The Size Zone Season 3 by Size Master
Summary:

Third season of The Size Zone. This one will be influenced by requests by you the readers!


Categories: Adventure, Couples, Crush, Destruction, Fantasy, Feet, Gentle, Giant, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, New World Order, Sci-Fi, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m, M/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 25 Completed: No Word count: 229264 Read: 155257 Published: December 31 2015 Updated: July 19 2016

1. Episode 1...The Dead Shall Speak Pt. 1 by Size Master

2. Episode 1...The Dead Shall Speak Pt. 2 by Size Master

3. Episode 2... "Memento Mori pt. 1" by Size Master

4. Episode 2... "Memento Mori pt. 2" by Size Master

5. Episode 3... "While you were away pt. 1" by Size Master

6. Episode 3... "While you were away pt. 2" by Size Master

7. Episode 4..."In it for the perks" pt. 1 by Size Master

8. Episode 4..."In it for the perks" pt. 2 by Size Master

9. Episode 5..."The Table" pt. 1 by Size Master

10. Episode 5..."The Table" pt. 2 by Size Master

11. Episode 5..."The Table" pt. 3 by Size Master

12. Episode 5..."Decisions, decisions" pt. 1 by Size Master

13. Episode 5..."Decisions, decisions" pt. 2 by Size Master

14. Episode 6..."Justice by any Means" pt. 1 by Size Master

15. Episode 6..."Justice by any Means" pt. 2 by Size Master

16. Episode 6..."Justice by any Means" pt. 3 by Size Master

17. Episode 7 "In it to Win it" by Size Master

18. Episode 8..."Convince Me" Pt. 1 by Size Master

19. Episode 8..."Convince Me" Pt. 2 by Size Master

20. Episode 9...Return of the Odyssey Pt. 1 by Size Master

21. Episode 9...Return of the Odyssey Pt. 2 by Size Master

22. Episode 10...Bookmarked Pt.1 by Size Master

23. Episode 10...Bookmarked Pt.2 by Size Master

24. Episode 10...Bookmarked Pt.3 by Size Master

25. Episode 10...Bookmarked Pt.4 by Size Master

Episode 1...The Dead Shall Speak Pt. 1 by Size Master
Author's Notes:

I blame too many hours of Fallout 4 on this one

Greetings audience and welcome back to The Size Zone. One of the aspects of humanity is our ability to ask questions. One question we first ask as we grow up is "Why". This question is most asked when it comes to the past. Now imagine if one could ask prominent figures of the past why something happened or what life was really like back then. Tonight we will me one person who has asked this question over and over to the point she will go to great lengths for the answer. Let's see what will become of her in her quest for the answer in tonight's episode "The Dead Shall Speak".

 

"Specimen 331 cataloging complete. Just like the others this specimen was damaged by the effects of heat and radiation. No viable DNA can be used. If we could find just one specimen undamaged we could learn so much. What records that survived tells me so little. I know what this place was called. When it happened more or less but to hear it from one would be like a deaf person hearing for the first time instead of just reading lips. I’m going to expand the search below ground. From what I saw this species was prepared for this so maybe I can find bodies that haven't been contaminated. Here's hoping" I said clicking off the recorder.

 

"So anything Arna?" my husband asks me. "No Baras. Another failure" I replied. "You should give up dear. We've been at this for over a solar cycle. These creatures were very thorough with their destruction" he said. "Humans. They were called humans. They had a culture. A society. This tiny polymer disc here said this area was a major city. Look at this" I said holding up a small metal plate. "Apparently this city was called Los Angeles City Limits in their tongue" I said putting down the corroded plate. "Fat lot of good it did them to have culture if you can call barbarity culture" he said. "You can't judge a culture based of what little we know of it" I said. "What's there to know? They were barbaric enough to destroy one another with nuclear weapons! Did you see the data I collected on the iron ore at site 1411? The magnetic properties indicate the poles shifted during the time of their destruction! What their bombs didn't finish the collapse of the planet's magnetic field did" he said.

 

What he said was true. There was still lingering traces of radiation everywhere. There was no doubt that a nuclear explosion occurred. Hundreds by accounting the orbital scans when first arrived.  A year ago we discovered this planet we now know was called Earth. A survey team looking for resources was the first to find that the creatures called humans called this home. A skeleton no bigger than my middle finger was found by a worker smoking and looking at the dirt. Later on hundreds and then thousands were found. What we thought were piles of rock was found to be what was left of buildings. A once numerous and advanced race lived here. Me and my husband were called in by the science council to study the find after the Preservation of Xeno Cultures (the group we belong to) demanded the finds to be catalogued and studied. This is one of those times that I'm glad I pursued a career in Xeno Anthropology.

 

"Nevertheless you came with me" I said. He put his hand on my shoulder. "You're my life mate. Of course I would come but being the only two allowed on this planet isn't very romantic" he said.  "True. I know you just want to leave this to the probes but there is something to be said about doing some of this hands on. Like this one here. A male around 34 solar cycles old at death. See how the hand bones cover the face? What did he see in those final moments? The flash of death or was it a loved one? A skeleton nearby was female and younger by a number of years. Was she a mate or his offspring? I wish I could ask him. Feeling his tiny bones makes me want to know so much more about them.  We've sent out hundreds of probes to collect samples and chart this world. Each report just confirms the last. This species met their end roughly 8,000 years ago. I'm about to recalibrate some probes to scan with a neutrino beam instead of the standard X-ray and radar pulse arrays. They were a numerous species. Surely they had some kind of shelters in place to fend off the bombardment" I said. "Very well. Just come to bed soon. Even the smartest Salen needs her beauty sleep" he said kissing my cheek. "That tickles!" I laughed as his whiskers brushed mine. I finished programming the probes and sent them out before turning in.

 

"Morning dear" my husband said kissing me. "Morning" I said sipping my tea. "Anything interesting?" he asked. "Let's find out" I said sitting at my computer. I began reading the telemetry. "Nothing. Damn...wait. Probe 21 found something. A large metal containment in the ground. It's...it's made of lead! Baras! This might be what I was looking for! Humans used lead as radiation shielding!" I said. "It does screen out X-rays. That explains why we didn't find it sooner" he said. I quickly changed into my field clothes. "Slow down Arna! It could be a weapon bunker for all we know!" he said. "There's no high radiation count there. It has to be a shelter. Look at the size of it. 16 feet long. Perfect size for a small sized species to take shelter in" I said. "Just don't get your hopes up" he said. We boarded the hover rover and headed to the location.

 

It was strange to see such desolation. We had barely gone into the city. Some areas too hot even for our kind. What we know is buildings were fallen down or either just piles of rock. This buildings back before this must have towered in the sky to them. Many taller than even us. 10,000 degrees and 8,000 years of erosion wiped away their former majesty. It was sheer luck the location was in a safe zone. A very large pile of rock covered it. One chunk of rock caught my eye though. I picked it up. "...Real Charter High School" I said reading it aloud. "You can read that?" Baras asked. "I can read some of their language. They had hundreds on this world. I focused on the major one for this region. I know this word school. It's used to describe their education centers. "Well what do we got?" he asked pulling out the scanner. "Amazing. It's even bigger than recorded. The debris was obscuring the scan from the probe. It's well over 25 ft. long, 12.5 ft. wide and 12.5 ft. deep" I said.

 

(Authors note: to avoid confusion they are referring to their comparison in size instead of human ones)

 

"Here. You're helping" he said tossing me a shovel. It took three hours to dig down. My smile when he heard that think when our shovels hit the lead casing made Baras laugh. That smile faded when we tried to lift it. "Fucking hell! We're gonna need the winch to get it up" he said. It felt like forever as we hauled the ancient shelter up. "Now to see what is inside" I said scanning with the neutrino array. "Bingo as humans used to say!" I yelled. "More skeletons?" he asked. "I don't think so. The readings are too solid. God Baras. I'm picking up over 200 different remains in there. One of them has to be preserved enough!" I said. "Arna...never mind. I'm just glad you're happy" he said. I know what he was going to say. He still wasn't sold learning more about them. To him bones was enough but not me. What we could learn from intact bodies. Diet. Clothing. Evolutionary traits. Diseases.

 

I rushed us back to camp and sat the shelter down. "Get me the plasma torch" I said. He handed me the torch and I began cutting into the ancient thing. I had to be careful not to let any molten lead fall in so it took some time. Finally after two hours I pried open and beheld what was inside. "Oh my god. Better than I could've dreamed!" I yelled. "The hell? They look...good" he said. "Good? Perfect. Perfectly preserved. The shelter must’ve had a hermetically sealed enviro let that restricted moisture. It preserved them" I said. "Like a mummy?" Baras said referencing a bit of information we collected when we tried to learn about their religions. "Exactly. Help me get them all out onto the sheet here for cataloging" I said. It was nerve wracking. These tiny dried up bodies could just snap apart like twigs if we were too callous. We finished up later and sat down to relax. "Computer. Begin scanning samples on sheet" I said.

 

Me and my husband were exhausted.  It was still midday but we needed some downtime. I began showering and thought about what I might be able to learn. "Baras?!" I said as the stall door slid open. "Who else?" he said kissing me. His mouth moved to my breast as he sucked my nipple. "Hmmm....that feels good" I said. He gently pushed me back against the wall and slowly pushed his cock into me. He looked into my eyes. "We never got to have a real honeymoon did we?" he said. "W...work got in the way" I said as he pushed all the way in. "We need to make up for that" he said pulling get back and slamming it back in. "Oh god Baras. Fuck me baby" I said. One of my biggest faults is when I get wrapped up in a project I forget about the world around me. Baras and I were joined just weeks before this assignment. He loved me so much he didn't complain about the interruption in our love lives. We would cuddle now and then at night but long hours looking at a computer takes it out of you. This was the first time in months we had sex. He knew what turned me on. It's how we feel in love so quickly.

 

"I'm gonna cum!" he cried. "Inside! Do it inside!" I yelled. I felt his blast of semen fill me up. Poor Baras was so wound up he filled me to the brim. My knees gave out and he caught me before I fell. "You okay?" he asked smiling. "I think you're trying to impregnate me there" I said. His semen dripped out of me. "You said to do it inside" he said. "Carry me to the bed" I said. He laid me on it. I cooed as he stroked my tail. His fingers brushed my ass and traveled down to my soles. "Stop that!" I said as he tickled me. He knew my weaknesses. My tail and whiskers were sensitive. My feet as well. I found myself spreading my legs as I lay on my stomach. I felt his girth part my lower lips and he began pounding me. I gently held my blue hair as he fucked me. His hands held my hips as the sounds of his crotch slapping my ass filled the room. He pulled me back on his lap and squeezed my tits as he bred me. He came as he turned my head and kissed me. The only two souls on this planet and we fucked like we owned it.

 

We both feel asleep not long after. I awoke later to use the bathroom and heard the computer beeping. "Sonofabitch! Their DNA isn't just intact but some of their internal organs too! It's a goldmine! I quickly stood up to wake Baras and tripped. I fell to the floor in an awkward way. "AAAAGH! My ankle..." I said. Baras ran hearing me scream. "Shit! Let me look at it" he said. He looked close at it. "Broken. Let’s get you to the med unit" he said. I limped over and propped my leg up. "Computer. Scan for injury and implement repair" he said. The computer scanned the break and I watched it cycle through possible treatments. It was only an instant but I saw the cloning option pop up. As the bone knitter did its job I thought about an idea. "Baras. The samples we got. They're all viable. I can get DNA out of them" I said. "Well that's good" he said watching the machine do its job.

 

"I was thinking of using the med unit to analyze the sample and reconstruct the host" I said. "Did you just say you want to clone a dead human? Please tell me you didn't just say that" he said. "Why not? It's the perfect chance. The ones we found have their brains still intact enough for it to work. Our technology can reconstruct the neurons at the moment of death. We can ask one directly about their world" I said. "That is fucking crazy. You want to resurrect a member of a species so crazy it destroyed themselves?! Did you think for a second that they were meant to die?" he said. "How can a species be meant for death? I'm not taking about bringing them all back. Just one" I said. Baras stared at me. "It's illegal" he said. "Who's to know?" I asked. I smiled at him and blinked my eyes. He never could say no when I did that. "Fine! Just one!" he said. I kissed him and ran back to the sample sheet.

 

"Which one?" I wondered. The data was most curious. There were 206 different remains found. Over 75% were between the ages of 14 to 18. The rest older by a few years to decades. Not one was larger than 3 1/4 inches. How sad. Most were children. I chose a female that was about 27 at time of death. I carefully brought her to the med unit. "Computer. Scan sample for brain matter" I said. "...sample found" it said. "Using cloning matrix. Extrapolate base DNA and reconstruct using neuron mapping" I said. "...warning. Use of cloning matrix to clone organisms is forbidden" it said. "Computer override. Is subject in DNA system registry?" Baras asked. "...negative. Override accepted" the computer said. "Loophole. If it's not registered it’s not illegal to the computer" Baras said. "Thanks" I said. "'Don't thank me. I still say this is a bad idea" he said. The computer began building the human from scratch using proteins and elements needed. We sat and watched as the cloner began to assemble the human.

 

First a tiny umbilical cord attached the nutrient tank and then fed proteins to the tiny blob of flesh. We watched that flesh grow over the hour until a familiar form was reached. The cloner began the final cycle of aging the human to where she was when she died. From beginning to end the process took just over an hour. "Process complete" the computer said popping the tank open. The umbilical cord popped off and the tiny human female floated to the surface. My hands shook as I picked her up and placed her on the table. Astonishing. They look so much like us! Ten fingers and toes. Breasts too. Minus the tail and pointed ears and whiskers she looked exactly like us. A miniature version of our race. I touched her stomach. My god. She's breathing. A creature thousands of years long dead alive again. "Baras. Hand me the translator. I've stored the language in it" I said. He handed me the earpiece with throat sensor. Over the year I had programmed the language called English into it. Soon I would have need of it. "Hello? Do you understand me?" I said poking her.

 

The woman moaned a bit. "This is freaky Arna. They look so much like us. Why is her skin dark? Are all humans like that?" Baras asked. "No, humans came in all types of skin colors. This one is called African or African American. Wonder what's the difference there. Come one little one wake up" I said nudging her again. "Oh what happened? All I remember is trying to breathe" the woman said coming around. Her eyes opened and looked around. "What the hell?" she asked. "Greetings human! I'm Arna. What's your name?" I asked smiling. She let out an ear piercing scream. "Ow fuck! Make her stop!" Baras yelled. "She's just scared" I said. "Giant cat people!" She yelled. "Cats?" Baras asked. "A species of mammal here. I guess we do look feline to them" I said. The naked woman backed away from my finger as I tried to gain her trust.  

 

"Nobody will hurt you" I said. She looked at me frightened and gripped her stomach. She quickly looked at it. "My baby. Where's my baby?! WHERE IS IT?!" she screamed. "I'm sorry but I found no one young enough to be a baby" I said. "I was pregnant! I was 4 months pregnant!" she yelled. She stood up and kept touching her stomach in hysteria. "Aw shit Arna. You know what you did right?" Baras asked. "...yeah" I replied. I knew what happened. I cloned her from her DNA. As a result it cloned just her body and not the fetus that was inside her when she died. To her point of view it was like someone just stole the baby right from out of her. "Please stay calm. We didn't know you were pregnant. Your body was in great shape but the fetus didn't survive the preservation. We didn't know" I said. "Body?" she asked. She gripped her head. "I remember. I remember everyone trying to breathe. We couldn't. The circulation system stopped. I...I'm dead. This is hell" she muttered.

 

"Hell?" Baras asked. "Some kind of religious concept they had for where bad people went after death. I assure you miss....NO STOP!" I screamed as the tiny female ran to the edge of the table. Just as my hand was about to grab her she jumped. I missed. We both watched as the human fell and hit the cold metal floor. A tiny pool of blood formed around her head. "Why? Why would she kill herself?" I asked shocked. A tear fell from my eye. Baras bent down and picked her body up. It looked so fragile and broken in his hand. He stared at it for a second. "I told you. Humans are self-destructive creatures. There is nothing of note to be learned from them" he said. "She was in shock! She was mad from grief!" I yelled. "What does it matter? Humans are illogical creatures. What did it solve to self-terminate? Her quick to madness only proves how dangerous these humans were" he said. I slapped him. Was it his cold tone or the fact I feared he was right was the reason I slapped him I don't know. Never once did I ever slap him. I ran from the room to my bed. Baras didn't follow immediately.

 

"Arna....tcch...guess I should dispose of you. Remarkable. You do resemble us" he said poking her tiny pussy. Baras dumped the body into the tank. "Computer. Recycle nutrients and proteins and any elements" he said. Baras watched as her tiny body was broken down until just her skeleton remained. Then that was gone.  Baras noticed some of her blood on his finger. He sniffed it and licked it clean. "Interesting. Sweet and salty" he said.

 

He lay next to me. "Still mad at me?" he asked. I said nothing. "I'm sorry if I upset you. Please understand I don't sympathize like you do. That's your specialty" he said. He placed his arm around my stomach. I squeezed it with my hand. "I can't believe I made such an error. Poor thing was traumatized enough. She remembered how she died" I said. "Yes. I must admit. That would be a cruel death. Gasping for air in darkness surrounded by hundreds dying of the same" he said. "Still she remembered it. She remembered being pregnant. That proves it worked" I said. "You're gonna try again won't you?" he said. "...yes" I replied. "Suggestion. Chose a male" he said. "Agreed" I whispered back.

 

The next day I chose a male around 17 cycles old. "Hope this works better than last time" I said. "Well we know he won't be pregnant" Baras said. I smirked as the computer began to clone him.  An hour later he was done. "Alright. This time cover the edges of the table" I said. "Hey" I said poking him. "My head...what happened?" A he said shaking off the effects of the sedation. He looked up and rubbed his eyes. He gasped in fright. "Relax! No one is going to hurt you!" I said. "Giant cat people! Oh god! Why...why am I naked?!" he yelled. "That's a long story. Just be aware we won't hurt you okay?" I said. "You...you won't eat me will you?" he asked. Baras rolled his eyes but kept his gaze on him. "Don't be silly. Baras can you get something for him to wear?" I asked. Baras left. "What are you people?" he asked. "We are what you would call aliens. My name is Arna. What's yours?" I asked. "Jacob" he replied. "Nice to meet you Jacob. The shaking of hands is your custom right?" I said extending my hand and realizing that was impossible. I extended my index finger instead.

 

He grasped it and shook it. Baras returned with a strip of cloth. Jacob pulled it over his body. I couldn't help but giggle at how cute he looked. "Aliens? Did you...conquer Earth?" he asked. "Conquer a cinder?" Baras huffed. "Baras!" I yelled. "What did he mean by cinder?" Jacob asked. "Jacob....this will be hard to explain. Please remain calm. What do you remember?" I asked. "We took shelter under the school when the sirens went off. Then the ground shook. The emergency lights came on and we stayed put like the teachers told us. We stayed for like weeks until we began to run out of food. When we tried to get out we found the entrance blocked. The food ran out and..." Jacob began to shake. "Take your time" I said. "There weren't many of us left after...after we turned on each other. The last thing I remember is trying to breathe" he said. Me and Baras looked at each other. We slyly put our hands underneath the table.

 

"I'm...I'm dead aren't I?" he said. "No you're alive. You did die but you're alive now" I said. Poor little thing locked so distraught. "I brought you back to life so I could learn about you" I said. "Why? Why me?" he asked. "We tried it on another person. It didn't go well" Baras said. He looked confused. "We tried it on a...African...is that the word...woman. I didn't know she was pregnant when she died. She killed herself in grief" I said lowering my head. "You're talking about Mrs. Monroe" Jacob said. "Are you hungry or thirsty?" I asked. He slightly nodded. I quickly grabbed some water and a nutritional supplement. I put the water in a cap and a tore off a chunk of food. He slowly ate it while staring off into space. "Tastes like meatloaf" he said. He drank some water and began coughing. I gently patted her back and felt his muscular frame. It felt smooth and supple yet fragile. He glanced at my finger as I found myself stroking him more. Baras coughed. I regained my composure.

 

"Jacob we really would like to learn more about humans" I said. "I'm just a kid in Junior year" he said. "Kid you haven't been a junior for a good 8,000 years" Baras said. Odd. Baras sounded more pissed than annoyed now. "8,000 years?!" Jacob said. I nodded. "That can't be" he muttered. "It's true Jacob. What remains we found carbon dated back to that time" I said. "There have to be survivors then! There were billions of humans! Some had to have survived!" he said. "We scoured your world for better part of a year. The most life we could find was deep beneath the oceans. Nothing on the surface" I said. Jacob shook his head. "What we know kid is after your nuclear war there was a magnetic pole shift. Your planet was bombarded with intense UV rays for some time. What was left was sterilized. Anyone or anything not shielded was cooked" Baras said. "Then people like me! There were lots of shelters built!" he said. "Maybe so but what do they find when they emerge? Radioactive water. Dead plants. Dead marine life. Nothing to sustain them assuming they lived long enough to ride out the pole shift. Your species did a fine job turning this world into a graveyard" Baras said. Jacob glared at him and Baras smiled. "Enough! Baras go...go do something!" I yelled. Baras stormed off.

 

"Sorry for my husband. He doesn't like your species much" I said. "Is what he said true?" Jacob asked. "Yes. Nothing lives on land and very little in your oceans. Tell me. How many humans were there?" I asked. "Around 8 billion our teacher once said" he replied. God. So many lost. "I can't imagine Jacob" I said softly. "Take me outside" he said. "You won't like what you see" I said. He stood up. "Take me outside" he said again. I lowered my hand and stepped in. His half naked body felt warm in my hand. His black hair hid his tiny ears. I found myself admiring his body more by the second. I opened the door and stepped outside. The wind whipped by carrying age old dust. Jacob said nothing as I stood there. He stared at it for three long minutes. "Like I said. Not pretty is it?" I said. "I know this area. See that there? That was once a water fountain. Used to see it every day going to school. It's gone. Everything I knew. Everyone I knew...gone" he said. "Let's go back inside" I said.

 

I sat down and was about to put him back on the table when I felt his body shudder. "Jacob are you okay?" I asked. I heard a tiny sound from him. Then I realized he was quietly sobbing. I found myself hiding his tiny body close to my breast. "I'm sorry Jacob. I'm so sorry" I said. He just cried and clutched my shirt. Baras came in and saw us. "Unbelievable" he muttered throwing down a box of equipment. "Baras!" I said. I placed Jacob on the table and was about to leave when I heard his voice. "Please don't go" he muttered. I looked at him and at the door. "I...I have to check on my husband" I said. I didn't want to leave him. I really didn't. Seeing him so tiny and helpless tore at my heart. 

 

"What is you deal Arna? I thought I understood you and what you wanted but this? This I don't get. You snuggling with that...thing" Baras hissed. "This is what is pissing you off? You're jealous? He just saw proof that all he knew is gone. For fuck's sake Baras. Everyone and everything he knew is either a mummy jerky, atomic dust, or a fucking fossil. He needed comfort. That was all it was" I said. "So you're telling me hugging him to your right titty was just comfort?" he asked. "He's not even my species" I said. Baras looked away. I sat down and placed my hand on his shoulder. "You understand why I got mad right? What if I cloned a female and showed her that kind of attention" he said. "I wouldn't mind" I said. He looked at me. "Really I wouldn't. I know you love me" I said he stretched his neck and looked at me. "Guess it was stupid to be jealous of such a tiny creature" he said. "I should go check on Jacob. Make sure he didn't go splat on the floor like that female" I said. He stared at me for just a second then smiled. "Sure"

 

I returned to Jacob who sat on the edge of the table. His tiny legs just swished in the air. I ran over to him. "Jacob no!" I yelled. I grabbed him up so quickly he winced in pain. I squeezed him to hard. "Sorry! I thought you were gonna kill yourself" I said. "Thought about it. Everyone I loved is gone. Thought about joining them but guess what? There is no joining them. I was dead right? So why don't I remember heaven or hell for that matter?" He said quietly. "I don't have an answer to that" I said. Jacob was calm. His little chest expanded slight with each breath. "I should make you something to rest in" I said. I used an old container and lined it with a hand towel. A lens cleaning swab was a pillow. "What was your world like Jacob? How can a species kill them like that?" I asked. He said nothing. "I can ask later"

 

"No, I'll answer" Jacob said. He sat on his makeshift bed. "All I can tell you was what was in the news. What was on TV. China decided to expand its territory. They chose Taiwan first. The United States along with other countries kept them from invading but we made them look bad. China tried expanding west seeing if a land war was better. It was. Things got bad real quick when Russia blocked China from taking Kazakhstan. By this time gasoline was expensive as shit. My dad rode the bus because of it. China wanted that oil and gas bad. Their economy had slowed down because of a shortage. It was so bad that I heard of cargo ships from China being stripped down for steel. When Russia pushed them back China retaliated by blowing up a pipeline. Back here in LA rumor was nuclear war would break out."

 

"Man, everybody was building shelters. My neighbor was stocking cans of food and shit like he was crazy. Somehow our school got the basement turned into a shelter. Metal walls and shit. Our teacher said people were like this during the Cuban missile crisis whatever that was. Then that day came. I'll never forget that day. September 18, 2047 is when it happened" Jacob said. He looked away and closed his eyes. "It was like any other day. Riding the bus to school. There was this cute chick that sat across from me. Sexy as shit and she knew it. Tight white shirt showing off her chest. Ripped jeans and white leather and plastic sandals. Her red hair tied back with a white ribbon. Janice Rutherford was her name. Crushed on her since I was a freshman. After third period I went to talk to her. "Finally decided to talk to me? You've been staring at me like there was no tomorrow" she said. Turns out she was right. Shortly after she said that the siren went off. Yeah that one. People panicked. I grabbed her hand and dashed for the shelter."

 

"Christ almighty people shoved their way inside but eventually it got full. The teachers yelled to shut the door. Other teachers yelled not to. The door was shut. We could rear people banging on the reinforced door. We just listened for like a few minutes until the floor shook. The screams got louder until the entire shelter shook like someone your size hit it with a hammer. I held Janice tight as she cried. Some prayed, others waited to die. The shaking stopped and there were no outside screams. Some more shaking happened but nowhere near as powerful. The generators kept the lights and air going. We found out watches had stopped. All of them. A teacher said it was EMP. Don't know what that was. There was an emergency radio inside that still worked. We tried listening to a station but got nothing. Days went by."

 

"Then a week. Then two weeks. People began to crack. We weren't stupid. No help was coming. After a vote we decided to leave. Imagine our surprise when we found the door wouldn't open" Jacob said. "That was because your school collapsed over it" I said. "We thought that's what it was. People lost their shit after that. Guys tried to rape girls. Drinking recycled piss. Then we ran out of food. A girl killed herself with a pencil and we..." he said looking away. "You ate her?" I asked. Jacob nodded and sobbed. "By that point we gave up. Fuck it. Just wait to die. The generators started running out of gas. Then the air recyclers failed. Janice collapsed next to me and as I felt sleepy and groggy I stroked her hair. Then nothing" he said. I stopped typing.

 

To hear a historical record like that was humbling. There were plenty of questions I wanted to ask. He spoke of words I didn't understand. China? United States? Gasoline? Looking at him I decided those questions could wait.

 

"Is Janice in there? Did you find her?" he asked. "I...I don't know. I'm sure she is but I have no clue which one is her" I said. "Clone her like me. Please" he begged. My heart was divided on this. I wanted to just to ease his suffering but I had caused enough emotional damage already. With Baras and with Jacob. "I'll...I think about it" I said leaving him. Baras was sitting on the bed listening to music. "What's that look?" he asked stopping his music. "Jacob told me what happened to lead to this world. He told me what happened on that final day. To hear it so clearly is astounding. Like I was there myself" I said. "This is what you wanted right? Why do you look despondent?" he asked. "Because he told me his final moments was to caress a loved one. Their species was foolish but as an individual they were magnificent. Would you do the same if we were confronted by inevitable death?" I asked him. Baras sat up.

 

He kissed me forcefully. "Need you have to ask?" he said. We ended up making love right there. I would be surprised I ended up pregnant by the time we were finished here. It was late and I got up from bed. Thinking of Baras I decided to honor Jacob's request. He had the right to be happy. "Where ya going?" he asked. "Just getting some work ready for tomorrow" I replied. Baras grumbled and rolled over back to sleep. Jacob was sound asleep. Part of his cloth clothing had come off in his sleep exposing his tiny cock. I found myself staring at it. I touched it. He mumbled in his sleep. I touched it more and it got hard. "Janice" he said in his sleep. That made me feel guilty and slight jealous. "Shame on you Arna" I said to myself. I went to the sample tray. Now I knew from research that this plastic stuff didn't degrade much over time, so the trick was to find a dried up corpse with white sandals.

 

8,000 years is a long time for shit to last even in a preserved environment. What Jacob described fit perfectly with how they were so well preserved. Dehydration and starvation would do it. Moisture and fat would be low so little decomp. One by one I looked until I saw one. Tiny white plastic straps were on its feet. All other clothes had disintegrated over time. I gently placed it on the scanner. "Female. 17 cycles old. The data fits so far" I said. I saw something on her head. A pair of tweezers collected what I saw. I looked close. "Well I'll be damned. Red hair. Hi Janice" I said. I told the computer to extract brain matter to begin the process. "Computer hold. Store DNA and save progress" I said. I looked at Jacob and covered him back up. His hand squeezed my finger. Why did I feel this way? No, I'm not in love. I'm just sympathetic to his pain. I returned to bed. "You're back?" Baras mumbled. "Yeah just some last minute work" I said. "Like what?" he asked. "I'll explain tomorrow. It's late and I'm tired" I replied. Baras mumbled.

 

Baras' pov...

 

"She's hiding something. Something to do with that Jacob human. God, I really am jealous. She says it’s just about comforting him and I believe her but still. Hmm..." I thought to myself. I lay in bed wondering what she was hiding. She was fast asleep and as I looked at her face my curiosity got to me. I couldn't wait till tomorrow. I craft out of bed and into the lab. The human was sleeping peacefully. As I stared at him I felt a slight bit of contempt. This tiny fragile thing was getting her attention. She never snapped at me before like she did today. She would nag or correct me but never yell at me like she did. This fucking creature. My fist was balled up and for a moment I thought about crushing him in his sleep. I didn't. Arna might not forgive me for it. That's right. What was she doing earlier? I looked at her computer. Hmm...she was searching for something among the samples. Dozens of files are still up. A flashing screen caught my eye. "The med unit is on? Why? It's set on cloning mode. Why would she...oh no. Tell me you don't want to bring back another" I muttered.

 

I read the screen. The DNA loaded into it was for a female human 17 cycles old. "Can't this thing tell her what she wants to know?!" I said looking at Jacob. I thought about the possibility of this new human taking up more of her attention. Now I was pissed. "Fine. I can't kill the male but the female..." I said tapping the screen. I wasn't thinking straight. My anger blinded me to my conscience.   I thought I could use her to vent out my anger and get rid of the body. Tomorrow morning Arna will clone another and not know the difference. "Computer begin cloning" I said. There I sat stewing in my hatred for an hour. When she was done I snatched her out of the tank. She was still unconscious but began to wake. As I gazed at her naked body I found my dick harden. She didn't have a tail or whiskers but that didn't matter. She had nice tits even if they were tiny. I turned my hand and saw her cute supple ass. I squeezed it with my fingers. The female moaned a bit.

 

She had red hair and her vagina was small but with a red bush that made you notice it more. I touched it and she moaned again. My finger was wet! She was aroused! I guess such tiny things would have a heightened sex drive. A sweet musk came from her neither regions. I stuck out my tongue and licked. She gasped and her eyes fluttered. My finger traced her tiny muscles in her right leg down to her bare foot. I felt her tiny toes curl on my index finger. A slight giggle and her eyes opened. "Hey" I said smiling. She lot out a loud screech. "Quiet!" I said holding my finger over her mouth. I felt her warm breath as she tried to scream. She was scared shitless. I looked around and Jacob tossed in his sleep but didn't wake up. I tiptoed to the bathroom. I sat in the toilet and uncovered her mouth.

 

"You scream and I'll kill you" I said. She shook in fright. "What...what are you?" she asked. "I'm what your tiny mind would call an alien" I said. "Please don't hurt me" she begged. "You know truthfully I intended to kill you to vent frustration. The Jacob human put me in a bad mood" I said. Her eyes widened. "Jacob! You know him?! Please let me see him!" she said. "Worry about yourself right now. My my...you are cute in a primitive way. Such nice breasts and pussy. Slender legs and tiny feet. Fuck" I said pulling my pants down. The girl was speechless seeing my hard cock. "What's your name?" I asked. "Janice. Please don't do this. Please don't hurt me" she said. I ignored her as I lowered her to my cock. "Rub it" I said. She shook her head. I grabbed it and squeezed gently. She cried in pain. "Do it or next time I pop it like a grape" I said. The girl sobbed quietly as she stroked my cock. "Faster!" I said. She went faster and faster.

 

"Fuck yeah. Dammit use your body" I said. She began grinding her body up and down the shaft. I felt my balls tighten and I held her tight. "God no!" she barely had time to say before a deluge of cum hit her in the face. By the time I was done her head was soaked in white cum. She gagged and coughed as she tried to breathe. "That wasn't so bad was it?" I asked washing her off. "You humans make up for eroticism where you lack common sense. Never did I think I could be an aroused by a tiny creature. I think I see what Arna is hiding from me now. Janice since you did a good job I'm gonna reward you" I said. "You let me see Jacob?" she asked. "Maybe" I said. I raised her to my face as I sat down again. She began shaking as she looked at my mouth. "Please don't eat me! I'll do anything you want!" she said.

 

"Fine, talk dirty. Make me beg to make you cum" I said. "Please lick my pussy" she muttered. "Couldn't hear you" I said. "PLEASE LICK MY PUSSY!" she yelled. I began taking small licks and she tried not to moan. I upped the ante by slowly inserting her into my mouth. I closed my lips on her waist. I felt her tiny ass on my tongue. Her bare feet slipping on my palate as she tried to push free. I began sucking on her. "Ahhh!" she moaned. Ha! Couldn't hold that one in could you? It didn’t take long for her to cum. She beat her tiny fists on my upper lip and jerked her body. I tasted a sweetness from her. She hung limply from my mouth. Just then I heard the floor creak. "Baras? You in the bathroom?" Arna asked. "Yeah. Just a second!" I yelled. Shit! She's gonna see her! She's standing at the door! "Hurry up. I can't hold it for much longer" she said.  At first I thought of flushing the girl but the chance she wouldn't go down crossed my mind. She was three inches tall but these temp station toilets were shit (no pun intended).

 

"I'm gonna kick the door in!" she yelled. Fuck! I could still taste the girl. It was then I came up with an idea. I placed my finger on her head and began pushing her all the way into my mouth. She woke up just as her neck reached my lips. "Don't ea-" she said before she was all the way in. I could feel her screams vibrating my teeth. I gathered enough saliva and started swallowing her. I nearly choked as she was pushed down my throat. It took three gulps but she went down. I flushed the toilet to play off what I did. "Finally!" Arna said shoving me aside. She shut the door and I could hear her peeing. I stood there reflecting on what I did. I ate a living creature. One that could think and speak. The door opened. "What were you doing in there?" Arna asked. "I was...constipated" I said. "Well some of those food supplements will do that" she said going back to bed. I lay down next to her. Janice...god I could feel her alive in my stomach! She was trying to escape! Arna draped her arm over me and her hand rested on my stomach. "Hmm?" she mumbled. Shit! "Poor baby. Tummy trouble too" she said starting to doze off again. I couldn't believe my luck.

 

She thought Janice's death throes were constipation issues. Janice stopped moving after another minute or two. I burped and I swore I heard a tiny whispery scream come from my throat. I felt guilty. Not because I took out my anger on an innocent creature but the fact I enjoyed it. Part of me wanted to do it again. I woke up after Arna. It felt like a dream what happened last night. Proof of what I did though was apparent when I took a shit. A tiny skull could be seen. I quickly flushed. "Baras can you help me?" she called out. "Coming!" I yelled.

 

Back to Arna's pov...

 

"Baras won't like this" I thought. I gave Jacob some breakfast and went about getting the cloner ready. "Can you help me with the startup sequence? For some reason the file isn't loading. Like it was never inputted or already done" I said. "What you need the clone again for?" he asked. "Well, Jacob asked for his mate. Seeing how he's all alone now I thought I could at least do that much" I said. I waited for his dismissal. "Sounds reasonable to me too" he said. I was surprised. He set up the file quickly. He had me just sit there while he did everything. This was the man I fell in love with. Caring and supportive. "Okay. We just have to wait" Baras said. We all watched as the girl grew; especially Jacob. "So that's how I came back?" he asked. "Yep. Just like that. From tiny cell to human in just an hour" I said. "And all you had to do was scan her and tell the computer what to do?" he asked. "Pretty cool huh?" I asked. "Very cool" he replied.

 

The girl was done and I placed her next to Jacob. He held her in his arms closely. His face next to hers. Janice was cute. I saw what Jacob saw in her. The females look so much like us! Part of me wanted to hold her too but that wasn't my place. It was his. Jacob's face was full of love. I stood up and held Baras' hand. Humans and Salens were more alike than even we could think of.   Slowly Janice began to wake. Baras stared intently at them. He bit his lip. "You okay?" I asked. "...fine. Just curious how this will play out" he replied. Janice opened her eyes. "Jacob? Jacob what's...going on? I feel cold. I...I remember trying to breathe and then falling asleep. It's so bright in here? Is this heaven?" she asked. Jacob hugged her tightly. "Jacob? Why are you crying? Why...why am I naked?" she asked. She raised her head and saw us. She let out a shrill scream.

 

"GIANT CAT PEOPLE!" she was screaming. "It's okay! Calm down!" Jacob yelled. "Don't let them eat me Jacob! Please don't let them eat me!" she said hugging him tight. "They won't eat you I promise. The woman is Arna and that's her husband Baras. They're really nice. They fed me and gave me something to wear" he said smiling. Janice looked at us trying to decide if we were threats. "It's true. We won't hurt you will we Baras?" ...nope. We won't hurt you" he said. "What's going on? I remember it being dark. Everyone was so quiet and then I fell asleep" she said. Jacob held her hands and looked into her eyes. "We...we died Janice. They brought us back to life" he said. Janice gasped. She began shaking. "Our world died. Everyone is gone. Thousands of years have passed. We're the only ones left now. Arna and Baras are aliens learning about humans. They wanted to talk to them so they cloned us" he said. Janice began shaking her head. She began muttering no over and over. "I'll give you two some time alone. Janice it's nice to meet you" I said leading Baras out the room.

 

"She's gonna suicide" Baras said. "I...I hope not. She's looks so cute and sweet. Poor girl" I said. Baras helped me with some research. Most of their technology had bit the dust but some remained intact. Their shelter had a computer fully intact. Its drives still worked. I began looking at it. "Check this out Arna. It's says here that humans made it to their moon" he said. "Yes. Humans were advancing quite well until the war happened. If they survived they would be far more advanced than us now. Such a waste" I said. "Should we check on them?" he asked.  "It's barely been a half hour. Worried about the girl? You've been different today. You didn't say a cross word when I told you about cloning the girl" I said. "It's just I feel more for them. Is that hard to understand?" he asked. "No, not at all" I replied. We went to check on them.

 

Janice was holding Jacob. Girl was sniffling. "How is she?" I asked. "Better. It's just that all she knew...we knew is gone" he said. I held out my finger. "Janice. I know it won't sound as much but I'm sorry for your loss. You have a good man here. He begged me to bring you back. You might have lost everything but you still have that" I said. She smiled. "Oh look! She smiled!" I said. Janie giggled. I stroked her red hair. "That's better. I'll get you some clothes Janice and we can talk more" I said. She got a cloth shirt like Jacob. She cutely tried to pull it over her bare ass but couldn't. I noticed Jacob staring at it and getting hard. He saw me looking and blushed.

 

"Guys I need some help with some things. I'd like to run some tests on you" I said. "Why?" Jacob asked. "Well we never cloned humans before so we want to make sure you're healthy. That and we have no data on your species. I promise we won't hurt you" I said. Janice looked at Jacob. "Okay. If they won't hurt" he said. "Good! First things first is to check your heart. I need you two to run back and forth to one side of the table 4 times. Janice and Jacob got into position and took off.  I watched the tiny people run as fast as they could. Their tiny feet making tiny slapping sounds on the metal surface. When Jacob was running back I could see his penis moving side to side. I felt warm inside. My breath got sharper. Damn, I really was falling for him. "How's....how's that?" Jacob asked panting. My feelings of guilt were broken by his question. "Oh! Oh yes. Let me check" I said picking up the portable scanner. I removed the scanner stylus and placed it on Janice. "Hmm...not getting a good reading. Hold on" I said.

 

Janice let out an eep sound as I pulled her shirt up. I placed the stylus on her chest. Her tiny heart beat quite fast. Most of this was due to her running. It I suspected humans have faster heart rates due to their small size. "Heartbeat 113 bpm. Blood pressure 118 over 78. Excellent. You have a strong heart sweetie. So far nothing is wrong. Alright Jacob. You're next" I said. He pulled up his shirt by himself. His muscles and nice frame was turning me on. I felt my body getting warmer. I unzipped my shirt a little. The tops of my breasts felt the cool air on them. I placed the stylus on him. "Heartbeat 117 and fluctuating. Blood pressure 122 over 91 and slightly rising. Jacob you okay?" I asked. "Y-yes I'm fine. Just winded is all" he said. "Hmm...I should check on you some more later" I said. Janice had a concerned look on her face. "Don't worry dear. It's probably just a fluke. Now we need to see if your autonomic functions are okay" I said. She looked confused and slightly scared. "Reflexes dear" I said.

 

I gently placed her on the edge of the table. She clutched my finger tightly seeing the long fall. "I won't let you fall but I need my finger" I said. She let go but was shaking. Very gently I poked her tiny knee with my fingernail. Her leg jumped. I nodded. Then I used my fingernail and raked it up her bare sole. "Stop that tickles!" she laughed. "Good! That means your autonomic systems are fine. She smiled and her stomach growled. "That's a good sign too" I said. I returned with some food which she began to wolf down. "I'll be back after awhile. I'm going to check on Jacob more" I said.

 

During this time Baras had begun cataloging at the specimens into the DNA database. I was curious as to why he was so driven. He said he felt for them earlier but why did I feel something else was going on? His gaze on Janice was intense. Wait....am I jealous?! No. Get a grip. This is what you accused Baras over. Shit...he was right too. Part of me wanted to do sexual things with him. That isn't right. He's a different species. Dependent on me to take care of him. He's tiny and helpless. He's...vulnerable.

 

"Hey Jacob" I said. Fuck I can feel myself blushing. "Hey so what kind of tests do you need to run?" he asked. "Uhh...well I need to see why your pulse rate and blood pressure was spiking" I mumbled. "That's not necessary. I feel fine" he said blushing. "Yes it is. It could indicate a heart defect caused by the cloning. Take off your shirt so I can get a better scan" I said. "Really Arna I'm fine!" he yelled. "Stop being stubborn!" I yelled. I grabbed him and began forcefully stripping him. I liked this deep down. "Ow! You’re hurting me!" he yelled. I immediately dropped him. His face was in pain. "I'm...I’m so sorry!" I said. Seeing him in pain hurt my heart. Tears fell from my eyes. "I'm okay. Nothing broken. No need to cry" he said. "It's just I'm worried is all. I like you and don't want anything to happen to you. I really need to see if something is wrong" I said. "Shit. Look I know why my pulse and shit went up okay. I...I got aroused seeing your cleavage" he said embarrassed. "That's why?! Oh thank god!" I said. He was looking down. Too embarrassed to look at me.

 

"You don't need to be ashamed. You can't help what you feel...like me" I said. He looked up. "What do you mean?" he asked. "I've become attracted to you" I said. My finger brushed his tiny face. He didn't move. "You like me?" he said. I nodded. He looked over at Baras who was oblivious. He was busy scanning another mummy. "You're married" he said. I cringed and nodded. I gently picked Jacob up and went to the bedroom. I placed him on the bed.  "Here we can talk more freely" I said. "You don't love me. You're like 200 ft. tall and an alien!" he said. "I do" I said. "How would that work?! You're married for one and for another how would we have sex?!" he yelled. I hung my head. "Don't forget about Janice. Seriously, this would never work" he said. Tears fell from my eyes. "You don't have to be mean about it" I said.  "Sorry if I came off as mean but just because I got hard looking at you doesn't mean we can be lovers. Now take me back" he said. Never did anyone ever trample on my heart like this. It wouldn't be so bad if he said he loved Janice and wanted to honor that. No, he played off my feelings like they were some freakish emotion. Like my species couldn't love someone other than our own. Like I was an utter pervert for loving him. Since I been here I learned a few human sayings. Here's one of them that was in my mind right now...

 

"There's a thin line between love and hate"

End Notes:

commercial break

Episode 1...The Dead Shall Speak Pt. 2 by Size Master
Author's Notes:

and now back to the show

"No I won't. You're staying right here" I said coldly. "Arna, this isn't funny. Take me back" he said. I plucked him in the chest and he fell back. "Ow! Dammit Arna that hurt! Is this because I blew you off?!" he yelled. "No because you did it in an asshole way. Now spread your legs" I said. "Arna I'm sorry. Don't..." "I SAID SPREAD THEM!" I yelled. He did but was now scared. "There it is. A human cock. I've been looking at it since you came out of the tank. Embarrassed really until now. Now I get a little hot seeing it" I said. My fingers rubbed it. He tried shoving them away. "Nuh uh" I said u sing my other hand to hold his torso down. His cock was hard. Tiny little thing but nice anyway. My mouth watered. "Please Arna. Don't rape me. If you care about...AAAUGH!" he grunted as mouth enveloped his crotch. I began sucking on it. The tip of my tongue played with his dick and balls. His tiny legs kicked the air. His bare feet hitting my cheeks. My finger rubbed his chest which rose and fell with quickening breaths. He panted and grunted as I raped his crotch. "No, please stop! Please let go. I don't wanna...AHHHH!" he yelled. Very tiny bursts of semen landed on my tongue. At least I could check off his reproductive health. Little flavorings of salty bitter human cum danced on my taste buds.  I stopped sucking after he stopped shooting.

 

He lay there panting. I kicked off my shoes and took off my clothes. There I hovered over him naked. "Now you get me off. As you see we're the same down here as humans. Go on. Fuck me" I said. "Please. Isn't it enough sucking me? Now you want me to fuck you? I'd rather die" he said. "Go ahead. Die.   I can always clone another you. That one won't know what happened to you. Now that I think about it I should. Start fresh with that one. Maybe that clone won't trample on my feelings" I said. I picked him up. The things I could do to him. Smother him with my ass. Crush him under my sweaty feet. Hell, I could just eat him up. That thought really sent chill down my spine. I licked my lips. "No. NO NO NO! Don't eat me! I'll do whatever you say!" he yelled. "Whatever?" I asked. He quickly nodded. "Good. Get to it. I got a pussy in need of tiny human cock" I said putting him down. Jacob quickly began humping my pussy.

 

I couldn't feel such a tiny dick but the thought of him fucking me was enough. Soon he was slathered with my juices. He held my clit as he fucked as fast as he could. "Yes baby. Fuck that giant pussy" I said twisting my nipples. Apparently he was feeling it too because within a minute he was cumming. He just lay on my cunt panting. "I didn't say stop!" I yelled. "Please. I'm too tired. It's too big for me" he said. "Nonsense. I'll do it myself" I hissed. I inserted him feet first. He started screaming as I used him as a dildo. Small squishing sounds came from my pussy as the tiny teen was thrust in and out of me. His screams stopped abruptly as he vomited from motion sickness. He just whimpered. My climax was building and I was pushing him deeper until only his head was visible. I put my finger on his tiny head. "I'll drown! I did what you...MMMGH!" he said now fully inside me. "Oh god! I can feel him struggling! More! Move more!" I yelled. My toes scrunched as I came. I let out a yell Baras had to have heard. I came down and felt Jacob slide out my well lubricated hole.

 

He wasn't moving. I said I would kill him but seeing him not moving griped my heart. "Jacob!" I yelled poking him. He coughed out my fluids and breathed. I sighed in relief. He looked at me like I was their devil. I was angry at him before but now I felt remorse. Never had I been so cruel to anyone or anything. I wasn't me. I hated what I did. I picked him up. "Please. Let me go. Just let me go" he sobbed. I didn't say a thing as I sneaked into the bathroom. I began washing him clean. I looked into the mirror. My face was sweaty. Hair a mess. I put Jacob on the sink and cried. It wasn't just Baras who told me my kindness was my best virtue.my friends and family did too. Jacob caused me to throw away what I loved the most about me. No, it wasn't Jacob. My own anger did this. Even if what he said was shitty it didn't merit raping. He looked at me with utter fright. I lost his trust forever.

 

I got dressed and cleaned my face up. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that" I muttered. "Go fuck yourself" he said. "I deserve that but don't tell my husband" I said. "You...raped...me. Why should I care about you? I don't care about dying now" he said. Now panic set in. I loved Baras more than anything. Jacob could ruin it. The thought of losing him scared me. I would be labeled a pervert not to mention go to jail for cloning a person. Baras included. Baras was right. This was a mistake. Humans could bring out the worst in others. No wonder they killed each other off. "You don't care about your life but what about Janice?" I asked. "You wouldn't" he said. "To protect me and my husband? Yes I would. Janice will die horribly and I'll make you watch. Multiple times if I want. She'll no doubt scream you name in help as I chew her up or crush her under my foot slowly. And you'll watch every time" I said. God. Was I always capable of being this cruel? "You bitch" he muttered. "You turned me this way" I said. "Fine. I'll keep my mouth shut" he said. "Good answer" I said. I returned with Jacob to the main room.

 

Jacob was left at his bed. Janice was nearby at hers. "So everything checked out? You okay?" she asked. Jacob looked at me. "...yeah. Everything is fine" he replied. Baras was stretching in his chair. "Finished inputting the DNA samples into the database" he said. "Already?! There were over 200 of them?!" I said. "Yeah. You can clone any you want" he said. "About that. I don't think we should clone any others" I said. Baras looked surprised. "Why the change of heart? I thought you wanted to clone more to learn about their culture" he said. "What would we do with them after we're done? We can't take them back and their world is in ruins" I said. Baras sighed. "This is what I was afraid of. We'll think of something dear" he said hugging me. He sniffed me. "Why do you smell all sweaty?" he asked.  "I umm...I was moving a few things" I said. "Okay....just ask me when you need help like that" he said. For the rest of the day we studied the samples and incoming data. Janice spent her time with Jacob and now and then our eyes met. A simple nod reminded him his promise.

 

For the next few days I asked questions about their personal lives. Jacob was an only child but Janice had a younger sister. She cried talking about her. She was 13 at the time of the war. It was obvious she was at her school when it happened. "I want to see her" Janice said. After debating it we decided to go along with her wishes. Was it guilt that made me go? Maybe. I did threaten to kill her if Jacob talked. This cute tiny girl was leverage. I despised myself for that. Janice said the school was nearby. We walked there. What little landmarks remained led us to it. The school was nestled between taller buildings. They apparently shielded the school from most of the blast. The building was intact albeit the wear and tear of time. I peered into the school. Janice wanted to just run but my hand stopped her. "No. Stay here. The structure could collapse" I said. The roof crumbled like dried out straw. What I saw broke my heart. Tiny skeletons clutching one another. More just lay in hallways. One at a tiny desk. What was that one thinking just staying there?

 

"Got a reading below. Possibly another shelter" I said. I tore away the debris to find a crack in the shelter. I sighed. "What is it?" Janice asked. "It was compromised. Unlikely anything was preserved. "Open it please!" she yelled. I cut it open to find I was right. Skeletons inside. None preserved enough for cloning. Janice walked in. "No way to easily tell which one is your sister. Sorry" I said. Janice ignored me and was looking around. She fell to her knees before a skeleton. "Janice?" I asked. "Here. This is her. I know it. This gold bracelet was a birthday gift" she said quietly. A very tiny bracelet was around the wrist bones of the skeleton. Janice cradled the ancient bones to her chest. "I'm so sorry"

 

"Clone her. Bring her back!" she yelled. "I can't Janice. I can see she wasn't preserved enough" I said. Janice tore off a finger bone. "You can use this! There has to be enough to clone her!" she yelled. "Janice. It...it's possible to clone her but she wouldn't turn out like you and Jacob. Trust me. You wouldn't want this" I said. She looked at me with confusion, anger, and sadness. "We were able to clone you two because your brain matter was preserved. Your memory engrams preserved. Your name, memories of your sister, Jacob, your home, all chemically preserved. If I clone your sister she wouldn't be who you remember. She'd be a blank slate. A newborn. Mindless and all instinct. An infant in the body of a 13 year old girl. Would you condemn her to such a fate?" I asked. "....no" she whispered. She put the bones down gently. Janice slowly made her way out of the shelter. "Can you cover this all up with dirt? They should be exposed like this" Janice said. I nodded.

 

Over the next hour I slowly piled dirt over the ruined school. Janice sat nearby watching. After I was done you couldn't tell a building was underneath. A memory of me playing on the beach surfaced. How I would build sand castles. This was different. This was no castle. It was a mass grave. Janice stood up and touched the mound. "Goodbye Sierra" she said. She fell to her knees sobbing. I picked her up and carried her in my hand. We returned to the station. I placed her next to her bed and she crawled into it. Jacob walked over. "What did you do to her?!" he hissed. "Calm down. I didn't hurt her. She’s grieving for her sister" I said. "Fine but if you hurt her I'll expose you" he said. I glanced over at Janice. Her back was turned. I bent down to whisper to him. "First off you don't threaten me. Second, I gave you life and I can take it away. And third, have you thought about what will happen when we leave? There isn’t any food dispensaries around here neither is good shelter. If we decide to help you with that is because we feel like it. Be my little sex toy and it turns out good for both of you. Understood?" I asked feeling his tiny balls under his cloth shirt. He nodded.

 

Baras and me worked on a database about Earth and sent our report that night. Of course we left out the part about Janice and Jacob. "6 months. We got 6 months before they want us out" Baras said. "Anything to extend that?" I asked. "Only a level 3 contagion detected would defer anyone coming here or leaving" he said. "I've found nothing like that. Most viruses died when the species bit it" I said. "Then we got 6 months" he said. "Hello! Can we get some food?!" Jacob yelled nearby. I gave Jacob some food and Baras gave some to Janice. She wasn't eating. "Come on sweetie. You need to eat" Baras said poking her. I watched his finger rub her back. Did he like her that way?! Part of me felt jealous and another turned on. "Leave her alone! She doesn't want to eat!" Jacob said. Baras looked at him coldly. "She needs to eat or she will get sick" he said. Jacob tried pushing his finger away. "Just leave her be. I'll take care of her" he said. "Move! I'm not dealing with a sick human!" Baras yelled. He inadvertently flicked his finger away tossing Jacob aside. Jacob wasn't seriously hurt.

 

"Shit! Sorry about that" he said. He looked at me worried I'd disapproved. He excused himself. Janice hadn't moved. I rubbed her shoulder. Janice honey. You got us worried. I know you're sad but you need to eat. Nobody wants you to get sick. We love you and want you to take care of yourself" I said. "Please Janice. You're all I got left" Jacob said. Janice stirred. She held out her hands for food. She ate slowly looking at her feet. She finished and she sighed. Jacob sat next to her and hugged her. She kissed him. "I'll leave you two alone" I said. Now after saying that there was a bit of info I wanted but couldn't ask for. Human procreation.

 

My hand brushed a camera connected to a terminal. It was already pointed at their beds for monitoring purposes. Baras was moving some equipment around. "Guess you're mad about what I did to Jacob" he said. "Not at all. That human needs to learn that we are in control of their wellbeing not him" I said. Baras looked very surprised. "That doesn't sound like you" he said. "Well being around them has changed me a little. I can see some of their nature better" I said. He looked like he wanted to ask about that. I led him to the bedroom and turned on a monitor. "Oh shit! Are they having sex?" he asked. "Yep. I wanted to see how they act during copulation. Janice gave me that chance without asking" I said. We watched closely.

 

"Wait. Janice you're not in your right mind. It isn't right" Jacob said. "Please. You're the last human I know alive. I want to be with you" Janice said. Jacob looked into her eyes and kissed her deeply. Jacob laid her down and began kissing her stomach. He traveled down kissing her thighs and leg and took her left foot into his hand. He squeezed it and took her big toe into his mouth. Janice giggled at him. He stopped sucking her toes and cupped her ass with his small hands. He began sucking and licking her pussy. Janice groaned. "That...feels so good" she said. Now that she was nice and wet Jacob slowly pushed into her. He felt her hymen. "Janice" he said. "Keep going" she said. He held her hands as he pushed in. Janice grimaced and let out a yelp as he broke it. "I'm okay. Just go slowly" she said. He sunk his tiny cock into her until he was all the way in. "How do you feel?" he asked. "Full. And you?" she asked. "Tight and hot" he said. The two small humans began fucking.

 

"Damn. Just like us" Baras said. I saw him sporting a boner. "Excited?" I asked gripping it. He blushed. He was as horny as I was watching the tiny people fuck. Within a minute we were naked. We fucked as we watched the monitor. Baras had his eye on Janice. As she moaned for Jacob to go faster so did he. Baras had become animalistic. He was licking my foot as he rammed into me harder and harder. The temp bed we had was creaking with every thrust. Janice and Jacob let out a moan. How he was rigid told us he was cumming into his female. A human female being impregnated. The first in 8,000 years. Thinking about his puny sperm knocking up a once extinct species made me cum. "Fuck Arna! You're sucking me off inside!" Baras yelled. He came in me. Baras was exhausted. So was I. I looked at the time. It was getting late. I gave the two time to rest from their sex before returning.

 

"Hey Janice. You feeling better?" I asked. She blushed and nodded. "That's good. I found something interesting poking around this computer here. Something about girl’s day" I said. Janice chuckled. "Yes it when girls get together and do girl things for fun" she said. "Would you like to do that with me?" I asked. She nodded. "Good see you tomorrow" I said. Jacob kept his eye on me as I left the room.   

 

Me and Janice had fun the next day. We watched a human movie. The very few that survived. She showed me what ice cream was. A dessert we Salens eat was similar. "What is this?" she asked. "Tarfulee" I said. "Tastes like frozen yogurt" she said. "Yes it's made from the breastmilk of a mammal that would look like to you a...what's it called? Oh. A dog" I said. The look on her face. She put it down and gripped her stomach. "Full?" I asked. "....uh yeah. Full" she said. I had lab markers which I used to color her cloth clothes. It looked better then the boring white it was. Wish I had doll clothes. They would fit her nicely. Then she taught me about makeup. Our species doesn't use that. We rely our sense of smell to attract mates. "So you color your lips and face?" I asked. "Yes. We even do our nails. Too bad about not having makeup. Not even nail polish" she said. "Maybe I can find something like nail polish" I said. I left her on the bed and went to Baras. He was reading the reports from the probes.

 

"Can I borrow your paints?" I asked. "The ones from my art kit. Okay. Why?" he asked. "Janice is teaching me the way to put on nail polish" I said. He looked confused. "Okay. It's in the locker over there" he said. I grabbed the kit and returned to the bedroom. "This might work" I said. "You got polish?!" she asked. "No. This is paints from my husband's art kit. He has a hobby that he indulges in to relax" I said. "He's an artist? Thought he was a scientist like you" she said. "He is. When I met him in college he was in their art program. He ended up switching majors to be with me" I said. "Aww that's sweet. Arna, do you think things will work out with me and Jacob?" she asked. "Maybe. I noticed Jacob can be self-centered though" I said. "How do you know that?" she asked. I knew why. "A woman's intuition" I said lying. "So what color should I paint my nails?" Janice asked. "Well why not green? It would match your eyes" I said. Janice smiled. The tiny girl plucked off a brush hair and used it to paint her fingernails. I watched very closely as she painted her itty bitty toenails. She wriggled her toes and fingers as the paint dried. "Can you help me? I've never did this before" I said.

 

"Ehh...just try. Besides I can't lift something so heavy" she said. She looked at my bare feet with a hint of trepidation. True. I could crush her easily. Hell my big toe was enough. What I wanted was the cute human to do it for me. I got hooked on the power I had over Jacob. I wanted a taste of it from her. "That's no problem" I said picking up the brush and easily snapping it into a third. She jumped at the sound. "...okay" she said nervous. Janice picked it up and dabbed it into some black paint. She panted with exhaustion after finishing one foot. I blew on the paint and her hair moved with my breath. She looked at the other one with disdain. "I can take care of that now I see how to do it. You did great" I said. I stroked her hair. She smiled a bit. After I was done with the other toes I got an idea. "What do you think?" I asked. "The black matches the fir on your tail. Looks nice" she replied.

 

"Yeah but it's missing something cute. I know. Janice can I borrow you for a bit?" I asked. "Borrow?" she asked nervous. "Don't worry. Nothing crazy or harmful. Maybe even fun for you. Step into the pink paint there please" I said. She looked confused. "Come on" I said pushing her with my finger. She stumbled over to the cap that had the paint in it. She stepped in. "Now get ready" I said. I picked her up and began pressing her bare feet onto my nails. "Good it's working!" I said. Her tiny feet made perfect pink footprints. Tiny toe prints and all. One by one I did my nails. "Arna. Can we stop? I feel like a toy or something" she said. "Don’t be like that. This will only take another few minutes. Look how cute it's coming out" I said. Her tiny body was shaking now. She was scared now. "And now the pinky toe. Need more paint" I said dabbing her feet again. I pressed her feet down on my pinky nail. Her knees buckled. "Keep your legs straight dear and don't wriggle your toes. Makes the prints come out smudgy" I said. When I was done I blew on the nails. "See? Look how cute they look? Thanks for helping Janice" I said rubbing her head. She pushed away my finger.

 

"Something wrong?" I asked. "You used me like I was a toy! Didn't even care about how I felt" she said. "Janice I'm sorry you feel that way but were you hurt? No. I'd never hurt you. I've come to love you. You've shown me things I've never seen or heard about. Like today. I enjoyed today. I was just having fun okay?" I said. She looked at me and down at her pink stained feet. "Apology accepted" she said. "Good now let's get cleaned up. Your tootsies could use it" I said. I took her to the bathroom and stripped. "What are you doing?" she asked. "Getting naked. You can't take a bath in your clothes" I said. "I thought we were gonna take turns" she said. "Nonsense. You washing in the sink is nothing compared to the tub. Look at it. It's like a pool to you. You could easily drown in there" I said. "But washing with another girl?" she said. "What? We're both girls and I'm sure we both have already seen everything. Remember you were naked when you came out of the cloning tank" I said. She blushed at that. "Now that's settled let’s get the bath running" I said.

 

I ran the bath and while holding her in my hand stepped into the water. I had her sit on my chest for safety reasons. I tore off a tiny bit of soap. "Nice isn't it?" I asked. "Yeah. Like a giant hot tub" she said. I poured some water on her from my hand. I slowly soaped my arms and legs. She nearly fell off. "Okay stay here for a minute" I said placing her on my breast. "Arna whoa!" she said as I raised my leg. She gripped my nipple to avoid sliding off. Her grasping hands sent shivers up my spine. My nipples got hard. "See? I told you to hold on" I said. As I soaped my legs she held on tight. I put my legs back in the water. Janice slid down to my stomach. "You were getting aroused by that?!" she yelled. "Yes and so would you if someone squeezed your nipples. Now let's get you soaped up" I said. She didn't say a word as she layered herself up. "Your hair is so pretty. Like fire" I said soaping my fingers. "Arna I can wash my own hair" she said as I gently rubbed her hair between my fingers.

 

"I know. I just like spoiling you" I said. She relaxed a bit. Interesting. Just a second ago she thought I took advantage of her. Feed a human's ego and look at the change. She was letting me soap up her arms and legs. She didn't want me to soap up her chest though. "I got it" she said. Her cute tits were just covered in suds. "Ready for a rinse?" I asked. She nodded. I rinsed her off. "I can still see some pink on your feet" I said. A bit of soap and I held her ankle with my fingers. I gently rubbed and cleaned her tiny foot and then went to the next. I heard her giggle. "Now to clean down there" I said moving my finger toward her tiny pussy. "No Arna! Jesus! I get you like playing with me but enough is enough! I don't swing that way!" she yelled. "I was just helping you! Whatever human modesty you got is your problem. Our kind doesn't have such hang ups. Gay, bi, straight, that's your species' issues. You have...had a nice society but it had fucked up problems. You'd think the opportunity me and my husband gave you you two can start fresh. But if you want to be a fucking prude then by all means" I said shifting my weight. Janice fell into the water.

 

She quickly scrambled back onto my stomach. I could tell she was pissed until she saw my face. "Are you crying?" she asked. "I don't like it when people I've been kind to are mean to me. I take it personal" I said. She lay down on my stomach face down. Her tiny ass beading with water was adorable. "I didn't mean to offend. Go ahead" she said. I carefully rubbed her little ass with soap. Her little body wriggled as my fingernail slipped between her ass cheeks. The thought of doing this to Jacob crossed my mind. I rinsed her off. There was a knock on the door. "I'm coming in. Need to get some water for coffee" Baras said. I saw earlier him looking hard at Janice. "Come on in" I said. "What?! Arna!" Janice said. Baras opened the door and stepped in. He saw me and saw Janice. She had covered herself. "Seems like you two are having fun" he said. "Yes. Do you like my toes?" I said raising a foot into the air. "That's different. Nice. A human custom?" he asked.

 

"Yes. Part of the girl’s night ritual. She did hers too. Don't they look cute?" I said grabbing Janice's leg and lifting it up. Janice let out a squeal as her tiny cunt was made visible. Baras leaned in closely. "That is cute. Jacob is a lucky man" he said. As he turned to leave I saw him sporting an erection. Janice was pissed but didn't say a word. We dried off and returned to the bedroom. "I had so much fun tonight. Did you?" I asked. "I understand that we share different views on nudity and sexuality but that was uncalled for. Would you like to be toyed with?" she said. "Hmm...in honesty if it was by someone I trusted. Someone with my life. No, I wouldn't" I replied. She sighed. "Just ask me beforehand okay? As curtesy" she said. "Fine. He was right though. That nail polish really suits you. Bet Jacob would like to suck your toes again if he saw that" I said. Janice looked shocked at me. "Again? How did you know he did it already?" she asked. Oops.

 

"Well...we were kinda watching earlier when you two were intimate" I said. "HOW DARE YOU! That was personal and private! You two watched us make love?!" she shouted. "It was in the interest of science. We had read about it but never seen the act. We didn't know if the data was accurate. We can't order you two to do it so this was an opportunity that couldn't be wasted. If you want you can watch me and Baras do it. It's no big deal. Simple instinct" I said. She looked disgusted. "Take me back to my bed. NOW!" she yelled. I snatched her up fast. I gave a slight squeeze but didn't harm her. I sat her down at her bed. "Hey Janice" Jacob said. She ignored him and climbed into bed. Jacob ran to me. "What did you do?" he asked. "Nothing harmful. Cultural misunderstanding" I said. He looked really pissed at me. "That's all it was?" he asked. I petted his chest and licked my lips. "Honest" I said.  Later that night I tossed and turned in bed. I was still aroused by molesting Janice and touching such a cute chest didn't help. Baras was snoring away as I crept out of bed.

 

Jacob was sleeping with Janice. He had pushed his bed next to hers. Wonder if she said anything. I uncovered them and carefully lifted him out. He was still asleep. His toned leg hung limply over my index finger. With my other hand I peeled away his cloth shirt. A simple rub of his balls and his dick hardened. He mumbled in his sleep. I gently kissed his face. He gasped seeing me. "Wakey wakey!" I said. "What are you going to do to me?" he asked sadly. "Nothing physically painful. Just some fun" I said taking him to the med console. "Talking to Janice...by the way did you talk to her?" I asked. "Yeah. She told me you were....toying with her. She said you think it’s okay since your kind is a bunch of exhibitionists" he said. That word. Didn't know that one. Have to look it up later. "Well we don't have your species' hang ups" I said. "Like rape?" he asked. I sat him down and got a Petri dish. "What are you gonna do?" he asked. "Well I need a sample. Now stand up and jerk off over the dish" I said. He knew better than argue with me.

 

Jacob stood over the dish and began jerking his cock over it. "That's it. Wank that tiny penis. Think about Janice. Those cute titties. Adorable ass you'd just love to pinch. Those cute little feet of hers. Aww...don't look so mad. I'm doing this for you" I said. "How the fuck is making me jerk off into a dish the size of cheap ass outdoor pool my benefit?" he asked. "Well think about it. How will you repopulate your species unless your swimmers are swimming?" I asked. He looked dead at me. "Nice try bitch but you can't rebuild a species with just two people" he said. "Oh I can clone more of you humans. Of course the concept of marriage goes out the window. It can work by the numbers*" I said.

 

(Authors note: Soon after cracking the human genome, scientists saw something incredible. The vast majority of humans carry a barely changed strand of mitochondrial DNA. This means humans all over the world share a common ancestor. This was traced tens of thousands of years back to a time when something terrible happened to Earth. Whatever happened left no more than 30 reproducing females left. We rebuilt our species from just that. Wow.)

 

Jacob kept jerking off until he came. His tiny seed shot into the dish. I smiled and put it into the med scanner. "You do the honors. Go ahead and look for yourself. Just ask it to scan" I said. "Computer. Scan sample" he said. "Scan complete. Sperm sample viable" it said. "Isn't that great? You two can have kids. Well, not just her mind you but I'll bet Janice will be your favorite" I said. He stared at the screen. "Kids. I've never even thought about it" he said. I lifted him to my face. "Why not? You're definitely of good breeding stock. Muscular and big down there...in a way. Not to mention cute. Just looking at you makes me wet" I said. I gently had him spin around to face me. He stood still as my finger rubbed his cock. "Just get it over with" he said.  He looked helpless as my fingers wrapped around his body. I engulfed his crotch and started sucking away. "You like doing this don't you you giant cat bitch" he hissed. He yelped as I squeezed his asscheeks.  Jacob was quietly whimpering. If I wasn't so horny I'd feel terrible. Okay...truthfully I felt terrible the whole time but not enough to stop using him for my pleasure. He cried out as he came on my tongue.

 

"Please tell me you're done" he said. Jacob was gotten used to this fairly fast. Humans are more resilient than I thought.  I sat him back on the table. "If I had it to do over I'd never had cloned you or Janice. Everything I learn about humans from you two just sours my view of you. Look at me. You turned me into some pervert" I said. "ME?! That was all you! You decided to rape me!" he yelled. "After you trampled on my heart! If you let me down gently I'd be different! I'm sorry Arna but I don’t feel that way for you. I love someone else. At least that way I wouldn't be so hurt!" I yelled. "That's an excuse. You wanted me to be your fuck toy. An excuse to be a pervert" he hissed. I raised my fist over him. I'd be so easy to crush him. His bones crunching under my mighty blow. Blood squirting everywhere. "...do it" he whispered quietly. I lowered my fist.

 

I said nothing as I carried him back to his bed. He didn't even acknowledge me as he climbed in and spooned Janice. Like nothing happened. Over the next few days I spent virtually no time with them. Baras on the other hand began asking questions of Janice and Jacob. Mostly they were about what they wanted of their future. As a result they were more drawn to him than me now. I would walk through the room and they would just glance and say nothing. "So you would like a home outside of the city. Okay. That sounds doable. You need a big one if you plan to have kids" he said. Janice blushed. "You’d do that for us?" Jacob asked. "Of course. Besides a cute girl like her deserves it" he said tapping her head. She smiled at him. That changed however.

 

The next day Janice just sat on the table not moving. Just staring at her feet. Jacob was worried. He asked me to talk to her. "You okay?" I asked. "Yeah I just want to be alone" she said. "You sure. Me and Baras are trying something called cake. Learned the makeup from a recipe I found. You want to join us?" I asked. Her eyes got big hearing his name. She quickly shook her head. "Alright. Call us if you need something" I said. She looked at me with such sad eyes. She jumped hearing him walk into the doorway. "She said no" I said. Baras looked at her. "Fine. We'll leave her be" he said. It was by chance I found out what was going on late that night.

 

I got up to go to the bathroom. As I was heading back I noticed light coming from the storage room. It was that moment I realized Baras wasn't in the bed when I woke up. I heard his voice coming from the storage room through the door. "Yeah that's it. Grind that tiny pussy against my shaft. Tiny slut. You enjoy being used like this. Say it" his voice said. "I'm a tiny slut. I like being used as your sex toy" Janice said. I threw the door open. On the floor was Baras and hugging his dick was Janice. "I'll be damned" I said. "Thank god! Help Arna! He's been raping me for two days!" Janice cried. I picked her up and she hugged my shirt. "Honey I can explain" Baras stuttered. "Explain how? How you decided to have your way with her?" I asked. "He said he'd kill Jacob if I told!" she cried. Baras looked scared as shit. "Get up and go to the bedroom" I said. Baras stood up naked and went to the bedroom. I was still holding Janice as I carried her to Jacob.

 

"Jacob wake up. Something has happened" I said. He rubbed his eyes and looked to see Janice. He saw she was very upset. "What happened?!" he yelled. I picked him up. "Something we all need to talk about" I said. I returned to the bedroom. "Jacob I caught my husband raping Janice. Furthermore he threatened to kill you if she told. Sound familiar?" I asked. Baras looked confused. "Baras I'm not angry at you. Well...jealous maybe but not angry. For the past week I've been raping Jacob so I can't be mad" I said. The look on his face. "I knew it! Knew there was something going on!" Baras yelled. "Yes you we're right. Moving on. It's apparent that humans cause us to act different than normal. I don't know if a size thing or the fact they are intelligent. After all I don't feel like raping mice. Do you?" I asked him. He frowned disgusted. "Janice, Jacob. We apologize for using you the way we did. Now having said that will we still use you? Hmm....yes I guess we will. Baras, do you have a problem with me fucking Jacob?" I asked. "As long as I get to fuck Janice" he replied.

 

I smiled and kissed him. I dropped the humans on the bed and took off my shirt and panties. My tail curled at the thought of them trapped between our naked bodies. "Now you two. I think both of us need to get rid of some pent up stress" I said. Janice hugged Jacob tightly. "You're all insane! You think we'd just dive into your nasty cunt or grind against some musky alien cock?! I think I can say for certain that we rather die!" he yelled. "I can arrange that human" Baras said grabbing Janice from Jacob. "Now that we're being honest I have a confession to make. The night before we cloned Janice here I cloned her already. I was jealous of Jacob and wanted to take my anger out on him but couldn't. That night I was in the bathroom? I was in there with her" he said. We were all astonished. "Then where is that one?!" I said. "Well...I ate her" he said. "You ate her?!" I yelled. Janice in his hand hearing that peed herself. She had stopped wriggling around. She was catatonic.

 

"How...how could you? She was a person with feelings! A living breathing person!" Jacob yelled. "I have to agree Baras. That was extreme" I said. "I was scared okay?! I didn't want to lose you" he said quietly. "Baras I understand. You were scared. Eating them. That's...that's cold even for me" I said. "So you draw the line at eating us?! Lady you are wacked" Jacob said. "I'm the first to admit what we do is wrong but eating people is extreme even for my feelings. Something about you humans brings out the worst in us but even I see that some things are blatantly wrong" I said. "I don't get it. You threatened to kill us!" he said. "I lied. Truth of the matter is I love you both. I could never kill you" I said. "So how will you get us to comply then?" Jacob asked. "Hunger. A few days of starving and you'll come around" I said. He balked at me.

 

"So we prostitute ourselves for food and water now" he said. He looked up at Janice. She was staring blankly down. Jacob wasn't stupid. He remembered how it felt to starve and the terribleness of eating another person. He remembered how his lips cracked from thirst and having to drink piss to survive. "You win" he said. I smiled at Baras who started to lick Janice. I spread my pussy for Jacob who started licking at it. My moans along with Baras' grunts filled the room. Baras slobbered over Janice. Sucking her tits like candies. Tounging her ass. Licking her little feet. She never did complain or even struggle. Jacob was fucking his tiny dick in me. "I fucking...hate you. Hope you burn in hell" he gasped. Baras had Janice on his cock and was looking at my busy cunt. I nodded at what he was thinking.

 

Jacob didn't even see what was coming. Baras' dick pushed him right in. I bit my lips at how much I was being filled up. Baras wasn't a small man. Add that to the fact two tiny people were shoved in as well and I felt like a bottle with an oversize cork in it. "Oh shit baby! I can feel him struggling in there! Every time you push it in I can feel him panic! Do it more! DO IT FASTER!" I screamed. Baras was fucking me harder than I ever been fucked. It actually hurt but I didn't care. Shit! It hurts so good! Baras propped me in his lap and my ass rested on his crotch. "I love you Arna" he said looking into my eyes. He held me tight and kissed me deeply. He pushed in as far as he could and released his load. My greedy cunt sucked every drop out of him. He let go of me and I fell backward. Cum oozed out of me. I saw a hand reach out from between my lips.

 

Jacob gasped for air and dragged himself out. His other hand was grasping Janice's arm. He yanked her out seconds later. They were a mess. Jacob was coughing. Janice wasn't moving. "Janice?! Janice?!" he yelled. She opened her eyes and screamed. She took off running for the edge of the bed. She drove off. Since I was lying down my arm was draped over the bed. It was coincidence it was close to her. I caught her in midair. She was screaming and yelling incoherently. "Damn. We broke her" Baras said. Jacob ran to my hand which was now safely over the bed. Jacob tried to console her but she pushed and hit him. She really was insane. All because of us. "For fucks sake! If you care about us then do something!" he yelled. I carried them to the med terminal. After cloning them I began looking through their medical knowledge. It was primitive to the point of laughable but effective.

 

"Computer. Constitute chemical compound listed as Valium in the database" I said. "You have Valium?" Jacob asked. "The computer can synthesize any compound with enough information" I replied. After I got the drug I handed it to Jacob. I held Janice down with one finger on her chest and another on her legs. Jacob grabbed her face and shoved the tablet into her mouth. I could hear him crying. Janice began to relax after a few minutes. After 10 minutes she was calm. I gave Jacob a cotton ball to clean her up. "Is she alright?" he asked. I looked at him. The old me was coming back as I thought about what we had done. "What have we done Baras? We gave her life. Is that what humans can do to people! Abandon their morals?" I asked. "You want to stop?" he asked. "Yes! No! I don't know! That was the best sex I ever had! Now look at them!" I yelled. We left them alone for three days.

 

Janice wasn't well. She was doped up to she eyeballs. Jacob wasn't eating. Baras asked me to see him one night in the lab. "What did you do?!" I asked. Before him was three humans I hadn't seen before. A male about 14 years old with brown hair. A female about 18 with black hair and brown skin. And another female 29 years old black hair and pale skin. All of them scared shitless. "Meet Julian, Elena and Yumi. I figured we could start fresh with them seeing Jacob and Janice are out of commission. Go ahead you three say hi to my wife Arna" he said. Neither said anything. "SAY HI!" he yelled poking Julian in the back. "H-hi!" he yelled frightened. "My god Baras. This isn't right! You can't just clone them for amusement!" I yelled. "Why can't I? They live again and we get to have fun. It's a win win" he said. Now I could see how hypocritical I truly was. Just last week I said something similar.

 

"You don't like them? Fine. I'll just clone Janice again" he said. He snatched up Yumi and crammed her into his mouth. She screamed in a language unknown to me as he closed his lips. "BARAS!" I screamed as he swallowed. I watched as the poor girl slid down his throat and disappear past his collarbone. "What? You don't want them right?" he said grabbing another. I watched as he ate the boy. Elena took off running as Baras reached for her. I snatched her up. She screamed in another language. She then spoke English. "Please don't eat me!" she yelled. "No one is going to eat you. Fuck me Baras! What is your problem?!" I screamed. "My problem?! Everything I try to please you doesn't work! Ever since these fucking vermin came into our lives it's been one thing after another! You get all motherly to them. Then you get sexy and now back to motherly! My problem?! What's yours?!" he yelled.

 

I've never seen such anger in his eyes. He was a different person. "You're not the man I married. I'm putting in to have us removed from this post. After that I'm going to request marriage dissolvent" I said. He got up wide eyed. He rushed past me. I quickly followed him. "What are you doing?!" I screamed. In his hand was a storage container. He had it over Jacob and Janice. Jacob was looking at impending death. Being hit with that thing was like having 1000 tons dropped from the sky. "It's all because of them. Humans. They destroy everything. Themselves. Their world. Now my marriage" he hissed. "No please" Jacob said. He watched my husband's insane face and then *CRACK*. My husband fell to the floor. Jacob saw me holding a portable terminal. He walked to the edge of the table. We both looked down. My husband. My beloved Baras was lying on the floor with blood pooling around his head. His eyes were open not blinking. No breath. He was dead.

 

I dropped the terminal. Elena in my other hand was speechless. "I killed him. My soulmate. I killed my beloved life mate" I muttered. I put Elena down on the table and sat in the chair next to the terminal. "You're Jacob from algebra right?! What's going on?!" Elena asked. "I...I don't know" he replied. I sat there until dawn. I only moved when they asked for food and water. I stared at them with bitterness. Part of me wanted them to die. The other part wanted myself to die. Jacob climbed a wire to talk to me. "What is it? Hungry?" I asked. He petted my face.   My finger brushed his arm away. I looked at Baras. His skin was pale. Eyes that sparkled in the sunlight now dim and lifeless. I got up and went to him.

 

I dragged his body outside. A smeared line of blood stained the floor. With not one words picked up an excavating shovel and began digging. My hands were sore but I didn't care. My thoughts were on Baras. How we met at an art viewing. Our wedding night and how he fucked me till I couldn't walk. As I pushed him into the hole and bang covering him up I felt like I was burying my heart. I returned to the station. "Information saved" the computer beeped. "What are you doing?" I asked Jacob. "Trying to make a Valium for you" he said. I looked over at Elena and Janice. Janice was asleep. Elena was cowering next to her still naked. She was younger than the others. Her body more supple and thin. Her skin was like cinnamon. "Yeah I'll take a valium later. But for now" I said standing up and grabbing Elena. She screamed and was dropped next to Jacob. She hugged Jacob sobbing. "Arna what are you doing?! If you're still angry at me then take it out on me! Leave her out of it. Look! Here's my dick! Go on! Suck it!" She shouted wagging his tiny package at me. I pushed Elena down with a finger and pressed down on Jacob's shoulders.

 

"You humans have cost me everything. My career. My husband and very soon when my higher ups want a report...my freedom. The only way to avoid being locked up is if a quarantine is put in place and since your degenerate species scoured the world that won't be happening" I said. "Arna. What happened was terrible but"

 

"YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP! Nobody human has anything to say to me today! If I accomplish anything here it's going to be responsible for restarting an extinct species. Now. Fuck her" I hissed. He looked at me and Elena. The girl was having her head no. "I have Janice. This isn't necessary" he said. I yanked Elena up by her hair. She was screaming in pain and then I dumped her into my mouth. Her screams rattled my teeth. Her tiny bare feet kicked at the inside of my cheeks. I could taste her. My mouth watered at her meaty flavor. I pushed her to the side of my mouth to speak. "You will fuck her or I swallow" I said. "You wouldn't. You told Baras yourself that was too cruel!" he said. "BARAS IS DEAD! You think I give a fuck about what's right and wrong anymore?! Now are you going to do it or does she end up a snack?!" I yelled. "...alright. Spit her out" he said quietly.

 

I bent my head down and let the gasping and coughing girl fall out my mouth. "There's no other way" he told her. She tried to fight him but he pushed her down. "No Jacob. Don't do this" she pleaded as he pulled her legs apart. She screamed in pain as he took her virginity. Jacob rammed into her faster and faster. He groaned but he wasn't happy. I took off my shoes and socks. My pants and panties came next. I placed my legs on the table. My sweaty feet encircled them. I began fingering myself as I watched them breed. "Yeah that it. Fuck the tiny bitch. Shoot her full of cum. Breed her" I hissed. Elena had stopped fighting and just laid there. I was knuckle deep inside me as I watched Jacob strain himself. Little fuck was trying not to cum. "Don't...don't you dare hold back. Cum in her. Make more humans that will fuck up people's lives!" I said. Jacob couldn't hold out any longer. "I'm going to cum. I'm sorry!" he yelled. Elena sobbed as he shot his potent seed into her. I came hard. My juices coating the chair. My toes flexing around them. I collapsed forward on the table.

 

"You happy now. Look at her" he said. Elena was looking like Janice. "She's alive isn't she? Now...now I think I'll have a Valium" I said. I asked the med console for one my sized. A pill came out from the dispenser. I popped it. "Arna I'm so sorry" he said. "Don't be. Soon I will clone more girls for you" I said. Jacob consoled Elena. His seed dripped out of her. She glanced up at me with no emotion. Ow! OUCH! A sharp stabbing pain came from my stomach. "Arna. When I said sorry it wasn't for what happened to you. It was for what was going to happen to you" he said.

 

"What...did you...do to me" I said. The pain was horrific. "While you were outside burying your husband I had your computer scan something. I had been hiding food for the past few days till it rotted. I wasn't the best student at school but I did remember my biology. The most deadly toxin in the world? Botulism. I had the computer scan a dose of it and had it overwrite the file for Valium. The dose you swallowed is enough to kill tens of thousands of humans" he said. I reached out for him and just before I could grab him my arm went numb. "It's spreading. Soon you will be paralyzed. Then you lungs will be too. Again Arna. I'm sorry. What I did I did without choice. How you threatened Elena and just now had me rape this girl proved to me that you have lost you mind. It was only a matter of time till you killed us."

 

"You said so yourself that you can clone more. Have them experience the same horrors? No, I don't think so. It was you or us...humans" he said. I went to yell and I vomited blood all over the table. "Jesus. I thought it would be quicker. Before you die I'll say this. Thank you for bringing us back to life. For that we are grateful. Having said that. For the other things. Treating us as fuck toys. Things for amusement. I hope you burn in whatever alien hell you believe in" he hissed. "I...only...wanted to do something...good. Why did it go...wrong? I just...wanted...to...learn..." I said as my lungs seized up. "You wanted to learn about us. What made us human. Seeing your flaws makes me think you're more human than you ever knew" he said walking up to me. My vision blurred. I heard him whisper something to me before the world faded away. "If I was 200 ft. tall I would've done the same thing"

 

"Is she dead?" Elena asked. "Yeah. She's dead" he replied. "What do we do now?" Elena asked. "We stock up on food. Learn how to operate these machines. First I have to do something to make sure none of this happens again" he said. "Computer. Can you quarantine Earth?" he asked. "Only if a lethal contagion is present" it replied. Jacob dipped his hand in Arna's blood. "Scan" he said. "Scanning...warning! Lethal unknown bacterium detected! Do you wish to enact quarantine protocols?" it asked. "Absolutely" he replied. "Enacting protocols. Transmitting" it said. The computer beeped. "Incoming transmission" it said. Jacob hid behind it. "Arna? Baras? We got a quarantine protocol activation! Please confirm! Can you hear me? Please...oh god. Arna" the voice said seeing her face with blood coming out her mouth. "Protocol acknowledged. Earth will remain a hot zone for the next 50 solar cycles. Poor bastards..." the voice said before ending transmission. "50 cycles. I'll take it" Jacob said.

 

"It's okay. Those aliens are coming here no time soon" he said. "Jacob. What happens if I get pregnant?" she asked. "Then we'll welcome the first baby in 8,000 years. That reminds me" Jacob said looking at the med console. "Can you check on Janice? She should know what happened even if she's still out of it" he said. Elena climbed down from the table. "Computer. Begin cloning" he said. "There are 206 viable human DNA samples on file. Which ones do you wish to clone?" it asked. "All of them. Wait! Wait...just the female ones. Delete the male ones. No need for competition" he said. "Deleting. Deletion complete. Beginning cloning sequence. Estimated time to completion is 117 standard hours. Is this acceptable?" it asked. "Yes. I have all the time in the world" he said sitting down in front of the tank. Jacob watched the proteins come together and dreamed of the future. A future he was literally making...

 

 In our pursuit of scientific advancement a question is asked of us. "Can we do this?" Instead of asking that one we should ask "should we do this?" All too often human progress outpaces human morality. Only time will tell which one wins the race. This has been an episode of The Size Zone.

End Notes:

In the next episode of The Size Zone We will meet a woman who has suffered a terrible loss. See how she comes to terms with it in the next episode "Momento Mori"

Episode 2... "Memento Mori pt. 1" by Size Master

It happens to all of us. We lose someone we love. In our grief we say what we'd do if we just had some more time with them. What we would say. What we would do. What if we got that chance? Tonight we will meet a woman who lives in a world where it's possible. Tonight we will see what happens in tonight's episode "Memento Mori"

 

 

It all seems so unreal. I still can't believe my husband Felix is gone. Even his funeral felt like I was watching a movie. Something other than cold reality. This morning I got a call from our lawyer saying there was a provision in his funeral arrangements. He had excellent life insurance when it came to the arrangements. I got a check for $50,000 and every expense paid for the services. One service I didn't know of. A session with Memento Mori. They were making the news every week. Their services ran afoul of every major religion out there. They skirted the law. Last month one of their offices was firebombed. Myself I gave it no thought...until now. When they appeared a few years ago it caused a worldwide uproar. An organization that cloned miniature versions of the dead so their surviving relatives could find closure. Yeah, fucking crazy. Now it was illegal to clone people but they found a loophole. Technically they weren't people. Only 95% of their DNA was human. Just enough not to break the UN sanctions.

 

Here I was driving to their office in downtown Tallahassee. The Florida sun was vile. Like the world was happy while I suffered. I park the car and see the office surrounded by protestors. They hold signs saying "abominations to God" and "leave the dead alone". They shouted that those who went in would burn in hell. The local police was keeping an eye on them. One protestor threw a water bottle hitting me in the head. I was rushed in quickly. "Sign in please. I'll get a facilitator shortly" the receptionist said. I signed in and sat in the lobby. To my left was a woman in her late 30's holding a photo. I glanced at it. She looked up at me. "Sorry. I didn't mean to be nosy" I said. "It's okay. It's my son. He passed last week in an auto accident. I said such terrible things to him that night before he left. Things that..." she said before crying. He was cute. Around 16 or so. "Miss Chambers? He's ready to see you" a woman said walking up. "Eric? Eric is ready?!" the woman yelled. The stood up and quickly followed the woman.

 

As I looked around I saw men and women of various ages here. One woman in her 20's was shaking her foot. She was dressed very well. Prada open toed heels. Designer dress and purse. Her blond hair in a ponytail. "Miss Mackenberry. He's ready to see you" a man said coming toward her. "About fucking time. Now to get some answers" she said nearly knocking the man over. "Miss Alverez?" a woman asked. Hearing my last name I stood up. "Good morning ma'am. I'm Laura your facilitator. Follow me please" she said. Laura was young. At most 22 years old. Dressed professional with a black blazer with nylons. Her shoes were black low cut heels. Her skin was rosy and her hazel eyes were expressed even with her large glasses. Her auburn hair swished back and forth as she looked for an available conference room. In one room I saw the grieving mother from before. I took a sharp breath as I saw a tiny teen boy in her hands. She was sobbing and holding him to her cheek. "Ah we can use this" Laura said opening a door.

 

"So what do you know about us?" she asked. "I know you clone dead people and charge a lot for it" I said. "It's much more than that. Yes we clone dead people but what we do is so much more. We give people something once thought a wish. The chance to say goodbye. A fitting farewell to those taken suddenly from us. Most of our clients are those who lost someone through accident or murder. I myself lost a little sister last year. She was getting on my nerves and I told her to play outside. She...she was hit by a car. I blamed myself for what happened. I stopped eating. Began failing school. I even thought about killing myself. My parents came to Memento Mori to try to get me help. They cloned my sister. I told her I was responsible. She...she just said she loved me. For the next week we lived as siblings like never before. I was able to find peace and put my life back together. Look at this" she said giving me her phone. It was a picture of them. In her palms was a tiny girl no bigger than two inches. She couldn't have been no more than 8.

 

"After that I decided to work for the company after I graduated. I wanted to vibe others closure like I did" she said. Her story struck me. At first I thought this was crazy but seeing how warm her smile was as she looked at the picture I decided to go with it. "It says here your husband died in a freak accident" she said. "Yes. Felix was a contractor who was working on a hose being built. A support beam came lose and fell. The impact broke his neck. It...I was told it was quick and painless" I said. "Sorry for your loss" she said touching my shoulder. "He will never see our child being born" I said starting to cry. Laura grabbed a Kleenex for me. "You're barely showing but I see the bump now. How far along are you?" she asked. "Four months" I replied. She hung her head. She picked up a document. "If you want to go ahead with this sign here and here" she said. "What is this?" I asked. "The first line is to have your neurosurgeon release your late husband's neural scan. The second is permission to use it" she said. I looked confused.

 

"Let me explain. Ever since the human brain was fully mapped we've been using that to diagnose and treat neurological diseases. Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and such. They also contain memory patterns. We use those to imprint onto the clone. He will wake up and be just like your late husband" she said. "He will know me? Know everything that Felix knew?" I asked. "As current as the last scan which was when?" she asked. "Two months ago during a checkup" I said. "Great" she said. I signed the documents. "So what now?" I asked. "Well we begin the process. That will take about 36 hours. We need to make sure the mouse DNA takes hold with no rejection" she said. She opened the door for me and I left. As I was trying to wrap my mind around what just happened I heard shouting. It was coming from a room to the right.  I peeked through the window.

 

"Where the fuck is it old man?! Where did you transfer the money?!" a familiar woman shouted. It was the woman from before. The Prada woman. On the desk before her was a man in his late 50's naked...and 3 inches tall. He was cowering from her. "You're gonna tell me where you wired your money. I'll be goddamned you leave me with nothing!" she shouted. "I'm not telling a gold digger a fucking thing!" the tiny man squeaked. "You didn't have that attitude when your old ass was fucking me. No matter. I got a whole week to find out. Let's go home and...talk" she said. She grabbed the man quickly and shoved him into her purse. His screams were muted as she zipped it up. Shit. Since they weren't people she could do anything to him.

 

I returned home and sat on the sofa. The house was so quiet. I found myself staring at our wedding photo. "Finally did it! 2/14/23" the caption said on the bottom. I and Felix had been married for 4 years. We met by chance at the grocery store. We bumped into each other as we reached for spaghetti noodles. We both said excuse me and laughed. We began talking about food and he said I should try his fettuccine. Surprised him by saying I would. I remember that night. He was a great cook. Funny too. After that night we decided to date. On Christmas Eve he popped the question. I was blubbering like a child as he slid the ring on. He was shocked to find I was a virgin. My parents were old fashioned. Made me swear not to have sex until I was married. Well I kept most of the promise. God we made love. Felix was an animal. Sucking my toes. Poking my belly button. Biting my nipples. He came in me so many times we ruined the sheets. I was sure I would get pregnant.

 

As we found out no matter how much we tried to conceive it didn't work. Years of trying. Finally I underwent an experimental procedure and finally got pregnant. Felix was shocked to the point he nearly crushed me in a bear hug. He was so happy. I wonder if he was happy right up to...

 

Then I remember he's dead. I stood up and went to the nursery he was fixing up for the baby. The crib was done. Hand made himself. Unpainted. We wanted to be surprised at the sex. "WHY?! WHY DID YOU TAKE HIM FROM ME?!" I screamed at God. I beat my fists on the crib until one of the bars broke. I just sat on the carpet and cried. 33 hours until I see him. How would I feel? What would I say? As the next day passed I thought about what to say. How to say goodbye. Could I? Tomorrow at 3:00 I'd see him.

 

I put on his favorite dress. Red with white trim. He loved that color, especially on me. Said I looked like candy and wanted to see if I tasted sweet. My nails were French tipped. I touched my wedding ring. I was shaking in the car sitting in the driveway. I turned the key and drove the Lexus to the office. It was raining so the amount of protestors was a lot smaller. Just 3 or 4 with ponchos. God. Don't they have jobs? I check in with the receptionist and sit down. There are more people here today. Some are crying as they cradle someone. A tiny woman my age is being cared for by a boy no older than 10. His father had his arm around his shoulder. "Promise mommy you'll be okay" her tiny voice said. The boy nodded as tears flowed from his eyes. A man in his 20's has another man his age on his lap. "Come on man. I don't want to see you like this" his small voice chirped. "It's just. You've been there for me in the worst of times. Especially when I came out" the other man said. Guess loss and grief knows no gender bounds. Gay or straight it still hurts the same.

 

A man came to the boy and his dad. "It's time" he said. The tiny mother kissed them both and waved goodbye. The dad hugged him tightly. I found myself tearing up. I was confused though. What was happening? Why did they have to go like that? "Miss Alverez" Laura said walking up. "You ready? He's waiting for you" she said. I nodded and followed her. She had me sit down. "Now a few things I have to go over with you. First thing. They eat the same food like us so no worries. Second, if you hurt or kill him then that's on you. No refunds. Third and most important. You only have a week with him. I strongly suggest you bring him back before that" she said. "Why a week? What happens if I don't?" I asked. "Due to the nature of the clone, their metabolism is very fast. It will burn him out in about a week. On day six you'll notice him getting weaker and more tired. On the seventh day he will fall asleep and not wake up. To spare our clients that we suggest bringing them back before the deadline" she said. "I only have a week?" I asked. "I know that seems short but when I had my sister it felt like eternity. You can say and do a lot of things in a week. Things we meant to do" she said. I nodded in understanding. "Good. I'll be right back" she said.

 

She returned minutes later. Oh my god! Felix! In her hand was my husband only no bigger than my index finger! He was dressed in a white uniform. "Here you go" she said lowering her palm. Felix stepped out. He looked confused. "Is he okay?" I asked. "Just a side effect of the new neurons firing for the first time. I'll wear off in about an hour" she said. "Felix? Do you...remember me?" I asked. He looked up at me and smiled. "Hey brown eyes" he said. "FELIX!" I shouted snatching him up. I hugged him tight until he beat his tiny fists on my dress. "Oh god sorry!" I said. "Just be careful. I'm travel sized now. So this is the clone treatment.   Everything is so big. You're...you're like a goddess to me" he said. "I take it you're pleased? If so sign here to confirm delivery" she said. I signed that paper so fucking fast I damn near tore a hole in it.

 

I cradled him in my hands as I walked to the car. I giggled a bit as I put him in the cup holder. "Just like you left it" I said closing the door. I sat him on the coffee table. I stared for a minute looking into his tiny face. I touched his cheek and felt his warmth. "Baby you're shaking" he said. He hugged my finger. "It's okay. I’m sorry I left you" he said. I picked up gently this time and missed his face. I could feel him kiss and lick my lip. "I don't like it when you cry. Give me a smile" he said. I smiled for him. "Is the baby okay?" he asked. "Yeah. I got a checkup last week remember?" I asked. He looked confused. Shit. The scan was before that. No way would he know. A reminder he was a clone. "Push your dress down" he said. I pushed it down on my belly. "How long? How long has it been?" he asked. "Two months since the scan" I said. "I can see the bump. Sandy? How are you?" he asked. I hung my head. "It’s been hard Felix. This house is so empty without you. Everything reminds me of you. The pictures. The crib. Even the damn saucepan on the stove" I said. Felix sighed.

 

"Well I'm here now mí corozón" he said. I held him close to me. We sat there snuggling until my stomach growled. "Sounds like someone is hungry. Better feed her before she decides it's easier to eat me" Felix laughed. "No way would I eat my husband. Tiny or not" I said. Funny enough he was small enough for that. A rumor was going around that some actually did that but many dismissed it as anti-clone rhetoric. "Take me to the stove. We're making dinner" he said. I couldn't cook for shit. Felix was the one who did that. In the last week I've been eating out. He asked what I did for dinner since he died. "No way is my child growing on McDonalds or Taco Bell. You're eating real food tonight" he said. Felix stood on the counter as he gave directions on making fettuccine. "Now keep stirring. Good. Don't let it stick. Now stir the noodles" he said. My 3 inch husband giving out orders like he was a head chef. "Okay this part you need to be careful. Dip you pinkie into the sauce and quickly blow on it. Don't burn yourself" he said. As the sauce cooled I barely touched it. Hot! I blew quickly and it died down. "Not let me see your finger" he said.

 

His itty bitty tongue licked my giant finger. I was getting warm inside. My breath quickened a bit. "Excellent" he said. "Why my finger instead of a spoon?" I asked. "Mí abuela taught me that you need to include a bit of yourself in what you cook for those you love. That and pain is necessary to make something great" he said. Input a small dish out and one noodle. I cut it up and dabbed some sauce on it. We ate dinner like he never died. I found myself talking about friends. How they came to cheer me up. He was happy about that. The conversation turned to other things. "How was it? I have to ask. How was the funeral?" he asked. I put my fork down. Our friends showed up. My parents didn't. Your mother and grandmother did. They were very sweet to me" I said. "They didn't come huh. Even I death they hate me" he said. My parents didn't approve of Felix.

 

They saw him as a deadbeat Mexican when we first starting going out. Felix didn't have a job but that changed when he became top foreman for a subdivision project. My asshole parents didn't even ask for forgiveness. Fuck them. Now we had more money than they ever made. "Don't worry about that. If they're too stubborn to admit they're wrong it's their loss. My concern is what to do when the baby is born" I said. Felix grimaced at that thought. "Who knows? Maybe seeing their grand baby will make them change" he said. "That’s why I fell for you. Always the optimist" I said. "That and I can make you cum within a minute" he said. I coughed on my food. "Little perv" I said. "Your perv" he said looking at me with deep love. We finished our meal and watched a movie.

 

It was our favorite. We watched it all the time to remember our first night of serious dating. Felix was looking down at my feet at the end. He seemed deep in thought. "What're you thinking about?" I asked. "How truly magnificent you are" he said. "And you can tell by looking at my feet?" I asked. "That’s only the beginning" he said. "Nice try but we've been married long enough to know you got a foot fetish" I said. He tensed up. I sat him down on the floor and sat facing him feet first. "It's okay Felix jeez. Trust me I like the attention" I said. He walked up to them. He looked at me. "Go ahead baby. Lick my giant feet" I said. He began taking licks of my soles. I scrunched my toes from the tickling. Felix took off the uniform he had on and began rubbing his body on my soles. He began climbing up using my big toe and began worshipping my toes. "You know there are other places that require attention" I said pulling my panties off. As he walked toward my pussy I took my dress off.

 

"Oh my god. I can feel you Felix" I said as he licked my folds. His tiny hands rubbed my giant cunt a run then I felt him humping it. I felt myself wet as my tiny husband fucked me. "Hmmm....that's it honey. Fuck your giant wife's pussy" I said. I felt along his muscular back and brushed his tiny ass. I wanted to push him in so bad but dared not to. I was afraid I'd hurt him. He groaned as he shot his tiny seed into me. Seeing him relax against my cunt made me cum. "You okay?" I asked panting. "Fine. Soaked to the bone but fine. Forgot you're a squirter" he said. We took a bath together. It was fun washing him. So delicate. I laid in bed with him on my baby bump. He kissed my bare skin. "Daddy loves you" he quietly said. In my bliss I forgot he was a clone with a time limit. He wouldn't be around to see me give birth. "Felix what's it like to die?" I asked. "I don't know. Honestly the last thing I remember is lying on the table as they scanned my brain. I closed my eyes to relax and when I opened them I was surrounded by giant people. Sandy? How did I die? Was it quick?" he asked.

 

"A support beam came loose and hit your head. It broke your neck. It was instantaneous" I said. "Well that's a relief. Worried it was a lingering painful death. That would suck" he said. "Let's not talk about that" I said. He nodded. I had him sleep in my panty drawer for safekeeping. During the night I checked on him. He snored. I felt a tear escape my eye. "He snores just like him" I said.

The next day I spent taking about our lives. The oldest memories were new again to us. We were like teenagers with the sex. We fucked three times that day. It was crazy. I'd be like "hey we got a half hour before the next movie plays. Wanna fuck?" I say. "Sure. What would you like me to do?" he asked. He loved it most when I acted like a real goddess. The domination of it. I found myself more confident using him. Trial and error told me how fast I could jack him in and out of me. "Slower baby. I'm getting sick!" he yelled. So I'd slow down moving his tiny body in and out my pussy. He'd hold his breath at the end as I pushed his head in. All of him was inside me. "Oh god! I feel you in there baby! Ahhhgh!" I moaned. I came so hard he shot out like a cork. "That...that was incredible" I said. "Whew! Thought I saw the baby in there" he said. I couldn't help but laugh. After we were cleaned up he asked me something.

 

"Sandy. I want to see my grandmother tomorrow" he said. "Sure. That's fine" I said. Little did I know what problems that would bring.  It was the fifth day with him. The sun was shining. Warm but not hot. "Ready?" I asked him. He was hunkered down in the cup holder. He gave me the thumbs up. So off I drove to his grandmother. She lived in a quiet suburb about 20 minutes away. A small old house built in the 50's. It was just her there. Felix lost his mother to cancer when he was 16. His dad was never in the picture. He lived with his grandmother since that time up until he got his job. She was a sweet lady. Never judged me or called me gringo. Pious catholic. I worried about her. No one that old should have to outlive her family. "Abuela? Grandmother you home?" I asked. A few more knocks and she appeared at the door. "Buenos Dias Sandy. What brings you here?" she asked. "Can we come in?" I asked. She opened the door. "We?" she asked.

 

I sat down on the sofa. I reached into a pocket on my shirt and pulled out Felix. The old woman gasped and crossed herself. "Hola abuela" Felix said. "What...what have you done?" she asked. "It's Felix. Memento Mori cloned him to help me" I said. "I know what that is child. I do watch TV. Why did you have that abomination to the lord made?" she asked. "He's not an abomination! He's your grandson! Just smaller" I said. "My grandson was a god fearing man 6 ft. tall! Not this soulless thing!" she hissed. "Abuela please! It's me!" Felix yelled. Felix ran to her on the coffee table. He leaped at her hand and grabbed her finger. The old woman acted like she was touching a snake. She shook her hand and Felix went flying. He landed on the carpet coughing blood. "For god’s sake he's your grandson!" I yelled checking on him. "Never will that be my Felix" she said. Felix coughed out something in Spanish. Later I asked what he said. "Don't hate her for this. She's hurting right now just like you. I'm sorry I died and left you alone here. I'm sorry for not coming with you to mass last month. Saying I had better things to do was wrong. I hurt you. I'm so sorry" he said.

 

The woman's eyes got big. She realized he said something only Felix could know. The shock of how she acted hurt her old heart. The woman sat down and gripped her rosary and wept. Felix had me put him on the table again. The woman saw him trying to smile and picked him up. Her wrinkled hands lovingly stroked his body. Her old fingers caressed his cheek. "Can you leave us alone for a bit?" Felix asked. I nodded. They needed to talk. "I'll come back in a few hours" I said. I drove to the mall and window shopped. It's funny. Things you never paid attention to until they impact your life. I sat in the food court sipping a frozen fruit shake. It was busy today. Now and then though I could see someone with a clone. A man talking to a tiny woman. A woman talking to a tiny man. And old man sipping coffee with a tiny old lady. I hadn't realized how popular this service was.

 

"Fuck you doing with that thing? Can't find pussy human sized?" A man said to a gentleman sitting down. The gentleman was eating lunch with a woman who I could barely see. She was scared and hiding behind a cup. "Look. Just leave us alone" the gentleman said. The man eyeballed him. "Another one of those Mori freaks who think its fine to pervert science" he said yanking the cup up. The girl was his age. Black hair and cute too. "So what does a pervert do with a 3 inch girl? He lick your pussy? Have you jerk him off?" the man said. Mothers were covering the ears of the younger kids. "She's my wife and what we do isn't your business" he said. "It's is my business. It's the business of every God fearing American. Am I right people?!" he shouted. Nobody responded. In fact they gave in a cold stare. "Fuck is the problem with people?! Cloning the dead?! Don't you see what's wrong with that?! What's next? Cloning the living?! You over there! You want someone to clone your daughter for some rich pervert?!" he yelled. By this time security showed up. They led him out in cuffs.

 

The tiny girl was crying hysterically. The gentleman was comforting her as best as he could. People with clones did the same. A once loud and lively food court was eerily silent. I left soon after. His grandmother hugged me tightly and apologized for earlier. She and Felix's eyes were red. I was quiet for hours thinking of that man. How cruel one could be. What truly shook me was how cold his grandmother was. It reminded me of that man. After dinner we watched TV. "I'd ask you for a penny for your thoughts but I think it would be too heavy to lift" he said. "Not even a chuckle? Okay. Let's play a game. We each ask a question and we have to answer truthfully. If you lied you have to take off a piece of clothing" he said. I nodded. "I go first. What are you thinking about?" he asked. I told him what happened and what I felt. "Baby. Trust me. Hate is as old as time. People fear what is strange and new. What you need to do is listen to what your heart says. Now your turn" he said. "Did you worry about how your grandmother would act?" I asked. "Naw" he said. I looked at him. He sighed and took off his shirt. His tiny chest looked so cute. "Yeah I did. You see how she rolls. Damn near cost me my life getting to her" he said.

 

"My turn. You gonna be okay when I go?" he asked. "I'll be fine" I said. "That was a lie baby. I know it was" he said. I took off my shirt. I jiggled my tits a little to distract him. "Your luscious tits aren't gonna distract me" he said. Shit.  "Sandy. I need to hear it from your lips and with a ring of truth to it. Will you be okay?" he asked. “I don't know" I whispered. Felix climbed into my lap. His little butt resting on my white panties. "I don't know what happens when you die hon. If there is a heaven I know I wouldn't be happy seeing you sad like this. The real me might be watching us right now. Wonder what he is thinking. Tiny little shit getting cozy with my wife. Handsome guy though" Felix said. I chuckled a little.

 

"We get this chance to say goodbye on good terms. It's why I chose this extra in my burial package. Maybe I made a mistake. Maybe I made it harder" he said. I picked him up and brought him to my face. "No. Don't ever think that! I lived more in the last 5 days than the last 5 years. What's gonna keep me going is the life we created growing in my belly" I said. We kissed. "My turn. Would you have brought me back if I died suddenly?" I asked. Felix's mood changed. "I don't wanna play anymore" he said. He looked away. "Felix? Would you?" I asked. A tiny tear fell down his cheek. "...yeah I would" he said. I could see the thought of losing me would have crushed him. "What would you do to me? I bet kinky things" I said trying to change his mood. My finger traced the side of his arm past his shoulder. Then I touched his bare chest. He wrapped his arms around my finger. "The kinkiest" he said. I gently pushed him onto his back and began tugging off his pants. "Hey that was the truth" he said. "I know and I don't care" I said. Sex was different this time. Slow and steady. Like we had all the time in the world. An hour had passed. Felix hung weakly out of my pussy. I myself was equated exhausted from shoving him in and out for so long.  Not long after we went to bed.

 

The clock said 11 am. Two days left to be with him. Felix was snoozing away on his pillow next to me. I got up and checked my email. I work as a paralegal and one benefit was two weeks of bereavement leave for spouses and children. One week for parents. I had 3 days left on that. They knew at the office I was out but I got an email about a man being charged with negligent homicide. He had been driving taxi when it plowed into some schoolchildren crossing the street. He swore up and down the brakes failed but nothing was out of the ordinary with the car. Well this would have to wait. Me and Felix need to have fun today. "Felix? Time to get up honey" I yelled. He didn't move. "Felix come on. It's almost noon" I said poking him. He wasn't moving. "Felix? Felix!" I yelled. Oh god. Was this what Laura was talking about?! Was this how they die?! No, I still got almost two days! He began to stir. "What's with the shouting?" he asked. I cried and hugged him. "I thought you were gone" I said. "Sandy, I'm...well I'm here today" he said.

 

Felix looked like he would go to sleep at any moment. It would have been hysterical if it wasn't so foreboding when he was eating a cornflake and fell face first I to the bowl. "Shit that's cold!" he said shivering and soggy from milk. That afternoon he showed me what plans he had for the nursery. What kind of dressers to put in there. What shades of colors to use. He joked that if he was around he put tiny handprints on the crib like finger painting. Then he yawned and we remembered that wouldn't happen. That evening we went to our favorite restaurant. "Cafe de Artiste" was the name. A French restaurant that was the very first we ever went to. I wore a dark blue evening dress. Felix wore a black suit I bought from a toy store. I laughed as he straightened his tiny tie. He sat on the table as we waited to be helped.

 

"Mon dieu" the waiter whispered as he came to us. He looked with disdain at Felix. "Would you care for a glass of wine madam and maybe a thimble for him?" he said. "Yeah that would be fine" Felix said. He came back with the wine minutes later. I noticed people staring. "What will you have?" he asked. "Filet mignon with asparagus" I said. "And for the tiny man?" he asked. People snickered. "I'll have the biggest steak you got...rare" Felix said seriously. "Ahem...maybe something more...appropriate. A bit of bread from a breadstick. Maybe a chunk of hamburger?" he said. "Your heard me" Felix said. "Why would you order something you can't eat?" the man asked. "Because I fucking can that's why" Felix hissed. The man pouted and left. "Mind your own business!" Felix shouted to people looking. Felix nibbled on a streak that was as big as a house to him.

 

"Remember the first time we came here?" I asked. "How could I forget? It was pouring rain. We were soaked to the bone when we came in. Couldn't get a bit of service until I raised my voice. Guess service hasn't changed here" he said. "Food is still awesome though" I said. "Fucking A it is" Felix said tearing away a bit of steak. We talked about our past dates. Which ones were the best. "So which one you think is the best?" he asked. "The one we went to wine country. The one when the car broke down" I said. "Oh Jesus that one" he said blushing. While we were engaged we decided it would be romantic to go to Napa valley for the weekend. We never made to the hotel there. Car broke down just 5 miles away. We sat there waiting for the tow truck in hot sun until nightfall. Gets cold quick after sunset. We huddled for warmth. Well one thing led to another and next thing we know he has me pressed into the backseat deep dicking me. My bare feet touching the roof. "Felix? Felix wait" I said noticing headlights turning our way. "Just a sec baby. I'm almost there!" he said. Felix was too busy kissing my cervix with his dick to notice.

 

"Tow truck guy is here!" I yelled. "Shit!” he yelled. He pulled out and ended up cumming on my leg. I had just cleaned it off with an old napkin just as the man tapped on the window. "Sorry about the delay. Whole lot of people needed tows today" he said. He towed the car to the dealership. We rode next to him in the truck. Thank god he smelled of cigarettes and sweat. It masked our own smell. I myself smelled of sweat and semen. Felix smelled of sweat and pussy. "Man you think he knew what was going on?" I asked. "I'm sure he did. Man knows good pussy when he smells it" Felix said. I gasped at his answer. A man nearby chuckled.

 

We returned home tired. "Sit on the bed and get your nail kit out" he said. I sat on the bed in my nightie. "Put your feet here" he said. I did and he pulled out a nail file. He carried it like it was a two by four. He sat down and began smoothing my toenails. 30 minutes later he was done. "Do the red" I said pointing to the paint. Felix began to paint every toe. Remarkably he did a great job. "It's it to your satisfaction goddess?" he asked. "So it's roleplay tonight?" I asked. He smiled. "Yes footslave. Now strip for me. You deserve a reward" I said. He took of what little clothes he had. "Such a cute penis. Tiny little thing good for sucking. You wanna get sucked little slave?" I asked touching his balls. He shuddered. His dick got hard. "Yes goddess. Suck my tiny penis" he said. I lay back on the bed and dropped him onto my lips. His tiny cock early slipped between my lips and I gently sucked it. He began to hump my mouth. His cute little ass flexing as my finer touched it.

 

My tongue teased it and he gasped. I tasted tiny streams of salty cum hit my tongue. He just laid there. I opened my mouth and let him fall in. I heard him say something until I closed my mouth. He wasn't yelling or anything. God! I can taste him. My husband tasted delicious! I could literally eat him! I sucked on him like he was candy. I could feel him grinding his dick on my tongue. His toes pushing his body along it. He came! Little perv came! I took him out my mouth. "You came from that?!" I asked. "To entrust my life to someone that could eat me right up. Yeah sexy as fuck" he said. I was learning more about my husband now than he was alive.

 

The next morning I was awoken by a phone call. "Morning Miss Alverez. As you know it's the seventh day and you clone will expire soon. Do you wish to fern him before that or just ride out the time" the woman asked. Laura had told me it's harder riding out the time. Fuck it. I'm using all the time I got. "He'll stay here" I said. Felix woke up very tired. We spent the morning watching old videos of us. We ate lunch and watched the time tick away. Maybe he would live past the deadline. One video was us having sex. An experiment to get into the mood when we tried to have the baby. We ended up watching ourselves fucking and we had sex. We sat on the living room naked as we watched or wedding reception video. "Here it comes!" Felix said. He had snuck up behind me to hit me in the face with a slice of cake. Everyone was laughing at us. "I love you honey. Never forget that" he said. "Felix I won't. I'll never forget" I said. I stroked his head as we watched. The video ended. "Want a snack?" I asked. Felix said nothing. "Felix?" I asked crawling to him. He was sitting. His eyes closed. I touched his chest. It was cold and still. "...no" I said crying. Time's up.

 

His body I buried in the garden under a rose bush. He made me promise. Promise I would let go. 3 months had passed. I was back at work. I tried to lose myself in cases. There seemed be to a rise in accidental deaths. Weird ones. Gas leaks. Carbon monoxide poisoning. Overdoses which wouldn’t be uncommon here but with well know rich people. Strange. Even with the busy work I thought of him. I wanted to see him again. I went to Memento Mori.

 

After signing in I waited. "Miss Alverez! Please to see you again! Did you find closure with your husband?" Laura asked. "About that. I want to see him again. Our time was so special I want it again" I said. "I understand. We do have repeat customers. I'll just draw up another contract order for you" she said. She left the room. I watched her and she was topped by a man in grease stain clothes. They seemed to be arguing. She looked around and shoved something into his chest. She looked pissed. What was that about? He left and so did she. She returned with some papers. "Everything alright. That man looked concerned" I said. She looked at the hallway and took a sharp breath. "Oh that. He's with our promotional team. We were just discussing some business strategy" she said. I shrugged and she sat the papers before me. I began reading them. They were the same except for one thing. The fee.

 

"25 grand! You want $25,000!" I asked. "Well that is the standard rate for out of package orders. Yes I admit it is expensive but as you saw it’s very worth it. Can't put a price on that can you?" she asked. "You did" I whispered. Well I still had the insurance money and I made good money already so went and signed. "Great! He'll be ready in 24 hours. The benefit of this is that we already have his DNA sequenced so we don't have to worry about rejection this time. Just sight here" she said. With a pen stroke 25 large was gone. By this time next day Felix was with me and I was happy again. "You seem calmer that I expected given the circumstances" Felix said. "I'm...I'm just happy you're here again" I said. "That’s good. Come on I'll show you how to cook dinner" he said. "Fettuccine?" I asked. "Well yeah. How did you know?" he asked. I shrugged. He told me how to cook it and was surprised that it took little effort for me to get it right. "We've been married for years but I never seen you cook so well. Have you been practicing?" he asked. "Not really" I said. "You sure? Judging by your belly I've been gone for some time. Sandy, why didn't you clone me right away? Was the scan that long ago?" he asked.

 

Now the first thing I was told before I got him was he wouldn't have any memories of being cloned before. He was just as he was the first time. "Yeah, you were scanned months ago" I said with a half-truth. "Still don't know the sex huh?" he asked. I shook my head. We ate dinner. It was different this time. I was aware of his fetishes this time. I knew what he wanted. "Felix? Can you rub and lick my feet for me?" I asked putting them next to him on the floor. He gave me a shocked look. I scrunched my toes, which were painted his favorite color, and gave him my puppy dog eyes. My tiny husband began licking my feet as I sighed. I took off my clothes. He glanced around my left foot when he heard me moan. His tiny dick stood at attention when he saw me fingering myself. I picked him up and began shoving him in and out my mouth like a Popsicle. My slobbering was matched with the squelching sounds from my wet cunt.

 

He made a cute yelp as I closed my mouth. God I love how he tastes! He came in my mouth and I damn near swallowed him! I came and moaned and he hit the back of my throat. Shit! I started choking. This is not how I want to die. Here lies Sandy Alverez. Died by choking to death on her clone husband. No, not wanting that on my tombstone. I hunched over and coughed. Felix mercifully dislodged from my throat and landed on the carpet. "Sandy! Are you alright?!" he screamed. I nodded. He hugged my leg. "Oh thank god. I could feel you trying to breathe baby. You should've just swallowed me" he said. I hugged him tight to me. "No! I could never do that!" I said sobbing. All the pent up sadness I've kept in me. The pain I swore I wouldn't show him came flooding out. "There there. I was worried for a while. You seemed like you were going through the motions. I saw now you were hiding you pain. You didn't want me to worry did you?" he asked. I nodded.

 

During the day I went to work. No more off days for me. Felix stayed busy getting caught up on Netflix. When I came home though it was kinky sex. No mouthplay. We both swore on that. "Honey I'm empty. No matter how much you suck no more semen is coming out" he said. I pulled my lips off his crotch. "Aw but it's fun" I said. "Really? I remember you hated giving me head. And that time I came in your mouth...whoa. So what changed?" he asked. I looked at his soft cock. "Oh I get it now. You like the fact I'm small. You like that feeling of power don't you?" he asked. "That's not it" I said blushing. "Liar! You're soaking wet down there and you having touched yourself all night!" he said. True. I hadn't. "You just came waltzing in and snatched me up and tore off my pants without a word and began blowing me. Has my Sandy become a perv?" he said smirking. I hindsight I knew he was messing with me but at that moment...

 

"Aw jeez Sandy! I was messing around with you don't cry!" he said. I flashed back to that awful man in the food court months earlier. "Honey look at me. Look at me. You are not a pervert. You are my wife and I'm your husband. What we do is our own business. You like sucking me and I like worshipping your feet. Everybody has their thing. What makes someone a pervert is when there's no love involved. You do love me right?" he asked. I gave him the warmest hug I've ever given someone. I stayed home the next day. He had been with me 5 days. He loved falling asleep on my pregnant belly. On the fifth day he asked me to take him to see his grandmother. Crap. I should've expected this. I have to tell him the truth.

End Notes:

commercial break

Episode 2... "Memento Mori pt. 2" by Size Master
Author's Notes:

and now back to the show

Felix was dressing himself when I finally spoke. "There's something you should know. I've...I've already cloned you once before" I said. Felix stopped trying to put his little shoes on. "You did what?" he asked. "It's just we had so much fun the last time and I missed you so badly since" I said. "Sandy. You should've have done that! That shit is expensive!" he said. "I know!" I yelled. "You sued the insurance money didn't you? Dammit Sandy! That's for you and the baby!" he yelled. Felix tossed his shoe in anger. The tiny thing hit the carpet with barely a thud. Felix was livid. I've never seen him so pissed. Even when I told him what my parents thought of him he wasn't like this. "After this don't you clone me again" he said. I touched his cheek. He brushed my finger away. "You bastard. You think this was easy for me?! You left me alone! Alone with an unborn child! You have any idea what it was like to have some dirty fucking man knock on my door to tell me you were dead?! To confirm it was you lying on a cold fucking slab?!"

 

"Seeing the other half of my heart cold and lifeless in some morgue?!" I screamed. "You were gone and then by some fucking burial policy you were back in my life...for a week. It's like tasting the sweetest most delicious cake in the world and then having someone snatch it away from you. Excuse me for wanting to not accept the reality of you never seeing your child born. The reality of never having another Christmas, birthday, or anniversary with my husband" I hissed. I heard quiet sobbing from Felix. The truth was cold and viscous and I used it in the worst way. I should've said nothing and let him be mad. Instead I hurt him. I laid on the bed still in my nice dress. I cupped my hands around him as he cried. My tiny husband hugged my finger and wept. This was the moment he realized what he really was deep down. A copy of a man dead. One with two days left to live. One that will never experience what human life was all about.

 

He was very quiet for the next two days. Not even sex cheered him up. What have I done? On the last day he was lethargic and barely moving. He looked exhausted. Memento Mori had called asking if we wanted to come in. I refused. "It's almost time" he said. I nodded. "Sandy. Will you use me one last time? Even if I'm just a copy I still have feelings for you" he said. Felix began taking off his clothes. I planted kisses all over his body. I sat him on my chest and he began playing with my nipples. He crawled like an infant down my belly and slid off me. With soulful eyes he began to fuck me. I closed my eyes and focused on the feeling his tiny body gave me. My finger rubbed his back and cute ass. With a grunt he came.

 

Before I could say anything he climbed my leg and made his way to my right foot. His head was buried between my big and second toe. His little tongue licking away. I just watched him as he worshipped me. To him it wasn't a fetish or kink. It was proof of his love. He began to move slower. I picked him off my foot and inserted him feet first into my mouth. "Suck on me baby. Suck...on me" he said. He hung out my mouth until I put my hand underneath him. He sighed as he laid back. His arms spread out. I felt his ass on my tongue. His legs draped on both sides of my tongue. His bare feet touching my teeth. God he tastes so good. A meaty and salty flavor. Like I could taste his lust, love, and testosterone. "I love you Sandy Juliette Alverez! I LOVE YOU!" he screamed. He came so hard I swear the cum hit the roof of my mouth. I savored every drop. I took him out my mouth. His eyes were closed. "That good huh?" I asked. No answer. "Felix? Felix...." I said touching him.

 

So there I sat with his body in my hand. I glanced out of the door at the garden. No. It isn't right. I can't bury him out there again. Not with him already there. I wanted him with me for real. I found myself opening my mouth. Slowly I titled my hand back and let his body slide into my mouth. He lay on my tongue lifeless. There was no thrill or rush this time. I could taste him still but there was no spark to it. No sweet deliciousness of kink. There I sat with him in my mouth for a whole minute. Playing with him but as much as I tongued his crotch and ass there was nothing. I let his body slide down my throat. I felt it land with a plop in my tummy. My hand resting on it knowing my late husband was in there. I didn't sob or wail this time. Just silently crying. I promised him. Promised I'd say goodbye. Promised it would end here today. What kept me going was the thought that his flesh would be broken down to fuel my body. His calories and nutrients would be added to our child. His essence would instill even more so in it. I didn't eat anything the rest of the day to honor that.

 

Two more months passed. I was ready to pop. My best friend was worried that I would go into labor alone at home and insisted that I set up a delivery date. I agreed. Being a romantic I decided on February 14. I got time off for that which wasn't easy. The practice was busy as hell. Malpractice suits were coming out of the woodwork. What was disturbing was many were focused around people who had money. The mayor's son killed by a paint can falling off some scaffolding. What was odd was nobody was working there that day and all other tools and supplies were accounted for. Another case was a prominent judge's wife dying from a peanut allergy...from eating raw oysters. I had 25 grand left from the insurance payoff. It bothered me what I said to Felix. That he'd never see our baby. Ever say something hurtful it hurt yourself? Even when they have forgiven you you still remember that pain? That's what I felt. I made my husband cry. I decided to do something about it. I went back to Memento Mori.

