Nazi Girls from Dimension Zero by Deuce Micro
Summary:

Two teen girls from a reality where the Nazis were victorious during WW2 journey to our world armed with shrink-rays!


Categories: New World Order, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 6132 Read: 22898 Published: June 19 2016 Updated: June 19 2016

1. Chapter 1 by Deuce Micro

2. Chapter 2 by Deuce Micro

3. Chapter 3 by Deuce Micro

4. Chapter 4 by Deuce Micro

5. Chapter 5 by Deuce Micro

Chapter 1 by Deuce Micro

It was a sunny June day at Arroyo Lucia High School, the kind of lazy day that tells you summer is almost here. The kids were in that state of mind that indicated they weren't in the zone for studying any more; all the tests and major projects were over for the year. All that was left was the kind of stuff the teachers reserved for passive learning, the things they didn't have to concentrate too hard on.

During the break after second period a 15-year-old kid named Jerome holding a cinnamon roll and a chocolate milk was in a grassy area, where there weren't too many other kids. He was the first to see them. They materialized right in front of him, slowly at first, then they began to solidify. He could still see the chain-link fence on the other side of the campus through their still-transparent bodies a couple of seconds before they were completely solid. There was no noise; no sound to indicate this was a high-tech teleportation device they were using, like the kind in most science-fiction movies.

When the two girls were solidified and looking around, the boy looked them over. They were both blondes, with blue eyes, and very beautiful. They were about 15 or 16 years old, and they were both wearing red, black, and white cheerleader uniforms with a black swastika in a white circle on their chests. They both wore red and black pleated mini-skirts, with belts that had a weapon holstered. They both wore black-leather mid-calve boots, and they both had small purses.

Jerome, feeling brave, walked up and introduced himself, still chewing on his cinnamon roll. "Hi! I'm Jerome."

"Hi," the skinny girl said, "I'm Hannah, and this is my friend Ursula. We're cheerleaders at this high school in Dimension Zero."

"Dimension Zero?" Jerome asked. "Where's that?"

Ursula smiled, and picked it up from there: "Dimension Zero is the code name for the parallel universe we are from. Since our universe is the primal reality, we call it Dimension Zero. Your universe is just a branch off of our own universe. Therefore, it is okay for us to do whatever we want to the people of your world, including shrinking them."

"You can shrink people?" Jerome asked.

"Yes," Hannah replied, "but we only shrink non-white people. What race are you?"

"I'm half-Mexican," Jerome responded, "and half-white."

"Let's shrink him!" Hannah said.

"No," Ursula replied, "He's half-white, so it wouldn't be right!"

"I still say we should shrink him!" Hannah said as she pointed her shrink ray-gun at Jerome.

"I said no, Hannah! You've got nothing to worry about, Jerome," said Ursula. "Since you're really cute, and you're half-white, we won't shrink you. Can we go to class with you?"

"Sure," Jerome replied, "come with me!"

The two girls followed him to his classroom. Break was just about over, so once they got to the classroom, some of the kids were already sitting in their seats. Ursula and Hannah took a couple of empty seats in the back, and Jerome sat next to them. A blonde-haired girl in front of them looked at the swastikas on their chests and said, "You know, it's not Halloween. Why are you dressed up like Nazis?"

Jerome answered for them. "They're from a parallel universe where the Nazis won World War Two. On their world, everyone dresses like that."

"We're also from 20,000 years in the future!" Ursula declared.

"If that's true," the girl said, "then prove it! Use some of your technology!"

Ursula pulled out her shrink-ray pistol and aimed it at a black kid two seats over. She zapped him, and in an instant, he was less than an inch tall. He stood up in his chair, trying to figure out his situation. Hannah and Ursula giggled.

"Wow," the girl said, "I'm Brandy, it's nice to meet you. I'm one of the popular girls at this school. You know, I've always agreed with the Nazi philosophy, but I never mentioned it to anyone because it's not politically correct. Can I hang out with you?"

