Teacher's Favorite Student by Will_Smiff
Summary:

A junior highschooler named Antonino usually doesn't care much for the teachers or school in particular. One day he skips out of class and bumps into a teacher that he's never met, one who will give him a ride out of a lifetime.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Body Exploration, Breast Enlargement, Butt, Insertion, Slave Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes Word count: 18402 Read: 130455 Published: November 29 2015 Updated: November 29 2015

1. Miss Holly by Will_Smiff

2. Unaware in the Halls by Will_Smiff

3. Pleasure and Terror by Will_Smiff

4. Showers, Drama, and Heights, Oh My! by Will_Smiff

5. Perfume Confusion by Will_Smiff

6. Two Toys and a Giantess by Will_Smiff

7. Bargaining and Suppression by Will_Smiff

8. Short School Day by Will_Smiff

9. A Not-So-Great Plan by Will_Smiff

10. Dinner, Movies and Chill by Will_Smiff

11. The Gigs Are Up by Will_Smiff

12. All Back to Normal.. Sort of by Will_Smiff

Miss Holly by Will_Smiff

On a busy day of school during sixth period, I decided I needed a quick walk. I was tired and beat from so many tests I did this week and today was the worst though, with a major test in Physics next period. I couldn’t even get a grade score of any my Physics and I was doomed to fail. My classmates didn’t notice me as they were all talking, chatting and studying for the test. The teacher wasn’t the brightest either, and of course was talking to the other students when they asked questions or concerns. I decided to sneak out, and so I did. I walked out casually and acted normal. My teacher didn’t even notice and neither did anyone else. I looked around in the hallway, seeing a bunch of Freshmens walk down one side and the other side just had two teachers talking, whom I barely knew. I decide to walk towards the Freshmen and blend in, even though I was a Junior. Inside my head I knew it worked but had to find a way to an exit. I scurried down the hallway with some Freshmen, but as soon as I reached some stairs I was all alone. I quietly walked down them, look out for teachers. When I got to the bottom I took a hard left, and without noticing..


Bam!


Before I even blinked, I walked straight into someone. I ran right into what seems to be a female teacher. I walked right into her, knocking her off her feet. She slowly lost control, but I reacted quickly and reached out for her. Mistakenly, somehow I grabbed her ass with one hand and the other grabbing her left shoulder. I quickly raised my hand from her ass on her arm and brought her up. She was blonde-brunette, having blue eyes, white skin and being about 24 years old and 5’3. Her hair was in a ponytail and was wearing circular glasses. She was wearing white 1” high heels and a white with black striped office dress that buttoned up her large breast.


“Please, I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to do run into you an-and touc-..”


“Its fine..”


She spoke in an annoyed voice, but never looked up at me. She was brushing herself off. I slowly backed away, watching her face


“Look, I’ll just be going, oka-”


“Hold on. What are you doing in the hallway during periods?” Suddenly she looked up at me and stared right into my eyes.


“I, uh. Someone sent me to..”


“Hmm. Someone sent you to me?”


“Er, yes.”


“Who?”


“My teacher, Mr. Sk-”


She looked at me through my lies and could easily tell I was lying, but I guess she didn’t really know.


“I don’t care. Just get bac- Wait. Instead.” she stopped and pondered for a bit and then talked again, “I need you to go into the storage room, grab the boxes that say my name, Holly, and put them in my classroom and on my desk. I need to go speak to another teacher and I'll come back to my classroom soon. I don’t have the time and I’m running behind my schedule. We can forget about what you were doing and what you just did. Just stay there with the box and I'll tell you what to do.”


“Okay. Um, Mrs Ho-”


“Miss. Miss Holly. My classroom isn’t far from here, just down the hallway behind you and you’ll see A104. Be quick.”


“Of course.”


As soon as I was done speaking, she looked at me a slowly licked her lips. It felt little bit awkward. I stood there frozen, waiting for her to move. She then bit her lips, winked at me and walked away. I stood there and looked back for a second. She had one hand against her ass and the other on her hip as she was slowly strolling down the hallway. I looked back. “What the hell was that..” I gulped and soon walked down the hallway towards her classroom in the direction she pointed before another teacher saw me.


           I reached the classroom and slowly opened the door as I looked around. The classroom was like any other classroom. I walked in and began to walk towards her desk. The box full of books was there, with a computer, some pencils, folders, papers and a glass bowl of candy. The candy seemed like chocolate bars, but smaller. I felt tempted to grab one, but resisted. I went around and inside the desk and tested the box. It wasn't that heavy and seemed really light for a box of textbooks. I walked over holding it and placed it on a nearby desk. I looked at the clock and saw not even ten minutes passed by since the start of the period.


            “Wait, what the hell am I doing?” I thought to myself. She doesn’t even know my name or that I’m a Junior. Plus she’ll barely remember my face. Then I thought to myself. She was pretty gorgeous. I’ll stay awhile until she comes back then I’ll get of here. Then I looked back and examined the classroom. The back was only shelves and some seemed to be motivational posters. The right side where her desk was was only one large window looking out into the green soccer field. The left was bare but had closet and some cabinets. The front was just a huge white board used for markers. I pulled out the seat and sat next to the box.


             It felt like minutes went by before I heard the door handle turned. I looked at the door opening and saw Miss Holly walk in. “I see you have the box. Can you put it on the shelf for me and empty out the textbooks and stack them neatly."


             "Okay."

I got up from the seat and grabbed the box. I sat the box down and started to take out the books and pile them. While I was doing that, she began to talk.


  “So, whats your name?” she asked.


  Without looking at her, I answered “Antonino”


  “Are you a senior?”


  “Um, no. A junior exactly.” I said. Silence came about for a few seconds.


   "Do you have a girlfriend? You seem like a very handsome young man."


              "No, Miss Holly."


              "You can call me just Holly."


              I looked back and saw her walking to the door and closing it. She slowly walked over towards me. I didn't hesitate and turned my head towards the books.


"Tell me. Do you like blondes?"


"Um, yes. Holly."


"Good.. Another question.. What size bras do you like..?"


"I uh. Erm. I guess big ones? Miss Holly, I mean Holly, this seems a little bit awkward.."


"Oh, it does? Hmm. Okay, but I have to show you something."


I turned around and stopped stacking the books. I looked at her. Her buttoned blouse wasn't buttoned on the top, showing off some of her cleavage. She bit her lips again and slowly walked towards me. I slowly backed away, astonished. I was tempted to grab them but halted.


"Don't walk away.."


She stepped slowly closer. Every step she undid another button on her blouse, showing off more of her cleavage. I stood there, frozen. She smiled and began to slowly take off her blouse. She removed it and threw it on the floor. All she had one was the skirt, heels and lace black bra. The bra seemed to barely support her breast.


"So.. Do you want to feel them.."


She put her leg on my waist and her arm around my shoulder, getting even closer to me. Her perfume was intoxicated to my nose and smelled lilac flowers. It was a refresh and felt relaxed. Her chest was against my chest and put her crotch on my waist, pressing against me. She looked at me.


“Wait-whoa. Hold on”. I said, gently pushing her away.


“Whoa there.”


“Miss Holly this is wrong. I don’t feel comfortable doing this.”


“Why not?”


“Look. I’m underage and I’m only in high school..”


I paused and slowly stepped away. “Miss Holly, I’m sorry, but I have to tell an actual teacher about this.”


“I am an actual teacher.”


“Really? Like hell you are.”


“Watch it.”


I kept my mouth close, looking angry at her for tricking me. “Don’t even bother telling, sweetie. I’ll just change the story around, making you the bad guy. You did grab my ass.” I got even furious at her. I turned around and started to walk between the desks. Before I reached the door, she opened her mouth again.


“You liked it anyway.”


“Whate-”


“Best hide in the bathroom, the principal comes down this hall this minute and you better have a good explanation.”


I got even more furious. She made me look like a tool. I opened the door and walked out, into the hallway. I looked at my watch and saw I only had 30 minutes until I had to get back to class. I needed to wash up and get the gross smell of her perfume off me, so I walked towards the guy’s bathroom that was to the right, which was in a corner. The coast was clear and barely any teachers were in sight. I rushed in, to my surprise seeing no one inside. “Thank god.” I sighed and walked towards the sink. I looked at the mirror and thought deep to myself. “Why do I do this to myself.” I turned the knob and let the cool water slide down my hands. I rubbed my hands and soon brought the water into my face. I splashed my face with the water, the cool and suave water.


I stopped, turned the knob and pulled out some paper towels. I cleansed my face and hands before throwing away the paper towels. My face was clean and so were my hands.


After a while I still smelled like the sweet odor Miss Holly had, and smelt it strong on my shirt. I sniffed it and became slightly lightheaded by the strong aroma. I got my balance and decided to head out. As I turned around on the slippery floor, one leg went straight up, causing me to lose my balance. I tried to grab ahold of the sink but instead my head banged against it. Then came a thud as I hit the floor, unconscious. Since it was almost the end of classes, no one bothered going all the way to the back of the school to use the restroom. Neither did the maintenance staff. It was all blackness until an hour later school ended, I felt conscious.

 

Unaware in the Halls by Will_Smiff

I opened my eyes as I lay against the ground, moaning. “What the hell happened?” My head wasn’t pounding with pain as I expected. I looked up at the ceiling, which for some reason looked longer. “I must be losing it. This must be a dream”. As I laid there, I put my head against my forehead and rubbed my head. I reached for the ground and pushed myself up. I looked at the exit of the bathroom. This time, it was massive. I looked around. The toilets, stalls, and sinks were bigger than me. Than in horror I saw my pens, a pencil, and my six inch ruler falling out of my pocket. Wait. I looked at myself. I was naked! My clothes were in front of me and were massive. I was doomed for.


“How short am I? Oh for fucks sake.” I ran to my pants and decided to use the six inch ruler so I could measure myself. I grabbed it and laid it down. I rested myself against it and got up.


I was only an inch! I almost passed out. I needed help. I started a hard run out the bathroom and came out into the hallway. I caught my breath and walked down it. Soon I heard rumble as someone was leaving the girl’s restroom. I stopped myself and ran against the wall. I look at her as she came out in a swimsuit. Her breasts were struggling to breathe as her ass was firm and shook when she moved. I gazed with my mouth open as she strutted down the hallway with her ass bouncing.


Then I heard another noise. A vacuum. One of the maintenance staff was coming my way with a vacuum. I dashed down the opposite hallway. He was quick and was getting closer to me. I looked back and saw it so close. I kept running and slid under a door to a teacher’s room. I caught my breath, but soon the door knocked by the staff member.