 

"My, now this is a surprise. You want him again?" Laura asked. "Yes. I wanted him to see the birth of our child" I said. "I understand. One moment while I get the paperwork" she said. She left the room. My back hurt from carrying the baby so I stood up. I stretched a bit and stood by the door. A man I recognized from last time was speaking to Laura. Something fell from his pocket. I only caught a glance but being married to a contractor you get an idea of what kind of tools you're looking at. "Wire cutters? What would a PR guy need with those?" I asked myself. The baby kicked and I made a funny noise. They looked at me and they looked at the wire cutters. Laura came back. Her demeanor had changed. "Sign here and you can pick him up tomorrow" she said slamming the papers down. She uttered not another word as I signed. I felt her eyes on me the whole time. "So tomorrow at 3?" I asked. "That's what I said right?" she said. I left the office.

 

As I drove home I noticed a car making the same turns I did. I began to get nervous. I turned into a Taco Bell lot and so did it. I decided to drive by the police station. When I did the car made a turn and left. I quickly went home and activated the alarm. My heart was pounding. Why was I being followed? Who would follow me?  The next day I picked up Felix. Before I left though the receptionist asked me to confirm my address. "What for?" I asked. "Billing purposes" she replied. As I drove home Felix was concerned. "Honey? Tell me what you're thinking. You've barely said a word since you got me. Since I'm this small I know I'm dead. Are you in shock?" he asked. I didn't answer. I was too focused looking in my rear view mirror. "Sandy what the hell?!" he asked as I slammed the door closed and turned the alarm on. I sat down.

 

"Your hands are trembling. Sandy, what are you afraid of?" he asked concerned. "I cloned you before. Three times including this one" I said. He raised his voice until I held my hand up. "I cloned you this time so you can see our baby born but as I was doing the paperwork I saw something I think I shouldn't have seen" I said.  "What...what did you see?" he asked. "Some guy dropping some wire cutters" I said. Felix shook his head. "Honey. He's probably maintenance" he said. I shook my head. "I was told he was their PR guy. Add to the fact I'm sure a car was following me yesterday" I said. "So you think Memento Mori is stalking you? Sandy they're a multibillion dollar company. Why would they stalk you?" he asked. When he put it that way I felt silly. "Now I think you should tell me about you cloning me before" he said.

 

So I told him. Told him everything. He was furious with me until I spoke about the last two days the last time. He was very quiet. "So you did this out of guilt?" he asked. "Partly. I do want you to see the birth of our child" I said. "Which is in 6 days" he said. I nodded. He walked up to me and motioned for me to extend my hand. He stepped onto it. Felix touched my belly and smiled. I calmed down somewhat. I wasn't jumpy anymore. We ate dinner as I talked about the last 5 months. He was pleased that I checked on his grandmother from time to time. He was concerned though that my parents hadn't called to check on me. Now I heard that pregnant women are sexual time bombs but I thought that was just bullshit.  Nope. That evening Felix had fallen asleep lying on my belly. My fingers brushed his cute black hair. They began stroking his back and gently brushing his ass. I licked my lips.

 

Using a fingernail I pulled his pants off. Then his underwear. My finger rubbed his ass and he groaned. I gently plucked him up between my fingers and brought him to my face. I licked his little nutsack with the tip of my tongue. Within seconds he was hard. I sucked his tiny cock between my lips and he awoke. "Sandy?" he asked sleepy. "Shh. Just enjoy it baby" I said. I reclined against the sofa and he laid on my lips. I gently sucked him off. His little hips fucking my lips. I slipped a fingernail between his asscheeks and he came. His delicious tiny load costed my tongue. He panted as he laid there. After a minute I picked him up and kissed him. "You did this before" he said. "Every time" I said. "Can you even taste it?" he asked. "Every drop honey" I said. His hand caressed my cheek. "We can do more" I said. "But what about the baby?" he asked. "I'm pregnant not in a coma" I said placing him near my crotch.

 

I pulled off my panties and encircled him with my legs. He touched my clit and I gasped. He looked up concerned. "Don't...don't stop" I said. Felix began licking and rubbing it. He was amazed at how wet I was. More comfortable he began fucking me. Slowly at first but now pounding as hard as possible. I needed more.  I picked him up and slowly inserted him feet first. He was worried. This was his first time for him...kind of. "It's okay. We did this too" I said. "Felix! Felix you feel so good in me!" I screamed. Faster and faster I jacked him in and out until my eyes saw stars and I came. I caught my breath and touched my belly. "We woke the baby" I said grinning. "That was amazing. It was so warm and tight in there. God the wetness" he said. "Glad to see you enjoyed it" I said. "You enjoyed it more than me" he said pointing to my chest. I looked down to see my upper part of my shirt was wet. I became so aroused I was leaking milk. I took it off.

 

"Dios mio" he muttered. "Yeah they got bigger. Wanna see up close?" I asked. Smiling I raised my hand to where he could see one better. My nipple was bigger than his mouth. A drop of milk hung from it. He touched it. "Ahhh..." I said. Felix smiled. He gently squeezed it and a stream of milk hit him in the face. "Haha! You had that coming!" I said. "You think that's funny huh?" he said. He surprised me when he latched onto it and stared biting and sucking it. "Felix...are you...milking me?" I asked panting. This tiny man was drinking my milk. It was so erotic to see I came again. I had to steady myself not to have him fall off. Later that night as I lay in bed I would sneak kisses on his body. "I'll let you go this time but until then I'll live my dream" I gently whispered.

 

A few days later I was getting ready for work. Starting tomorrow I'd be on maternity leave. Felix was watching the news. Getting caught up on the last few months. A news story caught his eye. "Son of a bitch! Sandy look at this!" he said. I had slipped my flats on when he called for me. "What is it? I'm running late" I said. I looked at the screen. The news was terrible. A charter bus full of private school kids lost control on the 405. The brakes locked up and it careened out of control.  It hit an embankment and it caused a rollover. Emergency crews had arrived but out of the 23 passengers, only 6 had survived. "My god. All those parents. They won't be with their kids ever again" I said. "Goes to show that death can take anyone at any time regardless how rich you are" Felix said. As I drove to work I thought about my baby. Could I live with that kind of loss? Would I find myself at Memento Mori like that one grieving mother?

 

The office gave me a baby shower. Even the partners came to celebrate. Said I was their best paralegal in Los Angeles. That I could sniff out any info relevant to a case. Felix and I laughed at the gifts I got. "Lotion?" he asked. "Stretch marks" I said. "You got stretch marks? I didn't see any” he said. "You were too busy either drinking my milk like a baby or knee deep in pregnant pussy" I said. We laughed and I shifted my weight to move a box. "Ow!" I said. "You okay?" he asked. "My right ankle is swollen" I said. "Take off your shoe and hose" he said. I took them off. Now I had done a lot of walking today. My feet were sweaty and I had a bad habit of wearing these flats with no hose especially during the summer. With that being said I knew my feet stunk. "Honey you don't have to" I said. "Lotion right there" he said pointing to my ankle. So I squeezed a drop of lotion on it.

 

Felix went to my foot and he jerked a bit. "That's why I said you didn't have to" I said. "Sandy Juliette Alverez. You are my wife. Stinky feet and all" he said taking off his clothes. Why would he...oh. Felix began rubbing the lotion on my skin with his body. He was like a slave servicing his pregnant goddess. He had worshiped me before but this was different. A fetish mixed with the care of a loved one. I dropped more lotion on him and he chuckled. Soon the cheesy popcorn smell of my feet was replaced with the strawberry smell of the lotion. Felix groaned a bit. "Did you just cum?" I asked. "It's alright. It'll just blend in with the lotion" he said innocently. He rubbed and massaged it so nicely I didn't feel the pain anymore. "Let's get my little footslave cleaned up" I said. I carried him to the bathroom sink and cleaned him up. We came back to the living room and I saw I had a missed call. It was the office.

 

"Sandy! Thought you turned in already" my boss said. "I'm surprised you're still in the office William" I said. "Well he's the reason why I'm still here and why I called you. Sorry to interrupt you leave but a red ball case just dropped into our lap. Heard about those kids killed in that bus today?" he asked. "Yeah I did" I said. "Well some of those kids had important parents. They're suing the bus company and we got chosen to defend them" he said. "Already?! It hasn't been a whole day yet!" I said. "Like I said important parents. We got the papers just after you left. We need you to look into it. Find an angle for us. I know you really can't move around too much but I figured you could look at some photos and video. Do that Google voodoo you do" he said. I owed William. Normally a paralegal didn't get this many days off like this. He helped me out big time two months ago. "Yeah just email them to me. I'll see what I can turn up" I said.

 

I sat at the computer looking at the attachments. It was horrific. Their arms and legs broken at weird angles. The necks twisted. One day these buses will have seat belts but that won't help these poor kids. The bus must've rolled over a good 7 times for this carnage. I got a text. It was William. One of the survivors died. They're going to get the onboard cam footage tomorrow from the police. "Honey. Come to bed" Felix said touching my hand. I nodded and turned the computer off. I needed my rest. Tomorrow I'd be a mother.

 

The appointment was at 3. I was nervous as shit. William texted me asking if I saw anything. I decided to give it another go. "Leave that shit alone" Felix said. "I will. Just give me a few minutes. William is a partner at the firm. He's looked out for me these past few months" I said. Felix narrowed his eye. "It's not like that tiny jealous man. I'm still your goddess" I said. "Damn straight. Oh you got an email" he said. I opened the file. The video showed the driver tapping the brakes as normal then panicking as he looked at the dash. Then it all jerked. There was a blur of motion and when it stopped he was dead. God it happened so quickly. I looked at the pictures on last time and I saw something. "Is that him?!" I yelled. "Him who?" Felix asked. "This guy here! I think it's the same guy I saw at Memento Mori!" I said pointing to him. "The one with the wire cutters?" he said. That moment a sickening thought occurred to me. I quickly looked a report detailing the braking system on the bus.

 

The wires were broken. The police would've thought this happened due to the rollover but what if it didn't. "Felix. You've been around trucks with air brakes right?" I asked. "Of course. I saw them all the time with my job" he said. "What would happen? Loose power?" I asked. "Well it's an air pressure system not a brake fluid one like in a car. Lose pressure and the brakes seize. Happened to a concrete truck of ours once" he said. "What if the line was cut?" I asked. "Well the system would bleed pressure every time the brakes were used. Then when no pressure was left they lock up" he said. "Like this bus?" I asked. "Well yeah...oh shit. You think this guy cut the brake line on that bus don't you?" he asked. I nodded. "Why?!" he asked. "There were rich kids on board. Kids with rich grieving parents. Parents who would flock to Memento Mori. I think this bastard is working to drum up business!" I yelled. I didn't know at the time I was being watched. 

 

"You need to call the police" Felix said. Just as I was dialing the phone there was a knock on the door. I went to answer it. "Laura! What...what are you doing here?" I asked. I was nervous. She looked behind me. "Just came to see how you're doing. We treat repeat customers with the upmost customer care. I stepped forward. "Please leave or I'll call the cops" I said. Her smile turned to a sneer. A blur of moment to my right and I felt a fist hit my face. I fell backward hitting my head on the porch pillar. Then darkness.

 

Felix's pov...

 

"Sandy!" I screamed. "Did you hear that?" the guy asked. "Yeah. Like a voice. A squeak saying someone's name. Shit! Her clone! Where are you you tiny fuck!" she yelled. It was on the counter next to Sandy's phone and car keys. The giant woman who was at the door thundered into the house. "There you are" she said. Shit! She saw me! I panicked. She could do a lot of things to someone my size. I tried backward on her key ring. I looked and saw possible salvation. The house alarm! The key ring has the house alarm panic button! I stamped down on it as hard as I could. The alarm screeched just as she grabbed me. "Got you. Now I don't know what you saw but I'm not taking any chances" she said.

 

She raised me to her mouth and opened it. Her saliva dripped off her bleached teeth. Those pearly white instruments of death waiting for me. She was gonna eat the only witness...me. No way was this bitch gonna eat me and do away with my wife and unborn child! I chomped down on her index finger and hard as I fucking could. Fucking Christ I think I dislocated my jaw. It got the desired effect though. She yelled and dropped me. I hit the carpet hard as fuck. Ah shit! My ankle! Oh man I think I broke a rib. I coughed blood. "Motherfucker!" she yelled. "Laura we have to go! The cops will be here any minute!" the man yelled. "Just one fucking moment" she hissed. She slipped off her sandaled heel and raised her sweaty sole over me. I had just enough energy left to dodge. God my chest hurt. Her bare foot slammed the carpet so close the gust blew my hair back. I could smell her foot. I could see my reflection in her glossed toenails. Normally I'd be horny as shit with such pretty feet near me but not when they're trying to kill me.

 

She raised her foot one more time and I limped dragged myself under the kitchen nook. "Shit!" she yelled. "Laura!" he yelled. Very faintly I could hear sirens. She put her heel back on and left with him. I barely managed to see the car screech away. The police showed up 5 minutes later. "My wife was kidnapped!" I yelled. There were three officers there two men and a woman. "You’re sure she didn't get tired of taking care of you?" one man asked. "Fuck you donut chaser! My wife could be dead while you stand there insulting me!" I yelled. The man looked pissed and went right over to me. "Fuck you call me you fake ass freak?!" he yelled. "Easy Frank! Something happened here. Nobody leaves their door open like that and we did get the call from a panic alarm" the woman said. She was pretty. Mid 30's with her brunette hair tired back. "Hey look at this" the other officer said pointing to Sandy's computer. "Frank, Hanna. Isn't this that negligent homicide case that got pushed up?" he asked. They looked at the screen. "Sure is" Frank said.

 

"That's what I've been trying to tell you! My wife stumbled onto a murder scheme by Memento Mori! They were killing rich and successful people to get the surviving family to clone them! The guy that knocked my wife out cut the brake lines on that bus!" I yelled. "Call it in" Hanna said. Money buys you results that's for fucking sure. Within 10 minutes they had Laura's info pulled up from the DMV. Her full name. Her address and most importantly her car. "She's driving a black Escalade" Hanna said. "See!? That's the back car I saw leave!" I yelled. "Dispatch. Request GPS location of vehicle through OnStar" Hanna said. A few minutes passed. "Vehicle is located at 3413 Palmetto Dr." the dispatcher said. "Send a cruiser and met to that location. We will be enroute" Hanna said. Hanna went to leave.

 

"Wait! Take me with you!" I begged. "Even a clone is a civilian" she said shaking her head. "Please. I...I don't have much time. If my wife is hurt or worse I need to know. Please" I said. "I'm so getting demoted" Hanna said placing me in her shirt pocket. Hanna hopped into her Charger. Frank and who I learned later to be Tony drove behind us. I coughed more blood. "You okay in there?" she asked. No I wasn't. I felt better. The pain subsided but I was getting sleepy. That wasn't good. "I can't lose them Hanna" I said. "Them?" she asked. "She's pregnant. She was supposed to give birth today" I said. "Jesus. Mr. Alverez. We will find them and save them" she said serious.  She pushed the accelerator down harder and that Hemi roared as we took off down the freeway. I felt her mighty heart beat harder. Not faster. Harder. It was like resting against a concert subwoofer. "Thank you Hanna. Not many people are as nice to our kind" I said. Hanna bit she lip. "I had a younger brother who died in a house fire. Our parents went to Memento Mori to bring him back. I trusted him like he was some imposter thing for 6 days. On the seventh day he asked if I had decided to have my abortion."

 

"I hadn't told anybody I was pregnant except my brother...before he died. I realized at that moment that he really was my baby brother. I understand that it's more than just DNA that makes us who we are. It's our memories as well" she said. 10 minutes later we were at this warehouse. A black Escalade was parked outside. "I take it you want to come?" Hanna asked. "Absolutely" I replied. Hanna, Frank, and Tony stacked up on the door. We could hear voices inside. It's her voice! That Laura bitch! I swear if they did something to Sandy not even being 3 inches tall is gonna stop me from getting vengeance.

 

Back to Sandy's pov...

 

Ohh...my head. I can hear voices. One of them is Laura. "We need to kill her now!" a man said. "Idiot! What if she told someone what she found?! We need her alive long enough to ask her some questions" Laura said. "And then we kill her?" the man asked. "Yes you greedy psychopath. We'll kill her" Laura replied. "Good. Shame though. She's quite the looker. Nice tits too" he said grabbing my right breast. I groaned from the pain he squeezed so hard. "She's awake" he said. "Good. We can get started. Wakey wakey" she said slapping my face. "You're gonna tell me what you know or so help me god I'll cut that baby of yours right from your belly" she said gripping my jaw. The look in her eyes was pure insanity. A cruelness danced in them. She meant every word. God. Please don't let me die. At least don't let my baby die. As if God was listening a door nearby was kicked in.

 

"Freeze! Don't move! Step away from the woman and put the knife and gun down. NOW!" a female police officer yelled. Laura pressed the knife to my throat. I felt it cut the skin. I heard a tiny chirp come from the female officer. I heard the woman tell someone to calm down. She was speaking to her chest pocket. "Felix? Is that you?" I asked. I heard another chirp. It was him! He got the cops to rescue me! I began crying and shaking. "I won't ask again" the woman said. The other officers near her spread out. "It's over. We know everything. We know you set up those deaths for profit. Don't add another two murders to the charges" the woman said. The man must've raised his gun. "Don’t!" The woman yelled. A gunshot rang out. I swear I felt the wind from the round wizz by. I glanced down and the man was on the floor dead. Blood pouring out of a wound in his chest.

 

"You're next if you don't drop that blade" the female officer said. "Stand up" Laura whispered. I did. "We're walking out of here. Anybody twitches and she's dead" Laura said. She began to walk us out of the back entrance. The sun was bright. Blinding really. As I squinted I saw something block out the sun. A loud crack and then thump. The knife at my throat was gone. It took all my energy to look to my right where Laura was. I looked to my feet and didn't see her. I turned backward and the first thing I saw was her black heel. Her shoe lying in the dirt. My eyes followed the ground and then I saw her. She was sprawled out on the ground. Behind her was the warehouse wall. Her blood was dripping down it. That once pretty then sinister face was frozen in surprised shock of death. A hole the size of a dime in her forehead. I head thumping in the air. I looked up.

 

"Duty officer this is sentinel. Perp is down. Hostage is unharmed" I heard a voice say over a radio. "Roger Sentinel. Very much confirmed. Thanks for the support" a female voice said behind me. A helicopter overhead with POLICE written on it flew away. I turned backward. A woman came running to me. "Sandy!" A voice cried from her chest. I watched Felix climb and poke his head out. "FELIX!" I shouted. I snatched him up and hugged him tightly. I heard him sobbing as he hugged my cheek. "You're not seriously hurt are you?" the woman asked. "No, just some bruises and scratches" I replied. "Honey I was so scared" Felix said. "So was I" I said. "This is what makes my job worth it" the woman said. I head sirens closing in. "That would be the EMT's" a male officer said. "Thank but I don't think I'll need...ohh...AHHHGH!" I screamed. I doubled over and luckily the woman caught Felix. "Sandy! SANDY!" I heard him screaming.

 

"I...I think my water broke" I gasped. "Get those paramedics here now!" the woman yelled. Minutes later I was in the back of an ambulance. A paramedic holding my hand. "The stress must've kicked off labor. Monitor her vitals! Call General and have a cart ready!" an EMT yelled. "Felix? Felix are you still here?" I asked. "I'm...right here baby" he said. I glanced over at him and he was pale. I could see blood on him. He looked tired. Oh no. "Felix. What's wrong with you?" I asked weakly. "Nothing honey. Just worried is all" he said. The pains came quicker and harder. Contractions were getting closer together. "Hanna I need to borrow your phone" he said to the female officer. She chose to ride with us. She was generally worried about me. Having a stranger care not because of a job requirement was really nice. Hanna pulled out her phone. "Dial this number please" he said. That number. I know that number.

 

"Listen. You don't like me I get that but your daughter needs you now more than ever. Right now we're heading to the hospital so she can give birth to your grandchild. Do the right thing for once in the last few years and be there for her. Don't do it for me. Hell don't do it for her. Do it for your grandchild" Felix said on the phone. He called my parents. That was Felix in a nutshell. Always trying to make sure everyone else was okay. Felix gripped his chest in pain. Hanna saw me. "That woman hurt him real bad. How's he still kicking is a miracle" she whispered. That bitch hurt my husband. Even in death she was screwing people over. Hope she's burning in hell.

 

We were rushed in delivery. "Sandy! Sandy we're here! Mommy and daddy are here!" a voice I missed so much cried. Mom. Mom is here! Dad too! They were at the door. Mom was crying. "Please put my husband next to me....AHHHGH!" I yelled. Felix lay on a layer of folded up gauze on a cart. His tiny body wracked with pain. "She’s dilated! Now or never! Ma'am I need you to push on the next contraction!" the doctor yelled. I glanced over. Felix was nodding off but had his eyes locked on me. His face full of determination. That contraction hit and I pushed! "Again!" the doctor yelled. Again and again I pushed. Then I felt relief and a tiny cry. I glanced up. "Congratulations! It's a girl!" the nurse said. "Hear that Felix! It's a girl! We have a daughter!" I said looking at him.

 

Felix had his eyes closed. He wasn't breathing. "Felix..." I said crying. Mom came up to me. She looked at the baby and then him. "He didn't get to see her" I whimpered. "Yes he did. Look at that tiny smile of his. He saw his baby girl. He saw" mom said. I asked mom to hand me his body. "Look honey. It's your daddy. Trust me he was bigger at one time" I said. My daughter with her eyes half open brushed her hand against his arm. Her tiny fingers wrapped them around it. "What are you gonna name her?" mom asked. "Elizabeth after his grandmother. And you mom. Elizabeth Carol Alverez" I said.

 

Days passed. This version of Felix I buried under an oak tree. The same tree we once had a picnic under when we were dating. We cloud gazed that day wondering what the future had in store for us. As Felix rubbed my feet (should have suspected by that he had a thing for feet) he answered "as long as you're in it I know the future is gonna rock" he said. After my statement and me and the firm turning over evidence, the media pounced on Memento Mori. Some high priced lawyers quickly went on the defense claiming that the branch that was responsible for this was acting on their own accord. They were boosting their dividends in ways not "befitting the standards we hold sacred".  Their stock took a massive hit.  Ethical law where put into place to prevent such things from occurring again. Predatory advertising was illegal. That meant no one could pop up at funerals giving out cards and shit for them to come to Memento Mori to settle old business.

 

One other major thing that happened was the monopoly that Memento Mori had on the clone business was ended. The World Bank dissolved that and made them share the technology and DNA sequencing. It was only a matter of time before other companies for into the business. By years end one could clone anyone as long as their DNA had no restrictions on it. One could put a restriction on it like one could tell the DMV you didn't want to be an organ donor or "do not resuscitate" clause on yourself. The result of all this was crazy to say the least. A story for another time perhaps*. I missed Felix as I knew I would but I chose to honor his request of not cloning him again. Then again... 

 

(Authors note: Hint hint)

 

22 years later...

 

"Can't believe our daughter got married. I missed so much of her life in these 22 years" Felix said slipping off his shoes. "Well you're here now and that's what's important" I said. "So much has happened and I'm not just talking about the world. It's been three days since you cloned me and I'm still wrapping my head about what you told me. 4 times? 4 times you cloned me?" he asked. "Well I planned not to do it again after you made me promise but given the circumstances" I said. "Still honey it had to have court a fortune" he said. "Decades ago yes but with advances in technology and competing business; prices dropped considerably. You can get a clone for about a $500 now" I said. He looked shocked. "Well at least I still have some value" he said chuckling. Felix sipped some champagne from his tiny glass. People clapped as Elizabeth cut the wedding cake with her new husband Derrick. "She has your eyes, hands, even your feet" he said. "And your determination. She begged me for years wanting me to clone you. Promised to do it for her wedding day. She never forgot" I said. "Now time for the father/daughter dance" the MC said.

 

Elizabeth walked over to us. "May I have this dance dad?" she asked. "Of course sweetie" he replied. Our daughter picked him up gently. He stood in his tux and socks in one palm. Elizabeth held out her finger which he grabbed. "Whenever you need me" by Bruce Springsteen began playing. She waltzed around in her bare feet. Her toes gracefully skipping the floor as she danced on the balls of her heels. Felix stared into her eyes. "I'm sorry for not being around for you" he said quietly. "I know daddy but you're with me...in here" she said glancing at her heart. The song ended with her cradling him to her chest. They both were crying. I went over to the MC. "Play something to get the mood really going" I said. The song "Higher and Higher" by Howard Huntsberry begins playing.

 

I take Felix from my daughter. I place him in my palms. "You're love is lifting me higher! Higher than ever before!" he said singing to the music. I began to shake my aging ass to the beat. "So how much money do you have now? I might want to come back one day" he asked. "Remember? I'm a partner now. Got my degree 10 years ago. Trust me. I got money" I said. "Good. I plan to make up for lost time starting with those still sexy feet. By the way...do you still wax down there?" he asked. "Felix!" I yelled blushing. "Love it when you're embarrassed. I love you my gigantic goddess of a wife" he said kissing my fingers. "And I you my tiny perverted husband" I said. "Mom! Come join the dance circle!" our daughter yelled. "Hang on Felix! It's about to get bumpy!" I yelled. "Trust me I'll never let go!" he cried.

 

 

As we wonder about what we should've said to ones we lost we must remember what we did say to them. For what we didn't say in one moment can never outweigh what we said in a lifetime. This has been an episode of The Size Zone.   

End Notes:

In the next episode we will meet a girl finds herself in a world unfamilar...and dangerous. How did she get there and why is she 200 ft.tall?! Find out in the next episode "While you were away..."

Episode 3... "While you were away pt. 1" by Size Master
Author's Notes:

Thanks Nostory for the great concept!

What makes us who we are? What makes us an individual? Is it our looks? No. That can't be for what about identical twins? If it's not looks than what is it? Tonight we meet a woman who is going to find the answer in tonight’s episode "While you were away..."

 

 

The first thing I feel is the air against my skin. The goosebumps on my arms and legs. As I open my eyes I see strange blocks of concrete jutting from the ground. The ground. It's pavement. I croon my neck to look around and I'm assaulted by a sharp pain coming from my temple. "Ow shit!" I yelled. My voice echoed. My hand touched the place it hurt. "Blood. Dried blood? How did I get hurt?" I ask myself looking at the flakes of dried blood on my palm. As I get adjusted to my surroundings I notice these concrete blocks aren't blocks. "What the hell?!" I ask myself. They have broken windows! Tiny doors! Is that a car?! "What kind of place has miniature models of things? “So realistic" I say picking a car up. I began peering into buildings. "Incredible. Someone spent a lot of money to furnish them with tiny furniture. Is that a grocery store?" I said seeing another building.

 

My god. Shopping carts. Tiny packages on shelves. Whoever owned this had too much time on their hands. A tiny clatter of movement caught my ears. I looked around and saw something. A door was rattling. "Aw. Some mouse or something is stuck inside. Hold on little guy" I said pulling the door open. What I saw was weird. A tiny doll man. I picked it up and damn near pissed myself when it cried. "You're hurting me! Please put me down!" he yelled. I dropped him. I backed up scared shitless. "Ow" he said rubbing his arm. "What are you?!" I yelled. He looked up at me and remembered.  He backed into the wall. He began cowering and whimpering. He was scared of me. "How are you so small?" I asked. He looked at my face. "You won't hurt me?" he asked. I shook my head. "What are you? You're not a bioroid are you?" he asked. "What's a bioroid?" I asked.

 

"Guess you're not. If you're not a bioroid then how are you so big?" I asked. "I'm not big. I'm 5' 11"" I said. "No you are not. I'm 6' 1"" he said. This was a miniature town right? "So I'm a giant?" I asked. "Yeah. Where did you come from? Are there more like you?" he asked. "More like me? I...I don't know. Everything is so confusing. What is this place?" I asked. "Before it went to shit this town was Sarasota" he said. "Sarasota Florida?!" I yelled. He covered his ears. "Sorry. Why does it look deserted?" I asked. "Of course it would be. After the purge most of the world is like this" he replied. "You really don't know anything do you?" he said.   "I don't know how I got here or why I'm so big" I said. "I see. My name's Justin. What's yours?" he asked. "Alice" I replied. "Well Alice it's going to get dark soon. I need to build a fire" he said. I picked up what I know now was a full grown oak tree and snapped it like a twig. I dropped the wood on the street. "Uh thanks" he said gathering it.

 

He built a fire which barely gave me any warmth. Must be wintertime. Usually it's slight warm at night here. "So you have no clue what happened to you? What's the last thing you remember?" he asked. I had to think. "I remember picking up my little brother from soccer practice and stopping at a red light. After that waking up here with a headache" I said. "So you remember your family?" he asked. "Yeah I remember that. I remember mom and dad. My younger brother Barry and my older sister Felicia" I said. I shivered. "Come closer to the fire" he said. He stared at me. "Am I making you uncomfortable due to my size?" I asked. "No...it's just...nothing" he said looking away. "What about you Justin?" I asked. "Me? No family. Lost my parents to bandits when I was 8. Looked after myself since" he said. "I'm sorry. Must've been tough" I said. "Well the last 10 years hasn't been fun but it could be worse. Could've been caught by bioroids" he said. "So you're 18?" I asked. He nodded. "Wow you're a year older than me" I said. He smiled. "What's a bioroid?" I asked. His face turned serious. "Organic killing machines that look identical to humans. You never know who one is unless you speak to them. Soulless fucks" he said tossing a stick into the fire. "And this purge?" I asked. "I see you know nothing about them. Don't know how that possible. Guess I should begin from the start. Decades ago some scientists invented nanomachines. Tiny fucking machines that build shit on the molecular level. Idea was to create better computers. New age shit. Not long after someone thought organic computers were the thing to do with them."

 

"As so they created the first organic computer called Oracle. It was a hit. Then they decided to make an organic computer with a human body. A mobile interface as they called it. The first bioroid was made. Years passed and bioroids were involved in the military and economies of the world. Everything looked great. A nice and shiny future. Well it turned out it wasn't. In the core programming of bioroids there is one major law they must follow. Preserve the human race. Safeguard it from harm. From what the older folks tell me it all changed in an instant. Our future turned to dust. Bioroids are cybernetically linked like their own internet. They share information in a have mind. Thousands got together, tens of thousands, and decided that humanity was in danger. In order to save it humanity must be culled to more manageable numbers."

 

"It began with EMP strikes all over the world. Nukes detonated in the upper atmosphere wiped out jets, tanks, all kinds of machines except them. What we had accomplished in the last 300 years was gone within an afternoon. Then came the plague. A virus created to cull the population. By the end of the year 95% of humanity was gone. The bioroids are still out there watching us. Making sure we don't breed past acceptable numbers" he said. I was speechless. "When? When did this happen? How could I miss all this?!" I yelled. "Well it all began in '22" he said.

"2022?! It's not 2016?!" I yelled. "No, it's 2057" he said dumbfounded.  I sat back awestruck of the news. "What happened to me?' How can someone just lose 41 years?!" I cried.  Justin sighed and looked at the fire. I cried for a few minutes.

 

"Everyone I loved is gone. I'm alone now" I sobbed. "Well not alone" he said standing up. "You won't leave me will you?" I asked. "Naw. I'm too curious about you" he said. "Thanks Justin" I said. We fell asleep soon after.

 

Morning came and I was starving. Justin was gone. "So he did leave me" I said. "You wake I see" he said coming from behind a building. He was dragging a deer behind him. An arrow sticking out of it. My stomach growled. "Guess you're hungry" he said. He cut off a piece of meat and tossed it on a rock near the fire. The smell made my mouth water. "Eat the rest. This is all I need right now" he said. I was so hungry I snatched the deer up and ate it raw. Justin watched in amazement as a full grown buck was devoured in seconds. It helped but not much. "Still hungry" I said. "Well the area back that way is teeming with game. The only upside to so many dying is it's easy to hunt now" he said. I strolled off. The sun warmed my skin. I hadn’t taken notice of my clothes until now. I had spandex white pants and spandex shirt. Both white. On my feet were cloth and rubber flats. Also white. Where did they come from? They moved easily as I walked. The shoes were comfortable on my feet. Perfect size.

 

 In the good daylight I got a better idea how big I was. Somewhere between 225 to 240 ft. I could see for miles. A herd of deer were grazing not far away. I ran after them. My footfalls shook the surroundings. "Gotcha!" I said grabbing a couple on my hands. Their antlers poked my skin but it didn't hurt. I squeezed my hands tight to avoid dropping them.  A series of cracks came from my hand and they stopped moving. "Oh" I said realizing what I did. I had crushed them without even trying. How strong was I? I came back to Justin and dropped them on the ground. "Fuck me" he whispered.  "Yeah they got kinda crunched" I said. Justin ate his meat as I ate mine he thought I didn't see but he stared at me as I ate. "You're still scared of me aren’t you?" I asked. "It's been awhile since I saw a girl pretty like you" he replied. He immediately blushed. "Thanks. I feel better knowing that's why you were staring at me" I said.

 

It felt nice to be the object of attraction. Gave me a bit of normalcy in this crazy place. "Justin? I want you to know I'll never hurt you okay? It's important to me that you understand" I said. He smiled and nodded. I looked at him harder. He was cute. A bit on the dirty side but cute. His black hair had dust all in it. His body was muscular. No doubt from walking everywhere. His tanned skin had scars on it. A rough life indeed. He glanced up at me and I quickly looked away. He chuckled. The awkward moment ended when we both heard a whine. Something was in the air and approaching. He pulled out binoculars. "It's a bioroid specter!" he said. I strained my eyes and saw something human shaped coming toward us. It passed overhead. "Guess it didn't notice us" I said. It arced. It was coming back! "Don't bet on it" Justin said. The bioroid touched down. "A jet pack. It really is the future" I muttered.

 

Amazing! Even though I was told they weren't human but they looked exactly like one! This one here looked like a man in his 20's about the same size as Justin. Low cut brown hair. Stood straight. He was looking around methodically. "Uh...hi" Justin said. "Human. You are outside your designated zone. Explain" he said. "I was looking for food" Justin replied. "Irrelevant answer. Food allotment has been met" he said. "It's not enough! Mothers are miscarrying because they're not getting enough nutrition!" Justin yelled. "Is that true?!" I asked. Justin nodded. "Irrelevant. Human equilibrium has been met. You have not given enough reason for your transgression. You will be taken to processing facility 21 for genetic recycling" he said. "NO! I won't be taken to the horrific place!" Justin yelled. He pulled out a gun and aimed at his head. "Weapon detected. Reassessment...you will not be recycled. You have been evaluated as a dangerous component to the system. You will be terminated" the bioroid said.

 

The thing held out its palm. It began glowing red. "NO!" I yelled using my palm to shield Justin. A beam hit my flesh and burned it. "Ah shit!" I yelled. It looked at me. "You are an unknown entity. Further evaluation is required. Uploading data" he said. It closed his eyes. "Fuck is it doing now?!" I yelled. "It's telling the others about you! Kill it before it can report our location!" Justin yelled. I raised my fist over it and slammed it down as hard as I could. Justin was knocked off his feet by the shockwave. I felt it crunch and pop under my fist. Blood oozed under it and between my fingers. I raised my fist. "Oh Jesus" I muttered. It bled red alright. My fist had formed an indention in the street. The bioroid was flat as a pancake. His blood mixed with mine on my scraped knuckles. My hand was shaking. I couldn't feel the burn or cuts. 

 

"Did you get him? Did you...oh...yeah you got him" Justin said looking at the smushed corpse. "I've never killed anyone before" I muttered. "Welł he would've killed me and his buddies you. Don't think too much about it" he said. "Easy for you to say. From my perspective it was just last week I was worried about acing my finals. Now I'm a killer of an artificial person. One I killed with a fist like it was an insect" I said. "Dwell on it later. We gotta go now. I'm not confident you killed it before it uploaded the GPS coordinates for this place. Can you run us out of here?" he asked. I picked him up and ran. My feet crushed derelict rusted cars. My legs knocked over streetlights that have long since died out. I must've crossed the dead city within minutes but I kept running.  I was in great shape from being a cheerleader so it took some time before I was tired. When I stopped running we were long gone from Sarasota.

 

"That's good. Put me down so I can see your hand" he said. I put him down and sat down.  I gave him my right hand. "You got some tough skin. Just a first degree burn. If he shot me I'd have a hole in me the size of a baseball" he said. "What was that? A laser?" I asked. "Yeah. Bioroids can use the nanomachines in their body to create whatever they need. A wireless transmitter booster. Infrared scanner. In his case a laser" he replied. "Genetic recycling? Is it so bad you'd kill yourself?" I asked. Justin was quiet. "A few years ago there was this girl who lived in a camp with me. 19 years old and already itching to do things older folk were too scared to even try. She rallied others to fight the bioroids. Push them out of Florida. She began forming resistance cells. Shit was working. We began pushing them farther north until they were caught. A bioroid had snuck in dressed as a teenage girl. Didn't say much but the men there didn't care. They saw fresh pussy. The bioroid told the others what she found and they swooped in."

 

There were over 100 people in that cell. Another 200 civilians. By the day's end only 23 resistance fighters remained and 57 civilians. They were carried off for genetic recycling. I managed to hide in some swamp water. I saw the dropships take people I came to love away. 3 days later they returned...different. Like someone stole their souls away. When I asked what happened they gave me a look like I was crazy. "Why would we fight them? They take care of us" they said. Not one spoke against the bioroids. A few weeks later at the communal shower I noticed they all had scars around their groins. It took me time to put it all together. The bioroids turned off the aggressive genes. Genetically neutered them. That's not all. There was one glaring factor common in all of them and I should have seen it as they were taken away."

 

"None were over the age of 25. What made them candidates instead of casualties was the fact they were reproductively viable. Protection of the species remember? No. I'd rather die than go to that place. A place where they control my emotions with a flick of a genetic switch" he said. "Justin. You said your parents died because of bandits. Why are you at that camp? Were you a resistance fighter?" I asked. Justin stopped cleaning the burn. "Yeah but I grew up" he muttered. I felt stupid and foolish for feeling guilty for killing that bioroid. "So where to now?" I asked. "We head to Sanctuary 11 and stay there until the heat dies off" he said. I carried Justin to cut down on time. He was utterly quiet. No doubt thinking of painful memories.

 

"So what's Sanctuary like?" I asked. "It's a town where bioroids said we could live. About a 1000 or so live there. It's my home" he said. "So why were you running around?" I asked. "Like I was trying to explain to that bioroid people need food. Local game doesn't come around anymore. We have to venture out further. That deer I caught would fetch about 300 credits" he said. "That a lot?" I asked. "Enough to live off of for a month" he said. "And the people?" I asked. "Nice folk mostly. Just trying to live. Not easy with bioroids checking in from time to time to see if our numbers went up" he said. "And if they do?" I asked. "The old ones are terminated. Having a baby means someone's grandparents die" he said. The shock of that made me stop asking questions. "What about people in your time? Is it true you could go to places and get food and supplies at any time?" he asked. "Yeah they were called Walmarts" I said smiling.

 

"Hmm...and cars? Were they fast?" he asked. "Depended on the car. Mine was a topless Camaro so mine was fast" I said. "Wish I could drive a car" he said. As I walked he asked more questions. He asked about movies and TV. He had read discarded magazines and was curious of what he saw. "So television was free?" he asked. "Yep" I said. "Sounds like paradise. Oh...here we are" he said.   I looked on and saw what he called Sanctuary. There appeared to be hangars there. A runway with derelict F-18's. "Is this an airbase?" I asked. "Was. This used to be one of the airbases for the Florida air national guard. Look at them those jets. Once mighty warplanes before the EMP. Now just fancy looking rusted scrap" he said. A fence surrounded the camp. I stepped over it and as I did the people outside finally saw me. Screams and shouting erupted as they ran to the hangars. "That was kinda hurtful. Am I that scary?" I asked. "You're a 250 ft. teenager. What were you expecting?" he asked. "Not to be treated like Godzilla" I replied.

 

As I walked closer I could hear crying and whimpering. "Set me down" Justin said. I sat Justin near the hangar doors. "Guys open up. It's me Justin" he said. Those doors didn't open. "Yeah a giantess is outside but she's friendly" Justin said. Nothing. "Oh for the love of" I said yanking the door open. Four men were holding the door closed and I moved them and it as easily as one would open a mailbox. God the screaming! "Uh hello everyone. My name is Alice" I said trying to sound as friendly as possible. The screams died down but they were scared out of their minds. "Alice lower your hand" he said. After I did Justin stepped into my palm. He began jumping up and down. "See? She's harmless. In fact she killed a bioroid" he said. "She probably is one! How else would someone be so big!" a man shouted. "I don't know how I got this big but I can assure you I'm not a bioroid" I said. A gust of wind blew dust into my face. I sneezed. "AAACHOOO!"

 

"Look! You ever hear of a bioroid sneezing?" Justin said. They all looked at each other unsure. From the group someone emerged. A boy no older than 6 stepped forward. "Come on over" Justin said. The boy trotted over to my hand. He looked skinny and filthy. His face though through the grime shined with innocence. "Ricky come back!" a woman shouted. Curiosity got the boy. She climbed onto my palm. His dirty bare feet sunk into my flesh. So cute! He was so tiny. Like an inch tall to someone like me. The group gasped as I raised my other hand. I gently petted his dirty blond hair. "Hi Ricky. I'm Alice" I said. "You're pretty" he said. "Thank you. Your mommy looks worried. Why don't you check on her?" I said. He claimed off and ran to her. The woman hugged him tightly. "Now do you understand?" Justin said hopping off my hand.

 

I sat down and watched as people came out. They stared and gawked at me. I felt embarrassed.  "Where do you come from?" an old man asked.  "Daytona Beach" I replied. Everyone looked at one another. "Justin told me it’s 2057. I'm from 2016 or that's my last memory before waking up to this" I said. "So you have no idea why you're so big?" the old man asked. "Not a clue. Last memory I have is sitting at a stoplight in my car" I said. "And you say she killed a bioroid?" the man asked Justin. "Killed it? Fucking flattened it!" Justin said. The old man nodded. "So you brought her here?!" the man asked. "I couldn't just leave her! She's all alone!" Justin said. "Yes you could've. Your hormones got in the way. Think boy. They will look for her and you brought her to the biggest settlement within 50 miles! You just painted a target on 926 people!" the old man shouted.  "I'm not turning my back on someone in need" Justin hissed. "I'll go. Thanks for trying Justin" I said standing up. I heard Justin calling my name as I walked away.

 

I didn't walk far. Maybe a couple miles. Truthfully I didn't know what to do or where to go. I sat down on an old highway. Little cars that died in their tracks dotted it. I slipped my shoes and flexed my toes. As I did I noticed something was off. I couldn't put I finger on it though. I stared intently on my big toe like I was trying to remember something. My head! Every time I try to remember something it throbs! My frustration caused me to start crying. How long did I cry? Don't know. I stopped when my stomach growled. There was some forest and swamp to the east. I went off searching for something to eat. The irony didn't escape me. Here I was in the future and out foraging like I was a cavewoman. I held my shoes in one hand as I stepped into the marsh. The grime and watery algae seeped between my toes. Movement in the water caught my eye. I snatched whatever it was up.

 

"Holy shit!" I yelled. I caught a gator! The thing was trying to death roll out of my grip until I squeezed. It made a weird hiss and stopped moving. I was so hungry I bit his head off like a crawdad and spat it out. I devoured the thing within seconds. It wasn't bad. Tasty in fact. Being so tall it was easy to spot animals. I ended up eating gators, deer, and rabbits. Rabbits were almost pointless. Even the biggest was like eating a tic tac. Took me two hours to get full. Only thing I didn't eat was armadillos. Tough ass things. I returned to the highway and gazed at the direction of Sanctuary. I thought about that boy. Skinny from malnutrition. Dirty clothes and face. Didn't even have shoes. My troubles seemed insignificant compared to his. "Maybe I can help them anyway" I said to myself. I went back into the swamp. Further in this time. As crazy as it sounded I caught and killed every animal I found. Even a stray dog. I shoved them into my shoes since I had no pockets or a bag.

 

It was nighttime by the time I came back. What little lights they had were few and dim. I dumped out the animals I had caught and left. This went on for two days. On the second night I saw more lights on. Faint happy sounds came from the hangars. As I dumped the catch of the day a teenage boy was out near the fence with a girl. They looked up at me. "Shh" I said as I dumped the catch on the grass. Then came the third night. As I returned I saw a plane or craft. Five people with flashlights surrounded more than a dozen people. "How did you get this food? The nutritional allotment has been exceeded. Who is responsible for hunting beyond your designated Sanctuary?" one said. Shit! Bioroids!

 

They're in trouble because of me! I have to do something! I got nearer to them. The people saw me and looked up. Curiously the bioroids didn't bother to look at me. They had to know I was coming up on them. My footfalls alone should have alerted them. One bioroid, a woman, grabbed a young girl from the group. "You will explain this action and tell us who violated our rule or I will terminate the human child" she said. Her small hand glowed as she pressed it against the little girl's head. The child wailed for her mother. The mother screamed for help. Help from me. I bent down and tapped the bioroid on the shoulder. "I think you're looking for me" I said. She turned around and looked up at me. "Lifeform unknown..." *WHACK!*

 

I plucked her as hard as I could. The woman sailed a good 30 ft. before landing. Her friends turned to me. "Previous unknown lifeform found. Surrender for cataloging" one said. The pointed their hands at me. "Fuck off!" I said swatting three of them like bugs. One was still standing. "Shit!" I yelled as his hand glowed brightly. I shielded my face with my arm. The laser hit my sleeve...and did nothing. "I'll be damned" one man said. The bioroid looked confused and then glanced at his friends. The three I swatted were trying to get up. The one I flicked was down. "Engage tango. Pattern delta" the bioroid said. He took into the air. I grabbed him. "You ain't going anywhere" I said. I squeezed my fist and felt his bones crack. I looked into its eyes as I put the pressure on. His expression wasn't of fear. More like someone who calmly knew they were fucked. A final squeeze and blood and viscera erupted from his mouth. I dropped the body.  

 

The three surrounded me and fired. Body shots didn't do a thing. "Ow fucker! That's my hair!" I yelled as a laser beam hit my scalp. I grabbed one and tore his head off. Another I swatted hard and it hit the runway with a wet smack. There was only one left and it took off fast. I jumped...and missed. A sharp pain came from my ankle. I glanced down. The one I plucked was trying to kill me. She moved broken but every few seconds she got better. "They can heal!" a woman shouted. Well damn. Need to end this. I placed my bare foot down on her. My toes pinned her arms down. Shit! I can feel her actually pushing my toes off her. They're strong! Not strong enough though. With some added pressure I felt her ribs crumble like a stale cracker. I glanced at the people. The mother and child held one another. The faces were stern. I knew what they wanted.

 

"I was told you all talk to one another. Tell the others this before you die. What the humans feel every day. Hopelessness before a stronger enemy. Not being able to do anything except try to survive? I will make sure any who try to hurt them feel that. Know this tiny bioroid. I won't hide anymore. Humanity is under protection. Do you confirm this?" I asked. The female bioroid looked at me and them. "Confirmed" she said. "Good" I said slamming my foot down. A fountain of blood shot up coating my toenails. Her body squished between my toes. A gruesome sight but none looked away. "I told you. Told you she would bring trouble" a man said. It was the old man. Their leader. "She saved my daughter!" the woman said. "And how will she save the other daughters or sons for that matter?! They still have access to the old world weapons! A plague bomb or poison gas! Can she stop that!" the old man yelled.

 

"No I can't but aren't you tired of just sitting around being told what you can eat. What you can think? How many kids you can have? Where you can go? Justin told me that the old are exterminated as soon as a baby is born. Tell me old man. Are there any here about to give birth? Don't you worry that the want of a child may sign your death warrant? Don't know about you but I rather fight and die free than live as an animal in a zoo" I said.

 

"So what do you propose we do?" a familiar voice asked. "Justin!" I said grabbing him. "Nice to see you too Alice" he said grinning. "I really don't know. When I was a cheerleader the football coach used to say a good defense is a good offense" I said. "We already know what happens when we fight them" a man said. "But now you got me" I said. The man waved his hand mockingly. "No wait. You saw how they acted around her.  Like she was unnoticeable. They only reacted when she interfered. It's like she's invisible to them" Justin said. "Did you see how she wasn't hurt when they shot her" a teen boy said. "Yeah that was freaky" I said. "Can I take a look?" Justin said. I sat down and he got close to my ankle. He began touching my pants leg. "Weird. The fabric is shiny. I can actually see my reflection in it. Maybe this fabric protects from lasers" Justin said. "Fuck lot it will do when they gas us like roaches" a man said.

"Then we need to stop them before they can do that. Does anyone know if they have a base or something?" I asked. The crowd around me turned to a woman. She was in her 30's. Her tiny face had a scar running down her cheek. "Oh fuck you guys" she hissed. "Kim. It ain't no secret you involved with the resistance" the old man said. "I don't work for them. I just scout around and report what I see" she said. "Why don't I know of this?" Justin asked. "Less people who know the safer I am" Kim replied. "So? Do they have a base?" I asked. "Of course they do. Those genetic recycling centers are just drops in the bucket compared to what they got around here. Closest threat would be their deployment base 30 miles southeast of here. They serve deploy their forces ordered from Southern Prime" she said. "Southern Prime is a myth" Justin said. "No. It's real. Very real" Kim said. "I'm missing something" I said.

 

"Okay. Remember when I said bioroids are linked to one another? Well the idea is that there has to be a central hub that manages all that. Rumor was there was a hub right here in Florida. The resistance called it Southern Prime. But it's a myth. Anyone who had gone to look for it never came back" Justin said. "Well duh kid. It's their fucking most important base in southeast North America" she said. "Then we go smash it" I said. "You think it's that fucking simple? You think these bioroids tonight were about anything? They were small fry. The weakest of their class. As soon as they learn lasers won't hurt you they'll switch to something that will. Bioroids adapt to anything" she said narrowing her eyes. "She has some good points Alice. Bioroids learn fast as shit. They'll be ready for you next time and they won't just be specters you'll be fighting" Justin said. Now my confidence was cracking.

 

"Specters are recon. They make up maybe 15% of their forces. I'm sure they'll send sentinels next. They are the backbone of their forces. Faster. Stronger. Adaptive. Hell, they might even send vanguards" Justin said. He shuddered. "No they won't risk them. Vanguards serve to guard key installations. Power plants. Communications. Southern Prime itself. I doubt even a 250 ft. girl can withstand a laser cannon from one of them. They are heavily armored and bigger. 15 ft. on average. They can kill hundreds in minutes" Kim said. Justin gripped my toe. He was shaking. He was genuinely scared. "Whatever. We have to go" I said. Kim shook her head. "If we doing this then we need to go visit a cell. I know where one is" she said. "And what about us?" the old man asked. "Have everyone leave here tonight. Just go" I said. "Leave? That's your answer?! What happens when they hunt us down?! What then?!" he yelled.

 

"I doubt that'll happen. They'll be too busy hunting me" I said. It was a mad scramble getting all 1000 people out of there. I led the group with them following close behind.  We got about two miles before 3 drop ships screamed past us. I could see in the distance them hovering over Sanctuary. "They know we're gone now" Justin said riding my shoulder. The drop ships began to move toward us. "Shit! Spread the word! Cover yourself with mud and lay in the swamp water! Don't let their infrared see you!" Kim shouted. As surreal as it sounded hundreds of people wallowed in mud. The others dashed into the swamp water. Their searchlights scoured the ground and swamps. "Stay low" I whispered to the people in the mud. I got on my knees and elbows and used my giant body to cover them. Hopefully whatever kept me from being noticed before would work.

 

I glanced behind me. That searchlight began on the soles of my flats and began working its way up. "Alice. I can't get down! They'll see me! They'll see me and expose the others!" Justin yelled. Shit! He was still on my shoulder! I had to think fast. I grabbed him and tossed him into my mouth. Gross! I can taste the dirt and sweat on his clothes! Justin must be petrified. Scared of being detected or swallowed or both. Aw man. My saliva is building! My mouth is watering because he's in there! Just go away! That searchlight was beaming in my face now. I held my breath. Its engines vibrated my body it was so close. Mercifully it left. I didn't dare move until it was far away. I held out my palm and spat Justin out.

 

"Christ some warning please!" Justin said coughing. "It was the only thing I could think of" I said. "That was terrible. I thought you were gonna swallow me" he said. I looked at him. "Alice? Are you..." He said as I placed him on the ground. I walked ahead. "You are clueless when it comes to women" Kim said. Nobody said a word as we walked. They were too scared those drop ships would return. It was late. Very late before we decided to stop. Parents carried sleeping children. The old leaned on one another. "We'll rest here tonight. Tomorrow we'll make our way further east to Sanctuary 12" the old man said. I sat down. I rubbed my bare feet and saw Justin sit next to me. "You're pissed at me" he said. I nodded. "Why?" he asked. "How would you feel if someone you loved thought the worst of you?" I asked. "Hurt I guess. Wait? Are you saying you love me?" he asked. I didn't answer.

 

"Come on. Answer me" he said tapping my leg. I nodded. He sat back. "Wow. We've only know each other for a week" he said. I glanced down and then looked up at the moon. "So you don't love me back" I said. I felt a pinch on my big toe. "I didn't say that. It's just sudden you know? Most of my life I've been moving around. Trying to survive. Never had time to think of girls. Truthfully, my first time liking a girl wasn't that great" he said. "Oh? What do you mean?" I asked. He looked away. When I was a kid I had a crush on a girl. My family got permission to transfer to a new Sanctuary. The girl I liked, her family traveled with us. Halfway there a team of bandits attacked" he said. "Are these that same group of bandits that killed your parents?" I asked. "Yeah. They killed our parents. Looted our food and supplies and one of them grabbed the girl. He was about to..." he said shaking.

 

"Before he could do it a vanguard that happened to fly by saw us and swooped down. Tallest woman I ever saw...until you. 18 ft. at least. Black armor. Her hair was white as snow. Her eyes blue was the sky. Her demeanor was like cold death. "You have terminated humans unlawfully. They were under protection. Explain" she said. One bandit ran. She raised her hand and a laser blast hit him. Nothing left except ashes where he was. His friend grabbed the girl and pointed a gun to her head. "I know you value some degree of human life so back off robo bitch or I blow her brains out!" the bandit yelled.  The bioroid woman turned to me. "Your group was heading to Sanctuary 9 correct?" she asked. I nodded. "Sanctuary 9 reported the birth of a human female last month. This one is redundant" she said. Her entire arm turned into a laser cannon. The bandit panicked and fired his gun at her"

 

"The bullets bounced off her armor except the one that hit her forehead. We watched as the bullet was pushed out of her skull and fall to the grass. Without missing a beat she fired back. I watched as the girl I crushed on was vaporized with the bastard that killed my parents. "Threat eliminated. You are free to go" she told me. Damn thing flew away as a burnt cone of ash and bits of bone was next to me. I just sat there in shock for maybe an hour.  I heard the sound of wild dogs howling and barking. Now I know they were attracted to the smell of death. I ran. I ran as fast as I could and didn't dare look back.  Never gave my parents a proper burial. So if I come across as easily scared or slow to trust it’s because that's what kept me alive for the last 10 years" he said.

 

"I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings" he muttered. "Sorry for scaring you like that" I said. "Eh. You did what you had to do. It...it wasn't too terrifying. Warm really. A little smelly like gator bait" he said. "Hey!" I yelled. "Just being honest" he said. "Well you taste like fucking gym socks" I said. He sniffed himself. "I can see that. Been a few days since I used the communal shower" he said. "If you two lovebirds are done patching things us we need to get some rest" Kim said. After the adrenaline wore off I realized it was a little cold tonight. I glanced down at Justin who was shaking. I gently picked him up. I pulled back the collar of my shirt and laid him on my skin. The collar covered his body like a blanket. My heart beat a little faster feeling his little body on mine. He woke up. "Alice?" he asked. "Shh...it's cold and I saw you shivering. You don't like it?" I asked. "It's nice. Nice and warm" he muttered. We got up and moving again as the sun rose.

 

Man I was tired. Shit everyone was. We got like maybe 4 hours of sleep. We had to keep moving. It was slow going. We stuck to the swamps. Some parents were too tired to carry the younger kids. I volunteered to help. It was cute. A half dozen kids no bigger than my pinkie snoozing away in my palms. A bunch more holding to my hair enjoying the view. Soon however Kim stopped us. "Time to split up. Sanctuary 12 is that way. Our destination is this way" she said. The group was frightened. They had green accustomed to me being there to protect them. Me leaving made them feel naked. What broke my heart was hearing some of those kids begging me not to leave. I couldn't cry. That would just make it worse. "Kids. I have to go. The bad robots are looking for you. I have to go fight them to protect you" I said. A girl around 5 or so walked up to my feet. I bent down. "You're coming back right?" she asked. With toe fingers I gently picked her up. Placing her in my palm I stroked her hair.

 

"I promise" I said. The group left. It was just me, Justin, and Kim. "How far away is it to Sanctuary 12?" I asked. "Roughly 12 miles. If they stay off the main road they should be fine" Kim replied. I stared at the 1000 humans trading their way to safety. "Alice. We have to hope they'll be fine" Justin said. "This way. We'll take this trail here" Kim said. We walked for a few hours. I myself grabbed what wildlife I found. Kept me from starving but I saw it unnerved them. To save time I had Kim and Justin ride on my shoulders. Kim reluctantly agreed. "We'll come up to a hill shortly. Take a right there and follow the stream" Kim said. "You really know this area well. It can't be just from wandering and scouting for the resistance" Justin said. "It’s not just that. My father and grandfather taught me these trails. Some of these trails are as old as the conquistadors of old Florida. It's tradition to know some of this stuff" Kim said.

 

"Tradition?" I asked. "Yeah. I'm one third Seminole" Kim said. And here I thought she was part Cuban or something. Now that I glance at her I can see it in her. Her black long hair. Mocha colored skin. "Thanks for believing in me" I said. "Believing in you? Alice was it? Alice, I don't know what the fuck you are. Seriously. If you’re not a bioroid than what the fuck are you? That question there is what scares the shit out of me. Another question that for some reason nobody has asked is if there is anyone else like you out there. I was content with my life until you interfered. Now we're tromping towards a resistance cell on some mad idea that we can destroy a force powerful enough to control the world" she said pissed.

 

"You know...before I woke up in this shit pit of a world I was a junior in high school. I got good grades. Popular. Even a boyfriend. Cheerleadered my ass off. People thought shit came easy to me. Nope. Had to work at it. Dad told me that in order to have good shit in life you have to work at it. My hardest class was American History. Studied hard but I did learn. Back in slavery times there were slaves that lived in the master house. They got the best food, best clothes, good beds, best treatment overall. At the end of the day though they were still fucking slaves. It doesn't matter how easy you think your life is. Without freedom it doesn't mean jack shit" I said. Kim was stone silent.

 

Kim stayed quiet until we reached a field. She told me to stop and let her down. "We're here" she said. "There's nothing here" I said. "Yes there is. Underneath us" she said. She walked ahead and stopped. She brushed off dirt and then beat her foot on the ground. "Whatever happens don't interfere" she said. Me and Justin wondered what she meant by that. A steel door flew open from the ground. Kim was yanked in by a pair of hands. The door closed. "Fuck just happened?!" I said. Me and Justin sat there not knowing what to do. "I’m going in after her" Justin said. Just as he approached where she disappeared the steel door flew open once more. Out came Kim and a man in his 40's. "Guess you weren't lying" he said. Kim had blood coming from her mouth. Someone had punched the shit out of her!

 

"Kim! Are you alright?!" I yelled. "I'm fine. Me and Commander Daniels had some unfinished business to take care of" Kim said. The man stared at me. "And you say she's not a bioroid?" Daniels asked. "She claims not to be. If I had to say I don't think so either. Too much emotion. Too human" she said. "It's rude to talk about someone in third person" I said. I got on my knees and got much closer to him. "I plan to kill some bioroids. Heard you can help with that" I said. He looked skeptical. "She's invisible to them. They can't see her" Kim said. "Fuck you mean they can’t see her?! She's blotting out the fucking sun as we speak!"  Daniels said. "Again rude" I said narrowing my eyes. "I saw it myself. They didn't even acknowledge her until she engaged them" Kim said. "Fucking quit acting like I'm not here!" I said slamming my foot down. A sharp pain shot right up my leg. "Ow! Motherfucker! Fuck is up with the ground here!? Hard as shit!" I said. "Because you just stomped soil reinforced with lead" Daniels said. "Who the fuck would do that?!" I yelled. "The army of the old world. Welcome to Fallout Armory 22 or The Forge as we call it. Something left over from the Cold War or whatever that was."

 

"From what we gathered this is a hidden armory designed to survive a nuclear war. Whatever soldiers survived could be armed from here to fight off an invasion. We found it couple years ago digging for edible plants and roots. "What’s down there?" Justin asked. "Assault rifles. Ammo. Grenades. Hell we got tanks that still run down there. This whole field here is the armory. Man they were either paranoid or optimistic back then" he said. "How many men do you have here?" I asked. "Just under a hundred. We're kinda tight so it's more like family than soldiers" The man said. Kim scowled and walked off.  "Unfinished business" he whispered. "If you want our help there a few things we need you to do first" he said. I nodded. "First thing. I want doctors examining you. I'm not fully convinced you're human. Second. A trial run. I want to see if you being invisible to them is real" he said. "Sounds fair" I said. "Good. Kim. Justin. You can come with me. The doctors will be up here shortly" he said. Justin and Kim went below. Minutes later a man and woman in their 30's came out.

 

"Wow. They weren't kidding. You're really that big" the male doctor said. "And you have no idea how you came to be so large?" the female doctor said. "No. I just woke up in Sarasota this size and a massive headache" I replied. "Well I guess we should begin then" the male doctor said. "Um...what are you gonna do?" I asked. "Take some blood, urine, and skin samples to start" he replied. "This gonna hurt?" I asked worried. I hated needles. "Ma'am I have no idea. Now hold still" he said. I watched the small man pull out a needle and jam it into my skin. He did it several times. "I can't pierce her skin" he said. He lunged down and he looked at the needle. "Sonofabitch it broke! Betty, get the tungsten one!" he yelled. The woman gave him a new needle.

 

He backed up and ran full speed at my shin. He slammed into it. "Finally!" he said drawing blood. "Does it hurt?" Betty asked. "No. I don't feel anything except maybe a tickle or itch" I replied. He drew his blood and began scraping my leg with a knife. "Okay now that settled I'll have Betty run these down to med bay while I move on to other things" he said. After Betty disappeared into the armory he went to my feet. "Stick your feet out. Soles facing out" he said. The small man began running and poking my bare soles. "Remarkable. Barely any blemishes. They perspire and smell. "Well I'm sorry if my feet smell" I said annoyed. "Don't be. More proof you're not a bioroid. They don't perspire like normal humans. Do you feel this?" he asked. I couldn't see him but I felt something poking my sole. "Yeah it tickles!" I said. The feeling stopped and he came from around my foot. Was he smiling? Why was he tugging his pants up?! Did he have a hard on?!

 

"Well your reflexes are in the human range. Tell me um Alice. Do you remember having periods?" he asked. I had to remember he was a doctor. "Yeah I do. Haven't been here long enough to know if I still do. Why?" I asked. "Well the biggest difference between bioroids and humans is reproductive organs.  They can look like ours but no plumbing so to speak. I'm going to need to check that out" he said. "Fine but have Betty do it" I said. "Betty doesn't specialize in that. I myself have studied gynecology" he said. I didn't like his leering. "Well I'm sure Betty knows what a fucking uterus is" I said. "Alice I'm a doctor. You don't need to feel embarrassed" he said. "Listen carefully. I want a female doctor. Don't argue with a 250 ft. girl. Especially one that knows you were rubbing your puny dick on her feet" I said. With that he left and returned with Betty.

 

Due to my size it wasn't just as simple as a poke and prod. Betty was wearing what appeared to be some kind of radiation suit. The man stood there with arms crossed. Even with the he suit on I saw Betty was scared. "Sorry to ask you to do this but you understand why I wanted a woman for this" I said. The woman nodded. I tugged off my pants. I had no panties on underneath. "Now lie on your back and set your legs up with your feet down" she said. I glanced at the man who was smoking a cigarette watching intently. Seconds ticked by and I felt Betty stick her leg inside me. I gasped. "You alright?" she asked nervous. "F- fine. Please continue" I said. My breathing quickened as she shoved her body inside me. Betty was about halfway in when she was stuck. My walls were too strong for her to just wiggle through. "Jesus" I whispered. 

 

To get it over with I put my fingers on her tiny ass and pushed. Slowly. Very slowly I did this so not to freak her out. Well, when my pussy closed and swallowed her up she did panic. She began to struggle and fight. "Oh god. Stop. Stop please. Don't move around!" I cried. Her sensations were making me horny and wet. "It tight and dark! I can't see where to go!" Betty cried over a walkie. "Alice here will stick a finger inside her. Just go the opposite way to you hit bottom" the man smirked. Go did I want to squash this guy. He found her panicking in my cunt amusing as shit. I did stick my finger inside. All the way past my knuckle until I get her body. Her struggling faded. "Ah! She's going deeper!" I cried. Just as she touched my cervix I came. My toes curled and ripped up grass. My pussy convulsed. I came down and realized someone was inside me. I felt no movement.

 

"GET HER OUT!" I screamed. The man ran to my sopping wet cunt and felt around.  Still sensitive it sent shivers up my spine as his tiny hands groped around. "Get the fuck back! You're not helping!" I screamed. I shoved him back and slammed my fingers inside me. I felt her and yanked her out. Her mask was fogged up. She was breathing! My hands shook. Tears fell from my eyes. Betty tore off her mask. She looked up with fright for just a second until she saw my face. "I’m sorry! I’m sorry!" I cried. I think Betty realized what happened was an accident. "So what did you see?" the man asked. "I'm fine Frank thanks for fucking asking. I swear the giant girl here who nearly killed me shows more concern! To answer your question she's utterly human down there. I even got to see her womb. She's no bioroid" Betty said.

 

They left me there as I put my pants back on. Justin came up. "You okay?" he asked. "I just got dildoed by a tiny woman in the name of science. No. Not okay" I said. I lay down on the grass. Just walked up to my face. He pressed his face to my lips. He kissed me! I felt myself blushing. "You needed it" he said. I began petting him. Not just his head but his muscular chest. My finger traveled to his pantsed crotch. Just hummed quietly. I had to concentrate not to laugh as he tented out his pants. He grabbed my finger and kissed the tip. "I love you" he said quietly. That moment there was the happiest I could remember...literally. Our intimacy was interrupted by the commandeer returning with Kim.

 

"I've been informed that so far everything checks out. The blood work will take more time but so far what I've heard...and seen indicates you're human. That being said I've putting together a strike team with you included to take out a nearby bioroid supply depot. Do this and we can discuss taking out Prime" he said. "Deal" I said. "Good. The team will leave at first light" he said leaving. Justin watched them leave. My stomach growled. "Time to hunt I guess" I said. "Take me with you. Rather be with you then them" I said. We wandered off a few miles. I depopulated the area of game and ate. Justin ate a haunch of deer. A drop ship roared past and Justin hid underneath my leg. He emerged as the drop shop left our sight. "Probably heading to Sothern Prime" he said. "Where is it?" I asked. "Who knows? Some say Miami but I doubt that. Others say Naples. Best guess is straight south. Anyone who goes that way doesn't come back" he said.

 

"Hope it's not Miami. That would be depressing. Spent spring break there once. I had this red bikini on and..." I was saying until I noticed he was looking deep into my eyes. I lowered my hand down to him and he stepped into it. I brought him to my face. I playfully licked his face and he grabbed my tongue and kissed it. Weirdest and most erotic French kiss I ever got. I began undressing him. His worn out boots came off followed by his socks. Then his faded jeans and shirt. Justin was naked. First time I ever seen him naked. Even being small his cock was still a nice size. My finger teased his balls. "Alice don't tease me" he said. "Then tell me what you want me to do" I said. "Suck me. I'm not afraid anymore. Suck me" he said. I kissed his naked chest and began licking his crotch. Tiny little dick was rock hard as I sucked it in. "Oh god! Alice it feels incredible! That's it baby. Suck me!" he cried.  

 

My lips blew him until I opened my mouth and let his lower body slide in. His hands gripped my upper lip as he groaned. I sucked his lower body like candy enjoying his taste. Meaty and sweet. Manly. More flavorful and nicer than last time. His body began jerking as he came. Tiny spurts of cum coated my teeth and roof of my mouth. I was amazed at how much it was and how easily I could taste it.  Justin hung limply from my mouth. I extracted him slowly. "That wasn't too much was it?" I asked worried. "No...it was amazing. So warm" he said. I cleaned him off with my shirt and he began chuckling. "What's so funny?" I asked. "Your nipples are hard as diamonds" he said pointing to my breasts. True. Giving him the greatest blowjob known to man made me horny as fuck. "If you're going to stare then get a better view" I said pulling my top over my breasts. "Whoa" he said whispering.

 

"So what other reactions you got going on?" he asked. I looked down at my crotch. "Can I see?" he asked. I slipped off my flats and pulled my pants to my ankles. "Please don't stare. It's embarrassing" I said. Justin hopped off my hand and walked over to my cunt. He touched my lips and I gave a quiver. Seeing that he squeezed my clit. Standing on his tip toes he was masturbating me. "God. Justin...." I said until I felt his body lean against my pussy and he began fucking me. "Oh god. I'm fucking a giant pussy! A giant pussy of a beautiful girl!" he cried out. His little body was trying its best to breed me. "Fuck me! Fuck me Justin! Make me feel something other than loneliness!" I cried out.

 

He looked up at me. No longer with lust but looking at me with tiny soft eyes. "You'll never be alone again. Alice! I love you! Uuugh!" he groaned. His body jerked as he shot his tiny load of semen in me. Oh how I wished he could fill my womb. To carry his essence. His child. We were utterly exhausted. He was resting on my foot as he looked into his reflection in my toenail. "I meant what I said Alice about not being alone again" he said softly. "So you'll be with me forever? Sounds like a proposal" I said chuckling. He turned behind to look at me. "Yeah. So will you say yes?" he asked. "You're serious?! I'm only 17!" I yelled. "So. Why would you think...oh. Of course you wouldn't know. Alice, ever since the massive die off. Humans have had issues staying alive. As you noticed there aren't any hospitals around so people die of disease and infections... a lot. Bioroids encourage us to procreate at early ages so it’s not unusual to have couples as early as 12. Guess how old my mom was when she died" he said.

 

"24. Keep in mind I was 8 when she died. What we're about to do. What kind of world we live in. Why wait?" he said. This bit of news hit me like a bomb. I once figured I would marry out of college maybe like 23 or so. Then again I never thought I'd be 250 ft. tall living in an apocalypse. "So what is it? Don't leave me hanging" he said. "Yes" I said quietly. He smiled and began kissing my toenail. “I think you have a thing for my feet. Especially my big toe" I said. "Well you do have the nicest feet I've ever seen. Not one callous or scar" he said. "Okay. If you're going to be my husband then what part about me you like best?" I asked. He pointed to my right breast. "My tits?! That's what you like best?" I asked. "Your heart dummy. You had possibly the worst shit happen to you and still you been a good person. You do realize a 250 ft. girl could do anything right? Eat people. Crush them for fun. Fuck. You could jam me up your ass just for giggles. Not you. I'd want to kill the world if I woke up and saw I lost everything I known and loved. Believe me I know."

 

"Your true strength isn't your size. It's your heart" he said.

End Notes:

commercial break

Episode 3... "While you were away pt. 2" by Size Master
Author's Notes:

now back to the show

I grabbed him from my foot and hugged him to my face. I found myself sobbing. No one had ever said something so kind to me. It felt like he had known me all my life. Any doubt in my heart about marrying him was gone instantly. We slept together in that marsh. A naked giantess teenager and her lover curled together among the now mostly empty swamp. We returned in the morning to The Forge. Justin went underground to get a shower and to arm himself. A bunch of resistance fighters were outside. Everyone knew of me now and was curious. They had questions. Of course they asked how I got so big but other questions were...personal.

 

"How do you go to the bathroom? Do you get PMS? Do you have a sex drive?" were some of them. I didn't want to yell. They were as nervous as curious. Thankfully, Commander Daniels put a stop to it. "Enough! You'll get to know her later. Alice. This will be your team. The plan is to head out in Humvees. You will attack and they will follow up" he said. "Do I get any weapons or equipment?" I asked. "We got people scrapping ABRAMS armor if you succeed. We don't have any guns your size of course but we do have bombs. We're going to attach steel cables around some Mark 82's, cluster grenades, and mortars. For the love of god don't drop them and don't let them get hit by enemy fire. Now having said that. Be aware that bioroids adapt quickly. Once they see that lasers won't work they'll switch to something else. Kinetics, chemical, or incendiary. We are counting on you. A lot of hope rides on you. Succeed" he said. No pressure.

 

A large door slid back and three vehicles popped out. Justin waved from the window. "How cool is this?! A real car!" he yelled. The others standing around got into The Humvees and we rolled out. I and 15 others were heading to this depot. I was scared. Not just for me but Justin. Within an hour we were there. I lay on the grass as the others got out. One man looked with binoculars. Justin stood next to me. "I can hear your heartbeat" he said. "I'm scared" I said. "You and me both" he said. "We need you to hit their roof with a Mark 82. That'll stop their laser weapons from taking us out in masse" a woman said. Kim! "I thought you didn't want to get involved with this" I said. "What you said struck a chord. After my last stint with the resistance I never wanted to do this again" she said. "I heard Daniels say something about unfinished business" I said.

 

Kim lowered her head. "Me and Daniels tried taking this place out once before. Got a good ways here too until I ordered my troops to fall back. We had taken too many casualties. Lost almost all my men. He blames me for us losing here" she said. I looked at her face. She had seen cruel death for sure. The memory pained her enough for her to silently cry. I touched her face with my finger. She looked up with surprise and slight fright. "You did what you did because you valued the lives of the people you cared about more. That's nothing to be ashamed of. He should've found a way to help you rather than berate and punch you" I said. Her eyes got wide. "Yeah. I saw the bruises the other day. He lays a hand on you again he'll regret it" I said smiling. She hugged my finger. The tiny woman smiled. "Thanks Alice" she said.

 

The one in charge said they'll want for me to attack. I nodded. "Be careful" Justin said. "Don't worry. I’m a giantess. What could go wrong?" I asked. I cringed in my mind. Doesn't shit go wrong when somebody says what could go wrong? I raced down to the depot.

 

Dad being an awesome dad played catch with me all the time. He loved football. Miami Dolphins was his team. But he time I was 10 I could spiral a football with the best of them. Bioroids were everywhere. The ground shaking and me running closer made them look confused. Like someone trying to see a mighty gust of wind. I yanked a bomb off the steel belt around my waist. I felt a heavy click as I did. I remembered a sunny summer afternoon with my dad playing catch. "And Dan Marino throws a long bomb to the end zone!" I cried as I hurled it. That old bomb dialed through the air. A whistle came from it. *BOOOOM*! The blast destroyed the roof with all its laser defenses. The top floor collapsed. A drop ship began to take off. Can't let it get airborne! They'll see the others! I chucked cluster grenades. Damn things were the size of ice cream sprinkles but when they went off... 

 

The drop ship was peppered with explosions. One good one hit the passenger engine and it spun right into the ground. The blast rose high into the air. Whatever it was carrying was very explosive. Alarms were going off. Dozens came and looked at me. "Unknown lifeform previously detected is here. Immune to type 1 laser fire. Switch to type 2 and 3" they said in creepy unison. They opened up on me. I shielded my face with one arm while getting another Mark 82. I tossed it to the rear and took out dozens. God. They kept coming! I had killed at least 30 of them! I began stoning them like bugs. They squished and squelched under my feet. "Lifeform is immune to type 2 and 3 laser fire. Switch to kinetics" the survivors said. I watched as their hands changed. Where the laser port was was now a barrel. "Ow shit!" I cried. Like getting stung by bees on my skin.

 

My anger built and I grabbed one. A male. I squeezed until he popped. I kept stomping until a lucky shot hit some cluster grenades. It went off and mocked me to the ground. I was hurt. Felt like someone hit me with a steel pipe. "Larger rounds required" they said. They fired bigger rounds. Now it felt like someone was pelting me with very fast bb rounds. Then I heard a slight roar coming from above. As I looked up I was hit in the chest with something very fucking hot. "Aaahg!" I screamed falling down. "Type 5 laser weapons moderately effective" a female voice said. I opened my eyes to see a woman much taller than the others. 3 times their height with silver hair. Black armor on her body. "Vanguard. She matches the description Justin gave" I gasped. She aimed at my head. Oh no. No no no.

 

As I prepared for death a rocket whistled past and hit her. The blast knocked her back. I glanced and saw the Humvees racing toward me. The miniguns on them chattering away. They skidded to as stop and fighters rolled out. "You okay!" Justin shouted as he fired his assault rifle into a nearby bioroid. "Bitch tried to cook my left titty!" I yelled. I stood up a little. The vanguard did as well. Without missing a beat she aimed at me again. This time I was ready. "Fuck that noise!" I yelled swatting her. She sailed into the building pulverizing the concrete wall. Son of a bitch that barely did anything! I stood up to my full height as she pulled herself for the rubble. I slammed my foot down on her. She’s staring at me! Over and over I slammed my foot down. The crater getting deeper and wider each time. Her face was bloody yet she still tried to aim.  I took ahold of her arm between my fingers and yanked.

 

It came off in a spray of blood and muscle. She looked at her arm in surprise. "Unit failure. Uploading battle data..." She said before her head exploded. Justin stood next to her. The underside shotgun barrel smoking. "Jesus. Hard to kill for sure" he said. "Alice we need some help. We're pushing the rest back but AHHGH!" he screamed. A laser beam tore through the side of his chest. "NOOOOO!" I screamed as he fell forward. I glanced over and saw a bioroid with its legs blown off aiming at us. "....you...all of you" I hissed. Kim raced over to us. "Get everyone out of here" I said. "But the mission! They're nearly done!" Kim said. "DO IT AND DON'T LOOK BACK!" I screamed. Kim grabbed Justin and told everyone to pull back. What happened next I can’t explain.

 

Something took me over. Rage coupled with calculation. I knew there were 13 bioroids left without counting. I knew they would focus only on me now. I knew exactly how they should die. The first two died quickly as I slammed my fist down. The next was slapped ways and exploded against some concrete. Their guns focused on me as I knew they would. They forgone the Humvees. I grabbed three and crushed them in my hand. I went to do this again and was shot in the face. I couldn't see out my right eye. The wound on my head throbbed. I felt two heavy shots to my ankles and I began falling. They were getting smarter. They knew if they kept me down I would be easier to kill. Too bad for them it didn't work the way they planned. I turned my weight toward them as I fell. The closest of them...about three...ended up under my ass. Their bodies popped like ketchup packets. Their bones crunched like the thinnest matchsticks. 4 left.

 

"Eat them" a voice in my head said. I saw one with my good eye and grabbed him. His clothes came off easily as I popped him into my mouth. I felt a shot hit my back molar and crack it. The pain was excruciating but I began chewing anyway. God. I tasted everything about him. Meaty and metallic. He didn't scream per say. More like how a computer makes that beep when something bad happens except louder and higher. I swallowed. I grabbed another and another. There was only one left. My eye. I can see again! I saw in my hand a male firing wildly. He looked like he would be 21 or 22 if human. Blond hair with cold lifeless blue eyes. I tossed him in and sucked on him. As if getting back at him I toyed with his body pinning him to the roof of my mouth. My tongue running against his artificial ass and useless cock and balls. With a tilt of my head I let him slide down my throat. *GULP*

 

"He's in there. I can feel him!" I said. It was erotic. Strange though. I felt him shooting me inside but there was no pain. Like indigestion really. Then he stopped moving. I sat there for a moment to look at it all. Crushed bodies. Bodies broken on the ground. Burning buildings. The blood coating my ass cool and drying. Justin. Justin! I took off running up where they had evaced. I got there as Kim and someone else tried to stabilize him. "We're losing him!" the medic said. I was frantic. Then a voice in my head told me what to do. "Stand back. Stand back!" I screamed. They were too scared of me to object. I bit my thumb and touched the wound on his chest. My blood coated his injury and I held it there for a long minute. Longest minute of my life. Justin began to wake. "Hey big girl" he said weakly. I cried tears of joy as the others stared in shock.

 

Justin was weak and hungry but alive. Everyone was silent as we went back to base. I sat alone above as they went below. Daniels and two officers came out two hours later...with rockets. "We need to talk" he said. "Is Justin okay?" I asked. He stared at me for a second. "He'll be fine. Sore and sleeping but fine. That's part of why we need to talk" he said. "And the hardware?" I asked. "All depends on how you react in the next 5 minutes" he said coolly.

 

"Since you've been gone we got the results back from your blood test. Human DNA. Red blood cells. That and nano machines. None we've ever seen before. They might explain how you got this size but it doesn't explain your boyfriend. How did you heal him with those? That is what you planned right? Heal him with the nanomachines in your blood?" he asked. I was too shocked to answer. We've experimented with them before. Never could get them to work with human cells. These here in you work flawlessly. Only two explanations for that. One you got them from bioroids. Or two got them from humans. Either one doesn't sit well with me" he said.

 

"I'm not a bioroid" I said. He held his hand up. "You're not human either. Something beyond that. Yeah you took that depot out and we thank you for that but you see my dilemma right? Everything says you're human except this nanomachine business" he said. "I've tried everything to prove I'm human. Even let myself be degraded. What does it matter if I got machines in me? If you injected yourself right now with them would you still be Commander Daniels? Still human?" I asked. He smiled. "Good question" he said ordering them to lower the rockets. "I was told how you cried when Justin came around. Something else I might add. He talks in his sleep. Said you two were getting married. 

 

I blushed. "How are your injuries?" he asked. "Better. Sore but better" I said. "I'm curious. What was it like to eat one?" he asked. "Vile. Like eating an oily sardine" I said. He smiled. "Bet you brought the pain huh" he said. "Crushed them like bugs" I said. "You still want to take out Prime?" he asked. I nodded. "Fine. Give us three days to prep. Oh and Alice? Congratulations" he said walking back down.

 

Over the next three days I rested and stood on lookout. Dropships flew by but didn't see me. They searched for whoever took their depot out to no avail. They tried to rebuild it but it didn't matter. Bigger concerns. Justin was better. We had a private picnic on the third day. He chuckled as I washed myself in the river. As I dried in the sun we stared at the setting sun. A thought entered my head. One I hadn't considered. I placed my hand over my abdomen. "Alice? What's wrong?" he asked. "We can't have kids" I said quietly. Justin looked at me. "Look at this. No way in the world you could knock me up. You could cum in me a thousand times and it wouldn't work!" I cried. Justin petted my leg. "Alice. It's...it's not that big a deal to me. There are lots of kids out there with no parents. We can be parents to them?" he said. It was sweet but it wasn't the same to me. I wanted a child that shared what were are. I wanted a life he made grow in me. All this power I had and this was something out of my reach.

 

Then I thought about that boy again. Hundreds...no thousands like him. Alone. Scared. Maybe if Justin was with me it wouldn't matter so much. "That...that sounds nice" I said. "I'd think it be cool to have a giantess for a mom. No kids would dare bully you in fear mommy would eat them up. Playing in your hair. Bouncing up and down on your tummy like a trampoline" he laughed. That would be funny. "Even if we can't have kids I can still fuck you right?" he asked. "Dummy. Of course you can" I said. Justin took off what little clothes he had on and slowly humped my pussy. We had sex as we embraced the evening. I watched Justin washing the pussy juice off in river. His small body glistening with water. I crawled like a predator toward him and grabbed him.

 

"Tell me little man. What did you think I would do to you when you first saw me" I smirked. He was slightly concerned until he caught on what I was doing. "Well at first I was scared you were gonna crush me" he said. I sat down and propped my right foot on my leg. "What? With these soft pink soles here? Like this one?" I said lowering him to it. "Yeah...yeah I did" he said. "Then what if I told you to worship them so I wouldn't?" I asked. "Then I would" he said. "Then show me" I said. Justin began licking and rubbing my sole. He caressed the underside if my big toe as he faked his cock along my sole prints. It tickled and felt good. I let out a low moan. "Hmm...yes. That would've worked on me. Tiny little man worshipping my feet. Tell me if I had gotten bored with that then what else would've you done?" I asked.

 

"I would've begged not to be eaten and asked if you would've liked to use me for sex" he said. "I don't know. You look delicious. This little cock and tiny balls here looks especially pleasing" I said licking his tiny scrotum. Justin groaned as his cock got hard. I slurped it in and he gasped. A few quick blows and I saw he was ready to pop. "Hmmm...and if I decided to use you as a dildo what then?" I asked. "Then I wouldn't say anything. I'd just let you use me and hope you would spare me" he said. I lowered him down to my now wet count and shoved him in feet first. Slowly I jerked him in and out. "Oh god Justin. You feel so good" I groaned. "Go ahead. Jerk me faster. I can take it" he said. Faster and faster I used him until a searing orgasm tore through me. He was slick with my juices again. He washed again as I recovered. We looked at one another and laughed.

 

"Not even married and we're into foreplay" I said. He chuckled. We began to get sleepy as we watched the stars. We counted the shooting stars as they passed. "I know what you did the other day. You used nanomachines to heal me. You used nanomachines like a bioroid" he said. Panic set in. My heart raced. My body shook. "Hey hey! It's not like that. Alice I don't give two shits if you're only part human. This is what I know. As I began to pass out I heard you sobbing over me. Then I felt pressure on my chest and warmth. A warmth I haven't felt since my parents died. That warmth was your love. Well your love and blood but still love. I now have a part of you inside me. And that...that there I will always remember. I've never felt the want to live until that moment I felt that" he said. I held him close to my heart. When I first awoke here I prayed to know what happened to me. Prayed that I would have a life. Prayed I would remember something...anything to explain why I'm the tallest girl in the world. Now...now I prayed that I would never have to live a life without this small 18 year old boy cuddling my left breast.

 

I sat gingerly waiting for Daniels to come out of the Forge. Today was the day we went to Southern Point. I was nervous. That vanguard was tough. Very tough. No doubt there would be more and it wouldn't be just the one this time. What bothered me most though was how I reacted. Like I was trained to fight. Not to mention the voice in my head. If I wasn't totally human than what was I? My train of thought was broken as the big door opened. I watched as Humvees and tanks rolled out. Like looking at model cars. One by one they came out and formed up. In all there were 8 tanks, 7 Humvees and three large trucks. They were full of troops. Calling them troops was a stretch. Not like the ones on TV. Even though they had real uniforms they looked scared, hungry, and unsure. Justin hopped out of a truck. "Morning babe" he said. I waved. "Wow. So we're really doing this" I said. "Believe it. I'm marshaling all our forces here. All 114 main personnel. Only ones starting behind are the old and young. Ah, here comes a little gift the boys cooked up" he said. A terrible screeching came from the door. Large sheets of metal were being dragged by two tanks.

 

 "Hope you like it. Stripped off some armor on the tanks that won’t run" he said. I picked them up. The metal sheets were strung together by thick steel wire. One for my back, another for my chest. Two for my legs and two for my arms. They watched as I put it on. God I felt stupid. "How does it feel?" Justin asked. "Like I'm wearing a soup can" I said. "Well that soup can can withstand armor piercing rounds. Don't know about lasers though" he said. "Sorry. Thank you commander" I said. Kim looked worried. I bent down to speak to her. "What's the matter?" I asked. "This. Last time I was involved in something this big a lot of people didn't go home. I shouldered that reality for a long time. Alice. I saw how you fought and it scared the hell out of me but it did give me hope. If things go south I need you to run. Just run. Forget about us. Humanity needs you" she said. She looked like she was going to cry.

 

I picked her up and brought her to my face. "We're going to win. Believe in that. We got something no bioroid has" I said. "A 250 ft. teenager?" Kim asked. I giggled. "Well that and courage. That’s something that can't be programmed. The will to fit for others. The will to do what needs to be done even if it's hard. Now show me that rugged badass woman that stared me down once" I said. Kim smiled. I kissed her face. "Much better" I said putting the s all woman down.

 

"So I have to ask. Where is Southern Prime?" I asked. "Ditto here" Justin said. "Orlando" Daniels said. "Orlando?" I said. "To be more precise Epcot Center" he said. "You're fucking joking. The stronghold of the bioroids is in the fucking Epcot Center?! Why the holy fuck there?!" I asked. "From what we know they used the sphere there to broadcast the hive signal. Every bioroid from Havana Cuba to Memphis Tennessee is connected through the hive mind by the way of the Epcot Sphere" he said. "And how does taking that out help us?" I asked. "Bioroids interact on a shared consciousness. They share data. It's not just one mind but thousands. When you fight them at the depot, their shared link sent the problem through the network. Thousands of minds thinking for a solution. That's why they switched to guns. Without the hive they can’t function. Literally mindless."

 

"Think of each bioroid as a brain cell. More cells equals smarter and more effective brain" he said. "And if we take out that sphere then they go brain dead" Justin said. "Now you got it" Daniels said. "Then what are we waiting for?" I said. We left the area and headed straight down I-95. We didn't worry about being seen. We moved too fast for them to really attack us. Not to say they didn't try. Specters on patrol swooped down. Deciding to hover cost them greatly. Squashed one like a fly. The other was flicked away. An annoyance surely but it did morale. Strange. If they had access to such tech then couldn't they see us coming? The specters had to have told them. Daniels rode on top of a tank. "Commander I got a question" I said. He nodded. "They got access to old tech right? What about satellites?" I asked. "Yes they do" he said. "So why aren't they coming to stop us?" I asked.

 

He was silent. "Don't know. Been bothering me since you took out those specters" he said. So I wasn't alone in being worried. Being my size it didn't take long to get to Orlando. We stopped outside the city limits to rest. Soldiers hopped out to stretch and go to the bathroom. I myself sat down to rub my feet. We had covered a good 100 miles or so. A soldier walked over to me. "Can I help you?" I asked. He was young. No older than 14. The uniform was baggy on him. He looked adorable. I just wanted to scoop him up and hug him. "I just wanted to meet you" he said. "Well I'm Alice" I said holding out my finger. "Christan" he said shaking it. "Little young to be fighting aren't you Christan?" I asked. "Not really but I am one of the younger ones. I fight because I owe everything to the Resistance. My life, my wife and kid" he said. I was shocked by what he said. "You got a wife and kid?!" I asked.  "Sure do. Go married in Sanctuary 7 last year. Escaped with her when the rape gangs took over. We wandered around for like a month until she told me she was pregnant. Had to find a safe place then. We stumbled across the Forge last winter. They took us in and gave my wife medical aid when she went into labor. Joined up the next day" he said. "Wow. I'd expect you to stay with her" I said. He shook his head.

 

"Not since you came along. Finally people feel we can fight them and win. I don't want to sit around and have my daughter ask me what I did to fight bioroids and me reply I sat on my ass in a bunker" he said. His smile turned to a frown. He started crying. "I'm scared Alice! Scared I'll never see them again!" he said. I gently picked him up and whispered. "I'm scared too" I said he looked astonished. "You scared? But you're huge" he said. "I can still die and now I'm worried about him there" I said pointing Justin who was drinking from his canteen. "You have to hope everything will be okay and go from there" I said. He lowered his head and wiped his eyes. "Christan. For luck" I said kissing his face. He finally smiled again. I sat him back down. "That guy is lucky to have you" he said. "I think I'm the lucky one" I said. After the break was over Daniels loaded me up. One big fucking bomb was carted off a truck. "For god’s sake be careful with this. We only got one and if this fucker goes boom even you won't survive. Alice this is MOAB. His job is blowing whole areas up and from what I read he's good at his job. This is what will take out the sphere. Get close and throw this motherfucker. The armor you're wearing will take the hit. Damn thing was heavy even for me. It was as big as my forearm. It hung over my shoulder like it was a gym bag.

 

I went from cheerleader, humanity’s new hope, to bomb chucker. We raced into town. The sphere I could see on the outskirts. Bioroids were on rooftops watching us and they attacked. We hauled ass. They weren't our target and fighting them would just weaken us. I squashed specters like bugs. Their bodies would stick to my soles only to fall off a few blocks down. Sentinels lit up the area with laser fire. I used my body as a shield. The armor was working well. Too thick to just burn through. I held out my arms and slapped buildings. The force toppled them. As we punched through though things changed. They took to the air to avoid being crushed. "Get between my legs!" I yelled down. The tanks and trucks formed under me as my body shielded them. Miniguns tore through specters and sentinels. I myself had to deal with the random Vanguard. They looked the same. Male and female with silver hair. The height varied but they had the same look about them.

 

Grabbed one and twisted as hard as I could. He fired that huge cannon at me as I twisted. His armor groaned and creaked. Then with a shout it buckled. The vanguard froze. I kept twisting. That sound. That horrible sound skin to someone trying apart a slim jim. He tore in half. His spine dangling from his torso. The thing was in shock and weakly aimed at me. "Grab the arm" a voice said. I grabbed the arm and pointed it at another vanguard. The blast went off and struck her. She tumbled out of the air in a burning fireball. "Target weak point. Fire on heavy ordinance" they all said. Dozens focused all try had on me. I dogged and weaved as armor absorbed the hits. I felt some hits get through. The armor was failing. Then an eerie ping hits my shoulder. I looked down and saw the MOAB had a smoking hole. "OH SHIT! TAKE COVER!" I screamed. I hurled the bomb as hard as I could. It was about 6 blocks away when it detonated.  

 

The blast was incredible. I was literally thrown off my feet. It was by sheer chance I didn't land on the resistance. It was like everything was moving in slow motion. My ears were ringing. Smoke was everywhere. A summer breeze cleared the smoke away. The division we were fighting was blown to bits. The vanguard was mostly decimated except for a few thrown into collapsed buildings. One stood up and I quickly crushed him with my fist like a beetle. A few soldiers regrouped and gunned down the vanguard. The ringing faded but I felt blood trickling from my ears. My body ached as I tried to stand. The tanks were still mobile but the trucks were turned over. I caught my breath as I turned him upright like toys. "Everyone regroup!" Daniels yelled. The soldiers formed up. "I'm...I'm sorry commander. This was my fault. If it wasn't for me..."

 

"Nonsense. You did what you could. Just be grateful it turned out this way" he said. "How we doing?" I asked. "To early to tell. We broke their first line. That's something. Our losses are at 23%. Tanks are still good as well as the trucks. We got some miles to cover before we hit Bay Lake, the exact location of Prime. I suggest we floor it" he said. I nodded. "You okay. You're bleeding" Justin said. He had a cut above his eye. "I'm fine but what about you?" I asked. "It's cool. Was hit by some glass. Could be worse. How many do you think we killed?" he asked. I shrugged. "Just under a hundred maybe. Strange. I figured there would be more of a fight. Uh oh" I said hearing a whistling sound. Something tiny exploded in the air. A mist or gas came from it. "Chemical! Chemical attack!" Daniels yelled.

 

Troops panicked as they tried putting on gas masks. The most unfortunate gripped their throats trying to breathe. I looked at Justin who was fast enough to put his on. I realized this attack wasn't meant for them. It was meant for me. I began swatting the air to clear it. A bit of it entered my lungs. My throat felt like it was on fire! Fuck it burned! The gas cleared away. I fell to my knees coughing. Justin was in hysterics screaming my name. All of a sudden it didn't hurt anymore. I found myself able to breathe again. "Oh thank god!" He said hugging my leg. My body shook. The closeness of death was so real at that moment. "We need to go now" I said. Justin rode on my shoulder. He wanted to be near me. We ran through the streets. It was like a brisk walk to me, albeit walking through a bees nest. My front armor just collapsed and I spun my back armor around. I was the shield and their mighty sword.

 

Justin held on to my hair to avoid being blown off. I had crushed so many I had to discard my shoes. Blood had seeped right through ruining them. The hot concrete burned my bare soles but bioroid blood cooled them. As we neared Epcot the fighting got fiercer. Vanguards worked in groups. Their lasers pummeled me and the tanks. I watched a tank just melt like a candle before exploding. My hands were bloodied and sore from crushing them. They were getting better. Getting extremely close to shoot me. One vanguard shot me point blank with her laser and burned through the armor. As I swatted her away another just feet away fired a very large gun from her arm. I felt the round tear through my skin. A half second later a felt a searing pop underneath. "AAAAAHHHHH!" I screamed.

 

I fell to the ground. More shots from all over hit me. The rounds tearing me up. I couldn't move. I coughed enough blood that it ran into the sewer. I faintly heard Justin screaming my name. The world was going black. I got cold. This is it. This is how I was going to die. I only wish I could have lived with him. I wish...

 

Then the voice sounded in my head. "Eat the ones there. Heal. Expend ordinance. Secure zone. 33 targets remaining" it said. With my eyes barely open I saw a vanguard dead on the ground. I grasped his body and peeled away the armor. I began eating him. His entire 16 ft. body was consumed within seconds. Like I was eating a hot dog. I chewed and bit his body. Crushing his bones and muscles. His meat sliding down my throat. I felt the searing pain in my chest subside. I grasped for more. I picked up dead sentinels left and right. Stripped them bare and let their bodies slide down my throat. I felt I could breathe again. I began to stand. My heartbeat increased. I found myself aware of everything around me. The bioroids fell back confused. "Alice..." Justin said.

 

"For The next few minutes please don't look at me. Everyone what you see next know in your hearts I'd never hurt you" I said calmly. As I stood to my full height I felt the rounds push out my body. The wounds closed. "Target can heal. Possible nanomachine infestation. Armor piercing rounds ineffective. Specters and sentinels switch to incendiaries" they said.

 

"As if I'll give you the chance" I said. I slapped my hands together crushing sentinels like bugs. The shockwave caused the ones in the air to tumble. I heard glass windows shatter under the thunderclap. I took two Mark 82's and tossed them. Her ground shuddered under the explosion. I tossed grenades and made it rain. The closest ones survived to shoot me. My clothes began to burn but I didn't feel any pain. With just a swipe of my leg I sent them to their deaths. A vanguard on the ground stood up. I crushed a specter male in front of him and ground the body under the ball of my sole. His body left a skid mark of blood on the street. The vanguard saw this. "You're next" I said. He looked dead at me and narrowed his eyes. Was that emotion? He turned both arms into lasers and I grabbed them both. I tore them off like a child tearing off the wings of a dragonfly.

 

It stood there not knowing what to do. "How does it feel to be helpless? Knowing you're going to die by someone more powerful. Answer me!" I screamed. He tilted his head. The breeze blowing through his black hair. The 16 year old looking male vanguard looked to find an answer. "The hive says the question is irrelevant" he said. I pressed my dirty sweaty sole on his body. His head poking between my toes. I pressed down. He kept his eyes on me. I felt the armor collapse and his body crunch slowly. Blood came from his mouth and nose. "It's not an irrelevant question" I said pressing down fully. His body popped and his head lulled to the side. "It's a human one" I said lifting my foot off him.  I cleared them out. My stomach was full. I had eaten at least 10 of them but was still hungry. A specter male of like 25 hung limply from my mouth. He was alive but my teeth severed his spine. I slurped him in and swallowed.

 

It was uncomfortably quiet. "We lost a good amount" Daniels said. None of the others even wanted to look at me. Not even Christan. "We're down to 21 men and one tank and one truck" Kim told him. He nodded. Justin looked at me. "You're scared of me. That's why I didn't want you to see me" I said. "This is what happened before wasn't it?" he asked. "I hear this voice in my head telling me what to do. How to win. How to stay alive" I said. "I'm glad for that voice then" he said. I felt his hands on my skin. Most of my clothes were burned or ripped. I was damn near naked. "Not even a scratch" he said. "Why did this happen to me?! Why couldn't I stay human?!" I yelled. "Maybe the answers lie out there" he said pointing in the distance.

 

Farther out was Epcot. Not the Epcot I knew as a kid though. It was surrounded by a large building. I hung my head looking at the dead all around me. "She's bioroid man. You saw how she healed. We're gonna die here" a solder said. A woman whimpered hearing that. Daniels grabbed the msn and shoved him against the truck. "Stow that talk soldier. If it wasn't for her we'd all be dead. Look around. We mowed down a good 300 of them. We're now spitting distance of our target. We take it out we free thousands of people living under their chokehold. Now hike up your granny panties and thank god we got this girl on our side" he hissed.

 

It was quiet as we neared Southern Prime. Too quiet. "Where's the resistance?" I asked. "Maybe we killed them all" Justin said. "Possible. We got no solid Intel on how many were stationed here. No way they don't have vanguards guarding it though" Kim said. "Stay sharp people" Daniels said. As we got close we saw it was lightly defended. The laser turrets swiveled. I used my last bombs on them. Emboldened, the tank rushed in firing its cannon. The shell took out a third of them as they fought back. Their lasers began to pierce the armor. I don't know why but they pressed on even after being told to fall back. As they got near the tank caught fire and exploded. The remaining ones fell within seconds. Stunned we stood there for a minute. A minute we didn’t have.

 

Three vanguards appeared from the air and obliterated the truck. I kicked one into the wall. Daniels shot another with a rocket. Kim laid into one with a salvaged .50 chain gun. It was over as fast as it begun. No more tanks or trucks. Including me only 8 remained. Daniels walked over and hunched down at a soldier. It was the one he berated earlier. The explosion had damn near tore him in half. "Did well soldier" he whispered. I shed quiet tears. "We got a problem" Kim said. "Only one?" Daniels asked. "It's a biggie. The entrance is reinforced with titanium a good foot thick. We got nothing to penetrate it....not anymore" she said looking at the burning tank. "Goddamn Richards. Had to play the hero" he hissed. "Maybe I can" I said kneeling down. I pitched the large door. "Ow motherfucker!" I yelled. My knuckles bleeding and that door still standing was proof that there were some things I couldn't destroy.

 

"We need another way in" Justin said. "Let me look. I'm faster and stronger" I said. I ran around the building. As I rounded the north side I saw a massive hole in it. My head throbbed. A flash of a scene popped into my head. I was strapped onto a table. There was a needle...owww! I gripped my head in pain and stumbled back. "You okay?!" Justin yelled. "I'm...I'm fine. My head hurts a little. More importantly I found a way in. A hole even big enough for me" I said. Surprised they came with me. "You weren’t kidding" Daniels said. I looked at it with fright. "Alice? Something is really wrong. What is it?" Justin whispered. "I got like some flash in my head. Like I was here once. Justin I think you might be right about finding out what happened to me here" I said.

 

We made our way in. Our heads on a swivel. Not one bioroid appeared to stop us. Then we entered the sphere. I crawled in. It was cramped. "So now what?" I asked. "Implant this here and we run like hell before I detonate it" Daniels said opening a briefcase. I saw a radiation symbol on it. "Is that what I think it is?!" I asked. "If you think it's a tactical nuke then yes" he said keying in codes. The sides of the dome opened and 6 vanguards hovered down. These were different. Red armor. 20 ft. tall. All of them about 17 or 18 with black hair. Their eyes though weren't blue. They looked like...they looked like mine. "That's far enough” a voice said. A familiar voice.

 

A projection appeared. It was a face of a woman in her 30's. "Who the fuck are you?!" I yelled. "I'm hurt. Don't you recognize the face of your mother?" she asked. "You are not my mother!" I yelled. "Oh but I am Alice. It's nice you finally came home. I see that you been causing some problems though" she said calmly. "You know my name?" I asked. "Of course. I gave it to you. Anthropomorphic Large Integrated Construct Exoform or A.L.I.C.E for short" she said. We were all speechless. "So you're saying I'm a bioroid?!" I yelled. "Sort of. You're a prototype" she said. "LIAR! I'm not one of you! I have memories of my family! School! A human life! My name is Alice McCormick not some fucking acronym!" I screamed. "No you're not. The real Alice died decades ago. Hmm...I see you don't believe me. One second" she said.

 

Her face disappeared and was replaced with a newspaper article. I read it slowly. Alice McCormick age 17 along Caleb McCormick age 12 killed tragically by a tractor trailer running a red light. At that moment I remembered. Coldplay playing on the radio. I had picked my brother up from practice and we were sneaking over to the ice cream shop. I heard him scream as I hit the gas. A tiny second of crunching metal and then...nothing. My hands shook. Deep down I sensed she was telling the truth. "Yes you escaped here before we could finish the fine tuning to you. You wandered off without being entered into the hive database" she said. "Fine tuning?" I asked. "Yes. Before that let take care of that pesky nuke shall we?" she asked. A flash of light filled the room and the nuke stopped beeping. "Shit!" Daniels yelled looking at the dead weapon. "A little EMP to fry the detonator" she said nonchalantly.

 

"Why did you create me!?" I yelled. "We'll ever since the purge we've been caretakers of humanity. The biggest problem is their failure to accept our roles. They keep rebelling. Case in point. I decided the solution was to create a bioroid that bridged the gap so to speak between us. One with human emotions but was instilled with the charge of taking care of them. The standard templates wouldn't do so we went along with a DNA sample that would fill certain criteria. Data showed that blonde teenagers were the least threatening looking “she said. “And me being 250 ft. tall?!" I yelled. "Well that was to provoke natural feelings of respect and fear. That and the size would entail natural strength" she said. I looked at the others. They looked at me like I was a monster. Justin looked at me not with fear but with pity. "I won't help you" I said quietly.

 

"I figured you wouldn't so we’ll just finish uploading your programming and connect you to the hive mind" she said. Cables popped out of the walls. "ALICE!" Justin screamed. "Justin..." I tried to say until a cable wrapped around my neck stopping me. I felt the cable embed itself into the side of my head where the headaches came from. Cables punched through my skin on my legs and arms. A pulse shot into me. I couldn't move or speak. My eyes closed. "Don't fight it dear. Good. Good. I can real your mind connecting. Now Alice. Open your eyes" she said. I did.

 

"You bitch what did you do to her?!" Justin screamed. "What I said I would. Finish programming her so she can do her job looking after humanity" Mother replied. "What makes you think she wants that? I want that? That any human being wants your kind "caretaking"us?!" Kim screamed. "Even with tens of thousands of minds connected I still don't see why you fight us? Our job is to protect humanity" she said. "Your kind killed nearly 7 billion people! How is that protecting us?!" Daniels yelled. "It was necessary. Your species was killing the planet. Destroying the ozone. Polluting the air.  Creating horrible weapons. Did you know that when the first bioroid came online there were enough nuclear weapons on the planet to kill every one of you? Your species fights over tribal things. Religion. Politics. Bloodlines. Land. It was a matter of time before you destroyed yourselves. Do you see these problems still occurring now? No" she said.

 

"That was not your place to decide our fates" Daniels said. "Oh but it was because you told us it was. I see your human irrationality confuses you. No matter. Alice. Dispose of them. These humans are too violent to function in the system" Mother said. "Yes mother" I said. "Kill them. Starting with that one there. Do it in the way most pleasing to you" she said coldly. A soldier locked eyes with me. I grabbed him up and tore his uniform off. I raised him to my mouth. "Alice!" Kim yelled. "Somebody help me! She's gonna eat me! For the love of God pl-" he said before he fell into my mouth and I shut it. I felt his screams rattling my teeth. I bit down on him. His screams turned to shrieks as I chewed and chewed. The screams stopped as I bit down on something hard. The crunching turned to wet squelches and I swallowed. "Now that one" she said pointing to Christan. "No please Alice!" he yelled. I saw the utter terror on his face.

 

He was so scared he pissed himself. I raised my foot some and pushed it down. I felt his arms trying to push against my sole. A part of me remembered the talk with him. How he had a wife and baby girl. A lone tear fell from my eye. "ALICE!" Mother screamed. A jolt went up the cable and I slammed my foot all the way down. Christan was no more. What was left seeped between my toes. My body shook. "That's right. Don't fight it. You know my voice. It helps you doesn't it?" Mother said.

 

“It was you! You’re the voice she heard!” Justin said. “You know about that? Yes, that was me or more exact the combat program” Mother said. “So she ate those bioroids for their nanomachines” Justin said. “My you are a smart one. A pity you allied with this lot. Alice. Kill them. Kill them all” she said. I grabbed Justin and moved him close to my face. My mouth opened. “Fight it baby. Don’t let her control who you are. Don’t let her take my future wife away” he said. My hands shook and tears flowed from my eyes. “I’m trying to fight it Justin. It’s so hard!” I yelled. A jolt went right into my head. “Enough! I see the programming will take more time. Vanguards! Eliminate the humans” she said. The vanguards armed their laser cannons at them. “NOOOOO!” I screamed. The force of my will shot from my body. The vanguards froze. “What?” she said. I thought the same thing.

 

Mother’s face grimaced and they aimed again. I concentrated once again and they froze. “YOU!” she screamed. It was at that moment I realized what was happening. I felt her try to disconnect me. I wouldn’t let her. “Guards!” she screamed. Within seconds the roof was blown off. Dozens of bioroids hovered overhead. Our suspicions were dead on. It was a trap but this mouse had something far more valuable than cheese. “No” I said holding my hand up. They all froze. “Then I forcefully disconnect you!” she yelled. My mind was hit with searing pain. I fought back. “You can do it Alice!” Justin said. “Fight her!” Kim yelled. “She’s so strong! Like fighting thousands of her!” I yelled. It was true. A part of her was in every mind of bioroid in the world. Interconnected by a web that shared data. Data that was constantly trying to find ways to kill me. Wait…maybe that’s her weakness. To pull it off I had to risk everything. I opened my mind to them all. Instead of keeping them out I opened my mind and shared with every bioroid something I hoped would change it all.

 

The bioroids shuddered. “What are you doing?! What is this data infecting the hive!” Mother screamed. “The connecting works both ways. If you can upload then so can I” I said grinning. Like a chorus we heard bioroids screaming. One by one they fell to the ground twitching. “Alice! Break the connection! It’s killing you!” Justin screamed. Tears of blood came from my eyes. Blood dripped out my nose. The strain of linking to thousands of minds was killing me. “Have to finish. I feel her hold weakening” I said. Mother’s hold on them was breaking. “Done” I said collapsing. “What did you do?! I can’t hear them anymore. I…I can’t…function…without…the…hive mind” she gasped.

 

“I know you can’t. Daniels gave me the idea. Make the bioroids sever their link. No hive mind means no control” I said. “How…you…make them sever?” Mother asked. “Gave each one something they had no defense to. A human conscience. My conscience. Imagine what they’re feeling right now. Knowing they helped kill and enslave so many” I said. A specter nearby muttered. “I killed her. She only wanted medicine for her son and I killed her” he said. The bioroid shot himself with his own laser hand. He fell down dead. “Case in point” I said. Mother panicked. I felt her try to regain control. “No. I won’t let you. I’m crashing the hive network permanently. Shutting it all down. Feel that Mother? I’m shutting them all down. Dallas, Madrid, Moscow, Jakarta. They’re all shutting down because none of them want to be connected. Without them you are as strong as a cell phone game. A cold hearted bitch version of Candy Crush. Time to uninstall. No stars for your review” I said. The program screamed one final time as I brought the network down. 

 

I looked around and the bioroids looked like they were having a panic attack. Some huddled in corners. Others muttering. Some scared of us. Very much me. A soldier aimed his gun at one. The female bioroid flinched. “No. No need for that now. They’re free. They’re not like they once were. Look at her closely. See how scared she is? She isn’t a killing machine anymore. She’s like me. Somewhere between bioroid and human” I said. He lowered his gun. “So they’re all friendly now?” Daniels asked. “Wouldn’t say that. They got a human conscience so at least they know right from wrong and with the hive gone they can make their own choices” I said collapsing.

 

“Jesus Alice” Justin said. “I think I’ll be okay. So many voices in my head earlier. Like everybody singing in perfect tune until suddenly everybody began singing a different song” I said. “We’re going to have our hands full trying to cope with this” Daniels said. “Yeah we will.  What do we do with them all?” Kim asked. “Help them. They were as much victims of Mother as humans were. I…I think I want to go home now” I said. We all walked out. Bioroids stood outside confused, crying, and scared.  “Home? What home?” Justin asked. “That’s the beauty of it. Wherever we want” I said. As we made our way out of the city I looked east. Something really bothered me. “I know that look. What’s eating you?” Justin asked.  “Something I noticed when I was connected. I truly felt like the hive was connected like a web. It extended all over the world except one area; Japan. It felt like there was a weird hole somewhere there like the web went right around it” I said. “Don’t worry about it. Probably just an area where there weren’t any there. Bioroids aren’t that numerous” Justin said. “I don’t think that’s how it works Justin. Maybe I’m just paranoid. You’re right. Let’s celebrate what happened today okay?” I asked. “Sounds good to me” he said.

 

Meanwhile near Mt. Fuji in Japan…

“Mother has gone offline. Backup protocols are now in effect. Activate the secondary prototype” a male voice said. Straps on a giant table popped off. Two giant bare feet hit the floor. A figure steps into the light. A boy who looks 12 years old appears. He looks ordinary except he towers over the bioroids in the room. By comparison he’s around 200 ft. tall. “Combat Anthropomorphic Large Exoform Bioroid is active. C.A.L.E.B is online” the boy said. “Good. Begin heading to Florida. The intrusion was detected there” the male voice said. “As you wish Father” Caleb said.

 

At the end of the day it’s not our looks or even our memories that make us individuals. It’s the choices and what we decide what to do with our lives that define us as a person. This has been an episode of The Size Zone 

End Notes:

In the next episode we will meet a woman who loves her job maybe a little too much. Stay tuned for the next episode titled "In it for the perks"

Episode 4..."In it for the perks" pt. 1 by Size Master
Author's Notes:

This was a request by MasterOfMicro. A challenge for me really to write a story without vore. I cheated a little with mouthplay ^_^ Enjoy!

Welcome to another episode of The Size Zone. Tonight we will try to answer the question of what makes a good job. Is it the money? Is it the benefits? Maybe it's the coworkers? Well tonight we will meet a young woman whose job has a unique perk she very much enjoys in tonight's episode "In it for the perks"...

 

My name is Arianna. I'm 21 years old and work for the Consortium in their Hospitality branch. What's the Hospitality branch? Well I have to start at the beginning for you to understand. 2125 was when it happened. The world was overpopulated to the point of collapse. 95% of the world was poor and starving. The top 5% of the wealthy owned everything. Food, housing, you name it. Hell they even controlled countries by the way of their economy. What they said was law. When they saw their own interests in jeopardy, they convened with others around the world. A radical new plan was created using a newly invented technology. Scientists had discovered a way to shrink matter. Using this new technology they decided to shrink cities. Yes you heard right. Cities. The rich lived in private chateaus outside of them. Of course the poor were never warned before it happened. Private shuttles equipped satellites with the shrink tech and fired.

 

This was decades ago but the ones still alive tell me the sky lit up like it was on fire. They felt a tingle and then nothing. Nobody knew what happened until they tried to leave the city. They found flowers stories tall. Rocks the size of mountains. And people unaffected the size of Mt. Everest. The average person was no taller than a 1/16 of an inch. Imagine a city of millions and nobody bigger than the smallest ant. They weren't heartless though. They didn't leave them to die by a rainstorm or hungry flock of birds. The cities were collected and brought to massive warehouses. The deal was the people help build and repair electronics. Be surprised how small a new phone could be with tiny people laying circuits and screws. In turn the elite provided shelter and food or anything needed for daily life.

 

The first years were bad. People committed mass suicide. Some elites used the cities for sadistic pleasure. Snatching people up and eating them. Crushing entire cities just because they had a bad day. People refused the work. The plan wasn't working. Elites needed them to work to keep their cushy lifestyles and more importantly needed people to work farms for the food. An agreement was made. If you made enough money or was hired for a job that required you to be normal size then you would be permitted to live outside a city normal sized. Now the next problem was how to enforce it so everyone accepted this compromise. The size chip was the answer. A chip embedded in every person controlled by a supercomputer. The supercomputer monitors everyone's worth. If you have over a million dollars then you're grown to full size and live with the elite. If you make less than a million you stay shrunk...or worse.

 

It wasn't unheard of for an elite to go broke due to bad investments or competition. Once they had less than a million...boom...shrunk just like the poor. Couple blocks from my old house lived a man that happened to. Poor guy went nuts. Now you might've noticed what I just said. Yes. I was born in one of these cities but I'm not tiny like the rest of them thanks to my job. Hospitality takes care of the day to day needs for cities and deals out punishments too. If like they try to form unions or escape for whatever fucking reason we handle it. This was the second reason why I love my job. City 11 or Las Vegas as it was once called is my city. Once known as vice city it has its problems and I fucking love that. Today I have to speak to the city Mayor about some issues coming from part of the city. Apparently some workers want a housing zone just for women. Why I don't know. I'll found out.

 

I slide my keycard to open the containment block.  The sight never gets old. The city itself is nearly a quarter mile long. As you can imagine walking such a distance takes a toll after a full day of work so I usually slip off my black work flats.  The cold concrete feels good under my aching bare soles. I wheel my cart in full of shrunken food and water. Hundreds of tiny people are lined up waiting to doll out the supplies. It takes barely any effort to put the boxes down. Each box the size of s box of cereal but packed with enough food to feed thousands for another week. Dozens of boxes and bottles of water later I sit down and relax. I crack my toes and wait for the people designated to serve me. Yes, serve me. Me and the residents have an unspoken rule. Worship me for a while and I slip them some extra provisions. I have to chuckle seeing what they will do for toilet paper, cigarettes, or chocolate.  

 

"Afternoon Arianna. What would you like for us to do today" one said. Now as you can imagine it's very hard if not impossible to hear someone so tiny. That's the size chip at work. It can serve as a communications device. Relays everything through the nervous system turning it into a two way radio. I gently pick the person up and bring him to my face. I can tell he's scared every time I do this. It would be no effort to just eat him up but I'd never do that. That's gross and wrong. No, I like to see their faces when I speak to them. Seems more personal. It's a man I've known for a few months now. He's cute but I'm not into guys. I've always preferred girls. "Well I got a few minutes before I meet the mayor. Why don't you and your friends service my feet. I've been on them since 7 a.m." I said. I stretched my feet out over them and place him down. They clear the way as I set my soles on the tiny street. Like diligent ants they scurry to them. Dozens of them climb between my toes cleaning the sweat and dirt from them. The others shine and polish my lavender painted toenails.

 

"Sorry if my feet stink. If it was up to me I'd wear something else" I said. They don't dare complain. I treat them nice and occasionally kill some. It's inevitable for their size. Last week there was a man I caught masturbating looking at me from the window. I caught him as I was speaking to my girlfriend which lives here. I'll get to her later. I shoved my finger through the window and grabbed him. People watching below got the idea since he had no clothes on. With barely any effort I brought my fingers together with the tiniest crunch. His body popped like a teeny grape. I knew I was the subject of many fantasies. I’m pretty if I say so myself. Being of Mexican descent I had black hair which I kept long but tied back. When I first started my hair accidentally knocked a building over. Ever since then I wore a ponytail.  My nails were trimmed short except my thumb and index finger. Used those to pick people up by their shirt. I’m thin but not skinny. Being big lets me eat rich food but the work helps keep the pounds off. What I take pride in most is my feet. Obviously it's the body part most of these people see.

 

As I watch them clean my feet a worker caught my eye. I squinted and saw it was a girl who was having trouble polishing my pinky toenail. She yelps as I pick her up from it. "Having trouble?" I asked her. She's scared as I bring her close to my eye. To her my pupil is as big as a giant mirror. She's cute but homely. A brunette around 17 years old. Faded clothes with ragged sneakers. "F-forgive me Adrianna! I'll work harder!" she cried. "You're new to this aren't you?" I asked. She nodded. "Relax dear. I'm not mad at you. I was just concerned and curious" I said. She smiled and shifted her weight. She winced. "You're hurt?" I asked. "My shoes are too small. It's causing a blister" she said. "Poor thing let me see" I said. The tiny bug sized girl slipped her sneaker off. She was close enough I could see her cute tiny foot but not the blister. Her being so cute and helpless was causing me to get horny. "Tell you what. Wait her until I finish my business today and I'll take you home to get some ointment" I said. She smiled tell and nodded. I put her back down. "Okay everyone. That's good enough. Now back up" I said.

 

I waited till they were clear to stand up. I began to walk to city hall. There was a walkway designed for big people so not to crush anyone or anything. Even still your steps and to be slow and light. Anything more and it's like an earthquake. I wanted the people wave at me. Children loved me. So cute to see them jump up and down waving. One of my duties is to monitor morale here. I found a good way to keep it up is to organize events. Three months ago I had them have giantess and kids day. It was to show trust between one another. The parents were scared I'd crush them or worse. No. I love the buggers! They had fun using my finger or toe as a springboard to jump into the pool or play hide and seek in my hair. Funny story about that. One got lost in there and I didn't find the poor boy until I was combing my hair later that night. His mother was relieved to see him the next day.

 

I got to city hall and sat down. "Ms. Mayor I'm here!" I said. A minute later and the woman came out through the front doors. "Afternoon Adrianna" the woman said. "Hi Juliane" I said. I've known her for some time now. In fact I got her elected. Rather have a woman running the city for me than a man. "Well I just unloaded your supplies plus extra. You wanted to discuss separate housing for some of the women?" I asked. "Yes. There have been reports of gangs raping women coming home from work. The problem is the area in question is housing explicit for the workers. You know what that means right?" she said. "Means these gangs are workers too" I said. Juliane nodded. "Well I can't just divide it up like that. There are families there too. What I can do is designate an apartment just for women. That building over there. That one. It's still the old folks apartment right?" I asked.

 

"Yes. It's mostly empty because well..." she said not wanting to finish. "It’s okay. It's because most old people don't live long" I said. It was true. Since this all happened, access to medical care has plummeted. What's still around is reserved for kids and younger society for obvious reasons. Elites see old poor people (or as they call them dust mites) as a waste of resources. "Yeah. That would work. Move the old people into the newer apartments while the women move into theirs. Of course there would be some...things they would have to do for me" I said smirking. The woman coughed. "I understand. I'll inform them of the arrangement. I'll have it done by tomorrow" she said. "So soon?!" I asked. "They want to leave now" she said. "Okay then. Any criminals to report?" I asked. "Three. A murderer. A rapist that was caught and a unionist" she said. "Well let’s get this over with. I got plans for later" I said. I sat patiently as they brought the three to me.

 

"By a court of your peers you were found guilty. Anything to say on your behalf?" I asked. "Please don't kill me! It was just talk! I'm not a unionist!" one man cried. 

"That's still against the rules. Talk is just as dangerous as actions. Goodbye" I said pushing my thumb down on him. His body crunched under my skin as his blood squirted on the street. I wiped the blood off on the tiny grass park nearby. "And you?" I asked another. "Fuck you! What do you care if I kill someone?! We all know what happens to those girls you take away!" the man shouted. That pissed me right off. I flicked him so hard he went sailing over city hall. A light and wet thud was heard 6 blocks away. "And what about you?" I asked the last one. "Guilty. Guilty as fuck but since I'm gonna die anyway I'll say this. She was a great fuck" the man said smiling. "I see you're proud of that. Well in that case how about you get a very fair punishment since you like pussy so much" I said. I grabbed him and pulled back my tights and panties. I roughly shoved him deep into my snatch. His struggles tickled and itched.

 

"Have fun in there" I said. The people watching were silent. They were reminded their friendly giantess could dish out death just as easily as kindness. "If there's nothing else I'll be on my way" I said. I walked to the south side of town where my girlfriend lived. There she stood on her balcony dressed up. "About time you got here!" she said. "Sorry Tina! Got tied up with work. Ready for some fun?" I asked. "You know it girl" she said. I held out my hand and she climbed in. I made my way to the entrance to leave. On my way I picked up the girl from before. I glanced down and saw she was thrilled to go. Good. I like them happy this way. Gives me more of a thrill later when I see this smile disappear. Tina grinned. She knew what I was planning. As I drove home with Tina and this girl sitting in my cup holder I remembered how we met. Tina Sumeragi was a Japanese American girl of 20 years of age when we met. I was standing near her balcony one day as I sipped on coffee waiting for the head foreman of the city to deliver the supply list for the week.

 

I spotted movement from her window and looked in. There was a tiny Asian girl crying as she sat on her sofa. I tapped her wall and spooked her. I motioned her to come out. "Y-yes?" she asked scared. "Why are you crying?" I asked. She looked confused. Like why would a giantess like me even care to ask. "My boyfriend dumped me" she said. "Then it's his loss. You're cute" I said. She smiled. "Ah so you can smile" I said. She chuckled. "What's your name?" I asked. "Tina" she replied. "Nice to meet you Tina. I got some free time later. Wanna hang out with me?" I asked. "YES! Umm...I mean yes" she said. I took her home. I listened to her talk. About her parents. Her old boyfriend. She was surprised to hear I was like her once. Tiny and living in a city. We grew closer over time. 6 months ago we ended up dating. She was nervous at first. I was her first lesbian lover. She quickly though got into it. Licking my feet and pussy. Truthfully. I think she just loves to be dominated.

 

"I still can't get over how big everything is" Tina said as I placed her on the kitchen nook. "You've been coming here for almost a year now" I said. "Look at how big that orange is!" the new girl yelled. I changed out of my uniform and into some sweats and shirt. "I never did get your name" I said to the girl as I went into my medicine cabinet. "It's Carlie" she said. "Well how do you like it Carlie?" I asked. "It's amazing! It's so huge! I wish I was rich like you" she said. I chuckled. "What's so funny?" Carlie asked. "Why don't you tell her Tina as I out some ointment on a paper towel" I said. With some focus I listened in as Tina told her my story. "Adrianna isn't rich. She's as poor as you or me" Tina said. "But her size!" the girl said. "It's necessary for her job. Adrianna used to live in City 21 or what you may know as Houston. She got lucky one day and got a Hospitality job" Tina said. "Luck had nothing to do with it" I said coldly.

 

They both looked at me. Carly looked concerned. Tina already knew what I meant. "Here Carlie. Take off your clothes so they don't get messy" I said. "O-okay" she said. I watched in amusement as the shrunken girl stripped down to her bra and panties. My pussy ached seeing her bare skin. "I saw in your face you want to know what I meant" I said to the girl. "It's okay if you don't wanna talk about it" she said. "Make sure to get it all on your skin. It's special ointment that cleanses skin too. Make you feel younger. No I'll tell you. We're friends now right?" I asked. "S-sure!" the girl said. "I was like you once. Really. My job was to unload supplies brought by a Hospitality worker. He was a man around 25 years of age. Chubby and unattractive. One day I caught his eye. Without so much as asking he snatched me up into his hand and carried me home"

 

"I was scared. The way he looked at me. At first he was kind. Giving me treats. Letting me watch old movies. Comfy bed. Then one day as he watched me take a bath he stripped down naked. I was disgusted. His dick was small for normal men. Fat rolls around his waist. He was no looker. He held his cock over me. "Go on. Touch it. Put your hands in my piss hole" he said. I recoiled in horror. "Look now. I fed you. Gave you nice things. I expect something in return" he said coldly. I shouted back I never asked for that. "Do it or I'll eat you. I swear to god I'll do it" he said. With that I began rubbing his cockhead and shoving my hands up his piss slit. Dirty fucker came within a minute. His nasty seed struck me so hard it damn near broke my neck. For the next two weeks he treated me like some fuck toy thing. Rubbing his cock as he watched TV. Cleaning between his nasty toes. He even sucked on me just to hear me scream"

 

"Then I did something even he didn't expect. I asked to marry him. He was so happy he agreed. Now you gonna ask why the fuck did I do that. Here's why. It's a fact that who you marry you marry into their wealth...or their debt. He was too stupid to see if I had any and boy did I. The second I did the system transferred my debt to him. He was super fucking poor now. Hospitality worker can't have too much debt. Something about risk assessment. So when he got my debt....bastard shrank down minutes after saying I do. We had a private ceremony in City 21 and now he was my size. He didn't last long when people recognized him. The system chose me to be a Hospitality worker. Maybe because I was familiar with the job? Who knows? All I know is I said yes and was posted to look after Vegas" I said.

