Tiny In the Classroom by GuyGoneSmall
Summary:

This story takes place a few weeks after Melissa had her exccursion in the dorms.  This one happens in a classroom.  What happens next?  Read to find out.  


Categories: Giantess, Feet, Footwear, Lesbians, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: Yes Word count: 10870 Read: 114439 Published: September 05 2016 Updated: June 19 2018
Story Notes:

Melissa shrinks herself for a school project.  

1. Class Time by GuyGoneSmall

2. Not Again! :O by GuyGoneSmall

3. Teacher Trouble by GuyGoneSmall

4. Teachers House by GuyGoneSmall

5. Almost Workout Time! by GuyGoneSmall

6. GYM by GuyGoneSmall

7. Twists and Turns by GuyGoneSmall

8. Mowing?!?!?! by GuyGoneSmall

9. Grass Cuttin' by GuyGoneSmall

10. Gym and then Discovered? by GuyGoneSmall

11. Getting to Know Karla by GuyGoneSmall

12. Escaping Karla by GuyGoneSmall

13. Finally! by GuyGoneSmall

Class Time by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

Shrinking for the school project.  

In the weeks following her little fanfare of arrival at her college Melissa had straight A’s in all of her classes.  She had a lot of friends and she was happy where she was in life.  This was not to say she would use her portable shrink ray again of course. 

 

One day on a Thursday, Melissa brought her shrink ray gun with her to general weather class, an elective for her degree.  She met up with her lab partner Katie. 

 

“Did you do that homework we were supposed to get done?” Melissa asked.

 

“Nope. I barely got time to work on this class I was loaded up with other classes” Katie replied in a tired voice.

 

They both got to their seats and took out their books for class.  Ms. Fox their teacher walked into the classroom a few minutes later wearing a pair of nice Khaki pants with black paten pumps on with a black sweater on.  To any normal person her heels would draw attention as the clack on the tile drew attention.  At the age of 30 she was quite pretty but she had put on some pounds during her years of teaching so she weighed almost 200lbs.  Unfortunately for her, some of the weight went to her butt, and her belly rolled over her waistline a little bit.  She stopped at her desk and she slid her foot slightly when she did and one could hear the sound of small pebbles and dust bunny’s too small to see to the naked eye make a slight screech sound as she slid her foot.  However she did not give it a thought.  She was concentrated on today’s lesson. 

 

Today’s lesson was on tornados and how they affected whoever was living near where they happened or are in the path of them.  Since the class was in a general classroom Ms. Fox had asked her colleague to bring in some art supplies so that her class could build what looked like buildings.  The school also had a tornado simulator and so that had been hauled into the room the previous night.  The tornado simulator was a large clear box about 5 feet by 5 feet with tiny holes at the top and bottom plates to simulate up drafts and downdrafts and any other weird stuff that goes on inside tornados. 

 

Ms. Fox explained to her class that she wanted them to make little houses and people and things that would around a normal town. And then they were to place them into the tornado simulator. 

 

Katie and Melissa got to work right away and were building little houses.  However, the progress was slow and Melissa was getting frustrated with her house and the glue was just not holding for her. 

 

“I think I am going to shrink myself so that I can put this together.” She told Katie. 

 

“Ok, I’m going to the bathroom so be careful.” Katie said with a slight hint of boredom in her voice. 

 

Melissa disregarded this comment because she knew she was in a controlled environment for sure.  She snuck out her shrink ray gun and held it at her side.  She looked at her backpack and figured she would move it so that it was not in the way so she did.  In fact she moved it to a cubby hole on the far side of the room.  She then walked back over to her table that had her stuff as well as Katie’s stuff.  She set her shrink ray gun to fire automatically in 10 seconds and set it down on the table but she did not hit the red button yet.  She wrote a note to Katie instructing her to make sure she hid the shrink ray gun in her backpack when she got back.  With that she put the note by Katie’s notebook. 

 

Melissa hit the red button and waited for herself the shrink.   

 

 

 

End Notes:

What will happen next??  Please review so that I know how I am doing with this.  Thanks.  

Not Again! :O by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

Melissa has some unexpected things happen to her.  

 

Melissa shrunk down to about a quarter inch tall in an instant.  She looked around and the echoing of voices quickly filled her ears making her cringe at how loud they were.  She just ignored it and began to move the popsickle sticks around to start making her walls Since she had already completed about half of her walls already she started leaning the popsickle sticks up where she wanted Katie to glue them. 

 

Melissa then waited for Katie to get back from the restroom.  However, she did not have to wait long for anything to happen.  The girl sitting in front of Katie and Melissa turned and looked at the house that Melissa had halfway put together.  She then looked and saw Melissa and her mouth dropped. 

 

“Will you help me finish?” Melissa yelled up to the girl.

 

“Sure, what do you need me to do?” the girl asked. 

 

“ I need you to glue these into place.” Melissa said. 

 

The girl and Melissa started and almost finished in record time.  Melissa looked up to see Katie talking to a friend at the door of the classroom as she finished up.  The girl that Melissa had finished her little house with had went to the area where Ms. Fox wanted everything after they were done building. 

 

Melissa was just grabbing her last few popsicle sticks to put them back into a nice neat pile when she saw Ms. Fox come down the aisle collecting leftover sticks.  She was scraping them into the Tupperware container that they were stored in.   Unfortunately for Melissa Ms. Fox’s hip bumped the table that Melissa was on as she was listening to a comment a student had and this caused Melissa to stumble right into the pile she started.  Her eyes widened.  Ms. Fox, without so much looking at what she was doing started to scrape her hand behind her pile and push it along with her into the container.  Melissa prepared herself and she landed on top of the sticks.  She tried to stand up but as Ms. Fox started to walk she fell down and had to wait till she stopped walking. 

 

Melissa looked up and she could only really see Ms. Fox’s nostrils since she and the container were a little lower than her boobs. 

 

Ms. Fox set the container down at her desk as she sat down and looked at her computer screen.  She uploaded the files for the tornado simulator and plugged in the usb cord that the machine had.  She got up and looked at the class.

 

“Alright class, u may place your houses in the simulator.” 

 

Melissa got up and walked to the wall of the container.  She pounded her fists on the side of it and yelled at Ms. Fox but Ms. Fox’s own voice drowned out Melissa’s screams for help.  To make matters worse. Ms. Fox casually picked up the lid for the container and snapped it on with out looking down, sealing Melissa’s fate.  Melissa watched as Ms. Fox stood up at that point and watched as her hips raised above the table and then she walked towards the simulator. 

