Utopia by HiPostestas
Summary:

Todd wakes up in a town devoid of women, all of the inhabitants are men who grew tired of being feminized by the world. Everything seems good until Todd's girlfriend Amy comes to take Todd back with her. Bon Voyage boys!


Categories: Feet, Butt, Breasts, Destruction Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 7425 Read: 33661 Published: September 06 2015 Updated: September 24 2015

1. Goodnight sweet prince by HiPostestas

2. Mission Humiliate by HiPostestas

3. Exciled Eddie by HiPostestas

4. Absolute obedience by HiPostestas

5. Truce? Part 1 by HiPostestas

6. Truce Part 2 by HiPostestas

Goodnight sweet prince by HiPostestas

Todd woke up groggy and out of it completely. He must have had some bender last night as he had no recollection of how he got to this bench. Walking by him was a sandy haired young man with headphones on.

 "Hey buddy where am I" The young man took off his headphones to answer Todd's question. "You are in the park buddy."

 

"What park am I in and how did I get here?"  The sandy haired man seemed confused to the questioning. "This is Olympia Park in the greatest city in the world St. Thomas, as to how you got here I have no clue."

 

S

"Where or what is St. Thomas and how do I gt out of here? My girlfriend was going to take me out to dinner for my birthday tonight. It's not the 28th yet I hope?"

 

The man looked at Todd like he was insane" It is the 28th, but why in the hell would you want to meet a woman? They are the reason for strife and indecency. You will find no women in this town and we are blocked off from the outside world of their domineering nature."

 

"Wait there are no  women here at all?"Tood screamed spitting on the man.

 

"Are you on drugs man? We live in the greatest city on Earth with technology light yars ahead of where we were when our thoughts were clouded with sex and women's other ways of holding us back. Dr. Struthers created this city over 10 years ago and since then our unclouded minds have let us unlock our true potential."

 

Looking around for the first time Todd noticed the world looked like Tommorowland with buildings and vehicles far more advanced than he remembered. He noticed there was no trash on the ground and the air seemed fresh and very naturally clean.

 

"But what about you know getting those urges taken care of?"

 

"You are asking me about the handcuffs of womankind, they used that urge to get what they wanted. Dr. Struthers gave us all we needed, sexual urges are primitive and they will only hold you back."

 

Todd had several more questions on how the city maintained reproduction and other things but before he could he heard screams and the sound of weapons firing in the distance.

 

Todd and the other man trned and looked in the direction of all the commotion and what they saw shocked them both. Standing high above the ground was the 100 plus foot form of a young woman, no it wasn't just any woman it was Amy!

 

Todd began running towards her to get her attention but the other man grabbed his arm and tried to restrain him. "Don't go near that beast man."

 

 

Todd pulled free from the man knocking him on the ground and began sprinting towards the foot of his girlfriend Amy. Waving his arms and shouting up at her Todd tried desperately to gain her attention. He looked on in awe at her size and power. He watched in mid stride as a large group of soldiers began firing laser ions at her in an attept to bring her down. The shots didn't even so much as register with her as her skin was too thick to be penetrated. Her naked body showed off her curvy milky body.

 

Reaching her feet Todd screamed until his throat grew sore. "Honey down here it's me Todd."

 

The 100 foot woman looked down as the squeaks of Todd reached her ears.. Smiling as she looked down she gently lowered her hands and cupped him and brought her to her face. To her he smelled sweet like candy as it seemed another way men improved themselves was too make sure they would never need to bath as their bodies didn't create dirt anymore as hygiene was very important. They needed little food and no longer needed to use the facilities as their bodies no longer created waste as their bodies used all of the nutrients in their food. The end result was they smelled like the sweetest candy in the world. The negative in this fact was that their smell now drove women crazy as they craved them like an aphrodosiac.

 

On the outside world women were always on the hunt for tiny men to either eat or enslave inside their bodies.

 

Amy glistening with sweat brought her Todd to her face and brought him in for a kiss. Part one of her mission was done. She had another task left ad it was going to be completed soon.

