Rolling Silver by 87Thirty2
Summary:

Phil is considering getting back with his exgirlfriend.  First he has to get her attention, in more than one way!


Categories: Butt, Crush, Feet, Footwear, Legwear, Mouth Play, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 8800 Read: 38966 Published: August 20 2015 Updated: September 06 2015

1. Chapter 1 by 87Thirty2

2. Chapter 2 by 87Thirty2

3. Chapter 3 by 87Thirty2

Chapter 1 by 87Thirty2

Philip was probably the most liked, noticeable, and friendly server at Shake and Swingers, the pub-lounge that he and his best friend Paige worked at.  The two had a strong past, having dated before, been involved in poly-amorous relationships together, and messed around a lot.  But now they were simply friends that worked together.  Both were seemingly happy about this arrangement, and felt no need to ever slip into the dry-storage closet for ‘tip-sharing’ as the other servers jokingly called it.

He made good money and Shake and Swingers, enough to pay his bills, eat and get gas, and even some extra for his more expensive hobbies.  He looked forward to the day he could step up and become a manager, but everyone knew that Paige was way ahead in the promotion race.

Today, a quiet Tuesday night, meant that Paige and Philip were alone on the floor.  A few of the other servers had gotten off early and were still at the bar drinking, the manager had disappeared into the office, and the sole bartender was juicing fruits between drinks.  Phil had no tables, and Paige had two, one preparing to leave, the other was halfway through their meal. It meant that the ex-lovers were standing in the backroom doing their side-work.
                “Cosplay Night is Saturday, got your costume ready?”  Philip asked, arms folded as he rested against the prep table that Paige was assembling silverware rolls on.
                “Uh…no.  I have a few ideas, but all of them are pretty revealing.” Paige replied, as she reached for another fork to begin another silverware roll.

                “Not scared of a little nip-slip are you?”  Phil snickered, moving his hands up as if to hide his chest.

                “As packed as this place will be with a bunch of drunk nerds?  Yeah, totally!” 
                “Oh, those guys are playful at worst. No one is gonna try to take your bikini top off.”

                “Sadly, it’s not the customers that I’m worried about…it’s everybody here.”  Paige laughed a little.

                “I think you’re overreacting…” Philip sighed, reaching for his glass of water on the table.  “At least you get to wear a bikini, it is way too hot out there, and it’ll be worse Saturday.”

                “Yeah.  Still an occupational hazard.” She groaned, looking at all of the silverware left to roll.  “I better check on my tables.”  

                “Mm-kay.”  Philip replied, taking a sip of water and setting it down.  His head had been swimming most of the day.  As Paige walked past him, he watched her.  She was only 5’6”, but all 65 inches of that woman were absolutely perfect.  She was slim, with perky and appropriately sized breasts, long, sculpted legs, and an olive-toned complexion.  Big brown eyes, perfect white teeth.  Her hair, though normally a dark brunette, was currently dyed a dark purple.  She wore a black tank top, tight black leggings, and a pair of colorful ankle socks, just barely visible at the cuff of her generic, solid black canvas shoes.

Seeing her walk away, hips swaying naturally, Phil was lost in the moment. Everything about her was perfect, and it was times like these that he wondered if he should reconsider their relationship.

                No. Paige was not a bird to be locked in a cage by one man, she was a gypsy of modern, urban society.  She was happier when she was not tied down, and if she was happy, well…so was he.

Maybe.

Philip turned around, pressing both of his palms to the prep table to fight off the dizzy spell he was having.  It was one of many he’d had at work that day, and they didn’t seem to be getting better. His head pounded.  He closed his eyes for a moment, shaking his head from side to side.  Seconds later, his knees became weak. He reopened his eyes, to find that his vision was blurred. 

                “Paige…?”  He spoke softly, more a call for help than he intended, before he collapsed on the floor unconscious.

                He’d always consider himself to be healthy and fit, rarely getting sick and able to fight off a cold within a day or so.  This was a strange new sensation, uncomfortable and surreal.  He could barely move when he regained conscious, assumingly only seconds later.  He was still alone, or at least Paige was nowhere to be seen. 
                “Ouch…”  His head throbbed…this time from the blunt force trauma of slamming his head into the tile of the prep room floor. Slowly pulling himself up to his knees, he reached out and checked his head for a wound…no blood, but what would certainly be a lump later.  As he sat up on his knees, he immediately recognized through blurred vision that he was not in the prep room anymore.  This didn’t even seem like the same planet anymore, much less Shake and Swingers. 
                Fighting off his other symptoms to focus on the more pressing problem, Phil quickly stood and looked around.  “Hello?  Paige?  Anybody?”  He called out, hearing the echo return to him after a moment.  The ground was dark grey, the same color as the prep room floor. Above?  A silver roof, easily half a mile into the sky.  As he turned around, he saw that he was in the shadow of an enormous, round structure, it was the size of a huge tower.  As he followed it up, he realized that it was attached to the roof, apparently supporting it. It was the only thing he could make any sense of, the area he was in seemed to go on for miles and miles.

So Philip began to walk.  It seemed as though wherever he was had been abandoned long ago, and was littered with strange rocks and boulders in random sizes, some twice as tall as he was, others only as tall as his knees. 

