Goddesses of Justice by Kaizori
Summary:

This is the story of Myri, a young twenty something, who meets a beautiful woman who is much more then she seems.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Body Exploration, Destruction, Insertion, Lesbians, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft), Tera (101 mi and up), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: No Word count: 19362 Read: 126266 Published: December 09 2015 Updated: March 02 2016
Story Notes:

This is a revamp of a previous story of mine which, just didn't work the way I would have liked. I will release the chapters as demand dictates.

 

So if anything seems overtly similar, it's because I worked from the same notebook.

 

Enjoy :)

~Kaizori~

1. The Rainy Drive Home by Kaizori

2. A New Dawning by Kaizori

3. The First Romp by Kaizori

4. A Revelation by Kaizori

5. Under Her Gaze by Kaizori

6. Challenge One: Remain Alive by Kaizori

7. Challenge Two: Don't Fall by Kaizori

8. Challenge Three: Within Her is Trust by Kaizori

9. A Goddess Anew by Kaizori

10. The Shower and Purgatory by Kaizori

11. A Night Out by Kaizori

12. Crashing the Club by Kaizori

13. Inside by Kaizori

14. Twin Planets by Kaizori

The Rainy Drive Home by Kaizori
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

On a highway in the middle of Kansas, there was only one car, a Ford F-150, which was travelling west, straight into the sunset.

 

The driver of that truck was Myri, a twenty-three year old girl, who worked a dreary job as a receptionist in a large town near the village that she just moved into.

 

Myri had much on her mind, she knew moving to Kansas would be difficult, but it should have been more rewarding. She was struggling to find the reward in any of it. Her mind wandered as she looked for the positives. She realized that there were a number of events she would be attending in town which sounded fun. Hopefully an opportunity to relax.

 

It was slightly positive, and it was enough.

 

She thought more about that upcoming opportunity, when suddenly she was jerked back to reality. She realized she had been doing 71 in a 55 zone. As evidenced by a set of blue and red lights, and the shrill siren of a highway patrolman.

 

“Damn.” Myri cursed as she pulled to the side of the road and stopped the car. The police cruiser parked right behind her. The officer got out of the car and approached Myri's driver side window.

 

“Ma’am, do you know why I pulled you over?”

 

“I was doing fifteen over the speed limit.”

 

“Thanks for your honesty, may I see your license and registration?”

 

“Yeah…” Myri handed these items to the officer, who looked at the driver’s license.

 

“Myrium LaFayette?”

 

“That’s me.”

 

The officer sauntered back to his car to do the report.

 

Myri sighed, “Thanks fate, I finally found a positive, and I get pulled over. Screw you.”

 

Myri stared into her deep blue eyes in the rearview mirror, frustrated with her luck. She looked down and tugged on her skirt to reveal a little more of her legs. Perhaps the officer would let her off.

 

She hoped he wouldn’t give her a ticket just for being “kind”.

 

She stewed more, and was thoroughly frustrated with the situation by the time the officer returned. Myri was proverbially shaking her fist at the fates, the sky, and her rearview mirror, he analyzed Myri’s eyes, looking for signs of intoxication.

 

“Have you been drinking ma’am?”

 

“No I’m not drinking, I’m fine, just thinking and being frustrated with my day."

 

"Where are you from Myrium?" he inquired

 

"The next town past Roland, Kanesville, why do you ask?"

 

The officer continued, "Did you move there recently? Because this address is not in Kanesville, and we are certainly a long way from Seattle."

 

"Just last week sir, I haven't had a chance to get my license localized.”

 

The officer sighed, and just looked out into the nearby field, rolling his eyes. Having not found any physical sign of intoxication, he decided against giving Myri a ticket.

 

"I would really not like your first impression of the police here to be a speeding ticket in a no traffic zone, and you probably have the whole world on your mind. How about I give you a warning, and I just consider this a welcome to our state?"

 

"That would make my day feel better sir, sorry for taking your time."

 

The officer extended his hand and Myri took it in a firm handshake. "Alright Myri, I hope you have a safe drive home, and welcome to Kansas.”

 

"Appreciate it Officer…"

 

“Derrik Allen."

 

“Thanks, Officer Allen.”

 

Myri rolled up her window and turned the motor back on and started back on the highway. As she drove along a strong rain storm began pounding on the windshield, making it much more difficult to see the eroded road. As she passed through Roland the rain intensified.

 

Soon she was on the final mile into Kanesville, and she saw a young woman walking along the side of the road. She had long blonde hair and was rather tall, she was wearing a wet yellow blouse and white capris.

 

Myri pulled over and opened the windows so she could hear her. "Hop in, I will take you into town!"

 

"Are you sure?" she asked

 

"Are you kidding? Come on!" Myri popped the door open and she gracefully hopped into Myri's car.

 

Her smile was incredible, her perfectly straight teeth shined in the little light available, framed by her beautiful pouty lips. Myri looked her up and down. She had to be almost six feet tall, about half a foot taller than she was.

 

"What's your name?" Myri inquired

 

After wiping some of the water from her face she responded "Alliana.”

 

Myri thought she was quite beautiful, "Well nice to meet you Alliana, I am Myri, and I just moved into town last week."

 

Alliana laughed softly "Well I knew that had to be the case because I should know everyone in this town, and if you had lived here for much longer than a week under my nose I would be very disappointed in myself.”

 

Myri let out a little nervous laugh, “Where is your place Alliana?”

 

“Oh, turn left up on Maple, I live in the third house on the right."

 

There was a long silence, one which was punctuated by the sound of the rain beating on the windshield.

 

Alliana broke the silence, “Your truck has a really comfy seat.”

 

She looked toward Alliana “Well cared for, and broken in.”

 

Alliana smiled even wider, “My car isn’t nearly that comfy, I might just hitchhike to town with you and sell my car.”

 

Myri laughed at that prospect, despite it being a sarcastic comment.

 

"Well it is really nice to meet someone in town. Even the silly girl who was walking around on the highway in rain."

 

"At least I walk! Keeps me healthy!" she responded, crossing her arms, pressing them into her chest.

 

Myri noticed her perfectly maintained bare feet, clean due to the water she had tread through. “Do you usually go walking barefoot? Or was that just today?”

 

Alliana turned to her, “It wasn’t raining when I started!” she leaned closer to Myri, “But, I like the feeling of the ground, it is rejuvenating.”

 

"I'm just glad I could help you out Alliana." Myri forced a smile as she pulled up to Alliana's home.

 

Alliana opened her door "Thanks for picking me up and taking me home, it was kind of you."

 

"No problem Alliana, we should hang out.”

 

Alliana turned around, “That would be nice, what’s your phone number?”

 

Myri recited her number, which Alliana did not write down.

 

Alliana closed the door and started walking back to her house. Myri then noticed her generous butt, beautiful, without being overstated. Myri wished her own butt was that nice.

 

Myri drove home, glad to have made a new friend.

End Notes:

No Giantess Content yet, a couple more chapters of character building.

~Kaizori~

A New Dawning by Kaizori

Myri woke up to a bright sunny morning, and she fell asleep again.

 

Twenty minutes later, it was even sunnier, and Myri couldn’t stay in bed any longer.

 

“Another day,” she sighed, looking at her phone. One message received.

 

"Are you doing anything tonight Myri?"

 

Myri beamed, “She remembered my number!”

 

She jumped out of bed, excited to have a friend. Hitting the reply button, she responded with evident sarcasm, "Well, all I had planned was to ponder my life and wallow in boredom, I can't miss that!"

 

"We are going to have fun tonight, I'm excited to hang out with you."

 

“What do you want to do?” Myri replied

 

Several minutes passed. “Wear something nice, I’ll drive you there, I’ll pick you up at seven.”

 

Myri ate lunch because it was already 1 in the afternoon, before planning her outfit.

 

“What should I wear… blue or green…” Myri sifted through her boxes in the closet. She found a nice pair of white heels, and some gold glittery flats. She placed those shoes near the bed as candidates.

 

Myri looked through a small wooden box which was filled with her cheap jewelry. Deciding on hoop earrings, she set those aside.

 

She found her tight blue dress, it was a multi-tiered number, with four layers falling just above the knee. It was sleeveless, with a plunging neckline.

 

“I don’t need to show that much cleavage, its only girl’s night out.” She pulled out a white tank-top to wear underneath.

 

Deciding the dress needed a spin in the laundry, she gathered some clothes, and got a load going.

 

While the clothes washed, Myri unpacked and watched some Saturday cartoons. Background noise, she told herself. Really it was just to keep from being nervous, she didn’t know what to expect, she didn’t want to ruin a friendship before it started.

 

Soon the dryer was beeping and it was 6 o’clock. Myri had fallen asleep on the couch.

 

She looked at the clock. “Shit!”

 

Jumping up, she ran to the dryer and pulled out her dress, which was now unwrinkled, and ran to her room. She tore off the pajamas she had worn all day, and put on a pink bra and panty set.

 

She put on her tank-top and pulled the dress over her head.

 

She looked at her reflection, her brunette hair was a mess, she combed and straightened her hair, and made sure her make-up was looking pretty.

 

By six-fifty she was satisfied that she looked acceptable. Looking at herself in the mirror, she thought she looked mature, but playful. After adjusting her bra strap she slipped into her heels.

 

Then the doorbell rang.

 

“Just as I finished, good timing Alliana.” She thought, as she ran to the door, making a satisfying click-clack with the impact of her chosen footwear.

 

Myri opened the door, Alliana invited herself in, her feet clad in black stilettos, with three white ribbons holding her foot into the shoe.

 

Alliana wore a strapless black party dress, it was held taut by her generous breasts, but it contained them handily, and to enhance her hourglass figure she wore a white studded belt which wrapped under her chest, and forced the fabric to flow outwards.

 

Myri was envious of Alliana's assets, and was surprised when she pulled her into a hug.

 

“Myri, you look so cute!”

 

“Thanks, you don’t look so bad yourself.”

 

Alliana took Myri by the arm, “Ready for our date?”

 

Myri laughed, and played along, “Yes, let’s go.”

 

The girls clicked and clacked to the car, arm in arm, both happy to have made a friend.  Alliana opened the passenger door for Myri, allow her to get into her Beamer. She strode to the other side of the car and opened the door to sit next to Myri, turning over the engine.

 

“Nice car Alliana.”

 

“Please call me Ali.”

 

Myri obeyed, “Nice to meet you Ali.”

 

Alliana laughed, and got on the highway to Rainier, the town where Myri worked. Her objective was a small club which catered to ladies. High class alcohol.

 

"This will be fun Myri, I promise!" Alliana beamed

 

"I can accept that" Myri thought it was much, much more than acceptable, this was the greatest thing that had happened to her this week! This train of thought crashed when she heard Ali

 

"Myri, are you okay over there?" Alliana asked

 

Myri snapped out of her alternate reality and came back in sync with Alliana, who laughed at the daze Myri had gotten into.

 

Upon arriving at the club, Alliana opened Myri's door and led her inside, a few people were scatter through the building, but not enough to indicate the real business had yet begun. Ali dragged Myri straight to the bar, and slapped her hand down, “Mike!”

 

A skinny, bearded man, who appeared in his thirties emerged from under the counter. Who looked concerned at first, until he recognized who was calling his name.

 

He hopped the counter, embracing Ali “Where have you been?”

 

Ali laughed “Busy Mike, just busy with life and my work.”

 

Mike turned to Myri, “And who have we here?”

 

Ali wrapped her arm around Myri’s waist, pulling her in, “This is Myri, we just met yesterday.”

 

Mike raised an eyebrow, “And you brought her here? You must be crazy.”

 

Myri was taking everything in, it was a nice room, modern fixtures, and a large dance floor. “Just get us something to drink before the crowd gets here.”

 

Mike pulled out a couple martini glasses, “I know will get to something heavy by the end of the night, but why don’t we start a little slower?”

 

Ali just laughed in response, before turning to Myri, squeezing her knee. “I’m going to the ladies room Myri, try not to have too much fun without me.” Ali then gracefully slid off her chair and walked to the bathroom.

 

Mike finished preparing the girl’s martini’s and set them down on the bar in front of Myri, who sipped her drink, testing it.

 

Mike leaned down on his elbows to get close to Myri, “So are you here as friends?”