"I'm Ursula, and this is my friend Hannah. You can hang out with us. We were just getting to know Jerome."

"Oh, Jerome," Brandy said, "He's one of the cool kids, so it's okay for you guys to hang out with him."

"He was all by himself when we materialized," Hannah said. "I would've pegged him as a loner."

"What were you doing by yourself at break?" Brandy asked.

"My two best friends got called into the office for pulling a prank on my teacher in second period. I was just hanging out by myself because I usually hang out with them, and they weren't there."

Some of the students were looking at the miniaturized kid. Ursula walked over and picked him up, and brought him to Hannah.

"What're you going to do with him?" Brandy asked.

"He's going to be eaten," Ursula answered, "but right now I'm not sure whether me or Hannah will eat him."

"You can't eat me!" the tiny kid yelled out, "That isn't human! You can't do that to me!"

"I can do whatever I want to you!" Ursula answered, "and you should consider it a privilege to be swallowed by one of us!"

"Why?" the miniaturized boy asked.

"Because we're beautiful, and you should strive to appease us! Don't you know how much it will satisfy me to know that you're struggling in the depths of my belly? You should consider it an honor!"

With that, Taylor lifted the boy into her mouth, and after a moment, swallowed him. "You'll get the next one, Hannah!"

The rest of the students piled into the classroom, and the teacher called roll. "Reggie Byers?" the teacher asked, not realizing that Ursula had swallowed him. He called the name again, and a few students giggled, because they knew what really happened. The teacher noticed Hannah and Ursula.

"Can I help you girls?" the teacher asked, "You're not in my class."

Ursula smiled and said, "We're just visiting for the day. We're here with Jerome."

"In that case," the teacher said, "you're going to have to go get permission from the office to be here."

Ursula raised her shrink ray-gun in the air, and said, "This is all the permission I need!" She aimed it at a Mexican girl, and zapped her. She shrunk down to the same size as Reggie. Ursula aimed again, this time at a Mexican boy, then at another black kid. When it was all over, three more people in total were miniaturized.

The teacher walked over to the Mexican boy, and looked at him. The boy was shocked at what happened to him. All he could do was stand around and look at everyone in awe. Ursula walked up and grabbed the Mexican boy, and Hannah grabbed the second black boy. They raised them over their mouths, and Ursula said: "If you make us leave, these kids get swallowed!"

"Okay, okay!" the teacher said. "You two can stay! Can you please un-shrink these kids, please?"

"We can't remember the combination to the lock on Ursula's neutrino transfer device!" said Hannah. "As soon as we remember the combination, we can un-shrink them!"

"Will you please excuse me?" the teacher asked, and walked out the door.

Hannah got up and went to the front of the classroom. "We are from a parallel universe, for those of you who haven't been informed. Our technology far exceeds your own, so while we're here, you'll live by our rules. Here is a sample of our power."

Hannah aimed her shrink-ray at a desk, and it shrunk down to a size proportionate to the size of the miniaturized students. While Hannah was busy doing that, Ursula walked over and collected the miniaturized students. She opened a plastic jar from her purse, and dropped them in. Then she sealed the jar, put it back in her purse, and sat down.

"How close are the people of your world to developing neutrino dissimilators?" Hannah asked Jerome.

"Neutrino what?" Jerome asked.

"Neutrino dissimilators," said Ursula, "that's what our guns are. Neutrino dissimilation is the theory behind miniaturization."

"I don't know," Jerome answered, "we have particle accelerators, but I haven't read anything about shrinking atoms."

"Then you must be about a hundred years away from developing miniaturization technology!" Ursula said.

The teacher returned without the principal, and warned them the principal was on his way. He asked them again where and when they were from.

"We're from a parallel universe known as Dimension Zero," Hannah answered, "and we're also from 20,000 years in the future." "We go to the counterpart of this high school in our own reality," said Ursula. "We came to your world to spend the day here collecting captives," continued Hannah. "On our world, there are no more minorities left, because they've all been shrunk and eaten."

