Southern Ties II: Familial Bonds by Asterisk
Summary:

Years of living with his giant sister has had a strange effect on Jojo, but what happens when she founds out just what that means?

 

Sequel to Southern Ties.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Incest Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 7489 Read: 27338 Published: June 02 2016 Updated: June 06 2016

1. Forbidden Fruit by Asterisk

2. Coming Out by Asterisk

3. Crossing the Line by Asterisk

Forbidden Fruit by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

People asked for it, and I eventually got around to it. A sequel to my old Southern gts story. Reading it isn't required or anything, though I'd definitely suggest checking it out: http://giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5677

Anywho, expect this one to be about three chapters long. Just some short, foot-based fun. Enjoy!

 

-------------------

 

 

“I’m headin’ out for work Jojo. You know the drill.”

Jojo nodded dismissively, raising his gaze up to his towering sister just to show he was listening. “Yep. I’ll see ya at dinner Sis.” The second he was done speaking he leaned back in the seat of his truck, relaxing with a soft exhale.

Every step his sister Daisy took was like thunder. Bare feet crashing into the floor time and time again, each time making the ground quake beneath her step. Of course after years of being at such a minuscule size Jojo didn’t so much as bat an eye. “Just be careful okay?” A line of massive toes filled the vision of his windshield. “We just replaced your truck after last time. I’d hate to accidentally step on it again.” Even magnified as it was, the concern in Daisy’s voice was audible.

“Yeah yeah. Trust me Sis, I got this.” Jojo groused.

“Sometimes I wonder.” Daisy shook her head and sighed. “Don’t get mad at me if this one ends up under my boot like the others.” She ran a hand through her blonde locks, frowning.

“It won’t, and I won’t.” Jojo rolled his eyes. It wasn’t like his trucks were particularly expensive. They were just remote control toys Daisy gave him so he could enjoy himself while she was gone. The thing probably cost less than thirty bucks when all was said and done. Nothing to really fret over.

His sister grunted like she had something to say on the matter. “I don’t have time for this. Just listen to your Big Sis for once will ya?” She checked her watch. “I gotta run. Tables don’t wait on themselves after all.” Her feet vanished from sight, booming further and further away. “Bye Jojo!”

“See ya Sis.” The young man lazily waved farewell as he watched his giant sister leave. He listened as she walked up to the door and left, even hearing the roar of her truck outside of the house. As well as the cracks of gravel as she drove off. Soon there was only silence.

One…Two…Three…Five minutes passed before he was certain she was gone. Wasting no time, Jojo quickly slid from his little truck and set out.

I need help. The shame was already settling in before he’d even done anything. The young man felt his heartrate begin to quicken and his hands grow clammy. Not from his disgust or anything of the sort, but from the sick thrill of it all. The twisted pleasure already growing inside of him.

How long had it been since he’d shrunk? Time kind of lost meaning once you were an inch tall.  Each day blended into the next with little of import happening. Daisy threw him his 18th birthday party last month so he figured it’d been about six years give or take. But those were just numbers. They held no meaning to him anymore. His birthday was just another day where his sister took care of him. Like all the days before, and all the days to come.

Yeah, no matter the day, nothing ever changed.

Except for him.

At what point did he gain these feelings? This sick perversion of his? There was many a night he asked himself the very same question. Sure, she was the only person he’d been around for all these years, but his own sister?

Of course Daisy couldn’t help that she was an absolute catch. Tall, bronzed skin and short, playful blonde hair. The sort of woman who always approached life with a wide smile and a sharp tongue. Always wearing those skinny jeans and flannel tops, never afraid to show a bit of skin if she wanted. Even as her brother, Jojo could appreciate just how utterly beautiful his sister was. On its own maybe that wasn’t so bad. Anyone could be forgiven for checking out someone like her. But it wasn’t Daisy’s beauty that drew her brother. It wasn’t her literally mountain-sized breasts, or the ass that could blot out the sun. It wasn’t even her charming face or her delightful personality. Those were all great to be sure, but Jojo’s appreciations laid with something a bit…lower.

Soon he came upon his destination, the mere sight bringing goosebumps to his skin. Large as a building and going on for well over the length of a couple football fields under his sister’s towering bed. There sat an old-fashioned thigh-length cowgirl boot. Brown and worn from countless days of use with detailed embroidery on the sides. Oh God. Just being near it was enough to fire him up. Jojo bit his lip and pressed on, towards Daisy’s discarded boot.