 

“Yeah, Ali invited me out to get to know her better, she’s the first person I met in Kanesville.”

 

“So you are new around here! Exciting, new people, places, friends.”

 

“Yeah, it has been interesting, Ali has been very nice to me.”

 

“She is a wonderful girl, a bit of a partier, and she’s here most Saturday’s. How much do you know about her?”

 

Myri laughed, ‘I know where she lives, and that she tends to run in the rain barefoot.”

 

Mike stood there for a moment before realizing that Myri was serious, then he laughed deeply, “Sounds like Ali, just be ready for a ride, Ali is like a storm, and you could be pulled along for the ride.”

 

Mike had left to tend to some of the people approaching the bar, and Myri turned and noticed that about 30 people had filtered in during her brief conversation with the bartender. She was shocked, and at that moment the lights dimmed, and a deep bass beat phased into existence.

 

“Guess the party is starting.” She thought, looking for Ali.

 

Ali snuck up behind Myri, rubbing Myri’s back as she passed.

 

“You said you’ve lived in Kanesville for a long time, just how long is a long time.”

 

Ali laughed, “A long time Myri, but it’s been over 20 years!”

 

Myri took a sip from her glass, and continued “So most of your life? You must like it there, or just hate moving!”

 

Alliana thought as she smelled her drink “I do love Kanesville, it is certainly a peaceful town! Although, I think I just want to avoid moving, because it’s such a pain.”

 

“Well, when I like it, I’m sure I’ll be stuck there too! What do you love about Kanesville Ali?”

 

She again thought, and responded diplomatically, “The people are kind and calm, and most never seem to leave. I’m fairly sure a fair number of them have never left the town! The man who runs the hardware store is the only person who I don’t know. He’s so old that he can’t remember his name, and he is honestly a different person every time you see him!”

 

“He sounds interesting, how old do you think he is?”

 

“Old. Just old.”

 

The couple laughed about this poor senile man, until they realized just how mean that was.

 

After a short, awkward silence, Alliana asked, “How do you like your job Myri?”

 

Myri looked out the window, “It’s a job, and it pays the bills, but I honestly get very depressed about just how menial and worthless my job is, my whole purpose in being there is to be a gender balance, I’m the only girl in the office. I just wish I could do something more interesting.”

 

“I’m sorry Myri that sounds so… terrible.”

 

“It’s okay, I’m pretty used to doing nothing, as much as it seems boring, I live on.”

 

There was another pause as Ali thought of what to do next.

 

Myri spoke first “What do you want tonight Ali?”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Well, you touch me softly, pull me, and you have been treating this like a date, and I’m curious what your intentions are.”

 

Ali looked shocked, and maybe a little hurt. Myri felt bad, that wasn’t her intention.

 

Ali looked down, shocked that she might have so grossly misread Myri, “Well, I want a friend, and I thought you might… might…” she trailed off, looking into Myri’s eyes.

 

Myri was at a cross-roads with a relative stranger and she had a decision to make. She tried to be as open as possible. She needed to get the true intentions of this girl, and decide what to do with it in the next thirty seconds.

 

If Ali wanted something more, then Myri had to decide if she wanted a woman.

 

She had thought about girls in high school, experimented in college, but as an adult she had never had a real partner, and she couldn’t figure out why she couldn’t get a guy. But right now there was a vulnerable woman, who really seems to want her.

 

“Ali, if you want a friend, I am willing to be your friend.” She paused as she thought, “but if you want a girlfriend then… I’m might be willing to try it.”

 

Ali’s eyes brightened immediately.

 

“Really? Are you really interested?” Ali’s excitement was building quickly.

 

“I’m willing to try.” She had been swept up into the storm of Ali. Apparently, Mike knew what he was talking about.

 

Ali looked ecstatic, she downed the rest of her drink and pulled Myri on to the dance floor. Myri was caught off guard and almost dropped her drink. She followed Ali into a dance, which was actually much closer to a mosh pit.

 

The music was now becoming more intense, and everyone felt the approaching drop.

 

Ali got behind Myri and took her hands, swaying to the beat, and guiding her unaccustomed girlfriend in the dance. Myri was curious, and felt deep, happy feelings in her heart. She was starting to feel the music more fully, and as the alcohol finally hit her system, she danced with Ali, jumped into her new world, and relationship with her intense blonde girlfriend.

 

Myri caught the eye of Mike at the bar, who observed silently, seemingly knowing what was going on, he smiled when he saw Myri. Who was now enjoying the night much, much more.

 

Myri guided Ali to the bar, “Mike, bourbon please.”

 

Ali raised her eyebrow, and laughed, “Me too.”

 

“Coming right up.” The busy bartender finished a couple other drinks, before dropping glasses for the girls.

 

Upon receiving the bourbon, Myri looked at Ali, touching her glass to Ali’s, “To the Storm.”

 

Ali smiled, “To the Storm.”

 

The girls downed the bourbon, and escaped to the dance floor once again, after ditching their heels of course.

 

Later in the evening, Myri and Ali were wasted, and the girls got into the car, Ali drove, and seemed to have control of the vehicle, but was obviously inebriated. She swerved, and dodged trees, arriving at her home safely at about 4 in the morning.

 

Myri was fast asleep, and Ali was very tired, but she managed to gather the energy to carry Myri into the house, dropping her on the couch, and unable to gather the energy to climb the stairs, she passed out on the floor.

End Notes:

Still no Giantesses, but we have Lesbians! ;)

~Kaizori~

The First Romp by Kaizori

Myri awoke in an unfamiliar place with little recognition of the previous night’s events.

 

She felt hung-over, and had a migraine which was hurting like a bitch. After a few moments she observed her surrounding, a beautifully adorned home, which appeared to have an extreme modernist designer. Glass walls, and very, very open.

 

Myri looked to the ground, and to her surprise, there was a beautiful woman, who was very, very passed out. Then it all clicked.

 

“How did Ali get me in here?”

 

She was amazed that Ali was able to move her from the car to the couch.

 

“We are going out now, which means I’m entitled to a look.”

 

Myri looked over her girlfriend, from her pouty lips to her manicured feet, Myri compared herself to Ali, noticing that Ali’s hands were skinny like her own. Ali’s breasts were larger, as well as her butt. However Myri was proud to note that her own waist was slightly thinner.

 

Myri started to get excited again, she had someone... a beautiful woman. Her curious girlish feelings welled up inside her, because it just felt right.

 

Something about this was just perfect.

 

Myri sat on her knees as her eyes scanned Ali’s body, barely covered by her party dress. From her feet, to her ankles, ankles to her hips, and up to her breasts, and to her eyes…

 

“Enjoying the view?” Myri fell over onto her bum, slightly embarrassed at her voyeurism, and more embarrassed that she had been caught.

 

Myri got her breath back, lying there, responding, “Yes, the view is really nice.”

 

Ali rolled over and scooted over to Myri, spooning her, “Last night was really fun Hun, I hope you enjoyed yourself.”

 

Myri was deep in thought, she had had fun last night, that most fun she had had since college. She rolled over to look into Ali’s eyes. Ali’s light blue eyes contrasted Myri’s Deep Blue nicely, the light from the window reflected between them.

 

“I only missed one thing.” Myri closed her eyes and kissed Ali, who enthusiastically accepted the kiss, returning it. The girls laid there on the floor, holding one another, smiling.

 

Ali spoke first “How was it?”

 

Myri sighed “Wonderful.”

 

Ali laughed, “The better question is, why we are here on the floor?”

 

“You started it.”

 

They laid there for a few more tender moments, before Myri stood, and picked Ali up, “You carried me in, I’ll carry you to your bed.”

 

“How sweet.”

 

Myri held Ali carefully, as tenderly as she could as she carried her up the stairs, to her bedroom. Naturally she did not know which room was her bedroom.

 

Ali laughed when Myri couldn’t find it. “Two doors up on the left sweetie.”

 

Myri placed Ali on the bed, once there, Ali pulled Myri onto the bed, kissing her deeply.

 

The girls made out with vigor, clothing flying every which direction, until the women were nude, and rubbing each other intensely. Their breasts pressed together, and their lips locked and interlocked, until the sound of moaning and the high pitched gasps of intense unified orgasm filled the halls of the house.

 

Silence then followed, repeated by moaning and gasping, until the sun set upon the little town of Kanesville, where the intense sexual romp of two beautiful vixens continued into the night.

End Notes:

Shorter lead-in to the next chapter, where the first Giantess Content is.

Fortunately I was prepared and that chapter will go up tonight too.

~Kaizori~

A Revelation by Kaizori

It had been several weeks, and Ali and Myri had given up on living in separate homes. Myri was just finishing up her move into Ali’s home. She had cut the contract with the landlord and Ali paid the severance fee. Myri was just excited to finally be moved in with her gorgeous girlfriend.

 

Myri was getting ready to go to work, so she was by the front door when Ali passed by and grabbed her butt. She hugged Ali, looking up into her eyes. Ali smiled. “I’m headed to Rainier, and will be back at 5.”

 

“I’ll be sure to be off work before then.”

 

“Are you ever going to tell me what you do?”

 

"Myri, how do you feel about mysteries?"

 

"Dammit! Would you please tell me?"

 

“Myri, what I do is intense, and you might not believe it.”

 

“I will, come on, you work from home, what could it possibly be?”

 

Ali sighed, and hugged Myri, pulling her in tightly. “If you really want to know what I do, you will have to do it with me.”

 

“What does that even mean Ali? Are you some kind of spy?”

 

Ali burst out into laughter, “No sweetheart, I am not a spy, it is such better, and much more special than that.” Ali looked into Myri’s eyes, “however, I am serious, I can’t show you if you aren’t ready to accept some strange things.”

 

Myri was silent, and thought it felt right, she felt strangely peaceful. “Okay Ali, I want to know.”

 

“Well quit your boring job tonight, you won’t need it anymore, and be ready to have an open mind.” Ali kissed Myri’s forehead as she turned to leave.

 

When Myri got in the car she felt peaceful and strange. It felt like this was the reason she had come to this town, to get away from her problems. Even stranger, she felt no concern with leaving her job as a receptionist.

 

She had however had a nice supervisor, despite some of the people in the office being assholes to her, so she decided to work the shift then let the supervisor know that something had come up.

 

Walking into the office, she straightened her skirt, and pulled her suit closed and buttoned. Sitting at her desk, she smiled, and greeted people.

 

Guided investors to meetings.

 

She laughed at web comics on her computer, as she pulled her personal files off the machine.

 

She talked with some of her coworkers about the weather.

 

It was a standard day like any other.

 

When the end of the work day arrived, Myri’s supervisor Jim walked past her desk, “See you tomorrow Myri.”

 

“Hey Jim, wait up.”

 

“What’s up?”

 

“Look I’ve had some family issues come up…”

 

Jim looked slightly shocked, but mostly concerned. “Is there any way we can help?”

 

“No Jim, you’ve been kind to me, but I cannot keep my position, I will not be available and I just simply have to quit.”

 

“That’s unfortunate, I will let the others know. But you do know how quickly this position will fill, so if you do decide to return, it likely won’t be available.”

 

Myri feigned some tears, to drive the impact in, “That’s okay. I should be just fine.”

 

“Look if you need anything let someone know, I understand, and feel for you. Just take care of your family.” He gave Myri a side hug.

 

Myri grabbed a few things, before turning and walking out the door. She got in the car and waited for Jim to drive away, before pumping the music.

 

Myri was certainly nervous, and she was concerned that she had just drop all of her income. As she thought about it, she realized that Ali works only a few hours a week, and never seems to have any money issues.

 

She wondered what kind of job Ali had that would allow that kind of schedule.

 

She had been wondering that for the entire time she had been dating her, but it never was brought up.

 

She arrived home in record time, due to her notoriously reckless driving. Opening the door she called out, “Ali, are you home?"

 

She heard only Ali's melodious voice, “Myri come downstairs, there is something I need to show you."

 

Myri descended the staircase, and was no closer to seeing Ali. “Ali, where are you."

 

Her voice once again reached out like a melody. “Before I tell you where to go, you must know there are only two options here…” she paused for a moment, “and you will either believe me and we will grow closer together, or you will call me insane, and you can leave.”

