Shameless by Bob Charlie
Summary:

Chelsea is a shy girl who is easily embarassed.  Most people at the school truly do not know who she is.  However, she has a strong exhibitionist streak which she has not told many people about.  Everything is soon going to change, as she begins to grow after being struck by a strange meteor.  Her friends, her enemies, and the world are soon going to be affected by the radical changes happening to Chelsea.  For her sake, can our shy exhibitionist learn how to be truly shameless?  

This is her diary.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19) Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 15413 Read: 44020 Published: September 04 2016 Updated: November 25 2016

1. Dear Diary by Bob Charlie

2. A Strange Occurrence by Bob Charlie

3. Growth by Bob Charlie

4. The Incident at the Water Park by Bob Charlie

5. Chapter 5 by Bob Charlie

6. The Big Day (Part 1) by Bob Charlie

7. The Big Day (Part 2) by Bob Charlie

Dear Diary by Bob Charlie

               This diary is where I list all of my thoughts.  They can only be recorded here.  Sometime I might like to release them to the rest of the world, but I know that I can’t.  And there’s one simple reason.  It would be far too embarrassing for anyone to find out about me.  Whenever I’m not writing in this diary, I keep it hidden upstairs, under lock and key, so that even my parents cannot get it.  Why?  Probably because I am pretty weird.  I never was popular at school.  I made a few friends, but many of the other girls made fun of me, and the guys mostly ignored me.  Whether it was having my stuff hidden from me,  I was… not much of a looker throughout my teenage years, but I thought things were starting to look up in that regard.  I think it’s time to give myself a looks update for this entry.  So I suppose it’s time to take off my clothes and give myself the inspection.  No peeking ;)

               I was born with brunette hair and a relatively pale complexion.  My skin was still pale to this day, as I didn’t go outside too much.  I kept my hair about shoulder length.  It was straight, as I wasn’t really the type to do anything fancy with my hair.  I was just very slightly pudgy, which was a huge improvement from when I used to be very fat.  As I examined my body in the mirror today, I could only see just a bit of my belly sticking out.  Of course, this meant that my parents are having to scramble to get new clothes as I keep losing weight.  I don’t really mind though.  I was really trying to lose weight, and it’s been paying off!  My braces were removed last week, and as much as I hated them I think they were really a good decision now.  My pearly whites are shining white back at me!  Gone is that crooked smile the girls have been making fun of so much. 

               Not to say that being fat in the past has had no drawbacks.  My boobs are looking pretty good.  I hefted them up a little bit ago to look at them.  Each of them is about a D cup, and they stand up pretty firmly.  Each little red nipple was cool to the touch.  I think that they are pretty fine, and I can really appreciate how they hang firmly on my body now that I’ve lost some weight.  When I examined myself in the mirror tonight, I realized that I have a pretty good set of hips as well.  With my complexion clearing up, you’d think I’d be the look of the school.  But… Dear diary… there are still two problems with that.

               The first is that I am short.  And not kind of short.  The type of short where other girls look over me, not to mention guys.  I am still, at age 16… the whopping height of 4’9.  Legally a dwarf.  People bump into me all the time, and pretend I’m not there.  It’s gotten better.  As I said, I do have a few friends at school.  But I do feel like I’m invisible to most people unless they’re making fun of me. 

               I have another problem as well.

               I am… kind of weird.  It’s hard to write this out, but it’s true.  Most girls seem to be into clothes, shopping, soap dramas… but my interests lie squarely in the… well…

               One of the main things I do at home is pretend to do what I cannot.  And that is show myself off.  I’m an exhibitionist.  Whenever I get myself naked in the mirror like I did today.  I can’t help but get a little turned on.  I can’t help but think of other people looking at me, wanting to touch me.  It’s so hard, because I get so easily embarrassed that I can’t do anything at all.  But really there’s nothing I’d like more than being the only naked person in a crowd.  Everyone looking at me, touching me, lusting for me.  Boys AND girls.  If they’d adore me like that, I’d do anything for them.  Even in public.

               Especially in public.

 

               Yet reality is dull compared to that fantasy.  Besides you and I, diary, the only one who really gets to look at me is my dildo.  A few weeks ago, my friend Amber gave me one as a present.  She often did like to tease people.  It was after we saw a dirty Adam Sandler movie to make fun of it.  Apparently there was a dildo based on the movie, and she thought it would be funny to give it to me.  Little did she know, that I have put that dildo to use since then.  It even has a vibration setting!  A part of me would like her to watch me using it, but I know that’s pretty weird as she’s my friend.  The thing is still kind of damp from when I was using it earlier.  Maybe I would give it another whirl tonight before I go to bed.  Although my hands might suffice…

               Oh well.  It’s time for the exhibitionist to retire for the night.  Good night, Dear Diary.

 

A Strange Occurrence by Bob Charlie


August 4, 2018
Today something strange happened to me.

As you know, today was the day of the stargazing trip. That sounds like a big deal, but it isn’t at all. The class goes out, everyone together, to a farm in town at 9:30 after it gets dark. The teachers set up a couple of small telescopes, and we look up at the stars. Wow.

I was talking with Amber and another friend, Michael. Now Michael was also… not very popular. Unlike Amber, who really did know quite a bit of people, Michael was honestly more of an unknown than me. It might have helped that I was starting to look better after losing some weight while Michael... just didn’t stand out very much. His acne was beginning to recede, and he wasn’t that bad looking. But he was short. Really short. He only stood three inches taller than me. At five foot even.

His interests were also kind of out there. He was strongly into anime, and he got me to watch some. I started to think that some of it was really good. But I was going to keep up with my game shows (yes really) and dramas some as well. And I don’t want to watch puffy cutie magical witch Amie or whatever type of crap he always wants to show me. If I want to watch porn, I’ll just do that. When you’re unpopular, you just have to hang out with whoever’ll take you I suppose. And he is nice enough.

Where was I?

Oh yeah. I was hit by a meteor today.

But it didn’t really hurt.

I had been talking with my friends. But I saw Alice out of the corner of my eye, heading towards me through the flat field. Where do I begin?

Alice, standing at a little over six feet tall, really does not seem to like me. In fact, she seems to hate me quite a bit. She’s always finding some way to taunt me, upset me, embarrass me. And I know that I said I’m an exhibitionist, that I like people looking at me. But it’s shameful really. I don’t like being embarrassed in front of everyone.

She kicked up some dust in the dry grassy field, getting some all over my clothes. I ended up coughing and sputtering. Amber quickly walked over in order to confront her, but I ran off into the woods as it looked like some of Alice’s friends were joining. I really didn’t want to be a part of all of this. I didn’t want to be involved with all of this.

“Where are you going, little Chelsey!” She shouted as I ran off. She laughed as I walked off. It was always so easy for her to get too me. I wished that I could stand up for myself better.

She laughed as she kept running after me. Alice loved holding me down, slamming my face into the ground. Sometimes she just spat on me as I lay on the ground crying. I swear that this has been going on since middle school! Why in the hell does she care about me so much!?

“Where did you go!? You know you can’t hide from me forever, you stupid coward!” Chelsea’s voice grew more distant, as I was indeed, hiding from her. I scratched my legs as I ran through the forest, getting caught in brambles and sticks.

So I ended up going through into another, abandoned field. I sat there for a little while and gazed up at the stars, wondering when people were going to quit taunting me. But most of all I felt embarrassed. Embarrassed about running off. Embarrassed about everything Alice had done to me. And it wasn’t the good kind of embarrassed. I didn’t want anyone looking at me.

That was when it happened. One second I was sitting there, and the next I was laying back on the grass. It felt like everything was being knocked out of me at once. I couldn’t think, except for a split second that this was it. Whatever had come from above certainly must have killed me. It felt like I was outside, floating outside of my body for a moment. Was it a meteor? Something else?

My mind began to go outside of its body… it felt like I was dead. Yet at the same time, every bit of me flooded with energy. The forest looked like it was in the middle of the day. The only thing I can recall is that at that moment I was extremely embarrassed. No… there was something else. My whole body was tingling… I almost felt good. Despite what had happened, everything just felt so real for a moment. Like I could do anything. But soon it began to subside as I returned to reality.

But a second later I was lying back on the ground, just feeling sore all over. It felt like there was something INSIDE me today diary. I walked back without telling anyone what had happened.

Amber and Michael seemed to be really worried about me. I got too upset over the smallest things. But I said some stuff to comfort them. No I didn’t want to go to the teacher because that never does anything.
Half an hour later we drove back, and here I am. I know nobody will believe what happened to me today, so I just had to write about it here. Until next time.

