A Rare Opportunity by Drinkme
Summary:

A teacher finds herself in an unusual sitation. 


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Humiliation, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 4166 Read: 47564 Published: February 15 2016 Updated: February 17 2016

1. Chapter 1 by Drinkme

2. Chapter 2 by Drinkme

3. Chapter 3 by Drinkme

Chapter 1 by Drinkme
Author's Notes:

This will probably be short, but if you guys want more leave me some feedback. It’s way easier to write when I feel like people are actually reading this stuff. 

 

I slump into my chair as Ms. Carolyn glances up and gives me a sympathetic smile. Of course of all days to get detention, it had to be Friday. I glance around and frown when I realize I’m the only one here. How on Earth did I manage to be the only one to get detention today? Or am I just the only one dumb enough to actually show up?

 

I groan and slump even lower.

 

“Relax Jacob, we can go early today. It’s not your fault your phone rang in class. I’m sure that old bird’s had to take her fair share of calls during class.” Ms. Carolyn pushed her glasses back up her nose. They always seemed to be sliding off, it’s pretty cute honestly.

 

I look up and smile appreciatively. “Thanks Ms. Carolyn…” She’s probably the coolest teacher at this school, prettiest too. By far. She’s still young, late 20s so she actually remembers what it’s like to be a teenager. Sometimes I forget she isn’t still a teenager. She’s a little awkward, but kind, and a pretty solid teacher.

 

I sit up again and stare out the window, hoping to zone out until she decides she’s tired of the classroom she just spent the last 10 hours in.

 

It’s deafeningly quiet. I guess everyone cleared out pretty quickly. Ms. Carolyn decides to break the silence.

 

“Is it true?”

 

“Huh?”

 

Ms. Carolyn is looking at me with an embarrassed expression.

 

“Do you work at a Pet Store? You know, with Minis?”

 

I blinked. “Uh, yeah… Who told you that?”

 

“Oh, just rumors… It’s just I’m thinking about getting one…Are… Are there any boys at the store you work in?”

 

“Like, miniboys? Nope. Not a single one. If you want a boy then you’ll have to either find one or get one at auction. They’re really friggin’ rare, so they go for a lot of money.”

 

“Oh…” She looks crestfallen, and a little ashamed.

 

I don’t really think anything of her questions, nothing I haven’t said before after all. I glance at her again and she looks as though she’s about to beg me not to tell anyone about her little inquiry.

 

“Relax Ms. Carolyn,” I say with a smirk. “Lots of people have Minis.”

 

She smiles sheepishly. “I know, but I grew up in a time when lots of people were still trying to make ownership illegal. It’s just, they’re so cute you know… What’s it like to hold one?”

 

I think for a moment.

 

“They’re smooth, like silk. I guess shrinking means any skin imperfections or roughness kinda get too small to notice. A lot of them squirm a lot, it’s kinda weird at first, feeling all their muscles moving and shifting… They’re really warm, and just a little heavier than you’d expect. Still pretty light though.”

 

I glance over and see that Ms. Carolyn looks kind of uncomfortable.

 

“Ms. Carolyn? Are you okay?”

 

“Umm, yes I’m just fine. I think you’ve had enough detention for today.” She avoids looking me in the eyes as she speaks.

 

“If you ever wanna hold one just come on by…” I suggest, and for a moment I swear she bit her lower lip.

“I, Uh… I’ll think about it. Thank you Jacob.”

 

I stand up, thrilled that I’m finally free. As I begin walking I find that my feet are having trouble walking in a straight line. My vision gets cloudy.

 

“Wha- Ms. Caro-”

 

“Jacob!?”

________________

I hadn’t even realized I had fallen unconscious when I woke up. I was surrounded by fabric, Denim? And what’s this? wait, this is my shirt… Oh god…

 

I couldn’t believe it. I had shrunk. I’m… a Miniboy. I struggled my way through the fabric, when it occurred to me that Ms. Carolyn was in the room when it happened. Where is she now?

 

I finally see some light and I make my way out. My tiny head peaks out to see a gigantic Ms. Carolyn standing above my pile of clothing. She looks panicked, and.... Conflicted?

 

“Ms. Carolyn!” I yell up to her. “Help me!”