 

Myri laughed, “Of course you are insane sweetheart.”

 

Ali laughed, breaking her calm tone. She calmed down quickly though and resumed, “Well, that is your opinion, look to your left, and feel along the wall, there is a latch in the wall that will open a secret door. Open it and come inside.

 

“Ali, you aren’t doing much to disprove my Russian spy theory.”

 

Another giggle from the darkness.

 

Ali stood from the opposite side of the room, and she started to shine.

 

Myri was dumbstruck, “Why are you glowing Ali?” Ali just walked toward Myri, getting brighter and brighter. Ali was wearing a short, revealing silver dress, which fell only to her mid-thigh, the tantalizing flesh glowed, from her bare legs, to her voluptuous cleavage. She reached Myri and embraced her in the warmest hug Myri had ever experienced.

 

“Myri, I am a Goddess, a Goddess of Justice, and you may soon join me, but first there must be a test of your resolve. I think you are ready... Do you believe in me?”

 

“Yes, I do Goddess.”

 

Myri looked into the silvery eyes of the Goddess Alliana, who snapped her fingers, and she was suddenly gone. Myri was on a flat white floor. In a room which stretched, apparently into eternity.

 

Myri spun around to a sight which was beyond her comprehension, it was a toe, which soared 100 feet above her. Above that toe was a leg, which towered 2000 feet into the sky to her crotch, which continued further, 4000 feet into the air, to her head.

 

Myri was scared, but knew she could not run from her Goddess. Ali was simply too large.

 

“Myri, you are now one tenth of an inch tall, welcome to being mine.”

End Notes:

Hey look! Who could have seen that coming?

I have another chapter or two almost done, if anyone wants them tonight, let me know, I'll finish it up and post it.

~Kaizori~

Under Her Gaze by Kaizori

Myri was beyond stunned, she was staring at a goddess who’s pinky finger was 6 times wider then she was tall. She was definitely in shock, and Ali was imposing, and immensely overpowering without even moving.

 

Then she moved.

 

Alliana carefully came down to Myri's level and spoke with a voice that sounded to Myri like beautifully toned fireworks. Explosive, but comprehensible.

 

"Myri, I won’t hurt you right now, this I promise you."

 

Taking a moment to collect her shattered mind, Myri spoke, "Alliana, how did you shrink me? How is this possible?"

 

She paused and then explained "Myri, I am a Goddess, and this is one of my abilities."

 

Myri in her stunned state could only mutter one word. "Wow."

 

Alliana smiled.

 

"So you wanted to know what I do, and you couldn’t know without joining me. I cannot really just give it to you without you learning first-hand what I do, and I thought we would start small."

 

"Literally, Ali, I thought you were as beautiful as a Goddess, I was wrong, you simply are one”, Ali smiled, her 150 foot wide smile was massive, Myri stared into her left eye and started to see how much greater she was than just a beautiful woman. She was a Goddess. Her Goddess.

 

She spoke again breaking Myri out of her train of thought. "Myri, I have a couple challenges for you to perform, they are dangerous, but intended to give you experience. If you want to start now you can, or you can wait.

 

Myri had no intention to wait, “Let’s do it!”

 

Alliana was surprised and quite pleased, she smiled as wide as she could and blew Myri a small kiss which knocked her on her tush. She giggled. "Myri, it may be dangerous, but I promise it will be possible and not too difficult, I do love you after all!"

 

Myri smiled, this was not an expected end to her evening, nor was it logical, but it was certainly better than the mundane existence she endured before she met her Goddess. She suddenly detected movement from above, Ali’s 300 foot long hand was descending to her level, Myri steeled herself, with all the trust Ali had instilled in her tiny heart, trusting that Ali would be gentle. 

 

She was. Before she knew it she was sitting on Ali’s enormous palm, traveling through the halls of their home at a rate of 2000 miles per hour. Ali ascended the stairs, and carefully placed Myri on the floor in the middle of the upstairs hallway.

 

"Myri your first challenge is to survive at your current size for 1 hour, and it’s not like I will be pursuing you, I’ll just be getting ready for bed, Are you ready?"

 

This caught Myri off guard, the idea of being crushed under Ali’s foot was intriguing but also horrifying. Myri was scared, and she was not certain she could ever truly be ready for it, but she felt ready enough.

 

With a shaking voice she declared "Ali, I’m ready."

 

Ali rose to her full stature, spinning on her heels, and walking into the bathroom. The ground shook violently with each step, Myri couldn’t stay on her feet.

 

When the tremors stopped, Myri started to run.

End Notes:

What will happen next?

Stay tuned.

~Kaizori~

 

PS. It would be truly helpful to me if you review and let me know what you think. I am curious how everyone like this story!

Challenge One: Remain Alive by Kaizori

Myri ran from the middle of the dark brown tile she was standing on. She knew that this tile was only 18 inches wide. But it took a minute and a half to cross entirely.

           

The grout was like a trench for Myri, and she settled on the edge looking into Ali’s bathroom.

 

 

Alliana was standing there looking at herself in the mirror, when she put her dainty hands behind her back. She grabbed hold of the zipper that held the dress to her ponderous tits and unfastened the zipper.

 

Myri watched the cloth fold and contract and crumple in slow motion. As the dress released from her breasts, they bounced and relaxed in the freedom of open air. As the dress fell from Alliana's incredibly curvy body Myri's eyes were glued to her. She had never before realized the incredible grace and power that Ali carried herself with. She was smitten by the four-thousand foot tall Goddess.

 

Powerful.

 

Speaking of power, Myri was oblivious when the dress hit the ground, which generated some strong tremors through the floor and hurricane force winds, which knocked Myri back into the grout trench.

 

Stunned by this turn of events. Myri thought about her plan.

 

"If I stay here, I might be safer from her feet, I've seen ants do this."

 

But then her mind reminded her of a painful fact. "Ants can lift 50 times their weight and have an exoskeleton."

 

This thought caused her to rethink the plan, the obvious flaw being that Ali’s slightest exertion would eradicate Myri, and after all, Ali weighed dozens of millions of tons. Standing somewhere near the middle of the hall was likely a high traffic area, she realized that she needed to get to the wall and try to hide there.

 

Resolved to commit to this plan of action, Myri scaled the wall of the trench. At the top she started running across that tile to the wall opposite the bathroom.

 

Meanwhile, Alliana was removing her earrings. They were simple studs, not elaborate in any sense. But they were certainly tiny! She got the first earring out and noticed the time.

Alliana bellowed out "It's been 10 minutes Myri! Keep surviving!" she giggled at the predicament that poor Myri was in. But she knew it was necessary to teach her tiny girlfriend about what it is to be tiny and what it means to be a Goddess. As she removed the second earring she committed a tiny mistake. She dropped the earring, and it bounced off the counter...

Then straight into the hall... This tiny mistake would prove to be perilous to the microscopic woman in the hall. Myri had her back turned, when she heard what sounded like a deep well drill pounding behind her. It sounded like it was approaching! Myri spun about and saw the massive diamond stud earring bouncing and starting to roll towards her!

 

She redoubled her efforts to run, and the stud continued to overtake her. She came to the cliff of the edge of this tile and realized she would simply have to jump.

 

Before she could make the intended action though, the stud landed right behind her and rolled to her left. So instead of jumping in the valley, she sidestep jumped to the right. In so doing she preserved her life. The stud settled in the middle of the grout valley. Myri looked to the area where her Goddess was standing and noticed that she was looking for the earring near the sink. So, Myri decided to descend into the valley to investigate the earring.

 

As she climbed down she approached the colossal earring.

 

Myri stopped 5 feet in front of the earring. She looked up at the sparkling diamond that towered 15 feet into the sky. Myri mused "How many carets is it..."

 

There was then an increasing tremor and pounding, Myri realized that Alliana must have completed her sweep of the bathroom, and now she is coming out here to look for the earring.

 

She then realized that she would likely want to pick up the earring and put it away.

 

She then had a choice, to run from the earring and possibly perish under her Goddesses feet or fingers, or to get into the arcade of arches connecting the edges of the stud to the post of the earring.

 

Myri decided on the latter, she though wherever she places the earring is safer then where the floor. Myri climbed between two of the posts and held on to the bottom of the posts where they meet the center post, and awaited Alliana's approach.

 

It didn't take too long.

 

Alliana was looking and saw the sparkle of her earring from between her tiles. So naturally she reached for it and set her fingers down around it to pick it up.

 

Myri was most certainly scared. A Goddess of immense magnitude was pressing her fingers oppressively around her chosen prison. But, fortunately for little Myri, the walls of her immaculate fingers stopped at the edges of the earring.

 

But getting in the earring was the easy part.

 

Myri felt nauseous as she had not anticipated the enormous motion of flying into the air and being swung about, Ali wasn’t trying to be careful this time. She spun about and started to walk back to the bathroom at about two thousand miles per hour. Fortunately for Myri, Alliana held her hands close to her heart and saved the poor soul in her hand the tidal stresses of being far from her center of gravity.

 

Alliana placed the earring next to its compatriot and she smiled as she continued her evening routine.

 

Myri clambered out of the cage and attempted to reconstruct her bearings. When she realized where she was.

 

Near.

 

The.

 

Edge.

 

“Holy Shit!” Myri retreated quickly to the relative safety of the counter-top, when suddenly a drop of water landed just in front of her, a fifteen-thousand gallon drop which rolled away into the sink. Myri looked up and saw perfection.

There stood Alliana, the most massive woman she's ever seen, whose boobs were beyond amazing, she stood there cleaning her face wearing just her bra. Since dating Ali, Myri had come to appreciate the beauty and sexual charge breasts could impart.

 

She stood there, getting wet and horny.

 

Ali’s breasts were each about 230 feet across, and hung proudly 120 feet from her chest. It was a sight to behold. But it only got better when the Goddess reached and unclasped the hooks which held the enormous bra to her breasts.

 

Myri immediately noticed the her erect nipples "She is turned on!?" she laughed on the inside and decided to run to the wall where she might find some relative safety from which she could watch her ponderous chest from a distance. Not like the view would change much, these breasts exceeded many skyscrapers in mass alone.

 

As she ran, she was noticed by the Goddess who spoke to Myri without looking.

 

"Myri, keep running, and I want you to survive so you can tell me all about it. So I am going to warn you that I clean the counter when I am done and I am not going to stop for you, because it would defeat the purpose of the challenge. Just find a place to hide, and I hope you make it."

 

Myri whispered "Thank you Ali."

 

Which as a Goddess, she heard her whisper and surprised her in responding with "You are welcome, little one." That acknowledgment send chills down Myri's spine. As an enormous hand took hold of the toothbrush which was right next to her and took that 300 foot long toothbrush and she began to use it for its intended purpose.

           

Upon reaching the wall Myri found a crevice that was about her size, and she crawled in, realizing that it was likely the safest place for a woman at her scale.

 

When Alliana finished brushing her teeth she pulled out a rag and started to wipe down the counter-top, and the cloth raced past Myri's crevice at over three thousand miles an hour, Myri thought "If I were out there, one hit of that cloth would likely crush me or toss me thousands of feet. I'm sure glad she warned me..."

 

When the commotion of the cleaning was complete there was silence, complete and utter silence.

 

Then the sound of a thundering torrent of raindrops.

 

The shower.

 

Myri crawled out of the crevice to see a wonderful sight, there was Ali, the Goddess, her girlfriend, stepping into her colossal shower.

 

Fortunately for Myri, the shower had a glass door, which allowed Myri, to observe her beautiful specimen of femininity. Myri sat and watched with her hand in her pants as the Goddess cleaned herself, in her close to mile high glory.

This amazing show of her beauty and power lasted for about 10 minutes, as she took the time to shave her two-thousand foot long legs.

 

She stepped out of the shower and took hold of the towel nearest her. She dried herself and when done, put the towel back in its proper place. Ali grabbed her fuzzy white mini dress nightie and slid into it. The hem came to just below her crotch, and the neckline plunged far past her breasts. This final show was the last straw for poor Myri who came from the masterbatory observation of Ali’s femininity over the past few minutes. When she stopped convulsing, she lay there, stunned.

 

Then Ali walked out of the bathroom and flipped off the lights.

