Brian's solemate by duck12345
Summary:

Brian, terrified of stinky feet, is shrunk down with magic and forced to serve the smelliest of feet.


Categories: Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Odor, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 15935 Read: 90703 Published: July 31 2016 Updated: July 31 2016

1. Under Katie by duck12345

2. A new home by duck12345

3. Reunited with Amy by duck12345

4. Fulfilling his fantasy by duck12345

5. Epilogue by duck12345

Under Katie by duck12345
Author's Notes:

First story, hope it's decent. Criticism welcome. I got carried away and it ended up quite long. 

 

Making some edits, few names are mixed up and adding chapter names.

 

 

Amy was just leaving Brian's house. Amy and Brian were best friends, however they both kept secrets from one another. Brian was in love with Amy, but he was afraid to tell her. Amy's secret however was much different. Amy had a foot fetish; not for other people's feet though. Amy desired to dominant someone under her feet, force them to worship her. She wanted to do it to Brian, however she was not completely cruel and would not want him to hate her. There was no way she could ask him because Brian hated feet, especially stinky ones.

 

“So when you next coming around?” Brian asked Amy.

“”I'm not sure Bry, I'm working an extra shift tomorrow because Chloe has a football game so I definitely can't come over tomorrow.” Amy replied.

“It's Friday tomorrow right? How about we do something this weekend?”

“Hmmmm, I'll see what I'm up to. It would definitely help your chances if you gave me some incentive” Amy said this teasingly to Brian, gesturing to her feet, tightly snuggled into her old, worn black flats.

“Haha Amy you know I can't do that. If I rubbed your feet I think the smell would kill me!” Brian retorted playfully, but inside his mind clouded with fear at the very thought of being near Amy's feet in particular.

 

Amy was a very beautiful young woman. She had a curvy body with a bit of weight which greatly enhanced her best features, her breasts. Her thighs could be described as thick. She had light blue eyes and orange hair, which she had dyed it to recently so it had barely faded. She had light, almost invisible freckles and an amazing smile. The one thing that Brian hated about her were her feet.

 

Amy had size 10 feet, they were wide and meaty. They also had a habit of sweating copiously. Even though she washed her feet thoroughly every morning, the strong smell they gave off was very evident if you went near her feet or she removed her shoes. She had several pairs of footwear, all of which would clear a room. Her favourites (and the worst smelling by far) were her black leather flats. At home, Amy's mother made her keep her footwear in her own room and at Brian's insistence, she had gotten a wooden chest in her room to keep her footwear in as he never stopped complaining when he came over. Amy worked as a waitress which didn't give her feet much of a break, usually leaving them incredibly pungent after her shifts. She tended to wear her black flats barefoot to work (She hated wearing socks with her flats) and managed to keep her foot smell unnoticed by anyone there, staff or customer, so long as she washed her feet prior to work and kept her shoes on at all times.

 

“Ah it's such a shame. I'd love to get you under these feet Bri.” Amy continued, enjoying making her friend uncomfortable with thoughts of her smelly feet.

“You're so gross sometimes Amy.” Brian mocked.

“Don't pretend you don't love it! See ya later.”

“Yeah, see ya.”

 

 

 

Brian stepped back into his house and closed the door. His mother was out and it was just him and his sister, Katie, at home. Her blonde hair was tied back in a ponytail. She was laid on the couch with her bare size 8 feet up on the armrest, her toes painted blue. She was seemingly engrossed in the film she was watching, some romantic comedy.

 

“Why won't you rub Amy's feet for her bro? She's had a hard day at work and there's nothing like a good footrub! Don't you like her?” Katie spoke up as he strolled behind the couch to go upstairs to his room.

“Of course I like her, she's my friend. I just hate feet; and as feet go, her's are extremely stinky, I'm sure you've caught a whiff before.”

Katie smiled at his answer and began flexing her own feet. “Maybe you should practice on my feet bro. They are pretty stinky but even if I went without showers for a month and hit the gym for an intense cardio session everyday I doubt I could get mine anywhere near the level of hers. That way you can build yourself up to Amy's feet.”

Brian stared at the soft, pink feet of his sister with their long toes rising into the air above them. In comparison to Amy's feet Katie's were a lot less meaty, being rather on the slender side. “Ergh no way Katie. I'm not touching your feet. Get one of your friends to pamper you if you're so fussed.”

“Why would I do that when I can get my loser brother to do it and get the added benefit of knowing you hate it.”

“Whatever. I'm going to bed.”

 

Katie went back to watching her movie once her brother left. She glanced down at her feet wishing she could make her brother massage them for her. Katie loved tormenting Brian, especially when feet were involved. Growing up whenever she had an opportunity she made Brian smell her feet and shoes, much to his dismay. Her favourite memory was ganging up on him with a couple of her friends one day when  their mom had left them alone and forcing him to smell each of their feet after they had tied his arms behind his back and used their combined power to make him submit. Before they had released him Katie made Brian french kiss her sole for a minute and it had excited her so much.

 

But as much as she wanted Brian under her own feet, she wanted him under Amy's even more so. Amy's feet were the most disgusting feet Katie had ever witnessed and getting Brian to smell them is her ultimate goal. Once when she and Amy were alone after Brian went to get some drinks, Katie tried to get Amy to help her force Brian under their feet for a couple of hours. Amy had laughed and declined, telling Katie she was 'too cruel' but Katie could not mistake the desire in the eyes of Brian's friend. All Katie had to do was trick Amy into getting Brian to serve her feet and he would be in the worst situation imaginable for himself and that thought made Katie very determined. Luckily she had the means to do so up in her room and she planned to test it out on poor Brian tomorrow.

 

 

 

Brian got up at around 1 in the afternoon. He worked at a movie theater and this week he had Friday and Saturday off. He was alone in the house, eating some cereal at the kitchen table when he heard the front door open in the living room. Katie had returned home. From where he was sat, he could hear her panting, presumably having just returned from working out.

“Have you really just got out of bed? You're so lazy bro.” Katie said to Brian as she stepped into the kitchen to get a  glass of ice water. She was dressed in a white t-shirt and navy shorts, her typical gym wear. She had thick white socks on that went halfway up her calf and her black gym sneakers.

“Yeah so what? It's my day off. You should hurry up and get a shower, your odor is putting me off my food. Where have you been this morning anyway?”

“Maybe I like smelling like I've done some hard work! You should take a sniff so you can appreciate how hard I work to keep fit. I've been out for a few hours to go to the gym and I decided to run there and back.”

“Katie I don't think I'll ever be able to understand why you do that in the middle of summer. Perhaps you're just weird.”

“You shouldn't try to rile me up bro. I'll have you know my feet are very sweaty right now and you're just begging for me to drop one of these sopping wet socks into your breakfast.” Katie said in a commanding manner before laughing at the thought. Brian gagged a little.

 

As Brian was finishing up this bowl of cereal, Katie came back downstairs with a large black tome in her hands. It looked old and heavy. She placed it on the table and sat opposite Brian.

“What the fuck is that thing Katie?” Brian began.

“It's a magical spellbook! I bought it the other week in a little old shop out of town. It's quite a spooky story really because I looked this shop up when I got home and apparently it doesn't even exist. How crazy is that? Shame really because they had some good stuff.”

“It sounds like you've been scammed. You're so stupid sometimes.”

“Oh it's real Brian. I haven't tested out any spells yet but I've read up about spellbooks and every piece of information points to this being the real deal.”

“Haha well you're more gullible than you look then! You believe people talking bullshit online about made up stuff like magic.”

Katie smiled at Brian “If you're so sure, let me test it out on you. We can make it into a game!”

“A game eh? What do I get if I win?”

“I'll never torment you with my feet ever again.”

Brian thought about this for a moment. He hated more than anything when Katie made him smell her feet and went out of his way to prevent her ever finding an opportunity to do so. However if he won he wouldn't have to worry about it ever again. “What happens if you win?”

Katie's smile grew in size “You have to give me a nice, long foot rub. Let's say about an hour long. I'll even forgo a shower to make it more fun for you.”

While the thought of having to rub his sister's sweaty feet terrified him, there was no way this spellbook would work. It was basically a free pass to get his sister not to harass him with her feet. “You're on Katie.”

 

Brian knelt on the floor as Katie commanded. She sat cross legged with the book open in front of her.

“Hand out” Katie told Brian and he obeyed. She quickly grabbed his finger and pricked him with a needle.

“Ouch! What the fuck Katie” Brian said, annoyed, as a drop of his blood fell onto the open book. The bleeding stopped immediately after.

“Don't be such a baby, it's a prerequisite to casting spells.” The blood had already soaked in and was now unnoticeable. Katie flipped through the pages until she found the one that she was looking for.

 

Katie placed her open right hand palm down onto the open book. Her open left hand gripped Brian's head. Brian noticed her hand was slightly sweaty after her workout but kept quiet to get this over and done with. Katie's eyes closed and it looked as though she was asleep.

“Lat hik varri lev, aroo doni nitten mal. Tinini wala.”

As Katie's eyes slowly opened, Brian looked around nervously. Nothing seemed to have changed.