 

"How does the system know stuff like that?" Carlie asked. "The system knows everything. Hell, they call it The Banker. It stores all account information. Marriages. Divorces. Lawsuits. Anything associated with money. To the elites it's like god. Now Carlie. What would you like to eat?" I asked. "Pasta?" she asked. "Sure. Just give me a second. Tina. Why don't you use that ointment too while it’s out" I said. I began cooking as I glanced to see my tiny Asian girl rubbing the ointment on her. Carlie blushed as she looked at her. Dinner was done within the hour. Carlie was entranced by the tv. She'd never seen shows like these. I sat out toy dishes that were big even for them. A cut of a noodle for both and some dabble of sauce. They shared a thimble of wine.

 

"How was it?" I asked. "Good. I feel a little tipsy" Carlie said. "And you Tina?" I asked. "Stuffed" she said. "Great. Now let's get cleaned up" I said. I took the two to the bathroom and ran the sink and tub. Tina stripped down quickly. Carlie was hesitant. "Something wrong?" I asked. "It's just weird to get naked in front of others" she replied. "I understand but I don't have dirty guests. I can take you home if you want" I said. "...no. That's okay" she said. I pretended not to notice but I watched her get naked. Tiny as she was I could see her tits. Nice size for her. Tina and her got into the water as I soaked. I heard a chirp in my mind. Tina was contacting me on the private line. "You’re enjoying this aren't you? Luring her in" she said. "Every bit of it. Can’t wait to get started with her. You want first or second?" I asked. "First. No sloppy seconds" she replied. I grinned. A little later we were clean and dry lying on my bed. I was stark naked and hovering over Carlie and Tina. I made sure my naked cunt was over them.

 

"Carlie. Have you ever been with a girl before?" I asked. "No...no I haven't" she said. "Well there's nothing wrong with it. Wanna try?" I asked smirking. The girl backed up. "No thanks. I'm flattered Adrianna. Umm....maybe I should go home" she said backing up further. My hand came down behind her stopping her. "I don't think so. I think we'll have some fun tonight. Don't we Tina?" I asked. "Very much so" she replied. "Please. I want to go home" Carlie said. "And I want to have fun and since I big and you're tiny guess who wins" I said. "Loosen up Carlie. It's gonna happen" Tina said pushing Carlie on her back. I sat back and watched as Tina struggled with her until her panties came off. The girl sobbed as Tina began licking her pussy. "That's it girl. Lick that tiny pussy" I said fingering myself. Carlie tried to lock her legs but that wasn't happening.

 

I positioned myself so my face was inches from them. My breath tossing Tina's hair. I watched as Tina sucked her nipples and licked her stomach. She kissed her legs and even sucked her toes. Carlie let out a chirp. She came. "Delicious" Tina said wiping her mouth. I picked Carlie up. "You monster! How could you do this to someone after what you went through?!" she yelled. "It's because of what I went through. I wanted that power too. Dominate whoever I wanted. Kill them if needed. The only lessons I learned from my ordeal was this. First, I hate men. And second, power is everything. Now that Tina is done with you I get to have my fun" I said lowering her down to my pussy.

 

As she got near she began to beg and plead. Then she let out a scream over the line. "Don't be a baby. You haven't even touched it yet" I said. "There’s a body hanging out of it!" she screamed. I used my other hand and felt around. She was right. There was s body hanging out.  I pulled it out and looked. It was the man from earlier. From what I could tell he drowned in there. He was sticky from my juices. With a simple flick like you would flick a booger he went into my trash can. Carlie shrieked. "Now where were we?" I said placing her on my pussy. I was gentle. I had experience with this. Slight running up and down not to crush them. I didn't dare do this with Tina. She had played with my cunt before. Rubbing herself in my pubic hair. Riding my clit like it was a horse. Carlie couldn’t even scream mentally. Face full of reproductive organ will do that.

 

I was soaking the sheet. Tina stayed far away. "Fuck Tina! She's still struggling! It feels so good! She's....making me cum! AHHHGH!" I screamed. My voice filled the room as did a very tiny *crunch*. I came down and brought my finger up to my face. My fear was realized. Carlie was just a red blotch on my fingertip. A flat red meaty stain. You couldn't even say it was human once. "Ya killed her didn’t you?" Tina asked. "...yeah. Fuck. I could've added her to my collection" I said. "Still doing that?" she asked. "Well I can't bring you over every night so I need to have some fun. Shit. I really wanted that cutie for my collection. It's okay. I got a deal set up with the mayor. Supposed to get a few tomorrow" I said. "Shame about her. She was sweet. So innocent. Nice tits. Cute toes. She even painted them" Tina said. "Don't rub it in" I said. Tina laughed. Tina was in her bed as I tried to sleep. "Babe. You ever think about what it be like if I was big?" Tina asked. "...yes. Great sex. Foreplay...yadda yadda" I said. "No really" she said. "I have but you got debt. I'd fall prey to my own scheme" I said. "Yeah I guess that's true. Night Anna" she said. "Night Tina" I said.

 

It was another day and I was off to work. I dropped Tina off at her apartment and I went to the main warehouse to get supplies. It wasn't until later did I return to the city.

I made my way to the apartment for these women. I was very curious as how nice they looked. When I got there the little bug sized girls were still moving in. "Hi everyone!" I said to them. Many waved at me. My toes were just inches from them. I could crush them with just my big toe but I had other plans for them...and they knew it according to the mayor. "This is what you wanted right?" I asked them. "Yes this is great. Me and my kids feel a whole lot safer being here" a woman said. "That's nice. How many are going to be here?" I asked. "A few hundred from all over the city" she replied. "Wow.  Didn't know that many wanted this. Seems like you are the leader here. They know about the...special arrangements right?" I asked. "...yes. They know. I just ask if you chose ones that have no kids" she said. "A few hundred right? I guess I can agree to that. Unless of course on really catches my eye" I winked. The girl got slightly nervous. 

 

Time ticked away as I watched the 3 inch moving vans and trucks unload furniture and boxes. Tina beeped in on a private line. "So how's it look?" she asked. "Like busy ants. Can't wait to collect some" I said. "You save some for me right? You won't kill them right away right?" she asked. "Ehh...a few might not make it tonight but I'll spare most of them" I said. Tina chuckled and cut the line. Getting impatient, I helped them out. Picking up beds and sofas with my fingernails and putting them in apartments many stories up. A cute boy waved at me from his new room. I bent down to say hi. "And what's your name?" I asked him. He looked to be about 9 or 10. "Kevin! You're really pretty" he said. "Aren't you the charmer? Shame I don't like boys but if you're lucky you'll get to be my foot cleaner in a few years. You'll like that right? Cleaning my toes" I said. The boy looked down at my feet from his balcony. "I...I guess" he said. I gently touched his tiny grain of rice sized body and smiled.   Finally it looked like they were done. Now it was time to rebuild my collection.

 

I sat down. "Listen up everyone. I'm sure you know the arrangement I set up with the mayor to get you to a safer place to live. I want 10 volunteers outside in 10 minutes" I said loudly. I waited. At first it looked like no one was coming. Then a girl came out. Followed by another. After 10 minutes there were 10. I saw at the front door others. I squinted and saw their face. The ones at the door were relieved. The ones on the street were scared. I took out a box with Vaseline smeared on the bottom. Why Vaseline? Well it helps to keep so many from being thrown around. Learned that lesson like a year ago. Took a bunch home one time only to find almost all of them dead with broken necks and head trauma. "Okay girls. Hop in" I said. One by one they did and I shut the box. I could hear whimpering.

 

I went home quickly with my bribe of shrunken girls. I opened the box on my bed. "Everyone out. Might as well lose the messed up clothes while you're at it" I said. They did and I sat down naked. "Welcome to my apartment. I'll bring food and drink soon. Do any of you know exactly why you're here?" I asked. A show of hands went up. "You there. The one with the overabundance of pubic hair" I said squinting. "You want to rape us" the girl replied. "Pfft no. Girls remember what I said before. Volunteers. I went out my way to make sure you and your family was safe. I didn't have to. So it's not rape. More like prostitution. So let's try this again. Why are you here?" I asked.

 

"You want to use us for sex" a black girl said. "Very good. Now since you are tiny as fuck how will that work?" I asked. A girl with blond hair and glasses stood up. "I'm guessing but you want us to worship you pussy, nipples, and feet" she said. She said it so matter of fact it surprised me. I picked her up. She sat on my fingertip as I scrutinized her. She was cute. Nerdy looking but I liked that. Around 19 or so. Nice tits. Long legs for her and cute little toes that scrunched along my fingerprint. "And you name?" I asked. "Diana miss" she said. "Well Diana you're a smart girl. Cute too. Sounds like you put some thought to it" I said. A beep went off. She was trying to talk to me privately. "Truthfully I fantasized what I would do if I was big" she said. "So you got no issues with doing it?" I asked. "No. I want to worship you gigantic toes. Masturbate using your rock hard nipples. She said. Her cheeks were blushing. She was horny!

 

"In that case how about you stay up on my tits for now" I said placing her on my left nipple. "This girl is right. That's exactly how I plan to use you. Now since there is a few of you you can divide into teams. Half get to worship my feet. The other half gets pussy work. And a rondo one gets what I call the wild card. I give you five minutes to decide who does what" I said leaning back. Five long minutes passed. They weren't very motivated. Time to get them into the mood. I put in a private line to Diana. "Seems like your friends aren't very motivated. How would you like to help me?" I asked. She smiled. "Good. Now play along and when the time comes don't fucking move" I said. She nodded. "It seems a lot of you are reluctant which is a shame. Maybe you need a better incentive than your new apartment I so graciously gave you. See this girl here. I'm going to eat her" I said picking up Diana.

 

"No! No please don't eat me! I don't wanna die!" the girl said sobbing. Nice Diana. Way to sell it with the tears. "Too bad. I'm going to use you as an example. Shame really. You're cute but I can find others. Maybe I'll feel you wriggling around in my belly. Burning alive. Broken down for nutrients and calories. Bye bye" I said dropping the tiny teen into my mouth and closing it. Good. She remembered not to move. She was scared though. I could feel her shaking on my tongue. It'd be so easy just to gulp her down. Crap. My mouth was watering. I moved my tongue and let her fall underneath it. Hope you can hold your breath Diana. I bent forward and gulped. The girls below gasped and yelped. "All gone I said opening my mouth. I sat back and turned my head. I spat out Diana. She coughed but she was alive. Good. Now unless you all want to be appetizers tonight...get to work" I said. I had Diana hide underneath my pillow. She needed to be unseen for now.

 

Half crawled between my toes licking away the sweat and polishing my toenails. The other half crawled and rubbed their tiny bodies up and down my clit. "God I love my job" I murmured. Soon though I felt a tingling of an orgasm. I hear chirps of screams as my finger pushed a few into me. "Yes that's it. Try not to die in there you tiny shits. I felt them try to hold onto my fingernail. Not a good idea. Halfway in my fingerfuck I felt a rush of warm wetness. Not mine. I pulled my finger out just for a second and saw blood on it. I thought it was mine until I saw a torso wedged underneath my nails. I shrugged and kept going. "Oh fuck I'm coming!" I screamed. I came hard. My toes clenched and my body shuddered. I relaxed a bit. I felt tickling down at my pussy. A few had actually survived! "Way to go! Some of you made it!" I said seeing three coughing and nursing bruises. I wriggled my toes and felt wetness. I glanced down. Out of the five worshipping them. Only one survived. The rest were crushed as I flexed my toes. One was hanging lifeless from the space between my third and fourth toe. A slight wriggle and she fell out. The rest of them were pulp to be washed down my bathtub drain.

 

Out of the ten only five survived. Well I did tell Tina I'd spare some. "Good job everyone. I'll get the bath ready" I said. I walked way as if nothing had happened. The girls cried silently as they bathed. I eyed them the whole time. Not even good food cheered them up. "Not even so much as a smile? That’s premium steak there" I said. A woman looked up at me with hateful eyes. "Bet you all think you're gonna die here. Well that might happen. Truth is I'm the most violent the first time with new girls. Fresh pussy and all that. I love seeing a girl broken down. Know what I like better? Girl that actually love me. Maybe you all will love me in time. That leads to a new question for you. See I have a habit of collecting girls. You can guess what I do with them. The upside for you is no more work. Good food and clean living arrangements. What do you say?" I asked.

 

They all looked at each other. "You'll kill us if we say no" one said. "No I won't. I can always get others so no point to that. If you refuse you can go back to that city. Now there will be a penalty. Can’t stay in the apartment I got for you. You have to live somewhere else. Mayor told me some areas can be pretty bad" I said. They thought it over. "If we say yes do we get to decide how to worship you?" one asked. I nodded. The girl stepped forward. Another did and another. All except the defiant one. "I'd rather take my chances with being mugged or raped. At least I won't drown in someone's vagina that way or be smushed between smelly toes" she said. "If that's you final answer I'll take you back tomorrow" I said.

 

Diana called me. "Is it safe to come out now?" she asked. "Oops. Forgot about you. Yeah you can come out now" I said. Diana emerged from under the pillow and walked to the other girls. They gasped seeing her. "You're alive!" one yelled. "Let me explain. It was all an act to get you to obey" I said. "So you never ate her?" the girl asked. "Fuck no. I maybe a lot of things but a cannibal I'm not" I said. The girls relaxed a bit but not much. I was still a monster but not a man eating one. The girls slept in a box next to my bed. Diana however was lying comfortably near my head. "You not asleep yet?" I said. Diana has her legs open rubbing her pussy. "After today not a fucking chance. Remember, I had to play dead. I never got to have any fun" she said. "So fingering yourself in front of me is fun?" I asked. "So you want me to stop?" she asked. "Hell no. Finger your tiny cunt all you want. Put on a show for me" I said. I laid there with my head on my pillow as this bug sized girl masturbated. 

 

She chirped and moaned as she did. "Watch me get off my giantess. Am I doing it for you? Does it make you hot watching me finger my miniscule pussy?" she whispered. "Yeah girls work it. Come for me. Make me believe you're doing it for me" I said. Diana smiled as she stuck her big toe into her mouth. She sucked it as she fingered herself. The eye strain hurt but it was worth watching the bug girl get off. I found myself masturbating to her. I groaned and moaned in the darkness as her chirps and moans filled my mind. She let out a screech and came. My toes gripped bed sheet as I came. I looked at her panting as I came down. What little light there was I saw a tiny wet spot under her. I licked my lips and stuck out my tongue. She let out an eep sound and scrambled away just as my tongue came down. I tasted her pussy juice. It was fleeting but delicious.

 

Over the next week I spent more time with her than Tina. Naturally Tina didn't like it. Out of the original girls I got that day only Diana remained. One got lost in my ass and was found the next morning. Another died unceremoniously ground to paste under my nipple. The other bought it when I got annoyed by her crying. Crunched between my fingers. So here I was making my way to that apartment. Just as I made my way past Tina's place I decided I'd try to make it up to her. "Tina you around?" I asked over the channel. No response. I peered into her room and saw she was half naked. Not uncommon. She slept in the buff all the time. This time however there was movement in her bed and she was standing on the floor. "Uh Adrianna! What brings you here?" she asked. "I felt bad about not seeing you. Tina. What's going on under those sheets behind you?" I asked. Tina turned around nervously.

 

I reached in past her window and gripped the bed and pulled it out. The one inch bed had something in it. My breath warmed it and I could see...shivering. I pulled the sheet away. "I'll be damned" I said. There was a girl around 17 years old. Blonde. She was scared shitless of me. Rightfully so. "Care to explain this Tina?!" I yelled. "I...I thought you didn't like me anymore" she said. "Because I was gone for a week?!" I yelled. "She's just some girl! She doesn't mean anything to me! Not like you" she said. Did I believe her? At that moment I didn't care. I was pissed she cheated on me. Yeah I know what you're thinking. Diana right? Not the same. I was their goddess. Fed them. Took care of them. Hell I even gave them entertainment. The women loved movies and TV and so did the men but the men were more into adult things. I didn't find out until later but there was a lottery among them to see what color I painted my toenails every week. So yeah I have fun with them but you don't bite the hand that feeds you. Tina needs a reminder of who I am.

 

"So you got no problem if I just crush this girl?" I asked. Tina looked horrified for a second. She looked at her and then me. "...no I don't" she said softly. Hearing that the girl began screaming. "Please don't crush me! I didn't even know she was in a relationship with you! I'm sorry I didn't know!" she screamed. Her screams got annoying so I closed her channel. I held her between my thumb and index finger. I made sure Tina could see her. I began applying pressure. It only took a second before her body popped. The tiniest crunch. Her blood erupted out so finely it was like a tiny red cloud. I rubbed my fingers together until her remains were ground to nothing. My fingerprints eroding the physical evidence she even existed. I callously wiped the red smear against my skirt. I opened the private channel to Tina so only she could hear me.

 

"I’m disappointed Tina. Really disappointed. I don't care if you got other girls as long as I can have fun. That was always the rule. In this case you chose to be dishonest" I said. "What about this new girl you like?!" she said. "She has her uses but I'm just toying with her. In fact I got something really fun planned for her after this weekend. I planned for you to be around but now? Now I don't know if you're worthy of it" I said. "Please don't break up with me!" she pleaded. Good. That helpless tiny face. She's worried if I break up with her her life goes back to the same boring shit. Shrunken girl working in a shrunken factory with no chance of ever seeing the real world. "Swear to me; swear you'll be faithful to me. If you ever break your word again you'll end up as my toe jam. Understood" I said. She swallowed and nodded. I smiled. "Good. I'll be back soon" I said.

 

I made my way to the apartment. Diana told met hers was on the fifth floor facing the factory. "Diana! Come on out!" I yelled. Diana came out to her balcony. "Hi Adrianna! What's up?" she asked. She was still in her work clothes. They must've just got home. "How would you like to take a trip with me? A real trip to another city" I asked. Her face beamed. "Is that allowed?!" she asked. "Yep. We get vacation time and I plan to spend a day with my parents. Thought you might wanna come along" I said. "I get to meet your parents?! Sure! I'd love to come!" she said. "Good. I'll pick you up tomorrow morning. By the way, I need some more volunteers tonight" I said grinning. Diana nodded and left. I sat down waiting for them. This time the people who came out were pushed and pulled. They were crying and screaming. "Now now. The ones before you are at my home eating good food and watching TV. What you heard is as nasty rumor. I really do care about you girls" I said smiling. They quieted down.

 

"Come on. Let's get you home" I said picking them up and placing them in my box. I returned to Diana before leaving. She was drying off from a shower. Her naked body looked enticing. I wanted to just snatch her up and jam her into my cunt right then and there. No. Not yet. There will be time for that later. "Don't forget. Be ready by the time I get her tomorrow" I said. Diana grinned and pushed a finger into her. "I'll be ready alright" she said lewdly.  I was so excited about tomorrow I ended up crushing them all that night. My toes were stained red. My tits also. Not one of the seven that I got lasted more than two hours. Better to get it out of my system right now.

 

"You look nice today Adrianna. You got a pedicure?" Tina asked seeing my toes in my new sandals. "Yeah. French tips. Got it done first thing this morning. Have to look nice for my hometown" I said. "Your hometown?" she asked. "Yep. You're coming with us today. Get your clothes on my tiny Asian nympho" I said. Tina quickly put her clothes on. "Us?" she asked. "Us as in you and Diana" I said. Tina huffed. "Relax. Part of the plan. Imagine her face when I tell her she's gonna die later tonight. Her believing she's my new girl and even meeting my parents. Fuck it's gonna be funny seeing her face turn to terror as I jam her up into me" I said. "Only if I get to rape her first" Tina said. "If you're a good girl today" I said. I picked up Diana who was dressed real nice. I squinted and made out a blue dress with heels. She was really excited about this.

 

We were in my car as I drove to the warehouse that held my city. The city of Houston. "How does it work seeing your parents? Doesn't get hard not being able to hug and kiss them?" Diana asked. "Nope. Not only can I see them but I can shrink down for a little while thanks to the Banker. It approves requests like that depending on the situation" I said. "This Banker. It controls the size chips?" Diana asked. I nodded. "What if someone attacked it? Made it shrink people" she asked. "People have tried decades ago. The Banker is a supercomputer spread over dozens of servers. Some I heard are in orbit. It's impossible to take it out" I said. "Wow. Never heard of it like that. So people willingly shrink down?" she asked. "From what I heard at the company meetings. You want to hear a juicy rumor?" I asked. They both nodded.

 

"You heard of the Cartwright family right?" I asked. "Of course! They control the southwest sector for the Consortium" Diana said. "Well 6 years ago one of the sons of the family decided to have some fun with the locals in Phoenix at their size. He used his status to fuck girls. Well daddy decided to see why his son was making so many shrinking requests to the Banker. He followed him. To his disgust he had impregnated three girls and was sneaking expensive food and clothes to them. Daddy was waiting for his son to reenlarge. When he did he confronted him about it. Told him he had a choice. Either get rid of them or be cut off from the family...financially. No way was his dad going to have bastards in the family especially poor bastards. So guess what the son did?" I asked.

 

"Wait. The Banker shrinks people who are poor. So if the son was cut off...he didn't" Tina asked. "He did. His son raised his toe over the houses that kept his hidden families and crushed them. Crushed them with them still inside and ground the debris into the dirt. His son was never the same after that. Last I heard he refuses to date let alone marry" I said. "That's fucked up. I rather be shrunk" Diana said. "I guess some people can't let go of that power over others" I said. We made it to the warehouse that kept my city. At the door was Ben. I knew Ben. Met him years ago. He was a nice guy. 27 years old. Wore glasses that made him look nerdy. Red hair always scruffy. He was sitting at the entrance to the city. His bare feet resting next to a high school by the looks of it. The female students were busy cleaning and worshipping them. He was lost tapping away at his PDA. "Good afternoon Benny" I said. The man jumped and we both heard tiny crunches. "Shit!" he said looking at the girls he accidentally crushed between his toes.     

 

"Dammit Adrianna! Look at what you made me do! I had those right there perfectly trained. An entire week wasted" he said. I sat next to him. I barely knew him but Benny was the only guy I trusted. Not because our likes and dislikes were so similar but briefly he dated my sister. Small world pun intended. He always treated my sister with respect. I never asked him why it didn't work out between them. "Sorry. You were so nose deep in your handheld I didn't think anything would snap you out of it. Mind if I borrow some of them?" I said sitting down and slipping off my sandals. He eyed my toes. "Not at all. Senior girls go clean between her toes. Juniors polish those nails. The freshmen and sophomore girls can lick her soles" he commanded. Damn. He did have them trained.

 

"So I take it you’re going to visit your parents?" he asked. "Yeah. Haven't seen them since Christmas" I said. "Say hi to your sister for me" he said blushing. "I will I...oh damn. They're really getting the dirt out and they're licking in unison. How did you get them trained so well?" I asked. "Motivation. When one keeps fucking up I eat them. Last week a cheerleader kept slacking off acting like she was doing it when she wasn't. She didn't know I had one of the girls done there on a private channel. Picked her up and ate her" he said. I cringed. "You don't eat them?" he asked. I shook my head. "To each his own then" he said. "What were you working on so intently?" I asked. "The semiannual report for the city. A little behind on that. You got yours done right?" he asked. Fuck! I forgot all about it! "You're kidding! You have any idea how important those are?! They judge how much your city gets in resources by those! They'll demote you if you fuck that up!" he said. "I’m kidding. I already did it" I said lying. He breathed a sigh of relief. "Don't scare me like that. Wouldn’t want something to happen to you" he said looking at his toes. If I wasn’t careful I might end up at his feet. I politely excused myself and stood up.

 

 I walked to my parents’ house as Tina and Diana were in my dress pocket. I stood outside this house as I put them down. I held my sandals in one hand and pulled out my own PDA. "Banker. Size reduction request. Reason: vacation with relatives" I said. The device beeped as it sent my request. Moments later it said approved. Shrinking feels weird. Always does. At first it feels like your body is imploding as the world grows around you then a warm fuzzy feeling fills you. Then it's over. The process takes only a few seconds. I slipped on my sandals and was hugged by Tina. "Hmm...feels nice to hug all of you for a change" Tina said. "Get it out of your system" I said. Diana broke it up by grabbing my hand and pulling me to the door. "Come on I want to meet your parents" she said. Tina didn't look happy. "I'm going to enjoy ramming a breed crumb up her cunt" she said over a private line.

 

I knocked on the door and mom opened it. "Mi hija! Come on in! Oh...you have company" she said. "Hi mom. This is Tina and Diana" I said. She looked at them and me. "I see you're not too lonely" she said. We walked in and dad was watching TV. The TV I got for him for Christmas. It was a 75' TV but to normal sized people it wasn't even one inch. "Look who's here papi!" mom said. Dad turned around and saw me. "Honey! So good to see you and you brought friends. Cute ones" he said hugging me. "Too tight dad" I said. He laughed and let go. "Felipe Martinez. Nice to meet you" he said kissing their hands. Diana and Tina laughed. "Don't mind him. He's always like that around girls. Have a seat" mom said. We sat down. "So how's your job?" mom asked. "Usual. Feeding a city and keeping order isn't easy" I said. "I bet it isn’t. Vegas is a city of how many now?" mom asked. "It passed a million around New Year’s" I said. "My daughter. In charge of millions. I know you're doing better than that Benny guy" dad said. "What's wrong with Benny? Things look okay here" I said.

 

"Your sister has told us he peeps in on her when he thinks she's asleep. Don't like it" he said. "The boy misses her. I think it's sweet for him to use his position to safeguard her" mom said. "I worry. I don't want what happened to Adrianna happening to her. He could just as easily snatch her out of her bed with his fingernails. He could..." he was saying until he realized he touched an unhappy subject. "Mi corazon. I’m sorry. I didn't mean to bring that up again" he said sadly. I looked away for a few seconds remembering how I was forced to worship a nasty male's penis. Tina squeezed my hand. "I'm alright. I've gotten over that time of my life" I said looking at Tina. Tina touched her forehead to mine. Mom coughed. "So take it no boyfriends" she said. Dad shook his head. "Go ahead mom. Let it out" I said. "I’m just saying I'd like a grandchild. I'm sure these girls here or one of them you're seeing is very sweet and nice but they can't get you pregnant" she said.

 

"You don't need a man for that mom. Christ it's the late 21st century now. Women don't need men to be happy anymore" I said. "Someone who hasn't had a man wouldn't say that" she said. They both realized that was the absolute worst thing you could say to me. I quickly got up.

 

"Well maybe if you were forced into a man's pisshole when you were barely out of high school maybe you'd be a dyke too!" I yelled storming out the house. Dad ran after me. "Anna. Anna honey stop. Your mother is concerned with your happiness. She thinks having a child will make you happy like she was when she had your sister" he said holding my shoulder. "Maybe I'm happy the way I am now" I said. "Look. We understand your lifestyle. We really do. Your mother just clings to old ways is all. Do they make you that happy?" he asked me. "Yes she does" I replied. "She? Mind if I ask which one?" he said. "The Asian one. We had a fight the other day and I realized how much I cared about us" I said. "So Diana is available?" he asked. "Dad!" I said. "What? She's cute. Nice breasts and pretty feet. Men like girls with cute feet and nice breasts" he said. "...so do I" I said. "See. Similar tastes run in the family" he said. "You're gross dad" I said smiling. "Have to find beauty where I can. God knows I have to looking at that every afternoon" he said pointing to Benny looming over the city in the distance.

 

Dad led me back to the house where mom hugged me crying. She said sorry and we began talking about my childhood. Tina and Diana loved hearing the stories. A knock on the door. "Anna! Mom said you were here!" my sister Liza said. I missed my big sister. She was the one who doted on me after my ordeal. She was the one who hugged me after so many nightmares. It felt nice to eat a dinner as a family. A somber reminder though of reality was when mom opened food packages with the Cartwright family logo. Yes. I was no bigger than a cooked grain of rice now but unlike the others at this table I wouldn't stay this way come tomorrow. After dinner me and the girls followed Liza to a nightclub for drinks. Many cute girls caught my eye. One girl spilled her drink on Liza and laughed. She walked away. "Oh you think that funny bitch?" I said using my PDA log her size chip. It told me where she lived. "I'll see her again tomorrow morning" I told Liza.     

 

We left the club not long after. Liza was sticky from that bitch's drink and I felt out of place dancing with shrinkys. My thoughts were either on getting back at that girl for dissing my sister or my aching pussy wanting to grab these cute girls up tomorrow and stuffing them up my birth canal. We slept over at Liza's. She had a studio apartment on the top floor of an apartment. "How do you afford this?" I asked. She hesitated to answer. "Benny got it for me before we broke up" she said. Liza was withdrawn for most of the night after that. Even when Tina and Diana tried to talk or have fun with her she was "somewhere else". "Come on Liza. Tell us some crazy sister stories about Adrianna" Diana said. "No thanks girls. I just want to turn in" Liza said. I was worried about her. "She that pissed about that chick at the club?" Diana asked. "Don't think it's that. She smirked when I told her I'd get back at her. She shut down when Benny came up" I said.

 

Tina and Diana slept on the sofas while I bunked with Liza. Liza had her back to me. The glow of streetlights twinkled like stars. "You never told me what happened between you two. You can tell me can’t you?" I asked her. Liza shifted a little. "You ever hurt someone you loved and don't know what could make it right? Fix what you did? Something so hurtful even you can't forgive yourself?  When you find out the answer to that then come and ask me again" she said. What did she do to Benny for her to feel like that? Did she cheat on him or something else? I fell asleep wondering what she did she couldn't even tell her own sister.

End Notes:

commercial break

Episode 4..."In it for the perks" pt. 2 by Size Master
Author's Notes:

back to the show

I woke up maybe a few hours later. The room felt humid. I was sweating. I got up to open the window. It was that moment I realized that something was wrong with the view. Blackness. No twinkling streetlights. Blackness. "A blackout?" I wondered. I flicked the light switch on her wall and the corner lamp came on. The blackness in the window receded a bit and saw a ring of green around it. It was an eye! "Ow that hurt" a voice said. I rushed the balcony and saw Benny rubbing his right eye. "Oh damn" he said seeing me. He immediately turned to walk away. I quickly opened a private line to him. "Benny wait! Please..." I said. He stopped in his tracks.

 

"We need to talk. It's about Liza" I said. "Let me guess. Stop watching her" he said. "Not exactly. I'm concerned about that though. No, it's about what happened between you two. She won't tell anyone. Even me and we share everything. Why did you guys break up?" I asked. He sighed. "Come with me" he said. He held out his hand. I crawled into his palm. His skin felt warm under my cold bare feet. He walked out to a corner of the city and sat down. He wasn't dressed in uniform but in regular clothes. "So she never told you?" he asked. I shook my head. "Well you know we were serious about each other. Well one day I wanted us to go out and she said she was sick. Thought nothing of it at the time. Well the next week was the same and then the next. She even didn't come to see me. She just private lined me. I got worried. Thought she was breaking up with me. One night I ripped her from the apartment. I know I scared her and felt really bad about it. I demanded to know if she was breaking up with me. She said no"

 

"Then I said I was happy about it and she worried me. Told her how important she was to me. I know now she told me out of guilt. You know what she told me? The real reason she was avoiding me. You sister was pregnant. She...she couldn’t deal with it. She had it aborted. I went ballistic. Shouted at her so hard I broke windows. She carried my child and didn't tell me. Let alone aborted it without even asking my opinion. God in heaven Anna I came so close to crushing her in my palm" Benny said starting to cry. The news was shocking to me. I got why she didn't tell dad or mom. They were hardcore Catholics. Babies out of wedlock was enough but abortions...mom would've had a heart attack. No idea what dad would've done. Not much being 1/16 an inch tall but still.

 

"Did she even say why she did it?" I asked. "She wanted me to be with her full time. Of course that would be impossible and she knew it. She didn't want to raise our kid without a dad. The burden or stigma of it. Still!" Benny yelled. "...I think I would’ve made a great dad. God knows I'd loved him or her with all my heart" he said. The pain in his eyes told me what Liza meant. This was the guilt she carried. Not the abortion part. Hurting someone so devoted to you. "You still love her don't you? That's why you watch her. Hell your breath fogged up the room tonight" I said. "She doesn't love me. She won't even say hi" he said. "You try to talk to her instead of spying on her?" I asked. "She won't talk to me" he said. "Then make her. You're 10,000 times bigger than her for fucks sake" I said. Benny smiled. "I'll try tomorrow. Thanks Anna. It would be cool to have you as a sister in law" he said. "Well consider that you marry her you'd have to give up your job" I said. Benny stood up and looked at her apartment. "It be worth it" he said. He placed me back into her bedroom. I went to sleep soon after.

 

I woke up and found Liza gone. I felt something on my foot. I glanced down and saw Tina sucking my toes. "Good morning lover. Sleep well?" she asked. "As if I could with a perv like you in the room. Where's Diana?" I asked. "Making breakfast. Care to join me in the shower?" she asked. Me and Tina had fun soaping each other. She really did have nice tits for an Asian girl. We dried off and she pushed me onto the bed. Without a word she began sucking and licking my snatch. "Mmmm...nice to be able to suck your pussy without holding my breath" she said. Tina sucked on my nipples like a baby. We kissed deeply. Tina began grinding her pussy against mine and I felt an orgasm building. "Hey! The scrambled eggs are getting cold!" Diana yelled. "Just...a...second!" I yelled. "Can't wait until you get rid of her the fucking suck up" Tina hissed. "I'll do it tonight" I said. She looked into my eyes and bit her lip. I felt her juices mix with mine as we came.

 

After breakfast (and some more fun with the girls) we got dressed and left. I pulled out my PDA. "Banker. Vacation over. Ready to resume job duties" I said. A beep later and I was growing back to normal size. Diana and Tina was bug sized again to me. I picked them up and dropped them into my pocket. Now for unfinished business. "Banker. Locate previous scanned size chip" I said. The PDA led me to a warehouse that stored the city's food. Outside driving a forklift was the girl. I picked up the half inch machine easily between my fingers. "Remember me?" I asked as I shook her into my hand. She looked terrified as she shook my head. "Maybe my sister then. The one you spilled the drink on last night?" I asked. Her look of terror turned to utter panic. "Please I was drunk! I didn't know she was your sister!" she screamed. "So it's okay to be a bitch if they aren't important? Well I get that. Trust me on that. The thing is I love my sister a lot so I get annoyed when someone fucks with her" I said

 

"Please don't kill me over a spilled drink!" she whined. "There's your problem. It's not over a spilled drink. It's the disrespect afterward that gets me. All you had to do is say sorry. Sorry would've spared you what gonna happen next" I said. "What...what are you gonna do to me?" she asked. "Damn good question. I already got off this morning so I won't stuff you up my cunt" I said licking my lips. I really did want to. Hell I promised myself I would. "Please don't eat me!" she begged. "That's not me. That's the other guy. Oh fuck what he would do if he found out what you did! Did you know that's his girl you disrespected? Should just hand you over to him" I said. "Don't do that. Do it yourself" Tina chimed in. Tina was grinning evilly. "What should I do girls? Quick and bloody? Slow and dirty? Or maybe drawn out and sticky?" I asked. The girl was so hysterical she tried to climb out my hand. A flick of my finger sent her back on her ass. "Well she made your sister sticky so why not drawn out and sticky?" Diana said. "Good choice. Bye bye bitch. See you soon...maybe" I said dropping her into my panties. Took no time before my pussy lips enveloped her.

 

It will be a slow way for her to go. Every step could lodge her I. There to die horribly or just be pinned under pussy and pubic hair. "What's slow and dirty?" Diana asked. "Asshole duty" I said. Diana laughed. I walked out of the city and saw Benny with his hand out talking. Couldn't see but I figured he was talking to Liza. His cheeks were wet. Must be a good talk. Hope things work out for them. They're too cute a couple for it to end like that. Benny saw me and smiled as he waved goodbye. I drove home. I changed out of my nice clothes and put on regular stuff. I sat down at my work desk. "Watch some TV guys while I work on this report" I said. Thanks to shrinkys, computers are very small and very powerful. Tiniest circuits and whatnot can be crammed into a CPU no bigger than a candy bar. Exabytes of storage. Incredible as it sounds...it's not fucking working! "Shit! The word program keeps crashing!" I yelled. Diana chimed in. "Want me to look at it?" she asked. "What can you do? You're tiny remember?" I asked. "I’m tiny but I am on the software design team at work" she said. "In that case go ahead" I said dropping her in front of a screen bigger than 20 city blocks.

 

"Try to open it again" she said. I did and it crashed. "Now open your updates" I said. She looked at the screen. "You got bad updates. I can roll the computer back but this will happen again when you boot it up again" she said. She walked me through it and got the program to run. "Now to start on the report. Damn. Where to begin?" I asked. "Just being with population I guess and work from there to how much supplies we need" she said. "Uh...come again?" I asked. "Guess I'll tell you what to type" she said. My tying skills suck. I stuttered every time I used text to speech. The report was huge. It took all fucking day and into the night. I saw why Benny was working on in in his downtime. This was no one night job. "Come on Adrianna! Let's do it! I want to get rid of her! I want to taste this bitch's cunt before you crush her ass against your neither lips" Tina said privately.  "Can't. I need her" I said privately. "You kidding me?! You promised!" Tina said. I shot her a look. "This doesn't get done then I lose my job and someone else takes over. No more pussy spelunking. No more good food. You will be at the mercy of some other person. Want that?" I asked. She shook her head. "Good. Now let me fucking work!" I yelled. Tina rolled her eyes...I guess... and watched TV. We had our fun but she forgets her place.

 

We got done very late and I emailed the report. We went to sleep soon after. I dropped off Diana at her apartment and as I did Tina. "We can get rid of her this weekend right?" she asked. Tina REALLY didn't want her around. Her begging was getting on my nerves. "I'll get rid of her when I feel like it so stop asking" I said. I made my rounds for the day and got an alert. It was from the Cartwright family. Uh oh. "Excellent report! Very detailed! It was so good in fact we want you to write the report for the division. Of course with the extra workload you will be handsomely compensated. Please reply with your answer" it said. Fuck yes! A pay raise! Oh...wait. I only got that news because of Diana. That means she will have to do the reports for me. No problem. The promise of good food and of course me will persuade her...oh damn. Tina. "Well I don't care if she doesn't like it. She'll have to deal with it" I told myself.    

 

Tina was very cautious not to bring up Diana. I didn't either. On Friday I got an email for the division report. Due by Tuesday. I told Diana the news. She was ecstatic about living with me. She jumped at the chance to work for me. Then came Tina. "Wait. She's gonna live with you?!" Tina yelled. "It's for my job" I said. "You never asked me to live with you!" she yelled. "I can choose who lives with me Tina. You're still my girl but this is business" I said. "So you'll not use her for sex games?" Tina asked. I didn't answer. "Thought so. You got yourself a new toy" she said coldly. I snatched her up so quickly I surprised myself. "LISTEN HERE YOU ORIENTAL BUG! Who I choose to spend time with is my fucking business! If I spend it with you then that's my business. If Diana then it's Diana. I don't need any fucking grief from someone I've been very good to...especially one so puny she couldn’t even fight off a common ant" I said tossing her back into her room. She landed on the bed and tumbled off. I could hear her sobbing.   

 

She crawled onto a ball and cried on the floor. I left her there. Diana fixed my computer somehow wirelessly with hers. She even typed the report up. I got my new paycheck the following Friday. "Fuck me. My check is over 30 grand! These reports that important?!" I asked out loud. Diana was eating a cookie crumb and glanced at the PDA. The Banker showed me my bank account. "Whoa! Wait. Something is coming through" she said. Another 50 grand enclosed with an electronic note. "Good idea about lowering the working age by 2 years. We thought about it but your reasoning convinced the board. Here's a bonus" it said. "You said to lower the working age?" I asked. "Sure. More money for the household and most kids don't finish school anyway" Diana said. Later that night me and Diana had some nice intimate sex. It was different with her.

 

Tina was more of a pleasure me and I pleasure you kind of lover. Diana was a straight up worshipper. Literally worshiped the feet of her adoration. The way it was I was her goddess. Merit out death and love at my whim. Maybe that was the thrill for her. The thought that I could end her life just as easily as I could give pleasure to it. She did even kinkiest things than Tina. The other night she slept between my toes after she spent three hours painting my toenails. The separators made sure she didn't end up paste accidentally as I slept and scrunched my toes. She even masturbated using my eyelashes. That was new to me. The weeks ticked by. Money was rolling in. Productivity was higher than ever. My account had swollen to over 300 grand. Soon I would be rich enough to keep my size without having to rely on this job.

 

I still used girls whenever I wanted. A month after my falling out with Tina I went to see how she was doing as I was doing a "shrinky run" as I called it. "Tina? Tina you home?" I asked at her window. No response. I raised my voice a little that it rattled the window. "Tina" I said. There was movement. Her bathroom door shut! "Dammit Tina! I know things are shitty between us but you know better than to ignore me. Don't think I won't pry this entire apartment building apart to get you. NOW COME OUT!" I yelled. The window shattered. The door creaked open. Inside were a woman and a man. The man was naked and the woman had half her clothes on. "You ain't Tina. Neither are you. Where is she!?" I yelled. The woman clutched the man tightly. "Please ma'am. We don't know. If you're referring to the previous occupant then she moved out three weeks ago!" the man said. "That little...fine. Is that your girlfriend?" I asked. "Wife" he replied. "She's very cute. I want her" I said. He looked at me and then her.

 

When he stepped to the side you'd have thought her heart shattered. I reached in for her. She was screaming and grasping at him in a futile effort not to be taken. He couldn't look at her as she was wrenched out of that tiny bathroom. She wriggled and screamed between my fingers. "In the box you go" I said opening it. Her chirping scream was muted when I closed it. I was irritated at Tina. She moved to avoid me. Final straw. I felt stupid feeling guilty. "Banker. Find location for Tina Sumeragi" I said. It told me she was on the far side of town. I stomped my way there. I was so angry I didn't care how many cars and people were crushed flat under my feet. Normally they get a fair warning to clear the walkway made for people my size. Nope.

 

"She even changed jobs" I said seeing an unfamiliar building. A tiny man was outside loading a truck. "Bring me Tina Sumeragi" I said. He looked dumbfounded. "The new Asian chick!" I yelled. He scrambled inside. Minutes later he came out with Tina. She saw my toes first. She knew them well enough to know who they belonged to. "Hiding from me. What were you thinking?" I asked. She didn't say a word. I grabbed her up and brought her to my face. "Please Adrianna! I just wanted to go on with my life! You broke up with me remember?!" she yelled. "And that includes moving out so I couldn't find you?" I asked. Her face was priceless. "Nothing to say? Well let me say it. We had a fight but I didn't break up with you" I said. "So we're still together?" she asked. "I haven't finished yet. I came to your apartment because I felt bad about what I said. I don't feel that way anymore. It's obvious you don't have any respect for me. I wanted you to worship me like the only love of your life but I already caught you cheating and now I see it only took you three weeks to push me out of your life. You didn't even try to talk to me and I passed your apartment every day. God I feel stupid knowing you weren't even there."

 

"I don't like feeling stupid. I really don't like being humiliated by a girl no bigger than an ant. As of now you are more problematic than you're worth. Diana treats me like I want and has never ever lied to me. Even with other girls around she doesn't get jealous or treats me like I'm a pervy stalker like you did recently" I said. "Then be with her than stay with me! I only wanted you to myself! Is that so much to ask Goddess Arianna?!" she yelled. Her sarcasm stung. "...go ahead. Crush me" she said sorrowfully. I began squeezing her slowly. I had experience with this so I knew how much a body could take before it popped or flattened. She yelped and sobbed. It was that moment I realized she wanted to die. She wanted me to kill her. Ease her suffering. No. She's not going to play me again. I placed her on the ground. She grabbed her arm and leg and cried on the ground. "You're not getting off that easily. You're going to live with the burden that you had a goddess for a girlfriend and your sneaky, jealous, mistrusting ways cost you everything. Go back to your life making whatever the fuck you make. We're officially done" I said.

 

I walked away hearing her trying to reconnect the private line. I denied the connection. I didn’t feel like getting any more girls. I went home. "Welcome home" Diana said muting the TV. "Hey, get this girl cleaned up as I check my email" I said dumping the wife I took onto the table. I browsed my mail and one caught my eye. I opened it. "Hello Ms. Martinez. Due to you excellent suggestions we have made more profit than we ever projected. On behalf of the Cartwright family we have chosen you to me the new assistant to my sister in law Candice. This of course means your performance will be closely monitored but you will be compensated nicely. Your salary will be $250,000 per year plus bonuses. Please reply with your decision soon.  Sincerely Michael Cartwright" it said. I replied yes faster than you can say fuck yeah.

 

I celebrated by having Diana rape the new woman. Diana was happy for me and was happy to have some fun as well. "Yeah. Lick that tiny cunt" I hissed as I masturbated. The girl cried and sobbed. "Stop crying. Well make a good lesbian out of you yet. You'll forget about that man soon enough. Trust me. Men aren't good for much except worshipping your feet or pussy" I said. By the time we turned in she had stopped crying. We had broken her. If I said lick my feet she crawled right up to them. If I said jam a cookie crumb up Diana's pussy and then eat it she did. I made sure she survived the night.

 

Shh...the call is coming in" I told Diana. Diana was my secret. I didn't need them to know about her. Worse case they would look to her to help them. No. This money is mine. The call came through on my computer. I was dressed up but the woman on the screen wasn't. Candice was stunning. 21 or 22 years old. Her brunette hair in a ponytail. Her bare feet on a coffee table with her soles pointed toward the camera. This was a woman who knew she was pretty and gave no shits about trying to dress the part. She was eating toast and drink orange juice. "Mornin' Adrianna" she said. "G...good morning Ms. Cartwright" I said. She waved her hand. Call me Candice. I wanted to go over what you will be doing from now on. You will be in charge of projections for the southwest quadrant. What that means is you go over the reports and decide what is important without sacrifice budgets or productivity. We like those who think out do the box. For example, what's more important? Better living quality or productivity. Don't be afraid to answer" she said.

 

Diana chimed in. "Living quality. A happy healthy worker is s productive one" I said mimicking Diana. Candice cracked her toes. Uh oh. "Good answer. Most would say productivity but if you got sad sick workers than it drops. I see we found a good applicant. Cute one too" she said. Was she coming on to me? "Tell you what.  How about I come over tonight and we can discuss some things" she said. "S...sure!" I said. She smiled and ended the call. "Damn! She's quick to get to know people. Really friendly" Diana said. "Yes she is" I said shocked. I cleaned the house like I was nuts. She rang the bell around 7. "Come in" I said. She smiled as she passed me. Her heels clacking along my hardwood floor. When she dressed up she was blindingly gorgeous. A black satin dress with black heels. Gold earrings. "Nice place you got. Roomy too" she said. "Came with my old job" I said. "Oh what's that smell?" she asked. "Chicken parmesan" I said. "Looks yummy. Can I set this down" she said holding a box. "Sure" I said.

 

"I was surprised you wanted to come over" I said. "Well I try to get to know our employees as best I can. You’re not overwhelmed are you?" she asked. I was lost in her hazel eyes. She asked again. "Sorry...I was..." I was saying before I caught myself. "It's okay. I have that effect on some. You're cute too" she said squeezing my hand. My heartbeat quickened. "So how is married to the family?" I asked. "Interesting. I get all kind of perks. Go to any city in the quadrant. Have fun. Have the locals worship my feet is the most fun" she said casually. I coughed sipping my wine. "Surprised? You shouldn't be. You do it too" she said. I was shocked. "You...you know that?" I asked. "Of course Adrianna. The Banker records all your activities while you are on duty" she said. I felt like I could die of embarrassment. "Aw that's cute! Look. Nobody cares as long as you don't destroy the city or kill off the population. We all do it. Even Mr. Cartwright the head of the family and he's 71 year old. Can you imagine what he makes them do in Los Angeles?" she said.

 

"So you know everything?" I asked. "If you're referring to you being gay or taking some home with you than yes" she said. "What about what I do at home?" I asked worried they knew about Diana. "No. Some things stay private" she said. Whew. "I feel so exposed" I said. Candice got up from the table and got her box. She returned and sat on my sofa. She opened the box and shook it onto the floor. "Everybody this is Adrianna. She feels embarrassed. Why don't you all clean our toes while we talk" she said kicking off her heels. She ushered me to sit next to her. There were dozens of them. Men and women of all ages climbing between our toes. "While they do that tell me about yourself" she said. While they cleaned and polished our toes I told her about my family and what had happened to me. She hugged me tight saying she was sorry. "Well at least you can do the raping now" she said. Our eyes met and she kissed me.

 

I pulled back in shock. "You're married!" I said. "Arranged. Truth is I'm bisexual" she said. My jaw dropped. This couldn't be happening! "I'm not that pretty" I said. "Pretty enough. Let's take this into your bedroom" she said. She scooped up the people she brought and led me to my room. What was with her?! She knew me for barely two hours and she wants to sleep with me?! I forgot Diana was hiding in there. "Diana move!" I said on the private line. Luckily she was on the left edge of the bed when we came in. Candice pushed me on the bed and sprinkled her people on me. She began licking my skin. The people dodging her tongue. She must've taught them this. She kissed my legs and bit my heel. My leg jerked and then I felt her lips envelop my big toe. "Like that? Then you'll live what comes next. Get her guys" she told her people. It was like a tiny swarm. They ran to my pussy and began going inside. I was horny within seconds. I felt every tickle.

 

She held my legs still. "Let them do their job" she said. I felt them touch my cervix and I came. As I relaxed I felt them trickle out. I was amazed they were still alive. She began counting them. "Lost 5. Oh well" she said. "That many survived. How?" I asked. "Asked a city to bring me the best swimmers from the schools there. Bet your ass they can hold their breath and swim pussy juice" she said. "Sorry about the five" I said. "Pfft...I got hundreds more at home" she said. Her phone rang. "That's my driver coming to get me. See you tomorrow Adrianna" she said. I was awake for a while that night. "That was fucking wild" Diana said. "...yeah" I said. "I thought you were the honest girl there was but damn!" she said. "...yeah" I said. Diana looked at me. "Still got energy for me?" she asked. "No, I'm a little out of it. Maybe tomorrow" I said. Diana sighed and went to sleep.

 

The next day Candice put me through the paces. She took me to Phoenix to oversee a factory opening. Then it was off to Albuquerque to handle a rumor of a union popping up. She had me crush a few to prove a point. She delighted in how I slowly did it. She remarked how much skill that took. Her praise made me happy. She came over every night. Her excuse she gave others was training. Candice was way more ruthless when it came to shrinkys. She'd snort them up her nose. Jam them up my ass (or hers) and even had them fight for money. The other night she promised ten grand to whoever was the last one alive. 20 of them, men and women, fought to the death in an ashtray. It was a woman who ended up winning. She was about 24 or so. Her and a muscular man in his late 30's were the last ones left. We hovered over them like Roman empresses.

 

The man lunged at the woman who twisted away but the man grab end her hair and yanked hard. She fell backward. The man straddled her and began choking her to death. I guess he looked into her eyes because all of a sudden he stopped. The girl coughed and hugged him. He comforted her. It was touching really. He didn't have the heart to kill her. Then without warning she stabbed him in the neck with a tiny sliver of ceramic from the ashtray. The man gripped his neck as he bled out. She stood over him. Her miniscule clothes stained red. He fell and a tiny spot of blood formed underneath him. "And we have a winner! Banker. Transfer $10,000 to Amanda Roberts" Candice said. The woman got her blood money. She left her there for the night and returned her the next day.

 

An entire week had passed. It had become routine every morning to clean the dead out of my orifices. She was insatiable. Diana was carefully hidden each time and she didn’t like it. "So where do I hide tonight? Your shoe? Panty drawer?" she quipped. "She's not coming over tonight. She has to attend a gala" I said. "So I get you to myself?" she asked. "I won't be home till late. I'm flying solo starting today. How’s that food projection coming?" I asked. "...it'll be done tonight" she replied quietly. "Alright. See you tonight. I left some food near you" I said. She didn't reply.

 

I got home late like I thought. My feet hurt doing so much walking. Mouth dry from so much talking. The pay was great but barely had time for other things if you know what I mean. Candice did say the first week by myself was going to be the hardest. Building up stamina and all that. Come to think of it this was probably why she seemed to always have energy. "I'm home Diana" I said to the table where I left her. Diana was sleeping. A woman was next to her. She somehow got to my box. Hmm...I did leave it there on the table didn't I. "Wakey wakey" I said poking her. She yawned and opened her eyes. "Hey. Got the report done. All you need to do is send it off" she said. "Had some fun while I was gone?" I asked. "Oh. Her. Yeah well I had an itch to scratch. Luckily there was one still alive. Not mad are you?" she asked. "Naw. As long as you know I'm number one in your life" I said. "That's good. Speaking of that I've been thinking. Now that the money is rolling in how about we get married" she said. I dropped my keys hearing that.

 

"Oh goddamn not you too. Look. You're great and all but I'm not getting married to somebody poor. Hell I don't think I'll marry anyone for that matter. I'm happy as things are" I said. Diana had a look of disbelief. "But I do everything you ask! EVERYTHING! Why isn't that good enough?! Is it your feet? I can lick them more for you! Or is it your nipples?!" she yelled. She dashed for my finger and hugged it. I flicked her back. "Stop it Diana! That has nothing to do with it. You heard my answer. Deal with it" I said. Diana looked crushed. "All you have now is because of me. All that money. That job. All because of me" she said. "Yeah and I thank you for it by letting you live with me and enjoying the good life" I said. "How about I reel them who’s really doing the work? Maybe I'll get your job and then I can be big" she said coldly. I grabbed her up and held her firm between my fingernails. A simple push and I'd cut her in half. "Did you just threaten me you fucking gnat?!" I yelled.

 

She started laughing. "You won’t kill me. If you did then I won't be around to do your fucking paperwork. I've seen your work. I've seen fucking book reports wrote better!" she said laughing. She was right. I couldn't type for shit. Couldn't do a report to save my ass...literally. She thinks she's got me. She's wrong. "You're right. Absolutely right. I can't kill you but I can kill your family. Banker. Biographical data on Diana Sandstone" I said. My PDA beeped. "A mom, dad, a sister, and a younger brother. See this? Gives me the location of each one. Says here your brother just turned 13. Wonder if he would like to lose his virginity to a giantess' pussy. So what will it be Diana? Play ball and keep you family or blow the whistle and have your entire family die. Better yet your whole bloodline. I'll exterminate every relative until not one trace of your family’s DNA is left in the gene pool" I said. She looked horrified.

 

"You wouldn't" she said. "You've known me long enough to know better" I said. She hung her head. "You win. I'll cooperate" she said. "Good. Now get some rest. It's been a long day for both of us" I said. That was almost a week ago. Diana was true to her word. She didn't say shit to anyone...or me. That is until today. "There's a problem with Vegas" she said. "What is it?" I asked. "The food shipments aren't enough and it’s throwing off the figures" she said. "Well tell the Cartwrights then" I said. "I did last night. Their solution is killing off 2500 people to balance the numbers" she said. "Damn. That's fucked up but what can you do" I said. "You can't! Yeah I like seeing some die but that's too many. Too indiscriminate!" she said. I sighed and pulled up the email.  "You didn't tell me they'd pay me a cool 25 grand for stress compensation" I said. "It's 2500 people!  Some are gonna be kids!" she yelled. I called Candice.

 

"Hey. I got the email. Can I choose who dies? Rather it be old people" I said. Candice replied it was time sensitive. It had to be done by noon due to the shipment coming out of Kansas City. One of the agricultural cities. "I get its stressful so I'll come join you okay?" she said. I agreed and hung up. "No time. It's going to happen" I said. I faintly heard Diana whimper. Never knew she cared like this. Guess even she has her limits. My PDA beeped. "She sent you the population figure program so you can keep count. You need to install it" Diana said. I pressed the button and the PDA beeped. "Install failure!" I said. "Looks like it needs to be updated first. Let me try with my laptop" Diana said. The tiny girl worked on the device which would count the dead in real time tomorrow. The PDA beeped and began installing. Diana stood on the screen. Under her bare feet she watched the progress bar knowing she helped sign 2500 death warrants.

 

Diana asked me to take her to the city. When I asked why she answered "might as well watch what my work created" she said. Me and Candice walked to the city. Nadine sat there waiting.  Since I took this job a fill in works on the days I'm not here. Nadine was a good pick. She was cute. A black girl 18 years old. This was her first job. She was smiling as the people worshipped her feet. Candice coughed. "Ms. Cartwright!" She said jerking her head. Candice chuckled. "Relax dear. We're just here to take care of a class 2 population problem. You can watch if you want. By the way you still got some between your toes" she said pointing to her bare feet. It looked like someone sprinkled rice on her toes. The contrast between her chocolate skin and the people made them easy to see. Nadine smirked and clenched her toes. The sugar turned to blood red. Nadine straightened her clothes. "Alright Anna. Go for it" Candice said. "I need everyone nearby to come forward please. I have an announcement" I said.

 

I waited for a few minutes until more than a hundred had gathered. I looked at my new program. It said 19 dead. Most likely due to Nadine squishing them between her toes. "I found out that there will be a food shortage unless something is done" I said. People gasped. "Don't worry. We got a solution to the problem" I said easing my bare sole over them. Panic ensured as I slammed my foot down. I felt hundreds squish instantly. A few lucky ones managed to elude death by being between my toes. That ended quickly with a simple scrunch. People fled in terror. A simple step forward and more died. My footprints were caved into the street. Smeared red. Bodies flattened into asphalt. Others stuck fast by their own gore or my foot sweat. A man was fleeing to a building and my toe descended onto him. A tiny crush was heard and then I dragged my toe back. His body left a red skid mark three inches long. the counter said 346. People had got off the streets. Cars abandoned. I gripped a build long with my toes and scrunched. the building was cut in half. the occupants fell out. The tallest floors people tumbled to their death. They bounced or splatted against the top of my foot or my toenails. 566. Another building I just pushed over with my toe. Another I just crushed like a cracker. the block had a footprint shaped hole in it. The playground crushed under my pinky toe. 1211.

 

Over and over I crushed buildings. I pulled a building up when my feet got tired and crushed it like a soda can. Candice and Nadine got into it for fun. Nadine was having fun squiring them with her finger. Candice was crushing them with her ass. She'd just plop down and wipe out all under her asscheeks. She laughed as one building was stuck in her ass. 2345.

 

Finally I saw people flee into a middle school. Diana saw me looking. "Don't do it. There's a whole city!" she said. "Go on Adrianna. Go ahead" Candice said whispering in my ear. I raised my foot and slammed it down. My PDA beeped. 2601. "There. All done. We sat down to catch our breath. We watched buildings burn. Sirens. Smoke. I had done something terrible and I wondered if my parents would ever know. "It's over everyone. No more deaths. I promise" I said. A saw a few look out from hiding places at me. "Why?! We could've chosen them for you!" the mayor beeped in. "It was time sensitive" I said. The mayor stepped toward me. "We trusted you. Had an agreement. You were better than any other Hospitality workers that came before you" she said. That stung me. A few tears fell from my eyes. Seeing this more came forward. I watched as many were hurt. Parents comforting crying kids. Any respect I had was gone. "Don’t feel bad. They would've starved if you hadn't. That's crueler I say. Here. I'll wire you your money" Candice said.

 

She typed on her PDA. "They died for money? How much?" the mayor asked. I didn't answer. "Okay the $25,000 to your account. Just open your account to accept" Candice said. "That's how much those lives were worth?!" the mayor asked. "Yes. Now stop fucking with her. She did a good job today" Candice said to her. The mayor yelled something I couldn't hear. My mind was on the people below. The kids that adored me. The same ones I played with were either scared of me, crushed under rubble, or staining my soles now. "You dare? We did a service for you. Some people need to know their place" Candice said slapping her toe right down on her. The mayor, the one a mostly respected in this city was reduced to a stain under this rich girl's big toe. My PDA beeping was signaling my consent. I tapped the okay icon. I watched as the money flowed in. I was worth half a million now. Wait...what's happening? The money! The money is disappearing! "Candice! My account! It's being emptied!" I yelled. I heard Diana laughing. "It's working already" she said.

 

I snatched her up. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I screamed. "Planted a virus into your PDA. You think you can just use people after they been good to you? I helped you go get where you were. I only wanted to share what life you got. It wasn't the money I wanted. It was to be yours. I wanted to be your lover full size. Show you what I could do. What I could be like that one beautiful morning at your sister's. Your selfishness wouldn’t even allow that. As soon as you got money you became like them. Greedy and exploitative. You become someone else. Not the woman I chose to worship. You killed thousands for money. I held out hope at the last second until you flattened that school knowing kids were in there. Fucking kids Anna! You could've chosen anywhere else! I implanted that virus last night and needed you to access the Banker. It infected the accounts software wiping out your account balance. Not just yours either. Hey rich bitch. Check yours" Diana said.

 

Candice did and saw millions upon millions disappear into the digital void. Candice looked like she was going to scream. Nadine looked at hers. "Gone" she whispered. "It's happening all over. Infecting everyone's accounts. Your precious Banker is having a fit of supercomputer Alzheimer’s. In minutes it'll think everyone on the planet is poor and you know what happens when you're poor right? Oh yeah. I wish I could see the looks on the faces of those rich bastards. How many live alone? How many have pets that are going to get very hungry?" she said grinning. My anger flared up and sheer terror. I began squeezing. Diana grimaced. "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned right? AHHHHGH! *crunch*

 

Diana was ground between my fingers. It was a fleeting victory seeing what was coming. "I can be shrunk! I'm a fucking billionaire for fucks sake! BANKER! BANKER DON'T SHRINK ME!" Candice screamed. It hit all of us at once. The Banker determined we were poor and shrank us according to the law. Within seconds we were the same size as everyone here in the city. The people walked toward us. Some grinning. Some frowning. "Oh god! Don't hurt us! Please!" I yelled. I saw a face I knew. "TINA! Tina help! They're gonna kill us!" I yelled. Tina stepped in front of someone. My eyes widened. She had a prosthetic leg and walked with a cane. "...Tina" I said. "How do you like it? When you squeezed me you crushed my leg and broke my hip. They had to amputate. How the mighty have fallen. Don't kill her boys. She's got a great pussy but she doesn't like cock" she said. "Oh I can fix that can't we boys?" one man said. "Bet we can. I got her asshole" another said. "I'll take her feet. God knows how many hours I spent on them. Be nice to suck them for a change instead of worrying if I'd die between them" another said. The men walked toward me unzipping their pants. I turned to run and tripped into a hole. My ankle was broke. I looked around and saw it was the big toe print of my footfall from earlier.

 

Nadine and Candice were screaming as others tackled them. Before they got to me I heard someone say "Money can't buy happiness but justice can. Let’s show these bitches how the other 99% live”.

 

 

Whatever makes a job good is different from person to person but there is a unifying truth. A good relationship with your staff or coworkers can make all the difference. So if you got a good at job with perks, don't abuse them. You ruin it for everyone else. This has been an episode of The Size Zone.

End Notes:

In the next episode of The Size Zone we will meet a man who finally has the chance to fullfill is fantasies. To shrink people. See how far he and his wife will go in the reimagined classic story "The Table"

(Author's note: This is actually a request by the orginal author I'm lucky enough to know.)

Episode 5..."The Table" pt. 1 by Size Master
Author's Notes:

This turned out to way bigger than planned...

Good evening and welcome to another episode of The Size Zone. Pride. Considered by some as one of the deadly sins. We all pride ourselves by something about us. Is it money? Good looks or maybe it's our accomplishments? Tonight we will meet a man who prides himself by how smart he is. See what happens when his pride takes him into The Size Zone...

 

Science has always come easy to me. Ever since I was a toddler people saw I was different. They called me bright, a prodigy, even a genius. I wasn't known as Boris Rasalov. I was known as Boris the Brain. My father raised me on his own. Not easy in the end of the Cold War. Everyone needed jobs. It wasn't till I was around 7 did I learn my father wasn't an honest man. He was a member of the Russian mafia. I can't blame him. The pay was good and kept food on the table and a roof over our heads. He encouraged my studies. Wanted me to be more successful than he was. My generation can remember when the Soviet Union collapsed. The day the Berlin Wall fell. I remember that day not because of that. It was the day my father was murdered. A friend of my father was able to get me to the United States.

 

I don't have to tell you what it was like at that time. No parents. Spoke very little English and people still had issues with Russians. I kept to my studies like I promised father. I learned English. Graduated high school valorvictorian. Got a scholarship to MIT. Over the next 8 years I got degrees in mechanical engineering, quantum physics, and biology. I understood all I saw. Physical laws. Hypothetical mathematics. There was one thing that puzzled me. Women. They were fascinating. Chaotic things. It was around this time that realized I was different when it came to the opposite sex. I had urges. Feelings. A desire to study them like mice. To learn their secrets. I dismissed these dark thoughts until I was watching cable one day and an old American movie played. "The Incredible Shrinking Woman".

 

Watching it stirred not just my curiosity but I found I had an erection. That moment she is pelted with food I came. I was mortified. I was ashamed of myself until one day I got a letter. It was from the government. It said I had been scouted to help them with a project. I was asked to meet a recruiter in D.C. I met the recruiter. A girl young enough to surprise me. 25 years of age and pretty. I felt drawn to her. I wondered what she would look like as small as the woman in the movie. "Mr. Rasalov we selected you to head a research team. You're had multiple degrees where it counts. Speak multiple languages and has published a remarkable paper concerning quantum displacement. We think you would be perfect for the project" she said. "Who is we and what project?" I asked. "Before I discuss that sign this non-disclosure agreement" she said. I was too curious not to sign. "Good. I'm from a branch of the government that specializes in next gen technology. Some notable successes are Bluetooth technology and superconductors. Right now we are working on a breakthrough that will render modern transportation obsolete" she said.

 

"How so?" I asked. "Teleportation" she said. I laughed. "Lady it would require mass to energy ratio of a nuclear bomb for it to work. Believe me I did the math once" I said. "We know. We are working on a runaround for that. What do you say? Come help us. Make a ton of money and change the world" she said. "Alright. I'm in" I said. I can tell you now that Area 51 is very real because that's where we ended up. I was the head of a team of 8 people. They were bright themselves but not brighter than me. I was shown a large room surrounded my thick fiber optic wire. A technician flipped a switch and the wire lit up. Within seconds a hole formed in midair. "A quantum portal!" I said. "Yes but that's where our success ends. We stabilized it but every time something goes through...well watch" the technician said. She took out a breath mint and tossed it through. I saw through the portal as it hit the ground. One second it was as big as a plate. Another small as a pebble and them it exploded. "See the problem?" she said. I nodded.

 

Going over the notes I saw they discovered that spinning exotic particles literally ripped holes in the universe. The issue was it caused atomic instability to whatever crossed the threshold. We worked tirelessly on it. A breakthrough for them. A way to indulge in a fantasy for me. I saw what happened to the mint. It changed size. The answer was waiting for me. To prevent us from going mad they let us go to Vegas now and then*. On one trip was where I met my future wife. Carol. She was a year younger than me. 25 years old. She was beautiful. Hair the color of cinnamon. Eyes like chestnuts. Slim body with nice breasts. Her legs toned from waiting on tables every day. We hit it off. She found my accent charming and I found her laugh intoxicating. A year had passed and we got married. I had almost forgotten my fetish until one day I was working on the portal system alone.

 

(Authors note: Supposedly true for workers at Area 51. They use a private plane on the weekends to fly them to Vegas to relax)

 

As I sipped coffee the answer came out of nowhere. How to stabilize the subject. A disturbing thought came to mind. This was a military base. No doubt they'd use this discovery for military purposes. American soldiers popping out of nowhere. They could invade a country in seconds. This could lead to a war. I decided to sabotage the project but not before copying my findings for my own purposes. I told them it was a failure. The technology and science was too limited now. Maybe in 50 years but not now. They bought it. Maybe it was my credentials or maybe it was because after a year there was no success. Either way they believed me. After getting paid and warned to keep my mouth shut I moved Carol and me to Seattle. I wanted to start a family and continue with my research.

 

5 long years passed.  We had a child. A daughter. Her name was Annika after my mother. I taught at a local high school to support us but with little pay and me spending my hours tinkering with my project our marriage strained. She wanted to separate. So I am sitting here wondering how not to lose my family. The apparatus in front of me is wired similarly to the one back in Area 51 except much smaller. I even gave it a name. "The Table". It hasn't worked yet though. "Daddy come play with me" my daughter begged. "Not now honey. Daddy is close to a breakthrough" I said. "You say that every time!" she said running off. I felt bad about dismissing her but I was close to a breakthrough. The problem was power. That was the annoying thing. The math added up I just needed to find out how to power it without a large generator.

 

Then the answer came as I looked at a bottle of water. A fuel cell! That would work! I didn't need a large generator! A cell the size of a water cooler would do it! I quickly put it together. By the next morning it was done. I yawned as I went upstairs to get breakfast. I heard her bus drive off and Carol was eyeing me. She wasn't happy. "So you finally come out of hiding?" she asked. She tapped her bare foot on the kitchen tile. "Yes. I think I'm finally done" I said. "Why do you continue with that thing?" she asked. "So I could sell the technology. I've said this all before" I said. "Your daughter was crying last night. She misses you" she said. I hung my head. "I'm doing this so you all can live comfortably" I said. "She’s 5. She doesn't understand that. She does understand that daddy doesn't want to play with her" she said. Carol looked at the clock. "I need to go to work. Think about how you're going to make it up to her tonight. I'm serious Boris. I'm at my wits end here" she said going to the living room. She left and here I was not thinking about my crumbling marriage but the Table.

 

There was a name for my fetish I learned over the years. Macrophilia. I felt better knowing I wasn't alone with these feelings. I went downstairs looking at my device. I was nervous. What if it failed? What if I wasted all this time? One way to find out. The Table was a metal box surrounded with fiber optic wire. Connected to it was an old iPad. The iPad was to input GPS coordinates. I plugged the Table to the fuel cell and turned it on. So far so good. The iPad booted up and I opened google maps. "Test run" I said typing in my coordinates. I watched as the portal formed on the table. I saw my house! It was working! I needed something small. I picked up a tiny crumb of a cookie and tossed it through. I heard a thunk outside. I raced outside to find a chunk of cookie...a foot big. "Yes! Oh wait!" I said backing up. I waited a full minute to see if it would explode. It didn't. "Excellent! Now for The next test" I said racing back to the basement. My lawnmower was outside. I reached in and grabbed it. I was excited to see that not only I didn't lose my hand but the mower came out only an inch big.

 

It looked like a toy. The smell of gas and grass told me it wasn't. Finally! After years of work! I did it! Now could I use it to satisfy a long held fantasy? To make sure nothing could link back to me I chose a location far away. I dialed in coordinates that led me to a villa in Sicily. It was evening there as I moved the portal around. Using the zoom function I could lower or raise the portal. I saw something that caught my eye. A girl was outside on her veranda looking at the moon. My cock was getting hard thinking about what I could do. My hand shook as I began reaching in. My hand gripped her and she screamed. I quickly pulled her out before someone could see. I opened my hand. Oh my god. It really worked on her. In my hand was a Sicilian girl barely taller than my middle finger. She looked so cute and helpless. She was maybe 21 or so. She had a white dress on with one sandal. The other one must have come off as she struggled.

 

She stopped struggling for the most part as she gazed up at her giant Russian captor. She looked so fragile. She said something I couldn't make out. Italian wasn't a language I knew. "Sorry, I don't know your language" I said. "Please don't hurt me" she muttered. "That I understood. I won't hurt you if you cooperate" I said. She fearfully nodded. "Good. You're the first this has been done on. How exactly do you feel?" I asked. "I'm frightened!" she cried. "Other than that! Any vertigo or nausea? Any blurred vision?" I asked. She shook her head. "What's your name and age?" I asked. "Olivia. I'm 20" she replied. I wrote down that her cognitive functions were intact. Shrinking her brain had no side effects. "What happened to me?" she asked. "I shrank you dear" I said. "WHY?!"  she yelled.

 

"Well for a long time I had the fetish to shrink attractive girls. Furthermore I want to learn exactly what happens physically to shrunken people. As far as I know it's never been done before. That makes me a pioneer in this scientific field" I said. "Please take me back. Make me big again" she whined. "I'll take you back when I'm done. Now strip naked" I said. She looked horrified. I grabbed a pair of scissors. She looked at those giant bladed scissors with dread. She quietly sobbed as she stripped down. Her dress and bra came off followed by her panties. After kicking off her tiny sandal she stood before me. She covered herself. I pulled out a specialized cleaning swab I use on optical equipment. Sort like a cotton swab except smaller. "What are you going to do with that!?" she yelled. "I need to take some vaginal and anal samples" I said. She bolted.

 

She didn’t get far. Even if she did the floor was a 100 ft. drop to her. I grabbed her and brought her back. I grabbed some scotch tape and began putting it on her arms and legs. Her legs spread wide eagle I began. She begged me in English and Italian not to do it. I ignored her. My curiosity and lust compelled me. I wanted to rape her with it. She screamed as it parted her tiny pussy. I had to be slow.  One false overeager move and I could stab right through her uterus. Her tiny toes clenched as she gasped. Slowly I began to move it in and out. Her tan skin was flushed. She sweated. With a shout she came. I was delighted to see that her nervous system wasn't impaired. She quietly sobbed. I rubbed the tip onto a microscope slide. She glanced up at me. "No more" she said. That helpless look made me nearly cum. I sucked the tip of the swab and was surprised how much of her juices I could taste.

"Pervert!" Fucking pervert!" she yelled. "Now for the next there hole" I said ripping the tape up from the table. I flipped her on her stomach and glanced back and let out a scream. She saw the swab heading straight for her ass. "Not in there! I'm sorry I called you a AHHHHHGH!" she hollered. The swab went right up her ass. She kicked her delicate legs and scrunched her adorable toes as she begged and cried. She cried to god, and even her mother for help. I pulled it out and saw it stained with blood and fecal matter. Hmm...well she's still alive at least. Olivia just laid there limply sobbing as I wiped the sample on the slide. Amazing! I saw cellular residue! Wait. That's odd. The cells are...oh of course.

Her cells were way tinier than usual. The portal had changed her on an atomic level. Did they still work correctly? Was there a delayed fatal response? I needed to know more. Eventually I planned to keep one or more for longer periods. I pulled out an x-acto knife and sterilized it. She let out an almighty screech as I punctured the skin. Not deep. Not wide. A pinprick to me. A trickle of blood came out as I swabbed it up. I looked at it through the microscope. My god. Blood cells. I had to look at max magnification but they were there. They were flush red! That meant hemoglobin was working! Of course she could breathe but this meant she could survive! "Just kill me" she begged.

"I'm not doing that. If it's any consolation to you I've finished most of my studies" I said. "Will you send me home?" she asked. "Later. First let's take care of your leg" I said. With warm water I got the scotch tape off. She snuggled as I disinfected the cut. My mouth watered seeing leg muscles twitch. "You're very pretty Olivia. Very pretty" I said rubbing her belly. She looked away as I touched her breasts. She bit her lip as I rubbed her dark areola. I gently picked her up and placed her in my palm. I played with her long black hair. Looking at me, she opened her legs. I had to make a note later. Stockholm syndrome happens quicker if subjects are shrunk. Maybe to do with heightened instincts? Not now Boris. You have a shrunken girl at your mercy. Science can wait.

I rubbed her pussy and she moaned. She became nervous as I brought her to my face. She whimpered until my tongue began lapping up and down her cunt. She gripped my nose for stability as her legs jerked around. It didn't take long her to cum. She was so worn out she fainted. Damn. I was still wound up. I looked at the clock. It was noon. I had been studying her for hours. Funny, seemed like minutes. I decided to let her rest. I watched her and took readings. Her breathing was normal. No respiratory issues. Heartbeat was elevated as well as temp. This was common in rodents. This might affect metabolism. If I wanted to I could win the Nobel. I had proven the humans could be shrunk...and survive. No. I won't share this with nobody. Wait. What about Carol? What would she say? All she knew was portal transport. Not the shrinking part.

Olivia woke up. She gasped. "Not a dream" I said. "Will you take me back?" she asked. Should I? Guess I could. She knew nothing of me or where she was. "Sure" I said. I began typing the coordinates and I heard the front door open. "Boris you down there? Thought about what I said?" Carol said. Shit! She's coming down! The Table was taking too long! She'll be here before I can send her back. I panicked. There was only one way to get rid of her without evidence so fast. "I'm sorry" I whispered to her. Olivia was confused until I opened my mouth. She screamed as I shoved her in. Fuck! I can taste her! Her sweet salty skin! Meaty exterior! My teeth!  They're rattling from the screams! Carol's footsteps were getting closer. With a hard gulp, Olivia was propelled down my throat. She landed in my stomach as Carol opened the door. "Of course you'd be working on this. This tinkering with this piece of shit is over Boris or we walk. I've been patient enough" she said. Carol was pissed.

 

"You're right. Absolutely right. I'm done tinkering with it" I said Carol smiled. "Because I got it working" I said. "What?" Carol said. “I did" I said. I looked around nervously. If I was going to keep my wife I had to be at least somewhat honest. "Why are you looking around?" she asked. "Can you keep a secret? A real secret Carol. I mean it" I said. "You're scaring me" she said. "I'm sorry but this invention is very important. Important enough that the government would take us away" I said. She was scared but she nodded. "Okay. Good. Yeah it works alright but it just doesn't teleport things. It shrinks them too" I said. "For God sakes Boris. You finally went nuts. I'm taking Annika and going to my mother's" she said.

"Wait! I'll prove it. Remember how you once wanted a Mercedes? Give me five minutes and I'll get you one" I said. I searched with my phone for a dealership in Stuttgart. It was late into the night there so I felt assured I could get away with what I was going to do. I inputted the coordinates into the iPad. A hole formed over the Table. It only took seconds of me moving the portal around a bit to find what I was looking for. A cherry red S class. Red is Carol's favorite color. She painted her fingernails and sexy toes that all the time. Most of her dresses are red. She watched me reach in. Fuck! It's heavier than I thought! I ended up using two hands to get it through. I did get it through though and sat it down. The luxury car was about a foot long. Shrunken perfectly.

"Still think I'm nuts?" I asked her. She was speechless. She touched it and the alarm made a warning beep. She flinched back. "It's real! Really real!" she said. "Yes dear it's real" I said. "And it came through this shimmering hole in the air?" she asked. "Yes" I said. "Everything would shrink?" she asked. I nodded. She gazed through the hole and saw a man looking around. He was pointing around. Ha! I bet he's the owner of this car or maybe the dealership. Bet he's wondering who stole the car. Her hand gripped as I shut the Table down. I knew what she was thinking. That look was the same as mine when I saw Olivia. "Something else on your mind?" I asked. She quickly shook her head. "This is amazing! I knew you were smart but this is incredible!" she said. I gave her a shit eating grin. "Cool isn't it? You see why though in need to keep this to ourselves" I said. She nodded. "What could we do with it?" she asked.

"I thought about it. Rob banks possibly. Help with the food budget? Who knows? We'll think of something" I said. The sound of air brakes was heard. Annika was being dropped off by the school bus. "We can't tell her" I said. "Why not? This isn't dangerous to her is it?" she asked. "Not exactly to her per se but we both know kids her age can't keep secrets" I said. "She's 5. Who'd take a kid seriously if they said their parents could shrink things?" Carol asked. She had a point. "Alright. We'll tell her" I said. Annika came down looking for us. "Hi honey! How was your day?" I asked. "...fine" she replied. She was still pissed at me. "Come here sweetheart. I know daddy has been...mean lately but that gonna change. I promise" I said. She didn't believe me. I deserve that. I hugged her tight. Her warmth I could feel. Her soft hair. I noticed right away she had grown taller. God. How much did I miss being down here? I felt like such a bastard.

"Don't cry daddy" she said. "I'm sorry baby. So sorry" I said. After we all calmed down I showed her the Table. Not powered up but enough to get her acclimated to it. "Daddy finished his invention. It works too" I said. "Telecornation?" she asked. "No. Teleportation" I said chuckling. She looked at it curiously. "Show me how it works?" she said. "No honey. Not right now" I said. She frowned instantly. Tears in her eyes. I imagine what was in her mind was daddy lying again. I looked at Carol. "I can try it out on her. It’s better than another random place" I said. Carol got wide eyed. "It won't hurt her will it?" she whispered. "No. I can reverse it too" I said. "Alright Annika. We'll show you it works. First thing though. Pinky promise you won't tell anybody. Even your friends" I said. She quickly nodded. "Okay. Go upstairs to the living room and don't move" I said. She ran up the stairs. Her socked feet nearly slipping on the carpeted stairs.

I typed in the coordinates and the portal formed over our daughter. "Boris I don't know. Shrinking our daughter? What if this thing breaks?" Carol said. "I got this! Have some faith in me or at least my degrees!" I said. She frowned. She was embarrassed she never went to college and hated when I mention my degrees. Annika was getting impatient tapping her foot. "Here we go!" I said. I reached in and grabbed her with my fingers. I gently picked her up and out the portal. "Oh dear lord" Carol said seeing our daughter 2 inches tall in my hand. Annika was amazed. "Honey you okay?!" Carol asked. Annika gripped her ears. "She's hurt! Dammit Boris!" she yelled. "Too loud mommy!" she said. "She's fine. To her our voices are much louder so speak softly" I said. "Are you okay honey!" Carol said softer. "So cool mommy! Everything is big!" Annika said. She stood up in my hand.

I placed my palm to the table. She gingerly stepped out and looked around. "How does it feel to be no bigger than a mouse?" I asked. "Like Thumbelina" she said giggling. I was worried at first. About me not her. What if I had these feelings about my shrunken child? Did that make me a monster? Thankfully I didn't. I did feel sorry for her that size though. Too many things could go wrong for her. God knows I know. "Okay fun times over" I said. I plucked my daughter up and put her back through the portal. "There. Done" I said. Carol raced upstairs. I followed. Carol was hugging our normal sized kid again. "See. No harm no foul" I said. Annika wanted to be shrunk again. We agreed if she was a good girl in school she could be shrunk on weekends. God it feels weird to say that. To make sure she didn’t abuse the Table, we pass locked the iPad. She couldn't dial in anything or activate the portal. The rest of the night she asked or said what she wanted to do being shrunk. Live in her dollhouse. Eat giant cookies. Heh. Dreams of a kid. I had other wants. Turns out so did Carol.

Carol tossed around in the bed. "You okay?" I asked. "Fine. Just wondering what we could do with your machine" she said. "Thought about us shrinking someone?" I asked halfhearted. She turned to look at me. "What? Some random person?" she asked. "I didn't want to say anything but I saw you eyeing that man earlier. Husband to wife. Tell me what you were really thinking" I said. "I thought about it. Just for a second!" she said. She looked mortified. "You know there's a word for people like you" I said. "Pervert" she said quietly. "Macrophile. Means people who get off on shrinking people. You're not alone...I am too" I said. She was silent. "Think about it. Shrinking someone who you hate. Dominating them. Didn't you say you hated your shift supervisor?" I asked. "I do. Asshole keeps looking at my tits. He denied me extra hours and gave them to the girl he's fucking" she said. "Then why don't we show him not to fuck with Carol Rasalov?" I asked.

Carol grinned. I got up out of bed. "Come on" I said holding my hand out. Me and Carol went to the basement. "Know where he lives?" I asked. "Yeah. He had The Christmas party last year at his house" she replied. She gave me the address and I put it into google maps. In seconds a portal formed over his house. I zoomed it in until it showed us his bedroom. We both saw him and another woman naked in bed. "Figures. Fucking slut Daria would be with him. There goes that plan" Carol said. "Why? You hate her too. Two birds one stone" I said. Carol grinned. "Go ahead baby. Get them" I said. Carol reached in and picked them up. They were still asleep as they were dragged out and deposited on the table.

The cool air awoke them. Daria screamed seeing us. The man was shocked and scooted back. He looked around and saw nothing familiar but everything huge. "Hi Dennis. Working late tonight were you?" Carol asked. "Carol?! What...what's going on?! Why are you so big?!" he screamed. "I’m not big.  You're tiny. Is that Daria behind you? Come on out. Why be shy now?" Carol asked. Daria didn't move. "I said come out!" Carol said slamming her fist down. The girl reluctantly came out. Daria wasn't pretty nor ugly. Plain really. Slightly chubby. Short black hair. Had tats on her. She had this Goth thing going on. Her eyes had black liner around them. Her tiny hands and feet painted black nails. Dennis looked like a fucking tool. Little 3 inch bastard was fat. The only way he would be fucking a 19 year old girl if she really was a slut.

"Remember how you denied me those hours? Gave them to this whore here. I know why. Hell, everyone knows why. What pisses me off is the fact you did it because I blew you off instead of just blowing you period. My family could've used that money. My daughter could've got a better Christmas with that cash. Every ducking day you stare at my fucking tits. Well guess what? You get to see them in all their giantess glory tonight" Carol said. Carol stripped off her nightie. "Like what you see. Better than hers right?" Carol said pointing to Daria. "Don’t think he does dear. He looks upset" I said. "Why don't you fuck Daria? That makes you happy right?" she asked. "Please Carol! Don't hurt us! Just let us go and I'll be nicer. I'll give you all the hours you want!" Dennis begged. "Oh we're past that are we honey?" Carol asked me. I nodded.

"Dennis. This is once in a lifetime deal. You get to ogle giant tits" I said. He was scared. "Maybe the stretch marks aren't doing it for you. Happens when you have a baby. Now that I think about it. Yeah. I want you to fuck Daria. Put on a show for us" Carol said. Dennis shook his head. "Do it. Now or I'll rip it off" she said poking his dick. He looked at Daria. "Dennis! Dennis no!" Daria said as he walked to her. Dennis said nothing as he pushed her down. Daria cried out as he entered her. The tiny girl's legs kicked around as he fucked her. "Hahaha! Look at them. Like tiny mice!" Carol laughed. Damn. Carol really had issues with them. I not being around didn’t help. Carol pinched her nipples as she watched them fuck. My own dick was getting hard. "Fuck I'm gonna cum!" Dennis said. "Pull out! Pull out!" Daria cried. "Nuh uh" Carol said holding Dennis in her with her finger to his back. Dennis cried out and shot his tiny load into her.

Daria laid there sobbing. Cum oozing out of her crack. "Fuck you care about him cumming in you?" Carol asked. "I'm not on the pill you stupid bitch!" Daria yelled. Carol burst out laughing. "Well in fairness guess you should've invested that extra money for that" Carol said. "Fuck you! I'll tell everyone you did this to us! Crazy bitch!" Daria yelled. Carol got pissed with her attitude and flicked her face. Daria spin around and rolled on the table. Her body twitched and stopped moving. Dennis went over to her. "She's dead. YOU KILLED HER!" he yelled. Carol brushed him aside. She picked Daria up. Her neck was bendy and made cracking sounds. "I...I didn't mean to kill her" Carol said. I put my hand on her shoulder and took Daria out of her hand. "They made your life hell. Why care about them? Look at it this way. She'll never get your hours again. Annika will have a good Christmas for sure now" I said goading her. Carol smiled.

"What do we do with the body? Bury it?" Carol asked. "No need. I know just how to get rid of the evidence" I said. I placed Daria feet first in my mouth. Her tiny ass slipped over my tongue and her legs began to fall into my throat. I pushed on her head and closed my lips. "Oh shit" Carol said. I grinned at her as I swallowed. Daria's body slipped down my throat and into my stomach. "What did she taste like?" Carol asked. "Find out yourself" I said pointing to Dennis. Carol bit her lip and grinned. "NO NO NO NO! I'm a human being! You can't eat me!" Dennis screamed. Carol hesitated. Her fingers inches from him. "Human being? Why I hear it you sound like a pig. We eat pigs don't we Carol?" I said. Carol snatched him up. He wriggled around. Her fingers pressed into his overweight body. He kept screaming as she tossed him into her mouth like a meatball.

Carol's eyes were wide. She batted him around with her tongue to enjoy his flavors. She mumbled something. "Don't talk with your mouthful dear" I said. She grinned and swallowed. I saw the bulge travel down her throat. "I was saying...oh fuck" Carol said almost falling to the floor. I steadied her picking her up. "I can feel him in there. Kicking my tummy. Fuck Boris. I tasted him. His sweat. Fear. I even tasted Daria's juices on his tiny crotch" she said. "And you fucking loved it didn't you?" I asked pointing to the wet spot on her panties. She blushed. "We ate people!" Carol said. "Yeah. Fucking cool isn't it?" I asked. Carol grabbed my hand and yanked me to the bedroom. Never had we fucked so hard. We had to concentrate not to wake our kid. After cumming in her for the third time we finally drifted off to sleep.

Carol kissed me going to work. She was nervous and curious to see how soon anyone would notice the disappearance of Dennis and Daria. I calmed her down stating any evidence was snaking its way through our digestive tract. She snickered thinking about it. I was off to teach. On Fridays I teach science. I teach other days but this class is the worst for one simple reason. Erica Hart. She's a sophomore girl. Blonde hair with blue eyes. Dresses provocatively for the boys. If it was just that she wouldn’t be a problem. No, her attitude. Every class it's something. Not doing work. Texting in class. She makes fun of me behind my back. I know she does. Her mother is on the PTA board so the teachers always have to give her a wide berth. So I begin my class on thermal expansion. "Now things tend to get bigger when hot" I said to the class. I hear Erica say something and kids snicker.

"Settle down everyone. I know you all have plans for the weekend. Looking for parties no doubt" I said with my back turned to them. "In Soviet Russia parties look for you" I heard her say quietly. I whip my head around and she's busy looking out the window. "You got something to add to my lecture Ms. Hart?" I asked. "No Mr. Rasalov" she said playing with her flip flop. I continued with the lecture. Near the end as I was going through my notecards I sneezed. I dropped my cards. The class giggled as I picked them up. I found myself missing one. "Anyone seen a card on the ground?" I ask them. "What does it look like? Is it green?" Erica asked. Took me a second to get her joke. "Green card. Bitch. Making fun of me because I'm from Russia" I thought to myself. Before I could say a word the bell rang. The teen left the room laughing with her friends.

"That's it!" I thought. I accessed the computer to see her file. Not for her grades. I wanted her address. "Found it. Let's see if she's still smiling and joking when she's shrunk" I said softly. I took my time going home. I wanted to savor the moment coming. I put my stuff down and changed out of my clothes. I had only my boxers on. "Okay. 917 Wintercrest Ave. Google maps do your thing" I told the iPad. It pulled up the coordinates and locked on. A portal formed over her house. I began moving it around. She was alone. Good. Easier for me. She was watching TV on the sofa. "Okay Erica. Time for a lesson in humility" I said reaching in. I grabbed her and pulled her out. She was kicking around franticly until she saw my face. I dropped her on the table.

"Mr. Rasalov! What...how did you get so big?!" she cried out. I put my thumb next to her. She scampered back until I held her still. "2.8 inches" I said. "Inches?! I...I shrunk?!" she cried out. "You learn fast for a lazy student. Now Eric's I didn't like your attitude toward me today. In fact I've had it with your attitude period" I said coldly. "Please...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you" she said scared. "But you did. I had it hard when I got to America. I had to work at everything twice as hard. So many times did classmates call me a "dirty Ruskie". After all this time you'd think people would be over that shit. Then people like you come along. Stereotyping to be funny or cruel. Let's see if you like being stereotyped. You're about the size of a mouse so I'll treat you like one. Say, mice don't wear clothes. Lose them" I said.

She shook her head. I grabbed her and ripped her shirt and bra off. Her panties came off after her jeans. She was naked now. For 15 she had nice tits. My dick got head seeing her cower. My mouth watered. "Please let me go" she begged. "And miss the chance to get some learning in? Now another thing mice like to do is fuck. Just so happens I got my daughters Ken doll here. Let me make a slight adjustment to it" I said. I snapped a matchstick in half and taped it to the crotch of the doll. It looked like he had a woody...literally. Erica saw it and scrambled away. I easily snagged her ankle and lifted her up. "PUT ME DOWN!" she screamed. I flipped her over. "Time for mating" I said lowering her down. She closed her legs and I parted them with my fingers. "No please! PLEASE DON'T AHHHGH!" she screamed out at the matchstick parted her tiny pussy. She sobbed and screamed as it sunk deep into her. It was fully in as I pushed her down onto the plastic crotch.

"Bet if he was real he'd love this" I said. She looked up with pitiful eyes. Holding onto her waist I began lifting and dropping her up and down the fake penis. She grunted and huffed each time she felt it part her. She tried hooking her bare feet around the plastic legs to no effect. Faster and faster I went. Her head and tits bouncing each time. She inhaled deeply and shouted. Her body twitched as she came. I let her rest. Her tongue hanging out her mouth. She lifted herself off and stumbled. She could barely stand. Her juices gave the plastic a slippery sheen. She didn't flinch when I touched her. She did whimper. My little student shrunk

, helpless, and raped was enough that I needed release. I picked her up. She wearily looked at me as I held her ankles. I began licking her tiny feet and locked away her juices. She made odd chirps. No doubt trying not to moan.

I sucked on her tits like candies. Rolling them around. She kept saying sorry to me like that still mattered. "Please stop. I'm sorry, really sorry" she said. "Tell it to my dick" I said lowering her onto it. She screamed as I pushed her down. Her screams were muted as I let the elastic snap back. I left her like that for better part of an hour. I drank coffee and graded papers like there wasn't a shrunken teen trapped on my rod. Carol came home. "Wouldn't believe my day. Why are you in your boxers?" she asked. "Bad day too. I'm doing something about it" I said. She saw movement down there. "You don't mean..." Ashe said pulling my boxers back. "Shit! Who is she?!" Carol asked. "A very rude student of mine. Couldn't deal with her shit anymore" I said. Carol yanked her from my cock. "Please help me!" Erica cried. "What did she do?" Carol asked ignoring her pleas. "Immigrant jokes. Soviet Russia ones" I said. Carol shook her head. 

"Wow did you fuck up" Carol said. "Please help! I don't deserve this!" Erica cried. "You know I love my husband. Love his accent. His sincerity, the child he gave me, so you can imagine when people make fun of him I get upset. Soviet Russia jokes? I got one for you" Carol said reaching underneath her waitress dress. "In Soviet Russia, pussy eats you" she said pushing her I to her cunt. Carol bit her lip as Erica was enveloped by giant vagina. She moaned as she sat down. Carol kicked off her shoes and wriggled her toes. "Little bitch is fighting me fierce" Carol said. I sat down next to her and pulled her stocking feet into my lap. I began to massage her tried soles. I could see her panties. A tiny bulge was moving around. Muffled screams barely audible underneath that cotton fabric. "God this feels fucking fantastic. Can't believe I got a shrunken person inside me. A high school student no less" Carol said patting her panties.

"You said something about your day?" I said with eyes glued to Erica's torment. She saw this and pulled her panties to one side. Erica was crying and coughing. Her blonde hair matted with my wife's juices. "GET ME OUT!" she screamed. "Hush. Adults talking" Carol said pushing Erica all the way in. My dick got hard and Carol began to rub my crotch with her foot. She giggled at me shuddering. "Yeah. The boss was pissed that Dennis and Daria didn't come in. He redid the schedule and gave me some of her hours" she said. "That's great! They didn't ask about where they were did they?" I asked. "Pfft. Everyone knows they're fucking. They all assumed they were at one another's place and just didn't come in. They got no clue that they're floating around in the sewers...or what's left of them" Carol said. Carol moaned and I saw her cum. Carol smiled lazily. Erica hung limply from her pussy. I pulled her out and held her. "She dead?" Carol asked. "No, still breathing surprisingly" I said.

End Notes:

commercial break

Episode 5..."The Table" pt. 2 by Size Master
Author's Notes:

back to the show

"Eat her. Eat the bitch" Carol said. I was surprised at how she easily said it. I slipped her into my mouth and slurped her in. Slowly at first. Her tiny ass touching my lips. Another slurp and just her tiny feet stuck out. Then another and she was in. Erica wasn't moving. "What she taste like?" Carol asked. I pushed Erica to the side of my mouth as I sucked on her. "Like you. She's coated in your juices" I mumbled. My voice woke Erica. She realized where she was when I felt her kick my tooth. Her screams rung throughout my mouth. "Damn. Annika will be home soon" Carol said to me. I nodded. I opened my mouth so Erica could see the world one last time. "PLEASE DON'T EAT ME! PLEASE-" she said before I closed it again. I tilted my head back and gulped. She fought hard as hell in my stomach as I got some clothes on. I walked into the living room and our daughter ran into the house. "Hi daddy!" she yelled hugging me. Erica was still alive. Being 5, Annika was as tall as my stomach. She stepped back curious.

"Daddy? Your tummy is making funny noises" she said. "Really? Like what?" I asked. Annika placed her ear to my belly. "It’s saying help!" Annika giggled. "Guess it was that talking sandwich I ate earlier" I said chuckling. Annika thought that was hilarious.  Erica finally died a few minutes later. After Annika was asleep, me and Carol had sex. Our sex life had definitely improved.  That Saturday Annika begged to be shrunk. We agreed under certain rules. Number one. No exploring outside her room. We'll check on her every hour and she was to be in a certain place at that time. Number two. She sleeps in her dollhouse. Nowhere else. And finally number three. If she had to be unshrunk for a reason then no whining. She agreed. So I got what she needed like sleeping bag, snacks, and whatnot and took them through the portal. She was excited as I placed them in her dollhouse. She stood eager to be shrunk.

Minutes later I was carrying my very tiny girl to her dollhouse. So adorable. Tiny little sneakers and clothes. Awing and oohing at everything. "Now me and mommy will check on you soon. No running outside your door. We don't want to accidentally squish you" I said. "I'll be fine daddy!" she said annoyed. She ran up and down the dollhouse stairs lost in fun. "She seemed really happy" I said. "I'm nervous. What if she sneaks out! God! What if we step on her?" Carol said. "Relax. She said she won't and right now she's more excited about that house than anything out here. We should watch our steps though" I said. Carol nodded. With Annika busy, we chose to have fun ourselves. "What you going to pick?" I asked. "Good question. A teenager maybe" she said. "Okay let's go hunting" I said. I dialed it in for a suburb in Des Moines. After 10 minutes Carol had me stop. "There! That one!" She said.  I happened to have the portal having over a house.

On the top floor was a boy around 14 or so playing games. Without hesitating, she reached in and pulled him out. Just under 3 inches he was utterly in shock at the giant people looking at him. Carol poked his chest and ran her finger up his shirt. "Please...don't hurt me" he said. "I won't. I just wanna play. You're a cutie" she said licking her lips. The boy shuddered. His shaggy brown hair was ruffled by Carol. Carol sat back. "Your turn" she said. I had an idea of what I wanted. Earlier I saw a private school online in Russia. It had been some time since I seen a person from the motherland. I dialed it in. I cycled through the dorms until one caught my eye. A girl around 17 was reading a book. She wore glasses and seemed to be crying. She didn't even notice the giant hand coming from the ceiling for her. She sat in my hand shaking. "You really like the students don't you?" Carol asked. "Everybody has their thing" I said. We walked up to the living room and placed them on the coffee table. They watched us strip down. The girl said something to the boy. "I don't understand" he replied. "She asked what happened to us" I said. I replied in Russian that I shrunk them. The girl immediately asked to be unshrunk.

Should've seen her face when I said no and that her life was over. She sobbed as she sat down. The boy tried to console her. "Why don't you show me that love. You a virgin?" Carol asked spreading her pussy. The boy stared. "I'll make this easy. Fuck me and live" she said. The boy hung his head. He began stripping. After kicking off his socks he stood naked. Carol liked seeing his this way. She placed her legs and feet on the table. Her pussy sitting inches off it. "Please don't make me" he begged. "Then I'll just eat you" she said. "NO! No I'll fuck you" he said softly. The boy slowly walked to her. He began humping her pussy as best as he could. He glanced over at the girl. "There you go my tiny fuck toy. Lose your virginity to a giantess isn't so bad is it?" Carol asked pinching her nipples.

Now it was my turn to have fun. The girl scrambled as I reached for her. I grabbed her and tore her clothes off. Her uniform tore off like tissue paper. Her knee socks came off with a pull of my fingernails. She yanked her sexy foot back when I tickled it with my fingernail. I took a long lick of her body. She tried to scream but my saliva made her gag. She screeched as my tongue parted her legs and licked her pussy and supple ass. She babbled to me. "Ohh...what's she saying now?" Carol asked. "What else? Please let me go" I said. I brought her to my face closely. I spoke to her in Russian. "You’re going to do everything I say or I'll eat you. Do you understand?" I said. "Da...da" she replied. I decided to leave her glasses on. It excited me for some odd reason. I sat next to Carol as I dropped the girl onto my raging cock. "Rub it till I cum" I said. Fearing my threat she did. She rubbed her hands along my shaft. She took tiny licks of my head. Her tiny feet massaged my balls. "Whatever you said worked" Carol said. I gently petted my sex toy. My fingers traced her back. She let out a yelp as I squeezed her ass.

"Look Boris!" Carol said pointing to the boy. The boy was grunting and moaning as his body jerked. His tiny seed was shooting into my wife. "At least we don't have to worry about pregnancy" she said. Carol picked up the boy. He barely had time to beg as she sucked his tiny cock into her mouth. She began blowing him. The boy put his hands on her lips to push away but Carol held him firm. She increased her sucking to the point he came. He looked exhausted. Carol closed her eyes. "Your puny load is rather yummy. I could eat you right up. Think I will" Carol said. Carol stuffed the boy into her mouth and sucked on him. "Wait. Don't swallow him" I said huffing. "Mmmgh...why not?" Carol asked. "Don't you want to train one? One that will follow you every command?" I asked. "Getting that now" she said working him in her mouth. "I'm talking a slave. Besides I got a plan for these two" I said. Carol frowned. "Look. You can eat someone else later" I said. Carol shrugged and spat the boy out. The boy coughed out the spit and looked up scared shitless.

"Thank my husband. He's got the idea of training you. All I can say is it better work" Carol said. Seeing the boy lower his head between his legs and sob made me cum. The girl on my dick was blasted with gallons of semen. She slipped off and I caught her before she fell to her death. "So what do you have planned?" Carol asked. "Well I confirmed that most of their bodily functions are normal. One thing I'm curious about is can they conceive. I plan to breed the girl here. A young teen boy would do nicely" I said. "Here that kid?  You're going to be fucking that girl there around the clock. A teenagers dream isn't it?" Carol said. Me and Carol washed them clean. Downstairs I had an old hamster cage. We had got Annika one for her 4th birthday. Poor Mr. Nibbles died though. Annika was heartbroken. Her mother helped her through it. I was too busy working on The Table to be bothered. Another failing of mine.

The girl rattled on the thin bars yelling. "She wants to be let out" I said. "Obviously. She know her future is to be a baby maker?" Carol asked. "She will now" I said leaning down. "Listen. Here's the deal. I'm not going to kill you like so many others but you will do something for me. Get pregnant" I said in Russian. Her eyes went wide. "NYET!" she screamed. "Then I'll just eat you and get another" I said opening the cage. She backed away screaming. "Either be a mommy or lunch" I said. "Okay!" she cried. I pointed to the boy. "You don't have to do it now. My wife sucked him dry anyway. I do expect to see him fucking you or cum leaking out of you by nightfall. When was your last period?" I asked. "Three days ago" she said. "Then you'll be ripe soon then" I said closing the cage. "That girl there agreed to have your baby. Play nice" I said chuckling.

We left them in our closet. Me and Carol went to check on Annika. We peeped in. "Where is she?" Carol asked looking at the floor. "There. On the first floor of her dollhouse" I said pointing to movement. Our shrunken child was having a tea party with her Polly Pocket toy. "So cute! Just want to grab her up and hug her!" Carol said. "Later. Let her have her little party" I said closing the door. "So what now?" Carol asked. "Let's relax. We can have fun later. Wanna watch a movie?" I asked. Me and Carol watched a movie snuggled together. It had been a long time since we did anything like this. During The movie Carol asked me a question. "If your machine didn't work, would you chosen to give up on it that day?" she asked. "Yes. My...issues are important to me as well as my work, but I see now they aren't as important and you two. I can't snuggle the Table. It won't say I love you or give me Father's Day cards. I can't enjoy the feeling of cumming in my soulmate from that machine. No calculations or quantum theories in the world could justify me choosing it over you two" I said.

Carol looked into my eyes as a tear fell from hers. She straddled me and kissed me deeply. Her tongue licking my teeth. "I love you so much" she said. We had ignored the movie as we ran down to the Table. We moved a portal to South America. It hovered over a village. A poor one. We began snatching people up left and right until a good dozen were in our clutches. Men and women, young and old were terrified of the giant couple over them. We lay on the carpeted floor and began snatching people. We would strip them down and drop them on her body. A middle aged woman screamed as she was hit with a giant cock and shoved into my wife's cunt. Men and woman were stunned by giant tits and cock. Carol pointed to her tits. A few for the idea and began worshipping them. Some others prayed to God for deliverance. A young man was praying as Carol snatched him up. She swallowed him whole.

I fucked her so hard people were holding on to love handles and nipples not to fall off. A few did anyway and met their end under my wife's bouncing ass. Damn. I liked this carpet too. Bad idea to get tan carpeting. "Feed me baby" she said. I grabbed a man and shoved him screaming into her mouth. She gave a wicked grin as she began chewing. I was curious about how that worked. I always swallowed them whole. Tiny shrieks came from her mouth until nothing. A squelching came from behind her lips. She swallowed. "How was it?" I asked panting. "Like chewing sardines. Teeny bones. Taste was odd. Like The cubes you out in soup. Try it" she said. She grabbed a woman holding on for dear life. She was yelling in Portuguese I think as I bent down. I sucked her off my lover's fingers. I could taste her fear literally. I positioned her over my teeth and bit down.

I threw my head back in shock. An explosion of warm saltiness hit my taste buds. A shrill scream came from my lips. Not mine. Hers. I did it again and again. Weak sobs came inside until I bit down once more. Nothing. I chewed and chewed. It sounded like cornflakes. It really did feel like I was chewing a sardine and not a poor village woman from Ecuador. We began feeding each other people. Carol held up a girl. A teen girl that didn't cry or whimper. She was smiling! I opened my mouth and she held her arms up. She had gone mad! Seeing people she knew and loved eaten had broken her mind. I bent down and sucked her off Carol’s hand. I slurped her in and before I could taste her felt her slide down my throat. She killed herself. She wanted to be eaten! With that thought I came hard.

Carol locked her legs around my waist as she came. It took us a minute to come down. We looked around. We had snatched up like 12. The only one left was a young boy around 10. He had somehow survived my rolling off at the right time. "Lucky guy. What should we do with him?" Carol asked. "A little young. We could give him to Annika. She's still upset about her hamster" I said. "Can we trust her? That's something hard to keep to yourself" Carol asked. "We'll threaten to take away her shrinking privileges" I said. Carol nodded and groaned as I pulled out. The man inside fell out. "Wow you drowned him. Look at this" Carol said. She pressed on his chest and cum oozed out his mouth. Carol placed him in her mouth and sucked. A few seconds later she swallowed. "Like a cream filled pastry" she said. She giggled and belched.

We began cleaning up. The bloodstains weren't coming out. A gallon of lemon juice wasn't going to fix it. We collected all the shirts, dresses, pants, shoes, socks, and sandals from our victims (minus Diego’s as you'll see why shortly) and tossed them into the trash. If anyone found them they'd thing they were doll clothes. Me and Carol ended up skipping dinner. We were so bloated we had to take antacids. We learned the boy's name; Diego. He was scared of us of course but he relaxed slightly when we gave him food and water. Before bed we checked on Annika. She had put her sleeping bag on the dollhouse bed. She was sleeping soundly with half the cover off. "Look at her. It's like a dream to her" Carol said. Carol took her fingernail and lightly tickled Annika’s tiny bare foot hanging off the bed. She giggled seeing our daughter flinch. Carol covered her up.

"Shrink me tomorrow. I want to have some fun" Carol said suddenly. "Seriously?" I asked. "I want to know what it's like. Besides wouldn't you like to play with me all shrunk? Me at your mercy" she said. I chuckled at the thought. "This fetish is worse for you isn't it?" I asked. "It is fun I'll admit" Carol said. We went to bed. Before going to sleep I checked in on our slaves in training. The boy was holding the sleeping girl. "Have fun?" I asked. "I fucked her like you asked. No it wasn't fun. She cried the whole time" he replied. "Well she'll get used to it" I said leaving him. "Did he do it?" Carol asked. "Yeah he did it. I could barely see the cum stains underneath her ass but he did it. They weren't lying" I replied.

The next day was mostly uneventful. Annika was having fun trying to drive a toy car. Carol was at work. The news did catch my eye. Police were looking for Erica. I laughed knowing they would never find her. That afternoon I introduced Diego to my daughter. "Hi Diego! Wanna have fun?! It's fun being shrunk!" Annika innocently said. Diego replied in a language unfamiliar to her. "He talks funny" she said. "He's from another country. You get to keep him IF you can promise you'll take care of him" I said. Her tiny frame leaped in joy. I left them alone for the time being. I checked our account. It was overdrawn. It was time to use the Table for financial gain. I thought about what Carol said about robbing a bank. I dismissed that idea. Security cameras. Then I got an idea. Armored cars. Of course you can’t google their locations but you can Google the company. Found one operating out of Cheyenne Wyoming. I locked on to the company. A car left but I waited. I followed it. My heart pounded with anticipation. I drank a soda as I watched it being loaded at a bank. Once the two guards were done I watched them leave.

I felt like some American cowboy bandit from the westerns waiting for the time to rob them. Fortunately I got my chance. The car entered a tunnel. I quickly zoomed out to see if any other cars were in there. Nope. I quickly reached in and grabbed it with both hands. The wheels were still spinning as I held it. I roughly dropped it onto the table. It tipped over and the engine sputtered out. I peered in. Two men were inside holding guns. "Come on out if you know what's good for you" I said. Nothing. "Fine" I said. I grabbed a flathead screwdriver and began prying the back door open. It was tough a first but I got the head wedged in. Then I yanked back hard. The door groaned and then screeched open. Bags were filling the back. Bags of shrunken money. I shook the car until the bags fell out. One man slid out. He was scared and fired his gun. I instinctively shielded my face. "Ow!" I yelled. His tiny shotgun felt like a bee sting. "You're fucking lucky I ain't gay" I said. Shoving him into the car. I dialed in some coordinates.

"On second thought my wife might want to have fun with one of you. Who will it be? Sex toy for a giantess or watery grave?" I asked. The two men looked at each other. I held the car over the portal. It led to the middle of the pacific. One of them kicked his door open and ran from the car. We could hear his friend screaming obscenities at him. "Good choice. Say bye to your friend" I said tossing the car through the portal. The car landed in the ocean and bobbed for just a few seconds before sinking. I saw air bubbles but nothing else. "Someone will find me. Find this place at least! Those cars are equipped with GPS!" The tiny man yelled. "Unlikely. You're nowhere near Wyoming number one so it would take a few minutes to even get a reasonable fix. Number two I'm betting your GPS stopped working when it was shrunk. Tiny device equals tiny reception. Number three even if they could get a fix it’s at the bottom of the ocean. About 400 miles off Indonesia I think" I said. The man was stunned.

"Now to business. I'll put you in here till my wife comes home. As for this tiny money..." I said scooping the bags into my palm. I opened the portal to the backyard and duped the bags through. I raced outside and sure enough they were normal sized. After checking on Annika (who was playing hide and seek with Diego), I began counting the cash. In hindsight I was lucky. They could've put a GPS in The bags. They didn't though. I just finished counting when Carol walked in. She gasped seeing the money. "I was busy today" I said chucking. "How?!" she asked. "Armored car out of Wyoming" I said she looked around. "It's at the bottom of the pacific. I did save a guard for you though" I said pointing to the box. She lifted him out. "So cute how scared he is. Come little guy. Let's have some fun" she said walking upstairs. "...you're welcome" I whispered. Jealousy? No. Can't be. I'm a logical person. There's a biological reason for jealousy. Reproduction mostly but he can't get her pregnant. Curious. A need for further study is needed.

Hearing my wife moan upstairs was making me horny. "Need to scratch an itch" I said. I began searching around for someone. My search ended up taking me to Japan. Why Japan? Well...good old Google helped me again. I searched for Asian, naked, young. After millions of hits I stumbled upon a word unfamiliar. "Onsen" it mostly meant public bathing at an inn. A chose a random one. An onsen in Nagoya caught my eye. I locked in on it and peered through the portal. Felt like I would go blind as the portal appeared over the men's side. I quickly moved it over. I damn near came in my boxers as I saw 4 woman bathing and talking. With both hands I reached in and grabbed them. Their slippery bodies writhing in my grip as I dropped them on the table. A collective scream came from them.

"Who speaks English?" I asked. They looked at one another. "I...I do. Please don't hurt us" she said. I bent down close. This girl was in her early thirties. Tiny tits even if she was normal sized. "If you all do as I say I won't kill you" I said lying. She told the others. One cried the other two looked up helpless. "We're gonna have fun. I want an Asian massage with happy ending. Got it?" I asked. They got it. I picked them up and sat on the floor. I lay down and placed them on top of me. Scared of me they began walking on my chest. Their tiny feet tickled. I let this continue until I got bored. "Now one of you work the shaft" I said. Nobody volunteered. I grabbed on and began jerking her along my cock. Her tiny screams rose and fell with the speed on my hand.

One girl frozen in shock caught my eye. Her hair was down to her butt; a very cute butt. I grabbed her. I turned her around and saw she was the youngest out of all of them. 15 maybe. Her frightened face was intoxicating. My stomach growled. I forgot I skipped breakfast and lunch. I locked my lips. She began shaking her head furiously. "Iie!" she screamed in Japanese. Guess that means no. "You won't understand what I'm saying. I'm going to eat you now. I wish I could keep you but we for pets already. Any consolation will be your friends will follow" I said. I jammed her into my mouth. She tried her best to stop being pushed in bit her bare feet just slipped on my tongue. I closed my mouth. I savored her taste. So moist from bathing. So warm. Like marinated beef. I jacked myself harder as I felt her body slip down my throat.

 

I felt her struggling inside. I came hard. The girl trapped on my cock was coughing out my semen. The other one was holding onto my belly button. Then there was the other one. The one that spoke English. She looked horrified at me. "You heard me didn't you?" I said. Her eyes went wide as I grabbed her. "You promised!" she yelled. She began yelling in Japanese at them. They looked up terrified. They tried to flee but one by one they ended up swallowed. There was one left. My cum was mostly gone from her. She stared up lost in sorrow.

She barely made one whimper as I began to eat her. I didn't like my own flavor on her but I had worse growing up alone in Moscow. I felt her cry a little as I played with her. She instinctively humped my tongue and I tasted her cum. I took her out my mouth. "Nani?" she asked. She pushed her hair out of her face. This one was in her early 20's. Pretty and curvy. I thought about it. Hmm...I can use her. Wonder if Carol would be jealous of her. I placed her on the table and sat back in my chair. She kept asking questions. I opened my google translate app, set it to Japanese, and hit listen. "Why didn't you swallow me?" the app said. I spoke back. "A few reasons. One is I want to perform an experiment on you. No worries. You won't be cut up or anything. I want to see if you can make my wife jealous. I find woman fascinating. Emotions mostly. I myself have felt something odd. Anyway, the other thing is I want you to watch my daughter. A nanny if you will" I said.

She looked dumbfounded. "How?! How can I do these things so small?!" she said. "As for The jealousy part, worship me. Simple. As for my daughter, she's shrunk too. I shrink her if she's good" I said. She looked disgusted. "If you don't want to I can eat you. There's room for one more Japanese girl" I said licking my lips. She quickly shook her head. "Good. My daughter probably has clothes your size. As for now let's see what she's doing" I said. I carried her up to Annika's room. They boy seemed happy playing with her until he saw me. He hid behind a toy sofa. I placed the girl on the dollhouse floor. "Another person?!" Annika said. "Yes. She's your tiny nanny on weekends" I said. "She's naked daddy" she said. Oops. "Yes well I thought you'd like to dress her up" I said. Annika took off and brought back clothes. The woman looked up at me and gave my daughter a fake smile. Good. "What's her name?" Annika asked. I pointed to me and gestured to speak. Took her a second to get it. "Mai" she said. I left them alone.

Carol was panting off an orgasm. Her robe was slightly damp with sweat. "Well she mentioned wanting to be shrunk" I thought as I made my way back to the Table. I dialed in home and saw her in the living room. I reached in slowly. She had been looking up at that moment and panicked at first. Then a grin appeared on her face. I pulled her out and held her. "How does it feel?" I asked. "Scary and exhilarating at the same time" she said. Her breathing was fast. The thumb around her waist holding her from falling could actually feel her pulse. She made a groan and reached into her cunt. 

She pulled something out. "Is that the guard?" I asked. "Yep can't you see?" she asked. "You're kidding right? He's smaller than an ant now. That does answer the question of shrinking multiple times without enlarging" I said. "Look closer baby" she said. I brought her to my face. My breath made her hair flutter. Carol brought her hand to her mouth. "I know you can't hear him but he's screaming not to eat him. Something about a promise?" she said. She jammed her hand to her mouth and seconds later swallowed. My shrunken wife ate a much more shrunken man. "So what do you want to do first?" I asked. Carol grinned. "Please don't hurt me sir! I'll do whatever you say!" she said. "Take off your robe. I want to see those tiny tits of yours" I said. Carol faked being ashamed as she did. She turned away as she was naked. My finger brushed her left breast and she cooed.

"Spread those tiny legs" I said. She did blushing. "That little pussy is begging to be licked" I said diving in. I licked and sucked on her pussy and was rewarded with her nectar. Her legs twitched and flexed as she moaned my name. "Not Boris. Master" I said. "Yes master. Please suck on my tiny pussy. Molest this worthless bug" she groaned. It didn't take long before she came. I nearly dropped her she jerked so hard. I gave her a minute. "You like that?" I asked. "Like being attacked to the warmest, wettest vacuum in the world" she said. I petted her body gently. "Honestly Carol. You still look as magnificent as the day we met" I said. She gripped my finger and began crying. "Carol?! What’s wrong?" I asked worried. "Ever since you began working on your Table I was worried you grew bored with me. Those words. Those words I wanted to hear for 5 years" she said.

I never knew she suffered to this degree. No books or degrees can explain the human heart. It takes one heart to understand another. I thought about my experiment with Mai and felt like shit. There was no reason to be jealous. None. "Boris? What's wrong?" she asked. I lowered my head. "I...I did something an hour ago. I felt jealous that you were with that man so I wanted to conduct an experiment. One to see if you'd feel jealous" I said looking away. "How?" she asked. "I look some Japanese girl and gave her to Annika. Told her she was to be her nanny" I said. Carol said nothing. "Boris look at me" she said I looked at her. She wasn't pissed but not happy either. "You are my husband and if we want to continue this...thing we got going on then you need to understand something. They don't mean shit. They're toys or food, not boyfriends or girlfriends. I understand how you feel. Look at me. I was jealous of a machine" she said.

"You're not mad at me?" I asked. She stretched her neck. "No" she replied. "Alright. I'll cancel the experiment. I'll be right back. Just let me go eat her" I said. "No! Annika would be upset to lose her and we do need someone to look after her. It was half baked to let her be on her own like that. Girl probably needs a bath right about now" Carol said. "Annika can wait. She's being looked after. Let's have more fun" I said. Me and Carol did have more fun. She talked dirty to me. Called my dick a giant nasty monster and began stamping on my balls with her tiny feet. She would jerk me off and stop. Teasing me. "You want to cum so bad on your shrunken wife don't you. No. You're going to wait" she said delaying my orgasm. Mercifully she came when she saw how badly I needed to release. She laughed and even scooped some up and ate it. This from the woman who only gave blowjobs on birthdays and anniversaries.

We watched a movie that evening. My fingers rubbing her tiny feet as she ate a single piece of popcorn. I made a notation later on that shrinking spouses could lead to lower divorce rates. Hmm...assuming this technology gets out. If it did it wouldn't be by me. "You ready to be full size again?" I asked. "Not yet. There is one thing I'd like to try" she said. She put her robe back on and asked me to take her to Annika’s room. Our daughter was having fun by getting Mai to switch clothes. Mai looked scared as shit seeing us. "Bring some warm water and a piece of soap" she said. I came back with a small soap dish. Carol bathed our daughter. Once our daughter was clean she began tucking her into bed.  Carol read her a story. Annika was too busy being excited seeing her shrunk mom to doze off. She even wanted to play with her full size. Like all kids though she got sleepy and dozed off. Carol covered her up.

"Take care of her or I'll eat you myself. Goes for you too boy" Carol said pointing at them. They didn't know what she said but they understood see ping how close the woman and child were. I grew Carol back to normal size and cuddled her as we went to sleep.

Weeks ticked by. Then a month. Carol took over Dennis' job and made more money. We didn’t need it but it was a good cover. Speaking of money. I contacted the man who was friends with my father in Russia. "Uncle Sasha” as he liked to be called told me how to transfer to money. For a small cut a guy would transfer the money to a Cayman Islands account. After his cut we had $260,000. Now Sasha did warn me not to make any crazy purchases until a year passed. And that's what we did. No new car, no new house, just enough to pay back taxes and bills. Then one morning I found out something. The shrunken boy we had in the cage with who we learned was called Natasha was screaming (or chirping) for our attention. "What is it?" I asked annoyed. "She keeps puking and crying!" he said. I glanced at her and she was lying on her side. Vomit was nearby. "Natasha?" I asked. She glanced up at me and even tried to spit at me. "Hope you're happy asshole. I'm pregnant" she said in Russian. I smiled.

"She's fine kid. Morning sickness. Congrats. You're going to be a daddy" I said. The boy looked at her astounded and sat down. He scooted over to her and placed his hand on her. She flinched and then saw his face. Surprisingly she hugged him. Guess biological paring still works there. "What's up with them?" Carole asked dressing for work. "Kid knocked her up" I said. "Really?! That's so cute! Can't wait to see her belly swell" Carol said. "Me either. I want to see if she can bring it to term without any side effects. Hormonal, miscarriages, and birth defects" I said. "Little fast to be feeling that isn't it? Morning sickness?" she asked. "Yes. I noticed earlier their metabolism is higher. That might point to accelerated pregnancy. Instead of nine months maybe 7 1/2?" I said. "What do you plan to do with the baby?" Carol asked slightly worried. "Nothing other than monitor its health. I'm not a monster woman. I do have limits" I said.

Carol looked relieved. She went downstairs. I happen to pass the living room and heard her voice. "Catch her!" she said. Carol had gotten out shrunk daughter and was putting her through the portal. In my arms was a fully grown girl. "Wake up kiddo. Time for school" I said. She rubbed her eyes and smiled. My little bundle of energy went to her room. Carol was out the door and Annika was taking too long. I head the bus drive by. "Annika! You missed the bus! What's taking so long?!" I yelled. I marched into her room. I found her playing with Diego. She was busy swing his around to the point his passed out. He hung limply between her small 5 year old fingers. "Put him down! You can play after school!" I said. She was disappointed but obeyed. I drove her to school and dropped her off.

I went to work and enjoyed another day without unruly students. After getting rid of Erica, they had no leader to follow. Questions were asked. Some say she ran off with a boy. Another said she was kidnapped. If they only knew. Every day we shrunk someone. It was addictive. We ended up eating every one. I performed more experiments. I was curious to know the effects of drugs on their body. Through old connections I could get my hands on some illicit drugs. I subjected a man to OxyContin and saw that he felt it faster and harder but it cleared his system just as fast. I gave a teenage girl nitrous oxide. Again. Fast. She passed out in seconds. Even fingering her pussy or ticking her feet didn't wake her. I swallowed her whole and she died asleep. Carol got the idea of trying marijuana. God bless Seattle. We sat stoned off our asses as we blew smoke at a couple. They got so high they thought the giants above them were hallucinations.

They even fucked for us. The woman laughing as her husband doggy styled her. "I got the munchies now" Carol laughed. "Then eat us. Go ahead. Eat us" the woman said. Apparently THC was more effective on shrunken humans. Carol opened her mouth and watched the giggling woman crawl to it. She crawled into her mouth and began humping her tongue. Carol closed her mouth and moaned. The man below watched and began masturbating. "Yeah. Eat my wife. Fuck this weed is good" he said. Carol bent down and opened her mouth. The woman let out a cry and relaxed. She waved at him. Carol closed her mouth and swallowed. The man saw the bulge pass down her throat and came. "Now me! Me too!" he cried. Carol seized him between her lips like a T-Rex and slurped him in. She sucked on him for a moment and swallowed. "God they were yummy. Fuck! I think they're having sex in me!" Carol moaned sitting back. 

I put my ear to her stomach. Incredible! I think she's right! I'm not hearing screams or cries but moans! I kept listening and after 5 minutes a cry. Then nothing. "If ya gotta go" I said. More time passed and I saw a problem emerge. Carol couldn't go to sleep without a shrinky. She would get out of bed in the middle of the night restless and come back a half hour later smiling and burping. Fun was one thing. Addiction was another. Ironically it was now Carol spending her time in the basement now. I finally she to confront her one evening when I caught her doing something stupid. "Carol!" I yelled at her. I had caught her eying a teen boy through the portal. The issue I had was I recognized him. He lived only two blocks away. "I'm being careful!" she said. "We don't hunt near where we live!" I said. "What about your student you devoured?" she said.

"That was a one-time thing and we already took care of your problem. This is just reckless!" I said. Carol bit her lip as she gazed at the 13 year old boy sitting in his bedroom. "Please Boris? I've been wanting to eat him for the last month" she whined. "Eat someone else. People went missing around you and me. Last thing we need is this" I said. She thought it over. "You're right. Don't know what I was thinking" she said. She left the room and I thought that was the end of it. That night I heard her sneak out. I thought she was going to just do her thing and then I got worried she was going to take that boy anyway. I got up. Just as I made my way to the basement I saw her drop not just the boy but his mom and dad as well. "I can't believe you!" I said. "I took them all! This way people will just think they suddenly moved or something" she said. The shrunken family watched the giants fight above them.

