Experimentation by Bananaman1
Summary: A young woman is subjected to experimentation involving giants and shrinking in a strange, twisted and unknown environment.

Basically each chapter will be a different scenario the main character has to make it out of. They could be any topic really but will tie into one larger story.
Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Tera (101 mi and up), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 7322 Read: 33770 Published: May 19 2016 Updated: June 01 2016
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by Bananaman1

2. Beach Bar by Bananaman1

3. Janine, Part 1 by Bananaman1

Chapter 1 by Bananaman1
Author's Notes:
Review if you want. More to come soon but I haven't written it yet. If you want you can suggest a scenario for Jenna to go through.
"Where the hell am I?" Jenna exclaimed to herself.

She was alone in perhaps the weirdest environment she'd ever encountered. Aside from an empty black doorframe, everything was white. On and on into the distance the whiteness strectvhed, and at approximately one foot intervals were gray lines that divided the whole area into squares.

Jenna was frightened, to say the least. This was so strange. She had been running some errands and doing some shopping when she suddenly blacked out. She couldn't really remember much before it happened. And now she was here.

She looked down at herself and found she was in good condition. No injuries or marks. Her clothes were the same as the ones she's put on that morning. Short pink T-shirt and black yoga pants. The only thing about her attire she found a bit odd was that her shoes were missing and nowhere to be found.

Jenna looked over to the one thing other than herself in this odd environment: the doorframe. It looked to be about six feet tall and a few feet wide. Painted plain black, it contrasted with everything else.

Suddenly a deep feminine voice caught Jenna's attention.

"Hello, Jenna," it said.

Where on earth was it coming from? How did the woman know her name? What was going on? So many questions.

"We see you've finally awaken," the voice continued. "You're ready to begin."

"What is going on? Where am I?" Jenna asked, her voice quivering.

"We're testing your intelligence, reflexes and instincts, as well as our equipment," the woman explained. "I know, you're probably very confused, but hopefully it will all make sense soon. For now, please just do as I say. I hope you'll be happy to know you're helping us make history."

Jenna stood up quickly, and the voice was quick to react.

"Whoa, slow down! You don't want to ruin the test before we've even started."

"What are you talking about? What 'test?'" Jenna inquired.

"We're testing you to see how you'll react to certain, ah, situations. They'll all be based on a similar theme, but each will vary significantly. Okay, for the first test I'd just like to evaluate your condition at the moment. So, please reach down and try to touch your toes."

Jenna looked down at her feet and bent over. She had always been a flexible girl, so she completed the task with ease. Her fingers grasped her toes and she let go after a few short seconds.

"Now, kneel down, but keep your feet flat on the floor," the voice ordered.

Jenna hesitated a bit, not sure if she should comply with the woman's request. Then again, she honestly had no idea what was going on or what this woman was capable of. Jenna did as she was asked, careful to make sure her feet were flat.

"Good. Now, this may be a bit surprising, but you must continue to do as I say. Please, look at the ground next to your left big toe. You may need to... bring your face closer to the ground."

Again, Jenna did as she was told. She brought her face close to the floor and examined the ground near her toe. At first, she didn't see anything. She thought she looked stupid. Then, she saw a tiny black speck in the ground by her toe. Confused, Jenna lowered her face even more, so that it was only a few inches from the ground.

Right there, next to her big toe, was... something. It was moving. Whatever it was, it was really small. Jenna thought it was a bug, perhaps an ant, but it looked even smaller than that. Her big toe must really have been big to this creature.

"What is that?" Jenna asked the woman who she could not see.

"An insect," she explained. "A puny, worthless, insignificant bug that doesn't deserve to live. Now... kill it."

Jenna was taken a bit aback by the woman's sudden harshness. Why was she referring to the bug that way? Jenna leaned in even closer to examine the bug a bit more. She saw what looked like... arms... and legs. And the creature seemed to be jumping up and down, waving at her or something. Jenna realized that this was no bug, but it was a person!

Visibly shocked, Jenna reeled back in confusion, fear and disgust, among a host of other emotions.

"What is it?" The woman asked. "Just kill the bug! We need you to comply so we can conduct our research."

"That isn't a bug! That's a person!" Jenna shouted out. "I'm not killing them! How did you even get them that small, anyway?!"

"Jenna, we have plenty of other participants to, ahem, take your place if you don't do as I say."

