Audrey by zenith
Summary:

A man with the power to shrink himself and others, does so with the aid of a sexy girl.


Categories: Watersports, Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Feet, Violent, Vore, Butt, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 11339 Read: 40482 Published: July 31 2015 Updated: June 19 2016
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 


 

This will start off as a shrink story but will gradually move towards a growth story. Will include extreme size differences, lotsa vore, violence, and dirty porn scenes. Tags will be updated throughout.

 


 

1. Mall Shopping by zenith

2. Toilet by zenith

3. A Bus Load by zenith

Mall Shopping by zenith

   I saw her sitting alone in the food court, looking depressed and out of place. She appeared slightly older than most of the teens in the mall. It was most likely because of how unkempt and overweight she was. Her meal order of greasy Chinese food wasn’t helping her weight problems for that matter.

   I walked over to her table and sat down on the seats opposite to her. She looked a little surprised to say the least. She slowly finished chewing the sweet and sour pork in her mouth before swallowing. I felt a little sick from just from seeing that. This chick looked worse up close. Her skin was full of acne, I could smell her body odor from across the table, and her clothes didn’t fit her bubbly body at all.

   “My name is Darnell.” I say with my default loud voice. “What’s yours?”

   “Amy.” It almost sounded like she was asking me.

   “So, Amy, what brings you to the mall today?”

   She shakes her head, the skin under her chin waddles. “Shopping. Just shopping.”

   A group of teen girls walked past us. They began giggling when they looked down at us. It must have been an amusing sight for the girls to see a hot guy, such as myself, sitting down with a land whale with a severe case of acne. It didn’t bother me any, but watching Amy, I could see her experiencing a breadth of emotions in a matter of moments. She was ashamed of herself and jealous of the young fit teens that walked past us. I also think I saw a hint of anger behind her eyes.

   “I bet you wish you could look like them,” I said to Amy while stealing a fortune cookie from her tray.

   “What?”

   “Y’know…” I crack open the cookie and stuff a piece in my mouth. I chew as I speak, “skinny, pretty, desirable – pretty much what you aren’t.”

   Her lips quivered. She looked at me with an I can’t believe you just said that kind of look. I spoke again before she act or reply.

   “So what do you say? Want to look hot? Lose those pesky hundreds pounds or so? Maybe, change your clothes with something made in this decade.”

   “Get away from me,” Amy finally hissed. “I don’t even know who you are.”

   “I am a magical person Amy.” I grinned. “I can make the impossible…possible. That includes making you into something attractive.” I knew I was being mean and I didn’t care. “Come over here, and I’ll show you something wonderful.”

   I guided Amy to a secluded part of the food court. It was out in the back and surrounded by indoor plants, trees, and bushes. I was a little amazed Amy got up to follow me. I mean, I just talked to her like shit and hurt her feelings. Maybe a man hadn’t spoken to her voluntarily in many years or maybe she really thought I could help her. Regardless of what she thought, she followed me to the hidden booth.

   We sat down together. I could hear the plastic bench underneath her ass start to groan under the heavy load. I pulled my cell phone out and shot out a pre-typed text message.

   “Ready to be transformed into something incredible?”

   Amy raised a brow, hesitated, and then nodded.

   I take one final look around to make sure no one is watching us and then concentrate. I could feel the silver ring around my finger glow hot as I stare into Amy’s eyes. She flinched as she felt her veins boil and her mind cloud. I reached out in a flash and grabbed hold of Amy as she shrunk down to half an inch in a flash.

   I sat back down and took another quick glance around the food court. No one saw me. I’ve been getting a lot cheekier with my public shrinkings. In the back of my head, I told myself to be more cautious. But at the same time, I was getting away with murder under everyone’s noses.

   Amy felt like a wriggling grape in my clenched fist. I opened my hand and let Amy plop on the tabletop. She looked at me like all the other shrinkees do: wide-eyed, confused, scared out of their minds.

   “Ready to transform into something incredible?” I asked Amy with a toothy smile.

   Amy and I looked to our side as we see one of the teen girls from earlier walking up to our booth. It was Audrey, but of course, Amy didn’t know that. Audrey had one hand on her smartphone and the other hand on a few shopping bags. Her flip-flops slapped against her perfect feet as she strolled right up to us. She wore a pair of short shorts that showed off her shapely legs. A white tank top hugged her skinny frame.

   Amy turned off her phone and slipped it into a back pocket when she arrived to my table. Her skin was golden from the Southern California sun and smelled of fruity lotion. Her smile warmed me to my heart.

   “Got something for me?” She shifted her weight to one foot. She was so goddamn sexy. Her clothes hardly covered her model-like body. I peeked at her exposed midriff and then back up to her friendly face.

   “Just a quick taste for what’s to come tonight.” I point at the half inch Amy. She was screaming and trying to run across the table, away from Audrey.

   “Yummy!”

   I plucked Amy from the table and turned her to face Audrey’s slightly exposed flat stomach. “Look at that Amy,” I say to her. “Look at that body. That’s how a body should look. Fit, tanned, zero blemishes…just perfect.”

   “I’m not perfect,” Audrey giggled. She loved it when I complimented her like that, though.

   “Now, take a look at yourself Amy.” My voice lowered. “You should have taken better care of yourself. But don’t worry; I’m still going to help you. Audrey and I are going to transform you into something incredible.”

   “What’s that?” Audrey asked, interrupting my little talk with Amy.

   “You’re going to transform her into your poop.”

   She laughed, “yuck, gross. But very true.”

   “Hey Audrey, turn around and show Amy where she’s going to come out of.”

   Still laughing, Audrey turned and even moved her hip back, so that her ass was pointing straight out. My erection grew hard in an instant. There was just a thin layer of cotton protecting Audrey round ass.

   I swallowed. “That’s going to be your final destination Amy.” I held her close to the giantess’ ass. “What a wonderful way to go.” I heard myself say.

   Audrey turned back to me, full of giggles as usual. “If you like it so much Darnell, why don’t you let me eat you?”

   “If you did that, then I would be able to enjoy it when you eat others.”

   Audrey let her eyes grow heavy as she looked down at me. I could see lust in her eyes. She plucked the screaming Amy from my hand and threw her back into her mouth as if she were popping a pill. Audrey soaked the Amy in her saliva before swallowing her whole.

   “I don’t really feel her.” Audrey patted her stomach. “I think she’s lazy. Just typical, ugh.” She sighed.

   My erection was so hard it hurt. I looked at Audrey’s exposed stomach and tried to imagine tiny Amy struggling for her life within a goddess.

   “So what are we doing for tonight?” Audrey sat in the seats across from me; already forgetting about the life she just taken.

   “Here’s the plan, I’m going to around shrinking about five or six people without them realizing it. Then we’ll meet up again, I’ll shrink myself, and then you stuff me into the bag with the people I just shrank.”

   “You want to shrink yourself again?”

