Requite by Dahri
Summary:

After discovering an ancient spellbook deep within a dense forest, an elf-girl uses her new powers to inflict awe onto millions. 

(Warning: Long introduction)


Categories: Breasts, Adventure, Butt, Teenager (13-19), Vore, Watersports, Violent, Scat, Mouth Play, Instant Size Change, Insertion, Humiliation, Feet, Fantasy, Destruction, Crush Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 4092 Read: 46019 Published: May 05 2016 Updated: May 05 2016

1. Chapter 1 by Dahri

2. Chapter 2 by Dahri

3. Chapter 3 by Dahri

4. Chapter 4 by Dahri

Chapter 1 by Dahri
Author's Notes:

Although there's no lewdness in the first few chapters, I'd recommend reading them to get a better idea of what the characters look and act like.

A young girl runs her gaunt finger across the front-cover of a frail book, surely ancient, as presumed from its broken appearance. Her violet eyes gaze into it, pupils refocusing at every glance. On the cover, complex characters from an unfamiliar language lay inscribed in faint ink. The brittle pages felt as though they were crumpling at the touch.

“Perhaps I've wandered too far...” Her soft voice murmurs, its source looking over her shoulder towards the uninterrupted wall of trees. Drawn-out, windy clanks fill the atmosphere as she stands, a sheath shuffling on her back. A long, covered object, perhaps a sword, points its handle upwards as she rises. She tugs the strap of her satchel to open the thin, cloth cover. She slips the book into her satchel.

“What an odd book..” She whispers to herself, absently glancing into the trees. It's not often that she finds something in her hunts. Her head turns towards the darkened sky, filled with dim stars.

“It's late...” 

After a few minutes of walking, she comes within vision of her village. Her eyes drawn towards the lights hanging between the trees, she seems to ignore the time. She enters through a simple gate, nobody around to greet her this late at night. She trails towards her home, walking along the familiar dirt path. She notices that no house lights were on, and most windows were closed shut. The only visible light resonated from between the trees.

She approaches vision of her house, more of a hut, really. It was only one floor, three rooms, divided with thin, paper-like walls. The bedroom, a small kitchen, and an empty living room. It was the only house on the street that still had its lights on.

Cautiously, she pressed her cheek against the wooden door, palms beside. Perhaps her sister had fallen asleep while waiting for her. If that were the case, she wouldn't want to wake her and ruin a blessing. She began to carefully open the door, cringing every time it creaked. She took a single step into the house. She paused the moment her she touched the cold wood. Deafining silence. She was very possibly in luck. She continued to step into the house, moving at a brisker pace, then closing the door behind herself. Suddenly, an ill-tempered voice spoke. “Where were you?”

Her heart drops. She keeps her hand on the doorknob, feeling her hearbeat through the cold metal. Slowly, she turns her body, pivioting on the balls of her feet. Her face expressed a guilty look. “...Hey...”

“You left eight hours ago.” Her sister spoke with a deeper voice than her. With an astute chin, she had white hair and violet eyes, a similar trait between them. Although her sister's hair only reached to her shoulders, wheras her hair flowed to her waist. Their hairstyles were also similar, a few thick strands raised from the sides, creating a messy impression. Long elf ears laid bare through the strands of her sister's hair, slightly shorter than her own. Her sister was two years older than her, about nineteen.

“I lost track of time.” She responds guiltlessly.

“You shouldn't lose track of time while hunting, Ryoko.”

That was her name, given to her by their parents.

“I got distracted.”

“By what?”

“Uh-... Trees, mostly.” She responds, shifting the bag slightly deeper in her arm.

“Distracted by trees?”

“...Yeah, I saw some rabbits too.”

“I don't believe you."

“Why does it matter so much to you?”

“I didn't know where you were.”

“You shouldn't care so much, Kota.”

And that was Ryoko's sister's name.

“Go to the bedroom; we'll speak in the morning.” She mutters, pointing towards the doorway.

Against her favored conclusion, Ryoko listens to the command, walking towards the only darkened room in the house. Ryoko lays her gear down besides the bed, lifting the sheets with her open palm. She lays into the soft pile of layered blankets, feeling it sink as her sister lays down. After that, it remained a silent night.