The threat forced Jenna to think. If she didn't kill this man, she would be killed. Him or her. She didn't know him, and he couldn't really be real, right? So it wasn't really murder, was it?

Jenna slowly stood up and walked over to the tiny dot on the floor that was the man. He was waking about aimlessly but toppled over when Jenna accidentally slammed her toe down next to him. He was only a fraction of the size of it.

"Do it. Kill him!"

Jenna closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. She was really about to kill a man, albeit a miniscule one. She just wanted to get it over with. She raised her foot up in the sky and quickly brought it down with force. She felt the tiniest bit of resistance before it disappeared and her foot hit the cold ground. She felt his tiny guts splattered over the bottom of her toe, but didn't feel inclined to remove them or even look at them. Jenna looked down at her foot, which was still face down. She looked at her guilty face, which in turn looked back up at her through the reflection of her deep red polish.

"Good," the voice said." "Good..."

"You're sick!" Jenna yelled out, disgusted at the woman, herself and the guts.

"I know this must be hard for you," the woman continued, not mentions Jenna's comment, "but you might be glad to know you won't have to do anything like that for a while."

Jenna couldn't help feel a bit glad that she wouldn't have to step in anyone else. She just wanted to get out of here, wherever she was. Suddenly a loud noise shook her out of her thoughts. It sounded a bit like a jet engine. Jenna looked around and noticed the doorframe was now filled with a blue portal of some sort.

"Please step through the portal," the woman asked Jenna. "Whenever you complete the task I assign, the portal will light up and you can go through it. Now you may enter it and start your first true 'test.'"

Jenna saw no other way out of the situation but to enter the portal. The blue thing swirled and made noises as she came closer. Jenna hesitated at the entrance but eventually gave in. There was nothing else to do. As she entered, her body became cold for a split second before she blacked out.
End Notes:
Kind of short, but this chapter was mainly exposition. The action will start next chapter.
Beach Bar by Bananaman1
Jenna woke up in a much different environment than the one she's left. The first thing she noticed when she opened her eyes was the insanely bright sun shining down on her, forcing her to close her eyes and reposition herself. The ground was no longer white blocks but rather tan colored cubes that were nearly half her size. She stood up but sank back down. The cubes caved in and shuffled about underneath her bare feet, making it difficult to stand. The woman's deep voice suddenly cut through the air:

"Glad to see you're up."

"Where am I?" Jenna asked.

"The beach."

The beach? So all these cubes were... sand? Then... why were they so big?

"If this is the beach, then why is the sand so big?" Jenna inquired fearfully.

"Because you're small."

The thought had been lurking in Jenna's mind for a few moments, but the confirmation frightened her all over again. Jenna let herself sink down into the large grains of sand.

"This is all part of the experiment," the woman explained. "We have to see how you will react to different tests. And, you did say you didn't want to be the one doing the stomping, anyway."

"What are you saying?" The frightened Jenna said quietly.

"Well, in each scenario we'll give you a different task. Complete it and you activate the portal. Then, once you go through the portal, you move on to the next area. So, your task for this area... get a woman at the bar to notice you. And, if she has red polish, you don't need to get back to the portal. I'll just move you on from there. Good luck."

"Wait!" Jenna shouted. The woman did not respond. So now Jenna was completely alone and had to get a woman to notice her at her completely minute size to get out of here? Her situation seemed hopeless.

Jenna stood up and looked around her. In front of her was a large pile of sand, perhaps a hundred feet tall. She looked down at the sand by her. Each grain went up to her waist. So that meant that she was only... a few millimeters tall? No way. She would be nearly impossible to see! How on earth was she supposed to get anyone to notice her?

Jenna let out a huge sigh and climbed the sand hill in front of her. After much difficulty scaling it and after a few good minutes, she finally reached the summit.

From here she had a pretty good view of the beach. She was about midway from the water and the paths where shops and such were located. She saw people lounging about, stretched out on towels and bathing in the sun. They were all pretty far from her, but they looked pretty big. The bar was not in sight, so she figured it must be behind her. She carefully turned around on the hilltop and nearly fell down it when she saw what was behind her.

The bar was there alright, but thousands of feet in the distance. Much, much closer to her was something much more intimidating. An enormous foot was only a few dozen feet from her. The monstrous thing flexed its toes, revealing ones covered in white nail polish. The soles were coated in fine grains of sand that looked positively tiny in comparison. Was she really only twice their size?

