Teenagers and a Size Changing Machine by 789654ar
Summary:

While their parents are out of town for a month, 15 year old Katie Nolwind is staying at her boyfriend Matt's house. During this time, they happen to acquire the world's first and only size-changing machines. When friends start getting involved, all sorts of size changing adventures occur! Note: Eventually some girls get unbelievably huge!


Note: This has the same characters as some of my older stories. Shrinking is not really my style, so while dome may occur in the story, it won't happen with the two main characters. Reviews can be done to give ideas for future chapters.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Giantess, Breast Enlargement, Couples , Giant, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Growing Woman, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Tera (101 mi and up), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Matt's Growth Adventures
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 9206 Read: 113753 Published: July 10 2015 Updated: August 04 2016

1. The Machine by 789654ar

2. Friends by 789654ar

3. Macy and Joey by 789654ar

4. Extreme Size Changes by 789654ar

5. Mind Boggling Macy by 789654ar

6. Bigger and Bigger by 789654ar

The Machine by 789654ar
Author's Notes:
Remember, you can add a review to give ideas for future chapters! (but remember, I'm not shrinking the two main characters).





"Now, Katie, while we're gone, you're not going to do something you shouldn't at Matt's house, right?"

"Yes, mom, I'm not going to have sex with him."

"Good. Well, we're leaving, so have fun! But not an inappropriate kind of fun. Bye!"

Katie waved as her parents left. She was a beautiful 15 year old girl, who stood at 5'8" with B-Cup breasts that looked great on her slim figure. Although she was slim, she was fairly fit, too, weighing around 125 lbs.. She had pretty blue eyes and dirty blonde hair that went down to her shoulders. She had a playful personality.

Katie walked up to the front door. When she knocked, Matt opened the door.

Matt was Katie's boyfriend, and was also 15. He was really smart, but also really shy. He was 5'11.5", and was skinny at 120 lbs., actually weaker than his girlfriend. Katie tried to never bring that up. Matt was also above average when it came to his cock; it was 7 inches long. Of course, Katie didn't know about this. Matt also had dirty blonde hair as well.

"You have your things? Well, come on in, we'll a bed for you to stay on." Matt said.

Grabbing her backpack, Katie followed Matt inside.

"Hey, why don't we share a bed?" Katie asked.

"Uh... what?" Matt asked, a little confused.

"Oh, come on, we aren't going to have sex! It's just more of a bonding experience." Katie said.

"Well, while both of our parents may be gone for a month, my sister Melissa is only at a friend's house for a couple of days. So, we're only going to have the house to ourselves for a little bit." Matt said.

They went to Matt's room, where Katie put down her backpack and started taking her things out. When she was done, the doorbell sounded. Matt went and opened the door, and found a small package on the ground. Opening it up, he found only a small metal cube and some instructions. Katie walked up behind him.

"What is it?" she asked.

"I don't know..." Matt said, a little unsure of what to do.

"Here, let me see it..." Katie said, taking the instructions out of the box.

"Size-o-matic 3500 Instructions: the Size-o-matic is a device that allows you to change the size of anybody! Just put the cube against a walled surface, and it will become a door with a control panel. The door leads to a pocket dimension where the laws of physics don't necessarily apply. Without it, size changing would be impossible! There is also a control panel on the inside for use when in the machine.

The Size-o-matic has three main functions: grow, shrink, and natural grow. All three of these functions will be explained.

WARNING: While the Grow and Shrink functions have 'Return' functions that revert you to normal, there is no similar function with the Natural Grow function. If you use the Natural Grow function, it is irreversible!

NOTICE: The Size-o-matic only works on human beings! Something that isn't a human? Your clothing! So take care when operating this device since it won't grow your clothing with you!

GROW FUNCTION: This is used to grow anyone inside the chamber. There are six levels of power:


Level 1 - grows by a couple of inches
Level 2 - grows by half a foot, or 6 inches
Level 3 - grows by one foot
Level 4 - grows by 6 feet
Level 5 - grows by 12 feet
Level 6 - custom setting

The return function of growth has six power levels as well, each being the inverse of its respective growth level.

When growing, your body's strength will naturally increase, meaning that when big enough, you'll be able to lift cars. The return function reverses this so you will be back to normal strength.

SHRINK FUNCTION: This is used to shrink anyone inside the chamber. There are six power levels:

Level 1 - 1/2 height
Level 2 - 1/4 height
Level 3 - 1/8 height
Level 4 - 1/16 height
Level 5 - 1/32 height
Level 6 - custom setting

The return function for shrinking works like it does for growth.

When shrunken, your body will be able to incur crushing to the extent that your normal body could. For example, you will not get crushed by someone stepping on you, but if a piano fell on you, you would be crushed.

NATURAL GROW FUNCTION: This function works a little differently than the other functions. When used, it blasts whoever is in the chamber with nutrients and hormones, causing their body to develop rapidly by the size indicated by the power level. Use on adults doesn't yield much difference than normal, but on teenagers it will cause additional benefits, looking akin to having gone through puberty. This can include taller height without proportionally growing everything, increase in muscle mass (more so in males than females), breast expansion and development of the body into an hourglass figure for girls, and growth of the sexual organ in males. There is no return function for this. The six power levels correlate with the growth function's power levels." Katie explained.

"Well, that was long and complex." Matt commented.

"Well, I think we should try it in your room!" Katie responded.

They went to Matt's room and placed the cube against the wall. Immediately it turned into a door. Looking inside, they found a metal chamber.

"Well, you want to try it first?" Matt asked.

"Sure! Set it to..." Katie said, looking at the instructions, "Natural Grow, Level 2!"

"Natural Growth? Are you sure? That can't be reversed!" Matt questioned.

"I'd like to see what it would feel like if I naturally outgrew you. Don't worry, later you can do the same to yourself!" Katie said.

"Alright..." Matt said.

Katie was about to enter the chamber, when she remembered the notice.