                “Is anyone out there?”  He would occasionally call into the distance, receiving no response or indication that he wasn’t alone.  It seemed like he was going to reach the strange structure in a few minutes.  He’d already been walking for about ten.  As he made plans for what he would do upon arrival, he heard a soft thud in the distance.  He paused mid-step to determine the source.

Thud.

Another Sound.  Phil began to worry.

Thud. Thoom.  Thud. The sounds began to get more rhythmic, and as they did, the lost server was able to find the direction of the sounds…but he was not happy about what he saw.

                If he had not been so far away, he wouldn’t have been able to see that the incredible, titan of a woman walking into his view was Paige.  Due to the roof he was under, that was clearly not the highest point around, he could only see as high as her ankles. His eyes widened, his pulse quickened.  Paige was easily the most enormous single thing he had ever seen. As though to encourage his temporary shock and near-worship, Paige paused as she fully entered the room, her powerful feet sliding together while she paused to look around.

                “Must’ve gone to the bathroom…” She mused, before moving to continue her graceful walk back to where she had been standing. Her sneakers covered more miles in a single step than Philip could have walked in a day, it seemed.  Philip was tiny, absolutely miniscule, and standing under the prep table.

Her next step was the most attention-grabbing of any yet, in large part due to him being able to watch it, but additionally because he saw the debris on the ground being blown asunder as the flat soles of her shoes created a draft underneath them as she swung her foot forward.  It was not, from this distance, to even ruffle Philip’s hair, but within a few steps…it would be catastrophic. 

                He had to do something.  Obviously, getting her attention was priority, but not if he couldn’t even withstand a blast of wind from being near her footsteps.  Fortunately, between Paige and her shrunken co-worker was the leg of the prep-table…the structure he had originally he’d been trying to reach.  The shrunken boy began a mad sprint for his destination. 

                Paige, however, would only need two or three more steps to reach the same place.  Another step, this one tossed his hair about in the displaced air currents. He wasn’t going to make it!  But then he had a thought.  He didn’t have to get to the table leg, he just had to use it to protect him from her footsteps, and ultimately being stepped on.  He changed direction, running a few steps to the side so that as Paige took her next step, the table leg blocked the wind for him, and Philip went unmolested from her footsteps’ wrath. 

He continued to watch while he ran, unsure where Paige was ultimately going to stop.  The echoing of her shoes on the tile hurt his ears, but he was able to see that her right foot landed next to the other side of the prep table leg.  It then pivoted on toes as she swung her body to face the table.  Her left foot should be landing closer to him than he would like, but from this vantage point, he could not even make out the distance from her heel to toe, he would be smaller than the treads of the shoe, if he was under it. 

The sky flashed dark more quickly than he could look up to see.  The moment of truth.  He was still running the remaining distance towards the table leg, but her last step would be landing behind him, and he was unprotected from the blast of displaced area.  He braced for impact.

Thoom!

              Paige’s shoe crashed to the floor behind him, as expected, putting Philip between the feet of the giantess, along with the table leg.  Unprepared for the displaced air being more powerful by proximity than ever, Philip was carried off by it, several feet forward.  He screamed helplessly, before landing roughly on the ground a few relative yards from his original destination.  He rolled along the floor as the momentum dispersed, and ended up flat on his face.

                Reopening his eyes, he turned to look at the source of his trouble.

                The mountainous wall of black rubber and canvas before him filled his vision.  In reality, her foot was only a few inches away from Phil, but her shoe was easily large enough to cover that distance in the shifting of an ankle.  It was easily a two or three minute walk from the enormous heel to the toe.  Vertically, Paige’s exposed ankle served as a testament to the magnitude of the woman herself.  Climbing up to it would not be unlike trying to climb any mountain of modest altitude, and Philip wouldn’t have any of the necessary preparations.  Down below, the slightest bit of color (maybe 150 feet of fabric, to the shrunken waiter) was exposed to the light, a white and pink striped sock, with blue smiley faces adorning it.  It was cute, but if each of those smile had an actual mouth, then Philip hardly be a mouthful.  He couldn’t begin to imagine the size of Paige’s actual mouth.

             Closer to Paige’s toes, the shoe had two open eyelets, merely for design and airflow purposes, placed in the canvas just above the rubber sole.  They could serve as places to climb higher, towards the shoe strings which were tied just a few hundred yards above. 

             Then Philip came out of his thought process.  Was he considering climbing this thing?  This was Paige’s shoe, not only was that incredibly dangerous, but entirely unrealistic.  What would be the goal?  How would that get him help?  Would he just keep climbing to eventually reach her ears or eyes?  Reaching her ankle would be an hour long climb, easily.  But to reach her face?  Days.  Maybe even weeks.  Philip sighed and stepped back to lean against the table leg.  As he prepared to close his eyes, something caught his attention.
   
              It was big…well, big compared to him, maybe the size of a small house.  It was a monster, with a huge head and crawled on six legs.  Two massive, torso-sized mandibles threatened to rip him in half.  A dark-red body that was obviously a symbol for the blood it was going to spill stood 10 feet taller than Phil’s head.  It was…an ant.

              It was also not paying attention to Philip.  It was primarily scavenging about halfway the distance between Paige’s shoe and the tiny waiter.  But Phil froze in place anyway.  He wasn’t sure what Paige was doing…likely attending to the silverware again, but he was sure Paige wasn’t coming to his aide, and he didn’t want to have choose between running from the ant and staying near Paige.  So…he watched, quietly.