I looked in the classroom and straight ahead at her desk was Miss Holly. She was buttoned and clothed for once, sitting their chewing on the end of pen. She slowly sucked it in as if she was sucking on a dick and release it out slowly. I looked at her, huge. She was a giantess. I couldn’t believe how huge she was. Then she turned towards me, looking at the door and put the pen down. “Come in”


“I’ll be quick, no worries senorita”


“Hmm.. How about..”


“No ese. I’m married for the last time”


“Fine.. Be quick.”


What? Was she really this horny? Even the fat Mexican maintenance staff member? But reality hit me again. He was coming at me. I dashed for the desk near me. The vacuum went down an aisle. I caught my breath and watched. I knew I had to get out. Or worse.


I thought about making a dash to the door, but she said, “Before I forget, put an insulator at the door. It's cold out there.”


“Alright”


He came up the aisle again and out the door. He grabbed his bag and pulled out some door insulator that blocked me from getting out. “Seriously!” I yelled. He went back down the aisle, but stopped at my desk. He was going to push it away. I dashed to the other column of desks before I could be spotted. He pushed the desks to the side and clean from there. Now there was a giant space that anything could spot me from the white floor. I gulped and saw he started this time to sweep the back rows. One by one, each row of desks was put to the side of the walls, making a bigger open space. I was screwed, but I had a plan. I tried to grab ahold of one of the legs, but it was too slippery. I looked back at him. He was now cleaning off the columns and started with mine. I dashed again to the next column. There were about six columns. So far two were out, and the last one was closest to the window. And Miss Holly.


Again I dashed to the next, Then again. I was drawing closer to Miss Holly. There were two columns left. I looked out and the the open space even larger. There was no way to escape. Soon the fifth column was taken out and one remained. My heart was pounding. The maintenance man took each desk away, one by one. Coming even closer to me. To Miss Holly’s desk.


I looked back to see Miss Holly’s bare feet were on the ground. I was in awe and wonder. Were my sexual fantasies coming true? Should I do it? Then I looked back. There were no more desk left as I stood underneath hers. “Hey, could you suck the crum and wrappers under the desk? And maybe even-”


He should his head no.


Soon he pulled out a vacuum and walked towards an outlet. He was going to suck me up! There was no other way to escape. I looked around. The only thing there was, was Miss Holly’s feet. Just inches away, I looked up.

I saw her skirt and her thong, barely covering her womanly part. It was amazing. My sexual desires kicked in and I grabbed ahold of her big toe on her and started to climb towards her ankle. Then she lifted both feet and held her legs as the maintenance man vacuumed below. I braced as she moved her feet up and then held her legs. This was my chance. I climbed up towards her arms as she held tight on her legs. Soon after pulling myself up on her arm, I reached it. I looked up at saw enormous boobs squished against her knees.


“Hey maybe you could use that vacuum to-”


“Thats it, senorita.”


“What?”


The Maintenance man grabbed his things and stormed off.


“That was rude. And so are-”


Then her arms went flying and I stopped listening. I went up, feeling a strong force pulling me up, then stop, forcing me to head straight into the air. I looked below. I was heading towards her purse on the desk! Then before I knew it I went straight into it, hitting a capsule of lipstick. As soon as I hit the lipstick, slamming my head against it, I was knocked out, unconscious.


It felt like the world was shaking as the 8 inch high purse was constantly moving. I couldn't see much but saw light coming through the zipper. I looked around and saw beauty products galore. Then a pink-cheetah printed wallet that was the size of myself caught my eye. I walked moved towards it and used my strength to open it. I looked at it and saw a bunch of cards, pocket change and money. I spotted her driver’s license and pulled it out, laying it against the wallet. I examined it. “Holly Magoni. 24. 5’5”.”, it read. I looked at her beautiful face but noticed her last name. It was somewhat familiar, as I knew someone with that same last name. I couldn’t think of who. I grabbed her driver’s license and slid it back into her wallet. I dug in more and tried to look for anything else interesting. Before anything I heard something. Then came a loud thud as the purse hit the ground and then came the same noise. Shaken up, I put the wallet back to together and heard a car engine. I was in her car!


 

Pleasure and Terror by Will_Smiff

I ran for the sides as I heard the zipper being moved. I dashed and hid behind the wallet with my heart pounding. I turned my head and watched as her hand moved into the bag and grab her lipstick and then it gone. I looked through the zipper and only saw the ceiling of the car. I heard nothing and then saw her hand with the lipstick descend. Then she closed her pursed and then I felt movement as we started to drive. I looked around the pursed, seeing if there was anything useful. Nothing but beauty products and perfume. I walked over to one of them and examined it. “Bigger Bom-Boms” it read. “What?” I said. What kind of perfume is this. I didn’t want to bother. Then I looked at another one. “Jeffe Grande or Pequena”. I didn’t know what ‘jeffe’ meant, but it was large or small. It had two dispensers on it. I didn’t know what the hell she had. I read the description in the back of it. It read; “El perfume hacer cuajo yo grande by uno espurta. Espurtor dos to be pequena. Bebecal to no mistain. Mover las manos para cubrir.”


I didn’t know what the words read but I guess one squirt was big and the other was small. Move your hands to cover something. Maybe your nose? I heard the radio turn on and listened to the music as I decided to lay against the wallet, still unseen, waiting for what is to come..


We finally stopped and I heard the ignition go out. I heard the door open and then felt movement as she grabbed the purse. “We’re moving.” I said. We kept moving until I heard another door and her walking inside, with the door closing behind her. Then I felt more shaking as we were moving up, which I presumed were stairs. Then I heard a thud when the purse was put down again, this time on some table. She unzippered the purse and grabbed the wallet. I dashed for the sides and luckily she didn’t notice. I heard more movement as she walked away, leaving the purse unzippered. I decided to get out of here. I climbed the walls and made my way to the top. I scanned the area. I looked to my left and saw the stairs and the front door. I looked straight in front of me and noticed a hallway leading to two rooms.


I decided to climb down the purse and then slid down the leg of the table, reaching the carpet floor. I treaded along the hallway and noticed the first door to my left. It was shut and there was no way of getting in. I looked at the next room straight down the hall, open with the door somewhat closed. I looked back and saw another door shut. I decided to walk towards it the only open door. I didn’t know what I was thinking, but my curiosity and my love of giantess got the better of me. I walked more and more towards the door, feeling something bad in my stomach. Closer and closer. Step by step. Soon I reached the door frame and walked around the door. To my left was the bed. There was no way to reach the top and all I could do was stay under it. To my right was the wall, with paintings plastered on it. Straight forward was another wall with a wide wardrobe against it. I stood still, trying to hear anything. I only hear creaks from the floor, the ceiling and the bed.


I felt a cold breeze. I looked up and noticed a vent, which was blowing cold on my naked body. I decided to head under the bed and walk that way. I heard more creaks in the bed and soon feet were placed down nearby. I took a left towards her feet. I wanted to enjoy this while it lasted. Soon I reached her feet and heard a sigh. I stood under the bed only seeing her ankle, nothing more. I stepped out and looked above. Only her long, beautiful legs. I grabbed ahold of the back of her foot and decide to climb around. I felt my penis slid along her foot and then her ankle. I kept climbing and climbing until when I reached her calf, I heard her sigh, “No one decided to fuck me today.. Guess it’ll be by myself..”


I felt her legs move upwards and soon I reached the bed. She moved herself back and sat against the pillows, spreading her legs. I could only see from the front of her leg her crotch, thighs and a bit of her waist. I kept climbing trying to understand what she was doing, and maybe she could help me. I kept climbing and climbing. I then reached her knee and looked out. I saw her, moving her hand. She undid her bra and her breast were freed, discarding her bra to the ground. She started to gently feel her nipples and give out soft moans. I laid on all fours looking down from her knee. I watched as her left hand started to move down her chest, to her stomach and then her waist. Then her knees moved, and she readjusted herself, letting her knees down and spreading her legs more. As she was putting her knees down, she jerked me up, causing me to now slid down her thigh.


I sat on my ass sliding down her juicy thigh. I screamed in horror. I watched as I slid her hand open her panites and started to feel herself. She gave out more moans. I kept sliding and then a bump. I sprang into the air, watching her panites move up. I crashed landed on her crotch and then stumbled my way into her panties. I looked up. I saw her hand coming. Her fingers grabbed me and pushed me towards her vagina. I stumbled again and then her fingers pushed me into her vagina. She moaned more. I was in there and was being pressed inside by her fingers. I decided to please her and began licking everywhere. She moaned harder and louder.


I kept the pace as her fingers, going harder every second. She moaned more. I felt her fingers slow down and then stop. I licked and licked more. Then I heard her moan and then she screamed. Her fingers kept the pace and she went harder and faster. I licked faster and sucked now. Then I heard her pause another before she screamed in enjoyment. Then came the worst. She cummed.


I listened to her moans die down and then suddenly she stopped and relaxed. I however climbed my way out of her vagina and panites. I rolled myself on the cover and cleaned myself. I looked back and saw her massive panties and then her legs. Then she jerked. I looked beyond her crotch and noticed her head. She was getting up. Then before I noticed her crotch was moving. Towards me. I stood there in awe. Then when she finally sat up, I saw her black panties consume my body. I could feel her heat as I was being pressed into her vagina again. This time I could only see a dim of light and her dark panty. Then I felt less pressure on me. She was getting up. As I laid on my back, squished into the bed I watched as her ass rose above me. Then it moved over and I looked at her standing right near the bed. I couldn’t see what she was doing as I only could see her giant ass. Then before long, she moved and got on all fours, looking under her wardrobe. She was missing something. I decided I needed to act.


My giantess fetish was getting the better of me. I got myself up and looked over at the edge of the bed. I saw her seemly feet away. I backed myself up and ran. I jumped off the bed and was attempting to land on her ass. I closed my eyes and then hit her one cheek. It jiggled, bouncing me off. Then I landed with a thud, laying on my back. I moved my head up and tried to get conscious. I looked up. I was once again under her panties. I looked beyond and saw her breast dangling but being supported by her bra. Then I got up and before anything, she said to herself, “Finally!”.


