A Little Competition by WrittenVoreArt
Summary:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Summary: Nova is the best athlete at her school, and is in perhaps one of the most desired position that any girl could dream of. At home, she’s currently being tended to by her older sister, Mia. Of course, with Mia often distracted and hanging out with her boyfriend Lance, Nova has to find other ways to entertain herself. With the help of her best friend, Sylvia, Nova managed to shrink five girls that she has very particular reasons for keeping around her. Now, with intent to entertain herself, she designs a competition to ensure she gets her way with the tiny ladies. She devises a competition that will keep them too busy to even consider trying to retaliate against her. Of course, even if they could, what could they do against a top athlete who now stood so big that her pinky could obliterate them.

Warning: This story is going to have some cruel moments in it. That's the reasoning for the tag: Violent. Just a heads up.


Categories: Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Muscle, Odor, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, FF/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 4928 Read: 26289 Published: August 12 2016 Updated: August 21 2016

1. Chapter 1: Introducing the Contestants by WrittenVoreArt

2. Chapter 2: River by WrittenVoreArt

Chapter 1: Introducing the Contestants by WrittenVoreArt
Author's Notes:

Mostly a story-building and character introduction chapter. Just sort of setting the stage for the next chapter. I'll try to update this once or twice a week.

“So, have any plans tonight Nova?”


“No, I think I’ll just stay in my room with Sylvia. See you later, Mia.”


“Remember, no telling mom and dad about how much me and Lance have been hanging out”


“And remember, if I devise a secret, you can’t tell anyone either”


“Of course. Anyways, I’ll see you sis”


After those five simple sentences, Nova strode upstairs to her room with glee. She had snuck five girls in the house with her and Sylvia, Mia had been paying attention to the movie she had been watching and Lance had promised not to say a word. Of course, she had planned a beautiful school week for herself. With Sylvia’s help, she devised a plan to make the normally boring five days of class much, much better. With Mia constantly busy with Lance, Nova had grown bored. She could physically dominate anyone at the school in any sort of sport, be it a boy or a girl. Her perfect tanned body attracted tons of attention, yet, there was something else she had always desired. Now, she looked to get it. Opening her room, she brought out a huge smirk.


Sylvia locked eyes with Nova. “I did it. Your wish has been granted”


Nova kept her smirk. “Good, good” She said, locking the door behind her. Her walls were virtually soundproof, no one would be allowed to hear of the devious amounts of fun that she was about to have.


Of course, she then looked to her victims. Five girls, all that had caught her eye for particular reasons. First, there was River. River was the prettiest out of all of the girls she had chosen for this. She was the leader of the cheersquad, and was actually pretty athletic. Her black skin meshed well with her black haired ponytail. She was still in uniform after a long day of practice, which Nova had requested. She prefered it this way, River looked much cuter this way.


Secondly, there was Lindsay. Lindsay was somewhat of a genius. She had advanced classes and was quite the smooth talker. No matter what, she never seemed to be stressed in any circumstance. She likely loved what was happening to them, as she was the type of scientific type that would have their mind blown by what was going on. Nova had picked Lindsay though since she loved to brag. Although she had high reason, Lindsay often flaunted her talents just a bit to much. Tall, blonde, and fairly pale, she was somewhat cute now that one of those traits had been taken away.


Next came Haven. Haven was a bit shy, and played for the school basketball team. She tried her hardest, but she wasn’t anything special in the sport. Nova didn’t mind though, she knew just how to push Haven’s buttons and get her wrapped right around her finger. She was slightly creepy to most that knew her well, but she was just perfect for this game.

Fourth was Cecelia. Cecelia had a flat out crush on Nova, she would be willing to do practically anything to get to the girl. She was pretty clingy, but Nova was used to having people adore her. The simple determination that Cecelia had is what made Nova chose the girl who obsessed over pink. Legitimately every shirt she wore was pink, combined with pink nails. Almost as obsessed with the color as she was with Nova.