Even he couldn’t explain how it got to this point. When he first shrank he didn’t care for feet. Found them gross like most people. At first it was just massages. Daisy would ask him for an after school massage and he’d hesitantly do it to repay her for watching over him. They started off seldom but soon grew into a regular chore. Still harmless, and thanks to frequent exposure her feet stopped grossing him out. Really, he was just sort of apathetic about them, seeing just another chore whenever he gazed upon her massive soles. A year or two further down the line and he could at least appreciate some of the finer details of his sister’s feet. Appreciation, but never lust; never anything like this. But then…it happened.

It started off like any other day. Around dinner he and Daisy got into a bit of an argument because she wanted her daily massage and Jojo wasn’t keen on rubbing a sweaty foot. It went about as well as an argument with a woman thousands of times his size could go, ending with her rolling him around under her foot until he submitted. Jojo was no stranger to punishment, not even punishment via his sister’s feet. Heck, in hindsight he was able to freely admit he was in the wrong that day. But something was different this time. Her foot overwhelmed him, suffocated him, crushed him into its surface, and he liked it. As if a switch had been flipped and he suddenly had a penchant for feet.

Ever since then he couldn’t help but sneak looks at Daisy’s feet whenever he could. They were just so…wonderful. At first it was so subtle even he didn’t pick up on it. But before long Jojo began actively waiting for whenever his sister would ask for a massage. They were just so damned tempting to his diminutive mind. On more than one occasion he snuck a kiss or a lick with his sister being none the wiser. If it stopped there it would’ve been fine. A brother who enjoyed his daily job of helping tend to his sister’s feet. Nothing more. Of course, it didn’t end there. It all went downhill when he first found this boot.

It was just lying there beneath her bed, flat on its side with a wide chasm teasing Jojo to go within. The fresh scent of her feet wafted, enticing him with its forbidden luster. He knew his sister was going to be gone all day for work. She’d never know if he just went in for a peek right? It started off so innocently, with him entering her boot and just taking a couple small sniffs. But soon even that wasn’t enough. He needed more. His libido pushed him further, and he kept pushing it over the many weeks until he finally reached this depraved state he was in now.

Every step he took filled him with the deepest shame. This was sick. It had to be. What he needed was help. To come clean to his sister and break this unhealthy addiction while he still could. Not to walk in and do the depraved things he liked to do. Jojo told himself, like he did every time he made this journey. And like every time, once he reached the opening of the boot all those thoughts vanished, replaced with a growing lust that drew him deeper into the abyss.

The air was thick here, thick with her scent. Jojo shuddered as he breathed it in. He’d forgotten Daisy wore these boots just the other night. Her musk filled the air, stifling at Jojo’s smaller scale. His feet brought him further in, every step making the smell of sweat all the thicker and more overwhelming. Even after all this time away from her feet the boot had a humid air about it. It drove Jojo’s senses wild, and he wasn’t even halfway through his trek.

Finally, he could see it in the dim light: the insole. Black and worn from years of use, its shape had long since given way to a perfect imprint of Daisy’s foot. Jojo shuddered, stepping closer towards it. His nostrils flared, breathing in the sweat-stained air. Still warm, still fresh. Its allure drew him deeper into the darkness, where he could finally rest a hand against the insole. It promptly sank into the surface, drawing forth the remaining vestiges of sweat from the last time Daisy had worn it. Jojo licked his lips as the droplets gushed out and drizzled over his hand. He pulled it back and gave his wrist a testing lick. It was so very salty, and yet easily the best thing he had ever had the good fortune to savor.

Y’er disgusting.

The self-loathing panged at his consciousness again, twisted by his lust into the appalled tone of his sister. Jojo felt no shortage of shame in the fact that the insult only made his arousal worse. He leaned back towards the insole, face first, and licked.

Here I am, doing my best to take care a’ you and you go and get all frisky with my shoe. The hell’s wrong wit’ you boy?!

It was just so perfect. That was what Jojo wanted to say if he hadn’t already lost himself to licking his sister’s insole. The imaginary insults lashed out by his sister just fueled his fire. He started to mix in kisses, pressing his entire body against the worn wall. The insole squished against him and wrapped around his outline, relinquishing more pools of luscious sweat that dripped their way down the young man’s body. He just couldn’t help it anymore. He stepped back and ripped his clothes off as fast as he could, rushing back against the insole in the nude. Once again, fresh sweat was released in response to the insole being pressed. Jojo moaned as it coated him, unable to do anything but close his eyes and run his entire body against the surface.

Worthless. You really are a little bug, ya know that?

“I know.” He gasped back as his hips bucked against the boot’s leathery insole. He was already at the point of no return. All his senses were his sister. Her taste, her smell, her touch, her flawless beauty, even the deafening roars of her insults. In his lustful fervor Daisy had become everything. She was the perfection to his pathetic insignificance. By simply closing his eyes Jojo could see it all: his rightful place beneath her.