“Is that it? Nothing's different. Does that mean I win?” Brian rose to his feet and backed up a few steps.

Katie closed the book and got to her feet. She laughed at her brother before speaking. “No, I think I won.”

“Oh yeah? What did you do? The only spell you could have cast is the spell that makes you think you'd actually done something.

“You're such a silly little boy Brian. I cast the spell, now all I need to do is say the activation words. Tinini wala.” Brian felt an immense tiredness overcome him and went to sleep without being able to resist.

 

 

 

Brian had no idea where he was. He was naked. There was nothing but a dark space with a hard floor beneath him. What the fuck has she done to me?

All of a sudden it was like a huge curtain was lifted and the dark space became a bright open space. He realised he was still in his kitchen, but everything was much larger. The closest thing two him in this vast expansive space were two huge black objects. Brian's stomach sunk when he figured out these were Katie's sneakers. He looked up to Katie's face in the distance, giggling happily.

Katie's face grew larger as she crouched down to speak to her brother. “So looks like I won eh LITTLE brother hahahaha!”

“What the fuck have you done to me! How small am I?” Brian shouted angrily at his giant sister.

“Whoa now Brian don't swear at me or I'll have to punish you! Imagine all the things I could do to torture you at this size. Right now you are a measly four inches tall.”

“F-f-four inches? How could you do this to me Katie?”

“I did it because I wanted to. I've always enjoyed making you suffer Brian, it excites me more than anything. Why do you think I always tormented you with my feet whenever I found an opportunity. Speaking of feet, you owe me one long foot rub.”

“Please Katie. I'm begging you don't make me rub your sweaty feet. And get me some clothes.”

Katie laughed at her pathetic brother. “Oh you're going to rub them alright, you agreed. Unless you want to forfeit the bet; I'm sure I could think of something much worse for you. Bugs don't need clothes.”

At his size, there was nothing Brian could do. He was helpless. “Okay then, I'll rub your feet. Then you'll grow me back right?”

“Yes Brian, once you're done I will change your size. Unless you decide to stay like that, if so, do speak up.” Katie said to Brian with a wink before picking him up and taking him into the living room.

 

Katie placed her tiny brother on the coffee table in front of the couch and sat upon the couch herself. Brian watched as Katie untied her laces and pulled her sneakers from her feet. The white sock she was wearing was clearly drenched in sweat. She brought her left foot onto the table and pinned Brian beneath it.

“Hahaha Brian how does my sock feel? Is it wet enough for you?”

Brian couldn't reply as he was struggling beneath his sister's foot, at his size he was no match for it. The wet fabric of the sock had wedged into his mouth as the foot made contact with him and he could taste his sister's foot sweat as it was squeezed from the sock inside his mouth. As the thick sweat filled his mouth and crawled down his throat his taste buds were overwhelmed by the sour, slightly cheesy flavour. His nose was also tortured by the aroma from Katie's socked feet. He had no choice but to breath in the smell. His naked body became damp with the sweat draining from the sock as Katie pushed her foot against Brian to pin him down.

Katie removed her socked foot from Brian, laughing with joy. Brian struggled to his feet, looking like he'd just been caught in the rain.

“Sorry bro, I shouldn't mess around. I know you're eager to give me my massage.”

 

Katie peeled the socks from her feet, revealing her size 8 feet which were larger than Brian's whole body. She extended her legs and placed them on the coffee table before Brian. Her soles were reddened and it was obvious they were damp from sight alone. The smell and warmth radiating from Katie's feet caused Brian to back off a few steps as it hit him. This smell was stronger than that of her socked feet. The smell itself was far cheesier than the smell of the sweat soaked into her sock. As he unwillingly breathed it in he could feel that the smell itself was humid with sweat. This would probably be unnoticeable at a larger size but at four inches tall it was Brian's entire air supply.

Katie wiggled her long toes “Go on Brian, you've got a long hour ahead of you and you had better do a good job, or I might just make you LICK them clean hahaha.”

Brian, terrified of the prospect, walked forward to his sister's giant feet. The air got warmer the closer he went. He placed his hands on the sole and started pushing hard against the flesh.

Katie moaned as he begun. “That's good Brian, keep going, you're a natural.”

Brian started moving his hand around her left foot, pushing and kneading the flesh as hard as he little body could manage. Katie sounded like she was enjoying it as she was making pleased noises and urging him to continue.

“There's a few things you should know about the new you bro. I might as well tell you since your ears aren't busy but don't think this give you an excuse to slack on your duty. Your new body is extremely resistant to damage, it would take something impossibly strong to harm you. It will give way slightly though if the pressure is enough; this won't be painful but it may feel odd. You also won't need to eat, drink, empty your bladder or bowls or even sleep. You don't need to breath but you will continue doing so even if you should be able to. I should add that I made you unable to feel sexual pleasure, I wouldn't want to you to climax all over my soles after all, I'm your sister.”

Brian wanted to remind his sister that he didn't need to know this as she was growing him back afterwards but he didn't think she would hear him and if he spoke she might wish to punish him.

 

After around 45 minutes of rubbing Katie's feet, she lowered her large soles over Brian, forcing him to the ground. “Now get the parts you couldn't reach before Brian, make sure you work these sexy toes.”

She wiggled her toes, adorned with blue nail polish as she said this before laughing at her brother cowering underneath her feet that were larger than his whole body.

 

As Brian reached his hand, wet with foot sweat from Katie's soles up to the upper part of her foot, he noticed that the smell grew stronger and slightly vinegary when she wiggled her toes. After rubbing the upper sole of each foot he moved onto Katie's huge toes.

“You might need to use your whole body for these babies. Hug them tight and flex your muscles against them. Do it like you're wrestling my toes.” Katie instructed Brian with a grin.

Brian once again did as Katie commanded. He started with the big toe of her left foot. He wrapped his arms around it from below and started squeezing and moved it around as hard as he could.

“Oh this is just lovely Brian, we've got to make this a regular brother sister bonding activity!”

Brian buried his face into the soft flesh of the big toe to hide his embarrassment from Katie but regretted it immediately as he accidentally tasted his own sister's foot. It tasted like salty, damp cheese and it made him gag but continued on pleasing his sister. Brian caught a glimpse between Katie's big toe and second toe at one point and saw a clump of slightly yellowed sock lint stuck together by what he assumed to be toejam; he shuddered at the sight.

 

Once Brian had finished the last toe, he looked towards Katie hopefully from the underside of her feet. They weren't as warm anymore however the stink from her feet had not dwindled.

“Oh you're finally done. We went overtime by 20 minutes but you were absorbed by your work and I hadn't the heart to stop you.”

20 minutes? She's breaking the rules and there's nothing I can do about it. This is so unfair.

You did a good job Brian, you'll make a great little foot rubber with some more experience. However when I think about it you could have done better. I'll tell you what, as punishment, you only have to lick one of my feet clean.” 

Brian stood there, shocked. He backed out from below Katie's soles shaking his head. “No way am I licking your foot Katie! Change me back!” Brian shouted at his sister, who had only just heard him.

“If you don't lick it Brian I will make you lick it, your choice.” Katie said as she raised her foot like a snake raising its head.

“No way Katie!”

“Suit yourself.”

 

Katie's foot pounced onto Brian, knocking him flat and pinning him to the coffee table once more. However his time it was much worse. Rather than sweat soaked fabric, Brian had the undersides of Katie's toes grinding into his face. This was the worst smelling part of her foot (with exception to between Katie's toes) and Brian's face was filled with foul tasting, foul smelling foot flesh. Brian squirmed and struggled and in response Katie squeezed her smelly toes around her brother's head, enveloping him in her stinky toes.

 

After a few minutes of suffering, Katie released Brian's head and started playing with him using her toes. She wrestled him around, pinning and releasing him over and over.

“My toes are stronger than you bro! How humiliating. When you want to give up and submit to my tootsies just get kissing away; I'm talking nice and sloppy kisses like when you made out with my foot.”

Brian was helpless and being tossed around by Katie's toes was horrible. He had to give up. He grabbed the toe currently closest to him, the middle one on her left foot and held it close before planting big, wet, tongue filled kisses on it, filling his mouth once more with the taste of cheesy toes.

“Good boy Brian! Now for your treat, the rest of my foot. Get licking!”

 

Brian got on his knees before Katie's foot towering above him and begun licking. He hated every second of this. He dragged his tongue up her soft sole and filled his mouth with the flavour of her salty, cheesy sweat. He wanted to spit it out but he knew Katie would relish the opportunity to punish him. He obediently worked his way up her foot, lapping away at every inch and consuming the sweat and odd bits of sock lint that hadn't fallen off when he was rubbing. Eventually he couldn't reach any higher and Katie once more lowered her foot over him, forcing him to the ground below her foot as he kept on licking.

Katie didn't take her eyes off of Brian, watching him serve her giant foot excited her immensely and she slipped a couple of fingers down her pants and started moaning as his hot wet tongue cleaned her unwashed peds. “Keep going my little footlicker, I want my sexy feet to be spotless.”