Finally, there was Zoey. Zoey was a total bitch who thought only of herself. A self-centered bully, she had made the wrong enemy when she messed with Nova. Nova intended on teaching Zoey a lesson, but Nova wasn’t just going to get her revenge, she would one up Zoey. Of course, this required her having to do to her, what she did with all the others.


Sylvia passes a cup filled with five objects to Nova. “Here you are Nova. Your five little contestants”


Nova kept her smile “Perfect. Attention ladies, please awaken from your naps” When none of the tiny objects in the cup stirred, she brought her cup to the mouth and brought her lips right to the rim of the glass. “Ladies, wake up!” She repeated, her booming voice now more than enough to get their attention.


“Where are we!?” River cried out, looking around at the cup and her four companions.


“You’re in my bedroom, and if you be naughty, I’m going to have to teach you a lesson” Nova replies “Now, quiet. I have a game to propose to you”


Most of the girls whimpered slightly in the presence of the gigantic woman, though Zoey seemed unphased. “All of you are going to compete to be my girlfriend”


“That desperate, huh?” Zoey remarked, but Nova ignored her.


Nova then continued “Now, all of you girls pretty much have an equal shot at winning. Of course, winning comes with it’s own benefits. First, you won’t get killed. All of you have wronged me at some point in your lives, but I am a forgiving woman. So that is why I’m offering you this opportunity. Satisfy my every desire and you’ll be taken care of by yours truly. Fail me, and this shall be your fate” She then grabs a nearby grape and holds it between her teeth close to the cup before easily demolishing it. A bit of grape remains splatter over the girls, Nova giving off a fairly evil chuckle.


“So… hot…” Cecelia lied, hoping to just set herself on the right foot with the giantess who stood before them.


“I know, right” Haven muttered, though she meant it for real. For her, this was like a dream come true.


“Now, here’s the bright news. Every single day, I’ll bring one of you to school this week to impress me. Now, unless you truly piss me off, I can promise that you will live through the day. Sylvia has engineered a way to ensure that I can’t just dispose of you easily” Nova comments


“Impressive, never thought feeble Sylvia could accomplish such a feat” Lindsay proclaimed almost silently.


Nova then smirks, placing the cup on her cupboard. “Alright, that’ll be all for now ladies, me and Sylvia are going to watch a movie. You all decide who’s going to go with me tomorrow”


“That bitch, how could she do this to us!?” Zoey commented


“I mean, you did constantly bully her” River replied


“So? That bitch deserved it!” Zoey answered


“It appears we all underestimated Sylvia and her friend. Though, it is questioning why she wants one of us as her girlfriend. With plenty of choices each day, why us five?” Lindsay comments


“Because she wants to prove she’s stronger, but if that bitch thinks she can get away with simply doing this to us, she has another thing coming!” Zoey continues to ramble


“Can you shut up Zoey and actually have an intelligent conversation for once? You’ve used the term bitch three times in quick succession, do you not know any other insults?” Lindsay replies


“Alright, so it’s decided. We send off Lindsay so she can piss off Nova with her thinking she’s better than everyone and she dies” Zoey comments, glaring at Lindsay


“Wait, no. I want to go” Haven replies


“I mean, I guess I could go” Cecelia adds, confident that she’ll get harder on the girls who decide to go last “But, you know, I think we’ll all sleep a little better just getting the inevitable out of the way and just sending Zoey off first”


“You backstabbing cunts!” Zoey yells at Cecelia


“Listen, one of us is going to survive, she hates you the most. Most likely, you’re going to be the ones who will die, so why not let you go first” Lindsay comments


“You know what, fuck it. Send River, she’s the only one who hasn’t added anything to this discussion yet!” Zoey proclaims

“That’s fine with me” Lindsay answers, knowing that without River, her chances of survival go dramatically up.


“No, I want to go” Haven buts in


“No, no. Let’s send River. Haven, you can go tomorrow” Lindsay replies “We all want to survive right? Best way to do that is to send River, she is probably the most surprising person to be here. Nova all notes that we have something that peeves her, yet River and Nova have never really seemed to have any problem” She hopes this drums up a little tension.


