Corrective Action by TheChoreographer, Silent-One
Summary:

Isabelle Strauss has a very particular fetish -- power. Personal, financial, social: it doesn't matter. When her superiors tell her she'll be overseeing a clumsy titan ordered to community service for tripping onto some houses, the woman is overjoyed; ordering around a titan seems like the perfect outlet.

If only she knew what would become of her. 


Categories: Body Exploration, Giantess, Breasts, Fantasy, Gentle, Humiliation, Lesbians, Slave Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 16333 Read: 60261 Published: December 03 2015 Updated: April 13 2016

1. Chapter 1 by TheChoreographer

2. Chapter 2 by TheChoreographer

3. Chapter 3 by Silent-One

4. Chapter 4 by TheChoreographer

5. Chapter 5 by Silent-One

6. Chapter 6 by TheChoreographer

7. Chapter 7 by Silent-One

8. Chapter 8 by TheChoreographer

9. Chapter 9 by Silent-One

10. Chapter 10 by TheChoreographer

Chapter 1 by TheChoreographer
Author's Notes:

COLLAB TIME, WOO!
Because occasionally Silent and I have simply wonderful ideas. This little story has nothing to do with our other projects; it's just fun to write.
Similar to PKCR, we'll be alternating chapters following this one. Meaning, we both wrote this, then I'll write Chapter Two, and she'll do Chapter Three.

Rock on and enjoy.
*** *** *** 

"Get to work!" The minuscule woman barked through her megaphone. Isabelle Strauss, for as rowdy and ornery as she was when doing it, loved being a corrections officer. Part of her job meant overseeing people tasked to community service, and it was a rush for the short woman to feel bigger than everyone around her.

 

Especially when the person she could feel bigger than was a titaness.

 

This "Ally" had stumbled and destroyed quite a few homes (luckily Isabelle's own wasn't among them) so she was putting together the house frames to start undoing the destruction.

 

But, when Isabelle saw her chance to mess with a massive woman that had ogled her . . . she took it. At the size of a small doll compared to Ally, Isabelle herself found it very easy to arch her back against a wall, or bend down to pick something up, just long enough for the larger woman to get distracted, but quickly enough for the 68-foot woman to not be suspicious.

 

"If you break another frame, I swear you're gonna have to stay here another day!" Isabelle loudly intoned.

 

Allison Verbantzski was not having a good week. She already had it rough, being invariably larger than 99.9% of the rest of her species. Like the other titans of the world, Ally consumed vast resources and didn't give back much; in fact, just here, she'd done thousands of dollars in damage by tripping. Unlike some of the other titans, Ally wasn't interested in taking advantage of humans by acting as a deity. Indeed, she was more interested in trying to be normal.

 

This very rarely worked.

 

To make matters worse, Ally had a very specific set of fetishes - dominant people, cutthroat businesswomen, and severe punishment. Nothing got her going as much as playing the sub did - but, when you're nearly seventy feet tall, and you happen to be a screamer, it's hard enough to get yourself off, much less someone else.

 

Worse yet, the corrections officer ordering around Ally fit the first two fetishes perfectly, and it didn't take much imagination on her part to think the tiny woman could easily inflict the third. If only she were smaller.

 

"S-sorry, Ms. Strauss!" Ally whimpered, delicately placed the frame on its foundation, with all the care she could muster. Again, her massive ice blue eyes drifted to the pencil skirt and smooth nylons the tiny woman wore - she could swear, she was doing it on purpose. The thought did nothing to dissuade the titaness' omnipresent sexual frustration.

 

Isabelle had taken precautions to ensure her own safety, of course- mostly of the kind that put her on scaffolding, so that the massive woman couldn't just slide over and sit on her to shut her up and claim an accident. Now, at least, "Ally" would be getting herself thrown in prison if she decided that Isabelle was being too rough on her.

 

So, standing at roughly Ally's crotch height were she standing (as it was, given the titaness's stooped position on her knees, she had to look up at Isabelle, who had ensured that her skirt was juuuust long enough so the building-sized lesbian couldn't see up it to the racy lingerie underneath unless she was deliberately trying), the 5'3" brunette made a point to push the larger woman's buttons.

 

"Miss Verbantzski," she drawled through her megaphone (last week, the titaness had assured her she didn't need it, and in fact it hurt her ears given her proximity, but Isabelle could never be too sure), "given the many violations of the terms of your court mandate- like your pockets currently being full, despite the fact that if the fabric rips, anything falling from that height could kill a passerby- I'm going to have to mark you up for another six hours. As it is, that one is finished. Start putting the next one together. The last delivery of wood on site was fifteen minutes ago."

 

Isabelle, enjoying herself a bit much, decided to intentionally sway her hips as she walked along to the other, non-gigantic people on court mandates. From her position, she called down, "And you! At least this one has an excuse for why she's so slow! There are ten of you painting houses, and only one of her building them! Why are you *slacking*?"

 

Ally whimpered, trying to make it sound as much like apologetic bashfulness, rather than sexual frustration, as much as possible. She was well aware that Isabelle would crunch nicely under her foot - another titaness, Natasha, had once confided in her that she'd stepped on a man that raped her human-sized friend, and the sensation was nearly orgasmic - but the fact that the tiny brunette held her authoritative and personal power over Ally rocked the blonde to her core. She sniffed a bit, made sure her ponytail kept locks of hair heavy enough to undo her work out of the way, and nodded. "Y-yes, Ms. Strauss. I'm sorry," She apologized again, looking down. As the brunette sauntered away, Ally's eyes locked onto her swaying hips, and her knuckles turned white as she squeezed the hem of her shirt tightly. Those. Fucking. Hips.

 

Ally knew why the others were slacking - much to Ally's chagrin, men found her positively irresistible, and the only women she seemed to attract were submissives wanting to be a girl's literal doll. The jeans that were custom made for her clung to her legs, which would have been long if she were 5 feet tall, much less 68. She'd be told more than once that her ass was legendary, and that she had a weird cult following online. Of course, the men delivering this news then asked to see it, or worse, to be sat on by it. Her thoughts drifted off to, "What would Natasha do in such a situation?" She giggled as the scenario played out in her head. She'd never do it for real, but she allowed herself the fantasy.

 

Isabelle watched her titanic charge start daydreaming, and sighed. "This is what I get for messing with her," she muttered to herself, "now she won't be productive for the rest of the day." Suddenly, seeing a massive blonde ponytail in her face gave her an idea.

 

Stepping carefully off the scaffolding, Isabelle grabbed onto the ropes of Ally's hair and climbed to her shoulder. Keeping one hand firmly on the thick gold cords, she clicked her megaphone off so it wouldn't turn on unintentionally.

 

"I believe you were told to get to work," she said, harshly but sensually, "unless you'd prefer being put in delicacy training."

 

Delicacy training was universally hated, by normal-sized people and titans alike, unless they were seriously depraved or kinky. It mostly involved a criminal or bigoted titan being made to gently interact with an equally criminal or bigoted regular person. If either one spoke up once, they got an extra day, and while neither one was allowed to attempt to harm one another, you generally had people punching titans in the eye, or titans breaking people's arms, not ten minutes into the session.

 

Isabelle herself sometimes volunteered to go through delicacy training, if only because she had a retractable cattle prod strong enough to feel like a cigarette burn to even the biggest titans, which she never failed in using. Given her status as an officer of the peace, she wasn't even supervised.

 

"D-Delicacy...? Nno, Miss, I'll be good," Ally said, nearly quaking from the arousal and the effort of not saying "Mistress" instead. With Isabelle perched on her shoulder, Ally felt the gentlest of tugging on her hair, and it made the titaness' hands tremble. She put together the frame, biting her lip hard as she imagined Isabelle, their sizes reversed, being just as depraved as Natasha was. Truth be told, delicacy training with Isabelle sounded like a glorious way to properly submit to the woman, even if she had to stifle her sexuality...

 

Ally looked down at the frame she ever-so-gently pieced together. She gripped another beam and hesitated for the briefest of moments. Could she do it? Yes, it would get her in the trouble she wanted to be in, but this cost money, it cost time...breaking it intentionally was wrong. She brushed the sawdust aside, and then grimaced.

 

Oh, no. The thought rang in her head just as her stomach plummeted. With a rush of air and a tremendous noise, Ally sneezed, hard. Her hands instantly went to catch Isabelle, but the momentum of her movement, in rhythm with the sheer mass of her form, caused the frame she was working on to tumble into bits, as broken and ruined as those she'd fallen on.

 

Her heart pounding in her chest, Ally slowly opened her hands to make sure she hadn't committed manslaughter by sneezing.

 

Isabelle was disgusted, in shock, and all kinds of terrified. 

 

The fear came mostly from the fact that she had almost died, and it had been her own stupid fault- given all the dust and paint, it was frankly surprising that Allison hadn't been sneezing already. 

 

The disgust came from a nearly full-body smattering of the 68-foot blonde's spittle from her sneeze.

 

The shock, though, came from the fact that the massive woman had gone out of her way to save Isabelle's life, at the cost of utterly ruining one of the home frames she'd been made to construct. Had the huge woman simply let her fall, she could have claimed accidental damages and gotten off with an extra day of community service or two, maybe delicacy training if the city pressed for it.

 

Blue eyes met gray, both wide. "You . . . you just . . ." Isabelle was at a loss for words.

 

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry, oh my God..." Ally whimpered, lowering Isabelle to the ground. She looked around, picking up an entire box of paper towel rolls and setting it next to the disgraced businesswoman. Hanging her head apologetically, she sniffled. "I break things just by sneezing, what the hell..." She shuddered and awaited punishment, her eyes teary.

 

"You saved my life," Isabelle breathed, elated. "What are you apologizing for, you saved my life!" She gleefully wiped herself down. Suddenly, she stopped, and walked back up the scaffolding to Allison's head height. "That was . . . unprofessional of me. In any case, you should finish your work. We'll . . . talk afterward."

 

Isabelle was incredibly embarrassed, now that the immediate rush of having survived was gone. She had something stuck to her skirt she was pretty sure was a piece of hyper-enlarged lettuce (grown specifically for titans and foodies, because most people would rather not eat a leaf bigger than them). She had acted like such an idiot in front of people she was supposed to be supervising, and she had to maintain control. But she couldn't yell over the workers' laughter without her megaphone, which was currently tangled in Allison's hair.

 

Out of spite, she put them all down for an extra four hours, before looking at her watch and sighing. The next two hours were going to drag on.

