Forest Guardian (Misguided) by Loralye
Summary:

Two girls try to reconnect their friendship with a trip into the mountains. Unaware there is something watching them, wanting to get closer for an encounter.


Categories: Animal, Adventure, Entrapment, Gentle, Lesbians, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 15734 Read: 48895 Published: July 09 2015 Updated: February 19 2017
Story Notes:

Starts out slow but works its way up to steamy stuff. hope you enjoy it. Any thoughts you have please share with me!

1. Chapter 1: Off we go by Loralye

2. Chapter 2: Left behind by Loralye

3. Chapter 3: The moment by Loralye

4. Chapter 4: Becoming closer by Loralye

5. Chapter 5: Finally by Loralye

6. Chapter 6 by Loralye

7. Chapter 7 by Loralye

8. Chapter 8 by Loralye

9. Chapter 9 by Loralye

Chapter 1: Off we go by Loralye
Author's Notes:

The beginning of it all.

Rylie is a simple girl, average plain jane. Nothing too stunning about her besides her crystal blue eyes. She wasn't the type of girl to get hit on often, she was always in the background. She is a good person though, solid heart and kind soul. She isn't ugly but she isn't gorgeous, and she is content with her looks. She's curvy but not over weight, with long brown hair, and a simple round face. Sometimes she felt insecure and jealous of other girls her age. Being 21 meant you should have your look and style, but she would shrug it off and try to forget about it. Her friend on the other hand, Ava, is a stunning girl. She is a fitness junkie, going to the gym for 2 hours or more, 5-6 days a week. The girl is a beast, with fine toned muscles and a perfect curvy body with above average chest. Long brown highlighted hair with big brown eyes and a face that would make any man drop to his knees. With a sex drive that put horny men to shame.

Rylie enjoyed Ava's company, she liked listening to her, hanging out and doing things together. She also had a girl crush on Ava (who wouldn't? this girl, earthly goddess really) was her best friend and she selfishly stared at Ava from time to time. They met in college and had worked together at a retail store for over 2 years. They were close, as if sisters, for Ava anyway. Ava knew Rylie had a girl crush on her and it was hard to fight the urge to flirt. Ava knew she looked good, she knew she was beautiful but would often pretend to be modest and take any compliment that was given to her about her looks. She was self centered and had not much kindness to others, harshly judgemental to strangers and people she disliked. Rylie felt fortunate she was friends with her, that she was regarded as a good person to her and loved... or so she thought.

Over the last couple months Ava and Rylie's friendship was disintegrating, it was strained and distant. Rylie couldn't understand what was happening, had she done something wrong? Was she being too needy? Ava hadn't been talking to her like usual, they would talk every day and it wouldn't stop until they both said goodnight to each other at the end of the day. Only to continue the following morning. The few times Ava did reply and decided to talk to Rylie, it was cold, short, and meaningless conversation. Rylie was becoming more and more heart broken, not for the fact because she liked her, but she felt she had lost a good friend. She didn't have many, and she couldn't let go of another. She decided something had to be done about it.

Rylie sent a quick text to Ava.

"Good morning. Hope you slept well, we are going on an adventure for 3 days. Get your shit and lets go."

Rylie was tapping her fingers violently, she waited for 2 hours and was becoming angry and very impatient until her phone finally vibrated.

"Sorry can't go, I'm busy." Rylie grunted. "Ava... freaking bitch"

Rylie quickly typed back "You're coming whether you like it or not. Three days won't destroy your life. I'm picking you up in an hour, DO NOT make me wait." she slammed her phone down and began packing her clothes in a duffle bag. She was shuffling her feets around angrily thinking this was going to be a mistake, but it was the last chance and if it didn't work she would give up and let Ava go. At this point it was causing more damage to hang on than to let go.

Rylie had a small cabin in the mountains that her family owned and she had grown up at during her childhood. They haven't been there for a few years, but it will be a quiet and isolated place that maybe Ava and her could reconnect and become close friends again. It's a long shot, but Rylie was desperate to try it. Rylie drove a red 95' Ford pick up truck, the back was loaded with firewood and tarps. She arrived at Ava's house like she said she would, she honked the horn and wait a few seconds before honking it again. She waited a little more and her frustration was peeking through, then she saw Ava come out the front door slamming it behind her. She had a mean scowl on her face, not a happy camper. She threw her duffle bag in the back with the firewood, plopped into the truck and slammed the door to the truck. Ava was quiet and moody, and Rylie was uneasy and speechless.

"So where are we going." Ava said bluntly

"Its a surprise, but you will like it. We can exercise there."

"I don't want a surprise. Just tell me already, so we can get this over with."

The attitude in her voice was terrible, Rylie wanted to throw her out and be done with her. But she reminded herself to be patient and to give her one last chance.

"We are going to my family's cabin."

"Where is it?" rolling her eyes.

"In the mountains. Its not on a map, its off the main roads and half a mile away from a river."
"Great.... don't get me killed this weekend."

Rylie didn't say anything, she started driving with bitterness. The ride there was 2 hours, it's a beautiful drive but unbearably uncomfortable with the awkward silence. They arrived in the evening and Rylie knew that the sun would set quicker than usual. Tall trees surrounded them and the silence of nature and their breathing is all they could hear.

"Weird... there were always birds chirping here when I was a kid. I don't hear any now." Rylie thought to herself. She unloaded the tarps and firewood. She walked into the cabin, it was cold, dusty and dark. She opened the blinds and began looking around the house for matches. The house was too far away to wire electricity, so it was solely dependent on candles and the fireplace. Meanwhile Ava sat in the truck regretting coming and wanted to go home. She was cold already and wanted her bed or at least her boyfriend to be here with her. She watched Rylie unloading the wood and start a fire inside the house. She decided she best get out of the truck and deal with this 'adventure' now than later.

The two women had finished dinner, 2 king sized burritos to go for dinner at the cabin. For the next three days they would have to fend for themselves and try to hunt off the land... yeah right. Rylie could, but Ava was helpless. She brought canned food, bread, and peanut butter for Ava. There were 3 beds in the house, one kind size, and two twins. Ava plopped on the king and made it her's.

"Sure... you can have the master bedroom. Not your house but sure." Rylie slinked away into her old bedroom she shared with her sister, it was cozy and she prefered it away. Rylie tried to relax her body and thoughts to rest so she could get some sleep. Half the night she slept soundily until something stirred Rylie awake, she woke up in a panic, feeling uneasy and worried. She quickly lit a candle and looked around the room and finally out the window. She knew there was a lot of wildlife in the forest of the mountains, but it never ceased to calm her. She was more than prepared for a bear or cougar, she had a shotgun beside the front door. She couldn't understand the feeling she was experiencing... almost a premonition or instinct to keep an eye out. Her nerves were annoying and she needed sleep for tomorrow, it takes a lot of energy trying not to kill Ava with her bitchy attitude. She dozed off falling into her dreams, faintly hearing animals moving outside the cabin. Twigs and limbs breaking and swaying with a slight breeze, and a pair of luminescent blue eyes peering from the dark. Ava was sleeping like a rock without a worry in the world, and the same glowing blue eyes peered into her window, staring blankly at Ava laying on the bed. The fire was still crackling and fiery hot, the eyes drifted and moved towards the living room to the fire. It stared aimlessly into it, watching the flames dance around the wood and consume it. After gazing for a long while at the fire, the being peered into Rylie's room, simply watching the young woman sleep peacefully.

Rylie woke up feeling awful, ridiculously exhausted and still uneasy. She was up before Ava (thank goodness) she enjoyed her mornings to be silent and peaceful. She wanted to walk around the forest a bit and feel the brisk air and feel alive. She left a vague note for Ava and left quickly. She took her time walking around, admiring the beauty in woods. The trees and plants flourished with green and the flowers were vibrant with color.As she walked she notice the birds were gone and the animals must of been hiding. She was curious to where they were, she remembered the wildlife thrived outside the cabin. When she was a child all she had to do was look out the window and see deer and their fawns. After walking for 20 minutes Rylie finally heard some birds chirping in the distance, she started jogging to catch up with their beautiful songs. She was close to the river too, she could hear the water moving its way through the mountains. She reached an opening of trees and a partial meadow,, on the other side was the river. She glanced into the trees and searched for birds, frantically hoping to see one. It had gone quiet again... nothing besides the river was making a sound. She was thoroughly confused and swore she heard birds, she knew she did.

"I must've heard a flock and they flew away before I saw them. Well I'll see some eventually." she was disappointed but she shrugged it off and started walking back to the cabin. As she walked away the birds she had just heard were quivering high in the trees, sitting as close to the trunk as possible. A lone crow was sitting on a branch far from the trunk of a tree, squawking away. As it squawked it didn't notice the impending danger of a dark big figure coming closer. The thing stood behind the naive crow, it grasped and devoured the small bird. Hiding in the shade of the massive trees, it slinked away into a wide crevasse on the side of the mountain, behind a cluster of trees close to the river. With a loud roar all the birds scattered in fear, leaving eerie silence behind.

End Notes:

i know its slow at first but it gets better!!