"Oh, pfft, I forgot to take my clothes off. Wouldn't want to ruin them!" Katie said, starting to take her white t-shirt off.

"Katie!" Matt said.

"Oh, right... I'll only take my shirt and pants off. That way, they won't be ruined, but I'll at least have something on!" Katie said.


She took off her shirt, leaving her in a blue lacy bra that held up her perky breasts. She then took off her pants, leaving her in similarly blue panties. Stepping into the chamber, she gave Matt a thumbs up to indicate that she was ready.

Matt entered in the settings on the control panel, shut the door, and then pressed start. At first, Katie didn't feel anything, but then she started to feel a tingling all throughout her body. Before she knew it, she saw her view slowly rising, and felt her bra grow tighter on her. Her panties did the same as her butt grew firmer and rounder, while her breasts grew. Her nipples poked out through some holes in her lacy bra, but Katie didn't notice. When the process was finished, Katie walked out, and now Matt had to look up slightly at her. She was now 6'2"! But then Matt noticed something else.

"Uh, Katie? Your... um... nipples are visible." Matt said shyly.

"Hmm?" Katie said, and then looked down to see it was true.

"Oh well. I'm sure these must be C-Cups by now! And the machine worked!" Katie said.


The two looked at each other, and considered the endless possibilities.

End Notes:
Make sure to leave a review with suggestions for future chapters!
Friends by 789654ar
"Hey, Matt, you should try it now!" Katie said.

"Uh... okay... I'll let you pick the setting for it." Matt responded.

Matt slowly stripped down to his boxers, since he was more shy than Katie was. Katie smiled when she noticed his large bulge. Matt stepped into the machine, and Katie entered in Natural Grow, Level 2.

Matt's body was blasted with hormones, causing him to gain an erection. Then he started growing. He slowly inched taller, and started to gain muscle mass, gaining a six-pack of abs. For some reason, his cock grew a few inches, so when he was done, Matt was 6'5.5", and he had a 10 inch cock that was starting to strain his boxers some.

"Y'know, to be honest, I don't think teenage boys going through puberty would have their manhood grow 3 inches when they grow 6 inches taller..." Matt said.

"Oh well! Whatever the case, since our parents will be gone for a month, we can tell them that we just had a massive growth spurt!" Katie responded.

"Wait, what about my sister?" Matt asked.

"I'm sure we'll figure something out."


----------

Meanwhile, Matt and Katie's friend, Riley, and Riley's older sister, Cynthia, were walking over to Matt's house.

Riley was younger than the two, being 14 years old. She was 5'4" and 130 lbs.. Riley had large breasts for a girl her age, having large C-Cups that were almost D-Cup breasts. She also had black hair that went to her hips. For some reason, she had a sex drive, and would try whenever she could to get at Matt's manhood.

Riley's sister Cynthia was 16, and she stood at 6 feet tall, and had gorgeous DD-Cup breasts. She was a bit stronger than the average girl, having done a little weightlifting, but not much. Cynthia had black hair like Riley did, but she had a tendency to dye it green. While Cynthia had a sex drive too, it was more due to her age.

While they were walking, Riley was telling her sister about the size of Matt's endowment.

"I mean, it's pretty big, and from what I heard from his doctor, he's just started puberty, so think how big it's going to be!" Riley said.

"Well, at least our parents our away for the month. I don't know why, but I think a lot of kids our age are having our parents leave for a little bit." Cynthia responded.

Riley just shrugged, and they finished walking to Matt's house. Riley knocked on the door.

----------

"Someone's at the door." Katie said.

"I'd... uh... rather not get the door..." Matt said.

Katie nodded, remembering her boyfriend's shyness, and then left for the door. When she opened it, she saw Riley and Cynthia, who looked at her in shock.

"Well, you had quite a growth spurt! I wonder how Matt feels about that!" Cynthia commented.

"Hey, uh, Katie... why do you have so little on?" Riley asked.

"Oh, I'll show you! Come on in!" Katie said.

When they arrived at Matt's room, Cynthia looked at Matt's tented boxers in surprise.

"So," Katie said, pointing at the machine, "we found this machine that allows us to change size! It even allows us to grow naturally, making it look like we had a growth spurt!"

"Wow! Can I try it right now?" Riley asked.

"Um... later. We were going to try something else first." Matt said.

Matt and Katie got inside the machine, where Katie set the machine to Grow Level 4. Pressing the start button, the two teens started to feel themselves grow. Katie's already tight bra started to tear, soon being ripped apart by Katie's growing boobs. Her panties quickly followed suit. Matt's boxers managed to hold up better, though. The two kept growing taller and taller, until their heads bumped into the 10 ft high ceiling, and they kept growing! By the time they were done growing, they were over twelve feet high, and Katie was so tall that Riley had to look up at her vagina! As a matter of fact, even Cynthia had to look up slightly at it! Riley looked at Matt's foot and a half long rod, clearly surprised.

"Wow! You two are huge!" Riley commented.

"Well, let's head out to my pool out back." Matt said.

"Well," started Cynthia, "if you two don't mind, I'm going to change into my bikini, and then I'm heading to the public pool."

"Yeah, sure, just don't use the machine!" Katie said.

"I won't." Cynthia lied.

The three left the room, leaving Cynthia to herself. Matt and Katie trusted Cynthia more than Riley, since although Cynthia did have a sex drive, she was more mature about it.

However, after seeing the size of Matt's monster, she wanted to see it without his boxers covering it. But she wanted to be discreet about it, so growing herself wouldn't work. So she decided to shrink herself for a little bit. Heading into the machine, she entered into the console Shrink Level 6, and set her final size to one inch tall. Before she pressed start, she went outside the room and took all of her clothes off. Stepping back in, she pressed start, and began to dwindle in size quickly. She reached one inch in no time, but when she looked at her gigantic surroundings, she realized how long it would take her to simply get out of the room.

"Well, shoot."