 

Ally blushed hard, her fear and concern replaced by libido and embarrassment. With the other workers gawking at her, laughing at Isabelle, and continuing their work, she kept her red-faced worry but allowed herself a much more relaxed method of putting together the frames. The rest of her shift drolled on, but it had gone smoothly from there, prompting Ally to stick behind to wait for Isabelle.

 

With a rather annoyed grimace, she pulled a tiny megaphone from her golden locks, and stifled a laugh.

 

Isabelle hadn't left her scaffolding the rest of her shift, and she looked a lot less confident. "I mean to . . . apologize for the way I've been acting, Ms. Verbantzski. I've been on quite the power trip since I was told that I'd be supervising a titan, and it took today's incident to bring me down. If you'd prefer it, it would only take one phone call for me to put another officer in charge of this site," the gray-eyed brunette sighed. "I do not extend this opportunity to just anyone, but I believe that with how I've been to you it would only be fair."

 

She noticed the megaphone in Ally's fingers, and her eyes went wide. "Either way, I think I'll need that back."

 

Over the course of the day, the piece of lettuce had come unstuck from Isabelle's skirt, and Allison could see she had torn it into a visor with how stupidly bright the sun had been today.

 

Ally tried not to blush, but it was clearly inevitable. "I...thank you, Ms. Strauss, but...I really am not too concerned about your supervision of me," She said, idly playing with her long hair. "I...," She chuckles to herself and looks down, massive fingers playing with one another. "You know, another titan wouldn't take all that. Delicacy training or no, you'd be...hurt," She mused. Upon considering the admitting of a power trip, though, Ally began to suspect. "Can you be honest with me, for a minute? Were you deliberately teasing me?"

 

Isabelle nodded. "Yes, I have. You made it too easy, what with staring down my shirt when we met," the brunette admitted. "So, yes, I have been messing with you. Personally, I am of the opinion that, were I your size or you mine, you'd be too busy recovering from a session with me to get into any trouble, but with our current sizes, plus the fact that I'd be fired if word got out that I was fucking someone I was supposed to be supervising, I settle for teasing you."

 

The brunette smirked. "And if our sizes were reversed, you would never leave my person." She leaned back against the wall. "I'm very much the dominant type, and so I admit . . . I've had an errant thought or two of hopefully becoming a titan, somehow. You've probably lived a dozen of my daydreams."

 

Ally could not be more red. The shy titaness' thoughts ran rampant, her body warm with the idea of Isabelle above her, hurting her, forcing her to please, to do unspeakable things... "I'm, uh, I'm," She tried to formulate a sentence. "I've never been, really...dominant...with my size, as other titans have been," She recalled hearing stories of fetish cities, and of hedonistic titans indulging in depraved kinks, but was far too shy and cautious to seek one out. "You...you're not daunted, by how big I am? Most girls want me to own them...one wanted me to eat her, on the third date," She laughed nervously, Isabelle's cool demeanor making her bite her lip, hard.

 

Isabelle laughed. "Nah. You're hot, just . . . let's just say if I had been in your place, with a small girl in my hand ready to be eaten, I would've indulged her and let her figure out the consequences when she's starting to feel my stomach acids," she said with an aroused sigh. "Damn it all, now you've got me going," she grunted in frustration, starting to make her way down the scaffolding. "I hope you're happy," she said as she made her way down the thin stairs, "because now I'm gonna be masturbating when I get home."

 

She sighed as she walked down. "In another life, you'd be my tiny corrections officer, and I'd be a titaness in for causing trouble, and we'd go home together with you helpless in my underwear. As it is . . . how can *I* really dominate *you*, when I'm like five inches tall compared to you?"

 

Ally paused for a minute, wondering if she dared to proceed with the thought she was thinking of. Gulping, she bit her lip hard. "You could...give me orders..." Ally murmured quietly. "Because God, you are really hot, too..."

 

Isabelle stopped, her car keys in hand, at a rather low level of the scaffolding. Had Ally been wearing a skirt instead of jeans, the short brunette would be looking at her crotch right now. "What?" Isabelle asked, unsure she had heard the titaness correctly. "Give you orders? Like, you dress in a bra and harem pants, and be my big, sexy genie, granting my sexual wishes?" She laughed, but she liked the idea. "Ooh, tempting. Tempting. But, there's still my job to think of. Can I count on you not to tell anyone anything about this?" The gray-eyed woman stared up at Ally, highly serious. "You're hot as fuck, but I'm not sure yet that you're worth me losing my job for."

 

Ally bit her lip, a real, tangible thing that showed her very attraction to the idea blatantly to her proposed Mistress. "I promise to uphold your secrecy," She said, leaning forward and arching to show off her round, massive assets.

 

Isabelle grinned. "Alright, then, my lovely li- er, I mean, *big* lady. Do you live in the state-funded apartments, or are you an independent titaness that doesn't need government help?" Isabelle jingled her keys. "I kinda need to know where I'm driving, since the last time I went for a ride I kinda almost died." She joked, but if one paid attention it was noticeable that she was still a little shaken. "So, I'm gonna need your home address, and I'll be by in an hour. There's a few things I'll need to indulge a masochistic titan."

 

Ally laughed, looking embarrassed again. "I tried to live alone after I grew and my parents couldn't look after me, buuut...nah. I live in the apartments, yeah. Outside the city. You can't miss them," She said with a laugh. "Seriously."

 

Inside, the titanic blonde trembled with both lust and nervousness. Would the gorgeous tiny brunette like her? She bites her lip hard, imagination going crazy.

 

Isabelle parked her car in the subterranean system set up so that titans could have tiny visitors, and made sure she had everything. She had changed into another suit, this one bearing a slightly shorter skirt, and accentuated her nylon-covered legs with a set of heels she had bought back when she had time to party regularly. She checked her purse just in case she had forgotten anything at home, then walked up to Ally's massive door. Pressing the buzzer, she brought her face a bit closer to the camera than it needed to be. 

 

"Ms. Verbantzski," she called, realizing she wasn't sure what "Ally" was short for. "I'm here, and if you don't let me in through the service door in the next five minutes we're starting on a punishment."

 

Each of these apartments came with two entrances: a giant-sized door, for the intended tenants, and a service door that opened in the area most titans immediately made into a kitchen or home theater, due to most of the apartment's electrical outlets also being clustered there. Unfortunately, this discouraged visitation by regular people, as their entry was often blocked by a huge fridge or television. This was what Isabelle was counting on.

 

With a grunt, a sudden burst of noise from the other end, and a rather loud grinding sound, Ally moved the television aside and opened up the service entrance, only three minutes after Isabelle demanded her to do so. The gigantic blonde wore her tight jeans, her mammoth feet bare and exposed, and a simple white tank top that barely hid her pendulous breasts. She crouched down to greet her newfound mistress, face flustered, her ice-blues wide with nervousness and excitement.



"H-Hello, Ms. Strauss," Ally whimpered. "A-Alison is fine, you...you don't have to use my last name, it's a mouthful," She continued, smiling in a grin that filled Isabelle's horizon. The titaness' apartment was absolutely gigantic, built on an insane scale by the titans themselves. Everything looked as Isabelle had encountered in her own world, but blown up to proportion. Ally didn't know what to do with her bulk, so she settled on sitting cross-legged on the floor, and creating a makeshift podium for Isabelle by turning a waste basket over and providing the tiny woman with stepping stones in the form of stacked drink coasters.

 

Isabelle blinked for a moment. She had had her hand in her purse, ready to begin making the gigantic girl scream from moment one, but this worked. "Alright, Allison," she said, making her way up each of the coasters, one at a time with great care- she knew from experience how these things tended to slide at normal scale, and didn't want to embarrass herself twice in the same day.

 

"Now, before we begin, I'm aware you're submissive," Isabelle said quickly, her businesslike demeanor put in gear, "so you will be using my last name often, but in any moments where we're neither working or fucking you can feel free to call me Isabelle." The brunette smirked, giving a light pause before she continued.

 

"Secondly," she said, standing near the edge of the wastebasket to get a good look at Ally's practically exposed breasts, "I need to know if you're actually a masochist. I'd rather not hurt you if you're not into that. Yes, I'd be a little disappointed that I can't use a couple of the things I brought, but I want us both to be happy at the end of this, and if stopping myself at humiliating you is what would make you happy I'll do it. I've never dated a titan before, so I really want to see if everything's the same physically," she commented with a lewd grin.

 

"Lastly," she said, offhandedly removing what looked like a sticker sheet with a notepad stapled to it from her purse, "I got this. This'll indicate our "not okay" zones, and our respective kinks. I already have a short list of things I *really* wanna do with you, and if there's anything you're into that's not already on my list, I'll write that down, too. We can each veto each other's stuff, et cetera, et cetera. For example, while I'd like to feel your big tongue between my legs, I never want my head or arms in your mouth. It's a safety thing."

 

She finished, taking a deep breath. "So. I'll take a list of the things you want first, seeing as I owe you one. So, while I'm still gonna dominate you, you can choose how I do it. Fair?"

 

Ally blushed; not only was this woman unflinchingly charismatic, she was interested in her, didn't care that she was a titan, and was concerned for her well-being, when she knew for a fact that if the gigantic goldette wanted to, she could destroy her in a moment. Swallowing hard, Allison glanced down at her lover-to-be, and trembled. "W-Well, I...I don't like things in my ass, much," She said quietly. "Though I guess it could be...humiliatory...it's not my favorite thing. I really, really," She let out a near moan, and covered her mouth. "Really. Like to be told what to do. I like role play. I'd never hurt a person...but fantasizing about it is kinda hot," She continued. "And, uh. Yes. I am a masochist." She rolled up her sleeves to reveal self-inflicted chain marks, obviously left over from self-bondage play. "Quite a bit of one, if I'm being perfectly honest."



Ally repositioned herself, suddenly aware of how exposed she was. "And...I love to play dress-up. What about you, my Mistress," She finally said it, allowing the word to slip over her teeth and out her mouth as sensually as she could make it happen. "What are you into, and not into?"

 

Isabelle grinned. "Calling me your Mistress already? My, aren't you presumptuous," she let out a chuckle. 

 

"Well," she said, smiling all the while, "Yes, I am a sadist. However, most of what I have isn't tough enough to hurt you. I brought some specialized stuff, just in case, the stuff we use when we have to restrain titans. I have some legit Titan Arrest Gear with me, as well as some stuff for people my size that has settings high enough to start causing pain. Also," she admitted sheepishly, "I carry a retractable electrical prod with me, from when I get it in me to be a bitch to titans in delicacy training."

