Omega: Other Foot by Jacksmith
Summary:

Ashley King and her tiny boyfriend, looking to take their relationship to the next level, get a few firsthand lessons in intimacy between sizes under toe and tongue.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Couples, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Mouth Play, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Omegas
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 18231 Read: 78476 Published: June 19 2016 Updated: August 02 2016
Story Notes:

Hey, all. I'm back with another entry in Ackbar's Omega universe as part of a story trade with him. This one will be on the shorter side, and unlike most of what I've done in this particular series before, focus much more on the steamy fetish bits (in case the summary didn't give that away yet).

For context in the overall timeline, this takes place not too long before Omega: Consequences, and deals directly with events that took place in Omega: Tough Love just under two years before. Please enjoy and let me know what you think!

1. Meeting by Jacksmith

2. Begin by Jacksmith

3. Toeprint by Jacksmith

4. Closer by Jacksmith

5. Walkabout by Jacksmith

6. Tuck by Jacksmith

7. Girls by Jacksmith

8. Make-Out by Jacksmith

9. Climax by Jacksmith

Meeting by Jacksmith

Ashley King passed from beneath the sheltering arch of the Alpha walkway tunnel that wound its way above the vast ecosystem of the Lindon family’s front lawn and into the budding sunlight, batting her eyes as her pupils readjusted to the midday glow. Keeping her hand level to her chest, she instinctively curled her fingers over her palm, shading the three-inch eighteen-year-old who happened to be reclining within.

            Appreciatively, Jack Potter bowed his head beneath the cooling cover of his girlfriend’s fingers and leaned back deeper into the plush give of her skin. Luckily, their time in the sun was short-lived, as they soon found themselves above what served as a porch for the Omega-sized habitat, standing in the shadow of the tremendous front door. It was a bizarre enough standing this high above the ground when most Alpha platforms were designed to run along the earth, but evidently the Lindon residence was a special case. As the Omega passageway itself was well out of the pair’s reach, a control panel with an intercom and a bright red doorbell awaited their use, but Ashley didn’t hit the button just yet.

            Coming to a stop, the youngest King shifted her weight from heel to heel, arching her soles up in the sandals absentmindedly, and drew out her phone with the hand not currently cupping her much more precious cargo. She clicked on the power and popped open the correct application; noting this shift in her other arm, Jack pulled his own cellular from his pocket too.

            “You’re sure everything on this list is how you want it, Jack?” Ashley whispered into her palm as she swiped through the words onscreen, reviewing lines that had been proofread and revised by the couple to a precocious degree during the past week. She’d probably asked this question close to one hundred times throughout the entire process

            “Yeah. Yeah, I think so,” Jack confirmed as he studied the list, despite having already memorized every word. It felt more than surreal to be looking at a “wish list” of intimacy lessons for a mixed-size couple such as themselves, one that he himself at contributed to in equal measure. Even stranger was that its number-one item represented an act that, a mere year and a half before, had been no less than the most traumatic experience of his life. When Ashley had entrapped him in her shoe and delivered an unintentionally sound thrashing beneath her pounding toes, as a supposed reward for his accidental ogling of her pretty peds, he’d never have dreamed of not only asking to repeat the process, but receiving a practical demonstration of it.

            Yet here he was, sitting in his girlfriend’s hand before the veritable fortress of an Omega’s house, about to do just that.

            “I texted it to Claire last night and she says she has everything ready to go. But you know if we think of something else for the list or change our minds in there, she’ll be totally cool with it,” Ashley noted. She affectionately tousled the boy’s shaggy brown hair with her pinky finger as she locked the device and slid it back into her shorts.

            “I know,” Jack said, gulping from anxiety that lingered nonetheless, then lied: “I’m not worried.”

            “Hey, you… know I’m really happy you decided to come with me for this, right?” Ashley offered sheepishly, again repeating herself after dozens of preparatory conversations. She twirled a strand of honey-blonde hair around her index finger, pinching it at the end.

            “Sure. You know you didn’t make me do it.”

            “Yeah. But I still… well, thank you.”

            “Of course.”

            He gawked at the tinted surface of the ovular peephole came far above, its blackened glass looking to Jack like it would've fit perfectly well onto the side of a clock tower rather than someone's front door which, if the glances he'd taken were accurate, was among the more modest facades in the Omega neighborhood, constructed of simple white-polished wood. Still, the thing was big enough to make up the side of a skyscraper.

            Ashley, apparently satisfied at last with Jack’s contentment level, reached out for the control panel. However, she didn't even need to lay a hand on the bell before the door swung open, giving way to a cool gust of refreshing wind that chilled the Beta’s cheeks and watered his eyes as he gazed into the yawning space that served as the Lindons' front foyer. And of course, there stood all one-hundred-forty feet of Claire Lindon, clad in a sky-blue sleeveless top and black workout shorts that displayed her bronzed thighs in all their toned glory. She lowered her hand away from the unlocking mechanism high up on the wall, advancing a single fingertip that by rights would've been capable of covering Jack's entire body twenty times over if she were to reach for him now.

            The Beta was absolutely dumbfounded, as though he'd been walloped upside the head and spun a tumble dryer before being made to stare into the eye of a hypnotic storm.

            God, she was massive. In fact, there wasn't a good enough adjective for Jack to grapple with in comparison, and so he simply let his eyes make the long voyage up the mountainous contours of the Omega's hips and chest, along her neck, up to her jawline and the cascading canopy of brunette locks. Even though the walkway leveled off at the level of Claire's stomach, the rest of her was still too much for the Beta to drink in without craning his neck up. Ashley had given him several pep talks before this meeting, knowing he'd never been quite so up close and personal with an Omega, but even his girlfriend's soothing comparisons to ready him for Claire's sheer scale did not at all do her justice. She was a living landscape, with a shadow that could turn day to night in a blink, who just happened to be benevolently looking down upon them with a disarmingly sweet smile.

            “Hey, Ash,” Claire greeted cheerfully, then turned her gaze to the Beta in Ashley's palm, her titanic hands planted firmly on her hips. Her voice lowered several gracious decibels as she addressed him, pursing her lips into a whisper: “Hi there, Jack. It's good to finally meet you in person.”

            “H-Hi, Ms. L-Lindon,” Jack sputtered with all the cordiality he could muster, waving a hand up to her that at this particular moment felt startlingly pathetic. It wasn't fear that gripped his throat, but somehow, being so near to this girl who he understood had once participated in a thirty-minute session of domineering vigilantism to put his already-towering girlfriend in her place, confidence wasn't coming so easily. Being around that much power, even if it was being gifted for the betterment of his relationship with Ashley, was still a lot for his apprehensively churning stomach to handle.

            Batting the chocolate pools of her irises, Claire regarded the Beta before releasing a snort of surprised laughter like the burst of a thunder cloud. Jack flinched, noting how easily he would've been floored by Claire's breath if he'd been anywhere near her lips when that gale-force chortle was unleashed.

            A broad grin stretched with seemingly infinite goodwill over the smooth bridge of Claire's lips. She covered her mouth, hoping to recover after noticing how her involuntary reaction to what she at first assumed to be a joke had affected her gravely formal new acquaintance.

            “Sorry, I didn't meant to laugh, it's just...” she proffered meekly, clearly a little embarrassed for the both of them. She shot a glance to Ashley, who only grimaced, not at all shocked by her tiny partner’s salutation. “...it's gonna be a loooong afternoon if you decide to call me Ms. Lindon instead of Claire. We're just here to make sure everybody knows how to be have fun and be safe at the same time. C'mon. It's okay.”

            Sighing with relief to have the ice not only broken but melted, Jack released some of the tension in his shoulders and sank even lower against Ashley's fingers, which provided him with a supportive embrace around his shoulders. She plopped her thumb into his lap and he squeezed it against his stomach like a plush toy.

            “Right. S-Sorry,” the Beta chuckled. “Claire.” His voice had never felt so quiet, even though he was wearing a voice tag to amplify it. The teen was having difficulty believing his miniscule voice was not only reaching Claire's ears but also registering as anything more important to her than the buzzing of a lost gnat, yet the girl's brown eyes were trained directly on him, focused to his person so long as his lips were flapping.

            “That's more like it,” the young Enforcer said with another smile.

            Jack blinked, still struggling to comprehend the magnitude of this tanned goddess who, from what he'd heard of her through his girlfriend, was the closest thing Ashley had to a second sister. It was almost unfathomable to conceive of getting to know such a monumental being on a level of equality where they might be regarded as siblings. Such a thing frankly boggled his mind.

            In the next moment he felt Ashley's comfortingly warm breath against the back of his head, breezing through his hair. He straightened up, hugging her thumb tighter up to his chest, and began to gently stroke the grooved curve of her thumbprint.

             “Are... you gonna be okay?” she questioned softly into his ear, her hair draping loosely around him as she leaned in closer to her cupped palm.

             “Uhh...” Jack gulped, unsure of just how serious his own follow-up query was. His voice dropped to a mumble. “Is it too late to back out of this?”

 

End Notes:

Please comment!

Begin by Jacksmith

 “Of course it's not too late to back out,” Claire answered without hesitation, nearly earning another recoil from Jack, who was still struggling with the concept of being heard by an Omega, let alone comprehended. However, he managed to keep himself in check.

             “Really?” the Beta uttered.

             “No one is going to do anything they don't want to do today. That's rule number one,” Claire declared simply. “If you've decided this isn't something you want, then we drop it, no questions asked. Because rule number two is that this is supposed to be fun for everybody.”

            Inherently, Jack felt endeared to the Omega's trustworthy disposition as he looked back up to Ashley, who echoed the much-taller girl's words with a reassuring smile and another soft brush against his back with her fingertip.

            Sooner or later, he knew he was going to have to buck up, for Ashley, and for himself, if this relationship was going to endure. And he certainly wanted that, above all else. What was he so afraid of?

            “No,” the Beta answered confidently, and gave Ashley’s thumb an affirming pat. “I… I want this. I do. Sorry, I’m… just wrapping my head around it still.”

            “There’s no need to be nervous. We’ll take things nice and slow and make sure everyone understands the rules as we go,” Claire explained kindly, lowering her fist toward the edge of the path and unfurling her fingers such that Jack barely felt the airy gust as they flattened before Ashley’s feet. “No judgment and no embarrassment here. At all. Okay?”

            “Okay,” Jack mumbled, looking up to Ashley’s face just in time to find her puckered lips descending on him, planting a moist peck on his head as she gingerly took a step and embarked onto the bronzed platform of Claire’s fingers. Padding carefully across the cushy terrain into the creased center, the Alpha kept her arm perfectly steady.

            Meanwhile, Jack witnessed with gob-smacked appreciation the absolutely astonishing gamut of the hand, stretching seemingly for acres below the humbled feet of this six-foot-one tower of a teen cradling him in her own palm. Suddenly, the grand scale of Ashley’s hand seemed startlingly small, when the peachy terrain of the Omega’s was all but covering up the very ground below. Every crease of Claire’s hand formed a crested valley and every curve leading to the heel resembled the terrain leading up to a mountain, if it weren’t for the rosy glow of the skin that revealed itself as organic, tough as it was to fathom. Even from this high up, the Beta found himself easily tracing the patterns that formed the swirls of Claire’s fingertips like concentric ripples moving out from the center of a lake.