Growth by Bob Charlie
August 6, 2018.

Something even weirder happened today, diary.
I still hadn’t told anyone about what happened with the meteor. I’ve been making it through the past couple of days accepting that I wouldn’t tell anyone about my near death experience. And I thought that was how it would continue to be, until lunch today.

I normally sit with Amber, Cynthia and Ayane as my small lunch group. Besides Michael… I guess… they’re the only three friends I have. Cynthia’s a bit of a brain, as I’ve told you many times. I’ve realized that she’s probably going to go far away to some great school in the future and leave me alone. She has straight brunette hair and stands at about 5’6.

Ayane is originally from Japan, but moved over a few years ago. I’ve gotten to know her pretty well. She wasn’t particular popular there or here because of how much of a tomboy she was. The girl typically wore simply a T-shirt and jeans, and the girl was pretty athletic. She stood about 5’8 as well, so all of my friends tower over me.

Anyway, I was walking over with my lunch tray… it was pizza day, hooray? Suddenly, I tripped over some old food that had been left on the floor, and my tray went flying across the room.

I saw some people from one of the nearby tables laughing at me as I begin to stand up, some pizza sauce on my shirt. Boy Chelsea, I haven’t done that for a while.

Suddenly, I began to feel very strange as people were looking at me from all over the room. I don’t know how to describe it. It’s like I began to feel all hot and sweaty, as people all over the room looked at me. I just stood there, in the middle of the lunchroom, as I began to feel this strange energy coursing through me.

It was like my whole body was tight as everyone was watching me. I can’t really describe it. I flushed even as the laughter died down from across the hall. Some people just stood there strangely, as I felt like my insides were on fire.

Soon it felt a little like I was stretching somehow. Like my body was gradually exploding outward. I could barely hear anyone else around me as the sound of my own bones growing filled me. I was still hot, and felt almost.. aroused as I climbed just a little higher. People were staring even more at me, as they saw my flushed body just standing there in the middle of the room. I looked so weird. So stupid, with my stained shirt standing there in the middle of the lunchroom. But it felt good.

Everyone looking at me felt so good. I could feel my pussy tingling by everyone looking at me. I didn’t know what was wrong with me. But I have to be honest. It felt reaaallllly good.

Soon I saw someone coming over towards me. It was Michael and Amber. Soon the two were hoisting me up by my arms and dragging me outside. The lunchroom was so loud with students chattering about me that teachers had to go in and interrupt it. That’s a great way to start out my sophomore year, right?

Soon I was dragged out in the hot air outside. The school building was providing shade at least, but I was really burning up.

“It’s… really… hot out here.” I mouthed to the two of them.

“What in the world happened with you? It’s like you liked everyone making fun of you.” Amber said curiously as she sat me down at a bench outside.

“I just felt really weird, okay. Really hot. Okay.” I did feel really uncomfortable though. My entire body was sticky with sweat. And my clothes felt pretty tight as well. I was developing a bit of a wedgie as my underwear dug into my butt, and my pants were riding into me. My shirt clung a bit too much to my chest as well.

“Chelsea, could you stand up?” Michael asked me curiously. I wasn’t sure why he asked me that, but I decided to follow his lead and stand up anyway. I felt almost a sense of vertigo as I did.

When I stood up I realized immediately why he had asked me to.

I was staring him straight in the eye.

“Holy shit,” Amber's mouth stood agape while she was looking at me. That expression’s going to be in my mind for a while. I’ve never seen her looking that shocked before.

“It’ll be okay… alright,” I said looking up at her. I don’t know what has happened to me. But I’ll feel okay. I’m fine.

“Nobody grows three inches in a day, Chelsea. That just doesn’t happen. You should see a doctor… or something.”

“Look, it’s obvious that something just happened,” okay I said back to them.

Or… at least I think that’s how it went. I can’t remember everything that is said throughout the day. I went back to class and stubbornly sat through it. I had to talk to the guidance counselor for a while too. Assure her that everything was okay. Blah blah blah… it felt like the day lasted forever.

When I got home, I walked upstairs quickly. I wanted to get out of these clothes so badly. My parents aren’t really the most attentive (as you know), so I was able to sneak upstairs quickly without any trouble. When I got there, it was really hard to peel my clothes off. A bit of my belly was even showing from underneath my shirt. It didn’t look that bad, I guess. I weigh 120 pounds… well I’m not sure that I do now. I don’t even think that’s technically overweight. Maybe I’m just self-conscious. But I think that my belly’s a little noticeable. Maybe that’s because the rest of my body didn’t seem to take much of my weight. I have a pretty decent ass, and there really isn’t much fat noticeable on the rest of my body. I still wanted to lose weight pretty badly though. Oh well…

But I wanted to write today so badly. I can’t believe that I actually grew! I checked my marks on the wall just to make sure, but I really am three inches taller. All from what happened earlier. I’m not sure what it was, but people aren’t going to be looking straight over my head so much anymore. So on the whole, I think that it was a good day. I’ll write later, I guess.

This has been a pretty insane day. I suppose that I will have to listen to my friends though. I need to find out what just happened to me.
The Incident at the Water Park by Bob Charlie
August 9, 2018

Something is really going on…

I’m looking at myself in the mirror again. I look exactly the same… but it’s completely different. None of my clothes fit me now. I know that it would be a hopeless battle to even try any of them on. So I’m not sure what to do, diary.

I went to the water park this weekend. I went just with Ayane. I wanted to be able to soak for a while without thinking about what happened earlier this week. Ever since I split my lunch tray, Alice has been having a fun time. She’s been talking about me all throughout the school. The names are completely lame, things such as megadork and ultra-klutz. She’s apparently been calling me sweaty as well, and according to Michael it’s been flying throughout the school.

One time I heard a couple of seniors talking about me, referring to the pizza girl. When I heard them talking, I flushed up a little, and felt the sensation return. I snuck to the bathroom while I felt the sense of sick pleasure return to me. My feet hurt within my shoes, I might have gone up a size by then.

But it wasn’t as bad as what happened today.

I’ve come to one conclusion. This… thing happens whenever I am embarrassed. Whenever I am embarrassed, I get warm. Whenever I am embarrassed, I start to feel sweaty and aroused. And whenever I am embarrassed, I get bigger. That’s the only possible explanation for what happened today.

My parents are still trying to make a lot of phonecalls, trying to figure out what happened. What could be happening. I don’t think that they’ll find anything out though. It’s not like this has happened to anyone else… ever. I suppose it must be that meteor that hit me earlier this week. But I still don’t know what kind of bizarre meteor would do that.

Dear, diary, you know what?

It’s sexy, looking at myself in the mirror now. I’ve got to be six feet tall. I’m so much bigger in every way than before.

I look exactly the same all over, but I’m a LOT bigger now. I measured myself on the scale today, and I weigh 210 pounds. I look exactly the same, but I know that a girl my height would ordinarily be pretty fat. I guess the difference is that I’m actually thick. I grew the same all around, in every direction. So I’m actually quite a bit bigger than girls my height if you think about it. And I’m definitely not going to be overlooked anymore.

My dildo… very recently used, lay on the floor. It was kind of small, as far as they go. I bucked on it pretty hard today, and almost the entire length of it fit inside of me.

Oh yeah… I suppose I need to write about what happened today!

So as I wrote earlier, I was at the waterpark with Ayane. I needed a break after what had happened earlier in the week. It had been hard finding clothes that fit me over the past couple days, having gotten rid of my ‘fat’ outfits. Luckily I was wearing my old swimsuit that was made for when I was very overweight, so it was kind of loose if anything. The only problem was that it constricted my chest a bit.

I’m not the biggest fan of slides and such, but I like swimming, and I feel that I needed to get out. So there we were, the two of us at the waterpark. We went swimming for about an hour. But somehow… somehow she forced me on to one of the slides. A 10 minute wait for a 10 second ride. That’s worth it, right?

We chatted while we were waiting among the great throng of people heading towards the slides. The park was really crowded today.

“It’s really okay, you know,” Ayane said briskly while we waited. “People are already beginning to forget about what happened with the lunch tray. People just don’t have that long of memories, especially in high school. Besides, Alice wasn’t going to make people think about it with the great name ‘pizza face.’”

“Yeah… I guess you’re right,” I told her. “I just wish that things like that wouldn’t happen.”

“Still, I’m curious about what happened. I can’t believe you’re parents haven’t noticed. You’re like freaking half a foot taller!”

“Don’t talk so loudly in front of people. And besides, it’s just a few inches, not half-a-foot. Anyway, here we are.” We were finally at the top of the slide. The sun was beating down on me. I suppose it was time to have 10 seconds of fun.

