A Determined Life by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Summary:

Ethan tells the readers a story about his view of the world and how it and he himself developed throughout time. He reveals his secret fascinations and what experiences he made because of them.


Categories: Insertion, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Feet, Footwear, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Mouth Play, Unaware, Entrapment, Incest Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m, FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 23 Completed: Yes Word count: 52257 Read: 355571 Published: December 30 2015 Updated: February 28 2016
Story Notes:

My new story after the Screyquid trilogy. I kind of wanted to do something new and more novel-like so the story will develop much slower than my others. I'll probably change tags and rating as the story developes.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Preposition by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

2. Uncongenial Questions and an Invitation by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

3. The Sleepover by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

4. Struggling with Reality by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

5. Times Change Part I by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

6. Times Change Part II by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

7. Shiftlessness by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

8. Remain Alive? by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

9. An Unexpected Turn by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

10. Revealed by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

11. Family Reconciliation Part 1/3 by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

12. Family Reconciliation Part 2/3 by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

13. Family Reconciliation 3/3 by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

14. Revelation by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

15. A Struggle Within by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

16. Escape by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

17. Risky Reunion by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

18. Size Matters by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

19. Dropped into Void by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

20. A New Life by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

21. Life as a toy Part I by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

22. Life as a toy Part II by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

23. Defiance and Salvation by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

Preposition by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

This is the preposition to my newest story and serves to get to know the narrator.

My Name is Ethan and although I’ve been through a lot of strange stuff in my life, I’ve never had the feeling that telling someone about it would help me to get over it. So one day I decided to write it all down and maybe one day someone will read about all those strange things and will realise that there are things going on in this world that we basically cannot understand. I’ve never been the type of man that believed in extra-terrestrial or supernatural stuff. Actually I always was an average atheistic and science-orientated guy. Well until I started to read. Till I became twelve I disgusted to read books especially when in school. I preferred watching a few TV-shows and playing with several consoles as long as my parents would allow me to do so.

Well today I’m really happy that I’ve been restricted in these matters when I was a youngster. I remember it as if it were yesterday, when I came from school with a really bad grade on my German exam and my parents went really mad. Of course they didn’t really show me… No they just pretended to be just really disappointed and they tried to figure out what caused this failure in the exam. Well the obvious reason was that I haven’t read the book we wrote the exam about. But bloody hell I was twelve. Which twelve year old kiddie wants to read Sophie’s World a book which is actually pretty long and tough for this age? But well of course most of the other pupils had read it or they at least looked up a summary in the internet. I only had two hours of internet per day and I wanted to use them for relaxation.

My parents shut down my TV and my computer and gave me an ultimatum until which I had to read the book and write a decent summary about it or they would not allow me to play and watch for at least three months. So I had three weeks to read the book and write a summary. And when I started to read it attentively so I would be able to write that summary, I kind of started to like it. Not only the book but the whole process of reading.

After a few days had passed I was nearly through the book and was zealous about how these letters were capable of educating and entertaining me at the same time. By that time I already had learned much about the western philosophy which is the main subject in the given book. And when I had finished the book it was easy to write the summary. My parents were exalted about my sudden enthusiasm and that I had fulfilled the task in less than a week. So I was allowed to watch TV again and play on my consoles. But I wouldn’t… Well I did sometimes and it was still fun of course but I had learned to use my time to read stuff. Not only books we had to read for school, no actually I still disliked it when I had to read a book for school but when it came to my leisure I started to read both trivial novels and philosophic literature. Till the age of fourteen I had read Nietzsche and Kant, Hesse and Poe, Shakespeare and Descartes. My parents and most of all I guess my friends were pretty shocked about my change. Formerly I used to be an ace in maths but my grades there slowly began to drop from A’s to B-`s while my average German and Ethic grades jumped from C’s to A’s.

I began to use the internet to do research, for I had not enough books to read at home. The internet was and still is full of information about everything. I really felt dumbfounded back then when I realized this, for I had only used it to play multiplayer-games. The word only is the significant thing here. As I said I still play these games sometimes more often sometimes less. But One day, I believe I was still fourteen, I thought about a strange fantasy I had back when I was eight or even younger. A fantasy that had occurred in my mind once in a while since then.

It was the thought of being shrunken down to a very small size of maybe three to five inches. I was imagining several different reasons for this event to happen. Sometimes I thought about knowingly being shrunken by someone I know. And other times it just happened and I was around other people without them knowing that I was shrunken in their presence. A strange thought isn’t it? On that day where I reminded these thoughts I felt the urgency to look that up in the internet. A lot of people would be surprised of what I found. I started to watch videos or read comics about people being shrunken in a variety of different conditions. And it kind of became an addiction.

From then on these fantasies became a constant part of my life without me knowing anything about their origin and what my addiction to these scenarios meant. But it sure changed the way I saw the world. My former scientific view of the world was replaced by a certain belief in things most other people would define as impossibilities. At the same time I began to develop a certain interest in feet and even more in the socks covering them. I always had a lot of friends in school and not few of them were female’s.

As puberty kicked in I quickly realised its impact on my reading capabilities in terms of attention I was able to pay to the books I was reading. I started to socialise more in my leisure instead of reading. When I reached the age of fifteen I was basically reading less than a quarter of what I’ve been reading with thirteen. Instead I hung out with my friends and when I came home I started watching videos of people being shrunken and most of the times humiliated or crushed unwarily. I then started to replace the characters with my friends and myself in my imagination.

The fascination for these fantasies seemed to increase day by day. But still I did not talk to my friends about it. I was pretty sure they would not understand like they did not understand my fascination for philosophy and classic literature. In my mind, a strange contradiction occurred. On the one hand I was convinced that the human race needs a strong moral-philosophic basement to sustain. On the other hand I wished to be shrunken down by people and then be handled like an insect. If it weren’t for all these videos of people calling themselves giantesses and then seeming to joyfully squish tiny people I would have been convinced that no person would do such things if they’d found a shrunken human.

This thought was one of the main reasons why I preferred the unaware scenarios. They seemed to be the most coherent stuff to find in the internet. But still I struggled with the philosophical aspect of these fantasies. I would never be okay with people doing this to other people.

Why would it make a difference if it was me who was getting humiliated and possibly even killed? Do I want to die?

This question made me dissociate myself from the subject and I stopped watching these videos or reading manga’s with this theme. I started to inform myself about psychology ordered lots of books and started reading again. Within that year I found out a lot about my world view but this is not the time for me to explain it.

The first part of my stories begin when I reached the age of sixteen and as I suspect you to be most curious about what I’ve experienced back then I guess I will bore you with the details of my development on another day. Let me tell you about these days a while after I turned sixteen.

Uncongenial Questions and an Invitation by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

This chapter is still mostly introductory and serves to get to know some of the characters contained. But generally this story won't be that much action orientated than my other stories.

Have fun reading :)

It was a rough day in school for it was Friday. I don’t know why but the school seems to draw an immense amount of pleasure from setting up Friday as the worst day for students at all. In the first three hours we had French with a teacher which was surely sent by Mephisto personally to excruciate the pupils of this school. Mrs Valentine, who not in any way even tried to cope up with her name, managed it to put us through two vocabulary tests in only three hours. And between them we had to drill grammar. I don’t know whether you’re familiar with French grammar. And it is not even that horrible if you’re really interested in learning the language but if you’re not you’ll feel like being forced to drag a wheelbarrow loaded with a bunch of scumbags, singing an atonal version of Adele’s rolling in the deep all over again, back and forth a hundred yards through stinging nettles. Sorry for this comparison but that’s how I felt at least.

After that torture and a small break where I would be capable of getting some rest and something to eat, two hours of chemistry would eventually follow where we at least got a good teacher but most of the class just, I’m sorry, sucks at chemistry me included. And after another break I would have to endure my religion teacher speaking about how he found his way to god, because I haven’t managed to get into the ethic course this year.

Well but after all it’s still Friday. And that means weekend. While Mr Jacobs explained to us how Adam and Eve got exiled from the garden Eden my gaze was on Nina who sat a few tables away from me with her back turned in my direction. She seemed bored too and drew strange-looking figures onto her college block. She was with me in most of my classes since I changed the school to a gymnasium in eleventh grade. Sometimes I regretted not to have skipped a grade when I had the opportunity to but then I see her sitting a few tables in front of me and enjoyed her beauty. She had long dark hair and a pale caramel taint. She was also pretty clever, well judging after the statements she made in lessons so far.

My gaze turned downwards. First to her skin-tight jeans she was always wearing and then down her legs to her feet which were hidden in leather shoes with medium heel. I examined the socks she was wearing today. They were light-blue with black elements on them. I watched around checking whether somebody was looking at me and when I was sure that this was not the case I continued to stare at her feet satisfied.

“Ethan, would you mind to pay attention to what I say?” Mr Jacobs suddenly said in an annoyed voice.

I blushed immediately and looked first at Mr Jacobs and then at Nina to see whether she had noticed me staring at her. My fears proved true as Nina was watching me as the rest of the class did. I knew that I had to rhetorically outmanoeuvre Mr Jacobs now to get away with it.

“Well Mr Jacobs with all due respect I was paying attention and thinking about your last statement”, I said and made a break to remember what the hell he might have said before.

I think the fall of man is a metaphor for all of us human beings to remember that the pleasure we might experience from a certain action is not always worth the price we pay for it.

I believed those were his words.

“And what exactly were these precious thoughts I seemed to have interrupted you from thinking”, he said mockingly.

“Well, without wanting to criticize your interpretation I’d think that the fall of man as it was written by a human being which obviously was capable of reading and writing and with that most probable a member of the clergy, was more of an instrumentality to bind people to the church or they would suffer from the eternal fire. And unfortunately these days, people believed in this. “

The derisive smile vanished from Mr Jacobs face quickly as he found that this statement was insulting his belief in the bible but still was evidence that I had been attentive and just had critical thoughts about the subject.

Mr Jacobs seemed not to be willing to continue this argumentation and just turned back to the blackboard and continued his lesson. I smiled at my victory and as the only one still watching me was Nina I even managed to give her a blink causing her to shake her head and turn back to her drawings. I felt relieved and tried to not look at her feet again for the rest of the lesson. Instead my gaze wandered around until it found a new target: Keira, who was a cute blonde girl with curly hair. She was always wearing quite provocative clothing. White backless top and black leggings were used by her to entrap innocent men. Furthermore she always wore these fleece socks. This day they were dark-green and the next object of my observation.

To my luck I wasn’t noticed again this lesson although at one point Keira turned to me and I quickly turned my gaze to the ground until she looked at the blackboard again. I don’t know whether she realised what I was doing but at least for now I was safe.

At the end of the lesson I stood up as everybody else did, got my stuff and walked out of the room when suddenly Keira approached me.

“Hey your statement earlier was pretty cool. You know how religious Mr Jacobs is don’t you?” She said to me in her alluring voice. I smiled and nodded relieved that it was only that she wanted to discuss with me.

“But I know you weren’t thinking about that boring stuff. I know that this doesn’t interest you the least. You’ve been watching Nina’s feet weren’t you? “

Oh f*** Oh f*** Oh f***

I blushed slightly but tried to hide it. “Why would I?”

“Same reason you watched mine later on I guess”, she continued with her investigation.

“No I were just thinking about more important stuff than this whole bible nonsense “, I stated desperately trying to remain cool.

“Fine, then you’re right. I mean I’m religious myself but this guy really takes all this way too seriously”, she said and smiled as the two of them walked down the hallway together.

I laughed and agreed glad that she seemed to give up on her investigation. We bid each other farewell at the main entrance where my friends just arrived from their ethic lessons. I walked into their direction when suddenly Keira softly grabbed my shoulder from behind.

“Oh and hey Ethan?”

“Yeah?”

“There’s a sleepover at my place tomorrow. You’re kind of cool you can come if you want”, she said and hugged me shortly before turning away and walking to her friends. As I approached my friends they were already looking at me with that knowing expression on their faces. They didn’t know anything…

Time for me to introduce my friends to the dear readers of this story. Well at least my friends at that point of my life. And even then it was easy for me to differentiate between several levels of friendships. First of all there were my primary friends which were as close to me as my own family. Samuel and Scarlett, a couple were my friends for several years and together for now a few months. I would refer to them as to brother and sister. Riley and Logan also count to this level and they were my preferred conversation partners when it came to intellectual discussions. Both of them were also single although Riley was currently after a nice girl named Sophia who was there for hanging around with us a lot. I would nearly count her to the first level too.

In the second level were mostly my companions when it came to drinking or making nonsense. I did most of the stuff with Megan, Jules and Gregory. They were way more often out in the streets than I was but when I had the time or the desire to go out they always welcomed me to join them.

Then there were several good acquaintances which I do not plan to list here, for it will be difficult enough for you to remember the names I mentioned so far.

After that horrible day of school I decided to go for a coffee with Jules Riley and Logan while the others had other appointments. It was a splendid afternoon although I already became nervous about the sleepover I had been invited to tomorrow. Of course my friends bothered me a good deal of time with questions like “Will you nail her?”

I did not respond to questions like these for I always had been more than shy when it came to these kinds of topics.

After the coffee I felt the urgency to go home and fantasize about Keira and Nina. Wow that sounded strange but nevertheless I’ve gone home and shortly greeted my parents and my brother and sister. My siblings were in town relatively rarely but they had been here now since my birthday and I kind of got used to their presence. My brother, Nigel, was twenty-seven and my sister, Fleur, twenty-four. While my sister was working as a waitress in a town a hundred miles away from our city, my brother was studying for a master in economics.

If you’re curious whether I have imagined these fantasies with my siblings too I sadly have to admit that the answer would be yes. More with my sister than with my brother as you can imagine, but still with both. I’ve seen my sister nearly naked oftentimes and I had to admit that she was always a beautiful woman. I still own one of her worn socks which she had left in her old room when she had visited the last time. No I did never jerk off to it or something comparable but still it somehow fascinated me to look at it and imagine her wearing it while she was towering over my shrunken humble self. It was white with some dirt stains on them.

“Hey Ethan what are your plans for the weekend”, Nigel asked curiously while he sat next to my father and Fleur on the couch.

“I got invited to a sleepover at Keira’s place with some other people”, I stated with a questioning undertone. I hoped my father would not deny me this.

My father looked at me and nodded shortly. My brother laughed and gave me thumbs up before he turned back to the TV. I walked up to my room and locked it so I could watch some videos in private. Afterwards I played an online MMORPG with Gregory until nearly one o’clock in the morning. I still was very nervous but I managed to sleep through the night and basically also the whole forenoon.

 

 

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading so far. This is just the beginning of a quite big project I'm approaching. I'm thankful for comments on the characters and similar things.

 

 

The Sleepover by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Finally some action in a chapter but still going pretty slow.

When I woke up that morning I felt the same jumpiness as the evening before. I wondered who else would be present at this sleepover but it was widely known that she invites almost only other girls to these events. As far as I knew Keira was still single although she had the reputation to be a seductress. I’ve seen her oftentimes with different boys holding hands or making out but always only for a few days.

I went lazily through the day not doing much else but eating and watching videos. But when the evening drew near I nervously started to get ready. I showered twice and looked quite long for a matching outfit for this occasion. When I had finally found one it was already time for me to get going. I rode by bicycle for the way to Keira’s house wasn’t that long. It took me about fifteen minutes to get there. I locked my bicycle to a lantern in front of her house and went up the steps to the door. It seemed to be a quite big house with three storeys. I rang the bell and waited nervously until a strange girl I haven’t met yet opened the door.

“And you are…?” she asked sceptically.

“Hey I’m Ethan, Keira… invited me to …come over tonight”, I stuttered as I tried to avoid her incredulous gaze. She crossed her arms and I looked at her feeling even more uncomfortable. She was taller than me and probably a year or so older. She had long blonde hair and penetrative blue eyes which seemed to pierce my head. She wore a white top which was slightly transparent and still revealed a lot of her opulent bosom.

“Okay I’m Vera a friend of Keira come in”, she answered finally as she noticed that I started shivering a little bit. I walked in after her gaining a view of her perfectly formed butt which was covered in light-brown Jeggings. The corridor was looking impressive and close to the door were the stairs which lead upstairs. We took them and shortly before we opened the door to one of the three rooms which were accessible from here, she pointed at another door and said “There’s the bathroom if you need it”. I just nodded and followed her as she opened the door to what seemed to be Keira’s room. It was arranged very girlish with a pink fuzzy carpet covering almost the whole room which had to be something about thirty square meters big. It was twice as big as my room and had a big couch with a fleecy light-blue surface in addition to a huge bed which was easily big enough for two or even three people to sleep in. In front of the bed were a lot of girlish cushions lying around and some sleeping bags with woollen chemise in it.

In one of them was already sitting another girl with red hair and a very cute face. I could see the rest of her body for it was hidden in the sleeping bag. Keira was sitting on her bed, looking gorgeously and smiling at me when I entered.

“Hey there Ethan I’m glad you came”, she said and I smiled back at her not yet capable of answering. On the couch were sitting another two girls which I think I remembered from school.

“Hey, Amy and Sheila right?” I managed to greet them. Amy was a small girl with black hair who sometimes made bitchy comments when someone like me said something brilliant in school. I didn’t know much about Sheila though. She was an Afro-American girl with incredible curves and probably a really little bit overweight but I liked it.

They greeted back and I gained a sceptic gaze from Amy. I guessed she remembered me from school as some kind of nerd. Keira stood up and hugged me which caused me to blush slightly as she pressed her breasts against my chest.

“That’s Ethan he’s with me in religion and math”, Keira introduced and I smiled at winked shyly.

“Nice to meet you I’m Cynthia”, the red-headed girl said and smiled at me. I greeted her back.

“Wow I’m all alone under girls are there any other boys coming?” I asked.

“Well later on Luke and Kenny planned to come but they weren’t sure yet do we make you nervous?” Keira asked laughing slightly at me.

“No it’s okay I was just curious why you invited me to a sleepover under girls”, I replied with a sudden amount of courage for I actually was a little puzzled by this even though I had expected more girls than boys”. Keira smiled at me. “Well I’ve invited a few others but they had no time this evening they’re all on Jack’s birthday party. We have no problem with you being here though so don’t worry it’ll be fun”, she replied and got out a bottle of sparkling wine and some cups.

I looked at the other girls who nodded calmingly and I put off my jacket and backpack and settled on the warm and soft carpet. I got out my Jack Wolfskin sleeping bag which did not match at all with its surroundings. As I had calmed down a little and sipped at my first cup of sparkling wine I could not help but carefully risking looks at the girls’ feet. Keira wore the same green fleece socks she had worn yesterday. Sheila was barefooted and as I first looked at them I was astonished by their size. I knew I had to be careful for Keira already once caught me watching her feet.

“So what are we gonna do first ladies and … gentlemen”, Keira said blinking at me. I smiled at her and looked at the other girls expecting them to make proposals.

Amy was wearing nylons and her feet seemed pretty small.

“How about truth or dare”, Cynthia suggested and I instantly looked at her pretending to think about her suggestion.

“A little bit too early for that, don’t you think? Let’s do that later when we’ve drunk more”, Vera replied who had settled in the empty sleeping bag next to Cynthia.

Vera was wearing thick rainbow coloured socks which had a small hole in them at her heel.

“Yeah too early”, I agreed. I had perfected my unsuspicious looks on their feet, through only looking at them when the person was talking.

“How about we watch a movie first and drink every time something romantic is happening”, Cynthia gave another suggestion. She stood up from her sleeping bag and walked over to a cupboard fetching some movies out of it. Know I could see her cute thick red socks with a few white hearts on them.

“Yeah that sounds good let’s watch Bridget Jones”, Amy replied and gained general agreement. I did not like these Hugh Grant movies but I knew I had few chances to enforce my preferences. Although I shortly thought about proposing 8 Mile, which was one of my favourite movies.

“Are you okay with that choice Ethan?” Keira asked friendly. I just nodded and smiled as we all started to position our sleeping bags in front of Keira’s TV. It was pretty big and as I lied on my sleeping bag and a few cushions in front of it I definitely was to close to the screen and would get a headache. So I repositioned myself until I was able to lean against the front side of Keira’s bed. Amy and Sheila sat down next to Keira on the bed. The three of them noticed too late that I had repositioned myself and just let their feet hang over the edge of the bed. Sheila’s feet appeared on the right side of my face and Keira’s on the left. It was Amy who then kicked my head softly with her nylon-covered feet.

“better crouch down a little if you don’t want to smell them the whole movie”, Amy said mockingly and touched my face with her left foot. I hadn’t even realised what my repositioning would result in and struggled to react in an unsuspicious way.

“Eww I’d rather not”, I said and leaned lower against the bed now seeing the three pairs of feet hovering slightly over the edge above me.

Vera and Cynthia were laughing at me as they were both also repositioning themselves to sit by my side at the bed.

“That was too close to the screen. Where did you get that huge TV anyway Keira?” Vera asked.

“Was a present from my stepfather for my sixteenth birthday… It’s still enough place for another two if we cuddle a bit on the bed”, Keira answered.

Before Ethan could react Vera and Cynthia had stood up and thrown their sleeping bag onto the bad.

“Wow seems like I have to stay here”, I said in a forced pouty voice. I earned a general Awww and a bit of laughter.

“We will swap I promise”, Amy said with an undertone that clearly stated that she would not. So we started to watch the movie and drank an awful lot for there were clearly more than enough romantic scenes in this one. I enjoyed myself but not only because of the movie and the drinking, but mostly because of the five pairs of feet hovering above me. They were not to be examined that well due to the dimmed light but still I kind of felt comfortable beneath them. And as we got more drunk throughout the movie Sheila had slid a good deal forward on the bed and her feet were now dangling directly next to my face. To prevent that I would look suspicious leaning there next to her feet I decided to lay down entirely onto my sleeping bag without leaning on the bed. Now I still had perfect  vision of their feet but would not raise any suspicion At some point Sheila had to laugh about a joke Amy had made and spilled her cup all over herself, Amy and Keira causing the three of them instantly to jump from the bed without thinking about me. At home I would really have loved the imagination of what happened now, but as I saw Sheila’s big feet approaching my face I still yelled in shock before they smashed into it causing her to stumble while Keira and Amy both followed her by crashing onto me. Amy landed on my solar plexus causing me to groan as I could not breath anymore. Keira first stepped on my face too placing her soft and green socked foot directly on my nose before she too stumbled. Amy managed to catch herself while Sheila and Keira were lying flat on me and I got Sheila’s butt pressed into my face as she struggled to get up. Doesn’t she realise she’s sitting on me? I asked myself as I was smothered under her ass while Keira already had managed to roll from me. It seemed like an eternity until Sheila finally managed to stand up from me and started to apologise heavily.

Fortunately it didn’t seem to have caused any further damage to my body except for a little impression of Sheila’s feet on my cheeks. As the three of them secured that I had endured the incident without further harm they started laughing about it while they fetched paper towels to clean the bed from the spilled drink.

I myself couldn’t have been more perplexed. Did this really just happen to me? Now that it was over the memory of the incident was already turning me on, while it didn’t to that during the incident itself. My face and solar plexus still hurt but I didn’t want to disturb the drunken girls and after all I was drunk myself.

As everything was cleaned up Keira came checking after me to see if he was really alright for I sat quiet on my sleeping bag for the past five minutes. As I assured her that I was fine the three of them sat down on the bed again without even asking me whether I would like to sit there now. The movie continued and again I sat underneath these girls’ feet. But it was okay after a while. We had continued drinking and I my brain slowly started to create new fantasies of me being under Sheila’s huge feet. At the same time I did not want to experience that shit again but still I couldn’t help but feeling attracted to that thought.

It was about 11 PM when the movie was over eventually and we were all pretty drunk. You got to imagine that at the age of sixteen if you haven’t drunken so much so far, getting boozed isn’t exactly hard even if you got nothing but sparkling wine. I stood up first so I wouldn’t get stepped on again when the girls would raise.

“You’re friends don’t seem to come Keira”, I said.

“Yeah they wrote me half an hour ago that they’d go to the party instead”, she answered. She looked at me seductively and I could hear from her voice that she surely wasn’t thinking clearly anymore.

“Time for Truth or Dare”, she exclaimed, earning compliance by the other girls and actually by me too. We sat down in a circle in front of the bed. We used a technique where someone would spin a bottle and the one in direction of the bottle-neck would ask the one in direction of the bottom. Keira spun the bottle first and Sheila had to ask Vera.

“Truth”, she said before Sheila could ask. Sheila smiled. “Did you ever give a guy a blowjob?” She asked and Vera seemed rather shocked about this question. “No Of course not Shey” , she replied.

There would be another few questions from girl to girl until the bottom of the bottle was showing into my direction and Keira asked me truth or dare.

My mind was full of things she could ask me to do if I chose dare but none of them seemed rather likely. “Dare”, my mouth said without my brain really agreeing to that.

“Well Well Well what should we make him do ladies”, Keira asked playfully.

 “Well I’ve got something”, Sheila said and started to giggle as she went to Keira’s ear and whispered something into it. Keira laughed hysterically and needed a minute to calm down before she could make her demand.

“You have to kiss each of us girls…”, she began and I smiled feeling dumbfounded by my stupid imaginations of she would force him to do.

“Either at our butt or at our feet”, she continued and I blushed instantly.

“What?” I asked. I shouldn’t have been the first one to choose dare you never know what crazy stuff will come up their minds.

“You heard her”, Amy said mockingly as she already lifted her foot into the air. The five of them sat down on the bed and I had to begin with Cynthia. I felt that I was getting a hard on from this situation and I really struggled to hide it. I knelt down in front of Cynthia who was then raising foot onto my face. I had a close up look on her red socks with white hearts on them.

“Kiss it”, she demanded and I obeyed. I gave it one short kiss and the girls started laughing.

“This is hilarious I’m so sorry for you being the only guy around here. We’re always a little bitchy when we’re mostly under girls”, Keira explained struggling not to burst into laughter as I moved on to Amy’s nylon-covered foot and kissed it too.

“Seems like you have a foot fetish”, Sheila taunted me and I blushed again. I did not want them to think that so when it came to Sheila I said “butt” causing a loud Whohoo from the girls. Sheila smiled devilishly and pulled down her jeans and revealed her amazingly formed butt in a black string tanga.

“Wow Sheila what were you planning on doing tonight”, Vera said at the sight of the tanga. “Getting my ass kissed sweetheart”, Sheila replied and lifted her ass up to my face. She then pressed it into my face and grabbed my head with her hands pushing my face into her left butt cheek.

“Kiss”, she demanded and although I was shocked by her rough behaviour I started to kiss it. Several times for she wouldn’t let go off me before I had kissed her butt nearly a dozen times.  “Well that’s a good little boy”, she taunted and released me. I felt humiliated but I tried to fake self-confidence and went on to Vera who was already pulling down her Jeggings. I gave her right butt cheek a short kiss and then backed off immediately afraid to be pushed into it again. I looked at Keira who seemed to notice that I was feeling uncomfortable.

“That’s the game Ethan don’t take it too seriously”, she said calmingly as she lifted her beautiful feet which was still covered in these dark-green fleece sock. As I knelt down she started to rub her feet over my nose. “Kiss sweetie Kiss”, she said and I kissed it.

Finally I was done with it and it seemed like nobody has seen my boner. We continued playing and for a long while I was spared. It didn’t really happen much exciting except for a short lesbian action between Vera and Cynthia after it had been demanded. In the next round I was the one asking Cynthia a question and my brain forced me to ask her “What would you do with us if you’d found us shrunken in your bedroom?” Wow what a stupid and suspicious question you damn fool. Cynthia started laughing at the thought. “Well Of course I would consult a doctor for my girls here. But when it came to you I probably would keep you as my slave since you’re so good in kissing butts and feet”, she said mockingly and I had to laugh too. That was a good answer and it actually turned me on too.