Jenna moved over on the hilltop to get a look at the foot's owner. Sitting up was a young woman that looked to be in her early 20s. Her blonde hair was tied up in a messy bun. She was looking down at her phone through black sunglasses. Jenna looked back at her foot, which again flexed and scrunched up, like a beast with a mind of its own. The woman was downright gigantic. Though she was likely only 5'6" or 7", to Jenna she was nearly a mile tall. Jenna again pondered the question she'd asked herself earlier: how was she, a woman barely larger than a grain of sand, to get a woman the size of a small mountain to notice her?

Jenna looked over to the bar. It would take her forever to get there. If the woman next to her was nearly a mile tall, then her distance to the bar must have been dozens of miles. There was no way she was getting over there without help. And help was right next to her. If this woman decided to go to the bar, Jenna would be there in no time! Even though the woman's foot seemed incredibly close to her since it was so huge, it was actually nearly a hundred feet away.

Jenna began her descent down the sandy hill. She took one step down the steep hill and knew she couldn't walk down. Instead, she sat down and slid down the hill. She zipped down at a pretty fast speed and collided with the earth with considerable force. Even though the ground was sand, it hurt her like it would hurt someone falling on wood.

Now on the ground, Jenna started to head over to the woman's towel. To do so, she had to walk past her foot. Atop the hill her foot seemed huge, but now it was massive. It stretched at least a hundred feet straight up, maybe even more. It put into perspective once again just how small Jenna was. When she said she didn't want to step in anyone else, this wasn't what she meant.

Jenna had a few hundred feet to walk to the woman's towel, where hopefully her other foot would be flat on the ground instead of up like her right one. She waded her way through the sand like one would in waist high water. She managed to arrive at the woman's pink and blue towel after a few minutes. Her colossal left foot was flat like Jenna had hoped. Next to her foot was a pair of light blue flip flops. The woman flexed her toes yet again.

A low thumping shook the ground lightly. It was muffled by the sand. Jenna turned around to see another massive woman striding towards the towel, carrying a drink. Like the woman on the towel, she was wearing sunglasses. She had on a black one piece swimsuit and matching flip flops. Long brown hair flowed down to the small of her back. The thumping noise of her footsteps grew louder and the tremors more powerful as she neared the towel. Jenna was exposed and right out in the open. She quickly darted towards the blue flip flops to avoid detection. She didn't want to be mistaken for a bug.

The footsteps shook the ground forcefully before they finally ceased. The brunette was standing a mile high and looked down at her blonde friend.

"Nothing for me, Christie?" The blonde boomed, hurting Jenna's tiny eardrums.

The brunette, who was likely Chrstie, smacked her head.

"I'm so dumb! Sorry Ali. I'll go get one for you in a second."

Christie sat down and began her drink. As Jenna examined her, her eyes fell to Christie's feet. She wore red toenail polish. And she was going to the bar! Was this it? Was Christie the one Jenna had to have notice her?

Jenna decided it was a risk worth taking and dashed out from her cover, hoping to get aboard Christie's flip flops before she departed. She sprinted across the towel a few dozen feet before she reached the foam wall. The wall was a few times her size, making the climb a bit problematic. Luckily, it was riddled with ridges and dots for Jenna to grab on, so it wasn't too difficult. She grabbed the dots that were a bit larger than her hands and pulled herself up towards the top, as if she were scaling a cliff.

When Jenna pulled herself on top of the footwear, she was met with huge toes. For the nth time that day, Jenna marveled at the enormity of the women she was surrounded by. The toes were a few times her height and could easily crush her in a moment's notice. Christie's deep red toenails scrunched up a few times as she sipped her drink. Jenna bravely decided to get a closer look at her toes. She walked over a few feet to her big toe. She saw with perfect clarity the ridges of her skin and all the little details of her toe. Suddenly, the toes lifted off the ground a couple of inches (or few dozen feet, to Jenna), exposing their undersides and toe prints to Jenna. Jenna did not realize what was happening until it was nearly too late. Christie was getting up.