“Which one of you is going to go first?” The bored lifeguard is.

“She is!” Ayane chirped. “Chelsea’s been waiting to go on the slide for a while now!”

Sure.

With that I got onto the slide and pushed off. Two seconds later I stopped. The stupid top of my twopiece had gotten hooked on something… on the slide. What it was, I don’t know. I thought that these things were supposed to be smooth?

I tried pushing myself off again, but nothing budged me. I was just completely stuck on the slide as the water flowed around me.

“You need to hurry up?” The lifeguard peered over and looked at me, struggling on the waterslide. “There are other people who want to slide, okay.”

“I can’t help it, I’m stuck!” I yelled back up at him. The lifeguard just stared dully down at me, and I began to flush again as I felt the sensation from earlier this week continue. My suit constricted around me a little as I felt the rough fabric rubbing against my skin. The top was pulling against my breasts. The same traitorous top that was still stuck to the slide.

“Are you okay?” The lifeguard looked back down at me. “Do you need me to like… call anyone for help.”

“That could be nice!” I shouted back up at him. Couldn’t he tell I was growing? Even without that, it was obvious that I was in strong discomfort as my string held me back on the waterslide. Soon other people began staring at me as well, all of them looking down at me, wondering what was going on with the waterslide.

“Chelsea, I’ll get some help, okay?” Ayane was looking down at me from the waterslide, looking awfully concerned. She just wanted some fun at the waterslide and I did this. I struggled with the string some more, trying to see what it was hooked on. It was hard to do so as I grew increasingly flushed. I could feel my body stretching again, and it was hard to concentrate as I looked for what kept my string attached. Finally I found some of the back part caught in between two rivets of the slide. How did they make these things so badly? Did they want to be sued?

I kept trying to pull the stupid thing off, but it stayed on there really stubbornly. I wanted to finger myself, not finger the stupid string. And whatever this thing was, it definitely turned me on. My nipples were pressing against the fabric of my increasingly taught swimsuit, and my butt cheeks were filling out my bottom. I kept fiddling with it, hoping desperately that something would happen.

And it did.

In a second I felt myself moving down the slide, towards the bottom. But my top, which had come undone, still lay there fluttering from the water towards the top of the slide.

A few seconds later, I reached the bottom, and my body was unceremoniously dumped in the water. It took a second to realize that my top had really come undone, and I didn’t really want to come up. But I had to breathe.

So in a few seconds, I surfaced, my naked chest rising outside of the water in the crowded park. And as I said before, I was sporting a pair of D-cups, so it was pretty easy to notice them. Especially as they were heaving, dripping with water. My nipples stood out erectly and proudly as I was turned on from everyone looking at me. Even as I stood in the shallow pool at the base of the slide, everyone was looking at me. And many eyes were drawn to my breasts.

Hey, I’m proud of them, okay?

I knew that it was embarrassing. I was embarrassed. But it felt good for everyone to be staring at me like that, for me to be the center of attention. With every ragged breath I drew, my chest expanded out a bit further than before. And it became obvious to the people around me what was going on.

“She’s growing!” One man shouted. “I don’t know what’s happening, but she’s growing.”

“What’s happening to her mom?” A boy who looked about thirteen or fourteen shouted up at his mother. I’m pretty certain he had a tent in his pants as he looked up at my growing form.

I simply drunk it all in. I was so embarrassed, but I was so aroused at the same time. As I said earlier, I am a bit of an exhibitionist. And I have never had so many people staring at my body. My sweaty, naked body, water still dripping off of it. And it’s no longer just you, dear diary.

My bottom began to look obscene, it starting to disappear entirely into the crack of my ass. And a bit of my pubic hair started to show beneath it as well. I wanted to finger myself desperately.

But I couldn’t. That would be going just a bit far, wouldn’t it? A security guard began to approach me, trying to get me out of the park. And I began to feel embarrassed again. After all that’s how I’m supposed to feel, isn’t it? But at the same time, I felt confident. Goddammit! I’m one of the biggest people in the park! I could see over the heads of a lot of people there now. Within the last few minutes, I had grown a lot. And I was bigger than him.

“It… it’s not like I can help getting bigger. Be..besides, you look like you’re having fun anyway.” I smiled sweetly down at him, my exposed breasts standing right in front of his face.

“Chelsey!” Ayane had walked down from the bottom of the slide.

“Oh my god…” she whispered staring up at me… “You’re naked… and fucking huge! What’s going on.”

“Do you want a closer look too?” I said, staring down at her. “Everyone else is staring at me anyway.” I didn’t know what I was saying at the time. But I was just so happy, even as I stretched further and further up. I was taller than most of the other people at the park now!

He simply stared open mouthed at me. This was amazing. I think I had grown a foot in the past few minutes. I wasn’t growing as fast as I was before, but I still had to be aware of what I was doing. My naked body was there, for everyone to see.

At last my straining bottom gave up completely, and people’s stares grew even stronger as it fluttered to the ground. People kept muttering, shocked all around me.

“It’s not like I can control this. I’m sorry the water park’s no longer PG 13,” I muttered as I felt the stares starting to get to me. My arousal was still there, but my normal sense of shame was beginning to supplant it.

“Um… girl… you’re going to need to get out of the middle of the park completely naked like that,” one of the security officers muttered at me.

“What did you say. I can’t hear you with all the shouting going on!” They were acting like this is my fault!

“I said, can you please leave the park! You are completely naked!”

“Sure, yeah, whatever,” I exclaimed, cupping my breasts. “But don’t act like I’m some horrible person. I didn’t deliberately cause this to happen. And besides,” I pointed to a growing and obvious erection the security guard had, “you’re the ones ogling me! You owe me. Not the other way around.” I cupped my huge breasts in front of the security officer’s eyes, which were just a little too close, to emphasize the point. The officer just stood there, dumbfound. He even was looking down, straight at my shaved pussy. Honestly, this was getting pretty pathetic.

Soon I noticed Ayane from the corner of my eye. She really was trying to take all of me in, although she looked properly shocked rather than aroused.

“Hi Ayane… I liked going to the water park today, I hope you’re having as good of a time as I did” I waved, trying to embarrass her as well. She smiled back at me hesitantly, stunned at what was happening.
Everyone was mostly silent as I just stood there, cupping my boobs and the officer didn’t make a single move. Finally, I decided to put him out of his misery.

“Okay, I’ll go with you now,” I said sweetly to the officer. A lot of the men around me had erections, and even some women were staring at me lustfully. As I finally followed them, still inching slightly higher with the knowledge of what I had just done, I felt sexier than I ever had in my life.

“W…wait, what are you going to do? Is she in trouble?” Ayane asked the officers.

“We’re just going to take her home, I guess. We can’t keep her here naked disturbing the entire park. I have no idea… what just happened,” one of the officers sighed.

They took me to the front of the park, where a staff member handed me a large T-shirt and pair of underwear. I don’t know why a water park would have that on hand. I put it on, the thought of everyone seeing me growing in the park filling me with a little dread. I don’t remember too much about the drive home. It didn’t take long, seeing as I don’t live very far from the park.
And here I am. My parents were shocked upon seeing me. The two of them simply stared at me like I was someone else, not their daughter at all. I walked upstairs silently.

I want to feel shame for what I did today. I really do. I basically shut down an entire park. I exposed myself to many people… even children. But I couldn’t. I’ve never felt so important, so powerful as when those people watched me growing out of my swimsuit.
But I still don’t know what to do. Is this a good thing? If I grow whenever I get embarrassed…
It’s probably not going to stop anytime soon.
Chapter 5 by Bob Charlie

August 14, 2016

               I haven’t been allowed to go to school this week. I suppose no one grows 16 inches in a span of a week (the mark on my wall is now 6’1), but it’s still ridiculous that I’m kept here. A blood sample was taken of me and sent off. Supposedly the results will be back soon. But in the meantime there’s nothing to do other than lay around in my uncle’s stupid clothes.

               Someone attempted to publish a news article about me, but it was kept from the papers at the request of the same people who examined me earlier.  They had placed stethoscopes all over me, and subjected me to many tests while in hazmat gear.  But they were so professional about it, that I wasn’t really embarrassed.

               Which is a good thing, I suppose. 

               It may seem like I’m a complete perv after what happened last time.  But as I said before, I’m an exhibitionist.  And I was presented with an opportunity that I never had before.  How many people can just grow, inches at a time? I knew people would be watching me when that happened, so I had to take advantage of the opportunity.