Mission Humiliate by HiPostestas

Todd looked on as his girlfriend placed him on top of a nearby building. Her almost landscape sized form boomed out for him to remain there and witness her power. Who was he to disobey her now? He felt a mixture of fear, anxiousness and excitement. Fear for the unknown of how she became so big or he became so small. Anxiousness to see what she was up to and lastly a twinge of excitement. Her power was absolute and he once could lift her up into his own arms. Whatever weird reality he was in it was clear he was no longer the dominant one in this relationship. She was so powerful now and he was nothing more than a pea to her size.

 

Todd felt the ground shake as his girlfriend walked towards the center of town. He saw several tiny tanks and jet fighters coming up in the distance. They looked so tiny compared to her. This was going to be a bloodbath. Todd heard a voice coming from behind him, it looked to be a man about his age . "Hey buddy whats going on out there?" The man asked.

"Well if you come to the edge you might see the most powerful, beautiful woman in the world about to destroy this town."

 

The young man looked terrified as Todd spoke these words. "You mean there is a woman in the city. We have to get out of here before she catches us."

 

"What the hell are you talking about, that's my girlfriend man."

 

The man looked at Todd as if he just said the craziest thing ever. "Women are beast, they are humongous violent creatures who have no desire to do any good at all. How could you even suggest a relationship with one? I mean look how much bigger they are than us, they are dirrty savages incapable of any real deep thoughts. Their world is a stinking filthy barren wasteland."

 

Todd raised a eyebrow at the man's ramblings. "Dude are you out of your mind? How the hell are you supposed to have babies without women?"

 

"Where are you from buddy? Everyone knows about the picking ceromony."

 

Before Todd could question the man any further he saw his giant naked girlfriend standing over the center of town dwarfing the 50 foot statue of some old man.

 

"What the hell is she going to do?"  The young man asked as he watched Todd's girlfriend stand over the statue. " That bitch is standing over the monument of one of the greatest men in history, our co founder Dr. Tyson"

 

Todd and the young man watched as she began to squat down over the statue. No there was no way she was about to do what it looked like. Todd was growing more excited as he watched his one petit girlfriend who was afraid of spiders showing off this side of her.

 

"Get away from the statue you disgusting bitch...no!" The young man was becoming hysterical as her intentions were becoming clear.As she squatted down further and further she didn't even notice that a group of soldiers had trained their weapons on her. Their commands fell on deaf ears as she continued squatting until he ass cheeks were parted and her anus was now exposed. Todd and the young man watched as they were both watching this giantess about to destroy a hallowed landmark to this city of men. Their founders statue was about to be defecated on.

 

"Stop this please." The young man pleaded through tear stained eyes. Todd just stood their as his girlfriend began to moan as she tried squeezing out a log of her waste. The soldiers began firing at her but it had no effect whatsoever. Her skin just absorbed the bullets as if they were lotion. As she ignored the troops and continued on her bowel movement the youn man started crying as he watched the statue of his hero get govered up in feminine shit. This was obvious a power play on her part as she must have known who that statue belonged to.

 

After several minutes of letting her wast fall down she watched on as the statue was now completely covered and destroyed by just the sheer weight of her shit. Several hundred troops were also buried below as their once prestine center court was now a filthy stinking shit stained mess.

 

Amy looked down below in delight as she had completed one of her missions. Her boyfriend was safe and sound and the spirits of the city had to be crushed as they witnessed her power over them. Her compratiots had given her these orders and wanted her to return their men to them. Men belonged inside their women's pussies and assholes. This was the natural order of things and Amy was going to see it done.

She admired ther technological advances and knew their presence was required to better the lives of the superior female race. What was theirs was not really theirs silly rabbit. Who were these men to think they could live by themselves? No it was time to make sure they knew their place at the side of women or rather in their women hehe.

 

 

Off in the distance in a hidden underground fort General West looked on as his army had been obliterated by one huge bitch. She defecated on their founder's memory and there wasn't a damn thing he could do. He had to make a tough decision as to he should wait and let every man close enough come inside the fort or close it down with all the leaders and important scientists who he had already gathered.