Once the entire sole was done, Brian tried to get out from beneath Katie's foot but suddenly her toes came down upon him and created a stinky cave around his head. He knew what to do and despite his disgust at his new position and the quickly warming air he started cleaning her toes. He started from the top of each toe and after each toe he forced himself to lick the slimy fleshy base of his sister's toes.

 

Just as Brian thought he was finished Katie silently imposed a fresh torture onto him. She spread her toes as wide as she could and a much stronger, cheesier smell took over Brian's senses. He heard his sister laughing at the horrified expression on his tiny face.

“Lick it all up little boy, eat my gooey toejam!”

His tiny head found it's way between Katie's big toe and second toe and he once again made eye contact with the unholy fusion of sock lint and sweaty goo. The very sight of it made him want to cry. He closed his eyes and licked the length of Katie's big toe until he reached the pit where the lump sat and he kept going. The smelly lump came away onto his tongue with ease and as he took in into his mouth he wanted to throw up. It was like tasting Katie's sweaty, cheesy feet in a condensed, undiluted form. He chewed it up, increasing the strength of the flavour, and swallowed all of it. Once it was down, he begun trying to take in as much fresh air as possible to alleviate his suffering but all he got was the thick smelly air inside Katie's toe cave.

 

Katie erupted with laughter as she felt her brother lick away her toejam. “Hahahaha Brian I can't believe you just ate my fucking toejam, this is hilarious.” She wiped away tears of joy and amusement from her eyes.

Her foot lifted from Brian and he lay there gasping in air that wasn't poisoned by his sister's feet. The huge foot stopped before him and the blue painted toes spread once more, creating stinky tunnels with a terrifying prize at the end. The large toes wiggled in anticipation. “I want you to crawl to my toejam now Brian and once you've consumed it lick and kiss thoroughly between my toes to show how grateful you are that they bestowed such a gift upon you.”

Brian got on all fours and crawled towards the next lump of toejam. His mouth reached it when he was about halfway in and he ate it as quickly as he could so as not to prolong the taste. Then he desperately licked away at Katie's slimy toe pits. It wasn't as bad as eating toejam, but it was much worse than the rest of her foot. He repeated his two more times and finally finished her left foot. He collapsed with exhaustion and pure disgust not even caring Katie's smelly feet were still beside him.

 

“Okay Brian, great job! Watching as you shoveled down my toejam might have been the best thing I have ever witnessed. I think it's time to change your size now.”

Brian jumped to his feet with a second wind, eager that this torture might be finally over. It had been hours since it began. “Oh thank you sis, thank you so much.”

Katie smiled down at her brother, who was completely unaware that she wasn't returning him to normal size. “Tinini wala.” Brian blacked out once more.

 

A new home by duck12345

Finally this is over. It's like a bad dream.

Brian opened his eyes to find it was far from over. Now he was even smaller. He looked at Katie, his eyes brimming with rage.

“Haha don't look so mad bro, I did warn you earlier I'd change your size. I think one inch will work better for a more permanent basis.”

“What the fuck do you mean permanent? You had better change me back! Mom will find me and you will be in so much shit.” Brian screamed this at his sister but from so far away she could not hear him.

“I think I'll go for a bike ride on his amazingly sunny, hot day. Oh my feet are going to sweat so much. It's going to be absolute hell for you bro!” Katie said cruelly.

Katie's slender fingers picked up Brian and brought him to her right foot, still unwashed. She placed him under her gross toes and closed them around his tiny form, utterly trapping him. She then grabbed her right sneaker with the sock stuffed inside and freed the worn sock. Katie put the sock on and pulled it tight around her foot, leaving Brian pressed against her toes even when she unclenched them. Brian screamed for help but the only thing that could hear him was Katie's stinky foot. Next she completed her brother's sweaty foot prison for the day by slipping her foot into her sneaker and tied the laces tightly. Once her other shoe was on she went for her bike ride.

 

The next four hours were hellish for Brian. Inside Katie's shoe and sock, pressed against her smelly foot, the atmosphere quickly became like what he imagined an oven to be like. He was quickly soaked in her fresh sweat as she was pedaling around in the summer heat. Slowly being cooked by cheesy heat flowing from her foot. The fabric encasing him in was also very wet and he felt it constantly stuck to his back. There was no way he should be able to breath but yet he was breathing, and every breath was disgusting. Thick sweat kept finding his mouth, sending his taste buds insane. The pressure was great whenever Katie pressed down on him, but like she had told him, it didn't hurt. It was like his body gave way to her soft foot flesh.

 

Once Katie was home, Brian felt like he'd been trapped in there for days, but was corrected when Katie pulled off her sneaker to speak to him through the sock.

“Wow those four hours of hard work were a lot of fun with you down there! I wanted to stop early, but knowing you were stuck to my foot feeling every bead of sweat emerge from my toes I pushed myself. I've told mom I have no idea where you are, I doubt she'll start worrying until tomorrow. Even then I don't think she'd ever think to check under her daughters cheesy toes hahaha! Now, before I think about giving you a break, I need your PC password.”

“Why do you need my password?.” Brain wheezed out as loud as he could to Katie who had her head right by her sock.

“I just do. Are you going to give me it or should I go to a sauna with my sneakers and socks on?”

“Okay okay fine you win. My password is 'Brianisthebest'.”

“Hahaha you're such a loser. I'll get you outta there now.”

Katie pulled off her socks and pulled Brian out from under her toes. She noticed that he stuck slightly to her foot because of the sweat and giggled cruelly. Brian was so glad to have fresh air.

She took him to his room and sat on his computer chair. Katie dumped Brian at her feet and started grabbing him with her slimy toes and pushing his head between them over and over again. He wanted to ask what she was doing with his PC but never went five seconds without having his mouth covered by toes.

 

The day was finally over for Brian as Katie shut down his PC and took him back to her room. “you've earned some rest for today bro and I have the perfect place for you.”

He found himself shoved inside Katie's hot and humid sneaker moments later, followed by her balled up, damp sock which sealed him inside. In here, the smell of his sister's feet was inescapable. Although on the bright side it wasn't quite as strong smelling as her awful bare feet.

“Night night bro, you've got a big day ahead of you tomorrow.” Katie teased her brother before heading to bed herself.

Brian wished more than anything he could be back at his normal size and safe from smelly feet ever again. Unfortunately fate (and Katie) had other ideas.

 

The next day was filled with feet, feet and more feet for Brian. His sister's sweaty feet all day long. As soon as she got up she skipped her shower and got her sneakers and socks on once more, imprisoning Brian under her toes. She had an eventful morning. She started early by going on a bike ride with her friends, followed by a trip to a mall. Normally these activities would be mundane to her, but having Brian suffering beneath her foot the entire time filled her with sadistic glee. She could feel her socks and feet getting wetter and wetter with sweat and she loved it. Once she got home she went to her room and sat on her bed before releasing Brian before her bare feet.

 

Katie's feet absolutely reeked and she could feel the warm on her face even with her feet a short distance away. She couldn't imagine how bad this was for Brian. She smiled as she pressed her feet on him and made him sniff the cheesy odour. After about half an hour of forcing Brian to sniff her feet all over. She decided to make him worship them.

“Now it's time that you licked and kissed every inch of my beautiful feet until they are clean. Yes, this time you have both of them to do! That's twice the amount of time, twice the amount of sweat, twice the amount of toejam and most importantly twice the amount of suffering for you! Oh and today you're smaller than you were yesterday!”

The next 4 hours Brian spent cleaning Katie's feet. It was like yesterday but her feet were far worse and he had double the work. Katie spent every minute of this time watching her brother gleefully, laughing at his pathetic body as his expression soured with every cheese tasting lick. Brian's new size made a huge difference. It took much longer and it felt like he was ingesting more sweat than ever. The toejam feast was several times more awful because he couldn't fit the gross lumps of gooey foot produce in his mouth and had to take bites out of them, prolonging the torture.

 

After the worst four hours of his life so far, Katie told him she had a special surprise for him. She had winked, shoved him in her sneaker and stuffed her barefoot in after him, but not before casting some other spell. He felt her foot pounding him over and over, the sneaker was looser without her sock and he knew she was running somewhere. Once more her foot began to perspire and Brian was reacquainted with Katie's fresh foot sweat. He had no idea what was going on outside of his smelly prison that was quickly heating up.

 

 

 

Katie finally reached her destination. She strolled up to the red door of the house and knocked. The door opened and Katie was greeted with the sight of Brian's best friend Amy.

“Oh hi Katie, what's up? Is Brian with you?” Amy inquired.

Katie smiled in response, an innocent smile to Amy, but a knowing smile to herself. She ground her foot into the floor to play with Brian. “Nah he's not around today. I was actually hoping I could come in and speak to you.

“Sure Katie, come on up to my room.”

As they were walking up the stairs, Katie noticed Amy was wearing her black leather flats. “How come you're wearing shoes inside?”

They arrived at Amy's room and stepped inside. “Oh when I heard you knocking I quickly put them on. I'd just washed my feet but it's a habit to cover them up considering how smelly they usually are. I go barefoot when I'm home alone but when my parents are in I gotta contain the stink, you know how bad it is. I hate having to live around my foot odour problem sometimes.”