The mental image was crystal clear; Daisy, in all her immense power and stature. Naked, she stood over him like an impartial goddess, blue eyes boring down on him with intense mirth. He quivered before her massive toes, each drumming in front of him as if they too were judging how pathetically disgusting he was. Jojo could see himself rushing towards them, licking and kissing as best as he could only to get a disgusted shake of the head from Daisy. Her toes pulled back and flicked, sending him back what felt like hundreds of feet.

I really did love you. The fantasized version of his sister began. She gazed at her fingers with disinterest, rolling her wrist as her foot turned upwards to hover over Jojo. Large, wriggling toes teased him from above. I spent years treating you like the best damn brother in the world. Then ya had to go and do this. Daisy shook her head. You ain’t my bro. Y’er just a little ant who gets off on my feet.

Oh God, Jojo felt an intense warmth from his loins. He fell to his knees and continued to rub himself against the insole, fully lost in his twisted fantasy.

Daisy’s foot lowered, pinning him under a mountain of flesh. Jojo squirmed helplessly, still worshiping his sister’s sole like his life depended on it. Her foot held him down effortlessly and only drove home how minuscule he was. How pathetic he was. Why wouldn’t he pay tribute to such immense power?

Why’d ya do it Jojo? Daisy leaned forward and twisted her foot into the ground, eliciting pained gasps from below her sole.

“I-I love you…” He moaned and brought his hand between his legs.

The foot lifted off of him and remained hovering. Her sole was all encompassing, filling his vision. Do you love me as a sister? Or as some kind of sick goddess to worship? Jojo bit his lips, and in that hesitation Daisy’s foot crashed down upon him. The fantasy went dark.

“Both…” He fell to his knees wheezing, his release decorating only a small tidbit of the grand wall that was his sister’s insole. The young man lifted his hand and gazed upon it. It was trembling, coated in a mix of his own sexual release and his sister’s aged foot sweat. “I need help.” Jojo sighed in disgust. Even his fantasies had devolved into little more than his sister belittling him beneath her feet; constantly judging him for these depraved acts. His fantasized image of Daisy was totally right.  His own sexual fantasy criticized him for having said fantasy, and yet he got off on it. That was what made him worthless more than anything.

At the very least, with his release he’d regained his senses. Jojo looked around at the boot’s interior. With a clear head he could objectively marvel at it. Its sheer scale had turned the discarded footwear into a literal cavern that went on for hundreds of feet. In the distance he could see the bright opening to the outside world. Beside his feet were his discarded clothes. He grabbed them, quickly grimacing. In his haze he had completely soaked them in his sister’s old swear. Too sweat stained to wear, he sighed and carried them out as he walked towards the opening.

CA-DUNK!

Jojo stopped dead in his tracks. That was a car door. In fact, it sounded like Daisy’s car door. But that couldn’t have been right. She was at work for at least six more hours. It must’ve been a neighbor. He shrugged and kept going.

THUNK…..BOOM…BOOM…BOOM

And that sounded like the front door…and footsteps. Jojo paled.

“I’m home~”

Oh God, that was definitely Daisy’s voice across the house. Why?! Why the hell was she home now?! She’d be looking for him, if she found him here she’d…Oh no. Jojo took off running as fast as his tiny legs could take him.

Of course, as fast as he could’ve run, he was no match Daisy and her thundering steps that conquered miles in seconds. The booms of her feet were getting closer; as was Jojo to the boot’s opening. He was nearing the light, and then the booms had reached the room.

“Jojo?” The blonde looked around, curious. “Where ya at Bro? Turns out there was a mix-up and I’ll be working tomorrow. Got the day off.” She walked forward, her long, tan legs pounding into the ground as she came upon the truck she’d last saw her brother in. Exactly where she’d left it. “Jojo? You in there?” Daisy leaned down, surprised to find it was empty.

Jojo was too scared to move. He was in a boot under his sister’s bed. Naked! And his clothes were too sweat-ridden to be of any help. “Come on…Think Jojo…Think!” He murmured desperately to himself. Nervously, he peeked around the lip of the boot to gauge the situation.

Daisy was on all fours, her long legs and massive booty shorts clad rear facing her brother as she looked around for him on the floor. “Where ya at Bro? You couldn’t a’ gone far. I’ve only been gone like fifteen minutes.” She turned around, Jojo barely managing to hide in time to avoid her searching eyes.

Did he really lose himself to lust, get off on his sister’s insole, and have time to feel ashamed in the span of fifteen minutes? Pushing aside the thoughts of how impressive that kind of was, the young man took a deep breath. Maybe he could wait it out. All he’d need is to wait until his sister left the room. Then he could go out and relocate. Maybe make up a story about why he was naked. Yeah, that could work.