Chapter 2: Left behind by Loralye
Author's Notes:

Rylie and Ava find themselves in trouble.

Rylie walked into the cabin to find Ava with a pissy look on her face. Rylie said a good morning and made coffee. The coffee was homemade and not your ideal cup you would get from a coffee shop. Ava spat the coffee out and refused to drink it. With a sigh of frustration, Rylie suggested a hike would be good. They could search for berries and edible plants for a salad for lunch. Ava didn't want to, but she would like salad. As the began their hike, Rylie handled the shotgun in case anything would threaten them, but she noticed a few peculiar things. She noticed that there was a trail made already, and not by an animal. This was too wide and too long for any animal to make by themselves, and there aren't necessarily herds of any kind out here. She wondered if someone had found their cabin and used it without her knowledge, if so she was glad she had the shotgun. She was going to shoot whoever broke in the house and used it without permission, that was NOT okay with her. She kept her mind busy with the thoughts of intruders before realizing that Ava was lagging behind, struggling to keep up. Ava hated nature, 'too many gross things' as she put it. But she can manage this, the woods consisted of harmless life! Ferns, douglas firs, various bushes and berries, and the usual plant life.

"Seriously? You won't break a nail walking through this like a normal person." Rylie said sharply

"That's not why I'm taking my time. I don't want to step on a snake or spider, it could crawl up my leg into my pants."

"Just like all the men you flirt with..." Rylie whispered under her breath.

They trudged through collecting ingredients for the salad and finding wild strawberries as a sweet mini dessert. They hiked a little while longer and managed to get to the river bank.

"I'm ready to go back. It sucks out here." Ava said bluntly.

"It's only 4...You can head back by yourself. I'll go back when I'm ready." Rylie tossed the compass to Ava, "Follow NW and it will lead back to the house."

Ava got up and left without another word and soon Rylie was left beside herself and her thoughts. She wondered why she ever liked Ava, she was so selfish and rude. She was angry with herself for ever falling for someone like her, she felt played and used. But it was her own fault, she should've known better. It was getting dark and Rylie knew she had to head back soon, she didn't want to be out in the dark by herself. She held on to the shotgun with a firm grip, trying her best to watch her footing. She followed the river upstream until she became familiar with the woods.

She came upon the trail she found earlier, thinking of the possible intruders. She heard some rustling in the bushes, her heart was beating fast and she was ready for whatever would come out, but she wasn't expecting a dim glow coming above her. She glanced above the spot she heard the rustling and was startled, she swung around with the shotgun and pointed upwards. She stood her ground  saw the blue luminescent eyes staring down at her. She stopped breathing and stared for only a second before jolting off. That moment of flight or fight came into play and it was a definite flight moment! She knew a shotgun wouldn't protect her from that thing, it was too big to cause any damage, she ran and stumbled with every step. She struggled to get her breathing under control after stopping at a tree and hiding behind it. She was listening carefully, hoping she was out of range of whatever that thing was. God she was so frightened, she couldn't think of anything but of getting to the cabin. She fought to find the courage to push forward and get back home. It was so dark though, and she wasn't on the trail anymore. She didn't know where she was, she couldn't stay there.

"Shit, Shit,Shit, Shit. God Damn it" she thought to herself. She held the shotgun close to her chest next to her pounding heart, every second her heart beat faster with anxiety. She had to do something, she couldn't be a sitting duck for the predator in the dark. She had to make a run and hope she would find her way back without running into the thing again. She built her courage up and took a deep breathe in and sprinted forward, running as fast as she could. She was running smoothly until she hit a tree root and snapped her ankle and tumbled down an embankment; a 40 foot drop down at at 65-70 degrees, she tried bracing herself for the fall, which did more than harm than good. She smacked her elbow on a rock and landed on her wrist horribly. She tried sitting up and sharply breathed in with the pain surging through her battered body. Her shotgun gone from her arms and her ankle throbbing with pain. She took a moment to compose herself and get her thoughts, she took her flannel off and ripped it into pieces, covering her lacerations.

    She was positive her ankle was broken as well as her wrist from landing on it. Focusing hard on not going into shock, she gazed upwards at the stars above her, and admired the brightness that shined. She watched as stars shot across the sky leaving a faint trail behind them. She knew Ava wouldn't come looking for her, she would leave her behind without thinking twice.

       "I've got to get back to Ava regardless. If that thing comes back around she won't know what to do". She rolled her eyes thinking of what would happen, but she loved her nonetheless and had to push to get back.

 

Ava was becoming a little anxious that Rylie hadn't come back yet, she was worried something happened to her. "But Rylie has her shotgun" Ava thought, "she would be okay by herself." she shrugged her worries and was getting ready for bed. She threw extra logs on the fire so it would stay hot and crackling for the majority for the night, she climbed into the dense bed and listened to the eerie silence of the house. "She's fine, she's probably hunting or camping outside for the night." She rolled over and try to shake her anxious feelings. She dreamt of her boyfriend while trying to find pleasure with herself but with no use. She knew Rylie was sweet and she could remember the first time they met. Rylie was cute and caring... Ava massaged her breasts and thought of Rylie intimatley. She could never admit to Rylie or herself that she was attracted to her, it was too shameful to live with. She imagined Rylie kissing her neck down to her chest... her womanhood shook with excitement. She ran her hands up and down her curves and fondled herself roughly, thrusting and pushing with intensity. She wiped herself out and let go of her building excitement and sighed a breathe of satisfaction. She dozed off sleeping peacefully.

 An hour had slipped by and a large crackling thunder sound snapped Ava out of her dreamy state. "Jesus, what was that??". Ava shot out of bed to look outside the window, trying to see something in the darkness. She saw nothing, only the darkness of the woods and some stars poking through the tree branches. She stood there for a while longer hoping it was just a dream, still checking for any signs of the source of the noise. She glared deeply into the dark and saw a large figure standing in the thick of trees. She gasped and ran to her bed to hide under the blankets, "There's no one else here but me. Just me." She waited a few minutes before looking out the window again, she cautiously peeked outside. She didn't see the large figure, and thought perhaps it was Rylie playing a prank. She got angry at the idea and threw on her boots and jacket on and went outside. She went to the truck to grab a flashlight and began trudging her way through the woods looking for Rylie.

"Rylie, if that was you come out RIGHT NOW! I am not playing games, this isn't funny. God damn it, come out now!!"

There was a loud crackle of tree limbs breaking followed by an earth shaking thudding. Ava frantically skimmed her surroundings searching for comfort, but saw nothing. Thunderous steps were walking closer, with each step it became louder and louder. Ava was shaking in her boots and whispering quietly to herself, "I'm okay, there's nothing to be scared of". A howling roar came out the abyess making Ava jump and drop her flashlight, "LEAVE ME ALONE!" she screamed. she glanced down at the flashlight and saw the light shining on a large predator. She shuddered and froze with fear; the creature was big. Really big. It sat crouching on the edge of the trees, glaring at Ava with those crystal blue eyes, glowing faintly. It wore a a cloak of animal skins, ranging from wolf, bear, and deer. Ava stood mindlessly staring at it, thinking she would die within the minute. She waited for the thing to move, and when it finally did, she fell to the ground and sobbed. She watched as the creature stand higher and higher, climbing in length and size. It reached its final height, roughly 45-55 feet, twice as tall as the cabin easily. Ava curled into a ball and tried to shelter herself, trying not to make any sudden movements. This thing saw her, and reached down to her, grasping the tiny person in their hands. Ava curled tighter into a ball once she felt the thing grab her whole body in one scope. She saw the predator's hands, they were humanish. The only difference being the fingers were long and toned with sharp short nails at the end. What was this thing? Was it human or alien? Ava's mind was racing and questioning her sanity. She came to eye level with the being, with the large blue eyes glaring down at her. Her fear became anger, she hated being scared and would face this thing even if it meant she would die.

"What do you want from me!?" she yelled. "Did you hurt Rylie! Put me down this instant you fucking freak!"

A loud roar errupted from the giant, deafening Ava's ears. Ava felt her ears drip with blood, she could hear but just barely.

A soft rumble came from the being, and it spoke softly but in a harsh tone.

"You will leave this place and never come back. Do you UNDERSTAND?"

Ava was confused, why did she have to leave? What about Rylie?

"No, I don't. I need to find my friend first. Leave us alone and we won't bother you."

"You bother me now, leave here. This is not where you belong insect."

"What the fuck! I'm not an insect you beastly abomination! Fuck off!"

"How dare you address me like that, I am Vandana! You aren't worthy of hearing my name!"

The giant grasped tightly around Ava's body, squeezing the air out of her lungs. Ava struggled to breathe, she knew she made a mistake talking to this being like this.

"You WILL leave. You don't deserve to be here and you don't deserve her."

