Pooch and the Pussies by Rythmear
Summary:

Tammy and her cat-girl sisters take great delight in teasing the dog-girl who lives with their owner... but what would happen if that colossal canine were to break free?

 

This story was written by request of MsPaintGTS


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Furry, Futanari, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 4528 Read: 11995 Published: August 27 2015 Updated: August 27 2015
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by Rythmear

Chapter 1 by Rythmear

Tammy edged closer and closer to the great, grumbling mound that was Pooch. Her sisters watched with baited breath as the teeny tiny feline female crept along the dirty ground, eyes fixed unblinkingly on the colossal canine girl. Pooch had been here with Owner-Lady far longer than any of the cat-girl sisters, and the two sides had never gotten along. Though the sisters were no bigger than one of Pooch’s fingers, a size more commonly associated with rat-girls, they were cat-girls through and through. From the first time she clapped eyes on them, Pooch had known the cats would be trouble; it was a biological side-effect of being a dog-girl… she may not have been the brightest spark, but she could sense trouble from miles away.

 

“Oh gosh, she’s going to make it!”

“Shut up!”

“Pooch hasn’t woken up!”

“SHUT UP!”

 

The hushed, excited whispers of the clustered cat-girls wafted in the air as Tammy neared the sleeping behemoth. Though Pooch wasn’t nearly as big as Owner-Lady, everyone seemed enormous to the sisters. At first they had found Pooch particularly intimidating, as it was transparently obvious that she had no fondness for the pint-sized pests. But as time drew on and they became more accustomed to the various limitations placed upon Pooch; they knew when she could come inside, where she was and wasn’t allowed to go, and most importantly, how Owner-Lady chose to punish her.

 

The chain had been quite terrifying when the sisters had first moved into the house, but now the clink of those iron links was one of their favourite sounds. It meant that Pooch was chained up in the yard, and so long as they stayed outside its reach, they were safe from the towering terror. Deep within that reach, Tammy stood as still as a statue, gazing up and down the dozing dog.

 

Pooch’s fur had grown out in the past few weeks, and the emerald-green dye that Owner-Lady had put through it to match with her eyes now only took up roughly half the length, the rest being her natural shade of charcoal black. The pale white skin of her human sections was flecked with freckles, black lips parted ever so slightly as she drew steady, sleepy breaths. Most of her torso was covered in a wooly, purple jumper that Owner-Lady had bought her for the winter, though it didn’t quite reach all the way down. Past her bare belly button, her ample hips were all but exposed to the elements, with only a pair of tiny red panties still clinging desperately to her curves.

 

Those knickers might once have been nicely fitted to Pooch, but a lifetime spent sitting on her ass had caused additional padding to develop around it. Her bottom was positively plump, especially when compared to the rest of her, and the kitty sisters had often teased each-other that they would ‘make Pooch sit on you if you didn’t behave’. It certainly didn’t help matters that Pooch was more than simply a dog-girl; being a biological futa, her cock added additional strain beyond everything else. As a result, her otherwise perfect pair of adorable underwear was stretched across cheeks that it was simply not designed to fully cover, leaving several inches of crack for all to see.

 

It was up to that exposed crack that Tammy now crept, still clutching the big, shiny penny in her arms. Her heart pounded excitedly in her chest as she looked up at the mountainous backside lying before her on its side. She didn’t even know if she’d be able to reach up that far, let alone make the coin stay.

 

“She’s going to do it!”

“Shoosh!”

“Oh my gosh!”

“SHOOSH!”

 

Tensing her legs, Tammy sprang into the air, white dress fluttering in the breeze. With a shove of her hands, she stuffed the penny between Pooch’s exposed buttocks. Almost instantly, the dog-girl sprang into motion, pawed hands clutching at her backside as Tammy sprinted around in the other direction, her sisters squealing and whooping encouragement.

