All-Nighter by welcometothejungle
Summary:

After a shocking reveal that shatters two relationships, Tommy and Simon must make amends at Emma's sleepover party. But things get complicated when they are pursued by a top-secret black ops team and a sexy rogue assassin who wants to eat them all or feed them to the other girls.


Categories: Giantess, Couples , Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Odor, Sci Fi / Fantasy, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Voreverse
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 14979 Read: 35502 Published: August 03 2015 Updated: August 13 2016
Story Notes:

A year ago to do this day, August 3, I published my first vore story on this website. Called "Not-So-Happy Meals", it was a short 1 ch. story of a hot girl eating her bullies with a shrink ray that I had written several months before. The positive feedback on that story inspired to continue writing a prequel story called "The Party" that I had abandoned and the first chapter of that was released almost 2 weeks later on August 16 that introduced characters such as Tommy and started fleshing out the backstory more, giving birth to the Voreverse series as it is today. Over the past year, I have published over 96,700 words of stories onto this site. I experienced some relationship troubles along the way, especially to keep this series afloat but i'd do it all again for my loyal readers who have stuck with me since the beginning and have continued to review my stories. Thank you guys and girls, it really means a lot to me.

Id also like to announce that this will be one of the last stories in the Voreverse, which I plan on ending some time in Spring of next year. It's the 8th story in the series and i'd like it to go to 10, with the 10th one being a really big, long epic conclusion to everything that began a year ago today. And with that Ill finally post this story. I had this idea for a while and I hope you like the 8th story in the Voreverse, All-Nighter.

1. School's Out by welcometothejungle

2. Double Threat by welcometothejungle

3. Rage by welcometothejungle

4. Making Things Right by welcometothejungle

School's Out by welcometothejungle

1. School's Out

It all began the next day, the day after they had almost been unknowingly digested inside Emma. Simon and Jenny arrived on their buses around the same time that Tommy pulled up to school in his Jeep.

            “Hey,” he said, strolling towards them from across the parking lot. “There’s my favorite girl.” He gave Jenny a kiss on the cheek and she blushed.

            Simon winked at her. She winked back, then gave Tommy a return kiss on the cheek. Smiling, Tommy turned to Simon.

            “Don’t we have the best girlfriends?” Tommy said.

            “We do indeed,” Simon said.

            Tommy looked around as they started walking towards the school buildings. “Say, where’s Claudia?”

            Then Simon spotted her. His girlfriend was walking towards them from another part of the parking lot. Other people walked past them from the buses and other cars, heading towards their classes, all eagerly awaiting the end of the school year just a few weeks away.

            Simon smiled until he realized that Claudia wasn’t smiling. In fact, she looked angry and as she got closer he could see she was storming, not walking towards them. Tears were visible streaking down her face.

            Jenny rushed forward. “Claudia, what’s wrong?”

            A lump formed in the pit of Simon’s stomach. Deep down, he knew what was coming.

            Claudia said nothing as she walked right up to Jenny – then gave her a hard smack across the face. Tommy ran forward to catch his girlfriend as she stumbled back. Some people around them started to notice.

            “What the fuck Claudia?” Tommy said, glaring at her.

            A smirk appeared on Claudia’s face as tears continued to run down her cheeks. She glanced from Jenny to Simon. “I have some interesting news. I’m afraid this involves you, Tommy.”

            He let go of Jenny, but kept a hand on her shoulder. Simon’s heart began pounding in his chest as Claudia’s eyes locked with his as she spoke.

            “Simon and Jenny slept with each other.”

            Everyone around them stopped moving and turned their heads. Claudia was still staring at Simon, the smirk on her face failing to conceal the ocean of tears welling up within. This was her worst nightmare come true in front of everyone.

            Tommy looked confused. The hand slid off of Jenny’s shoulder as he turned to face her. “Jenny, is that…?” He looked beyond her to Simon. Their silence told it all.

            “True?” came a voice.

            They all turned to see Emma strolling in, and air of satisfaction around her. She put her elbow on the shoulder of Claudia, whose head looked down to the ground.

            “You bet your ass it is,” Emma said. “I overheard them talking yesterday after you walked off, Tommy. The video proof is already on every social media site.” She held up her phone.

            Everyone around them started talking out their phones to check if what Emma was saying was true. After a little while, some of them looked up at Jenny and Simon in disgust.

            Claudia was crying, tears streaming down her face, but she kept a piercing glare directed at Simon, who just didn’t know what to do.

            She mouthed: “I loved you.”

            He wanted to mouth back: “I did too.” But he didn’t know if it had ever really been true anymore.

            “Come on,” Emma said, guiding Claudia away. “Hang out with the cool kids now.” Emma looked over her shoulder and flirtatiously looked Tommy and up down. “You too, sexy boy.”

            Tommy wasn’t crying. He just looked at Jenny, who was starting to tear up, with a solemn look on his face. She reached out for his hand. “I’m so sorry.”

            Tommy moved her hand away and followed Emma and Claudia as they headed off to the buildings.

            Simon and Jenny were left standing alone amongst the crowd, who shot them looks and then departed, now leaving them only by themselves.

^^^

A few weeks later

Simon woke up to a rumble in his belly. He sat up, shirtless, and stretched, then rubbed his hungry stomach. He walked out of his room to the kitchen and looked both ways, making sure his parents weren’t up. Then he went to the freezer and pulled out the ice cream container. He grabbed a spoon, sat down, and dug in.

            As his esophagus guided heaping scoops of cool mint chip flavor down to his expecting stomach, Simon sighed with relief realizing that school was over. It was the first day of summer. Yesterday had concluded several weeks of being shunned and made fun of but he and Jenny had made it through. Together. In a way, having their cheating come out had been good because it allowed them to stop hiding their affections for each other.

            They had even changed their Facebook relationship statuses to “In a Relationship”, but Simon had to delete several of the comments from the post of people calling them sluts and cheaters. He took out his phone as his tummy went to work on the ice cream.

            Tommy’s Facebook status now showed that he was in a relationship with Emma, as he had been for the past few weeks. Claudia had unfriended both him and Jenny but her privacy settings were low and he could see that she had simply hidden her relationship status for her About tab altogether.

            Simon sighed, then a burp escaped from his lips. He sniffed. It smelled like mint chocolate. Licking his lips, he put the phone down and ate more of the ice cream. The container was nearly full when started, now it was halfway down. He took one more bite, then realized he was thirsty and went to get a class and the carton of Tropicana orange juice. He poured it out into the glass and sent it down his gullet in a few big swallows. It tasted nice and refreshing and he rubbed his belly, which gurgled as it settled in.

            A few minutes later, he realized this had been a mistake. The OJ wasn’t mixing well with the ice cream and soon his stomach was gurgling loudly with indigestion. He had a tummy ache too. Fortunately, his phone buzzed and he saw he had a text from Jenny. She wanted to meet for lunch. Perfect.

            He burped again. It smelled like a weird mix of mint and orange juice.

            Simon groaned. His belly gurgled some more.

^^^

A few hours later, Simon’s digestive system felt more at ease as he met Jenny at the local Subway, her favorite sub place. She always ate the foot long and downed a large soda. Every time, she’d show off her slightly bloated tummy to him and he would kiss it as they got back to his car.

            Today, she was having her usual but he was sticking with a light sandwich because of his tummy troubles earlier in the day that were still settling down.

            She was wearing a grey t shirt that exposed her midriff and some white short shorts and she wiped her mouth sitting across from him as she finished swallowing the last mouthful of the $5 dollar foot long. Jenny let out a big burp and patted her exposed tummy.

            “You’re so cute when you do that,” he said, gazing at her gorgeous belly.

            She gave a smile, then continued drinking her soda. “I have to tell you something.”

            “Please don’t tell me you’re pregnant,” he said. They had sex a couple of times over the past few weeks to cope with the shunning. Plus there was no shame in doing it now.

            She let out a little laugh. It wasn’t an annoying laugh, but a cute laugh. “No,” she said, staring at her soda. “I’m not pregnant. Well, maybe with a food baby…” She gave her tummy a pat, then let out another soft belch. Simon smiled, feeling a boner come on in his pants.

            Jenny rubbed her stomach and continued. “I just wanted to let you know that tomorrow night I’m going to a sleepover at Emma’s.”

            “What, why?” Simon said.

            “Claudia’s going to be there and Emma said she’s going to get us to “kiss and make up”. At least that’s the way she said it.”

            “It’s probably a trap.”

            She shook her head. “Emma will tease us, but I think she’s still been treating Claudia like shit over the past few weeks. I need to make things right with her. There’s still a government conspiracy after us and we need to stick together with Tommy. He’s the only one other than Karey who knows about the shrink rays and the Program.”

            “You think Tommy’s fucked Emma yet?”

            Jenny thought for a moment. “Maybe. He wanted to take his time with me, but I don’t think that he cares anymore.”

            “His first time was with a girl named Autumn. He lost his virginity to her in under a week of knowing her.”

            “And what happened to her?” Jenny said.

            “She got…,” he shuddered, remembering. “Eaten.”

            Jenny nodded.

            “I was there,” he added, remembering how Cat washed her down with a bottle of beer and never even knew…

            “We’ve been eaten too,” she said.

            “True,” said Simon. “I wonder if Tommy still would have saved us if he had known what we had done.”

            “I think so,” Jenny said. “He’s a good guy.”

            Simon sighed. “Please don’t go. This just sounds like a bad idea.”

