Big Friendly Giantess: Operation Omega by The Doctor
Summary:

Set five years after the main BFG series Jessica is doing well for herself but soon she has to face a foe that even she might not be able to defeat.


Categories: Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Gentle, Instant Size Change, Sci-Fi Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Big Friendly Giantess
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 33353 Read: 32584 Published: August 26 2015 Updated: October 07 2015

1. Chapter 1: Like Any Normal Day by The Doctor

2. Chapter 2: Riot! by The Doctor

3. Chapter 3: Buried Treasure by The Doctor

4. Chapter 4: Need For Teamwork by The Doctor

5. Chapter 5: Phase One by The Doctor

6. Chapter 6: Overwhelming Odds by The Doctor

7. Chapter 7: Showdown by The Doctor

Chapter 1: Like Any Normal Day by The Doctor

Five years had passed since Tucker Martel had decided to stay on Home with his love Agent Jessica Snape. Over the month that they had spent with one another they had fallen in love and had been through more as a couple in that month than most would in a life time. Their love for one another was pure and although there was the fact that they weren't from the same planet and the fact that Jessica was a towering giantess it didn't matter to them. Tucker had become Jessica's fifth husband in two centuries but he had given her something that she thought was impossible for her.

Jessica and Tucker were married only a few short years ago in a lovely ceremony and Jessica had even taken the name Martel. It was not expected of her but her love for Tucker allowed her to do this, although for her work sake she would still be called Agent Snape even though her actual name was Mrs Jessica Martel.

Together the couple had been able to have a beautiful daughter that they named Dawn since she was the dawn of a new day for them. For as long as she could remember Jessica had wanted to be a mother but her size meant that it was impossible for her to be impregnated. After the help of a particular serum and Tucker himself Jessica finally got the child that she had always wanted.

The only thing that Jessica and Tucker found truly odd about Dawn that instead of having brown or black hair like her parents Dawn's was completely white. Numerous examinations failed to provide an answer to this question, she was not an albino and neither of them had anyone with white hair in their family. It was a mystery to the science of Home but it was not too important of an answer.

To earn himself a bit of money Tucker had even taken a part time job at Park Incorporated. The fact that he was human was intriguing to the people of Home. His main task was to create new training simulations for the various agents amongst other minor tasks. He would use his knowledge of various franchises from Earth to create a wide range of simulations that the agents didn't know what to expect. This small amount of income did give him some independence and it didn't make him feel that he was completely dependent on his colossal wife.

One thing that was still going strong for the couple was their sex life. Despite their difference in size sex between them was still enjoyable. Tucker could make Jessica feel things that she thought were not possible. He was by far the best sexual partner that she ever had and she needed to be careful. Her body was extremely powerful since her size and strength made her possibly the strongest agent on Home. It was her first time having sex with Tucker that had caused her to have a thirty foot growth spurt and a sharp increase in muscle mass. There was even the added benefit that after having sex with Tucker it would give her an energy boost.

Jessica had gone from being one hundred and twenty plus feet to the mid one hundred and fifty foot range. Her strength was almost beyond belief and it had taken her some time to get used to her new strength. On more than one occasion she had accidentally ripped one of her doors off the hinges as if it had been held by paper. She had picked up various items and accidentally crushed them. It was a small source of embarrassment for her but over time she had learned to control her strength.

This day was more like any other day. Jessica was going through one of her extensive training exercises. It was especially created to push her to her limits and keep her at the peak of her condition. For this exercise she was wearing her blue and yellow uniform which had needed some repairs after her battle with Tamsin and her brown hair was tied back into a pony tail.

Jessica was running through what looked to be an exercise course which was conjured up by the control room machinery but this was no ordinary course. Even if a normal sized person went inside they would find it almost impossible to move around. The artificial gravity had been turned up until it was five times above normal. For most people they wouldn't be able to move but for Jessica it was barely anything.

For the last few years all of Jessica's solo exercises had taken place in increased gravity. She was not the only agent to do this but she made it look easy. She was running down a track and jumping over various obstacles. Since her body was five times heavier than normal whenever she landed on the ground there was a loud thud sound but she would ignore it and just carry on.

This was an excellent way for Jessica to maintain her added strength and she even thought that her training her made her muscles grow a little more although she hadn't tested that theory yet. It had taken her a single sex session with her husband to gain these muscles and five years of intense training to maintain them.

Even with the gravity as high as it was Jessica still ran as if the gravity was normal. She could still remember the first time that she tried to work out in increased gravity she found it difficult to move but as she continued to train her body got more and more used to the atmosphere. Even now she was thinking that five times gravity might be too easy and she was just waiting for the scientists to upgrade the room so that she could work out under ten times gravity or maybe even higher.

Eventually Jessica reached a straight in the room which she found to be a little odd. Her answer soon came when the ceiling above her began to fall right down towards her. Rather than crashing down it looked like a control descent as if the ceiling was some kind of press. She thought that she was fast enough to get out of the way like she was supposed to but she wanted more of a challenge.

Jessica allowed the press to fall on top of her and she just raised her arms to try and stop it. As soon as it struck she felt herself get pushed down by the sheer force of the press. It was an extremely powerful press and she could feel herself go down to one knee. With the additional gravity it just made the press that much more powerful.

All this was being watched by Doctor Henry Murray who began to fear for Jessica's safety. He was on the verge of deactivating the program but suddenly he heard a grinding noise. He was located in the control room but through the large window he could see exactly what was happening. He could see the large press begin to rise up although it was trying to push itself down. He could see the strain in Jessica's face as she pushed the press, every muscle in her body was tense as she had finally found the test that she was after. She groaned as she slowly began to stand back up, it was a great effort for her and yet she still wanted more. She wouldn't be satisfied until she had pushed herself even further.

"More!" shouted Jessica with much strain in her voice. Henry wasn't sure whether to fulfil her request. He could see just how difficult it was for Jessica at that moment in time and he couldn't believe that she wanted more. With some amount of reluctance he turned the power of the press up even higher.

Jessica felt this immediately as she fell to her knee again and she could feel the press coming down further onto her. Its weight was almost beyond measure and she could feel herself get pushed further and further down. It seemed that the press was too much for her and at a moment's notice Henry would press the off button.

The straining noise from the press only increased as Jessica began to stand up and force the press back up. She was giving a small cry of effort as she continued to push, this was somewhat of a challenge for her. She continued to push and the straining noise only continued to increase as Jessica slowly stood back up to her full height and she pushed her arms up.

With one final effort Jessica pushed the press up as she stood to her full height and held her arms up in the air. The press was doing everything that it could to force itself down but nothing was happening. She was simply too strong to allow it to move any further down and it just stayed exactly where it was. There was a small amount of pride in Jessica as she held the press up, she had succeeded in another of her training goals but she still had plenty more to go.

Almost instantly Jessica felt the pressure of the press disappear and as she looked around she could see the room reverting back to normal. It was a somewhat odd sight but it was something that she had seen numerous times before. It only meant that the training program had been shut down. She turned to look at the control room and through the window she could just about see Henry at the controls. She gave him a little smile and she even sat down so that she could have a better view of him.

"I could have gone a little further," said Jessica. Her muscles were still tense and a small amount of sweat ran down her face. She also felt incredibly light as the gravity had returned to normal and now her body had to get used to being normal weight rather than five times heavier.

"Sorry Agent Snape but its Agent Perry's turn to use the room," replied Henry through a nearby microphone. "I am still impressed with the readings I got however. Do you realise just how much pressure was in that press?"

"I'm not sure but obviously it wasn't up to the task. Any chance that you can make it even more powerful, or maybe turn up the gravity even more."

"We are developing some upgrades but it might be some time. Anyway it's almost quitting time for you."

"Great, thanks for everything Henry."

Jessica stood to her full height and walked out through the large opening that had just appeared. It was easily large enough for her to step through and on the other side she could see many other staff of Park Incorporated going about their business. Some of them even said hi to her as she walked passed and she would say hi back. She was just glad that another busy day was ending.

Today she had to go on two missions and complete three training exercises that included theory work. Jessica was more of a woman of action and didn't particularly like having to do paperwork. Unfortunately it was an essential part of her work and unlike Agent Perry she couldn't complete it within the blink of an eye.

Jessica was particularly looking forward to going home so that she could spend some time with her young daughter and when it was time to put her to bed she would read her a bedtime story. Tucker would also read Dawn stories and he would use fairy tales from Earth and she especially liked the ones that involved giants. Tucker would have to change the stories a little so that the giants were not made to seem like they're that bad. Sometimes it was difficult but Dawn enjoyed them all the same. It made her feel that being big wasn't a bad thing and when she grew up she wanted to be just like Jessica.

There was one quick thing that Jessica did have to do before she could leave. While she had been going through her training exercise she had received word that Junior Agent Anderson had wanted to see her. Although she was Agent Lee's trainee it was not uncommon for Junior Agents to turn to other full agents for pieces of information. It seemed that there was something that she wanted to know that only Jessica could tell her.

Jessica found the young woman standing by a nearby wall. She was looking through some paperwork on a handheld device. Junior Agent Anderson had only been a part of the company for a couple of months and thanks to the Jones Serum she had the power to walk through solid objects. It would be an ability that when fully trained could be an invaluable ability for the company but for now Anderson was still learning to control them. She was a fairly short girl with dark hair and tanned skin. She had only just turned eighteen and was considered to be very beautiful.

As soon as Jessica arrived Anderson looked up to the towering giantess. It was only on a few occasions that Anderson had seen Jessica up close and each time it completely took her breath away. She didn't know how she could stand being so big but for now it was not of any real importance.

"Hi Zoe," said Jessica. Her voice was warm and bubbly. "Was there something that you wanted to talk to me about?"

"Well there is something I want to ask," replied Junior Agent Anderson. There was a small amount of fear in her voice but Jessica could tell that it wasn't her that was causing this fear to pop up.

"First thing's first, you don't mind if I pick you up. It's just so we can talk on the same level and you don't get a neck strain.

"I-I guess that's alright." With that Jessica placed her gigantic hand down right next to the young woman.

"Don't worry you're perfectly safe, anything you say will strictly stay between us, you have my word." Without saying a word Anderson stepped onto Jessica's hand and soon she found herself rising up into the air and she came face to face with Jessica. Being this high up did make her feel nervous but if she fell she knew that either Jessica would catch her or her own abilities would prevent her from receiving any injuries. "Ok fire away." Her voice did sound reassuring and it was exactly what Junior Agent Anderson wanted to hear. There was a lot going through her mind.

"I'm having a difficult adjusting to everything," said Anderson. "These powers of mine are difficult. Several times I've tried to walk through a wall but when I do my clothes get left behind." Her face did turn a little red due to embarrassment. "I was told what happened to you when you first got your powers and it made me think a little. But I'm just not sure if I'll ever master them."

"Of course you will. I can only imagine how difficult your powers are but I assure you that you'll be fine. No one expects you to master your new abilities instantly. There are agents who have been here for years and not fully mastered their abilities yet. You're a smart girl, I'm sure that you'll figure it out."

"Well it's not just that. Since I've had these powers I've found out that I've grown half an inch. I'm somewhat afraid that I'm going to be growing and I'll become extremely tall. No offense but I like being short, I was wondering what's going to happen to me if I do become very tall?"

"I don't think that you need to be worried about that." She could see that the young woman was very worried about this. For this reason she smiled at her to try and make her feel better. "Most likely what you're experiencing is just a late growth spurt, it's not unheard of for a person of your age to have a growth spurt. Besides if you do become tall that's not a bad thing either. My best friend was tall and she didn't let it get her down and she chose to embrace it. She might have been small in comparison to me but I always looked up to her." She slowly lowered Junior Agent Anderson to the ground. "I'm sorry to cut this conversation short but I have to get going. If you need to talk later I'm more than happy to talk." She gave her another little smile.

"Thanks Agent Snape." She was still a little nervous but she was did feel better than she did before their conversation.

"Please call me Jessica." She then stood back up to her full height. "I'll see you later and don't forget to keep studying."

Jessica was glad that she was just about to go home. Her day had been long and she was wanted to see her family again. She was already thinking about tucking Dawn into bed and when she was asleep Jessica and Tucker could spend some intimate time together. She wanted to have the housewife/repair man scenario and she was even thinking of wearing a dress that was a little too small for her. It really helped to show off her enlarged breasts and toned muscles.

Unfortunately these little thoughts faded away when she heard an alarm go off. It did make Junior Agent Anderson almost jump out of her skin. She didn't know what the alarm meant but Jessica did, she gave a sigh as she knew that her day hadn't ended yet and that she would most likely not get home to see Dawn.

"Are we under attack?" asked Junior Agent Anderson as she looked up at Jessica. There was a small amount of fear in her voice as she thought that her life and those she loved might very well be in jeopardy.

"No it's not an attack," replied Jessica. "It means that there's some kind of situation taking place." She turned around and went to walk away but she still looked down at Junior Agent Anderson. "Sorry but I really have to go now. Just try not to worry about your body, everything will work out in the end."

Jessica began to walk towards the war room where many of the top agents were beginning to gather. She knew that she would most likely be part of the team to handle whatever was happening. Her enormous size was often an asset in most situations and it was on rare occasions that she was left behind. She hoped beyond hope that she wouldn't have to go but she knew that was unlikely.

It only took her a few moments to reach the war room which was especially big just so that she could fit. Over the years many of the places in Park Incorporated Headquarters had been specially made so that she could fit in them. It was a vast improvement from when she first joined when she could only fit in a few hangars. She could see that many of the other agents had arrived including many of her good friends. One person she didn't particularly see was Jenny but that was most likely because someone was blocking her view of her. Unfortunately in the last five years Jenny hadn't gotten any bigger.

The alarms were still sounding and it was a cause for irritation for many of the agents. It took several minutes until it was finally switched off. By then the vast majority of agents were present, the rest were off planet. There was a large screen that the agents could see and a minute later General Fields stepped in front of the screen. Over the last few years his hair had gone a little grey but he still looked relatively young. He did have a deep cut on his hand which was still healing over and after another treatment it wouldn't look like there was a cut there at all.

None of the agents were aware of exactly what was going on. Many could sense that it was something of importance but it wasn't like there was a major disaster taking place or a city was under threat. All they could do was wait for General Fields to talk and just on the far end of the room a couple of his assistants were spotted.

"Thank you very much everyone on coming on such short notice," said General Fields in a voice that was loud enough to be heard. "As you can imagine there is a situation at hand that requires our immediate assistance." The screen changed behind him and the layout of a building was present. To many of the agents they didn't recognise the structure at all. "There is a full scale riot taking place on ZX-Twenty Two. ZX-Twenty Two was an asteroid that orbiting the planet like a second moon. Unlike Home's actual moon this asteroid was much smaller and since it didn't have a breathable atmosphere it was thought to be the ideal place to create Home's most secure prison. Some of the most dangerous criminals on Home were sent there to do time and it was believed to be inescapable. The facility was protected from the atmosphere-less environment in strong glass bubbles with glass so strong it was even thought that it was indestructible. Air was pumped in through several generators which converted the carbon dioxide in the air back into oxygen. It was thought that escape was impossible since the only way on and off the asteroid was through a vortex generator and if a prisoner were somehow able to get out from the protective glass bubble they would not survive in the oxygen-less environment. "As many of you know the worst of the worst are kept there and unfortunately the local prison staff and police services have been overwhelmed. They have asked us for assistance in this matter and it is our duty to make sure that no one escapes no matter how unlikely it may seem." He pointed to a particular part of the layout that was just outside of the complex. "There will be a team of five going to the prison to give support to the authorities. There are five vortex generators on the site including the industrial one just outside of the building itself. The other four are located inside and each of them must be secured so that there is no chance of any of the prisoners escaping. The team will consist of Agents Grimm, Daniels, Rogers, Lane and Snape. The rest of you are free to leave to fulfil your other duties."

This is what Jessica didn't want to hear. She had been selected to take part in this mission and she had no idea just how long it would take. She knew that she would not be seeing her daughter tonight and there was a good chance that Tucker would be asleep by the time she got back. And to top it all off she had to come back to work early the next morning, for this reason she was seriously considering taking some time off and having a family holiday to the villa on Planet Paradise.

The agents that were not taking part in the mission left the war room. Jessica would have liked to have left with them but she knew what would happen if she did. She would also feel guilty if someone was seriously hurt because she decided to just leave. Like it or not she had to stay.

"Ok agents your mission is a simple one," said General Fields. "Secure the vortex generators and provide aid to the authorities. Each of you will have additional tasks. Agent Grimm I need you to treat those who have been injured, whether they are prisoners or staff it doesn't matter. Agent Rogers we need you to bring the prison's security systems back online. Agent Snape you will be the heavy support, Agent Lane you will give additional support and finally Agent Daniels will be leading. You have ten minutes to prepare yourselves before you are dispatched."