            Once the front door was sealed again, the journey through the foyer brought with it fresh wonders as well once Jack managed to tear his gaze away from the sight of Claire’s hand so far below. Every wall felt like it was literal miles away. The tables and countertops the Omega passed by in the hallway and kitchen may as well have been edges of the horizon for how tangible they felt at this distance. He clung tighter into Ashley’s fingers out of the need to re-establish a tactile connection with his body while surrounded by the alpine halls of the Lindons’ household.

            She, of course, was only too happy to oblige with a snugger embrace, folding him deeper into her palm as she herself settled comfortably against the heel of Claire’s hand. It was already taking a great deal of focus for Ashley to avoid falling into muscle memory of an occasion not so long ago when this very same hand that currently held her with such revere for her safety and happiness was coiled tightly around her body, robbing her of sensory orientation and personal agency all in just a few smothering presses from those mighty fingertips. Biting her lip, Ashley stroked her pinky along Jack’s cheek, reminding herself again that they were here to move forward, not backward.

            “They’re here!” Claire announced happily as she re-entered the living room and approached the glass island that comprised the coffee table, positioned before a synthetic black leather couch that glinted with sunlight caught in its textured valleys.

            On the table stood an Alpha, wringing his fingers through his dirty blonde hair and pacing back and forth along the edge. He seemed to shrink into himself a little at the sight of his fourteen-story significant other returning with the guests in tow, though he’d already prepared himself for the inevitable awkwardness this encounter would bring that had only resulted from his own boastful blathering. The twenty-year-old Alpha was already fully committed, particularly if he wanted Claire to stay in a good enough mood with him to play around a little more after the lesson was complete. A little humiliation among friends was more than worth that in his eyes.

            “Hi… guys,” Sean Morrison coughed into his fist, waving up to the passengers of Claire’s hand as the Omega slid her way into the gorge between the coffee table and couch, gently descending into its buoyant cushions and lowering her flattened palm down toward the translucent plain.

            “Hi Sean,” Ashley said with as much cheeriness as she could summon for her classroom acquaintance, knowing whatever anticipatory embarrassment she was feeling right now, he had to be experiencing tenfold. Carefully she rose from Claire’s palm and sauntered down the soft plank of the girl’s fingers, alighting back on completely solid ground once again, whereupon the Omega withdrew her appendage, clasping her palms onto her knees.

            “And you’re… Jack, right?” Sean said, focusing his attention onto the teen in Ashley’s palm and giving another half-hearted wave of his fingers. “Good to meet you, man.” It took an awful lot of control to avoid flinching at the sight of this three-inch newcomer. After all, Sean felt at least partial responsibility for delivering Jack into Ashley’s shoe and the subsequent misguided day of sweaty, bruising torment thanks to his casual divulgence of personal details regarding the nature of his relationship with Claire. For a moment he considered extending a finger for the Beta to shake, but decided he already felt like enough of a jackass for this particular moment.

            “Yeah, you too,” Jack said amiably, though most of his attentions were still devoted to surveying the enrapturing cavern of the Lindons’ living room. Though adorned with few building-sized sticks of furniture, it was still more than enough to overwhelm the Beta, who attempted to estimate how many of his entire house could be stacked into this single antechamber of the Lindons’ abode, before quickly abandoning such mind-bending arithmetic. His rapidly blinking eyes passed over the sleek flat screen, entertainment center, and the armchair matching the ebony hue of the couch that faced the narrow end of the table. Attached to the wall behind the chair was an aquarium tank large enough to hold an entire pond. It gurgled with colorful aquatic life, hosting a full coral reef brimming with wild chroma along its blooming surfaces. Nearly wincing from shock, Jack could’ve sworn he saw a shark dart between the weaving vines and bubbling jet-streams.

            “I don’t mean to rush anyone…” Claire said, noting the palpable gracelessness of the situation for her little friends and resolving to get things in motion. “…but I don’t think this is going to be any less weird for anyone until we just jump in. So how about it?”

            “Sure thing,” Sean said nonchalantly, pretending to pick at something under his thumbnail to avoid looking anyone in the eye. To the standoffish Alpha, the sooner he was out of sight of these witnesses to his folly and under Claire’s toes, the better. After the girl had given him a look at Ashley and Jack’s list that morning, he’d been forced to adjust his stance to avoid exposing a rather incriminating opinion tented in his pants.

            “Good with me,” Ashley confirmed, then lowered her gaze to the Beta, arching her eyebrows. “How about you?”

            “Yeah,” Jack breathed, simultaneously filled with jitters and a hopeful libido. “Let’s do it.”

            “I have your list right here,” the Omega said, tapping at her phone where she’d placed it on the couch cushion. Brimming with sudden life, the car-sized communication device flashed with the playful games Ashley and Jack had spent half a month devising for this momentous occasion. “Wanna just go from number one?”

            “Yeah,” Ashley said, backed up by a numbly nodding Jack, who could envision that first line in his mind as plain as day:

            1. We want Jack to be able to lie down in my shoe while I wear it.

            “Well, then,” Claire sighed happily, propping the rubbery treads of her massive sandal against the table’s edge gently enough that an earthquake was avoided, though nonetheless an echo rumbled across the glassy surface on impact. Her fingers fumbled to unlatch the straps as she lowered the truck-sized footwear delicately onto the surface and tugged her heel free. The Omega wriggled her bare toes as she reared the expanse of her tanned sole freely above the heads of everyone present, popping her joints and eyeing Sean with an impish smirk. “Why don’t we begin?”

 

End Notes:

Please comment!

Toeprint by Jacksmith

“So see, it’s really just about both of you being where you want to be, then training yourselves to relax into that spot like a habit,” Claire explained calmly as she spread her big and second toes apart slightly, allowing Sean’s face to peek through the fleshy crevice and up to the light above. “The key is learning what it feels like, more than anything else, since you can’t really rely on seeing each other to know everything’s okay. Does that make sense?”

            “Uh… yeah,” Jack gulped, more overwhelmed than intimidated at this point as he perched on the ivory precipice of Claire’s largest toenail and stared down into the peachy gorge between her two digits.

            The scale of his surroundings hadn’t yet become comfortably familiar, and Jack doubted they would, even with Ashley standing so close after she’d gingerly deposited him onto Claire’s landscape of a body for a closer examination of her expert technique of wearing someone in a sandal. He was surprised at how still the Omega was able to keep with him standing on her; he’d been preparing his best imitation of sea legs as he touched down onto the terrain of her toe, but she’d remained remarkably statuesque. It gave him the distinct impression she’d had a Beta on her toe before, though for what purpose he couldn’t imagine.

            Rarely did Jack have the opportunity to look down on an Alpha, and it was even rarer to see said Alpha comically dwarfed beneath the admittedly soft though nonetheless mammoth toes of a still-larger individual. Of course, this comparison made him feel all the more self-conscious about how he looked, standing on this reflective nailbed that might easily have served as a skating rink for him.

            Every slightest twitch in Claire’s body caused a chain reaction of minutiae he was fairly certain only he could fully appreciate: the sheen of her nail, the rippling of near-imperceptible wrinkles, the alternate whitening and flushing of her skin tone as she adjusted to place differing amounts of pressure on her bashful volunteer. It was tempting just to gawk at the veritable ecosystem of Claire’s foot, or at least the parts of it he could make out in such detail from this position, but he was here to learn, so he quickly managed to refocus his attention back down to Sean. Each toe had a life of its own, hovering with impressive dexterity over the Alpha, while still giving him just enough of their weight that he could comfortably cradle a few of them across his torso, allowing him to share what looked to Jack like a pretty cushioned embrace

            Ashley was watching closely, too, wanting to soak up as much of this information as she could, though it was tough not to let her gaze dart back to Jack every few seconds for a spot check. She knew Claire wouldn’t let him fall between her toes, but even so, she had her hands flattened at her sides, prepared to swoop out and scoop the Beta out of the air if something went wrong.

            “Once you’re used to it, the most important thing is just getting a feel for how much you can give, and… how much he can take,” Claire continued after a few more moments of silent demonstration, during which Sean wrapped his arms back around her second toe, hugging its plush girth back into his chest. His cheeks were still rosy from a combination of embarrassment and mounting arousal, but by this point, the blonde Alpha seemed to be getting more into the swing of things. “And to really know what that feels like, you need to be standing up. Ash, do you and Jack maybe wanna scoot back a few feet for me?”

            “Okay,” Ashley said. Tapping Jack on the shoulder with a pinky finger to get his attention, she laid her opened hand atop Claire’s toe and collected her boyfriend back up. Once he’d seated himself in her palm, the young Alpha backed up across the lustrous surface of the coffee table, determined now to dedicate her full scrutiny to the activity inside the Omega’s building-sized sandal since Jack’s balance was no longer a concern.

            Claire kept her foot flat against the glass surface of the table, but proceeded to push off from the leather cushions of the coach with her fists and ascend to her full height. Sean didn’t look the least bit perturbed as the foot genially squashing him into the dampening insole momentarily was supporting the entire body weight of his gargantuan significant other.

            In fact, he appeared to breathe a little easier now that he didn’t have the likes of Ashley or Jack peeping in at him inside his favorite clubhouse: his entire frame loosened like a ragdoll all at once, as though he was sinking into a particularly pillowy mattress. Or rather, having the mattress sink into him. Bracing her opposite sandal against the ground, Claire pushed off and brought her other limb up to rest on the table, where she stood completely over her two students.

            Jack, now more thoroughly dwarfed than he’d been in his whole existence, looked into the spiraled pattern of Claire’s big toe just ahead where it rested on the altar of her insole, then let his eyes trace up the stratospheric stature of the young woman dominating his entire field of vision no matter which way he gazed. The bronze pillars of her legs alone were a challenge just to see to the top without lying flat in Ashley’s hand, stargazing-style. His neck was beginning to feel pinched as he attempted to get a clear look at Claire’s face so far above, then finally resolved to just give due diligence to those monstrous toes squirming gently over Sean’s body and let the Omega’s whispered suggestions boom down from on high.

            “I like to think of standing as a home position. You won’t need to go over and over this to yourselves every time Ash takes a step, obviously, but it’ll help the first few times you walk somewhere… together,” Claire said as she splayed her hands authoritatively on her hips. “So take plenty of time learning what works for you both from here. The best way is to wear an open shoe like this while you’re getting used to it, so you can communicate easier if you have to. Once Ash is wearing something closed, all you’ll have to go on is touch, which we’ll go over next. Clear?”

            “Uh-huh,” Jack mumbled.

            “No matter what kind of shoe it is, though, you just have to test it out with each other,” the Omega said calmly. “It might be a little uncomfortable at first until you get a feel for it, but it’s important so you know where the line is. For both of you. Sean can take a… pretty good amount of weight, but it’s because we’ve had lots of practice together. And beca- well, never mind. That’s the main thing.” A seismic giggle escaped Claire’s lips, but she stifled it almost immediately.

            At this awkward shift in explanation from Claire, Jack couldn’t help but notice Sean’s face between the shifting shadows of his girlfriend’s writhing digits. He couldn’t be certain, since so much of the young man’s body was buried, but his cheeks appeared to have filled with a distinctly cherry-red hue. Jack knew it couldn’t possibly be from too much pressure on his lungs, given Claire’s scientific approach to keeping her sandal’s passenger safe.

