Vexing Vixens by TheChoreographer
Summary:

A present for Silent-One's birthday, done at request. Not within the Silent Dance universe.

When a trio of demonesses abducts master hunter Vivian Elstride's sister, Vivian vows to save her and send the succubi back to Hell. Along for the ride is Vivian's apprentice, the magus Luna Penveil. Can Vivian save her sister, or will it be too late?


Categories: Vore, Giantess, Breasts, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 5059 Read: 12428 Published: September 03 2015 Updated: September 03 2015

1. Part 1 by TheChoreographer

2. Part 2 by TheChoreographer

Part 1 by TheChoreographer
Author's Notes:

This is Part 1. I didn't have time to get the finishing touches of Part 2 done yet, but I didn't want to make Silent wait all day for the full thing. The rest will be here by the end of the day.

Enjoy.

*** 

As far as demons were concerned, succubi have to be amongst their smartest. Others are cruel, torturous, monstrous and strong, but succubi are manipulative, brilliant, coy and seductive. It stands to reason, then, that the trio of demonesses known as the Blackwings were not thinking right when they seduced and kidnapped Celeste Elstride.

 

Celeste herself was of no consequence. She was beautiful, exquisite, charming and cute – a prize every man in town and many towns over sought the hand of. But it was this natural ability to capture the attention of others that drew the Blackwings to her. Raven Blackwing had seduced her herself, and so began the arduous process of turning Miss Elstride into their fourth acolyte. They only had a few days to do it, however; again, not because of Celeste, or even because of their dark masters.

 

It was because of Vivian, Celeste's sister.

 

Vivian Elstride, Order of the Golden Dawn Class One Paladin, Slayer of Pethralex, Destroyer of Androgan's Hell Gates, Hero of the Nineteenth Crusade; Vivan Elstride, Master Demon Hunter, the Incorruptible, the Wielder of the Bow of Innanuel.

 

To say the Blackwings were playing with fire was an understatement. But, like their urge to capture men and drag them to Hell with promises their bodies offered, the succubi found themselves with a rather instinctual need to propagate their own kind by seducing women to their life of vice and power. Celeste was not an opportunity to be missed. When properly turned, the blonde would accomplish feats that Raven herself was not capable of.

 

Vivian would be given a true nemesis...

 

The Blackwings met under an abandoned church, long ago the site of a brutal murder. It was in the crypts below that the trio did their unholy deeds. Man after man, lured to the shadows by the bodies and laughter of the enchanting demonesses, quickly found themselves fed upon and sentenced to Hell as the thralls of the very women they thought they'd be claiming. The Blackwings were not novices, and so, their efforts had yet gone unnoticed.

 

Raven Blackwing entered the church, her body sauntering side-to-side as she strutted across broken stone and blood-stained wood. This was how she always walked, step by step, each movement a chance to show off; a tilt of her wide hips, a hand on her narrow waist, a toss of her jet-black hair. She was sexuality incarnate, brought forth for a single purpose. Tonight, she chose a catsuit, black and shiny, clinging to her body in such a way that it exaggerated her already-ample figure into ridiculous proportions. The clicking of her heels, the feel of the latex binding her body; nothing felt better than to feel every bit as sexy as those around her thought she was. Once in the confines of the church, Raven let her guise down. Her eyes flared yellow; her skin became flawless, sublime, inhuman. Leathery, night-black wings spread from her back, sliding gracefully out of seams she had cut. From behind her, a curved, pointed tail slid out, and the demoness kept strutting, parading herself for an unseen audience.

 

“Show off,” A voice said. Raven cocked her head to the side to see her sister, Phoenix, eating an apple and leaning against a shattered statue. Unlike Raven, who preferred sensuality and class, Phoenix rocked the punk scene, seducing with music, drugs, excess and noise. Pink and black hair hung down in a straight curtain, contrasted by white and blue spikes of hair that shot up from behind. She wore winged eyeliner, red lipstick, and a tight lolita dress over fishnet bodystockings. Heavy black boots adorned her feet, and, like Raven, her demonic features were evident.