                The ant continued about it’s business, checking food, following an invisible trail, until it had the same moment Phil had been experiencing before the ant’s arrival.  It noticed the massiveness of Paige’s shoe, and only became more curious.  It quickly headed in the direction of Paige’s shoe, and Phil continued to watch.

                Paige's shoe made what might have unnoticeably small movements every few seconds as her toes wiggled, or her weight shifted to support a movement her upper body made.  Phil wondered what the ant might want, other than food that was so close to Paige’s shoe.  Moments later, the ant arrived within touching distance of the rubber canvas wall, paused momentarily, and began to climb it.  Phil’s eyes widened. 

His new temporary source of entertainment began to crawl along the side of Paige’s shoe, easily moving along the rubber sole until it made it’s way onto the canvas.  It effortlessly continued it’s path, moving along until it reached the top of the mountain within two minutes or less of arriving at the shoe.  It navigated the terrain of the shoe, arriving at the laces, a crisscrossing pattern-like maze.  Under, over, between…it was all such a breeze, the ant was adapted to the terrain, and Phil watched in admiration.  As it neared the toe of the shoe, it turned right, and began to descend. 

                Phil was concerned that the ant had gotten bored and decided to move on, but instead, watched as the ant moved closer to the ground, and paused at the eyelets.  The eyelets were twice as big as the ant, and the ant seemed to be considering them for a moment, before moving on quickly, and climbing inside the eyelet, disappearing into the dark, foot-filled world of Paige’s shoe.

Phil nearly chuckled in amusement.  Surely going inside Paige’s shoe was a death sentence. A tap of the foot, a toe wiggle, god forbid a full step, and the ant would be crushed.  Shaking his head some, Philip stood and prepared to pace back and forth, intending to try to figure out how to get out of his own situation.  As he turned, he was greeted by a pair huge, hard mandibles. 

                The ant brought a friend.

Philip screamed, eyes shut tight as he ran in any other direction, but the ant was easily a step behind.  It seemed to be taunting him, only moving forward once Philip was more than a few steps out of it’s reach.  This was it, he was going to be killed by this massive ant while his best friend stood there, literally inches away.  The first man ever to be killed by a single ant, at least he thought.

                Already exhausted and still plagued by his dizziness from earlier, Phil lost momentum quickly and turned around to see that the ant was stopped, no longer actively chasing, but still watching intently.  He slowed down, but kept the jog up, and didn’t stop until he felt a powerful wind, almost enough to take him off his feet, come from behind. 
               
             “Ow.  Dammit.” The sound of a goddess from above, high above.  Paige had spoken. The ant in front of him turned and began to run more quickly than ever, and Philip noticed a shadow above him. 

                Above him, the black, soiled treads of Paige’s shoe dwarfed the sky he had become used to.  In front of him, he could see that far, far ahead, the toe of Paige’s shoe was on the ground, and off to the side…an escapee ant was crawling out of an eyelet, and running in the opposite direction.  Paige was shifting her foot in response to what had to have been an ant bite.

                The sky darkened, and his attention shifted up again, Paige’s foot was descending.  Phil ran. 

                “Paige, no!  Don’t crush me!  Help!”  He screamed out to his clueless best friend, as she shifted her weight from her toes, moving to stand flat on both feet again.  The world darkened even more. He closed his eyes, and heard an ear-shattering scream, as Paige’s momentum shifted from a descending motion to a sliding one.  The ball of her foot shifted back violently, leaving her toes on the ground, and Phil was only given a glance as the sole of the shoe steam-rolled him, and he could no longer feel or see.

 

 

                “Phil?  Philip!”  Paige’s angelic voice filled his ears.  She must have been his personal angel in heaven. Light flooded his vision again.  He opened his eyes, to see the floor of the prep room again, and a few inches from his nose, a tiny ant, scrambling around on the floor.   Before he was able to breathe in a sigh of relief, a shadow formed around the ant, and a black canvas tennis shoe crashed into the ground in front of his face.  The ant disappeared under it, and he was staring at the two eyelets of Paige’s shoe.  He gasped, sitting up quickly. 
                “Agghh!  What the…!”He managed to get out, before Paige immediately dropped to her knees in front of him. 

                “Phil, are you okay?  Why are you on the ground?” Her brown eyes, filled with worry.

                “I…I um…I don’t know…I just…”

                “Did you faint?”

                “…I don’t know, maybe…I just…”  Philip placed his hand on his head.  The lump was still there.  “…I don’t feel very good…maybe I should see a doctor.” 

                “Yeah…let’s get you some help.”  Paige reached over, taking his arm onto her shoulder, and helped him stand.  Philip looked back at the floor for a moment as they headed for the door.  He cringed and turned his head, continuing to walk with Paige’s help.

 

Chapter 2 by 87Thirty2

“You should really take better care of yourself,” Paige sighed, flipping the page on her e-book, trying to seem less concerned about Philip than she actually was, more for his sake than her own.  “I hate going to hospitals.”


                “It’s not a hospital, Paige, it’s just an exam room.” Phil looked around, sitting on the bed of the exam room in only his boxers.  His clothes were on one of the two chairs across from him, with Paige occupying the other.