“Yeah no offense but your foot odour could bring down a bear on a bad day haha. What do you mean sometimes?”

“Well don't tell anyone, especially Brian, that I said this but I love the idea of someone suffering from my foot odour. I try to get Brian to try it but I can't force it on him, that'd be too mean and he'd stop being friends with me. I'm pretty sure he likes me and I've thought about using that to leverage him but I don't think I could manipulate him.”

Katie considered how well this was going. “If you've just washed your feet I don't mind if you go barefoot, it's no trouble.”

“Are you sure? Don't underestimate my feet, it's been 15 minutes since they've been washed and I've had my flats on for a couple minutes too. These flats poison any foot they come into contact with.”

“Yeah go ahead.”

Amy sat on her bed and removed her flats. She wiggled her large, bare toes, with the toenails painted black, in relief as the cool air got to her feet. Katie could smell a faint cheesy odour, rather weak but surprising knowing how clean her feet should be. Katie laughed in anticipation of the events she had planned.

“Everything okay Katie? Did I do something funny?” Amy was confused.

“No no, it's just the smell caught me a little off guard. You wouldn't mind getting me a drink would you?”

Amy went over to the footwear chest against her wall, quickly opening it and lobbing her shoes inside before any stink could leak out. “Yeah sure I'll just nip downstairs. Orange juice good for you?”

“Oh that'd be great Amy.” Katie smiled warmly as Amy left the room.

 

Immediately after Amy's departure, Katie made a beeline for the shoe chest. She opened the lid and was knocked back onto the floor when the wave of smell erupted from the box and hit her. “Bloody hell Amy; what the fuck is wrong with your feet?” Katie spoke to herself.

This time she steeled herself and opened it. Katie withstood the initial burst and was subjected to the constant stream. Her eyes darted around and found the flats. She plucked them out and shut the chest. Katie put the flats on the floor and sat by them, uncomfortably aware of the strong, cheesy stink they were emitting. She pulled her own left sneaker off and dumped Brian on the floor. Before Brian had a chance to take in his surroundings, Katie grabbed him and placed him into the right flat, spread eagled, where the middle of Amy's sole would have rested. The outline of Amy's foot was stained onto the insole and the dark grey insole itself had became slightly yellowed by the persistent assault of sweat. Katie pulled out a tiny roll of tape and taped Brian's limbs to the insole. When pressure was put on the insole, Katie noticed a small amount of foot sweat released and formed a puddle. Katie gagged at the sight and quickly slipped her foot back into her own sneaker after waving goodbye to Brian with her big toe. Brian struggled in his bondage and shouted something unheard as more thick cheesy liquid leaked from the insole and pooled around Brian. His struggling reached new levels which made his situation even worse. Katie giggled at the sight. She quickly gathered the horrible flats and shoved them back into the chest, pushing them deeper than before into the foot scented box that would be Brian's home for a while. Katie then sat on the bed as though nothing had happened and Amy came back in with a glass of orange juice.

 

“So what is it you wanted Katie?”

“Wellllll, I haven't been able to contact Brian and wondered if you knew where he was?”

“No I haven't heard from him since Thursday. He wanted to hang out today but he wouldn't pick up. Do you think he's okay?”

“It's Brian, I'm sure he's okay. He's not the kind of guy that would be rotting in a smelly, dank prison is he?” Katie said with a smile.

“Yeah that's true haha. Thanks for coming over Katie.”

“No problem Amy. Say, do you want to go watch a movie later? I don't have anything to do.”

“Yeah sure, I would love to. If I didn't I'd probably just sit in my room stinking myself out with these things all night.” Amy scrunched her big foot and both girls laughed.

 

 

 

Reunited with Amy by duck12345

Brian had changed his mind on what hell meant. 20 minutes ago, hell was being forced to lick his sister's sweaty feet. That was nothing on what he was currently going through. He could move none of his limbs and every struggle of his caused the pool of stale, cheesy liquid to grow in size. It marinaded his body and there was nothing he could do. Wherever he was, no light could be found. His sense of smell was pushed far beyond anything Katie could make him sniff. Where the fuck am I?

He shouted for help and there was a slight echo. He assumed he was in a shoe of some kind. Katie had better not of pawned me off to one of her friends. Or even worse a stranger. Or worse than anything Amy. Oh shit. It dawned on Brian a possibility of where he could be. Please don't say this is Amy's flat. Katie wouldn't be that cruel. Brian drifted into silent, unwilling acceptance for the next two hours with the puddle of old sweat and the toxic stink in the air to accompany him.

 

Two hours later Brian was blinded as light filled his new prison. He saw instantly that this was a black leather flat. A hand reached in and rummaged around, unable to find what it was looking for. More light shined in as the hole above Brian grew larger and face of his best friend Amy appeared.

“No no no no! Please Amy I'm here! It's me Brian! I'm begging you don't wear me!” Brian screamed at the top of his lungs, causing some sweat to slosh into his mouth and he moved. He swallowed it and it tasted as bad, if not worse, than Katie's toejam. He felt weightlessness as Amy lifted the flat from the footwear chest in her room and put it on the floor.

 

All light was blocked out for Brian as a massive object loomed over the shoe's hole. Five titanic monsters wiggled as they moved towards him. He screamed and shouted to no avail. Please no. This can't be happening. Anything but this. Amy's toes passed overhead and her immense, fleshy pale sole came down on him. He was buried in her foot flesh. Despite being barefoot and having only washed her feet 2 hours ago it was already smelly. As he was crushed below her soft sole he noticed the heat had risen. He was sucked deeper within for a moment when Amy scrunched her sole inside the flat. Brian's mouth was stuck open with a bit of Amy's foot stopping him from closing it so when she sweat it went straight into his mouth. And you can bet she was already sweating.

 

The smell quickly multiplied from what it was before and completely overwhelmed Brian. There was no way he should be able to breath or stay conscious in such a situation but he imagined Katie had seen to that with some spells. The foot squeezed Brian so tightly inside the shoe that it was obvious that Amy's's flats were too small. Oh I wish these could have been a brand new pair and not the ones she's had for years. All the walking, cycling, working long hours and in general just sweating have made these some kind of chemical weapon.

 

Outside of the hellish flat, Amy was walking to Brian's house to meet Katie halfway. She looked up at the sun beating down on her. Sweat dripped from her forehead and she could feel her feet getting wetter and wetter as they baked inside her favourite flats. It was a good thing they were so tight on her feet otherwise people would be able to smell her feet from miles around. She eventually met Katie who she noticed kept glancing at her flats.

“Hi Amy! It's so hot today isn't it? I bet your flats are like some kind of stink sauna right?” Katie greeted Amy before giggling.

“Yeah haha. You're so rude to your bro's friend. I hope you don't treat him like that.”

“No I treat him worse hahaha.”

“Oh yeah? What do you do to him?”

“Well, one time, after I had just spent hours getting my feet super stinky, I forced him to smell them and lick them clean.”

“Ergh no way! He's going to be so embarrassed when I tease him about that. I might get him to lick my feet clean by threatening to tell everyone.” Amy said evilly, only half joking.

“I doubt that it'd be possible to lick your feet clean, they'd just keep sweating and he'd have to keep starting over.”

“Okay that settles it! When Brian comes home I'm going to make him lick my feet until they are totally clean, even if he's lapping at them for days!”

Katie and Amy burst into laughter for very different reasons.

 

The movie theater was very quiet. As the girls approached the counter, the ticket man told them the AC was broken today. They were still selling tickets, but the prices were discounted and free water was provided. He further warned them in was pretty hot in there.

“Should we go in? I'm already sweating.” Amy said to Katie before nodding at her feet.

“Yeah I don't care and no one else will be around, don't worry about it.” Katie smiled at Amy, unable to stop thinking about Brian in Amy's flat being boiled alive below her sweaty foot.

 

They got tickets and headed inside. The screen room they were in was completely empty. They sat down and watched the 2 and a half hour movie Katie had chosen. Meanwhile in Amy's flat, Brian's suffering just kept growing. After Amy put his new home on her foot she had gone walking and sweat had been constantly pouring from Amy's sole. He swallowed so much sweat he should have burst but with Katie's spells that was impossible. It was so hot it was like being in an oven. He fought helplessly to move but was taped down and pinned to the insole of the overused flat by a sky of stinky foot above him. His entire body had been swallowed. Wherever he moved his head was more foot. The smell and taste was unbelievable. It was like Amy's foot was a strong, vinegary brick of cheddar made flesh. His body felt slimy after being soaked in sweat for so long. He wished he would fall unconscious to experience a break from this constant hell but seemed unable to.

 

Once Brian felt Amy stop walking it got even worse. He had no idea what Amy was doing but she begun sweating even more and smell just got worse and worse. She must have been playing with her foot because it kept wrinkling up and flexing Brian back and forth against it. Amy's foot was like a giant torture device. Her foot became his known universe as every one of his senses was taken over by the continuously growing pungent odour and thick, cheesy, slimy sweat that was almost flowing from the foot.