 

“I felt your surge today,” Raven purred, approaching her sister. Phoenix bit her lip in thought of the memory. “You seduced the boy.”

 

“I told you it was gonna be easy,” Phoenix whispered as Raven embraced her, pushing her against the broken statue. “He was weak. Useless. Barely a snack.”

 

“Oh, ate him, did you?” Raven moaned softly, licking at Phoenix's pierced ear. The punk demoness shuddered and nodded slowly, her eyes alive with fire.

 

“Whole and screaming. He's demonizing now. Digesting nicely. Listen...” Phoenix dragged her sister's head down her body, and the black-haired succubus kissed her way down over Phoenix's tightly bound breasts and toned stomach, listening for the unmistakeable sounds of shrieks.

 

“Ooh,” Raven moaned. “Had we more time, I'd show you exactly what your sadism does to me...”

 

“Later? Please?” Phoenix pouted. Raven nodded and stood, kissing Phoenix hungrily. Searing hot drool dripped from long tongues as the girls' unnaturally wet mouths met. She pulled away, leaving Phoenix whimpering a bit. She watched Raven twirl provocatively and place a delicate hand on the cracked metal railing leading to the basement.

 

“Coming, darling? Celeste isn't going to corrupt herself.”

 

Phoenix skipped over to her sister, alive with fire and passion. The two demonesses tiptoed down the broken stone stairs towards their prize, and, not a hundred feet away, a shadow moved in the night. Vivian Elstride stepped from the cloak of darkness, her long black hair bound in a braid, wearing the battle suit of her order. Beside her, a soft pop gave way to a tall girl with messy dirty-blonde hair, wearing the purple robes of a magus and carrying a heavy tome in her hand.

 

“Raven, and Phoenix,” The mage said. Vivian barely glanced up at her apprentice, instead checking to make sure her holy arrows were set. Though high-level succubi such as these could not be killed with a single blow, even from the mightiest of mortals, the bishop-blessed arrows that sat in her magic crossbow would cripple the demons' ability to flee back to Hell if cornered. “I know not where Lilliene is, their magic must be blocking scrying of the lower levels.”

 

“Naturally,” Vivian said, her cool demeanor slipping as she feared for her sister – and as the need for vengeance burnt a fire in her. Luna Penveil moved a page aside in her tome and whispered an incantation; alas, nothing happened. “It's alright. Demon magic is tough to work around.” She gave no other chance for testing and instead slipped back into the shadows, her own brand of magic stifling the sound of her breath and of her footsteps. Luna slipped back into the ethereal plane, beside Vivian in a parallel dimension.

 

Vivian gracefully tiptoed down the stairs, her knee-high combat boots soundlessly meeting the broken stone of the church's catacombs. Around her, the eyeless sockets of skulls watched her movement, the only witnesses save Luna to her stalking. Her breath caught in her chest at the cold of the chambers, and she again felt the snugness of the battle suit. Laced as though a corset, it allowed her to blend in but was in reality far more flexible. Her cloak fluttered behind her, and she moved down the stairs slowly, entering a musty darkness that reeked of demonic influence.

 

“I sense Lilliene, now,” Luna said in the hunter's mind. “The three girls are in the basement. There are many mortal souls below...I fear for what we may find.” Vivian nodded grimly and reached a heavy wooden door into which fiery runes had been burnt. She traced the runes with her fingers, calling to mind their descriptions and particularities, and flipped open a small journal she kept at her side.

 

“No sound may leave the chamber. It is impermeable by most magics...your specialties are helping greatly here, Luna...there is a Hell gate beneath the chamber, and already, eighty-six souls have been sent through it. These monsters have been busy,” Vivian said, cocking her crossbow and readying herself. “Luna. We will need abjuration and divine protection.”

 

“Certainly,” Luna said, and Vivian felt magic course through her. “I will not be able to maintain ethereality once combat begins, as you know. Stress taxes my resources.”