“Well, it’s still got that creepy, overly sterile feeling that hospitals have.  It weirds me out.”

                “Overly sterile?  Is that even a thing?  And why would it…”

                “It just does, Phil!” Paige reached over, smacking Philip’s bare knee. “Everyone has a thing that bugs them, you don’t like ghosts, I don’t like hospitals.”

                “But it’s not a hospital!” Philip laughed, dodging Paige’s hand that reached to swat higher up his thigh.  “And so what if I don’t like ghosts, who would?”

“I think ghosts are cool, I’m going to be a medium and talk to them one day.”

              “I thought you wanted to be a vet?”

              “I do, who says I can’t be a vet that talks to ghosts?” Paige quirked a brow as she asked, and slipped the e-book reader into her purse.

             “I think you’ve got the makings of a sci-fi miniseries.”

            “I think your face has the makings of a sci-fi miniseries.” Paige smirked, standing up. “I’m going to grab something from the vending machine. You want anything?”

            “Some burn cream, I guess…”  Philip rubbed the side of his face soothingly.

            “Shut up, nerd...”  The slim, purple haired beauty stood, grinning at Phil as she turned towards

the door and headed out.  Phil grinned a little himself, glancing over at Paige’s empty seat, a perfect print of her perfect ass still there, reforming to its original shape slowly.  He could hear Paige’s footsteps echoing down the mostly empty hallway leading towards the room he was in.  He closed his eyes for a moment, listening to the footsteps until he could no longer here them, either because she was too far away, or she had stopped walking.

                When he opened his eyes, instead of sitting up on the bed, he was laying down on it, staring at the ceiling.  His head pounded, his vision was blurry, and the room was spinning.  The ceiling seemed too far away, and the bed seemed far too big. As strange as it all seemed, there was an eerie familiarity to it all.  It wasn’t difficult to put it together, he was having another one of those weird lucid dreams where he was the size of a grain of salt.  But this time…he was aware he was dreaming.  Or was he?  Well, of course he was.  Human beings don’t shrink, not like this anyhow.  But aren’t you supposed to wake up when you realize you’re dreaming? And his senses, all of them were heightened, he could feel the weave of the linen sheet under him.  The threads were as thick as his legs.  He could smell the slightly dingy smell of the room more than ever.  The clock ticking was like a mental bludgeon to his ears, getting louder by the second.  Louder, louder still.  That was not a clock, it was something much more magnificent, and hundreds of times more imposing than that.

                “Phil?”  Emerging like a goddess from the heavens, Paige appeared in the door, eyebrows raised in curious wonder as she looked around what seemed to be an empty exam room. She looked left and right, seeing no signs of her currently diminutive friend.  Next, she stepped further into the room and looked at the two chairs, and saw that Philip’s clothing was still there.  ‘They must have taken him to another room…guess I’ll wait here.’ She thought, taking another step into the room.

 

                Phil was awestruck.  When he last saw Paige from this point of view, he had been on the floor, and most of what he had seen had been below her ankles.  The chances of him getting her attention from there were slim, and her feet alone caused him more than enough trouble to keep him from getting to higher ground for days, if ever.  Now, he was waist-height with the giantess, and even better, she was walking towards him.

                The initial thuds of her footsteps had settled into soft taps, more due to Phil being mostly focused on her face for the time being.  As she approached, Phil took a step backward, intimidated by the size of his best friend and ex-lover, as she moved the last few feet to stand directly in front of him, the last inch of the top of her waist line filling the horizon of his world with the darkness of her black leggings. 

                “Paige, down here!”  He called out, doing his best to avert his eyes from what he knew was inches below him, obscured only by the proximity of her body to the bed.  Instead, he looked up, following her taught stomach up to her breasts, mountains at this size, and up to her face. Her lips were parting…was she about to answer him?

                “Ahhh……”  No, she wasn’t.  The soft pink lips on the goddess were opening to yawn softly, and Phil swore he felt and updraft of air being carried towards her mouth as she inhaled.  Something caught his eye further down though, and he realized that the updraft he felt was actually Paige’s colossal hand lifting from below his line of sight.  In it, a monumental orange wrapper, and a red can.  A Reese’s cup and a coke, like huge stadiums.

                The tiny man gasped in fear, turning to run at first, as he thought Paige was about to drop her items down onto the bed and crush him with them, but as he glanced over his shoulder after the first step, he realized she was doing something that he could appreciate much more. 

 

                The wrinkled surface of her black tank top had also been gathered up by her fingers in the same hand as her vending purchases.  Phillip turned around slowly to see the powerful hands moving up gently, exposing inch by inch of tanned flesh to the little voyeur, inches away.  He found himself standing there slightly slack-jawed, unblinkingly wide-eyed as Paige’s hand carried her shirt up higher and higher, smooth, toned flesh filling the formerly black horizon.  As her shirt continued to lift, eventually it reached her navel, and Philip nearly fell to his knees in worship as Paige’s navel ring was exposed. 

 

                It was a little pink and white skull, hanging patiently above the huge fleshy cave of Paige’s belly-button.  It was almost symbolic, as if the skull were a warning to any adventurer daring to explore the depths of the woman’s navel.  It seemed to go deeper than most, and Phil swore that if he stepped inside and followed the Path, he’d end up somewhere in Paige’s intestines. As he daydreamed, he almost didn’t notice her other, empty hand lifting out of the depths below his field of view, and pausing next to her navel, fingers extending gently and pressing against her skin, fingernails scratching at the surface softly.

