War of the Ancients by Dracobrss
Summary:

Ok, so my other story wasn't working out as well as I hoped. It seemed people weren't as interested in it, and that's fine. I'll eventually get around to finishing it but for now I thought I'd go for something with a little more giantess content. This is my superhero-eque story line that I had been hinting at for so long. This one wont' be as well written and characters won't be quite so in depth but whatever, I just want it to be fun. Anyway, it focuses on an ancient race of giant women who are now returning after centuries of slumber to conquer the world. One of the oldest, a giantess named Lys, has had a change of heart and comes to warn everyone of the encroaching doom. Anyway she has some trouble adjusting to modern society, has to find a way to beat out all the other giantesses, blah blah blah, you'll see. This will hopefully have more action and a lot more "interesting" content. Hope you enjoy!


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Gentle, Growing Woman, New World Order, Sci-Fi, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 12893 Read: 15868 Published: June 05 2016 Updated: August 04 2016

1. The Arrival by Dracobrss

2. A Long Time Since by Dracobrss

3. The Sisters Cain by Dracobrss

The Arrival by Dracobrss
Author's Notes:

Hello once again people! As I mentioned in the summary this is more an experiment than anything else. My other story I just couldn't get motivated to write because I don't think people enjoyed it nearly as much. This one will be a little looser, a little more action packed, and a lot more "giantess" content. Anyway if this is your first time reading something by me, I highly recommen checking out my other two works. They have a far more narrative approach than most giantess stories and people seemed to like that. This will be fairly different, but hopefully still enjoyable. Likewise I'm working on several projects right now so editing is not a huge concern for me, I'll try and make it clean but if you spot errors that's my bad. Also, I'll be playign with perspective quite a bit so don't get too weirded out by that. As always I really love hearing your feedback, thoughts, concerns, questions, etc. so remember to review!

Smoke from the far East blocks the orange glow of the August sun. It has travelled for miles over the beaten earth. Forests have been displaced. Lakes bled dry. But most of all cities, once full and white, brilliant in their design, flawless in their construction, and rather neutral in their composition, all brought low into the manifolds of ash and tremor. The earth has been cracked, the nations of humanity thrown into chaos. Gone is the hour of electricity and steel, and in its place, ancient powers return.

In a place of exceedingly warm currents of air, in the shadow of weathered mountains, in the husk of a town, there exists an overpass. Beneath that highway rests the remains of a building whose purpose is now long forgotten. From out that ruin, in the haze, three minuscule figures traipse across boulders and debris toward the fractured sidewalk that runs along the length of the muddy river. Each seem hesitant to speak. Each for their own reasons. Then, one of them, without provocation spoke up.

“You sure this is the right way?” I thought we were supposed to be going upstream.”

Several long seconds pass before there is a reply, seemingly uncertain and splintered in its construction.

“No...I’m...I’m sure of it, we passed the hospital on the way in, right Wes?” the second man patters nervously to the third member of the troupe. He was at least ten feet ahead of all the others, and at least ten years younger than both of them. Unlike them, he appears somewhat put together. His clothes, though wrinkled, lack the huge tears and filth of his compatriots. He does not carry on with some crippling injury or scar tissue. In fact, you’d probably guess that he had just joined this hellish battle ground. You’d be right.

“Wes!” the first of them cried out once again. Finally the younger man slowly turns back to face them. His face riddled with anguished thought. “Man what’s wrong with you?”

“Sorry” he replied. “Just...got a lot on my mind is all. Its still really surreal for me.”

The other two men exchanged doubtful looks. They eventually shrugged off their younger companion’s ambivalence and pushed on ahead, muttering out of place pleasantries to one another. Wes does not listen. His head still reeling from recent events.

Finally, after another half-hour of travel the two stooped down by the ruins of an old gas station. The oldest, a grey-haired man known only as Wilson to his friends and ‘that skeletal bastard’ to everyone else, pulled out a pack of Malboros and lit up a cigarette.

“Must you smoke so often? Putting shit like that into your lungs is one of the reasons we have to keep taking these breaks” the darker haired man whined. Wilson shot him a mean look before exhaling an enormous cloud of smoke too voluminous for normal human lungs to contain.

“Why don’t you take a nice healthy of dose of ‘shut the hell up’” Willson eventually replied with practiced malice. Though the tensions seemed high, everyone seemed limp with casual apprehension. Only Wes remained standing. His eyes continued to wander up the length of the once picturesque skyline. Now, in the distance the remains of downtown were but hollow shells. A pack of stray dogs darted across the street after an unseen quarry, paying no attention to the weary trio.

“So, Wes…” the dark-haired man began again. “Now that you have your feet back on the ground, why don’t you tell us your take on all this…”

“Shut up Paez…” Wilson droned.

“Nah, I wanna know how it feels to be sweet on one of those things!”

“She has a name you know…” Wes meekly responded. He shuffled his feet for a second, eyeing the hunting rifle waiting in the crook of Paez’s arm.

“Ohhh, don’t worry there son. We all know. WE AAAALLL know her name…”

“Rico!” Wilson interjected harshly.

“No, Wilson it’s alright. I get it. You both have a right to be angry. But you also don’t understand. She’s not what you think she is...I’ve spent enough time with her to know. She’s different.”

The other two men could not shake the skepticism from their faces. Whilst Rico rolled his eyes and began digging through his knapsack for his rusted canteen, Wilson motioned for Wes to take a seat. At first the young man stood as still as a statue, but after another nod from his elder companion, he finally slumped down onto a piece of rubble.

“I’ve been curious you know...about all that. What her deal was and...well what she was doing with you all that time.”

“Yeah, why don’t you ‘enlighten’ us then.” Rico added sarcastically.

“Come on Paez…” Wilson again scolded. “Let the kid tell his story.”