 

Still dazed and confused from being so rudely awoken, Pooch growled fiercely at the empty air, fishing the coin out of her butt crack before turning in the direction of the clustered cat-girls. With a bark of anger, she lunched after the fleeing Tammy, bringing a paw down on her as though she were swatting a fly… only to feel the choke of her collar around her neck, holding her back mere inches from the infuriating little feline.

 

“HAHAHA! TOO SLOW TUBBY-BUTT!” The chant went up amidst the sisters; “Too slow! Too slow! Nyah nyah! Nyah nyah!” Pooch growled through bared teeth, straining against her chain to try and get closer to the little pests.

 

“If I didn’t have this chain around my neck, I’d show you what ‘too slow’ really means.”

 

“Good thing there’s a chain around your neck then, isn’t it fatty?” Tammy poked her tongue out and blew a loud raspberry. Her sisters erupted into a chorus of giggles, until it was interrupted by the distant rumble of thunder. All the girls went silent, looking out over the chain-link fence at the dense bank of storm-clouds rolling in from the horizon.

 

“Storm! STORM!” The girls shrieked and headed back to the house in a disorganized mob, leaving Pooch to watch them in a panic.

 

“Hey! HEY! You have to let me inside! Owner-Lady says I shouldn’t be outside in a storm!”

 

“Bite me!” Tammy called back as the sisters flooded through their cat-flap, scattering through the empty house with a flood of excited noises.

 

It didn’t take long for the storm to hit, and boy was it a doozy. The sisters were glad to be indoors, as the rain lashing against the windows was so potent it caused the panes to rattle. Powerful winds shook the chain-link fence and the sound of water hitting the roof was positively deafening. However, within the house, all was well for the sisters; the heating was warm and comfortable, the television worked just fine, and the food Owner-Lady had left out for them was positively sumptuous.

 

From the yard, the sisters could hear the muffled sound of Pooch whimpering, calling out to be let inside every time there was a particularly hectic bolt of lightning. Eventually though, as night fell and the sisters grew tired, they each toddled off to their own separate parts of the house to curl up and sleep.

 

Clambering up onto the window sill beside the heater, Tammy peered down into the muddy, rain-slicked yard at Pooch. The dopey dog-girl was huddled as close to the house as she could reach, arms covering her head as the water beat down on her already soaking figure. The tiny cat-girl gave no reaction as she watched for a few seconds, before turning away from the sight. Rolling onto her side and letting out a great yawn, she allowed the calming embrace of sleep overtake her…

 

… time passed by…

 

… Tammy’s eyes opened.

 

She sat up slowly, a feeling of unease in her gut. Looking around the room, she could see nothing amiss, besides the television station being knocked out and reduced to empty white static. The storm outside was still beating down on the house, and all in all there seemed to be no immediate reason for her to wake.

 

After scanning the room one more time to make sure everyone was still in their normal place, Tammy lay back down and rolled over, gazing out into the pitch-black yard as she waited for sleep to creep back up on her. The water droplets drizzling down the window pane were almost mesmerizing, as were the distant rumbles of thunder. Her eyes wandered down to look for Pooch, though nothing could be seen in the darkness. She knew she was still there however, as she could clearly hear the clinking, grinding drag of the dog-girl’s chain over the noise of the rain.

 

Tammy blinked several times, drowsiness gradually fogging her vision. Nearby, a flash of lightning illuminated the yard, revealing the link fence, the broken down car, and…

 

In an instant, Tammy was wide awake. Her eyes went wide as she sat up and pressed her palms against the window pane. Down in the yard, the long, iron peg that held Pooch’s chain lay on its side, loosened free of the muddy ground by the torrential downpour. The colossal canine herself was no-where to be seen…

 

… The fur on Tammy’s neck stood up as she heard the clink of the chain, clear as a bell. A wave of hot breath rolled over the tiny cat-girl’s body, repeated moments later as drips of muddy water splashed down on the window sill either side of her. A soft whimper left her throat as she turned her head, whole body shaking with uncontrollable terror.

 

A low growl left Pooch’s throat as she bared her teeth at the helpless little thing beneath her, pausing the savor the moment and really let the reality of the situation soak into Tammy.