 

“Yeah. Stay out unless I need help. Wait for the moment to trap their souls.” Vivian said. She focused inward, drawing on her vault of power, and became a misty darkness. It pooled onto the floor like loose flame, slipping under the cracks of the wooden door. Luna entered behind her, moving through the door as though it were intangible. Inside the chamber, they were met with a terrible sight.

 

The room was furnished and lavish, with multiple beds that looked to be pulled from the pleasure palaces of kings. A dark red rug was laid across the stone floor, and chests with unknown contents were piled high against the walls. Three large stone chairs sat in a circle in the center of the room, and crackling fireplaces were laid into the masonry in a symmetrical fashion. But what tipped Vivian off to the sinister purpose were the miniature cages that hung from the ceiling; practically a hundred of them, dangling by chains, occupied by crying, screaming, miniscule people. Vivian's blood ran cold, but she steeled herself.

 

Raven sat on one of the beds, idly playing with the blonde hair of an utterly gorgeous woman who looked entirely out of place. Celeste Elstride sat on the floor before the bed, her eyes half-closed in a drunken stupor. An empty chalice, the last of its previous contents dripping onto the floor, lay turned over in her hand, and her beautiful dress was ruined by frantic activity. Now, she cooed and purred, trying to stave off Raven's playing but succumbing nonetheless. In the center of the room, Phoenix lay with another succubus, a green-haired, shorter one with a pixie cut, the same flawless skin and shapely body. The two demonesses kissed and played, but largely toyed with two six-inch tall people between them. Phoenix grabbed one of the little men between her and the other, sliding the man across the green-haired one's skin and laughing as he struggled to breathe.

 

“Hey, Lilliene,” Phoenix purred. “Bite your lip.” She pressed the man along Lilliene's wingbones, sliding him across the velvety expanse of her wings, and Lilliene exploded with pleasure, dropping her head to the ground and writhing as Phoenix toyed with her. She nibbled on Lilliene's wings next, which drove the green-haired demoness wild. Vivian noted Lilliene's increased sensitivity in her wings, and aimed for her first.

 

“R-Raven,” Celeste moaned, trying again to resist. “Please...d-don't...don't hurt those people.”

 

“They don't matter, darling,” Raven whispered into her ear, sliding her hot tongue along Celeste's neck. Drips of scalding drool seared Celeste's throat, but rather than scream in pain, the girl instead nearly orgasmed. “Watch Phoenix.”

 

The punk demoness leaped forward, catching one of the screaming men in her mouth. His arm pinned between hot, plump lips, he flailed uselessly and cried out to the other man, who just watched in terror. Phoenix sat up and tipped her head back, tossing her prey into the air and fluttering her black wings in excitement. The leathery, midnight-colored wings trembled, curling around her like a cloak, and she caught the man in her mouth, snapping her teeth shut. Already, his screams, muffled though by her mouth, reached a fever pitch as her drool boiled him. A bit of drool leaked from Phoenix's mouth, and she leaned onto all fours and crawled towards Celeste, eyes burning a hole in the blonde's restraint.

 

“It's fun,” Phoenix whispered over the man's shrieks. “They're powerless to stop you.”

 

Lilliene rolled onto her side, her eyes darting from Phoenix's toned rear to Celeste's trembling form. “Try it, Celeste,” She cooed. She flipped a lock of verdant hair aside. “Please.”

 

Phoenix leaned down and faced Celeste, not inches from the mortal's face. She cocked her pretty head to the side and waited patiently, and eventually, navy-blue eyes met Phoenix's unflinching stare. Celeste tilted her head forward, waiting to receive Phoenix's blessing. The punk girl locked lips with her, kissing her fiercely. Raven clapped her hands with joy, and Lilliene sat up, her eyes aflame. Phoenix's tongue slipped out, sliding a burnt man into Celeste's waiting mouth –

 

TWANG! There was a hiss of an arrow through the air, and Lilliene grunted with pain, her demonic resistances dulling the arrow's mark. Two more arrows fired just as fast as shadowy hands reloaded Vivian's bow for her, each embedding themselves into the other succubi. Their ability to flee taken away, the next step was to render useless their magic. Vivian drew a holy symbol and brought it to bear at each of the demonesses, who hissed at it and spread their wings menacingly. Raven began an incantation, but Phoenix lunged for Vivian's throat, a snap of air cracking behind her as she flew unnaturally fast.