To Be Continued!

Chapter 2 by Deuce Micro

Hannah and Ursula stood there with their shrink ray-guns in hand. The girls wore red, black, and white cheerleader uniforms, with ultra-short miniskirts. Both girls wore a futuristic equivalent of leather mid-calf jackboots that were a futuristic gray color. Both girls had small purses that were strapped over their left shoulder, and the purses were the same color and material that their boots were made of.

"I remind you," the teacher said, "the principal is on his way. I didn't inform him of the nature of the problem, I simply told him to come take a look for himself!"

Ursula fumed. "Do you really think your principal can do anything about us being here? We're like goddesses to you, because of our technology! If we wanted, we could shrink the principal, you, and every teacher at this pathetic school!"

"Arroyo Vista High is far from a pathetic school!" the teacher replied. "Some of the best students in Matheson county, true geniuses, are enrolled here!"

That's not the point!" Hannah replied. "To us, your entire civilization is pathetic! If we wanted to, we could shrink everyone on this planet!"

The teacher realized the severity of the situation for the first time. "Can you girls explain to me your value system? What makes the people of your world different from the people of my world?"

Ursula answered. "On our world, the Nazis won World War Two. For the next eighteen thousand years, we went out and conquered the rest of the galaxy, according to our master race philosophy! Down through the centuries, we ran out of inferiors... they had all been sold into slavery, miniaturized, and basically eaten by their captors!"

"Yeah!" Hannah added. "So we came here, during a time in your history when you would be powerless against us! We came here for victims! Black people, Mexicans, Asians... we want to collect enough of them to fill our bellies for at least a good month or two, and then we'll come back for more!"

"So let me get this straight," the teacher asked, "the two of you think it's okay to shrink people, then eat them?"

Ursula and Hannah looked at each other and laughed. "Of course!" Ursula replied. "We eat little people all the time! It's not like they're white!"

"Yeah!" Hannah added. "Swallowing other Aryans would be wrong, but inferiors are okay to swallow!"

Ursula added: "It's not like they're people! They're meant to be slaves... toys! And when they have served their purpose, they are to give pleasure to their Aryan masters by allowing us to consume them!"

Just then, the door opened, and the principal walked in. He looked at Hannah and Ursula, and asked the teacher: "Are these girls causing the problem?"

The teacher said yes, then looked at Hannah and Ursula and asked them: "Girls, can you use your ray-guns again, to demonstrate them for Mr. Hardwood?"

Hannah and Ursula just stood there. The teacher repeated his request. The principal got impatient. The teacher picked up the shrunken desk, and took it over to Mr. Hardwood. "They used their shrink ray-guns on this! They've shrunk several of my students!"

Mr. Hardwood was not convinced. "When you have an actual problem, I'll be glad to assist you, but don't try to convince me these little girls can actually shrink things! You did a good job of creating this little desk replica, though. Do you mind if I keep it?"

The teacher nodded, and the principal walked out of the classroom. "Why did you girls make me look like a fool? Why didn't you demonstrate your shrink-rays? Now he thinks I tried to play a hoax on him!"

"It was just funny watching you squirm!" Ursula answered.

"Yeah, we made you look stupid!" said Hannah. "So we've told you our beliefs, why don't you tell us what makes the beliefs of your people different from ours?"

"Well," the teacher replied, "here in the United States, we believe that all people were created equal in the eyes of God!"

Ursula started giggling. "Equal? But God created my race to be worshipped by all other races! So how can all people be equal?"

"Can you prove your race is superior to other races?" the teacher asked.

"Can you prove it isn't?" Ursula asked, and the two girls high-fived each other.

"Look," Ursula said, "black people evolved from apes, right? Then God came along and created Adam and Eve, and they had blonde hair and blue eyes! They were created in the image of God!"

"And therefore," Hannah added, "that makes us a race of gods! Your theory baffles us! How can anyone dare to say their race is equal to the Aryan race? It's sacrilege, pure and simple!"