 As the bottle-bottom showed to me once again I instantly said “Truth”. My mind was still racing about the strange stuff that had happened to me this evening already and as Amy asked me “Did you enjoy being our slave?” which should be both an amnesty for this round and a taunting reminder of what I had to do earlier, I did not think about the question and said “Yes” at once.

Oh f*** did I really just say that?

“I mean No! No… No”, I tried to get myself out of this but it seemed too late. Amy was just looking at me in an astonished way while the others were smiling or laughing. I felt more ashamed than in any other moment of my life. I wished I could just disappear and even at this thought my brain managed it to manipulate it into shrink away. I began to feel light headed and closed my eyes. When I opened them again I saw only the black fabric of my t-shirt and the contours of Keira’s face through it.

What the hell is happening?

“Oh my god Ethan are you okay? What’s happening with you?” I heard Keira say and her voice seemed to get louder with every word. I felt how my head was falling down slowly but steadily as I had nearly reached the height of my trousers.

Am I shrinking? No that would be too much for this evening…

“Oh god look he’s basically shrinking down right in front of us”, Sheila said unbelievingly.

Within a minute I have shrunken out of my clothes and they buried my humble self beneath them. The weight was incredible but it seemed that the girls reacted quickly and pulled the stuff of me. I looked into the shocked faces of five girls staring down on me. I myself thought that I was dreaming. In relation the others I had to be around five inches tall. I looked down on me and realised that I was naked. Well of course I was, I just shrunk out of my clothes. I quickly covered my privates as if that would matter at the moment.

“Holy mother of god”, Amy exclaimed. She was watching me with big eyes and started to move towards me. I froze as I saw her giant feet approaching me. She poked me slightly with her big toe. I screamed as I saw it approaching and when it hit me I flew backwards but landed softly on the fuzzy carpet I was located on.

“He’s real did you see that?” Amy yelled excited. I got up and looked around my environment. Everything was freaking huge exactly how it was described or even filmed in the internet. With the small difference that this was reality. I didn’t know how to feel. My privates surely told me that this was a fortunate turn in my life but my brain warned me of the countless menaces that were surrounding me. The girls’ feet stood around me like the feet of titans. Sheila’s big toe nearly matched me in size well if I would lie down next to it. I could still easily climb her foot it was pretty much the same height as Keira’s bed was for Sheila.

“Well what do we do now”, Cynthia asked. She seemed worried and excited at the same time.

“I see two opportunities… We could bring him down to Keira’s mom and see how we could possibly help him to regrow or… we look what we can do with a shrunken boy down at our feet”, Sheila said and looked into the round of Giantesses.

As Sheila has accentuated the second opportunity smiles appeared on the faces of the other girls.

“I think my opinion is worth more than you’re desire to have fun with me”, I yelled at them surprised that my voice was actually loud enough to reach them. I just earned a derisive smile from Cynthia who then put off one of her socks and approached me.

“What are you planning on doing”, I yelled while I knew what would happen next. I’ve seen enough of videos where the protagonist was in my role and I knew where I would be going. I might even would have been turned on by this if I had read about it but as Cynthia grabbed me carefully and lifted me over the wide opening of her red sock I felt nothing but fear.

“Let me go please”, I screamed. Well and she let me go. I fell into the red maw and landed roughly on its end. It felt like a three meter drop onto a soft surface. The first thing I noticed besides my hurting body was the smell. It was the same I had smelled earlier this evening when I had kissed her foot. But somehow it had become more intense. It was in no way how I imagined it.

“So what to do with him?” I heard Amy ask.

“I’m feeling kind of overstrained by all this how is this possible?” Keira said.

“What does it matter how it is possible. We got to use this opportunity when will we be able to do the things we could do to him”, Sheila replied.

I really got scared as I heard Sheila talk for her undertone had something menacing. My brain was going crazy with imaginations of her crushing the living s*** out of me. I felt how the sock was handed over to someone else and I suspected it to be Sheila. I watched the opening of my prison and after a short while her expected face showed up above it. She reached into the sock and grabbed me roughly and got me out of my prison.

I looked into Sheila’s eyes as she was smiling at me. I still could not believe what was happening this evening.

“How is this all possible” I cried loudly. Sheila placed me onto the carpet below her and the girls surrounded me. Sheila then raised her giant foot above me. My privates escalated at this sight while my brain ordered me to run. I started running but it was difficult on the fuzzy surface of the carpet. I stumbled and fell. The sky darkened and I rolled over onto my back to witness how Sheila’s foot blocked my entire vision as she lowered it into my direction.

“Are you gonna step on him?” Keira asked.

“Think so”, Sheila replied. I shivered with fear as her foot approached me. The smell was strong. First my legs got trapped beneath it then she slowly started to roll her foot over the rest of my body. I felt the pressure rising and tasted the sweat of her sole. It was dream and nightmare at the same time. It was getting hot and humid and then the pressure increased to an unbearable amount. I felt how my body conceded and just as I thought my life would be over I woke up in my sleeping bag at my normal size lying next to Cynthia.

Was that all a dream?

End Notes:

How will it continue?

Who knows but stay tuned.

Struggling with Reality by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Some more action in this chapter. Enjoy :)

That morning when I woke up I had the strangest feeling of my life. I was totally confused since everything had felt so real. Furthermore my body was still aching. I checked my body for injuries or something else that could enlighten me about the events of the previous evening. I couldn’t find any injuries except for some bruises around my solar plexus where one of the girls had jumped on me. I was pretty sure that at least that happened. I noticed that Keira was watching me as I had to be looking quite confused.

“Everything alright Ethan?” She asked me.

“Yeah I think so, just had some weird dreams I guess”, I replied still confused about my situation. Keira stood up and sat down on my legs. “You were so cute yesterday”, she said. Cute what does she mean by that, I thought. At the same time my heart started to beat faster as Keira was really close to me.

“We got to repeat that sometime”, she whispered seductively into my ear and gave me a kiss on my cheek. As she stood up and towered above me she raised her foot and tapped me on the face with it, before she settled in her bed again. I was perplexed. I got my stuff and left without bidding farewell to the other girls. My mind was racing. My memories of the last evening were pretty clear and if it weren’t for my current healthiness I would have been sure that the evening had ended with me being shrunken and crushed by Sheila’s enormous feet. On the other hand I had read a lot about psychoses caused by long time suppression of feelings. On my way home by bicycle I had several flashbacks. I remembered how humiliated I felt as I accidentally answered the question whether I enjoyed being the girls’ slave with yes. That seemed to have been the triggering moment for it’s the last thing I remembered before being shrunken.

I arrived at home still in thoughts. I opened the door and made directly for the stairs for I wanted to prevent conversation about the last evening. I entered my room and forgot to lock it, threw myself on the bed and continued analysing the events. It was pretty unlikely that it had really happened that was for sure. But still I’ve never had such realistic dreams. Even though I awoke circa thirty minutes ago I was still tired and I kind of felt exhausted. As I was lying on my bed I fell asleep again pretty fast. I was haunted by nightmares featuring a giant Sheila crushing me again and again. About two hours later I woke up with a hard on. I asked myself how I could still be attracted to that imagination. My sister knocked at my door and went right in afterwards without waiting for permission. I damned myself for forgetting to lock the door as she instantly saw that I had a boner.

“Enjoying yourself brother?” She said teasingly. I blushed but I knew that she wasn’t grossed for she had seen me like that several times. She walked further in and sat down at my desk. I quickly covered my boner with the blanket and watched her expectantly. She then quite suddenly opened the drawer of my desk and before I could react she had seen her sock lying in it.

“Do you need something special from me or why are you searching my desk?” I tried to help myself out.

“Well I definitely was not looking for my old clothing”, she stated and looked at me with an expression I had never seen on her face yet. Actually I was surprised how long I got away with keeping that sock without somebody noticing it. Fleur grabbed it out of the drawer and looked at it. Then she took a slight sniff and turned away with a disgusted expression.

“Wow seems to be one of my former sport socks. You’ve been keeping that used sock since my last visit?”

“I found it and forgot to hand it over to you”, I replied sensing a chance to get out of this. She looked at me with an expression of disbelief in her face.

“That’s how you look like”, she finally said and my heart started beating rapidly. She stood up with the sock still in her hand and went over to me. I was still lying beneath the blanket and was subdued by her as she suddenly pressed the sock against my nose while at the same time laying one of her hands onto the blanket right above my privates. My nose filled with the scent of Fleur’s feet and my brain ordered my privates to react the way it normally reacted to that. Fleur felt how I was reacting put the sock out of my face and removed her hand from my privates.

Something with this weekend was just wrong. My sister looked at me and smirked. “I’m your sister Ethan you should not get turned on by me, regardless of what kind of fetish you have”, she stated. I felt ashamed for she was right. But nevertheless Fleur was just a beautiful woman and the scent of her foot was just driving me crazy. She seemed to read my thoughts and I blushed again. She shook her head and then removed one of her socks from her feet. She was wearing thick black socks with little stains of sweat for she had been working out this morning. She put the older sock into her pocket and threw the new one at me.

“Do whatever pleases you but don’t tell me about it”, she said and went out of my room. What the hell just happened? I asked myself. I just got my sisters permission to get horny on her sock and she even gave me a new one. Its scent was way stronger than the scent of the older one. This weekend was crazy and I wasn’t exactly sure whether I might was still dreaming. Well my sister now certainly thought that I had a foot fetish which would be true but at least was only a part of the whole truth. I put the sock into the desk drawer and imagined how my sister would shrink me and put me into that sock as Cynthia had done it…or not I still wasn’t sure about that. I laid down into my bed and closed my eyes letting the fantasy grow in my mind. I felt how I grew hard again with the fantasy in my mind as I heard footsteps coming to my door again. I jumped off the bed realizing that this made matters worse and just as I wanted to yell don’t come in the door already opened. My heart made a jump and as it was only my sister that came in again I was shrunken again lying naked and maybe one and a half inches tall slightly in front of my boxer-shorts.  

It happened again… Is this real?

I felt strange and I wasn’t sure whether this was really happening or not. I saw how my giant sister walked into my room looking for me.

“When did he leave?” she spoke silently to herself. I wasn’t sure what to do now but just in case I really had shrunken down it would be adequate to gain her attention so she could get help. On the other hand this could be just a dream. While I was thinking about my situation I kind of lost my attention to Fleur who was walking into my direction. I felt the ground shiver as she was only two steps away from me. I looked up to see her bare right foot smash into the ground right in front of me and its impact sent me flying onto my back. Fleur was looking onto my bed and then grabbed the sock from it.

“I hope that little pervert hasn’t made any mess with it. I shouldn’t have done that earlier”, she whispered to herself but I could perfectly hear every word she said. She inspected the sock for any kind of “mess” that she suspected but seemed satisfied as she realised that I haven’t done anything gross with it. The foot in front of me lifted into the air as she started to put the sock back on. I watched in awe as her giant beautiful foot was hovering miles above me and vanishing into the sock I had smelled a minute ago. I was still lying on my back as I realised that Fleur was going to step down again and this time I would not only get hit by a shockwave if I didn’t move quickly. Her foot descended and I jumped to my legs immediately and started running towards my boxer-shorts. The shadow of her foot fell over me and I knew I wasn’t fast enough so I desperately took my last chance and jumped. My body was caught by her foot during the leap and crashed into the ground. She had only hit my legs and hip and except for the pain caused by the leap both seemed okay. There was only little pressure under her toes which had hit me but still enough to pin me under her foot. I was lying on my belly and tried to somehow roll over onto my back but that seemed impossible. The familiar smell of her sock entered my nose again. And again I was sure that the scent had grown stronger since I’ve been shrunken.

I wondered why her foot wasn’t squishing my legs. And as I thought about that I remembered that I hadn’t been in pain too when Sheila crushed me. That was definitely an indicator for a dream. Another thing was that I definitely was smaller than the last time. Much smaller actually. Fleur took a last look throughout the room and then turned on the spot. And there came the pain. Her toes pressed on me as the foot was turning into the opposite direction. It wasn’t that bad but it felt like someone would jump onto your legs. When she had turned she started to walk and I realised that my right leg got stuck in the fabric of her sock. She raised me with her foot into the air and I watched stunned as the ground drew nearer again. In the last moment I somehow managed it to grab the nail of her big toe so at least my upper body would not crash into the ground from that height. Sadly my legs were… but as most of the energy was taken by the ball of her feet my legs weren’t crushed and I actually managed to break free with my leg and climb onto the toe with my whole body before the foot was lifted again. I held on to the fabric of her sock which was warm and slightly humid and I had no idea what to do now. I watched as she was walking into our brother’s room. Nigel was still lying in bed for it was still earlier than 12 AM and he used to sleep even longer. But he was actually already awake as Fleur entered his room.

“Good morning what’s up?” He asked with a yawn.

“Have you seen Ethan? I should talk with him about something”, Fleur replied.

I deeply hoped she wouldn’t tell him about all this, since Nigel would make fun of him for the rest of his life. On the other hand it still could be a dream and then it wouldn’t even matter what she told him.

“Talk about what?” Nigel asked and I became nervous and grabbed tighter to the fabric of Fleur’s socks.

“Don’t tell him that I’ve told you but he obviously has a foot fetish”, she said. F*** Nigel started laughing. Actually I was glad that I’ve been shrunken and not visible for the two of them. I became inattentive for a second and lost my grip as Fleur moved a step toward the bed and sent me flying across the room. I landed softly on Nigel’s blanket but felt quite dizzy from the flight.

“I don’t know how to handle this Nigel he had a sock from me in his desk”, Fleur continued causing continued laughter from Nigel. Fleur approached the bed.

“May I?” She asked and Nigel nodded “Yeah of course”. I felt how the surface I was lying on started to tremble heavily before it vanished completely and I fell down onto the mattress. The drop was heavier and I felt that my ankle was sprained. I looked around to check what had happened and noticed that Nigel had drawn back the blanket I was lying on. But why would he do… I screamed as my sisters butt approached me. I realised that Nigel had only made space for her to sit down and unfortunately I’ve fallen directly in the middle of that space. It tried to jump on my legs but instantly stumbled and cried out in pain as my ankle would not cooperate. I landed on my back and before I could even think of another possibility to escape from my horrible destiny my sister sat down rolling her right butt cheek, which was looking fabulous in her leggings, onto my body. It could have been worse since my head was spared. Nevertheless I cried in pain as Fleur made herself comfortable on my poor body which was struggling to not squish under the enormous pressure. I managed to free my arms and tried to push myself out from under her butt but it wouldn’t work. I started to punch onto her ass.

“Get off me! Get off me!” I cried.

“He’s getting horny on your used socks?” Nigel exclaimed trying not to burst into laughter again.

“Yeah seems so and I actually think it’s kind of cute. I don’t know anybody who would humiliate himself like that for me”, she said. My body slowly went numb and tears were running down my face. In this moment I could not think about this being only a dream. It felt way too real.

“He’s your brother Fleur you should not get flattered by this”, Nigel said suddenly quite seriously. Fleur nodded. “That’s why I took the sock from him and wanted to talk with him now”.

“Well haven’t seen him since he left yesterday”, Nigel replied and yawned again.

Now I couldn’t feel my lower body anymore and as Fleur finally stood up my body was stuck to her butt cheek. I looked down my body and was relieved as I saw that nothing was squished yet. And slowly the blood drove back into my legs again. But still I had to figure out how to get off her butt before she would sit down anywhere else and eventually squishing me. Again I got a boner from this thought and cursed my mind since I had other problems to deal with.

“There’s something on your butt Fleur”, Nigel stated deadpanned.

“Would you mind not looking on my butt brother”, she answered annoyed and wiped me off her butt with a quick move of her hand. It felt like slap as I was finally freed but now falling from what seemed to me like a hundred feet. I landed on something rather soft but still the impact of my landing pushed the air out of my lung and made cough. My whole body was in pain now but it seemed like except for my ankle which was sprained before I was okay.

“I’ll come right with you”, Nigel said.

I wondered what I had landed on as the surface was kind of fuzzy but I was sure it was not Nigel’s carpet. Indeed the colour looked like Nigel’s slippers. And I damned myself that I hadn’t realised it earlier as I saw that Nigel already had put his grey puma socks on and grabbed the slipper I was lying on. As he lifted it into the air I fell into the canopied toe section hitting my head on the fuzzy and remotely hard ending of the slipper. Then I saw his grey socked foot slipping in and knew that I wouldn’t like its company. Nigel shoved his giant feet right into me smothering me under his toes as he stepped on the ground not knowing what he was doing to his little brother. The smell of his foot was unbearable and I was pretty sure that he didn’t change his socks for a while since they were dirty and smelled of dried sweat. As he stepped down I was pressed into the fabric of his sock but fortunately I was in the space under his toes so I got away without getting squished once more. Is till could not believe I survived my sister sitting on me even though I was sure that she maybe did not put all her weight on me since she surely sat with her feet on the ground carrying some of the weight which could have rested on me too if I had been less lucky.

Lucky… I was stuck under my brothers toes, inhaling the scent of his feet while he was amusing himself about my foot fetish. And yeah I got a little turned on by him dominating me unknowingly with his foot as long as he didn’t cause me any pain. But still I preferred it to be a fantasy. The scent was way more intense than I ever could have imagined. And not exactly in a good way.

As it seemed that he was walking downstairs with Fleur I wondered when I would get an opportunity to leave my prison. I knew that Nigel oftentimes just hung around all day doing nothing in particular. I hoped he wouldn’t want to do that with his slippers on the whole day or I would die sooner or later just from the smell.

“Nigel, go take a shower before you breakfast… And get new clothes on you stink”, I heard my mother exclaim and enjoyed myself as I knew that Nigel would have to release me now. The bathroom was on the ground floor so the way wasn’t that long. As he was there he started to remove his feet from the slippers. Unfortunately he did this in a strange grinding way and rolled me under his foot until we both (His foot and me) left the slipper. I fell onto the floor tiles and quickly crawled away from Nigel so I would not get hit by his falling clothes. Walking was still difficult for my ankle still hurt as f***.

I made for the door and didn’t look back because I really didn’t want to see my brother naked. At my current height I was easily able to slip through the crevice under the door. Now I was in the corridor and had to think about my next steps. I knew my mother and my sister would be sitting in the kitchen and eating breakfast. But after the previous events I had learned that I was basically too small to get noticed except for being something on someone’s butt… And the last thing I needed on this cursed day was to end up under my mother’s feet or something comparable. On the other hand I didn’t have many alternatives. I didn’t know anything about why I shrunk or when it would end, hell I didn’t even know whether it was real or not. I stood in front of the half opened kitchen door not knowing what to do now. I sneaked to the door and looked into the kitchen. As expected I saw Fleur and my mother sitting around the kitchen table and eating. I was still astonished by the immense size everything had especially my sister and my mother who sat there like titans eating things far bigger than my humble self.

I knew it would be a bad idea to run to them but I basically saw no other way how I could attract their attention so I made for my mother’s feet. She was barefooted so I there I would get the best chances to make her notice me. It took me a long while until I finally got there. MY mother’s giant feet rested peacefully on the floor when I arrived. She wiggled her toes a bit playfully and they smelled quite fresh since she happened to have showered already.

I knew I had to be very careful not to get squished by that enormous foot. I approached it from the left side and started to punch against the thick skin. It had no effect except for my arm and hand started to hurt. Without much thinking I backed away some distance and then started running towards the foot and close before my target I jumped. The impact of my leap was as if I had jumped against a wall of steel. The skin only gave in slightly and I bumped away landing roughly on my back.

“Ouch”, my mother said.

Her head appeared under the table, her eyes locked on me. I was too dazzled from the crash to move but I was happy that I had success. Finally she noticed me and together we would find a way to change me back.

Well we would indeed…

“Eww a bug”, she exclaimed raised her giant bare foot above and stomped on me with all her power. I felt my body explode under my mother’s foot and finally I woke up again in my bed more confused than ever before in my life.

End Notes:

I hope you like it that I keep the chapters long. Takes a little more time to write them though :)

Reviews requested :)

 

Times Change Part I by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

This is the first part of the next chapter. The next one will be released tomorrow or the day after I guess.

Have fun reading :)

My body was slightly aching but once again I was at normal height and clearly not squished. I lied in by bed and felt like I’ve just woken up. I remembered all that stuff that had happened to me in the last hours as if it really happened and I even thought that I still had the scent of Nigel’s foot in my nose.

The memory of my mother mistaking me with a bug and squishing me unwarily under her foot sent shivers down my spine. I never would have wanted my fetish to become that real. I somehow had to check whether I was just dreaming all that weird stuff or if it had actually happened. I got up and dressed up. I knew how I would check it. I went down the stairs into the kitchen. I had a déjà vu as I saw my mother and my sister sitting around the kitchen table and I clearly heard my brother taking a shower in the bathroom. I looked under the table and saw that my mother was barefooted.

“Good morning Ethan did you have a nice evening at Keira’s?” She asked. I nodded as she looked at me expectantly. My sister looked up from her breakfast and smirked at me. Was that a hint for me that it had been real? Was she really in my room earlier and found the sock? I jumped off the table and ran straight back to my room. I opened the drawer of my desk and no sock was in it. I looked onto my bed and everywhere else in my room but neither a white nor a black sock was to be found. Probably my sister came in and found it while I was away. I heard someone following me up and realised that it might have looked suspicious when I ran away from the table like that.

“Everything alright Ethan?” I heard fleur say as she entered my room. I looked at her and expected an explanation finally. “Did we have a conversation this morning?” I asked her almost in a begging manner. She looked at me confused.

“I don’t think so Ethan”, she replied but with a strange undertone which made me question her honesty. She smirked once again reached into her pocket at got out her black sock. She then dropped it onto the floor of my room and left me alone. I sat down onto my bed and got lost in my thoughts. It was kind of too much for my brain and I needed someone I could talk to seriously but I kind of was to shy to tell any of my friends or family about this. I would have to reveal my fetish and I just wasn’t ready for this at this point of my life.

So far with the events while I was a teenager. My fetish developed a whole new dimension since these incidents. On the one hand I knew that shrinking in reality was far more unpleasant than how I imagined and fantasized. Nevertheless I did never lose my fascination for these fantasies.

After these events I managed put a shroud around my feelings and fascinations and for a good deal of time I would not shrink down again. Time went by and nothing special happened in my life till I reached the age of 20. I really had grown up a little during that period of my life. I even had a girlfriend for a while but I did not induct her into my fetish. That was basically the reason why after a year we’ve broken up again. Her name was Lena and I think she still was kind of into me and we met from time to time but it just didn’t fit sexually. When I was 20 I started to study philosophy at the University of our Town and most of my former contacts vanished. As you might have suspected already, my relationship with Keira cooled down after the events at her sleepover although I would meet her again at some point of my life. Most of the time I hung out with Samuel and Scarlett who had been a couple now for over four years. They moved together into a nice flat close to the University while I moved into a single apartment in a hall of residence where I’ve meet plenty of new people in my floor. Oftentimes I would just ride over to Samuel and Scarlett’s flat to spend a relaxed evening and talk about stuff.

 

We’ve skipped four years of my life now and I’m going to continue where things became interesting again.

 

It was a Friday night where Samuel Scarlett and I went dancing in a club in the city. We had drunken an awful lot at their flat before. In the club at some point we met my ex Lena who was there with a couple of her friends. The DJ played electro/techno and I danced together with Lena while Scarlett was dancing with Samuel. It pretty fast became way more intense than I had intended as we started to touch each other intimately again. As the next beat dropped Lena kissed me vigorously and I went outside with her. That whole scenario was observed by Scarlett who worried about me as she knew that it couldn’t end well.

But as I stood outside the club with Lena I suddenly had a clear moment and rejected her. She went pretty mad and left while sat down outside close to crying over my fucked up life. You know these identity crisis’s when your twenty not really knowing what you will become one day and how your life’s gonna look like. After a few minutes Scarlett and Samuel joined me and a little it later we took a taxi to their place where I planned on staying for the night. We chilled out a little until we were less drunk and went to sleep. But before she went to bed Scarlett told me that tomorrow we would have a conversation.

 

On the next day I woke up with one hell of a hangover presumably around early afternoon. I got up made myself a coffee and began becoming a little nervous about that conversation Scarlett had been talking about. It was pretty much the only thing I could remember clearly from the previous evening. After the regular morning rituals the three of us sat down in the living room onto the white woolly carpet where several cushions were lying around. They also had a couch but it somehow was more comfortable like that. And then we started to discuss my life and what was going on with me in the last years. During this we drank a good deal of beer and the debate went more and more emotional. I had trouble keeping the shroud up around my fetish which was clearly the main reason Scarlett and Samuel were looking for and they were getting closer to it with every argument and question. And eventually I would confess my fetish with tears in my eyes from the emotional tension which had developed throughout our conversation.

Scarlett and Samuel looked at me both with an amused expression on their faces. I kind of felt dumbfounded as they couldn’t prevent themselves from smiling. Scarlett seemed a little bit confused at the same time.

“So you got this fetish huh? But seriously If you could shrink down right in front of us right now would you really wanna do that?” She asked with a really curious undertone in her voice. I hadn’t really told them about what exactly happened in my fantasies after shrinking down except for being minor to other people. “Depends on what you would do with me when I’d shrink down here”, I answered calmly but actually I was pretty curious about their answers due to my brain already fantasizing again.

They looked at me with thoughtful expressions on their faces. “Well actually I like the imagination of being a giant to someone and being able to do with him whatever I like”, Samuel answered and Scarlett started laughing. “Well generally I would not take part in this but if it were you who is shrinking who knows…?

Their answers raised those feelings again I had when I was actually shrunken. I did not really like it but now from a safe position I would actually risk it. I haven’t told them about what I had experienced four years ago yet. As I was in my thoughts I was looking directly at Scarlett’s and Samuel’s feet without really noticing it. Scarlett wore blue cuddle-socks and Samuel thick dark-red and black striped ones. I wondered how it would be at their feet and came to the conclusion that it would be awful.

“Ethan stop staring at our feet and answer our question now…”, Scarlett said poking me into my shoulder. I startled heavily and before I could give an answer I was shrinking down again.

I was grasping for air as I was stuck under my clothing. I had no chance to remove it by myself so I had to wait for Scarlett and Samuel to help me out. I actually had suspected this to happen when I would tell them about my fetish, because every time I’m close to reveal myself it ended up with me being shrunken. I was pretty sure now that it was reality I just did not understand yet what the rules of these incidents were. I suspected that I would remain shrunken as long as I would not die. And as soon as I’m dead I’d wake up somewhere at normal height. Well at least it had been like this the last two times. I felt how the weight was lifted from me and light flooded my eyes. I stared at a giant couple looking down on me. I saw astonishment on their faces as they couldn’t believe what just happened. I damned myself for fantasizing about this to happen but since it had been more than four years since the last incident I hadn’t really worried about that. They threw away my clothes and I stood naked on the carpet maybe three inches tall.

“This is so weird”, Scarlett said and smiled at Samuel who still stared at me. “I guess we have a new pet”, she continued and it sounded like she was serious about that.

“Pet? I shrink down right in front of you and the first thing you think about is keeping me as a pet? I’m still a human”, I yelled up at her hoping she would hear it. My voice was kind of high pitched but Scarlett seemed to have heard it as she looked at me derisively and then raised her foot while remaining seated and moved it into my direction. I wouldn’t have expected her to treat me like this and remained where I was, not believing she would go through with this. Well I’ve been wrong…

She pressed her soft socked foot onto me and pressed me down into the carpet. She wasn’t using much force for she only wanted to shut me up but still it was more than humiliating. She quickly raised her foot again and looked at me laughingly. “Is this what you’re into little Ethan?” She asked me tauntingly. Well actually it was but I wouldn’t provoke her to continue with this for once again I was actually shrunken and afraid of the stuff I’d normally fantasize about. I laid on the carpet with the smell of Scarlett’s foot still in my nose.