The colossal brunette stood up to her full imposing height, unaware of her tiny passenger. As she stood, Jenna was thrown and thrashed about and nearly fell off the flip flop. Luckily, she managed to grab ahold of some of the dots on the surface of the sandal, but it wasn't sufficient for when she Chrstie began to move. Her foot lifted off the ground, causing Jenna to slide towards the strap and her toes. She was thrown violently into the air when Christie's foot slammed down into the sand. As the woman continued her journey to the bar, Jenna was tossed about on the footwear. Fortunately for Jenna, she was thrown in just the right ways so that she slid down towards Christie's toes and her flip flop's straps. She grabbed out to the straps and managed to secure a grip. She nearly lost that grip multiple times on the trek but miraculously managed to hold on.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity but was likely only a few moments, Christie came to a stop inside the open bar. Hawaiian music played through the speakers, giving off a tropical vibe. Jenna took this moment of peace to regain her composure and breath. Now that she didn't have to focus on holding on for dear life, Jenna noticed the smell emanating from Christie's foot. She'd put on some sort of lotion earlier today, but the heat was taking its toll. Her foot was actually sweating a good amount and her foot gave off a slight musky smell.

People sat and chatted at tables throughout the bar. It connected directly with the outside and had no doors, so the wooden floors met with the sand. A thatch roof covered the bar. Young women dressed in tropical clothing served thirsty customers.

Christie walked over to an empty seat at the end of the bar and ordered a drink. Jenna realized that now was her chance. If she had an opportunity to get a woman to notice her, it was now. And then Jenna realized she didn't know how she was going to get her attention. What could she do? Bang on her toes? She was too small for that to work. But then again, what other choice did she have?

Reluctantly, Jenna banged her fists on Christie's sweaty and smelly feet. It was a very unenjoyable situation for her. Her fists collided with soft yet firm flesh that didn't seem to change at all when she hit them. It was like hitting a softer brick wall that held its ground. Christie made no sign of even feeling Jenna's tiny hands hitting her toes. They didn't even unconsciously move or flex. Now what could she do? A thought popped into her head. It was repulsive, but it just might work. What if she bit Christie's toe? Surely she would feel that.

With a huge sigh, Jenna opened her mouth and but down on Christie's flesh. Immediately a salty taste entered her mouth. She even felt a little bit of her foot sweat on her tongue. Almost as quickly as she'd put her mouth on her toe was it off. Jenna spat and rubbed her tongue, hoping to get the putrid taste out of her mouth. Why had she done that? That was a pretty stupid move. It seemed like it was slightly effective, as Christie's toes actually did move this time, but it seemed like an unconscious move, meaning that again she hadn't felt Jenna's efforts.

Another daring and perhaps stupid thought crossed Jenna's mind, though at this stage anything was worth trying. What if Jenna managed to get to Christie's sole and tickle her enough so she'd notice her? Jenna had no other choice.

Jenna stepped back from the titanic toes and walked around the side, towards the back of Christie's foot. The black material squished under her bare feet. She made it to the back of the flip flop and walked beneath Christie's sole. She had been resting her foot on one of the chair's supports, so her sole was exposed and was stretching straight up. The massive thing was covered in a thin layer lf sand and was slightly dirty. The bottom of her heel was a bit darker with dirt than the rest of her foot. Jenna took a large breath as she mustered up the courage to walk underneath Christie's towering sole.

If Jenna hasn't been so small, maybe this would be easier for her. But unfortunately she was this small, and therefore she needed to walk to the very bottom of Christie's sole to touch it, the part where her foot met the flip flop. Her sole was very wrinkled as it contorted in its shoe. Underneath the huge thing, Jenna reached up and stroked it with her fingers. Even this slight gesture was enough to get an even slighter reaction from Christie's foot. Jenna remained hopeful and began a more rigorous tickling of her foot. She heard a giggling from high above and grinned. Maybe this was working out for her after all.

"Are you okay, ma'am?" A feminine voice asked Christie, likely the bartender.

"Yes, I'm fine," Christie replied, still laughing, "just something on my foot..."

Jenna's smile faded as she saw Christie's sole rapidly approaching her. She was lowering her foot in her shoe. Jenna scrambled out from underneath her foot in a desperate attempt to save herself. Jenna was incredibly lucky and managed to avoid a quick demise under the woman's sole. Suddenly long, slender and tan fingers, complete with black nail polish, descended from above and reached for Christie's heel. She was stretching it, feeling around for anything out of the ordinary. Jenna saw her chance and sprinted towards the fingers. She banged with all her might on them, hoping that Christie would feel her microscopic hands.