 

She continued quickly, deciding not to allow that to hang on the air for Ally to ask questions at all. "Alright, truth be told, I do roleplay as well. In fact, even though real titans exist, some people are fine watching fetish porn made by a girl like me pretending to be big." Bashfully, she added, "I run an ask blog. Titanic Goddess Eos. So if you happen to have enough money for VR, I'd sign us up in a heartbeat. As it is, I can't afford a ticket for myself." It was still expensive as hell, but the neural mapping systems that had been used by the Air Force to prepare soldiers for just about anything became available to the public recently, collectively known as VR. Notably, a literal land titan used it to pretend to be small, ostensibly to keep himself humble.

 

She continued, "Also, while I don't think we'd really be able to do it together, due to . . . the obvious . . . I like smothering. I like cutting off a girl's air, using my foot, my ass, my breasts, with a pillow . . . I like the feeling that my bitches can't even *breathe* without my say-so. I love being in charge, and get off on every bit of power I have. If I ever get into a real position of power, like chief of police or something, I'd probably be constantly horny."

 

As she had been speaking, she took down notes of what Ally had told her. "So, Allison, you tell me: what am I doing to you for our first time together?"

 

Alison gripped the fabric of her shirt, her eyes wide, and she bit her lip extremely hard. "Give me a role. Hurt me. T-Tell me...tell me what to do, beautiful Ms. Strauss..." She struggled to find the right words, her ice blues pouring lust and emotion out for Isabelle to see with perfect clarity. "Oh god, I can't pick..." The idea of swapping sizes in VR was all Allison could think of. She smiled sheepishly and ran a hand through her golden hair. "I have some toys...from your usual gigantic vibrator, to...uh...chains," She said.

 

Isabelle thought it over for a solid while. Talking about her fetishes had only made her start thinking about them, which started getting her turned on. Noticing a specific movie sitting on Ally's shelf, she had an idea. "A little scene from Gulliver's Travels, if you will. Tie yourself down. You are a pompous, self-centered explorer who crossed the sea to find gold. But, you got caught in a snare by the locals, and unlike Gulliver, you're too arrogant to acclimate to your situation and you keep pressing your luck. I will be the fisher that caught you, and the angrier I get the more I take your own tools to humiliate you with. Leave out any toys that I might be able to carry. Button-up shirt, skirt, no underwear. Unbutton as many buttons as you're comfortable with. I'll wait outside your bedroom door. Oh, and if you have a costume that fits me and the situation, I'll wear it."

 

She looked down at her watch, and smirked. "It's 4:41 now. You have until 5:00 until I . . . check my nets. Go," she purred.

End Notes:

***
Thanks for reading! Please review. More to come ^.^ 

...what's with the German? Weird site layout. 

Chapter 2 by TheChoreographer
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the wait, I was sick -.-;;

Allison looked at herself in the mirror, her blue eyes taking in the form she hoped was to Isabelle's liking. The titanic blonde had chosen for her newfound Mistress's scenario a simple cotton buttondown, plaid with blue and white stripes. Two buttons lay undone, revealing the faintest trace of a white lace bra that served well to push her bountiful chest up and together. At this, Ally had to grin; a company existed that specifically made lingerie for titans. Who had thought to do that?

The shirt tied off at her ribs, leaving the gentle hourglass of her waist to bare. Without much to do some of the time, Ally took pride in her workouts, even though they sometimes were felt for miles beyond the apartment complex. For her bottom half, the blonde had chosen a soft black skirt, one of her prized pieces - there was enough satin here to blanket a house. She inspected herself, twirling in place, watching the enormous skirt trail behind her.

It had been so long since she'd had someone. The other titans she knew were crass, violent and took advantage of humanity in some way or the other. Allison tried not to, but she always ended up breaking something. If God was going to make her this big, did He have to make her this clumsy?! The thought was a daily one in her mind. The urge to impress Isabelle was forefront and prominent. Ally quickly applied a coat of lip gloss, pink and shiny, as well as eye liner to top it off. Putting a finger to her chin, she considered Isabelle's second edict.

The ropes for a gargantuan net were easy enough, but little tools Isabelle could use to punish her with...obviously, the human had her own toys, whatever they may be - the idea made Ally's hairs stand on end with electric anticipation - but she'd specifically asked for things of Ally's she could use. More humiliatory, she had to admit. She'd barely known the woman a month and already she was making Ally's heart race.

The lip gloss. Isabelle could probably lift that. Ally's eyes roamed get her dresser and bedstand as the minute grew closer. Maybe...her lighter? She wondered if Isabelle would be that cruel. Oh! Her apartment keys. She snatched those up and deposited them in the breast pocket of her tight shirt.

Ally blushed at her own thoughts as she began to rope herself up - well, at least I've had a lot of practice. Many a lonely night, the blonde had tied herself up to enhance her masturbatory pleasures, dreaming about being forced to be cruel by a taller, sexier titan. The fact that her newest Mistress was a human was somehow hotter - she owned by raw force of personality.

The door opened quietly, and Ally scooted forward. Her arms and legs were bound tightly in coarse white rope, and the ropes wrapped around her thighs, up her back, and around her neck. Trembling with both fear and anticipation, she lay upon the floor, pretending to struggle, and bit her lip hard.

Two minutes to go.

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

Chapter 3 by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

YES FINALLY I HAVE HAD IDEAS FOR DAYS

Ahem. Yep. Choreo's taking on Allison, and I'm primarily working Isabelle. Shocking, isn't it? 

Isabelle didn't mind much that Allison hadn't come up with an outfit for her. In fact, her having such a thing would be kinda weird, all things considered. Besides, minus her shoes, nylons, and suit jacket, she could pass for a vague anyone.

The gray-eyed brunette felt a pang of lust upon seeing the massive blonde tied up on the floor, and applauded the titaness for her ability to make it look like she was caught in a net.

Checking her watch, Isabelle began.

"My word, I don't think that's a fish! A shark, or maybe a whale, but that's far bigger than any fish!" Isabelle commented, walking up the length of Allison's body, her feet finding places to stand on the titaness herself. Her bare feet sunk slightly into the soft, pliant flesh of Allison's leg as she walked.

"I am no sea creature!" Allison called, struggling in just the right way inside the net she'd created to tighten it around herself. Isabelle could hear in the girl's voice how she was already stifling a moan. "I am an explorer, searching for land and treasures, and I demand you let me loose from this net!"

Isabelle smirked as she walked, making her progress across the fabric of Allison's skirt slowly, both to keep from slipping and to tease the sensitive regions she couldn't be too far from. "You aren't in a position to demand from me! You have been caught in my fishing nets, keeping me from my catch. So, you shall be my catch."

"What nonsense is this?" Allison asked, still writhing in her bonds. "Your catch? What would you do with me? Cook me over a fire?" She gave a pompous laugh. "I'd like to see you try, tiny fisher!"

Isabelle chuckled lightly, climbing up one of Allison's bra-clad breasts and quickly taking her position on top of the soft, warm flesh. It seemed Allison had showered not too soon before Isabelle had arrived, with the faint aroma of the harsh soap made en masse for titans hanging in the air. "Oh, no. Nothing so barbaric. I haven't caught a fish, after all, I've caught a woman. You are to serve: to tend to my nets, to repair my boat, to otherwise aid in the catching of fish."

It looked like Allison wasn't ready to attempt to resist a demand, until she gulped and returned to the roleplay. "N-never! I am a bold woman, searching the seas for fun and profit! When I escape, you are to take me to find gold, or be a present for my Queen!"

Isabelle tutted. "Ah, that's not good," she said, flicking her arm out to extend her electrical prod. "It looks like I'll need to teach my new servant some manners!" She plunged the sharp tip into Allison's titflesh, and the goldette yelped- and then the brunette turned it on at low power, giving her massive sub a mild electric shock.

Allison groaned low, the pain and tingling on her sensitive breast getting her off like nobody's business. "You- you'll not have me forgo my national pride, heathen fisher," she gasped, trying to keep to the roleplay and not lose herself to what she actually wanted to say.

"Oh?" Isabelle leaped across Allison's cleavage, standing on her other breast, and turned up the power on her prod. "Tell me, "explorer"- what treasure would have you risking your life to the sea? Risking your liberty to a fisher like me? It must be quite the temptation to get you to risk this," she said, electrocuting Allison's breast with enough power to stop a normal-sized human cold.

"I- I have already told you!" Allison squealed, shutting her eyes against the heightened pain. "I come seeking land and gold, among other presents for my Queen!"

"How," Isabelle continued her question, returning to the first breast, and turning the prod's power still higher, to the level where it could knock a cow unconscious (roughly about as painful as a tazer to the titaness) and, getting an idea, pulling back the cloth of Allison's bra to expose her hardened nipple to the air, "would you suppose you do that? I've no idea what "gold" is, but you can't seriously expect to take land. Even at your size, I doubt you could lift an entire island." With that, she simply tapped the tip of the prod to the side of Allison's erect nipple. 

The goldette actually cried out in pain, and Isabelle broke off the roleplay for a brief second: "That wasn't too much, was it?"

"God, no," Allison moaned, "but I don't think I'd be able to take it much longer if you keep leaving out my pussy," she murmured.

Isabelle stood straight again, and winked: a signal the roleplay was back in swing.

"Ignorant heathen- nothing is more valuable than gold!" Allison cried out, still rather tender.

Isabelle got an idea, idly zapping Allison's breast again. "Nothing? So, you would let me take something of yours in return for letting you take any gold you find on this land?"

"So long as I have my ship to return it home, I would gladly make a trade," Allison said loudly, obviously trying to figure out where Isabelle's mind was headed.

Isabelle grinned, walking over to Allison's breast pocket: a container of lip gloss ("What in hell would she think I'd do with this?" Isabelle thought), a lighter ("Mmm, tempting as fuck, but not first date material. Especially not clothed. Fire would probably be a bad idea, especially with her tied up and me not knowing where the extinguisher is," Isabelle struggled with the notion), and a set of keys ("Ooh, I know what I'm doing!" Isabelle thought), all on Allison's massive scale. Isabelle felt mildly offended that the titaness didn't think she could lift her vibrator, then reasoned that it was probably one and a half times her height, if not more.

"I will take your purity," Isabelle purred, holding the key by the rubber grip that looked like it had been made from a shredded tire, and turning off her prod for her walk back down Allison's body. "Surely that is worth any gold you might find on my home island?"

"I- I suppose," Allison stammered, being left in suspense by the fact that her pocket was now entirely empty- Isabelle had discarded the things she didn't take to the floor just past the blonde's armpit, making her unable to see what she still had, and what had been taken. "You shall set me free once you have done this?"