 

Chapter 2 by Dahri

Ryoko was awakened in confusing manner. A wavy figure resembling her sister was screaming something in a panicked haze. She felt as though she was being rushed to do something. Although, the only thing that passed through Ryoko's mind at that moment was the urge to go back to sleep. Ryoko laid out a peaceful yawn, lazily stretching her legs beneath the blanket. She fought back at her sister's attempts to pull her out of bed. There was an unusual, constant rumble in the ground

The line between dream and reality was slowly mending. In an instant, all the serene sounds that had been on her mind were unmuffled. She turned her gaze in a panic, seeing her sister's worried, tear-ridden eyes. “Please! Get up!” Kota shouts, pulling all her weight into tearing the blanket off of Ryoko's body.

“W-What's going on!?” She responds, frantically jumping out of bed, searching for her bearings.

“The town's being attacked! Grab your gear, we need to get out!” She yells, frantically tying the strap on a dusty shieth.

Ryoko nods attentively, clutching her wooden bow and stone sword. She glances at the satchel, considering leaving the book that she found last night in order to save weight. On second thought, she grabs her satchel. Kota yanks her by the hand, rushing her through the door. “Stay close! I don't want you getting hurt!”

In the brisk morning, a massacre was taking place. Unfamiliar men weilding heavy weapons were advancing through the village, burning houses and killing innocents. Dark smoke clouds were visible in the distance. Ryoko caught a glimpse of a woman wailing incoherently at the limp body of a child. She turned her head almost immediately. All around them lay scattered corpses, throats slashed, chests caked in blood, and limbs dismembered. Ryoko almost threw up, her eyes clouded with thick tears. The smell was gruesome.

Everywhere she looked, thoughts spewed into her head to give up. Yet the presence of her nearby sister kept her running. Suddenly, a disturbingly wet slash rang out. Ryoko turned her head anxiously. Her sister's skin was pale, eyes open wide. Ryoko couldn't hear anything but her heart throbbing weakly in her chest. Her eyes were focused on her sister's torso. The only person who remained close to her. A thick blade was stabbed through her back, prodding through the left side of her chest.

Although she should have obeyed her sister and ran, she simply stared at the sword. Her eyes wandered to her face, mouth filled with blood, gargled screams incomprehensible. Kota's eyes were practically pouring tears. She was shoved suddenly shoved off of the blade, falling onto the dirt, her body bouncing once.

Ryoko didn't think about her next move. She just ran.

She ran for as long as she could. There was a calming feeling to the sunset on the horizon, visible through the treeline above. Although she planned to catch her breath hours ago, she never stopped running. Her throat was coarse, and her legs ached tremendously. Her body was trembling. It wasn't long after that until she collapsed, crashing onto her right shoulder and rolling three feet.

She looked up at the welcoming shadow of a large tree, thick branches shading the rising sun. An uncomfortable jab from the corner of her bow pushed into her arm, yet she remained motionless.

It was a gorgeous forest. The ground was painted with fluffy green moss that climbed the trunks of trees and the sides of rocks. Soft flower beds were scattered here and there, different species of flowers with bloomed pedals brandishing their colors. Above, branches and leaves swayed with the wind. The shadows danced along. The air was humid and brisk from the cold. The only sounds that remained were her emphysematous gasps for breath, the chrips of birds, and the sway of the wind.

Then she burst into tears. She tangled her fingers into her hair, yanking at the white strands until they tore. The pain brought some sort of numbing. Her sister was dead. The only person who remained in this world who seemed to have aknowledged her existance had been slaughtered.

She cried for hours. It was only after the sun was half-way in the sky that Ryoko ran out of tears.

Sorely, she tried sitting up, leaning her back against the tree's mossy base. She used the sleeve of her robe to wipe the tears out of her eyes. Her eyes focused on one of the folds. It was a beautiful, white robe, with the consistensy of a bed-sheet. It stretched down to her legs, with sleeves that covered her arms and fabric that bunched loosely. It was all that she wore, other than the satchel.

Her teary eyes wandered towards the bag at her side, the book within it sticking out partially through the strap. “A distraction...”She mutters lowly, blinking a few times to clear her eyes. She undoes the strap, gently pulling the book out of its canvas. She sits cross-legged, opening the book to the first page and placing it into her lap. 