“Better don’t provoke me again Ethan”, she said trying to appear seriously. I looked at Samuel hoping he would be the source of reason here but then I quickly remembered what he had said about being a giant to someone and I started to regret telling the two about my fetish.

“You’ll have to stay with us until you somehow regrow Ethan so you should be nice to us and obey or this time will get very hard for you”, Samuel then stated. I didn’t like the word obey for it sounded like he expected me to act like a slave. I managed to stand up again and tried to walk around a little but it was quite difficult in this fuzzy area. Scarlett laughed at my attempt to discover the area and made fun of me by starting to poke me softly with her giant fingers causing me to fall.

“And you should learn to lookout for yourself since we won’t be able to have eyes on you every time. And I guess you don’t want to be crushed accidentally”, Samuel continued and suddenly stood up. His sudden rise made my world tremble and I couldn’t hold myself on my legs. He then attempted to step on me, faking that he would not know that I was there. His foot raised above me and then descended quickly. But well I really didn’t want to get crushed again so I managed in a sudden rush of adrenaline to dodge it still getting blown away by the impact of his step.

Scarlett laughed as I had to look quite pathetic. But seriously try to react to such things when shrunken. It really changes all physical parameters for you.

Samuel turned to around and smiled at me. “I hope you’ll stay that lucky”. I looked at him and at Scarlett who smirked at me and played around with her foot.

Just Great

End Notes:

Stay tuned for the next part.

 

Times Change Part II by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Second part of the chapter ;)It's slightly shorter than usual since i've split up the chapter in two.

Have fun reading.

Scarlett took me to the bedroom where she laid me down onto the end of the bed and laid down herself too with her legs stretched out into my direction. She let her feet dangle over me and laid her head by her side and watched me as I looked worried at her movements. She put her feet down around me creating only a small space for me to stand in. I was surrounded by her mountain-like feet which were still covered in these slightly smelly blue cuddle-socks. Scarlett got out a book and started reading while slightly moving her feet around. While she was relaxing I had to move around quickly to avoid getting overrun by her feet. After a while I ran out of breath but she didn’t seem to stop yet.

“Scarlett please stop this”, I yelled. She actually stopped what surprised me. She moved her feet further apart granting me more space and less danger to be smushed beneath her feet. I laid down onto the blanket and closed my eyes for a while hoping I would wake up at normal height again. Instead I was wakened by Samuel who was climbing onto the bed and on top of Scarlett. First the ground trembled and as I opened my eyes I saw Samuel’s foot descending right next to me as he laid down on Scarlett and they started to make out. Now two pairs of feet were constantly moving around me making it nearly impossible to get out of there unharmed. I dodged a few swipes of Scarlett’s feet only to get hit Samuel eventually. His toes crashed into me and threw me off the bed. It was a huge fall but as I crashed into the soft carpet my body sustained it due to its low weight. Still I cried in pain and shock afterwards.

“Stop complaining already”, Samuel stated dryly. I needed a few minutes to catch myself again and then checked my environment. My situation really was fucked up. I would be stuck with the two of them probably until I would die. I still hoped there would be another way to end this nightmare but I didn’t see any. Nevertheless I wouldn’t suicide since I didn’t know clearly whether I would wake up again or not. I was located on the huge carpet in front of their bed. I saw the two giants move on each other.

I was clueless what to do now. It wouldn’t be smart to leave their presence since they wouldn’t know where I’d be and might accidentally crush me. Well They could hear me if I’d scream but actually I was tired and would like to continue resting somewhere far away from feet. I kind of developed a slight phobia of them while still feeling attracted to them. It was really strange. I started to walk in direction of the living room since I hoped I’d find some rest on a cushion lying around. It was a quite far travel at my size but it kind of was fascinating to see the flat from this perspective. The cupboards and tables seemed like skyscrapers.

I passed the hallway and the door to the living room and could already see my targeted cushion. It took me nearly half an hour total to get there and I was looking forward to a nap. I climbed up the cushion pretty easily for its surface was fuzzy and had good grip. It felt like climbing a small hill and really was fun. As I reached the top I felt relieved and somehow happy. I fell asleep quite quickly as I had laid down on top of the cushion. I slept nearly two hours and as I woke up it was dark again outside and I was still shrunken. But it wasn’t that bad for I felt like an adventurer in a foreign world. I watched around to see what Samuel and Scarlett were up to. They sat around the living room table and were eating. I felt kind of hungry and decided to climb down and go for something to eat. As I was close enough to Scarlett I yelled up at her “Hey could I get something to eat to? I’m getting kind of hungry” .

Scarlett turned around and bowed down ordering me to climb onto her hand. Then she carefully lifted me onto the table where the view was incredible. It felt like standing on a mountain. I looked down from the edge and shivered as the distance to the ground seemed to be several hundred metres. I startled as Scarlett suddenly grabbed me from behind and lifted me over a bowl where she slowly put me down again. I was now trapped in a porcelain prison with slippery walls I could never climb. I didn’t know what Scarlett was up to and maybe she only wanted to feed me but I still got claustrophobic and walked around in my prison nervously. I looked up and saw Scarlett’s huge face smiling down on me. She was chewing on her meal. “You’re our little bird”, she said with full mouth. Why bird? Why not any other pet if she wanted to see me like one?.

Then I saw her mouth open and instantly apprehended what she meant by bird. She was chewing on mashed potatoes with bacon and tomato and it formed an orange pulp in her mouth which she know intended to spit down at me. My bowl wasn’t that small but still I hadn’t got enough space to dodge that disgusting substance pouring down on me. It crashed onto and buried me. I grasped for air but my mouth only filled with pre-digested food which made me vomit. I shoved the quite fluid mash away from my head to witness that the next wave of it followed. I’ve never been that disgusted in my life before as I desperately tried to break free from this humid pulp. As I finally managed it I saw Scarlett laughing at me and turned pretty angry but still knowing everything I’d say right now would only provoke her to continue with this. As she saw that I wasn’t going to complain she smirked and grabbed me out of the bowl.

“Want something to drink?” She said tauntingly and threw me into her glass of wine. This experience was really heavy since I instantly took a few big mouthful’s of the wine and then tried to swim to the surface again while the alcohol from the wine was burning me from the in- and outside. Scarlett then raised the glass up into the air and I hoped she would not do what I expected.

And once again I cursed myself for being shrunken as I saw how her gigantic maw opened and covered the entrance to my wine-flooded prison. Her teeth were quite white with only few yellow stains. Leftovers from her meal stuck in between them. I felt how the millstream of wine dragged me in direction of her mouth cavern. Her tongue moved like a giant red and wet snake and I could see the taste buds which would transmit the flavour of my naked body to her consciousness. I fell into the maw and onto Scarlett’s tongue and roared in terror as the tongue lifted and then pressed me against the upper wall of her mouth cavern. Her taste buds sanded over my body and I was drenched in her Saliva. I was then thrown around in her mouth as she played with me as she would with a tasty candy.

It was dark around me since she had closed her mouth and I couldn’t see what would happen to me next. I feared she would actually swallow me sending me into hell. I was then pressed against a hard surface which I suspected to be her teeth. That was confirmed as they slightly opened and light flooded the cavern. Scarlett’s tongue pressed me between her teeth only so she could slightly bite on me. She didn’t cut me with it but still it hurt badly. I cried out and she instantly stopped and spit me into a glass of water. It took a while until I recovered from the shock and managed to swim to the surface while taking deep mouthful’s of water which I really needed.

As I reached the surface I saw Scarlett’s index finger approaching which sent me back underwater again and I saw how food deposits dispensed from my body. Finally she grabbed me out of the glass and laid me onto the table. I looked at her with resentfulness before I passed out.

Seems like times have changed  (Roll Credits)

End Notes:

Next chapter will be longer again and might take a while to write it (But probably not) :)

I hope you stay tuned and as always I'm thankful for feedback.

Shiftlessness by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Hey, this is a quite action-oriented chapter about Ethan's experiences on the next day. At the end it's getting kind of heavy thats why I'll change the the rating to X. It contains some M/m for those who like it ;) But you've been warned.

Once again I woke up and was disappointed as I realised that I was still shrunken. The previous events were horrible and I wouldn’t have expected Scarlett to torment me like this. I knew she was just playing around but she had no idea how this felt at my size. I was located on the couch and next to me was a plate with some scrunched cookies and a pulp that looked like banana-mash. I had to smile and climbed the plate and began with the feast. It felt great to get something into my stomach. Still the memory of Scarlett’s pretending to eat me still sent shivers down my neck.

 

I left the plate and sat down on the couch again. After a while Samuel came got the plate and brought it back into the kitchen while I continued relaxing. I had deserved a little rest. Samuel returned and turned on the TV. He approached the couch and sat down directly next to me without even looking at me. The impact of him sitting down let me bump into the air and fall again onto the couch, slightly hurting my right leg. “Hey careful”, I yelled up at him. He gave me an uninterested gaze as he saw me lying next to his butt holding may leg and then slid with his butt slightly into my direction so I had to roll away from it. “Be glad I didn’t sit down on you”, he said fetched a book from the table in front of the couch and started reading. I frowned but let the matter rest. I saw how Scarlett entered the living room and headed for the couch. My leg still hurt so I couldn’t walk that good and so I hoped she wouldn’t ignore me if she wanted to sit down too.

“You’re in my spot Ethan”, she just said shortly before arriving at the couch and then turned around showing off her butt which was visible quite good in her grey pantyhose. I wasn’t sure if she was just kidding me for she should know that sitting down on me would most likely end up with me being nothing but a stain on her butt. On the other hand I had survived a similar encounter with my sister four years ago. Scarlett pretended to move in slow motion but it seemed that she didn’t know about my injured leg.

“Scarlett don’t! I can’t move properly”, I yelled up at her but she wouldn’t react. She lowered her butt slowly but steadily while giggling childishly. I looked at Samuel hoping he would do something but he just looked at her ass. The couch only had enough space for two people to sit on it so even if I could run I’d probably get hit anyway. The lower end of her butt cheeks connected with the surface and the rest of her butt slowly rolled into my direction and there was nowhere to go. The shadow grew larger and I screamed as her grey butt caught me in the end and overran me like a soft flabby bus. I was pressed into her cheek as she increased the pressure on me with every second.

 

I hoped she wouldn’t put her full weight on me since right now my death was prevented by the soft surface of the couch and her smooth behind. Nevertheless it got very hot and I couldn’t breathe properly since my face was pressed into the fabric of her pantyhose. I panicked as my body needed oxygen but Scarlett made no attempt to release me from this humiliating prison. Instead she seemed to put further pressure on me and slowly I felt my body give in. Just as I gave up on life and asked myself whether I’d wake up soon at normal height and without further injuries, Scarlett stood up finally. I was stuck to her butt though and as she looked onto the couch she first thought I’d somehow managed it to escaper her attack. But as she had been quite sure that she had felt me squirm under her butt she checked it with her hand and found me pressed into the fabric of her pantyhose. She freed me and put me onto the table in front of the couch. I breathed heavily and my vision was blurred from the light and the lack of oxygen. I was still panicking as I lay on the table. My body shook and I fearfully groped my body to see whether it was squished or still intact. I felt quite relieved as it obviously wasn’t completely flattened. I opened my eyes again and gained prove of my presumption.

 

I was shocked that as I looked at Scarlett she wasn’t even paying attention. Instead she had already planted her huge feet in front of me on the table. I could smell them from here so I crawled away from them to the other edge of the table where I planned on giving my poor legs a rest and watched a little TV. And before long I heard how Scarlett and Samuel were making out once again. I wondered how they could care so little that they experienced a physically impossible event and now had a shrunken human who was their former friend. And now they treated me like… Well like I always had dreamed of being treated but without knowing how it would actually feel. This was probably my punishment for these wishes and fantasies. It began to get late and even after all the voluntary and non-optional naps I took I grew tired. I stood up and tried to walk. My leg still hurt but I could still hobble. I moved towards Scarlett’s giant feet.

“Hey where can I sleep tonight without danger of being squished?” I asked with a slight sarcastic undertone. “Well if you talk once again with me like that you will sleep under my foot… maybe forever”, Scarlett answered coldly and sent shivers down my spine with it. She raised her foot over me and pretended to crush me under her heel. I quickly backed of intimidated. Scarlett laughed then and stood up. She lifted me up and went with me into the bedroom. Everywhere in this room were clothes lying around. It was a mess and I wondered why I haven’t noticed it earlier when I was here. Well I guess I had other problems. Scarlett went with me around the bed. She picked up a white sport-sock which was lying around in the mess and then looked at me. She saw my sceptical face and smirked.

“Hey it’s soft and warm in the night”, she stated and held me over the opening. I felt like having a déjà vu when I remembered Cynthia doing the same with me. But Scarlett carefully shoved me inside of the white fabric-prison. She then laid down the sock on the ground again carelessly. I looked up and saw that the opening of her sock was out of reach for me. I actually got a hard on from the smell in this definitely not fresh sock. But it soon left for disgust since it smelled awful like sweaty feet.

 

I tried to breathe through my nose only and laid down into the fabric which actually was warm and soft. I closed my eyes and embraced the sleep. I woke up by a rumbling. There was light emanated through the fabric. It seemed to be already morning. A shadow raised over the opening of my sock and I was quite sure that I had recognised toes. When I understood it, it was already to late and my prison was flattened as Scarlett stepped on it when she stood up. I was bruised between the wall of fabric and Scarletts foot which then quickly moved away from the sock leaving me slightly hurt in my crumbled prison. I couldn’t move and was stuck and once again got disgusted by the smell in here. Nearly thirty minutes nothing happened and I heard Samuel snoring. Then finally Scarlett seemed to return.

“Hey Samy wake up sweetheart… I’m going for a jog now”, I heard her say. She then moved around the room and it sounded like she was dressing up. She sat down on the bed right in front of my prison. I expected her to at least greet me and maybe release me before she would leave. My prison started shaking and was lifted into the air. I looked forward to be outside of this smelly sock finally but instead I got disappointed another time as Scarlett’s toes appeared at the opening. Before I could scream Scarlett had shoved her foot inside it. It approached me as a train and before I could react I was smothered between the sock and her toes.

Nooooo!

She didn’t seem to realise that I was in here as she stepped down and I got stuck in her toe-section. If I’d been somewhere else I would have been dead I guess so I was kind of lucky. I could even breathe enough to not die to a lack of oxygen. But as she started walking out of her room I already wished she would have killed me in an instant instead of putting me through this horror. I’ve read enough stories about shrunken guys being unaware in someone’s sock. She would now go jogging without noticing me… And it came exactly as I expected it. First it became darker and hotter as she put on her shoes. The smell got stronger and she then started to increase the tempo with which she pressed me down into the fabric and my face into the skin of her toes and releasing me again. A process which would now be repeated for at least an hour. With every step it got hotter in this hell and at some point she would eventually start to sweat. The sock beneath me was already wet and released her sweat every time I was pressed into the fabric. It then flooded my body. I had to breathe through my nose if I wanted to avoid getting the salty liquid into my mouth. It wouldn’t reach my nose yet but the stench I now was forced to inhale with every breath was nearly equally cruel. I counted the seconds, an activity which prevented me from going insane. After what I’d say were thirty minutes the steps suddenly stopped. It already was a humid hell inside of this shoe and the air was barely breathable.

 

Suddenly I moved together with Scarlett’s foot out of the shoe. I felt how fresh air got through the fabric and finally Scarlett put off her sock. First she let me in it and checked her foot for some kind of stone or something similar then she looked into the sock and saw me. She turned pale and got me out immediately. I was weak but thankfully I breathed the fresh air. My body burned from the salt contained in her sweat. She held me in one hand while standing on one foot. She put me down onto the ground which was muddy but at my current weight I wouldn’t even leave footprints on it. Scarlett put her sock and shoe back on and then looked at me as I lay on the mud heavily breathing. I wasn’t ready to talk yet.

“I totally forgot about you in there… Well luckily you survived it”, she said. I felt like a worm at her feet and now I even was in the right location for that feeling. I already was quite dirty but the mud eased the burning from the salt. Scarlett’s sport-shoes hovered in front of me like buildings and constantly reminded me of my position. I’ve never really been into shoes actually but this view really made me feel minor to her.

 

As she saw how I looked at her shoe, she raised it high above me. I saw the dirt which was stuck to the sole as she descended it into my direction. I suspected her to think I would get turned on by this but still I was afraid she would actually step down on me once again finishing what she had begun unwarily. She eventually stepped on me carefully and I got pressed into the mud. She didn’t put much weight into her step ensuring I wouldn’t get injured. She raised her foot again and looked at me as I was buried in the mud surrounded by the huge footprint of her shoe. She then grabbed me up and as I lay on the palm of her hand I saw her gathering drool in her mouth which she than spat directly on me and began to clean me with it. It was disgusting but it freed me from the last remains of her sweat and cooled my burnings. She then dried me with her top and smiled at me. “Seems like you’ve earned a first class ride”, she said and while she held me with one hand she pulled at her sport-bra creating an opening in which she then shoved me in.

 

I slid down her left breast until she let the bra carefully slip back into position pinning me pressed against her boob. It too was sweaty and I directly felt the salt attacking my skin again. But at the same time I was astonished that she really let me in a private zone like this. I felt her heart beat faster as she continued to jog. I could breathe more or less properly even if it was humid and hot. She never had big breasts but from my current position they seemed huge anyway. To my right I could feel her nipple. I could reach it with my right hand. As I touched it I felt it harden and instantly regretted doing this for I wouldn’t want to bring Scarlett into an unpleasant situation. A slap hit me from behind and pressed me deeper into the breast. Seems like Scarlett had noticed my action and wanted me to stop. After another fifteen minutes this prison turned into hell too since she was sweating here as well and the salty liquid flowed over me like a small beck. I was thankful when the travel finally ended as she had arrived at home again. She pulled me out of her black sports-bra directly in front of Samuel who frowned at me. I guessed this was looking kind of strange but right now I only wanted a shower or even a bath.

“Could you arrange a bath for me Scarlett?” I asked carefully. She looked at me and nodded. She seemed to be still sorry for the humiliating stuff she had me put through without knowing. Well now I knew that they actually cared for my life, at least Scarlett did. She filled a bowl with warm water. It was filled high enough so I could climb out of it myself when I was finished. Scarlett left the bathroom I was located in. I relaxed in the hot water which healed my burned body and my mind from the previous events. After a while Samuel came in and towered above my bowl. I could tell he was kind of mad at me even if I didn’t know exactly why. Hadn’t Scarlett told him about the events?

“You’re taking it too far Ethan”, he said in a threatening voice. I looked at him not sure how to respond. He took the bowl I was in and emptied it into the sink while holding me in it with his thumb. Now I was imprisoned again for the glass walls of the bowl were way to slippery to climb up. He then put the bowl onto a stool next to the toilet and looked down on me. He seemed unsure what to do now.

“Samy it was her decision to shove me there. Do I look like being able of making my own choices?” I yelled up at him. This response kind of seemed to darken his mood even further. He had always been such a reasonable guy and I didn’t understand how he couldn’t understand this. He couldn’t actually think that there was anything going on between me and Scarlett. Samuel got some adhesive tape out of a drawer under the sink and ripped a very small bit of it. He then lifted me up and taped it across my mouth. What the fuck was he planning?

He put me back into the bowl and arranged the stool right in front of him. He then locked the door to the bathroom and returned. He towered over me. I had a really bad feeling about this but the tape prevented me from screaming as Samuel opened his button fly and whipped out his cock. I turned pale, he couldn’t be serious. Hadn’t I been through enough humiliation today? This was heavily going beyond the scope… But Samuel didn’t seem to care as I knelt down in the bow making begging gestures. He aimed at the bowl and released what I had feared. A yellow rain poured down on me and within seconds I was soaked in his urine.

 

The bowl quickly filled but before it could get filled enough for me to climb out of the bowl he stopped. I had to breathe through my nose allowing the urine and it’s stench into my body. I felt it running down my throat and I had to puke. Unfortunately that wasn’t possible with my mouth taped. He looked down on me enjoying the excruciated gaze in my eyes. He then pushed me down into the liquid with his index finger. His piss streamed through my nose into my body and I was close to drowning. I could have never imagined to be humiliated like this by one of my former closest friends. Not even in my imaginations I had reached this degree of degradation.

 

Before I could lose my consciousness he fetched me out of the bowl and let me fall into the sink. I was hit by the heavy stream from the water-tap which cooled my body below body temperature within a few seconds. As he washed me in this brutal manner I finally lost my consciousness and drowned in nightmares. In what kind of hell have I gotten here?

End Notes:

Hope you liked it :) Let's see how Ethan's life develops.

Thanks for reading and opinions as always requested.

Remain Alive? by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Another short chapter which is leading over to a change.

I woke up by people arguing way too loud in my proximity. It was dark around me but I could clearly recognise Samuel’s and Scarlett’s voices. They were talking about me and about why Scarlett allowed me to enter her bra. The memory of Samuel pissing on me came back to my mind and I nearly puked but I realised that the tape was still on my mouth. I checked my environment. I laid on a fuzzy lining and my prison seemed like a cave. It became pretty obvious where I was located when I once again smelled the stench of feet. This had to be a shoe and most probable it was one of Samuel’s hiking shoes since they were the only ones with lining in it. I wondered whether Scarlett knew I was held prisoner in here or not. It seemed like Samuel had covered the opening of the shoes with something, preventing light to come into my prison. The darkness pierced my mind and depressed me as I laid shiftless in Samuel’s boot reminiscing my past. It kind of all lead down to this moment. From the moment I first had these imaginations to now where I had been through so much humiliation and even two deaths if they really occurred. Imprisoned in the boot of a former friend while he argues with his girlfriend about what would happen with me now.

“I was so close to just squish him in my hand”, I heard Samuel say. I was shocked that he could actually think about such things. Well I wasn’t sure whether I would have preferred it.

“It was my way of excusing me for what I’ve done to him”, Scarlett answered.

“Letting him to your breast? Seriously we have to get rid of him or I swear at some point I’ll crush him”, Samuel responded angrily. Get rid of me? What does he mean by that?

“He only has us here. Where should we get rid of him? And it wasn’t his fault I don’t get why you’re mad at him and not at me”, Scarlett continued. Yeah that was what I thought too. I was shoved into her bra without any possibility to prevent it.

“He touched your nipple”, Samuel yelled. Fuck he knows that? I regretted that action deeply. And now as Scarlett had turned quiet I knew Samuel had won this argument.

“Where is he?” I heard Scarlett ask.

“I won’t tell you yet. First I’ll think about how I deal with him”, he replied. I heard Scarlett retreating and fear filled my heart. Light flooded my prison as the entrance-blocking object was removed by Samuel. I sprinted to the heel section to look at Samuel. I hoped I could somehow convince him that I really meant no harm and that I was sorry about my interaction with Scarlett’s breast. As I arrived I fell on my back in shock when I already saw how Samuel attempted to shove his foot into my prison. That really happened too often these days… Only this time my captor knew what he’d do to me and I actually had no chance anymore to flee to the toe section.

 

I had to think fast because under his heel I would be crushed in an instant. His toes already entered the cave… He wore the same thick red and black striped socks from yesterday. I tried to figure out where the chances would be the best for me to survive and decided to try to get in the huge space between toe’s and heel. There would be the most reachable space and that, combined with the thickness of his socks could prevent me from dying immediately. I ran and jumped just in time before Samuel’s foot grinded me into the sole of his shoe. I was quite in the middle of his foot and the pressure was way higher as it had been in Scarlett’s toe-section earlier. But the smell tormented me the most. I was sure that he had worn these socks all the time at least for the past two days and today.

 

And I bet he knew that when he decided to smother me under them. I felt how he shifted his weight onto me and it pushed the air out of my lunge. Between his steps I was able to catch my breath but cruel as Samuel had been, only through my nose since my mouth was still taped. The smell was killing me and Samuel seemed to have decided to take a walk since I doubted that he was just walking around his flat with boots on. After maybe a hundred steps he stopped and then shortly after a new rhythm of pressure started. I wasn’t sure but I guessed that he was riding by bicycle now. And after another short while his foot started sweat… Not again through this please.

 

His sock soaked quickly and every time I got pressed into it, it released a stream of his sweat onto me. I was running out of oxygen in this humid, stinky and sweaty hell and just before I nearly drowned in his sweat, Samuel stopped and put off his shoe. He got me out and looked at my tormented body coldly. I kind of felt flattened but the soft and thick sock and my fortunate position had prevented the worst. I couldn’t believe that I was actually still alive after all these excruciating experiences I had lived through. I looked around to check where we were and realised that it was evening again already. Samuel was standing in front of a one-family house which looked kind of familiar to me. I searched for other clues in the surrounding area to find out where we were. Even though I was sure that I knew this place I could not figure out who lived here.

“You’ve developed into a nuisance and it is only due to our former friendship and Scarlett’s good will that I’ve done nothing worse to you”, Samuel stated now and my gaze locked on him. I wasn’t sure what he would do with me now but it kind of sounded like I was safe for the moment. Still it hurt to hear him say things like that. Samuel got out a box out of his backpack which seemed big enough for me. He opened it and threw me in. He gave me a last look which I returned and then closed the box. I wasn’t sure what he planned but it definitely had something to do with this place. My new prison trembled and I heard a door open.

 

A familiar female voice talked to Samuel but I could not get what they were talking about. The trembling continued as the box was obviously being handed over to the woman at the door. She walked a few steps with the box and then it seemed like box was put onto a table or something similar. I expected the lid to open any second now but it remained dark in my prison. At least it didn’t smell like feet in there but still I got kind of nervous. Who would open that box? I knew this place looked familiar but it had been dark and a lot of my vision was blocked by Samuel. Furthermore the houses in these kind of districts looked all the same. I asked myself these questions the whole evening while I waited for my salvation. At some point I grew tired and fell asleep.

I woke up when my prison was moving again with no idea how late it was and how long I’ve slept. I heard the same familiar voice from the last evening speak and another voice which I definitely knew replied. My brain wasn’t working properly but I was so close to identify my new captors. The moving stopped again and nervously I stared into the direction of the lid which should open now at any given moment. And this time it would actually happen. I was blinded by the incoming amount of light and could see nothing but the huge shape of a girl. My eyes needed time to adjust but before I could even identify her she said:

“Oh hell no…”

My vision came back and I cursed myself for not having her voice and house recognised earlier. It was my ex-girlfriend Lena who stared at me with an expression of disgust and disappointment in her face. She definitely had expected something else.

End Notes:

Not the kind of expression you wanna see on your ex's face when being shrunken. But still everything is open and things might not develop as they seem right now ;)

 

An Unexpected Turn by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Ethan finds himself at his ex-girlfriends house. How will she react?

I looked into the face of a person I once loved and somehow got depressed as I saw in her face what had become of our relationship. It wasn’t exactly hate in her eyes but it nevertheless was obvious that there were a lot of hard feelings between us. It had been 2 days now since the incident at the club where I had rejected her. She had cried at this night and my sight clearly wasn’t helping her to get over it. I understood why Samuel had brought me here even if it still was cruel. When I was at normal height after I broke up with Lena, I often had imagined what she would do to me if she found me shrunken and at least in my fantasy it’d never end well for me. Nevertheless I looked at her without fear in my eyes. I tried to appear self-confident and I think I managed it pretty well.

 

“You’re shrunken”, Lena stated dryly. I’ve never told her about my fetish even though I used any given opportunity to offer her a foot-massage. The problem was due to this secret, Lena never knew exactly why I had broken up with her. Of course I made it personally and claiming it to be my fault but still when she asked me what caused me to do this I never gave a concrete answer. Lena examined me and I saw tears coming to her eyes. But after all she reached down to me and ripped of the adhesive tape from my face. It really hurt and it left red stains on my face but finally I could breathe through my mouth again.