"Huh?" Christie boomed. She lowered her head towards her feet, looking at them for whatever was causing her this peculiar sensation. Right by her heel was an incredibly tiny... woman? Her brown eyes filled with shock as she took in what she was seeing,

Meanwhile, down by Christie's heel, Jenna was elated. Christie had seen her! Did she "win?" It seemed as though she had. As Christie pulled down her sunglasses, a bluish color clouded Jenna's vision, and she again black out. She'd completed the task.
Janine, Part 1 by Bananaman1
Author's Notes:
This was a suggested scenario that I really liked. If you want to suggest a scenario I'll consider it and if I like it/think it would be good to write about I will. I wanted to write this a lot but I kept getting the urge to watch Ned's Declassified for some reason so I had to. :/

Jenna awoke surrounded by soft, tannish fibers that were as tall as her. She looked up and the sky was a beige color, and a huge lamp hung from it. Then it hit her: she was in someone's home. She pushed her way through the fibers that must've belonged to a carpet. To her right was an enormous gray couch that was situated towards the center of the room. Behind the couch was some more stuff that she couldn't see. To her left was a large table or cabinet of sorts that held a TV on top as well as a table in the center of the room. The middle of the cabinet was empty, so there was only the top part where the TV rested and the bottom part. Jenna looked around some more and saw no one. She was alone.

Not for long, though. A beep went off after a few minutes, followed immediately by the sound of a door opening. Jenna couldn't see said door, but she heard it close soon after it opened. The sound of footsteps filled the air as they padded against the wooden floor. They got louder and deeper as they came closer until a pair of black boots stepped around a corner, revealing their owner.

A colossal brunette woman towered over Jenna. She was dressed in a police officer's garb, with the dark blue top struggling to contain her breasts and the fishnet stockings revealing her tanned legs. Her boots went all be way up to her knees. And, of course, she had the signature cap on her head. Her brown hair flowed gracefully down to the small of her back. Her full lips were covered in red lipstick. Her face was gorgeous, with brown eyes, a nice nose and perfect features. She looked more like a woman who'd dressed up as a cop for Halloween rather than an actual one.

"Oh, I almost forgot!" Shouted the woman who'd put her here in the first place. "Your goal: stay alive for the whole day! Haha!"

Oh, boy. That didn't sound good. Stay alive? She'd do that anyway, whether it was her task or it, but what was that the only thing assigned for her to do?

The giant woman next to Jenna stomped over to the gray couch and plopped down.

"Okay, where are you?" She boomed. She had a British accent, so it was slightly difficult to understand her. "I'm not in the mood right now. Come out now."

Jenna moved her way through the carpet fibers towards the woman. She figured that if she was going to stay alive, it was best for her to follow her commands.

"Damn, you're so small I can barely see you," she muttered. "I like you that way, though. Where are you?"

She looked down at her boots and saw Jenna standing by them, barely taller than the fibers of her carpet.

"Aha," she laughed. "There you are..."

Jenna felt uneasy as the woman leaned over. The woman lowered one hand and scooped Jenna up into it before raising it back up to her face. Jenna looked down at the slender fingers and black nail polish that imprisoned her.


"I had such a long day. I had to pull over so many idiots on the road today and I got so many calls from the station. 'Janine, we got a call that stated someone's driving erratically down the highway. Would you please go check it out?'" She said to Jenna, mocking her fellow officers. "I had to walk back and forth between my car and theirs, over and over and over. And my feet are killing me. You know what that means."

Unfortunately, Jenna did know what it meant. Although it was arguably more dangerous, Jenna liked it better when the giant women didn't know she was around. The woman known as Janine lowered Jenna to the floor by her boots before she began to take them off. She undid the laces and pulled them off gracefully, revealing her bare feet that were just as perfect as the rest of her. It appeared as though Janine hadn't been wearing any socks all day, and Jenna was not looking forward to her task. Janine took off her other boot before setting both her feet down with a resounding thud.

"Get to work, little slave," Janine barked, and Jenna did as she was told, not wanting to anger her. Janine rested her feet on the heels, her soles rising high up into the sky at an imposing height. Her soles alone seemed monstrous, but they were small in comparison to all of Janine. Jenna walked toward the huge feet but didn't immediately begin her rubbing. She examined Janine's feet, scanning all the details of them, like the wrinkles of her soles and the little imperfections.