“I don’t know…” Wes sheepishly droned.

“Come on, you might as well. We ain’t got much more daylight to travel with anyhow.”

“Alright, alright! But I’ll be honest up front. A lot of it you won’t like, and good bit won’t make much sense. Perhaps even more you won’t believe, but since all this shit got started, well...nothing’s normal you know?”

“Oh fer chrissake get on with it then!”


Part 1- Memory

Ok, well...geez where do I even begin? I guess you could say it all started with the earthquakes. It was what? January last year when it all started? I mean you remember the news; Greece, Turkey, Japan, England...all devastated. At first no one thought anything of it, natural disasters like those happen, but all at once like that? Anyway, at the time I had just dropped out of school. Now don’t get me wrong, I wasn’t a bad student, I was doing pretty well for myself, but a buddy of mine had a business idea and I had to jump on board. They needed a programmer and their income projection looked pretty good. I moved away from my hometown, much to the chagrin of my parents, and set up shop in Baltimore. It was about that time, early February that SHE first appeared.

Now, I don’t think I have to remind you of all the details, it was everywhere. I mean, nothing had ever happened like it before. It was almost as though the world was suddenly flung into a science-fiction movie. One minute it was just a regular day and then bam, this titanic fucking woman just comes out of the goddamn sky. Touched down like a lunar landing pod. I mean, what was the estimate on her initial size? Five hundred feet, maybe more? No one knew what the fuck to do she just sort of stood there for a while. Finally, by the time she was surrounded by the police, both on the ground and in the air, she spoke up. I was downtown at the time, and me and a buddy of mine ran out on the roof of our building to see. Hell, our office complex only reached up to her waist.

It was, incredible. Seeing her for the first time like that. She looked like a statue had come to life. Everything about her was perfect, as though she was carved from solid marble. This was before she started wearing the more colorful outfit with which you guys are probably familiar. She was dressed almost entirely in black and dark brown. It was mostly leather, and a cuirass that was supported by two thin straps over her shoulders which cut off at the hip. Long brown hair all neatly swept over one shoulder.

The crater she left when she landed was enough to send people running for the hills, but I couldn’t move. I was frozen in place, watching her scan the ground with those terrifying grey eyes. She eventually went on, her voice thundering through the city. I can’t remember exactly what she said at first, but eventually I started to catch on. You remember, she said something along the lines of:

“Do not be afraid little ones. I have not come to cause you harm. But I fear that your kind has forgotten my people.”

That’s when things got a little out of hand. The media was obviously swarming, and all of a sudden some random helicopter came tearin’ through, flying right past her face. It kind of freaked her out and she smacked it out of the way. The tail clipped off and the bird came down, and all hell broke loose. The police started shooting every which way, but their bullets did nothing. At first she didn’t really know what to do. She just looked kind of confused. After a while I guess the police realized they weren’t doing anything so they got the hell out of there. But man, you shoulda seen her; she had not idea what to do. Eventually she got kind of annoyed because no one was listening to her. I got the impression she wasn’t used to be ignored so easily. She raised her right foot and brought it down...hard. The whole city shook, and it was all chaos from there. The streets flooded with people desperate to get out. The building we stood on began to crack. A huge fissure started to creep across the concrete, bisecting the roof.

When I looked back up she wore a look of regret. It was clear she didn’t know her own strength. With a bit more reservation she continued to speak. Saying:

“I only come with a warning. My sisters, those much like me, they are coming, and when they do I fear that…” but she was cut off. Something careened through the air and struck her right in the jaw, exploding upon impact. She was so startled that she began to stumble backwards. The ground continued to shake with each titanic footfall until her calf caught on five story building.

Then, as if in slow motion, she fell backward. One minute her looming form cast a shadow over the city and the next her body began crashing down upon it. Several blocks were completely wiped out. I can’t imagine many people survived. Of course, it was just my luck that she should fall right on top of me. The afternoon sun was suddenly blocked as I saw the back of her head cascading toward us. My buddy, Lee, went sprinting for the fire escape, while I made for the main stairs. We got like ten feet before it was all over.

Out of the rubble and the choking dust I called for him. There was no response. I called again and again, but I dared not move. To this day I ask myself how I could have survived, but I never find a satisfying answer. I clung to an angled piece of concreted by a few pieces of bent rebar jutting out from its side. I called again for Lee between fits of wheezing but still nothing. My head was bleeding pretty badly and I remember feeling incredibly dizzy. Then I called for anybody who could help me. I didn’t know where I was or what was around me.

Then the earth moved again. This time it was slow but steady rumble. Through the grey smoke I saw something enormous rise up toward the sky. It shifted one way and then another before it finally began to take shape. I was completely speechless then. Even with my clouded, stupefied mind I knew what...sorry, WHO it was, but I was too scared to run. I thought that maybe if I remained quiet she wouldn’t notice me. Yet, as the dust began to dissipate, and her gigantic head became more clear I saw that her steely gaze was directed right at me.

“Was that you then, little mortal? She boomed. I didn’t move a muscle. For a second I considered playing dead but I knew she wouldn’t buy it. Then she drew closer. Her silver eyes narrowed as she scrutinized my trembling form. At last her face retreated and I could see every corner of her visage with more clarity. She seemed greatly concerned, but mostly plagued by disbelief.

“You seem...familiar” she whispered to herself. Even then the volume of her voice was so great that I had to clap my hands over my ears. Familiar though? I had never seen her before in my life! At first I thought she must have really hit her head pretty hard on the way down.

It was about that point she began to pick herself back up. She propped her torso against her left arm and swept stray locks of hair away from her face with her other hand. Now she truly loomed over me and I think it was about that time the reality of my situation really struck. I slid to my feet and started to run, ignoring the shooting pain in my limbs.