                ‘I hope they hurry…I have to work in the morning…’ Paige mused to herself mid-yawn, and scratched her exposed belly for a moment.  As she did this, she was unaware of the little tease she was giving her ex-boyfriend, who everyone knew had a thing for cute stomachs.  Sometimes she wondered if he had a thing for feet, too, but never brought it up during their relationship.

                Phil had been so distracted by the view of Paige’s perfect abs that he had all but forgotten about getting her help.  He was still unsure if he was dreaming all of this, but he knew that in this moment, he wished that he could use his DVR to record this moment.  And the moment only got better, as Paige began to turn and face away from him, the top of her perfectly round ass now looming in front of him.  He was in heaven, and his erection testified to that.

 

                It was hard for him not to fall back and simply reach into his boxers to get busy, and he probably would have, if he hadn’t heard a few heavy thuds nearby, not unlike Paige’s footsteps from his last dream.  He looked to his right and saw a sight that at first didn’t seem to mean much.  The snacks Paige had purchased were now sitting a few hundred yards away now, but were stable and unmoving.  However, as he turned to worship Paige’s beautiful cheeks again, he noticed they were moving a little higher, as those she were standing on her tip-toes.  Her hands moved to rest palms down on the bed, and the goddess lifted even higher into the air.

                Paige was going to sit on the bed.

              “No, no, no…!”  The shadow of the young beauty’s round posterior overtook him quickly, and Philip tried to run as best as he could on the uneven surface of the bed linen, but his erection certainly made things more difficult.  He wasn’t sure why his body felt that the erection was still necessary while he was running for his life, but if he came out of this alive, he’d be doing some research.

                Alive?  Wait, this…this was a dream.  He wasn’t going to die.  Just like last time, when Paige stepped on him, things faded to black and he woke up from the dream/nightmare thing, and everything was relatively okay.  His pace slowed, and he realized that he was still hardly out of range of Paige’s incredible ass.  This was how the dream would end, with Paige assumingly crushing him into oblivion, and him waking up.  He almost chuckled, slowly turning around and taking a few backward steps.  Reaching down to his boxers, his hand slipped inside and he fondled himself as the world darkened further. 

                “Come to papa…”  He muttered to himself snidely, welcoming the embrace of the perfect softness and warmth of his ex-girlfriends ass. The sky darkened further, and Paige’s ass was all he knew.

 

 

. . .

 

                Darkness was all he knew.  Darkness, heat, and pressure.  Phil was not in terrible pain, but he was certainly not comfortable.  It felt as though he was slowly suffocating, only being allowed enough air to not be given the freedom of death.  This was not a dream, and this situation had become much more real.  His erection was mostly gone now, and he regretted his choice to stand and face Paige as she buried him under the tons of weight of her ass and upper body.  He was now lying on his back, with the fabric of her leggings pressing against his body.  He was also directly between the ass cheeks, which probably saved his life, but also meant that he’d have a lot of maneuvering to do if he wanted to get out alive.  Living was certainly now at the top of his priority list. 

               
                ‘Ugh, you’d think they’d spend more money on these stupid beds, they are such a weird temperature.’ Paige complained to herself as she simultaneously attempted to free her left foot from it’s shoe with the toes of her right foot, and tried to free her snack from it’s wrapper with her fingers.  She shifted and wiggled in her spot some, considering going back to her seat next to Phil’s clothes. 


                “Agh!”  Phil complained out loud as he simultaneously attempted to free his body from Paige’s ass, and free his hand from his boxers.  If he could just flip himself onto his stomach, he was sure he could crawl and pull himself towards freedom.  Paige, however, had another plan.  As he powerful ass cheeks began to move to and fro around him, the motion only resulted in him getting wedged deeper against the material of her skin-tight leggings.  He coughed and wheeze, and went from being very uncomfortable to wishing he would die under the clueless girl’s ass.

 

                Finally opening the wrapper of her candy, Paige focused on her shoes for a moment, before the left shoe fell with an echoing smack to the ground, exposing her petite, sock covered foot.  Seconds later, the other shoe fell and landed next to it’s sister, and Paige wiggled her toes as her feet dangled a few inches above the floor.  Deciding that she was too uncomfortable on the bed, she placed the opened candy wrapper on the bed next to her and slipped off of it, socked feet landing on the linoleum next to her shoes.  She was glad she wore socks today, she’d hate to be barefoot on this floor. 

 

                Phil was finally given reprieve from his punishing nightmare.  As quickly as Paige’s rear-end had descended on him, did it begin to lift…and the material of her leggings took him along with it.  The overhead light of the room temporarily blinded him and he closed his eyes.  He wasn’t given much of a view, but he knew that he was riding on Paige’s ass like a living piece of lint.

                Well, for a moment at least, until Paige’s feet full hit the ground, dislodging the tiny passenger from her pants to tumble through the air.  Eyes still closed, he hoped to land on the bed, but expected to land on the floor and splat on the ground.  The surface of whatever he landed on came to him much faster and softer than he expected.