The worse came. She moved herself up as her ass descended. Again. I stood there in horror putting my hands to defend myself. I felt her panties again and then she was sitting on me. I was squished once more. “Ow” I heard her exclaim. Then I felt the pressure lessen, but noticed something else. Her finger. Her index finger pulled her panties while another scratched the lips of her vagina. Then I noticed her panties being pulled until she slowly started to move it back. It slid under me, and picked up me. Then she let go. The elasticity smacked her panties against her vagina, sending me back into it. I hit her vagina but slid out. I heard a soft moan from her.


I landed my back against her panties, looking up to her pussy still soiled. She moved and got up, now walking. More and more walking. Then I heard a door open. Then heard a shower curtain move. She was taking a shower!


 

Showers, Drama, and Heights, Oh My! by Will_Smiff

I heard it close and then I heard a snap. She undid her bra and discarding it on the sink counter. Then came her panties. I looked up at her vagina and started to noticed it was moving away. Then I felt her leg jerk up, tilting her panties sending me backwards. I fell and hit the showers ground, passing out. She pulled her panties and placed them aside. She fondled with her breast and giggled before turning on the shower head, sending water out. The water rained down her beautiful figure.


I felt the water hitting my face, which woke me up. I opened my eyes and saw her pussy above me. “Oh god.” I moved around, dodging the falling water. I decided it would be best to climb her. I got to the back of her left foot and started to climb. I climbed and climbed until I looked up, noticing her ass stick out. It was tough to climb it seemed. I decided to move around and climb her waist side, gripping on to her skin as water moved down. I climbed and climb the side of her waist then stomach. I moved around and was climbing directly below her breasts. I couldn’t even seen her face from those giant mountains. I watched her hands fondle and massage her breasts, giving out soft moans. Then I her right hand hit me and dragged me downwards. It kept pushing me as I slid down her wet stomach, then kept pushing me. Until I reached her waist. I felt her pubic hairs that were shaven tickle my body then I felt her finger pushing me into her vagina. She started to rub me and started to moan more. She slowly stopped and then pressed me again her pubic hairs again, washing them.


Her hand then dragged me along her waist and then stomach. Then it went straight up, hitting her breast. I grabbed ahold of her breast and dangled from them. I lost my grip and grabbed onto her skin, just an arm away from her breast. I grabbed on tight. Her hand moved and pushed up her breast. I climbed my upwards, looking down trying to make sure no water goes into my face. Without me knowing, I looked up and saw darkness and flesh. Then I looked up. Her boob came swinging down when she let go, smashing me under her breast. I squished, gasping for air. I felt more movement and started to hear her hum. Then after a few minutes of being trapped under her breast, I heard the water stopped and felt movement as she walked out of the shower. She grabbed a towel and started to dry herself off from her toes, to her waist and that her breast. She she dried her breast, she pushed them with the towel, slapping me around. After she was finished with the rest, she walked straight out of the room. I felt her breast jiggle and slap the back of my body. I felt hard but somehow relaxed. They kept jiggling as she moved and soon I heard a door creak open, then something move. I felt a downward force as she bend down and myself slipping out under her breast. They were still wet and moist and made it easier to slip out. I was sliding down and then felt a soft fabric cupped me and pressed me face first into her beautiful breast. My penis was throbbing with joy. I felt her move and then fall back onto the bed. I hear her feet moving and the covers and suddenly it all stopped. I laid pressed against her breast as she started to fall asleep.


“What the hell am I supposed to do?”, I started to break myself free of her fat breast that was pressing myself against. I squirmed my naked body but couldn’t move. I heard a giggle when I did this. I grabbed pressed my face into her soft breast and took a bite and kept the breast in my teeth. Nothing happened. It was too small to notice. I decided to close my eyes and rest against her breast since I wouldn’t be moving at all. I felt the soft skin and drifted into sleep as I felt her chest move slowly up and down as she breathed.


I heard the bed creak and felt her move to her side. Her breast dropped down, hitting her other fat breast. I opened my eyes and still only saw her breast. Then I heard an annoying ring tone coming from some phone. Her hand moved and grabbed it and the sound stopped. I heard her yawn and then the bed creak as she got up. She then sat on the bed as I felt the pressure of her breast slightly less. She moved as her breast shook with each step. I felt the vibration soothe my erect penis. I heard a drawer move open and then shut. Her arms moved as she was putting on a shirt I guessed. Then she bent down and put on pants. I couldn’t tell what, since all I could see was her fat breast and behind me against my back her black lace bra. I bet you could see my body stretching out from her bra, but now her tight grey t-shirt wasn’t allowing it. She moved but her breast weren’t jiggling, instead slightly vibrating with each step and still relaxing on my naked body. As she went down the stairs her breast jiggled more and then stopped. She kept walking as I looked back and saw the floor barely through her clothes. It was then a wooden floor and I saw a trash can. My guess we were in the kitchen. She turned and stopped. Her voice boomed, “Oh god its seven!”


I shook in fear. She moved her hand and picked up her smartphone. I heard the phone dialing and then a female voice, someone in their teens. “Do you know what time it is?” her voice boomed, sounding angry. However she was talking to, must be in trouble. “You were supposed to be home at five, even six. Where are you?” I couldn’t hear well but heard the girl talk, “I’m on my way. Relax, okay?”


“Trish, I am sick of this. You follow my rules under my house.”


“Relax! I’m coming home in a few minutes. Stop being bitchy.”


“Bitchy? You should be happy you have a relative who would love you still after what you’ve been doing. Do you want me to repeat it?”


There was silence.


“You better be home in ten minutes or you're screwed.”


Silence once more. Then the angry girl screamed, “Fuck you!” and ended the call. I heard a gasp and then her hand put her smartphone back. She mumbled to herself, “She is done. I can’t stand it.” I heard a cabinet opening and a clink of glasses. Then I heard a cork opening then something being poured. My guess was wine. If she got drunk, things were going to get worse.


Then I heard her grab her phone in a quick second with her dialing a number. After the ringing came some man. “Hey.” she said first in a happy mood.


“How’s it going?” in a confused voice.


“Fine. Uh. I-I thought you would-”


“Look, Holly. I can’t. I told you already. You’re crazy. You never let me talk and you have these weird desires. I.. I just can’t anymore.”


“What?” she sounded in tears.


“Holly, its not you. Its m-”


“Oh the old ‘its not you, its me’ bullcrap. You can’t handle a woman like me.”


“Exactly! You’re crazy!”


“What! I am not!”


“Yeah you are! You have weird sexual… things! It is uncomfortable!”


She gasped. “Oh really? Fine with me you asshole.”


There was silence in seconds until she hung up. She cried and then stopped.


She moved with the bottle in one hand and the glass filled in the other. She was walking somewhere until I heard the bottle put on some table. Next the glass. Then I felt her movement as she moved back and sat down. Next I heard a loud voice boom. I looked barely through her bra and grey t-shirt to see a tv with a man. I couldn’t hear much as his voice was inaudible. See was watching some news channel. I couldn’t tell what. Then I heard the glass move and more wine being poured. As I stayed there for what it seemed to be minutes. I could hear her nose sniff and could tell she was crying again. I almost felt bad for her, but I was still unaware captive by her.

 


Now it felt like an hour. After the constant inaudible voice of the tv, her sniffing, the glass moving and the bottle probably empty by now. My legs were numb and I needed to move. I started to move around and was able to squirm around. I climbed up her fat breast. I climbed the skin pushing it to pull myself up. Soon I reached her massive nipple. It wasn’t erect but seemed long either way. I kept climbing and climbing as I passed it. Then I pushed the tight bra off of her breast and squirmed through. I let it go and it smacked her boob. I looked up and saw only her neck and the collar of her shirt. I decided to climb up but then she shook.

 

Perfume Confusion by Will_Smiff

She moved and got up. I lost my grip and slid down her breast and then grabbed ahold of the top of her black bra that I got out of early. I held on tight as she stumbled. “Shit.. I’m tired..” she creaked. She was piss drunk. I couldn’t tell what time it was but it must’ve been eight. I held on tight to her black lace bra. As she stumbled towards the stairs I climbed her breast once more. I climbed and climbed to the right, trying to reach her shoulder. Soon she got to the stairs and I stopped climbing and braced for impact. Her breast jiggled as she walked up the stairs. I held on tight as they moved, pushing me upwards but I didn’t let go. My penis throbbed with the sensation of me riding her breast. Soon it stopped jiggling as she reached the top of the stairs. I saw this at a good time and kept climbing as I felt my erect penis slid against her skin. I kept climbing and climbing, noticing the t-shirt and her shoulder getting closer. I moved to my right and soon reached her shoulder. I brought myself up and then balanced myself grabbing ahold of her shirt. I held on tight as I watched her open her door.


She kept walking and then stopped. “Oh shit.. My purse.” She turned around and then stumbled towards the table where she placed her bag. I held on tight almost losing my grip when she turned. She walked over to it and grabbed it. She walked back into the room and placed down the purse on her bed. I looked down and saw her hands rumbling through the purse. Then she pulled out perfume bottles. She placed them on the bed and then grabbed the purse and placed it on her wardrobe. She turned around and placed each perfume one by one. Then she grabbed on and inspected it. I looked close at it. It was the perfume I looked at early, Jeffe something. Oh no. Was she going grow or something? “Shit. Is this the good one?” she murmured. Was she confused? Then she brought it closer. “Damn.. Spanish.” She brought it closer and before anything, I jumped off her shoulder and dove towards the bed. I bounced hard and landed softly in it. I heard a spritz and some sniffing. “Oh it is.” I didn’t know what she meant by ‘good one’ but I feared something bad was going to happen. Either she was going to grow massive or shrink.


She moved over and grabbed her purse and placed it on the wardrobe near her perfumes. I watched as her beautiful body stumbled to get rid of her socks. She yawned. Then when she took off her socks, but she lost her balance. She fell on her ass. I ran to the edge to see what happened. I laid down and peered over. She was gone!


Her clothes were only there. I needed to see if she was still there. I ran to other side of the bed and went my way down thanks to the cover. I hopped on the ground and ran towards the clothes. I ran and then pushed the grey shirt up and started to explore. I kept pushing it up as I walked inside. I yelled her name, “Holly!”


“Holly!”


I heard a groan.


I kept moving and moving through the grey shirt. Soon another groan which was louder. “Holly!”


“Holly! Where are you!”