A few moments later Jessica found herself right by an enlarged communicator. It didn't get that much use but now she wanted to use it. Since she couldn't go home to her family she thought it was the least she could do was call them. She did feel bad about not seeing them but unfortunately duty did call. She knew that Tucker would understand but she just hoped that it wouldn't upset Dawn.

Jessica only had to wait a few moments for Tucker's face to appear on the screen of the communicator. He had some stubble on his face and he did look to be a bit tired but other than that he was still the same man that she had fallen in love with five years earlier. She was happy to see him again.

"Hey Jessica what's up?" asked Tucker. He did have a small amount of concern in his voice but nothing to make Jessica concerned herself.

"Hey Tucker I'm just calling to say that I won't be coming home for another few hours," replied Jessica. "Something's come up and I need to help deal with it. I should be back later tonight."

"That's a shame, Dawn was really looking forward to seeing you. And besides tonight's our special night."

"Tucker every night is our special night." She gave him a small smile. "How has Dawn been today?"

"She's been running around a lot today and has tired herself out. She was so tired that I had to put her to bed early. She has drawn you a picture and I would show you right now but unfortunately I don't think I have the muscles to pick it up."

"That's fine Tucker, I'll take a look at it when I come back." She knew that she didn't have that much time so she had to finish the conversation sooner than she would like. "What did she have for dinner?"

"I think you should rephrase that to what didn't she eat. I swear that girl's gonna eat us out of house and home."

"Don't worry about it Tucker, I'll pick up some more food tomorrow." That had been one thing that the couple had noticed about their daughter. Even from when she was first born they noticed that Dawn ate a lot more than they thought she should for her size. Jessica remembered that when Dawn was first born it would take all of the milk in her enormous breasts to satisfy her and even then sometimes it wasn't enough. This had caused enough concern for both herself and Tucker for her to consult Doctor Summers for advice. He just stated that Dawn's growth was most likely what was causing her appetite. There was no doubt that she would become one of, if not the tallest person that Home had ever seen so she needed a lot of calories to sustain such a rate of growth. "If you get a chance tell Dawn that her mommy loves her and will see her in the morning."

"Will do honey. Just be careful when you, you know how I worry about you." There was some concern in his voice but Jessica just responded to this with a pleasant smile that went right through him.

"Don't worry Tucker, I'll be fine besides when I come back home I think we still have some time to spend some time together." She gave him a wink. "If you know what I mean." Tucker fully understood what she was talking about. Unfortunately she had to say goodbye as she was on the verge of being deployed to another high octane situation. She just hoped that she wouldn't be there for too long.

Chapter 2: Riot! by The Doctor

  Minutes later Jessica was standing on the platform for one of Park Incorporated’s industrial vortex generators. For understandable reasons she couldn’t use one of the standard vortex generators and right by her feet were the other agents who were going along for the mission. Each of them had been thoroughly briefed about their respective roles in this operation. For Jessica it was simply to secure the prison’s industrial vortex generator and give additional assistance where she can. It was not much of a task for her and she knew that she would have a more substantial role if she could actually fit into the building. Again she hoped that it wouldn’t take too long.

  The next thing that the agents felt was their bodies flying at what felt like the speed of light. They could see bright purple colours all around them and for them this was something that was normal. It merely meant that they were travelling through the vortex and all they had to do was wait until they reached the other side. Each of them had an unpleasant experience when travelling through for the first time but they had long since adapted and to them it was no different to walking.

  Before they knew it the agents found themselves on ZX-Twenty Two and it looked like all hell had broken loose. They were just outside of the prison complex but they could hear alarms going off everywhere and there was a lot of shouting. They could see many of the prison staff and police outside, they were all wearing riot gear and some of them had looked to have suffered minor injuries. For the moment no prisoner had gotten outside of the prison but it was only a matter of time before they made their way to one of the vortex generators inside and escaped to practically wherever they wanted. The vortex generators inside the prison were not designed for interstellar travel but they were more than capable of transporting to anywhere on Home.

  As soon as the agents appeared they were approached by a couple of people. One particular woman was a middle aged woman who was the warden of the prison while the second was the police chief in charge of the operation. He was an old man who looked close to retirement age. Since he was in charge of the mission Agent Daniels was the one to step forwards to talk to both of them. Despite the seeming chaos taking place all around them the Warden and Police Chief both seemed to be very calm.

  “Agents I’m glad that you have come,” said the Police Warden as he shook the hand of Agent Daniels. “As you can see the situation is deteriorating rapidly, we’re glad that you were able to come so quickly.”

  “You’re welcome and we’ll do everything we can to help you make sure that the situation is resolved as quickly and safely as possible,” replied Agent Daniels. He turned his head to Sue. “First things first, Agent Grimm can you help tend to the injured.” Sue nodded her head and quickly began to multiply herself until there were around a dozen of her. All but the original went to the staff and police that were injured.

  “My thanks and if you don’t mind we need to brief you about the situation at hand before we can send you in.”

  Over the course of the next couple of minutes the agents were shown a holographic map of the prison’s layout. Jessica could see it where she was but since she wasn’t going inside she didn’t really have to pay too much attention. She did so however because there could be something important. The Warden and Police Chief showed them where the riot started and how many of the zones had been completely overrun. The prison’s vortex generators were being guarded but it wouldn’t be long before those guarding them were overwhelmed by the prisoners. Securing vortex generators was of absolute importance and saving the lives of both staff and prisoners.

  When the briefing was over the four agents began to make their way inside of the prison. Unfortunately Jessica had to remain by the industrial vortex generator. All she could do was sit down and make sure that none of the prisoners tried to use it. She thought that it would be unlikely since they would have to go through the remaining police forces and prison staff to get to her and even if they did they would be able to see her from some distance. She just remained where she was and waited for word from the inside. She thought that she might be needed but right now she was no better than a giant statue. She gave a sigh and she felt that her presence was completely unnecessary.

  The four agents that went inside instantly split up. Each one had a Sue clone with them and the original Sue had a clone of herself walking besides her. Her abilities and medical training made her arguably the most valuable agent in all of Park Incorporated. With her the company would never be short of manpower and in times of emergency she could help treat many people all at once. The fact that she could make an infinite amount of copies of herself was nothing to sneeze about.

  Chloe and the first Sue clone were tasked with securing the vortex generator in zone one. They could hear the riot taking place and it did make them both feel a little nervous. They still kept a cool head as they knew that they had been in worse situations than this. Chloe even stated that they could pretend that this was a training session. It was a good way of keeping a calm mind.

  Eventually the pair ran into a group of rioting prisoners in one of the cell blocks. There were small fires all over and when the prisoners saw the two women they thought that they had gotten lucky. Many of them were somewhat battered and bruised from fighting the police forces and each other. None of them really recognised either women of being agents of Park Incorporated. Most were holding simple weapons such as poles and clubs despite being vastly outnumbered neither woman was worried.

  “Hey boys I suggest you go back to your cells,” said Chloe. “I think it would be best for the whole lot of you.”

  “We’re going nowhere you dumb broad,” replied one of the prisoner’s in an angered voice. He began to think about taking them hostage. That way they would have leverage against anyone who wanted to storm them. He knew that the police would try and tackle them while they had hostages. “And I think you’re going to be remaining with us.”

  “I’m sorry but I have a husband at home and I think he would get a little jealous if I stayed with you.”

  The next thing that Chloe saw was the prisoner run towards her with a pipe in his hand. She didn’t move and he struck her right in her side. Sue was considering doing something to help but she knew that Chloe knew what she was doing. Much to the surprise of the prisoner the pipe did strike her but it just moved her midsection and it looked like there was a dent that was caused by the pipe. As soon as he moved it out of the way her midsection reverted to what it had been before. He looked at her in surprise and she looked at him with a smile on his face. It was at this point that the prisoners realised that they were fighting two agents of Park Incorporated.

  “I see,” said Chloe. “This is how it’s gonna be.” She gave a sigh. “Don’t say that I didn’t warn you.”

  With that Chloe began to stretch herself and she even stretched her fist to an enlarged size. With one punch she knocked the prisoner back at the others. It was then that they realised that they were truly in trouble. A couple of them panicked and began to charge at them but Chloe just began to stretch her body out. One by one she began to wrap them up and as her body elongated it looked like she was more like a rubber band then an actual person. The fact that she could stretch herself as far as she wanted was fun for her and at least she was using her powers to help.

  There were still three prisoners left and rather than fighting they decided that it was best to run. They were stopped when Chloe stretched her right arm and began wrap it around the escaping prisoners. No sooner had they been secured the Sue clone began to multiply itself once again and using a small gun she shot each of the prisoners. This gun fired proton rounds but thankfully for the prisoners it was set to stun or else none of them would be living to see another day.

  When each of the prisoners were knocked out Chloe began to retract her body and each of the prisoners fell to the ground. Rather than leaving them there the Sue clones began to secure them in their cells. This left Chloe and one of the other clones to continue on to their designated vortex generator. They did meet a little bit of resistance on the way but nothing that either woman could truly handle.

  Elsewhere Agent Daniels was also making progress, he too was accompanied by one of the Sue clones and he did run into a couple of barricades but using his mighty strength he was able to break them without much effort. He would also run into a prisoner from time to time but he easily dealt with them. Each time a prisoner was knocked out Sue would multiply again and take the fallen prisoners back to their cells. Her abilities were especially coming to use in this situation.

  There was one moment where Agent Daniels did have to stop for a few moments. This was because they could see a prison guard lying on the ground. Quickly the Sue clone went down to it but without saying a word she looked up to Agent Daniels and shook her head. This did upset him somewhat as they were too late to save this unfortunate person. All that could be done for him was to take him out of the prison so that his family knew what had happened to him.

  The entire place seemed to be in chaos as there was no order. Both Agent Daniels and the Sue clone knew that most likely before they reached the vortex generator they would run into more dead bodies. They could only hope that the number would not be too high and that there were some people that could still be saved.

  There was even one prisoner who had been hiding just behind a wall. When he saw Agent Daniels he lunged at him with a knife and tried to stab him. He expected it to go into the chest of the agent and kill him. Instead the knife snapped as if it were made of paper, it was then that the prisoner realised who he was facing.

  “I don’t think you wanted to do that,” said Agent Daniels as he looked at the prisoner who was a scrawny man with spikey hair. He looked completely panicked and he expected to be given a superhuman punch but instead he felt himself get shot by the Sue clone. He felt a stunning surge of electricity run through his body. Only moments later the prisoner fell but at least he was still alive. “Thanks Sue.”

  “You’re welcome,” replied the Sue Clone. “Hopefully soon we’ll be finishing off this madness. I can’t help but think that all this destruction and chaos is depressing.” She multiplied again until there was an additional two of her. Her extra two clones picked up the unconscious prisoner and began to carry him back to a cell. With that the two agents carried on and they hoped that the rest of the mission would go smoothly.

  Outside the prison Jessica sat down on the ground and simply waited. She gave a sigh as boredom began to set in. She still thought that she wasn’t really needed in this mission and that she was just a glorified security guard. She didn’t even think that any of the prisoners would even attempt to get to this vortex generator since there were a lot of police and prison staff in between the prison and the generator.

  Jessica couldn’t help but think about her family back home. She had not seen them since morning and she did wonder if Dawn had missed her. She loved her family dearly, they were the most important things in her life.

  “Err Agent Snape?” said a somewhat timid voice. At first Jessica couldn’t see who was talking to her but as she looked down to the ground she could see a young man standing close to her. He had a uniform that showed that he was one of the prison guards. He had been injured in the riot but they were not life threatening. Normally he would have been sent back to Home but all the vortex generators were in lockdown to prevent any prisoner from escaping.

  “Yes,” replied Jessica. “Can I help you?” She had no idea why he had approached her and at first he thought that there was something wrong.

  “I-I was just wondering if you could sign this for me?” He had what seemed to be a pen and a piece of paper in his hand. He also seemed to be very nervous to be around her and it really showed.

  “Yeah sure but what’s it for?” She thought that it was some kind of important document that needed her immediate attention.

  “I-It’s for myself.” There was a pause for a moment. “I’m sorry I know that I’m not supposed to disturb you while you’re on a mission but it would mean a lot to me if you could give me your autograph. I’ve been a fan of yours for many years and I can’t believe that I’m meeting you in the flesh. I won’t keep you from your duties but I would really appreciate the autograph.”

  “Yeah sure, anything for a fan.” It was far from the first time that she had been asked for an autograph and she knew that it wouldn’t be the last. Unlike most other agents she would have some difficulties using a normal sized piece of paper and pen. Unlike the pens on Earth these pens could write down what a person was thinking. In the case of signatures each one was unique to a particular person which was almost impossible to replicate. As she grabbed the pen she had to be careful not to snap it but to her it was incredibly small. With her additional strength it made breaking the pen a high possibility. All she had to do was hold the pen over the paper and the pen did all the rest for her. Within the space of a second or two it had written her unique signature onto the paper for him. As soon as she was done she passed it back down to him. “There you go and I hope that you’re feeling better soon.” She gave him a pleasant smile so that he knew that she was genuine.

  “Thanks Agent Snape.” The man seemed to be extremely happy to have her autograph. He didn’t want to tell her that she helped him through puberty. He still owned many pictures of her both from recent and from many years ago. It did help that she aged at a very slow rate that made her stay beautiful for more than two centuries. He especially liked the nude pictures of her that she made for the company’s charity calendar along with many of the other agents. Unfortunately for him however her private parts had all been covered up. Needless to say the pictures had left little to the imagination.

  Back inside the prison Agent Rogers and another Sue clone were still making their way to the next vortex generator. There had been numerous obstacles in the way of the pair but with his teleportation abilities they had been able to get passed them with relative ease. There was even one point where a prisoner had grabbed the Sue clone from behind. Agent Rogers was just about to save her but the clone used a judo throw to protect herself. As soon as the prisoner was on the ground she multiplied herself once again until there were half a dozen of them. They surrounded the prisoner who then quickly surrendered once he realised that he was facing superpowered beings.

  Agent Rogers joked on how Sue was a one woman army but it didn’t get too much of a laugh. She had to remind them that they were on a mission so they had to keep going. Only the one clone went with Agent Rogers as the others made sure that the prisoner was secured. They did run into a few prisoners who wanted to get their hands on the vortex generator themselves and get back to Home. Around eight of them tried to attack Agent Rogers at once but he used his teleportation abilities to strike each one. Before any prisoner could strike him he would disappear again.

  It took only seconds for Agent Rogers to teleport to each prisoner and knock them out with a punch to a delicate part of their bodies. He had been taught where to strike a person to knock them out with a single punch. It had been too easy for him to teleport to each of them and knock them out before receiving any injury to his person. He had practiced such feats more times than he cared to remember.

  Sue was a little impressed with what she had seen but they didn’t feel like they had much time to celebrate. They still had a mission to complete and until it was done there was no reason for them to celebrate.

  It took the pair a few more moments to get to the vortex generator but they could already see a prisoner trying to use it. Unfortunately for him he didn’t have the knowhow to activate it and Agent Rogers just teleported to him and grabbed him before teleporting himself and the prisoner back to his original position. He teleported several more times and because the prisoner was not used to such teleportation jumps it knocked him out cold. He then held onto the prisoner as he reappeared right next to the Sue clone.

  “He won’t be causing us any problems,” said Agent Rogers with a small smile on his face. “Now my dear you don’t mind dealing with our friend.” The clone split into three and two of them carried the prisoner away. He was still amazed to see Sue multiply in the manner that she did, he could imagine what could happen if such an ability fell into the wrong hands. In fact any of the agents’ abilities could be devastating if a person with less morals than them got a hold of such power.

  “From the looks of it this place is now secured,” replied the remaining Sue Clone. She then lifted her VSC closer to her mouth. “Agent Daniels this is the Agent Grimm clone accompanying Agent Rogers. We have secured the VSC and are awaiting further orders.” At first there was no reply but it took a few moments before both of them heard a familiar voice coming through.

  “This is Agent Daniels,” replied Agent Daniels through the VSC. “All other vortex generators have been secured. Initiate stage two of our mission. Quell the riots and secure every prisoner in the facility. Not a single one is to be unaccounted for. I will instruct the police forces to assist us at this stage. Good luck agents and may your actions be true and just.”

  With that the clone standing right next to Agent Rogers began to multiply once again. She didn’t stop until there were two dozen of them protecting the vortex generator. This is what happened at the other secured vortex generators inside the prison. It allowed the other agents stop the riot while the Sue clones ensured that the generators remained secure. If they were even overwhelmed they could simply multiply themselves again until they once again had the numbers advantage.