            “I know,” said Jenny. “How about this: you drop me off and if everything seems okay, you can leave and pick me up in the morning. If not, we’ll just go and…” She nudged him under the table. “Have some fun…with our bodies.”

            He smiled, quickly eyeing her from her gorgeous face down past her firm breasts and down to her seductively sexy tummy. Her ass wasn’t too bad either. But Simon knew this girl was more than that. They were in love. All he wanted to do was hang out with her this summer. But she was convinced that she needed to try and fix things with Claudia. Simon just couldn’t bring himself to see her after what he’d done. He’d gotten that girl to lose her virginity to him so that he could try and cover up the fact he’d lost his to Jenny a few days before. He was a monster. But Jenny was right.

            “Fine,” he said.

            “Thanks,” she said, touching his arm. Then she burped again and quickly covered her mouth. He imagined it smelling like soda mixed with mayo, lettuce and a whole bunch of other things wafting up to her nose. It made him get a hard on.

^^^

That evening, Claudia and Karey drove to a drive in theater for a showing of some movie. Claudia didn’t really care and Karey could tell.

            “Want some popcorn?” Karey asked, offering some next to her as they sat in the backseat.

            Claudia just stared off at the projector screen in the distance, but she wasn’t paying attention. It was some superhero flick about a guy who could turn himself really small and then resize himself. She doubted that was a very realistic situation that could ever happen to her or any of her friends, but that was all she thought of the movie anyway.

            Karey touched her arm. “Hey, schools out for the summer. Live a little.”

            Claudia didn’t say anything.

            “Remember how I didn’t rub it in your face after you found out because I thought it was a mistake for you to hold out for him to pop your cherry?” Karey said.

            “You just did,” Claudia pointed out. “And he did fuck me. He just fucked her first and used me. Hell, Jenny fucked Simon before she fucked Tommy. And she told me how dreamy it was “losing her virginity”. She was never talking about Tommy. She was talking about the night she fucked Simon. The night both of them betrayed me.”

            Karey leaned over and kissed her cheek. Claudia turned and kissed back. They had done this a few days over the past few weeks. Her parents just thought she was remaining single for a while after she learned Simon cheated on her, not that she was experimenting. So far, she liked the experiment. But it still disturbed her.

            She pulled back. “I’m not a lesbian.”

            “Neither am I,” Karey chuckled. “There are cute girls and cute guys. Who says you can’t date both?”

            Claudia said nothing. “I’m not bi either.”

            “You can be bicurious, occasionally trying new things out while mostly being straight,” Karey said. Claudia nodded, liking that description.

            “Why do you like me?” Claudia asked. “Is it just because I’m cute?”

            “No, silly,” Karey said, her eyes lighting up as she looked into Claudia’s. “Yes, I do think you’re one of the cutest girls ever, but I also think you’re really sweet and nice and boys like Simon shouldn’t take you for granted. Now I’m not going to judge him or Jenny, but I will say this – Love is love, be true to yourself and your partner.”

            Claudia nodded.

            “Now you want to really experiment?” Karey asked, a wild gleam in her eye.

            Claudia looked up, suddenly getting really horny. She blushed. Karey leaned forward and kissed her. They kept making out as Karey pulled Claudia’s top off. Claudia then leaned back against the interior of the car door and slid off her shorts and panties and Karey tore of her shirt.

            Claudia pulled her bra over her head and kissed Karey’s breast. The girl moaned in pleasure as Claudia began sucking on her nipple. Then Karey pushed her back, sliding out of her own short shorts and panties. “You’re good Claudia, but this is how it’s done.”

            She crawled over Claudia and lay on top of her. The girls kissed and Karey moved down, her lips caressing her throat, boobs, stomach, and finally a shiver of excitement went through Claudia’s spine as she went beyond.

            Karey worked her tongue expertly, going in deep. Claudia arched her back in pleasure, moaning. Karey went down on her for a good minute before Claudia came. Karey lapped up the wetness, but got a bunch of it her hands, sticking her fingers deep into Claudia’s pussy for added pleasure.

            They she took the substance and rubbed it across Claudia’s stomach, then her breasts. The girl giggled. Then Karey let her lick her fingers. “Mmm,” Claudia said, rubbing her belly. “Tasty.”

            “That’s all you, girl,” Karey said. Then she kissed her full on the lips and moved her hips to grind their crotches as closely together as they could get.           Karey grabbed Claudia’s right hand and guided it to her nether regions. “Show me what you’ve got,” she said.

            Claudia went deep, shaking her hand like a vibrator. Karey arched her back and began thrusting and moving her lower body like she was masturbating with Claudia’s hand, although Claudia was doing most of the work.

            “Almost there, baby!” Karey shouted.

            Claudia went harder and faster. Karey came.

            A few minutes later, Claudia was now lying on top of Karey as the two girls panted. Their smooth skin and fine hairs felt so good pressed against each other. Claudia never wanted it to end, except she was horrified that her parents would find out. She brushed that thought out of her mind as she prepared to tell Karey something.

            “Karey?”

            “Yeah, honey?” Karey said.

            Claudia briefly thought how lucky she had landed Karey as her first same-sex partner. She was a hot and petite blond, but they went together like bread and butter. She had never felt such pleasure in her life. But she had to tell her.

            “I’m going to Emma’s house for a sleepover tomorrow night.”

            “What?” Karey said, propping her naked body up against the door. Claudia was still straddling her.

            “Jenny’s going to be there and Emma thinks its time we put aside our differences.”

            “But Emma hates you,” said Karey, running her hand down Claudia’s smooth flanks.

            “Stay with me tomorrow. We can do so much more together. I’ve got dildos and other toys.” She smiled. “Come on, Claudia. Emma’s just going to bully you. We don’t need them. Let her fuck around with Tommy. But even he deserves better.”

            “I know. He’ll be there to protect me if anything goes wrong but I don’t think Emma would try anything with him around. But this is just something I have to do.”

            She pulled away from Karey, sprawling her own naked body across the other side of the back seat. “I’ve got to do this.”

            “Hey,” Karey said, coming over. She kissed Claudia again, full on the lips and the two girl lovers slid down, groping every each of each other’s beautiful bodies. As Karey moved to bury her face in Claudia’s breasts, Claudia opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling, wondering what her parents would say if they ever found out.

 ^^^

The next night

Tommy closed the front door behind him and took a look around as Emma led him into the living room.

            “So, when’s everyone coming over?” he asked.

            “They should be here in about 30 minutes,” his girlfriend said. She was wearing a white t-shirt that clearly exposed her belly and some pink short shorts. The slight curve of her tummy just below the navel was almost too much to bear in this lighting, in which he could make out some of the peach fuzz of the smooth hairs on her stomach. It gave an insta-boner.

            Tommy smiled. She was no Jenny, but Emma was still smoking hot. Normally he wouldn’t have wanted to date her because he liked nicer girls, but now he doubted whether or not there actually were any. He thought of the night he slept with Jenny over spring break, how she had only done that to cover her lies. She had betrayed him. Simon had betrayed him. Emma just wanted to fuck him.

            And they had, two weeks ago. He let her go down on him in the backseat of his Jeep after seeing a movie with her. They had done it again a couple times since. One time was even doggie style, which was a first for Tommy. Emma told him she lost her virginity to some guy at a party last summer at slept with a handful of guys like Mark, Drew, and a few others to feed her sexual appetite throughout the year.

            Now she led him into the guest bedroom just off the hall and stripped off her t-shirt revealing her push-up bra.

            “What are you doing?” Tommy asked.

            “It’ll be quick,” she said, kneeling down before him. She tugged at his zipper and then ripped his pants and underwear down. “There’s my boa constrictor.” She went to work. Tommy titled his head back.

            “Oh yeah baby, keep going,” he moaned.

            She went harder. He built it up until he just couldn’t hold it any more. Then he came. Emma was a swallower. She gulped it all down just as the doorbell rang.

            “I’ll get it,” she said, pulling back and wiping her mouth. She put her shirt back on as Tommy pulled up his trousers.

            After doing so, he followed her to the door. She opened it to reveal her hot blond friend Rachel next to a suntanned buff dude in his late teens.

            “This is Drake,” Rachel said, running her hand down his muscled arms. “We met a party last night.”

            “What a hunk,” Emma said flirtatiously. She looked back to see if Tommy was jealous. He played along, pretending to look angry. Emma was pleased with herself but Tommy didn’t tell her she still had some white stuff at the edge of her mouth.

            “And we brought the star of the show,” Rachel said, pulling Claudia through the door.

            “Hi Tommy,” she said, looking relieved to see him. Other than that, she was holding her left arm and rubbing it, clearly shy and nervous around the other girls. Over her shoulder was a duffel bag that had everything she needed for the night. Rachel and Drake carried ones too.

            Tommy had thought about leaving, but he wondered that if Drake was the only guy left the girls would all just have one big orgy with him and Tommy especially didn’t want to miss that.

            Then another car pulled up outside and Emma ran for the door. “Oh perfect, Kelsey is here!”

            Tommy’s blood ran cold.

            Emma opened the door to reveal a stunningly beautiful girl who was in her late teens. She had dark brown hair and was wearing an orange bikini. She hadn’t even bothered to bring clothes, not that Tommy minded. She was slim but fit and all around beautiful. He bet she was a great kisser because her clone had been one too. But that clone was dead, washed down the throat of a hot girl at party many months ago. An eternity away.

            This clone was officially named Kelsey-2, more commonly known by her alias “The Huntress”. An assassin for a mysterious government agency known as the Program.

