The Giantess's Children by Kickyou
Summary:

Dagon and Cindy try and survive in a world where neither of them will be accepted by their kind.


Categories: Adventure, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, New World Order, Scat, Unaware, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: Yes Word count: 56253 Read: 144104 Published: July 04 2015 Updated: March 26 2017

1. Chapter 1 by Kickyou

2. Chapter 2 by Kickyou

3. Chapter 3 by Kickyou

4. Chapter 4 by Kickyou

5. Chapter 5 by Kickyou

6. Chapter 6 by Kickyou

7. Chapter 7 by Kickyou

8. Chapter 8 by Kickyou

9. Chapter 9 by Kickyou

10. Chapter 10 by Kickyou

11. Chapter 11 by Kickyou

12. Chapter 12 by Kickyou

13. Chapter 13 by Kickyou

Chapter 1 by Kickyou

Dagon sprinted through the tropic jungle in his ragged clothing.  The trees where ginormous compared to him, spanning up to heights as large as 50 feet or more, towering down casting shadows on the forest floor making it almost impossible to maneuver around without tripping.  Dagon knew this part of the forest like the back of his hand.  He took a sharp turn and not slowing down for a second.  He kept sprinting through the forest jumping over roots and sliding under obstacles.  Behind Dagon there was a rustling noise and a deep growl as out of the underbrush a giant tiger jumped out growling ferociously as it chased after Dagon.  It must have been at least twice his size maybe even three times as large.  Dagon couldn’t look back, but he knew that the large tiger was right on top of him.  Taking a quick sharp right turn and sliding low on the leaves and other debris on the jungle floor, Dagon barely missed the tiger jumping for his head and missing.  “Shit, that was close,” Dagon said under his breath as he kept running knowing that the tiger had to be more enraged than before and out for blood.  Before the tiger could reach Dagon, he quickly found a fallen log that was hallowed out and quickly dove for the hole and slide into it.  Crawling, Dagon moved forward just as the tiger pounced at the opening and clawing its way into the hole.  Dagon kicked at the tiger’s face knocking it out of the opening.  Letting out a frustrating roar the tiger jumped up on the log ripping it apart and snarling at its elusive prey.  Dagon tried to reach the other end of the log when a spot in front of him burst open and the tiger’s head started to snap at him.  “Fuck,” Dagon shouted in fright as the tiger nearly bit his head off.  He went to head back when behind him out of nowhere another tiger growled at him and stared to crawl toward him.  “Two?!  There are two of you?!”  Dagon was stuck between two very angry and very hungry tigers. 

Just as Dagon was about to be snack food for the tigers, the tiger at Dagon’s feet suddenly let out a shrilled shriek as it was pulled out from the log by something.  The other tiger quickly pulled its head out from the log and let out a growl which turned to a yelp as it disappeared from Dagon’s sight.  Dagon didn’t move.  There was only one thing that could have taken on two tigers and not even care.  Suddenly the log was moving and Dagon let out a cry as he was lifted up with the log.  Suddenly, at the back end of the log where the tiger used to be, a giant humanoid mouth appeared.  It quickly opened up as the log was tilted upwards forcing Dagon to slide out of the log.

“No, stop, DOOOOON’T,” Dagon yelled as loud as he could but was ineffective at stopping his decent into the giant human mouth.  Dagon quickly fell into the maw and was assaulted by a slimy tongue that swirled him around.  “Gahhh, nooooo,” Dagon shouted as he was swished around.  Dagon was covered in salvia and awaited what fate had in store for him as the tongue stop moving.  Suddenly he was spit out of the mouth into a giant feminine hand that belonged to a giantess that looked to be just a few years younger than Dagon, who was about 24.  The giantess’ mouth grinned at Dagon.  Dagon quickly shouted at the giantess, “You know how much I hate it when you do that!”

The giantess giggled at him, “That’s why I do it brother,” she said still laughing.

“God, now I’m going to smell like this for a week,” Dagon said upset as he wiped off a layer of slime.  “Jeez Cindy, couldn’t you have saved me sooner.”

“You were fine,” Cindy said as she lifted her other hand holding the two now dead tigers.

“I was fine?” Dagon shouted at her.  “One of them almost took my head off.

Cindy blew a raspberry at Dagon causing her spittle to cover his face again.  “It would be an improvement,” she told him.

Growling at her insult, “Just because you’re bigger than me doesn’t mean you can look down on me.”

Cindy looked down at Dagon in her hand.  “I’m looking down on you right now.”

Dagon growled at her again, “You know what I mean.”

“I know, I just like to tease my little brother,” Cindy said knowing that calling her older brother her little brother would just make him more upset.  Cindy carried Dagon and the tigers through the forest which she could almost look over the trees.  Dagon looked at their catch today and noticed how incredible large the tigers were.  They were twice his size, yet Cindy took care of them without even breaking a sweat. 