  Not all of the prisoners had joined the riot. Some had seen that it was futile and instead remained inside their cells. One of these such prisoners was Jarvis who had been at the prison since his plans had failed five years earlier. His army of giantesses had been stopped when the agents of Park Incorporated had tracked down his base of operation and initiated a protocol that shrunk them all down to a few inches in size. Only one was immune from the protocol since she had been bigger and stronger than the other giantesses but she was soon defeated by Jessica and has since been in suspended animation.

  The shrunken giantesses had been placed inside a different, scaled down prison where they would be spending a lot of time. Even when they were freed there was no guarantee that their true sizes would be restored. Some of them had even accepted the fact that they were going to remain small forever and had come to terms with it. Some of the shrunken giantesses had even been reformed and when their release date came they would go back into society as law abiding citizens.

  Since coming to the prison Jarvis had more or less been a model prisoner. He mostly kept to himself and rarely interacted with the other prisoners. He felt that many of them would not truly understand what he was saying since he was more intelligent than them and most of them he considered to be brutes. He was more than happy to remain in his cell and simply allow his sentence to run its course. Unfortunately due to his actions he had earned himself a mandatory life sentence so the chances of him ever leaving the prison legally were extremely slim.

  Unfortunately for Jarvis he was not too popular with the other prisoners. Most of them disliked him because of his attitude towards them but for a select few it was more than that. For three prisoners in particular they especially hated him enough to want to cause him serious harm. One of the prisoners had lost his sister because of Jarvis, she was one of the women that had become a giantess and unfortunately for her she had been killed while attacking one of Home’s defence bases. He had been imprisoned when this had happened so he had not been able to say goodbye to her. Also because she was a giantess when she died her body had not shrunk down so giving her a proper funeral had been extremely difficult for his family.

  The trio saw this riot as the perfect opportunity to do what they wanted to Jarvis and get away with it. This event had not been planned and was simply taking advantage of the situation. Each of the three prisoners were hardened men who had been in more than one scrap in their time. They were led by a man who was simply called Ed, he was a large and intimidating man and despite popular belief he had been close to his sister and was still upset that she was gone. He didn’t blame the Home military for killing her, he blamed Jarvis because he was the one who convinced her to go along with it. He had turned her into what Ed considered to be a monster and that if it had not been for him his dear sister would still be alive.

  The cell block that held Jarvis had mainly been untouched by the riot. The vast majority of the cells were empty since those prisoners had decided to join the rioters in the hopes of simply causing mayhem. Jarvis just sat on a chair in his cell reading an article about what was supposed to be advanced robotics although he could see many faults. He knew that the riot would not last long and by taking no part he wouldn’t lose any of his privileges or advantages.

  At the start of the riot all the cell doors had been unlooked and for the prisoners waiting outside it was far too easy for them to storm in and grab Jarvis. Physically he was nothing remarkable so Ed’s two accomplices were more than capable of grabbing both of his arms and keeping him still. Jarvis tried to protest what was going on but his pleas fell onto deaf ears. He did try to struggle but all that got him was a strong punch in his face. It dislodged some of his teeth and he spat out some of his own blood. Ed grabbed Jarvis’s chin and made him look into his eyes.

  “Jean Winters,” said Ed with a lot of anger in his voice. “Do you recognise the name?” His anger was getting so out of control that he was only just able to keep it under wraps. “Well do you?”

  “Should I?” replied Jarvis who was truly confused. For this he received another punch to the face and he gave some cry of pain.

  “She was my sister, you turned her into a monster and then she was killed carrying out your plans. She was the only person who was good to me and you took her away from me.” Ed took something out of his pocket and Jarvis’s eyes widened as he realised that he had a sharpened object. It looked like something that had at one point been harmless but had been sharpened into a deadly weapon. “You took her away from me so I’m going to take something away from you.”

  “Please let’s be reasonable here.” He knew that he was in a lot of trouble and he was trying his best to get out of the situation. Unfortunately with none of his tools that he had previously relied on he was defenceless.

  Jarvis didn’t say another word as he felt the sharpened object get stabbed right into his chest and more specifically his heart. Not a single word came out of his mouth as he felt the pain and the warm feeling in his chest. The warm feeling was his own blood which was pouring out of his wound. Quickly the three prisoners fled as Jarvis fell to the ground. The last thing that went through his mind was that he had allowed three common crooks to get the better of him before his eyes closed for the last time.

  In an undisclosed location on Home a pod lay in a secret bunker that had not been disturbed for a few years. It was a fairly large pod with a well advanced computer right next to it. Both had been dormant for some time but with the events that took place on the asteroid the lights within the bunker switched on revealing that it was completely empty besides this single stasis pod. It was easily large enough to house a small complex.

  The computer right next to the pod began to start up. It was given one specific task by its creator and began to feed data and information into the pod that was right next to it. The process was like nothing that had ever been seen on Home before and as soon as it began the process was over.

  The stasis pod opened up and there was a wall of steam that came up from the opened pod that lasted for a few moments. Next a hand came out from the pod but rather than being made of flesh and blood it was completely made of metal. As the seconds went by more of this thing came out of the pod and there was some groaning sounds as it stood up for the first time in its life.

  This thing had a humanoid figure but was completely made out of metal and wiring. It stood roughly seven and a half feet tall with a shiny metallic surface. It had glowing green eyes and it had a small slot that made its mouth. The mouth couldn’t open at all and all along its body it had sensors that were too small to be seen by the naked eye. It looked down at its hands for a moment before looking forwards.

  “I have work to do,” said the Machine in a cold and unemotional voice.

Chapter 3: Buried Treasure by The Doctor

  It was late when Jessica eventually returned to her apartment after her mission had ended. Nothing particularly happened for her and she still felt that her involvement was unnecessary. All she did was sit by the industrial vortex generator and talk to a couple of the guards and cops. She didn’t mind talking to them but she would have preferred to have been home with her family.

  The agents had been able to quell the riot and with the help of the guards and cops were able to put an end to the rioting prisoners. Order had been restored but the prison had been badly damaged so many of the prisoners were transferred to other prisons around Home. Sadly a few prisoners and guards had died and at that time she had not received word on the death of Jarvis. She was disappointed to hear about the deaths but unfortunately there was not much that she could do.

  Jessica slowly opened the door to her apartment and sitting on a normal sized chair on a giant size table was her husband Tucker. He was watching a large television that Jessica had the scientists make for him for his birthday. They were able to pick up broadcasts from Earth and Tucker was just watching some of the highlights from the day’s football games in the English League. The moment he heard the door open he turned his head and saw his wife enter. He smiled at her as he saw her walking towards the table.

  “Hey honey how was work?” asked Tucker as he watched Jessica come to him. When she was close enough she placed her hand right next to him. He didn’t hesitate in climbing onto her hand. She then raised him up to her lips and gave him a kiss. It was a kiss unlike any human had ever felt before.

  “Hey Tucker,” replied Jessica. She had a small hint of disappointment in her voice as she spoke. “Sorry I’m late coming back but I had to go on that mission. There wasn’t even any point in me being there. All I did was sit around and have some guys oogling over me.” She gave a small sigh after she lifted him slightly higher so that she could see him better. “Has Dawn been behaving herself today?”

  “Well there was a little incident around lunch time but other than that she’s been fine.” Even though he was a fraction of Dawn’s size he was able to keep her somewhat in line but sometimes he needed Jessica to truly keep his daughter in line. She did ask where you were though.”

  “I’m sorry that I wasn’t there for her today but on my next day off I’ll take her out and we can spend some time together. With this job I don’t really get as much time with her as I should, I don’t want us to become distant.”

  “Dawn loves you Jessica, she even says you’re the best mommy on Home.” He began to chuckle a little and it did make Jessica feel better. “Have you eaten yet or are you going to make yourself something?”

  “I think I’ll have a quick snack and then maybe you can help me with a little something.” She gave him a small wink and it didn’t take Tucker too much brainpower to understand what she was talking about.

  Over the course of the next hour Jessica had a shower and made herself something small that would tie her over for a while. This gave Tucker enough time to finish watching the football before he made his way to the bedroom. He still had enough energy left within him for what was going to occur next.

  Eventually Jessica sat on her bed wearing a dressing gown and Tucker stood on the end. He was wearing some overalls and a red top. He didn’t wear any shoes and Jessica looked at him with anticipation.

  “Ok so all the work’s done for you Mrs Martel,” said Tucker as he looked up to his giant sized wife. “With parts and labour the grand total comes to two thousand credits.” He knew what was going to happen next but he was able to keep the act up. It was something that she liked.

  “Oh dear,” replied Jessica in a fake showing of surprise. “I don’t have that much money.” Her smile only grew as she slowly began to untie her dressing gown. “Maybe there’s another way that I can pay.” She had taken off her dressing gown until there was enough gone to see one of her breasts.

  “I think we can arrange something.” There was a smile on his face as well as he saw Jessica completely remove her dressing gown. All that she wore was a pair of tight red panties that looked to be too small for her. He could see every tone of her muscles and her impressive six pack. “Shall we get started?”

  “Wait those clothes simply won’t do.” Slowly she leant over to him and picked him up. “You’re just going to have to lose them.” Carefully she took off his overalls and any clothing that he had underneath until he was completely naked. She took a look at his penis and she pretended that she had never seen it before. “They sure make them big on Earth, but it seems that I’m too clothed for this.” With her free hand she slowly and seductively took off her panties revealing her vagina. She could already see Tucker’s penis was erect as he was very excited. “I forgot to tell you that there’s a cave with treasure inside, I’m sure that you can find it.”

  “Just show me the right way my queen.” He knew exactly what his wife was talking about as he felt himself be lowered. Within a matter of moments he found himself right in front of Jessica’s vagina. He took a quick look at it before he started to climb inside. “Looks pretty tight, I think it might be tight squeeze.” As he climbed inside he could feel the walls of Jessica’s vagina all around him as he pushed his body against it. He could hear her groaning in pleasure as he continued to climb inside. He was in darkness but he still felt warm and extremely close to his wife. “I can’t see any treasure in here.”

  “Keep going.” Her voice seemed very far and he hadn’t realised that she was now lying down. Her body was pumped up with so much sexual energy that everything around her ceased to exist as she was caught in the moment. “You’ll find it eventually.” She felt him continue to crawl inside and she felt him reach the point that made her reach her peak. She tried to keep her groans of pleasure quiet for the sake of Dawn and the neighbours but she was struggling to do this. “Oh yeah you’ve found it Tucker, you’ve found the buried treasure.” To the outside world Jessica was one of the strongest and most decorated agents at Park Incorporated and a giant sized powerhouse. In here however she was completely at the mercy of one man who like very few men before him made her feel truly special and in a way their goddess.

  She continued to groan in pain as she felt herself on the verge of cumming. She was so overtaken by what was happening that she couldn’t even mutter a single word. Like many times before Tucker was going to be on his own. He could hear what seemed to be rushing water coming towards him and he knew full well what was going to happen. He began to move out of Jessica’s vagina and he just hoped that he could do it this time before he was overcome at what was coming.

  As Tucker crawled backwards out of Jessica’s vagina he just hoped that he could get out in time. Although he enjoyed their sessions he didn’t want to get Jessica’s juices all over him. It had happened numerous times and it would take him hours to get himself fully clean. He just kept moving backwards until his legs were out and fairly quickly the rest of him came out of Jessica’s vagina as well but the sound of running water was getting louder with each passing moment.

  At the very last moment he was just able to get out from Jessica’s vagina but no sooner had he gotten himself out of the way Jessica cummed right there and then. She gave a cry of pleasure as she cummed and she gave a sigh of relaxation as soon as it was done. Tucker had just been able to get out of the way in time so this time thankfully for him he wasn’t covered in her juices. He could hear her breathing deeply before she sat up and looked down at him. She gave him a smile and she felt more awake than she did before, that was one upside to having sex with Tucker. It meant that she could skip sleeping and those extra hours awake allowed her to do things that she felt were important. Still she sometimes just liked to sleep with her husband.

  “That was fantastic Tucker,” said Jessica as she looked down at her husband. She could also just about see some of her own cum on the sheets. Her large breasts did block most of her view of this but she knew that it was there. “Oh poo, it looks like I’ll have to change these sheets again.”

  “Can you try not to cum every time we have sex?” replied Tucker as he waited for her to lower her giant hand to him.

  “Oh Tucker you know I can’t do that.” She gave him a playful giggle as she picked him up. No sooner had she done this she lay back and placed her normal sized husband on her breast. She made sure that he was far away from her nipple just in case of any accidents. “When I get in the mood like that there’s just no stopping it.”

  “I guess so but you’re not getting bored of me are you?” That was one thing that he feared. He was getting older while his wife still remained young. He knew that if he lived with her for the rest of his life to her she would barely aged a year. “You don’t want to trade in for a younger model.”

  “Of course not silly.” She ran her finger through his head and it was a show of affection on her part. “I don’t think that I could ever be bored of you Mr Martel.” She gave him another little giggle. “I can’t believe such a little man can make me feel like such a woman. Did you want to go again?”

  “I wish I could I really do but I am absolutely knackered. Besides I think you’ve had enough for one night.”

  “I guess you’re right.” There was some disappointment in her voice but she already knew that the chances of them going again was unlikely on this night. “It is a good thing that I don’t grow every time we have sex unlike the first time.” She did laugh a little as she joked. “If I did I would be as big as the planet right now.”

  “And if you became pregnant every time you could Dawn would be having a new brother or sister every few months.” They both did laugh at this but Tucker was very tired after having sex. He didn’t want to admit it but he was getting older and the energy that he once had was beginning to diminish.

  “You’re not thinking of trading me in for a younger model are you?” He said this more as a joke than a serious question. He could see his wife giggling a little and the moment in her chest caused him to move slightly.

  “Of course not, well unless someone really sweeps me off my feet.” She laughed again as she joked. “But seriously Tucker you know I wouldn’t do that to you. We made a commitment to one another and darn it I’m going to keep my side.” She then lifted her arm and tensed her muscles. “And you’re not bothered about my muscles right? I know that some men are turned off by women with muscles.” It was true that she was more muscular than when they first met but she didn’t look to be overly muscular as he had seen with some female bodybuilders.

  “You’re absolutely fine my dear, I know that if there’s a jar which I can’t open I know who to turn to.” He was still naked and normally he would have been cold but since he was lying against Jessica’s warm skin it kept him warm.

  “There’s just one other thing I’m want your opinion on.” She stroked the top of his head again in a sign of affection.

  “Yeah what’s that?” He was genuinely curious at what his wife was going to ask him. Deep inside something was telling him that it might be something that could affect them for the rest of their lives.

  “I’ve had the same hairstyle for a while so I was thinking about having a haircut. I might have it quite a bit shorter than I normally have. You wouldn’t mind me having shorter hair would you?”

  “Of course not, even if you were bald I still wouldn’t mind.”

  “In that case I’ve been thinking about going completely bald for a good long while.” She had a large smile on her face as she wanted to see what he said next.

  “Let’s not be too hasty.” He knew that she was only joking but he was true to his word, even if she was bald he would still love her. He did begin to yawn as his fatigue began to get the better of him. Jessica could tell that he was tired so she placed him back on the bed and gave him a pair of his pyjamas. Tucker was going to bathe himself in the morning and as soon as he was changed he climbed into his side of the bed. He was able to lift the sheet and there was a normal size pillows there waiting for him. “What are you going to do now?” He could see Jessica putting her bra and panties on along with some throw-on clothes that she wore when just sitting around.

  “I don’t know, I’ll think of something,” replied Jessica. She was too full of energy to even consider going to sleep and she did lean over and give him a kiss. “Sleep tight my Special Little Guy.”

  “And don’t work too hard my Big Friendly Giantess.” They both smiled at each other before Jessica left the room. Even though they had been married for a few years and been dating even longer they still were madly in love with one another. She liked the nickname that he had given her and as she left she switched off the light so that he could go to sleep. He had another busy day ahead of him.

  Before going along with any of her nightly activities Jessica did quickly check on Dawn to find her asleep. After one quick kiss Jessica left her little sweetie to sleep as she went off to do a little bit of work.

  Jessica had a bit of paperwork that she needed to fill in and take back to work in a couple of days but she wanted to get it out of the way. It was probably the most boring part of the job, she would love nothing more than to be constantly in the field but with every mission that was completed she needed to complete the corresponding paperwork so that it could be filed away.