            And she was undoubtedly here to eat him.

            Could this night get any worse? Tommy thought, making his way past her.

            “I have to get something from my car,” he said.

            Then he was out into the night air. Perfect, he could escape now and –

            He nearly stumbled right into Simon and Jenny, who were hand in hand. “What the fuck are you two doing here?” he blurted. Emma hadn’t told him anything about this. Then he saw the duffel bag over Jenny’s shoulder. Oh fuck, he thought. Oh fuck.

            Simon and Jenny just glared at him. “Hi Tommy,” his ex said softly.

            “Shut it you two,” he snapped. “You’re staring at me like this is all my fault. If you two whores had just kept your passion in your pants or at least had the decency to tell us we wouldn’t be in this romantic shipwreck. And guess what. The Huntress is here to kill us all.”

            Both of their eyes went wide.

            “Have a goodnight,” he said, storming off.

            “Jenny!” Emma called from the house.

            She looked to Simon. There was nothing she could do. She had to go. “Coming!” she said and ran towards the house.

            Simon didn’t know what to do either. He turned to follow Tommy out to the street. There were no cars going by and nobody out. It was a quiet night in the suburbs. Except he thought he saw something off the sky. Briefly it looked like a black helicopter but he couldn’t hear anything so he just assumed it was his imagination.

            “You know Simon,” Tommy said, spinning around. “I never pegged you for the scandalous type. I didn’t even think you would get laid this past year because you were to chickenshit to do anything with Claudia let alone fuck my girlfriend. I didn’t even think Jenny would give you the time of day.”

            “Well maybe you were just so high up in the clouds Tommy that you didn’t notice you had become a sex-obsessed, womanizing asshole. Jenny loves me because I actually care about doing more than fucking her,” Simon shot back.

            “Love? You think she loves you?” Tommy said. “You’re in high school. You’re together now because you’ve got nobody else to turn to. But one day she’ll be done with you and move on to some other guy to fuck.”

            “You just don’t get it Tommy. What do you see in Emma? She’s a lying, eavesdropping, manipulative bitch. She ate us for crying out loud!”

            “That wasn’t her fault,” Tommy pointed out.

            “All you want her for is her body,” said Simon. “You just want her pussy and that’s it. Ever since you banged Autumn you’ve slid down this road of becoming obsessed with sex.”

            “I waited!” Tommy shouted. “I waited for a while. Jenny wanted my dick and I decided I wanted to wait.”

            “And then it became all you could think about. You just repressed those feelings, Tommy. But they were always there.” Simon had a strange feeling. It felt like they were being watched, but he didn’t see anyone around.

            Then Drake came out of the front door. “Hey guys, there are some really hot bitches here tonight. Literally, my dick is hard off the wall right now. If we stick together we can all get some serious pussy tonight, bros!” He threw his arms around their shoulders. “What do you say to that?”

            Simon was horrified that this was all someone like Drake could think about. Tommy didn’t seem to mind. “I’ve already fucked two of them,” Tommy said. “Emma and Jenny.”

            “Fuck bro,” Drake said, his eyes going wide. “Give me five!” Tommy high fived him. “You have my entire respect.”

            “I fucked two of them as well,” Simon said, getting defensive. “Jenny and Claudia.”

            “Awesome man – wait, you both fucked Jenny?” Drake said confused.

            “While she was dating me,” said Tommy.

            “And now that he found out, she’s dating me,” Simon said.

            “Damn bros,” said Drake. “This is some serious shit right here. You can’t both be fucking the same girl.”

            “He cheated on Claudia too,” Tommy said. “He lies to everyone. So does Jenny.”

            Drake shook his head. “When was this?”

            “Spring break,” Simon said. “The truth came out about three weeks ago.”

            “Don’t worry guys,” Drake said, throwing his arms over their shoulders. “Tonight we’re gonna make everything alright.”

            “Don’t move!” hissed someone.

            The three boys looked around.

            Suddenly surrounding them were six men dressed in dark military gear. They all had assault weapons aimed at them.

            “Holy shit!” Drake exclaimed throwing his hands in the air like he very much cared. “I only dealed a little weed guys!”

            “They aren’t after your drugs,” Simon said, putting his hands up.

            “They’re a black ops unit,” said Tommy, shaking his head. “Shit it keeps getting worse.”

            “Are these the boys, Rayne?” called the leader, walking towards them.

            “Absolutely, Killian,” said Rayne, a tough ginger guy who looked like he could wrestle John Cena.

            Killian, the leader, looked like a fit man with a moustache, which he scratched as he moved forward. He spoke with a Texas accent. “Shit. This third boys not on our list. Guess he’s collateral.”

            “Intel indicates the Huntress is here tonight too,” said another man with a British accent. “Can we have a little fun with her for going rogue, boss?”

            “Shut up, Flynn,” Killian said.

            Flynn, the British one, sighed and scratched his crotch.

            “What are we waiting for?” Rayne said. “Bag these bitches and we’ll take the Huntress.”

            Simon squeezed his eyes shut, bracing to be shot. At least this night couldn’t get any worse he thought.

            But it did.

            “Looking for me?” came a sweet voice. They turned around to see the Huntress in her orange bikini, a hand on her hip. The soft hairs on her arms were visible as the house lights illuminated her from behind. Her tummy roared with hunger that even Simon and Tommy could hear from here. She licked her lips. “You all look delicious.”

            The six men were all immediately taken by her, but they were professional. They raised they weapons. But it was too late.

            The Huntress raised her shrink ray first and fired a wide blast at all of them.

            And so began the all-nighter.

TO BE CONTINUED

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading guys. I won't be able to have the next chapter up for a little while cuz Im gonna be busy, but I figured I'd be able to time chapter 2's release the 1 year anniversary of the Party on the 16th. As Im sure you can guess from the cliffhanger, the next chapter (and this whole story) will have some similarities with The Party but much higher stakes and with a different Kelsey trying to feed them ;) plus the evil military guys too. I promise its gonna be a fun story, sorry for the lack of vore in this chapter. What'd you think of it though?

Double Threat by welcometothejungle
Author's Notes:

You might want to reread chapter 1 since its been so long, really sorry guys for this taking a whole year lol I'll explain in the end notes

2. Double Threat

Tommy slowly came to his senses. They were all on the lawn. Him, Simon, Drake, and the six soldiers from the Program. Towering over them in her orange bikini was the sexy figure of the Huntress. Her massive hand swooped down and scooped them up, bring them up to her beautiful face as she licked her lips.

            “You traitorous bitch!” Paxton shouted. “You were our top agent!”

            “Yeah, but then I got bored,” she said. “I needed to find a new…flavor…” She licked her lips.

            “Oh dear god, please don’t eat us!” Drake screamed. “I’m sorry for doing drugs, it’ll never happen again!”

            “This isn’t about that you stupid bastard,” Flynn, the British one, said.

            “I’m not going to eat you,” the Huntress said. “Well, maybe some of you…But only if I catch you. You see, we’re going to play a little game. Some of the girls are going to have an eating contest and I’m going to put you right in the center of it. If you survive that…maybe I’ll chew you up and give you a quick death instead of letting you digest alive in my belly.” Her stomach rumbled again.

            “I’d rather die honorably than play your fucked up games,” said the bald one.

            “Okay,” she said. “More for me.”

            So saying, she plucked the bald man from the group and dangled him above her open mouth.

            “Barnes!” Killian screamed.

            Barnes screamed as the Huntress let him go. He disappeared into her cavernous maw and she quickly gulped him down. They saw a lump go down her throat.

            “Mmm, yummy yummy in my tummy,” the Huntress said, rubbing her stomach. “Anyone care to join him?”

            No one said a word.

            “Didn’t think so,” she said. Suddenly she let out a “Burp!” and covered her mouth, surprised. “Oops, excuse me.”

            She walked back inside.

            Clutched in her palm, Tommy turned to Killian. “I know you were sent here to kill us, but the Huntress doesn’t care. She’ll kill us all. We should team up for survival.”

            Killian laughed. “The Program rewards loyalty, no matter what the cost. We have a mission and we’ll complete it and kill the Huntress too. But don’t worry, I’ll give you a quick death with my gun rather than let you digest alive in some girl’s belly. How’s that sound for a deal?”

            Drake was sweating like a pig. “Hey man, just let us go please. We didn’t do nothing wrong. We were just going to have some fun tonight, get laid with some hot girls. You know – high school stuff!”

            Simon shot him a look. “Drake, shut the fuck up before you get us all killed!”

            Drake gulped.

            The Huntress put them down on a table right next to the kitchen. Laid out before them was a vast smorgasbord of nachos, candy, soda, and more. It made Simon’s stomach rumble, but then he shook his head, reminding himself of the situation at hand.

            The Huntress walked away, leaving all eight of them at the table’s edge. Killian turned to them. “You have a 20 seconds head-start. I don’t want this to be a turkey shoot.”

            The other men chuckled.

            But by then Simon, Drake, and Tommy had already taken off full sprint towards the bountiful amount of junk food before them. “We can use the bags and bowls as cover!” Tommy yelled.

            “Guys, what the fuck are we going to do?” Drake said, scared shitless.

            “Just listen to Tommy,” Simon said as they continued to run. “Trust me, he knows his way around these types of situations.”

            Just as they took cover behind one of the several big bowls of nachos, they heard gunfire as Killian and his men began to shoot at them.