----------

Matt, Katie, and Riley were at Matt's pool. Stepping into the water, Matt found that even in the deep section, his cock was still a few inches above the water. Katie stepped in as well, only her legs getting wet. Turning around, Katie picked up Riley and lifted her high in the air.

"Hey!" Riley shouted, annoyed.

"Wow, you're so light! You feel like you're a small child to me!" Katie said, amazed at her own strength.

"Hmph, why don't you lift Matt's parent's extra car instead of me?" Riley suggested.

"Ooh, that sounds like fun!" Katie said.

She walked around the house slowly, making sure to not be seen, and grabbed the car. It was really small and eco friendly, so it weighed about 500 lbs.. Katie struggled a bit, but she was able to lift the car. Bringing it back, Katie placed it in front of Riley.

"Gee, you're super strong!" Riley said.

"Okay, I think we can go back in and let you try the machine some, Riley." Matt said.

"Yay!" Riley said happily.

-----------

Inside, Cynthia heard the front door open. She managed to get out of the machine, but wasn't in any good spot to hide. Seeing her bra that she had taken off earlier, Cynthia ran towards it and hid in one of the cups. She was able to see the machine from where she was.

Ducking through all the rooms they went through, Matt and Katie reached Matt's room. Katie noticed the pile of clothes on the floor.

"Huh, I guess Cynthia didn't take her clothes with her. I guess she'll pick them up later." she commented.

Riley entered the room.

"Can I please pick the setting?" Riley pleaded.

"Ugh... alright, but just this once!" Matt said.

Giddy, Riley stripped down to her underwear, and went into the machine. From the inside, she selected a size. Katie looked at the control panel on the outside, and was shocked that it said Natural Grow Level 6, and was set to three feet! Before Katie could do anything, Riley had already pressed start, and the machine started filling her young body with loads of hormones.

Riley started to grow, her body developing supermodel curves. Her panties turned into a thong on her, and her breasts started to balloon up, causing her bra to tighten on her. Smiling, she felt over her expanding body, and was delighted when her butt grew enough to cause her panties to rip off. Her bra quickly followed, and soon Riley reached 8'4", looking like a giant amazon. She had gained some feminine muscle mass, giving her a sexy six-pack. As she stepped outside, she was disappointed that she still had to look up at Katie's breasts.

"Riley! What were you thinking? That growth is now permanent!" Katie said.

"Exactly!" Riley said with a smile.

"Well, I think it might be best if you go home now." Matt said, annoyed.

"Well, I'll be back," Riley said, stroking Matt's huge rod, "but I think I'll put on Cynthia's old clothes, or at least her underwear."

Riley grabbed Cynthia's bra, which, unknown to her, had Cynthia inside! She put it on, but it was very tight. Cynthia was pushed against her younger sister's giant nipple, and realized with some shock that when erect, Riley's nipple was bigger than she was! Cynthia tried squirming to get Riley's attention.

"Ooh, I see why Cynthia loved this brand of lingerie so much! It feels like its pleasuring my nipples!" Riley said, not realizing that her older sister was trapped in her bra.

She left, her beach ball sized boobs bouncing as she went.
End Notes:
Just a note: when giving ideas for future chapters, don't suggest that Matt or Katie be shrunken! Other characters are fine though, so please leave a review!
Macy and Joey by 789654ar
Author's Notes:
Remember to leave a review with suggestions!
Riley was walking back home. She was just in her bra and underwear, but, since it was getting kind of late, there wasn't anyone walking around, so she didn't have to worry about getting in trouble. But, just as she turned the corner near her house, she ran into her friend Macy.

Macy was another 14 year old girl, but she was a twin. She was 5'0", had B-Cup breasts, and was around 100 lbs., and had naturally blue hair. She was noticeably smaller than her "identical" twin, Stacy, who was 5'2", had C-Cup breasts, and was around 120 lbs.. While they did look pretty much identical, when they were next to each other Macy looked like a younger version of Stacy. This had always infuriated her.

With Macy was Joey, yet another 14 year old. He, too, was a younger twin, and stood at 5'4", and weighed 155 lbs., and had blonde hair. He didn't have any grudge against his twin, Sam, though.

The two weren't together because they were a couple. Actually, they were both in a relationship with the other's older twin. It was just that they were good friends. But when Macy walked right into Riley's six-pack, the two were shocked.

"Huh? Get away!" Macy said, thinking at first that it was some random weirdo (the fact that Riley was in her underwear didn't help).

"Oh, come on, Macy! It's me, Riley!" Riley said.

Looking up, Macy and Joey realized the giant in front of them was indeed Riley.

"What the? Riley, you're like, eight feet tall! What in the world happened to you?" Joey asked.

"And why are you in your underwear?" Macy asked.

"Well, our friends Matt and Katie found this really cool size changing machine! You really ought to try it out!" Riley said, continuing on the way to her house.

Excited, Macy started running, with Joey taking a moment to start running after her.

-------

Matt and Katie had returned to their original sizes of 6'5.5" and 6'2", respectively. Matt's boxers still fit him fine, even though they were strained when they contained a twelve foot tall teenager with a foot and a half of cock. Katie had put on the shirt that Cynthia left behind, which was a little tight, and had her nipples poking at the fabric. She had taken one of Melissa's panties, but, since Melissa had been shorter than Katie was at her original height, the panties fit fairly tight.

They were relaxing in bed (doing just that, not having sex or anything) when the doorbell rang. Katie headed to the door. Opening it, she found Macy and Joey.

"Hi! We heard you had a size changing machine! I was wondering if you could make me 10 ft tall!" Macy said.

Katie just looked at her in disbelief.

"I'm not going to make you 10 ft tall! That's completely absurd!"

"Well, you made Riley eight feet tall!"

"I didn't want to! I let her pick the setting and she set that before I could stop her!"

"Hmph. Well, can you at least grow me bigger than my twin?" Macy asked.

"Ugh... we'll grow you to 5'6". We don't really want to be messing with our natural bodies too much." Katie said.

Macy smiled, and they headed to Matt's room.

----------

Meanwhile, Riley had reached her room back at her house.