                He’d fallen a relatively short distance, only a few inches, really, so he impact, though painful, only winded the shrunken server.  He lay there in a pile of mush for a moment, reliving the time under Paige’s ass.  He could never tell her about this, ever.  Rolling over from his face-plant, he decided to open his eyes and evaluate his new surroundings.  What he saw filled him with dread all over-again.

                Chocolate.  Hundreds of yards of chocolate.  He knew it instantly when he opened his eyes and could smell the new world he was in.  There was the undeniable smell of chocolate and peanut butter.  He remembered seeing the snacks Paige had purchased, and cursed his luck.  Of all places to land, in her candy? 

 

                “Paige!  Help!”  He screamed out before he even knew where Paige was.  As he twisted about in the slightly melted chocolate, he found the palm of her hand eclipsing the world around him, thumb and forefinger grasping the paper walls of his chocolatey wasteland.  With a violent shake, the entire area began to lift, and Phil was thrown unceremoniously face first into the chocolate surface.  It was all he could to avoid vomiting, the g-forces of being lifted miles into the air in less than a second nearly sent him reeling into unconsciousness again.  As his edible vessel reached the height of it’s ascent, the sound of the brown paper wrapper filled his ears.  Slowly rolling over onto his side, Paige’s thumb print, or half of it, stood like a wall of whirling, ancient etchings in a fleshy wall.  They were very climbable, it seemed, and he knew that climbing onto her thumb was his only escape.

 

                To his left, the wrapper was being peeled away by two more enormous fingers, and Paige’s face, bored and half-asleep, loomed in the far background, and above.  Phil began to back pedal away as more of the wrapper was pulled off of the surface he rested on.  Paige’s thumb was about a hundred yards from here, a reachable distance, if unmolested by Paige.  He didn’t anticipate an easy run, he didn’t even anticipate staying on his feet the whole time…but he began to crawl in the muddy chocolate for all his worth.

                No later than five paces in, enough of the chocolate had been exposed that the hungry goddess decided to begin her snack.  She didn’t want all of the wrapper off, she’d get her fingers sticky and messy.  She pulled back almost half of the wrapper, and lifted the candy the remaining few inches to her parting lips and opening mouth. 

                The g-forces this time were oppressive, but more manageable, as Phil clambered over dunes of melting chocolate towards the thumb of giantess who unwittingly intended to consume him.  He did attempt to stand, but between the slippery chocolate and constant moving of the Reese’s cup, the best he could do was crawl.  Phil knew he was running short on time, but he didn’t know how short until he felt the warmth of Paige’s breath on his body. 

                He wasn’t sure if it was from her mouth or nose, but it didn’t matter, he was close enough that he could feel her breath.  The shrunken boy nearly didn’t dare looking to see how close he was, he feared that if he did, he’d only see his own demise behind the lips of the goddess. When did look, however, the sight wasn’t much better.  Paige’s lips had opened wide enough to see inside her mouth, though all of it was shadowed but the very tip of her soft pink tongue.  Additionally, he could see the very tips of her front teeth, three or four times as large as he was, conservatively.  They, along with her tongue, glistened gently from the coating of saliva, shining from the light of the exam room’s overhead light.  It was a sight to behold, and one he would never forget, even if he did manage to escape the young woman’s quick snack.

 

                As he studied the intricacies of Paige’s approaching mouth, he lost track of the precious seconds he had, and her maw opened wider. 

                “Paige, don’t eat me!  Please don’t eat me!”  He begged the clueless girl.  His words disappeared into the abyss of her sensual oral cavity of death, and as the vicious, pristine teeth descended towards him, Philip screamed what he thought would be his final words. 

                “I love you, Paige!”

 

Chapter 3 by 87Thirty2

Philip tried to peel his eyes away from the vicious maw before him, knowing that staring into it was not better than staring into the gates of hell.  Above him, first and foremost, was Paige’s nose, oppressively beating warm air down on him, enough that his clothes and hair shuffled around him.  Deeper inside each of her nostrils he could see her septum ring, flipped to sit inside of the nostrils themselves instead of hanging down, something she commonly did for work.

                Further up, her eyes, looking out at something that Philip couldn’t have seen even if the palm of her hand was not immediately behind him.  The big brown irises, when viewed up close (or just t Philip’s size) had a few speckles of green near the pupil.  It was something he thought was a living work of art, but Paige usually avoided talking about, saying that she thought it made her look weird. 

                She blinked.  A simple action, subconscious to the girl herself, but Philip knew that if he ever found himself clinging to one of those long eyelashes of hers, a blink could flatten his world, or injure him severely at least. 

 

Paige’s mouth grabbed his attention again, as it widened further to accept her little treat.  It was as though she had misjudged how large of a bite she intended to take.  The majority of the inside of her mouth was on display to him now, except the very precipice of her throat, and her uvula, whose vague outline could be seen dangling in the shadows. 

 

“Paige, no!”  He screamed out one last time, but was prepared to accept his fate.  It was fitting, almost, or ironic even, that in his admiration of her body, touching himself at the sight of the woman’s stomach, that his final resting place be there.  In that moment, he couldn’t think of a better place to die.

 

Her lips moved into position around the chocolate treat, her teeth immediately behind. All at once, her teeth descended, and a maelstrom of violent reactions began. 

