Super Small Sorority Pool Party by The Micro Giant
Summary:

Katie is the head of Phi Zeta Mu, the best-damned sorority in the world! She guarentees a great time for anyone who stops by the Phi Zeta house. So when one of her sorority sisters ruins the plans for the big end of the year pool party, Katie is going to have to take matters into her own hands...and feet, and...other parts...


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Insertion, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 8936 Read: 65677 Published: March 11 2016 Updated: August 26 2016

1. Punishments and Ideas by The Micro Giant

2. The Weekend by The Micro Giant

3. The Pool is Open! by The Micro Giant

4. The Climax by The Micro Giant

Punishments and Ideas by The Micro Giant
Author's Notes:

Wow, this is my first story on here. I hope you guys like it and I'd love to see some feedback! Enjoy!

"Well, Ruby, you've really screwed us over big time," Katie Markowitz said coldly.

 

Katie was a short blonde that some would describe as perky. Others, bitchy behind her back. She was around 5'1, blonde, with C-cup breasts and a nice ass. She was in the Phi Zeta house she lived in with her feet pressed down against the coffee table. She was wearing tight blue running shorts and a light blue sleeveless shirt that showed her black sports bra underneath it. She was sweaty from having just come home from a run. Katie was the head of Phi Zeta Mu, the best-damned sorority in the world, according to her. She planned to keep it that way, which meant that people like Ruby Jameson would have to pay for their mistakes. Ruby was a cute redhead, formerly 5'11 with the largest tits in the sorority. After making rush earlier in the year, she acted haughty and stuck up. She came from money and made sure everyone knew it.

 

Now, she was an inch and a half tall and squeezed between Katie's right big and second toes. She was gasping for air as Katie squeezed her little sorority sister tightly between her sweaty digits. Katie giggled lightly as she watched the smaller girl's face turn red as she struggled to breathe.

 

"Wow, Ruby, looks like your face is about to turn the same color as your hair. I always wondered is that bright red hair was a dye job," Katie pondered tapping her foot in the air. "I guess it won't matter anymore. Soon, your entire body is going be red. Blood red."

 

Ruby cried out in pain at the top of her lungs, but to Katie it barely even registered as a squeak. Katie looked down at the little insect with contempt as she reached over to grab the sizer. The sizer was a portable matter-altering device. They were becoming popular in the corporate world due to their ability to shrink large objects, or groups of objects, store the mass readings, and then re-enlarge them perfectly. They were truly amazing. Her father worked at a tech lab that researched the things. When she went off to college three years earlier, he gave her a portable sizer to keep for protection. The device looked like a cross between a TV remote and a Smartphone. It had a screen on it that could show the object or objects that would be shrunk and can remember and detect them as well. Very handy.

 

Katie pretended that she wasn't enjoying this, but she could feel her panties getting wet at the small tickling sensation that Ruby's thrashing made between her toes. Katie was one of the smallest girls in the school, certainly the smallest in all of the sororities on campus, the next closest was 5'4, so needless to say she enjoyed the power over someone who would normally tower over her.

 

"You had one little job for your little redheaded self to do. Hell, I didn't even assign it to you. YOU volunteered to get us an unbelievable venue for our pool party with Kappa Omega."

Katie raised the foot holding Ruby and slammed it down, jostling the tiny girl. Katie made sure to rub her sweaty big toe in Ruby's face. Ruby gasped for air as the sweaty, rubbery, pungent toe pressed into so hard that her nose nearly broke.

 

"Lick, bitch, or I'll crush you."

Ruby began frantically licking the side of the big toe.

"I had to cut my jog short because of you, and I will have to make up for it later, so I haven't had time to get a shower. I wouldn't have been that mad had you told me you failed last week. The party's in two days. It’s our big summer bash. Not only that, but I find out that you've been fucking Brad, my ex?" Katie paused for a moment, smiling to herself as she remembered Brad's fate. "He's already been dealt with, you're next."

 

Katie aimed the sizer at Ruby and looked through the viewer. She giggled at the disgusted and pained expression on Ruby's face as her tongue licked the sweat from her foot. Watching this expression, she decided that she had a better punishment in mind for the tiny.

 

"You look so at home, living in my sweat. I'm not going to crush you, bug," She said casually, pausing long enough for Ruby to get her hopes up. "I've thought of something far worse for you."

 

With that, Katie spread her toes and let little Ruby fall forward, sliding down the top of her sweaty foot. Ruby panted, desperately wishing for fresh air, unpolluted by Katie's foul foot odor and sweat. Oh God, the sweat! Ruby struggled to breathe, her sides aching from Katie's tight grip. She looked up to see Katie's sizer pointed at her. The black bar at the tip lit up green, blinding Ruby. The world got hotter and the air far more humid. It felt like she was standing in a marsh.

 

Ruby blinked her eyes furiously until they focused to see Katie's face smiling at her in the distance, only now the building sized face of the blond looked like a distant mountain range. Ruby panicked, turned and ran. She ran for what felt like a mile when she heard a thundering boom sounding from afar. She turned back to see Katie's face contorted into a grin. Giggling. The thunder was her massive tormentor giggling. Ruby slipped on the slick ground and fell into a deep puddle. She looked up to see that it was little more than a few dots of Katie's sweat. The odor and heat were unbearable.