 

Todd and the young man watched with two very different emotions, Todd in excitement and the young man named Sid in anger.

 

"You enjoyed that did you?"Sid asked as he saw the smile on Todd's face. "She is a disgusting creature who just took a shit on our founder and you are happy? She took her disgusting ass and took a shit on our founder, think about that you basterd."

 

"I know it's pretty sexy, you idiots think you are so high and mighty. Yet all your advancements and you let one woman destroy your greatest monument. I find it funny because your beliefs just got shit on. All your intelligence was defeated by the simplest of human actions. Yeah it's damn funny, and that disgusting creature you are talking about is my girlfriend."

 

" I pity you." was all Sid said as he walked away.

 

 

Todd felt the booming footsteps again as Amy was on the move, her powerful body began smashing through buildings like they were made of toilet paper. Her strength was now absolute and these men's greatest city was being destroyed. After smashing several buildings Amy began to take a piss on the people running at her feet. Her warm yellow liquid began to flood the streets as the tiny men below began to be overtaken in the stinky hot liquid. It burned their skin and throats and eyes as it overtook them.

 

A nearby jet flew close to her but just as it was about to fire a useles missle it was met with a weapon of her own, an atomic fart tooted out of her backside destroying the fighter with it's vapors.

 

Amy continued this for several more minutes until there was only one section of town left untouched by her rampage. City hall and all of the important documents inside were left standing next to her .

 

The last untouched battalion of troops stood in formation as she approached. These young men had made an oath to protect the city at all costs and despite their fear kept their word.

 

" Listen here men, I am here to take you back alive. I will stop my attack if you agree to come with me. Climb into my hand and you will live, refuse and I will be forced to kill you." Amy knew she had wiped out thousands of tiny men and knew they were close to extinction if she conitnued.

 

Lowering her massive hand she waited for their reply. Their tiny bodies were like crumbs to her now. She needed them to come with her or else her own compatriots would die as well. Their land was dying as their massive bodies had strippd the world of it's resources. They needed sanitation badly and last of all they were lonely. Women being together all the time with no male interaction was incredibly draining. Even tiny men would fill that void and let the women get away from each other.

 

In this reality unknown to Todd he was a spy for the women and gave them the codes to break through to the city. Somehow the Todd he was now switched places with this realities Todd.

 

The remaining troops looked on at the massive palm in front of them. This giant thing hd offered them safety if they came with her, the question remained would death be preferable.After living amongst themselves they weren't sure if survivng in the stinking festering city on the outside was worth it.

 

The huge woman in front of them was so huge and she smelled like she hadn't had a bath in years. She was pretty sure but she was also a savage. Decisions decisions.

 

 

Exciled Eddie by HiPostestas

 Two years before the giantess Amy entered their city a troublemaking miscreant named Eddie Holmes was tossed from the city and left to fend for himself in the outside world. It didn't take long for Eddie to find out just how primitive women could be.

 

Eddie had just walked into the crowded oversized city when his nose was assaulted by the smell of disgusting living conditions. Not only were the occupants all over 200 feet tall women but they also were overpopulated and underwashed. The putrid smell of sweat and sewage were everywhere. It was a stark difference than what Eddie had grown up with in his 19 years. He was a second generation Seperatee and had never laid eyes on a woman before. Now that he had he noticed that most of the women walking around were in their early 30's and below. He figured this must be due to the overcrowding aspect and their government had enacted the choice program making any older women obsolete and needing to be eliminated due to limited resources.

 

The streets were littered with garbage and the smell of body odor and trash was a mighty strong combination. Their basic sanitation was appalling and hygeine must not be a priority as the women looked like they hadn't showered in months. This was a absolutely disgusting place. He regretted his choice words to the judge now more than ever. He was a delinquent and he never appreciated what he had before now. If he wanted to survive he was going to have to lower his expectations for sure.