 

Melissa was stuck to watch as the demonstration went on.  She could not do anything as the lid was effectively on the container. 

 

After class ended she watched as Ms. Fox straightened things around in the classroom.  Melissa watched in horror as Ms. Fox stopped at her desk and looked at her shrink ray gun with a confused look on her face.  That look quickly faded as she picked it up and she carried it to the back table with a couple of microscopes.  After that Melissa saw Ms. Fox come back and pick up her stuff and head for her office.    

 

End Notes:

Thanks again for reading.  Please leave reviews and suggestions on where the story should change directions.  More action to come. 

Teacher Trouble by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

Melissa finds out what it is like to have an unaware teacher.  

Melissa was pounding on the side of the plastic container trying to get Ms. Fox’s attention as she approached the teachers desk.  But that only managed to get Melissa sore hands as Ms. Fox easily grabbed her pile of papers and her computer bag. 

 

Unfortunately for Melissa Ms. Fox was indeed taking the container she was in back to her office, which in turn would separate Melissa from her things that she had brought for class.  The container began to shake violently as Ms. Fox picked up the container. 

 

Ms. Fox was not the most steady walker in the world.  And it did not help that she was in heels as well.  Of course who would be walking carefully when all that was in your arms were objects?  To Ms. Fox, this was the case.  With every step Melissa was shaken every which way.  Ms. Fox would take one step Melissa would go tumbling one way and then the next step would come and Melissa would go the other way.  It did not end until Ms. Fox got to her office.  She unlocked the door and walked inside. 

 

Ms. Fox did not really care much about where her things went once they were set down on the desk.  The container that Melissa was in along with the popsicle sticks was not stable when set down so it tumbled and landed on the ground , the lid came off and contents went everywhere.  Melissa included. 

 

Melissa tumbled and stopped tumbling when she hit something hard.  That something was a power cord one of many that kind of jumbled together under the computer desk.  Melissa looked around in shock and then looked at where she came from.  The contents and the container were strewn across the floor.  She then saw the black patent pump of Ms. Fox step down in the background of the popsickle sticks.  Then a giant hand began picking up the pop sickle sticks and Melissa knew she had to run to get Ms. Fox’s attention. 

 

Melissa ran until she came to the very edge of the shadow of the desk.  Then she stopped.  She looked over at the giant hand still picking up pop sickle sticks, and then to the back ground to the black patent pump.  Melissa got some urge to want to be inside of Ms. Fox’s shoes.  She then looked around more closely to her surroundings. 

 

Off to Melissa’s right, still underneath the desk were a pair of Reebok Princess shoes.   White of course.  But Melissa felt herself staring at them for the longest moment.  These shoes looked magnificent to her.  She bolted towards them and stopped right before them.  She could hear Ms. Fox just picking up the last pop sickle stick as she touched the sole with her hand.  The synthetic leather felt cold to the touch probably since they had been sitting under a cold desk for a while.  She then looked over and saw one of the shoe laces touching the ground.  

 

Melissa sprinted towards the shoe lace and grabbed a hold of it.  She had an easy time climbing up and got to the tongue of the shoe.  She looked down at the heel imprint of Ms. Fox’s foot impression. Melissa wanted to jump in but she also knew that It would be weird to have Ms. Fox find her like this in her shoe at home.  Melissa did not care.

 

She jumped in and she stumbled a bit as she hit the stiff insole.  She stood up and the air was a little bit cool.   She could smell the faint smell of old strawberries, probably the lotion Ms. Fox used today.  There was also the faint smell of sweat too.  As she walked deeper but not too deep she could tell that the smell intensified.  

 

Melissa laid down and started to stick her fingers down her pants.  Started to rub faster and faster and soon she was moaning.  Moaning loudly.  So loud that if Ms. Fox were in the room at the time and stopped and listened she might have been able to hear it but none of that was true.  Ms. Fox was a busy women. 

 

Melissa got done climaxing as she heard clacking heels walk back into the room.  Suddenly she was no longer in a world of stillness.  She tumbled down towards the toe of the shoe.  She hit the toe end and looked up at the light that was still there.  Then she felt weightless as Ms. Fox dropped her shoes on the floor again. 

 

Ms. Fox wanted to go home early and Melissa was once again trapped in a shoe with no control over where she was going to go.         

 

End Notes:

Thanks for viewing so far and I hope you are interested to stay tuned for the next chapter! Please Review/comment/suggest ideas.  this is what keeps me going.  

Teachers House by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

Melissa is now stuck in Ms. Fox's shoe at her house.  

Melissa watched as Ms. Fox’s sock covered foot blocked out all the light.  What Melissa did not know was that these socks were wool socks that Ms. Fox had changed into and so the material was much thicker than what Kinsey or Crystal had on from before.  Melissa was just about to find that fact out. 

 

The socked foot slammed into Melissa, pinning her down into the insole while still dragging her towards the toe of the shoe.  Melissa felt Ms. Fox slip her heel in and it was over.  Melissa was securely pinned beneath the first and second toe of Ms. Fox in her white Reebok Princess shoes.  Melissa hears the muffled sound of laces being tightened.  And then there was silence. 

 

Crrrrreeaaakkkkk

 

The creaking noise was the shoe and Melissa felt like there was a 250lb weight that was on her chest as Ms. Fox stood up.  The heat started to rise, a dry heat since Ms. Fox had slipped on  wool socks.  It was faster now. 

 

To Ms. Fox though, her feet were fine.  She felt nothing at all.  To her, the wool socks that she had put on felt a little extra thick.  She thought nothing of the inside of her shoe.  In fact, the thought of a human being  in her shoe was never even a thought to her.  Never once did she stop and think to check her shoe.  All she was thinking about was getting home after  a long day of school. 

 

Melissa was in hell.  The shoe had heated up to what fell like 150 degrees and still it felt like it was getting hotter.  Every time she tried to breath through her nose she would be on the verge of passing out.  So Melissa had to breath with her mouth open.  This act gave her a taste of the sock along with Ms. Fox’s foot sweat.  That’s all she could do. 

 

Ms. Fox was in the car driving and she was going around 65 mph since she was on the highway.  Nothing she was doing was odd to her.  All she was doing was driving.  Her feet were warm already as the result of her heater being on but other than that she was fine. 

 

She got home and slipped off her shoes by the front door.  She walked to her bedroom, not big but not small either and slipped out of her clothes for her shower. 