 

Philip, both lucky and unlucky enough to be closer to the middle of the treat, witnessed the enormous teeth decimate the landscape only fifty yards from where he was standing.  He obviously could no longer see the ground that had been taken into custody behind the ivory walls, but he could see the ground near them beginning to crack and crumble under the force.  Above, the upper lip had lifted into what Phil could only describe as a sneer, to avoid smudging chocolate all over it. 

 

Awestruck in horror, Philip was forced to temporarily abandon his goal of getting to Paige’s thumb.  The impact of her first bite had the surface shaking violently, but only for a moment, long enough for huge cracks to develop all through the piece of candy.  One of these cracks formed between him and the thumb, and for fear of getting stuck in the sticky peanut butter filling, he decided to crawl around it.
               
                The hairline fractures that had developed closer to the impact of her teeth had caused the structural integrity of the ground to diminish enough that it could no longer support its own weight, and Philip could see the signs of it beginning to fall.   Hoping it would buy him time, he began to crawl vigorously around the large cracks to try and reach Paige’s thumb, and salvation from this nightmare.

                Paige, too, had noticed that the candy had begun to fall apart where she had taken her bite, and knew she had to react quickly.  As her tiny ex-boyfriend scrambled towards freedom in her food, Paige began to compensate by taking a larger bite.

                Phil was trying harder than ever to not look at Paige’s mouth as she had taken her first bite, and he assumed she was chewing at this point.  He thought that he had at least a minute or two between bites to reach her thumb, climb aboard, and beat her skin until she noticed him.  However, when he felt the rumbling return, he couldn’t help but look up and see what he hoped he wouldn’t.

Once again, Paige’s mouth was widening, her teeth lifting a few hundred yards above the surface of the Reese’s cup.  However, instead of the plain of chocolate he was stranded on moving further towards her mouth, her mouth was encroaching further upon his diminishing ground. 

                The shadow of her nose and lips grew darker as the approached where he was crawling.  In moments they would be upon him, and he’d be as good as gone.  Philip tried yet again to get to his feet and run the distance, but his feet sank six inches into the chocolate floor, which was like another six feet deep.  He wished he had his snow shoes.  No, he wished he wasn’t about to be eaten by his best friend.

                The oppressive heat from her mouth beat on his back again, momentarily, before quickly changing directions as Paige took a gentle inhale during her the second part of her first bite.  The inhale was enough to not only pull Philip off of his balance, but bring him tumbling back fifteen feet closer to wherever the impact zone would be.  Inhaling while taking a bite was normal, he remembered the ASMR videos he used to help him sleep, of a person eating and whispering on about something.  Now he was not only worried about possibly being crushed to death between Paige’s teeth, but simply being inhaled and stranded in her lungs until he died of…whatever would kill him in her lungs.

                Tumbling unceremoniously end over end as he landed, Philip opened his eyes and saw that he was laying horizontally across one of the smaller cracks.  He also noticed that in front of him, he could no longer make out Paige’s lips or teeth, only the darkness inside of her mouth.  He turned around quickly to see that he was a few inches lower that the surface of the candy he had been on previously, and was now on one of the sagging bits of chocolate. 

 

He looked up.  Paige’s teeth were directly above him.

                The shrunken boy screamed for his life, and the sharp ivory walls slammed down. 

                Once again, chaos filled the world around him.  He could hear the sounds of the ground buckling under the weight of Paige’s teeth.  Eye barely open, he could only barely make out the pink scenery around him.  More immediately, a darker pink wall went on endlessly to his left and right.   He grabbed ahold of whatever it was, and found that it was soft, and very moist.  Bits of chocolate as large, as or larger than him were around as well, it didn’t take him long to realize that he was clinging to Paige’s gum line.

                It was over.  He failed.  He was in Paige’s mouth.  He shut his eyes tight and prepared for the first stage of digestion: chewing.  Despite his eyes being closed, he noticed the world get darker around him, and realized that Paige’s lips must have closed.  The humidity reached new levels that he had not experience, and all he wanted was a quick death.  His grip was already weakening, partially due to the saliva, but additionally because he saw no point in trying much harder. 

 

As he debated on letting go, the choice was taken from him, as a powerful motion shook the entire cavern around him, and he slipped, sliding against the gum line deeper into the recesses of her mouth.  He almost screamed, but, again, saw no point.  She couldn’t hear him an inch away from her face, how would she hear him in her mouth?
                The half-slide, half-fall he was engaged in carried him to the bottom of a crevice, where he tumbled against another, wall, this one equally as yet with saliva, but much more forgiving.  It was here that he felt the powerful movement of Paige’s jaws crushing the mouthful of candy.  But why wasn’t it more violent? Why wasn’t being tossed around her tongue?

 

Because he was under her tongue. Deep under her tongue.

 

 One last reprieve before he was inevitably going to die in Paige’s perfect, powerful stomach.  Fate, God, Satan…whoever was arranging this situation had to be giggling at his misfortune.  But was it really a misfortune, or was it a chance to survive?  He wasn’t suicidal, if there was a chance to live, he would go for it, even if it would take hours. For now, though, the motion of her jaw lowering and rising like a rhythmic cadence was enough deterrent to wait until she was no longer eating. 

 

He shifted into a more comfortable position, and listened to the sound of what should have been his destruction above.  The crushing sounds had quickly moved to a less crunching of hard candy to the sloshing around of melted chocolate.  He could even hear a subtle gulp, the mouthful being ushered into Paige’s gullet and sliding down her throat. 