But once again I failed to make much progress. In a quick flash of force she brought her hand down in front of me, blocking my path and sending me sprawling back onto the ground. My shoulder blade collided with another pile of rubble as I began to sink between two fallen chunks of cinder blocks. I thought that maybe I could hide beneath all the debris and make my escape later. I know, it sounds pretty stupid now, but you have to understand how fucked my head was at the moment. I began dicking through the grime and waste beneath the shattered building. My limbs moved faster than they ever had prior. It still wasn’t enough though.

A moment later the concrete serving as my cover was effortlessly tossed aside. My head snapped back around and I saw two dark shape moving toward me. I shut my eyes and awaited my ultimate end, but it did not come. Instead I was hoisted upward. The journey was so sudden and so nauseating that I emptied the contents of my stomach mid-ascent. Then I fell. When I landed I expected stone to crumple my flesh but I was met with a softer surface. I opened my eyes and saw a field of beige. The shadow over me shifted, allowing a few stray sun beams to lay their light across me.

“Are you alright little one?” her voice echoed out. I wanted to respond by felt no strength to do so. When I finally peered up I saw her staring down at me, a curious look plastered across her impossibly large face. “It’s ok, I won’t hurt you, but I do need you for something.”

At that she began to stand back up, I was lurched this way and that before she eventually got back to her feet. As she dusted off the last bits of debris from her body I managed to muster up the courage to speak.

“L-l-let me go, please!” I managed to stutter. She didn’t seem to notice my response. When she finally returned her attention to me she seemed completely oblivious to my request.

“Come now,” she went on, “I could use your help…”

“W-w-what?”

“I need you to help me...err figure a few things out. I’ve been asleep for a long time and the world is not at all like I left it. Do you understand.”

Truthfully no. I could hardly comprehend each of her words as they were delivered with such tremendous volume. She noticed my recoil and hushed her tone.

“Sorry, its been awhile since I’ve dealt with you...what do you call yourselves now...humans? Even so in years past I didn’t really make an effort to be so...accommodating. Look, I’m sure you’re probably terrified right now but you must help me so I can help you. All of you…” She looked away, turning her head in both directions as she observed the squadrons of aircraft moving toward her from all sides. I followed her gaze and began to panic once more.

“What are these things?” she asked. Her eyes flicked back to me but I made no effort to respond. She seemed a bit annoyed but blew it off, instead taking a few tentative steps toward the encroaching helicopters. Yet, as she drew closer, the convoy released a barrage of missile fire. As I saw the rockets stream toward her I felt that my death was once again at hand. I covered my head with my hands and waited for her to fall to the earth. I felt the shockwave of the explosion and the heat of their fire seared the back of my neck. But when I looked back up I saw she didn’t even flinch. The helicopters broke off from their advance and began circling around her. She looked back down to me at an utter loss for words.

“I definitely feel unwelcome here, perhaps I can explain myself at a more remote location.”

I remember feeling especially scared at that comment. I don’t know why, I didn’t expect what was about to happen next. I just remember staring up at her, eyes wide, whilst she looked down around her. With her free hand she swept over her body, as though looking for something. First her sides, the length of her long sandals, and finally her torso. At last she sighed and looked back to me.

“Sorry about this little guy, this is only a temporary arrangement.”

“Temporary wha-?”

But before I could utter any more words she brought me closer. The sudden shift of position sent me onto my back. When I stabilized I look around and saw that she brought me up to chest level. I was about to call out in protest when when her two other fingers snake down and clamped onto my sides. The wind rushed out of my lungs and she nimbly lifted me upward. Like a the arm of a crane, she brought me over her exposed cleavage. I drifted in my suspension for a second before she lowered me down between her breasts. Yeah, it was weird. I didn’t know how to react. Nothing I had ever experienced gave me any bearing on how to respond to a situation like that. Her fingers eventually retreated, leaving me stranded down there. Darkness drifted in and a moment later, I felt gravity tug me down. Up above I saw her give me one last look before redirecting her gaze toward the sky.

“Hang on…” she boomed. “It may get a little rough”

And then, just like that, we were gone...

 

A Long Time Since by Dracobrss
Author's Notes:

Hey there, I'm back with another chapter. The more I write this the more cheesy it becoems but you know what, that's ok, I'm really mostly going for giantess content in this one. Granted this chapter is mostly meant to setup some plot so there isn't too much good stuff just yet. Trust me though, its coming. Soon there will be battles and destruction, and all that good stuff. As always remember to leave your comments, questions, and concerns! Likewise, if you haven't read my other two stories I recommend doing so. Like I said before, they are much more plot/character heavy than most but I'm constantly looking for opinions on them. That's about it, hope you enjoy!

Indignation. That was all that persisted between the pair of men and their storyteller. Brief flashes of scrutiny and lapses of concentration dragged Paez’s attentions across the sullen checkpoint. Wilson seemed wearily uninterested, but just beneath his stern expression he wallowed in conflicted thought. Wes didn’t know how to respond to their curious temperaments. After an exchange of glances, Wes decided it was best to stop his tale. He simply looked away to the fading red sky and sighed. Wilson grumbled and Paez likewise looked away, feigning disinterest.

“Well, you know...it sounds weird but I’m telling the truth….”

The other two men said nothing at first. Wilson gave a half nod, as if to hint at some kind of approving belief, but Paez just bit his lip and began digging in his pack. Shortly thereafter he produced a flask. After drinking from it, Paez passed it along to his older compatriot who likewise partook.