 

Then next 25 minutes were quite boring for Myri, but she was grateful she was in here, instead of in the hall on the floor. Alliana must have passed through there 20 times, 20 possible endings, avoided.

 

At the ending of the hour, Myri heard a peculiar sound.

 

Dun dun dunnah dunnahnah, Dun dun dunnah dunnahnah.

 

That Goddess forsaken iPhone ring tone.

 

"Myri!" shouted Alliana "Call to me, and I will be right there"

 

"I'm in here Ali!" Myri shouted

 

The steps of the Goddess approached, and she had a smile that lit the room before she turned on the light. She kneeled and looked down upon Myri.

 

"Good job sweetheart! I'm happy you made it!"

 

Ali held her hand over Myri, and she felt what could only be designated a surge of energy. She grew her from a tenth of an inch tall, to the height of 1 inch. Alliana laughed and planted a little kiss all over Myri.

 

Gently, of course.

 

"Would you like to shower Myri?" the Goddess inquired.

 

"That would be nice babe, put I'm not exactly large enough to do it."

 

Ali immediately grew Myri back to her normal size. Ali kissed her on the cheek, "You know how to shower, and you just watched me do it." She paused, then continued, "Don't think that I didn't notice how hard you came in your pants for just watching me! Have a good shower Myri!"

 

“Thanks, Ali." replied the slightly embarrassed, shell-shocked girl.

 

Myri cleaned herself and then dried off.

 

“Could I have some pajama’s love?”

 

Ali laughed in the other room. “I forgot.” Myri heard some rummaging, and Ali enter to deposit some PJ’s. Ali waited outside, with her hand on her crotch to mock Myri.

 

Myri realized this after finishing her hair, and she stuck her tongue out at Ali. “You may be a Goddess, but you are still my girlfriend.”

 

“I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

 

As soon as she was done and dressed in a cute nighty, Ali shrunk her back down, passing Ali’s breasts, stomach, hips, thighs, and ankles, to just one inch tall.

 

Alliana picked Myri up and carried her to her bedroom, she plopped on the bed and set Myri down next to herself.

 

She laid back and asked "Anywhere in particular you would like to sleep?"

 

"Where do you recommend Ali?" Myri asked, simply desiring the safest place.

 

"Well, you know I sleep on my back and don't move much, so you could take the pillow. Another idea though is inside my breast pocket, it is soft and warm, and you can be close to my heart."

 

Myri liked the last idea the most. But said "Put me where you want me Ali, I trust you.”

 

Ali loved the sweet worship and decided to put her in her warm pocket.

 

Myri felt safe, for the first time in an hour.

 

"Only an hour?" Myri thought. She then asked "What is the next challenge Ali?"

 

"It's a little more fun, and a little less dangerous" she began, "but I will tell you more in the morning."

 

Myri laughed, and sighed slightly, as she cuddled into the breast beneath her.

 

The tired girls met sleep quickly.

  

 

End Notes:

Real, Actual Giantess Content. :)

<3

~Kaizori~

Challenge Two: Don't Fall by Kaizori

Myri awoke late in the morning to the soft breathing of her Goddess beneath her. She had not yet awoken, so Myri decided to get out of the pocket and look around.

 

She just crawled in a direction because she had no bearings to navigate by, and she found, the lint in her pocket, so she turned around and found the way to the outside world.

 

The room was lit well by the windows on the east wall, the sun shone radiantly into the room. It illuminated all the furniture with a soft white light, and the ceiling was brightened by the direct yellow rays of the sun.

Myri looked to the face of her Goddess and beheld Ali’s beauty. Her blonde hair cascaded out around her face and under her breasts, surrounding Myri from where she was standing. Her moderate eyebrows were perfectly trimmed and her eyelashes relatively longer than any woman she'd ever seen.

 

Her lips were massive, and Myri thought "If I fall in there... that's just it, the end."

 

Just as she thought that, her mouth opened as she took her first waking breath of the day. Ali’s breast rose with the far larger air intake, knocking Myri to her feet. Alliana then opened her eyes, she looked at her chest to see the inch tall girl lying on her back.

 

"Good morning sweetie, sleep well?"

 

Myri pondered the situation, and responded by saying, "Different, but in a good way."

 

Alliana smiled and then proceeded to offer breakfast to the tiny woman. Whom, of course, accepted it, knowing she would need energy. Ali stretched out her hand and offered it to Myri, who earnestly climbed aboard.

 

Ali swung her legs out of bed and placed them in her slippers.

 

Standing to her full height, Myri felt like her was on top of the world. On top of a Goddess' hand anyways.

 

She walked to her kitchen, and opened the fridge with her free hand. Grabbing the Orange Juice and placing it on the counter. She also brought out a bagel and cream cheese, and proceeded to spread it on the inner surface of the bagel.

 

Myri watched intently as Ali manipulated the utensils which were eight or nine times longer than her. It was an incredible sight, what must have been semi-truck loads of cream cheese were tossed about like nothing. She realized that this line of thought was kind of silly since the utensils were not big, she was just tiny. But it was fascinating all the same. Alliana placed a drop of Orange Juice on a plate with a crumb of the bagel and called Myri to get on the plate.

 

Vaulting over the edge she got to work on breakfast. Myri noticed that she could drink from the drop by siphoning off the surface, but the surface tension was enough to keep it in place, and the crumb was basically a giant bagel to Myri.

 

It was certainly a successful breakfast.

 

"Now Myri, today's challenge is much more fun, and a little less dangerous. You aren't really likely to die, but you can still be injured if you are careless. I would recommend not being stupid."

 

Myri nodded vehemently in agreement.

 

"Your job is simple." The Goddess stood to her full height as she spoke, and removed her robe from around herself revealing a silky red brasserie and matching ribbon panties, both tied decoratively being her.  "You must, somehow climb your Goddess, and touch one of my nipples."

 

Nothing but her underwear. Myri was in a trance, there she sat, with a crumb for breakfast, in front of a 400 foot tall Goddess who wanted her to climb and touch her nipple.

 

That was fine with Myri.

 

"I'm ready! Myri screamed, as she ran to the edge of the countertop. She jumped and grabbed ahold of one of the ribbons on the left side of the panty, and used it as a rope to climb to the edge of the panty. As she reached the waistline a giant finger came and held her to her Goddesses hip.

 

"You didn't let me finish love. I will be walking and doing what I normally do, so that will be the majority of the challenge... So, have fun!" she started walking toward the stairs.

 

The climb was markedly harder with the sway of her hips as she walked, but Myri made the best of it. She carefully made her way to the small of her back, by clinging to the elastic of her silky panties. Once she was between her cheeks, she clamped down and held on waiting for her to be in the perfect position to make progress.

 

Meanwhile, Alliana was looking around her living room for the remote for the TV. She checked under the pillows on the couch and around the edges of the room. She thought it might be on top of her bookcase. So she extended her arms and got on her tiptoes. Reaching her hands to run them along the top and look for the remote.

 

This action threw Myri out from her dug in place in Ali’s waistband, Myri was hanging out of her panties, and she screamed, she certainly did not want to fall 220 feet, so she just tried to hang on.

 

When Alliana realized the remote had not been placed on the bookcase, she relaxed and returned to her normal posture Myri climbed back up to the top of the waistband and climbed back in.

 

She was able to breathe a sigh of relief. While Myri got her wits about her, Alliana thought she saw the remote under the couch. She lowered herself to her knees and, purposefully, and sensually bent over to see if that remote was under the couch. It was indeed there.

 

It was also the perfect opportunity for Myri to make a move, Ali’s colossal ass was high in the air, Myri took a deep breath, hoping that Ali would stay in this position long enough to make her move. Myri made a running start and sprinted to the large red bow which held Ali's bra together. When she was halfway there, Ali had gotten the remote, and she began her ascent.

Myri realized that Ali's back would not be safe, or downhill for that matter, for long. She pushed harder. Up the increasingly steep incline. As the climb was swiftly becoming too steep, Myri leaped, and just barely reached a thread of the bow. She wrapped her arm into the thread, and held on. Ali was moving rapidly, and she wanted the storm to calm before she made any more progress.

Ali had completed her current objective, and now she wanted to relax, so she decided to sit on the couch and watch a program. So, she spun around and plopped down onto the couch.

 

Myri was flung to her left side, and Ali’s back came crashing down behind her. Myri was pinned between the bow and the couch. But she was fine.

 

"Ali, you did that on purpose." she muttered under her breath.

 

She returned the complaint, "Yeah, but you’re not hurt, silly." surprising Myri, who clearly hadn’t learned from yesterday, thought she wouldn't be able to hear her speech.

 

Myri clambered up between the bow and the couch until the bow retreated behind Alliana's back. It was just a short jump to the wire of her bra.

 

The tiny girl moved hand over hand to the front of Alliana's enormous body. Myri looked up at the mountain of a breast before her. Ali’s ponderous breasts towered 30 feet over her. Myri had just slept upon one, but seeing them from this angle, was exciting. It was also humbling.

 

She kept staring, and the enormous girl seemed to be breathing in, in an unusual pattern.

 

Ali knew the reason for her strange breathing, she felt a sneeze coming on. She tried to prevent it, but alas, she wasn't able to and she let out a cute little sneeze.

 

However, to Myri, little was a relative term. Little sneeze to a little woman is hurricane force winds. Myri was blown away from her grip and she rolled onto Alliana's stomach. She rolled faster and faster until she reached her navel, where the incline decreased. Myri continued down until she slid straight into Alliana's panties. Her momentum carried her right up to her clitoris.

 

Myri was relieved that she wasn't hurt, and she was transfixed on the pristine womanhood that she was sitting upon. Ali’s labia were twice as long as she was. Much less the fact that her vagina was a literal cavern to the tiny girl.

 

She decided to try to move back up, despite the shaking from Alliana's laughing, she didn't seem to be going anywhere. Myri climbed out of Ali's panties and looked up at her.

She was looking down at her, trying to keep a straight face. But she couldn't. She burst out laughing.

 

Myri put her hands on her hips, and widened her stance, which normally might have been intimidating, but to the Goddess, it was just cute. "Is something funny there Ali?"

 

"It's intense Ali, but I'm glad you are enjoying youself."

 

"Keep trying, I'm going to keep watching TV." At this point Ali looked away and relaxed. Myri started climbing again, higher and higher, toward the twin peaks above her. Upon reaching the wire of Ali’s bra again, Myri climbed through the valley and tried to follow the inside of the wire to get on top of her enormous right breast. She reached her arm under the wire, which was about as thick as an I-Beam to the tiny lady. When Ali decided to shift positions, she shifted and twisted to the right, and flung Myri over the wire, but her arm was still stuck.

 

The pressure of her own weight was stressing her arm, Myri screamed and cried out in pain, but her panic was not yet over. Ali then adjusted her bra, her slight tug on the wire snapped Myri's left arm.

 

She screamed and yelled, but couldn't do anything about it. The pain she was feeling overwhelmed her senses as her arm was crushed by another tug. Myri panicked and tried to push up through the fabric. Her panicked motion tugged the severely damaged arm out of the wire.

 

Myri looked back and saw her obliterated limb. She had tears in her eyes and was leaving a trail of bright red blood. She pushed and pushed, as hard as her tiny body could push. Just as she was about to pass out from blood loss, her right arm touched Ali’s nipple.

 

Her rock hard nipple.

 

Myri realized that she was turned on by this, and then she passed out from the pain and blood loss.

 

The fabric was pulled away and Ali's breast exposed. She had a look of severe concern upon her face. She gingerly lifted the tiny girl away from her breast and placed her on the coffee table.

 

A look of concentration appeared upon Alliana's face as she focused her powers to heal Myri. She looked close and Myri's arm began to unfold into a natural position. The bleeding stopped and Myri's eyes opened.

 

What happened?" Myri asked

 

"You got hurt, by a minute action of a Goddess."

 

Myri lifted her hand and looked in shock at the healed appendage.

 

"How?" she stammered

 

"I'm a Goddess, remember? I healed you, and I promise this was an important lesson, think about it, and we will discuss it later.”

 

"Learned? What should I have learned?" she inquired

 

"You've experienced what it is to be crushed and tossed about by a Goddess. You've experienced the pain of being completely unable to defend yourself." she paused "It's a hard lesson, but you've learned it well." She concluded, smiled at her tiny girlfriend.