"Why aren't you working? I told you to start rubbing!" Janine shouted, hurting Jenna's ears. "Maybe you don't understand how this relationship works. I tell you to do something, you do it. Got it? Punishments are doled out as necessary, and I can easily replace you as I see fit. And right now, someone who knows how to follow orders is looking a lot better."

Janine scowled in Jenna's direction, sending waves of fear throughout the latter. Jenna was terrified at Janine's words and instantly scrambled over to her feet. She threw her tiny hands on to the massive heels, as they were all she could reach. She forcefully rubbed her hands into Janine's feet. The flesh felt peculiar under her hands and a bit rough. That part wasn't too bad, but the smell was a whole 'nother thing. She must have been true to her word when she said she'd been walking in them all day. They were musky and her feet were a bit sweaty. There was the faintest scent of lotion, but it likely had been applied hours ago.

"You can't even do this right!" Janine booked, clearly discontent. Jenna quivered with fear, frightened at the thought that the woman who could easily crush her wasn't happy with her. "Remember how I said punishments were sometimes necessary? Well, I think now is a perfect time. I'd move over if I were you."

Janine smiled evilly down at Jenna before rising to her feet. Jenna listened to her advice and moved away from the feet before the slammed down on the very position she had just been in. Janine proceeded to stomp out of the room, shaking the earth with each step. After a few brief moments, she returned with what looked like a taser in her hand.

"Aha, remember this?" She asked Jenna, smiling again. "This is how you got this way for talking back to me after speeding last week. It never runs out of energy or power, so if you thought this was the worst of it you'd be dead wrong."

Jenna looked up with a puzzled expression. How long has she been here? Were these scenarios devised with previous events already occurring? It looked like it. And then there were her last words,
about this not being the worst of it. What did she mean? Jenna soon found out, as Janine pointed the taser like weapon at her and fired it. A greenish beam shot out of it before Jenna began to feel dizzy. She blacked out for a short moment before regaining her senses.

A deep, booming laughter filled the air. It must've been Janine. Jenna grabbed her head and stood up but was puzzled at her surroundings. There were tall gray structures that seemed to stretch hundreds of feet up, like redwood trees. Then it dawned on her, and Jenna felt sick to her stomach. Janine had shrunk her even more. She was beginning to understand why her only goal was to survive.

An earth splitting boom sounded out barely before a tremendous boom knocked Jenna to the earth. Laughter again.

"Why, hello down there!" Janine thundered, her voice's volume increased by tenfold. "You thought you were small before? Ha! You're so small now the carpet fibers must be like mini skyscrapers to you! And don't even think about running away. You might think I can't see you anymore, since you're so itty bitty, but I most definitely can. And you can go even smaller than this. Much smaller. So don't even try me. Now..."

Jenna looked up as a large shadow overtook her. Fingers that were once only twice as long as her now descended from the sky, this time hundreds of times taller. Janine's thumb and forefinger grabbed Jenna and lifted her in the air. Jenna was swished between the enormous digits. Janine's thumb was around the size of a football field to her, and the woman in her entirety was akin to a mountain. She was truly massive, and Jenna shuddered at the thought of being even smaller with this sadistic woman.

Janine raised Jenna up to eye level. Jenna stared at her brown eyes, surrounded by mascara and plenty of other makeup. She still had her police cap on.

"Now, though I have little faith in you, I'll give you one last shot to give me a good massage. If you screw this up, well..." Janine trailed off. "You're much too small now to do anything in the carpet, so I guess I'll have to bring you over to the table."

Janine walked over to the table in the center of the living room before setting Jenna down at a ridiculous speed. She then sat down on the couch and plopped her feet up with two earthshaking booms, again knocking Jenna to the ground.

"I can't get over how tiny you are," Janine said in a condescending tone. "You're less than a little slave now. You'll never be able to reach any parts of my feet! Boy, this sure does complicate things."

Janine had had her feet in the same position as before, but now she changed them so that her soles were facing down and her toes faced Jenna. Her toes were painted black like her fingernails and they flexed a little in anticipation, sending slight tremors thoughout the table.

"I really don't know why you're waiting," Janine said, her tone as serious as ever.