 

The movie finally finished and the girls went outside.

“Ergh I don't want to have to go home tonight.” Katie said to Amy.

“Come to mine, my parents aren't home.” Amy suggested.

“That sounds fun! You have to promise to keep your flats on all night though; I don't want to have to endure your feet.”

“Okay deal! It's gross but I sometimes leave them on overnight anyway. I love seeing how sweaty and stinky they get, maybe I'll let you have a sniff.” Amy said jokingly.

“No way, I feel sorry for anyone who has to get close to your feet.”

 

Late at night in Amy's room, Katie asked for something odd. “Hey Amy, you got one of those portable heaters?”

“Yeah, I only use it in Winter though. Why?”

“Fetch it. I want to try something.”

Amy fetched the heater and set it up. “It's the middle of summer Katie. What are you going to do with this?”

Katie giggled. “It's to help your feet silly! You should make them as awful as you possibly can! Place the soles of your shoes on it whilst you sleep.”

“Won't it hurt at all?”

“Nope, I've done it at home when I try to make my feet smell. It feels quite nice and cozy.”

“Oh man this is going to be so bad, can you imagine if Brian had to smell this? I think he'd kill me hahaha.”

 

 

 

The next week was the worst of Brian's life. On the Saturday night he thought he had ended up in actual hell as the heat increased so much and Amy's sole was unrelenting in making Brian suffer. Wave and wave of foot sweat was forced onto him and grime had begun to form on the sole ,that was now a hot, angry red colour, due to the awful environment within the flat. Amy didn't take off the flat for what felt like weeks but was in reality around 20 hours. The smell, that was unimaginable earlier, had a habit of outdoing itself. The flavour that constantly assualted Brian's mouth was as though Amy's toejam had grown ever more disgusting and turned into a thick liquid. Brian kept being rubbed by the ever shifting sole that covered him and surrounded his body completely in the flat that fit way too tightly to the foot. He never thought he'd want to, but he wished he was back under his sister's feet. Anything was better than this.

 

The rest of week, Monday to Saturday, were all the same. Everyday after long periods of time stuck in the foot box, Amy would appear and stick her foot in. Each day it went from clean (as clean as it could get anyway) to gross within mere minutes. Brian remained awake for every second. Even at night he was unable to sleep and have a break from this stinky foot torment, he could still feel the warmth of Amy's foot which wasn't there. Brian didn't know this, but Amy had a week of double shifts, twelve hours, because a colleague was off sick. He certainly felt the effort she went through though as his prison quickly became a vinegary, slimy dungeon in no time. Brian consumed that must have been litres of Amy's foot sweat. Amy whom he cared about very much was unknowingly torturing her best friend far past his limits. Every time Amy removed her feet from her flats Brian cried and contemplated how unfair all of this was. Katie what did I ever do to deserve this? 

 

Katie sat at home on Brian's PC putting the next stage of her plan into action. It was Friday once more; a whole week since Brian's change of perspective and Katie could not stop thinking about how much her brother was suffering. She felt herself get excited and grow wet for what must be the hundredth time since he put Brian in Amy's flat. Katie couldn't just stop there. She had to make Brian's own personal hell much worse. She worked away at Brian's computer before going to bed for the night and pleasuring herself to the mental image of her foot hating brother stuck beneath the sole of the person with the sweatiest, cheesiest feet in existence.

 

 

 

Amy woke up on Saturday morning and she was thought about Brian and how she missed him. She missed hanging out with him and having fun with him and seeing the loving look in his eyes when he looked at her. It really made her feel special, like a goddess. The temperature was absolutely sweltering once again and her feet had become incredibly gross overnight. She had not yet washed them after her 12 hour shift waiting at the cafe/restaurant where she worked. Amy looked down at her black painted toenails and wiggled her toes, admiring how beautiful she thought her own feet were. How she wished someone else would think so, but she suspected even the strongest foot fetish would be turned off by her scent. Her nose tested the air and discovered the awfully pungent aroma coming from her feet and she smiled. Amy's feet had bits of grime gained from such a long time cramped in her flats.

As she got up to head to the shower, she remembered the step from her morning routine Katie had advised her to do every morning before cleaning her feet. “Oh shit yeah I love this part!”

Amy spread her toes and carefully removed the disgusting gunk from between her toes. Even she, the owner of these feet, had to gag at the smell. “my toejam really should be illegal haha.”

Once all her toes were clear (for now) the toejam was mashed into a big lump and placed in the small plastic bag where she had been collecting it all week. It was rather impressive now, as large as her big toe. Katie really does have the grossest ideas, Amy thought to herself. Brian's sister had suggested feeding their toejam to him in order to repay them for being gone so long and even though Amy didn't want to piss Brian off, she prepared accordingly in case the opportunity arose.

 

As she once more headed to the shower, Amy's phone rang. It was Katie.

“Hey Katie. What's up?” Amy answered.

“You should come over Amy, it' about Brian. He's okay don't worry but I've found clues as to where he might be.”

Amy's heart rose at the thought of seeing Brian again. She left her bag of toejam behind this time. “I'll make sure you get used don't worry.” She said to the bag of toejam before she squeezed her stinking, unwashed feet into her flats.

 

Brian awaited yet another grueling day under Amy's unforgiving feet. Today's start was worse however considering her feet were already reeking. Oh no, she must have skipped  showering. Is this going to be the rest of my life? Trapped under Amy's unknowing smelly sole being tormented for every single moment. Brian wept as the sweaty foot alternated between pounding against him and sucking him deeper inside and holding him for a few moments. The shrunken young man was well and truly broken. He didn't think it could get any worse.

 

Amy arrived at Brian's house sweating profusely in the beating summer sun. Katie opened the door and looked more amused than Amy had ever seen her before.

“Come on with me, you're gonna need to sit down and take all this in.” Katie led Amy upstairs into Brian's room and sat her at his PC.

Katie brought over an electric blanket, set it to full heat and wrapped it around Amy's feet. “Katie, my feet are warm enough!” Amy halfheartedly protested playfully.

“Trust me, you will will thank me once you've seen this.”

Katie then proceeded to log onto her brothers computer. She went into his history and brought up dozens and dozens of webpages. Amy gasped in shock and smiled wryly. “Wow Brian's a full blown pervert!”

Amy eyed over the webpages. There were hundreds of pictures of feet. Stories were saved depicting raunchy tales of feet. All kinds of feet were featured but a pattern quickly arose. Brian liked stinky feet, as stinky as they came according to some of these stories. There were stories about women forced men to sniff and lick feet; stories of tiny men being tortured by the smelly, sweaty feet of giant women. Amy couldn't contain her laughter as she spent the next hour browsing each and every story, her curiousity for the dirty secrets of her friend were limitless.

“Oh he is so dead the next time I see him. He likes stinky feet and doesn't tell me? The queen of stinky feet! I am going to tape both of these sexy feet to his face for days and make him kiss them non-stop.” Amy shuddered with pleasure as lots of dirty, disgusting, foot-related things rushed though her mind and she would have loved to do them all to Brian this second.

“This is great and all Katie, but you said you had clues to his whereabouts? Don't disappoint me now girl I really wanna mash his face with my piggies.”

“Oh you'll see. I've yet to show you the best part.”

Katie opened a text based document, a story seemingly written by Brian and let Amy take over. “Oh ho ho ho! He wants to be shrunken down and have me stuff him under my grimy toes! He wants me to force him to smell and worship them and make sure he never spends time away from them.” Amy felt herself getting wetter down below as her eyes crawled over the words.

 

Katie grabbed the spellbook and showed it to Amy. “Last week, Brian showed me this and told me it would make his fantasies all come true. I thought it was nonsense at first but I found it open to a page with a shrinking spell and put two and two together.” Katie nodded down at Amy's feet.

Amy grinned as she lift her feet and slowly removed her flats, her hands shaking with anticipation. Katie had to hold her fingers over her nose in order to stomach the intense smell that filled the room.

In her right flat, Amy looked down at the shrunken Brian, taped to her insole and smiled cruelly. “Hi Bry! Enjoying yourself down there?”

 

 

 

Fulfilling his fantasy by duck12345

“Katie, if your bro and I could have some time alone please?” Katie nodded and left, closing the door.

Amy held the flat closer to her face and touched Brian with her soft finger. “Ergh you're drenched with sweat you little foot freak.”

Brian spoke to a person for the first time in what felt like forever. “Please help me Amy. K-katie put me in here against my will, I'm begging you to let me go.” Brian wheezed the words out.

“No no no little Bry. No help for you. All you're going to get is my sweaty, stinky feet. For the rest of your life. You will never spend a moment away from my feet because you belong to me and my beautiful feet now. Bry you're my teeny tiny footslave and there's nothing you can do about it.” Amy said this all very commandingly, before breaking into laughter.

“Hahaha I hope that was good enough Bry. I thought I'd help give you some sick pleasure by telling you what your life will be like from now on. Oh you're going to love it. In the week you've spent with my feet we have only scratched the surface of how bad they can get! And with the help of this spellbook of yours, I can make your torture so much worse. Since I'm such a good friend I'm going to push every limit you've got. I only hope you'll be pleased with what I've got planned for you, I know I'll enjoy every second you pervert.”