            “What we like to do is a little of… this,” Claire said, bulldozing right along without so much as a flinch at whatever she’d nearly divulged. Her toes ceased their more randomized nudges against the Alpha’s body, and militaristically pulled back into order together. Arching, they momentarily lingered over his briefly freed body, before plopping back down onto Sean like synchronized divers.

            Jack winced at the sight, as it had happened a little quicker than he was expecting, and Ashley seemed to react with similar reproach. Her hand fluttered lightly beneath the Beta’s legs, but she quickly recovered.

            Sean, meanwhile, didn’t seem affected at all by the sudden impact with the fleshy undersides of Claire’s toes other than a compulsory puff of air that escaped his lips when the Omega’s middle digit collided with his stomach, though it still managed to avoid completely winding him. From here, Claire’s foot set into a practiced set of aerobic pumps. Her toes would curl as a single unit, clutching Sean’s body into a fleeting cocoon of her tanned digits before releasing again. However, before the Alpha could even flop back into the padded floor of the sandal, those toes were wrapping themselves back around his sides. Each time resulted in a hug against the warm padding of her skin just below each digit.

            Every movement was perfectly calculated, giving Sean ample time to grab full swallows of oxygen between the playful passes between his girlfriend’s wriggling toes. Yet it was quick enough to keep all parties within that shoe in constant motion. He, too, was fully in control of his actions, even as he handed nearly complete command of his body’s trajectory over to the impressive handling of Claire’s foot. For the most part Sean kept his arms locked lovingly around Claire’s second extremity, embalming himself into its doughy turf each time she grasped him back into the tunnel of toes.           

            However, he clearly had the freedom to adapt if need be, simply timing it to coincide with a release. The Alpha would shuffle his limbs around during the fractional interludes when he wasn’t being squeezed into Claire’s skin. From there, he could easily slide his arms or legs into a different toe crevice, even turning himself around onto his side.

            On more than one occasion, amidst the flurry of motion that would’ve been difficult to distinguish for anyone without Beta-sized eyes, he appeared to bury his face into the concentric pad of a toe, practically melding with its essence and even lapping at the bronzed flesh with his tongue.

            At this point, Jack had to place a hand under his chin to keep his jaw from dangling like a drooling incontinent’s. Up until now, every moment of this experience had been muddled with at least some shame at how public these intimate desires were becoming, but now that he had the chance to sample what his future could hold with this girl he cared so much for, well…

            He just hoped Ashley’s gaze stayed fixed to Claire’s expertly capering toes and their equally willing dance partner rather than shifting down to the enthusiastic shape his pants were taking between his legs. This was gradually getting to be a bit too much to endure as a mere audience member.

            “You two… might want to try it a little slower the first time,” Claire said with a touch of coyness tucked between her words. Another ghost of a chuckle emanated from her lips.

            Immediately her toes stopped their rapid cavorting over Sean, and settled into a much mellower pattern of scooping him back up as she had before, holding on for a few seconds and squeezing, then tenderly letting him roll back out. The digits displayed the same level of practiced control even when hanging onto their occupant for a more extended period of time. Sean didn’t seem to mind slowing down the demonstration, as it gave him an even longer stretch to enjoy being cradled into the firm embrace of that cushioned skin on all sides.

            “The trick is to try it a few times, putting in just a little more each time until you decide what works best,” Claire said. Her toes continued in their leisurely pattern, alternately clamping Sean into a velvety grip, then offering him liberty again. “Ash, for you it’s all about being able to visualize what his body is doing at any second. Doing this kind of exercise will help you learn. Once you’re good at it, you can try it out a little faster like us. And Jack, for you, the important thing is knowing when you can act. It’s okay if you can’t move all the time, as long as that’s what both of you want, but you have to learn when you can or can’t adjust. Right, Sean?”

            There was a muttered response muffled through the thick barrier of the Omega’s toes, the timing of which was, ironically, chosen to accurately coincide with this moment. A smile crossed Claire’s lips as she at last relented, lessening the pressure around her boyfriend, who managed to poke his head between two of the meaty digits.

            “Right,” he said, breathing a little heavier than when he’d first disappeared beneath Claire’s foot. Sean quickly retreated, wrestling himself back into the muggy sanctity beneath the enormous foot. The Omega in charge was only too happy to oblige him, of course, squeezing her toes back together where her partner’s head had been a moment before, sealing him inside once again.

            “So, we all understand everything so far?”

            Ashley and Jack, more or less spellbound at this whole display, only nodded in unison.

            “Perfect,” Claire beamed, clasping her hands together with an enthusiastic pat that echoed through the walls. “And now that you’ve had the lecture, how about a little practice now?”

 

End Notes:

Please comment!

Closer by Jacksmith

“Does that feel okay, Jack?” Ashley asked of her Beta companion as she finished lacing the final strap of her sandal back up, enclosing her tanned foot into the leathery wear with her significant other pinned beneath the warm flesh of her toes.

            “Uh…” he mumbled, unsure if “okay” was an adequate descriptor for his current state of mind as he settled under the plush heft of the towering girl’s lovely digits, feeling a sense of security not unlike collapsing into an inviting hug from the most benevolent protector on earth: a universal oath that everything would be all right. Perhaps “enchanting” would’ve been a better term.

            “Jack?” she repeated after he took a moment to speak up.

            “Yeah. Yeah, I think I’m good.”

            It was ironic, really. He and Ashley had experimented with one another behind closed doors, of course, but he hadn’t been here - really here - for almost two years. On that occasion, things hadn’t exactly been as blissful as they were now. After Ashley, then a stranger, had first plopped the boy into the moist darkness of her shoe before following him in with her lithe bare foot, his baser instincts couldn’t help but kick into overdrive as he was mashed beneath the object of his kinky desires. He’d gawked many a time at the monumental girl’s sandaled peds as she passed him on the road, and his imagination certainly had been creative about the seeming impossibility of being near them. However, as the pressure mounted and time wore humidly on as she’d given him exactly what he wished for, embarrassed arousal quickly turned to rigid fear, leading the Beta to report her to Aegis and start off a chain reaction that eventually led to their highly unlikely relationship.

            And here they were again. Just as intimate as they’d been the day of that first unfortunate interaction in more ways than one, and now, Jack hoped, they’d only grow closer.

            Ashley was careful not to lower much more than a few ounces of pressure onto her charge until receiving confirmation of his contentment, but once she had it, she could concentrate all of her focus into cuddling him into the undersides of her toes, just as Claire had demonstrated. The five appendages descended at a considerably slower pace, applying weight little by little until she had a mellow grip on him. What had once filled her with delight to feel her little secret admirer squirming around below her foot now only made her apprehensive, but she was determined to make this work for the both of them.

            “That’s it, Ash. You’re doing well,” Claire commented sweetly as she hunched over the experimenting pair, her hands on her knees. “Just be gentle at first and communicate.”

            “Still okay?” Ashley questioned, biting her lip as she fully enveloped Jack into the silky embrace of her toes. She gave the tiniest squeeze, her heart fluttering momentarily to wonder if it had been too much.

            “Y-Yeah. This is… nice,” Jack answered. He steadied his breathing, hoping he didn’t just humiliate himself with how dreamily he’d uttered that last word, but he supposed if they were already this far into the lesson, it wasn’t worth being concerned. Privacy was kind of out at this point.

            “Good,” the young Alpha replied happily.

            She couldn’t help but feel a coating of goose bumps at the subdued elation in his tone. In a way, this act, a taking on of complete responsibility for Jack’s entire being as well as a fulfillment of his most bashful fantasy, was her redemption for that awful choice she’d made as an immature sixteen-year-old. Though she’d apologized with a myriad of weepy methods to a chorus of desperate forgiveness from Jack, she still clung to a shred of that culpability. Now, in the most roundabout of ways, she thought she might be able to make it right, if not for him than for herself. Determined, the girl flexed her toes back out and releasing the Beta from the fleshy folds.

            Jack’s shoulders touched back down into the damp insole, blackened in the worn-out shadow of the girl’s digits. He watched Ashley’s toes rise back up, splaying out above him and providing an awkward view through the glowing crevices and between the straps of her shoe. Through the keyhole of those layers he could make out the misgiving etched into the girl’s magnanimous face as she leaned down as close as she could to the glass surface of the Lindons’ coffee table. Her amber eyes were almost comically widened with worry and her honey-blonde locks cascaded in a mess past her flushed cheeks.

            He couldn’t help but smile, perfectly understanding her uneasiness given the similarity of the situation to their first meeting but nonetheless wanting to ease her tension. Delicately he brushed a hand along the underside of her toe, from the meatier segment of her foot up to the grooved pad of her print. Lingering there for a moment, then, he stroked her skin back and forth, hoping she’d get his meaning. Despite the difficulty of reading her expression past her toes, sandal straps, and gold locks, he could still make out a relieved beam spread over her lips.

            The boy grinned to himself, increasingly thrilled at how smoothly this was all progressing after his initial doubts, and felt an impulse suddenly overtake him. Though the Beta had spent most of his life learning it was generally best to aim for the conservative route and ignore the silly suggestions of risk from his self-conscious, Jack decided enough strides were being made today, small as it may have seemed to an outsider, to make a move. He leaned up, caressing his cheeks against the doughy underside of Ashley’s big toe, and buried his face into the hypnotic center of her swirling toeprint. Without any further hesitation he planted a kiss into the cushy skin, not merely a peck but a wet smack strong enough to be felt by his nervous girlfriend and, more importantly, make his message clear.

            The Alpha’s cheeks blushed deeper with surprise, and though Claire was too high above to make out the intricate details of the events inside Ashley’s shoe, judging by the pleasurable flinch she noticed in her best friend’s little sister, she had an accurate guess. The Omega grinned and held back a chuckle, feeling as though she was witnessing a miniaturized re-enactment of her own first time with Sean.

            Emboldened now, Ashley braced herself to go for another round. Scooping Jack back up into her toes and clasping him into the top of her foot, she placed every iota of focus into studying the Beta’s reactions to her movements. Most important, she thought, were the feelings of his limbs pressing into her skin so she’d know where to let up to avoid aggravating his joints and the ticklish telltale of his hands caressing against her skin as he, too, steadily got into the act. His warm breath puffing against her the wrinkles of her flesh let her know she wasn’t exerting too much force to prevent him from getting regular oxygen. Even, when Ashley held still and concentrated, his tiny heartbeat, pounding aggressively in his chest but relaxing more with each minute.

            Meanwhile, Jack was almost able to forget the fact that a skyscraper-sized girl was just outside the sandal and supervising his every move, and planted more kisses upon Ashley’s toe. It might’ve been a little forward considering how timid the pair been in all their previous acts of intimacy, but he didn’t care now, and even if he did, he doubted he could’ve helped himself.