               I may seem like a girl who plays with herself all the time, but honestly, I’m not a guy.  It’s typically just once a day. And I can only surf the Internet for a couple of hours before I get bored. I’m not exactly a bookworm. This sucks! There’s nothing to do at all.

               Except eat.  At my increased size, it feels like I’ve been doing but eating.

               Diary, I’ve been laying here day after day with nothing to do.

               That is, until tonight.

               I’ve just been staying here in my room under my parent’s orders. It’s not like they did much to stop me. My room isn’t even locked. But tonight I heard a knock at my window.

               “Can I come in?” Amber’s voice hissed quietly through the window. Desperate for some company, I undid the latch and pulled up the window. Soon she clambered into my room and fell down on the bed.

               “So what Ayane said really is true.  You are a lot bigger now. Most teenage girls don’t go through growth spurts like that, you know,” she said matter of factly as she got within a foot of me, the girl uncomfortably close.

               “This is so exciting!” I could feel her breath against my skin, she was so close to me now. Amber was pretty tall, but I was a little bigger than her now. It was weird to long down at her.

               “So… what’s this?” I saw her reach down and pull something from next to the bed. It was my dildo, still wet from when I have used it tonight.

               “This thing is fresh… isn’t it!” she said, waving the thing around. “I knew it was a good present. You never would have bought one yourself.” Amber stepped even closer to me, to the point where we were practically touching.

               “Amber… don’t you think that you’re a little close,” I muttered awkwardly as the girl stood inches from me. But she continued talking enthusiastically, not paying attention to what I said.

               “I bet you’re using this a lot now. I mean, what happened to you is pretty hot. You’ve always complained about everyone looking over you, and now you grew a foot in a week!” 

               I just stood there, almost like stone as she finally bumped herself against me, her lips at the level of my chin. Her slender body contrasted with my larger one as for a moment we stood together. Finally, she spontaneously reached out and grabbed at my chest through my shirt, quickly reaching her goal.

               “Your parents haven’t even gotten you new bras have they?  I can tell that you’re going commando.”

               “A… Amber what are you doing?” I started sweating as I felt the heated sensation from earlier returning to me, my whole body flushing up. And my nipples began to respond to my growth and Amber’s groping as they quickly became hard.

               “Oh my god!  You really are sweating aren’t you!  It’s happening, isn’t it!” Amber was shouting just a bit too loud as she enthusiastically got right next to me. I could feel her breath against my skin, she was so clo

               “Please… there’s something wrong with me… I don’t even know if it can be reversed…” I breathed out slowly. But my friend inched closer and closer, until we were practically touching.

               “I’m really not used to being shorter than you,” Amber breathed quietly, reaching up a little and grabbing my shoulders. “What’s it like… being bigger… you always complained about how short you were, but now you’re not. You’ll never be short again. In fact for you, I think that there’s no going back.  Especially for you.” She finally leaned in a bit more and her body was touching mine.  I could feel her heart racing as she pressed against mine.

               “Please don’t d… do this, it’s…”

               “Embarrassing?” With that my friend took her right hand off of my shoulder and squeezed one of my large breasts with it.”  It was at that moment that I began to feel the fabric of my uncle’s shirt pressing against me again. 

               “Amber… I don’t know where I’ll be able to get another shirt!” I whined out as I felt her hand growing ever so slightly smaller as my breast pressed against it.

               “Who said you need another shirt?” Amber took the other breast with her hand as well, as she fondled them with abandon.  She was fully fondling them now, seeming to marvel at their size and consistency. 

               “You seem to be really into me Amber,” I began to giggle, my face still hot from embarrassment. 

               “Well, you’ve always been cute,” Amber said with satisfaction as she reached for my nipple a little.  “Yep, going commando,” she said with satisfaction as I yelped. 

               “Hey… hey…” Amber reached out and covered my mouth.  “You can’t be making any noise, do you want your parents to notice?  I don’t think they want you growing anymore.”

               “You know Amber, I’m going to think that you had dirty thoughts when you gave me that dildo, now.  Were you just imagining me using it?’ I teased her. 

               “I just wanted to give a friend a present.  If I thought of you using it, then it was just a bonus.” 

               At that moment, looking down at her, I realized how small my friend truly was.  I had probably grown a couple of inches just from Amber’s fondling, and I stood about half a foot over my formerly taller friend.

               “If I didn’t know better, I’d say that you want me to be bigger,” I smirked, looking down at her as my embarrassment subsided.  “You really want to fondle these,” I said, grasping at my own tits.  “Then you have to come close up!” I pulled my friend down into my cleavage upon saying that, burying her face inside my massive tits.  It looked like she could hardly breathe, as her head wedged itself between my twin orbs. 

               I was no longer growing while this was going on.  After all, it was her fault that she was so into me, not mine.  However, I was still feeling heat deep inside me, but it came from a different source.

               “Amber… you can’t just fondle me without anything in return…” I said as I reached around her and grabbed her ass.  She yelped in surprise as she did this.  I simply kept going on, and used my larger weight to push her forward onto my bed.  She fell back effortlessly, as I was able to push her without effort.  I then clambered right on top of her, my bed squeaking beneath our combined weight. 

               “So… are you ready to take some responsibility,” I said as I flattened my weight over her.  Soon I could feel her entire body underneath me, as I flattened her.

               “You’re heavy,” I heard her state from somewhere beneath me.

               “How rude, you know I’m only slightly overweight.  I’ve been trying to lose recently.”

               “Yeah, well I think something else has made you gain weight.”

               “Hmmph,” I huffed from above her.  “Just for that, I don’t think you’re getting me off of you so easily.  Shirt off!”  I commanded haughity from above her.

               “What did you say?”

               “Shirt… off.”  I commanded one more time, refusing to budge my weight as I straddled her stomach.  My earlier growth had caused my shirt to expose my belly a little, some of the white skin showing.  My breasts stretched my shirt quite a bit, as it looked like it could reach a breaking point soon.  The outlines of my boobs were drawn through, and you could follow a line between her eyes and my breasts.  It was pretty empowering to be looking down on her like that. 

               “So you want me to take off my shirt?”  Amber replied.  “What am I going to get in return?” 

               “I think I’m going to keep mine on… at least for now.  But I… am taking yours off!”  I exclaimed as I fondled with her.  Soon she laughed as she struggled with me.  I tried to reach my hands around her smaller body, grabbing the bottom of her shirt and attempted to pull it above her shoulders.  She managed to struggle quite a bit underneath me, as I felt her keep it on.  She was still a pretty athletic girl, and even if I was bigger than her, it was quite a struggle to get it from her.  I saw her tan belly exposed as I continued to fumble with her beneath me.  Finally I felt it begin to pull off, and her arms moved up as I finally began to win the struggle, her arms moving above her shirt.  As I pulled It up, I saw her bra clad breasts began to emerge, my prize ready for the waiting.

               Amber and I had been friends for a long time, many years.  So understandably, it felt kind of weird when I looked down at her and saw her nearly naked body beneath me.  But, as she smiled up at me, I felt reassured.  She looked friendly enough, and I was prepared to go to the next level.  So I looked down at her, smiled one last time, and reached around her back.  I unsnapped her bra, and was soon looking at her tanned breasts.  I wasn’t embarrassed at the least.  She wanted me.  I wanted her.  It was that simple.

               She squirmed a little beneath me as I fondled her breasts.  The surface felt soft, yet firm beneath me.  I rubbed my fingers over her nipples, marveling at the feel of another person’s breasts. Amber’s breasts. My friend’s breasts.  

               “Your pants too… and your underwear…. You know the drill,” I commanded again.  Soon her panties lay at the floor.  It was difficult for Amber to take them off as I lay on top of her. 

               “Chelsea… my legs are getting numb,” she whined from underneath me. 

               “Not yet… not yet…” I said from above her.  “You still haven’t gotten to experience these from up close.”  I finally began to take my own shirt off, to give her access to the globes she hungered for.  I pulled my shirt just a little over my neck… and soon… it didn’t budge any further.  My uncle’s shirt was a little tight before I had grown, but now it had caught on my shoulders.  I pulled and I pulled, but it felt like I was only able to get it lodged further. 

               “Hehehehe… you should see what you look like!”  Amber giggled from underneath me.  “I can see your belly!” 

               “Shu… shut up!”  I wanted this moment to be sexy.  I really did.  And now my shirt had gotten caught around me.  I only saw darkness as I struggled with the fabric.  I could feel myself growing embarrassed again, as I completely fumbled with my shirt.  Amber was enamored with me, and now I was doing this! 