   “It was a ton of fun last time. But this time, we’ll pretend I’m just another victim of yours.”

   “Oh, that does sound fun.” Audrey’s sexy smile nearly melted me. “Will I be allowed to punish you like my other victims?”

   “Everything short of killing me.”

   “Aww, come on, let me kill you.”

   “Nope, it ain’t happening.”

   “You’re no fun,” her little act was so adorable. “Okay, I won’t kill you, you big baby. But don’t think I will give you and special treatment.”

   “I wouldn’t even imagine it.” I smile back at her.

*

   I screamed. I was freefalling down a large dark cavern. I crash-landed on thousands of pounds of cotton and polyester fabric. I rolled over on my side and slid down this fabric until I made it the bottom of the pit.

   “Oh my god, where am I?” I hoped I wasn’t overdoing my acting.

   “Calm down,” a man said in the darkness. “We don’t know where we are.”

   “We? What do you mean ‘we’?” What’s going on here?” I shouted.

   “Somebody has kidnapped us!” I heard a teen girl shout.

   “Who?” I shouted back into the darkness. “Who kidnapped us?”

   “I don’t know.” I heard several people say at once. They all had different levels of alarm in their voice.

   “Nobody saw anything?” I asked. Silence. That was a good. No one suspected I was the one that shrank everyone. Further, no one suspected I shrank myself and had Audrey drop me in the bag. “How many of us got kidnapped?”

   “We don’t know,” a man said. “We can’t see anything ever since we’ve been dropped here.”

   Just then, a ray of light entered the shopping bag. All of us got a glimpse of what was around us: a few pairs of bikinis, small T-shirts, jean shorts, skirts – all clothes that were recently purchased. That new clothes smell permeated throughout the shopping bag.

   We also got a glimpse of each other thanks to the new light. I fought back a smile, as I looked at all the victims I shrunk earlier. I shrank a young newlywed couple, another couple probably in their thirties, and two teen girls I ambushed as they were making their way to the restroom. They all looked terrified. The oldest male looked like he was contemplating something – probably trying to figure out how to escape.

   “Hello everyone!” Audrey’s beaming face was above us, covering the opening of the shopping bag. “I think I have enough of you to fill my belly tonight. Don’t worry, we’ll be home soon.”

   The bag fell back into darkness. The girls screamed as we felt the whole world around us start to swing violently as Audrey walked on.

   “Fill her belly?” One of the other guys asked. “The fuck does that mean?”

   “I think she intends to eat us.” I said.

   “What the fuck is going on?” The older male asked. “Did that girl shrink us? Are we small or is she a giant?”

   “I think we’re small,” I said. “We’re small, she kidnapped us, and she intends on eating us.”

   “No!” One of the girls shouts. “People don’t eat people!”

   One of the wives added, “people don’t shrink people either.”

   I held back a laugh when I heard that. I sat back and listened to everyone bickering and coming up with theories as to what was happening. I think one of them mentioned aliens and another mentioned a secret government project. I fiddled with the silver ring on my finger as the doomed people lightly fought with each other.

*

   After half an hour or so, we arrived at Audrey’s apartment complex. We heard her keys jingling and a few doors opening and closing. After several stomach curling movements, the bag was flipped over. I along with Audrey’s recently purchased clothes, and six victims were hurled threw the opening of the bag. I took a pretty nasty spill and jacked up my left ankle. Not quite sprained, but I was pretty sure it bruised.

   The pain in my ankle was quickly replaced with pleasure in my trousers as I looked up Audrey’s heavenly body. She was on her knees with her legs spread. Her spilled toys (i.e. us) were right between her legs. She was smiling down at us while adjusting her blonde hair.

   “Before we continue,” she said, barely able to hold in her excitement, “I need a volunteer.”

   No one moved or said anything. The couples held onto each other, the two teen girls shook into each other’s arms, and I was on my butt rubbing my ankle.

   “Please don’t be shy,” Audrey said. “I just need a volunteer for a quick job. Please don’t upset me.” Her last few words caused alarm amongst the group.

   The man from the newlywed couple broke his embrace from his crying wife and held up his hand for Audrey to see. I guessed he was trying to win favor with the teen giantess.

   “Thank you so much for stepping up!” Audrey said. “I promise this will be quick.” Audrey plucked the three-inch man from around the waist and brought him to her mouth. She gave him a sensual kiss before shoving his writhing form between her soft lips. She swirled him around her tongue only one time before stretching her neck for a large swallow. We could barely hear his screams over the sound of Audrey’s satisfied moan. The recently swallowed man’s wife screamed in hysterics. “Quiet!” Shouted Audrey. Everyone in the group silenced.

   She moved a hand under her shirt and rubbed her nearly non-existent belly. “He’s a fighter,” she said after several moments.

   The two teen girls screamed as they got up to their feet and started to run across the carpeted floor in their bare feet (they lost their sandals during the fall earlier).

   “And where do you two think you’re going?” Audrey grabbed both girls in her right fist.

   I could hear the girls pausing their scream as they came eye to eye with the teen giantess. “Audrey?” One of them asked.

   “Oh my god!” Audrey grinned. “Beth, is that you? Oh and Emma is right with you. That’s so weird, I didn’t know I got you two!”

   I slapped my hand against my forehead. I was so stupid, I picked Audrey’s friends without realizing it. This was going to be awkward for Audrey. I didn’t know if she was capable of killing her best girlfriends. She would probably would want to regrow them, but then we would have to swear them into secrecy and do all that mess. The only people that knew about my powers were Audrey and her mother. I didn’t need other people learning about our secret.

   “You’re going to let us go, right Audrey?” Beth asked with a sense of optimism. “You’ll make us big again, right?”

   “No,” Audrey said in surprise, “I’m going to kill you two. But tell you what…since we’re best friends I’ll let you decide how you want me to do it.”

   The girls in her fist trembled. “Please tell me you’re joking.” Emma said through her cry-hiccup.

   “I’m kinda serious.” Audrey said in a sucks to be you kind of tone. “Remember how I ate that man earlier? Yea, this is gonna happen. But you two are my friends, so I’ll treat you a little bit better than the others.”

   With that Audrey placed her shrunken best friends in a dirty sock that was nearby on the floor. She then placed the sock on the floor near us. The sock smelled pretty bad, but it was a pleasant dirty foot smell. I secretly inhaled her scent and held it my lungs before slowly exhaling. Audrey’s smelly foot was intoxicating for me.

   “So that was Beth and Emma. Who else do I have here? What’s your name?” Audrey plucked up the wife of the man she ate not a few minutes ago. “Do you have a name? Speak up!”

   “Roselyn.” She said as she looked down and cried.

   “Why are you crying?” Audrey asked sincerely.

   “You ate my husband!” Snot ran down Roeslyn’s nose. I bet she was also having a hard time seeing through her tear-filled eyes. “You monster!”