            Her skin was so irresistibly sweet with the lathery aroma of her soap and candied summer sweat glazed across the contours of her toes. Every time his mouth met her flesh, he could feel the raw muscle beneath the pillowy pad, imparting her bodily moisture to his face like an ointment, which he licked away without even thinking. He savored her lukewarm liquid collected on the back of his throat. There was a tingle in his cheeks as the salt of her sweat soaked in. Anyone outside of this room might’ve viewed it as unusual to draw comfort from this lowly gesture, but then again, there was something wonderfully unusual about the way they had all come together. He soon realized he wanted to do more for her, miniscule a token though it was.

            Following Claire’s advice to time his adjustments in accordance with each release, he waited for the Alpha’s digits to lower him back into the base and then wriggled himself into a new position, managing to wedge his head comfortably between Ashley’s big and second toes.

            Surprised, the girl was still putting enough attention into her every move to immediately notice the change and adapt the positioning of her toes around Jack. They hugged just as tightly, molding his rolled form into the pink plain of her skin, but it was easy enough to allow him more space.

            She almost winced again, then, to feel his tiny lips working systematically over the tender flesh of her toe crevice, leaving adoring smooches on every square inch of surface area he could reach. More passionate even than before, his mouth move efficiently while his hands massaged her smaller digits, and she even thought she felt his little tongue flicking sensitively at her balmy flesh.

            Happily, she obliged him as much as possible, gripping the Beta for a more extended period into the curved tomb of toes and allowing him to pay his loving tribute just as she, too, tried to repay him for everything she felt she owed.

            Ashley had to admit how different all of this was turning out for her than she’d been expecting, even though she’d been the one to contact Claire and at last take her up on the offer for guidance. This act, in particular, was one the youthful King had harbored jitters over, not especially comfortable entrapping this boy she cared so much for not only beneath her foot but back inside the muggy confines of her shoe. Nevertheless, she’d resolved to chew through the agitation and indulge Jack, as she knew full-well after some embarrassed coaxing that this activity was one he desired perhaps above all else.

            However, now that they were actually here, building on a system of already considerable trust with a show of love that was turning Ashley’s cheeks rosier by the second, she was beginning to see the appeal. Even, when she stripped away all the small-scale qualms, one she found she enjoyed too. Of course the girl had always been lucky enough to be surrounded by affection from her family and friends all her life, but she’d never experienced devotion quite like this, nor felt the throbbing need to return it in equal measure. It was all so new and exciting to have it realized physically, and she already knew she wanted to see where it led next.

            Pressing the tip of her pinky into her lips, she lowered her hand with her finger extended and inserted it between the straps of her sandals until she found Jack’s face squeezed into the soft valley. She stroked it along his cheek as her toes at last lowered him back into the insole and flattened themselves comfortably onto his body, squashing him gently into the firm base. He responded in kind with a kiss of his own onto the end of her smallest digit, sending another rush of warm sparks through her bloodstream.

            The practice session continued on for a while longer as Ashley and Jack gradually developed a comfortable rhythm, testing out varying speeds for playing together. At Claire’s urging, Ashley straightened herself back up, staring ahead and becoming better accustomed to recognizing Jack’s geometry just by touch. Considering how lovingly the Beta was grappling with the massive foot, rubbing every surface and losing himself in the tangle, it wasn’t very difficult. It delighted Ashley to feel her three-inch sweetheart coming out of his shell like this, even if it was under the cover of her toes.

            “I think you guys are really getting the hang of it,” Claire congratulated, clasping her hands together again and stretching back to her full leviathan stature atop the coffee table. “Now. The next most important part of this is having an out. Specifically, a safe word Jack can use to let Ashley know there’s a problem.”

            “Safe word?” the honey-haired Alpha repeated back. Jack similarly wrinkled his nose at the phrasing as he continued obsessively kneading his girlfriend’s toe flesh against his palms. “But… how can he talk to me from down there?”

            “It’s not so much a word as a pattern,” Claire said. “He needs to have a way of touching you that you can instantly recognize and let up on whatever you’re doing.”

            “Oh. Okay. Um, do you-”

            “-have any suggestions?”

            “Yes,” Ashley sighed with another reprieved smirk.

            “Of course,” the Omega responded. She arched her foot slightly in the sandal, forcing a semi-disgruntled Sean to behave himself with a little more public decorum than he had moments before, when he’d been engaging in some horny snuggling within the cocoon of toes. “We’ve tried out a lot of sequences, and we’ve had enough practice that we actually have a few signals for… different messages. That part’s up to you two, though. If you want to try walking around together, all you have to worry about now is a warning signal. It could mean anything, like if Jack isn’t getting enough air, or you’re squeezing too tight. The idea is just for him to get your attention, immediately.”

            “Right.”

            “So what Sean will do is get his hand into a space between my toes, whichever one is closest. I’m sure you noticed you’re most… sensitive there, so it shouldn’t be too hard to notice. To help separate it from, say, just playing around together, though, he’ll hit the spot three times as hard as he can. It won’t be much, but you’ll be able to notice the difference in strength. And then, just to make sure, he’ll dig his fingers in as deep as he can get them and hang on. By then, you should be already aware and correcting the issue,” Claire explained.

            “That sounds good,” Ashley said, stooping closer to the ground and resting on the knee of her leg not currently compressing Jack. “Did you get all of that?”

            “I think so,” the Beta breathed. “Punch, punch, punch, scratch. Errr… are you sure I won’t, uh-”

            “You won’t hurt me,” Ashley said, reading him immediately. “You can’t.”

            “Are you su-”

            “Yes,” she reassured, almost harshly. She was flooded with guilt that he would consider such a thing when she already had her comparatively bus-sized foot clamping him down into her sandal-imprisoned sole.

            “This is about your safety, Jack,” the Omega boomed from above. “So don’t hold back. Trust me. Ashley’s a big girl. She’ll handle it.”

            “All right,” Jack answered, manuevering the nearest thing he could to a shrug with so many pounds of marshmallowy toes cresting over his torso.

            “So try the curling exercise again. You probably won’t be standing still if Jack ever needs help, after all,” Claire pointed out. “Then whenever you’re ready, Jack, test out the safe word.”

            Nodding, Ashley set back into alternately clutching the Beta into her supple toes and pinning him back down into the sticky fabric of her sandal. She opted for a more rapid set of motions, in order to make it more difficult for herself to detect Jack’s distress call. It seemed wisest to train herself early on to notice him in less stable conditions, with Claire’s watchful eye making the environment even safer.

            And sure enough, after just over a minute of Jack’s mindful massaging of her toes and nailbeds, she noticed the faint sensation of his little fist punching the more receptive pad of pale flesh in the slit between her two largest digits. She’d already ceased squeezing him before he could even attempt to claw his fingers into the skin.           

            “You two are fast learners,” Claire chirped. “Obviously, though, the only real way to know if that message is getting across is if you actually try it while walking around.”

            “Okay,” Ashley said, tingling with anxiety that was more than overshadowed by another swell of eager anticipation for the last step of this arguably highest priority on their list. She leaned back over, sliding her hands down the sculpted pillars of her calves, and arrived back at her sandals. Her fingertips fished back between the leather straps to make contact with Jack, who wrapped his hands around the girl’s thumb as it brushed along his head again.

            “That is, as long as Jack’s ready to go?” Claire posed nonchalantly.

            “Are you?” the Alpha whispered to her shoe passenger.

            “Yes!” Jack blurted before the second syllable was even out of the girl’s lips.

 

End Notes:

Please comment!

Walkabout by Jacksmith

“Don’t worry, Ashley. Just stay focused,” Claire proffered. “Go ahead and start reading.”

            “Okay,” the girl said, her palms growing clammier as she did her best to evenly divide attention between the phone cradled in her hand and the fragile body of her boyfriend sheltered under her toes. She unlocked the screen and began to decipher the bolded letters as she lifted her sandaled ped off the ground, momentarily suspending Jack in midair before gravity bungled him back into the velvety undersides of her digits again. Clearing her throat, she began to simultaneously walk and dictate the words Claire had texted to her: “Some assert penurious indigence as inevitability, eschewing with obdurate entan… ent…. um… I hope I’m pronouncing all of these right?”

            “It doesn’t matter if you do. The point is to see if you can engage your mind while still keeping Jack at the center of your awareness. Not that you’ll be reading stuffy economic articles all the time, but it’s a good reference point,” Claire said, eyeing the awkwardly marching Alpha. “Your steps don’t look very comfortable.”

            “They’re… not,” Ashley responded, pivoting her heel against the reflective coffee table to give Jack another break as she let him cuddle back into her foot. She tried not to let a warm gasp escape her throat as she felt his little tongue slide along the inner stretch of her second toe again. “But it just seems too… risky to walk like normal. Especially after last t-”

            “I know you’re worried about that,” the Omega reassured. “But it’s just like riding a bike. Once you get your whole body working together, it’ll be instinctual.” Claire carefully stepped off the glass island of the table to demonstrate the practice herself and immediately started walking a steady lap around the couch, passing by the bubbling shark tank and glossy entertainment center before returning back to Ashley. To anyone who wasn’t aware she had a person sandwiched between her writhing toes and the dampened insole of her shoe, her gait wouldn’t have appeared to be at all out of the ordinary. If anything, she had more spring in her step, propelling with just a little added bounce off the balls of her feet.

            Ashley couldn’t help but wince at the sight, especially in remembering how she’d once walked on Jack for most of a day with half as much vigor and still left him a mewling, bruised mess.

            The Omega read the distress on the scrunched face of her student and shook her head. Arching her right foot up and planting it back on the coffee table, the smugly smiling Claire fixed her hands to her hips like a gladiator returning victoriously from a conquest.

            “See? Nothing to it,” Claire reported, meaningfully eyeing the footwear as she flexed her toes out enough for the contents beneath to be viewed between the straps. Taking the hint, Ashley delicately bent over to peer in at Sean, who appeared to not only still be exactly where he was when his girlfriend began her brief voyage around the room, but entirely unharmed and with his limbs still mounted around his handler’s bronzed digits at peculiar angles. He flashed another uncomfortably broad grin like he’d been caught with his pants down.

            “Nothing to it,” he repeated supportively, peeping several times back up to the Omega in hopes of being covered back up again.

            A revering chuckle emanated from Claire’s throat as she gave him what he wanted, coiling Sean back into the muscular flesh with added strength as a show of gratitude for his continued compliance. Ashley was pretty sure she heard a shuddering sigh leak out from between the squirming crevices of the Omega’s digits as Sean set back to semi-privately fondling his doughy prison on all sides.

            “So just stay centered on Jack, even if your mind is on something else. I know you won’t let anything happen to him,” Claire said, suppressing a giggle as a louder moan eked out from under the caressing carriage of her toes. “And the sooner you get used to that, the sooner it’ll be fun… for both of you.”

            “Okay,” Ashley sighed, snapping her eyes back to the phone and lifting off the ground again for another step. One foot at a time, the girl promised herself her charge would be all right as the dense syllables of the document poured more easily from her lips: “…but an indolent paucity of ana… anachronistic partisans cannot account for a surfeit of fiscal sluggards, where obloquy and… divesture are made to fester. Temperance from apostate practices on remunerative measures is inexorable, and only the most pedantic of delegates would argue a more commodious marketplace will placate the downturn. However-”

            The Alpha paused, catching herself a few steps from the edge of the table, and realized she’d just walked the length of its surface with the same energetic pace as Claire. Quickly she dropped to her haunches, shifting all her weight into her heel, and began prying back the leather straps of her shoe.