"Gee, Cynthia's bra feels slightly tighter than earlier. Heh, maybe that machine hasn't finished causing me to grow quite yet! Though I should probably take the bra off and get a new one..." Riley said, talking to herself.

She took off the bra she was wearing, but failed to notice Cynthia falling out.

Cynthia was scared for her life as she fell down her giant sister's body, but, to her luck (or maybe her dismay), she grabbed onto Riley's panties. She tried pulling herself in slightly. But at that moment, Riley adjusted her panties, accidentally shoving her big sis into her crotch. As Cynthia was pressed up against Riley's vagina, worried that it could devour her whole, she thought of how embarrassing it was.

"Ooh... the way I adjusted those panties makes it feel so gooood against my crotch..." Riley said to herself, moaning slightly.

--------

Macy was already in the machine, and Katie had the machine set to Natural Grow 2. Macy quickly stripped down to her cute red bra and panties, and Katie started the machine. Soon, Macy started to feel really good, and she let out a slight moan as she started to feel her underwear tighten on her. Her bra started to stretch across her growing breasts, and her panties started to stretch as she got taller and curvier. Her breasts became C-Cups, as big as her sister's, and soon they grew beyond that, to D-Cups. Macy slowly inched higher and higher, surpassing her sister's height. Her butt grew bigger and rounder as well. Her bra started to tear some due to her increased bust. And, just like that, Macy was now 5'6", clearly the bigger sister now.

"Wow... that felt awesome! But... uh... hey, does this machine shrink things?" Macy asked.

"Uh... yeah, it does." Matt responded.

"Hmm... well, I'd like to feel what it would be like to be really small, yet really big." Macy said.

"What did you have in mind?" Joey asked.

"Well, it would super mind-blowingly cool if you could shrink Joey, put him in my panties, pressed up against my crotch, and then shrank both of us, and placed me in Katie's panties against her crotch! I'd be small enough that Katie's vagina would be bigger than me, but it would feel like I was big enough that my vagina would be bigger than Joey!" Macy explained.

"Well, uh... I guess if Joey was fine with it..." Katie responded.

"Uh... sure, I guess it couldn't hurt." Joey said.

"Yay!" Macy said.

"But, uh..." Joey started, "should I take my clothes off?"

"Hmm... well," Matt said, inspecting the manual, "it said that it won't grow with you, but it doesn't say that it wouldn't shrink with you, so maybe it will grow back with you as well..."

Joey nodded, and then headed into the machine.

"Let's see... you're 5'4", which is 64 inches... well, we can make you about an inch big, which would require shrinking you to a 32nd of your height, then shrinking you to half that size..." Katie said.

Katie set the machine to Shrink Level 5, and started the process. Joey started shrinking, and quickly reached two inches tall, his clothes shrinking with him. Katie then set the machine to Shrink Level 1, and made him shrink again.

Macy then stepped into the machine and picked up the inch tall Joey.

"Wow, you're so small!" Macy said, and then she put him into her panties, against her crotch.

"I'll try not to lose you when I'm only an inch tall! You'd be microscopic then!" Macy stated, moaning as she felt Joey scramble in her panties.

For Joey, it was definitely a little weird, since he was pressed up against a girl's crotch on one side, and had a giant wall of red fabric on the other. He was small enough that there were some holes in the fabric that he could see.

"Alright, shrink me!" Macy exclaimed.

Katie nodded, and set the machine to Shrink Level 5. Macy started to shrink, and looked around in awe at her growing surroundings. Soon, she was roughly two inches tall, a 32nd of her original height, while Joey was a tiny 1/32 of a inch tall. Katie set the machine to Shrink Level 1, and shrunk Macy down to roughly an inch, while Joey became a 1/64 of an inch tall.

"Alright, I'm going to pick you up and put you in my panties. I'll keep you in there for five minutes." Katie said, picking up the tiny girl and put her into her tight panties.

For Joey, this all seemed very terrifying. He was pressed up against a girl who, to him, was as big as a mountain. And now, this girl was pressed up against an even bigger girl, who seemed planet sized! Joey could see through the holes in the fabric Katie's skin and part of her vagina, which looked like it could devour cities.

For Macy, this was all very exhilarating. She was pressed against Katie's crotch and the pink fabric of the underwear she was wearing, feeling extremely tiny. And, at the same time, she had someone in her crotch, which made her feel ginormous, and at the same time made Katie seem truly huge. She loved the feeling.

For Katie, this felt arousing. She could feel Macy squirming against her womanhood, and she knew that, even though she couldn't feel him, Joey was in Macy's panties, making Katie feel powerful and like a goddess. Soon, the five minutes were over, and everyone was returned to normal.

"Wow... that was amazing! We gotta do that again, except with Joey on my nipple and me and your nipple! Oh, and if Joey had shrunken so small that he'd be a quarter of the size he was, and the same with me!" Macy said.

"Perhaps some other day, Macy." Katie responded.

Macy nodded, and then left with Joey.

It was getting very late, as it was night time, and Matt and Katie went to bed and quickly fell asleep.

However, the door from Matt's room to outside opened, and Macy stepped in.

"Hmph. I'll make myself grow to 10 feet tall!" Macy said.

Sneaking in, she opened the door to the machine, and entered in with the custom Natural Growth Settting to have her grow six feet naturally. However, Matt started to slowly wake up some, so Macy decided that it was best if she bolted and left. However, as she did so, she accidentally pressed the start button, causing hormones to start coming out of the machine into the room. Before Macy had gotten out the door, she received enough hormones to grow another two inches, almost causing her bra to snap off. Closing the door behind her, Macy left the teen couple to themselves in the room with the machine, filling their bodies with hormones...
End Notes:
Remember to leave a review with suggestions for future chapters!
Extreme Size Changes by 789654ar
Author's Notes:
Remember, leave a review with suggestions!
When Katie woke up, she felt seriously disoriented. Her chest felt bare, and so did her lower regions. Looking next to her, she saw a 4 foot long rod of flesh, the head as big as a volleyball. Quickly scrambling up, Katie struggled some, her breasts much, much heavier than they were before. Katie stood up, but hit her head on the ceiling. Looking at herself, Katie realized that she must have grown. Standing close to twelve feet tall, Katie had ginormous breasts bigger than beach balls, and had a bunch of feminine muscle, with a smooth, sexy eight pack. Katie turned around, and looked at Matt.