 

It seems she heard me, and she glances down and covers her mouth with her hands, as though she’s shocked.

 

“Oh god, you really did shrink! Oh god… What do I do…” She kneeled down and hesitantly plucked my shrunken body out of my clothes. Suddenly very aware of my nudity I covered myself up as she examined me.

 

“Oh god… Jacob…” She gave me a look that I had a hard time reading. She seemed genuinely sorrowful, but at the same time there was... something else.

 

She bit her lower lip, and her cheeks flushed. I could smell her minty breath as she began breathing a little heavier.

 

“You are really smooth…” She says as she begins gently stroking my chest.

 

“Wha-Hey! What the hell are you doing?”

 

“I’m sorry Jacob…” She muttered before placing her thumb and forefinger under my arms, forcing my hands away from my cock. My cheeks are redder than hers now that my cock is in plain view.

 

“I… I can’t help it. I’m sorry… You’re so warm…” She breathed before licking her forefinger and sliding it across my cock.

 

I squirm uselessly in her grip. Memories of holding various girls in my hands come back to me.

 

“H-hey! You can’t just-” I have to resist moaning as my cock begins to harden at her touch.

 

“I’m sorry…” She repeated. “But… I think… I think I’m going to keep you…”

 

“What?” I respond, dumbfounded that the unassuming Ms. Carolyn would kidnap her own student.

 

“It’s just… I’ve had fantasies like this… A student shrinks down in front me me, helpless, completely dependent on me… This is a dream come true. You understand right? I mean, would you be any different if I shrank down in front of you?”

 

I try to respond, but I can’t find the words. I’m not entirely sure she’s wrong.

 

“Don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll like living with me… Eventually.”

 

“N-No! Please!” I choke out just before she drops me into her purse.

 

Ms. Carolyn couldn’t believe herself. In the back of her mind a voice that was becoming increasingly quiet was telling her this was wrong.

 

It told her it was wrong to kidnap a student as she grabbed his clothing and disposed of it.

 

It told her it was wrong to touch him like that as she stepped into her car with a captive in her purse.

 

It told her that it was wrong to keep this boy as her own personal plaything.

But then she realized something. If it was wrong, then she didn’t want to be right.

 

As she drove away that little voice grew more and more silent until it completely stopped.



If you’re interested in reading more let me know.

 

 

End Notes:

If you’re interested in reading more about the experiences of these two let me know.

Chapter 2 by Drinkme

 

Chapter 2:

 

The gravel of Ms. Carolyn’s driveway crunched loudly as she drove in. She glances around as though any moment now the police would drive up and arrest her. But of course no one came. No one would come either. Once she got him registered he would be hers legally.

 

She darted into her home and locked the door, breathing a sigh of relief and clutching the purse to her chest. She let out a quiet giggle, realizing that she finally had her own Mini, a boy. A cute one at that. A flicker of doubt passed through her mind before opening up her purse to confirm that this wasn’t all just a dream.

 

*********

 

I close my eyes and open them repeatedly on the trip, hoping that at least one would end with me staring out the window back in detention.

 

But I never did. I was still trapped in the pitch blackness of my teacher’s purse. I could barely even tell my eyes were open.

 

After what felt like hours, the car stopped. Everything was silent for a moment before the purse was suddenly lifted and carried off somewhere.

 

I closed my eyes one last time and prayed that when I opened them I would see light.

 

The movement stopped. I opened my eyes and I could see. I could see the various objects Ms. Carolyn kept in her purse.

 

I looked up and shielded my eyes. An enormous hand reached inside and grabbed me by my waist. She pulled me up and examined me again, as though this were the first time she had violated me with her eyes.

 

“You really are here… You’re like a little doll, and you’re all mine..” She giggled like a schoolgirl.

 

A cold shiver ran up my spine, suddenly I felt utterly hopeless. I could feel my eyes starting to water.

 

“Oh god…” I sobbed

 

Ms. Carolyn’s laughter ceased. “H-hey stop that-”

 

I glared at her. “You… Kidnapped me. You want me to just be okay with this?”