Soon I saw her. Nude. Her breasts were bare and I could see her shaven crotch. She was the exact same size as me. My penis went erect as I went closer. I kneeled down closer to her breast. I couldn’t resist touching it, but I needed to help her. I grabbed her and brought her up, unconscious. Her breast and head dangled as I got her up. I then grabbed her and hunched her over my shoulder. She was heavy but I was able to hold on to her. I had one arm around her waist and the other holding on to her legs. I felt her warm crotch against my shoulder. I carried her through the gray shirt. I was starting to lose air and had a hard time breathing. I kept moving and moving. Soon we reached the end and gently placed her on the ground. I looked in awe at her beautiful body. My penis throbbed with excitement. I hesitated and got back to reality. I didn’t know what to do. I had two plans. One would be getting the attention of her niece. The other was getting the perfume. There were problems for both plans. What would her niece do? Would she help us or use us? What about the perfume. What if I select the wrong one to spray and we end up smaller than before?


I decided to wait it out. I dragged her body underneath her bed that way nobody could notice her. I sat down next to her. What the hell were we going to do? I looked around and couldn’t find anything useful. That I thought to myself. What about my mother? She should be worried sick! Expect. She wouldn’t be expecting me. Of course I forgot she was going to visiting her own mother and left me alone for two days. But wouldn’t she call me tonight? I didn’t really know since I didn’t have anything on me, including my phone, since I was inch tall. Then I looked back at Holly. Still nude and unconscious. I couldn’t stop staring and admire her beauty. I looked back and decided to show some respect for her and myself. I thought of ripping off some of her shirt to make some sort of clothing from it to cover her up and myself.


I walked out from under the bed and looked at the grey t-shirt as I approached it. I grabbed ahold of it with two hands and started to tear it. I used every muscle. I pulled and pulled it apart. I lost my breath and stopped, noticing I didn’t do even a dent. I’m too damn weak I thought to myself. I again looked around the room for any cloth or clothing. Nothing. Damn. I guess it was useless. Then I heard my stomach grumble. It's been hours since I ate anything. Maybe I could find something in the kitchen? Wait, what about Holly? Her niece? “Damn it.” I said under my breath. “The hell am I supposed to do, wait it out?” I looked back at Holly still unconscious. “Screw waiting out.”


I looked up at the wardrobe. It was massive. I needed to get up there somehow. I looked around another time, but this time with no luck. Nothing seemed useful. I decided I had to climb it. I first examined it. The wardrobe was neatly carved with lines curving and making symbols. Those carved lines would be perfect to climb on and the wooden handles to pull out the drawers seemed good too. I looked at the legs of it and noticed they were just inches off the ground and were also carved, meaning it was my best way to start climbing. I dashed towards the wardrobe and started to climb. I used the carvings to my advantage and soon reached the first drawer. I pulled myself up on the wooden handle and looked up. There was two more handles above me and tons of carvings. I continued to climb even more. I climbed and climbed, going from the second handle to the third. Soon I was reaching the top. The carvings stopped and the only thing else was the edge of the top of the wardrobe. I had to jump and grab onto to it. I looked back down. I noticed the clothes were there. Incase anything bad happened I could land it, safely. Then with all my strength I pushed myself upwards.


I grabbed ahold of the edge and pulled myself up. I then dragged my body to the top. My feet dangled from the wardrobe I heavily panted, trying to get catch my breath. All that climbing was a workout and made my heart rate soar. After a few seconds of catching my breath, I stood up and looked around the room. There was the bed, a bedside table with a lamp, the door, the wardrobe I was on, a closet to my left, boxes on the floor near the closet, a fan above and some paintings on the wall. It seemed comfy.


Then I turned around. The purse was dead in front of me, blocking my view of the perfume. I walked around the purse and soon saw the perfume ahead. There was the Jeffe one, the one with bigger bom boms, whatever that meant, and some other ones. They were just generic scented perfumes by the titles, nothing important. I then turned back to the growth and shrinking one. I looked at it and tried to see if it could tell me how to use it. Then I heard a noise. Oh god. Was it Holly? I dashed to the edge of the wardrobe and looked down. There she was, slowly getting up. I started to jump up and down calling for her name. She still seemed sober, but I guess it must be some sort of hangover. Then I heard the same noise again. It wasn’t her. I stopped jumping and slowly walked back towards the purse.


“Oh no. Its..” then before I could process it in my mind, a door opened. The door sounded like the front one. It was her niece I thought. Or could it be someone else. I heard the door close and then nothing else. Then a female voice yelled, “Holly! I’m back!”


I dashed towards the purse and started to climb it. “Holly!” as I climbed. I reached the top but didn’t go in. I peered over the purse looking down. I saw Holly stumbling towards the clothes. “Holly!” they got louder. Holly then went underneath the clothes to hide. “She is screwed.” I thought. “Holly! Where the fuck are you!” she sounded angry.


“You ruin my night and now you probably aren’t even here!”


I still looked down at the clothes and then at the open door, looking towards the stairs. “I swear, if you are fucking asleep..” the voiced sounded closer. Then I heard stomping. Then her head. She was walking up the stairs!


 

Two Toys and a Giantess by Will_Smiff

The girl was sort of the same skin as Holly but her hair was a sort of dark brown. I watched as she walked up. She was wearing a pink tank top with blue shorts that only covered her perfect ass. I was in shock. Another beautiful giantess. “Holly!” she yelled. It was louder. I started to climb in but pulled myself up to see the doorframe. Then, she walked in. Her breast were somewhat big, maybe B’s, but not as big as Holly’s. They were sticking out of her tanktop and you could easily see her cleavage. “That fucking bitch. Not even here. Takes my shit, ruins my night and isn’t home.” Then she walked more into the room. She got closer. “What the fuck? Is she that lazy?” as she looked down at the clothes. Oh god. Holly! She picked up the clothes and put them on the bed. Before she left, she looked at the perfume. “Oh no. Please.”


I peered over looking at her massive size. She was huge. Definitely taller than Holly and even taller than my regular size. She must’ve been 5’9”, an inch taller than me. She grabbed ahold of one of the perfumes. She looked at it and sprayed it on her hand, smelling it. She seemed satisfied with the smell and threw the perfume on the clothes. “She almost killed Holly!” I thought. She grabbed another bottle, sprayed it on her hand, and smelled it. She didn’t like the smell, “What the hell? Smells like some hooker.” she said. Then she grabbed another one but peered at it longer. “Jeffe? Spanish? Really?” then she placed it back down and grabbed another. I looked at it and it seemed familiar. It was the bigg-”Bom-boms?” she said before I finished my thought. “What the hell? Really? No wonder she had huge boobs.” Then she looked at it more. Then she sprayed it directly onto her breast. Seconds past by and nothing happened. Then she grabbed it on her hand and smelled it. She jerked her head as the smell seemed awful to her. Then she held on to her head. “Fuck my head.. Is. Is it working?” she said staring at her breast. Then I heard some noise. Tearing. They were expanding! I heard more tearing and then more. She kept holding on to her head moaning. I was suddenly turned on. Then I heard a louder tear. I looked up directly at her breast. Then I saw a hole. I could see through her bra and tanktop her fat breast. Then bam! She moaned as her  breast ripped through the tanktop, ripped from the collar to the stomach of her tanktop, exposing her chest. I watched as her bra fell right down onto the floor in two. She then tried to catch for air as her breast dangled out. My penis throbbed looking at her huge breast, that were bigger than Holly’s at this point. “Oh my god!” she moaned. She started to fondle with her newly sized breast but then ripped the rest of the tanktop, letting it fall to the floor. Her stomach and chest were nude and I was in enjoyment. She turned around and grabbed ahold of the grey t-shirt and put it on. Then I noticed something white around the collar. Holly!


She was holding on for dear life and the girl didn’t notice. The girl then caught her breath and grabbed the perfume. I jumped down into the purse as I saw her hand come towards it. “Oh god. Why I am so horny..” she said. The perfume dropped in. Then another. And then the last one. Then I felt movement as she grabbed the purse. I climbed up and peered over it, looking where we were going. We were walking down the hall and towards the closed door. She opened it. I looked and examined her room. There was the closet and a dresser to the left, the bed in the middle, a rug here and there, a table with a light and papers near the closet, some paintings, a bedside table and a fan. “Damn” I said. What the hell was going to happen?


She threw the purse on the bed and held on tight preparing for impact. The purse landed near the edge of it and I was almost flown out but I held on strong. I kept looking at her. Then I noticed Holly! She lost her grip and was sliding down the girl. She then slid down her shirt and slid off her breast, landing on the bed somewhat close to me. I saw her gasping for air. I was about to climb out but that would be dangerous. I watched the girl. She was looking around the room for something. I didn’t know what. “Where is it!” she kept saying while searching. She kept looking and looking but couldn’t find what she was looking for. She bent down on her knees and looked under the bed. “That bitch took it! She is literally ruining my life!” she said while under the bed. Then she got up and examined her bed. I looked at her eyes as they stopped staring at something. Then came a gasp. “What the hell!”


She noticed Holly! Then Holly got herself up and looked directly at the girl towering over her with her huge breast. “Holly! Is that.. You!”


Holly then yelled back, “Trish! Help me!”


“Help you? After what you did! You took my wallet, my damn didlo, ruined my night and I thought you left without telling me!”


“Trish, listen! I need help!”


“Fuck no. I found your perfume. And can you tell? My breast are huge, bigger than yours. I am sick and tired of having to be bossed around by you. I’m a senior for crying out loud, almost in college!”


“Trish. Don’t.”


“Don’t what?” There was a pause. Then Trish gave a bit of a smile. “Oh I know. Well, I’m still damn horny thanks to your perfume and my dildo’s gone. I guess.. I could use you..”


She then smiled as she slowly did a strip dance. She lifted her shirt up and her breast bounced down gasping for air. She giggled and started to fondle with her breast. Then she reached down below and unzipped her shorts. I could see her blue thong. Then she slowly got out of it and then got onto the bed. She put her back against the wall and spread her legs out. She looked at Holly who was in between her legs. She stood there in horror. I was still in the purse, peering over. I was looking directly at Holly was in front of me. My penis was throbbing with even more enjoyment. I felt jumping out and being tribute for Holly. Instead I stayed calm and just watched.