            “Jack?” she blubbered, peeling her toes away from his body and finding the boy in a state of fulfillment similar to when she’d first gently mashed him into her insole. “Are… are you…”

            “Yes,” he swore before she could finish voicing her worries, wrapping himself around her big toe and laying another kiss on its rotund arc. “T-Thank… thank you.”

            Breathing a sigh of relief, Ashley found herself more easily sharing his look of beaming ecstasy, and blushed again as his pecks of wet gratitude wandered in soft circles around the rings of her toeprint. Shifting her gaze from the wonderful little hands working her foot to the brunette sentinel looming above, the Alpha saw a smile even wider than her own plastered on Claire’s face, if such a thing was even possible.

            “That’s great. You’re really getting the hang of it,” the Omega congratulated, shifting the gaze of those chocolate orbs onto the comparatively crumb-sized life form fervently nuzzling Ashley’s toes. “Both of you.”

            “I guess… it’s something we’ll be able to do now,” the Alpha said somewhat uncertainly, propping her foot up against her knee and parting the sandal straps again with her fingers. “I… I still-”

            “Don’t let it get to you too much, Ashley,” Claire ordered as kindly as possible, knowing better than most where the girl’s mind would go when it came to this game. Her dark eyes flashed with that familiar cordial luster. “With more practice, you’ll be just as comfortable as Jack is right now. Believe me.”

            “Okay,” Ashley answered with a nod, comforted in the minutest sense, and was consoled again to see Jack scrambling up the improvised ladder of her toes to make himself seen.

            “That was great,” he said with more confidence than he’d displayed all day. “Really. You did so well.”

            She could only smile this time, tracing the tip of her thumb up from the Beta’s little chin, along his tender cheek, and to his hair, which she stroked back and forth a few times, letting the feathery strands brush along every groove of her thumbprint. If he believed it as strongly as his voice suggested, Ashley supposed she ought to try as well.

            “That was one of the riskier numbers on your list, so I’m glad we got to it first. If you want, though, we can move on,” Claire suggested. “We only have the house to ourselves for so long, after all.”

            “Sure, let’s do it,” Ashley said, looking down to Jack, who bobbed his head in confirmation as he allowed himself to slide comfortably back into the swaddling arch of plump digits. He’d clearly been waiting too long for this particular activity to want to lose any precious moments of it, especially if their teacher was suggesting changing it.

            “I’ll bet the boys are ready for a break, anyway,” Claire added.

            Ashley couldn’t help but crack a smile as the Omega tittered jovially at the near-impossibility of such a concept; she’d hardly managed to utter it without breaking into booming laughter, especially where Sean was concerned. She lifted her sandal back onto the table, planting the rubber sole so tamely upon the surface that Ashley and Jack barely felt any vibration. Taking the hint, the young King stooped back down and followed suit as both Alpha and Omega towed the straps away from their tepidly encased feet, liberating their willingly imprisoned significant others from beneath their five floundering friends.

 

End Notes:

Please comment!

Tuck by Jacksmith

2. We want Jack to be able to ride in my bra while I wear it.

            Claire nodded to the words on her phone before sliding it back into her pocket and returning attention to the three individuals waiting like miniature figurines before her on the coffee table. Ashley had Jack cupped back in her palms, happy to have him in a much more geographically secure position on her body, and was waiting obediently for the safety lecture to start. This one, she imagined, might be easier to have some immediate fun with. As enthusiastic as Jack was about being near her feet, it was hard to overcome that niggling dread when a false step would pancake him into her sole, but here, it seemed much more possible to spend some quality time together without risk of grisly dismemberment.

            And, who knew, if things got frisky, they got frisky. Ashley wasn’t at all opposed. As bashful as Jack could be, she knew he wasn’t either.

            Sean, meanwhile, had sunk down to a seated position, his hands folded conveniently in his lap, not so much out of sulking but more necessity to avoid making his current bodily needs too obvious to Ashley or Jack. Flushed maroon through the cheeks and trying not to rattle from the aching case of blueballs he was now working his way through, the young man chewed his lip almost hard enough to break the skin, so intently was he focused on not embarrassing himself.

            The Omega responsible for his aphrodisiac reaction flashed the sandy-haired boy a promising wink, not especially caring how easy it was for everyone present to see it. He shuddered, clearly only pained by the need to wait longer for release, but held it together. Claire then pinched at the fabric of her complimentary sky-blue top along and began to tug it along her torso, which set Sean into a drooling haze all over again. The hexagonal cells of the fabric rushed like a waterfall in reverse up the mountainous curvature of her breasts, until the entire billowing piece was flung over her shoulder and onto the couch, leaving Claire in only an ivory sports bra and black shorts.

            The mighty tanned globes were a little too far above to see from a Beta’s eye view without craning, which Jack was grateful for, as he didn’t want there to be even an inkling from anyone present that he was leering. Which he certainly didn’t want to anyway, given the undeniable butterfly apocalypse he had purling in his stomach every time he was around Ashley and Ashley alone. Nevertheless, it was tough not to be impressed as the sculpted bulwark of the Omega’s abdominals now filled his vision instead, golden and riveted from the intensity of what Ashley had informed him were soccer practices. It made him a bit self-conscious of the meager offerings of his wiry frame, especially with Sean standing so near and looking equally toned as his monumental girlfriend, but there was already plenty to get caught up on there, namely that Jack was the size of Sean’s finger and could easily measure up as lint in the canyon of Claire’s toes, so the Beta resolved to do his best not to be bothered by comparisons of vast physical competency.

            “Hope nobody’s still embarrassed by any of this,” Claire said playfully, adjusting her bra and brushing the massive bronzed hills of her bosom about as she got comfortable. She tried not to speak directly to Jack with this reminder, but it was clearly intended for him as he pretended to solely dedicate his attention to his ankles. “We’re just learning, remember?”

            “Yep,” Ashley said, smirking down at Jack as her eyes shifted back and forth between him and her own chest a matter of inches away. She’d promised herself she’d take everything completely seriously today, for Jack’s reassurance and her own that everything would be done with one hundred percent security, but it was difficult not to tremble just a little with eager excitement. Maybe even, if she was honest with herself and the faint pulsing she felt between her legs now, anticipatory passion. “Just learning.”

            “Like you probably guessed, this one is a lot safer, but it still doesn’t hurt to get a feel for it with each other before you try… going anywhere with an extra passenger,” Claire explained, her words quickly losing their professorial rigidity and deepening with a coy cheekiness. Her palm opened, fingers outstretched as they advanced on Sean, who kept himself wide open with arms apart, apparently expecting to simply be snatched up where he stood, but an expectant glance from Claire told him to make an exception this one time.

            Trying not to huff audibly, the boy trotted up the bronzed gangplank of his girlfriend’s fingers and took his seat in her palm as it ascended back toward the Omega’s mostly unfettered bust. He crossed his arms over his shoulders as he rose, unaccustomed to and far less entertained by this foreign concept of being allowed freedom of motion while contained in the occasionally domineering hand of the girl. Luckily, the rapidly approaching rack of such colossal proportion helped brighten his mood considerably.

            “Go ahead and get set up if you like,” Claire said. She simpered at Sean’s inability to hold a grudge for longer than five seconds as he gawked into the beautiful gorge below, playfully poking him in the stomach with her thumb and tickling a far gentler line down to his crotch that nearly sent him into amorous convulsions.

            “Ready?” Ashley whispered to her charge, swallowing the semi-aroused swelling to the surface of her words. Her hand had made the short crossing over to her shirt, where her fingertips were steadily fumbling to pluck apart the top few buttons without capsizing Jack. It was made even tougher as her wrists continued to quiver with enthusiasm from imagining this scenario before more times than she would’ve comfortably admitted to anyone except this very special Beta.

            “Definitely,” he said. He gulped as he peeked into the freed crevice of Ashley’s breasts, feeling his heartbeat quickening to imagine experiencing the pumping drumbeat inside the Alpha’s chest that he’d soon be contacting through her still-blushing skin. Plus, his libido had by no means cooled completely down after the teasing frenzy of wrestling and sampling Ashley’s toes, and it didn’t take more than a cursory glance at his next destination to feel fired up all over again.

            “Like with the shoe, just make sure you’re plenty close, and try not to start walking until he’s in nice and safe,” Claire said. She tipped the edge of her hand down slightly, giving Sean enough of a slope to clamber off her palm and bound down into the tanned valley below. He sunk easily into a bulbous embrace between the pair, fastened easily into their girth once the Alpha had lowered far enough.

            Ashley nodded, hoping Jack’s transition into his new seat would be just as effortless, and copied the action. The Beta unloaded from her hand with less tact than his Alpha-sized demonstrator had but managed to settle himself into the geometry of her boobs without accidentally tumbling down her shirt, though he knew she would’ve caught him before he’d even made it halfway down her stomach. Instantly he was surrounded in her warmth again, and as expected, the thump of her heart was strobing through the thick flesh. The longer he focused on the beat, sliding his palms over the immense curves, the boy could sense it quickening. Hoping to make this exploration as positive for Ashley as she’d made the previous activity for him, through whatever paltry means he possessed, Jack began to massage the rounded walls with his elbows and feet.

            Meanwhile, the girl whose chest he happened to be nestling into did her best not to stagger down to her knees with glee as she peered down at her three-inch patron. She petted the top of his head again, letting his tiny hands latch around her fingertip while his legs continued doing their best to knead at the corpulent skin.

            “It’s not like I have to tell you how to walk with him in there. Just… don’t run or jump around. Common sense, really,” Claire continued on as she rose from the couch and proceeded to walk another lap around the living room. “The nice thing about this that you don’t have to worry about communication, so you can fix it right away if something goes wrong.”

            “I like that,” Ashley said as she took her first steps with Jack cuddling her breasts. It had to be admitted, this positioning wasn’t exactly what she’d had in mind, but it did seem like the far more logical lesson. Plus, she couldn’t expect Claire to cover everything. Some practices may have just been a little too intimate. At least Jack looked just as happy as her. That was what really mattered.

            “Me too,” the Beta reaffirmed, kissing the girl’s nailbed. By now, their Omega educator had returned back to the couch and lowered herself into its obsidian cushions again.

            “But… let’s face it,” Claire sighed casually with a sprightly glint in her eye that Jack was beginning to recognize as the harbinger of something wonderfully creative. She gave her left breast another nudge, jostling Sean against the fleshy walls, which he responded to by tucking himself under the folds of the cup and burrowing himself beneath. “We all know this wasn’t completely what you meant by “ride in the bra,” don’t we?”

 

End Notes:

Please comment!

Girls by Jacksmith

“See, Ash, the trick is just to let yourself walk like normal!” Claire explained, cementing her hands to her hips as she marched across the family room, one sandaled foot in front of the other with the attention-grabbing gait of one taking command of the world’s longest catwalk, and the footsteps to fill it. She suppressed a grin for a moment once she’d come to a stop again in front of the coffee table’s glass island, savoring Ashley’s curious reaction, before releasing a giggle that rebounded through the walls of the cavernous living space.

