An Amazing Adventure by Rianbas
Summary:

A teenager with a pessemistic view of his future finds a path that leads him on an incredibly interesting adventure, and gives him a new view of his future.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Incest, Insertion, Legwear, Mouth Play, Sci-Fi, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 5705 Read: 66382 Published: April 28 2016 Updated: May 16 2016
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Meet Your Characters! by Rianbas

2. Moving Along by Rianbas

3. A Nice Day by Rianbas

4. A Dream? by Rianbas

Meet Your Characters! by Rianbas
Author's Notes:

My Next project. Because You guys read my last one so much, and I had so much positive comments and legitimately solid criticisms. Hope You guys Like this New Adventure with Two Protagonists now instead of one.

It's the summer, the first day of summer break. School has just ended, with kids and teens going to their cars and busses in the parking lot of Morrow Park High. Our cast of characters are here, with James, a freshman, going to the bus. On the opposite end of campus, we see his older sister Marissa. James is 15, his birthday is in a few days. He is a loner, not to many friends. Short blonde hair, standing no taller than 5’9, and quite skinny. His sister Marissa is quite different however, with black hair, and shimmering blue eyes. She is 17, and gorgeous. She is a Senior, and today was her last day of High School. A few weeks from now, she will be going off to College, ready to face new adventures, and play Division 1 Soccer at Her dream school.

Across town the mother of the teens, Alexa, awaits. She sits with two envelopes addressed to her, with James and Marissas names on them. And here we have the true start to our story. James, dreading his arrival home, Marissa, excited that in two weeks time she will be off on her own, and Alexa, waiting for her children to come home. Some with better terms than others. Let's see how this adventure unfolds.

(Alexa)
Marissa is home first, pulling her car up parallel to mine. She has a massive smile on her face, her hair tied back with a ponytail, her eyes hidden behind her sunglasses.

“Hey Mom!”

“Hi sweetheart. How was your last day?”

“It was great. Kinda sad, but hey, it's alright. What’s that?”

“Report cards. Oh and your plane ticket came in. Your flight to California is on the 14th at 9:00”

“Great! So what did I get?”

“Let's see.” I start to open it. And I see just one letter all over the whole thing. A. History, Math, Science, Gym, Spanish and Gym; A. Everything except English, which was an A+.

“Very Good Marissa. 4.3 GPA. You did it.” I lean in and hug her. So proud as a parent, I just hope James does better than I am expecting. That shouldn’t be too hard right?

“Hey, I’m going out with the team for dinner at Mandy's house. It's like a senior sendoff.”

“Ok Honey. Be safe.”

“Oh, and If I sleep over, would you be ok with that?”

“Yeah If it gets too late. Go have fun honey. You earned it.”

“Love You mom. Tell James I said Hi.” And out she went. Backing out, and around the corner. And passing by her, The bus carrying James. Oh boy.

James has almost always been a bit of a troublesome kid. A bit of a goof and a real outsider, he has very rarely had friends. Thats something hard on a mother; to see their kid not have friends. What makes it worse is he tries. He likes to play pranks, especially on Marissa and myself; putting a tack in our shoes, itching powder in our makeup. Mixing the landry on purpose, ruining our clothes. I don’t know how I will handle him without his sister. Who always laughed at him when he did his pranks. When James ruined her clothes in the wash, she would laugh and put the clothes on.

“Thanks James, I like my new shirt!” She would often say. I however was quite upset when he ruined my favorite shirts.

He walks in, and runs right up to his room. I guess he doesn't want to know what he got. I open up and look. What I see doesn't meet my expectations. It blows them out of the water… With how poor they are. All F. And his comments are awful. English- A problem and disruption in class. Math- Lack of homework. History- Failed all tests. This is bad. This is awful. What Am I going to do with him? He refuses to go to tutoring. And any he does, they don't want to work with him. I place my hands on my temples and massage them.

I go up to talk to James.

“Hey Honey. Can we talk about your grades?”

“What about them?”