The giantess raised her other hand and grapsed Ava's arm and easily broke the bones, causing Ava to scream in anguish and pain. She stared at her heap of shattered bone and flesh, she felt sick. Ava lost conscious and went limp in the hands of her captor. The giantess glanced down at the mean little human and decided to take her back to the cabin. Walking through the forest with gentle steps, she came upon the cabin and truck.Vadana placed Ava in the back of the pick up truck and left her. She glanced back at the cabin and peeked inside Rylie's room and saw an empty bed. She worried that she frightened Rylie and perhaps got herself hurt. She knew where to look, the poor girl must be scared and cold she thought. She looked back at Ava and scroffed, 'worhtless being' she whispered. She walked away gently into the woods, looking for the one she felt a connection to.

End Notes:

Thoughts?

Chapter 3: The moment by Loralye

Rylie was cold and shivering and hoping Ava was looking for her. Hoping she  She felt her ankle pulse with excruiating pain. She gently placed her fingers where the pain was and felt a sharp object poking out. "Oh fuck.. this is going to hurt". She took a sturdy branch and a piece a cloth from her ripped flannel, placed it against the split bone. Placing a piece of wood in her teeth, she braced for what would happen next. she sat upon her ankle putting pressure to put it back in place *snap* "AHHHHH!!" breathing deeply, she tied to the splint on and made it work for the time being.

 She was quickly frightened hearing Ava's scream in the distance and not the kind of scream that's good. she screamed for her. "AVA!! I'm coming for you! I'll be there soon!!" There was no response, silence came back to her like an old friend.

 With adrealine pumping and wanting to save Ava, she braced herself on a tree and began standing up. Struggling with the pain, Rylie was determined to find Ava, she needed her. Rylie got as far as standing up before realizing she had to try to climb up the embankment she fell down into. She looked up at the hill and pushed herself to make it to the top. She made three steps forward and two up onto the hill before she was overwhelmed with the pain, she couldn't do it. "Fuck!" she screamed. "I'm sorry Ava. I tried..." She was becoming angry at what she was saying. "I shouldn't be sorry. She left me here alone, because she was selfish and left me behind. Fuck her, I don't need her. I can do this myself!!" Rylie had a surge of anger and resentment was going to prove Ava wrong. 

She took a gimped jogged towards the hill once more. She made it half way and stopped to gain her composure, just a little more and she would be at the top. She pushed herself, forcing the pain to the back of her mind to keep moving forward. With gasping breathe and intense pain, she reached the top and with her good hand she gripped the forest floor and pulled herself on level ground. "Thank you God. I made it" she said outloud.

She was exhausted and the pain was coming back more intense than before, she was beginning to hyperventilate. "No, stay calm and breathe" she whispered to herself. She couldn't calm down though, the pain was driving her insane and the cold was chilling her bones. She curled into a ball and tried to stay warm, she glanced upwards and saw the luminescent eyes peering down at her, she wanted to scream but couldn't. With a half attempt to escape, she made herself sit on her knees and tried standing only to fall. She landed into a warm patch of something. She lost consciouness.

Vandana was very careful with Rylie, she saw she was badly injured and obviously scared. She felt guilty for frightening her, she didn't mean to. She only wanted to see her up close and experience an interaction with her. She gingerly carried Rylie through the forest, searching for a spot for the both of them to sleep comfortably. She cradled the tiny human close to her chest, she wondered why she felt such a powerful bond with this woman.

Vandana was a race of giants and was one of the very last ones still alive. They were scattered across the nations and lived in solitude. She protected the forest with her life and traditionally kept an eye out for any violating intruders. She had two forms, her humanoid form that mostly resembled humans except for the size difference and slight animal like features; and a beast form. This form was just as massive as her humanoid self, but much more feared by the wildlife and nature. Her beast form would come out rarely, only when needed to. Her beast resembled a scaly snake with  sharp claws and a large set of jagged sleek teeth. Two black horns coiled up on top of her head, with a long slick tail. A black with tinged dark blue type of scales that was thick with spines. She didn't like her beast form, it was a defensive in emergency situtaions. She felt savage when she was like that, she enjoyed feeling more human.

She can see the beauty in being a human and also the destruction and greed. She can read humans pretty easily, but this Rylie girl... she was puzzled with what she was feeling.

Vandana never enjoyed humans, she looked down upon them as insects and foul consuming creatures. Any hunter that passed by her cave she sensed the evil and greed, she scoffed at the idea of engaging with them. She was not a threat unless pursued as one. She did feel bad for hurting Ava though... she didn't mean to break her arm and possibly a few ribs. But she lost her temper and demands more repsect from such an insgificant thing. "She got what she deserved" thought Vandana. Her main focus was on Rylie now, determined to find a spot to heal Rylie's injuries.

They came to the river bank across from the cave where Vandana lived in. Vandana gently placed Rylie on the ground and examined her injuries and believed she could fix them. She scooped a handful of water into her massive hand and brought it over Rylie's sleeping body. She chanted a few words and let the water splash onto Rylie. The water settled on Rylie and began glowing a light blue like Vandana's eyes. Rylie's ankle snapped into back as well as her wrist, and with a quick crack and snap her body was healed. Rylie was still umcomfortable and cold. Vandana gently picked her up and cradled her body next to hers to share her body heat. She grab a few trees and dragged them into the cave and whispered a chant and a fire began crackling. She took her cloak off and wrapped it around Rylie.

Vandana whispered into Rylie's ear, "I'm so sorry, I didn't want this to happen to you. I promise to protect you"

Rylie mumbled and opened her eyes slightly to look up into the face of her rescuer, she was shocked to see a beatuiful woman. Her eyes were so blue and slighlty glowing in the dark. The small dim of the fire lit up the woman's face. Her eyes piercing through Rylie, her smile soft and a low hum singing her to sleep. Her light brown hair cascading from her shoulders down to her chest. She could feel the slow rythmn of her heart beat and breathing.

She didn't understand what was happening, she thought perhaps she died. She was laying in the arms of this massive person, who's persona screamed safe and able to trust. She felt the toned muscles she laid on, the thickness and the power that she could wield was unimaginable. She looked into the giantess's eyes and felt safe. She couldn't explain what happened to her, but she was glad she was with this person. She fell asleep in Vandana's arms and dirfted into a dream world that would become a reality.

Rylie woke up in a fright, not remembering the night she experienced. She frantically looked around to see where she was. She was beside the river bank sitting on top of several animal skins. It was a comfortable clothe and everything was at peace. She looked down at her ankle and realized it wasn't hurting nor was her wrist. She was confused beyond belief, the last thing she remembered was hearing Ava's scream and trying to climb up the embankment.... what else happened? She stood up and began walking to the river to wash her face with cold water, maybe even wash up. She took her flannel off and the heavy duty jeans, begining to wash the parts of her body that was covered in filth. As she rinsed her face and washed her body Vandana was hiding behind a cluster of trees.

Vandana didn't want to scare Rylie again, she didn't seem to remember last night either. Vandana stared upon Rylie with longing eyes, she questioned why she felt this way. Her heart raced as she saw Rylie move and gracefully wash her body; her curving hips and body seduced Vandana, making her womangood tingle. Her tiny body was too cute to handle, she shuddered at the idea of her naked. She lightly touched herself and felt herself getting wet.. she fiddled with herself and watched in awe. Her nipples were becoming hard as she imagined Rylie on top of her massive body trying to climb over grooves and dips of her feminity. She shooed those temptations aside and focused on how she would present herself without frightening Rylie. She had to do it now, before she lost her nerve to introduce herself. She slowly stepped out of the trees and knelt down to make herself less menacing or threatening. She simply gazed at Rylie with her big eyes and waited to see what she would do.

Chapter 4: Becoming closer by Loralye

Rylie was finishing up washing off as she heard snapping of branches again on the other side of the river. The river was 600 feet wide and she could clearly see a large figure kneeling down. She took a step back and thought about running again, she saw those blue eyes before. Last night when she first saw them and she ran away and got hurt. But she also remembers them while she was dreaming of the giantess... "that wasn't real... I was delirious with pain. This can't be real". Rylie stared at Vandana not knowing what to do, she breathed heavily and was piecing her night together. "It was her.. she saved me. She healed me.. how else can I be here right now/" Rylie thought to herself, she had to say thank you for the kindness she showed her.

Rylie looked at the river, its current was sturdy but not too strong. She started making her way over acorss the river but as she took several more steps the river dropped off and she slipped into the current sending her flowing down the stream. She began panicking since she didn't know how to swim in a river. She only swam in pools and even then she never went to the deep end! She was sucking in water too quickly and struggled to gain footing on rocks that past her feet below. She sank beneath the surface of the water and her lungs were filling with water. She looked up into the sky and believed this was truly her moment of death. She closed her eyes and let the little air she had left, escape her lungs. As her vision was fading, a large hand plunged into the water and scooped her out in a swift motion. She felt herself being place on the river rock and felt a large mass press on her abdomen. 1,2,3. 1,2,3. 1,2,3. Rythmic pounding on her chest, and she finally spewed the water that filled her body. She looked up into Vandana's eyes and breathed deeply with a sigh of relief.

"How many times am I almost going to die this weekend?" Rylie gasped.

"I'm glag you are okay miss..." Vandana hestitated

"Rylie. You can call me Rylie. Thank you for helping me.. again. What is your name?"