“Jooooojoooooo~ Come on out!” Daisy huffed and continued to crawl along the floor. Jojo retreated as she neared the bed. Massive blue eyes came into view. “Oh! There you are!” She reached below the bed with a big smile.

Shiiiiiiiit! How did she see me?! Jojo braced himself for the worst, only to be surprised as Daisy grabbed not him, but the boot itself. The leathery tunnels shifted beneath his feet, everything very suddenly turning vertical as the boot was lifted. Caught off guard, Jojo let out a surprised scream and plummeted.

“Was wonderin’ where I tossed you.” The blonde grinned as she lifted the boot out from under the bed, giving it a good shake. Then, she blinked. Was it her imagination, or did it almost sound like a scream had come from her boot? “Couldn’t be.” Daisy lowered her head towards the boot’s opening and gazed inside. It was faint, but in the dark, dank depths it looked like there was a white figure squirming against the insole. Daisy gasped.

“Jojo?!”

Looking up at his sister’s face filling the boot’s opening, Jojo managed a nervous chuckle. “Hey Sis…” This was not good.

Daisy looked awe-struck. “Why’re you in my boot? And…Wait a minute….” She blinked. “Why’re you naked?!”

“Heheh…Funny ya ask…”

 

Coming Out by Asterisk

“So…lemme get this straight. You like…feet…?”

Literal hell. This was the worst moment of Jojo’s life.  Forget the day he shrank. Forget puberty. Even forget the fact that for a substantial part of his life he’d only interacted with exactly one other person. This right here, this conversation was the worst thing he’d ever been through. Being shrunken a million times over into the realm of nonexistence would’ve been preferable to talking to his sister about this.

Daisy was sitting right in front of him, resting on the living room couch as he sat atop the table before it. They’d been in those positions for almost an hour, talking. It took a lot of beating around the bush, but after having been caught so shamelessly red-handed Jojo was eventually force to admit the truth. The young man was red as a tomato. To have the truth come out like this of all things. Dying sounded pretty nice right now. Preferably under his sister’s feet. Although, admittedly that line of thinking was what had gotten him into this situation in the first place.

“Yeah…” His head slinked between his shoulders.

“My feet?” Daisy asked, arching an eyebrow.

Man, if shame could kill. “….Yeah…”

“Why?” She just came right out and asked. The blonde leaned back, crossing her legs while awaiting an answer.

“How am I supposed t’a know?” Jojo flippantly scratched the back of his head. “It’s just…I dunno. They just look nice.” He sighed. “Before I knew it I couldn’t help myself. I found them under your bed and…”

“I think I get the picture.” Daisy looked away, down to her feet just below the table’s surface. Her eyes studied them, though it was clear by her expression that she couldn’t see whatever it was about them that enticed her sibling. “…How long has this been going on?” The blonde turned her head away, biting her lip. “You and my boots…?”

“A few months…”

“A FEW MONTHS?!” Daisy’s face shot right back to him, appalled. “You mean f’er months now whenever I put on my favorite boots I was walking around in my little bro’s…” Her hand shot up to cover her mouth. The small, loud burst enough to bowl her brother over and flat onto his back. “Okay…” She took a few deep breaths. “So…that’s a lotta stuff to take in all at once…Gimme a sec...” Her fingers rubbed the bridge of her nose.

Awkward silence filled the air. On one hand Jojo was facing the greatest shame of his life and was understandably not willing to speak unless he absolutely had to. Then of course there was Daisy trying to come to terms with this newfound knowledge. As a result there was only silence. Neither spoke up. Neither so much as looked at the other. Daisy shifted uncomfortably, the only sound either of them made for minutes on end. How else were they supposed to act? This was the sort of thing that either ended family relationships or was locked away to never be brought up ever again.

After what felt like far, far too long it was Daisy who finally broke the silence. “So…like…what do you like about them?” She crossed a leg over a knee, bringing one bare sole near the table. It bobbed, the movement immediately drawing her brother’s eye to it.

That one reaction was enough to prove everything. If it wasn’t clear how infatuated her brother was with her feet, it was abundantly clear now. Jojo looked up, eyes transfixed on every movement of her foot. He tried to make it subtle, frequently looking away; but invariably his eyes always crept back. “Do you really wanna ask?” He nervously asked.

“No.” The blonde admitted. “But we gotta talk this out somehow, so may as well start with the basics.” Her finger ran along her sole and pressed into her heel, sinking in slightly. “I’m trying to get it…But I just don’t.”