“This should be enough food for us tonight.  Save the pelts, I can trade them in town tomorrow.”  Cindy brought them to a cliff that overlooked the land.  Cindy took a seat with her feet dangling off the cliff that she could probably easily jump off and not worry about any injury.  Of course if Dagon tried… he wouldn’t be so lucky.  Looking over the landscape, Dagon watched as the sun was about to set in the horizon giving the valley off trees a nice shade of red and green.  “Let me get started with the food,” Dagon told Cindy who set him down.  Dagon collected some fire wood and started a fire.  Then he began to peel the pelt off the giant tigers and prepared the meal for both Cindy and him.  When he was done he had two tiger pelt drying and the food almost done over the large fire pit.  The sun was just setting and he heard Cindy’s stomach growl at the smell of food.  “Is this going to hold you,” Dagon asked.

Cindy looked hurt, “Are you saying I’m fat?”  Cindy patted her gut which was the complete opposite of fat.   

“No, I didn’t mean it like that,” Dagon said trying to correct himself.

Cindy burst out laughing, “You’re really bad with girls aren’t you brother.”

Dagon snorted, “Not just girls but pretty much anyone else too.”

“At least you can talk to people,” Cindy said killing her joyful mood.  Dagon didn’t say anything as he started to cut up the meat serving him a big portion of tiger leg and giving the rest to Cindy.  Dagon didn’t know who had it worse him or Cindy.  She didn’t have anyone but him.  

Dagon was thinking which town would offer the most money for two tiger pelts.  He was quickly snapped out of his thoughts as soon as Cindy tossed her second tiger down stripped of meat.  She must have been starving because she picked them clean in the time it took him to only eat a few bites.  There was a low growl coming from Cindy’s gut.

“Man I’m full,” Cindy shouted out loud trying to cover up the noise.  She patted her gut and laughed.

“Here,” Dagon said offering Cindy the rest of his food. 

“Are you sure,” Cindy asked hesitant at first but when Dagon offered it again she didn’t hesitate and ate it too.  “Thanks bro.”

Dagon didn’t say anything as he should have known that those tigers were just a snack to a growing Giantess.  He would need to try harder next time to get more food for her.  As the fire started to die down Dagon and Cindy got ready to sleep.  He had a long road ahead of him and would take him a day or two to get to the nearest city and back.  Cindy would have to wait for him to get back.  “Let’s get some sleep,” Dagon said.

“Ok, come here,” Cindy said as she scooped up Dagon and cupped him in her hands to form a physical barrier around Dagon from the outside world.  At night it was more dangerous for someone like him.  “I won’t let anything hurt you brother.  Sleep in peace,” Cindy whispered as she curled up holding onto Dagon and drifting off to sleep.

Chapter 2 by Kickyou

The year is 2470, but no one can remember that date anymore.  It’s the same with how their world came to be as it is.  No one remembers how it happened but one day long ago Giantess just appeared out of nowhere during a war.  Some believed it was a secret weapon designed by one side, others believed it from the after effects from their weapons, some believed God sent them to punish humanity, and others believe that they were aliens sent to colonize the world.  All that mattered was that the Giantess showed up and started to attack humans.  As time went on the world changed, cities were destroyed and turned to ruble that in turn became large forest.  Humanity wasted all their weapons on each other and the Giantess to the point where guns were rare to come by.  Humanity’s technology was gone and they were forced to live in kingdoms again.  These kingdoms were made from cities that survived the Giantess attacks and ruled by leaders that turned into kings and passed it down.  The Giantess still roam the land but not in the same numbers as they used to.  Humanity was safe in their kingdoms. 

 

 

Dagon hatted waking up first, which was most of the time.  Sometimes Cindy would get up before him and set him down on the ground for him to continue sleeping, this was not one of those times.  Like most mornings, Dagon woke up to being face first into his sister’s cleavage, with her trying to smother him.  Just with her sleeping it was impossible for him to push the human sized hands off his back, so Dagon was forced to lay there and listen to the thumping of Cindy’s beating heart and the rhythmic inflating chest from her breathing. 

Dagon would have bitten her like he used to do but… she taught him his lesson long ago.  Too many mornings of being smacked like he was some kind of insect stopped him from even thinking twice about it.  There was nothing worse than being hit be a Giantess thinking you’re some kind of giant sized mosquito.  Trying to wake her with words was also pointless, due to her deep sleep and her giant breast kept her from hearing a single noise from him. 

Normally a person would be upset at this dilemma, but Dagon would take this any day over the alternative.  Night time was a dangerous time for anyone his size.  There were large creatures out there that would enter a camp at the dead of night and make anything sleeping an easy meal.  Dagon’s days in the military taught him that.  He could still remember those horrible nights being woken up by the sound of his fellow men being dragged off into the night still alive. 

