Shrunken Shenanigans with Friends by Sheograth
Summary:

This is a simple shrinking story centered around a guy realizing that one of his female friends can manipulate sizes. Shenanigans ensue. This has a mix of aware and unaware scenarios in it. It starts with the female friend who can manipulate sizes, but slowly expands to include other characters as well as the story goes on.

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

I'm also on Discord. Feel free to message me there @Sheograth10 #5326 if you want to chat or have any questions about my stories. I'm pretty active over there.

 


Categories: Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Instant Size Change, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 27 Completed: No Word count: 63416 Read: 235222 Published: July 30 2016 Updated: March 08 2017
Story Notes:

Just as a heads up before you begin reading: this is a primarilly feet centered story. If you like feet, then you're in luck. But if you don't really like it, then there won't be much more for you. Sorry!

UPDATE 2/6/17: I've added a 'best girl' strawpoll for the story.

Here is a StrawPoll for you guys to determine which of the 3 ‘main’ characters your favorite is. You can think of it as picking the character you’d most like to interact with if you were actually in the story, or which one you’d like to see more of, or just which one you like the most.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Introduction

In this story, Nick will have a shrinking adventure. The specifics will depend on the person who will shrink him, Diana, who is a good friend of his. This story will have more aware content than my previous story, Shrunk in College, does, but it will still have some unaware scenarios as the stories develop. If you wanted a bit more aware stuff, then this story might be right up your alley.

How to Navigate the Story

This story is structured like a semi-Interactive Story.

The way you navigate this story is that at the end of each chapter, there will be either a set of options or a single option on where the story goes next. In order to choose which option you would like to follow, you follow what the Chapter ID says, and then pick the chapter in the Table of Contents that has that same Chapter ID.

This new system should make following chapters a bit easier for everyone, instead of counting each number in the old system.

I might end up making a web for all of the chapters, if I have the time. It might be a good visualization tool for this story.

Main Routes

There are specifications on whether or not the current route is a main one or a one off side story. Each side story will have the character’s name followed by ‘main’ (For Anita’s main route, follow the AnitaMain IDs) These follow number order (Main-chapter 1 leads to Main-chapter 1 and so on)

The one exception is the part where Diana and Anita are mainly together. That section is identified with a Diana/Anita ID. And they can lead to main routes for either character or side stories for either character.

Side Stories

Side Stories are a bit different, but they still follow the general format. The main difference is that each Side Story will have a main number attached, and chapters that lead off of a Side Chapter will use letters for their sequence. So the second Side Story for Anita will first be identified as AnitaSideStory2. And the chapters that follow them will have a letter attached for whichever choice is used. (If there are 2 choices, the choice 1 gets A and choice 2 gets B; and more letters get added for each choice)

EX: if we followed Anita’s second Side Story and went two more chapters along, while picking the first choice of and then the second choice for each chapter, the identifier would look like this: AnitaSideStory2AB (The A stands for the choice that was made at the first branching point in the Side Story and the B stands for the choice that was made at the second branching point in the Side Story)

 

Note on Reviews

I'd like to stress that reviews that leave no workable feedback will be removed, so make sure you at least give an opinion about the story/chapter. I'm not picky, so as long as you make the effort to say something meaningful and specific, then it will most likely be good enough for me. 

I'd rather my reviews not get cluttered up with jokes or silly messages, because there are plenty of other options if you'd like to do that. (I want to leave this warning in the front, so nobody is surprised if their review is removed and you don't know why!)

Character Bios

Nick

Diana Williams

Anita Li

Neha Ali

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1. Introduction (Story Start) by Sheograth

2. Among Diana’s Toes (DianaMain1) by Sheograth

3. Going to Diana's in a Green Sock (DianaMain2) by Sheograth

4. Inviting a Friend (Diana/Anita1) by Sheograth

5. Anita Learns the Truth (Diana/Anita2) by Sheograth

6. Quality Time with Anita’s Toes (AnitaMain1) by Sheograth

7. Time to Eat! (AnitaMain2) by Sheograth

8. Diana vs. Anita (Diana/AnitaSideStory1) by Sheograth

9. A Furious Game of Super Smash (Diana/Anita3) by Sheograth

10. Spending the Night with Anita (AnitaSideStory2A) by Sheograth

11. Time to Workout! (AnitaSideStory2AA) by Sheograth

12. Working on a Weekend?! (AnitaSideStory2AB) by Sheograth

13. Salvation from Anita’s Mad Boot Ride (AnitaSideStory2ABA) by Sheograth

14. Abandoned by Anita (AnitaSideStory2ABB) by Sheograth

15. Staying with Diana for the Night (DianaMain3) by Sheograth

16. A Hiking Trip with Diana (DianaMain4) by Sheograth

17. A Wild Night Inside a Sock (DianaSideStory2 [leads to Neha]) by Sheograth

18. Helping a Friend Move In (NehaSideStory1) by Sheograth

19. A Coffee Date with an Unaware Foot (NehaMain1) by Sheograth

20. Gym Time with Neha (NehaMain2) by Sheograth

21. Anita’s Feet are Crazy! (AnitaSideStory1) by Sheograth

22. Who Needs Socks, Anyway? (DianaSideStory1) by Sheograth

23. Getting to Know Neha (NehaMain3) by Sheograth

24. Spending the Day with Neha (NehaMain4) by Sheograth

25. Anita’s New Jogging Partner (AnitaMain3) by Sheograth

26. Another Crazy Day & Night with Neha (NehaMain5) by Sheograth

27. Crazy Gaming with Neha and Diana (NehaMain6) by Sheograth

Introduction (Story Start) by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

NEW best girl poll!!

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Diana is an upperclassman that you know from a few years ago, while you were still in grade school. She lived in the same area as you, and she actually went to your high school a few years before you got there. She is a very kind and likable woman. Even though there was about a 10 year difference between the two of you, you still tried to hang out with Diana whenever you could.

Even from a young age, you had a strong crush on her, even though you weren’t too sure about those feelings at first. After she graduated high school, you didn’t really see her often, and it wasn’t until you saw her again at that accepted student’s day did you feelings for her reignite. She was an RA and she told you that tours like those were one of her duties.

That night, you guys went into her RA room and chatted for hours, taking time to catch up. At one point, she asked you if you wouldn’t mind giving her a foot massage, as she was very sore from giving tours all day. You oblige, trying to sound like you weren’t incredibly excited to be able to give Diana a foot massage. You set yourself up down beside her bed, sitting on a comfy bean bag chair, as Diana rested on her bed. You rub her right foot for a good hour, and then you grab her left foot, and Diana says “Oh wow! You’re really good at this!”

As you rubbed her left foot, intent on making sure that Diana was happy with your work, you realized that she actually fell asleep. As she stirred a bit, she actually moved her right foot and it landed squarely on your face! You tried to hide your excitement, and just stayed still, hoping that you wouldn’t wake her.

The way that her foot was positioned on your face, your nose was stuck in-between her 1st and 2nd toes, forcing you to breathe through them; as her long sole covered your mouth completely. They had a pretty strong, but also amazing, odor; and you couldn’t believe what luck you had. Diana wasn’t kidding that she was on her feet all day! Every once in awhile, she would scrunch her toes, playing with your nose as she happily slept.

Eventually, Diana woke up, and was shocked to find you at her feet. She asked you, “Oh my gosh! Did I fall asleep? I’m so sorry Nick! And you even got stuck with my stinky feet!” She giggled, and you did too, trying to make it seem like you weren’t in heaven back then. She then says “Well thanks again for the massage, Nick! Do you think I can call on you whenever I need a nice relaxing massage?”

You stammer out a response, and say “Uhh… I don’t know. I might get busy with school work?” She then positions both of her feet in front of you, and plants them on your chest, lightly but also firmly. She then says “Are you sure? You do such a good job!” You then say “Well… If you insist.” She then moves her feet up, and rests the balls of her feet against your cheeks, and scrunches them with her slender toes; and says “Oh you’re the best! I knew I could count on you, Nick!”

You laugh, trying to conceal your excitement, and she looks at you deeply and sensually, before noticing the time snaps her back to reality. She yells, “Oh man! It’s really late! You should go back to your assigned room. There will be a lot more things to do tomorrow.” She then grips your nose in-between her 1st and 2nd toes, and says “Have a good night Nick! I hope you enjoyed yourself.”

You then get up and leave Diana’s room, and you say “I had a great time catching up with you, Diana! See you soon!” After you leave, Diana says to herself after hugging her pillow tightly, “Man he grew up. But he’s still a little cutie. I hope we can spend a lot more time together in the future.”

The next day came, and it was fairly uneventful. Today, they mainly had you guys sit through lengthy presentations on why you all made the right choice, and blah blah blah... You were tired of all of these college introduction things, because they were all the same. But then, after it was all over, you saw Diana coming up to you. She gave you a big hug, and was actually able to lift you up in the air a bit, reminding you of how tall she was.

She gave you a small piece of paper and said, “Here! It’s got my new address on it. I don’t actually live in the dorms in the Summer, so if you ever want to hang out, shoot me a message! You’ve still got my number, right?” You nod, and say “Thanks Diana! I’ll definitely come see you when I can!” She then adds “Oh, and I know you must have a lot of free time right now. I remember how senior year was back at high school. So if you’re ever feeling bored, give me a shout! I have a lot of free time right now too!” You nod, willing to take her up on that in the future. She then sends you off on your way, before giving you another bear hug, and then running off; obviously to do more RA work.

That was about a week ago, and right now, things are as dull as they can get. Your parents needed to go away on business, and wouldn’t be back for a few weeks. They left you a decent allowance for food and things, and even left you an emergency debit card if things got a bit tight; though you knew you couldn’t use it unless things got really desperate. And most of your friends were busy with school stuff, because they got unlucky and got the strict teachers this year, so they had no time to hang out.

You, on the other hand, had more free time than you knew what to do with, so you thought that you should hit Diana up on her offer to hangout. So you give her a call, and she answers enthusiastically, as always, and says that she’d love to hang out with you. She asks to come over your house, as she hasn’t been there in ages. You’re fine with that, and wait patiently for her. Luckily, you live in the suburbs of the city that your future college is situated in, so it won’t take more than 30 minutes for her to get to your place.

You decide to set up your room, and generally tidy it up a bit, in preparation of Diana coming over. You guys have played video games together from time to time when you hung out before, playing old school Super Smash Bros at her house. Since you were a fair but younger than she was, you were introduced to these classic video games through her. Because of all the fun you had together playing these older games, it inspired you to save up your money and get yourself an N64.

You set up the console, and made sure that your copy of Super Smash was working properly, and then waited for Diana to come over. You left the door unlocked for Diana to come in, as you lived in a nice enough neighborhood where people could leave their doors unlocked from time to time. After a little while, you heard the front door open, and Diana announce “It’s me! I’m coming up!”

When she opened the door, the first thing you notice is that she was barefooted, and you tried to avoid staring. She noticed the N64, and said “Oh sweet! You got one of these? You’ve really got good taste!” You both then sit down on the floor, on top of a few pillows and such, and get ready to play some Smash!

As you guys play, every once in a while you take quick peeks at Diana’s feet, amazed by how her toes wiggle playfully as you both compete. Eventually, as the scores are fair even, Diana props her feet onto your lap and asks you “Nick… You wouldn’t mind giving me a quick massage, wouldn’t you? I was on my feet all day today, preparing for the next batch of campus tours. I’d really appreciate it.”

 You reply, trying to keep your cool, “Sure thing Diana! You know I’m okay with helping you out!” So you begin giving Diana a thorough foot massage, making to rub even her toes completely and gently. Once you finish, Diana responds to you happily, saying “Oh man! You’re the best! Now, do you wanna have a bit more fun, Nick?”

You’re not too sure what Diana meant from that, but you felt as if she was getting taller, which was pretty weird. But the next thing you knew, you were looking up at Diana, who looked like a giant, with her feet propped in front of you, with her heels close to you. You think you’re about an inch tall, although you’re not too sure how you figured that out so soon, but you don’t question it.

You feel absolutely terrified, and you ask Diana, while stammering “What’s happening?? Help me!” She moves her feet, so you can look up at her face, and she says to you softly and sweetly, realizing that you were so scared, “Don’t worry Nick; I did this to you. I just wanted to give you a little reward for putting up with my big, stinky feet!” She giggles again, only this time, it sounded more like a booming laugh that shook you to your very core. She then plopped her right foot down in front of you, and the impact nearly knocked you off your feet, and she positioned her foot so her toes took up your entire world view.

 It was when that happened that you became aware of how strong her feet smelled from this position. You were well aware that Diana’s feet could smell strong from all of the times that you gave her massages, but right now you could practically feel the odor emanating from these massive feet; and as overpowering it felt to you, you actually enjoyed being able to bask in it completely.

She then asks you, playfully, “Say Nick, you like my feet don’t you? I’ve seen you sneak a few looks now and again, and I think it’s really cute! No need to feel embarrassed about it! Well, Nick?” You immediately shout up to her, seeing her face from in-between her 2nd and 3rd toes, “I really do, Diana! I think I always have. I’ve just been too ashamed to admit it to myself!” Diana then gives a very sympathetic look, goes *aww* while affectionately rubbing your head with her 2nd toe.

She then asks you, “Well Nick? Do you want to have some fun down with my feet? I hope you know that I don’t mind at all! In fact, sometimes, playing with a tiny pebble can be a good stress reliever. And just so you know, you’re a heck of a lot more durable now, so you’ll do an awesome job!” But then she looks towards your N64 game collection, and asks you enthusiastically “Oh, Nick! You’ve got Kirby 64?? I loved that game! Would you mind if I played that while you had your fun?” Before you can respond, Diana gets up, and her full height really sinks in for you.

She seemed more like a goddess than your friend. After she gets the game, she quickly switches the cartridges, reminding you that she was very experienced with the N64’s era, and sits down in front of you. She then looks down at you seductively, while biting her lip, and asks “So Nick? Are you ready to have the time of your life?”

To Be Continued (Go to Chapter DianaMain1)

End Notes:

UPDATE 2/6/17: I've added a 'best girl' strawpoll for the story.

Here is a StrawPoll for you guys to determine which of the 3 ‘main’ characters your favorite is. You can think of it as picking the character you’d most like to interact with if you were actually in the story, or which one you’d like to see more of, or just which one you like the most.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Among Diana’s Toes (DianaMain1) by Sheograth

You start begin shaking your head enthusiastically, signaling to Diana that you are very excited to begin exploring her perfect feet. Diana lowers her feet to the floor, so you can reach them easily, and props herself up so she felt comfortable. You are face to foot with two incredible sets of blue-painted toes. Each toe seems to be roughly as big as you, and maybe even a bit bigger in fact.

Diana then adds “Don’t be shy Nick!” And with that she winked at you, and you were ready to run towards those toes. Then she says “I think I’ll play some Kirby while you have your fun down there. I haven’t played that game in ages! Now I’m gonna be concentrating a lot on the game right now, but don’t think I’ll forget about you or anything. But my toes might get a bit rough and playful with you while I play up here. But I’m sure you’d rather it be that way though, Nick!”

And before turning back on the system, she said “And just to make sure you have as much fun as you can, I’ll make you a little bit smaller.” You realized that she was shrinking you to about 1/3 of an inch, and it made you even more excited.

And after that, Diana began focusing on the game giving you a chance to play with her slender toes as much as you wished. She started a new file, ready to relive her nostalgia. It was even more exciting to think about how those toes would treat you more like a pleasure toy than a person. So you run up to Diana’s left foot and look at the toes up close. They are writhing magnificently, and you look up to see Diana paying close attention to the screen.

It looked like you would indeed be able to spend some quality time with her toes, without her consciously holding herself back. So you squeeze amongst her 2nd and 3rd toes, loving the how their fleshy walls felt on your tiny body. They were almost twice your size, and you began rubbing the space between the two toes hoping for a reaction out of them. And you were successful.

The toes that you were neighboring started squeezing you tightly. They forced you deep inside the space between the toes, forcing even more of her amazing scent into you. You were glad that Diana made you more durable, because you probably would have popped otherwise. After squeezing you harshly, Diana began wiggling her toes wildly, excited that the music was just as happy and bouncy as she remembered.

For you, it felt like you were getting the most passionate and furious massage of your life, and the best part was that it was being given by the most perfect and amazing toes you had ever seen or felt. Although you were already in bliss, the next thing that Diana did almost left you in a speechless sense of awe.

Diana brought her left foot over to her right foot and began rubbing her toes together with both feet. You were in the epicenter of this wonderful chaos that these toes were causing. As she rubbed her feet and toes about, you were shuffled and pushed into each of Diana’s long and perfect toes. You felt like each and every one of Diana’s slender and titanic toes wanted you as their personal playmate and pleasure toy.

And you were ecstatic to be able to be played with by these toes, as Diana focused intently up above. You were easily shuffled and transferred from foot to foot, and from toe to wiggling toe. You wondered where you’d end up after this mayhem, but you knew that wherever you did, you’d still be in heaven.

Then things got quite a bit more rough and aggressive down in your heavenly place between Diana’s toes. Diana was having a bit of an unlucky streak, and was struggling to keep her abilities. After her power was destroyed right before she was about to make a double combination power, she yelled “Damn it!” and stomped her right foot hard.

The impact knocked the wind out of you and also forced the flesh of her toes closer together, smothering you in a toe sandwich. As rough and uncomfortable as this was, this even harsher treatment was just as enjoyable for you.

In fact, part of you liked it even more, and you hoped that Diana’s losing streak would continue and that her feet would get even more aggressive. Then she started tapping her right foot violently, getting more and more frustrated at the game, and you were brutally slammed onto the floor by this angry foot.

But then out of nowhere, Diana got a Fire and Cutter combo ability, which gave her a fiery sword, and used it to beat the stage boss. She gave a loud victory shout and happily stretched her legs. She squeezed her toes vigorously, and you thought that the toes were trying to celebrate Diana’s victory with you, and you were brutally crammed into her sweaty toe space.

You also realized that you were small enough to fit inside of her toe spaces comfortable but also snugly, and it felt amazing to be crammed inside such a smelly and sticky space. To you, the entire experience was a victory, as you got to spend time with one of the most beautiful women you knew, up close and personal with her equally godly toes. You hope that this experience will never end, and that you can continue to be used like an insignificant pebble by these perfect toes.

Now that Diana had a nice stretch, she looks down to see how you’ve been doing. She realizes that she cannot actually see you, and separates her toes, finally finding you deeply shoved in-between her toes. She giggles profusely and picks you out, and places you on the palm of her hand.

“I hope you’ve enjoyed yourself down there Nick!” Diana says, “You’re such a cute and sweet little guy. I wish that I could spend even more time with my favorite boy toy.” Diana trailed off with that last one, and bit her lip again, seductively. It is a Friday night, and your parents are away for a few weeks. You shouted up to her “Diana! Take me home with you! My folks will be gone for a few weeks! I’d love to spend more time with you! You’re just so amazing!”

Diana was flattered by Nick’s compliments and request. But Diana was having such a good time with Nick, especially now that he is at such a tiny size, that she felt the same way. “Okay Nick,” Diana said “I’d love to take you home with me! We’ll have so much fun. I’m sure you’ll never forget it!” Diana let out an incredible large grin, and Nick was incredibly excited for their time together.

After turning off the N64 for the night, she walked down stairs. The first thing you notice is the absence of any flip flops. You ask Diana, “Didn’t you wear your flip flops over here?” and Diana smiles at you. She answers, “No, I decided to wear a pair of moccasins with my favorite green socks. It’s pretty cold tonight. A bit too cold for flip flops, don’t you agree?”

You shake your head, thoroughly convinced. She then starts saying “Now I’ll need to figure out how I’m gonna bring you back home with me. I know that you’d like to be with my feet, but I’d also like to give you options.” You were rapidly shaking your head, almost as if she could read your mind. She starts rubbing your body with her index finger playfully, giggling at how cute you were right now.

Diana begins to explain “I could always drop you in one of my green socks. They’re one of my favorite pairs, and I promise you that they’re well worn. You’ll love it in there.” You agree whole heartedly with what Diana just said. It’d a truly amazing experience to be snuggled in-between her toes and the tight sock.

Then Diana continued “Although… I could also forgo the socks and just wear my moccasins bare footed. It’d probably smell a bit more, and I have no doubt that my feet will sweat a lot, but I have a feeling that you won’t mind much.” She then winked at you, knowing just how much that will excite you. You think about that too, and she was right.

If you were in her moccasin without any socks on, you would be treated to a very sweaty and smelly experience. And that would be an incredible experience for you, if you were able to. Diana interrupted you thoughts and said “Well sweetie? What do you want to do?”

Choices

1) You decide to ride in Diana’s green sock, warmly insulated by the cotton and moccasin. (Go to Chapter DianaMain2)

2) You decide to travel amongst Diana’s bare feet, within the moccasin. (Go to Chapter DianaSideStory1)

End Notes:

UPDATE 2/6/17: I've added a 'best girl' strawpoll for the story.

Here is a StrawPoll for you guys to determine which of the 3 ‘main’ characters your favorite is. You can think of it as picking the character you’d most like to interact with if you were actually in the story, or which one you’d like to see more of, or just which one you like the most.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Going to Diana's in a Green Sock (DianaMain2) by Sheograth

You look down at Diana’s well work green socks, and then up at her beautiful and immense smiling face, and you think you’ve come to a decision. Those socks looked so comfortable and the thought of you being snugly wrapped up by that soft cotton fabric excited you greatly.

You look up at Diana and shout “I’ve made up my mind, Diana! I’d love to be inside your green sock.” Diana giggles and blows you a kiss, and says “Whatever you want sweetie! I’m gonna give you the ride of your life.” You just could not contain your excitement for what was going to happen next.

She then exclaims, “Oh! First, we need to do something.” She then brings you back to your normal height, disappointing you slightly. She then says, “Nick, you should pack up some clothes and things. I don’t want to root through your things after all. You can put them all in a plastic bag or something once you’re ready.” So you quickly get your things all together, making sure that you bring enough changes of clothes. You wouldn’t want to have to interrupt your fun foot filled adventure with Diana because you forgot a change of underwear after all!

Once you had all of your things nicely packed in your bag, Diana picks them up, and you see them shrink before your eyes. She says “This way, I can bring the stuff easily. It might look weird if I leave your house carrying your clothes without you.” You agree, and Diana quickly shrinks you back to your 1/3 inch height. You are again amazed by how huge Diana looks from this angle, and she bends down to pick you up. She then carefully stores the shrunken clothes bag inside her purse, so it won’t get damaged or dirty.

Diana casually grabs her green socks and moccasins with her free hand, and sits down on the living room couch. She places the moccasins and green socks next to her on the couch, and reaches for the right sock. She opens up the sock and shakes it a little bit, hoping to un-jumble it a little bit.

Once she was finished she positioned it next to the hand that was holding you, and began talking to you again. “I hope you’re ready Nick,” Diana exclaims “Because you’re gonna experience true bliss soon!” You look down into the green sock, and you can barely see the end of it. And the smell emanating from it is incredibly potent, and it is mesmerizing you even more.

Diana then alters the way she would hold you with her hand, and grasps you between her index finger and her thumb. She starts to dangle you precariously over the opening of the sock, and you began trembling with excitement. Before she drops you, she says “Okay Nick. Enjoy to your heart’s content!”

You are let go by her nimble fingers, and you slide and tumble you way down the cotton fabric, almost like a slide. Though, this is the greatest slide you have ever experienced, because all around you, you could practically feel the smell of Diana’s feet. It was as if your entire atmosphere consisted of Diana’s foot odor and sweat, and you loved every second of it. It was pure ecstasy.

Once you reach the bottom, you become acquainted with the toe section of her favorite green sock. It was amazing. Diana then calls down to you, bringing her face close to the opening of the sock. It’s amazing to think about just how huge Diana was right now compared to you, and you sometimes need to spend a minute appreciating that face.

She coos “Wow! I can’t even see you down there! But I hope you’re ready, because I’m gonna put my sock on now. And I’ve got 5 toes that are hungry for a playmate, you  look perfect to them. Have fun down there, Nick!” And with that, Diana brought her face away from the sock and outside of your view. Even though the inserted foot darkened your surroundings, you could still make out her beautifully blue painted toe nails.

In its place was, as Diana promised, her titanic and incredible foot. As she wormed her foot into the sock, she wiggled her toes, which seemed excited to be back in their favorite cotton covering. As she pulled the sock to keep it snugly attached to her foot, you were pressed into the space between her 3rd and 4th toes. Now that you were back in-between her toes, but also insulated by this well worn green sock, the smell grew and grew.

With nowhere for it to dissipate to, it remained inside the sock, and it caused you to experience Diana’s toes in a completely different light. You still loved being with her toes, and the smell surrounding you only confirmed to you that you made the right decision. She gave you a few hearty squeezed before putting on her moccasins. And the moccasins increased the overpowering smell even more, which you were very happy to experience.

As Diana walked home, you were regularly crammed into her toes, and you were snug enough between them for them to absorb most of the impacts. As Diana walked, she thought of all the things she could do with Nick when she got home. She lives by herself in a small apartment, so she’d have enough privacy with him. Maybe she could introduce him to one of her friends. She’s heard them express their liking for Nick before, thinking he’s a pretty cute kid. Though, she’d ask Nick first with that one because he wouldn’t have known them very well.

And while she thought, you were getting coated with Diana’s sweat. Though the sock absorbed most of it, you still got a healthy amount of sweat sent his way. But whatever Diana was planning for her little buddy, she should probably give him a chance to clean himself off. No matter how much you liked her feet, she doubted that you’d like to smell like that ALL the time. Although, she giggles after thinking that maybe you would like to smell like that.

As she walked, she looked through her contacts, wondering who Nick might like to spend time with too. After looking for a few minutes, and continually treading on you of course, she found someone perfect. The person Diana found was her friend, Anita Li. She and Diana were friends from back in their high school days. They worked together a lot while they went to school together, and she saw a Nick a few times when they were both over at the same time.

She also saw him steal a few glances at Anita’s feet from time to time, so she knew that Nick would like getting a chance to get to know Anita better. Nick always thought she was a nice and funny person, but also knew that she liked to mess with him frequently. Now Anita works at their university’s library in the archives section, so she and Anita saw each other frequently.  She was very cheerful, and Diana rarely saw her without a smile on her face. And luckily, Anita lived in the same apartment complex as she did, so they could easily set this plan up.

She is an Asian woman who just turned 29, but she still feels young and energetic. Anita is a tall girl, standing at 6’2”. She has dark black hair that goes down to her shoulders, and she wears it in a part going over the left side. She also has dark black eyes. She wears a pair of thick rimmed glasses. She has a shoe size of 11.

She likes to wear blouse shirts with nice dress pants, and normally wears flats. She also has large feet too, although they are smaller than Diana’s were. Diana thought that Nick would enjoy getting a chance to spend time with Anita too. She could even put him in unknowing situations with her, making sure that Nick had fun. But that might be a bit mean spirited. She’d definitely ask him first about these plans. But either way, Diana’s head was swimming with ideas on what she could do with Nick once they got to her apartment.

Once she made it to her apartment, she kicked off her moccasins, and you got dislodged momentarily. You were flung against the cotton barrier and then got sent right back to her toes. You wound up between her 2nd and 3rd toes now, and they began squeezing and wiggling you as if they were saying hi. Diana sat down on her bed and removed her right sock carefully. As she started removing it, she let you go so you would fall back down on the cotton fabric. She then shook you out and you landed on her bed. She was lying down, looking down at you.

You thought that she looked completely amazing from this angle and you started to yell to her. You said, between exhausted and satisfied gasps, “Diana; that was amazing! You’re completely amazing!” Diana giggled and responded “Aww thanks little guy! You really know how to make a girl happy.” Then she sat back up and motioned you to climb onto her palm. She then lifted you up, pushing you down because of the G-force. Then you saw her grab your shrunken clothes bag with her free hand, and stored it safely in her jewelry box. She said “I don’t go through this thing very often, so it should be nice and secure there for now. We can set you up with all your stuff later in the night!”

Then Diana started speaking, and you know that she already has plans for you. Diana said “Okay, while we were walking together, I thought of a few potential ideas on what we could do first. Now it’s still pretty early for a Friday, so I thought it would be fun to invite Anita over. When was the last time you saw her?” You think on that, and remember hanging out with her a few years ago with Diana, so you say “Not all that recently. But I’d love to see her again!”

Diana smiles, and says “I thought you’d say that. We still keep in close touch, and she actually works at this university, so you could get even more college advice if you wanted. And I’m sure she’d love to see you while you’re so tiny and cute! And, I don’t know if you knew this, but Anita always thought you were a cutie back then, so it’d be lots of fun.” You think this sounds great, and you listen to Diana as she continues to explain.

She says “And we could even put you somewhere that she’d never expect, like maybe a shoe, so you could have some unknowing adventures with her. Sound fun?” After that idea, Diana stopped for a moment to breathe and let it sink in for you. You did think that Anita was really cool, and you think back on that crush you used to have on her.

You think about the times that you’ve been able to take glances at her feet, back when the three of you would hang out together, and you remembered just how crazy her shoeplaying could get and how amazing her feet looked. And then you remembered a time when you actually got to experience Anita’s feet directly without her knowledge, both how they smelled and felt, and you really wanted a chance to replicate that experience. Then you remember a specific time where you got to see close hand just how crazy Anita could get when she played with her shoes, and it has an effect on your decision.

FLASHBACK

But then you remember a time a year or two ago, when you were around Anita, while the three of you were hanging out, when she was wearing a pair of ugg boots and she got a phone call, while sitting on the couch. And you were actually on the carpet lying down covered by a long and thick blanket, mainly so you could glance at their feet easier, so you were in a perfect position. After picking up the phone, Anita pushed her feet out of the boots, which were bare at the time, and ruthlessly mauled them with her bare feet as much as she could. And since Anita was engrossed in her phone, and Diana happened to be in the bathroom, you carefully crawled closer to the action under the end table while covered by the thick blanket.

You were nearly able to touch her feet with your face, and her foot odor was incredibly strong and distinct, and it took a while for you to get over that amazing smell. And because you were so close, Anita kicked one of her uggs, and the open end landed right into your nose, filling your sense of smell with her well worn boot’s powerful odor. But then, Anita looks down, and says to herself “Nice! The blanket’s here.” And you have a bad, but also exciting, feeling about what will happen next.

Anita shuffles her feet under the blanket, and both of her feet land onto your face. She doesn’t notice, as she started to happily scrunch your face with her long and grimy toes. You feel like you’re in bliss, and you have a clever idea for how to extend this experience, so you whip out your phone. You send Diana a text, saying “I need to leave a bit early. See you later!” and she replies quickly, writing “Aww!! Well, catch ya later! ;D” You feel excited that you’d be able to spend so much time with Anita’s feet, that you didn’t even worry about being caught.

As Anita continues to rub your face and head with her feet, Diana walks back down, and Anita asks “Where’d little Nick go? I haven’t seen in a little bit.” And Diana says “He had to leave early.” Then she looks down at the carpet, and she says “Oh! Did he move the blanket for us??” And Anita smiles, while saying “Looks like it! I’ll scoot over a bit. There’s a nice feeling pillow or something too. You can’t believe how good it feels to grind your feet and toes against it.”

So Diana sits down next to Anita, and slips her feet out of her well-worn and strong smelling moccasins. You immediately felt the change in atmosphere, as Diana’s feet carried an even more intense odor, since she slipped out of her moccasins right before your eyes, causing all of the trapped air to surround you. So they both rub their feet and toes into the thing under the covers, loving how it felt while they chatted and watched some movies.

And you were ecstatic, having the feet of your almost lifetime crush Diana, along with your more recent crush Anita, furiously rub into you. And the best part was that they didn’t even know you were there, so they treated you with extreme harshness and cruelty. And they’d use their long legs to mash their feet all across your body, since you were parallel to the couch, and having your body get squeezed by their long and slender toes almost sent shivers down your spine.

They continued to use you as their unaware footrest for a good few hours, taking turns abusing your face with their grimy feet and toes. At one point, Anita wedged her big and 2nd toes between your nose, while her other foot covered your mouth, causing all of your air to be filtered through her incredibly strong smelling and intoxicating toes.

But eventually, they both got up and decided to go out. While they stood in front of you, you were able to imagine what it might be like to be a tiny bug among your gigantic friends that you crushed on so much. Luckily, they left the blanket alone, and you made your way back home a few minutes after you heard the car leave. Once you got home, you checked yourself in the mirror, and you were absolutely covered in sweat and grime. You took a long shower, and you hoped you’d never forget this moment.

PRESENT DAY

Then Diana continued, saying “But you are a bit dirty. I could always give you a chance to clean up a bit, before Anita comes over, so you feel at least somewhat presentable. Although, I doubt she’d notice while you’re so puny!” She laughs after saying that, and you thought it over too. You looked at yourself, and realized just how filthy you were. You say “I’d love to see Anita again, but I’d be okay with a quick clean up in the meantime.”

Diana smiles at you and pulls out her phone, and texts Anita, and writes “Hey! Come over if you’re free. We need to hang out together!” And Anita quickly sends back a response, writing “I’m game! Let’s celebrate the weekend together. I’ll head on over soon! ;P” After Diana gets the message, she says “She’s gonna be so surprised when she sees you like this!”

Then Diana picks you up, and takes you into the bathroom to freshen up before Anita arrived.

NEXT… (Go to Ch. Diana/Anita1)

End Notes:

UPDATE 2/6/17: I've added a 'best girl' strawpoll for the story.

Here is a StrawPoll for you guys to determine which of the 3 ‘main’ characters your favorite is. You can think of it as picking the character you’d most like to interact with if you were actually in the story, or which one you’d like to see more of, or just which one you like the most.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Inviting a Friend (Diana/Anita1) by Sheograth

You think it over, and you realize that it could be a lot of fun to hang out with Anita too. You don’t know her very well, but she was always nice whenever she was over your house, so you wouldn’t mind getting to know her a bit better. You begin yelling up to Diana, and say “Hey Diana! Do you think you could invite Anita over? I think that could be a lot of fun!” Diana laughs and says “Sounds good to me Nick. I’ll send her a text. We can figure things out after that.”

You look at your arms and legs, and you realize that you’re pretty dirty after all. Diana seems to notice too and begins to say, “You know, even if you don’t want to completely shower right now, you can still wipe yourself off. I’ve got some nontoxic antibacterial skin wipes that you could use.”

You decide to take her up on that offer. She grows you slightly; so you could wipe yourself off easier. Now you were about 3 inches, and it surprised you how much a few inches could make when you’re this tiny. She grabs a wipe and shrinks it down a bit. It shrinks until it’s the size of a towel for you.

You use it to wipe off your arms, legs, hand, and face, getting rid of all the dirt and grime you were given by Diana’s playful toes. After you finish up, she returns you to your 1/3 of an inch stature. Then Diana gets a text from Anita, saying that she was on her way now, and that she was looking forward to hanging out for the night.

Anita finally makes it over. Since it was late, she decided to wear some night clothes. She wore a silk pajama top and bottom, along with fluffy blue slippers. She was not wearing socks with them. She was also wearing a pair of beautiful black thick rimmed glasses. Anita says “Hey Diana! How have you been?? I feel like we never get the chance to hang out anymore. You’ve gotta come to the library more often! It’s great to see you!”

Then Diana responds “It’s good to see you too, Anita! It’s crazy that we rarely see each other, since we live in the same complex. And I’ll try to go more often. Are you ready to have fun?!” They then begin giggling profusely. You hear them greet each other, and you can see how good of friends they were. You also noticed that she wasn’t wearing socks with her slippers, so they’d probably be fun to play around in. And you were also sure that her toes would be sweaty because of the slippers, and you would enjoy getting to know them up, close, and personal.