^^^

“Alright girls,” the Huntress said, walking back over to everyone else. “Who wants to join in on an eating contest?”

            “Count me in!” Emma said. She rubbed her belly seductively. “I can eat the most of anyone here!”

            Claudia smirked. Emma had beaten her once, but she had also bested Emma at an eggnog drinking contest. And even though Emma had been nicer to her these past few weeks because she took her under her wing after the cheating scandal was exposed, she knew Emma didn’t really like her. Jenny was the one she made fun of the most now. But Claudia still wanted to prove herself to Emma. And her best weapon against that was her stomach.

            She looked at Jenny now. The two of them hadn’t made eye contact yet, although Claudia had tried. It was their first time seeing each other since school ending, and over the past few weeks Claudia hadn’t said much to her. Jenny, her best friend for years, had betrayed her by sleeping with her boyfriend. And looking back on it, she didn’t really get why either. Simon was cute, but Tommy was hot. Emma was lucky to have him now, although she suspected he was just fucking her because she was hot and as revenge against Jenny and Simon.

            In fact, these past several weeks all felt weird to her. So much had changed. Their happier days from earlier in the year had suddenly evaporated. There was a hunger gnawing at the inside of Claudia’s tummy, and she realized that a good-old-fashioned eating contest between her and Emma would start to make things right again.

            “I can beat you,” Claudia said to her. “I’ve done it before, I’ll do it again.”

            “Is that so?” Emma said and smiled, her lip curling in contempt. “It seems I’ll have to remind you once more who has the best belly in school.”

            Claudia looked over her shoulder. “What about you Jenny? You’ve got a good appetite.”

            “Oh me?” Jenny said. She laughed awkwardly. “Nah, I think I’ll just sit this one out. My tummy’s been a little weird today.” She rubbed her belly. “I think I have a stomach bug or something.”

            Claudia doubted that was true. “Oh come on, it’ll be fun.”

            “Really, I’m good.”

            “It’s just,” Claudia said, “that I thought you would want in because I was in. Kind of like how you wanted in with Simon because I had him.”

            The room fell silent. Emma smirked again.

            Jenny froze. Then after a moment she gulped. “That’s not true,” she said quietly. She seemed sad.

            “Oh really, why’d you sleep with him then?” Claudia said, putting her hands on her hips. Emma was beaming like a proud mother. The other girls stood still. The Huntress remained off to the side, amused by the drama.

            “Because I love him!” Jenny shouted. “I liked Tommy a lot, I really did. But what I have with Simon now is more than just sexual attraction, it’s love!”

            “You are such a typical teenage girl,” Emma said. “Love, you say. That’s not what dating is about – not in high school anyone. It’s about sex.” Emma looked very confident as she said that. “That’s why I’m dating your ex now,” she told Jenny. “I’m the sexiest girl in school!”

            “Emma, just shut up!” Jenny screamed. “You’re just a lying, manipulative bitch. You don’t care about Claudia. You don’t care about any of your friends. You just took up the role of popular girl to fill the vacuum Caterina left when she transferred.”

            Emma smirked. “At least I have friends.”

            “Fuck you!” Jenny screamed. Then she stormed out of the room. A moment later, they heard the front door open and close.

            “I’ll go talk to her,” the Huntress said. And she moved to follow her.

^^^

The real reason Jenny didn’t want to participate in the eating contest had nothing to do with her stomach. In fact, she was kind of hungry and like the thought of stuffing herself and showing both Claudia and Emma who was boss. But as soon as Tommy told her the Huntress was here and she had seen Kelsey, (really her clone Kelsey-2), she had known they were all in mortal danger.

            When none of the boys returned from outside, but the Huntress did after she had gone to “get some fresh air”, Jenny put two and two together. She was reasonably sure that the Huntress had put them amongst the food on the table and that the whole eating contest was just a convenient way to dispose of them all. And she wasn’t about to accidentally eat her boyfriend and her ex, at least not today. She would be horrified if she ever ate someone at all, and as she thought that her belly gurgled.

            That’s why she stepped outside to call the only person she could call for help on this issue: Karey. She had been involved with the Program and was now their best asset to use against the conspiracy’s agents. She called her on her cellphone.

            “Yeah?” Karey said. Jenny could hear her munching on something on the other end.

            “It’s me, Jenny,” she said. “Listen, we have a Code Red. The Huntress is here at the Party and Tommy and Simon have been shrunken down. Emma and Claudia are about to have an eating contest and I’m pretty sure the boys are on the menu.”

            “Shit,” Karey said, swallowing something. “I was just pigging out at this burger place but I’ll be on my way.”

            “Thank you,” Jenny said and hung up. She sighed and looked up at the sky. “It’s going to be alright, Simon,” she said.

            “Why don’t you tell him that yourself?” came a voice.

            She spun around to see the Huntress holding a shrink ray just as the beam hit her.

^^^

The Huntress came back inside. “Sorry guys, Jenny said she was going to leave. She said she couldn’t handle it tonight.”

            Emma rolled her eyes. “She’s probably going off to fuck Simon.”

            The thought made Claudia tense up with rage. But then she calmed her nerves. She was over Simon. She was questioning her sexuality and experimenting with Karey and that was more than enough for her romantic life right now. Besides, she was about to show off to Emma how much she could eat. And even though Claudia resented the way the girl had treated her, she couldn’t help but think that Emma was cute.

            “Well, let’s get started then,” the Huntress said.

            “I’ll join in too, Kelsey,” Rachel said.

            “Wait, there’s one rule,” Claudia said, holding up her finger. “We all have to strip down to our underwear!”

            “I’m down with that,” Emma said, pleased that she could show off her body to everyone.

            Claudia watched her and Rachel strip down to their bras and panties. It made her feel so horny. They were both hot girls. “Here goes nothing,” she muttered and began to take off her clothing too.

            “Let the games begin,” the Huntress said. And she quietly dropped something on the table.

^^^

“What do we do man? What do we do?!” Drake yelled at Tommy. The gunshots were getting closer.

            “I don’t know,” Tommy said. “Let me think. Just shut the fuck up for now, alright.”

            Drake nodded and pretended to draw a zipper across his lips.

            More gunshots.

            “Okay,” Tommy said. “See that bowl of queso over there? Right next to the Fritos bag?”

            “Yeah,” Simon said.

            “We’re going to run for it. Ready? Three, two, one, go!”

            They rushed forward, sprinting across the table towards their next safe spot. Simon realized that Tommy was a genius. The black ops team was probably close to the bag they were previously at. Therefore, their view would be blocked by that bag and they wouldn’t see Simon, Tommy, and Drake running for their next spot of cover.

            They ducked around behind the small bowl of queso, which to them was still massive, and caught their breaths. “Shit,” said Simon. “This is crazy.”

            “You tell me,” said a voice. Simon and Tommy both knew that voice. It was sweet and feminine. They both turned in surprise to see Jenny there, hiding behind the Fritos bag. She looked terrified.

            “The Huntress got you too?” Simon said.

            “Great,” Tommy said, chuckling. “Just fucking great. I’m trapped between a giantess assassin who wants to eat me, a black ops team trying to shoot me to pieces, and above all I’m stuck here with my traitorous former best friend and my cheating ex-girlfriend!”

            “And me,” Drake said, beaming. Tommy shot him a look. “Sorry,” Drake said.

            “Can we argue about this some other time?” Simon said.

            “What black ops team?” Jenny said.

            “The people shooting at us a moment ago,” Tommy said. “The Program sent them here to kill us.”

            “And the Huntress?” Jenny asked, confused.

            “She’s gone rogue,” Tommy explained. “After the incident in Palm Springs she must’ve abandoned the Program and tried to hunt us down for fun, becoming a free agent. The mercenaries were going to kill her too, but she shrunk us down and now here we are fighting for our lives.”

            “Why won’t they team up with us to stop her?” Jenny asked.

            “Because they’re assholes,” Simon said. He couldn’t help but admire how beautiful Jenny looked, even as she was terrified and taking cover. The way her chest was rising and falling with each breath…it gave him a nice boner despite everything happening. And he thought he saw Tommy staring at her in a similar way, but more conflicted. He wondered if Tommy still had feelings for Jenny. He wondered if he was getting a boner too.

            They needed to resolve this tonight, Simon thought shaking his head. When this was all over and they stopped the Huntress, he knew that he and Jenny would have to come to terms with what they did and make it up to Tommy. And Claudia too.

            That was, if they could make it out alive.

            “What now?” Jenny asked. “I managed to call Karey. She’s on her way to rescue us with her shrink ray.”

            “Alright then, we just need to survive. Until then, follow my lead,” Tommy said. The three boys quickly dashed from behind the bowl to behind the Fritos bag, which was leaning against the bowl. “Alright,” he said. “Stay close.”

            He looked around the corner, back towards the bag where they had hidden before and around the table for any signs of the Program’s agents.

            “There you are!” came a British voice.

            The four teens spun around. It was Flynn, holding a knife in his hand. “I found them Jones,” he said. One of the other mercenaries, a buff African-American, stepped around the corner.

            “Killian said we need to save our bullets for later when we deal with the Huntress,” Jones said. “Knives only for these clowns.”

            “My pleasure,” Flynn said, running his gloved hand along the blade.

            “Run!” Tommy yelled.

            He led them around to the bag of the bag and then then started running up the slope.

            “What are you doing?!” Simon screamed.

            “Trust me!” Tommy shot back.

            They ran to the edge, with the bowl of queso below them. “Now what?” Jenny said.