   “Hey now, no need for name calling.” Audrey said, unaffected by the little one’s words. “Tell you what, I can eat you now so that you can join your hubby. Would you like that?” Audrey licked Roselyn from head to toe. “You taste really yummy. It wouldn’t be a bother for me to eat you now. I think that’s pretty nice of me.”

   Roselyn shrieked as Audrey opened her mouth and let out a hot fog of warm breath over the diminutive woman. “Don’t eat me!”

   “Aww, are you sure? I think I have room for you in my stomach.” Audrey lifted her shirt for us to see. “I know I’m skinny, but I can eat a lot of people before I get full.”

   “Please don’t! Please don’t! I’ll do anything you say!”

   “You will?” Audrey asked as if Roselyn was doing her a favor. “Okay little Roselyn. I won’t eat you as long as you do everything I say. If you break your promise, I’ll eat you up and digest you like I did to your husband. By the way, he stopped struggling down their a long time ago. I bet he was a lazy person when he was alive.” Audrey kissed the sobbing woman before dropping her onto the pile of clothes on the floor between her legs.

   The older couple hadn’t moved since being dumped out of the shopping bag. They sat together in each other’s arms. I guess the fear of having a teen giantess above them paralyzed their legs.

   “What are your names?” Audrey asked sweetly.

   “I’m Jon and this is my wife Susan.” His voice was remarkably still and authoritative.

   “Okay Jon and Susan, would you like me to eat you now together or do you want to wait until later?”

   I could see a slight tremble coming from Jon’s hands as he stroked his wife. “I’d rather you us grow us back to normal. I promise, we will tell no one what we saw. We’ll just walk away.”

   “See, here’s the problem with that,” Audrey leaned back. I got a better look at her and could see that she had already taken off her sandals. She was sitting back on her ankles; her shorts rode up all the way up to her skinny waist. Her long legs glowed a beautiful honey color from so much Southern California sun. “If I grew you back to normal and let you go, then I wouldn’t have two little snacks to eat. I might go hungry.”

   “We are not food, we are people.” Jon said sternly.

   “Nope,” Audrey leaned forward. She moved her hands in front of Jon and flicked her index finger squarely into his chest. He went flipping backwards several times before landing on his back. He wheezed, groaned, and tried to suck in air through his deflated lungs.

   “Jon!” Susan shouted. She ran to her husband’s side and started holding his head under her arm. “Breathe Jon, breathe!”

   “You’re not people!” Audrey said her voice absent of any happiness she was expressing earlier. “The faster you accept that, the faster you’ll get used to your new lives. Which aren’t going to last long anyway.” She laughed a little at that. “What’s your story?” Audrey asked me.

   Showtime.

   “I don’t have to answer you.” I said.

   “Uhm, you kinda do.” Audrey was grinning from ear to ear, clearly enjoying our conversation already.

   “Or what, you’ll eat me?”

   “There are other things I can do besides eating, y’know?” She lowered a long, skinny index finger towards me. The tip of her finger made contact with my left ankle that I was rubbing. I let out a genuine scream as pressed my ankle into the carpet.

   “Stop it you bitch!” I shouted.

   Audrey gasped. She removed her hand from me and brought it to her open mouth. “How dare you call me a ‘bitch.’”

   “How dare you not call us people!” I shouted back. “We are not playthings…we aren’t food. We’re real flesh and blood people! What you are doing is wrong.”

   Without getting up from the ground, Audrey swung her right leg over and positioned her foot above me, with the heel of the foot resting on the carpeted floor. My erection was rock hard as I looked up and down Audrey’s soles – they were softened and slightly damp from a day walking in foam flip-flops.

   “Apologize for calling me a bitch or less.” Audrey stated.

   I spat on the floor. “Do your worst, bitch.”

   Audrey lowered her foot slowly on top of me. I felt my body being pushed back into the carpet by her moistened foot. I shouted again as I felt my ankle release bolts of pain as Audrey compressed me into the ground. The smell of her foot was awesomely powerful. My head was right between her big and second toe. I couldn’t help it. I opened my mouth and licked as much of her second toe as I could. It was tangy and salty – Audrey tasted wonderfully.

   “Apologize or I’ll squish you like a ketchup packet!”

   I didn’t want it to end. But I had to act and behave like the others would; otherwise they would see I’m enjoying being shrunk and tormented. I had to act like a sane person in my position.

   “I’m sorry!” I shouted from between her toe.

   “Say, ‘I’m sorry your goddess.’” Audrey gleamed.

   “Sorry, goddess! I’m so sorry your goddess, please forgive me!”

   She slowly removed her foot from me and set it down beside me. She had a smug satisfied look on her face.

   “As for your punishment…”

   “Punishment?”

   She started twirling a silver ring around her third finger. Audrey didn’t possess the power to shrink anyone nor herself. Only I had that power. However, for any size change to happen between the both of us, we both had to wear our mystical rings. I’ll talk about those later.

   “I think three inches is too big for you,” she said, “let’s try out ½ an inch and see how that works out.” Audrey said. It was a little not-so-subtle hint of what she wanted me to do next.

   I hid my smile as I shrank myself even further. Audrey went from looking like a hundred and fifty foot tall giantess to one that was over eight hundred and fifty feet tall. The smell of her barefoot became stronger as it surrounded my whole tiny environment.

   “Aww, you’re so cute!” Audrey lifted me from the ground using her index finger and thumb. I went lightheaded as I was catapulted all the way up to her grinning face. “I could just eat you up!” Her glistening pink tongue sprang out like a snake. She licked my tiny body using the tip of her tongue. She then snapped her front teeth mere inches from my miniscule body. That made me flinch, Audrey lowered and dropped me atop of Roselyn, who shrieked when she caught me. I must have been toddler-sized compared to her.

   “Okay my little snacks.” Audrey said as she stood up. It was completely staggering to see her standing over us. Again, her long smooth legs that seemingly stretched all the way up to the heavens awed me. “Time to show you all to your new home, before reaching this final home.” She pointed at her belly.

 

End Notes:

Let me know If I should continue. Any suggestions on what you want to see?

Toilet by zenith

Audrey took out a pillowcase from her messy bureau. She went around her room, picking up dirty clothes that piled about the floor. She picked up dirty socks, dirty panties, some T-shirts, and a few bras. She then picked each of us up and dropped us into the pillowcase along with her dirty laundry.

Roselyn, bless her heart, held me tight as we were unceremoniously tossed in the pillowcase. Everyone screamed and grunted as Audrey handled us roughly and without care. We were all too disoriented to tell what was up and what was down. It didn’t really matter; she tied a knot at the end of the pillowcase, preventing any of us from escaping.