“There’s not much to get.” Jojo ran a hand through his hair. What he’d have given to be anywhere but here right now. Unfortunately, his sister’s expectant gaze wasn’t going anywhere, and he knew better than most how stubborn she could be once her mind was set on something. It was a trait they shared. “They just…look nice.” He blushed. “Not like I can choose why I like them.”

“What about them looks nice?”

This was not happening. This had to be a nightmare. “…Everything.” Jojo gave a resigned sigh. “Your soft toes, your warm sole. The way they wriggle a little anytime you get fired up…”

“Okay hot shot, cool it.” Daisy said decidedly, her toes wriggling slightly. “Like, aren’t they gross or something? I mean, Jessie caught a whiff a’ my boots once and she said it smelled worse than a horse’s hindquarters.” Her eyes turned to her foot again as she flicked a piece of dirt from one of her toes.

The young man found a way to shrivel deeper into himself. “I like the way they smell…” He mumbled. “Like I said. Everything.”

She blinked, staring at her brother with a tilted head. “Even the sweat? The dirt?” Daisy glanced at her raised foot then to the general area of the dirt speck she’d just flicked.

“Especially the sweat.”

“Lord…” Daisy sighed, leaning back in her seat. “If it was my boobs or something I could at least get that. But this?” She let out a loud groan. “This is all my fault. I never should’a made you give me all those foot rubs. All those times I manhandled you with my feet ‘cause you got sassy with me. I mean, it was a little fun for me to tease ya about it but I never thought…” There was another frustration-filled groan as she rubbed her face. “Really startin’ to wish I hadn’t found out.”

True, perhaps an overexposure of feet to his developmental years were to blame. In fact, they almost certainly were the reason why. But what was done was done. They both knew that. It was just a matter of how to proceed now that this was out there. Jojo braced himself for whatever sentence his immense sister would hand out; deep down a sick part of him lamented the fact he’d probably lose his boot privileges over this. Alas, such was life. Karma had to hit him one of these days. Worst of all though, he didn’t even want to begin to imagine what was running through his giant sister’s mind.

After a long while Daisy leaned back in, her expression serious. “Alright, I think I made up my mind.”

“Yes Daisy?” Jojo sat up straight. This was it.

Even after speaking up Daisy still took a moment to get the words out. The blonde seemed to struggle to come to terms with whatever she was saying. “I…need to take responsibility for this.” She said slowly. “This is all my fault anywho. You’ve spent all these years alone with me while I go out and have a normal life an’ stuff. It’s…natural that you’d start to have…needs…” She shuddered.

“Sis…?” Jojo tilted his head. He’d expected a lecture, among other things. But this didn’t sound like he was being reprimanded. If anything, it sounded like the opposite.

“And…as your sister and your caretaker since you shrank it…is my job to…take care of those needs…” Each word barely came out, forced out one after another in an awkward yet decisive tone.

“Sis…” Jojo started to stand up. “Are you…?”

“B’sides…” Daisy forced a chuckle. “Not like you know any other girls right? So I’m the only one that can do it.” She made a weak smile, her cheeks a bright red. “It’d be wrong of me to stop you from enjoying that kinda stuff. Even if it’s me.”

“You’re saying…?”

Daisy nodded. “Yeah, I’ll let you do…Whatever you wanna call it…with my feet…” She shuddered once again.

Of all the things he could have expected. Yelling, disowning, even outright crushing; Jojo never expected in a million years to hear what he’d just heard. His sister just condoned his foot fetish. Moreover, she agreed to help him. This was…He felt he should’ve been happier. Instead he was more stunned than anything. She was forcing herself to speak, forcing herself to come to terms with it for his sake. Guilt panged in his heart over that, but he couldn’t help how he was. Still, if his sister could accept him…Maybe he wasn’t as twisted as he first thought.

 His eyes ventured to her sole. All this time it was the ultimate in forbidden fruits, and now it was free game. All those weeks of hating himself for this deadly attraction, now officially sanctioned by his sister. Did that make it okay? He didn’t know. His feelings were a mixed cluster of being thrilled, stunned, and utterly embarrassed all at the same time.

“B-But we’ll have to draw some lines!” Daisy hastily added, raising a commanding finger. “First off, no more of this jerkin’ it in my boots nonsense! If I catch ya then I’m putting a stop to this! Second, we do this stuff on my time. It’s weird enough as is, I’ll be damned if I’m doing this stuff more than I have to!” She averted her eyes with a blush. “But we can work the details out later I guess. When we’ve had time to adjust.”

That was only fair. Truth be told, Jojo was far too elated to dread losing his boot visits. They were mere pennies compared to the main event he’d just been offered. “I-I...I dunno what to say…” He rubbed his head. “Thanks Sis.”