 

Vivian bended backwards, vaulting behind her and lifting a boot to respond. Phoenix's sharp nails missed their mark by a fraction of a second, and Vivian's boot sent the demon cascading across the floor. She immediately slipped to her feet, but Vivian was already on her, sapphire-crusted sword in hand. With a mutter of magic, Vivian's sword sheathed itself in silver, and Phoenix cursed at the master demon's cool in the heat of battle. However, her blow did not land, as Lilliene caught the dashing hunter with her tail and dragged her to the floor. Phoenix manifested her own weapon, a fiery rapier with her namesake forged into the steel, and lowered it to Vivian's chest. In an instant, Lilliene received a kick to the face and Phoenix was parried instantaneously. Remembering quick, Vivian spun around and fired her crossbow at Raven as the enchantress's spell went off.

 

Spell met bolt, and while the arrow disintegrated, the spell flew off into the side of the room. There was a sudden scream and the sound of a quick incantation; Vivian's eyes flew to that corner of the room as the spell was countered by Luna, who must have been hiding in that corner. Light illuminated the chamber, and Vivian felt unconsciousness take her...

 

End Notes:

***

Like I said, expect Part 2 by midnight EST.

Part 2 by TheChoreographer
Author's Notes:

Enjoy!

*** 

Thundering pounding like the drums of war woke Vivian up. She was having a nightmare; Raven, Lilliene and Phoenix were thousands of feet tall and destroying the cities of man, and nothing could stop them. It was the fate of the world if the succubi grew too powerful. All Vivian knew was that she was not dead, and though her body ached, she would rise and slay at least one of the vicious creatures, as well as put an arrow in Celeste before she could be turned away from God.

 

The thunder came again, and the world beneath Vivian trembled at its onslaught. What the hell were those demons doing? Vivian rose groggily, gripping her sword, when something hot, firm and powerful clamped itself around her and brought her into the sky. She grunted with effort, pushing against the immobile, spongy walls of her prison, and quickly realized it was a hand – a human hand, with blemishes and callouses. The vertigo stopped, and the hand slowly opened, and wide, violet eyes stared into Vivian's – absolutely enormous eyes on a face that made up the horizon. Violet eyes – mage's eyes.

 

“Woah,” Luna said, staring at her shrunken master. “You're...you're barely half a foot tall.”

 

“Luna!” Vivian called out, relief washing over her as she realized she was in the hand of her apprentice, not one of the succubi. “Where are the Blackwings?”

 

“Unconscious, still,” Luna said matter-of-factly, glancing around the chamber. “When I counterspelled, it hit all of you.” Her wide eyes roamed over Vivian's tiny form, and she looked around the room again, shrugging her robe over her shoulders against the cold.

 

“Grab them. Seal them up, and reverse this,” Vivian said. Luna bit her lip in hesitation, and Vivian rose an eyebrow. “Luna?”

 

“I mean, I could,” Luna said, hot breath escaping her lips and washing over Vivian. “But...but I kind of want to make them taste their own medicine. Did you see what the fuck they were doing?” Vivian stared up at her, listening to her before she chose exactly how to chastise her. “Now they're just as itty-bitty as their slaves. I want revenge. I want justice.”

 

“Luna,” Vivian began sternly. She opened her mouth and gasped as Luna constricted her fist, her legs kicking in vain out from under Luna's clenched hand. The magus stared at her mistress, her violet eyes aflame.

 

“Don't you start. I'm not taking a backseat to another success by the great Vivian Elstride. We get it, you're amazing. Let me have this one...” Luna purred. The realization of just how much power she had was beginning to sink in. One grip of her hand, and Vivian Elstride was powerless against her. It made her tremble.