“I think I’m going to throw-up,” Roselyn managed to say. I could hear her dry heaving and convulsing slightly as the smell of Audrey’s foot filled our nostrils. There was enough ambient light for us to see within our surroundings. Roselyn and I were a white cotton sheet that was stained with something brown. It was a pair of Audrey’s dirty socks. Now, at my tiny scale, everything was amplified a hundred fold to include smells. To describe the stench accurately, imagine having a pair of dirty socks (from a teen goddess) shoved straight up your nostril. Don’t get me wrong, it smelled great and gave me a rocking erection, but there was no escaping the stench. I felt like I was getting high and sleepy just from sniffing Audrey’s foot odor.

 The sock itself was crispy from a day’s worth of sweat that dried over time. Roselyn held me to her chest as she navigated across the dirty sock and over to Audrey’s panties. Wonderful smells kept my Audrey high going. Roselyn on the other hand kept gagging and dry heaving.

As I was sniffing Audrey’s womanhood from her panties, Roselyn tossed me towards the ground. “You idiot, you’re going to get yourself killed.” She said with a trembling voice. “You’re lucky she didn’t kill you.”

“I must be doing something right.” I said waving an arm across my body. “At least I’m not being digested right now.”

She bent forward and slapped me across the face. It stung like hell considering I was a little less than a foot tall. “You should be in her stomach. Not my husband!”

“What’s going on here?” Said Emma. Beth was walking right up behind her. They must have snaked their way out of Audrey’s sock and heard Roselyn striking me.

“She’s hysterical,” I yelled up to Emma. “She’s trying to beat me!”

“Why would you do that?” Beth asked Roselyn.

“Ugh,” Roselyn grunted, turning her back to us.

“Come with me.” Beth squatted over and lifted me up. She squeezed me against her breasts as she and Emma walked away from Roselyn, leaving the disheveled woman to sob on her own.

Beth wasn’t as pretty Audrey, but she had her own charms. For one, her chest was well endowed and compressed wonderfully against half my body. Her skin was a darker tone than Audrey’s was due to her heritage. She was also much more curvaceous when compared to Audrey.

“Thanks for helping me back there,” I said up to Beth. “If the shoe were on the other foot, I sure would’ve helped you.”

“Don’t worry about it.” She said. “We’re all kinda screwed here. It’s worse for you because you’re tinier than we are. I don’t understand why that woman decided to hit you.”

“Beth, what are we going to do?” Emma said, her lips quivering. “Do you think Audrey would really hurt us?”

“That didn’t even look like Audrey.” Beth replied. “I mean, I don’t think Audrey could be capable of killing someone so easily like that. Oh my god, that was terrible. She ate that man!”

As we walked over to the older couple, we could feel the booms of heavy footsteps padding across the carpet outside the pillowcase. Audrey was moving around the bedroom doing god knows what.

We reached the Jon and Susan who were sitting on top of Audrey’s denim jeans. Jon looked disgruntled and mad at the world. Susan whimpered silently beside her husband. I noticed they weren’t touching each other.

“Is it okay if we sit here?” Beth asked Jon. He nodded uncaringly. We sat down in a circle; Beth set me on top of her crossed legs as if I was a child. “What’s your name again?” She asked me.

“Darnell.”

“Where’s the other person?” Jon asked.

“She’s crying by herself,” I said. “That bitch slapped me for talking back to the giantess.”

“Giantess?” Beth asked. “You mean Audrey.”

“Yea, Audrey,” I nodded. “The woman who hit me is going crazy.”

“Her husband just got swallowed alive in front of her,” Jon said. “Wouldn’t anyone in her situation be crazy?”

“Fuck her.” I said.

Jon shot me a whatever look and then turned away to face his wife. Audrey was moving a lot quicker now. The thunder of her bare feet stomping around could be felt throughout our bodies. Beth continued to hold and squeeze me.

Audrey’s footsteps slowed to steady pace. And then ceased. Emma started chewing on her nails. Beth shook uncontrollably beneath me. A footstep close by made everyone jump. It was a deep resounding boom accompanied by an earthquake.

The pillowcase started to move. Emma kept repeating “oh god” over and over, while Beth mumbled a prayer. Audrey undid the knot at the end of the pillowcase and looked down at us with a pissed off face.

“Where’s that little rat hiding?” She grumbled. “I want that insect now or else I’ll—“

“I’m here.” I shouted, getting up and off Beth. “What the hell do you want from me now?” I could hear the others gasping at my gruffness towards the teen giantess.

“You might think you’re lucky for me not killing you earlier. But you’re going to wish you were dead in about five minutes. Come over here.” Audrey plucked me from between the old couple and the teens. She brought me to her mouth and dropped me in on her tongue.

Audrey kept me in her mouth as she redid the knot on the open end of the pillowcase. She tucked it away in her closet and then slammed the door to give the little ones the impression that she was angry as fuck.

I on the other hand was having a blast on her coarse slimy tongue. My clothes were sticky wet from all her saliva. The bumps that made up her taste buds touched and tasted every part of my body. Audrey’s powerful tongue flipped me over with ease as she sucked on my half-inch body. She even pressed me up against the roof of her mouth.

After a few moments of this, she spat me out onto her bed. I was laughing like a madman from all the fun I was having. My eyes were sealed shut from a glob of Audrey’s saliva that covered my face. I scooped away all the spit from my eyes and rubbed them clean. When I opened my eyes and regained focus, I was awestruck.

Audrey was standing in front of me wearing her brand new floral bikini. Her tanned skin contrasted beautifully against the blue, pink, and white patterned bikini. Her hair was down and covered one eye.

“Oh sweet Jesus,” I said under my breath.

“So what do you think?” Audrey asked like an insecure teenage girl would.

“Audrey, I’m speechless.”

“Is that good?”

“Audrey, you’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen. You rock that bikini like no one could.”

“Aww, don’t get all mushy on me.” She leaned over and kissed my entire body with her gigantic lips. “So what do you think about my little toys?” She asked referring to the five victims in her pillowcase.

My eyes swallowed her beauty until they were full. It was almost difficult to talk to Audrey without being dumbstruck by her hotness. “Emma and Beth can’t believe what you’re doing.” I finally said. “They still have hope that you will restore them and let them go. By the way, how close are you to them? Are you still willing to eat them?”

“I love Emma and Beth. We’ve been friends since elementary school. My mom is very good friends with their mom too.” She paused to think. “I don’t think I’ll kill them. Unless they give me a reason. I’m not about to grow them back to normal, that’s for sure.”

“You’re so awesome.” I smiled. “Okay, so we also have Jon and Susan. Jon seems…meh. I can’t really get a read on him. He wasn’t holding his wife or comforting her either. I think it’s too early to tell. Susan has been crying nonstop. I don’t know anything about her.”

“Who else is there?” Audrey was kneeling on the floor so that her head rested on the bed in front of me. The way her big beautiful eyes followed my little body was breathtaking.

“Roselyn. She’s the wife of the man you ate earlier.”

“Oh that’s right. How’s she doing?”