 

Amy placed Brian back in her flat, this time at the toe section. He screamed in terror as her foot followed him in as her huge thick toes writhed and wrestled their way towards him, as if they were animals fighting for a piece of meat. As they reached him his world was consumed by the cheesy toes. They grappled him and squeezed him. He fought to no avail, Amy's toes were too strong for him. He surrendered to the constantly moving walls of disgusting foot flesh as they filled his mouth and nostrils, taking his every sense hostage and refusing to give them up.

 

She took the spellbook and left for home after saying goodbye to Katie. She told her that she'd see her again soon once she was sure Brian was in a constant state of torture and euphoria beneath her feet. Katie had laughed, knowing that Brian would never find everything resembling euphoria in his new life.

 

Amy got home and spent a good long time reading through the spellbook, decided how to create Brian's perfect fantasy of having his world filled with nothing but her sweaty feet. She idly played with him using her toes inside the shoe. Amy soon realised her flats were never going to be good enough and that she needed something that would make her feet much much sweatier. Amy knew exactly what she was going to do.

 

Amy opened her footwear chest and dug through the smelly shoes that she had barely worn all the way to the bottom. She found her ultimate weapon deep within. Amy pulled out a pair of thick, black leather boots. As her face strayed too close to the opening, she dropped them and retched. “Hahaha Bry you are really in for it now.” She said, knowing Brian couldn't hear her.

These were the boots she had to stop wearing around a year and a half ago, which was when she started wearing her flats all the time. Amy had these boots for so many years. So long that when she first bought them, she did so with the intention of making the smelliest footwear possible. At first they didn't fit so she wore a few pairs of thermal wool socks to allow her to wear them and as her feet grew the boots because nice and tight on her feet. Eventually it got to the point where just having them out in the open would cause the smell to fill her entire house. Amy's mother thought she had gotten rid of them but no, Amy had placed them in the depths of her footwear chest. Now it was time to wear them once more. Amy opened the spellbook and sat in her room casting spells for a good hour.

 

Once Amy was done, she set the boots aside and covered them with a sheet. Then she got up and sat on her bed to pry her flats from her feet. Her sweaty, wrinkled feet emerged, her slave Brian trapped in the toes of her right foot. She laughed at him.

“I hope your new friends weren't too rough with you Bry! I told them to play nice because you're going to be spends a lot of time with them.”

Amy placed Brian down on the bed. He was soaked in sweat and he fell to his knees gasping for fresh air. Of course, Amy's feet were inches away so he found none. She extended her feet out towards him. Her heels sat on the bed and her feet tilted forward at an angle to create a space underneath. “It's time Bry. I'm finally going to make you lick my feet. I've waited so long for this and apparently so have you. We have years worth of foot time to make up for so I want you to keep licking and kissing these tootsies until I allow you to stop.”

“Please no Amy! Don't make me lick your feet. Grow me back I can't take it!”

“Oh Bry, still wanting to do things the hard way. You're a little bit of a masochist aren't you? Well have it your way. I happen to have found the perfect punishment for naughty little footslaves.”

Brian watched as Amy closed her eyes and began to chant a spell. “Ticktick parly.”

 

Brian's limbs shot out spread-eagled without  his command. He was unable to move his body at all. He fell flat on his back, looking up at the ceiling. Then it began. It was weak and unnoticeable at first, but quickly picked up. It felt as though he was being tickled, all over his body. Every inch of his skin broke out into ticklish agony as what seemed to be thousands of expert tickle torturers surrounded him and just let lose on his sensitive skin. He couldn't move, all he could do was laugh and continue to take in the scent of Amy's reeking feet. In fact her bright red sweaty sole came towards him and hovered above him. Amy flexed her sole, showering Brian in droplets of hot foot sweat before her toe's began to wiggle slowly and teasingly. Then the foot started it's slow descent towards him. The tickling sensation that filled him grew worse. Having the sensation of hundreds of fingers tickling his most sensitive spots like his feet and armpits and being unable to move or do anything about it was pure torture. Then to complete his punishment Amy's disgusting warm sole reached him and pushed down on him, swallowing him into the soft foot and entombing him in a stinky torture chamber as the tickling spell continued to work over his every nerve and show him what complete sensory overload felt like. He laughed and laughed but his mouth was buried into the sweaty flesh of Amy's foot causing him to drink sweat.

 

After two whole hours of this absolute torture, Amy's sadistic side caved in and she raised her foot from Brian. She looked at him, tears flowing from his eyes and a stream of insane laughter that hadn't died down even a little. She laughed at his agony and teased him.

“Awwwwwh is baby Bry all ticklish? DO you want Amy to bring her big sweaty foot back because you miss it so much? All you have to do is ask me to end the spell and it's over. Don't you want that? Hahaha I'm joking. Ticktick parly.

 

Brian felt relieved as the tickle torture spell ended and he curled up into a ball, shaking and twitching from the memory alone.

“Come on Bry, time to show my feet some love. You've seen the hard way now unless you want me to stick my flat on and cast the tickle spell you better get over here and lick my massive soles.”

Brian was utterly defeated by Amy and struggled to his feet before dragging himself over to Amy's feet.

 

Brian slid underneath Amy's right foot, angled upwards. He licked away just above her heel, ingesting little bits of foot grime that had formed with the interaction of her sweat and her flats. The sweaty layer that coated her sole came away as he liked. It was a thick consistency and was as though he was eating vinegary custard. Brian worked his way up her sole, licking away every drop of sweat and piece of dirt. Amy laughed at his efforts every so often and teased him.

“Oh that looks so yummy for you! I'm going to have you spend hours every single day doing this, it feels so good.”

Brian tried to ignore her teasing words as he felt every wrinkle and the warmth of her sole as when he lapped away like a dog. Within the wrinkles of Amy's foot he found pockets of sour foot sweat. The higher he got, the lower Amy's sole dropped so he could reach. Eventually he had completely cleaned her huge right sole and it was time for the toes. Amy's sole pinned him and the toes were just above him, wiggling away and playing with his face, mashing his mouth and nose against the slimy walls of flesh.

 

Afraid of further torture, Brian didn't hesitate to stick out his tongue and wipe it on Amy's toes. She giggled playfully above him. “Good boy.”

Amy then spread her toes directly before Brian's face, unleashing an ungodly smell upon him. A foul pungent aroma escaped from between his friend's giant stinky toes. He squirmed around and tried to fight his way out but Amy lowered her toes, forcing Brian's head into the gap. Brian had once more had the worst experience of his life one up'd. The little air that found its way here was so thick you could drink it. Amy's toes were lined with several lumps of toejam, the smell of which was so terrible it could literally be seen rising from it. Brian closed his mouth tight. This is too much. I can't eat that. I won't.

 

Brian's resilience did not last long as the constant assault on his nose proved too much and he opened his mouth. As soon as his mouth opened Amy's foot moved forward and pushed the gooey, foul substance into his mouth. He screamed as the taste filled his mouth but was gagged by the toejam itself. It was soft and damp, oozing a slimy, sweaty, vinegar tasting liquid. Brian sobbed as he was slowly forced to consume every little bit of toejam between each of Amy's disgusting toes.

 

Amy pulled her right foot away and looked at the work Brian had done on it. “I'm impressed Bry my little slave! You're a natural at licking all the sweat from my feet and the gunk from my toes. Don't worry though, you've got a whole other foot to do.”

Amy brought her left foot over to Brian and placed it just where her right had been. She watched gleefully as he obediently crawled underneath her foot. Amy was so glad she could allow Brian to live out his fantasies whilst living out her own. His commitment to hating her feet was very convincing, Amy thought to herself. She wiggled her toes in pleasure as she felt Brian's little tongue lapping away at her hot sole removing all the dirt and sweat that clung to her foot.

Brian felt completely different. How can I show her I really hate this? She just thinks I'm playing along and have given in to my 'fantasy' which isn't even mine. Katie created it and said it was mine. How could Katie do this to me? How can Amy do this to me?

 

Hours after Brian had begun, he had finally finished cleaning Amy's feet.

“Wow nicely done Bry. I'm happy I could indulge your gross fantasies.”

“This isn't my fantasy.” Brian croaked at Amy pleadingly.

“You certainly do like playing the role of my unwilling tiny foot licker! That's fine.” Amy smiled brightly at Brian. “I know your birthday isn't for a couple of months, but I have a surprise for you. I think you're going to love it!.”

Brian gulped as Amy grabbed two objects covered by a small sheet and placed them on the floor. She unveiled her old boots and Brian's stomach sank to the floor. Brian was surprised to discover no odour. Amy giggled before going into detail on why her boots would be the ultimate gift for him.