Anita and Diana chat for a little while, and Anita immediately slips out of her slippers and begins to play with them roughly. Nick is currently sitting on Diana’s lap, away from Anita’s view. You can still see under the table, so you have a clear view of whatever Anita and Diana do with their feet down there. Anita begins grabbing at her slippers with her long and slender toes, kneading them thoroughly.

She then grips the tighter and begins swinging her legs wildly, shaking her slippers madly in the process. Then she swings both legs up, and they almost reach where you are hiding out, and slam back down. And as Anita does her mad leg dance, Diana is playing with her moccasins as well. She never put back on her green socks after taking you out of them before, so she played with them bare.

You also notice how their feet would sometimes touch as they both played and swung chaotically. Whenever that happened, you’d hear faint giggles followed by their toes rubbing each other furiously. You hope that you can be in the center of that game of footsies soon.

Eventually, Anita gets up to get a drink, leaving her fluffy slippers behind. At this point, Diana tells you about their game plan. Diana says “Okay, here’s where things get interesting! I can present you to Anita once she comes back, so we can all do something together. Or, I can sneakily drop you in Anita’s slipper with my toes, for now. But you gotta choose fast, because she won’t be gone for long!” And with that, you think about what you want to do next.

Choices

1) You ask Diana to show you to Anita now (Go to Chapter Diana/Anita2)

2) You ask Diana to drop you in Anita’s slipper (Go to Chapter AnitaSideStory1)

End Notes:

UPDATE 2/6/17: I've added a 'best girl' strawpoll for the story.

Here is a StrawPoll for you guys to determine which of the 3 ‘main’ characters your favorite is. You can think of it as picking the character you’d most like to interact with if you were actually in the story, or which one you’d like to see more of, or just which one you like the most.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Anita Learns the Truth (Diana/Anita2) by Sheograth

You decide that it’d be best if Anita saw you first, so you yell to Diana “Can you present me to Anita? I’d rather her see me sooner, rather than later.” Diana complies and places you on the table. She then says “Once she gets back, I’ll tell her all about you!”

You’re a little nervous right now, although it’s most likely because of you not knowing Anita quite as well as Diana, but you calm yourself by imagining this as an opportunity to get to know her better. And besides, what did you have to be afraid of? Every time you’ve seen her at Diana’s house, she’s been incredibly nice and friendly to you. You did think about her mischievous streak, but it didn’t really concern you at the moment. This should be no exception, right?

You can hear Anita walk back, with her glass of soda, and you were amazed at how tall she looked even from the table. You can’t imagine how tall she must look from the floor. She sits down and Diana begins to speak, saying “Hey Anita. You remember Nick right? He was that young kid who came over my house all the time back when we were in high school.”

Anita responds, “Yeah I remember him. He was a nice, sweet, kid. And it was fun to mess with him too! How’s he doing?” Diana smiles and says, mischievously, “Oh, he’s doing pretty well. In fact, if you look down at the table, you might see for yourself.” Anita just looks confused and replies “What are you talking about?” and looks down. She scans the table, looking for whatever Diana was hinting at, and her eyes met yours.

At first, she didn’t really react, and just blinked a few time rapidly, and she probably thought she was seeing things. But then her jaw dropped, and brought her face right up to you, where her nose almost touched you. She then backed up a bit, though the face still filled both your peripheral and central vision, and then she began to speak.

Anita said, confused and shocked, “Nick, is that you?! Why are you so small?? What the hell is going on?!” Diana tried to calm her down and said “It’s okay Anita! I was hanging out with Nick a bit earlier today because all of his high school friends were stuck with the work-heavy teachers and his folks were away on business. He was just bored. So we played some Super Smash for a little bit, and then things just escalated from there!”

She giggles after finishing and Anita didn’t seem completely convinced. She began questioning Nick, saying “Is that true Nick? Are you alright? Is everything really okay?” You respond, by yelling of course, and say “Everything’s totally fine! Diana shrunk me and made me super durable. She wanted to hand out for the weekend.”

And with that, Anita finally was convinced and said “Well if you insist. I’m glad you’re okay. And it’s nice to see you! And I meant what I said about you earlier. You’re a nice and funny little guy! Thought I guess you’re a lot littler now.” She laughed at her own joke, which earned rightful groans from both you and Diana.

But the Anita leaned back in her chair and looked to Diana, and asked “Well what now? Is he really that durable? Will he be safe at this size?” Diana reassured Anita and said “Of course. I’d be heartbroken if I seriously hurt Nick! This is completely safe for him, and he has been having such a great time already. I just wanted to include you too.”

 Anita smiled, confident that Diana is too kind to hurt anyone, especially a friend of hers. So Anita replied, “So what should we do? You said that this was so we could play with Nick, right? Did you have something in mind?” And in fact Diana did, and she was about to explain her idea to Anita.

Diana explained “Well, Nick here really liked my feet. I guess he’s into that. You know I’m not the type to judge what people are into. And I know that you’re the same way. People like what they like after all.” Anita nodded in agreement.

As she thought about it, she noticed that Nick did steal glances down by her feet every once in a while, especially whenever she played with her shoes. She thought nothing of it at the time, but it did explain things. And it did not bother her, as Diana said, because she also thought that what people liked was their own business; as long as they were respectful of others, at least.

So Diana continued, saying “So I had a neat idea. Why don’t we play some classic Super Smash Bros, on my old N64? I know it must have been awhile since you’ve gotten to play this baby, right Anita?” Anita agreed that she really missed being able to play all those games from their childhood. Things were just too busy now, and she ended up donating her old video game stuff a few years ago.

She’d enjoy an opportunity to act like a kid again and play some classic games with them. But then she thought of Nick, and was confused as to what she was going to have him do, so she asked “Wait; what about Nick? Isn’t he a bit too small to play with us?” Diana giggles and answers, “Of course. But I don’t know if Nick really wants to play the game with us. I think he’ll have a much better time inside your slipper, being played with by your toes. If you don’t mind, of course! But I guess I could always shrink down a controller for him, instead.”

Anita thought for a second, and while she didn’t really object to the idea, she wondered if it would get distracting. She could be pretty competitive, but she decided to ask Nick’s opinion about it first. She’d let him decide.

So Anita looked down at Nick, and asked him “So what do you think Nick? I’m sure you’re aware of how wild I get with my shoes. This will be no exception. And I’ll be focused on the game, so it’ll definitely get rough for you down there. But if you’re certain, I won’t object. But remember, I warned you! I doubt my toes will show you any mercy!”

She let out a light giggle after finishing, and you got to thinking. You’d definitely enjoy being inside Anita’s slippers. You got a nice sneak peak of what it could be like, and it looked really fun. And since she’d be completely focused on the game, she’d probably get really aggressive and dominating with you. And she probably wouldn’t hold back either, as she played. And that prospect excited you to no end.

But you also wouldn’t mind a light Smash break. And maybe this time you could actually focus and do well. And as you considered your options, Anita interrupted your thoughts and asked “Well Nick? Did you make up your mind? I’m cool with both.” So you decide to:

Choices

1) Spend the game inside Anita’s slipper, to be treated like a toe toy. (Go to Chapter AnitaMain1)

2) Have Diana get you a controller, and play with your gigantic friends. (Go to Chapter Diana/Anita3)

End Notes:

UPDATE 2/6/17: I've added a 'best girl' strawpoll for the story.

Here is a StrawPoll for you guys to determine which of the 3 ‘main’ characters your favorite is. You can think of it as picking the character you’d most like to interact with if you were actually in the story, or which one you’d like to see more of, or just which one you like the most.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Quality Time with Anita’s Toes (AnitaMain1) by Sheograth

You think things over, and you look down at Anita’s feet. They are still playing around wildly, and you would really like to spend time with those feet and slippers. You yell up to Anita and say “Anita! Can I spend the game inside you slipper? As long as you don’t mind, of course!”

And Anita giggles and responds by saying “Oh of course it won’t bother me, little cutie! But are you sure? There’s no telling how wild they’ll get while Diana and I play.” You’re convinced and give her a confirmatory nod. She accepts and picks you up, and lifts you towards her face.

She says “Oh, you’re gonna be a lot of fun for me down there. You made me a very happy girl, Nick. Thanks a bunch!” She then lowers her hand towards the right slipper, and angles her hand so you slide down into it.

You wind up landing face first inside of her well-worn slipper, and you’re finding it difficult to get back up. You notice that the fluffy material is damp and sticky, slowing you movements considerably. But with a great amount of effort, you reach the toe section before their game started. And luckily, Anita left you alone while you trekked, and you wondered if she did that on purpose or not.

And once you got there, the smell hit you like a truck. It was incredibly strong, and surrounded you like a different atmosphere. You were sure that Anita wore these things often, and probably didn’t wear socks often either, but you loved the smell regardless of how strong it felt. It felt like you could practically feel the smell wash and wave around you, almost as if it were a hot and humid mist or fog. And eventually, the game begins up above and the feet return down below.

You look out towards the entrance of the shoe, and see her left foot enter it. It worms its way until it reaches as far as it can fit, and wiggles triumphantly. She then swings her leg up, sending you flying towards the writhing toes. They snatch you up, and begin feeling you up thoroughly.

After they get a good feeling of you, they begin to squeeze you, which shoves you in the space between her 2nd and 3rd toes. Then the foot you were attached to leaves the right slipper, and makes its way to its correct mate. As it moves, you can see Diana and Anita intently focusing on the game, not caring about what their feet, and toes, do to you down here. And you wouldn’t have it any other way.

Anita eventually gets her left foot into her left slipper and shoves it all the way in, wiggling her toes madly while she did it. And those wiggles threw you about around her toes, and their ferocity knew no equal, in your mind. You then heard her make victory cry, and you could hear the music for the Hammer item, and that cry convinced you that it was Anita who just got that.

She began swinging her legs back and forth, as a way of celebrating her victory, and slammed down her left slipper suddenly and powerfully. After slamming her left foot, she scrunched her toes aggressively, trying to rub her toes against the fluffy material of the slippers as hard as she could. That slam nearly knocked the wind out of you, and you knew that this was only the beginning, but you were still having fun of course.

But then, the tides turned, and Diana was starting to snag some of Anita’s lives stock. This annoyed and angered Anita to no end, and she took out that frustration on her slippers, so she could keep her cool up above. At this point, you weren’t even a factor; and in fact, she almost completely forgot that you were her tiny little passenger in her slipper right now.

She started squeezing her toes with a previously unknown intensity, and it really tests the limits of your durability. You were mashed and crammed into incredibly tiny cracks and folds within her toes, and they gave your experience a whole new level. Part of you hoped Anita would keep on losing, just to see how aggressive and relentless her toes got. Then she took her feet out of her slippers, and started sliding and rubbing her soles across the carpet. She then started rubbing her toe across the carpet next.

In her mind, she felt a slight itch in-between her left toes, and tried focusing all of her frustration and anger on that itch, in an attempt to painfully eradicate it. Sadly, she completely forgot that the ‘itch’ that she became so intent on grinding away was actually you, and she probably wouldn’t remember until she started winning again. And who knew how long that would take.

Hopefully your durability will hold out against all of Anita’s competitive rage. She started grabbing one of the table ends, and kneaded it with her toes harshly. This continued to mash you into her sweaty flesh. The she moved her feet towards the carpet, and rubbed her toes across it furiously, and you thought you’d get a serious rug burn at this rate. Then, in her final attempt to end this annoying tiny itch, she brings her feet together. She shoves both of them deep into one of her slippers, and pushed them in a far as they could go.

You were slowly smashed by this sandwich of toes and feet, and the tight space of the slipper mashed you up even worse. She rubbed her feet against each other, and wiggles and scrunched her toes relentlessly, all in an attempt to crush the life out of that little itch that was bothering Anita so much; too bad no one reminded her that it was you.

At this point, both Anita and Diana were closely tied, with one stock remaining. But finally, when it seemed like you’d finally reach your limit, Anita pulls around the game and nets her the victory, taking Diana’s final stock. Diana is annoyed, but still content because she played a good, close, game.

Anita immediately lets up on her crushing and pulls out both feet. She stretches her legs out, and wiggles her toes happily and enthusiastically, and you were still stuck in-between her 2nd and 3rd toes on her left foot. It felt like the toes were rubbing you a lot more affectionately and lovingly than they were earlier, and even though having them ruthlessly dominate you was intensely enjoyable, somehow you liked their loving side a lot more.

She then looks back down at her toes, remembering her little toe buddy, and brings her left foot to her lap. She peels you off and giggles at you and says “Hey little guy! I hope you had fun down there. Sorry things got a bit crazy near the end there. But I didn’t I warn you?” Then, she starts laughing, and smiles at you, before Diana talks about what they should do next.

Diana looks at you and starts saying, “Man you look rough Nick! I guess you had a wild time down there, huh? Now, I had a couple ideas on what we could do next. It’s not too late, so we could always head to the local diner for some late night dinner. They should be fine with us dressed like this, so it wouldn’t be a problem.

We should probably wash you off first, so you can eat without a grime covered body.” Anita giggles and says “Yeah sorry Nick. Guess I got a bit carried away there, huh?” The Diana continues “But we don’t need to go out. I’ve got enough food in the fridge, and we could always play a board game or watch some movies. It’s your choice!”

So you think things over. If there was one thing that was exhausting you, it was having to make all of the choices. Though, you appreciate these titanic goddesses letting you make the decisions. Because, you knew that if they really wanted to, they could make you do whatever they wanted. It made you really glad to know that you have the pleasure to spend time with the nicest titanesses around.

Choices

1) Get Nick cleaned off and go to the diner (Go to Chapter AnitaMain2)

2) Stay at the apartment, and do something there (Go to Chapter Diana/AnitaSideStory1)

End Notes:

UPDATE 2/6/17: I've added a 'best girl' strawpoll for the story.

Here is a StrawPoll for you guys to determine which of the 3 ‘main’ characters your favorite is. You can think of it as picking the character you’d most like to interact with if you were actually in the story, or which one you’d like to see more of, or just which one you like the most.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Time to Eat! (AnitaMain2) by Sheograth

You take a good look at yourself, and see all of the dirt and grime that you’ve accumulated because of acting as a personal love bug for Anita’s toes. And realize that because you only partially cleaned off yourself before Anita came over, parts of you had gunk and junk from both Anita, and Diana from earlier.

As much as you loved being treated like a pleasure toy by both Diana’s and Anita’s gigantic and perfect toes, you’d rather not eat with the stuff on you right now. So you yell up to your gentle titan friends, and say “Can we go out to eat? I am pretty hungry, and diners are always fun!”

Anita agrees with you and Diana says “Sure thing Nick! I’ll get you all set up so you can clean yourself off first.” Diana then goes into the bathroom, probably to mess with something in there so you can have a somewhat normal shower, and left you with Anita. You look up at her and she has a playful grin, and that worries you.

She says down to you, “Nick! Hop back in my slipper for a bit! My toes aren’t done with you yet!” You try to object, but she knocks you off of the table and back into her smelly slipper. She coos “Oh what’s the harm Nick? You’re gonna get clean soon anyway!” You knew that you wouldn’t win the argument, so you just let Anita do what she wants, as you couldn’t stop her even if you tried.

She drops the slipper on the floor before worming her foot back in, and you can see her looking down at you with a very playful look, and her feet shift about excitedly. Then she quickly worms her bare foot back into the large slipper, and her toes immediately pounce on their little buddy, aggressively squeezing and scrunching your tiny body.

She then removes her foot from the shoe after capturing you and begins squeezing you, pushing you into their sweaty folds, and you love being dominated by them. Then she slams her foot back into the slipper, and begins to knead your tiny body with her 2nd toe, pushing it up and down your entire body vigorously. You begin to push back against the giant toe, and Anita coos “Oh, the little bug’s fighting back? Be careful! You might just excite your captors even more!”

She then pushes the toe against you harder and harder, with each repetition shoving you deeper into the damp and soft fabric. Once you felt like you were stuck to the fluffy material, Anita shakes the slipper wildly, dislodging you and moving you about. Once you land into one of her toe spaces, she squeezes you tightly, as a final loving and sweaty embrace.

She then removes her foot from the slipper, and peels you away from her toes. She then says “Nick, you feel so great down there, you have no idea!” You try to look frustrated, but you can’t hide your satisfaction, and then Anita gives a mischievous grin. She says, “And speaking of ideas, I think I’ve just got a good one!”

You wonder just what Anita means by that before she unceremoniously drops you onto the floor. Before you are able to get up, she slams her foot back onto you, until she gets a grip of you with her toes. Anita says to you, “Hey Nick, guess what? Diana left her moccasins on the other end of the table! You thinking what I’m thinking?”

You immediately figure out what Anita is planning, and you’re honestly excited for what’s to come. You’ve never got to experience Diana when she was truly unaware of your existence, and Anita was about to provide you with that amazing opportunity. She stretches her leg and drops you into Diana’s moccasin, and you fall flat on your face.

Anita blows you a kiss before grabbing her phone to browse around. The first thing you notice is the strong smell, which dwarfed what you had experienced in Anita’s fluffy slipper earlier, and you were ecstatic to be surrounded by Diana’s natural musk again, thinking back on your experience coming over here inside her green sock.

The fluffy material was just as sticky as it was in Anita’s slipper, but it was pushed down more, probably from extensive use by Diana. You run madly to the toe section, hoping that she does not notice you too quickly, and you soon hear Diana’s footsteps. And when you reach the end of the toe section, the smell increases significantly, which excites you immensely.

She announces, while walking to the table, “Okay! I’ve got the shower ready!” She the looks down, realizing that you are nowhere to be found, and she turns to Anita. She asks, “Where did Nick go?” Anita responds, putting down her phone, “Oh yeah, he said he was going for a walk! Why don’t you sit down? He’ll come back soon.”

Diana complies and sits, working her feet back into her moccasins, stopping them just before where you were, disappointing you. You try not to move, and just watch these monolithic toes lightly wiggle in front of you. You consider going to them, but you think that she might discover you unless they come to you naturally.

She has a slightly concerned look before Anita says, as a way to keep her friend distracted, “Hey! Did you hear about what happened with that one girl from school?!” Diana quickly focused on Anita, as Anita knew that Diana was a sucker for any and all gossip, regardless of who it was about. You were glad that Anita had you back on this one, and you knew that you owed her one after this. You watch as Diana puts her foot all the way in, and her 3rd toe pins you down inside the sweaty moccasin, as Anita and Diana talk about gossip.

Diana’s 3rd toe rubs into your tiny body, massaging you from head to toe, and covers you in another layer of grime and sweat. It starts to rub harder and harder, and faster and faster, as their conversation goes on above, and you are having an amazing time. You try to lick and kiss the excited toe, and you don’t even think that you’re stirring a reaction out of it, but you love the taste of it either way.

Diana then shakes her shoe, sending you wildly about inside the moccasin, and you stop under her sole. She then stomps down, which engulfs your body in her sweaty flesh, and she feels a strange sensation in the back of her mind, but she is too focused on her gossip to consciously react to it. She instead rubs her shoe across the carpet, rubbing you back and forth across her sole as well, and it eventually sends you back under her toes thanks to the ample supply of her lubricating foot sweat.

Her toes then grab at you, wanting to squeeze and rub you vigorously, and you respond by kissing and licking whenever you are able. Your affectionate actions toward her toes cause them to act even more loving towards you, scrunching and cramming you deeply into their sweaty flesh folds and spaces. As you continue to lovingly respond to Diana’s toes’ sweaty advances, they squeeze and mash into you more and more feverously, until they became so intense and vigorous that they prevented any and all movement from you.

And as much as you enjoyed being treated mercilessly and relentlessly, and you enjoyed that a lot, it did get a bit tiring after awhile, especially since your excited partners had a lot more stamina than you did. And you were operating on an empty stomach, so that didn’t really help all that much. Eventually, Anita carefully changes the subject and asks, “Hey, is Nick not back yet?” This snaps Diana’s mind back into reality, and she realizes that something is stuck in-between her toes. She quickly takes out her foot and looks for Nick, peeling him off of one of her toe spaces once she notices him.

She quickly asks him “You alright? How’d you wind up in my shoe, Nick?” You respond with “Oh it was my fault. I was sitting down near your end, just looking around, when I slipped and fell. I ended up inside the moccasin and you couldn’t hear me. Sorry if I worried you!” Diana smiles at you, says “Oh! As long as you’re okay!”, but then her face gets sterner, and says “But, you’ve gotta be more careful, okay Nick? You might be really durable, but you never know what could happen.” You knew that she was right, so you accept her scolding of you.

You nod, and Diana turns around to bring you to the sink. While Diana’s back is turned, you give Anita a thumbs up, and she gives you one back, content with the mischief she stirred. Diana leaves you in the bathroom as you wash off, and you are impressed with her makeshift sink shower, and you quickly scrub yourself clean. You can see that she shrunk down a small table to keep all of your clothes together, and you picked out what you wanted to wear. Once you are finished, and get dried and dressed, you actually begin to grow again.

You continue to grow until you return to your normal 5’11” height, and Diana gives you a light hug while saying “I figured you might like eating normal sized. And I’m sure Anita would enjoy seeing you at your normal stature!” When you both return to the living room, Anita grabs your shoulder while playfully elbowing your side, saying “It’s good to see you at your normal size, Nick. And it looks you grew from the last time I saw you, too!”

You look back at Anita, and are glad that she was only a few inches taller than you, instead of infinitely larger. She shakes off her right slipper, and hands it to you, saying “It must feel pretty weird to hold this thing, now. How are ya feeling, Nick?” You continue to hold it, and say “I’m not too sure, honestly. It’s a bit odd holding something that I know is small and light, yet was larger than anything I’ve ever seen just a bit ago. But it’s also cool, because it reminds me just how crazy and intense my experience was, and makes me look forward to more time as a shrunken person.”

And Anita roughly pats your back, while saying “Well, you’re welcome in my shoes anytime, little guy!” You look at her, while saying “Is it really necessary to call me that now…” But Anita says, playfully “Maybe… But technically, I still call you that, since I’m still a bit taller than you are! I’m just not specifying how little you are.” You playfully push her away, while saying “Whatever you say.” Then Diana puts her arms around the both of you, and she says “Well, let’s go!”

The three of you head to a local I-HOP, allowing the both of them to guide you along, ready for some nice food. Once you’re all there, the three of you find a table and make your orders. Diana ordered some scrambled eggs and bacon, with a glass of water. Anita ordered an omelet and some hash browns, with a glass of apple juice. And you got a big Belgian waffle, with a glass of peach iced tea. All of you happily enjoy the dinner, but you start to wonder what it might be like to eat while tiny.

You mention, “Imagine how awesome it’d be to eat this while shrunk! There’d be so much food.” And Anita picks up a small piece of one of the broken of hash brown bits, and shows it to you, while saying “But it’d probably get boring. This piece would probably be enough to fill you up, and I couldn’t imagine being stuck with a few boring scraps, even if it was filling.” You say “I guess you’re right. I wouldn’t get to actually enjoy my waffles if I was still shrunk.”

Once everyone ate their fill, you all take turns washing your hands in the bathroom, not wanting to walk home with sticky fingers (not the stand).  After everybody was finished, the three of you split the check and walked out. But before you got too far, Anita puts out her hand against your chest, stopping you. She says, slyly “Hold up a second! Wouldn’t it be boring to just walk home?” And you ask, curiously “I guess. What’d you have in mind?”

And Anita excitedly says, “That you ride in one of our shoes, of course! It’d be a blast, right Diana?” And Diana says “I’d be game, if you wanna, Nick! It’s not like you need to be clean anymore, anyway.” And you thought about it, and the idea really sounded fun, but you weren’t sure who to go with. And Anita chimes in, saying “Come back in my slipper, Nick! You already know how fun it is, in there.”

Then she takes off her left one, and places it right under your nose while balancing on one leg, while saying, suggestively “You’ve already gotten to know the right one, and the left one is dying to meet you!” She wraps her arm around you, partly for the added effect and partly for her own balance, and you are amazed that her slipper could smell this amazing even from your normal height. She looks deep into your eyes, and you eventually stammer out a “yes!” as she grins.

Diana just smiles as she sees Anita seduce you, and masterfully shrinks you and catches you in her palm, as Anita yells “Warn me next time, damn it!” as she almost falls over. Diana laughs, and says “Sorry about that Anita!” Then she looks down at you, and says “I hope you have fun! I’ll see you when we get back, I guess.” Then she hands you off to Anita, who looks down at you while biting her lower lip. Then she drops you into her left slipper, while saying “You made a good choice, little guy!”

And once you were inside the slipper, as the familiar stench surrounded you, you rolled down to the toe section as Anita angled it around. Then she dropped it onto the ground, causing you to jump into the air a bit and land right into the 3rd toe imprint, as she readies to put it back on. She worms her foot back inside, as her toes seem to surround you, and then her 3rd toe harshly slams into your small body. You are crammed under it, as she taps her foot and shakes it until she feels it’s tight and secured, and then they begin their walk back to Diana’s apartment; happily treading on you the whole way.

To Be Continued

End Notes:

UPDATE 2/6/17: I've added a 'best girl' strawpoll for the story.

Here is a StrawPoll for you guys to determine which of the 3 ‘main’ characters your favorite is. You can think of it as picking the character you’d most like to interact with if you were actually in the story, or which one you’d like to see more of, or just which one you like the most.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Diana vs. Anita (Diana/AnitaSideStory1) by Sheograth

You didn’t really feel like going out to eat; in fact you really weren’t that hungry at all, so you all decided to watch a movie instead. So you sat on the coffee table, and Diana and Anita sat on the couch. They made sure to keep their feet out of your way, because they figured that you might want a break from them. And while you did enjoy watching a movie, as opposed to having fun in one of their shoes or something, you still couldn’t keep your mind off of Diana’s and Anita’s amazing feet.

You were deep in thought about your experience so far with Diana and Anita, and you especially loved being inside their shoes and being played with like a common pebble by their mighty and amazingly smelling toes. But then your eyes wandered to Anita’s feet again, and she was lazily playing with her slippers, as usual, while you all watched a movie together.

Anita noticed this almost instantly, and quickly had an idea to make this boring movie a whole lot more interesting. She suddenly turns her head towards you, and asks, “So Nick… You seemed to be having a lot of fun down there with our toes. I’ve gotta ask ya, whose did you like better?” And while you, slightly taken aback from how out of the blue the question was, tried to come up with a fast answer, Diana stopped you before you could.

She said, “Now hold up Nick! You can’t just make that decision lightly. You spent the last half hour inside of Anita’s slipper, so that might affect your judgment. And I want this to be completely fair!” You nod and say, “Yeah I guess you’ve got a point. Then how should I decide, so it’s fair for the both of you?” Diana smiles, and Anita seems to have figured out what she planning too, and you felt a bit uneasy by those mischievous grins.

So Diana picks you up, places you on her palm, and then raises you towards her face, and says “I’ve got the perfect idea! We’ll have a little competition! Me and Anita will do our best to convince out little boy toy that our feet are superior. I think it’ll be a lot of fun!” You definitely can’t argue with that idea, because you’ve become practically entranced by both of their pairs of feet, and the idea that they would be roughly playing with you with them excited you to no end.

But as you were thinking, you noticed that you were getting a bit bigger, and by the time you stopped, Diana said “I grew you to a few inches. I figured that you’d be a bit easier to manipulate and feel if you were a few inches tall, as opposed to smaller than 1 inch.” Anita leaned in and said “This is gonna be so fun! I hope you enjoy yourself, little guy!” She also started poking you, and it was refreshing to know that her finger could only cover your chest, as opposed to before when one finger could cover your whole body.

Then Diana places you on the table in front of the couch they were both on, and she prepares to explain the first phase of this ‘competition’ of theirs. Diana says “First, we will place you in our shoes. You’ll be in my moccasin for 30 minutes and then Anita’s slipper for 30 minutes. And then after that we’ll move on to phase 2! You’ve gotta focus and decide on which one you enjoy more. We’re counting on you, Nick!” And then Anita chimed in and said, “And don’t make the wrong choice!” She started giggling after saying that, while giving a sly grin.

Diana decided to go first, so she grabbed her right moccasin and dropped you in it without another word, and angled it so you tumbled down into the toe section. You took a moment to reacquaint yourself to the very unique environment that was the insides of Diana’s moccasin, and as you took in the smells that surrounded you, you could see and hear her titanic toes charge through the shoe and right at you.

You positioned yourself in-between the imprints of her 2nd and 3rd toes, and simply waited for them to start to have their way with you. Her toes quickly landed on top of you, and they immediately started rubbing into you, treating your head like a small pebble. She would use her 2nd toe to push your head into the flesh of her 3rd toe, before it pushed down past you into the fluffy material. And after doing that, she would ruthlessly clench her toes together, sandwiching your head in a smelly and sticky vice.

And she would repeat this series of actions rhythmically, all the while sweating more and more, which covered you thoroughly. And luckily, Diana and Anita were very serious about making this little competition fair and equal, which made them set up a strict timer. And to make sure that the active person could focus more on their toe toy, the inactive member would keep an eye on the clock. But as serious as they were treating this whole affair, they decided to watch a movie or two for the duration.

And soon enough, 30 minutes went by, and Anita made sure to remind Diana. She said, “Okay! Time’s up!” and Diana removed her moccasin and picked you out from between her toes. And they thought it’d be a good idea to give you a small break between shoe sessions, so you had simply lain back on a small pre-shrunken pillow for a few minutes.

You didn’t really want to make any judgments yet, at least until Anita had her turn, but you could safely say that you enjoyed your experience inside Diana’s moccasin. You also wondered if it’d be more enjoyable for you to stay at this size, instead of your usual micro sized state. And after a few minutes, Anita announced excitedly, “Alright Nick! Now it’s my turn. I hope you have a blast down there!” So Anita picked you up with one hand and her slipper in the other, and dropped you right inside, and you landed down in the toe section with a plop.

While you attempted to get back up, you saw that Anita was wasting no time in getting to her play time, as you saw her immense foot lazily shake its way inside of the slipper. And from where you were, right around the imprint of her big toe, you saw that toe barrel right at you. Anita quickly gripped you up with that toe, and vigorously squeezed you with it, reminding you how it felt to act as her personal toe toy. And after a few hearty squeezes, she started to shift you from toe to toe, and you were impressed by how dexterously she manipulated you with her toes.

And as you were moved from toe to toe, she made sure that your head landed in each of her sweaty toe spaces, mercilessly squeezing you with her mighty and powerful toe flesh. As your head was buried in her toe space, you found yourself reacquainted with her very unique scent and feeling. And once you were brought to her pinky toe, and after that one had its way with you, Anita masterfully shifted you so you were now under her pinky toe.

And now that you were under her pinky toe, it started to rub you intimately, slowly working its way from your chest up to your face. And Anita would easily move you from toe to toe again, ensuring that you were given an in-depth massage by each of her toes, until you finally reached her big toe. And at this size, her big toe was about the same size as you, but it still was several times stronger than you could hope to be, and it exerted its dominance over you readily. It would start by slamming into your midsection, before slowly working its way up towards your face, making sure that it coated your body with another layer of its built up sweat and junk.

And once it reached your face, it would press down harshly, so you would be almost covered by the sweat soaked and permeated fluffy material. And the craziest part was, because of how soft and smooth her big toe was, the flesh of her toe almost surrounded your face. And Anita skillfully repeated that process multiple times, and with each repetition she got more and more vigorous with her actions, and you loved every second of it.

But before you knew it, the time was up, and Anita took her foot out and shook you out of her slipper into her waiting palm. The she said, “Well I hope you had fun, Nick! I know that I did.” She winked at you after saying that, and Diana seemed a bit annoyed by Anita’s antics, and quickly went to change the subject. She said, “Well, that’s the end of phase 1! I hope you had some fun Nick, but we need to move on to phase 2. That one should be just as fun for you, I’m sure!”

Diana grabbed a pair of her socks, specifically the green ones that she wore with you inside them earlier, and began to explain the second half of this competition thing. She said, “The next part involves socks! In this phase, we will each put you in a sock before wearing it, and we can do whatever we want with you while you’re inside it. We each get 15 minutes, so we’ll really need to make it count, and you need to decide whose you enjoyed the most. And I’m sure you’re well aware of how differently it feels to be inside of a shoe or a sock, Mr. Little Expert!”

But then Diana remembered that Anita came over in her slippers, without socks, and realized that she didn’t have a pair to participate with. She quickly added, “Oh, Anita! You can borrow one of my pairs. It’s no biggie!” But Anita came prepared, and pulled out a pair of long orange socks, and said “Don’t worry about me! I always leave a pair in my purse, just in case I go places that are too cold. And besides, don’t you think that me borrowing a pair of your socks might skew Nick’s opinion a little bit?”

Diana agreed, and they both got ready to go to work with you. Sadly, you weren’t offered another break, although you were way too excited for what was about to happen to worry about silly things like stamina or pacing yourself. You then felt yourself getting a bit smaller, and you Diana said, “I figured that getting you a bit smaller might be a good change of pace. I think that an inch tall pebble might be fun to mess with down there.” And then Diana added, “And since I went first last time, I think it’ll be only fair if you go first this time, Anita. Good luck!”

And with that, Anita grabbed you and hovered you over her orange sock, and prepared to drop you inside. She said, “Have fun in there, Nick!” and blew you a kiss before dropping you into her waiting sock. And as you tumbled along the orange cotton fabric, you noticed a slight scent of blueberries, which were probably from a lotion that Anita used. You were surprised that you never noticed it before, but you figured that this sock must have absorbed its fair share of Anita’s natural foot scent.

And as you reached the bottom, the smell of blueberries started to give way for the much stronger scent of her foot sweat. And as you got used to your very smelly and very orange environment, you saw Anita put on her socks. Her toes came straight at you, and the whole sock shook, keeping you on your back. And once her sock was all the way on, you were completely pinned by her pinky toe, and it quickly greeted you with an introductory clench. You found yourself being squeezed in-between the joints of her pinky toe, because your smaller size made it easier for you to be manipulated, and Anita effortlessly moved you from toe to toe.

And so you found yourself getting closely acquainted with the soft and sweaty joints of each of Anita’s toes, and you really felt like a pebble to her, and nothing excited you more than that thought. But soon, Anita’s turn ended and she took off her sock so Diana could get her turn next. You were surprised that they were being so sportsman like with each other, especially after how competitive they got while they played Smash earlier.

Anita took you out from in-between her toes and dropped you in Diana’s hand, and she said “It’s my turn now, Nick! No breaks this time. Sorry!” And with that, Diana dropped you inside of her green sock, not giving you much of a chance to even catch your breath. But you had no problems breathing the air that resided in their used socks, so there wasn’t much of an issue.

You also quickly noticed a secondary smell that accompanied the amazing scent that was Diana’s feet, which was a faint scent of lavender. She must have used that as a lotion, because even though you didn’t really notice it before, you could tell enough now. You think that you might have gotten used to the environments down in these socks, because of all the time you had spent down in them so far.

But Diana’s foot quickly entered its sock, and her toes looked like they were ready to pounce on top of you. They immediately began to wiggle furiously, in an attempt to locate you faster, and you were thoroughly beaten into submission. After Diana had a good feeling of where you landed, she worked you up into the space between her big toe and her 2nd toe, and once she got you there, she crammed you as hard as she could into the smelly and sticky folds that formed along them.

You were a bit bigger than the last time you were shoved into toe folds, so only your head really fit into it, but that was more than enough to exponentially increase the degree that you experienced her toes. And after spending a good few minutes with your head literally buried in toe jam and junk, she just as easily shifted you towards the next toe fold, in order to give you an up close and personal tour of that sweaty fold. Then, after forcing you to experience each of her sweat coated toe folds, Diana changed things up and moved you down towards the ball of her foot.

Once you slid past there and approached the start of her sole, she started ruthlessly grinding her foot against the carpet, and it seemed to annoy Anita. She said, “Damn! Why didn’t I think to use my sole too?” The grinding that Diana did caused you to be slid back and forth across the vast landscape that was the soft and sweaty sole of her foot, and this was mainly caused by the amount of lubrication that the built up sweat caused. And after a few more minutes of getting moved around her sole, the time was up.