"Take your gold and leave, outsider, once I've taken what I wish from you," Isabelle said, sliding down Allison's thigh and looking at the titaness's exposed pussy. "And of course it's perfect," Isabelle murmured before she plunged the key in- and then, thinking better of it, she tapped the massive piece of metal with her prod, turned to a relatively low power.

Electricity, both figurative and literal, whipped its way up Allison's spine, and she came nearly immediately, screaming loud enough that the neighbors for a mile or two around probably heard.

She panted as she came down, but then frowned as she realized she didn't feel where her human Mistress was anymore. "I-Isabelle? Isabelle? Are you okay?"

"Fine," the brunette said tersely. "Covered in your cum, and I can't find my fucking prod, but I'm alright."

Allison couldn't help it. She giggled.

End Notes:

Yay!

But yeah, I'm trying to write sexier. Silent-One do good?

Also, GO TEAM GO!

Chapter 4 by TheChoreographer
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the delay. HOLIDAY SEASON IS UPON US ALL

Enjoy! 

Allison hummed to herself as she watched a microwave of monumentous proportions brew an equally large cup of tea. It had boggled her mind to learn, upon beginning to grow exponentially at age fifteen, that not only had the governments of the world came together to create the necessities for titan life, they'd provided them with basic luxuries, as well. Cups of tea were one such luxury. Isabelle stood on the counter, idly trying to fix her sexed-up hair, and buckling her business vest back on. The titan simply wore her pajamas, along with a honeyglow expression of satisfaction.

 

“You have a nice place,” Isabelle commented after a moment of studious inspection. “It's...surprisingly well furnished.”

 

“I guess there are perks to being this damn big,” Ally said, yawning and shrugging. “Cover your ears, babe,” She said. Isabelle did so, and not a few seconds later the microwave went off. The sound, made to audibly get the attention of titans who might be rooms away, still caused Isabelle to wince, but not any lasting pain. Ally removed her tea and scrunched her face up at it. “It's way better stove-top, but by God, I do not have any energy left.” She giggled, played her fingers at Isabelle, and began to add milk to it.

 

“I'd imagine not,” Isabelle replied, leaning against the gargantuan carton of milk. “What are the plans for the rest of the evening?”

 

“Uh, besides calming my nerves down? Nothing really. I've...got more community work tomorrow, y'know? You do know, of course you know, uh,” Ally stammered, blushing as she remembered Isabelle's proper position. “Right.”

 

“You're going to be able to keep this quiet, right?” Isabelle asked cautiously. She stepped from behind the milk carton and stood at the edge of the counter, asserting herself again. “Down here.”

 

“I s-see you, Isabelle,” Allison whimpered. Isabelle shook her head and snapped her fingers, pointing down. Obediently, the blonde titan lowered herself onto her knees, her eyes level with tiny Isabelle's waist.

 

“When I say 'down here', you do this. Understand?” Isabelle said, much more of a statement than a question. Ally nodded her head vigorously, her golden locks bouncing. “You are going to be able to keep this quiet, until your community service is done?”

 

“Yes, yes Isabelle, of course ma'am,” Ally squeaked. Isabelle smiled; to hear such an afraid, obedient, quiet voice emerge from a girl who could stomp out her neighborhood in no time was thrilling to the point of a sexual high. She leaned forward; Ally did the same, and the small brunette stroked the titan's face, eliciting a coo from the enormous blonde.

 

“Kiss me?” Ally asked, nearly a plea. Her pools of oceanic blue studied the little mistress. Isabelle smiled and put her finger to her lip, studying Ally in mock scrutiny.

 

“Why should I allow this? What have you,” She said, tapping Ally on her gargantuan nose. “Done to deserve the lips of one such as myself?”

 

“I've been ever so good, ma'am. I played your games, and took my punishment,” Ally said, biting her lower lip softly as she finished. Isabelle shivered; that lip bite was possibly the single sexiest thing she'd ever witnessed, but she must not let her sub know that now.

 

“Selfish girl,” Isabelle said, flicking Ally's nose. The action carried absolutely no pain for the titan, but she squeaked nonetheless under the abuse of her mistress. “I tortured you, got you off, and what did you give me in return? A big dumb goofy smile.” Isabelle crossed her arms and glared at the blonde, who wilted under the brunette's gaze.

 

“I-I,” Ally trembled. “I'm s-sor--”

 

“I don't want your sorry, clumsy oaf. I want your tongue,” Isabelle replied, rolling the word out of her mouth. On command, Ally's enormous maw opened, and a long, pink tongue slid out and thwapped onto the counter. Musty air rose, the scent of tea leaves and mint, and Isabelle trembled at the sheer power her sub wielded without even trying. If only I was like that.

 

“Ith th'th gwd?” Ally spoke, her tongue extended. Isabelle rolled her eyes; Ally was far cuter than she had any right to be. The brunette dominatrix stripped herself nude and strode forward, gasping as she trode upon the soft pink surface of her sub's tongue. The sensation seemed likewise alien to Ally – Isabelle took a brief moment to sigh in relief of the fact that, obviously, Ally was not used to eating humans – as the blonde trembled in place, her eyes narrowing as she tried to work out the curious new feeling.

 

Ally remembered what Isabelle had asked – that her arms and head always remain free of her mouth. As the tiny brunette hesitantly pushed her legs past the cavernous red entrance of Allison's mouth, the blonde titan's lips curled upward ever-so-slightly in horny anticipation, and she tilted her head back, her lips clamping around her mistress's waist.

 

“A-Ah!” Isabelle cried out. Her irrational fear of being digested alive, plus the realization that Ally held the real power in every sense, made her skin crawl for fractions of a second. But her rational mind won, and again, Isabelle commanded her words. “Ah...! I've been...snatched up by some monstrous predator!”

 

Allison purred, a truly orgasmic sensation to tiny Isabelle, whose squeaks made the blonde's face flush in light of her validation. She fell onto her rear, her legs sprawled out underneath her, and began sucking on the brunette's lower body with hungry fervor. Isabelle tried to say something again, but merely buckled forward, pounding her hands against plush lips as she tried to process the sheer volume of ecstasy wracking her lower half.

 

“Y-You...fuck...you f-foul...foul beast! Unha — Jesus, Ally – unhand me this INSTANT!” Isabelle stammered, pounding her hands uselessly against the titan's lips. In response, Ally slurped Isabelle in a bit further, her lips now just under her breasts, leaving her arms still free. Isabelle's legs kicked slowly through a thick pool of saliva, which began to slowly drip out of the corner of Ally's lips. “I w-will not be food, will not be the p-play...hnnngh...plaything of a...a....OH! MY!” She screamed, her eyes snapping open. Ally's tongue, which had since been busy with the brunette's squirming legs, had found their prize. Isabelle felt her thighs be pushed apart with ease by the squirming muscle, and then all dams in her mind broke as it pushed upward, curled once, and began to lap rhythmically, humping the tiny thing with all the passion of a lover.

 

It was over in less than a minute. Isabelle writhed and screamed, babbled incoherently and pawed at Ally's grinning face, but her orgasm hit her anyway, caught her as unprepared as anything, turning her face red and leaving her heaving and gasping for air as the world returned slowly to Isabelle Strauss.

 

Allison gently deposited her mistress onto the counter in a puddle of drool, wiping her mouth clean with the back of her hand. Isabelle lay there, soaking wet in multiple senses, and after three minutes of heavy breathing and the occasional exclamation of satisfaction, she wobbled to her feet, and graciously accepted the enormous piece of paper towel that the blonde titaness had given her.

 

“That was insanity,” Isabelle moaned. “Where did you even learn that?”

 

“I, uh...I just pretended you were a lollipop. Slurp, slurp, lick, you know.” Ally said, raising and lowering a shoulder.

 

“I suddenly find myself envious of every lollipop your lips have graced,” Isabelle whimpered, her legs still shaking. “You're getting a reward...later.”

 

Ally clapped her hands excitedly. “Oh! You mean it, Mistress?”

 

“I do, lovely, I do. But perhaps...perhaps we should...go on a proper date, hm?” Isabelle asked between heavy breaths. Ally turned red again and gently prodded the floor with one of her fingers.

 

“I'd like that,” She murmured quietly, drawing circles on the tile.

 

“I'm not sure that there are restaurants suited for both species, so...” Isabelle said, thinking. “Is here okay?”

 

“Here is wonderful,” Ally replied with a smile. “Is Friday okay?”

 

“Sure,” Isabelle said. “It'll give me time to recover.” She laughed, and Ally smiled, her face showing more happiness from the last few hours than the last five years had to show.

 

End Notes:

Review! Or don't, I'm not your dad

Chapter 5 by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

This is probably going to be the last odd-numbered chapter in 2015, because the rest of the year is for shopping, I work retail, and I really really really need the overtime. 

So, there's a good chance that Choreo will be the last person to update this this year, despite the fact that this was actually my idea. Then again, Choreo's a fuckton better at this than I am, so that's probably a good thing.

That aside, hope you enjoy!

Isabelle Strauss was flooded with a tingle of anticipation- her dinner date with Allison was going to be later that night. Sadly, on Fridays she didn't work Allison's site- she had to file her progress reports, which left one of the trainees watching over her worksite- and her titanic sub.

"You're excited," Willard said flatly, a wry smirk on her face. Isabelle technically knew the woman had a first name, but she'd be damned if she could remember it. "Breaking in another toy?"

Isabelle huffed. "I'm not here for your commentary, Willard, I'm just here to input my file data." She turned to face her computer screen, praying that the stubborn cow of a woman wouldn't press further.

"No, you have a date!" Willard smirked excitedly. "Anyone I know? It's that fitness freak intern, isn't it? She's definitely enough of a challenge for Isabelle the Amazon Slayer, and I bet she screams, too."

Isabelle flushed at mention of her nickname, earned because of how she tended to snipe taller women and get them into bed with her, often by less -than-honest means. "No, it is not. I fail to see how my life is any of your business," she said, brusque and rude to make a point.

"Because you make fantastic gossip, Isabelle," Willard grinned. "Limiting yourself to interns so you don't get fired for fucking coworkers. Naughty, sneaky girl."

"Honestly, woman, you need to get a life of your own," Isabelle sighed, "as mine isn't a soap opera. So long as I don't break the rules, my business is my own. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm nearly done," she grunted, "and I'd like to be assured that whoever they've assigned to my site isn't a total fuckup."