“Baby, frankly they're awful. You didn't pass any classes, the letter here says…”

“Who gives a shit about what the school says?”

“James you need to do well. Don't you want to go to college someday?”

“No. Not at all.”

“Why?”

“Because. I hate school. I want to work outside.”

“But you need to go to school James. They wont hire a dropout.”

“They hired dad.”

“Yeah, and dad left. James, you don’t want to work all day for you whole life. That’s not what he would want, and that’s not what I want for you.”

“Yeah, but I hate school mom. In class, I can't sit and concentrate. I don’t know how. When I try, I get all confused. But When we do interesting stuff, I like it. And when we have projects, I can get up, and It’s really easy for me to talk.” I see he is starting to well up. To be fair, Every Time James needed help, he always went out and looked for help. His sister, me. He stayed after with tutors and classmates. He was trying very hard. “I just want to be myself. Nobody accepts me wherever I go. Whatever I try. Nobody.”

“Honey. I think you might need to go to summer school. I’ll set up an appointment tomorrow. You might need to take Some medicine that will help you study and pay attention. It’s alright honey. Everything is going to work out.”

I leave and take a seat in the living room. I turn on the television. I hope james is alright.

(James)

Mom leaves, And I feel awful. I pick up the report card that she left me. I take a look. And everything is awful. I hate this. I sit down and try to calm down. After a minute I get up. It’s summer, I need to calm down and chill out. Like Mom said, everything will work out. I pick up my Ant-Man comic for the month. And it’s pretty good. In this one, Ant-Man begins to work for the Federal government, and they have him start to work on a heist. Man that’s what I’d like to do. Do some real good.

I pull my phone out and call up Marissa. She denies the call, but shoots me a text.

“Hey what’s up? How were those grades?”

“Not good. F all around.”

“Thats no good :/”

“Mom wants to send me to summer school.”

“You should probably go. Even if you don’t want to go to college James, you should get your diploma.”

“Your right. I just hate school Marissa. Nobody likes me, and I try to be nice and friendly to everyone.”

“It’s alright James. Hey, what say you come over. The girls and I would really like one of your comedy shows.”

“I don't feel really up to It Marissa.”

“Please? I leave in two weeks, And I won't see you for a long LONG time after this.”

“Ehh… You have anything else to convince me?”

“You’re telling me you don’t want to spend the night with a houseful of beautiful girls? Some of whom I know you may or may not have a crush on, and (I won't say whom) may have a crush on you? Your loss.”

I smile. I know she is trying to cheer me up. I also know she is kidding when she says some of the girls have a crush on me. Most girls don’t like to talk to me. Everything likes to laugh at my jokes in school, but never talk to me. It sucks, but what can I do. This last April, I took part in the talent show. I was doing good, everyone in the crowd was laughing. But someone threw a tomato at me. No Really. I slowed down and took it in stride, but after that, nobody is laughing at my jokes anymore, but now at me. I lost. Some girl did some circus tricks, and they picked her.

“I’ll be there in a little.” I get my shoes on, and go downstairs.

“Hey mom, I’m going to Mandy’s house. They invited me over. Ok.?”

“Yeah honey. Stay safe please ok?”

“Yeah mom. I will.”

“Ok. Have fun.”

“I will.” And off I go.

End Notes:

YAY! New Story! Goal on this one is 20+ chapters. I know this chapter doesn't say much, but setting the table is an important thing. James will shrink soon (Yeah. Fun Fact, i'm not a fan of Giant men, nor shrinking women.) Leave comments, criticisms, ideas, concerns, all that stuff in the reviews. I'll be happy to reply as always. Have a Great Day!

Moving Along by Rianbas
Author's Notes:

We pick it up. Would have been up yesterday but the site was down.

Marissa

After I hang up with James, I turn my attention back to the party. Mandy and I are the only two seniors on the team, She plays Goalie, and I play Striker. The majority of our team are sophomores, of the 9 remaining starters, the sophomores make up 7 of them. Mandy’s parents are away tonight, so it's just us, all 19 girls on the varsity team .