 

Katie licked her finger, tasting her own salty sweat. She bent over, reaching out towards her foot. Ruby looked up in terror as the building sized finger with the immaculate manicure descended from the heavens. She tried to run but was to slow. She adhered to the spit by her back and watched as she was lifted from the foot and brought to Katie's face. Katie smiled at her with a smug grin.

 

"I want to put you somewhere really nasty and sweaty. I was thinking about maybe up my ass, but you may die there too quickly. I really want you to suffer. So that leaves me with either my armpits or the sweaty gaps between my toes." Katie paused to tap herself on the chin thoughtfully, "This is a lot harder than I thought it'd be. I only get one chance to really punish you. If I stuck you in my armpit you might be crushed, or fall out as I moved around. Or you could get stuck up against a piece of armpit hair stubble and be stuck there until I showered or shaved again. My toes could crush you, or you could fall out as I walked and get crushed under my feet. On the other hand, you could get lost in my running socks and never be seen again. And again, showering could do away with you. Unless I made you really, really, small and stuck you in a wrinkle between my toes." Katie smiled at this thought. "Yeah, let's go with that."

 

Katie could feel herself soaking her panties in excitement as she lowered Ruby towards her left foot. She gently wiped the dot-sized girl between her big and second toe, feeling the tiny thing get stuck in the pooled up sweat there. Katie pulled up the sizer and zoomed in on her toes, seeing the speck swimming out of the puddle of her sweat. The device targeted Ruby as Katie set it to decrease her size by one hundred more times. Katie couldn't even imagine how small that would make the girl; let alone how large Katie would seem. She moaned softly and pulled the trigger. The light from the sizer flashed and the tiny speck between her toes vanished.

 

Katie sat there for a moment, content to look at the seemingly vacant area of her toes, imagining the tiny girl's plight. She then pulled up the options on the sizer and deleted the data regarding Ruby. Now, she couldn't even retrieve, locate, or restore the girl if she wanted to. It was as if she'd never been there to begin with. Katie would have the school administration that she'd terrified into submission take care of Ruby's records for her. The school records would show that the girl left a week ago as planned once the semester ended and was never seen again.

 

Ruby was submerged under the salty lake of Katie's sweat. She frantically swam until her head broke the surface. She spied the shore in the distance and swam towards it, pulling herself ashore with the last of her energy. The ground was no longer smooth and creamy flesh. Instead, it looked like rocky plates pitted with what looked to be sinkholes. Large cliffs rose up in the distance on each side of the valley she was in. Ruby fell to her knees in horror at the thought that these massive structures, unrivaled by anything in the natural world, were little more than her former sorority sister's toes. This valley was just the little gap on her foot between the toes, and the lake was but a pool, no a drop, of sweat that had gathered there from her run. The ground trembled rhythmically all around Ruby, The sky on the horizon darkened to a greenish hue until the light was nearly cut out completely. Before the light faded, Ruby saw what looked to be a sizeable cave ahead. Was it a pore or a crack in Katie's skin? It didn't matter, it was shelter. Ruby hoped to prolong her life for as long as possible in the vain hope that rescue would come.

 

Katie wiggled her toes in glee for a moment before she pulled on her dirtied lime green running socks. She stood up from the couch, wiggling her toes once more, and thinking of the little traitor's plight. A hand slid into her panties and came back covered in sticky strings of her own juices. She would have to clean that up before she went back to her jog. Also, she needed a piss.

 

She walked into her bathroom, the sizer in her hand. She sat it down on the sink that was cluttered with various beauty products. She kept puzzling over what she should do about the pool party. She pulled down her panties and sat down on the toilet. As she pissed, she idly looked at the puddle of her juices in her panties, then back to the sizer, then back again. Suddenly, a rather strange idea popped into her head. A twisted idea that somehow made a strange amount of sense. She had two days to pull it off. She looked over to the sizer and smiled. She had a little edge in getting it done. She looked down at her thick, slightly unkempt pubic hair and patted it gently, but first she'd have to get a bikini wax. 

 

End Notes:

The second chapter will be a bit longer and will likely be up soon. 

The Weekend by The Micro Giant
Author's Notes:

Here's the second part, I hope you like it! Part 3 may be a little while off though. 

Part 2 "The Weekend"

Katie walked through the backyard of the sorority house, pulling her long blonde hair up into a ponytail, thankful for the large nine-foot tall privacy fence some previous sister had thought to install. She put her hands on her hips and looked at the large object that dominated the yard, proud of her work. There was a large wooden platform base that was about a foot thick, it was actually a piece of a Popsicle stick about an inch long that she'd eaten from the night before. She liked the idea of everyone standing on a sliver of wood that she'd been sucking on (she'd like to think that some of the boys would get boners just from the mental image of her deep throating an orange popsicle alone). Almost as though they were remnants of the flavoring. She'd cut it down and then coated in lacquer until it was smooth and enlarged. Despite the lacquer, it somehow retained the delicious scent of orange sherbet, or perhaps that was just her imagination. On top of that were large white plastic picnic tables and benches. The tables were doll furniture she bought cheap from the various thrift stores and Goodwill’s around town. Each seat had nylon seatbelts affixed to them. Safety first, after all. On the far left side of the platform was a large metal shelter about seven feet tall, that'd been glued to the platform. Underneath it were a counter (also plastic like the doll furniture) containing a large amount of cheap alcohol (vodka mostly) and there were several large coolers full of beer and more with food, as well as a nice working metal grill. All of this had been shrunken down to a manageable size and glued to the Popsicle stick by the petite blonde. There were also several lounge chairs stacked under the platform. On the other side of the yard, a lone lounge chair and cooler sat in the corner with a pool towel draped over them.