"Oh, I heard about your new site," Willard smirked, shifting with Isabelle incredibly well. "That titaness who took out two dozen houses on Birch. She's in your strike zone, too . . . 'course, if you went for her, you'd be fired on the spot," the chubby woman laughed.

"I'm surprised you haven't been," Isabelle quipped, "seeing as how little you seem to do your job. Do you think I could get a raise if I reported you?" With Willard suitably stunned into silence, the gray-eyed brunette made her escape.

Isabelle realized that Allison had told her to show up at 6, so she would probably be getting ready about now. The short woman sighed, and decided she could watch something on Netflix to pass the time. All four hours of it.

*** *** ***

Allison was a bundle of nerves. After community service and a quick shower, she had begun getting something together for dinner, when Natasha dropped by.

"How's my favorite cousin doing?" The seventy-foot sadist said with a smile.

"N-Natasha!" Ally stammered. The taller woman's presence was entirely unexpected, and could prove disastrous if she found any of Allison's surprises for her human lover. "You know we're not cousins, right?" She tried to calm herself, and gave her old friend a hug.

"It's like they say in Hawaii- everyone is your cousin! Quite a few of my Hawaiian cousins were tasty as fuck, too!" Natasha laughed.

"You know I don't like it when you talk about eating people," Ally admonished, back in the rhythm of conversation with her old friend. "So what are you doing?"

"I could ask you the same thing!" Natasha chuckled. "I mean, look at you! Cooking and shit."

"Y-yeah," Allison laughed. "I, uh . . ." she decided the best lie was the truth, "I have a dinner date tonight. At six. I don't want her to get the wrong idea . . ."

"Say no more, cousin," Natasha smirked, "I'll be gone by five. She fuck you the way you like?"

"Oh, you have no idea," Ally blurted. "It honestly feels fantastic . . . tied down, electric shocks, her standing on me . . ."

Natasha smirked wider. "Glad she makes you happy. If you took too much longer to find a girl, I would've asked Laine how she felt about a threesome."

Allison blinked. "Y-You . . . and Laine . . . me?" She whimpered. "That's just not fair . . . maybe Isabelle will let me . . ."

Natasha's smirk grew ever wider, testing the waters of a grin. "Well, since I don't get to meet Isabelle today, I figured I'd thank her for getting my little cousin laid by giving her an easy time getting you in bed again."

"She-she doesn't need your help there," Allison blushed, tightening her thighs. "Just thinking about her had me all wound up before you got here. At this rate I might just wait for her already in bed."

Natasha couldn't help it- she laughed. "Don't worry, Ally, I'm done. Just wanted to catch up," she grinned. "I need to meet her, though."

***HOURS LATER***

Ally was a nervous wreck. She checked the clock: 5:57. The blonde willed time to go faster, every second was absolutely torturous as she was left to her own imagination as to what Isabelle would do to her after dinner. Every possible way that her comparatively tiny Mistress would conceive to make her body sing with pleasure, force her mind to buzz with humiliation. 

A familiar voice at the door, accompanied by the door camera icon popping up on her TV, had Allison jumping nearly out of her skin: "Allison, my lovely . . . I'm here. I'm a little early, if you don't-"

Allison opened the service entrance in a rush of activity, whipping up a wind that blew her hair out of its neatly groomed bun "-mind. What did you make? It smells absolutely delicious." The smaller woman was dressed to the nines, wearing a cherry-red cocktail dress that hugged at all the perfect places on her body, as well as high heels of the same color, and more of those sheer black nylons that drove Allison wild. 

That was a damned lie and Ally knew it, the spinach ravioli had turned out terribly, but the compliment was enough to make her heart soar. "It's spinach ravioli. It didn't turn out as well as I would've liked . . ."

Isabelle stepped into the apartment, laughing. "Smells better than takeout, that's for damned sure. I stopped trying to cook once my job took off." She looked up at the titaness, and snapped her fingers.

Allison yelped and dropped to the ground, resting on her breasts to look Isabelle more or less in the face. The brunette's absolutely lewd grin promised that Allison's rapid reaction time would be rewarded, and she sauntered up to the titaness's face. "I humiliate, tease, and demean you. You don't get to do it to yourself, you hear? Otherwise there's nothing for me to do."

"Y-yes ma'am," Allison stuttered. If Isabelle was going to start already, the blonde was not predicting she'd stay in her t-shirt and jeans for long. To be honest, she already felt underdressed, given how fucking sexy Isabelle looked right now.

"Good," Isabelle smiled. "Now pick me up, I want to taste what you've made."

Allison gently carried Isabelle up to the table, to her portion: a single, massive ball of vegetables and sauces, wrapped tightly in a piece of pasta roughly a fourth the brunette's size. "I- I can't make 'em any smaller," she said, embarassed. "I'm sorry."

Isabelle, however, was bothered by something else. "Do you happen to have a knife for me? Maybe a flat toothpick? I don't wanna stain my clothes . . ."

Ally nodded, producing a flat, sharpened piece of wood large enough to be a Scottish sword for her pint-sized paramour. "Will this do?"

"Death to kings!" Isabelle yelled, swinging the toothpick in an overhand motion to slice through a section of pasta. She then stabbed the removed piece, and ate it. "Dunno wha' ure taakeh abaa," Isabelle said, her mouth full, before swallowing: "This shit's fucking delicious, and a hell of a lot healthier than what I usually eat."

Allison blushed mightily, but it was what Isabelle did next that had her melting: she kissed the blonde's finger. "And the chef's cute, to boot," she added. "Think I might show her a good time after dinner."

The blonde titaness simply could not eat fast enough.

***LATER***

"I'll do anything, anything to get the part! Please, I've dreamed of being in this play for years!" Allison begged, making all manner of melodramatic poses to show off her prominent breasts. To play the "desperate actress" role, she'd donned an art-student beret, and then coated herself with body paint to resemble an ironic t-shirt and khakis. 

"Anything, you say?" Isabelle grinned, crossing her legs and resting them on the hairbrush that was acting as a desk. "Would you . . . clean my heels with your impudent tongue?"

"Yes," Allison said quickly, blushing. As she extended her tongue to do so, however, Isabelle interrupted her and wilted the girl's enthusiasm with a sly glare.

"Would you be willing to crush your competitors for the part?" Isabelle asked with a fiery sensuality.

"B-beneath my soles, if I had to," Allison stammered.

"To lie flat and take it while I fuck you raw?" Isabelle asked, dropping her voice low, practically purring in a shout.

"Yes, yes, oh god yes!" Allison exclaimed, breathing heavily with arousal.

"Good," Isabelle breathed, tossing a small canister at Allison. "This will help make sure you will. It's a rigorant- you won't be able to move, but every nerve ending will be made more sensitive."

"How long will it last?" Allison asked, already feeling her body's reactions slow as she laid down

"About an hour," Isabelle purred. "My helpless little bitch, for an hour . . ." She sounded just about ready to orgasm herself. 

Allison's mind thrummed with excitement even as her body was completely immobilized, made into a woman's living sex doll for the hour. The humiliation was absolute, undeniable, and Allison nearly cried.

And then Isabelle walked on her.

Just like last time, she was able to feel each individual step as it sank into her body, but rather than a light pressure it almost felt as if each of the brunette's footsteps was brushing against her clit. She cried out reflexively, almost ready to cum from a walk halfway up her leg- and then Isabelle stopped. Wound up and stopped, wound up and stopped, further and further up her body that her sexual frustration was insane, she wordlessly begged for release, whining and willing her body to move.

Nothing.

Nothing, that is, until the prod came back.

She's not gonna-

An incomparable electric shock coursed through Allison's being, and the combined pain and ecstasy were more than enough in concert to knock her out.

***LATER***

"Allison! Allison, are you okay!?" Isabelle screamed. "Oh my god, I killed her. She was begging me to stop and I killed her!" The gray-eyed woman desperately slapped at Allison's eyes- until they opened.

"Ow, ow, ow!" Allison jumped away, leaving Isabelle to tumble to the floor.

"You're okay!" She screamed with joy, even as she held herself in pain.

"Okay? I'm better than okay!" She fell back. "I've never . . . passed out from an orgasm before. Holy fuck, Isabelle, you're a Goddess of pleasure!"

Isabelle looked uncomfortable. "I thought I killed you," she said in worry. "I . . . don't think I should do that again. I'm sorry, but . . . I don't like that there's nothing I can really do to be sure you're okay. It was an experiment, and-"

"It needs to be repeated," Allison said with finality. "Trust me, Isabelle, if I die from having too many orgasms . . . I'll have died a happy woman."

Isabelle sighed. "How about a compromise, then? Tomorrow I have off, and you won't need to work hours. Go on a hike, and I'll . . . make it a very sexy hike, let's leave it at that."

Allison pouted. "Fine, I get it," she sighed, secretly extremely pleased that Isabelle cared that much for her well-being. "Sexy hike tomorrow. It's a date."

End Notes:

Long chapter is long, to make up for my expected absence. Sorry.

Also, have a great Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaaa/Festivus/Wintereenmas/whatever the hell, from me since I won't be here for a while!

Hope you review!

Chapter 6 by TheChoreographer
Author's Notes:

Fun for everyone! I hope you all enjoy it.

“So I was thinking,” Ally said, handing Isabelle the smallest piece of cheesy bell pepper she could manage to carve. “We'd just go to the mountain range up north. It's not like we could go to the park – titans aren't allowed in the inner cities, and besides, I'd circumnavigate the damn things in no time. Plus,” She said with an added grin. “It'd give us lots of empty to space to act out some outdoor...impulses. Imagine what we could get away with.”

 

Isabelle grinned her horny dominatrix smile, her inside mind reflecting on her recent past. Her sex life with Allison was everything she'd hoped for – intimate, trusting, lustful, passionate and kinky beyond compare. What caught her off guard was the titanic woman's charm; her cuteness and beauty, the way she smiled, and the way that she cared for those who just as easily could end up as smears on the perfect divine surfaces the blonde called feet – it made the diminutive dom's head spin.

 

“I daresay we could. I've even thought up a fun little scenario,” She said, grinning upward as Ally's face turned red. That was a reaction she'd never grow tired of seeing.

 

“R-Really? God, I love your creativity,” Ally nearly moaned. “What is it?”

 

Isabelle bit into the corner of the enormous bell pepper slice, careful to avoid marring her hair with the melted pepper jack that coated it. “Im nof thllin,” She mumbled, swallowing her food. “You'll have to wait and see.”