 

Chapter 3 by Dahri

 “Growth – Master Spell”

Those words were written in dark-black pen and caligraphy-like font.

“Those who wish to master growth always failed, leaving many scholars to believe that it is an extremely difficult ability. Only few have been able to use growth, and only in very limited quantities. In its current form, growth seems nearly useless.”

Her lips parted gently.

“Although it is often considered as one of the most difficult forms of magic, we have recently come over a well-respected theory that the power of growth can be heavily accelerated through hereditary traits. This study is still a work in progress, as very few people have these so called 'accelerations'.”

Ryoko turned the page with butterflies in her stomach, her eyes settling on what seemed to be the spell in question, labelled “Growth --” There was a heavy blotch of ink after the word. Every page following that one was blank, leading her to consider that this was a sorcerer's notebook.

A growth spell... She thought distantly to herself, her mind wandering over the possibility. Her experience of magic was limited to that of the mages in her village, leaving her uneducated in the face of spells. Nonetheless, a magic that's she's never even heard of brought excitement along with skepticism.

Ryoko let off a sudden and relieved laugh, realizing how long the book had distracted her from the thought of her deceased sister. Perhaps she would survive.

She sighted back at the book, her fingertip brushing under the font, staining her print with thin dust. She considered attempting the spell, pondering how to approach it. The words she gazed at were readable, yet undecipherable. Still, it was worth a shot.

Gently, she lowered the book past her legs, faint strands of grass flattening as the book settled on the dirt. She followed by standing, resting her weight in the soothing soil. “Maybe it'll work...” She murmured as if to assure herself.

She closed her eyes serenely, directing her focus entirely to the spell. Once Ryoko re-opened her eyes, she promptly looked at the page and began to interpret it. With a soft, melancholy voice, she uttered the entirety of the tomb in about ten seconds.

After the sound of her voice had died, she was left with only the ambience of the forest. Only with the birds chirping, leaves swaying, and shadows dancing did she notice how dizzy she was getting. Ryoko rubbed her eyes woozily, a deep yawn forcing its way through her shut lips.

“J...Just a nap... A q-quick.. nap...” She murmured weakly, falling back onto a slate-shaped rock. She used the last of her energy to assure that her robe only settled on the rock, to keep it from staining. After that, she was fast asleep.

Ryoko couldn't tell how long she was asleep for. As she opened her eyes, she noticed that they parted unusually slowly, as if something was hindering her movements. The sun was still held halfway in the air, so either she slept through an entire day, or she hadn't slept at all. The air was thin and frigid, yet she didn't tremble or shiver. Unusually, the coldness felt rather comfortable. Her lips parted widely for a clamoring yawn, her arms stretching out with the same slowness. It seemed like all of her motions were at seventy-percent speed.

After a moment of consideration, she realized that there weren't any trees around her. Strangely, she could barely even recall the events before she fell asleep. She frowned woefully when the thought of her sister crossed her mind while she was trying to remember. Her mind snapped back to the missing trees. As she turned her head, her violet eyes widened in a calm manner. There wasn't any forest around her anymore. Only some tiny, sharp hills, with peaks painted in white, some pond-sized bodies of water, and a near constant green moss on the ground, only interrupted by diversely shaped and sized blotches of grid-textured moss, colored mostly in brown or gray.

With the familiar slowness of her motions, she placed her palms at her sides, digging the heels of her hands into the rather loose soil. She pushed herself up, first straightening her back, then bending her knees in order to place her soles on the ground. This moss felt slightly prickly under her feet. She pressed her palms deeper into the soil, raising her entire body to her feet. It was only now that she could see around herself more properly.

All at once, her memories of last night recompiled. Perhaps it was the sight of the familiar geography, or maybe the visible curvature of the horizon, causing a blue-tint to appear at the edge. Nontheless, her body froze as she awoke to reality. She was massive. Unbelievably, improbably, inconceivably massive.

Ryoko stood motionless in the sky for around ten seconds, eyes unblinking. She thought to herself about the millions of people on the ground, staring up at her like insects in the dirt.They must feel powerless...