  It took Jessica a couple of hours to complete and she still felt full of energy. To compensate this she tried to do some exercises to burn off the extra energy and help keep her in shape. She did this while she had her large TV on which like Tucker’s smaller TV was receiving transmissions from Earth. Through this she was able to watch many shows which included both fiction and non-fictional. She did like watching shows about rich people in a couple of key areas of the United States. She found their personalities to be a bit flat but she did find it enjoyable for them to have confrontations over things that she felt were very petty. She was just glad that Tucker wasn’t like that.

  She even tried to watch some sports that Tucker would watch, particularly football, American football and Formula One. Tucker had tried to explain the rules for the first two but she did get a little confused from time to time as she watched. For Formula One that was a pretty easy one to understand since it was just purely a race with the basic concept that the first person over the finishing line was the winner.

  Jessica would also try to watch some science fiction programs but to her they were science fact so the entertainment value was not there unlike normal human beings. Where a human saw someone using a device to teleport they would see it as something amazing while Jessica and the people of Home saw it every day so it was nothing special.

  One thing that Jessica did enjoy watching was some of the old science fiction B movies on this channel that she found. She found everything in these films hilarious not just because to her the technology which was supposed to be hi-tech was actually primitive to her. It was also because she could tell that the effects in them were very cheesy. In one particular film she even saw one of the actors fall over in the background. She would have to keep the noise down so that she didn’t wake her family up. She had done that a few times in the past and it was never nice.

  After the night’s B film was over there was a show about a fancy hair salon in Los Angeles and the numerous clientele that included many big named actors and models. Normally Jessica wouldn’t really watch it but one of the hairdressers in the show had an uncanny resemblance to her friend Alicia. It made her remember the times that they spent together and how Alicia did her hair. Over the last two centuries many, many people had cut and styled her hair but she felt that no one could do it better than her best friend. Not a day went by when she didn’t think of the woman who helped her gain the courage that she needed to reach the goals that she had achieved.

  Meanwhile in the undisclosed bunker that had once been owned by Jarvis, his creation stood exactly where it had emerged from its pod. For the last several minutes it had been going through numerous internal tests on its body. Its structure was made out of an alloy of Jarvis’s own creation which was stronger than any metal known the Home science. He would have mass produced it to create an army of these machines but the alloy was so difficult to create and the materials were so rare that Jarvis had even struggled to make enough for this unit alone.

  The power source of the machine was like having a miniature reactor within itself similar to the one that had been at Layfield Power Station two centuries prior. Rather than the enormous reactors of history the reactor within this machine was no bigger than a baseball but could generate almost ten times more power. Since it was a renewable source of energy it meant that the unit would not need an outside force to recharge it. It also allowed the machine to unleash energy attacks that could be devastating.

  There was one thing that the machine was carrying out at that moment in time. It was reviewing footage of Jessica in action on numerous missions and other activities. Jarvis had created a squad of tiny robots, no bigger than a fly which monitored Jessica’s training and activities. It would record all of her moves and combat skills before studying to find her strengths and weaknesses.

  From the data that the machine had it could see that Jessica was indeed a formidable opponent and her intense training over the last five years had only increased her strength and skills. Even without its high artificial intelligence it could see that Jessica was not going to be easy to kill.

  There was one thing that the machine did after reviewing all of the data was to sort it all out and see which was useful and which wasn’t. It was going to be a lengthy process and it knew that with enough planning a preparation it would be able to face Jessica and effectively kill her.

  It stopped its process when its sensors detected that someone was coming. Rather than investigating the disturbance it just stayed where it was and waited for this person to come to them. He needed to wait a few moments before a relatively short man came. He was a roundly man with short brown hair and a thick beard. He wore light clothing and there was some amount of surprise when he saw the robot standing there. His surprise was at the appearance of the machine and not the fact that it was actually there. He had been expecting it but he didn’t know exactly how to approach it. He walked carefully towards it just in case the worst were to happen.

  “Err hi,” said the man in a relatively nervous voice. The machine didn’t even turn to look at him as it continued what it was doing.

  “Hello Doctor Newman,” replied the robot without even moving its head to look at it. This brought a chill down Doctor Newman’s spine.

  “You know who I am?” There was much surprise in his voice but at least he could skip the introductions.

  “My creator hired you to assist me in my primary objective.” Its voice was cold and calculating as if every single word was thought out thoroughly before it was muttered. “When my creator ceased to function you were notified and you were paid handsomely to assist me in any way I saw fit or else you would also be exterminated.”

  “Oh well that makes introductions that much shorter.” He tried to make a bit of a joke out of all this to try and calm himself down but the machine showed no emotion whatsoever. It was very creepy. “Since I’m here is there anything you would like me to start? Maybe backing up memory core?”

  “That will not be necessary. Any attempt to copy my memory will cause me to have a fatal shutdown. Another failsafe installed by my creator so that my artificial intelligence can’t be copied or compromised.”

  “Well I could just stand here and bounce a ball.” This was just another of his jokes and it was the only thing that was keeping him sane at that point. He knew that this machine could easily kill him where he stood.

  “No I do have a task for you. I need you to located and acquire a list of materials that are essential to my objective.” It was bone chilling just how emotionless the machine was and it didn’t move at all. People normally made some kind of minor movements, even when they were relaxing but this machine didn’t do that. “You have seven days to find me these materials and return them here. The creator has left you a sizable stash of money for you to purchase them if need be.”

  “Ok now we’re getting somewhere. And what should I call you? Boss, leader, governor?”

  “Omega will suffice.” He still stayed absolutely still as if it were a statue. It was unnerving for anyone watching.

  “Why that name?”

  “It is what my creator wanted to name me. There is no reason to it that I can compute but it will achieve its primary purpose.”

  “O-K.” He paused for a moment which Omega barely seemed to notice. “And that list you mentioned.”

  “You will find it located in a print out from the computer by my pod. It is essential that you retrieve each of these items and in the fasted time possible. I cannot fail in my creator’s final wishes.”

  “Just to remind me exactly what I’m doing tell me what is your mission.” He thought that it was a little stupid that he didn’t fully know what Omega’s plans were. He had just agreed to help Jarvis in whatever scheme he had and he would be paid handsomely for it. After that he was pretty much kept in the dark.

  “It is simple. My objective is to terminate the life of Agent Jessica Snape by any means necessary. I do not know the reason behind my creator’s wish but he programmed me to carry it out and that is exactly what will happen.”

  Doctor Newman didn’t know exactly why Jarvis had wanted Jessica dead like this. She had not been involved in his capture and all she did was fend off the other giantesses. Her fight with Tamsin was probably the most significant thing that she had done during the crisis although the serum that created the giantesses was based on her DNA. He figured that Jarvis had created and programmed Jarvis before his initial plan had begun and he figured that if he were to fail that Jessica would be the primary cause.

  “Thanks for that,” said Doctor Newman as he made his way towards the computer which was right next to the capsule which had held Omega. He saw that a list had indeed been printed off and he picked it up to take a look at it. He was surprised to see some of the objects that were on the list. Some of them he didn’t think that he would be able to get in a million years. “Wow wait you expect me to get all of this?”

 “Affirmative.” Although Doctor Newman had moved to another location for a few moments Omega didn’t even turn to look at it.

  “But how am I supposed to get all of this? I don’t have that kind of power and some of these are locked under more security than Park Incorporated.”

  “That is a problem which you must find a solution for. I would advise you to begin soon or else you will miss the deadline.”

  Doctor Newman stood there for a moment in some disbelief but he eventually moved away so that he could begin his search for the items required which included a few different chemicals and a rare metal. He didn’t think that he had a chance of finding any of them but he knew that the price of failure was most likely going to be his own demise. He could only hope that he could use his own intelligence to get what was needed. One thing that Doctor Newman couldn’t figure out was exactly why Omega needed these particular items. Although some of them were indeed rare they didn’t seem to be all that useful.

  Omega just stood where it was and continued to re-watch the files of Jessica in its memory core. If it was possible Omega would even be impressed with her but this was something that it couldn’t do. Despite its artificial intelligence it had no emotions although one particular talent which was written into its coding was that it could learn from the environment around it and from anyone it came across.

Chapter 4: Need For Teamwork by The Doctor

  A month passed and nothing of any real interest had taken place at Park Incorporated. After ending the prison riot things had gone back to normal. It was one routine day after another as the agents went through missions and training exercises. Jessica was no different as she was going through another training session but this time she was an instructor rather than training herself.

  Under her watch she had three junior agents. One of them was Junior Agent Anderson and the others were newbies like her. The second trainee was a young man named Junior Agent Hammond who was a tall man with a relatively skinny frame. He had fair hair and brown eyes along with a slightly crooked nose. He had the ability to manipulate water in ways that were almost unheard of. He had a lot of potential but for the moment he was a novice. The final trainee was a young woman named Junior Agent Lister who had the ability to create three dimensional holographic images. She was a woman of colour and she was relatively short with long hair and what many would consider to be a nice figure. Each of them had only recently been given their powers so they were still learning and it would take a few of them a long time to master their abilities.

  Jessica too looked a little different. She still wore the white uniform that she had been wearing for some years but she had also cut her hair. It was not long anymore or wavy and this time was cut much shorter. It was just short of reaching her shoulders and she had it straightened as well. She was just trying out the new look but as she loomed over the trainees in the training room she truly looked like a goddess before them. Hammond was a little intimidated by her and although everyone knew that she was a gentle giantess he knew that it was somewhat likely that an accident could occur.

  For now the training room was plain as no real program had been activated. For this session there was no need for it, instead the basic training room was all that was needed. Even so there was still a scientist in the control room who would watch and document everything that was done.

  “Ok guys the objective of this training sessions is very simple,” said Jessica as she looked down at the trainees. They were some distance away from her so that they weren’t in her dreaded blind spot. “All you have to do is to get from this side of the training room to the other. One rule is that all of you must reach it or else the whole group will fail the session. There is also going to be a three minute time limit so you better not waste any time.” The trainees found this odd since it would probably take them seconds to get to the other side of the room. “Your time starts now!”

  The trainees started off from their positions and quickly made their way towards the other side of the room. They didn’t think it was going to be all that difficult since it was only a short run but as soon as they reached where Jessica was standing she slammed her foot right in front of them. This caught them by surprise as they jumped back for the moment. They all looked up at Jessica and she had a stern look upon her face. She knew that to be an effective teacher she had to be somewhat tough on her trainees and she knew not to go overboard with her strictness.

  “Oh and I forgot to mention,” said Jessica as she crouched down. “It’s my objective to make sure that you don’t get across.”

  At a speed faster than anyone anticipated Jessica’s hand came down and grabbed Junior Agent Lister before standing back up to her full height. The other junior agents seemed to ignore what was going on and just ran to the other side of the room. Jessica didn’t try to stop them but while she had Lister in her hand she didn’t need to stop them to ensure that they failed the exercise.

  It only took the other junior agents to get to the other side of the room. At first they didn’t realise that Lister had not reached the other side. She was still in the hand of Jessica who didn’t intend to let go of her until the exercise had finished. The pair looked over at Jessica who stared back at them for a few moments before making a point that she was holding Lister.

  “I have your teammate,” said Jessica. She did make sure that Lister was perfectly safe in her hand. The last thing that she wanted to do was harm her captive. “Remember unless all three of you reach that wall none of you will pass this exercise.”

  The two junior agents realised that the only way that they could get Lister across to the wall was to make Jessica let go of her. They knew that it would be a difficult challenge, they had heard rumours about Jessica’s strength and fortitude so making her let go of Lister was going to be difficult.

  Rather than working together Anderson and Hammond ran towards her and they weren’t sure exactly what they were going to do. Anderson wanted to use her intangibility powers to try and phase Lister out of Jessica’s hand but it was obviously out of her reach. Hammond just wanted to blast Jessica with water until she let go but for now he wasn’t very competent with his powers so when he tried to blast her it had minimal effect. To her it was like being sprayed by a weak water pistol.

  Instead of fighting them Jessica just stood up and took a few steps back. This created a bit more room between her and the junior agents. It also wasted a bit of time and she knew that time would run out very soon. Her only objective was to make sure that they didn’t succeed and she could already see faults in what the junior agents were doing. She could see massive room for improvement.

  The two junior agents ran towards where Jessica had moved to but before they could get close she slammed her foot on the ground making them stop in their tracks. Lister was in a somewhat panicked mood while she was in Jessica’s hand. She had never been handled like this before and she didn’t realise that Jessica knew exactly what she was doing and that Lister was in no danger.

  “Time!” stated Jessica. This was a clear indication that the time limit had expired and that the training session had come to an end. She placed Lister on the ground next to her fellow junior agents who had also stopped what they were doing. She didn’t have a very happy face as she knelt down and crossed her arms. “Now can either one of you tell me why you failed the exercise?”

  “Because you made it hard,” replied Junior Agent Hammond. He wasn’t happy with what had just happened.

  “Yes I did make it hard but if it were easy you wouldn’t learn anything.” She gave a sigh. “Even if it were hard you still could have succeeded if you had used one advantage that you had over me.” She gave another pause to see if any of the junior agents realised what she was talking about. “The answer to your problem was teamwork. You call worked as individuals rather than one unit and in the field that could get you hurt or worse. Only by using teamwork could you have any hope of succeeding. Hammond rather than using your powers to attack me you should have used them to more effective means, Anderson could have phased Lister out of my hand if she could reach. Your water blasts could have propelled her up to my hand. Anderson, you should have realised this when you figured out that you couldn’t reach my hand. You could have used that to your advantage but instead you squandered it. And finally Lister, just because I had you in my hand didn’t mean that you were defenceless, you have power of your own and you could have used it to create your own escape. Only working as a team do you have a chance.”

  “How did we stand a chance against you?” replied Junior Agent Lister as she felt that the exercise was impossible.

  “I told you, through teamwork. “Only through that could you have any chance of success, You might think that I’m some kind of all-powerful being but believe me there are agents more powerful than me and if I were to face a team I wouldn’t stand much of a chance. You three could have completed this exercise if you had worked together. An agent may be powerful but as a team they are truly unstoppable. Because you didn’t succeed I want you to go and do theory work for the next hour on the importance of teamwork. After that we can give the exercise another try.”

  The junior agents sighed and they wanted to complain but they knew that their complaints would fall on deaf ears. All they could do was give another sigh as they walked off towards another of the training rooms. This time rather than physical exercises taking place there it was reserved only for the theory work. On Jessica’s instruction there were already exercises on teamwork present when they arrived and they had to sit down and go through it in its entirety.

  A part of Jessica did feel guilty about not going easy on them in the training exercise but she knew that if she was soft she wouldn’t be helping anyone. She did want to see them succeed and she knew that the only way that this could happen is if she was stern with them. Everything that they were learning could save their lives and the lives of others one day. She felt that it was too important to go easy on them.

  She also had some free time on her hands so she decided to take a break. There was an area of the complex where she could sit down and relax for a few minutes. She had been working for several hours and she really needed a rest. As she sat down she was used to brushing her hair back but as she did she remembered that it was now shorter than before so it would take a bit of time to get used to it.

  The area that she was in was commonly used by agents to have a rest and there were refreshments already there. Unfortunately there were no refreshments that would satisfy her but she did bring her own from home which she used. She was drinking a large canister of juice and eating a cake which was nothing more than a snack.

  “Hey Jess,” said a female voice. Jessica began to look around but at first she couldn’t see anyone. Then she looked down by her right side and saw what looked to be a tiny speck on the ground.

  “Hey Jenny,” replied Jessica as she brought her hand down to the ground. She made sure that her fingertip was right next to the ground for the tiny woman to climb onto. When she had finished Jessica carefully lifted her up and brought her up to her eye so that she had a clearer view of her good friend. To anyone not used to the pair they would think it impossible that a person who was only a few inches tall could communicate to someone who was around one hundred and fifty feet in height. Thanks to Jessica’s above average hearing and Jenny’s louder voice such a thing was possible. “What’s up?”

  “Nothing much. Just been on a mission and now I’m just having a bit of down time. What have you been doing today?”

  “Just training some of the junior agents. Unfortunately they still have a long way to go.” She took a quick sip using her free hand before she continued talking. “They’re not working as a functioning unit yet and in the field if they’re not careful it could get one of them serious hurt or worse.”

  “Oh come on Jess they can’t be that bad. Everyone has to start somewhere and they’ll learn in time. When I have Junior Agents I make sure that they know everything they need for the field and no exceptions.” Jessica knew exactly what Jenny was talking about. It was no secret that Jenny was extremely strict when it came to training the Junior Agents. Despite the fact that she was only a few inches tall she could still be very intimidating. She knew that she definitely wouldn’t want Jenny as her drill sergeant. One thing that Jenny did notice was that she had changed her hairstyle. “Nice hair Jessica, I don’t think I’ve ever seen it that short before.”