 

Ally bounced up and down on her heels, her eyes as wide as anything, possibly in the hopes of looking cute, but her dominant paramour was not to be swayed. Giving up, Ally slumped into her chair, feigning upsetness.

 

“Chin up, cutie,” Isabelle said simply. “You only have to wait three hours.”

 

“Long-ass three hours...” Ally grumbled. She prodded the discarded pepper remnants with her finger, her eyes half-closed in faux boredom, but then got an idea. “No, Mistress, you have a good point. I should go freshen up for you!” She stood up, gave Isabelle the barest hint of a smirk, and headed towards the bathroom, grabbing a towel to indicate clearly that she was about to shower. Isabelle chomped down on the pepper, chewing slowly, but then a thought began brewing in her mind. She blushed, tried to force the images away, but groaned in frustration, tossing the slice.

 

“PET!” She cried. “ALLISON, GET IN HERE!”

 

Thomp, thomp, thomp. Ally's gigantic feet plodded on the floor as she quickly ran back to her Mistress, wearing naught but a yellow towel that was snug against her pendulous breasts. “Yes?” She asked, feigning innocence, her blue eyes wide with a playful sort of curiosity. Isabelle folded her arms and glared at her sub, tapping her foot.

 

“What are you doing?” Isabelle said quietly. Ally shrugged.

 

“Showering, Mistress. It's impolite to go on a date smelling like day-old titan.”

 

Isabelle grumbled, not sure how to feel about Ally's playful and bratty side. “I will watch you shower. And...maybe...I'll tell you about what I have planned for us today.”

 

Allison clapped her pretty hands, her icy blues lighting up, and she gently scooped up Isabelle and carried her off towards the bathroom.

 

“Now, Ally, dear,” Isabelle said softly, her mouth twisting into a lecherous grin as Allison disrobed. “You have a ball gag, I assume? One that fits you?”

 

“Of course, Mistress,” Allison replied in an eager tone.

 

“Good. We'll need that...and some string.”

 

*** *** ***

 

Three Hours Later...

 

 

*** *** ***

 

“Whoa, whoa now,” Isabelle said, intentionally putting on an American Southern accent. She wiped away the sun's sweat, as well as the effort of remaining on her perch. Dressed in a brown vest over the tightest mono-black shirt she could find, along with a big brown hat, jeans perfectly contoured to her body, and matching riding boots, she looked the part of the cowgirl. Having not felt an immediate halt, Isabelle tugged hard on the string in her lap, sending a tingle down into the ball gag held by Ally's plush lips. Allison stopped in her tracks, lowering herself below the average tree line, and holding up a hand to allow Isabelle down. The blonde titaness was pretending to be a captured feral titan, and therefore was allowed only a rag that had once been half a window curtain, a big shock collar, and an equally large ball gag.

 

“This looks like a good spot, I'd reckon. Free from...prying eyes,” Isabelle commented. Ally lowered her onto a boulder, kneeling with her big ass propped up on her feet. Isabelle looked up at the cowering, gigantic blonde, and withdrew a remote. “You ain't properly broken in, monster. Locals have hired me to do the breakin'. Now, this'll all go quicker if you submit. I know you're bigger than me, but you need to be made to serve the people. Can't have you go out, all...smashin' up the place.”

 

Ally whimpered, pawing at the dirt in fear. She struggled to speak, but only massive droplets of drool rained down upon the forest floor. Isabelle shook her head in disgust, crossing her arms and frowning. She took the remote, grinned savagely, and turned the collar to its first setting. Ally immediately groaned, closing her eyes and drooling freely. She tried desperately to stay upright, her hands spreading outward over the grass and bushes, and she gushed, leaking her juices onto the forest beneath her. Growling fiercely, Isabelle turned the collar to setting three, completely skipping two, and Ally squealed, collapsing onto the forest floor and spasming uncontrollably.

 

“You're my pet, you got that?” Isabelle said quietly, putting an arrogant swing to her tight jeans. She stepped down from her boulder, crossing the marred field to where her moaning, broken girlfriend lay in the throngs of role play. “I can do anything I want with you,” She said quietly. As she approached the titan's red-blotched face, she shivered; the downed trees and smashed rocks that had been the victims of Ally's subconscious ecstatic thrashing was a testament to her sub's power.

 

Allison nodded, the collar still buzzing loudly, causing the blonde to tremble a bit and buck her hips into the air, craving the one thing Isabelle couldn't do. The brunette dom crossed her arms as she approached, and brushed her vest aside, revealing a sharp knife.

 

“Take your gag out of your mouth,” She said quietly. “If you say so much as a single word I swear to God I'll slit your throat. You'd be quite a feast for the beasts out here.”

 

Ally whimpered, and Isabelle couldn't tell if there was real fear in her eyes, or that the blonde was simply that good at roleplay. Allison reached behind her head and undid the gag, tossing it far from Isabelle, and let goblets of drool dribble down her chin. She turned onto her front, her head resting on the floor, and Isabelle tapped her lip with her heel.

 

“Open your mouth, slave whore,” Isabelle demanded. “Now.”

 

Ally obeyed, her long tongue lolling out of her mouth to flop onto the ground. Without any hesitation, Isabelle marched onto Ally's outstretched tongue, her heels just sharp enough to cause the titantic blonde momentary pain. Grinning, confident in her ability to make the blonde's moans never end, Isabelle stripped the jeans from her body and slipped a finger into herself, gasping at her own wetness. Before Ally had even a moment to consider what was about to happen, Isabelle straddled the gigantic pink muscle and writhed, grinding slowly, her breasts heaving as her body took Ally's as an enormous sex toy.

 

“Mine,” Isabelle squealed, grinding away. “Mine, mine, mine...”

 

Ally moaned in utter bliss, loving the chance to be used like this. She didn't care if anyone found them; in fact, she hoped for it. Isabelle got off in no time, the sheer depravity of the act combining with the chance at being caught driving her up the wall. Her screams echoed into Ally's mouth, and she quickly withdrew, reaching for the remote to the collar...when she squealed in surprise, her phone buzzing against her thigh.

 

Quickly, she turned the collar off and reached for her phone – it could be work. “Sorry,” She apologized to Ally, and the blonde titaness nodded in understanding. “Hello?” Isabelle said, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

 

Ally frowned; Isabelle looked worried...

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Please review if you liked, or didn't =)

Chapter 7 by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

I think three updates in one day justify this:

Guess who's back? Back again? Silent's back.

Okay, no, I'm not a big Eminem fan, but it's hard to not make the reference. Anyway . . . shit's gettin' real.

"Hello!" an overly cheery voice on the other side of the line said brightly. "You are cordially invited to the annual SizePlay meet and greet, on July 18th, in the beautiful Badland Fairgrounds! Rub elbows with the biggest names on the scene- figuratively and literally! And, for you, beloved contributors, we're offering a cash settlement of fifteen million dollars! See you there!"

Isabelle's mouth ran dry. This was . . . something. She had known the macrophiliac community had grown in notice, what with the fact that it was their deep pockets that kept the "fetish cities" from government intervention year after year, but that kind of money . . . that was considerably more than a human-sized VR helmet and connection ticket would cost. More importantly, it was just a hair over what a titan-sized helmet and ticket would cost.

Isabelle now had a birthday (when was Ally's birthday, anyway?) or Valentine's Day present that would knock Allison's massive socks off.

"Tho . . ." the blonde in question interrupted Isabelle's thoughts, trying to talk with her tongue sticking out, "what'th goin' onm?"

Isabelle shook her head to clear out the cobwebs. "Nothing. I'm just gonna be gone for a couple of days, a few weeks from now. A little business out of town, I'll be back before you're bored of me and find a titan girl to fuck around with," she teased.

"Ah wood'eh-" Ally started to say indignantly.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding," Isabelle soothed, standing to run a hand over Allison's nose, digging her boots into her titanic sub's tongue and earning a squeak. "I know you'll be faithful while I'm gone, and I will, too. Now," she purred, reaching for the remote for the collar and flicking it back on to Level 1, "where were we?"

Returning to straddling her sub's tongue, Isabelle grinned- it seemed life was falling into place for her, and everything was going great.

*** *** ***

Gray eyes gazed into the mirror. Long brown hair was groomed to absolute perfection. A suitcoat and pencil skirt maintained to be without flaw or wrinkle.

Lillith Jameson had gone to every effort, spared no expense, to look exactly like her crush, Titanic Goddess Eos. After all, two beings of physical perfection would be more likely to stay together forever. The brown hair dye had been easy to come by, if somewhat expensive due to needing to purchase so damned much of it- it had been titan-sized iron-gray color contacts that had stretched the young woman's resources and patience.

Life as a 72-foot titaness with money to spare wasn't exactly difficult, but . . . it was hard to find someone who related. Lillith had no one she could call her friends, and it was painfully easy to notice when people- both normal and titanic- lied to her, to try to get at her resources or in her pants.

But then, while browsing the Internet, she'd found an ask blog, someone who held power and wasn't afraid to use it. Someone comfortable being sexual. Someone who answered all of the titaness's questions with an earnest sensuality to her.

It had been child's play to find the videos, and only slightly harder to discover the woman posting them: Isabelle Strauss, 5'3", a corrections officer with a thing for taking taller women and breaking them with her insane force of will, her exceeding willingness to push the limits of her subs until these women were trailing behind her with desperate need. A major power fetish, and sharp as a razor if admittedly kinda soft where blondes and brunettes were concerned.

Lillith had become smitten, but stopped herself from crossing the country to find the woman she wanted. Isabelle apparently enjoyed the hunt, if her offhanded posts on her dating profile were concerned: enjoyed teasing, working up the girls until they asked her out. Apparently, the taller or more powerful the girl, the longer the relationship lasted, with a six-two bank manager holding the current record at a little over half a year. And while Isabelle had been teasing Lillith over the Internet for years, she probably didn't know it.

No, Lillith would need to be more cautious. Would need to draw Isabelle close. The perfect bait had been set: yes, there was a meet and greet to allow the fans, the directors, and the actresses to have civil discussions and set up requests, but no one else was getting such a huge cash settlement. That was Lillith's personal gift to the woman who'd unintentionally ensnared her so perfectly.

"Three weeks," the young titaness sighed happily, running a single hand into her panties to masturbate to the thing of beauty she'd turned herself into. "Just three weeks. Then, Goddess Eos . . . you'll be my Goddess, and mine alone," the titanic heiress said breathily.

*** ISABELLE ***

Upon returning home, the gray-eyed brunette smiled- the whole way back to Ally's place, the blonde had been walking with the most self-satisfied, goofy grin in the world, not helped by her hair standing on end due to how much raw electricity her new dom had poured into her.