            “Jump!” Tommy said.

            “Are you for real?” Drake said.

            “Yes!” Tommy said. Then he jumped off the edge and landed in the queso.

            “Man, this is really going to fuck up my Abercrombie shirt,” Drake said, and then he followed Tommy.

            Jenny and Simon looked at each other, then back down the slope of the bag. Flynn and Jones were rushing up towards them with knives in their hands.

            “We can do it,” Simon said, taking her hand. Together, they leapt off the edge and plunged down into the queso.

            The substance wasn’t like water. It was thick and gooey. It was hard for them to stay above the surface.

            “Simon!” Jenny called.

            Simon managed to make his way over to her and embraced her tightly. Even as gross as it was that they were covered in cheese, he kissed her full on the lips.

            “Would you stop it,” Tommy said. “You’re making me sick.”

            Simon spun around. “You’re the fucking idiot who made us jump into the queso pot,” he said.

            “Yeah, why exactly did we do that?” Jenny asked.

            “It’s like that scene in Honey We Shrunk Ourselves,” said Tommy. “When the girls almost accidentally eat them in the dip.”

            “Oh, I love that scene,” Drake said. “It was always used to turn me on. I mean, could you imagine would it would be like getting eaten by a bunch of giant hot teenage girls?”

            Everyone stared at him blankly.

            “Oh right,” Drake said.

            “But why recreate it?” Jenny said.

            “Because we can survive like they did in the movie and there’s no way that Flynn and Jones will follow us down here.”

            “Ello mates,” said Flynn above them, standing on the edge of the bag. “Lovely day for a swim, isn’t it?” Jones was right next to him, taking out his gun.

            “Now, I know the boss man said no guns, but we can take each of you out with one shot and spare us the trip of getting…shall we say, cheesy?” He laughed.

            “Or we could just let them get eaten by the girls,” Jones said, pointing.

            They saw the three giantesses in their underwear walking towards the table: Emma, Claudia, and Rachel. All stunningly beautiful. They went straight for the nachos.

            “Well,” said Flynn, turning back to the teens. “Have a nice trip!”

            Then suddenly a hand picked up the bag of Fritos. It was the Huntress. With one finger she slid Flynn and Jones over the edge and down into the bag. “Mmm, what a yummy snack,” she said. “I’ll save you for later.”

            She looked down at the queso and smirked. “Hey girls, use the queso. It’ll help the nachos go down even better!”

            “Oh shit!” Drake said.

            “We need to get out of here,” Tommy said. “Let’s move!”

            Emma and Rachel dipped their nachos towards the bowl. It was like a warzone, the impact of the nachos causing the whole pool of queso to shake. The girls then brought the cheesy nachos up to their mouths, shoving them in and chewing as their hands brought fresh nachos to dip and repeat the process.

            Tommy’s hypothesis about the movie was right. It was possible to dodge the nachos as they dipped. If they started scooping, Simon thought, they would all be doomed.

            Tommy reached the edge first, then helped Drake out. “Come on!” he said, reaching his hand towards Simon and Jenny.

            Simon was closest and grabbed Tommy’s hand. It was hard for Tommy and Drake to pull him out because of the gooey queso, but they finally did and he clung on to the edge of the bowl as all three of them reached towards her.

            She was just inches away. Then her fingers touched Simon’s.

            Then suddenly, the entire bowl shook and lifted as Claudia picked it up with both of her hands. The force caused the boys to all fall off and tumble back down onto the hard surface of the table.

            Simon quickly came to his senses and looked up and terror gripped him as Claudia brought the bowl full of queso up to her face. “No!” he cried.

^^^

In the bowl, Jenny watched as her best friend’s mouth opened up to reveal a cavernous dark space. She was completely unaware of Jenny, who must’ve just looked like a dark spot or some spice in the queso.

            “Claudia, please!” she screamed. She thought of all the good times they had had over the years, all of the fun they’d shared. It had all gone so well that when they both found new boyfriends at Cat’s Christmas party, it had seemed like the best thing in the world.

            Then she had fucked it up by sleeping with Simon. She ruined the perfect friendships she had had. Had it been worth it? she thought. Claudia didn’t even know she was about to swallow her. She didn’t even know about the Program or anything that had happened with the shrink rays. Of all the hidden truths she didn’t know, the only one she learned had been that Jenny betrayed her. The one truth that not even Jenny could face.

            Well, she was going to face it now, she thought. Tears were streaming down her face but she stopped screaming and crying, knowing it would do her no good in her final moments. She accepted in that moment that she had failed her friends. She had let down Simon by bringing him into this, she had let down Tommy by treating his affection like dirt, but most of all she had let down her best friend for years, Claudia.

            Jenny closed her eyes as the bowl tilted forward and she began to slide into the giantess’s open mouth.

^^^

Tears rolled down Simon’s face as he stared up in complete horror as Claudia gulped several times then slurped and finally dropped the bowl to the table. It landed nearby and rolled briefly before coming to a stop on its side against a soda bottle.

            Except for some cheese residue at the bottom, it was empty.

            Claudia licked her lips to get the last bit of queso out of the corner of her mouth and rubbed her smooth tanned tummy as it glorped, meaning that what she had just consumed was now settling into her stomach.

            “You bitch,” he heard Emma boom but it felt a thousand miles away. “How am I going to eat the nachos now without the queso?”

            But Claudia didn’t care, still closing her eyes and rubbing her belly. And Simon didn’t care either. He felt defeated, crushed, like everything he cared about had vaporized in an instant.

            All he could do was stare hopelessly up at his ex-girlfriend as she opened her mouth to let out a loud “Buuurrp!

TO BE CONTINUED

 

End Notes:

I owe u guys an explanation. Shortly after I published chapter 1 last August my girlfriend broke up with me (again). It was for the best since in all honesty she was kind of a bitch and I moved on but went through several months of emotional stuff that I don't really want to get into - point is, I got very distracted from writing the story and didn't know where to take it. And then it just kind of faded from my mind. But then I threw out my old outline and started writing this chapter over again. I know where to take All-Nighter now and I owe it to you guys to finish the Voreverse as well. I'm actually excited about this story again for what I've got coming for the last couple chapters.

It's my fault for taking a whole year to get chapter 2 out and for that I'm deeply sorry. I hope you guys like where the story is going and Chapter 3 will be out this weekendly, probably Saturday.

But as usual, I'd love to know what you guys thought of the chapter and of course, the ending!

Oh, and I have a new girlfriend as of about a month ago! She's actually really into vore and belly stuffing and I think she mentioned this site once... Anyways We're really happy together

Rage by welcometothejungle

3. Rage

Flynn opened his eyes. He and Jones were at the bottom of the Fritos bag, surrounding by giant snacks bigger than his body.

            “What the fuck happened, man?” he heard Jones say, putting a hand to his head.

            “The Huntress,” Flynn said in his British accent. “That fuckin’ bitch. She put us in her bag of chips. We have to get out of here before –”

            Just then the entire bag lurched upward. “Shit, what’s going on?!” Jones screamed.

            The next thing both of them knew, the bag was turned upside down and they began falling with the rest of the Fritos down towards the giant, beautiful face of the Huntress. Straight into her open mouth, a black hole that awaited them.

            “Nooo!” cried Flynn as he and Jones fell through open air and directly down past her teeth, over her tongue, and then they were thrown around as she chewed up the chips. She didn’t chew very long however, and the next thing they knew they lurched downward into a slimy, long tunnel that they knew was her esophagus.

            Finally, they splashed into a dark pit and crushed Fritos mush landed around them as they were churned around in the dark.

            “Get us out of here!” Flynn yelled at the top of his lungs. Jones screamed.

            But they could do nothing but flail helplessly as they were sloshed around and digested by the Huntress’s gastric juices.

^^^

The Huntress’s tummy gurgled and she rubbed it as she crumpled up the empty bag of Fritos. It was then that she remembered she had put the two men in there and that they must be in her stomach now. She was originally going to put them in Rachel or Emma’s food, but then she was so engrossed by what had just happened with the bowl of queso that she had forgotten momentarily about the soldiers and accidentally ate them.

            Oh well, she thought, covering her mouth as she gave a soft burp. They’ll be more chances for some unaware vore later. She had been watching the little specks very carefully, even though Claudia didn’t notice.

            Jenny had just been eaten.

            It was deliciously perfect, the Huntress thought. That little bitch had gotten away from her with Simon after the Palm Springs incident, and now she only had one target left. She had once only known him as SimonSays23, his username on Truthers.net. But now Simon was the only other one she wanted revenge on.

            Of course his friend Tommy and that other boy with him would have to die too, since they knew too much about her at this point. And now that she had betrayed the Program, she would have to work freelance as an assassin who could “make anyone disappear”. All knowledge of her before that would have to be erased.

            But she had thought that Tommy was cute. She felt a strange attraction for him and imagined him ramming his dick inside her and thrusting. It had been a while since she had slept with someone (although of course she had eaten that guy right afterwards). Maybe she should resize Tommy, fuck him, and then feed him to Emma. That would be good. She was his girlfriend and she loved it when girlfriends ate their boyfriends. She only wished that she could have fed Simon to Jenny before Claudia ate her.

            The Huntress imagined Simon right now. The last time she had caught him, he had been in bed with Jenny. He must really love her, she thought. Or rather, loved her. Now he would be heartbroken and would live the rest of his life thinking about how Claudia ate her.