 

Melissa felt every step that Ms. Fox took into her house.  Every one was like a hammer pounding against her body.  The insole of the shoe gave some protection but not enough it did not seem like.  She heard something that sounded like a door slamming but was not sure until she felt suction.  She thought she was going to get pulled out of the shoe but then she felt herself come loose and she fell right back into the shoe.  Melissa saw Ms. Fox’s face miles above and then she turned and walked out of her field of view.  Melissa looked around to try and find something that would be of use to get out of Ms. Fox’s shoe.  Nothing.  Nothing at all since who would keep something in their shoe to help a shrunken person get out? 

 

Melissa just sat down until she heard footsteps again but they were distant.  She heard the tv turn on in the distance as well.  Melissa knew that if she started yelling that she would not be heard even if her cries did make it to the room that Ms. Fox was in.  She had one choice left.  Get out and get Ms. Fox’s attention.  

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading like always please comment and suggest things and I will try to incorperate into my story.   You guys are what keep me going.  Enjoy! 

Almost Workout Time! by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the long delay.  Here is the next installment.  Enjoy!  

 

Ms. Fox's Running shoes Link:

https://www.google.com/search?q=pink+and+green+nike+air+zoom+pegasus+32&biw=1600&bih=770&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiD7dqItuzQAhVdHGMKHU_YA7UQ_AUIBygC#imgrc=9SMIXlbxihAgnM%3A

 

Ms. Fox was in her kitchen preparing some supper.  She was making some mac and cheese.  With the water boiling she flipped on the tv and went to her room to get changed out of her work clothes. 

 

Melissa had just wandered into the kitchen.  She did not see Ms. Fox anywhere, but given her height disadvantage half the island in the kitchen block over ¾ of her view.  Then she felt footfalls and she could see Ms. Fox’s face rise from the top of the kitchen island.  Melissa was in awe as she saw Ms. Fox. 

 

Ms. Fox rounded the corner of the island and Melissa stumbled to the ground as the floor shook under Ms. Fox as she walked.  With the TV as background noise and the water boiling for Mac and Cheese Melissa knew that her voice would be overpowered  and Ms. Fox would not hear her.  So Melissa ran towards Ms. Fox’s foot.  However, Ms. Fox inadvertently moved toward Melissa slightly lifting her foot.  Melissa stumbled forward as she was about to dive into Ms. Fox’s foot This caused her to land on her stomach and she turned over in time to see Ms. Fox’s sole coming down on her. 

 

Melissa could not move.  The skin around her was hot and she had no air.  She tried to struggle but the foot held her in place as she could only lay there.  She felt herself passing out. 

 

Ms. Fox had on a pair of running shorts and a tight cami, her boobs stretched the shirt to its limits.  She had plans of maybe going to work out but those could easily change.  Her Mac and Cheese was on her mind now as she waited for the noodles to get done softening.  She walked to the fridge and got some milk and butter in preparation for the cheese sauce. 

 

Melissa was in pain.  Every time Ms. Fox took a step she would get slammed into the hardwood floor.  Melissa wished she could just get out from under Ms. Fox’s foot.  Her skin was so sticky at this point that it caused Melissa to be plastered there. 

 

Ms. Fox went about getting dinner ready and all the while Melissa suffered.  Ms. Fox was not even thinking about anything work related.  Not once did she think about her grading, nor did she think about anything that had anything to do with school at this point in the night.  Her mind was on what she had planned this evening. 

 

As she finished all the cleanup work from dinner Melissa was still stuck to her foot.  Since Ms. Fox did not shower, her foot held onto Melissa for a long time.  Now, even more time was going to get tacked on.  Melissa was weak very weak at this point.  With all the pounding she really felt defeated.   She managed to get her head unstuck and so at least she could see somewhat.  However as she was looking around she suddenly felt herself starting to slip as she did she had no idea how far off the ground she was and then she fell off.  She started freefalling and she screamed.  However since Ms. Fox had crossed her foot over her knee Melissa was not far off the ground.  But at her height she thought she was.  Luckily for Melissa she hit a soft fabric wall.  She tumbled.  And she came to a rest at the bottom.  Melissa looked around and all he could see was a faint light coming down from the top and sides.   It was then that she realized that she was in a sock.  She looked up and saw Ms. Fox’s foot just hanging above the sock and eventually it started to move itself in.  Melissa screamed.   That was however useless because Ms. Fox continued to pull the sock over her foot. 

 

Melissa ended up in almost the exact same spot she had been before, only this time her head stuck out in between the first and second toe of Ms. Fox.  Melissa felt the sock get tight around her as Ms. Fox gave one final tug.  Melissa was held to Ms. Fox’s foot by the sock and she knew what was coming. 

 

“What kind of running shoes does she have? How old are they? Will I be alive by the end of the night?”  Melissa wondered as she felt the foot lower to the ground. 

 

Melissa started to panic as the light around her began to fade.  However, she began to settle down as she thought back to previous experiences. 

 

“This can’t be too bad.  Kinsey’s shoe was not that bad. Right?”  Melissa thought out loud. 

 

She felt Ms. Fox’s foot slide in and she knew the shoe was on.  Melissa heard the muffled swooshing sound of the laces being tied and then she felt the insole of the shoe pressing lightly against the sock which was holding her in place.  Melissa also felt warm.  It would get warmer.  Much warmer. 

 

Ms. Fox finished tying her  pink and green and white Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 32 shoes.  They were not new but they were not old either.  If she were to guess she had to have had them for about a half a year now.  She smiled as she looked herself in the mirror before going to  work out.  

 

End Notes:

Hope you enjoy this chapter! More stuff to come!  Please review and say what you think so far! Its what keeps me going!  Thanks for reading and hope to have you back to read my next chapters! :) :) :) :)  

GYM by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

Hope you Enjoy!  Happy Holidays! 

The air inside Ms. Fox’s shoe became hotter.  Since she had not started working out it just was hot right now.  The cotton sock did not help much as Melissa tried to breath in the hot dry air.  She felt Ms. Fox stand up and the pressure on her body increase.  However it did not much hurt right now because she was being pushed into the insole of the sneaker.  Then Melissa felt Ms. Fox’s foot lift off of her and she felt like she was still being pushed into the insole.  Then slightly she felt herself feel like the insole flew off her back and then she was plastered to Ms. Fox’s hot skin.   Then she felt flattened as she was sandwiched inbetween the sole of Ms. Fox and the sock with the insole on the other side.  This process repeated too many times for Melissa to count.  She just had to concentrate on breathing when Ms. Fox lifted her foot. 