“She’s going nuts. Y’know how much smaller I am to them, well that bitch slapped me because she was mad at me for talking to you all ru—“

“She what?” Audrey nearly shouted at me. I stopped in my tracks and even got nervous as Audrey glared at me intensely.

“She, uhm, slapped me.”

“That fucking whore!” Audrey rose to her feet and stomped over to her closet. In three swift moves, she swung open her closet door, grabbed the pillowcase, and undid the knot.

“Where’s Roselyn?” Audrey said in a not-so-friendly fashion. Before any of the shrinkees could react, she said “where’s that bitch hiding?”

Audrey saw movement coming from under her dirty panties. Her slender fingers dug underneath the pile of clothes and pulled out the screaming brunette upside down. Roselyn shrieked and even tried to wriggle out of Audrey’s grasp. Her ankle turned purple as the teen giantess gave it a squeeze. Audrey stuffed the little woman into her bikini top. She then tied up the pillowcase and stuffed it deeper into her closet before slamming her closet door.

Audrey took a few heavy footsteps towards me. She gave me wink as she adjusted her blonde hair behind her shoulders. She took Roselyn out of her left breast cup and dropped her on the bed next to me. Roselyn took one look at me and then back up at Audrey.

“I don’t think we got off on the right foot, you two.” Audrey said. “I didn’t set up the ground ruled when I brought you here, so I shouldn’t be surprised that you all are acting like animals.”

Audrey rested her hands on the hips. It was incredible sight to see an 850-foot tall teen giantess in a sexy bikini standing over me. Roselyn didn’t share my same thoughts. She continued to hyperventilate and sob.

Audrey groaned and held a hand to her stomach. Her stomach growled and made some nasty bubbly sounds.

“I think your husband gave me indigestion.” Audrey said with a smile. “Or it could just be gas. What was I saying from before? Oh that’s right, I never set the rules. For one thing, you will show me the highest levels of respect – that means no talking back at me or calling me names. Anything I order you to do, you do it without question or hesitation.”

Audrey lowered herself so that her pretty face was right above us. Her hot breath shrouded over us like a wool blanket.

“I am the only giantess around here.” She said through her teeth. “Only I am allowed to dish out punishments. Not you, you little shit.” She was looking at Roselyn. “Maybe I don’t look big enough to you. Maybe I need to shrink you to a millimeter height, so that I can look like a true goddess to you to insubordinate little shits. Hey, that sounds like a good idea!” Audrey giggled and then pointed at us.

That was my cue.

“What’s happening?” I feigned being scared as I used my powers to shrink both Roselyn and I down to a millimeter.

Our entire world shifted and expanded into something unrecognizable. The ground beneath our feet no longer looked solid, but more like a ropey mesh. Her cotton sheets looked alien and frightening. I had to be careful and not get my ankles tangled up between the weaves.

“Oh my god!” I heard Roselyn cry out. I reached her and looked up.

I nearly ejaculated just then.

Audrey was something like two miles tall to us. Granted, we only saw her from the thighs up because we were on her bed, but that didn’t take away to how absolutely gargantuan she looked. It was hard to focus on her whole body at once. If I looked at her flat stomach, than her breast and head were blurry, and vice versa. She moved her hand back to her hip; thanks to our micro scale, the simple movement looked like it was played in slow motion.

“Little Rose,” Audrey’s voice sounded deeper and came out slow like her movements. “I already forgot why I was mad with you.” She giggled. We heard another rumble of thunder vibrate through the air. Audrey returned a hand to her stomach. “Your little hubby is going to give me the shits. Say! Do you two want to see where he’ll be heading out?”

Yes I did.

Audrey lowered an upturned index finger. Her nail plowed straight towards us. Although her movements were slow, her gigantic finger was fast enough to scoop us up without trying.

Roselyn screamed and grunted as she and I were shoveled up and tossed onto Audrey’s hyponychium. From there, we felt our bodies being pulled towards the nail plate as we took a bullet-speed elevator ride into the sky. Audrey’s deep blue eyes looked down at us. Her pupils shrunk to focused on her pitiful bodies.

“Try not to die,” Audrey thundered. I was getting a little worried. Was that a warning for me? I did tell Audrey I wanted to be treated like the others…but I came to expect some safeguards and privileges. Try not to die? I kept thinking in my head. Was she not going to take care of me?

I felt my stomach jump to my throat as we were lowered and whipped around the teen giantess’ body. I dropped to my knees and hoped I wouldn’t fly off. I saw Audrey use her other hand to peel back her panties. I gulped. Roselyn was the first to scream as we felt the nail turn to an extreme angle. We took a nasty tumble down the nail and over the edge.

“What the fuck Audreeeeeyyy?” I shouted as I went airborne. The rings we wore not only offered the magical ability for me to shrink others and myself. It also allowed Audrey and me to communicate clearly regardless of our size differences.

Roselyn and I struck Audrey’s backside right above her ass crack. Gravity caught up with our stunned bodies and began to pull us down. We bounced off against her taut skin and went flying through the two mountains that made up Audrey’s butt cheeks. It was like flying in a high-speed jet through a tight canyon.

We heard a thunderous clap above our heads. It was Audrey releasing her panties and letting the snap back against her ass. Though it was dim, light shone through her floral bikini bottom.

Tiny wisps of golden hair, blanketed across Audrey’s glorious ass. Tiny little hairs that were unseen with the naked eye, but very clear and eerie when you’re only a millimeter tall. I tried to grab onto anything during my freefall through Audrey’s ass crack, but wasn’t able to.

Our world shifted again as Audrey went to lay on her stomach, presumably on her bed. Until this time, I lost track of Roselyn. Her screams became louder as we fell downwards towards the teen giantess’ crack.

“Oh my god, we are going to die-ie-ie!” Roselyn shrieked. “Why is she doing this?”

I heard the wind howl above us and noticed Audrey’s ship-sized fingers coming to rest on her left butt cheek.

“This is going to get worse before it gets better.” I say aloud.

Audrey used her four fingers to pull her bubbly butt cheek to the side, in turn, making the crack of her ass spread. Roselyn and I screamed as the floor below us spread into a formidable canyon. We went airborne once again and landed on a bright peak ground, complete with deep pleated ridges. The teen giantess released her ass cheek, sealing us close to her asshole. It was such an absurd position to be in: I was trapped on the asshole of Audrey, the sixteen your old daughter of the woman I was dating. Not only that…but I brought myself here…and with innocent victims. A devilish smile crept across my face.

Roselyn threw up. Probably because of everything our frail bodies just went through. Or because she was a millimeter tall and standing on the excited asshole of a giantess.

“I don’t want this.” Roselyn spat up some vomit flavored spit. “I wish she just killed me already.”

“I think I’m going to puke too.” I said. Audrey, hearing everything I was saying, clenched her asshole ever so slightly. To me, it was like the earth itself was being swallowed by a pit. “I guess this is what the giantess meant,” I spoke to Roselyn as I pointed at the dark cave that was Audrey’s asshole. “She wanted to show us where your husband was going to come out of.”