 

Alliana reached to Myri and placed her left index finger on her cheek, gently stroking it, and Myri grew 2 inches, three times her previous size. She thanked her and relaxed, knowing she passed 2 of the 3 challenges that she needed to endure.

 

            Ali connected her eyes with Myri’s, "Are you ready for the final challenge little one?"

 

            Myri responded with a vehement, "Yes!"

End Notes:

Another Challenge. Remember to review and let me know what you like, and if you would like to see anything specific.

Unless it is morbidly gorey or super sexual I would love the input.

~Kaizori~

Challenge Three: Within Her is Trust by Kaizori

Alliana smiled down at Myri as she sat upon her palm, awaiting the knowledge of what would be her third challenge. Alliana thought simply "She definitely won't be expecting this."

 

Myri looked up at the Goddess she had first dated, then come to worship and adore, her massive eyes, which promised her things she never dared dream, much less believed she would ever experience.

 

"Myri, I simply ask you to trust me."

 

"I do" Myri implored with eager anticipation.

 

Alliana's hand closed around the tiny girl, she lifted her hand to her mouth and dropped Myri inside.

 

Myri's first reaction was panic. Complete and utter panic.

 

She was confused.

 

No, not confused, she felt betrayed! She would have screamed but she had no time, as she was soaked in Ali’s saliva, with her glorious tongue. Ali held Myri in her mouth, rolling her over the bottom molars, and touching her softly to each tooth, as if introducing her to them. She relished in the taste of the tiny human being, and swallowed her whole.

 

Myri was careening through her esophagus at an astounding pace. She fell into the hot, acid filled sac that was her stomach, and noticed chunks of bagel from breakfast.

 

Myri was quickly succumbing to the overwhelming smell, and the heat of the acid she was soaking in. She felt betrayed, but was feeling a sense of peace, like everything would be alright.

 

She knew in the back of her head that this was very, very bad, and that she couldn't survive in Alliana's stomach for very long. But, she just laid there, and accepted what fate gave her. For no other reason than the overwhelming peace she suddenly got.

 

She trusted her Goddess.

 

And everything went black.

 

For what seemed like an eternity Myri saw a light, and as she focused on the light she saw herself in the belly of a Goddess, as she pulled out she saw Ali’s face, Alliana's beautiful face, wracked with concern, but she had a look of determination on her face.

 

She held her hand over her stomach and rubbed softly, and Myri saw her body appear in the palm of her hand. It was limp, and contorted, but it was intact. Myri realized that she needed to move to that light, she needed to move closer and repossess her tiny body. As she approached she reached out to touch herself, and, darkness...

 

Complete and Utter Darkness.

 

Until she opened her eyes.

 

"Huuuughh" Myri inhaled sharply. "What the... hell?"

 

Alliana paused, but then spoke up, "You have done all I needed you to do sweetheart. You have earned something, beyond your imagination."

 

"What do you mean..." Myri cut in.

 

“I mean, this, Ali’s touched Myri’s forehead, and time slowed.

 

Myri started to expand, reaching orgasm instantly with the growth, her skin glowed like Ali’s. Her mind was expanded, she could simply comprehend more. Her body filled with the powers that Ali could give her, power over the size of things, power over life, invincibility, and one she couldn’t haven known, teleportation.

 

Myri was now a Goddess herself.

End Notes:

I'm uploading another in just moment.

<3

~Kaizori~

A Goddess Anew by Kaizori

Myri ran her hands along her new, naked, body.

 

She was softer then she had ever been, she felt small tingles in the skin as the transformation completed itself.

 

She was reborn.

 

Ali took Myri by the arm, guiding her to the bedroom.

 

“Sweetheart, it might take some time to get used to your body, it is very powerful, but don’t worry, I’ll teach you how to use it.”

 

Myri was obviously dazed, but coherent. She mostly sounded drunk off her bucket though. “S’okay sweetie, can you till me wut you dun to me?”

 

Ali laughed, “You are like me, a Goddess of Justice. You have powers now.”

 

Reaching the bed, Ali kissed Myri before pushing her onto the bed. Ali followed, jumping next to her girlfriend, and began to caress her face.

 

“Focus on me, and think about me getting smaller.”

 

Myri stared forward, with all the concentration of a squirrel, she couldn’t keep focus, and it was just too much power. She stared into Ali’s eyes for a long time, she thought about the magic power she now possessed, she could shrink her girlfriend! She blinked, and focused on Ali, who was patiently waiting for a response.

 

Ali slowly started to shrink, before suddenly collapsing beyond Myri’s capacity to see.

 

Ali laughed and looked up at planet-sized girlfriend, who clearly was not yet in control of her powers, she grew herself back up to a more reasonable size, about the height of a Barbie. Myri gasped, “I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to do that!”

 

Ali hugged Myri’s leg, kissing it softly. “It’s okay sweetie! I can’t die.”

 

Myri stood upon her new, Goddess feet and started to notice small changes in everything. The way she stood was, different, she placed more weight on her heels as opposed to the front of her feet.

 

She looked down at Alliana as she experimented with her body. She let out a small "Wow..."

 

"Does that feel good hun?" Alliana inquired from above.

 

Myri felt as her hips swayed, they felt more powerful, and more sensual, "It feels good, and very very different! I'm not really sure what I'm feeling."

 

Myri took the opportunity to explore herself, she ran her fingers down her legs and enjoyed the silky smooth quality her skin now contained.

 

She touched her beautiful breasts, which had grown about a cup size. They were so sensitive, so soft, she moaned in response to the immense pleasure that spread throughout her body. As she thought about her previous experiences, just about what it felt like to be small, she opened her eyes, and realized that she had shrunk to about a centimeter tall.

 

Myri's train of thought was derailed when Alliana picked her up, kissing her, and covering her body with her lips.

 

"Want to know what we do?" the blonde goddess inquired as she grew to her full height.

 

Myri grew back to match Ali’s height, hugging her before replying, "I don't see why not.”

 

“Well let’s get dressed!” Ali said as she disappeared into the closet.

 

“Dressed for what?”

 

“Ali poked her head out and raised her hand in waving motion, “We have to look like Goddesses Myri! Come on!”

 

Myri walked into the closet, and Ali handed her a beautiful, shiny blue dress, it appeared to be made of silk. A slit rose from the left ankle to her left knee. The dress had a plunging neckline, and was sleeveless. Myri also slipped on a pair of black heels, and black belt to pull in her waistline.

 

Ali donned a white dress that extended to her knees, with a thick gold belt and Golden heels.

 

Once Ali finished getting dressed, she dragged Myri to the basement, into the mysterious white room. “Myri, this room is special, it is centered, and it allows us to both focus our powers.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

Ali smiled, “So, our job is simple, we give out justice to civilizations that deserve it.”

 

Myri had a look of concern, “Who decides what gets justice?”

 

Ali explained, “We do, Me, You and two other goddesses on Earth are the Goddesses who judge if Earth needs justice. Other Goddesses ask us to give justice on their planets, because who want to be the bad girl on their own planet, figuratively speaking.”

 

“Oh okay, so how do we get there?”

 

“Stand here with me, and hold my hand.” Myri obeyed and took hold of Ali’s hand. “Watch the ground as I focus and project us.”

 

Myri looked down and the ground dissolve, and she started to fall at an astounding velocity. She saw planets and stars flying every which way, until a planet emerged which was red and blue, the blue being obvious oceans, and the red being the dirty rusty surface.

 

Approaching closer revealed a valley, as soon as the valley came into focus there was a flash of light and Myri and Ali were standing in the valley.

 

Amazed and confused, Myri turned to Ali, taking her other hand and looking her close in the eye. “Okay, that was amazing, but why are we here?”

 

Ali laughed, "Look for yourself Hun, tell me what you see."

 

Myri knelt and inspected the ground and noticed tiny little grey batches of some kind of crystal. She tried to lift some off the ground, but they had almost no mass, they collapsed in her lightest grip.

 

"Ali, I have no idea what the hell this is, whatever it is, it is pathetically weak. I can't even get a focused look."

 

Ali sat down and pulled Myri with her, "Get down nice and close, and tell me what you see."

 

Myri got down close to the ground, her hands dug into the crystals, and her breasts impacted crushing thousands of the crystals. She squinted and focused, and what she saw, defied explanation. She saw a city. She threw her hands into the air and sat straight up trying to avoid the crystals. In so doing she lost her balance and fell a couple inches onto her ass.

 

"Oh my God!"

 

Alliana raised her eyebrows and leaned close to Myri's ear. "I prefer 'By the Goddess' just so you know.”

 

---------

 

Erishari was a researcher on a project that would revolutionize the technology of his people, and ensure their dominance over the population of his realm, he was developing gaseous biogenic weapons.

 

"How is the mutagenic test procuring?" the professor called out to a nearby assistant, who responded,

 

"It's working, but it needs more punch, it just isn't stripping cells fast enough."

 

"We need this test done before the end of the day, the Primarch will not be pleased if we don't deliver, and she wants the eastern sea stretch infected by the 9th day of the next week."

 

"I'm doing the best I can! But I...” the assistant was suddenly interrupted by the most powerful earthquake the city had ever experienced. Within seconds, the roof of the complex collapsed, and revealed the most astonishing, and most terrifying reality.

 

Two Enormous Pairs of Feet.

 

The assistant was in shock, or something close to it, and she turned to Erishari "I don't think we need to meet that deadline now."

 

"If we do, I'm not sure why."

 

The pair sat on the ground, too shocked to stand as two colossal hands appeared, poked and prodded with part of the city. The other feet would move and flatten miles of terrain in milliseconds. The women these feet would speak occasionally with voices of thunder, incomprehensible, and powerful, bursting the eardrums of all who were nearby.

 

After what seemed like eternity, two enormous breasts poked through the clouds, they approached at impossible speed. The pair of researchers looked at each other, and to the collapsing sky, holding hands, as the end approached. The end, they realized was the right nipple of one of the Goddesses, it darkened the sky, and impacted the ground with a force much greater than an atomic bomb.

 

In an instant, they were obliterated.

 

Her enormous nipples landed approximately 20 miles apart, and utterly flattened the housing of the city. Spurred on by billions of tons of mass, the city never stood a chance.

 

Her colossal face hovered above the downtown, and as she breathed, she evacuated the atmosphere, and all the people unfortunate enough to be outside at the time, straight up, over a mile, into her nostrils.

 

Those remaining to see from afar, saw as she realized what she was looking at, and her look of shock as her face, breasts, and arms flew from the ground into the clouds once more. She had lost balance, and fallen several miles onto her ass, shaking the entire planet. Her voice thundered out once more.

 

---------

 

"By the Goddess" Myri corrected herself, as Alliana plopped down into a relaxed sitting position atop a mountain range that was just unfortunate enough to be under her.

 

"Myri, we are not in Kansas anymore, we are on a planet, in another galaxy, which we are trusted to supervise, and this city beneath your beautiful ass, is inhabited by a people who are as close to pure evil as we can allow. That is, until they started designing chemical weapons which will ruin, not only their species, but their entire ecosystem. So, in order to stop this evil, we are here, to ensure it doesn't continue."

 

Myri looked disdainfully upon the city, now believing they might actually deserve to be crushed under her ass.

 

“Remember, we don't flatten good places, or places which the other Goddesses have decided to be cleanse and call the people to a better cause. But when all hope is lost, they call is and we come to eradicate evil in its purest forms.”

 

Myri pondered on the wisdom of this method. It scared her, and she felt sorry for the lives she had unknowingly snuffed out. "Why crush them, aren't there other methods for justice?"

 

Alliana smiled and explained, "These people have ignored all opportunities to mete out justice. They refuse to do what is right for themselves and their planet. Their destruction is their own design, it just didn't turn out the way they expect, and they were going to kill themselves anyway. I choose to send them to the Goddesses of Judgment instead by crushing them beneath my tits, my soles, and my ass because I believe it puts them in shock and ends the suffering quickly.” Ali got close to Myri's ear and whispered an addendum: "It's also intensely erotic, and I love the power. But that is not the only reason I do this."

 

Myri thought for a moment. She suddenly realized that she had incredible power, that she could literally crush this civilization to ash beneath her feet. She was above an alien civilization where a twitch of the toe was the annihilation of thousands.