 

“P-please… d-don’t h-hurt me P-Pooch…” The tiny cat-girl stammered while clutching handfuls of her white dress in mind cloying fear. The dog-girl flashed a sweet, toothy smile in response.

 

“Don’t you worry Tammy… I only want to do what you told me to do…”

 

“W-what do you-”

 

Before the tiny feline could finish her sentence, Pooch had lunged down at her, mouth opening in a flash and clamping down on her mid-section a moment later. Tammy’s petrified, pained screams echoed in Pooch’s ears, much to her satisfaction. Biting down hard on the tiny cat-girl, Pooch shook her head back and forth rapidly, increasing the clamping pressure of her jaws with each passing second.

 

Tammy’s legs kicked furiously, fueled by blind panic and an all-consuming desire to not get eaten alive. She shrieked for mercy, begging in every way she could think of, apologizing profusely, and paws pounding uselessly on the dog-girl’s almighty teeth. But it was wasted breath.

 

With one, final chomp, a gurgle of dying horror left Tammy’s mouth as she was bitten in half by Pooch. Her upper half tumbled down to the ground while her waist and legs were dragged back into the dog-girl’s waiting maw. She hit the floor with a wet ‘splat’, blood oozing from her torso as unfathomable pain overwhelmed her senses. All she could do was stare unblinkingly up at the goliath form of Pooch as the dog-girl chewed up her other half like a scrap of food.

 

An audible gulp followed a moment later, and Pooch looked down at the mutilated form of Tammy far below her.

 

“Bye bye kitty-cat…”

 

Tammy opened her mouth to respond, but all that left her lungs was a wad of blood. Pooch lifted a gigantic, muddy foot over her prey. She paused for a few seconds, sliding her hands down onto her crotch. She massaged her cock as it grew stiff and swollen in that moment of pure, sadistic delight. Stomping down suddenly, Pooch felt a barely perceptible ‘crunch’ as Tammy exploded under her heel, a few wayward strings of blood spraying out from underneath her.

 

Cries went up from all around the room as the noise awoke Tammy’s sisters. The sleepy cat-girls awoke to a scene of nightmarish horror as Pooch stood there, silhouetted against the rain-slicked window, periodically illuminated with flashes of lighting with oozes of her victim’s blood still dripping down her lips.

 

She growled.

 

“Play time.”

 

In spite of her immense size compared to the sisters, Pooch was anything but sluggish or ponderous when it came to her movements. She hurled herself at the soft, pillowy couch in front of the television, chain whipping around her neck as she barked furiously. The sisters attempted to bolt, but where could they possibly run to? Owner-Lady had been quite fastidious with making sure there weren’t any low cupboards or cracks beneath the furniture they could get stuck in, and hiding in general would be pointless since Pooch could sniff them out in a heartbeat.

 

Before they even had time to jump down off the sofa cushions, Fluffy and Ginger had been snatched up in Pooch’s colossal paws, stuffed unceremoniously into the cavernous depths of the dog-girl’s butt-crack for safe keeping; her pretty red panties might not have been able to cover her whole backside, but they were still easily tight enough to pin the squirming cat-girls against her jiggling rump.

 

Guppy was next, pounced upon as she darted for the book case in a vain attempt to get lost amidst the dusty volumes. Pinned to the floor beneath Pooch’s paw, she instantly submitted and burst into a fit of apologetic whimpers at the sound of the titan’s snarling. Moments later, she too had been squeezed between Pooch’s big, round buttocks.

 

Only two of the sisters remained, Mittens and Puss, dashing for the door to the kitchen. If nothing else, they could maybe try to arm themselves with some of Owner-Lady’s cutlery. At least that was the plan until the gigantic, lightning-fast bulk of the dog-girl jumped over their heads and landed on all-fours between them and the door. Her face was lowered right down to ground level, emerald-green eyes locked on the tiny pests like search-lights in the glow of the television.