But, internally, Isabelle was nervous. Ally had agreed to help keep her secret, and Isabelle was keeping another from the beautiful titaness: her own reputation.

It hadn't really been earned the right way: Isabelle did have a thing for making taller women submit, yes, but it was always the other girl who broke it off. Always her subs who decided that Isabelle had pushed them too far in her mad quest for a position of power in the relationship, who got fed up with how demanding she was, who wanted someone less possessive. But because Isabelle was the kind of woman who bounced back from a breakup by immediately rushing into a new relationship . . . a few bad rumors that the short woman couldn't defuse sprung up, and she'd gotten nicknames.

Isabelle the Amazon Slayer.

Strauss the Lion-Eating Mouse.

The Shock Mistress.

The Titaness Tamer.

The Bitch.

She worried that this beautiful thing she had going with Allison would vanish the moment the blonde titaness heard but one of these nicknames. So, naturally, she avoided any mention of her prior relationships, of her friends, of anything that the blonde might follow. Isabelle herself had learned that Allison had a friend named Natasha who was dying to meet her, but hadn't informed Ally even of where she lived.

Isabelle sighed to herself, wondering how long it would take for Allison to hate her, too.

*** ALLISON ***

The blonde stared up at the ceiling, unable to sleep with her anticipation for being under Isabelle's gaze tomorrow. She decided to use the wall-mounted computer to look up Isabelle's ask blog, Titanic Goddes Eos . . . 

And found six years' worth of videos where Isabelle tormented and killed tiny things, mostly somewhat (up to extremely, with the newer videos) convincingly edited-in people, in increasingly sexy ways. She talked down to them, sat on them, crushed them between her breasts, stomped on them, crammed them up her ass, ate them, made them kiss her feet and ass. . .

Allison Verbantzki did not get a single wink of sleep that night.

End Notes:

The cogs are in motion, Choreo!

GOGOGO

Review!

Chapter 8 by TheChoreographer
Author's Notes:

Back from a long haitus. Advice: When confronted with the holidays, just, do not.

A trembling blonde of monolithic proportions knelt on the floor of a proportionally massive bedroom. The wooden floor underneath the usual red carpet was painful to kneel upon, but that was Isabelle's intent - though, for the moment, she was not Isabelle. Allison wore earbuds, and these were set up to a transmitter in Isabelle's hand. As the brunette paced on the polished surface of Ally's dresser, she talked through it, louder than Ally had ever heard her. It turned the game of submitting to an insect into another game - submitting to a stronger titan. Isabelle was Goddess Eos, and Ally her newest recruit.

"You come to me, and think you deserve to be broken, just like that. You think, oh, Goddess Eos is a sadist...she'd happily break me, I'm pretty, I'm sexy, I'm used to literally walking all over the world, who can say no to gorgeous Allison Verbantzski..." Eos spoke softly, putting on a practiced Italian accent. She then spat on the floor, far below. "Fuck you. You don't understand the first thing about me. You do not come to me seeking pleasures. You come to me because I am better than you will ever be."

Allison looked down and trembled, her knuckles white, her faced flushed. Whomever this personality was that dwelled inside Isabelle, she was not to be crossed.

"I am legend. Since the appearance of titans, some human cities have gone missing. Do you know where they are? If you look very carefully, you can still see some debris stuck to my soles. I am the Goddess of this little world..." Eos indulged herself in a giggle, which caused Ally to visibly tremble. "I take, because all is mine already. There is no fight to be had."

"Y-yes...Goddess..." Ally whimpered.

"You are a waste of gift. All that size, all that power, and you submit. You could be a queen. If you had any fucking ambition at all, you could stomp cities flat. The greatest achievements of mankind could be your sex toys. Humans your food, your playthings," Eos snarled, and there was real envy in the words for Isabelle's desires. "But instead, you may as well be another human fly begging to be snuffed out by my toe."

"How can I earn your favor?" Ally mumbled quietly. Eos rolled her eyes; even now, she was as meek as a puppy.

"You will be given a simple test. As I said, you are not here for you. I don't care if you get pleasure. This is all for me, and I want a show, and blood, and pleasure," She purred and grit her teeth. "If you will not perform, you will never have me, and I shall cast you out."

"N-no! I'll do it, I'll...anything you ask, please." The blonde dared an upwards glance at Eos, her blue eyes watery with the effort of not touching herself.

"You will. Now. You see the box before you?" Eos said hautily, a savage grin on her face. Ally nodded numbly; the box contained mannequins and lifesize clay people, used as "violence toys" for a titan inclined to murderous hobbies. But here, in the fantasy, the box was full of screaming, terrified people. Ally was lost to subspace.

"I do," She moaned, her gold locks dancing around her face.

"They are your test. A rebellion against the Goddess of this world. You will crush them all under hand and foot, and smile while you do it. To hesitate is to be punished. To fail is to be cast away."

Ally bit her plump lip hard and nodded. Eos crossed her arms and watched as the goldette reached for the box with trembling hands. Inside her own mind, Isabelle was aflame with passion. She'd broken Ally with words and the blonde's own hyperactive imagination. The scene played out before her eyes just as it did for Ally; herself, titanic, busty and gorgeous, in a throne, while Ally acted executioner.

"H-hi," Ally said, rolling one of the mannequins into her pale palm. "No, no, don't struggle, don't...it'll be over faster if you..."

ZAP! Ally's collar went off, from zero to setting five in one second. She screamed and grit her own teeth, squeezing tightly until the mannequin in her hand cracked, broke, and shattered, and in both their minds, they heard the screams.

"What the fuck did I tell you about hesitating?!" Eos screamed. "Grab another and bring her here."

Ally sobbed quietly, giving her dom a look to assure her that the sobbing was in character. She carefully extracted a female mannequin and knelt before the dresser. Eos crossed her arms. "Drop her. I didn't say place her on the floor, drop her."

Under the vengeful gaze of her Goddess, Ally did not dare falter, and so opened her hand to allow the mannequin to plummet far below to the hard ground. A loud crack rang out, and again, Ally heard screams in the throngs of subspace. Eos' next command was dragged out, long and lusty.

"Step on her."

Nodding slowly, Ally lifted a foot. Isabelle, behind the veil that was Eos, gasped in awe of such a gorgeous sight. Pale, massive, and flawless, it cast a shadow over the tiny mannequin. With a intake of breath, Allison moaned softly and lowered her sole. The shrieks in her mind, the pleading, all ended as she stepped down, and though the cracks and pops eminating from the mannequin were fake, she imagined it as bones, and trembled as she thought of Isabelle forcing her to do that.

"You okay?" Isabelle asked, breaking character. Ally nodded, her huge eyes wide. "Good. I've many more games for us to play..."

*** *** ***

A ping rang out, a particularly unique ringtone. It was sensual and important, which is why Lilith chose it as the ringtone for her Goddess. Eos had posted another video. The brunette titan had barely calmed down from her last rush, but fuck it, what was another one? The spoiled titaness flipped open her custom-made phone and looked for the new video.

Life came so easy, Lilith thought with a smile of her red lips. She was larger than most of the world, able to get whatever she wanted through the right combination of fear and money. How could Eos turn her away? She brimmed with excitement at the idea of running amok with her Goddess, literally bringing the world to heel.

Ah, there it was. "Mannequin and Clay Execution". How deliciously lovely. Lilith slid one hand down, over her breasts and under her skirt as the video started...

...who was that?

Lilith's hand shot out and she scrolled throughout the video. She'd never seen that blonde titaness before. The video was careful not to show her face, and Eos herself was nowhere to be seen, just an ethereal voice commanding and torturing the blonde...

Lilith screamed and threw her phone, tears welling up. She wanted to destroy, to break, to hurt. Nothing ever got in her way and stood to speak of it.

She would ruin this blonde's life.

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

Chapter 9 by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

Are you ready? 'Cause I'm setting the stage for things to go fast.

Allison was never happier than when Isabelle was dominating her so absolutely, and with that days bled into weeks in a content haze. While the gray-eyed brunette had an obvious preference for electricity as her method to inflict tearful bliss on the blonde titaness, each day brought new tormemts, new pleasures, new glorious ecstasy, from forays into fire, deprivation, and whips to roleplaying scenarios that boggled even Allison's imaginative mind.

So smitten was Ally that she counted down the days until she would be done with her community service, to finally be able to admit how much she loved her new Goddess in public. Admittedly, relationships between titans and regular people were even more heavily frowned upon than any niche fetish, but the younger woman was far too focused to care what anyone would think.

It was because of this, however, that she got careless . . . forgot to hide a sexy outfit she'd purchased for Isabelle . . . and got caught. 

Natasha held up the skimpy piece of cloth that was doll-sized by comparison to her hands. "Is this why you have been so evasive about my meeting your new girlfriend?" The seventy-foot titaness laughed. "Yeah, I'll admit, it's weird as fuck, but I'm into kinkier shit than this. Isabelle's not a titan. You know I'm not a bigot, Ally . . . why hide her from me?"

The blonde sighed, wringing her hands as she tried to keep Isabelle's secret and appease her friend's curiosity simultaneously. "Okay, it's not that I wanted to hide anything from you, but . . . there's something else. If you tell anyone about Isabelle, she'll get in serious trouble. I only need to keep this secret for another week-"

"You're banging your corrections officer," Natasha smirked, catching on immediately. "Nice. Don't worry, secret's safe with me."

"I'm serious!" Ally blushed. "If a word of this gets out, she could get fired, or arrested, or . . . or . . . I don't know what else."

Natasha frowned. "But wouldn't you two coming out about it afterwards be just as dangerous? I mean, don't they do inquiries and shit on this?"

As the conversation continued, a listening device was put down. "You catch all that?" A voice said into a phone plugged into the audio.

"Loud and clear," Lilith purred, the joy in her voice undercut by her malice. "That's enough. For not only finding this girl, but getting her name and address, I think double the agreed amount should suffice."

"All part of the job, ma'am," the paid snoop said softly. 

Lilith ended the call, running her fingers through her hair. Indeed, this was quite enlightening- her Eos hadn't known about the perfection lying in wait for her, and had taken what would have to do. Ever the realist, ever-so-grounded despite the sheer force of personality she wielded. However, this had been forbidden fruit, all the more tempting for a Goddess . . . Yes, Lilith Jameson understood exactly how and why this had happened: this Allison was a lazy harlot, seducing Isabelle to get out of her civic duty, and a disappointed Ms. Strauss had taken the bait, knowing that a titaness was her ideal lover, and had simply aimed too low.