  “Thanks and I thought I could do with a change. Tucker and Dawn really like it so I think I might keep it for a while at least. At least now I don’t have to worry about tying it back for missions.”

  “Oh yeah how is Dawn anyway?” Jenny was genuinely curious about Dawn since she did love her as if she were her own niece. Dawn would even sometimes call her Aunt Jenny although she did have some difficulties seeing her.

  “She’s fine right now. I’m going to be starting her in school soon.”

  “That might be difficult for you Jessica. One of the hardest thing a new mother has to do is sending their kids to school for the first time.”

  “It won’t be that difficult.” She was trying to put on a brave face but there was some sense to Jenny’s words.

  “Don’t kid yourself Jessica. Your little princess will be under the supervision of people that you don’t really know and she will be interacting with kids her own age, probably for the first time. It can be quite scary for someone like Dawn and I know the last thing you want is to see her upset.”

  “It’ll be fine don’t worry.” Jessica was telling this more to herself than to Jenny. She had been worried about sending Dawn to school, not really for the safety of Dawn but for everyone else. There was no doubt that Dawn would be the biggest and strongest person there and if she wasn’t careful someone might get hurt. She had always told Dawn to be careful around other people due to her size. The giant little girl had taken in her mother’s advice but on more than one occasion she had almost injured her father or anyone who was trying to supervise her. “Dawn knows that’s she’s bigger than everyone else and I’ve taught her to be careful.”

  “I hope you’re right I really do.” Jenny was showing concern and Jessica was glad to have someone like her not just as a fellow agent but also as a friend although there was little chance that they would be able to swap clothing.

  “Anyway how are you? I’ve heard that you’ve actually hooked up with someone and for once it is not just for sex.”

  “Well a girl’s gotta settle down sometime.” She gave Jessica a smile. “I was telling you that I was waiting for the right man to sweep me off my feet. Well I think I’ve found him and the fact that he has certain advantages does help.” Both women giggled a little at her joke. “But still I think I truly have met the man for me. He doesn’t think I’m fragile because of my size and he seems to genuinely care for me. I don’t know if this is fate or if I’ve just gotten extremely lucky.”

  “Hopefully he is the man that you say he is.” She had an evil smile on her face. “Tell him if he breaks your heart I’ll break him.” Her tone of voice suggested that she was joking and didn’t genuinely mean what she was saying. This made both of them giggle a little and it just showed how close they were despite the enormous size difference.

  “Oh you won’t have to do that. I can break his heart from the inside.” This got another giggle from the both of them and it could be disturbing for someone listening if they weren’t in on the joke. Moments later the laughter died down and the pair knew that they would have to cut the conversation a little shorter than they would have liked. “Anyway I’ve still got some work to do so you don’t mind just putting me down?”

  “I can carry you if you want.” Her tone of voice had returned to normal and she did show some concern. “It’s certainly going to be faster than walking.”

  “Nah I’m fine but thanks for the offer anyway.”

  With that Jessica lowered her extremely tiny friend towards the ground and slanted her finger slightly so that Jenny could get off safely. She watched as Jenny moved away and she was surprised to see just how fast she could move. It was easy to think that because Jenny was so small that it would take her a long time to get from A to B. She was one of the fastest agents in comparison to their body sizes. Only the agents who were gifted with super speed could move faster than her in comparison to their body size.

  Jessica finished off the rest of her break before getting back up and going back to work. At least for her today was going to be a relatively short day so she could go home earlier and see her daughter and husband. She only hoped that something didn’t happen to prevent her from going home.

  For the next couple of hours Jessica went through her work which included a small bit of training and even a routine mission to a planet just to give it a test. This planet was mainly covered in lush jungles with inhospitable deserts on its equator. There was some activity going on there that Park Incorporated wanted to monitor. They weren’t sure if they needed to step in yet to prevent a near cataclysmic event from taking place.

  The trip did somewhat remind her of when she used to take Tucker with her when he was strictly under her supervision. She knew that he would make some kind of comment about the planet which would make her laugh. He would want to do some exploring since he would be the first human on this planet. If his own people knew how many planets he had visited they would probably hold him higher regard than Earth’s most infamous astronauts. Alas this was an accolade that had eluded him.

  Just before Jessica planned to travel back through the vortex she felt a sharp pain on the back of her neck. To a normal person it would have felt that they were stung by some kind of insect. That was however impossible for her since she was too big for any insect to sting her and without giving much thought she turned around to see three small drone like objects flying a few metres away from her.

  This caused Jessica some confusion since there was no intelligent life on this planet and the closest planet to this one which had intelligent life was too far for their technology to reach. She was just about to speak when all three of the drones began firing at her. She quickly brought her arms up to her face so that she could try and protect herself but she could feel the shots striking her body. They were not causing any damage since the laser like bullets were not strong enough to cause her any real harm. It was the same as if someone was simply taping her.

  It took her a few moments to get over her confusion before she moved forwards to attack the drones. Went to swat them away as if they were insects but she was surprised with how fast they could move. They were able slip through the spaces of her fingers and they continued to fire again. None of the attacks were hurting her at all they were still an annoyance for her. She just wanted to get rid of them as soon as she could.

  Jessica moved back a few steps before extending her arms again to try and swat them away. This time however one drone wasn’t fast enough to get out of the way and it was destroyed the instant that her large and powerful hand came into contact with it. Immediately it broke up into pieces and fell to the ground.

  If the other drones knew what had just happened they didn’t show it. They were just firing at Jessica but one thing that she found odd was that they were firing at different parts of her body. She had no idea why they were doing this but she was still strong enough to withstand them without really getting hurt.

  Before Jessica could attack again a canister of gas was fired at her head and it ignited mid-air to create a cloud of fog that she couldn’t see through. As she breathed in the gas it caused her to cough uncontrollably. It took her longer than she would have liked to admit to blow away the gas. When she blew it was like a hurricane was coming through and the gas soon dissipated.

  As soon as Jessica’s vision was back she prepared herself for another attack but she was surprised to see that the drones were gone. She had no idea where they were and she frantically looked around for any sign of them. Unfortunately for her there were none and as she looked down she couldn’t even see the debris of the drone that she had destroyed. This was all extremely confusing for her but suddenly she heard a beeping sound. She looked at the VSC device on her wrist and the beeping sound indicated that there was an incoming transmission. Quickly she pressed down on one of the devices many buttons and brought it close to her mouth.

  “Agent Snape can you hear me?” asked a voice that came from the VSC device. It was one of the scientists who was monitoring her mission.

  “Yes I can hear you,” replied Jessica as she took a few breaths. “You won’t believe what just happened to me.”

  “What happened? We lost your signal there for a minute or so there.” There seemed to be some concern in the voice of the scientist.

  “I was attacked and I don’t mean by the local life forms. Something if significant technology attacked me and now they’re gone.”

  “That is strange. There was no indication that you were being attacked before we lost your signal. It must have taken place during the period that we couldn’t monitor you. Do you have any idea what attacked you?”

  “They seemed to be drones but I was able to destroy one of them. They attacked me and then escaped me. I don’t know how they got here or where they went but whatever they were here for I think they got it.”

  “Its best you return to HQ immediately. Abandon the rest of your mission and return as soon as possible. HQ out.”

  The device went silent as the conversation had come to an end. She was more confused than ever but she could understand that it was best for her to return to headquarters. She had completed roughly half of her mission but as commanded she would have to leave the rest and complete it at a later time.

  Jessica pressed another button on her VSC device and mere moments later a vortex large enough for her opened. She didn’t hesitate in stepping through it and she felt the familiar feeling that she felt when travelling through the vortex. She was still very confused with everything that had happened. She thought that it could have been possible that the drones were some kind of defence mechanism that was put there by a race of beings many, many years ago. It would explain their sudden appearance but not their disappearance. It was hurting her head just thinking about it.

  Meanwhile in the undisclosed location the two remaining drones appeared and they landed on the ground right next to the figure that was Omega. It felt indifferent when it saw that one of the drones had been destroyed but it still had its data. It picked up one of the drones and almost in an instant it transferred all the data contained on the drone back into itself. It was the final piece of data that it needed.

  It was at that moment that Doctor Newman entered the area. He seemed to be out of breath and there was some sweat on his brow. He had not had a shave or a haircut in the last month so he had some relatively thick facial hair. The only reason why he was still there was because he was still some use to Omega. The man had completed the task that Omega had given him even though it almost got him killed. He was now wanted by several law agencies on Home but not to Park Incorporated since nothing he stole belonged to them. A couple of the items he had acquired through legal means while some of them he had to break the law. If not for his own intelligence he would have been caught relatively quickly.

  Doctor Newman had just been carrying out a few more tasks that Omega had given him and these included the material that he had helped acquire. He had given instructions on how to construct the items into what Omega wanted. It had taken him some time but he had just finished what he had been tasked to do.

  “You’re back,” said Omega although he didn’t turn to look at Doctor Newman at all. This creeped the man out somewhat but he was able to keep his cool. “Were you able to finish the task I set you?”

  “Yes I did,” replied Doctor Newman as he was still somewhat trying to catch his breath. “Everything is in order.”

  “For someone who is not of my calibre you have done well. I can now see that my creator was wise in picking you.”

  “But you can’t be seriously considering using those things.” There was some distress in his voice as he spoke. “Do you know how many people could be killed?”

  “Affirmative but if everything goes to plan they will not be needed. My primary objective is to destroy Agent Snape by any means necessary. If that requires the deaths of those that you would deem innocent bystanders then it must be done. Your role in this is pivotal and you have been well rewarded for this and will continue to receive future rewards upon completion of Agent Snape’s destruction.”

  “That’s the thing I don’t really want to see Agent Snape get destroyed. I might not be too particularly fond of her but I still don’t think that she should die.”

  “That is unfortunate.” Omega needed no time to process what had it had just heard. “Of course that means that you will have to be terminated so that you cannot compromise what is being set in motion.”

  “Did I say that I didn’t want to see Agent Snape dead?” He began to laugh nervously as he took back what he had just said. “I mean let’s go and kill the bitch.” He hoped that this would save his life but he couldn’t tell how Omega would react since he showed absolutely no body language at all.

  “Good, now I have all the data that I require. It is time to ensure that my creator’s final plan comes to fruition!”

Chapter 5: Phase One by The Doctor

  Over the course of the next few days Jessica had to explain what happened on her previous mission over and over again to various different people. Every aspect of her story was thoroughly investigated since Park Incorporated wanted to make sure that their operations on that distant planet hadn’t been compromised. All records that they had showed that there was no intelligent life at all on the planet and the closest planet with some advanced technology didn’t have the means to reach that planet. It was all very confusing for those involved but most of all for Jessica.

  She even went as far as to allowing Agent Carpenter to dive into her memories of what took place just to prove that she wasn’t making up the entire event. The company didn’t recognise the drones, it didn’t match anything that belonged to any military or public companies so it meant one of two things. It either meant that another species had somehow sent them there or they were from Home but from a person that they had yet to come across.

  Two people that Jessica didn’t tell was Tucker and Dawn. She didn’t want to worry either of them since she knew how worried Tucker would get about her. She told him time and time again that she was more than capable of looking after herself but he still thought that one day she might face someone or something that even she couldn’t handle. She did find his concerns quite cute and she also thought that it was funny that someone who was so much smaller than her could be worried about her taking care of herself. For Dawn she was none the wiser and was just happy to see her mother whenever she could. Numerous times she had told her mother that when she grew up she wanted to be just like her.

  On this particular day Jessica was once again working but rather than being on a mission or completing some training she was taking part in a charity event at a local children’s hospital. She was there with Agent Daniels and Rogers helping to raise money and also allow the kids to be around people who they looked up to.

  Many of the agents even had action figures that they could buy and play with. Some of these figures would even replicate their superhuman abilities, for example Chloe’s figure could stretch just like she could but unfortunately not to her limits. The figures would be released in waves with around half a dozen figures per wave. In one particular wave each action figure came with a bonus Jessica part like an arm or a leg. If every figure in the wave was bought the owner would be able to build their own giant figure of Jessica. Although her size was not to scale since the regular figures were around six inches tall and her figure stood at just over a foot it was still much taller than the regular figures. This made it still show that Jessica was a giantess.

  Many of the kids at the hospital owned such figures although not many of them had collected the entire wave to build the Jessica figure. Nonetheless they were still happy with the ones that they had. It was mainly the boys that had these figures although there were some toys out there for girls. The proceeds from the sales was split into two, half of them would go into Park Incorporated’s R&D department while the other went to charitable ventures such as this hospital. The agents didn’t mind this since the money was going to a good cause and they were already making a decent wage at the company.

  Jessica stood outside of the hospital with her hand opened up as if she was holding someone. There was no one in her hand but she only had to wait a few moments before Agent Rogers appeared out of nowhere. He had a young boy with him and the boy looked in awe at the face of Jessica. She gave him a pleasant smile and despite her size he was not afraid of her, in fact she was his favourite agent.

  “Hi there,” said Jessica in a pleasant voice. “I’m so glad I could meet you, I’ve heard that you’re being a brave boy.” The boy was very shy and just nodded at her. “That’s good, the doctors are doing everything to make you feel better again. You’ll be able to go home and be with your family and friends again. I know that being in a hospital might be scary but believe me the men and women who run it are some of the nicest people you could ever meet. Maybe when you’re better we can see each other again. Would you like that?” He nodded at her again but his shyness prevented him from speaking. “Good, now I’ve heard you’ve got some treatment to get back to, it was really fun meeting you and I can’t wait to see you better once again.

   Jessica moved her other hand closer to the boy so that she could give him a high five style farewell but instead he began to hug her finger. There were some tears in his eyes and for the moment she did nothing to stop him. She accepted that it was a scary time for him and meeting one of his favourite heroes was an eventful moment for him. She didn’t need to wait long before the boy let go. She still said her goodbyes to him as Agent Rogers teleported him away. She was somewhat sad to see him go but if he didn’t have his treatment he would die. She truly did hope that he would recover but from what she was told the chances were not all that great.

  Jessica sat by the building and she began to think for a few moments. For now she had a little time to herself and although she was more than thrilled to take part in events like this but when she looked at the children she knew that some of them would die from their conditions. She found this to be incredibly sad and since she had become a mother she found it even sadder. She couldn’t imagine losing Dawn at such a young age but unfortunately this is something that many mothers on Earth and even on Home went through the same thing every day.

  A sudden explosion in the distance broke her out of her little trance and she looked up to see smoke coming from a distance. She felt the ground shake a little and some glass shattering as the shockwave from the explosion caused nearby windows to break. Quickly she stood up to her full height but she still couldn’t see where the explosion had come from due to the size of the buildings around her. Even though she was a towering giantess the building still dwarfed her completely. Almost instantly the emergency signal went off on her VSC device. Not wasting any time she pressed the button and opened up the communications.

  “Agent Snape we’ve just detected a large explosion close your location,” said a voice. It was one of Jessica’s superiors and although for the moment she didn’t recognise who it was but for now it didn’t matter.

  “Yeah I heard it,” replied Jessica. At first she thought that it had been some kind of tragic accident. “I can’t see where the explosion came from but I can certainly see some smoke from where I’m standing.”

  “Unfortunately you and the other agents are going to have to cut fundraiser short today. You, Rogers and Daniels are to investigate immediately and report back. We’ve already alerted the emergency services.”

  “Ok we’ll check it out as soon as possible. Snape out.” She pressed the button again before pressing a series of buttons which opened up communication channels with Agents Rogers and Daniels. “Guys this is Agent Snape I know that you heard that explosion, H.Q has ordered us to investigate immediately. Unfortunately we’re going to have to rearrange this little fundraiser.”

  Jessica had to wait less than a minute for Agent Rogers to teleport onto her hand. He had teleported Agent Daniels along with him and at this point Rogers knew that making a joke wasn’t in good taste. They knew that there was a good chance of injuries or worse, the sooner they got there the more people that they could help.

  No sooner had all three of the agents met up Jessica made her way towards where they had heard the blast. She did feel guilty about cutting the fundraiser short but this was an emergency. She promised herself that she would make it up to the kids as soon as she could but for now they had other problems to contend with.

  As usual Jessica took great care as she made her way through the city. Despite the fact that it had happened two centuries before she could still remember her first training session where she had to travel through a holographic city. She had caused more destruction than she would like to admit and the last thing she wanted to do was to do that in the real world. She was a lot more careful now and to date thankfully she hadn’t caused any destruction or injuries by simply walking in the city.

  With her size it only took Jessica a couple of minutes to bring her two fellow agents to the site of the explosion. There seemed to be a large crater where some kind of explosion had taken place. It almost looked like a warzone but there was something that Agent Rogers in particular noticed. He teleported to the area around the crater and he couldn’t see a single person. There were a few vehicles but if they had not been in the air and simply fallen they showed no damage.