“Nevermind, it's stupid...I won-”

“Now hold on just a second there!” WIlson suddenly interjected. “You can’t get on with all this, knowing what we know, and then not tell us the rest. Don’t mind him” he continued motioning to Paez who looked back with a defensive glare. “Just get on with it, I wanna know. I heard she was a bit on the kinky side of it anyhow…”

‘It's not even that!” Wes suddenly countered. “She just never thought about that sorta stuff the same way we do. She didn’t treat it as a sexual gesture, it was just what was most convenient for her. Or at least, that’s how she put it…”

The others gave no reply, they just stared at him with tightly clenched lips. Wes couldn’t gauge their thoughts to any degree. In response, Wes’ face drooped, but he carried on with his tale anyway.

Well, I guess I won’t go into too much detail about the journey. To be honest I can’t really recall that much about it. It was dark, chaotic, and hot as hell. I mean, aside from all that I can’t complain that much. I was thrown around a good bit, and her...errr flesh, slammed against me so much that I started to lose consciousness at one point. Though I couldn’t see I could tell we were going insanely fast. It it wasn’t for the...support, I would have probably blacked out from the speed alone. At one point I closed my eyes, hoping to wake up from the nightmare, but nothing ever came of it. Even when I regained some sense of calm after half an hour or so I would be suddenly jostled in some random direction, slamming into well...yeah…

Eventually, she slowed down. Or it felt like she slowed down. I can’t really say with any certainty what exactly happened. I could hardly tell which way was up, down, left, or right. The later afternoon light caught my eye and I was able to crawl my way back to the surface. I didn’t have much to propel myself from so I only barely got a breath of fresh air. I saw the vast expanse of her neck and head hanging over me, flanked on both sides by cascades of chestnut hair. I….sorry...I lost myself there. It's even mind boggling just to remember it all.

Anyway, I remember just sort of sitting there, staring up at this endless titaness thinking: ‘damn, I’m either the luckiest or unluckiest son of a bitch on the goddamn planet’. I must have been propped up for another ten minutes before she finally looked down. She caught me staring and gave me a weak smile. Then her lips parted as if she was going to say something but nothing followed. With her attention back on me I felt uncomfortable again and wanted to retreat back into the darkness but I knew that it wasn’t really safe there. I turned away and she finally touched back down on the ground. The slight shockwave sent me reeling and I lost my footing, tumbling back down into shadow, ricocheting off of each breast in turn. Before I could recollect myself I felt something tug on my arm and I was yanked upward. A tremendous pressure, the likes of which I had never felt before, crushed down on my radius and ulna. In that moment I was certain the entire limb had been reduced to nothing but jelly. I cried out in pain, and the bright ambient light of the sun blinded me as I was removed from my ample prison.

A few seconds went by as I blinked through the disorienting haze. Again, i felt like I was about to expel the contents of my stomach but there was nothing there to vomit. I eventually saw those two silver discs again boring into my very heart. The length of her face extend far above and below me, sending my sense of safety over the proverbial edge once more. It was hard to judge her expression being so close, I was more enamored with the perfection of her skin. Like I said, it was as pristine as well...damn I can’t even think of a good benchmark with which to compare it. Oh well, it doesn’t matter, because immediately after my eyes readjusted she dropped me, just like that. I was only in the air for a few seconds but it felt like I fell hundreds of feet, despite the fact that it was really more like ten or so. I landed hard on the surface of her palm, which made all my senses ring from hyperstimulation.

“You alright then mortal?”
My heart and lungs moved faster than my mind. I wanted to say so many things, ask why she had taken me, and who or what she was, but all I could do was lay there and pant wildly. Eventually she grew tired of waiting for my response and gave her hand a slight bob, rocking me from my exhausted stupor. When I snapped back up I saw that she looked annoyed.

“Why do you ignore me little one?”

“I-I don’t know” I replied squeamishly. I expected some kind of fierce retribution but she did nothing except stare at me.

“Did I harm you?”

“No, not...not exactly”

“Then you are hurt?” she asked with a voice laden with concern. Those piercing eyes of her softened as she began searching my comparatively tiny body for injury.

“No, just...I’m very o-o-overwhelmed…” I managed to stammer back. Then there was confusion. She clearly wasn’t used to casual english. I might’ve guessed based of the slight accent she had. It wasn’t like any I knew.

“You are...frightened?” she asked. Could she honestly not tell? It seemed not. Her ignorance on the matter made me feel a lot better for some reason. It was fleeting though, as I soon realized that, although she didn’t seem to wish me dead, she clearly wasn’t used to dealing with people of my size.

“Yeah” I countered rather boldly.

“I suppose it has been quite a while since your kind has seen me or one of my sisters. Just as it has been quite a while since I have held a mortal in or on my person. Tell me are there truly none of your people living that remembers my kin?”

“I-” no words followed. Everything I had ever learned seemed challenged by her question and existence. I went, year by year, thinking back to what she could possibly mean. I thought about old B-movies, comics, history, and more than anything, mythology. Could she be one of those legendary beings from fairy tales I heard so much about. But she could fly? What the hell was going on? “I don’t think so…” I finally replied.

She was greatly troubled by this, but did not seem surprised. She then bit her lower lip and and looked away. I watched as her eyelids fluttered carelessly in consideration.

“Such is the frailty of your species. Tell me, how many years has it been since our great war?” Instinctively her eyes flashed back to me and I looked away. I would not dare peer into her pupils when so much confusion clogged my head.

“What? Wha- what war?”

That’s when she really got upended. Her face moved from disbelief to anger to some measure of somberness before she at last returned her gaze to me. Each breath was more deliberate than the last and I felt as though some great rage was about to be released.

“How can this be? When so many of your kind was- Nevermind. Clearly things are different now, the world is not at all as we left it.”

“What is going on!” I finally cried out.

“Little one, I will explain everything, but know that I too am puzzled by our current affairs. I have been asleep for far too long and everything here is now alien to me.”

Nothing was making any sense. My body ached and my head still spun. While I was once muted by terror and the oncoming specter of madness I now wished to expel every thought, word, and sentence jumbling around in my brain. At first I just let out a frightened whimper to which she responded with:

“What was that now?”