 

She started to realize this was given by fate and her immense girlfriend, and she would accept this as an evolution of existence. She would destroy evil, beneath her ponderous tits.

 

"Ali?"

 

"Yes?”

 

Myri stood and turned around, and jumped at Ali, tackling her and tickling her, they fell to the ground together, and obliterated an entire mountain range that was north of the city proper. Ali's elbow broke through the planet’s crust, allowing magma to spew out and begin to fill the valley left in place of the mountain range.

 

Myri helped Ali up, and sauntered over to the downtown where she got down to try to gather a guess at how large she was. "I'm just curious how big I am, any ideas how big these city blocks are?"

 

"These people use something close to a 1/5 mile for their blocks, but it doesn't matter, it won't be exact." Ali punctuated her statement by running her hand down and lying upon the outskirts of the city. "Have fun girls, I'm going to relax here."

 

Myri placed her hand down on the city and counted the blocks, from the tip of her index finger, to the knuckle, she suddenly realized, "My finger is 22 city blocks long."

 

Ali stepped in, "Which means you are about 100 miles high."

 

Myri decided to tickle Ali at this point, and they began to play fight, their play, was the cities destruction. The remaining inhabitants could do nothing but watch as the enormous breasts of the lesbian Goddesses hung overhead. They could not protect themselves from the enormous sexual vixens whom in their joyful lesbian flirtation had obliterated their city.

 

Ali grabbed Myri, pulling her onto her, locking lips. Ali’s force surprised Myri, who fell hard, causing more enormous earthquakes. The girls tore at one another, pulling clothes off and tossing them in all directions. Ali's bra crushed a eastern facing mountain range, and Myri's panties annihilated a canyon by collapsing a nearby mountain.

 

The sex vixens kissed passionately, and rolled back and forth, rubbing and crushing all that remained of the city upon their legs, arms, backs, and bellies.

 

Myri pinned Ali down and licked her breasts, tickling and causing Ali to pound her left fist into the ground, annihilating a lake and a mountain which it butted up to. Ali, arched her back, digging her shoulders into the ground like it was butter, creating deep chasms which extended miles into the ground.

 

The passionate sex continued, and Ali got back on top after struggling with Myri for several minutes, moaning filled the atmosphere, and Ali arched her back as she experienced a massively intense orgasm, squirting her feminine juice into Myri, and stimulating her just enough that she also experienced an enormous orgasm, letting out a sharp, involuntary squeal, which completely deafened the single survivor, who was fortunate enough to be spared from the main event.

 


He thought he had been spared a horrific end under the Goddesses, breathing a deep sigh of relief, until Myri relaxed from her post orgasm flexion, and rested her hand, crushing the last mite under her titanic pinky finger.

 

"Justice is served." Ali declared with vigor. ‘Time to return home. Time for dinner.”

 

Ali and Myri gathered their discarded articles of clothing, then Myri grabbed Ali’s hand, “Let me handle that sweetheart.” She closed her eyes, focusing on their home in Kansas.

 

There was a flash of light, “I haven’t even shown…” The goddesses disappeared, returning home in an instant.

 

End Notes:

Goddesses just doing their thing, meting out justice!

I would love to hear from you all, it makes my day and makes me want to write more... Thanks :)

~Kaizori~

The Shower and Purgatory by Kaizori

In an instant, the Goddesses were in the dark. 

 

Myri spoke first, “Where are we, Home?” 

 

Ali started walking forward, “We are in purgatory! Where all bad little girls go whom crush things between and under their tits...” and she  turned on the lights. 

 

Myri saw Ali's bedroom, her eyes were wide, horrified. 

 

Rolling her eyes, Ali continued, “Goddess, Myri, the sun went down and the lights were off. Don't tell me you actually believed me!” 

 

Myri did believe her in the moment, she would believe anything after what she had encountered in the past few days. But, she wasn't going to say another word, to avoid the invariable teasing which would follow.

 

Myri also realized that she was exhausted, and after such a day of hard work, having passionate lesbian goddess sex upon a helpless city, she thought a hot shower would be ideal.

 

“Well, I don’t know about you Ali, but I’m going to shower, I feel disgusting.”

 

Ali laughed, “Of course you are dirty, you are covered in the remains of a city, have you ever been to a city that smelled good?”

 

Thinking about it, Myri giggled, “Guess you are right love.” Myri dropped her clothes in a pile by the door and turned into the bathroom, flipping the water on as hot as it goes.

 

As soon as Myri stepped into the shower, she turned and looked for the shampoo, Ali entered, lightly entering and stepping behind Myri. Ali grabbed her, evoking a startled squeal and a playful smack.

 

“Myri, how dare you slap a Goddess?”

 

“Pssh, Ali, how dare you scare a Goddess.” Myri rolled her eyes, returning to cleaning herself.

 

This didn’t last long, as she felt Ali’s fingers slip between her legs and lightly stroke her vagina, causing her to arch her back and moan lightly, growing a foot in the process. Myri turned on her heels and placed her hands on Ali’s hips, pulling her in, kissing her deeply.

 

This action led to Myri collapsing Ali down, holding her in her arms. Ali still struggled to make-out with Myri, despite being only 3 feet tall in comparison to Myri’s current 7 foot stature.

 

While she could struggle to fight at this size, she could not avoid her fate, as she shrunk further, dwindling away, 2 feet, 1 foot, 8 inches, and finally 6 inches.

 

Ali gasped, as she had arrived in a position she was not accustomed to. It made her wet just thinking about it.

 

"Seriously?” Ali asked, eyes wide with excitement.

 

Myri giggled, her pussy dripping in response. Myri parted her labia, allowing her to push Ali up inside herself. Ali for her part touched everything she could to entice the giantess. She rubbed her sensitive nerves, rubbing her breasts on the deepest pleasure centers, places no man could ever hope to reach.

 

Myri writhed in the water, as she was stimulated by the tiny woman lodged inside her vagina. The water felt sensual. The tiny hands rubbing along her inner core, with the tiny mounds which caressed her cervix bringing her to the greatest sexual plateau she had ever experienced.

 

She was stuck there, and she couldn’t figure out why. Ali was manipulating her from the inside, knowing just what to do. Ali rubbed her nerves, and pulled and licked all the right spots.

 

Just when Myri thought she couldn’t take the sexual pleasure anymore, she screamed, “Goddess! Ali! Make me come! Please! Goddess, please, please, make me come.”

 

At that exact moment of pleading, she imploded, collapsing onto the shower floor. She was overcome, sexually pleased and completely exhausted. Until she felt an enormous hand manipulating her and lifting her higher and higher.

 

Myri suddenly came face to face with Ali’s sex. Lightly smiling, she knew what was coming. She looked up to the face of her Goddess, who was clearly horny, and she knew Ali needed to orgasm. Myri was then plunged headfirst into Ali’s vagina, to be used, and felt, and loved.

 

Ali was so close to orgasm, she just needed her girl inside her now. Ali was still 6 inches high, and she laid under the enormous shower, fingering herself to assist the tiny, less experienced girl within her.

 

Myri touched everything, and apparently touching her sensitive spot pushed her over the edge. Myri heard a rush of water, and was suddenly ejected from Ali’s vagina by a massive surge of muscle contraction.

 

Myri slid with the water of the shower, it was like a tidal wave to her, rushing to the drain, closer, and closer, until blackness.

 

Ali saved her by holding her back.

 

Myri sighed, “Thanks Ali, I owe you one.”

 

Breathing deeply, Ali laughed, “You owe me nothing that was the best orgasm of my life.”

 

Both girls laughed, and tried to clean up.

 

This resulted in a slow growth, followed by soap everywhere, and the other basic essentials of such an event.

 

Ali and Myri slept easy that evening.

End Notes:

That escalated quickly... sexy ladies.

If you want to see more, review, let me know what you think and what you want to see in the future. This is being set up to be episodic.

Love

~Kaizori~

A Night Out by Kaizori

Ali awoke to bright light streaming through the window, she was entangled in the arms of her lover, and felt light and free. Happy.

She carefully removed herself from the pretzel twist she and Myri had formed, turning to get out of bed.

The clock informed her of the lateness of her arousal, it was 3 in the afternoon. Just then there was a loud “thud” behind her, Myri had rolled over and fallen out of bed.

“Owww.”

Myri raised herself, and looked at the clock, “Hell, today is gone, let’s go back to bed.”

Ali laughed, “No, I have a better idea, let’s go to Everest.”

“The Mountain? Damn.”

“No Myri, the club. It’s a nice place, if you ignore some of the people who lurk around it.”

Myri sat next to Ali, taking her arm, “Oh, I suppose you would like protection then.”

“From you? That’s silly.”

Myri just stood and walked away.

Ali shouted, “Where are you going?”

“Where do you think I’m going, the last thing I ate was some city dust, I need something that isn’t literally microscopic.”

Ali soon followed, remembering that she hadn’t eaten, and was indeed famished. Upon entering the kitchen, surprised at the plate sitting on the counter. A turkey sandwich just sitting there. “Myri, since when do you make me food?”

Myri waved back at her, not turning from her own food, “Since today, you’re welcome.”

Ali grabbed the plate, kissing Myri on the cheek before sitting down to eat as well. “Well thank you sweetie.”

“So we are headed to the club tonight Ali?”

“Yeah, I think I would be fun to go to the club.”

“Well we should get ready then Ali, because if you are thinking of the same place I’m thinking, that’s a two hour drive.”

“Myri, you are a Goddess, it could be a two minute walk.”

“Goddess Ali, I’d rather not make gigantic heel prints and get famous for having big feet.”

Ali kissed Myri on the cheek again, “You don’t need to grow to have big feet sweetie.”

As Ali walked away Myri slapped her on the ass.

Ali only responded with playful angry eyes.

Returning to her room, Ali looked through the closet, she was torn on what to wear, and she wanted to be provocative, get some guys to want her just so she could turn them down. She held a sleeveless flared black mini-dress in her left hand and a sweetheart blue dress which fell to the ground, but had a revealing slit running all the way up her left leg.

Myri wrapped her arms around Ali, surprising her, “Wear the black dress,” Myri grabbed Ali’s ponderous tits and whispered, “It makes your boobs look nice.”

“As long as you wear heels.” Ali whispered back.

“You’d better wear heels too dammit!”

Ali rolled her eyes, “Of course I’m wearing heels.” Turning back to her closet, Ali pulled out the number her girlfriend had requested. Realizing Myri was still behind her she spun, and chased her, “Go get dressed, I don’t need your supervision.”

Running away Myri just laughed.

Later in the evening the girls were finally ready, and by extension, ready to reveal themselves to each other.

Myri entered the kitchen first, covered in a big coat, waiting for Ali to emerge from the stairs. Myri was stunned at the beauty which entered, Myri could see that Ali was wearing her favorite dress, it had thin suggestive straps holding it up to her voluptuous chest. Falling down tight on her curves, it extended to her knee on the left side and to the mid-thigh on her right. With some light pleating to accentuate the beautiful hips underneath the fabric. Ali also wore a small silver necklace and knee-high heeled boots.

Ali’s boots raised her height from her normal 5’ 11” to a stunning 6’ 4”.

“Incredible look sweetie, I love the boots, and I love your hair.” Myri placed her hand sensually on Ali’s shoulder, displaying her newly manicured nails.

Ali got closer to her now shorter girlfriend, and when she was mere inches away she asked, “What do you like about it hun?”

Embracing her woman, Myri whispered in Ali’s ear, “I love the way your highlights make it flow, and how it is focused on the left side, making the right appear much shorter.” Myri pulled her in tightly, “I know it symbolizes your power.” Myri trailed off, connecting her lips with Ali’s in a soft, but passionate kiss.

Clearly turned on, Ali pulled on the coat Myri was covered with, to help her out of it.

Graciously accepting, Myri spun out of the coat to reveal her blue and white party dress. It was one of Ali’s favorites, and Myri knew that, she wanted to turn her on all night if she could.

The dress was a tight strapless item, which hugged the trim woman tightly. It fell to just above her hips, where the fabric exploded out, falling further and further out ending at just above her knees, with at least a foot of radius to it.

Ali moaned lightly.

“What was that Ali?”