 

“Stating the obvious Lena”, I replied instantly cursing me for this sudden insensitivity. She gave a reproachful look and frowned. God damn it why would I say that...?


“Seriously Ethan?” She responded and became quiet again. We looked at each other for a long time and I could observe how she struggled with her emotions. I basically could understand any aggression she could do right now but I hoped she would stay humanly.

 

“Ethan I…” , she started but did not manage to finish the sentence. I remained quiet and decided to wait patiently until she knew what she wanted.

 

“I just cannot deal with this right now…”, she finished her sentence and before I could reply anything she had put the lid back onto the box and darkness surrounded me once again. This was the only thing I hadn’t expected. In her place I would have used my current size to take any kind of advantage from it, but she couldn’t deal with this? My prison started trembling again as Lena carried it out of her room. I heard her speak to the other familiar voice which I now identified as her mother. Since I still couldn’t understand a single word my mind raced about what she would tell her in this moment.

 

Is she really telling her about me being shrunken in this box? And what would her mother do then? She’s a grown up and not that young and emotion-orientated. She would most likely bring me to a hospital or something like that wouldn’t she?


Lena’s parents had divorced about three years ago and as far as I knew from my conversations with her she still struggled with it. Lena was old enough to decide whether she wanted to stay with her mom or with her dad and chose her mom. Although Lena wanted to move out several times she never had actually managed to leave her mom alone who had found her sense of life in caring for her precious daughter. As I had broken up with Lena her mom called me a day after asking me the same questions she did. As I couldn’t explain it to her properly neither, I guess she compared me to her ex-husband who had left her without much of a reason too. Although I suspected her importunacy to be the triggering reason. I felt how Lena handed the box over to her mom who by the way was named Vera.

 

Vera was forty-nine years old and would turn fifty next year. I still knew this and that was kind of fascinating. Why would I remember details like this but never mind. I asked myself if and when Vera would open this box. I felt that she was walking with it at the moment and I feared that maybe she was only bringing it to the waste-paper. But no her conversation with Lena had been too long. My travel ended finally and I closed my eyes in caution when Vera opened the lid. I let my eyes adjust to the light slowly and it worked pretty fine since I wasn’t locked in that box now for long. I saw Vera looking down on me and I could tell that she did not believe what she saw.

 

“She actually told the truth…”, Vera said unbelievingly. I nodded up at her to confirm that I was a living human being sitting shrunken in a box. Wow I really am pathetic. Vera reached into the box and grabbed me tightly. She lifted me out and raised me to her eyes to examine me. I blushed as I felt how her tight holding hand touched my private zone. Didn’t she care about me being naked? Well Samuel and Scarlett hadn’t really cared for that either. She took by head between index and thumb and used her other hand to feel my shrunken naked body. She even touched my privates with her other index causing light pain as she touched it a bit too roughly.

“So it actually is you Ethan…”

“Yes Ms Dought”, I replied. Why did I call her like that? I used to call simply Vera but now that she was a giantess to me I felt like calling her with more respect. And at the same time I provoked her by emphasizing the Ms. I was really acting dumb these days… She looked at me and I felt how her gaze turned a good deal colder after my answer.

 

“You’re not in the position to be cheeky don’t you think?” She answered and basically she was more than right with this. And I knew that but still after all that stuff I had lived through I’ve kind of become more sarcastic.

“You’ve caused a lot of pain in this family you know that?” She asked me.

“Yes I know that but this is the way life goes Vera. I liked the both of you even after I broke up with your daughter but I couldn’t stay in a relationship with her…” I replied and was pretty proud that I managed to call her with her first name.

 

“Well then let me ask you once again… Why?” She continued and now she had that threatening undertone in her voice which encouraged me to choose my response carefully. To tell her the truth would not be to my advantage right now as she seemed to be mad and I wasn’t sure how she would react when I told her about my fantasies. But she would probably just crush me. But remaining inaccurate in my answer wouldn’t please her exactly too.

 

“I fell in love with someone else”, I suddenly replied. I quickly realised that this was pretty implausible since I haven’t got another relationship since I broke up with Lena and she knew that. But still it had been the only pleasing excuse I could think of at the moment. Vera looked at me sceptically. She definitely knew that I was lying but seemed unsure how to react to this. She put me down onto the table and next to the box. She formed her right thumb and index into a flipping arrangement just in front of me. This was a really threatening act since if she’d really decide to flip me I would most certainly die at the impact of her finger.

 

“I ask you again…Why?”

 

Out of panic I told her everything about my fetish and how my relationship with her daughter was negatively influenced by it. Even though my brain ordered me to stop telling her about all this, I couldn’t prevent my mouth from releasing words. While I was talking Vera stopped threatening me and just looked at the shrunken person in front of her with an expression of increasing disgust in her face. I could tell that she couldn’t even remotely relate to that stuff I told her about but at least she seemed to believe me. When I had finished I started to realise what I’ve just done. I basically revealed myself as a pervert to the mother of my ex-girlfriend. She would eventually tell Lena about this who would then probably reveal it to even more people. Fear rose in my mind as I thought about that. I looked at Vera who seemed to be thinking about her next steps.

 

“You’re sick Ethan… If I’d knew this earlier I’d never let you be the boyfriend of my daughter. Of course it had been a bad idea to tell her, I’ve even known this before but now it was too late anyway. Vera was a very conservative woman with no understanding for fetishes like this. She even voted no when it came to the ballot for homosexual marriage. I remembered that I once had a discussion about tolerance with her which had really shocked me. Although she always had been very gentle with me, I kind of couldn’t respect her political attitudes. I had also told her about how I changed my mind about these life threatening scenarios while experiencing them in the real world but that didn’t change her image of me now.

 

“But actually these fantasies you have mirror your place in society. You’ve hurt Lena’s feelings after you were a parasite in her life for over a year and now… Now your physical appearance equals your psychological. You deserve this you know that?” She said. I remained quiet and though about her words which hurt me deeply. Probably she was right and I already had made similar assumptions but to hear it still shocked me.

“As far as Samuel told me no one knows you’re here except for Lena and me. First I only wanted to talk with you about all that and then bring you to your parents or the hospital… But now I’m convinced that you don’t deserve such gentle treatment. You’re here because fate decided to punish you…” Her words sent shivers down my spine. It had been a fatal mistake to tell her the truth since she seemed to have lost every kind of reasonability.

“Vera please be reasonable and just bring me to my parents… I am sorry for how things have developed but I’m still a human being with feelings”, I attempted desperately.

“No Ethan you’re nothing more than an insect compared to me or my daughter and that’s your own fault”, she replied and I knew my residence here would not be more pleasant than at Samuel’s. Vera grabbed me again and put me down onto the parquet. She towered over me like a goddess. Now I truly felt like an insect as Vera’s body stood in front of me like a building. She looked down on me as I was standing in front of her bare feet quite as tall as her big toe but it’d have way more mass than me. I backed off as she raised her huge bare feet and lifted it closely over me. I could smell the scent of sweat and stains of dirt on her foot.

“Look how pathetic you are… Kneel down or I’ll crush you”, Vera exclaimed. It was like the exact realisation of my fantasies and I even got a hard on but mostly I was overwhelmed with fear. I knelt down as she had ordered it and shivered under a sky made of flesh. The smell increased with every inch Vera was descending her foot. She pinned me under her big toe pressing it slightly onto my face.

“I could squish you so easily right now”, Vera said. That was true indeed but I still hoped she would show mercy.

 

I screamed as she increased the pressure and it felt like my body would explode any moment now. She lifted her toe from me leaving behind pressure marks on my body. I coughed and tried to stand up but she instantly knocked me off my feet again by simply poking me with her toes. I don’t know whether she just enjoyed playing with my tiny body or if this was pure cruelty before she would crush me in the end. She kind of didn’t seem to know it herself since there was no emotion visible on her face. I decided to just stay lying on the floor. Since she would knock me over again anyway. She stopped tormenting me with her foot and grabbed me from the ground. She touched my privates with her index slowly rubbing my dick. I instantly got a hard on without anything I could do against it.

 

“So pathetic…”, stated Vera as she saw my erection.

 

“I think this was enough of this foolish playing around… It’s over for you now”, she continued and put me back onto the parquet. Once again she lifted her foot above me but way higher this time.

“You should know what happens with bugs when they’re found in my house…”

Her foot descended quickly an

d the sky over me darkened as the shadow of her huge barefoot fell over me. I closed my eyes waiting for it to end under the foot of my ex-girlfriends mother. I wondered whether I would wake up once again or not. I risked one last glance at my doom. Her skin was already slightly wrinkled and dirt was on her sole. Soon I would be nothing more than a stain on that sole…

“Mom No…!”

End Notes:

Hoped you like it :) Things will get exciting for Ethan... Will he survive? And if not will he wake up?

Thanks for reading!

Revealed by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Will Lena save Ethan from being squished? And how will she deal with all this?

Have fun reading

Vera’s foot stopped maybe an inch before crushing me to nothingness. She turned around to see Lena standing in the door looking at her shocked. Vera looked at me and seemed to struggle. Her foot shivered above me and now I wasn’t able to look away anymore. Nervously I awaited her decision while the scent of Vera’s feet invaded my nostrils. She then put down the feet next to me and frowned.

“Why did you come back for him sweetheart… He caused nothing more than pain in your life”, Vera asked her still shocked daughter. Lena didn’t know what to answer but she quickly went over to me and picked me up from the floor. She had saved me from certain death after all I’ve put her through. My body was still shaking from the incident but I felt the strong need to thank Lena deeply. And so I did but she didn’t even seem to notice it as she thought about how to explain her behaviour to her mom.

“You were about to kill him… I know you would’ve done this for my sake but it still is wrong! And especially in a degrading way like this”, Lena said and this reminded me why I’ve once fallen in love with her. She was a really moral-orientated person full of love and helpfulness. Now that I was shrunken in her hands my former feelings for her returned and nebulised my mind. Vera looked unbelievingly at her daughter. She had always been confused by her sudden eruptions of morality in certain moments.

“Fine you want to forget about all he has done, I won’t. What do you want to do with him?”

“Don’t know that yet but I won’t stomp him like an insect…”

“You better pay attention I don’t meet him shrunken again or I will enjoy squishing him slowly under my foot”

Vera’s words sent shivers down my spine. There was no doubt she was serious about this. I’ve never felt so unimportant and shiftless before. I needed my ex-girlfriends help to not get squished by my ex-girlfriends mother. That whole situation totally freaked me out. Lena looked at her mother and shook her head sadly. She then turned around with me still in her hand and quickly ran upstairs to her room. On arrival she laid me onto a cushion on her bed and sat down next to me. We watched each other for a good deal of time before she would say anything.

“You want to your family don’t you?” She finally broke the silence. I was about to answer her question as I heard angry steps coming towards her room. I knew that it would eb her mother and that the dispute would continue now since I’ve seen the two of them acting like this a lot of times before. Vera rushed into her daughters room and Lena quickly took a piece of clothing from a pile on the ground and threw it over me. It happened so fast that I didn’t even see what kind of clothing it was but I understood that she simply wanted to hide me from her mother. As expected the dispute arose anew and I heard them yelling at each other for at least half an hour. I won’t write down the whole dialogue here now since it can be brought down to a stereotypical mother-daughter conflict about who knows better about what’s best for Lena. In the meantime I tried to figure out what piece of clothing I was hid under. It didn’t take that long since it had a noticeable smell of Lena’s privates and therefor had to be a worn panty.

 

I felt kind of embarrassed as I had realised this but I could tell that Lena hadn’t thought about this since she had to react quickly. Well after all this hide-out didn’t work out so well and Vera quickly found out that I would be under the panty on her head-cushion which is definitely a strange place for a piece of clothing like that. Vera ordered her to put it away and reveal myself and Lena obeyed. I blushed as they both looked at me as I appeared under her panty. Vera still looked at me with disgust in her eyes and then started to tell Lena about my fetish. There was nothing I could do against it so I just sat down and let things go their way. After a while Lena started to look at me unbelievingly and I asked myself whether she still would consider bringing me to my family afterwards.

“He deserves to live at our feet until he is stomped like the insect he is. He even wished this to happen”, Vera stated and I couldn’t even object since she was right with this. Even if at this seize I’d prefer it not to happen.

“There’s a reason he shrunk down and ended up here Lena sweetheart and after all you might’ve been right about it being your decision. But think this through and choose wisely”, Vera continued, gave her daughter a short hug and vanished from her room afterwards with a last hostile glance in my direction. Lena had become quiet as she sat next to me and watched me as I sat naked on her cushion. Now she finally knew why I had broken up with her and I wondered whether this would now satisfy her or make her mad.

“So you’ve been into this already when we first met?” She finally asked.

“Yes and actually a lot longer”, I answered truthfully. I watched her as she slowly moved her legs onto the bed too until she was completely on it, sitting with her bent legs into my direction. I couldn’t prevent looking at her feet which had been beautiful always. She wore pink socks in which I could see her wriggling her toes. As I looked up again I knew she had realised that I’ve been watching her feet.

“Even now Ethan?” She asked and I felt ashamed. She had just saved me from another foot and here I was already being fascinated by feet again. She slowly moved her foot forward into my direction until I stood right in front of her toes.

 

Out of a reflex I touched the fabric of her sock which was warm and soft. Without the menace of sudden death my fetish pretty fast regained control of my mind. Lena seemed to realise this and let out a sigh as she thought about her mom being right about me. Even if I knew that I had to be careful now I just couldn’t help but going even closer to her foot until nearly my whole body touched the fabric of her sock. I could smell the scent of it slightly and even If I didn’t really like it I couldn’t stop wanting to smell it. I must’ve looked so pathetic at this moment especially for someone like Lena who obviously was overstrained by this.

“Your small body must be so fragile… And still you are attracted to my foot which would be able to squish you in an instant and in a way no human should die…” She said in a rather sad voice. I looked up at her and realised that my behaviour seemed to have a quite negative impact on my potential future.

 

“I’m not sure whether you really still are a human being Ethan… I think my mother is right you wanted this to happen… You wanted to be an insect”

 

“Lena… I…”, I started but suddenly struggled to use my rhetorical skills. A tear rolled over Lena’s face and I felt how I was getting overstrained too. How could I possibly explain my feelings to her who could never fully understand them?

 

“But it seems to be the only way to get your full attention even if it’s only for a short time. So let’s try it together one last time “, she continued. What does she mean by that? And before I could think of the answer myself the foot I was still touching suddenly moved and buried me under it. I was pressed into the fabric of her sock and within no time the menace of sudden death returned and my mind started racing again. I struggled to free myself as Lena pressed me into the mattress with more and more pressure. She then suddenly stopped and lifted her foot from me. She seemed astonished that I was still alive and stood up. I saw how she fetched adhesive tape from her table and tried to yell at her but my voice collapsed. She grabbed me from the bed and I saw how she lifted one leg into the air. She then taped me to her foot face forward.

 

“I’m sorry for this Ethan… but at least we separate now with things cleared”, she stated. She couldn’t hear my muffled voice as I cried for her to not do this. I felt how her foot descended and then was pressed into her sock as she had taken her first step.

 

The impact was heavy and I felt my legs already giving in but actually I would survive a lot of following steps. The smell of her foot grew stronger and the fabric of her sock was stuck in my mouth. The pain grew and after maybe ten steps I couldn’t feel my legs anymore. I heard that she was walking downstairs to her mom again and could hear most of their conversation. I somehow managed to not pass out even after my arms started to become numb. I couldn’t see anything of my body since my face was buried in her sock but I guessed that a good deal of it would be flattened by now. The pain was immense and I’ve nearly given up on life when after nearly two hours the adhesive-tape suddenly resolved itself from Lena’s foot and gave me free. I dropped onto the floor without Lena noticing it. I opened my eyes and checked my body which indeed looked crippled and flattened. My left leg basically didn’t exist anymore and was bleeding heavily while the other one was just quite distorted. My arms looked pretty okay but were still numb. I felt weak due to the loss of blood but nevertheless hope returned to my mind that maybe somehow I would manage to get home. This hope was irrational and I knew that but my body supplied me with a lot of serotonin. I managed to roll over onto my back and checked my environment for opportunities.

 

My hope quickly faded as I saw Vera watching me as I crawled on the floor. There was a wide smile on her face as she stood up and approached me.

 

“I’m so glad my daughter made the right decision. I’ll take over from here Ethan don’t worry”, she said and raised the same barefoot over me once again. Only this time Lena wouldn’t come back for me.

“I’ve promised something Ethan…”, she continued and slowly descended her foot onto me. She settled it on my legs with her toes over my head and then slowly began to scrunch my body by rolling her ball of foot over my torso with extreme pressure. I watched in terror as my body became squished and eventually I cried out in pain until she crushed my face with her big toe. The last thing I sensed was the smell of Vera’s foot. Would it be over forever now?

No, my mind stated as I felt that I was lying in a bed. That wasn’t a dream…

End Notes:

And here ends Ethans third time of being shrunken down. But his struggle with his position in this world will continue...

Thanks for reading and reviews welcome ;)

Family Reconciliation Part 1/3 by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Hey guys. Took a while and still this is only the first part of a chapter which I plan to release as a trilogy. There's a lot of background and character focus in this one and basically no shrinking-action. Still it is important to understand the following chapters. It serves as an introduction into the new setting. I hope you enjoy it anyways!

 

My eyes opened and I found myself in my flat at the dormitory. I had a terrible headache and somehow my body hurt as hell. I checked myself to be sure that I had fully regrown once again and was satisfied as everything seemed to be okay. After all I woke up again but I still didn’t know the parameters of how exactly this all worked. And I sure as hell wouldn’t want to die again. This time it really had been more than degrading and unbelievably painful. I made sure that I actually was alone in my flat and then took a shower which pleased my stressed body. I thought a lot about the previous events and wondered whether people would remember it or not. I decided to write a message to Samuel even though I was pretty mad at him and sure that I wouldn’t see a friend in him anymore.

-Hey Samuel what were you doing lately?

I awaited his answer nervously and heard a lot of action taking place on the corridor. I checked the date and then looked what was going on in the dorm. It was exactly three days after I’ve been in the club. So if I’d dreamed all this stuff I must’ve been lying in coma for the last 72 hours. On the corridor were some friends of mine, discussing something I couldn’t understand. I walked up to Megan, Ewelina and Veljko. Ewelina and Veljko were from Poland but from different cities while Megan was from here too. I actually had seen here sometimes in the city before we knew that we lived in the same corridor. Megan was rather corpulent but really nice. I enjoyed talking about philosophy with her. Ewelina kind of was a slut. She dressed like one and tried to seduce every moving subject. She definitely had a nice body with a nice front and a decent behind.

 

“Hey pals what are you up to?” I asked but they all looked at me quite confused.

 

“Where’ve you been the last three days? I called you at least ten times”, Veljko asked. In the dorm Veljko was my main contact. We drank beer together once in a while and oftentimes watched movies together.

“Yeah I was at Samuel’s for a few days and had no balance on my phone anymore.” I answered. They all realised I was lying at once and I kind of felt dumbfounded. I couldn’t tell them the truth since they wouldn’t believe that either. Instead I insisted of telling the truth. Ewelina seemed to be the only one not caring whether I was lying or not. She greeted me with a hug.

 

“Glad you’re back”, she said and I earned sceptical glances from Veljko and Megan.

 

“We’re ordering something to eat now you also want something? We just decided to order Chinese food.” Veljko stated.

 

I joined in and we ate at Megan’s room. I tried to divert myself by this but my mind always drifted away to the previous events. I startled when my phone vibrated, Samuel had written me.

 

-Not much actually… Did you spend quality time with your ex?


What the hell? What was that supposed to mean. Was he referring to the incident at the club or to my involuntary residence at her home? Why had people always to be so ambiguous after my shrinking experiences? I excused myself after eating and went back to my room to think about this stuff. It all really drove me crazy and I can’t remember what I’ve done the weeks after except for asking myself questions I couldn’t answer. I avoided contact with Samuel, Scarlett and Lena and immersed in reading. I even stopped watching fetish videos, well at least for a couple of weeks. I lived on and started to supplant the events. I met Samuel at University sometimes but our relation grew kind of strange since I knew how he’d treat me when shrunken. He seemed to know something about this whole shrinking stuff I was involved in but he would never tell me.

 

A year passed and I was about to reach the age of twenty-one when my mind refocused on the fetish again. I started to write stories about my fantasies and had to accept that it would take a part in my life forever. Some people I met also seemed to know about my fetish even if they didn’t exactly revealed that but it made me think that Lena had spread this rumour. I began to feel unpleasant about all this and even thought about moving to another city. It grew harder and harder to keep up the façade I’ve been building up for so long now. There was a family reconciliation planned on my birthday where I would visit my grandparents together with my parents, aunts, and etcetera. I really looked forward to it since it would divert me from all the questions and problems I had.

 

It was two days before I’d leave the hall of residence when I came home from university and found a letter in front of my door. I opened the letter to find a chit with We know written on it. You can imagine that this really didn’t exactly help me to divert myself. On the back of the chit someone had drawn a picture where a girl obviously towered over a shrunken guy. There was an arrow pointed at the shrunken one with a description that said Little Ethan. I wondered who would have placed such a letter here. I assumed that it was someone from my corridor although basically everyone who knew where I lived could have got to my door. I spent the afternoon and the evening with looking at that picture. I decided to skip my lectures the next day and just got things ready for my vacation around my birthday. Eventually on the next evening Ewelina would drop by. My door had this spin-lock and when Ewelina rushed into my room at 9 o’clock PM she instantly locked the room behind her. I was sitting at my pc and was kind of overstrained with the situation as she came and hugged me.

 

“Can you please massage my feet?” She asked before I could react to any of this. She sat down onto the chair next to me and stretched her feet into my face. What the hell? I asked myself. Her right foot already touched my nose so I decided to just grab it and started massaging it. I was confused but pretty fast I realised that she knew about my fetish and at least was involved in the whole letter thing. I enjoyed massaging her feet and she wore those cute penguin socks I had stared at a lot of times already. She told me that she found my fetish kind of cute and that now she would always come to me if she wanted a foot massage. I wouldn’t object there since I liked the idea. I told her about my family vacation and we made a little small talk while I continued massaging her feet. Eventually she would leave shortly after midnight and after giving me a kiss on my cheek. I liked her really for being so open-minded about my fetish. She had made some intimation about stuff she would do with me when I returned but I will tell you about that later on.

 

After a more or less sleepless night I made myself ready for the trip to my grandparents. Luckily I caught a quite empty train. After half the way, a woman in her late twenties sat down next to me. I instantly got nervous as she was really looking hot and she directly removed her shoes after she had sat down. She wore nylons and I really had to be careful not to look at her feet to obviously. But that became pretty hard as she started to play around with her toes making me wish that I was beneath them. I cursed myself for having these imaginations again after all I had experienced.

 

“I hope you don’t mind”, the woman suddenly stated as she had noticed my glances at her feet. I was lucky that she had misinterpreted it so I just shook my head and tried not to blush. I digressed myself from her feet and looked out of the window in which I could see her mirror-image. She had long curly blond hair and a huge front. And furthermore she wore a quite transparent black top and leopard-pantyhose which also didn’t leave much for imagination. She also was fairly taller than me. She got out a book from her bag and as I read the title I started believing that I was dreaming once again.

 

The Shrinking Man by Richard Matheson


It was an old science-fiction novel which I had read too some years ago. The woman noticed me staring astonished at the book and smiled.

 

“Do you know it?” She asked and I simply nodded once again dumbfounded by my inability to control my behaviour.

 

“Well If I had a shrunken husband I’d knew what to do with him”, she stated with a seductive undertone. I really believed I was dreaming. She was kind of begging me to have fantasies with her shrinking me.

“What would you do with him?” I asked automatically. She eyeballed me while she continued smiling.

 

“Enslave him probably… And if he would try to resist me well…”

 

I stared at her as she got a pretzel stick out of her bag. She lifted her butt slightly into the air and placed the pretzel stick beneath it. My mind was racing at the sight of her butt slowly descending onto the poor pretzel stick. I saw it vanish under her butt cheek and heard the slight cracking as it became squished under her gorgeous butt. She let out a hushed moan as she wiggled her butt in the seat. I had to react quickly to hide my erection by placing the jacket on my lap. She had obviously noticed this and laughed gently.

 

“You’re sweet”, she said and then turned back to her book without removing the remains of the pretzel stick from under her butt. Did this really just happen? My life really had turned strange these days…

 

For the rest of the journey we both remained quiet until I had to exit the train. I bid her a short farewell and made myself on my way to my grandparent’s house. It was quite near to the train station and appeared really huge from the outside. Well from the inside too actually. I got a warm welcome by my family and my mind was pretty quickly cleared from the previous events. Everyone was already there for my birthday tomorrow

 

. I fear that we’re now at a point where I have to immerse myself in a long excurse about family members you haven’t got to know yet.

 

You already know my sister Fleur and my brother Nigel from my previous adventures. I still wasn’t sure whether my brother knew about my fetish but at least they wouldn’t say anything confirming my suspicion. Then there were my two female cousins on my mother’s side Mandy and Sandy (Yes they’re twins with similar sounding names) and their father (my uncle) Richard. Their mother had died a few years ago on their seventeenth birthday. It had been quite a tragedy since Richard and she were married for over fifteen years. Nevertheless they looked better than ever before and I could imagine that they surely had no trouble with finding boyfriends.

 

My grandparents on my mother’s side were dead as well for five years now but on the paternal side both were still healthy. Rosemary and Ronald were both very hale even though they both were in their mid-seventies. Furthermore my aunt Carmen, my father’s younger sister was here too although I always had the suspicion that she didn’t really like me as well as her fourteen year old son Jim and her one year younger daughter Jasmine. The three of them all greeted me rather platonically but I still was glad that they came. I know that’s a lot of names here but don’t worry when they come to importance I will explain my relations to them again.

 

Well we all met in the huge dining-room for dinner where we indulged ourselves in small-talk about basically everything. At some point I exchanged long glances with my sister. I remembered how she had dropped her sock on purpose now nearly five years ago. Fleur was really become an even more beautiful woman than she had been anyway five years ago. She was twenty-nine now and was the staff-manager of the restaurant where she had been a waitress before. The memories from my shrunken time at home returned and I started to get a hard on by the memory of her butt pressing me into my brothers bed.

 

The dinner was awesome and afterward we kind of split up and I went to take a shower in the immensely luxurious bathroom. While I enjoyed the rain-forest-shower I fantasized about Fleur and me while at the same time I felt ashamed of this very action. I actually jerked off to it while forgetting that this fifty square meter bathroom had two entrances and I’ve only locked one. My eyes were still closed as I heard someone approaching the unlocked door. I couldn’t hold myself back though and panicked as the door opened. I began to feel dizzy and stumbled against the lever for controlling the water and turned it off accidentally. I felt how I dropped into a warm sea and when I opened my eyes I saw a huge shadow drawing nearer. It took me a while until I realised that it had happened once again.

 

I had shrunken… And of all things it had to happen on the evening before my birthday. Great…

End Notes:

I'd like to get comments about the new setup and what you might miss :)

Will work on the following chapters now but I'm not sure when I'll be able to release them. Just stay tuned ;)

Family Reconciliation Part 2/3 by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Much adventure in this one. Hope you like it :)

I was standing naked and about two inches tall in the still water-flooded shower. At least I had turned off the shower or might’ve ended up in the canalisation. I realised that it always were these embarrassing situations which made me shrink. I knew that it was a bad decision to do this in my grandparents shower but I had no control over my feelings. I noticed that it was the shadow of Carmen who had entered the bathroom and I decided that it would be no good if she’d discover me like that. I quickly waded through the water to the edge of the shower where I was pretty sure that she wouldn’t see me.