 

 

Eddie walked along the wall making sure to stay out of sight so these women couldn't find him. He had heard stories of them tearing men apart by the limbs or making them enter orfices of their stinky bodies. Carefully Eddie continued inching along the walls as he saw countless feet bigger than houses walking by. These women were so primitive that the only clothes they wore was skimpy loin cloths covering their nether regions. They were all well toned and sturdy with big round breasts causing their oversized nipples to protrude out even more. Their size was jawdropping and this made them dangerous.

 

 

Eddie was lost in thought when he kept walking and didn't see a large patch of waste directly in front of him. Taking two steps forward Eddie walked straight into the huge pile of female shit causing him to be soaked up. Thrashing around in fear Eddie desperately tried to fight being swallowed up by the brown log in his path. It was like quicksand and the more he struggled the faster he sunk. Clasping his hands together Eddie braced for the end as he was being eaten alive by the crap. What a way to go!

 

As his neck was being eaten by the female fecies Eddie closed his eyes and was ready for his death. He bagan counting down to 1 from 10 and pictured himself on an island sipping drinks.

 

 

Just his head was almost sucked down Eddie was pulled from the shit pile by a young woman around Eddies age. She had long blonde hair and was over 250 feet tall!She carefully took her fingers and clinched the tiny man as gently as possible. She could crush him like a grape without much effort and she had found a rare commodity these days.

 

 

After pulling the unconscious male from the shit pile the young giantess Renee studied his features. He was wearing some weird clothing but other than that he looked like a very handsome brown haired man in his late teens or early 20's.

Renee squealed as she realized he was real and she had found him, he smelled like shit now but under that she could tell he was very clean and smelled a bit like candy to her. He was absolutely beautiful to her and now he was all hers. Renee cupped him in her hands as she heard her two friends call her name from the other side of the alley.

 

"What you got there Renee?" the tan skinned Tanya asked.  "I lost a quarter yesterday but just found it."

 

Tanya and Charlotte who were considered Renee's flunkies both looked at her oddly. They were skeptical of her but being she was the leader they decided not to question her and move on. As the two lackeys turned around Renee took her new treasure and placed him in the only spot possible, in her hot moist unshaven pussy. Eddie was dropped in the forest of blonde pubes and left there as Renee pushed him in deeper and deeper so he was secured. She was going to have so much fun with her new treasure. What should she call him she wondered......hmm maybe Todd. Now if only she could keep him a secret from her twin sister Amy everything would be good!

Absolute obedience by HiPostestas

 It had been about 1 week since Eddie or as he was now called Todd had been captured by one of the giant females. During his first week his captor Renee had kept him on her person at all times. He was her personal pet after all and she dared not risking him get away.

 

It was only during a workout session with her sister Amy had anyone one suspected she might be hiding something. Wearing only crude made loin cloths the 2 sisters went about their normal routine of cardio and a little strength training. Physical fitness was a huge deal to women as they needed to be stronger, bigger and faster than their counterparts to avoid being killed whenever a fight went on as the natural resources had been almost wiped out and their numbers continued swelling higher and higher.

 

 

Renee could feel the thrashing of Todd inside her rectum and it made her very distracted. She tried to cover up her moans as to avoid any suspicion of what was causing her pleasure. Amy was eying her suspiciously as they traded spots on the bench to do presses.

 

Sweat coming down her face Renee felt her heart racing not from the workout but rather her tiny pet causing her pleasure beyond belief. "I'll be back in a minute sis." Renee told her sister as she walked into the changing room which had the strongest smell yet of feminine body odor.

 

Reaching her hand down the backside of her skimpy cloth she pulled out Todd for the first time in days. She looked at his body and took a whiff of him. His usual candy smell was now completely overtaken by her own scent. In this reality after a woman marked a man as her own they were trained to stay with them forever. Well that was the case until all of the men had mysteriously vanished one night never to be seen again.

 

She looked down at his wet and crap stained figure and told him what she expected" Listen sweety I usually love feeling you thrash around inside me but not when we're out in public. There are alot of women who are bigger and stronger than me and if they found out about you it would be utterly terrible."