Mandy and I have been friends since we were about twelve. In two weeks, I’ll be going to St. Mary’s University in California, and she will be going to St. Vincent's, also in California. So we'll be playing each other.

Right now, Mandy and I are sitting down on the couch, watching a movie. I'm not really paying attention to what's going on though, I’m thinking of James. He tried so hard. He would ask me for help, he would ask the school for help, and he still couldn’t pass. It feels awful that he will need to go to summer school. But even worse is how mom really doesn't seem to understand James all that well. I think that just because I like school, and did well, she thinks James needs to do the same.

“Hey Mar?” It’s Jackie, a freshman on the Varsity. “Did you really have to invite your brother?”

“Yeah he’s such a loser.” Said Kim, another freshman.

“Yeah. He came to all our games the last two years, and he roots for all of you. You guys are mean to him, he does nothing to you all.”

“Yeah but he’s soooo weird. All he does is read those dumb comic books and sit by himself.” from Kim.

“You ever try and talk to him?”

“No, but he came up to talk to me and Jackie a couple of times at lunch when we were just sitting with some of our other friends. He was just trying to make dumb jokes. It was really annoying.”

“And what did you do?”

“I told him go away.”

“Oh how nice of you. You told a kid who has no friends to leave you alone, and all he did was try and be friendly. You know I was at that talent show. I was my little brother on stage and making jokes, and both of you both were laughing your butts off.”

“You know, James might not have any friends, but you two would be pretty dumb not to be nice to him. Remember when Jimmy Flower came into the school with a gun?” Said Mandy. Everyone looked right at us.

In December, the friday before winter break, Jimmy Flower came into school with a gun. He was a junior, and he was treated a lot like James is now, in regards that he is ignored. Not many friends. He asked out a girl to a date, and she laughed in his face. So he came into school with a gun. And James was caught in a hallway with him. And James talked to Jimmy, and Jimmy put down the gun. James saved the day. And the next day, some senior pushed him down the stairs. And he hit every single one on the way down,all 15. But James got up with a smile.

“You two should be ashamed.” Finished Mandy. “Speaking of James, where is he?”

“I don’t know. Let me see.” I pick up my phone and call him up.

James

My phone buzzes and I look. It’s Marissa, so i quickly answer it.

“Hey where are you?”


“I’m walking over. I’ll be there soon.”

“You could have asked me to drive to get you.”

“Yeah, but you’re with your friends, I didn’t want to bother you.”

“Ok Lil’ bro. See you soon.”

“Will do. See you soon. Bye.”

“Bye.” And I hang up. Looking around, It’s getting dark. I hustle along the way to the house. I get there and knock on the door.

Mandy answers with a big smile. “Hey James! Come on, we're watching a movie.”

“Ok.” Walking in, a lot of the girls have left. Now it's just Mandy, Kim, Jackie and Marissa. “Where did everyone go?”

“They all heard you were coming.” Said Jackie. Jackie is a girl I really don’t like. I used to have a crush on her, and maybe I still do, what with her blonde hair that goes to like the middle of her back. Her eyes shine beautifully with a deep blue tint. She is really beautiful, and it was embarrassing asking her to the school dance and her acting like it was joke.

“No way, I bet it’s because you wanted to have me all to yourself and wanted to make Kim jealous.”

“Eww, no way.” She responded.

“Not in a million years.” replied Kim. I took a seat across from them, closer to Marissa and Mandy. I don’t really know what the movie is, but i try and enjoy it. After a little bit, Kim and Jackie leave the room. Mandy and Marissa start to whisper with each other. I look out of the corner of my eye, and I notice they are giggling. What could they be talking about?

 

End Notes:

This was supposed to be up yesterday, but the site was down. You'll get to see what they are whispering about in a couple of minutes to an hour or so.

A Nice Day by Rianbas
Author's Notes:

We continue along

(Marissa)

“We should play truth or dare.” I whisper into Mandy’s ear. She turns towards me and gives me a devilish look. She grins and pulls her head towards the side, trying to indicate we should go out of the room. We get up and follow through on the plan.