Diana took off her sock and picked you off of her sole, and you finally had a chance for a breather. And while you tried to rest a bit, you also tried to watch the last bit of the movie that was on, but you didn’t really feel invested in it because you spent most of this time either stuck in someone’s shoe or in someone’s sock. But you weren’t complaining at all, because you’ve just had one of the most enjoyable hours that you think you’ve ever experienced.

But you needed to decide on a winner, and quickly, because you were sure that Anita and Diana would get impatient if you didn’t declare one soon. And as you expected, you heard Diana say while leaning in a bit closer to you, “Well… who won? Was it me??” And then Anita also leaned in on the other side, and said, “Or! Maybe I won? Come on, Nick!” And then you made one more mental go-over to decide the winner, based on how much enjoyment you felt while in their socks and shoes. Nick chooses:

1) Diana wins!

2) Anita wins!

End Notes:

UPDATE 2/6/17: I've added a 'best girl' strawpoll for the story.

Here is a StrawPoll for you guys to determine which of the 3 ‘main’ characters your favorite is. You can think of it as picking the character you’d most like to interact with if you were actually in the story, or which one you’d like to see more of, or just which one you like the most.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

A Furious Game of Super Smash (Diana/Anita3) by Sheograth

You think it over, and you’ve finally come to a decision. You yell up to your titanic friends and say, “Okay! Can I play Super Smash with you guys? I wouldn’t mind a little break” Both girls start laughing and Diana reaches for a third controller. Once she gets it, she shrinks it down so you can use it effectively.

Anita then picks you up and places you in the palm of your hand, and the three of you make your way to the couch. Anita sits down first while Diana sets up the game console. She looks at you and says, “I heard that you and Diana play Smash a lot. Just so you know; I’ve played Smash for a long time too. Prepare to lose!” She sticks her tongue out at you, and you respond by saying, “In your dreams! You guys might have a longer history with Smash, but that doesn’t mean that you’re better!”

Diana then turns to Anita and asks, “Can put Nick down there on the floor? I set up a small, shrunken, beanbag chair so he can sit comfortably. It’s right under the end table.” Anita spends a moment looking for the spot, and puts you down once she finds it. At your size, the TV monitor looks more like a movie screen because it was so big. And Diana also messed with one of the controllers, so only the last bit of the wire was shrunken, so it could easily reach you and you could use it properly.

The only thing that really concerned you was the table that blocked their view of you. You hoped that they would keep their wandering feet away from you, at least until they were finished playing. You looked around, and saw that Anita was on your left and Diana was on your right. Each of their outer facing feet loomed a bit closer to than you would like right now, both currently inside of their respective footwear. And each foot was only 5 or 6 feet away from you, to your perspective, causing their strong scents to mix together and completely wash over your whole area.

Then Diana explained the matches they would play for the night. She said “First, we’ll play a few free-for-all matches together. This is for an informative qualifier of how everyone does. Then, after a few of those, the 1st and 2nd place qualifiers will take the first duel. And after that, the loser of the first duel will face the last place player in the qualifier. Sort of like a redemption match! And finally, the winner of the first duel will face the winner of the redemption match. And that one will be Sudden Death, Final Destination, No Items round, for some extra tension! And whoever wins that match is the Smash champion for the night. Sound fun?”

You thought it sounded pretty fun, and it seemed like Anita did too, because she said “That sounds good to me. I know who will be the champion tonight!” She then stomped her right foot to emphasize her point, and it shook you a bit. Then Diana said “Oh really? I think I’ve got a pretty good idea too!” And then she stomped her left foot down harder than Anita did, making you, and your beanbag chair, almost jump in the air. You were also glad that you’d get some down time, because you’d love to take that chance to admire Diana’s and Anita’s awesomely huge and powerful feet, as they play about around you.

And with that, the game began! Everyone scrambled to get their bearings and some lucky items. And at the same time, both Anita and Diana took off their shoes to let their feet prowl around. They would shuffle their shoes around erratically and would press down on parts of them with their toes to flatten them. It was a bit distracting, and you have a feeling that they were doing this on purpose to beat you easier, but you fight temptation and focus on the game.

At one point, you nearly beat Anita with a lucky Home Run Bat find, but at the last second, Anita’s right foot slams into you and your beanbag chair, saving her from death. It stays on you for a few seconds, rubbing you back and forth with her sole giving you an amazing but unwanted massage. It lasted until Anita beats you instead, and once that happens and you lost one of your lives, her foot suspiciously leaves you alone, content to end that massaging there.

You hear Anita yell down to you, “Oh, I’m sorry Nick! I didn’t realize you were sitting so close to my foot. You should be more careful, little guy!” And then she started giggling, and you had a feeling that it was no accident after all. But you weren’t complaining, because you loved how Anita’s sole felt as it massaged you like that.

Then the qualifier round was over and the scores were in. First was Anita with 7 points, second was Diana with 4 points, and in last place was you, with 2 points. Diana and Anita both giggled at the results, and Anita teased you, saying “What’s wrong Nick? Maybe you’re a bit too young to play this old-school game.” You are a bit annoyed by the jest, but you won’t let it get to you, because it’s all in good fun. And besides, you could play Super Smash with them anytime. You couldn’t get a titanic foot to massage you so vigorously every day.

Then the first duel round begins, with both titans duking it out for victory. And as they fought, their feet seemed to get even more spirited. Then, you see Diana’s left foot and Anita’s right foot worm their way to your center area. You were excited, and a bit apprehensive for what would happen next. Predicting what would happen next, you toss your controller out of the way, so it didn’t get damaged in the coming foot storm. Then, both feet stopped mere inches from you, and you could practically reach out to them from where they were.

And then, as you predicted, the toes of Anita and Diana make contact, slamming into both you and each other, flattening you against their titanically writhing digits. You feel bad that your faithful bean bag chair is getting caught in this madness as well, and you hope that it won’t get damaged. Both pairs seem to be fighting each other, madly rubbing against each other, and you are in the center of the maelstrom. And as they fight and wiggle about, you are grabbed by each and every one of their angry and competitive toes.

You get shoved deeply into each space between each of the toes, and you were given an up close, and personal, tour of each and every one of their toe cracks and folds. You felt like they were fighting more over their possession of you in-between their toes, to spend the rest of the match with to be enthusiastically loved and ruthlessly dominated, than against each other. You really liked this experience though, because it honestly felt like each one of their toes were trying to crush and pulverize you into dust; which made it all the more exciting.

But they eventually calm down, and begin to leave you alone, and your beanbag chair falls back into your center area. But it seems like you were still caught between Anita’s 2nd and 3rd toes, and they started squeezing you again, now that they had a chance to be alone with you. You know that they still haven’t finished their 1st out of their 3 matches yet, so you’d have plenty of time to experience Anita’s loving toes.

You see that Anita just won the first match, and she vigorously squeezes her toes in response, completely smothering you in her toe flesh. She celebrates by grabbing her slippers with her toes, and swings them wildly, disorienting you. She keeps her feet firmly inside of her slippers, while wriggling and scrunching her toes playfully, and you don’t want this experience to end anytime soon. Then Diana wins the next match, causing Anita to harshly tap and grind the ball of her foot, cramming you deeply into her sweaty toes. You think you like Anita’s angry and ruthless side even more, and you hope you’ll have many more chances to be in her shoes while she gets in bad moods.

But then Anita quickly wins in the final match, and she celebrates by removing her slippers and shaking her feet back and forth. This finally dislodges you from your heavenly trap, and you roll back into your center area. You look up, and realize that Anita didn’t even register your presence, as she barely even gave you a second glance. It excited you that you could be manhandled by those massive and amazing toes without their master even being aware of your current existence. But you get back in your beanbag chair, wanting to be ready for the next round.

After that match, Diana taps her foot a few times, trying to work out her post-game frustration, and those taps bounce you about. It was especially worrying, yet also exciting, because her foot was still mere inches from you, and if she angled it a bit to the left, she’d crush you into the carpet. But then, your fears, and hopes, were realized when she shifted her foot a little bit so it her sole was right above you, and then slammed it down forcefully. She slammed it down so powerfully that it flattened you and your beanbag temporally.

You quickly recover and are prepared for the next match. The next round is you vs. Diana, and you don’t plan on losing this time, remembering your loss earlier today. You both play your best, but you edge away with victory in the end. Diana claps for your victory, and you are impressed by her sportsmanship, even though she didn’t look all that pleased. But then she taps her foot behind you a few times, which knocks you out of your chair, so you might have to take that back for now. You look back, and see that she actually made an impression in the carpet with her foot, and you could see that you could easily fit inside of imprint made by even her tiniest pinky toe. Then Anita looks down at you and says, “Well, looks like it’s you and me, Nick. May the best player win!” You agree and give her a thumbs up.

Then the last match begins. It’s a sudden death match, so every move will count. You also hope that Anita plays fairly and doesn’t mess with you this time. Although, there really isn’t anything you can do to stop her if she does. You both carefully maneuver, skillfully avoiding each other and staying out each others’ range as well. But then, out of nowhere, you hear Anita yawn loudly. You reflexively look back, and freeze in horror. Her right foot, which has consistently ignored your personal space while playing, was barreling right towards you while dragging the ball of her foot on the rug.

In an instant, you were grabbed by her stretching toes, and got lifted up into the air. You spend a good 10 seconds in the air as she ruthlessly squeezed you. You were then shuffled from toe to toe, and you got vigorously squeezed by each and every one of her toes. Even her cute little pinky toes gave you some of its love, and you were surprised and excited to know how dominating and powerful even her pinky toe could get. And each one was able to spread their grime and sweat onto you with great efficiency.

You try and fight back, hoping to not remain so vulnerable, but it only causes Anita to squeeze at you even more vigorously and brutally, as if you gave them more of a reason to be excited and affectionate. Then she let you go and dragged her foot back to her slipper, content with their brief, but passionate, love affair. You looked up, convinced that she was playing dirty again, but she was looking intently at the screen, so she might have done it by accident. But once you got you bearings, you saw Anita hit you with a well timed C-Stick hit. Anita wins; and you lose.

And then Diana reached for you with her left foot, and slammed her toes into your little area. You were not expecting Diana to grab you so suddenly, and then the toes started giving you their love, as a way to remind you that her toes loved you just as passionately Anita’s did. You, and your poor beanbag chair, were shuffled and mashed by these overpowering but magnificent toes.

Then she brought her foot to her lap and dexterously dropped you into her palm. She put you down on top of the table, and you could see Anita cheering for her victory. She was right about being competitive at least, but you still had fun with your titanic friends. Diana then, begrudgingly, proclaimed Anita the Super Smash champion for the night. You clapped for Anita, and she reached her hand out to give you a high-five. Although you call it a high-five, you ended up actually giving her a high-finger instead, if you were being more accurate.

Then, before Diana said what she had in mind next, Anita interjected with her own idea. She said “You know, I’m feeling kind of tired actually. That game was intense.” Then she starts to stretch, raising her arms high into the air and bringing her feet over the table and past you. They reach as far as they can, and then all of her toes clench down vigorously as you stare in amazement, and she lets out a deep and content sigh. She ends up leaving both of her bare feet on either side of you, as she leans in and brings her head incredibly close to you, causing her massive face to take up your entire view, and her dark black hair draped across the table.

Then she added “Hey Nick! Why don’t you come back to my place for the night? We’ve already had so much fun today, and I’m sure we’ll have even more fun tonight and tomorrow. What do you say?” She then gives you a big smile, and Diana looks down at you and smiles. She says “I’d have not objections if you wanted to go with her, Nick. That was why I wanted to invite her over; so you guys can get to know each other better. But if you go, I’d rather make sure I can see you sometime tomorrow. We don’t want to lose you at this size, right Anita?”

Anita agreed, saying “Sure thing. I’ll keep you posted.” Then she bites her lower lip, while saying “So, you wanna come, bug boy?” Anita looks to you for your answer. What will you do?

Choices

1) You choose to go back with Anita, for the night. (Go to Chapter AnitaSideStory2A)

2) You choose to stay with Diana, for the night. (Go to Chapter DianaMain3)

End Notes:

UPDATE 2/6/17: I've added a 'best girl' strawpoll for the story.

Here is a StrawPoll for you guys to determine which of the 3 ‘main’ characters your favorite is. You can think of it as picking the character you’d most like to interact with if you were actually in the story, or which one you’d like to see more of, or just which one you like the most.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Spending the Night with Anita (AnitaSideStory2A) by Sheograth

You look up at Anita, and you see her massively grinning face. She then bites her lip, and licks them back and forth, and you feel like you are being entranced. You then look down at her feet, which are shuffling about, as if they are waiting impatiently for their new buddy to make his decision. But you finally make up your mind, although you wonder if you are being mesmerized by Anita’s beauty and intensity, but you decide anyway.

You yell up, and say “Can I go back with you Anita? I’d really like to get to know you better! I never knew you were such a cool and amazing person!” Anita blushed and quickly snatches you up, showering you with kisses, and you think you’re gonna be crushed by this incredible woman’s giant lips. Diana, because she was such a nice person, was totally fine with your choice. Anita then said “Oh you’ve made the right decision Nick! You’ll soon see! See you later Diana!” And with that, Anita leaves with you in the palm of her hand. Diana tries to say “Hey! Don’t forget about him Anit—”, but Anita slams the door before Diana was finished. She was worried, but thought she could text her tomorrow morning, just give her a reminder.

Once she closes Diana’s door, she looks at you mischievously and says “Say Nick, I don’t really want to carry you all the way back to my apartment room, so how about we put you inside my slipper? You haven’t experienced them yet, have you little boy?” You nod, and say “Yeah, you’re totally right Anita! That sounds awesome to me! Thanks a bunch!” You figure you’d ignore the time she accidentally shoved you inside her slipper while you were all playing, because she’d probably tease you for it.

She smiles and lowers you towards the floor, and slips her right foot out of her right slipper. She slides you in, and you fall at the center of the slipper. You looked around, and you were completely surrounded by Anita’s scent, and it was amazing. It was very strong, and if you didn’t know any better, you’d believe that you were dropped in a humid and foggy swamp, and not someone’s slipper. You wanted to run over to the toe section, and roll about in one of her toe imprints, which you were sure would be big enough to fit multiples of you. You looked up, back at Anita, and seeing her at her full height froze you in a complete sense of awe.

You could barely see past her chest, she was so huge. You also realized that she was currently balancing on one leg, and that her right foot was resting on her knee; and you finally noticed that she had a faint blue toe nail polish on. You thought that they were probably faded from wearing these slippers all the time, and you wouldn’t mind helping her get a fresh coat on them at some point. Then she quickly slips back on her slipper, where her 2nd toe pins you down in its smelly imprint, and she begins walking back to her apartment.

Anita went down to the lobby, about to head out going to one of the other nearby apartments, when she decided to sit down for a few minutes. You could feel heavy vibrations, undoubtedly coming from Anita’s cell phone. When you noticed that she pulled out her phone, you wondered if she had similar phone habits as Diana had. You think back on it, and can remember how whenever Diana got a text message or a phone call, she would wildly play with her shoes.

Since she’d always focus on her phone, you were able to take more frequent and lengthier glances at her perfect feet than you’d normally would, because there was no chance of her noticing you. And back then, you thought it was be really awkward if she caught you staring at her feet, so you were always careful about it. It didn’t matter if Diana was wearing her beautiful flip flops, if she was wearing a pair of classy dress flats, or if she was wearing a pair of fuzzy slippers or moccasins; she would always ruthless play with and dominate them with her amazing feet.

FLASHBACK

But then you remember a time a year or two ago, when you were around Anita, while the three of you were hanging out, when she was wearing a pair of ugg boots and she got a phone call, while sitting on the couch. And you were actually on the carpet lying down covered by a long and thick blanket, mainly so you could glance at their feet easier, so you were in a perfect position. After picking up the phone, Anita pushed her feet out of the boots, which were bare at the time, and ruthlessly mauled them with her bare feet as much as she could. And since Anita was engrossed in her phone, and Diana happened to be in the bathroom, you carefully crawled closer to the action under the end table while covered by the thick blanket.

You were nearly able to touch her feet with your face, and her foot odor was incredibly strong and distinct, and it took a while for you to get over that amazing smell. And because you were so close, Anita kicked one of her uggs, and the open end landed right into your nose, filling your sense of smell with her well worn boot’s powerful odor. But then, Anita looks down, and says to herself “Nice! The blanket’s here.” And you have a bad, but also exciting, feeling about what will happen next.

Anita shuffles her feet under the blanket, and both of her feet land onto your face. She doesn’t notice, as she started to happily scrunch your face with her long and grimy toes. You feel like you’re in bliss, and you have a clever idea for how to extend this experience, so you whip out your phone. You send Diana a text, saying “I need to leave a bit early. See you later!” and she replies quickly, writing “Aww!! Well, catch ya later! ;D” You feel excited that you’d be able to spend so much time with Anita’s feet, that you didn’t even worry about being caught.

As Anita continues to rub your face and head with her feet, Diana walks back down, and Anita asks “Where’d little Nick go? I haven’t seen in a little bit.” And Diana says “He had to leave early.” Then she looks down at the carpet, and she says “Oh! Did he move the blanket for us??” And Anita smiles, while saying “Looks like it! I’ll scoot over a bit. There’s a nice feeling pillow or something too. You can’t believe how good it feels to grind your feet and toes against it.”

So Diana sits down next to Anita, and slips her feet out of her well-worn and strong smelling moccasins. You immediately felt the change in atmosphere, as Diana’s feet carried an even more intense odor, since she slipped out of her moccasins right before your eyes, causing all of the trapped air to surround you. So they both rub their feet and toes into the thing under the covers, loving how it felt while they chatted and watched some movies.

And you were ecstatic, having the feet of your almost lifetime crush Diana, along with your more recent crush Anita, furiously rub into you. And the best part was that they didn’t even know you were there, so they treated you with extreme harshness and cruelty. And they’d use their long legs to mash their feet all across your body, since you were parallel to the couch, and having your body get squeezed by their long and slender toes almost sent shivers down your spine.

They continued to use you as their unaware footrest for a good few hours, taking turns abusing your face with their grimy feet and toes. At one point, Anita wedged her big and 2nd toes between your nose, while her other foot covered your mouth, causing all of your air to be filtered through her incredibly strong smelling and intoxicating toes.

But eventually, they both got up and decided to go out. While they stood in front of you, you were able to imagine what it might be like to be a tiny bug among your gigantic friends that you crushed on so much. Luckily, they left the blanket alone, and you made your way back home a few minutes after you heard the car leave. Once you got home, you checked yourself in the mirror, and you were absolutely covered in sweat and grime. You took a long shower, and you hoped you’d never forget this moment.

PRESENT DAY

It was such a great experience, and probably would have been the best one of your life if Diana didn’t shrink you today. But, even if you’ve been so open about your interest in feet now, that would be one event that you’d take to your grave. So you had a strong feeling that Anita would play with her shoes, at least as intensely as Diana did while she was on the phone, at a minimum.

You soon find out that Anita does indeed, play with her shoes even wilder when she’s on the phone. Anita quickly slips her feet out of her slippers, and you realize that you’re stuck in the small imprint left behind, and you can see her have an animated expression. You wonder who she was talking to. She reaches down to the shoe with her right foot, and grips the back up with her slender toes. She then swings the slipper back and forth, loosely shaking the slipper, and you, madly.

You were amazed by your ability to stay inside the slipper, but you look around and realize that you are almost glued to the sweaty and sticky fluffy material, which reaches up to your knees, and they do not plan on letting you go. Then she slaps the slipper down, while gripping the back with her toes, and the force frees you from your fluffy prison. But then she immediately shoves her foot back into the slipper, and you are grabbed by her 3rd and 4th toes as a result.

They begin feeling you, unable to contain their excitement of continuing their passionate love affair from the Super Smash Bros game, and you feel the same way, hoping that they will treat you affectionately and mercilessly. You started kissing your neighboring toes as much as you could, as a sign to them that you loved them just as much as they loved you, and they seemed to respond in kind. They brutally squeezed you, trying to mash you up into a small ball, sometimes concerning you by how your body got bent, although you still felt okay.

And then her massive toes would rub against you vigorously, in an attempt to give you the most intense and fervorous toe massage you’ve ever experienced. And they succeeded. And the more her toes intensely and affectionately rubbed and played with you, the more and more you tried to kiss and lick every inch you could reach.

It was a vicious cycle of passion, and her toes continued to increase the intensity of their love until you couldn’t move a muscle and were just at the mercy of these loving and affectionate toes that you stimulated so much. Then she puts away her phone, finished with her conversation, and gets up to begin walking to her nearby apartment. You wonder if she had already forgotten about her tiny playmate for the night.

When she gets back home, she removes her slippers, and you remain with her toes for the moment. You begin moving as much as you can, which is not much because of the sweat that glued you deeply within her toe space as a result of your intense and passionate love affair, in an attempt to remind her of your existence. Sadly, she had already completely forgotten you, and just thinks she feels a slight itch. She merely scrunches her toes forcefully, preventing you from taking any more actions and overwhelming you with her sweaty toe flesh.

You then see her reach for a thick wooly sock, obviously to keep her feet warm during the cool night, and realize that you will be stuck sleeping with Anita’s toes tonight. You thought that this was pretty awesome, and you weren’t too worried about Anita forgetting about you, because you had faith that Diana would help you out tomorrow. Anita quickly pulled the long wool socks on, ensuring that you wouldn’t be discovered tonight, and you could feel an immediate change in temperature and atmosphere.

She also started wiggling her toes about, wanting to feel how the warm wooly material felt on them, and you were repeatedly squeezed deep within your tiny toe crack. It also felt a lot hotter and humid, but you could not care less about that, because the thought of being so close to Anita’s amazing toes as she slept excited you to no avail; especially when she had completely forgotten about her tiny buddy. And you also knew that you would most definitely not be chilly tonight, as long as you were in the company of your hot, sweaty, and highly affectionate fleshy neighbors.

Once Anita settles in bed begins to drift off to sleep, you worm your way out of your smelly crevice, ready to see how Anita treats you in her semi-conscious state. You begin by crawling in-between her 2nd and 3rd toes, and start rubbing her 3rd toes happily, and out of nowhere her 2nd toe starts barreling towards you, and the 3rd toe that you were stimulating. It immediately collides with the other toe, sandwiching you in-between them and rubbing furiously, shoving your tiny body into their fleshy walls.

You can hear a slight moan from Anita, and you can tell that your actions are having some effect on her, and you merely wait until the toes are satisfied with their treatment of you. You then crawl along the top of the ball of her foot, where her toes connect with it, and squeeze yourself in the small space between the two near her pinky toe. Over here, the smell was even stronger, and you began rubbing that section of the ball of her foot, and you wind up being mercilessly squeezed by her pinky and 4th toes.

They cram your body deeply into the area that you were bothering, and they refused to let up, as if they were punishing you for misbehaving. Once they settled down, you make your way to the small space in-between her 3rd and 4th toes, and you vigorously rub the smelly space, with the hopes of being mashed into there next. You are right with your prediction, as Anita’s toes shove you deeply into that space, obviously annoyed by your constant antics.

You can hear Anita mumble, deep asleep and happily dreaming “Oh stop that, Nick! If you don’t want to sleep like a good boy, then I’ll just force you to stay in that smelly toe fold for the night, since you like it so much. I hope you sleep well in there, you naughty buggy boy!” She then mumbles back off to sleep, and you know that you were shoved deep enough that you were completely stuck. But you didn’t mind, and you let the intoxicating scent that permeated from these fleshy and sweaty walls lull you off to a deep sleep. And you were also surprised that she remembered you in her dreams, but forgot about you so easily recently.

In the morning, Anita oversleeps a bit, and gets herself ready in a panic. You wake up to her running around freaking out, continually squeezing you deep within her smelly toe trap, and any and all hopes you had of being rediscovered were thrown out the window. She was planning to go somewhere early in the morning, but you couldn’t tell what. But whatever it was, you had a strong feeling that she’d be taking you with her, even if she didn’t intend to.

She forgets about you for the moment, and quickly puts on her slippers, intensifying the smell and heat incredibly. She wiggles her toes wildly as she runs around trying to get ready for the day, completely oblivious to her tiny buddy that she invited over to spend the night with. It seems like you’re about to get a front row seat to the unconscious antics of Anita’s wild and affectionate toes, when she was asleep as well as when she was awake. You wondered if they would be lovingly passionate or ruthlessly dominating with you. But either way, you’d have a great time down here, but you hope that Anita remembers you eventually.

She continues to rush around in her apartment, still wearing her slippers, trying to get herself together. All of her frantic running dislodged you from your prison within that smelly toe fold, and into the grasp of her sweaty toes themselves, as they begin to have their way with you; just as they have time and time again.

And they continue to mash and rub into you, as if they were as panicked as their master was, and expected you to have all the answers for them; and you felt like they were practically beating those nonexistent answers out of you with extreme vigor and force. You then hear her yell to herself, which confirms to you where she was going, and says:

Choices

A) “I was supposed to go to the gym!” (Go to Chapter AnitaSideStory2AA)

B) “I’ve got to turn in a project at the library!” (Go to Chapter AnitaSideStory2AB)

End Notes:

UPDATE 2/6/17: I've added a 'best girl' strawpoll for the story.

Here is a StrawPoll for you guys to determine which of the 3 ‘main’ characters your favorite is. You can think of it as picking the character you’d most like to interact with if you were actually in the story, or which one you’d like to see more of, or just which one you like the most.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Time to Workout! (AnitaSideStory2AA) by Sheograth

You hear her yell to herself, “Oh man! Oh man! I was supposed to go to the gym an hour ago! Man I’m running so late!” As she’s worrying, she stomps around her apartment frantically searching for her gym clothing, which repeatedly mashes you into her titanic toes. She runs about, quickly performing all of her morning hygiene duties, sometimes doing two things at once. All throughout this, she does not look down at her slippers, and you get continuously smashed inside her chaotic slipper by her insanely active toes.

You try moving around, before the sweat completely immobilized you, in a last ditch attempt to get her to look down. But all you manage out of her is a ruthless and intense stomp, which quickly ends you attempts to be noticed. Maybe it would be best if you waited until she was a bit less stressed out, because right now all you’re managing on doing is inviting more punishment from her. Though, part of you wants to continue to mess with her, hoping she will get more and more relentless with her torture tactics, but you let logic and reason dictate your thoughts for now, and not your passion.

She eventually gets on her shirt and pants, and opens her sock drawer. She then exclaims, “Oh crap! Are none of my socks clean? Screw it; I’ll just grab a dirty pair. I’m just going to the gym after all.” You’re excited that your first experience inside Anita’s socks will be inside ones that will be already dirty and used, and already pre-coated in her natural foot scent. She grabs a pair of long white socks, and you can see the rough patches near the toe section.

She sits down on her bed and rests the foot you are attached to on the bed, preparing to put her socks on. You can see her immense figure uncaringly looking towards her feet, and you yell up at her, shouting at her for one last attempt at discovery. You seem to get a reaction out of her, but Anita just thought she heard a fly buzz, and ignored your pleas. She quickly pulls the sock on, covering you completely, and wiggles her toes to get a feeling of them.

In the process, you were shuffled about madly in there and were forced to get to know every toe space in that immense foot. And the smell was at an entirely different level when compared to when you rode in her fluffy slippers, probably because of how much she used these for working out. You were sure she would work up a lot of sweat soon, and you were looking forward to it.

The she walks over to her sneakers, while pushing you deeper and deeper inside her toe spaces, and begins to shove them in. Since she was in a rush, she started grinding the ball of her foot back and forth in an attempt to force them in, which kept you thoroughly disoriented and mashed. Then she tapped down the toes of the shoes, to confirm that they were in all of the way, and you were shaken about.

Her tapping also dislodged you from your current toe companions, and you got slammed into all of the others, and ended up ensnared by her 3rd and 4th toes, and they rubbed against you in an attempt to get to know you intimately. She then announces to herself, “Alright, now to get to the gym! I should run there. It would be a nice way to work off that oversleeping I did.”

And you wondered how much you would be brutalized by this coming sprint to the gym, but you were confident in Diana’s durability to keep you safe. So you focused you thoughts on how much fun you’d have as you were pulverized during the run, instead.

As she runs, you are continually slammed into the rough shoe material by her thundering toes. You wish that she wore those slippers again, because these were much too hard and tough for your liking. The one positive of her run though, was that her feet sweated bullets, so you were given a healthy serving of sweat to keep you lubricated inside of the shoe.

And it was pretty warm out today, so Anita’s shoe quickly got very steamy and humid. You loved the atmosphere that was forming inside this shoe, and you hoped that the temperature would continue to rise, to amplify the sweat and humidity formed inside your shoe abode. And that sweaty coating caused you to get to know every inch of Anita’s massive shoe clad foot, sliding you about as Anita ran.

And you were glad you got to experience this amazing tour in one of Anita’s dirty and used socks, which were already covered by her natural odor and scent, which made the experience all the more intense and exhilarating.

You first slid away from the writhing toes that provided you with endless amounts of love and brutality, and got acquainted with her fleshy, sweat covered, sole. After you stopped there, you were slowly engulfed by her sweaty flesh. Anita felt you, or rather something, poking her in there, and started grinding her foot to get rid of the annoyance.

The grinding only served to shove you deeper and deeper into her flesh, and it eventually dislodged you from there and you slid to your next destination. She then went back to her run and you continued your shoe tour. Next, you found yourself under the ball of her foot, and it pressed you into its sweaty folds next. You wound up wedged in one of her larger folds, and it was very sweaty and hot, and you remained there for a good few minutes.

As you were there, you couldn’t move a muscle, and every time her foot impacted the ground, the folds seemed to tighten, which crammed you even more inside. And then, you finally end up back among your favorite toes, and they beginning squeezing you as Anita runs, as if they were giving you a welcome back hug.

And your tour of the rest of Anita’s foot made you appreciate your loving and sweaty playmates even more. As Anita continues to run, her toes continue to give you a very loving and vigorous rub down, covering you with more and more layers of hot foot sweat. The best part was that Anita was not even trying to pleasure you in the slightest, but you had a feeling that she would have dropped you in her socks as she ran and worked out, even if she did remember you, based on how mischievous and playful she was last night.

Eventually, Anita makes it to the gym, and thinks about what she should do for her workout session. But while she thought about that, she started with some stretches to get her body ready for her workout. She started by sitting on one of the benches and stretched her legs by reaching for her toes, gripping them tightly once she bent enough. This caused the two toes that were already harshly pressed against you to push even more forcefully, which caused you to be ruthlessly flattened into her incredibly hot and sweaty toe flesh.

Anita held that position for a good 20 seconds, before finally releasing her grip and bringing her legs back down to the floor. She dropped them down, slamming you into her sweaty toe flesh again. After a few more stretches, where you continued to be drenched with her sweat and crammed into her toe spaces and flesh, Anita was finally ready to begin her main workout for the day.

She thought that an hour on the treadmill could do her some good. But she could also do some light weight lifting at one of the machines instead. No matter what Anita chose, you would be given your own personal workout from your neighboring toes. So she took a moment to decide on which to do first, while scrunching her toes again, completely smothering you in her sweat drenched toes.

And as she thought, she could swear that she felt a tiny pebble in her sock, and she messed with it a bit with her toes to confirm her suspicions, and you were once again treated to a ruthless series of prodding by Anita’s sweaty toes. But she was confident that it’d go away after working out for while. Then Anita walks to the treadmills, ready to continue her workout.

To Be Continued

End Notes:

UPDATE 2/6/17: I've added a 'best girl' strawpoll for the story.

Here is a StrawPoll for you guys to determine which of the 3 ‘main’ characters your favorite is. You can think of it as picking the character you’d most like to interact with if you were actually in the story, or which one you’d like to see more of, or just which one you like the most.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Working on a Weekend?! (AnitaSideStory2AB) by Sheograth

Anita yells “Oh no! I needed to turn in my project for work today! Why did they want me to do this on a weekend?!” When she asked that to herself, she stomped her foot, as if her foot expected you to answer for it. She runs about, quickly performing all of her morning hygiene things, sometimes doing two things at once.  She then ran to her closet and looked for what she could wear today. She needed to look nice and professional, so she grabbed a blouse shirt and dress slacks. She looked at her favored flats, and decided against them.

She bought a really nice pair of leather boots the other day, and they’d look great with her outfit. She grabs them and says “These are some real nice boots. I haven’t broken them in yet, so now is the best time to do it. There’s no time like the present!” You are a bit worried now, because if they were as new as she claimed, then you would get brutally attacked while you were in there, caught in the crossfire of her toes vigorously breaking in the tough leather. But you were confident in your current durability, so you look at this as another chance to experience Anita at her most aggressive and ruthless.

She grabs a short red sock, and slips her foot out of her slipper, and you see that she’s dressed really professionally. You think she looks gorgeous right now, and that her thick rimmed glasses really look good on her, and really match her outfit. You try and shout to Anita that you’re down amongst her toes, but you’re too stuck to move about enough, so she doesn’t notice you. She does hear a faint buzzing noise, but she assumes it’s just a fly, and disregards that too.

Then she pulls the sock over her foot tightly, stifling any chance you had of discovery. You were snugly positioned in-between the toes that you loved so much, and you eagerly await their entrance into those leather boots. She shoves her feet inside, uncaringly, and ties them up tightly. She immediately moves her foot about and wildly wiggles and scrunches her toes, trying to harshly break in the boots. You were relentlessly and continually smashed into each of her toes, and the smell quickly grew.

With the red sock covering up her active foot, it kept all of the sweat and stench inside, almost like a layer of insulation. And you were very happy that you got to experience all of the sweat and smell, from your front row seat inside the sock, in-between her toes.

Anita then prepares to go to the library, thoroughly squeezing and mashing you with her restless toes, and walks down to her car. Once she gets there, she speeds to the library. The university library was a fairly short distance, so she would be able to make it soon, as long as she didn’t hit any traffic. In the back of her mind, she was convinced that she forgot something, but she had her project next to her, so it must have been nothing.

Since you were attached to her right foot, you got healthy helpings of Anita’s toe flesh as she stepped on the gas. She was a fairly calm driver, so you weren’t stomped too hard, which was always nice. You could always use a break or two while going on these passionate adventures, with these crazily awesome titans that you call your friends. But then, the car in front of Anita stops suddenly, and Anita slams her foot on the break, stopping just in time.

Anita’s breaking crammed you harshly into her toe flesh, and it was strong enough to almost make you pop, even with your durability. She curses to herself, and you do too because that was just too close, and she scrunches her toes in frustration. You then can feel her toes come back for another round with you, and you could tell that they would not be gentle this time. They roughly grab at you, and dominate you while shoving you into their sweaty toe spaces. You really love how fickle Anita’s toes could be, going from lovingly sensual to angrily domineering at the drop of a hat.

When Anita reaches the library, she rushes in to drop off her project. She runs into her little office and starts looking through her binder, to make one final revision before submitting it. While she combs through her project meticulously up above, her toes wildly wriggle about in their new leather abode.

You are roughly handled by the angry toes, and you think that they’re trying to take their frustration out on you because of being stuck in this tough leather boot. You try and rub them back, in an attempt to soothe their rage, but all it does is provide further stimulus for Anita’s unconscious mind. Your rubbing caused Anita to rub you back even harder, and she starts to believe that you are some small pebble, and not her friend that she was so entranced with last night.

You hear her yell down to her boot, and she says “Geez this pebble is getting on my nerves! I’ve got a big project to finalize. I can’t have some stupid thing bother me so much. I’m gonna grind you to dust, you annoying piece of junk!” You realize that you will get to experience Anita’s ruthless and brutal side for the time being, and you’re looking forward to what kind of punishment she will put you through.