            Fortunately for him, the Huntress thought, his life won’t last that much longer…

^^^

“It’s all your fucking fault!” Simon screamed at Tommy. They were hiding behind another bag of snacks somewhere on the table as the giantesses continued their feast.

            “Oh please,” Tommy said. “You little piece of shit. You steal my girlfriend from me and now you have the balls to say I’m the bad guy here? What about the Huntress? What about your ex who just fucking ate Jenny!!!”

            “It wasn’t Claudia’s fault,” Simon said, tears streaming from his eyes. He knew Claudia would be horrified by what she had just done, no matter that her best friend had stolen Simon from her. Or would she? Simon thought. A horrible though crossed his mind that if Claudia had found both him and Jenny shrunken and huddled, she might have just eaten them both out of revenge.

            He shivered. No, that’s not who Claudia was, he told himself.

            “I’ll tell you whose fault it was,” Tommy said. “It was the asshole who slept with my girlfriend and was dumb enough to get caught by Emma, causing this whole break-up thing and then for Emma to organize this party in the first place. Normally, I’d blame Jenny too if I still hadn’t had feelings for her and she hadn’t just been eaten by your stupid ex-girlfriend!”

            “You still liked her?” Simon asked.

            “What, you think Emma compares to her at all?” Tommy said. “Jenny was not only hotter, she was a better person – or so I thought. Emma’s a godawful bitch. She bullies people like Claudia all the time. She’s filled the queen bee vacuum that Cat left when Jenny ate her. I try to tone her down sometimes, but really I’m only dating her because she’s hot and I need sex to take my mind off of the fact that I lost Jenny to my weasel of a best friend.”

            Before Simon could say anything else, Tommy continued: “After I fucked Autumn last fall, I remember how you begged me to tell you what sex was like because you knew you had zero chance of losing your virginity this year. And I knew you were my loser geek friend and that I’d never have any dating competition from you.”

            “Well it looks like you thought wrong,” Simon said. “You were just an arrogant asshole and I lost my virginity to the most amazing girl in school because she loved me and she was tired of you.”

            Tommy froze up. Simon saw tears welling in his eyes and smiled. Then Tommy punched him in the face.

            “Guys, guys, guys!” Drake said, stepping in as Simon got back up to punch Tommy back. “We don’t have time for this. I never really got to know her, but I’m sure Jenny was a great girl. We have to go on and ensure her legacy, bros.”

            “Don’t call me bro,” Tommy said.

            “No,” said Simon. “He’s right. We need to avenge Jenny. I’m going to make those fuckers pay – all of them. Killian and his men need to die, and so does the Huntress. We can’t let any of them leave this place alive.”

            “And just how are we going to do that?” Tommy asked.

            “You heard Jenny,” Simon said. “She called Karey, who’s going to bring her shrink ray. We can deal with the Huntress then. Right now, we’re going to get those Program agent motherfuckers and give them one-way tickets to a hot girl’s bowels tonight.”

            Drake nodded. Tommy didn’t say anything.

            “Tommy?” Simon asked.

            Tommy looked up and glared at him. “Let’s make the fuckers pay.”

^^^

“This is a bad fucking idea,” Tommy said.

            “As in a bad idea that’s just crazy enough to work?” Simon asked.

            “No,” Tommy said, “as in a bad fucking idea that’s going to get us all eaten alive.”

            They were leaning on the edge of the full bowl of gummi bears, looking out at the far end of the table where Claudia and Emma were devouring brownies and cookies. Rachel was hovering near their end and had eaten a few gummi bears about a minute ago, but missed them by several inches. It freaked Tommy and Drake out, but Simon said they would be okay.

            Tommy looked at Simon right now. His face looked angry, full of rage as he scanned the table. What the fuck has happened to all of us? Tommy thought.

            He remembered back in the fall when they had been part of the Rays Club with Bobby and Francine. Those were the days. Before he even met Jenny, before Jenny ate Francine and Bobby went crazy. Before Simon somehow developed sexual competence and slept with his girlfriend. Before he started dating the bitch queen Emma. Before he was sitting here in a bowl full of gummi bears, barely half an inch tall watching his former geek friend go Rambo on a bunch of black ops agents from a secret government conspiracy.

            He had to admit it, his life had gotten pretty fucked up over the past year.

            “Where are they?” Drake asked.

            “There,” Simon said, pointing.

            Tommy peered over the edge. He saw Killian, Rayne, and Paxton checking around a bag of chips nearby, sweeping their guns and looking for the boys.

            “Great, what do we do now?” Drake said.

            “This,” Simon said. He stood up and waved his arms, then yelled: “Hey, over here you dumb motherfuckers!”

            “There they are!” Killian said. “Get him!”

            Bullets whizzed by overhead as Simon ducked back down.

            “What the hell did you just do?” Tommy asked, bewildered.

            “Run!” Simon said.

            The three boys began heading for the other side of the bowl as fast as they could, but the gummi bears made for difficult terrain. They climbed and hauled themselves over each gummi as quickly as they could, running whenever they had space too.

            But compared to them, the bowl was so huge and the other side so far away. So many gummi bears to cross.

            As they neared the middle, Tommy realized that they were exposed and in the open. If Rachel or one of the other girls came over for some gummi bears, they would be eaten. He heard shouting behind him and looked back to see Rayne and Paxton climbing over the edge and landing on the gummi bears.

            They were fitter and well trained, and quickly began to gain on them.

            “Shit, shit, shit!” Tommy yelled. “They’re after us!”

            The end was still a good distance away when Rachel’s hand suddenly dipped down and plucked a gummi bear off to the side. As Tommy climbed over another, he heard her say while chewing: “Mmm, these gummi bears are really good. I bet I can eat them all!”

            Her other hand came down, this time grabbing two gummi bears off to Tommy’s right. Drake and Simon were just ahead of him. He was starting to sweat a lot and his heart was pounding. He heard more gunfire behind him and ducked down as he slid off the next gummi bear.

            Death was coming for them from all angles and safety was so close yet still so far away. Tommy wondered whether or not it would be better to let Rayne and Paxton gun him down, so as to spare him from getting chewed up in Rachel’s jaws, or worse – getting digested alive in her belly.

            Drake and Simon had now almost made it to the edge, but Tommy had fallen a bit behind. Rachel’s fingers picked up a gummi bear as he stood on it and he tumbled off and fell onto his back in a small pit with gummi bears shielding him from all sides except above.

            He got a clear view of the giantess above him. She was barely even paying attention to what she was eating, closing her eyes in pleasure as she chewed more of the gummies and then shoved some chips into her mouth with her other hand. Her stomach was noticeably bloated but not to the extent that he had seen Claudia, Jenny, or Emma ever get bloated. At least not yet. He noticed there was good amount of hair on her arms, but that it was blond so he had never really noticed it before. There was what looked like some lint in her belly button and a mole two inches to the left of it. She was both kinda gross but hot at the same time, he thought. Like Emma when she didn’t shave her arm pits.

            But he felt as if it were all over now. By now, Simon and Drake had gotten out of the bowl and Rachel would reach down to grab some gummies and inadvertently consume him in the process. He figured Simon wouldn’t come back for him. It was the perfect opportunity to get his “revenge”.

            It was funny, Tommy thought. He figured Simon must’ve feared his wrath for sleeping with Jenny for a long time, but now it was Tommy who found himself afraid of Simon. When Jenny had been eaten by Claudia, Tommy felt heartbroken and crushed but Simon had become consumed by rage. He had seen it in his eyes.

            Oh well, he thought as Rachel’s hand started to come down toward him. At least it’ll all be over soon…

            Just then, someone put their arm under his shoulder and began to haul him up out of the pit, back towards safety. It was Simon. “Come on asshole, let’s go!” he yelled.

            The soldiers were firing at them as they climbed over another gummi bear and Drake helped them climb up the side of the bowl. Tommy looked back to see Rayne and Paxton running towards them. They looked furious, vaulting gummi bears with their machine guns in their arms, racing to stop their targets before they could escape.

            Then suddenly Rachel’s hand came down and grabbed them along with a big handful of gummi bears. The three boys looked up in shock as Rachel brought her hand up to her mouth and shoved it all in, moaning with pleasure as she chewed the tasty mouthful, her hand in front of her lips to prevent anything from falling out.

            Then she swallowed it all in a massive gulp, but probably should have chewed more because it looked like she might choke for a moment, then she hit her throat with her fist and the big lump moved down out of sight. She sighed and looked relaxed and rubbed her bloated belly, which seemed to expand a little as the food entered her gut a moment later, gurgling as her stomach began to process the new ingested material.

            The three bowls dropped down off the side of the bowl and brushed themselves off.

            Drake laughed. “Simon, you are one crazy motherfucker bro.”

            “I just can’t believe that worked,” Simon said, looking more relaxed.

            Tommy still couldn’t believe that Simon had come back for him. Then he tried to imagine if it had been Simon who had been left behind. Would he have gone back to save him?

            Yes, he realized. It wasn’t a forced answer. He had known it all along. Regardless of what had happened with Jenny, Simon was his friend. And he had loved Jenny and they both were going to have to work together if they wanted to stop these people. The people who had caused everything to go wrong from the beginning. The Program.

            “So…,” Tommy said. “What now?”

            They heard a gun being cocked and turned to see Killian aiming a six-shooter revolver at them. His lips curled into a sly smile.

            “I got you boys now,” he said in his Texas accent.

            And then he chuckled.