“It’s hard not to cave in when you’ve been ogling my foot since I propped it up.” She replied with a chuckle. “I…guess that means you’re in the mood huh…?” She sighed. “Sooooooooo…….How exactly do I…You know…?” The blonde coughed. “What do you…like?”

Jojo turned a bright red, eyeing Daisy’s foot. “I…” He gulped. “I…think I like it rough.” Vivid memories of his masochistic fantasy came to mind. “Like…bullying…and names…”

Daisy looked utterly mortified by the notion. “I can’t do that! You’re my brother! What if I crush you?”

Well, that’s why it was a fantasy he supposed. Hell, even his fantasy ended in his death so she had a point. “You don’t have to I mean…” The young man scratched his cheek awkwardly. “I won’t force you. This is kind of a lot to take in for both of us.” In the end common courtesy won out over lust. Jojo didn’t want to force his sister into this kind of life. Lord knows it already drove him crazy. “Maybe we should jus’ take a moment to think about it.” It was a rare moment when Jojo was the voice urging patience.

“No.” Daisy shook her head. “This is on me L’il Bro. My fault you feel like this, so I gotta take responsibility.” Ever the stubborn one, Daisy remained staring indignantly. “So how do I do this?”

Jojo sighed. Well if she insisted. ”Just put your feet up on the table to start with.” Words couldn’t describe how strange it felt for him to be saying that in anything but a fantasy.

“Right…” Daisy took a deep breath and raised her legs, swinging both tanned appendages so that her bare soles landed before her brother.

They were even more flawless than Jojo remembered. Standing up from the heel, they towered above him over ten times. A distinctly familiar air blending leather and sweat permeated his nostrils. The plush sole wrinkled as its toes clenched nervously. Jojo’s heart nearly skipped a beat. This was really happening. Everything he’d dreamed of. He took a step forward without realizing it, awe-struck.

“Let’s start then.” He gulped.

 

Crossing the Line by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

And here's we're at the final chapter. Told you guys it'd be a short one. Still, I hope you enjoyed it. I do have ideas for continuations. Longer ones even. But I don't know if I'll do them. After one of my recent stories writing lengthy stories sounds pretty daunting haha.

Anyway, here you guys go. And thank you for all the feedback and interest.

 

---------------------

Although Jojo had said that, neither of them made any movements. The both of them stunned by the awkwardness in the air. Daisy watched, apprehensive, as Jojo eventually approached her foot little by little. His smaller frame vanished from her view entirely, eclipsed by her bare sole. Without being able to see, all she could do was brace herself for what was to come and try not to think too hard on in it.

Jojo was in a trance, mesmerized by the luscious feet he’d yearned for for so very long. Was it wrong? Probably. Was it sick? Likely. Was it awkward? Absolutely. He just didn’t care. By being so up close and personal with Daisy’s towering sole it had become the only thing that mattered in his shrunken world. The spell had been cast and swayed any lingering doubts away. Reasoning left by the wayside as he leaned forward with pursed lips, planting a gentle kiss along the sole. Although it had long since dried, the taste of sweat remnants decorated his lips, far better than any meager serving he’d gotten from the blonde’s worn boots. The salty flavor wore away at his senses, urging him to lean in for more. One kiss beget another, and another. Soon they just didn’t stop.

Daisy let out a cute little yelp, scrunching her sole in Jojo’s face. “I-It tickles.” She strained herself to remain as still as possible for her brother’s sake.

She went utterly ignored as Jojo threw in his first lick. The initial awkwardness vanished from his mind with her foot’s flavor, replaced by a sudden lust as he ran his tongue around the soft, warm sole of his sibling. His arms wrapped against as much foot as they could, sinking into the slightly-sticky surface. It was almost as if her foot was accepting him into its folds, squishing his body deeper into it. Like he was truly growing intimate with it. It was too much for him to resist. He needed more.

“Eh? You done already?” Daisy blinked as she saw Jojo step away from her foot. She exhaled, seemingly relieved, and eyes quickly bulging once she saw him start to pull his shirt off. “H-Hey what’re you doing?!” Her hand was moving to cover her eyes.

“Getting naked.” Jojo replied like it was the simplest thing in the world, and considering the alluring spell the blonde’s feet had over him, it likely was.

“O-Oh…” Daisy leaned back and bit her lip, lowering her hand. “I guess that makes sense…. She replied, obviously uncomfortable. She spared herself the embarrassment of watching her brother strip by looking away. She didn’t need to turn back to know when he returned to her foot. The rubbing hands of her brother were more than enough for her to feel his return, and she shuddered accordingly.