 

“L-Let you...what...what are you going t-to...” Vivian choked. Luna manifested a chain of silver and tied it around Vivian's arms tightly, wearing the demon hunter as a necklace. Hanging from her wrists, Vivian kicked and shouted, but Luna paid no attention. She slid her robe away, preferring the free movement her bodice alone gave her, and dropped to the floor. She'd never felt so sexy. She was aware of everything – the way her breasts moved in the bodice, the way the leather of her skin-tight pants clung to her form, the way her hair spilled out across her shoulders and back. She would pay these succubi back for every drop of pain they caused, with interest. “LUNA! You're being corrupt--” Vivian's voice was silenced by another spell, and Luna leaned forward onto all fours, looking for her first victim.

 

Luna's dirty-blonde hair hung from her face as she glanced down at six-inch tall, unconscious Phoenix. The succubus looked so fragile; her wings tiny and frail, her body malleable. Even from her vantage point, Phoenix was unmistakeably beautiful; flawless and sublime. Luna bit her lip at the thought of the succubus' tongue across her skin, but banished the unholy thought. This was justice, not temptation. She prodded Phoenix awake with a finger and watched the tiny succubus come to, blinking her yellow eyes in confusion.

 

“Wakey, wakey, little snack,” Luna purred. Vivian struggled against her bonds fiercely, but Luna shoved the squirming hunter into her bodice, between her swaying chest. “Wake up, whore!” She snapped. She grabbed Phoenix by her leg and swung her upward, dangling her upside down above her face.

 

“W-Wha!” Phoenix cried out. “Oh, shit! You...y-you!” She quickly realized. Luna swayed in place, violet eyes twinkling hungrily as power flooded her body again. God, this is intoxicating...

 

“I counterspelled, yeah. Bad roll of the dice...” Luna purred, bouncing on her heels to alleviate the electric ecstasy thrumming through her. “But hey, you're a demon, right? This won't hurt you...” Luna's mouth opened wide, and Phoenix scrambled like a fish caught on a hook. The magus let her long tongue slide out, sliding along her lips. Phoenix eventually stopped struggling, and merely glanced down the girl's throat as she had done with Raven's so many times before.

 

“You'd make a good demon, bitch,” Phoenix barked. “I'll be back for you.” Luna laughed and swung the tiny succubus back and forth.

 

“Yeah, I doubt that.” She said. Grinning widely, Luna dropped Phoenix in. The girl landed on her tongue, and Luna's lips sealed her in. Vivian silently screamed at her apprentice from the confines of her bodice, pounding her fists against the unyielding flesh of Luna's breasts to no avail. She had to stop Luna before the power got to her further. Above her, tiny screams and cries met Vivian's ears, muffled by Luna's mouth.

 

Luna swirled the succubus around, planting herself onto the stonework of the floor and humming with intoxicated bliss. She slammed Phoenix against her teeth and the roof of her mouth, lightly biting on the girl whenever she could. Phoenix struggled and gasped, and drool mixed with blood as it leaked from the corners of Luna's mouth. Wiping it away, Luna tilted her head back, enjoyed the panicked shriek, and sent Phoenix down to her stomach with a satisfied grin. An unsettling bulge moved past Vivian as she struggled to free herself.

 

“Fucking. Wow.” Luna moaned, licking her lips. “One down...so to speak.”

 

Relatively far away, Celeste Elstride was not only awake and aware, but aroused. The object of her secret affections, her sister's apprentice, now towered above them and exhibited the same sensual sexuality as did Raven. Raven turned out to be a monster in disguise...now broken from her spell, Celeste realized this, but Luna...Luna was something else. Celeste's lesbianism rose in fervor as she stared at Luna's enormous body, bound in lace and leather. That's what she was hiding under those robes? Impure, delectable thoughts ran through the blonde's mind. She had to be with Luna. There was no stopping her mind until those thoughts were acted upon. Thinking quickly, Celeste ran across the floor, eager to win her crush's favor.

 

But Luna was already on the move, enjoying the way Vivian struggled against her breasts and the way Phoenix fought inside her stomach. Her next target lay before one of the beds, her green hair messed up and her dress askew. Luna looked down at Lilliene, crossed her arms, and thought of what to do with her. She hadn't seen Lilliene act, really; what would be a fitting demise? She tapped her foot in the confines of her boots, thinking. Something humiliating...something disgusting. She wanted Lilliene to feel powerless, worthless. A-ha.