"This discussion is over!" Ursula said defiantly, as she walked over to the television and VCR. "I recognize the television from museums, but what is this other device?"

The teacher replied, "That's a VCR. It records television programs, and plays back videotapes."

"I believe our technology is compatible!" Ursula replied, and pulled out a device from her purse. She turned on the TV and VCR by hand, then waved the device over the VCR, then connected it to the VCR. Ursula then pulled out a small transparent sphere about the size of a pill. When she squeezed it between the thumb and index finger of her right hand, the small globe started glowing blue. Ursula swallowed it.

"That was a glow pill!" Ursula explained. "It'll make the contents of my belly visible to a camera built inside the glowpill. The image will be transferred to the device below the television with the three letter acronym. What did you call it?"

"It's a VCR!" the teacher explained.

"Right!" Ursula continued. "A transceiver and video camera built into the glow pill will make the black kid capable of being seen and heard by us!"

"You mean," the teacher asked, "Reggie's still alive?"

"Yes!" Ursula replied. "He'll probably survive a good half hour before he succumbs to the fumes of my stomach acid, then it's bye bye birdie!"

"That's insane!" the teacher responded.

"By the way," Hannah asked, "what's your name? Up until now we've just thought of you as 'the teacher.' Do you have a name?"

"Mr. Morgan," he replied. "I teach history."

Just then, an image of Reggie half-submerged in what resembled vomit appeared on the television screen. Reggie could be seen and heard, but up until now there was no way to communicate with him.

"I want to talk to him!" Mr. Morgan pleaded.

Hannah obliged by pulling out a device that could relay a signal on a frequency the glow pill in Ursula's stomach would pick up. Hannah handed him the device.

"You should be able to speak to him with this!"

Mr. Morgan took the device and spoke into it. "Reggie! Don't worry! We're going to get you out of there!"

"Don't tell him that!" Ursula shouted, as she snatched the device from the teacher. "Why did you lie to him just now?"

"I really want to help him!" Mr. Morgan answered.

"Your desire to help him is genuine," Ursula replied, "but my decision to force him to remain in the depths of my belly is genuine, too! He shall never know freedom! Consider him a fitting human sacrifice to the goddess Ursula!"

"Is there any way you can be reasoned with?" Mr. Morgan asked. "Is there any way to convince you to spare Reggie's life?"

Ursula pondered what Mr. Morgan had said. "Well," Ursula replied, "I guess we can play a game of chance."

Ursula retrieved a plastic jar from her purse containing the miniaturized Mexican girl she had shrunk. She set the jar on an empty desk. Then she pulled out another jar containing translucent purple goo.

"This is Gak!" Ursula explained. It makes people vomit. If you win, I'll drink it and puke Reggie up. If you lose, I swallow another victim, this Mexican girl. Now I understand you people are still using metal disks for currency? Can you pull one out? We'll flip for it!"

"You must mean a quarter!" Mr. Morgan replied. He pulled out some change from his right pocket and isolated a quarter. He handed it to Ursula.

"Heads, you win," Ursula said, "and tails, you lose!"

She flipped the quarter high into the air, and it turned over and over before it started to descend...

To Be Continued!

Chapter 3 by Deuce Micro

Light reflected from the spinning quarter as it fell toward Ursula's open palm. When it hit, she popped the quarter over onto the wrist of her other hand, and uncovered the quarter. It was tails!

"You lose, Mr. Morgan!" Ursula shouted, and she uncapped the vial with the miniaturized Mexican girl, and turned the plastic vial upside-down and dumped the captive out onto her open palm. Before Mr. Morgan could protest, Ursula popped the Mexican girl into her mouth, and a moment later, swallowed her. Obviously, Ursula was very skilled at swallowing miniaturized people.

The other students, including Jerome, watched the television screen with morbid fascination. Josie, the Hispanic girl, plunged down Ursula's esophagus into the depths of her belly, right next to Reggie, the miniaturized black student. They watched as she wiped the half-digested food from her face and hair, and saw that she was up past her waist in the vomit-like contents of Ursula's stomach.