 

Todd couldn't believe this woman, first she save him, then she makes him into a personal dildo, foot rubber, floss and butt plug and she insists being taken from her is terrible. She must be nuts but he was too drained and his voice was too sore for him to respond.

 

" Now if you're good and listen to mommy you will get a little treat tonight." Her idea of a treat differed greatly than his did. It consisted of him being placed on top of one of her nipples and diving inside one of her milk ducts as if she was feeding him. This had been his only source of nourishment and he had to drink it to survive. Being forced to drink her milk was not what he was used to in a meal. It was warm and sickly sweet tasting even sometimes sour even.

 

"Now i'm gonna put you back inside and you are going to be a good boy."

 

"What in the world , is that a man?" Renee was shocked to hear the voice of her sister Amy!

 

Without a word Amy walked over to her twin sister and greedily snatched Todd from her clutches. "How long have you had him and when were you going to tell me? Sisters share everything you know."

 

Renee snatched Todd away angrily from her sisters hands almost breaking Todd in the process. " He's mine!"

 

Amy locked onto the tiny man in his sisters clutches and smiled. He was so pretty she had to have him "Well you know if I were to tell anyone about him he would be taken from you. After all it's not everyday you find a tiny man, especially such a sweet little one like that. "

 

"You wouldn't dare!"Renee said through gritted teet.

 

"Two options here sis, you share him or neither of us get him. I'll give you to the count of ten and then I let every single woman here know what you have. Ten, nine"

 

Todd was falling in and out of consciousness due to the dizzying effects of being moved so hastily. He was sore and tired, he smelled like female juices, sweat and shit. To say he was having a bad day would be an understatement. To end all this not there were two twin sisters bigger than any building he had ever seen arguing with each other.

 

After getting down to a count of 2 Renee interrupted Amy's counting to let her know she had a deal.

 

"Great now could you please hand him over to me I wanna hold him a while."

 

Renee started seething at her selfish sister who always had to take away her toys. She finally had something of her own and now she had taken that as well. "He's got my scnt on him, in the early days you know what that meant."

 

"Well lucky for me those days are done, and soon he will have my scent all over him." What made this important was that after a month a male would have his females coding on him if he remained in her scent. A certain pheremone would emit a powerful emotional pull causing him to become loyal to that one female for the rest of his life causing his fear to give way to worship.

 

Both Amy and Renee knew this so it was important to make sure it was their coding he would be under. It was going to be a fight to the finish for these two, and the former troublemaking Eddie was about to be encoded and be utterly submissive to one of these behemoths.

End Notes:

Next time we'll travel back to the present.

Truce? Part 1 by HiPostestas

Amy was waiting impatiently for the tiny troops to climb into her hand and accept their defeat at her feet. She had already wiped out more than she had planned for but they were so darn fragile and stubborn. Her mother told her that at one time men were seen as the protectors of women until a great war caused women to step up and fill the voids left by the departing men. After the war was over more than 50% of the worlds male population had been wiped from the planet and the lingering effects of the nuclear bombs used caused their genetics to change casuing a shift in the number of female to male births to 10/1 in favor of girls.

 

 Several decades of this ratio caused women to become more aggressive in the pursuit of possible suitors, causing in turn the men to be sexually mugged in public forums. Several years of men being forced to stay hidden caused their bodies to gradually lose mass and strength from lack of sunlight and other essential nutrients.  Outside their hidden safety women became more and more dominant in their search of sexual gratification. One way to make sure they got what they wanted was to become bigger and stronger than their competition resulting in mass amounts of growth hormone to be injected into their systems. Years and years of injections started to morph the double x chromosome so it actually started absorbing peices of the y chromosome. This genetic cannabilism resulted in the female babies having more genetic code enabling them to grow far larger and more powerful than past generations.