“N-nothing, at, at all.”

Swaying her hips to make the fabric flow, Myri turned and pulled out a pair of knee-high converse heels from a drawer. “I need to be as tall as my girlfriend, being outclassed would just be embarrassing.”

Slipping the heels on, Myri now matched Ali’s height.

Wrapping her arm around Ali, Myri pulled her stunned lady-friend to her truck.

Myri slid into the driver’s seat, grateful for the height of her truck, because with these heels Ali’s car would be difficult.

Ali peeked and stared most of the ride.

So did Myri.

Parking was no big deal, most of the spots were full, so to avoid door dings, Myri parked a little farther down the road. The girls walked arm in arm, in the dark.

This would have been no big deal if it weren’t for the men watching from a nearby alleyway.

------

Ryan and Ted thought they had found the jackpot, two beautiful, unaware women.

Their plan was simple, surround and take them away.

Ryan approached from behind and Ted crossed the girl’s path from the side, blocking them into a wall.

Ted’s voice boomed, “Where are you ladies headed?”

Ali responded with a laugh, “Up to Everest, want to come?”

“No, I think I have a better plan for the evening.” Ted grabbed Ali’s arm, as Ryan grabbed Myri “What’s your name.”

Ali was unfazed by this clear violation of her personal space and stared straight into his eyes. “My name is Ali, and you get only one warning, let go of me.”

The men laughed, beginning to try to pull the girls along with them. There was only one problem, they were as solid as concrete.

Ted looked up into the eyes of Ali as Ryan was stuck looking at Myri. They had been shrunk down to a height of less than an inch. Holding them out the girls discussed quietly the fate of the men.

This was the moment when Ted and Ryan realized, they fucked up.

End Notes:

This one took me awhile to write! I had some ideas, but the dialogue just didn't come easy, so it's relatively inconsistent, but it got me where I wanted to be. :)

Reviews are appreciated, I love to read feedback <3

~Kaizori~

Crashing the Club by Kaizori

Ted sat, petrified, in Ali’s hand, he was now smaller than her finger, and from what he could see, Ryan was in a similar situation in the palm of the other giantess.

 

Ali had finished speaking to Myri, she looked down upon Ted “So asshole, screw your plan, now we do what we want.”

 

“What are…”

 

“I did not tell you to speak tiny.” She boomed down, winking at Myri, who reached down, slipped off her right heel, depositing Ryan into her shoe quickly slipping the shoe back on.

 

“You get my foot, lucky, these are my favorite boots, I wear them all the time, I’m sure a bottomfeeder like you will enjoy it.” Ali slipped off the boot, and dropped the tiny man into her boot, and slowly, and much more caustically then Myri, slid her foot in, ensuring to rub Ted all over the sole as she adjusted her foot. Satisfied, Myri stood to her full height, and took her date by the waist, “Okay, shall we?”

 

“Of Course! Onward!” Myri pointed to the club.

 

The women shuffled forward, “Being a Goddess is wonderful Ali, thanks for this.”

 

“Don’t worry about it, I love you Myri, and I wouldn’t have you any other way, and that look you gave while you dumped that tiny guy in your shoe, damn, that was sexy.” Ali shivered with excitement.

 

“Really, I loved you just shutting him up, he was scared for his life.”

 

When the ladies reached the door, the bouncer looked up stunned, and let them right in.

 

The light in the club was electric, and the music deep, almost sensual. Ali pulled Myri in tighter, leading her to the dancefloor.

 

Myri looked to the bar, “Don’t you want a drink?”

 

“Fuck the Alcohol! Let’s dance!” Ali spun and pulled her girlfriend in with her, almost falling in the process. Myri nearly flew, her dress flowing about her, drawing the attention of half the dancefloor.

 

Then the beat dropped.

 

And the weight of Goddesses dropped repeatedly on Ted and Ryan. Neither tiny man knew which was up, nor right from left, as the shoes of the Goddesses moved every which way, following the rhythmic beat of the music.

 

While the world of the worthless tinies felt more and more excruciating, the world of the Goddesses themselves was getting better, “Finally time for a drink dammit.” Myri laughed.

 

“Say what you want, you know it was worth it.”

 

Myri raised an eyebrow, running her right foot, along the floor, smiling.

 

Ali stared back, rocking her boot containing the tiny, to indicate, “Yeah I got it.”

 

Myri was close, but she wanted to get closer, but she was startled by a deep voice from behind.

 

“How are you ladies?” Myri and Ali turned to a man, who appeared to be in his thirties, “is everything going fine for you tonight?”

 

Realizing he worked at the bar, Ali let her guard down, “Good, just ready for a drink.”

 

When Myri realized Ali wasn’t going to order her drink, she spoke up, “Same here.”

 

“Alright ladies, I’ll be back with that.”

 

The Goddesses laughed turning back to one another. Ali was lost in the beautiful globes which belonged to Myri, who was equally lost in Myri’s enormous eyes.

 

The waiter returned with the drinks, handing each girl a martini, “Don’t worry about the tab, it’s on the house.”

 

Ali extended her hand, “Thanks…”

 

“Tyler, Tyler Davis.”

 

“Thanks Tyler, I’m Ali.”

 

“Nice to meet you.”

 

Taking her drink, Ali turned and pulled Myri along with her, “Remember that name Myri.”

 

“Why?”

 

She smiled, “I’m going to pay for that drink another way.”

 

Myri looked at her drink, deciding to down it and get back out on the floor with Ali.

 

Ali laughed and tried to drink quickly, “Give me a second!”

 

“One…” Myri tugged on Ali’s arm.

 

Successful in drinking, but almost choking Ali coughed.

 

“Baby.”

 

Bent over a little, Ali shrugged, “I’m not. I’m just not a drunk like some women.”

 

“Take it back.”

 

“No.”

 

“Alright then.” Myri pulled with more force, bringing the mostly recovered Ali back to the floor.

 

Ali wrapped her hands around Myri’s neck, allowing Myri to take her hips and pull her in close.

 

Myri traced her finger along the right seam of Ali’s dress, slightly lifting the hem upon reaching it, “You’re pretty miss. Whoever brought you was a lucky man.”

 

Ali giggled, “Yeah they were damn lucky, it’s a good thing they are such a sweetie, because if I wasn’t so happy I’ll be looking for someone right now.”

 

Myri laughed, “I’d like to meet him.”

 

Ali pulled out of Myri’s grip, taking her by the hand and swinging her out.

 

On the downbeat Ali spun her back in, Myri’s right leg wrapped around her, her lips within inches of Myri’s, “I don’t belong to a man. I’m yours.” Ali grabbed Myri’s ass under her party dress, and pulled her into a deep passionate kiss, as lightning crashed through the ceiling, bringing the party to a screeching halt.

 

As people panicked, and hurried to the exits, no one noticed that the lovemaking lesbains had grown to over eight feet in height, neither Goddess was disturbed by anything. Their making-out only intensified. As hips bumped hips and their breast bounced together, they rubbed one another, to the point of orgasm. As warm rain poured through the roof, Ali and Myri orgasmed from the sexual power of their Goddesshood.

 

Ali moaned, and Myri panted, noticing that their love had obliterated the clob around them, they laughed.

 

Ali took Myri's hand, "Hey, let's get out of this dump."

 

Myri only smiled, leaning her head on Ali's shoulder.

End Notes:

This was hard and fun to write!

I haven't forgotten the tinies, don't worry.

Reviews please <3

~Kaizori~

Inside by Kaizori

Arriving home, Ali and Myri were worn out, but obviously horny, “Come on Myri.”

 

“What Ali?”

 

Ali stormed down the stairs to the basement, “I have a feeling it is time to pay a debt.”

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

Ali pulled Myri into the special room. “Tyler, I want to find him and give him something.”

 

“Oh, that waiter who paid our drinks.”

 

“Yes, him!” Ali turned to Myri, “Watch this!” Ali searched through a list which appeared in the air, looking for one name from among many.

 

She smiled, apparently she had found it.

 

The room began to glow, and suddenly the Goddesses were viewing Tyler’s room. He was sitting in bed, reading on his phone, alone.

 

“He can’t see us, we’re only observing.” Ali explained.

 

“That’s cool! What are you going to do then?”

 

Ali laughed, “Make his night, much, much better.” She waved her hand and it was so…

 

---------

 

Tyler was spending another night alone, when he heard a sound in the hall.

 

A rustling, and what sounded like footsteps. He instantly dropped behind his bed, searching for his baseball bat to defend himself.

 

His worry was legitimate, but unfounded, when the door opened his jaw hit the ground. It was a beautiful woman, who glowed in the darkness of the hall, glorious and powerful, she crouched to clear the door and stood to her full 10 foot tall stature, she wore a short yellow dress, which hung from only one strap on her left side and draped down, covering to her mid-thigh.

 

“Who are you?” Tyler squeaked at the enormous woman.

 

The woman strode to Tyler’s side, lifting him into a big warm hug. “I am a gift, you pleased a Goddess tonight with your kindness, and she has given me to you.”

 

Tyler was stunned, speechless, “What do you mean, mine?”

 

The woman laughed, “I am yours, I can become anyone, be anything for you, care for you, ensure you must never again work, or stress.” She smiled again, “If you want I will care for your every need.”

 

Tyler blinked, and blinked again.

 

“Only one rule, here at home, I will be your Goddess, not mean or hurtful, just powerful and caring.”

 

Again, more blinking.

 

She laughed again, “Think about it, but just enjoy tonight, what shall you name me?”

 

He seemed to awaken to this question, “Yrel?”

 

“World of Warcraft?”

 

Tyler immediately blushed, for having revealed his sexual obsession in his first real response to his new Goddess.

 

“I accept this name.” Yrel arched her back, morphing her form effortlessly into that of Exarch Yrel, a powerful Draenei, a pair of smooth, arched horn extended from her head, and long blue tendrils from her neck, growing another 2 feet in the process, finishing her transformation, her feet molded into a pair of hooves, which were close to a foot in diameter.

 

Tyler simply had his boner get more eager, as the newly minted Yrel pulled him in, “I have become your fantasy, now you shall be mine.”

 

Tyler shrunk into her hands, down to about a foot in height.

 

He was even more turned on, he was being held by a powerful woman, and from what he could tell, was about to be violently stuffed into her dripping sex.

 

“And you are about to experience the best sex any man can have.”

 

Yrel expertly maneuvered her human dildo to her sex, plunging him inside, and pulling him out, over and over again.

 

“Find a way to breathe tiny one.” Yrel whispered in his mind.

 

At first, Tyler could not breathe, and the power which had suddenly entered his life was stimulating him more and more, as he gasped for air each time he was pulled out, he captured a rhythm, saving him from a confusing wet death.

 

His sexual desire was not turned off however, this sudden violent sexual encounter had unlocked a deep desire built into every human male. The desire to be dominated by a woman, the fulfillment of which made him more sexually pleased then any fulfillment he could achieve on his own.

 

“Feel your capacity for true pleasure.” She whispered.

 

Tyler started to crave domination.

 

He loved the fact that he was just a tool for Yrel’s pleasure, that he was nothing more than a dildo, it made him happy, and he was so, so fucking hard.

 

Yrel didn’t whisper this time. “I know you are turned on, kick you tiny little man!”

 

The motion rubbed his tiny member all over, and he was ready to go, and when Yrel kicked into high gear, ultimately shoving Tyler entirely into her sex, which caused him to orgasm, and his kicking motion caused her to orgasm immediately afterward, launching him onto the bed in a flood of her passion.

 

Yrel laid back on the floor, and Tyler was in a pool of feminine juice.

 

They just breathed.

 

Tyler was wide eyed, but ventured the capacity to speak, “Yrel, I know I just met you, but I love you.”

 

She smiled, “I know.”

 

"Please be my Goddess."

 

Yrel laughed, "Of course tiny one, I am yours."

 

And Tyler was happy.

 

-------

 

The Goddesses Myri and Ali were in a similar situation to Tyler and Yrel, upon seeing their sexual passion start to play out, Myri had decided to use Ali as a dildo, because she could.

 

“So you think Tyler liked his gift?” Ali inquired of her larger woman.

 

“I liked you inside me, I hope he loved being inside her.”

 

Ali laughed, “I think he did.”