Cindy started to stir and roll over in her sleep mumbling something.  Dagon was grateful this was one of those days she woke up early, sometimes he had to wait 30 minutes before she woke.  He needed to leave soon or he might end up having to travel at night.  Cindy let out a loud yawn as she sat up.  The pressure on Dagon’s back lessened and the bright shinny light from the early sun blinded him for a few moments.  The fresh air was refreshing as he reliazed how stale the air was that he was breathing.

“Good morning little bro,” Cindy said in a tired voice.

“Sleep any longer and it will be afternoon soon,” Dagon said as he was set down on the ground.  “Well you know the rules, last one up makes breakfast.”  Cindy grumbled something under her breath in response as she started to stretch.

“Got to use the bathroom first,” She said as she got up and headed into the woods.  Needing to go too, Dagon went to the edge of the cliff and released his bladder that was killing him since he woke up.  When Dagon was done he headed over to the tiger pelts and started to fold them up and bag them and pack up his other things for the journey to the nearest town. 

He was nearly done when Cindy came back with two handfuls of fruits that she collected.  She sat down and offered some to Dagon.  “I sure hope you washed your hands,” He told her, which she only replied by giving him a wicked grin.  He started to eat a few handfuls for himself, which was nothing compared to what Cindy ate.  Before he was done she popped her other handful into her mouth and ate it all.  When Dagon was done with his share she ate the rest.

Done with breakfast, Dagon picked up his bags and told Cindy that he was ready.  They would travel as close as possible without them being spotted by anyone else.  If they saw Cindy and him together they would most likely either banish him or worse kill him.  It was around midday when they came to a road that would lead to town.  Cindy set Dagon down on the trail and waited for him to leave.

“I’ll be back either tonight-” he started only to have Cindy stop him.

“Just wait till tomorrow to travel,” Cindy said trying not to sound as worried as she was.

“Ok, I’ll make sure to be back here around the same time.  Make sure to eat some food while I’m gone.  Last time I came back you were too tired to move.”

“Stop worrying about me,” Cindy said angrily.  “That was like years ago and you know it.  I was just a kid then,” Cindy said defensively.

“You’re still just a kid,” Dagon told her.

Cindy folded her arms over her chest, “You’re just barely older than me.”

Dagon turned to leave laughing, “You may have grown in age but you haven’t matured much.”  He almost didn’t have time to dodge Cindy’s finger that tried to flick him in the back of the head.  Dagon laughed louder as he ran away as fast as he could with his sister still sitting there fuming.

“YOU BETTER RUN!”

 

Dagon was about an hour into his trip and halfway to Hagger’s town.  The trail became a road and had the woods parted to either side of the road about as wide as a couple of carts traveling side by side.  Dagon hadn’t seen anyone on his journey to Hagger’s town, named after the king that founded it.  Normally he would have seen at least one or two people but there was no one.  Dagon felt odd walking down the road, almost as if he was being watch or something.  He slowly looked around careful to see if he could spot what the weird disturbing feeling was.  Yet there was nothing to be found. 

Dagon was on edge until he saw a small group of about 4 or 5 people walking on the trial toward him with a cart being in towed behind them by a few horses.  Stepping to the right side of the road, he let them pass by on his left.  As they started to pass, the man in the lead waved at Dagon who waved back, but didn’t say anything at all.  Continuing past Dagon noticed that they were a group of merchants carrying goods to and from towns.  That was a dangerous job, especially without protection. 

By the time the cart passed by Dagon, he noticed it too late.  There was a soft crackle, like branches breaking, off to his right deep in the woods.  Dagon and the merchants both paused to listen.  Dagon didn’t have time to react as suddenly from the other side of the road, on the left side; a Giantess with dark black hair and large frame came crashing out of the woods scaring the horses and everyone.  Dagon quickly bolted down the road and veered off to hide behind some trees as the Giantess quickly attacked the merchants.  He could hear the merchants screaming for help as the Giantess grabbed one or two of them and bit into, them devouring them in chunks.  The merchants dropped whatever they had and sprinted toward the other side of the road toward the woods where Dagon was hiding, only to have another Giantess come out from there and snatch them up. They all tried to plead for mercy but the new Giantess didn’t care as she started to eat them just like the other Giantess. 

This was a typical Giantess trap.  They would set up near trails or roads and spring them when a good group of humans came by.  Dagon should have known that traveling on the road was dangerous around here but it never crossed his mind.  As the Giantess continued their meal and finished with the merchants, they went for the horses, and then went through whatever the merchants had.  Dagon was just mere feet away from the Giantess who were still going through their prizes.  He dare not look from behind the tree; all he could do was be as still and silent as possible.