Jojo pressed his bare body back against the foot and let out an elated moan. Against his naked body it was better than he could have ever dreamed. Soft folds of skin mildly lubricated by hours of sweat, all of it brushing against him, enveloping him in its plush, meaty mass. The more he rubbed himself against it the better it felt. The soft, firm, and wrinkled skin of Daisy’s foot proved itself as the perfect thing to pleasure himself against. Every single facet of his body he pressed against the underside of her foot was swallowed in its thickness. Gentle thrust after gentle thrust brought with it intense pangs of pleasure. More than enough pleasure to drive a man insane. Although this was merely the beginning.

He returned to offering the sole his affections, kissing and licking fervently. “Sis…” He moaned.

Daisy leaned forward when she heard her brother call out to her, immediately covering her mouth to stifle a gasp. Her foot jerked very suddenly, accidentally knocking Jojo back. “A-Ah, sorry!”

The young, naked man shook his head with a lustful grin. “I said I liked it rough!”

He was clearly gone to whatever fervor had overtaken him. While she didn’t get it, Daisy had come too far to just turn back as well. Her foot moved in and remained hovering over him. It stood overhead, ready to smother him in an instant. Daisy took a deep breath and braced herself, her foot lowering itself onto her brother, slowly and very gently. “This is for him…” she whispered.

Undeniably pleased, lewd sounds of joy erupted from Jojo’s lips. He grinned as Daisy’s foot closed in, curled toes filling his vision the closer they got.  His lower body was pinned beneath the ball of her foot. Pressed deep into the plush mass while his upper body was trapped beneath his sister’s toes. The second toe in particular was the one he found himself under. A tall, shapely digit that was just a couple heads taller than he was. He wasted no time in rushing at it, paying tribute with his mouth as his lower body pleasured itself against the ball of her foot. Daisy didn’t seem to expect that, letting out another yelp and unconsciously pressing her toes deeper into him. It was mild, but it brought forth the slightest sensations of pain in her little brother. His masochism began to run rampant in turn.

More.” Jojo cried out in another moan. Whether in response to his pleas or just another incidental movement, the toes indeed pressed against him, harder. “Oh God.” He tried to thrust as best as he could beneath the crippling weight, unable to do even that. The pressure was immense, painful even. However, his sister’s foot was just soft enough to avoid truly hurting him. Thanks in large part to how careful she was being no doubt. Were he in a better state of mind Jojo would have been able to appreciate that. As it was though, he was little more than a lewd animal unleashing all his pent up desires upon his sister’s foot. Little more than the servile insect his fantasies made him out to be.

Daisy could feel it all beneath her sole. The desperate worship. The muffled cries brushing her skin. The unsavory thrusting against her sole. Her eyes were clenched shut, the blonde trying to save as much face for her brother as she could. The only save haven from this bizarre reality was her own mind. Yet no matter how much she tried to escape she was invariably brought back by ever sensual sound Jojo made. Sounds which he made very frequently. Finally, she just couldn’t take it anymore. Surely he needed a break at this point. Thus, Daisy lifted her foot only to find the space beneath it empty. The sensation at her toes lingered. One look was enough to show that her brother had come along for the ride, stubbornly clinging to her toe.

“Jojo!” Concern flooded the blonde’s visage. Her toe pressed against him, pinning him where he was before he could fall. At his size such a drop would seriously injure him. Thinking fast, she brought her other foot in and pressed the soles together, taking great care not to press her toes against one another and pincer her brother further. At least like this if he fell he’d be caught between her feet. She’d have lifted him up with her fingers, but…Given what was happening she didn’t exactly have the heart to.

Not that any of this so much as registered for Jojo himself. The outside world had all but vanished as he threw himself against Daisy’s toe, mounting it and pressing his loins into it. There was movement. That much he could tell. Although, what moved and why, he didn’t know; nor did he care. Then something crossed the edge of his vision. Could it be? He turned his head and yes, it was. Daisy’s other foot, offering itself to him. How could he refuse such perfection? Jojo let go of the toe he’d been holding and promptly fell.

“Jojo!”

Daisy’s booming cry went unheard as he crashed into the balls of her feet, saved from a deeper plummet by the two plush masses. “How could I forget you?” He chuckled and began to run his tongue against the second foot. Beneath him they were pressed together; two towering, building-sized soles working together to keep him safe. Of course, Jojo had other things in mind. A realm between two perfect feet was too much to resist, and as such he tried to squirm his way into the gap. It was a tight fit, but after a bit of work he was able to force himself into the crevice between the two mounds of flesh.

Here everything was dark. The outside world was cut off by the two eclipsing soles smushed against him. Yet another of Jojo’s forbidden fantasies made true as he was compressed into both feet, lost in a sea of sweat-laden skin. He moaned. This was perfect, hammering in the feeling he truly yearned for: insignificance. Here he was, a fully grown man, pinned between his sister’s feet. Helpless against them. Less than them. The mere thought got his blood pumping as he resumed licking away at any skin he could. Around him the world shifted. The two inexorable soles each moving against one another and grinding him like a bug. Merciless. Not even acknowledging his meager presence beneath them. That was the final straw, he could feel it coming at long last.