She stomps her right foot down hard, knocking the wind out of you, and says “This is exactly what you deserve for getting in my boot! I’m gonna teach you why it’s a bad idea to bother a woman when she’s busy!” You’re more shocked than anything that she thinks a pebble has so much free will, as if they’re anything but inanimate objects.

You also hope that she makes the connection that this ‘pebble’ that she so desperately wants to destroy might not be a simple pebble after all, but you don’t get your hopes up. Maybe Diana will send her a text to remind her about you, to save you from Anita’s fury.

Then Anita prepares to go to town on this pebble, and completely pulverize it. She starts by slamming her foot down, dislodging you from your neighboring toes. You land on the leather material in the toe section, and all 5 of Anita’s angry and monumental toes are flexed up towards the top of the toe section. You begin running towards her pinky toe, knowing that if you can find refuge with it, then you won’t suffer too much damage from her toe tantrum.

But, almost as if they sensed your movement, all of her toes immediately slam down, and you are pinned by her 3rd toe. It crushes you before attempting to drag you to her larger toes, and you knew that your final destination was her big toe. You were sure that, regardless of your current durability, you wouldn’t last long against that beast of a digit. So you slip away just as you pass the 2nd toe as it tried to pass you off to its big brother.

You make the run back, dodging her 2nd toe, but her 3rd toe slams back into you. This process repeats a few times, and you never get past her 3rd toe, and you know that you’re running out of energy. And Anita seems to be getting rougher and rougher with each attempt. You know that this might be your last chance, and you hope for a miracle. Because if not, then your adventure might just come to an end.

And it was around now that Diana was getting worried at the apartment. She went to Anita’s place, to check on you guys, and realized that she already left to go somewhere. She knows that her friend could get pretty forgetful, and she had a bad feeling that Nick was forgotten by her at some point between last night, when Anita left, and right now.

She decides to send her friend a short text message, to remind her of her tiny friend and companion. She writes “Hey Anita! Don’t forget about Nick, alright! You’ve got to keep him safe!” Diana hopes that she will see the text message immediately, so she can be sure that Nick will not be in any danger. Diana briefly considers calling her friend instead, but she changes her mind, because she doubts it will be too urgent. What’s the worst that could happen?

But then, you hear a cell phone message tone, and you’re sure that it was Anita’s. This might be that chance you had hoped for! You hope and pray that Anita checks it, giving you a chance to reach your sanctuary near her pinky toe. Because you know if you fail, then your journey will end painfully, smothered by Anita cruelly.

Anita hears her phone, but considers ignoring it for the moment. That pebble was really slippery, but she was starting to get a good grasp of it, and she was sure that she could get it with one more try. Her plan was to pin it down, then shuffle it under her big toe, and then finally get rid of it permanently; grinding it down to dust.

And then she’d finally be distraction free, so she could revise her project in peace. But she also had an odd sense of dread all of a sudden, and she couldn’t explain why. Maybe she should check her phone, just in case. But then she also considered just removing her boot and shaking it out. She really didn’t have the time to mess with a pebble after all, or her phone for that matter.

A) Anita checks her phone, and sees a text from Diana. (Go to Chapter AnitaSideStory2ABA)

B) Anita simply takes off her boot, shakes you out instead. (Go to Chapter AnitaSideStory2ABB)

End Notes:

UPDATE 2/6/17: I've added a 'best girl' strawpoll for the story.

Here is a StrawPoll for you guys to determine which of the 3 ‘main’ characters your favorite is. You can think of it as picking the character you’d most like to interact with if you were actually in the story, or which one you’d like to see more of, or just which one you like the most.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Salvation from Anita’s Mad Boot Ride (AnitaSideStory2ABA) by Sheograth

Anita pins you down under her 3rd toe burying your face in her toe flesh as well as pressing your body into the damp cotton fabric, and pushes down hard enough so you cannot move anymore, but she doesn’t do anything else yet. The toe does begin to rub your tiny body up and down thoroughly, and it felt much gentler than she had been before, almost like a full body massage.

It slowly and sensually moves up your entire body, making sure that every inch of you was rubbed lovingly by the toe. It turns out that Anita decides to check her phone really quick, distracting her momentarily from her targeted ‘pebble’, and sees a message from Diana saying: “Hey Anita! Don’t forget about Nick, alright! You’ve got to keep him safe!” That message jolted her thoughts back to Nick, and the details of last night which she wasn’t thinking of consciously before. She had a specific, but also very quick, thought process as she remembered all of the details.

First, she fully remembers that she got you to go back with her last night after hanging out with you and Diana. She then wonders about the last time she saw you, realizing that she never went to bed with you or saw you go to bed.

Then her mind returns to the pebble that had been bothering her recently, and wiggles her toes while thinking, moving you about. She looks down at the boot, and it finally clicks that the ‘pebble’ that she was treating so terribly must have actually been you! Anita scrambles to remove her boot, in an attempt to rescue you from her mistake, hoping that you were okay.

Anita quickly looks around, making sure that no one was around, because she didn’t want any of her co-workers to find out about her tiny friend. She unties the boot and removes her socked foot, and then she takes the boot to shake it out, realizing that you were not inside of there. She then looks at her sock and lifts her socked foot up to her lap, and pulls it off quickly, and shakes it about to empty its contents.

She does not see you because you are still stuck to her toes, and she looks there next, realizing where you must have been. Anita finally separates her toes, and scans them thoroughly, and she eventually sees you weakly smiling at her. She gently peels you away from her toe and carefully brings you to her face. You can tell from her face that she is heartbroken, and it eases your mind knowing that she truly didn’t mean to treat you the way she did while you were inside her boot, so you decide to make sure that Anita doesn’t feel at fault for this, and to make her know that you forgive her.

Anita holds you close to her face, and you can see tears welling up inside her, and she begins to speak to you, softly but exasperatedly. She says “Oh my god, Nick! I can’t believe what I was doing while you were in there. I can’t begin to tell you how sorry I am for forgetting you and subjecting you to this kind of torture. I’d understand if you’d rather me not watch over you anymore, given how irresponsible I was today and last night. I can only hope that this won’t impact our friendship.”

You smile up to Anita, completely understanding that she did not mean any of what she had done to you throughout the day, but you do have some judgments on her responsibility however, but you don’t really worry about that right now. You motion to her that you’d like to respond, and she brings you up to her ear, so you don’t need to strain your voice. You say, in a gentle but also slightly exhausted tone, “I forgive you Anita! I know you didn’t mean any of it, so I’m still okay with spending time with you.”

You pause before continuing and say with a slight smirk “But maybe next time, you can try and remember the person you invite back to your apartment?” She giggles at what you say, and it seems to succeed in brightening her spirits, at least somewhat. “You know what Nick? You might just be right.” You both laugh a little bit; putting that rough experience behind the both of you, and Anita brings you back down.

She says “Let me set you up a small area so you can rest. I still have a few hours left in my shift, so you can take a nap at my desk.” She then rummages through her desk and pulls out a soft cloth, and folds it about until it would fit nicely in her glasses case. Before putting you down, Anita leans in towards you, and gives you a very light and gentle kiss.

Her lips softly hug you, and you feel happy that you’re being cared for by a loving, if forgetful, giantess. Then she places you on the makeshift cloth and glasses case bed, and it is very soft and relaxing, and you quickly fall into a deep and restful sleep, recovering from the crazy experience. While you rest, Anita looks down at you with a relieved but still guilt filled face, as she still feels terrible because of what she did.

After about an hour, you slowly wake up, feeling much better than you did earlier. You’re surprised that you feel better so soon, and you make a mental note to ask Diana about it when you next see her, and you begin looking up at Anita. She is very focused on her work, most likely expecting you to be out for a good while longer, so you begin to look over her as she works. You see how beautiful she looked at your angle, and her eyes were incredibly focused on her work.

You were also amazed by how large she appeared right now, where you thought that one of her glasses lenses could easily cover your tiny body. She also paged through her large binder, and her razor sharp focus impressed you greatly, understanding how she can really hone in on one or two things intently, even if she was pretty forgetful at times.

And seeing how focused she currently was, you thanked the heavens that Anita read that text message when she did, otherwise; you didn’t really want to think about what could have happened. And because she was at work, she was wearing some makeup, and you thought that it made her look truly stunning, and it made you glad that you could call her your friend.

After watching Anita for a little bit, you were beginning to get restless, so you got up so you could chat with Anita for a bit. You hope that she would be able to talk with you for a little bit, realizing how busy she looked right now. You see that her left hand was on the table not moving, so you walk up and rub one of her fingers, but it causes her to reflexively pin you down before looking to see what she felt.

She gasps and picks you up instead, and she asks you “Why are you up so soon, Nick? Are you already feeling better?” You reply “Yep! I feel great! But I was also feeling a bit bored down there, so I hoped that you weren’t too busy to chat for a bit. What were you working on?” Anita’s face lights up, eager to share her research project with her tiny friend, and says “I’m working on a project gauging the effectiveness of college libraries for student achievement on the college level! I’m looking at a bunch of different university libraries, seeing what kinds of services they provide, and then looking at their test scores and stuff like that. I’ve been working on this for a few months now, and I’m pretty proud of it myself!”

Anita goes on, describing different aspects of her study and her methodology, and you barely understood half of it, but you still enjoyed talking, or rather listening, to her. The way her face shined and beamed when she talked about something that impassioned her really makes her seem even more amazing and beautiful. And you were entranced by how her voice bounced as she spoke, almost as if it dragged you along.

But after talking for awhile, you could hear someone walking towards Anita’s desk, and she suddenly grabs you in her hand, as if she was hiding you. A serious, but also dull, sounding man begins speaking to Anita, and she responds back to him professionally, while squeezing you in her hand. It wasn’t all that hard, but you could tell that she was doing this because she felt nervous, because you could feel her palms get a little sweaty. Eventually the guy leaves, and Anita quickly opens her palm back up, and apologizes.

She says “Sorry about that! That was my boss, and I didn’t want him to discover you, and I probably would have gotten in trouble if he found out a brought a friend to work; even if you are so tiny.” Anita gives a light chuckle after saying that, and you thought that she’d never get tired of making size jokes around you. You don’t mind, and ask her about what he talked to you about, saying “It’s cool Anita. So what was he talking to you about?”

She responds and says “My boss wants be to present my findings to a library research group. I’m a little nervous about doing it, but it would be a big step for me.” So you ask her “Is there anything I could do to help out? I couldn’t sit back here while you were nervously presenting something!” Anita’s eyes lit up, and you could tell that she did have an idea on how you could help her.

She says “Well… I do think there is one way that you could help me out. I’d be a lot less nervous if you came with me while I presented!” You were fine with this, but were a bit confused, so you asked “Wait, where would you want me to be? Didn’t you say that I shouldn’t be discovered by your boss?” Anita giggles and responds “Yup, I sure did say that! But I think that you could still be of help, but still not be found by my boss or any other staff members.”

You seem skeptical, as Anita continues, saying “If you’d go inside my boot while I gave the presentation, I could play around with you like a stress ball, so I could focus on my presentation. I know that these boots weren’t great for you before, but things will be different this time! And besides, you said you’re already feeling great, and we both know that you can handle tons of loving punishment. You can’t imagine how much of a happy girl you’d make me, Nick!”

You try and stop yourself from swooning over her sweet and seductive words and promises, as you’re not entirely convinced, so you wait until she finishes with her ideas. Anita continues, and says “So, if you’d rather not go back inside my scary boot, I could always hide you somewhere on the podium, so I could see you provide me your moral support. I’d greatly appreciate either one, Nick! But, can you really admit that you wouldn’t love to go back in those rough leather beauties?”

So you think things over, and you really want to help out Anita, and you do really want to go back for another round with Anita’s insane toes. So you yell up to her, saying “You know what? I’ll go in your sock! I’m game for round two, and if it means helping you out, then I’m reading and willing.”

Anita nearly squeals, and picks you up while kissing you repeatedly; and you love the love and attention she is giving you. Then she takes off her right boot and sock, and opens it up while saying “The presentation shouldn’t be too long, and I’ll get you out once I’m finished. You’ll be a huge help, even if you’re the furthest thing from huge right now!” She giggles as she drops you into the sock, and you take in the scents again, as they wash around you.

Then she puts her sock back on, wiggling her toes until you were jammed between her 3rd and 4th toes, and then she puts back on the boot as well. Then she gets up, gathers her materials, and walks to the conference room to start her presentation, loving how you feel between her toes.

To Be Continued

End Notes:

UPDATE 2/6/17: I've added a 'best girl' strawpoll for the story.

Here is a StrawPoll for you guys to determine which of the 3 ‘main’ characters your favorite is. You can think of it as picking the character you’d most like to interact with if you were actually in the story, or which one you’d like to see more of, or just which one you like the most.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Abandoned by Anita (AnitaSideStory2ABB) by Sheograth

Anita quickly swings her legs to the side of her desk, removes her right boot, and starts shaking it to get rid of the annoying pebble, without realizing that you were actually trapped inside her red sock. After she reflexively scrunching and wriggling her toes after they were freed from their leather prison, she realizes that you were actually inside of her sock. So she starts shaking her foot, dislodging you from her aggressive toes, and she quickly pulls off the sock.

You see her toes quickly move away from you, and your world is turned upside down as she empties out her sock. You fall down onto the office carpet, and Anita quickly brings her legs back under the desk, without putting her boots back on. She says to herself, “I’ll just keep these off for awhile. Those boots were really uncomfortable, and that pebble was real annoying.”

You decide to sit down on her discarded red sock for a few minutes, so you could have a short breather, while still being surrounded by Anita’s strong foot scent. You lie down, and start rolling about a little bit around her sock, loving how soft and slightly damp it felt. As you lie down, you watch the amazing show that was unfolding in front of you.

Anita pushes off her left boot, by using her bare foot as leverage, and scrunches those newly freed toes a little bit. She then sticks her bare big toe inside her left sock, and pushes it all the way off easily and skillfully. Once both of her feet were completely freed from their leather and sock prisons, they begin going to town on those huge and tall leather boots.

She starts gripping them up with her bare toes, and harshly squeezes them with her powerful digits. You look up, and see that she has completely focused on her work, and was playing completely unconsciously at this point. She also starts flattening her boots with the balls of her feet, almost like they were punishing the boots for being so uncomfortable. She then starts rubbing the arches of her feet against the edges of the desk, and the sound of skin scratching is completely deafening for you.

You realize that this might not be the safest place to rest, as Anita could bring her foot back towards this sock at any point, so you stand up to get off of this soft red sock. And almost as if on cue, right when you were on the back edge of the sock, Anita’s right foot slams down on top of the front end of the sock. You get knocked down from the heavy impact, and you look up to see Anita’s massive foot perched up, and her toes wiggle and scrunch lazily in front of you.

You are quite worried that Anita will regain you unknowingly again, and attempt to rub you out a second time, and her toes crack and writhe as if they are waiting to regain their tiny little toe toy. You quickly roll off of the sock, right before she gripped and dragged the helpless sock back under her desk, forced to be brutalized by both sets of Anita’s toes. As you watch Anita aggressively scrunch and squeeze at that sock with her long and slender toes, you begin to walk away from Anita.

You realize that she would be a dangerous person to stay near, at least until she was finished with this project. So you make your way to the door that led to the main section of the library, and crawled under it and lie down in an unoccupied corner. You are able to rest for about an hour, and you wake up, realizing that you felt completely reenergized and recovered. You’re surprised by how little rest you seemed to need, and you make a mental note to ask Diana about it later on.

You start walking around, curious of your current surroundings, and eventually see a woman working at one of the student work stations. Her name was Anna Kontos, although you knew nothing about her. You weren’t too sure about approaching a giant stranger, but you were also curious enough to counteract your current cautions. And besides, you were durable enough to survive the ruthless and overpowering treatment that Anita gave you earlier, so what did you really have to worry about? Anna is a very tall, Greek, woman. She’s 25 years old, and she stands at about 6’2”.

She has a very tan complexion, and her hair is light brown tied into a medium length pony tail, reaching to her shoulders. She has bright teal eyes. She dresses pretty casually, wearing a pair of navy blue jeans and white T-shirt that had a colorful design on it. She was also wearing a pair of tan sperries without socks. She’s also got larger than average feet and toes that were a bit over size 12s. Although because of your current size, you couldn’t gather all of that from your perspective, especially things like sizes and heights.

Anna is an English major who spends a lot time at the library drawing. She likes it there because it’s pretty quiet, and because she can easily scan her artwork whenever she completes them. She also listens to her music, quite loudly, while drawing so she won’t be disturbed. You see her, in her titanic form, happily drawing while erratically moving her legs and feet about, although you’re surprised that her feet have remained secured inside her sperries.

Although you weren’t too sure about attempting to present yourself to someone who you didn’t know, you knew that you did not want to try and go back to Anita right now. She was just too brutal and relentless back there, and it would be too difficult to get her attention again, especially because of her tough leather boot blocking you from touching her skin, which would prevent her from even feeling you as an itch.

So as you approach, you notice how loud her music actually is, and you realize just how difficult it will be to get her attention. You also notice how frantically she was drawing on the desk, and you can tell that she was a skilled artist. But then, out of nowhere, Anna pops her feet out of her sperries and spins her whole body, facing where you were standing. Her whole size really sunk in for you when she faced you, as you watched her start wriggling her toes together, barely an inch away from you. You look farther up, and can see that she was chewing some gum, and would occasionally blow a small bubble and dexterously manipulate the gum with her tongue.

She was also looking at her phone, so you try to shout up at her, even though you know that she probably wouldn’t hear you because of her music. And while you were shouting, she moves her feet forward, and her immense toes pounce on you, and start grabbing at you aggressively. You wind up trapped in-between her 2nd and 3rd toes on her left, and they squeeze at you a few times harshly, forcing your tiny body to experience her unyielding toe flesh.

And then, just as quickly as she turned around, Anna brings her legs back under the desk and puts back on her sperries. Once they’re all the way on, they begin squeezing you again rhythmically, and you can barely even struggle against these overbearing toes; as they are almost 4 times your current size. You also notice that her toes begin to sweat as they are confined inside these sperries, and it covers you completely with her foot sweat.

Then, Anna pushes her chair back up, smothering you with her massive foot flesh in the process, and gets ready to stand up. Once Anna stands up completely, you find yourself being flattened by the full weight pushing down on you, via her massive toes. She begins walking to the scanner section, preparing to record her recent art works and store them on her computer for later, and you are repeatedly smashed by her massive toe flesh. Once she reaches the scanner, she starts stomping and moving her left foot, shaking you about wildly.

Eventually, you are thrown into the space between her 3rd and 4th toes, and you are quickly shoved deep inside the tiny crack in-between them. After she finishes her scanning, and also moving her left foot about constantly and erratically, she makes her way back to her desk area. Because you are shoved deeply inside this smelly and sweaty crevice, you are sheltered from the worst of the foot falls, but you are continually squeezed by the sweaty flesh walls, as if they are contracting based on her walking.

And once she reaches her desk area, Anna briefly thinks about what she should do next. She could always do some more drawing and coloring, as she’d be close to the scanner that way. She could also just leave instead, and get some food or something else. And as she deliberated to herself, she continued to swing her feet around within her sperries, which kept you completely disoriented. You were very worried, and hope that you’ll be freed soon.

It wasn’t as if you didn’t like being inside this girl’s sperries, because it was very physically pleasing, you were worried about how much Diana and Anita would worry once they realize that you were missing. And the thought of being stuck with a complete stranger was a worry by itself, because you had no clue if this girl was nice or cruel or whatever in-between. But then Anna stomps her foot aggressively, which knocked away your train of thought, and then she gets up.

She starts to walk, to where you had no idea, but the whole process kept you confused and disoriented. Anna was leaving the library to go somewhere else, and she was planning on getting some food truck food and then heading home.

To Be Continued

End Notes:

UPDATE 2/6/17: I've added a 'best girl' strawpoll for the story.

Here is a StrawPoll for you guys to determine which of the 3 ‘main’ characters your favorite is. You can think of it as picking the character you’d most like to interact with if you were actually in the story, or which one you’d like to see more of, or just which one you like the most.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Staying with Diana for the Night (DianaMain3) by Sheograth

You think things through, and you believe that you have reached a consensus. You did think that Anita was highly attractive, playful, nice, and fun, and not to mention how crazy she got with her feet and toes, but you think that she might be a tad too forgetful for you. After all, it did not take her very long to forget about your presence during the Smash game, so it might not be the best plan.

Plus, Diana was the one who organized all of this for you, and without her none of this could ever happen, so you feel obligated to stick with her. You yell up, “Sorry Anita, but I think I’d rather stay here for the night! But I’d love to spend more time with you over the weekend! I’m glad I got to get to know you today! You’re such a nice and beautiful person, Anita!” Anita made a light pout and leaned in towards you, and you weren’t too sure what she planned to do, as you knew she could be gentle and mischievous. But you braced yourself either way.

Anita leans in and give you a light kiss, and it feels like your body is being sucked into her huge mouth, and her tongue runs up and down your body, but she ends it fairly quickly. She smiles down at you and says “You’re such a flatterer Nick! I’d love to spend more time with you.” Her face then shifts into a coy smirk, and she adds “Maybe next time you can come back with me? I promise that I can be just as fun, too. We’ll have the time of your life, my sweet little boy!”

She then begins to giggle, before heading for the door. Then she says, “Bye Diana! Bye Nick! Have a nice night!” and then she leaves for the night. She said that last thing very suggestively, and you tried to ignore it while Diana laughed.

Diana asks you if you’d like to get yourself washed off, and you look at yourself briefly, before telling her that you would. So she takes you to the bathroom, and messes with her sink until it acts like a mini shower for you. She also grows you until you are around 3 inches again, and she leaves you to wash yourself off. As you relax under this hot shower, you think back on the day you’ve had, trying to make sense of it all.

Most of it felt too surreal for you, and you would not be surprised if you dreamed this all up, although you hoped that it was indeed real. You also think about Diana and Anita, and how awesome they were and how they treated you so far, and you wondered what you should do once this whole experience would end. Would it not be awkward to talk with these two girls after this was all over, after all the crazy things they did with you while you were their helpless little boy toy. You think you will ask Diana about this after you get cleaned off, because you don’t want it hanging over you as the weekend progressed.

Then Diana comes back into the bathroom, dressed in some beautiful pajamas. They were a light blue and looked both comfortable and pretty, and you thought they were made out of silk. You also notice that these pajamas showed off Diana’s midriff, and it made her look even better. You also saw that she was wearing her own pair of slippers, and they were a really nice green color. Diana then looks down at you, content that you were finished cleaning yourself and were now prepared for bed, and she gives you a loving and sweet smile. You feel yourself getting shorter again, obviously because of Diana, and you stop once you return to your 1/3 of an inch height.

She says, “How about we go over to my bed, and lie down for a little bit.” She then tosses you over to her pillow, and you land with a bounce, and you look up to Diana standing over her bed. She grins at you slyly, and you’ve got a feeling that she’s up to something. Then she jumps onto the bed too, and her impact sends you up and into her body. You land right on her bare belly, which is shown through her midriff, as she lies down, and you can’t even see her face past her huge breasts, and you look back the other way and see the vast expanse of Diana’s long legs.

You crawl about, trying to get your bearings, and it causes Diana to giggle profusely, which continues to knock you over because of her stomach vibrations. She yells, “Stop crawling around like a bug down there Nick! I’m ticklish around my belly!” She then props herself up a bit more on her bed, which sends you tumbling towards her private area, and you land right on top of it. You are very embarrassed, and your face is as red as a tomato, and Diana just starts laughing louder.

She yells down to you, “Man Nick; didn’t know you had such a pervy side!” and then flicks you away from her nether region, and you land in front of Diana’s slipper covered feet. You look up at her and begin to apologize, before Diana says “I’m just joking around Nick! I know you weren’t trying to land there. It was just too funny to resist teasing you!” You then give her a playfully annoyed look, and she then says “Oh? Did you just volunteer to be my personal foot massager for the night? I’d expect you to work through the night if that were the case.”

Your face immediately changes, as even though nothing would please you more than to massage Diana’s perfect feet at this size thoroughly and completely, you were simply too drained to do so tonight. She then says “That’s what I thought!” before sticking her tongue at you, loving the teasing she was doing.

She then takes a deep breath, and calms herself down, before beginning to speak. She says, “Say Nick. Have you had a nice time so far? Was this everything you wanted? I hope you enjoyed Anita’s company too. Just for the record, I had a great time tonight.” You felt a bit bombarded by all of these questions, but you try to answer them as truthfully as you can.

You respond by saying, “I had the time of my life tonight. I feel like I’m dreaming right now, because you’ve been so great to me. I don’t think I’ve felt this much excitement or pleasure ever in my life. Sometimes I still can’t believe that I’m less than an inch tall and at the mercy of such a gorgeous and incredible person! And it was really fun to get to know Anita too! I’m glad that you thought to invite her, because she’s also a really awesome and beautiful person.”

Diana smiles, and you don’t realize how happy you’ve made her by your answer, but you continue with a question. You ask, “But Diana, I do have a question. What happens after this is all over, and we go back to our normal lives? Won’t it feel weird to hang out after everything that has, and will, happen this weekend?”

Diana looks down at you with a serious but empathetic face. She takes a few moments to think of what to say to you, so it is both honest and calms your apprehensions about the future. Diana finally answers, saying “You know Nick, you’ve got a point. It might feel weird to interact after what we do this weekend. But who says that it needs to end after this weekend, permanently? We could always do this again anther day, or afternoon, or weekend, or even week if we get the chance. I’d enjoy making this some sort of tradition between us. It’ll be our secret! And besides, you’ll be going to this college too, and I’ve got at least a few years to go, thanks to my major change.”

She was obviously a bit saddened that she wouldn’t be able to graduate on time, but she tried to laugh it off. Your eyes light up for a moment and you think that you’d do anything to be able to continue to do this kind of thing into the future, but then another question comes into your head: how Diana can shrink and grow things. You then say “I’d love to be able to do this again, whenever we have the chance, but I just thought of something. How are you able to shrink and grow stuff, Diana?” Diana’s face grows a bit more serious, as she doesn’t have nearly as many answers as you would like, and definitely not enough for herself either.

Diana says “To tell the truth Nick, I’m not so sure myself. I woke up one day and thought that I lost my toothbrush. I looked all over for it before finding it right in its case, only it was 1/10 of its natural size. I do know that I can’t grow things past their natural size. I can only shrink things and grow them back. And about the durability thing I told you about?” You nod, knowing all too well how handy it was for your fun tonight, as without it you were sure that you would have died countless times already.

Diana continues with “Well honestly, I didn’t technically do that, at least not as its own, separate, thing. I found out that the things I shrink increase in durability, in relation to how much they shrink from their original size, so that’s why you are so durable.” You are satisfied with Diana’s answer, even though you’d like to know more of the specifics about it, but based on Diana’s current demeanor and face as she described it, she was in the same boat as you.

Then Diana makes a loud yawn, and you also realize how tired you were and how late it was. You guys talked for so long that neither of you realized that it was past 1 AM! Diana looks down at you and says “Wow we stayed up late! But I loved our conversation. You’re really such a great guy Nick, and I’m glad I can do all of this with you.” You blush, knowing that you felt the same, that you were so happy to spend this experience with the goddess who you call your good friend. She then adds “Well, we should figure out your sleeping arrangements real quick.

I can leave you in one of my softer shoes, like my moccasin or my slipper, and you can sleep in there. I can even leave a well worn sock for you as an added source of warmth. I know that you’ll love that! But, I can always leave you in my sock for the night while I wear it. It is pretty cold, and I’m sure the both of us would love to share body heat, even if the trade might not be so equal!” She giggles, and you begin thinking. You weigh you options, and both sound great to you, so you could easily go with either one.

Choices

1) You decide to sleep in one of Diana’s softer shoes (Go to Chapter DianaMain4)

2) You decide to sleep in Diana’s sock, as she wears it (Go to Chapter DianaSideStory2)

End Notes:

UPDATE 2/6/17: I've added a 'best girl' strawpoll for the story.

Here is a StrawPoll for you guys to determine which of the 3 ‘main’ characters your favorite is. You can think of it as picking the character you’d most like to interact with if you were actually in the story, or which one you’d like to see more of, or just which one you like the most.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

A Hiking Trip with Diana (DianaMain4) by Sheograth

You think that you might sleep a bit better if you were inside one of Diana’s soft moccasins. As nice as you thought it would be to sleep inside her socks while she wore it, you knew that you’d be too tempted to play around to actually rest. So you yell up to Diana, “I think I’d rather just sleep in one of your moccasins, Diana.” Diana smiles down at you, and says “Sounds okay with me. Let me get everything ready!”

Diana then grabs the moccasin she wore previously and set it up on the table at the foot of her bed, gives you a goodnight kiss, where she rubs your tiny body with her tongue, and then lowers you down into the shoe. The scent is still strongly permeating from the shoe, and it surrounds you completely. Then Diana sits down next to your shoe bed, causing you to bounce in the air and then land face-first into the slightly sweaty moccasin lining, and she giggles after looking down at you. Diana then says, “Oh no! I forgot to get you some covers! I think I can fix that, though.”

Diana then pulls off her green ankle socks, and bunches them up, and then pushes them into your shoe bed. You can hear a muffled “Goodnight!” coming from Diana, and you allow the intense scent of Diana’s socks and moccasin to lull you to sleep.

In the morning, you are woken up when Diana lifts your sock blanket out of the moccasin, and you see Diana’s face very close to the shoe. She says, “Oh you’re awake, Nick! I’ve got a good idea on what we should do today.” Diana first brings you to the bathroom, so you can get yourself washed and dressed; and once you’re all finished up, Diana comes back to bring you somewhere else. She picks you up and brings you to her living room, and sets you down on the table. You can see that she was already dressed, and was wearing a plaid shirt and white undershirt.

She was also wearing a pair of navy blue jeans, a pair of long white socks, and a pair of heavy duty boots. And she wore her hair in a long pony tail. You thought that Diana looked amazing right now, and you were curious of what you were planning on doing today. Diana then says, “I thought we should go hiking today! It’s such a nice day today, and I never really get a chance to go out and see nature during classes here. And I’ve got a great idea on where you should go for our day trip!”

She then unties her right boot and pulls it off, revealing the rest of her long white sock, and you could see that it already had a few rough patches near the toe section. Diana then says, “You can hop in the boot. You’ll like that, right?” You nod, agreeing with Diana completely. You would enjoy being constantly trodden on and mashed by her massive sock-clad foot while she hiked for hours, while it builds up lots and lots of sweat. You yell up to Diana, “I’m ready when you are!” Diana then picks you up and drops you inside her hiking boot.

You land on the slightly rough lining, and you feel it, realizing that it’s actually pretty soft and comfortable. You think that these must be designed for comfort when you go for long hikes or work for long periods of time. It was also apparent that Diana didn’t wear these boots very long today, because there was only a faint sense of her natural scent, which probably meant that she wore them at least frequently. You look up, and take a moment to admire how good Diana looks from this angle, especially when she wiggles her right toes and rubs that foot absentmindedly.

You then make your way to the toe section, looking around the inside of the shoe as you do, and you enjoying feeling the smell increase as you go deeper into the boot. Eventually, you make it down to the toe section, and walk over to the imprint of Diana’s big toe. You slide into it, as it was large enough for you to fit into many times over, and enjoy the view from this small imprint. You then feel, and hear, a loud rumbling coming from the far away entrance of the hiking boot.

The light quickly is extinguished, and you know that Diana’s massive foot was coming back to its home, and you waited with baited breath for her big toe to snuggle up on top of you. Your eyes quickly adjust, and you are treated to a sight of all 5 of Diana’s titanic toes perched up above you, where you could clearly see the sweat and grime that had already built up around them. They quickly slammed down, and you are smothered by her huge big toe, and you love being completely surrounded by her amazing sock-clad toe.

After Diana got her boot back on, she grabbed a small backpack of some water, snacks, and other things so she’d be prepared, and went left her apartment to go to the parking garage. Diana considered taking a bus to a nice hiking trail that was about an hour outside of the city, but it might be easier to just drive, so she went to her car and started driving there.

She rarely used the car, but kept it around for occasions like these. And as Diana drove to the spot, you are repeatedly pushed deeper into the toe imprint that you were staying in, but the soft support that the lining provided felt nice along with the pressure from Diana’s soft sock. After about 45 minutes of driving, Diana finally makes it to the start of the hiking trail, and she looked forward to seeing all the sights today. She’s make sure to take you out of her boot, whenever she saw a particularly pleasing sight, so you could enjoy the sights too.

The first thing that Diana passed was a long wooden bridge that went over a flowing river. Diana looked for a clearing past the bridge, so she could go down and get a better view of the river. After a good 30 minutes of walking, which kept you snugly inside your sweaty haven under her big toe, Diana found a nice clearing to get close to the river. As Diana walked closer, you were dislodged from the big toe imprint, and were tossed in-between her 2nd and 3rd toes.

They rubbed against you slightly, and it felt like two damp and sweaty pillows were massaging you between them, and the way that the sock folded caused you to be secured tightly in that space. After Diana finally found a nice and secluded spot along the river, she sat down on a larger rock and took off her boots. You quickly get a burst of light, realizing that Diana was taking off her boots, but you were still wrapped up among this sock fold.

Once Diana picks you out of your small space, she places you on her shoulder so you could take in the sight. You look forward, seeing the flowing river, and you really appreciate how large and awe inspiring things could get at this size. You look up towards Diana and say, “Wow! The river looks so cool at this size. I can barely even see the people walking on the other side.” Diana then replies, saying “This really does look nice, doesn’t it! Well, there’s definitely more where that comes from. C’mon!”

Diana then picks you back up and drops you into her left boot, and then says “I thought I might switch things up a bit. My left foot was feeling lonely!” She then giggles after saying that, and then quickly puts her boots back on, and you are smothered by Diana’s left toes. Once they grasp hold of you, ensnaring you in-between her 3rd and 4th toes, Diana gets up to go to the next area of the hiking trail.

The next area that Diana wanted to go to was a nice cliff side at the end of a long mountain trail. It was a long walk, and as Diana made the long trek, you are repeatedly crushed by her sock-clad toes. The constant walking actually sent you deeper into the small folded bit of sock, which kept you tightly crammed into the sweat covered cotton. And because of the hot day and all of the walking that Diana was doing, Diana’s feet sweated profusely, and that sweat coated and covered you in layers and layers of it.

Once Diana reached the start of the mountain trail, she readied herself to make the trip up it, and reflexively scrunched her toes a few times, effectively cramming you into her sweat soaked sock-clad toe joints. After a good 2 hours of walking up steep trails, Diana finally reached the top of the mountain trail, and she was amazed by the view. She quickly finds a nice rock to sit down on, takes off her boots, and gets you out of your space in the fold in her sock.

You are placed back on Diana’s shoulder, and you are completely awestruck by the view on the top of this mountain trail, where the sights sort of blended for you because of your size, creating a strange melded scenery of the sunset. Diana says to you, “Man, this sure was worth the effort, wasn’t it? I think I’ve earned a short break, so you can take in the scenery for a few more minutes, Nick.”

You then lean against Diana’s neck, enjoying relaxing against her while looking out in the distance. Eventually, Diana stretches and says “Alright! Time to head back! You know where you’re headed, right Nick?” You knew exactly where you would go, and Diana confirmed it when she dropped you into her right boot, and quickly put it back on. This time, you didn’t get a chance to head to the toe section, so you were instead completely smothered by her sweat filled sole, and you found yourself crammed into a small fold that formed along the sock that covered you.

The walk back to Diana’s car, and the ride back to the apartment, was pretty uneventful, and you actually fell asleep because of the almost rhythmic pressure that Diana’s walking caused. By the time Diana got back, it was early in the evening. Before you realized it, because of your short nap under Diana’s sweaty sole, you were back in her apartment, and she quickly took off her boots and tossed you onto her bed.