 

The dense smell of chocolate and peanut butter was almost overwhelming. Some of the saliva had even begun to drip from her tongue and cover the area around him.  He sighed, closing his eyes again.  Seconds later, he felt her jaw shift again, more than while she was chewing, he tumbled over face first into a puddle of candy-flavored saliva.  As he pulled himself up, he saw that there was almost enough light to make out his surroundings, Paige’s mouth was open, but her tongue was preventing most of the light from reaching him.

                Philip was moved onto his side as Paige took another, more elegant bite than the last.  The cavern was filled with darkness again, and the crunching, crushing sounds returned.  Bite number two had begun.  Thinking back about meals he shared with Paige, he remembered her being a slower eater, at least in his mind, so this could be a long process.

 

After fifteen or twenty seconds or so, the sound of swallowing told him she was finished with this bite, and would probably have another soon.  He shifted to a place and position that would mean less of him getting shoved around, and prepared for another mouthful of chocolate. 

                However…it didn’t happen.  Her mouth hadn’t opened yet.  Maybe she wasn’t going to take another bite yet?  It confirmed his theory about her being a slow eater, who knows how long before she finished.  Mentally shrugging it off, he relaxed.

                Two minutes went by.  Three.  Four.  Nothing changed.  Philip had both considered trying to escape earlier than planned and taking a nap.  The thought of spending more time in here than necessary chilled him though.  It seemed like a situation that the longer he spent in, the less his chances of survival were.  In reality, however, he rationalized that eventually Paige would go to sleep.  It would be an easy climb out of her mouth, where he could wait on her bed for her attention.  That is, if she didn’t brush her teeth before bed.

                Her jaw shifted again, and the semi-familiar sound of chocolate being decimated above him returned.  A return to normality comforted him, almost.  He listened intently for her to swallow…but it never came.

 

He couldn’t expect her to schedule every bite and swallow though, she might take yet another bite and swallow them both at the same time.  Who knew?  But how long would he wait before deciding to begin his escape?  Was waiting for bed time really the best option?

                Paige’s jaw shifted.  He was right, she was taking another…

                Above, the sound of rolling tides crashing against something filled his ears, muffled by her tongue.  He was doused with a few gallons of cold, wet, bubbling liquid that seemed to pour like a waterfall from above.  Shifting out of his position, he wiped the liquid out of his eyes.  He couldn’t quite make out the color, but he didn’t need to.  The smell alone was enough.  It was soda.  Coke.

               Philip’s mind began to race.  How could he have not considered that she would drink something at some point, even if not now?  He was already up to his knees in soda, and her tongue was easily 20 feet above him.  He didn’t expect her to fill her mouth with soda, but maybe he could use this as a way to reach her teeth and climb out of her mouth?

                As he waited for the quickly filling area to hopefully carry him to salvation, he noticed Paige’s jaw shift again, sending violent ripples through the soda he was almost floating in now. Her mouth went dark from her lips sealing. Immediately after, her tongue lifted higher than ever, and a torrent of soda descending from above, instantly washing Phil into the lake that was now just below the top of Paige’s gum line.  Now, all he had to do was swim for it.

                And swim he did, violently and efficiently towards the front of Paige’s mouth.  Her tongue settled back into place, pushing the liquid around to the sides of the mouth, raising the fluid level even higher.  Philip was washed closer towards her teeth, only a few yards away now.  He kicked, paddled and exerted every bit of energy his body had left on reaching her gums and teeth…this had to happen, he couldn’t be swallowed.

                Paige’s tongue, the roof of his world for several minutes and protector of his organic prison, lifted once again, more slowly this time, and washed the fluid, Philip included, backwards.  The shrunken man was thrown through the air, and splashed somewhere in the middle of Paige’s tongue.

                Now floating along in a current stronger than he’d ever felt, he felt the cold surge through his body, draining his energy that much more.  Looking up, Paige’s throat, a chasm of darkness to the helpless Phil, beckoned him closer with that same gulping sound that he heard before.  It was much louder now, and that much more intimidating knowing that he was being carried towards it.  He flailed in the river some, but knew that it was ultimately pointless.  He could even see her uvula more clearly now, bouncing with every few hundreds of gallons that passed under it into the girl’s esophagus. 

 

Finally, it was his turn.  As the river became shallower near Paige’s gullet, he noticed that his feet brushed along the surface of her tongue.  Within a few yards, he even found that he was slowing down, and even came to a stop, staring over the crevice that lead deep inside Paige’s stomach. He almost laughed…he was alive, and not swallowed or chewed.  He watched the last gallons trickle into the darkness, and things were still.  Philips face began to contort into a grin.

                All at once, the entire cavern seized, tongue throat, uvula and all violently shifting and shaking.  Paige’s jaw shifted some, light shined into the cavern, and Philip turned around briefly to see the outside world.  A powerful gust of wind followed, violently knocking Philip off of his feet.

                “No!”  He yelled, but his balance had left him, and he was blown the remaining two yards over the black hole of Paige’s throat, where he fell quickly, descending towards the entrance of Paige’s esophagus.

                Paige, after swallowing a mouthful of Coke, hiccupped gently as she checked her social media news feed.

 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5387