Trish then grabbed her thong and slowly slid it down her thighs, to her knees and then off her feet. Her womanly part was there with her crotch full of hair. I was in awe. She started to finger herself. Holly decided to run for it. I saw her running with her breast bouncing with she step she took, flopping around. “Oh no you don’t.” Then a hand came swooping down, grabbing Holly. She held her legs with two fingers like a cigarette. Then she slowly inserted Holly like a dildo. She kept a pace. She started to moan. She kept the pace up and moaned louder. She went faster. Her moans turned into screams. Then she inserted her all the way. She lowered the moaning but felt enjoyment with her eyes closes. “Oh my god.. I can feel you.. In there still..” she moaned. I couldn’t take it. I jumped down and run to the Jeffe perfume. As I climbed I heard more moaning. Then I reached the top. I couldn’t decided which one to spray but I jumped on one of them and sniffed in the smell. It smelled amazing. Then I felt myself grow. “Its the right one!” I jumped off the perfume and watched as I grew. I stopped, growing to be about five inches.


I sprayed again. I grew once more, now my head sticking out of the purse. I was now a foot! I stepped out of the purse and looked at Trish. She was moaning louder as she was fingering herself. I then turned my head towards the perfume. I grabbed it and sprayed even more. I sprayed more and more. I went from a foot and 8 inches.. Then 2 feet! I stopped growing when I hit 2 feet and 5 inches. “What the.. Fuck..” she moaned. I looked at her. She was staring at my naked body. “Oh my.. A fuck boy..” she moaned. She looked at me and smiled. She stopped fingering herself. She leaned over and grabbed me, dragging me towards her as I let go of the perfume as it fell on the bed. “Let me go!” I said struggling from her grasp. Her palm was the size of my head, even bigger! She held me down and then sat on my legs while her huge hands pressed my arms down. I looked up at her fat breast dangling from her almost touching me. She then placed her vagina and inserted my erect penis. I felt the warmth of her cunt and even Holly! She started to move around and slowly moaning. My penis to her was small, as it barely even enter her cavern. Her moans became louder as she was doing a cowgirl position, mounting my crotch. She moved around and screamed in enjoyment. She kept moving and moving faster. I felt her pussy become even more wet. Then I felt something lid out.


Before I notice what it was, she then started to bounce up and down. She moaned harder and put her hand through her hair. Her weight was killing my crotch and stomach. She was huge, her weight was going to crush me. She bounced faster and higher. She screamed at the top of her lungs, almost achieving full orgasm. Then she grabbed the perfume and slowed down the bouncing. She pointed it at me. “No. Not.. Again” as I gasped for air. She laughed and sprayed it at me. I was shrinking! As I shrunk, her weight became more and more. Then I was a foot. Her pussy was consuming my whole crotch now. She sprayed again and I shrunk even more. Her weight continued. Then she grabbed my head as I shrunk. Her palm was even way massive. Then I stopped shrinking at five inches. She then pressed me into harder and soon her wet pussy let me slid in. She screamed in enjoyment when I went all the way in. Soon she laid back down again and started fingering herself, moaning louder. I felt her finger pushing me in deeper. Her pussy was even wetter as I covered in her juices.


I felt numb and then she started to press her finger in deeper, pressing me in farther. She screamed and screamed. Trish couldn’t hold it anymore. I could feel her excitement building as her vagina got wetter and tighter. She had an orgasm stronger than anything she had ever felt, and screamed in enjoyment. Her finger slowly slid out and the moaning died down as she orgasmed. I slowly slid out but was blocked by her thong. “What the hell!” I couldn’t breathe inside and only had limited air. Soon the moaning died down and then stopped. She stopped moving. I was covered in her juices and felt humiliated. I pressed myself against her thong, not looking back at her giant cavern. Nothing happened for next five minutes. I screamed for help but my voice could barely be heard. Was she sleeping? Did she pass out. I didn’t know what was going on. I kept yelling and yelling.. And yelling.. Soon I felt tired and passed out against her thong.

 

Bargaining and Suppression by Will_Smiff

I heard loud snoring when I opened my eyes only see the same blue thong. I was still trapped and my bet she was sleeping. This time it felt something pressing to her thong from the outside. She must’ve turned over and is sleeping on her stomach. I didn’t look back and decided it was the best time to escape. I pushed the thong apart with all my strength but it wouldn’t budge. I could then hear her snores be interrupted when I moved. “Gotta be quick..” I pushed my hand through her tight thong and it got out. Then I slowly moved the rest of my arm out. Then my leg. Soon half of my body was out, but I felt her thong press hard against my naked body. It felt awful. I pressed my head out of her thong and was putting my hand down on the cover to keep myself up. Slowly I squirmed my way out, laying on the bed. I looked up in front of me and saw her legs go down towards the end of the bed. I took some steps and looked back, seeing her massive ass with her blue thong almost glued to her. I turned around and started to dash for the end of the bed. While running I noticed the purse wasn’t there anymore but I couldn’t see much due to her long legs blocking my view from the rest of bed.


I could run farther and faster since I was taller than an inch and soon I reached the end of the bed and could see all around from peering over. I looked back and saw her feet not to far from me. I tried to spot the purse or even the perfume but no luck. The door was still open ran to the right side of the bed and peered down. The purse! It looked like it was knocked down and it spilled out its content. I almost fell off the bed when I heard her snore louder than before. I got myself back into it and shimmied down the bed using the cover. Soon I reached the purse and started to inspect the perfume. I couldn’t find the Jeffe one but I noticed the rest. Useless. I pondered what would I do next. Should I find Holly or the perfume I thought. I couldn’t get an answer because I heard movement. I dashed for underneath the bed and stayed underneath. I heard more and more creaking coming from the bed as Trish moved. Then I heard a yawn and no more creaking. “You’re.. You’re actually that small!” she yelled. Who was she talking to? I ran out from underneath the bed and kept running until I could see her. She was sitting on her knees holding something in her left hand. She was nude with only her thong still on I remembered. Her breast were huge and fat just hanging from her chest. It was Holly for sure, but see was too small I couldn’t see her standing out. “After all I did last.. Is this a dream?” she looked down and started to fondle with her breast. “Tell me this is a dream.. My breast are huge..” she said. I kept watching and listening and heard some sort of mumbling voice. It was Holly’s but I couldn’t hear her from all the way down here. “So that means.. I actually used you like.. And that boy..” I watched her right hand lower down her stomach and then looked as she opened her thong. I could only see from her stomach to her chest, noticing her head looking down at her crotch.


“Where is he!” she said.


“What did you do with him?” she said as I heard a smack coming from her thong when she closed it. I decided staying out was a bad idea. I dashed and ended up hiding underneath the bed once more.


“Wait, he shrunk too from that perfume.. And so must’ve you! And then he grew when he sprayed it.. Holly, where the hell do you get this perfume? Bigger breast and being able to shrink or grow?”


I couldn’t hear the mumbling anymore and only heard Trish’s voice. Then her tone turned angry.


“You had this for a few years! Oh my god.” What was going on and what was Holly saying?


“What? A fetish?”


I seriously needed to know what they were saying. I run back out and climbed my way up as I heard more mumbling soon the mumbling became audible. I reached the top and looked at her. Her ass was amazing as I could only see her back and a bit of her right breast. I could then hear better of what Holly was saying. “-I used on my boyfri-, or ex-boyfriend.”


“I knew it. Someone had to influence me.”


“I know and I regret it.”


“Regret it? I love it. Being a giantess to you and that boy. Last night was amazing. You know that I love the same fetish as you.”


Things were getting weird. She moved her left hand a little more and I could see Holly still nude standing on her palm looking at Trish.


“But you’re out of control!” Holly said.


“Excuse me? You deserved it after what you did. And your punishment isn’t over.”


“I’m your aunt for crying out loud! Listen to me!”


“Yeah, and you need to be punished as my aunt.”


Then she stopped talking and cupped her in her palm and started to move. “Shit” I said. Her legs moved out and I saw her feet coming straight at me. I braced for impact and than bam! Her right foot hit me, causing me to fall of the bed and slam myself into the purse. The impact didn’t hurt and luckily it wasn’t the ground. I looked up and saw her foot coming down. Then I saw her other foot. Then I looked up and saw her moving off the bed. Her left foot slammed down inches away from me. Then her other foot. I looked up in horror as she was standing over me, noticing her blue thong being stuck right up her ass. She moved away and I watched her ass jiggle with every step. I watched as she placed Holly on the dresser and started to adjust a pink sports bra on. “I knew having larger pairs would be helpful.” she said. Then she put on the grey shirt from the other day and a pair of skinny jeans. She started to move around and look for her socks. I was still frozen admiring her beauty from the purse when suddenly she walking right in front of me. She stared down and looked right through my puny soul. “There you are!” she said in glee. I looked up at her as her hand grabbed ahold of me, squeezing me. She squatted down and brought me closer to her face. “Whats your name?” she asked.


“Let me go and put me back to normal” I yelled.


“Woah there. You see who the one is in charge?” she then unsqueezed me and put in her palm. Soon her other hand came over and her middle finger and pointer finger grabbed ahold of penis. She then squeezed it as I screamed in pain. “Stop! Stop!” I pleaded.


“Not so tough?”


“Please, just let me be back to normal.” I pleaded again.


“Name.”


I felt my penis throb with pain and decided to actually listen. “Antonino. Now please-”


“Back to normal.. Fine!” she said with a smile. She squeezed me again in her fist and walked over to her dresser. I noticed Holly who stood there watching. She placed me on the dresser. I looked down and saw the floor. One wrong move and I was dead. I looked over at Holly. She was only an inch and she seemed incredible small, probably as tall as up to my knee. “I’m sorry.” she said. Sorry? Just sorry! For all of this! I looked away and watched Trish move her hands around. Soon she aimed the Jeffe perfume at me. “Back to normal, right?”


I shook my head yes.


She smiled and sprayed the perfume right at me. I closed my eyes and engulfed the great smell. I coughed a bit when I inhaled too much. “Open em!” she said.


I opened my eyes. She seemed taller! I looked at Holly and saw she was the same size as me! “I said normal!” I yelled in anger.


“Yeah, normal! You were normally an inch, remember?”


“No, five feet and eight inches! Thats normal!”


“Not for me..”


She laughed and looked down at my small cock.


“That is pretty small, but extremely cute. It wouldn’t please me.” she laughed again.


“Change me back!”


“Hmm. When I’m done with Holly.. And maybe you..” she winked.


“Me? You already used me!”


“But you didn’t enjoy it, only I did.” she laughed once more. I couldn’t stand it. I remained quiet for the time being. “Done? Good. Now, I have to class. I’m running late. Like almost an hour late. I’m almost dressed and I need to punish the both of you.”


“Why me?”