“Ahh!” Daisy’s feet suddenly spread apart as the blonde let out yet another surprised exclamation. A wet sensation on her feet. That likely meant...She leaned forward and sure enough. A faint, barely noticeable white residue on one of her soles. And between them, gasping on the table, was Jojo.

“You…” The blonde trembled. “You…idiot! You have any idea how gosh dang risky that was? The hell were you thinkin’ mountin’ my toe like that?! What if you fell? Your ass is lucky I went and lowered my feet on their sides after ya went and crawled between ‘em. Which was also stupid might I add. Hey, you listenin’ to me boy?!” The woman who was frightened to say even a single word before now wouldn’t shut up. All her concerns for the dangers of what had just happened boiled over in a booming tirade of yelling.

Jojo just chuckled, still coming down from his sexual high and too satisfied to care. “Sorry Sis.” He said weakly. “Guess I got carried away.

Daisy leaned forward, an intense scowl on her face as she continued yelling thunderous words at her shrunken brother. “Don’t you ‘Sorry Sis’ me ya little dipshit. Y’er damn straight you got carried away. Whatcha got to say for yourself?”

“Thank you.” He replied sincerely.

Daisy blinked, leaning back. “Why you little…” She sighed. “How can I stay mad when you go and say something like that?” The woman pulled her feet back, managing a smile. “That was…a lot more intense than I thought, but I’m glad you’re okay. You really scared me.”

“Sorry, I guess I got a little excited.” Jojo laughed, slowly sitting back upright. “I feel a lot better now.” And that was the truth. For once he didn’t feel ashamed by his desires. “You…How much were you watching?” He suddenly asked quietly.

“All of it. Why?” His sister tilted her head. “I mean; I was right here. Was kinda hard to miss with you screamin’ my name and begging me to step on you harder and harder.”

The look on Jojo’s face was indescribable. “I did?” He looked away, unable to remember what he’d done in his haze.

“Did that and a lot more.” Daisy grinned. “It was really hard for me you know. You owe me big for this bro. Hope you’re ready to pay up when I get done cleaning my foot off.” She rose to her feet, taking booming steps around the table. “When I get back we’re having a nice, long chat about self-control bro. And how you’re gonna be payin’ me back for that.”

“Can’t wait.” Jojo said sarcastically as his sister left. He collapsed back into the table, breathing heavily.

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

Shutting the door behind her, Daisy immediately leaned against it and let out a long withheld breath. “Oh God…” The blonde trembled. She didn’t know what to expect, but that? That was just…It made her shudder just thinking about it. How shameless her brother acted when presented with her feet. How quickly he’d lost his mind to pleasure. It all remained painfully vivid in her mind: how appalling Jojo had acted.

“Calm down Daisy. He’s still your brother.” She sighed, took a deep breath, and sighed again. “He just…He has unique tastes.”

It all had happened so fast. Like a rapid blur in her memory. She was trying not to judge, trying to be supportive. Then one thing led to another and…”Oh God.” Daisy winced.

There was nobody to blame for this but herself. She was just some girl who made it her responsibility to take care of him. She didn’t know any better. Not once did she think that asking for regular massages, or keeping her brother safe and at her side would do anything odd to him. In hindsight that was a mistake on her part. Not protecting him, no that was still a smart move. But perhaps all the exposure to her feet. He’d spent all his teen years at her toes. It was only natural he’d be changed like that. This was a beast she had created.

But still, the wild manner in which he threw himself at her feet. The way he called her name out like she was a God. That wasn’t normal. Whether it was right or wrong she had no idea, but it wasn’t normal. Did she ruin her brother somehow over all these years? Was it a mistake to indulge him like she had? Daisy shook her head at the notion. No, he was fine. He just…had another side to him. Who didn’t? Everyone had their kinks. His was just a tad different from most.

Sighing yet again, Daisy stepped from the door and took a couple tissues from the rack. She lifted her foot, her brother’s release still decorating the sole. “It’ll just be something I have to get used to.” She affirmed while cleaning her foot off. If her brother was in love with her feet, then fine. It was her job to keep him happy. Her job to take responsibility for this.

Is he gonna start licking my feet during massages now? She shuddered at the thought. “He’s your brother Daisy. Just gotta…do whatcha can.” She sighed, again. No matter what she thought or believed, their relationship was changed now. Forever.

This was going to take a lot of getting used to.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5988