She admired her handiwork as the guests began to arrive. The various sorority sisters and fraternity brothers began filing into the house, helping themselves to the free beer and vodka available. Katie walked upstairs to her room and changed. She switched into a nice tight red string bikini that showed off her nice assets. The main reason she chose this one was that it had the largest bikini bottoms she owned. The bottoms were still nearly skin tight, but they covered more of her ass and pussy than some of her other suits. She looked at herself naked in the mirror, as she got dressed. She'd had a bikini wax a day earlier, which, while painful, was necessary if she wanted to look her best. 

She walked down the stairs and back into the yard to see that all of her guests had gathered and had begun helping themselves to the free booze. Everyone was there. There were fifteen boys from Kappa Omega, including a guy named Chad that she'd been fucking for the past few weeks. He was cute, but she didn't see much future there. There were also thirteen other sisters from her chapter of Phi Zeta. She walked out into the yard, everyone towering over her diminutive form. She stepped onto the concrete patio opposite the party platform she'd made. She hopped up onto a chair and shouted for everyone to pay attention. 

"Okay, everyone, listen up! There's been a change of plans. We are still going to a private pool, but it's going to be in a somewhat unusual location. Also, it's going to be nude!"
Most of the crowd cheered the cheap beer and vodka having already begun to work their magic. A few of the sisters looked at each other unsure about what's going on. 
"So, yeah, all of those who want to go to the craziest party of their life step up here. Those who want to pussy out," Katie paused to giggle to herself, "There's the door!"

No one wanted to be singled out, so everyone stepped onto the giant wooden platform with the portable grill and stereo on them. Katie told them all to take a seat and tie themselves down with the ropes on it. The crowd murmured, confused, but did as she said anyway. 

Katie held up a plastic bucket and walked between everyone on the benches. 
"Alright, no one leaves until I have every single phone and camera. That's the only rule. You're all going to see something that few people have seen and I want to keep it that way. Remember, what happens here stays here. Anyone not cool with that can hit the bricks. Things are gonna get weird."

Katie got the last phone and hopped off the platform. She set the bucket inside the living room near the sliding glass door, pulling the sizer from its hiding place there. She handed Angie, the most trustworthy of the group a two-way radio. Angie recognized the sizer and her eyes got big.

Katie held it up and pointed it at the group. 
"Buckle up, everyone!" The partiers complied, hooking the makeshift seatbelts. "No matter what happens, stay in the ride at all times! Everyone ready?" She asked, excited.
The crowd cheered in response, save for Angie who opened her mouth to protest. Before she could, Katie pulled the trigger and they all vanished. Katie sighed to herself, contently. She turned and walked over to the corner of the yard, grabbing the cooler and lounge chair, dragging them towards the concrete patio. She then stepped into the grass to find her friends. She slipped her feet from her flip-flops, wondering briefly if Ruby was still alive at her feet after multiple runs, showers and lotions. Ruby was, but that didn't matter. She switched on the two-way and heard Angie's panicked screams. 

"Katie! Katie? What the fuck, Katie?" Angie shouted into the radio over the murmur of drunken confusion behind her. 
"Hey, babe! How's everyone doing?" Katie asked sweetly, stepping onto the cool grass with her bare feet. 

"Katie! You shrunk us!"
"So?"
"So? SO?! What the hell?"
Katie sighed as she walked through the grass, sizer in hand, looking for the platform. "You'll see soon. Is everyone still buckled up?" She asked, spying the platform about a foot away from her, only about an inch long. 

A moment later, Angie responded that they were.

"Good, keep them that way," Katie replied, a wicked idea popping up in her head. "I'm still looking for you guys."

She walked towards the party platform, feeling the damp grass between her toes. "Where are you guys?" She called out, making sure that her right foot landed just beside the platform, the displaced air blowing grit over them. 
Her left foot rose above them, clumps of dirt and debris falling off as it descended. At just the last second, she sat her foot down to the left of it. She was straddling the tiny platform between her legs. She heard panicked screams come from the radio in her hand. 

"I don't see you guys anywhere. I guess I'll sit down and take a break."
"Katie! No!" came the screams over the radio as Katie squatted down over the platform. 

A camel toe had formed in her bikinis from her walking and that hung overhead, only to be replaced by the red cloth stretched tightly across her ass as if fell from the sky towards them. The screams of terror increased, causing her to giggle. She moved forward, planting her knee ahead of the platform and turning around to look at it. She got down on her hands and knees, her massive breasts hanging above her friends. 

"I'm just kidding, guys. I knew where you were the whole time! Angie, is everyone still on the party platform?"

Angie, like the rest of the group had to tear her gaze from the largest pair of breasts she'd ever seen. Breasts that were hanging far too close to them for her comfort. She looked around, noticing that one or two of the boys had visible erections in their swim trunks. 

"Y-Yeah," She replied nervously.

Katie smiled to herself. "Good. So, who's ready to have some fun?" She asked as her hand descended to pinch the piece of Popsicle stick between her thumb and forefinger. 