“I just, I don’t know, I’m so lost. Where even are we?” at that I tore my attentions away from her looming face and swept my gaze out at my surroundings. The land was fairly mountainous, with rolling forested hills and dark green dells beneath a blazing orange sky. Though I saw some distant clearings and developed lands it looked far less populated than the Baltimore city limits.

           “If you wish to know the name of this place I cannot tell you, as I do not yet know myself. Thus far it is but the most desolate location I can find. Your people have spread over this earth like water.”

        Though her words brought me discomfort I could not tear my eyes away from the wide expanse of rural land. I could see for miles, and somehow even the beveled mountains seemed dwarfed by my captress. By that point I suppose I realized that my situation was hopeless and that my life was quite literally in the hands of another. My shaking knees finally gave out and I collapsed onto her palm. Whilst staring at the sky and I saw the long visage of her head eclipse the fading blue and white hanging over me. I saw her befuddled eyes move over me whilst I lay prone. She looked all the more human upside down, I don’t know why, almost like a familiar face coming back to haunt me.

        “Are you ill?”

        “I think so…”

        “What is wrong?”

        “I just…I don’t know. This is all so…”

        She waited. I waited. Nothing. Eventually she tilted her hand towards her such that I began sliding down the length of her palm. I began to panic and quickly stopped my descent by sticking out both my arms. Her palm leveled back out and she spoke.

        “I understand this must be unsettling for you, but I did not realize how lost you all have become.”

        “Lost?”

        “Yes, lost. Either so much time has passed that we have truly become forgotten, or your kind made a very strong effort to forget us, maybe both.”

        “I don’t like where this is going….”

        “Nor I…” her last few worlds trailed off like receding thunder. She looked away for a moment and began taking a few careful steps through the forest, flattening dozens of trees of with each footfall. She came to a small rounded mountain. Or at least, as close to what you would call a mountain without it just being a hill. With her other hand she knelt down and brushed away tremendous boulders and pines, upsetting the nature to suit her own whims. That was perhaps even more upsetting than her careless destruction back in the city. She turned about and took a seat before turning back to me.

        “What d-d-do you w-want?” I asked after another long drag of strenuous eye contact. Having launched into another fit of stuttering I began to lose control of my limbs once again. Was it shock? Probably but I don’t know for certain. My gigantic companion took pity on my shattering emotions and moved her hand back a bit, probably so I wouldn’t feel so claustrophobic.

        “I want to warn everyone, I want your help, but most of I think you are one of the promised ones…”

        “Promised? Promised for what? And what warning?”

        “To warn you all that my sisters are coming…”

        Of course I had no idea what she meant by all of this and I had a feeling she wouldn’t be clearing it up any time soon. She must have noticed by blank expression because immediately afterward she rolled her eyes and went on to explain…

        “Maybe I should start very generally then.” she lamented “My name is Raia, I am one of the eldest of the old daughters. First to reawaken”

        “Rye-ah?” I repeated rather poorly. She stifled a smile and responded.

        “It is short for Raianiel, but that doesn’t matter. Just listen little one…”

        I tried to make myself look interested, though I probably overdid it just a tad. I never was a very good actor, but she seemed pleased by the attempt. After straightening myself out in the center of her palm I stared up with uncertain focus.

        “You see, a long time ago, there were eighty-four of us…our parents were…well I don’t know much about them, by the time I grew up they had disappeared. But there were forty two brothers and forty-two sisters. Our parents’ first born, the twins Dianus and Gadaral, ruled over us for a time. Dianus ruled my sisters and I, and Gadaral controlled our brothers. We had nearly free reign over the earth as nothing matched us in might or longevity.” She paused and looked back out toward the skyline, the last of the sun’s retreating light still casting out from the mountain crests. Clearly the memory of all those years, however long it was, still sat heavily upon her.

        After a sigh she continued, “In time though, our wicked brothers began to subjugate everything else on the planet. They tried to bend the will of nature with their unnatural malice and even their own blood, my sisters, fell victim to their treachery. Finally, Dianus called us together, all forty-two of us, and we plotted to murder our brothers and steal their power. So we did, I won’t go into detail about that but it made us…different. We became larger. Larger than they ever had been, among other things. But in time, I realized that we were not fighting for freedom or peace, but control. Dianus only wanted control of the world for herself and soon my sisters and I fell to preying upon lesser creatures for our entertainment. Humans were our main target as you were so small and so numerous.”

At this I nearly fainted. The lower portion of my spine gave out and I fell backwards onto her hand. t lay prone for but a second before I planted both hands and propped myself back up on my elbows. I could hardly count the rapid breaths I took as I stared back up at her. She tried to appear consoling, but I was yet unconvinced.

“Do not be so troubled mortal. After a few years I came upon a town that was ravaged by two of my younger sisters. I saw how cruel they were to your ancestors and decided to drive them out. Though I was outnumbered I managed to overcome them and the people were very thankful. While I had once been a terror in their eyes I immediately became a hero, and I liked it. Their leader, a wise, aged man, came and we spoke. I swore a pact with him that I would defend your kind and bring some kind of balance to the world. I won’t confuse you further with much else, as I am sure this is still troubling. To keep it brief...there was a tragedy of sorts. Great storms came, lightning from the heavens, it killed seven of my sisters before we finally decided to do something about it.”

It was then I saw true anguish in her face. Those silver eyes that once had such piercing gaze now swelled with hot tears fueled by hurtful memories. My fear subsided for but a moment and I felt pity.