“Oh look, rice,” said one of the Giantesses who ripped the back of the cart open.

“Give me some,” the other Giantess said in a deep voice.

“No, I found it first,” the other Giantess argued.

The other Giantess growled at her like an animal, “You know the rules of the hunt, all prizes are shared.”

“You didn’t share the horses,” she argued.

“Fine, eat your damn rice,” the Giantess said as she started to stomp away toward Dagon.  A large foot slammed down just inches away from him as she paused.  “How many humans did you eat?”

“Why,” said the other with a mouthful of what had to be rice. 

“There were 6 of them.  I had 3, how many did you get?”  Dagon held his breathe as he realized that this Giantess kept track of their prey.  If they find out he was missed they would track him down and he would share the same fate as those poor merchants.

“Umm,” she said still with food in her mouth.  “I can’t remember, I think I got 3.”

“Bah,” the Giantess near Dagon shouted out in irritation.  “You idiot, you didn’t keep count?”  The giant foot moved forward, deeper into the forest, “Don’t forget to clean up.”

The Giantess eating the rice grumbled something as she continued to eat what was left.  She picked up the remains of their meal, both food and cart, and carried them with her toward where the first Giantess was not noticing Dagon’s presence.  He waited until they were at least gone for a few minutes.  Letting out his breathe which he didn’t notice was still being held, he headed toward the road and went toward Hagger’s town.

 He got lucky.  This was the second time he nearly was killed by a Giantess trap set up to capture prey like him.  He needed to be more careful.  Dagon decided that it was safe to travel on the road back to town only for the fact that Giantesses rarely attack the same road twice and not to mention the merchants made it this far, which means there shouldn’t be any on the road up ahead, right?

 

Dagon made it to town in one piece.  He didn’t come across anymore people or Giantess.  The sun was just past noon meaning it was late afternoon and heading to evening, which was perfect trading time.  Dagon was still a little shaken up since the attack but knew he had to work fast or he wouldn’t be able to sell his goods.

 Heading over to the market place he found the man in charge, Peter.  Peter was the closest thing Dagon had to a friend.  They knew each other very well.  When he was in the army and had to guard the supply route between Hagger’s town to the other towns, it was Peter’s supplies that were being shipped there.  Peter watched over most if not all the trade in Hagger’s town and was the man to go to if you wanted a spot to sell something.

“Hey Pete,” Dagon greeted him.  Peter was a large man in both high and width.  He was about late 30’s early 40’s.  For someone who controlled most trade he was very well funded and was almost like a king in the town, second to the king of course.

“Dagon!  It’s good to see you again.  I see you haven’t been eaten yet,” Peter said grinning.  Peter brought him into a tight hug.  Noticing that something was up, Peter asked Dagon what was wrong.

“Just passed a merchant cart from here, was that yours?”

“You got to be more specific,” Peter told him.

“About 5 guys carrying rice.”

“Oh, no that was the Richardson’s,” Peter said with recognition.  “What happened,” Peter said dreading what was next.

“They got attacked by Giantess.  No survivors,” Dagon told him.

Peter looked grim, “Damn fools, told them to get protection.  There hadn’t been an attack in a while.  I told them but they said it would cost too much to hire the army and didn’t want to waste it on mercenaries.”

Dagon shook his head in disbelief at those poor souls that could have survived if they had protection.  It was never a guaranty to make it safely but with some protection it tends to repel most Giantess attacks.

“What brings you here,” Peter asked changing the subject.

“Trading,” Dagon said trying to stay vague as possible.  “Is there a stand open?”

“Got one left,” Peter said grinning that smug smile of his.  “Of course that depends on how much you willing to pay.”

Knowing the game all too well Dagon bartered his way to getting the stand for the day.  As he set it up he started to pull out his goods which ranged from a few animal pelts that he caught to some berries used for medicine.  He finally pulled out his prizes, the two tiger pelts and put them up for display.  Peter gasped in shock as did everyone in the vicinity that saw it. 

“HOW DID YOU…” Peter asked in disbelief.  “Damn it, I would have charged you more for the stand if I knew you had this.”

Dagon gave him a smirk.  “Well, if you don’t mind I got some money to make.” 

“You’re buying dinner tonight,” He told Dagon.

“If you’re buying the drinks,” Dagon replied.

Peter laughed and shook his hand on it, “You got yourself a deal.”  Peter walked through the now forming crowd around his stall that started to buy his goods. 

Dagon got rid of the small stuff fast as he had regular customers that knew his berries were the real deal.  He was all but down to the two tiger pelts that the poorer customers couldn’t afford.  The really rich customers wouldn’t come out for a little while longer so Dagon had time to sit back and relax.  The pelts were probably the best he ever made and the colors that were given off were eye catching.  It didn’t matter who it was, anyone who spotted the tiger skin gapped and asked how much even though they knew they couldn’t afford it.