Jenna ran over to Janine's toes, which took her about a minute. She was out of breath when she reached the toes that stood at a good few hundred feet tall and leaned against her big one while she regained her breath. She then began to rub even more diligently than before, now that she knew the full extent of Janine's power. The smell of her feet, like everything else, had increased drastically. The musky smell was as powerful as ever, and its bad qualities were accentuated at her new size. The smell threatened to overwhelm her and Jenna found herself feeling a little lightheaded.

Janine moved her head around so she could get a better look at her toes and the minuscule massager down by them. Her long brown hair flowed freely down.

"Even though you're doing a pitiful job, I can see you're trying fairly hard," she said, her voice void of emotion. She was good at hiding what she was truly feeling, though she was easily able to show what she meant whenever she wanted to. "Now... lick them."

Jenna stopped for a moment, appalled by the thought of licking her toes. She had already licked a woman's feet before, but those feet weren't as large, sweaty or smelly as Janine's. Then again, that woman wasn't threatening to end her life (not deliberately, at least).

Janine sensed the hesitation and raised the gun.

"Don't think I won't use it," she said playfully, clearly enjoying her power over the defenseless woman. "Lick them. I'm watching."

Janine was true to her word and moved her titanic head closer to her feet so she could get a better look at Jenna. Jenna felt so puny under her gaze and slowly began to walk toward her toe. The putrid odor emanating from her feet seemed even worse now. Jenna felt Janine's eyes focused on her and watching her every action.

Jenna saw a few beads of sweat on her big toe. Luckily, they weren't by the ground where Jenna would be licking.

"Lick."

Jenna put her hands on Janine's hot toe. She reluctantly opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. She hesitated for a split second, then remembered how angry Janine would be at that and licked her toe.

Jenna had thought that the last woman's foot had been salty. This was way, way worse. Like before, a salty taste flooded her taste buds, as did some sweat from her toes. It was an awful taste. She immediately recoiled back and tried to wipe the taste off her tongue. She turned and saw Janine's unhappy face looking back.

"What? My feet don't taste good?" Janine inquired aggressively? "Some men would kill to be in your position! This is a blessing, being able to lick my feet. And that's how you react?"

Jenna sensed what was coming next. As much as she hated it, she began the licking again. It didn't get any better. Salt water entered her mouth and she even tasted a bit of flaky skin and possibly some dirt.

"That's better. That's how you should treat me," Janine cooed. She threw back her head and removed her cap. She seemed to be enjoying this, which was good for Jenna.

"Hey, it's Alice here! Oh, whoops," the experimenter said. "Well, now you know my name. Haha! Anyway, you're doing good. Just another... 20 hours! Good luck!"

20 hours? How was she to get by for that long. She had survived for four hours already, but it hasn't felt that long. Maybe it wouldn't be as long as she thought.

"That's enough for now. I'm hungry," Janine boomed. "You stay here while I get something to eat. Not like you could go very far anywhere, anyway."

With that Janine removed her colossal feet from the table and thundered off out of the room and into the kitchen. As Jenna watched her walk away she noticed a clock in the hall. It was a bit hard to make out but it seemed to read 8:00. So she had to make it till 4 tomorrow. Hopefully Janine would have to go to work tomorrow, but knowing her luck that wouldn't happen. Jenna sat down and pondered her actions for the future. All she had to do was follow Janine's commands until she went to bed and then she'd have nearly 8 hours down. Easier said than done. Who knows what Janine would have her do?

Jenna could hear Janine rustling about in the kitchen, slamming plates down and the microwave beeping. Jenna heard Janine sit down and begin eating whatever she had prepared. After a few moments Jenna heard the familiar sound of footsteps growing louder by the second before the titanic Janine came into view. She sat down on the couch with a huge thud and removed most of her clothing so that all she was left wearing was a beige bra and panties. She tossed her police uniform aside and leaned over Jenna, resting her head in her hands and propping her elbows up.

"Well, well," she said, smiling, "it's only 8:30 and I don't have work tomorrow. So we have plenty of time to do whatever. Plenty of time for you to worship me and avoid getting squashed. Hehe."

Jenna was never sure what Janine really meant. Sometimes it seemed like she didn't want to crush her, other times she seemed on the border of shrinking her so small down before stomping her to a pulp. And, of course, her strategy never changed, no matter how she seemed to be acting: do what she said.