“Sorry, I just…” she inhaled deeply, trying not to show such compromising emotions. “It's hard, to lose one’s you care about...no matter who they are or what they’ve done. Anyway, we decided to lay low. Sleep in hidden tombs until the storms subsided. It was only supposed to be a few years but...I...I had to do something. Its hard to just…” the last rays of light retreated behind the mountains and we were at last in a pale darkness. The shadows of her looming features mutated into gaunt lines of a supernatural presence. She seemed all the more godlike, all the more terrifying, but her words were especially calming. I shouldn’t even bother trying to describe it, you wouldn’t understand.

“No, no...that all can wait for another time. I should not overwhelm you any further anyhow, you must be very troubled.”

She was right. How do you go from a totally normal life to being swept up by some gigantic woman who claims to be...what, centuries old? You wouldn’t know it, she didn’t look a day over thirty, perhaps younger.

“Come, I must rest, and tomorrow I will answer some of your questions. Surely you would like to think on what I have revealed to you some more before the morning hours. Let me find a spot.”

At that she began to scan the ground around her. Both metallic eyes swept over the darkened earth in search of an appropriate clearing. Eventually, Raia shrugged and positioned herself at the foothills of the mountain. She swept away some of the trees with her mighty hand and began to lay down, all the while keeping me aloft on her palm. The earth rocked and quaked with every movement, no doubt causing panic in the nearby towns. Once satisfied she lowered me to her level and rolled onto her back.

“I should place you back against my heart for security, but you may move about my chest as you please. See that you do not hurt yourself. I feel that you will be important for my mission…”

With that she dropped me onto the plane of skin separating her mountainous bosom from her head. As she breathed the surface beneath me rose and fell. Finally she lowered her head until it touched back down against the soil and then went still. Leaving me alone but not alone, curious but questionless, and strangely at ease.

 

The Sisters Cain by Dracobrss
Author's Notes:

Whoa, so you know how I said I was gonna try and start up this story and hopefully actually put a lot of chapters out this summer. Oops. Well I guess its better late than never. Hopefully more will actually read this one. Anyway we are starting to get into the good stuff, I suspect people will complain that this chapter ends too soon but its all part of my proverbial plan. As always I am open to any comments, criticisms, and thoughts as this story will be highly influenced based on reader response. I hope that this will motivate me to get back into writing more giantess content. That's about it for now, hope you enjoy! 

P.S. I didn't edit this much so if something doesn't sound or look right its mostly because I was being lazy, sorry. 

Once more there was stolid breathing to ease the heavy silence still dripping with the day’s overwhelming dread. Wilson had already begun to lay out his bedroll, occasionally steadying himself against the chalky earth as some of the extra booze began to set to work in his blood. Paez meanwhile had finished tying off the last end of the worn tarp that now hung somewhat precariously over the trio’s heads. Though its stitching was faded and the corners wrought with tears and fray, the old fabric would serve them well should a late night rain come. Even the distant chirp of tree frogs seems to lessen in the evening’s dying light. All seemed to know that out there was a greater force that could stirred if too much noise was made.

“Hmph…” Wilson droned. The other two quickly looked to him, only to find him eyeing an old matchbook with a look of disappointment plastered on his face.

“What’s wrong?” Paez asked.

“Damn matches got soaked when we crossed the river. It's alright though. Warm night, not much need for a fire…”

“Still…”

“Yeah, still…” Wilson took a seat on his sleeping back and waited. After cracking his knuckles he leaned back until his aching back eventually touched onto the ground. There was an audible crack, followed shortly by a satisfied sigh, before finally Wilson went on:

“Now don’t think you’re out of it yet boy!” he said, directing his eyes toward Wes. “You haven’t even gotten to the good parts yet, I know.”

“Come on old man I’m tired and I’ve heard quiet enough of-” Paez blurted out before being interrupted.

“Ahhh shut yer trap Rico, you are just as interested in this story as me, admit it!” Another moment went by before Wilson countered. “Besides, Wes was just about to tell us the whole bit with the err...bridge was it?”

“Well the whole city really.” Wes replied, easing back into his position against the crumbling gas station wall. “It was odd to see her like that. To see anyone like that really…”


By the time morning came I had hardly slept more than a couple hours. My eyes burned as the first few rays of sunlight pierced the haze of my slumber. The morning air was cold, but I did not suffer from its chill as Raia’s body heat seeped up offer her skin. I had spent the first few hours of my capture wandering about her upper torso looking for a way down. It became clear after a while that such an escape route would not be found. Her steady breathing kept my footing unstable, which caused me to frequently stumble and roll as I crossed from one side of her chest to the other.

After a few hours I became greatly distraught. Although by captress didn’t seem particularly violent, the combination of her size and her supposed origin really unsettled me. Eventually I tried to shut my eyes. I found a spot up against one of her breasts and attempted to drift back off to sleep. Yet, the constant up and down of her breath kept me from relaxing. Likewise, after a while she began to shift in her sleep, further sending me this way and that. Once the late night shivers set in I decided to return to cover of her cleavage, both for warmth and security.

But anyway, I’m getting my details all out of order. She was waking up and I was finally blinking the last bits of sleep out of my eyes. She lifted her head and let out a sigh of satisfaction. As she began to sit up, I lost my grip and tumbled backward down against her breast. The fall shook my head so much that I lost consciousness for a few seconds. When I finally regained my senses I looked up into the early blue of the morning and saw the dark shape of her head swiveling from side to side. Eventually I could make out the rest of her features as her striking silver pupils lanced downward into me.

“Ah, good” she began “you are well?”

I wanted to respond but just as before the shock and awe kept my mind clouded. I managed to squeak something out but it was rather perfunctory. She clearly did not hear my response but smiled anyway, perhaps to be polite.

“I apologize for any discomfort, I haven’t had to look after one of your kind since...well, let's not worry about that for now.” She paused. Again she scanned the surrounding lands before turning back to me. “I also must apologize for keeping you...I know it is not ideal for you but I have my reasons, I ask only that you trust me!”