Finally the moment Dagon was waiting for, the sun started to set and the big buyers were looking through the market for goods to buy.  Dagon grinned to himself when he saw a well-dressed man come up to the table and give Dagon a look over that told him that he thought he was less than shit.  Then he looked down at the pelts and couldn’t take his eyes off them.

“How much,” He asked in awe at the merchandise.

“How much you got,” Dagon asked in return making it sound like this man didn’t have the funds for the product.  The man gave him an even worse look to the previous one that only made Dagon enjoy his insulting tone to him.

The man started to bargain for one of the skins and Dagon finally settled on the price, which was twice what he was looking for.  Dagon was about to shake on it and give it to the man, when out of nowhere a woman with a hood covering her features spoke up.  “I’ll pay double that, for each one.”

The man who turned on the new comer gave her a furious glare and started to approach her when out of the crowd two royal guards appeared and stopped him.  The crowd quickly parted leaving only the hooded woman, the well-dressed man, and the guards that had him blocked away from the woman.

“Princess,” the well-dressed man said stuttering at her recognition from the royal guards.

The crowd instantly started to bow to her as she approached the stand with her guards.  Dagon gulped at the last thing he ever suspected to happen.  “Is that not enough for you,” The princess asked in such a lovely voice that Dagon could only blink in response.

Dagon stood there for a second and quickly realized she asked him a question, “Sorry your highness.  Yes that is more than enough for these.”

“Here than,” She said handing Dagon a large bag of coins.  “Could you please deliver them to the castle tomorrow morning?  I will have the guards informed of your arrival…” She paused waiting for Dagon to give her his name.   

Dagon waited thinking she was going to continue only to realize that she was waiting for his name, “Oh, its Dagon, your highness.”

The princess giggled at his reaction, producing the cutest sound he ever heard.  “Ok, Dagon.  I’ll let them know.”

With that she left with her guards in tow.  Dagon stood there letting what happened replay in his mind.  He never even saw her face.  Not many people were allowed to look upon royalty, let alone talk to them.  Today Dagon got the pleasure of meeting the Princess of the city. 

“Hey Dagon,” Peter called standing right in front of him. 

Dagon shook himself out of his thoughts as he looked at him, “Yeah?”

“Looks like you’re buying both food and drinks tonight,” He said grinning and pointing to the large bag of coins that he just made off the deal with the princess. 

 

 

End Notes:

Tell me what you think so far, and if there are any mistakes.

Chapter 3 by Kickyou

Dagon sat at the table enjoying his meal and the company of Peter as they laughed at a few jokes.  The food and drink never seemed to end.  Dagon couldn’t remember the last time he ate so well.  Usually he spent most of his time with his sister in the woods scavenging for scraps for the two of them.  A sad feeling of remorse went through him at the thought of his sister was in the woods by herself with no friends around her.  In fact she probably didn’t have much food considering how difficult it was for her to catch a meal by herself.  As a giantess, she had a problem of sneaking up on a meal without it noticing her large form towering over them. 

“What’s wrong,” Peter asked Dagon noticing the sudden change in his features.

“It’s my sister,” Dagon spoke carelessly.  He flinched at the mistake he just made.  No one knew he had a sister.

“You have a sister?  I thought you were an orphan,” Peter asked shocked.  “Why haven’t I heard about this?”

Dagon made a note to watch what he said.  He had a little too much to drink already.  “She’s not in town if that’s what you’re asking.  I plan to meet up with her tomorrow.”

“You should bring her by next time.  I would love to meet her,” Peter said grinning at him.

“You’ll be in for a big surprise,” Dagon said trying not to laugh at the thought of his sister showing up in town.  Oh boy that would be something…

Trying to change the subject from his sister Dagon asked Peter some question.  “Do you happen to know the princess’ name?”

Peter cocked an eyebrow at him, “That’s not a very good idea,” Peter warned.

“What?”

“Don’t even think about fooling around with her,” Peter said with a serious tone.

Dagon looked shocked as can be.  “When have I ever messed around with a woman?”

“That’s what scares me,” Peter said as he ordered another drink.  “Of all the times that I have seen you, you never asked me anything about a girl.  In fact I almost though you weren’t interested,” Peter said teasingly.

Anger rose up in Dagon as he felt insulted at Peter’s comment.  Just because he had never been with a woman didn’t mean he wasn’t attracted to them.  There were numerous reasons why he hadn’t been with a woman yet, but one reason would be his condition… well that and the fact that he wasn’t around people very often and had no people skills.