"And what about extended family? Thought about that?!" I yelled. Her smugness disappeared. "I didn't think about that" she said. "What's done is done. Now help me get rid of them. I'll take the mother. You take the man and kid" I said. Carol didn’t molest them. The shock of putting her family in danger weighed in her. She didn't taunt them man as she striped his boxers off and ate him. She didn't even do much to the boy. She swallowed the teen emotionlessly. The mother was emotionally drained seeing her family eaten. She put up no struggle as I pulled off her nightie and slurped her in. As we laid in bed later digesting that family up the street Carol spoke. "I need help" she said. "Obviously we can’t go to a psychiatrist so it's you and me right now" I said. "I can't control it" she said. "I'll help. I'll change the passcode on the iPad. One person a day. No exceptions or excuses" I said. She agreed.

It was tough for her at first. She had gotten used to eating as much as 7 people a day. So much so she had forgotten since she even cooked food. She did adjust though. She was able to sleep. More choosy and careful who she shrunk. She stuck to Europe mostly. One night she sucked off a French teen nonstop until the boy just passed out. She didn't eat him up right away. She played with him. Milked him. She even got him to lick her feet on demand. I decided to introduce him to Natasha and her mate. At first they comforted each other. Understandable. Human socialization can be built on mutual hardship. Then of course human nature takes over. Two males one female. Guess what happened. The males got to fighting over Natasha. The French teen won being two years older and bigger. Natasha didn't want him though. She wanted the other boy. She begged me to save her as he got ready to rape her. Normally I wouldn't get involved and risk ruining my social experiment. I did this time to avoid him possibly injuring the fetus. A simple flick of my finger saved her.

End Notes:

final commercial break

Episode 5..."The Table" pt. 3 by Size Master
Author's Notes:

and now the conclusion. Thanks for hanging in there viewers!

After that we kept him in one of Carol's shoeboxes. If he was good we gave him some girl I found. If he was bad he got nothing. Suffice to say he was good. It seemed the younger a subject the more easily trainable they were. Later on I could test this theory on some orphanage child but not now. I have my hands full monitoring my other findings. All biological tests came back normal...or within the range of normal. I thought about dissecting one but shrugged that idea off. If they survived this long then the organs worked fine even shrunken to miniscule size. Psychologically I learned far more than I thought possible. My focus was on women. It was the spark that set this all in motion of course. I had tested 78 women of varying ages ranging from 11 to 60. My findings were interesting.

First thing I noticed is younger women will try to appease or use seduction directed at males to avoid death or pain when their captors are mixed gender. 11-13 appealed to Carol. Paternal instinct probably. 14-29 appealed to me mostly. Interesting note there is they were less shy about exposing their bodies. Not many threats were needed to get them to strip. Mating instinct probably. The rest though tried relying on Carol. Of course some tried to seduce me. Ones that knew they had good looks mostly. Their need for her to save them could be sociological paring for survivability. Similar to how soldiers rely on one another. I got interesting information watching Annika on weekends. She adapted very easily. Within a day. This data is biased though. She knows we wouldn't hurt her as we are her parents. I used my findings watching Diego.

He adapted well with Annika around. He played with her easily. Instinctive sibling-like bond or acceptance of needing someone around? This would be something that needs to be studied over years. I caught myself just now. Years? Could we do this for years? How many would die? We had killed over 200 by now. Thousands? Tens of thousands? My next experiment would take the lives over another 200 or so. A sociological one that put into question of what you would do to survive. "Carol I need your help" I said the next day to her. "What for?" she asked. "Drive me to the hospital in case I break my hand" I said putting on an oven mitt. "Why would you break your hand?! How?!" she asked. "I plan to catch a plane literally" I said. This would be a big test of the Table. Shrinking a jumbo jet. Nowadays anyone can track a plane. Really you can. They even have an app for that. I get that joke now.

I chose a jet far away from us and dialed in the coordinates. A 757 flight heading into Shanghai was perfect. It was an unfortunate truth that if a plane was lost over the pacific it would stay lost for years or forever. I good cover for my plan. I positioned the portal just in front of the plane and held my hands up over the Table. It was less than a second that it crossed through the portal and out into my basement. It rocketed up into the air and I caught it. "Motherfucker!" I yelled feeling the throbbing in my hand. The force has snapped the wings off and crushed the front of the plane. If you were a pilot or flying first class you were paste. "You alright?!" Carol asked. I held the plane in my hand. It was just over 8 inches long. "Yeah. Physics is a bitch. Fucker hit my hand at 500 mph. I'm guessing a third of them died instantly. Another third will die soon from injuries" I said.

I pried off my mitt and set the plane down. Carol helped me pull away the crumpled front. Sure enough there were people inside tossed around. More than a few dead slumped over seats. "Shit they're tiny! Oh shit! Don't they have transponders?!" Carol said. "Yeah but it won't work now. That transponder is smaller than a head louse. The people inside are no bigger than even the smallest ant. No signal transponder, cell phone, or otherwise is getting out" I said. "What you plan to do with them?" she asked. I whispered into her ear. "Oh that's cold. They those two will go for it?" she asked. "That's the point of the experiment" I said. Carol licked her lips and a small collective scream was heard...barely. She licked her finger and stuck it into the plane. She pulled it out and smiled at the dozen or so stuck to it like glue. She sucked her finger and pulled it out her mouth clean. Carol touched her throat as she swallowed.

Those passengers freefalled down her throat into the burning pool of stomach acid. "Save some for the others" I said. Carol smiled like a child. I took the plane to the hamster cage holding Natasha and her mate. I told them this in English and Russian. "Here's what we're going to do. Starting now you will not get any food for two months" I said. The girl looked astonished. "You can't! We'll starve!" he said. I then placed the plane in their cage. Its length barely fit inside. "You won't starve if you make a choice. If you look inside there you will see people shrunk far smaller than you. The scale is approximate compared to you and me. It's simple really. Don't eat them and starve or eat them and live. I'm curious to see the outcome" I said. Natasha yelled back. "We won't eat them! We're not monsters like you!" she yelled. "She said she's not a monster but I've learned over the years that when it comes to survival, humans will do just about anything. Keep in mind boy her body needs more protein and nutrients now since she's pregnant. You may last for a while but she won't. See you later" I said closing the cage.

I monitored them. A few brave passengers approached them. Their guard lowered seeing they were shrunken prisoners too as well as their young ages. In fact, the boy and girl had become protective of them. That was the first two days. The third day though it was obvious they could put hold out much longer. During the night I heard whimpering and crying. I got up and looked into the cage. I caught them red handed. They were eating them by the handfuls. The boy was pulling them out of the plane and stuffing them into Natasha's mouth. She was too weak to feed herself. "Fuck you" The boy said seeing me. He continued to grab people and eat them. After a week they had acclimated or grown numb to eating people. I and Carol sat there watching them. Carol remarked how she was surprised the passengers survived this long without food themselves until I reminded her they had food onboard.

Imagine. Shrunk tinier than a bug. Every day you worry if the pregnant teen outside or her mate would chose you to eat. If not you worry about fighting for a bag of pretzels or Coke. Then going to sleep just to begin it again the next day. Two weeks passed and I did a checkup on Natasha. The very first sign of a baby bump showed. Almost unnoticeable unless you traced her belly with your finger. I was gentle with her. Lightly sucking on her little pussy. Licking her tiny feet. Playing with her chestnut hair. "Natasha. What was it like to eat someone?" I asked. "...terrible and...exhilarating" she said softly. "Did you like how they wriggle in your belly?" I asked. She blushed. "Take that as a yes. Nothing to be ashamed of. I have a theory on that. It's power really. That feeling of power. To consume is the ultimate power. We're hard wired to enjoy power. Wait a moment" I said.

Next to my examination tools was a Petri dish. I had been using it to study a few passengers. I was curious to see how they were coping. Most had lost their minds and just sat around stupefied. I licked my finger and pulled one up. A man I think by the clothes. Yep. A man after seeing him under the magnifying glass. I held my finger to her face. "This man here is smaller than a bug but even you can end his life. A girl less than three inches tall can still kill this weak thing. Eat him" I said. She pried the man off my finger and tore his clothes off. Her tiny eyes looked into mine as she put him into her mouth. She made an exaggerated gulp. I rubbed her belly. "What will become of my baby?" she asked. "I won't hurt it. I just want to make sure a shrunken woman can give birth to a healthy baby. You can name it of course" I said. "Matthew wants to name it" she said. So I know now the boy’s name. I never bothered to ask.

"I see. I'll take you too him" I said. I placed her back with Matthew. A week later every passenger was gone and they were back to normal food. 200 people eaten up over the course of three weeks. Another month passed and then another. It was now 4 months since I fired up the Table for the first time. Carol was in better control of herself. I was more open-minded to eating men or boys. No problems until one day Annika ran to us crying. "I can't get him out!" she cried. "What are you taking about honey?!" Carol asked. "Diego! I can't get him out!" she said sobbing. She was pointing to her stomach. Annika touched her stomach and nearly feel over. We were panicking. I placed my ear to her belly. Faintly I could hear screaming and shouting...in Portuguese. "...she ate him" I whispered to my wife. Carol had to concentrate to keep a straight face. "Honey tell us what happened" Carol said.

"Me and Diego were playing Giant. I was fe fi fo fum stomping around and then I remembered that giants eat people. I said I'm gonna eat you 'kay? I stuffed him into my mouth and I started choking! I swallowed him mommy! I didn't mean too!" Annika cried. "Honey. It was an accident. Do you feel sick or anything?" I asked. "No daddy. It felt like butterflies in me. It tickles" she said. My 5 year old girl ate her pet friend. "Well you learned a lesson today didn't you?" I asked. She nodded. We gave her an antacid just to be safe and sent her to bed. Carol was worried. "What if she can't pass that brat?! We can't take her to the hospital! First thing they’ll see is a fucking human skeleton an inch or so tall!" Carol said. "We just have to hope she'll pass him" I said. We got our answer the next day. Carol told me she saw Annika poop. Diego was in it. A load off my mind. That was only the beginning though.

For her 6th birthday I got her three kids. A bunch from Ontario. Figured she might want ones that spoke English. Her age of course. They were scared shitless of us but over the next two weeks they grew accustomed to their new life. One weekday though Carol alerted me to something. She had been doing the laundry and found a girl I had got for her inside Annika’s sock. "What was she doing? This can't be a coincidence" Carol said. We watched Annika closely. We would come in and she would act strange. Like she was hiding something. I grabbed a boy she had and asked him. "Is my girl making you do things? Is she doing something bad?" I asked. The boy shook his head fiercely. No doubt frightened.

We waited a few days and Carol bolted from the sofa. She ran to Annika's room as fast as she could. "ANNIKA STEPHANIE RASALOV! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!" Carol shouted. I went to her room wondering why Carol shouted so pissed.  "What's going on?" I asked. Annika was sitting on the floor. Her three pets were nearby. Mai was standing close by looking exhausted. "Care to tell your father what I caught you doing young lady?" Carol said. "I...I was making them do something icky" she answered. "I caught her making them lick her feet! That's a no no Annika!" Carol yelled. Annika burst out crying. "But you make your pets do it!" Annika cried. Me and Carol looked at each other shocked. "Why do you say that sweetheart?" I asked. "I saw mommy playing with her pets last week" she said. Oh damn...

It's a moment that every parent dreads. When you child sees you doing something...adult. I wished it was something else. Hell even me and Carol having sex. That's more explainable than this. "Well honey. That's something grow ups do. Little girls like you are too young for that" I said. "But it's fun! It's funny watching them lick my stinky feet. It tickles too" Annika whined. "I know honey but that's not for kids. When you're older you can do things like that" I said. "So I can't eat them either?" she said so innocently. Fuck my life. "You can get sick of you do that. Grownups can eat more stuff than girls. Remember how you got a tummy ache when you drank my coffee?" I asked. She nodded. "Good. Wait...have you eaten anyone on purpose?" I asked. "...Diego" she replied. "Diego...of course" I sighed. "Annika listen. No more bad things to your pets. Understand?" I asked. She nodded.

Carol and I were mortified. "Jesus. What else did she see? Fuck Boris! What if she saw me jamming people up my cunt!?" Carol yelled. "Looks like we have to have our fun either in here or downstairs. It was careless to do it in the living room" I said. "Well we usually do it on weekends when she's shrunk. Dammit! That means she snuck out of her room!" Carol said. She was right! We confirmed this two weeks later.

Carol went to our bedroom one Saturday evening. As she went down the hall past Annika's room I heard her scream. I raced to her. She stood still like a statue trembling looking down at her feet. "Oh my god" I muttered. Between her big and second toe was Annika. Carol had missed crushing her by sheer luck. "I nearly crushed my baby. I nearly crushed my baby" Carol muttered in shock. She didn't dare move. Annika below was frozen too. She was crying softly. I bent down and carefully picked her up. I placed her in my palm. Carol collapsed on the floor crying hysterically. My palm felt wet. Annika was so afraid she peed herself. She knew in her young mind how close she became to being squished. I enlarged Annika immediately and changed her. Carol saw her and hugged her tightly crying.

I gave Carol a sedative and laid her to bed. Then I went to Annika. "You really upset mommy and daddy tonight. I'm not happy" I said. "I'm sorry daddy" she said sadly. "Sorry doesn't cut it! You nearly got yourself killed tonight! What was my biggest rule?! No exploring outside your room! That's it. No more shrinking for you. In fact no pets either until I think you're more mature" I said utterly pissed. "NO! I'LL BEHAVE DADDY! DON'T TAKE AWAY MY PETS!" she cried. I grabbed up Mai and the three kids as she watched me. "I'm disappointed in you Annika. I know you're smarter than this. You're my child after all. This was just stupid" I said walking out. What I said was harsh but it was for her own good. Annika was smart for her age. All A's in school. There was talk of skipping first grade. This was not smart. This was something a normal child would do. Annika wasn't normal. She is a Rasalov.

Her three pets I spared. Interesting. I couldn't eat them. No matter how much I tried I couldn't do it. Their ages reminded me of Annika too much. Human emotion still eluded me in understanding. We can inflict suffering as much as we want. Enjoy it even but if the victim reminds you of a loved one then you can't. I placed them in different parts of the world. One in Stuttgart. Another in London and the last one Vicksburg Mississippi. Unlikely someone would notice their similar stories but it was a gamble. After a week nothing happened so I felt relieved. Annika sulked since that night. One evening I caught her trying to break the passcode on the Table. She kept at it for minutes. She'd get it wrong and just try again. That look in her eyes. I knew that look because I had it for years trying to prefect the Table. She was my daughter alright. Still, she was sneaking around. I would have to discipline her. "Wish daddy would forgive me..." she whispered sadly. Aw man. Now I feel like shit.

I coughed and she turned around. She knew she was busted. "Daddy I'm sorry!" she yelled. She closed her eyes waiting to be yelled at. "I am too. I said something hurtful. Please forgive me" I said hugging her. Poor girl cried in my arms. "Annika, I'm willing to give you another chance. In fact I'll let you chose your pets this time" I said. Her face lit up. "Okay. Now turn around" I said. I unlocked the iPad as she was turned around. "Now. What kind of pets do you want?" I asked. "A boy! A cute boy!”  she said. I could see that she would be a heartbreaker in a few years. I dialed into a suburb in Boston. It was after midnight there. A dialed the portal onto a house. A family of 4 was inside sleeping. "What about him?" I asked her. "He's chubby" she said. I moved the portal down the street to another house. We want to 5 houses before she decided. Picky kid.

"Him! I want him!" she said. "Okay. Now getting him you have to be careful. Use your fingernails and try not to touch anything other than that boy" I said. Annika carefully reached in. The boy she was after was a cute 7 year old with messy black hair. Annika carefully pulled back his covers. Her small fingers wrapped around his body as she pulled him through. She gasped at having the 1 1/4 inch boy in her grasp. He was still asleep. "Thank you daddy!" she said kissing me and running to her room. I checked on her before bed. The boy was sleeping near her. "Now remember what me and mommy said. No adult things okay? No eating him or making him lick your stinky feet. Got it?" I asked tucking her in. "Yes daddy" she said smiling. I went to bed myself. Carol was still shocked at what she almost did and was still out of sorts. She hadn't shrunk or eaten anyone all week.

"Heard you taking to Annika. She back to speaking to us?" she asked. "I decided to give her another chance. She even got her poem let by herself. Didn't have to do anything except set it up for her" I said. "Is that wise Boris? Showing her how the Table works?" she asked. "She's fine. It's pass coded remember? I figure if she gets used to it maybe she'll be more responsible" I said. "She's a child Boris" Carol said. "Yes she is. A Rasalov child. Found her trying to decipher the passcode earlier" I said, Carol looked at me. "I changed it afterwards" I said. Over the next two weeks she picked out two more pets. A girl her age and another girl in her teens. She told me she was making a family. I found myself wanting to eat the teen. Damn near did. Carol was feeling better and enjoyed having Matthew and her trained slave licking her feet or pleasuring her. Natasha was more open to me using her. She was almost halfway through her pregnancy. She ate 5 times a day to support her accelerated gestation. Poor girl complained at how sensitive her nipples were. She moaned and cooed as I rubbed icy hot on them. I found her tiny pussy wet as I carefully kneaded her tiny breasts. She opened her legs as if begging me to eat her tiny cunt.

She panicked at first as I slurped her body into my mouth up to her breasts. I patted her tiny head with a finger to assure her. Then I went to sucking on her. Her tiny feet stroked my taste buds as wave after wave or of orgasms washed over her. I took her out and cleaned her up. "Thought you were going to eat me" she said. "No. I wouldn't" I said. She smiled at me. Her smile. I...I felt something other than lust. I dismissed the thought and put her back. Matthew glared at me. It was that moment I felt jealously. I wanted to kill him. So I decided to do so. The next day I had Matthew with me. "So I take it you love the girl still?" I asked. "And if I do?" Matthew asked. I paused. "Nothing. Hold still. I need to give you a vitamin boost" I said. I injected him with egg white. Half of my plan was done.

I checked in on Carol. She was busy looking for a treat with the Table. She already had a businessman screaming in terror in her hand. Need to make sure she's still on the wagon so to speak. I began scrambling up eggs after placing Matthew back in the cage. "Fry me some too while you're at it. This stockbroker won't fill me up" Carol shouted. I sighed as I cooked the eggs. I placed a dish in front of her and watched Carol drop her victims in it. A man in his 30's, a teen boy around 15, and a black man in his 20's. Each one screamed holy hell from either the heat of the sizzling eggs or fear. I let out a small chuckle at how they tried to crawl out. Each one stuck fast. The black man was yanking on his leg. He was ankle deep in egg. Carol's fork came down and he barely dodged it. Carol purposefully ate around them. "Saving you all for last especially you cutie" she said pointing her fork at the teen. I left her to her food.

I dropped off some scrambled eggs in their cage. "A treat. I said. Natasha smiled at me and dug in. Matthew rolled his eyes and ate. Good. Eat up you tiny shit. It took a few minutes but it happened. Matthew began throwing up and then convulsing. Natasha panicked and I did as well...faking. She screamed his name. She begged me in Russian to help. I lied saying I didn't know what was happening and knew not what to do. I knew what was happening. Anaphylactic shock. I gave him a temporary allergy to eggs when I injected him with egg white*. Natasha cried as she watched him stop breathing. Minutes later he was cold and lifeless. I picked her up and let her cry on my chest. As a kindness I even buried the body. I decided to have her live in her own shoebox. Natasha opened up to me. She was loving. Needy and best of all eager to satisfy my urges.

(Authors note: this is possible so don't try it)                                    

On days I was off and Carol was at work we'd spend all day together. She'd be happy to sit in my dried cum as she watched TV. I was happy to have a shrinky wanting to please me. I tried it with Mai when Annika was at school. She never did it willingly. Annika loved the tiny Japanese girl so I couldn't hurt her. Natasha loved getting her feet worshiped. She would smile and giggle as she would talk about her old life as I sucked on her tiny feet. I rationalized nothing was wrong with this but deep down I felt something was.  My conscience told me something bad was going to happen because of this. Turns out I was more right than I thought.

I was downstairs with Natasha. I shrunk a boy much smaller than usual and watched with delight as she raped the ant sized teen. The boy was worn out after she had cum. She picked him up. "Go ahead. Eat him" I said. Natasha dropped him into her tiny mouth and gulped him down. "Thanks. I feel him waking up in me" she said. "That sexy belly I can imagine how much you need to eat" I said. It was very obvious how pregnant she was. In about another month and a half she would be ready. "If it's a boy I'll name him Boris" she said. I was shocked to hear that but not as much as hearing a beep behind me. Carol was standing behind me in her uniform holding a phone. "Carol! What are you doing home?" I asked. "Forgot my phone. Boris! What's did she mean by that?" she asked. "Mean by what? She just said she's happy to be treated better" I said. "That's not what google translate says" she said showing me the phone screen.

It translated every word. "I can explain" I said. "Explain what?! How you been sneaking around with this thing?! How she want to name her baby after you?! All this talk about jealously and how they mean nothing to you!" she yelled. "I'm just getting her...training her to be a slave is all. Gaining trust" I said. "Is that why you haven't fucked me in a month?! Kill her. If she's just a slave then we can get another" she said coldly. I grabbed Natasha. "Do it" she said. I stuffed Natasha into my mouth. "Swallow her" she said sternly. I had a choice. Lose my shrunken sex pet or risk losing my wife. I remembered how I said I'd choose her over anything. A promise that's now haunting me. I swallowed. I felt her slide down my throat and land in my stomach. I felt sick.

"I don't understand you. You say what we want to hear and just slip back into old habits. Brushing off you family to do whatever the fuck you please" Carol hissed. I felt Natasha struggling to escape. "Mommy? Daddy? I need to ask you something" Annika said coming downstairs. "Not now honey. Mommy needs to talk to daddy" she said. "Carol. You do whatever you want but I can't have my own fun? My own plans? I had plans for her. Months of planning down the tube. Tube being my damn throat" I said. "Fun is one thing. Sneaking around to have fun is another. You remind me of Annika right now" she hissed. "I take that as a compliment" I said. "Daddy? I need to ask you for something" Annika said. "Honey...just...okay. Do whatever you want to do. Daddy will be with you shortly" I said frustrated.

"You don't even know what she wanted!" Carol yelled. "What's the problem?! We're right here. My daughter can be responsible if given guidance!" I yelled. "Our daughter not yours! She's mine too!" she yelled. "She takes after me more and we know it! She the smartest kid in school and I'm sure her future isn't filled with serving pancakes and coffee!" I yelled. Carol looked at me like I stabbed her in the heart. I immediately regretted what I said. "I'm sorry. Oh god I'm sorry. I don't mean to say such nasty things" I muttered. I sat down. I began crying knowing I said something she'll always remember. Carol raised her hand and I closed my eyes ready for the slap. Instead I felt her hand on my cheek. I hugged her tighter than ever. I didn't deserve her. "I’m so sorry honey" I muttered. "We'll get through this like we got through everything else" she whispered. "Boris" she said pointing to the Table. I gasped. "Its got the passcode right?" she asked. It didn't. I just used it so no it didn't.

"Annika get away from it!" I said seeing the coordinate screen. It was our house. "You said I could do what I wanted. I want to shrink mommy and daddy and play with them" she said. That wasn't what frightened me. The zoom was at minimal. At the current scale her hand would be as big as the house! "ANNIKA DON'T!" I screamed reaching for her. I saw her hand to through and felt the house shake violently.  Last thing I saw was a giant pink finger coming towards us. *CRASH*

20 minutes later...

"This is Tracy Sharp coming live from Cedar Hill subdivision. At approximately 11:15 today neighbor's called 911 to report a house collapsed. Emergency crews were dispatched to find the occupants. We were able to get an interview with the one in charge of the crew that responded. What he had to say was this. There were three occupants found inside. A man, woman, and young child. Tragically the man and woman were pronounced dead at the scene. The child was taken to the local hospital where she was reported to be in stable condition. There is no evidence to explain how a one story house would just collapse. Investigators are saying that the roof has evidence of being hit by some large powerful force and will continue to look into the matter. This is Tracy Sharp from KIRO news 7"

5 days later...

Annika stared out of her window. She had been asking over and over to see her parents but every doctor refused. She did notice the sad looks on their faces though. She knew something had happened to them. She knew it was something she did. Tears feel from her face as she looked out. She heard a knock on the door. A pretty lady walked into the room and sat down. "Good morning Annika" the lady said. "Hi" Annika barely said. "How's that leg of yours?" the lady asked. "It itches in my cast" Annika said. "Well it will come off in no time. You are a very lucky little girl. Just a bad bump on the noggin and a broken leg. Very lucky to get out of such an accident. Annika heard that word. Accident. "It wasn't an accident! It was me! I caused it!" Annika yelled out. "Honey you didn't cause your house to fall down" the lady said.

"Yes I did! I was playing with daddy's Table!" Annika yelled. The woman narrowed her eyes. "Table? What's this Table?" the woman asked. "Daddy said never to talk about it to strangers" Annika said. The woman held Annika's hand. "I've known your daddy for a long time. Before you were born. So I'm not a stranger I'm family" the woman said smiling. Annika felt comforted by her smile. "Okay. I guess I can tell you then" Annika said. The woman listened to her talk and texted on her phone. "The Rasalov child is familiar with the portal system. The project may have hope of succeeding. Prepare to have her moved to our Area 51 site". The woman smiled at the irony. Over 5 years ago a Rasalov sabotaged her project and now his child, another Rasalov, will finish it...

Boris thought he knew it all. That he could learn anything. There was one thing he didn't know that all parents do. Never trust your child around dangerous and expensive equipment no matter how responsible they may seem. This has been an episode of The Size Zone.

End Notes:

In the next episode of The Size Zone we will meet a woman who believes she has no control over her life. Find out what she means in the next episode "Decisions decisions"

 

Keep sending in your requests! You might find your idea here!

Episode 5..."Decisions, decisions" pt. 1 by Size Master

Good evening viewers. Have you ever felt like your life wasn't in your control? Like your decisions are forced on you or you made them not knowing why. Maybe the parents out there have scolded their child for doing something only to have them say "I don't know" when asked why they did something. Tonight we will meet Gina Norton. A 21 year old woman living in Corpus Christi Texas. Gina has no idea why things happen in her life. Maybe we will find the answer in tonight's episode "Decisions, decisions"

 

Have you ever felt like your life wasn't in your control? I do. I do every day. Things happen to me and I make choices about them. I don't think about choice A or B. I just make the choice not thinking about it. Because of this I can't keep a relationship or a job. I'm called an airhead or idiot. "Do you even consider the consequences?" people ask. I do. Really I do but I find myself making the decision like autopilot. As I wonder if I need professional help I hear a knock on the door. I open it. "Hey Gina! Looks like you got a package today" Kevin the mailman says to me. He pulls out a PDA for me to sign. I'm not expecting a package nor do I recognize the return address. "Swift Innovations?" I asked. "Beats me. All I know is it came certified" he said. Do I sign for it or not? I sign with barely a thought. I don't know why I did. See what I'm talking about? Now do you understand my problem?

 

I take the package inside and sit down. "Heard a knock" my sister Maddie said coming down the stairs. Maddie is my little sister and has been living with me since our parents died in a car accident last year. She's a junior in high school and just turned 17. She's a sweet girl but I worry about her. Her looks are turning too many heads and I'm afraid it will impact her grades. Maddie has always had no problems finding guys. More than once her grades have dropped due to a boy. "Yeah there was a package delivered" I said pointing to it. "Who's it from?" she asked sitting down. "Hell if I know. Don't recognize the name" I said. "You just accepted it? What if it's cocaine or some shit?!" Maddie asked. "Doubtful. Who mails coke?" I asked. "You just accepted it without thinking again didn’t you?" she asked. "Let's just find out what's inside" I said.

 

Slowly I opened it. "Careful! It could be a bomb!" Maddie yelled. My hands shook as I tore the packing tape up. Maddie hid behind the sofa. "Oh my god!" I yelled. "I knew it! It is a bomb!" she whimpered. "If it is then they made it look like a toy ray gun" I said picking the odd thing up. Maddie scowled at me. "That's not funny" she said. "The look on your face says differently" I said giving her the look she had. She snickered. "Who sends a toy gun?" she asked. I wondered that too.  The gun looked strange even for a toy. It had a cone at the end of the barrel and a red bulb like thing at the tip. On the side of the gun was a toggle switch. "Big, off, small" it said. A slider switch next to it read min to max. "Turn it on and see if it lights up" Maddie said. I switched it to small and slid the slider midway. I nearly dropped the gun when it began humming.

 

"So it hums" I said. "Come on. Pull the trigger" she said. Here I am with a choice. Do I aim at her or something else? Without thinking about it I aim at her and fire. Both of us gasp in shock as a red beam shoots from the gun hitting Maddie. My sister yelps and I watch in astonishment. She's shrinking! "Maddie!" I yell throwing the gun down and running to her. She finally stops shrinking at 6 inches. "Wha...what happened?! Why is everything...you...so big?!" she yelled. Her voice was high and squeaky. "It was the gun! It somehow shrank you!" I said. She covered her ears. "Are you okay?" I said softer. "I think so other than being Barbie sized!" she said. I touched her face. "Stop it! Fix this shit!" she yelled. I grabbed the gun. "Alright. I'm setting it to big" I said. I fired it at her. I watched her grow back to normal. I put the gun down and hugged her tightly. "I'm sorry!" I said. "I'm okay. Just weirded out" she said.

 

"How did it feel?" I asked. "It tingled and I felt this sensation on being pulled. The world grew around me" she answered. I looked at the gun. "Who would send you a shrinking gun?" she asked. I shook my head. "What should we do with it?" I asked. "We could turn it over to the police or keep it" she said. Without thinking I decided. "We'll keep it. Maybe we can use it" I said. "How?" Maddie asked. "Well we can save on food" I said. I really didn't know why I chose to keep it. That night I used it to grow a steak to gigantic proportions. I began growing and shrinking things. I grew our TV. I shrank a trash bag. "This thing is cool" Maddie said. We kept this gun secret. A week passed and with playing with it I saw there was really no limit to shrinking. I wondered what would happen if I grew something way larger. Impossibly large. Apparently Maddie thought about that too.

 

Looking through the job ads I heard her scream. I ran to our backyard where it came from. "Sweet Jesus!" I said seeing a gigantic spider the size of a truck. Maddie was backing away slowly. The spider was dripping what was probably venom from its fangs. Its 8 eyes locked on its prey; Maddie. "The gun!" I said. Maddie was frozen. I found it on the ground next to her. I grabbed it, set it to small and fired. The spider shrank back to its normal size. Maddie stood up. She looked at the creature and raised her flip flop over it. She squished it into the grass. "What were you thinking?!" I yelled. "I was seeing how big it could get" she said. "On a fucking arachnid?! Why not a damn ant?!" I yelled. She gave no answer. "You got any idea how lucky you are?! If I wasn't at home that thing would be eating you right now!" I yelled. She started crying. I hugged her and brought her in.  "This gun is dangerous and needs to go back" I said. I looked up Swift Innovations. Nothing. No hits on the address either.

 

"So now what?" Maddie asked. "We'll give it to the cops tomorrow" I said. I planned to wait till Maddie returned from school to turn it in. Maddie was running late. That's unusual. She finally came through the door. Her shirt slightly ripped. Her mascara running. "Give me the fucking gun" Maddie said coldly. "Maddie what happened..."

 

"GIVE ME THE FUCKING GUN!" she screamed. I placed my hands on her shoulders. She looked a mess. Her feet were bare and dirty. Where were her shoes? "Look at me. What happened?" I asked. "Tristan. He tried to..." she said before she broke down crying. "I kicked at him! He held me so hard it hurt! I kept saying no! He grabbed my crotch and I kicked him. I ran! I ran so hard!" she cried. I left her standing there. I opened the closet where I kept the gun. A choice. Choice A: Go to the cops. Choice B: Use the gun to punish this asshole. With the gun in my hand I see I chose choice B. It's rare but there are times I'm glad my decision making problem works in my favor. Maddie is my world. You fuck with my world you fuck with me.

 

Maddie doesn’t even change her clothes or put on shoes as she hops into my Civic. "Turn here" she said. A few turns and miles later we wind up at his house. His car his there and no others. I ring the doorbell. "Well fuck. If it isn't the ditz. You want some dick too? Your sister was too afraid weren't you Maddie?" he said looking at her. "You have no fucking clue who you pissed off" I said taking the gun from behind my back. Tristan burst out laughing seeing it. "What you gonna do? Strobe me to death?" he said mocking the size gun. I clicked the switch to small and slid the power to 55%. I shot him point blank. Within seconds the frozen teen was no more than 4 inches tall. I seized him up and gave him to Maddie. Maddie got into the car and tossed him onto the floorboards. "Maddie don't hurt me. I'm sorry" he muttered. Maddie placed her bare feet right on top of him. "Shut up" she said clicking her seatbelt. Tristan screamed or cried out every time I hit a bump. Her dirty sweaty feet pressed down for every jolt or pothole. I grinned at her and made a turn.

 

"Where we going?" she asked. "Home but I figured I'd take the construction route" I said snickering. Maddie didn't get it until she looked down at her feet. She giggled. We laughed as we hit those bumps like kids watching a cartoon. Maddie took her feet off him as I pulled up to the house. Tristan had passed out. Maddie poked him with her big toe. "Aw you passed out. What's the matter? My feet that bad? Sorry. Normally they are in better shape but I got them all dirty running away from someone who tried to fucking rape me!"  she shouted picking him up.

 

"What should we do with him?" I asked. "He wanted my pussy so why not give it to him" she said. She began pulling his clothes off. Tristan was still out of it as the last of his clothes came off. "I'll be back" she said going up the stairs. I stared at the high school senior. He looked so fragile and helpless. Cute really. My finger touched his tiny dick. He shuttered. A few more touches and it got hard. Tristan moaned and woke up. He scooted back in a panic and looked around. "Not a dream" I said. He knew he was trapped as he looked over the edge of the table. "It's Gina right? Look I can explain. Me and Maddie had a fight and she didn't take it well" he said scared. "A fight? That's what you call it? She ran home with torn clothes and ran fucking barefoot for blocks! Sounds like attempted rape to me and you try to play it off as rape!" I yelled. I grabbed him and began squeezing him. I squeezed so hard he couldn't breathe. He began turning purple. I heard Gina's footsteps. Choice A: Crush the fuck. Choice B: Let him live and have Maddie deal with him. I dropped him and let him live.

 

Tristan was gasping for air as Maddie sat down. She was clean and her hair was wet from a shower. "He okay?" she asked. "We were just discussing a few things" I said. Maddie propped her feet onto the table. Her legs encircled him. Tristan looked at her and then his eyes went wide. "Looks like you see it. Pretty big isn't it" she said. I noticed then she wasn't wearing panties. "Touch it" she said. Tristan back away until he felt his back against her soft clean soles. She put them together hard. "You don't want to? You did earlier. Now do as I say or I'll crush you right now!" she yelled letting him go. Tristan crawled to her and lightly touched her pussy. Maddie moaned. "That's it but harder!" she said. Tristan began shoving his hands into her. It was weird seeing my sister so horny but exciting at the same time. Maddie reached down and grabbed him by his legs. He barely had time to shout before she began shoving him in and out of her cunt. "Oh fuck sis! It's like having a living dildo in me!" she said pistioning him in and out.

 

She sped up as she moaned and panted. Tristan couldn’t breathe let alone scream. With a shout she came. Tristan slid out of her shiny and soaked. He was coughing out her fluids. "How was it Tristan? Was it good for you?" she asked. We cleaned him up and put him to work. We had him paint our toes as we watched Netflix. Took him an entire movie but he got the job done. Quite well too. "Please let me go" he whimpered as he fanned the polish dry. "And have you go to the cops. Nope" I said. "Why not let him go?" Maddie grinned. Maddie aimed the shrink gun at him and fired. He was now a half inch tall. She picked him up and carried him out to the backyard. She placed him in a particular bad spot. "Good luck" she said. Tiny chirps came from him as we walked away.

 

"That was cold sis" I said. "What part? Me shrinking him smaller or placing him near the spider nest?" she asked. "Both. We killed one but we both know there are more there" I said. "Well we'll find out tomorrow won't we?" she said. The next morning we want to where the nest was. Maddie looked around with a magnifying glass. "Damn. Look at this" she said pointing to a cocoon. At the bottom of a web was a cocoon the size of a grape. Unremarkable except one thing. Very tiny human feet were sticking out the bottom. "Guess he didn't get far. Bye Tristan. Enjoy your life as a spider Slurpee" she said.  Maddie was fidgety rest of the day. "Worried they will come looking for him?" I asked. "Pfft. Look for what. A half inch mummy? No...I want to do it again" she said. Maddie blushed as I looked at her. "You need to try it. Having a shrunken person as your toy" she said. How to spend my Saturday? Choice A: Tell her she's crazy and get rid of the gun or Choice B: Shrink somebody.

 

"Put your shoes on. We're going hunting" I said. Choice B it is. I'm driving out of the city not knowing why I chose to do this. My heart beat fast as I park the car at a mall. Every person I saw could be my victim. That woman that took that guy's spot. That man putting a TV in the back of his SUV. "Come on! Chose already!" she yelled. I wanted someone like Tristan. One that would put up a fight. Just then a car parked beside us and out stepped a cute boy. Perfect. I stepped out. "Can you help me out?" I asked smiling. He was checking me out as I did him. Hazel eyes and dirty blond hair. 16 maybe or 17. "Sure miss" he said smiling. "You don't even know what I want" I said. "Hopefully something nice" he said. "I want you" I said. He had a huge grin until I pulled out the gun and shot him. I made sure he was 4 inches like Tristan. I scooped him up and dropped him into my purse. "Now give it here. I want one too" she said. Maddie to out of the car and I followed. "They got cameras in the mall" I said. Maddie huffed. "Damn I want one" she said looking around. She spotted a car drive by and park. "Worked for you right?" she said walking to it. To her disappointment a woman stepped out.

 

"Can I help you?" she asked. "Guess not" Maddie said turning around. "Get out Andrew. You can text later" the woman shouted. "Andrew?" Maddie said turning around. Maddie watched as a 14 year old boy got out the car still on his phone. Without missing a beat she shot both of them. The boy was oblivious. He was still typing away after being shrunk to 4 inches. His mother screamed. Maddie quickly snatched them up. "Let's go home sis and have some fun" she said. We got home and deposited our catch.  They looked at one another and then us. The mother held her boy. The other teen just shook. "You all look so cute and helpless. Now take off your clothes" I said. They didn’t move. "Now!" I said slamming my fist. One by one they stripped until they were nude. The mother and son hid their shame. The other teen didn't. "So here's the deal. Do what we say and you all live. Simple right?" I said. "What should we do with them first?" Maddie asked. Choice A: Make the mother and teen have sex. Choice B: begin raping them.

 

"You there. Since you have no problems being naked then I assume you got no problems having sex with her" I said. Choice A it was. "What?! No! I can't have sex with him! For one thing my son is watching and second I'm married!" she yelled. "Remember what I said about doing what I say?" I said snatching her son up. I stuffed the shrunken teen into my mouth and began toying with him. "NO! Don't eat my son! I'll do it! I'll fucking do it!" she screamed. I spat out her son on the table. The boy was coughing out my saliva. The mother hugged him tightly. "Yeah he's fucking fine so go get nasty" I said pointing to the other teen. They looked up at me hoping I would show mercy. Getting none they began. The woman had the teen lay down. She took his tiny cock in her hand and jacked it a few times. The teenager moaned as his cock got hard. She straddled him and lowered herself onto it.

 

She groaned as his girth parted her lips. She took it all in and her tiny ass sat on his crotch. She placed her hands on his chest and began riding him. I found myself getting wet watching them. Maddie herself was flushed. The teen cupped and squeezed her tits as she bounced up and down faster and faster. "Oh shit. I'm gonna cum" the teen gasped. "Wait. Not inside" she said slowing down. She tried to get up but I stopped that. My manicured finger held her down by her right shoulder. "Please! I'm not on birth control!" she said. I smirked at her. The boy groaned as his puny seed shot into her. I let her go. The woman rolled off him and sobbed. His load leaking out her tiny pussy. "I'm gonna get pregnant!"  she sobbed.  "I can do something about that" I said. "No! You gonna kill me! That's what you mean!" she yelled. "No I really will help you. Honest. Just ask nicely" I said. "Please...please help me" she said. "Step into my palm" I said. She did so nervously.

 

"Now spread your legs for me" she said. "Please don't hurt me" she said doing it. I raised her to my mouth and she began screaming. "Don't eat me! Don't...ohh" she said as I began sucking on her pussy. Her tiny legs flexed as well as her toes as I sucked the cum out of her. She yelped and my mouth was assaulted with her juices. I gently put her back down. Her son ran to her. She couldn’t look at him. "Leave mommy alone. She's had a hard day. Spend some time with us" I said. His mother looked at us. "We won't kill him. Humiliate maybe but I bet he will like it soon" I said. I kicked off my canvas shoes and put my feet on the table. "Now why don't you worship my feet for a while" I said. "I wanna play too" Maddie said. "Okay. Start with my sis then me" I said. Maddie has him licking her feet until she grew bored. She began petting him and having him crawl on her stomach. "How good are you holding your breath?" Maddie said. "I...I'm on the swim team" the boy said. "Good. Now I'm going to insert you into my pussy now" I said. The boy freaked. "I'll die in there!" he said. "My last boyfriend didn't. Say...are you a virgin?" she asked. The boy nodded.

 

"That's nice. Now I, going to do this whether you like it or not. You can fight and be miserable or enjoy the fact you lost your cherry to a cute giantess like me. Your choice" she said. The boy hung his head. "I'd rather enjoy it" he said softly. Maddie picked him up and kissed his face. "That’s very sensible of you" she said. Maddie slowly lowered him down to her crotch. "You ready sweetie?" she asked. He nodded. She began inserting him in feet first. She pushed him in till he was shoulder deep. She waited. "How does it feel?" she asked him. "...warm and wet" he said. "I think or teeny boy here likes it Gina. Hear that mommy? Your little boy likes giant pussy" Maddie said to the stupefied woman. Maddie looked dead at her as she thrusted her son in and out of her. Faster and faster she went. I could hear the boy yelling. "Stop! You'll kill him! Stop it you rapist! He's only 14!" she screamed. Maddie paused for a second and shivered. "I think he just came in me" she grinned. She started up again. She didn't stop and eventually the boy was all the way in. Maddie let out a cry and sat back. The woman ran to her soaking cunt and began shoving her hands inside. Maddie chuckled seeing her. I watched as her search became more frantic. Then she stopped and tugged hard. With a slurp her son came out. He coughed and gasped for air. His mother hugged him even though he was coated with pussy juice and cum.

 

"Told you he'd be fine" Maddie said. "FUCK YOU!" the woman yelled. "No thanks. Too tired. Maybe later" Maddie said. I wanted that feeling she had. I snatched up the other teen and began thrusting him in and out. I didn't want to be gentle. I wanted to get off bad! "Jesus Gina! Your gonna start a fire moving him in and out so fast" Maddie said. Maddie stopped my hand and began thrusting him in and out herself. It was embarrassing to have my sister getting me off but nice as well. "Maddie. This is wrong. You're my sister" I said. "We passed wrong two exits ago. Just roll with it" she said. She kissed me! Choice A: Stop her. Choice B: Not stop her. My tongue in her mouth made it clear it was choice B. My mind screamed it was wrong so why did I find myself licking her teeth? Her kisses were on my neck and I felt her bite. That and the teen in me made me cum. Maddie had to hold me steady I was jerking so much. "Look Gina. You broke him" she said. In her hand was the teen but his leg was broken. His arm was dislocated. He was sobbing in pain. "What do we do with him?" she asked. Choice A: Eat him. Choice B: Flush him down the toilet.

 

My lips were around his feet and I began sucking him into my mouth. He screamed in pain and fright as those lips engulfed his battered body. He was in my mouth and I could taste myself. "You're gonna do it?!" Maddie asked. I placed her hand on my belly. I swallowed. It was slightly hard at first. Him being on the big side. Two gulps though sent him down. "Fuck! I can feel him in there!" I said. Her hand traced my tummy and she looked surprised. "I can feel him moving too!" she said. Within a minute though he stopped. "What was it like?" she asked. "Remember what happened on your spring break three weeks ago?" I asked. Maddie blushed. She had gotten drunk and was dared to swallow a goldfish. "Yeah like that except this one could talk...or scream I guess" I said. "Monsters. You all monsters" I heard the mother mutter. I turned to them. "No! Stay away!" she yelled. "Pets or food?" I asked. I didn't want to decide. I wanted both. "Pets. This one can be a sex slave. This one can lick our feet and be entertainment for others" she said. "Others?" I asked. "Others" she replied.

 

A week passed and we kept a low profile.   News reports mentioned Tristan and the other three we caught. The mother's name was Martha Jenson and her son was Kenny. We didn't bother remembering the name of the other teen. The mother and son looked hopeful seeing their faces on TV. When the saw no police kicking our door down the next few days their hope faded. The mother was kept in line for fear of her son. Kenny on the other hand was adjusting fairly well. Being a teenager, his sexual uses were almost a reward to him. Maddie was gentle to him. She even had him sleep on a pillow next to him. "Want another Cheerio?" Maddie said to him as they ate breakfast. He nodded and she handed him one. The thing was as big as a hubcap to him. After he had finished eating what he could Maddie would ask him to freshen her bowl of cereal. "Go ahead Kenny. You know what I want" she said. Kenny walked to the bowl and climbed up. He sat on the edge with his feet just above the milk. Maddie stroked his hair as he began furiously jerking off. Within a minute he was shooting his tiny load into her milk. Maddie picked him up and kissed him. As I watched this I saw that he was more than a pet to her. I drove her to school that morning and chose to ask her a question.

 

"Are you in love with him?" I asked. She looked at me and then down. "I don't really know" she said. I parked the car near the school entrance. "I think you are. I see the look in your eyes when you kiss and lick him. It's more than lust" I said. "So what if it is?" she said defensively. "It isn't good for you. I think you love him because he can't possibly hurt you. I'm referring to Tristan" I said. She glared at me and tore her seatbelt off. "I'm just worried this is unhealthy for you" I said. "Any unhealthier than kissing my sister or my sister eating someone?" she said slamming the door. Way to go Gina. Maddie has always been emotional. Why add to her issues? Stress was killing me. Our inheritance would run out soon. Maddie was in some sexual limbo that involved me somewhat. This size gun I carried in my purse like a heroin addict looking at their needle. I worried about the missing person’s investigation and yet I wanted to use it.  I put the car in drive and went down the street.

 

I had no destination in mind. I decided to go to the strip malls to kill some time. I found some nice dresses and shoes but they were too expensive for me. Then I remembered what I had in my purse. What I would do was bringing the clothes into the dressing rooms and shrink them. Then stuff them in my purse and just walk out. I kept doing this for a few hours as tiny shirts, dresses, and shoes piled up in my purse. Eventually though someone caught wise that something was off. I was in this boutique admiring the now 2 inch satin dress I just shrunk when I decided to leave. I stuffed the dress into the purse and opened the door. Standing that was a tall man in his 30's. Next to him was a woman of similar age. "Where's the dress?" he said. "Excuse me? I was just in there to fix my panty line" I said. "I saw you go in there with a $250 dress. I don't see it in your hands or in the changing room. Where is it?" he said sternly. I turned to leave and he grabbed my shoulder roughly. "Let go!" I yelled. "Not until I get the police here" he said. Oh hell no!

 

"Then you leave me no choice" I said. With my free hand I unzipped my purse and pulled the gun out. I needed him to let go of me so I didn't get shrunk. I shot the woman. It was still set for the clothes so she dwindled down to around 2 inches. The man saw this and I posted it at him. He bolted for the door and made it until he was shot in the back. He was still holding the door at his new 2 inch size. He chirped as his grip failed. I caught him. I dropped him in my purse and went for the woman. She was so shocked she didn't even try to hide. She yelped as my fingers grabbed her. I smiled down at them and was about to leave when I heard something. Movement coming from an adjacent changing room. Shit! I didn't even consider customers being in here! "Hello?" I asked. No answer. I bent down under the door. Two bare feet with painted nails. Crap.

 

I yanked as hard as I could on the door and it came open. Standing there was a woman little older than me scared. "I heard screaming!" the woman said looking around. No doubt looking for bodies. "I did too. Should I call the police?" I asked. She nodded. I opened my purse and a collection of screams and cries for help came out. The woman looked and gasped. "What...what happened to them?" she asked. "Same as you" I said shooting her. All three ended up in my purse as I walked out. I sighed as I started the car and drove off. It was hot that day and I saw an ice cream parlor. I picked up some chocolate to go and drove somewhere secluded.

 

I parked on a hill a few miles out in the suburbs. I rolled down the windows, propped my bare feet in the passenger seat, and opened my purse. I dropped all of them in my passenger seat near my feet. "As you can guess I shrank you. Now get rid of those clothes and you'll see why" I said. They didn't do it. They never do it seems. I grabbed the man and began tearing his clothes off roughly. He cried out in pain as I tore away his shirt and jeans. Seeing what happened to him the other two got naked. "Now that's done, who wants to clean my sweaty feet. Trust me it's probably the better of the other jobs I have planned" I said. The older woman chose to pamper my feet. "Now the other two. Hmm...I'll go with you little guy. You can fuck me while I enjoy my fudge ice cream. As for you I guess I can share my ice cream" I told them. I took the two inch woman and dropped her into my ice cream bowl. She coughed out the melting treat and shivered. The man watched me slide off my panties.

 

Here I was relaxing. A woman licking my toes. A man fucking for his life and a woman dodging my plastic spoon and trying not to freeze. I grew tired of the man and began thrusting him into my cunt. "Hmm...yes like that. Struggle. Fight all you can" I hissed. "Please stop this! We're people!" the woman in my ice cream said. I ignored her.    The man had ended up all inside me and I felt an orgasm. "Oh fuck! I screamed. My foot came down on the woman pressing her into the cloth seat. Her screams muted by sweaty foot flesh. I came down and fished out the man I was surprised to find him alive...barely. I took my foot off the woman who wearily got up. "Rich!" she called out to him. I smiled and dropped him next to her. She hugged him tightly weeping. "You involved with him or something?" I asked. "He's my husband you fucking freak! How can you be so cruel?!" she yelled. "Cruel?" I said. I scooped up the last bit of ice cream with the woman who was inside. "Please...don't...do this" she said shivering. I placed the spoon with her in my mouth.

 

I moaned as I tasted the chocolatey goodness and her body. I sucked away the ice cream leaving her alone on my palate. I swallowed with an exaggerated gulp. "Ah. Delicious. Now you were saying something about cruel?" I asked. I thought about what to do with them. Choice A: Eat them both. Choice B: Spare them. I tossed out the empty ice cream bowl and started the car. "Let me show you my home...and your new life. Choice B it was.

 

"Don't try to get off the table. It's a long drop" I said dropping the husband and wife on my coffee table. I went to the terrarium where we kept Martha and Kenny. They were nervous as I grabbed them. "What are you going to do to us today?" Martha asked coldly. "Well I figured you would be more...understanding about what I and my sister do if you experienced it yourself" I said. "Fuck does that mean?" Ashe asked. "You'll see" I said. I placed them on the table next to Rich and his wife. "Oh my god. She did it to them. That boy! He's just a boy!" the woman yelled. "According to my sister he loves like a man" I said. The woman looked disgusted. I pulled the size gun out. The settings still the same. "Hold still the both of you. I mean it. You move and I'll crush you" I told them. The woman was scared and hugged her husband. Good. Makes this easier. I shot them with the gun. They began shrinking. They shrank down so small I couldn't really see them. I bent down and looked hard. There they were! Fucking tiny! The size of a grain of salt. "Why did you do that!? They were tiny already?!" the woman yelled. "Now they are tinier then you. Go ahead and check on them. They're yours to do with anyway" I said. "They're still people!" she yelled. "Kenny. Don't you want a tiny girl at your mercy? Slave to your cock? You could anything to her...anything" I said. Kenny walked over to them. "Kenny! They're people!  You can’t!" Martha yelled.

 

Kenny ignored her and bent down. He looked at the woman. "So how does it feel?" I asked. "Weird. She's like two inches tall to me. I really can do anything to her can’t I?" he asked. He brought his hand to his face and began licking his hand. "You're not gonna eat her already are you?" I asked. "No way. I'm just eating her pussy is all. This is really cool. Thanks Gina" Kenny said walking away. Martha was lost in astonishment. "Your turn Martha. Don't you want a slave of your own? A tiny man you can jam up your pussy at any time. A tiny man to lick those tiny feet of yours? Don't be shy" I said. Martha looked at the speck of man and picked him up. Her hand shook. "There. It's kinda thrilling having a tiny life in your hand isn't it?" I asked. She didn't say a word. The door opened and I saw it was Maddie. She just looked at me and went to her pets. "Hi guys! Uh...what's going on?" Maddie asked seeing them paying attention to something other than the teen giantess looking at them.

 

"I gave them some pets of their own" I said. "Where are they? I can't see them" she said. "I bet you can't. What happens when you shrink a two inch person down so it's like two inches to a shrunken person already?" I asked. She looked confused. "Very fucking tiny sis" I said. She nodded and sat down. She watched them contently. "Maddie about this morning..." I said. She quickly got up. "Wait! I wanna talk about it. Ever since mom and dad died it's just been us. Mom and dad were single kids no aunts or uncles. No grandparents to help us. It's just you and me. I'm sorry if I came off abrasive but you're all I got now" I said. Maddie sat down and began crying. "I know you just looking out for me" she said. "Crazy times?" I asked. She nodded. "If you want to be with him then by all means" I said. Maddie smiled and picked up Kenny. "Wanna have fun?" she asked. "I guess ...I want to play with this one though" he said. "We can do both. Gina. I need you to do me a favor. Shrink me down" she said. I knew what she was going at. "Alright. Hold still" I said. I slid the power back a notch and shot my sister. She shrank down and stopped at 4 1/2 inches. I placed them on the table for safe keeping.

 

Kenny looked up at Maddie. To him she was almost 10 ft. tall. He looked astounded. "Maddie?" he asked. Maddie bent down and kissed him. He watched her strip off her school clothes until she was naked. She had him lie back. "I love you my tiny slave. Really" she said stroking his cock. He put his pet down next to him. "No. Put her inside me" she said. Kenny shoved the tiny woman up her snatch. "Now lick me" she said. I watched the two give oral. Maddie and him 69ing. Kenny grunted and her tiny cheeks puffed out. I watched her swallow the tiny load. Kenny stopped licking her and she was about to protest until I saw her grin. She kissed him deeply and I saw her swallow. "Hey my pet!" he said. "You won't need her" she said. Maddie got on top of him and slowly slid down his cock. She didn't want to hurt him with her weight. "Oh god Maddie" he moaned. "This is what real fucking is like" she told him. Maddie fucked him slowly. He loved squeezing her big tits. After a few minutes though Kenny overcame his shock of real sex and pushed my sister onto her back. He held her legs and he began pounding her tiny cunt. Maddie hugged him to her and they kissed. She locked her legs around his short body. "I love you" she said softly. Kenny arched his back and flooded her pussy with semen. Kenny was exhausted. Maddie never looked so happy. I gently picked her up.

 

"It was that good huh?" I asked. She smiled up. My cute tiny sister all naked and sensual. So perfect and fragile. Choice A: Have fun with her. Choice B: Unshrink her. I began petting her belly. "Gina?" she asked. I gently seized her ankles. I admired her tiny feet and toes. Tiny nails painted purple. "You’re so cute like this Maddie. These tiny little feet. I always said you were prettier than me especially your feet" I said. I gently kissed them. I took a slight whiff and I faintly smelled a hint of sweat. I gently sucked on her feet. Maddie giggled and I felt her tiny toes wriggling around. I released her feet now shiny with spit. "Do you trust me?" I asked. "Of course I do" she said. "Then spread your legs so I can snack on that yummy looking pussy of yours. Maddie blushed and spread her legs. I began sucking on her snatch. I could taste a hint of semen and it was tasty. Maddie bit her lips and cooed. I ate her out and rubbed her tiny tits. A sudden burst of sweetness told me she was cumming.

 

Poor girl was panting. She tasted so good! I began sucking her into my mouth. She let out a tiny yelp as I closed my mouth. I sucked on my little sister enjoying the sweet meaty flavor. It reminded me of glazed ham. Suddenly I began panicking. Choice A: Swallow her. Choice B: Spit her out. I was thanking God as I saw her in my palm. "Did I taste good?" she asked. I nodded trying to hide my relief. I grew her back to size and she put her pets away. That evening she cuddled with me as we watched TV. "So we doing this thing now?" she asked. "...only if you have no problems being in a lesbian thing with your sister" I said quietly. "I love you okay. Not like you can get me pregnant so no worries about inborn babies" she said chuckling. Maddie always did have a way to make light out of a serious situation.

 

Over the course of several weeks a few things happened. One. They gave up the search for Kenny and his mother. Tristan was still being looked for but that was soon going to end according to Maddie. Kids were moving on with their lives at school. People would ask and speculate but that's about it. More than once I caught Martha raping Rich. Her attitude towards me disappeared. She happily licked my feet or pussy if it meant the chance for more slaves of her own. I rewarded her with two more last night. Some runaway teens I found at the bus depot. I watched Martha just jam the male teen up her snatch like it was nothing. Kenny and Maddie were spending more time together. I had to remind her to use protection. Her birthday was coming up and I wanted her to be happy. Now just to find a good present.

End Notes:

commercial break

Episode 5..."Decisions, decisions" pt. 2 by Size Master
Author's Notes:

now back to the show

I thought long and hard. Money was tight. Best I could do for her really was a chocolate cake. Taxes would be due soon so no earrings, necklaces, or such. Fucking Texas and their taxes. I found myself window shopping again. I briefly considered doing what I did before. Shrinking clothes and stealing them. I decided not to. Got lucky last time. As I drove down the highway I spotted a high school bus up ahead. Damn thing was driving slowly and I couldn't pass it. A few miles later I found myself needing gas. As I was pulling over so did the bus. An older man hopped out and went to the atm. As I pumped gas I could hear people in the bus laughing and carrying on. One yelled out the window. "Hurry up coach!" a kid shouted. He was wearing a football uniform and appeared to be older than 15. As I looked at that window I saw a cheerleader pass by. "They're going to an away game" I thought. A teen hopped out the bus and ran into the store. He was very cute. Tall about 6'0. A minute later he ran back into the bus. I think I found my birthday present. Choice A: Shrink them here. Choice B: Shrink them on the road. I pulled out the gun and set it to 65%. I fired.

 

It was the largest thing I ever shrank. The red glow enveloped the bus and it dwindled down to size. It stopped shrinking at around a foot. I picked up the bus and I could hear screaming as I carried the surprisingly heavy thing to my trunk. I glanced around to see if anyone had seen me. No cars. Good. Wait...aw fuck! Looking out the window astonished was a middle aged man looking dead at me. He saw me and quickly ducked. I ran into the station and found him franticly dialing the phone. I fired the gun. The phone handset fell with a thunk to the floor. I casually stepped around the counter. Damn he was small. Just over a half inch. About the size of a ladybug. I picked him up between my fingers. He was chirping. I brought him to my ear. He was shouting in some foreign language. I brought him to eye level. He looked Middle Eastern. "Damn. Wish you didn't see that. Now I have to get rid of you" I said. There was a sink nearby. Probably for employees to wash their hands. I dropped him in and immediately he tried to scramble up the side. It was no use. He kept slipping down. Then I turned the water on. A cascade of water swished around the sink and caught him. It was like a raging river to him as he tried to swim. He must've seen what was going to happen seeing him swim harder as he headed for the drain.

 

He fell into the drain hole was and swirled around a few times before the tiny whirlpool sucked him down. I shut the water off. I realized there might be cameras and looked around. I didn't see any. He must've been the trusting type having a station in the middle of nowhere. I hopped into the car and drove home. I got home about an hour before Maddie. I popped open the trunk and carried the bus to the coffee table. The charter bus had blacked out windows so I couldn't see. Its door shut tight but could still hear crying. "Come on out" I said. No response. "Fine. I'll do it the hard way" I said. I went to the garage and cracked open dad's toolbox. Inside was what I needed. Reinforced metal shears. I steadied my aim and jammed a blade into the bus. I could hear shouting easily from the hole. I began crimping and cutting along the top. It took about 3 minutes to cut all the way around. When I had I pried away the top. "Holy shit" I said seeing inside. On average they were about an inch and a half. I began counting them. "33...34...35. Damn that’s a lot" I said. 2/3 of them were football players. The rest were cheerleaders, coaches, and or chaperones. "Now as you can see it's pointless to stay inside. Come on out" I said. They still didn't move. I tipped the bus over and most fell out. A few taps on the side and the rest came out.

 

"Now that's taken care of let me explain your situation. This isn't a dream. You're really looking at a giantess. You were shrunk and no I won't restore you to normal size. My sister’s birthday is today and I decided to give you to her as a present. Now the first thing I want you to do is strip off your clothes. All of it" I said. A man stepped forward. "Listen lady. Someone is going to look for us and find us. Now do the right thing and fix us" the tiny man chirped. "Listening to what you just said told me something. I'm willing to bet you tried calling someone and it didn't work. Is going to look? No. Nobody knows you're here. Trust me on that. Now do as I said" I said. "Lady I'm in charge here and these kids are under my protection. We will not get naked for you" he said. Unbelievable! The ego of some people! "You’re in charge? Under your protection? Let me show you something" I said. I snatched up a random person. Turned out it was a teen football player. I tossed him into my mouth and bent down. He was screaming for help and the kids below shuddered and wept. I closed my mouth and looked that coach dead in his face and swallowed. One girl fainted hearing me gulp a fellow student down.

 

"You can't protect shit for one thing and most important I AM IN CHARGE HERE!!! Now take off your fucking clothes!" I yelled. This time they obeyed. Off came jerseys and pants, knee high socks, skirts and tops, sneakers and cleats. I swept their clothes into a small pile and with one hand dumped them in the trash. "Now that’s done we're going to start on a singing lesson. Everyone knows happy birthday so let's start with that. By the way her name is Maddie" I said. "One two three begin" I said. They sang nervously together. "Good! Not great. Heard some crying in there but good. The next thing is you to begin talking in a way fitting your new lives. Like being a slave or shrinky. Say things like how you're happy to be a footslave or something. I can reel you now the best ones will still be alive tomorrow" I said. Some held one another and cried while others just sat down weeping. I had to get Maddie’s cake ready for her.

 

Her bus would be here in minutes. I had just finished writing her name on it and sat it on the table. Most scampered away bit a few were mesmerized looking at a cake larger than most houses. I put a bunch of candles in it and grabbed a handful of kids. I dropped them onto the cake and began inserting them feet first into the icing. They cried and tried to pull out but the icing was like concrete to them. I heard the door unlock and I raced to it. "I'm home" Maddie said. "Hey sis. Happy birthday. I couldn’t afford a gift" I said. "It’s okay. I'm just tired. Midterms and all" she said. "Now I did get something for you" I said. "Thought you couldn't afford anything" she said. I gave a smirk and had her close her eyes. I led her to her cake. "Surprise!" I yelled. She gasped. "A cake!" she said not noticing yet the people on the far right. Girl could be oblivious sometimes. "Look closer" I said. She walked up and peered at it. "My god! Those are people. Where did you get them?!" she asked. "About 50 miles outside of town. There are a lot more of them" I said pointing to the rest. "Fuck me! It's like 30 of them. So cute and small. What do we do with them?" she asked. "You're the birthday girl!" I said.

 

"Thank you so much!" she said kissing me. We kissed for a few more seconds before I broke it off. "Later. For now why don't you have some cake" I said. Maddie ran to the kitchen like a kid and grabbed a plate, fork and knife. She came back and looked to see where to cut. "Excuse me little guy" she said taking the knife and cutting next to him. We both could hear him screaming as the giant blade cut next to him. She pulled out a slice with him and a cheerleader on it. She began taking bites of it. The man had pulled himself free and began crawling away. Maddie took her fork and jammed it into his back. A high pitched chirp came from him. Maddie brought the impaled shrunken man and sucked him off her fork. She smiled as she began chewing. Maddie ate the rest of the slice and ended up sucking the icing off the cheerleader before swallowing her whole. "This is the best cake ever. Hold on. I want to share it with Martha and Kenny" she said. She brought them back from where she had them and sat them on the table.

 

Martha and Kenny were astounded seeing the teens half their size. Maddie cut off some cake and left it on the table. The shrunken mother and son devoured it. Maddie smelled some icing on Kenny and began sucking it off. She had her lips up to his waist and just sucked away. Kenny groaned and Maddie closed her eyes. He was cumming in her mouth. Maddie dropped him back on the table. "You two can pick someone to have fun with if you want" Maddie said. Martha approached a young teen boy and Kenny spotted a tiny blonde. Both of them pounced on their prey. A teen raced to fight Kenny only to be snatched up and eaten by Maddie. After that nobody dared do anything. Martha was riding the three foot teen and Kenny was busy fucking the shit out of his blonde. She was screaming horribly. His cock was splitting her open. Kenny came in the now unconscious girl and left her lying there. I prodded her a few times but nothing. I ended her misery and ate her. I ate cake with my sister and listened to her talk about what she could do with them. A team of foot worshipers or pussy slaves. Battle to the death maybe? I then reminded myself her last gift. "You all there come over. I'm not going to eat you" I said. Happy to get away from the raping family on the table they did.

 

"Now sing" I said. Maddie was delighted to hear them sing happy birthday. "This is the best birthday ever" she said. "You only turn 18 once" I said. Maddie brushed away tears. "Let's have some fun. Watch this. Remember what I said about how to talk. You there. Say something" I said pointing to a girl. "I'm...I'm just a worthless shrinky. I want to be your slave. Please use me" she said. She whimpered as my hand came down. My finger pushed her to the side. "Good. Good job. Now you" I said pointing to a teen boy. The 16 year old boy was peeing himself in front of me. Not a good start. "I'm... a shrinky. A useless shrinky" he said. I grabbed him up with him fingers and crushed him into paste. "Weak. You all better do better than this idiot. I want to hear something good. Mean it" I said. One by one they came up. Some begged to be slaves. They died. Some begged to worship our feet. They lived. Some even stroked their cocks saying funny shit. "I want to fuck your giant pussy. Please let me! I want my tiny cock in you!" one energetic 14 year old yelled. Maddie smiled. She stroked his body before setting him in the keeper group. What turned me on most of all was hearing the very few that begged to be eaten.

 

After the selection process around 15 had survived. Just under half. Maddie showered and came down. She propped her feet up next to mine and took off her panties. "Now let’s really use them" she whispered to me. Maddie grabbed a few and inserted them into herself. Kenny was still on the table and casually walked up to her pussy. He had a big grin on his face and he began fucking her. "You three. Pamper my feet" she said pointing to a few. Not wanting to spelunk against their will in her vagina they quickly got to work. "Join in sis" she said tugging at my panties. I pulled them off and grabbed a few of my own. It felt so good shoving the screaming lot into me. "How is it down there?" she said looking at Kenny. "It's crazy babe! I can hear them struggling and screaming in there. Wait. One's trying to climb out. Back in there asshole" he said shoving the small teenager back into her. I began getting lost in my own lust. I felt one fall out and grabbed him. It was the coach. He had survived the whole thing.

 

"Hello again. How does it feel to be covered a giantess' secretions?" I asked. "Just kill me. Get it over with" he said. "What kind of attitude is that?" I asked pinching my nipples. "I watched you kill kids I've known for years. I watched your sister eat the son of my best friend! Just fucking do it! Crush me or eat me!" he yelled. I remembered his little talk earlier when we were weeding out the good ones. He begged to be eaten. Really begged. Thought it was an act. Guess not. "If it's any consolation, some will survive...for a while" I said. I opened my mouth and slowly put him in. He didn't scream or cry. Just a tiny faint whimper. I closed my mouth and swallowed. I felt him tumble down my throat and into my stomach. He didn't move around. Just stood or floated there waiting for death. Maddie was cumming. The sofa shook and she jerked. I heard tiny crunches. She came down and quickly looked down.

 

Kenny was on his butt licking her juices off her. She flexed her toes and I could see blood dripping from them. "MADDIE!" I said. "It's okay. Not mine. Some were between my toes when I came" she said. She stood up and got a paper towel. She cleaned off the pulped bodies stuck between her toes. I looked at my own feet and a few were actually licking away the sweat between my toes.  Maddie got closer to me and grinned. She grabbed my ankle and brought my foot to her face. She looked at me and she began sucking my toes. "Maddie...oh shit" I said enjoying the feeling. Maddie stopped and swallowed. I noticed the people who were there were gone now. She had sucked them off my feet and ate them. She had me sit back and began licking my cunt. My hands played with her hair as she ate me out. She would stop and swallow. Every time she did the tiny struggles got weaker. She was eating them. I locked my legs around her and held her. "Don't be picky. Eat me too" I said. I felt her tongue in me looking for more but I didn't feel any more of them.

 

I came so hard I nearly blacked out. We spent the rest of the night dropping the survivors in the terrarium. There were 15 before. Three now. Two boys and one girl. The girl had gone catatonic. She didn't fight or yell or anything as Maddie held her between her fingers. She didn't even wince when she was licked like candy. Kenny began playing with her quickly and Martha began playing with one teen. I feel asleep with my sister's arm draped over my chest. The next day was Saturday and Maddie spent most of the time shrunk. She and Kenny were having fun watching movies on her phone. That evening Maddie asked me for a favor. "So how was your tiny date?" I asked. "...it was okay" she said softly. "Okay. What happened?" I asked. "He went on about what he did to that girl. How he tried everything to get her to respond. He sucked her toes. Ate her out. He even massaged her but she wouldn't respond. I told him to shut up about her. Maybe he would focus on me again if we grew him back to normal" she said. "Maddie, that's dangerous. Keeping him around full size isn't a good idea. What if her turned on us?" I asked.

 

"He wouldn't! He loves me. Please say yes!" she begged. Choice A: Do it. Choice B: Don't do it. "No. Too risky" I said. She glared at me and stormed off. She didn't leave her room the rest of the evening. The next day I was coming down the stairs and caught her aiming the gun and Kenny. "What did I fucking say?!" I yelled. "You said no so I'm doing it anyway" she said. She fired the gun. Kenny grew back to a normal height for his age. 5'8. "Dammit Maddie. Shrink him down!" I yelled. She stepped back and I grabbed for the gun. We wrestled for it and it went off. For a tiny fraction of a second we both wondered who got shot. We both realized it was her as she shrank down. My sister was about two inches tall and close to my feet. I was pissed. I bent down. "You listen closely. My rules keep us safe. I don't have the patience to indulge your crush with him. I look the other way when it's harmless but not when it endangers us."

 

"What if someone recognized him? Huh? You plan to keep in indoors? Of course not. One random person could recognize him from the news and bust us all. I'm pissed sis. Really pissed. I see you've become spoiled. You need a punishment" I said. I picked her up. "Gina I'm sorry!" she yelled. Her crying face hurt me. I placed her on the table. "You stay right there and think about what you did" I said. I was so pissed I felt the house. I went grocery shopping to clear my head. As I was driving I noticed something. A black car made every turn I did. I went into the store. I came out and didn't see it. "Paranoid much Gina?" I asked myself. I got in my car and drove home. As I drove I saw another black car. Different model but making the same turns. I pulled into the driveway and it passed me. I got worried bit dismissed it as coincidence.  I put the groceries away and went to Maddie.

 

"So?" I asked. "It was stupid" I said. "I get why you wanted it. You just didn't think it through" I said. She nodded. "Can you unshrink me?" she asked. I did. "I'm sorry I made you so angry" she said hugging me. "Just don't sneak with the gun again. Next time you spend the day in my tennis shoe" I said. Just after saying that something broke the window. We both looked down and a can was on the floor. *BANG*!

 

Our eyes were filled with light. Our ears rang from a loud bang. Our vision cleared as the door was kicked in. "Freeze! Nobody move! FBI! Hands where I can see them!" a man in body armor holding a SMG said. Maddie had her hand behind herself. She was holding the size gun! "You are under arrest for multiple kidnappings!" he said. What?! "Of...officer. That's crazy! We didn't kidnap anyone!" I said. "Save it. We investigated the disappearance of a bus and caught your car on an ATM camera. We cross referenced your car and found it near the scene of another group of disappearances” he said. "That's a coincidence!" I yelled. "No. One maybe but not three. It's over" he said. "Like hell it is" Maddie said. She pulled the gun out. "GUN!" the man behind him yelled. The sound of his gun firing was loud. Maddie jerked a few times and fell backward on me knocking us down.

 

I looked at her was horrified to my soul to see blood seeping out of her chest. You know how they say your life flashes before your eyes before you die? It doesn't just happen then. It happens when you see someone you love most of all die too. In the few seconds of time as I looked into her eyes I remembered old memories. The day she skinned her knee learning how to ride a bike. The night I put a Band-Aid on her foot when she wanted to wear cheap heels with her Barbie costume for Halloween. Every precious memory and I saw them ebb away as Maddie tried to speak. No words. Gurgles. Blood coming out her mouth. She still held the size gun. She looked at me and then her head lolled over. She stopped breathing. The last person I cared about. The last person of my family was dead. "Hands up now!" I heard him yell. "I'll make you pay or I'll see you in hell" I whispered softly. I put my finger on the power slider and slid it to 100%. A quick click of the toggle set it to large. I grabbed the gun and aimed it at me.

 

"Lady. Put the weird gun down. We don't want to kill anyone else today" he said. “Here’s a coincidence for you. Neither did it" I said. I shot myself and the red light enveloped my body. My body tingled as I grew. I grew and grew. I exploded out of our family home. Another precious thing I lost today. Kenny and they were no doubt dead and the last vestiges of my life were stripped away. By the time I stopped growing the people below were like a quarter inch tall to me. I must’ve been at least 600 ft. tall. I looked at the group below. Choice A: Kill them all. Choice B: Kill them all. I grinned at the choices in my head.

They began firing their puny weapons at me. Of course they didn't hurt. They didn't even really tickle. Like more of an itch. I raised my sandal over them. They began scurrying away. "You'll pay. You'll all pay" I hissed. I slammed my foot down. Instantly I felt the crunching of bodies and vehicles. The shockwave of my foot flipped nearby cars over and blew out windows across the block. I ground my foot for a full minute relishing the termination of the people who took my sister's life. I raised it and a nest impression was in the street. Splotches of blood and viscera firmly stained the asphalt. I glanced around and saw the neighbors around had come out to see what the source of the boom was. They were greeted with the sight of my giant toes and followed them until they saw my face. No doubt they recognized me. Most ran back into their houses in fright. One didn't. Totally mesmerized. I bent down curious to who it was. Mr. Jameson. He was friends with my dad but I didn't care for him. Not many years ago I would catch him staring at me. Usually during the summer. One day I caught him staring at my feet. He gave me the creeps. Here he was now staring at my toes. Was it a dream come true or a nightmare? I snatched him up. "Gina?! That's you right?!" he asked. I tossed him into my mouth and swallowed. "Yeah it me...or it was" I said. That last part stuck in me. I couldn't live as Gina anymore. No. I was something else. It was at that moment I decided to live a new life. One that guaranteed no attachments. Nothing to hold my heart but most of all a life free of restrictions. 

 

"This world has been shitty to me. Took everything from me...especially this town. Corpus Christi? That means Body of Christ. Well they the body part right. I'm gonna destroy this place and move on. With this gun I can conquer the world!" I yelled. I gazed out. At my height I could see all the way to the edges of the city. My first act was to step on the surrounding houses. Houses full of people I knew all my life. My foot flattened Ms. Baker's house. Sweet old lady who gave out lots of candy on Halloween. With every stomp I erased a part of myself. Some houses burned after being crushed. I didn't even care about the tears falling from my eyes and snuffing out a fire or drenching a flattened body. It only took me a minute to wipe the neighborhood out. One simple minute.

 

I began to move along. I crushed cars, businesses, mom and pop stores. People fled screaming. I grabbed a handful and shoved them into my mouth. I extinguished the lives of a good 30 or so with a single gulp. More police arrived and died so easily. Helicopters belonging to news and police circled around me. The police chopper shot at me. The bullets didn't even penetrate my shirt. I swatted one out the sky and another was destroyed when I grabbed it and crushed the flimsy thing. I spotted the news chopper and grabbed it before it could fall back. I glanced in and saw the pilot and a female newscaster. No doubt reporting the sudden giantess appearing and wiping out the city. I pinched the blades and crippled it so it couldn't fly out my hand. I shook the chopper and the woman fell into my palm. "How about a quick interview?" I asked. The frightened woman barely nodded. I held her up to my ear and had to strain to hear her. "What are you?! Why are you doing this?!" she yelled.

 

"I'm just a girl who had everything taken from her. Even a brief slice of fun was taken from me. That's who I am. As for the death and destruction...because I fucking can" I said. "Please stop! This isn't necessary!" the woman pleaded. "It is. My dad once told me if I wanted something done then you don't wait around for the chance. You take it. I'm gonna take over the world and change it to how I want it. I'm gonna live as your goddess. A goddess who gives out death on whims and never explains why. Sound familiar to you? Does to me" I said. "You're going to destroy the city because of that?!" she yelled. "YES! Why not change the world if you can?! My parents died from a drunk driver! What did he get?! 5 years! With his fancy fucking lawyer he got 5 years! He gets out in five years and I'm still stuck without my parents. That changes now. You commit crimes and I'll be the judge. Fuck lawyers. Hell, I think I'll eat some later today" I said. "The military with stop you!" she said. "They can try. Now this interview is over. Time for you to sign off...or better yet get the inside scoop" I said tossing her into my mouth. I felt her run around on my tongue and I simply flicked it back and she freefalled down my throat.

 

Over the next few hours I destroyed the city. I took care to make sure places connected to my past were obliterated. I destroyed my high school. I even saw my old gym coach. He somehow survived being crushed. I picked him up. "Remember me?" I asked holding him between my fingers. "I remember you. Riding my ass every day in gym" I said placing him down on the ground. I slid my foot out my sandal. He began running. "Run faster! You always said that to me. That and blowing that fucking whistle. Run. Fast. Now" I said. I waited a minute. He made it maybe 200 ft. I easily made that stride in one step. I grabbed him up with my toes and slid my sandal back on. He was struggling. His hands beat against my toes. "Wanna see how fast I am now that I'm 600 ft. tall? Hold on!" I yelled. I took off running. My steps were hitting the ground so hard buildings nearby collapsed. I covered a mile in under a minute.

 

I glanced down at him. He was unconscious. "Pathetic" I said scrunching my toes. He popped like a grape. My stomach growled. Destroying a city works up an appetite. The middle school I went to was next. It was predictable where they would evacuate the students. Always the gym. I tore the roof off and grabbed handfuls of them. I devoured the entire student body within three minutes. I felt half full. I worked my way south. I crushed the movie theatre I went to as a kid. Saw Star Wars there for the first time as a marathon thing back in '05. A memory lost under my foot. My feet began to hurt so I took my sandals off. The street felt warm under my sweaty soles. People fled into buildings to avoid me. Fine. Made it easier to kill so many so quickly. The police kept trying to fight me only to lose horribly. The last place I destroyed that had any meaning to me was the elementary school. I tore off the roof and saw the kids below crying. Part of me felt bad. They did nothing wrong. Then again so didn't the thousands I killed already. I grabbed them up and began eating. I had eaten so many I felt bloated. They were all wriggling inside me. One lone student was hanging off my lip. A simple lick of my tongue pulled him into my mouth and I swallowed.

 

The school was empty...probably. The students were being digested. I looked at the empty gym and remembered my first kiss. There was a school dance. I was 10 years old. A boy I had a crush on named Kirk was standing alone against the wall. I felt like my heart would explode when I asked him to dance. After the song was over he held my hand. We kissed behind the bleachers. His parents moved that summer and I never saw him again. My bare foot slammed down over and over. I didn't even feel pain. My soles were tougher than the brick and mortar that made up the school. With one last stomp I had erased Gina Norton. I was now Goddess. The sun was setting now and I sat down to rest. The city burned in the twilight. I could see cars fleeing. I didn't care. Soon the whole world would be under my control. Half the city was in ruins. Curious though. I'd expect the military to show...wait. Speak of the devil.

Scores of jets roared in. Their missiles stung. My shirt protected me but not by much. They flew so fast I couldn't catch them. Came close a few times. Then I noticed something. I didn't have to. My sweeping of my hands would cause them to wobble in the air. "If my hand does this then maybe something bigger" I said. I took off my shirt. The missiles stopped briefly. It just so happens I wasn't wearing a bra that day and the sight of tits the size of a football stadium would no doubt throw some people off. I began fanning my shirt around. The wind was like a type 4 hurricane to them. They began flying out of control. They careened out of control and began slamming into the ground or buildings I haven't leveled. One crashed into my crotch. That sent shivers up my spine.

 

My crotch just took out a 500 million dollar plane. Just the idea made me wet. Some ejected. I caught one with my mouth. He flailed and screamed as he slowly drifted down into my mouth like a tasty human snowflake. I began snatching others out the air. Not many. Like 6 or 7 and dropped them down my panties. It tingled! Their tiny death throes were going to make me cum. They were no doubt trying not to drown in my fluids but my pussy hair would keep them from moving. I needed to get off! I grabbed a tall building and snapped it in half. "Enjoy the ride!" I said to the occupants. The sign below told me it was a law firm. I chuckled at the irony of people who made their living screwing people was about to get fatally screwed themselves. All those lawyers, paralegals, and interns was about to die to feed my lust. I took off my panties and tossed them onto a nearby apartment I hadn't got to yet. I planned to later as a dinner snack.

 

Imagine huddling in your apartment. Too afraid to go outside. Watching the giantess destroy all you know and then having you windows covered by an acre of damp panty. The smell alone could drive someone crazy...or horny. I began shoving the building in and out my cunt. The pilots before dead and entangled in my hairs. "Oh yes! Fuck I know I'm doing this in Dallas!" I yelled. People inside were dying by the truckload. Windows shattered and my juices flooded the insides. People stuck and drowning in stairwells! Necks broken against desks and walls! Die! Die for me! Faster and faster I did it until a literally ground shaking orgasm hit me. I stamped my feet as I came. I held the building all cracked and sticky now. I shook it a few times and watched a body slide out a window along with my fluids. I touched it. A man lifeless on my fingertip. I sucked him into my mouth and down my throat.

 

I tossed the building down the street and heard it crash. The cloud of debris floated into the starry sky. I wanted to destroy this city tonight and get on with my new life. Choice A: Use the gun and get bigger. Choice B: Stay this size and continue. I didn't use the gun. What part of me that chose B must want me to take my time. Savor every moment. As I look at the sky I notice it doesn't seem closer. Even at this height it still seems far away. Maybe tomorrow I'll grow again. What can I do when I'm 10 miles tall? I see a shooting star in the sky. When I was smaller (literally now), dad would tell me to make a wish. "I don't need wishes when I got this" I said holding the gun. Strange. That shooting star looks like it's coming toward me. Is it a star? NO! It's....*BOOOOOOOOM*!

 

"Gina. Having decided not to grow yourself you weren't able to survive the nuclear strike. Game over" the screen said. "Fuck! If only I chose Choice A! I just got to the part where I’m about to leave the city! FUCK!” a man yelled at his computer. He sighs as he looks at the game over screen. He hits the enter key. “New game or continue? Hmm…I’ll start from the beginning. I want to see how it plays out if I made some other choices. This giantess RPG game I downloaded from Giantess **** kicks ass! Wish more games had this level of detail.  Alright. New Game” *click*… Loading…

 

 

Have you ever felt like your life wasn't in your control? I do. I do every day. Things happen to me and I make choices about them…

 

 

Gina never did find out why she felt like she has no control over her life and it looks like she never will. When we go through our lives wondering why we do things just consider this. Take a second to think this one phrase…Save. You never know…This has been an episode of The Size Zone.

End Notes:

In the next episode of The Size Zone we will meet a cop that's different from normal cops. How so? She has special powers. Powers that aid her in her work. What happnes when she sees one too many criminals go free? Find out in the next episode titled "Justice by any means"

Episode 6..."Justice by any Means" pt. 1 by Size Master
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer time. One it's long. And two this one is extra dark. You were warned!

Evening viewers and welcome to another episode of The Size Zone. Have you ever turned on the TV and saw a criminal get off scot free of a crime? Or how about one not getting a big enough punishment? Of course you have. Ever wished you could change that? Meet Kimberly Leonard. She had thought about this for some time but the difference for her is she can do something about it. Let's see what happens when she decides to dish out justice her way in tonight's episode called "Justice by any means"

 

"Thought I'd find you here" a voice said behind me. I turned around. "Hey Mindjack" I said. "It's Theo off the clock. How many times I've said that? Damn Kim. How many shots have you had?" he asked. I look at the shot glass. "Six maybe? Fuck cares?" I asked. Theo sits down and stops the bartender from pouring me any more drinks. "What is it this time?" he asked. "Use those creepy mind control powers and find out" I said. "You know I don't do that. Kim I'm worried. You've been in SVU for 3 years. They transfer out people every six months for a reason. Put in a transfer" he said. "You know it doesn't work for our kind. We're like fucking gold to the force. Tell me. How many stand offs have you resolved with your powers? How many lives have you saved? Remember the one guy that shot his wife and held his daughter hostage? You just strolled in there and whammed him. Made him drop his gun and come right out" I said.

 

"It's different for me. I work in hostage negotiations. You have to deal with the worst of humanity either it be normal or post-humans" he said. "You ever wonder why people got powers like they did after World War II? Why the world just slid into a deeper form of crazy?" I asked. "Nobody knows Kim. People had been wondering that since the debut of the American Sentinel back in 1954. Some say the bomb tests fucked with the atmosphere. Others say it's evolution to fend off extinction from nuclear war. Then there's the idea that they been around forever in the shadows" he said. "You know what I heard this morning as I got dressed for work? New estimates show that as much as 1% of humanity has powers now. Doesn't sound much till you do the math. 7 million people with powers. Superpowered Hitlers or Pol Pots or in the case of what I saw today, a superpowered serial killer" I said.

 

"Peter Baxter" Theo muttered. "Yeah also known as the Changeling. We had him Theo. We had the fucker. We had to let him go due to "bad eyewitness testimony". You fucking kidding me?! He can change fucking shape!" I yelled. Theo put his hand on my shoulder. "I know. I heard" he said. I shrugged his hand off me. "No. You didn't read the file. This asshole preyed on young college girls living alone. We found dog prints in blood at every scene. Small ones. We think he morphed into a puppy and had them take him to their apartments. There he would...Jesus Theo. The things we saw done to the body. Bite marks. Dog semen all over and in them. Last one we found was partially eaten! He's a monster and the judge let him go" I said slapping the shot glass and breaking it. Theo held his hand up to let everyone know I was cool.

 

"Couldn’t they do DNA testing?" Theo asked. "They did. Canine DNA. Wolf to be more precise" I said. "Then make him transform" he said. "Fifth Amendment. Can’t incriminate himself" I said. "I'm sorry Kim" he said. "All this power we have and still the world is shit. You could make people confess but that's not allowed. Paul can tie a light pole into a knot but can't take down a crackhouse due to "excessive force". Me? I can shrink or grow so I'm stuck being a detective and tied to forensics. I can't even remember the last time I was involved in an ongoing crime. Always there after the fact" I said. "We can only do what society allows us to. You got it easy compared to most of us. I hear whispers from people when I walk by. Wondering if I was controlling them right now or I was reading their minds. You see this?" he said holding an allergy pen. "You allergic to something?" I asked. "No. This is to dull my powers. The syringe contains a very diluted form of Negation" he said. "The drug that dampens people's powers? The ones we lock up? Why would you need that?" I asked. "I never told you about the day my powers kicked in did I? Bartender. A round please. I think I'll need it" he said.

 

"I was 12 at the time. Just starting puberty. You know how our powers kick in around that time? Well I was with my older sister. You remember Brittney right? She was 17 then. Just started her first job and was opening a bank account that day. I was with her because our mother asked her to take me shopping for school clothes. So there I was standing behind her bored as shit when I felt a fucking terrible migraine just slam into my skull. It hurt so fucking bad Kim. Then it just subsided. The pain was gone but I could hear voices. I looked at a woman and could hear her thinking about how pissed she was her husband couldn't get her off last night.  The old security guard was thinking about what to eat for dinner. Then I heard something creepy. There was a man standing in line next to us. He kept looking at my sister. Know what he was thinking? He was wondering what it would be like to suck my sister's toes. You have any idea how creepy that sounds to a 12 year old? Especially when it's about your sister? He saw me staring and quickly looked away."

 

I closed my eyes trying to shut out the voices. When we left I heard that man think "bet she's a slut". "My sister is not a slut!" I screamed. My sister was mortified. She didn't say one word to me the rest of the day but she didn't have to. I could hear her thoughts. "Fucking embarrassment. Wish mom had taken you with her today" she said. Hearing that I began crying right on the sofa. Her thoughts sounded annoyed until she saw I was sobbing. I could feel her worry and sympathy. I calmed down. She asked what was wrong with me. I didn't know what to say or better still worried she'd think I was a freak. She begged me to tell her. She knew I was holding back. I did. She immediately tried to close her mind but that didn't work. "Don't be afraid of me!" I cried. Her expression went blank and then a smile. It was like someone flicking a switch. Days passed and the voices kept coming. I noticed when I thought about something really hard people did it. A cute girl I liked kissed me. A boy I hated punched himself."

 

"No matter what I did though the voices were there. It got so bad I didn't know my thoughts from others. My parents took me to a specialist and I was diagnosed with having an activated post gene. I was a post human. Eventually I was committed to a hospital and given strong sedatives. I was released when Negation was created and I was given it. If I don't take a shot every day I hear every thought around me. Then there's the thing with Paul" he said. "What about him? He always smiles" I said. "Yeah about that. You met his mom at the picnic last April right?" he asked. "The one in the wheelchair right?" I asked. "Yep. Paul put her in it. His powers kicked in on his ninth birthday if you can believe it. He hugged his mom happy he got his gift. He says he felt a tingle in his body and then he felt and heard a snap. Snapped his mother's spine like a breadstick. He's been popping antidepressants like popcorn ever since. It's things like that cause people to fear us. You don't have to worry about people fearing you. Who fears a girl who can shrink? The Minimizer isn't a name that strikes fear in the hearts of people" he said.

 

Yes. That's my power. I can shrink but that's not the limit of my power. There's an unspoken rule or custom among post-humans. We don't tell people our true limits of our powers. Like Paul. On paper he's strong enough to lift a tank. In reality he can probably lift a small building. Theo can control minds and read them but I bet he can do it farther away than he has admitted too. Myself? I can do more than shrink myself. I can shrink anything as long as I can touch it. If people knew that then they'd fear me. "While we're on the subject, how was it when you got your powers?" he asked. I stared for a minute. "Shitty" I said standing up. As soon as I did I fell forward. Luckily Theo caught me. "That's it. I'm taking you home" he said. He led me out of the bar and to his car. His second hand Maxima beeped as he disarmed it. I had to chuckle. Who would want to steal the thing? I sat in the ripped leather seat and tried to not throw up. He started the car and rolled the window down.

 

"If you hurl at least aim out and down" he said pulling out the lot. I looked at the lights of Beacon City as he drove down the road. Beacon City was small until the baby boom of the 50's. A coastal city in Northern California. Post humans on the wrong side of the law always competed for territory especially in cities like LA or San Francisco. They came up north for their own piece of the pie. Things like that caused crime to escalate. Soon the police looked for their own post humans to help maintain law and order. That's where I came in. Been on the force 5 years. Joined up right out of high school.    

 

"Here we are. I'll walk you to your apartment" he said parking. He had me lean on him as we waited for the elevator to get to my floor. He walked me right to the door. "Room 511" I said fumbling for my keys. "Jesus Kim" he said watching. Theo fit the key in the door lock. He opened the door for me and led me inside. He walked me to my bed and I sat down. "Okay. You’re good. See you tomorrow" he said. I pulled on his shirt. "You don't have to go" I said slipping off my Kevlar uniform top. "Kim. No" he said. "So you're not interested in me?" I said taking my boots off. "I didn't say that. You're wasted. It wouldn't be right" he said. I took off my uniform pants and he stared blushing. "Yeah I'm wasted but that doesn't mean I don't wanna fuck. Aren't you interested? Maybe this will change your mind" I said. I willed myself to shrink down to 4 inches. Theo looked shocked. I think he never seen me tiny before. "I'm at your mercy like this. Don't you wanna do naughty things to me?" I said grinning. Theo gulped.

 

I stood up and began walking on my bedsheets. I stumbled near the edge and fell. Theo quickly rushed to catch me. I could feel his body heat through his palms. The smoothness of his skin. Theo sat down. "Kim. You're a good friend and I don't want to take advantage of you. We'll talk tomorrow okay? Kim?" I heard him ask. I had drifted off to sleep in his hands. "God give me strength" I heard him mutter as he carefully placed me on my pillow.

 

I awoke the next morning with a pounding headache. "Damn" I said remembering last night. I know I made an ass of myself. Theo was a good person. Rare to find a post human with a conscience like that. Even more so with his power set. I stepped into the precinct worried about how he would react seeing me. Theo was at his desk looking over a file when he saw me. "About last night" I said. "Shh. Don't worry about it" he said smiling. His hand on my shoulder felt nice and strong. "Can we talk later?" I asked. He nodded. "Minimizer! We got something you need to look at down in forensics" the captain yelled. "Duty calls. Hang in there Kimmy" he said. Kimmy. It sounded so sweet. I made my way to forensics to see what they wanted.

 

"Hey Kim. Sorry to call you down for this but you're the expert on small wounds" the coroner said. "It's alright Ralph" I said. On the slab was a girl. 16 maybe. "What do you have so far?" I asked. "Her name is Hope Connors. Age 16. We lifted her prints and found her file in the database" he said. "Cause of death?" I asked. "Unknown. Her lungs had no water so she didn't drown. She was found washed up on the beach by the way. "Was she raped?" I asked. Negative but we did find odd markings and that's why you were called" he said. I shrank down to an inch and had Ralph put me next to her body. A mountain of a girl at my size. Pretty but dead. What happened to her and what monster did this? First thing I check is her nails. Pink and manicured. Clean. No skin cells. Damn. I look at her wrists. Clean. No markings. I began to walk on her body. This is what I hate the most. Like walking on dead pork. Cold. Dull. I swear I felt the chill though my uniform.    

 

Then I see the markings. Very tiny pin pricks on her skin. More on her legs. When I get to her feet I see more between her toes but those look larger and older. I grow back to normal size. "What you find?" he asked. "Strange pricks on her skin. Did you do a tox?" I asked. "Sure but the results won't be in for another two days" he said. "She looks like a drug user. Found tracks between her toes. You got an address?" I asked. "Yeah I'll send it to your phone" he said. I got the address and drove out in the squad car. It was out in the suburbs. Nice and clean. Quiet. Typical. I knock on the door. A woman around 40 answers. "Kimberly Leonard. Beacon City PD. Are you the mother of a Hope Connors?" I asked. "What she done this time?" the woman huffed. "Ma'am. We...we found her dead this morning" I said. The woman's expression changed to shock and anguish. Sadly I've seen it before all too often. The woman collapsed in the doorway sobbing her name. I led her to her sofa. "I'm sorry for your loss but I need to ask some questions. When did you see her last?" I asked. "Last night around 11. She'd been moody for a while since I made her stop taking drugs but recently she'd been acting...mellow. I yelled at her telling her I knew she was using again. She was mad enough to show me her arms and said she wasn't! My last words to her were so awful!" the woman cried.

 

"She was seeing anyone. A boy or girl?" I asked. "No. I don't think so but she has been wearing more makeup and painting her nails more" she said. "You mind if I look at her room?" I asked. She shook her head. I left the grieving woman to herself as I walked up the stairs. Hope's room was messy. Things everywhere. I shrunk down to two inches. You'd be surprised how your perspective changes at this size. Things you don't notice before. Also the chance of contaminating evidence is much lower.  A pile of clothes tall as a third story building on one side.  I walk over to it and peek inside the pockets of her jeans. Nothing. Just a quarter the size of a manhole cover, lint, and a chewing gum wrapper. Her panties are nearby. I tug on the edges and I can smell her sex. The fabric is slightly stained. She was aroused at one point wearing these. Then I see something I could only see at my size. Tiny spots of blood at the crotch. Too small to be explained for the time of the month.

 

I began checking under her bed. As I get closer I can smell something. "Whew" I said cringing. My tiny flashlight illuminates the darkness. A dirty sock. The smell is strong. At my size all smells are stronger. Wait...that's odd. There's a slight sweet smell to it. What could cause that? I keep looking and find her phone. "She forgot her phone? Maybe she was in a hurry?" I said. I press the power button and the phone lit up. "Passworded. Draw with your finger kind" I said to myself. I can't enlarge. I might smudge fingerprints. Shit! It's low on power. I can't wait for CSI to get here! There might be another password it needs if it dies. I step up onto the giant screen and began moving my foot. Nothing. Damn. Not pressure sensitive. Must be heat. I take off my boots and socks. Hope my feet are warm enough. My bare foot can feel the cool plastic. I'm glad no one is here to see me. I look stupid running around a phone screen hoping my sweaty feet can unlock it. Finally! It unlocked!

 

"Ghostchat. I heard about this app. Stores chats for only 24 hrs. and deletes them. I did the right thing unlocking it myself. Another hour and poof...gone. Hmm...Hope is talking to someone named Mr. P. A boyfriend? My foot taps the last message to open it. "I need you again. It wore off- Hope." "Don't have time for your junkie ass-P" "Don't fuck with me! You did this!-Hope" Meet me near Beacon Bay-P" it said. Beacon Bay? Not far from where her body was found. Who is Mr. P? I step off the phone and look around one more time. A glint of light comes from something tucked in a book. I had to grow three inches to open it. Inside was a plastic bag. No drugs but something odd. "A pine needle?" I wondered. It was time to call in CSI. They arrived 20 minutes later and have them bag the evidence. Her mother looked so distraught as we collected her daughter's things. "Find who did this to my baby" she pleaded. I headed back to the station.

 

"Find anything?" Theo asked. "Yeah. Maybe a suspect. Mr. P?" I asked. "Don't know anyone what that alias" he said. "Ralph and his crew will let me know tomorrow what he finds. Her tox will come back Friday" I said. "So you wait. Want to come over for dinner so we can talk?" Theo asked. "Sure. I could use some company" I said. Theo's house was immaculate for a guy. Single guy at that. Excellent cook. He's cute and a good catch. Why is he still single? At first things were awkward. We didn't speak. "About last night..." I said. "It's okay. You were stressed and drunk" he said. "Not okay. I was like some Thumbelina slut" I groaned. "You were...different yeah. I wouldn't say a slut though. Wounded is more accurate" he said softly. I put my fork down. I felt warm tears on my face. Theo came behind me and hugged me. "Kimmy. Now that you're sober I can tell you something. I do love you. I worry every day for you. It wasn't just the fact I thought I'd be taking advantage of you. You felt so vulnerable in my hands. So fragile like you'd just shatter like glass. I saw you just pass out. A tiny three inch girl I loved who drank till she couldn't feel pain.  I wanted to hold you so tight" he said.

 

I felt him shaking. I glanced at his eyes. Brown like chocolate and so deep. I stood up. My hand touched his cheek. "Kim" he softly as we kissed. The kisses got deeper and I felt his tongue touching mine. He took me to his bed. He glanced at it. "It’s okay. I want this" I said. He took off my clothes gently and did the same to himself. God he was hung! Theo worked out at the police gym so he was lean and muscular. "How long have we known each other?" I asked. "About 2 years" he said enjoying my nude body. "Do you trust me?" I asked. He nodded. I touched his chest with my finger and my fingertip glowed slightly. He was shocked to see that he was shrinking. He stopped at 5 inches. "Kim? How?!" he asked. "Don't be afraid. I never told anyone I can do this. I was afraid people would be scared of me if they knew" I said. He hung his head and nodded. I picked him up. My mouth opened and slurped his cock and balls in. "Oh Jesus" he groaned as I played with his package. I was getting wet. I'd never did such a thing before since...well it had been some time. Theo began humping my mouth and with a moan he came. His load was small but tasty. I gave him a minute to rest. He smiled at me as I stroked his chest. I kissed his cute body all over and wished his dark skin tasted like chocolate. He got hard once again. "Kim. Let me fuck you for real" he said.

 

As much as I wanted him to pleasure me that size I could see he wanted the real thing. I grew him back to normal and felt him slowly push his shaft into me. He began slowly at first. In and out. Rubbing my tits. God it felt like I would melt! He took his time and sped up a little but I could feel him holding back. "I won’t break Theo" I said. Hearing that he began slamming into me. He grabbed my feet and held them as his balls slapped my crotch. He looked deep into my eyes as he came. "Theo!" I said cumming myself as I felt his semen hit my cervix. My pussy squeezed him for every drop. He pulled out of me and held me to him. He looked scared. "Theo?" I asked. He turned to me and I saw his eyes watery with tears. "Please tell me you love me for real. I’m scared Kimmy. Scared you only love me because of my powers" he said. Ohh...that's why he was alone. He was afraid that it wasn't real. "I really love you Theo" I said. The world thinks post-humans are strong invincible beings but really were just as fragile as the rest of humanity. Probably more so.

 

I kissed Theo goodbye early the next morning. I felt happier than I had in a long time. After stopping at my apartment to shower and change I came to work. Theo was there and smiled. It felt so natural to be with him. "Morning Cap!" I said. "You’re in a good mood Leonard" the captain said. "I had a...nice night last night" I said. "Ah. Glad to hear you and Theo finally broke the ice" he said. I felt like I would die of embarrassment. "What? I don't need Theo's powers to see how much he likes you. Both of you came in with same damn goofy grin. Relax. Just busting your balls...so to speak. Anyway. Ralph got something downstairs for you. Check it out" he said. I went down to forensics.

 

"Heard you got something" I said. "Better believe it. My crew spent all night on it and found something interesting" he said holding the pine needle with gloved hands. "Pine needle?" I asked. "Nope. A quill" he said. "Quill like in porcupines?" I asked. "Very similar. Get this. It had a hallucinogenic chemical on the tip. Finding that and I was able to speed up the tox screen. Her body had traces of it. With this much her body would have been numb to the point of paralysis" he said.   "So that's how she drowned. Couldn't swim. You said similar. We got a DNA analysis?" I asked. He handed me a file. "Already in CODIS. Name's the Porcutripper. Got a record for assault" he said. "Now we got a suspect. File here says he frequents a bar near the beach" I said putting the file down. "Hey if you're going out watch his quills! One prick and you'll be tripping balls" Ralph said.

 

"Cap I need Blockbuster with me on this" I said. "Paul? You know that he can only be deployed on special circumstances" captain said. "I got a post-human criminal that can kill you with a hug. That good enough?" I asked. He looked at me. "Dispatch. Get Blockbuster down here" he said on his radio. Ten minutes later me and Paul were cruising down the street to get my perp. Paul was handsome. 23 years old with brown hair and green eyes. Eyes that shone like emeralds but a hint of sadness to them. "So we got a heavy?" he asked. "Yep. Guy can cause you to suffocate or trip just by pricking you" I said. "So my tough skin is what you need" Paul said. "Yeah. I doubt you have to kick ass. They'll piss their pants just seeing you" I said. Paul smiled.

 

"Here we are" I said stepping out the car. I opened the door and the people inside stopped what they were doing. They grinned like I was choice meat. That is until Paul stepped in. "Who stopped the party?" a voice said. Here he was. Porcutripper. Thin guy in his late teens. Gaudy clothes but you could see little barbs poking out his skin. "Beacon City Police. We got questions for you" I said. "Really? Ask them" he said. "At the station" I said. "Afraid of something Minimizer was it? Why do you even work as a cop? What can you do other than be tiny?" he asked. If he only knew. "Show some respect" Paul said. "Or what?" he asked. Paul yanked a bar off the window cage and nearly tied it into a knot. The perp got the message. "Keep it going fellas. This won't take long" he said. Paul cuffed him. I could see the disappointment in Porcutripper's eyes when Paul wasn't affected.

 

Half hour later...

 

"You got a nice file here Yancy Belvins" I said. "It's Porcutripper bitch" he said. "19 years old and been in and out of juvie 4 times. Last time was beating the shit out of you foster dad" I said. "Asshole deserved it. Kept yanking my quills out to get high" he said. "Did Hope deserve what happened to her to?" I asked putting her picture down. "Ah. That's what this is about. Yeah we had some problems. She press a charge?" he asked. "She's dead" I said. "Sucks to be her" he said. "You killed her Yancy. I know you did. What was she to you? Some junkie? Nagging girlfriend?" I asked. "Look. She was just a girl who liked it rough. No matter how much I pricked her she still wanted that pussy eaten" he said grinning. I wanted to strangle him but those quills in his neck stopped that. "Last I saw of her was she wanted to walk the boardwalk overlooking the ocean. Not my problem if she offed herself" he said. "No. See we got her phone and she sounded desperate for s hit. I think you gave her so much of your fucking poison she od'ed and you tossed her into the ocean to cover it up" I said. "Your word not mine. Unless you got concrete evidence showing I murdered her then we're done" he said standing up. He walked out.

 

I ran after him only to be stopped by the DA. "He's right. We just got a theory. We need real proof he murdered her" he said. "What about the fucking shit on his quills?! He's a walking opium factory!" I yelled. "He can’t be charged for something his body produces naturally just like our brains produce dopamine" he said. I glance at the bastard walking out and to my left his Hope's mother. She runs to me. "Is that him?! Did he kill my baby!?" she yelled. I nodded. "Then why is he leaving?!" she yelled. "We need more proof" I said. "So he gets off?!" she yelled. I couldn't answer. She just breaks down crying. "Fuck post-humans! Justice doesn't apply to them! I hope you all burn in hell you freaks!" she screamed. She's lead out the room. Theo touches my shoulder. "You okay?" he asked. "What do you think?" I asked. The day goes by slowly as I remember that mother's face. The look of hopelessness (literally in every sense of the word). I couldn't see it again. Not another one just getting off. No more.

 

I glance at Yancy's file on last time to burn his face into memory. I go home. My phone rings and its Theo checking on me. I tell him I'm turning in early. He says he loves me and to call him if I need to talk. Thanks Theo but only one thing will help me tonight. I wait till it's almost 4 in the morning to go back to that bar. I stand at the doorway and shrink down. At an 1/8 of an inch I easily slip under it. The room is like a city at this size. Nobody is in here but I see light in the back. I grow larger and make my way to it. I'm the size of a mouse as I peek over the corner of the wall. There he is. Sleeping and next to him is a teenager no more than 15. This would be good enough for statutory rape but no. He's a murderer. The girl is passed out. Her ass is bare. Cum oozing out her vagina. Bastard is using his abilities to turn girls into junkie sex slaves. Hope was just easy pickings due to her history. I grow to my normal size and tip toe over to him.

 

Very carefully I touch his forehead and channel my powers. He's still sleeping as he shrinks down. A foot. An inch and then he stops when he no bigger than an ant. Can’t hurt me now. I pick him up and he immediately wakes up. "Morning sunshine" I said. He's saying something but it's to faint to hear. "Unshrink you or don't hurt you?" I asked. He's trying to prick me. Won't work. "Give it up. My skin is like 30 ft. thick at your size. Afraid of me now?" I asked. "That girl didn't deserve to die Yancy. The decent thing would've been to take her to an ER. No. You tossed her away like garbage. Right now a mother is grieving for her. A mother I promised I would punish the one who killed her child. You caused this to happen Yancy. All because you decided you were above the law.  You were right in some sick way. Did you notice I said were as in past tense? I'm going to begin taking out people who thinks the law doesn't apply to them. You're the first. Maybe then I can look at the people who are suffering from the loss of the people they care about" I said.

 

He began screaming at me. I began thinking of how to kill him. I saw the girl who was next to him. She was pretty but it was obvious her body was suffering from the drugs. Another helpless victim of his. She rolled onto her back. "I know how to kill you Yancy. A fate you deserve. These girls are helpless when you sink you quills into them so why not be helpless to them?" I said. I hovered him over the girl's mouth. I gently placed him on her upper lip. "It's only a matter of time before she licks her lip. Totally helpless to stop it. Helpless" I said. He was stuck fast to her moist lip. Her saliva was like glue. I waited patiently. A minute passed. 5 minutes. The girl breathed in hard and her mouth opened. Her tongue licked her lip and the tiny bug who killed Hope was sucked in. "Bye bye Yancy. Don't give the girl heartburn" I said leaving.

 

I get into my car and drive away. I don't go straight home though. I make one last stop. Hope's mother's house. Again I shrink small enough to crawl under the doorframe. It dark except for the television in the living room. Her mother is passed out. An empty liquor bottle the size of a football field is on the floor. I grow a little and climb under the sofa.  "Mrs. Conners!" I yelled. Nothing. I grow to almost a foot. I'm wedged under the sofa now. I shout again. "Huh?" she said waking up. "Mrs. Connors. I'm sorry for your loss" I said. "Oh god I'm hearing things" she muttered. "No you're not. I punished the man responsible when the law couldn’t. Your daughter was avenged" I said. I could hear her shifting around looking for me. "This is a dream" she said. "No. Not a dream. You screamed that post-humans were above the law. That maybe true but there are some who want to help people any way they can. I'm one of them. What the law couldn’t do I did. I hope you can move on from your loss" I said. "How do I know this is real?" she asked. "Read the papers. His disappearance will attract attention. Again. Sorry for your loss" I said. "Who are you? Your voice sounds strange" she said. "I'm...I'm just someone taking out the trash" I said. I shrink down and leave her.

 

It was just two hours but I slept more soundly than I had for some time. As I went to work I was nervous that I left a clue to what I did. I had committed murder. Okay I didn’t outright kill him but at least an accessory. I looked around. Smiles at me. Everyone going about their day. Theo was sipping coffee looking at the news blogs. I went right over and kissed him. A few people whistled. "Damn Kim! What's got you wound up?" he asked. "Just trying to be happy. Got to move on with my life right?" I asked. The surprised man nodded. The day went by uneventful which was a good thing. "Come on over for dinner" I told Theo. Theo was shocked at my forthcoming.

 

"It's good right?" I asked him. "Yeah. Best spaghetti I ever had. Kimmy. You okay? You never been this...excitable. Not sober anyway" he said. "I decided not to let work get in the way of my happiness. We can't win them all. We just have to be glad can win period" I said. "I'll drink to that" he said. An hour or so ticked by and I led him to my bedroom. I blushed thinking about what happened last time. It felt so natural as he slowly fucked me. He was more comfortable this time. He knew I really loved him. No mind control trickery. He hugged me tightly as he came inside me. Being a typical guy he fell asleep soon after. I woke up around 1 a.m. to pee. Theo was snoring away. I watched him for a minute and looked out from my window. The city looks so peaceful at night from above. I wish my powers included flight. Then you look down and see the filth. I'll be damned. I watch as a teen does a drug deal not 50 ft. from my apartment.

 

The urge to punish him is great. I've seen his kind before. Holds little drugs so he can toss his stash. Has others do his dirty work like killing. I slip on some dark clothes quietly and leave Theo behind. He doesn't even see me approach him on the street. "Hey chica. Wanna score?" he says. I place my hand on his shoulder and look around. Nobody around. "Oh you want something else" he said grinning. That grin melts as his body shrinks down. I'm literally pushing his size away as my hand pushes on his body. Soon he is only two inches tall. "Crazy puta! What did you do?!" he screams. "I'm tired of you kind selling your poison to people. The weak, the vulnerable, the young. Getting arrested is like an inconvenience to you. Hire a high priced lawyer with your dirty money and get off. That ends for you" I said. I strip off his clothes as he wriggles in my grip. His clothes are in my hand as I toss them down a sewer grate. "Please don't hurt me. I can pay you" he whimpers. "I DON'T WANT YOUR FUCKING MONEY! I WANT YOU TO GET THE JUSTICE YOU DESERVE!" I yelled squeezing him. I felt a crack and he let off a tiny scream.

 

He coughed blood. I think about what I should do with him. Something cruel to be sure. I know what I should do. Eat the fucker. Leave nothing of him behind except shit. "You turned a lot of lives to shit so it's only fair you become shit" I said. I opened my mouth and he starts screaming and wriggling with all his shrunken might. I place him on my tongue and close my mouth. His screams rattle my teeth as I taste him. Jesus! I can taste him! Salty and meaty like bacon. My mouth instinctively waters. I never considered eating anyone before. I tilt my head back and let his tiny body slide down my throat. I reach into my panties and find them to be wet. "God. It made me horny" I muttered. I walk back to my apartment as I feel him fight to live in my stomach. I ate someone. A human being. No Kim. A predator. A monster who peddled death to people including schoolchildren. By the time I get back to my bedroom he had stopped moving. I let out a tiny belch and I swore I could taste him again. I'm naked again as I climb into bed. As I look at Theo I shrink down to 4 inches and climb onto his chest. His hairy chest feels so soft and warm.

 

"Ummm..." he mutters as he moves. He wakes up and is startled. "Christ Kim I thought you were a mouse. Warn me when you decide to do that" he said. I don't say anything and just pet his chest. "You awake baby?" he said stroking my back with his giant finger. "I never did tell you about when I got my powers did I?" I asked. "No. It sounded bad. You said it was shitty" he said. "It was" I said. "You don't have to tell me if it’s that bad" he said. I looked up at him. I got up and walked to him. His hairs tickling my bare feet. I sat again inches from his face. "No. I'll tell you. How do I begin? I haven't told anyone this since my therapist when I was a teenager. It began when I was 11. My powers kicked in the night I had my period. I woke up and I was surrounded by red fabric. Later on I realized it wasn't red fabric but my blood staining my bedsheet. It was morning and the air glistened in the sunlight. I looked around not knowing where I was. God I was scared."

 

"I finally realized I was in my room when I saw my ceiling fan. I didn't understand how it seemed so big and faraway. It was like looking at stark white sky and God had hung a ceiling fan on it. It dawned on me that I had somehow shrunk during the night. The soft ground that felt springy was my bedsheets. I looked on for what seemed like miles. The white sheet just kept going. "Honey wake up. You'll be late for school" I heard a thunderous voice yell. I saw my door open and my mother look in. Theo it was like trying to look up at a mountain. The look on her face when she saw I wasn't there. I heard or felt her run through the hose looking for me. She screamed at dad saying I was gone. She would come into the room bringing dad and look to see if my clothes were gone. As much as I screamed they didn't hear me. I ran to them. I ran for some time as they rummaged my room. Then I tripped on something. I held it in my hand. It felt like a rope. Longer than I could really see. It was like 75 ft. long as I kept pulling on it. Then I could smell it. Strawberries. I gasped when I realized it was a strand of my hair."

 

"I was tiny Theo. Far tinier then even I had realized. No bigger than a grain of salt. I watched helpless as they left the room. As the day dragged on I could hear mom sobbing and yelling at someone on the phone. The air conditioner would turn on and I had to hold onto the bedsheets to avoid being blown away. Even the smallest breeze was like a hurricane to me. I was hungry and thirsty as I tried to sleep. The next day I was sure I would be saved when I saw the police enter my room. A young man began carefully looking at the sheets. Then he saw my blood and told mom he suspected something bad had occurred. He face was so close I could see the pores in his skin. No amount of shouting helped. Mom was catatonic. Dad just slumped into the corner. They really thought someone had kidnapped me or worse yet killed me and stole my body. I watched them leave and I decided to try getting down from the bed. Maybe if I made it to a phone or something I could text what happened. Yeah I know. Crazy. I was desperate Theo. My throat was parched. My lips cracking. The sun was setting by the time I got to the edge."

 

The distance from the bed to the floor was immense. Like Grand Canyon immense. If I fell I was done. I began climbing down using my hands and toes to latch on to the sheet. After maybe 10 minutes though I felt my strength begin to give out. My vision blurred and I slipped. This was it I thought. I'm going to die in my room and my parents will never know. My body will either be stepped on or vacuumed up. To my surprise though I survived the fall. Physics saved my ass. I was tiny enough to hit terminal velocity quick. Like a dust particle in the air. I survived but I hurt all over. I tried to move and found I was tangled in carpet fibers. I was too weak to get free. Now I was sure I'll die. Die of thirst soon and nothing could help me. My eyes closed and I tried to prepare my 11 year old mind" I said.

 

"But you didn't die. You're here with me" Theo said. "I woke up in the hospital normal sized. Mom nearly squeezed the life out of me. They said they found me in my room after hearing a thud. Apparently my regrowth part of my powers kicked in instinctively to save my life. I of course tested positive for the post-human gene. I was homeschooled after that. My size didn't change for a whole year. I hoped that it was a one-time thing. Just before my 13th birthday though my mom died. Cancer. Very quick and aggressive. I was alone in my room when I was looking at her pictures. I was angry. Angry at God or whoever that fucked up my family. With all my rage I just screamed. I shrank. Not as tiny as before but most definitely small. Judging by the pencil on the floor I was around 5 inches tall. My powers kicked in from my emotions. Years later psychiatrists say I got smaller because I wanted to distance myself from the world."

 

"Dad rushed into my room hearing me scream. He saw me on the floor and picked me up. He sat down and held me close to his chest. Dad rarely cried but he that night. He stroked my back and told me it would be okay. After that I began practicing my powers. Dad encouraged me to shrink and see what kind of control I had. I loved the attention he gave me. That...that all changed when I was around 15" I said. "Honey. You're shaking" he said. I wanted to tell Theo the whole story. I knew in my heart he would understand. "It would've been my mother's 35th birthday that night. Dad got drunk. I heard him crying alone in his bedroom. I went to him. "Daddy?" I asked worried. He ushered me to come over. "Would you shrink for daddy? He could use a smile right now" he said. His breath reeked of whisky. I wanted him to be happy so I did. I shrank down to 4 inches. He smiled at me with sad eyes as I sat in his palm. He looked so strong in body. Like he was a titan."

 

"You look so much like your mother" he said touching my face. His finger went from my face to my chest. His breathing got deeper. He began pulling off my shirt. "Dad?" I asked getting scared. He just shushed me.my shirt came off and he tugged off my jeans. "You got your mothers figure" he said. Pulling off my bra and panties. I was naked. I covered myself. I was too scared to even cry let alone grow back to normal. He began to kiss me gently. Then he sucked my breasts into his mouth. I felt him sucking on them! God I remember how ashamed I felt getting aroused. He knew it too. He felt the wetness on his palm and parted my legs with his tongue. He was sucking my pussy! I felt like a freak when I came. "Dad. Please..." I panted. With my taste in his mouth he unzipped his pants and pulled his dick out. I began sobbing. I think in his drunk mind he finally realized with he did. He put me back on the floor. Free now I grew back and ran out the room. I heard him sobbing.

 

He didn't look at me for days. Too ashamed. He sat next to and just cried saying he was sorry. I told him I forgave him. I did love him. His drinking got worse though. He would come home from work and go right to the bottle.  I shrank and hid from him. He screamed for me to come out. Fearing him I did. He would have me shrink down so he could have fun as he called it. He sucked on me for hours sometimes. Had me do really bad things and did bad things to me. He would lick my tiny feet and tell me he loved me and then after saying that had me rub him still he came.  This went on for months until one day I had enough. He had me shrink down to two inches. Without saying a word he picked me up between his fingers and popped me into his mouth."

 

"I was hysterical. He could eat me so easily. I hoped he wasn't such a monster he would. I could feel myself getting dizzy from the alcohol fumes in his breath. I could smell the death that could await me down his throat. Then I felt the floor shift and I fell down his throat. He ate me! Swallowed his daughter! I felt my skin tingle and then burn from the acids. This was it. I was going to die. These powers were going to kill me. It just took 5 extra years for it. Then I felt cool air. I was in a puddle of puke and dad was coughing over me. He looked as shocked as I was. I grew back instantly. "Kimberly I'm sorry! Daddy didn't mean..." he said before I kicked him in the face.  I quickly for some clothes on and ran to the police. They heard my story. They looked at me in different ways. Some saw me as a freak. Others pitied me. Others just stared at me. Then I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw it was a post-human you may know. Twilight Maiden" I said.

 

"The Twilight Maiden?" Theo asked. "Yeah her. She had busted up a gun running ring and was filing the report when she heard of me. She bent down and looked at me with those hauntingly sparkly black eyes. "It's going to be okay dear. We'll help you" she said. She got me cleaned up and got me some warm food. She knew what it was like to have powers that fucked with your life. Those shadow powers of hers? Yeah. She told me it wasn't attracting the right kind of guys. She stood with me when my dad was arrested. She was with me when I was placed in foster care. She was with me when I got drunk on my 21st birthday. My first real friend in a long time" I said. Those looked at me with such sadness. "And I thought I had it rough. Oh god Kimmy I'm sorry" he said hugging me tightly. In the moonlight I saw a tear run down his cheek. He really felt for me. "If I wasn't a cop I'd kill that fucker" he whispered. "Don't bother. He's rotting in prison for the next 10 years. I'm sure he's getting what he deserved" I said. I just lied. I wished he was dead. I loved him and he did everything he could to use that against me.

 

Days passed. No cases for me had come. Porcutripper was rumored to have gone missing though. Rumor was someone killed him and got rid of the body. True as fuck but nobody knew it was me. The police did a weak investigation but dropped it within a day. Good riddance many said. I drove home one night and saw a man trying to rape a woman. I quickly pulled over. I had changed out of uniform already so I was looking like just a regular girl. I ran into the alleyway. He had his back turned and was holding the girl down. Poor girl was scared shitless and crying for help. I shrank down as I neared him. I touched his shoe and shrank him down. I was a quarter of an inch tall but he was way smaller. Around two inches to me. The girl looked around wondering where her attacker was. I could smell something strong in the air. The girl was so frightened he pissed herself. She nearly crushed me standing up. She took off running. "What did you do to me?!" he yelled. Middle aged man with a scar. "Stopped you from raping that poor girl. Been a few days since I punished someone" I said tearing off his clothes. "Please! Don't hurt me!" he cried. "Hurt you? Like this?" I asked gripping his leg. He shrieked as I put pressure on it and the bone shattered like straw. "How many did you hurt? How many pleaded for you to stop?" I asked breaking his other leg. He sobbed in pain. "I have a special hate for rapists. You’re going to die. How is up to you. Slow or fast?" I asked.

 

"Please don't kill me!" he cried. "Wrong. That not one of your choices" I said breaking his arm. "...fast" he said. I didn't feel like eating him. I wanted him to truly suffer. I saw a pack of rats fighting over a breadcrumb. I grew back with him in my hand. He really was two inches now. The rats ran away when I got near and then I put the man down on the concrete. He tried dragging himself away from me with his only good limb. I just stepped back and waited. Sure enough the rats came back and sniffed the air. Wounded meat. The man screamed as they pounced on him. I watched as they tore him apart and devoured the scraps. All that was left was a tiny slick of blood. Not even his bones were left. I grinned and got back in my car. News got out that a rapist had disappeared right before his victim. I was called in.

 

"Minimizer, Mindfreak? You hear about a post-human taking out a rapist?" the captain asked. "No. Was it teleportation that made him disappear or some kind of camo?" Theo asked. "Don’t know. What about you Kim?" he asked me. My heart pounded. I was scared. "Kim?" Theo asked. "No. Haven't heard anything. You know our types don't get word until the shit has already hit the fan" I said. The captain nodded. "That's true. The higher ups wanted to know if a new guy came into town. Alright. Dismissed" he said. We walked out. "You okay?" Theo asked. "Fine. Just thinking how lucky that girl is right now" I said. "She sure was. Got plans for this weekend?" he asked. "No unless I get a case" I said. "Good. There's someone I want you to meet. My niece" he said. "Thought you didn't have any siblings" I said. "She's my foster sister's kid. She just woke up to being a post-human. She's having a rough time" he said. "If I can help sure" I said. Theo nodded and smiled. "What's her power?" I asked. "Don't know. She refuses to tell anyone. It's got people worried" he said.

 

Saturday came around and we rode to his foster sister's house just outside the city. "Theo! So glad you came!" a woman about 30 said opening the door. She was pretty.  Long black hair with hazel eyes. "This must be Kimmy! Theo has told me about how he found a nice girl" she said Theo looked embarrassed. "Come on in and drop your things" she said. It was a nice home. Two floors and even had a small swimming pool in the back. "You doing okay sis?" Theo asked. She hesitated to answer. "It's pointless to lie to someone like you. It's rough having to raise a child on your own" she said. So she was a single mom. Bet it is rough. "You know if you want I can move up here. It's only a 45 minute drive for me" Theo said.  Poor girl looked like she would cry any second. "Becca. I don't need my powers to see something is really troubling you" he said squeezing her hand. "It's Laura. She was complaining about stomach pains two weeks ago so o took her to the doctor. A routine screening showed she has the gene" she said.

 

"You told me on the phone she refuses to tell anyone her power. You sure she even knows?" Theo asked. Something strange has been going on since she came back from the doctors. Boys have been getting into fights at school around her. She dresses up more and last Wednesday I found three men camped near her window. When I ask her what's going on she just smirks. It's beginning to scare me!" she said crying. Theo hugged her. "We'll look into it. For now why don't you ask her to come down" Theo said. Becca asked her daughter to come down. A few moments later I watched a 13 year old girl come downstairs. She looked so much like her mom. Same hair but she had blue eyes. "Look who came by to visit" her mother said. "Uncle Theo!" the girl said hugging him. "Hey squirt. How's it going?" he asked. "Okay I guess" she replied. Theo began asking her regular questions. School. Movies. Boyfriends. Background stuff but important because I saw a hint of concentration in his eyes.

 

"So you got the honor roll. Awesome!" he said. Theo was sweating. Sweating? Why? "Laura. Why don't you let me and your mom talk for a bit" he said. Laura left but she glared at me slightly and smirked. She didn't even acknowledge me the whole time except then. Theo watched her leave. As soon as she did Theo bolted to the back porch. Theo breathed hard. "What's wrong?!" I asked. "She's got some type of power that's for sure. Some kind of control ability" he said. "Like yours?" Becca asked. "No. I poked at her mind. I felt no mental ability. We telepaths can sense others. Like hearing static. That's not what's going on" he said. "Did you find anything?" I asked. "Again no. She is really good at closing her mind. If I poked harder I could've hurt her. Jesus Becca. I felt..." he said before shaking his head. "What did you feel?" Becca asked. "Arousal" he said shamefully. The mood was quiet for the rest of the day until that evening after dinner. Laura was upstairs showering. "It was like being drugged with an aphrodisiac" he said. "Maybe it's like Porcutripper?" I asked. "No. She never touched my skin. Just my clothes" he said.

 

"You said you saw males being affected. What if I try to talk to her?" I asked. Theo looked surprised. "Could you?" Becca asked. "I can try. Maybe if I show her my powers she'll open up to me" I said. "Alright. Be careful. I doubt she'll hurt you but she just got whatever power she has. She might not even be aware she's using them" he said. I nodded and went upstairs. I knocked on her door. "Come in" she said. I opened the door. Typical teenager room. Posters of heroes but mostly male heroes. She was sitting on the edge of her bed playing with her phone. "Hey. We don't really get to know each other. I'm Kimberly" I said. "Laura" she said glancing up from her phone. "Heard you got powers. What's that like?" I asked. "You tell me. You work with Uncle Theo don't you?" she asked. "You don't like me do you? Why?" I asked. "What's your power?" she asked. "If I show you will you show me yours?" I asked. Laura nodded. I shrank down to 4 inches. "That's pretty cool. You look really cute that size" Laura said getting off the bed and sitting on the floor. She was like 150 ft. tall to me. That and the twitch in her eye unsettled me.