You look up at Diana, slightly groggy and disoriented due to just waking up, and realize that she was still in her hiking attire. She looked incredible, and the way the light hit her made it seem like she was a glistening goddess, who was covered with sweat from her long hike. Then she gets into the bed, placing her socked feet in front of you, while she stretches her arms. And then, she sits up while leaving her legs out, and reaches for her socks, and skillfully yet slowly pulls them off. You sit down and watch with your jaw dropped, as you are completely amazed by how amazing her soles look right now.

And once her socks were all the way off, she casually tosses them in your direction, and you are too star struck to move out of the way. The damp and heavy socks weigh you down, and you work your way from under them, as their pungent odor fills each of your senses. And after you crawl from under those dirty socks, you stop in your tracks at the sight before you. Diana has started to flex her feet up and down, and you can only stare as she moves her feet about and scrunches her toes periodically.

You continue to stare at her currently bare soles, which took up your whole view, as she casually wriggled and flexed them. You could even see bits of cotton stuck to her foot, from the heavy use they suffered today. Then she separates her feet, allowing you to look at her as she is laying down, and she warmly and lazily smiles down at you.

Things remain quiet for a few moments, until Diana finally says, “Hey Nick, you wouldn’t mind giving me a foot-rub, would you? They’re so sore from the hike!”

To Be Continued

End Notes:

UPDATE 2/6/17: I've added a 'best girl' strawpoll for the story.

Here is a StrawPoll for you guys to determine which of the 3 ‘main’ characters your favorite is. You can think of it as picking the character you’d most like to interact with if you were actually in the story, or which one you’d like to see more of, or just which one you like the most.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

A Wild Night Inside a Sock (DianaSideStory2 [leads to Neha]) by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

This chapter leads into the introduction of Neha Ali.

You look up at Diana’s smiling face, and that perfect face fills your entire view, and you think you’ve come to a decision. You say, “Can I go into one of your socks? I can’t bare not spending the night with you, Diana!” Diana groans before laughing, and says “Geez that was bad, Nick! But, you’re a really good flatterer, you know that? Ignoring the bad puns of course! But thank you so much, I really appreciate the sweet words, little buddy.” You smile, happy with the knowledge that you made such a great girl happy. And happy that you were able to come up with such a great pun on the spot like that, especially one so relevant. Diana gets up, with you still in her palm, and walks towards her dresser.

So Diana goes and grabs a fresh long green sock, and you’re looking forward to your night with such an amazing set of toes. Diana looks down at you and giggles, saying “Man Nick, you’re really excited, aren’t you!” She then starts rubbing you with her pinky finger, tickling you relentlessly, and you futilely attempt to push it away, and says “You can’t even stand up to my pinky, Nick? Wow you’re a little wimp!”

She then giggles some more, and you know that she’s endlessly enjoying the teasing. After she feels that her pinky has roughed you up enough, she shakes the green sock, ready to drop you right inside. Without another word of warning, she drops you in the right green sock, and you tumble down into the toe section.

You look back up at her, and her face seems so far away from you right now, which reminded you of how you felt being put inside her sock earlier today. She peers down into the sock, and says “Aww! Sorry Nick! Didn’t know that you weren’t ready. Whoopsies!” You ignore her incessant teasing, because you’re more interested in spending some quality time with Diana’s gigantic and loving toes.

Diana walks over the bed and wishes you a good night and blows you a kiss, before tossing the sock onto the bed unceremoniously, and you land with a thud. Before you’re able to recover, she plops down onto the bed uncaringly, allowing her butt to slam into the bed, and the impact causes you be bounced up. And once again you are disoriented, and while you’re still seeing stars, she carelessly swings the sock towards her legs, and you know that the real fun is about to begin. She, without acknowledging your presence, begins putting on the right green sock.

You can hear, and feel, the foot work its way through the long part of the sock, and it shakes you constantly, and your eyes widen once you see her magnificent toes come into view. They are incredibly large, and they continue to wriggle as they push their way inside. Once it gets in all the way, and you are pinned against the ball of her foot, and she then tugs against the sock tightly, shoving you deeper and deeper into her foot flesh. She quickly rubs her sock covered foot against the carpet, and you get dislodged and are sent toward her excited toes. You wind up in-between her 3rd and 4th toes, and you couldn’t be happier, and they give you a welcoming squeeze.

Diana casually swings her legs up onto the bed, and worms them under her heavy covers, and quickly gets in a comfortable position, ready to fall asleep. While Diana slowly falls asleep, you cannot resist the chance to see how Diana’s toes treat you in this half conscious state. You start rubbing her 4th toe with both of your hands, wondering what kind of reaction you’ll get out of her. You hear a subtle moan come from Diana, and fail to notice her 3rd toe barreling toward the 4th toe that you’re stimulating, and her 3rd toe rubs up and down against you and the 4th toe, as if you were just an itch meant to be scratched away.

After things quiet down, you next decide to rub the sweaty space in-between her 3rd and 4th toes, and you remove a few tiny bits of dirt and grime that have collected in the smelly space. You think that Diana should thank you for giving her such a thorough toe cleaning service, but before you can react, both toes shove you deep into the space that you were so kindly cleaning out. You get your face shoved deeply into the dirty and sweaty space, and you think you can hear her moan again, although you can’t be certain with your entire head being engulfed by her sweaty toe flesh. Then you start licking the space that your head is being crammed into, and it caused Diana to push you even harder into the sticky space. 

After the toes are satisfied with their treatment of you, you work your way to the space in-between her 2nd and 3rd toes, ready to slumber. You choose this as your resting point because there is a bit more space here, and the heat emanating from these two toes will keep you adequately warmed up. You give each of your immense neighbors a goodnight hug and kiss, and the toes seem to react by wiggling playfully, wanting to give you just as much love as you gave them.

They then squeeze again, shoving you deep within their toe space, and you love being shoved deeply into these smelly spaces. This time though, Diana’s toes don’t let up, but you’re content being crammed inside of this sweaty space, because Diana’s skin was so soft and amazing, that you couldn’t think of a better way to spend the night.

A few hours later, Diana starts to vividly dream of dominating Nick while he is in his tiny state. In this dream, Diana treats Nick ruthlessly and wears him in many different types of footwear and does many different things with him while he’s inside her socks and shoes, covering him in mountains of foot sweat in the process.

She also has him give her in-depth foot massages, forcing him to get into the deepest nooks and crannies within her toes and foot. Of course Diana would never be this harsh with Nick in real life, but dreams frequently dig up their baser or hormonal urges. And as Diana dreams of dominating Nick in crueler and crueler ways, her toes are getting incredibly rowdy and excited.

So Diana’s 2nd and 3rd toes suddenly unclench, sending you up with her 3rd toe, as you were more stuck to that one than her 2nd toe. The sudden change wakes you up, and you are shocked to see her 2nd toe barreling toward you without a hint of hesitation. Diana relentlessly grinds you in-between her 2nd and 3rd toes, and you felt like they were trying to pulverize you. You could hear her say to herself, obviously still asleep, “The only fate for something as small and pathetic as you, is to be ground to dust by my beautiful toes.”

You’re very excited, but you’re also taken completely aback by this side of Diana, and you hope that you’ll survive her wild dream. She then dexterously shuffles you until you’re on the top of the ball of her foot, and you look up to see all 5 of her titanic digits raised up above you. You smile and plead, most likely on deaf ears, and say “Please, be gentle…” But in an instant, all 5 of her toes slam into the ball of her foot, pressing you harshly into her foot flesh. You hear her mumble “You deserve to be smothered by my toes, you helpless little speck.”

You try and fight back, hoping that the stimulus ends her dominating dream, but it only causes her to curl her toes over you and drag you back to them. You end up in-between her 3rd and 4th toes, and they ruthlessly squeeze you in an insane vice, and you wonder if you can survive. She then moans, “I love how you feel when you squirm down there, Nick! Continue to pleasure your master, bug!” You’re getting more and more worried by her current behavior, because you were reaching the end of what you could handle.

But things seem to calm down, probably because she’s started dreaming of something else, and she finally says softly and sweetly “Oh Nick! You’re my perfect little bug. I hope our secret fun will never end.” You blush, because of how stunned you are by how she thinks of you deep down. And truth be told, you feel the same way. As Diana settles back down, so do you, and you worm your way back in-between her 2nd and 3rd toes, perfectly aware of how little mercy they just showed you.

But you can’t think of a better place to sleep, so you fall back asleep, exhausted by Diana’s late night passionate, and domineering, love affair with you. And almost on cue, Diana scrunches her toes again, shoving you deep within the space that you’ve grown to love so much, and you give it a goodnight kiss. With that kiss, you can hear Diana moan again quietly, and you quietly fall asleep, with your face shoved deep into her sticky and smelly foot flesh, but you wouldn’t have it any other way.

You are awoken by a loud alarm, and Diana quickly jumps out of bed, slamming her feet down on the carpet. You are mashed by her toe flesh, and are completely smothered in its sweaty and sticky morning embrace. You hear her curse to herself, saying that she must have overslept. She starts running around the room, trying to do her hair and brush her teeth at the same time.

You attempt to get Diana’s attention, but you realize that you have been crammed so deep inside the space in-between her toes, that you cannot move a single muscle. You can only hope that Diana remembers her tiny little friend that she brought back to her apartment last night. But the way that she was running around, you doubt that she’ll remember a tiny little speck mashed deep in-between her toes on her own.

And since she shrunk all of your belongings before bringing you here, there would be no obvious visual reminders for her either! As she runs around, you can hear her, obviously annoyed, mumbling to herself, and you eventually piece together where she was going. Diana was:

Choices (Both introduce Neha, but the first one is the main route for her and the second is more of a side story)

1) Meet up with her friend, Neha Ali, for coffee and lunch on campus (Go to Chapter NehaMain1)

2) Going to help a friend, Neha Ali, move into her new apartment for the new school year (go to Chapter NehaSideStory)

End Notes:

UPDATE 2/6/17: I've added a 'best girl' strawpoll for the story.

Here is a StrawPoll for you guys to determine which of the 3 ‘main’ characters your favorite is. You can think of it as picking the character you’d most like to interact with if you were actually in the story, or which one you’d like to see more of, or just which one you like the most.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Helping a Friend Move In (NehaSideStory1) by Sheograth

Diana then sat down on her bed, already dressed except for her shoes. She quickly takes off her right sock, and you can see her athletic sneaker down below you, and the force at which she removed the sock caused you to be dislodged from in-between her toes. You fall into the sneaker and land with a slight thud, where most of the impact was absorbed from the comfortable lining and insole material, which was fairly damp and smelly from heavy athletic use.

You look up, and see that Diana was dressed in a pair of shorts and a light blue T-shirt, obviously to make the heavy lifting and moving easier, and her hair is also tied into a tight pony tail. You then see Diana begin to put on a pair of black ankle socks, and only barely brushed off her newly freed bare feet and toes before putting them back on, and you tried to yell up to Diana again. Sadly, Diana couldn’t even make out the noises you were making subconsciously, because you were just far too small and far away for her to detect you, and you decided to run into the toe section so you could avoid being crushed by her sole or heel.

Once you reach the start of the toe section, Diana slams the ball of her foot into the shoe, and you just barely escaped its reach. But the force of the impact knocked you down on your back, and you look to see her sock encased toes wriggling menacingly. They reach a bit further, and you find yourself pinned down by her 2nd toe, and the smell wasn’t quite as strong because she was wearing a fresh sock.

But Diana finally gets her shoe all the way on, and after she gets the other one on as well, she leaves her apartment to go to Neha’s new place. When Diana took her first step, it caused you to get flung a bit deeper in-between her 2nd and 3rd toes, which sheltered you from the majority of the force from her foot falls. After about 15 minutes of walking, Diana reaches Neha’s new apartment.

Neha is a 26 year old Middle Eastern woman, and is good friends with Diana. They are old buddies back from when they both worked at a sandwich shop during freshman year of college. They like to meet up at least every other week, so they can catch up. Neha is currently working as an assistant for a local law firm, as an internship. She’s currently a senior political science major, and she plans to go to law school after that.

She’s a sweet person to anyone she meets, but she has been known to pull her fair share of pranks and jokes before. She’s also the kind of person who would love to mess with a tiny person, like you, and she might even delay telling Diana about it if she caught you. Neha has light brown skin with a few freckles. She’s a pretty slender person, although she is still curvy enough for her own liking. She also has piercing turquoise eyes, and she is frequently complemented on them. She is 6’1” and has size 13 feet.

When Diana gets close to her house, Neha waves at her excitedly. She was wearing a pair of short shorts and a T-shirt with a Star Wars design on it, as well as a pair of athletic sneakers without any socks on, because she knew that she’d take a shower when they finished anyway. Once Diana got closer, Neha yells to her, playfully, “I thought you weren’t gonna show, Diana! Glad you could make it!”

Diana sighs and says, “Sorry about that, I slept through my alarm. I’m glad I didn’t sleep for too long! And the apartment looks great, and it’s pretty close to campus too!” Neha laughs and says “That’s why I went for it! Now let’s cut the small talk and get down to business. I think we can bang this stuff out in just a few hours. The movers already put in all of the heavy furniture.” Diana then replies, “You got movers? Wow.” Neha then said, “Of course! They were a bit pricey, but I think they were more than worth the time and energy it would have taken if I had to get people to move everything.”

 Diana nods, and then they both begin moving boxes into the apartment. The boxes were heavy, but not incredibly so, so Neha and Diana could each handle one box at a time. The extra weight Diana was carrying caused the pressure on you to increase exponentially, so much so that it barely even mattered that you were nestled deeper in-between her toes, you were getting brutally crushed.

You were happy that Diana was able to make you so durable, because you knew that you’d be flattened like a pancake if you weren’t. After about 30 minutes, Neha and Diana get the heavy boxes into the apartment, and Diana was already sweating bullets from the activity, which in turn coated you in sweat as her black sock simply couldn’t hold in all of her foot sweat.

After they finish the lifting, they begin unpacking inside. They get all of the silverware and flatware in the kitchen drawers and shelves, and Neha makes sure that they’re arranged to her liking. They then get all of the glasses and mugs into the cupboard, nicely and neatly. After getting the easy stuff out of the way, they start getting the small furniture pieces that Neha didn’t have the movers do themselves, because they were small and light enough to be manageable and to cut some of the costs.

They got the chairs, ottomans, and pillows all set up in the living room. They then get all of the things organized and set up in the dining room. And they then get the bathroom all properly arranged and equipped. And finally, they bring her main suitcase into her room so Neha could put all of her clothes away later on. She brought a few key pieces of clothing already, so she would be fine until they finished the moving.

All of the moving around and climbing of stairs caused you to be further punished by Diana’s uncaring foot. The worst was whenever she lowered herself to put things away in low areas, because she would balance on the balls of her feet, which crushed you harshly and completely. Now that they were all finished, Neha says to Diana “Alright! Thanks a bunch, Diana! Why don’t you hangout for a bit of lunch and some cool drinks, before you head out? It’s the least I can do!” Diana says “It was no problem at all! And that sounds like a lot of fun! I think I’ll take you up on that offer.”

Neha then brings Diana into her dining room, and they both sit down at the table to they can unwind and relax for a bit. They both take off their shoes to get more comfortable, and you find yourself stuck inside of Diana’s smelly sneaker. Diana quickly beings her feet up to her lap and decides to sit cross legged, so you would be relatively safe for now, as long as Neha didn’t bring her feet over towards you to look around.

This was also when you saw, from your low vantage point inside of Diana’s discarded shoe, that Neha decided to not wear socks today, and you hope that you don’t need to go anywhere near her feet right now. You might have just recently discovered your love of ladies’ feet, but having to be a bug in-between the feet of a girl who just did a bunch of heavy lifting in shoes without socks would be too much for you to handle.

Although you do wonder if you would allow Diana or Anita to be an exception, if they did that to you, but you dismiss that thought and just focus on making a plan to escape and getting Diana’s, or Neha’s if were out of options, attention.

Diana notices that they both smell pretty bad, and she says “Oh geez. Maybe I should just skip the lunch. I didn’t realize how bad I smell right now!”. Diana laughs and Neha replies, “You don’t need to leave! At least have some lunch and hang out for a bit first! And besides, we’re both a bit smelly and gross right now, so who cares!” Neha then got up and rummaged in one of her kitchen drawers, and came back with a can of Febreze.

She started spraying it around the room, and said “There! This’ll solve the issue for now. At least so we can unwind for a bit.” Diana then says, “I guess you’re right. I don’t really notice it anymore. That stuff really does work!” Sadly, Neha didn’t think to spray near you and the shoe you were stuck in, so the smell you experienced was not affected by the air freshener, and it radiated around you oppressively. Although you wondered if it would negatively affect you if she sprayed it directly at you, so you decide to not worry about it.

Neha then grabbed some salad and fruit, so they could both cool off with some light food and some cold drinks. They chatted about random things as they ate, and you were a lot more focused on escape than on their conversation far above you.

While you prepared to climb out of the sneaker, Neha decided to stretch her legs towards Diana’s discarded sneakers, and once you were about ¾ of the way out of the sneaker, Neha’s right foot bumped into the sneaker. The sudden impact knocked you back into the sneaker, and you look up to see her lightly tan toes peek into the mouth of the shoe, and her toes look incredibly long and dirty.

They then push their way into the shoe, and they begin to change the angle of the shoe until it is sharp enough for you to tumble back into the toe section. She ends up causing the shoe to fall upside down, and you think that you might have a shot at running out, but the entire shoe starts shaking as Neha prepares bring the shoe closer to her, so she can continue to play with it mercilessly.

You can feel something roughly slamming into the bottom of the shoe, which was above you since it was upside down, and it was Neha’s left foot pushing into it while gripping the end with her toes to keep it in place. You then see her long and dirty tan toes worm their way back into the shoe, which pushed about half way into the shoe until they couldn’t fit in any deeper, and she then pulls the whole shoe towards her chair.

Once the shoe was close to her, she quickly flipped the shoe back up, which flung you into the imprint made by Diana’s big toe. The imprint was large enough that you wouldn’t be able to get out of it without considerable effort, and with Neha incessantly playing with the shoe, it wouldn’t be feasible for you to get out. Then Neha shoves her right foot completely into the shoe, and Neha actually had a slightly larger shoe size than Diana did, so you would not be able to escape from its reach.

You can see her massive and tan foot shove past the shoe’s lining, and you could tell that her foot was heavily sweaty and sticky from the moving process, and her big toe eventually gets to smother you completely. You are completely engulfed by Neha’s hot and sweat soaked toe flesh, which has an almost indescribable odor, which was most likely caused by her choice to not wear socks today. Even though you were convinced that you’d hate it if you were subjected to Neha’s sweat soaked and terribly smelly feet and toes, you were actually enjoying your experience so far.

After smothering you, Neha started scrunching her toes vigorously in order to get a good feeling of the shoe she just put on, which gave you an intensely brutal but still somehow pleasing full body massage. Once Neha’s toes settled down, you realize that you are actually stuck to her big toe, and that fear is confirmed when she starts removing the sneaker and you are brought along for the ride.

Neha then decides to sit cross legged as well, and scrunches her toes and wiggles them happily as she enjoys an afternoon meal with her friend, although you think that her toes are just happy that they have access to a tiny stress toy and playmate. After they finish, Diana puts back on her shoes quickly, and gets ready to leave. She says to Neha, “That was fun! This is a nice apartment, Neha! Good luck with the coming term!” Neha replies, saying “Thanks again for the hand! And good luck to you too. Try not to get too busy, like you always do, okay!” Diana laughs, and then says “I can’t make any promises. But if you don’t mind, I’ve got a long date with my shower. Take care!”

She laughs again after saying that, and then leaves, not realizing that she just left you at the mercy of an unaware stranger. You attempt to cry out to Diana one more time, but there was no way that she would hear you from your place attached to Neha’s big toe. Neha then smells herself, and scrunches her face reflexively, and mumbles “Geez I really do stink. I think I could use a long hot shower too!” She then quickly plants her feet down onto the carpet, and the impact nearly knocks the wind out of you.

She then starts forcefully grinding her feet into the carpet, enjoying the scratching she’s providing them, and the pressure and frequently changing movement dislodges you from her big toe. You find yourself under her 2nd toe, and it rhythmically rubs your tiny body from bottom to top. Neha then gets up and walks to the bathroom to get all cleaned up, and you are left on the carpet under her dining room table.

While Neha has a nice and relaxing shower, you slowly make your way into her living room, prepared to get her attention once she was finished. By the time you make it, you hear the earthquakes caused by her walking, and you turn to see Neha heading back into the living room. Neha was wearing a longer pair of shorts and a different T-shirt, and was barefoot.

She walked over to the couch, sat down with a thud, and she decides to take a nap to recover from her activity earlier today. Her whole body was on the couch, so you would need to climb it if you wanted her attention. But, it might be risky to get so close to her body as she slept, as she could easily mistake you for a bug or an itch instead.

You could climb on to the table next to the couch, and yell to her at the point across from her face. But you also saw that she left a pair of moccasins right in-between that area, so if you weren’t careful you could wind up falling into it. What does Nick decide to do?

1) Nick climbs the couch to contact Neha directly.

2) Nick climbs the table to contact Neha from a safe distance.

End Notes:

UPDATE 2/6/17: I've added a 'best girl' strawpoll for the story.

Here is a StrawPoll for you guys to determine which of the 3 ‘main’ characters your favorite is. You can think of it as picking the character you’d most like to interact with if you were actually in the story, or which one you’d like to see more of, or just which one you like the most.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

A Coffee Date with an Unaware Foot (NehaMain1) by Sheograth

You hear Diana shout, after checking her phone, “Oh no! I’m supposed to meet up with Neha today for coffee!” You wonder who that is, as you’ve never heard that name before, but it is difficult for you to concentrate while Diana stomps around her apartment, crushing you repeatedly. Diana shuffles through her clothing, quickly deciding on what she should wear.

She finally decides on a cute blouse and skirt, and also pulls out her pair of green flats. Diana removes her pajamas and quickly gets on her clothes, leaving her socks on for now. Because you are crammed in so tight in Diana’s toe space, you can’t see anything that’s going on, so you’re very much out of the loop right now.

But then you hear the clacking of a pair of flats being dropped on the floor, and it gives you a better picture of what is going on, and Diana quickly removes the sock on her right foot. Very quickly, you can see that Diana is dressed ready to go out, and you think that she looks beautiful right now. You try and make your presence known, but you are still crammed too deep within Diana’s toes, and when you try to shout up to her and she quickly scrunches up her toes, completely covering and muffling your cries for salvation.

And then Diana shuffles her bare feet inside of her flats, and grabs her purse before leaving her apartment, and each step pushes your face into her sticky toe space, giving you a face-full of her sweaty flesh. You actually try and lick the spaces when your face gets shoved them, and Diana responds by grinding the ball of her foot harshly, thinking that you are just a subconscious nuisance.

The grinding actually dislodges you, and sends you inside one of the larger folds along the ball of her foot, and you are crammed in there until you know that you are completely stuck. Luckily, this position practically absorbed all of the force from Diana’s walking, so you’d be okay for the time being. Diana then makes her way to the café where she planned on meeting Neha, for lunch.

Neha is a 26 year old Middle Eastern woman, and is good friends with Diana. They are old buddies back from when they both worked at a sandwich shop during freshman year of college. They like to meet up at least every other week, so they can catch up. Neha is currently working as an assistant for a local law firm, as an internship. She’s currently a senior political science major, and she plans to go to law school after that. She’s a sweet person to anyone she meets, but she has been known to pull her fair share of pranks and jokes before. She’s also the kind of person who would love to mess with a tiny person, like you, and she might even delay telling Diana about it if she caught you.  

Neha has light brown skin with a few freckles. She’s a pretty slender person, although she is still curvy enough for her own liking. She is 6’1” and has a shoe size of 13. She also has piercing turquoise eyes, and she is frequently complemented on them. She decided to wear a turquoise dress and a pair of tan flats, without any socks. She also wears beautiful turquoise earrings, which she received from her mother years ago, and she wears them all the time. She finds that the dress really matches her eyes, so she keeps a few different variations of turquoise colored dresses for these kinds of occasions.

As Diana nears the café, Neha waves and yells “Hey Diana!! Over here!” Diana runs over to where Neha was sitting and says “Long time, no see Neha! How’ve you been?”She sits down across from Neha, and quickly crosses her legs. As they sit and chat, Diana slowly dangles her flat until it falls onto the ground under their table. Once it falls, you have a slightly better view, at least of things level with Diana’s crossed right foot.

You can see a pair of tan feet close to where your foot residence currently is, and you can assume that they belong to this Neha character that Diana mentioned earlier. They look fairly large, although it’s hard to get a good understanding of size when everything looks incredibly large to you right now. Neha quickly removes her feet from their tan flats, cracks and wiggles her long toes, and then drags her feet close to her chair.

She then began rubbing her soles together, in an attempt to get rid of the dirt that those soles just accumulated from the ground. Then Diana starts absent-mindedly reaching her right foot down towards Neha’s discarded flats, and you quickly have a bad feeling about this. Diana’s foot is now resting very close to Neha’s right flat, and you could easily fall into it if you slipped from the fold that was currently claiming you right now.

But it was fairly warm by now, so Diana’s foot began to sweat a little bit, covering you with a fresh coat of lubricating foot sweat. You were worried, because you were beginning to slip, and if things continue like this, then you’d fall right into this stranger’s flat. And the last thing you wanted to do was to be at the feet of someone who you didn’t even know! And besides, Diana was the only one who knew about you and your current size situation (and Anita to be fair; but she’s not around right now). And she was the only one who could change your size, so you need to stay with Diana!

As you continue to slip, you worry about what might happen if fell into this mystery person’s flat. And you can see Neha’s feet slowly return to her flats, her toes wiggling and cracking playfully, as if they can tell that you could be theirs for the taking. You really hope that Diana would somehow figure out where you were, because if she didn’t and you fell, then you’d be at the mercy of this Neha and her light brown feet. And from what you saw already, you doubt that these toes would treat you with any mercy or dignity. But then, your worst fears were realized when you finally slipped out of the flesh fold that held you in place among Diana’s sole, and you fell straight into Neha’s right fancy flat.

Once you landed, you instantly knew that you wouldn’t be able to escape this flat on your own, so you decide to just look around to figure out what to do next. Once you gather yourself, you notice a strong scent that surrounded the flat, which seemed to be a mixture of foot sweat and roses. It was actually pretty pleasant, but it was also pretty overpowering, and you have to admit that you still like Diana’s, and Anita’s too, better than this person’s feet. But you still like what you smell, and Neha’s tan feet and toes looked quite nice, so you’d probably enjoy being at their mercy as well.

You look up and see Diana move her feet about playfully, lazily wiggling her toes and rubbing them against each other. She would also stick the toes of one foot into the toe spaces of the other foot, and then they all clench down hard, and you are sure that it would have felt intense and crazy if you were still stuck up there. After that, she’d switch it so her other set of toes would get to clench down on the other set of toe spaces, while at the same time rubbing her toes and toe spaces vigorously, treating you to an unbelievable show.

While Diana’s feet were playing right in front of your flat trap, Neha brought her feet closer to her flats as well, and she ended up plopping her left heel into the heel section and crossed her ankles. The impact from her heel caused you to fall over, and you looked toward the source of the impact to see a lightly tan sole completely covering your field of vision, so much so that you are completely covered in darkness. Neha then begins to rub the tops of her feet against each other, lazily feeling them against each other.

And while she was rubbing her feet, she also started sticking the side of her foot that was resting on the other foot into the spaces between each of her toes of that foot. She then started flexing her foot back and forth, which caused her toes to get closer and closer to the ‘floor’ of the flat, so you run into the toe section to avoid the worst of the impacts. And as you go down into the toe section of the flat, the smell you experienced increased slightly, and the ground looked a lot darker than it did before.

You have a feeling that Neha must have worn these flats fairly often, and you were most impressed by the massive impressions that were made by her toes. So you decided to hide in the space where her 2nd toe typically rested, hoping that you’d treated to another unforgettable experience among a new person’s tantalizing toes, remembering that you should be able to be durable enough to handle it.

But then you notice that Diana and Neha had begun to finish up, and you hear Diana say “It’s been a lot of fun, Neha! But I’ve really got to head out. I have a major project to work on today, and I need to go to an RA meeting as well, so I’m gonna be crazy busy.” Neha laughs and says, “You’re always so busy! You should lighten your load this year, so your last year is easier. But good luck, and take care!” And then Diana slips her feet back into her flats, not realizing that you weren’t in there anymore, and walked away to go back to her apartment.

And Neha remained seated and took out her phone to browse, while she started absent mindedly playing with her flats under the table, and you tried to brace yourself for what would happen to you inside. She quickly uncrossed her ankles and dangled her feet on each side of the right flat, and her rhythmic toe cracking and wriggling made it difficult to concentrate. But then she started spinning the flat lazily, which completely disoriented you, and you hoped that she would stop soon. And her constant pushing and shoving the flats with her feet and toes caused them to get mixed up, so the left and right ones were switched.

But by the time she did stop, the flat was also angled backwards for her, and then she stretched her legs happily. And then you saw Neha bring her feet back towards her flats, and you could see her toes knock into the heel end of the flat you were in, and she shuffled it about realizing that it was backwards. So she quickly turned it around, which sent you farther into the imprint made by her 4th toe, and when you were able to collect yourself, you saw her left foot barreling towards you, and the flat you were inside.

She shook it in, and you got briefly pinned by her big toe, which began to instinctively feel you, until she realized that her flats were mixed up as well. Then she quickly crossed her legs to put her flats on the right feet, and you were pinned by her 4th right toe. You were brutally smothered by that toe, and the strange combination of roses and foot sweat completely surrounded you, although the smell was incredibly pleasing none the less.

And when she uncrossed her legs, and planted her feet back down, the suddenness of the impact knocked the wind right out of you. But that didn’t stop you from absolutely adoring the sensation of being harshly flattened by Neha’s titanic tan toes.

After Neha got her shoes back on, which was something that took less than 30 seconds in actuality, even though it didn’t feel that way for Nick at the time; she got ready for what she planned on doing next. It was still pretty early in the day, just past 1:00, and she really needed to get her workout started. So she got up, and made her way to the university’s gym for a good workout session.

To Be Continued (Go to Chapter NehaMain2)

End Notes:

UPDATE 2/6/17: I've added a 'best girl' strawpoll for the story.

Here is a StrawPoll for you guys to determine which of the 3 ‘main’ characters your favorite is. You can think of it as picking the character you’d most like to interact with if you were actually in the story, or which one you’d like to see more of, or just which one you like the most.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Gym Time with Neha (NehaMain2) by Sheograth

Neha thinks that now would be a perfect time to get some exercise in, since it was so early in the afternoon, so she got up and started walking to her apartment. After a few minutes of walking, while unknowingly treading over you, she made it back to get changed. Neha quickly took off her flats and wiggled and cracked her toes to celebrate their freedom, completely smothering you in her intoxicating toe flesh, which shifted you in-between her 2nd and 3rd toes.

Once you got transferred from under her toes to between her toes, you tried to move about, but you couldn’t move your body very well, and you were surrounded by a heavily strong odor that smelled like a mixture of feet and roses. But then Neha separated her toes temporarily, and you could see how Neha was dressed differently, and she was wearing a pair of really short shorts and a black T-shirt. You could also see her face, and her most striking feature to you was her almost perfect smile, and you were almost too star-struck or awed to be able to properly yell out to her.

So you see her grab a pair of bright pink socks and said, “Almost ready for my workout! And I’ve got my lucky pink socks too!” You were worried, because you didn’t know just why she thought those socks were lucky to her. She then continued, happily rambling on to herself, “I always try to wear these babies, and I’m kinda shocked that these aren’t worn out by now, since I’ve owned these for so long. I can barely wash them anymore, because it’ll damage them too much, it’s just a shame that they’ll make my feet smell. Oh well! Small price to pay!”

She then started laughing to herself, and you became both worried and excited because of what Neha just said. You already thought that Neha seemed incredibly beautiful, almost like a goddess, and that combined with your newfound love of feet made it even better. And as much as you already liked Diana and Anita, and you really liked them both a whole lot, there was something thrilling about being the size of a bug stuck in-between the toes of a beautiful woman who was completely unaware of your existence. Because as fun as it was to be in the shoes of Anita and Diana, you also knew that they held back with their treatment of you, at least unconsciously, when they played with you.

Neha then squeezes her toes, smothering you with her tan flesh, and worms her right foot into her ‘lucky’ pink sock. Neha actually got distracted by a text message, so she stopped pulling on her sock once her toes were inside, and she started wiggling them while reading the message. The constant movement of her toes, coupled with the sweat that was beginning to build up around you, dislodged you. You tumbled down the pink sock, and get covered by a thin layer of cotton and grime, and land in the toe section completely disoriented.

The sock is darkened slightly from her infrequent washing and constant usage, and the smell is absolutely overpowering down in the toe section. But before you can acclimate to this new environment, Neha begins to work her foot all the way inside of the sock, and her toes quickly pounce on you, and you look forward to experiencing Neha’s toes at their most powerful and sweatiest. She then starts wiggling her toes in order to get a nice feeling of her sock, and quickly notices something stuck in-between them.

She looks down at her foot, and says “Did a pebble find its way into my sock? It actually feels pretty good in there. Tell you what, little pebble, if you’re still around when I get back, I’ll take you out. I’m a pretty nice person! But hopefully you don’t get ground to dust while I workout. If you do, then I guess you just weren’t worth it, right?” She then giggles to herself, and you hope that she remembers her promise, because you were sure that you’d make it since Diana made you incredibly durable.

Neha then pushed her socked foot into her sneaker, lazily grinding it back and forth to work it all the way in, which caused your fleshy neighbors to press even harder against you. The constant movement freed you temporarily, so you crawled deeper into the space between Neha’s 2nd and 3rd toes, because you knew that if you squeezed yourself among her massive toe flesh, then you would be shielded from the majority of the punishment that she would provide while she worked out.

It was also very noticeable that now that Neha had her shoe on as well, that the smell and heat was steadily increasing, and you also knew that it would only continue to escalate once she started working out. You thought that your experience with Diana and Anita lately had helped you become more of an expert at being a bug among a woman’s toes, and the various things that affect you as a result.

While Neha walked from her apartment to the gym, she thought it might be a better idea to have a bit of a jog as she heads there. As she sped up, her footfalls started to dislodge you from your safe spot in one of her larger and sweat coated toe cracks, and you were flung toward her long and dark toes. You look up while her foot is raised in the air, and you realize that you are right under her 2nd toe.

You brace yourself, and it feels like everything’s moving in slow motion while her foot comes back down, and it crushes you completely. This process continues as Neha happily jogs over to the gym, to work up a great sweat. It also seems like the sweat that was continuing to profusely pour all over you caused you to slip and slide around inside of Neha’s lucky pink sock. You slide across her sole, and you find yourself lodged in a larger crack along her sole, and you’re wedged so deep that you can’t move a muscle.

And as her foot slams down, the walls of that fold press into you more and more, and you are coated with more and more of Neha’s foot sweat. And then you are pushed out of that fold and are dragged back towards her toes, and you find yourself right back under her 2nd toe, and it looks forward to having its way with you again.

At this time, Neha had made it to the gym, and was excited to start her workout session. As she stood for a moment, she noticed that the pebble that she felt earlier was now under one of her toes. Neha decided to test this by harshly pressing her toe against your small body, and then rubbing you vigorously, completely coating you in her built up foot sweat.

She said to herself, “Oh dear. Looks like you’re in a tough spot now, Mr. Pebble. I hope you can handle the workout!” You hope so too, because as much faith as you had in Diana’s ability to make you durable, you also wondered if there were limits to just how much punishment you could take in.