“I’m just having fun with you,” Peter said trying to lighten the mood.  “But seriously you shouldn’t even think about her as anything except as a customer who just gave you a large sum of money.  The king would have you killed in seconds,” Peter told him in a very serious tone.  “I’m just looking out for you.  You’re like family to me.”  Dagon scoffed.

“I don’t know about that.  I paid a lot this afternoon for that stand.”

“I said, ‘Like family’,” Peter said laughing.  “I’m still running a business.”  Dagon laughed.  “Where you staying by the way,” Peter asked.

“I don’t know, probably in the inn across the street-”

“Why don’t you stay with me and my wife?  We got an open room,” Peter offered.

Dagon finished his drink, “Sounds great, you about ready to go?”

“Give me a minute,” Peter said as he gulped down his drink and waved over the waitress that was serving them.  She came over to check on them.  Peter proceeded to take out some money and pay the waitress for their meal and drinks.  “I got it this time,” Peter told Dagon who started to pull out some money too. 

“Thanks,” Dagon said surprised at his generosity.

“Like I said you’re like family.”  Following Peter back to his home he was greeted by Peter’s wife.  She welcomed him into their home and showed Dagon his room.  Dagon thanked them again as he got ready to go to bed.  Dagon had mixed feelings about how friendly Peter was to him.  It was nice to be accepted like this yet it hurt him by showing him what he would never have.  Trying to not let this affect him, Dagon tried to drift off to sleep.  He had a lot to do tomorrow.

 

Princess Olivia woke up in her luxurious bed.  She didn’t move as she spent this time just relaxing on her mattress enjoying the only time she was alone.  As a princess she was never alone, she either was with her guards, handmaids, or some other noblemen.  Yet the only person she wanted to spend time with, her father, she couldn’t.  She wasn’t always like this.  After her mother’s death Olivia needed someone else to fill that void, someone she could bond with and talk to.  Yet all those people turned out to be false people who cared less about her and more about the status she had.  She hatted to be alone yet being around people who didn’t care was worse.

Sighing at the truth of how pathetic her life was.  She was just some pitiful tool to be sent off to a nobleman to help improve relationship between towns.  Olivia rolled over in her bed as she looked out through her window to see how beautiful it was outside.  If only she could go out there and enjoy it like a normal person, but she wasn’t allowed to.  She was practically locked up.  The other day when she went shopping was the first time in a long time that she was able to go outside and even then she had to beg her father to let her. 

There was a knocking on her door that broke her thoughts.

“Your majesty, are you up yet,” One of Olivia’s maids called.  Olivia closed her eyes and pretended to be asleep.  Maybe she would go away and Olivia could spend more time in her comfortable bed.  The door creaked open.  “Your highness, it’s time to wake up.”

Groaning Olivia said, “Just give me a few more minutes.”

“Sorry, but the king specifically told me to make sure your up. He wanted to talk with you before breakfast.”

Olivia rolled out of bed with a loud groan.  Of course her father would want to talk with her now when she just wanted some alone time.  Her father had perfect timing.  “Ok, I’m up,” Olivia told her maid as she got out of bed. The maid opened the door and came into the room to help prepare the princess for the day.  Olivia was cleaned up, dressed, and prepared to meet her father for breakfast.  As the maid led her down the hallway to the table where her father was, Olivia thought about what her father wanted to talk about but didn’t have the slightest idea.  Olivia came up short as she approached the dining room.  The large room had a table full of food with her father sitting at the head of the table alone.  Usually there would be someone there but it was just Olivia’s father.  This must be important if he only wanted to speak with her and not his advisors being present.

“Olivia,” Her father called out to her offering the seat next to him.  “I had a feast prepared for you.”

Walking to the offered chair, Olivia sat down and thanked her father.  “You wanted to talk with me?”

“Yes, but first let us eat.”

Olivia prepared herself a plate of food and ate in silence with her father.  It’s been too long since they were alone together or even tried to talk that she didn’t know what to say.  Unable to think of anything she continued to eat in silence hoping that maybe something would come to her or her father would speak first, neither happened.

When they were both finished a couple of servants came in and cleared the table, only then did her father speak.

“I’ll get straight to the point.  I’ve arranged a marriage for you.”

Olivia was grateful that her father waited till after their meal to talk.  She would have chocked on her food if her father dropped this on her then.  Shocked Olivia could only come up with one word, “Who?”

Smiling, the king took this as her daughter accepting the idea of marriage, “King Ursin, from Luther’s town.”

Olivia’s jaw would have dropped further if it wasn’t already gapping at her father’s words.  “King Ursin from Luther’s town,” Olivia asked her father repeating the words out loud.  Ursin was over 30 years old, where as she was just 23.  The age gap was large, but compared to the other kings that ruled their towns, Ursin was young.

Still smiling at giving the news Olivia’s father continued talking, “I have been trying to arrange this for some time.  Now I know that King Ursin is a little old, but don’t worry my dear he’s not as old as your old man here.”  He started to chuckle at his joke.