"Vandana"

"Vandana huh? That's a pretty name, pretty unique. I need to ask, what are you? Who are you and why are you out here by yourself?"

Vandana awkwardly repositioned herself, crossing her legs and sat against a tree. she looked down at Rylie and hestitated to say anything. She didn't want to tell her anything that would scare her away, especially her other half.

"I am a guardian of this forest and keep watch over the life that lives here. I protect it."

"A protector... and guarding the life that lives here. Why did you save me twice? I don't live out here."

"Because Miss Rylie... you are unique." Vandana blushed deeply and shifted her eyes to the ground.

"Unique? There's nothing unique about me. I'm just any other women, nothing special. Ava is the one you're talking about."

"That's NOT true!" Vandana screamed, pounding her fist to the ground, causing the earth to rattle around Rylie. Rylie shrank back in fear and was ready to sprint if needed to. Vandana's beast side wanted to come out and release her anger. She felt her teeth become sharp and the spines of her scales poke through her back along her spine. She needed to leave, otherwise Rylie would never trust her. Vandana quickly picked Rylie into hands and held her close to her face, looking into eyes hoping her human side could connect to Rylie.

"You are special... I know this. I hope we can meet again, maybe tonight. Come when you are ready and do not be afraid of me."

Vandana placed Rylie back on the ground and stood and ran into the woods, hoping her transformation wasn't visible. She made it past her cave, down into a valley floor. She roared with pain, screaming at the spines spliting through her back. Her beast transformation usually wasn't painful, she relished in the dark side of becoming it; but trying to fight it made it a painful experience. She fought her beast back, she wanted to speak with Rylie. She was frightened of what Rylie would think of her as this thing. She slammed into the granite wall, screaming as her feet became curved and sharp, her tail poking through and lengthing. With one last final screeching roar, Vandana's eyes went from lumniscent blue to a harsh dark blue and she ran off into the valley searching for the next hunt.

Rylie couldn't believe what she had seen. She replayed the situation over and over and each time she questioned if she was alive or just fucking crazy. She had to reach her own reality before embracing the one she just met. Her thoughts raced back to Ava, she had to be at the cabin. Rylie took off running to the house hoping Ava was okay. Who knows what could've happened to her. As Rylie appraoched the house, she saw the truck was gone, deep tire trends in the ground.

"Shit sticks. That's just great. THANKS AVA FOR LEAVING ME TO DIE!" Rylie yelled into oblivion. Her heart was shattered, broken to pieces. Who can be like that, who just leaves a friend in the woods alone? She cried while entering the house, poking the fire with an iron rod. She wept for a while, mourning the loss and grief of the bretayal of her supposed friend. She brewed some natural mint tea and sipped it quietly, thinking of what to do with herself. She had no more wood for her tiny fireplace, the food was gone, and resources were lacking. After thinking hard, she grabbed her duffle bag and shoved all the blankets into it and stomped her way towards the river.

She was desparate and curious of this being. Vandana had saved her life twice now, magically healed her, and offer to meet with her again. That doesn't seem like a hostile person, but her temper eariler did scare her. She could easily be killed by Vandana, it wouldn't take much effort. As she walked she thought of Vandana vividly; she was a remarkable person... thing.. whatever she was. She vizualized her toned strong muscles and how taunt they were, nothing like Ava's body. Ava's body was so straight and built, not entirely natural, nonetheless sexy though. Vandana's body though, was unlike anything Rylie had seen before. It was just so... perfect. She couldn't see flaws or imperfections. Her skin was between a light tan and fair skin with small freckles on her nose and cheeks. Her eyes pierced through Rylie's soul and beyond. Her chest defying reality with it volumptious and perkiness, unlike normal breats, they drifted and swayed with ease. Rylie couldn't explain it,but she was enticed with her. She was becoming aroused thinking of Vandana and her strength. She wanted to know this giant, she wanted to explore this weird reality and experience the possible pleasures that would accompany it.

End Notes:

continue?

Chapter 5: Finally by Loralye

Vandana limped back through the valley, slowly changing back into herself. She had blood smothered on her arms and face and knew her beast gorged itself on deer and possibly bears. She watched as her claws became soft and human and feeling the spines retreat into her back and her horns back. She saw the scales slide off her skin onto the ground below her. She picked her cloak up where she left it in the valley where she bagan her transition.

She wouldn't change back as quickly after feasting, she would indugle in her wild side. She would race through the trees destroying structures that could be destryoed such as boulders, fallen trees, or a unfortunate group of hunters that stumble upon her. She would be exilherated with killing hunters, she loved feeling the blood run down her claws and the chewing of bones in her sharp teeth. She enjoyed playing with her food, she'd let them run thinking they could escape from her and hide in fear. She would stalk and play a game of fatal hide and seek, savoring every moment.

Not only did it please her beast but as a giant it turned her on. She had guilt of hunting and killing her prey viciously but the thrill of it turned her on too much to ignore. She was fighting the urge to fondle herself, she had to keep her behavior in check for Rylie. Seeing a savage beast that could kill with one swipe is terriying enough, but to see a giant getting herself off could be scarring to some. The idea of Rylie seeing her get off was making it worse, she tingled intensely and had to calm down. She decided a dip in the river was the best thing to do. She was smothered with blood and it was time for a wash and a cool down period.

She casually walked through the forest admiring the wildlfie, the birds flew around her head and rabbits scampered below her feet. It was a beautiful day with the sun shining high and the world stood still.

Vandana reached the river bank and stripped her cloak and animal skin undergarments. She tiptoed into the water, seeing the fish scatter away from her approaching shadow.The water was brisk that slightly took her breathe away, she walked further into the river. It was a deep river but only reached to her waist, she sat on the bottom of the river and the water came up to her neck. Her breasts were floating close to the surface and were bouyant with the current. She washed the blood from her arms and face and relaxed in the cold water, trying to relieve her tension in her groins. She couldn't stop thinking of Rylie... she wanted the small woman to find her attractive. An odd request though, there couldn't be anything between them. It was too different. She relished in the idea of caressing Rylie with her large fingers and playing with her small body. "I have to control these urges.." She thought to herself. "Losing control might unleash my beast. I can't risk Rylie's life for my selfish feelings."

Rylie was approaching the river bank and saw Vandana bathing, she quickly ducked under a fern bush. She looked intriguingly at Vandana while she washed her body. She saw the countours of her muscles and the ridges of her toned structure. She was a beast with those arms! Rylie stared with her jaw dropped as Vandana slightly stood up to resposition herself and caught a glimpse of her heavenly bust. "Sweet Jesus...if only I could touch them." she whispered. She had never felt so jolted and frothy, she wanted to dive in and touch everywhere on that canvas of skin. She wanted to explore the depths that no one has explored before. She watched a little while longer before summoning her courage and stepping out into the open of the river side. She waved to Vandana and boldly stared at her revealing body. Vandana shrank back in the water and tried hiding her bust but with little luck. She looked down at the moving water avoiding eye contact with Rylie.

"What are you doing here? I told you to come back at night when you were ready...." She glaced down at her body and blushed. "You shouldn't see me like this." Vandana scolded

"Well I was ready sooner than night came. And I'm glad I came early, I wouldn't want to miss this. Why not? I think you're incredible, I want to look at you." Rylie blushed with a smile.

"Well, I'd rather you didn't. It's not a good way for introductions."

Sure it is. You know my name and I know yours.... I don't mind seeing you naked. You're unlike anything in this world. I want to see more of you... I want to thank you for saving my life twice."

Rylie began stripping her clothes and proceed to the river. Vandana flushed red and was nervous, she continued to stare at the water. Rylie slowly walked into the water, with its cold current she took her time adjusting to the water. She was up to her torso and saw where the bank dropped off, "Vandana" she said.

"Will you be so kind and help me over to you. I can't float by myself remember?" she giggled.

Vandana glanced up with shy eyes and held her hand out to Rylie, careful not to splash any water. Rylie climbed onto her hand and sat in the middle, layng her legs out, laying past Vandana's wrist to her forearm.

"Okay, you can bring me closer. I need to get warm, the water is a little too cold for me." Rylie squeaked.

"Yes Miss Rylie."

Vandana was careful bringing her close, she was still trying to hide herself under the water but with no use. Her breasts bobbed up and down with every small movement, she looked at Rylie and caught her staring at her bust. She blushed deeply and watched Rylie admire her chest. She brought Rylie to eye level and said,

"Do you wish to touch them? I can see you are aroused with my physcial form. I will not hurt you."

Rylie struggled to find words, "Sshh-ure. That is... if you don't mind."

"It is fine with me, but I will do something first. Do you understand?"

"I think so... what do you want me to do?"

"Lay down. On your back." Vandana commanded with a firm voice.

Vandana had surrendered to her urges and had to relieve herself NOW. She would make this fast but satisfying so her beast could stay hidden for a while longer. Rylie was a bit shocked with her tone of voice but did what she was told. She gingerly laid down on Vandana's hand, her head rest on the middle finger on the mid knuckle.

"Do not fear me. I promised I would protect you." Vandana said gently.

"I trust you" Rylie whispered.