 

“SIT!” She barked at them, causing the terrified cat-girls to tumble back on their scantily clad behinds. Obediently, and not wanting to further antagonize the murderous giant, they remained perfectly still, mewling quietly.

 

Snatching the pair up in a single paw, Pooch squatted back on her haunches, taking a moment to calm down in the wake of the ambush. The sensation of the prisoners wriggling helplessly in her panties was a decidedly different feeling to any she’d experienced before, and it sent shivers of delight up her spine. Not only was the raw power an intoxicating feeling on its own, but the fact that she had it over those infuriating little insects just made it pure bliss.

 

“Oooohhh… it would be so easy to just sit down right now.” She growled through her grinning fangs. “I could squash you irritating pests like bugs and not feel a shred of remorse. Just imagine it,” she let her hips sway back and forth slowly, “all that weight pressing down on you; you’d never be able to handle it. I wouldn’t even do it fast either, it would be painfully slow. I’d press down inch by inch, letting the pressure build until POP!” She barked the last word, causing the two sisters in her paw to wince and yelp in fright. “But I won’t do that… you know why?”

 

“B-because Owner-Lady will be ma-” Before Puss could finish her sentence, Pooch’s gaping maw was upon her. With expert precision, the dog-girl’s teeth sank into the squealing cat-girl while leaving her sister in-tact. Yanking the doomed little dame free of her paw, Pooch shook her like a ragdoll between her jaws, spraying flecks of blood across the carpet and across the other tiny cat-girl. Mittens cried out in dismay, begging the titan to cut it out and let her sister go.

 

Her pleas fell on deaf ears however, as moments later she flicked her head backwards and opened her mouth, launching Puss into the air. The maimed, flailing little feline tumbled heels-over-head, spattering Pooch’s face with droplets of crimson before plummeting into the hungry dog-girl’s waiting jaws. With a powerful ‘gulp’, the colossal canine ingested her prey, the muffled sound of her screams travelling down her throat until it vanished beneath her collarbone.

 

“… As I was saying,” she said to the petrified little thing in her paw, as well as the three in her panties, “I won’t do that… because I want to enjoy this. And speaking of enjoying it...” Crawling over to the sofa, Pooch clambered up onto it with a sound of immense relaxation. She wasn’t normally allowed on the couch when Owner-Lady was around, especially when she’d been out in the rain. But tonight she was doing her master a favour… and she decided this would be a small price to pay.

 

Fishing the squirming little prisoners out of her underwear, Pooch rolled onto her back and dangled the quartet of tiny cat-girls from her paw by their tails. Swaying them back and forth, tongue gliding around her lips, she slid her free paw into her panties and tugged her swollen cock free. Released from its prison of shiny red fabric, her monstrous dick rose up beneath the sisters like a tree-trunk of thick flesh.

 

“Alright you worthless, obnoxious little fleas,” her paw slid up and down the length of her shaft, massaging it as her breaths became shorter and more frequent, panting faintly, “you’re going to start making up for all the time you’ve spent teasing me. If you’re going to mess with the big dog… you’re going to help the big dog make a mess.” She paused, growling the next few words, “Unless you want me to turn you into a mess. Now…” Lowering the sisters to the base of her sizable shaft, Pooch drew her paws back behind her head and grinned at the four horrified little felines.

 

“… Go.” For a few moments, the sisters appeared hesitant to proceed, brimming with suppressed energy as though they intended to attempt escaping again. “And,” Pooch added through her fangs, “for every ten minutes that passes without successfully making me squirt… I’ll kill one of you. So I’ll say it again; GO!”

 

Instantly the sisters set to work, hurling themselves at Pooch’s phenomenal penis with blind desperation. Their paws started rubbing it up and down, tiny tongues poking out to lick it in a mad fervor. A long, low growl of pleasure left Pooch’s throat as she let herself sink into the couch, relaxation overcoming her as she watched the wretched pests put themselves to the first legitimate work they’d done since moving in. The wonderful feeling was two-fold; partially because of the raw physical sensation of having her cock touched in such a way, but mostly because she knew just how badly the sisters hated doing it.