"Oh my God!" Josie shouted, and all of the students could hear her words transferred to the speakers of the TV set. "Somebody help me!"

Reggie and Josie put their arms around each other, for support. Mr. Morgan took the microphone and spoke into it.

"Josie! Reggie! We can see you and hear you on the TV! I'm going to try to get the two of you out of there, but I can't make any promises! The girl who swallowed you seems to be incredibly evil!"

"It's hard to breathe in here, Mr. Morgan!" Reggie said. "I'm trying to conserve my air!"

Ursula pulled out her shrink ray-gun, and systematically began shrinking all of the students who weren't white, with the exception of Jerome. Hannah got some plastic vials out of her purse, and began collecting the miniaturized students. One Asian kid was afraid to jump down from his seat. He wanted to escape, but he hesitated too long, and Hannah collected him before he could get away.

All in all, there were five more miniaturized students to add to the one already collected, making a total of six. Hannah lined up the plastic vials on an empty desk behind Ursula. Mr. Morgan felt he had to do something.

"Class," Mr. Morgan said, "Normally, at the end of the school year we focus on the Civil War period, but today, I'd like to tell you about Nazi Germany."

Ursula and Hannah both sat down next to each other in empty seats to hear this. Mr. Morgan continued: "At the end of World War One, Germany was a war-torn, poverty-stricken nation. Adolph Hitler was a man from Austria who came to Germany, and felt he had a rational theory for Germany's woes."

Mr. Morgan wrote the word scapegoat on the chalkboard. "He felt that Jewish people had taken over high positions in the government and in industry, and that they had infested German society. His theory about the Jews is something we have come to call making a scapegoat out of a group of people. He turned Germany against the Jews!"

Ursula raised her hand, something they apparently did in classrooms on the world she came from, too. Mr. Morgan recognized her. "When are you going to get to the part about the master race philosophy?"

"I'm getting to that." Mr. Morgan replied. "Hitler promoted a philosophy about the Aryan race being superior. He believed that all the great achievements of mankind were done by Aryans. The pyramids of Egypt, for example."

Hannah raised her hand. When the teacher called on her, she said: "It happened that way on our world, too! But eventually, Aryans came to realize that we were not responsible for the achievements of the Egyptians, or the Aztecs, or the builders of the great wall of China. Responsible scientists came forward and disputed those theories, and now Aryans in my time only take credit for what we really did."

"That's good," the teacher said, "but how do you condone anti-Semitism?"

Hannah replied, "We're not prejudiced against Jewish people in our time, on our world. A lot of people are Christians, and it doesn't make sense to worship a Jewish God, and at the same time, condemn Jews. We've made amends for what we did to the Jews in World War Two!"

The class erupted in applause. They were clapping for Hannah. Mr. Morgan's gaze shifted to the television. Reggie and Josie could still be seen huddling together in the savage depths of Ursula's unforgiving belly. He didn't know if Reggie and Josie would go to their doom, or if he could find a way to convince the cruel teen to puke Reggie and Josie up.

"I noticed you were looking at the television!" Ursula said.

"Yes," Mr. Morgan replied, "I'm worried about my two students!"

"Well," Ursula replied, "You're white, so you have nothing to worry about. Why waste your time worrying about them? In fact..."

Ursula reached into her purse and pulled out another vial containing another miniaturized student. She popped the lid open, and tossed the vial toward the back of her mouth. When the shrunken student was safely on the surface of her tongue, she swallowed.

"I was in the mood for Chinese food!" Ursula joked.

"Actually," Mr. Morgan corrected, "Kim Lee was Vietnamese!"

The students watched as the new victim, the Vietnamese boy the teacher mentioned, plunged down and hit Reggie and Josie as he descended into Ursula's belly. If Mr. Morgan was going to come up with a plan to save the three students, he'd better do it sooner rather than later, because with three of them, the oxygen supply would soon run out!