 

Ms. Fox had only walked to her car when she Realized she needed a bottle of water, but then she just thought about the layout of the planet fitness that she was going too and she realized that they had water fountains there.  She hopped into her car and drove to the gym. 

 

Melissa felt warm but she could tell it was only going to get hotter and that it did.  She could feel the skin she was against was becoming hotter and the sock was giving her no room to pull away.   The sock was simply too tight around the foot.  She just had to endure being held against Ms. Fox’s foot. 

 

Ms. Fox got to the gym and walked through the door into a nice air conditioned workout room.  She went to the nearest stair stepper machine, which happened to be near the back.  For Melissa this walk seemed to take forever.  Ms. Fox’s skin started to heat up on the walk in and she had not even started her workout as far as she could tell.  

 

Melissa started to lick the first signs of perspiration from Ms. Fox’s foot and it turned her on.  She could feel herself getting excited and with the work out coming that would only turn her on more.  Melissa was in the middle of her second lick when she was slammed down hard and felt like she had a car parked on top of her.  Then it was lifted off and she took a breath.  But she had not finished exhaling when she again was slammed down and it felt like a car was on top of her.  On and on this went.  Sweat began to come at Melissa from all angles.  She tried to breathe, but she got mouthfuls of sweat instead.  The temperature inside the shoe felt like it was 130 degrees if not more.  That’s what made it hard to breathe.  Melissa quickly felt like she was being pushed below water, but this was just sweat soaking the insole. 

 

Suddenly, the movement stopped. 

 

“Yes! I made it!” Melissa thought.

 

She was wrong however.  She heard voices outside of the shoe but they were so badly muffled that she could only hear bits of the conversation, from what Ms. Fox was saying. 

 

“_ d_d __ __ts  of __.”  Ms. Fox said.

 

“mmmmmmmmmmmmjjjmkk mmmmmmmhmhhhhhhmmhhnnnnmm” Said the person that Ms. Fox was talking too.

 

“G___t _ee y__ __ t_o __ys!”

 

Melissa then was back into the world of being stepped on and then she heard what sounded like a door opening and closing.  Then Melissa felt some sort of suction and then she could feel cool air around the sock.  And then she felt movement and she felt herself peeling away with the sock. 

 

She was stuck to the sock! She needed to get free. 

 

“Ms. Fox!!! Down Here!!! On your Sock!!!!” Melissa shouted.

 

However, her answer was Ms. Fox stuffing the sock into her shoe.  She was staring at her smartphone.  Facebook had her attention, her mind was not ever thinking about her socks. In all honesty there was not a single thought about what could be on her socks in her mind and never in her life would her mind ever entertain the thought of one of her students was on her socks.  Never.  That was crazy right?  Or so she thought.  

 

End Notes:

What will happen next!?  Thanks for reading and comments and reviews and suggestions all taken.  

Twists and Turns by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

This will spice up the story! 

Melissa tumbled as the sock was pushed deeper into the shoe.   She tumbled and then she felt herself stop.   She stood up and almost hit her head on the top of the cloth of the shoe.  Because this shoe had breathable holes in the top of the toe box, light streamed through however, it was dim at best.   The whole place stunk of foot sweat and Melissa had to try to get out. 

 

She ran over to the sock and started to push.  She tried to stuff like a sleeping bag but all she managed to do was almost get herself stuck in the folds of the sock.  It was hopeless.  The sock was simply too big and too drenched in foot sweat and soft to even push at her size.  She would have to wait until Ms. Fox took out the sock to get out.  Melissa looked through one of the holes through the shoe and she saw Ms. Fox sitting there looking at her phone. 

 

“Ms. Fox!!!!  In your shoe!!!” Melissa yelled.

 

Ms. Fox did not even move.  Then everything started to shake. 

 

Melissa tumbled into the toe end of the shoe smacking herself at the very toe.  Then the dim light from the outside faded and She could no longer see anything.  She heard the zipper and she knew that Ms. Fox had put her into a gym bag for the ride home. 

 

It was an uneventful for the drive home and Ms. Fox grabbed her things and went inside.  She went right to the laundry room and emptied her gym bag onto the floor.  She reached down and pulled her socks out of her shoes and put them in the clothes pile. 

 

Melissa ran out of the shoe and started shouting. 

 

“Ms. Fox!!!!!  Hey!!!!  Down Here!!!!!”

 

Ms. Fox looked at her and a surprised look came over her face.   She bent down and took a closer look.

 

“HELLO!?!?!?!”  She said not realizing that her voice was so loud. 

 

Melissa covered her ears and then looked back at Ms. Fox. 

 

“You Have to help me!!!!” Melissa shouted.

 

“How?  Your so small.” Ms. Fox said in still a loud voice. 

 

“You have to take me back to school!  I left my shrinking machine there and you unknowingly took me with you!” Melissa shouted up. 

 

It took a moment for Ms. Fox to register her request but she soon smiled and said, “it will have to be tomorrow.  I will not be going back tonight. “ she said. 

 

“Would you like to get cleaned up?” Ms. Fox asked. 

 

“Yes please!” Melissa yelled back. 

 

With that Ms. Fox lowered her hand and Melissa stepped onto the hand and watched the scenery speed by as Ms. Fox walked to the bathroom.  Ms. Fox dropped Melissa onto the counter and got completely undressed.  Melissa was left staring at a very nice clean pussy in her face as Ms. Fox reached for something across the counter. 

 

Melissa was suddenly grabbed and thrusted towards the pussy.  She screamed for Ms. Fox to stop but she didn’t and her torture went on. 

 

Melissa was thrust deep inside the tightened walls of the vagina.  She tried to hang onto Ms. Fox’s fingers as they slid out but they were too slippery and she was left inside.  She heard Ms. Fox moan everytime Melissa made a movement.  This went on for the next 20 minutes as Melissa tried to make her way out of the deep confines of Ms. Fox’s vagina all the while listening to Ms. Fox moan. 

 

She was fished out by a couple of fingers as Ms. Fox brought her to her eye. 

 

“You are better than any viberater I know.” Ms. Fox said.


Her smile turned to a wicked one. 

 

“Once I get that shrink ray of yours I will rule the world or better yet, I can do anything I want.” She said with even more of a smile. 

 

“But first lets work on what I am going to say when anybody asks about you.”.

 

With that Ms. Fox carried Melissa with her into her bedroom and deposited Melissa onto her small vanity.  Ms. Fox grabbed an old shoe box from her closet.  She looked inside and had forgotten that she had put her old grass cutting shoes in it.  The shoes were white and orange and they were made by Asics.  Ms. Fox wrinkled her nose as the smell hit her. 