               I still felt turned on, as a familiar heat returned to me.   For just a moment, I was confident.  For just a bit, I felt like I had control.  But I knew how much of a dork I was.  And now I was a big dork. 

               “Bbbbbbbbttt!” I felt something wet on my belly as her lips pressed against my belly.  She was clearly razzing my belly.  “Someone has a cute belly, doesn’t she!  Someone has a really cute belly!  I could feel the heat picking up steam, and my body became pressed inside my shirt even further, and I realized it would be completely hopeless to take it off, as my uncle’s shirt began to feel like it was made for a child.

               I felt Amber’s hand reach around my butt as well.  “Hmm… I don’t think I’m going to be able to take these off.  They’re wedged to you pretty well.  You’re a growing girl aren’t you!  Going through all of your clothes so fast!”  With that I felt her fingers on my belly this time.  She was tickling me pretty hard, as I felt her fingers dancing all over my body. 

               “A… Amber stop!”  I yelled out.  She was treating me like a little kid.  But I would show her who’s little.  I felt the heat still growing stronger within me as I grew within my shirt.  As my underwear grew so tight that it threatened to snap off.  As my sweatpants grew so tight that they started to cut off circulation in my legs.  But even as I struggled with all of this, I still couldn’t see her, as my shirt still blocked my view of the outside world. 

               “Hee…Hahaha… Quit treating me! HA! like a child!”  I pouted as I flailed my arms, Amber still tickling me furiously.  I kept squirming on top of her, and I finally fell over, the room shaking as my weight fell onto the floor.  Amber pounced on me, continuing to tickle me.  I felt her slide a little, as I wiggled back and forth trying to get her off of me.

               “But you are SUCH a cutie.  And now you’re a big cutie!” Amber said as she kept tickling me.  I couldn’t remain mad at her.  It’s obvious that she was playing with me.  But it was still embarrassing as I tried to get my shirt off of me.  I felt it beginning to rip now.  My clothes were becoming so incredibly tight by this point. 

               “Okay… I think that’s enough tickling for now,” Ambre said from on top of me.  Soon I felt her hand reaching somewhere else.  Soon she was reaching somewhere else, and I felt her hands on my breasts again, as she began to fondle them. 

               “You really want them, don’t you,” I sighed as she continued to reach at them.  I couldn’t fell anything, but it was obvious that Amber was fiercely attacking my breasts. 

               “I think I’ve made it pretty obvious by now.”  Amber kept blissfully attacking my breasts, completely ignoring the situation with my shirt.  My other clothes were still getting tighter, and I started to get sweaty as they attempted to bind me.

               “Amber, can’t you help a little here.  My clothes are completely stuck on me.”

               “Can’t you see?”  Amber said adoringly.  “They’re going to come off anyway.  You don’t need to do anything else.”  Surely enough, I could hear the sounds of clothes ripping, as I finally began to stretch too large for my confines.  Even as this happened, I felt slight pain coming from my ass.

               “Amber, I have another wedgie.  Is there anything you can do to help, or are you just going to sit there and admire my amazing bigness.”

               “I’m just going to sit here and admire your amazing bigness.”  Amber chirped back.  She was still fondling me under what was left of my clothes, her hands having free reign of my body.

               “How nice.  Seriously, Amber, I’m completely stuck in here.  Is there ANYTHING you can do to get me out of here?” 

               “You’re already doing it, Chelsea, you glorious, awkward, cute, big girl.  You’re going to be out of here soon.  All you have to do is be embarrassed.  Think that you aren’t putting on an amazing show when you are.  Think that you’re not sexy when you DID lose that weight and have the largest breasts of anyone in our grade.  Think that people never look at you except when you’ll mess up.  You have to think that you’re nothing… until time and time again, your body will prove you wrong.  You are big, and you are cute.  You are big AND cute, Chelsea.” 

               But I don’t think that I’m anything like that.  And even as she said it, I felt more red than I had before, and as my body grew flushed, I felt my shirt finally ripping apart.  Soon it was off, in tatters on the ground.

               “All right!”  Amber exclaimed, as my shirt finally ripped open, the light returning to my eyes.  I looked down at her, watching her smile up at my sweaty, tight confines.  I finally wiggled my way out of the tatters of my shirt, and I threw it off to the side.

               “Hi…hi again.”  I said awkwardly.  I then began to clear my throat, looking down at her.  “I… I’m sure you’ll find something else to get rid of my pants.  They’re getting really tight on me now…. I’m really big, aren’t I.

               “Yep,” Amber kept grinning up at me.  I still felt kind of strange.  I never knew Amber liked me.  Never.  How could I have not known.  Soon I felt my pants ripping off of me, and the remnants of the sweatpants fell to tatters on the floor below.  I was still growing. 

               “So Chelsea, what do you want to do now?” 

               “You!”  I tried to groan authoritatively, taking advantage of my new size.  She sat there for a second, kind of surprised.  Soon she burst out laughing.  I followed.  I’d never try to boss Amber around.

               I was right though.

               After I got access to her underwear, I saw her sopping, small pussy beneath me.  I started to insert one, than two fingers into it.  They were easily admitted, and Amber squealed beneath me as I continued to go at it.  I didn’t know I could make ANYONE feel like that, especially Amber.  I saw her writhing beneath me… still writing… I could have looked at her face forever.  Soon I felt her pussy contract around me fingers pulling them in tightly, and soon a small squirt of liquid hit my belly. 

               “You’re pretty excited, Amber, aren’t you?”  I asked pulling my fingers out of her shuddering body.

               “Don’t… stop…”

               “Don’t worry, I won’t.”

               Suffice to say, we kept at it all night.

 