 

She looked guilty for a moment before coming to a realization. “Those girls probably felt a lot like you do now you know…” She said wistfully. “I imagine many of them started off just like this before getting sold off, waiting for a new owner. And it’s not like they knew who their owner would be. But it’s okay, I’m your new owner…” She cooed.

 

“I’ll take such good care of you, I’m sure you’ll love living with me.”

The thought had occurred to me. This was hardly unlike the way many people, including myself had treated the girls at the pet store. But… this is different.

 

“I’m not a pet! I’m a person! Your student!” I cry out, angry and confused.

 

“Oh Jacob….A part of me really is sorry that this happened to you. But... Would you really not have taken advantage of me if I shrank in front of you?” She sounded almost hopeful, as though she were trying to convince herself that this is what anyone would do given the opportunity.

 

“I-”

 

“Shhh… Don’t worry, it’s okay. It’s… Only natural. Someone as little as you needs to be taken care of after all. It might as well be me.”

 

She began petting me, stroking my hair and down my back. I try to shift away from her but she’s unrelenting.

 

I curl up in her palm in the fetal position, trying desperately to wake up from this nightmare.

 

“You’re just too cute…” She whispers as though she were about to cry. “I can’t just let you go, I’ll never get another opportunity like this. Do you think I can afford a Miniboy on a teacher’s salary?”

 

I remained silent, unmoving on her palm.

 

She sighs. “Well, to be honest I’ve already kinda prepared for this, for you… I was drunk, and I have that Amazon thing where you only have to click once to buy stuff… Uh, sorry I’m rambling again.” She seems flustered, like her old self again.

 

“Well, I kinda sorta have some stuff for you. I don’t know if you’ll really… like all of it but… Well you can see it for yourself.”

 

She began walking somewhere, but I remained still, not wanting to expose myself or give her the satisfaction.

 

Once she stopped I had to stop myself from looking around to see what she had for me.

 

“C’mon… It’s okay just take a look. You’re going to be here a while, so please?” She sighed again. Maybe I can get the guilt to get to her.

 

“Okay, well you can stay in here for a little while. I’ll come back when you’re feeling better, and… Feel free to try on any of the outfits.”

 

The last bit caught my attention. Outfits? She bought me clothes? I was placed onto a cold metal surface. A bang and a click cause me to look up and I realize she’s locked me in a rather ornate cage. She gives me a pitiful smile, and leaves me alone.

 

I uncurl my tiny body and look around. I see a tiny bed, and much to my chagrin it resembles a dog bed. Along with that is a tiny toilet, and a wardrobe.

I stand up and walk towards it, hoping that whatever she bought fits me. My heart leaps as I see a pair of boxers among the clothing. I grab it and pull them on only to realize… They’re completely crotchless. My cock is left exposed, making this underwear functionally useless.

 

“Jesus christ Ms. Carolyn’s a fucking pervert…” I whisper to myself in disgust. I pull them off and try to find something more dignified. Of course very little of it was much better. One outfit was a jumpsuit, clearly made so that the crotch area could be lifted away. One was a bunny outfit, which I doubt was even made for boys. Only one thing seemed even remotely suitable. A long baby blue nightgown. I pulled it on and waited for the inevitable return of Ms. Carolyn.

 

Eventually I hear footsteps, and she returns wearing some comfortable looking pajamas. I glare at her as she walks in.

 

“Oh good, you found the clothes…” Her voice trailed off as she began remembering the outfits she bought months ago. “Oh… Oh god.” She looks like she’s utterly ashamed and about to giggle at the same time.

 

“I-I’m sorry Jacob. There wasn’t much boy clothing, and most of it was too expensive. Well except for the boxers. Did you put them on?”

 

She opens the cage and grabs me, and before I can protest she pulls my nightgown up. She blushes, and lingers for a moment too long. “Oh, I guess you didn’t.”

 

“Of course not you pervy bitch! They’re useless if they don’t cover me!”

She looked taken aback by my words.

“Jacob! Language!”  

 

“Fuck you! We’re not in school remember? You kidnapped me!”

 

Her face darkened.

 

“You’re right, we’re not at school anymore. Obviously I can’t give you detention, so what should I do with you…” A mischievous twinkle in her eye leaves me wishing I had stayed quiet.