 

Enough of the scientific reasons though as what was important was saving the female race from destroying itself. Women always thought the world would be better if they could take the male influence away from the world. Well they believd war was a male machismo thing along with the desire to dominate whatever they came across. As the women became even more and more powerful a secret society of rich and powerful men who had retained their wealth through gold and other treasures teamed up with some of the brightest minds in the world to create  safe haven untouched by female hands.

 

As the men were secretly building underground forts and hidden cities they developed ways of growing food with minmal sunlight and water. Their minds cleared of sexual desires they became far more rational and able to create marvelous things. As they secretly built their new world the growing women began fighting with each other as their growing bodies and numbers soon made their living quarters crowded and unpleasant. Their minds gave way to carnal desires as they consumed everything in their path not thinking of the consequences. Their treatment of men evolved into that of sexual dominance. They would force their spouses to please them and do everything else like give them baths to being their floss.

 

Keeping men as pets became a normal routine until the day the codeword streamed worldwide alerting every tiny man it was time to be liberated.

 

That was several years ago and as the men advanced technologically the women on the outside became even more violent and sex crazed. They were outraged  and began a worldwide search for their men with no results.

 

Amy had grown up in a stinking overcrowded home with 10 sisters and a mom who cared little past her own needs. The city was overrun with garbage and other disgusting waste materials. Amy had been told by her mother that when she was old enough she should join the search for the hidden city. She was told of riches and other fantastic things that were being developed by the inhabitants.

 

 

She was now the first woman to step inside these walls and it was all thanks to her precious little Todd. She knew he initially feared him and after reading her history she understood why. It was only after they had bonded did he trust her completely and she needed his trust to do what she was about to do, reunite the two sexes as God had intended it. Her actions might have seemed cruel but in her mind it was justified because although men lost their physical advantage they still retained that one thing they could never ever lose, pride.

 

They were so arrogant to think they didn't need women in their lives. She began to speak and start a countdown to give them an ultimatum, but before she could she noticd the tiny troops by her palms parted like the sea and an important looking man walked through and stepped into her palm without hesitation. He motioned for her to bring him to her ear as he had something important to say. She thought it was so cute that this tiny man gave her a motion almost like he could get her to do anything he wanted. Well she thought it couldn't hurt.

Truce Part 2 by HiPostestas
Author's Notes:

Think all women are evil?

Neil Lewis stared at the massive woman standing in front of him, her path of destruction had already rendered the city a near natural disaster. Neil was what you would call a man who thought the sun rose each morning to bask him in it's sunlight. He had an identical twin brother who had the same ego, the two twins clashed and decided two years ago on their 18th birthday it was time to split up and take their own paths in life. Neil was a brilliant minded creative thinker who had been a child prodigy with several patents to his name before he even reached his teenage years. He had helped develope alternative sources of energy to power up the city using Earth's natural elements.

 

Neil's brother Kalvin was equally gifted except he was gifted in the art of leadership and weaponry. He had settled in an underground city and was elected the leader less than  months of moving in. While Neil used his gifts to create ways of growing food and advancing the scientific  realms Kalvin used his gift of gab and combat training to create weapons capable of mass destruction. He was a ruthless man who believed that women were brainless foul creatures who needed to be put down at any cost. He didn't value their lives as anything more than a stinking virus the world needed to be cured of. He was planning on launching attacks on them as soon as he contained enough firepower to kill the whole lot of theem.

 

 He went as far as to send out patrols of soldiers to gas the gigantic women whenever he saw one by herself and take them prisoner using advanced weaponry only he knew of to keep them mmobilized. He had a huge underground containment facility to hold them, torture them and experiment on them. He wanted to know the limits of their strength and how they could have grown so damn big to begin with. He even was researching a way to forcefully impregnate the giant women with genetic code and ue them as a farming system as a way to create stronger male babies with advanced abillities. He wanted to know whatever he could about their strengths and weaknesses so he could exploit them to his own good.

 

While Kalvin looked at the women as threats needing to be eliminated Neil didn't really care for violence and just wanted to advance society, well until today that was. He had called up his brother after the first wave of attacks by Amy to transmit what had happened to his brother.

"Kalvin, come in this is Neil I need your help."