The Big Day (Part 1) by Bob Charlie
Today was an ordinary day at school. Or at least, as ordinary as it could be.
I lied. It wasn't ordinary at all.
I haven’t grown ever since what happened with Amber. I still had people come in and check on me, but the scientists were completely perplexed. Nobody could figure out what had caused me to grow. I could volunteer that it was embarrassment, but I don’t think that anyone would believe that for a second. At any rate, I haven’t felt embarrassed since then. So I haven’t grown any. Finally, they gave me the clearance to go back to school. I decided to take it in stride. At my new height of 6’8, I didn’t think that too much could get to me.
Amber had even come back again once a few days ago. It was obvious from that time that I was much stronger than I used to be. I still had to tell her that it wore me out pretty quickly to try and eat someone’s pussy while they ride your shoulders. It was worth it, however. It was WORTH it.
Diary, did you know that Amber makes the absolutely cutest yelps whenever you pinch her clit? I just thought I’d write that down. She’s pretty enamored with me, but honestly, I’d let her fondle my breasts all day. She is just SOOOO cute!
Oh yeah, I was supposed to be talking about school. I went with Amber to the mall to buy some clothes. Unfortunately I had to look at clothes for the overweight, because not many girls came in my size. My parents had just lent me another of my uncle’s shirts for while I was at home. These shirts were something he wore after he had gained even more weight, but it looked absolutely ridiculous on me. So… we got some clothes. Everyone stared at me in the mall, many guys fixated on my boobs. I tried on my clothes, and Amber fixated on my boobs. I walked to the male cashier and bent over as I talked to him. He obviously fixated on my boobs. And I decided to buy something with a low cut so that everyone else in the mall could fixate on my boobs. Overall, I’d say that my boobs were the star of the show. Although the low top might have been a little pointless, as nobody was looking down at me…
Besides, the school lunch could relax the food bill a little. Maybe it was an effect of the growth, but I have been eating a lot. I mean, even more than someone my size should be eating. My parents’ grocery bill was beginning to stretch them thin as my morning cereal consisted of an entire box, and an entire gallon of milk. At least I wasn’t gaining any weight from it though. At least, not more than I had already gained. It was still somewhat stunning to see the scale tick all the way to 330 pounds whenever I stepped on it. Ordinarily, a girl my height wouldn’t be anywhere near that big, but I had grown evenly in every direction, so it made sense. Still, it was kind of nice being fucking huge. My parents didn’t question how much I ate, and I didn’t have to deal with small talk with them.
So soon I found myself heading to my first day of school. My parents tended to question me a bit much about my growth when I was with them recently, having broken their silence a little. So, I decided to take the bus.
I sat there, waiting for school in my new clothes, wondering what I would have to catch up with. As I sat there, waiting out for the bus, I yawned loudly. I wasn’t used to sleeping on this schedule. Although… it was nice to think that I wouldn’t have to bother with any of it. I was one of the biggest girls alive now. Surely that made me special. Maybe I don’t have to worry about becoming a nurse or anything. Maybe I could get by on my looks. Besides, I know it would be a good idea to avoid it… but maybe I’ll grow even more. Eventually I’ll be the center of everyone’s attention that way! People would spend their time imagining me naked, being with me….
But it’s probably a good idea to avoid growing. Even if no one else knows, I know that I grow whenever I’m embarrassed. But I know now that I’ll be confident.
And I was confident throughout the day.
When I stepped onto the bus, I found myself looking down at everyone else. Mutters of if that was Chelsea, what had happened to me, holy shit, etc. I soon saw Michael nearby, sitting by himself. Oh Michael. I would probably be considered hopelessly out of his league by now, but I really didn’t care about stuff like that. So I decided to take the opportunity to tease him.
“Heya Michael, how’s it going? I haven’t seen you in a while.” I chattered as I sat down next to him. He was the one that was horribly embarrassed, as he sat next to me. “You’re going to have to scoot over, I have a pretty big butt now.” He quietly scooted over to the far end of the seat on the inside, letting me have the majority of it. He was pretty tightly wedged on the inside of it, doing his best to avoid touching my prodigious ass in any way. The sweatpants hugged my legs tightly, and he stared at the black outlines of my legs even as he tried to slam himself against the opposite wall.
“It’s okay Michael… I cooed at him. If you’re tight in there, you can sit on my lap.” I heard giggling from somewhere else as I said this. It would make sense that other people were paying attention to everything I said. He still kept staying on the side, refusing to touch me.
“Seriously though, you don’t have to do that there. It’s okay if your butt touches mine. We’re friends, okay? What’s some butt-touching between friends?”
“O…Okay…” He relaxed himself a little and soon enough his butt was indeed touching mine.
“There… is that better,” I said gazing down at him.
“Yeah. Chelsea, I’ve heard that you’ve grown from Amber, but you’re seriously THIS big. Do you know what is even happening to you. I mean, it’s not exactly normal to grow two feet…”
“Shhhh… I haven’t been to school in a while Michael, I’m kind of tired. Is it okay if everything just stayed quiet for a little while?” I began to lean on him as I said this. We’re pretty far north, so he was wearing a sweatjacket for the forty degree morning weather. This made him pretty soft. We’re an hour out from school. So I figured that Michael would be a good strategy for some last-minute sleep. Soon I found myself leaning on him entirely, as I began to drift off to sleep.
CLANG!
It felt like almost immediately I heard the bus come to a stop, and I woke up startled. Michael was still resting there under me, as I pulled my body up from his.
“Well Michael, time for school,” I chirped. I looked over and saw what had to be a massive hard-on emerging from his pants. “I would say thank you, but I think that you got plenty out of it, I leaned down at him still sitting down, his face staring right at my breasts.
“What happened to you… is pretty incredible,” he said, staring straight at my boobs unabasedly. “I… I’ll see you later, I guess.”
“Yep, see you later.” I walked off the bus, and headed to class…
First period went mostly uneventfully. It was history. As I settled in, I noticed a problem immediately. I soon found a problem with the school desks. My desk groaned and creaked as I tried to force my body inside the small chair. Ever so slowly, I forced it through, my belly pressing against the end of it. I felt embarrassed for just a moment looking at that image, and at the other classmates staring at me, but it subsided quickly. They were looking at me because I was bigger than them. Because I am more important than them. And I just became a little bigger. So I felt confident, even as the desk creaked beneath me. And surely enough, the other classmates were staring at me.
Throughout the day, people were whispering about me, teachers avoided asking me questions, and students were staring at me in the halls. It felt like I was the focus of attention, but no one was actually talking to me. It was a little frustrating, I have to admit.
At lunch the dynamic felt a little different, as I sat at the table with my friends. The lunch chair creaked a little as I sat, and all of my friends were staring up at me. I had skipped breakfast, and it became completely obvious that I was extremely hungry.
“Boy, none of these options are made for a growing girl like me are they?” I said looking at the small plate of hamburger and macaroni. I began to devour it, but I knew that I was going to need much more once I reached home.
“Y… you can have some of mine if you want.” Michael looked at me, almost hopefully. He had gotten just a bit too much into me since this morning.
“I don’t mean to make fun of you. I mean, I’m pretty much a giant, hormone filled girl. It’s pretty natural to find me sexy, isn’t it?” I said, looking over at Amber.
“Of course it is!” She said a little too enthusiastically. She really took our new lovemaking sessions in stride.
“So anyway… I might be teasing you a little. I’m not going to get mad if you do what’s natural,” I said, looking down at him. “Are you ready for gym class, Michaelll…” I purred, leaning over.
He grew absolutely red at my words, and we laughed. But it was true that my next class was gym. I had brought some… much… larger gym clothes for this period. I was prepared as ever to show my whole body off to the school.
“Don’t you think that you should get this checked out?” The jean-clad Ayane said, looking over at me. “What happened at the park was really weird. If this keeps happening, aren’t you going to be too big for like… everything?”
“I’m sure that I’ll be able to manage myself, no matter what happens,” I shrugged nonchalantly. “By the way, could you try to not be selfish, I’m still hungry.” I had eaten my own lunch along with half of several others, but my stomach was still rumbling, the result of me being over twice as large as I had been.
“I… I guess,” she said, handing some fries over towards me. “I’m still hungry too, y’know,” she pouted a little. She looked absolutely tiny, along with everyone else, but I knew she needed to eat too. It made me feel kind of bad, which created just a slight twinge of the warm feeling within me. I must of grown a bit.
I figured that telling her that wouldn’t help her mood.
Cynthia handed everything over quickly and silently. She typically doesn’t eat much anyway. I realized I hadn’t seen her in forever as she handed it to me all of a sudden.
“Hey, Cynthia. How’s it going? I haven’t seen you in forever,” I chirped, looking over at her.
“Y’know… just studying same as always.” Cynthia said, looking at me curiously. People did that all the time now, but it seemed especially intense, coming from her. She always was intense that way. I always thought that she was pretty cool, actually. Even though Amber had come onto me, it was from looking at her that I began to realize I could “bat for the other team” or whatever. I think that a lot of other students regarded her as a bit of a lame-o though, because of how little she seemed to read the minds of others. It was the same for all of us, except for Amber. I don’t know how she ended up becoming a part of our little group, really.
I continued to eat the rest of “my” lunch, finally feeling completely sated. I patted my stomach a bit, content digesting 3 burgers, 4 apples, a banana, and who knows how many fries. Cynthia kept observing me as I did this, like she was trying to find out just how much I could eat.