            “Um, I’m guessing don’t actually walk like that?” Ashley offered up, pinching at the rim of her left bra cup to ensure Jack was still comfortable as he curled fetally around her increasingly aroused nipple. He couldn’t have looked much happier than if he was being fondled again under the fleshy pad of her big toe.

            Claire shrugged, hooking her thumbs under her own monumental bra straps and hiking it higher again. She gave the twins a quick jiggle. “You could, I guess, if you were feeling like turning a few heads. But no, the point was you don’t really need to walk any differently, so long as you can still feel all of Jack’s movements.”

            “Oh, I can - feel - him, all right,” Ashley said, struggling not to gasp on the middle word as she felt her beloved Beta’s miniscule fingers squeeze the sensitive skin of her areola. The unseen act nearly reduced the Alpha to a puddle, as she felt her knees go weak at the boy’s expertly specific handiwork.

            Once again Claire reacted with a satisfied chuckle, causing Ashley’s cheeks to flush even pinker than they already were due to her mounting libido.

            “Looks like someone’s getting the hang of it,” the Omega said, purposefully crossing her arms under her chest such that the bronzed mountains that constituted her breasts were shifted closer together. Her eyes flashed briefly down to her left cup before returning to the embarrassed Alpha standing at the level of her knees. “Why don’t you try walking again?”

            “I’m not sure I can pull it off quite as… impressively as you,” Ashley smirked. Claire’s hand finally slid off her hip, extending down toward the table, and inflicted a playful pat at Ashley’s arm in retaliation with a tanned index finger, before curling back around the girl’s shoulder blades and nudging her in the small of her back.

            “All right, hot stuff. Just give it a try,” Claire said.

            Obliging, Ashley lurched forward, having trouble on the first few shaky steps concentrating on straightforward locomotion when Jack still wasn’t relenting on tweaking her nipple, which by now was engorged in goose bumps and flushed darker than her cheeks. However, by the time she’d reached the other end of the crystalline walkway again, she’d worked herself into a casual march that would’ve fooled anyone regarding the contents of her undergarments.

            “That’s more like it,” the Omega boomed. Her finger, stroking down from her cheek to her chin, vacationed momentarily at her bra again, which she jostled with the heel of her hand, before returning to its former position. A muffled whoop sounded from between the sandwiched globes of tanned flesh like someone about to careen down the primary drop of a roller coaster. Claire’s lip curved again as she divided attention between her pupil down below and the satisfied customer plastered near her heart.

            Ashley, pretending not to notice the fearlessly amorous exchanges far above her head, took another lap down the table, moving faster as she concentrated on finding the happy medium between heeding Jack’s needs and maintaining an average canter. Like when she was walking on Jack’s body for the first time, this took some habit-breaking. Her first instinct was to hunch her back slightly, tensing her shoulders to center all feeling on her breasts so she could sense every minute change in her Beta’s equilibrium

            However, after traversing about half the length of the titanic leather couch in this fashion, she could feel Jack slipping further down the curvature of her breast, his mild groping at her nipple for purchase notwithstanding. It was an undeniably humorous and tingle-drenched sensation, but it wasn’t going to be any help if Ashley wanted Jack to remain huddled on her nipple as much as his insistent massaging suggested he did too. By keeping a straight spine and a comfortable forward momentum, the Alpha found it surprisingly simple to keep Jack pinned between the concave wall of her bra, pushed firmly into the plush hill of her breast, with just enough of a space differential above for warm air to creep in and keep him charged up. She even successfully came to an immediate stop when Jack chanced a test of their devised boob-level emergency code with a specific tri-cornered tap around the Alpha’s nipple.

            “Looking good,” Claire said. “Keep on communicating like that and everything will be peaches.”

            And at this point, it wasn’t a lack of communication that was beginning to worry Ashley, but an overabundance. She’d had Jack tugging and tweaking from every angle around her nipple, his palms running around the rim, teasing her, then the tender pinprick of his fingers kneading the rosy bulb at the center, for going on ten minutes now, and the stirring inside her had long-ago traveled below the level of her chest and planted itself squarely between her legs. Any longer and Ashley suspected she was going to be even more embarrassed than she already was, given her muscles were half-putty by this point in the exercise, on the verge of rendering her immobile on the glass. It wasn’t that she thought Claire would object to signs of enthusiasm, but there did, eventually, need to be limits to this afternoon before her dignity was affected.

            “I… t-think I’m good for now,” Ashley said quickly once she’d returned back to Claire’s side of the table again, turning her lips into a broader grin than necessary. She peered into the bra, prying it up with her thumb. “Jack?”

            “Huh?” he peeped, too engrossed in miming a pottery wheel around his gigantic girlfriend’s teat, his hands still guiltily wrapped around it. “Uh… yeah, I’m good if you’re good.”

            “Okay,” she said, half-hating putting a stop to his work, but knowing she’d thank herself in about five minutes once she managed to cool down and remain with an eye on the erotic prize. She scooped underneath him, allowing the Beta to hop into her palm and be airlifted back into the sunlit living room.

            Wiping a thin sheen of sweat from his forehead after a light cooking in the cup, Jack beamed earnestly up at Ashley. “Uh, was it… okay for you?”

            “Oh my Go- I mean, yes. Yes. Definitely,” Ashley murmured positively, halting herself from full-on critical acclaim with Claire and Sean so nearby. Her hands still wavered slightly as the residual pleasures rippled through her body from the top of her scalp to the tips of her toes and everywhere in between, and especially in between.

            “G-Good,” he said, noting the glimmer of exuberance in the girl’s eyes with a bashful glow.

            “And you were comfortable, Jack?” Claire quipped from on high.

            “Totally!” he called out. The Beta still wasn’t confident his words were carrying all the way up to the cave-sized tunnels of the Omega’s eardrums, but one way or another the messages seemed to be getting across.

            “I’m glad,” Ashley said, cuddling the boy into her cheek, which was quickly rewarded with as much as an embrace as he could muster with his limited reach. Her gaze flickered up to the Omega’s discerning yet admiring countenance. “I… think we could move on Claire. If you think I’m… you know… okay.”

            “If you two are happy, I’m happy,” Claire said, whipping out her phone. “Let’s see, what was the third one again?”

            3. We want Jack to be able to play in my mouth while it’s closed.

            Snickering at the stilted wording but simultaneously granting an approving nod, the Omega’s fingers caressed over the hill of her breast and tucked into the bra cup, careful not to ruffle it too quickly, then curled as they met their eager target still grappling with her nipple. Giving the Alpha just a second of playful hope that he could grip onto the plump ridge of her titanic areola for a few more precious licks, she began to drag him up along the fleshy hill. The muscles of her golden forearm softly flexed as she balled Sean into her palm and at last drew him out upside down, letting his head peep out the bottom of her firmly closed fist: a position he appeared oddly at ease with as he gazed blearily down at the winding drop to the floor far below.

            “Sounds like you’re ready to try out some of the more advanced level fun, hmm?” Claire questioned rigidly, raising an eyebrow as she crouched down closer to the table. “Awfully big responsibility, you know.”

            “It was my idea,” Jack piped in, cringing at his own perceived aggression, but not wanting Ashley to shoulder all the liability.

            “If it’s too much, Claire, we can-” Ashley began.

            “I’m just teasing you. I have all the faith in the world,” the Omega said with a wink, brandishing Sean before her eyes and winding her fingers possessively around him. “But first things first. The boys could probably use a quick bath, don’t you think? Cleanliness is next to godliness and all that.”

 

End Notes:

Please comment!

Make-Out by Jacksmith

“Whoo!” Jack cheered as dramatically as possible, thrusting his tiny fists into the air as he broke through the surface of the warm, soapy lake again and into the bright open air of the Lindon’s bathroom, with Ashley’s cushioned palm pressed to his back and powering his ascent.

            His honey-haired Alpha snickered as she stooped over the titanic marbled basin of the Omega sink, the bubbly meniscus filled to just a matter of inches below the crested edge. Her hands cupped closer around her goofy love as she allowed the water to rush between the crevices of her fingers, sopping him with a fresh burst of lather.

            “Are you supposed to be a certain somebody?” she snickered, tracing her finger down his soap-slicked bare back. She felt him shudder at her touch, his legs bumping the heel of her hand, while a certain approving indicator at crotch level prodded her in the crease of her palm.

            “I don’t know,” he shrugged. “Aquaman?”

            “Works for me,” she said. “No fish for you to talk to down there, though.”

            “I wouldn’t be too sure,” he laughed, gawking back down at the veritable flooded canyon of Claire’s bathroom sink. “Something this deep, they might have a whale or something sleeping in the drain.”

            “I’ll let you know if I spot any,” their Omega hostess murmured from above, flashing Jack a wink from across the pond. Both of her hands were still dipped below the rippling surface, sandwiching Sean between them.

            “Is he… um…” Ashley frowned, eyeing the tumbling young man still contained in the soft underwater cage of Claire’s fingers.

            “He’s fine,” the youngest Lindon reassured. “He does a lot of… swimming. So he’s gotten pretty good at breath control.”

            “You guys go swimming together?” Jack questioned with utter naiveté.

            “Um, yes,” Claire answered as straight as possible, biting the corner of her lip to keep from breaking a smile. Her tongue pinned to the inside of her cheek, pressing on it. “Swimming.”

            “Ready for another dip?” Ashley questioned sunnily, drawing Jack up to her chin.

            “When you are, captain!” he saluted, standing up as straight as he could on the slippery curve of her cupped hands.

            “I thought you were a superhero-prince-dude. Now you’re a sailor?”

            “I’m adaptable,” he said.

            “I guess I can’t argue with that,” Ashley smarmed as her hands lowered gently back toward the water, dunking into the warmth with a last pucker of her lips in Jack’s direction. She pinned him against her palm with a soft thumb applied to each of his arms, allowing the water and soap to rush underneath his body as she swirled him about.

            “This crosses off number… five on your list, I think,” Claire commented to her Alpha pupil as she finally scooped Sean out of the sink. Her hand remained firmly coiled around the boy’s floundering body as she squeezed him out the bottom of her fist like a spurt of toothpaste, whereupon he tumbled into her opposite tanned palm, which immediately closed back around him. “We want to be able to wash up together. Nice wording. So I wouldn’t think you wanted me to teach you how to get naked together, huh?”

            “I… um, well…”

            “I’m just kidding, Ash. Don’t worry, we’re taking baby steps.”

            “Right,” Ashley chuckled. “Good thinking, doing this first. Before the… other thing we wanted.”

            “Hey, we’re all about keeping things clean here,” Claire said.

            Ashley, not entirely sure they were thinking of “clean” in the same way, plucked Jack back out of the water again, a fresh flood of soap suds clinging to his thin frame.

            “Where’d ya go, fella?” Ashley voiced, adopting a comically different accent. “I can’t hardly see any of ya, boy.”

            “Here!” Jack puffed, spitting out a wad of bubbles and coughing on the bitter residue as he remained clogged inside the white lathery fluff. He raised an arm, just to ensure his giant girlfriend had a handle on his orientation.

            “Thanks for the help, cutie,” she whispered, pressing her ovaled lips directly through the spray of bubbles and inviting Jack’s entire face into the moist suction of her kiss. While she had cover from the suds as well, the Alpha crept her thumb up along her boyfriend’s thigh, laying a steady stroke into his nethers. She giggled at the sudden leg spasm he gave off.