To Be Continued!

Chapter 4 by Deuce Micro

Mr. Morgan paced back and forth in front of the class. Reggie and Josie and now a third student, Kim Lee, were in the depths of Ursula's belly. So far, Mr. Morgan had been unsuccessful in convincing the cruel teen to puke up her tiny captives. The air in Ursula's belly would soon run out, and Mr. Morgan didn't have even a simple plan for getting them out.

"What if I emptied my bank account!" Mr. Morgan pleaded. "I have ten thousand dollars in there! I'll give it all to you if you release my students!"

"Your money is worthless to us," Ursula replied. "It's like toy money to us. Remember, we're from a parallel universe!

"I could convert the cash into gold! I could probably buy several pounds of gold!" "It's too heavy to carry!" Ursula answered, "and besides, gold isn't as valuable to us as it is to you. Where we come from, gold can be created synthetically!"

"He's getting desperate!" Hannah told Ursula.

"Look," Ursula said, "If you can find me two victims for each victim we shrunk, I'll un-shrink all of them! But that's two for every one!"

"I don't think he can do it!" Hannah said.

"Come with me to the computer lab!" Mr. Morgan said. "There's Internet access there! I can find a whole grip of scumbags for you to shrink!"

"Grip?" Ursula asked. "I read a slang dictionary for this time period. Isn't that term a little lowbrow and vulgur for a man of your education?"

"I have relatives who have been to prison!" Mr. Morgan said. "Girls, come with me! The rest of you, stay here and just have some free time! Oh, by the way, Ursula, I need you to un-shrink those students first!"

"But how do I know you're not trying to swindle me?" Ursula asked.

"Just do it," Hannah said, "if he's telling the truth, we'll have a lot more victims!"

Ursula took the vial of Gak from her purse, uncapped it, and drank the contents. She puked all over the teacher's desk, and the three students tumbled out onto the desk. Ursula wiped some vomit from her lip.

"I thought you said you couldn't re-enlarge anyone?" Mr. Morgan asked.

"We lied," Hannah answered.

Ursula adjusted her neutrino dissimilator pistol, and fired three times. One after another, the three students were re-enlarged. Reggie, Josie, and Kim Lee.

"Why aren't they covered with vomit?" Mr. Morgan asked.

"Because!" Hannah replied. "Vomit molecules are normal-sized, when they were shrunk, the neutrino transfer re-enlarged the miniaturized atoms of their clothes and bodies, but the normal-sized vomit molecules stayed the same size! They still have puke on them, but it's covering such a wide area that you can't see it!"

"Yeah!" Ursula agreed. "What's wrong with you? Every school-kid knows that!"

Ursula then set about dumping out the other students she had shrunk, and re-enlarged them, as well. Mr. Morgan put his hand on Reggie's shoulder, and consoled him. One by one, he went to each of the three students, and asked each one if he or she was all right.

"You'd better be right about this," Ursula warned, "or I'm shrinking them again!"

After they went out the door, Reggie, Josie, Kim Lee, and the other students who had been miniaturized exited the room and went home. They never went back to school that day. Meanwhile, The two girls and Mr. Morgan walked to the computer lab.

"It's right here!" Mr. Morgan informed them.

They went inside, and the computer class teacher pointed out a couple of empty spots the two girls could occupy. Mr. Morgan instructed Hannah and Ursula to go to a particular local chatroom on the Internet, and invite men to have sex with them.

"The idea is," Mr. Morgan explained, "you can arrange to meet these creeps somewhere, and when they introduce themselves to you, then you can shrink them!"

"How do you know so much about all this?" Ursula asked suspiciously.

"I have a cousin who works for the FBI, and he handles this area. They bust pedophiles all the time using this chatroom, and somehow, these fools never wise up!"