“I… I don’t know what to say,” Olivia told her father as she was still trying to wrap her mind around what her father was telling her.  Finally she quickly found her words.  “I’m sorry father, but I don’t want to get married.”

The king quickly laughed, “What are you talking about?  You’ve always dreamed of getting married.”

Sure, when she was 5…

“Father, I don’t want to get married, or at least not to Ursin.”

Scoffing at her remark, “What are you saying?  If not Ursin then which king?”

“That’s just it, maybe I don’t want to marry a king.”

Before her father could continue a maid that intruded on their talk.  “Princess, there is a man here saying that he is delivering pelts you bought the other day.”

Olivia used this distraction to get up and leave the table before her father could respond to her.  Following the maid to the door where the merchant was waiting for her.  The man had the 2 pelts in each hand.  “Thank you for delivering them,” Olivia told the man who seemed to look just as embarrassed as the other day.  Olivia couldn’t help but smile at this.

“Olivia.”  Olivia’s father was coming after her to continue their talk.

Trying to use this distraction to the fullest Olivia quickly pulled the merchant toward the stairs up to her room, “This way please.  I would like you to help set them up.”  The man followed along still seeming embarrassed as ever.

 

Dagon didn’t know what was going on.  He came to drop off the pelts but before he knew it he was being dragged somewhere with an agitated king calling out for his daughter.  Dagon couldn’t tell what was going on, but really hoped that he wasn’t in any trouble.  The princess brought him to a large room that he was guessing was her bedroom.  “Now where would be the best place to put them,” She asked.

“I..um…well…” Dagon was at a loss for words.  For starters he had never seen a room like this before; he was used to the woods or a tavern.  Also it didn’t help that he knew nothing about interior design, so for her to ask him something like this was way out of his league.  Finally the loud shouts of the king calling out for his daughter didn’t help much either.  “I think your dad wants to talk with you,” Dagon told her.

“Don’t mind him,” She told Dagon.  “Why don’t you put one over there,” She pointed near her bed.  Dagon headed over there to put one of the pelts down when the king came into the room.

“Olivia, we are not done talking.”

“I am father,” Olivia told her father.

“Olivia, I have already arranged for your marriage.  You’re leaving for Luther’s town.”

Olivia looked at her father with hatred, “How could you do this without talking to me first?  You didn’t even ask if I want to marry him.  You never talk to me and yet you act like you know what I want.  You’re just going to sending me away to get married to a man that I don’t even know at all.”

“I don’t know where this is coming from but it’s already done, you’re to leave the town tonight and be escorted to Luther’s town.”

“I wouldn’t leave tonight,” Dagon said reminding them he was in the room too.

The king looked at Dagon as if he were nothing but a pile of trash that needed to be swept up.  “Who are you?”

“Sorry your majesty,” Dagon said as he bowed to him, “I’m just here to deliver these pelts that your daughter bought.”

“Then I suggest you hurry up before I have you escorted out by my personal guards.”

Dagon held back a remark that would probably get him killed.  He decided it was best to just drop this pelt somewhere and get out before he did something that he would regret doing.  Not wasting any more time he quickly dropped the other pelt down somewhere on the floor and left the king and his daughter to fight it out.  Dagon needed to hurry anyway; his sister would be waiting for him.  He still had to spend the gold he got.

Heading to a few stores, Dagon went shopping and found some useful items.  He got a couple of long bladed daggers that he could use, found some traps that would be helpful snaring meals, and then bought some supplies.  About to head out Dagon decided before he left that he thank Peter for his hospitality.  Heading to Peter’s home he went to say goodbye but when got there he found that Peter was already gone.

“Well, can’t say I didn’t try,” Dagon said out loud.  Just as he was turning around to leave there were a few guards standing in the doorway.

“The king wants to see you,” One of the guards said.

Dagon didn’t like the sound of that, “Why?”

“Come with us,” the guard demanded.  Dagon didn’t have a choice as the guards lead him out Peter’s home and toward the kings’ place.  They lead Dagon inside and to a study that held four people waiting for him.

“What’s going on,” Dagon asked as he noticed that it was the king, the princess, some high ranked military man, and Peter.  “Peter?”

“Sorry Dagon didn’t mean for them to drag you here,” Peter apologized to him.  “Here sit down,” Peter said offering Dagon his chair.

“This is the man,” The king asked in doubt.

Dagon looked around still lost as to what is going on.  “What is happen, why am I here?”

“Let me explain,” Peter told him.  “The king asked me to set up a team of people to guide his daughter to Luther’s town.  I told him that it is a long way and very dangerous.  I told him he needed someone who would know the way.”

“No,” Dagon said already seeing where this was going.