Janine took her index finger of her left hand and started poking Jenna with it. Jenna fell from the force while Janine giggled at the scene. Jenna saw herself in the reflection off of Janine's black nails. She looked scared and fragile, and she likely was.

"You know, I'd like to test something..." Janine said ominously. Jenna was fearful at her words but she became even more so when Janjne pulled out the taser again. Instinctively Jenna began to run away from Janine.

"Oh, ho ho, you're running now? Did I ever say to do that?" Janine said somewhat angrily. "Now I won't feel as bad for pulling the trigger, since you're disobeying me again!"

Janine slammed her fist down on the table, instantly sending Jenna to her feet. Janine laughed loudly, relishing her power. She moved her hands toward Jenna and began to closer her fingers when Jenna decided to rebel and punched them. Instantly Janine's fingers stopped. She'd felt her tiny hands, but they were only a minor annoyance. Jenna turned to see her face and saw that she was yet again smiling that unsettling smile.

"I was just going to see what you'd be like for a second, and then I'd change you back," she explained, articulating each syllable. "But now..." She slammed her hand down on the table again. "...I won't!"

Janine aimed the taser at Jenna while the latter looked back in fear. She was mentally smacking herself. Why, oh why had she done that? She's literally just told herself to do what Janine, and here she was not only disobeying but attacking her in hopes of who knows what? And now she was paying the price, again. The next 20 hours would be hell if she kept going like this.

The familiar sensation washed over her before she blacked out momentarily, another thing which was becoming commonplace for her. She awoke a few moments later to the sound of a very loud drumming noise that kept being repeated. She stood up and looked about to see Janine's enormous fingers tapping the table. She was huge now. Suddenly Janine's utterly gigantic feet slammed down on the table, followed by two incredibly loud booms. Her toes scrunched up, revealing her black polish again.

At her previous size, Janine had been like a mountain to Jenna. Now, her toes were the mountains. Jenna was beyond small now. She wouldn't be surprised if she was legitimately microscopic now, though that may have been stretching it a bit.

"Remember your good old friends?" Janine boomed before laughing thunderously. "They called and said they wanted another massage. They want to feel what you're like now that you're so small."

Jenna couldn't get over how utterly, incomprehensibly massive Janine was. Her toes must have been miles tall, making the women at the beach seem like ants. It was truly mind blowing and truly terrifying. Janine's toes wiggled a bit, sending powerful shockwaves throughout the table that knocked Jenna off her feet. Booming laughter filled the air after she fell. Somehow, Janine could still see her.

"Get to work," Janine bellowed. "Start rubbing those perfect toes in front of you, worm. No, you're less than that. A worm would probably be skyscraper sized to you! Haha! You're insignificant. Nothing. I don't even know why I'm still keeping you around. You can't do a good job at anything and you're so small that you almost serve me no use. Everyone before you I've just stomped when they outlived their usefulness. You, well, you're a bit different. You're already so small, maybe I'll just see how small you can get. My toes are mountains to you right now. I could make you so small the cells in my toes are mountains to you, meaning my toes alone would be planetary compared to you! Piss me off again and that won't be so far fetched..."

Normally Jenna would be scared out of her mind, but she was starting to become used to it by now. The thought of Janine's toes being planets did alarm her, but no matter what she did it seemed like further punishment was unavoidable. Jenna strolled over to Janine's toes, which took her a good 10 minutes alone. When she arrived it was literally impossible for her to do any work. The tiny little space under the toe where it doesn't quite meet the ground was hundreds of feet to her, so she had to go hundreds of feet under her toe to be able to touch anything. And even then, Janine would probably barely feel anything. She'd be in an extremely dangerous position as well.

Jenna did her best to do anything that might please Janine for a few minutes when her thunderous voice filled the air.

"Move from under my toe. Now."

Jenna needed no further incentive and ran from beneath the massive digit into the open. Janine's colossal brown eyes looked down at her toe and the minuscule woman that came from beneath it.

"I'm going to bed now, which means you are, too," she explained, her voice incredibly loud. She proceeded to scoop Jenna up onto her fingertip, which was now the size of many football stadiums. Janine stomped into her bedroom at blistering speeds and set Jenna down on her night stand, next to a large lamp and a few papers. Janine then fell into her bed and turned off the lights, leaving Jenna in complete darkness. Hopefully the night would shave off about 8 hours from this nightmare and she'd have that much less tomorrow.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5955