            Ashley glanced up in Claire’s direction again to make sure they hadn’t been seen. The Omega had dunked her Alpha back into the drink and was intently spectating his motions as he expertly darted between her fluttering fingertips like a shark amongst the corral. Claire seemed to be closing her grooved fingertips together just as Sean passed between each pair, as if threatening to snatch him up, but holding off on it. Once the athletic adventurer had made a full two laps, swirling his body between the clenching crevices of his enormous handler’s digits, she pinched him back up by his rear end between her thumb and forefinger.

            Even once Sean was out of the water, his bathwater dripping away, she dangled him like this for just a few more seconds than was properly necessary to secure him in her palm. Claire let the fabric of his black underwear squeeze into the iron-grip pinch of her fingers. What was more, despite the distance from Ashley and Jack, in his taut-pulled garment, it wasn’t difficult to get visual confirmation that he was enjoying his upside down escapade to a great extent, until he finally disappeared back into the Omega’s inevitably curling palm.

            Ashley averted her eyes, trying not to let her cheeks flush again, and returned to her task of scrubbing Jack down. Each thumb traveled in tandem up and down the length of the boy’s exposed body, twiddling at his shoulders and chest, crossing over his now-soggy underwear, and tracing his legs. Jack, his body melted to putty in her hands, wrapped his hands around her fingernails and circular pads wherever he could, planting wet kisses when they brushed along his cheek. Ashley would’ve been lying to herself if she’d said she couldn’t continue with this for another hour or so. Of course, there was plenty more fun to be had afterward.

            A final splash that partially submerged her cupped hands in the water rinsed Jack off for good. Ashley rocked the contents back and forth for a minute, softly tossing Jack against each palm while the water sloshed over the curved precipice of her thumbs. The towel Claire had provided just by the edge, incredibly fine and cottony to avoid chafing on Beta skin, Ashley tossed over her open palm, submerging Jack in fabric and palm flesh. After a minute of vigorous drying, carefully dotting her fingers through the beige material at the Beta’s damp body, she tossed it back aside with a flourish, blowing a burst of warm air upon him between her lips, just to be sure.

            “Did we get everything?” she asked.

            “I think so,” he said with surprise, running a palm on his now-dry shoulder. “You’re… um, good at that.”

            “Glad to know,” she said, winking. “We’ll be ready for the next one.”

            “N-Next one?” he peeped hopefully.

            “Ohhh, yeah,” she uttered under her breath, casting a glance back up to Claire, who’d just finished completing the same job with Sean, albeit by the method of balling him completely into the towel itself and bundling his body in a gravity-defying motion like a skyscraper-sized salad tosser.

            “Now,” Claire emphasized, at last depositing a seated Sean back onto the edge of her flattened fingers so that his legs could dangle over the side like a fleshy, slightly misshapen pier.

            “Lesson time,” Ashley smiled to Jack, knowing he had to be deeply engaged now in wrapping his head around the concept of being physically taken into his girlfriend’s mouth. She tucked a pinky finger under his arm, stroking along his hip. “You ready?”
            “Ohhh, yeah,” he answered instantly, mirroring her own tone exactly.

            Raising her eyebrows, Ashley ran the fingers of her free hand through her silken honey locks and craned her neck back up to face Claire.

            “You can probably guess, but this works a lot like wearing him in your shoe. You’ll have to work out a signaling system that works for you,” the Omega explained as she bowed down closer to the level of the sink’s surface. She opened her jowls, revealing a cavernous red void, and ran a finger along each row of teeth, stopping at the molars and tapping with her fingernail. “This is where you want to watch out. Obviously.”

            “Makes sense,” Ashley grimaced, fighting back a wince at the thought of accidentally catching Jack on her thickest and most powerful chompers.

            “It’s perfectly okay for him to be back there, but Ashley, you have to know exactly how it feels to have your teeth a certain distance away from each other. Because if you make a mistake, it’ll be too late. I wouldn’t suggest trying it until you’ve practiced a little. And either way, don’t let him near your teeth if you’re walking or in a car or a train or anything. One bump is all it takes.”

            “I… think we won’t really try that until we’ve had a lot of practice,” Ashley said, glancing to the Beta down in her hand, which she stealthily ascended up toward her lips, just to help get him used to the idea of extreme proximity. “Sound good to you, Jack?”

            “Yep,” he gulped.

            “Seriously,” she whispered. “If you’re nervous, or-”

            “I’m not,” he insisted with conviction.

            “Of course, there’s nothing to worry about if you keep him on your tongue,” Claire continued. Her dinner-plate brown eyes dilated as she eyed her upcoming occupant on her fingertips. Her lips shifted from side to side, a soft swishing of pooled saliva emanating from inside her closed maw.

            “Strongest muscle in the body,” Ashley said. “By mass, anyway. So I should be able to have pretty… good control. With practice, anyway.”

            The Omega winked as her tongue flicked out the corner of her lips. “Now that’s what I like to hear. Knowledge and confidence.”

            “How much can I… um, well, do?” Jack piped up. He turned, gazing meaningfully at Ashley’s smirking mouth. “While I’m in there.”

            “That mostly depends on Ashley here,” Claire said. “If she keeps her cheeks close together and her tongue anywhere above the base, she’s basically in the driver’s seat. Of course, if that’s what you’re after, well…”

            “We want to just be able to try everything,” Ashley added hurriedly.

            “In that case, the other way to play it is to keep your jaws as wide as possible and your tongue down. That gives Jack a little room to operate,” Claire continued. By now, her chin was rested on the heel of her hand, her lips inching closer to Sean’s back. “But like I’ve been saying. Sometimes you just have to get some experience before you fully learn.”

            Ashley’s eyes widened as she watched Claire’s lips part as broadly as possible, her expansive jawline extending over Sean, bathing him in shadow and pressing her tongue flash to his back. The half-dressed Alpha remained peacefully still, even as his girlfriend folded him into her wrapped tongue and enclosing mouth, until only his comparatively incredibly miniature ankles poked from between Claire’s plush lips. Snatched right out of her palm. Like a pair of spaghetti noodles, his legs were slurped inside a second later.

            Jack batted his eyes, confirming the fact that he’d just witnessed a boy who was nearly as tall as the gigantic girl currently holding him be inhaled into a mouth. He turned back to Ashley.

            “We, uh… we don’t have to start off like that,” the female Alpha chuckled uneasily, not wanting to spook Jack before they’d even begun. She softly chewed the corner of her lip. “I can just… you know, open up, and you could j-”

            “Please do it too,” he spat out under his breath, dropping to his haunches immediately.

            “What?” she mouthed.

            “Please?”

            Nodding in understanding, Ashley peeked back up at Claire a final time. The Omega’s cheeks bulged slightly from the playfully thrashing limbs entrapped inside, the churning spittle within providing a bizarre soundtrack. A miniscule fist even poked from between the tightly pressed lips, though a quick pass of Claire’s mammoth tongue along the pink rim of her mouth easily allowed her to lick his joking rebellion back into the hot, steaming cave of her jowls.

            The Omega only smiled with a distinct sense of reassurance that Ashley wouldn’t have thought possible given the titaness had a human life wrestling her tongue, but there it was.

            “Okay. Um, buckle up,” Ashley whispered. Giving Jack plenty of warning, she parted her lips, feeling a thin strand of saliva coming apart at the corner as she approached him. The boy held remarkably statuesque like his counterpart, legs folded almost like a monk as the darkness of his girlfriend’s mouth overtook him. The Alpha’s lips pressed to the sides of her palm, completely covering Jack’s half-naked body. Satisfied she was prepared to try this out, she slipped her tongue beneath his legs, easily scooping his feather-weight form into the center of her mouth. She sealed her lips.

            Jack was eased with great reverence into Ashley’s mouth, steadily rotating by direction of her stippled tongue. He wrapped his arms around the slathered beast of a bumpy muscle, unsure of what else he could do to help the Alpha keep things under control, but he found it difficult to stay latched on. The blackness engulfed him and Jack was left alone with only the squelching noises of unseen saliva dribbling from the squishy walls of the girl’s cheeks.

            He flattened himself against her tongue, planting a hard kiss on the jiggling, ridged surface and wondered if she could feel it. Luckily, his lack of agency was compensated as Ashley’s cheeks inflated slowly like weather balloons, until the boy found he was able to crouch low on his girlfriend’s monstrous tongue before his back hit the roof of her mouth. There was no light, but he felt he had a good enough idea of how far off her teeth were. All Jack could do was tingle now, drinking in the concentration of experiences as the heat clung in a film to his skin, feeling involuntary spit plopping onto his back from above.

            The Beta couldn’t help but adore every sensation he was feeling right now.

            Light poured into the viscous hovel as Ashley’s lips were pulled apart again. Jack blinked, having adjusted to the comforting darkness already, and felt the girl’s tongue vibrating beneath his chest as she attempted to speak. Fresh oxygen, at least, was appreciated.

            “Ery-ing ‘ood?” she managed to mouth, unable to form some consonants given that her boyfriend was straddling her meaty, saliva-saturated muscle.

            “Yep!” he called, enjoying the gooey echo off the tunnel of her gullet somewhere behind him.

            “Hey, Jack!” Claire boomed. Jack had to do a double take just processing the distance differential as he stared out between the enormous jaws he currently occupied and out to the Omega’s still-massive face beyond, peeking in at him with those adoring chocolate irises. “It’ll be hard for Ashley to feel it if you send her a signal through her tongue or teeth. So aim for underneath, or above, if you can. Depending on how you two work together, you might end up all over, so you need to get used to finding those places with your hands right away and giving her a good hit, if something goes wrong.”

            “Okay,” he peeped, eyeing the ribbed roof above, then the pink flooring under the mattress-like tongue, surrounded by a moat of congealed spit.

            “It’s a little trickier than in her shoe because you really can’t see anything. But she’ll be opening her mouth often enough that you can get some light if you need it. Got it?” Claire concluded.

            “I think so.”

            “Good,” the Omega said warmly, her eyes flashing briefly up to Ashley’s. “Just stay safe, have fun, and it will be all right. I promise you both.” The dark-haired leviathan brought her hand back up to her lips, revealing Sean dangled by his legs back between her tremendous thumb and index finger. Parting her lips again, the twenty-year-old teacher forced her own spongy ten-foot-beast of a muscle back out into the light, curling it around her patiently awaiting Alpha like a snake.

            Jack only just had the chance to watch Sean being guzzled back into Claire’s mouth like a noodle before the Beta’s light source was delicately stolen away again. He paused, feeling his heartbeat rising again, yet his limbs held wonderfully steady. Shifting back to a prone position atop the Alpha’s tongue, he realized he was sporting another tent in his now-spit-slogged underwear, and was quite positive that if Ashley was able to feel his kiss from before, she could most certainly feel this.

            And indeed, it seemed so, as a giggle of barely veiled arousal roiled up from the throat. Ashley’s tongue sprung back into action. She propped Jack into the roof of her mouth and mounted him there by the gummy walls of her undulating cheeks, sucking her treasured Beta directly into a kind of sensory heaven.

 

End Notes:

One more chapter.

Please comment!