 

Although the critters did a rather admirable job of keeping her at a slow burn, the climb towards an actual orgasm didn’t come until well after nine minutes had passed.

 

“MmMMmmm… time’s running out bugs… I suggest one of you try the tip; if you climb to the top right now, you might just make it.”

 

Scrambling like mad, Ginger practically vaulted up Pooch’s penis, her tail whipping back and forth as she reached the swollen pink glands. Throwing herself face down on it, the red-haired cat-girl lapped away with the bottomless effort of someone who knows their very life depends on it. Unfortunately for Ginger, she was doomed from the moment she reached the summit.

 

An instant after she’d arrived, Pooch’s paw swooped down on her, forefinger pressing down hard on the back of her tiny head. Smothered slightly by the flesh being forced into her mouth, Ginger could only struggle helplessly as the dog-girl slide her across the top of her tip towards the slit. Thunderous chuckling escape Pooch as the other sisters realized what was happening.

 

“Time’s up little snack; in you go!”

 

Ginger’s frantic screams were muffled instantly as her head was forced inside the slit of Pooch’s mighty member. Sliding her paw back and forth in a murderous rhythm, the dog-girl watched with deep satisfaction as Ginger vanished into her shaft inch by helpless inch. Eventually, with only her feet poking out the end, Pooch gave one final push… and the next cat-girl had vanished. Her sisters could only watch in hypnotized horror as the bulge travelled slowly down the enormous cock and into the flesh of her hips.

 

“MmMMmM… Ohhh yes… that’s… SO… GOOOOOOD!” The towering torturer let out a howl of overwhelming pleasure, and a moment later, blew her sticky load like a pearly white fountain. The sisters covered their heads in futility, but in an instant they were coated in their tormenter’s cum.

 

“Oh goodness yes, that’s much better, don’t you think? This is much more enjoyable than when you little pests throw pebbles at me… or shout at me when I’m trying to sleep… or tell Owner-Lady that I’m the one scratching up the sheets when you’re done shredding them yourselves!” She growled at the cowering little sisters, “Now… clean it up.”

 

“W-with what?!”

 

“You’ve got tongues don’t you? It’ll be just like lapping up milk out of a bowl.”

 

The sisters moaned in displeasure, looking at each-other and shaking their heads in utter disgust.

 

“… N-no. N-NO! We won’t!” Guppy cried out, tears streaming down her face, “You’re so cruel! Y-you’ve killed our sisters, you’ve tortured us and you’ve made a mess on Owner-Lady’s sofa! Owner-Lady will be so mad when she finds out what you did!”

 

“Oh, will she? But how will she know it was me when she can’t find your body?”

 

Before Guppy could reply, the thumping, furry form of Pooch’s tail had slapped down on her back. Swinging between her outstretched legs, the dog-girl’s tail wrapped around the tiny cat-girl, hoisting her into the air as the colossus snarled threateningly. Reaching up with a single paw, Pooch pinched Guppy between her fingers… and spread her legs still further, lifting her perfectly plump posterior into the air.

 

“N-no! NO NO! P-please Pooch, PLEASE! NOT THAT!”

 

“Oh yes…”

 

“NO NO!”

 

“Yes yes…” She uttered in a low growl as she lowered Guppy between her chubby cheeks, squeezing her into her almighty ass, “right… up… my…” she bit her lip as the squealing squirt reached her asshole, pausing for just long enough for the futility to really sink in, “…butt.” A shuddering groan sounded once more as Pooch pushed her prey into her asshole, overcome with the deliciously amusing knowledge that the little pain-in-the-ass was finally making amends.

 

Beside Fluffy and Mittens, Pooch’s previously softened cock began rapidly to harden once again.

 

“MmMmMMmM… Your sister feels so good trapped in my ass… it’s exactly where she belongs…” Her emerald green eyes opened a slit as she glared down at the remaining cat-girls. “… And that’s where you’ll be too if you don’t start cleaning up!”