What could I say to that? To be honest she really had been quite considerate, aside from the kidnapping that is. I considered answering her but I secretly knew it would be pointless. The distance, combined with my comparatively minuscule voice, meant that every word I said probably sounded like nothing more than a little squeak to her.

Raia began to stand up, leaving me in her cleavage once again. Even as she rose, gravity and inertia carried me down into the depths. I cried out amidst a furious bout of scrambling. Try as I might, I continued to slip down into the corporeal abyss. Just before my head was enveloped by her skin, Raia caught sight of my struggling form. Concern immediately swept over her and in the flash of motion she had plunked me out of my fleshy prison and lifted me up to her eye. A moment later, once my senses returned, I was face to...er pupil with her titanic silver iris.

“Did I hurt you?”

“Err...no I’m fine.” I responded sheepishly. I could not bear to look at the immense ocular oddity in front of me. She blinked, and wave of air moved gently passed as her ebony eyelashes sliced through the atmosphere. Everywhere I looked made me feel ill. The vast height below me, the sprawling morning landscape at my flanks, and Raia’s own glossy sclera filled my head with such twisted vertigo. So I shut my eyes and waited.

“I will make more fitting accommodations for you. Give me a moment.”

Her words were oddly calming, and in that moment I dared to steal a glance at her face. She had moved me back some, so that now my vision was framed more completely by her head rather than just her eye. She looked down, fiddling with something below whilst holding me aloft. Fear began to subside, allowing all my aching curiosity to return. As the questions continued to tear at my mind I suddenly found myself speaking out of turn.

“R-r-raia?” I squeaked. At first she didn’t hear me, so I tried again a bit louder. “Raia?”

At last she raised her gaze slightly, drifting both eyes up to my dangling little body.

“What is it little one?”

“Why do you...I mean what is it you…” Gaah, damn it! Sentences would not form! I had so many things I wanted to ask that they all sort of blended together into a slurry of nonsense. Raia was surprisingly perceptive however, and seemed to be able to piece together some of my concerns.

“Why did I take you little one?”

“Y-yeah”

She smirked. It was an odd, mildly condescending smirk, but it didn’t possess any malice. She raised her head a bit more and her other hand followed. A second later I felt the unbreakable grip holding me up abruptly open, causing me to tumble a short distance onto the surface of her palm.

“Because, little one...Your face, it is familiar to me. You see, while I slept all those years I dreamt...or at least you would call it something like dreaming. I saw faint glimmers of what was and what will be and you were there. Sure, it was only in passing but I know you are important...I just don’t qutie know why yet...we’ll figure it out, don’t worry.”

I wasn’t too sure I liked the sound of that. Sure all the mystical god-like giants running around tormenting humanity back in the day was pretty upsetting, but the thought that I was important for all the shit that was to come...that got me a little hot under the collar. Anyway, I was about to launch into a million other inquiries when Raia decided it was time to get moving. I managed to blurt out half of another sentence but she didn’t seem to take notice. Instead, she lowered her palm until I was level with her breasts once again. Now, again this was just how she preferred to carry me around, I had nothing to do with that decision. Some people might think it was awful and others may say I was luckiest bastard in the whole damn world but to be honest it wasn’t that great. After a while it got mildly uncomfortable, but if could’ve been a lot worse. This time around she was a little more deliberate with my placement. She lifted up the cusp of her leather chest-cover and then tilted her hand. In my sudden panic I tried to claw back up the width of her hand, but it was no use. Gravity pulled me down until I slammed back onto her right breast. The landing was...softened a bit, but it still hurt! Just as I rolled back over onto my back I saw the cusp of her bustier closing in on me. I held out my arms in some feeble attempt to protect myself. In the end though, the thick leather pressed against my abdomen, completely pinning me against Raia’s chest like a gigantic blanket. I tried to wiggle my legs around and found it rather difficult, even with my free arms pushing up against it.

Raia gave a slight laugh, sending a vibration through her torso that caused my whole frame to shudder. I stretched my neck back and looked back up at my titanic captress. Even from such a bewildering angle she had the flawless appearance of some celestial sculpture. My head snapped back forward, unable to bear her god-like eyes looking into mine.

“You should be safe there.” she muttered. “Should you need anything...uhh...well I’m sure you’ll be able to get my attention.” With that she brought her right hand up and extended her index finger. With a surprisingly gentle motion, she patted the length of chestplate beneath which I was pinned. “Hold on, it may get a bit bumpy”

With that she rocketed up into the air. Admittedly for her it was a easy cruising speed, but for me the air rushed past at incredible speeds. After only a few minutes of travel I could bear the harsh winds any longer. I was forced to take further shelter behind Raia’s leather armor. It took a good bit of effort, but after some strenuous wriggling I managed to duck down behind her breastplate. The force of the air, as well as the tightness of her outfit kept me firmly in place. The mixture of nauseating warmth and my own fatigue eventually sent me off to sleep.

What must have been hours seemed to flow by in a matter of seconds. My restrictive, albeit protective, prison soon shook with a renewed violence. The casual in and outward sway caused by Raia’s breathing seemed to hasten as I reemerged from my noxious slumber. Even in my daze I could tell something troubled my titanic companion. The faint thump of her heartbeat seemed to hasten as she began what I assumed to be her descent back to solid ground.

Moments later, her voice stirred above, muttering something in a tone of confusion and concern. What lingering grogginess still plagued me was swiftly replaced by muted terror. My anxious thoughts only mounted when the distinct sounds of an urban landscape likewise stumbled through the muffled haze of my...hiding place. Were we in a city? It must have been. I could already hear the thousands of cars squealing, honking, and crashing in their pandemonious attempt to escape. The distinct sound of sirens followed soon after, seemingly swelling in number and volume from every direction. Still, nothing was precise enough for me to make out. Raia spoke again and I held my breath. Then, much to my surprise, another thundering feminine voice soon followed as if to respond. Then yet another still. Could there have been more like her? I didn’t wait long to find out for myself. The curiosity was overwhelming my sanity as a strange concoction of fear and madness kicked my limbs into high gear.