Neha decides to start out with a few warm up stretches, and leans down to touch her toes while standing, properly stretching her legs out. Then she sits down and spreads her legs out, before bending her upper body down and reaching her arms far out. While she did this, she instinctively scrunched her toes, which pushed you into her dark and sweaty toe flesh.

And after that, she stood back up, reminding you how her full weight felt over you, and went over to the treadmills. She thought that a good 30 minute run would be best, so she started with a brisk jog, and slowly accelerated until she was going on a full run. You felt your whole world constantly crash up and down, keeping you engulfed and smothered by a storm of darkly tan toe flesh and pink sock fabric. And after those 30 minutes, which felt more like hours for you, Neha stopped running on the treadmill. She stopped to take a quick drink before heading off to her next workout stage.

Neha walked over to one of the elliptical machines next, which made sure that her toes pounded you severely as she made her way there, and got onto it to continue her workout. She really wanted to focus on her cardio right now, because she was pleased with her current figure and only wanted to stay in shape and healthy. As she began her next workout phase, you were relieved that the incessant pounding stopped, but it was replaced by a constant state of dizziness and nausea.

But the one thing that remained constant was the bullets of sweat that her foot provided you, and you enjoyed it all the same. And another 30 minutes passed, and it again felt more like hours passed, and Neha was finished with her workout session. She ended it with a few warming down stretches, and used the slow moment to crawl back into the fold between her 2nd and 3rd toes, so you could rest while being completely surrounded by Neha’s musky and light brown toe flesh.

She immediately felt her pebble in the space, and squeezed her toes together, without verbally acknowledging you this time. You felt like the flesh walls were pushing you farther into the space, and you felt overwhelmed by your desires at this point, because you were just too battered to hold back.

You begin licking the space that your face was jammed into furiously, wanting to fully experience how Neha’s toes felt, and to her, it felt like her toe was being tickled. She giggles to herself softly while wiggling and scrunching her toes, wondering just what was in her shoe. She says to herself, “Gee, I hope it’s not a bug! That’d be gross. But it does feel really good down there, whatever the heck it is.” You didn’t even notice what she said, and just kept on licking.

And as she walked back to her apartment, you actually pass out, as the workout took a lot more out of you than it did out of Neha. And once she got home, she took off her sneakers right by the door, and walked to her bed. She pulled her right sock off, highly curious of just what was stuck in-between her toes, and you fell right into it. Right after you landed, while you were still out cold, Neha shook out the sock to find out what you were. Once you landed in her palm, she looked you over closely, until she determined what you were.

To Be Continued (Go to Chapter NehaMain3)

End Notes:

UPDATE 2/6/17: I've added a 'best girl' strawpoll for the story.

Here is a StrawPoll for you guys to determine which of the 3 ‘main’ characters your favorite is. You can think of it as picking the character you’d most like to interact with if you were actually in the story, or which one you’d like to see more of, or just which one you like the most.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Anita’s Feet are Crazy! (AnitaSideStory1) by Sheograth

You think about how crazy Anita’s legs and feet were while she was chatting to Diana, and you’re really tempted to go in her slippers without her knowledge. You look up at Diana, and you shout “I’ve made up my mind, Diana! Can you get me in Anita’s slippers?” Diana chuckles and says to you “Oh I had a feeling you’d ask that! Well, sure can do!”

Then she lowers you back down to her lap, and says “Okay, now just slide down my leg. Once you get down to the floor; I’ll help you into her slipper. But be quick about it! I think she’s almost done in there!” You slide down without a hitch, and land on the throw rug under the table. You wonder what Diana meant when she said she’d help you out but, before you can figure that out, you see Diana’s foot barreling towards you.

You think that she might not have noticed where you landed, but she dexterously grasps your tiny body with her overpowering toes. Even though it wasn’t your priority, you still enjoy how it felt to be manhandled by Diana’s sweaty and sticky toes. You can see her give you a thumbs up from below the table, before dropping you in the right fluffy slipper, grateful for how well Diana was prepared for this.

The first thing that hits you is the smell. It seemed to surround you, in a way that was similar to Diana’s green socks and moccasins. You were sure that Anita must have worn these slippers a lot when she was home. You also look around you and see that the walls are incredibly fluffy. You’re tempted to walk up and feel them, but you knew that you’d have the best experience if you were closer to the middle of the shoe or deep down around the toe section.

But the fluffy material you were standing in, which reached up to your knees, was damp and sticky. You were convinced that she rarely wore socks with these fluffy slippers. As you took in the unique and strong smelling atmosphere that was Anita’s slipper, you hoped that her feet would sweat a lot while playing around with you, treating you with as inhumanely as possible. But you remained focused, wading through the sticky fluff, and you eventually reach the toe section in time.

You then hear loud earthquakes in the distance, which were probably just caused by Anita walking back to the table. You were still getting used to your current stature, so these things were still pretty crazy for you. You see her stop right in front of the slippers, holding her soda in one hand, and her height really sinks in for you. Diana begins talking to her, which distracts Anita from sitting down right away, probably in an attempt to allow Anita’s height to really register for completely.

You could barely see her face past her chest, which even further cemented how huge these titans could be. While she was standing, she reached for the slipper next to the one you were in, and dragged it around and started slipping her foot in and out of it. It was an incredible sight. She then sits down and swings her legs under the table, bringing the inserted slipper with her. You braced yourself down in the toe section, preparing for what would happen next.

She then wiggles her foot into her right slipper, and worms it inside. For you, it seems like a massive creature was making its way inside of a damp and fluffy cave, as her feet completely blocked out any light, so it was difficult to see at first. Her humongous toes collide with you, and you wind up in-between her 3rd and 4th toes, and you can immediately tell that they were sticky and sweaty, and had a very strong odor.

She starts wiggling her toes madly, trying to identify you, which shoved you into the flesh of those massive toes. Luckily, because of your current miniscule size, Anita just thought you were a pebble and ignored it consciously. Though unconsciously, she continued to mash and squeeze at you with her powerful and long toes, shoving you around unceremoniously and covering you with layers and layers of foot sweat.

Diana then says, “Hey, wanna watch a movie? I found a really cheesy comedy on Netflix the other day!” Anita laughs and says “Oh you know me! I love those kinds of movies! Let’s go!” And with that, she slammed the ball of her right foot down, pushing you even deeper into her sweat covered toes.

They walk over to the living room and sit down on the couch together. They sit together closely, ready to enjoy themselves. You were being continually squashed by Anita’s relentless toes, and you loved every second of it. She then begins to complain to Diana, saying “Man, I think I have a tiny pebble in my shoe. It’s really bugging me. And it almost feels like it’s moving about a little bit too.” And then she removed her right foot from the slipper, and wiggled and squeezed her toes aggressively, smothering you with her massive and sweaty toe flesh.

As you were brutally smashed and mashed by your annoyed fleshy neighbors, you could see Anita look down in your direction with a very flustered expression, and you’re glad that she has no suspicions about what her annoying pebble actually was. Diana quickly said, “Oh it’s probably just your imagination. I’m sure it’s just a tiny pebble. But you should just try and crush it. I’m sure with enough effort; you’ll be able to grind it away!”

You were both pleased and worried by what Diana said. You knew that she was trying to give you the most intense experience possible with Anita, and you had no doubt that it’d be even better if she was more ruthless. You just hoped that you’d be durable enough for whatever Anita tried to do to you.

Anita looked back at Diana and said “Yeah you’re probably right. And it does feel kind of good down there. It might be fun for me to try and pulverize it!” She then let out a roaring laugh and looked down at her toes, and slammed the foot down very hard, and said, “You hear that pebble? I really like how you feel down there, and I’m sure my toes feel the same. I hope you’re prepared, because I’m not gonna show you any mercy! Enjoy!”

You grew very frightened, and very excited, very quickly as you heard what she said to you. You were a little surprised that Anita had this kind of side to her, because she was usually pretty nice, but then you remembered her playful and prank-oriented side. Diana wasn’t too surprised, because as nice as her friend was, she had a highly mischievous and playful side to her too.

The she started squeezing her toes again with renewed intensity and passion. She also wiggled her toes much tighter, in an attempt to grind you to dust. You were enjoying this experience so much, and you thought again about how glad you that Diana made you so durable and tiny. She then looked down at you and bit her lip, and you were sure that she was having a really good time.

But Diana turned on the TV, so they could start their movie, and Anita instinctively shuffled her feet back into her slippers. As they began watching, Anita paid less and less attention to her pebble consciously, but her toes continued to rub you down relentlessly. As they watched, whenever there was a funny scene, Anita laughed loudly and swung her legs about, shaking you intensely.

She would also frequently tap her feet, repeatedly slamming you into the fluffy interior of her slippers. Then she put all of her weight onto the balls of her feet, and ground her feet back and forth, in another attempt to grind you into dust. And of course during all of this, Anita’s toes continued to sweat profusely, thoroughly drenching you in the stuff, and you didn’t want it to stop.

But both girls eventually removed their footwear, and as they sat together, Diana started playing some footsies with Anita. She was feeling left out after giving you to Anita, so she wanted to mess with you too. You really appreciated just how far Diana was willing to go to for you, and how much she enjoyed playing with you too.

Anita always liked to play with others, although most people didn’t like to, so she never really got the chance. But she and Diana used to play footsies all the time back in high school, and still would still do so every once in awhile today. They rubbed their toes against each others’ feet and toes furiously, roughly gripping each other at times.

And you were treated to the best game of footsies of your life, where you are vigorously groped by both Diana’s and Anita’s toes. It almost felt like you were trapped within a hurricane of sweat and flesh, where every moment involved you getting brutally massaged by those massive and fleshy monsters.

Then Diana had a devilishly clever idea for how she could mess with you next, and spoke to Anita. She said “Hey, why don’t you try on my moccasins? I’d also like to try on those comfy slippers. It’ll be fun!” Anita agreed and said “Sure! I’m sure your moccasins are comfortable too!” They then grabbed each others’ shoes, and Anita shook her feet into Diana’s moccasins lazily.

And since Diana had slightly larger feet than she did, the moccasins were a bit roomier than she was used to. So the first thing Anita did was wiggle her toes furiously inside the moccasin, trying to fully experience how they felt. You were shuffled about, from toe to toe, and you ended up further down in-between her 3rd and 4th toes.

And the more she wore these well worn moccasins, the more her feet sweated, and that sweat covered you up thoroughly. Anita also rhythmically scrunched and squeezed her toes, shoving you deeper and deeper inside the cracks and folds in-between her two massive and affectionate toes. But eventually, the movie they were watching ended and Anita prepared to go back home for the night.

She quickly slipped out of Diana’s moccasins and put back on her own slippers. When she got them on completely, she stomped down on them a few times for good measure, securing your position trapped deeply inside of the sweaty fold in-between her toes. And at this point, you could no longer move a muscle, because the fleshy walls practically sealed you tightly in place.

Diana was thinking of something a bit mischievous. She wondered if she should leave you in Anita’s slipper for the night. She was sure you’d enjoy it, and she could always try and invite her over the next morning just to make sure you remain safe. It could get dangerous, because Anita has no idea about you right now. If she doesn’t, then she’ll just tell her about it right now.

That way, you’ll be safe and Anita will be aware of you, so she can play around with you at a later point. She feels bad about not giving you a choice in the matter, but it couldn’t be helped. Sometimes you needed to take risks, and she was sure that it would be more memorable and exciting that way. She sees Anita walking towards the door, ready to leave, and you are panicking right now.

You wonder if Diana forgot about you! You hoped she didn’t, because you had no idea what could happen if you went back with someone who also had no idea about your tiny existence, even if she was an old friend and a big crush for you. Diana comes to a decision, and says:

Choices                                   

1) “Have a good one Anita! Come over in the morning, okay!”

2) “Hey, don’t leave just yet. I need to show you something.”

End Notes:

UPDATE 2/6/17: I've added a 'best girl' strawpoll for the story.

Here is a StrawPoll for you guys to determine which of the 3 ‘main’ characters your favorite is. You can think of it as picking the character you’d most like to interact with if you were actually in the story, or which one you’d like to see more of, or just which one you like the most.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Who Needs Socks, Anyway? (DianaSideStory1) by Sheograth

After Diana just finished giving you those tempting choices, you think about what you’ll do for a bit. You look down at the moccasins, recognizing that if you go inside there with her bare feet, Diana will sweat a lot. But the more you think things over, the more tantalizing and exciting that option sounds. When you played with her bare feet before, while the experience was something you could barely even describe, they were relatively not sweaty, as far as feet went.

You would love to experience her feet at their sweatiest, if only for a chance for a well rounded experience with Diana’s incredible feet. You shout up to Diana, confident in your choice, and say “Diana! I know what I want to do. Put me in your moccasins with your bare feet! I want to experience your feet at their sweatiest!” Diana grins and giggles, thoroughly enjoying Nick’s cute behavior right now.

Diana responds, “Are you sure, my little bug? This might be just too much for you to handle.” And with that, she gives you a mischievous wink. You are sure of your choice, and Diana seems convinced. She walks over to her discarded green socks and moccasins and grabs them with her free hand, and sits down on the living room couch.

She stuffs the well worn green socks into her hand bag and says to Nick, “Don’t you worry. You’ll still get a chance to experience my favorite pair of socks. What kind of friend would I be if I didn’t?” She started giggling after saying that, and you were looking forward to when you got experience them too. Then she drops the moccasins on the floor, which clacked loudly on the wood floor, and she looks back at Nick.

But then, out of nowhere, she exclaims, “Oh! First, we need to do something.” She then brings you back to your normal height, disappointing you slightly. She then says, “Nick, you should pack up some clothes and things. I don’t want to root through your things after all. You can put them all in a plastic bag or something once you’re ready.” So you quickly get your things all together, making sure that you bring enough changes of clothes. You wouldn’t want to have to interrupt your fun foot filled adventure with Diana because you forgot a change of underwear after all!

Once you had all of your things nicely packed in your bag, Diana picks them up, and you see them shrink before your eyes. She says “This way, I can bring the stuff easily. It might look weird if I leave your house carrying your clothes without you.” You agree, and Diana quickly shrinks you back to your 1/3 inch height. You are again amazed by how huge Diana looks from this angle, and she bends down to pick you up. She then carefully stores the shrunken clothes bag inside her purse, so it won’t get damaged or dirty.

Okay Nick,” Diana says “I think it’s time to get started. Don’t you agree?” You simply nod in agreement. Diana continues “I’m gonna drop you in my moccasin now. Don’t worry about the fall. You’re durable enough to handle it right now. And besides, the lining is so soft and fluffy. You’ll be perfectly fine.” She then blows you a kiss before positioning you above her left moccasin.

Diana then alters the way she would hold you with her hand, and grasps you between her index finger and her thumb. You look up at her, and she gives you a caring and gentle smile. You the look down at her feet, and you can see the toes wiggle and writhe in anticipation for what’s to come. Then she finally drops you into your fluffy heaven, and you make a safe landing.

You first look forward, towards the toe section, and you see how dark it gets as it goes on. You also notice a very musky and strong scent emanating from the moccasin. You are surrounded my Diana’s foot scent, and it is intoxicating. You then look up, and see her rubbing her feet together in anticipation, and her smiling down at you contentedly. But then you hear a sharp and loud ringing noise! It was Diana’s phone.

You realized that things might get a really dangerous, and incredibly exciting, very soon. You knew that Diana would play with her foot wear often, and you can’t deny that you’d sneak glances at her excitedly whenever she did it. It’ didn’t matter if it was her favored flip flops, or a pair of dressy or professional flats, or her comfy moccasins. You even saw her slip out of a pair of leather boots one time and assault them aggressively with her socked feet, happily running her feet across the tough leather material.

She rarely showed mercy to her foot wear, and you were kind of surprised that she never completely destroyed them with her massive feet. But it was most intense and vigorous whenever she talked to someone on her cell phone. And you knew that this would be no exception.  So you ducked down as well as you could, and merely waited until the inevitable impacts struck.

She immediately starts chatting with whoever called her up, and she seemed to completely forget about her tiny companion for the moment, which was you. She reached for her moccasins with her bare feet, and griped the backs with her long and slender toes. They wrapped around the backs, and the tips of her toes could almost touch the bottom of the shoe.

Then she dragged them back towards the sofa, and you were amazed at just how many times she did something that left you in awe. Once the moccasins were closer to her, she slipped them on half way. You got smothered by her foot flesh, and you were currently sandwiched between her sweaty flesh and the sweaty fluffy interior. She then lifted her legs up until her knees where straight, and shook her moccasins around. You were flung around indiscriminately, and you collided with foot and shoe alike.

 You ended up ensnared by her 2nd and 3rd toes, which did not forget about you, even if Diana herself did. She then began laughing uncontrollably, possibly from a joke the other person made, and she quickly brought her feet back down with a slam. You were harshly smashed by her sweaty foot flesh, though you were glad with the knowledge that a simple stomp wouldn’t flatten you right now.

Then she tapped her foot countless times, pushing you deeper and deeper into the toe flesh. And now that the shoe was on for a long enough time, her feet started to sweat profusely, and you were completely soaked in it. Though it still was highly uncomfortable, though you didn’t really care how uncomfortable you were right now. Because right now, you were in total bliss, no matter how much punishment Diana provided you.

She then slipped her right foot out of her moccasin and popped her left one out a bit too. You felt a wave of cool air, and it was refreshing and reinvigorating. You wondered what was about to happen, although nothing in the world would prepare you for what happens next. She slams her right foot into the left moccasin, running under her left foot. You were still claimed by Diana’s left foot’s 2nd and 3rd toes, and you could see the right foot come toward you quickly.

You could hear the skin rub against each other as her right foot snaked its way towards its partner, the left foot, and even the moccasin itself shook and moaned from this mayhem. She then started shoving both feet into the left moccasin as far as she could manage. And once they got as far as they could, all 10 toes started wiggling with renewed intensity and vigor. You got shuffled and mashed into each and every one of Diana’s dominating toes, and you thought you were going to die from enjoyment.

And the more they played within the left moccasin, the more they sweat, and that sweat coated you thoroughly. You were pushed deeper and deeper into every crack and fold in Diana’s incredibly violent and relentless toes. It was a very good thing that Diana made you so durable.

But after 30 minutes, things seemed to die down a bit. And those 30 minutes really tested the limits of you ability to take in pleasure and arousal. To be completely honest, these 30 minutes were one of the greatest experiences of your life. And it amazes you even more knowing that Diana wasn’t even trying to arouse you, at least not consciously.

After all of this, you realize that you’re not deeply crammed inside of one of her larger toe cracks, and you were practically surrounded by her sweaty toe flesh. Her dying down probably meant that her phone call was ending. But you were exhausted, and you hoped that the ride you be smooth enough to rest. Or maybe she’d take you out and put you in her pocket or something, so you could rest easier. You hoped that she didn’t forget you.

And after she finished talking, she said to herself “Wait; what was I about to do?” As she continued to wonder, she slipped her feet out of her moccasins, causing them to fall uncaringly in the process, and stretched her legs arms, while wiggling and scrunching her toes, and let out a loud sigh of contentment and happiness.

She looked down at her toes, wondering what she was going to do before she got distracted by that phone call. As she looked, she wiggled and shuffled her toes lazily, rubbing you unknowingly. Now the question is, does she remember that you are still with her toes or not?

Choices

1) Diana remembers that you’re down there with her feet, and quickly takes you out!

2) Diana forgets about you for the moment, and heads home anyway.

End Notes:

Alright! Here's a different route for the early story. Hope you guys enjoy how this branch works out.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Getting to Know Neha (NehaMain3) by Sheograth

Neha looks down, and spends a few moments processing what she was seeing, because it looked like an incredibly small doll. But when she looked even closer, she could see you lightly breathe as you were passed out, and she nearly dropped you from shock. She quickly composed herself, and grabbed one of her pillows, and put it on one of the tables next to her couch. She set him down onto it, so you could rest until you woke up, without being disturbed by any of her movement.

She went on her phone, while periodically checking on you, hoping that you were okay. She realized that you were in her sock for the majority of her workout session, and she wondered just when you fell into her sock. But then you wake up, after only 30 minutes, and you stretch while trying to figure out what was going on. You remembered Neha walking somewhere, probably to her house, and you looked up to see her sitting next to you. You also realize that you were on a pillow, so you start to wave and shout to Neha, hoping that she was the one to put you there.

She looks over, and smiles after seeing you awake and okay, and she says “Hello! I’m glad you’re okay. My name’s Neha. It’s nice to meet you, little guy!” You are a bit surprised by how casually she was treating this, but you’re glad that she seems concerned and nice, so you answer, saying “Hi! It’s nice to meet you too, Neha. And thanks for helping me out. My name is Nick! I’m an old friend of Diana’s and I’m going to be going to this college in the Fall.”

And Neha says “Oh, you know Diana? Cool! But why are you so small, Nick?” And you fill her in, saying “Well, I’ve kind of had a bit of a fascination with feet and being really tiny, and it turned out that Diana can change the size of things at will. So she shrunk me yesterday, because all of my friends were away and stuff, so we could hang out like this, but then she forgot about me this morning.”

Neha’s face lights up, and she says “Oh, really? So I guess you were having a great time during my workout! I’m surprised you’re still intact though.” And you smile, and say “Well, I’m actually a lot more durable now, thanks to Diana. So I don’t really need to worry too much about these things. She really allowed me to treat this like a fantasy.” And Neha grins, and says “Well, that’s even better for you! How about you hang out with me, since you’re here already? I’m sure we’ll have a ton of fun!”

You look down, and say “It wouldn’t be a problem to me, but could you let Diana know that I’m safe? She must be really worried by now.” Neha smiles while playfully poking you with her pinky, almost knocking you down, and then she says “Don’t worry! I’ll shoot her a message that I found you, and I’ll even invite her over for dinner. Seems like you’re lucking out, with meeting people before school starts. You’ll a nice head-start!”

Then Neha pulls out her phone, and writes out a message, writing “Hey! Turns out you forgot about your friend Nick today. I ended up finding him, and we’re gonna hang for today. We should all go out tonight! Later ;P” A few minutes later, Diana sends a response, writing “Oh, no!! Thanks for finding him. But I’d love to meet back up tonight! Don’t be too rough on the little guy, alright? But maybe you could give him some college advice, while you hangout? ;D”

After getting that message, she lets you know, and you feel like you can relax a bit after knowing that Diana wasn’t beside herself with worry anymore. Then Neha says “How about we chat for a little while, Little Nicky?” You briefly wonder what possessed her to call you ‘Nicky’ but you decide to make an exception, since Neha seemed so awesome and you felt almost entranced by her, even though you normally hated being called ‘Nicky’.

She continues, saying “And I’m sure we’ll have some time to explore your kinks a bit more, because you felt really good as my pebble back in the gym!” You feel incredibly excited by what Neha suggested, but you try to focus on just getting to know her first.

Neha starts, asking “So, what are you thinking of majoring in? Have any solid ideas yet? It’s fine if you don’t, because most people don’t for awhile!” You answer, saying “Well, I was thinking of business, because I heard it’s pretty versatile. But I don’t really know what I want to do yet. What do you do?” Neha smiles, and says “Well, I’m a senior Political Science major, and I’m planning on going to Law School afterwards. I’m actually interning at a law firm right now. If you can find a good internship during school, shoot for it. They really help!”

You wish that you brought a notebook with you, because the both of you talked for an hour or two. And even though not all of the conversation was about college stuff, you still got a lot of solid advice. You also realized that Neha was a really cool person, and you were glad that Diana forgot you this morning, because then you’d never have met her in the first place.

Then you see Neha stretch her arms and legs, while cracking her toes lazily, and you can’t help but stare at her amazingly long light brown toes as they move about. She looks at you, and playfully asks “Like the view?” You silently nod, and then she grabs her moccasins from in front of her couch, and asks “Well, wanna get an up close view, Little Nicky? It’s free of charge!” She then brings the left one closer to you, and shakes it in front of you, as if she wanted to tempt you even further.

You yell to her, excitedly, “I’d love to!” Then she masterfully brings her right hand behind you, and flicks you right inside of that moccasin, while yelling “Score! 10 points for Neha!” You roll until you reach the toe section, and you sit up, and you immediately notice the strong odor surrounding you. You take a deep breath, wanting to savor how her unique scent was like, and you look out to see Neha staring at you while smiling. She merely winks at you, before slowly lowering the moccasin past her leg and towards the floor, and you take the chance to admire how silky smooth her legs look.

Once it is on the floor, you look up to see her left foot heading straight for the moccasin, and she only partially inserts her foot. She allows the tops of her toes to lift the shoe slightly, and then she gently rocked it back and forth, as she reached for her book. Once she got the book, she shoved her foot all the way in, completely smothering you with her bare toes. You were pinned down by her 3rd toe, and it rubbed you up and down a few times to say hello, and you were quickly transferred between that toe and the 4th toe that was next to it.

While you were lodged between those two toes, she brought both of her moccasin clad feet up and onto the end table, and rested them on it while she read. She would squeeze you rhythmically, cramming you into their dark and fleshy spaces, although since she just got out of the shower, her rosy lotion was currently overpowering the natural foot scent. She would also shuffle you from toe to toe, making sure that each of her toes got the chance to love and manhandle her small new friend.

Neha read for about an hour, while she was able to completely put you in the back of her mind, and allow her toes to have their private fun with you. Neha was skilled at focusing on one thing at a time, which made things more fun for you, because she was able to treat you ruthlessly without holding back as much as Diana and Anita would.

You had to admit that Anita would actually forget about you pretty quickly, making your experiences with her crazy and intense, but you ignore it for now. Once Neha was done reading, and set down her book, and hopped up to stand, harshly smothering you again within her currently sweaty toes.

She starts to walk to the kitchen, while announcing to you “I’m gonna make us a nice dinner, and Diana will be joining us too. You get to stay with my toes, while I cook, okay? And if you’re feeling adventurous, you could always start licking down there, since I’m being so kind about cooking for you. It’s the least you could do, Little Nicky!” You oblige her request, because you were already so enamored by her toes that you didn’t want to hold back, and plus; you wanted to show her how much you appreciated her kindness so far.

So while Neha cooked dinner, you were continually mashed by her happy and affectionate toes, and you did your best to lick whenever you could. Truth be told, most of the time you really couldn’t do much for her toes, because they seemed to enjoy being the active members of your loving relationship. And while they squeezed and shuffled you, you couldn’t move enough to actually satisfy them yourself, so you allowed them to play with you lovingly.

She decided to make a nice chicken and pasta Alfredo; along with a small salad. She happily grabbed all of her ingredients and seasonings, loving how you felt under and between her toes, and she got everything together. Once the chicken was cooked and the pasta was mostly cooked, as she likes her pasta to be a bit more al dente (firm), she mixed them together with the Alfredo sauce so it’d all finish cooking together. Then she got the salad together, grabbing all of the vegetables and things she wanted with it, and tossed them all with the dressing.

And right when Neha finished cooking, Diana walked in wearing a pair of tight fitting jeans, a gray T-shirt, and a pair of ugg boots; while announcing “Hello! I’m looking forward to your cooking Neha. And I hope you’ve been taking good care of your new friend!” And Neha skips to the living room, and says “You’ll love it! And don’t you worry. He’s keeping me company while I cook!” And she extends her left leg, and shakes her foot and the attached moccasin, showing Diana exactly where he was. Diana laughed, and says “Geez. I guess you guys didn’t even hesitate. But as long as you’re both having fun.”

Then Neha brings the food to the table, and once everything was set up, she took off her moccasin while shaking you from between her 3rd and 4th toes. And once you landed, she lazily shook you out of the moccasin, and she hands you to Diana while saying “Would you mind helping him get washed off? I need to finish setting the table. See ya in a bit, Little Nicky!” While you both walk, Diana questions you, asking “Since when did you let people call you ‘Nicky’?” You just say “I don’t wanna talk about it” and Diana quietly giggles as she walks to the bathroom with you/

And Diana walks you to the bathroom, and once you were both alone, she says, in a more serious and sorrowful tone “I’m so, so sorry for forgetting about you Nick! I can’t imagine how scared you must have felt, but I’m glad you found a friend in Neha.” And you reply, saying “It’s no biggie! You made me durable, so there wasn’t too much of a concern, and Neha found me pretty quickly, so it all worked out. Don’t beat yourself up about any of this, because this has been an unforgettable experience!”

And after you both reconciled, Diana helped you get washed off, and she says “You could actually shower, if you’d like. I thought I should bring your clothes with me, just in case!” So you take that chance, and shower under the nice faucet, as Diana grew you a bit so it would be easier to shower in the first place. Once you were all washed and dressed in clean clothes, you actually start to grow more, which really confused you.

You grew until you were back to your original 5’11 height, and Diana explained once she saw your confusion, saying “I figured that you might not want to eat shrunken all the time. And besides, it’d be nice to be able to introduce yourself to Neha at your regular height, before you go back to your bug-like stature.”

And then you and Diana went back to the table, and Neha looked surprised, and went to give you a hug, while saying “Wow! Didn’t realize you were kinda tall yourself, even if you’re still an inch or two shy of me. But it’s a big improvement to before, at least! But I’m glad that I’m still taller than you, if only by a few inches, because now I can keep on calling you Little Nicky!” Neha laughs, as you say “Yeah. It’s nice to meet you while we can actually see eye to eye!” Then Neha says “Well, time to eat! I made enough for all of us, so enjoy!”

The three of you happily ate Neha’s dinner, and you thought that it tasted amazing. But once you finished eating, while Diana and Neha chatted, you couldn’t help but stare at her and Diana’s feet, thinking back on how you could fit deeply between their toes less than a half an hour ago. And it didn’t help that Diana had already slipped out of her uggs, and was ruthlessly playing with them under the table. Then Diana got up to take a phone call, leaving her uggs under the table, giving Neha a chance to look in your direction.

Neha sees you looking and slyly grins, and shakes her left foot out from her moccasin while wiggling her toes, and then raises it so she was showing her sweaty and slightly dirty sole to you, surprising you. Then she plants it onto your chair, right between your legs and in front of your crotch, and she starts to flex and squeeze her toes. Then she says, playfully “Go on, Little Nicky!” You bring your hands under the table, and start to give that waiting foot a quick massage, trying to properly rub her sole and toes. And when your fingers would squeeze in-between each toe, she’d squeeze them back playfully and wriggle them against your fingers.

She smiles at you, and then brings that foot away, only to free the right one from its moccasin and plant it onto your chair next. This time, she started to try and mess with your crotch, and she was able to make you nearly jump before you could grab that foot and start rubbing it next. She held back a laugh, thoroughly entertained by your reaction, and allows you to continue massaging her right foot. You eventually stopped rubbing to eat a bit more of your salad, and she notices you start to eat, so she starts to rub the inside of your thigh with that foot, as if it was an animal that needed attention. You stop what you were doing, and begrudgingly rub her foot again, as she stares at you while leaning against her arm.

Once she feels content and puts both of her moccasins back on, right around the same time Diana gets back. She sits down, and starts to play with her boots again with a renewed intensity, and you give them another look. Diana notices this time, and she and Neha look at each other, and then Neha clears her throat, getting everyone’s attention. Then she says “So, how are you adjusting, Little Nicky? I’m sure you feel pretty weird, but I’m you’ll get over it soon. What do you think Diana? You’re the expert in all this, apparently!”

Diana stops eating, and thinks for a second, but Neha interrupts her and says “Why don’t we move to the couch first? We can clean up a bit later.” So everyone walks over to the living room, and you sit down between both girls, while still at your normal size. Diana decides to leave her shoes off for now, and then starts to explain things, saying “It’s hard to describe. Now I’ve never shrunk myself, so I don’t even know what it’s really like. But I’d imagine it’d be pretty overwhelming to go from so incredibly tiny, while, to returning to your original size, while spending time with the same people who towered over you before.”

She pauses, and then turns to you, saying “Do you think you can put it to works? I’m aware you’re still new to this as well, so just describe it however you can.” And Neha adds “Yeah, I’m super interested! Feel free to ramble a bit, we won’t mind.”

So you collect your thoughts, and you say “I think you hit the nail on the head, Diana; but I think I can describe it with more detail. Practically everything seems alien to you when you’re that small, but you actually start to get used to it. Let me use a shoe as an example, since I’ve spent a good amount of time in them.” Neha and Diana both scoot a bit closer to you, staring at you with wide and curious eyes.

You continue, saying “When you look up at the sides of the moccasin, you feel like they’re walls to an impossibly huge house, and you look further up to the person wearing them, and you struggle to even make out their facial features while you’re down there. You need to constantly remind yourself that you’re looking at a human being, just like you, even if everything you experience seems to contradict that idea.”

Neha and Diana continue to watch with deep fascination, and you continue, saying “But when you go back to your original size, you just can’t believe that you were so small a bit ago. Just being able to hug the same person at eye; the very same person where you could fit you deep between their toes, completely messes with your head. And being able to look into either of your eyes so casually, when I would need to either be lifted up to your eyes or have to crane my neck high up just to do the same thing, is weird.”

Then you pause for a bit, and you can see that both girls were looking sad and teary eyed, so you say “But who knows, it could just be the inner deviant in me making things more difficult. I mean, I was just living out my fantasies just now, and maybe my mind was just trying to make sense of it all? And I guess experiencing all of those things just makes me want to stare even more, since it was such an amazing experience”

But then Neha slips off her left moccasin, and hands it to you, and you hold onto it as she curiously asks “How’s it feel to hold it, Little Nicky?” And you start to say “Well, weird to put it lightly. I mean, I was standing in this shoe, and could see every imprint and mark your toes made; and now I’m just holding it so normally. It feels so light, and I know it’s light since it’s just a shoe, but it was my whole environment a little bit ago. But I guess it’s also cool in a way, for the same reasons.” You then hand Neha’s moccasin back to her, and she quickly puts it back on, before what you said started to really sink in to them.

Then Neha yells, “Aww, Nick!!” before hugging you tightly, saying “I’ll do what I can to help keep you sane.” And then Diana wraps her arms around the both of them, while saying “I didn’t even think of how this would affect you, Nick! I should have been more careful!” And while they both hug you while feeling full of emotion, you feel like you’re being suffocated by them, and you weren’t even shrunken yet! But you let the moment continue, because as much as you loved your shrunken shenanigans, you didn’t want to forget how it felt to be normal sized. And besides, you were sure that you’d be shrunk for the majority of your experience, so these moments were rare opportunities.

Once they both stop hugging you, Diana says “Well, do you want me to help you clean up? I’d feel bad to dine and dash!” And Neha says, “I’d love a hand!” And you add “I’ll help out too, if you wouldn’t mind!” But Neha says, in a gentle tone “We’ll be fine. Why don’t you take a rest? You’ve already done enough for me anyway, unless you’d like to go in my other moccasin already?” She winks at you, and you decide to ignore your urges and take the chance to relax while they cleaned up. Then Diana adds, before entering the kitchen, saying “Don’t worry Nick! I’ll makes sure you’ll have plenty more shrunken experiences.”

And while they cleaned, they started to talk about you, and Neha asks “Would you mind if I asked him to stay the night, tonight? Nick really is a cute guy, even when he’s not a bug in my palm!” And Diana happily says “It’s fine with me. I actually brought along a bunch of his clothing that we grabbed yesterday, and I shrunk it so it’d be easy to move around. I can give them to you, so you wouldn’t need to worry about that. And he should be incredibly durable, so he’ll be fine in general.”

Then Neha asks, curiously “Are you really the only one who can change his size? Since when could you do that, anyway?” Diana answers, saying “I think so; but I haven’t done enough testing to figure that one out either way. And I honestly don’t know how or why I can shrink and grow back things. I don’t think it’s a family thing, although I’ve never mentioned it to any of my family now that I think on it.” And Neha says “Huh, well it’s cool either way!” And Diana adds, saying “I actually discovered the whole size related kink stuff, back when I first discovered this ability a year ago. I was looking this stuff on the internet, and I ended up stumbling on a bunch of sites that were centered around that idea. It was fascinating, to say the least.” And Neha says, while laughing, “Wow! That’s quite a story.”