“You weren’t enjoying it!” she laughed again. I wanted to explode into rage but that would make things worse. “Now, I won’t do it yet. In a few minutes, yeah. Let me put my shoes on and I’ll get you two and we’ll head out.” She walked away and soon grabbed a pair of socks and shoes, sat down on the bed and started to put them on. I looked over at Holly was still nude, with her fat breast and beautiful figure. I couldn’t help but stare. She noticed and started to walk over. “Look. I’ll try to grow back, shrink her, and we can have some fun together. I know how to-”


“No, you look. I want to head home. My mother is prob-”


“She’s fine. I called her earlier yesterday when you went to the restroom.”


“What? How do you even know my las-”


“I do my research.” she smiled.


“On wha-”


“What are you two doing?” boomed Trish. I looked over and saw her massive figure blocking out my whole view. I looked up past her mountainous breast now. “Well?”


“Nothing” I replied.


“Better be nothing. Now, I’m going to take the Jeffe perfume just in case any followers wanna join please me. Let’s get going.”


She grabbed both of us in her one hand and I could feel myself squeezing against Holly’s body. I felt her breast squish against my chest. My penis slowly became erect and stabbed her leg. She giggled and grabbed it, squeezing it. It didn’t feel like pain but I felt the sensation. I didn’t notice what was going on but soon we were heading down the stairs. I looked into her eyes and soon saw her smile. She slowly let go and soon started to move her hand up and and down my erect penis. I was going to explode. She started to giggle. Then I noticed the front door. She opened it and walked towards the car door opening it. “Watch your fall!” She placed her hand a few feet away from the driver seat and opened her palm, causing us to fall out. I screamed in terror but bounced as I hit the seat. Soon I looked up and felt my penis still erect.. I watched as she bent over me with her breast dangling over in her tight grey shirt. She placed her backpack down on the driver’s seat and moved closer. She looked down at me. “Already excited? Give me a massage, will ya?” she said. Soon she climbed in and then her ass shadowed over me. I looked to my left and saw Holly in horror. She stood frozen as I did and braced. Soon the giant blue skinny jeans blocked my whole view. I only saw darkness and then my face was squished against her ass. I felt my back dig into the seat. Soon I was engulfed in her jeans and felt numb with her massive weight of her ass. I couldn’t move or anything and could barely breathe. “We’re off!” as I heard the engine turn on and the car moving. Minutes passed by as there was only silence.

 

Short School Day by Will_Smiff

Soon we reached the high school as she proclaim, “We’re here. Now..” I felt less pressure and weight and soon I could breathe better. I watched as her ass rose and was now hovering above. Then a hand came down and grabbed me, bring me up to her chest. In her other hand was Holly who was gasping for air. She laughed. “You didn’t give me a massage at all. Now, I’m going to be walking a lot than usual and I could use someone massaging my toes..” she smiled. She placed us on the other seat near her giant backpack. I watched as she brought her one foot up and started to undo her shoe in the car. She slipped her sock off and looked at me first. “Boys first!” as she grabbed me. She hovered me over her sock and let it open with her other hand. She let go and I fell. I noticed white walls as I was falling and soon reached the end. I looked up and saw her eye. “Watch out!” she said. She brought the sock down. Then I saw her toes. They were squirming their way in. Closer and closer. Soon I was pressed against her big toe that was the size of me. Her foot was in the sock and again I felt numb and couldn’t move. She put her shoe on and gently placed her foot down. I squirmed my way but was too late. My stomach to my head was free as I sat against her sock. The way I sat started to kill my neck. My leg and waist were caught by her big toe, pressing down. I tried to get out of it but with no luck. She wiggled her feet and I felt her big toe massage my penis. I was erect, stabbing her big toe. “Ow” she said. “Careful” I heard her yell. It felt like it heaven as her big toe was constantly moving as she massaged my erect penis.


“Your turn!” she said. I could barely hear her from in her shoe.


After seconds past as heard her saying, “All done, let's get going. Whoever massages my feet the best will get rewarded!” Then I felt less pressure on my crotch and legs, but not until she started to walk. Every step of her left foot caused more pressure on my waist and legs. I felt more pain on my erect penis that was constantly being pressed hard on. I couldn’t feel anything as it started to throb and go numb. After walking around for at best hours, I heard all sorts of noises. People talking, laughing, some bells and footsteps all around me. At this point I couldn’t even feel my lower body and my crotch was in pain. Soon I heard a door and little to no moving. I heard a toilet flush. We were in the bathroom. Then I heard a stall door open and close. I felt her shoe move then it came off as the light seemed brighter than before. I heard a sink and then the door open again. I saw the light come through as the sock was slowly moving down towards me. I held on tight to her big toe and dangled from it as she placed her sock into her shoe on the ground. She grabbed ahold of me and placed me on her lap, directly on the zipper. She reached over and started to take off her other sock. I looked up from her lap and could only see her giant breast looming over me.


I looked around and saw she was sitting on the toilet, thankfully not using it. My legs and crotch were starting to feel better. Then she brought her hand back empty. Then out of no where her left hand grabbed me and brought me up to her face. “We need to make adjustments. Holly has been doing great, even licking my toes. You on the other hand keep stabbing my big toe with that dick of yours.” She then brought her fingers and squeezed on my penis. It felt so bad and when she let go I could barely feel it. “Stop doing that! What if squeezed your breast!”


“Good luck small man. Lets keep this quick, but hold on.”


She placed me on her lap again then bent over and started to put her other shoe back on. Her breast came closer and even bigger. I looked up in awe and stood there looking at em. Soon she moved back and picked me up again bringing me to her face.


“Alright, my boobs have been killing me all day. Never knew these big of breasts would hurt so much. Even this sports bra is too small. I need something in between. You.”


“Wha-wait, what abou-” then I stopped myself. Hell yes I would do that. “Nevermind.”


“Alllrright! Hold on let me adjust my bra.”


Then with her other hand she reached into her shirt and undid her sports bra. “Oh god. That feels good.” She started to fondle her breast and then stopped. She adjusted her breast and redid her sports bra. “Now for you.” She grabbed my head with two fingers and dangled me from her cleavage. Then she lowered me into her cleavage. I felt her fat breast as I squeezed my way in. It felt amazing as her soft and fat breast started to become walls to me. I didn’t move anything and soon she shoved me down further into her cleavage. I looked up and the light was starting to fade. Then the light went away as her fingers moved. It became dark. I could barely breathe as I was pressed against her breast. They were soft and my penis started to throb. I licked her breast multiple times. “Oh god that tickles. Knock it off. Save it till the night.” she giggled. I stopped myself and soon she started to move. Her breast were pressed right against each other so much they didn’t even jiggle at all.


Classes and classes passed and during that time I even fell asleep from not being able to do anything. Soon the last class ended. She walked out with friends I presumed and she headed to her car. I heard the engine roar and knew the car was moving. After awhile she reached her house and the school was done, meaning no more foot or boob torture. She got out, opened the front door and entered. She pulled me out of her breast and placed me on her shoulder. I held on as she brought her foot up and took of her shoe and sock. She took off her other shoe and sock and threw them on the floor. She held Holly as she did and grabbed me in her other hand. She brought us at her neck level.


“Alright, Holly was amazing. Foot licking and rubbing, best way to please a giantess.”Then she looked at me, “Antonino, you kept stabbing my foot with your cock. But.. you did make my breast feel so much better. You two deserve some sort of treat.”


She ran upstairs and walked into her room. She placed us on the bed. “I need to change, since I’ll be heading out again. You two can have fun. Don’t worry either, I’ll bring the Jeffe perfume.”


“Where are you going?” demanded Holly.


“Watch the tone. You know that I could smush you down with my finger? How small are you guys, at least 2 inches?”


She stopped getting off-topic and said, “I’ll be heading out with some friends. Now, I need to get ready.”


She then started to strip in front of us by taking the grey t-shirt off and throwing it onto the floor. She giggled as she undid her sports bra and threw it on top of her shirt. Her breast came flying out from her bra as they seemed to much larger than they were squeezed by her bra.


“Ah. Amazing. Enjoying the view?” she smiled. Then she unzipped her skinny jeans and placed them on her pile of clothes. “I think I’ll be keeping this on..” she joked as she brought her thong out with her hand and let go it, smacking it into her crotch. She then grabbed a black t-shirt and tore off two small pieces. She walked over to us and got each of us a piece of the shirt.


“Dress your selves, if you want to.” I grabbed the piece but could only stare up at her gigantic breasts. She looked down at my cock and brushed her cold pinky against it. It flew up with a jolt of excitement. She giggled, turning around and getting clothes from the dresser. I couldn’t see her anymore as she ran into the bathroom to apply makeup and her clothes.

 

A Not-So-Great Plan by Will_Smiff

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked at Holly who covered herself in a green piece of clothing with black splotches on it. “We need to get the perfume, lets go.”


“Hold on.” I said, wrapping the black piece of clothing she gave me around my waist. She grabbed my arm and soon I followed behind her. “Where is it?”


“The purse on the nightstand. See it?”


I noticed it and we started to run faster.


“Get the perfume, push it off onto the clothes pile. I know Trish, she wouldn’t bother cleaning up after herself.”


Then we ran even faster. I stayed a bit behind and watched her ass move as we ran. Soon we reached the nightstand and climbed up first. I turned around and grabbed her hand and pulled her up. We climbed the purse and jumped in. “There it is!” she yelled.


We walked over to it. “Wait a second. This isn’t it.” she said.


“What!?”


“Shit. I thought she put it in her purse.”


“Are you serious?”


“Look, it was a guess. Now we have to get out and act like nothing happened.”


We started to climb out and soon we jumped off the table and onto the bed. We ran back as fast as we would and I instead fell back and admired her ass. “I know what you are doing. Look, we have to be serious.”


“Well, I’m just trying to enjoy it while it last.” I joked. She stopped in front of me, stopping me. She gave me a look and grabbed onto my penis and squeezed it hard. A sudden jolt of pain struck me, “Ow! What is up with you two and squeezing my dick!” She let go and smiled. “If we can get out of this fine, you can keep enjoying it.” We continued running. Soon we reached where we were. “Act natural. Sit on the edge with me.”


We sat down on the edge and dangled my feet. “Look, I have a plan. You have to follow it.”


I nodded my head in agreement. “What is it?”


“You will have to go with her.”


“Didn’t I already go through enough!”


“Look. She’ll be gone for about less than a hour. I need time to grab the other bottle of perfume.”


“There's another one?”


“Yes. It is extremely far away too, all the way downstairs. I can’t remember where though. It’ll take some time for me to get it, with my size.”


“So where do I come into this?”