Roselyn groaned, “why are you so mean?”

My cock pulsed as I watched the despair in Roselyn’s eyes. “It’s an awesome death though. Your husband’s worthless life is being converted into calories for this beautiful giantess. She’s then going to turn your husband into shit and flush him down the toilet.”

“Fuck you!” Roselyn crossed her arms and then turned her back to me. “Are you getting off to this or something?”

“Yes.”

“What?”

“I’m really excited right now. I love Audrey. She’s going to make the perfect step-daughter in the future. Ah, I’m jumping the gun a little bit. I still have to propose to my girlfriend…who’s Audrey’s mother…but you probably guessed that already.”

“What the fuck are you talking about?”

“Audrey and I are good friends – really good friends. We have these bonding sessions in which I shrink myself and people like you, and then kill the people I shrink.”

Roselyn turned to me and still had that what the fuck are you smoking? look. “What the fuck are you smoking?”

“You are shrunk because of me. You’re going to die because of Audrey and me. I will live and take pleasure from your death. Heck, I’m taking pleasure that your husband’s three-inch body is being twisted and sucked of its nutrients through Audrey’s intestines. I can’t wait to see what Audrey has planned from you.”

Roselyn could only stare at me.

The ground below us rumbled. I immediately knew what it was. Audrey had gas and was holding it in.

“Can you grow me back to normal?” Roselyn asked me.

“Yes.”

Silence.

She shook her head in like a well, what are you waiting for? manner. “Grow me. Make me big again! I don’t want to be here!”

“What are you talking about?” I asked. “This is great. We are so tiny and standing on the asshole of the prettiest girl in the world.”

“This is fucking disgusting!”

Audrey was on the move. I fell on the ground and grabbed to one of the ridges that made up the teen giantess’ pink asshole. Our landscape shifted upwards. Such a weird, stomach-turning, feeling. Imagine the earth below your feet rotating 90 degrees. Suddenly there’s no ground below your feet.

Fortunately (I don’t know if that’s the right word) Audrey’s bubbly ass kept us tucked away near her asshole, so we didn’t fall off into her panties anywhere. Deep aftershocks from Audrey’s footsteps rattled our bodies.

“What is she doing?” Roselyn shouted.

We heard a rippling sound of tones of fabric being ripped away from Audrey’s perfect ass and down her legs. The giantess’ ass crack split open, revealing an unnerving white environment.

Roselyn and I fell.

We fell and screamed for what felt like an eternity. At that point, I wished I was back at the safety of Audrey’s asshole. We splashed down into cold water. I must have sunk 20 feet deep before I swam back to the surface. ”The fuck?”

Roselyn broke the surface of the water and began coughing and sputtering out water. “Help me!”

I looked around my immediate area and felt a nervous as I began to realize where I was. Hundreds of feet above our heads, was Audrey’s ass, smiling right down at us. I could also see her bare pussy, also pointed right at us.

“What is she doing to us?” Roselyn cried.

Audrey answered by letting a thunderous fart escaped her ass. No doubt, part of it coming from Roselyn’s husband half-digested corpse.

“Audrey!” I yelled up. “I want out, this is too much.”

Audrey lifted her ass from the toilet and then looked down at me. “Aww, giving up already?”

Now, Audrey and me aren’t exactly the most morally sound people in the world. We’ve enjoyed torturing and killing tiny people out of mere amusement. I’ve witnessed Audrey swallowing dozens of people alive, crushing them underfoot, and even squeezing them to death in her fist. I’ve also seen Audrey naked and explored her boobs at leisure. But her ass? And bodily functions? No, we hadn’t done that. I wasn’t really ever expecting that…Audrey was becoming way too comfortable with me.

“Come on you big baby?” Audrey said. “Get a little bigger and I’ll get you out.”

I closed my eyes and let myself grow to six inches tall. Audrey reached in the toilet and grabbed me by plucking me at the chest and back. She then dropped me on the floor of her bathroom, near her bare feet.

I was soaking wet with toilet water. I backed up and looked up at Audrey who sat back on the toilet. I could only imagine what little Roselyn was experiencing. She was only a millimeter tall and by herself in a large cold toilet. Her view of the sky was that of Audrey’s innocent looking ass.

“Mom should be home soon.” Audrey said. She began to urinate. “You should get cleaned up!” She giggled. Her urine most likely drowning the micro woman as she laughed.

“Yea…” I said a little shaken from everything that had happened. “I’m going to take a shower.”

As I exited the restroom, I looked back. Audrey was lustfully staring back at me as she peed. She was becoming way too comfortable with me. As if, we were a married couple or something.

I’ve already talked to length with Audrey that we were only friends and that I was in love with her mother. She never listened to me. Sometimes…I didn’t listen to myself.

Audrey flushed the toilet.

 

End Notes:

I have no idea what I'm doing.

A Bus Load by zenith
Author's Notes:

Sorry for not updating this sooner. Stuff happened. Thanks for all the reviews! :)


I took an extra long shower after leaving Audrey's room. I made sure I scrubbed all of the day's stink off me, which included a bit of Audrey's scent and her toilet water. Once satisfied, I dressed myself in only my boxers and collapsed in my girlfriend's (Audrey's mom) bed. She was going to be home from work soon. Good thing too, my body was sore from my brief adventure with Audrey's body and I could really use a back rub.


I fell asleep to some boring reality show that was playing on TV. I awoke when I heard my girlfriend entering the bedroom. Jenna worked as a receptionist at a mid-size business somewhere downtown. She always wore conservative business clothes to work; today it was a skirt that went passed her knees and a button-up blouse. She was taking off her one-inch heel shoes while looking up at me seductively.


“Well, well, look who's here.” She worked on taking off the rest of her clothes.


“Hey babe.” I said while yawning. “How was work?”


“Long and boring.” She got on the bed and crawled over on top of me. “Oh, were you thinking about me.” She started stroking my erection.


“All day long. Want to full around?” I couldn't tell her that my erection was due in large part from the fun I was having with her daughter. After all, Jenna and I were deeply in love. The thing with her daughter was that...


Jenna pulled my boxers down my legs and threw them off somewhere in the room. My cock slipped past her puffy lips as she started giving me a passionate blow job. I laid back and enjoyed the intense pleasure she was giving me. A quiet noise distracted me. I thought I heard the door creek open. My attention went back to Jenna. I watched her head bob up and down as she hungrily sucked my cock.


It was my turn to reciprocate. Jenna was on her back with her legs spread. I moved my mouth to her pussy and started eating her out. I moved the tip of my tongue across her pussy lips and pushed my tongue through her labia, looking for her clit. Her scent was sharp and filled my nose. She tasted wonderful. I could tell she urinated not too long ago, but it didn't bother me. Hearing her approving moans, only added to my excitement. Her nails dug through the back of my head as she pressed my face harder into her pussy.