And once they were finished cleaning, they both walked towards you as you were fast asleep. Neha gently sits down next to your head, and she nudges you with her hand until you woke up. You mumble, and then say “Oh, hey! How long was I out?” And Neha says “Not too long. I was thinking, would you be okay with spending the night over here? I’d love to get to know you a bit better, Nicky!” You look towards Diana, not wanting to upset her since this was her idea in the first place, but she says “You’ve got my blessing; and I’m actually really busy with RA stuff all day tomorrow.”

With that, you say, while still a tad groggy “Sure thing! I’d like to get to know you some more as well, Neha. Thanks!” And Neha rubs your cheek with her hand, while saying “Yay! We’ll have tons of fun, little Nicky!” And then you get up, and Diana slowly shrinks you until you go back to your 1/3 of an inch stature, and you wind up in her palm. She gives Neha your shrunken bag of clothing, as well as a small box of things, and then she reaches out with her pinky finger, saying “Have a good night, Nick! I’ll keep in touch when I can tomorrow.”

And then she places you on Neha’s palm, and you both wave goodbye to her as she quickly slips on her uggs and heads out the door. Once she was gone, Neha smiles down at you and says “You made a great decision, little Nicky! How about we set up a nice space for you.” She then walks to her bedroom, and clears and wipes off her end table, and places you onto it. Then she opens the box, and realizes that Diana shrunk some furniture! She sets down a nice shelf and a dresser, and you take a moment to put all of your clothes away. Neha says “Diana really put out all of the stops! But no bed? Oh well!”

Then she places her right moccasin next to your new living space, and she says “Is this a good bed for you? I can even sweeten the deal and give you my lucky pink socks as your blanket!” You say, happily, “You bet! You won’t forget about me, and wear them in the morning, will you?” And Neha grins and gives you a thumbs up, while showing you a sticky note and saying “I’m not the clearest thinker in the morning, but I have a solution. I’ll leave a note saying ‘NICK IS IN HERE – DO NOT PUT ON!!’ and stick it right onto the moccasin. I’ve also added a little note on my phone alarm reminding me about my itty bitty new friend and how he was staying the night”

You feel confident in Neha, and are pretty impressed by how far she’d do to remember you in the morning, and you think that she probably wants to make a good first impression. Then Neha carefully lifts you up, past the moccasin and towards her face, and then she gives you a nice and short kiss good night, saying “Sweet dreams, Little Nicky! I’ve got a lot of great ideas for tomorrow.” You feel amazing after being kissed by such a huge and beautiful woman, especially someone as awesome as Neha, and then she lowers you into her moccasin.

And once you find a nice spot, she places both of her lucky pink socks on top of you, and you already feel warmed by them. She says “Those babies will keep you nice, warm, and safe.” Then she winks at you before going to bed. You quickly drift off to sleep, allowing the intoxicating smells of Neha’s well-worn pink socks and moccasins to soothe you.

To Be Continued (Go to Chapter NehaMain4)

End Notes:

UPDATE 2/6/17: I've added a 'best girl' strawpoll for the story.

Here is a StrawPoll for you guys to determine which of the 3 ‘main’ characters your favorite is. You can think of it as picking the character you’d most like to interact with if you were actually in the story, or which one you’d like to see more of, or just which one you like the most.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Spending the Day with Neha (NehaMain4) by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

NEW best girl poll!!

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Soon, morning came as you comfortably slept; content with your nice spot inside Neha’s moccasin. And as you slowly woke up, you could hear Neha walking around, and you were surprised that her initial waking up didn’t disturb your rest. But as you stretched, Neha removed the socks that acted as your warm blankets, causing a rush of cold air to fully snap you awake, and then she lowered it down to the floor, and you had a bad feeling that she forgot you anyway, even though she stressed that she’d remember you in the morning. You look up, and see that she was wearing a pair of long pajama pants and a red T-shirt, and she wasn’t wearing any socks either.

Neha quickly slips her barefoot into the moccasin, and wiggles her toes until you are tossed between her 3rd and 4th toes, and they start to squeeze and rub you as if they were giving you a greeting hug. But then she says “Good morning, Little Nicky! I’m gonna make us some breakfast, so you sit tight down there until I’m finished. See ya in a bit!” Then she walks over to the kitchen, and you’re glad that she didn’t forget you after all, and take the chance to be warmly massaged awake by those titanically writhing toes.

Neha decides to go with something simple this morning, and just made some scrambled eggs and bacon. And while she got everything prepared and cooked, her toes continued to mash at you playfully, ensuring that they had your full attention. Once she was finished cooking, she walked to the dining room with the food, and popped off her moccasin to let you out. She shakes you onto the palm of her hand, and she smiles at you while saying “Nice to see ya Little Nicky! I hope you liked your morning wake up.” You say to her, while brushing yourself off a bit, “Yeah, it was a crazy way to start the day; that’s for sure! Oh, the food smells great by the way.”

Then Neha lowers you onto your own plate, with a small portion of eggs and bacon, and you both start to happily eat your breakfast. While you eat, she says “It’s a good thing I gave you your own plate, because I’d hate to find out that I ate you, Little Nicky! I wonder if I’d even notice before it’s too late?” The thought of that sends shivers down your spine, and you’re also glad that you’ve both got your own eating space, and Neha follows up, saying “But don’t worry! I’d never be that careless with you.” You relax, confident that something like that would never happen with Neha, so you both finish eating.

After you both finish, Neha walks you to the bathroom so you can get washed and dressed. Before Diana left last night, she was able to mess with the sink so there’d be a special switch to make the faucet act like a tiny shower. She also added in a shrunken floor drain above the regular one, so you could comfortably stand as you get cleaned off. Once you were all dressed and ready, Neha carried you back to your makeshift ‘room’ on the end table, and then she went to get her shower next. And while Neha showered, you sat down and relaxed.

When Neha comes out, she is wrapped up in her towel, and she quickly walks into her room to get dressed. As she walks across the room, she playfully yells “No peeking, Little Nicky! Unless you’re in the mood for some punishment…” With that, you quickly turn away, and you can hear her giggle as she closes her bedroom door. When she comes back, you see her wearing a pair of tight jeans and a multi-color plaid shirt. But she hadn’t put any shoes yet, as she was still barefoot, and was holding a pair of blue ankle socks in one hand and a pair of shiny brown boots in the other.

She sits down onto the couch in front of you, and smiles at you while slamming her feet into the end table, knocking you down. She grins as she looks at you fumble to get up, and decides to lower her feet towards you, bringing her toes closer and closer to you. She fully plants her right foot in front of you, and you stare as her set of toes writhe around you, and she says “Wanna give them a quick massage before we start the day, Little Nicky?”

You yell, “Of course!” and you walk toward the space between her 2nd and 3rd toes. And Neha takes out a book, to relax as you provide some love and care to her toes. You start happily rubbing the tight space, wanting to do a great job, getting into all of the nooks and crannies in there. And since Neha just got out of the shower, her feet smelled heavily of roses, and you found that scent to be lovely. And of course, your dutiful actions would cause the toes to squeeze and wriggle constantly, keeping you thoroughly smothered and crammed into her freshly clean toe flesh. But eventually, you finished working on Neha’s right set of toes, and then you backed up to show her that you were done.

Neha smiles and says “Wow! That felt really great. Good job, Little Nicky!” You grin, as you feel quite proud of your work. Then she starts to stretch her arms and legs, sending both feet far past you, and you look back as Neha cracks and scrunches her toes. And then Neha says “Oh! I just remembered that I have to do some errands today, and I think you’ll ride in my sock. Sound good?” You say, excitedly “You bet!” Neha smiles as you say that, and she decides to slam her left foot into the table edge, thinking of a new way to mess with you a bit.

She lowers that foot until her toes can touch you, and she starts to pat your head with her 2nd toe as she grabs one of her blue ankle socks. She starts to shake it out above you, and you look up as specks of cotton rain down around you. Then she slowly puts that sock on, while aggressively wriggling her toes as she slides the sock down her sole. You can only watch in amazement as the blue cotton fabric slowly covers Neha’s smooth and light brown exposed sole, and you understand that she was able to masterfully excite you by just putting on a sock.

Then Neha shakes out the right sock, and opens it right in front of the table’s edge. She enthusiastically says, “Jump! C’mon!” You leap into the sock, and feel incredibly excited as you free fall past the blue cotton walls that surrounded you. Once you land, you roll down to the toe section, and Neha looks down while cooing “I’d give that landing a 7/10. Try harder next time, Little Nicky!” She winks at you, and you want to argue that it wasn’t exactly easy to leap into a sock, but you decide to not bother.

Then Neha starts to put on the sock, and soon her titanic toes surround you, and you are slammed by her 3rd toe. It easily manipulates you, rubbing you up and down vigorously. Then she lowers her foot into the boot, and it stops half way, and you wonder what was going on. But then she suddenly shoves it the rest of the way in, while harshly clenching her toes, nearly knocking the wind out of you. She taunts you, saying playfully “These boots are brand new, so I need to break them in. Did I forget to mention that? Whoops! Well, I’ll see ya when I’m done with my errands. Have fun, Little Nicky!”

You realize that you are in for a highly intense experience, as her toes batter and mash into you with extreme vigor. You feel them angrily push against the hard leather, in an attempt to bend the boot to their will, and you are caught in the cross fire. But you heavily enjoy the experience, because getting the more ruthless end of the foot and toe treatment was always fun and exciting for you, especially when you were as durable as you were.

Then Neha leaves her apartment, and starts to shop for both necessities and more fun things. First, she heads to a nearby convenience store, and gets some general house supplies that she was running low on as well as a few snacks just for the heck of it. As she walked across the store isles, you were repeatedly treaded on by her immense and overbearing toes. And while she waited in line, she decided to shake her boot until you were flung between her 3rd and 4th toes.

Once she could feel you get lodged between them, she started to wriggle and mash into you with her toes, absolutely loving how your small body felt while pressed into them. And you absolutely loved being rubbed by Neha’s now sweatier toes, while your body was smothered by the soft and smooth light brown flesh. And she was able to effortlessly manipulate your tiny body as she got ready to pay for her items, which thoroughly impressed you.

And once she was finished there, she started walking to one of her favored clothing shops. As she briskly walked, you found yourself sliding all around the inside of Neha’s blue sock, having an opportunity to get to know every inch of her slightly moist foot flesh. You were slid across her sole, and you were crammed deeply inside of the folds and wrinkles that formed around her soft sole, and you loved being completely enveloped by the damp flesh.

But then you found yourself flung further down towards Neha’s heel, and you weren’t looking forward to spending time with the rougher and less welcoming part of her foot. Once you were slipped under it, you could feel its oppressive and slightly hardened flesh grind and slam into you, and it was not very pleasant at all. This was further caused by the lack of any distinct aroma that you enjoyed being surrounded by before, which made the whole experience boring and not fun. But Neha noticed where you were, so she tapped her toes against the ground a few times, until she couldn’t feel you poking her heel anymore.

You appreciated the help, although Neha was also motivated by the fact that your presence under her heel was uncomfortable for her too, but she still didn’t want you to be miserable down there. Then she finally makes it to the clothing shop, and she spends some time looking anything that stuck out to her, but she didn’t actually try anything on unless she was really sure that she wanted it. She thought that it was rude to just try on tons of clothing, without buying anything, because it would only inconvenience the staff people there.

Neha eventually decides on a T-shirt with a cool looking TIE Fighter design on it and a nice purple hat. With those items in her bag, she heads to her final destination for her day’s tasks. She makes it to the grocery store, and buys a few food items that she was running a bit low on. She got a new jar of smooth peanut butter, some apples and grapes, and some more bread for sandwiches. This wasn’t a huge grocery trip, so she only got a few things that she really needed a bit more of before her usual day for buying food.

Now that Neha was finished with her errands, she started to walk back to her apartment, while you were stuck under her 4th toe. You were continuously smothered and crammed into that huge toe, and the weight of her bags made things just a bit more intense than usual. She decides to stop at a food truck, and gets a hoagie and some fries, and she entertains herself during the wait by playing around with you. She starts to grind you under her 4th toe, loving how you felt under it, and then she starts to rub you up and down next. You feel thoroughly entertained as well, as you love the attention Neha gives you through her amazing toes.

Once Neha gets her lunch, she heads the rest of the way home. And when she gets inside, she takes off her boots by the front door, and moves them to the side. After they were out of the way, she walks over to the kitchen table and sets down the food, and then moves to the couch to remove you from your sock space. She pulls off both socks, and starts to shake the right one after realizing that you weren’t attached to her foot anymore.

You land in her palm, as she looks at you while giggling, while saying “You look pretty dazed. Wanna take a sec to shake it off?” You nod, as you wait for your head to stop spinning, and then she walks you to the bathroom. She lets you wash your hands and face under your personal shower area, so you could eat without the taste of Neha’s feet overpowering everything. Once you were ready, Neha carries you to the table, and sets two plates up, and serves you a small portion of the hoagie, making sure you got an equal bit of the meat and other goodies.

While you both eat, you chat about your various interests and hobbies. You say “Do you like video games, Neha? I’ve always enjoyed them, but since I’ve known a lot of people older than me, I’ve grown to appreciate the classics that were beyond my generation.” Neha smiles, and says “That’s pretty cool! I like to play video games every now and again, but I’m not a huge fan. But I love playing those silly party video games though!” And you both continued to chat about your interests for about a half an hour, until you both finished your plates. Once you were both finished, you hopped off the plate as Neha grabbed them to put away. As she took care of the dishes, she asks you “Wanna watch a movie on the couch?” And you say, “That sounds like fun!”

So Neha picks you up and walks you to the couch, and sets you down onto the end table before sitting down as well. You see her looking down at you playfully, before planting her left foot right into the edge of the table, allowing her toes to tower over you. She slyly grins at you, while wiggling and cracking her toes slowly, and you realize just how easily Neha can entrance you.

You decide to walk up to her 3rd toe, even if it could be argued that you were moving almost without thinking, and you attempt to give that toe a big hug, allowing your face and body to sink into her soft and squishy flesh. You love how it feels to be so close to her perfect toes, and to be able to bask in their wonderful scent. Neha smiles at you while giggling, and says, “Aww! How nice of you. I think she wants to return the favor too!”

Then, out of nowhere, her 3rd toe wraps over you and lifts you up, squeezing you against it and the ball of her foot. You get vigorously pressed into the joints of the toe, as they attempt to give you a loving hug back. You are then transferred from toe to toe, as each one does its best to coat and cover you in their unique aroma. After a few minutes of playing with and loving you, Neha drops you back onto the end table.

You sit down, wanting to catch your breath, as Neha brings her foot back to the ground but continues to stare at you. Then she grabs her left moccasin, and places the open end right in front of you while shaking it, so the smell spreads over you. Then she says, suggestively, “Wanna hop in your favorite shoe? I think this baby missed you as well, Little Nicky!” You say, in a snarky tone, “Then how can I watch the movie?” And Neha just laughs, and says “I’m sure you’ll find a way to multitask. It’s a good skill to learn, even if it’s more accurate to call it task switching.”

You happily say, content with your clever-ish comment, “Sure! Sounds great.” And then she places the moccasin right under the edge of the table, and before you can jump in, you hear her announce “Boy oh boy, this table is dusty! Whelp, I can fix that pretty easily.” You look behind you, and see her huge hand sweeping across the table, obviously in an attempt to mess with you. Once her hand reaches you, it easily pushes you off the table and into the moccasin.

And almost on cue, Neha says “Oh wait, did I just push all that dust into my shoe? Whatever! I’m sure I’ll grind away anything that fell in there either way. Time for the movie!” Then she slips on both moccasins, burying you under her light brown toe flesh. And you absolutely love it when Neha pretends to ignore you like this, because it really made you imagine that you were living out an unaware fantasy. And it was a great way to imagine those unaware scenarios, because you know firsthand that even if being around giant women, when they don’t know about your existence or temporarily forgot about you, was exciting, it was also more stressful as well.

And the Neha started her movie, and positioned her body so it rested across the couch, not too concerned that she was wearing shoes on the couch. She becomes completely engrossed in her movie, and is able to effectively put you in the back of her mind, allowing her toes to manhandle you with ruthless vigor. Those toes squeeze and scrunch into you, loving how much warmer you were when compared to her slightly chilly toes. They aggressively mashed into you, wishing to steal your body heat right from under you, not caring about how selfish they were being.

And the best part of all this was how all the action kept you heavily warm and toasty, which allowed you to remain a desirable object for Neha’s toes to play with. But for some strange reason, Neha’s toes seemed to gradually slow down with their wriggling and flexing, and you wonder what was up. And then her toes completely stop, and you hear a faint rumbling coming from the upper half of Neha’s body. After taking some time to carefully listen, you realize that she was snoring, and that she had fallen asleep in the middle of her movie.

You decide to take this chance to experiment with Neha’s sleeping toes, to see how they’d treat you without Neha’s conscious mind to hold things back. You start by crawling towards her big toe, as you feel that you haven’t given that toe enough love and appreciation, so you begin rubbing into the side that was next to her 2nd toe. And you caused an instant reaction out of Neha, as her 2nd toe scraped across her big toe until it slammed right into you, knocking you into the fluffy flooring, and you silently watch as her 2nd toe continues to roughly scratch and rub its big companion.

Then, you slip between her 2nd and 3rd toes, and decide to rub into the smelly crevice that lurked on the bottom of that space, and you see both toes close in around you suddenly. They slam into each other, and you are completely smothered between both fleshy masses, as both also press you even deeper into that sticky toe crevice. Then you hear Neha let out a low and slightly loud moan, and your whole environment shifts as she turns onto her side.

You find yourself falling right into her pinky toe, and it somehow ensnares you next. It squeezes you against the ball of her foot, nearly knocking the air right out of you, and you’re eventually able to crawl away from its harsh grasp. You find a nice spot between her 3rd and 4th toes, and you decide to take a nap as well, as you were starting to feel a bit tired; and it wasn’t like you could do much else until Neha wakes up.

About an hour later, while you soundly slept in the small space between Neha’s 3rd and 4th toes, Neha wakes up. She checks the time, and realizes that it was about 3:00. She decides to do a bit of cleaning around the house, before she would need to plan dinner. When she plants her feet back onto the carpet, you are woken back up, and don’t really understand what was going on, but you have a feeling that things would remain interesting.

Neha starts to vacuum the living room first, wanting to keep it nice and clean now that she had a highly small companion staying with her. And she didn’t even realize that she was treading on you the whole time, even if it was an enjoyable experience for you either way. Then, she swept the kitchen and wiped off the counter-tops real quick, not wanting any bugs or mice. And finally, she dusted all of the tables, dressers, and shelves in the apartment, wanting to make sure that you could remain comfortable during your down time.

Once she finished up, she sat down with a good feeling of accomplishment, but then she scrunched her toes after feeling something squirm down there. Almost instantly, Neha gasped and carefully took off her moccasin, and shook you onto her open palm. She guiltily smiled at you, while saying “Whoopsies! I guess I forgot about putting you in there, huh? But in my defense, I wasn’t expecting to fall asleep.” You just say, “It’s okay. I was still enjoying myself while you were walking around, and I’m sure you wouldn’t forget forever.” You start to laugh, and Neha joins in, happy that you weren’t upset or anything.

Then she says, “I actually need to do one or two more things around the apartment. Would you mind hanging tight in your room while I finish up? I’ll grab you before I start cooking!” You wouldn’t mind a chance to collect your thoughts and relax by yourself, so you say “Sounds good.” So Neha walks into her room, and sets you down in the shrunken area that Diana prepared for you, while she finishes up her household chores.

After Neha was all finished up, she walks back to you, and takes you to the kitchen. While she walks, she says “Isn’t it inconvenient that I can’t mess with your size on my own? I mean, it’d be nice to be able to grow you back to normal while we eat, or at least shrink the food down so you’d enjoy it more.” You say “Yeah, you’re definitely right. I’d be a pain to constantly bug Diana for help, especially because of how fun this is to me.” And Neha adds, “Don’t forget that it’s fun for me too! I love how you feel as my pebble, Little Nicky. And you’re pretty alright as a person too, I guess.”

Neha laughs as you roll your eyes, although you’re glad that you were both on the same page. So you say “Maybe we can ask Diana about it some time. Maybe she knows a bit more about all this than she mentioned before?” And Neha agrees, saying “Who knows, but it couldn’t hurt! Now, let’s get ready for dinner!”

To Be Continued

End Notes:

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Okay guys, here is the next chapter in the main route for Neha! I'm having a lot of fun with these, and I hope you enjoy them too.

If you liked, or disliked, this chapter, then feel free to leave a review telling me why or why not. And the more detailed you are, then the better I can make improvements to the story.

Take care!

UPDATE 2/6/17: I've added a 'best girl' strawpoll for the story.

Here is a StrawPoll for you guys to determine which of the 3 ‘main’ characters your favorite is. You can think of it as picking the character you’d most like to interact with if you were actually in the story, or which one you’d like to see more of, or just which one you like the most.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Anita’s New Jogging Partner (AnitaMain3) by Sheograth

This continues from the chapter “Time to Eat! (AnitaMain2)”

While Anita and Diana walk back, while you are continually pressed into Anita’s sweaty 3rd toe, they both start to chat. Anita says “Would you mind if I asked Nick to come back to my apartment with me? I never expected him to grow up to be such a little cutie!” And Diana smiles and says “It’s not my decision. And you’re friends with him as well, so I’m sure he wouldn’t have any objections. But if you do, then let me get a few things together for you, so everything is easier.” And Anita curiously asks, “Like what, Diana?”

Then Diana explains, saying “Well, I’ve had him pick out a bunch of clothing, so I could shrink them to bring them along. I also decided to shrink an old dresser I had access to, so he’d a place to store his things, so he would feel a bit more normal while he was shrunk. And I also set up a cool shower system, so you won’t need to worry about messing with your sink or anything.” And Anita says “Wow, Diana! You really had this all planned out from the start. By the way, you need to tell me all about this shrinking stuff one of these days. It all seems so fascinating!” And Diana just says “Sure thing!”

By the time they finished their conversation, they made it back to Diana’s apartment, and the both made their way to the couch. Then Diana says “I need to get a few things together. Wanna pick out a movie in the mean time, Anita?” And Anita says, “Sounds good to me!” Then Diana left the room, so she could get all of her things ready for when Anita left tonight. And at the same time, Anita went to the movie shelf, grabbed a few top choices, and sat down cross legged to decide. As she scrunched her toes, mercilessly gripping you up like a pebble, Anita says “Did I ever tell you how good of a job you do as a pebble, Nick? You’re the best stress reliever I’ve ever used!”

And you take heart that Anita appreciated you so much, as you found that acting as her toe toy was incredibly pleasing. Eventually, Anita picks an older Disney movie, and she gets up and heads back to the couch to find a good spot to relax. Once she gets a good spot, Diana heads back in and says “Can you take Nick out of your slipper, Anita?” And Anita says, in a highly confused tone while you feel the same way, “Wait, what? Why?” And Diana giggles, and says “Let’s just say I have a cool idea!”

So Anita complies, and shakes you out of her slipper and places you onto the end table. Then you begin to grow, which surprised you and Anita, but you stop at about 2 feet tall. You still feel confused, and Diana says “I thought that you might want to give us a nice massage, after that walk from I-HOP.” And then Anita cuts in, while placing both of her slipper clad feet onto your lap, saying “That sounds like an awesome idea! I can approve of my tiny pebble acting as a less tiny massager for awhile.” She giggles while sticking her tongue out at you, and you realize that she was teasing you again.

You take the chance to look at things from this different size angle and you look at Anita’s feet, which were right in front of you, and you realize that they seemed absolutely massive right now. But you remind yourself that you were still only 2 feet tall, which would still make things seem bigger than they actually were. But it was still exhilarating to hold Anita’s feet while you were still smaller than her. Then Diana grabs a few pillows, and places them behind you, so you have a comfortable spot where you can rest while you give your massage.

Then Anita coos, saying “Would you mind taking my slippers off for me, while you’re at it?” And you comply, and remove both slippers revealing her sweaty soles. Then Diana starts the movie, and both of their focus goes to the TV as you dutifully rub Anita’s feet. You start by rubbing the left foot, wanting to do a good job, so you give it your full attention.  But while you focus on her left foot, Anita brings her right foot and plants it right onto your face, and scrunches her toes right into your cheeks, as she grins at you.

You take the hint, and drop the left foot so you can start massaging the impatient right one, trying to dig your fingers between her toes. But then Anita starts to poke and prod at your with her left foot, and you try to give it a bit more attention as well. Sadly, you cannot keep both feet entertained at the same time enough for Anita’s liking, so she starts to use you like a footstool instead. She giggles as she scrunches her toes into your smaller body, loving how it felt to grip you up ruthlessly. But then Anita looks over at Diana, who was absentmindedly playing with her moccasins while focusing on the movie, and she had a devilish idea. She quietly shushes you, as she sneakily moves your body into Diana’s side, wondering what will happen to you next.

Before you can react, Diana slams her right foot right into your chest, knocking the wind out of you and preventing you from yelling out to her. But then she brought her other foot over to your face, and planted it right onto it, preventing you from making an audible sound. And because the lights were turned off, Diana wouldn’t have noticed you even if she looked down. Then Anita says “Can you raise the volume? I can’t hear it very well.” And Diana reaches for the remote, as she says “Yeah, sure.” Once the volume was raised a bit more, she stretches her legs, dragging you along the carpet without realizing it.

You spent the rest of the movie under Diana’s feet, getting ruthlessly and vigorously abused by her without her knowledge. Right before the movie ended she kicked you away, back towards Anita, and she easily caught you so nothing would look out of place. Anita squeezed you cheek with her right foot, as she whispers to you “That looked fun. You don’t even need to thank me, Nick!” She winks at you, as you get up, stretch and brush yourself off.

Once everything was finished, Anita picks you up while saying “You’re still so light like this! You’re like a mini body pillow now, Nick!” Anita laughs after saying that, and you just say “You’re hilarious.” And Anita just says, “I know!” Then she puts you down, and Diana brings you back to your original height, and you start to stretch again now that you had a break at your normal size. And after you sat down, Anita sits down next to you and wraps her arm around you, and says “So, I was wonderin’. Would you like to head back with me tonight, Nick? It’s been so long since we’ve gotten to hangout!”

And you say “Umm, I’m not sure. Would you mind, Diana? I know that you arranged all of this, so I don’t want you to feel like I’m ditching you or anything.” And Diana smiles, and gives you a quick kiss on the cheek, making you blush a bit, and she says “You’re so sweet! But it’s your decision; and we are all friends here after all.” And then you say, “Okay, thanks! And I’d love to Anita.” So Anita gets up and says “Alright! We’ll have so much fun, Nick!”

Then Diana grabs the things she prepared earlier, and she says “Take these Anita. They’ve got everything Nick’ll need for awhile. Oh, and I have one more parting gift for you, Nick!” As she says that, you start to shrink until you become ½ of an inch tall, and she says “I figured you’d be more manageable this way. But you’ll still be tiny enough to have all kinds of mischief” Diana laughs as she says that, and you respond, saying “Thanks Diana! See you later I guess.” And you wave goodbye as Anita walks you away, while she waves as well, and then she drops you in her pocket. She says “I don’t wanna drop ya, Nick. I figured you could use a little break from my slippers, at least for now…” Anita trails off as she giggles, and you makes yourself comfortable in your small pocket space.

Once Anita makes it to her nearby apartment, she heads in and goes into her bedroom. She places your things onto the table at the side of her bed, and places you down next. She says “Diana left you a bunch of stuff, so you’d be more comfortable.” And you look around, but then you say, “Wait, where’s the bed?” And Anita taps her chin, as she says “Oh, maybe she forgot about that part. Give me a second!”

Anita then runs across the room, and comes back with one of her slippers and a pair of long orange socks, and then she says “Here we go! You can sleep in one of my comfy slippers tonight. And you can even use my socks as a blanket. Aren’t I so thoughtful?” Anita grins, and you nod, so she picks you up and lowers you into her slipper, and places the socks down on top of you. The smell of Anita’s feet radiates from the socks and the slipper, and their warmth surrounds you, while you get yourself in a good position. Anita quietly says “Have a good night, Nick! I’ll see ya in the morning.”

You sleep soundly, feeling completely mentally and physically exhausted from all the excitement today. And soon, morning comes as Anita wakes up first. She carefully removes the socks, allowing the cold air to jolt you awake, and she carefully picks you up next. You see that she wearing her thick rimmed glasses, as well as a red and white tracksuit but without any socks on yet. You tiredly say “Good morning…” And Anita smiles, and says “Good morning to you too, little guy!”

You start to stretch, and say “You’re awfully chipper this morning, Anita.” And she replies, saying “Well, of course! It’s almost time for my morning jog. Wanna join me? You’d be surprised by how well a bit of morning exercise can wake you up.” And you rub your eyes, and say “I’d be down for that. I’m gonna assume that I’ll be going in one of your socks, right?” And Anita giggles, and says “Close, but not quite correct!”

She then places you down onto the end table in front of the couch, and puts her left sneaker on while barefoot. You say to her, “Wait, you’re not wearing socks?” And she says “No, why would I? No need to get a pair of socks all dirty this early in the day. And besides; I always air out my sneakers once I’m finished.” But you still look apprehensive, and Anita adds “What, can you not handle going with me without my socks for just a quick run? I thought you were braver than this, Nick…”

And you remain silent, as you realize that she was playing into your ego, but you also realized that it was working well. So you eventually say “I can handle it. I’ll go with you for your run.” And Anita claps once, as she says “That’s the spirit! I’m sure you’ll enjoy yourself down there.” Anita teasingly sticks her tongue out at you while she picks you up and drops you in the other bright blue running sneaker. And when you land, you’re surprised that the smell wasn’t even all the strong inside, and that she must have been serious about always airing them out.

But your thoughts are cut short as Anita tilts the sneaker, sending you tumbling down into the toe section, where the smell was a lot more intense, but still not as intense as you would have assumed. And then you see all 5 of Anita’s titanic toes crashing down into the small cave you were thrown into, and you brace yourself as they come down upon you as a gigantic tidal wave. You are immediately pinned down by her 2nd toe, and it does its best to rub you up and down thoroughly. And once Anita felt that her foot was all the way in, she tightly tied it up and stood up, pushing her full weight onto you.

Then she walked out the door, and went outside, and started to walk to a nearby park. Once Anita made it to the park, she started to jog along the path, allowing the morning air to invigorate her. And as she ran, you were constantly thrown around and were slid along her foot. You first got squeezed under the ball of her foot, where you were repeatedly pounded as she happily got some exercise in. But then you were tossed under a somewhat larger fold along the ball of her foot, and as Anita lifted that foot into the air, you were sent deeper into that fold and found that your body was still small enough to be enveloped in her foot folds.

Although, because you were a bit larger than before, you weren’t as deeply wedged between the fold, but it still covered you none the less. And as Anita brought that foot crashing down, the two fleshy walls that flanked you on either side would squish and expand from her full weight bearing down, which caused you to be absolutely smothered by the moist flesh. But then Anita sat down at a bench to have a quick drink of water, as she started to absentmindedly tap her toes against the ground, which freed you from your flesh sandwich between that fold.

You wound up flying back to Anita’s toes, and you were quickly ensured between her 3rd and 4th ones, as your body was pinned by the ball of her foot and your head was treated as those toes’ pebble. They started to squeeze and smack your face with great dexterity as Anita took her short break, as she was barely even thinking of you at the moment. Then both toes started to take turns pressing into your face, covering your face in their sweat. And then the 4th toe started to knead into you, running its massive flesh slowly up your chest and into your face.

It repeated this process a few more times, while acting with more intensity with each repetition. But eventually, Anita got up and started to briskly walk back to her apartment. She felt that she did enough for today, and that she was ready to shower and get ready for the rest of the day. And she really liked her new jogging partner, as having you squirm inside her shoe really helped motivate her. After about 10 minutes of fast walking, as you are repeatedly treaded under Anita’s toes, she arrives back at her apartment. Once she gets inside, she sits onto the couch, takes off her sneakers, and shakes you out and into her palm.

She places you back onto your end table ‘room’ and smiles at you, while saying “You’re the best jogging partner ever, Nick! Did you feel the burn too?” You sit down on your chair, and take a deep breath, before saying “Yeah, that was pretty intense. And I felt like I was actually getting some exercise in too.” Then Anita says “Awesome! Does this mean you’ll keep on being my jogging partner? I’m sure you’d rather do this than actually jog yourself.” She giggles, as you say “You’re right; I really don’t like exercising all that much, but I think I can make an exception for your jogs.”

Anita says “Great! Well, lemme get some breakfast ready real quick. How do pancakes and sausage sound, Nick?” You reply, saying “Sounds awesome!” So Anita starts to cook breakfast, as you take a break in your end table room, glad that you’re getting to spend time with Anita again after so much time had passed since you both hung out. You’re also glad that you both were able to start things off right like they used to be, so there wasn’t a hint of awkwardness around.

After Anita finished cooking, you both ate your fill. She set up a smaller portion of food for you, as well as your own plate, so no accidents could happen. And once you were both finished, you moved off the plate so Anita could clean them off and place them in the dishwasher. After the dishes were all cleared away, Anita carried you back to the couch, and set you down onto the end table, right in your makeshift room.

Then Anita says “Well, it’s time for a shower, wouldn’t you agree?” And you look at yourself, and you were pretty filthy, and it wasn’t just from Anita’s toes this time. So you say “Yeah, definitely. I guess I’ll wait until you’re done, before I get my turn, right?” And Anita slyly grins, and says “Well… wanna join me?” You get red in the face, as you slowly process what Anita was implying, and before you can respond, she starts to laugh. She says, with tears forming in her eyes “You should see your face! I’m just kidding.”

She playfully pokes you and says “Diana actually gave me a nifty little thing she cooked up last night. It’s a shower thing, just for somebody as itty bitty as you!” Anita then opens a box that was on the side of the couch, and she pulls out this crazy looking contraption that looked like a mini-shower. Anita continues, saying “All I do is put a glass of water in this slot, and the thing sucks it up to start the shower. And then the used water goes into the other cup, and I can just pour it out later, and Diana said that one cup of water should last for hours of shower time. So cool!”

Then Anita places a full glass of water in the slot, and then she leaves to start her own shower and lets you have your own privacy. You both finish your respective showers, and then you both start to get dressed. When Anita got back, you saw that was wearing a pair of tan slacks, a green blouse shirt, and a pair of green flats. Her hair was tied into a long pony tail, although a few of her bangs rested on the right side of her face, and she twisted that strand with her hand while looking down at your with a smirk.

Once she notices that you were staring up at her, Anita makes an attractive pose while one of her flats pops slightly off of her heel, and she says “How do I look, Nick?” And she winks at you, as you say “You look incredible, Anita!” And she says, while smiling, “Thanks!” Then she quickly sits down, and scoots toward the table until she was right in front of you and your room, so she could look down on you.

While you stare up at her, completely mesmerized, Anita says “I need to go to the bank to sort a few things out. I’ve gotta check my accounts and stuff like that. And then I’m gonna stop by the library and pick up a few books that I need. Wanna join me?” And you happily say, “I’d love to!” So Anita picks you up and gives you a quick kiss, causing to feel a bit of vertigo from how suddenly you were raised up to her face, and then she rests you on her palm while saying “Sorry! I’ll move a bit slower next time.” She slyly smiles at you while your head gradually stops spinning.

And then, Anita slowly gets up, and goes to sit down on the couch itself. Once she sat down, she popped off her left flat and dangles you over it, while saying “I’ve got just the right spot for you, Nick! I’ll see you later today.” And you free fall right into Anita’s flat, and once you land, she tilts it so you roll right into the toe section. And when you finally stop, you notice that the area around you was darkened heavily, which was most likely where each of her toes rested while the flat was on.