 

“This should be good enough for you.” Ms. Fox said with a look of disgust at the shoes but pleasure at Melissa.

 

Melissa tried to run away but she was not fast enough for Ms. Fox.  Melissa felt herself falling and soon she hit a card board surface and then she looked up to see  Ms. Fox staring down at her and then all went black and the box felt like it was dropped to the floor.  Melissa bounced between one of the shoes and the carboard of the box before coming to a stop.  She stood up and put her hand out in front of her and felt the mesh of one of the shoes.  It felt a little like slightly melted chocolate.  Just as she was doing that the smell hit her and she felt sick to her stomach.  She laid back down and passed out, hoping it was all a dream.    

 

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed.  No so much about feet and shoes but a little at the end.  Please read and review!   Comments Suggestions and Reviews welcome!  

 

Thanks and Enjoy! 

Mowing?!?!?! by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the long delay. 

Melissa woke up some time later with a slight headache still inside the box.  She was still surrounded in darkness as she sat up and stretched her arms out.   Her arms hit mesh on either side of her and then the thoughts of the old lawn sneakers came rushing back to her.   Melissa stood up and felt around and felt things that were parts of sneakers.  She could tell she was standing where the toe of the sneakers would be so she wandered to where she could go no longer.  There was a slight gap between the tongues of the shoes met to where she could slip though.  She did not know which shoe was which though.   She wandered inside of one and started to head to the toe of the shoe. 

 

Ms. Fox came into the room after her shower and started to get ready for work.   She then looked at the box that she had put up on the top shelf that contained her little prized possession. 

 

“No, I’ll wait just a bit longer.” She thought as she closed her closet door. 

 

Melissa heard a door open and then some ruffling of stuff what sounded like it was beneath her, then another pause, then what sounded like doors closing again.  She sat down inside the shoe.  She wanted out but she felt like she was at home. 

 

Ms. Fox was just about ready to put her shoes on in the morning to go to school and teach when there was a knock on her door.  She went to go answer the door and her neighbor, a 40 year old women named Karla was at the door. 

 

Karla was a little bit on the chubby side, weighed  210lbs on a scale but she did not care one bit.  She had shoulder length hair and had wide hips and had a little bit of a stomach as well showing in all of her shirts. 

 

“Do you have any mowing shoes I could barrow?  Mine just ripped.” She asked Ms. Fox. 

 

“Sure.”  She said without even thinking about Melissa when the question came up. 

 

She went and grabbed the box that had her old yard shoes in it and took them out.  She handed them to Karla and Karla said thanks as Ms. Fox set the box on the bench by the door.  She looked at the time and slipped on her patent leather white stag pumps and walked out the door.  

 

Melissa was in a world of hurt.  She was being tossed every which way.  She bounced against the mesh and then again against the insole of the shoe and then over again.  She then landed hard on the insole as the shoe dropped out of the sky and onto the concrete floor.  She heard whoever it was, probably Ms. Fox walk inside the house.  Or so she thought it was Ms. Fox.  She got up and brushed herself off of the few lint balls that were in the shoe and started walking to the opening of the shoe.  She looked up and surprised that it was in a garage.  The shoe was upright so Melissa was essentially trapped again in a shoe.  The door opened and the giantess appeared.  Melissa went cold. 

 

“This was not Ms. Fox.  Who was this??” Melissa thought. 

 

Melissa did not have much time to react at all as a giant socked foot appeared above her.  Melissa ran towards the inside of the shoe since that’s all she could do.  The foot caught up to her and pushed her down and Melissa was dragged across the insole.  She managed to flip over right before the foot fully inserted which was good because now she was on her back instead of her stomach.  All was dark and smelly.  The sock smelled like it had been used 5 days in a row to the gym.  The insole of the shoe was a tad bit hardened from previous years of use and Melissa could feel stiffness in the shoe.  That was the least of her worries though as the unknown women to her began to tie the shoe, pulling Melissa tight against the sole of her foot, making movement impossible for Melissa .  Melissa could feel the women pull a second time.   This time it forced her face into the socked foot and it stayed there.  Then the sound of the laces rubbing every which way was audible and then it stopped.  Melissa felt free falling and then she felt crushed as the giant women rested her foot on the ground. 

 

Karla slipped on her right shoe before she slipped on her left.  She put in her earbuds so that she could listen to music while she mowed the lawn.  She then slipped on her left shoe and walked towards the lawn mower.  She checked the gas tank and deemed it full enough to mow at least ¾ of the yard.  So she grabbed the earmuffs from the mower, wheeled it out of the garage door and began to pull the cord to start the engine.      

 

End Notes:

Please comment for feedback and how the story is going so far.  Suggestions too are appreciated.  Enjoy! 

Grass Cuttin' by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

Will Melissa be able to survive??

Melissa’s face was compressed into the sock inbetween the first and second toe of the giantess.  Her arms, legs were immobile since the giantess had planted her foot down.  Melissa soon realized that this was going to be harder to survive than thought.  The smell from the socks filtered all the air so she was not getting any clean air.  Since the top of the shoe was a lot of mesh air flowed freely, but once it hit the sock that the giantess was wearing it became filtered and once it reached Melissa the air had soured. 

 

Karla managed to get the lawn mower going and started to outline the yard.  Since she lived in the city so the idea of getting a rider lawn mower was out of the question.  The grass was slightly damp so when the cut grass emerged from under the mower Karla had no choice but to step in it.  The white with orange shoes started to attract the green grass stains to it even though the old ones were worn off of them a long time ago.  Blades of grass started to stick randomly to the shoe.  Karla kept on mowing. 

 

Melissa had a hard time breathing.  Every time she would try to breathe in a deep breath, she would either do it too slow and Karla’s foot would slam down on her and force her to exhale or she would get a giant drop of sweat in the face.  It did not seem like it was 15 minutes and Melissa could feel herself starting to get light headed every time Karla would swing her foot forward.   She wanted this to end but she was starting to like it.  She passed out. 

 

Karla had finished the yard about an hour later and was just getting done with her trimming when she was starting to feel hot.  She went to the door that led inside the house from the garage and walked into the cool air conditioned house.   Cool air ran over her face like a train and she sighed.   She bent down and took off her shoes and went to get a drink of lemonade. 