  The street was one that was normally busy and the fact that it was completely empty was eerie. Even if an explosion had taken place there would have been evidence of people who had been caught in the blast radius. Unfortunately it would mean dead or dying people but here there was nothing.

  Jessica gasped after she had seen what had happened but she was distracted for the moment as Agent Rogers teleported back onto her hand right next to Agent Daniels who had been observing the area. Both he and Jessica thought that could be dying people all around them but they feared that they had already died.

  “Ok this might sound completely weird but I’ve just had a quick sweep of the area and I couldn’t see a single person,” said Agent Rogers. “I’ve seen abandoned cars and even shopping bags on the ground but no sign of anyone.”

  “They could have been disintegrated?” replied Agent Daniels. He knew what he was suggesting was a bit macabre but he knew that it was a likely scenario. “Or maybe the blast just destroyed their bodies?”

  “I don’t think so. Even if one of those two things did happen they would be some evidence that they were there. There isn’t any evidence there whatsoever, it is literally like everyone here just vanished.” He then pointed down towards the ground towards a crashed car. “That car there had been flying through the air, then suddenly the driver disappeared and if fell to the ground. If it had been an explosion that car would most likely have been blown away as well. The only damage that it has is from when it impacted the ground, there is no burn marks here or anywhere.”

  “What does that mean?” replied Jessica. She was getting very worried. If it had been a plain explosion she could easily explain that away and even get the company to begin the normal procedures for an explosion. This seemed to be something completely different and she didn’t think that it was going to be something straight forward. She felt that something more sinister was taking place.  

  “I have no idea but I seriously think we should call in back-up.” He was truly scared and Jessica had never seen him like this before. She always remembered him as a happy person with a smile constantly on his face.

  “I’ll call it in,” replied Agent Daniels as he pressed one of the buttons on his VSC so he could radio back to headquarters. “HQ this is Agent Daniels do you read me?” He paused for a moment but all he got was static. “HQ come in.” There was still static and it only deepened the suspense. “I can’t get through.”

  “What’s going on around here?” asked Jessica. She turned around to try and walk away, she decided that it would be best to try and get help but before she could get far she ran into what seemed to be an invisible wall. It had caught her by surprise and she struck her head against it. It even knocked Agent Daniels and Rogers out of her hand but both of them could easily get to the ground safely. Agent Rogers teleported himself down while Agent Daniels just let himself fall. He did strike the ground hard but he just got back up without any injuries. Jessica was knocked down on the ground and when she landed there was a small tremor that took place.

  The sudden impact had caught Jessica more by surprise than anything else. She got back up to her feet relatively quickly and took a few steps towards what she had struck. She could feel the invisible wall in front of her and she tried to push against it. She did quickly look down to see if her fellow agents were alright. She was glad to see that they had gotten to the ground safely.

  With that worry out of the way Jessica struck the invisible wall as hard as she could but it didn’t seem to do anything. This surprised her since she didn’t think that there was anything that she could break through. She tried several more times to break through the wall but there was nothing that she could do. There was even an electronic feedback on her last attempt and it sent a shock right through her body. It made her jump back and scream in pain but thankfully the sensation didn’t last for long.

  “What in all that make sense is that?” asked Jessica as she began to recover from her electric shock. It was almost like nothing that she had felt before, she had unfortunately felt a couple of electric shocks over her life but this one felt different. It went deeper into her body and hurt her on a level that her body couldn’t really endure.

  “I have no idea,” replied Agent Daniels. He stepped towards the invisible wall, he did contemplate striking it like Jessica had but he knew that their strengths were roughly on the same level and if she couldn’t break through he doubted that he could either. “It seems to be some kind of invisible wall. I know that sounds crazy but that’s exactly what I’m feeling right now.” He quickly turned his head towards Agent Rogers who was standing a short distance away from him. “Rogers teleport to the other side and tell the others at HQ exactly what’s happening.”

  Agent Rogers nodded his head and a split second later he disappeared but he reappeared in the same spot before either agents could blink. They were both standing by Jessica’s enormous foot, both she and Agent Daniels were surprised to see Agent Rogers reappearing there just like that. They watched as he disappeared again only to reappear almost as soon as he left. He looked down at his hands before looking back at Agent Daniels. There was a worried look on the face of the normally happy agent.

  “I can’t teleport myself out of here,” said Agent Rogers with some amount of surprise in his voice. “I don’t know how to explain it but there’s something that’s preventing me from getting out of here.”

  “If this is some kind of joke Agent Rogers now is really not the time,” replied Agent Daniels who didn’t believe what he was being told.

  “I’m not joking Daniels. There’s something that’s preventing me from teleporting outside of this wall. I can’t explain it but it’s like something is keeping us inside.” They could see what seemed to be a person trying to make their way towards them but the wall kept them from coming inside. This person had only been a member of the general public and not a member of the emergency services.

  “And from the looks of it keeping everyone else out,” replied Jessica as she looked down at the man who was trying to get inside. Not too far behind him were other vehicles which were on their way. Thankfully the agents were able to signal the vehicles about the wall and they soon stopped in their tracks.

  Jessica had a nagging feeling that she was going to be in for some kind of fight and that was something that she didn’t particularly look forward to. In this area the large buildings restricted her movement and she would not just have to worry about property damage but also about where everyone had gone. She knew that a section of the city couldn’t just be abandoned like this.

  “Whatever’s going on here we won’t find out just by standing by this wall,” said Agent Daniels. “There are numerous other streets and alleys leading in and out of this region. Find them and see if we can find an exit.”

 Over the next several minutes the agents began to systematically check out each exit of the square and unfortunately each street and alleyway was blocked by this so called invisible wall. Throughout the entirety of their search they had not come across another living soul. The place was completely deserted and there was an eerie silence as the normal sounds of everyday life was vacant. Each time they reached a wall they could see people trying to get through and even a couple of crashed vehicles. All of them were trying to get through but unfortunately none of them were succeeding.

  After several minutes the agents met back up at the crater which that had originally found. A couple more times they tried to communicate with headquarters but each time they only got static.

  “Just what is going on here?” asked Jessica who was now sitting down with her legs crossed. Her two fellow agents stood on her left side. Her question was more out of panic rather than a general question. She could feel that there was something very sinister that was going to be taking place at any moment. “We can’t get out, no one can get in and we can’t communicate with HQ. Worse of all there’s no people here, it’s like they simply disappeared into thin air.”

  “I wish I had answers for you Agent Snape but I feel that whoever is responsible for this has us exactly where they want us,” replied Agent Daniels. “I hate to admit it but the only thing we can do is sit tight and wait for whoever is responsible to make their next move. I know it is frustrating but that’s unfortunately all we can do.”

  “I can’t just sit here and do nothing.” To her it was so much easier when there was someone she could hit to solve a problem like this. Her mind thought about Tamsin but she knew that she was not the one responsible. Tamsin was still in suspended animation in a top secret location and even if she had escaped she was not the most subtle of people. “I refuse to sit around and just wait for something terrible to happen. I didn’t become an agent just to watch people get hurt.” She quickly stood up to her full height and here was some frustration in her voice. “There are hundreds if not thousands of people who have gone missing and we’re trapped here as if we’re some kind of cage. I refuse to wait for whoever is responsible to show themselves. I’m going to take action now.” She looked all around and even up towards the sky. “Whoever you are show yourselves right now! The more you hide the worse that you’re gonna make it for yourself.”

  “You may get what you wish soon,” replied a computerised voice. This was heard by Jessica and the other agents who all looked around to see where the voice was coming from. They couldn’t see anyone or anything. It took a few moments before a gigantic holographic image appeared right in front of them. It was the same height as Jessica and it was in the shape of Omega. This caught the agents completely by surprise and they thought that they were just moments away from being attacked. “It was unlikely to see you get frustrated Agent Snape. You are amongst one of the most even tempered agents, I will have to adjust my data on you.”

  “Who… what are you?” By this point Agent Rogers had teleported himself and Agent Daniels onto Jessica’s shoulder. At least then they would be able to see what was actually going on.

  “My name and origin are of no consequence for you. All you need to know about me is that I am your destruction. I was solely created to destroy you Agent Snape and anyone who happened to be in the way.”

  “But why? What have I ever done to you?” She was truly confused since she had never seen Omega before and she didn’t know what his name was.

  “That is none of your concern.” Its words were quick and to the point. It was eerie how it showed no emotions whatsoever.

  “Where are all those people that were here?” Her anger began to ignite and she clenched her fist to try and calm herself down. She would have loved nothing that to strike Omega but she knew that it was only a hologram so striking it would have been futile and it would even make her look foolish. “If you’ve killed them I will not stop hunting you down until you are brought to justice.” She pointed towards Omega and she didn’t shy away with showing her anger.

  “Those people are perfectly safe. I have them at my location now. The little blast that you heard was actually a teleportation field which only affected organic beings. For now they will continue to function but I am merely keeping them to have some leverage over you. As you can see you are trapped there and it is impossible for you to receive any assistance. All communications inside and outside of your zone is impossible. The barriers that have been erected prevent anyone or anything from entering or leaving. You three are on your own and although I didn’t exactly calculate that you would be accompanied by Agents Daniels and Rogers it still doesn’t matter. All three of you will cease to function before nightfall and my programming will be completed. To keep you occupied before my arrival I am sending you something that’ll be more than a distraction.”

  The hologram faded away and Jessica tried to make Omega come back but she knew that it was a doomed effort. She was getting more frustrated by the second but she was able to keep her emotions in check. She was glad to know that the missing people were still alive but she did wonder if Omega had simply been lying to her. It wouldn’t be the first time that it happened to her and it certainly wouldn’t be the last. She did feel powerless but she also wondered just why Omega wanted her destroyed.

  Jessica didn’t have time to ponder too much as saw numerous small vortexes open up all around the agents. Right after that they saw machine like objects make their way through the vortexes. These machines included numerous drones much like the ones that had attacked Jessica previously. Many of the other machines were small tank like vehicles which were either built with machine guns or explosive rounds. There were even some small humanoid looking machines who were simply carrying guns but despite that they were still made out of a very strong metal. It made them highly resistant to damage and very difficult to be destroyed.

  By the end of the gathering there was close to two hundred individual units of machines. They were mainly targeted at Jessica although they didn’t ignore the other agents. It was going to be a fairly large showdown but the agents were still confused with what was happening but one thing they knew for sure was that they were going to be in for the fight of their lives.

  Without giving any warning the machines began to open fire at the agents. Jessica grabbed gent Rogers and tried to shield him in her hands since she knew that he didn’t have the same durability as her and Agent Daniels. She could feel as each laser bullet struck her and despite her powers they still hurt her. She tried to block all this out as she felt Agent Daniels leap off her shoulder and land right on top of one of the tanks. It created a large hole in the tank and he began to topple over any tanks that got too close to him. He was struck by many of the bullets but like Jessica he could endure.

  To take respite from the attack Jessica quickly took cover behind a large building. She was thankful for Home’s extremely tall buildings and it helped her recover from the attack. She couldn’t instantly heal like Agent Daniels could but she could still take a lot of punishment before falling.

  “Get out of here now!” demanded Jessica to Agent Rogers who was still being shielded in her hand. “This place is too dangerous for you.”

  “No I’m gonna stay and fight,” replied Agent Rogers who didn’t want to leave one of his best friends. He knew that she wouldn’t abandon him and he was willing to stand by her no matter the risk.

  “This isn’t up for debate. Daniels and I can endure this but you can, just one hit and you’ll be dead. Believe me I really don’t want to tell your family that you fell.” She didn’t want him to be hurt and she meant every word that she said.

  “And I won’t abandon you. I’m not some kind of rookie agent or a junior. I have been a fully qualified agent for some years now and I’m more than capable of looking after myself. I appreciate your concern Jess I really do but this is exactly what I signed up for. And besides where am I going to go? If you haven’t forgotten we can’t leave. I know what I’m doing Jessica and you don’t have to worry about me. I can look after myself.”

  Jessica thought for a few moments and she still remembered when she first met him as a junior agent. Even back then he was a joker and many of the agents didn’t have the patience to train him. She had been the only one who had the patience to give him the proper training that he needed. Like before she was stern with him but this only made him flourish until he rightfully earned his position and has been proving worthy ever since. She gave a sigh as she knew that she couldn’t change his mind.

  “Ok Peter but be careful,” said Jessica. The pain from her wounds were subsiding and thankfully they were not anything that would slow her down. “You know how I worry about you.”

Chapter 6: Overwhelming Odds by The Doctor

  Before Jessica could say another word Agent Rogers teleported out of her hand. She knew that he was going into battle and she wouldn’t let him or Agent Rogers fight alone. Her body was going to take some punishment but she certainly wouldn’t allow her fellow agents to get hurt.

  Jessica came out from behind the building that had been her shield and she began to swat away drones that were flying close to her. She was able to strike a few of them and send them falling to the ground where they were destroyed on impact. She could see that Agent Rogers was also attacking the drones, he was teleporting from one drone to the other and then knocking them so that they would fall. Many of them were able to recover before striking the ground but a few of them were not so lucky.

  On the ground Agent Daniels was doing well against the tanks that were coming his way. Unfortunately a few of them were able to strike him and it caused him to falter for a moment. His healing powers were a great asset but it didn’t mean that he was in trouble. He knew that if this kept up he would be defeated. He even saw three tanks rolling towards him and he had yet to recover from the last attack.

  Before either of the tanks were able to make a shot they were all destroyed by Jessica’s gigantic foot that stomped down right on top of them. It was rare that she would use such a technique for fear of killing someone. This was a fear that she didn’t have right now since she knew that they were merely machines and not manned. She saw Agent Daniels slowly get up to his feet and she could also see his body knitting itself back together after taking a lot of damage.

  “Thanks big girl,” said Agent Daniels as he looked up at her. He gave a hand gesture which on Home was the same as saying thank you.

  “No problem,” replied Jessica as she gave him a smile but she then looked in front of her and saw many more enemies. “This battle’s far from over, keep your mind clear and we might just get out of this alive.”

  By then Agent Daniels’s body had recovered enough for him to carry on the fight. He ran towards some of the robotic soldiers and was able to clothesline their heads right off. It was not due to a weakness in the metal but how they were constructed together. Despite the fact that a pair of lost their heads it didn’t put them out of the fight. They were still able to fire at him but like Jessica most of the bullets bounced off him. He knew that they needed to be smashed before they were properly out of the fight.

  In the air more than once Agent Rogers had almost been shot by one of the drones. Thankfully his teleportation abilities allowed him to stay one step ahead of them. Unfortunately like Jessica had said to him it would only take one hit for him to be down and out. He could see both of the agents taking out the army left right and centre while he was teleporting constantly through the air. A part of him really did want to have the same strength as his colleagues. Unfortunately that was something that the Jones serum hadn’t gifted him but he did have his teleportation abilities. Something that neither of them had and he would just have to use those to his advantage.

  Agent Rogers did come up with an idea as he looked at some of the soldiers that had been destroyed on the ground. Some of their weapons remained intact and he could see himself using them to his advantage. Without giving much of a thought he teleported down to the ground right next to one of the fallen robotic soldiers. He picked up one of the machine guns that it was carrying before teleporting away.

  He soon reappeared mere moments later on top of one of the larger drones. It was strong enough to support his weight and using the machine gun he began to fire at the other drones that were in the air. It was his way of dealing a decent blow despite the fact that he had the same strength as a normal person. Many of his bullets missed but some of them did strike true and they were strong enough to puncture through the armour of the drones. One by one they began to fall but these were only a small portion of the drones that were still flying in the air. It was going to be a near impossible task to take them all down.

  Multiple times Jessica could feel the bullets striking her body. They were painful and she had to do something before she was struck enough to cause her serious harm. Her own healing powers were nowhere near as powerful as Agent Daniels so she couldn’t rely on herself healing quickly. She tried to think of a better strategy than just to smash every robot that was in sight.

  She was able to come up with a possible solution but it would be somewhat risky and it required skills that were beyond her expertise. She figured that these machines worked on some kind of electronic field that allowed them all to function on one network. She thought if that network was hacked all of the robots would simply drop.

  Just above Jessica Agent Rogers was still doing his best to try and destroy the drones but he was getting himself into trouble. One thing that he didn’t realise was that he was almost out of bullets. He was continuing to fight but suddenly he felt himself completely engulfed in Jessica’s hand as she reached up to grab him. Unfortunately in his surprise he had accidentally shot her a couple of times in her hand but they had done little damage to her as she brought him down to her level.