TO BE CONCLUDED

 

End Notes:

Only one more chapter, guys. Again Im sorry it took so long to write this story but I'm really excited for what I have planned next week and I hope u guys like it!

speaking of which, I only got one comment earlier this week (asking me to continue writing, which I really appreciated), but no feedback about Chapter 2. which was a year in the making and killed off a major character!

Hopefully you guys like this chapter enough to review. I'd really love to hear what you thought of ch. 2 as well!

The ending should be up next Saturday.

Making Things Right by welcometothejungle

4. Making Things Right

“Come on Killian,” Tommy said. “It’s over. All of your men are dead. We need to stop the Huntress if we’re going to survive.”

            Killian laughed again. “You dumb liberal kids don’t understand. This is bigger than you. It’s bigger than me. It’s bigger than all of us. It doesn’t even matter if I get out of here alive. I’m going to kill you to complete the mission, because that’s what I was sent here to do. I’m going to kill you to avenge my men. And that’s final.”

            He raised the gun towards Tommy’s head.

            “What do you mean this is bigger than all of us?” Simon said, still looking furious. “Who’s behind this? If you’re going to kill us, you might as well tell us everything you know. Why did the government create the shrink rays? Or did they get them from somewhere else? And what’s up with the clones?”

            “Honestly pretty boy,” Killian said, “that’s above my clearance level. I just know we have shrink rays and we don’t want them falling into the wrong hands. You kids were part of some experiment. The Director wanted to see what would happen when that girl got loose in the field with that shrink ray. We wanted to see how people would react. What would they do with that kind of power? But now those games are over.”

            “Who is the Director?” Tommy said, confused.

            “Nobody knows who the Director is,” Killian said. “That’s classified beyond the highest top secret clearances there are. I don’t even think the President knows who the Director is, let alone what the Program is. What we do is for the utmost importance of national security. But shit, I’ve told you enough already.”     He cocked the gun and aimed down the sight. “Goodbye, scum,” he said.

            Just then, a giant hand swooped down and plucked tiny Killian off his feet and carried him up through the air. It was the Huntress. She looked back and forth between the three girls eating and then made a decision.

            “Hey girls, don’t forget the soda to help wash everything down!” she said, then screwed off the top of the ginger ale 2-liter bottle and subtly dropped Killian down the hatch.

^^^

Killian was completely terrified as he splashed down into the carbonated liquid. He surfaced a moment later, panicking. This was not how the night had been planned at all. Everything had gone wrong!

            He had to get out of here, he thought. There had to be some way. Then it hit him. When one of the girls came over to pour the soda into a cup, he could push away from the plastic head of the bottle and exit the liquid flow and maybe just miss falling into one of the plastic cups.

            It was worth a try.

            He saw Claudia coming over, licking her lips, through the green-tinted plastic. Yes, here was his chance. He knew what he had to do to escape. From there he would kill the boys and then dispose of the Huntress and be rewarded with a promotion. Maybe he would even get to meet the Director, who he had always wondered about and heard so many different stories about.

            Then something unexpected happened.

            Claudia picked up the whole bottle, but she did not tilt it to pour into a cup. Instead, he realized with horror that she was bringing it up to her mouth. As she began to tilt the bottle towards her parting lips, Killian realized there was only one thing left to do.

            He took a breath and swam downwards as hard as he could. When the bottle was upside down as Claudia began to chug, he found himself swimming upward away from the current dragging him down with her repeated gulps.

            All of the ginger ale in the bottle was rushing down past him, and he was getting lower and lower. No, he thought, the carbonated liquid stinging his eyes. I have to make it! I have to complete the mission!

            But ultimately, it was no use. As soon as he realized his efforts were futile, he gave up the struggle and was sucked downwards through the opening and down into the girl’s dark gullet beyond.

^^^

The boys watched Claudia take several more big swallows before putting the nearly half-empty bottle of soda down. Her tummy had expanded even more and she already had the biggest of the three girls. Now she looked as if she were halfway through a pregnancy. Her tummy gurgled and processed what she had just ingested, but the giantess but a hand to her stomach and groaned, followed by a loud belch.

            “Ugh,” she moaned. “I’m done.”

            “I can’t eat another bite,” Rachel said, looking down at her own very full tummy.

            “I can…I can…Oh shit, my gut’s busted,” Emma said, looking down at her own engorged belly. None of the other two girls had consumed as much as Claudia though.

            “Looks like Claudia wins!” the Huntress said, clapping her hands. “You girls ought to lie down and digest for a little bit.”

            “Sure,” Claudia said, flopping on a couch and rubbing her belly. “If only Karey could this…,” she muttered while smiling.

            “What?” Emma asked.

            Claudia suddenly became alert. “Nothing!” she said abruptly, her face becoming red.

            Emma looked suspiciously at her but then a loud burp escaped her lips and she cradled her distended tummy and moaned.

            “What do we do now?” Tommy asked no one in particular.

            Just then the Huntress’s hand came down again, this time for them.

            “Run bros!” Drake yelled.

            They only made a few steps before the giantess assassin’s hand scooped them all up and they were engulfed in darkness.

            “What now?” Tommy said.

            “I don’t know,” Simon said.

            “Is she going to eat us?” Drake asked, terrified.

            “I have no clue,” Simon said.

            “Bros we’ve got to get out of here!” Drake exclaimed.

            “No shit Drake,” Tommy said sarcastically. “I suppose we should get ourselves back to normal size too.”

            “I like the way you think Tommy,” Drake said.

            If it hadn’t been so dark in the Huntress’s fist, they would have seen Simon rolling his eyes.

            Suddenly everything was bright again and they found themselves being put down on a floor somewhere. They looked up to see the Huntress towering over them in her orange bikini. Tommy couldn’t help but think that she looked hot as fuck and he started to get a hard on.

            They were in the bedroom where Emma had sucked Tommy’s dick earlier in the evening. The thought of that made Tommy snap out of his current situation, out of everything that had happened as he imagined fucking his girlfriend. Then everything came back to him: the Huntress, the eating contest, Jenny…

            He couldn’t escape reality for long, he thought. All the fucked up things that had happened kept coming back to him. When would it end? he thought. Then he realized it could all very well be over for him. In a few moments all three boys would certainly take a trip to the Huntress’s tummy.

            “I’ll be honest,” Kelsey-2 said, kneeling down to the three tiny boys on the floor. “I just saved you back there because I wanted you to digest alive in my belly.” She gave her stomach a pat. “Flynn and Jones are already in there, but they should be gone by now.” She smiled. “Plenty of room for you three.”

            She licked her lips and picked up Simon, standing back up straight.

            “Oh fuck!” Drake screamed. He turned to Tommy. “Man, we gotta do something!”

            But Tommy didn’t know what he could do, if anything. He was tiny and paled in comparison to the might of the giant Huntress. Both him and Drake were helpless to watch as Simon was brought up to the girl’s face level.

            She smiled. “You know Simon, I watched something funny happen out there. I saw all three of you in a bowl of queso, plus your girlfriend Jenny. I’m told you and her did something very naughty over spring break. Why, I think I even remember walking in just after you two had finished doing it!” She put a finger on chin and looked patronizing at Simon.

            What she said made Tommy’s stomach clench up. Simon and Jenny had told him they were just getting sodas from a vending machine together. But now of course he realized that was just another lie they had told him. Another secret they had kept. The Huntress had barged in on them while they were still naked in bed, just having done the deed.

            No, he thought. I’m not going to let that be how I remember Jenny. Looking up, he realized that wasn’t how he wanted to remember Simon either if the Huntress did what he thought she was about to do.

            What matter did it make anyway? he thought. He and Drake were certainly about to get devoured by the rogue giantess as well. Everything that they had done over the past year to deal with the shrink rays was proving useless.

            “Jenny looked really cute naked, and so did you,” the Huntress said. “Shame your little girlfriend is being digested alive inside of Claudia’s tummy. In fact, she’s almost certainly gone by now! If not digested, then certainly crushed and smothered by all the food that girl ate. What do you think her final thoughts were as her flesh was burned off and she sank deeper and deeper into a pool of acid mixed with chewed up junk food? Do you think she realized that she was just junk food too? That she was just a dumb little teenage girl caught up in something bigger?”

            Tears were streaming down Simon’s face. “Just eat me already you bitch,” he said. “I don’t need a cunt like you to insult Jenny. She was better than you or any of those girls out there will ever be.”

            “That’s very sweet of you to say. Hmm, I wonder if you’ll taste as sweet.” She began to tilt her head back, lifting a terrified Simon up above her mouth. He closed his eyes and braced for the worst. The Huntress smiled. “Well, down you go!”

            She opened her mouth wide and began to lower the tiny boy down into it.

            Tommy closed his eyes and looked away. He couldn’t bear to watch the death of another one of his friends.

            Zap!

            The noise resounded through the air and Tommy suddenly looked back. The Huntress had been shrunken down to the same size that they were. Simon glided back to the ground safely using air resistance against his tiny frame.

            The Huntress was completely shocked. She looked all over her small body with a look of horror over her face. “What….what the fuck just happened?!”

            Simon landed and then looked up past her. “Justice, you bitch!”

            They all looked to see the towering figure of Karey wearing a white tank top and some tight jeans. Tommy couldn’t help but think that she looked smoking hot, especially from this angle, but he was so overjoyed to see a friendly face helping them that he didn’t care about romance or his hormones.

            In her right hand was her shrink ray, the one with the orange streak on the side. She bent down and picked up the Huntress, who shrieked but could do nothing as she was hoisted up into the air. Karey’s right hand fired the shrink ray again, this time at the three boys and they were restored back to their normal size.