 

Melissa woke up some time later and looked up at the mesh still above her.  She started to freak out and tried to move.  To her surprise she could not move.  Unfortunately, the dried sweat from Karla’s foot had been plentiful and had dried her to the insole of the shoe.  At her size she could not move herself enough to break free and so she layed stuck to the insole until further notice.  Melissa tried calling out for help but that was useless.  4 time she heard a person walk near the shoes and all 4 times the shoe never moved, nor did the person check the shoe for her.  Of course Karla was walking by the shoes all four times, but to her all she saw were shoes. 

 

Karla opened the front door and picked up the paper.  She read the front page and started flipping though it.  There was a small article on the second page about a missing girl from the local college.  Karla skipped right over it.  She automatically assumed it would be someone who just ran away.  No way would she think that the person that was missing was close to her, especially not in her shoe. 

 

The day went on until about 4pm in the afternoon when Karla thought about going out to the gym.  She could not find her gym shoes so the mowing ones she had borrowed from Ms. Fox that morning had to do.    

 

End Notes:

Thanks for Reading! comment and suggest things and tell me how you like the story so far! 

Gym and then Discovered? by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

Will Melissa be found?

For a fifth time Melissa heard someone near the shoe.   This time however the shoe did move and they moved substantially.  Melissa looked towards the opening of the shoe which then she realized that someone must be putting on the shoe again.  She screamed.  But her screams were again quickly muffled by the sock on the foot of the person who had put on the shoe. 

 

Karla finished tying her shoes and walked to her car.  Once in the car she turned on the A/C and threw the car into gear harder than she expected but she regained control of the car quickly and continued the normal drive to the gym, which was only a few minutes away by car. 

 

Melissa was in a world of hurt again.  Whenever Karla stepped down the air was forced out of her lungs and she was forced to try and breath with a sock stuffed into her mouth.  She was relieved when the weight was lifted off of her but then the shoe began to really heat up.  A slight rumble turned into a big rumble and Melissa had no idea what it was.  The only fact that she knew about her whereabouts was that she was inside a shoe.  The shoe was becoming hotter and hotter.  Melissa felt light headed again.  She passed out. 

 

Karla arrived at the gym and she could feel herself sweating even when just sitting in the car.  She had turned on her air in the car but she had only set the A/C for the top  vents because for all she knew her feet could survive being inside a hot shoe for more than a few hours.  Sure they would stink afterwards but nothing a bar soap wont take away. 

 

Ms. Fox was done with teaching for the day and was cleaning up the room when she stumbled across a book bag in one of the cubby holes that was near the microscopes.   It was Melissa’s but Ms. Fox had so many students that she never took note of who had a book bag and what it looked like.  She unfortunately did not open in and instead picked it up and took it with her to the lost and found box on the outside of the classroom.  She dropped it in without care as to where it landed.  She walked back inside the room gathered her things and walked back to her car to go home for the day.  Melissa was the last thought on her mind after a long day of teaching and she had completely forgotten about lending her shoes to Karla, her neighbor that morning.  Other things that were more important to her throughout the day had taken the for front of her thoughts and a pair of shoes was not one of them. 

 

Karla began her workout on the elliptical and  eventually transitioned to the treadmill.  She was sweating heavily when she was finished.  She went into the locker room to gather her things and then headed home. 

 

Melissa regained consciousness after the workout, however she was still groggy and since there was still a socked foot in her face it was hard for her not to pass out again but she mentally told herself to stay awake.  She could tell that the women who was wearing the shoe she was in was driving.  Soon that ended and now the motion of walking began again.  Then the walking was done and the foot started to slide itself out of the shoe.  Melissa managed to break free from the foot and she tumbled back to the insole.  She looked up at the lady and she did not recognize her.  She was about to yell but she saw a sock coming towards her.  Melissa ran back into the toe section of the shoe as the sock was stuff into the opening of the shoe.  Melissa ran back to the sock and tried to push it out but being wet and a lot of material Melissa was not able to budge the sock. 

 

Karla slipped off her shoes when she got home and stuffed her socks into them. 

 

It was not until Karla was doing laundry that she remembered she needed to wash her gym socks.  She went to the shoe room and plucked her gym socks out of the shoes and went back to doing laundry.  Unbeknownst to her that she knocked one of them on its side. 

 

Melissa was throwing to the outside of the shoe as it was knocked to its side.  She got up and ran towards the opening of the shoe.  She stumbled out of it like a drunk person but the fresh air soon had her revived.  She ran towards the hallway and she could hear footsteps approaching.  She saw Karla for the first time and knew that getting her attention would be a difficult task.  Especially since she knew that this person had no idea that she was even there. 

 

However, Karla went to the closet and got out a bucked and some rags.  She went back down the hallway and disappeared from the vantage point Melissa had.  She reappeared this time with the bucket full of water and the rags in the bucket.  Surprisingly she got down on her hands and knees and began scrubbing  the floor.  Melissa ran to where the bucket was and looked back at Karla.  She then stared right into Karla’s eyes as her gaze met Melissa’s gaze.  

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading and like always imput always helps with the story.  

Getting to Know Karla by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

More of Karla

Melissa slowly walked towards Karla as she watched her every move. 

 

“Hi! Sorry to make you look scared!” Melissa called up to the big face of Karla. 

 

Karla was stunned.  It was a tiny person.  She had never seen anything like this before. 

 

“How did you get like this?” Karla asked. 

 

“I shrunk myself and I accidentally got taken home by Ms. Fox.” Melissa replied. 

 

“Ill have to take you back to school then.” Karla responded with a  sound of stress. 

 

“Its ok, Ill walk.” Melissa responded again forgetting that she was only less than an inch tall. 

 

“No, Ill take you.  Hop on!” Karla said holding out her hand. 

 

“Ok.” Melissa said as she looked at the hand nervously. 

 

Karla waited until Melissa stepped on her hand before she stood up to full height.  She walked into the kitchen and grabbed her purse and then looked at Melissa. 

 

“I have to set you down in order to get fully ready to take you to school. 

 

Melissa watched Karla get ready by looking through her purse and making sure everything that she needed for the day was in it.   She then looked back at Melissa. 

 

“Are you ready? “ she asked in a hurried voice.

 

“Yes, but one thing, can I go to school with you in your shoe?” Melissa asked with curiosity. 

 

Karla looked at Melissa with a surprised look.  She looked down at her ankle boots that she had just put on.  

 

“Well I don’t know if you would want to do that.  My feet smell.” Karla replied back after a long wait. 

 

“No please.  They don’t.  I was in your shoe when you were working out.  And mowing the lawn.” Melissa begged with a voice that almost to a point of crying. 

 

“Well, ok, hold on now.” Karla said as she leaned over and un-zipped the zipper. 