She seemed to have noticed my clothes and was kind of confused. “Ethan, are you in here?” She asked and then opened the door to the shower. I saw how her face appeared approximately a hundred yards over the floor. She looked in the shower shortly but didn’t see me. I was relieved as she turned away again but she didn’t seem to leave the bathroom. Instead I heard her using the toilet. I made for the shower’s exit which I just managed to climb up. I slid down at the other side and saw Aunt Carmen still sitting on the toilet releasing the content of her bladder. I waited until she was finished before I dared to move further. She was at the end of her thirties but still looked very attractive in a physical manner.

 

I watched her as she dressed herself again and even got a glance of her private region but it disgusted me more instead of turning me on. Once again my feelings had changed since I was shrunken and in direct danger. Nevertheless I liked the fuzzy grey socks she wore. As she had finished dressing she left the bathroom immediately without washing her hands. She didn’t close the door completely and I sensed my chance to get out of the bathroom without further struggle. I ran to the door which took me a few minutes. Just as I had reached the door it suddenly slammed open again and I nearly got hit by it. It would have been deadly as I suspected and I was lying on the floor shivering in shock. Due to this I was barely able to react as Carmen re-entered the bathroom. Luckily Carmen’s steps missed me by little as she fetched a smartphone from a cupboard next to the toilet. I managed to stand up again while Carmen was on her way to leave the bathroom once again. The speed with which Carmen moved was incredible since one step of her equalled more than a hundred of mine. I startled but managed to jump away as her foot approached me. I landed hard on the tiled floor and as I rolled on my back I realised that I wasn’t away far enough. Her foot hit my legs up to my knees and buried them beneath it. Luckily it wasn’t under her ball or her heel and my legs sustained this incident. Nevertheless it hurt and I felt humiliated being pinned down by my grumpy aunt.

 

It was over as fast as it had happened and she vanished from my sight. I needed a good deal of time to buck up and continue my travel and I really needed a plan. The only way to regrow, familiar to me was to die. But I would not experience pain and humiliation another time voluntarily. There had to be another way and somehow I had to put an end to these sudden shrinking incidents and the best would be to find this solution before I would miss my birthday. My best chance would be to get my sister’s or my mother’s attention. Well the last time I tried the latter she crushed me while she was mistaking me with a bug.

Fear filled my mind as I remembered this day. I rushed out of the bathroom, which was on the first floor of my grandparent’s house, and made for the stairs. I was quite sure that my parents and my siblings would be gathered in the living-room. I already worried about the stairs since they would be quite difficult to climb down. I walked along the floor on carpeted ground until I finally reached them. I wasn’t exactly afraid of heights but still I pretty fast realised that jumping the stairs down would result in a lot of broken bones. I thought long about a solution for this problem until I heard a rumbling behind me. Someone approached the stairs and instead of hiding I had a risky idea. I pressed myself against the wall and watched as once again Carmen approached me. She was on her way downstairs and I saw in her a possibility to travel down the stairs.

 

I knew that it was a risky idea but I saw no other way to get down there. Carmen’s grey socked feet which had nearly squished me earlier drew closer. I analysed that with a strong leap I would be able to jump onto her foot. I would have to risk being seen or failing which would result in me being crushed most probably. She stepped down quite close to me and I started running. With a leap worth an Olympic medal I managed to grab the fabric of her sock on the top of her feet closely behind her toes. I pulled myself up while Carmen was already making the next step. This was an experience easily comparable to a rollercoaster. I held on tight onto her sock as I was afraid to fall down. The world around me was moving way too fast for my taste. On the good side was that my attempt do get downstairs was more than successful. After not even ten seconds my free-train arrived downstairs and I had to look out for an opportunity to exit it. As she had finished a step which led her into the living-room I took my chance and jumped. I hit the ground hard and rolled a bit but was unhurt in the end. I watched amazed how the giantess moved further like a rolling mountain and was proud of myself that I had had the courage to go through with this. It’s the little things that keep one going in the worst situations. Well “little” is maybe the wrong adjective here.

I stood up and checked my environment and noticed I was at the entrance of the living-room. In great distance I saw a group of giants and giantesses arise on huge sofas and armchairs. I identified them as my parents and siblings who were talking to my approaching aunt Carmen at the moment. Here the ground was fuzzily carpeted what made trespassing more difficult than on the first floor. I calculated that at my current speed I would need more than twenty minutes to reach the sofas. My journey continued and after a while I saw how Carmen’s children Jim and Jasmine came in from the same direction I did. They also made for the sofas and due to the narrowed moving capacities I had on this surface It would depend on my luck whether I’d get away unharmed or if ‘d get hit by one of them. I didn’t really trust in my luck but through my ride on Carmen’s foot I had a whole new deal of self-confidence.

 

I decided to stay where I was and prepare for whatever would happen. Jasmine was the stereotype of a touchy teenage girl… And that’s also how she dressed. She had long black hair and looked kind of similar to Mila Kunis. She wore white and pink striped socks and it where these which were coming directly my way. Jim would miss me I guessed but not Jasmine. I hoped I would be able to do the same I did with Carmen so I got ready to run and jump. Unfortunately Jasmine’s last step before reaching me was way too far away for me to jump onto her. I cursed myself for my self-confidence as she raised her foot above me in her next step granting me the vision of her giant socked sole. The sight filled me with disgust as I noticed that she must have been in the garden without shoes since there were a lot of stains of grass and dirt on the bottom of her foot. I laid down flat on my back between the fibres of the carpets fabric. I hoped it would be enough to sustain this encounter. Her foot crashed down on me and I got pressed into the dirty fabric of her sock.

 

It smelled of sweat since she surely had been running around in the garden. I felt the air getting pressed out of my lungs but I didn’t squish since I was in the space between ball and heel of her foot. The pressure got worse as she rolled over me to take the next step and then I was released, pressed into the carpet. Breathing hurt slightly but the physical pain wasn’t remotely as awful as the humiliation. I managed to stand up again still being kind of shivery on my legs. The smell wouldn’t leave my nose so fast but at least I was able to go on. I saw how the two children began to complain about something to Carmen. Yeah as always… Complaining about everything.

“Oh god! Look at you Jasmine… You’ve brought all that dirt from the garden directly into this room”, Carmen exclaimed and looked angrily at her daughter. I enjoyed witnessing how Jasmine was yelled at since I was the one who suffered the most from her dirty feet.

Now I’ve nearly reached the sofas and had to think about whether I’d try my luck with Fleur or my mother. It didn’t took me that long to decide after my previous encounter with my mom’s foot. Furthermore did Fleur’s feet actually touch the ground so I could easily reach them while mom’s feet were dangling in the air. My sister sat next to Nigel on a sofa and she wore fluffy white socks which should be easy to climb. I approached them and thought about my chances of being noticed. My current size of two inches was smaller than usual when shrunken and until now no one had noticed me at all even when stepping right on me. But that didn’t matter right now since I had no other choice. As I stood in front of Fleur’s right foot I already noticed the smell of it. By now I was pretty sure that my nose was working way more efficiently than at normal height but it remained a hypothesis since I couldn’t explain or gain prove of it. I climbed up her foot holding close to the soft fluffy surface of her white cuddle-socks and quickly managed to reach the top. She wore beige trousers which I now tried to climb up by holding to the fabric.

 

It was way more difficult than climbing her foot but it was possible. I felt like climbing a mountain in a very hard angle and I only got forward slowly. As I had nearly reached her knee she suddenly decided to rearrange in a tailor-seat and the world around me started to shift. I couldn’t hold on anymore to her trousers and was sent flying with my eyes closed. I only hoped that this fall wouldn’t kill me and was relieved as I landed on the soft surface of the sofa-cushion. I opened my eyes and the world wouldn’t seem to stop turning around after that rollercoaster. After I gathered myself again I checked where I had landed and saw that I was right beneath her right knee which was looming over me. On my right side I saw the sole of her left foot but fortunately it wasn’t moving. I also had a good view of her ass which looked gorgeous in any clothing. But I had to focus now and started to think about my current options. First of all I moved out of the danger of being crushed under her legs and then began to make attention-grabbing movements, hoping that someone would notice me. After ten minutes I grew tired since they would not see me and just continue to talk about politics. Shortly after I had decided to take a break Jasmine appeared in front of the sofa I was on. She looked arrogating at Nigel.

 

“Could you please move over a little bit so I sit here too?”

 

“Sure Jasmine”, my brother answered and the ground began to tremble as he and also my sister both started to back away from me creating a spot for Jasmine to sit on with me right in the middle. I sighed as I knew it would be pointless to try to escape. I looked at Jasmine who was eyeballing the spot and suddenly our glances met. I turned pale as she seemed to have noticed me. Would she think I was a bug? How would she react when she saw that I’m her cousin? Would she reveal it to my parents?

 

Then she turned around and stretched her butt into my direction. It wasn’t that distinctive yet but still more than usual for her age. She wore pants which were a little too short for her age too. But that was the least of my problems since she attempted to sit down and I would be squished under the rather hard surface of her pants I feared. Her butt came closer with every moment and I threw myself on my back again to enhance my chances to stay alive. Just before her left butt-cheek collided with me her left hand appeared grabbed me quickly and dragged me out of danger. I was now entrapped in her fist as she didn’t seem to want to reveal me. It was getting hot and sweaty in there and she seemed to be quite nervous as she holding me way too tight. I felt how she began moving again and after a short while she finally opened her hand allowing me to breathe again. She looked at me as I was lying on the palm of her hand.

“So it’s really you Cousin Ethan?” She exclaimed whisperingly. Her eyes seemed as big as the ones from an anime girl. I looked into these giant eyes and nodded.

“How did you get so small?” She asked fascinatedly and I told her that I didn’t know but it just happened. As I finished she smiled at me. “You look soooo cute”, she said with a voice that definitely would fit more if talking to a pet. She started to poke me slightly with her index finger and groped over my naked body. It was unbelievably embarrassing to get touched by her huge fingers which even groped over my private regions.

 

“Stop this please Jasmine and bring me to Fleur”, I tried but she would just smirk at me. “This is my first opportunity to pay you back so better don’t hope for anything like that”, she answered. I knew what she meant. I was always had been quite repellent to her and her mother and brother. I didn’t like that she developed such a bitchy character and I made fun of her a lot of times. Well it was her turn now I guess.

End Notes:

The next one will be a highlight chapter and I guess it will be a good deal longer. That's why it will take longer to write it maybe ;)

 

Stay tuned!

Family Reconciliation 3/3 by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Highlight chapter with over 4000 words :) Ethans Adventure continues as he will experience a new challenge. Its getting quite heavy this chapter I hope you like it. High action focus in this one :)

We were in the guest-room for her and her brother. She took me and placed me gently on the edge of her bed. She then laid down onto it and stretched her legs into my direction until her feet towered right in front of me. Once again I became disgusted by her dirty socks. The smell entered my nose already and it became worse as she moved them even closer to me and started to wiggle her toes.

 

“Massage them or I stomp on you”, she stated dryly. Once again I felt like one of my fantasies would come true in a horrible way. Nevertheless I obeyed her demand and started to rub her feet. I would barely be able to get above her heel and she quickly realised that I basically was too small for this task. I still felt incredibly humiliated and it didn’t get better as she started to grind me between her dirty stinky feet. My world turned and turned and I started to swindle. All of my senses were stressed as some of the sweaty dirt entered my mouth. She continued with this torture for several minutes. She actually was very careful to not crush me accidentally and as it seemed to grow boring she released me from in between her feet and soon after her giant face appeared in my vision. She laughed at my tormented sight.

“You’re not a good slave”, she stated with a wry look. I shivered as she called me a slave. “But what should I do with such a nasty slave…” she continued and grabbed me between index and thumb raising me up to her huge eyes. It was incredible how tall my normally so much smaller cousin was right now.

 

She then descended me in front of her mouth and her tongue left the cave like a huge snake and slowly moved towards me. I yelled at Jasmine but soon her tongue was upon me and licked on me until my whole body was soaked in her saliva. She then dropped me onto the tongue and slowly started to move it back into the cavern with me on it. I screamed as I couldn’t pre-estimate how far she would go. I entered her mouth cavern and saliva dropped on me from everywhere. Light faded as she slowly closed the entrance of her maw and let me alone in darkness. I felt the taste buds on her tongue and moving on this wet and soft surface was barely possible. I heard how she gathered more saliva and soon after I was drowned in it and swirled around her mouth. As I had to puke Jasmine quickly spit me out into her hand and looked at me with disgust.

 

“Did you puke into my mouth?” She asked and I was amazed that she actually had tasted that. The remains of it spoke for themselves as she saw them and she started to look angry.

 

“Maybe I should’ve just sat on you earlier”, she claimed as she walked with me to a sink at the edge of the room where she began to wash me. She still was very careful what made me believe she wouldn’t actually harm me in the end. Nevertheless I remained quiet since I knew that talking to this teenage girl wouldn’t change anything. She would do what she wanted to do with me and I had to hope that I would sustain it unharmed. She dried me with a towel and then placed me on the parquet in front of her feet. She towered over me and looked at me obviously unsure what to do next. I didn’t want to have another encounter with her dirty feet so I looked into her eyes and tried to appear disappointed in her.

 

That would work sometimes but now I wasn’t even sure whether she could really see the expression in my face. The ground trembled as I heard how footsteps drew near. The door suddenly opened and Jasmine startled causing her to quickly step on me for hiding purposes. Well she failed with it as her foot only covered my bottom half when Mandy and Sandy came in. I cried out in pain since Jasmine had made a pretty rough step on me. My cry was loud enough to draw the twin’s attention. They were twenty years old and I hoped that they might have grown reasonable. They were my biggest hope at the moment.

 

“What have you got there under your foot Jasmine?” Mandy asked. Mandy always wore green stuff making it easy to differentiate her from her sister. She wore a gorgeous green top a black leggings and green socks.

 

“Did this thing just cry?” Sandy continued. She wore the same top in blue and provocative white leggings which seemed quite transparent and was walking around barefoot with neon-pink painted toenails.

 

Jasmine was overstrained and just remained silent and standing where she was while she slightly increased the pressure with which she pinned me on the parquet. I cried out louder as my legs started to hurt. “Is this a human?” Mandy asked shocked and knelt down to have close look on me. She then forced Jasmine to remove her foot from me. Mandy grabbed and showed me to Sandy they both seemed totally astonished at my sight. Well I could understand it.

 

“It’s me your cousin Ethan” I yelled up at them hoping they could understand me. Their eyes grew wide as they recognized me. Jasmine still stood silently next to the twins looking at the floor. Sandy went to the door closing and locking it. I looked at her confusedly and already had a bad feeling.

 

“Could you bring me to my parents?” I asked hopefully already knowing the answer. As expected I only earned a smirk on Mandy’s face as she obviously eyed my exposed privates. Sandy appeared at her side and reached out with her index to touch my genitals. Her long finger-nail scratched over it causing me to cry out in pain. Mandy laughed and turned to Jasmine who was looking rather confused too. She obviously thought she would be in trouble now but it seemed that she would get away with what she had done to me.

 

“Don’t worry Jasmine, just go to Aunt Carmen and remain quiet about this and you won’t get any trouble”, Mandy stated and unlocked the door after she had passed me over to Sandy. Jasmine seemed relieved and walked happily out of the door giving me a last glance. Now I was solely at the mercy of these two gorgeous twins. I can’t say that I haven’t fantasised about this but as usual now fear of what they’d do to me overwhelmed my mind.

 

“I’ve heard that you only had one relationship till now and that didn’t work out… Are you even hetero?” Sandy said kind of tauntingly. Sandy raised me over her huge cleavage and slowly descended me onto her left breast. She laughed as she saw how I instantly got an erection. Don’t blame me the sight was just incredible. I stood on the soft surface of her boob when she suddenly poked me from the side causing me to slip in between her breasts which she quickly pressed against each other to prevent me from falling through.

 

I got smothered between these wonderful breasts but it was getting quite dangerous since I couldn’t breathe and Sandy wasn’t exactly careful with the pressure she executed on me. Sandy really enjoyed what she did to me. I could tell that because she was laughing the whole time while she grinded me between her boobs. After several minutes she stopped and lifted me out of her cleavage. I breathed heavily and was glad that I got finally out of there even if it had been quite hot.

 

 

“You can’t tell me that you didn’t enjoy that”, Sandy said smirking at me. “Everyone likes these cushions”, Mandy stated. I didn’t object since that was actually true.

 

“I have another pair of cushions you might wanna go in between”, Mandy continued and I instantly looked at her cleavage which kind of looked identical to Sandy’s. Sandy lifted me above it and I just let it happen since it wouldn’t be too bad after all. I got confused as Mandy suddenly turned around and Sandy bowed down a little. I saw how Mandy pulled back the back of her black leggings and revealed her butt crack. I now realised that it were these “cushions” she was talking about but I definitely wouldn’t want to go down there at all.

 

“No! I don’t want to go there Mandy please”, I begged but the two of them only laughed and Sandy suddenly let me fall. I screamed as I vanished into that humiliating crevice. The crack was exactly wide enough for me to slide through it until I got stuck between her butt-cheeks quite exactly in front of the maw I never wanted to face. The smell of faeces entered my nose and the temperature increased quickly as Mandy had let the leggings snap back into place. I heard muffled chuckles from outside and then Mandy began to press her butt cheeks together. This was a most humiliating prison and tears came to my eyes from the smell. I felt that she was walking around as I was grinded between her butt cheeks and sweat started to emanate from her skin. Fortunately she wouldn’t hold me captive in this place for too long and I was more than relieved as light flooded the crack again and her hand pulled me out of it. Mandy raised me to Sandy’s nose and she sniffed at me instantly turning her face away.

 

“Eww”, she stated and Mandy laughed. She washed me in the sink. I wondered how my future would look like with these two giantesses. My shrinking community would probably give everything to experience what I’ve experienced so far but after making eye contact with Mandy’s butthole I can only say it is not worth it.

 

“You wanted to be brought to your parents didn’t you?” Sandy asked in a playful voice. I nodded carefully not sure what she was up to. The twins exchanged looks and then looked at me suddenly appearing quite serious.

 

“You wouldn’t tell them about what we’ve done to you would you?” Sandy asked interrogatingly.

 

“Well no I suppose I’d say it would be rather embarrassing for me in the end wouldn’t it…” I stated truthfully and began to grow nervous. Would they really bring me to my parents?

 

“Well we’re here in the second floor of the building and your parents are on ground level. What would you think about an adventure?” Mandy started and made me curious. I already had managed it once to get down stairs why wouldn’t I manage it again even if it definitely was risky.

 

“I’d be in for it”, I suddenly said convinced that this would be easily done but how do I get my parents attention?” I asked. Sandy nodded understandingly.

 

“Here’s the point of this adventure… We will tell everybody in this house that you’ve been shrunken and that you are somewhere in this building. I don’t know how everyone will react or if they’d even believe me but that’s your problem in the end… And then we’ll see how things develop”, Mandy explained. I was fascinated by this idea and agreed. The twins smiled at me and Mandy put me down onto the ground. Sandy approached me until I was located directly in front of her huge bare foot with its painted toe-nails.

 

“I’m really tempted to crush you right here pal…” Sandy said and poked me with her big toe what cause me to fall on my back. I was confused since I thought they would spare me now. She then descended the ball of her foot slightly onto and executed little pressure on me. The scent of her foot invaded my nose and she chuckled.

 

“But well I guess you will end up under my foot sooner or later anyways”, she stated and lifted her foot from me. I was relieved but still confused. What did she mean by this?

 

“And I really look forward to what Aunt Carmen will do with you if she finds you”, Mandy said smiling. Solely the thought of a scenario like this sent shivers across my spine. The twins then bid me farewell and went out of the room leaving the door open.

 

I now was on my own while the twins would tell everybody about my shrunken state. I wondered how my family would react to this. If I’d be in their place I probably wouldn’t believe it but on the other hand they would definitely wonder where I was. But that didn’t matter at the moment anyway; I had to make my way down to the living room before the twins would change their minds and crush me by themselves. I felt really motivated and looked forward to being safe with my parents. Finally we would be able to search for a potential cure for this whole shrinking in reality stuff. Quickly I had passed the door and was now in the hallway of the second floor. I heard excited voices from the living-room and guessed that the twins had just told the rest of the family about what was going on.

 

I thought about my possibilities to climb down the stairs without using a giantess’ feet. After a short while I had reached them and until now I had noticed no one of my family up on this floor. I checked the sides of the stairs and noticed that in maybe four inches height a wooden framing was running down the stairs similar to a slide. It would definitely be dangerous and slippery but it was my only chance right now. I managed to climb it up and slowly and carefully started to slide it downwards. First it really was scaring but after the first third it kind of started to be fun. I lost my caution and shortly after being half way through I lost my grip and was falling uncontrolledly down the frame. I fell down the frame at the end of the stairs and hit my head hard on the floor losing my consciousness in the process.

 

I woke up again maybe half an hour later by a loud rumbling drawing nearer. My vision was blurred and I had a hellish headache. I tried to remember what had happened and then saw the wooden frame I had been falling down. My memory came back and I quickly looked for what caused the rumbling. It drew closer coming from the stairs around the corner which lead to the ground level. The hallway in front of me was empty but after a few moments my grandfather Ronald entered my vision as he went up the stairs. I was still lying on the ground and had trouble moving and grew more and more afraid as my grandfather seemed to want to get to the second floor and was approaching me. I had no chance of being seen by him since he was hyperopic.

 

He was wearing thick beige orthopaedic old man’s socks which I now saw drawing nearer with every moment. I tried to stand up but my legs hurt as hell. I didn’t think that anything was broken but some bruises would develop eventually. Just as I had managed to fully stand up I saw how he stepped down right in front of me and his other foot would eventually directly hit and sent me flying. I crashed against the first step of the stairs I had just fallen down. The pain was immense and I instantly passed out again. This time I would wake up after only approximately five minutes with even worse pain. This adventure was taking a very painful way and I decided that I’d have to be way more careful in the future. I gathered myself and even managed to walk a small bit until I had reached the frame of the next stairs. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to climb it up this time.

 

I leaned against it and rested. I still heard a lot of rumbling downstairs and asked myself whether they were looking for me or not. I definitely wanted to be found solely by my parents or my siblings. After these incidents I had not trust left in the other members of my family. That was one of the main reasons why I had to go on soon before the next one climbing these stairs probably would spot me. Just as I had thought about this I once again heard a rumbling coming towards me. On the bottom end of the stairs I could see Carmen. Fear filled me and I pressed myself in the corner between frame and wall. Her giant feet, still in the same grey fuzzy socks, appeared in my vision but they were only a small part of the giantess which towered in front of me. I looked up to her head and my heart stopped beating as she was looking right into my eyes.

 

“There you are Ethan I hoped I would find you on your way downwards”, she said slightly whispering. The twins must have given her a hint about my location… My body still ached and running wouldn’t use anything anyway. I remained quiet and looked at her expectantly. The expression in her face made me crazy with fear as she was smiling devilishly and there was a certain glistening in her eyes. I mean we’ve nether really got along good but this an expression you’d normally on a face of someone which life you ruined and who got now a chance for payback. I know my brother once insulted her heavily and since then Carmen basically hated all of her sister’s children well including me. She towered over me capable of exterminating me within seconds. I really wasn’t sure what she would do to me and basically reckoned with everything.

 

“Why don’t you come to your aunt’s foot and give it a hug”, Carmen stated tauntingly and she kind of sounded like a teenage girl on her period. I remained silently in my corner which kind of gave a feeling of protection. I still hoped that maybe somebody would perceive this situation and rescue me but no one seemed to be near. Carmen laughed and moved her foot slowly into the corner I cowered in. I saw how her toes wiggled in the grey fuzzy socks and I already could smell the scent of her foot. Soon the soft surface of her sock touched my body and quickly pressure executed by her toes followed. She pressed me into the corner and my whole body was covered by her toes. She then pressed me onto the ground and dragged me away from the corner. The friction burned on my naked body but the humiliation was worse even if I knew that this would only be the beginning. The foot was lifted from me and her hand grabbed me tightly. I vanished in her fist as she walked to her guest-room. She released me on her bed and sat down on an armchair in front of it. She eyed me as if not sure how to continue and I could barely move. My body was tormented and my mind as well since my adventure had taken an unlucky turn and now I feared for my life.

 

“You’re such a perfect and innocent son aren’t you Ethan?” Carmen stated and now she sounded angry. I was confused that she suddenly acted so emotional.

 

“My sister always romanticised how great the children were she had pressed through her vagina while at the same moment judging my children to be ill-bred.”

 

What the fuck is she aiming at?


Carmen locked the door and began to undress her pants. I watched fearfully until her bottom was completely naked. She spun around slowly showing me her enormous naked butt and then again her privates. That was no sight I wanted to have when I came here to this reunion. She then came closer to the bed and grabbed me from the blanket. I was thrown onto the armchair roughly causing even more pain to my already tormented body. I gathered myself and watched in awe as her body was about to descend onto the armchair but she wouldn’t just sit on me… It was her clitoris coming towards me. She couldn’t be serious but after all that weird stuff she just said I feared she might’ve gone crazy.

 

“You will now enter my holy temple. Let’s see if you’re still so innocent afterwards” Carmen exclaimed as I was devoured by her moist Maw. Walls of flesh entrapped me within second and believe to watch it was the most frightening experience I’ve ever had in my life. My body wetted in her juices and soon it was dark around me. The smell was intense and suddenly her finger started to push me in further from beneath. I screamed in terror as I was shoved deeper and deeper into her cavern and I felt how her muscles contracted and heard her moan in pleasure as she felt me struggling inside her. I couldn’t breathe anymore for every time I opened my mouth her juices entered it and I nearly would have to puke.

 

The temperature seemed to increase and my prison developed to a never-ending humid hell. I felt how her fingers were grabbing my legs again and hoped that she would drag me out of here finally but instead she only dragged me out a little-bit to shove me back in there again. And every time she repeated it, I ended up a little bit further inside of her. I had to open my mouth to catch breath and had to swallow her juices to get at least a little bit of air. I wouldn’t pass out and had to live through this hell for over thirty minutes until finally I was released together with a huge wave of her juices onto a towel. I just had been raped by a giantess. I’ve read about this kind of scenarios oftentimes but I’ve never imagined it to be like this. I felt humiliated… Raped at the age of nearly twenty-one and by my own grumpy Aunt.

 

I was lying on the towel and breathing heavily as Carmen’s mocking face appeared above me. She was laughing at my pathetic sight, soaked by her juices.

 

“I realise now that this is exactly what was determined to happen to you Ethan… With every harm I do to you I feel less hostile about your siblings and parents”, Carmen stated. I heard it but my mind was still busy with processing the last event.

 

“I think everybody should get that opportunity to just let out one’s anger on your pathetic little body”

 

My mind refocused on my current situation and I suddenly realised what I was looking at. Carmen had turned around now showing off her huge butt once again. She came closer and as I checked my environment I realised that the towel was still lying on the armchair and that she was about to sit on it.

 

“I see you’ve noticed what I’m up to Ethan… This will be your salvation and afterwards the relation between me, my family and your family will improve immensely… You only have to sacrifice yourself Ethan”

 

She really is crazy…


I screamed up at her as she continued to descend her butt. My sky darkened… My family would somehow get to know about this.