  “Daniels keep them distracted for a moment,” said Jessica as she could see Agent Daniels who was still fighting the machines tooth and nail. He barely heard her as she quickly moved behind a building so that she had some cover.

  “What are you doing Jessica?” replied Agent Rogers with a small amount of annoyance in his voice. It was one of the few times that she had ever heard him frustrated but she had no time to concentrate on that. “I told you that I’m more than capable of looking after myself. You don’t need to protect me.”

  “I know but it’s not like that.” She took a quick sigh as she went to explain her plan. “These machines must work on some kind of network. A hive mind so to speak which makes them a more effective tool. Maybe you can use your VSC device to hack into that network and shut them down.”

  “But our VSCs aren’t working. Remember we can’t contact out of here and believe me I’ve tried to open a vortex but it hasn’t worked.”

  “That’s because you were trying to make a connection that was outside of the shields. It’s blocking everything come in and out but since the machines are already inside hopefully there’s something that you can do. I know that you have the skills that we need to stop this army before we get into real trouble.”

  “I don’t know if I can Jess…”

  “But I know that you can.” She interrupted him before he could say anything else. She didn’t want him to fall into doubt. “Teleport inside one of these buildings where you’ll be safe and then begin the hack. Agent Daniels and I will keep them distracted so that you can do what needs to be done.”

  “But…” He still had his doubts but before he spoke he was interrupted by Jessica who didn’t want to hear it.

  “No buts Pete. I’m counting on you to do this for me.” Agent Rogers knew that this wasn’t an argument that he couldn’t win. He teleported out of her hand and this allowed her to go back into the battle so that she could help Agent Daniels who was slowly becoming overwhelmed.

  Jessica wanted to go full out on these robotic fiends. She didn’t have to worry about killing anyone since they there was no one around to harm and even if she accidentally hurt Agent Daniels he would quickly recover. The only thing that was preventing her from fighting without holding back was that she didn’t want to damage the buildings around herself. She had prided herself on being able to travel through the city without causing any damage. Once or twice she had accidentally caused some minor damage that the company did pay for but she didn’t want to destroy any buildings.

  There seemed to be no end to the machines, it seemed that as soon as one was destroyed another would pop back up in its place before Jessica or Agent Daniels really had time to recover. Jessica was continually being struck by bullets and projectiles and for now she was still standing. She would be lying if she said that it didn’t hurt and underneath her white uniform there were bruises. It also didn’t help that the machines were hitting the same spots again and again which prevented her from recovering properly. It was one of the times she wished that she wasn’t so big, if she were a normal sized person she would be much harder to hit but due to her immense size targeting her was simple. She was just glad that she could still withstand it.

  Inside a nearby building Agent Rogers reappeared and he quickly got to work with what Jessica had told him to do. He admitted that there was some merit to her words but he still wasn’t sure whether it would work or not.

  Quickly he began to use his VSC device to try and hack into the machines’ control systems. He pressed a few certain buttons before a holographic screen appeared close to his face. This allowed him to see what he was doing and using his free hand he began to type away on the screen as he attempted this hack. The network was more complex than he thought and he knew that it would take all of his skills to have even a hope of breaking in. He might not be as strong as Jessica or Agent Daniels but he thought that his computer skills just might win them the day.

  Agent Rogers tried every technique he knew to try and hack his way in but nothing seemed to be working. There was one technique that he hadn’t tried but he knew that it was difficult and the chances of success were relatively small. One thing he hadn’t realised was that his attempts had drawn the attentions of some of the drones that began to converge on his location.

  For now Agent Rogers was unaware of this and just kept going with the hack. He could hear his own heart beating but he could also hear some of the action taking place outside. There was the sound of metal coming into contact with metal with the faint cry of pain by a woman’s voice. He didn’t need to be a genius to know who the voice belonged to and if anything it only proved to be a greater motivator for him. He didn’t like to hear anyone in pain, especially one of his best friends.

  There was also another sound he could hear, it was a low humming noise and he thought that it was getting louder. This only made him feel even more nervous and under pressure and eventually the noise was so loud that he had to turn around. There he saw the two drones coming towards him and almost instantly they began to fire at him. He was able to teleport away before he was struck by the bullets. In his panic he teleported himself close by since he needed to see where he was going before he teleported.

  It only took the drones a few moments to locate him again and they began to fire. Agent Rogers had to teleport again and for the moment he couldn’t continue the hack. He hoped that he didn’t have to start the hack over from scratch but right now his main concern was simply keeping himself alive. Unfortunately he had not brought the machine gun that he had picked up so for now he had no means of actually fighting the drones. All he could do was dodge their bullets.

  For several seconds the drones fired at Agent Rogers and he had to keep teleporting just to ensure his own survival. It was extremely difficult to keep his composure but he did look out of a window and he could see another empty space in the building just across from the one he was standing in. Since he could clearly see where he was going he quickly teleported to the next building and he hoped that he had created enough space to keep himself safe for the time being.

  Almost immediately Agent Rogers continued the hack and although he had lost some of his progress he didn’t have to start from scratch so that was at least a small victory for him. He did see a shadow come past the window and at first he feared that it was the drones but thankfully he saw that it was Jessica. She didn’t notice him as she continued what seemed to be the endless battle.

  Unfortunately the drones that had been attacking him had noticed where he had gone and quickly made their way towards him. What terrified him the most was the fact that he could hear them coming. The low humming noise was their give away and it was a noise that would probably give him nightmares for the rest of his life. That was of course if he survived this encounter.

  “Come on there has to be something,” said Agent Rogers as she was still on the interface screen. He was still trying to use every technique he knew but nothing was seemingly getting through to the machines’ network. He would often talk to himself when he was under stress. It was a way of him trying to calm himself down and focus on the task at hand. He knew what the price of failure was.

  Agent Rogers heard the glass smashing as the drones made their way into the building. It was at this point that he found a way into the network. It was a technique that he hadn’t used for a while but as soon as he was on the network he immediately commanded all of the machines to shut down.

  Within moments of Agent Rogers initiating the shutdown command the machines began to shut down one by one. The drones began to drop out of the sky as the other machines slowly grinded to a halt. He gave a huge sigh of relief as she saw that his efforts had been successful. He even began to laugh so that he could properly cope with what had just happened. He and his friends were alive.

  Outside Jessica and Agent Daniels saw the machines shutting down and both of them stood there with a relieved look on their faces. Jessica even sat down with a loud thud which caused another small tremor. She was breathing heavily as the fight had taken a bit out of her and she looked down at Agent Daniels. He had sustained a few injuries but she could see that already he was healing over. She was glad that Agent Rogers was able to succeed in his task and she began to think that the battle was over. She looked down at Agent Daniels who was gently pushing over some of the machines that were still on their feet.

  “Hey we won,” said Agent Daniels as he felt the rest of his body recovering from the battle. He was glad that it was over but he still had the problem with the fact that they were still stuck there.

  “I wouldn’t be saying that just yet,” replied Jessica as she saw another blue light appearing before them. At this point she felt Agent Rogers teleport onto her shoulder as the light began to take the form of Omega. Once again it was the same size as Jessica but no one there really panicked since they knew that it was merely a hologram.

  “Congratulations I didn’t expect you to actually come through that,” said Omega again with absolutely no emotion in its voice. “I had hoped that my army would have been more than enough to exterminate you but then again if it had been that easy my master would not have needed to create me.”

  “Let us go right now and release everyone that you’re holding hostage.” Her voice was firm and somewhat angry. She was still not happy with the situation at hand and simply wanted it to be resolved as soon as possible.

  “It would be illogical to release them but I see now that the only way that I can destroy you is if I do it myself.”

  “The three of us against one of you?” replied Agent Rogers with some confidence in his voice. “You don’t stand a chance buddy.”

  “I beg to differ.”

  With that the hologram disappeared and mere moments later the agents saw another vortex open and there was a purple flash which they needed to cover their eyes from. When the light faded they saw the figure of Omega floating there. It was one thing to see it as a hologram but as an actual being floating right in front of them was something completely different. One thing that they noticed was that it was smaller than they expected. They had thought that it would have been around the same size as Jessica but to see that it was normal size made it look like less of a threat.

  “This is going to be easier than I thought,” said Agent Rogers as he looked at Omega while it was slowly making its way down to the ground. He was filled with confidence but this wasn’t something that was shared by Jessica. Instead she felt a sense of dread as she knew that she was going to be in for the fight of her life.

  After a few moments Omega did land on the ground right in front of Agent Daniels. Instinctively Agent Daniels did go to strike Omega and his blow did hit true it seemed to do no damage. If anything it had caused him some pain as he took a step back from Omega. This was the first time that he had ever punched something and there was no damage caused whatsoever.

  “Tironium,” said Omega as if he could read Agent Daniels’s mind. “Virtually indestructible.”

  Omega then raises its hand up into it was outstretched from its body. Before Agent Daniels could react Omega fired an energy beam at him and he gave out a cry of pain as he seemingly disappeared. This caught both Jessica and Agent Rogers by surprise who both thought that their teammate had just been killed right in front of their eyes. Jessica in particular gasped and covered her mouth in shock.

  “No Jack he’s…” said Agent Rogers but before he could finish the sentence he too was struck by the same energy beam that seemed to come out of nowhere. Like Agent Daniels before him he gave out a cry of pain before seemingly disappearing into thin air. This again caught Jessica by surprise since he had just been on her shoulder.

  “NO!” shouted Jessica as she looked at where her fellow agent and close friend had just been sitting. Her eyes began to well up as she thought that he had just been disintegrated along with Agent Daniels. She looked down at Omega who just stood there looking up at her. It once again showed no kind of emotion at all. “You bastard!” Her emotions were beginning to get the better of her as her normally calm demeanour gave way to absolute anger. “You killed them!”

  With that Jessica kicked Omega as hard as she could and it sent it flying through a few different buildings. In her rage she had failed to notice that the kick had just broken one of her toes when she kicked Omega. She hadn’t even felt the pain and for a moment she thought that it was down and out. She was somewhat surprised to see Omega slowly flying back towards her but what caught her by surprise the most was the fact that it wasn’t even damaged by the impact.

  “Impressive,” said Omega when it was around a hundred metres away from her. “That kick was the most powerful ever recorded on Home. I would congratulate you but as you can see the kick’s primary objective was not achieved.”

  Jessica stood there for a moment in disbelief as she couldn’t believe that her attack had no effect on Omega whatsoever. She had never come across anyone who was able to take a hit like that and show absolutely no damage. Even Agent Daniels would have needed a few minutes to heal after that.

  “W-What are you?” asked Jessica with much disbelief in her voice. There was even a hint of something else that she had not felt too often. This was the sense of fear as she thought that this might even be her last day. She was up against an opponent who might just be too much for her.

  “I am an artificial intelligence created by Jarvis. My primary objective is to destroy you and those of your bloodline.”

  “Jarvis? Bloodline?” This was when she realised that when Omega mentioned about bloodline it was talking about Dawn and possibly even Tucker. Something inside of her snapped as a new anger and determination took over her. This was not purely the desire to destroy Omega but a primal need to protect her daughter. She clenched her fist so hard that it did cause her a small amount of pain. “You won’t hurt her!” With that she went to lunge at Omega but it responded with an energy blast which was different to the one that had seemingly destroyed Agents Rogers and Daniels. The blast hit her in the shoulder and made her stop dead in her tracks. She could feel the pain coming from her wound and she needed to back away for a moment.

  “Seems that my data was incorrect. I was lead to believe that you were more level headed than a straight up attack. Destroying you might not be as difficult as I first calculated but then again that will be most helpful.”

  “Why are you doing this?” Some of her anger had faded away as she continued to nurse her shoulder. The blast has gone right through her uniform and attacked her directly. If not for her power boost a few years before the blast would have been strong enough to separate her arm from the rest of your body.

  “My Master wants you dead and I was created to make that happen. I do not question his motives, all I am here for is to make sure that your destruction takes place. When I am done with you then I will move onto your family and after they are gone my objectives will be complete.”  

  “You’re not going to hurt my family!” Her rage began to increase and she began to forget the pain in her shoulder. She could see that Omega wouldn’t stop until its task was complete and she knew exactly what that meant. “I don’t care if you want to cause me harm, that’s what I’ve come to expect after becoming an agent but the moment you threaten either my husband or my daughter is the moment that I will show you no mercy.” Her anger was beginning to peak and yet she was able to make herself look like she was bottling it up. “By the end of this day you will be nothing but scrap parts under my boot and I will stand while you will fall.”

  “The chances of my defeat are seven thousand, eight hundred and sixty two to one. Your strength is mighty but you cannot damage my armour, my intellect is far greater than yours and I am simply more powerful than you.”

  “For a machine you talk too much.” She didn’t show even the slightest hint of fear in her voice at all. Many times she had faced foes who claimed to be more powerful than her and each one had fallen at her hand.” She clenched her fist again and from Omega’s reading of her body it could tell that she wasn’t lying.

  “You have never faced anything like me.”

  With that Omega unleashed another energy blast but this time it struck Jessica on the inner side of her right knee causing her to fall down to her one knee. It had known this was a particular weak point after looking over the data from the sham battle that Jessica had with his drones a few days before. All the data that had been collected allowed Omega to see where Jessica’s strong and weak points were located. It knew that bringing her down to one knee would give it a definite advantage but there was still the fact that it had to defeat Jessica and even kill her. This was something that it thought was going to be relatively easy but the truth was that it indeed was in for a good fight.

  Jessica tried to get back up to a standing position but when she tried Omega would just blast her in the same spot again causing her to kneel down again. She wanted to try and smash Omega but the machine was just outside of her reach and just stood there for a few moments. It could see her winching in pain and in truth this was the most pain she had been in since she gave birth to Dawn.

  One thing that Jessica hadn’t realised was that Omega had simulated this battle many, many times and each time it came out on top. Any plan that Jessica would think of Omega already had countermeasures against it. Omega had even alienated her from the other agents so no back up could be called in, there was no escape route and even if there was the off chance of Jessica somehow winning Omega did have an ace in the whole that would ensure its victory against her.

  Once again Jessica went to get back up to her feet and Omega went to fire at her knee again. This time however Jessica was expecting this and was just able to move her leg out in time. She took the opportunity to once again kick Omega as she was just able to get close enough to it. Rather than going for distance she kicked him so that he would go straight up. She could still feel the pain in her broken toe but when Omega flew up right in front of her she used one of her powerful fists to knock it down right into the ground. The forces that were involved would have been enough to easily defeat any normal person or even those enhanced by the Jones Serum. This time however it didn’t work as she watched Omega simply pick itself back up and much to her horror she could see that it still had no damage whatsoever. It was almost more that she could comprehend and she truly began to fear that not only will she die but also her family.

 

Chapter 7: Showdown by The Doctor

Jessica tried to think of what she could do to try and defeat Omega not only to save her own life but of her family and avenge her fallen agents. As far as she knew both Agents Rogers and Daniels were dead but right now she didn't have time to mourn their losses. Her entire concentration went on Omega who just calmly brushed off what had been a somewhat devastating attack.


Before she could mount another attack Omega simply lifted his hand up again and fired another energy beam at her. It was aimed right at her face and she was able to move just in time but part of the beam did scrap past her right cheek. Almost instantly she felt a burning sensation and she brought her hand up to the affected area. It was a type of pain that she had never felt before and if she could see her own face she would be able to see the burn mark left behind.


"Your size is to your disadvantage," said Omega. "In your previous battles you have relied on it to earn your victories. This time however all your size does is make you a bigger target. I am on the other hand am using my lack of size to my advantage much to your annoyance. I had expected a decent fight out of you but it seems that people give you more praise than you deserve."


"You're a monster and all monsters are good for is to be destroyed," replied Jessica as she slowly began to step back. Right now she just wanted to create some space between herself and Omega so that she could have some time to think. She did feel something knock the back of her foot and as she looked behind herself she could see some flying cars that had crashed after their occupants suddenly vanished. "And I promise you that I will be your destroyer!" These words were filled with much anger.


At an almost impossible speed for someone of Jessica's size she crouched down and began to throw the cars at Omega. She threw them so fast that Omega didn't have enough time to react as it felt itself get struck by several cars. In a matter of seconds it found itself buried under a pile of cars but it simply pushed them all off and got back to its feet. It had expected to see Jessica right where it had last seen her and was somewhat surprised to see that she had gone. Her attack had been nothing more than a distraction and it allowed her to get as far away as she could. Unfortunately with her broken toe running away was very difficult and the wound on her shoulder had made her attack painful for her to execute.


To Omega this was only a minor setback as it began to float in the air. It had attached some small cameras on the buildings so that it would be able to see all of the action but when Agent Rogers had shut the machines down via their network the cameras had shut down as well. Even with this slight handicap Omega was still confident that it would find Jessica quickly. A one hundred and fifty foot giantess would be easy to find, even amongst such large buildings as these.