I began to scrambled up wildly, clawing at Raia’s skin and armor in my desperation to escape my dark, constricting cell. I mustn’t have been but a few feet down but it didn’t seem to matter as each inch seemed to amount to a mile’s worth of time and effort. Finally, I saw the clear daylight and felt its warm touch on my hand as I resurfaced. With a lungful of fresh air I felt a rush of calm run over me. Reality kept my respite but momentary as soon Raia began to speak again.

“I urge you to reconsider…” she droned. I looked up and saw the vast expanse of her upper head and torso looming over me. She looked outward so that most of her face was obscured by her chin and longer sienna hair. I took a second staring up at her, still enamored by her sheer vastness. I didn’t have long to consider my options, for soon one of the other magnanimous voices echoed out.

“Sister, we have long passed the point of diplomacy…”

The keen bloodthirst hidden beneath the smug tone was enough to send a shiver down my spine. I slowly cast my gaze in the other voice’s direction until at last I saw them. Two other giantesses, each towering over the sprawling urban landscape, stood opposed to Raia with devilish smirks plastered across their faces. The first and closest reached up only to Raia’s upper abdomen. In fact both were noticeably smaller in stature, at least relatively. Anyway, she was blonde, and wore a dark blue set of armor with intricately laced sandals reaching all the way up to her knee. Her companion, who stood a little ways behind another couple blocks, was slender with dark hair pulled back into a tight ponytail. In her hand was the crumpled remains of a city bus. She too wore dark-blue, though it was accented by a beige trim.

“Please, there is no need for this!” Raia begged with hands outstretched. “You need not prove your strength to these mortals, they are too helpless to think you anything other than goddesses.”

“Do you hear that sister Casia, these humans think of us as deities” the blonde giantess quipped acrimoniously. “What do you say to that?”

The dark haired one, apparently named Casia, smirked and responded: “Then they have an odd way of showing it sister Antea” She lifted the remain of the bus up to her face and peered inside, no doubt to observed the few terrified survivors still clinging on for dear life. “I don’t remember such horrible screaming as a sign of subservience.”

“I would have to agree dear sister.” Antea replied with an evil grin. “Tsk, tsk whatever should we do about such indolence?” Her words dripped from her mouth like a foul poison just as she lifted one foot over a nearby brick building. The structure, which must’ve been at least ten stories tall, was dwarfed by the titaness’ looming limb.

“NO!” Raia roared with renewed fervor. The shockwave sent out by her voice deafened me briefly, but even amidst my tinnitus addled pain I could vaguely make out a new, louder wave of screams coming from the city below.

“Oh sister…” Antea went on, “why do you side with these insects? They certainly aren’t reciprocating your care…”

“Yes,” dark-haired Casia added, “look at how they react to your attempts to protect them.”

“Its really quite a shame” Antea interjected once more. “You should forget them...return to your family...your kin! Dianus would be-”

“Don’t say that name!” Raia roared back. The other two seemed pleased with her discomfort and, after exchanging a pair of maliciously gleeful glances, they turned back to Raia with decisive poise. Suddenly, Antea brought her hanging foot down onto the building, reducing it to a pile of rubble and dust in less than a second. The gut-wrenching crash nearly made me vomit. I immediately peeled my gaze away from the scene and pressed my face against Raia’s skin, choking back senseless tears.

“Enough!” Raia countered, taking a few confident steps forward. I looked back and saw the other two had tensed up. Though they seemed eager for a fight it was clear they didn’t expect it to be easy. Casia tossed the shattered bus aside, which sent it careening into a nearby freeway. The two carelessly drew closer, knocking over bridges and buildings in their somewhat hesitant advance.

“Come now Raia, see reason. We don’t have to do this now…” Casia cooed.

“Don’t lie to yourselves!” Raia countered “You want to fight me, you two were always jealous”

“Perhaps” said Antea “but at least we aren’t traitors!”

“You think you can take me on little sisters?”

The two began to laugh to themselves as they grew closer and closer. Soon they were within Raia’s reach, poised to strike her down.

“Maybe not individually...but there are two of us, and only one of you” Antea sneered once again. I felt like my head was about to pop. If this really was about to devolve into a giant on giant grudge match then my chances of survival seemed pretty low.

“Aww, and who’s this now?” Casia droned with feigned affection. When I looked over to her I saw that her eyes lay directly on me. Damn. Only my head and right arm were exposed, but she was able to pick me out as a clung to Raia’s chestplate. I felt her body shift, and when I looked up I saw Raia’s silver gaze fixed upon me.

“Found yourself a new friend there?” Antea mocked.

Raia’s expression was somewhere between panic and melancholy. She shot her head back up to scowl at her sisters before returning her gaze to me.

“Careful, big sister, wouldn’t want your new slave to get lost down there”

Raia’s face hardened, and a second later her hand appeared over me, casting a long shadow that cut off my line of a sight. Her fingers dug down on either side of me and soon I felt the tremendous pressure of her grip as she lifted me up off of her breast. I thought for sure she was gonna end up sticking me in some other orifice but instead she just took a few steps back. Whilst I dangled in the air she began to lower herself until she knelt by a nearby skyscraper. She plopped me down onto the roof before whispering:

“I’m sorry, I can’t risk it. Stay here...please!”

I gave a weak nod in reply and she stood back up. The other two were laughing full force now, shaking the city with their tremendous cacophony.

“Alright then…” Raia cried as she set her feet apart in stable, battle-ready stance. “Let us see what you can do!”

 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5995