He had grown, too, his 4 foot flagpole proudly jutting out. His body looked extremely well toned, kind of like a bodybuilder, but not as bulky.

"Matt! Wake up!" Katie said.

Matt woke up, then experienced similar confusion to what Katie had gone through. Soon enough, Matt was examining the situation.

"Well, someone tampered with the machine last night, trying to add six feet of height to themselves, but must've run and accidentally left the door open. It then probably flooded the room with hormones, making us grow six feet tall..." Matt said.

"Ugh... well, I'll guess we can try and figure this out later." Katie said.

Just then, there was a knock at the door. Katie peeked outside, then opened the door. Outside was Riley, in orange underwear, Macy, for some reason wearing the same red underwear she was wearing yesterday, Joey, and Stacy. When Macy saw legs, she looked up, past two giant mounds of breast, and saw Katie's face.

"Hey, why'd you go and grow yourself huge?" Riley complained.

"Someone tried using the machine last night, and accidentally caused us to grow." Katie explained.

Macy's face turned red.

"Ugh, it was you, wasn't it, Macy? This is why you don't do things like this!" Katie yelled, but let them in.

Matt was sitting on the bed, trying to cover his giant erection with the blankets, but created a pretty big tent in the fabric. Just then, Macy spoke up.

"Oh, you know what would be even better? If, instead of what we originally did, we did this: made me grow to 64 times my current size, put Stacy, Riley, and Joey on my giant nipple, shrink Joey and put him on Riley's nipple, shrink Riley and put her on Stacy's nipple, then grow Katie to 64 times my size, and then put me on her nipple! It would be huge! And mind blowingly awesome!" Macy said.

"Well..." Riley started, "first off, you won't believe what I found in my panties last night."

Riley put her hand in her panties, and pulled the tiny Cynthia.

"Somehow, my big sis ended up in my panties. And, for now, I want to keep her there. Yet I'd also like to do something else. If you made it so Cynthia could put Joey in her panties, and then put her in my panties, and then put me on Stacy's nipple, that would be really sweet!" Riley exclaimed.

"Well, we can't do that for several reasons. First off, I don't even think we can grow you that big in the room. Second, the government would get on us pretty fast for all the serious property damage. Third, with how small Joey would be, he'd probably be small enough to cease to function properly." Matt stated.

Meanwhile, Macy had wandered into the machine and found a weird indentation that looked like a button. She pressed it, and a door appeared on the other side of the machine.

"Hey, uh, guys? I just caused a door to appear over here!" Macy said, a little worried.

Matt walked over, holding the blanket around him, and opened the door.

"Matt? What do you see?" Katie asked.

"My room."

With that response, everyone followed Matt into what looked like a carbon copy of his room. However, there was a manual on the bed. Katie then picked it up.

"Congrats! You found a secret function of the machine. You pretty much stand in a copy of your universe, except without any people except yourselves. Grow yourself as big as you want, without any consequences! This room, however, is unable to be harmed. There is also a control panel that allows you to control the size of anyone within it. Oh, another thing, physics doesn't work the same in this universe. If you shrunk someone, put them on someone's breast, and then shrunk them smaller than an atom, they wouldn't see atoms, but would see an endless amount of breast. Thus you can make anyone as big or small as you want." Katie read.

"Well, I guess that solves that! Matt, to the controls!" Macy said.

Matt headed over there.

"Now, since this requires Cynthia to be grown," Riley started, "you're going to have to grow me first, so I can make sure Cynthia doesn't run away."

"Only problem, if I grow you, your panties won't grow with you." Matt said.

"Then do the reverse of the shrink function on me." Riley responded.

"Uh, that might cause some problems..." Matt said.

"Just do it." Macy said.

Matt nodded, and the girls headed outside. Matt set the machine to Shrink Level 6, then set the shrink modifier to 64x, and then did reverse on Riley and Cynthia.

Suddenly, Riley started feeling really aroused. Her breasts ballooned slightly, causing her bra to tear some, and then Riley started to GROW. She started to grow taller, and quickly surpassed Katie in height. And, somehow, her clothes managed to grow with her. Up, up, up she went. Soon she was taller than Matt's house, and soon her breasts rose above the roof. Riley suddenly felt filled with power as she gained some femine muscle mass, making her abs look stone hard. And soon those abs rose above the house, quickly followed by her crotch. By this point, Riley had reached close to 50 ft tall, and she kept growing bigger and bigger! Soon, her knees were above the roof, making the teenager seen like a goddess. And still she grew, up, up, and up, her foot bigger than Macy. Soon, Riley reached a height of roughly 300 ft high, her ankle higher than the roof of the house. She kept going up and up, soon reaching 500 ft, her foot larger than Matt's house!

Macy looked upwards, seeing the ginormous girl above her. Suddenly, there was a deafening crack, and Riley's panties shifted some. Macy panicked for a moment, worried that the giant piece of underwear might fall and crush her, but fortunately, it didn't break. Obviously, the machine had a little more effect on Riley than just simply "reverse shrinking". Looking up, Macy just stood in awe at the crotch of the giantess, and then the two spheres bigger than houses covered with orange fabric.

Riley looked around her, amazed by how small everything was compared to her. She might have been as big as a small skyscraper! Riley noticed that her clothing seemed much tighter than before, and was giddy when she noticed that her breasts were bigger in comparison to the rest of her. Stretching for a moment, taking in just how unbelievably huge she was, Riley then took off her bra, and placed it nearby. Reaching into her panties, she grabbed Cynthia, then lifted her up to her nipple. While her nipple was certainly bigger than Cynthia, it would be very difficult for Cynthia to sit on top of Riley's nipple if Riley was laying down.