“Bet this whole game is rigged and she’s trying to give us hope before crushing us. Good, send River and hope she dies so that Nova actually has to pick one of us” Zoey comments


River growls slightly “And now suddenly you hate me because I haven’t done anything bad to Nova!?”


Cecelia comforts River “It’s alright River. Just go, and I’m sure you’ll do fine. Besides, if you go and do some convincing, maybe you could get us all out of this mess”


River does some thinking “Fine. I’ll do it, just to spite Zoey”


Zoey lays down in the glass “That’s fine. I’ll wait for Nova to come in crying because she accidentally killed her pre-determined winner”


River kicks Zoey in the face “I’ve had about enough of you”. Before any fighting can ensue, the girls are peeled away by the other girls.


“Listen, we won’t get anywhere fighting” Cecelia comments “We all need to calm down. We all keep talking about death, but Nova wouldn’t kill us. You all just need to have a little faith. She’s just toying with us so we give in to her desires. She doesn’t have the heart to hurt us like this”


“I hope you’re right Cecelia. If not, we’re in a real bad situation” Lindsay answers


“Oh well. I plan on winning this game and then shrinking Nova down and giving her a piece of her own medicine.” Zoey replies “Whether you all live doesn’t quite matter to me”


Nova walks back over during a small intermission in the move. “So, who’s coming with me to school tomorrow. It’s going to be a long walk, and I’d enjoy the company”


“I. I am going” River replies, raising her hand cautiously


“Good. I like that, you’re being cooperative” Nova answers, cautiously grabbing River’s arm by two fingers and hoisting her up right in front of her lips. She then whispers “Your whole life could be so easily ended right now. Do you trust me?”


River did not trust Nova much at all right now, but she lies and replies with “Yes, I do”


“Good, good. Now come, for being such a good girl, you get special treatment tonight” Nova answered, bringing the girl over to her bed.


Zoey looks around before commenting to the others “Told you River is her little predetermined winner. Need to get her out of the picture if we plan on winning this thing”


“It does seem like she’s taken a quick affinity to her” Lindsay replies, looking at Nova through the glass.


“Yeah, because she’s been cooperative! You dunces are too busy fighting that you forget that giving into her demands is exactly what she wants. Giving up this first chance to impress her likely will do us in” Haven replies


“Or, River’s fate has been sealed and we simply don’t know. I wish the best of luck to her” Cecelia comments


“Don’t care if she dies. If I live, everything’s fine with me” Zoey comments


Nova then lies on her bed. She places River gently atop her own belly before then lifting up her shirt and scooting River’s legs underneath most of her shirt. This brings her snuggly against Nova’s body, and helps keep her far warmer than when she was in the cup. “Good night River, get ready for a long walk tomorrow”


River doesn’t decipher the code, and simply answers “Goodnight Nova”.


Sylvia turns off the movie and leaves. Her job was done, but she knew her reward would come eventually, and she looked forward to it. As Sylvia exits, she locks the door behind her with a spare key that was given to her to ensure no one disturbs Nova’s sleep.



 

Chapter 2: River by WrittenVoreArt

 

Six in the morning. Nova wakes up with a subtle yawn, the light slowly peering through her window blinds. Nova grabs her tiny, still sleeping, companion from off of her body, gently laying River on the end table next to her bed. Nova walks to her closet and grabs out a tank top and short shorts. “Today should be so easy” She says to herself “But when things are easy, they are also generally boring. But not today”. A smile grows upon her face as she walks over to a black set of flip flops. Though she did not often wear them, today was a bit of a special occasion. She took the shoes and placed them near the base of the end table as she moved to her bathroom to finish freshening up.

 

As the door closes, River begins to awaken. She drags herself to her feet, looking around the room. River stares at the door, hearing the slight noises come from where she heard Nova. It wasn’t that she didn’t like Nova, it’s that this was insane. “I just want to cry…” She mutters before taking a few moments to calm herself. “No, you won’t cry. You’ll just get this over with and win. If winning means they all have to die, at least Zoey is gone. Hate looking at it that way, but have to find something to be positive about…” River comments. Liking to feel confident as opposed to helpless, she kept this mindset up until the second when Nova walked out of her bathroom. As River witnessed the giant sports star walk over to her, she shivered and cowered away.