When we are out of the room, and away from James, Jackie and Kim, We start to talk.

“How should we do it?” She asks.

“Go get a die, like a 20 sided one. Well give numbers. If they roll a certain number you ask that persona question or give them a dare. So like if you’re going; you get a 1-5 is me, 6-10 is James, 11-15 is Kim and 16-20 is Jackie.”

“Ok.” She says. She runs off to get the stuff. I go back into the room to talk to James.

“Hey.”

“What’s up?” He asks.

“Do you still like Jackie and Kim?” He blushes, and turns away. “I’ll take that as a yes.” I grin.

“Yeah, but she doesn't like me. What does it matter?”

“Well, we're about to play truth or dare. So you might get a chance to prove some stuff to them.”

“Like what?” He asks.

“That maybe you aren't such a complete loser haha.” I say giving him a tap on his arm. I go and get Kim and Jackie.

The two of them are on the front porch. They look surprised to see me.

“Come on in. We're going to play truth or dare.”

“Is he playing?” Asks Kim.

“Yes.”

“Oh come on. Thats bull. He’s just going to ask us to kiss him or something like that.” Complains Jackie.

“You two chicken or something?”

“No just don’t want to go through kissing that dweeb.”

“Ohhh, I see So you are a coward Jackie. What kissing an honest guy like James is to degrading? Must be real hard after sucking a dick in the bathroom?” I say. Jackie gets really ticked at me at that. Kim starts to laugh, and I turn to her with a big grin, and she stops quick.

“And you have some right to laugh. Remember after sectionals when you got absolutely plastered? You said something about my brother then if I recall. What was it again? Oh right… You would want to fuck him all night long. And the next day in school when he came up to you to ask you on a date, you slapped him is that right?” Kim turns away, obviously embarrassed. “I guess so.” I finish.

“You are such a bitch Marissa. Who are you to bring that stuff up?” Asks Jackie.

“Someone calling out two shallow cowards for what they are. Now are you two going to play or not?”

“Fuck you, were going. Have fun at college bitch.”

“Oh I will. Have fun being irrelevant next year playing Tompkins High and losing 10-0.”

“If we never see you again it will be too soon.” Says Kim.

“Oh same to you sweetheart.” I shut the door in their face. I lock the door and go back to the living room. When I see James on his phone. Looking over, Kim’s phone is just chilling out in the open. I get a devilishly fun idea.

At that moment Mandy comes back in. She has the dice and a paper in her hands. I shake my head and she doesn't get it.

“Where are Jackie and Kim?”

“Oh, they won't be joining us. They had to go.”

“Well why is Kim’s phone here.” James asks. He gets up and turns the light on.

“When I say they won’t be joining us, I should probably amend that to they wanted to go home, and I showed them the way out. Hey Mandy, you have Tom Johnson’s number? You know that Junior all the younger girls fall over?”

“Yeah, what did you have in mind?”

“I want to pretend to be him. I have an idea.”

“What?” asks James.

“They said some, shall we say, less than nice things about you, and I called them out for being a bunch of bitches, they responded with some digs at me. So I say we get at them for being a pair of rude whores.”

“That sounds good to me.” Says Mandy.

“But that’s a bit mean isn’t it?” Says James questioningly. Silly boy, so much to learn.

“Maybe, but two to three we win over you silly. And were going to need to use your phone ok James?”

“Why me?”

“Kim has our numbers. So we need someone’s to use. Let me see yours.”

“No.” James says retreating. How naive he is.

“Come on. James, please? For us?” Asks Mandy as she pouts.

“O-ok then.” He hands her his phone. A minute later she texts Kim’s phone and it buzzes. Perfect. I go to the front door to give Kim back her phone. The two idiots are walking off having not even noticed.

“Hey! Kim you forgot your phone!” I yell out. Kim comes running back. When she is close by, i tell her the bait for our trap,

“Hey you have Tom Johnsons number?”

“No why?”

“Well he just texted you. Thats his number right there.”

“Really? Oh my god!”