Climax by Jacksmith

            “I’m sorry we have to wrap it up before we were expecting to,” Claire sighed, her bronzed digits busily fiddling with the straps of her bus-sized sandals as she sat on the edge of the living room couch again. Her still-gleaming cell phone sat on the cushion beside her. “But I guess this is what it’s like to be a working girl. All the time, right?”

            Ashley nodded as she stood back on the glass coffee table with Jack perched in her hand. She acknowledged the fervor in the Junior Enforcer’s voice, though from both word of mouth and intimately personal experience, she knew full-well the Omega didn’t have anything even approaching a cavalier attitude with regards to her work.

            Still, it was nice to be back in Claire’s presence without the constant sense of humanist duty hanging between them. It was an atmosphere the Alpha hadn’t quite felt since before her impromptu lesson two years before, when she’d spent a hellish half hour wedged under her sister’s foot, tossed like a ragdoll between Claire’s palms, and given the verbal beatdown of her lifetime in Jenna’s fist. Since she’d crossed the enormous threshold of the Lindon household this afternoon, the Alpha had been anticipating the specter of that event to haunt these tauntingly fulfilling games, and while it had to an extent, it had receded with every minute spent here.

            No, this. This was all right.

            She could manage this.

            “T-Thank you!” the Beta piped up from her hand.

            “You’re so welcome, Jack,” Claire said, tilting her head as she leaned in nearer to his palm habitat. “I’m glad I was able to help you both, even if it was just a little. Sean is, too.”

            The Omega’s boyfriend, seated coolly on the girl’s tanned knee with his hands folded in his lap, briskly nodded his head.

            Ashley shot him a smile and a bob of her own head. Frankly, she was surprised he’d lasted this whole afternoon without folding into himself due to crippling embarrassment.

            She supposed that was a positive thing to see. If this pair whose relationship and corresponding couple’s hobbies were, ultimately, startlingly similar to hers with Jack, then it shouldn’t be so impossible to imagine she and her Beta could reach that level of comfort with one another. Or at least something close to it.

            “Anyway…” Claire said, at last setting her unstrapped sandals back to the floor beside her bare feet. Her palm slid down the length of her exposed thigh, opening up just behind Sean and curling him into her fingers, which immediately descended toward the floor with trapped Alpha in tow. “…I know we didn’t get through your whole list. I’d… we’d… be glad to help you out sometime with the rest of them. In fact, I insist on it.”

            “That’d… be great,” Ashley said, genuinely believing it as she gazed down to Jack in her palm, gently batting her fingertips against his tiny outstretched hands. She brushed a sweeping lock of honey hair away from her eyes, letting her mouth spread into a wide grin.

            It was hard to remember when she’d felt this grateful for anything. The distant memory of forcing this precious being in her palm into a place of terror stung now only in how inconceivable it felt to her. “Really… great,” she repeated.

            “And of course, if you have any questions… any questions… about anything we did today, then you can text me right away. Nothing’s too much. Like, seriously, don’t be shy. Ash, you’ve got it in your phone. And you can go ahead and give Jack my number too, okay?” Claire continued as she stooped back toward the ground, resuming her preparation to leave as she slid her left foot between the winding straps of its sandal, her toes wriggling comfortably into place and arching above the leather base. Next she lifted the right appendage, the Omega’s instep wrinkling as it passed into the warm-weather footwear.

            “Wait,” Ashley breathed loudly.

            “Yes?” Claire questioned, eyes bright. She paused, shutting off the motion of every muscle in her body in tandem.

            “I… I just want to make sure it’s… still in my mind,” Ashley said. “That I remember how it feels, and… what it all means.”

            “What’s still in your mind?” Claire asked softly as she furrowed her brow. The words were poised as though she already knew the answer and was simply seeking confirmation.

            “You know,” the Alpha stated.

            The Omega nodded solemnly, having sifted through the nervous jumble of explanation and picked out the significance. Her hand rose over the edge of the glass table again, pausing just before the pair. However, rather than flattening to the translucent surface for Ashley to climb aboard, Claire leveled her monumental digits off at the Alpha’s chest, where Jack was standing in the girl’s palm.

            The boy’s heart skipped a beat finding himself at this kind of proximity to an Omega’s hand. He studied the neatly lined and grooved fingertips, each spiraling into a peachy center, every pliably curved ridge nearly deep enough for him to climb like a mountain wall. As it was, each one constituted an ascent akin to a sand dune for Jack.

            “Jack?” Claire murmured. “Would you like to climb in?”

            “Not… Ashley too?” he asked, though he already felt his Alpha handler’s palm hovering closer to the proffered gangplank of expansive fingers.

            “Just for a minute,” the Omega said. “We have one more lesson. But it’s just for Ashley this time.”

            “Oh… um, okay,” he mumbled uneasily, looking up to Ashley for reassurance, who puckered her lips again and bowed her chin in the direction of Claire’s state-sized hand. Understanding passed between them in a flash.

            Obeying, and spurred on by the beckoning kindness in those enormous dark eyes outlined by laugh lines far above, Jack stumbled onto the plush terrain of Claire’s hand. Unnerved for an instant at the rock-solid geography that didn’t even necessitate him to grow sea legs, the boy began his trek down the wide path of the Omega’s middle finger. Both girls waited patiently as he padded all the way down to the valley of her palm, only occasionally slowing to gawk at the endless sea of skin cells laid across one another like fleshy building blocks to construct this goddess-sized organism.

            “All right,” Claire said at last, raising her hand up higher once Jack was comfortably seated deeply in the center of her hand, his feet propped against one of the river-like creases that formed a velvety “M” across her flesh. Next she reached for Ashley.

            The Alpha held serene within Claire’s gently closed fingers as the ground swelled below. She was initially puzzled, expecting to see Sean standing somewhere below where the Omega’s hand had brought him, until she noticed a slender arm embraced into the doughy crevice between Claire’s big and second toes encased in her stylish left sandal. The rest of his body was wedged under the arch of the girl’s sandbag-esque toeprints.

            Apprehension gripped Ashley as it once had as she helplessly witnessed her one-hundred-sixty-foot older sister’s toes preparing to mash her beneath their socked heft. However, as she felt her cheek press to the mushy fabric stretched over the bottom of Claire’s sandal, she realized it wasn’t the same. Not exactly.

            Then the toes came, expertly dexterous as they crested over Ashley’s prone body like a bridge of fleshy, tanned spires. Though they were laid down carefully, much as the Alpha had been taught to do this afternoon, they offered plenty of weight, settling firmly into place over her stomach, challenging her to take shorter breaths and trust in the giant girl currently wearing her inside a sandal. There was a lesson to learn here, and Claire didn’t have to ask whether or not to hold back.

            The familiar oily aroma, pungent and unwanted as it had been back on that fateful day beneath Melody, was almost instantaneously forgotten by the Alpha. More pressing concerns were impending.

            As Claire’s big toe curled inward, the lightly-greased toe spiral brushing along Ashley’s face, the Alpha felt realization strike. The fear wasn’t for her wellbeing, or even the shaken love of those closest to her, as it had once been.

            It was for herself, her grasp of her own power, specifically over Betas. And even more specifically, the one Beta who meant more to her perhaps than anyone else now in the world.

            As Claire ascended back to full height, finally distributing full weight into her heels and the balls of her feet, Ashley noticed the pressure increasing, constricting her whole body into a narrowing tunnel between the well-worn leather plain and the slightly sticky archway of toe flesh above.

            She felt the mechanical pull of skin as Claire shifted momentum to the front of the sandal, taking a step and suspending both her foot and Ashley in limbo for a moment before she took a step further into the room. Then another, and another. Before long the giantess was moving at a normal gait around the room, regularly grinding her protégé into her insole with a friendly, yet educative firmness.

            No, Ashley vowed silently. She would not forget. What this felt like, and what it could feel like if she ever forsook her responsibility for even an instant. What that would mean.

            She could never forget.

            The Alpha continued digesting these vital wisdom pearls within her cortex as she at last felt the pounding cycle coming to a stop, the giant toes unstrapping and clinging clammily to her face for just an instant longer before barreling out of the shoe.

            Claire leaned over the couch and faced the floor, making immediate eye contact with Ashley as her cupped palm containing Jack was raised just out of view of her billboard-sized expression. Little was conveyed as the Omega’s lips pulled tight, her deep brown eyes examining the Alpha between the caging strings of the sandal straps.

            But Ashley knew she didn’t need anything more. The promise was plastered in her own eyes. She could feel it.

            Claire only nodded, the corner of her mouth upturning at the slightest of angles. At last the enormous expanse of her palm was lowered, fingers outstretched as they collected their target from out of the shoe and brought her back to Jack in the other.

            Ashley could hardly wait to have the Beta back in her palms. He seemed to harbor equal levels of enthusiasm as he practically pounced up from the buoyant texture of Claire’s palm, all but diving into Ashley’s waiting and considerably smaller but nonetheless all-encompassing hands. By the time they were back together, cheek-to-cheek and nuzzling at a flurried pace, the Omega had reloaded her shoe with the bulk of its ample occupant, sealed it up, and leaned back into the couch, outstretching her legs under the coffee table.

            Both Alpha and Beta were so caught up in the moment as Ashley lowered into a seated position, laying moist kisses on Jack’s entire face, that neither was privy to the idle bouncing rhythm that Claire’s twin sandaled feet settled into. Nor did they notice as the Omega’s left foot began to alternately flex and soften with practiced pace inside the strappy platform, her toes caressing together with furious intensity, flesh-on-flesh, continually grasping and curling at something just between them and the summer sandal. Neither, then, did the Alpha and Beta hear the impassioned moan released like a desperate prayer from between the young woman’s colossal toes as they reached their zenith of sweat-lubricated pumping.

            When the seemingly innocuous pattern was complete, a knowingly triumphant smile creased in Claire’s lips. The Omega silently shifted her weight back to her heels and stood up, making for the door at a joyful jaunt.

            “I’d be glad to give you two a ride back to Ashley’s,” Claire said as she reached the front door, her opposite hand wrapped around the luminous handle and prying it open, allowing the bright mid-afternoon sun to flood into the dizzying foyer. “It’s on my way, after all.”

            “Yeah. Sure,” Ashley gasped, coming up for air from their only half-covert snogging. Jack, having plunged into the moment without even considering his normally bashful disposition, wiped back the remnants of smeared lip gloss currently painted over every square micrometer of his face. He chanced a glance up to Claire as she stepped out into the outdoors, feeling his cheeks burning hot, and couldn’t say whether it was more embarrassment or the build-up from this painfully titillating afternoon.

            “Good,” the tanned monument said, giving the toes of her left foot an extra wriggle as she reached the street.

            “Claire?” Ashley offered. She sprawled onto her back, with Jack hugged to her cheek, hopefully for the foreseeable future.

            “Yes?”

            “T-Thank you.”

            “You’re welcome, Ash,” the Omega said again as she started down the sun-bathed pathway, strolling alongside the Alpha transport system below as a silver-bullet train whizzed by her foot with a slick ping. “Any time.”

 

End Notes:

And there’s the orgasm… I mean climax on that one.

Thanks for taking this decidedly raunchier trip with me through Ackbar’s Omegaverse. Please let me know what you thought of this chapter and the whole story before you head out. Peace, kids.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6025