 

Nova smiles as she sees her tiny little companion for the day. “Hey there River” She spoke softly “No need to be afraid. This likely won’t hurt at all”

 

“What do you mean likely?” River answered, not knowing if Nova could even hear her.

 

“That probably raised some concern, but trust me. You might be the little testing guinea pig, but think of it this way. I’m going to be easier on you for being so willing.” Nova replies “So, just stay a good little girl and you’ll already be one step closer to winning. I really love it when people trust me”

 

River is able to get out a nervous smile “That’s good to know”

 

“Now, how to hear you. I don’t know how I’m going to end up doing that.” Nova comments before getting a brilliant idea. She runs to one of her dressers and pulls out two walkie talkies. With a grin, she rushes over to the device that she had used last night. After a few minutes, Nova returns to River with a tiny walkie talkie. It is so small that it is small to even River. Nova smiles “Now, just press the button on there and speak whenever something is up. I have mine in my ear, it’s just that small. Test it out”

 

River activates the walkie talkie and speaks “Can you hear me?”

 

“Yes, I can indeed” Nova replies, holding her right hand out to River. “Now, climb on. We’re walking to school today. Not to far, just about a fifteen minute walk”

 

“How exactly am I going to walk there?” River asks, walking onto the palm of Nova.

 

“You’re not walking, but you’re joining me for the walk. Up close and personal.” Nova replies, lowering River right onto her right flip-flop towards the front near her toes. Nova then puts on the left flip flop. “Ready?”

 

River was at a loss for words, she wanted to scream, she wanted to protest, she wanted to be big again. Before she could try and beg, Nova’s foot fully encompassed and sandwiched her atop the flip-flop. Nova, being that she constantly conditioned due to her athletic nature was wearing a beautiful smelling lotion on her feet. That was what she did the day after any workout, and she had done much running last night. Now, at normal height, someone may have been able to smell the lotion if they for some reason got close to her feet, it wasn’t super strong. If you had told River that it wasn’t super strong, she would punch you. River was practically gagging over the smell of apples. Apples happened to be one of Nova’s favorite scents, and though River also enjoyed the smell of apple it was overpowering being right next to the smell at her tiny height. It didn’t help that the pressure was quite intense. The pressure did not hurt, but it truly felt that if Nova wanted to, she could snap all of River’s bones at a moment's notice.

 

Then came the first step, the movement of the shoe with Nova’s foot still encompassing her was rather disorienting despite her being sandwiched. As the foot came down the pressure was back but even more intense than it had first been. Slowly it eased away back to the normal levels of being sandwiched between Nova’s foot and the flip-flop, but that moment of intense pressure frightened River. It felt like everything in her body was breaking but without pain. A truly devious experience that made River wish to cry for mercy already. Though it felt like hours had already passed in this horrific experience, River knew what she had to endure. A whole day of school trapped under Nova’s foot.

 

“Mind giving me a kiss or struggling a bit to make sure I know you’re alive. I like it when my opponents fight back. It’s no fun without a little fight, even if you are willing” Nova comments, her grin staying on her face.

 

Nova’s playfulness brought a slight blush to River’s dark face. A thought crossed River’s mind about not giving Nova any sort of satisfaction, but it would be useless. She had to impress her gigantic captor, so she gave in. River did her best to struggle, though it was quite difficult to even try in her position due to how trapped she was. As River did this, she planted a kiss on Nova’s foot, even using her tongue a bit. It was gross, the slight taste of the apple lotion on her tongue disgusted her, but it was for survival. This memory would likely never escape her for the rest of her life, but if it meant living, it was worth it.

 

Nova smiled and began walking to school. Up and down went her foot constantly. The pressure seeming to grow lighter for a second before pressing back down like she was just a part of the flip-flop. Nova opens her door and closes it, walking gently down the stairs. She passes by her sister and exits through the back door. It is roughly six thirty in the morning as Nova walks outside. She takes in the fresh scent of a young winter day and begins walking down the sidewalk. As Nova walks, a running is heard from behind her until Skylar catches up with her.