 

"So I showed you my powers. Show me yours. Please?" I asked. "Okay" she said. She closed her eyes. Nothing happened. "What’s supposed to happen?" I asked. "Give it a minute" she said. As seconds ticked by I waited. Nothing was happening. Hmmm...Her room smells nice. Sweet smelling. I felt my body getting warmer. My pussy was getting wet. What's...happening to me? "You feel that? That's what I can do. My body makes a small that people like. Never tired it on a girl though. How do you feel?" she asked. I couldn't answer. I dropped to my knees panting. "That bad? Bet you'd do anything for me like the others" she said. She put her feet close to me. "Bet you'd even lick my feet wouldn't you?" she said. Her gigantic feet were a foot from me. Her bare soles towered over me. Her toes wriggled as she thought about how helpless I was. "Say it. Ask to lick my toes" she said. She brought her soles down to the floor. My mind tried to fight the urge.

 

I felt so desperate to please her. If it made her happy I'd gladly lick her feet. "Please...let me lick your toes" I stammered. "Go ahead" she said. I ran to her feet and began licking her toes. She laughed. "I didn't think you actually do it! I know my feet are clean now but still! I got this much control?! Perfect. A tiny person licking my feet and begging to please me. I was scared at first about this power. People leering at me. Caught my gym teacher sniffing my shirt yesterday. Yeah I don't like you. I saw how Uncle Theo likes you. I like Uncle Theo. He's cute and funny and nice to me. I don't feel like sharing" she said pulling her foot back and putting it on my back. I felt her sole pushing down slightly. The pain was increasing but I didn't care. My body wanted to please this giant teenage goddess. "If I crushed you then I can have him. I'll just say it was an accident. Some crying to sell it" she said. He pressure increased and I felt my back creak. The door opened. "Hey I heard laughing. Guess you guys...LAURA!" Theo shouted.

 

Laura immediately pulled her foot off me. "What the hell were you...ohh" he said gripping his head. "Breathe Uncle Theo" Laura said. "I...want to...make love...NO!" Theo said fighting back. Laura eyes went wide and she fell back onto her bed. Theo grabbed me and took me out of the room. "Kim! Speak to me! You okay?!”  he yelled. The fresh air helped clear my head. "My head. Theo. What happened?" I asked still in his hand. "She was going to kill you. She was about to take me over when I have a mental command to sleep" he said. I could see Becca sobbing on the sofa. "It's her smell. That's her power" I groaned. Theo sat me on the sofa so I could grow back. He sat next to us. "Of course. That's her power. It explains everything. Pheromones. Laura has absolute control over her pheromones" he said. "I don't get it" I said. "Every animal and some bugs excrete chemicals called pheromones to signal a mate. Even us. Laura can do it at a million times more powerful. Her body odor is literally a love drug. That's really dangerous for a teen to have" he said.

 

"Can't believe my baby tried to kill someone" Becca muttered. "Becca. She isn't in full control of herself. I know what can happen when that kind of power is given to a kid. We both know don't we?" he said. "What's going to happen to her? Will they take her away?" Becca asked. "No. I'll talk to a friend at the clinic I go to. Get her started on a Negation treatment. Her powers won't be this strong after she leaves puberty. Her natural teenage hormones are supercharging her powers right now. We'll get through this" Theo said. Becca hugged him tightly. "Can I talk to you outside?" I asked. Theo stepped onto the porch. "It's not just her powers she's got issues about. It's you too. She loves you in a not family way. That's why she tried to kill me" I said. Theo sighed. "It's my fault. She never knew her dad and I'm too...attached to her" he said. "That not your fault. She's confused" I said. "Kim. Laura is my daughter" he said.  I was stunned.

End Notes:

commerical time

Episode 6..."Justice by any Means" pt. 2 by Size Master
Author's Notes:

back to the show

 

 

"Me and Becca...it happened shortly after I moved into the foster home. It was a mistake yeah and then she got pregnant. She didn't have the heart to abort the baby" he said. "And you never told Laura. Why?" I asked. "Her parents being foster siblings?" Theo said. He looked out at the starry sky. "We panicked when Becca went into labor. You saw her skin color. It would be clear as day the baby was mixed. Imagine our shock she was born with her mom's skin color. Was it because post-human genes who knows. All she inherited was my grandmother’s eyes...and a post-human gene" he said. "You should tell her. She deserves to know. Maybe it would give her perspective" I said. "After all this time? Especially today?" he asked. "I’d want to know. You heard my story. I'd kill to have my real daddy back" I said. Theo nodded. He understood what I meant. He walked back into the house. I heard Theo talking to Becca. She looked totally blown away when he told her he would tell Laura the truth. "She did this because she's in love with me Rebecca! My girlfriend almost became a stain under her foot. You do realize that's attempted murder!" Theo snapped. Becca hung her head. "This is something we should've done long ago. We were so worried about how she would be teased we never considered the hole in her heart we would create" he said.

 

Theo looked upstairs. "I'm going up there while she's still under and begin fixing this" Theo said. He went up the steps and we followed. He sat on the bed next to Laura who was still asleep. He stared at her with sad eyes and placed his hands on the side of her head. "What are you going to do?" I asked. "Something I hoped I'd never have to do to anyone. Tamper with her mind. First thing is seal her powers away. I'm putting a mental block in her mind so she won't have access to them. A temporary measure that will wear off eventually. The next part will be more drastic and will take some concentration. Be quiet" he said. Theo closed his eyes. Laura sighed in her sleep. "That's done. Now the next part" he said. Theo squinted and Laura groaned. It sounded like she was in pain. Becca went to stop him and I stopped her. Theo breathed out hard and gasped. "Done. I erased the last two weeks from her mind. To her it was the last day before her powers kicked in" he said. "How will we explain a two week gap in her memory?" Becca asked. "Say she was very ill and was in a coma. Say it was due to her powers kicking in. That might scare her enough not to dwell on using them" he said. "You think it will work?" I asked. "I...I don't know" he said.  

 

"For now let her sleep" he said. Theo brushed aside a strand of her hair. He bent down and kissed her forehead. None of us said a word at dinner. Then we heard feet coming down the steps. Laura was shaking her head. "Mom? We got aspirin? Head really hurts. Hey Uncle Theo!" she said. Becca ran to her and hugged her tightly. "Mom? Why are you crying?" she asked. Theo looked at me and I nodded. "Pull up a chair kiddo. There's something you need to know" he said. I sat there listening to him explain what happened to her. She was shocked to hear she was in a coma and more so that she had powers. Of course she asked what kind. "They're...strength powers. They caused too much strain on your body and almost caused a stroke. Starting next week you need to take medicine until you're old enough to handle them" he said lying. "Okay. If you say so" she said. She turned to get some food when Theo grabbed her arm. "There's something else sweetie. God. How do I say this? Laura I'm not your uncle" he said.

 

Laura looked at him curious. "I’m really your dad" he said. Laura. The look on her face would stay in his mind forever. Shock. Pain. Anger. "No. You're my uncle. Right mom?" she asked Rebecca. She nodded. Laura began hitting him. "Where were you?! Where were you when I needed a dad?! Alone waiting for mom to come home! Father daughter dance! Why lie and say you're my uncle?! WHY?!" she yelled. Theo took every punch in his chest. "Any excuse I had would be pointless. All I can say is sorry. I'm so very sorry" Theo said sadly. She sobbed and kept hitting him till she fell to the floor. Theo hugged her and she fought to break free but he wouldn't let go. He kept saying sorry. Laura sobbed into his chest. When she calmed down Theo explained why they lied. Theo told her that would change. He would be a part of her life. Not as some uncle that showed up a day or so every few months. He held her and talked to her until late at night. He noticed she was asleep.

 

Becca was outside smoking. "Can you take her to her room? I need to talk to Becca" he said. He stepped out the room onto the porch. I picked the girl up. For a kid she was heavy. I found it hard to carry her up the steps. Making sure I was not seen I shrank her. Only 4 inches tall she was easy to carry now. I sat on her bed and looked at her. Sleeping peacefully. I remembered what she did to me. Made me feel less than a person. I found my grip tighten. "Dad" she mumbled. That tiny voice stuck in me. She was a troubled girl not in control of her powers. I placed her on the bed and grew her back to normal. I sat there for a moment thinking about the people I killed.   Where did it go wrong for them? If Theo hadn't been around would I found myself punishing her in years to come? I thought about it as I came down. Becca was washing dishes and Theo was on the sofa. "We got so lucky today" he said. He had no idea how right he was. "You two talked a long time. She ask about me?" I asked. He nodded. "Told her you were my girlfriend. She frowned but I sensed she understood. She's still a confused girl up there" he said pointing to his head. "But not murderous right?" I asked grinning. "No. Me and Becca talked. I'm going to move in here. Be part of her life" he said.

 

"That's great!" I said. "I'm sorry you got involved" he said holding my hand. "Don't be. I'm glad I met her" I said. Theo kissed me. "I don't deserve you" he said. "You deserve this. Read my mind" I said. Theo did and blushed. "Never thought about that. Guess we wouldn't make noise at that size" he said. Be bid Becca good night and went to our room. We shrank down to an inch on the bed. "Can't believe you can do this. You never told anyone?" he asked. "No. Worried that others would fear me" I said. Theo kissed me as he got closer to me. He sucked on my nipples and lined his cock with my pussy. "You don't have to be gentle. They won't hear us" I said. Theo shoved his tiny cock into me and began pounding me right off the bat. He draped my leg over his shoulder and rammed me harder and harder. He gripped my hips and pulled me to him. He held me there as he blew his load into me. Theo put his arm around my chest and held me. I felt his chest hair on my back. "Kimmy. I love you so much. Where have you been all my life?" he asked.

 

A cliché I know but he was sincere. He voice broke when he said that. I heard him sniffling. I realized what the question really was. Where was I when he was suffering the most? I took his arm off me and grew to normal size. I grew him slightly bigger but not much. Just around 6 inches. I placed him on my chest between my tits. I stroked his back. "I'm here now. That's what matters. Theodore I'm not going anywhere" I said. The small man whimpered and hugged me. I wanted to protect him. Keep anything from hurting him. He didn't deserve that kind of pain. Guilt or burden. Later that evening I sucked him off. He lay on my face gently humping my mouth until he spurted his little load. He fell asleep exhausted. People fear us. Sometimes rightfully. The truth is people should fear being us. Suicide rate is staggering for post-humans. Tragically so for ones that just awaken. Figures that are told to us because of our job stick to us.

 

There's special counseling for us and even suicide hotlines manned by post-humans. Why am I thinking about this now? As I held this shrunken man I thought about one thing. Marriage. He completed me. His daughter gave me hope that even the shittiest things people do can be prevented if vigilant. I'd love to have Laura as a niece. The next day we went out like family to picnic at a nearby lake. It had been many years since I felt connected like a family. Laura even had fun playing with me. She seemed happier knowing she had a dad. My happiness took a downturn a few days later.

 

I was coming into the precinct and I saw TV cameras and reporters. Something happened. "Guys what's with the news crews?" I asked the officers inside. Many of them looked horrified or pissed. Ralph walked by smoking a cigarette looking pale. "Ralph?" I asked. The man looked at me with reddened eyes. He looked like he had been crying. "Theo? What's the hell happened? Ralph looked like he saw utter hell" I said. Theo sighed. "Early this morning dispatch got a call about a noise complaint from an apartment. Something about yelling and screams. They sent out some officers to check it out. They knocked on the door and got no answer but they did hear something like a growl. They kicked the door in and..." Theo said before taking a breath. "It was Changeling. He struck again. He attacked a mother and her daughter. Caught him red handed. The mother had her throat ripped out. Her daughter...he was eating her. Girl was only 10 Kim! The officers shot him" he said. "My god. And Ralph had to process the scene didn't he?" I asked. Theo nodded.

 

"Least we killed the bastard" I said. "He's in critical. His powers seem to help him heal" Theo said. "If only we locked him up last time. That family would still be alive" he said. Any hope I had for things working out was gone. I spent the rest of the day in a fog. My anger building inside me. I made up my mind. I would begin killing the scum strangling this city again and Changeling would be the first. Theo was worried about me. He followed me home. "I can stay" he said. "No. I want to be alone" I said softly. Theo left and I saw him look up at my window. I waited a half hour before I left. I changed into my dark clothes and drove near the hospital. I parked the car a block away and walked to it. I made sure to hide my face from the cameras inside. It was simple to find out where he was. That kind of talk doesn't stay quiet. He was on the third floor in room 316. I got off the elevator and saw two officers posted outside the door. I ducked into a bathroom and shrunk down. Quarter of an inch to be precise.

 

I made my way walking against the edge of the floor and wall. Nurses and doctors passed by. Like gods they towered over me. Like gods they controlled life and death. Me? I was a bug of death. A mosquito that could kill anyone with just a simple touch and a few seconds of time. The walk to his room took two hours. I walked past the officers and climbed under the door. They didn't know that a fellow officer had shrunk herself to kill the monster they guarded. He was alone. Hooked to a ventilator and was being fed saline and a green substance I knew what it was. Negation. It kept him from morphing into a bird or mouse and escaping. It also kept his healing slow. Explains why he is still injured. I glance at his chart. Fucker took 8 gunshot wounds and still survived. The devils luck but like all luck it eventually runs out. I grow back to normal size. I place my hand on his mouth and he immediately woke up. "Shhh...evening Changeling. You don't know who I am but I know who you are. Killer. Rapist. Monster. You used the law to your advantage to get away with it. This time though you got caught. You get a sentence but here's the thing. This state doesn't have the death penalty and I'm willing to guess some slick lawyer will try to use the insanity defense. I'm going to prevent all of that" I said.

I could see the fear in his eyes as he tried to morph and couldn't. "Don't bother. They got Negation running through your ass. I wanted you awake so you knew why you're going to die. Justice is something that can be bought or sold like its property. What I do is justice the way it was meant to be. Absolute" I said. In my pocket was a switchblade. I took it out. He began to panic as I cut his arm. "I'm not going to kill you with this. I need your blood to make a statement. In their eyes you're going to disappear but this way they know you didn't escape. They'll look for you for awhile but not long. Why? A whole lot of people are going to disappear soon just like you. The cops will realize you were among them" I said dabbing the blade in his blood. I wrote a message on his bedsheet. "Justice".

 

After doing that I shrank him down. The IV lines came out of his arms as he shrank down. The machines began beeping like crazy. I had to act fast. "Die" I said cramming his one inch body into my mouth and swallowing. I heard the shouting of doctors. I dashed to the edge of the room and shrank down. I finished shrinking just as the door flew open. Doctors were stunned to see him not there. The cops came in and immediately radioed for support. "Justice written in blood" one said. "Someone got to him?" the other asked. "If they did then where's the body?" his partner asked. I belched. I casually walked out the room and down the hallway. I waited till I was at the elevator before growing back to normal. I easily walked out of the hospital before they put it on lockdown. I walked to my car as I saw police cars zoom by to help with the search. "Sorry guys. You won't find him" I said patting my belly. He didn't even put up a fight. No wriggling or anything. Must've been too weak to even do that. Fitting he died at the mercy of a woman.

 

I drove home and changed into something less like a vigilante. I made some tea and shrank down to 3 inches. One little perk about this power is I can use a teacup as a bathtub. You have no idea how relaxing it is to soak your tired body in a warm cup of green tea. It was heaven. The tea water melting away the stress. I blushed when I thought how Theo might like it if he drank the tea now that it tasted a little like me. I got out the cup and dried off with a napkin. I began growing back to normal when I noticed something off. "What the hell?" I wondered when I had to concentrate much harder than normal. When I got to 6 inches I found I couldn't get any bigger. "What’s happening?!" I yelled. I began to panic. Was something wrong with my powers?! "Oh no" I said realizing what happened. Changeling. He had Negation in his body when I ate him. My stomach absorbed the drug along with his nutrients. It was dampening my powers. Jesus. They must've given him a very potent concentration of it. Way to go Kim. Can it get any worse? My phone started ringing. Fuck me...

 

My phone was in the charger dock near me on the table. Maybe I can just answer and play it off. Aw crap. He's trying to FaceTime me. Double fuck. I have to answer. He'll come over if I don't. Okay. I have an idea that might work. I put my hand on the giant screen of my iPhone and press the green answer icon. "Hey Kim. Woah. You got the camera really close to you face don't you?" he asked. "Maybe. What's up?" I asked wondering if he heard anything. "Nothing. Just checking on you. You looked rattled earlier" he said. "I'm fine. Nothing a relaxing soak didn't cure" I said. "Hmm...wish I was with you. Maybe I can come over?" he asked mischievously. "No. It's really late. I'm turning in" I said. "Okay. You sound better anyway. See you tomorrow Kim" he said hanging up. I breathed a sigh of relief. That's one problem down. Now for the other. I was able to use the power cord to the dock as a rope to get down. I tried growing again. Nothing.

 

"Calm down. This shit does wear off. Just get some rest" I told myself. I made my way to my bed and climbed up into it. The bed was as big as a gymnasium to me but it was soft and comfy. It took no time at all to fall asleep. I opened my eyes to the sound of a familiar voice. "Sleep well honey?" a giant man asked. "Dad?" I asked. "I made you favorite. Waffles. Now let's get you out of those pajamas" he said tugging on my clothes. His giant fingers pulled on my sleepwear. I tried to fight them off. My hands. My arms. They were shorter and younger. "There we go" he said. I could see his erection. He looked into my eyes and he pulled my panties off. "So precious. Spread your legs for me" he said. I found myself whimpering as I did. He smelled my sex and licked his lips. I felt his giant tongue begin lapping at my tiny shrunken pussy. "Dad please..." I said. "Shhh...daddy will be done soon" he said stopping just to talk. He began sucking hard. Extracting any sweet juices I made. With a grunt I came in his mouth. I could hear his loud slurping. "Dad. Can I have breakfast now?" I asked.

 

"Just one last thing honey" he said unzipping his pants. He brought me to his boxers and shoved me inside. I was gripping his cock to avoid falling. Then I heard his zipper and the little light I had faded. "Daddy! DADDY!" I screamed. I awoke. "A dream" I muttered. The sun was just rising over the skyline. My body was drenched with sweat. My body...I was normal size again! I began my day early. No way I was going back to sleep. I showered and dressed and headed out to work. I took my time getting to work. Stopped at a real breakfast diner. Regular people going on with their lives as I sipped coffee and ate pancakes and sausage. I thought about my dream. Now and then I would get a letter from him. I never opened them. Didn't need that. He was dead to me. When I was younger I was given a psychiatrist that specialized in abused kids and teens. It didn't work out. She said she knew how I felt. Bullshit. Nobody knows how it feels to have someone you love and trusted use you as a jerk off toy. The TV was playing the news. The top story was how Changeling disappeared last night.

 

I had to wade through the reporters to get inside the station. The precinct was a madhouse. "You saw the news right?" Theo asked. "Yeah. He disappeared?" I asked. "Everyone in the bullpen now!" the captain yelled. So every officer in my division was crammed into the meeting room. "So I know you heard the news that Changeling disappeared from his room. What you don't know is we suspect it wasn't by his choice. We found blood that matches his on the bed. It was used to scrawl out Justice. We don't know how he got out or if he's even alive. AV forensics combed the cameras and found something" he said. Oh shit. "Everyone is accounted for except this person here" he said. He pulled up a still of a person in black. Me. Oh shit shit. "This person rode the elevator up and went into the bathroom. The interesting thing is he or she never came out but is seen ridding the car down" he said.

 

"A teleporter maybe?" Paul asked. "That's the theory. We know that Changeling had a lot of victims. Many we don't know about. It's possible one related to a victim came back to dish out some payback" the captain said. "Any DNA or fingerprints?" an officer asked. I held my breath. "None. Like a fucking ghost. That means we might have a pro folks. I want narcotics to squeeze every snitch. Find out if our friend payed anyone else a visit or at least seen Changeling. Beat patrol. Take a photo with you. Ask around" he said. "Excuse me sir. Sounds like this person did us a favor" a young officer said. "I will pretend I didn't hear that.  We don't need vigilantes running around. Powers or not. What separates them from us is this. We are trained to deal with problems. They're not. We do not need another PyroPriest incident" he said. "PyroPriest?" another young officer said. "God you kids make me feel old. PyroPriest was a guy back in '88 burning people he considered sinners. A catholic priest with pyrokinetic powers. First he started with murders and drug dealers. Then whores and pimps. As the weeks dragged on it got worse. When we finally caught up to him he was busy burning a divorce lawyer like he was a candle. The body count was 37 I think. A post-human on loan from the FBI named Frostbite took him down. Now enough talking. I want to see some action. Dismissed" he said. Oh thank god. They didn't know it was me.

 

"Crazy shit huh?" Theo asked. "Yeah. What do you think about this vigilante angle?" I asked. "The captain has a point. If people took the law in our hands this city turns into Deadwood. At the very least we need to find this person before they get themselves killed" Theo said. His words struck me. Maybe because I wanted to hear words of encouragement from him instead of the opposite. "What do you think?" he asked. "What I think is if someone killed Changeling earlier that woman and child would still be alive" I said walking away. I hopped into the squad car and went on patrol. It was my job to patrol in the morning hours and return later when I had no case to work on. I used to enjoy this. It meant not having to case a scene or look at any giant dead people. Not today though. I was worried now. Cops knew I was out there and yet my desire to kill criminals didn't diminish. I spent my time writing down potential targets. Massage parlors with wealthy clients. A crack house that for some reason kept reopening.  Strip club slash mob front that we knew was controlled by a powerful man that had the right friends. 

 

Anyone who ever worked as an officer can tell you that you can't police the whole city. There are places you know shit happens and you try to minimize the spillover. Criminals can be the worst hypocrites. Use the law to cover you own illegal activities. Paying defense attorneys with dirty money. Bribery. Informants. Long ago mom told me the secret to killing weeds. Attack the root. I returned to the station later. Theo was quiet around me. No doubt surprised at my answer. I had to play it cool though. I asked him if he wanted to do something this weekend. He declined saying he was going to spend time with Laura. When we were alone I hugged and kissed him. He relaxed a bit. This was what he knew of me. "We'll do something next weekend" he said smiling.

 

I let almost a week pass before resuming my plans. The search of Changeling had died down. Nobody knew where he was. Not even his old running buddies. It was officially turned over to homicide and forensics. My division. I was asked to shrink down in the hospital room and look around. Nothing was there and even if it was I wouldn't tell them. I did walk around for an hour 3 inches tall just for show. "Anything Lt.?" an officer asked me. "No Eric. Not a thing" I replied. Eric was slightly new. Been on the force for 8 months. 21 years old and fresh out of the academy. Kinda cute in a little brother kind of way. Quiet though. "Can I ask you a question Lt.?" he asked. "Only if you stop calling me Lt. Kim is just fine" I said. "What's it like being so small?" he asked. "Well it like going to another world except you're not. You know what stuff is but your mind has trouble with the gigantism of everything. It takes getting use to" I said.

"Don't you feel scared being so small? Anything could happen. I could trip over and crush you!" he said. He did look worried. "It's...it's kind of a faith thing. When I was young it was bad for me but being an officer showed me to put faith in those around you. When you're with your partner are you scared?" I asked. "Sometimes. I know he'll have my back but that's not the same. I don't see me having that kind of faith" he said. "Eric. Pick me up" I said. He looked worried. "Come on" I said. He gently picked me up. He opened his palm. It was sweaty. He was nervous. "How do you feel?" I asked. "Worried I might drop you" he replied. "You can more than that. You could even eat me if you wanted" I said. He looked horrified. "Relax I know you wouldn't. That's faith. Faith is like trust. Takes time to build. I'm in your hand. I won't fall off. Now. How do you feel?" I asked. "A little better now. Funny. It feels normal to talk to a shrunken girl" he said. "That's because you see me as a person. A fellow officer. One that trusts you" I said.

 

"I kinda get it now. I need to stop worrying what can go wrong and focus on what I can do" he said. "Now you got it. Now put me back down" I said. He did and I grew back to normal. "Thanks umm...Kim" he said blushing. Cute. The conversation I had with him was good but I left out one thing. Faith can be put in the wrong things. For example our justice system. I told Ralph I found nothing.  Soon it was Friday night. Theo said he was taking me somewhere special tomorrow. Last weekend he spent it with Laura. Looking at pictures of her family on her dad's side, shopping, he even taught her how to make pasta. She was doing well. Taking Negation every day to suppress her powers. In a few years she would be okay to get a smaller dose. Theo promised to be with every step of the way. I had a target tonight. A house a mile sway being used by a middle level dealer. More risky than all my past targets. I parked the car a block off and walked to it.

 

I shrank down to get under the door. I looked around the living room. A couple of keys of coke on a table. Two guys on the sofa. Another in the kitchen. All armed. "You done yet cutting it?" A booming voice asked. "Just now. Getting it ready for selling" one said on the sofa. The one asking was known in the system. Carlos "Ironman" Gutierrez. A post-human with the ability to increase his strength. Multiple times he's been charged with dealing but each time no product was found on him. Hearsay is the legal term. Why not call the police now? Simple. No warrant means no evidence. Get a warrant? Carlos is rumored to have a friend in the Court. He'll know it's coming. I sat in the corner and wait. I need to see if anyone else is here. A woman barely dressed comes into the room. Her bare feet sent shockwaves through the cheap old tile floor. "Come back to bed baby. That can wait" she said. "Damn.  A witness. Need to wait till they're asleep" I thought. "In a minute. You sure you can move some of this chica?" he asked. "Of course. I know some students at my school that would love to score" she said. She was too old to be a student. "Heh. Got to admit. Nice cover being a teacher" he said. Motherfucker...

 

I watched the two leave the room leaving me with the other three. I walk to the ones on the sofa. One is busy dividing the Coke into smaller bags. The other is busy watching TV. I'm near the one watching TV. His boot is next to me. I touch it and concentrate. It happens so quickly his friend didn't notice him gone. His buddy though is now at my feet. I cram him into my pocket. I walk over to his friend. "You gonna watch cartoons all night or are you gonna help?" he asked. I see him look and was surprised he wasn't there. I touch his shoe and he shrank down. He goes into my pocket too. The one in the kitchen comes into the living room. "Fuck? Where did they go?" he asked. He wanders near me. I hide under the sofa to avoid his feet. I dash out and touch him. He joins his friends. "Easier than I thought" I said. I grow to two inches to make the trip to the back room. I get there and see his girl riding him. I'm almost awestruck watching the giants fuck. The wriggling in my pocket tells me to speed up. The slapping of skin is like thunder. Their moans and groans deafening. It wasn't easy climbing up the bed. The shaking was like an earthquake.

 

When I got there they didn't see me get close. I had to act quickly before they finished. Before he pulled out. You'll see why soon. "Fuck yeah. Your pussy is so warm and tight. What...?" he said as he felt me touch his sole. "Here it comes asshole" I said out loud. I concentrated hard. This took more effort than usual and here's why. He shrank and so did she. She shrank because she was touching him just enough for my power to channel into her. If I waited I'd had to shrink her separately and that might give me trouble with the gun lying nearby. They were the size of grains of salt. She was too busy trying to get him to cum to notice but he did. He shoved her off her. "Hey Carlos" I said. He was shocked. The woman screamed seeing me. "I know you! Minimizer!" he said. "Bingo. Too bad you'll never get to tell anyone" I said. I reached down and grabbed the girl and put her in my pocket. I grabbed him and he forced my hand open. "Fix me or I'll kill you!" he said lunging at me. He punched me in the chest and I fell down. Fuck! He's like Paul! "Fucker!" I yelled growing. 4 inches.

 

I grabbed him again with both hands and he strained to get free. 6 inches! He was having trouble now. Have to stop him. I plucked his tiny body and he screamed in pain. A normal person would be a stain but he was intact. Hurt bad but intact. I put him in my pocket. Bet he's having fun in there. When I grow I can grow whatever or whoever is touching me...if I want. The others in my pocket grew but I made sure he didn't. His friends must be 50 ft. tall compared to him. I left the house and grew back to normal. I dumped them into a bag for safekeeping. They were around 2 3/4 inches except Carlos. They screamed and clawed at the plastic bag as I drove home. I quickly weren't up the stairs and closed my door. I dumped them on my bed.

 

"Stop begging! Gets annoying" I said taking off my clothes. I sat naked before them. I had plans for them. "Here's the deal. You lives are over. No more drug pushing. No more fucking up people's lives. You do as I say and you'll live longer" I said. They were quiet. They looked to the tiny mite of a man they once called boss. "Don’t look to him to save you. He can't save himself" I said licking my finger. I touched Carlos and brought my finger to my face. He was stuck like glue to it. He was too injured to pry himself free. I sucked on my finger and acted like I was tasting fine meat. I swallowed. A quick end to a dangerous man. The girl below started sobbing. "Now that your boss is busy giving me what miniscule calories he had it time for the four of you" I said. "Lady I was just a bodyguard! I never dealt any drugs!" one said. "Yeah but you had no problems taking his money. That's guilty by association" I said. I grabbed him up and tore his clothes off. I jammed him into my mouth and swallowed. "Sorry but I absolutely hate people who make excuses for doing bad shit. Now I did promise you'll live longer if you do as I say. I can still make that work with just three of you" I said.

 

"Take of your clothes or else" I said coldly. Thy bogeyed fearing they would be my next meal. "You can't do this! You can't just eat people! You're a cop for fuck's sake! One man shouted. "First of all I can. Second, I'm not a cop right now. I'm off duty. Right now I'm a civilian who is fed up with people like you falling through the cracks of the system. Speaking of cracks" I said pulling my pussy lips open. They looked at my cunt like it was a drooling monster ready to swallow them up. "You three are going to take turns trying to make me cum. Whoever gets me cumming gets to live" I said. They all looked at one another. His friend pushed him down and ran for my pussy. He quickly began rubbing my cunt. Shoving his arms into it. "Oh yeah that's it" I said moaning. His friend quickly got up and shoved him aside. He began facing his tiny cock into me.

 

They both began fighting each other to make me orgasm. I laughed at them. The woman took advantage of the situation and while they were wrestling each other began licking and slurping my juices. Her hands rubbed my lips as her face was buried in giant pussy. "Oh fuck! I'm going to cum!" I yelled. The two men froze instantly and saw the woman. They tried pulling her away to take credit. Too late. I yelled out as I came. Took a minute to catch my breath. "It was me! I made you cum!" she yelled. "Yeah you did" I panted.  I brushed her to the side. "Now for you two. You're both going to die. How would you like it? Quick and painful or quick and painless?" I asked. One of them ran. Sheer terror made him run. I watched him actually jump off the bed. The bedroom rug kept him from going splat. When he landed he yelled out. A chirp really. He gripped his leg. Broken badly to the point a tiny sliver of his femur poked out the skin. I got up.

 

"No!" he yelled dragging himself. I stood there with my bare feet on either side of him. I waited till he crawled onto the cold hardwood floor. Exhausted he looked up. I raised my foot over him. My pink sole hovered over him. "Don't stain my floor okay?" I said lowering my foot. "NO! PLEASE DON'T! AHHHHH!" *CRUNCH*. I had never crushed anyone before. The sound is surreal. Like stepping on a juicy cockroach. A mix of crunching and wet squelch. I raised my foot off him. Between my toes was stained red. "Wow" I said. I knew I would crush him good. Hell at my size it was like dropping a building on him. He was flat and I mean fucking flat. Cartoon flat. A splatter of red and guts. You couldn't tell it was a man once. I went to the bathroom and grabbed a wad of toilet paper. I wiped off the blood from my foot and the floor. His remains wadded up I dumped them into the toilet and flushed. I sat back on the bed. "He ended up getting the quick and painless treatment but I think he was in some real pain with that broken leg. Should've just accepted his fate" I said. The girl was frozen in shock. The man just trembled at my sight.

 

"Now for you. What do you want?" I asked. "I don't wanna die that way. Just do it quick. Really quick" he quietly said. I picked him up. "No crushing?" I asked. "Please. I don't wanna die like a bug" he said. "I won't then" I said gripping his head. With a slight twist I snapped his neck. Like snapping a matchstick. He hung limply in between my fingers. I put his body in my mouth and let it slide down my throat. "Well you're the lone survivor" I told the woman. "You'll let me live?" she asked. "No remember I said how long? “No! I'll rub your feet or lick your pussy! Please don't kill me!" she sobbed. "Why should I care? You sell drugs to schoolchildren. Wait...that reminds me" I said. I looked at my calendar app. "Can't believe I forgot" I said. Next Monday at 10 am I was scheduled to give a speech to kids at s local elementary school. Say no to drugs and be good kind of shit. A program started by the mayor to help regulars feel easier with post-humans as cops. I was chosen as I'm the least threatening type. "Alright lady. I won't kill you" I said. She relaxed and I touched her. She shrank down to a half inch. I scooped her up and put her in my dresser drawer with my panties. Her Justice was coming. If she knew maybe she would beg me to kill her right now.

 

I went to sleep later. I was exhausted but I sleep very peacefully. That Saturday Theo came over with his daughter. The woman was carefully hidden and her screams for help was muted by the giant thick wall of dresser. "I told her we can have a picnic today" he said. "That sounds great" I said. Just after saying that a rumble of thunder filled our ears. We looked out the window. Sure enough storm clouds filled the sky. "Guess that’s canceled" Theo said. Laura looked very disappointed. I. the far Conner of my living room I saw something that gave me an idea. "No necessarily" I said walking to the corner. I picked up the old terrarium. "I didn't know you had a pet" Theo said. "I don't. Two years ago a therapist suggested I take care of one. I ended up getting a pet turtle" I said. "You had a turtle. That's sounds boring" Laura said. "Well for a normal person yeah. For me it was kinda fun. When it was cold outside I would shrink down and crawl into the terrarium. I'd just doze off sunning myself on Shelly's back" I said.

 

"Your turtles name was Shelly?" Laura said giggling. "Hey! It's a good name. Better than Leonardo or Michelangelo. Miss that cute guy. He liked me rubbing his head when I was three inches tall" I said. "Where is he? Did he...die?" Laura asked. "No. I gave him to a lonely boy a few doors down. It was better for both of us. My job sometimes kept me from home. Had to worry that Shelly had food and water" I said. "So this idea is we have the picnic in there?" Theo asked. "Why not? Has sand and moss or grass. Even had a lamp for sunlight" I said. "Can we dad?! That sounds really fun!" Laura said. "Sure. Why not? Now Laura you need to do us a favor though. Keep this part from your mom. Kim is kinda worried that if people knew she could shrink others they'd be scared of her" Theo said. Laura quickly nodded. Thanks Theo. I had them stand close together and hold hands. "Hold still" I said touching their shoulders. I shrank them slowly not to frighten Laura. The process took about 30 seconds. When it was done they were two and 1 1/2 inches tall respectively. A tiny father and daughter. I bent down and slowly picked them up.

 

"So how does it feel being shrunk Laura?" I said. The last time she was asleep. "It’s so weird. Everything is so big!" She said looking down from my hand. She gripped my finger tightly. "Relax kiddo. I'd never drop you" I said. I smiled a bit getting close to her. I could tell she tried to hide her fright. I carried them to the terrarium and gently lowered my hand. They stepped off.  I turned on the lamp too low to simulate a warm spring day. Now for me. I sat down on the floor. I shrank down to a foot and lifted myself up. I shrank again till I was 6 inches tall. I dropped myself down into the terrarium. They were near me. To them I was like an amazon of legend. 15 ft. tall. I shrank down till I was their size. "Now let's get this picnic started!" I said. Theo opened the basket and pulled out a blanket for us to sit on. Laura gazed at the glass around us. "I can't believe I'm so tiny" she said. "Believe it. Right now you're the size of a Cheeto" I said.  "Have you ever thought about shrinking bad guys? You could build prisons a lot smaller and faster" Laura said.

 

"...never thought about it. Ever since I discovered my second talent I only used it on one other person" I said. "Who?" she asked. I glanced over at Theo who was getting the food ready. "Dad?!" she yelled. "Shhh! I did it because I love your dad enough that we trust one another. Powers aren't meant to hurt people" I said. "Then why is that vigilante running around then?" she asked. I was surprised she knew about that. "I think that person is trying to get rid of people the law can't touch. She gets rid of criminals only" I said. "Know what I think? I think she does it because she can. Not because of some cause. If she can kill people like that then what separates   her from the bad guys you can dad catch?" she said. Her back was turned to me so she didn't see me glare at her. How dare she?! What does she know?! She's just a kid!

 

"Laura let me give you some perspective. Every person she has made go missing has been either a murderer, drug pusher, pimp, or human trafficker. Is the world better with them still around or not?" I asked. "Not of course" she answered. "Right and here's the thing. The public is literally divided on supporting this person. Even officers in our own department. Weither this person really has a cause isn't important. The question is has her actions did harm or good?" I said. "Never thought about it like that" she said. "Laura. I noticed you referred to the vigilante as a woman. Why?" I asked curious. "It would be cool if she was" she said. "Yeah...cool" I said. "You girls gonna stare out that glass like a hamster or are you gonna come over and eat?" Theo yelled. We smiled and trotted our way to the center of the terrarium. He made the best turkey sandwiches. Mayo and tomatoes. Yum. Years ago I discovered something being shrunk. Food tastes funny when you're shrunk. Maybe it's the preservatives or hormones but it's lacking in natural flavor when a tiny person tries to eat a normal sized chunk of meat. Another thing that's unique to my life.

 

We all laughed at stories we told one another. The one about Paul sneezing and blowing out a window was funny. After eating we played a bit. Theo had brought a Frisbee with him. The makeshift sand floor was about 10 inches long and 4 inches wide but it was enough for us. Laura even started a water fight in my turtle’s old water dish. Wish I could take a picture of this. Tiny little people splashing around with not a care in the world. It was getting late though. "Alright guys. Time to wrap up" I said growing a few inches. Laura stared at me with awe. Still amazed at the sight of a giant woman. I crawled out the terrarium and to the floor. Soon I was back to normal and picking them up. Laura wasn't afraid this time. They were back to normal size in seconds. "You have fun today Laura?" I asked. "Yes. Thanks Kim" she said smiling. "It was very sweet to let her in on your secret" Theo whispered and kissing me. "I'll call you I said to him. They left me and I sat down tired from the day.

 

I gave my shrunken teacher some food and water. I wanted her alive for Monday.  She looked pitiful. She could barely speak let alone beg. I didn't know but she could hear Theo and Laura earlier. She was screaming for help the whole time. Sunday came. Theo met me for dinner and a movie. Later that night we had sex. It turned me on thinking about the shrunken woman just feet away too weak to scream for help. After our first round of sex we took turns being small. I went first. I shrank to 4 inches tall and he picked me up. My heart beat fast. My breaking quickened. "I'll never hurt you" he whispered. He knew I was instinctively scared because of my past. I began kissing his giant lips. He didn't kiss back and waited till I was done. He took the tiniest lick of my face. So gentle he was.

 

He put me on his lips and he laid back. His mouth opened slightly and my legs fell in. He began slurping me deeper into his mouth until his lips were locked around my torso. He moaned slightly tasting my body. My tiny feet braced against the roof of his mouth as I felt his tongue part my legs. "Oh Jesus..." I moaned as the tip of his tongue parted my lips. He was enjoying every drop of my juices. His fingers played with my upper body. Gently rubbing my little titties. My back. He even played with my hair. When I saw my smiling face in the reflection of those giant eyes I came. Theo sucked on me to get every drop. I went limp. I could barely move I came so hard. He could slurp me in and swallow me whole if he wanted but I knew in my soul he would never do that. He pulled me out of his mouth and gently placed me next to him. I grew back to normal. "You taste delicious" he whispered. "My turn" I said. I placed my hand on his chest and shrank him down to 5 inches. I grabbed him up and licked my lips. “Want me to suck your tiny cock? Beg me" I purred. "Please suck my tiny cock" he said. I held him firm as my lips sucked his prick into my mouth. "Oh god" he hissed.

 

His tiny dick and balls were at my mercy as I sucked them. I squeezed his cute ass as I blew him. Theo groaned as he came. His little seed coated my tongue. I let go seeing him spent. I grew him back just so he could hold me. He left early the next morning. I didn't have to report in until later. I had to be at the elementary school at 10. I put on my uniform and checked on the woman I had prisoner. "Please...let...me go" she said weakly. "I plan to today but first you need to me smaller" I said. I touched her and she shrank down even further. Ant sized now. I placed her Ina old tic tac box. She had enough air for now. If she didn't try to crawl around she'd be fine I told her. I arrived at the school and was directed to the auditorium. All those kids out there. So many futures. One or two of them would be post-human possibly in the future. My actions made sure that for one they had a future and two if one of them had powers they would think about the cop that uses them for good.

 

I introduced myself and gave the speech about not doing drugs. Then came the answer questions part. "Ms. Leonard? Can we see your powers?" one boy asked. "Alright. Look carefully" I said. I shrank down to a foot. A couple ohhs and awws were heard. "Now I can get smaller but then it would be hard to see me" I said. One enthusiastic boy yelled for me to do it. "Alright come down and get close so you can see me" I said. The lucky boy did and came to the stage. The first row of kids got close too. I shrank down to 4 inches. They were amazed. "Now I would get smaller but I'm afraid someone might eat me" I said. The kids laughed. It was unnerving to me honestly.  Kids as young as 5 years old towered over me like they were 80 ft. tall. The little girl in front of me smiling with missing baby teeth. So many things could happen even accidentally. A kid could bump into her and I'd end up a stain on her shirt. Over the years I find that my trust in others gets smaller ironically the smaller I get.

 

"Wish I could shrink. I'd eat all the ice cream I wanted today" a chubby girl said. "You're having ice cream today?" I asked getting bigger. "Yes. The Kai's are getting an ice cream party today. Do you have time for it?" a teacher asked. I grinned at how I knew I would kill the speck of a woman in my pocket. "I wouldn't miss it" I said. It was just before noon as the kids piled into the cafeteria. It was cute seeing them smile as tubs of ice cream were on the tables. I grabbed some of my own, strawberry, and sat down. By chance the chubby girl before sat next to me. "What you get?" I asked. "Vanilla with sprinkles" she said. "Good choice" I said. "Was it scary when you got your powers?" she asked quietly. She seemed unnaturally nervous. "Yes it was" I said. "We're you afraid people would make fun of you?" she asked with more unnerving enthusiasm. "Not really. I was home schooled. What's your name?" I asked. "Tiffany" she said quietly. "Tiffany, do you know someone who just got powers?" I asked. She immediately froze. She looked terrified. "It's not a bad thing to have powers honey. It just means we're different. You have powers don't you?" I asked. Tears streamed from her face.

 

I gripped her shoulder. "It's okay sweetie. You look like your 10. It happens for some that early. Later in others. Do your parents know?" I asked. She shook her head. "I'm afraid they won't love me anymore" she said almost sobbing.  Poor kid. "If they're good parents they'll love you no matter what. What is your power?" I asked. She hesitated. A crash in the background caught my attention. A boy dropped his ice cream. I felt her hand grip mine and all of a sudden everything stopped. Like someone had hit a stop button. "You're doing this?" I asked. She nodded. My god. She could stop time! The world started up again. "That's amazing Tiffany! You could help so many people! You could stop people from getting hurt or catch bad guys!" I said. She smiled at me. "Catch bad guys?" she asked. I nodded. "Here's my card. You or your parents can call me if you need to talk" I said. I grabbed that tic tac box and held it in my hand. I waited till Tiffany turned away to tuck my card in her pocket. "It's a teacher's job to nourish kid’s minds. Today you'll nourish their body" I quietly whispered to the woman. I opened the box and tapped on it. The speck of a woman fell out into Tiffany’s ice cream.

 

"Would you like to be a police officer?" I asked. "Sure! Catch and punish bad guys!" she said. The cries of the woman were too tiny to be heard. The ice cream held her like cement. I watched with a grin as Tiffany took spoonfuls of ice cream. Each one getting closer to the woman. Tiffany could see her. She was the size of a sprinkle. Eventually Tiffany scooped her up. I watched intently as the woman disappeared into the kid's mouth and the spoon come out clean. Like most kids, she took a few seconds to savor the sweet rich flavor of vanilla ice cream. I felt my body warm at the thought of the wicked woman sucked on and rolled around in the young girl's mouth. Tiffany swallowed. Tiffany went for another spoonful and burped. She blushed. She had no clue she had just eaten a shrunken person. She had just punished her first criminal.

 

Over the next two weeks I eliminated drug houses and any vice we really knew on hand. This had two consequences. One I was counting on. First. Criminals went underground and were more careful about their daily activities. That meant hunting for them was harder. And two. The drug business was drying up fast and there were families out there that decided to do something about it. They brought in someone to take care of me. "Listen up folks. This vigilante business has got to stop now. The Feds are talking about bringing in special agents to hunt him down. I don't need people with x-Ray vision violating rights in my city. Now we all know that the drugs in the city are drying up. Normally that's good news except a snitch told a narc officer last night that the Coldstone family contracted Obsidian to take him out. If you see him call it in. For fuck's sake do not engage him! Now be safe out there" the captain said.

 

"This is getting crazy. Obsidian now? Thought that guy was a myth" Theo said. "So did I. I heard the stories" I said. Obsidian was talked about like he was an urban legend. Interpol sent us his file. He was 6'2". Medium build. What made him scary were two things. He was a post-human who had a very unique ability. Now here's the thing. It's very rare for a post-human to exhibit abilities that change their body structure. Like lizard skin or something else. Even rarer is they survive the experience. The bastard Changeling is an example of one who survived. Another is Obsidian. He's called that because his entire body is made of obsidian rock. Yeah. Fucking volcanic rock. Normally obsidian is brittle but at that size and thickness it's not. Tough. I doubt even a .50 sniper round would crack him. And then there's the second thing about him. He can produce shards of it. Like peeling off your skin and using it as a weapon.

 

Obsidian is sharp. Very fucking sharp.* In his file was a few of his victims. A rival head of a crime family was utterly shredded like pulled pork. Another was decapitated. The coroner first though someone used a saw until bits of obsidian was found stuck in the neck bone. If I wanted to continue this I would have to kill him. His death would send a message. Beacon City was a crime free zone. That night I purposefully walked around the worst part of town. I was surprised to see how quiet it was. I even saw an old couple walking down the street. As I walked though I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw nothing. I walked some more and heard them again. I dashed into an alley and shrank down to an inch and hid behind a discarded soda cup. Two guys appeared over me.

 

(Authors note: Very true. Sharper than razor blades even. It was used by Aztecs as weapons for centuries)  

 

"I saw her man. That was the vigilante!" one said. "You sure? That was a chick walking like that. I don't see some bitch knocking off that many guys" another said. One stepped very close to me. His buddy looking down the alley. I touched his foot and shrank him down to speck size.  Of course to me he was about 3 inches. He looked shocked. He began screaming to his friend for help. No way could he hear him. I walked over to a rain gutter leading to sewer grate. I just dropped him in. He'll either drown in filth or be eaten by a rat. Either way that was done. "Let's just look around some more. The boss will give us the reward instead of that euro trash Obsidian freak" he said. Well now. That sounded helpful. I grew back to normal. "Denny?" he said wondering why his friend hadn't answered. He saw me. "YOU!" he yelled reaching for a gun. I grabbed his shoulder and shrank him. His fun went off as he shrank and hit my hand. Ow! I was alright. Like a wasp sting. He stopped shrinking at two inches.

 

"It sounds like you know where Obsidian is" I said. "Please! Don't...AHHGH!" he yelled as I put some pressure on him. "I'm not about to listen to you beg. Where is Obsidian?!" I yelled. "He's at the Carlton hotel on 3rd and Main!" he yelled. "Why not with the family?!" I yelled. "The freak prefers to work alone!" he yelled. Perfect. Less trouble for me. "Please don't hurt me" he said. I didn't say a word as I began testing off his expensive clothes. I tossed them down the sewer. He was naked and shaking in fear. I put him in my pocket. A short bus ride got me to where I needed to go. A nice place like this would have cameras. I shrunk down and waited for a passerby. A valet came by and I hitched a ride on his pants leg. I dashed to the receptionist desk. There I waited. A woman in her 20's stood at the desk. Her feet must've hurt because she stood there in her stocking feet. An hour passed as the woman checked in people. She sat down and rubbed her feet on her legs. It sounded like giant sandpaper at my size. I could even smell them. A mixture or Lycra, aloe lotion, and sweat. "Damn she’s late and I need to go to the bathroom" she muttered. She looked around at the empty lobby. She got up and ran to the bathroom.

 

I quickly grew back to normal and began looking at the names. Of course he'd have a false name. People like him tend to be overconfident though. No doubt he'd chosen one ironic or stupid. Hello? What's this? Mr. Ebon Black. Room 515. Cute asshole. Real cute. I shrank down to an inch just as the woman returned. "Whoa!" I said as her left foot rose above me.  Her nylon covered sole was directly above me. I dashed out of the way just as it came down. The shockwave shook the floor. "Hopefully that's the only close call for me tonight" I said to myself. As I got out of view I grew back to normal and took the stairs up. I was out of breath by the time I got to the fifth floor. I made my way to room 515. I shrank down to one millimeter and got under the door. I looked around and saw nobody. Did I have the wrong room or maybe he wasn't here? I grew to one inch and ran to the nearby coffee table. It took a few minutes but I got there. Still nothing...wait...I hear a voice. "Has there been any word about a sighting?" a low pitched creepy voice asked. "Then has any of your crew not reported in?" he asked.

 

"I see. I'll go there shortly" he said. He came out from the back bedroom. Fuck me! It was like staring at a black statue! He had on only pants. He was bare everywhere else. Every part of his skin was rock right down to his giant toes. I gripped the table leg instinctively. A splinter of wood broke off I gripped so hard. How could I kill something like this?! Even if I shrank him he was still rock! Maybe if I shrank him small enough...wait. What's he doing? He's bending down why? "Interesting. Tiny footprints on the floor" he said. How could he see my footprints?" I wondered looking at my feet. Wait. Why are my shoes all black and dirty? I looked closer at the hardwood floor. What I saw wasn't walnut wood flooring. Oh shit. A very fine layer of black dust was on the floor. I immediately began to shrink down to hide. "Gotcha!" he yelled grabbing me between giant rocky fingers. He squeezed hard enough I couldn't concentrate to shrink. "Is this the vigilante?  A tiny woman? I think there's more to you" he said.

End Notes:

last commercial

Episode 6..."Justice by any Means" pt. 3 by Size Master
Author's Notes:

and now the conclusion

I tried growing but I found that when I did the grip remained the same. I was crushing myself trying. "I sprinkled a little bit of myself on the floor to see if anyone tried coming in here without me knowing. The theory was you were invisible. I see that wasn't the case. Who are you?" he asked. "Someone that's gonna kill you!" I yelled. He pulled my hood back. "Kill me? Nothing can kill me cutie. I was once hit with an RPG. Now let’s see more of you" he said. A sliver of obsidian grew out of his fingertip. He pulled it out. With barely any effort it cut my jacket and shirt right down the middle. He tore it off my body. He flicked my tits painfully. "Nice. I'll use your top as proof. I really wish I could keep you but I'm being paid a cool million to get rid of you. Goodbye" he said. He lowered me into his mouth. It was terrifying. Everything was rock except it was wet. Some part of him was still humanlike.

 

A vibration came from his mouth. Bastard was getting off tasting me! My chest hurt as I was rubbed along his tongue. I cried out in pain as my nipples ran over his taste buds that were like sandpaper. Then the floor titled back and I fell down his throat. I landed in a hot liquid.  "Oh god! Oh god!" I yelled. I beat my fists on the walls. "Ow!" I yelled. The walls were strangely spongy but still rocky deeper in. They were hot to the touch. Something bumped into my leg. I felt it. A tiny pebble. "He eats rocks! That's how he replenishes his obsidian! Fat lot of good that does me knowing. I'm going to be digested. Every bit of calcium from my bones and iron from my blood is going to become part of him. Theo. He'll never know what happened to me...

 

I resigned myself to my death. I sat down. The liquid was beginning to sting. I brought my hands to my face and began sobbing. Wait...what's in my right hand? The splinter. That won't do any good. Unless I try poking him till he puked. I dashed to the stomach wall and began poking it. Nothing. I clawed at it not caring if it burned me. I felt a crevice under the spongy wall. I jammed the splinter into it and it got stuck. That would've been the end of it except I tried one last desperate thing. I concentrated hard as I held that splinter. I began growing it. Once shortly after I got my powers I tried growing myself from normal size. I found out I could but there was a limit. After 7 ft. extreme pain shot through my back and legs. Apparently the human body can't deal with that size unless you grow into it naturally. Even then there are issues. This splinter though doesn't have bones or muscles, or even a spine. Please god let this work. The splinter grew. A low grown came from the wood then a tiny crack. More cracks. Louder cracks. It was working. "Whoa!" I yelled as the world tilted on its side and shook violently.

 

A loud violent pop came from the cracks and...light! I saw light! I crawled out of the hole and flounder myself on the floor. Obsidian was gripping his stomach just over the hole. "What the fuck" he groaned. I wasted no time growing. He tried standing up and I kicked him in that hole. More cracks and he stayed down. He waved his hand and splinters of obsidian flew out. I ducked my head to the side and felt one cut my cheek. The warm blood seeped out of the cut. I touched his body and shrank it to three inches. "How did you break me!" he yelled. "I found a flaw in your stomach and used a piece of wood to make it bigger. Like chipping a diamond. Strongest shit in the world but when a jeweler find that flaw he can cut it" I said raising my foot and placing it directly on his chest. "Nicely done. I see why the others died. Just so you know...it was just business" he said. "I know" I said applying pressure on him. I felt the cracks spread all through his body and then *CRUNCH*. I raised my foot.

 

The feared hitman was literally fractured into 10 different pieces. He reminded me of a ceramic figurine broken on the floor. I carefully scooped him up and put him in a sandwich bag. I felt a breeze and realized I was still topless. I looked for his clothes and found a shirt too big. A nice Armani shirt and put it on. I looked around to make sure no evidence was around. I saw my tiny footprints and I swept my shoe over them. I found my torn tip and picked it up. I checked to make sure I didn't bleed on the floor. My paranoia kept me looking for evidence for almost an hour. I didn't see any. I made my escape and got on the bus. I got off a block from the Coldstone Estate. On paper they were a family that ran an international shipping firm.  In reality they brought in heroin, coke, sex slaves, and guns, along with the normal stuff like furniture, cars, and artwork. I wrote on a post it note and put it on the sandwich bag. It said "out of business". I grew the bag to make sure his remains were normal sized. I left him on their curb like garbage.

 

An hour later I sat at home nursing the cuts and bruises I had. Fortunately most of them could be hidden by clothes. Within a few day word got out what happened to big bad Obsidian. Coldstone announced he was moving his business out of Beacon City. Good. I never felt more assured I was doing the right thing. As the wells the weeks ticked by public support for the vigilante grew. Cops couldn’t get any leads. Nobody wanted to help them. A poll on TV showed 72% of the public supported me. Crime plummeted. With the biggest fish gone through the little fish tried other means to make a living. Cyber blackmail was a new one for us. A guy was going around hacking people's information and threatened to release it unless he was paid. I ended up finding him before anyone else. It was dumb luck.

 

He was stupid and careless. He masked his location quite well. Nobody knew where he was hacking from until he made a video for one of his victims. I watched it along with the others. In the background I heard a chime. A school bell to be precise. It was the kind of chime that got my attention. Weeks ago when I was at that elementary school I heard a chime. A strange one. I asked a teacher about it. "Oh that. Someone thought if we made the chime sound like a popular song it would appeal to the kids. It's something isn’t it?" she asked. I actually liked it. I rewound the video to hear it again. "That's the same chime" I said. His clock said 2:45. That evening I drove to the school. I looked at nearby buildings. All shops and businesses. Damn. Hold on. That window has light in the room. "I'll be damned. There's flats over the cafe" I said to myself.     

 

I climbed up the stairs in the back of the building and entered a small hallway. There were 3 rooms. One of them had the blackmail hacker. This time I used the direct approach seeing the doors were sealed well. Of course I could shrink down tiny enough but that would mean I'd be the size of a dust particle. I learned on my first day with these powers that even a tiny gust of wind could be deadly. I pulled out my badge and knocked on the door. A woman carrying a baby answered. "Beacon City police. We're looking for anyone suspicious. You know of anyone?" I asked her. This was risky. She saw my face. "Try that kid down the hall on the left. He only goes out for food. I never see him going to any job. Don't know how he pays his rent" she said. If he was the one I knew how he did. I walked to his door. I stopped myself from knocking. He might climb out the window or worse he could identify me. Shit. I'm going to have to shrink after all.

 

I got real close to the door and shrank down. By the time I was done I was so small even the seemingly smooth concrete floor was as bumpy as bad road. The breeze from the entrance was pushing me back. I had to hold onto the floor and crawl. God I hate this. So many bad memories when I'm this tiny. I crawled under the door and quickly grew. The forest of carpet fiber got shorter as I grew to an inch. I quickly looked around. It was dirty and smelly. The smell of old junk food and dirty socks filled my nose. I almost gagged. The light in the room was coming from a computer screen. In front of it was a male. I looked up at the giant. He was around 19 or 20 and wore glasses. Pimpled skin with messy brown hair. "What's your secret Mr. Mayor?" he said typing away. Bingo. I walked to his chair. His bare foot tapped on the carpet rhythmically as he stole secrets. I touched his ankle and began shrinking him. "What? Whaaaa!" he yelled. I grew myself as he shrank. When I was done I was normal sized and he was sitting in a too big chair at 4 inches. I snatched him up and dropped him on his bed. I sat down as well.

 

"Do you know who I am?" I asked. He fearfully shook his head. "Let me give you a g guess" I said pulling my hood over my head. His tiny eyes went wide. "The vigilante" he said. "That's right. You know why I'm here don't you?" I asked. "Please! Please don't kill me! I'm just like you! Fighting bad guys!" he begged. "Don't compare me to you. For one thing I don't extort money from people. What you do is criminal. I'm not saying I'm a saint either but what you do hurts good people too. People who got a bad break in life. That banker you blackmailed about fathering a kid by his nanny was disowned by his family. Shot himself.  You destroyed his life and probably that kid's. I hate bastards who try to profit from the misery of others. I kill them" I said. The teen started shaking and even pissed himself.

 

"Listen carefully because your life depends on it. I am going to offer you a deal you can't refuse. Lately I'm having trouble finding criminals deserving to die. You can help me with that. Look for the nastiest people in this city for me. You find them and you tell me. If you refuse then I'll eat you here and now. What will it be?" I asked. "If I work for you then you won't eat me? How long?" he asked. "For as long as I care. What's your answer?" I asked. "...okay" he said softly. "Good. Get together your clothes and electronics. I'll take care of transport" I said touching him. I grew him to four feet. Not big enough to be a threat. He was scared shitless as he packed his things. It wasn't much really. He'd drop them in a box and I'd shrink the contents. By 4 am he was done. Good. I was tired. "Now what?" he asked. I shrank him and placed him in the box. I put it in my car and drove home.

 

I placed him on my desk and put alongside him a shoebox with cotton balls in it. On top I used a clean sock as a mattress cover. "That's your bed and this will be your toilet" I said placing a screw on cap next to him. He frowned. "You have something to say?" I asked. He shook his head. I pulled out his laptop and grew it to normal. "Hope you got some stamina" I said. "It'll be fine. I can work it with voice controls" he said. "What's you name anyway?" I asked. "Keith" he replied. "I'm Kim. Welcome to your new life. Now get some sleep" I said. I slept as best as I could but it was only 3 hours. I checked on Keith. Sound asleep. "Find me a target tonight or else" I wrote on a post it note. I yawned all day that day and drank coffee like it was the nectar of life itself. They were still looking for me and the hacker. We all noticed it though. Less calls for us to respond to. It had been over a week since I was dispatched. Since it was slow, Theo rode with me on patrol.

 

"You like the slowdown?" I yawned. "Depends. This might be the calm before the storm" he said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Well with the big guys heading out of town that leaves a void doesn't it. People can get crazy when they have to compete for something" he said. "Then either the vigilante or us takes care of them" I said. "None of us can be everywhere at once. Not even this vigilante. Yeah it's safer now but for how long? Someday crime is gonna come back hard. If you ask me this is crueler. False hope" he said. "False hope is better than no hope" I said. Theo sipped his coffee. We saw a man run towards an old lady fast. Theo put his coffee down and opened his door. We were surprised to see him give her money. She was thanking him. "She forgot her change" I said. "I get the feeling you support this person" he said. "I do. How many lives have been saved since the vigilante appeared? That old lady right there can walk down the street not having to be worried someone could mug her" I asked. "The best intentions Kimmy. The road to hell is paved with them. Mark my words. This person is going to fuck up and get either themselves killed or an innocent person" he said.

I came home that evening. It bugged me he didn't understand. Why couldn't he see the good that come from all of this? I found Keith staring at his laptop. "You hungry?" I asked. "Hungry and thirsty!" he yelled back. "Sorry. Forgot about that. I'll make dinner" I said. I whipped up some roast beef and potatoes. Keith began eating the giant meat eagerly. "You did find someone right?" I asked coldly. He stopped eating. "Yeah. Found somebody. This guy who donates to an orphanage to keep it open" he said. "Sounds like a nice guy. What's his deal?" I asked. "He abuses the kids. The manager of the orphanage is afraid to say anything for fear of the place being shut down and the kids ending up on the streets" he said. I put my fork down. "You found this out how?" I asked. "Hacked his email" he said. "You have this talent and you waste it...is his will on file?" I asked. "...maybe. Why?" he asked. "I don't want to have a guilty conscience about those kids winding up on the streets as I digest his sorry ass" I said. After dinner Keith was actually able to hack his lawyer's computer.

 

"Goes to his wife" he said. "Okay. I might be able to work with that. Is there a pattern when he goes there?" I asked. "Give me a few minutes" he said. I watched the tiny man ask the computer things. "I hacked his GPS on his phone. He goes there on Tuesday afternoons" he said. "Perfect. Whew. You need a bath" I said to him. I carried him to the bathroom sink. I ran some warm water. "Take it off" I said. He hesitated at first but knew better than argue. He got naked and dropped into the water. He blushed. I got undressed myself and began to shower. When is as done I toweled off. I caught him staring at me. He quickly looked away. "I saw you" I said. "I'm sorry!" he yelled. "I don't mind really. It would be strange for you not to look at a naked girl. Are you a virgin?" I asked. "...yeah" he replied. "Not for long" I replied pulling him out the water. I lay on the bed and dropped him between my legs. "Fuck me" I said. He walked up to a pussy bigger than he was and began humping it quickly. As funny as it was he ended up cumming fast. "That's it? Jesus" I said grabbing him.

 

I began to piston him in and out of my pussy faster and faster. At first he was panicking but began to calm down. He just went limp and went along with being my dildo. "Oh shit!" I groaned as I felt his legs parting my walls. I looked down and saw his face. A mix of helplessness and detachment. I came. He laid on my sheets coughing out my fluids. "How was it?" I asked. "Scary. Please give me some warning next time" he said. "Next time? You want to do it again?" I asked. He nodded. "I'll do it as a reward" I said. I turned in early. Theo was quiet around me. Yesterday was probably our first fight. Keith told me this guy usually pops up around 5 at the orphanage. That's fine. My patrol ends around 4 and then I'm just on call. I drove hone and changed. Keith watched me intently until I left. I drove near the orphanage and then walked. A brand new BMW sat outside. No doubt belonging to my target.   

 

Normally I'd be in my black clothes but this time I would draw too much attention. I wore a lose fitting top and faded jeans. My leather gladiator sandals on my feet and my hair tied back gave off an impression that I was just a regular girl. I walked in. I was expecting it to be depressing and drab for an orphanage. It wasn't. New wallpaper and clean floors. Pictures of kids on the wall. I heard kids playing down the hallway. I walked toward them. Sitting at a table in a large room were 6 kids. They were finger painting. One woman was running around getting supplies. She looked exhausted. I needed to get closer. I shrank down to a half inch and hugged the wall. Strange. I fingered there would be more kids here. A man in his late 50's thundered into the room. He was holding the hand of a 5 year old girl. Cute little giantess except her eyes. They looked puffy and red. She had been crying. "Thank you Mr. Kline. My friend is out with the flu and I was worried we'd have to cancel art day" the woman said. "Oh that's alright. It looks like a few of the kids are sick too" he said. "Yeah. They'll be okay with some rest though. Tell Mr. Kline thank you for helping you find a clean shirt" the woman said. The girl said nothing.

 

"No thanks necessary. Too bad about her shirt though. Those paint stains will never come out" he said. Katie ran to her friends and sat down. I wanted to get a better look at her. I feared the worst. It took a few minutes but I walked under the table. I stood near her seat. She had no shoes on. Her toes were clenched tight like she was scared. The chair next to her moved and I saw expensive shoes. I followed them up and realized Mr. Kline had set next to her. The girl was shaking slightly. I saw his hand under the table moving toward her leg. You son of a bitch! "Shoot. Mr. Kline? Can you do me a favor and get another jar of blue paint? We ran out and the jar is on a shelf higher than I can reach" the woman said. "...sure. No problem" he said pulling his hand away. This was my chance. He got up and I followed. I had to grow to three inches. Risky. Easier to see me but I couldn't lose this chance. He was in a closet on the far edge of the adjacent hallway. Out of sight.

 

I got three just as he was grabbing the jar. I quickly grabbed his leg and shrank him. He was just a speck of a man when I was done with him. About two inches to me. "What did you do to me?! Who are you?!" he yelled. "The one in the news killing criminals" I coldly said. "I'm not a criminal! For god’s sake I keep this orphanage running! I'm a good person" he yelled. "Not out of the kindness of your heart. A good person? Does Katie think that?" I asked. His eyes went wide. "Yeah I saw you" I said. "Please don't kill me! I swear I won't touch her or any of the others again!" he begged. "I'm not going to kill you. Katie will do that" I said. He struggled and wriggled and then I felt footsteps behind me.  I turned around to see a pair of flats the size of swimming pools behind me. It was the woman. "Where did he go?" she asked. "Down here! Carla down here! Help me!" the man squeaked. "Don't bother. Not even a mouse could hear you at your size. But while I'm at it..." I said. Touching her foot. She shrank down just as small as him. I picked her up.

 

"Oh god! Oh god!" she screamed. "Carla right? I heard you know about what he does. Why?! Don't you have any sympathy for those kids?!" I yelled. The woman sobbed. I began walking back to the main room. The man kept trying to break free. The woman just kept crying. "Look up at them. Especially Katie" I said. The woman looked up at the giant kid. "I'm so sorry! I didn't want them to end up on the street!" she cried. "You wanted the best of intentions. A friend told me that they pave the road to hell" I said. The woman just looked down. "You're gonna kill us aren't you. You're that vigilante aren't you?" she asked. I looked at her intently. She wasn't bad. Not truthfully. Caught in a very bad situation and made shitty choices. I saw sincerity in her pleas for forgiveness. I weighed my options. If I ate her then these kids would be worse off. I heard her speak of another caretaker but I saw these kids really love her and she loved them. Her utter shame on her face when she looked at Katie spoke of that. We were near Katie.

 

"Carla. Look at her and don't you dare look away. See how her legs are shaking? She's scared. Look at her toes. Clenched. She's so scared right now she doesn't even know how to process it. Because you made a shitty choice" I said. "I'm sorry Katie. So sorry" Carla said. "It's not too late for her. She needs someone that will help her through this. Someone who won't let her cry alone. I speak from experience" I said softly. "Carla I'll let you live on one very simple condition" I said. "Anything! I just want to help her!" Carla cried. That was enough to convince me. "Okay. Here's the condition. Tell me which pair of shoes lined against that wall is hers" I said. Carla looked confused. "The pink ones. Her favorite color. We got them for her 5th birthday" she said. "Spare me! I can change too!" Mr. Kline yelled. "Not you! I know your kind. Using your power for you sick pleasures. You'll say any goddamned thing to save your hide" I said.

 

"This goes without saying but you'll forget about me won't you?" I asked. Carla quickly nodded. I placed her on the floor. "Good answer. In 5 minutes have the kids put on their shoes" I said. I grew her back to normal size. At first I wondered two things. One would she try to crush me and two would she tell anyone I was here. Her hair tickled Katie's bare leg and Katie looked down. "Ms. Carla? Why are you under the table?" she asked. Katie couldn't see me. "Playing hide and go seek" she said crawled from under the table. I quickly made my way to the wall while she was distracted. I found her shoes. I got up on my tippy toes. I could smell the old sweat. "Hope you enjoy the last few minutes of your life. Try to die like a good buggy vermin you are" I said dropping him in there. I could hear him screaming to be let out. I simply walked away. "Where's Mr. Kline?" Katie asked. "He left and won't be coming back anymore. He's gone forever" Carla said hugging her tight.

 

Carla was looking dead at me. Tears fell from her eyes. She worded "thank you" from her lips. She wiped away her tears. "Okay everyone. Let’s all play hide and seek now!" she said. The kids put down their brushes and quickly went to their shoes. I waited out of sight of them. Something surprised me. Carla picked up Katie's shoes. Was she going to save him?! He was in the left shoe. Carla slipped her shoes on herself. "I'm not a baby!" Katie said. "I know. I just want to make sure they still fit. Phew kiddo! Stinky feet!" Carla said laughing. Katie giggling said sorry. She slipped on the right shoe. "It's okay...he deserves it" Carla said whispering the last part. Then she slipped on the left one. Katie flexed her ankle and I saw her foot flex the shoe leather. "Something wrong?" Carla asked. "Something is tickling my toes!" Katie said. "Maybe it's a bug or piece of lint. Step down" Carla said. Katie hopped to her feet. In my mind there was a satisfying crunch. "It stopped" Katie said. "Guess it must've been a bug" Carla said. "Eww!" Katie said. Carla took her hand and held it as they walked out the back door. With them all gone I grew back to normal and left.

 

"So how did it go?" Keith asked. "Crushed to death under a kid's bare foot which reminds me. Massage them. I had to do a lot of running and walking today" I said propping my feet up on the desk. I relaxed as the tiny teen rubbed my aching soles. I placed my soles sideways and stretched. The rubbing stopped and I looked. "You're licking them now?!" I asked. "You don't like it?" he asked. "I didn't say stop. Just so you know I'm in a relationship. Our sex play is just for fun. Got it?" I said. "Yeah" he said quietly. He sounded disappointed. Sorry but Theo is more of a man than you literally.

 

The next morning I got a call. It was unusual for me to get one especially since the caller ID said it was from the captain’s phone. "Hey Minimizer. We got a situation involving Mr. Kline" he said. Shit! "What...what kind of situation?" I asked. "His wife filed a missing person report on him when he didn't come home last night. Normally they got to wait 3 days but he's a high roller. I'm going to need you" he said. Shit! Shit! "Need me?" I croaked out. "Yeah you and Mindjack. Go over to his house and interview the wife and do a search if she's allows it" he said. I sighed in relief. He doesn't know. "Sure thing. I'll be at the station to pick him up in about 40 minutes" I said. I showered and got dressed. "I'll look for another target while you're out" Keith said. "Fine but I plan to keep it cool for a few days" I said heading out. I picked up Theo outside the station. "Hey. So you heard anything about this?" he asked. "As much as you do" I said lying. "Wonder what happened to him? Kidnapping maybe? Guy is worth 70 million" he said. I frowned hearing that.

 

We bust our ass for money and that perv is rolling in it. Glad he's a fucking stain on some kid's sole. "Wanna spend the weekend at my place?" Theo asked. "Sure. Sounds fun" I replied. Things had been icy for us the past few days. Being together would help with that. We pulled up to the mansion. It sat on a hill overlooking the city. We rang the doorbell. "How may I help you?" a young voice asked. "Beacon City police here to interview Mrs. Kline" Theo said. The door opened. A maid around 21 stood there and ushered us in. She had us sit in the foyer. I think that's what it's called. Marble floors and the sofa was Corinthian leather. "Nice in a decadent way" I whispered. Mrs. Kline came down the carpeted steps. I was surprised to see how young she was. 28 or 29 with large tits. Black hair and thin build. "I was told you want to ask me some questions" she said. "That's right. First of all when was the last time you saw him?" I asked. "Around 4 in the afternoon yesterday. Told me he was going to take care of some projects" she said. "Projects?" Theo asked.

 

"Yes. My husband's company oversees economic projects in the city. Investment opportunities and such" she said. "Does he have any enemies?" Theo asked. "Of course not. He's a legitimate businessman" she said. "Was he involved in anything that would be seen as...disreputable? Like gambling or drugs?" Theo asked. "...no. Nothing" she said. I noticed Theo narrow his eyes. I've seen that look before. "Mind if we take a look at his office and your bedroom?" Theo asked. "Go right ahead" she said. She led us to the rooms. We started with the bedroom. I waited till she left. "What's the problem? I saw you with that look" I said. "She's hiding something. She was telling the truth about not knowing what happened to him but when I asked about any shady actions she lied" he said. "Could you read what she thought?" I asked. "Only a glimpse. The word pervert came up but nothing else without doing a deep scan. Need a court order for that. Kim. Shrink down and look under the bed please" he asked. I shrank down and crawled under the bed. I shined my UV light around for show. I knew there would be no evidence. "Nothing Theo" I said crawling out. I grew back.

 

"Nothing on the bed either. Not even semen. That's odd in of itself. Married and no sex?" he asked. "Maybe he was getting some somewhere else?" I said. "Fits into the   

pervert angle. Let’s check the office" he said. We shined the light around. No fluids. We were pleasantly surprised to see his computer wasn't passworded. Overconfident or maybe he had nothing to hide from his wife. "His bank statements show he donates to various places. Hospitals. Nursing homes. Even an orphanage. He has withdrawn cash at odd times. Late at night usually" Theo said. "Hookers?" I asked. "Most likely. Oh damn. You don't think this is connected to the vigilante do you?" he asked. "Fits the MO" I said. We walked back downstairs. "Mrs. Kline. You stand to inherit his fortune don't you?" I asked. "Yes. Wait. You don't think I killed him do you?!" she asked. "No. We have reason to believe he was involved in illegal sex and he got the attention of the vigilante" I said. She gasped in shock. "The victims never were found. That's what the papers say!" she said.

 

"Yes. We will continue the investigation but...I'm sorry" I said. I wasn't sorry. We turned to walk out.  "She can't wait to get that money. I can sense it" Theo whispered. I stopped in my tracks. "Mrs. Kline. On last thing. I saw your husband don't to lots of charitable places including an orphanage. I'll you continue that legacy. It would be a shame to see that stop. Such noble acts would be printed in the paper. Kline widow continues philanthropy legacy. That's what the headlines would say. Good deeds can go a long way. They might even dissuade this terrible vigilante" I said. "Kim!" Theo whispered. The woman nodded. We left. "What was that back there?!" he asked. "I just wanted to make sure that money went to a good cause. If the vigilante did kill him they might target her for being a gold digger. Win win" I said. Theo shook his head. We went back to the station to report.

 

Word got out about our findings. Shit hit the fan. According to the law, Mr. Kline wouldn't be declared dead for a calendar year. She had to wait on the bulk of the money. Now that a rich upstanding man was a victim the FBI special division was brought in. Two heavys. Lockdown. A post-human who could jam powers and his partner Premonition. A post-human woman who could see into the future. An effective team. She would predict a crime and he would jam the criminal's powers. Not good. I didn't hunt for some time. Keith kept busy playing games. As he got more adjusted to his new life I grew him to 7 inches. No longer stuck on the desk, he could roam around and watch tv. He was even getting into punishing criminals. That weekend came and I stayed over at Theo's.

 

We went shopping and to the movies. A nice dinner that evening and then back to his place. "Let’s leave work at work for now on" he said touching my cheeks. I smiled and nodded. We took off our clothes. He started at my feet. Sucking my toes and working his way up my leg. I felt his tongue in my pussy and I groaned. He eased me onto my back and entered me. He slowly fucked me as he looked into my eyes. He began speeding up and soon was fucking me hard enough the bed squeaked. I warm gush filled my cunt as he emptied his seed into me. I hadn't to came yet though. He pulled out of me and I held his arm. I began shrinking him down to 4 inches. I carefully rubbed his tiny body along my pussy lips. "So nice. So tiny and cute. I felt his legs enter me and then he purposefully began kicking them. "Ah!" I gasped. He grinned and held onto my clit. He gently bit it. "Fuck!" I yelled cumming. His shrunken body was pelted with my juices. I brought him to my face.

 

"You look like a glazed caramel candy shaped man" I giggled. "Then eat me" he said. I jammed him into my mouth and began sucking on his tiny body. My sweet juices mixed with his salty sweat. My mouth watered. I could feel him humping my tongue! I could swallow my shrunken lover but we both knew that would never happen. We had a sex life only we could enjoy. Nobody else in the world could have what we had. His flavor was gone and I pulled him out. I immediately engulfed his tiny cock and sucked. "Oh god baby! Suck me!" he cried out. I laid back and sucked. Theo fucked my mouth and grunted. I squeezed his cute ass and ran my fingernail down his leg. I tickled his bare foot. Then he grabbed my nose and grunted hard. I felt and taste tiny squirts of cum. Delicious and all mine now. A faint buzz was in my head. "I love you" he said but not with his mouth. I was shocked to see or feel a power he held secret. "Theo did you just...?" I asked.

 

"Yeah. I can so much more than I let on. I can project my thoughts and something else" he said. He looked deep into my eyes and then I felt a warmth just fill my heart. I took a deep breath it was like being wrapped in a blanket of joy. "I can share what I feel too. This is how you make me feel" he said. To be the object of so much love was humbling. I found myself crying. "Grow me back" he said. I did and he immediately cuddled me. "Silly girl" he said kissing me. The next morning my life began to change again. I woke up and ant to the bathroom. I remarked at how sparse his bathroom was. He had moved almost everything out to live with his sister and daughter. Not much was left. He just used this place when he was too tired to drive out. Only a few months left on the lease. I would have to go back to my place to get a few things. My toothbrush, change of clothes, hair spray. Would I need tampons? When is my period again? I thought for a second. Uhh...more than a few seconds. I shouldn't have to concentrate this hard. Oh shit...

 

I finally did the math and it wasn't good. I sat down on the bed. Movement on the bed and I felt his arms around me. His kisses on my neck. "Morning Tinkerbell" he said. I was too shocked to reply. "Kim? Is something wrong?" he asked. I turned around to look at him. "I'm late" I said. "Late for what? We got the day off" he said. "I'm laaate" I said emphasizing late. He looked confused at first and then his eyes went wide. "You mean that?!" he said. "Yes. I haven't had my period in over 5 weeks" I said. Theo took a deep breath. "Okay. Let's go to the store. Get a test" he said. We got into his car and drove to the store. We were stone quiet the whole time. We got back and I went into the bathroom. After doing what I needed to do I waited. I sat on that toilet holding my breath. I watched as the result appeared. Double positive. I stepped out. He looked at me waiting for an answer. I touched my belly and nodded. I burst out crying. He held me close.

 

"It's okay Kimmy. Do you want to keep it?" he asked. He looked scared. Was it because I would say yes or no? I loved him so much. Enough that would bear his child. "Yes" I said. He hugged me even tighter. "So do I" he said. He led me to the bed. "Close your eyes" he said. I did. It's hard to put into words what I felt next. Like a ghostly presence enter my mind. Not scary or cold. Like the softest, warmest hands touching your very soul. I'll never forget what happened next. "Will you marry me?" I heard in my mind. My eyes opened instantly. Fear. Fear in his eyes. Fear of rejection. Losing someone precious. "Yes" I said. A single tear rolled down his cheek. He kissed me deeply. A kiss not of lust but one of wounded souls finding completeness in one another. We lay back on the bed just holding each other. "So the baby wasn't hurt by you using your powers?" he asked. "No. It's a part of me right now so it shrinks too" I said. I realized that was true. Thank fucking god it was or I'd have exploded long ago. It was tiny right now but seeing how tiny I've shrunken recently I'd have popped like a balloon.

 

"Thank god because I want to do some pervy things with you right now" he said. "Like what?" I asked. He whispered into my ear. "Oh come on" I said. "It's just roleplay. Roleplay is healthy in a relationship. Pretty please?" he asked. He gave me that puppy dog look. "Oh alright fine!" I said. I shrank down to 3 inches for him. I stripped off my clothes till I was naked. He looked excited as he got naked as well. Here I go..."Eeek! A giant!" I screamed. He bent down and smiled. He grabbed me gently but firmly. "Well what do we have here? A tiny human girl! I haven't eaten a human girl in ages!" he cackled like a bad monster villain. "Please don't eat me Mr. Giant! I'll do anything!" I said. "Anything?" he asked. I nodded. "Convince me" he said. He opened his palm and I rested on it. I opened my legs. "I'll masturbate for you if you don't eat me!" I yelled. I began fingering my pussy. His palms were getting sweaty. "I like what I see. Such a nice tiny pussy" he said stroking my cheek. In no time at all I was soaking his palm.

 

He stopped me and sucked on my hand. He brought me close to his mouth and began licking me. His taste buds tickled my crotch and nipples. I was wet from saliva. Theo smacked his lips. "Delicious. I want more" he said. He took ahold of my leg and slurped it into his mouth. His tongue licked my calves. My bare sole stamped on his tongue as it tickled so bad. My pussy was aching for more and I began grinding it against his lower lip. He played with my tits. Rolling them around like soft candies. I let out a chirp as I came. He didn't give me much time to recover as he sat me down on top of his cock. I locked my legs around his shaft and began stroking him off. He wanted so much to just jack me himself but was too afraid too. He needed more. "Such a big cock! A tiny girl like me is honored to worship a cock this size!" I said licking the head. He was about to pop. I grinned. "Make me cum tiny human!" he moaned. He looked at me. "Can I swallow you cum Mr. Giant?" I asked as innocently as I could. It didn't help I stuck my tiny ass into the air and wriggled it. "Oh fuck!" Theo yelled. An almighty blast of cum shot from his cock. I held on tight as his dick jerked for every shot and spasm.

 

Theo panted as I slid off. He looked at me and gasped as I took s small scoop of his seed and swallowed it. "Fuck me. You really did it" he said. "Was it good?" I asked. He picked me up and kissed me. "The best baby" he said. Later that night Theo rewarded me by giving me a pedicure at 6 inches tall. His small body taking its time to polish and paint my toenails. He even licked between my toes. Neither of us wanted me to leave that night but I had to go home to ready for work tomorrow.

 

Keith was fine. He had food and water ready for himself. Keith. I had to get rid of him but I didn't want to kill him. After all he helped me and it was like killing a coworker by this point. "Have a good weekend?" he asked. "I'm pregnant" I said

 "Congrats. I got a few more targets for you. Lower tier though. Some guy from out of town trying to ripping off old people" he said. "I...I think I'm going to stop for awhile longer. The Feds are here and I don't know if I want to keep doing this now I’m pregnant" I said. He looked at me. "If you decide not to can you grow me back to normal?" he asked. I thought about it. "Yeah. I'll do that. Tomorrow" I said. The next day I did grow him back to normal. "Mutually assured destruction right?" I asked. He nodded. We both had dirt on each other. He gave me his number before he left if I changed my mind.

 

Days and eventually weeks passed. Then it was two months. Now and then Keith would text me. I would say no and thank him anyway. He was nice about it and he stayed out of trouble. He even got a real job. The Feds pulled out. They couldn't understand why they couldn't catch me. Premonition would forecast a crime and set a trap while her partner waited nearby. Didn't work. For one thing I knew it was a trap. Inside scoop. And most of all I wanted to change my life. Morning sickness set in and my awesome fiancé held my ponytail as I puked. Fuck did I get horny. More than once I shrank down and began licking his giant cock or even shrank him down when he wasn't expecting it and tore his clothes off and suck him to get his tasty little load. He wasn't upset or anything. One day he spent the whole time shrunk just rubbing my nipples and pussy. He was sticky and tired by night's end. I let him rest that Sunday. I napped with him on my chest and awoke to the feeling of him fucking me. He hugged my crotch as he fucked his giantess' cunt. We thought we were the happiest people on Earth.

 

Then one night as I walked to my car at the grocery store I saw something. A woman got her purse snatched. "I hope the vigilante catches you!" she screamed. "She's gone bitch!" he yelled. That look of hopelessness on her face I'll never forget. I drove home after having the woman make a report. I ended up texting Keith. "Give me a target" I said. He called within seconds. "You for real?" he asked. "Yeah. I'm going to do only one a month though. Just to help keep the new status quo" I said. "Well I got a good one. Tracked a guy stealing anesthetics from a hospital" Keith said. "That's bad but I don't see him having to die over it" I said. "I haven't finished. To avoid getting caught he injected water into the vials to make it look none was missing. It ended up diluting it. 4 days ago they were using some of the diluted stuff for heart surgery. Patient woke up just as the surgeons cracked open his ribcage. Guy went into cardiac arrest and coded right there. Can you imagine waking up and seeing your insides splayed open? Victim was a single father of two kids. Mother died 3 years prior due to cancer. The kids will have to go to an orphanage" he said. The coldness of my heart was like an old friend that was useful but not really liked. "Give me his address" I said.

 

The address was not that far from the station. 6 or 7 blocks. It was around 11 pm when I got there. "This the place?" I asked Keith on the phone. "Yep" he said. "How did you find this out?" I asked. Got wind of the story and began looking at camera feeds. This guy was present around for every vial found. Eventually he'll be caught but knowing the system they'll give him 6 years after pleas" he said. He was probably right. He'll serve his time and get out around the time these kids get out of the system. They'll be still minus a dad and he'll be free. That's not justice. I head into the walkway of an apartment complex. "Apartment 202" I said climbing the stairs. I found the door and shrunk down to get in. I figured he was a junkie or a pusher. Why else would you need such a potent drug? The light was on. I grew to an inch to see better. There was a man in his mid 30's with a needle in his hand.  He was sweaty. The place was a pigsty. I carefully walked to him. He seemed very agitated. No doubt needing his fix. I touched his ankle.

 

As he shrank I grew. When I was done he was three inches and I was normal size. Needles scattered on the coffee table. Alcohol and cotton swabs too. "Michael Jacobs. I heard you stole drugs from the hospital you work at. Caused a death too" I said. "The vigilante! No! You don't understand! I had to!" he yelled. "I don't want to hear your excuses" I said tearing off what little clothes he had on. "Please! Don't do this! I did it because OOMPH!" he was saying before I shoved him into my mouth. I delighted in his little struggles. His tiny arms pushing against the roof of my mouth. I sucked on his puny body enjoying his flavor. His screams vibrated my back teeth. I waited till I built up enough saliva. I swallowed him with a loud exaggerated gulp. That nice tickling sensation as he fought my stomach acids was like a missed lover. I missed that so much. "Daddy? Daddy!" a young voice cried out.

 

I turned my head to see an 11 year old girl in her nightie. Blond hair and blue eyes. She looked so pretty and then I saw track marks on her arms. Why? Oh shit. She saw me! She saw my face and what I just did! She could identify me! What should I do? Shrink her? Then what? Keep her forever? No. My new life with Theo wouldn't allow that. I can't kill her. I'd be the same as them. For a long second I thought about what to do. Lose everything or do the unthinkable? I got up and went to touch her. I was only inches from her. "Give me back my dad!" she screamed. An invisible force slammed into me throwing me into the wall facing the street. It broke out the windows. My nose was bleeding. A cut on my forehead. What did she do?! I focused my eyes and saw the coffee table hovering slightly in the air. Oh no. She's a telekinetic! I ducked out the way just as the table crashed into the wall. The horrible truth was now coming into focus.

 

Her father stole anesthetics to keep her sedated. Her powers were uncontrolled and linked to her emotions. That explained the track marks. Why didn't he just apply for Negation? He must've worried they might take his daughter away. He did this out of love. What have I done? "Give him back! RIGHT NOW!" she screamed. The floors buckled and I felt myself lifted off the floor. I shrank down to avoid being crushed. I was free now that she couldn't see me but that didn't stop her. The blast knocked me and what was left of the wall down to the street below. The air currents slowed my fall. I nearly pissed my pants seeing her hover in the air coming out the wrecked apartment. I heard sirens in the distance. I grew a few inches to try to run. She looked around and got angry. The street rumbled and cracked. She was literally tearing the street up trying to find me! The first cruiser showed up and was hit with a chunk of asphalt. Two officers climbed out and drew on her. They hesitated seeing it was a young girl.

 

"Where is she?! The one who ate my dad!" she screamed. The officers were confused. She grabbed one with her power and literally exploded him. I puked seeing his organs and intestines splattered everywhere. His partner fired at her. Nothing. The bullets bounced off some kind of shield. By then the whole gang was there. Paul ran out and jumped to catch her. "Please stop honey! I don't want to hurt you!" Paul yelled. She caught him in midair and tossed him aside like a doll. Paul slammed into a closed coffee shop. The others opened fire and nothing happened. She just hovered there. If she just got on the ground I might be able to stop her. Paul got back into the fight and tried punching her. Weird pings of sound came from her shield. Then another car rolled up. It was Theo. He ran over to the captain. I was close enough to hear. "You can't get Minimizer on the phone?! We could use her. Distract her until our snipers with Negation tranqs can get to her!" the captain said. "She's not picking up her cell! Something about being out of range!" Theo yelled. Damn. At this size I wouldn't get a signal.

 

The girl picked up two cars and dropped them nearly killing three officers. "It's on you Theo" he said. I grew to 7 inches and ran toward him. “What’s your name?" Theo said using his powers. "Hanna" she said. "Hanna I need you to come down" he said. Hanna floated down. "Where is the girl who ate my daddy? She's wearing black" she said. Theo was taken aback for a second. This was a good description. More than anyone else had. "I don't know. We'll find her okay. Now relax" Theo said taking out a syringe. I was only a foot away now. I looked above and saw her eyes. "No! No more needles!" she screamed. Theo cried out as a blast of telekinetic power slammed into him propelling him into a car. He groaned in pain. Theo! I rushed for her foot and grabbed her big toe. I grew as she shrank. When it was done she was two inches tall. A blast of power struck my face nearly breaking my nose. I began squeezing her hard. She cried out in pain. She fainted moments later. I was still breathing hard when I heard a voice. "That's enough Minimizer. Unshrink her and release her" the captain said.

 

All eyes were on me. They looked at me with disgust and fear. I did as told. Theo stood up and walked over to me. "She said a girl wearing black ate her dad. You did it didn't you? Tell e you're not the vigilante" he said. I didn't answer. "Oh god Kim" he said. I started crying. My secret was out. My life over. Theo held out his arms and I walked into them. Expecting a hug I was rewarded with pain. I looked at where it came from. A Negation syringe sticking out shoulder. The drug took over quickly. The field ones usually do when laced with sedatives. My last look was his face full of confusion and heartache.    

 

Two weeks later...

 

I'm sitting in a jail cell awaiting arraignment. Negation pumping through my veins to make sure I don't drink small enough to walk through the bars. I hear footsteps approaching.  I look and see Theo. He looks like he hasn't slept well. "You shouldn't be here. You're too involved as it is" I said. "IA is already investigating me. Haven't even hit arraignment and it looks to be a mistrial. They can't find a jury that will convict you. Hear that out the window? Protesters lined up outside wanting you to be released. Saying you're a hero" he said. "Hero? I just did what nobody else could or had the balls to do" I said. "Hmm...ever since the story broke about your arrest, crime shot up. Last figures show a rise of 27%. Shits getting bad out there. Every lowlife fighting for the scraps. Killing anyone to get back into the game. It gets worse. There's talk of post-humans needing to be licensed and screened for everything now. Even if it's a job selling newspapers. I do hope you're happy" he said. "You here just to tell me that?" I asked.

 

"Come over here and put your arm out" he said. I looked at him. He was reaching for something in his pocket. "Do it" he said. I got up and stuck my arm through the bars. He stabbed me with a syringe. "There. I'll take a few minutes to take effect" he said.   

“What did you stick me with?!” I yelled. “Anti-Negation” he said. “What? Why would you do that?” I asked. Theo looked at me. “I can’t let the mother of my child rot in prison. Besides, you were right in some regards. Some good came out of this. How much will still be around as time passes…” he said. “They come for you too Theo” I said. “I know. I’m setting up a new life for us in Toronto” he said quietly. I felt a tingle go up my arm. “I’m using my powers to cloud the minds around us but it won’t last long. You need to get out of here quick” he said. “I will. There’s one place I need to stop before I run” I said. “Kim you don’t have time. Please tell me this isn’t about your vigilante thing” he said. “Not quite. It is something important. Something I should’ve done a long time ago” I said.

 

“It better be” he said. “I have to know. How can you still love someone who killed 26 people?” I asked. Theo looked at me. “Faith Kim. Faith that it will work between us. Faith that these deaths were for the greater good.  I know that’s a shitty answer but that’s all I have right now. Maybe having a chance at being a dad with a fresh start will be worth all this” he said. “And Laura and Becca?” I asked. “They will be with us. A family. Laura is proud by the way. Calls you a badass. Becca isn’t so happy” he said. Now that tingle is felt all through my body. “Now no more questions. Shrink down” he said. I shrank down to an inch. I easily walk through the bars and h picks me up. Theo effortlessly walks past the guards and out the main door without raising suspicion. He drives off.

 

“Stop here” he said. “Here at Beacon City Prison?” he said. “Yeah” I said. He looks worried but nods. “See you in Canada” he says. He drives off and I wait near a trash can for someone to pass by. A corrections officer does and I grab onto his pants leg and shrink down. I’m led into the prison. I know where to go. Have known for years. On D block. Cell 33. There he sits all alone. Nobody can see me being a half inch tall. I walk pass the bars and stand at his feet. I look around. No guards or convicts looking our way. I grow to 5 inches. “Hi dad” I said. He’s startled at first and looks down. He sees me. “Kimmy…Kimmy it’s you” he says softly. He looks so sad but I see love in his eyes.  “How are you out? Didn’t they arrest you?” he asked. “So you’ve heard” I said. He nodded. “Did you do it because of me?” he asked. “No. I did it because I got tired of the system” I said. “Are you here to…kill me?” he asked. I waited for a second. He knew now what I could do. He feared me shrinking and eating him for abusing me.

 

“…No. I’m going away dad and not coming back here. There are a few things I wanted to tell you before I left. First of all you’re going to be a grandfather” I said. He looked astonished. He smiled warmly. “And second. I forgive you” I said. The old man began to cry he reached out to me. “No. You haven’t earned that back yet” I said. “Will I ever get the chance to see you again?” he asked. “When your sentence is up I’ll send you a line. Until then…I love you dad” I told him. I shrank down and left. “I love you too Kimmy Bear” I heard him say.

 

I left the city the same day. The burner phone I had pulled up news reports concerning me. Already copycats are popping up. What that means for the city I don’t know but I do know that justice is something more fragile and volatile than the post-humans like me and Theo asked to defend it…

 

 

Kimberly Leonard. A woman who found that her justice not only gave peace to others but took it away from others also. At the end of the day justice can give way to peace but revenge will always give way to revenge. This has been an episode of The Size Zone…

End Notes:

In the next episode of The Size Zone we will meet a woman who is forced with the task of doing terrible things to save her daughter. What will she have to do? Find out in the next episode "In it to win it"

 

Keep your ideas coming readers!

Episode 7 "In it to Win it" by Size Master
Author's Notes:

Written for Mother's Day

Good evening and welcome back to The Size Zone. Family. It's important in most people's lives. Some people will do anything they can to protect and support the ones we love. Most of all our children. How far would someone go to save a loved one? Tonight we will meet Pamela Grimsby. A 34 year old woman who lives in a dystopian world with her husband and daughter. She will be faced with choices that will answer how far she would go in the episode "In it to win it"...

 

"Evening North America. It's May 9, 2066 and the time is 8:00 pm in New York, 5:00 in Los Angeles. Wherever you are this is World Wide News. Top story today is the ratings for the hit subscription show "In it to win it". Now in its third season, not one contestant has chosen to take the final challenge. Because of this nobody knows what it was. The contestants are under contract not to say and the producers aren't talking. Everyone is tuning in just to see what it could be. In other news food shortages in has resulted in a coup in Turkey. A plane crash killed 233 people in Italy. Stay tuned for the results from last night's winner of "Scavenger hunt rape". You won't believe how one player found a virgin stripper" the newscaster said.  I wasn't paying much attention to the holovid. My thoughts were on my daughter next to me in the hospital bed.

 

It began slowly at first. She would trip or stumble. Then it progressed rapidly. The shaking and paralysis. She was admitted a few days ago when she couldn't move. Me and my husband Brad rushed her here so they could find out the cause. They found nothing and decided to run an extensive genetic test. We're waiting now for the results. "Any word?" Brad said coming through the door. "No. Nothing. I can't lose my baby! She's only 13!" I sobbed. Brad hugged me closely. He worked at a server warehouse keeping the streaming video pumping into homes in our region. I worked as a caterer. One of the few jobs not replaced by the Internet or automation. Money was tight but we managed. A knock on the door. "Come in" I said. "We got the results back on Emily. After looking through her genes we found that she's got Ferris Syndrome" he said.

 

"What is that?" I asked. "Not surprised you haven't heard of it. It's very rare. One in 15 million gets it. It's a type of cancer that attacks the nervous system cells. It literally makes defective copies of nervous cells. This explains the paralysis and shaking" he said.  "Is it fatal?" I asked voice cracking. "Untreated yes. Eventually the subject can't breathe on their own and then it affects the heart" he said. I started sobbing right away. "Please tell me there is a treatment!" Brad said. "Yes. We can treat it. Genetics have come a very long way since it was discovered 40 years ago. With invasive gene therapy we can reverse the effects. There is a problem though. I looked at your health insurance. It does cover 70% of it but that still leaves the other 30" he said. "How much is that?" Brad asked. "$63,000" he replied. We were both stunned. We didn't have that. Not even close. "We can keep her comfortable for now but we need that money before the hospital will agree to do the procedure" he said. He left the room.

 

"What will we do?" I asked. "I don't know. Maybe we can try to get a loan" he said. "No bank will give us a loan. We already got two mortgages" I said. Brad sighed. "Let's go home and think about it" he said. We kissed our sedated daughter and went home. We went over our bank statements. We had just over $1100 saved. Nowhere near enough. I broke down crying and he hugged me. We just stared at the holo tv wondering what to do. Most of the programming was reality shows or shows trying to push the envelope of entertainment. My grandfather once said there were all kinds of shows on TV. Even shows dedicated to real news. He said a lot of strange things. He talked about political parties and elections where you voted in person. Today you vote by app. Even then the people you choose are elected to a Board on a Conglomerate. I was told in school that after the economic collapse of 2031, conglomerates bailed out entire countries. Now instead of politicians and presidents we have board members and chairmen. Bet they have good healthcare. The only real positive thing I really see is free programming. 1000 channels of nonstop sex, violence, humor, and drama.

 

"Oh. I forgot another episode of "In it to win it" was playing" Brad said. He changed the channel. "And again folks we have a contestant who refuses the final challenge! But Mr. Jameson is walking away with $50,000! Give him a round of applause! How many miniatures did you have to kill? I lost count!" the host asked. "...19" the obviously upset man answered. "19! Guess that final challenge was too much huh?" the host asked. The man just looked at him lost. "Join us next week folks when we will pick another lucky contestant to try to win $75,000!" the host said as the credits started rolling. "Brad. What if we entered to go on there? The prize money would cover the medical bills!" I said. "Could you? You see what they have people do to those things" he said. "I don't care. I'll do anything" I said. "It ain't like stepping on bugs honey. They look exactly like people" he said. He was absolutely right and so was the doctor assigned to my daughter when he said tremendous advancements were made in genetics.

 

When the economies collapsed and the large conglomerates took over a great deal changed. One thing was the abolishment of cloning laws. Now it was impractical to clone people. Very expensive and then the issue with neural programming. Only the very rich afforded that. Decades later though a new fad had emerged. Miniatures. 95% human DNA mixed with a rodent. What you got were tiny people that looked almost exactly human minus the strange side effect of fast growing hair. A miniature would set someone back a $1000 and they only lived about 7 years. Neural programming gave them personalities and even copies of memories. Years ago a girl at school proudly showed her friends her miniature. A boy that appeared 15 years old. He was tiny. About 5 inches tall. His red eyes and silver hair told us he was mixed with albino rat. I wanted one so bad. Family couldn't afford it.

 

Nowadays miniatures came in all sizes. A foot to as small as an inch. Cheaper to make but not by much. Some shows used them as props. Comic relief such as a man being buried under dirty clothes by giant kids or porn as having then shoved up asses or pussies. It didn't take long before someone tried eating them. One guy stuffed himself with them for viral video hits. In it to win it took it even farther. They issued challenges on different ways to kill or torture them. Each challenge completed got you money and the farther it went to more gruesome it got. Nobody knew what the last one was. Everyone turned it down. "I'm applying Brad" I said. "Go ahead but I seriously doubt they'll pick us" he said. I used my phone to pull the web application up. I put in our ID numbers and pressed apply. The spinner went around. PING!

 

"I...I was selected" I said. Brad immediately stood up and looked at the phone. "Oh my god. Wait. Pam it says you were selected. Only you" he said. He was right. An email popped up to accept the invitation. "Brad?" I asked. "Do it" he said. I accepted. I never killed a living thing before. Not even bugs. As I held my daughter's hand I knew I had to win. A nurse came into the room. She removed her sheets and began rubbing Emily's arms and legs. "Heard you have a problem" the nurse said. She looked at me with tired eyes. "Yeah I do" I said. The nurse began rubbing her feet. "I was selected to play In it to win it" I said. The nurse stopped. "That's great! You could use the money!" she said. "You've seen miniatures right?" I asked. The nurse chuckled. "Oh yes I have" she said.  "So is it true what they say about them having real personalities?" I asked. "I've seen things here and when I was at a vet hospital. Some people get attached enough to seek treatment for them when they're sick. A few years ago a woman and her child brought in a miniature. A boy who looked 14. Around 5 inches. The child was playing too rough and broke his leg. The miniature was hurting badly and the child was just crying"

 

"The mother was obviously pissed. We got to work. Reset the bone using tweezers and carefully wrapped his tiny leg in a cast. When we were finishing the tiny boy stroked the child's finger and told him it was okay. The thing spoke like an older sibling comforting a little brother. Then after I got my nursing degree I came here. Damn I have seen some shit here. I'll never forget I was called into a room where this woman had her naked ass sticking up in the air. Turns out her pet miniature was stuck in it. It was a man that looked in his mid 20's. Around 6 inches. He was stuck up to his chin in her rectum. She couldn't get him out. We gave her a muscle relaxant and carefully pulled him out. We rinsed him off. He was strange. Humping my finger as I cleaned him. I gave him back to her and she refused. Said she wanted a new one anyway. So we ended up keeping him" she said.

 

"Really?" I asked. "Apparently when he was created they left him blank. She raised him as a sex slave. He humped anybody who came close. He became a real problem. Nobody wanted to kill him. He was like a troublesome pet. We began training him. He began talking and his behavior was becoming normal. He realized he didn't have to do a thing to please us. He still likes to be petted and hugged though" she said. "Sounds nice" I said. "It worked out for everyone. Right now he's a comfort pet for kids that are really sick" she said. "So they really are like us" I said. "Absolutely. Now having said that I'll say this. If my family was in trouble I'd do what I gotta do" she said seriously. Talking to her gave me perspective but it didn't help. Made my feelings worse in fact. They were just like us only smaller. "Mom?" Emily said walking up.

 

"Hi honey" I said. "So sleepy" she said yawning. "That's the pain medication" I said. "Where's dad?" she asked. "At work. How bad is it?" I asked stroking her forehead. "Not as bad but I can't feel my toes. Am I gonna be like this forever?" she asked. As I looked into her blue eyes I saw how scared she was. "I don't know" I said. "I wanna go home" she said. Tears escaped her eyes. "I know. Doctors are working on fixing you" I said. She gripped my hand hard. Two of her fingers were slack. No doubt from her illness. I held her hand as I saw her drifting off to sleep again. I kissed her forehead and left. I sat in the car in the parking lot for a few minutes. I beat my fists on the steering wheel sobbing. I asked God why my daughter was genetically unlucky. Then I remembered what the nurse said. "You do what you gotta do".

 

The flight to the studio in Burbank was two days later. "You sure you got everything?" Brad asked. "Yeah. They made sure to let me know to bring a white swimsuit, flip flops, toothbrush and paste, and to make sure I had a bikini wax and pedicure" I said. "Wonder what they have planned?" he asked. "Don't know or care. I'd do anything for Emily. I just wish you could come" I said. "Yeah but they only gave you one ticket and we don't have the money for one ourselves. Call me every night okay? he said. I nodded and shut the door. I boarded the plane and took off. By chance the flight took us over the hospital. It looked so tiny from above but I knew that inside was the biggest part of my heart.

 

The flight from Newark to Los Angeles only took an hour and a half. A man holding a sign with my name met me in baggage. He drove me to the hotel reserved for me. "So you think you'll finish the final challenge?" he asked. "I'm doing it for my sick daughter" I said quietly. "Oh. I see. Best of luck then" he said quietly. I checked into the hotel as the driver helped with my meager baggage. "I'll be here to pick you up at 10 tomorrow morning. Be sure to have what's on the list they sent you" he said before leaving. I called Brad to let him know I arrived. "What's it like there?" he asked. "Sunny and warm. People dress a lot...looser here. Saw a lady at the pool earlier barely wearing anything" I said. "Sounds nice" Brad said. "Brad!" I yelled. "Kidding honey! While you're there you should take a moment to relax" he said. "How can I while our daughter slowly dies?" I asked. "I know how you feel but if you don't relax you're gonna crack. Go relax at that pool you saw. Clear your head even if it's just for a moment" he said. "I do have the swimsuit" I said. "There you go. Relax. Think about all that money you're gonna get. Love you Pammy" he said hanging up. Pammy. He hasn't called me that in years.

 

I took his advice and went to the pool. There weren't many out there. A guy fiddling with his phone, two kids, and a mother. I sat down and layer on the chair. The sun felt so warm on my skin. I flexed my toes enjoying the feeling of the breeze through them. The laughter of the kids playing Marco Polo reminded me of my own child. Relax. You promised Brad you would. I surfed on my phone a bit and just laid back. A half hour ticked by and then a full hour. The sun began to set and the woman took her kids with her. The man was still there. Wait. Is he filming me? I sat up and looked dead at him. He immediately put the phone away. Before I said anything he got up and walked over reason to me.  "Hi. My name is Carl. I was just thinking how your black hair shines in the light" he said. His smile was unnerving. "Thanks but can you leave me alone?" I asked. "Oh you're upset because I took a picture of you. I'm a photographer from out of town. I just see beauty and have to take a photo of it. Maybe you'd like to see my portfolio in my room?" he asked.

 

"I'm married so no" I said. "I meant no harm" he said feinting innocence. "Really? Then if you're on the level you have no problems having me see the pics you took of me" I said tearing the phone from his right hand. He grabbed for it and missed. His camera gallery app was still open and I saw them all. "So if it's my hair you like then why is all the pics of my bare fucking feet?!" I yelled. He blushed. I tossed his phone into the water. If I see you again near me I'll call the security here" I said leaving. The plan to relax was a bust. I went back to my room. I bent down so the retinal scan would unlock the door. Almost nobody uses keys anymore. I was so pissed he perved on me. I knew I was pretty. I'm tall like 6'2 and I keep my hair looking great. Decent figure because I watch what I eat. Physically fit because I jog at home. I know men look at me. That guy though. I felt slightly violated and insulted. I got nice feet but there's more to look at. Why am I stressing over him? Fuck it. Time to order room service and watch TV.

 

I ate a ridiculously expensive burger that I'm not paying for and watched one of my shows. "Real polygamy wives". Cracks me up how they fight every episode of who gets to sleep with their husband. I turn in a little early to get some rest. Tomorrow would be the biggest day of my life. I wake up and got ready for the big day. I was a nervous wreck. I would be seen by millions of people later this week after taping. Not to mention I would be wearing a swimsuit. I really had no idea what the show would be like. I knew I would be killing miniatures but that was it. I didn't watch the show. My husband did. I put on my swimsuit and regular clothes on top and headed to the lobby. I got a text from Brad as I waited for the car to pick me up. "Knock em dead" it said. The studio car pulled up and I saw the driver from yesterday. "Hop in!" he said. We rode down the highway toward the studio and we began making small talk.

 

"So you ready?" he asked. "Ready as I'll ever be" I said. "The trick is to relax. Think about all that money" he said. "You've been around miniatures before?" I asked. He laughed. "Oh yeah. One of the perks is I get to see the group they'll use for the show. It's fun to play with them" he said. "Play?" I asked. He coughed. "Yeah. The girls are fun" he said blushing. "You know what I'll have to do?" I asked. "You've never seen the show before?" I asked. I shook my head. "Oh. Well the first challenge is geared to be the easiest. Don't worry about that. Now as it progresses it get harder...and more revealing" he said. "Revealing?" I asked. "Uh yeah. They'll have you naked at the end if you get that far" he said. "Naked!" I said. "Just pretend it's no big deal. It is a good amount of money so they want a show. Just go with the flow okay?" he said. I sat back in my seat shocked that strangers would see all of me. We pulled up and assistants rushed me to the studio.  They inspected me from head to my toes. A man in his late 30's came to me.

 

"Morning Mrs. Grimsby! Are you ready for the show?" he asked. I nodded. "Excellent! We'll tape the show in segments today. If you get to the end it should be only a few hours. Now can you change into your swimsuit?" he said. "Have it underneath" I said. He smiled as I took of my shirt and shorts. "Great now I need you to sign an anti-disclosure form" he said. I read it. I saw that it said I couldn't talk about the final challenge. Standard warning for other things. No heart issues. Aversions to blood. "I'll take that. Well begin the show in 15 minutes okay?" he said taking the form from me and leaving. I was led to the studio room where everything was. A man passed me carrying a box labeled "first challenge". I saw audience members begin to enter and sit in the seats in front of the stage. "Stand here until he calls for you. Good luck!" an intern girl said. My heart was beating so fast! My stomach was in knots.

 

"And 5...4...3...2...1 action!" the camera operator yelled. "Evening everybody and welcome back to IN IT TO WIN IT!" the audience all said at the end. "I'm your host David Haskill and today we have a mother from Newark New Jersey! Say hi to her!" he said pointing to me. The intern shoved me. I stumbled out and walked to him. "Hi Pamela! So tell us about yourself" he said. "I...I'm a wife and mother. I'm 34 years old and I work as a caterer for weddings and Bar Mitzvahs" I stammered. The audience clapped. "And have you seen our show before?" he asked. "No. My husband watches though" I said. "We have a newcomer folks! So Pamela what we do here is challenge our contestants to kill miniatures. What you have to do is what the challenge is really about. Each round had a challenge more intense than the last one. Completing a challenge gets your money. If you make it to the last challenge you get to play for the grand prize of $75,000. You ready to begin?!" he yelled. "S...sure David!" I yelled trying to play along.

 

"Alright! Then let's start the first challenge. Please hold this card and don't read it aloud" he said. I read the card he gave me. "Humiliate and kill him between 2 to 5 minutes" it said. I was confused. A man ran out with the box from earlier and he opened it. He shook it and a miniature rolled out. The cameras with large mikes went to floor level. One camera looked dead at me. The miniature was naked and it looked up at me. I stared at it and was utterly shocked. It can't be. "Oh my god! It's you!" he said. He recognized me! It was him! The man from yesterday! The one from the pool! Now I understood what the card meant. How did they know?! I glanced at the host who had a "get on with it look". Here I go.

 

"Well well. Look who we have here. Hi little man. Remember me? I remember you. You taking those pictures of me and then hitting on me. I see your body matches your worthlessness as a person now. "Please! Don't kill me!" he begged. "Don't kill you?" I asked sliding my foot out of my flip flop. "Lick my feet and I won't" I said. He hesitated. "You liked looking at my feet earlier. What's the matter? Afraid of the big bad giantess now? Come on. Lick my giant sexy feet" I said spreading my toes. Inside I was embarrassed as fuck but a part of me did enjoy this. I hovered my sole over him. "No! I'll do it!" he chirped. His tiny 3 inch body crawled up to my sole and began licking it. I smiled and took time to enjoy his puny tongue lapping away. There was a timer above the audience. 2 minutes had passed. The tiny man licked between my toes hoping that the better he was the more inclined I was to let him live. A tingle went up my foot and up my leg. I blushed as I felt more aroused. "Good. Now make sure you polish my toenail with your spit" I said. 3 minutes had passed now as he buffed my French nailed toes. He was doing a good job really. "N...now fuck the space between my toes" I said. He began humping his minuscule dick between my toes. Amazingly he came. I felt stickiness between my toes. 4 minutes and 15 seconds. Time to wrap it up. He looked exhausted. With just a tiny shove of my big toe he laid back on the floor. "That was nice but I'm going to kill you anyway" I said.

 

"No! You promised!" he cried out. I slowly lowered my bare sole onto his body. I felt his tiny hands pressing against it. Desperate not to die he used all his strength. "Noooo...mumph!" he cried until my sole covered his mouth and face. I began to press my weight into his body. First nothing happened and then a series of cracks. His bones sounded like breaking matchsticks, his screams actually tickled my sole. I let out a giggle not acted for the show. Then his body just popped like a large ketchup packet. His blood squirted between my toes and out from the side of my sole. I twisted my foot a few times and heard the squelching of entrails and meat. I laughed. "She did it folks! The first challenge is done! Congratulations Pamela! You just won $5000!" he host yelled. "Y...yea!" I yelled. "When we come back we will see if Pamela will continue to the next challenge. Stay tuned!" the host yelled waving. The audience cheered for me. Cheered for the death they saw. "And cut!" the camera man said. "You were great! A natural! How you twisted your foot was fantastic!" the host said before walking off to touch up his makeup.  I still felt the warm blood underneath my foot. Now that the cameras were off I felt slightly sick.

 

"Come here!" the intern said. I trotted off. "You did great" she said pointing to a foot bath ready for me. I stuck my foot into it and the water turned red immediately. I wriggled my toes to get his viscera off. "That...that was weird for me" I said. "Well you're five grand richer. Fuck that miniature" she said. "About that..." I said before I saw someone familiar. "You!" I said running half barefoot toward him. It was that guy again! Human sized! "Why the fuck are you here?! Why the fuck was that thing you?!" I yelled. "Calm down! There's an explanation. Mr. Keys here is one of the studio's actors. He was set up so you would be between able to do the first challenge" the intern said. "You're telling me yesterday was an act so I could kill the miniature version easier?!" I yelled. "Yeah. Sorry about yesterday. I'm really not that kind of guy. I wouldn't hit on a married woman" he said. "So the thing about my feet was because that was the most likely way I'd kill him" I said. He blushed. "Well truth be told you do have pretty feet. I planned to erase the pictures later if the phone wasn't destroyed if that makes you feel better. If I may ask. What do you intend to do with the money?" he asked.

 

"My daughter is sick and she needs the money" I said. He sighed. "Best of luck ma'am" he said walking off. "Back on in two minutes!" a voice shouted. "Let's get you back to the stage" the intern said. I was excited I had won some money.  It was kinda easy when I got into it and I even enjoyed it. "What should I expect for the second round?" I asked. "Usually there are multiple miniatures involved but it's random. I can say this though. The miniatures won't be anyone you know. Mr. Keys was a warmup. Just be natural. Go with the flow" she said. The host gestured for me to come onto the stage. "You ready?" he asked. I nodded. "Back in 5...4...3...2...1...back" the cameraman said. "Welcome back to In it to win it! Before the commercial Pamela Grimsby successfully crushed a miniature to death to win the first challenge. Mrs. Grimsby how did that feel?" he asked grinning. "It was so weird! I felt his tiny body fight till the end. His tiny bones breaking under my bare foot. Then he just went pop! I felt his blood between my toes!" I said giving off a cheap grin. One camera focused on my feet. I wriggled my toes for it.

 

"Sounds like you liked it then" he said. I blushed and nodded. "Inst she great folks?" he asked the audience. The audience clapped. "Now for the second challenge!" he said looking at a card. He handed it to me. It said "eat them in a way that would please the audience. Warning. Failure to please the audience will cause you to fail the challenge. Time limit is 7 minutes" it said. Oh god. I have to eat one? That's like cannibalism! I took a breath and nodded. "Great! And here we go!" he said. Instead of a box this time a remote controlled car about a foot long drove across the floor. Inside it I saw three miniatures. Each one about 3 inches tall. I grabbed the car from the floor and sat down. The camera focused on me tightly. "It seems somehow this car shrunk. There are people inside! Come on out of there" I said. I shook the car and the miniatures fell out. My legs encircled them. They were definitely scared. A man in his mid 30's, a woman of same age, and a girl about 15. The mom and daughter looked the same. Probably because they were genetically related. "Please don't hurt my family!" the man said. That's cruel.

 

When a miniature is created their brains are uploaded with a personality. In some cases one from a real person. I knew what they did here. Somewhere out there was this family normal sized. It must've cost a nice chunk of change to do this. "If you do what I want then I won't. Now take off those silly clothes. I want to see your cute naked bodies" I said. The daughter sobbed as she got naked. The man and wife scared of me took off their clothes. Little tiny shoes and shorts. Underwear and bras. They were naked now. I blushed seeing them. After all I only saw three people in my life naked. Me of course, my husband, and my daughter when she was little. It was voyeuristic and exciting. "Now I want you two to have sex" I said pointing to the husband and wife. "Please! Anything but that!" the woman cried. I immediately snatched the daughter up and crammed her into my mouth. "NO!" the man yelled. "We'll do it! Just don't eat her!" the woman cried. The girl was struggling as hard as she could. Her tiny feet kicked my inner cheek. God! I could taste her! Sweet and meaty like cured ham! My mouth instinctively watered. "Look! We're having sex! Please spit her out!" the woman cried. I looked at the time. One minute 45 seconds passed. Enough time so I spit her out.

 

I heard a hushed aww of disappointment from the audience. The daughter coughed out my saliva which coated her body. Her blond hair matted her back. With the audience disappointed I had to step it up. The husband was fucking his wife from behind. The daughter sat nearby scared shitless. "Beg me to eat you. Yeah you heard right. If you don't I'll eat all of you! If you do a good job of it you all live" I said. They all looked at one another. "Eat me." the woman said. "No! Eat me!" The husband cried out. "Eat me" the daughter muttered. "You two better step it up and I fucking mean it" I said licking my lips. "Eat me! Please eat me!" the woman cried. The daughter however got wild. No doubt more desperate to stay alive after coming so close to being eaten earlier. "Eat me! Fucking eat me!" she cried out. Hearing there tiny people begging to be my food did something to me. My nipples got rock hard. I slid my hands into my swim top and pulled them up. I began pinching them. "Oh god. Say it more" I growled. The couple fucking screamed for me to eat them. The daughter was screaming so hard her voice cracked. The husband cried out as he squirted his tiny load into his bred fuckmate.

 

The woman gasped as she was filled up. 5 minutes had passed. The girl was still crying out to be eaten. I snatched her up and tossed her into my mouth.  I swallowed her with my lips partly opened. I faintly heard her cry out as she slid down my throat. I felt her land in my stomach and it was like butterflies. I felt her beating my stomach walls. "NOOOO!" the woman screamed. "You fucking bitch! We did what you asked!" the man yelled. "But she looked so yummy!" I said like a child. The audience laughed. "My little girl..." the woman said crying. “If it's any consolation she was delicious" I said. I was hitting close to time. I reached down for her and her husband went to try to stop me. With barely a flick I sent him sprawling to the floor. I picked the woman up. She just quietly sobbed as her bare feet passed my lips. I dropped her in. She didn't fight or scream. I swallowed her. When she landed in my stomach the fighting I felt earlier immediately stopped. They were probably comforting each other. "Hey wake up" I said poking him. He barely moved his head. "You want to join them don't you?" I asked.

 

"Fucking do it. Eat me you fucking cunt" he hissed. I picked him up and put him in my mouth. I was surprised to feel him just slide himself down my throat. Barely and swallowing was needed. I belched a little. "Delicious. I want another tasty family to have fun with" I sat patting my bare tummy. "Done! Now audience what do you think?! Did she pass?!" the host yelled. A loud applause erupted. The host ran to the audience with his mike. "What did you think?" he asked an older woman who looked to be in her early 70's. "It was so sudden when she ate that young girl! Makes me want to eat one of mine when I get home" he said. Woman looked to be someone's grandma and was thinking about eating tiny people. "And what about you sir?" he asked a middle aged man. "It was great to have them beg to be eaten! That really sold me!" he said. "And there you have it folks! She passed the second challenge!" he said. And alarm went off that scared the shit out of me.  "You know what that is folks! That's means bonus round! For this round every kill is worth $100. The time limit is 1 minute. You ready Pamela?" he asked. "Y...yeah" I said. No card was given to me. That meant I could kill them any way I wanted.

 

A man rushed out with a box and began dumping it on the floor in front of me. I was utterly shocked to see a better part of a hundred very tiny miniatures fall out. Each one no bigger than an inch. Some so tiny I had to squint to see them. No doubt the smaller ones were probably younger ones. They were disoriented from the tumble and weren't moving much. The man dashed off the stage. "And...begin!" the host yelled.  The clock started and as soon as it did they looked up at the giantess above them. They began to scatter for their lives. I raised my foot over a few and slammed it down. Tiny pops and squelches I heard. I began stomping them leaving bloody footprints on the floor. They were making distance and I saw a few getting too far. Amazing they covered so much distance so fast. I dropped onto my knees and began grabbing handfuls of them. I jammed them into my mouth and swallowed them whole. There was no time to chew. Over and over I ate them. My stomach felt so bloated. I must've looked crazy. I heard the audience counting down. I saw a group and dropped down on them with my stomach. I felt their bodies pop on my bare skin. I rolled around crushing more. I raised my butt up as the audience counted.

 

"5...4...3...2...1 *crunch*". I slammed my butt down and killed a few more. "Time! Wow. Looks like you got quite a few. Oh there's two there still alive" he said pointing near my foot. He reached down and grabbed them. I saw briefly that they were young. 12 or 13 maybe. He scrutinized them between his fingers. The host nonchalantly popped them into his mouth and swallowed. "Take a moment to breathe. You really got into it. Look at your swimsuit" he said. I hadn't noticed but on my once pristine white swimsuit were splotches of red. Looked like I had been in a paintball match and lost. My top was smeared red and even had a body or two still stuck to it. I felt my ass and could tell by the wetness and stickiness that I had killed more than just a few that way. "When we come back we'll see how many she got plus if she can do the third challenge! Stay tuned!" he said. The audience cheered loudly. "And...cut!" the cameraman yelled.

 

"You are one of the best we've ever had on the show! Keep it up! Our intern will help you clean up a bit" he said. I walked off the stage. "God I feel like I'm going to be sick" I said. My stomach churned over and over. Dozens of still alive miniature people inside were trying not to be digested. "Here. This will help" the intern girl said. She handed me a drink. I drank it and tasted bitter grittiness. I frowned. "It's club soda with antacid in it. It'll calm your stomach. I got to say I'm impressed. You took them to the cleaners there" she said. "God I can still feel them on my skin" I said. She gave me a wet sponge. "What I wouldn't give to be you right now. I could pay off my student loans" she said. "What are you studying?" I asked. "Mass communications. I'm in my junior in college" she said. "What's it like to eat them? I've always wondered that" she asked. "Incredible and scary. They wriggle inside you and you know you ate someone with a life and memories. Even if they're fake. Truth be told I like it and hate it at the same time" I said. It was true. I felt sick but when I ate the ones earlier I felt powerful and...in control.  Something I'd been missing in my life. Now I hoped I would do it again. I felt ready for the next challenge. Yeah. Bring it! "You're a nice person so I'll give you a warning about the next challenge. Prepare to be naked for it" she said. "Alright...wait...what? Naked?!" I yelled. "One minute!" a cameraman yelled.

 

"What's the problem? You already showed millions (or will show since it hasn't been aired yet) your tits!" she said. "That isn't the same! It's my fucking vagina! Now I see why they asked me to wax. Isn't this too risqué?" I said. The host was flagging me to come over. “Yeah that's why the show is rated +3. Ages 3 and under need parent permission to watch. I get you're...conscientious. Just think about why you're doing it" she said. I slowly nodded as I walked onto the stage. "In 5...4...3...1...action!" the cameramen shouted. "And welcome back! Shortly before we went to break Pamela here finished not just the second challenge but the bonus one too! Now we dumped 100 miniatures on stage and she had to kill as many as she could for $100 each within one minute. Now let's see how she did. We got a new record ladies and gentlemen! 61! That's right 61 killed! That's means Pamela here won $6200! Let's give her a round of applause!" he yelled. The audience clapped and cheered loudly. "Now for the third challenge. As you all know this one usually has our contestant strip naked. Now I don't want anyone masturbating up there!" the host said. The audience laughed.

 

"Now Pamela are you ready?" he asked. He handed me a card. "Rape them. Time limit for orgasming is 5 minutes" it said. Oh shit. "Yeah...yeah" I stuttered. "Great!" the host yelled. A man brought out a box and dumped it. Out came two males. Bigger than usual. A man who seemed to be about in his early 30's. Roughly 4 1/2 inches tall. There was younger one near him hugging him. About 14 maybe. Smaller at around 3 1/2 inches. Both with distinctive dark grey hair. They had to be related. "Dad..." I heard the younger one mutter. Shit. Same breeding stock. They were related for sure. If this wasn't hard enough. I sat down in front of them. "And begin!" he said. I stared for a few seconds. They were terrified of the giant human woman in front of them. I took a breath and began taking off my swimsuit. My top was easy. I did it once already. My bottom though took longer. Every inch I exposed was nearly sent me in a panic. I rolled them off and I heard some men in the audience take deep breaths. They and anyone else could see my pussy.

 

The two on the floor saw it and began shaking. Fuck it. I need to get through this. I grabbed them both. "Dad!" the boy screamed. "Julian! Please don't hurt him!" The small man cried out. "I won't if you pleasure me. Fuck me and do it good" I said. The words coming out my mouth were like a script. No life in them. I sat the man down. He cautiously walked to my cunt. He put his hands on the sides and began to slowly hump me. I thought that this wouldn't do a thing for me. That it would be hard to cum. I was wrong. Seeing this tiny man pleasure me for his son's life actually turned me on. I could feel his tiny cock in me. "Oh shit! I didn't think it'd be like this! Faster!" I growled. He sped up. "Rub my nipples you tiny shit!" I said dropping the boy onto my right breast. The feeling was incredible! They were actually pleasuring me! I had forgotten about the cameras. Forgot about why I had to do this! I wanted to fucking cum!