 

Dropping to all fours, the sisters set about licking up the wayward drops of thick, sticky cum. It was a disgusting, sickening task, but it was better than the alternative. All the while, Pooch tended to herself, rubbing her cock and biting her lip under the squirming sensation in her backside. By the time the sisters had almost finished, they were full to bursting themselves, cum dribbling from their lips as they looked around to make sure they hadn’t missed any.

 

“There’s… a bit… on… my butt…” Pooch pointed with her paw, drawing the attention of the two sisters. Though she couldn’t see the fleck, Fluffy crawled slowly over, every motion making her queasy as she searched for the remaining glob of cum. Further and further along those impossibly plush cheeks she crawled, until she’d reached the very edge. Peering down off the side, she heard the sound of Pooch’s shuddering orgasm behind her once again. Before she could even look around, a fresh wad splattered down on her, knocking Fluffy off her perch and onto the sofa beneath the dog-girl.

 

“MmmMmm… that was great!” Pooch’s voice rang in Fluffy’s ears as she watched, wide-eyed as the dog-girl sat up, her gigantic ass rolling forwards onto her like a steam-roller of flesh. The dog-girl yawned, stretching her arms behind her head and rising to her feet, one sister dangling from her paw while the other lay stuck to her fleshy buttock in a wad of cum.

 

“And would you look at that? The rain has stopped… guess I’ll go back outside to sleep.” Taking a couple of steps towards the door, Pooch suddenly felt the presence sticking to her backside. With an almighty sway of her hips, she slammed her exposed cheek into the wall as hard as she could. A hot, wet ‘splat’ and a spray of crimson on the surface told her she’d taken care of the problem, smirking as she rubbed her butt against the wall until Fluffy’s remains were sufficiently smeared beyond recognition.

 

Striding out into the muddy back yard, Pooch casually swept her feet along the ground, removing her tracks from the soil and approaching her discarded iron peg. With a casual flick of her paw, the dog-girl hurled Mittens at the ground, sending the tiny thing slamming into the mud right where her peg usually went. Without giving her a chance to get her balance, Pooch lifted her foot over the wretched little creature and stomped down with all her might. She knew the softness of the mud would cushion the blow enough for the pest to survive… but then, she didn’t intend for the stomp to kill.

 

A squelch of mud squirted out in all directions as she half-buried her victim with a single step, twisting the ball of her foot back and forth in a sadistic display of delighted domination. Eventually though, she removed her sole from Mittens, sitting her blubbery butt down beside the cat-girl. She hummed to herself as she slid her chain back up the shaft of the iron peg, waiting patiently for the cat-girl to get her face free of the muck.

 

“Mph! Mmmph! MMMPHACK OH! OH MY! YOU HORRID BITCH! OWNER-LADY WILL KNOW WHAT YOU DID! SHE’LL KNOW!” Mittens’ furious, heartbroken speech was cut short when she spied the metal spike hanging over her like the sword of Damocles. She whimpered as a distant flash of retreating lightning lit up Pooch’s adorable features, twisted into a mask of sadistic wickedness.

 

“Oh she might find a couple of blood-smears, sure, but she won’t blame me… after all, I’ll be right here… like a good girl.” Her paws curled around the iron spike as Mittens raised a single, muddy paw in feeble resistance, “So long you wretched little cockroach.”

 

“NNNNOOOOOOO-”

 

Shhhnnk.

 

The sound of the iron peg re-entering the ground was barely even affected by the cat-girl nailed to the end of it. Pooch sat her full weight on the thing to make sure it was fully buried before considering the job done.

 

Rubbing her sleepy eyes with a single paw, she let a soft yawn free of her throat before curling up on the wet grass to doze. Owner-Lady would be home the next day… and she needed her energy to play with her. Even without her cats, Owner-Lady still had her favourite… she would always have her favourite.

End Notes:

This story was written by request of MsPaintGTS - go check her drawings out on DeviantArt!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5409