“Yeah. See you.” And I go back inside. Mandy and James are relaxing on the couches.

“Well. What to do now?”

“I don’t know. But I’m going to have fun with this. What do you guys want to do, I’m down for whatever.”

“I mean if you guys want we can still play truth or dare. I’ll play with you guys.”

“Really?” I ask him. “What about you Mandy?”

“Yeah, I’m just fucking with Kim on this. This is great.”

“Ok. Just let us know what’s going on ok?”

“Yeah.”

We sit down around the table, after I fetch a D6. James starts and we go on for a while. Just silly stuff like who was your first kiss, who is your celeb crush, I dare you to do the cinnamon challenge. Fun stuff. And we have a good time.

(James)

After I Dare Marissa to do the saltine challenge, It’s Mandy's turn. But she gets up for a second.

“You know this is fun and all, but in about two weeks James, we won't be here. So I want to ask you some questions.”

“WE, want to. You don’t seem to talk to that many people James. So we wanted to have a bit of fun with you.”

“Uhhh… Oh-ok.”

“So James. You ever kiss a girl?” Asks Mandy? They are being really forward on these. This is the first one, but I can already tell this is going to be their ‘easy’ question. This is going to be interesting.

“No. I've never kissed a girl. Who are you kidding, you see the way Jackie and Kim acted towards me?”

“Yeah. But you can still have kissed a girl.” My sister replies.

“Well i haven’t.”

“Ok, well would you like to?”

“I… Well…”

“I didn’t hear him say no; Mandy.”

“Gladly.” And mandy leans in, and plants a kiss right on me.Her lips are soft, and I… I really like it. It feels nice. The moment is brief, but at the same time, not long enough.She pulls away with a smile.

“Not bad, in a couple of years you'll be able to say you had your first kiss with the Team USA women's goalie.”

“And your sister will be the striker.” Marissa says with a grin.

“That was really nice Mandy, thanks.”

“You’re welcome. You aren’t half bad.”

“Now to continue with our questions James.” Marissa says. “Now tell us. James who do you have a crush on?”

“We promise we won't tell anyone. It stay between us all here.”

I think for a second. WHo do I have a crush on? Do I have one right now?

“Well that’s kind of hard, I don’t really have a crush.”

“Oh you liar.” Mandy says.

“I mean it.”

“If you mean it James, Kiss my foot.” Marissa says. And I stop. I could make something up, but I would also really like to kiss her foot. So I ask a brief question, but a very important one.

“Marissa. We aren’t… you know like real brother and sister? RIght?”

“No, James. Of course we are. We grew up together.”

“I know, but Like… We aren't biologically related are we?”

“No. You know that James.”

“Wait… You two aren't biological brother and sister?”

“No. James and I are adopted Brother and sister. We adopted him when he was about 7, I was 10.”

“Thats… Thats crazy. You never told me that.”

“It never came up.”

“Why did you ask James? Like didn’t you know?” Asked Mandy

“Well I did. I just put it out of my mind for a long time. Like I was really little and all, and I grew up with Marissa the whole time. I don’t know, I just put it out of my head. And I wanted to know for this.” And I lean down and kiss Marissas big toe, as she is wearing sandals. Mandy starts to laugh and Marissa looks quite surprised, but she quickly starts to laugh too. After a couple of minutes, she grabs her keys and we go.

“Bye Mandy. See you. Good luck in college if I don’t see you!” I say. Marissa and Mandy hug and we get into Marissas car. The ride back is quiet, but around halfway there she strikes up conversation.

“Did you like kissing my foot?”

“I mean I didn’t not like it.”

“So you like feet?”

“I mean I guess.” I start to feel red in the face.

“Hey don’t be embarrassed. It’s alright. Mandy and I would never say anything to anybody. Promise.”

“Oh, how did you guys finish that conversation with Kim?”

“Oh we told her she is a slut and blocked her haha!”

“Thats great haha.”

“You know James, even when I go to college, don't be afraid to call me ok? I will listen to you, whatever it is.”