“If you go and please her, you’ll be buying me some time.” Look. You’ll be back to normal and gone. I may lose my job and my boyfriend if I don’t grow back.”


Few seconds later Trish came back with a black lace dress with sleeves. We stopped talking. She seemed beautiful and I noticed her breasts seemed smaller as they were squashed by her tight dress and my guess a sports bra. It was short, only going down to her upper thighs. “Seems a little short” Holly added.


“Fine with me and the guys.” she snapped.


I didn’t complain.


“Alright. I’ll be gone and you two will have some fun. I’ll be back. Chao!”


She then grabbed the purse, brought it down to her thigh and turned around. Then I felt something push me. I fell off the bed and landed directly onto the purse, falling in. I guess I was going along with the plan after all. Soon she turned into the bathroom and dumped all beauty products into the purse, even a tampon. “Oh great,” I said, dodging all of the incoming objects. Soon she was down the stairs and out the door.


I couldn’t see anything when she zipped up her purse. I tried to make myself comfortable with the little room I had, being squished against her makeup. I moved around a bit and soon was in a comfortable position when I heard the car unlock. I thought to myself how was I going to buy time. What was she doing first of all hit my head. She was dressed elegantly so I assumed she must’ve been heading out to eat. I moved around the purse squeezing by most of the junk until I got to her phone. I’ll check her messages! I pushed the phone down and it fell down laying on its back. It was an iPhone, but not sure which one. I climbed up and pressed down with my feet on the home button. It turned off, asking for a numerical passcode.


“Damn it.” I said under my breath.


I tried 1234 pressing down one number with both of my hands. Wrong.


9876. Wrong.


1928. Wrong, then wrong again. Then another wrong, disabling it for a minute. “My luck.” I thought. What could it be? I sat there thinking and thinking. Then a minute passed, asking for the passcode once more. I said screw it and tried a bizarre combination.


8008.


Click! It worked! “You’ve got to be kidding”. Then I used both of my hands pressing onto the message app. I noticed three contacts, one name Boo-Boo, another Sam and one Ellen with unread messages. Still pressing with my hands, I looked into first Boo-Boo’s.


“reaady?” from Boo-Boo.


“Almost” replied Trish.


“text me where your almost there”


Nothing useful. I decided to check Sam.


“i’m omw” texted Trish.


“Be quick reservations at 5.”


“kk”


Ahah! So she is eating out. I then heard the zipper open. I ran for it and hid under some make-up junk. “The hell?” she said. I looked out from under the pile and saw the phone gone. Then her voice boomed, “I don’t remember leaving you open.” Luckily she placed it back in after a few seconds, but this time off. I heard the zipper close and I ran out from under my shelter. I turned on the phone again and entered the passcode. Soon I looked more detailed at her phone. I thought there wasn’t really much to do with it. Then I got bored. It felt like only a few minutes past since I was trapped in this damn purse. I gazed at her phone and opened up her camera. I selected her previous photos. Then bam! A nude of her popped up. She looked great expect her breast were smaller than before. I kept swiping through the phone, seeing even more nudes. Then I past through picture of animals, quotes and food. Soon I stumbled upon another nude. This time it wasn’t her. Or a girl. It was some skinny guy posing nude. I felt myself almost throw up but I closed the phone and sat back. “The hell.”

 

Dinner, Movies and Chill by Will_Smiff

A handful of minutes past after I relaxed and thought of what I could do to buy some time. I couldn’t think of anything. Then I heard the ignition stop. I stopped moving and slid under, hiding myself in the pile of junk. I felt movement of the purse as it rose, feeling a little sick. Then the purse dangled from side as I moved around it in. Soon the movement slowed down. I could hear music playing and more talking. I could make out Trish’s voice but not the other. Then the voices stopped and purse moved more. Then I felt gravity hit me as the purse as in free fall. Then bam! The purse shook as it landed in a booth. The weight of the junk increased as I squirmed my way out of it. I got up hearing Trish’s voice and two others.


“-took you so long?” said voice 1.


“It only took a few minutes” rang Trish. “Besides, I still made it.”


“True-true.”


“Trish, is there something different with you?” asked voice 2.


“What are you implyi-”


“Boob-job?” said the same voice.


“Oh god no Sa-.”


“Stuff something?”


“Sam. I didn’t do anything. Maybe you’re jealous and realized how big they were.”


“Jealous? Trish mine are perky and perfect for my size.” snapped Sam.


“Oh yeah, they’r-”


“Hey, hey. Relax. Who cares?” interrupted voice 1.


Then there was silence until the same voice spoke up. “Let's get some food, talk and maybe head to my place for a movie.”


“You’re right.” said Trish.


I sat there listening through more and more conversations of guys, some beauty products, recent news and loads of gossip. I couldn’t bare it. I started to mess around with Trish’s phone once more. I looked through even more of her apps and just tried to keep myself sane. Then I heard a zipper too late. “Shit.” I said as a hand came down grabbing the phone with me hanging on the end for dear life. The phone and I were out of the bag. I looked around and saw all the whole thing. The table was filled with food and on one side of the booth was two girls, one an African-American girl with long black hair wearing a blue dress. The other was a pale with freckles on her face with her brown-orange hair wearing a pink dress. I looked back and up, noticing Trish and her gigantic breasts. I let go of the phone and landed on her lap. I almost completely camouflaged with her dress and my black cloth and she didn’t notice. I could see past her breast and looked at her, looking down at her phone. “5:43. I’m gonna head out soon” boomed Trish.


“Home?” said Sam.


“Yeah.” she said, putting her phone back into her purse zipping it back up. There goes my hideout.


“Oh come on. Go to Sophia’s house.”


“Yeah. We’re gonna watch some movies, it’ll be great.” said Sophia.


“Well. I mean.”


“Come on.”


“Alright fine. Lets finish up and I’ll drive to your house, Sophia.”


Then from there they kept talking and eating. The hell was I supposed to do? What if she left, how would I hold on? The dress didn’t seem like a great choice and the purse was in the corner of Trish’s eyes and she could spot me with ease. I walked around her right leg and looked around. I saw other booths and more people. Then something hit me. Her hand. She scratched her leg knocking me off onto the seat, next to her giant thigh. I needed to get somewhere safe and where I wouldn’t fall off. I decided there were three places. The purse, her bra... Her thong. My best bet was to climb up and not get spotted. I started to climb her black dress on her thigh. Soon I reached the top and climbed up even more, up towards her stomach. I climbed and climbed and soon started to strafe around and started to climb up her back. I looked up and saw the dress end around her shoulder blades but there were straps on her shoulders.


I climbed higher and faster soon I reached the straps and started to climb those. Then her shoulder moved and soon a hand came. “Damn it again!” I yelled. The hand hit me off, causing me to go into free fall. I feared for my life and hit the seat hard but bounced up. I hit the seat again and bounced for one more time. Then I stopped but I started to slid. I looked at where I was. Her ass was right in front of me. The ass pressed down into the seat causing some of it to dent down. Then speed picked up and bam. I hit her soft ass but luckily didn’t go underneath. Then her voice boomed, “We ready?”


Shit. I decided to go for it. Her thong.


I climbed up her ass and up to her back, soon getting through the dress because of a hole. Then she got up. I slid down her back but grabbed ahold of her blue thong that went around above her ass. I looked down in horror was I saw her ass stick out below me. I then felt it shake with every step. I moved hung from the thong and started to move around and tried to get to her sides. If I kept my position earlier I might’ve been squashed when she sat down again. I kept moving and soon got to her sides. I then heard a car door open and felt her sit down. I still kept holding on, knowing that if I let go, I may screw myself over. She started the car and drove off.


I held on tight but started to shimmer over to her thigh. I soon got there and climbed up her thigh. I sat down and decided to catch my breath. But there was no time to check my breath. Her hand pressed down her thigh and started to scratch it. Her fingers pushed me up onto her waist. From there I bounced off and then slid down it. I looked down and saw her thong get closer. “Shit!” I saw her fingers move around and lift her thong up. “Oh my god why!” I said sliding down. I looked down and saw her jungle. Then I slid down and got tangled into it. She then smacked her thong back, pressing me harder into her crotch. I could barely breath and almost passed out from the aroma. I tried to get unstuck but I had no luck. I kept myself still and waited for the torture to stop.


Luckily it did after a few minutes.


We reached Sophia’s house and Trish started to get out. Then I felt gravity push me down. I slowly slid down her womanly jungle and then slipped out, landing on her thong. I looked behind me and saw her vagina. “Dear god.” I said. I grabbed onto the thong tight as she walked. I heard more talking and talking. I didn’t know when it would end. Soon I felt gravity again. This time she was sitting down. I was being pressed against her pussy. She squirmed her ass around and soon enough I was inside it. It was wet and I felt uncomfortable. I tried my best not to move, since it would get her to start moaning. She was already aroused, causing her cavern to get even wetter. A large amount of minutes past by and I couldn’t hear anything. I couldn't take it anymore.

 

The Gigs Are Up by Will_Smiff

I squirmed around inside her pussy. Soon I heard a light moan. Then a finger fishing me out. Later came two fingers holding onto me. I saw the light and was put down on a table. I looked up with my wet clothing, thankfully covering my body. I sat up and saw the three girls kneeling down, all with shocked faces, including Trish.


“Oh my god!” screamed Sam.


“Is that a guy!” Sophia responded.


They looked at me with shock and then at Trish. “Okay look. I found him.”


“Found him!? How the hell?” rang Sam.


“There's some perfume and it can shrink people.”


“Are you serious?”


“What are you seeing in front of you!? Look, he is some highschool kid and he’s mine.”


“You have to change him back!” worried Sophia.


“Don’t worry. He likes it.”


I decided to speak up. “Yeah, not anymore! Just change me back.”


“Whoa-whoa. Not yet.”


“Trish, you really should. I mean I’m sure he has suffered a lot. Heck how long have you had him?”


“At least a day.”


“Trish! His parents or someone must be worried about him!”


“Sophia, relax. I’m sure it's fine.” said Sam.


“What? Sam, there's no way you can agree with this.”


“Well, he isn’t hurt.” replied Sam.


“Exactly!” rejoiced Trish. “He’s fine!”


“No I’m not!” I yelled. “Jus-”


“Alright look. Don’t tell anyone, either of you.”


“Why not? This is kidnapping!”


“Sophia, relax. If you keep your trap shut I’ll give you something in return.”


“Like what?”