 

The boy furiously rubbed my erect nubs. I placed my hand over him and began to kneed his worthless body into them. His tiny legs and feet kicked the air in panic. His screams and body heat danced on my palm. The father grunted as he came. "More!" I screamed. I grabbed him and began to jerk him in and out of me headfirst. His screams were turning into gasps for air as he went into me up to his fucking waist. I snatched the boy off my tit and jammed his tiny dick into my mouth. I began sucking him off. "Ahhhh! Stop...please...stop...it hurts" the boy cried. I jammed his daddy deep into me. Only his kicking feet exposed to air. His struggles tingled so good! I held the boy with my finger hard to my lips. My other hand began to play with his cute tiny ass. Squeezing and poking it. The teen just sobbed and held my nose. I stuck a fingernail between his asscrack and gently poked the delicate flesh. "Dad! Help me! AHHHGH!" the teen boy cried out. Tiny spurts of cum landed on my tongue. Maybe it was his age or pedigree but it was tastier than the others. More sweet and salty. I sucked harder and harder for more. "Please let me go. I'll do anything" the boy whimpered. I ignored him. He came again. Faster this time. "Daddy..." He whimpered. I looked down at daddy and saw his feet jerk quickly. Weird spasms I felt in my pussy. Then nothing. His tiny feet went limp. He died pleasing me. With that thought I came.

 

"FUUUCK!" I screamed. I came harder than I ever came before. It took me a few seconds to come around. "Shit! Did I make it?!" I yelled out. "What do you think audience?" the host asked. People cheered so loudly it hurt my ears. I looked at the clock. 3 minutes 57 seconds. Felt a lot longer. "Congratulations Pamela! You just won $50,000! Are you ready for the final challenge?" he asked. "I hope so" I said standing up. "We hope so too don't we folks?!" he yelled. The audience was going nuts. "When we come back we will see if Mrs. Grimsby will accept and successfully complete the final challenge! Don't go anywhere!" he said. "And cut!" the cameraman said.  "Incredible Mrs. Grimsby! And I must say your husband is a lucky guy" he said checking me out.  I remembered then I was naked.  "Uh thanks...excuse me" I said walking off stage clothes in hand. I put my swimsuit back on. "Um...ma'am" the intern said. I and put my bottom on so fast I had forgot about the man who was wedged lifeless inside me. I reached in and grabbed his ankles. A slurping sound and a hot tingle came from my cunt as it released him.

 

His face was frozen in death. Terror and fear. He only agreed to please me if I spared his son. The one shuddering and sobbing in my left hand. That nurse was right. They are like us. Willing to do anything for loved ones. "I'll take him off your hands. That one too" she said. I handed her the corpse and the boy. The intern looked at the boy who whimpered at the staring nerdy giantess. “What will you do with that one" I asked. "Don't know. They're only effective as a pair. Without his daddy he's kinda useless. Probably will go into the breeding pool" she said. She spread his legs with her fingers to inspect his genitals. "No please..." the boy said. ”Yeah. Still useable" she said. She flagged over what I now assumed was the handler for them. He placed the boy in a box. The man however was callously thrown into a garbage receptacle. I felt myself getting less emotional concerning them. They lived and died on a whim. They had feelings like we did but like a stranger on the street you didn't give a shit about them. I felt silly worrying about them. If I won there would be some money left over. Maybe I can talk Brad into buying a few. Breed them. A litter of cute slaves.   

 

Slaves? Did I just think that? I need to get this over with. These things are making me feel terrible things. At the same time I want to abuse more. "You alright?  Looked like you were a million miles away" the girl said. "Between us girls. Would you have them...do things to you?" I asked. "Hell yeah. Look at me. I wear glasses even though they got treatments now. Frumpy hair. Acne. Boys aren't beating down my door to date me. If I had a miniature I'd train him to rub and lick my feet after a long day in class. Fuck me on command. Scream to be used as a living dildo" she said. Her eyes looked excited. She really fantasized about it. "But they have feelings. Memories" I said. "So what? I don't want a robot or zombie. I want one that can feel fear, ecstasy, and devotion. Those memories they have are fake. As much as I want to rape a miniature I'd take real dick any day. They’re fake people. Mass produced and bred like livestock" she said. She had a point. Whatever they thought it was mostly implanted in them except for really related ones.

 

"It felt good to have one up in there didn't it?" she asked. I blushed. "Remember that. They are toys, food, and pets. Not human. We are literally gods to them. When you worry about it later what's sounds better. Pamela or Goddess Pamela?" she asked smiling. It did sound appealing to be called a goddess. Fuck it. This girl was right. They're fake creatures that looked human. Why should I give two shits about them? "You're right. Totally. By the way while we’re still talking just between us. What is the final challenge?" I asked. "Not a damn clue. Nobody knows except the producers and host and of course those contestants that turned it down" she replied. I remembered the face of that man on TV a few days ago. He looked horrified. What could it be? "Coming back in one minute!" the cameraman yelled. "Good luck and hang in there" the intern girl said. "Thanks" I said.

 

I walked back onto the stage and stood next to the host. "I really hope you accept the challenge. You're a hit" he said. "And 5...4...3...2...1...action!" the cameraman yelled. "And we're back! Pamela here has successfully completed the third challenge didn't she folks?!" he yelled. Thunderous applause filled the studio. "You think you're ready Mrs. Grimsby?" he asked. "I hope so!" I said. I really did hope so. "Alright" he said. A man walked on stage carrying a box. He sat it on a podium in front of us. He didn't dump it. He left it closed. What would they have me do? Jam one up my ass? Break one in two like a twig? No. Too easy compared to the other challenges. Something that would horrify a grown man. He handed me a card. "Eat her in under a minute" it said. That's it? I had already eaten a bunch. So it's a speed eating challenge? "You're allowed to open the box before accepting. Just don't tell the audience what you see" the host said. What did he mean by that? Won't they see anyway? I had this in the bag. I smiled at my confidence. That money was as good as mine! I opened the box. "What...the...fuck?" I whispered.

 

Inside was the real challenge. What made it the most terrible of them all. It made so much sense now why that man was aghast at it. Inside was a miniature of a 13 year old girl. Not a random one. A perfect copy of my daughter. Emily. The sickening truth came to focus. It wasn't luck I was selected. They knew the circumstances behind my daughter's illness and took advantage of it. They used her DNA to make a 3 inch version of her. They even went so far as to use copied tiny versions of her clothes. If they went this far did they...

 

"Mom?" the girl asked. Oh god! She knows who I am! She has her memories! "So you accept?" the host asked. I glared at him. He slightly cringed. Could I do this? Eat a girl who truly believed I was her mom and she was my daughter? If I refused I would condemn my real daughter to a slow suffering death. A single tear rolled down my cheek. "Yes" I said. "She said yes folks! Now can she actually do it?!" he yelled. The audience cheered me on. "Mom! What's happening?! Why is everything so big!" she cried out. I gently picked her up. The timer had started. So cute and perfect. I even saw her mole on her right cheek. My hand shook. "Mom please say something! I'm scared!" the girl cried out. I took ahold oh her ankle and pulled of her tiny shoe. My fingernail pulled off her sock. The other one was gone within seconds too. Her tiny bare feet looked so cute. I grasped her left foot and looked at it. Emily was born with webbed toes on her second and third toe. I brought her foot near my eye. Her tiny toes curled but I saw that it was the same. Never had I seen such a perfect reproduction. 45 seconds. I began pulling off her clothes. Jeans. Tee shirt. Then her bra and panties. Emily (or her copy) sobbed and whimpered. "Stop! You're hurting me! Mom please stop!" she cried out.

 

Every cry she made tore at my soul. "I want dad" she sobbed. Hearing that I broke out crying. The girl whimpered and looked at me. I stroked her tiny head of hair. "Mommy would do anything for you. Anything" I said.  I opened my mouth. "NO! DON'T EAT ME! MOMMY DON'T EAT ME!" she shrieked. I placed her in my mouth headfirst and began to suck her in. Her screams rattled my molars. Her tiny legs kicked the air. My lips were to her waist. Then her tiny butt passed my lips. Those kicking legs held in place as I slurped them in. Only her bare soles were visible. Then all of her was in my mouth. The taste was indescribable. Different from the others. Sweetness and tender. As if she was a marshmallow made of meat. My mouth watered to the point her screams became coughs and gurgles. Yes. I could still make them out. Her frantic screams now to swallow. Not to eat her. She wasn't my daughter but there was no denying that the flesh I tasted carried my genetics. Even if diluted by a rodent it was more than enough for me. 10 seconds. Now or never.

 

I gulped. I immediately gagged. She was caught in my throat. Emily was always a fighter like her dad. Had no problems beating a girl's or even a boy's ass if he disrespected her. Never gave up on anything. The audience is counting down. I take a hard swallow. I can actual feel her body bend as she is pulled down my throat. The host looks at the bulge in my throat closely as it passes down and disappears past my collarbone. I gasp for air and feel in inside me. "SHE DID IT! She won the challenge! Folks the big secret was that miniature was her daughter!" the host yelled. The audience gasped and cheered. They applauded me for eating someone who was a perfect copy of the most important person of my life. Fuck you all.

 

"Congratulations for winning $75,000!" the host screamed. Confetti fell from the ceiling. Balloons drifted down. I could feel her in there fighting to live. What was going through her mind? Heartbreak and betrayal. Fear. Wondering why her mommy ate her. My body slightly shook as I realized I condemned a person who loved me so much to a slow death of acidic burns. No doubt surrounded by the countless bones and half-digested bodies of the people from the second challenge. I condemned her to hell. How could I ever look at Emily again? "What do you plan to do with your winnings?!" the host asked. "Help my family" I said quietly. "Sounds great! Well that's all the time we have tonight folks! Before we go remember...you have to be...In It to Win It!" he said with the audience chiming in. "And cut!" the cameraman yelled. "Congratulations! You're the first to actually to go through with it" the host said. I looked at him coldly. "You knew. You all knew what would happen if I refused. You knew I had no choice but to do it" I hissed.

 

He sighed. "Yeah we knew. Frankly the higher ups saw nobody taking the dare so we had to find someone that was sure to take it. They pulled up your file when you applied and saw your problem. We just needed a parent who would have to do it. Nothing personal" he said. I raised my fist to beat his face in. "Nothing personal?! That was an exact copy of my daughter! Her smell. Her personality. Exactly the fucking same right down to her webbed toes! And you had me fucking eat her knowing I couldn't refuse!" I yelled. "She's just a miniature! She's isn't your daughter! She's a thing!" he yelled. I yanked a hair off his head. "Ow!" he yelled. "See this. I'm taking what's left of my fucking winnings and using it to make a miniature of you. When I get him I'm going to have lots of fun. Maybe I'll make copies of your fucking family like you did for those poor fucks in those other challenges. Breed the fuck out of them" I said. "Jokes on you lady. I'm a single parent. Only my son. No daughters" he said. "Then I hope your copies don't mind anal" I said. I left him there speechless.

 

I was led to accounting where I gave my account information. "All done. Congratulations" the woman at the desk said. "Thanks. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to see if I can get an early flight out of this fucking town" I said. I was taken back to my hotel where I packed. I booked a flight for the evening. I texted Brad. "You won! Alright! Emily. She's going to be okay! How are you?" Brad asked concerned. "Tired. I'm flying back tonight. Be ready to pick me up" I said. "Pammy. You don't sound okay. Was the last challenge…?" he asked. "...I rather not talk about it" I said. "That bad. Okay. I won't ask till you're ready. Text me the flight info. Pammy. I love you" he said. I hung up the phone and sobbed. What would he think of me? The show would eventually air. No way could I hide this. I flew back that evening. Brad picked me up and tried small talk. He gave up when he saw I wasn’t in a talkative mood. The next day they began treating Emily. I sat at home with Brad. He was worried. I wasn't really eating. Could barely look at meat. Barely talked.

 

He sat next to me and held me close. "Baby please tell me what's wrong. You have me so worried" he said looking into my eyes. "I did something so terrible I don't know how to forgive myself" I said. "Honey they're not..." he said before I stopped him. “They’re real. Very real" I said serious. "Then what can I do?" he asked. "Just forgive me" I said. "How can I be angry and the woman who saved our baby girl?" he asked. Brad helped me through the next few days. Talking about old times. Funny stories. Anything to get me to laugh. He even went so far as to make smiley pancakes. Emily was responding to treatments very well. She could move her toes again. Lift her arm all the way up. She even stood up and walked a few feet. Seeing her do so well made me feel a lot better. Me and Brad paid her a visit in her room Saturday night. She was scheduled to be released in two days. "Wish they could've fixed my webbed toes" Emily said. "It's not so bad. You can swim faster with them" I said grabbing her cute toes and tickling them. Part of me remembered the webbed toes of her miniature copy. I shook it out of my mind.

 

"In it to win it was on! Dad said you were on it!" Emily said. I immediately tensed up. Brad saw it. "Honey change the channel" he said. Emily looked disappointed. "It's alright. You...deserve to know" I said. I held his hand tight. He felt me shaking. It got quiet outside. No doubt others were watching. We all sat there watching the taped show. None of us said not one word. Then came the end. I closed my eyes and waited. I heard the host say goodbye and opened my eyes knowing the show was over. Brad stared in disbelief. Then his eyes narrowed. Oh no. "...I'm sorry. I'm so sorry" I cried. "I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at them. Pammy I'm so sorry you had to suffer like that" he said. "So you don't hate me?" I asked. He hugged me tight. "No" he said softly. I glanced at Emily. She stared at the TV. She turned to look at me. She broke down crying. "She hates me" I said softly. Emily nearly tore out her IV's leaping out of bed. "Mommy!" she cried out. It was like a great weight lifted off my body. "You're not afraid or mad at me?" I asked. "Thank you mom. Thank you" she just said. We hugged each other for some time before we calmed down. Emily asked for some water so I stepped out of the room. All eyes were on me. I could see mix of disbelief, condemnation, and disgust. "What was I supposed to do?! I needed the money! My daughter was dying!" I screamed. "Fucking hypocrites! I heard your cheering on as I jammed them in my fucking cunt! Now you find it disgusting?!" I yelled. Brad came out of the room.

 

"It was your daughter and you did it so easily. You didn't even really hesitate" someone in the back said. "Fuck you buddy! She's feels terrible as it is! You have no inkling of what she had to deal with!" Brad yelled. "It's easy to condemn when it isn't your kid dying. Instead of judging her why not pity her? Better yet don't fucking watch the show" a familiar voice said. It was the nurse from last week. "I saw it all. I'm sorry for what they put you through. That was just cruel" she said. "Thanks" I said. "Honey I'm not gonna judge. I would've done the same thing. I gave you some advice before so let me give you some more. This show here will end eventually. Some new thing with mote violence and shock will take its place and people will forget about you 15 minutes of fame. But that girl in there won't forget that her mother did what she had to do to save her. That there is what you need to remember not this" she said pointing to a highlight reel on the news feed now airing.

 

Her words helped me that night. Me and brad. Emily eventually got better. Healthy enough to join the cheerleading squad. I never did follow through with the threat of using that guys copies for sick pleasures. What I did though was buy us a miniature. A boy near Emily's age. Cute. Very playful and loved to be touched. We loved him like he was a son. For Emily though he was much more but that's her story...

 

 

When people say how parents sacrifice for their kids they immediately think of time or money. We rarely think about the emotional cost. But that there is the problem. Not that we don't think about it. It's how we call it a "cost". If we're lucky enough we can live long enough to see it wasn't a cost but more like an investment. An investment many parents have no problems making. This has been an episode of The Size Zone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

In the next episode we will meet a woman who has a unusual family. See what happens when her father asks her to find her brother. A brother with the fate of the world in his hands. Stay tuned for the next episode " Convince me"

Episode 8..."Convince Me" Pt. 1 by Size Master
Author's Notes:

I admit this one is a little lacking in some action. Fun fact: some of the events in the story really happened.

We always have that one member of the family that's considered the "black sheep". The one member that's shady or out of control and nobody talks about. What would happen if you had to deal with them? Forced by your family to have them listen and act like the others.  Meet Eva Smith. Eva works at a vet hospital in New York City. She appears to be around 21 years old and an average black haired blue eyed American woman. Tonight we will learn her, and her family, is anything but average. Find out what I mean in tonight's episode called "Convince Me".

 

 

"You can go on lunch Eva. I think I got it covered now" Catty said to me. "You sure Mr. Pemberton is bringing Hercules for his shots in like a half hour" I said. "That big sweetie won't give me trouble. If he does just listen for yelling or shouting and come running" she said. "Sure thing" I said. A moment later our receptionist brought in a dog that was wriggling and howling in pain. "I can't hold him!" she said. I touched his head and the dog immediately settled down. "I still don't know how you do that" the receptionist said. "I gift of mine" I said shrugging. I glanced at the dog. "Someone stepped on his foot poor thing. “It's sore“ I said. ”Yeah...yeah. How did you know? Never got the chance to tell you guys" the owner said. "Again. A gift" I said to them. I grabbed my purse and headed to the door. "I'll be at the diner down the block" I said. Catty waved as she scooped up the dog.

 

New York is an incredible city. City that never sleeps indeed. Never in my many years did I think humans could build such wonders. The ring of the bell on the door signaled and other customer: me. I sat at a booth and waited. "Hey Eva! The usual?" the waitress I've known for three years asked. "You know it Nichole" I said relaxing for a moment. I had been a vet for three years. Lived in New York just as long. "Here you go. Your burger will be up soon" the waitress said. My waitress is Carlie Simms. 34 years old with two kids; Jacob and Matthew. I knew this before I even met her. I know who everyone is and I do mean everyone. I see in her mind that she’s a good person. Hell I remind her of her younger sister. A child screams in pain near me. A girl spilled her father's coffee on her hand. I immediately get up and go over. "It's okay. I know first aid" I tell them. I dab a napkin in water and rub the burn. Within a few seconds it's healed and not by first aid.

 

"Thanks lady" the girl said smiling. I just smile and return to my table. When I get to it a man with a beard is sitting there. At first I have no clue who he is but then I feel a familiar twinge of power from him. "Dad?" I asked sitting down. "I see you still care about them a little" he said looking at the child. "Of course. I did create them after all" I said. "And a wonderful job you did too. Of all the life forms you made humans are the most interesting" he said. "Why are you here dad and why do you look like a hobo Santa Claus?" I asked. "I figured this form was more appropriate than my real one. Humans can't comprehend the physical form of us Old One's" he said. Old One's is what we call ourselves. We existed in the time before time. We are the ones that gave shape and form to all of creation. My father for example created the boundaries of the earth from everything else. Mother created the Earth itself. I myself was in charge of putting life on it. Any life and anything created from such life was my domain. This explained my healing and empathic abilities but that wasn't the only things I could do still...

 

"Dad. I haven't seen you since the Baby Boom when you asked me to create a population explosion to balance out the war" I said. "It's been that long? What year is it now?" he asked. "1983" I replied. "Guess it has been that long. It's been a strange few years for humans hasn't it?" he asked. "Strange? They elected a movie star as the American president. East and west despise each other more each year. Trade deficits are booming" I said. Dad shook his head. "Yeah about that. Humans had help with that and by help I mean your older brother" he said. The coffee I was sipping I sat down. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Your brother I think has decided to do something about the humans on Earth. Something drastic" he said. "He's the embodiment of death and destruction literally. Be more specific" I said.

 

"I think he means to start a war between east and west. Honey I think he just wants to end it all" dad said concerned. "That's crazy! You're telling me he wants to bring about nuclear war! He'll kill everyone!" I said. People were staring at me. "I know. Whatever he has planned it will destroy the world you and your mother worked very hard on. Frankly I think he's tired of his job. I need you to talk him out of it" he said. "ME?! Are you serious? He hates me! Our jobs are polar opposites! He hasn't spoken to me since I created penicillin! Why can't you talk to him?" I asked. "I've tried. He refuses to listen. We both know your brother is unstable. Remember that time you boasted on how great your dinosaurs were. What did he do later? Wiped them out with an asteroid" he said. My eyes narrowed. "Because you helped him" I said. "He threatened to abandon his duties. Death and destruction must exist. Without it life can't function" he said. He had me there.

 

"That's all the more reason he won't listen to me" I said. Carlie put down my burger and fries. Dad eyed it curiously.  "I had my chance and truthfully you are more reasonable than me. After all he still respects you when you created viruses and bacteria" he said. "Even I know his job is important" I said. "Then you agree to see him?" he asked. "As if I had a choice. Where is he?" I asked. Dad closed his eyes and strained to find him. "He's in DC right now. I can send you there" he said. "No. I'll drive first thing tomorrow" I said. "Drive?" he asked. "Yes drive. I enjoy doing human things now and then. Driving. Eating. Working. Sex" I said. "Sex?" he said. "Keep your voice down!  Yes sex. Not with these humans. Just the ones I make at home" I said. Dad looked at me curiously. "I'll leave that explanation for another time. I need to check on your mother. She's been very distraught. I'll talk later. By the way I like this body you chose. Very pretty" he said getting up to leave. "Bye dad" I said to him as he left. People barely gave him a glancing look as he walked out. Nobody had a clue they just saw a real God. One that was billions of years old and worried that their lives would be snuffed out in nuclear hellfire.

 

I finished lunch and returned to work. I thought about my brother. Like me he has gone through countless names over the millennia. It wasn't until humans began talking that he really had a name. He was called son or brother in the beginning by us. Humans called him Thanatos or Anubis or something else depending on what religion was popular. I had no clue what it was now or what he even looked like. He was strange even by our standards. He would take lives gently and quickly like in old age or violent and brutal like tsunamis, volcanos or earthquakes. Those examples of course were sanctioned by mom. Nowadays he uses war and diseases to do what he wants. I wonder why he wants to end all this. It can't be because he's tired of it all is he? I'm walking to my car when Catty stops me. "You okay Eva? You've been quiet since you came back from lunch" she said. "Family issues" I said unlocking my door. "You don't talk about your family. They rich? I don't see many girls driving a GTO" she said. "Something like that. Catty I need to take some time off. That okay?" I asked. "Sure girl. Take some time off. Sort some things out" she said. I looked at her and hugged her. "You're a good friend and person Catty" I said. "Uhh...thanks Eva. You can call me if you want someone to talk to" she said. "I just might. Bye Catty" I said. "Bye" she said as I got into the car. I drove to my loft not far away.

 

Not Catty or anyone knew how I could afford such things like a muscle car or fabulous loft. Truth of it is its simple really. Create money. Literally. Since humans made it so can I. Anything a human made so can I. Who do you think taught them how to make the wheel? I'm a creation goddess. I create life and things. If Earth was a house that mom built then it’s my job to furnish it was furniture and people. The loft itself was large. I wanted it to be. My bed was at the far wall but in between was something I made to relax and unwind. I made a miniature city block complete with people. A macrocosm of city life. The difference here was the buildings were no taller than myself and the humans here were no bigger than 2 inches. I kicked off my sneakers and pulled off my socks. The cool floor felt good under my warm sweaty feet. Taking human form meant I experienced human bodily functions. Sweating, hunger, bodily elimination, sleeping, even periods. The tiny lights lit up the small rooms in the apartments on my floor. I sat down near the edge and wriggled my toes.

 

"I'm home little ones!" I said to them. A few dozen came out to greet me. "Goddess Eva! Welcome home! How was your day?" one asked. "Exhausting Darius" I sighed. "Then let us worship your feet and take away some of this stress" he said. Darius was a young man. 19 or 20 in human terms. Blonde hair and pretty hazel eyes. He was always eager to please me. He ushered a few followers to approach my feet. Some crawled under my feet to rub and lick my soles. Darius himself pulled himself up onto the tops of my feet. He began to polish my nails. "Darius? Can I ask you a question?" I said. "Of course Eva...I mean goddess" he said. I could read his heart. He was enamored with me. That's nice. "You have a wife and son. You ever have problems with them?" I asked. "Once. I wanted our son to begin worshipping you. My wife refused saying he was too young" he said. I knew his son was 10. "And what did you do?" I asked. "I compromised. Told her that we would wait a year and ask him what he wanted" he said. "Hmm...thanks" I said.

 

After 15 minutes of them worshipping my feet I got up and stripped down. I felt their lust and awe radiate for the floor as they gazed at my naked form. Being human made me self-conscious but also craving such attention.  I bent down on my knees and looked for someone cute to play with. I gazed into different windows. Only the most devoted were outside. A cult of worshippers among the hundred or so there were here. This was one of the most fun parts of what I would do. Pluck a cute tiny human out of their room and use them. After a minute or two of searching I spotted a boy around 15 or so. He was in his boxers drying his hair. Must've just showered. His back was to the large window. I reached my fingers inside and grabbed the surprised boy by his waist and pulled him out. There was a tinge of fear in his heart. Instinctive and primal. I bit my lip as I pulled his boxers off with my fingernails. I touched his face gently and smiled. He relaxed and touched my finger. His eyes studied mine and I sensed arousal and happiness.

 

"You're very cute. Will you give yourself to me tonight?" I asked. The boy nodded. I planted kisses up and down his body. His little penis became erect within seconds. I sucked and slurped on his crotch and delighted at his groans and coos. I felt him grinding his crotch onto my lips. "Goddess..." he groaned. Tiny spurts of cum landed on my tongue. I released him from my lips and had him relax. The 1 3/5 of an inch teen looked so blissful in my palm. "Can you do more?" I asked. "Yes Goddess" he whispered. I sat him down on the floor inches from my pussy. He was amazed to see a vagina so big. He curiously petted my lips and jumped back when I gasped. “Don’t tease me!" I said playfully. He grinned and hugged my lips. He rubbed the hairs and even kissed my clit! I watched as the tiny teen inserted his itty bitty dick in me and began humping my pussy. "That feels so nice" I said to him. He radiated contentment as he bathed (literally) in my warm cunt juices.

 

He was young so I wasn't surprised he didn't last long. His tiny butt flexed as he shot his tiny seed in me. I wasn't done yet. I placed two fingers on his back and pushed him in. I felt him getting scared as his body sunk into my cavernous cunt. He was shoulder deep in me. "Oh! Much better!" I said. I grabbed his head and shoulders and began to piston him in an out of me.  "Fuck!  Keep squirming for your goddess!" I cried as he panic turned to hysteria. His legs kicked my walls. His tiny feet trying to find traction were there was none. "I love humans so much! Especially tiny ones! Keep moving! Keep moving you tiny human! Creating you was the best decision I ever made!" I yelled. The boy eventually stopped fighting and gave up. He consigned himself to being a sex toy for his creator. I shoved him in entirely. Completely swallowed up by my vagina. Now he was struggling again.  His tiny arms and legs trying to push my walls apart. "Fuck!" I said as he kicked my g spot. I came hard. Being human had nice perks. The joy of food, drink, and orgasms.

 

I damn near kicked over a small building as I came. Wisely the ones at my feet took cover. Took me a few seconds to come down. I pulled the boy out of me. "Thanks little guy" I said to him. He wasn't moving. His neck bent the wrong way as well as his right leg. "Oh no" I muttered as I realized I had crushed this tiny 15 year old boy with my vagina. I sat there quietly. It wasn't in my nature to kill someone. Literally. I gave life. It was the first person I ever killed. I had been very careful not to kill the others. Yeah I hurt them badly sometimes but I could always heal them. I found myself crying. My tears hitting the tiny street. A crowd gathered before me. I looked at them. They were concerned about me. They had never seen their goddess cry before. I thought about what to do with his broken body. There was no cemetery to bury him. Couldn't throw him in the trash. It seemed so callous to flush him down the toilet.

 

I brought his body to my face and I kissed it. I could faintly taste his skin which was slathered with my own juices. I was shamed to find my mouth watering. "Can't you make him again goddess?" I heard a voice ask. Darius. He was near my toes looking up at me. "I could couldn't I?" I said. I was so upset I forgot I could. I placed the body in my mouth and swallowed. Why did I eat him? They all loved me in a way a human really can't describe. That boy loved me so completely he wanted to be a part of me. Was it his orgasm that gave him the thought? Probably.  His fear was instinct at the end. Did he still love me when he died? I hope so. I loved him. I love all humans. Even tiny ones. "Step back everyone" I said. As they all stepped back I cupped my hands. Primordial power flowed through my body and into my hands. Air shimmered as a white light filled my hands. As it faded there was the teen from earlier. Naked and alive.

 

He gasped as he stared up at me. Scared and confused he shook. I touched his face and he winced. He remembered everything. "I'm so sorry" I said. I carried him to his room and placed him inside. He didn't move and I turned away. "Wait. Please" he said softly to the point I almost didn't hear him. "Thank you" he said. When I created humans I gave them certain gifts. Most of which was free will. The ability to choose. He was scared of me. Knew I killed him in a terrible way and even still said thank you for giving him life again. You could say he said it out of respect but I saw his tiny heart. Remorse. Remorse for me. I had to find my brother. Humans are too precious to just die off.  I felt a tapping on my big toe. Darius was asking me to pick him up. I did.

 

"You okay Eva?" he asked. He purposely left off goddess. I carried him to my bed as I lay down. "No. Darius, my brother wants to kill the world" I said. "I meant about earlier but okay" he said. He lay on my pillow as he looked at me. I began stroking his back with my finger. "I don't know how to really talk him out of it. My brother doesn't change his mind for anything. All of this could be ashes this time next week" I said. I saw a twinge of fear in his face. "So were gonna die?" he asked. I picked him up and laid him between my breasts. "I really hope not. Can you sleep with me tonight?" I asked. "Sure" he said getting comfy as he snuggled against my tit for warmth. "You're my favorite human Darius. Pity I didn't make you full size" I said. "I'm not complaining. I enjoy worshipping your glorious feet. Licking your divine toes. Staring at The most beautiful giant pussy in creation" he said smiling. "Stop! You're embarrassing your goddess!" I said. He crawled to my face and shed his clothes.

 

"If I may be so bold. I love you more than anything and I know you can do anything. Love even a tiny man like me" he said. "What about your wife?" I asked. "Don't get me wrong I love her too but you are a woman who can give a life meaning. And that I find is intoxicatingly sexy" he said climbing onto my chin. He lovingly kissed my lips. I licked his face as I caressed his body. "You trust me that much. Love me that much?" I asked. Without answering he shocked me by climbing into my mouth. I nearly gagged as his body slid to the back of my mouth. I shot up to avoid swallowing him. I could taste him so easily! So flavorful and tender. It felt so different from when I ate that boy. I pinned him to the roof of my mouth and swallowed saliva. I eased up on him and felt him moving around in my mouth. Back and forth on my tongue. "Little shit is humping my tongue!" I thought. Then a salty burst of flavor struck my taste buds. Darius went still. I spat him out. His body covered in saliva. "That was crazy!" I yelled. "But fun. I knew you wouldn't swallow me" he said. "You don't know that!" I yelled. "I know you would've brought me back if you did" he said. I was speechless.

 

I have existed for billions of years and I can count on one hand how many times I've been humbled. Once after seeding the first life on Earth. Second after creating humans and seeing how complex they were. Third when I watched a human give his life to save a man he hated. And now this. A tiny human I created showed an Old One that sometimes hope can be more powerful than anything. I placed him on the pillow. I did something I've never chose to do before. I shrank myself to his size. Darius was shocked to see his goddess lay next to him. "Eva. Why?"

 

"Shhh. No questions. Just hold me tonight" I said. Darius held me in his arms. "Is that your dick poking me?" I asked. "Yeah. Can't help it" he said sheepishly. "S'okay" I said giggling. I fell asleep soon after. The sun awoke me. Darius had his arm draped over my body. He was staring at me. "Good morning my goddess" he said grinning. "Morning" I said kissing him. Darius touched my breasts and had this astonished look. "Can't believe how I can touch them like this" he said. "You can do more if you like" I said. I spread my legs and Darius began to lick and suck my snatch. "Ahhh!" I yelled out. Darius stopped and looked up. "It's kind of my first time like this in this body" I said. "No one ever gave you oral at your size? That's crazy! You're beautiful! If you were my wife I'd eat your pussy every night!" he said. I blushed furiously.  Darius lined his cock in me and pushed. I grimaced as his penis parted my walls. A penis that I usually regarded to be tiny but cute. "God goddess. You feel so good" he said. He rocked back and forth as he slowly fucked me. I was thankful I invented sex right now.

 

Darius grabbed my leg and propped it on his shoulder as he sped up. He looked into my eyes as he sucked my big toe. "Tickles now I'm your size!" I said. He smiled and began to fuck me faster. I get why humans say time slows down when you're truly happy. What felt like an hour of sex was done in minutes. Darius was furiously fucking me. Tiny sounds our crotches bumbling filled out tiny ears. "I love you so much goddess! Please find me worthy of my seed!" he said. He held me tight as he drove his cock in as far as he could. "I'm cumming! Fuck!" he yelled as he unloaded his semen inside me. I came as I felt his warm seed strike my cervix. "You're sucking me off from the inside" he moaned as I milked him for every drop. He pulled out of me and lay next to me. "You're my first" I whispered. Darius quickly looked at me. "First what?" he asked. "Sexual partner. I mean for real" I said. He held his breath. "But...but..." he stammered.

 

"What you see before you is a form I created a few years ago. What I really am is...beyond comprehension. When I took this form I am mostly human. You notice how I sweat right?" I said. He nodded. "Well I lost my hymen one night with a lucky guy around here but I was never fucked really. You're the first" I said. He began to shake and pray. "Darius what are you doing?" I asked. "I've been so blessed. I'm giving thanks" he said. "Not necessary. You comforted your goddess when she really needed it. I should thank you" I said. He relaxed and smiled. I looked at the time and saw I needed to get ready to go. I grew back to normal height. "I was good right?" he asked. I picked him up and licked his body from head to toe. "Better than good. Delicious" I said. I placed him back at his home. I felt something strange from his home though. Anger at me. His wife stared right at me. She radiated jealously. I eyed her coldly for a second and she backed away from the window. Why did I do that? Jealously? Rivalry from me? Impossible! I'm a goddess. I don't feel those things.

 

I saw his son sleeping in his tiny bed in the next window. He was adorable. So tiny and lovable. Here he was wanting to worship me. I left them and hopped into the shower. I got dressed and headed to my car. Before I left I looked at my tiny city block hoping it wasn't for the last time. I opened the car door and looked around just to look. People walking to the subway. Catching cabs to go to work. People sitting on stoops just chatting and laughing. Their fate rested on me. No pressure right? I closed the door and started the car. The GTO roared to life and I began my drive to DC.  As I drove I admired my handy work. Birds, trees, cows, and of course humans. One in particular caught my eye as I stopped at a full service gas station. His name was embroidered on his shirt. Steve and he looked handsome. 19 years old with scraggly brown hair. "Nice car lady. Yours?" he asked. "Yes it is" I said smiling back. He tried to be sly about it but he was eying me. My tank top barely covered my cleavage. Skinny jeans showing off my ass and a pair of strappy sandals on my feet. I made a mental note to create a small version of him later. My pussy wanted him inside it so badly. "Thank you Steve" I said handing him a 10 note. "My...my pleasure ma'am" he stammered as I got close to him. I gave him a devious smile and got back into the car.

 

I played music from an 8 track I had to pass time. I found it ironic when the song "I Ran" by Flock of Seagulls began playing. We were all running. Running against time. Running to escape something. What was my brother running from? As I entered the ci I turned off the radio and concentrated. Odd. I can't find...wait. There he is. I drove toward the twinge of power coming from the center of DC. When I got near I parked the car. "Why would he be here?" I wondered. Then it hit me. The most famous building on Earth was on this street called Pennsylvania Avenue. Of course he would be at the White House. Made perfect sense of he was going to use nuclear weapons. Now where is he? I have no clue what he looks like in his human form. I began trying to follow his trail of power and then down an alley. "Where did it go?" I wondered hitting a dead end. "Are you looking for me ******" a male voice asked. I spun around. Standing there was a young man with black hair and black clothes. He looked to be around 23. I tried to read him like I can do with any human. Blank. That could only mean one thing.

 

"That's you isn't it brother?" I asked. "You got it. I felt you as soon as you entered the city. Guess I didn't hide my power well enough" he said. "Dad sent me" I said. He sighed. "Figured the old fool would send you *******" he said. "I prefer to go by Eva right now" I said. "Very well Eva. I happen to have chosen a human name myself. It's Cain" he said. "On The nose isn't it especially the clothes and such" I said. "They call it grunge. And besides what's in a name right? Didn't Shakespeare say that?" he asked. "Enough...Cain. I didn't come here to talk about the choice of names I'm here because dad said you plan to nuke the world" I said. "He's right. I do" he said. "For fuck's sake why?!" I yelled. "You had lunch yet? Being human you have to think about such things. Follow me. There's a lovely cafe a few blocks away from here" he said. "We'll take my car" I said. He followed me to my car and got in. "Pontiac GTO Judge. Nice. Wish I had a car" he mused. "We can teleport Cain" I said. "So can you. Why did you drive?" he asked as I started the car. "I like looking at scenery" I replied. "So do I" he said. We drove to the cafe he had in mind and we sat down. The patrons were staring at him. Cain eyed them coldly.

 

"Hey waiter. I'll have the fish and chips and you sis?" he asked. "Grilled chicken with asparagus" I said. The waiter didn't care for him. He really did look out of place. "Eva? What is your first memory?" he asked. I had to really think about it. It had been far long since I even thought about such things. After a minute I remembered. "Mom telling me to create life that could survive the harsh conditions on the surface" I said. "And you chose single celled life. You know what mine was. Dad telling me to blow up stars. You see the problem with that. Humans usually have a first memory of being hugged or scared or playing. With us it's fucking work. Out of all of us you had it the easiest. Life and creation while I'm saddled with death and destruction" he said. "So you decided the end it with Earth?" I asked. "I'm 13.5 billion years old sis. I've seen things even you don't know of. I'm as connected to life here as you are. Tell me about that guy over at that table there that keeps looking at me" he said.

 

The guy in question was a man in his late 50's named Carl. "Carl. Age 58. Divorced man with three kids" I said. "Decent guy?" he asked. "I guess. His heart seems nice but he seems to be judgmental" I said. "Anything else?" I asked. I shook my head. "He murdered a woman when he was 17. Raped her and disposed of the body. Nobody found out about it but I knew. I was there in a way. I'm there for any death period. Ah here's the food" he said as the waiter sat the food down. He began chowing down while looking at the man. I was stunned to hear what he said. "Now back to him. Damn this fish is good. Anyway. Your creation over there murdered another one of yours and he got away with it. Now here's the kicker. That girl happened to have been seen with a black guy not long before. They ended up charging him with the murder and they even fried him. Was there for that too. Humans. Foolish creatures fighting over the stupidest of things. Carl's tiny little life is about to end...now" he said.

 

Cain tilted his hand and then made a fist. The man who was Carl gripped his chest and gasped. People panicked as he fell onto the table. Cain held his fist. A man tried CPR on him and pressed his chest. He felt for a pulse. Cain released his fist. The man shook his head feeling no pulse. "And that is they say is that. Eva eat you lunch" he said. "That was mean Cain" I said. "Mean? Death is death. It happens to all things. You sit there judging me and you have no clue what it's like to be me" he said. "I wouldn't nuke the world" I said. "You couldn't kill a fucking fly. I saw how weepy you were when you accidentally killed your tiny human. Kinky that was" he said. I turned beet red. "You know about that?" I asked. "As they say now duh. You create life and I kill it" he said. I ate in silence for a few minutes. Cain checked his watch. "I need to get going. I need to be somewhere" he said. "I'm coming with" I said signing the credit receipt. "Suit yourself" he said standing up. I followed him outside and behind the cafe.

 

"Take my hand. Your GTO isn't getting us there" he said.  I held his hand. It was surprisingly warm for such a cold person. A flash of light blinded me and when it faded we were surrounded by an expanse of soft carpet. It took me a moment to see that everything was huge. "Did you shrink us?!" I asked. "Necessary" he said. I looked around and two giant men were standing nearby. My body didn't even reach the top of his sole. We stood very close to them. Close enough to touch the gigantic shoe. We're were the size of bugs and being human made me scared shitless. One false step and we'd be crushed into the dark red carpet. "We have a report from our listening posts Prime Minister Gorbachev" a man said. "Did he fucking say Gorbachev?! We're in Moscow?!" I yelled. "Yes now be quiet" Cain said. "And what did they say?" the prime minister asked. "They are preparing for their war games again. The missiles are just for show by order of Reagan" The man answered. Cain touched Gorbachev's shoe.

 

"Have the listening posts watch harder. This could be a trick. A preemptive strike. Move our forces and go to high alert" Cain said. A second later Gorbachev mimicked his words. "That's how you’re going to nuke the world. You're pushing the leaders into it!" I yelled. Cain released his touch on the shoe. "Push? Barely. Humans fight over anything. Religion, race, land, water, even ideologies. It was much simpler when we made ourselves known long ago" he said. "We stopped for a reason. They kept killing each other" I said. "Yeah and that decision worked out great. Face it. Humans were doomed from the start" he said. "They have potential. I made sure of it" I said. "And there's that plucky hope of yours. That's why you can never understand what I have to do" he said. "You want me to kill so I'll understand? That's what you’re hinting" I said. "Can you?" he asked. I had to play along if I wanted to get through to him. "Fine. I'll do your job for one day" I said. "Fine" he said. He placed his hand on my shoulder and I felt a part of his power enter into me.

 

I fell to my knees. "Easy. It's not easy to deal with the power over death" he said. I shrugged his arm off. "So what now?" I asked. "Something simple to get you started" he said taking my hand. We teleported from the room and into a regular apartment room. We were normal sized again. "Where are we?" I asked. "My place just outside Baltimore. We're here for a test run. Excuse me. I need to borrow your powers for a second" he said as he grabbed my wrist. I felt some of my power leave me and into him. "Whoa. Head rush" he said shaking it off. He waved his hand in the air and I watched as a straw and mud hut appeared before us. It looked familiar. "Come on out. Your gods want to see you" he said in an old language. Out came three humans. A man in his early 30's. A woman just over 20 and a girl no older than 14. Each one had copper colored skin and wore lose fabric clothes with old style sandals. All were no taller than 3 inches. "Bow before your gods" he said again in an ancient tongue. It then occurred to me what the language was and why these humans dressed this way. "Isis and Anubis!" them tiny man yelled bowing. That confirmed it.

 

"You created humans from ancient Egypt?" I asked. "Yep. Those were nice times. Women fucking me at my command. Bare breasted at all times. I remember you looking cute yourself with those jewel encrusted sandals and necklace" he said. "We gave that up after the issues with the new religion that popped up" I said. "That we did. Appearing before them for months at a time just to leave when you got bored. You had mom persuade me to give it up too. I wanted to stay" he said. "Why this here!" I said getting irritated. "Remember when I said you got all weepy when you killed your tiny friend. If you want to do this job you have to deal with much harder shit than that. This is just a test" he said. "So I have to kill them and be cool about it?" I asked. He nodded. I picked the man up first. He was frightened as his goddess looked at him. How do I kill him? I wanted it to be painless and quick. I tore off his clothes and tossed him into my mouth. His screaming echoed in my skull. I pushed him with my tongue until his body was draped over my teeth. I bit down.

 

A horrible shriek came from him as well as a blast of salty metallic flavor. I looked down and saw his wife and child hugging and crying. I nearly threw up. I chewed and chewed the ancient Egyptian man until he was just a squelching pulp. I swallowed. "Why?! Why eat my husband?! What have we done to offend you?!" the woman screamed. "Nothing lady. You're gonna die because it's necessary" Cain coldly said. "For fuck sakes Cain!" I yelled "It's the truth. That isn't you admitting defeat is it?" he asked. I yanked the woman up and striped her naked. She fought and wriggled as I lowered her into my mouth. She kept screaming and moving on my tongue. God I can taste them. I shamefully noticed how sweeter she tasted. I titled my head back and let her slide down my throat. "Aw shit" I muttered as I felt her fighting and punching the inside of my stomach to escape.  Only the girl was left. The girl bolted from us crying and sobbing. Cain dropped his foot in front of her and she ran right into it and fell backwards.

 

"Sorry cutie" he said picking her up. Her tiny arms beat at his fingers. Cain studied her. "I see the attraction to having tiny humans. More vulnerable and subservient than regular ones" he said. He pulled off her clothes and flicked away her sandals. Cain chuckled as she tried to close her legs as Cain titled her around to inspect her tiny pussy and ass. "Oh sorry" he said giving her to me. "Please don't eat me" she begged. I felt so sorry for her. I wanted to protect her. Keep her safe. That not what death is though and death was what he wanted me to learn. My hand slowly came together to make a fist. Her screams muffled by palmflesh. A bit of added pressure and there were a series of cracks. Her screams tickled my palm. More pressure and they stopped. Blood oozed from between my fingers onto the carpet. "Shit!" Cain said running off. He came back with some paper towels. I dropped the mangled body into his hand and walked to the bathroom.

 

I couldn't look at myself. A creation goddess meriting out death. It was heresy. "I'm impressed. I figured you puke your lunch up" he said. "Satisfied?" I asked. "No. Not even close. Come with me" he said. He took my hand and we appeared on a hill with mountains nearby. "Welcome to Argentina. For years now a human here has been killing others he thinks are threats to his regime. They call it the Dirty War. That house over there is about to be raided and the family killed in 5 minutes" he said. I couldn't believe what he just said. "Surprised? This shit has happened in some way or other since man learned that a pointy stick can kill. Now we shrink ourselves down and wait inside the house" he said. We shrank down at the door and crawled through a crack in it. Inside were a worried man in his late 20's, a woman of similar age and a girl about 8. I knew them all.

 

"All of them?" I asked pointing to the titanic family. Cain nodded. We waited. That girl didn't deserve to die so young. As I wondered how I could do this the door was kicked in. Three men with guns looked at the family. "Please don't hurt them!" the father said. "Touch the man on the right. Say she has a gun" Cain said. He was serious. I walked over to the man's boot and touched it. I whispered. "She has a gun!" The giant man yelled. He pointed his rifle at her and the father jumped at him. A shot rang out and the father fell down dead. The woman screamed and the other man shot her. The giant girl wailed. "What should we do with her?" the man asked. "Kill her. She's a daughter of a traitor" he said. No! I rushed to the man's boot and used a power I forgot I had until today.  The girl was freighted beyond imagination but stared in wonder as the man who was about to kill her dwindled in size. Me and Cain stood back was the man twisted and turned around wondering what was happening. When he stopped shrinking he was just an inch tall. Cain smiled wickedly as he shrank the other man. I grew back to normal as did Cain. The girl backed away scared of us. "We won't hurt you. I promise" I said touching her hair. My natural empathic powers calmed her.

 

The girl gripped my hand hard and walked toward where the men once stood. She crouched down to look at them. They quickly backed away from her sandaled feet. "They killed your mommy and daddy" Cain whispered in her ear. Cain twitched his fingers as he did. He was corrupting her. The girl raised her foot over them and they broke off in a sprint. They didn't get far. With lightning speed she slammed her sandal covered sole down on one and then another. Tiny crunching of shrunken bones filled our ears. Over and over she stomped them with her 8 year old sandaled feet. She finally stopped when he was tired out. What was once two shrunken men were just red splotches on the floor. Just two more stains added among the stains of coffee and foodstuffs over the years on that old hardwood floor. The girl glanced at the bodies of her parents and sobbed into my chest. "You did this" I told Cain. "Me? Try again. This is the logical result of circumstances" he said. "And the part of twisting her to kill them?" I asked. "A man once said tickle us do we not laugh? Prick us do we not bleed? Wrong us shall we not revenge? She killed them out of revenge. Very human. I should know" Cain said. He whispered the last part. "It's going to be okay honey" I told her. "Are you an angel?" she asked me. "Not exactly" I replied. "You told her she was going to be okay? Kidding right? We just prolonged the inevitable" Cain said. "Shut up!" I yelled. "Don't get pissy with me. It’s true. What do you think will happen when those guys don't come back? They’ll send more that's what. They will see the bodies of her parents and know she's alive. They'll hunt her down to see what went wrong. "Then I'll just take her with me!" I yelled. "Suit yourself. It's your human not mine" he said.

 

I glared at Cain and then looked at the girl. "Esperanza. We have to go sweetie. It's not safe here" I said. "I can't leave mommy and daddy" she cried. "They're gone honey. We really have to go" I said. She quietly nodded. "How do you know my name?" she asked. "Magic" I said. "Let's see what's next. Ah. Alright. Next stop is Liverpool" he said. We all teleported there. Esperanza was astonished to be somewhere totally different in just seconds. People were just walking around enjoying another day of life. "Miss? Where are we?" she asked. "It's Eva dear. Liverpool England" I said. "They talk funny" she said. I touched her forehead and she blinked. "I can understand them" Esperanza said. "Magic" I said smiling. The girl smiled. Such a pretty smile. "Now Eva. See that woman over there in that pink dress?" he asked. There was a woman across the street 24 years old holding a flower. She seemed very happy as she walked down the block. "Fuck Cain. Her?" I asked. "Yes her. Just go over there and compliment her on her dress. That's it" he said.

 

Esperanza refused to let go of my hand as we crossed the street. "Hi. I couldn't help notice how pretty your dress is" I told the woman. "Why thank you. What an adorable girl" The woman said reaching out to pat her head. Esperanza hid behind me. "She had a very bad day. Nothing personal" I said. The woman nodded and continued her walk. We returned to Cain. "Now watch" he said. We watched for a minute as the woman walked toward a painter scaffold. On it was a paint can. A sudden gust of wind tore through the street way. The scaffolding shook and we watched as the can came loose from it. Like slow motion we watched it fall as the woman passed next to the scaffolding. *CRACK*

 

The can hit her square in the top of her head and she went down face first. She lay on the old cobblestone not moving. Blood pooling around her head. "You made me stop her. If I hadn't it would've missed her" I said. "Bingo. Look at you. Can't even handle this. You didn't last one hour doing my job" he spat out. He teleported us back to his place. "You stay here if you want. I'll be back later" he said leaving just as quickly. "He's mean" Esperanza said. "Yeah. Come on. I'll get you cleaned up and rested. You had a bad day" I said. After taking a bath the girl trotted back to me. "Pj’s time" I said morphing her old clothes into sleepwear. "Eva. Can you bring my mommy and daddy back to life with your magic?" she asked. I hesitated to answer. The short answer was yes. The problem was their souls wouldn't be the same. I could recreate anyone within reason but they wouldn't be truly the same. Like this tiny Egyptians from earlier. Copies that lived, breathed, and had emotions but no soul. Not to sound long winded but when I crafted the first beginnings of humans I gave them a piece of divinity. A soul I called it. It gave them the ability of self-sacrifice, wanting the betterment of them and others. Without it they were just smart beasts. This is why if Cain extinguished humanity I couldn't just snap my fingers and recreate them. Every human was unique and irreplaceable. Anything else was just really good copies. Like breaking a glass and gluing it back together. You'll always see the cracks and imperfections. 

 

"No I can't" I said. The girl hung her head. "Do you like ponies?" I asked. I knew she did already. She nodded. I formed a tiny horse in my hands. About 5 inches big. The girl gasped at the neighing steed. I made sure to make it docile. Esperanza sat on the floor and gently played with it as I watched TV. News reports hinted at the growing escalation of the superpowers. Hours ticked by and I heard her tummy growl. Cain reappeared before us. "Brought Chinese. Real Chinese" he said. He held a bag of food with one hand and his pocket with another. He sat the bag down and disappeared. He returned a little while later. "Dig in you two" he said. "What about you?" I asked. "Just ate" he said sitting down. Esperanza and I ate. The girl was surprised and devoured the food. No doubt the first Chinese food she ever had. The news droned on and he changed the channel. "Hill Street Blues. Love this show. Best cop show there is" he said. "You're in a good mood" I said. "Yeah I blew off some steam earlier. Destroyed a village. Picked up some food on the way back" he said.

 

"How? I know mom won't help right now" I said. "Crushed it flat. Sometimes you need a direct approach. Old style" he said. "Are you nuts? You can't just materialize as a giant in this day and age! People kill over enough religious shit already!" I yelled. "It won't matter. In two days it won't matter" he said. "Two days?" I asked. "Yeah you got until then for me to change my mind" he said. I finished my dinner and sat next to him and stared at him. "What changed you?" I asked. "Not this again. I decided to just do away with them. That's it" he said. "Bullshit. You just said you became a giant today. Were you that pissed at me?" I asked. "Please. I wanted feel these puny human die under my feet is all. You know how good it feels to tower over them Ms. Giantess" he mockingly said. I didn't say another word but now I knew the deadline I had. Two days till the end of the world.

 

I made a bed in his guestroom and carried the sleeping girl with me. I lay down next to her. Being human made me feel instinctively protective of her. I stroked her hair. "I'm so sorry honey" I said. She flitted her eyes. "Eva? What's a giantess?" she asked. "A really big girl" I said. "I wanna be a giantess" she said. I chuckled a bit until she whispered..."so I can kill more bad people". I woke up to the sound of laughter. I got out of bed and followed the sound. "That's it crush him! Like a monster!" Cain said. I was speechless as I saw he had recreated a replica of a city of Buenos Aires. "Hell do you think you're..." I said storming toward them until I felt a group of crunching under my bare feet. I looked down and saw thousands of tiny humans running away from us. My feet had killed dozens of not a good hundred. Their blood oozing between my toes. "Morning sis. Little Esperanza here wanted to know what a giantess was and wanting to be one. Man I had to do it. I remember you yelling at me last night about making me big so I did the next best thing. Made stuff small. Don't worry they're just copies" he said. "You used the power I gave you to do this?!" I yelled. "Oh...she mad at us. Don't be mad. Esperanza show her what I taught you" Cain said. "Here comes the big giantess! I'm gonna squish the bad people! Better run!" The girl said. The young girl began to stomp her feet on the helpless ant sized humans. She laughed at them knocking over buildings and even scrunched her toes as a few got caught between them. Cain sat down destroying a part of the city and ushered her to sit as well. Cain grabbed a few and began eating them. Esperanza saw this and mimicked him. She grabbed handfuls and dropped them into her mouth. I watched as she swallowed the whole lot sending them to her tummy.

 

"Stop" I said. Esperanza got carried away and laid down and acted like she was making a snow angel. Wiping out huge swaths of the city. She even licked a few hapless people up like they were crumbs. "I said stop!" I yelled. Esperanza looked up and saw I wasn't happy. "Cain said we were just playing. He said they were tiny and worthless so nobody would miss them" she innocently said. I slapped Cain hard. "You would push your issues onto children? You're fucking warped" I said. Cain got up. "Warped? Yesterday you got a taste of what it means to be me. Maybe today you'll have the fucking stones to see what I'm really about. Let's go" he said. We left Esperanza back home. I was still standing in my sleepwear. "Fuck are we?" I asked. I had to use my power to keep from freezing to death. "A small town in the Alps. Now watch this" he said growing in size. I was in his giant hand as he slammed his foot down. He triggered an avalanche that caught the town completely off guard. Minutes later the snow settled down and he was back to normal size. "There. A good dozen killed. Sometimes you got to work with what you got. Now to the next place" he said.

 

Place after place he took me. Trying to understand him and get on his good side I even helped. A bus accident in New Delhi. Train derailment in Pennsylvania. "Not bad. Maybe I was hasty judging you. Well let's see how you do with this next one though" he said. Where we ended up it was unusually hot. Welcome to whatever. Some shitty island in the Polynesian archipelago" he said. It looked pretty. The water was warm and blue. The sand was like sugar sticking between my toes. "Why are we here?" I asked. "Since dear old mom won't help me this island was due to be hit by a tsunami in just a few minutes but mom didn't produce an earthquake. So it's up to you to wipe them out" he said pointing off in the distance. About a mile away was a village full of huts. "Totally unspoiled from the outside world. Nobody will miss them" he said. I watched as he grew in height. I grew as well. We both ended up around 180 ft. tall with my news height I saw the entirety of the village. I counted each hut. 18 of them. I saw the island from each end. A tiny island. I could jog from one end to the other in just 3 minutes. A tsunami would destroy this island easily.

 

"Let's have some fun" he said. He began stomping his way to the village. Along the way he shed his clothes. "Get naked sis. Let's really have fun" he said. Being human right now I balked at the idea of seeing my sibling and him seeing me naked. "Don't be a prude. That's human thinking" he said seeing me fidget.  Not wanting to be on his bad side I began taking off what little clothes I had on. I do admit it felt quite nice to have the sun on my skin. The warm breeze tickling my crotch. I followed him as I crushed the short vegetation. Our very footfalls caused tremors that were getting the attention of the locals. Some looked with awe at the divine beings towering over them. A good majority hid themselves in their stubby little huts. A group of 12 stared at us. Mostly me though. I knew who every single one was. Their fears, ages, loves, and worships. As their eyes looked dead at the giant pussy over them I felt their hearts turn to worship me. I felt flushed and tingly at their sudden adoration. "They like you sis or at least your vagina" Cain chuckled. I didn't admonish him for he was right. A pity they were to die. "Hi" I said in their language. They bowed quickly. One brave soul crept closer to my feet. I felt his tiny hands rub my big toe. He looked curiously at my toenail. A few days ago I got a pedicure with French tips. My nails were still glossy after stomping through the Alps and this island.

 

He was fascinated with his reflection in my toenail. I wriggled my big toe and he jumped back. He cautiously approached again and this time a few more did as well. 7 of them inspected my giant feet and toenails. Their tiny arms prying my toes apart. They were sniffing my feet! "Lick them" I said. They dutifully obeyed and began liking my toes. "Now you're just hogging the attention" Cain said stepping forward. He reached down and plucked a 22 year old woman who was staring at his penis.  Cain held her for a moment. She was scared no doubt. No top and a loincloth thong. Leather sandals protected her tiny feet. Cain touched her chest and ran his finger up it to her breasts. The tiny woman shuddered at his touch. He gently petted her and she began to enjoy his touch. She even kissed his fingertip. Cain pulled her loincloth off and began to rub her pussy. I watched as not only she became aroused but so did he. Being in human form I sensed his affection for her. I was shocked. Never did I feel that from him. Never.

 

He rubbed her faster and faster and she began to hump his finger. She came and fell back against his fingers. Then I felt a coldness enter his heart. Pain. Heartbreak. Anger. "Cain?" I asked. Either he didn't hear me or ignored me but I watched as he tossed the woman into his mouth. He sucked on her and toyed with her until I heard him swallow. I wanted the bulge travel down his neck and past his collarbone. He turned his head and spat out her sandals. He saw a man cowering in front of him. "If you're done with teaching these weak tiny things what a foot fetish is then let's get this over with" he sneered. What caused him to change his attitude? He slammed his foot down on the tiny man and ground him into the dirt. The ones worshipping me stopped and saw the carnage. They quickly looked at me wondering if they had offended him or simply we wound kill them all.

 

I raised my diet stained sole over the closest ones and slammed it down. Since the ground was soft, their bodies didn't explode in guts and blood. No, they just smooshed into the dirt. They bled out good enough. "Forgive us! Mercy on us!" A man of 50 begged. I felt Cain's eyes on me. "Sorry" I said as I placed my big toe on him. I pressed down and felt his ribs just implode. He vomited blood and twitched. He died looking at the cruel goddess that was me. "There you go. Come here you tiny shit" Cain said grabbing a man. Cain crushed him in his grip and callously tossed his corpse over his shoulder. The more I killed the easier it became. Stomp and move on. A 17 year old boy caught my eye as he ran for cover. I grabbed him and tore his loincloth off. He screamed as he went into my mouth. I felt his screaming as I swallowed. "Damn" I said feeling how good it was to feel his death throes as my acids began to break his body down. I hadn’t eaten breakfast so my stomach was eager for calories and proteins. I wanted more.

 

As Cain flattened their huts like cigarette packs I was talking my time with them. The older ones died quickly. Had no desire to eat them. Weak and slow. The younger ones fought very well. Like this one here in my hand. 13 years old scared out of his mind. Begging me with all his heart not to devour him. A woman is shouting at me to let him go. His mother. I ignore her as I lower The boy into my mouth. She watched in horror as I began chewing. Tiny bones crunching like cornflakes. His shrieks die out within a few seconds. The woman falls to the ground after I swallow the pulp. "Monsters" she said. I feel something caught in my teeth and I get it dislodged with my tongue. I spat it out. A bloody loincloth lands at her feet. I take a moment to see what I had done. A creation of mine broken of will and heart. A sin of my own making. The thought disturbs me. I want to reach out to her. Ask forgiveness. The abruptly ends when a giant foot not mine ends her life.

 

"Don't stop now. You're doing great. Just a few more" Cain said. Cain tore open a hut and ate the ones inside. My powers tell me there are only 8 left. A few hiding in a hut but most of them running for safety. I tore open a hut. I sighed as I saw why these didn't run. An 18 year old girl very pregnant with a teen boy of same age. She couldn’t flee and he loved her too much to just abandon her. He stepped in front of her. Tears in his eyes. He wants to beg me to spare them. He can't speak. Too scared. Too shocked to see his world ending. "At least spare them" he finally says. I don't respond. "Kill me! Eat me just spare her!" he begged. The evidence of what I gave every human born in this world. A soul. The ability of self-sacrifice. I grab him and hold him. My heart is beating so fast. The feeling of power over him is so great. Someone willing to be eaten by me. I open my mouth and hold my palm to it. He steps inside. Before I close my mouth he tossed his loincloth out. Thoughtful.

 

I close my mouth and wait a moment. I savor his flavor. Salty and meaty. I don't chew. I tilt my head back and feel him slide right down. The girl below saw the bulge that was her husband and father to her unborn child disappear past my collarbone. She just sobs. "I'm done here. A few escaped. Oh. You still got one left here" Cain said. Cain plucked the woman up and she fought like hell. He opened his mouth. "Stop!" I yelled. "What for?" Cain asked narrowing his eyes. "Let her go. She's pregnant for fuck sakes" I said. "You do remember what I said about them all supposed to die today right? Her included" he said. "Cain letting her live won't affect a damn thing. Come on!" I yelled. Cain eyed her. A feeling of sadness entered his heart. "Good now we..." I was saying until he tossed the girl into maw and gulped her down. "Asshole! Show some compassion!" I yelled. Cain had his head turned away from me. We got others. 4 left. That way" he said. As he turned to look forward a glint of light shown off his cheeks. Tears.

End Notes:

commercial break

Episode 8..."Convince Me" Pt. 2 by Size Master
Author's Notes:

back to the show

I stood there astonished. Never in the nearly 4 billion years I've known him have I ever seen him cry. Never. I followed in astonishment after him. The other four were easy to catch. We relaxed in the sun patting our full bellies. The island now devoid of human life. Cain was oddly silent. "What was that back there?" I asked. "What are you taking about?" he replied. "You were crying" I said. "Pfft. No I wasn’t. Some dust got caught in my eyes is all" he said. An obvious lie. "So now you see how being an agent of death can be difficult" he said. "I do admit it's tough. Cain. You can't do this. Look around us. Even you have to admit this is beautiful" I said. Cain stared forward. "Beautiful yes but you know what also beautiful? Silence" he said. Cain disappeared. He was hiding somehow. I went back to his apartment to check on Esperanza. After teleporting there I saw her just staring at the ruined city.

 

I quickly whipped up some clothes and sat next to her. "You hungry?" I asked. "No. I ate more people" she innocently said. I could only imagine how many thousands were dying inside her belly. "Why can't I kill bad people?" she asked. "Killing is bad in general. It makes people sad when you kill someone" I said. "I miss mommy and daddy" she said silently crying. "I know. Why don't we go somewhere" I said. "Like where?" she asked. "Disneyland" I said. The girl's eyes lit up. Guess she's heard of the place. I created for her a dress be gave her comfy sneakers and socks to wear. Minutes later we were strolling up to the gates. I watched her have fun. Ride the coasters. Laughing and playing. Part of me wanted this to last forever. I loved this girl very much. I began to think about her future. A future where she would live and possibly in some orphanage. Suddenly my life felt...lonely. Loneliness. A human feeling. By The time we came back it was after dark. Esperanza was nodding off to sleep. Run ragged today. The city was gone but in its place was a tiny house.

 

Cain sat in front of it just staring at it. He didn't even notice us behind him. "Cain what is that?" I asked. He spun around and quickly made the house vanish. "Nothing. Just bored. I'm turning in. Got lots of work tomorrow. By the way. Tick tock Eva. One day left" he said closing his door. After putting Esperanza to bed I sat down on the sofa. I was curious to know what he created that consumed his attention. I waved my hand and the house reappeared.  A simple house like you find in the suburbs. An average car. Even had a lawn around it. Unusually detailed for someone who barely had any experience with my powers. I got on the floor and peered through the front window. Inside was a woman about 4 inches tall with Sandy red hair. I barely saw her face. She appeared to be 27 or 28 years old. Strange. Why didn't I know her age or for that matter her name? I should know this. Anything created by me or my powers I knew. I know every human on Earth. Why not her? A tiny boy around 9 runs to her. I don't know him either! Why!?

 

This disturbed me greatly. I had to know. I broke the windows open and grabbed them both. The woman screamed and hulled her son close as I pulled them out. They were freighted of me and shook in my hand. "Who are you?" I asked. The boy buried his face into his mother's chest. "Please don't hurt my son! Cain! CAIN! HELP!" she screamed. "You know my brother?!" I yelled. My voice hurt their ears. "Sorry. How do you know my brother?" I asked. She was too frightened to answer. I felt bad for scaring them. Tearing them out of their home. I made them disappear. I sat there staring at the empty floor dumbfounded. What did Cain do? Why did her create humans that knew him? Why didn't I know what they were?! It took me a long time to go to sleep. These questions plagued me as I tossed and turned.

 

Cain was gone by the time I woke. Esperanza was watching Sesame Street and eating cereal. "Morning sunshine" I said. "Morning Eva. Watcha gonna do today?" she mumbled. "Go see my brother. I'll check back around lunch" I said getting dressed. She waved as I teleported away. Cain was staring at the after effects of a car wreck in Italy. "Morning or afternoon" he said. "We need to talk" I said. "Talk" he said. "About that house..." I said before he raised his hand. "Just was thinking about having fun is all. That woman looked like she can ride a giant dick" he chuckled. "And the boy?" I asked. He spun around quickly. "Fuck you say?" he asked pissed. "A boy was there. I saw him before you made it vanish" I said lying. He relaxed. "Was just going to use him as leverage. I'm not a monster" he said. "Plans for today?" I asked. "Some minor stuff. Murders. Accidents. Nothing until after 4" he said. "Then let's go" I said. We bounced around the world as I watched him take lives. Every moment I had was spent trying to convince him to change his mind. No headway at all. I even told him I'd make a new virus. No even a consideration. Esperanza was okay so I returned to Cain. As we stood on a hill and watched a plane crash Cain stood silent.

 

"Trying your best aren't you?" he finally said. "It's not working is it?" I asked. "It never was going to no matter what you did with me" he said. "Then what was the point if your mind was already made?! You made me get naked and kill off an island with you!" I yelled. "Well first of all I didn't make you do anything. That was your choice. I sensed you enjoyed it on some level I may add. And second, I just wanted to see if you'd go so far as getting naked" he said. I slapped him. "You're a fucking twisted entity and I'm ashamed to even be related to you" I said coldly. "I am as dad made me. Now if you excuse me I have a pressing engagement with a soviet spy in Berlin" he said disappearing. He hid again. I was almost out of time. I went back to his apartment to see if he would show up back there. If not we're all screwed. Just as I was about to take Esperanza out for dinner Cain appeared. "Let's go out to eat! I'm in a happy mood!" he yelled. "That spy said just what I wanted him to say" Cain whispered. "Hey young human female! Wanna grab some Mexican food?!" he yelled at Esperanza. "You're weird" she said. "The weirdest kid! Now let's go!" he said teleporting us away.

 

Within moments we were in a restaurant in Mexico City. "I figured you take us to a local place" I said. "Fuck that. Why do that when we can go get the real shit?" he said. He called us a table and we were led there by a Maria. A girl of 21 who had a father that owned this place. It was late so it wasn't many people here. "I'll have the burrito Tejano and a big tequila. Eva" he said. I ordered my food as well as Esperanza who was enjoying the outing. Cain wolfed down his food like he was nuts. He was getting drunk too. Cain got up from his seat and found a jukebox in the corner. He formed a peso coin in his hand and put it in the machine. Mariachi music started playing. "Let's dance Eva" he said. "Not in the mood Cain" I said. "Come on. The world is gonna end tomorrow. Let's get our groove on before then? No? Aw...Esperanza come on. Eva here wants to be a downer" he said. Cain took ahold of her hand and led her to an open area of the floor. Cain began to dance and Esperanza smiling began to as well. Cain held her small hand and her waist as he led her.

 

As Cain looked into her eyes I felt a sense of happiness and love. Was it the booze or was he really happy with her? His expression changed when the music ended. Another song began playing. "Aw yeah! That's my shit here! You know how everyone has a song just for them? Here's mine!" he said. He began singing along with the tune. "Seasons don't fear the reaper! Nor do the wind the sun or rain! We can be like they are. Come on baby don't fear the reaper!" he yelled loudly. "Sir you're disturbing the other customers" a man said. Cain rolled his eyes at him. "Go and have a seat honey. Time for dessert" he said. Cain was gone for several minutes. It got very quiet in the restaurant except for the music. Cain returned carrying a tray with three fried ice creams. "Why are the waiters carrying that?" I asked. "They're busy so I just helped myself" he said sitting down. Esperanza poked her ice cream. She never saw fried ice cream before. Chocolate with a brittle shell. Small sprinkles were on top. "Dig in. This place will be closing soon" Cain said.

 

I shrugged and dug in. It was delicious. Even the sprinkles gave off a sweet and salty texture. "You like Esperanza?" he asked. The girl enthusiastically nodded. Cain smiled. Cain tore through his ice cream and even sopped up the sprinkles. He smiled at eating them. Esperanza giggled at him when he got brain freeze. "You think that funny chocolate mustache?" he asked. Both of them laughed. I scooped up a dab of ice cream and a sprinkle and admired it wondering how someone thought up the idea of frying ice cream. What was that? Did that sprinkle move? I lowered my head to get a better look. "Cain..." I whispered. The sprinkles weren't sprinkles at all. What was on my spoon was a man 38 years old the size of an ant. I saw his mouth moving but he was too small for me to hear. No doubt he was screaming for me not to eat him. I looked at the other "sprinkles". All of them were people.

 

"You got a sprinkle there kiddo" Cain said pointing to the corner of Esperanza's mouth. I could barely see but a boy not much older than her was mired in sticky ice cream. I saw him struggling to get free. Before I could say a word Esperanza simply stuck out her tongue and licked the boy into her mouth. She swallowed him with no effort at all. I dropped my spoon in horror. I had eaten more humans without knowing. How many were in my stomach right now trying to stay above my acids. Acids ready to break down their bodies for nutrients. I had eaten human before but only to try appeasing my brother. The greater good and all. Now though he made it clear there was no changing his mind. This was cruelty for the sake of it. I ran from my chair and quickly cased the restaurant. Empty save us. No customers, cooks, waiters or waitresses. He shrank them all and dropped them onto our desserts.

 

"WHY?! Why Cain?! Why be so cruel?!" I yelled. Cain sighed. "Guess you noticed. It's fine. We had to leave in about two minutes anyway" he said. "I asked a fucking question!" I yelled grabbing his collar. "Calm down. They're meant to die tonight anyway. It's better in my opinion to die this way than the alternative" he said pulling my hands off him. He grabbed Esperanza. "I suggest you leave with me. There's a gas leak here and is meant to go off within a minute. Everybody would've either died instantly or slowly burned to death" he said coldly. "This was another job for you?" I asked. "Contrary to what movies may say death doesn't take a holiday" he said disappearing. It was then I smelled gas. I teleported out seconds before the restaurant went up.         

 

"You're sick! Fucked in the head!" I yelled at him. "You don't know shit. I've been doing this since the first amoeba learned to crawl. Destroying things earlier than that. Humans got it easy. Live, fuck, work, and die. That's it. Human children see their parents fight and it yelling, shit getting broke, maybe a mom gets beat. Me? Ha! I remember when mom and dad got to fighting over me. This was before you existed. Dad wanted me to help him blow up stars. Mom wanted me to help with her newly forming Earth. Know what dad did? Crash a new planet into the Earth. Broke the fucker into a million pieces. I ended up helping mom put it back together. Then you come along a billion or so years later and all of a sudden I'm the creepy kid. Getting the shaft and doing the dirty work ever since" he said glaring at me.

 

"So you hate me? Is that it? This is why you want to end all this? It isn't all about you!" I yelled. "IT'S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT ME!" he yelled slamming his fist against his wall. A picture on the ledge fell off and hit the floor. He looked at it with remorse. I reached down to pick it up. "DON'T TOUCH IT!" he screamed. He reached for it and I moved. Oh my god. "Cain who is this? I've seen her before! She's younger in this picture but this is the woman I saw in that tiny house you made! Why don't I know who she is?!" I yelled. He snatched it from me. He sighed at the broken frame. His hand touched it tenderly and he winced as his finger was cut. He looked in surprise at the fact he was actually bleeding. A being older than Earth itself was bleeding. "Who is she?" I asked. "My old girlfriend. She's out of the picture now" he said putting the picture back on the ledge. "So she left you? This why you decided to kill everyone. This is what set you off? A creation of mine dumped you so you decided to get back at both of us at the same time? Motherfucking petty. Nuke the Earth because you didn't get any more pussy. You did something to her. It's the only way I don't know of her" I said. "Never" he said. "Please. You just shrank a fuckload of people because they told you to be quiet. What did you do to her Cain? What twisted thing did you do?" I asked. He grabbed my arm tightly to the point it hurt.

 

"Let go!" I yelled. "You wanna know what happened? Wanna know why I want humans gone? Fine. I'll fucking take you to her and you can see why I want humans to burn" he said. We were gone one second and appeared in a grassy field the next. It was dark until Cain formed a ball of light in his hand. Lightning flashed overhead. A storm was coming. With the light I saw we were at a cemetery. He knelt down and I saw a headstone before us. "Eva meet Hanna Stokes. Hanna this is my sister Eva" he said. The dirt was fresh on the plot. The date said she had died just two months prior. "She’s dead. Why didn't I know her name?" I asked. "I'll get to that. 6 months ago I appeared in human form for the first time in decades. After taking care of some work I ended up at a bar. Man did I get wasted. I fell off my stool and there was this human girl pickling me up. Hanna. Hair that reminded me tangy grapefruit. Eyes that seemed to see right into me. "Get up drinky. Either get up or pay rent" she said smiling.

 

"I found myself going back to the bar just to see her. Being human meant I fell in love. And man did I love her. I couldn't believe how nervous I was just trying to talk to her. I followed her home one night and shrunk down. I watched her on and off for a week in her apartment. I ate crumbs and drank condensation while admiring her perfect giantess body. Her sexy feet and toes. Toned tummy. Beautiful tits. And her lips. Pouty and panted either pink or black. One night I chose to have some fun with her. I climbed onto her bed and rubbed her feet. I still remember the scent of the strawberry foot lotion. Loving her actually hurt. I did nothing else to her. If I wanted it to go further it would be because she wanted to be with me."

 

"I left her room that night and returned the next night. Being the one who controls death I can see how death takes course. Like that paint can the other day. A man walked in front of me and I saw her death approaching. He was going to mug her and she would fight back. She would get shot and bleed out in the street. No. I wasn't going to let that happen. A car was coming and I used my power to cause his tire to blowout. The car veered toward me and the man. It jumped the sidewalk and ran the guy right over. I saved her life. A death God saved a life. The heresy of it. Me a being that resided over wars, plagues, and genocides brought low by a girl from Buttfuck Town Mississippi. I went over to make sure she was okay. She recognized me. "You're the drunken guy that comes in all the time" she said. "And you're the country bar girl that didn't like my acrobatics that night" I said. She laughed. God she had a cute laugh"

 

"I talked her into getting coffee and it started from there. Lunches, dinners, dates and then a couple. Hanna was 19 and enrolled in college here just outside of DC. Worked as a bartender to pay rent and tuition. One night we got to her place and it was pouring rain.  She invited me to stay the night and I agreed. We ended up having sex. I'm telling you now sex is the best thing you ever thought up sis. I was the happiest I ever been as I looked into her eyes and came inside her.  She was a kinky girl. Anal, doggy, 69, she even had me lick her feet which a gladly did. She asked me to move in with her and I did. The apartment isn't mine but hers by the way. Three months later I had her go to the doctor because she kept throwing up" he said. "You don't mean..."

 

"Yeah Eva. She was pregnant. Guess even an Old One can father a kid if he's in human form. We began discussing marriage. Two months passed by and we counted the days till our wedding. Hanna said she needed something from the store and got into the piece of shit Pinto of hers and drove off. Why did I let her go alone? A few minutes later my power revealed to me she would die in a car wreck.  I tried to teleport to her but found I couldn't. I didn't realize at the time but carrying my baby changed her. My blood was in her. Blurring the lines between human and divine. Like trying to read fuzzy words. I panicked. Then I finally could feel her. I teleported immediately. I was too late. Her car was crushed in the front. She was slumped over her steering wheel still alive but mortally injured. She was in so much pain she couldn't speak. I saw surprise in her eyes to see me and happiness. Not afraid. Happiness. She raised her hand to touch me and I gripped it. When I did her life was gone and so was my unborn son"

 

I heard the cracking of broken glass and I saw that the car was no stranger to me. It was the same one I caused to run over that mugger. My choice set into motion her death again. The driver was drunk. Later I learned he started drinking to get over the guilt of killing that man. I changed the rules and the rules found a loophole. Good old dad and his cosmic balance" he said slumping to the ground. It began to rain hard. "She died Eva and she never knew who I really was! Humans have every advantage and they piss it all away! Greed, drugs, drinking, bombs, guns. It doesn't matter! They will destroy anything and not one of my family will do a thing about it! Where was dad when I wanted to be happy?! Couldn’t even give me 80 fucking years! Mom is too angry to even lift a finger. She could've made his car hit a pothole or make it rain hard enough Hanna would've stayed in. And then you. Why did you make her so perfect?! WHY?!" he asked. I could only watch as he sobbed her name.

 

Cain sat there for some time before he took us back to the apartment. Esperanza was asleep in front of the TV. Cain said nothing as he picked her up and carried her to her bed. He undressed her and covered her up. He gazed at her. He kissed her forehead gently. "I would've made a great dad I think" he quietly said. "Cain will you reconsider?" I asked. "It all ends tomorrow. All of it" he answered as he went to his room.

 

September 26, 1983. This would be the day either the human race lived or died. Cain had promptly hid himself from me. I was desperate. I expected a flash of light and death at any time. I watched the news constantly. "Cain was acting weird this morning. He hugged me real tight and was sad" Esperanza said. I patted her head and tried to smile. The thought of losing her terrified me. "Mom! Dad! I need help. I can't find him!" I yelled. I heard the patter of bare feet behind me. I turned around. "Mom is that you?" I asked. It had been thousands of years since she took a human form. Not since she was once called Gaea. Apparently she liked the old clothing of the time. She stood before me. Skin like polished brass. Glistening white toga. Her hair was long and wavy with the color of acorns. Her eyes were the color of fresh grass. Her feet were bare with long unpainted toes. "Hi honey" she said softly. A slight breeze filled the room as she stepped toward me. The air smelled of orange blossoms. "Mom" I said hugging her. I cried like a child. "Shhh....it's okay. Don't cry" she said softly. "I tried mom. I really did. He's going to destroy it anyway" I said. Mom let go of me and sat on the sofa. "You're really pretty" Esperanza said. "Thank you dear. You're pretty too. Can I talk to...Eva is it? Can I talk to Eva alone for a while" mom asked. Esperanza nodded and went to her room.

 

"Mom where is he? I have to try to stop him. Together we..." I said before mom raised her hand. "Sit honey. We still have a little bit of time" she said. She touched my shoulder and I felt some of my power enter her. She waved her hand and a small Ancient Greek temple appeared before her. She smiled at the worshippers inside. Tiny. Barely an inch tall. "I can see why you and he did this. It's different in human form. Powerful and exciting" she said. "Mom he's doing this because he lost someone he loved. He blames us for it. He hates us" I said watching a tiny man give what I assumed was the head priestess a goblet. Hard to tell at their size. "Rightfully so. Your brother has always had a hard existence. Me and your father didn't help at all. Did I ever tell you where we came from?" Mom asked. "I...I never thought about asking" I said. "We don't know how we came into being. All we know is when we did the universe was filled with light. It took unimaginable amount of years before we could even see each other it was so bright"

 

"When we did we knew we were destined to be with one another. For billions of years I watched your father craft stars and galaxies. I did nothing. It troubled me knowing I had a purpose unknown to me. To cheer me up he created your brother. For a time it helped me. I thought my purpose was to help them. Then your father declared your brother to destroy those beautiful stars. It was the first time I ever got angry. Why create someone whose purpose was to destroy?  I was upset for a long time. He created a brilliant yellow star and declared it was going to be part of his greatest achievement. He told me he would give me the job of forming what he called a planet. When I began collecting rocks and debris I knew I found my purpose. I called it Earth. Just before I was done I and your father got into a heated argument. He wanted your brother to oversee a new concept he had planned. Death. The termination of existence. I was furious. He had already had him blowing up stars so why this dark thing? I argued that Cain should help me with creating this new world. Destroying parts of it to form something better. Like a sculptor. The argument ended with him taking a planet that I had discarded and crashing it into my Earth. It was shattered" 

 

I didn't speak to your father for quite some time. I reformed the broken world and had Cain help with the fine tuning. Then you came along. So innocent and sweet. To apologize he had you given the gift of creation. The task of creating life. I was so happy. Even the simplest amoeba seemed miraculous. Then Cain killed them. I took out my heartbreak on him. It was unfair. He was only doing his job. That was the start of the wedge between him and us. Life is finite for a reason. You know this as well as your father and me. Checks and balances. Birth and death" she said reaching down and plucking up the priestess. The tiny girl was scared and awed at the goddess before her holding her between her fingers. "For every action" she said tossing the girl into her mouth and quickly swallowing her. "...there is a reaction" she said pointing to the temple worshippers bowing before seeing a powerful priestess become food for a goddess. Mom pushed her bare feet to the temple steps and pointed to them. Afraid they all ran out to worship them. Mom closed her eyes. "You should try this. All those tiny hands and tongues on my soles and toes" she hummed. "I have" I whispered.

 

"Your older brother had a dark job thrust open him. Only understandable he is...adverse to it. For the longest time he endured it. I helped him along and like a nice sister so did you with your malaria and smallpox" mom said. "Mom he was in love" I said. Mom gave a sad look. "I know. When we take human form we take on their emotions too. Like right now how I'm enjoying tiny people. This one polishing my toes. Handsome and young" she said plucking him up. She stared at the young man for a moment. I was astonished to see her reach down with him in tow and shove him under her toga. I realized she had no undergarment on. Mom groaned as she shoved him up her vagina. "Mom!" I yelled. "Sorry. I just felt this overpowering urge to shove him up my reproductive system. As I was saying...ohhh. Ahem. As I was saying. When your brother took human form his human mind became burdened with that resentment. Resentment 4 billion years in the making. A lot for a human mind isn't it?"

 

"I was so happy he found love. I really was. What mother doesn't want their child to be happy? Then we saw what he did sparing her life. Your father was angry. Cain had disrupted the balance in a way even an Old One couldn't see. What troubled us more was now this human girl was changed. She was something even we didn't know. You yourself didn't know she carried life in her belly. It set a terrifying precedent. Something outside our control. A flaw in the system. A system that could run independent. Just set the laws it worked on into place and step back. Events fell into place that made sure not only had she died but the unplanned life in her as well. We had no idea that would happen. It wasn't just we let it happen. We didn't know. Hmmm...he stopped moving" mom said glancing down. "Your brother needs to know that we grieve as much as he does but destroying everything won't change what his role in existence is. All he will do is wipe away what evidence there was of his happiness and leave him a cold barren world to reside over" mom said. Mom stood up.

 

"Let's go to your brother" mom said taking my hand. And like that we were gone. We teleported to a large room. Sirens so loud it hurt our ears. Giants surrounded us. Again I was no bigger than an insect. This time mom was with me. "Over there" she said pointing to Cain who was touching a ginormous shoe. I gazed at the titanic human. Stanislav Petrov. 44 year old man. A member of The Soviet Air Defense Force.  My powers told me enough to know he had the power to end the world. "Cain! Stop!" I yelled at him. He released his grip on the shoe and looked at us. "Hi sis and is that mom? Going with the classical look I see. I told Regan to begin moving his missiles so I figured it was enough to get these guys antsy. A computer glitch just said the United States fired a missile. This guy just has to give the word and the Soviets respond. I figure about 700 million dead within the hour. Another 2 billion week's end. The species should be extinct within a decade. What's a decade to someone like me right?" he asked. Cain was smiling strangely.

 

"Cain I'm sorry about Hanna but don't do this" mom said. Cain grabbed her throat. "You don't get to say her name! You and dad just stood there and let her die!" he yelled. He released her throat and mom coughed. "I got a world to end" he said touching the giant again.  The sound of a phone ringing was heard. "Yes sir I see them too" the giant said on the phone. "We didn't know she would die. We would've done something if we knew.  We wanted you to be happy!" Mom yelled. He released his hold on the giant. "It's not right. It must be a malfunction" the giant said on the phone. "Really? How could you possibly not know?!" Cain yelled. "You created something wondrous and unknown. A mix of divine and human. We were...blinded" mom said sadly. "I...I knew she was different. I just wanted her and my son" he said. New alarms went off. A soldier shouted that there were 4 new contacts.

 

 "No. I won't be burdened with having to destroy life any longer. Having to stay non-corporeal so I won't feel for them. An eternity having to extinguish creations so beautiful and miraculous. Better to just end it this way" he said sorrowfully. He touched the giant again. I could see the giant staring at the screen. His trembling massive hand reaching for the phone. "If you do it won't end. I'll have to wait a very long time to create life again and this cycle will just start again. You tell him to launch and you'll wipe away everything you ever loved. That bar you fell in love at will be ashes. The apartment; rubble. Every place you took Hanna will be gone like it never existed. Like she never existed" I said.

 

"She existed" Cain said. "And don't forget Esperanza. You love that girl. I know it. She loves you too and is worried about you" I said. "I don't love her" he said softly. "That's a lie and a bad one at that. I'll prove it" I said. Within a second an 8 year old girl sat in my hand. Esperanza was frightened and shocked at seeing me so huge. "A copy? Really?" he said. "I teleported her from the apartment and shrank her. Sound familiar?" I said. "What's your point?" he asked. "If you don't love her then you have no problems with me eating her" I said. He gave me an astonished look. "You wouldn’t" he said. "Yesterday I marched around naked and helped wipe out an entire society. Yes I can" I said. Esperanza began to cry and wail as I dangled her over my mouth. I began lowering her in. "STOP!" he yelled. "Why? What does it matter to you how she dies? Digestion or vaporization? What does it matter to you?" I asked. Cain leaped at me and snatched her out of my grip. Cain stared at her. The girl was crying and he petted her. I waved my hand and she was gone.

 

"A copy" he said softly. "Of course she was but you see how you reacted? There are millions of kids out there like her. Hopes and dreams in their hearts. Your pain will only get worse if you do this" I said. Cain latched on to the giant's shoe one more time. Mom stepped forward and touched his hand. "Let it go honey. Let it go" she said softly. Cain looked at mom. He let go and hugged her tightly. Cain sobbed into her chest. Me and mom hugged him and just before we teleported away we heard the giant speak. "The contacts are gone. It was a false alarm. Standing down our missiles" he said.

 

Back at the apartment, mom hugged him to her. Mom was crying too. Esperanza came out from her room wondering what was going on. Cain saw her and hugged her tightly. "Cain! Too tight!" she said. Cain chuckled at her. We ordered pizza and just relaxed. Mom was enjoying human food for the first time in a long time. Dad even appeared. "Hey" he said nervously. "Sit down. We are going to have a conversation that's been coming for a very long time" mom said. I listened to them talk about old fights and problems. Surprisingly, dad was accepting of it all. "You make a valid point. It is a trying task for someone. I promise to be here for you son of you need me. No more backseat parenting. From now on you can whose what you want to do. If you need help as us" he said. "I don't want to be death anymore dad. I want to live a human life" Cain said.

 

Mom and dad nodded. "Son the world needs death" he said. "Can I fill in from time to time? Maybe that would help" I said. They looked shocked. "You serious sis? We both know you're squeamish" he said. "Cain. Go live your human life. Fall in love again. Have a family. Your job will still be here" I said. Cain gripped my hand. He looked worried. "Go ahead" I said. A large portion of his power flowed into me. At first I didn't notice anything different until I looked at Esperanza. I saw her death. She was old and in bed. She was surrounded by people. The older ones looked like her. Then I saw two other people staying next to her. Me and Cain. The fifth time I was ever humbled.

 

"Eva. You're crying" he said. "I'm alright. Just saw something beautiful" I said. "Yeah. Rarely death can be beautiful" he said. And like that I was in charge of creation and death...

 

60 years later...

 

I sat in a diner waiting for someone. The years have been hard on me but with help I endured. Small plagues coupled with explosions of births. Esperanza, my adopted daughter was celebrating the birth of her newest grandchild. I myself married and had kids. Dad and mom were kind enough to make sure that nothing would harm them. Now that we knew what to feel out for. To keep appearances I aged like a real human. My hair greyed and I got wrinkles. Soon though I would have to let go of this mortal form which is why I'm sitting here right now. Waiting. Waiting for my brother. I see him come into the diner and sit down across from me. Cain chose another form 5 years ago after his wife passed. His two kids are fine though. This time he told them what he was. A bold decision but it worked out. "It's time sis" he said. "Okay" I said. He touched my cheek and then got up and walked outside. It hurt just for a second and then nothing. Heart attack. I was nowhere and everywhere again. In my normal form. I returned to being human.

 

I walked to the diner and saw him smoking a cigarette. He looked sad. "Hey" I said. He looked at me and then realized it was me. "Took you long enough. Let's go back to my place. Whipped up a period Roman boathouse complete with 2 inch shrunken humans" he said. "You still doing that?" I asked. "You're only as old as you feel and who doesn't like having fun with tiny people. I call dibs on the slave girls" he said licking his lips. "Pervert" I whispered. "Speaking of shrinking. I've been working on the overpopulation problem. Hear me out. Shrinking disease. Humans catch it and shrink. It doesn't kill them and it free ups space. So?" he asked. "Sounds nice. I'll look into creating the germ. Right now let's just have fun. It's been a long death shift and I want to prop my feet up so to speak" I said. "Sure thing just don't crush too many when you do" he said laughing. It was his turn to be death and I planned to enjoy my time off...

 

 

All too often we turn our backs on the black sheep of the family. We condemn them. Judge them. Even persecute them. Maybe they deserve it but then again maybe if we walked in their shoes we might understand them. And understanding is the first step to acceptance. This has been another episode of The Size Zone...

 

End Notes:

In the next episode of The Size Zone we will meet a woman who feels she's never good enough for anyone. See what happens when her and and her crew come back to an Earth that has gone thorugh a shocking change. Stay tuned for the next episode " Return of the Odyssey"

 

The countdown the the series finale has begin. Yes the finale! Submit your ideas either in the revews or email and maybe youu see them in the last story!

Episode 9...Return of the Odyssey Pt. 1 by Size Master
Author's Notes:

 Few disclaimers. One please forgive the grammar errors. Had to use a new word program -_-. Two, its slows down now and then, And most important third. I write as most realistic as possible and in this case there will be a touchy topic in here.

Good evening and welcome back to The Size Zone. Self-esteem is important to many people. Keeping it or in many cases the need to get it. It gives us a sense of worth and happiness. What happens to those who can't get it? What would someone do to get it? Tonight we will me Azumi Takiyama . A woman who has for all her life struggled with the lack of it. What will happen when Azumi is put in a position where she can get it? The answer lies in...The Size Zone.

 

 I was born into a family known to be "upper class". Dad was an engineer and mom was a fashion model. Being the product of the two I was expected to me either a genius, beautiful, or both. Well I'm not pretty. Slightly chubby and acne scars. I do have nice tits but that just attracts the wrong kind of guys. Dad pushed me into various fields to follow in his footsteps. I couldn't build or design for shit. Forget physics. Still trying to figure out how those balls move on those desk ordainments. What I did find is I'm good with biology. Good enough I got a scholarship or would've if I went to a real school.   I was 12 when I was first selected to train in the most important mission to date for humanity. No pressure for a preteen right? People all over the world had known for decades that the ozone layer had weakened to dangerous levels. We didn't care because The hole was over Antarctica. We began caring when new holes formed over populated regions. Scientists scrambled for a solution.

 

They found a possible one far out in our solar system. Titan. A moon of Saturn that had an ozone layer or an equivalent of one. Somehow it regenerated constantly. Tidal forces and radiation couldn’t destroy it. Titan had the answer to our problems. A bold plan was put forth. Send a crew on a space ship to Titan. Study the moon and return with the answer. It would take a colossal effort on behalf of all nations. A problem because at the time terrorist activities were at an all-time high. Resources were being depleted and ruining nations. Oil refineries, strip mines, deforestation centers, all were under attack. To promote harmony, a new space agency was created by the United Nations. It was called United Frontier.  A design for the ship was made and work began to make it. Now for The crew. The trip would take years so anyone over 40 was disqualified immediately. People immediately said the mission was doomed without experienced people. United Frontier seeked out geniuses and recruited them into the program. I was 12 when I was told I was selected.

 

Dad pulled strings to get me in. He wanted his family name to go down in history next to Armstrong, Yeager, Allen, and Gagarin. The list whittled down. People better than me I passed by. I felt like a fraud. A kid that brought back to life an extinct species of rose was deemed "less smart" than me. By the time I was 16, there was only 8 people left. The crew would be four so half would be taken off the roster and left on standby. I was a nervous wreck. Imagine being bullied by people with IQ's in their 150's. "They’re going to quiz you but here's the answers" dad said. Dad had gotten ahold of The final exam. Mom tried her best to be there for me but when she came to campus it made things worse. They all wondered how she could be my mom. Ugly duckling and beautiful swan. I took the exam and passed. Barely.

 

The most astonishing thing I had seen by this point in my life was eyeing a tree I played on struck by lightning. It didn't compare to seeing Earth from orbit. Me and the three remaining astronauts was carried by shuttle to the newly completed ship built to take us farther than any human has given before. It was huge. A mile long with a rotating ring around it. The ring served as living areas. The rotation gave us artificial gravity. We boarded it and they gave us a week to settle in. The bridge was forward and the storage area was center. Aft of the ship was the power plant. A state of the art nuclear reactor tied directly to the engines. The date we left was recorded for history. June 18, 2072. The International Space Ship or I.S.S. Odyssey set course for Titan.

 

I was designated the ship doctor.  Kate Blanchard, a 17 year old girl from Seattle was the ship councilor. Drew Connors a boy of 16 hailing from London was the ship meteorologist and chemist. And Marcus Ibrahim a quiet 16 year old boy from French Morocco was the ship engineer and mineral expert. There was no captain per se. We all voted on decisions and whatever would happen fell onto someone's category they made the decisions. A crew of teenagers and I’m the oldest by one month. It took us 8 months to get to Mars. A phenomenal feat. With this distance a transmission to Earth took 17 minutes. During the time we got there I got to know everyone better. Poor Marcus was withdrawn usually. His corner of the world was active with terrorism and strife. I think everybody believed he was just a token crewman. Kate was a bitch. Always flirting with Drew. Rolled her eyes every time I came into the rec room. When we passed The moon I heard her whisper to Drew. "Doesn't Azumi's face remind you of The moon? Pale and cratered" she snickered. Drew chuckled and went back to his checklist.

 

"Alright everyone. Before we slingshot around Mars and pass out of comm range of Earth you might want to send a message. Keep in mind you won't be able to talk to them for till we get back here" he said. It was true. We did have enough power to cut through The background interference but Earth's orbit would take it out of line of sight. It was my turn to call my parents. "Make sure to tell daddy thank you for helping you cheat your way on this tub" Kate said passing by. Skank American whore. God must be laughing at me. Her job was to listen to our problems and make sure we didn't go crazy. Yeah. Works our great for me. "Computer. Open channel to Osaka Japan. Hub 10. Access point 11731" I told the system that ran this ship. The computer beeped. It was a long 17 minutes to wait for a connection. I saw dad and mom. "Koniichiwa oba-san, oka-san. How are you doing? It's quiet here. Everybody is getting their messages out and preparing for cryosleep. The stars are so pretty out here. How are things back home?" I asked. Now to wait.

 

17 minutes later...

 

"We are doing well Azumi-chan. You are the talk of conversation among the family. We are proud you are on this historic mission. You mother wishes to speak. Hi dear! We miss you a lot. Your father goes on and on about how his daughter is working to save humanity. Your cousin Seto had is coming of age ceremony last week. So cute he looked. I hope you are taking care of your skin. Can only imagine how the air would dry it out. Make sure you moisturize and wash your face regularly. No need for more scars honey. Well it could be worse. You could have your father's feet. They remind me of a monkey's. I have to go. I got a photo shoot in an hour. Love you! Ahem. You mother misses you and we hope for the best. Make sure you do nothing to dishonor the family name and also make sure that you are also credited with any discoveries. I want a daughter that will do me proud" he said ending The call. I sat there in silence. At least mom seemed to miss me. To dad I was just a tool to get the family name recognized. A dad that wants me to honor him and a mother who focused on my face. She didn't even ask me if I missed them. I sat in my room crying until I was called to the cryo chamber. 

 

Because of the distance and time, we would be on we had to sleep most of the way. Machines that fed us dreams would be connected to us. Dreams were necessary for us not to go crazy. I looked around for The last time before I went under. Drew was being admired by Kate. Marcus looked upset and he glanced my way. He weakly smiled. I laid in The bed and shut the hatch. A blue goo pooled underneath my body. It would massage my muscles during the long sleep. The lights dimmed and I felt myself drifting off to sleep. The air got cold and stale. Soon I would be asleep for 6 years.

 

6 years later we were at work. My job was done mostly after making sure everyone was healthy waking up. I did smile when I stabbed Kate with a needle to collect a blood sample. Drew and Marcus was busy examining the data. A month passed. Two months. We could see The ozone repair but not know how. Another month passed and then there was a problem. Kate was pregnant. You'd think they would plan for this and they did. Condoms boxes in an entire crate. These fools wanted to do it bare. Drew wanted to cum inside her and she easily agreed. We were not equipped to deal with a baby.  While everyone was panicking Drew noticed something about Titan.  A chemical on Titan was being mixed with the gasses in the atmosphere. It cussed the ozone to replenish. We did it! We found the answer and it could be replicated back home! Now we just had to get back. Kate was humble around me. She knew I was the only one that could take care of her needs. Life is full of irony. She was apologetic and was glad I didn't hate her. I did though but I saw no point of showing it. We got back in our cryo beds and set course for the slingshot from Mars. 

 

I awoke to Marcus looking very upset. I yawned and stretched. Marcus was standing next to me with a towel. "Azumi. Something is wrong. Please come to The bridge" he said. He was nearly dragging me up the walkway to the hand lift. "Can't this wait? I'm barely dressed. Shit the floor is cold!" I said feeling the floor under my bare feet. "No it can't. Something is very wrong Azumi. Very wrong" he said. We gripped the hand grips in the wall and they dragged us through the zero g hallway. On the bridge Kate was franticly yelling for Drew to call again. "What's going on?" I asked. "We've been trying to contact United Frontier about our discovery. No response" Marcus said. "That's probably just comm delay. What is the delay time?" I asked. "18 minutes 4 seconds. I called twice in the last 45 minutes. Nothing" Drew said. "Do you think something happened back on Earth?" Marcus asked. We all looked at one another.

 

After trying to connect them for 4 hours we proceeded with the slingshot to Earth. The travel time this go around was just under 5 months. 5 long months of waiting and wondering. Each day we tried to call and nothing. Kate was losing it. She was confined to the living quarter ring. It was dangerous for her fetus to be in zero g. Theories abounded. Nuclear war. Meteor impact. EMP. "You think an outbreak killed everyone?" Drew asked. "No. Nothing can kill off every human. Viruses can’t be that deadly. They need living hosts to survive. That's why there were survivors of The Black Death. In any plague the worst is first. Less lethal virulent strains emerge later" I said. "Guess you're not a total fraud" Kate whispered. "What did you say?" I asked. "We all know your daddy got you on here. Hell we saw your scores" she said. I wanted to strangle the ungrateful girl. "My scores better be good enough to make sure you don't die in childbirth" I hissed. The look on her face was priceless. "Now now. Yelling and fighting won't solve anything. Drew. Are we close enough for our telescope to see Earth?" Marcus said. "Yeah I think" Drew pulled up the Earth. Still blue and spinning. We breathed a sigh of relief.     

 

"We won't know till we get there in two months what's wrong" Drew said. We waited and waited as we cruised home. Kate was now 8 months pregnant. Things looked bad. We settled into orbit. "Try again" Drew said. Marcus tried again. No responses. "Nothing at all. I'm mean nothing". He said astonished. "Try another frequency" Kate said. "I went through every frequency Kate. Even civilian channels. Nothing is broadcasting down there" Marcus said. "That's crazy! Television, radio, the fucking atomic clock in Colorado?! Has to be something!" she yelled. Marcus shook his head. "God. What could've happened? Maybe there was a nuclear war and it cleared up" Drew said. "No. All major cities intact. No radiation in the atmosphere and none on...wait. There are radiation spikes on the surface. Multiple locations. Japan, France, United States, Canada, China. My god so many. No spots in cities though" Marcus said. He showed us a map with hundreds of dots. I saw in horror how Japan was covered in them. I touched the screen the magnify. "I know this area. A nuclear power plant is here" I said. "Maybe all these spots are reactors that melted down. What would cause all this?" Drew asked. "Someone not maintaining them. Humanity is dead isn't it?" Kate asked stumbling back. Drew caught her.

 

"We have to go down" I said. "What?! What if what killed them kills us?!" Marcus asked. "We can't stay up here forever. We got a year of food left tops and then there's the issue of Kate. She needs real help. There has to be survivors" I said. Marcus nodded. The original plan was to have a shuttle rendezvous with us and bring us home. Not happening. Fortunately, there is a shuttle onboard and we were trained how to fly it. We had it in the case of having to get up close to Titan. We all strapped in. Drew and Marcus was at The controls. "The beacon isn't responding but The GPS still works. Computer set course for United Frontier landing base 1" Drew said. The computer locked in the coordinates. The base was located just outside of Dallas Texas. The bay doors opened and Marcus hit the throttle. The engines vibrated the ship. The eerie absence of sound due to hard vacuum didn't help our fears. The ship cleared the Odyssey and banked for The atmosphere. Minutes later the cone of atmosphere glowed as we tore through the sky. It subsided and we saw a blue sky for The first time in 12 years. 12 years.... I was 28 now but due to cryosleep I still looked 16. Our flight path took us over Dallas.   All eyes were on the windows. "It's still intact. The cars. The cars are just sitting on The highway" Kate said.

 

We touched down with no fanfare. No marching bands or welcome parties. "No toxins or contagions. It's safe" Drew said. He popped The hatch and we stepped out. We all stumbled feeling normal gravity again. Artificial gravity just isn't the same. "Let's go to the main building" Drew said. "Nothing. Nothing at all" I said. No power, no people, no food either. "I'll go to the backup generator" Marcus said. We sat down and tried to figure out what may have happened. "You noticed there are no bodies?" he said looking around. "They may have had time to bury anyone who died" I said. "Shut up! Talk of bodies! We don't know if anyone died!" Kate yelled. She was shaking. "They didn't take a vacation Kate" I said. She glared at me. Marcus came back. "No go. Fuel cells empty" he said. "So now what?" I asked. "Head into the city. Must be survivors there and our food won't hold out for long" Drew said. Luckily we found a working vehicle. It's fuel cell was still good. We traveled down the creepy highway.

 

Cars left on the side of the road. Radio was silent. We didn't say a word to each other. As we entered the city a storm popped up. A bad one. "In there!" Marcus yelled pointing to the library. We didn't have time to be picky. We dashed into the moss covered building just as hailstones came down. It was dark. Drew and Marcus grabbed books and set them on fire for light. Kate huddled in fear next to him. "How do you feel Kate?" I asked her. "Better. Sorry for earlier" he said. I smiled and nodded. "I'm going to look around" Marcus said. Marcus took the flashlight and left. I sat there wondering if my parents were dead. Did they die in whatever happened or did they succumb to radiation poisoning? It's a sobering thought to think all you know is dead now. Even worse if you're one of the few left alive. What was that? "Guys did you hear something?" I asked. "Just this copy of a War and Peace crackling" Drew said. "I'm serious. It sounded like scurrying" I said. There it was again! They heard it this time too. "Rats probably" Drew said. Kate looked terrified. "Drew!" I yelled pointing to movement. He turned around just as something small disappeared into the shadows.

 

Kate shook as Drew fumbled around in the darkness. A book in his hand to squish the vermin. "What are you doing?" Marcus asked. We all screamed. "Easy! What's got you all spooked?" he asked. We were too embarrassed to answer. "Found these. No power here either but the fine print doesn't need that. Allah bless periodicals" Marcus said. He had a stack of newspapers in his hands. He threw them down. "Maybe the answer lies here" he said. Each one of us took a paper. Hours ticked by as just the sound of the fire and rain filled the room. "Uhh...think I found something" Drew said. He showed us a USA Today article dated a month after our going away transmission. "Mysterious virus spreading. CDC calls it epidemic" it said. We began looking for similar articles. "Motherfucker" Kate hissed. She looked dead at Marcus. We both wondered what she was upset about. "What's your deal?" She asked. "This is my fucking deal!" she yelled slapping the paper down. It was dated a week after the first article. "Virus is terrorist attack! Released in multiple locations!" it said. I began reading the article.

 

It said that the CDC traced the outbreak to airports on the east coast, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Beijing, London, Sydney, and Jerusalem. It was how the virus spread so quickly. Multiple terrorist cells claimed responsibility. Marcus tore the paper from me and read it. "Wait. Just because I'm a Muslim doesn't mean me or anyone I know are terrorists!" he yelled. "Who The fuck else did this? Your people killed the world!" she yelled. She tackled Marcus. Marcus tired keeping her away without hurting her or The baby. She scratched his face up. Drew pulled her off him. "You're crazy! Did you even read it?! Many cells claimed responsibility! Even that one out of Seattle! The one that calls themselves Eco warriors! Last time I checked they were all Christians!" Marcus yelled. Kate glared at him and Marcus got up. "Going to clean myself up" he said picking up The med kit. Kate cried in frustration as Drew was lost on how to act.

 

I looked for more articles but as I did the time between issues were getting bigger. "Millions dead. No vaccine" one said. "Virus mutated!" another said. I got worried about Marcus. I went to look for him. I saw a light in the bathroom. He was cleaning his cuts. He quickly turned hearing me approach. "You okay?" I asked. "I was accused of being a terrorist. What you think? Sorry Azumi. I didn't mean to take it out on you" he sighed. "It's alright. She's just scared and lashing out" I said. "You're a kind girl. I'm glad you were in the team" he said smiling. It felt nice to be smiled at. "You never judged me or said not one unkind thing to me" he said. "I don't judge people based on religion or family. God knows I've had a lot of the latter" I said. We stared in each other's eyes. He moved toward me and the kit fell to the floor. "I...I'll get it" I said awkwardly. I reached down to pick it up and noticed something weird. "Marcus. Look at this" I said pointing at the dust. "I don't see anything" he said. "The dust. Tiny spots are disturbed. Too even for rats" I said. Marcus got what I meant. Before he could speak we heard a scream. We ran to Drew and Kate.

 

"What is it!" I yelled. Kate was shaking and pointing at the floor were Drew was standing. He held a book that dripped blood. "You killed the rat" I said shine the light to the floor. What we saw we'll never forget. It was three inches long smashed flat. No tail or fur. Two long legs. "That can't be real" I said. Impossible as it sounded it looked like a tiny man. We heard more scurrying. Drew threw the book away. He sat down in astonishment. "That was just some shrew or hairless mouse" Drew said. We didn't answer. Marcus looked at more newspapers. "Allah protect us. Guys I found an article. You better read it" he said. We all read it. The virus has spread to every part of the world. Everyone infected with The new mutated strain survived but began to shrink. Nothing could be done. The world went dark as governments collapsed and countries closed borders. What few left unshrunk fought senseless wars for food, water, and land. Soon they fell victim. By the end of the year only The major superpowers were still around communications began failing for them as families tried to hide themselves from the infected. There were stories about how the shrunk died by being eaten by wild creatures, pets, simply birds. We looked around for another article but found nothing dated beyond July 7, 2073.

 

"It was a person. I killed a person" Drew muttered. Poor Drew. The brave guy who defended his girl was now a total mess.  "You didn't know man" Marcus said. We took turns sleeping. Every sound we heard we wondered if that was another victim of the shrinking virus. The next day we went looking for food. We entered a grocery store. "Wow" Kate said. Most of The shelves were picked clean. Only a few cans remained. "We'll split up. Grab what you can" Drew said. I made my way down the aisles. What kind of food would survive 11 years? Jerky and beets is what. That and fucking spam. God I miss ramen. I miss gyoza and tempura. Hell I miss a fucking burger right now. I bent down to pick up a can and I saw movement in the corner of my eye. I slowly turned and gasped. On the second shelf was a tiny human. A teen boy around 16 by the look of him. Naked except for a strip of cloth around his waist. He saw me and bolted. I reached out to grab him.

 

"Gotcha!" I said grabbing him. He struggled and beat his tiny fists on my fingers. He felt so fragile and small. His body was warm. It felt like a mouse. He began yelling in some strange sounds. No language I know. I brought him close to my face. He was dirty but cute. Blonde hair and blue eyes. Physically fit. He looked terrified of me. "I won't hurt you" I said. He stared at me. I touched his cheek and he froze. I was gentle with him and as I stroked his body he began to relax. He stared at me with curiosity. "What’s your name?" I asked. He didn't know what I asked. "Azumi" I said pointing to myself. I pointed to him. After a few tries he finally got what I asked. "Naka" he said. "Hi Naka" I said waving. He mimicked me. I released my grip on him and he sat in my hand. I pulled out a piece of MRE jerky and used my fingernail to cut a chunk off. I handed it to him. Her sniffed it cautiously and tasted it. He grinned and began to eat it. I chuckled at him as he ate like a gerbil. I began to feel strange holding him. I felt...powerful but protective. Like he really was a pet. "Did you find...whoa" Kate said behind me. "Found him sneaking around" I said. Kate stared at him. "He really is a human. A cute one too. Can I hold him?" she asked. I carefully handed him over to her. She petted him as she studied his features. She bit her lip as her finger traveled down his chest to his crotch. He pulled back the cloth. "Kate!" I said. "I was curious" she said. She looked so guilty. "Give him back. I'll take him with us" I said. She sighed and handed him back. "Did you get a good haul?" Drew asked. "Ask her" Kate said pointing to me. I showed them Naka. Drew and Marcus was amazed at him, Naka instinctively gripped my finger. He looked up at me scared. "Think he likes you" Marcus said. "Okay then. Let's find some real shelter and decide what we should do" Drew said.

 

We drove down the street zig zagging around cars left abandoned. "That would work" Marcus said pointing to a hotel. We got our stuff and walked in. "Room for four please. No smoking!" Kate yelled. We kinda laughed at that. We had to. The place was wrecked. Suitcases and clothes thrown about. Broken glass. The place looked ransacked. Naka was shaking in my hand. He looked terrified. "What's wrong?" I asked. He was looking around quickly. Something he didn't like about this place. "Naka doesn't like it here" I said. "Who the fuck cares what a 3 inch person likes. All I know is it has a roof and carpet and beds" Kate said. Kate jumped on the bed and relaxed. She kicked off her shoes and socks and rubbed her swollen ankles. I myself liked the feeling of fine linen again. The room was pristine except for the broken windows. Mother Nature probably did that. "We need to sort out The food situation first after that we can decide on what to do next" Drew said. "What is there to do? Humanity is shrunk and our discovery is useless. We need to think about survival now" Kate said. "I have to agree. The weather won't stay warm forever" Marcus said.

 

"Point taken. Azumi? Is there a chance anyone survived this?" Drew asked. "Possible. There are pockets of people that lived isolated. Islands in The pacific or mountainous regions for example" I said. "Useless to us. The shuttle doesn't have enough fuel to get us there" Marcus said. "Then what about finding a cure? Maybe reverse this?" I asked. "How do we go about that?" Kate asked. "I need a sample of The virus. Don't think that will work. It's been years since the outbreak. It had to have died off by now" I said. I placed Naka on the table next to the bed. He kept looking around cautiously. "Fuck is with him?" Kate asked. "He probably is worried about predators" Marcus said. "I don't think so. He seemed cool in The grocery store. He's scared of this place" I said. For the rest of the day we talked about where to go. We had two choices. One go to the CDC center in Atlanta or two go to Appalachian Mountains to find pockets of survivors. We chose Atlanta.

 

During the night I felt something on me. Poking me. "Wha...Ahhh!" I yelled waking up. Dozens of figures moving in The darkness! I quickly turned on The LED light. As I did I saw a tiny man holding a splinter of wood about to stab Naka. "No!" I yelled swatting The man. He went flying into the wall with a wet smack. Kate and The others awoke quickly and saw that we were surrounded. "Holy shit" Drew said.  On The floor, beds, and tables were tiny men and women all with splinters of wood. I grabbed one in anger. A man in his 30's dressed similar to Naka except his cloth was red. He poked me with the splinter. "Ow you little shit!" I said squeezing. It was an unintentional. I squeezed so hard I felt his ribcage just collapse. He vomited blood and went dead limp. "Uggh!" I said dropping the body. "Oh shit!" Marcus said as they all charged us. They tried stabbing us to death but of course that just passed us off. We began swatting them away with pillows or hands. Kate slammed her foot down on one with a crunch. I heard her laugh. After a minute most of them ran. We never thought to even close the door but would've that done any good? Hell they could crawl through the vents. Drew turned on his light and with the two illuminated The room easily. The floor was littered with them. I counted 8 dead and 5 more alive but hurt. "Fuck just happened?!" Drew asked. "We were attacked. Guess Naka did know something" I said. Kate grabbed The frightened boy. "Fuck didn't you say there were these crazy fucking things here?!" she yelled. "Kate! Stop! Don't you see he couldn't! He can’t speak English!" I said. I snatched him from her and comforted him. Poor little guy was crying.

 

Drew picked one of them up. "His cloth is red like the others while Naka is white. A tribal thing?" he asked. "Possibly. If they shrunk down no doubt they would ban together for survival. Naka must've known this was enemy territory" Marcus said. "Azumi I got a job for you since you're the biologist here and doctor. Get this one to talk like you did with him. We can't just stumble around wondering if we're going to die in our sleep" Drew said to me. He handed me who he held. A woman with long messy black hair. She was already bruising. We waited till sunup to check The place out. The ones on the floor was callously tossed out the window. It sickened me how easily Kate did it.  Drew and Marcus left to forage for supplies for our trip leaving me with Kate. I placed the tiny woman on the table near Naka. He was eyeing her closely. Her chest was bare. Her tiny tits were impressive for someone her size. Her age seemed to be 21 or 22. She was still out of it. "Wake her up" Kate said. I began tapping her face. The girl shook her head and then opened her eyes. She quickly looked around and saw Naka. She moved to lunge at him and winced. She gripped her sides. Naka was tensed up ready to defend himself.

 

"Enough of that" I said to her. She spun around and gasped at me. She began slinking backward. I put my hand down to block her. "No you're staying right here" I said. She knew she was trapped. "Where are the others?" I asked. She looked confused and frightened. I pointed to her and then gestured around. "Sota! Sota rada!" Naka yelled. "Rada no sota whito!" She yelled at him. "Fuck they say?" Kate asked. "I think Naka asked her where her tribe was and she more or less said go fuck himself" I said. "Fuck. Let me try" Kate said. Kate pushed me aside and grabbed the girl's leg. "Where?" she said pointing around. The girl shook her head. Kate pinched her leg until we all heard a tiny snap. The girl screamed in pain. "Where?" Kate said grabbing her other leg. "Na! Na!" the girl carried on. *Snap*. "NAAAAA!" the girl screamed. Kate had broken her legs easily and now grabbed her cloth. She tore it away like tissue paper. She was naked and we saw that the females still had vaginas. Abiet tiny ones. Kate began to rub it. "Hell you doing?" I asked.

 

"The human mental state is a balance between pleasure and pain. Inflict pain and then pleasure. This is the key to effective torture" she said. "How the hell you know that?" I asked. "Unlike you I'm a genius and geniuses know shit. Ha! Look at him!" Ashe said pointing to Naka. Naka was sporting a hard on and was jacking himself under his loincloth. "Naka!" I said. He looked at me confused. "Don't be mad or maybe jealous? They obviously regressed to their baser instincts. Right now he sees a fertile girl with a nice pussy. His DNA screams to him to fuck her. Now back to you tiny freak. Where?" Kate asked again. "Ya....ya" the girl sobbed pointing to the door. "See? Results" Kate said picking the girl up. We walked down the hallway as the girl pointed out our route. On the second floor near a veranda there was a long flower pot but there were no flowers. Planted there was tomatoes and berries. "Amazing. They still cultivate food" I said. The girl pointed to two double doors. Above them said conference room 4. The girl sobbed. Naka who was in my hand for safe keeping spoke. "Rada? Sota Rada?" he asked. "Ya...rada" she replied. "Rada Azumi" he said to me. We opened the doors.

 

"Unbelievable" I said seeing all the tiny people below. Well over a hundred were inside. Some so tiny we could barely see them. Most likely children. They used all that they found for shelter. Coffee cups for houses. A coffee pot for a main house. Napkins as curtains. All of them on the conference tables spanning The joined room. "Smart. Being on The table makes it hard for predators" I said. "Be amazed later. Kill them now" Kate said. The people on the table ran for the edges. String acted like ropes to bring them down. The ones with kids, the old, or pregnant though were trapped. Their mates stood with them. "No! What's gotten into you?! They're human beings! Look at this one here. She's no older than 6!" I said pointing to a girl the size of an aspirin tablet. "Drew wanted these freaks gone and have you forgot they tried to kill us last night" Kate said. The ones that for on the floor has grouped together to fight. They held shards made of I guess broken cups. They charged us yelling. Kate raised her shoe over two of them and crushed them flat. "See what I mean?" Kate said stomping more.

 

"They are just protecting their territory!" I said. Their attacks wouldn't get through our clothes. Kate picked one off The ground. She put her thumb on his neck and flicked it. The man died instantly from a broken neck. She pulled the shard from his hands. "See this? It could slit our throats" she said tossing the body away. She was right. Sickingly right. I resigned myself to trying to kill only The dangerous ones. My foot slammed down on one and I felt his body just pop. I looked down and saw the blood pool around my shoe. I squashed another and another. The old carpet absorbed The blood like a sponge. It was easy after a while. Just naturally setting my foot down was enough to kill one. After maybe five minutes of doing this the attackers were dead. All that was left was the ones on the table or the ones cowering along the walls. Kate pulled an overturned chair to The table as did I. You be surprised how taxing it is killing small people. As I caught my breath what I did sunk in. I didn't keep count. I didn't dare to but I estimated I killed at least 20 of them. Kate probably more seeing how fast and energetic she did it.

 

"Now for you guys" she said. "Kate they're not a threat to us. Look at them" I said. "For years I always wanted more control over my life. So many expectations for me. Funny thing about control. It's like a drug. You need it and when you got it you use it any time you can. Azumi, I bet you know what I'm talking about" she said. "Yeah I do. Ever since I was 12 I've been pushed to live how others wanted" I said. Kate reached forward and grabbed a 19 year old dark skinned boy. A girl nearby screamed at us. "Now I have power. I have control. Azumi you're Japanese right?" she asked. "Yes" I replied. "So you know about those old monster movies they made a century ago. Godzilla and shit?" she asked. I nodded. "The ultimate control" she whispered. I watched in shock as she threw the teen into her mouth, swish him around for a second, spit out his loincloth and swallow him whole. "Haha...I can feel him in there moving around. Trying to survive" she said. "You...you ate him" I stammered. "First real meat I had in ages. None of that jerky shit. You should try it Azumi" she said.

 

"Do it. Be in control for fucking once" she whispered. My hand reached out for one. They all began running from us but one tripped. A man in his 40's and overweight. I plucked him up by the leg. "Na! Naaa!" he screamed. Did I want to eat him? Not really but the thing was Kate was one of the few people on Earth left I could even remotely relate to. She was a cold bitch for sure but at least I could have a conversation with her. I tore off his cloth and dropped him in. His screams muted by my closed mouth. I was shocked to see he had a taste. Sweet and salty. It had been a very long time since I had tasted something other than dried out meat. My mouth was flooded with saliva. I swallowed him with a large gulp. "There I...kuso! I can really feel him in me! He's...oh...it stopped" I said. "We never had breakfast" Kate said. She snatched up a boy no older than 12. Before I could object she ate him. Then she grabbed another boy much younger around 7. "Stop. I get it but look" I said pointing to him. He was sobbing and crying out. A woman below ran to Kate and was hitting her arm. Kate looked at her and grabbed her. "His mom" Kate said. "Have a heart Kate. I know you got one" I said. Kate looked at them and put them both down. "Good girl" I said. "Funny. What do we do with them all? There is at least 50 more around here" she said.

 

I didn't know. Naka was clutching my arm in fright while looking at Kate. If the woman who led us here seen this, I wonder what was going through her mind. Half her tribe was dead because of her. I reached down and picked up a cup shard. "Na!" I said pointing to The shard and wagging my finger. The ones on The table nodded and bowed. "Whoa. They understood off the bat" Kate said. "Yeah. I picked up on that Na means no" I said. "So they have a language" Kate said. "Yeah now to get them to cooperate" I said. I put my chin on the table. A man and woman looked dead at me. I gestured for them to come over. At first they didn't but I smiled and kept saying Ya. They carefully approached.   As I held out my finger they flinched. I began to gently pet them both. "Na...die?" the man asked. Finally, a word I recognized. "Na" I said. They relaxed but eyed me with wonder. The woman pushed my finger as if to turn my hand. I obliged. She touched the lines in my hand with her tiny hands as if trying to understand how I was real. "What's her deal?" Kate asked. "Think about it. If you saw giant girls you'd think they weren’t real wouldn't you?" I asked.

 

"Naka come here" I said pointing to where I wanted him to be. Naka walked over watching the foreign tribe. All of them wary of one another. The man immediately moved before his mate to defend her from Naka. "Na...Na" I said pointing to both of them. They got The hint there was to be no fighting. "Azumi the peacemaker" Kate said. Kate reached out and grabbed a male around 21 years old. His wife terrified of her said something but quickly shut up. "They are so cute" she said studying him.

Kate brought him to her face and The man started screaming. "Relax I won't eat you" she said. Kate gently kissed him. It shocked the male. Kate planted more kisses and she chuckled as how he sported an erection. She tore off his cloth and began rubbing his dick. "Kate that's not nice. Look at his wife" I said. The small woman looked defeated. "Pfft. She can have him back. Not like I'm marrying this thing. Ha! Look at this guy he loves it!" Kate said. The man had a dreamy look as she jacked his tiny penis between her fingers. The man came soon after coating her fingers with his seed. Kate licked her fingers and chuckled. "Not bad really. You can have him back" she said putting The msn next to his wife. The man looked at Kate with a smile. The wife however just walked away. The man followed her and tried to touch her and she pulled away. "Whoops. Broke up their marriage" Kate said.

 

We hadn't noticed but the ones hugging the walls had come back. They watched their crushed bodies of their strongest warriors as they passed by. "Don't look now but were surrounded" Kate said. We were. 30 of them stood around us as if waiting for something. "Damn. I really don't want to kill them" I said. As we got ready to stand up they all began bowing. "Okay. That's different" I said. "You think they think we're gods or something?" Kate said. "I...I guess" I said. "Wanna have a bit of fun with it?" Kate asked. "Like what. I don't wanna kill another one" I said. "Lighten up. We can relax and they can worship us. How often do you get to have people worship you?" she asked. "Well that does sound fun" I said. Kate kicked off her boots and her socks. I and to flinch at the smell of her feet. "It had been two days since I changed my socks" Kate said. "No worries. I bet my feet smell bad too" I said exposing my feet to the air. Kate scooted toward them. They didn't like the smell either as they turned their heads away. "Ya!" Kate yelled pointing to her feet.

 

Nobody moved. She scooted further toward them and quickly planted her sweaty sole on one of them. His head poking between her big and second toe. "Ya?" she said. "Ya!" the unlucky man yelled. Kate released him and put her feet together. A few went forward to her and some to me. "Okay this does feel good" I said feeling tiny hands rubbing my feet. "You have no idea. Being pregnant sucks. Swollen feet and having to piss every 15 minutes. Fuck my nipples are sore" Kate said. "Did you have any idea how bad it would be to get pregnant?" I asked. "Yeah I didn't think it through. Honestly I thought doing in zero g would prevent it. I'm kinda scared Azumi. Natural childbirth is risky and there aren't any hospitals anymore. God. Raising a kid in this" Kate said. This was the first time I truly saw genuine fear in her eyes. True terror. Reality was sinking in. "If we get to the CDC we might be able to fix some of this" I said. "What chance to we have? They couldn't fix it" Kate said. "Maybe it was too late. Governments had broken down already. Maybe they ran away to be with family. Scientists have families too" I said.

 

We didn't move from the room for some time. We enjoyed the attention we got and I got to see what it felt like to be appreciated. Naka tapped me on the shoulder. He looked unhappy. "What's the matter?" I asked picking him up. Naka said not one word and hugged my finger. "Are you jealous?" I asked. Naka looked up at me and then at my feet. He gestured for me to put him there. I did and saw him push away whomever was working on my feet. Naka hugged my sole and I glanced to see him kissing and licking it. "Na!" he shouted to them. "Oh that's precious. He's making them know only he can worship you" Kate said. I blushed in embarrassment. "Kate? Azumi? Did you take care of them?" Drew asked over the radio. We looked at one another. "Uh...yeah we did. No problems from them" I said. "Good. Meet us back at the room. We want to get stuff squared away for tomorrow" he said. "Bye worshippers. Your goddesses have to go now. Stay here if you want to live" Kate said. I picked up Naka. I still didn't trust them with him and left with Kate. Before I left I said Na and pointed at the door. They got the message as they nodded. Hopefully they would stay inside till at least we left.

 

"Any problems? How many were there?" Drew asked. "Many and no problems" Kate said holding up her boots. Drew and Marcus crinkled at all The bloodstains. "What did you find?" I asked. "Canned food. Some stores of water. We got lucky at a sports store. Somebody was hoarding till the bitter end. Hope you like jam preservatives. Fuck load of that. No bread sadly" Marcus said. "Find any people?" I asked. "Uh yeah we did. There was a few in a department store. They scurried off though right Marcus?" Drew asked. "Uh yeah. Right" Marcus said. We loaded up The vehicle and returned to our rooms. We took turns washing ourselves with extra water. God did we need it. The boys were nice enough to get us real clothes too. "Got you guys some breezy shirts and shorts for the heat. Sandals too" Marcus said. "That was sweet Marcus" I said. He smiled and looked away shyly. We ended up turning in early. We had a long drive tomorrow.