Katie stood up, trying not to rock her tiny passengers too much. For them, it was as if they were on the ascent of a massive roller coaster, rocking back and forth in their seats. Katie walked over to the lounge chair and sat down, laying back on it so that her stomach was fairly level. Katie placed the party platform on her cleavage between her gigantic breasts. The tinies looked up to see the mounds of flesh surrounding the little platform on all sides. Katie's scent mixed with suntan oil filled the air. Katie reached over and grabbed a cold water bottle, careful to prevent her breasts from squeezing together. She opened in and poured some into her belly button, filling it to the brim. She then picked up the little platform and sat it down next to her navel. She hit it with the shrink ray one more time, reducing it to about half an inch long. 

"Pool's open!" She declared, triumphantly, before adding with a giggle, "Well, the first pool anyway. The second is still being prepped."

The guests hesitantly unhooked their seatbelts and stepped out onto her warm, firm, tanned skin. The ground rose and fell softly with every breath she took, every word she spoke. Fine blond hairs reached up to their knees, scattered across the stomach. The hairs would be invisible at normal height. Beads of sweat that'd be nearly imperceptible to Katie at normal sized were the size of kiddie pools to her guests. 

Katie was thrilled as she leaned up slightly with the sizer and saw her tiny friends disembarking from the platform and gathering around her navel. She smiled brightly, beaming down on her little ones. She almost wanted to think of them as worshipers. After all, she was basically a massive goddess to them, and they were now about to enjoy themselves on her. She was Gaia the Earth Goddess, only a lot sexier, Katie thought to herself. 

After a while, the party got going in full swing. They'd switched on the gas grill, cooked up some burgers and hot dogs, and reclined around Katie's water filled navel as they ate and drank. The majority were enjoying the water "facilities" that Katie had to offer. The water pooled in her navel was surprisingly deep and extremely clear. It'd started out cold, but Katie's natural body heat had warmed it up nicely. A few of the Kappa Omegas decided to hold a challenge. They'd see who could dive the deepest into the massive navel cave. If someone returned with belly lint, they'd win. 

It was Chad's turn to dive. He got up to the slope of her navel and took a deep breath preparing to jump in. 

"I think he's got an unfair advantage over us!" one of his frat brothers said jokingly between swigs of beer. 
"Yeah!" Another one with his arms wrapped around the shoulders of a hot brunette said. "We all know Chad's had plenty of time to look over every inch of Katie. Not that there's much there!"
The brunette jabbed him in the ribs with her elbow. 
"Not much? Are you kidding, we're like smaller than fleas on her! If this isn't much I'd hate to see your idea of what is a lot!"
Everyone laughed lightly. Chad took a deep breath and dove into his girlfriend's navel. Was she his girlfriend? Yeah, they'd slept together a few times and gone on dates, but he'd always gotten the feeling that he was just a means to an ends for her. The light from above shined into the cavern as he swam deeper. 

How small was he anyway? He wondered to himself. He was so small that the tiny girl he could normally sit on his shoulders with ease now had a belly button deeper than anything he'd ever swam in before. He kept diving deeper into it, looking for anything that might resemble belly lint. The cave curved upwards slightly, so he swam up the curve, admiring the tanned wrinkled walls of the navel. There was nothing in here. This had to be the cleanest navel in the world, he thought bitterly as his lungs burned for air. He swam towards the surface thinking to himself that he must be the only guy alive who was pissed off that his girlfriend had a clean navel. 

---
4 hours earlier

Katie lay on her bed with her back and head propped up on her pillow and headboard wearing nothing but a matching black lacy bra and panties. She was thumbing through a magazine, and kept glancing down at her navel in boredom. She could feel a slight tickle in it. Outside of it, there were what appeared to be tiny black trash bags. They were actually large Hefty brand bags that she'd shrunken down for her little worker. She poked her belly slightly, just above the belly button. The tiny man inside jolted and a moment later crawled out of the hole. He was covered in sweat, both his and hers. He was skinny and rather pale with a mop of brown hair on his head. Hair that was now matted with sweat and trash from her belly button. He was wearing what appeared to be blue scrubs like a nurse would wear. He drug a large scrub brush with a long handle out with him and dropped it at the base of her navel with the trash bags that were full of trash from her belly button. The bags stunk and Tim stunk. Though it was so far away, Katie could not smell it. 

Katie reached down, pinched him between the tips of two fingers gently, and brought him up to her large blue right eye. He was about a quarter of an inch tall to her. He looked like a pale bug wriggling between her fingers. She could squish him with no effort; it actually took more effort to keep from doing so. 

"How's it looking, Tiny Tim? You done in there yet?" She asked, impatiently. 

Tim tried to squeak something back to her but was too small for her to understand. She held him for a moment before sighing impatiently. 
"Fine," She said, lifting her long blonde hair away from her ear with her free hand. 

She then brought the hand holding Tim to the ear and roughly tossed him inside, dropping the hair back over the entrance. She knew he'd take a minute or two to wander deep enough into her ear so he could shout loud enough for her to barely hear him. That reminded Katie; she needed to buy batteries for the two-way radio she'd use at the party. 