A few moments later Neil heard a response on the other end" What does my genius brother need from a savage minded brute like me?"

 

"I  have an issue in the city, there is a near naked 200 foot woman attacking us. She has already taken down most of our defenses."

 

Kalvin spoke with the smugness of an emperor " Well why don't you try and pacify them? After all killing is a boorish act used by those incapable of an intelligent thought. Isn't that what you told me a while back?"

" Kal this is no time to debate our philosphical differences, there is a giant woman tearing up the city and murdering evryone in her sight"

 

Several minutes passed without a response until Kalvin responded" Those things are dangerous foul creatures incapable of thought. I told you this several times, you needed to arm yourselves with weapons capable of putting them down. You come crawling to me now at yor time of need. Hmmm I think I can help but if I do you know there is a price involved."

 

"Kal, with you nothing is ever free. I'm your brothers for heavens sake, I need your help now!"

 

"Well ok then  brother, I will send in help right away. After this is over we'll discuss how you can help me I mean after all we're brothers."

 

"Ok Kal, just get here now and we'll discuss a partnership possibility."

 

"Neil, no possiblity it will happen, you invite the olf to dinner you had better keep the chicks off the plate. Give me 2 hours and you will have your help, you need to send me her size specs and location now."

 

Sighing Neil asked" What do I do to keep her from destroying the city in the meantime?"

 

"You have to talk to it, do whatever it wants but keep it there and make sure it has no idea we're coming."

Neil agreed and sent over the specs on the beast as requested and braced himself to confront the woman. He had never talked to one before and although he didn't despise them like his brother he still found them to be disgusting inferior brutes.

 

 

As Neil held up his hand and walked closer and closer to the gigantic woman 50 yeards in front of him his nostrils were instantly hit with the smell of her scent. He wanted to gag as it smelled like she hadn't showered in years. Her skin was also visibly dirty and her hand was larger than his own home. etting closer and closer Neil kept checking his timer which he set for 2 hours after his conversation. He had to stall her for about an hour and 20 minutes.

 

Her smell almost made him want to gag but he had to persevere a little while longer until his brother had arrived. Neil tried to keep up his calm cool demeanor as he stepped onto her hand and motioned for her to raise him so they could have a discussion. As she began to raise him up he felt his stomach drop as the gravitational pull from her movement caused him to be pulled into her clammy dirty hands.

 

Up and up he went passing what seemed like several feet of skin until he had reached a altitude of about 180 feet or so. It ws really hard to gage with his dizzyness and nasuea.

 

As he was being taken to the black hole of her ear he could see several feet of earwax on the inside. How gross it was to him who had grown up in a society of manners and cleanliness. How could anyone be so disgusting?

 

As her hand reached her ear she straightened out her hand and waited for the tiny man to enter her ear so they could begin discussing what she wagered was the city's surrender to her. She knew they were powerless to stop her and rational thought dictated their surrender.

 

Free from the pressure of movement Neil got up and shook the cobwebs from his head and attempted to regan the ability to walk, after a few moments of the world spinning he was able to compose himself to the point of walking. He looked ahead and began walking towards her waxy ears.

 

After walking what seemed liked 20 yards Neil jumped off her meaty fingers and landed on the outside edge of her ear canal. Knowing he needed to be inside completely Neil regretfully ventured further into the waxy walls of her ear.

 

As he got further and further he felt the wax getting thicker and deeper until he was now waist high in the yellowish substance. Gagging and fghting the urge to vomit here and now Neil began to speak as he was now almost unable to move as he was almost chest high in earwax.

 

"Uh this is Neil Lewis, I am on the board of leaders for the city you are ivading. Are you capable of reasoning?"

 

Amy heard the tiny voice coming from within her ear and was a little sorry he had stopped moving when he did. His tiny little feet felt oddly good to her. He could scratch places e was incapable of she thought. Her thoughts started to get dirty as she was pulled out by his mouselike voice." Hello anyone there?"