But then Anita slowly lowered the flat back onto the carpet, giving you a reminder on how much she towered over you. So you start to look up, as Anita pops out of her other flat and starts to crack and wiggle her toes absentmindedly, while she cleans off her glasses. And then she quickly slips both flats back on, as you are lovingly smothered under her 2nd toe. Then she starts to wriggle her toes a bit, causing you to be thrown around inside the flat until you land right between her 2nd and 3rd toes.

To Be Continued

End Notes:

Hey guys!

Here is the next chapter in the main canon storyline for Anita. I hope you enjoy!

And something interesting happened while I was watching one of the anime airing from the Winter 2017 Season. I realized, while watching Interviews with Monster Girls, that one of the main characters looks a bit like how I imagined Anita to look like. The character is Sakie Satou (AKA Succubus-san). They both wear glasses and wear their hair in a pony tail, even if they have somewhat different hair colors.

Anyway, if you liked or disliked this chapter, then feel free to let me know in a review! And remember, the more detailed you are in your explainations on why you do or do not like the chapter helps me a lot more.

Take care!

Also, don't forget about the new StrawPoll, to decide which of the current 3 main girl characters is your favorite! Here is the URL:

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Another Crazy Day & Night with Neha (NehaMain5) by Sheograth

Neha looks down at you and grins, and then she picks you up and says “I’ll take care of dinner, as long as you take of my toes. Sound fair?” You give Neha a thumbs up, and she in turn drops you right into her left moccasin. You landed face first into the fluffy material, and you take the chance to appreciate how great it smelled to you, before you hurried towards the toe section. Once you got there, Neha put back on her moccasin, burying you under her 3rd and 4th toes. They took turns prodding and rubbing into you, and you just relaxed as they gave you their attention.

Then Neha walked into the kitchen to get dinner all ready. She didn’t feel like doing a whole lot tonight, so she took out the pizza she bought while she shopped earlier today, and put it in the oven so it was nice and toasty. While it cooked, she made herself a bit of hot tea, and sat down and relaxed while the pizza was in the oven. She’d periodically poke and grip you up while she had her tea, easily shifting you from toe to toe while you were in the moccasin.

Once the pizza was ready, she took it out to cool, and then she walked to the mini shower area so you could get a bit cleaned off. You washed your hands and face real quick, and once you were ready, Neha carried you to the dinner table. She set you down right in front of your plate, and you both started to eat. While you both were eating, Neha looks down at you while you slowly ate the small portion that you were given, and she frowns as she sees you struggle to eat at your size. Then she says “It’s really a shame that I can’t do anything about your size, Little Nicky. I mean, it’s gotta be so boring eating like that.”

You stop what you’re doing, and look up at Neha, and say “Yeah, it’s a lot lamer than I imagined it would be. I thought it would be awesome, because the food is so big now, but I get full after barely eating something, even if I’ve still taken in the same proportion of food.” You look down after saying that, as it dampened your spirits a bit, but Neha perks up and says “Don’t worry! I’ll give Diana a quick call, so maybe she can set something up for us; or at least give us a bit more info.”

Neha pulls out her phone, and calls up Diana, and you can only hear her side of the conversation. Neha says, as she talks with Diana, “Hey, Little Nicky and I wanted to know if you could help us a bit more with all your shrinking stuff. … Yeah, will you be free tomorrow afternoon? … Really, awesome! … Catch ya then, girl!” After that conversation, Neha hung up and turned to you, and then she said “Diana will come over tomorrow, so hopefully, we’ll figure everything out!” You breathe a sigh of relief, and say “Thanks, Neha!”

Then Neha gets up and walks away, while saying “I’ve gotta grab something; be right back!” While you wait, you look at your slice of pizza, and realize just how little you were actually able to eat it, and it made you sad that you couldn’t fully enjoy food at your current size. But you didn’t want to let that ruin the rest of the fun bits, because spending time with Neha while you were less than an inch tall was absolutely amazing, and you didn’t want it to end. When Neha comes back, you see her pink socks in her hand, and you have a good idea on what she was planning to do next.

Neha hovers the socks right in front of you, and says “Do ya wanna get another round in these babies, Little Nicky? No wait, don’t say a word! I know your answer already.” Neha winks at you and drops you inside the sock, and the warm scent surrounds you as you fall inside. Once you land on the bottom, you look up to see Neha’s familiar huge toes heading towards you. You wind up wedged between her 2nd and 3rd toes, and they happily scrunch into you for an after dinner greeting. Then Neha worms her feet back into the brown moccasins, and walks to the kitchen to clean up everything.

There wasn’t a huge amount of things she needed to do, as she made sure to use foil on the pan for the pizza, so she just rinsed the pan and let it soak in the sink for a little bit. Then, all she needed to do was put the plates and things in the dishwasher and put away any spices or other things.

After Neha finished cleaning, she went to read for a bit while leaving you in her socks, loving how much you squirmed between her toes. As she read, she announced to you, “Would you mind giving some love to my toes, Little Nicky? I’m sure they’ll appreciate the kindness!” So you start to wedge yourself between her huge toes, trying to vigorously rub into each small and tight crevice. And every once in a while, you’d get harshly squeezed by the toes you were crawling around, which completely enveloped you in their strong scent.

Then, Neha walked into her bedroom, and sat down onto the bed while you remained in her sock. Then she pulled off her sock, and shook you out into her open palm, and you quickly shook your head to reorient yourself. Then she says “I need to get changed real quick. Wanna get a shower in the meantime? I’ll get it set up for you.” And you would enjoy a relaxing shower before bed, so Neha brings you to the shower area after you grab some clothes. She pours the water in, and leaves to get changed as you got all showered up.

And once you were finished, Neha walks back in wearing a pair of purple silk pajama pants and a purple silk tank top, without any socks on either. Although she was carrying a pair of purple ankle socks in one hand, so you figure that she’ll wear them tonight as well. You say, “Wow, Neha! You look really great.” Neha smiles, and says “Aww, thanks Little Nicky! They’re also really comfortable too.” Then she picks you up and brings you back to her room, and sits down with her knees up on the bed, and sets you down right in front of her bare feet. Neha develops a wicked smile, while raising her toes so they seem to surround you.

Neha smirks and says “I think it’s time for bed. Are you feeling adventurous enough to spend the night with me, in one of my socks? It’ll be a bit chilly tonight, so it’ll keep you nice and toasty! And I’m sure you’ll make a half decent warmer too.” She sticks her tongue out at you, and you try to not look absolutely turned on. You think for a moment, while she starts to wiggle and crack her bare toes as they surround you.

Eventually, you say “It’s not like I wouldn’t enjoy it, but I’m a bit nervous. I actually spent the night in Diana’s sock the night before you and her went out, and she completely forgot about me in the morning. Now I’ll admit that it was a pretty cool experience, and I did get to meet you because of it, but it was also pretty stressful as well. As long as you won’t forget about me, we’ll have a deal.” Neha smiles at you warmly, as her eyes widen a bit, and she softly says “Aww!! I’ll never forget about you, Little Nicky!”

But then, Neha raises her hand towards her face, and you fall down on your bottom as her face starts to cover more and more of your field of view. And you realize that she was bringing you to her lips, and once you were close enough, Neha gave you a quick and gentle kiss, totally covering your body with her massive lips. Then she brings you away from her lips, and lowers you back down, and she says “Don’t worry about me. I’ll be here for you!”

And then Neha slowly lowers you back into her sock, and drops you right inside, while playfully saying “Enjoy the ride down! And have a good night’s sleep, Little Nicky. I’ll see ya in the morning!” After tumbling down the sock, you look up and see her toes already entering their home for the night. You end up lodged right between her 2nd and 3rd toe, and they mash into you affectionately as they get used to being back inside the sock. But then Neha says to herself, “Oh shoot, gotta brush my teeth!” and suddenly gets up to head to the bathroom.

You’re smothered between her 2nd and 3rd toes as Neha rushes to the bathroom, and you are pushed around as she fidgets her feet as she brushes her teeth. Once that was done, she walked back to her room and sat on her bed for a moment. Before she laid down, she stretched her arms and legs, while scrunching her toes vigorously, cramming you deeply into her oppressive and intoxicating toe flesh. Then, she snuggled under the covers, and went to sleep, happy that her new friend (and maybe a bit more than a friend) was snuggly ensnared between her toes inside her sock.

While you were tempted to poke and prod at Neha’s toes as she slept, to experience her unconscious and more ruthless reactions, but you figured that doing that might have been a factor in Diana forgetting about you the other night. And besides, you would much rather get a deep sleep with being able to snuggle against a pair of soft and warm pillars of tantalizing flesh. So you burrowed a bit deeper between her 2nd and 3rd toes, until your upper body was nicely wedged into the stronger smelling space, and you allowed Neha’s pungent aromas to lull you to sleep.

Once morning came, you woke up to Neha stretching as she woke up herself. You felt amazing, as you had a really great sleep, but then your sense of gravity was challenged as Neha brought her socked feet to the carpet. Then, she started to scrunch and knead the carpet with her toes, enjoying how distinct you felt while being lodged so deeply between her toes. Then she stood up, and said “Good morning, Little Nicky! I hope you slept well. I’m gonna make us a bit of breakfast, and I’ll take you out in a little bit. Hope you like your loving wake up treatment!”

Neha giggles to herself as she walks into the kitchen, and you enjoy getting to experience your first waking moments next to her amazing toes. And as Neha got the eggs and sausage out, she happily bounced about and tapped her feet rhythmically, keeping you constantly and lovingly battered under her toes. Once the eggs and sausage were ready, she placed a pot lid over them to keep them warm, as she sat down on the table to pull off her socks and free her miniscule buddy. She scrunches her socks up and places them in the dirty laundry hamper, wanting to let her feet get some fresh air for the time being.

She shakes you out of her sock, and says “Well hello, my little toe bug! Wanna wash up?” You reply, saying “Sure thing! I’m looking forward to breakfast; and I can smell it from here and it smells wonderful.” Neha smiles and says “Thanks Little Nicky!” You clean off your face, arms and hands; and once you were finished, you signaled for Neha and she brought you to the table. Then she set you down next to your breakfast portion, and you both happily ate.

As you both ate, Neha says “Did’ja have a good night’s sleep?” You reply, saying “Oh, yeah. I felt so comfortable and warm. I don’t think I’ve fallen asleep so fast in years!” And Neha slyly replies, saying “Oh, that’s just because you hadn’t met me yet.” You nearly choke from hearing that, and begin coughing while blushing heavily. As you recover, Neha says, while profusely laughing, “You’re so easily flustered, Little Nicky!”

After that, you guys started to talk about lighter things, and focused on your respective hobbies. You found out that Neha liked to play video games in her spare time, but she doesn’t play nearly as much as when she was younger, but it was still a common point for you both. You shared with her your appreciation of somewhat older games, for his generation’s perspective, and Neha would get excited when he’d talk about games that she used to enjoy when she was a kid.

Once breakfast was over, Neha quickly cleaned up and grabbed her brown moccasins once she was finished. She walked back to the dining room table, and sat down in front of you, and said “After our chat about gaming, I’m feeling the itch to play a bit before Diana comes over. She said that she’ll be here around noon, so we’ve got about an hour to kill. And I’m feeling another itch, one that I hope you’ll take care of for me, Little Nicky.”

You raise your eyebrow, and say “Alright; what kind of itch?” And she pushes you right into her left moccasin, while energetically saying “What else kind of itch did you think it was, buggy! You can spend some time in there while I have my gaming time. I hope you do what you can to scratch my toes, Little Nicky!” You land right in the imprint made by her 3rd toe, and it smells strong even though she didn’t wear it since last night. Then you look up, as Neha wasn’t done monologue to you just yet.

She continues, saying “And make sure you get in-between them too, because they really want some more quality time with their favorite little pebble. I don’t want to spoil anything, but I don’t think they’re in a very gentle mood this morning, although I think we both know how you like it, Little Nicky!” She winks at you, before placing her barefoot in the moccasin, pinning you under her 3rd toe. You feel so excited right now, and Neha was right on the money that you got incredibly turned on whenever you were treated brutally by a giantess’ toes, and even more so if they pretended to ignore you.

But before she started, Neha says “Oh, and if you’re curious: I’m gonna play some Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword on the Wii U Virtual Console. It was on the Gameboy Advanced originally, and I really want to see what all the hubbub is about those cool looking characters that I always see in Super Smash Bros.” Neha got this game recently, and played a bit of it already, and she was current on Chapter 10. She really liked Lyn so far, and she was excited to see her return to her new home in Caelin and defeat her corrupt granduncle Lundgren.

She played the stage carefully, making sure to not take any huge risks while still letting everyone get an equal amount of experience. While she thought out her moves and strategy, she would wiggle her toes rhythmically, giving you an intense massage between her flesh.

She didn’t really want to use Wallace, her new general, all that much because he seemed way more powerful than the rest of her squad. But she felt really tempted to just sweep through the level with him, just for the heck of it. While she felt conflicted on what to do, she harshly scrunched her toes, completely smothering you in her sweaty flesh.

But she was eventually able to reach the end of the stage, where the general Lundgren stood as the chapter’s boss. She saw that he was a dangerous enemy, so she started by having her mage Erk soften him up from range, but she didn’t notice that he had a javelin equipped. This meant that Lundgren could make a counter attack, and it nearly killed Erk, and seeing her character nearly die in a game with perma-death shocked her.

It also caused her to grind the balls of her feet back and forth with worry, brutally crushing you under her feet. But then she started to swing her legs around wildly, once she noticed that Erk survived the counter attack, dislodging you from between her toes and sending you right under her tiny but still powerful pinky toe.

Once that ordeal passed, she sent Nils to dance next to Erk, so he could get away. Then she had her healer, Serra, patch Erk up so she’d get a bit more experience as well. It was actually enough to give her a level up, and she started to happily and vigorously knead the moccasin with her toes once she saw that Serra got a lot of stats up in her level up, which also caused you to be pressed deeply into the soft and fluffy material.

At this point, Lundgren was close to death, so she moved Lyn in to finish him off. She felt that it would be most fitting to have her currently favorite character finish her story arc herself. Neha got excited when there was a special dialog for the battle, and she squeezed her toes in response, shoving you between her pinky and the ball of her foot.

And then, once that battle properly started, Lyn missed the first attack, which caused Neha to harshly squeeze her toes in tension. Then, Lundgren missed his attack, which got Neha excited enough to sit up on the couch and put all of her weight onto the balls of her feet, while intensely bouncing them up and down. That action pushed your body into all kinds of unnatural positions and toe folds, as the pressure was extremely potent at the time being.

But then, the battle ended with an awesome critical hit, which won Neha the battle and made her swing her legs out suddenly, actually causing her moccasins to slip off of her feet, which made her giggle profusely as she saw you confused and contorted between her pinky toe and her 4th one. Before she ended the stage, she carefully picked you out from between her toes, and set you down on her lap while saying “Well that was pretty intense, huh Little Nicky!”

She grins at you while you dazedly give her a thumbs up, as your head was still spinning, while saying “You can say that again, Neha!” While you took a break, Neha seized the castle gate, and allowed the ending cut-scene to end and happily watched as it showed what happened to all of Lyn’s companions. Once she was prompted, she saved the game and closed it up, and then she picked you up and placed you on her palm. She says “I think Diana will be here soon. Wanna wash up a bit before she gets here?”

After you got all cleaned off, and Neha took the opportunity to get dressed, she came back and picked you up. She was wearing a pair of gray jeans and the TIE Fighter T-shirt she bought the other day, without wearing any socks. And when she got in the living room,, she got a text from Diana that said “I’m here!”, so Neha shook on her moccasins and got up, and then answered the door, while holding you in the palm of her free hand.

To Be Continued

End Notes:

Hey guys! Here's another chapter in the Neha storyline. I hope you guys liked this one, and if you did then feel free to leave a review telling me why you liked or disliked it. The more detail you put in your review, the better in my opinion!

Also, my personal gaming interesting bled into the story again, as I Fire Emblem 7 (Blazing Sword [or Blazing Blade as it's called in FE Heroes now] was the first FE game that I started and finished) It's got a great cast of characters and is generally fun all around (Hector is best FE lord). And the sprite style and animations are really something else, and I'd highly recommend at least looking them up if you're curious.

If you wanna play it, you can find it on the Wii U Virtual Console. If you don't have a Wii U, then I'm sure there are other ways to find it besides finding an original copy *cough* emulation *cough*.

Also, I've got a pretty cool idea on what to do next, besides any major plot developments and stuff. I want to do another video game based chapter, like the chapter "A Furious Game of Super Smash" but I don't know if I want Nick to join in the playing himself, or put him somewhere instead. I'll decide on that one myself.

Take care!

Also, don't forget about the new character poll. Last I checked, I think Neha, Anita, and Diana were all pretty close to first. So if you really like one of them over the other two, then make sure to vote! Here is the URL!

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Crazy Gaming with Neha and Diana (NehaMain6) by Sheograth

Neha goes to open the door, and you both see Diana happily waiting outside, and she says “Hey guys! How have you been??” Diana is wearing a pair of navy blue jeans, a light green sweater, and a pair of black flats, and you think that she looks nice today. Neha says “I think we’ve both been pretty good. Come on in! I’ll grab us some drinks.” So Neha puts you down on the end table, right around your shrunken lounge area, and you and Diana start to chat while Neha grabs some snacks and stuff.

Diana starts, saying “So, how have you been having fun with Neha? I hope it hasn’t been too inconvenient to be at your size, without a means to change it.” You smiles and say “It’s been really fun to get to know Neha, and being shrunk like this is still super awesome. But eating is a bit lame though, because I get full way before I can actually enjoy the food. I kinda wish that Neha could do the same size stuff that you can do, Diana.” And Diana winks, and says “Funny you should mention that! I have a few ideas on how to make things easier for you both, but I don’t really feel like sharing them just yet.” And you just say “Really?? I guess I shouldn’t be surprised, because you love to make things interesting and suspenseful.”

Then Neha returns, with 3 glasses of iced tea and two bowls of chips. Neha sets them down, and says “Hey Diana, would you mind shrinking one of the glasses and a bowl of chips? I feel so bad for Little Nicky, because he doesn’t get to enjoy food as much while he’s bite sized.” Then Diana says “You got it!” And you watch one of the incredibly tall glasses quickly shrink down until it was proportional to you, and you see one of the chip bowls do the same.

Neha happily claps and says “Thanks, Diana! Now, I wanted to ask you a bit more about your shrinking power, but I figured that we could have some fun first. We’re all on vacation, so we should take it easy and not rush the serious stuff.” Diana says “I’m down for that! And I did a bit of research after I left Nick with you, so I’ve got some good ideas. What’d you have in mind?” And Neha points to her entertainment set-up, and says “Well, we could always play some video games on the Wii U! I know we all like playing video games, so I can’t think of a better thing to do on a lazy Monday.”

Diana says “Awesome! And I’ll make sure that Nick can take part, without having to get big or anything.” So Neha walks to the TV, and pulls a few games and controllers out, as you look forward to have another crazy gaming session with two amazing giantesses. After Neha gets everything, she brings one of her pro controllers to Diana and says “Can you shrink this for Little Nicky? I want him to have normal feeling controller, since I don’t think he’s ever used a Wii or a Wii U.” So Diana shrinks it, and give it to you, and you feel relieved that you can hold a fairly normal feeling controller.

Once everyone had their controllers, Diana looked at the games that Neha took out, and she zeroed in on her copy of Wii Sports. Diana says “Why don’t we warm up with some moving games? They’re always silly with friends!” And Neha responds saying “I’m game! Although, I don’t know how to include Little Nicky…” And while she ponders on that, she picks you up and gives you a mischievous smirk, and she says “Oh, I’ve got it! Hop in my moccasin, Little Nicky. It’ll get you all warmed up too! And in more ways than just one.” And without another word, she slips her right foot slightly out of the moccasin, and then drops you inside. Then she shuffles her foot back inside, and her toes quickly snatch you up and start to happily squeeze you.

Diana laughs and says “You’re terrible, Neha!” And Neha retorts, proudly saying “Oh come on, he loves it! And so do I, if I’m being honest.” Then they both get up and play a few games, mainly sticking with tennis, baseball, basketball, and boxing. And while Neha flailed around, you were constantly battered against her sweaty toes while they kept you just active as them. And even though the games weren’t the most accurate or responsive, just goofing around and feeling silly made them have a better time, and Diana and Neha both knew that they wouldn’t be having a good time otherwise. And while they played the games for about a half an hour, you were harshly crammed and mashed into Neha’s affectionate toes, and you were incredibly happy that you got to be abused by them whenever you wanted.

Once they finish playing, Neha takes off her moccasin, and shakes it out onto the table, causing you to fall out and back into both of their view. You shake away your dizziness, and Neha teases you and says “C’mon Little Nicky, we were only playing some video games! Are you already tuckered out?” And you confidently say “I’m good! I feel like I’m seeing double, but I’m cool.” And Neha just giggles, and says “We’ll give you a minute while I set up the next game. Any preferences, Diana?” And Diana says “Oh! How about Mario 3D World? I’ve never gotten a chance to play it.” So Neha puts the game in, and Diana grabs a spare pillow, and shrinks it until it was about the size of a king sized bed for you, and places it next to you. She says “I figured you could use a pillow yourself, Nick! No need to thank me.”

But then she picks you and your new pillow bed up, and places you onto the floor, and she says to Neha “Why don’t we let Nick sit it out for a bit, so he gets a chance to relax? I put him on the floor.” And Neha says “Works for me! Be careful though, Little Nicky. I don’t wanna accidentally interrupt your down time.” But you can tell from her tone of voice that Neha wouldn’t feel all that bad if she accidentally stepped on you or something while they played, but you’d welcome it personally. But you also feel tempted to get in the way of Neha’s feet while they play, since she might not notice you as quickly, since she would be focused on the game.

So Neha boots up Mario, and they start a new file; and she picks Mario and Diana picks Peach. They start playing at level 1-1, wanting to start from the beginning, and you watch as they both speed off to keep ahead. Then you look to your sides, as Diana begins playing with her black flats and Neha plays with her moccasins. You creep towards Neha’s feet, and you climb onto her left moccasin while her foot was perched out of it. But before you do anything, you check up above, and you see that Neha was completely engrossed in the game; so you take your chance and climb right into the moccasin.

You land with a thud, and her familiar musk washes over you as you fight your way past all the fluffy material to reach the toe section, and eventually you do. Once you’re deep within the moccasin, you look up to see Neha worming her foot back inside fully. You are quickly pounced upon by her 4th toe, and it starts to rub you back and forth aggressively, while Neha is too focused on the game to notice her favorite pebble. You are eventually grasped by that toe, and you find yourself wrapped up by it as it squeezes you against its joints and the ball of her foot.

But then they reached the last map segment, and Neha tensed up while wanting to remain in the lead, and her toes clenched as well. You are harshly enveloped by Neha’s toe flesh on all sides, and the pressure was incredibly intense, but the sensation was amazing. And because Neha’s foot has been back inside the moccasin again, her toes began to sweat profusely, which kept you thoroughly covered in sweat.

Then they reached the finishing flag segment, and Diana took a leap of faith to reach it before Neha. When Neha saw Diana do this, she started to grind the balls of her feet in anticipation for whether or not she’d lose her lead, which caused you to be shifted around under each of her huge and imposing toes. But it turned out that Diana’s gamble paid off, because she was able to reach the flag pole first and was also able to force the stage to end before Neha could get there either. Then Neha yelled “You clever little!” while stomping her feet in frustration, nearly knocking the air out of your miniscule lungs.

And then Neha kicked off her moccasins, which also sent you flying towards Diana’s side, and it gave you a chance to admire her feet again up close and personal. Luckily, Diana’s left foot was fairly still right now, so you took the chance to squeeze between her 3rd and 4th toes. And because Diana was so focused on keeping her lead over Neha, she was completely oblivious to your presence between her toes. And you pushed past both toes until you felt like you were totally stuck, and Diana started to wiggle her toes in response, causing you to be affectionately between her soft flesh.

But then Neha took the lead again, causing Diana to tense up, which caused her toes to clench down hard, cramming you deeply into her toe flesh. Then she quickly gripped up her flats with her toes, and then shuffled them back on, causing you to be engulfed in darkness while your eyes adjusted to the sudden light change. And while Diana had her flats back on, she would erratically fidget her toes, which kept you continually battered and mashed between her soft and inviting flesh.

And while you enjoyed being playfully abused by Diana’s toes as she didn’t even realize you were there, she made it to the next flag pole, and she took the jump. Right when she did that, she shook her flats off again, which launched you right back to your center relaxing area, and you got to see both her and Neha reach the flag pole this time, and start the next stage. And since they seemed to be playing for a while longer, you decide to take the chance to take a break and relax on your huge pillow.

As you rest up, and enjoy the game unfolding in front of you, they eventually finish their final level for the session. In the end, Neha got the most points and kept the crown for the majority of the game, but Diana was still fairly close behind her. And once they were finished playing, Neha leaned down towards you and says “You feeling a bit more energized, Little Nicky? I hope you were able to relax down there!” She picks you back up, and lifts you back towards them, and you say “Yeah, I was able to relax somehow! You guys are really good at that game.” Diana responds, saying “Thanks, Nick! And I almost won, too.” And Neha says “We’ve gotta play this together sometime, Little Nicky! But not now, because I think it’s time to change things up.”

Then Neha gets up and takes out the Mario 3D World disk, and puts it away, before taking out another game. She says “Hey Diana, have you ever played Lego Star Wars? I have a copy, and it’s a really fun co-op game!” Diana happily says “I haven’t, but I like Legos and Star Wars, so this should be great!” Then Diana turns to you, and says “By the way, Nick, I have an idea on how you could occupy yourself while we play.” And Neha laughs and says “I guess you’ll have to wait a bit longer before you get your gaming turn, huh Little Nicky?” And you just sigh, and say “I think you’re right Neha, but what’s your idea Diana?”

Diana smiles and picks you up, and places you back onto the floor right on your pillow area. Then you start to grow until you are about 1 foot tall. You take a second to appreciate how it feels to look at things from a different perspective, as everything was still big, but it wasn’t nearly as huge as before. Then Diana places a few more pillows down onto the carpet, and grows each one until they could cover most of the area around you, and Diana says “Would you feel up to giving us some foot massages, while we play?”

You give a confirmatory nod, and then look at Neha, and she starts to giggle while saying “You look so adorable like this, Little Nicky! I expect you to work extra hard down there, especially after I’ve let you go in my shoes so many times.” And then they both extend their legs into your sea of pillows, so you can easily reach their feet and massage them. Both of them had their shoes back on, and both Neha and Diana had her legs crossed at their ankles, and they seemed to cross them at opposing sides.

They both start to play, and focus on their game up above, while you walked over to Diana’s feet first. You sit down right in front of her right foot, and carefully take off her flat and place it to your side. Then you scoot up until your body is nearly touching her foot, and you start by vigorously rubbing her sole. And while you run your hands up and down her foot flesh, you press your face deeply into the ball of her foot, and wedge your head into her toes. That caused Diana to clench down with her toes, which smothered your face in her toe flesh, and then she brought her other foot towards you and quickly shook off that flat.

Before you could react, her left foot flanks you and grips you next and starts to squeeze your side. Both sets of toes harshly squeeze your body, and they eventually toss you to the side, and you get up and see that Neha was watching you with an amused expression. As you get up and brush yourself off, you can see Neha giggle while Diana barely even gave you a cursory glance, which made you think that she was really enjoying the game. But before you reach Neha’s feet, she grins and brings her left foot to you instead, and she pokes your face with her big toe. She actually knocks you down, and you see her make a shocked expression, but then she starts to giggle again. She lightly pins her foot onto your body, and she motions for you to grab on, so you tightly hug her foot.

She easily brings you over to her other foot, and you quickly start to rub and care for her still huge foot. You press your hands into her sole and each of her toes, and then you start to rub between them as well. And once you finish her left foot, Neha rubs your nose with her 2nd toe playfully, and then she places her right foot right onto your lap next. And her moccasin was still on that foot, so you quickly remove it and put the shoe to the side, as her built-up natural scent washes over you. Then you start to rub that foot next, making sure to give enough attention to all of the folds and creases along her sole.

Once you finish your massage, you are surprised as Neha starts to rub your body with both of her feet, covering your whole body with her soft and smooth flesh. She whispers to you, saying “You’ve been such a hard worker, I figured that you deserved a massage too!” So Neha takes a turn, using both of her feet to press and squeeze into your small, doll sized, body, and you feel all of your built-up tension and fatigue melt away.

Neha skillfully uses her feet to massage you while still being able to competently play Lego Star Wars, although it is an easy game, so there wasn’t a huge amount of tension either way. So for the rest of the game of Star Wars, you were gently and intimately massaged by Neha’s bare feet. And after they were finished with the current level, Neha leaned in and picked you up, while staring at you happily. Then she wraps her arms around you, and brings you in for a hug, as your face was completely buried in her chest.

Even though you considered Neha a relatively well endowed person, things were increased exponentially while you were around a foot tall. But it was a nice hug either way, and once Neha finished, she turned you around and started to poke your stomach, wanting to mess with you a little bit. She says “You really look cute like this, Little Nicky! I honestly wonder if I like you more like this, or when you’re all pebble sized.” And before you can reply, Diana chimes in and says “Well, whatever your preference is, I can help you make it happen!” And then they both laugh to themselves, as Neha gently places you back down onto the carpet.

Then Neha says “If you’re up to it Diana, I’d love to finish off our gaming time with some Mario Kart! I have the latest one here.” And Diana says, “I think I can handle one more game, although I feel a bit bad that Nick hasn’t gotten a chance yet.” But then you say, “Actually, would you mind if I hopped back inside your moccasin, Neha? I kinda miss being extra tiny.” And Neha effortlessly grabs her left moccasin with her toes, and grins while saying “I’d love to have my lovely little pebble back in my shoe. I hope you provide me with the luck to win, Little Nicky!” And Diana says “Let me help you out with that, and she snaps her fingers, shrinking you until you were about ½ of an inch tall.

So Neha picks you up, and drops you inside the moccasin, and you are excited have a rough and fun time as she moves her feet around while playing, as if she was actually driving. For the most part, you were easily shuffled from toe to toe, as each one gave you a thorough and loving rub-down. And the race is fairly close, where they both hovered around 2nd and 3rd place. But near the start of the final lap, Neha was starting to pull ahead of Diana, and she started to furiously wriggle her toes in response, giving you another intense massage session.

But close to the end of the race, Diana got the blue shell, and Neha looked at her while saying “Don’t you dare!” Diana just started to laugh as she launched the shell, which rocketed right to Neha and stunned her, which let Diana shoot past her. Neha stomps her foot and kneads her toes harshly in response to the setback, feeling heavily frustrated and wanting to use you to relieve her stress. She teases you, saying “I’m glad you’re in there, Little Nicky! Without my precious pebble, I might have lost my cool.” You would refute her if you could, because it felt like her toes were battering you angrily and aggressively, but you still enjoy the rough treatment.

And after that, Neha and Diana felt like they played enough video games for the time being, so she took off her moccasin and tried to shake you out. However, she realized that you were lodged between her toes, so she carefully picked you out, and placed you on her palm. Then Diana says “Can you put Nick back onto the floor? I’m gonna bring him back to his normal height.” So Neha complies, and you quickly rise in height until you were back to your 5’11” self. You begin to stretch as you get readjusted to your regular height, before sitting down onto the leather chair across from the couch.

Then Diana says, “I think it’s time I told you guys about what I learned about recently, in regards to my shrinking ability. Apparently it was an ability passed down among my family for generations, but they stopped using it or knowing much about it around my parent’s generation. I needed to do a bit of digging, but I think I found a lot of useful stuff out.” She paused, and saw that you and Neha were watching her with complete interest, so she quickly continued.

Diana continued, saying “So I’ve read that my family can passed this ability to other people, but the extent of how well non-family member can use the ability is lessened, and there is a strict process to do so. For some reason, we need to create a contract between you and me, Neha, and then I use officiate it with my abilities. You won’t be able to shrink anything, and we’ll probably need to make specific and limiting rules on what you can do, but I think you’ll be able to shrink Nick too, if we do this.”

Neha’s eyes widened, and her reaction wasn’t unnoticed by you, and Diana added “Are you guys sure that you want to do this? I know you just met recently, but this will be a big deal. Although, I’m sure it would keep things interesting between you two.” Diana playfully winked after saying that, and both you and Neha blushed, and once you both saw each other’s embarrassment, you both started to laugh.

You begin, saying “I’d be completely open to it, if Neha is okay with it too. I really enjoyed getting to know her these past few days, and I’d like to keep on getting to know her.” Diana started to giggle, while saying “You’re adorable, Nick!” And you looked toward Neha, while your face was beet red, and you were surprised when you saw Neha suddenly get up. She ran towards you saying “Aww!! I’d love to keep on getting to know you too, Little Nicky!!” She leaped into the chair, with her arms stretched out, and gave you a big hug.

Once Diana say that, she smiled and said “I think that’s all I need to hear. Neha! Nick! Come with me to the dining room table to write up the document. We’ll have it done tonight, for sure!” So the three of you head into the kitchen to begin brainstorming the document that would allow Neha to use the same size powers that Diana could, even if it’d be more limited. You and Neha spent time going over various aspects of the size ability, from how long you should stay shrunk, what things should be able to be shrunk, and how small Neha should be able to shrink things.

Eventually, the three of you were able to create a short document detailing Neha’s ability to use Diana’s shrinking powers. The document read as follows: (Sadly you won’t be able to see the formatting I used, to make it look more magic contract-y and stuff. So just imagine a font that’s kind of cursive in style. The one I specifically used was Lucida Calligraphy.)


 

The following document officially extends the shrinking power passed down the Williams family line for generations, to Neha Ali.

This ability will only be able to be used on Nicholas Smith, and any object that would be applicable for assisting said individual. Once the ability is used on the specified individual, he cannot be re-grown for 6 hours, and he cannot be re-shrunk afterwards for another 18 hours. Whenever he is shrunk, any clothing or personal belongings attached to his body will also be shrunk. The minimum size he can be shrunk to is ½ of an inch. The ability to alter sizes will not be applicable to anything else not specified in this document.

Once this contract is signed and affixed with a blood mark of the family, it will be officially binding, and irreversible.

Officiated By: Diana Williams

Accepter of Size Ability: Neha Ali

Target of Size Ability: Nicholas Smith


 

Now that they all finished up that official contract, Neha says “Wow! I’m starving! Do you guys want to go out for some dinner?” You excitedly say “I’d love to go somewhere!” And Diana adds “Thinking and writing up that contract was tiring. I could use a pick-me-up!” So you take the chance to wash off a bit and get changed into a clean set of clothes, while you place your dirty clothes in the hamper. And while you get ready, Neha and Diana chat.

And once you were finished and ready, the three of you left the apartment and headed to a place to eat. You allowed Neha and Diana to lead you somewhere, since they were more experienced with the neighborhood.

To Be Continued

End Notes:

Hey guys!

Here is another Neha centered chapter. I'm pretty proud of this one, and I think I have an idea on where the main 'canon' route for Neha will eventually end.

And I already am aware that there isn't a Wii U version of Lego Star Wars (at least the Original Trilogy one [which is the best Lego game by far]) so just pretend that there is one.

And if you enjoyed the chapter, then feel free to leave a review telling me what you liked about it. A detailed review can really help me gauge how a story is doing, much better than StrawPolls or raw numbers could.

Take care!

Also, don't forget about the new character poll. Last I checked, I think Anita and Diana were tied for first, and Neha trailed a bit further behind them. So if you really like one of them over the other two, then make sure to vote! Here is the URL!

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6106