"Hey guys," Riley said, her voice somehow at normal volumes, "Cynthia won't quite fit on my nipple. You'll have to make me smaller, Macy bigger, and Katie quite huge in order to have us fit on each other's nipples."

Macy giggled with glee at the thought. Riley set Cynthia down on the ground, however, she was only as tall as Joey, since she had only been an inch tall when she shrunk herself.

"Well! It was about time I got away from my younger sister's vagina! Ugh!" Cynthia said with disgust.

Katie went inside, told Matt to fix Cynthia's size, and grabbed a pair of green panties for Cynthia. Cynthia quickly returned to normal height, and was handed the panties from Katie. Since they were Melissa's, they didn't quite fit on Cynthia. Matt set the machine to shrink Joey to one inch tall. Joey quickly dwindled, and then Cynthia picked him up and put her in her panties. Riley then picked up Cynthia and put her in her panties.

"Hey, Matt, can you shrink Cynthia to a half of her size? I'd love for the possibility of her getting swallowed up by my vagina!" Riley said, putting her bra on.

And just like that, Cynthia shrunk smaller, with Joey shrinking to 1/2 inch. Riley's womanhood looked massive to Cynthia, and she started worrying that she would indeed be swallowed up. Matt set the machine so Riley would shrink back to normal, and sure enough, Riley shrunk down. The titanic girl and her titanic tits slowly became an amazon. Riley stopped shrinking, but she wasn't back to the size she was before. In fact, she was a little taller, at 8'7". Cynthia was now roughly a half of an inch tall, and Joey was absolutely microscopic, at 1/128th of an inch, definitely no longer visible to the human eye.

"Alright, Stacy, get ready. Matt, you can shrink me now." Riley said.

Stacy nodded, taking off her shirt and bra, revealing her nice, pert C-Cup breasts, and then she layed on the ground. Matt set the machine to shrink Riley to 128th her current size, so that she could actually fit on top of Stacy's nipple.

Soon Riley dwindled down to half an inch in size, making Cynthia a tiny 256th of an inch big, with Joey truly a dust speck, at only 1/16384th of an inch high. Macy picked up the tiny Riley, and then placed her on top of Stacy's nipple. Stacy shuddered a moment at the touch of a tiny person on her nipple. Riley rested with her crotch on Stacy's nipple.

To Joey, Stacy was unbelievably massive. He was pressed up against the green fabric of Cynthia's panties, which was pressed up against the orange fabric of Riley's panties, and beyond that was the pillar of flesh that was Stacy's nipple. Joey looked on, worried; if Stacy's nipple was almost too large for him to comprehend, then her breast would blow his mind. And not to mention that soon Stacy would be on an even bigger girl...

To be continued!
(Mainly since this was a large amount of text)
End Notes:
Remember to review with suggestions!
Mind Boggling Macy by 789654ar
Author's Notes:
Remember to leave a review with suggestions! They might just get added!
Riley decided to have a little fun, so she rubbed her crotch against Stacy's nipple. Stacy moaned with pleasure, Riley's movements somehow strong enough to give her pleasure. For Cynthia, this was bad, as she was getting rubbed against Riley's silk, orange panties, and Riley's vagina, the possibility of getting swallowed by it increasing. However, she was able to rub her crotch against the fabric, moaning as Joey pressed up against her crotch.

Meanwhile, Macy was ready to grow.

"Now, you hear what Riley said. Simply making me 64 times my current size won't be enough! You'll have to make me like, four times bigger than that!" Macy reasoned.

Matt, even though no one could see him since he was inside, shrugged, and set Macy to grow to 256 times her current size, or 4 times 64.

Macy shuddered, and then started to grow, but instead of reverse shrinking, she started to grow as if she was naturally growing. Her breasts ballooned so much at first that her bra came flying off her body. Macy started to gain some feminine muscle mass, most obvious with her new six-pack abs. Macy started to grow, the reverse shrinking finally setting in. Up she went, growing, growing, growing. She quickly reached Riley's old height, and then surpassed it, her feet already bigger than houses. Up went the giantess girl, truly dwarfing the size Riley had reached before. When Macy was done growing, she stood at an amazing 2000 ft high or so. She was taller than most, if not all, skyscrapers, and, looking up, Macy could see that the clouds weren't too far away. Smirking, Macy got an idea.

"Hey, Matt, can you double my size real quick? Oh, and Stacy, for this, you might want to put Riley in your panties so she doesn't get knocked off your nipple." Macy said.

Stacy nodded, and grabbed Riley and put her in her purple panties. Matt set Macy to reverse shrink, and Macy started to grow.

At first, there was a deafening crack, and Macy's red panties snapped off the girl's body, and started falling down below. Shocked, Katie and Stacy braced for cover, but, fortunately due to Matt's room's indestructibleness, Macy's panties just landed on top of Matt's house and blocked the sky. Macy, meanwhile, had grown to a size of roughly 4250 ft tall, with the lowest clouds surrounding her breasts. Looking down, Macy giggled, and then picked up her panties. Putting them over her crotch, she found that the panties were only half the size, since they stopped growing with her when they broke off.

Smiling, Macy laid down and grabbed Stacy (although with some difficulty due to how tiny Stacy was), and placed her on top of her nipple. Stacy was absolutely shocked by the size of her sister's nipple, it being big enough to hold a car!

"Hey, Katie, before you grow, I'd like you to put on some panties, because there is something I'd like to do afterwards..." Macy said.

Katie went into Matt's house and grabbed a yellow pair of Melissa's panties.

"Hey, Katie, I'm going to shrink you to half height before we begin to make things easier." Matt said.

Katie nodded, and was shrunken down to about six feet tall. She then went outside, where the growth started. For some reason, the reverse shrinking didn't really have any side effects this time, so Katie shot up without her panties falling off. Up, up, up she went, and soon she was Macy's size. Macy looked up at Katie, and then Matt set Katie to grow some more, setting her to grow so big that she would be as big to Macy as Macy is to Stacy.