“Is your growth really caused by embarrassment,” Cynthia said, coming out of nowhere.
“Well… I’m not sure how you heard (probably Amber), but yes… I grow whenever I’m embarrassed.”
“But… that’s… impossible…” Cynthia muttered, squirming a little in her seat. “Do you know how big you can become?” She said, sounding a bit more heated. “You, I mean, you already ate all of your lunches.”
“I… I’m sorry about eating your food.” I said, slightly ashamed.
“No, it’s fine. I just don’t know if you realize how big you are. Keep eating. I’ll get something else. By the way, Michael, is Chelsea why you ended up sitting over here? You’re normally with those guys at the other table.”
“Well… I’m concerned, y’know. It’s not often that someone grows that much. I need to look out for her,” Michael puffed out his chest. Yes, Michael, you are looking after me. After my boobs. Ah well. It felt like everyone’s eyes were focused on me as I finished putting down everyone’s lunches. Within the next couple of minutes, I was finished. Cynthia was right, I really am eating a lot now.
“Ok, everyone… I’m sorry about that. You can’t exactly go without eating, so maybe I’ll try to bring a lunch from home. My parents had me go to school partially so I wouldn’t eat all of their food. Ha!” After saying this I belched loudly towards Ayane, a grin plastered on my face. Yep, heads were turning towards the gigantic girl. Honestly, people had been watching me all throughout lunch. It’s not like it was exactly easy to miss me. And besides, there’s got to be an obvious fascination with watching a girl stand above you. I think I’m pretty sexy, so I’ve got to be attracting the stares of more people than Michael. If you’re asking whether I was embarrassed about burping loudly, the main thing was watching Ayane scrunch her face up, the smell of my burp somewhat powerful. Cynthia though kept staring, seemingly unfazed by it. Okay, maybe I was a little embarrassed, but being a little embarrassed made me a little bigger. So as far as I’m concerned, a little embarrassment is a good thing. At any rate, lunch was about over, and I was halfway full for once.
“I’m sorry about taking your food. It’s just hard to eat so little at this size,” I apologized to my friends as we began to get up and put our trays away. I probably was being a little rude.
“Just… try and don’t do anything reckless, okay? I know you like being this tall, but we still don’t know what’s going on.” Ayane looked over at me as she got up from the table.
I knew that she was a little annoyed with me, so I made sure to bend down before I hugged her. Despite Ayane being “one of the guys” I’m pretty certain she’s straight, and it would have just made her more mad at me if I had hugged her between my boobs. I’m pretty certain I still looked ridiculous anyway. Since she was only five and a half feet tall my nearly seven foot body had to bend over as much as if I was hugging a child. Still, she reciprocated, her arms wrapping around me, and I hoped that we would get along better from now on.
I began to walk towards next period, gym class. Both Michael and Amber followed enthusiastically behind me, while Cynthia had disappeared somewhere again. I swear, Michael trailed a little behind me so that he could look at my butt. The little pervert. I wonder if he’s going to start trying to get in my pants. It’ll be embarrassing if he keeps that up, so I guess I’ll have to set some boundaries. Of course, the shorty already wasn’t looking down much to look at my butt. It was standing out, I’ll admit. Most clothes I wore nowadays were pretty tight. And my bit of embarrassment earlier made it even worse.
Of course, things are quickly becoming different. At this rate, maybe I’ll just be able to put him in my pants and let him have fun without distracting me. Already the same fine ass he was staring at had become a little more fine over the lunch period. My jeans were almos
That reminds me. I often dreaded going to gym before. Alice had always been a lot stronger than me, and every time I entered the dreaded large gym, she made sure to show it. Whether it was just by taunting me in front of the class, belitting me when I didn’t run as fast as her. Getting one of her boy toys to join in on me… the worst was when she got physical though. I was always a lot shorter than her, so it was common for her to smash my face in her armpit. She liked “wrestling” with me away from the coach who would never pay attention (I swear, one time he was sleeping during class). However, a minor change made that not matter so much.
“Che… Che… Chelsea!?” I heard Alice exclaim as I walked into the changing room. It was kind of embarrassing to change together, but it was so worth it today. The blonde who normally stood a foot higher than me was stunned, watching as the situation was reversed before her very eyes. Speaking of which, her eyes only came up to my (very prodigious) breasts, and I made sure to emphasize that fact.
“Alice!!!” How are you doing, I haven’t talked with you in so long!!! I hugged her tightly, not giving her the same consideration that I gave Ayane earlier as I forced her head into my chest. I could hear muffled protests from her as I easily handled my bully. She was so weak as she flailed her arms against me. The other students watched, not knowing how to respond as I sunk her deeper into my cleavage.
“Well, time to get changed!” I exclaimed happily as I released her, the girl stumbling back. “So, what do you think of the new me?”
“I… I knew you had grown, but not like this.” Chelsea muttered as I raised my shirt over my head. My family had went out and bought me a pair of boy’s shorts, as nothing in a girl’s size fit me anymore. They also got me new exercise shorts to compensate. Even among the girls, quite a few people were staring at me as I was only clad in my undergarments.
“Chelsea. I can not get enough of that sight!” My biggest fan Amber hollered at me. “You know Alice, now might be a good time to apologize.”
“A… Apologize for what!?” Alice exclaimed, defiantly looking up at me. Oh boy, she wasn’t going to let this drop easily.
“Oh, whatever Alice,” I dismissed her. “By the way, you know that we’re partners today, right? And we’re doing wrestling today,” I broke out into a big grin.
“Whatever,” Alice responded. “You’re nothing but a pile of flab anyway, so it’s not like the outcome is going to be any different. You’re literally just a bigger target.” Alice looked up at me, trying to regain some of her confidence. Alice was ordinarily a popular girl, and some faces turned towards her as she said this. But not many. I was the center of attention now.
“Ok then. We’ll have a good game, I guess,” I said nonchalantly. I pulled on my shirt, my bra disappearing beneath it. A bit of my stomach still showed underneath my shirt as I pulled it on. Damn I liked being big. It was time to give this bitch some payback.
The Big Day (Part 2) by Bob Charlie
So it was time for wrestling. Once before Alice and I had been partners during this event, and it had been hell. However, now it was payback.
All of us lined up across from each other, prepared for what was about to happen. Michael had a visible tent as he stared at me, the poor soul. Amber was behaving similarly, as were most of the guys and a decent number of the girls. We lined up across from each other, as the coach lazily called out the instructions for wrestling. I swear he hadn’t even noticed that I was practically 7 feet tall. Of course, his lack of attention allowed many things to happen. One of the pair was boyfriend/girlfriend, despite all the partners having supposed to have been of the same sex.
But much worse happened as well. Despite it not supposed to be too intense, I have memories of Alice pulling on me. Grabbing my leg as she twisted it above me, acting like she’d pull it off. As I lost weight, it seemed to have gotten even worse. She made me smell her armpit as she put me in a headlock. She sat on me forever and farted on me. She thought that it was funny. The worst part is that nobody except Amber ever spoke up, and everyone just assumed that Well now she was going to get all of that times ten.
We lined up one more time. One more time Alice and I were partners. Alice looked up at me. And I looked down at her. It was time.
“Begin.”
Alice and I rushed each other at exactly the same time. I quickly lunged for the girl who came up to my chest, preparing to end this quickly using my size. She quickly bent over and charged into my midsection. Even with how small the girl was, I quickly felt the air rushing out of me. I then felt her kicking for my legs immediately. It was obvious that Alice was far more coordinated than me, but I tried to pivot around and catch her. She tried to get out of the way, but I was quick, and I knocked her what had to be seven feet across the floor as my arm slammed into her.
“Hah, I bet you think you’re hot shit for doing that, don’t ya?” Alice taunted, as she got up quickly, seemingly unfazed. She then charged at my again. I saw the figure heading towards me, and I prepared to swing at her again. But she quickly dived down. She had never been this nimble before. I guess she didn’t have to be. My world was soon sent spinning as she swept my leg out from under me, as I fell down to the ground. The wind was knocked out of me again as I fell on the ground hard on my back.
Immediately Alice was on top of me again. The girl, a foot shorter than me and little over half my weight got in a classic wrestling submission pose and began to pull my leg up, over the top of her body. I struggled against her and nearly knocked her off, but she remained on top. It appeared that she had already won. She had won even after I had grown. Even after I was so much bigger than her. She looks like a goddamn child next to me and I still lost. It was so…
Embarassing.
My clothes began to tighten underneath Alice. I don’t think she even noticed that I was getting bigger. After all, she was already sitting on top of me. I bided my time underneath her, even as it was happening. You can’t fake emotions, but you can try to ride them out. And I put every ounce of my soul into thinking about how humiliating it was that such a little girl beat me. Every ounce. And I let her have her victory. After all, I was already getting extremely turned on thinking about what I’m going to do to her.
“Pwahh!” Alice spit on me derisively. “You’ve always been a loser, and you always will be a loser. It’s best that you understand that.” Soon I felt her pulling the back of my hair, trying her best to inflict pain on me. My eyes watered as she did this. Her hands obviously had strength in them still. It wouldn’t do much good soon.
“Tell them I’ll always be better than you. Tell them you’re nothing!” Alice screamed, getting high on beating me.
“I’m nothing…” I did my best to sound tearful. Everyone was watching me. “Alice will… always be better than me.” I didn’t want anyone to notice that I was growing. However, some students began to get openmouthed as my shirt rode visibly up my body. As I felt my gym shorts beginning to recede into my ass crack. It would be so… embarrassing for my clothes to give out here, in front of the class.