 

"Yes, um my name is Amy and I am prepared to hear your terms." She was amused as she said these words terms, like he had any power to ask anything from her inside her ear. Still she needed these men to come with her alive and unharmed so she needed to play along.

 

"err uh yes, my terms. I need you to stop destroying the city and it's occupants at once. I also need you to uh.... take out the Prime Chancellor from your um, your um"

Amy interjected "Oh you mean the man in my pussy."

 

"Yes that man, I presume he is still alive."

 

Amy blushed a little as she still could feel the tiny kicks and punches inside her and it was great. "Yes he is still alive."

 

"Good, those are my terms. Now what are your's?" He had no intention of ever following through on her terms but he needed to play along until she could be eliminated.

 

"I have but one term, I need you and every man in this city to come with me now and reunite with us. We need you to show us how you have grown food without musch soil or water and sunlight. We need your scientific knowledge and your medical prowess, in return we will keep you safe and warm from the outside world."

 

"So what you are syaing is you need our knowledge and advancements in return we get something we really don'tneed. We can defend ourslves and keep ourselves war as you put it."

 

Amy laughed as she surveyed the damage she inflicted on the city by herself."Yeah you really can defend yourself."

 

Neil fought the urge to say what he really wanted to say as he remembered his mission. "What I meant is we don't need your protection from the wild or weather. If it weren't for outside interference we would be fine."

 

"Yeah I can see that, you need us little man. I know you don't think you do but life here is not natural. It is time for nature to be balanced again. We were happy once in history your gender and mine. It's time for that partnership to begin again."

 

"It was you who forced that split lady, I don't mean to be rude but before our liberation we were treated like your little toys. I've read the history and when men were the physical protectors there was violence yes but nothing compared to the horrors you inflicted on my forefathers."

 

Amy listened and wanted to interrupt bu thought she'd give him his forum so she could have him persuade others to come with her. It seemed like he held some sway over the rest of these men. "Ok little Neil I know history as well and what was done to you men was terrible yes but that was a long time ago. We have learned from our mistakes and will not repeat them."

 

The irony that a woman who had just destroyed over half the city talked about women evolving from their violent ways almost made Neil sick to his stomach. He fought back the growing anger inside and kept looking at his watch. One hour and five minutes until hi brother arrived. He just needed to keep her here and talking.

 

"Well you can see our point, you just used our city as a toilet and killed thousands of men. How would you react if the opposite happened?"

 

"Well I am sorry but what happened needed to be done and I do regret the loss of life but my people need your return and violence and power is sometimes the only way to get what you want."

 

"That is exactly what we fear from you. You are more than 30 times our size and have shown the ability to kill without a second thought, malice like that is not turned off like a light. It's in you and you cant deny that fact."

 

"Well to be fair it's also in you as well as we have had a string of bodies turn up in the wastelands that have been cut up and look like experimented on. You wouldn't know anything about that though hmm?"

 

Playing dumb Neil said" You saw our capability of destruction on you just now. If we had the capability of inflicting damage we would have done so. No we are not capable of such actions and just want to be left alone. I'd say look to a woman and you'll find whoever did that."

 

Skeptically Amy responded" Oh but we know this is not the only city of men. You little guys are smart and calculating. I know we are not as advanced as you but we do ave the ability to think."

 

Neil rolled his eyes as she said these things looking at the illuminated time count down to below an hour. Soon this bitch would be dead and he could put this disgusting experience behind him. General West was going to hear about this and whoever let this bitch inside the city would be brought to justice. He just needed to keep her here and soon justice would be carried out. Having designed the city's defense system himself there was no way one of these savages could crack it, they had help and and he was going to find out who.

 

He just needed to stall her for a little while longer.

 

 

 

55 minutes from the city Kalvin and a battalion of 50,000 highly trained troops were riding underground being followed by the huge tunneler which contained the weopon to bring down a woman of Amy's size.. Kalvin was licking his lips in anticipation of what was about to be done. One by one they would die and the world would be taken over by him and his people as Prime Commander.

End Notes:

People are such lovely creatures aren't they?

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5433