 

Luna leaned down and began unlacing her boots. Soft, pale skin lifted from leather confines. Luna's large foot wriggled, her long toes flexing in the cool air. With a flourish of her fingers, her nails were painted a deep purple, and she grinned in admiration for her body. Little Lilliene lay on the floor, small enough to be covered by a single arch. Luna held her foot over her, letting beads of sweat drip from her feet, slowly coaxing the demoness awake. As soon as Lilliene let out a whimper of awareness, Luna dropped her foot down and covered the tiny succubus with her sole. Power jolted through Luna again, and she groped her breast reflexively, forgetting about Vivian's predicament entirely.

 

“W-Whoa,” She purred. She rolled the screaming Lilliene back and forth, holding her between her toes and flexing them to squeeze the succubus hard. Lilliene shrieked as her body broke, pleading in vain. Luna watched, mesmerized by her own sadism, as her toes slowly broke Lilliene. Caught between her big toe and the next, Lilliene cried and begged, occasionally screaming as something new popped inside her. Dropping the broken girl onto the floor, Luna prodded her with her toes, and quickly banished the thought of treating others she knew in the same way. She smirked as she recalled something, and dragged one toe across Lilliene's wings. The tiny demon screamed in a mix of humiliation and pleasure, writhing under Luna's foot as the giant magus stroked her playfully.

 

“Stay put,” Luna said, and she spun, dropping her leather-bound ass onto her arched feet. Lilliene tried to crawl away, but everything was torn apart, and she barely moved centimeters. Luna bit her lip, positioned the towering shadow over the little succubus, and dropped her big ass down. The green-haired demoness screamed a bloody, gurgling scream as Luna's butt annihilated her. Wriggling in the mess she made, Luna felt herself get hot, and breathed lustily. Like it or not, she'd be thinking about this one tonight...

 

A little tug on her pants made her look down in surprise.

 

Celeste Elstride, six inches in height, stood before her and was blushing furiously. She stared up at Luna, gently prodding the enormous girl with her foot, and seem to tremble under the violet-eyed girl's gaze. Luna lowered a hand to Celeste, and she climbed on timorously. Luna locked eyes with the beautiful blonde, smirking at the girl's obvious interest. “So...I do it for you, huh?”

 

“Kinda always have,” Celeste admitted, sitting in Luna's palm and staring in awe. “I have to say...you look really good up there.”

 

Luna grinned and stroked Celeste's tiny form with her finger, admiring the gorgeous little thing's contours. “You're not looking so bad down there, yourself. What I'm doing to these girls doesn't bother you?”

 

Celeste shook her head. “No, they deserve it...they're evil. It's actually kind of attractive.”

 

Luna smiled at the justification of her actions, and delicately lowered her lips to Celeste's gorgeous form. She kissed the blushing, whimpering little girl, who pressed her whole body against them and moaned softly. Luna grinned.

 

“I'm playing with you later, little one,” She purred, the sound reverbreating throughout Celeste's body. The little blonde squirmed at the thought. “But I have one more demoness to take care of.”

 

“I would request you not harm Vivian any more?” Celeste asked quietly. Luna rolled her eyes apologetically.

 

“Yeah...I just didn't want her to take my victory for her own...or stop my fun.”

 

“Certainly, I get it, but please don't kill her,” Celeste begged. Luna nodded and pulled Vivian out of her confines. The demon hunter gasped for breath, white-faced and panicked, and looked at Celeste with half-closed eyes, unable to focus properly. Celeste pouted, and Luna slid Vivian away into a pocket dimension, keeping her aside like a trinket for later. “Can...can I help with Raven?”

 

Luna put a finger to her lips and grinned maliciously. “I don't see why not.” Celeste clapped her hands excitedly, and Luna smiled at the cuteness before her. She slid a finger up Celeste's back, and the little blonde quivered. I might not grow you back for said playing, tiny Celeste...we'll see.