“Thanks. I wish I could go with you. I’m going to miss you.”

“I’m going to miss you to. But hey just remember; You make your own adventure right? So you don’t have to live in my shadow, you can cast your own. It’s ok to miss me, but don’t let that be the only thing you have to define you.”

“Ok Marissa. Thanks.”

“Hey, I love you James. You’re a good guy, a great brother, a great son; mom and I love you, so much. Never let others determine who you are.”

“I won’t sis. I haven’t before, and I never will.”

“Good.” We pull in, and mom is out. I go upstairs, and go to bed, after a great day with my sister.
End Notes:

So I waited to put this up, because I didnt want it up at midnight where I was. So that's why its late. And will be the last chapter where James is big. I promise.

Thanks for reading, Have a Great Day!

A Dream? by Rianbas
Author's Notes:

Sorry this took so long, Heres the next chapter.

I wake up… or at least I think I am. This place doesn't look like my home; It's all white, the ceiling is kind of far away. I stand up, the floor is freezing, making me jump a bit. I still have on the pair of shorts I went to bed.


“Don’t be afraid. Everything is alright.”


“Who are you?” The voice is disembodied, I can’t see where it’s coming from.


“Who are WE dear?” Comes another.


“Wh-What?”


“Three of us to be exact.” Comes yet another.


“I- I would like to know what’s going on. Please.” This is all very confusing. Out of what I suppose are the walls, comes three women. Cloaks over their heads I can't see any facial features whatsoever. One has a spindle with some thread on it, another looks like she is measuring some of that thread. And another has a pair of scissors. I think I have an idea who they are.


“Hmm. You know who we are yes?” asks the one with the scissors.


“I think so. The Fates? Right?” I ask hesitantly


“Very good James. So smart.” Says the one in the middle. I can see the bottom of her face, and she smiles.


“James,” This time it’s the first one. “Since the day you were born we’ve known everything that ever did and everything that will ever happen to you.”


“Ok… But what does that have to do with me being here?”


“This has everything to do with you. You see, we foresaw all that has happened to you, even this meeting. Now it is time for a new adventure.”


“What do you mean? I’ve never… gone on any adventure… I don’t think so anyway.” My life has been uneventful up to this point. I'm not quite sure what they mean when they say a ‘new adventure’.


The one on the end pulls up her hood, and it is strange, so much so I have to take a step back, and I want to throw up. She is a skeleton. Her entire skull is exposed, But I can still make out her facial expressions. SHe smiles.


“You’re probably thinking to yourself you haven’t gone on an adventure; that your life has been uneventful. But that isn’t true. SInce the day you were adopted, you have been different, thought different. A loner, self reliant. This first adventure you’ve been on has existed to train you for your new one. You are ready for your new one. Now no more time can be wasted. Follow us.” They all turn, the skeleton pulling her robe back over her head. I have nothing else to really do, so I follow them.


A door opens and we are in what looks like that big greek building… the one in Athens… Damnit, I know this one… Pan- par- Parthenon! It looks like that, but almost limitless. There are hundreds of torches and fires lit illuminating the stone. Up ahead, there is a man hammering away at something, but from where I am now, I can’t exactly see.


When we get closer, I can see. He is a large man, immensely so. Hes has no shirt on, just a robe to protect him from the sparks coming off his work. His left leg is very shriveled however, there is a brace on it.


“This is where we leave you James. We would wish you the best of luck, but that might give you the idea everything from here on out is easy.”


“Will it?”


“We will let you figure that part out yourself. Hephaestus, here is your champion.” And the fates walk away.


Hephaestus turns to face me. His face is worn, he has a beard that stretches down to the top of his broad chest. He is mostly bald on the top, save for a few wisps on the top of his head.


“So… You are James. Do you know who I am boy?” His voice is deep and filled to the brim with power.


“Yeah… Hephaestus. You make Zeus's Thunderbolts right?”


“Exactly. I am the God of the forge. Would that give you an idea wof where we might be?”


“Under Mount Olympus? But how? I thought all of this was just a myth.”