Jessica was hiding behind one particular building which wasn't too far from where the battle had taken place. She was trying to nurse her injuries but she still couldn't heal as fast as she liked. It would take a couple of days for her wounds to completely heal and that was time she simply didn't have. She doubted that she wouldn't even survive the next couple of minutes unless she thought of a plan.


"Come on Jess," said Jessica quietly to herself. "You've got the biggest brain on Home and it's about darn time you started using it." She paused for a moment as she tried to think. "That thing must have some kind of weakness. I just need to find it and exploit it before that thing kills me."


Quickly Jessica began to think and she had to consider everything that she knew already. At this moment she thought that Omega might very well be unbeatable and with her growing list of injuries it made her think that her chances of survival were becoming more and more remote with each passing moment.


Suddenly Jessica did remember something that was of importance. Tironium although incredibly durable, nigh indestructible it was also a terrible conductor of electricity. This meant that although Omega's armour was made of Tironium its circuitry couldn't be since it would mean that it wouldn't be able to function. To Jessica it meant that whatever Omega's circuitry was made out of was something that was destructible. If she could somehow rip a way through the armour and into the circuitry she could do some serious damage, maybe even disable Omega entirely.


Before Jessica could think of a way to use her idea she heard a familiar sound before an energy beam came through the building and she quickly ducked down before it struck her. It was powerful enough to slice the entire building in half and it would have caused her serious damage if it had struck true. Slowly the upper half of the building slid down the cut and fell to the ground create an almost noise along with a large cloud of dust.
Omega calmly flew over what was left of the building and it expected to see Jessica there but under the cover of the dust she had one again gone back to hiding. It seemed to be one giant game of cat and mouse but the expected scales were reversed. For Omega this was nothing more than a minor inconvenience. It wouldn't take it long to find Jessica and exterminate her as its primary programming dictated.


Jessica was hiding behind another nearby building but at that moment she did have another problem. Unfortunately she had breathed in some of the dust and really needed to cough but she knew that if she did it would give up her location. Her lungs felt that they were on the verge of exploding. It was taking all of her willpower not to cough but the need was becoming too much to bear.


"Please Agent Snape this below even you," said Omega as it looked around to try and find her. "You're only making your extermination that much more difficult for yourself. Give yourself up and your end will come quickly and clean. "Continue this way and I will have to cut you down limb by limb until you stop running. Either way you will die and I will finish my father's last orders before my time will come."


As Jessica peeped out of her hiding place she saw that she was just behind Omega and it was looking the other way. She took the opportunity presented to her and quickly slammed her hand against him and pressed him against the nearby building. She also took a quick moment to cough as she had been wanting to do for some time before grabbing Omega and trying to rip off its armour.


One problem that Jessica had was that her fingers were too big to get into the little gaps between the armour plates. This would have been something that she would have been able to do if she were normal size but at her current size it was almost impossible. Unfortunately she saw Omega's head turn one hundred and eighty degrees and it looked directly at her which did make her heart sink.


Suddenly a small energy beam shot out of the slot that was Omega's mouth and struck Jessica square in her temple. Instead of having a one-time impact like most weapons this one felt more like it was a laser cutter which was trying to cut through her flesh and skull to reach into her brain. The pain that she felt was intense and she had to act quickly before Omega lobotomised her.


Jessica had no choice but to throw Omega down to the ground and for the moment it did stop the energy beam. Without much thought she began to stomp down on Omega repeatedly. Each stomp created what seemed to be a shockwave that could be felt all around. Her foot came down with a force that was almost like a meteor impact and each time this happened Omega went to get up again only to be met with Jessica's oversized feet.
This continued on for several moments and after more than a dozen stomps Jessica finally took a step back so that she could take a breath. She had never stomped anything like that before but she doubted that it would have been enough to finish Omega after everything she had seen recently.


Omega indeed was not defeated by this attack but something else had happened which caused it some astonishment. Its systems were reporting that the integrity of its armour had actually been compromised. Beyond its logic and programming it saw that its own armour had actually been damaged along with some of its frame. It thought that it was impossible for anyone to damage Tironium but it seemed that it was facing it was facing against the first person to achieve this feat.


Almost instantly some of Omega's safety protocols began to take effect. In terms of a biological being it was the same as being in panic and from the hole that Omega was lying in it shot another energy beam. This one was much bigger however and was more than enough to bathe Jessica entirely as she looked down at it.


A split second beforehand Jessica saw the beam coming and lifted her arms to her face in a way of shielding herself from it. The next thing she felt she was in a lot of pain all over her body but she didn't see Omega flying out of the whole as it continued to fire. It thought that the blast was more than enough destroy her. For now it had been playing with kid's gloves but not anymore. It was going in for the kill before moving onto Tucker and eventually Dawn.


After a few moments the beam subsided and Omega floated there waiting to see the results. It expected Jessica to be vaporised or at the least on the ground as a burnt corpse. Much to its surprise she was still standing and her body had more or less endured the attack. The same was not said for her uniform that was shredded almost completely showing most of her body. Omega could see all of her muscles and her entire frame. If it could have been impressed it certainly would have been now. The area of the beam around Jessica had been completely devastated besides that which was directly behind her.


Since Jessica's arms had been covering her face it had mostly gone undamaged but she could still fell the burning all over her body. Smoke was emitting from her body but she was still angry and was extremely angry.


"You owe me a new uniform!" stated Jessica with much rage in her voice but this was not the reason for her anger. Before Omega could reach Jessica's huge fist came crashing into it again and down into the ground. "That's for destroying my uniform." The hit had further damaged Omega's armour and it was trying to calculate the appropriate counterattack but before it had the chance it felt Jessica pick it up again. She grabbed onto its arm and with all her strength was able to pull it off despite the fact that it was made out of a near indestructible metal. "That's for killing my friends!" At this point Jessica had lost the sense of self-reservation and was fixated on destroying Omega. With the hole created by the lost arm Jessica began to rip away at the armour's plates and throw them down to one side. "This is for threatening my husband." With some difficulty she was able to reach down to the vital circuits that helped maintain Omega and she began to rip them out before throwing it down to the ground. "And that's for threatening to kill my Sweetie!"


With that Jessica threw Omega into the ground again and then stomped on it one more time and she breathed deeply as she finally finished venting her frustration. She hadn't even noticed that she was practically naked save for a few shreds of what was left of her uniform. She just looked down at the crater where Omega lay. It was in a mangled wreck and she knew that there was no chance of it getting back up.


Omega's systems also picked up all the different areas of damage all along its body. The fact that it was missing an arm was not lost on it and the chances of victory had fallen more dramatically than it found comfortable. Traditional victory was completely out of the question and Omega wouldn't be getting out of there under its own power. By its programming it only had one option left to achieve its programming. As long as Jessica died it meant Omega won.


The very core of Omega was primed to self-destruct with a force that was equivalent to a nuclear explosion but without the fall out. It would mean that everything within the force fields would be destroyed. Omega calculated that the force of the blast would be more than enough to kill Jessica and already it was making the necessary preparations. It would have preferred to have survived the battle but as long as Jessica was dead it would consider the battle an outright victory for its creator.


Jessica began to notice that something was off when Omega moved slightly but didn't speak at all. She could hear an electrical buzzing sound that caused her some concern. It was not until she saw the chest area of Omega glowing that she really knew that something very bad was about to happen.


The first thing she tried to do was try and pick it up to throw it away but when she went to touch Omega she felt the intense pain run through her body. It caused her to take her hand away quickly and she knew that she didn't have much time before Omega exploded. She had no idea just how big the explosion was going to be but either way she didn't want to get caught in the explosion.


Unfortunately Jessica didn't have time to think of anything else before Omega's core exploded with a brightness that could only be compared to that of a burning sun and a boom that could be heard for well over a hundred miles. The blast itself was a bright orange colour and almost everything in its path was destroyed. It shot out of every direction but thankfully for those in the city the force fields that Omega had created to keep Jessica in prevented the blast from spreading.


Despite popular belief Jarvis had not been a complete monster and not wanted Omega to kill innocent people. For this reason Omega had not simply killed the people in the area which it wanted to battle Jessica and simply moved them. The force field was strong enough to contain the blast thus allowing everyone else to live. Instead the blast simply moved up in what seemed to be a thin column and it was so bright that it could even be seen from outer space.


Jessica was completely caught in the blast radius and it seemed that she was completely lost in light of the blast. Her sense of pain only lasted for a few brief moments before her skin burned off along with her nerves. The last thought she had before the blast was that of her family before everything went black.


That night all that was left of the city area in the blast radius. The force field had been able to protect everywhere else but the blast had caused it to deactivate allowing the emergency services to finally enter. They began to scour over the area but there was nothing left. Every building had been reduced to nothingness and it seemed that anything living would have met a similar fate.


The citizens that had been in this area shortly before the battle were still missing and the authorities feared that they were dead. The agents who also reported to the situation were missing and feared to be dead. Already Park Incorporated were preparing to tell the families of the agents about the bad news.


During the search for survivors phase a pair of rescuers were close to where the explosion had originated. They didn't have to worry about radiation since the explosion didn't leave any of that behind. Instead they just had to be careful with where they stepped since the ground below was somewhat weak. One of the rescuers was a tall man with red hair while the other was over average height with fair hair. They had worked together for some time and today would be one that they wanted to remember.
"I wonder what could have caused such an explosion?" asked the taller rescuer as he looked around and surveyed the damage. It was odd for him to be standing in a place that had once held buildings that reached up into the sky was now nothing but a baron wasteland in the middle of a city.


"Not sure," replied the other rescuer. "Everything went dark here before the explosion took place. I feel sorry for the suckers caught in the blast radius. Poor bastards didn't stand that much of a chance."


"You're telling me. Everything here is destroyed, I seriously doubt we're going to find anything making this search pretty pointless."


"But you know the drill, no matter how total a disaster is we have to look for survivors before we can even consider rebuilding." He walked a few more steps before he noticed something on the ground. He took a closer look at it and it seemed to be a body but it had been badly burned beyond recognition. The flesh was completely black but the teeth seemed to still be light. "Wow would you look at that, we've actually found the first body since we've come here." This was a surprise for him since he expected to see many bodies littered all over the place.


"No chance of him being alive." He had spotted the body around the same time as his partner and it wasn't until they took a closer look that they saw just how big the body actually was. It was over eight feet tall and there was only one person on Home who fit the bill. "Well blow me down, I think this might be the body of Agent Snape."


"Wait what, that's Agent Snape?" Most men were familiar with the fact that when she wasn't awake that she would shrink down to a more manageable size. "I heard rumours that she was supposed to be invincible. I guess she was just as mortal as the rest of us." He took a small device from his pocket and went to place it near his lips. "I'm going to call this in and have the body taken to a nearby morgue." As he went to communicate with an unseen person the other rescuer took a closer look at the body. He could smell the burned flesh and it made him feel a little sick but there was something that he noticed. It seemed that the body was actually breathing. Quickly he picked up one of the charred arms and checked the wrist, much to his surprise he could feel a pulse. It was extremely weak but it was definitely there. He looked up to his partner in surprise. "Zack she's still alive!"


"Wait what?" replied Zack who was also greatly surprise to learn that Jessica was still alive. He had just been requesting that a suitable team came to remove the body but the fact that she was still alive completely changed that.


"I'm sure of it. She is still breathing and she has a pulse."


"Cancel that last request." Zack had brought the device back up to his lips. "We have discovered the Agent Snape and she's still alive but badly injured. We need her evacuated to the appropriate medical facility."


In almost no time at all another team arrived that included a couple of medical professionals and a couple of agents. Within minutes of receiving the report Jessica was air lifted out of the blast zone and taken back to headquarters. The devices that were monitoring her showed that she was indeed alive but her heart could give out at any moment.


As soon as Jessica arrived at Park Incorporated she was placed in a pod that was filled with a special compound that helped with the healing process. It had been used numerous times in extreme cases where someone was on the brink of death. No one would have thought that Jessica would have needed it and even that she would be in this bad of condition. A breathing apparatus was placed over her nose and mouth so that she could breathe and a steady flow of sedatives were added. This was just so she didn't wake up and grow until she burst out of the pod.


Doctor Summers was the main doctor assigned to look after her and when his instruments went over her injuries he thought that it was an absolute miracle that she hadn't died already. In fact if he didn't see it himself he would have thought that it was impossible, her body was always surprising him. This was the most that she had ever endured and if not for her size and strength increase a few years prior she would have been killed. It was even somewhat pure luck that she had survived this time. One thing was for certain that it would take weeks, maybe even months for Jessica to recover.
Agents Daniels and Rogers were found a short time later along with everyone else who had been in the shielded area. They had been located in a wasteland some distance from the city but although many of them had been shocked to have been in the city at one moment and then teleported to this wasteland the next. Some had even began to panic somewhat but the two agents were able to keep the crowd calm until transports came to take them back to the city and to their families if need be. Unfortunately many of them had become homeless so they were sheltered in some government buildings all across the city.


The full story of what had taken place was unknown to the public. Park Incorporated had not debriefed Agents Daniels or Rogers so the cause of the explosion and the force fields were yet unknown. All attempts to survey what had been taking place during the crisis had been unsuccessful. It was almost unlike anything that the company had seen before, they couldn't help but feel a little nervous about this.


Park Incorporated were having some difficulties coping with the situation at hand. They had an entire city area that was completely wiped out and one of their top agents was going to be out for what was likely to be several months. People were demanding to know exactly what had gone on and although Park Incorporated would tell the truth or in some cases half-truths this time they were completely without answers.


Tucker was allowed to visit Jessica as she recovered but he was horrified to see the condition that his wife was in. To him she looked nothing like the woman he had married, she seemed to be completely burned over. He had already decided that it was best that Dawn not see her in this condition. It would upset Dawn greatly and it might even scare her a little. He would have to tell her little white lies to prevent her from crying. There was one thing however and that was that Dawn missed her mother but she didn't know that she wouldn't be able to see her for some months.


In respect for the couple the doctors monitoring Jessica left the room for a few minutes so that they could have some alone time. Tucker crouched down at the tank which was in a horizontal position. He could see what remained of his wife and if he hadn't of heard it he would have thought that she was beyond the point of no return. He had been told that the healing properties of the capsule along with her own healing abilities would mean she would eventually make a full recovery.


"Hey there Jess," said Tucker. He knew full well that Jessica wouldn't be responding but he still carried on regardless. "I don't know exactly what happened to you but I just can't wait for you to come back home. Dawn misses you a lot and she even drew you another picture." He tried to smile as he fought back the tears. "She's as loving and caring as you, I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I know that there isn't much information about what happened but I'd like to think that you saved a lot of people. You do that often anyway but this time seems different, you've never been in this mad of a mess before." What was most upsetting for him was the fact that there was no response from Jessica at all. She just floated there with her eyes closed. "Please come back to me Jessica, you're the only woman for me, you're my soulmate." At that moment he felt a hand on his shoulder. Quickly he turned around and saw Doctor Summers. He also had a somewhat sad look upon his face but he took comfort in the knowledge that Jessica would recover. Unfortunately he needed Tucker to leave.


"I'm sorry Mr Martel but you have to leave now," replied Doctor Summers. He did show sympathy in his voice.


"Y-Yeah sure, but before I go there is still something I need to do." He bent down and kissed the part of the capsule which was closed to Jessica's lips. He did shed a tear before leaving with some reluctance. He didn't want to leave her but he accepted that Jessica needed to be looked after and he would only get in the way. As he left he didn't see Jessica's hand twitch a little and underneath her breathing mask she was subconsciously able to break a small smile.


Some distance away at the blast sight the site had already been scoured for survivors. Jessica was the only one who was rescued but it was expected that no one else would be pulled out. Since the people who had been in the blast zone was teleported away it was not surprising or uncomfortable that there wasn't any more survivors. Instead the work was just to clear up any remaining debris so that the rebuilding process could continue.
One such worker was just helping to remove the debris when something metallic hit his foot. The worker looked down and saw what seemed to be something that was partially buried. Quickly he crouched down and dug it up. Much to his surprise it seemed to be a ball but when inspected it the ball turned out to be a head. Initially he was disgusted but he noticed that it was metallic and not organic. This did bring him a small amount of relief and as he looked into the face of head he didn't realise that he had just found the severed head of Omega who was responsible for this destruction.


The worker thought that the head looked cool and decided to place it in a small sack that he was carrying. He thought that it was something to show to his friends afterwards and the workers were allowed to take scrap metal if they wanted. What he didn't see when he placed it in his bag was that Omega's eyes glowed.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5402