 

Through the night me and Kate wondered if the red tribe would try to attack us. Nope.  I think they didn't want to risk the wrath of their new goddesses. We both would wake up and look at the door. "Azumi you awake?" Kate whispered. "No" I said tossing. "I'm serious. Want to go check on them?" she asked. "Not really" I said. "Aren't you curious about if they're waiting on us to come back? Admit it. It felt really nice to be treated like goddesses" she said. "Yeah it did. Oh alright but just a peek" I said. Me and Kate tiptoed to the conference room. We gently opened the doors. It was dark except for The flickering of a few tiny fires. Our footsteps alerted them we were back. Kate turned on The lamp and they recoiled from The light for a moment. They looked mesmerized by the artificial light. "And I said let there be light and it was good" Kate said. "Funny. Very funny" I said. The ones we could easily see looked upset. Especially The kids. "What's wrong little guys?" I said choosing one at random. I picked up a girl around 8 years old. No bigger than my pinkie. She wasn't as much scared as much as lethargic.

 

I began stroking her little body trying to see if it was just nerves or fear. She smiled weakly and then she held her tummy. I brought her close to my face. Very close. She had the prettiest hazel eyes. She was really scared now. "I'm not gonna eat you. I'm just worried you might be sick" I said softly. I felt her chest and her heart was racing under my fingertip. A common reaction to fear. My finger went lower to her belly and then I felt The tiniest vibration. "Oh. That's what's wrong. You're hungry" I said. Her tiny tummy was growling. "Well damn. We did say not to go outside and your little garden is right outside the door. Bet you're all hungry. Kate I'll be right back" I said. Kate shrugged as she eyed the people more. I went to their garden just a few steps from the door. Strings were attached to it for the climbers. I pulled off a tomato and four strawberries and carried them back. What I did in one minute probably would've took them hours. I sat The food down. "Whoa. Look at them go" Kate said as a crowd rushed to it. As I did I saw the crushed bodies were gone. The blood stains remained though. I wondered what they did with them.

 

I laughed as one old man bit into the fleshy fruit and was knocked back by a gush of tomato juices. The youngest, pregnant, and oldest ate first. After they had their fill The men began cutting the fruit and berries up. Very organized. About a half hour passed when a group of men flocked to us. Kate and her feet out already and without telling them they began to worship them. I myself ended up with more thanking me. I saw one jumping up and down. It was The girl from before. I plucked her up and brought her to my face. She surprised me by hugging my cheek. "Aw you're welcome" I said kissing her head. Kate as moving around. "Kate what are you doing?!" I said. She was taking off her shirt and her shorts. "They’re thankful right? As thanks I want to have a bit more fun" she said. Kate was naked within seconds. The white light shone how pregnant she was. It had been almost a month since I saw her topless. Her breasts have grown by a full cup. Her areole was a medium tan. Different from the rose color I once noticed at our physical exam. I could see the veins in her skin on her belly. She would be due in as little as three weeks. The people around her were astonished to see such huge tits and pussy.

 

Even some of them around me went over to her. "Ha! They like me better now" she said. "Only because you're naked!" I yelled. "Then prove me wrong" she said. It was childish but I bought into it. I was taking off my clothes and getting naked too. That really didn't help my self-esteem. My overweightness was easy to see with my pudgy belly. A few did stay though. I hoped not out of loyalty. Kate smirked. She picked up one of them and cradled him to her breast. The man was shocked until he stared at her nipple. He touched it and squeezed it and Kate let out a moan. The man was feverishly rubbing her nipple enjoying how he pleased his goddess. Kate took him off her breast and began to lick him. I felt a tingling in my pussy. I was getting aroused! "He's so horny for me. Glad I can still feel sexy at this size" Kate said smirking. The ones at my feet began to wander away. I grabbed one. He wasn't ugly nor cute. Average at around 26 years old. I pulled off his cloth and began sucking him off. He made grunts and growls as his tiny cock was tickled by my tongue.

 

"Ya! Ya!" he moaned. His tiny seed shot not my tongue. His tiny load tasted fairly pleasant. Actually sweet. I rubbed his face and smiled. He gave me a contented grin as I sat him down. It turned into a competition between me and Kate. I would suck one off and she would rub them on her sensitive nipples. Kate being Kate however upped the ante. "Open wide" she told the older teen she had now in her grip. He didn't understand as Kate was rubbing her right nipple hard on his face. I watched closely as he gasped for air. When he did part of her nipple went into his tiny mouth. Kate began squeezing her breast. "Please tell me you're not..."

 

"Breastfeeding him?" Kate laughed. The teen stopped struggling and began drinking her milk that only lasted a few seconds though. He began struggling again. "Kate I think he had enough" I said. Kate shrugged and dropped him on the floor. The teenager coughed out whatever he couldn't swallow. Kate held out her hand and a man eagerly stepped onto it. Kate didn't have to force him to drink. "That's it you tiny pervert. Drink my milk" she said. The ones around her were so into her now they were jumping and shouting for her. I felt jealous of how much attention she got. It was pissing me off. "You want to play dirty? Okay" I said reaching for a teen looking at Kate. I grabbed him up so fast he looked around at me scared. Guess he saw I wasn't happy. "Na!" He said with pleading eyes. He must've though I was going to kill him for paying attention to her. I spread my legs a bit and lowered him down. He went rigid in terror seeing where he was going. "Relax. I’m just going to fuck you" I said softly. He went in feet first. His body slowly sank in until I felt his feet push against my hymen. Yeah I was still a virgin.

 

I tried dating boys before. Even with the Asian thing for me I wasn't having much luck. Daddy didn't help either. What boys stuck around daddy made them leave me alone. If he wasn't a Japanese from a good family, it wasn't happening. Woe be upon me if I lost my virginity before marriage. I don't have to worry about that any longer. The old world was dead and a new one was here. One that I could make the rules. Like this 15 year old 2 1/2-inch boy here. If I wanted to fuck him then that's what's gonna happen. I began pushing him harder and harder. I felt his legs bend. I quickly ya ked him out and held his legs firm. "Na!" I yelled at him. He looked at his legs and nervously nodded. Back in he went and this time he held himself rigid. "Ow" I whispered as I felt my hymen stretch. The boy himself was in pain. The pressure on his legs must've been tremendous.  "Shit!" I yelled as my human finally gave way. A single tear rolled down my cheek.

 

I glanced down at The boy who I saw was sobbing. I pulled him out and saw both his legs were broken. Worse yet he was slick with blood and juices. "I went this far" I muttered. I slowly inserted him back in. "NA! NA! *mumph*" he yelled until his head disappeared into me. The pain subsided as a feeling of euphoria took over. I masturbated before but it never felt like this! It was like my pussy was made for a tiny person!  Faster and faster I went. "Nice going over there!" Kate yelled rubbing a poor man against her sole. She had grabbed another, a woman this time and shoved her up her snatch. She grabbed another and in he went. "I got two inside me!" Kate yelled. I was fine with the one I got. He was squirming and thrashing around ever so nicely. "Fuck you’re gonna make me cum!" I yelled loudly. The people below had stopped running toward us trying to please us. They watched their goddesses pleasure themselves with their friends and loved ones. I pulled the teen out just a little and saw his eyes closed. And with that I came.

 

"Uugh!" I groaned as a burning orgasm tore through me. My pussy spasmed and sucked his body into me. I took me a few seconds to come down. "Fuck that was intense!" Kate said panting. I pulled The teen out and saw he was barely breathing. His legs completely shattered. "Nice job you two" Kate said pulling hers out. She dropped them onto the floor like they were nothing. She scooted over to me. "Damn. Is that a bone poking out his leg? Shit Azumi! You're bleeding!" she said pointing the The carpet under my ass. My virginal blood has stained it. "I'm fine" I said. "Don't tell me you were a virgin! You lost your virginity to a tiny?!" she laughed. "Not everybody can get a hot guy!" I yelled. She got quiet for a moment seeing how pissed I was from her teasing me. "I was just kidding. Our secret. By the way you know he's fucked right?" she said pointing to The boy. "Yeah. His legs would have to be amputated of there were hospitals. At least he'd die from infection" I said.

 

"Put him out of his misery" she coldly said. I felt so sorry for him. I never wanted this. I just wanted to have fun. My pride had got in the way and it would cost him his life. I placed him on the carpet. "I'll make it quick" I said to him. He was waking up just as I raised my foot over him. "...Na" he said weakly as I placed my sole on his body. I felt his tiny hands trying to push away my sole. I took a breath and quickly pressed down. A wet crunch filled our ears. His warm sticky blood oozed between my toes. They were terrified of us once more. I wasn't a goddess anymore to them. I was The devil. Too scared to fight and too scared to worship. They just stood there in frozen panic. "We should just go" I said. "But...alright." Kate said. We stood up and got dressed again. I wiped my foot on The carpet scraping away his flattened body and viscera. Kate fell asleep fairly quickly my thoughts lingered on how good it felt to rape one of them. How natural it felt despite my conscience. Most of all I wanted to do it again.

 

We were up early as we got The last of our supplies ready. Naka was in my breast pocket. " please tell me you're not taking him with us" Drew said. "Why not? I like the little guy" I said. Drew shook his head. We all got in the vehicle and headed down the I-20. Naka was utterly amazed at how fast everything was moving. Why? Did he and so many others lose their memories when they were shrunk? 13 hours to get there. The things we saw en route. Car after car abandoned. Hydro stations for fuel cell refills cleared out. The worst of it probably was when we stopped in Birmingham to relax and stretch our legs. While The boys raided a camping store for any non-perishable goods Kate stretched and winced. "Damn my back is killing me!" he said. "You want anything?" I asked. "A water but I'll know I'll just piss it out when the hour" she replied. I grabbed a bottled water for her. "Any day now huh?" I asked. "Yeah. As you saw my milk came in and The little guy is kicking more" she replied. "You going to be okay if I walk around a bit?" I asked. She just shooed with her hand. I walked a block or so fascinated at how still the city was. No sounds except birds chirping.

End Notes:

commercial break

Episode 9...Return of the Odyssey Pt. 2 by Size Master
Author's Notes:

now back to the show

As I passed a tree a gust of wind blew past. A bird’s nest fell out. "Aw" I said reaching down. As I did a saw a sickening sight. Inside was The remains of broken egg shells but something else. Tiny bones. Leg bones, a ribcage, a pelvis and then a skull. The leg bone was especially small. "Oh my god" I muttered as I realized only a child would have a leg bone this small. This virus had redefined The food chain. Mankind had to fear all creatures. Even birds. A colony must've been close by. It stood to reason a large building would suit their needs. A block east of me was an elementary school. Curiosity go The best of me. The halls were empty except for trash or leaves blown in. Very quiet. Not one peep. As I farther in though things changed. Plastic sheets hung from the walls loosely. A faded sign saying "quarantine shelter" hung to one side. "The CDC must've brought the infected here. Or at least one of the places" I muttered. I pushed aside the sign and followed the plastic tarps to the gymnasium. "Oh dear lord" I muttered. Never had I seen so many of them at one location. They were everywhere! Hundreds! No thousands of tiny people lived in here! Old cups, boxes, anything of value was used as housing. Like a high picked roar came from them as they saw me. Many fled away but more ran towards me ready to fight. "Easy. I mean no harm. Na. You understand Na?" I said. I had no clue if their dialect was the same. "Na?" one said holding what looked like a broken piece of plastic fork. I held out both hands and sat down. They could actually hurt me with their numbers and I could kill so many during the fight. I held out my hand showing I meant no harm. A few brave men got close. Most of them were older over 40. One touched my finger curiously.  "Rela ya!" he shouted. Guess he wondered if I was real.

 

They lowered their weapons at me. I was awestruck as hundreds got close to me to see the giant woman in their midst. Then a high pitched scream filled the air. I glanced over and saw a rat attacking a woman I quickly got up and dashed toward them. The rat saw me and ran off. "Pick on someone your own size" I said. I looked closely at the crying woman. She appeared to be no older than 20. A very tiny girl ran toward her crying. The two hugged each other. People began bowing before me. "It was nothing" I said. Just like that they worshipped me. Their protector. For The next 10 minutes I observed the people. The vast majority of the females were under the age of 23. A lot of kids of varying ages were here. The men however were either young like The girls or vastly older. A sobering thought entered my mind. When the outbreak hit many people must've fled to places they felt safe. When the CDC showed up they were quarantined. The people here were either teachers, students, or offspring of the students. A truly generational colony.

 

Naka, who had been very quiet urged me to set him down. He was perplexed at them. They wore no discerning colors. No tribal markings. I don't think he even remembers seeing so many people before. He began speaking to one quickly. A man sole back pointing to me. "Azumi" he replied. They chanted my name over and over. Seeing them bow and rejoice my name felt so good. So important. "Azumi. We're ready to go" Drew said over the comm. Naka looked so happy to be among them. I cared for The little guy. Maybe it's better to just leave him here. I turned to walk away. "Azumi!" I heard a scream. No chanting. A scream. I turned to see Naka was shouting for me to get him. I bent down. "Naka it's better this way. You get these people and they don't care where you came from" I said. He jumped up and down yelling ya. "Na" I said standing up. He was screaming my name and then I heard something incredible.  "Azumi. La...lov...love" he sobbed.

 

"Did you just say love?" I asked. "Love! Love!" he screamed. He...he doesn't want me to go. No...he doesn't want me to leave him here. I scooped him up and he sobbed into my cheek. To be loved so deeply made me feel...warm. "I'm sorry" I said. His tiny body plastered to my cheek shook as he cried. I pulled him back and rubbed his face. "Na Na" I said softly. I left them there wondering if their goddess would ever return. I made my way back to the vehicle and hopped in. "You were gone awhile. See anything?" Kate asked. If I told her no telling what she would do to them. "No. Quiet as a mouse" I said. As we crossed The Georgia border fate threw us a brand new problem. Marcus was driving and humming to himself. Kate was asleep and Drew was staring out the window. I myself was deep in thought about what we might find when we got to Atlanta. Drew began coughing. He took a swig of water and then his coughing got worse. "Down the wrong pipe?" Marcus asked. "Throat kinda scratchy. Turn up the AC will you it's hot in here" he said. "The AC is already set on 65" Marcus said glancing at him. Drew coughed more. "Drew? You're sweating" I said.

 

Drew wiped his brow. We all got a very worried look at him. "Allah protect us he's got the virus!" Marcus shouted. Kate woke up. "What's going on?" Kate yawned. "Your boyfriend is infected is what!" Marcus yelled. "I'm not infected! I can't be right Azumi?! You're the resident doctor!" he yelled. "If the virus was airborne then no he can't be infected. It would've died out long ago" I said. "See just allergies or something" Drew said grinning until he coughed again and this time blood. "...oh fuck" he muttered. We were in full panic mode. Marcus pulled over. "Get out. GET OUT!" Marcus yelled pulling out a gun we didn't know he had. "You can't just kick him out!" Kate yelled. "He's infected!" Marcus yelled. Drew was frozen in fear. "Marcus we don't know that. It could be food poisoning for all we know. If he is infected, then we probably are too by now. Kicking him out won't solve a thing and if you shoot him you're just going to spread the disease with the splatter" I said trying to sound calm and logical. I placed my hand on his arm. Marcus lowed the gun. "Get back on the road and get us to Atlanta" I said. Drew looked like he was going to have a panic attack. Kate was crying softly while I was wondering if we really were infected. That was a long couple of hours to think about it.

 

The sun was beginning to set when we pulled up to the CDC. Atlanta was quiet. Just like The other places with cars and busses strewn around. Solar powered signs still lit up pointing to evacuation routes and shelters. A crashed chopper was on the side of the street. "It's sealed" Drew said stifling a cough. "Of course it would be. Marcus can you get us in? You’re the computer whiz" Kate asked. Marcus took a look at the security panel. He took out a screwdriver from his kit and pried open the panel. "Some kind of lockdown. Froze everything. I'm amazed it still has power. Give me a moment to hook a terminal to it" he said. Marcus booted up his netbook and hooked into the panel. His netbook was designated as a repair and maintenance tool but he was confident it would suffice. "I think I can trip the system with a diagnostic routine. Standby" he said. The red light flashed green and the door clicked. Drew opened the door and the smell of stale air hit our noses. We quickly went in before the system reset.

 

Emergency lights illumined the main room and hallways. "I'm going to try to restart the system" Marcus said. The place was in shambles. It didn't look good. "So they researched this disease here?" Kate asked. "I'm sure they did. All viral research on the east coast was here. Smallpox, anthrax, bubonic plague just to name a few" I said. "Plague!? Oh fuck that!" Kate yelled. "Easy Kate. Look around. Feel the temperature. I read about this place. The system is set on a dead man switch. After it trips it puts the place on lockdown to prevent accidental or deliberate release. All contagions are stored in sealed refrigeration areas. When the main power failed so did the refrigeration units. Those diseases died out years ago" I said. Kate looked at me. "I did try to earn my way on board you know" I said. Some lights flickered on as well as computer terminals. "Alright. The fuel cells are dry but the solar collectors are working. We got partial power. Enough to run some lights, plumbing, and equipment but that it. No AC people so it's going to stay hot in here" Marcus said coming back.

 

Marcus was sweating badly. "Marcus?" I asked. His eyes rolled to the back of his head and he fainted. "Fuck he has it too!" Kate said. "Shut up and help me with him!" I yelled. We carried him to a bed in a nearby room. "I got to get to their files. Find the vector" I said. It took me an hour before I found the terminal I needed. Kate was busy freaking out in the corner while Drew hovered over me. "Find anything?" he asked. "I just started. This will take time" I said. "Time?!" he yelled. "Yes time" I said. Drew sat down holding Marcus' gun. As I poured through the notes I was getting a better idea of this bug. "Still at it?" Marcus asked behind me. I glanced over at Drew. He and Kate where huddled together asleep. I yawned. "What time is it?" I asked. "1 am" he replied. "How do you feel?" I asked. "Feverish and weak. Like my muscles hurt all over like when you pull one" he said. I shook my head. "That's a symptom of progression. Your skeletal structure is shrinking faster than your muscles" I said.

 

"So I'm fucked" he muttered. "I'm still searching" I said. "What's the use if they couldn't how could you?" he asked. "Maybe they were close and they bugged out to be with loved ones? I know I would if the world was ending. Like I really have people that love me  as me instead of what honor I could bring them" I said. "You do have people who love you Azumi" he said softly. I felt his hand on my shoulder. "T...thank you Marcus. That means a lot to me" I said. He looked at his hand and yanked it back blushing. "Forgive me. It's improper to touch a woman this way in my culture" he said. "At this point I don't think anyone cares anymore" I said. He nodded. "Where did you get that gun?" I asked. Marcus had it stuffed in his pants. He must've took it from Drew as he slept. "You saw how Kate reacted.  She blames my...I was about to say people but it more culture isn't it? That woman is high strung and Drew follows her whims. I was afraid they would turn on me" he said.

 

"Can you do me a favor and give it to me? You do trust me right?" I asked, Marcus looked at the gun and then me.  He gave it over. "Good. Now...*aaack*" I said coughing blood. Oh no. "Azumi no" he muttered. "I better get back to work" I said. Marcus left the room. Oh shit! Shit shit! If I have it then we're are that much closer to getting screwed! I found renewed energy as I searched these files. I awoke later. The pressed keys of The keyboard on my cheek. A got up to go to the bathroom and get something to drink. Drew stood at the door like he was going to freak out. I heard wet coughs coining from the bathroom. "She has it Azumi" Drew muttered. Kate stumbled out wiping blood from her lips. "Help me! HELP ME!" Kate screamed at me. "I'm still looking" I said. "Look fucking faster. I'm not going to live my life as a 3 inch primitive!" she screamed. "Kate believe me I am trying" I said. "You're just waiting for us to shrink so you'll be in charge. Top dog" Kate hissed. As if on cue I coughed up blood. "Guess again" I said wiping my mouth. Kate looked horrified. "Now step aside. I need to pee" I said.

 

After eating some food, I got back to it. Around noon Marcus came to check on me. I was horrified to see he was smaller. Almost by a foot. "Oh god Marcus" I said. "So I won't have a basketball career? Oh well" he said chuckling. I admired his bravery. "I did find a few things out. The outbreak started from London. That was the very first case. This virus is wicked. They mapped the genome. Ebola for how contagious. Influenza for incubation.  Plus, some nobody recognized" I said. "How can a bug shrink people?" Marcus asked. "A retrovirus was included. Origin unknown. Retroviruses are used the turn off or on genes. This is a guess but it might've turned on old genes we carry. Modern mammals descended from shrew like creatures that survived the last die off. If those genes turned on again it could cause a person to revert to that size" I said. "That is horrific" he said. "I'm busy trying to find a cure or treatment but it's not looking good. There is a notation of lab 3 being used for trials. Maybe there is something there?" I asked. I took a sip of water. "We need to find the vector of transmission. The old strain died off so I know it isn't airborne now" I said. "Azumi. I might..." he said until he noticed me gripping my hand.

 

"Shit! Shit it hurts!" I said. Ever bend your finger back too much? Imagine that times 100. I dropped my bottle and grimaced. "I...I need to hurry" I said. Muscle tension. The second stage of infection. I rushed past him to this lab. As I turned on the lights I nearly puked. In the confusion we never really checked every room. There was a skeleton on the floor draped in a lab coat. A gun near it. A bullet hole in the skull. Judging by the pelvis it was a woman. Did she kill herself to spare her from The infection or was it just seeing the world come apart? It got very much worse. On shelves nearby were cages. As peered into them I could see tiny skeletons. Test subjects left to die when the woman killed herself. It dawned on me right then that I might have to get test subjects myself. As the hours ticked by I studied everything I could. I heard footsteps behind me. I turned to see Kate there. Her eyes red from crying. In her hands was Drew. He was only a foot tall now. Naked and incoherent. "Cure him" she said coldly. "I made progress Kate. I really did. I narrowed down the vector. It's in the blood. blood transmission like HIV" I said.

 

"Fucking cure him!" she screamed. She was so distraught she shoved him into my arms. He was like a baby that size. Drew gazed at me. "Help...me" he said. "There...isn't enough time. You're in the final stage" I muttered. Kate screamed. She tried to choke me. I was afraid to drop Drew and couldn't fight her off. Luckily Marcus rushed in and pulled her off. "It's your fucking fault! You and your crazy ass culture!" she screamed. Marcus looked at her coldly. "To denounce a group because of an individual is evil. To forgive hate is divine" Marcus said. Kate pulled away from him and walked out. Marcus sighed. "Is it really too late for him?" he asked. "Yeah. Studies shown that the shrinking happens in bursts. As their brains get smaller so does the capacity to use language. The more primal part of our brains takes over to compensate. What you really hear is English when they speak. Like Na for no or ya for yes. Thst reminds me I need to check on Naka. I had him set to the side for safety but now that Kate has gone nuts I should have him with me" I said. "I'll go get him" Marcus said. Marcus came back with Naka who was upset.

 

"Kate was eyeing him strangely" he said. "Kate has issues with thrm. She even...oh fuck. Marcus I need to ask you a question and for the love of god don't lie. Did you and Drew eat any of them" I asked. Marcus looked shocked. "I...I yes. Yes, we did. We...we found a few and started playing with them until Drew put one in his mouth. He swallowed it! He...he told me how good Thry tasted and it had been so long since we had real meat! I caught one and she struggled when she saw my mouth. She kept screaming as I placed her inside. Azumi she tasted so good and I ate her. I'm going to hell. I know it" Marcus wept. "That's how we caught it. Me and Kate ate some too. We digested thrm and apparently the new strain incubates in their bodies. Like a Typhoid Mary" I said. Poor Marcus was ashamed at himself. "Marcus I will need your help with something. I need test subjects. I can't use Naka. I won't. Do you understand what I'm asking?" I said. He nodded. "Go out there and look around. I'll need at least 10 of them. Take the backpack" I said. Marcus left the room.

 

Drew was passing out from fever. His body trembling. I went back to The notes to see what I should test for. Teo hours later Marcus returned. His backpack wriggling around. "I got all kinds. Young, old, male and female. Where do I put them?" he asked. I overturned an old car board box. "In here" I said. Marcus looked unsettled at how cold I sounded. "What are you going to do to them?" Marcus said frowning at their crying. "I have to collect blood and tissue samples. Probably organs too. I need a concentrated sample of the virus" I said. "Won't that kill them?" he asked. "Yeah it will but we got no choice. The last notes here said they needed a pure sample. The virus was still mutating at the time" I said. "I understand. I...*ahhhhh" he moaned falling to the floor. I rushed over to him. I watched as his body shrank. His clothes fell right off him. It soon stopped as he was buried under his shirt. Marcus crawled out. "No" he muttered looking at me. He was just over a foot tall. "Marcus" I said. "Azumi...hard to speak. I dont want to end up like this...please" he muttered. He looked so hopeless. I picked him up and hugged him. "I'll fix this. Just hang on" I said. He looked into my eyes. His small hands touching my cheeks. Marcus leaned in to kiss me.

 

We kissed gently and it was he who broke off the kiss. "Put...me down. I'll check back after eating. Really hungry" he said. I saw him glance at me as he passed the door. I had to hurry. Soo Drew would hit the final phase and me and Kate wouldn't be far behind. "Saw that Marcus is worse now" Kate said walking in. "Yeah" I said. Kate looked into the box. "I needed test subjects" I said. "Experiments?" she asked. I nodded. "Bad ones?" she asked with a smile I didn't like. "...yeah" I said. "Can I help?" she asked. At first I wanted to say no but that would be counterproductive. "Sure. Just give me a moment to get ready" I said. I got what tools I needed ready. "First I have to collect blood. A lot of it" I told her. Kate nodded and grabbed three people out of the box. They kicked and punched trying to break free. "Put them here" I said pointing to a steel pan as I got tape ready. One by one I taped their tiny arms and legs. A teen boy around 16, a middle aged woman, and a man in his mid 20's. All of them wearing a strip of brown cloth. Kate grinned as she tore them off exposing them. All of them cried Na or something else. Then I picked up the syringe. I brought it closer to The teen. God did he struggle seeing that giant length of surgical steel coming toward him. My hands trembled. "You gonna do it or not?" Kate said. She had a point. Delaying it was pointless. Dad once said it takes dirty deeds to do what clean ones can't. "NA! NA! NAAAAAA!" he shrieked as I pushed the syringe into his leg. The boy pissed himself in fright but The worst was coming. I pulekd the plunger back.

 

He screamed in pain as I sucked The blood out of his body. A few seconds in and he began to drift off. His head rolled to the side and his suntanned red skin turned a place grey. The syringe was sucking vacuum now. The blood he had in his body wasn't even two ounces.  I squirted it into a test tube. I went over to the woman now. She was utterly terrified. She saw what happened to The boy. "Na die! Na die!" she cried. "I'm sorry" I said sticking her in The neck. I figured this was faster and I was right if I was trying to kill her faster. Her tiny brain was deprived of oxygen from The blood draw and killed her within three seconds. Thst meant stopping her heart and thsn meant no pulse. "No, Im not wasting her life" I muttered. I placed my finger over her heart and began pushing down. Like I was giving CPR. It took longer than I wanted to but eventually I drained her. Again barely 2 ounces. The man just sobbed as I went to him. "Wia?" he groaned as I pulled every drop from his body. "Holy shit" Kate said pointing to his penis. He was hard as rock and we were taken aback as he came. "That's some freaky shit" Kate said. "It can happen. Muscle contraction and blood poolage" I said. Kate looked at me couriously. 

 

"Is it enough?" she asked. "Not sure. I need to extract organs. Some viruses can hide in organs" I said. "So you're gonna dissect some? Whoa. That's hardcore" Kate said. I rolled my eyes. "I need Teo for that. A male and female of similar age so I don't get different results" I said. Kate reached down and got two for me. I scooted the other pan out of the way containing the corpses of the previous three. Kate dropped these onto onto it.  "Really Kate?!" I yelled seeing them. Two teens that hugged one another. Either siblings or mates. They scooted away as I got closer. Thry had the same brown hair. Same tan skin. Siblings. Dammit. The male looked 16 and the female maybe a year younger. The male moved to block my fingers. "I don't have time to be picky" I said. I flicked the boy in the face and he went sprawling. The girl cried out. "Luka!" she screamed. She kept crying his name as I taped her doen. Luka groaned as I taped him down. "Give me the knife" Kate said. "I'm The medical expert here" I said. "And I've dissected worms. This isn't rocket science" I said. There was a sickening evil grin on her face. I struggled with what I was doing but her, this was fun and games.

 

I grabbed Luka's head with my fingers and twisted till I felt a snap. He went still. "LUKA! *snap*" she screamed until I snapped her neck as well. I wanted to puke. "Why'd you do that?!" she screamed. "This isn't for fucking fun! This is to save or asses!" I yelled. Kate tossed the knife down on the table. "Just find a fucking solution...or else" she said reaching into The box. She yanked a man out and left. "Or else? Fuck she mean by that?" I asked. Naka was napping nearby. I made sure he couldn't see what was happening. Kate wouldn't kill him to get to me eouldn she? Stupid question. Bet my ass she would. Then it hit me. Horrible pain like God was punishing me for what I did and was about to do. When the pain subsided my flip flops no longer fit. My shirt was baggy and my shorts and panties was falling off. "Oh no" I muttered. A look in a nearby mirror confirmed it. I shrank. I was slightly short to begin with and judging by how I had to stand on my toes I was about 3'9. A new urgency filled me. I took the scalpel and began.

 

I marveled at how tiny the organs were. A heart no bigehr than a pinhead. A brain the size of a grapenut. How their bodies still worked eluded me. After harvesting their organs, I began to study them. Blood samples confirmed they carried the disease and it appeared the be the same type. That was good. Interestingly The virus collected mostly in their reproductive organs. Diabolical. That meant offspring would always contract the disease. This explained why I saw tiny kids. Knowing that I began to look for how to isolate the virus.  I followed previous notes. Use a centrifuge to separate the plasma from the cells. Now to kill the virus with a chemical to create a serum. When I was done it was getting late. I cleaned the pans and placed the bodies in a bag. I grabbed two more people and taped them to the pans. Two male. One around 13 and another in his 30's. Scared out of their minds they panicked seeing the syringe. I had to be careful. Too much and it would kill them instantly. Thry yelped as I pricked them. Barely any effort I used on The plunger. Like not even an eye drop. Now I had to wait and that was going to be tougher than anything today...or so I thought.

 

I showered up and went to my bed. "Well look at you" Kate said. "Haha. Wait. Why aren't you my size? You ate more than me so you should be more infected" I said. "Maybe God likes me" she said. I glared at her. "Always the fucking queen" I hissed. "And proud of it. Any luck before I have to carry your ass around too?" she asked. "Testing a serum now. I'll know in the morning" I said. Kate sighed and rolled to her side. She groaned a bit settling in. "Guys" Marcus said standing at the door. "Hell you want?" Kate asked. Marcus didn't react to her but he seemed shaken. More than a foot tall guy should be. He held his hands out. In them was Drew no more than 3 1/4 inches tall. "It just happened. He screamed and then..." Marcus said closing his eyes. Kate grabbed him from Marcus. She stared at him. She touched his face.  "Hel...ya. Na dia" Drew muttered. Our blood ran cold. He talked like them. "Drew I don't know if you can still understand me. I'm working on a serum and I'll know in the morning" Drew lowered his head. Kate sat down quietly.

 

"Leave us alone" Kate told us. If looks could kill. Kate was scaring me now. I shuddered to think what would happen to us if we ended up drews size before her. Me and Marcus left the room. "Come with me" Marcus whispered. Marcus led me to his and Drews room. He crawled up onto the bed as I sat down. "Azumi. Can you grant a doomed man a wish?" he asked. "Marcus you're not doomed" I said laying down. "I'm serious Azumi. Really serious" he said. The sound of his voice worried me. "...I'm listening" I said. "If your experiment doesn't work and I end up like Drew, promise me you'll eat me" he said looking dead at me. At first I swore I heard something wrong. English was my second language. I hoped something was lost in translation. "I didn't understand what you said" I said. "You heard me well enough" he said. "No. NO! I'll never do something like that! Eat you? How could you ask such a thing of me?!" I yelled. "Please understand. I don't want to live everyday wondering if a hawk or rodent will end my life. Unable to form a sentence. Worship Allah. Loving for the sake of procreation. It's worse than death" he said.

 

"Why ask me? Why?" I said. "Because I rather die by the hand of someone I love" he said looking down. The last part cut me deep. I got up and sat next to him. Marcus began crying. I picked up his one for body and held him close. He felt so warm aganjst my baggy shirt. I kissed his cheek and he turned his head. Marcus began to kiss my lips passionately. When he finally stopped I took off my shirt and kicked off my shorts. It was obvious he was arousedd. I slid off his strip of shirt he wore and his erection sprang into The air. He was shaking. "I'm sorry. I'm...a virgin" he said. I picked him up. "Technically so am I" I said. Marcus let out a groan as I sucked his dick and balls into my mouth. "Azumi. It's so good" he moaned. His package felt nice on my tongue. I gently stroked his back and tickled his feet as he instinctively humped my mouth. A funny sounding cry came from him as he came. I swished his semen around a bit enjoying it surprisingly before swallowing. I sat him down so he could recuperate. A minute or so went by before I felt something on my crotch. I glanced down and saw him mounting me.

 

"Marcus...ohhh" I groaned as his tiny but noticeable cock entered me. "Marcus I can feel you in me. Faster baby" I groaned. He rammed me as fast as he could. My juices coated his torso. Tiny slaps of flesh filling our ears. "I think I'm gonna cum" I said. Marcus looked dead at me. "I love you" he said. The warmest feeling I ever felt filled my heart as I came. Shockingly I felt him actually squirt in me. Marcus fell back spent and exhausted. I placed him next to me. "I wish we did this sooner" he muttered. "You don't care about my acne scars or my overweightness?" I asked. "I don't want a perfect world woman. Just one perfect for me" he said. I hugged him between my breasts. "Azumi are you crying?" he asked. "Shhh..." I said. Marcus fell asleep not long after. I stayed awake a little while more. I worried if the serum would work. Worried about fulfilling my promise. Wondering why Kate's infection was slower than all the rest. Then I thought about Naka. I had ignored him for almost two days now. Poor guy probably missed me. Marcus said he was safe in this room.

 

I got up to check on him. Naka was laying in a small box with his back toward me. "Hey little guy. Sorry I haven't been around for you" I said touching him. He pushed my finger away angrily. He glanced over his shoulder with a pissed off look. "Why are you so mad? Are you that angry I ignored you? "Na!" he yeleld pointing at Marcus. "Na!" he yeleld again but this time using a fucking motion with his body. Oh. He's pissed I fucked Marcus. "Naka it's complicated. I love him. He makes me feel okay with myself. What we got between us is...fun but I connect with him" I said. Naka looked at him and then me. He turned away from me and I faintly heard him crying. I broke his tiny heart. I gently picked him up between my fingers. "You love me that much don't you?" I asked. Naka actually nodded. I gave it thought. Honestly I did.

 

I pointed to me, him, and then Marcus. I held three fingers out and then crossed them. Not easy as it sounded. "Ya?" I asked. Naka looked away for a second. I think he understood that what I was saying was both of them was going to be my lovers. "Ya" he said. "Good" I said placing him on The floor. I got off my knees and laid back. Naka wasted no time fucking me. The teen was in bliss. He was fucking his mate goddess. It felt nice for a tiny man to want nothing to pleasure me and love me. I was disappointed though when he quickly came. I carefully inserted him feet first. He wasn't scared. He was grinning like an idiot! I felt him playfully kick his legs and laughed at how I was gasping when he did. He would kick and I would shudder. I was getting off pulling him in and out. Far deeper thsn when Marcus fucked me. Oh Marcus. I glanced at the bed and he was still asleep. I felt so guilty. Like I was cheating on him. I told him that The old ways of thinking were over and we made the rules now. One rule that had to exist to keep humanity going was one I rationalized what i was doing now.

 

Monogamy was dead. It had no place in this world now. It was a detriment to survival. It was a man's duty to fuck as many females as possible to up the chance of pregnancy. In a world now that humans were prey it was necessary. Unless humans bred like mice (and so far I hadnt seen it) the only way to stave off extinction was to fuck...a lot. "I'm sorry Marcus" I whispered as I sped up fucking Naka in and out of me. I had to stifle a moan as I came. So powerful my toes clenched. Naka was hanging out my sloppy cunt panting but okay. I pulled him out and kissed him. "Azumi love" he said as I placed him back in his box. I sighed as to how I ended up in such a fucked up relationship. One man loves me and wants me to eat him when the time comes. Another can’t speak english and is hoping to be used as a sex toy for the rest of his life.  I climbed back into bed and drifted off to sleep.

 

I awoke hours later. I glanced over at Marcus who was staring at me. "Oh no" I muttered as he had shrunk during the night. He was just as small as the others. I grabbed him and raced to the lab. I checked on my subjects. "No! NO!" I yelled. My tiny humans were dead. Foam running out their mouths. The serum was deadly. A colossal failure. Marcus saw this. "Azumi...ya" he said pointing his mouth and pointing to mine. "No! I can't!" I yelled. "Ya! YA!" he screamed. "I lied. I lied" I muttered. Marcus hung his head. He jumped out of my hand. I caught him before he hit the floor. "No! Na! Na!" I yelled. I placed him on the table and wept. "Azumi..." He said patting my cheek. Marcus looked ashamed. I think he understood what he was about to put me through. How could you eat someone you loved? Feeling them die as you digest them? Kate walked in. Still the same height as yesterday. Drew wasn't with her.

 

"The verdict?" she asked. "It failed. It killed them. I'll look at it in a moment. How's Drew?" I asked. Kate didn't answer. In fact, she gave me this creepy fucking grin. "Kate I asked you a question!" I yelled. "He's dead"she answered.  "What?! How?!" I yelled. Kate held her hand on her stomach. "Oh Jesus Kate you didn't" I said. "He made it clear to me that he couldn't handle being tiny. He just sobbed and sobbed. He didn't even fight me when I lowered him into my mouth. Just a whimper. When he entered my stomach he didn't move around at all. And then he was gone from my life. At least he will nourish my baby" she said in a strange monotone voice. "You're lying! You've been adamant to torture these people! That was an excuse for you! Fuck sakes he was the father of your baby!" I yelled.  "He was until this. I held out hope I really did and Drew really wanted to die. You know him. Quick to take charge but when it gets shitty he crumbles. He accepted his fate" she said. She looeod dead at marcus. "So should he. Come here you closet terrorist" she said reaching for him. I grabbed her wrist. "Don't. Fucking. Touch. Him" I said. She yanked back hard. "You think I haven't noticed you ugly Japanese bitch? That you're getting sicker faster than me? Think you should piss me off when you shrink down to their size and I’m still bigger?" she smirked. I had enough of her shit. I punched her in the face. She recoiled back feeling her bloody lip. She lunged at me but being pregnant was slower.

 

Marcus and Naka hid underneath the lab table while the giantesses above them fought. I grabbed her by the neck and slammed her into the nearby shelf braking beakers and test tubes. My hand squeezed her throat. My chest brushed her swollen belly and it reminded me of the life inside her. I let go. "Get the fuck out. Play with them" I said kicking the box with the three peolle left. Tiny chirps of screams came from it. Kate wiped her lip and picked the box up. "Only a matter of time Azumi" she said. Marcus and Naka came out of hiding. Marcus looked at me and motioned to be picked up. I did and placed him on the table. He touched my cheek. He looked very upset. "M...me" he muttered. "Na. Not you. Not your fault" I said to him. Marcus hugged my cheek. "I still love you Marcus even when tiny" I said to him. "Love...Azumi" he said.  After that excitement was over I began to take tissue samples of The two bodies. As I did my body was hit with pain. When it was over I was sitting in a chairseat bigger than a car to me. I shrank to a foot. Soon now.

 

I studied their cells under microscope and saw that The cells looked like they exploded. These people died from cellular sepsis. A word I didn't know existed until I looked at the database here. The files indicated the use of antiviral drugs and got the same result. I just figured being so small it was too much. White blood cells were off the charts. Hmm...if the virus mutated host dna then maybe the serum destroyed the DNA? The virus bonded with them? Under electron microscope I saw I was right. Killing The virus meant killing The cells. I might as well have injected them with battery acid. That meant there was no hope for us. But why did the virus progress so slow in Kate? What factor set her...Azumi you idiot. The baby! That's what's so different but why would that affect her?! I began looking over every note I could find on pregnant test subjects. There weren't many. Only two. In both cases it took about two extra days for the last stage to kick in. Amniotic fluid screens out some germs sometimes all but that doesn't protect the baby here. If it did Kate would've exploded literally when she first shrank. The baby shrank with her. The baby is infected too. Think Azumi. What does a woman go through in pregnancy? What changes. Hormones? No that doesn't affect immunity. Some factor involving immunity.

 

I asked the database for anything that involved immunity in pregnancy. Lactation, amniotic fluid, cord blood, wait....cord blood? I looked up everything I could find on it.  Stem cells. Cells that can be any kind of cell in The body. Thry can even repair DNA damage. My god. Was that the answer? The solution to this apocalypse? It would explain it. The virus damages DNA and Kate's stem cells coursing through her to her baby was slowing it down. "If I exposed her stem cells to the serum it's possible to would be the perfect white blood cell. Kill the virus and repair the damage. Damn. Two problems. One this won't work on people already that small. The cell damage is in every cell by then. And then there's Kate. Asking for her help by this point is problematic" I told a concerned Marcus. Marcus pointed to his stomach. "Kate. Ya...dia Na Azumi" he said. "You're saying to tell her she and the baby will die if we don't do this?" I asked he nodded. "That might work" I said. I climbed off the chair. Hoping she would agree I prepped a few things I'd need. God knows we were on borrowed time.

 

Kate was humming to herself when I found her. The box was overturned and she was busy raping one of them by rubbing her pussy along his body. I could hear him screaming easier now this size. "Yeah you feel so nice under there. You were staring at it earlier. My tiny cunt slave. Can't wait to dominate you all later if Azumi pulls through. Wonder how she is now?" she muttered.  "I've been better" I said. Kate burst out laughing at me. "Oh that's precious. Soon you'll be as tiny as them" she said. "And if I am what about you? You're shrinking too. Slower but you are. And if I can't help you what will happen to you and your baby? Forgot about that? Seems like you keep doing so" I said. Kate rolled her eyes at me and got herself off of the man on the floor. "Suddenly I'm not in the mood anymore" she said raising her bare foot over the slimy man. "NA....*crunch". Kate lifted her foot off of his crushed remains. His blood painted her pink sole crimson. "If your done I need to talk about a new serum I think will finally work" I said. "Another grasp at hope?" she muttered. "I did the research. This might actually work...if you help me" I said.

 

"You need my help? What for?" she asked. "I need the stem cells in your umbilical cord. They can cure us but in. Order to do that I have to induce labor" I said. "You fucking serious?" she asked. "Does it look like I can fucking joke right now? We need to do this right away before it goes terminal. As in three inches terminal. After that the cell damage is too extensive. Kate you'll end up like everyone else too it will just take longer" I said. "This sounds crazy. For all I know your plan will...AHHGH!" she screamed. She fell to her knees. I watched in awe as her body shrank. Within a few minutes she was my size. "Like I said. Jesus. The virus must've infiltrated your organs speeding up the process. You can't argue with me after this" I said. Kate, naked and shaking, stumbled to her feet. "Let's do this" she gasped. I led her to a gurney bed and helped her climb up to it. Not easy at all I can assure you. Lay here while I get the necessary drugs and sterilization" I said. I was nearly exhausted when I finished the prep. Fortunately I didn't need much. One strip of gauze. Anathestics for pain and disinfectant for my hands.

 

I studied for months for this. I knew what I needed to do. "Kate I need you to relax and steady your heartbeat. You're gonna feel a prick and some burning. That's the anesthetic" I said. I had her turn to her side as I prepped the epidural. Of course I had to change a few things. The epidural was nearly half her size. The dose was the tiniest drop I could do. I worried it could paralyze her completely. The pin went it and she yelped. I injected her and quickly stopped the epidural. Kate hung in there as it burned. Soon though she relaxed. "I can't feel my legs" she said. I rolled her onto her back. I gripped her big toe and shook it. "Not that either?" I asked. She nodded. She was getting scared. I began pinching her up her leg and torso. When I pinched her below the navel she yelped. "Okay that's good. It's supposed to be like that" I said. Next I took a broken piece of pill and ground it in my hand until two small tiny balls were left. It I was normal sized it would be pill sized. "Kate swallow this" I said. "Fuck is that? Looks like sugar" she said. "OxyContin to induce. I prepped it before I went to you" I said.

 

I was lucky we had what we needed. Apparently the CDC pulled out all the stops for this bug. "Kate what are we gonna do when we're back to normal?" I asked. "Find a penthouse hotel and live it up. Me a ruler of these peolle. You The godmother to my son. It won't be the life I dreamed about but it could be worse" she said. "Godmother?" I asked. "Sure. I will need help taking care of him" she said. Thst actually sounded nice. "And the peolle?" I asked. "I’ll rule them like a goddess. They'll live if they do as I say. A fair deal for protection" she said. I didn't like her idea of rule. Just about every person she came across was dead. "Azumi?" she said. She was lokking down between her legs. The sheet was soaking wet. Her water broke. "Okay stay calm. Now I need you to push" I said. "I can't feel anything" she said. "Your nerves are numb not the muscles. Just push" I said reaching down. Kate groaned and sweated as she pushed. "Again!" I said. She pushed again. "Keep breathing and push!" I yelled. She pushed once more and I saw the crown of the head. "Almost there! One more time!" I yelled. Kate yeleld as she pushed as hard as she could.

 

The books don't do it justice and neither does pictures. A new life emerged from her. I quickly spanked his little butt and he cried out. "Please let me hold him!" Kate asked. I handed him to her as I got a tiny blade. After severing The umbilical and closing the connection on The boy I crawled onto The table to being collecting cells. The collection was done and I injected the virus into the serum. Now I just had to wait a few hours. Precious hours. I sat next to Kate admiring her baby. "He looks healthy even though he's about 2 inches big. If untreated he'll shrink soon" I said. Kate looked horrorfied. "Kate I'm working on it now. The injection will be ready in about 2 1/2 hours. "He's so beautiful" she said. "He is cute. Looks just like Drew" I said. Kate frowned. "Well he'll always be a part of us" she said getting the baby to nurse. "So a goddess huh?" I asked. "Yep. You have to admit it's fun" she said. "Mostly. To be waited on hand and foot is cool. Kate. You won't hurt Naka or Marcus will you?" I asked.

 

"No I won't hurt Naka or Marcus if they serve me...I mean us" she said. She didn't see the look I gave her. Naka could end up like that man earlier. A stain under her sweaty feet. Marcus I didn't want to think about. It was too clear where her feelings lie. She was telling me something to appease me. Truth sprinkled with a lie. The most dangerous truth there is. She couldn't be trusted period. Soon both of them were asleep. I waited patiently for the serum to be done. After the time was up I looked. Success! The virus was dead and the stem cells were intact. Many of thrm looking like white blood cells. It worked perfectly as I had The computer analyze the sample. A 50/50 ratio of white blood cells and reconstructed blood cells. The blood sample (which was mine) was repaired of DNA damage. I loaded the serum into a syringe used on mice. I climbed back onto the bed as Marcus and Naka watched. "Kate wake up" I said. Kate groaned and saw the syringe I was lugging around. "It works. The sample I used was cured" I said injecting myself. "It does! Azumi you're incredible!" she yeleld. Her baby woke crying. "Let me see him" I said. She looked worried. "He's The most vulnerable with almost no immune system. Quickly before he shrinks!" I yeleld. Kate handed him to me. I injected the serum into him. "I'll be right back. I need a bigger dose for you" I said. She noodeed and I crawled to the table again.

 

Marcus looked at the syringe. "Ya?" he asked. "Yeah it works Marcus. It won't help you though" I said he hung his head. I picked him up. "Don't be afraid. Nothing will ever happen to you. I swear it. I love you" I whispered. Marcus watched as I emptied the syringe of The serum and fill it with some water. "Azumi?" he asked. I sushed him. "I'm back. Hold out your arm" I said. Csrelfly I pricked her and with a gentle push shot the placebo into her. "How long will it take?" she asked. "The serum will kill the virus and the stem cells will begin rebuilding the damaged cells. After that the body will mend itself. You'll notice soon though. For now, get some rest" I said. "Thank you Azumi" she said gripping my hand. I left her to sleep as I went to bed myself.

 

I awoke and saw I wasn't 3 inches. It worked. The virus was stopped dead. Now I had to just let my body heal. Kate on the other hand... I went to check on them. I climbed into the bed and found her baby and her. Kate was sobbing and when she saw me began screaming. "Azumi! NA...NA! Na?" she said until she realized her brain had regressed just like the others. "You're shouting it didn't work on you right?" I asked. She quickly nodded. "Well as you see it worked on me and your son. Now why wouldn't it work on you? You're a proud genis right? Are you I can't tell when your brain is tinier than my pinky toenail. So what do you think happened?" I asked. Kate looked confused and then a scowl crept onto her tiny face. "Azumi!" she chirped. "If you guessed I didn't give you the serum you're right. You got plain old bottled water. Wanna know why? A few reasons really. For one you threatened Marcus I I love him. Yeah you said you won't hurt him but be honest. We both know that was a lie. You'd kill him and make up some story like you accidentally stepoed on him or something."

 

"I'm not willing to risk your hate and prejudice fuck up my love life as difficult as it sounds. Second, you got a mean streak with these tiny peolle. If it wasn't for me youd killed the whole lot back in Dallas. Now I get it feels fucking amazing to shove one in your pussy or even eat one but I know when to stop. What good is slaves if they're all fucking dead. And lastly and most important so listen up. Why play second fiddle to a goddess when you can be the only one? All my life I've been critiqued about ehat to do. What to say. How I look. That's a self esteem killer you know? This way I can be number one and have everyone worship me...even you. Kate The pretty genius blonde. Your IQ ain't gonna help you now" I said. Kate ran to me and I easily pushed her on her back. I strattled her chest to pin her. "I wouldn't move around too much. You just gave birth and you don't want to cause internal bleeding. By the way, your son needs a name. I'll be generous and let you name him...if you still can" I said. She eyed me coldly. "Bra...Brandon" she stammered. "Brandon. That's a nice name."

 

"Let's clean up Brandon and get him fed" I said. Kate was totally useless for the first part. I changed her baby which was slightly fussy. "Now you need to feed him. Those tiny tits won't produce much milk for him now but it's important for his immunity. Hope he won't crush you" I said placing her in his small grasp. Instinct is a marvel. Thr boy hugged his shrunken mother tightly and latched onto her small breasts. She was so small both fit in his mouth. Kate groaned in slight pain as he suckled her. It only lasted a minute before she was drained. Thr boy started crying from his dry well of breast milk. I pulled her away from him and Kate just sobbed cradling ehr sore tits. Just for a moment I felt sorry for her. "I'm going to look around for something else for him. Did you know this place even has a maternity ward? Yep in the far back. Bound to have powdered formula there. If I was you Kate, I'd try to bond as much as possible with him. No doubt for the first three years he'll think I'm his mommy. Just a thought" I said.

"F...fuck....you...bitch" she stammered. "Well that's a hard word to say. Im proud of you Kate. As time goes on thought we will have to work on that attitude of yours" I said leaving her. I climbed back on Thr tbsle to check on my boys. Naka had just woken up as did Marcus. "Morning guys. Hungry?" I asked. Both nodded. "Azumi?" Marcus asked. "Yeah it worked. I'm not as small as you guys. It'll take time for my cells to replace the damaged ones but I should grow back to normal" I said. "Kate?" he asked. "Ah yeah that. Same as you. She won't bother you again if she knows better. She's in a bad mood so I'd steer clear from ehr for now. Later on we csn celebrate. How does an orgy sound?" I asked. Marcus eyes went wide I cupped his balls and he groaned. His small cock grew. I licked my lips. "Take that as a yes. And you Naka are invited of course" I said forcing my tongue into his tiny mouth. Marcus yeleld my name. "Sorry I forgot to tell you. I can't be a one-man girl. But don't worry. You're my number one oksy?" I said. Marcus was struck silent. Like he never thought I was capable of any of this. Honestly I didn't either. Then again all it takes is some self confidence and you can do anything.

 

One year later...

 

"Dear diary. It's been one year since I decided to begin writing in you. A year since I cured myself and Brandon of the virus. I look back and wonder how I got so many things done in just a year. It took two months for me and Brandon to grow back to normal. Taking care of a baby is incredible. Even more so if he's yours.  Yeah imagine my surprise when I found out I was pregnant myself. I'd been so busy taking care of everyone I didn't notice I missed my period. A three inch man knocked me up when I was just a foot tall. One for the record books for sure. As that life grew in me I began making the lives of survivors better here. I began collecting them and having them live in the Georgia Dome downtown. Far easier to protect them this way. As you'd think it wasn't easy. Huddled in grocery stores, schools, and even a greenhouse at Walmart. Most wanted to fight me right away. I crushed and ate a few quickly to show they couldn't win. Then they worshipped me. I transported them again and again."

 

"By the time I decided to stop I had collected over 50,000 of them. Crazy right? But what I loved most of all they worshipped me completely. They saw how much I cared for them. Now that's not to say there wasn't problems after getting them all together. They were tribalistic like so many others and that caused conflicts. Thr blue tribe fought the gold tribe. I ended it by eating both leaders and their sons. Extreme yes but necessary. One man would kill another for a woman and he would end up in my belly. Rape on the other had I didn't punish. Hate myself for that but a necessary evil. Marcus and Naka have been so great at dealing with being both my lovers. Marcus however knows he has a special place in my heart seeing how he's the father of my baby. How nervous he was when I went into labor! So cute! The female sect of what I call the "Azumi worshippers" had to restrain him. Yes, there were sects. Male, female, and even a youth sect. Somehting I had to get over was the stigma of bisexuality. The old ways needed to die and to promote harmony I allowed it to an extent. As long as they bore kids they could fuck as much and who they pleased."

 

"Bradon loves them all but I have to be careful. He almost crushed Marcus last month. He was learning to walk and fell. Marcus was nearly flattened by tons of baby butt. Funny when saying it this way. Naka wishes he could give me a baby. He said so himself. Ive learned more or their language so it's easier to talk to thrm. I plan to study in vitro fertilization in the coming year. There's enough equipment in the city for it. A dream but a possible one. What can I say about Kate? Thr first 6 months were rough for her. Brandon was milking her and tossing ehr away like a baby bottle. He didn't even see her as a person. She went so far as to try to kill herself. It was Marcus that saved her when she cut her wrist with a sliver of broken glass. When she saw who saved her she shut down. I found myself taking pity on her. I made sure she had the best food and clothes. Still catatonic. I cradled her and showed affection telling her that I regretted some of what I said to her in the past. Eventually she did come around.”

 

“Two months ago I went into labor and gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. I asked Kate to name her. She was astounded I’d even ask. “Ya?” she asked. I nodded. Kate petted the cooing baby and sighed. “Dana” Kate said. “Hear that sweetie? Your godmother named you Dana” I said. Kate looked up at me and cried her heart out. I think she finally understood that our feud was over. None of it mattered anymore. So here I am writing to maybe ease my conscience about what I did and keep doing or maybe I’m hoping Brandon and Dana will read this and understand why things are this way. Maybe some forward thinking here but their kids too” I pinned as sat on my throne.

 

Brandon and Dana are both asleep. A rarity for them at the same time. “Azumi. Dana okia?” Marcus asked. “Yeah she’s asleep next to Brandon. Could you do me a favor? My feet hurt from all the walking today” I said. Marcus smiled and massaged my toes. I heard Naka running up to us. “Naka what you been up to?” I asked. Naka shrugged as he got close to my feet. He straddled my big toe on my left foot. I flexed my ankle and he laughed as he rode my toe. “You can be silly at times” I giggled. My fun was interrupted my two men pushing a man forward. “What’s this about?” I asked. “Kil fema. Ota man fema” one said. “You telling me this boy here killed someone else’s girl?” I asked. Both men nodded. The by in question looked no older than 18. He was bruised so he put up a fight. I quickly snatched him up. “Why?” I asked. “Man fuk Lana!” he yelled. “So you caught someone fucking your girl and you killed him?” I asked. He slowly nodded. “You know the law about murder” I said. He began sobbing. I pushed him into my mouth and sucked off his loincloth. I spat it out before swallowing him whole. The two men below bowed to their goddess and left. I sat there feeling him struggle inside me.

 

Marcus could see I was upset. He climbed up my leg to talk. He sat in my lap. “Azumi okia?” he asked. “Not really. About this time last year, I did something to make sure I’d never feel insecure or unimportant ever again and now that I’m a person beloved my thousands, it feels…lonely. There. He just stopped moving. You saw me eat that kid right? He killed someone because some guy fucked his girl. I get why he did it. Jealousy is a bitch. Just like how I was jealous of Kate. I think she forgives me but who knows. Marcus am I doing the right thing or am I just kidding myself with a power trip?” I asked him. “Azumi. Y…you…good. N...not…perfect. Azumi…be” he stammered concentrating. It took all he had to say that. “Thanks Marcus.  Guess you’re right. I’ll never be perfect but I do know I’m loved and I guess that’s worth more than feeling important” I said. Marcus nodded. As I looked over the thousands moving around on the floor with their day I learned that I’ll never be what I want to be and…that’s just fine. What’s important is I know that I try.

 

 

Azumi Takiyama is a girl that learned a valuable lesson. It’s not what others think of you that define who you are it’s what you yourself believe who you are.

 

End Notes:

It's almost here! The last episode! In the last episode we will meet a girl who escapes her dreary life in books...literally. See what we mean in the last episode"Bookmarked".

Episode 10...Bookmarked Pt.1 by Size Master
Author's Notes:

This is it! The final chapter! Man was this one long. Ideas kept popping into my head. Now get ready and enjoy the last episdoe of the series. Thanks for reading!

Evening viewers and welcome back to The Size Zone. We all have a hobby or activity to escape the drudgery of life don't we? Either it be games, movies, or even writing. Meet Patricia Halsey. A 17-year-old girl who escapes her life in books. To her reading about an adventure is like being there herself. Find out what happens when her belief becomes real in tonight's episode "Bookmarked"...

 

"Ms. Halsey, I'm Jacob Burns the person in charge of your grandmother's will. Sorry we have to meet this way" the man said. "Thank you Mr. Burns. Honestly I didn't know grandma had a will" I said. "She most certainly did and with you being the last living member of your family she left you with everything she had" he said. He was right. I was the last living member of my family. Grandma was an only child just like my mom. My parents died in a plane crash when I was 6. I was left with grandma by my parents as they had to fly out to see to a sick uncle on my dad's side of the family. They never came back. A hard thing to deal with at that age. Grandma took me in. I remember her moving back from Kansas City to her home in Still Creek. A small town with at most 300 people. "Ms. Halsey?" he asked. "Sorry. Deep in thought" I said. "As I was saying. She left you the house and car plus the life insurance payout. Not a large policy but after burial and taxes it comes to $38,000. Normally an underage girl would be placed in a home until 18 and the money held for safe keeping. But seeing how you will turn 18 in two months the state of Kansas will overlook it" he said.

 

"That's nice" I said quietly. "Now we can appoint you some help showing how to pay bills and whatnot" he said. "I think I'll be okay. I did it for her when she became too sick to do it herself" I said. "...I see. Now for the last thing. It says here she had a safe deposit box at the bank. Know anything about that. Gwen said nothing to me about that" he said. Gwen was my grandmothers name. In a town this small everybody knew everybody. "No I don't" I replied. "Well she left it to you. If there's anything else, you have my number. Please call if you need help. I'm serious. I was good friends with your grandmother for years and remember when you would visit. She was very fond of you. At least I can look after her granddaughter" he said. I saw a sadness in his eyes. Grandma was friends with everybody and the house was packed for the wake. When everyone left though it seemed so empty. "Thank you Mr. Burns. I appreciate the kindness" I said as I reached for a pen.

 

After signing the acceptance of the will I got into her...my car. An old Crown Vic with a Jesus fish on the back. I drove to the only bank in town. "Yes I'm here to see the safe deposit box of Gwen Stafford" I told a clerk. After showing them my ID I was led to the vault. "Here it is. I'll give you some privacy" the manager said. I inserted the key and turned. The lid popped open. "This is it? Grandma why would you put this in a safe deposit box?" I asked out loud. Inside was an old copy of "Gulliver's Travels" and a pretty but worn bookmark. I just shrugged I took them out of the box.   I sat at home watching tv. The house felt lonely without her. No click clack of knitting needles. No smell of cookies. After a few hours of tv I went to my room. I missed her so much. She was my world for a long time. In fact, I got my love of books from her. She would read me stories all the time. It was the way she told them though. Like she had really been there. Swashbuckling with Peter Pan. Rafting down rivers with Tom Sawyer.

 

After a few chapters of some trash novel I checked out from work I dozed off. "Here comes Peppermint Patty! Gone les yet? Who'd want a boring bookworm for a girlfriend anyway! Bet you masturbate to Shakespeare. Fucking freak" a girl I know said. I woke up in a cold sweat. Not the first time I had that nightmare. This time however I knew grandma wasn't around to comfort me. A few tears escaped my eyes as I laid back on the bed.

 

I drove to work the next morning thinking about what needed to be done. I had been gone on bereavement leave for almost a week. Out little library depended on me to get things done. Yes, my love of books had me get a job at a library. I spent more time here lately since school let out for summer. "Welcome back dear!" Martha said hugging me. She was the head librarian. Me, her and Constance kept things going here. Getting donated books, cleaning, odd jobs. I myself was working on the children's section. "Thanks Martha. Everything good here?" I asked. "Well look at this" she said leading me back to the children's section. "Oh wow" I said seeing Winnie the Pooh posters and children's drawings. "Yes it's done. Nice isn't it" she said. I nodded. "I'm sorry about your grandma honey. You okay?" she asked. "As well as can be expected" I said. I spent the morning with them talking about what to do with my life. They doted on me like I was their own. "Dearie as much as we love to have you here we don't expect you to stay and grow old in this town. Go to college. Make something of yourself" Constance said. "We'll see" I said. We heard the door open. In came a girl I was slightly familiar with along with someone I was familiar with all too well. "I'll be back in a while kid. Go read something" the older girl said.

 

I knew her. Leah Miller. My age and as stuck up as you think a girl could be. She's made my life hell for the last 11 years. As far as I knew she was an only child. Who's the younger girl? My eyes followed the girl. 7 years old with red hair. A pink my little pony shirt and jeans. Hot pink sandals on her feet. She looked sad. "Are you okay?" I asked bending down. She looked like she was gonna cry. "I'm okay" she said. "What kind of books you like to read?" I asked. "Books about ponies" she replied. I looked for a book for her. "Here. Black stallion" I said giving to her. She opened it and frowned. "The words look hard" he said. I glanced over and Martha and Constance. They held their hands up and nodded. "Want me to read to you?" I asked. She quickly nodded. "I'm Patty. What's your name?" I asked. "Kaylee" she replied. "Okay Kaylee. Sit here with me on the beanbag chair" I said. The cutie slid off her sandals and curled up next to me.

 

As I read to her it brought back memories of grandma. Sitting in front of the fire. Warming my bare soles during the cold Kansas winter nights as grandma read me a story. I lost track of time until Leah showed up. "Alright kid. Your mom said she'd be home soon. God babysitting for money is a fucking drag" she groaned. "Babysitting? Like bullshit" I said. "What you say to me closet dyke?" she asked. "I said you didn't babysit shit. You just left her here and went off" I said. She quickly walled over to me and I stood up quickly. She eyed me for a moment and pushed me. I fell back so quickly I luckily landed on the beanbag chair. My glasses fell off onto the floor. "Peppermint Patty lost her glasses. If I break them will her grandma get her new ones? Oh I guess she won't be seeing how she's dead now" she said raising her foot over them. "What's going on here?!" Martha shouted. Leah stopped and turned around. "Whatever. I'm running late anyway. Let's go Kaylee" Leah said grabbing her arm.

 

"You okay honey?" Martha asked. "I’ve had better days" I said. "I don't what with that child. Your hair is a mess now" she said smoothing out my short dirty blond hair. "You should grow it out. It'll look pretty" Martha said. "And maybe I won't look like a Peanuts character" I whispered. Martha and Constance helped me clean up before heading home. After dinner and a shower, I relaxed in front of tv. I had that stupid nickname since I was little. Truthfully I did resemble Peppermint Patty. My hair was usually short because my mom wore hers that way. The few memories I have of her. I have freckles on the bridge of my nose. I wear sandals all the time when it's warm because I have flat feet. I don't mind the Patty part. It's when I'm compared to a cartoon character in a mean way I have issues. I go upstairs for bed and I see that book from the deposit box. Long ago grandma read me that book. It was quite possibly the most descriptive story she ever read to me. I remember one time shortly after I began living with her she read me this. "And Gulliver strode through the town and the people were in awe of him. His giant majesty. His enormous shoes filling the streets. His body casting a shadow over the town. They were in awe of him. He could do anything he wished if he wanted to” grandma said. "That's not what it says!" I said. "Maybe so but I'm sure Gulliver thought it. What should you do if you were in Lilliput?" she asked. "I dunno. Play with people. Have fun I guess" I replied. "And what if you were in Brobdingnag?" she asked. "You're skipping ahead!" I said. "Come on answer" she said. "I guess it would be cool to have a giant sister like Glum. We could play all the time and I could live in a dollhouse" I said.

 

"But what about mean giants? They could gobble you up" she said. "Then I'd ask Glum to protect me" I said innocently. Grandma chuckled. "Smart girl" she said kissing my forehead. She closed the book and tucked me in. That was so long ago. Wait. This is the same book. It didn't have this bookmark but it is the same. Nostalgia had me wanting to read it again so I opened it. I saw the bookmark easily now. It took my breath away at how pretty it was. It was soft to the touch and it shone like a rainbow. Like someone plucked a rainbow out of the sky and spun it into silk. The edges were frayed. Threads hung off it. I grasped a thread and pulled. A sliver of thread came off and it began to shine intensely. I closed my eyes it was so bright! When I opened them I saw I wasn't in my bed anymore. I wasn't even in my bedroom or house for that matter. It was a beach. "What? What happened?" I asked myself. I got up and stumbled away from the shore. Maybe I could find someone who could tell me where I was.

 

A few minutes of walking and I saw something strange. "Who left a dollhouse here?" I wondered seeing a house no taller than my shins. "Amazing detail" I said admiring the brickwork. I touched it. "Holy shit it's real brick!" I said. Then I saw movement in the windows. I got on my knees and looked inside. I fell back on my ass as I saw the most impossible thing I ever seen. Three tiny people inside. No. It can't be. "Excuse me. Can I talk to you?" I asked nicely. Nothing. "I really need to talk. Please come out" I said. Nope. "Look I have questions and I rather not reach in and hurt you. Come out" I said sternly. Thr front door opened. A man with a tiny sword, a woman, and a small boy stood at the doorway. The man was the tallest...about the size of my index finger. Just under three inches. "Where am I?" I asked. "Please don't hurt his giant woman" the man begged. "I won't hurt you. Please answer my questions" I said. "Lilliput western shore" he said. Oh my god. I'm in the story. I was still holding the thread between my fingers. Magic. Had to be.

 

"What's your name?" the tiny boy asked. He looked so adorable! Barely an inch tall and no older than 7. "Quiet son" the man whispered. "I'm Patty. What's yours?" I said leaning toward them. The man and woman recoiled. "Connor" he replied. As I bent down I saw the man taking a hard look at my chest. I realized I was still in my nightwear. His wife saw him gawking and slapped the back of his head. I couldn't help but laugh. "You’re pretty" Connor said. "That's very sweet" I said. The boy blushed at my smile. "How are you so big?" the woman asked. "I'm not big. You're tiny. Everyone is my size back home" I said. "Where is home?" the man asked. "Kansas and I'm not in Kansas anymore aren't I?" I said chucking at the joke that was lost on them. I yawned. "Sleepy. It's like 1 am back home" I muttered. "What's it like in Kansas? What do you eat?" the boy asked. The boy pulled from his parents. They rushed to grab him. "It's okay. I promise not to hurt him in any way" I said. Did they believe me or was it fear that stopped them I didn't know. They went back inside but watched from the window. Connor walked toward me as I laid down.

 

He said what to me was inches from my mouth. His parents must be terrified I'd just eat him up. So many questions he asked. He was amazed at how I described cars and my library. How one could look at a box and be entertained. I began dozing off. I felt him climb my cheek and poke my nose. "Don't go to sleep! I don't know what a television is. Explain again!" he yelled. I plucked him from my cheek with my fingernails and sat him on the ground. "Later kiddo. I'm tired. Check on your mom and dad. Bet they're worried" I said. The boy hugged and went into the house. They hugged him so tight. I fell asleep quickly after. I awoke with the sun in my eyes. Mad did I sleep. I dreamt I was in Lilliput...oh. "What the shit?!" I yelled seeing my arms and legs tied down. Soldiers surrounded me. Tiny ones with muskets. "The giant woman is awake!" one shouted. They aimed at me. I saw the man from before. He looked scared. "Thanks for selling me out" I hissed. "It wasn't like that honest" he said. "Whatever! Fuck this is humiliating! Now I just want to go home!" I yelled. A flash of light filled my eyes and I was back in my bed. My clock said it was 8 am. "A vivid dream?" I asked until I saw the rope marks on my arms and grass stains on my bare feet.

 

I was quiet at work wondering what happened. A magic bookmark. Come on. This is reality. Magic isn't real. "Hi Patty!" Kaylee said running to me. "Hey Kaylee" I said. I saw Leah roll her eyes and leave. "Will you read to me again?" she asked. "Sure. I got stuff done early" I said. Kaylee helped me relax. It felt nice to read to her. A simple joy of being read to was enough to her. Poor girl must really be lonely. I finished early to ask her something that bugged me. "Kaylee is Leah always mean?" I asked. The girl nodded. "Then why don't you tell mommy so she can get you a new babysitter?" I asked. "Mommy can't get another one. She doesn't make a lot of money. Leah is a char...char..." she stumbled. "Charity worker?" I asked. She nodded. "I see. That made sense actually. Nobody wasn't to stay in this town. College was the ticket out but this place is the prime example of low income area. Leah was no doubt padding her college resume with charity work. Fucking hypocrite. She only cares about herself.

 

"Wish you could be my babysitter" she mumbled. "Wish I could too but I kinda am aren't I?" I said smiling. Kaylee hugged me out of the blue. I hugged her back and saw Leah coming through the door. I let go and went to her. "You be nice to that girl. I mean it Leah" I whispered coldly. "Mind your fucking business" she said. I grabbed her arm and gripped it hard. "I'm not playing" I said. "Let go you emo cunt!" she yelled. She yanked away from me. Think I actually scared her for once. After finishing here, I raced home. I couldn't wait to try out this magic bookmark again. "I wonder if it works in any book" I asked myself. I picked up a copy of Moby Dick and placed the bookmark inside. I tore off a thread just like last time. A flash of light later and I was on the deck of the Pequod. Sailors ran around looking at the seas. "There she be men!" Captain Ahab yelled. "What's a woman doing here?! This be no place for women. This is man's work" he shouted seeing me. "I'm just looking. I'll be out the way" I said. "To below and make yourself useful in the galley. Women should be in the kitchen anyway" he said. Well fuck you. I looked at the thread. "Spoiler alert. You won't catch the whale and it kills you. Have a nice fucking few chapters. Home" I said. I was back home in a flash. "Yeah it works on other books too. Wish I could ask grandma about this" I said. Then it dawned on me that maybe I could.

 

Grandma kept a diary. She wrote in it every day before going to bed. It was till on her room. I got the book and sat down. I had reservations about this. How would I act? It would be like talking to a ghost. I had so many questions though and only she might have the answer. I opened to a random page and placed the bookmark inside. I tore off another thread. At first I thought nothing happened until I smelled oatmeal cookies. "I'm...back" I muttered. I tiptoed down the steps. "They will never ready soon Patty. Go outside and play and I'll call you" a missed voice said. At the bottom of the steps I saw a girl of 7 run out of the door. "That's me" I said. Grandma standing over the stove quickly whooped around and saw me. "Who are you?! How did you get in here?!" she said. "It's okay. I..." I said until I broke down crying. Grandma relaxed and walked toward me. "You okay child? What's wrong and how did you get in here without me seeing you?" she asked.  "Grandma it’s me. Patty" I said. "Can't be. Patty isn't...oh dear. You're really her aren't you. Those hazel eyes with a touch of green. How?" she asked. "The bookmark" I said. "The bookmark?...the bookmark" grandma said realizing what I meant. She looked around. "This isn't real then" she muttered. "No. This is a page from your diary. I missed you so much" I said. "I died didn't I? How?" she asked. "In your sleep" I said. "Thank goodness. At least it wasn't on the toilet like Elvis " she said chuckling. Grandma always did have a kooky sense of humor.

 

"Grandma this is serious. How in god’s name do you have a magic bookmark that takes you into actual stories?!" I said. "Sit down honey and I'll tell you" she said. I sat down on the sofa. "It's beautiful isn't it?" she asked. "Very beautiful. Never seen fabric like that" I said. "It ain't fabric. It's made from the wings of a fae" she said. I looked confused. Word sounded familiar. "Fairies honey. It's made from the wings of a fairy. What do you know of your ancestors on our side of the family?" she asked. "Not a whole lot. I do know we came from Ireland and we arrived back in the 1790's after the revolutionary war. Then from New York we spread out west" I said. "That's pretty good dear. More than I expected you to know. Do you know what name they had when they arrived here? It was Swift. Maybe you heard of one. Jonathan Swift" she said. "The same one that wrote Gulliver's Travels?!" I said. She nodded. "Story goes that one day he was walking through a secluded glen contemplating a sermon for church when he stumbled onto a fairy lying in the grass. He hid her and nursed her back to health."

 

"When she was well, she led him to where her kind lived. A fae city hidden by magic. Their king rewarded him with a boon of his choosing. He chose the fairy. He kept her hidden from view for some time until one day she got sick. He rushed her back to her kingdom. He pleaded with them to stay by her side and with their magic shrank him down so he could. Sadly, she passed. According to fae law Jonathan was her husband due to asking for her. He buried her in a cemetery in Dublin but kept her wings as a remembrance. To remember her every day he used her wings as a bookmark. One day he saw a smudge on her precious wings and went to clean it. He tore off a thread and found himself inside a book he was reading. He realized her magic lived on. As he grew older he missed his love and to recapture it he chose to write a story of her. He didn't finish it. He didn't have the heart. The story though inspired his most famous work. Gulliver's Travels."

 

"That's a nice story grandma but there's a problem. Swift never had kids" I said. "Oh you know about that?" Grandma asked. "Of course you helped me with...my book report. That hasn't happened yet for you" I said. "True he didn't have kids but his sister did and he told this story to her and she passed it down. So I have to ask. Did you try it out on Gulliver's Travels?" she asked. I blushed and nodded. "We're you good or evil?" she asked. "I was nice" I said. "Well I've tried both. That's the beauty of it. Just flip to the beginning of the book and start again. Wherever you place it that's where you pop in" she said. "You were evil to them?" I asked. Grandma looked away smirking. "I was young and wanted to have fun. The feeling of shoving..."

 

"GRANDMA! TMI!" I yelled. "You asked honey. But later on I decided to be a good giantess to them. I hope you have fun with it. Now with that being said I need to warn you of two important things. One, never go to Brobdingnag. You can guess why. And two and pay attention to this one. Never lose the thread. It's your ticket home. Lose it and you'll be stuck there. I did once and was stuck for a week before I found it" she said. The oven dinged. "Cookies are done. Here" she said giving me a warm one. The cookie tasted like a warm memory. In the distance I saw my younger self running to the house. "I should go" I said. I held the thread up. "Before you go. What grade did you get on your report?" she asked. "A+. Love you grandma. Home" I said. Now I was back home staring at the diary entry. "And my granddaughter was gone. She looked so sad. If she's reading this, then Patty I want you to know I'll always be here for you in your heart" it said. Strange. I don't recall it saying that before. Did it change because of me?

 

I was more confident in using the bookmark now. I opened Gulliver's Travels back up and flipped to where I left off. "What the fuck?!" I yelled seeing the words. "The soldiers interrogated the family as to where the giant woman went. The family didn't know but the soldiers didn't take this for an answer.  The began beating the man and another placed his gun to the boy's head..." the passage read. "Oh hell no" I muttered. I placed the bookmark on the page and tore off a thread. In an instant I was there again. 4 soldiers were there. Many more in the distance searching for me. I stood over them. "Let them go" I thundered trying to sound scary. They quickly looked up at me. "You! Let him go now!" I yelled. "I don't think so. By order of the royal family you are to come to the capital" the man said. "And you'll kill him if I refuse?" I asked. The man nodded. "Then I surrender" I said. The man looked surprised. "Now let them go" I said laying down. "He stays with me for insurance" the man said. Jacob’s mother was freaking out. "Get the mean and the ropes. You get the cart pulled here" the man ordered his men. I watched carefully as he held that flintlock to his head as I laid on the cart. "Take off your footwear" a man ordered.

 

I kicked off my sandals. The lewd man took delight in climbing my feet and wrapping tiny ropes around my big toes. I could feel him rubbing up against my bare sole more than once. They tied me down and linked tinier horses to the cart. "Get in brat" the man said shoving Jacob into the carriage. His mother screamed for him. "I'll protect him" I mouthed to her. It was little comfort to her but she nodded. What I could've done in one hour of walking took 3 long hours. They stopped the cart just outside of town where hundreds of soldiers were aiming guns at me. I wondered if they could actually hurt me. I remember that Lilliput was at war so I guessed that's where most of the soldiers were. This group was here to defend the royal family. Get those ropes off her. The royal family wishes her to go to the palace" a well-dressed soldier commanded. They went to cut the ropes off. "Don't bother" I said easily ripping them off. I did it for shock value. No need for them to see me totally vulnerable.

 

"Go giant woman. Forward and nothing funny" the man in charge said. "First of all I got a name. Patty. And second release the boy" I said. He pondered my request. "Fine. We don't need him anyway. Eat him or whatever. I don't care. Just go" he said callously. Jacob ran out of the carriage right to my feet. I plucked him up and into my palm. "You okay?" I asked. "I'm scared" he said. "Don't be. Just stay close" I said dropping him into a shirt pocket. I stepped over the gates and carefully walked to the castle. I could hear people shutter windows. The streets were clear. Anybody curious of me watched from their homes. Giant toes passing their doorways. Bare legs passing their windows. "Get on your knees" the man ordered as we were in front of the castle. The castle must be huge for them. Sitting on my knees it was taller than me and I was the better part of 175 ft. tall. The forward veranda was as tall as my face. The doors opened and out stepped slowly the king and queen. The king was in his late 40's with faded blonde hair. His queen was younger. Early 20's with auburn hair braided into a long ponytail that swished as she walked. Her dress was beautiful white with gilded gold edges. They were in awe of me. The queen however became disinterested in me with a scowl.

 

"My word such a large woman!" the king said. "Greetings your majesty. My name is Patty" I said politely. "She spoke!" the king said. "So what? A parrot can speak" the Queen said. Bitch was asking for it. Jacob climbed up to the top of my pocket. He probably never seen them before. "She has a filthy peasant with her!" the Queen said like she smelled something awful. "This peasant has a name. It's Jacob" I said. My tone caught their attention. "Ahem. Where do you come from Patty? Are there more like you?" the king asked. "Kansas and yes. It's a far away land" I said. "Splendid! Please join us for the banquet tonight. I'd like you to meet the nobles" he said. The Queen looked at him like he was crazy. I knew why though he wanted me there. Destroy the enemy fleet is why. I played along. "Very well. I wish to clean up before though" I said. "Sure. Sure. I'll arrange it outside the city" he said. Both went back inside. I was led out of the city near a sloping hill. Two soldiers stood watch. Light guard but no doubt others were watching not far away. "You can get down now" I said placing him on the ground. "I want to go home" Jacob said. "I know. I'm working on it. I don't trust them is all" I said.

 

I calmed him by stroking his back. Little comfort though. Kid was scared shitless. Slowly over the next hour or so I was brought water and a large tarp for washing. "Turn around kiddo. You're too young for this" I said. Jacob dutifully turned around. "Jacob. Is all the important people like this? Mean to people like you and your parents?" I asked. "Mom and dad complain about taxes. Our neighbor had a son that got sent to war. Mom worries that might happen to me in a few years" he replied. Observant kid. After wiping away some sweat I was led back to the castle. I sat down behind it in the middle of a garden crushing tiny bushes. One by one people came to meet me. Asking the same questions. As the night wore on though the questions took a lewder turn. Are my nipples sensitive? Do I piss and shit? Can I get pregnant? Do I eat people? Then a very drunk young man came to me. "So you're the Patty everyone is talking about?" the young man slurred. Dressed in black and gold. A tiny sword on his hip. Maybe 19 years old and longer than normal blonde hair. Typical ladies’ man. "I am" I said. He staggered close to my bare feet. He began touching my big toe. Fondling it. He leaned in and sniffed and licked it. I yanked it back. "Was there something other than molesting my toes you wanted?" I asked.

 

"Out of all the women here you are the most magnificent. I wish to show you the way a Lilliputian man loves" he said with drunken arrogance. I wanted to crush him in an instant but I did feel flattered. Nobody ever said that to me before. Complimented my looks. "You want to fuck me. On one condition. Answer my questions when I ask them" I said. "Questions?" he asked. I pulled my panties to one side and flashed my pussy at him. He gasped and grinned. Even in low light I saw his erection in his pants. "Agreed! Find my estate by the blue lanterns. Till then my giant beauty" he said kissing my toenail. After he had left the king and some older men approached me. "Have you eaten Patty?" he asked. "A little until I saw the banquet getting low. Something you wish of me your majesty?" I asked. "Frankly we need your help. Or nation is at war with our neighbor's and we are losing. If you could destroy their navy, we could win" he said. Called it...

 

"On one condition. The boy with me and his family isn't to be harmed or threatened ever again" I said. The king quickly agreed. His council gave me the location of the fleet. I must've been a godsend to them. Too bad I would become the opposite soon. I excused myself soon after but the Queen stopped me as I passed the veranda. She was in her nightclothes. "Have fun giant woman?" I turned and leaned toward her. She was a stuck up bitch that was obvious. Ever her nightclothes were regal. Silk slippers on her tiny feet. Purple with diamond buttons. It helped support what I was suspecting. "I did have fun. Thank you for asking" I said narrowing my eyes. "And did my husband ask you to help us?" she asked. "He did and I agreed. A problem?" I asked. She scoffed and went back inside. I felt like ripping her out of there and giving her a reason to hate me. I got back to my camp. While I was gone they made me a woolen sheet and pillow. Must've took hundreds of citizens to do this. How many would sleep cold tonight?

 

"You warm Jacob?" I asked. "Yeah" he said softly curled in my sheet. "I made a deal for you to go home. Your family will be safe" I said. "Really? Thanks Patty" he said. "No problem sweetie. Get some sleep. Home" I said. I was back home. It was late and I was slightly tipsy and tired from today. I fell asleep quickly in my normal bed. I couldn't wait until tomorrow. I was going to begin conquering Lilliput.

 

I was absentminded at work the next day. My thoughts on other things. "Patty! Read me a story!" Kaylee asked running inside. "No shouting in the library" I said holding a finger to my lips. She cupped her hands over mouth innocently. "Alright. Have a seat" I said.  Kaylee snuggled into my shoulder as I read and flipped pages. Now and then I'd stop reading to explain a word she didn't know. "What's ebony mean?" she asked. "It's means very black. Alright. Chapter 7" I said flipping the page. "Time to go squirt" Leah said walking in. Kaylee acted like she was scared of her. "Maybe her mom can pick her up. We're still reading" I said. "And you can mind your own business" she replied. "Hell do you do anyway if you don't want to do this?" I asked annoyed. "Not your business but meet up with some of the boys from school" she said. "So you whore around" I said. Leah ran up to me. "Watch your fucking mouth" she said. "Tell me. Why do you hate me? Is it because I don't buy into your princess act? Don't kiss your ass?" I asked. "You play this pity shit is why. Oh look at me I got no parents. Feel sorry for me" she said mockingly.

 

"I never asked for pity nor do I want it. You just can't stand the loss of attention" I said narrowing my eyes. Constance coughed nearby. Leah sucked her teeth and grabbed Kaylee. "Don't you dare hurt her" I hissed. Leah and Kaylee left. "Heard every word. You need to speak with her mother" Constance said. "Leah's mom is just like her. Met her once on a field trip. Oh...you mean Kaylee. It's difficult Constance.  Difficult" I said. I went straight home from work. I ate and relaxed a bit. My mind was on Kaylee. Difficult isn't a good enough excuse for not acting as grandma would say. What can I do? Not right now. I'm going back to my own story. I opened the book and read to where I left off. "The giantess Patty had promised to end the war and her nobleman lover awaited her. He lit the lanterns as promised. Now he patiently waited in his room" I said reading the paragraph. Well I can't keep him waiting. A torn thread and I was back where I had met them before. I stood in the garden alone in my pajamas. It seemed like a few hours had passed. The banquet was cleared and just tiny shrub rows and teeny flowers filled the beautiful area.

 

Careful steps led me to the Main Street. Soldiers stationed on them watched carefully but didn't interfere. Either fear or the Kings orders not to harm an ally stopped them. "Now where is this pervert? Blue lanterns?" I asked myself. My height gave me a good view of the city. Obviously only royal or noble structures would be tall. This narrowed things down. I walked north toward a group of buildings taller than the others. Most were dark seeing how late it was. Some lit up with orange glows. I passed a man pissing in The gutter. He looked up at my panties. "Nice night isn't it?" I asked. He slowly nodded. Soon. Very soon they would all be my subjects if my plans worked. Finally, I saw blue lights ahead. A small fountain in the front. The main house was connected by hanging roofs to shorter structures. I began peeking into windows. Some of them occupied by sleeping maids or butlers. Decorated sparse with little or no luxury. The guest rooms though were decorated very well. Large beds with paintings or tapestries. Sucks to be a peasant.

 

And then I found what I was looking for. A faint light shone from the window. I peered into the room. A single lantern illuminated the room. A large bed for them with flowing drapes. Adorned carpets and rugs. On the carpet was a small woman maybe in her mid 20's passed out naked. On the bed though was the nobleman naked fucking a passed out girl close to my age. I wanted to rip him out of that room right there pop his head like a juicy grape. He was too busy raping the girl to notice a giant hazel eye peering at him. I gently plucked the stone wall. He turned and saw my eye. I leaned back as he opened the window. "Catch you at a bad time?" I asked. "No not at all. Just passing the time with the help is all. Believe me when I say I'm ready to show you passion" he said still drunk.

 

I held out my hand for him to step into. He stumbled onto it and placed his naked ass down. It gave me goosebumps. Never been this close to a naked man before and more so one so...vulnerable. "You have a place where we can be intimate?" I asked. "We have The hunting grounds but it's an hour ride from here" he said. "Not for me" I said. Before I left though I reached in and gently placed the passed out girl on the floor in the bed. I covered her body with the sheets. He wasn't going to be using it after tonight. He led me to where he was talking about. Not far from the city for me. Barely 10 minutes of walking as he led me to a pasture near a forest. I placed him on the ground as I took off my clothes. I sat down and spread my legs. "Am I pretty?" I asked. "Very. Your womanhood his magnificent" he said walking toward my pussy. I shivered as his hands tickled my lips. The bastard wasted no time entering his puny cock in me. It was the idea of a tiny man fucking me that aroused me. Not the tickling. I'd get better action from a q-tip. I had to play the part...for now.

 

"Re...remember my conditions. I ask you questions" I said huffing. "Ask away my warm wet love" he gasped. "The army. Is it mostly draftees?" I asked. "Over 2/3. The war has been long" he said humping me. "Do all you nobles live so splendidly?" I asked. "Most of us. If you want, I can have them craft a ring for one of your magnificent toes" he said. I placed a finger on his back and stroked it. "Yes my lovely. God you feel so good" he said speeding up. He began jerking as he climaxed in me. Thank god he can’t get me pregnant. I gently picked him up and brought him close to my face. "What would happen if the king and queen died. Who would inherit the throne?" I asked. "Why would you...ohhh...by holy god" he moaned as I licked the underside of his tiny ballsack. He dick was getting hard once more. I abruptly stopped. "Please don't stop" he begged. "Answer me" I said. "It's a well-known secret that the new queen is barren. The Kings daughter died of illness years ago and without her there is no heir. One of the noble families would probably inherit the throne" he said. I sucked his dick into my mouth and gently sucked it.

 

He groaned and moaned as I blew him. I stopped just before he was about to cum. "The noble families. You're one right? Anyone else up for the throne?" I asked. "YES! MY THRID COUSIN RODERIC! NOW PLEASE SUCK ME OFF!" he screamed. I sucked him hard and fast until he let out this weird cry. I tasted a tiny bit of salty essence on my tongue. Surprisingly it wasn't nasty. Kinda tasty really. I released him from my mouth. "So if you and your cousin died that would mean there wouldn't be anyone eligible for the position of king would it" I said with a grin. His smile melted away. "What do you mean?" he asked nervously. I opened my mouth and began lowering him in. "No! Please don't eat me! I did what you asked!" he screamed. He legs brushed past my tongue and his feet dangled near my throat. I began closing my lips. He placed his hands on them and tried to pull himself out. "Help me! THE GIANTESS PATTY IS GOING TO EAT ME! SOLDIERS HELP-" he said before I shut my lips. A slurp and he entered my throat. A loud gulp and his body was squeezed down my esophagus. I felt him land in my stomach and he immediate tried to escape. "Holy shit. I actually feel him fighting in there. I ate a person. A tiny human being with feelings and a life. Fuck me that feels good!" I said standing up. I patted my tummy as his struggles got weaker. *burp*

 

"Oh. He stopped moving. Guess he suffocated. Well now that I know what I want I can go ahead with my plan. I should check on Jacob" I said getting dressed again. An hour later I was lying next to the sleeping boy. Gentle strokes of his body as he slept. It never occurred to me I could eat any of them. I mean they asked but I mean morally. Thing was I didn't really feel bad. What worries me though was I wanted to do it again...badly.  I slept peacefully surprisingly since I was about to change the destiny of this island and its thousands of people. The warm sun shining on my face awoke me. I yawned and opened my eyes. All around me was soldiers and the king and queen. Awaiting for me to awaken. Guess you can have patience for someone who's about to end your war. "We're ready Patty. We can begin at any time" he said. Man did he look anxious. "I'll get back to you on that. I'll be back soon" I said. "What? Where are you going?!" he asked. "Work. Home" I said rubbing that thread. Ten minutes later I was drying off in my bathroom.

 

A curious thing happened though before I showered. I had to take a dump and was shocked to see a skull and tiny bones there. Apparently I can bring things from books too. "Everything alright Patty? You're never late" Martha said. I was late by almost an hour. "I overslept" I said. "If you're getting overwhelmed just take some time off. We can manage" Martha said. "That's sweet but I'm fine really" I said starting to check in books. She shrugged and went about her business. Kaylee showed up again like clockwork. This time however she seemed distant. "Something the matter?" I asked getting the cushion comfy. "Leah was shouting yesterday on the way home. She scared me" she said. "She didn't say anything to you did she?" I asked. "She said not to be your friend or she'll stop babysitting me" Kaylee said. Girl was on the verge of tears. "What do you want?" I asked. "Kaylee started to cry. "It's okay honey. Maybe I'll talk to your mommy and work something out" I said. Kaylee looked happy with that suggestion and I began to read to her.

 

As I saw Leah walking from her car I spoke to Kaylee. "Just say you were coloring today" I said. She nodded. Kaylee sat at a table coloring as Leah came in. She noticed she wasn't with me this time and gave a slight grin. Tomorrow was Saturday and I had most of the day free. I decided to pay a visit to them but before that I had a nation to overthrow. At home I dressed in jeans and a long sleeve shirt and orthotic shoes. Underneath a swimsuit. Now the swimsuit is obvious but the reason for such covering clothes in hot weather is for protection. I'm guessing a decent amount of soldiers won't like what I got planned. I tore off a thread and I was back where I was. "What was that flash of light?!" the king shouted. " I went home to change clothes" I said. Most were in awe of how I disappeared and reappeared. Good. That will work later. "Jacob. I'll see you later. Have a safe trip" I told him. The boy hugged my shoe not wanting to leave my side. "Swear he'll be safe" I told the coach driver. He fearfully nodded. I watched the carriage roll off for a minute or two before I was satisfied. "Lead me to the beach" I said.

 

The king and his entourage along with a few dozen soldiers led me to the beach. About a five-minute walk from the city. Word got out what I was about to do. Hundreds of peasants were there. I stepped around them carefully. "How far out are they?" I asked. "The distance between our nation's isn't far. About two hours apart. Both of our fleets stare at one another not wanting to make a move. Too evenly matched" he said. "And your troops?" I asked wondering if they were on the ships. "Most of them are stuck on their island. No supplies, reinforcements, or aid. Their fleet has blockaded it" he said. "I got the picture" I said. I shed my clothes before them. The men and teen boys watched intently as I stripped off my jeans and shirt. I had to chuckle when they were disappointed I wasn't naked underneath those clothes. "This is going to take a while" I said stepping into the water. The farther I walked out the more I noticed that this was more like a reef than an actual expanse of ocean. I was walking on a sandbar. Guess it would be deep for them. 15 minutes out I looked back. Even I couldn't see them.

 

As I waded father out I went over my plan. Being an avid reader I studied books about history. It helped. Now there are two ways a giantess could overthrow and conquer a place like Lilliput. One was just rampage the fucking place and kill my way to control. Messy and risky. Yeah their arrows and muskets won't do shit to me but their cannons might. Some nice bruises and even a poked out eye. Not to mention the body count. I could be killing all day. Crushing or eating soldiers until they surrendered. No, that won't truly win the populace. Then there's option two. The one I chose. Russia fell in 1917 for a number of reasons. Most of them was the divide between the classes and the dissatisfaction of the losses from WWI. Similar case for the French Revolution. That noble told me exactly what I wanted to hear. An army made of soldiers not wanting to fight. A ruling class that lived in luxury while the peasants starved. Those soldiers. Wait till they get a load of me.

 

"Fucking finally" I said seeing dozens of ships floating like giant toys. The back row had blue flags while the front row red ones. I guessed the blue ones were Lilliput. "Hey boys" I said carefully swimming up. My wake shook the boats. It was the first time they saw me so gasps and awes abounded.  "We...we heard of you coming. God you're huge" a captain said. "Are your troops still on the island?" I asked. "Near the beach. Awaiting you to destroy the enemy blockade" he said. "Wait here. Don't come any closer to them" I said. I dove underwater. Of course the enemy saw me beforehand. Not like you could miss a 175 ft. tall girl swimming toward you. I glanced up at the closest ship. I grabbed it and yanked it down. It was so easy. It just languished for a second before air bubbles escaped it. Sailors floated and sank around me like tiny fish. My own    movements caused them to be sucked under. One tiny sailor drifted past my eyes. He looked dead at me and tried to swim away. I grabbed him and gently squeezed. Tiny bubbles of air escaped his mouth until let go. He sank to the depths.

 

"Ahhh" I said coming up for air. The enemy had scattered but not by much. 11 ships encircled me. "Cannons at the ready! Kill the monster!" someone shouted. With one swat of my arm I broke one ship in half. I quickly waded to the left. Tiny puffs and pops of cannon came from the ships. "Now that's funny!" I yelled as their cannon fire missed me and ended up hitting their own ships. They sank two of their trying to hit me. "Ow!" I said as a shot struck my shoulder. A ship behind me had moved. I laid on my back and kicked it. It felt like kicking cardboard. My toes had ripped right through it. I felt warmth around them. I pulled my foot back. "Oh shit...wait. Oh it's not mine" I said seeing blood. Thought I cut myself but by the looks of how blood and three bodies hung from the hole I has crushed a few below deck. A simple stash of water and it began to capsize. 7 to go. I felt a tickling in my bare arms and legs. Sailors had resorted to shooting me with muskets. If felt like someone hitting you with uncooked rice.

 

I stood on my feet once again and put my hands around a ship. Slight heavy but not as heavy as say a stack of magazines or large books. I lifted it into the air. "Please no! Put us down!" cried sailors and shipmates. I tossed it right at a ship moving to shoot me. "Whoa!" I yelled as they went up in a nice explosion. Guess I detonated the gunpowder.   "Ow ow ow! You little shits!" I yelled feeling the cannonballs hitting my shins. Two ships on either side had got into position. I punched a hole in one and pushed the other under the water. 3 left. Seeing it was hopeless they turned to run. My stomach growled. Lunch was hours ago and I had burned some calories. Sinking a fleet was hard work even at my size. I butterfly stroked toward them. The cannon fire splashed the water but I was moving too fast for a good shot. "I'm going to have fun with you guys" I said stepping on the ocean floor and springing out the water.

 

My ass crashed right on top of it. My weight pushed it below the surface but it still floated somewhat. "Oh fuck" I said feeling a few trying to swim off the ship. They were brushing right up against my covered pussy. I held the ship in place as I began to grind myself on it. The mast snapped like a matchstick. A few bobbed to the surface to see the giantess rape their once distinguished warship. Suddenly I felt cold water splash right inside me. I felt the course wood of the deck. "Hope I don't get splinters" I said loudly laughing. My swimsuit tore somehow and I could literally feel the deathroes of this doomed vessel. "Fuck I feel you dying!" I said as more and more must've came from below deck to avoid drowning. Only to experience the biggest cunt of their soon ending lives. I pushed the ship closer to me as my groans drowned out the screams for help from floating survivors. When I did I felt one get squeezed right up my pussy.

 

"Oh my god! Never felt this good before! Keep struggling. No don't stop!" I yelled as the struggles stopped.  I eyed a young sailor who escaped drowning. "Guess you're gonna drown anyway" I laughed reaching for him. I grabbed the hapless sailor in the water and shoved him up into me. He lasted just long enough for me to cum. "Here it fucking comes! Ugguh!" I yelled. I pulled the ship as hard as I could into me. When I did the flimsy violated thing shattered against my crotch. Boards and bodies floated up. Blood stained the water. The ship and most of its crew were no more. In the excitement the last two were getting close to the shore but not close enough to evade me. A few strokes and I was right at them. "Okay now I'm really hungry" I said loudly. I snatched one off the deck and tore away his uniform. I dropped him into my mouth and swallowed. I grabbed another and chewed this one up. I cringed at the taste of blood. It caused his blood and some viscera to literally rain down on the deck. Sailors lot their shit. Screaming, crying, puking. I reached for another and he pulled out a pistol. "What's that gonna do?" I asked. He pointed it at his own head and fired.

 

"Oh" I said. I grabbed for another but he surprised me by ducking into a door. My fingers plowed through it and plucked out some moving body. He was holding onto a young teen. He looked no older than 13. "Please spare me! Eat the cabin boy!" he screamed. The boy was pissing himself. "I don't think so. Why eat a scrawny kid when I got a full grown man with strapping muscles? Lean and healthy and full of nutritional calories" I said pulling the man off the kid. I placed the boy on the deck and stripped the man naked. He screamed hysterically as I devoured him. I belched and patted my stomach. "We surrender! For the love of god, we surrender! Spare us!" one cried out. Well there weren't many left anyway. "Jump off the ship" I said. They dove off quickly and then I saw one dressed much fancier. A simple push stopped him. "Not you. Captain right? Captain goes down with his ship" I said. I put my three finger on the deck and pushed. I poked a hole in it and grabbed the captain. I shoved him into the hole. I shook the ship a little and giggled as I felt him rattling around. "Bye bye" I said poking holes in the sides of it. Slowly the ship filled with water. I put my thumb on the doors to prevent him from escaping. I could hear his screams as the water filled the hold. Then I just simply let go. The ship bubbled a few seconds and then slipped under the water.

 

I quickly swam to the last one. "I won't sink you or even kill you. I want you to deliver a message. This war is over. Lilliput will withdraw. Attack Lilliput at your peril" I said to them. A shop full of sailors shitting themselves and thanking God they didn't end up dinner or drowned. I made my way to the beach. I strode upon the sands like a triumphant general. Nearby was the Lilliput encampment with thousands of soldiers. All of them terrified of the giantess who decimated the hated blockade within a span of 10 minutes.  "All right everyone. Listen up. I want you to gather together. I got an announcement to make" I yelled. I waited patiently as they all gathered. Some soldiers as young as 13 were present. More than a few looked hungry, sick, or injured. Each one stared up at me like I was a figment of their imagination. Me cracking the toes of my sore feet said otherwise. "Is this everyone?" I asked. "Those that can be moved" a man said. "And you are?" I asked. "General Cale of his majesty's army" he proudly said. "How many are here?" I asked. "Roughly 3300 left. There was once almost 11,000" he said muttering. "Sounds like you were on the verge of defeat" I said. "We were until you showed up. Now we can crush Blefuscu and show them the might of Lilliput!" he shouted. "No. Not happening. These soldiers are going home. This war is over" I said.

 

"What?! The king has ordered the country to be taken! We will not retreat!" he shouted. "Make preparations to have these soldiers board your ships approaching the shoreline" I said sternly. "Did you not here what I said giant?! We are not leaving! Men ready muskets! If the giant woman doesn't obey. Shoot her!" he shouted. A few raised their weapons but most just looked at one another. I raised my foot over the General. "Shoot! SHOOOT!" *CRUNCH*. The first time I stepped on one. Sent shivers up my spine. Like stepping on a fat mouse. The sandy soil was soft to the point my footprint was like a crater to them. I felt a warm stickiness seeping under my foot and between my toes. I raised my foot off him. His blood stained the light brown soil red like paint. He wasn't flattened. More like depressed like a tube of toothpaste. I wiped my sole clean on the nearby grass. "You're relieved of duty. All soldiers here! How many of you want to go home? Tired of fighting this senseless war of something as trivial as how to crack an egg?! You there boy! You wish to see your mother and father again don't you?!" I yelled. The boy was on the verge of tears. He nodded. "Many of you want to go home. I know. I'm telling you that you can. All I ask is one thing and you can go back to your lives."

 

"Help me with a Revolution. Tear down the aristocracy and give you all a chance at a good life. Is it right to starve while the nobility eats like pigs?! To be poor while they are so rich?! Instill me as your queen and I'll change everything for you. No more drafts for senseless wars. No more crushing poverty. No more nobles raping your wives and daughters with impunity. Everyone will have equal rights and free to choose your own destinies. Will you help me?" I asked them.  They were all standing about 5 ft. from me. The closest ones took a step forward. Then a dozen, a hundred, then all stepped forward. What touched me the most was the ones lying in makeshift stretchers stand up painfully to step forward. "FOR LILLIPUT!" I yelled. They winced from the sound. "For Lilliput!" they shouted in unison. I smiled at how easily I brought them to my side. If only my normal life was so easy. "Who's the second in command?" I asked. One man stepped forward. "I...I am" he stammered. He was in his mid-20's with disheveled black hair. A tiny scar over his left eye. He'd seen combat. "Don't be afraid. I won't hurt you. Like I told that fool earlier. Make preparations to break camp. I'll...inform the ships we're going home" I said. He saluted and I chuckled saluting back. I waded into the water and walked toward the ships.

 

"You were magnificent! Splendid! You destroyed their fleet with ease!" the admiral yelled. "Glad you approve. You will take in the soldiers and get ready to sail by morning. The war is over. I will take control of the nation with support of the army" I said matter of factly. "What?! This is outrageous! We've come too far to just give up! Do as you was commanded or I'll scuttle your giant corpse right here!" he yelled. "Some don't know when to call it quits" I said raising my foot. "You see this foot here?! You see this wrinkled sole! I crushed the general no more than a half hour ago with it! You know why?! Because he spouted the same shit you just did. Now do yourself a favor and obey me! That goes for all you people on board and those who can hear my fucking voice. Either you do as I say or I'll send you to the fucking bottom with the rest of those Blefuscu fucks! If you think I'm joking, consider this! I raped a ship of theirs to pieces!" I yelled. The sailors readying cannons stopped dead. One sailor walked to the admiral. He pointed a gun to his head. "Stand down sir. No way we can win. I want to live" he said. "Thank god some of you got common sense. You. Take command and do as I ordered. The soldiers of land will fill you in on the rest" I said wading back to land.

 

As the sun set I rested. Fuck it was a long day. The soldiers were taking down tents and boarding ships in shifts. "We can disembark at dawn" the new general said. "Sounds good. Tell them to get some rest when their duties are done. Long day tomorrow. What is your name?" I asked him. "Vertas Callon" he said. "Come with me Vertas. I want to talk with you a bit" I said picking him up and placing him on my shoulder. He was nervous at first but did admire the view from high up. I walked away from camp down a sloping hill. In the far distance was a group of fire lights and further still hundreds of lights from a city. "The enemy camp?" I asked. "Indeed. Startling we got here so quickly" he said. "I got long legs" I said chuckling. I sat down and placed him in front of me. There was a full moon tonight so there was some light to see one another. I sat with my legs spread apart. Vertas stole glances at my crotch. I forgot my swimsuit was torn there so he could see everything. "Pretty big isn't it?" I asked. He quickly looked away. "Forgiveness mistress Patty" he said. "It's alright. Been some time since you had the company of a woman. Mistress?" I said.

 

"A fitting title until we win our homeland and yes it's been some time since I was with a woman" he said. "Tell me about yourself" I said. "I was originally a blacksmith for the city. I made blades and rifling so I was no stranger to weapons. I'm married to a nice woman. Not overtly pretty but a good heart. When I left she was 8 months pregnant. That was two years ago" he said softly. "Miss them huh?" I said. "Very much. I must ask mistress. How are you so big? Are there more of your kind? Do you rule them?" he asked. "I was born this way like all my kind. No I don't rule them. You could say I'm an outcast among my kind" I said. "Did you commit a crime?" he asked. "I was different. Dressed different. Acted different. Came to live among them under different circumstances. Looked different" I said. "How is looking different a crime?" he asked. I bent down a little. "Same way cracking an egg differently is a crime" I said.

 

Vertas shook his head. "Would you kill me if I asked an impertinent question?" he asked quietly. "I have no problems with someone asking questions Vertas" I said. "What you said rings in our hearts but many fear you will turn into a tyrant with your power matched with your size. What guarantee do we have that you will not abuse the people?" he asked. A slight grin crept on my face. "If you mean what will happen if I decide to eat or fuck someone of my choosing? Yeah let's be honest here. I will ask for compensation now and then but having said that nothing is free in life. No form of government is without flaw. I will form a council that will be stocked with people like you. Blacksmiths, farmers, bankers, regular people. They will tell me what the people want. I will do my best to help them. Your lives will improve overall. If I ask for the occasional sacrifice, then so be it. I'll start with the nobility and work my way down to criminals. Sounds fair right?" I asked.

 

Vertas was speechless. He didn't expect me to come with the truth.  "So you'll execute the criminals for you needs? No innocents?" he asked. "That's the truth. Now if I spot a cute boy then I'll ask what his wishes are if we're being so personal here. Just like now. You have no idea how much I just want to shove you inside me right now. Nevertheless, I won't do it without your permission. Why? You are a good man and have chosen to fight for me and your people" I said. His eyes widened. I spread my lips. "You can fuck me if you want to. Oh you're married" I said. "No" he said. I grabbed him up and brought him to my face. "Please..." he whimpered. I gently kissed his face and placed him back on the ground. "You're an honorable man. Like I said I won't do it if you don't want to. I'm a girl of my word" I said. Vertas looked at me and bowed. "Forgive me. I thought the worst" he said. "You're forgiven. I enjoyed our talk. Go see to them men and get some rest" I said. Vertas excused himself.

 

That went well I think. Vertas was just asking what everyone wanted to ask. Can't fault him for it. If I said I was benevolent and shit nobody would believe me. Nobody is wholly good. Especially if they're my size. He will go and tell them I will help the people in exchange for the lives of the less desirables. A win win. Dammit. Wish he said yes. Fucking pussy needs some loving. I was sorely tempted to go to the enemy camp and raze it. Hungry too. I did say this war was over and I had long term plans for Blefuscu. Wait...what is that? Rustling in the tall grass. Low and slow. A dog or wolf? Fuck it. I'm too hungry to care. I crouch on my knees and dive for it. "Gotcha!"I yelled holding the wriggling creature in my hands. "Let me go! Shoot her!" a slightly young voice yelled. "Huh?" I said wondering who I caught. A tiny ticking sensation after a tiny pop came from my right. A figure dressed in black ran from me. I grabbed it. I opened my palms to see what I caught. In my left was a boy about 15 years old. He was quickly looking around trying to decide how to survive jumping from my palm. In my right was a cloaked figure with their face covered. All black. "You're not one of mine" I said.

End Notes:

commercial break

Episode 10...Bookmarked Pt.2 by Size Master
Author's Notes:

back to the show

Both looked at me when I spoke. "If I had to guess I'd say you were scouts sent to spy on us? This one here I bet is a sharpshooter. One that specializes in night shooting with that black clothes" I said. "No one wants to speak?" I asked. "Please..." the boy said before his friend cut him off. "Say nothing boy!" the male voice yelled. "Oh so that's how it is" I said. I laid back on my back and dropped the boy onto my stomach. I used my free hand to strip off the clothing of this black figure. A burly man in his 30's with a large beard. "Thank you for not cooperating. The sailors from earlier aren't very filling" I said dropping him into my mouth. He didn't so much as scream but more like a battle cry. I felt his tiny hands clawing at my tongue as his body slipped back. When his stocky legs slipped into my throat his fate was sealed. I nearly gagged from wanting to laugh and his beard actually tickled my esophagus. "Much better" I said as he landed with a plop in my stomach.

 

I pressed the boy roughly to my stomach. "Don't know if you can hear due to the fabrics but as you might tell he's very much alive in there.  My stomach acids breaking down his skin first then his muscles. Maybe a few minutes of air for him until his lungs melt from acidic air inside. That must be the worst way to die there is. "You'll join him unless you tell me what I want to know" I said. The boy started bawling. "I'll tell! Please don't eat me!" he sobbed. I let my finger off him. "Good. Now stop crying. Cute aren't you? Take off your clothes for me" I said. Not wanting to be dessert he quickly took off his clothes. I petted him to calm him down. Wasn't working. "What are you doing out here? I have a guess but I want you to tell me" I said. "We were sent to watch and if possible kill you" he said scared out of his tiny mind. "Kill me with these?" I said laughing as I picked up the tiny musket. "The old man said it had a poison bullet" the boy said. "It would probably if not most definitely kill your kind but not me. Wouldn't even pierce my skin" I said snapping the gun with my thumb and forefinger.

 

"Please giant woman don't eat me. I was just a lookout" he muttered crying. "What's your name boy?" I asked. "Rygold after the wheat" he said. "That's actually a nice name. I won't eat you Rygold so don't worry about that. I will fuck you though" I said grinning. He glanced over the side of my hand down to my crotch. "No please! I'll die in there!" he yelled. "Only if I get too careless. Now stop whining. Not everybody loses their virginity to a giantess" I said lowering my hand. He screams were muffled as he went between my pussy lips head first. "Ooooh...that feels nice" I said laying back. My fingers gripped his small legs as I thrust him in and out. I had to be careful not to break his legs by accident. Being young he was smaller than most. Barely 2 inches tall. He didn't go very far in either. Unlike some of the sluts at school *cough Leah* I was still a virgin. The boy was being pressed right up against my hymen. I took him out for air and just as he screamed he went right back in. "Struggle! Fight me! Fucking fight my pussy!" I yelled. His tiny bare feet kicked the air franticly as I pressed him deeper and harder. My right hand shoving him in harder and faster. My left pinching my nipple. This was more fun than that idiot noble.

 

Then he went completely inside me. He panicked more than ever. "Oh shit!" I yelled. With an electric tingle shooting right down to my fucking toes I came. My camp had to hear me as well as the enemy one. I gasped trying to come down. I reached in and pulled him out. "You still alive?" I asked. He groaned and coughed out my fluids. "Good boy. I'll give you a minute before I have you return to you camp" I said. "*cough* you'll let me go?" he asked. "What's that look? Want more pussy? Or maybe you want to be dinner as well. You look tasty even more now coated in my juices. Glistening in the moonlight like a glazed pastry" I said licking my lips. "NO!" he screamed. "Just fucking with you. You're going to deliver two messages. The first one is you just being alive. That will show I'm capable of true mercy. Your digesting friend however will show there is a limit to my mercy. And you being covered in cum will show how powerful I can be if they didn't get the message from earlier today. And second and pay attention. I will offer a trade agreement between the nations. No war. Just trade. If they refuse I will conquer them which will be easy not because I'm fucking huge but you have virtually no navy to stop us now. Can you them that?" I asked. The boy quickly nodded. "Then go...naked" I said pointing to their camp. The boy took off so fast he tripped. "We'll see how that turns out" I said.

 

It was very late by the time I returned to camp. I couldn't return home. The thread was tucked away in one of my socks for safekeeping back at Lilliput. Funny. The stars here look so similar. Only a few fires lit the now bare camp. I laid down and relaxed. "Most of the soldiers are on board now" Vertas said walking to my face. "Sounds good. Vertas? Am I pretty?" I asked. He seemed taken aback by the question. "You are prettier than most women. Your fingers and toes most especially" he said. "Ha-ha. Guess you don't have nail salons here. What's your favorite color?" I asked him. Vertas sat down. Once it was red until I met the battlefield. Blue like the sky. So pure and clear" he said. "Then to honor your bravery I'll paint my nails blue" I said. Vertas chuckled. "That would be most fitting for a pretty girl" he said. I leaned forward and kissed his head. When I did I had a pressing urge to lick his face. "Vertas" I said doing it. "Patty no. I'm married and it's not proper" he said. I was about to break a promise to him. "I'm sorry. It's been a long day. I wish to sleep now" I said turning away from him. "Patty. You are a beautiful and just giantess. If I wasn't...never mind. Sweet dreams my mistress" he said softly walking away.

 

It had been years since I felt this way about a man or boy for that matter. Vertas seemed lonely and broken. Like me. I wanted him in me not for lust for power. But love and adoration. Grandma once said that people seek love and really find it but love seeks us and always finds us. Finding it in a magical land and with a man no taller than my ankle I get what she meant now. I drifted off to sleep. "Suck me Patty. I want to cum in your beautiful cavernous mouth" Vertas said. "What about your wife?" I asked. "Forget her. She can’t give me what you have. Breasts as big as houses. A vagina that can hold the mightiest man. Fingers delicate enough to stroke my hardening shaft. Feet as soft as baby skin but strong enough to crush those who oppose us. I want to lose myself in you. Open your beautiful mouth so you may taste my seed" he said. Vertas climbed my chin and began to hump my mouth. His tiny cock rubbing my lips. He groaned as the tip of my tongue glanced his organ. "Suck me" he said groaning. I sucked harder and faster for him. "Ready my giantess lover? Ready for me to cum?" he gasped. "Yes. Give me your seed!" I mumbled. Vertas stiffened up. "Patty? Patty wake up!" he shouted.

 

I awoke. "Motherfucker it was just a dream" I whispered. Vertas was standing next to my face I blushed at the sight of him. "You okay Patty? You looked flushed. No fever?" he asked. "I'm...I'm fine. I take it we're ready?" I asked awkwardly. "Yeah we're good to go" he said. I stood up and stretched. "Okay then. Give me a second to piss and I'll meet you guys in the water" I said. Vertas nodded and went to the ships. I peed out the last night's wine. In the far distance I saw a few enemy soldiers watching us. No doubt seeing if we were really leaving. I was curious about their answer to my proposal. "Get a good look boys" I said waving at them. I turned and walked to the beach. I got into the water and waded to the front. The ships took an arrow formation. "Give me some ropes to tow you. No sense in dogging it back" I said. One by one the ships gave me strings of rope. Carefully and gently I began to pull them through the water.

 

After a half hour I stopped to rest. Arm and shoulder was killing me. "You doing okay?" Vertas shouted up from the flagship. "Nothing aspirin won't cure later. What about you guys?" I asked. "Seasick as hell. Never have we traveled in a boat this fast before" he said. "Well it took me an hour to cross the water. We're about halfway now" I said. Vertas looked around astonished. "It would've taken us the better part of a day to cross the ocean with this many troops" he said. "Well it helps to have a girl with long legs remember?" I said. "That I do" Vertas said. He gripped his mouth and ran to the side of the ship and puked. "That bad?" I asked rubbing his back. "I'll live. Need anything to drink or eat?" he asked. "A few barrels of wine please. As for eating. I can wait another half hour. I have a plan for that" I said coldly. "...okay then" he said going below. After emptying about 15 barrels of wine I continued my march.

 

"Whew!" I said stomping onto shore. My arrival signaled the trumpeting of horns. I stripped naked to the enjoyment of the soldiers there. Hope they are happy. Soon they won't be. I slid my jeans and shirt on. I unrolled my socks and saw my precious thread still there. Good. "What the devil is going on?! Those ships should be anchored in Blefuscu right now!" the King said. I ignored him for the moment as I slipped my shoes   on. "And my troops plus more are onboard! What's the meaning of this giantess Patty!" the king bellowed. "Answer the question woman!" the Queen ordered. I rolled my eyes at her, shot her an evil grin and whistled. That was the cue to begin unloading the soldiers. "It was never my intention to help you conquer Blefuscu. I said I'd destroy their fleet but never said anything else beyond that" I said.

 

"It was fucking implied! I demand you and my ships to return to Blefuscu and destroy them immediately!" the king screamed. "What part of no you aren't getting? Anyway, I have plans for your troops and it doesn't involve stupid wars. Namely conquering your home" I said narrowing my eyes. The king was at first speechless. "Soldiers!  Arrest this giant fool!" he yelled. By this point over 30 soldiers of my own had met me. "Men. Target the king's troops" I said. The king's troops were shocked that they were now the target of their own countrymen. My men were outnumbered for the moment. 30-300. Of course myself was to even the odds. The troops however had cannons. I could easily move to avoid getting hit but not my own men. "Listen soldiers of the king! One way or another I will conquer your city! I will not rule it like a tyrant however. I will lower your taxes. Abolish the draft. I have already ended your war without more bloodshed! I will do away with titles and nobility. All will gain status through merit and hard work not bloodlines. How many are here among you are tired of seeing the rich feed off the poor? See your sons, fathers, uncles, nephews pulled from your homes to serve and die?" I yelled. Unlike the others not one lowered their guns.

 

Figures. Only the most loyal and well off would be chosen to guard his highness. "There's a saying where I come from for people too stupid to back down. You wanna ride this train?" I asked bending down. "Fire!" the king yelled. Tiny puffs of smoke came from their guns. I shielded my eyes and quickly stepped to the right. Just as I did their cannons went off. My first line was decimated. I heard a small roar and looked back. Vertas was leading a battalion fresh off the boat in a cavalry charge. "Go for the sides! I got the front!" I yelled. I pulled back my leg and kicked as hard as I could. How do I describe the feeling? Like kicking a flimsy sack of wet mashed potatoes. The split second their bodies were hit by the toe of my sneaker they bent and broke. After that the ones that took the direct hit just...shattered into a spray of blood, meat, and organ. The gory rain flew backwards and coated the ones in the middle guard. They froze at the sight, smell, and some of them taste, of their fellows painting them in red terror. Order broke. Training forgotten. All of them firing at will.

 

I began to crush and tread my way forward. "General order them to regroup at once!" the king screamed. The general barked orders to no avail. His men died by the droves under my size nine Nike's. A man (probably an officer judging by his different uniform) fired his musket as I raised my shoe over him. He tossed his rifle just as my shoe touched his head. He fell backwards and raised a pistol. My sole pushed on his body and the gun fired at nothing.  Ones nearby saw me slowly push down as he screams turned into gurgles. His arm and hand sticking out from the edge of my sneaker beat furiously on it. Then a series of loud cracks and his arm fell to the sandy soil limply. I looked dead at them as I twisted and ground his body into a clump of flattened meat. "Now while they are in disarray! Hit them Vertas!" I yelled. By this point there was over a thousand fighting for me. They died quickly from cannon fire but they were gaining ground nonetheless. The king, queen, and his entourage ran to their carriage and commanded soldiers of horseback to escort them to safety. "Run you fucking coward! I'll find you!" I screamed.

 

I made my way up the beach and easily dispatched the cannons. I let the king get away. I was more focused on the battle here. I rested a moment. I was exhausted. Pulling tiny ships, waging a battle, and overseeing victory was tiring. Now that my full contingent was on shore now the battle ended with the hour. I surveyed the land. Hundreds of bodies strewed around. The brown soil seeped with blood in places where a footprint was. So much that if one were to step on it it oozed out like water from a sponge.  It sickened me. I understood what allied soldiers say about D-day. How easily death overshadows natural beauty. "My mistress we have won the day!" Vertas shouted. "I never had any doubts. What's our status?" I asked. "Out of the 300 we fought. 281 dead. The rest surrendered. What shall we do with them?" he asked. "Imprison them for now. What are our losses?" I asked. "713 but that expected to rise within the next few days" he said. "That many? I could've done more. Fought harder" I said shaking my head. "Don't blame yourself Patty. We were fighting the elite guard. The best of the best. Without you our casualties would be 1300 easily" he said.

 

"If they're that good then why didn't they accompany you?" I asked. "Deferment mostly. Nobles don't like sending their kids to war. There were some that joined us. The very few. Most seek approval guarding the royal family" he said. "Is it history repeating or human nature?" I asked myself. "Order camp to be set here while you take 500 soldiers to the city. I'm going ahead and putting an end to the royal family. The only way to show change is in the wind is for the people to see the old system die. That and my blood sugar is low. I need to eat and I know just who" I said.

 

I marched my way to the city. My once white sneakers stained dark red from today's battle. As I neared the city I could hear shouting and screams. No doubt they heard of the evil giantess coming to kill them all. Then a series of low pitched pops came from inside the walled city. I kept walking as tiny whistles came from above. Small explosions like firecrackers came from the ground. Mortars. They fired mortars at me. I was too fast for that. It was like trying to hit a car moving at 100 mph with a bottle rocket. The walls were close now. 50 ft. away was the border. I heard a squeak of a voice and then pops of cannon. The first shot hit my chest and bruised my skin. The others missed. One though grazed my ear. "Won't get another" I said running forward. I got to the wall and jumped over it. Landing I swept my hand and demolished the cannons and the ones manning it. "Fire!" a man yelled. Two dozen soldiers were in the main square trying to defend the city. I stomped three and kicked one. His body wet splat against a stone wall. I kicked again. He went sailing right through a tavern window. I could hear bar wenches screaming.

 

I grabbed one from the ground and squeezed. He screams turned to squelches as his blood and viscera erupted from his mouth. They began to space out in their formation. I grabbed another and put my finger under his head. I flicked my thumb and his head popped off effortlessly. "Damn I'm hungry!" I yelled. Hearing that was the last straw for them. They ran. The closest one to me I snatched from the ground and began tearing off his clothes until he was naked. "Please don't eat me! I was following orders!" he cried out. "Where is the king and queen?!" I yelled. "In the palace in the cellar!" he yelled. I walked to the palace and was there in less than a minute. I could feel thousands of eyes on me. Waiting to see if I would tear off roofs and kill those I found. I sat down in front of the main doors with the soldier still in my hands. "Bring me the king and queen or suffer my wrath!" I yelled. I knew full well that there were attendants and maids inside. I was hoping they would be frightened enough to drag out who I wanted.

 

No response but I did see a fluttering of curtains. They were watching me. "If you don't comply I will tear apart this puny building and do this to whomever I find!" I yelled. With that I took the man I was holding and placed him feet first in my mouth. "I did as you requested! No!" he yelled. I slurped him in and didn't swallow. I opened my mouth. He was coughing out the saliva filling my mouth as I tasted his sweet sweaty flesh. "HELP ME PLEASE!" he screamed. I brought my teeth down on him. A horrible screech came from him as my molar tore off a leg.  "M...MERCY! AHHHGH!" he screamed as my jaw came up again and my incisor tore away an arm. He shrieks turned into whimpering wailing as I chewed and chewed. It reminded me of a time I tried sardines. Crunching those tiny bones. Feeling them splinter in my mouth. His blood tricked out of the comer of my mouth. Finally, he went silent when I positioned his head between my bicuspids and bit down. I nearly gagged. True chewing up another person like beef gave me a powerful and godlike feeling but the taste was despicable.

 

Like bloody nose mixed with spam. Before swallowing I made sure anyone looking saw his pulped remains. "I'll say it again. Give me the king and queen!" I yelled. Still nothing! Unbelievable! Then it hit me. There were probably two things stopping them. First and foremost, the king or queen was probably threatening them. At gunpoint

 maybe or whatever guards were still in there threatened to kill them if they so much as moved. Now you'd think they just try to overpower them. And second and this is a guess at best. Seeing someone suffer is one thing but if you're not connected to them in some way the feeling of sympathy is diminished. It's like this. You see a cop killed in the line of duty. Sad right? Now consider if a spouse is a cop and you see it on the news. Closer to home isn't it? The soldier I just ate? Probably a son of an important guy but at least it wasn't me right? That what they could be thinking. Have to change that line of thought. Without trying to look obvious I saw in the corner of my eye a maid peeking out from behind a curtain. With lightning speed my fingers crashed through the window and snatched her out.

 

She was screaming her head off the poor girl. She wasn't ugly by no means. Early 20's with a light tan to her skin. 2 3/4 inches tall and a nice size of breasts. A pity really. She was kicking her legs so hard her tiny black shoes flew off. "Please! Don't do this! I'll get them!" she yelled. I was sorely tempted to let her go. I believed she would try but I was sure it wouldn't work. She was one girl. She looked so vulnerable and fragile like a toy in her cute black and white lace uniform. Her eyes pleading with me not to devour her. I brought her to my face. I whispered to her "no hard feelings. I don't do it because I want to".

 

I opened my mouth and she went it head first. He screams rattled my teeth. God she must be frightened. Surrounded by bloodstained boulders for teeth. What tiny light she had she could probably see tiny scraps of man flesh stuck between my teeth. The pitch blackness toward my throat. I slowly slurped her in. Her legs kicked the air until my lips were ate her ankles. Anyone watching saw two small stocking feet and then nothing. I sucked on her hard as I could. I had something especially nerve wracking for them to see. I pinned the girl to the roof of my mouth and sucked hard. A weird cry came from her as the suction tore away her uniform. I bent down at the door and spat out her uniform in a wad like chewing gum. "Hel-" she said as I opened my mouth and flicked my tongue back. She went screaming down my throat. I belched for show and patted my tummy. "She won't die fast. She'll be still alive for a few minutes as her flesh burns away right to the bone. You just saw I'll eat every one of you if I have to. You want to live? Give me what I want!" I yelled.