 

Just before her butt blocked my entire vision I suddenly spotted my parents in the door but it seemed like they wouldn’t do anything about all this. I screamed again but eventually her enormous right butt cheek connected with my body and slowly pressed me into the towel. Carmen had a huge butt even to people who were not shrunken down to a few inches. My face was pressed into her soft skin and I got smothered before the real pressure was executed on me. I felt that Carmen was making fun of me as she wiggled her butt on top of me without executing the full pressure. Suddenly the weight shifted a little and I felt how her right butt cheek was moving aside until I was in between the two mountains. Then Carmen sat down completely and I got smushed from both cheeks while I could smell her other maw. I felt how my whole body grew numb and my arms and legs gave in. They were surely squished under the weight. And the last thing I heard was a booming rumble and something hit my face together with a disgusting smell.

 

She had farted just before squishing me under her butt. This is so humiliating.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading and reviews requested ;) Will work on further chapters soon :)

Revelation by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

A short character and setting development chapter without much action but with much necessary information for the plot. It might seem a little incoherent in terms of logical-actions but I'll try my best to resolve that sooner or later.

I found myself still shrunken in a white room. I felt kind of strange and I quickly noticed that something was wrong with my body. I had once read a novel called “The Metamorphosis” by Kafka. Similar to the protagonist of this story I felt like being transformed into some kind of bug. I had more than two legs but literally no arms. But somehow this didn’t surprise me.

 

The room was empty and there was a lot of space for me to run around. The only thing that annoyed me was that really everything was shining white… The floor the walls and the ceiling. I ran around the room looking for something different but even after a felt eternity I wouldn’t find what I was looking for. On the wall at the opposite side of the room suddenly opened a door. Well first the door appeared since I was sure that she hadn’t been there from the beginning. It was Carmen who now entered the room instantly heading towards my location. Behind her followed my family. I could identify my parents and my siblings and all of them came towards me and gathered around me in a circular formation. Carmen was now towering right in front of me and I noticed that she was completely naked. In fact my whole family was naked. They all had a symbol drawn on their belly. White colour formed picture of two circles. One big circle and in the middle of it another small one. In the inner circle I saw my human face.

 

“Your life was determined to develop like this Ethan”, the five of them said chorally. Determined? What did she mean by this? The circle began closing in on me and they all raised their bare feet above me. “That’s where you belong”, my sister exclaimed as I was lying in some kind of dirt that emanated from the white floor. And then it began. All of them started to stomp on me one after another. Their bare feet crashed into me squishing me into nothingness but I would not die. I felt how I became a mush with no need to breathe. Parts of me got stuck to my family’s feet until my existence was split between the feet of the five. I transcended into nothingness and only one thought filled my mind.

 

I was determined to end like this…

 

I woke up in my room at my grand-parents’ house. My whole body was aching and at first I still thought that I had more than two legs but was relieved as I threw away the blanket and saw my humanly legs. The memories of the past events came to my mind and I realised that this whole bug-thing must have been a dream. I had been killed by my Aunt Carmen as I remembered. It had been horrible and the memory itself brought back that feeling of humiliation. His parents had not done anything to save him. A knock on my door interrupted me from my thoughts. My siblings came in both with broad smiles on their faces and started to sing Happy Birthday. As if nothing had happened. I played along since I still wasn’t sure about these events and their impact on my life as a non-shrunken human-being. The two had brought breakfast with them which consisted out of a nice cup of black coffee as I liked it and a piece of my favourite cake with a candle in it. I enjoyed my meal in their presence and got ready afterwards. Nigel told me to come down as soon as I’d be finished where the rest of my family would be gathered. I did as I was told and as expected I found my whole family at the living-room waiting for me. They all smiled even Jasmine and Aunt Carmen as I entered the room. I opened the present of my Uncle and instantly became pale as I saw what it was.

 

It was an old version of Kafka’s Metamorphosis in German. There was no doubt that this gift was of really good choice and even quite valuable but it reminded me of my dream. I managed to hide my emotions before they could notice them and gratefully thanked my uncle. From then on nearly every present I got was in some way related to my fetish but only in quite subtle ways. It was getting weirder and weirder especially as I saw Nigel and Carmen friendly talking with each other.

 

I opened my last present which was given to me by my sister. It was a box and in it I found a single shoe. It was a girl’s training-shoe and it seemed to be a used one. In it was a rolled up sock which when I carefully touched it still was kind of humid. I looked at my sister and I couldn’t hide my emotions anymore. A tear rolled over my face.

 

“It’s okay Ethan we all know and tolerate it”, Fleur stated and took me into her arms. What the hell was going on? It’s not like I was diagnosed with some life-threatening illness… And where did they get to know it anyway? Even if all that stuff yesterday really happened how would they no about my shrinking-fetish? Did Samuel and Scarlett tell them? I kind of doubted it…

 

“You all know what?” I asked rather aggressively. First they seemed kind of confused by this sudden amount of anger but then Carmen came to me twisting around touching her butt slightly.

 

“Don’t tell me you don’t remember” she said in a seductive voice. Okay this was the last prove I needed to be finally sure that my shrinking incidents had all been real.

 

“So you’ve intentionally killed me by sitting and even farting on me what does that tell you about me?” I asked angrily. My grandparents laughed and I began to feel embarrassed again but fortunately my anger was superior or I probably would have shrunken down again.

 

“We know that this wasn’t your first incident of that kind Ethan. We know about what happened with your ex-girlfriend since her mother had told us about that and about your fetish as well. Don’t be angry we all know now that this was determined to happen to you. There it was again. Determined…


Why would I be the only person not knowing that my life was determined to develop like this? And overall was my family acting very weird about all this. Why would they tolerate my sister gifting me a worn shoe and sock just so I could get aroused by it?

 

“At first we were worried about all this but then your shrinking here in this house kind of brought us all together again and that’s why we all got new presents yesterday evening and this morning before you’d wake up.”

 

“Really? Just to fuck up my birthday and making me feel like not even being a human?” I asked still somewhat angry while holding Kafka’s Metamorphosis is my hand. I didn’t understand this. Who would act like this to someone in his own family? I felt really embarrassed especially since even my grandparents and cousins were attendant. To avoid shrinking down again I left the living-room immediately. I went up to my room and packed my stuff. I had planned on leaving the day after tomorrow but I wouldn’t sustain another whole day in this hell. When I was nearly finished Fleur entered my room hugging me from behind.

 

“Oh c’mon dear brother don’t leave”, she exclaimed. I released myself from her grip and continued silently.

 

“Ethan please… We only wanted to be good to you”, she continued. I couldn’t believe what she was saying. What good was it to crush my innocent body under feet and butts? I finished packing and left without any kind of farewell. I would need time to think about all this. I took a taxi to the train-station and the next train to my town.

 

I was sitting in a compartment in the train and watched the landscape pass by as suddenly the same women sat down next to me who had already accompanied me on my forward way. She wore the same black top and leopard pantyhose as the last time. She greeted me and got out that book from Richard Matheson she had begun to read the last time. At this moment I really felt like my life was determined. These kinds of coincidences were not normal.

 

But at least she wasn’t related with me and she really looked hot. I remembered how she had sat on the pretzel-stick just to impress me and got instantly an erection. Unfortunately I had forgotten that I still wore jogging pants which allowed perfect vision of what was going on in my private region. The women noticed it and I blushed.

 

“Sweet but unfortunately you’re normal sized…” she said seductively. This time I willingly shut down my brain and allowed my body to shrink down in size. It was an awesome feeling to control this process and I was astonished how easy it felt in this situation. We were alone in the compartment and the women looked amazed as I shrunk down right until I was only a bug on the seat next to her. But actually I had already forgotten about that woman since I was way too impressed by my sudden controllable shrinking-ability. My clothes had fallen from the seat and fortunately I was not dragged down with them but remained naked on the seat.

 

“This must be a dream”, the woman exclaimed excitedly.

 

“But I could might as well enjoy it then…” She continued and stood up. She turned around and showed off her enormous godly formed butt. It was then that I awoke from my trance and realised that I had just signed another death-sentence.

“You remember that pretzel-stick from last time?”

End Notes:

Don't think the train-setting will last very long but will continue with it soon.

Thanks for reading ;)

A Struggle Within by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Short new chapter about Ethan's newest turns in life.

Enjoy it :)

The women enjoyed descending her ass in slow motion. I was lying on my back and expected my destiny. This time it has been my fault fully and I accepted my fate. Soon her ass covered in that sexy leopard-pantyhose had reached me but she would only sit down on my bottom half. I noticed that she wasn’t putting all her weight on me but I guessed that she only wanted to enjoy every second of my death. While she wiggled her butt on top of me I thought about my new capabilities. My legs were already numb and the pain increased as her enormous butt cheeks began to roll over my torso. It probably was the best for her that she thought it was only a dream. I wondered where I would wake up after dying this time and decided that I would not use this ability anymore. The woman stood up from me and turned around to look at me. I was confused and annoyed since I actually didn’t want this to go on much longer. The bones in my legs and my ribs were broken and my whole body ached as hell.

 

“So sweet… Time to end it”, the woman said turning around again and let herself fall onto me. My body splashed under her butt. The pain was incredible but it was over quickly.

 

I woke up on the very same seat I’ve sat on from the beginning of my journey. Next to me was an old man sleeping and there was no sign of the woman who had crushed me. I was fine with it since I would be able to go home now without any further incidents. I eventually arrived at my dormitory in the late afternoon, tired from the journey and all the events of the past days.

 

I even had forgotten about my neighbour Ewelina and that note someone had left in front of my door. I sorted my things in my room and rested a little before I would knock at Ewelina’s door to let her know that I had returned. As she seemed pretty confused that I was back already I started to explain to her what had happened, well leaving the whole shrinking part out since she wouldn’t believe me yet. She really was a good listener and understood how to solace someone. I spent the whole evening at her place talking and at some points massaging her beautiful feet. She asked a lot of questions about that whole shrinking-fetish thing and we even lost ourselves in psychological analyses. I was amazed how smart she actually was since I always thought she’d be… well more simple. We drank red wine and at some point I felt so bonded to her that I wanted to tell her about my shrinking-experiences. We were both pretty boozed already and I really tried hard to appear seriously about that.

 

“Well Ewe do you think that shrinking is actually possible?” I asked carefully. She looked at me for a long time and I noticed lustre in her eyes which made me ask myself whether she knew where I was heading.

 

“Ethan…  Even if it were possible which it isn’t would you really want to shrink down so desperately? I know it arouses you but wouldn’t people just take advantage of your minor position then? Your life-quality would decrease immensely”

 

I thought about her words and had to smile since she had no idea what I’ve been through already.

 

“Would you take advantage of me too?” I continued asking. She seemed to think it through and she couldn’t prevent herself from smiling as she thought about me being shrunken under her control.

 

“See? Even I would probably hold you captive as my pet… I mean I just love little things and especially the thought of having someone at my feet seduces me to answer your question with yes. I don’t think there’s someone out there who would just ignore an opportunity like that but maybe I’m just a bad person I don’t know…” She said and with the last words a slightly sad undertone was noticeable in her voice.

 

I caressed her feet with my hands and smiled at her. She had been very honest and the whole talking about this stuff turned me on. I was close to losing control again and had to remind myself of what I’ve decided as I was crushed underneath that woman in the train.

 

“What if I told you that I’ve been shrinking from time to time already? “ I asked with a self-confident smile on my face. She seemed to notice that I was serious about this but still had to laugh. She inclined her head looking at me.

 

“I’m sure you did”, she said jokingly while wiggling her toes in my hand. I reflected how I could convince her and soon started to tell her the horror stories of my life. I euphemised as much as I could since I didn’t want to stress her innocent mind with pictures of me getting crushed to death several times. She listened calmly and seemed pretty interested but still I couldn’t tell whether she believed me or not. When I had finished it was already 12 o’clock PM and I began to grow tired but Ewelina seemed pretty fascinated now and asked a lot of questions about my stories just to check whether I was telling the truth or not.

 

“Why would I come up with stories like these? It’s not something I could be proud of is it?”

 

She thought about that but still wasn’t convinced.

“So after your last incident you learned to control this shrinking right? Well then show me…”

 

I really had feared she would demand this. Did she really expect from me to shrink down after all that she had said to me about her taking advantage of my situation? On the other hand it was the only opportunity to convince her.

 

“You warned me to do this remember? “ I said laughingly. She smiled but now there was this lustre in her eyes again and I was sure she wouldn’t let up so easily.

 

“Shrinking is impossible if you can’t prove it stop fascinating me with fairy tales”, she answered provokingly. I knew what she was planning but still I fell for it. I had to prove it to her and so I began focussing on shrinking.

 

“Okay wait for it…” I exclaimed and tried to reconstruct what I did in the train. Ewelina looked at me sceptically and I blushed as it did not work instantly. I tried to remember the embarrassment and arousal I had felt the last times but that wasn’t so easy. I really wanted to impress Ewelina but that didn’t seem to last.

 

“I thought so Ethan, stop that fiasco I’m going to sleep now if you’re finished telling me lies to get my attention”, she said annoyed. I felt dumbfounded and as she turned around to open the door for me I wanted to grab her arm but I stumbled and landed on the floor hitting my head against a chair. I lost my conscience and a series of weird dreams followed.

 

I couldn’t tell how long I’ve been sleeping but judging from the subtle smell of Ewelina’s perfume I was still in her room. My head hurt and I was a little cold and I wondered why. As I opened my eyes I had trouble seeing since it was dark around me. I realised that someone was breathing close to me rather loudly and wondered whether Ewelina had just let me sleep in her room. I closed my eyes again and felt comforted quickly dozing away again.

 

But from now the night kind of stayed twitchy and I rolled around a lot wondering what kind of surface I was lying on. Soon the first light infiltrated the room and dazzled my tired eyes. It was then that I realised that I seemed to be naked. What the hell? My mind slowly began working properly and I began to analyse my situation. I still heard that loud breathing and as my eyes finally had adjusted to the light I could identify Ewelina lying in her bed. I sighed as I saw her huge shape lying there sleeping peacefully while I had obviously shrunken again. She had placed me on a handkerchief on her bedside-table. So I had shrunken while being unconscious which was quite new to me but I remembered to have felt somewhat embarrassed before and while stumbling. In the end I had proved it to her and that was kind of a good feeling. But now with a hangover and being trapped on that table I had the feeling that it hadn’t been a good idea in the first place. Well at least she didn’t crush me instantly but still I wasn’t sure how things would develop from here. I spent a good deal of time thinking about the situation until she would wake up eventually.

 

I was sitting silently on the edge of the table looking unwarily at Ewelina’s cute face and were lost in thoughts as I suddenly got startled when she opened her eyes. I had always liked her shiny but stinging light-blue eyes and as she opened them I instantly felt penetrated. A smile appeared on her face as she noticed me.

 

“Good morning cutie”, she said half-yawningly. It was ten o’clock now as I looked at the alarm and I could tell that it was a little too early for her to get up at that time after an evening of drinking. Still she threw away the blanket and rose up in her bed. The sight of this process once again let me feel tiny and insignificant. She wore a cute pink night-dress which she now put off turning her front-side away from me so I couldn’t see her breasts. Nevertheless I could see her beautiful butt as she stood up and finished undressing.

 

“Would you mind looking away cutie?” She asked in a demanding voice and I obeyed.

 

As I was allowed to look again she wore a dark grey bra and a matching panty. She still looked gorgeous and she seemed to notice my glances at her perfect body. She just smiled and spun around dramatically.

 

“I see that you’ve been telling the truth cutie even if I still wonder why you would shrink down for me after all we’ve talked about”, she said and I just nodded since she was totally right about that.

 

“Well but don’t worry I’m gonna take good care of you. You’re my little pet now and we’ll have a great time together till…”

“Till what?”

End Notes:

I know it wasnt much action in this chapter.

I'm thinking about splitting this story up in two different ones but next chapter will definetely contain more action.

Thanks for reading.

Escape by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

This takes place six months after the previous events. I will cover this time in another story I think.

Hope you enjoy the chapter :)

I have been held captive by Ewelina for over six months now. She had kept her promise of keeping me as a pet and at first I even enjoyed it. She had surprised me with her geniality as she cared for me like a mother. Things started to get out of control as I had vanished from the public for over two weeks and people started to ask questions about my whereabouts. Ewelina had declined my wish to inform my family which at that point I actually had started to miss. I became afraid that I would stay shrunken probably for the rest of my life and tensions arose between me and my giant friend. Even though I met several of her friends and some acquaintances no one actually was capable or willing to help me.

 

Throughout time I kind of got used to the situation and accepted that there wasn’t much I could do about it. Still there was a certain restlessness building up which became harder to ignore with every passing day. By now my family would definitely think I was dead since even the police had stopped looking for me. Once they were in Ewelina’s apartment and talked to her that was day where I was the closest to being rescued. I’ll tell you about these kinds of stories on another day but you can imagine that the life as a pet isn’t exactly what you would define as a fulfilled life.

 

I sure had experienced some exciting adventures but in the end I’ve seen no other way than suicide. My first attempt to kill myself was six-weeks after my capture. As you can imagine it failed. Instead of waking up at normal height as usual I just woke up a day later on the exact same handkerchief I had been sleeping on the first day I had shrunken at Ewelina’s. I tried it several times each time with the same result. It really had been frustrating but I got over it by now. My relation to Ewelina had, as every relation, its ups and downs but since I had stopped trying to take my life it had improved again. I had not given up on finding a way out of this situation but I’ve decided that to grin and bear it while figuring out a new plan was the smartest move I could have done. And that’s basically where I am now. I know I might’ve skipped a few things here which would be quite interesting for you but I can assure you there will be a time for these stories. Let me now tell you how things developed from then.

 

 

It was a day in early spring when I woke up on my handkerchief on Ewelina’s bedside table. Ewelina was already up and walked around naked in the room granting me the beautiful vision of her gorgeous body. She hadn’t noticed I was awake yet staring at her as I thought about today’s plans. She had told me yesterday that we were about to visit a friend of hers who was living quite near to Samuel’s and Scarlett’s place and that would be my chance to finally escape from my current prison. With quite near I meant actually the house on the opposite side of the street which would be a conquerable distance. It was a Saturday and I could tell that Ewe was in a good mood. She went on whistling and eventually would approach me and notice that I was awake.

 

“Good morning my little pet”, she said and smiled at me. I smiled back and cooperated as she opened the palm of her hand, descending it so I could climb on it. I was quite used to being naked all the time by now and as she did nearly every day, Ewe started to play with my private region carefully. She was really enjoying that the most I could tell. She seemed happy with my behaviour which was really to my advantage but I knew she could get cocky in an instant as soon as I’d stop obeying her. I had often times ended up in her worn socks or comparable environments and knew how to prevent that from happening. Well at least I did now. This meeting with her friend was the last part of my punishment for a series of insults I had thrown at her head the last time she ordered me to clean her sink.

 

“We’re leaving soon so I’m gonna shower you shortly and you may use the toilet before”, she said and went with me to the bathroom. She bathed me in shallow water gently cleaning me with a soft towel before she placed me on the toilet seat. I completed my business and as I was finished I already looked at her huge behind lowering down to me. I sighed as I knew what would follow.

 

“A little kiss to start the day the right way, my dad used to say to my mother”, she said and without any further complaints I walked up to her enormous butt cheek and kissed it vigorously. It was humiliating yes but at the same time it would spare me from experiencing worse. She moaned slightly as my lips tickled her skin and then moved her butt away from me. She stashed me into a pocket of her jacket and we got going. It was a rough journey but the pocket’s surface was warm and soft and although I was thrown around a little bit it wasn’t that unpleasant. It took a while until we had reached our destination but eventually I would hear a door open and Ewelina talked to Esther, the friend of hers we were supposed to meet today. After another short period of waiting in her pocket finally light flooded my prison and Ewe’s giant hand reached in and brought me into the light. Before I could even see anything I already heard Esther scream in amazement as she seemed to have noticed me.

“See there he is, isn’t he cute?” Ewe said joyfully. My eyes adapted to the light and I saw Esther a quite pretty young woman in her twenties with long blonde hair and brown eyes. She appeared very happy and her eyes seemed to glow as she watched me. We knew each other already since she had been at some of the parties in my dorm but well I had been at normal height back then. It didn’t take long until she started to poke me slightly with her index as basically everyone had done it when first seeing me. It really was unpleasant since people didn’t seem to understand that their fingers were like wood logs to me. I was then laid onto a table in the room and the two girls sat down around it. I already started to check out the room and potential ways of escape and quite quickly noticed by looking out of the window that we were at ground level which was very fortunate. But I knew that I wouldn’t be able to just run away from them so I’d have to wait until they might become a little inattentive.

 

“How did he survive all this time, I mean isn’t basically everything life endangering for him?” Esther asked still astonished by my small figure. Ewe nodded and started to jostle me with her fingers.

“You know it’s not that there haven’t been any accidents involving him and my foot or several other incidents but fortunately every time something like that happens he’ll just wake up shrunken but intact on my bedside table the next morning. But for him everything that he experiences is real that’s why I’ve been very careful with him” Ewe explained as if I weren’t there. I was a bit indignant as she said that she had been very careful. Well she had been like that sometimes at least but only as long as I have obeyed her every order.

 

“He’s so small he’d fit under your foot many times… I wonder what that feels like for him well and kind of even what it feels like to dominate him” Esther stated shyly causing Ewe to laugh.

 

“Well part of the reason why I brought him here to meet you is his punishment for insulting me a few days ago so I guess if you’re careful you can feel it yourself” Ewe answered and I gulped as I had no good feelings about this. Esther’s smile had widened immensely as Ewe scooped me up carefully and then placed me onto the carpet below. Esther stood up and walked over to me. She wore a white top with blue jeans and white cuddle-socks which were now rising with her foot above me. I had been through this stuff so often by now and I still couldn’t prevent a slight erection while sweating with fear. You just can’t get used to a sight like this. Her foot hovered above me and then began descending slowly. I really did not want to end up beneath it and before even thinking about it I decided to run. I was kind of slow on the fuzzy surface of the carpet and eventually I would hear Ewe laughing and the shadow of Esther’s foot fell over me.

 

Her foot knocked me off my feet and I landed painfully on my back with perfect vision of her enormous sole which was now only inches away from my tiny insignificant body. Before I could move away again I got smothered in the fabric of her soft but stinky sock as she slowly grinded me into the carpet. She wasn’t using much pressure on me at all but this was not about the physical harm but about the humiliation.

 

Bad enough that I was being held as a pet for over six months now but to end up as a toy for Ewe’s friends to humiliate was definitely too much for my taste. I was rolled around under her foot as it grew hotter and I slowly ran out of oxygen. Finally she would raise her foot again and look at my pathetic sight.

 

“That felt awesome Ewe, I hope I didn’t hurt you little one”, Esther said smilingly. I sighed and shook my head while heavily breathing. I knew it wouldn’t use anything to show that I was upset.

 

“Sorry small fellow but I have to feel you under my bare foot”, she continued. I looked begging at Ewelina but she just shrugged and smiled. Within no time Esther had removed her sock and revealed the bare menace of her foot and descended it onto me. I had to hold my breath again as she imprisoned me under the ball of her foot. The smell increased ten times and this time she was less careful and caused me some pain as she pressed me into the smelly surface of her sole. I heard her moan and became disgusted by the way she drew satisfaction from dominating a weaker human being if she even saw me as one. I heard how Ewe intervened and requested her to free me. She reacted instantly and moved her foot away from me.

 

I managed to stand up immediately and backed off from her to show the two of them how I felt about this. The scent of her foot was still in my nose but at least I had suffered no injuries. Ewe took me gently from the floor raising me to eye-level with her and Esther and inspecting my body.

“He seems fine”, Ewe stated and handed me over to Esther who then held me close in front of her mouth. I felt her warm breath and looked frightened into her opening maw to see her tongue moving out of it like a giant red python. She licked over my body while Ewe was laughing about the scenario. Esther then gave me a kiss, covering my whole body with her lips.

“He’s so cute, look how he got afraid when my tongue approached him”, she said laughingly. I sighed and hoped that they were now finished taunting me and my mind already drifted back to my escape plan.

“Hey you two goddesses, how about a game?” I began trying to appear self-confident. They looked at each other and then at me expectantly.

 

“You leave the room and I hide somewhere in here… And then you try to find me”, I continued hoping they would fall for it. Ewe smiled devilishly and began to nod.

 

“And if we find you you’ll do a good job pleasing us”, she said. I was scared by the way she pronounced pleasing but if everything would work out as planned I wouldn’t have to find out what she meant by that and so I agreed. The two girls went out of the room after putting me back on the ground.

 

“We’ll wait five minutes…”, Esther stated as she closed the door behind her. I was glad that they fell for it and directly made for the door too. It took me nearly the whole five minutes to even get there and as I made it I pressed myself against the wall next to it. As soon as they would enter I’d slip through the door and get out of here as fast as I could.

 

I grew nervous and even startled as eventually the door opened again and two giantesses entered the room sending rumblings through the floor. As both had taken two steps inside the room and Ewe were about to close the door again I quickly slid through the opening and started to run down the hallway. They didn’t seem to have noticed me and fortunately the flat was quite small. I heard how they were running around in Esther’s room looking for me and hoped it would take a long time for them to realise that I’ve ran away. I reached the front door after approximately fifteen minutes and at the same time Esther and Ewe seemed to grow disturbed about my whereabouts. As I had hoped the door hat a small crevice beneath it facilitating me to slip beneath it into freedom. The adrenaline kick I now experienced was heavy enough for me to just press on and I jumped into the lawn heading to the street.

 

The lawn was mowed freshly so there were no threats for me in it and I did not even lose much of my speed. I had made it to the edge of the street in considerably no time and stopped instantly to think about my next steps. I had to be very careful since my death would lead to a cruel wake up on Ewe’s bedside table and she wouldn’t be very forgiving. A car the size of a skyline passed the street in front of me and I realised how dangerous trespassing would be at my size.

 

I gathered myself and started to run.

End Notes:

Hope you liked the turn of events and stay tuned for more :)

 

Reviews requested

Risky Reunion by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Quite short chapter with mostly adventure.

I had made it half across the street when another car approached me with a speed outmatching me by far. Right in front of me was a small crevice in the ground just big enough for me to hide in it in time before the car and the G-forces it caused would have been my certain death.

 

It still was an extreme experience when the car passed me and it felt like my eardrums would burst. Fortunately it was over just as fast as it had begun and I continue my travel over the road. After a while eventually I would reach the opposite side of the street and I stood in front of a quite familiar building. Fear invaded my mind as I thought through Samuel’s possible reactions to my apparition.

 

Our last meeting wasn’t exactly pleasant for me and furthermore I didn’t know whether after all this time being shrunken there would be a way to regain my normal height. But it was clear that I had to sleep somewhere else to prevent waking up on that cursed handkerchief on Ewe’s bedside table. I made for the door which was standing open. It was a big building with five floors and Samuel and Scarletts flat was on the fourth.

 

The house had an elevator and this was my primary target since the stairs would be no opportunity for me as you can imagine. The entrance hallway was long and empty and it took me a decent while to reach my target. Now that I stood in front of the elevator I would have to wait for someone taking it to the fourth floor. I used the time to rest and I really had to wait long until eventually a giant man entered the hallway and made for the elevator. I didn’t get to know him yet so I just had to hope that he lived in the fourth floor. There were three flats on every floor so the probability was at 3/15 that he’d take me where I wanted to go. I pressed myself against the wall hoping he wouldn’t see me since I literally had no trust in strangers.

 

He wore huge trekking-shoes which were strewn with mud and definitely didn’t look like something I would like to get stomped beneath. He passed me and the elevator-door opened. I ran after him and with a jump made it into the elevator before its doors began to close again. I instantly took cover in the left corner and checked whether I had been spotted or not. The giant man just looked straight forward so I could be pretty sure that he hadn’t noticed me yet.