“I kind of lied-ish about my boobs, but I can tell you how they got to be so big. I used a perfume, just as I did for the shrinking. It makes your breast bigger. Did you two ever notice my aunt has abnormally large boobs?”


They nodded their head.


“Well, she and I used this perfume.”


Trish zipped open her purse and pulled it out. “Bigger Bom-Boms” she said.


She handed it to Sophia. “Give it a try. Maybe that lover of yours will really notice you.” she said winking. “Trish.. I can’t..” retaliated Sophia.


“You can. Look, it's amazing. You’ll have all the guys trying to get with you.”


“I guess.”


“Hell, you’ll look ten times better,” added Sam.


“Sam, you wanna give a go after her?”


“No way. Like I said earlier, mine are perfect for my body.”


Then Sophia got up and started to walk upstairs. “I’m gonna try it out in my room.”


“Don’t spray too much, or you’ll have terrible back problems.” Trish yelled.


Soon Sophia was out of sight and upstairs trying out the perfume. Then the girls looked straight down at my wet being. Sam got up and said she was grabbing a hand towel from the bathroom. There was only Trish who towered over me. She bent down closer and started to whisper when Sam was out of sight.


“You won’t be pleasing them, only me. I’m actually glad you came, I will need some comfort when I drive home.”


“You can’t keep me like this forever!”


“Relax. I have a plan.” she winked.


She moved back as Sam walked in with a hand towel. Sam wrapped it around me and started to wipe myself dry and clean. She soon stopped. I felt relieved and adjusted my clothing. Then both looked down before Sam spoke. “Mind if I.. Could.. Borrow him for a night?”


What! The hell was she implying I thought.


“No. Sam, I told he’s mine. Maybe another night.”


“Come on, Trish. I haven’t had any action or anything in a long while.”


“That's not my fault your boyfriend is a piece of shit.”


“What are you trying to say?”


“I’m saying your boyfriend is probably the biggest loser who left you and you can’t accept it.”


“He didn’t leave me or anything. He said was a break and I told him I’ll stay pure and save it for when he comes back. Besides, he can’t leave this sexy body.”


“That's probably not the reason.”


“Whatever. The hell is Sophia.”


A minutes passed back with awkward silence until soon Sophia walked down the stairs. “Oh my god.” they both said. I couldn’t see anything because of their gigantic bodies blocking the view. Soon Sam scooted over and I could see her. She a different shirt on, this time without a bra as her nipples poked out. “Dear god” I said. There was a huge difference then what I saw earlier. Her breasts were big, but not as gigantic as Trish’s. “I kind of feel better.”


“You look way better!” said Trish.


“Hell yeah she does.” added Sam.


“Thank-you. Here.” she said, handing back the perfume to Trish. “What do you think? I need a guys opinion, too.”


“Well, they’re huge from here.” I said. That made her laugh. I tried my best not to seem too comfortable with this and kept my mouth shut.


“Okay. I need to head out.” said Trish, grabbing me with her two fingers. She unzipped her purse and sat me down in it. “Thank god” I said. The purse zipped close and I kept still listening to another conversation.
“I’ll see you tomorrow?” asked Sam.


“Sure. Text me. Before I go too, I need to use the bathroom.”


I heard footsteps disappear. Then I heard more. Later the zipper opening. I looked up and noticed black fingers grab ahold of me. The fingers brought me upward until I was leveled to Sam’s face.


“Don’t worry. Keep quiet.” she said in a hurry. Soon she placed me into her cleavage. I was placed gently inside of it and was squashed against two giant walls of fat breast. My penis throbbed with excitement, stabbing her one breast. “Knock it off” she said under her breath.”


Then the purse was zipped and closed. Sam was about to leave until she was confronted by Trish.


“Leaving too?” asked Trish.


“Ye-yeah.”


“Want me to drop you off?”


“Nah. My house isn’t far, remember? Plus you have to make sure your friend stays alive.”


“Oh, yeah.” she said laughing.


Sam gave her a hug, pressing her chest against her gigantic breast. I felt myself squeezed harder, gasping for air. Soon she stopped and they gave their goodbyes. Sam left the door first, walking a tad fast on the sidewalk. She walked and walked as I felt her breast jiggle and massage me. Then she turned her head back, watching Trish drive off into the opposite direction. I felt two fingers dig me out from her walls of fat. She placed me on her palm and I looked up at her, almost in fear.


“Oh my god.. I can’t believe it.. I just feel sort of horny..”


I gulped feeling extremely uncomfortable.


“Look. Don’t worry. You’ll love it. We’ll both love it. I won’t treat you like a toy like Trish probably does.”


She kept walking and walking with me in her palm. Soon we reached her house and instead of going through the front we went in from the back. The lights were off as she walked through her house. She went upstairs and opened up her door. “Don’t worry. My parents won’t be home for another hour.” She flicked the lights on.


The room was covered in blue. A blue bed, walls, dresser, lamp, you name it. Everything has had to be blue. She closed the door behind her. “Blue, I know. My favorite color.. Now..”


She walked over to the bed and gently placed me down. She stepped back.


“Okay. Okay. I’m really horny. Like really. I haven’t done anything in probably a month or so.”


She looked at me and slowed down talking.


“You’re a real person… Oh god. I just.. Are you fine? Ready?”


I decided I had no other choice. I shook my head yes.


“Oh good. Okay.”


Soon she smiled at me and moved her hands back, unzipping her blue dress. I felt somewhat aroused. Soon she fully unzipped her dress and took it off smiling down at me. All that remained were her bra and bright blue panties. She started with her bra and started to undo it. I felt even more aroused by then we were both caught off guard as the door rang followed by knocks on the door. “Shit. My parents.”

 

All Back to Normal.. Sort of by Will_Smiff

She stopped undoing her bra and put on her dress once more and walked out of her room closing the door behind her. I stood there still aroused and unsure of what to do. I tried my best to listen. I heard the door opening and talking. Then a yell. Soon I heard stomping coming up the stairs. Then the door swinging open. Trish!


Trish came into the room and scooped me up. “Sam, I can’t even trust you!”


“I’m sorry, look-”


“You know what Sam? I’ll deal with this shit tomorrow.”


We were down the stairs then outside and then into the car. She closed the door and placed me in a cupholder as she put the seat belt on and started to drive away. “Sorry about that. Bitch thought she could use you.” Then looked down at me for a glance. “Still excited? Well, I’m a bit tensed up and enjoyed what you did early..” Without having time to think she grabbed me and descended me towards her legs. She spread them out and lifted up at her dress and then her thong. I knew what she was doing and while I was still aroused, I didn’t care. She slid me into her thong and pressed me into her pussy. It was still tense but somehow she forced me inside giving a light moan. Soon I got to work. I started to move around lick her pussy as she started to moan. I kept up the pace and heard her moans become louder and faster. I was more aroused than ever and kept doing what I was doing. A minute past by as I heard her finally talk, “I’m.. Gonna explode!”


I then licked faster as she started to gasp for air. Soon her moan was so loud she climax, her pussy exploding covering me in even more juices. Still aroused I pleasure her more and more. Her moans died down and she started to gasp for air. I stopped doing my magic and crawled out of her cavern. Two fingers dragged me out and placed my wet body in the cupholder once more. She was still slightly gasping for air. “That was.. The spot.. You are amazing.” From there I tried my best and cleansed myself off using my clothing. Minutes past and Trish started to talk about how I am best thing that has happened to her. During her talk, I felt good about it but inside I felt I needed to get back to normal. I didn’t say much for the rest of the ride.


Soon the ride was over and we were back to her house. She grabbed ahold of me and cupped me into her hand. We were out of the car and later walked into the house. She closed the door behind her and walked towards the kitchen, placing me on the counter. “I wonder what Holly is up to.” she said. I watched her move along a pantry and cabinets until I saw a figure. It was Holly! This time she was back to normal wearing a t-shirt and sweat pants. Holly gave me a ‘shh’ gesture and snuck up on Trish. She sprayed the perfume which alerted Trish. Trish started to gag as she noticed Holly. “Holly! How-” she coughed. “How are you back to normal,” she said still coughing. “Doesn’t concern you, especially since you’ll be an inch!” Trish then looked at herself. She was shrinking! I watched as Trish shrunk below the counter as I couldn’t see her anymore. Holly then bent down and picked up Trish placing her right next to me. I was in awe.


“Trish.. I can’t believe you.”


“Oh thank god it's over.” I added.


“Yeah, it's over. Trish, why would you do that? Especially your own aunt!”


“I.. Don’t know! Okay. You would do the same!”


“No, I never would. Except now I will. You learn what I felt and what he felt!”


Holly scooped me and placed me down on the ground. She sprayed the perfume and soon I started to grow. I grew taller past the counter and now back to normal, taller than Holly as before. “Thank you, thank you!”


“You’re welcome. Now, come ere Trish. You’ll be getting closer to your own aunt!”


I watched as Trish was being grabbed by her and dangled her in front of her face. Holly smiled and placed Trish inside her cleavage as she screamed.


“Get comfy in there Trish. My breast are pretty big and may squeeze you hard!”


She laughed and looked back at me.


“Now for you. Let's get you back home.”


We backed outside to her car and entered it. I gave her my address and she entered it into her GPS. Soon we were off. The car ride was quiet until we were a minute away from my home, which was an apartment. “Now, Antonino, I know your mother must be worried sick about you.”


“Well, actually, she isn’t home until Tuesday.”


“Oh! I see. Well still you want to be back home, right?”


“Yeah.”


“Okay. Well, Antonino, let's keep this thing a secret. Let us not tell anyone. Got it?”


“Um.”


“Not our friends, family, anyone. It’ll be our little secret.”


I felt uneasy about this but agreed with it. “Sure. Our secret.”


She smiled, “Good.” and placed her hand on my leg. I didn’t know what to do.


“Well, we’re here,” she said parking right aside the apartment complex where I lived.


“Oh, before you go.” she stopped and drifted her hand on my arm.


“You’ll be having detention on Monday in my classroom.”


What! She keeps me captive and punishes me?


“Unless..” she said. She then moved her hand onto my crotch. I felt her cold hand press against it.


“You come to my house after school and help me with some.. Chores..”


She licked her lips. Soon she unlocked the car and put both of her hands on the wheel.


“See you then..”


I opened the car door and stepped out, closing it behind me. I turned around and looked back at Holly. She blew a kiss goodbye and drove off. Then I stood there frozen. “Oh hell yes!” I said in joy. I walked into complex with the biggest grin on my face.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5585