 

“It was perfect.” Myri mumbled.

 

“Which, ours or theirs?”

 

Myri’s speech was getting more unintelligible. “Yes.”

 

Ali stood up and realized that Myri had fallen asleep on her.

 

Laughing, Ali grew to her normal height, and Ali laid her hand on Myri’s enormous hip, and shrunk her down nice and small before picking her up and carrying her to bed.

End Notes:

This one was a little different for me. No idea why.

Fun though, I am fucking jealous of these women getting to use a human dildo.

Anyways, enjoy, review, all that nonsense.

~Kaizori~

Twin Planets by Kaizori

Ali grabbed her cereal bowl, having just filled it with Cheerios, “I feel like shit Myri.”

 

“Hangovers girl, hangovers.”

 

Slumping into her seat, Ali slurped some cereal and milk from her spoon.

 

“So what do you want to do today?” Myri inquired.

 

Ali slurped more from her spoon, “I’m a Goddess, and I don’t have to do a damn thing.”

 

Myri laughed, jumping to the floor, “Well, let’s be Goddesses and have some fun.”

 

Pulling her cereal in, “Breakfast first, then fun.”

 

Myri sighed, “Well, my hangover isn’t bad, I guess you had a bit more than me.”

 

Ali groaned, “Yep.”

 

Myri entered the closet, grabbing some new underwear. She pulled out a lacy black bra and matching panty, putting them on and enjoying the snug feeling of fresh undies.

 

She rummaged through a drawer, finding a black tank top, and a cute tight t-shirt which simply said, “I’m a big deal.” She laughed at the irony of the shirt, and how she would spend her day.

 

She grabbed a cute denim miniskirt from a hanger in the corner, and topped off her outfit with a pair of knee-high high heel boots and a small emerald necklace.

 

Slipping her feet in, she took a few steps. She imagined a tiny city beneath her feet. Crushing the city would feel so good. She took a step forward, and her nipples started to poke through her shirt. Squealing, Myri fell on the bed.

 

She laid there imagining the joys of her life, and soon was lulled into a light nap.

 

---------

 

“Myri”

 

Myri shot up, “Hello!”

 

“Aggh! A bit quieter Myri, please.”

 

Myri whispered, “Sorry”

 

Smiling, Ali took Myri’s hand, pulling her up, and into her arms.

 

Myri looked Ali up and down, noting her airy white sundress and lacy sandals.

 

“Hey sexy girl”

 

Smiling, Ali pulled Myri along toward the special basement room.

 

Glowing in the center of the room was the image of two planets.

 

“What do you see her Myri?”

 

She walked around, looking for something specific, unfortunately finding nothing. “Ummmm, a couple planets?”

 

“Yeah, but look here,” Ali pointed to a string of massive rocks circling both planets, “Do you know what this is?”

 

Myri laughed, “No.”

 

“These two planets used to have a third planet, and they used to live in peace. But they recently worked together to destroy their sister planet, and we need to mete out some justice.”

 

Myri looked into Ali’s eyes, “How did they do it?”

 

“Myri, I’m a Goddess, not a Scientist, but they used some kind of energy gun, and it caused the third planet to break up, killing everyone on it.”

 

“Well Ali, if they are so stupid, I have no problem destroying their planets.”

 

Ali pulled in towards Myri, “Neither do I.”

 

Myri closed the distance, kissing her love softly.

 

“I call the bigger planet.” Myri whispered.

 

“Then I get the smaller one.”

 

Then the room turned white, as the Goddesses were transported to another place in the cosmos.

 

-------

 

Myri stood near the center of the capitol city of the planet Zylan, she could tellbecause of the enormous buildings which stretched a little over a mile into the sky.

 

She looked about at the people milling about her, and she noticed a certain level of evil from most men around her, and a general atmosphere of distain. Myri decided against watching for too long, she already knew all she desired to know about this people.

 

She walked to the middle of a nearby intersection, placing her hands on her hips, and growing to 125 feet in height. This spectacle stopped traffic, stopped pedestrians, and stopped city life in the area.

 

“People of Zylan, I am Myri, a Goddess of Justice. You have committed a heinous sin, and I will give justice for the billions you killed in cold blood.”

 

She let that sink in for a moment.

 

Then some fool spoke up, “Who the hell are you to judge us?”

 

Myri reached behind her neck, releasing the clasp of her necklace, and growing 10 times larger, to a height of 1250 feet.

 

She lowered herself to her knees, and spoke to the tiny fool beneath her “I am your Goddess moron.” Myri dropped the necklace, and the massive emerald crushed the tiny man without any resistance.

 

-------

 

Ali stood in a field of flowers, looking in all directions, she knew she wouldn’t find cities at this size, so she crossed her arms, and let her power flow, growing much, much more massive.

 

At height of one mile, she decided she was large enough, so she stopped growing and started walking in one direction.

 

She found nothing for a long time, “Dammit, Myri got the fun planet, this one is boring!”

 

Then she stepped in a puddle, getting her feet wet “Fuck.”

 

-------

 

Before standing back up, she unzipped and stepped out of her boots, growing to two and a half miles in height. Myri rose once again to her full height, twisting on the balls of her feet, and grabbing a building nearby which rose to her hips.

 

The skyscraper was good at repelling her first twists, but as mighty as the building was, the power of the Goddess was stronger. The steel structure buckled, and began collapsing as she crushed the main corner elements against her knees.

 

She released and stepped back to watch the mayhem as the massive tower yielded to gravity.

 

It fell southward, knocking over three other towers in a domino sequence. Thousands of pathetic tinies fell through the broken glass to their deaths on collision with the pavement below.

 

Myri pulled her shirt off, allowing her to once again grow ten times larger.

 

She now towered above the tiny structures beneath her. So she did what was natural, dropping her enormous tank top, Myri started to dance, and she laughed in the misery of the evil people beneath her.

 

-------

 

Ali had now found a cluster of towns, and had decided to try to annihilate each with a single step.

 

“Hello tinies, I’m sorry to tell you this is the end, but it is.”

 

She laughed, “I hope you find peace in the footprint of a Goddess.”

 

Finding a good starting spot, Ali jumped from town to town, crushing them beneath her sandals.

 

This was all good until she accidentally stepped in a large lake, creating a massive tidal wave, which wiped out several more towns not on her direct path.

 

Ali then spotted a small city on the horizon, which was on the coast of a large ocean, “Well, I guess I should grow some more. They have buildings taller than me, how rude!”

 

-------

 

Myri’s dancing had all but obliterated the capitol of Zylan. Upon realized she no longer had an audience, she walked several hundred miles to the west, finding a large mountainous region with several large cities lining the edges of the range.

 

Myri wanted a stage to conduct her show from, so she walked in a circle for a minute, flattening the mountains for over 100 square miles.

 

Myri pulled off her black tank top, growing to 25 miles, and revealing her lacy black bra to the people of Zylan. She dropped her tank top on two eastern cities, annihilating them entirely.

 

She slipped her skirt off, growing again to 250 miles.

 

The exhilaration of revealing her glorious body to the millions of people who were still alive beneath her turned her on. Myri ran her hands up the sides of her body, lining her curves, and grasped her boobs, squeezing them, and emitting a loud moan.

 

-------

 

Ali got close to the coastline city, and got down on her knees, lying down above the city, so her cleavage was a wall to the North, and her face loomed above the city.

 

She thought of how she could humiliate this populace before annihilating them.

 

She snapped her fingers.

 

“People of Yulen, I am Ali, a Goddess of Justice, and I am here to crush you for your evil sins, which I cannot forgive. But I am willing to allow two women survive.”

 

“I will choose by giving you a challenge. You may have noticed that the men in your city are shrinking, every man you eat will help you grow. The largest women when I decide this is over will live.”

 

Ali breathed deeply, giving a devious smile, and a wink, “I’ll eat the rest.”

 

-------

 

Myri continued her stripping routine, pulling off her socks and reaching an astonishing height of 2500 miles. She was rubbing her crotch through her panties and she fell to her ass, generating a Magnitude 14 earthquake, and collapsing the majority of structures on the continent she impacted.

 

The entire planet of Zylan felt the quake, and realized their world was truly ending. It was ending because a Goddess had chosen to masturbate on their planet.

 

-------

 

Ali’s competition soon had several women approaching a height of 1000 feet, each man allowed a woman to grow several feet. Soon, a blonde girl reached one mile, and the hand of Ali descended from the sky, lifting the enormous woman like a Barbie girl.

 

Ali stashed her in her panties.

 

Waiting for another woman who excelled, she was excited to see an Asian looking girl who had managed to empty a supermarket of people into her mouth. She shot out of the crowd, rising up and into Ali’s hand.

 

Ali placed her into her cleavage.

 

Smiling, Ali spoke again, “Thanks for playing.”

 

Grabbing as many as she could, Ali dropped the enormous women one by one onto her tongue, laying back, she savored them like mints.

 

They screamed and tried to escape, but they were weak. Ali laughed, “You lost tinies, sorry.”

 

Ali looked into the sky and was instantly aroused, there was

 

-------

 

Myri jumped and easily entered orbit of Zylan. Her jump collapsed most of the crust of the planet, causing magma to shoot out from the fault lines, as the planet started to collapse.

 

She unclasped her last piece of jewelry, a loose wristband, which helped her grow to 25000 miles, the diameter of the collapsing planet.

 

Smiling she dropped her wristband onto the northern plains of Zylan, creating the largest valley in the history of the planet, with new mountain ranges on either side of the band.

 

She smiled down on the remaining billions of people as she unclasped her bra, growing to an unfathomable quarter million miles.

 

Myri just laughed as carefully laid her enormous bra on the planet, the cup entirely crushed the northern hemisphere.

 

-------

 

Ali watched as Myri moved over the horizon, and realizing what was about to happen, Ali jumped up, and ran to the east, as far as she could get from where Yulen was going to collide with Myri.

 

The planet didn’t stand a chance.

 

-------

 

Myri committed the last part of her plan, removing her silky panties, and growing to a full height of two and a half million miles. She moved to intercept Yulen, and she waited with unabated excitement.

 

She was about to win in a collision with a planet.

 

Her nipples stood erect, reaching out 23000 miles from her areolae, which surrounded the nipple for 25000 miles in every direction.

 

The planet of Yulen was only 15000 miles in diameter, and it was headed straight for her nipple.

 

The people in the south of Zylan saw as their ally and sister planet Yulen was entirely annihilated by crashing into the nipple of a Goddess.

 

Ali jumped from the planet and landed on Myri’s nipple after the impact, but she was a Goddess, not weak like a planet. She decided to grow to match her lover.

 

Maneuvering to match Myri, Ali stared into Myri’s piercing blue eyes.

 

“Myri, that was so damn sexy.”

 

“No Ali, you are damn sexy.”

 

Ali pulled Myri in tightly, “Myri, Will you marry me?”

 

Myri was caught off guard. “Now?”

 

“We could do it later...”

 

“Or just do it now, not like we have to get a priest or anything.”

 

“True…” Myri didn’t need to think about it too much, she was attached to Ali in more ways than she could comprehend, she would never imagine leaving her.

 

“Yes, yes I will.”

 

“Then, Myri do you take me, Ali to be your lawfully wedded wife?”

 

“Yes I do. Do you Ali, take me, Myri to be your lawfully wedded wife?”

 

“I do sweetheart.”

 

Myri reached out to the float husk of Zylan, and pulled it in, placing it between her and her new wife.

 

Myri smiled at Ali, who smiled back, speaking in unison, “You may now kiss the bride.”

 

Myri pulled Ali in and the impact of their breasts instantly annihilated the remains of Zylan, leaving all the evil purged.

 

Lips smacked against lips, enormous breasts, against enormous breasts.

 

And as suddenly as they appeared, they twinkled away to a small home in the plains of the Earth, leaving the place better then how they found it.

End Notes:

So this one was hard to write, and it feels clumsy, but mostly accomplishes what I desired to accomplish.

These Characters will be coming back in episodes, but their story has a sudden combination at the end, that I planned to be sudden, and I know it is sudden. So yeah.

This was fun to write. :)

If you want to see more, PM me, or comment, or whatever! I love to read your reviews. Makes me happy to see people enjoy this.

Hugs!

~Kaizori~

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5602