I looked up to her and could see that she was coming down from an orgasm. She was panting, moaning, and letting out short breaths. Past Jenna, I could see her bedroom door was indeed cracked open. I could also see Audrey in the hallway looking into the bedroom. She was wearing her PJs. She was expressionless. Her stare didn't bother me.


Without taking my gaze off of Audrey, I got up on my knees and shimmied myself closer to her mother. I dropped my hands on either side of her mother's head and lowered my pelvis until my wet cock entered the older woman's excited cunt. Jenna let out another moan as my cock filled her vagina. I was still staring at Audrey. She was still looking at me intensely. Her expression turned into something of a cross between a frown and disappointment. My hips worked up and down like a piston as I fucked her mother. Audrey turned around in huff and left the hallway. My cock was pulsing harder and bigger while Jenna and I made love. Memories of the day only made me more horny. I fucked harder as I thought about Audrey. Her mother didn't have the slightest idea what we were doing when she was at work. She didn't even have a clue about my special abilities.


I couldn't hold back at that last thought. I came deep inside Jenna and stayed inside her until every drop of cum I had was inside her. I collapsed alongside her. Jenna wrapped herself around me. We both fell asleep right away.


 


 


 


 


“But why not?” Audrey whined.


“We went over this a hundred times. It's wrong on so many levels.”


“But think about everything we've done together. How would this be any more wrong.”


Audrey and I were standing at an empty bus stop, waiting for 22-A bus that headed downtown. I was slurping on a cherry Icee as Audrey complained for the umpteenth time.


“The bus is going to be here soon. Can we talk about this later?”


“Promise?”


“I promise.”


Audrey yanked the shaved-ice drink from my hand and took a long sip. She let out a grunt as a brain-freeze over came her. I laughed. The bus turned the corner and chugged down the secluded neighborhood street towards us. The sun glared off the shiny clean windows on the bus. I squinted and could see it was a pretty packed bus.


“There's a lot of people in there.” I told Audrey. I looked down at her (the top of her head barely reached my chest). She kept sipping on her drink as she looked at the city bus. “So, how hungry are you?”


“I'm starving.”


“So, one-inch, two-inches?”


“One inch, I guess.”


I played with the silver ring on my finger. Audrey was wearing hers. I worked my magic and as the bus neared, it dwindled in size. The huge plum of diesel exhaust coming out the rear of the bus became nothing more than a tiny puff. The forty-foot bus scaled down to a six-and-half inch toy.


“Hey Audrey,” she turned and looked up at me with her large doe eyes. “You're not mad about—last night. Are you?”


She smiled. “Are you afraid to be small around me.”


I didn't know how to answer. I didn't what to show her that I was fearful, but something felt a little off about her. “I'm not sure.”


“Want me to promise I won't hurt or eat you.” She cocked her head to side.


“I...”


“I won't hurt or eat you, I promise.” Her tongue slowly licked the top of her straw as she drew it into her mouth for another sip of the cherry drink. Her tongue was stained bright red from because of the drink.


I kissed the top of her forehead. “I trust you.”


I turned back to face the bus, which hadn't moved since it was shrunk. It was parked near the curb of the street and surprisingly, no one has stepped out since being shrunk. I walked over to the bus; as I walked, I shrunk myself to match the scale of the bus. I matched the size of the bus as I came to a few steps to the passenger boarding door. It must have been an enigmatic sight for the tiny occupants to see a giant shrink before their eyes.


I knocked on the glass door and waved to the driver to open up. He did after hesitating for a few moments. “Thanks.” I said to the driver as I looked for a empty seat. I found a seat next to an attractive brunette, so I sat there. I could feel the whole bus staring at me and waiting for me to say something. I looked over to the brunette who had a frozen look of shock on her face.


“My name is Darnell, what is your?” I reached out a hand for a shake.


Her hand was trembling as she reached out to meet mine. “I'm Christina. What's happening?”


“Oh, it's lunch time and Audrey hasn't eaten anything all day. She was in the mood for a lot of people, and well, here we are.”


“Huh?”


“Can I ask you something Christina?” I didn't wait for her to reply. “Audrey is my girlfriend's daughter. When I started dating her mother, she asked me to make friends with her daughter. Y'know, to bond and shit. So we started hanging out, I'd take her to school, hang out with her when her mother was at work. We get along really well.”


The ground trembled. We felt a deep rumble vibrate throughout our bodies. Another tremor shook the bus, causing it to sway back-and-forth on its suspension. Everyone in the bus gasped as they looked out the window to see a clean pair of white Keds enter the street. Christina's face was glued to the window as she frantically muttered “oh my god” over and over.


“So back to my story,” I nudged Christina. She looked back at me incredulously, wondering why I wasn't concerned about the giantess outside the bus. “One day while Audrey and I were hanging out at a swap meet, we met found this old woman selling weird shit. We got these rings that she promised could make fantasies come to fruition. But only if the wearers share the same fantasy. Here's where it gets weird. Without ever discussing it, we found out that both Audrey and I have size-change fantasies.”


Audrey's fingers wrapped around the, soliciting a scream from everyone in the bus except me. The metal frame of the bus bent and wailed as her fingers curled around. Everyone's stomach dropped to the floor as we shot up to the sky. I, along with everyone else, gripped on to our seats or railings, or really anything that would prevent us from being thrown around. From the way the bus was swaying and moving, I could tell Audrey was walking back home, which was only a short 5 minute walk away.


The motion was too much for some of the weaker passengers. They flew down the aisle of the bus as Audrey walked, swinging her arms as normal, not treating us a fragile cargo, but just like we were a toy. I could see some of them getting pretty banged up to the point of bruising and bleeding from cuts.


Audrey continued walking home with a bus full of thirty people in one hand, and a cherry drink in the other. There was no point in hiding the bus from the public as she walked. It really did look like a toy and no one in their right mind would think she was actually carrying a bus full of real people.


“Like I said, Audrey and I have been getting along really well before. But since getting these rings and figuring out how they mostly work, well, we are getting along really well.”


“Oh my god, what is she going to do us? Why are we so tiny?” Christina wailed as her gaze darted between the window and me.


“I told you, it's lunch time.”


“What?”


“Now, Audrey has been getting a little jealous that I've been dating her mom. She's told me on multiple occasions to dump her mother and just stick with her. I told her she was crazy. That didn't go over to well. Now the conversations have been getting darker. She wants me to shrink her mother so that she could – get rid of her mother. I'm pretty sure if Audrey had the ability to shrink her mother, she would've a long time ago. But only I have the power to change the size of other people using the ring, only if we're both wearing the ring. At least that's what we've figured out so far about the rings.”


“Wait! You can change people's sizes? Can you make me bigger?”


I sighed. “Did you hear any part of my story?”