 

Karla brought her ankle boot up the counter and set it there.  The boot towered over Melissa and Melissa could feel the warm air coming from it as well.  She stepped up to it and  as she did she found out that the zipper was much too high for her to reach.  

 

Karla was standing there with her hand over her mouth trying to hold back her laughter. 

 

**You know on the second thought I could just skip taking her back and just use her as a foot slave.  I doubt Ms. Fox will know that I have her anyways. **  Karla was thinking in her head.  She then reached down to one of the kitchen drawers and slowly pulled it open.  She found what she was looking for, some tape. 

 

Melissa finally jumped and caught a hold of the zipper.  It took her a while but she finally did it and was now climbing up the zipper as she saw Karla bend down.  But she did not wait to see what she was doing and she slipped inside the boot and stepped onto the squishy insole and made her way down the insole. 

 

Melissa  yelled as loud as she could so that she could let Karla know that she was ready for her to put her shoe on.   Melissa waited but instead of seeing a foot she saw fingers, Karla’s fingers. 

 

“What are you doing??” Melissa yelled as she stayed in her position, spread out like an eagle as the fingers approached. 

 

Karla had an evil grin on her face as she heard Melissa’s tiny voice ask what she was doing from inside of her ankle boot.  She lowered the piece of tape onto Melissa with her fingers and pressed down with some pressure.  She heard a tiny scream and that’s when she pulled her hand out and lifted the boot off of the counter and onto the ground.  She hovered her foot over the opening and then inserted. 

 

Melissa was horrified.  The tape held her tightly to the insole of the ankle boot and soon her light was blocked out and she could hear Karla’s foot enter the boot.  The heavy flesh of Karla’s foot pressed into Melissa as she then heard the heel of the boot slide perfectly around Karla’s heel and then the zipper ratcheting up  the side of the boot. 

 

“H__E __U _I__ I_ _N TH_R_” was all Melissa could make out before the pressure of Karla standing up began.  The heat began to intensify ten fold as the boots Karla was wearing were not at all breathable.  The temperature skyrocketed to what felt like hotter than the sun, which was not ideal to Melissa. 

 

On the way to the school Karla felt like taking the long way.  She wanted to make Melissa suffer as she thought about Melissa’s invention that was sitting in Ms. Fox’s classroom.  She thought of the power that she could have.  As long as she could keep Melissa happy at her feet, Karla knew that she might have an easy path to power.   

 

End Notes:

Hope you enjoy this chapter/installment of the story!  Hope to have reviews and comments and thoughts of the story or chapter.  All are welcome! 

Escaping Karla by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

Melissa Escapes Karla!  

Karla drove up and parked in the parking lot of the main campus office building, she had to find out where Ms. Fox’s classroom was.  She walked into the building and went and asked the student at the reception desk. 

 

“Hi! Would you happen to know where Ms. Fox’s classroom is?” Karla asked the student behind the desk. 

 

“You would go to the science building.” The student replied. 

 

“Thanks so much, um, Katie.” Karla replied after seeing the nametag.

 

Karla walked out the doors and towards the science building. 

 

Unfortunately, the student behind the desk was indeed Katie, the girl Melissa was sitting by the day she shrunk herself and our story began.  Katie had no idea who Karla was other than that she might be a speaker for a class or a friend of a teacher.  The thoughts of Melissa were far from her mind when she had that brief conversation with Karla.  She had her homework on the front burner for now and she needed to get it done so Katie gave no more attention to Karla than she needed too. 

 

Karla arrived at Ms. Fox’s classroom only to find it empty.  She walked towards the microscopes but that is all she saw.  She walked back towards the classroom door and stopped to look at the neat desk.  With disgust she walked out and walked towards the buildings commons area where she came in at, walking right past the lost and found box.  Melissa’s bag was still in there but since Karla had no knowledge of what it looked like she gave the bag in the lost and found box little thought. 

 

Inside Karla’s boot Melissa was being pounded.  The heat that Karla’s foot was producing made her feel like she was in the Sahara Desert with nothing blocking the sun.  The sole of the boot allowed the ground to pound Melissa as it did very little to protect her from the steps Karla took. 

 

Melissa was relieved that the walking had stopped for the moment.  She felt the that Karla had lifted the weight off of her and in fact she could feel a swinging motion.   Melissa listened and she herd muffled sounds from outside the boot.   Melissa could have sworn she hear Katie’s voice from the outside but she could not be sure.  Karla’s boot was very good at muffling sounds as well as keeping all the heat inside.  This did work to her advantage though.  The heat had worked at loosening the tape that Karla had put on Melissa before leaving her house and so this allowed Melissa to make herself loose.    

 

“I __ed to _i_d a _a_” Melissa heard.  The pressure increased again.  It stopped a short while later but this time Karla put her full weight on Melissa making her have to hold her breath.  Karla shifted her weight about 30 seconds later and Melissa was able to breathe again. 

 

Karla was so intent at studying the map that she figured that she should sit down to do it since she was taking up half the hallway.  Sitting in the chairs she absent mindedly played with the zipper of the boot that Melissa was in.   This in turn made her boot slide up and down her ankle.   Eventually the boot slipped off her foot and fell to the ground.   It took Karla a minute to realize what had happened before she bent down and put her boot back on. 

 

Melissa felt the motion of freefalling and then the sudden halt.  To her surprise, that fall had made the tape come off the insole and she was free again.   She ran towards the opening of the boot and peered out of it since it was laying on its side.   She saw that Karla was pre-occupied with whatever brochure she was reading and Melissa made a dash for under the chair.  

 

“Yes!” Melissa yelled under her breath.   “Now time to get my shrinking gun back.”

 

Melissa peeled the rest of the tape that was still stuck to her off of her and watched as the boots of Karla shifted and started to walk off.   Soon, Melissa saw Karla round the corner and disappear.   Hopefully for good. 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Comments, Suggestions, and Ideas all are welcome.   I enjoy trying to incorporate them.  

 

 

Enjoy! 

Finally! by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

Last Chapter! 

Melissa walked to edge of the shadow. If she walked further she would be out from the safety of the chair. She peered out and saw the window in the wall where the desk was. She saw the top of some ones head but had no idea who it was. So Melissa ventured out into the open and just as she did a giant Asics shoe slammed into the ground in front of her, knocking her off of her feet. Melissa looked up at the uncaring giantess who walked right in front of her.

 

“I should be more careful.” Melissa said to herself.

 

Katie stood up as she was done with work for the day. She stretched and logged off of the computer that she had been working on. A nap sounded good.