Vandana brought her hand up next to the small woman and moved her fingers in between Rylie's legs, pushing them to the side. With her index finger she caressed Rylie's body, up and down along the curves of her hips and chest. Gently placing some weight on top her chest and rubbing in a circle. Rylie breathed deeply and feel the sensations multiply with each moment passing. She felt the weight of of her fingers on her nipples and felt ecstasy rush through her. Her groin ached with excitement and she moved her hands down to her privates. Vandana stopped her and pinned her arms down with her free fingers, "You aren't allowed to do that." she whispered to Rylie. Holding her arms down and caressing her body with pressure was driving Rylie crazy. She needed to cum, she felt her body would explode.

Vandana saw her writhing under her fingers and fighting to relieve herself, that was probably enough teasing. Vandana open her mouth and let out her massive tongue to explore Rylie's body. She started with pressing the inside of her thighs and quickly passed her vagina to tease her a little more. Her tongue moved with elegance up onto her stomach and slowly savored the the flesh. She removed her fingers from hr chest and licky gently on Rylie's bust. Carefully idetifying her nipples and licking in circles and ever so lightly suckling. Her lips and tonuge covered Rylie's upper body and she used her tongue mostly to entice and fluster Rylie. Rylie's arms were still trapped underneath the mounds of muscle of fingers, her crotch ached and throbbed, she was getting upset she wanted to cum.

"Finish me now! Stop teasing and make me cum!" Rylie yelled in excitement.

"As you wish" Vandana whispered.

Vandana finshed her play and moved down to her vagina and licked carefully at the small sexual organ. She could taste the hints of juices and enjoyed lapping what little flow there was. Rylie though, felt she was flowing like a river. So wet she could feel it drip down her back side. She arched her back up and brought Vandana's tongue closer with her thighs. "Lick me harder!" Vandana became hot with the demand she was ordered to do, she thrusted her tongue into Rylie. Covering every inch of her vagina. She tried aiming for the clit and was unsure she was getting it, but she thrusted her tongue fast and hard and Rylie moaned with each push. She was doing something right, she continued her rythmn of thrust and push and licking. Rylie was squirming violently in Vandana's hand, she was so close to being there. She needed something to give her the final push over the edge, she NEEDED it.

"Put your finger in me! Throw it in deep and hard until I say to stop!" Rylie squealed. Vandana hestitated, she didn't want to hurt her. Her fingers were way to big to put into her body, it would surely hurt her.

"I don't want to hurt you little one."

"I said do it, no buts. I told you to do it, so do it now." Rylie said sternly

Vandana obligated and pushed her pinky finger into Rylie. Rylie moaned loudily and groaned with pleasure. Shr thrusted herself on Vandana's finger, she pleasures herself. she straddled her pinky finger and rubbed herself raw, she was almost there. "Push into me!" Vandana pushed and Rylie thrusted into it and finally she hit her climax and squealed with satisfaction. She slowly rode on the finger until she was completely wiped out. She fell back into Vandana's hand and gazed into her blue eyes.

"Wow....."

"Are you content my little one?" Vandana asked.

"Give me a minute.... I can't even think straight. But yes! Thouroughly satified with you. That was incredible."

Vandana smiled and was happy she could make her little person happy. She didn't care if she was satisfied physcially, watching Rylie work herself up and finish was enough the satisfy her thirst of lust. She quievered as the sat in the river and decided to sun bathe and get warm with each other. Vandana stood up slowly and walked across the river to a meadow. She sat crossing her legs nd holding Rylie in her lap. Rylie was still lying on her hand trying to comprehend what had happened. That was the most incredible sex she's ever had... nothing would ever come close to competing with that. Vandana brushed Rylie's hair out of her face with her finger and gently caresses her face. She slowly touched her face and flipped her over on her back to gently tickle it. Rylie was relaxed and becoming warm with the late afternoon sun. She closed her eyes and thought she finally found heaven, that she found her true soulmate. Forget Ava! Vandana was everything she wanted and more! She flipped onto her back and gazed into Vandana's stunning face. They stared at each other for long moments, both caressing one another. Nothing could ruin this moment between the two.

Vandana was so content and was blissful, she laid herself down and placed Rylie on top her chest. While covering her naked body with her hand to keep her warm. They cuddled for a while and took a small nap in the meadow, creating an everlasting bond that would never be broken.

End Notes:

What about Ava? Will she be returning? Possibly, watch for the sequel!

Chapter 6 by Loralye
Ava clenched her teeth to the point of cracking them. She rocked back and forth while looking at the mangled mess she once called an arm. Nothing she could do could express the excruciating pain she was feeling and the absolute anger to get even. She breathed sharply trying to step out of the back of the truck. She made her way into the cabin and searched for pain killers, all she found was a bottle of whiskey. She grabbed it angrily and with the keys to the truck in hand, she was leaving without a second thought. Ava was always somewhat jealous that Rylie was so independent and strong. She held such confidence in whatever she did that Ava would gladly admire in secert. Rather than be support and friendly, she would act shallow and cold. Aside from that though Ava had feelings for her, maybe? Or it was perhaps just because someone gave her constant attention and you can't help but give a little something back to that one person. Ava would never say it aloud but she was a horribly selfish person, she enjoyed being cruel and mean. She liked the feeling she had, she felt powerful. How she could control people's emotions and decisions of how she acted. She knew she was sexy and could get away with basically anything with just a bit of flirting. She thought of Rylie fondly but not enough to want to go and get her from the woods.
She started the truck and wrapped a shirt around her arm until she got to the hospital. She would sneak drinks of the whiskey to numb her memories of the giant and the pain in her arm. It was a beautiful drive home and she began feeeling her guilt of leaving Rylie behind. She park 2 blocks away from the hospital, ate a box of breath mints and lots of prefume. She walked in and demanded a doctor to patch her up. A wink there and a booty bounce there, and tada. 5 hours later and a list of medcine and instructions to take care of her arm she was exhausted and wanted to be home. She went back to the truck and opened the door to see a picutre hanging from the visor. She pulled it out to see her and Rylie together last summer at the beach. They looked so happy then. Ava didn't know why she was so cold and distant with Rylie.... she didn't like what she felt around her. It was becoming too hard to be friends with her and have these bizarre feelings. She gazed at the picture and thought what Rylie would do if this had happened to her.... her guilt was overwhelming. Panging her in the stomach and heart every second that went by. What could she possibly do? Go back and find her? Not likely to be that easy, and the biggest problem being that gigantor the forest bitch. No exceptions though, she had to bring Rylie home to her family. If not she could be blamed for her diappearance or possible death. Had to be prepared though, can't walk back not having any defense or offense plan.
Ava went to a high end hunting shop, asked what would be good for taking on bears and possibly bigger predators.
"Well there young lady" the store owner said, "Depends what you can handle. We have the basic bear traps, mace, pump shotgun, or some other stuff...." saying mysteriously.
"I'll take a trap or two. What's your other stuff?"
"Well, its mostly for pouching more than hunting. We have bottles of chloroform to knock out the animal first. No gun holes or anything like that, get more of a added bonus with a skin that is intact."
"Hmm" she hesitated but it would be more useful than the traps or guns. "I'll take 3 bottles." she said sharply.
"Big spender I see! Must be going on quite the adventure." He chuckled.
"Something like that, can't take any chances." She paid her bill and left in a hurry.
"I'll be there soon Rylie. Don't get yourself killed." She said out loud. She bounced into the truck and went onward to take on the challenge ahead of her.



Meanwhile with Rylie....