Audrey reached her home and went straight for the backyard. In the middle of the green lawn, she had a large beach blanket rolled out along with a picnic basket. She set the bus down at one end of the blanket without much of a thought to our safety. We landed hard and I felt my ass bruise up from the fall. I heard the awful groaning of metal as the bus became more mangled from the drop. We could smell oil and see some smoke entering the bus. Looking out the window, I could see Audrey stripping nude. She was getting ready to tan and didn't like having any tan lines, so she did it in the nude. Fortunately, the backyard had high walls and trees around the perimeter, so it was really private.


Audrey got down on the blanket so that she was on her belly and the bus under her face. The bus driver was still in his seat, strapped in his seat belt, when Audrey's gigantic finger came crashing through the front. Her manicured fingernail tore through the window as if it were made of butter and impaled the driver in half. We heard him gurgle shortly before the finger tore through the roof of the bus, dragging the bus driver's remains above our heads. More screams erupted inside the bus from what was witnessed. The passengers tried escaping the bus, but because the metal frame of the bus was so mangled, the doors weren't opening. We were a bunch of sardines trapped in a sardine can.


Audrey looked at her finer and then flicked the mess off with a look of disgust. She reached into her picnic basket and pulled out chopsticks. With a slight grin and a short pause to decide who to eat first, she reached in with the chopsticks and plucked up a hysterical woman by the waist. Audrey plopped her in her mouth, swished her around her saliva, and then swallowed. It was chaos in the bus. Audrey skillfully plucked another person from the bus and repeated the same process. Audrey ate three more people before pulling out a cell phone and started browsing it. Without taking her eyes off the phone, she plucked up a chubby woman and slurped her into her mouth like spaghetti.


“Please make her stop.”


“She's not going to stop until everyone is in her belly.” I said. “And once her belly finishes digesting you and everyone here, you're going be passed through her intestines as her body sucks up all your nutrients, and then she'll shit you out and flush you down the toilet.”


Christina was crying. “Please. I don't -”


“I've heard these same pleas a hundred times before. I'm not going to grow you.”


“Why not?” She shook my shoulders. Just then, Audrey plucked up the couple that was seated in front of us. Their high pitched screams faded until we heard Audrey smacking her lips in satisfaction.


I had an erection as I was looking up. Audrey was stunning under the bright sunlight. Her teeth were pearl white, her lips were were coated with some type of glittery lipstick. Her golden hair shimmered and swayed mystically under the slight breeze outside. Her eyes were glued to her phone as she continued eating everyone around me. One-third of the bus was in her stomach. Writhing, struggling, suffocating, dying. She didn't care in the slightest. She reached in once again with her chopsticks and plucked up another man who was climbing up the bus walls in attempt to escape. Despite being a muscly fellow, he could not break free from the iron grip Audrey had on him. She swallowed this man that must have spent hundreds of hours in the gym as if here were a piece of gum. Audrey looked down at us with a smile and let out a burp, she blew the air at us. It smelled of cherry and digesting meat.


“I'm torn,” I told Christina. “What do you think I should I do?”


“Make me bigger.”


“Could you stop being selfish and tell me what I should I do?”


“Please I don't want to die!”


The chopsticks returned and went straight for Christina. Her scream was so loud I thought my ears were going to bleed. “Tell her to stop, make me big!” She kept repeating that over and over, up until the moment she passed through Audrey's lips. Audrey looked down at me and winked as she rolled Christina over her tongue. Her mouth was opened as she swirled the hysterical woman in her mouth. Her lips sealed and a second later, she swallowed Christina.


“I'm getting really full.” Audrey complained.


I looked around and saw about 5 people left. “Holy shit. You ate 25 people already.”


“Yea, what's 5 more?”


Audrey reached in and plucked up someone, stuffed them in her mouth, and shot back for another. She continued this until she had the 5 remaining passengers, all stuffed in her mouth.


“Be careful not to choke.” I shouted up to her.


Audrey grabbed her cherry drink and took a sip, cringed, and swallowed. The muffled screams in her mouth grew fainter as she swallowed the rest of the passengers one-by-one until her mouth was empty. She finished by taking one final sip of her drink.


“Ugh, I feel like a pig. I shouldn't have eaten all of them.”


I grew myself to three inches, got out of the bus, and proceeded to shrink it from six-and-half inches to a quarter inch. Audrey picked up the bus between her thumb and index finger and then crushed it. She flicked the remains somewhere towards the grassy lawn. Audrey grabbed me and got on her back as to tan the front-side of her body. She dropped me on her gurgling stomach.


“I'm so fat.” Audrey whined.


Her body was beyond perfect. Her tight torso did have a slight bulge, but seeing that there were thirty one-inch people being digested in there, I couldn't fault her. Audrey belched loudly again. The struggles within her stomach became fainter.


“You're not fat Audrey.”


“Aww, you're so nice.” She picked me up by the waist and brought me to her lips. She gave me a wet kiss that made left me breathless. She pulled me back from her lips so that I could see her tongue run across her front teeth. She let out a breath that covered my body. “I think I have room for one more.”


“Ha-ha, nice joke Audrey.”


She burped again and blew the obnoxious breath at me again. “Whose joking?”


“Hey,” I let out a nervous laugh. “You...did promise not to eat me remember.”


“And you promised me we will talk about getting rid of my mom.”


“I did.” I sounded defeated.


“So, when are we going to do it?”


“I...I don't know.”


“I want to do it when she gets home.”


“Then what?” My voice quivered a little. “We shrink her, then what?”


Audrey smiled. “She'll be dessert.” She licked her lips.


“Audrey...I love your mom. I don't know if I could go through with that.”


She looked at me as if I stabbed her heart. I didn't know why she was so bent on getting rid of her mom, especially the way she was suggesting. Anytime we had this discussion, she'd get so emotional. I thought briefly that she was probably jealous that I loved her mother...but that couldn't have been it.


“Don't get mad.” I said quickly. “What about we compromise? What if I shrink her, but you don't kill her?”


Audrey's lips quivered. She raised up to a seated position and dropped me on the towel next to her ass. She got up to her full height, her barefoot only inches away from me. It was the first time I was truly scared for my life. I wasn't sure what she was going to do. It was hard to tell being some 150 feet away from her face. But I think I saw her eyes tearing up. She sniffed as if holding back a cry.


“You're such a jerk.” She stepped over me and walked into the house. Leaving on my own in the backyard.


“Audrey, wait!” She didn't hear me.


I tried growing myself back to normal, but nothing happened. That meant she had taken off the ring and therefore I didn't have my size-change powers. I cursed to myself. I hated myself for hurting her so. I didn't know what to do. I had to apologize for one. Try to convince her to put the ring on so I could grow again. One thing was for sure, I had to get out of the backyard before a bird or cat saw me. I jumped into the grass lawn and made my trek back to the house. I was alone with only my thoughts.

End Notes:

I have a generalized idea on where I'm taking this story. As always, I open to suggestions and if I like them and if they fit, I'll write them.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5334