“HAHAHAHA!” Oh. Does this come off as a myth to you?” He hartily laughts as he puts his hand on my shoulder. It feels real, this has to be real, this can't be a dream.


“My boy, this is as real as the bed you sleep on at night, and as real as the history you read. Just because you can't see something doesn't make it false. Plato made that point over two thousand years ago.”


“I guess. But why am I here? I’m still in the dark about that.”


“This way my boy.” we walk over to a large stand with what I suppose is armor on it.


“This is the armor which will allow you to begin your adventure.” It looks like a full body suit, The pants area is blue on the inner leg, and red on the outside, and the same design goes up to the upper body. The arms are all red and the boots are all blue. The mask area is red, but it's covered by a blue hood. The eye area is tinted yellow. It looks really cool.


“This armor, I have been working on it for years. So I hope you like it.”


“Thank you. But how do I put it on?”


“Simply place your hand upon it, and it come to you. The mask can come off, with but a thought.”


I walk up to it, and touch it. Suddenly, the armor turns black and slides up my armor. It's cold, but it feels right. It slides over me. I imagine the mask and hood down, and they become so. I turn to Hephaestus with a smile.


“Thanks. I have no idea how to thank you.”


“Oh, don’t thank me yet my boy. Best of luck on your adventure.” And the world starts fading. Suddenly it's dark, but the world feels different. It feels like cloth, like bedsheets. I start to move, nothing is forcing me down. I walk and walk and walk, for what feels like five minutes. Suddenly, I feel a cool breeze. I pull my mask back up, having no idea what to expect. What I see is bewildering. Laid out in front of me is a floor that looks like a carpet, far off, there are two frames, one facing me, one facing in. Looking up, the sky is grey, and looks miles and miles away, farther than normal. I can see massive structures, three to be exact, one tall, one long and the closest one to me small and short. I sit down on the edge of whatever it is I am standing on, and think.


Where Am I? This place is too static to be outside. That would mean I’m inside. But I can’t fathom what happened. There exist only three possibilities: That I am dreaming, and this has all been a dream. Two, I am in some very elaborate hoax. Or three, I am in a new environment. The dream idea can’t be, it just can’t be. This hoax seems way to elaborate to be possible. If I am in some new environment, What could it be?


BOOM! What could that be. Earthquake? I stand up and take a step back from the edge of the bed.


BOOM! Again, this time I feel it.


BOOM! This was faster than the last one. The hell could that be!?!


CRACK. Light filters in, and it is followed by a shadow. And What I see is so impossible, this has to be a dream. The lights snap on in this room, and I stumble back onto my but.


I am in my room, and my mother is in my room. And she is either massive or I have shrunk. This has to be impossible.


My mom is barely dressed. She has her favorite robe on which goes down to just about her waist. She has a pair of blue panties and underwear. SHe has a mug of coffee and she looks barely awake.


“James? Where’d you go?” Her voice sounds like thunder. Like the volume is all the way up and I can't turn it down. My mother starts to walk over to my bed. The force of her walking is simply tremendous, and makes it nigh impossible for me to stand up.


I have to think. She is getting closer. If she sees me, what will she do? Better question is what if she dosen’t? I'd rather her not find me right now. If she see’s me, it will be on my terms.


“Compliance master.” A robotic voice says in my head. The fuck is that. I look at my arm, and the costume turns black, the same shade of my blanket. This thing is sentient!


Looking up, My mother is here. And She is turned around; I need to get out of here, She’s sitting down. I get up and try to run. I can see the shadow, and I'm meeting it in the middle; every step I take, the shadow comes closer. I need to hurry.


I would have made it. But I don’t. I trip. FUCK! I turn around, and My mother's thinly blue clad ass fall on me, crack dead center.


 

End Notes:

Hey!

I tried uploading this differently. Tell me if you like it or whatever. 

This took forever, because of college stuff getting in the way. Im off now, so I can write more (HOORAY!)

Let me know what you think, leave me a review. Thank's have a great day!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5912