With that, Katie started to shoot up, growing at ridiculous speeds. She reached one mile high, and then burst past it, reaching sizes well past any clouds. Soon she reached 100 miles, and kept on growing and growing until she reached roughly 400 miles high, so unbelievably huge that Mt. Everest couldn't match her ankle in height. Thanks to the weird physics of that universe, even though Katie was well above any layer of air, she could still breathe fine. Looking around her, Katie could see the Atlantic Ocean, and then she could somewhat see the Pacific Ocean. Dang, she was huge. Laying down, she found Macy, and carefully put Macy on her nipple.

"Hey, Matt," started Macy, "could you double Katie's size? It would make what I'd like to do next even better!"

Matt obliged, and soon Katie was growing again. She shivered as she felt her feet touch the Atlantic. Getting close to 800 miles tall, Katie was able to stretch almost halfway across the continent.

Macy looked in awe at the girl she was on. Katie's nipple was already over 4 times her height in diameter. Macy asked Stacy to move some, so Stacy did to Macy what Riley did to Stacy, rubbing her crotch against Macy's nipple, moaning as she felt Riley squirm against her vagina. Riley was a little unhappy, except when she felt Cynthia rub up against her womanhood, which almost swallowed her up. To Joey, Macy was planet sized. Beyond the green fabric, orange silk, and Stacy's purple wool panties, Joey just saw a massive wall that went on forever. And he knew that Macy was on the nipple of another girl, which almost made him pass out.

Suddenly, Joey's entire view filled with white, and Joey felt a warm liquid around him. Somehow, he was able to breathe. Stacy shivered as she felt herself covered in the white liquid, whick was taking up Macy's entire nipple. The white liquid trickled down Macy's body and onto Katie's nipple. When the liquid pooled enough on her nipple, Katie spoke up.

"Macy! Are you lactating?" she questioned.

Macy just had a smile on her face as her milk almost swept Stacy away.

After a bit, Macy wanted to do one last thing.

"Hey, Katie, hold your hand near your nipple so I can get on, then move me to your panties so I can safely drop Stacy off before I do this next thing." Macy asked.

Macy picked Stacy up, and then jumped on Katie's hand, which quickly moved down near her crotch. Macy attempted to lift up the edge of Katie's panties, but struggled. She slipped under, and took a while to crawl down near Katie's vagina, where she placed Stacy down. Macy slowly crawled out, and then called to Matt.

"Hey, you know the size that Katie is compared to me? Well, make me that big compared to her, and then double that!" Macy said, ecstatic.

"Uh, Macy? You'd be absolutely huge!" Katie commented.

"Exactly!" Macy said.

Macy jumped off Katie, and then she started to grow. She quickly reached Katie's size, and then Macy laid down next to Katie. Macy giggled as her gargantuan growth caused her head to touch the Pacific while her toes touched the Atlantic. Macy gasped as she felt the Earth curve beneath, and looked at herself in awe as she felt the ground fall beneath her, Macy so big that Earth couldn't hold her with its gravity anymore.

Soon, Macy had grown so big that it caused Earth to rest in between her breasts, which soon eclipsed the Earth in size. It just kept dwindling compared to her that, when Macy finally stopped growing, her nipple was bigger than the planet. As it floated by her nipple, Macy just looked in awe, and, unable to contain her arousal, started releasing milk again. Her milk blasted the planet, completely drenching it in her warm milk. Katie struggled to hold on, but Matt was fine in his room since he closed and locked all the doors. By the time Macy finished lactating, the planet had a huge layer of milk above the surface, and Katie could barely lift her head above the liquid. Macy noticed her, and lifted her out of the milk, and held her at arm's length away.

Joey was awed by what he saw. Beyond the endless green, orange, purple, and yellow walls of panties that held him against Cynthia's vagina, he saw Macy, somehow able to see her clearly even though the lighting shouldn't have allowed it, and noticed, near her nipple, a tiny white sphere that was Earth, covered in her milk. Macy's nipple was bigger than the planet, which meant that Macy was trillions, if not quadrillions or quintillions of times bigger than Joey.

Macy smirked as she got an idea. Grabbing the planet with her other hand, she shoved it down into her vagina, the rocky mass getting swallowed whole by her womanhood. She felt the planet's warmth for a few moments, making her moan in a pleasure that could've been heard from anywhere in the solar system, then felt the feeling subside as the planet was torn apart by her love juices, and then she moved Katie towards it and pressed her against her crotch. She did this with enough force that it forced Cynthia (and thus Joey) into Riley's vagina, causing Riley to orgasm from Cynthia's movements. Katie, however, was seriously worried.

"Macy! What were you thinking? You destroyed the planet with your crotch! And who knows what happened to Matt!" Katie yelled.

"Well," Matt said, somehow heard by everyone, "there is a reset button that will make the planet come back. And this room is fine, since it is indestructible. It's definitely something to see the inside of a girl's vagina when it is large enough to destroy planets..."

Macy smiled as she accidentally pushed Katie into her womanhood, causing her to orgasm and lactate as her pleasure sensors overloaded with the sheer amount of power Macy felt.

Macy, Katie, and Riley couldn't wait to have some more fun with the machine.

"Ohh.... hey, Matt, can you grow me so my nipple would be bigger than the sun?" Macy asked.

"Hey, can you make me grow huge, too?" Riley said, somehow able to be heard.

"Uh... first of all, we should probably bring the planet back. And Macy, that might be a bit too big right now. Your nipple could easily destroy planets, so having it big enough to destroy entire solar systems a bit much. And for both of you, reverse shrinking seems to do a bit more than just growing..." Matt said.

"Well, unless we do reverse shrinking, how can I possibly put Earth in my panties?" Riley asked.