 

Melissa looked at the door that led behind the desk and saw Katie her classmate walk out of it.

“Katie!!!!!” Melissa screamed while running towards her all the while thinking Katie would hear her. Unfortunately Katie did not hear Melissa and started to walk away from Melissa increasing the gap between them. Melissa began to tire and so she slowed and eventually stopped. She was panting with her hands on her hips. She looked around and saw how insignificant she really was.

 

The doors to the building opened and another giantess walked into the building. Melissa had no idea who the girl was but concluded that she went to school. She had on tight dark wash jeans on that formed to her butt and were bell bottomed at the end perfectly to overlap her black reebok princess shoes. Her white under armor athletic shirt hugged her mid section and made her breasts stand out. Her belly jiggled as she walked as well. Her jet black hair was pulled tightly into a pony tail and she looked to her left as she was walking in at the bulletin board. She stopped and looked at the fliers and as she did her right foot hit the floor with enough momentum to make Melissa feel the floor quake.

 

Melissa then had to plug her ears as the screech of rubber on the tile echoed through the commons area of the building. Melissa looked at the shoe and she could see the girls toes wiggle ever so slightly as she shifted her weight back and forth. The shoe glistened in the light as it was a fairly old shoe from what Melissa could make out.

 

The girl then turned and started walking towards Melissa and Melissa had to dive out of the way of the shoe.

 

Boom!

 

The floor shook immensely. Once it settled down Melissa noticed that the giantess had stopped walking and was texting on her cell phone. From the floor it looked small but she could tell that the phone was made by apple. Fortunately one of the shoe laces fell right next to Melissa as she lay on her back still staring up at the giantess. She rolled over and started sprinting over to the shoe lace. She grabbed on tight and no sooner had she grabbed on her world started to whiz by.

 

Melissa felt the feeling of free falling and then she slammed hard into the top of the shoe. She got entangled in the rest of the laces as the giantess was taking another step. This time though Melissa was caught in the laces at the top of the shoe so she did not really have to hang on for the duration of the walking.

 

The walking stopped and soon Melissa was staring at the underside of a table with little view of anything else. The classroom was quiet until Melissa heard the sound of heels walking into the room.

 

“Alright class take out your books for the test and you can leave after I pass out the test.” the teachers voice rang out.

 

That was Ms. Fox Melissa thought. She struggled to get her arm unstuck from the shoelace but right now it was held firmly as the girls foot was shoved more forward in the shoe. The heels smacking the floor came closer and soon Melissa saw the black patent pumps of Ms. Fox right in front of the girls foot. The business suit type of pants that Ms. Fox complimented her pumps nicely and Melissa could see that she was barefoot too inside the pumps. The girl shifted her foot forward and Melissa went flying off of the Reebok shoe and onto the hard tile floor. She tumbled for some time and then came to a stop in between the titanic sized heels that Ms. Fox was wearing. The heels started to move and Melissa go up and ran. Luck was on her said as Ms. Fox walked right over her. But she tumbled again as the quakes from Ms. Fox were like a 9.0 on the Richter scale at her size.

 

Ms. Fox continued down the aisle and Melissa had no choice but to stand there for now. She could tell that she was in a different class and that she knew nobody. She could see multiple different shoes but none looked familiar. Melissa looked at the old black reebok princess shoes behind her. She had to try and reach that girl.

 

Melissa took off running towards the girl with the black reeboks. She got right up to them and she could feel some heat coming off of them. They shifted away from here and she could see the women's toes wiggle inside and then the toes dissapeared like an actor from behind a curtain.

 

“HEY!!!” Melissa yelled up at the women.

 

Her only response was the feet sliding back and the girl standing up and pushing in her chair with a loud screech. Melissa ran towards Ms. Fox's desk as she knew thats where the tests were being handed in at.

 

She saw the girl walk up to the desk and set her test on it. Ms. Fox was just doing whatever on her computer and then they started chatting in a whisper as to not disturb the other members of the class.

 

“You have been doing a very good job in this class Lindsey.”Ms. Fox whispered.

 

“Thanks Ms.Fox.”the girl responded.

 

“LINDSEY!!!!!” Melissa screamed out as she was closing in on the black reeboks.

 

Unfortunately, Lindsey shuffled her feet and she caused Melissa to stumble to the ground as she moved so that her feet were on either side of Melissa. Melissa looked up at the giantess standing over her not paying her any attention.

 

“That test was kinda hard this time. But we will see what I get. Alright thanks see ya!” Lindsey said quietly and she left.

 

Melissa was sitting on the floor and she saw Ms. Fox sitting there grading tests. She had on the same heels from the day she had shrunk herself. Melissa then saw a computer cord by the desk that was low enough for her to reach. She ran too it.

 

When she finally got to the cord she began to climb and climb and climb. Her arms burned. She thought that she was never going to reach the desk. But finally she did and crawled over the edge. She rested for a few moments. She had been climbing for what seemed like an eternity and while she was climbing most of the class had finished the test. There were only a few students left. Soon those students were done too and Melissa saw Ms. Fox rise up to her full height. She looked down at her desk and picked up her things and turned to leave. Her heels clacked as she walked towards the exit of the room.

 

“MS. FOX!!! DOWN HERE!!!!! NO!!!!! “ Melissa screamed.

 

Ms. Fox switched off the light and walked out of the room. Melissa was all alone on a clean desk. Then the door opened again and a girl walked in and she walked towards the desk. It was Katie Melissa's lab partner from the day she shrunk herself.

 

Katie walked towards the recycling bin by the teachers desk.

 

“Last classroom to empty for another silly shift I picked up.” Katie thought.

 

Melissa ran towards the edge of the desk. She started waving her arms in hope that Katie would see her.

 

Katie walked up and bent over to pick up the container and then she spotted something on the desk. She moved her hair out of her face and looked closer.

 

It was then that she realized that it was Melissa and her eyes widened. That is when she noticed that Melissa was trying to tell her something so she put her head down to the desk and angled her ear towards Melissa. She could just pick out unshrink as she listened.

 

“Where??” She asked. She listened again. And she heard the word bag but not the location. She thought for a moment and she remembered seeing a bag that was sitting in a box outside of the classroom. She went and grabbed it and she found Melissa's shrink gun. She aimed the gun at Melissa and fired.

 

Melissa appeared on the desk and she hugged Katie. She told Katie that next time she would not shrink herself without some one next time. With that the two friends walked out of the classroom headed to get something to eat.

 

 

 

End Notes:

Hople you enjoyed this story!  

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6197