 

I watched him as he selected the floor and was relieved as he pushed the button of level 4. Suddenly I heard him curse and he pushed the level-five button. Well I didn’t care since the elevator would now stop at both levels. The forces impacting me as the elevator moved were incredible and pressed me onto the ground leaving me waiting until we’d finally arrive. I got ready to run as the elevator stopped. The door opened and I broke into a sprint quickly leaping over the small gap between the elevator and the hallway of the fourth floor. I landed roughly on the ground and startled as I heard a muffled “what the heck” as the door of the elevator closed and I saw the man’s confused face disappear. Close enough, I thought and decided to quickly press on before he’d get the opportunity to check on me.

 

I already saw the door to Samuel’s and Scarlett’s flat and the quite dirty doormat in front of it. Behind the doormat I could see a small crevice big enough for me to sneak into the flat. I jumped on the doormat which was muddy black and fuzzy and slowly made for the door. Suddenly the door opened to the inside and a shadow fell over me as the giant shape of Scarlett blocked the light from me.

 

She had shoes in her hand and before I realised what she was up to she let them fall. It looked like the sky was about to drop onto me and I laid down flat instantly into the fuzzy surface as Scarlett’s jogging-shoes crashed onto me. I was lucky since only my legs got hit by the front of one of her shoes but still I was trapped now and my legs hurt as hell and I couldn’t prevent myself from screaming in agony. Eventually Scarlett heard my screams before turning back into her flat and looked confused onto her shoes until she finally noticed me. Her hand descended and lifted her shoe from me to get full view of me and to confirm her suspicion. She sighed as she recognized me and my slightly crushed and bleeding legs.

 

“Ethan Why …?” she whispered and took me up. She went with me inside while I tried to ignore the pain. I mustn’t die, I thought since I really would not want to wake up at Ewe’s again. It was especially my right leg which bled and hurt while the other one was only sprained. Scarlett brought me into the bathroom where she dressed my wounds with toilet paper. Due to the loss of blood I felt lightheaded and did not really realise what was happening around me. At some point Scarlett started to talk to someone and I assumed it was Samuel but I somehow couldn’t understand what they were talking about. Samuel sounded kind of angry and I could imagine that he wasn’t really enthusiastic about my emergence here. I felt how my leg started to burn horribly as Scarlett appeared to spill alcohol onto it. It wakened me from my trance and I screamed in agony. It had been necessary since there had been quite a deal mud on her shoes due to the bad weather outside.

 

Over me I saw Samuel towering with a sceptical look on his face as he eyed my tormented body. As he noticed that I was staring back at him he only gave me an annoyed shook of his head before he left the room again while Scarlett continued to take care of me. At some point she touched my leg a little bit too rough and the stinging pain overwhelmed me causing me to faint. The last thought I had was: Please don’t let me wake up at Ewe’s.

End Notes:

Stay tuned the following chapters will be longer again :)

 

Reviews and comments appreciated!

Size Matters by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Finally freed from being held captive by Ewe, Ethan looks for help at Samuel and Scarlett's. A risky decision considering his last meeting with Samuel while shrunken.

I got awoken by the stinging pain in my right leg and instantly was fully awake checking where I was located. Unfortunately it was dark around me without any source of light. I touched my legs and quivered by the pain it caused. Actually I was really happy about this since it meant that I wasn’t dead and since I obviously was not at Ewe’s my life had finally taken a fortunate turn.

 

I laid back and waited for the situation to resolve. I supposed that Samuel and Scarlett had put me into something where I could rest and after a good deal of time had passed my suspicion was confirmed as the roof of my prison opened and light flooded the room. While I was stunned by the sudden eruption of light I felt how fingers laid around me and lifted me into the air. My eyes needed some time to get used to the light and when my vision returned I looked in the face of Scarlett who eyed me critically. Behind her sat Samuel with a cold expression on his face which made me shiver. Only now it came to my mind that even though Ewe had held me captive for so long she at least wanted me around her. Samuel’s expression gave proof of the opposite and he actually had been quite clear about this when we last met. But I had to live with my decisions now and it was of no use to regret them now.

 

“Hey you two… I guess you not that enthusiastic about seeing me shrunken again”, I started hopefully.

 

“You’re guessing right bugman… You’re guessing bloody right”, Samuel interposed annoyed. His statement disconcerted me and I forgot what I wanted to say. Scarlett handed me over to Samuel, an action I actually didn’t like since I was kind of afraid of Samuel at the moment. His grip on me was tight and he didn’t really seem to care whether he was hurting me or not.

 

“Why are you here and how did you get here? Better answer fast before I lose my temper.” He stated coldly. I did as I was told and reported about the previous events in my life noticing great astonishment in his face as he realised that this had been the reason why I haven’t appeared in University anymore. Of course he too had heard about me going missing but he just had thought I had died somewhere while shrunken. Both listened magnetised as I narrated about what I’ve been through while being held captive by Ewelina. I had a good feeling when I watched their faces which appeared a lot friendlier now and the grip from Samuel had loosened a little. As I had finished I awaited expectantly their final reaction.

 

“Pretty rough times you went through there…” Samuel broke the silence.

 

“And you really thought it would be a good idea to come to us after all that has happened between us?” Scarlett interjected. The way she said this almost sounded like a threat and the way Samuel laughed about this made me feel uncomfortable but still it was better than this cold attitude the two of them had before I told them my story.

 

“I didn’t think anything… It was my only opportunity to escape and that is what matters the most”, I replied and tried to appear seriously. Scarlett smiled rather derisively while Samuel just sighed.

 

“I really don’t know what to do with you now”, Samuel started while he put me down onto the sofa. I breathed through and enjoyed his hands not squishing me anymore. Scarlett sat down next to me, a scenario which looked pretty impressive from my point of view and the impact of her butt colliding with the cushions on the sofa sent me flying on my back. Scarlett was wearing a pantyhose and her behind really looked beautiful in it. I regretted watching it as soon as I had done it and quickly turned away already facing Samuel’s angry look.

 

“You’re losing no time making me angry again bugman”, he stated with anger in his voice. Even though I hadn’t really done anything that bad, the look in his eyes made me feel guilty and I backed off a little.

 

“Why don’t you admire my beautiful butt a little instead of my girlfriends’”, he continued and turned around showing his butt into my direction. It was quite well formed and his black jogging pants stressed that fact.

 

“Samuel come on”, Scarlett said as he began descending his butt into my direction. I was sure he would not really sit down on me but on the other hand he had already done comparably humiliating stuff to me. My right leg still hurt as hell and I could only crawl back further but I knew I wouldn’t be fast enough if he’d really consider crushing me under his butt. Samuel kept slowly descending his butt while I was lying flat on my back with my arms reached out in a defensive stance even though I knew that wouldn’t help anything.

 

“Samy he just looked at my butt… You would do the same at his size”, Scarlett tried to help me again. Samuel stopped and turned to her.

 

“Of course I would but you’re my girlfriend and if anybody is allowed to do that, then it’s me”, he replied dryly before turning his butt to me again and descended it a lot faster than before.

 

“Samuel please don’t… I won’t look at her anymore I swear”, I cried but it was too late. First his butt collided only with my lower body-parts before he rolled it over until I was fully buried under his jogging-pants covered butt. The pressure increased from second to second dramatically as he did not intend on sparing me some of his weight. Eventually he was sitting on me like on a cushion and I felt my body growing numb. I felt like being pressed into a diamond and as he started to shift his butt on top of me I went unconscious.

 

I didn’t really experience what happened after but I dreamed that he was sitting on me for several minutes and that I in the end nearly suffocated. As I regained my conscience I felt that I was heavily grasping for air and that my whole body hurt like hell. I managed to open my eyes and was shocked as I saw my maltreated body. My right leg was basically a flat and bloody shred while the other one was horribly distorted as were my arms. I felt that some of my ribs were broken. Samuel had done quite a deal of humiliating things to me yet but this had really extended the scope of what a man could do to a former friend. He had devastated my body and as I saw him looking down on me I realised he didn’t even regret it.

 

“You’re awake again… I hope you learned your lesson”, he said tauntingly. Scarlett wasn’t in the room at the moment and I wondered where she had gone. But learned your lesson? Was he serious? Was the lesson that if I accidentally look at a skyscraper-sized butt I would pay for it by nearly getting crushed to death?

 

“You’re one sick bastard Samuel you know that?” it slipped through my mouth even though I knew that it might not be the best idea to anger him at the moment.

 

“You’re the one with the fetish for these kinds of things. Don’t complain about bad things happening to you if you have fantasised about them to happen for your whole life”, he answered still with a taunting undertone.

 

“You know that my view has changed since I’ve been continuously shrinking down”, I got caught up in discussing this subject.

 

“Of course it has changed look at you… How couldn’t it? You’ve lost the prerogatives of being a human being in this world”. This one really rattled me. Up to a certain degree he actually was right and basically everyone who has terrorised me since I’ve been starting to shrink had in some point brought up this subject. And I never had been in the position to stand up for my rights. I remained silent and Samuel made a derisive noise.

 

“I’m glad you finally realised in what kind of position you are Ethan. I thought your long-term stay as Ewelina’s slave would have clarified this already. I don’t know whether you’ll regrow eventually or not but in this moment it doesn’t matter so if you’re willing to accept this premise now I can finally finish you off as you’ve deserved it and we’ll see if you’ll wake up in this box again or at Ewe’s.”

 

At first I was speechless as he talked about finishing me off but as I looked at my body once again I realised that it would only spare me a long and painful death. I looked deep into Samuel’s eyes which had grown a little warmer by now and nodded.

 

He fetched my body from the couch and laid me onto the parquet floor on a spot where no carpet would soften what would follow. He raised his foot which was covered in somewhat thick and dirty black socks and it’s familiar shadow fell over me. I really was afraid of what would come next but within seconds he had stomped and buried me under his massive foot. It was over quickly but the last thing I sensed was the horrible smell of his sock which he must have worn for a couple of days by now.

 

Once again my life ended in darkness and would begin anew in darkness.

End Notes:

Hope you liked it :) As always all Reviews are welcome and appreciated. Sorry for the long times I take to release new chapters it's due to university at the moment.

Dropped into Void by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Finally the next chapter finished :) And an End to Ethan's stay at the couple's place hope your not too disappointed ;)

There was no light when I awoke and I instantly knew that I had woken up in the shoe box at Samuel’s again. As I was still sleepy and my body ached I stayed lying in it, waiting for the two of them to eventually open the box.

 

I couldn’t sleep anymore since my mind was racing around one question. Was it really that good that I woke up at the couple’s home? After the events yesterday evening I definitely had to rethink my whole view of the world and especially my position in it. Time passed by and I started to grow impatient when I noticed something disturbing. Although it was dark around me and I couldn’t estimate the time due to that after all this time Scarlett and Samuel should be awake. But I didn’t hear a single sound from the outside.

 

I got even more disturbed when I got the impression that there was no real surface I was laying on especially nothing that felt like the cardboard of a shoe-box. It felt more like I was floating in the void. Hours passed and nothing changed. The pain in my body started to seriously annoy me but when I tried to touch it there was nothing in particular worth touching. I can’t really explain that feeling I had since it was definitely paranormal. As I tried to stand up I found no grip and should have fallen but instead I just continued floating in the void with no idea whether I was looking at the roof of my prison or at its floor.

 

It felt like days had passed and still there had been no change yet. My mind started to go crazy and I began to hallucinate various scenarios basically involving everybody I’ve ever known. And they all ended the same, with me being crushed under their feet unwarily. None of them even looked at me while they crushed me. Days became weeks and weeks became months and nothing changed. I didn’t feel any famine or thirst but at the same time the aching of my body remained. If this was a dream it definitely was the worst and most exhausting one I ever had but after all these hours alone I had given up any hope of it being just a dream.

 

The darkness slowly but steadily drove me mad and the hallucinations became more frequently. Of course I asked myself several times whether I was dead but quickly negated this since I still was capable of thinking of and reflecting things that had happened before my drop into nothingness. From time to time I started to count seconds, minutes, hours, days and weeks but I always reached a point when I got diverted by some other thought conquering my mind. Nevertheless I was sure that at least a year had passed by then as I began to hallucinate about the box being opened and light flooding my prison and my soul. But I’d get disappointed continuously as the light was only existent in my imagination.

 

Oftentimes I had to think about the second movie of the Lord of the Rings trilogy where the wizard tells about his journey after dying and gained courage out of it as it let me hope that one day I’d return. And after a while it became the only thought I was capable of thinking as I slowly lost my sanity. As once again the box opened up in my mind’s eye I instantly condemned it as an imagination as it had been so often already but unlike the last times the light seemed to increase and actually lightened the room. My eyes began to burn throwing me into agony and it felt like I had stopped floating. I felt the cardboard I was laying on and cursed my damn mind for this realistic hallucination. The light warmed my body and even penetrated my eyelids. Slowly I tried to open them again to get used to the imaginary light when I saw a giant shape looming above me. My eyes weren’t capable to do anything more than differ between dark and bright so I just couldn’t figure out who would give me the honour this time.

 

“Unbelievable”, I heard a female voice saying. Wait a minute… This was the first time my imagination talked with me. Slowly hope started to sprout in my heart that after all my moment had come. The shape of a hand drew near and then I felt powerful fingers grabbing me tightly and raising me out of the void.

 

“How much do you want for this?” The voice continued. I failed to classify this information since my mind refused to work in its regular way.

 

“I don’t know. It’s a very true-to-life figure and the previous owner told me that it was capable of walking and stuff but it hasn’t worked for several years by now. So let’s say fifty bucks?”

 

Was that a sales conversation? I was quite confused but I still hadn’t realised what was about to happen to me. I heard the other voice agreeing and then I was laid down again into the box before it got dark around me once more. I felt my suspicion confirmed that it had only been another hallucination but still the feeling of floating around in the void would not return. Instead I sensed a rumbling as my prison seemed to move and I was capable of hearing noises from the outside. Additionally I began to grow hungry for the first time in the past years. What was happening to me? I began to panic and tried to move but somehow my body did not really want to. Even though I was capable of moving my legs for probably some nanometres, this already caused immense pain to my muscles. So I tried to calm down and remained motionless.

 

I stayed attentive to the noises from the outside and awaited further events which would most likely endow me with more information. And eventually my prison arrived at its destination where the rumbling stopped and silence returned. After waiting another several minutes finally the roof of my prison was lifted up and again light dazzled my poor eyes. So it hasn’t been a hallucination after all…

 

As my eyes had adjusted to the new source of light I looked into the beautiful face of a young woman around thirty years old who was eyeing me curiously.

 

“Yes I bet my son will be zealous about his birthday present”, she said more to herself than to me and finally my brain had finished to figure out what had happened. I had been sold to this woman who wanted to give me as a present to her son. I was afraid to move for two reasons. First of all the pain in my legs plunged me and then I wasn’t sure how she would react if I’d start moving. Suddenly I noticed that she was looking at me rather shocked. Cold sweat ran down my naked body as I reflected what could have disturbed her. I stared in her eyes as I realised that my eyes had been closed the last time she had seen me.

 

“Is the battery alive again?” The woman whispered still appearing disturbed. She grabbed and raised me out of the box. I saw the room I was in and was impressed as I noticed that it was pretty luxurious. It had at least fifty square meters of space with expensive looking furniture. My box had been located on a glass table two feet high and surrounded by black Italian-leather couches.

 

And just in this moment I saw two young girls enter the room. They seemed to be around sixteen or seventeen and looked quite similar. Both were platinum-blonde and wore pink jogging pants and sweaters. Holy mother of god. Why are they allowed to dress up like this? I asked myself since they looked like Barbie dolls. Still I was quite sure that they weren’t identical twins since their faces differed too much. And the right one looked a little bit older.

 

“Mom what have you got there? A present for Jamie? “The left one asked curiously.

 

“Yeah it’s a true to life mini-doll but don’t tell him he shall be surprised tomorrow”, the woman, who was obviously the mother of these two girls since they looked incredibly alike, said. So I somehow got sold to a family… I desperately tried to figure out how to react to this new environment which was quite difficult considering that my body was paralyzed by fear. How would they react when noticing I’m an actual human being and not a doll? Never mind I had to try it before I would spend the rest of my life as a toy.

 

I managed to open my mouth cough out some words hardly to be understood as “help I’m a human being”. The woman startled heavily and let me fall back into the box. The drop was heavy but my body was already used to the pain. Still I couldn’t prevent myself from groaning at the impact.

 

“What did it say? I think the battery is low but at least it is somewhat working”, she said as she had calmed down and cursed my fainted voice. She lifted me out of the box and showed me to the girls who amazedly examined my, in their eyes, incredibly detailed body and quickly started to stare at my genitals.

 

“Mom this doll has a dick”, the right one said and both started laughing in the same way which kind of disturbed me. The woman started to touch my privates with her index which instantly caused it to erect slightly.

 

“Incredible… Can look what it does! Can I really give a toy like this to Jamie in puberty?” She said and I blushed. This was so embarrassing.

 

“Wow it can imitate an erection? I’ve never seen something so technologically evolved”, the left one said.

 

“Well he’s fifteen and a boy so I don’t think it’s much of a problem he’s all busy with his dick anyway at the moment. Can I have him for a moment? Want to see how far this doll works”, the right one replied and continued laughing. The mother nodded and smiled and passed me over to her while I struggled to move. The right one smiled and grabbed me out of her mother’s hands while she made sure my slight movements wouldn’t cause me to slip through her hands. As she held me tight between three fingers of her left hand, she used her right index and thumb to slowly rub around my privates.

 

Her mother watched the scenario amusedly as I couldn’t believe what was going on. They still thought I was a toy after all my body was doing to convince them from the opposite. My erection grew and I gave raspy moaning noises from me which caused them to laugh heavily. Since it felt like an eternity since I’ve been sexually active it didn’t take long until I finished off.

 

“Eww there’s even something coming out”, the girl yelled still laughing. I blushed again and desperately tried to get out some words as I suddenly noticed something strange. The girl’s index cup only covered maybe one quarter of my body which definitely meant that I was a good deal bigger than before my long-term stay in the box. I didn’t really know why but this cognisance filled me with happiness.

 

“Look at it; it seems like its happy now. I can’t wait telling Jamie what he has to do to please this doll”, the girl said joyfully.

 

Her sister laughed and shook her head. “He’d rather break it than doing that I suppose”. Back in reality I now had a bad feeling about all this. If I was growing again I somehow had to survive for as long as possible and I’d might reach my original size again.

 

I was passed to their mother once again and she wrapped me up in old newspapers and put me back into the box afterwards. I had no opportunity to resist and so I just had to await my destiny as a present to a young teenager in his puberty that would most like mistake me with a toy.

End Notes:

Hope you liked the turn in events even if they're a little weird :)

Thanks for reading reviews requested ;)

A New Life by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

How will Ethan's life at his new home continue?

Since I had serious trouble with falling asleep I sat all night in a corner of the box being unsure which corner it was. I lost my feeling of time quite fast but at least I felt how my body slowly recovered and I even could walk small distances. I was used to the darkness and had no trouble orientating myself in this box. Well it didn’t really matter anyway since the box was empty. I fell asleep at some point only to wake up again not too long afterwards by noises outside of my prison. I heard a door of a cupboard open and the box started moving. I grew nervous since I knew what was about to happen.  I heard people singing happy birthday and a lot of moving around. And eventually I heard paper tearing noises from directly above and beside me and before I ever could ready for this the roof was lifted away and once again sunlight flooded the box.

 

“No way… this is the most detailed action figure I’ve ever seen”, a boy’s voice yelled. Wow fifteen year old collecting miniatures? Isn’t something else to do at his age? I myself had got a box filled with classic literature of the eighteenth and nineteenth century as a present to my fifteenth birthday and I’ve been very happy with it. Well but I guess everyone has his own taste. I didn’t resist as the boy’s hand reached in and grabbed me roughly out of the box eyeing me. His gaze stopped at my miniscule privates.

 

“Why does this figure have a non-covered dick?” He asked and poked my dick with his index causing me to scream out in pain. And yes finally my voice had returned just so I could express the suffering I was going through as my nuts felt like being turned into mash. The sceptical look on the boy’s face gave way to an amazed one.

 

“Seriously it reacts to what I do to him?” The boy yelled.

 

“Yeah it’s very detailed in its behaviour we don’t even know what it is capable of doing actually. Maybe you even have to feed it so it doesn’t become grumpy. It seems the battery has recovered further”, his mother replied joyfully as she seemed to be happy about her son’s reaction to the gift. 

 

“How do I charge it?” he asked curiously. His mother shrugged and explained that she had no idea how this toy worked but still her son seemed to be more than happy about me. I was still in pain and held my hands protectively over my privates to prevent him from doing them even more harm.

 

“Thank you so much mum that’s the greatest present I’ve ever gotten”, the boy said and hugged his mother with me still in his fist.

 

“Put it aside for a while, during your birthday meal darling”, his mother said friendly and he obeyed putting me back into the box before he went with his family into the kitchen. I waited in my prison and practised the speech I was planning on giving when they’d return. Unfortunately it was only the boy who returned without his mother and sisters to fetch me.

 

“Hey wait a second big fellow”, I started and waited for him to give me his attention. His eyes locked on me curiously as he waited for me to continue.

 

“First of all I wish you only the best to your birthday I know fifteen is an exciting age for a boy”

 

“Where the hell is this going… Mum my figure starts talking weird stuff”, the boy exclaimed.

 

“No no wait pal I’m not a..:”, I continued but was forced to shut up as he grabbed me tightly in his fist and walked into his room with me. My muffled sounds didn’t seem to interest him as he threw me onto his bed. I crashed into his soft blanket feeling dizzy afterwards. He jumped onto his bed right next to me and the impact sent me flying once again. Fortunately I landed on the mattress again although the drop had hurt. He was now sitting in Taylor’s seat in front of me and eyed me sceptically.

 

“Mum already mentioned that you would probably talk weird stuff. You’re supposed to act like a human. But where can I turn you off I don’t want to be annoyed twenty-four –seven.” He stated. He was towering in front of me like a building but nevertheless I could see the difference my change in size made. Still I had huge respect of his giant feet which were moving around quite close to me and were definitely still five times as big as my humble self. I could smell the scent of his white puma socks from here and I was sure that this wasn’t the first day he was wearing these.

 

“There is no button to turn me off pal… Please just listen to me I’m a hu…” before I could finish my sentence he knocked me off with his hand and then pressed his thumb onto my face. It really hurt but I could sustain it.

 

“So your speaker is in your mouth. Good to know”. The boy said and lifted his thumb. I caught my breath and began to grow frustrated. Why wouldn’t he just listen to me?

 

“It’s not even plastic I think. I’d really like to know where and how they produce figures like this”, the boy talked to himself.

 

“I’m gonna name you Captain Nude I think”, he claimed and I couldn’t prevent smiling at this. Wow he really names his action-figures.

 

“I’m Ethan actually. And you’re Jamie right?” I managed to get out by yelling pretty fast. He raised one of his eyebrows and changed the way he was seated. No his feet were directly in front of me and his legs rose high into the sky from my perspective.

 

“If you think I’ll do what my sister has done for you only to shut you up you’re horribly wrong”, he replied sounding somewhat angered. I backed off a little unsure how he would react if I continued talking. As he saw how I retreated he smiled and within seconds the first half of his right foot was raised in a 45 degree angle above me.

 

“I have my own ways”, he stated as he descended his foot again right on top of me. As I was smothered under the stinky foot of a teenage boy I was amazed by my own stupidity. Somehow I had managed to provoke this boy, who thought I was a toy, into humiliating me. It became pretty warm during my close encounter with the dirty and sweaty fabric of his sock but the pressure was too low to actually harm me. Still I was pinned in place and the smell of his foot was forced into my nose. I actually was capable of breathing through it but it was a torture. The minute I was smothered felt like an eternity but eventually it would end with him raising his foot again.

 

“Is it still working?” the boy talked to himself once more as he looked at my motionless body. He looked into my open eyes and smiled as he saw me breathing heavily.

 

“This thing is just great”, he said and it sounded like he was talking to someone else. Quickly I noticed that one of his sisters had entered the room to look after him.

 

“Yeah but don’t break it… Why is it lying there like this?” She asked and Jamie laughed. “it just had its first encounter with my foot”, he replied. His sister gave him an annoyed glance as she sat down on the other side of me.

 

“I’ve got this feeling that this toy is something special. Someone has invested a lot of effort into it so you should honour it at least a little bit”, she said reproachful. I knew I should but I couldn’t prevent me from saying “Yes she’s right”.

 

Her glance immediately focussed on me as she seemed to be amazed that I had answered.

 

“How did you name him Jamie?” she demanded to know.

 

“Captain Nude… fits doesn’t it?” He said laughingly.

 

“Okay Captain Nude do you need anything?” His sister asked friendly. I didn’t know what to answer but I sensed a new chance to get out of this incredibly weird situation.

 

“Look I’m not a toy I’m an actual human being… I know this sounds crazy but…” I once again started only to get interrupted by her.

 

“Oh c’mon I really hoped it would do more than just telling it’s owner that it’s a human being”, she said and grabbed me from the bed.

 

“But…” I started again.

 

“Shut up Captain Nude say something different or do we have to do what we’ve done yesterday before you cooperate again”, she continued. Now I realised that it was the same sister that had caused me to cum yesterday.

 

“Would you really do that again Milly? I mean we don’t even know whether the substances coming out of his body are harmful in any way”, her brother interjected.

 

“It’s just a toy Jamie even if I would what’s the matter? But it’s yours so do whatever you like but remember it as a gift of Mum please and be careful”, she said.

 

“I guarantee you I won’t break it. Seriously it’s made for the use of children. Try it out if you like.” Jamie said.

 

“Try out what”, Milly and I exclaimed in unison but not with the same amount of agitation in our voices.

 

“I don’t know. I just pressed my thumb and my foot on it and it was unharmed and it actually reacted to it so I don’t know… What kind of stuff can happen to a toy which is lying around carelessly? Why don’t we just carefully test it’s durability?” He explained. I didn’t believe what he just said. Why would you test the durability of a toy you just got. Well the mind of a fifteen year old I guess. Milly surely would be more reasonable wouldn’t she?

 

“Well I always accidentally sat down on my dolls in the past. Once I’ve accidentally crushed my expensive Malibu Stacy but I didn’t like it anyway”, she replied curiously.

 

“No don’t do that”, I exclaimed but she didn’t listen to me and neither did Jamie.

 

“Well that’d be a good test wouldn’t it?” Jamie answered joyfully.

 

“Do you want to say that I weigh too much Jamie?” She replied with an angry voice.

 

“Prove the opposite… If it doesn’t break I didn’t say anything”, he replied laughingly. And within seconds Milly’s butt, covered in the same pink Jogging Pants with a wide Hollister Logo appeared above me and began descending.

 

“Nooo”, I screamed as I saw her ass approaching.

 

“Look how it reacts to this. I think there is some kind of micro-camera in it”, Jamie stated while Milly carefully sat down on me. Slowly my body became buried in her soft pants but just the knowledge that her nude ass-cheeks were most likely right behind the fabric was humiliating enough. But that turned out to be one of my least problems. The pressure increased dramatically as she slowly put more weight on me and I wasn’t capable of breathing anymore. I felt how my bones complained about the pressure and I started sweating in the heat under her butt. Fortunately she didn’t dare to sit on me for too long, fearing that it might break me after all, and so she released me from my agony shortly after.

 

“Look it’s still intact”, said Jamie as they both watched me catching my breath and groaning.

 

“Maybe it’s something one can let his anger out on”, Milly stated excitedly.

 

This is definitely going into the wrong direction.

End Notes:

Hope you liked it and as always reviews requested ;)

I've got more time now to write so the releases will go a little faster ;)

At least for the moment

Life as a toy Part I by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Hope you enjoy the next chapter which is splitted in two :) Some gentle scenes in here.