Matt shrugged, unsure what to do.
End Notes:
Remember to leave a review with suggestions! You can also email me at 7....7@writing.com!
Bigger and Bigger by 789654ar
Author's Notes:

Remember, you can add suggestions, or check out my interactive stories! Also, this chapter contains absurdly huge giantesses, sorry if you don't like that.

"Come on, Matt! Make me gigantic! Like, I dunno, 64 times bigger than I currently am!" Macy asked.

 

"Well, let me see if I can bring back the planet after you so quickly destroyed it in your lust..." Matt said.

 

Matt pressed a few buttons, and suddenly the Earth was back, with Katie on it, conviently outside of Macy. Katie looked up and was still quite shocked at Macy's unbelievable size.

 

"Matt, let me grow some! I've been unbelievably small this whole time!" Riley complained.

 

"Macy, I'll grow you some more after Riley has grown to however big she would like." Matt said.

 

"Yay! Um, I'd like to be big enough that I could store the entire Earth in my panties!" Riley said.

 

Matt nodded, and typed in the necessary commands to make her grow (For those who want specifics, she will be grown to be 128 x 256 x 256 x 256 x 2 x 2 x 2 times her current size). Riley started to feel herself grow bigger, but then was grabbed by Stacy, who was pulling Riley out of her panties, and placed her next to her. Riley soon grew to normal size next to Stacy, and then started to grow even bigger. Stacy suddenly started falling; with Katie standing up, and Riley growing bigger and pushing Katie's panties out more (albeit still no where near enough for Katie to notice), there was a large gap beneath Stacy.

 

As big as she was, Riley still wasn't able to move very much, and was still pressed extremely tightly against Katie's crotch. Katie was still very, very ginormous. After a few minutes, Katie started to feel movement in her panties, and quickly found and pulled out Riley, placing her next to herself. Riley quickly grew to match Katie's size and then started to surpass her, and soon enough Riley became too big for Earth's gravity, with Riley roughly about the same size. Unlike with Macy, Riley's panties remained intact. Soon Riley began to grow even larger still, now able to curl around the Earth as if it was a ball if she wanted to. Riley soon reached the end of her growth, but she was utterly massive. Riley looked down at the diminuitive planet and grabbed it with her hand, amazed at how huge she was. She then used her other hand to pull open her panties, and then put the Earth in her panties. She wasn't exactly big enough for the Earth to just dissappear amongst the endless fabric of her panties; in fact, it was easily discernible, pulling the waistband of her panties out some from her waist. Katie looked from where she was on North America, and gasped at the site of this teen goddess, whose thighs surrounded the planet, and whose waist was an unbelievably huge wall.

 

"Hey, Matt, can you like, take a picture of this or something? Or, even better, make it so when I get out of this universe back to our normal universe, an Earth this big compared to me will still be in my panties?" Riley asked.

 

"I'll try..." Matt said, and then somehow figured out how to do what she asked.

 

Riley just looked down at Earth, and felt immensly powerful. The entire planet was like a tennis ball to her, and Katie was almost like an ant. This planet, where she had grown up on and it would have taken her forever to walk across the entire surface, was now in her panties, subject to her desires. Riley was getting seriously aroused at the power she now held when she looked to her right. To her right was Macy's nipple, and while it wasn't bigger than Riley, it was still very huge, and Macy's breasts clearly outclassed Riley.

 

"Oh... I forgot... you're still here and as huge as ever, Macy!" Riley stated, amazed at Macy's size.

 

"Well, wait till I get even bigger! Matt, make me grow!" Macy said, excited.

 

Matt nodded, and worked with the machine.

 

Before Riley's eyes, Macy began to grow even bigger. Soon her nipple was bigger than Riley was, and then began to grow even larger. Macy was already capable of completely flooding a planet with her milk, and now she was getting even bigger. Macy moved over to the Sun, which somehow didn't blind her, and was amazed as it grew smaller and smaller in front of her. Soon her breasts were quite cleary larger than it, and eventually it dwindled down to the size of her nipple. As huge as Macy was, she grew even bigger, the Sun dwindling down to a tiny speck in front of her. By the time Macy stopped growing bigger, she already reached the Kuiper belt from where she was floating, with Pluto smashing into her leg. To Riley, Macy was now even more unbelievably huge. Riley could see the sun, and past that, was just a ginormous piece of flesh that was Macy's nipple, and the rest of her breast went as far as Riley could see in all directions. Because Macy had floated over into that position, her face was also visible to Riley due to the way she looked down at the Sun. Riley just looked at Macy's face in awe, her face looked like it covered the entire space in that direction.

 

"Wow... I'm so big I can't even so you girls anymore! I can barely even see the sun! Man, this is so hot..." Macy said.

 

This was erotic enough to Macy that some milk leaked out of her nipple. Riley watched as the sinlge drop came out of one of Macy's nipples, slowly floating towards the Sun. And then it completely enveloped the Sun, the drop almost twice the size of the Sun. Katie watched from Earth, shocked at how easily the source of all life in their solar system was extinguished. When Macy had lactated  all of her milk onto Earth, the planet was completely covered with enough milk to cover it deep enough for Katie to not be tall enough to stay above the milk and touch the surface... and now, with a single drop, the Sun was gone. Realizing what she had done, Macy started to feel even more aroused, and more milk came out of her nipples. Riley looked on in horror at the incoming cosmic tsunami of milk headed her way, and she was quickly picked up by Macy's stream of milk. Katie hung on to Rileys panties for dear life, as the ground beneath her was instantly blown away by Macy's milk. The only reason the girls were still alive was the protection that that universe provided, and even then, Riley felt like she was hit by an atomic bomb. All because Macy got slightly aroused.

 

"MACY! What the heck!" Riley said, barely able to speak, "You've pretty much destroyed a huge chunk of the solar system just from your arousal! It hurts!"

 

"Well, perhaps you should get bigger!" Macy said.

 

"Maybe I will!" Riley said.

End Notes:

Was going to have them grow even bigger but the chapter is long enough as is, so that will probably be another chapter.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5273