Mr. Morgan told them the fast food restaurant where they could meet with their potential victims, and told them to say they would be there in 45 minutes. After 25 minutes on the Internet, Ursula and Hannah rounded up 15 invitations for sex. Mr. Morgan drove them to the fast food restaurant not far from the school, and they waited in front of the burger joint while Mr. Morgan waited in his car.

The first guy to show up introduced himself, and Hannah invited him to go behind the restaurant. Hannah and the man walked behind the restaurant together, but only Hannah emerged 20 seconds later, shrink-ray in hand.

This happened over and over again, and because the girls did it so discreetly, none of the victims caught on that they were in danger. In less than 25 minutes, the girls bagged all 15 suspects. On the way back to the school in the car, Mr. Morgan said, "I'm just glad you girls found a creative way to get those creeps off the streets!"

"Glad to do our part, Mr. Morgan!" Ursula replied.

Back at the high school, it was lunch time when they got back. Ursula spotted Jerome, and he offered to buy the girls lunch, and they accepted. Sitting at the popular table, Jerome and a couple of beautiful blonde girls were talking about Hannah and Ursula, saying good things about them.

Hannah looked at her slice of pizza, and took a bite. After chewing and swallowing, she said, "I need something with a little more kick!"

She pulled out a couple of vials of the shrunken sexual predators, and uncapped one. She took a bite of pizza, and tossed the miniaturized man into her mouth, too. Hannah began chewing violently, and muffled screams could be momentarily heard emanating from her mouth until the sounds of his bones and skull being crushed by Hannah's teeth silenced his screams forever.

Ursula smiled. "I want to do one!"

Hannah handed her the second vial. Since there had been exactly fifteen captives from the sexual predator sting, they didn't divide by two evenly, so Hannah didn't want to Bogart the captives. "I just thought of something," Hannah said to Ursula. "Since there were fifteen captives total, we need to give one away, so there's seven for you and seven for me. What do you think, Ursula?"

"I agree," Ursula replied. She turned her head to the side and looked over at the two beautiful blondes who basically ruled the school. "How would one of you like to swallow a little man?"

"Sounds great!" said the green-eyed blonde with long hair.

"I want to swallow one!" said the short-haired blonde with gray eyes.

"Break out a coin," Ursula commanded the girls. One of them produced a quarter, and handed it over to Ursula. She uncapped the vial with the captive, dumped him out onto the table, and just to torment him, said, "One of these girls is going to send you to her belly, and the flip of this coin will determine you fate!"

Ursula flipped the coin high into the air, and it spun as it came back down. The tiny captive looked at the falling quarter with terror in his heart, still trying to understand what was happening to him...

To Be Continued!

Chapter 5 by Deuce Micro

The coin spiralled in the air, and came down on Ursula's right palm. "Heads, the long-haired girl gets him, tails, the short-haired girl gets him." She flipped it over onto her left wrist, and uncovered it. "Heads!"

"That's me!" the long-haired girl said to Ursula. "My name is Michelle."

"I'm Stephanie." the other girl said. Michelle and Stephanie took turns shaking hands with Ursula.

The miniaturized pedophile stood on the table top, and Ursula grabbed him, and handed him to Michelle. She took him, and told Stephanie, "How about I bite him in half, and I give you the bottom half?"

"Okay, cool!" Stephanie replied.

The tiny man heard this and cried out, "No!" but it was too late. He was in Michelle's grasp, and she bit him in half at the waist, and handed the bottom half to Stephanie. Blood dripped down on their shirts. Michelle swallowed the top half, and Stephanie swallowed the bottom half of the tiny man. Before Michelle swallowed, the miniaturized man could be heard screaming until his cries were silenced as he plunged into the depths of Michelle's belly.

Michelle and Stephanie high-fived each other, as Hannah and Ursula laughed about the plight of the latest victim. Michelle and Stephanie joined in on the laughter.

"Let's do what they just did!" Hannah told Ursula. Ursula uncapped one of the vials containing a captive, and dumped him out on the table. He was an obese Hispanic man in his early to mid forties, and very unattractive.