“I've cast several spells on these boots Bry to make them the ultimate torture chamber for you to spend almost every second of your existence inside. That should excite you greatly. I cast a spell upon them that encloses all smell within the boots. Meaning that I will never have to wash my feet again. As long as I am wearing the boots, no one outside will have to endure my stinky feet, that's all for you and you alone. My feet will reach new levels of awfulness and you will be the one to endure it over and over. These boots will never fall into disrepair so don't worry about me having to get rid of them, I never will! Another spell will make my feet sweat even more than usual, 10 times more to be exact. I assume you'd like it to be even greater than ten times but I want to see how this goes before increasing it. I will certainly increase it though. I don't plan on taking these boots off ever unless it's to play with my little Bry so all you'll have is my big stinky foot to keep you company. I expect you to do a lot of kissing and squirming down there too. I cast a spell on you that allows me to feel your actions more strongly so the feeling of your mouth on my soles and toes will be incredibly pleasurable. You moving around will feel just like a foot rub too so do that a lot. I assume you've cast the spell that keeps you awake at all times on yourself. I haven't seen you sleeping at all, and I'd just like to stay that you're incredibly brave. You must really love my smelly feet if you don't ever want a break!”

Amy laughed, thinking about how obsessed with her feet Brian must be to go to these lengths and want her to torture him 24//7 with her odour. “You will always be able to hear my voice, even if you're in my boot so I hope you'll be able to withstand me teasing you a lot. Also if you ever want to play the whole 'escape from my fate at Amy's feet game' I have made it so the tickle torture spell from earlier will automatically activate whenever you cannot see my feet. I hope it excites you as much as it does me that you will never be able to get away from my sexy feet.”

 

Amy grabbed Brian and brought him over to her right foot. She placed his body at the very top of her meaty sole, pushing him hard so his body was partially sunk inside. Then she pushed his head between her big toe and her second toe. Brian's head was deep within the toe pit and it was already pretty bad despite having cleaned it not long ago. His face sunk into the sweaty reeking bed of flesh at the very bottom of the crevice where it was worst.

“Adhesiya” Amy said as she unhanded Brian and laughed as he stayed in the exact position he was placed in, unable to detach him self from her foot. She felt him screaming between her toes and writhing his body surrounded by her sole and Amy felt strong pleasurable feeling erupt between her thick thighs. Her toes stopped spreading and Brian felt pressure on the back on his head as the toes returned to their usual place. His head was literally buried in Amy's foul, sweaty toes.

 

Amy's foot lowered into her boot. She noticed that the boot was nice and tight on her foot yet very comfortable, just like she remembered. She was shocked at her foot's reaction to the atmosphere within the boot. Suddenly it felt as though she had just finished a long, hot shift at work however all she did was put her boot on in her bedroom which wasn't too hot. She burst into cruel, sadistic laughter just thinking about the absolute torture Brian must be going through in his own person hell that she had created for him, knowing it was only going to be more and more unbearable. “He's going to love it” Amy thought to herself, clenching her toes and squeezing Brian head.

She felt him squirming and she adored the sensations. “I want to feel some wet, sloppy kisses right now Brian. Show me how much you love my feet or I will find a way to make this worse for you.” Almost immediately she felt his mouth between her toes and she moaned loudly. “Oh that's so good! Don't stop, I want you doing that to my sexy smelly feet at all times Bry!” Amy stuck her hand into her pants.

 

Brian placed kiss after kiss on the disgusting flesh deep within Amy's toe gap. He wanted more than anything to stop but didn't want to be punished. It was already unbearable down here. As soon as her foot entered the boot he was constantly tormented by the strongest smell of feet he had ever experienced. He could actually feel Amy's foot sweat leaking from her feet and it was as though her toejam was forming right before his eyes. Every time he kissed some toejam entered his mouth. The toes around him were dripping wet with Amy's vinegary, cheesy sweat, stronger than ever before. What wasn't consumed by him either soaked into the boot or coated her foot, forming a wet layer of grossness around her entire foot. It really was like a foot torture chamber in here, it was unbearable. Yet he had only been here for around 10 minutes. He was going to be stuck here for years with no hope of escape. His life was going to consist purely of Amy and her massive disgusting feet. The foot he was touching was hot which was unsurprising considering this boot was like a furnace.

 

Amy decided to go nice and hard on him for the next week. She didn't take her boots off once. Not to sleep, not to work, not even to exercise. She teased Brian by wiggling her toes, mashing his head and verbally taunting him about her horrid feet. Amy loved the feeling of the impossibly sweaty boot gripping her foot tightly and couldn't because to imagine how gross it was in there. The next Saturday came and Amy had the house to herself. She invited Katie over.

 

“So how's my bro doing? Are your feet strong enough to fulfill his every fantasy?” Katie asked as Amy brought her into her bedroom.

“Oh I don't even know. He hasn't spoken to me in a week, he's been pressed between my sexy, cheesy toes the entire time. Isn't that right Bry?” Amy said as she ground her boot into the floor, smushing Brian between her toes.

“Errrgh, poor little foot sniffer! So what have you got planned for today?”

“I can't say, he'll hear me and it'll spoil the surprise. Just follow my lead Katie and we'll have lots of fun tormenting your brother with our feet. Get your feet ready before I bring him out.”

Katie grinned as she took her shoes off. Once Amy had started wearing her old boot, she had no more reason to keep her flats so she made them a few sizes smaller using magic and gave them to her. Katie had worked up quite a smell, although it was nothing on Amy's otherworldly stink. Peeled them off of her feet and watched Amy gasp as the smell reached her. “Wow Katie not bad. You should brace yourself for mine.”

Amy unlaced her boots and began to slowly slide her moist, incredibly hot feet out the the ovens that were her boots. She heard a sound as the soles of her feet separated from the thick puddles of sweat and foot gunk that dwell in the depths of her boots. The smell was released into the room and Katie fainted as it hit her. “Oops hahaha, shoulda expected that” Amy said to herself as she cast two temporary spells on Katie, one to stop her sense of smell and another to stop her sense of taste. Then she woke her up.

 

“What the hell happened?” Katie asked groggily.

“My stinky feet knocked you out cold.” Amy laughed “I've removed your senses for a bit so you can stay concious.”

“Oh my god, Brian has to contend with that for every moment of his life?” Katie asked Amy, feeling a spark of regret and sympathy for her brother who must surely wish he had never been born. This feeling faded away as she grew wet between the legs just thinking about how much Brian must be suffering.

“Yep, lucky him eh?”

“Very lucky haha! You are getting good at this spell stuff Amy I must say. So can I see him now?”

“Yeah of course. Here's the special little footboy hahaha!” Amy taunted as she spread her toes. Katie burst into laughter as she saw Brian's tiny naked form between them, completely encased in toejam. Amy's fingers grabbed him. “Adhesiya” Brian unstuck to her foot.

 

Amy placed Brian, sobbing with bits of toejam stuck to him, in the middle of the two of them, “Look Brian. Your sweet sister Katie has come to say goodbye! As a treat, she's made her feet nice and sweaty. They won't be quite as disgusting as you like them to be so sorry about that.”

Katie had both feet planted before her brother, toes wiggling evilly pointing up into the air. Her red soles, moist with sweat made small puddles around her heels. “Hi bro.” She said at him, grinning like an animal.

Brian turned around and was confronted with his torturers, Amy's feet, mirroring the pose of Katie's feet. Amy's feet were much different however. Her feet were longer and wider, and it was obvious from sight alone that her bright red soles were much meatier. Her thick toes wiggled into the air dominantly. Amy's soles had amassed a pool of sweat at their base which just get growing as an inhuman amount of sweat dripped down onto the floor. There was so much toejam stuck between her toes it oozed out as they were writhing in the air that moments ago was fresh. Brian suspected that even if he was outside of this room he'd still be able to smell Amy's pungent scent.

 

Amy produced small bag and pulled a lump of toejam as big as her big toe out. She placed it near Brian. Oddly enough he preferred the smell this disgusting piece of foot scum gave off to the air of Amy's room, which was corrupted by her feet. Katie laughed and pulled out her own ball of toejam, which was slightly smaller than Amy's, and placed it near the one already before Brian.

“Eat them Brian” Amy spoke up “Eat them both and thank us for the meal.”

Brian knelt before the pieces of toejam and started eating away. He gagged several times as they went down however they were nothing compared to the awfulness of Amy's soles. Amy and Katie laughed, taunted and teased him as he ate the toejam. Once he was finished he shouted as loud as he could “Thank you for the generous meal Amy and Katie.”

This caused new waves of laughter from the girls. “He really does love our feet!” Katie noted, in the middle of her hysterics.

 

Next, Brian had to lick the soles of Katie's feet. However complications arose as whenever Amy's feet left his eyesight, he fell over almost completely paralyzed as the tickle spell took over. He landed face first and laughed into the floor, Amy's stink never escaped his nose as he continued to breath it in while he was subjected to unbearable magical tickle torture. The girls observed amused for several minutes until Amy's grimy big toe came and flipped him over. Brian immediately curled up into a ball, still twitching from the sudden tickling. He made sure to keep Amy's feet in his line of sight.

“I almost forgot about that spell.” Amy said to Katie before explaining and allowing her feet to be part of the spell.