 

“Hey Nova, how are you?” Skylar asks with an excited expression.

 

“Oh, I’m fantastic, trust me” Nova answers with a grin

 

“So, where is River? You were bringing her today, right?” Skylar continues to question

 

Nova answers by sliding off the flip-flop with River on it. She then pins River against the flip-flop with just her big toe, leaving only River’s tiny head exposed. “There she is” Nova answers, giggling lightly.

 

“Oh, my, my. This is what you classify as an easy first day?” Skylar replies

 

“Mhm. It’s going to get even worse from here. But don’t worry, I’m sure River will pass my little tests just fine” Nova replies, sliding the flip-flop back on. River tries to scream before Nova can do this, but with the walkie-talkie currently off, it is inaudible to the two girls.

 

“Mind sharing what you plan to do to the others?” Skylar replies

 

“Don’t worry about it. Just know that Zoey will get the absolute worst of it. I refuse to take her until friday, then I’ll have just so much fun with her” Nova answers with a devious smile. “Now, come on, I don’t want to be late for my first period class.”

 

Skylar nods and the two begin to walk “What’s your first period again?”

 

“Eh, just English. Nothing to major. I mean, it really won’t get fun until later in the day. I end the day with gym, remember?” Nova replies

 

“How could I forget, we’re quite lucky to have you in our class helping us out” Skylar replies

 

Nova chuckles “Yeah. Some find it weird, but I’ve always done just regular gym until my sport comes around.”

 

Roughly thirty more minutes pass before the two make it to the school. They go their separate ways and Nova heads to English class. Nova gets through the door and sits down at her desk. By this time, River is practically begging for a break. The little air that is given to her becomes to hard to breathe. From the combination of the apple scent to that of the slight sweating that Nova had done on the way made for an overpowering experience. “Please, let me out for now!” River pleaded, but it was far too muffled to even make it to the walkie-talkie.

 

So, Nova went through her English class, leaving River just trapped under her foot. The only relief was that there was no walking that Nova had to do. This relief was quickly stripped away as the period ended and River was subjected to more pressing from the gigantic foot. “Unf” She groaned lightly, unable to really do anything else. She had been utterly destroyed and defeated by just Nova’s feet. She worried for what would happen to the others, if this was just the first day of her torments. Nova made her way to her second class, Mathematics. Once more she sat herself down and went through class, a little more conscious of letting River breathe a bit. During Math class, she actually slid her flip flop off a bit just to let the poor girl relax.

 

River was filled with relief as she was given what were fifty minutes of heaven in foot hell. River much prefered the light gentle pressed of Nova’s toes on her lower body as opposed to Nova’s entire foot pressing her body. It was far more leisurely and less overwhelming. As a sort of thanks, River rubbed the side of Nova’s big toe for pretty much the entire period. As the period came to a close, River was once more subjected to the horrors of being back under Nova’s foot, the constant up and down movement feeling as though it could crush her at any moment. Though the feeling was odd, the rhythm of it began to stop bothering River. The continuous squeeze, now that she had gotten used to it, wasn’t quite so bad as when she first started. River still felt like the smell was overwhelming and slightly wanted to gag, but she restrained herself as they both arrived in fourth period, history.

 

River was once more left a little off the hook this time as Nova’s foot slid away from the flip-flop, though this time her big toe was a bit higher up. Nova’s big toe was able to smother River’s entire body, and Nova decided to keep River entirely under her big toe. River knew what Nova wanted, well at least she thought she did. Hesitantly, River locked her lips together and hugged the sides of the toe as best as she could to kiss it and show her submission. “Good, good…” Nova whispered to herself with a smirk as her tiny pet did this. Rewarding her, Nova slid her foot back like it was in math class. River sighed with relief.