 

Luna sauntered over to the bed that Raven lay upon, intentionally swinging her hips with an arrogant sway for Celeste's benefit. Her wide feet plodded against the cold stone, and soon, she towered over the Blackwing leader, smirking down at the unconscious black-haired demoness. Celeste's expression turned cold and she looked up at Luna.

 

“I want you to hurt her badly, please,” Celeste begged. Luna's mouth twisted into a furious grin and she sat on the bed, waking Raven up with a harsh stomp of her foot. Immediately, a muffled shriek escaped into Luna's sole, sending lances of power and pleasure up her leg. Luna wrapped her toes around her prey and slid her foot up to her face, all the while wriggling her way out of her leather pants. Luna watched in ecstatic awe, and began unabashedly masturbating to the sight of her desires.

 

“Hey, bitch,” Luna moaned, slurping Raven off her own toes. She spat the girl onto her bodice and dragged her down it, pinching her wings in her hands and squeezing until Raven was screaming. Luna wriggled her toes, loving how easily she overpowered the tiny winged woman, and tugged a bit. Raven pleaded and begged, at the end of her rope already. “I kinda wanna tear these off.”

 

“Why not?” Celeste moaned, two fingers slipping deeper as she collapsed onto the bed. Raven's terrified eyes met Celeste's, but they closed in agony as Luna tore sideways, pulling both wings free. She laughed cruelly at Raven's writhing form, and quickly picked up the crying demoness and guided her towards her dripping sex. Raven trembled, unable to do anything but accept this cruel irony.

 

“Shove her in,” Celeste moaned, biting her lip. “Shove her in and I swear I will serve you forever.”

 

That was all the encouragement she needed. Luna moaned, tilted her head back in anticipation, and forced Raven in head-first, pushing the rest of her in with a finger. She laid there for a moment, partially overwhelmed, her eyes opening and fluttering shut rapidly. She arched a bit, forcing Raven in deeper, and then shrieked as the succubus hit a nerve. Luna writhed, groping her chest and tearing open her bodice. Celeste had barely any time to stare at Luna's freed body before the violet-eyed girl grabbed her and forced her between them and against her nipples. Luna played with both girls, adding two fingers to Raven's torture, brutalizing the tiny succubus, feeling her shatter and break as her muscles contracted and her fingers pistoned inside her. Luna rolled her head to the side, feeling the first waves of orgasm slap against her mind, and then gasped, arched fast, and screamed. Bringing Celeste to her lips, she showered the moaning girl in kisses, licks and nibbles. The blonde screamed, overwhelmed by Luna's attention; her body spasmed and she gripped her tongue when possible, loving every last second of it. With Raven ground into a pulp, Luna completed the incantation of her soul trapping spell, sealing the three succubi away...until she was ready to play again. Celeste slowly came down from the ecstasy brought on by an enormous Luna tongue, and shook feverishly.

 

“Wow,” Celeste panted. “D-Don't...don't stop, ever.”

 

“Maybe,” Luna said, slipping the tiny girl into her bodice. “If you're lucky...”

 

*** *** ***

 

“Ultimately, Celeste Elstride was saved,” Luna said, standing at attention in front of her superiors. “The demonesses were banished to Hell, and though I mourn Vivian's loss, it is with pride I assume her station. Thank you for this honor.”

 

Luna bowed, and the Conclave bowed back. In the cups of her bodice, Raven and Phoenix lay, collared and controlled by magic, servicing their new Goddess. Lilliene was to spend half her day in one boot, and half the day in the other. Celeste was waiting for her at home; sometimes shrunken, sometimes full-sized, always ready to serve and play, as she had said. And Vivian? Vivian's new home was always a mystery, which was how Luna liked it. She never knew what her mind would come up with until the day began.

 

Smiling ear-to-ear, Luna left the Conclave behind, hurrying off to find her new gear. With every step, a twinge of pleasure shook through her as Vivian Elstride struggled for breath inside her.

 

~Fin~

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5424