 

“Well first of all, you shouldn’t be allowed to wear clothing when you’re being naughty.”

 

I tried to resist, but I could feel the fabric begin to give way, and I didn’t want to tear the only clothes that wouldn’t be completely humiliating to wear.

 

Once again I was left naked in her hands.

 

Her expression shifted as she got an idea. “I guess I’ll have to put you on time out… Make sure you think about what you’ve done…” Her eyes glaze over as she opens her mouth.

“I’ve wanted to do this ever since I saw that video…”

 

I stare at her gaping maw and begin to panic. “No! I’m sorry please don’t eat me!” I hear a giggle below me before being dropped onto a wet, bumpy tongue.

 

The light vanished, all I can feel is a giant tongue tossing me to and fro around her mouth. I bump up against a tooth and I’m suddenly pressed against her cheek. I feel a sudden pressure, as though… As though she were sucking on me! Like I’m just a fucking piece of candy? I sputter in disbelief as I’ve been degraded from a pet, to a toy, to a little treat for her to suck on. She expertly positions my body so that she can push my upper body out of her lips. Her eyes glance down to me and she smiles as her tongue begins invading my exposed privates.

 

My protests are interrupted with a groan as she plays with my cock, I can feel it growing harder. Her tongue gently caresses my ballsack, and it’s unlike anything I’ve ever experienced. No blowjob I had ever received could even begin to compare. I could feel myself about to cum, when she suddenly stopped. My body was pulled back into her mouth and she began tossing me around again like a fucking jolly rancher.

 

It felt as though I were in there for hours, being toyed with by her giant tongue. My sheer helplessness was humiliating. She hadn’t even had the decency to finish me off.

 

It was getting harder to breath. My struggles slowed down, and just when it seems like I’m going to black out, light pours in and a pair of fingers pull me from between her lips. Exhausted, I can barely move.


“Oh no, did I go too far? Are you okay Jacob?” The concern in her voice is almost funny all things considered. Before I could spit a response back at her, I fell unconscious

 

 

End Notes:

Comments and critiques are appreciated and again, it's way easier to write when It feels like people are reading this stuff. 

Chapter 3 by Drinkme

 

Chapter 3

 

“Urgh…” I groaned as my eyes fluttered open. For a moment I thought that perhaps it had all just been a dream. Maybe I fell asleep during detention and I would wake up for Ms. Carolyn to smile at me and say I’m free to go.

 

Those hopes were dashed when I glanced around to see Ms. Carolyn pacing back and forth beside the counter I was laying one. She was chewing on her knuckle beside me, clearly concerned. I wonder if she’s concerned for her student’s health, or if she’s concerned for her toy’s condition.

 

I sat up and shivered, memories of her mouth flooding back to me. In the back of my mind, I knew some part of me enjoyed it. A lower part in particular. I think that scared me more than anything. That I might end up enjoying being her sex slave. Images of the sex starved minigirls in glass tanks flash back to me.

 

Finally Ms. Carolyn notices I’m moving.

 

“You’re okay! Oh my goodness I’m so glad!” She nearly starts weeping, and I only glare in response.

 

“I-I’m sorry Jacob… I never meant to hurt you. I promise I’ll be more careful from now on…”

I remain silent. I don’t even know what to say. All I heard was From now on which means she plans on doing that again. .

She just sighs before continuing. “It’s such a relief, I was afraid I would have to take you to the vet, but you’re not registered yet… I- I think we should do that right away. For your safety of course.”

 

My frown deepened. “What!?” I yelled. “What about my family? My friends? My future? With you I’m just a toy. You’re just a selfish, perverted bitch!”

 

“I know you’re angry, but that’s not fair Jacob…” She responded quietly. She paused for a moment before continuing.

 

“I know about your life at home. You’ve always been a good student, but I know you’re just one of many kids that your parents don’t care for. That’s… That’s part of why I took you. I thought that maybe you would be happier here with me. In fact, I know you will be. It’ll just take time.”

 

She paused again. “And let’s be honest Jacob, what future? You shrank. There’s no future for Minis. You’d be lucky of you lived the rest of your life as an extra barbie doll, and that’s if your parents decided to keep you.