Tim or Tiny Tim as she teasingly called him was normally a six foot four skinny biomedical engineering major at her school. He was awkward and kept to himself. She found out early into their freshman year that he had an interest in size changing technology due to him bugging her about it once he learned that her father was a leading researcher in the field. She also caught on quick that he had a thing for being shrunk. Now, she indulges his desires whenever she needs a shrunken service, or for him to help her with her exams. She fondly remembered one physics exam she had where she'd shrunk him and smuggled him into the exam. He ran around on her paper showing her the right answers. After a while though, she grew bored and began chasing him around the paper with her massive pencil. 

She didn't want to admit to him that she had a bit of a size fetish too, so she always acted like indulging him bothered her, though she secretly thrilled at completely controlling a boy who was normally more than a foot taller than her. He was not her type and she'd never date him at normal size, nor would they really ever socialize normally. She'd usually indulge him in exchange for his doing various jobs for her. Sometimes the jobs she'd give him would be cruelly demeaning. Once she had him trim her entire bush using a pair of hedge clippers. It took forever and it was all she could to do prevent herself from plunging him into her vagina. She was also amused by the thought that the first vagina this microphile ever saw was the size of a building. It felt appropriate somehow. This time Tim was cleaning out her navel in preparations for it being used as a swimming pool. 

She didn't have to worry about Tim spilling the beans that she had a sizer. If anything, he'd be jealous of their secret getting out. He liked having his own personal giantess. Katie could feel him stumbling about in her dark ear. It almost felt like he was humping her ear canal, which, she reflected, probably would not be the first place he's humped on her while tiny. In reality, his foot was stuck in the wax built up in her ears. While trying to pull it free, he fell against the side of the ear and had become mired in it. 

"Katie!" He called out, beginning to panic.
"Yes, Tiny Tim?"
"Katie! I'm stuck! Help!"
"We'll get to that later, Timmy," She said in a teasing and dismissive way. "How's my belly button looking? Is it clean?"
"Spotless! I just finished it."
"Great!" Katie said, leaning up and placing an upturned nail just behind the bags and brush. She then used a nail on her other hand to push the trash onto her nail which she then dumped out over the trashcan by her bed. 
She then stood and walked to her dresser and began pulling out various bikinis to choose from.
"Can you help me, goddess?" He pleaded. 
"How did you get stuck?" She asked, feigning confusion and concern. She knew perfectly well how he'd gotten stuck. She unhooked her bra and let it drop to the floor, and held a white bikini up to her chest before shaking her head in disapproval and letting it drop. As she shook her head, she heard a squeak of fear in her ear. 
"I'm stuck in some earwax, can you get me out?" He could tell that she was playing some game of control with him and while part of him was thrilled that she could be so domineering, another part of him was worried and wanted free. 
"How much is it?"
"A lot, it's like everywhere."
"Everywhere? Are you saying that your Goddess isn't clean?"
"What? No, I-" 
"In that case, I think my little servant should be punished. I think I'm going to leave you in there for a while."
"But!" He began to protest before she cut him off. 
"Every time you make the slightest sound, I'm adding another hour to your punishment. I'll let you know when it's up."
Tim swallowed nervously. He knew not to argue with her at this size. He just hoped she didn't forget him.
---

The Pool is Open! by The Micro Giant
Author's Notes:

I'm not dead yet! Either way, here is the newest chapter of the story! It features  the brothers and sisters getting more...intimate.

Now

Katie had forgotten about Tim. In fact, as Katie lay out in the sun thinking about her friends playing on her stomach, she'd forgotten about nearly everything. The half empty bottles of whiskey and soda next to her chair helped out some too. As did the three empty beer bottles under her chair. Katie would not admit it, but she was drunk and getting drunker. She opened a Shock Top beer and took a swig. She then poured some into a cap and placed it on her stomach, shrinking it to where it'd be the size of a large pool to her friends. 

"Now, I know this has to be a fantasy for some of you guys. Have fun!"

She watched through the monitor as some of the guys and girls climbed up onto the tiny beer cap and jumped in to swim. She took another drink and felt herself getting even wetter. Her skin was beginning to warm up, partially from the sun, partially from the alcohol and partially from arousal. They'd been on her for about an hour and a half so far. Soon, she'd have to move onto phase two of the party. Otherwise, the combined heat on her skin may become too much for them, and more importantly, she may get sunburnt. 

She let them play for another half hour before something happened that spurned her onto phase two of her plan. 

"I have to pee!" She said suddenly into the radio. 

Everyone nearby stopped what they were doing as they heard this. A few of them murmured about what that meant, none grasping her intentions through their drunken haze. Angie picked up on the slur in Katie’s speech and leaned over towards Chad. 

“Chad, she’s drunk.” She said in concern.

Chad shook his head dismissively, “No way! She’s just having fun, right? She’s had a few beers tops.”

Angie groaned in frustration and slapped him on the shoulder as Katie took another drink from a large glass filled with ice and an amber colored liquid.
“You idiot! Why you guys were playing in her bellybutton, she’s had like ten of those! Probably Jack and Cokes, knowing her! AND five beers!”

“You…you uh think she is going to be okay taking care of us? He asked nervously.

“I don’t know.”

Their conversation was interrupted by her thundering, barely perceivable voice which was then translated through their walkie talkie. 

"Alright, everyone get onto the platform and hook yourselves in. We're about to move to the nude pool part of the party!" Katie said with enthusiasm. This was met with a loud cheer from the drunken crowd who began moving everything back onto the platform. Angie and Chad hesitantly strapped into their seats on the platform, making sure they were as secure as possible.