 

Now Brian really did start licking his sister's sweaty scarlet feet and to his surprise he lapped away hungrily. It was still disgusting but when his tongue was upon Katie's soles he escaped the smell and taste of Amy's terrible feet in the air. After a couple hours he had cleaned them, toejam and all and he had barely had to stop or slow down. It was still awful but nothing compared to the torture of having to clean Amy's feet.

Katie clapped amd laughed at her brother's behavior. “Wow looks like he really missed me and my sweaty toes. Your feet must have really put him through hell if he actually broke character for a moment and enjoyed my feet.”

“Yeah well now for my feet Bry.” Amy commanded as she scrunched her huge, red, glistening feet. Brian gulped as he returned to his Goddess' feet and obediently licked away. He had to stop every few licks as the flavour made him retch and feel light headed. The sweat built up on her hot sole had the thickness and consistency of butter, tasting of sour cheese. He slowly but surely worked his way up her left sole, filthier than ever before until she lowered her toes for him and spread them. Brian burst into tears as he saw a ridiculous amount of toejam awaiting him and the smell grew stronger still.

“C'mon Bri, time for the most important meal of the day!” Amy taunted and Brian weakly crawled towards Amy's eager toes, her reeking stash of disgusting toejam awaiting his mouth. It literally lined the inside of her toes and thickened into a nice big block in the centre.

 

As he took a bite, he chewed on it for a moment and then vomited it onto the floor. What the fuck was that! I can't do this. Amy looked disappointed as she picked up Brian. “Ticktick parly” Amy said as Brian locked up in her hand being held tight and erupted into laughter. “I love this spell, it must be so awful for you to experience. I can't imagine how terrifying it must be to be tickled over every inch of your body by thousands of unrelenting, magical fingers. I'd probably die haha! Unfortunately for you Bri, you have to feel this ticklish agony until I allow it to end. And I refuse to stop it until you clear all of the toejam from this sweaty foot.

Katie watched in awe as Amy forced Brian's head deep between her toes, making him gulp down mouthful after mouthful of disgusting toejam whilst being tickled all over by a spell. She shivered with pleasure just imagining how much Brian must be suffering.

 

Brian laughed and laughed as the spell worked him over. It was worst on his feet as his sensitive soles sent electric reactions through his body which he couldn't even squirm at. He felt the tickling between his own toes which made his eyes begin to poor with tears of suffering. Between laughs he grabbed toejam in his mouth and swallowed it. Sometimes he had to chew it which was very difficult whilst being tickled. Once all the toejam had been consumed from the slimy, sweaty toes of her left foot, Amy showed mercy after more than an hour of this torment. “Ticktick parly.”

 

 

 

Brian breathed with relief as Amy set him down on the floor once again. Before he could rest, Amy's right foot came forward and Amy smiled. “You're far from finished” She said cruelly as she stuck her boot back on her left foot. Brian suffered through the cleaning of Amy's second foot, this time eating her toejam carefully, chewing every last bite as he filled his mouth with the stinking, gooey substance again and again. Once He had finished this foot, he was finally done, or so her thought. He collapsed on the floor, the taste of toejam stuck in his mouth. I'm just glad she only has two of those massive sweaty monsters.

 

Katie laughed as she saw Amy removing her left boot once more. “Amy you are too cruel.”

“Then I suppose I'm the perfect match for this masochistic little loser.” Amy produced her foot, extremely unclean and reeking almost as bad as before. “By placed one foot in my boots while you worship the other, I can keep up a constant stream of sweat, foot gunk and toejam coming your way Bry.” Amy withdrew her right foot into her boot, tying the laces nice and tight. Brian sobbed with despair as he began cleaning Amy's left foot for the second time today whilst she laughed above him, informing him that her toes were nice and cheesy for him.

 

Until late in the night, many hours later, Brian was licking away at Amy's hot, sweaty soles and eating her gross toejam. Katie had to leave in the evening.

“Bye bye bro” She had said “I hate to go and take my sexy feet away from you but ever since you ran away mom doesn't let me stay out late. Oh well you have Amy's feet which are even sexier to look after you, for ever and ever. Amy whenever you do this foot cleaning thing again you'll have to video call me, I could watch him lap away at your feet for a very long time. He's very good at pretending he hates it!”

 

Eventually Brian was completed exhausted and couldn't even stand. Amy felt sympathy towards him, for the first time since she found out about him, and decided to stop. She decided that maybe he wasn't faking this exhaustion.

“You've been a good boy today Brian, I think you've earned a reward” Amy removed the boot from her right foot once more, having done so countless times over the day. It was very sweaty, much more so than her left which Brian had gotten halfway up before giving up. Brian lay face up as all ten of Amy's sweaty smelly toes loomed above him.

“It seems that when you shrunk yourself you accidentally removed your ability to feel sexual pleasure. I realised when you didn't get an erection, no matter how much I rubbed my sole and toes around your body. Let me fix that.” Amy reversed the spell.

“That's better.” Amy said, her voice brimming with excitement. She wiggled her toes above Brian, hitting him with the stench that seeped from between her toes.

 

Amy's writhing toes descended upon him, soaking him in the thick, slimy sweat the moment they came into contact. The toes were so big were rubbed this entire body from head to toe. Brian's face once more found it's way between Amy's giant grimy toes. The flesh shifted around his head mashing him into her toe flesh. The toes lower down had found his penis and the sweat quickly lubricated it as they mashed that up too, sending an intense pleasure through Brian. “Don't stop!” He yelled for the first time to Amy since he'd been at her feet. She didn't hear him, the noise was lost in the mass of toes that surrounded him and milked him for all that he was worth. Eventually he climaxed beneath Amy's huge stinking toes but they not stop. They continued to probe and move all over him as he climaxed again and again. Each time his seed hit Amy's toes it slowly evaporated from the heat generated by those cheesy toes.

 

Once Amy stopped she removed her toes from Brian so he could look up at his Goddess. “Isn't that much better Brian? I know you like being tortured by my disgusting feet but if you're a good boy I will grant you pleasure sometimes. Now it's sleepy time. Say goodbye to the light, you're not coming out for a long time.

 

Brian was too worn out to scream and beg as Amy's mass of toes grabbed him. He was going back into her right boot. He was trapped under all of Amy's toes this time, deep in the reeking confines of the boot. Her red sweaty foot was all around him once more and it pressed him into the wet insole. Amy decided to call it a night, but not before can't a nice long run on her treadmill. Amy made sure to knead Brian with her toes all week long, feeling him struggle and wrestle against them but not having a chance of winning. From time to time she'd feel her toes force yet another climax out of him as they played with him. Amy smiled, happy in her complete dominance of Brian, her friend turned eternal foot slave.

 

 

Epilogue by duck12345

Over the next few months Brian dreaded that the rest of his life was going to be this way. He spent almost every moment under her hot stinking feet. The only time he spent outside of her boots was when  she made him clean and worship them for hours on end, constantly making her feet sweaty and dirty as she alternated between them, ensuring Brian didn't get a moment where he wasn't kissing and tasting cheesy feet. He consumed untold amounts of toejam, Amy took great joy in making him do so. Amy experimented placing him in different places within her boot and she found the best places were in the middle were her sole was the meatiest or among her toes (either between them or under them). Amy made good on her promise to video call Katie whenever she had Brian licking away at her gross feet, allowing Katie to enjoy her brother's suffering from her room where she didn't need to endure Amy's feet and could play with herself as much as she wanted.

 

Brian hated every second, with the exception of when Amy decided to give him pleasure although this was not very often. From time to time the pressure between her toes was just right and he managed to climax in Amy's boot luckily for him. Unluckily for him, Amy's feet became more and more unbearable every day, worsening his torture. Amy made good on her promise to strengthen the spell that caused her feet to become impossibly sweaty and smelly inside her boots, pushing the boundaries of what impossible meant, and for Brian constantly changing his definition of hell.

 

Amy did find a fun new way to punish Brian when he was bad. She'd stick him in the meatiest, sweatiest part of her sole and push him in as far as he would go, burying him alive in slimy foot flesh. Next she'd use the spell that made him stick to her sole. To top it off she used a variation of the tickle torture spell, one that did not paralyse. Her foot went in her boot and she's spend hours feeling Brian squirming uncontrollably under the intense pressure of her foot surrounding him and the ticklish agony the spell put him through, giving the greatest foot rub. It seemed endless to him having no sense of time, each of his five senses being tortured by Amy, her foot and magic as she teased from above telling him that it would never end. Every hour would seem like weeks to Brian. One time she decided to torture Brian this way for a whole week, Brian spent every second of that week wishing to die.

 

 

 

 

Brian never did get away from Amy and her disgusting, unmerciful feet. She made sure he was in constant torture in his own personal hell that she had concocted for him. Amy did eventually realise that Brian wasn't acting, that he did in fact hate her feet but she didn't care. Every moment Brian spent in hell was a moment in heaven for Amy, she loved having him under her inhumanly sweaty, stinky feet so she continued to act as though she thought he liked it. The teasing that accompanied this made an the situation even worse for Brian, realising deep down he was going to be there forever, stuck under Amy's feet as they became more and more unbearable with each passing day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6109