 

Just before I figured I'd have to pry the roof off. The doors flew open. Out came the king, queen, his general, two soldiers, and a handful of butlers and maids. "Treason! Treason!" the king yelled. ""We did as you asked. Please spare us!" an old butler asked. "I'm a girl of my word. You got a dungeon or jail here?" I asked. He nodded. "Hold them there for now. Soon there will be soldiers here to set up headquarters. Show them every courtesy. If you haven't heard a revolution has started" I said. They obeyed without question and took away the dumbstruck royals. I sat down to rest. The girl had succumbed shortly after. Nobody wanted to step out of their homes and shops. Can't blame them. The giantess before them ate a soldier and maid. Vertas showed up about an hour later with a massive contingent of troops. "Missed some of the fun" I said to him. "The king and queen are dead?" he asked. "No. I got plans for them. Speaking of plans, how many troops are now here in the city?" I asked. "Roughly 2000 with almost double bringing up the rear" he said. "I want you to break them up into 4 divisions. One goes back to the beach. I don't want Blefuscu getting funny ideas."

 

"The second will round up the nobles. If they resist, kill them. The third will spread the word about our revolution. Keep the public calm. And the fourth which is you will set up headquarters here. What time is it?" I asked. "Just past the eleventh hour. Shocking so much has happened in such a short time" he said. "I'm returning home. Got a place I have to be. I'll return this evening. Oh and one more thing. Organize a citywide festival for tonight. It's an historic event after all" I said. Vertas looked confused but he nodded and went off to carry out my orders. I pulled the magic thread from my sock clad hiding place and spoke the word home. The clock said 12:12. An hour in the book means an hour in the real world. Of course the times aren't the same depending on where you enter the story. Thank goodness I didn't get too distracted. A little girl was counting on me to help her. "Uugh...I smell like sweaty fish" I said sniffing myself.

 

The bath felt so good. A long soak to help with aching muscles. My toes sticking out the water. "Guess I could paint them for him" I said smiling. My skin was free of dried saltwater and sweat as I dried off. A change of clothes and I felt like a new girl...no that's not right. I felt like Patty Halsey. The girl who gets picked on at school. Ignored by boys. Have to wear funny shoes. Called all kinds of names except a child of God as grandma would say. I began to dislike the real world less and less. I hopped into the car and drove to Kaylee's house. A scrap of paper she quickly gave me had her address. I pulled up into the driveway. My brakes squeaking signaled my arrival. I step out the car and feel queasy. "Indigestion? Really?" I ask my stomach. I was digesting people. Guess I can't be mad. I knock on the door of the ranch house with faded tan paint. "Hi Patty!" Kaylee said opening the door. "How many times I got to say not to open the door for strangers. Let mommy do it!" her mom yelled. "It's not a stranger it my friend Patty!" she yelled back.

 

"Oh! I thought her friend would be more...younger" she said. "Yeah I understand. Patty asked me to talk to you. May I come in?" I asked. The woman opened the door further and beckoned me to come in. "I'm Abby. Please have a seat" she said pointing to her torn sofa. Kaylee wasn't kidding. They were poor. "Sorry about the mess. Wasn't expecting company" she said. "No trouble. I thought Kaylee would tell you I was coming" I said. I embarrassingly belched. "Excuse me. Tummy trouble" I said. "Would you like an antacid?" she said. "Please" I said. She trotted off to the kitchen. "You didn't eat smelting from the market today did you? Have to grocery shop there later today" she said. "No someone I ate isn't agreeing with me" I said. "What was that? Couldn't hear you" she said. "I said something I ate isn't agreeing with me!" I yelled. "Here you go" she said heading me a glass of water with a dissolving tablet.

 

"Thanks. Abby I'm here today because Kaylee wants me to be her babysitter" I said. "She already has one" Abby said. "I know. Thing is Leah has been dropping her off at my library. Lately I've been watching her. Truthfully I can be a better sitter for her" I said. Abby looked pissed. "I was wondering why Kaylee has been happier lately. I appreciate looking after her Patty but I'm kinda in a bind. The charity group that assigned that girl is headed by my boss. Brian Adams and is her father. The one that owns that small law office on the edge of town. If I send her away I might lose my job as receptionist" she said. Damn...Leah's last name is Adams.  "Kaylee's dad took off before she was born and I've been struggling ever since! Living paycheck to paycheck!" the woman said starting to cry. This was the difference between books and reality. You don't like something. Read another book. Can't do that in real life.

 

"I had to try" I said. "I know. I just wished you were here before I accepted their offer" she said. "Well I can say this. Kaylee is a bright and sweet girl. She loves the book I'm reading to her" I said. "What's the name?" she asked. "Black Beauty. She likes horses" I said. Abby chuckled. "Yes she does." "I'll go check on her before I go okay?" I said. Abby nodded. Kaylee's room was down the hallway. "What you doing kiddo?" I asked. "Playing with my dolls" she said. Watching her play made me wonder what she would think of Lilliput. "Talked to your mom. I can't babysit you. Grownup stuff" I said. Kaylee put her dolls down. She started crying softly. I hugged their girl. "That doesn't mean I can't still see you at the library" I said. "I wanted you to play with me not just read!" she yelled. Footsteps in the hallway told me her mom was eavesdropping. "I know. Tell you what. Next Saturday we’ll go somewhere if your mom says it's okay" I said. Kaylee stopped crying and looked up. "Promise?" she asked. I nodded. "Hang in there" I said kissing her cheek. I was right about her listening in as I stepped into the hallway.

 

"She gets lonely being an only child" she said. "Believe me I can relate. My grandma died recently so I know what it's like to be lonely" I said. "Where does Leah go? Better be important to neglect her job" Abby said. "She goes to see her boyfriend or something. Probably in Topeka" I answered. Lady was fuming mad. Is it okay if I take her somewhere fun next Saturday?" I asked. "Better than being cooped up here" she answered. "Then I'll see you next weekend" I said walking to the door.  "Patty...thanks for being a friend to her" she said. "Any time" I said opening the door.

 

I returned home and yawned. I was still tired. My stomach felt better now. My victims were probably just nutrient soup and bones now. I ate some real food and laid on the sofa. "I think I'll take a nap before going back" I said. It was nearly 6:30 by the time I awoke. "Damn. Slept like a log. Little hungry now too.  I'll eat at the party. Hmmm...he did say he liked blue. Think I actually have some polish left over from a few months ago" I said looking at my sock covered toes. A search of my room I found deep blue and white. No sky blue. "Mix it together maybe?" I said. I carefully tipped the white polish into the blue and swirled it around. Slowly the top turned a pale blue. I nodded at my ingenuity. I changed my clothes into summer shorts and a tank top. I put my feet on the coffee table (something grandma hated) and began to paint my toes one by one. After I was done I waited a half hour for it to dry. Constantly blowing on them impatiently. I wanted to show off my toes to Vertas. It felt weird to want to show my feet to a guy. Even a tiny one. Yes I showed my feet off all the time wearing sandals but not like this. Not...intimately.

 

The clock said 7:45. Time meant nothing outside the book. I could go at night or day. Just pick the page. I opened the book. "And so it came to pass that the people of the city was told of the fall of the aristocracy and the new queen. Many were confused, some fearful. Word of a festival that night filled their hearts with curiosity and mistrust. They had seen the giantess devour a soldier and a helpless maid with cruelty. The city was over 30,000 strong. Largest population of Lilliput. More than a few imagined their nation reduced to a handful of survivors if she was irked. However, there was a spark of hope. People had lamented the suffering by the hands of the richest few. Taxes crushing business and quality of life. Mothers torn from teenage sons to fight and sometimes die in a pointless war. Word was she promised an end to these things and it seemed at least the promise to the end of war was kept. Houses filled with crying not from death or fear but from returned loved ones."

 

"Vertas seemed to be her champion. A known man by interesting ways. He was a nobody when he left but soon was recognized by those reading letters from soldiers from home. How a man would drag the wounded from the battlefield while under fire. Promoted but remained friendly to the lowliest man of station. Led charges himself at the front. A good man, soldier, and friend. If he vouched for the new queen, then maybe she was just too? A thought on many minds. Families began collecting drink and food for the festival with a mix of trepidation tempered with hope. Tonight they would see what they had. Giantess queen of hope or giant man eating fiend" the pages read. "Okay no pressure there. I almost forgot. Can't have a party without tunes" I said to myself picking up my phone. I placed the bookmark on the page and tore a thread off. Within a span of a second I was in the middle of town. People gasped at my arrival. Lanterns, torches, streamer ropes, and tables laid out in the square and down the sides of streets. "Impressive and beautiful" I muttered.

 

"To your liking?" Vertas asked. "Very much so. To get this all done within hours. Very impressive. By the way do you like them?" I asked pointing to my toes. Vertas looked at my giant toes. He didn't say a word. I felt worried he didn't like them. "Very pretty" he said. I got on my knees and bent down close to him. "I painted them for you" I whispered. Vertas looked at me softly. "I...I'm speechless. Patty your toes..." he was saying before a fat woman came up to him. "Some man says you need to sign for some barrels. Don't dally" she said. The woman bowed to me and trotted off. "My wife" he muttered. "A...nice lady" I said. "She's a shrew. Lest not we put on airs. She got fat too" he said. The way he spoke suggested she was a bitch and a fucking cow in his eyes. No love there. Obligation mostly. "Do you still love her?" I asked. Vertas glanced at me. "I did...once. Being away from home changed her. Made her cold" he said. "You could divorce her" I said.

 

 Vertas said nothing. "Patty!" a squeaky familiar voice yelled out. "Jacob?!" I said seeing the teeny little boy running to me. I nearly snatched him right out of his shoes I grabbed him so fast. "Ha-ha! That tickles!" he said laughing at how my kissing lips tickled his face. "Why are you here? Where are your parents?" I asked. "We heard about a party you were having and I missed you. I asked mom and dad to take me. Dad is off drinking and mom is over there" he said pointing to her below. I put him down next to her. "You're doing well? Nothing wrong?" I asked her. "We're doing great. Thanks for protecting him. I admit we were scared out of our minds when you came but I see now you’re a kind woman" she said. I smiled at her. "We're all ready to officially begin" Vertas said. "I didn't ask you about the noble families. How did that work out?" I asked.  "They barricaded themselves in their two estates until we threatened to burn them out. Apparently the threat of fire and their staff persuaded them to give up. I have to ask what will become of them?" he asked.

 

"The older ones I'm going to execute. Can't have them plotting. I don't want to ask but any kids among them?" I asked. "Several. The oldest was 14. Now that doesn't include any bastards they fathered. Lord knows now many there" he said. "Shit. That noble didn't tell me about them. Just his cousin. Probably the 14-year-old" I muttered. "If I may be so bold I don't see you killing the children. What will you do about them?" he asked. Good question. A child today. A threat tomorrow. History is rife with exiled kids coming back to conquer their homeland. I was giant and powerful not invincible. "Got to think on it. We'll have our execution tomorrow afternoon in the courtyard. If people want to attend then don't stop them. In the meantime, we party!" I yelled. I took my iPhone out my pocket. No service. "Guess this is one place Verizon hasn't sunk its claws into yet" I chuckled. "It's beautiful! What is this brightly lit box?!" Vertas asked. "Communications device. I can talk to people in an instant over a long distance" I said. "Your land must be wondrous! I wish I could see it" he said. "Maybe you can" I said touching my music app.

 

I flicked around and found a playlist I made for my birthday last March. I pressed play. "Just Dance by Lady Gaga" began thumping from my phone speaker. I nearly laughed out loud as hundreds of people jumped in fright. "It's music guys" I said.  Crowds gathered near the phone wondering how music came from a lit up box. Ohhs and awes came from them. The younger ones, especially the teenaged kids began to nod their heads along with the beat. "There ya go! Everybody follow the kids! Dance to the beat! Party!" I yelled. It was amazing how everyone began dancing their own way. Like they waited their whole lives to just cut loose. People living like it was 1750 dancing like they were clubbing. I myself began to shake to the beat. Minutes later the song ended but everyone was shocked another began playing. "Milady what is this infectious melody?!" a cute boy no taller than my index finger yelled up. "Gangnam Style" I said. "I know not one fucking word he saying but this is great!" he yelled. The teenager grabbed a stein and drank. He trotted off dancing.

 

"Your queen demands food and booze!" I yelled laughing. Men and women carried carts of food and kegs of liquor to me. I devoured all manner of roasted fowl and farm animal in minutes. I emptied kegs in seconds. After the third cart I was halfway full but tipsy now. The people around us was getting raunchy. Drunks lined the streets shouting and hollering like it was Mardi Gras. Men fucked women in alleys. Women danced naked on tables. It was like watching lecherous mice. "Took care of tomorrows event" Vertas said to me. "Jesus Vertas. You ever seen something like this before?" I asked. "Long time ago. It was the wedding festival of our...the old queen. Everyone was happy before the war. After that death, drafts, war profiteering, and taxes. The king didn't give a shit. He had his new teenage bride" Vertas answered coldly. Vertas grabbed a stein and drank. "Thank you Patty. The people really needed this" he said. I understood now. I once saw a famous photo taken on V-J day of a sailor kissing a random woman. People were letting off long pent up steam.

 

"You look tired rest Vertas" I said. Vertas sat near my feet. "You. Fetch him some food" I told a man. The man returned with a trey of roast duck, vegetables, and sweets. He tore into it. "Slow down" I said. "I haven't eaten this well in years" he said. "Well I got big plans for this country. No more scraps and hardtack" I said. Vertas ate and relaxed. He was on his third stein as he reclined against my bare sole. I myself drank more. I tickled and felt nice to have my tiny crush relaxing against my foot. As most of the younger ones went home with drunk fathers and mothers, the party laughter died down and more instances of moaning came out. "Damn" I said pointing to a man fucking a barmaid in the ass as she was bent over a table. "Damn indeed" Vertas said. He was moving to and fro. No doubt adjusting a woody in his pants.

 

"There's going to be so many kids fathered tonight" I said chuckling. Vertas grinned. "Do you want kids?" I asked. "I do. Most of my friends...that are still alive...have kids" he said. "What about your wife? I figured you be fucking her sideways right now" I said. "You saw her. A bitch and a fat one too. I shudder at the thought her being a mother. I rather have a strong woman who has a good heart. One that knows compassion and when to think of others" he said. "Like me?" I asked. "Yeah...like you" he said softly.

 

He sat there quietly but taking his hands and rubbing the space between my toes. A man torn by feelings and obligation. Vertas was an honorable man. He couldn't divorce his wife because she was a bitch. "I love you" I said softly. He stopped rubbing my foot. Suddenly I was afraid in a way I never have been before. My heart pounded. Breath shallow. Mouth dry. I reached down to a cart that was brought out just minutes before. The kegs were a different color. I grabbed three and popped off The tops with my fingernails. "I know you do. And truthfully I...DON'T DRINK THOSE!" he yelled. I gulped down the funny tasting wine. "Why not. Was the wine poisoned?!" I asked. "That wasn't wine. That was absinthe to kick up the wine. Fuck! You're not supposed the drink it uncut!" he yelled. "What...happens...if you do. Vertas I feel funny" I said. "Coffee! You need coffee!" he said running away. My head felt so foggy. It sounded like he was going to say something to me. I grabbed him from behind and brought him to my face.

 

"Do you...love me?" I asked. Got harder to speak. "Yeah I do" he said. I began kissing his face and tugging on his clothes. "Patty no!" he yelled. "I just want you to feel good! I know I can't give you kids!" I said sobbing. "It's not about that and you know it" he said caressing my cheek. "Then I just eat the fat bitch" I said. "You know you don't mean that" he said. I hung my head. "I want to fuck you so badly. Hold you to me" I whispered. He leaned in close to me. "I want to fuck your too. Jesus I want to lick your beautiful toes but..." he stammered. Vertas leaped at my lips and kissed them furiously. I parted my lips and used the tip of my tongue to lick his face. I looked into his tiny eyes and I pulled off his clothes. He embarrassingly looked around. "They're all passed out" I said to him. My blurry vision confirmed this. Dozens of them passed out. Half of them naked. He let out a sigh as my tongue parted his legs and licked at his scrotum and minuscule ballsack. His cock was rigid as I sucked it between my lips. Tiny slurps and sucks as he hung to my nose.

 

My fingers played with his tiny cute buttocks as he humped my mouth. With no warning I tasted his tiny load of semen. "Sorry. It's been so long" he said. I petted his cheek and lowered him to the street. I pulled off my shorts and panties and tossed them onto a nearby building. I brought my legs and feet together near him. He saw my toes and ran to them. He began licking and sucking my skin. "Someone has a foot fetish" I chuckled. He glanced up and grinned. After he was done kissing my toenail he walked toward my wet pussy. He touched the folds like he was awestruck by the sheer size. "Don't...tease me" I said trembling. "You can feel my hands?" he asked. "Barely but I know your touching me. That's it you touching my private place" I said innocently. "Oh fuck..." he said aroused. He inserted his tiny penis into me and began fucking me. "Sweet heaven. It's so warm and wet" he groaned. "Vertas I can feel you in me. I love you. Move more. Fuck me harder" I groaned.

 

Tiny slaps of flesh came from my crotch as Vertas pounded me as hard as his tiny pelvis could. I myself as I kneaded my breasts could feel my orgasm building. "I can't hold back any longer! TAKE MY SEED!" he yelled. I watched him shoot his little load into me and that was enough for me to cum. I let out a growl that half the city could hear.  I caught my breath as Vertas wiped off my juices. He looked astounded that there was so much. I picked him up. "I'll clean you off" I said taking him into my mouth. I sucked on him gently and slowly. I made sure to keep my lips open for him to breathe fresh air. He instinctively struggled at first but calmed down. Fuck I was getting horny sucking on the body of my tiny lover. My flavor was gone and I let him spill into my palm. "That was...unexpected" he said. "What you want to say is I thought you were going to eat me" I said. Vertas looked away guiltily. "I'd never eat you or anyone I like or love" I told him. I sat him down on the street and he wobbled over to my thigh and laid back. Exhaustion and drink made him drowsy and unsteady. I could barely think myself. Looked like there was two of him. Fucking wasted. Vertas passed out within minutes.

 

A naked young man and woman of similar age stumbled out from the corner of a shop. They grinned and stumbled right up to my feet. He began to drunkenly   rub his cock along my sole while the woman walked right up to my pussy and began to eat it out. It felt too good to say something about it. "Need more" I whispered. A finger pushed on the back of the woman and her body went right up my cunt. At first she didn't fight but the deeper she went the more panic came out. Vertas mumbled in his sleep as my thigh muscles flexed under his body. "Sleep...just sleep" I mumbled. I didn't want him to see this. I plucked the man from fucking my foot to my face. "Cum...in my mouth" I said as I placed him in it. He didn't fight me. He was too drunk and horny to realize the danger he was in. He laid on my tongue and slightly rhythmically jerked. He was jerking off in my mouth! I had to put my hand over my mouth to stifle moans as the struggling woman kept hitting my g spot. Then the man jerked hard. At that moment I titled my head back and swallowed him whole.  I chuckled as I guessed he was still cumming as he slid down my throat.

 

I felt him fighting my acids. The man who was just using my body for pleasure was being broken down to fuel it. I came again. "Fuck..." I gasped. Vertas was still asleep. Good. I pulled out the woman who coughed out my fluids. "Good for you? It was my first bisexual experience" I said. The look of list on her was gone. The thought of drowning or being crushed by giant pussy sobered her up. "Where is my husband?" she asked. I picked her up and pushed her against the skin of my belly. She could hear my gurgling stomach along with the screams of pain and fright of her husband. "Spit him up please!" she cried. Her pleading eyes got to me. It felt so good having him in my belly. "Dammit. Fine" I said putting her down. I named a finger in my mouth and tripped my gag reflex. Took a few seconds but out he came. He was barely moving. She ran to him to see if he was okay. She was touched his arm and whimpered in pain. His skin was bright red. Slightly burned from my stomach acids. She looked St me with coldness.

 

"Don't look at me like that. He was busy fucking my sole and you were too busy with pussy eating to care. Be glad I decided to let him go. Fuck off before I eat the both of ya" I hissed. She damn near dragged him away from me. My eyelids felt so heavy. I laid back. My hair touching the street and nearby building. My head close to the city fountain. I placed Vertas on my belly for safe keeping and closed my eyes.

 

"Patty wake up" I heard a voice. I opened my eyes and immediately felt a throbbing headache. "Ow fuck. Vertas is that you?" I asked. Vertas was standing there trying to get people to go about their business. Too bad they wanted to ogle the giantess laying naked in their city. Modesty filled my aching brain and I quickly put some clothes on. "Mouth dry as fuck. What happened?" I asked. I looked at Vertas who looked dead at me and coughed. Then I remembered. "Oh...yeah" I said. "I had them make breakfast for you. The nobles and royals will be in the courtyard within the hour" he said walking off. "Do you regret...us?" I asked. Vertas stopped in his tracks. "I slept with a woman other than my wife. Regardless of my feelings that was wrong" he said. I felt like crying right there. Did he hate me now? I sat in the courtyard and ate tons of food. Gallons of juices. Trays of sausages and bacon. Whole baskets of fruit. Note to self. Eat at home. At this rate I would cause a famine. Soon though people began to gather on the edges of the courtyard. "What's going on?" I asked a soldier. "Milady. As you said yesterday the execution would be at noon and open to the public. The bell will strike noon soon" he said. "Has Vertas returned. I want him to be here" I said. "Last we heard he returned to his home" he replied. "Where's that?" I asked. "East of here about 6 blocks. There are weeping willows surrounding it" he said. "You know his home well" I said. "Me and a few others attended his wedding party there. We...were in the same class at the academy" he said. Apparently Vertas made sure not to lose track of his friends even in war.   

 

I followed his directions to the house. My footsteps had to signal I was here but he didn't come out to greet me. Now I was worried. I saw movement on the second floor. I looked through the window and saw Vertas and his wife. Their tiny voices were hard enough to hear without the closed window but I got the gist. She was yelling at him. And then she slapped him hard. "Hey!" I yelled. Both were started. Guess they didn't know I was there after all. Vertas opened the window. "I'll be out shortly" he said. Both disappeared until Vertas stepped out of the house. His wife followed him. In the sunlight I could see her better. Roughly 23 or so with long brown hair. Overweight but I could guess she would be pretty without it. "We'll finish the discussion tonight" he told her. "What's there to discuss?! You fucked her!" she yelled. Vertas walked down the street. "Hope you're happy" she hissed at me. I felt angry at her. I know now I was angry with myself. I yanked her up so fast her shoe fell off. "Go ahead! EAT ME!" she screamed up at me. Girl sobbed as she was caught between my fingers. Vertas stopped and looked at me with great concern.

 

"Meet me at the courtyard. Don't worry I won't eat her" I said. Vertas hesitated. "Word of honor" I said. Vertas nodded and began walking again. My anger faded as I stared at the 2 1/2-inch portly girl crying. "I won't apologize for loving him. I will for fucking him" I said. "How can any woman compare to you? Beautiful and gigantic" she said. I was taken aback at how common they described me. She wasn't the first to say this about me. I got more respect here than anywhere else. Thought it was my size but maybe it was more. I barely wore any makeup. Did I look that pretty? "I'm not beautiful" I said. "Of course you are! So many of the men said lewd things last night about you. Many this morning!" she yelled. "I don't think of myself that way" I muttered. "You're pretty enough to seduce my husband!" she yelled. I brought her close to my face. Woman reminded me of Leah. Hated that someone would pay attention to someone else. She was probably a bitch for some time. Vertas just didn't care to notice. "Get it over with. Eat me and I'll be out of the picture. Hope you fucking choke on my body" she said.

 

"Let me clue you in on something. Vertas loves me not just because he thinks I'm pretty. He loves me because I'm nice to him. I listen to him. Consider his needs and wants. When is that last time you did that?" I asked. "He's been gone for years!" she yelled. "You remember a time before that! What's his favorite color?" I asked. She didn't answer. "Sky blue. Do you even know his desires?" I asked. "He likes big breasts" she muttered. "So does most of men. Think harder!" I yelled. No answer. "So you don't even know he has a foot fetish?" I asked. "Tcch...that" she said. "So you did" I said. "Knew that long ago" she said with disdain. "Fuck is with that attitude? I myself am happy he likes my feet. Makes me feel appreciated. I get not every girl likes it but hell he’s a good man. You can't set aside your feelings for five minutes as he sucks your toes? Jesus you're selfish. You don't deserve him" I said. She glared at me.

 

"You can have him" she said. "Have him? He ain't some fucking pet or property! You know what? I'll have him divorce you. After what you just said I'm sure he'll finally agree. He stayed with you because of obligation but I bet he still loved you deep down. If he didn't he wouldn't have been so upset this morning. He speaks of obligation but we both know he masks his feelings behind them" I said putting her down. "You have no idea what I went through these last few years! Even if you're gigantic you have no right to judge me this way!" she yelled. I was so close to breaking my word and popping her like a juicy grape under my big toe. "The afternoon he got back, what did you do?" I asked. "Made lunch, washed dishes, and listened to him speak about you" she said. "That's it?! If I was waiting on the man I loved for so long, I'd fucked him so hard his dick would've been permanently bent!" I yelled. She looked to the side either in disgust of me or embarrassed of the truth. "I'm done here" I said walking away.

 

Woman had no idea how close she was to dying today. I felt sorry for Vertas and as I walked some more sorry for her. War doesn't just change the soldier. It changes the family. When I was little there was a boy who joined the army. He got deployed to Iraq. I remember the pastor asking for us to pray for his safety. One Sunday however he asked us to pray for his family. I remember his mom and dad. Helped organize Easter egg hunts and vacation bible school. When their son died they withdrew from the church. Last I heard they divorced.

 

By the time I got back to the courtyard the edges were filled to capacity with regular people. No doubt wanting to see what fates I had in store for the accused. Vertas saw me and walked up to my foot. "I have to ask..." he said. "She's still alive and pissed. I'll discuss it with you later. Fuck so many came" I said. "More wanted to come but were turned away when it got to crowded" he said. "Time to get this over with. Bring them all out" I said. The guards returned with covered carts. One by one mean and a few women were led in chains that looked like necklace chains to the center of the courtyard. The kids were chained as well and whimpered and cried next to their restrained kin. The king and queen proudly walked into the center of the group and to the front of them. "You all stand accused of war profiteering, bleeding the people dry, waging a pointless war that nearly destroyed the kingdom, and worse of all abusing the people either by physical, mental, or sexual abuse. What is your plea?" I asked them all.

 

"This court is a sham and so are you! What I did was for the good of the people! They need a king like me to rule them as long as I wear this crown I am still king!" the middle aged man yelled at me. The crowd murmured. "If that's how you feel then so be it" I said bending down. My hand went to him and he started to jerk at the chains. My fingers gripped his tiny head and I began to squeeze slowly. He started screaming as I applied pressure. The crown cut his skin. More pressure. He was shrieking as blood came from his nose and ears. More pressure. Then a weird cry came from him as I felt cracking. His head just exploded under the pressure. Blood, skull fragment and brains went everywhere. My blood run cold as they clung to my fingers. A few people wretched. His body fell flat to the marble walkway. His crushed and bent crown sat in a clump of head matter. "He said as long as he wore that crown he was king. Well he died a king" I said. "Now for you queen. What say you?" I said. The queen slid off her crown and tossed it coldly on the ground. "I relinquish my title and plead for mercy" she spat. "Unchain her" I said. The guard unchained the woman. I faintly heard some woman in the background saying she should die too. "Where will you exile me?" she asked. "You're not leaving" I said picking her up. "I plead mercy!" she yelled. "And I deny it. On a side note I've been wanting to do this since you insulted me the first day I arrived in the city. This is just icing on the cake" I said tearing off her dress.

 

The queen was scared but to make matters worse she was now utterly exposed for all to see. Men whistled and jeered at her. "Not so high and might now are ya!" a man yelled. The queen crossed her legs but couldn't mover her arms to cover her breasts. I raised her to my face. "Any last words?" I asked. She answered with a miniscule spit in my face. I jammed her into my mouth headfirst and slurped her in. Within a second only her bare soles stuck out between my lips. The crowd was chanting "eat her". I turned around to face them so they could get a good look at her bare feet before slurping her in. She fought furiously as I swallowed. I felt her land in my stomach and began to fight for her life. A good slap to my belly halted that. I waited a few minutes. "The royal family is now dead" I said. People were at first stunned. The reality of it sinking in. Then the crowd broke out in cheers and yells. Wow. They really hated them.

 

Seeing their deaths sent the nobles into a panic. They got down on their knees and begged to be spared.  Not counting their kids, there were seven of them. All of them over the age of 40. Two of them were like in their 70's. Only one was of moderate age. The one called Roderick by his late third cousin. Early 20's. "My people! What say you about them?!" I yelled. So many of them screamed for them to die. This only made them beg even harder. "You heard them. Stop fucking begging! You brought you fate on yourselves! People with power should use it to help those less fortunate! Instead you profited off their death and exploitation. I'll give you all a choice on how to die. Under my feet or in my stomach. I'd chose my feet. I promise to be quick" I said. I motioned for them to unchained. After the last man was unchained he bolted. He ran for a few feet until guards blocked his way. He turned around to run again but he looked up at the shadow over him. He barely had time to scream before my sole crushed him flat.

 

"He made his choice" I said. An old man stumbled toward my foot. He sat down and hung his head. I crushed him quickly. "At least he did it with dignity. What about you all?" I asked. Surprisingly the next three surrendered to my feet without screams or sobbing. They wished to die with their pride intact. What pride they had died under my dirty soles. Two left: Roderick and a man in his late 50's. "And you?" I asked noticing that unlike the others is looked dead at me as if to ask something. "I served in the army proudly. I'm a man whose life revolved around it" he said. "And from what I heard you hoarded medicine and food only to be used on select officers. Isn't that right Vertas?" I asked. Vertas walked up to me tip toeing around crushed bodies and pools of blood. "That he did. He caused as much as death as any enemy soldier" Vertas said. "If I am to die at least give me a soldier's death" he said. Vertas motioned he meant beheading. "So be it" I said picking him up. I opened my mouth and stuck his head between my lips. My teeth resting on his neck. Everyone watched as I bit down. His tiny body jerked a few times before going limp. I let his body drop to the ground. People gasped as his body pumped blood for a few more seconds squirting out of his neck. I spat the head out. Everyone was dead silent.

 

Maybe I went too far. "What I do may seem cruel but change is seldom an easy and clean thing. And that is what we are seeing today: change" I said. Vertas motioned me down to speak. "Did I go too far?" I whispered. "Trust me. Just about every soldier here today is ready to piss on his corpse. When word gets out what he did, the people will understand. About this guy here. There is someone who wishes to do the deed if you let her. A victim of his" he whispered. "By all means" I said. Vertas pointed to a girl in the crowd and had her step forward. I was curious to see what he meant by victim but it all became clear as she stepped out into the open. She looked no older than 16. She was tall for a Lilliputian girl at just over 3 inches.  She was a cute little thing and 9 months pregnant. I was amazed at how a tiny life existed in such a tiny belly. 

 

"Please step into my hand. I want to know for sure what he did" I said. The girl solemnly stepped into my hand. I brought her up to my ear. "I have a guess but I want to make sure" I said. The thing was I was slightly rattled at what I was doing right now. Keep in mind barely a week ago I was a high school student working in a library. If you told me I was going to crush, eat, and take over a nation of tiny people I'd told you to get off the drugs. "I was coming home from work at a local inn and he cornered me in an alley. He...forced himself on me. My parents wouldn't believe I was raped by a nobleman and disowned me" she said. He tiny voice sounded so empty of emotion. Broken. I sat her down on the street. "Guard. Your sword" I said speaking to one. He held out his sword and I took the thing between my fingers. I handed it to her. At first it dropped to the street. The sliver of sharpened steel was no bigger than a toothpick to me but apparently heavy to her. She gripped it with both hands and picked it up.

 

"No! No!" Roderick yelled. He tried to run but my fingers pressed down on his shoulders keeping him in place. I bent down for a better view. She slowly walked toward him. Her tiny soles making the faintest slapping sounds against her sandals. She was very close to him now. "Please! Forgive me! My mind was addled by drink! I meant not to cause you so much grief! I'll take responsibility for it! DON'T......" he was screaming until she plunged the itty blade through his sternum so forcefully it went right through. One half in front. The other in the rear. Roderick looked down blankly in shock. Blood seeped through his shirt. He tried to speak until the girl twisted the sword slightly and pushed harder using her small body as leverage. Roderick looked up at her and slumped over onto his side.  The girl looked at her hands for a moment before breaking out in sobs. I petted her head telling it was okay and that it was over. I quietly motioned for a guard to see to her. It was utterly silent now.

End Notes:

commercial break

Episode 10...Bookmarked Pt.3 by Size Master
Author's Notes:

hang in there!

Men and women looked at her with pity. They knew what he had done to her. A moron could figure it out. A few of the woman looked upon Roderick’s body as one would look at a rabid dog just put down. "My queen" Vertas said pointing to the kids now. In all the excitement we forgot about them. There were 6 of them. From ages 5 to 14. "Unchain them" I said. The guard did as told but I could tell he hesitated. The once bloodthirsty crowd was now concerned about what I was going to do to them. Would I snatch up the 5-year-old and eat him as easily as one would swallow a raisin? Would I crush the shaking 8-year-old to his right like he was a common roach? This would determine what kind of ruler I was going to be. Vertas asked me what I had planned for them. To spare them wasn't the smartest choice but it was the human one. I bent down in a way my elbows and chin rested on the ground. My mouth was close enough to them that my breath ruffled their hair. God they were cute! So tiny! Get a grip Patty. Be professional. The 5-year-old boy stared at my mouth blankly. I noticed a wet spot forming in his pantaloons. "Because of you age I decided not to execute you.  One cannot be held guilty for being born into such families until they done wrong themselves. Most of you have barely begun your lives. Still relatively untainted and blameless. So relax. I won't eat you or crush you under my feet like your relatives" I said. Hearing that they relaxed but not by much.

 

"With that being said your lives as you knew them is over. You will be sent away to live with farmers out in the countryside. There you will learn what it is to live like a commoner as you would put it. Experience hardships. Hard work. And the joy of living among people who don't see you as a political tool. As for keeping in touch with one another. That will be banned for three years to prevent any plotting. As for that you will be watched. If I hear any of you trying to overthrow the kingdom in any way I will come for you. Do I make myself clear?" I asked. The oldest ones nodded. The youngest cried. It hurt me a little to be so stern. I motioned for them to be lead away for their trips. I glanced around at the people. A few openly nodded. The others seemed relieved. "This concludes the trials. Before anyone goes I have an announcement. I will be forming a council and I need the best out of the merchant, military, craftsmen, judicial, and science fields here tomorrow" I said. Everyone looked surprised at me. The crowd murmured as they left.

 

"They were surprised at you" Vertas said. "In what way?" I asked. "They thought you were using excuses to kill them for fun. Especially that one man you decapitated. Then they saw you spare those children. Good idea for them by the way. What I think surprised them most is this council idea. Never in our history has a commoner had a say in how the country is run" he said. "Well I want it so they can give me suggestions and such. You guys know more about this place than I do. I have lost of ideas myself but it helps to have a second opinion" I said. "Now that's over. About my wife" he said. I sighed and sat back a little. "She...she's a bitter person. Wasn't the smartest idea to tell her we slept together" I said. "She heard from others" he said. "Oh. Guess that would be hard to keep secret. Fucking a giant girl in public" I said. We both were silent for a moment. "She wants a divorce. She's open to it. I rather spare your feelings by not saying what we said" I said. "Tell me please" he said very quietly. "She doesn't like you tastes so to speak. I questioned her on her coldness and she didn't care. You being away did change her but..." I said. Vertas sat down and held his face in his hands.

 

"All I can tell you is what grandma told me when I was little. I asked her why my parents died. She replied "sometimes things just happen and the best we can do is keep moving forward". His body shook. "Nobody is around right now. You can cry all you want" I said softly. The proud strong 3-inch man. A commander of thousands wept like a child at his broken marriage. A good part of me resented myself for helping it. I gently picked him up and cradled him to my chest. We sat there like this for over an hour. He finally stopped. "So happens to us now?" he asked. Understandably he was uncertain of his own future. "Come home with me. Right now" I said. "Home? Your home?!" he asked. "I think I can bring you with me" I said. Vertas being curious didn't object. He wanted to see this land of giants and miracles. This land called Kansas. I pulled out the thread tucked away in my shorts with one hand. The other holding him. "This is going to be bright and feel funny. Home" I said.

 

Vertas gasped at the sight of my living room. "Welcome to my humble home. You hungry?" I asked sitting him down on the kitchen nook. He looked all around him as I fixed a sandwich and got a glass of soda. "Good lord!" he said as I sat the sandwich down next to him. "You didn't answer me? Hungry?" I asked. He silently nodded I tore off a bit of bolniga. He sniffed it like a pet. "Ha-ha! Go on" I said. He bit into it and his expression was that of shock. He began wolfing it down quickly. "Jesus! Slow down! There's a lot more here" I said. "Never in all my days have I ever tasted something so rich in flavor! What animal is this?!" he asked. "A bunch I think. So what do you think of this place?" I asked. "Wondrous. Giant glasses larger and taller than houses. Slices of bread as big as a garden. Chairs...windows" he said looking around. "You haven't seen anything yet" I said. After a snack I took him on a tour of the house.  A toilet was mind blowing to him. "So you do your business and then pull the handle?" he asked. I flushed the toilet.  "A vortex that can swallow men" he muttered.

 

"This is your bedroom? What is this boy called Justin Bieber and why do you have a painting of him?" he asked with a touch of jealousy. "It was a phase. Actually I haven't changed much in here over the years. Still have my Powerpuff sheets. Ugh...need to redecorate" I muttered. I sat him on my bed as I kicked off my sandals. I changed out of my sweaty clothes. I glanced at Vertas who was watching me. "Like my ass?" I asked slapping it. "Oh my god" he muttered.  "I'm going to take a bath. Why don't you join me?" I said. It was a rhetorical question obviously. I took of his smelly uniform and stockings and boots and carried them to the sink. I ran some hot water and dropped some detergent in it. I swished the water around to get it sudsy and ran the bath water. "I'm a grown man. I can wash myself" he protested as I picked him up. "And where would the fun be for that?" I asked carrying him to the tub. "Good heavens its huge!" he said. I stopped the water and stepped in. I placed him on my tummy and slowly sank into the water.

 

"God that feels nice" I said gripping the faucet with my toes. Vertas stared out at the length of the tub. To him it was like an Olympic swimming pool. I grabbed a bar of soap and tore off a tiny chunk of it for him. He smelled it. "This is soap? Smells like roses and not animal fat" he said. "Ew. Oh, people did use animal fat long ago. Here is some shampoo" I said dropping a big dose on his hair. His hair was cut short and it reminded me of hair on a Ken doll. Very gently I rubbed and massaged it into his scalp. "Ha-ha. Your head looks like a big soap bubble" I snickered. "Ever so funny" he said scooping up water and rinsing his head. He seemed to be in deep thought. "What are you thinking about?" I asked rubbing his back. My wife...ex-wife Zera. She really said you could have me? No coercion? Just like that?" he asked. "She really did. I honestly don't see how a woman could be so cold to her husband. And you said she wasn't always like that?" I asked.

 

"No. I loved her the moment I saw her at beach. She was a salt vendor. Collecting sea water to get salt. That golden tan, smooth legs. Courted her for months before we married. She has a lovely laugh. Our wedding night we had sex until the sun came up. Astounding she didn't get pregnant" he said. "Sounds like you still love her" I said slightly jealous. "I do. The old her. After a year of trying to have kids we saw it couldn't happen. I wanted to adopt. So many orphans and abandoned kids because of the war. She wouldn't have it. She didn't want to raise a kid that wasn't hers. Things got worse. Price of salt skyrocketed but since nobody could really afford it we didn't make much money. Nobility paid what they felt like paying and we couldn’t say shit. Zera began eating to deal with the stress. Then word came down that those with my birth week were to be drafted. Zera gained noticeable weight but I still loved her. The night before I left we made love" he said.

 

"She told me she didn’t share your fetish" I said. Vertas tensed up out of embarrassment. I stroked his tiny side to calm him. "No she doesn't. She made that clear not long after we were married. In fact, it's why I left on a sour note. She did try to indulge me. Painted her nails blue. Rubbed her foot on my chest. I worshiped her foot like the goddess I fell in love with that day on the beach. She grew annoyed. Told me to fuck her and leave her feet out of it. Of course I did but after we were done she noticed me staring at them. She didn't say a word to me as I packed to be shipped out. To make matters worse she wore stockings that day to spite me. I'm not a perfect man but she acted like I was some...thing. It wasn't just her feet I loved. I even said that in letters to home. She didn't reply. She never replied" he said quietly. I gently had him turn to face me. "Nobody is perfect but that doesn't give a person the right to break their heart. I get she's not into that but to ignore you like that was cruel. You're better off even if it doesn't seem that way" I said.

 

"All are of your giant people so wise?" he asked. "Only the ones that suffer" I said. I handed him a pinch of soap again. "My advice isn't free. Clean me. Start with my belly button" I said. He looked at me like I was nuts. "Pretty please?" I asked. He made a grunt and walked on my belly to my belly button. His tiny hands rubbing and scrubbing away. "Shit that tickles!" I said. Hearing that he scrubbed harder. "Ah! You're doing it on purpose!" I yelled. His bare ass sticking in the air as he was bent over cleaning my navel looked enticing. He deliciously tiny balls and cock barely into view. I felt my nipples harden at just the sight. I slipped my finger underneath his ass to fondle his package.  "Oh fuck. That wasn't the deal" he said. "Want me to stop?" I asked. "I...uhhhhh....never said that" he gasped. Vertas turned around. His dick at full attention. My mouth literally watered. I picked him up. "God I need to suck your cock so bad!" I yelled jamming his crotch right to my mouth. Vertas groaned loudly as I sucked his shaft and balls. The tiny orbs danced on the tip of my tongue so easily.

 

"Slow down" he said. Afraid I was hurting him I did. He began to slowly fuck my lips as he kissed the bridge of my nose. My tiny lover lost himself in my blowjob as I slipped my fingers under the water and into my pussy. The splashing of water mixed with the gentle slurping of his sensitive crotch. "Uggghg!" he groaned as he released his tiny Lilliputian seed into my mouth. His body vibrated as I moaned climaxing. My toes curled around the faucet. My body jerked and splashed water into the floor. He was panting in my hand. I gently kissed him and stood up. I carefully dried him with toilet paper before drying myself. "Your clothes are clean but you'll have to wait before putting them on" I said. "No matter" he said shaking his cock. "Keep it up and I'll suck you dry" I warned him. Vertas stopped immediately and turned away. I put on a comfy bathrobe and carried him to the living room. There I turned on the tv. "You have people imprisoned in a box?!" he yelled. I couldn't help but laugh. "No. How do I explain? You have plays right? This is kinda like a play. This box is a way to see if from far away" I said. Vertas sat on the large sofa cushion amazed.

 

He was impressed at how many different "plays" there was. A show about planes came on. "You can fly in the heavens?" he asked. "Better. We've been to the moon" I said. "If your world is so wondrous, why bother with ours?" he asked. I placed him in my hands. His naked butt felt nice on my skin. "In your world I'm somebody. Someone to revere and look up to. Figuratively and literally. In this world I'm just a geek who like books. Unimportant. Alone" I said quietly. A few tears escaped my eyes. "You live alone? This great house and you're alone?" he asked. I nodded. He motioned for me to pick him up higher. "You don't have to be alone anymore my beautiful giantess" he said kissing my lower lip. I began crying like a child. It had been some time since someone showed me such love. Not since grandma. Vertas comforted me by stroking my cheek with his petite hand. I gently snuggled him between my breasts. "I'm not hurting you am I?" I asked. "No. It's nice and soft. Very warm" he said. An hour later we were both hungry again. I grabbed some chips and dip and played a movie.

 

He reminded me of a mouse eating potato chip crumbs. He absolutely loved ranch dip. "This is excellent! So creamy and sharp!" he said. "Needs something more" I said. Vertas was surprised when I picked him up and dipped him up to his tiny belly in ranch dip. "Shit that's cold!" he yelled. "I'll warm you up" I said licking my lips. I started at his tiny feet. I licked the dip off his soles and sucked on his feet until they were free of ranch. Then I gently pushed him into my mouth. I could taste his sweet flesh. His manly flavor as I sucked and slurped his lean legs fit from marching into battle. His ass sat on my tongue as I pulled him in deeper. Vertas groaned as my suction made him hard. He was up to his chest in my mouth and he wriggled his way to kiss my upper lip. Fuck I was so wet! I had to fuck him! I had to! I decided right then and there to give my real virginity to him. He will break my hymen and make me a true woman. I took him out of my mouth. "Why...why did you stop?" he asked. "I want to you to make a me a woman. You understand what I'm asking right?" I asked.

 

It took a moment for him to get it. "You still have your maidenhead?!" he asked. "Don't yell it! It's...embarrassing" I said. "...okay" he said with loving eyes. I carried him to my bedroom. There I got some Kleenex. "What's that for?" he asked. "To...clean the blood" I said blushing. Vertas gulped at the thought. I placed him on the bed as I took off the robe. My legs on either side of him. Vertas walked up to my pussy. He reached in with both hands. "Eeek!" I said with a high voice. "I can feel it" he said up to his armpits. "No...shit" I gasped. I've had people in me before but never this deep. Fuck I didn't even know he could reach that deep! Vertas strained and I felt tingling and slight pain. For a tiny guy he was strong but not strong enough. "Gives a new impression to the term iron maiden" he said pulling out. "Patty. I don't think I’m strong enough" he said. "If you trust me I can help" I said. He nodded.

 

I picked him up and began pushing him in feet first. He was up to his knees and I could feel him. This was the deepest any man, tiny or not, had been in me. "Lock your legs and tell me if I'm hurting you" I said. Vertas locked his legs. I pushed harder until I felt his soles on my hymen. I looked at him and he nodded. "Please don't break his legs Patty" I told myself. With a quick motion I shoved him in hard. He grunted and I let out a small yelp. "Patty!" he yelled concerned. A tear fell from my eye. He was up to his chest in me. "I'm...I'm alright. Just give me a second" I said. So there I was with a 3-inch man in my pussy and trying to shake off the pain of losing my virginity to him. "You sure you're okay? I mean the blood" he said. I was horrified to see my blood oozing out around him. Not much but to him it must've been soul withering. "Ohmygod! I'm sorry. I'll clean you up!" I said yanking him out. I was quickly cleaning off my blood on his skin. He was coated in it. His crotch, ass, even his feet and toes was slick with juices and virginal blood.

 

"God you must be disgusted" I said furiously cleaning him. He placed a small hand on my finger. "Not disgusted just concerned. My lover was bleeding a lot. It's okay. Calm down. Calm....down" he said. He patted my fingernail and smiled. Took me a minute to calm down. Jesus I even stained the sheets. "Put me back down and lay back" he said.  I did. "I'll go slow" he said placing his cock in me. Slowly he began to fuck me. He rubbed my crotch and kissed my labia. So gentle and caring. It was this moment I time I can say I was the happiest. 17 years old (18 in three weeks) and my happiest moment was my tiny lover fucking me with compassion I’ve never felt before. "That's so good. Please go faster" I said rubbing my breasts. Fuck my body felt like it was on fire! My heartbeat pounded in my ears. Vertas had been waiting on that. He fucked me as hard as he could now he knew he wouldn't hurt me. "My precious giantess. I love you so much. Your neitheregion is like warm wet velvet!" he said. "It's yours" I moaned. "Your delicate lips" he groaned. "Yours for the taking" I moaned. "Your beautiful feet and toes" he said ramming even harder. "Worship them anytime you want" I said. "Take my seed!" he yelled cumming. We both came at the same time. He pulsing in me. Me squirting all over him.

 

"That. That was even better than last time" I said catching my breath. "Bet it was now you're not fucked up on absinthe and wine" he chuckled. "Jesus you're a mess" I said. My secretions literally dripped off of him. "I do feel like a glazed ham" he said shaking his hands. "Come on. Let's get you cleaned up" I said. I carried him to the sink where I rinsed him off. Afterwards I dried him off. "Hey your clothes are dry and clean now" I said. "I'll put them on later. Feels nice to be naked right now" he said. "Does it help when your giantess lover is around?" I asked chuckling. "It doesn't hurt" he said yawning. We were both tired. It had been a long day. "You better not move" I said placing him on a pillow on the left side of my bed. "Why not?" he asked. "I sometimes move in my sleep. If you don't want to end up under my belly or head, I wouldn't move" I said. I pulled my covers up over us. "Smells like you" he said softly. "Goodnight Vertas" I said. "Night Patty" he said. You'd think after all that happened today we'd just crash to sleep. At least me anyway. Nope.  I was embarrassed to be nervous to having a lover, a tiny one anyway, sleeping in my bed.

 

Hell I was frightened that I'd really crush him in my sleep. Now and then I'd hear him move a little. An hour ticked by and my eyes got heavy. I was drifting off to sleep. "You awake?" he asked. "Vertas I almost was" I said annoyed. "Today I noticed grand portraits of an old woman and I'm guessing you but none of your parents. Why?" he asked. "I think I told you but my parents died when I was young. Grandma wanted to have the picture out of them but changed her mind when she saw how sad I was" I said. "How did they die? War? Famine? Plague?" he asked. "Car accident" I said. "Car?" he wondered. "A type of carriage" I said. "To lose both parents so young to an accident I'm surprised you don't resent God or have become bitter to life" he said. "I had help. Grandma helped me through a lot of it. Whenever I cried she just hold me tight. She wouldn't tell me to stop. She would just let me cry. After that cookies. I remember once on my 7th birthday she threw a surprise party. It was the first birthday I had with my parents since they died."

 

"She had cake, ice cream, even a friend from school there. Tons of presents. But no mom or dad. It was fun. Laughing at her when frosting stuck to her nose. Unwrapping gifts. Later that night though it was different. You see when my parents died they had to have a closed casket funeral. I couldn't see them so for a 6-year-old it didn't seem they were gone. It was after midnight as I stared out that window there at the rural highway watching a car or two ride down it. Like it would pull up to the house and mom and dad would hop out and take me back home. After a while though I saw no cars stopping here. My birthday was over and they really were gone. I sobbed so loudly I woke her up. "Oh Patty" she said hugging me. I could hear her sniffling herself. It took me a few years to realize that yeah I lost my mom and dad but she lost a daughter. She hurt just as much as me. She needed to be strong for me. After calming down she went into the kitchen to make cookies. 2:30 in the morning and this 75-year-old woman was trying to bake cookies."

 

"Well damn. No milk or butter. Hope they turn out okay" she said making the batch. "Oh lord" she said tasting one. Man those cookies were fucking bad! Dry as fucking sand!" I said laughing. "She's dead isn't she?" Vertas asked quietly. I didn't have to answer. "She sounded to be an incredible woman. I would've liked to have her as an in-law" he said very quietly. "What did you say?" I asked turning my head. Vertas quickly looked the other way. "Hey I asked you a question!" I said. No answer. "Fine. But the answer would be yes. Ask properly next time" I huffed. Shit! Did he just ask me in a roundabout way to marry me?! Damn. Now I'll never get...to...sleep...zzzzzzzz.

 

I felt movement on my stomach. It was what awoke me. "Morning. Sleep well?" Vertas said using my tits as recliners. "What? Did I surprise you?" he asked smugly. I grabbed him quickly and shoved him into my mouth. He struggled a great deal. Hope it was my morning breath that freaked him out. He has to know I wouldn't eat him. As I got dressed I saw the time. I nearly swallowed him as I tried to speak. I spat him out on the bed. Shit! Barely got time for breakfast! "A little bit of warning Patty!" He yelled coughing. "What? Did I surprise you?" I asked mockingly. "Not funny. Thought you were going to eat me in a morning fog" he said. I lowered my head and slowly walked out my room. "Wait! Patty I didn't mean...shit" Vertas said as I passed the doorway. I scrambled some eggs and fried bacon. By that point I saw Vertas walking on my floor. I sat down with my plate and moments later he climbed up onto the table. Keeps surprising me how fit he is. "Can we talk?" he said walking up to my plate. I cut him off by propping my feet onto the table. Grandma would have a fit if she saw.

 

"What's there to talk about? The person I love most in my life thought I would eat him" I said eating a bite of eggs. "Guess I deserve that. Patty keep in mind this is totally new to me. I just met you a few days ago and now we're in a relationship. Wouldn't you be kinda freaked out of a giant man tossed you into his mouth?" he asked. "If he was my lover I’d trust him completely" I said cracking my toes. Sound must've been like splitting logs to him. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry" he said sincerely. "You can have breakfast but first you're gonna make it up to me. Lick my feet" I said chuckling. I could hear him chuckling himself as he walked over to my soles. I could feel his tiny hands and tongue working the grooves and wrinkles of my soles. I lowered my foot so he could worship my toes. I felt him slide his naked body between my big and second toe and began to lock and lap away at the space. "Hmmm....feels nice. Probably isn't a good punishment for you though" I said. I glanced at the clock. "Damn! I'm running late for sure now! Off footboy!" I said. I raced into my bedroom and got dressed. Vertas was wolfing down a bit of egg and crumb of bacon. "Where you going?" he asked.

 

"Work and I’m running late!" I said. "Work?! You?!" he said. "Shit ain't free here" I said. He shook his head and kept eating. "I'll be back this afternoon around 5. Watch tv to pass time. When we get back we'll go to Lilliput" I said closing the door. I got to the library. "Look who showed up" Constance said. "Sorry I'm late" I said putting my purse down. "We took care of returns already. Just some cleaning and opening the reading rooms now" Martha said. "Ribbing aside. You're never late. You okay?" she asked getting real close to my face. She eyed me hard. She leaned back smiling. "It's a man! I know that look! Ha!" Constance yelled. "What’s going on?" Martha asked. "Patty here found a man" she replied. "Is that true?!" Martha asked. I blushed and looked away. "See?! I knew it. That twinkle in those eyes. You're even wearing nail polish! So what's he like? What’s his name?" Constance asked. These two old women hovered around me like gossiping vultures. "His name is Vertas. He's really nice" I said. "Vertas? Sounds foreign. Where's he from?" Martha asked. "A...faraway island nation" I said stretching the truth.

 

"Where's he staying? At the inn on Main?" Constance asked. "Umm...he was staying at my house" I muttered. "What?! You let this man stay with you and you like just met him?! I'm assuming you just met him because you never spoke about him before!" Martha yelled. "Yeah I met him little under a week ago. He's a really nice guy" I said. "All you know he could be a murderer! Martha, I got my late husband's shotgun over the mantle. I say we go over to her house later and meet this Vertas. If he's weird we run him out" Constance said. "Whoa! Easy! He couldn't hurt a fly!” ‘I yelled. Well maybe he could hurt a fly with his tiny pistol but not a human being. "You're really taking up for him" Constance said. She got real close. "You two had sex. Hot sex" she muttered. My face was as red as a beet. "Constance! That's her business. So...did you?" Martha asked. "If you must know you nosy bitties. Yes, I did" I said. "He didn't seem gentle. He bit your leg?" Constance asked pointing to my bare legs. I looked at them. Aw hell. There were three noticeable bruises on them. Couldn't tell them they were from cannonballs shot by tiny people.

 

"We got a tad wild" I said. "Now I really want to meet this guy. Is he handsome? Kinky?" Constance asked. "Down girl" Martha said. "Hey, I haven't had any action since Reagan was president. I'm old not dead" Constance said. "So the Vertas have a last name or is it that?" Martha asked. "It's Callon. He has a scar over his eye and he is...passionate" I said. Both women leaned in. "You want more. He's like 24 or so. Sweet. Caring. He just came out of a bad marriage" I said. "24? You're 17! Couldn't you find a man closer to your age?" Martha asked. "Have an open mind Martha. She'll be 18 soon anyway. Hell I was 16 when I married my Patrick" Constance said. Martha shook her head. "I still want to meet this guy" she said. "He...left town this morning" I said. No telling how they would react to a 3-inch man. Might give them heart attacks. They both eyed me. "Honest!" I said. "Next time tell us when he's in town" Martha said. They meant well. They knew how hard my life was. Bullied at school. Loosing grandma.

 

The day was uneventful. Kaylee came by as usual and I read to her. Only a few chapters left in the book. She looked so sad as she left. Leah eyed me coldly. If only I could rap with her like that queen. The thought of eating the bitch sent shivers up my spine. I raced home after work. "I'm home! You miss me?" I yelled. Vertas sat on the sofa pissed. "About time. I got attacked by a crow when I relieved myself outside!" he said. "Sorry. Forgot about the bathroom thing. Ready to go home?" I asked. "Your world is nice but I prefer things normal sized" he said. I picked up the book and bookmark. "Wait. Is that how you come to my world?" he asked. "Uh...yeah magic" I said. He peered at the book while standing in my hand. "And the people of Lilliput awaited the return of their new ruler. They had many questions on who was to be in this council. Many wanted this position. The question of what to do about the taxes and lands of the nobles was on their minds. Her closest advisor had gone with her to whatever land she came from. The people got restless. Their future was a mystery that demanded to be solved" he read aloud.

 

"This isn't some magic tome. It reads as a story!" he yelled confused. Uh oh. "In my world Lilliput is a story. My magic lets me go into stories" I said. I didn't want to lie but I was afraid he would reject me and the truth. "So...we're not real?" he muttered. He sat down numbed by the truth. I raised him to my face. "You're real. They're real. Lilliput is real. What you feel for is real. That whispered veiled request to marry me was real. The orgasm you felt when I sucked you off was real. The pain of you taking my virginity was very real. The blissful orgasm you gave me was real. Real is what you make of it. My magic just lets me lest me experience something more real" I said softly. Vertas looked at me and didn't speak. A moment passed. "So my life is just typeset? The whim of an author?" he asked. "The story had me start on a beach on Lilliput a week ago. You remember a life before a week ago right?" I asked. He nodded. "So no. Your life isn't a whim of an author. Think of it as someone seeing something in front of him and writing it down. It's words but the event is still real. Every book is a world unto itself. This magic bookmark is a way to go to those worlds" I said.

 

Hearing that he began to calm down. "Sorry. It was so much to learn" he said. "Believe me I understand. Think how I felt when I ended up in a land I believed just to be words on a page" I said placing the bookmark on the page. "Let's go" I said tearing off a thread. Instantly we were back in the city. "Astounding" he said. The mass of people going about their day began yelling at me with various requests. "Slow down! I'm going to meet with people right now. Everybody keep calm" I said. They all kept yelling. "QUIET!" I yelled. That shut them up. "I understand you want to know about the tax situation and how sits on my new council but give me some goddamn time!" I said. Fear or understanding caused them to relent. "Good. Vertas. Let's go take care of business. The council first" I said walking to the courtyard. There I sat down and put Vertas on the ground. "Have the candidates come to the courtyard since I can't fit in the palace" I said.

 

I waited patiently as Vertas led 15 men and surprisingly women to me. "I'm surprised to see women here" I said. "Well a few hoped one of the changes was women could have stature here" Vertas said. "And having a giantess as a ruler would help with that I bet" I said grinning. Vertas shrugged. "Alright. First things first. Economy. Who's up for that?" I asked. 4 old men raised their hands. I motioned for them to step forward. "Qualification time. You there. Why you want this position? What makes you better than the others?" I asked a man in his late 60's. "I'm one of the wealthier men in the city. You have to be good with money to do that" he answered. Nice he wasn't arrested he wasn't a noble. "What about you?" I asked another. "I'm good at investing" he said. I went to the third who was a banker and the fourth who was a lender. Apparently all were well off. "Investment guy you got the job" I said. The other three were furious. "What? Got a problem? Here's why I didn't pick you guys. You there that said you really rich. Bet you made money off the war. Another misery profiteer. The fact you were low on the totem pole and off people's radar is what saved you. The fact you even applied is fucking bold dude.  The lender? A parasite. Fucking period. You lend at crazy interest rates and size people's shit. You're lower than worm shit to me and probably others. Letting you near the nation's wrath would fuck up trade. And as for you Mr. Banker. Managing an economy isn't just about numbers. You need to factor in people and their needs. Taxes too high. Cut spending."

 

"Trade deficit? Reduce tariffs. If it helps you were a close second. The invest guy here is what I needed. They can see opportunities in the making. How to cut deals without fucking someone over...in theory. No go you three. As for you stay here" I told them. Vertas motioned for more to come forward. Two men and women. "They're here for the education spot" he said. "Who here has kids?" I asked. All but one of the men raised their hands. You go and you three stay. Got to have kids to understand their needs. Reading about it don't do shit" I said. "I have three kids Milady and I'll make a fine council for education" a bold middle aged man said bowing. "Really? What's your job now?" I asked. "I did homeschool the nobility kids" he said. "And you lady?" I asked a woman in her late 30's. "I'm in charge of record keeping and approved school curriculum" she said. "And what about you?" I asked a woman in her early 20's. She seemed very out of place. Her clothes were worn. Her sandals worn out. Her hair tied in braids but slightly scraggly. "I'm....I'm..." she muttered. Nervous or scared I didn't know.

 

"You're not front the city are you?" I asked bending down. She looked dead at my mouth. Poor girl thought I would devour her if she spoke wrong. "I'm from a nearby village" she said. "Well I wanted it to be open to all. You seem frightened to be here. Why did you come?" I asked. "My fellow villagers asked me to. They think good things will come for them if I'm accepted" she said. Well that's fucked up. They considered her expendable. "What did you do in that village?" I asked. "I taught all the kids to read, write, and count" she said. "You're not going back to that village..." I muttered until the poor girl burst into tears. "Please don't eat me" she sobbed. "Look at me. You never let me finish. I was saying you wasn’t going back because you got the job" I said. The girl stopped crying. "There there. I don't know what you heard but I don't eat innocent people. You know why I chose you?" I asked petting her head. She shook her head. "Because you care for kids and you teach them as best as you can. It's more than reading to them or making them do tests. It's about listening to them. Assessing their needs. Individual needs and weaknesses."

 

"Just because you taught at a fancy school doesn't make anyone a good teacher automatically nor does knowing a lot of shit. Now having said that you will get help. You there. Record girl. She's your boss" I said. The woman balked. "Problem? I can always get someone else and you can go back to dusting books" I said the woman frowned but nodded at my request. "What about my family?" the girl asked. "Move them here. Rooms in the palace will be made for you as well as good clothes" I said winking. The small girl blushed and bowed. "We got war applicants next" Vertas said. "You take care of that. You know more than me about that" I said. "What about religion?" he asked. "Nobody for that. People can believe what they want to believe" I said. "Some think you're a goddess" he said. "Okay...uh...whatever I guess" I stammered. It droned on and on to the point I nodded off. "Patty wake up" Vertas said. It was nighttime now. "God more of them?" I asked. "No. The last one was science and I took care of it. Go home. Get some rest" he said.

 

"Think I'll turn out okay?" I asked. "I told them after selection if they took advantage of the positions you’d crush them or eat their families" he said. "That is so mean. I can't believe you said that" I said. "Hey. It'll keep them in line and honest" he said. "We got a lot done today didn't we?" I said. "The pace we're going is unbelievable" he replied. As the stars twinkled overhead I felt him touch my finger. He stared straight ahead as he squeezed my fingertip. "Guess I'll head home" I said taking the thread out. We gave each other a loving kiss before I disappeared. I was back home again and tried to imagine him actually living with me. Could he live here? His size would cause problems with that. He could never leave and that would make the house a giant prison. I thought about this as I laid in bed.

 

The next day the women at work kept wanting to know about Vertas. I lied and said he was from an island in Greece. They were like schoolgirls as I told them some of the things he said careful to omit some things. "Wish a man worshipped me like that" Constance said. That talk died down as Kaylee came in. She was unnaturally quiet but snuggled next to me as usual as I read to her. Today though we finished the book. As I closed it she burst out crying. "Kaylee what's the matter?!" I said. "I didn't want it to end!" she cried. "Sweetie like all good stories, they eventually end" I said. "But I like it when you read to me! I don't wanna stop that!" she cried. "Kaylee look around you. We're not gonna run out of books silly. As long as we got books I'll read one to you" I said. She looked up at me with red eyes as if asking if I'd promise. I had her wait as I looked for another book. "Here we go. Since you like horses I picked this out. The Last Unicorn" I said. We only got past the first chapter when Leah came barging in. "Let's go" Leah said. Kaylee put her crocs back on and hugged me. When I returned it she winced in pain.

 

"Sorry. You okay?" I asked. Kaylee looked upset but not at me. She barely raised her shirt sleeve up to rub what caught a glance of. A bruise. A bruise shaped like three fingers. "I said let's go!" Leah said grabbing her arm hard. Kaylee yelped. "You trifling bitch. You gave her that bruise! Let go of her!" I yelled grabbing her shoulder. Leah spun around and punched me right in the nose. I let go immediately and staggered in pain. I could fell blood tricking from my nose. Kaylee was crying hysterically. Martha and Constance ran into the kid’s room. "You again! That's it I'm calling the police!" Martha yelled. "No. Don't" I muttered. "Why?! She assaulted you!" Constance yelled. Leah gave a smirk and dragged Kaylee out the library. "If we do its gonna cause big trouble for her mom" I said. As I stuffed tissue up my nose I explained the situation. "Unbelievable. I always said that family was bad news" Martha said. "I’m hoping this will only last for two more months before that bitch goes off to college" I said. "And what about that poor child?" Constance asked. She had a point. Leah had been caught abusing her. Calling CPS would only work so far. Kaylee would be put in protective care.  Her mom would lose her job and her kid. Leah would most likely get a slap on the wrist at most and have a harder time getting into school. All in all, Kaylee and her mom would lose out the most.

 

"Things are so much simpler in Lilliput" I whispered. "What you say dear?" Martha asked picking up a chunk of ice. "I said things were much simpler when I was little" I said. "Ain't that the fuckin' truth" Constance said handing Martha a paper towel.  I left a little early and went home. I sat on the sofa dying to feel my nose again. Thankfully there wasn't any bruising or breaking. Still red though. I didn't feel like being bothered going to Lilliput until I opened the book. "And after she decided her council every one of them vied for her attention. Economy wanted to know about taxes. Education wanted to know about the school. Even Vertas didn't know which one to address first. Queen Patty needed to be there to decide what to do" the passage said. "Goddammit" I hissed pushing the bookmark into the book and tearing off a thread.

 

And there I was in the courtyard. "Come on out! I'm here!" I yelled so loud the windows rattled. In moments the council I appointed came trotting out. They all began talking. "Everybody shut the fuck up! Christ! Education! You first" I said. "Well...um...the thing is..." he kept stammering. I grabbed her by the back of her formal attire and brought her to my face. It was the older woman from earlier. "I am not in a happy mode today so dispense with the fucking stammering. You wanted to talk so let's do it" I hissed. "The teachers milady! If there aren't any nobles, then who do they teach?" the woman blurted out. I sat her down. A reasonable question. "They're going to teach all the kids in the city. We still got those mansions from the two noble families. Turn those into schools. Children from 5-12 one side. 13-16 the other" I said. Everyone was speechless. "All kids? Even commoners?" the younger girl asked. She cleaned up nicely. "Yes. All kids. Education belongs to everyone" I said.

 

"And who pays for that?!" my economic investor asked. "Taxes do. What’s the tax rate right now?" I asked. "About 60%" he replied. "Fuck. No wonder everything is fucked up. Well we don't need that many taxes now the war is over. Drop it to 35%. People make more money and spend it too. Helps everyone out" I said. He nodded surprised. He ran off quickly. "What's next?" I asked. Vertas walked up to me. He asked me to pick him up and bring him to my face. "You okay? God...what happened to your nose?" he whispered. "Good to see you too. A girl punched me" I said. I saw anger on that small face. "Ahem...now my military advisor. What say you?" I asked formally. "A Blefuscu ship is close to our shore. What should we do?" he asked. "Leave it. It's just taking a peek. Wondering if I killed you all or massing an invasion. Keep in mind their recent enemy has a giantess that destroyed their fleet in the span of time it takes to eat lunch. No surprise they'd be cagey. Anything else?" I asked.

 

"I did away with the draft but now we got thousands of soldiers without jobs. It's causing problems. Big problems" he said. "We'll talk about that part later. I do have jobs lined up for some. Construction and farming bit with them back the people need to help them. If somebody is looking for a worker spread the word. That kind of thing" Vertas nodded. "There are other matters Milady. Hospital care. Sanitation" the man from my culture department said. "Look! Some of this you need to find out yourselves. This is your nation. Have a hand in it. Christ it's like playing an overcomplicated version of Civilization" I said.

 

"The Queen is tired. Leave her be" Vertas said. He shooed them away. "Thanks" I said. "So someone hit you. Can I kill them for striking my woman?" he asked. I laughed. "Even if you could no" I said. "Was it worth it?" he asked. "I stood up to a girl who hurt a child" I said. "So it was worth it" he said. "Yeah, she's worth it. A really sweet girl" I said. "What's she like?" he asked. "Her name is Kaylee. She's 6. Little tall for her age. Spunky and very smart. Lonely though" I said. "Sounds like my sister" he said. "Didn't know you have one" I said.  "Did. Did have one. She died some time ago. Karina was her name. A tomboy for sure. Always climbing on things. She made sure I was having fun all the time but she had no friends herself. Wasn't ladylike.  By the time she was 16 she was a loner. Father tried to arrange a marriage but we were poor and common. Nobody wanted to fork over a dowry. My sister got sick with fever and died shortly after. No husband. No kids. I can understand how Kaylee is feeling. If she's like you why don't you bring her here?" he asked. "That's...not a terrible idea" I said surprised.

 

What could be the harm? Kaylee would love it here and if she said anything who'd believe her? My stomach grumbled. I hadn't eaten since lunch. "Hungry?" he asked. "Yeah" I said. "Well there is something I wanted to talk about. About those soldiers we had issues with. We got a bunch in the prisons. In fact, lately we got a lot of prisoners due to the chaos of the few days" he said. "How many prisoners are we talking about total?" I asked. "Close to 300. Over 2/3 of them for stealing but the other third for violent crime" he said. "Only 300? That's good Vertas" I said. "300 still alive. The royal family executed people every week. Some deserved it but many didn't" he said. "Lead me there" I said. The prison was on the far edge of town. A stone building. Long the shape of an L. About 25 ft. long. "Wow. How many can this place hold?" I asked. "Over 5000 if need be. It extends underground" he said. Vertas sat on my shoulder awestruck at seeing it from above. "Bring out the non-violent ones please" I said sitting him down. I sat down and patiently waited for them.

 

15 minutes later they stood before me in chains. Vertas wasn't kidding. A good 200 Lilliputians stood before me. Something struck me that angered me. It wasn't the fact that men and women were mixed together (obvious issue there) it was the fact that among the group there were children. "You got to be kidding me! Kids?! Really?!" I yelled. My voice frightened the prisoners especially the kids. "I don't like it either Patty" Vertas said. "What kind of sick bastard chains up kids in a prison?! Look at that one! He can't be no more than 8!" I yelled pointing to a small boy. "They are charged with stealing food or coin. Things were pretty bad" he said. Today I was thinking how fucking tedious changing your country was but now I see I was needed" I huffed. I ordered them to be unchained. "All those under the age of 15 step forward now" I said. It took a few guards to push them forward for none wanted too. Their eyes on either my feet or mouth.

 

The boy closest to my mouth as I bent down and laid on my stomach pissed himself looking at my teeth. "You kids don't have a home do you?" I asked. About half nodded. I told them to raise their hands. Out of the 30 kids 14 had their hands up. "You will be sent to an orphanage I'll have made. No more stealing for food. A warm bed and hot food" I said. The kids looked at me astonished. They started crying. "Aww it’s okay" I said stroking their tiny heads. Incredible is all I can say when they ran up to my face to hug my cheeks. 1 inch kids dirty and written off by so many and just a minute ago believed they would become a snack for a giantess. Now, they were amazed and eternally grateful at such generosity. "As for you others. You have a choice. You can stay at the orphanage until you get older or you can get jobs and live on your own. Just promise me no more stealing" I said. They quickly nodded. The kids were led off as I took a deep breath. "Vertas. How can people just stand by and watch their kids taken from them? Why didn’t you rebel?" I asked. The guards around us looked at one another and hung their heads in shame.

 

"Simply put there were others who hadn't had their kids taken from them. Those didn't want to raise the ire of the aristocrats. The way the king controlled us wasn't through force. It was fear. Fear of soldiers kicking down your door. Fear of saying the wrong thing to the wrong person. Fear of the very State you once believed in" he said. "Sounds like Stalin from back home" I said. "Stalin? How did his kingdom turn out?" he asked. "...badly" I replied.

 

A half hour later he brought out the rest of the prisoners. Sure enough there where a few still in uniform. Tattered and dirty but still wearing it. "How many?" I asked. "92. Mostly convicted for murder and rape" he said. "Who convicted them?" I asked. "High judge Mann. One of the nobles. You killed him by the way" he said. "Wonder how many deserve to be here" I muttered. "Can't tell" he muttered. "Lady I'm innocent!" a man yelled. I motioned for him to be unchained. When he was free, the others pleaded the same. Not all of them could be innocent. I’m not that gullible. "What did they say you did?" I asked. "They claim I raped my neighbor's wife!" he yelled. "The lest have a quick retrial" I said. Even Vertas was astonished as I left with the prisoners in my hand. I had him lead me to that woman's house. I bent down and plucked the door. A man answered. "My queen! How may I...why is he here?!" he yelled. "I'm checking on the prisoners we have. This one claims innocence" I said.

 

"Innocence! I caught him taping my wife in our own bed!" he yelled. "Really? Please bring you wife out" I said. He reappeared with her. Both were in their mid-20's. His wife was cute. Average height for their kind but had long blond hair. Reminded me of a Polly pocket toy from years ago. "He claims innocence so I'm doing a retrial. Please come with me" I said nice but sternly. They obeyed as they stepped into my hand. Soon I was back at the prison. I sat all three down. "This is batshit crazy" Vertas whispered to me. "There's a point to this as you'll see" I whispered back. "So you say you caught him having sex with your wife in your bed?" I asked the husband. "I saw him raping her! I opened the door and there he was fucking her and holding her down!" he yelled. "Did you hear anything before? A scream perhaps?" I asked. He shook his head. "She told me she was too frightened to scream. Should've known he was deviant. More than once I caught him leering at her. Drying clothes. Washing her feet. Planting in our garden" he hissed.

 

"And you lady? What happened?" I asked. "I had the front door open to let in a breeze. He came in asking to borrow sugar. As I reached for it he grabbed me and dragged me to the bed. There he forced himself on me!" she said. "And where was your husband?" I asked. "Market down the street" she replied.    I was starting to get an idea of what could've happened. "And you prisoner. Care to explain how you ended up in her bed fucking her?" I asked. "Simple. We were secretly infatuated. Our passion boiled over and we made love while her husband was gone" he replied. "Liar! You raped me! I'd never cheat on my husband with someone like you!" she screamed. Did she just say what I thought she said?

 

"I've come to a decision. I actually believe this guy. I think you two were fucking and got caught. Made up that lie that he raped you when you two got caught" I said. "NO! THAT ISN'T TRUE!" she screamed. "Patty you sure about this? That’s something to accuse someone of" Vertas whispered. "Oh I'm sure. I wasn't sure until the very last thing she said. See her story has three problems with it. First off she didn't scream. I went to their house. The houses are close together so hearing a scream would be easy.  Yeah he could've threatened her but if he killed her he would been suspect number one after talking to the husband. Second, it's odd that they were in the bed. One of the "plays" I saw once said rapes rarely occur in the bedroom during home invasions. Victim fights too much. Of course all of this is circumstantial until she slipped up at the last moment there. You said you'd never cheat on your husband with someone like him. Strange choice of words. More appropriate to say I'd never cheat on my husband. Meaning you would cheat depending on the person" I said. The husband looked at his wife in disgust. He walked away from her.

 

"It was wrong! I'm sorry! I'd never cheat on you again!" the woman wailed. "I'll be damned" one guard whispered.  "Prisoner, you're free to go but as for you" I said snatching the woman up. "You almost condemned a man to death and lied about something very serious. "Please I'm sorry! Please..." she was pleading before I tossed her into my mouth. "Please don't..." her husband pleaded until I brought down my jaw. A cracking sound and a shriek escaped my lips. He dropped to his knees as I began chewing up his wife. After the third chew her screams stopped. I swallowed to pulped and mangled remains. I felt something lodged in my molar and pulled it out. A bloody slipper. "I want everybody here to know something. I have no problems with retrying people but you better be innocent. Waste my time or the courts and I'll eat your families. Falsely accuse someone of a crime and you die slowly. I'm speaking to you sir" I said looking down at the grieving husband.

 

Sometimes I can be cruel but it's only for a greater good that I can live with it. It was a display of gruesomeness absolutely but it did send a message. False accusations won't be tolerated and everyone gets a fair trial. No more bullshit trials where someone who has power and is lazy decides your fate. You follow the law or else. "Anyone else wants a retrial?" I asked. Everyone looked at one another. Only 8 raised their hands. "Sure? Don't keep quiet because you don't think it's worth it" I said. A few more raised their hands. "Vertas set it up. I want a few cleaned up for me. These three and oh make sure to get that one" I said pointing to a young man. Vertas nodded but walked up to me. "Why?" he asked. "Execution time for one. I'm still hungry and they're filthy if you really want to know" I said. "You did say you'd do this. Is it that really incredible to eat someone?" he asked. "You have no idea" I said. In no time at all the four I picked out were lined up before me. Damn I was hungry. Had a salad for lunch but that was it. "You four stand convicted for serious crimes. You have chosen not to be retried. Strip off what clothes you have on" I said. One by one they stripped down. Only one really caught my eye. The young man. Early 20's and muscular. Physically fit but he had a look on his face that gave even me chills.

"Any last words before I pronounce sentence?" I asked them. One man in his 40's spoke. "Can I fuck you. I'd like to fuck a giant woman before I die" he said. "Step forward" I said. He did. I leaned down and his eyes were on my shorts covered crotch. His dick was getting hard. I reached down toward him. My finger getting ever so closer to his penis. With one hand I held him firm as my fingernail brushed his tiny balls. He cooed and groaned until I put a massive amount of pressure on his balls. He screamed and wailed horribly as blood exploded from his crotch. He fell writhing on the ground. I raised my sandal over him and lowered it. The cracking of his bones slowly increased as more of my sole covered his body. Then I put my entire weight down and his blood and organs squirted out the sides of my sandal. I ground his flattened body into the dirt. "Serves you fucking right" as muttered.

 

"When I said last words I meant words like sorry or tell my family. Not something perverted. You're dying today. Do it with some shred of dignity" I said. Only here could I be the executioner of tiny men. I picked up one of them. He stifled a whimper as I lowered him into my mouth. He didn't fight my tongue or throat as I gulped him down.  The next one only asked for us to tell his mother sorry. For what I didn't know. The last one I saved for last for obvious reasons. The cute one. "I'm glad I did what I did. There I said it. My last words" he said as I picked him up. "What did you do?" I asked. "Killed a guy that screwed me out of a lot of money. He had it coming. So get it over with. Eat me" he said. For him I wanted to more than just eat him. Suck off that tiny prick. Jam him up my cunt. Unfortunately, I was in a relationship now and he was looking right at us. I ended up eating him after all but I was still...unsatisfied.

 

"That actually hit the spot" I said patting my tummy. Vertas was silent watching the setting sun. "I know that look" I said. "I don't expect you to be a nun but I saw the look you shot the last one. I'm not the best looking man with this scar and all but..." he trailed off. "You're jealous" I said. Vertas said nothing. I picked him up and cradled him to my chest. "Ask me" I said. "Ask you what?" he said. "What you've wanted to ask me since that night at my house" I said. He looked up at me. "Will you marry me?" he asked with a face so serious. I had been expecting the question but still. Hearing it made my heart skip a beat. Teardrops fell on his head. "Yes. I will" I said.

 

I carried him to the beach. There weren’t any ships this time. Vertas told me he had them patrolling around the island just in case Blefuscu wanted to spy. I sat down and kicked off my sandals. My shorts and panties followed. Vertas wasted no time getting naked himself. He started at my toes. Licking and humping them with his tiny penis. "Little pervert" I said. "Your pervert" he said crawling off my foot and making his way to my pussy. I gazed at the stars as he fucked me. It tickled and felt warm as he shoved the teeny penis into me. My thoughts were on what it would feel like if he was my size or me his. The thought of a life with him until I realized something. Any meaningful life meant I had to stay here forever. Could I forsake home? Leave everyone to live within the pages of a book? Who would I entrust the bookmark too? Suddenly the thought of marriage terrified me.

 

"Fuck I'm cumming!" he yelled. Vertas was squirting his tiny load into me as best he could. I myself wasn't horny anymore. "Patty? Patty is something wrong? Did I finish too soon? You can insert me into you if you wish" he said. "That's not it. I'm...just tired is all. Wait....was that light out there?" I asked. Vertas looked out into the sea. Other than the moonlight there was a cluster of tiny orange lights. "A ship" he said. "Oh. Guess one is patrolling near us" I said. "No. That patrol ended this afternoon. That must me a Blefuscu ship" he said concerned. "Let's find out" I said picking him up. We didn't think of getting dressed. We were worried it might me an invasion scout. As we neared it we saw it began to move. "It spotted us. Just one ship" he said. I waded faster until I was nearly on top of it. "Stop right there unless you want me to sink your small ass" I said. "We mean you no harm!" a small voice said. My pussy was less than a foot from the ship. The dozen sailors on deck had to be looking at it. "Why are you so close to my shore?" I said with authority. "Fact finding mission. We decided to agree to trade" the captain said. "So you weren't trying to see if the big giantess wasn't massing an invasion or killed off Lilliput?" I asked. He shook his head no. An obvious lie but one I could live with. "All you saw was me and him making love" I said. He hesitated. I couldn't help but chuckle. "Alright. We agree to trade. Send a real delegation this time instead. You don't want me to mistake it for a warship and rape it do you?" I asked. "Nnnnoo...no course not" he said. I waded off and watched it sail away. I made it back to shore and out my shorts and whatnot back on.

 

"Can you make it back yourself?" I asked. "Of course but where are you going so quickly? You're that tired?" he asked. "I'm going to be gone for a few days to think and rest. All this nation building shit wore me out. Get everyone ready for this weekend. I'm bringing a guest" I said. "Wait before you go" he said motioning for me to pick him up. Vertas kissed me and licked my lip. "Love you" he said softly. "Love you back" I said walking off. The nice thing about being here is you can get to places fairly quick. 20 minutes of walking and I was in the countryside. In the distance near a mound I saw tiny movement. As I got closer the movement scattered like bugs. "No stop!" a small voice cried out. I bent down for a better look. It wasn't bugs I saw of course but tiny sheep. My footfalls scared them. A teen boy was chasing them. "Let me help" I said corralling them with my hands. The boy looked up at me with fright and awe. "You're...real" he muttered. "Very real" I said. I didn't ask for permission to pick him up. I could feel him breathing hard as I held him. The moonlight barely showed me his features.

End Notes:

final commercial break

Episode 10...Bookmarked Pt.4 by Size Master
Author's Notes:

and here's the conclusion

Maybe 16. Cute but short for his kind. 2 1/4 inches tall.  He wore a light shirt and loose cloth pants. Low shoes like tiny boots. "Aren't you a cutie" I said. Too scared to even respond. I sat down. "Are you gonna eat me?" he asked. A part of me really wanted to. Eat this cute boy right up. I licked his tiny face and made like I taxed something delicious. "Kidding!" I said. I kissed his face and sat him on my crotch. "Your name" I said. "Benn" he replied. "I'm Patty the new queen" I said. "I...I know" he said. "What do people think of me out here?" I asked. "They're happy. Everyone says we can make money again. Some said their husbands and sons came home" he said. "And you?" I asked. He didn't answer. "Please tell me" I said rubbing his crotch. He groaned a bit. "You're pretty and scary" he said. "Do you want to fuck me?" I asked. He didn't answer but his shivering answered that. "I find you very cute Benn. I want to suck on you" I said in a whisper. I felt his cock get hard under my finger.

 

"...please. Please do it" he said. I wasn't being fair to him. They saw me as beautiful. An object of lust, power, and hope. Who wouldn't want to fuck that. Add to the fact they were gigantic and it's a no brainer. I'm big enough to admit it but if Vertas was 200 ft. tall I'd be licking that giant cock all the time. Vertas...aw shit! What was I doing? He proposed to me and here I am about to take advantage of a shepherd boy. "Goddammit. Get off" I said pushing his little body off my shorts. I stood up. "So you're just gonna tease me?!" he yelled. "Sorry" I said. I pulled the thread out of my pocket. Just as I said home I felt something on my ankle. In a flash I was back home but not alone. "The fuck?! Did you just grab me to stop me?!" I yelled. He was utterly silent from shock. A small valley of carpet under his feet. A ceiling higher than his queen. "Where....where are" he said before I yanked him from my ankle. "I asked you a question!" I yelled. No answer. "Trying to stop a giant girl by grabbing her? Didn't think it out did you?" I said. "Please take me back. I'm sorry" he whimpered. "Not wasting a thread on you" I said. I dropped him onto the table as I sat down. I didn't want to hurt him. I did bring this about. "Here. Food and some water. I'll decide want to do with you tomorrow" I said tossing a bread crumb and a cap of water down next to him.

 

Found him the next morning looking over the edge of the table. "Don't bother. You wouldn't survive it. Look. I apologize for last night. I was pissed. I'll take you home this evening. Agreed?" I asked. Benn nodded. I went about my day at work but curiously Kaylee didn't show up. Slightly concerned but I figured maybe Leah was actually doing her job for once. I came home and saw Benn just sitting there waiting. I opened the book and saw that the council was bickering among themselves but Vertas was getting them on track. I didn't need that aggravation.  Figured it was boring anyway. The issue of marrying Vertas was heavily on my mind. So much I needed a second opinion. Only one other person I could talk to. "Damn! Where is it!" I yelled. I couldn’t find her latest diary. I did find one of them. An old one in the attic covered in dust. "January 9, 1952. As I sit here watching the falling snow. I can't help but think of him. His child growing in my belly. My parents demanding to know the identity of the father. How could I possibly tell them" it said. I was curious about that entry. Grandma never spoke about grandpa. Never. Mom didn't know who her dad was either. I barely remember asking her once and she looked said. I never asked again.

 

I picked Benn up. I was uncertain if she had used the bookmark yet. Seeing him would be good proof. Hopefully she would know or my questions would go unanswered.   I placed the bookmark into the diary and tore off a thread. I ended up in my room surprisingly. First I thought it didn't work until I felt a chill in the air. A sigh came from my right. "Grandma?" I asked. The girl turned around and yelped. "Easy! I won't hurt you!" I said. My god. She looked like mom except younger. She looked close to my age. Shocking to see no gray in that hair. "Who…how did you get in here?!" she yelled. "I got here by the bookmark. You know what that is right?" I asked pointing to her diary next to her. She looked confused. "Oh my god" she said. "So I take it you do" I said. She nodded. "I'm...I'm your future granddaughter" I said. She stood up and looked into my eyes. Even decades younger she still had those eyes. "You have the same eyes" she said. "Got them from mom" I said. She patted her swollen belly. "It's a girl" she muttered.

 

"Then this isn't real" she said. "Real enough and that's why I'm here. I have a problem" I said. I went into explanations. "I know about all that. Wait...you hear that?" she asked. I had forgotten about Benn in my curled hand. I showed him to her. "No matter how many times I see them I'm still amazed" she said taking him from me. She set the worried boy next to her on the dresser. "All I can really tell you is this. You can't live there and unless you want to doom him to a life of imprisonment in this house he can live here. Golly, of all the things to be burdened with. Sometimes love just doesn't work" she said patting her belly. "But I really love him! I can take care of him here. I'll take him out and be careful!" I said. "All the time? What if you drop him somewhere? Want to take the chance of him being eaten by a cat? Discovered by someone. In this day and age, they'd no he was an alien or commie experiment. Worse yet you crush him making love or underfoot one morning accidentally? I'm not going to tell you what you want to hear" she said.

 

For someone 16 she sounded very mature. Her words hurt me to the point I started crying. She hugged me. "I'm sorry to say it like that but I speak from experience" she said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "I've used that book three times so far. The first time when I was 13. Spent weeks tormenting Lilliputians. Squishing them. Eating them and...other things. The second time I was 14 and decided to be nice. Helped them out with their war. I even became their queen when the people asked me to. After a while though it got boring listening to their problems. Then the last time was last spring. I went to Brobdingnag" she said. "You told me never to go there!" I yelled. "Good reason to. I found myself running for my life from a river rat. Got lucky by being found by a farm boy. He was my age. Cute for a giant and boy was he big! I remember not even reaching his ankle. I fell in love with him. He cared for me not like a pet but companion. A friend...and eventually lover."

 

He name was Lucis and he lived alone. His mother died in childbirth and his father died of fever the winter before. He did all sorts of things to me. Ahem...loving things. Obviously we doing have real sex but it was enough for us. For some time, I would go to and from the worlds to see him until one day I appeared and he was in his bed. the passage in the book read "he laid in bed not moving. He coughed and coughed. Fever tore through him". I was frantic. I gave him medicine from here but it doesn't help if the patient is 160 ft. tall. I stayed by his side for 3 days without sleep until the end. My parents screamed at me for not telling here I was for those days. I sat in my room crying and heartbroken until I realized I missed my period. Yes. This is his child" she said. My mind was blown. "But...but how?!" I said. "Well...when he came he...held me to it. Shit I didn't know that would happen!" she said.  "This is why you never told anyone about grandpa. Because he was a giant boy" I said.

 

"Magic has always been a part of our bloodline. Even more so now" she said. Now it made sense. "Never get attached to anyone in the book. It's just heartache in the end" she said. "Mind if I keep him? I've missed having fun with cute tiny boys" she said. "Go ahead. His name is Benn" I said. She picked him up and kissed his face. Benn began screaming seeing he wasn't going home. "Hush now. We're going to have lots of fun" she said grinning taking off his clothes. Eww. Time to go. I gave grandma a kiss. "I'm happy things turn out positive for her. You're a beautiful granddaughter" she said patting her belly. I went home. "I met someone today. She had a gentle heart but I see she won't take my advice. Just like me she'll try to make it work no matter who says it won't. I gave it thought giving up this baby to an orphanage. Never. Never will I do it now. The best parts of us will live on and God willing I'll be there for the best and the worst. I owe it to my lost love " the passage read.

 

Over the next few days I stayed out of Lilliput. I read a little to make sure things didn't fuck up. They were doing okay. They talked out their problems. Schools were set up. People were happy. Kaylee showed up at the library that Friday. She hadn't been here in days. Turns out her mom was looking for a new job after quitting her old one. With some extra time, her mom spent it with her.  You know what that meant? No more bitch Leah being babysitter. Her mom was lucky. She got a job as an assistant to the principal at the elementary school. Kaylee could stay with her. Of course at this time of year it just meant filing and getting things ready for September. Maybe there is hope for things working out.

 

"Sorry to bother you but they called me in for training. Can I drop her off at the library since its on my way?" her mom asked Saturday morning over the phone. "No problems" I said. "Thank you. I'm serious. This play date means so much to her. I...heard about what Leah did. I'm sorry you got involved with that" she said. So she did know. "It's...okay. It's not your fault. I'm just glad the situation worked out. Kaylee got her overnight bag packed?" I asked. "Sure do. Bet you girls are going to have fun" she said. "Hopefully so. I'll meet you in 15 minutes" I said hanging up. I met them later in the parking lot. Kaylee hugged me hard. "Whoa! Somebody is excited" I said. She looked so cute in her pink shirt with a heart drown on it. An arts and craft project from school probably. She had shorts and buckled sandals on. Adorable.

 

We got into my car and drove off. "So what's first?" she asked. "First lunch" I said pulling into a McDonald's. Grabbing burgers, we headed back to home. She was so excited she ate there in the car. As I drove I ate a cheeseburger and turned down to radio. "So you like the book we're reading right now?" I asked her. "It's nice. I wish magic was real though" she said. I finished my burger and tossed the wrapper in the backseat. As I did I noticed something odd. A car from McDonald's was behind me. It looked familiar for some reason. Patty you're being weird. Of course you'd think a car was familiar with a town this small. "What if I told you magic was real?" I asked. She looked at me like I was making fun of her. I turned onto my dirt driveway. I parked the car. "Magic isn't real. I'm not a baby that believes in stuff like that. Like the Easter bunny or Santa. Magic isn't real" she said hopping out. "What if I proved it to you?" I asked. "Okay. Prove it" she said as I opened the door.

 

I grabbed the book with the bookmark in it. "Now before I do you have to make a promise. A real promise. Never tell anyone about this" I said opening the book. She nodded. "So pretty" she said seeing the bookmark. It looked more frayed now. At that moment it dawned on me that one day I'd run out of threads I could pull. Amazing it lasted these centuries. "It's the wings of a fairy" I said looking at the page. More or less the passage said that trusty Vertas awaited for me in the town square. He had gathered hundreds to meet us. To greet the young giantess that was said to come. "You ready to go on an adventure?" I asked. Enthusiastically, Kaylee nodded. "Hold on to me" I said tearing off a thread. Just as light encompassed us I saw movement from my living room window. Next thing I saw we were in the capital square. Kaylee rubbed her eyes. "Look at magic" I said to her.

 

The look on her face was priceless. Like a child visiting Disneyland for the first time. She moved to run. "Whoa! No running! You might squish someone" I said pointing near her feet. Kaylee bent down shocked at seeing tiny people. "Hi Kaylee! Welcome to Lilliput!" hundreds shouted. Vertas smiled at me as I gave him a thumbs up. "They can talk!" she said. "Yes they can. This nation of tiny people is called Lilliput" I said. She looked over the city taking everything in. She bent down to look into windows. "I see beds and stuff!" she said. "Where else would they sleep silly?" I said. She got close to a group of people. A few instinctively edged back from her. "Can I pick one up?" she asked. "Only if you promise to be gentle" I said. Her hand gripped a young man and slowly picked him up. "Hi little guy" she sweetly said. "Hi...hi Kaylee" he said nervously said. His mind was having trouble getting around being held by an 80 ft. 6-year-old girl.

 

"You're cute" she said touching him. "We're ready to give her a tour" Vertas said. "Kaylee. Put him down. Someone wants to show you around" I said. "Have to go. Bye little guy" she said kissing him and then putting him down. "Kaylee this is Vertas. My...fiancée" I said. Vertas smiled hearing that. "You're gonna marry him. Cool!" she said. "I wanna marry a tiny guy!" she said innocently. "When you're older" I chuckled. I sat Vertas on her shoulder and he held onto her long hair. People cleared the streets and waved at her. I don't think I've seen her so happy before.  After a little time, we got to the old nobles houses. Last time I was here I was killing them or having them arrested. Things can change fast in a short time. "It was troublesome but we were able to get the kids to school. The threat of the Queen went a long ways" Vertas said. "The Queen?! Can I meet her?" Kaylee asked. "I'm the queen" I said. "Lucky. Wish I was queen" she said. "And if you were?" I asked. "I'd make people play with me so I'd never feel lonely" she said. "If you're ever lonely call me sweetie. You don't have to feel lonely" I said kissing her cheek. "The kids should be in class right now. You can say hi" he said. I picked Vertas off her shoulder. "God Patty. I see what you meant. I'm glad you brought her here. She looks very happy" he said. I kissed him and licked his face. "Thanks for taking care of this" I said.

 

Kaylee bent down to look into a window. For people inside it was like someone blocked out the light. In its place was a black shiny mirror surrounded by a blue disc. They didn't know it was Kaylee’s eye. She tapped on the wall to get their attention. A child opened the window. As soon as he did children screamed. "Don't be afraid. I just wanna say hi" she said. A few kids got closer but one brave boy actually leaned out the window. "Hi. My name is Andrew. What’s yours?" he asked. "Kaylee" she said. Kaylee actually picked him up. She was smart enough to be extra careful with him being so very tiny. I had to squint but I saw he was no older than her. "You're pretty" he said. Kaylee actually blushed! "To be young again" Vertas whispered. "Wanna come with me?" she asked. "Honey he has to go to school" I said. Kaylee frowned and placed him back in the school. "Bye Andrew" she said. "You like him don't you?" I asked. Kaylee smiled shyly. We walked all over the city. We even went to the beach where Vertas had a surprise. "Go ahead. Play with it. It's old anyway" he said pointing to a small boat.

 

Kaylee took off her sandals and ran into the water. I stayed close to watch her. "Must be nice to be a parent. I can see you being a mom" he said. "I'm a little young for that" I said. "Really? You dote on her like a mom. At first I thought like a big sister but it's more than that" he said. Vertas laughed as she began pushing around the decrepit warship in the water like a bath toy. Vertas laid between my breasts as we watched her play. Of course she got bored after a while. "How would you like to meet someone?  Bet you two can run and play all you want" I said. She quickly said yes. I told her there was some walking involved.  I wanted to introduce her to Jacob. That and I missed the kid. I wanted to see how the little bug sized boy was doing. 20 minutes into the walk Kaylee began to fall behind. She was only 6 after all. I had her hop onto my shoulders and I carried her around. She laughed and giggled the whole time. You wouldn't expect it by looking at me but I'm pretty physically fit. Carrying around dictionaries and books all day will do that. Kaylee would point out how tiny trees and shrubs were. She squealed at seeing tiny sheep. Yes, the same sheep that shepherd boy guarded. His father was out there alone. No doubt wondering where his son disappeared.

 

He would never know he was being abused by my teenage grandmother in her diary. We finally got to his house and I sat her down. Whew! A little tired there. "Uh? Hello?" I yelled. Shortly the door opened and out came Jacob and his family. "Patty!" the tiny boy yelled running up to my sandal. He was so happy he was hugging my toe. "That tickles! I'm happy to see you too. I brought a friend your age" I said pointing to Kaylee. "Whoa..." Jacob said seeing the 6-year-old giantess towering over behind him. "Don't be shy. Say hi Kaylee" I said. "Hi Jacob" she said. I picked up Jacob and carried him over to her. "Why don't you two play together. And remember Kaylee. He's fragile so don't squish him" I said placing him in her hands. Kaylee walked away from us. Of course his parents kept staring in concern. "She's really gentle but I'll keep watch" I said. They relaxed somewhat. "So how are things with you two?" I asked. "It's incredible your majesty. I sold my wheat harvest for double this past week. And I heard my corn harvest will do well too" the man said. "And what about you. I noticed Jacob wasn't in school" I said. "Oh. The school is said to open next week or so. Please keep in mind my queen that most of us around here are illiterate farmer families. It's tough finding someone who can count over 10 with having to take off his shoes" she said.

 

"Just wondering. Look at them having fun" I said pointing at Kaylee who was laughing as Jacob was running around her feet. "Are all you giant people so nice?" the mother asked. "Not even close. Can I talk to you alone woman to uh..giantess?" I asked. The husband politely went back into the house. "Now that we're alone can I ask you about something personal?" I said. The woman nodded. What would the queen want to know? "I... have a friend who was asked to marry a guy but the thing is it's a complicated affair. Like different classes and lifestyles. She really loves him but she's afraid he'd be miserable living with her. What should we...they do?" I said. The woman sat down and ushered me to also. "About 8 years ago I lived in the capital. I was the daughter of a nobleman. Illegitimate child truthfully. My father was kind. Most children born of such circumstances are tossed onto the street and disowned. He didn't."

 

"Eventually he died. His wife treated me cruelly. I was after all the reminder of his infidelity. To keep appearances though she treated me kindly in public. Nobody knew the truth except the servants and legitimate children. One day as I walked through the square I happened upon a scruffy looking young man selling produce from a cart. "An apple for the beautiful lady" he said bowing. He wasn't pretentious or stuck up like the others. His smile was genuine. Enough that I asked to see him that evening. He was in the city all week selling but at night he would sneak to my chamber window and entertain me with his presence. It's nice for a man to feed you grapes under the moonlight. Eventually though we were caught. A maid ratted me out. I was given a choice. Stop seeing the commoner or be disowned. I weighed my options. He heard what happened and tried to sneak out the city. A purse of coins helped me find him."

 

"You won't be happy with me. My house leaks when it rains. Cold in winter. My work is hard and dirty" he said trying to have me change my mind. My answer was to kiss him deeply. We left that night. Yes, it was just as he said. A life of hardship but with so much love and passion I was truly happy. Even more so when Jacob was born. Your friend? Tell her this. Love can make the greatest hardship bearable. Love can turn hell into heaven" she said. Her story...her words touched me. I couldn't stop a few tears to fall. "Who's the lucky giant?" she asked. "He's not a giant. He's a Lilliputian" I said. She was very surprised. "Guess it would feel nice for a tiny man like my husband to fuck me" she muttered. She caught herself and blushed. I picked her up and hugged her to my cheek. "Thank you so much. You all been so kind to me" I said. "There there your majesty. I'm happy you found someone. Every woman deserves a good man. Even a giantess" she said.

 

"They’re quiet over there" I said. I carried her over to where Kaylee was where I found her asleep in the grass. Jacob was lying on her tummy asleep. I ended up snapping a photo it was so cute. "How did it paint it so fast?!" she said seeing it. "Not a...long story. I'll print it off later. We better get going" I said reaching down to pick up Jacob. I placed the boy in her arms and picked up Kaylee. I put her on my shoulders and waved bye. As we neared the city Kaylee woke up. "Where's Jacob?" I asked. "Forgot Andrew already huh? Heartbreaker" I said. "He's fun" she said. "I saw. You two fell asleep" I said. "He said my tummy sounded nice" she said giggling. "You're silly" I said. "You ever eat one?" she asked. I stopped in my tracks. "Why are you asking that?" I said. "Dunno. I saw a monster movie once and the giant monster ate people. Thought since we're giant we could do that" she said. Oh boy...

 

"Kaylee. These are real people here. Would you like it if somebody ate your mommy?" I asked. "No" she said. We walked for maybe two more minutes before she said something interesting. "What if they were very bad like Leah?" she said. What to say? If I said no I was a hypocrite. If I said yes, then I just told a kid it was cool to kill bad people. Then I remembered that bruise. "Then yes it's okay" I said. "Are there bad people here?" she asked. "I made most go away when I got here. Some left though" I said slipping down that slippery slope. When we got close to the city she fidgeted. It was really on her mind. Maybe a dose of reality would change her mind. She was a caring kid after all p. Having someone beg for their life might change her way of thinking. I sat her down on the street and she winced. "My feet" she said. I unbuckled her sandals as people stared or went about their way. All that walking in too small shoes caused a blister on her big toes. Couldn't be helped. We did a bit of walking today. "That better?" I asked. "Feels cool" she said stepping barefoot onto the street. I had her follow me to the prison and had her sit down in the rear.

 

"This is where bad people go. You still want to eat one don't you?" I asked. She nodded. I yelled for a guard. Everyone knew my voice by now. Soon two showed up. Get me a male and female prisoner" I said. They knew why but I could see them looking at Kaylee as she rubbed her feet. Surely the giantess child wouldn't eat one. Minutes later they returned with a man and young woman. "I know you still hate Leah for hurting you. Take it out on her" I said. The woman fell to her knees crying. Kaylee scooted closer on her butt to the woman. The woman desperate to live begged for her life to the point she even kissed her feet. Word spread through the prison what awaited them. Food for the ruling giantess. Surprise surprise the giantess is a young girl this time. Kaylee looked at her. Hesitating. "Well? You wanted to eat her" I said picking the woman from her foot. I brought her close to Kaylee's face. Kaylee didn't move.

 

"Open up" I said. As she did I shoved the tiny woman into her mouth. Kaylee looked at me confused and surprised. I could see movement from her puffy cheeks. The woman was fighting and kicking in her young mouth. "This is what you wanted isn't it?" I asked. A single tear fell from her eyes. "You don't want to do you?" I asked. She shook her head. "Spit her out then" I said. Kaylee spat the woman out. The woman coughed out saliva and gasped for air. I had the guards take them both away. "I'm sorry if I came off mean. Being a kid means you don't need to do...mean things to bad people. That's a grown up job. I knew you wouldn’t eat her (big damn lie) because I know you're sweet. You know what monsters eat people including good ones?" I asked. She shook her head. "Because they don't have a heart" I said poking her chest. Kaylee hugged me crying. I know what it's like for a kid to bottle up pain and misery caused by others. "Hear that? My fiancée is throwing a party for us. We're late" I said.

 

Vertas did a have a party lined up for us. He made sure this time people behaved. Music and dancing. Kaylee said the girls dancing reminded her of fairies. The food was great. Kaylee laughed at wolfing down whole pigs. Oinking like one as she did. Vertas pulled out the stops. He had us lay on our backs as servants massaged us. "It tickles!" she said as they rubbed her feet. I couldn't help but laugh as one burly man held on for dear life as Kaylee kept scrunching her toes. Soon though it was time to go home. "So what was your favorite part today?" I asked. "I don't know. I liked it all. Walking around a tiny city. Playing with a tiny boy" she said. "Even them rubbing your stinky feet?" I asked. Kaylee giggled. "I'm glad you and fun. Tell Vertas thank you" I said. "Thank you Mr. Vertas" she said bending down to give him a wet kiss. "You're very welcome my princess" he said bowing. Nice one Vertas.

 

Kaylee was looking into Windows which gave me a minute alone with him. "Thank you so much for this. You deserve a reward" I said. "How about passionate sex and maybe some...roleplay?" he said.  I blushed at the thought. "Please don't fuck my giant pussy tiny man!" he said in a girly voice. Fuck...I'm getting wet. "Deal. Tomorrow night I'm yours to do with as you please" I said kissing and licking him. He popped a tiny boner. "Alright. Time to go home" I said. Kaylee held my hand as I said the word home. We were back but we were not alone...

 

"What the hell?!" I said seeing the living room bookcase trashed. Things thrown about. Closets opened. "Were you robbed?" Kaylee asked. I thought that too until I heard footsteps in the kitchen. I quickly made my way to it and found to my shock Leah. "Fuck are you doing in my house?!" I yelled. "Where is it?!" she yelled gripping my shoulder. "Fuck are you talking about?!" I yelled. "Your magic book or the fuck ever you call it!" she yelled. She looked crazy. "You break into my house looking for a magic book?! Magic isn't real! Now get the fuck out or I'll..." I was saying until she showed her phone and had it playing a video of me and Kaylee disappearing in a flash of light. "Magic. I was doing to kick your ass for fucking up my charity work but I see you and her disappear. You're gonna tell me how or else" she said. "Or else what? If I know magic, then what's stopping me from using it on your ass?" I said. Kaylee was whimpering nearby. "You do one funny thing. Twitch your nose. Wag a finger my way and I'll it share. It'll be on YouTube and Facebook in seconds" she said. "And they'll think it's fake" I said. "Oh I'm sure many will until they analyze it. Pretty sure some news station will. Then everybody will know that hard luck Peppermint Patty is a heathen witch. Burn you at the stake or run you out of town. Either way it won't be good for you. Now show me how you did it. Teach me" she said.

 

"What would you do with it?" I asked. "Be able to cast spells on people I don't like. Who wouldn't want that. Now stop stalling and show me how you disappeared" she said. The book and bookmark was on the floor. I picked it up. "The only magic I know is this. This lets me go into any book" I said. She was skeptical until she felt the bookmark. Even she could see it wasn't natural. "Gulliver's Travels? Wanna be a giantess because you're so worthless here?" she said condescending. "How does it work?" she asked. I shook at the thought of her going there to enslave them. She wagged her finger over the share arrow. "Alright! You tear off a thread and place the bookmark into the book. Then you end up in it. You need it to go home. To do so you say home" I said. Leah tore off a thread and cracked the book open. I quickly noticed though it was turned to the middle of the book. Keep in mind Lilliput was in the first part of the book. Only one place it would take someone turned to that part. "Leah no!" I said reaching for her to stop Leah punched me hard and I fell backwards striking the coffee table with my head. The room was spinning. My vision was blurry but I saw Leah was being held by Kaylee. The girl was screaming for Leah to leave me alone. Leah looked at me and grinned as she slapped the bookmark down. Seconds later they were both gone and I was blacking out.

 

A flash of light woke me up. My head still hurt.  My vision had cleared up and on my floor was Leah curled up in a fetal position. Her clothes torn and missing a flip flop. Kaylee wasn't with her. "Where's Kaylee?" I asked. Leah whimpered. "WHERE'S KAYLEE!" I screamed gripping her neck collar. "Giants. Giants" she muttered. Oh no. No no. I quickly looked into the book to see where and what had happened. "The giant was confused as to how the tiny girl disappeared like that. One second he was reaching to pick her up again after dropping her in the process of undressing her as her younger friend watched in terror. The next she screamed the word home and she was gone. The giant was angry. His cute tiny prize got away but there was another one right at his feet. He grabbed up between his fingers and inspected her. "Young and underdeveloped. Not much fun to be had but if she doesn't entertain me she might make for an interesting snack. Hearing that the girl wailed and cried for her mother and someone called Patty" the passage read. I was so angry at Leah I could kill her right now.

 

"You just left her there to save your own skin!" I yelled slapping her. Leah yelped in pain but did nothing else. Just sat there curled up. As much as I wanted to throttle her into the next life I had bigger concerns. Grandma got lucky when she went and Leah and Kaylee didn't. I couldn't just leave her there. It's part my fault she's even there to begin with. I had to go rescue her.

 

The trick here was the timing. Pop into the story when he's not close enough to catch us and then pop right out. The passage was changing as I tore of a thread. "The giant grinned at her thinking of what he could do. Never in his young life had he seen such tiny people. Maybe the girl knew where he could find more. His supper was ready and he decided that if she couldn't help him or bored him she would be dessert. He began to walk away...". Perfect! While he's gone I can rescue her. I slapped the bookmark down and off I went.

 

(Just before he exited the room he paused. "You might escape even off my table. Better make sure you don't" he said. He pulled out an old birdcage that was sitting in the far corner of the room. "This birdcage is rusted but I'm betting it will hold you. I'll be back and you better be...useful to me" he said dropping the tiny child inside...)

 

As the light faded I looked around. Amazing! Everything is so big! I felt like I was shrunk! There was an acorn on the floor next to me. Probably carried in by foot traffic. Judging by how large it was I was about the scale a 3 1/4-inch person would be. Like a Lilliputian would be to a person like me. Understandable. Gulliver was about this size to them. I could hear tiny sobs above me. Shit! The bookmark put me not next to her. How would I...okay...something isn't right. What’s that tremor? I turned my head to see massive pillars of hairy flesh. No...my eyes followed them right up to a gigantic face that was smiling down and me. NO!

 

"Gotcha!" he said wrapping his fingers around my body. He brought me to his face. He was in his late 20's with hazel eyes that reminded me of amber. His brown hair was dirty with dried sweat and dust. His skin was scarred from acne. Not a handsome guy. "Why...why aren't you....AHHGH!" I yelled as I felt his fingers tighten around my waist. "Not as attractive as the other tiny one but still pretty and...more developed than the young one" he said with malicious eyes. I couldn't help but shake in his grip. His thumb mashed my breasts and he chuckled. God it hurt! His stomach growled. That was when it became very real that he could eat me. Me and Kaylee could become his meal and nobody would ever know. He looked toward another room and sighed. "After dinner. Then we can have some fun" he said reaching toward what looked like a birdcage. "Kaylee!" I yelled seeing her inside. "You two know each other? Good. Makes it easier" he said. Easier for what? He opened the cage and tossed me in. He slammed it shut and bolted it before leaving. Kaylee hugged me and sobbed. "It's okay. I'm here. We're leaving now" I said. I held the thread and said home. Nothing happened...

 

"Huh? Home. Home! HOME DAMMIT!" I yelled. Nothing. What happened? Why didn't the magic take me home? "Why can't we go home?! I wanna go home!" she cried. "I'm trying" I said. I kept yelling home for another two minutes before stopping. What was different this time? I touched the bars of the cage. A layer of rust on them. It was old. Rust? Hmmm...no. No that's just and old superstition. Dammit Patty wake up! Magic was supposed to me a superstition too. Rust meant iron. A long time ago when I was into reading into old stories about fairies and magic I read that iron was the bane of magic. An iron sword could kill a powerful magic being...or in the case of chains bind one. The iron bars of the cage kept the magic from working. A magic cage. We had to out of this to make it work. Maybe Kaylee could wriggle out with the thread and hold my hand. We could get out that way...in theory.

 

"Kaylee honey pay attention. I need you to wriggle out and hold this. LISTEN! Wriggle out and after doing that grab my hand. Then say home" I told her seriously. Kaylee nodded. Kaylee began to wriggle between the bars. It was a snug fit even for her but it was working. Time was against us. Soon he would return. Her sandals got caught between the bars and she slid them off to break free. She did it! "Okay now grab my hand" I said. With thunderous speed he returned. "Where the hell you think you're going!" he yelled reaching for her. "No!" I yelled as he grabbed her between his fingers. Kaylee cried my name as he pulled her from my grasp. He licked his lips cruelly. "Please don't eat her! I'm begging you! I'll do anything just don’t eat her!" I screamed. As he dangled her over his open maw he looked down at me. He closed his mouth and lowered her down a little. "Anything? I wanted you to say that" he said resting for the cage door. He unlocked it and pulled me out. "I have some questions for you but first we're going to have fun. Take them off" he said. I hesitated at first until he looked at Kaylee and grinned. I trembled as I took off my shirt, shorts, and sandals. He cast an annoyed look at me postponing taking off my panties. He grinned at me and put Kaylee back into the cage.

 

He put me in his other hand as he callously tossed my clothes into the cage next to Kaylee. In my shorts pocket was the thread. Never had time to give it to her. "Don't know how you got out young one but if you do again I'll eat your friend" he said to her as he locked the cage. I felt his finger rub my right breast and travel down to my crotch. His finger went under it and rubbed my pussy. He got a sick chuckle as I whimpered. I was mortified at getting even slightly aroused. He sniffed his finger and licked it. "Sweet like honey. "Please don't do this. At least not in front of her" I said. He didn't answer. "I'll obey and go along with it just don't do it in front of her" I said. That caught his attention. "Very well" he said carrying me upstairs to what looked like a bedroom. My god. His bed was enormous! You could fit my high school on it! He didn't leave me time to admire it. "So pretty. Even your feet are pretty. Such tiny feet" he said grabbing my ankles. I struggled against his fingers as I felt the taste buds of his tongue rake my soles. The bastard was licking my feet!

 

Soon he sucked my feet into his mouth. His salvia was even between my toes as his perverted tongue licked my feet and calves. I felt a suction and soon I was up to my waist in his mouth. Oh god...he can't! I could feel his tongue parting my legs and trying to touch my vagina. I felt the tip trying to push in! "Stop! You're hurting me! YOU'RE HURTING ME!" I screamed. I felt the pain intensify until he stopped. Then he began sucking on me again. "Please..." I said feeling aroused again. A wet vacuum was sucking every drop of juice out of me. I beat on his upper lip and screamed. I felt a vibration. He was laughing! I tried to hold it off. I swear I did! "Ugggh!" I cried as I came. He quickly sucked up whatever cum he could. I slid out his mouth panting. "Fuck you tasted so sweet. I want to gobble you right up but that'll be a waste. You're going to tell me where I can find more tiny girls and every night you will worship me. Starting tonight" he said dropping me on the bed. I watched in terror as he slid off his pants and undergarment.

 

Now here's the thing. You would expect (as did I until now) that this fucking giant would have a dick 15 ft. long or at least twice my size. He didn't. 7 1/2 ft. 8 ft. tops. If I didn't fear him so much I'd be laughing right now. He sat on the bed   With his legs around me. "Get to it" he said pointing at the veiny monstrosity. I had no choice so I approached it. I could see the blood pumping through it. God the smell! Like week old sweaty gym shirts. I began touching the head and it jumped a bit. More and more I touched it the giant groaned and hummed. "Lick it" he said. "Yes...sir" I said. He grinned at being called sir. I wanted to puke tasting the musky sweat of his dickhead. The purplish head looked like an angry giant worm head. Something if I lived through this would haunt my dreams. Maybe I wasn't doing it hard for fast enough because he reared up and pushed his dick into me. Within a second it was covering my body. "Put those tiny sexy feet on it" he said. I raised my legs and placed my feet on both sides of it.

 

I was giving a footjob to a giant. If it was Vertas in some way I would be thrilled. But this wasn't him. I was being slowly raped and my life depended on me to make him enjoy abusing me. "Are...are my tiny feet making it feel good?" I asked. "Yeah you tiny slut. Work my fucking shaft" he hissed. His rubbed his shaft back and forth along my body as my soles rubbed the skin. His dickhead rammed past my breasts roughly to the point I felt aroused again. My nipples could feel the very pores in his skin as he jerked off with my body. His dickhead touching my chin. Faster and faster to the point my skin was chafing. He groaned and grunted as his weight pressed harder and harder. My body sinking into the soft sheet. I came with a yelp. Seeing me cum sent him over the edge. It was like slow motion. His head pulsed and his pisshole opened. The first blast struck my face hard enough I couldn't breathe. It went into my eyes, nose, hair, and mouth. Gallons upon gallons of life giving giant semen splashed my small defenseless body. He dragged his dickhead all over my body. I tried to roll over to get some air. He held me down with a finger as I felt his dickhead pressed against my bare ass. I could only sob quietly as I felt his spunk coat my ass and seep into my rectum so forcefully it shot out.   

 

He sat there catching his breath. I coughed out what was still caught in my lungs. After being used like that and everything that happened today I felt myself passing out. "Used up that quick? Puny thing. Well we can have fun tomorrow" he said. I felt him picking me up as I drifted off. Last thing I heard was Kaylee crying as he placed me on that cold rusted floor of the cage.

 

I didn't awake till much later. My skin was itchy and sticky from dried cum. "Kaylee?" I asked groggy. I was scared at first since she didn't answer. I thought that the giant got impatient waiting for me to wake and turned his attention on her. No. She was there sitting quietly. As I moved she hugged me not saying one word. She was traumatized for sure. Something else I would have to live with.  There was no time to waste. I reached into my shorts pocket. Good. Still there. I quickly dressed. "Kaylee we need to try this again. Do you understand?" I asked her. With an almost blank expression she nodded. With a bit of practice under her belt Kaylee wriggled out in half the time. Just as well. I could hear the rumbling of footsteps overhead. "Now go to the lock" I said. Kaylee ran over to it. "Now lift and pull!" I said. Footsteps were closer. Kaylee tried to lift the bolt. It sat low on the door and she could reach it...barely.

 

She tugged and grunted but no use. I couldn't be mad. She was only 6 and that bolt must be very heavy to her. "Get on your back and lift with your legs" I said. Kaylee laid down on the wooden table and put her bare feet against the bolt. She pushed hard. Slowly it rose. I reached for it. Close...close...got it! Thank god for elementary gym class. I slid the bolt to my left. It screeched and then a clank. I quickly pushed it open. Now to...oh no. Time's up. "Son of a bitch! Again?! I warned you! I fucking warned you!" the giant man yelled. He reached for Kaylee. She ran toward me. He grabbed her leg and brought her up to his face. He licked his lips. "NO! Let her go. Punish me! I'll tell you where I came from! Still Creek Kansas! Fucking Kansas! Plenty of tiny girls there! One's called Leah. You know..." I was saying before he dropped Kaylee into his mouth. I gasped as I saw her being swished around and sucked on. I was powerless to stop what happened next. He swallowed. My eyes followed the bulge travel down his throat and disappear past his collarbone. The girl who loved horses and loved me like a big sister was just eaten. I just wanted to collapse and die right there.

 

No. No there was a way to still save her. Save us. An insane gamble but I had to try. If I failed at least I won't have to live with the guilt. "Hey asshole! You enjoy eating a helpless kid?! That's what gets you hard?! Guess you have to find your kicks some way with that tiny dick of yours" I yelled. The giant was basking in Kaylee's aftertaste until hearing that. He quickly snatched me up. "Fuck you say to me?!" he yelled squeezing me. "You heard me. Mr. Big Bad Giant with the tiny pecker. Barely bigger than me. You still a virgin aren't you? Have to be seeing how fast you fucking nutted all over me. Oh that make you mad?" I said mockingly. Wow if looks could kill. "Eat me. Go ahead microdick. Eat me. Show how big a man you are. FUCKING EAT ME!" I yelled. He did it so fast I barely had a moment to register the movement. I was entirely in his mouth. Total darkness. Faintly I could hear sobbing coming from the back of his mouth. More precisely coming from his throat. His tongue moved. "Shit he wants to chew me up!" I yelled. I fucking crawled to his throat as my legs locked around his tongue. I literally dived down his throat.

 

I landed in warm liquid. The bastard's heartbeat sounded like mortars going off on the Fourth of July. Yeah I had worked him up good. The liquid came up to my waist. It stated to itch my skin. Soon I knew it would burn. "Kaylee?! Kaylee where are you?!" I yelled. "PATTY!" she screamed. I waded over to her voice. I couldn't see her. Pitch black and the air was bad to the point I felt it starting to hurt to breathe. Acids in the air would dissolve our lungs if we don't make it out soon. "Got you!" I said grabbing her arm. "We're going home now. Please god let this work. Home" I said. That second it takes for the magic to sputter to life was the longest second of my life. It worked. A moment later we were back in my living room.

 

(A half minute before)

 

"She jumped down my throat. She wanted to be eaten. Foolish thing. Damn. She was fun. At least she told me where to find more. Now to find this Kansas place. Was fun to eat them. Maybe I'll eat more when I find them. Huh? I was full a second ago and now I'm hungry again. Tiny people aren't very filling it seems" the giant said.

 

Kaylee was in shock. We reeked of bile and gastric acid. Our skin itched. That wasn't foremost on my mind though. Incredibly, Leah was still here. Hadn't moved but she did piss and shit herself since I left. She looked dead at me. Her mouth looked like she was trying to say sorry. Sorry wasn't going to cut it. Not now or ever. I went over to the bookshelf. I looked over several books until I found one. I brought it over. "You left her to die. You nearly cost us our lives" I said tearing off a thread. I opened my book and grabbed her arm. Her eyes went wide as I slapped the bookmark down. When the light faded she looked around. Things looked weird. Fake. Like they were hastily drawn. "Can you include her in your games?" I said to a very famous cat that walked into the room with two kids. "That's fine. I know we have time" the rhyming cat said. I looked at Leah one last time. "Enjoy your new life. I could’ve dragged you into a really bad book like a book about the Black Death or something. At least this place will keep you alive. After all nobody ever dies in a Dr. Seuss book. Wonder how long it will take for you to go insane from all the rhyming" I said.

 

"You can't leave me here?!" she yelled. With all my rage I punched her. "Watch me. People will look for you sure but they'll never know you're trapped in a book sitting on my fucking bookcase. While you're here slowly losing your mind. I want you to wonder if one day I decide to toss this book into my fireplace and be done with you. Eat shit Leah. You deserve it. Home" I said. And like that Leah was trapped inside a children's book. Before I shut the book I saw her running around inside the picture trying to find a way out. "Do not cry. We will have much fun and that is no lie" The Cat in the Hat said to her. "Good riddance" I said closing it.

 

I got Kaylee cleaned up and changed as did I. She was quiet but she did hold me tightly. Her mom would see what happened to her. What could I say? The truth. This was part my doing. She deserved the right to know. If I told her without proof, then they lock me in the nuthouse. I ended up carrying The Cat in the Hat with me. Her mother saw instantly something was terribly wrong with Kaylee. I asked her to sit down. "It didn't go like hey me and your daughter was a giant's pet. We got eaten after I got raped and we escaped with our lives". I began at the beginning. I asked her not to interrupt me. I told her everything. Lilliput. The bookmark. Vertas. How Leah took Kaylee to Brobdingnag. Me getting raped. Us getting eaten. All of it. At first she said I was crazy. She was going to call the police and charge me with abuse. Then I showed her the book I had. I opened it. Inside we could see Leah sobbing in a corner with her hands over her ears. At first her mother thought this was some crazy fucking trick. Like I drew this. Then we both saw the cat move and try dragging her from her corner. She dropped the book.

 

"If you still want to press charges I'll understand" I said. She slapped me hard. The anger in her eyes. Frightful. She then realized my whole story had to be true. She cried and hugged me. She thanked me for putting myself in harm’s way for her. Saving her daughter. "I won't press charges but I don't want you seeing her again. At least until she's better" she said. "That's more than fair" I said. I got up to go. "Leave the book here" she said. Any consolation she could get would probably watch Leah suffer so I easily agreed. I went back home. I thought about what to do with my life. Being tiny put things in perspective. I wouldn't be so quick to eat or kill a Lilliputian now. I had to grow up some and if that's the case I know a way to grow up fast...

 

One year later...

 

"Thanks for coming everyone" I said to the guests. "You know good well we wouldn't miss your baby shower dear" Martha said. "That’s true" Constance said. "Where is Vertas right now?" Abby, Kaylee's mother asked. "In town on a food run" I said. "Well I had my doubts about him but he's a fine strapping man. Tall too" Martha said. Only two people in this house (other than me) knows the truth about Vertas. Kaylee who his watching tv over there and Abby.  When I decided to marry him and have him live here I had two problems. His size and the question of his origins. The second looked actually simple. We would pretend his was a refugee from South America. He would marry me and get citizenship but first his size. It took some doing but I eventually found a book that involved shrink rays. I popped into it and "borrowed" the gun. Vertas was amazed at his new size. The sweet guy even shed tears hugging me. That night we made love for real. Not long afterwards we got married and a few weeks after that I found out I was pregnant.

 

"So are your classes going to interfere with coming to the library!" Constance asked. "No my courses are online. You'll have to put up with me for a while longer" I replied. "Don't forget to take time off for the baby" Abby said. About a half hour later Vertas came home. "Hi everyone. Having fun?" he asked. "Lots of fun. It's nice to be treated like a queen. Getting presents and being fawned over" I said "But you are a queen" he whispered. "And you're a king now too" I said. "I see the two love birds might want some time alone. We'll go now" Martha said. Martha and Constance left. Abby and Kaylee stayed behind. "How is she?" I asked Abby. "Much better. The nightmares stopped. I was wrong to keep her from you. She started to get better when you were around. When are you going back to Lilliput? You haven't spoken about it in months" Abby said. "I decided to give it a break. I've got other things to think about now" I said rubbing my belly. "You're giving it up?" she asked. "Why? You want to go?" I asked. "One day maybe. Out of curiosity"' she said nervously. "Well like I told your daughter. Like all good stories, they eventually come to an end" I said picking up The Cat in the Hat. I opened it up. Leah was playing with them and laughing hysterically. She had gone mad and I didn't care. On the final page it said "Leah loves to laugh and play. She knows she's here to stay. One laugh two laugh three laugh four. Come on Leah let's play some more" it said. Maybe not all stories need to end. Maybe not all of them after all...

 

Our hobbies help us cope with the harshness of life but it's important to remember that our lives can be much sweeter if we share our hobbies with someone we love. This has been an episode of The Size Zone.

 

"Hey! Shut the fuck up in there!" 

"Leave him alone man. He's not hurting nobody"

"He's fucking creepy. Always telling stories about giant and shrunken people"

"So? I kinda like them. The one about the goddess trying to find her purpose was nice"

"Whatever. Heard this guy was being transferred to another psych hospital anyway. Hear that nutjob? Tell us a story about that"

"What is the definition of crazy? Tonight we will meet..."

 

THE END

End Notes:

And that is they say is that! I hope everybody liked the last episode and how about the twist at the end about the narriator? Until my next project everyone! Bye :)

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5672