Once she had confirmation that everyone was aboard, Katie carefully pinched the platform and sat it in the palm of her hand. She closed her hand around them gently, leaving them plenty of room. She then tucked the sizer down the front waistband of her panties. She stood up too quickly, swaying from the alcohol. She reached down with her free hand and put the empty glass, whiskey and bottle of soda into the ice bucket beside her chair. She picked them up slowly, her movements causing the people in her hand to be jostled violently. One of the grills was not secured well and spilled onto her hand, the hot embers to imperceptible for Katie to fear. The people on the platform shouted for her attention, but none of them thought to use the walkie talkie. 

She walked through the house and into the large bathroom. It was extremely ornate with a large Jacuzzi style tub in one corner. She sat the bucket of ice and booze down on the floor by the sink. She hit a button on a remote by the sink and the Jacuzzi began to fill with water. She wasn't sure if she'd use it or not. She then sat the sizer down on the counter next to the toilet. Keeping her friends in the dark, using her free hand she slowly slid down her bottoms, which were sopping wet from her arousal. She stood with her legs spread enough so that the bottoms were held tight between her legs. The cum had formed large pools all over the panties. She smiled at this.

"Perfect."

She lowered the platform and set it down between two large pools of her pussy juice on the crotch of the panties, right on an outline formed by her large pussy lips. The partygoers were temporarily blinded by the sudden light. They knew they were somewhere extremely warm and humid. The air was strong with an odor that was both foreign and familiar. Once their vision returned they saw a large red plain before them with large pools of strange smelling liquid puddled all around them. Two tan pillars stood one on each side of the plain. 

"I hope none of you boys are gay, and maybe some of the girls are!" Katie boomed with a laugh as her pussy hung in the air above them. 

They all looked up to see that the two pillars met at the largest pussy any of them had ever seen. Katie beamed down at them from over the swell of her chest. Chad looked up at the massive vagina, finding it very hard to believe that he'd ever filled up something that massive before. 

"I hope you guys like my nude pool option," Katie asked, suddenly realizing from the silence over the radio that she may have taken things too far. 

After a moment people started to cheer their drunken approval at this change in location. Katie breathed a sigh of relief and switched off the Jacuzzi, she would not need that anymore. At her encouragement, everyone began stripping of their own swimsuits and went skinny-dipping in her cum. 

Katie sat down on the toilet and watched through the monitor as people tried to wade into her viscous liquid. It was warm and sticky and to some of them it felt like they were trying to swim in warm honey. Everyone seemed to be having a good time though, which made her happy. She finally relaxed and began to take a piss. The sound of her urine hitting the bowl was thunderous to her friends; a few of them stopped trying to swim and listened to the sobering reminder of their current location. They were literally trying to swim in drops of their friend's cum as she pissed away more liquid than the town's reservoir could hold. The smell of urine filled the air briefly until she flushed it away. They returned to partying as she gently wiped herself with the toilet paper, not wanting to disturb them too much. She sat there for about thirty minutes until she thought of a way to take things even further. 

"Everyone ready to get even crazier?" She asked. They cheered in response, so she hooked her thumbs into the bikini bottoms and slowly began to pull them up, bringing her friends closer and closer to her increasingly moist pussy. Drops of cum began dripping down from above. 

The partygoers struggled to keep their footing as the damp, cum covered panties rose higher and higher. Many fell back into the drying cum, it had begun to cool and harden slightly as it soaked into her bottoms. Angie gripped onto the wooden platform as she looked up and saw the wet, dripping vagina of her best friend growing closer and larger by the second. Drops of cum, even long strings of it, dripped down towards them, exploding and drenching them upon impact. Apart from Angie and Chad, the rest of the drunk partiers cheered and reveled in the debauchery, too drunk and foolish to fear the situation they are in. 


Katie hissed in pleasure as she carefully raised her tiny friends towards her moist lips. She positioned them so that they'd hit the pussy lip just to the right of her clit. She hissed in pleasure as her rapidly cooling juices touched her throbbing hot pussy. She felt the party platform containing her friends slide onto her pussy as she leaned back and moaned with pleasure. She leaned back on the toilet, fighting the urge to press them tightly against her nethers, crushing them to paste against her most sensitive area. She clenched her toes at the thought, briefly remembering that was where she'd exiled Ruby too. She wondered if the mite was still alive. The thought only made her wetter. 

Not wanting to crush her friends, Katie carefully stood up and slowly walked into her room. She gently laid down on her bed and peeled her damp bikini bottoms off. 

The party goers crashed against her warm skin, the heat and musk emanating from her aroused pussy enveloped them before they even touched her damp flesh. In her drunken daze, Katie forgot that her tiny friends were not on the party platform anymore, so the partygoers scattered along her pussy lips. Most stayed on the right lip, but some hit the base of her massive clit, including Angie and Chad. They were all mired in her smeared juices as the material adhered to her lips, pinning them in place between heavy fabric thicker than their bodies and warm feminine flesh. The humid ground trembles and quakes beneath them as low moan shook them to their core. The partygoers were dazed and in shock from what just happened. Before they could react, they were propelled forward as Katie started walking. The normally gentle sway of her hips was sharper as she staggered towards the bed, due to her being so aroused by the situation and drunk as well. For her tiny passengers it was as if the earth rose and fell with each step she took. The fabric that pressed them against her pussy rubbed them as her hips gyrated against the material. Finally they feel a massive fall and a crash as she lands on her bed. They are bathed in light and cool air as she pulls the panties off. 