"Oh my!" Rylie exclaimed! "Look how beautiful this is!"
Rylie was standing on Vandana's palm looking below the moutain and valley that stretched below them. Vandana was holding her arm high above her head so Rylie could have a better view of the wildlife. She held it there for a little while before bringing Rylie back down to her eye level.
"You know what else is beautiful?" Vandana said softly. "You. A being so small as yourself. Your soul emits such a glow that I cannot look away from it."
Rylie blushed and looked down at her boots that were covered in mud. She looked up into Vandana's eyes and wasn't frightened. Her lush brown hair and peircing blue eyes echoed with a softness of gentle demanor. Although this seemed impossible and just a fable she was looking through the eyes of a extraoridnary being. A being who has been hiden from the world for who knows how long!
"How old are you Vandana?" Rylie asked inqusitively.
"Much older than you. I will be 202 this winter.
"Wow... that's a long time. You've been here that whole time?"
"No..." Vandana looked down at the ground and at her large feet. Her thoughts sadden as she thought of her past. "I've been several places since I was concieved."
"Where are your parents?" Rylie felt bad for asking but she had to know what the history was behind Vandana.
"They are passed. Taken too soon." She frowned a little but it felt kind of nice to say her thoughts out loud to someone besides herself.
"There perished in a forest fire 63 years ago. A hunter and his friends made a camp and left before securing a fire they left burning. It was just me and my mother at first, my father rushed to put the flames out. Trees englufed in flames and ash. My father did not return and my mother left me by the river and went searching for him. I went upstream to escape the proceeding flames. I never saw them again and knew Mother Earth had them safely in her hands.". Vandana said with tears in her eyes.
"I'm so sorry.. I didn't mean to pry." Rylie hugged Vandana's thumb tightly and caressed it slowly. She saw the pain in the giantess's eyes, she could feel her sadness. "Hey, why don't we go back to my cabin? I have a surprise that could cheer you up? Rylie smiled.
"Of course little one." Vandana trudged through the forest, making their way back to Rylie's old family cabin.
Chapter 7 by Loralye
Rylie and Vandana reached the old family cabin. Vandana was deep in her past thoughts and Rylie caught her attention,
"Hey! Do you want to put me down? I want to get your surrpise." She smiled.
Vandana slowly bent down to let Rylie walk off her hand. Rylie ran into the cabin and took a few moments to find her surprise. Vandana sat with her legs crossed, tapping her fingers against the ground. She was a little on edge in case Ava would return and see them there. She wasn't too worried. She glanced at the clouds above her and noticed an eeire gray coming. "Storm is coming. We should get back soon." Vandana said bluntly. "Coming!!" Rylie yelled back. Rylie skipped out of the cabin with a large sized teddy bear in her hands, maybe 3-4 feet. She raised herr arms up and said, "Take this. This is my little guy who made my nights better. Whenever I was sad he would always comfort me. His name is Tigs." Vandana looked down at the bear, it was big enough to fit in between her index and thumb. She hesitated to take it but did with a sweet smile. It was a kind gesture. She laid her hand out for Rylie, but Rylie stood back and gave her a funny look.
"What?"
"I don't want to ride on your hand back to the cave. I'd rather ride on your shoulder is that's ok?"
" I suppose you can. Better hang on to my hair or something, don't want you falling to your death."
Vandana gently picked up Rylie and placed her on top of her right shoulder, close to her neck. She glanced over to see Rylie content where she was and made her way towards the cave. While walking back the wind picked up and started howling around Vandana's torso and shoulders. Rylie became cold and shivered with every gust that blew against her tiny body. Vandana turned against the wind so her body was taking the force of it, but it didn't stop Rylie from shivering. She cupped her hands around Rylie and gave Tigs back to her to hold. Rylie was confused at her action, but didn't say anything. She tucked her body inside Vandana's palms and waited to get home. Bright flashes and cracks of thunder startled Rylie, she wasn't fond of thunderstorms. The rumbling of the thunder shook her bones and she hugged her bear tighter.
*CRACK* *Wood snapping and crashing*
All of a sudden her closed shelter crashed and shook with such fiercness, she fell out of Vandana's hands and into the mud face first. Dizzy and nervous she looked up to see Vandana crouched over holding her side. A demolished tree had split in half and fallen on her, with a wood chunk sticking from her waist.
"Aahh! ugh! one... two... three.. GAAH!!" Vandana removed the wood chunk and kealed over with pain breathing deeply and trying to calm herself.
"What can I do??" Rylie pleaded
"Just give me a minute, I'll be fine."
Rylie paced back and forth as she watched Vandana just sit there on her hands and knees trying to bear with the pain. Vandana stood up quickly and began grabbing chunks of the broken tree and smashing into further pieces. She grabbed a large part of the trunk and tossed it somewhere back behind them. She was destroying the surrounding trees clearing a large opening. Knocking down healthy trees, punching them once to tumble down into splinters. "Argh! Why! I protect you and you do this to me!" Vandana yelled at the forest. Before another thing could happen Vandana grabbed Rylie rather roughly and went onward to the cave. Rylie was uncomfortable in her grip but was too frightened to say anything. She felt her lungs struggle for air and her hips begin to bruise. Her head was hurting from the fall before but she would wait until Vandana was calm. As each tree they passed Vandana glared angrily at each and watcehed to see if any would fall on her again. Her grip was becoming tighter and tighter and Rylie was losing her breathe.
"Vandana... please. Could you..." Rylie went limp.
"No, no, no, no! What have I done??" Vandana uncoiled her fist and let Rylie lay flat. She was so worried she severely hurt her. "Oh god, no, no, no. Please be okay!"
Vandana began running to reach the cave. The rain was pounding against her face and she tried her best to keep Rylie covered and dry but with little accomplishment. she saw her cave and immediately gently placed Rylie on her piles of animals skins and built a rather large fire. The wind howled outside with the trees swaying with its force.
"Shut up I know!!" Vandana yelled at the trees. "She'll be ok!"
She wrapped Rylie in some skins and gingerly rubbed the mud off her face. Her head had a small gash and was bleeding. Her fingers were too big to bandage the wound and she was too scared of hurting her little one even more. She laid down on her side and cradled Rylie close to her chest. She placed Tigs right next to her and held gently the the bundle of skins that wrapped Rylie inside. Vandana's back was facing the outisde of the cave, sheltering the fire and Rylie from the storm. Her waist didn't hurt anymore, she was too concerned with Rylie's safety. Rylie felt warm and soft fur around her, she thought she was home back in her bed with her thousand blankets she called a nest. She opened her eyes softly and saw the cave and Tigs. She looked up and saw she was by Vandana's chest. She could hear Vandana sobbing and whispering "Please be okay" over and over again.
She reached her hand towards her pounding head and felt the cut along her brow, its gonna hurt but she didn't mind. it was an accident and she supposed Vandana's temper was too. She removed her arm from the blankets and placed her hand on Vandana's thumb and tickled it sweetly. Vandana could feel Rylie's body scrimming underneath the heap of blankets and her tiiny hand on her thumb. She didn't want to move and ruin the moment.
"I'm so sorry little one. Are you ok? I am terribly sorry, I did not realize what I had done to you." She gently squeezed Rylie with love.
"I'm ok. You scared me back in the woods... I didn't want to say anything to make you more upset. I'm glad you're calm now. Can we sleep please? I don't feel like talking."
"Of course little one." Vandana curled her body around Rylie, making a cirlce of flesh and warmth. Vandana worried she may have scared her too much, she was scared she would lose her little love. Her mind was racing and she was restless on the inside, but on the outside her demanor was calm and collected. Rylie could hear her steady heartbeat and her warm breaths breezed over her head. She felt safe for now, but she was frightened of what Vandana could accidently or purposely do to her. She wandered off into her dreams to distance her fears. Her subconscious dreamt of Ava and returning to her. Rylie shed a tear in her heartbreak for Ava. How she wished they could've been together, how Ava should've been kinder to her. At the end of the day, it was just a dream.
Ava was driving rapidly through the mountains trying to beat the storm from blowing her off the road. The rain was coming down so hard that she thought the ocean was coming down from the sky. She struggled to see out the windshield, even with the wipers on full speed. She pulled off to the side of the road to wait out the storm, she didn't want to risk her life. The radio was out, all she heard was static. She pulled out the whiskey from underneath the seat and took sigs here and there. She thought of the giant and what her plan would be to kill the beastly thing. She thought of Rylie and where she could possibly be, with the giant or not with it, who knows. She heard the rumbles of thunder echo through the trees, but also something else. She felt the truck shake violently for a moment then it was silent, then BOOM!!! A huge tree trunk landed in the middle of the road! Cracking the pavement and shattered into wood pieces scattered across the narrow highway.
"Holy crap...." Ava said aloud. One guess as the where that could've come from. She knew what she was going to do, wait for the rain to pass and track down that monster. She looked down at her casted arm and glared deeply into the woods.
"I'm going to find you. Then we will see who is the biggest and baddest."
Chapter 8 by Loralye
Rylie pretended to be asleep for a long while in the early hours of the morning. She contemplated her time so far with Vandana. She had a lot of unanswered questions, overwhelming fears, and an unexplainable feelings of love and lust. She could hear her giantess sleeping soundily, taking low rythmic breaths in and out. She thought of her life at home, would she leave it behind and stay here? Could she live here from now on? Her trust of Vandana was limited out of fear of being hurt. A being so large with a bad temper could mean bad things and possible casualites. She could feel Vandana's warm hand cradle her softly ever so slightly, squeezing her to secure her spot agaisnt her beating heart. Rylie flipped over to look at the giantess' chest, rising and falling. She placed her hand on the canvas of skin and goosebumbs began to form.
"That tickles you know" Vandana whispered
"Good." Rylie chuckled back.