I’ve lived the life of a toy for three days by now and since no one would believe me when I said that I was a human, there was no chance of escaping from this hell. Jamie and Milly really enjoyed putting me through all kinds of dangerous experiments which I had survived so far but they surely had left marks on my body. My skin was covered by countless bruises and my arms and legs hurt from all the times I’ve been crushed under feet or butts. On the bright side was that I definitely had the feeling of growing even though it might only be half an inch per day. So far no one of this family had noticed me growing but that eventually would change.

 

I was lying around in Jamie’s bed as I had to witness him jerking off the third time in the last three days. In his left hand he held a picture of a cute girl in his age. I wondered whether it was his girlfriend or something like that but I neglected this thought since she hadn’t even been at his birthday. I couldn’t prevent myself from looking at his erect dick which from my point of view definitely looked impressive as it was thrice as big as me. Suddenly Jamie’s glance moved from the picture to me and he noticed where I was staring at.

 

“Is thing making photos or videos from me jerking off?” He asked himself as he moved his right hand, which had been at his dick a second before, grabbing me. It was disgusting but I couldn’t resist his force.

 

“Hey put me down and don’t touch me with that hand again it’s disgusting”, I yelled up to him. He didn’t listen to me. Instead he placed me on his nuts. I had the urge to vomit as I was standing on this strange surface directly next to his dick.

 

“Are you capable of doing the job for me?” he asked hopefully and I really hoped this was only a bad dream. My arms weren’t even long enough to surround the stem of his dick so how should I do this anyway. As Jamie noticed I wasn’t reacting to his request I could see him getting a little bit mad. He grabbed me again and carelessly threw me onto his bedside table. I crashed into his alarm and felt some bones in my body break. I screamed in pain and Jamie was just laughing. He really enjoyed letting out his anger on me. As I lay in front of the alarm I noticed something quite disturbing. I knew that I definitely had stayed a long time in that box but now was the first time I got to see the date we had today. Eight years had passed… Eight years? It seemed like

 

I was twenty-nine by now and I still wasted lifetime with being shrunken at the mercy of some kids. That was really depressing and even made me forget about the pain I was in. Meanwhile Jamie had finished his job and was about to dispose the tissues. As he stood up he slapped me from the table with a free hand, laughing at the sight of me rushing into the ground. After the crash I couldn’t prevent myself from crying about all this bullshit. I hadn’t really hurt myself during the crash but I still had a few broken ribs from my crash into the alarm. Nevertheless I was able to stand up. As Jamie left the room I knew that I had to take my chance to get away from this violent teenager. His mother and sisters weren’t at home by now so I might even get away from this house. I felt quite weak since Jamie refused to feed me and the only food I had got had been some crumbs lying around in his room. I actually was pretty fast and reached the door of Jamie’s room a lot faster than I expected. He was in the kitchen as always after jerking off. I ran across the hallway of this luxurious flat which at least had only one level and quickly reached the living room which now separated me from the front door. I heard Jamie working on something to eat in the kitchen so he wasn’t a menace for some time.

 

I had made it through half the room when my escape was suddenly interrupted by the front door opening and Jamie’s mum walking in. I hid myself under the glass table in the middle of the room hoping that she would pass by without noticing me. The ground shook under her steps as she approached the table and placed her handbag on it. She still wore her brown winter-boots which had a sole so thick that it nearly equalled my height. The sight of these mountain-like boots made me shiver in fear as I knew that if I’d end up beneath them there would be no chance of surviving it. And I mustn’t die since I was sure that if I’d die I’d wake up next to Jamie again and it all would begin anew. Jamie’s mum’s boots left behind deep imprints on the carpet as she walked around the table. I pressed myself against a table-leg as her left boot suddenly approached me. Before I could react it piled into me and sent me flying away from the table. The table shook from the impact and I heard her cursing as a glass dropped from it. I gathered myself and tried to ignore the pain as I had to dodge her next step. Fortunately I succeeded and avoided certain death. As Jamie’s mum picked up the glass our eyes met and I froze. Oh no, I thought as it seemed like my escape had failed now.

 

“Seems like Jamie has already lost his fascination for this toy”, she stated sounding quite disappointed. I even saw tears filling her eyes as she obviously was getting emotional about her son’s ignorance respective to the present she gave him. I wasn’t quite sure how to deal with the situation now and so I just continued to stand there frozen and staring at her. Then the front door opened again and the sisters joined their mother in the living-room.

 

“Hey cuties how were school today?” Their mother asked faking curiosity while she still was sad.

 

“It’s been great tomorrow we’d like to make a sleepover with some of our friends would that be okay with you?” Milly asked with a begging undertone.

 

“Sure honey why not. And by the way…Jamie doesn’t seem to like his present actually I’m gonna go buy him something else. Do you want to have that doll or shall I throw it away?”

 

The sisters looked at each other excitedly as they spotted me on the ground.

 

“Sure it’s gonna be awesome at the sleepover”, Jenny, the other sister, exclaimed and quickly approached me. She scooped me up and then the two of them went with me into their room. Milly had to know that Jamie wouldn’t have agreed with this since the two of them oftentimes had played with me together the last days but it seemed like now I’d have new “owners”. I was frustrated by my failed attempt to escape and scared of the announced sleepover tomorrow. A bunch of girls in puberty with a doll of a naked man? That promised to be a tough evening at least for me. I remembered the last sleepover I had with so much girls and it didn’t end well. I had been crushed underfoot and I feared that it would happen again. The girls carefully placed me on the pink blanket of a bed and started to undress. I’m really no paedophile but watching these two girls strip down in front of me like two sexy giantesses still turned me on. I looked around the room and was surprised as obviously both seemed to live in it. There was another big bed like the one I was located on and it had the same pink blanket and the same high amount of also pink cushions on it. This room was so damn stereotypical it nearly made me vomit. But instead I decided to stare at the two girls who were about to dress up in the same pink jogging pants as yesterday. I was capable of catching a glance at their unbelievably nice formed behinds as they vanished in the pants I already once had been smothered under.

 

“If I didn’t know better I’d assume that doll is watching our asses”, Milly stated as she saw me staring at them.

 

“I really don’t know what it is with that high-tech thingy but somehow it’s creepy… it looks and acts like a real naked human being”, Jenny stated as she saw that my penis was slightly erected.

 

“Well then let’s treat him like the cutie that he is”, Milly answered playfully and went down on all fours approaching me like a cat. Her head slowly appeared over the edge of the bed and moved down to me. Jenny laughed as Milly started to stretch her tongue out and slowly began licking my private zone. If they knew that I wasn’t a toy they’d probably crush me after all the dirty stuff Milly had done with me. I couldn’t believe she was actually blowing me and I pretty much got caught in the moment. It was one of my greatest fantasies and now it actually came true. Her warm and wet tongue soaked my body in saliva and I might would’ve been disgusted by the sight but I had my eyes closed to just enjoy the feeling. Shortly before I reached the climax I suddenly was lifted up into the air by her tongue and as I opened my eyes I was falling into her enormous mouth cavern. I didn’t really get nervous by this since she wouldn’t actually eat me. I mean I’m a toy aren’t I? And as I expected she only threw me around in her mouth a little bit and then spit me back onto the bed.

 

“It tastes salty… Just like I’d imagine a human to taste”, Milly stated and continued to lick over my body. This situation was so awkward but I decided to just enjoy it. It didn’t even trouble me that she had devoured me shortly. Actually this was one of the first times in the last decade that I actually felt somewhat safe. After a while Jenny joined in caressing my naked body with her soft fingers. It was like heaven and I realised that I really had needed something like this. After all this humiliation under feet and butts finally it seemed like I got rewarded. The two of them spent nearly an hour pampering me and I got lost in feelings of affection to my two giantess saviours. I came several times and after the fourth time they’d eventually stop and began examining me.

 

“Look how satisfied it looks”, Jenny stated. And it was true my mind was filled with nothing else but relaxation and satisfaction.

 

“I hope it’ll be more fairish now”, Milly replied. I knew that there was no sense in trying again to convince them of my humaneness and somehow I actually wanted to reward them for the pleasure they’ve caused me.

 

“How can I serve you?” I asked suddenly without thinking about it. I had faked a somewhat robotic accent which sounded rather ridiculous but it seemed to work since the two girls exchanged excited glances. Jenny then sat down on a chair next to the bed and placed her feet directly next to me. Her nicely formed feet were covered in fuzzy, thick, pink and white striped socks. As I stood next to them I noticed that I really had grown little bit. I matched her heel in height and I could imagine what she would want me to do and I had no problem with it. They had been so gentle so there was no reason why I shouldn’t pay them back. Without another order needed I approached her right foot and started rubbing it with as much effort as I could bring up. Milly whistled appreciatively while Jenny made sounds of relaxation and pleasure. Somehow I felt happy that my tiny hands could actually please her and it nearly made me ignore the slightly sweaty smell of her foot which was just not bad enough for me to feel humiliated by my work. Actually the procedure turned me pretty much on since there was nothing directly threatening my life. It was the first time for some time now that my fetish kicked back in and I enjoyed it. And the best part was that these girls didn’t even know that I drew pleasure from this since I was only a precious serving-toy in their eyes.

End Notes:

Hope you like the development so far and feel free to leave a comment on it in the reviews ;)

Thanks for reading.

Life as a toy Part II by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Finally I managed to finish this one thanks for waiting ;) Therefor it is a bit longer. Read through it to enjoy Ethans further adventures with this family and how it developes.

I had spent the afternoon and early evening with massaging the girls’ feet and really enjoyed it. At around 9 PM I had been too exhausted to continue and wanted to rest. The girls noticed that I seemed kind of weak and were once more impressed by how detailed my software seemed to be. Jenny carefully took me to a dollhouse located beneath the window in their room, and placed me into a plastic bed. It was damn hard but at least I got the chance to rest a little while the girls began to do their homework. I fell into a long and restorative sleep which healed my oppressed body from the strains of the past days. As I woke up on the next morning even my ribs had healed. I was amazed by the regeneration of my body and quickly noticed that I had increased in size again. It wasn’t much but enough for a good start in the day.

 

My back slightly hurt from the hard surface I had been sleeping on but I didn’t care. Jenny and Milly seemed to have already left for school so I was alone in the room. I decided to do some morning sport with my increased size and started to climb down the dollhouse from the second floor where I had been sleeping. It was pretty easy since the different levels were only slightly higher than my body. Right when I jumped down the last level, the mum entered the room with a loud rumbling. I startled and watched as she dragged a vacuum-cleaner into the room.

 

This machine looked unbelievably scary from my perspective and it didn’t exactly get better as it began producing its infernal noises. Her steps caused the ground to shake as she cleaned the room drawing closer and closer to my location. I was sure she would notice me since she would surely be careful when cleaning her girls’ room. I noticed that she was humming while she had earphones on. I saw how her giant feet moved towards the doll house as she didn’t seem to really pay attention to the floor beneath her.

 

As I realised that I might be in danger, I quickly climbed through a window into the dollhouse where I’d be safe. I watched as she ravaged through the room leaving nothing untouched. At some point she stood with her back to the dollhouse as she cleaned the space under what I supposed was Jenny’s bed. She was moving backwards dangerously close to the dollhouse as she stretched out her behind, covered in blue jeans, and it was beautiful for her age which I learned was actually forty-two.

 

But I hadn’t got much to time to admire it since it was crashing into the dollhouse. My world began turning upside down as the dollhouse collapsed under the force of the crash. Plastic furniture flew around and I got hit by my bed on my head, causing my vision to blur as the dollhouse toppled. From a grown perspective I’d be sure it didn’t look that dramatically but nevertheless the mother startled heavily. From my perspective it felt like I’d be in a real collapsing building. I was now jammed under a pile of plastic furniture and therefor unable to move. Right after the building had fallen over I could hear glass shattering and suspected that that the dollhouse had hit something on its way. After a short while I felt some liquid surrounding me and soaking my body. I became more and pretty soon the first drips entered my mouth convincing me that a bottle of cherry-lemonade got broken. I heard the mother cursing while I had to hold my breath since the amount of cherry-lemonade dripping onto me increased heavily.

 

Just when I began to panic I felt how the weight of the plastic was slowly lifted from me as the mother began cleaning up the mess she caused. As I could open my eyes again without them being filled with sugar water I startled as the only thing I was capable of seeing was a giant rectangular mop soaked with soapy water which already started pouring down on me. Before I could react I vanished under the thick, soft and unbelievably wet fibres of the mob as she started to wish the floor with it. The soap burned in my eyes and on my skin making me suspect that there was some kind of abrasive in the water. I became somewhat dizzy as I got continuously wiped around on the ground until eventually I was raised into the air, stuck to the mop, and then dunked into a bucket full of warm water where I was finally freed from the fibres of the mop. Under a massive amount of adrenaline rushing through my veins I managed to swim to the surface to finally catch breath. I couldn’t really see since my eyes hurt too much when opened but I could bet that my whole skin must have turned red by now.

 

“Oh hell no… Why didn’t I see it earlier?” I heard the mother say and quickly after I felt how I got lifted out of the bucket. She went with me to the bathroom where she held me under cold water which made me freeze but nevertheless felt unbelievably good on my excruciated skin. When she had finished washing me I felt that I was dried in a towel together with some other plastic stuff. I opened my eyes and my suspicion about my body colour was confirmed. I sighed but at least the nightmare had ended.

 

I was lying on a paper-towel while the mother hustled around to continue cleaning up. My burned skin hurt as hell but it was bearable. Eventually she came back to grab me from the sink and bring me back to the dollhouse which she had repaired. She placed me back into the bed where I woke up this morning and which smelled only slightly like cherry.

 

“Please look after what you’re doing next time”, I yelled up to her as she turned to leave the room and her earphones had been out for a while. She startled slightly and slowly turned back to the dollhouse. The look in her eyes was strange as she seemed to wonder whether I just said that or not.

 

“Yeah it’s me talking”, I continued excitedly as I finally had managed to unsettle someone in this family. She eyed me critically and approached the dollhouse. Without any word she grabbed me roughly which hurt my irritated skin. Raising me in front of her eye she began examining my red skin.

 

“So did the base actually attack the surface of this thing?” She began talking to herself. I sighed and nodded.

 

“Since my skin isn’t artificial but actual skin yes the base hurt my skin”, I told her. She seemed a little bit confused and started to poke my body causing further pain.

 

“A toy with actual skin? Did the producers use animal skin for that?” She asked and this time it felt like she was actually talking with me.

 

“There are no producers my dear… for the last time, I am no toy but a shrunken human being ... There is no technology allowing producing biological robots by now.” I answered calmly hoping that finally she would realise what was going on.

 

“There is no technology to shrink people either”, she replied sceptically. I rolled my eyes annoyed and she obviously noticed it and turned confused. I was sure that she was close to believing me finally. “I wasn’t shrunk by any technological device… It’s something paranormal happening to me every once in a while”. I found it best not to tell why I was actually shrinking.

 

“So you’re telling me that when my daughter blew you… You actually were a human being, some stranger whose dick she had in her mouth”, now she seemed angry and I didn’t like the direction in which this conversation developed. Still I couldn’t prevent me from quickly replying “more than once” with a slight smile on my face as I actually was a little bit proud of it. That might not have been the smartest answer though. Her grip got even tighter nearly squishing me in her fist. I groaned in pain.

 

“So if that’s true I have enough reasons to eliminate you here and now don’t you think? You tricked two young girls into pleasing your sick fantasies and these girls happen to me my daughters”, she yelled at me.

 

I tried to stay calm what was somewhat difficult since she was about to squash me. “No… I’ve tried to tell you everything often enough but you’ve all just cut me off and treated me like some kind of action figure so after all I’m the one who suffered the most from my stay here”, I replied knowing that I was right and that she would have to give in. Well in the end she would have more pull and she knew that. Nevertheless her grip softened and she laid me down onto Milly’s bed sitting down on a chair in front of it. I heard noises from outside the room and soon after Milly and Jenny joined us in the room. As they obviously were confused, their mum started to explain to them what she had found out. Anxious I could witness how their mood changed from happy to somewhat sceptical and angry.

 

“So you’re not a toy but a perverted bug man?” Jenny exclaimed disgustedly. I couldn’t believe that they actually saw it like that since it had been entirely their fault but I guess they just didn’t wasn’t to admit that. It’s always easier to accuse others than yourself especially when you’re in a much more dominant position. I remained silent as I suspected to have no further impact on how they would treat me now. I hoped they would just let me go but I could read from their faces that this was rather unlikely.

 

“But well at least he did a pretty good job massaging us we have to remember that”, Milly stated in a more conciliatory way. I nodded in agreement since she was right and I remembered the feelings of affection I had last evening. “You had been so gentle with me that I wanted to give something back”, I stated now more confident that a reasonable conversation would lead somewhere.

 

“True but now imagine he was into that… I mean he had a boner the whole evening even while massaging our feet. In the end he is just a creepy grown up taking advantage of young girls like us”, Jenny replied.

 

“I don’t believe that”, Milly answered. I looked from one to another while their mother suddenly stood up and approached me. She raised her foot onto the bed directly in front of me. She wore thick white socks which were a little bit dirty and had some stains of cherry lemonade on them. It was maybe an inch away from me and I could smell the strong scent of her foot in it. She moved it closer and touched me with it causing me to fall over backwards while I couldn’t prevent from being aroused again. I grew nervous as I realised that this was exactly what she had wanted to find out. I damned my fetish as I saw the satisfied smile on her face.

 

“See Milly? It’s like I said”, Jenny stated proudly.

 

“No it’s not I swear it’s all just misunderstanding”, I tried to save myself from what would follow now. But by now Milly seemed disgusted by me too.

 

“I’m sorry girls that I’ve brought this messed up creature into our home. But since it has happened now it’s up to you what you wanna do with him”, the mother apologised and looked at her daughters who now seemed to think about that. I awaited their answer anxiously as I hoped they wouldn’t kill me. I was just back on the way to regrow to my old size and I wouldn’t want to know what would happen if they’d squish me now. Milly then finally moved and grabbed me from the bed. She walked with me in her hand back to her mum and handed me over to her.

 

“There was a time when we thought that this is a doll on which we can let out our anger. I think after all what dad has done to you; you could project your anger onto this creature.” She said and Jenny agreed. I didn’t know anything about this family’s history and which kind of trouble their dad has caused but I surely wouldn’t want their mother to project her anger onto me. I saw that she had tears in her eyes as she slowly nodded.

 

“Hey I’m no creature and no toy but a human being. You don’t understand my situation would you please let me explain further?” I yelled in frustration but the mother just shut me up by stuffing me into the pocket of her jeans. It got dark around me as I was on the bottom of the pocket and only a slim stripe of light was visible. I felt how she started moving and after a short while I was removed from her pocket and placed on a stool in front of a piano. The surface I was standing on was black leather and as I walked around I noticed that the material gave in a lot and functioned similar to a trampoline. The mother arranged in front of me appearing like the goddess she was compared to me.

 

She wore a white top and now as I looked at her I realised how big her décolleté was and I doubted that she was in need of wearing a push-up to look like this. She looked down on me, her eyes piercing me already.

 

“You will address me as Lady Lydia from now on do you understand?” she stated in a demanding voice while towering over me like a monstrous wave ready to bury me underneath it if I’d give the wrong answer.

 

“Yes Lady Lydia”, I replied anxiously. Lydia went to the door of the room and locked it. Then she began undressing leaving me wondering what she was up to. Pretty soon she was completely naked and I could admire her for her age unbelievably well shaped body. No there was no doubt that she had at least D sized cups and even though she had a broad waist and thighs I have to admit that I found her highly attractive. Actually I really prefer girls with something to hold on to if you know what I mean. But well in that current situation I had other things to worry about. She approached the stool and gave me a close up view of her privates.

 

“You know… You always wanted to lie on top of me. Strange how times can change right?” She was talking to me like with her ex-husband and this was really uncomforting.

 

“Now I will be on top and there is nothing you could do against it”, she continued as she moved the stool in between her legs. With her hands she opened the entrance to a humid cave I wouldn’t want to explore and began descending…

End Notes:

Thanks for reading and reviews requested :)

Defiance and Salvation by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

This is the last chapter of A Determined Life even though originally I planned on continuing a little bit I came to the result that from here on it should be obliged to the reader fantasy how Ethan's life will develop. I hope you enjoy the last chapter

I ran around on the leather surface of the stool afraid of what would happen to me now. Lydia’s clitoris descended upon me and no matter where on the stool I’d be located there was no way out of this. I could already smell the slightly fishy smell of her privates and eventually I stopped running around and gave in to my fate. After another few seconds I became devoured by her hungry maw, trapped in between moist walls of flesh as I dove into the cavern.

 

There was plenty of space in it as it was to be expected from a woman who gave birth to three children. Quickly I got covered in her juices as my whole body was captured inside of this goddess. I got claustrophobic and it became a lot worse when suddenly I felt her fingers pushing me deeper inside of her. I began to panic again struggling to break free from this inhumane prison but my struggles only gave her the pleasure she wanted after all. The cavern got more and more wet and the sound of her moans echoed in it. Her fingers grabbed my legs and began pushing me up and down hitting my head against every single spot within this humid hell. I got dizzy and Lydia’s juices started to fill my mouth. It was disgusting but I desperately wanted to stay alive so I gave everything to not drop unconscious. I couldn’t tell how long the procedure continued since I only concentrated on surviving but you can’t imagine how relieved I felt when finally Lydia came and I was flooded out of her in a wave of her juices. Covered in a lake of the sticky substance I lied on the stool heavily breathing. After a while Lydia cleaned me and the stool with some paper-towels and then sat down into an armchair looking at me with satisfaction in her eyes.

 

“That was exactly how I wanted our relationship to develop Martin”, she stated and gave an exhausted sigh from her. I felt so humiliated but it hadn’t been the first time a giantess abused me like that. I remembered with disgust what my aunt Carmen had done to me but nevertheless I had hoped to never experience something like this again. Maybe hope is only for the grown people.

 

“I’m really glad you survived it Martin… Since now that I’ve got from you what you owed me there is only one thing left to do with you”, Lydia continued. I froze as I was sure that I wouldn’t want to know what kind of thing that was.

 

“But I’m not quite sure how to do it yet”

 

Well she was obviously talking about killing me but I just didn’t want to accept that. I had just begun to regrow… I just had to survive.

 

Lydia stood up from her armchair, grabbed me from the stool and placed me onto the Persian rug beneath it. She towered above me like a skyscraper and smiled down on me. She then raised her giant right barefoot over me. God I really hate this sight.

 

“Don’t kill me please. I’m not your ex-husband Lady Lydia I’m just an innocent guy who happened to be at the wrong spot at the wrong time.” I screamed up at her even though the only thing I could see was her bare sole with sprinkles of dust and dirt and some lint from her socks on it. She definitely was a psycho but a damn powerful one in this situation. I heard her laugh as I begged for my life to be spared and then she began descending her foot. Its shadow enlarged around me and I started running. Just before she stepped down entirely I managed to jump out of the critical zone. Relieved that I had dodged my damnation I turned around to see that she rose her foot again.

 

“Run Martin Run”, she snarled and I obeyed. I ran away as fast as I could dodging her steps along the way as she followed up. After a while I got exhausted and lacking in concentration. I missed a step and fell flat on my stomach. Tears ran down my face as I rolled over onto my back only to see what was to be expected.

 

“Got you”, Lydia exclaimed happily and placed her foot softly onto my tiny body. Her skin was slightly wrinkled and salty. She didn’t put much weight onto me but nevertheless I was pressed into her bare sole like an insect. I sweated heavily as I waited for her to squish me like a bug.

 

“How do you like it underneath there? Don’t worry I won’t finish you like that”, Lydia said tauntingly. She rolled me around under her foot covering me in foot sweat and lint before she released me. The cheesy scent of her feet stuck to my nose. She grabbed me from the carpet and laid me back onto the stool. She leaned over me and her huge breasts dangled over me.

 

“You like the sight don’t you?” She continued taunting me but nevertheless she was actually right. Her cleavage looked incredible and it turned me on.

 

“Yeah I bet you like big boobs Martin. And I bet you like my big butt too”, she stated and turned around showing off her unbelievably big nude butt. She wiggled with it and I backed off a bit.

 

“And now Martin… I am gonna sit on you. And I won’t spare you this time”, she announced. I was shocked and stared anxiously at this giant ass. She moved it over me and my world turned dark. Lydia giggled and then without much of a show she let herself fall onto me. Her soft and fat left butt cheek crashed into me and buried me beneath it. I felt my bones shatter as the pressure was way too much for my poor body. When Lydia started to wiggle her butt on top of me, my arms and legs got distorted. I felt how she enjoyed flattening me into nothingness as a projection of her ex-husband who must have been a real dick if Lydia thought he’d deserve this.

 

I was desperately trying to survive but I felt how I grew weaker as Lydia didn’t seem to want to stop squishing me. The temperature was way too high and even her butt sweated. After a while which felt like an eternity in hell I couldn’t resist anymore and blacked out.

 

I got haunted by nightmares most of them concerning Lydia. The good part of every nightmare is that at some point you wake up. And waking up means you’re still alive. Sunlight flooded my eyes which I then opened. Scared that I might have woken up on that plastic bed in the girls’ room I stood instantly up. Within this movement I cursed myself for this displacement activity which now caused me enormous pain. I was still on the stool where I had been squished yesterday. I grew quite excited as I realised that I must have grown again. I had gained at least another three inches.

 

Now I really had the size of a big action figure and the best part was that my body seemed to be intact so far. Lydia’s room was empty so I had to take my chance and I climbed down the stool. Moving still hurt but this could probably be my last chance to escape from this psychotic family. My new size allowed me to move a lot faster through the room than before so I had no trouble reaching the door within a few minutes. My main problem was that the door was closed and I was way too big to slide through the crack under the door.

 

I looked for an opportunity to climb up to the door handle but I couldn’t find any. My adrenaline rush decreased again and frustration took its place. I sat down next to the door and used the time I got to think about the previous events. I was pretty sure that I hadn’t died last evening but Lydia definitely broke a lot of my bones and squished my arms and legs. But since I hadn’t waked up in the plastic bed I had slept in the last time I could be sure that I survived Lydia’s torture. That would imply that while regrowing my body would regenerate itself incredibly. That truly was pretty quaint right? I reminisced for at least an hour or two until I heard sounds from outside the room.

 

“Mrs Liffet are you home?” A familiar female voice exclaimed in the hallway.

 

“I’m here to look after Jamie”, it continued. No one seemed to reply but steps continued to echo through the rooms. I couldn’t tell where I had heard this voice already but something in it convinced me that she was my way out of here. I started to hammer my hands against the wooden door and cried for help. The steps drew closer encouraging me to continue with even more effort. I noticed that I hadn’t really thought this through when the door slammed open and catapulted me across the room. I slammed against Lydia’s bed-post crying out from shock and pain.

 

My eyes re-focussed on the entrance when I saw a lady in my age enter the room. She was basically a textbook beauty and her sole appearance made me grasp for air. Long curly blonde hair adorned her head and shoulders. Her blue eyes were shining in the sunlight and her outfit was more than seductive. Her eyes spotted me lying leaned against the bed-post and an expression of amazement and delight developed in her beautiful face. She slowly came closer and with every step her wonderful smile grew broader and filled my heart with more excitement.

 

“This can’t be a coincidence… Something in this world has lead us to this point my dear cute Ethan”, she said.

 

“I can only agree there my saviour. There is no one in this world I’d prefer seeing right now Keira”.

 

The End

End Notes:

I hope you liked the story and stay tuned for a new story from my Screyquid-Universe.

I'm probably gonna work onSix months at Ewe's Mercy soon but that is not my primary concern at the moment.

Thanks for reading :)

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5670