"What makes you think a teenager would have sex with someone as ugly as you?" Ursula asked, and the three other girls began laughing at what she said, because they agreed with her.

Ursula lifted him into the air, bit him in half at the waist, and gave the bottom half to Hannah. They both swallowed as the top half that remained of the tiny man screamed, but his tiny cries were silenced when Ursula swallowed. "You get the top half of the next one!" Ursula informed Hannah, as Michelle and Stephanie giggled.

Hannah uncapped another vial, took out a captive, bit him in half, and gave the bottom half to Ursula. "Cheers!" Ursula said, and Hannah and Ursula made a toast with the two halves of the miniaturized man's body. Both girls quickly swallowed their halves.

"That one didn't even scream!" Hannah said. "Let's find one who'll put on a real show!"

She set out each vial, and uncapped them and stood them upright. "I will now hear your pleas for mercy!" Hannah said to the tiny captives.

"This isn't fair!" one of the captives said. "I didn't even do anything!"

Hannah dumped him out onto the table, and said, "What do you have to say for yourself?"

"I'm not guilty!" the man pleaded.

Hannah replied, "We shrunk fifteen child molesters, and you were one of them!"

"But I'm not a child molester!" the man argued. "I've never even kissed a girl who was under eighteen!"

"I don't know," Hannah replied, "you're pretty cute! Are you sure you've never been with a teenage girl?"

"Okay, okay!" the man conceded. "When I was about twenty, I dated teenage girls all the time! But I'm in my thirties now, and I haven't messed around with an underage girl in years! And I sure as hell never raped anyone!"

Hannah was almost convinced, but wasn't completely sure. "If you're not a child molester, what were you doing in that chatroom trying to hook up with a fifteen-year-old girl?"

"It was the first time I ever tried that!" the man said. "You have to re-enlarge me and set me free!"

Both Hannah and Ursula laughed at this statement. "We're never setting you free," Hannah informed him, "but I can make sure you don't get swallowed!"

Hannah pulled a crucifix on a silver chain out from under her shirt. There were two clamps on the two horizontal bars sticking out of the crucifix, and Hannah took the left arm of the tiny man, and adjusted the clamp so it was securely fastened to his wrist, then did the same to the right wrist with the clamp on the other side. The man now faced outward, giving the illusion that he had been crucified.

"Since I don't know if your story is true, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt," Hannah informed him, "but if I ever find out you were lying to me, I'll swallow you!"

Hannah took the small crucifix, which was attached to the chain around her neck, and stuck it in her mouth, with the tiny captive attached, and began to suck on it.

Michelle looked at Ursula, because Hannah was busy sucking on her tiny captive, and asked: "Can you guys shrink a city?"

"We can construct a model city and fill it with miniaturized captives," Ursula answered, "if that's what you mean."

"No," Michelle replied, "I mean. what's the limitation of your shrink ray-guns? Can you only shrink a whole building, or could you shrink a whole town, if you were high up enough?"

"We could easily shrink a building," Ursula answered. "Why, do you want us to shrink one?"

"Yeah!" Michelle said, "Lunch is almost halfway over, so we still have time to go to the bad side of town! I've got money, I'll call a cab!"

After Michelle called a taxi on her cell-phone, Stephanie, Michelle, Hannah and Ursula waited in the school parking lot for the cab to arrive. Once it did, Michelle directed them to a seedy neighborhood, and told the driver to leave and come back in five minutes. When he was gone, Ursula pulled out a scanning device.

"Yep!" Ursula said, "This scanner says that only minorities are occupying this structure. There are no white people inside!"

Ursula pulled out her shrink-ray and zapped the four-story structure, and it was reduced to the size of a small toy.

"I shrunk it extra-small because we need to hide it in something when we get back in that cab!"

"I brought a backpack!" Stephanie offered.

The tiny occupants of the shrunken building looked up at their new captors, as Ursula reached down to grab the miniaturized structure and rip it out of the ground!

To Be Continued!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6022