            Tommy sighed of relief. Drake was very confused. “Who is this chick?”

            “It’s Karey,” Tommy said, smiling at her. “Don’t worry, she’s a friend.”

            Karey smiled back. “Sorry I was late. Glad I could make it in time to catch this little bitch.” She sensed something was off with the boys. “What’s the matter, guys? You all look sad. I just rescued you, let’s cheer up and enjoy the party!”

            Tears streaked down Simon’s face. “It’s Jenny,” he said. “Claudia…she didn’t know it…but…”

            Tommy looked down at his shoes. He couldn’t bear the thought of the memory of his ex-girlfriend’s final moments.

            Karey suddenly looked very angry. She glanced back at the Huntress, still dangling between her thumb and index finger in her left hand. “You fed Jenny to Claudia?!

            For once, the Huntress didn’t smirk. She was tiny and terrified. “I…I…I…” she stuttered.

            “Don’t worry,” Karey said. “I know just what to do with this one…” So saying, she flashed an evil-looking grin to the Huntress and proceeded to stuff her into one of her jeans pockets. “You’ll never hear from her again.”

            “Thank you,” Tommy said, just shivering at the thought of what Karey was going to do to her. Whatever it was, he knew she deserved it.

            “I said hi to Claudia on the way in, I’m going to try to convince her to leave with me. I don’t trust her around Emma. You guys should leave too. And…I’m sorry about Jenny. I really am. She was a nice girl.”

            Then Karey left the room and three boys alone in it.

^^^

Claudia rubbed her bulging belly and moaned. She thought about Jenny, how she had stormed out earlier and not come back. She thought about the last thing she had said to her, about how she had accused her of only wanting Simon because she had had him.

            Claudia wondered whether or not this was true. Jenny had never had any jealous actions towards her. In fact, it had always been Claudia who was jealous of her best friend. She had been prettier, gotten the better boyfriends, and better grades. Maybe that’s why she was still upset over the whole Simon thing. She had actually loved Simon deeply and thought he was the most wonderful boy in the world.

            Then Jenny took him from her. Stole his heart away.

            That’s why Claudia realized she hated Jenny. She was jealous that even in her moment of greatest happiness, Jenny had still managed to take that away from her. She thought about Simon, who clearly didn’t give a fuck about her. What would it be like if something took Jenny from him? Would he wallow in his self-pity or, even better, would he come crawling back to her? Claudia decided she’d love it if Simon could experience losing what he loved.

            Suddenly a big burp escaped from her lips. It actually surprised her and she put a hand to her gurgling belly, which was really aching still. Something was giving her indigestion. Oh well, she thought, leaning back into the sofa and smiling. It’s all going to be digested soon…

            When she opened her eyes, she saw Karey standing before her, the girl’s arms crossed over her chest. “I think we should go,” Karey said blankly. She couldn’t act like Claudia’s lover however. Not here. Nobody knew about them being together and Claudia was going to keep it like that.

            “Why are you leaving so soon?” Emma said, a hand on her bloated gut. “Can’t handle the party?”

            “Nah, Karey’s right. My mom wants me back anyway. I was never going to spend the full night with you losers.” Claudia got up and patted her tummy to remind Emma and Rachel of her victory, then burped again.

            Emma scowled at Claudia as she got dressed into her clothes, and then Karey led her to the door. When they were outside the house and closed it behind them, Claudia threw a sly smile at her friend.

            “We’re not really going home are we?” she asked.

            Karey smiled too, then leaned in and kissed Claudia full on the lips. She pulled away and stared into Claudia’s gorgeous eyes. “Of course not...”

^^^

Tommy, Simon, and Drake were standing out on the back patio, looking up at the night sky. Emma had a pool and a small backyard, which was a great place for the three of them to relax and breathe in the night air.

            “Technically this is an all-nighter,” Tommy said, “but I don’t think I can stay here until morning. So much has gone wrong.” He turned to Simon, who was still staring off into the great beyond. “We need to put our differences aside if we’re going to get to the bottom of this thing.”

            Tears came out of Simon’s eyes but he was still staring up at the stars. “I’m so sorry…for what we did,” he muttered. “I just…loved Jenny so much. You and Claudia were never supposed to find out that we…that we…”

            Tommy put his hand on Simon’s shoulder. “I know.” He looked up at the sky too. “You know, when I think about it…this would all have been so much better if Emma just kept her mouth shut and she never told me and Claudia. We would have gone on, happy together as friends. I would’ve never known…And you still would’ve had Jenny.”

            “I just want things to go back to the way they were before spring break,” Simon said. “When we were two happy couples. When I had never found out about this conspiracy.”

            “Actually, I was thinking things should be the way before we lost Francine. When we had our girlfriends and the Rays Club was still alive. That’s why we’re going to start a new one.”

            “A new Rays Club?” Simon asked.

            Tommy nodded. He put his hand on Drake’s shoulder. “Drake is going to be one of new members, along with Karey. Three guys and a girl, just like the original team.”

            “I’m not really sure what a Rays Club is, but I’m down for it bros,” Drake said. “This is gonna be lit!”

            “We have to go on,” Tommy said. “We have to avenge Jenny and all the others. Too many innocent lives have been lost because of the Program. It’s time we stop fighting each other and came together once more. Before this summer is over, we’re going to uncover the truth. Whoever this Director person is, they need to pay for what they’ve done. They operate in the shadows and they’ve had the high ground for the past year, but we’re onto them. And we’re going to stop them.”

            He reached his hand out towards Simon. “Are you with me?”

            Simon thought for a moment, thinking about that afternoon on spring break. What it had felt like to be inside Jenny. The way she had said “I love you Simon” as they had lain together afterwards. Then the agents of the Program had barged in. And nothing had been the same since. The agent Mr. Lawrence had inadvertently caused their secret to be revealed by Emma too. Even though the Huntress had gone rogue, she had been created and originally sent after them by the Program. It all went back to the conspiracy. To the Director. They had to be stopped and Simon knew it.

            He shook Tommy’s hand. “Let’s do this.” Then Simon looked into Tommy’s eyes and they hugged for a moment, then pulled away.

            “So guys,” Drake said. “What do you think is going to happen to the Huntress?”

            “Don’t worry,” Tommy said. “I don’t think she’s going to be anybody’s problem anymore…”

^^^

Claudia moaned in orgasmic pleasure as she arched her back. Even though her belly was still super-stuffed, the ache was cancelled out by the erotic sensation she was feeling. She was completely naked in Karey’s back seat. Karey was only wearing her red bra, Claudia had torn off her panties when she gave her oral a few minutes ago.

            “You like that, girl?” Karey said, smiling.

            “Deeper, deeper,” Claudia moaned.

            Karey slid her hand farther up into Claudia’s nether regions, toward her g-spot, then moved it in and out, in and out. Each thrust she went deeper.

            Claudia’s stomach was gurgling and groaning but she didn’t care about her stomach ache. The pleasure of what Karey was doing to her was enormous. She wished it would never end…

            Then finally, she came. A howl came from her lips as she lowered her back down onto the seat. Karey drew her hand out. “Gotta be quiet, don’t want anybody to hear us.”

            Claudia giggled. “Oops, my bad.”

            A sly smile formed on Karey’s lips. “You wanna taste some of the…” She giggled. “Sexy Sauce?”

            “Would I?” Claudia giggled, looking down at her still-protruding tummy. She ran her fingers over her navel, feeling the fine hairs on her skin. She belched again. “I think my tummy can handle just a little more.”

            “Okay then,” Karey said. “Close your eyes and open wide.”

            Claudia did as she was told, putting her arm behind her head and leaning back against the door. Karey began to move her hand towards her lover’s face, dangling something between her thumb and index finger.

            The Huntress was covered in Claudia’s cum. She was still catching her breath from being shoved into the giantess’s vagina. Never before had she experienced such complete and utter terror in her life. For the first time, the Huntress had become the prey.

            “Please Karey, let me go!” she screamed at the top of her lungs. Then she realized she was being brought towards Claudia’s maw. The naked girl looked so sure of herself, lying back against the door with her arm behind her head, her eyes closed, and a satisfied look upon her face with her jaws open, waiting for a tasty treat.

            Kelsey-2 looked down at the girl’s ginormous belly and realized she would soon be joining Jenny and Killian in there if she couldn’t get free. She wriggled with all of her might, but it was no use.

            Her heart began pounded and her breath quickened as Karey began lowering her into the girl’s mouth. She saw past the teeth to where the tongue gave way to the girl’s gullet beyond, waiting to swallow her whole. Claudia’s breath stank of smelly junk food and gastric odors that wafted up from her stomach.

            The Huntress let out a final cry of “Noooooooooo!” as she descended into the darkness of the girl’s open mouth.

THE END

 

End Notes:

Well, I dont think were going to be seeing the Huntress anymore ;)

I'm going to be pretty busy for the next little bit, so I dont know when I'll have the next Voreverse story up. Maybe in a month or two. But overall I've been disappointed with the lack of comments on this story. Its gotten several thousand readers since I started posting the new chapters, but only two reviews! (Thank to those reviewers, you made my week)

Come on zol, Prodi, gtsfan91 and all the others! I want to hear from you guys again (sorry its been so long), and anyone new too!

Anyway, what did you think of the final chapter and the formation of the new Rays Club? Please let me know, its the feedback that motivates me to keep writing these stories!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5346