Rylie took her hands and explored her protector's chest, feeling the curves and grooves. She ran her hand over the collar bone and felt the divet that lay beneath. She sat up to kiss along her bone and down to her sternum. All the while she caressed Vandana's mounds of flesh, careful with her touch to tease. Vandana remained still and held her breathe in the moment of connection. Rylie got to her knees and traced her hands along Vandana's jawline, reaching to the top of her chin down to the bottom of her throat and everything in between. She felt the powerful veins pulse and the muscles shiver at her touch. She could see Vandana's pulse begin to quicken, and could hear her heart pound louder. Rylie stood to her feet, only to be knocked down by her dizziness. She caught herself on the side of Vandana's face and lay there to regain her balance. She brushed a lock of hair out of the giant's face to look at her more thoroughly. The simple complexion and small freckles that covered Vandana's face were simple and lovely. Vandana opned her eyes looked directly into Rylie's soul. Rylie's knees were shaking and her stomach was in knots. She kissed Vandana on the cheek and moved over to her lips. They embrace in an awkard but enduring kiss. Rylie pulled a locked of hair down to indicate she wanted Vandana's head to lie down. She did so, Rylie came to her brow and simply brushed her body against it. Not in a sexual way, but as a pet companion would welcome home their owner. She felt this was instictual and questioned her own actions but continued doing this for a little while. She stopped to curl back into her blankets and become warm again, she nuzzled herself deep in the middle where Vandana couldn't see her. As a playful person she tried playing hide n' seek. She tucked herself deeper and deeper into the blankets. She wingled around for Vandana to find her, she eventually caught on and used her pinky finger to spread apart the blankets. Rylie could feel her finger coming close, so she popped out of the blankets and clung to the finger, she gave it a quick peck and dove into Vandana's shirt, in between her breasts. Vandana chuckled and peered down at her little lover, she didn't want to disturb her. She simply rolled onto her back and let Rylie lay there to her heart's content. To Vandana, having someone around was incredibly nice. They didn't have to talk, she enjoyed the feeling of another person besider her or for that matter on top of her.
"Vandana?" whispered a muffled voice.
"Yes little one? Are you ok down there?"
"Yeah, I'm ok. I just wanted to ask you something."
"What is it? You can ask my anything and I will honestly truthfully."
"Why do you speak to the trees? I mean, I know they are living things... but they can't talk. Why were you so angry with them eariler?" Rylie turned onto her stomach to be looking forwards at Vandana's throat and waited for a response.
"Well, I can speak to them and they speak to me. Since I am their guardian, they are mine as well. They shield me from the outside world and keep me safe, as I keep them safe from the outside world. I protect the life that lives within them. Humans come and take and take without giving back. They take the trees for greed, shoot and kill animals for fun, and pollute the fresh water. I was angry because I do not know why they hurt me. I have done nothing to make them angry with me, so I will be angry with them."
Rylie sat in silence for a moment, taking in what she was told and trying to understand what it would be like to have such.... gifts.
"I'm sorry they hurt you, how is your side?"
"It is fine, bruised and a little cut but it is okay. How are you doing my little flower? I did not mean to hurt you, I have a temper that comes out when needed or uncontrolled. I will try to hide that part of myself away from you." Vandana thought of her beast side and if Rylie knew of that, she would surely leave her.
"I'm fine, my head hurts a little but I'll live" she said with a smile. Her smile quickly faded intoa frown. She sat up and held her knees close to her chest.
"What is wrong? Tell me, I can sense you are unahppy." Vandana asked.
"Ava... my friend. Or at least I thought she was my friend. She left me out here. I'm not ungrateful to you, but if you weren't here, I was basically abandoned." Tears started to form in her eyes. Vandana's hand gently moved towards Rylie and picked her up and was placed on her other palm. Vandana held Rylie close to her face to look into her eyes, "You loved her?"
Rylie hesitated. "Yes. But it was a foolish love. She never loved me in return."
"She could never love, I saw the greed in her heart."
"Wait what?? You saw her?? When? Why didn't you tell me?" Rylie asked impatiently.
"Well... I asked her to leave. She was going to leave you anyways. I told her to leave and not come back, I knew she would not care for you like I will."
"Are you fucking kidding me? PUT ME DOWN NOW." Rylie yelled. Vandana did what she was instructed to do. "I can't believe this. So you lied to me? Did you hurt her at all? Tell me!"
"Yes...." Vandana looked straight at the ground with guilt.
"I can't be around you right now. Don't come looking for me, I'll be fine without you. I was before." Rylie angrily walked out of the cave into the dark of night. Vandana stared down at Tigs and began crying. She knew what she did was wrong, but she did it out of love. Was her way of showing that correct? That little monster Ava was a cruel being, why would she have feelings for her? Then again... she was cruel as well. She curled into a ball and hugged Tigs tightly between her index and thumb, crying softly and praying to the forest to protect her little one.Rylie trudged through the rain and wind to calm herself down. She was so pissed off! How could Vandana hurt and make Ava go away? Maybe Ava wasn't going to leave her, maybe Vandana scared her from ever coming back for her! The one moment when Ava could prove something to Rylie, some validation of mutual feelings, gone. Thanks to Vandana. She stomped in the mud, kicked around tree limbs and bushes. She cursed at the idea of the moment gone and not protecting Ava against Vandana. She saw first hand how her temper was, she couldn't imagine what Ava must of felt being alone and attacked by Vandana. Her face was red with anger and resentment, she felt foolish for beleiving this creature was truly a kind soul and locing towards her. Was she just being toyed around with like before? Just another ride of the merry-go-round of heartbreak?
"FUCK! This isn't fair! This isn't right! Who do I want? Where to I want to be? I don't know!" Rylie soon realized the ground felt stiff instead of soggy and soft. She step a little hard and *SNAP* a blunt edge bear trap snared her ankle. "AHH! Again?! Mother of Fuhh...." She looked for a nearby stick to possibly pry it open. Nothing was in reaching distance. "HELP!" She yelled into the dark over the winds and rain. After a few moments she saw a few flashlights through the thick vegetation and called out for help once more. A group of hunters came around a large fir tree and spotted the young woman who was caught in the wrong trap.
"OH my miss!! We're so sorry! Let us help you with that." A man with a dark full beard said. His two other friends were behind him, one pointing the flashlight down at the spring trap and the other staring at Rylie.The first man pulled out a rather large hunting knife and used leverage to pry the trap enough for Rylie to slip her hurt ankle through. She clutched it tighlty, hopefully it would be just a sprain or severe bruise, hard to say for now.
"Can we help you back to your campsite miss...?"
"I don't have one, I had a cabin I was staying at but....." She hesitated to finish, "It burned down before the storm hit. Faulty stove." She glanced up to see the one friend still staring at her and the other two listening intently.
"Well, allow us to take you to ours for the time being. So sorry you stumbled into our trap, we weren't expecting other hunters out here. We'll take care of you. My name is Paul by the way, this is Randy, and Todd." They each gave a head nod and were silent.
"My name is Rylie. Could I get some help to stand up please?" Paul and Todd helped Rylie on both sides and lifted her up and they started their way back to the mens' campsite. Randy trailed behind and was suspicous of why this young woman was by herself out in the dark during a storm. They reached the campsite after 5 minutes, fully covered with trees and little rain the tent and belingings were mostly dry. There was a large tent that fit all three, hopefully the four of them. Paul offered that him and the boys can sleep in his truck and Randy's jeep. Rylie said thank you and proceeded to the tent. Everyone was hunkered down in their blankets and sleeping spots and Rylie tried sleeping, trying to forget her anger and the nuisance of being injured again. She drifted eventally, feeling uneasy of Vandana. Randy laid awake until everyone else was asleep, he peered through his car to see the lanterns were out and the rain finally stopped. He quietly opened his door, it was close to sunrise and he knew the men would be sleeping in a while from their late night with this girl. He admitted to himself she was a.... curvavous girl. It'd been so long since he was with a girl, almost 6 years since his exgirlfriend. His friends didn't know, his secert fantasy was to be horrible cruel and dominant over women. He understood why his ex called him craxy, but he wasn't. He enjoyed thorough S&M and whatnot.
He snuck out of his Jeep, crouching next to the tent. He slowly unzipped the opening and looked inside at the slumbering girl. He ran his eyes up and down her body and stared at her face. She was cute and simple, exactly what he liked. He grabbed his pocket knife, a good sized one measuring at 2-3 inches. He clicked it open and creepily stepped into the tent. He clasped his hand around Rylie's mouth and held the knife close to her throat and whispered to her, "Come with me now. Don't make a scene, got it?" They quietly made their way out of the tent and into the thick of trees and bushes. They walked for about 20 minutes into some random part of the woods. Far away that her screams wouldn't be heard. He violently turned her around and began ripping her clothes off. He ripped her shirt through the sleeves and then the front and order her to take her pants off, holding the knife closely to her neck. Rylie shook with fright, she saw the sun was barely starting to come up. She might have a chance in the dark if she could run and get away. She jabbed her knee straight into his groin, he keeled over in pain, she rushed towards shelter. He gathered his composure rather quickly and tackled her to the ground, he held her wrists down and was forcing himself on her.
"VANDANA!! VANDANA I NEED YOU! PLEASE HELP ME! VANDANA!"
Randy cupped his hand over her mouth before she could scream anymore, he was trying to take off her bra before he notice the ground was shaking, louder and faster. Harder and thunderous, he gazed up looking for what was coming, he slapped Rylie across the face and screamed "What the hell are you doing??". Rylie smiled knowing Vandana was coming for her, but what she didn't expect was what came crashing through the trees with raging eyes.Vandana as her beast came out in the rays of the sunshine. Her eyes a harsh yellow and scales rippling throughout her body, spines aligned her spine and two twisted horns came from her forehead. Her hands were no longer hands but thick and long claws that could slice steel, her feet were hooves and her tongue sliced in the middle. She was a terrifying monster.... she roared a savage roar and plunged foward after Randy. With a swift grab of her claws, he was launched upwards towards her brutish face with dark eyes glaring him down. He was speechless and too frightened to move. With an ease of her claws, Vandana squeezed tightly and saw the blood run through her hands and down her arms. Her tail wildly swishing back and forth at the enjoyment of killing. She glanced down to see Rylie crying and shaking with fear. She leaned closer in to look at her, her eyes becoming less harsh. Rylie grabbed the pocket knife in an effort to protect herself, she hurled the knife at the beast's face, grazing her cheek with a small cut.
Rylie curled in a ball and screamed, "LEAVE ME ALONE!" Vandana could feel her fear and see the damage she has done. She killed a man in front of this innocent girl hoping she would see an act of kindess from it. She stood on all fours and slanked back into the woods, whimpering at Rylie. She looked back and stared at her little lover huddling for safety with nothing but her underwear on. Her heart shattered and her angry turned to rage at herself. Her eyes became dark yellow once again and she tromped through the woods breaking the trees, searching for someone to kill. She pounded the ground, scattering all signs of life, tackled trees to curb her anger. Nothing was calming, she roared into the sky causing birds for miles to fly away from the danger. She sounded like a wounded animal and in a sense she was. She came to the outside of her cave and began punching and clawing and destoying the granite; the place she called home tumbled on top of itself and collapsed. She look inside before the whole place crashed down and saw Tigs in there, with one last angry busrt of rage she punch the supporting ledge and let the cave fall into itself.