End Notes:

Sorry for not updating in a while. The next chapter should be the last, unless I put in some cut content. 

The Climax by The Micro Giant
Author's Notes:

I hope you guys enjoy the conclusion to my first story!

Katie propped herself up with a pillow and looked down between her spreading legs at her glistening pussy. She slid the bottoms off and dropped them between her legs, just below the rise of her ass. She made sure the crotch of the bottoms faced up in case someone was still stuck to it. She could barely see the nearly imperceptible specks of people mired in her juices. She slowly started rubbing her left nipple as she bit her lip and looked through the scanner in her right hand to zoom in on the tiny people below. She did a headcount, all but five of her little friends were wading through and playing in her juices. She leaned the sizer up over her panties and saw a tiny couple making love in her juices down there. She smiled and let them have their fun, turning the sizer over to look for the remaining three. She found them trying to climb her clit. The site of Angie, Chad and another sister, Lauren climbing her clit caused it to stiffen which forced them to fall and become stuck to the juices rolling down it. She watched Lauren get swept up in a glob of cum and roll down to her parted lips. She quickly stuck her left index finger between her lips to catch Lauren. The rest of the partygoers looked up in shock as a massive hand reached over them and rammed a finger into the soft pliable flesh. 

Katie moaned a little as she felt her nail graze her sensitive flesh. She used it to scoop up the glob of cum Lauren was in. She brought it up to her face, Lauren in shock as her friend’s face filled her vision. Katie could barely make out the speck sized girl as the part of cum she was in started to drip off of the finger. 

“Trying to go somewhere, are we?” Katie laughed, her breath strong with the scent of alcohol and sugary soda. Katie smiled and wiped the cum containing Lauren off on her stiffened nipple. 

“I know how much you like climbing mountains, Lauren, so climb this one!”

Lauren looked up at the unimaginably large nipple that towered over her. The bumps on Katie’s areola were nearly as large as she was! She crawled from the cum and then walked towards the base of the nipple atop the unsteady heaving breast. She reached it and found it rough with plenty of handholds. She shrugged and began to climb. 

Katie moved her hand down to her pussy and used the sizer to see Chad and Angie, the only clothed members of the group, hugging each other atop her throbbing clit. She flicked it lightly with her thumb, watching them lose their footing and struggle to hold onto the most sensitive part of her body, yet she could only feel a slight tickle as she focused. She was so drunk that she is actually losing feeling down there. In her alcohol induced haze she decided that she deserved some fun too. With that she stiffened two fingers and slid them between her lips. 

The partygoers fell onto her skin as her massive fingers entered her, causing her lips to twitch and tremor. They looked up and saw the underside of her palm and wrist hovering above them as she started rubbing herself in a circular motion. She bucked her hips slightly as she felt her fingers work the sensitive skin within her. Her ass came crashing down atop her bikini bottoms, barely missing the couple fucking within. 

Katie was overcome with lust at the thought of all these people on her. She started fingering herself faster and harder while watching her friends struggle to stay on her through the sizer. She locked the sizer onto Chad and Angie who were still on her throbbing clit. She watched them hold each other in concern as she saw her monolithic fingers in the background. The mix of sight and sensation was too much for her. With a cry she came in the strongest orgasm she’d had in months! Her body jerked and she pulled the trigger on the sizer. She then dropped it to the bed as she panted heavily before passing out. 


Angie and Chad held onto one another for dear life as their friend’s titanic fingers rammed into her canyon sized cunt. Her body quaked and shook, making it impossible for them to stand. A thunderous moan shook the air and they looked up just in time to see the sizer flash at them. An instant later they were even smaller, wading through a quagmire of feminine juices as building sized drops of cum rained down from the sky, exploding near them. A tidal wave of Katie’s juices roared towards them, lifting them up and carrying them down the side of this now unfathomably large clit. It stretched on for as far as they could see until they saw her retreating fingers on the horizon. The wave crashed against a large wall of skin and broke. Little did they know that it was only the wrinkle of skin of her clitoral hood. The juices washed away and they found themselves on her moist and damp clit, stretching out as far as they could see. Rivers of juices, sweat and cum, flowed around them. Some of it nearly as tall as their waist. They tried to keep to a mostly dry area. Well, as dry as a clit could be. They were panicking but managed to calm down. Eventually, they started walking across this wasteland, hoping they would be visible in some way for Katie. 

Katie woke up about two hours later, drowsy and with a raging headache. Before she moved, she remembered her tiny friends on her body. She picked up the sizer and adjusted its settings. She scanned her nipple to find Lauren asleep at the summit. She locked onto her size so she could use it to find the rest of the partiers she’d shrunk to that size. She then scanned her pussy and panties, locating the rest of the group, though not bothering to She grew Lauren to an inch high and gently picked her up and set her on the bed beside her. She grew her sorority sister back to full size. 

“Keep your voice down and head to the shower and get cleaned up. I’ll enlarge more once your done and gone.” Katie said softly. Lauren kissed her on the lips, surprising her, and then walked off into the bathroom. 

That was how it went, she enlarged her tiny friends one or two at a time. They cleaned up and left, not wanting to disturb the obviously still drunk and soon to be hung over Katie. 