Her gaze gloomily loomed downwards, the familiar cloth of her robe unmoved by any wind. Below that, her soles, planted mostly in the green moss. Her eyes widened again as they glanced at a hint of brown-moss under her sole, only partly visible because of the massive heel that was thumped on top of it. That's... That's where my village... was... Even though she knew that everyone within the town, suvivor and attacker alike, was certainly crushed to a pulp, she felt no guilt.

What was this feeling in her chest? Her heart was pounding quickly, and she felt a burden of anxiety, like a lump in her lower throat. After all these years of being weak, weak and worthless, and now unloved... Yet she was now perhaps the strongest thing alive, a village smothered carelessly her constantly shifting heel.

Ryoko's mind jumped back to the attackers at her village. All that they had done to her, all of her hatred towards them. Her fingers curled into themselves, balling her hands into dreadful fists. The corners of her lips curved upwards, an ominous expression in her sadistically enthralled eyes. Slowly, she turned her head away from the flattened village, and towards the largest nearby tower. It distinguished itself from the other buildings, towering into the sky, and parting the clouds. It had a slight halo around its tip. At its base, a massive, sprawling blotch of grid-textured gray spread out for around ten 'feet'. This area belonged to The Draok clan, which seemed to be at the blade of unfortune.

 

Chapter 4 by Dahri

 “Commander!...”

A voice rang out through a faint radio.

“Commander... C-Commander! T-There's something out there!”

A deep groan left from the direction of a shadowy figure. His ragged fingers lurched forward, noisily grabbing the box-shaped radio.

“You woke me up you thick fuck. What is it?”

He had a pounding headache, reverberating with his heartbeat. His voice echoed in his skull.

“I... I think you should see this... I... I don't know how to describe it... There's... A girl! I think it's a girl!” The radio responded.

“Fuck, this better be important.” The Commander grumbled. He placed his palm at his temple. His throbbing headache was most likely from a heavy hangover, considering he had incapacitated himself in the previous night with drink. They were celebrating a successful takeover of a weak, nearby tribe. It wasn't much of an accomplishment, but he took any opportunity to drink.

He pushed himself out of bed, already in uniform. He straightened the badge on his chest. He walked towards the metal stairs in his chambers and began to scale the steps. After a few minutes of tenacious walking, he reached the highest floor of the tower; the reconissance room.

As a tribe, the Draok clan was quite technologically advanced. Yet it was in a crude manner that they achived this. Most of their technology was invested in communication and transportation, along with shelter. Like most beings, they fought with swords, bows, and other blunt force.

The room was silent, other than the occasional beeping of a machine. There was a very anxious atmosphere in the room.

“What is this that everyone is so worried about?” He asked, speaking through his chest.

Nobody in the room responded, not wanting to take the blunt of his frustration. One brave individual pointed towards a thick viewing window.

The Commander walked towards the glass, hands crossed behind his back. After reaching the window, he started by looking down from the tower. It was unbelievably high, but his fear of heights had long since vanished from his thirty years in the military, and fifteen years in the tower. “I don't see anything down there, --” He interrupted himself, biting the tip of his tongue.

There, laying along the horizon was a thick blanket of white, rolling over hills and fields. The blanket had creases in it, as if it was concealing something beneath it. He began to see the resemblance of a leg, yet his mind failed to find any resemblance to this supernatural sight.

It was only after his frozen gaze shifted did he realize what he was staring at. He saw the slouched face of a girl, fast asleep, and as massive as a goddess.

Everyone in the observation room stared silently. He had been still since interrupting himself, his face expressionless. This was an emotion of his that they had never witnessed before: fear.

“What the fuck is that?”

Those vulgar words broke the silence suddenly, a few men gasping a breath of air in relief.

“Is that...” His eyes focused on the long ears between the girl's hair. “An elf? A massive elf!?”

The girl's lips parted for a moment as if she was about to yawn. Yet no sound came out. After a five second delay, an unbelievably loud explosion blasted through the tower, like an earth-quake on its own. The thick glass of the window nearly cracked, warping from the strength of her yawn. Piles of paper were topped and people yelped in panic.

They watched as her arms stretched into the air. Higher, higher, and even higher than they had ever thought possible. They could see miniature hurricanes forming at the edges of her flesh. She was so massive that even her movements were slowed.