"I have no home" She growled to herself. "I don't belong anywhere. The world doesn't need me anymore." She hung her head low and slowly started converting back to her human side. Her tears were flowing uncontrolably, sobbing deeply at her mistakes of rage and anger. She sat and cried and cried, she didn't want to destroy anymore. She wanted love and peace, a place to be happy. There was a time she was happy, when her parents were alive. But when they passed she was utterly alone. She bounced from one section of land to the next because of her wild actions that brought too much attention. When she was younger she wasn't this tall, she matured at 180 at a final height of 46 ft. When she was 120 years old she was closer to 12-15 ft. All those 'bigfoot' sightings was of her being too curious about humans. She was mischevious and often would get into trouble. With her parents gone, she had to keep moving. Finding little peace and only solitude. But after meeting Rylie she could be with her maybe, she could provide and protect her. "Maybe that's why the trees had hurt me" she thought, "They knew what I was doing was a mistake." She gave a big sigh of grief and regret, she waited for the trees to say something to her, but it was silent.
"Why won't you talk to me?? I need someone, please." She shoved her face into her knees and sat in silence for a long while. She waited to hear the wildlife, maybe some birds or elk or hell even a rabbit. But there was nothing, utter silence. She scared away her closest 'friends' and was left with the bittersweet scent of lavender in the air. Lavender was her mother's favorite, she would often pick bushes of it for her mom. she thought fondly of her childhood and missed it so much. Before she knew she could transform into a beast and have to be a protector of the forest. She quietly listened, reliving her memories and becoming grateful for being alive. There are worse things to be sad over, she could move on just like she had before. She got up slowly to make her way to move on to the next frontier.... but she noticed someone pointing a gun at her.
Chapter 9 by Loralye
Ava grabbed her traps, a shotgun, and a bottle of choloform. She made it to the cabin and heard a ruckus coming from the south side of the river. She hiked quickly in hopes of catching up to the giant. She saw the large figure sitting besides a moutain side, and saw the rumbles of rock around her. She slowly loaded the shotgun and pointed towards her face, stepping a little bit closer. The giant turned her face and looked directly at her, Ava took the shot and hoped she hit her face. She wasn't ready for the kickback and went flying onto her back, she looked dazed and saw the giant was fine and went reaching for her body. Vandana plucked the gun from her arms and snapped it in two. She glared at Ava through wet eyes and loosened her grip to let her sick on her palm.
"What do you want you freaky bitch?" Ava yelled.
"Nothing. Do you want Rylie? I'm not going to harm you this time." Vandana said quietly.
"Bullshit, I don't trust you. Take me to Rylie so I know she's alive and you're not lying."
"I am not lying. I will."
She stood tall and Ava was unprepared for the drastic change in her surroundings, she was dizzy and not fond of heights. She stayed in the middle of the giant's palm where she felt 'safe'. After a little while of walking, Vandana could still see Rylie curled in the fetal position. She came close but far enough that wouldn't scare Rylie, she lowered her hand to the ground and let Ava off.
"RYLIE!" Ava screamed while running to her friend.
"Ava?" she turned her head up to see who was there, "Ava... it's yo...you.'
"Yeah! I wasn't going to leave you out here, are you ok? Where are your clothes?"
"Do you have extra? I don't want to talk about it right now. Why is she here?" She looked over at Vandana who was sitting on her butt trying to seem less menacing.
"She brought me to you. And know we are going to get even with that bitch. Look what she did to my arm! Oh here's an extra jacket and some sweats." Ava showed off her nicely casted arm in dismay, she rummaged through her bags for the extra clothes.
"You look fine to me. What do you mean get even?" Rylie was concerned for a moment when she saw the bottle of chloroform underneath the clothes. Her eyes went big and she grabbed Ava's good arm tightly and said,
"Dude no, you can't do anything to her. She will kill you!"
"Bullshit, I've got this and then we can make ourselves millionaires by turning her into the governement. Have to make sure she's alive though." Ava gave a sly wink. She picked up her bag and waved Vandana to come closer. Vandana crawled over slowly, she gazed at Rylie and looked for a sign of forgivenss. So forcused on Rylie, Vandana didn't see Ava reach in her bag and through the bottle at her face. She quickly raised her large hand to deflect the bottle, but it shattered and the fumes covered her hand and nose. She inhaled and consumed the fumes instantaniously. Her head was light and her vision was blurred but she refused to go wild and run on a rampage. She fought to stay focused on Rylie, she heard a commotion happening below her.
"DUDE! What the fuck did you just do!? She's the one that actually looked after me during that first night we were here!" Rylie stood up and tackled Ava to the ground and threw a right hook into her jaw.
"WHY ARE YOU HITTING ME? I came back for you didn't I?" Ava yelled, pushing her friend over and kicking her in the stomach. "Stupid brat, forget you! The only reason I really came back was to get even with that freak! She did this to my arm and I'm going to do something to her in return!" Ava whipped out a large combat knife that she stole from the old family cabin, and darted forwards to stab Vandana in her confused state. Vandana assumed is was Rylie running towards her and greeted her with her large hand and waited for her to leap into it. Instead she felt a horrible sharp pain go through her middle finger and the top of her palm. She recoiled and pulled out the knife, she chose to make her next move. She allowed her eyes to become yellow and hands into claws, the spines along her back poked through and she was letting herself go, she glanced at Rylie whose face was fearful once more. She was between her stages of being, half human, half beast. She gripped Ava in her hand and traced her claw along her body, from throat to feet. She looked at Rylie and asked in a harsh tone,
"What do you wish for me to do?"
Rylie sat in silence, contemplating the two worlds and two people in front of her. The reality of life and the fantasty of being forgotten and living with Vandana. The choice was now.
"Set her down." Rylie said calmly. Vandana was relectant to set her down, but did so. Rylie walked to the two of them, she looked at Vandana's bloody hand and Ava's bloody lip. She stared at the both of them, deeply and for a long time. Finally she said,
"Ava, you need to leave. Don't come back, don't talk about what you've seen, and if you do...." she pointed towards Vandana "You know what's waiting for you here." Vandana gave a low growl and glared the tiny girl down. "I suggest you start walking. Now."
"Whatever. Never needed you anyways."
"Yes you did! All you ever wanted from me was attention and endless love! I gave that to you and you NEVER gave a shred of kindess back to me. I put some much effort into you and you broke my heart over and over! And of course the only reason you come back is for your own selfish needs! Good luck in life, you're going to need it when you aren't pretty. You have nothing to you besides your looks, and they won't last."
Ava She grunted. She stomped her way through the woods, and hopefully she would never come back.
Rylie looked up at Vandana, her eyes a soft yellow and gazing down at her.
"I'm glad you're here." Rylie commented.
"Me too."
"Yes. Somewhere new. Away from this place. I want to leave all of this behind. I want you to leave your anger behind, leave your....wild to the wild. Can you do that for me? Can you protect me? May I protect you?"
"Yes, I can leave most of my beast here, but some will come with me. I am a forest guardian, it's who I am. I protect what lives in the forest, and if that includes you so be it. Do not fear me, you will make me tame." she smiled sheepishly.
"I will try, it will take time. May I ride on your shoulder again? Be kind to me and I'll be kind to you."
"Of course, my little flower."
Vandana held her hand out and allowed Rylie to step onto it. She kissed her softly and whispered 'I love you'. Rylie returned the kiss and gave a sweet tease of play along her lips and seductively said, do you want to go somewhere private?"
Vandana was content with her life, she wouldn't be alone and Rylie had her lfie fulfilled in ways that weren't previously possible. They would build a life together and have moments of bad and good. As long as they had each other, everything would be ok.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5268