 

Her words stung, but my mouth couldn’t refute it. My siblings were hardly reverent towards Minis, which may partly be my fault. My parents weren’t exactly great on the parenting front, and if they knew how much a Miniboy could go for…

 

“And I swear you’ll be more than just a toy.” She picked me up, and I didn’t bother struggling.

“You’ll be my little companion.” She cooed as she placed a kiss on the top of my tiny head.

 

I stayed quiet, letting it all sink in.

 

“I promise I can make this fun for you too…” She said mischievously. “You can’t honestly tell me that you hated every moment of that little experience we had, right?” She smiled an annoyingly cute little smile. My face flushed at the thought, and she giggled at my obvious embarrassment

 

“It’s okay to admit it, you’re a boy after all.” She glances at her watch. “Oh, we should get you registered before everything closes!”

 

I remained silent. Only taking a moment to glance at Ms. Carolyn, who seems to be pondering something.

 

“I shouldn’t carry you in my purse anymore… Tell me Jacob, all those stolen looks, they were focused on my chest weren’t they?”

 

My eyes widened. Where was she going with this?

 

She blushes and gives me a sheepish smile. “Consider this my apology…” She pulls on the neck of her blouse and places me into her cleavage.  I have to admit, it’s miles above being stuffed into a purse. Not that I’m going to let her know that.

 

She pats my head with her finger as I’m surrounded with the boobs I had stared at while daydreaming in class for the past two years.  She squeezes her boobs together, encasing me in her flesh for a moment before giggling and letting me get myself comfortable.

“Having fun in there?” She teased. I stayed quiet. I smirk in satisfaction as she sighs in frustration.

 

Sure, being naked and between her tits isn’t the most unpleasant thing in the world, but I’m not going to let her know that.

 

She walks out and heads into her car. As she stops midway and pulls her blouse up, as though trying to hide her cleavage before getting into her vehicle.

 

As we drive along the silence seemed to be getting to her. I guess in her fantasies I would have already melted in her palms.

 

I feel her inhale, and I already know she’s going to break the silence.

 

“Listen Jacob… I-It’s true I plan on… fulfilling some fantasies now that I have you. But, I promise that if you play along, we can fulfill some fantasies of yours as well. How does that sound?”

 

I squirm, my cheeks blushing at the thought. I can already feel my cock betraying my mind. I think she guessed why I began moving so much as suddenly she seems to be in much higher spirits.

 

I scowl. Damn teenage hormones.

 

As we pass a police vehicle, my heart skips a beat before realizing there’s no way I could get their attention. Even if I could I doubt they would help me. God knows how many Minis threatened me with the police.  Even so, as we passed Ms. Carolyn used a single finger to stuff me deeper in her cleavage.

 

Suddenly it’s much warmer, her body heat is starting to get to me. I’m forced to crawl around, while pressing my cock against her skin. I start getting erect again, but I can’t worry about that. I crawl my way to the front of her breast, leaving me pressed against her bra rather than getting cooked in her cleavage. I began crawling my way up, and along the way I find her nipple. It couldn’t be more obvious that she was aroused. Her hardened nipple was much easier to grip than anything else, so I grabbed it and pulled myself up. I felt her gasp and the jolt was like an earthquake, thankfully it was relatively safe in comparison.

 

I felt the car stop and light flooded in from above. She pulled me out and her face was beet red, and she was breathing heavily. “Oh god… You barely touched me but”… She looked as though she were about to burst.  “W-We’ll have to do that again later…” She said while staring at my erection with a wide smile. She placed me back in her cleavage, but she didn’t stuff me down this time. I guess she didn’t want to crash her car.

 

Christ, she enjoyed that way too much. Before all of this I never would have known Ms. Carolyn had a Mini fetish. I probably would have thought it was hot if I were still big…. But now? No, it’s... disgusting. Right?  I can’t enjoy being her pet! this isn’t how my life was supposed to go! I always thought maybe I would get my own Mini but, being one never crossed my mind.

 

Before I even realize it my cock is on my hand, stroking slowly. “Oh god…” I whisper, taking my hand away from myself.

This wasn’t how anything was supposed to go…

 

 

End Notes:

Any feedback is appreciated! 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5771