I always loved being an exhibitionist more than anything. It’s why I lost weight. I wanted to show off. It was still embarrassing though. Highly embarrassing to even think of myself naked. Which would make me bigger. Alice already felt weaker as she taunted me.
“Do you want to sniff my armpit again, you loser? Do… you…” Alice began to look around, feeling a little odd. Maybe it was my skin stretching under me. She looked curiously at how far my shirt had rode up my body. Soon she looked behind her, to the ass that she was practically straddling.
Her eyes nearly popped open as she saw my shorts getting tighter on me. I merely giggled underneath her. I might be seven feet tall by now.
“Do you like what you see?” I said from underneath her. Everyone was watching me now. Everyone was looking at me in my tight, tight clothes. I could feel my panties being soaked even as they attempted to ride into me. God I’m hot.
“W… won’t you admit you lost,” Alice said, clearly getting flustered. “Wh… what’s going on with you!?”
“You said you wanted to sniff my armpit again,” I retorted. “I didn’t know that you were that into me. Why don’t we try something… different, though? We’ll switch roles, I’ll let you sniff mine.”
“We’re supposed to be wrestling here you pervert!” Alice screamed this at the top of her lungs, clearly losing it. I looked around, lazily turning my head even as Alice had a temper-tantrum on me. Amber was cheering me on, clearly excited about my growth, as she shouted at me to get Alice. Michael… had a wet spot on his gym shorts. Yeah.
“Ok, Amber, are you ready? I’m going to start trying now.” The girl, considered one of the best wrestlers in the school, tumbled down as I stood up. I had to be at least 7 feet tall now, probably significantly more. Staring down at her on the floor, I knew that Amber’s reign… was over. I grabbed her by her neck immediately, dangling her about a foot off the floor. There was nothing that she could do to evade my vice grip.
“How did you get… even bigger…” I immediately slammed her into my armpit, just as she had done so many times. I hadn’t showered in days, just waiting for this moment (and I was barely able to fit in the shower). Her face was immediately planted into my pubic hairs, the wide graft of my armpit able to cover over half of it. She moaned in distaste as I forced her nose into the folds of my armpit, and I grinned above her wildly in satisfaction.
“Do you like that, you little bitch.” I said down to her. “You’re nothing, you know that? And I’m only going to get bigger.” I kept forcing her deeper into my armpit, forcing her to breathe in my scent. “Bigger… and bigger… and bigger. How would you like to live in my armpit, huh?” I moaned, in satisfaction, how I thought about how big I was going to become.
“You freak!” I heard Amber exclaim, her voice muffled from the deepness of my armpit. I was rubbing her in there deeply, her nose feeling my hairs through the sweaty fabric of my oversize gym shirt, now stretched so that it looked like it belonged to a child.
“I’m the freak! Everybody, I’m the freak!” I said, turning my massive body to look around at everyone. “Alice has been doing this for years. Years! Again and again, she’d sit on me, shove my face in her armpit and make me smell it, spit on me! I think she just doesn’t know how to express that she likes me. She’s the freak!” I removed her from my armpit and threw her down on the ground, her body obviously winded.
“Are… are you going to hurt her?” A student asked quietly. All eyes were on me, wondering what I was going to do to Alice.
“I don’t hurt anybody who doesn’t deserve it,” I replied. “I may be big, and I’m probably going to get much, much,” I emphasized, looking down at Alice “bigger, but that doesn’t mean I’m just going to attack people for the heck of it. Only those who truly deserve it, only scum like her… otherwise, I’ll try to be as fun as possible!” I said, trying to relieve the tension in the room, even as I calmly sat down, planting my ass over Alice’s face. I wondered if I was going to break something, she felt so goddamn tiny under me. Pathetically she flung her arm against my thighs, hoping to dislodge me.
“All you have to do is admit defeat, you know? It’s not so hard.”
“I’ll never… you big jerk…” Alice kept protesting.
“I’m starting to think that you like this, you little pervert.” I smirked down at her, it was kind of obvious that the smell must be pretty bad down there. I hadn’t showered in a couple of days, and I was getting sweaty from the excitement from my growth. I could hear her breathing a little faster down there. And I began to think that maybe she really did enjoy it. Her protests calmed down, as she began to realize it was hopeless to get me off of her. I was seven feet tall and had a bit of a generous bottom, so my cheeks overflowed her face pretty easily.
In fact, I wasn’t sure what would happen if I rested all of my weight on top of her.
“Chelsea… are you… f…free later? I would… like… to h…hang out with you l…later!” Michael blurted this out, horniness clearly controlling his mind.
“I’ll meet you on Saturday, Michael. But not alone. Don’t be selfish. Everyone can meet me here on Saturday. Same place. You have the keys, right?”
Brad was the schools’ basketball star. He came sometimes to practice on Saturdays, as the school teacher let him have the keys. He was one of the few things the school could be proud of, as he was only a junior and colleges were already beginning to recruit him. So the rules were bent a little for him. And a 6’7 he is… was the tallest person in school.
“Yeah… we’ll do that.” Even as we were talking, I shifted my weight a little, it wasn’t immediately obvious to everyone else, but I positioned my pussy directly on top of her head. She whimpered a little below me. Seriously, was Alice turned on? I HAD to know this. I got up off the defeated girl. Alice’s face was red, but it was hard to tell whether this was from exertion or arousal… probably exertion. She had a lot of weight on top of her. She was sweaty all over, and got up unsteadily. She had to look way… way… up at me. Just below her was my exposed stomach, and my large breasts hung ponderously over my head, the fabric straining. What was most obvious were my gym shorts. My booty was shown in full-detail. It didn’t look like I was wearing anything they were so skintight. I took a single step towards her.
“All I did was shove you in my armpit and sit on you. Are you going to claim it’s over with two moves?”
“Anyone can win if they’re a fucking giant! Have you even checked out what’s going on with you, freak? You’re not going to be allowed to just keep going on like everything’s normal if you keep going on like this. Maybe everyone’s mesmerized by how ‘sexy’ you are, but surely they can see that, she said poking a finger as hard as she could into my stomach.” She wasn’t going to quit, was she?
“Are you sure that’s safe? I’d really suggest that you quit going after me. I mean it. Don’t piss me off.” I said this slowly, placing my hand under her chin and forcing her to look up at me. I wasn’t going to take this anymore. Do you understand.
“I… whatever.” With that Alice turned around on her heel and left, silently walking towards the gym doors, still in her exercise clothes.
The coach still hadn’t woken up.
“Well everybody… as I said, we’ll meet here tomorrow, okay?” Everyone brought themselves back to attention from this, and following my orders, they began to filter towards the changing rooms. I heard one other girl call me a freak as she left. It makes sense, I suppose. I can’t charm everyone. Particularly straight girls. But I was tired of people making fun of me. I would make it stop.
Following Alice’s lead, I walked out of the gym, and right out of the school as well. Maybe she was right. Maybe I was too big for “normal” stuff. I’m so fucking sorry I’m not normal! My home was only four miles from here, so I’d walk. I wasn’t waiting for the school bus today. Tomorrow, everyone would see me. Tomorrow everyone would love me. But not today. Now it was time to head home. I saw Michael following me even as I left.
“I really don’t want to lose my virginity with you, Michael.” He had sought me out when I first moved to the school. He was one of my closest friends. But now I wonder if he only liked me because he wanted to fuck me. I mean, Amber wanted to fuck me too, but she did so much else with me. And she wasn’t always staring at me like he does. Perhaps he was a little tired.
“Perhaps I could use a masturbation aid tonight.” Who knows how well he’ll work. Might as well try it out.
“Wha… what do you mean.”
“I clearly didn’t want anyone to follow me home. I said I’d show off tomorrow, okay. Can’t you wait until then. One measely little day?
Michael stood there for a moment, looking completely helpless. “O… okay… I’ll see you tomorrow.”
I smiled and looked back at him. “And I’m sorry I teased you so much earlier. I want to still be friends, okay?”
“Yeah.” He turned around and left. All that was left for the day was to head home.
As I got home tonight, my parents were clearly aghast looking at me. My father looked like he was staring aghast at my giant breasts as I went through the doorway, as I had to bend my body over a foot to get in. Of course my own father was staring at me as well. My parents were tittering about how they needed to contact medical professionals and how they couldn’t believe what I simply walked home up to my room. I had to stoop the entire way up the stairs, and squeeze my body through the narrow doorway leading to my room.
Maybe I’m not normal, diary. I don’t know what the hell has happened to me. Is it nice to feel powerful… yes. But not if it’s at the expense of everything else. I got in the habit of taking jogs every day. How hard is that going to be when I’m seven… eight… twenty feet tall? How can I use my computer at that height? Even tonight I had trouble navigating with the mouse, my palm easily covering the entirety of it. And I thought of picking up the stupid dildo… I lied. I make myself sound like some sort of sex fiend, but I only use it every couple of days, to relieve stress. But when I looked at the thing today and put it inside me… it was so damn small, I could hardly feel it. Well I suppose that’s something else that’s useless. And Michael wants to stick his inside of me… maybe I should be happy I’m so desirable now. After all, it’s what I fantasize about. Imagining myself being able to show off, naked, wherever I want without consequences. Well… I suppose one thing about being big is that I’m going to become a sort of exhibitionist, no matter what. And I promised to show myself off in front of the school tomorrow. But is that what I really want?
It doesn’t matter. I’ll be there.
So yes, diary. Today was normal. As normal as a day can be for a giant.
I sat my alarm for 4:00 A.M. I was going to have to sneak out to school realllly early tomorrow. It was going to be another big day.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6192