 

“I don’t know how much more I can handle” River commented “It’s not as bad now that I’m getting used to it, but still, this is basically hell. But, hey, maybe if I win and she returns me to normal size, maybe I can convince her to submit to me and make me feel like a goddess. That could be fun…” A slow smirk came across her face. “Yes, that is what I should do. Maybe enduring this won’t be so bad if I survive, after all, it has given me ideas for what to do afterwards.” She then giggles slightly afterwards. After history, it was a quick walk to Nova’s fifth period. It was simply science class, and there was nothing too exciting happening in that class. Lunch came and went, though River wasn’t quite appreciative that Nova’s feet were constantly stepping on her during that period. “Why can’t she just sit down and talk with friends like a normal girl that has a tiny cheerleader trapped under her foot!” River shouted to herself as Nova walked, though it was muffled and got quite nowhere other than a better whiff of the overpowering scent. Six period, Nova’s computer technology course was another easy breeze for River.

 

Of course, the difficulty truly came from when seventh period arrive. First, Nova walked into the girl’s locker room a bit early. She slid off the flip-flops, leaving River on them as she began to change. River looked up at the giantess, sort of mesmerized as Nova began to change. Nova took off her shirt, and her pants. River hadn’t quite realized before, but Nova’s body looked almost perfect. River was almost a bit jealous at how pretty Nova was. Nova then slid on a black gym shirt that was sleeveless as well as some black shorts. Then she pulled out some black socks and white tennis shoes.

 

Nova bends over and grabs River with a devious smile. She opens up her right sock and drops River inside. Nova then puts this sock on, and it’s somewhat of a tight fit. Nova can feel the slight struggles of River against the sole of her right foot. Nova just slides on the shoe and proceeds to put the other sock on her other foot. After finishing getting ready, and putting her stuff away, she walks out into the actual gym.

 

River, at this time, was practically dying from the overpowering scents. The fresh apple scent of Nova’s lotion couldn’t save River from the fact that these shoes were rather old and used. Being so tight to Nova’s foot didn’t help either. She wanted to gag, but knew doing so would only give herself more of an excuse to want to gag, so she did her best to keep herself in check. The feeling from inside the shoe was more rough, it felt like Nova was applying more pressure this way. Though, whenever Nova lifted her feet from the ground for a stretch, it wasn’t that bad.

 

“Alright ladies, three laps, ran fully. Go!” Said the coach as the girls took off running. This is when River’s ride went from slightly unpleasant ride to her bones seemingly cracking due to the pressure.

 

“Ah! Nova stop!” She screamed, trying to turn on the walkie talkie, but it was useless in trying. The motion made her want to throw up, but she couldn’t. The pressure felt like she was breaking at almost every second. River was certain this is where her demise would come, the pressure was too much. Certain she would be reduced to nothing but a bloodstain, River cried slightly. As the pressure seemed to grow worse and worse, River tried sending every message she could. She tried kissing, struggling, and tickling to the best of her ability, but nothing worked on the giantess. The sock pinning her against Nova’s luscious foot was certainly not helping. River soon passed out.

 

When River awoke, she was back in the locker room, laying on the bench. Nova was looking at her with concern. “Oh thank god you’re alive” Nova comments

 

“What the hell!? You almost killed me!” River shouts, using the walkie talkie.

 

Nova looks down “I didn’t know we were running today. I thought it’d just be stretches and not that bad. I wanted to get it over with as soon as possible. I’m sorry”

 

“If you were really sorry, you’d turn me back to normal height and let me step on you a bunch” River replies

 

“I’ll consider it” Nova replies, she picks River up and drops her onto her other hand. She walks out from the school, the day being over and proceeds home. She doesn’t end up talking much to Skylar on the way home, just sort of dodging questions until she arrives at her room and locks the door. There, her other captives are fighting with one another.

 

“Alright, who’s going tomorrow?” Nova asks

 

All but River and Lindsay herself, point to Lindsay. “I guess it’s settled then” Nova replies, taking the cup and grabbing Lindsay from it. “Besides, I guess it’d be nice to have a tiny little homework buddy tonight” She says with a chuckle “And if you give me any wrong answers intentionally, you will pay”

 

 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6143