Another call to make: "Horatio, confirm that Ms. Strauss has boarded her flight . . . and give me details on her. What is she wearing?"

"Miss Jameson, her flight has been delayed an hour due to a minor altercation on the runway, but otherwise all is continuing as well as can be expected." The man on the other end hesitated before answering Lilith's follow-up question: "White dress, very flattering to her figure. Short white heels, most likely chosen to make her taller than most women. Electric blue stockings."

The titanic multi billionaire breathed slightly heavily, and smiled. "Many thanks. Keep me posted on any further delays."

"Yes, ma'am." The line closed.

It seemed all the cogs were in place . . . Nothing left to do now but rewatch her personal favorite "Goddess Eos" video: "Floods and Lightning". Absolutely pornographic, yes, featuring the lithe brunette actively masturbating on camera, but Lilith liked it more for a different feature- to date, it was the only video that featured her as a step above even titans ("Mannequin and Clay Execution" nonwithstanding, as Lilith refused to accept the video existed), with a supposed "titan" at a mere six inches tall by comparison, and the gray-eyed Goddess guided the beautiful force of destruction to obliterate a city before being used herself as a sex toy. That sheer power this woman wielded, which had ignited the heiress's attraction, made this whole thing seem that much greater- one could easily believe that Goddess Eos existed, and the comments in that particular video were nothing but positive. 

As Lilith happily got herself going once more to the thought of finally having someone above her, she mused that, perhaps, making Eos a real Goddess was an effort worth funding.

And that's when it hit her. She knew exactly what she could do to get this "Allison" to back off.

"Hey, Prieta? Yes, this is Lilith, your father's boss. No, no, I don't need your dad on the phone. How would you like to get your dad some more time off from work?" At the young woman's obvious excitement on the other end of the line, Lilith grinned. "Then I'm going to need a favor . . ."

*** ISABELLE ***

It was quite obvious, really, that Allison would be unable to come near the airport- such places were strictly off-limits to titans, excepting very few airports designed with such massive beings in mind- but Isabelle was admittedly depressed that she couldn't see the blonde sending her off.

The flight boarded nearly an hour late, and the brunette could swear she was being stared at from somewhere, but she calmed herself. This was going to be great, it was a convention filled with her own fans and contemporaries! 

At a different thought, however, Isabelle Strauss began squirming in her seat: there was the very real possibility that she might be coming home with a present for her titanic sub. A happy Allison was decidedly a grateful Allison, and over the past month the shorter woman still got an insane rush from mounting the blonde's tongue, and feeling it betwixt her legs.

"Please wait for me, Ally," she whispered to herself, trying not to startle the sleeping child in the seat beside her own.

End Notes:

I don't have enough ways to express the suspense!

Review!

Chapter 10 by TheChoreographer
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the epicly long hiatus. I'm back on track.

Thanks for reading!

*** *** *** 

The convention hall was as crowded as she'd expected; thousands of people from all over the country had turned out for the event. It took up eight total buildings; multiple floors, with many access points to each. It was situated on the edge of the city, so the convention's few titan visitors could mingle just outside the city lines, where a large space had been cleared for them. A podium had been constructed on their scale by other titans, and Isabelle found the very sight of their world as daunting as she did with Ally.

Allison. Every time she thought of her blonde paramour, a flame lit within Isabelle, drawing her attention yet again away from the curious, lustful, and eager eyes of her fans. Back home, Ally might be thinking of Isabelle too, remembering their games, their bdsm play...touching herself to the thought of Isabelle acting upon --

"Hello! Miss Strauss, the legendary Goddess Eos," A thundrous voice called down. Isabelle nearly jumped out of her skin as her lewd fantasy was interrupted. A pair of curious, wide, brown eyes stared down at her from above. She ascended a nearby staircase, stepping out onto a bridge between structures to address this male titan, a fan of her work. Though her mouth acted the part, and she left the man with an awed expression, her mind was on her prize back home, not the prize offered here. She grinned lecherously as she imagined the voluptuous blonde in red ribbons, trussed up like a Christmas present, dripping wet in anticipation of being --

WHUMP. She grimaced as she walked headlong into a door, and shook her head. Allison was driving her mad. The titanic brat was affecting her so, even from such a distance, and every single thing at this convention reminded her of Ally. It was impossible to think of anything else.

Having visited the galleries of other active fetishists, including some her blog affiliated with, she spent most of her time at the convention at her booth. It was at the top floor of one of the structures, against a wall whose windows were removed so titans could visit her, too. It stunned the brunette to discover exactly how extensive her fan base was, but the flow never stopped, and Isabelle acted the part each time. She had to. That prize money, given to an artist whom the panel felt could do the best with it, needed to be hers. Ally deserved such wonders.

"Back away," She demanded, and the crowd nearest her took a step back. A feeling of power surged into Isabelle for the umpteenth time that day, and again, a mental flash of Ally, huge and obedient, stomping on the convention at Isabelle's urging, crept into her mind. "You may look upon me, ask your worthless questions, but if you dare touch me, you will be consumed," She warned. They were putty in her hands...

Hours passed as she acted without break nor hesitation. Twice, she caught the massive eyes of a titan looking upon her in the distance, staring, unceasingly watching. The idea of pulling the attentions of such a creature with her playacting drove her wild. Ally was in for it later...

"Excuse me, Ms. Strauss?" A gentleman in a suit asked, stepping up to the booth. She turned to him, eyes preparing to take him down to the size he wished, but he held up a hand. "I would speak to Isabelle, not Eos, please."

She nodded, relieved to drop character for a moment. "How can I help you?" She replied matter-of-factly.

"I represent the proprietors of Jamestown," He said calmly. Isabelle stiffened with sudden excitement; Jamestown was one of the biggest fetish cities in the world, and an exclusive club, at that. "We are fans of your work."

Isabelle smiled sweetly, though on the inside, she was a mess of nerves. "Thank you very much," She said, adding Eos' slight purr to her voice.

"Your performance today is all anyone is talking about. Not once have you faltered in both creativity and sensuality. My employers are very impressed. Ms. Strauss, we would be honored to host you in Jamestown...provided you can pay, of course."

Isabelle gulped hard; the pressure was on even moreso. She'd barely be able to pay for herself as she was now; to comfortably afford it, much less bring Ally, she'd need that money.

"Thank you for your most generous invite, sir," Isabelle said quietly, smiling her ruby-lipped grin. "I will notify you the very moment I can forward your employers the money."

The man bowed his goodbye, and Isabelle's heart raced as she imagined herself presenting Ally with tickets to Jamestown. She gulped hard.

No pressure...

The titan's eyes, off in the distance, never moved away.

======

Allison Verbantzski swirled her drink, watching the ice clink against itself. Bradistok's Bar was the only titan-sized bar for hundreds of miles, and as such it was suitably crowded by the region's titan population. The prices were extreme, given the amount of liquor required to get a titan drunk, but it was worth it to take her mind off the burning desire for her Mistress. Masturbating until she was too sore to continue didn't help at all.

A stool slid out next to her, and a titaness sat down, crimson curls bouncing elegantly across slim shoulders. Paying the newcomer only a passing glance, Ally tipped her glass to her lips and groaned as the burn hit her tongue.

"Whiskey girl, huh?" The redheaded titan asked. Ally nodded sheepishly, turning to face her, and reddened almost instantly. The titaness was astonishingly beautiful, green eyes illuminated by the bar's lights; a pale, flawless face framed by long red hair, plush lips the color of rose wine. Ally didn't dare continue the glance downward, lest her body continue what her face started.

"Y-yeah," Allison stammered. She tried to save face, but tipsy as she was, the damage was done. The redhead grinned, a sight to slay hearts, and rested her arms on the counter to accentuate the extreme bust Ally knew was there.

"Same," She purred, holding up her own glass before taking a sip. Allison tried not to watch her lips move. "I'm Courtney. You are?"

"Ally - Allison, I'm. Ally," The blonde stumbled over her words. Every reasonable thought in her mind told her to get out before the drink acted, but she couldn't tear herself away.

Courtney tilted her head to the side ever-so-slightly, crimson elegance following her lead. "Cute name," She said quietly. One of her feet tugged Ally's chair closer by the slightest bit. "I don't meet people here too often that look as good as you. How come I've never seen you here, hm?"

More blushing. Allison's mind was helpless as her adolescent fantasies, the urge to meet a dominant titaness, swarmed her mind. "I-I...I don't drink often," She replied quietly. "We must have not visited on the same nights..."

"A pity, that," Courtney giggled, drinking more. "I would have asked you out ages ago."

The blonde's fists balled on the hem of her shirt, and a single thought ran through her mind - tell her now, or you're going to cheat. She struggled, whimpered a bit, and nodded. "I'm sure we...we would have had a great time. I don't drink much, but it helps me forget loneliness. I...miss my girlfriend," Ally said softly. "She's away on business."

Courtney frowned, a pretty sight in and of itself, and finished her whiskey. "All the good ones are taken, even the titans. Is your titaness good to you?"

Ally blushed again. "No, she's -- I mean, she's very good to me, but she's a human."

Courtney stared over the lip of her glass. "That can't be too thrilling. I've had a few human lovers. Lackluster. You've got to have properly-sized love, right? I mean..."

"It's hard being a titanic, lesbian, sub," Ally blurted out, furrowing her eyebrows. "She gives me what I want, which is more than I can say for all my other attempts at finding happiness."

Courtney tilted her head again, sighing. "I'd do it right. You wouldn't be able to walk straight. I believe you, from the look in your eyes, when you say she's good to you. But trust me, you've not had real fun," She leaned in, smiling as Allison blushed again. "If you think she's better than me."

"She loves me, and I, her, " Allison nearly squeaked. She strengthened her voice. "I am flattered by your interest, but I need you to back off."

The redhead did so, taking a piece of paper and writing down her number on it. "Hey, sorry. I don't meet people worth it too often. Take this. Chat up your girl about a threeway sometime," She said, grinning as Ally turned the color of Courtney's hair. "I'd still like to bed you, even if it's by permission of another. Have a good night, doll." She kissed Allison on the cheek, handed her the number, and left the bar.

Once suitably away, Courtney withdrew a phone and dialed it quickly. "Hey. This is Courtney Geiss. She's into me, but very loyal. I'll keep trying. You ARE still paying me, right? Regardless? ...Good. I'll keep you posted."

She hung up and closed the phone, stepping across the land as she prepared her next move. 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5597