Lauren collected her things in the living room as Ryan a tall African American member of the fraternity came through, having just been enlarged and showered.

“Hey, Lauren, have you seen Chad or Angie?” Ryan asked, “I figured they would be the first ones back to normal since they’re tight with Katie and all.”

Lauren shrugged as she adjusted her top, tired and ready to go home. “I dunno, she probably enlarged them before me and they left already?” Lauren said, exhausted and still tispy from the alcohol, like she suspected the others to be. Either way, all she cared about at this point was going to bed and sleeping. She waved goodbye to Ryan and headed home.

Ryan was also about to leave when a guy and a girl came down the stairs. The girl asked if he’d seen Angie.

“Oh, yeah, she left with Chad already.” He left after that. The couple passed on the story to the others, each time it changing a little until when the last person left the story was that Chad and Angie were sleeping together. Everyone assumed they were hooking up again once Katie had restored them to normal. This was the story that reached Katie from the last remaining person to be enlarged, a sorority sister, that night. 

“Those…those…GAH!” the still drunk Katie shouted as she walked back to her bedroom, wearing nothing but a tee shirt and pair of tight panties. She closed her bedroom door and stood in front of her bed, pulling her panties off as she was about to lay down. “When I find them, I’ll make them…make them…” She trailed off as she collapsed back on the bed, passed out. 

For Angie and Chad, cool air washed over the warm, most wasteland they were stranded on. A tremendous crashed rocked them, knocking them from their feet before settling down. They were stranded on an endless plain of pink for as far as they could see. In one direction a massive wrinkled wall rose up above them. They had nothing, save for their bathing suits. They weren’t cold, if anything the heat emanating from the ground around them was almost unbearable. The world shook softly every time Katie moved. Not enough to destabilize them, but enough to where they could tell she was moving. They were so small on her mountainous clit that her movements didn’t affect them too much. They were still at the mercy of her body though. Her clit would throb and twitch occasionally, likely unnoticed by Katie. Each time was enough for them to lose their footing. The ground was moist and sticky. The cum had either dried to Katie’s flesh or dripped off. 

Their sky was once again clear, though until recently, it was blue in color and the world around them was shadowed and darkened. Angie was the one who realized it was from Katie wearing panties. 

“Is this what our lives are going to be like?” Angie asked, despondently. She slumped down and leaned against a mound of dried cum, likely imperceptible to Katie but nearly as tall as Chad was. She ran a hand through her hair, it was matted with dried cum. 

“I don’t know. Hopefully she will find us and save us.” Chad replied with a shrug. He sat down next to Angie and wrapped an arm around her. His bare back stuck slightly to the crusty by still somehow gummy wall behind him. 

“I’m hungry…” Angie said softly. “What are we going to do for food?”

Chad had been thinking about this for a while. Katie’s clit was constantly covered in moisture, be it sweat or cum or whatever. He hadn’t brought it up, but he was considering drinking that. As for food… he reached behind himself and ripped off a chunk of cum from the wall and held it in his hand in front of Angie.

Angie looked at it in disgust and shook her head. “No. No way. Honestly, we’ll probably be washed off of her when she showers anyway.” Angie lay her head back onto Chad’s chest and closed her eyes. They drifted off to sleep as their massive friend slumbered as well.

Katie would remember to restore Tim the next morning and send him on his way. The party was a huge hit with the sorority and fraternity. They never told anyone outside what had happened, but still spoke fondly of it amongst themselves. Sadly, no one was sure what had happened to Angie and Chad. People claimed to remember them leaving the party but they were never seen again. They were the only ones missing. Even Katie herself had no memory of what had happened to them. She remembered a lot of drinking and thanks to people talking to her in her half-drunk state she remembers growing them back to normal first and letting them go. She never found them, never got her revenge for their rumored affair. 

As for Angie and Chad, they were never washed off of her when she showered. They survived by slipping under the wrinkles of her clitoral hood. They were safe there as long as her clit never got hard, when it did, they were forced out of their hiding place and into the harsh elements. Amazingly, Katie would never go swimming that summer, she certainly sunbathed quite often near water but never swam. She never even took a bath, preferring showers. Angie and Chad survived on her for far longer than either of them could comprehend. They were trapped in this hell that was not of their own making. Trapped on the clit of their friend. Forced to endure everything she did in life. Every shower, every piss she took, every man she fucked, every mouth that tried to eat her out. Every drop of sweat that rolled past them when she took her long runs during the hot summer days, making their new home into an unbearable sauna. They were there for it all and she was completely unaware. Sometimes though, Katie would feel a slight almost imaginary tickle on her clit. Sometimes she would slide a monolithic finger down there to rub it, not knowing that for her little friends each time it was the Hand of God threatening to crush them, and narrowly missing. They fought to survive hoping to be seen, but sometimes wished for Katie to end them. This is what they had to endure on an oblivious Katie, had she known they were there, now believing they had been cheating on her, she would have made their hell far worse. 

The End. For now...

End Notes:

Thank you for reading everyone! And thank you for sticking with my first story! I hope you enjoyed this little story as much as I did. I do have some more ideas for Katie. It’s mainly stuff I cut due to it not fitting the style of the story here. If you’d like to see them sometimes, maybe I could release them as separate stories in the future. Let me know what you thought of the story and what you’d like to see in the future!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5824