In the Draok city, there was little rational thought; before the goddess, hundreds of millions of civillians were panicing mindlessly. The yawn stormed through the city visciously, earthquakes following the rupture of sound. The windows of houses, skyscrapers, and cars all exploded in glass, unable to persist against such a powerful shockwave. After the voice shook through their measly ant-hill, the only sounds that remained were the constant car-horns, alarms, and horrified screams.

Many civillians bowed after sighting the goddess, deciding to worship the unholy being. Some chose to end their lives, not wanting to witness what followed her awakening, mostly jumping from sky-scraper windows.

Confusion and fear were unquestionably the majority emotions.



“You might not remember me...”

Her voice mutters with lengthy vowels, still breathy and soft. It resonated thoroughly through structures and cities.

“You slaughtered my village... But then I stepped on it, so I guess it doesn't matter anyways.”

Ryoko's expression layed eerie, her grin more severe than before. Her hair gave out thick strands of white, angled upwards from the sides, a rather aggressive look.

“Unfortunately... I've never really been one to forgive...”

Her eyes never glanced away from the city, completetly focused on her prey. With her final regard, she began to move. Like an unstoppable force, her sole was pulled from the ground. With it, the debris of her village was torn from the earth, mostly stuck to her heel. Behind herself she leaves a trampled village, brown and red smeared into the dirty footprint.

Ryoko moved her foot forward, almost gently lowering it to the ground. Even with the restricted force, massive dust clouds formed at the creases of her sole as it descended, her footprint forming effortlessly. She crushed nothing but uninhabited wilderness in her first step.

“One...”

Her voice boomed dominantly, causing hearts to drop in fear. She repeated the same procedure with her left foot, only adding more force to the step. Even more massive dust-explosions now careened outwards from her sole. Around one-thousand civillians were killed in this step, her foot crashing down onto a medium-sized farming village. Their bodies were unidentifiable.

“Two...”

The city was now only a footstep away. Their pathetic fate was completetly sealed. She lifted her right foot ardently, near perfect balance across her body. Her left sole mutilated more of the farming town as it shifted, any survivors in her wrinkles torn with a million tons. “You're so insignificant... Like bugs... Except bugs have a purpose...” She spoke in a condescending tone, her patrionizing expression only bolstering her personality.

Staring down at the city, she knew that she couldn't crush it with a single step-- no, it was too populated for that. There must have been at least twenty-million people living in this anthill.

She began to lower her sole directly over a dense area of the city, but stopped before crushing it. Her dirty sole loomed over even the tallest buildings. Anyone that was within the reach of her step could only see dirty pale in their sky. Debris rained down from her sole, broken trees unsticking themselves and dropping below. “Bow down. I'll give you one more chance for redemption if you bow down and worship me.”

She stood in near silence. Only with that level of volume could she hear the near mute screams of those below her. They all seemed to mend together, an undending ambience of terror. There wasn't any way for her to tell if they were bowing, but most surely would. After all, there was a goddess about to trample them.

After a few seconds of waiting, a terrifying noise rang out. A giggle. Ryoko pressed one of her fingers against her lower lip, gently biting into the lip. “Aww... You didn't bow enough. Fortunately, that means I get to slaughter each and every one of you under me!” The familiar giggle ended her sentance.

Suddenly, she lowered her sole. She could feel only a microsecond of a prickle as the tower fell, completetly powerless against the unfathomable power of the elf. Following the tower, the rest of the city was destroyed just as mercilessly.

The smooth expanse of her massive sole pressed into the buildings like as if they were sand. Rubble and dirt mushed inbetween her toes, the weight of her body displacing the soil with a deep footprint. Ryoko could only feel the larger buildings being crushed, and just barely at that. Nothing more than a microsecond of a prickle; like walking on a new carpet.

She lifted her heel, heavy debris raining from the curve of her sole. She began to twist the ball of her foot, murderously smearing the debris of the city under the driving force of her motions.

After finishing her god-like step, the grin on her lips was stretched across her mouth. Her upper teeth dug deep into her lower lip. She slowly lifted her foot, admiring her footstep silently. The deep texture with rounded circles revealed the perfect shape of her sole, directly in the center of a heavily overpopulated city.

“Three.” She giggled.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5928