“Wait hold on you didn’t hear all of it,” Peter told him.

“You want me to take the princess to Luther’s town.”

“Not just the princess, but here royal guards too,” said the highly ranked military man.

“Oh well that changes everything,” Dagon said sarcastically.

“Just hear them out,” Peter said.

“No you hear me out,” Dagon said getting up from his chair.  “I’m sure none of you have left this town before, am I right?”  No one spoke up, “Well I have, and I know what’s out there and how dangerous it is.”

“That’s why I told them about you,” Peter spoke up.

“Yeah, well I’m sorry, but the answer is no,” Dagon said as he headed toward the door.

“Name your price,” the king said in an angry voice.

Dagon paused.  “…” 

“If what Peter told me is true then you are the safest guide for my daughter,” The king told him.

Dagon looked to Peter, “What did you tell him?”

Peter looked a little sheepish at the question, “I might have told them about your military record.  How you saved my life and property multiple times.  How you been to Luther’s town and know the best routes to avoid any trouble.”

Dagon still didn’t say anything as he contemplated what to do. Deciding to see how serious they all were he named his price, “400,000.”

“What!” The king slammed his hands on the desk he was sitting behind.

“Half now and half when I get there,” Dagon didn’t let up.

The king glared at him for a full minute before he yielded, “Done.”

Dagon was shocked.  Never did he think the king would give him what he asked.  That was an enormous price to pay but apparently he cared a lot about his daughter’s safety.  “Ok, then we’re in agreement.  We won’t be leaving tonight, it’s too dangerous.  I’ll be back tomorrow morning to collect the half then and to leave, be ready to leave by then.”  Dagon got ready to leave but before he could the king stopped him.

“If anything happens to my daughter, I will not rest until you’re found…” The king put so malice into his words that Dagon felt frightened from the threat.  Of course it was just for a moment.

“If anything happens to her, I’m sure I’ll be dead too,” Dagon told him as he left the room with the king staring daggers into his back.

 

It took longer to get back to where Cindy was waiting for him.  She looked extremely mad as Dagon approached.

“I know I know, I had you worried,” Dagon said as she glared at him.

“What took you so long?  I thought something happened.”

“Something did happen,” Dagon said.  Cindy looked worried, “I did it.”

“Did what,” Cindy asked confused.

“I got the money!  We can finally buy everything we need to live peacefully!”

“What? How,” Cindy asked excited.  Dagon told her everything that happened and how much money they were going to make.  “So we can finally buy what we need?”

Dagon nodded, “The best part is they are heading in the same direction.  This is more than we could ever hope for.”  The excitement wasn’t lost on either of them as they could finally make their dream come true.  Luther’s town was set up near a large lake.  The lake was so huge that it was rumored to actually be an ocean.  The best part is that the lake has fish the size of whales that could feed Cindy for the rest of her life.  All they needed was a boat to catch these fish, which just so happens to run for around 400,000.  With a boat, Dagon could fish for the both of them and they would be able not worry about hunting for enough food for Cindy and him.  They could both live off the lake and never be bothered by anything again.

“This is great,” Cindy said jumping up and down causing the earth to shake and send Dagon straight to the ground.  Still she jumped up and down like a little girl.

“Whoa there,” Dagon said laughing.  “We still have a way to go.  It’s about a week’s journey ahead of us.  Then we can celebrate.”

“Your right,” Cindy said calming down.  “It’s almost too good to be true,” Cindy said as she picked up Dagon.  They headed into the woods to look for some food.  Soon they wouldn’t need to hunt for small amounts of food anymore.

 

Chapter 4 by Kickyou

Cindy carried Dagon toward Hagger's town to meet up with the Princess on their journey. Cindy recalled what she and Dagon spoke about last night. The trip to Hagger's town would be a long one. It would take about a week to get there, and there were a lot of Giantess roaming around that area, and that was during a normal time of the year. Cindy couldn't help but worry for her brother. Ever since her mother passed away she only had Dagon. If something happened to him… well she didn't know what she would do.

“Just be careful Dagon,” Cindy reminded him as they got closer to the town where they would be meeting the princess to escort.

Dagon laughed, “You worry too much, everything will be fine. I made this trip many times before I met you.”

Cindy gave him a stern look at his childish disregard to his safety. “I'm serious, if something were to happen to you...”

Dagon quickly changed his demeanor and suddenly realized how much she worried about him. “Your right I should take this more serious.”

Cindy laughed and poked Dagon in the chest knocking him over in her hand, “How else am I expected to eat tiger, without you? I need someone to attract them to me or I wouldn't be able to catch them. So don't be going and getting into trouble, it's hard to just live on fruits and plants.”

Dagon sat up shaking his head, “Between the two of us you could cut back on the meat, your starting to get fat...” Dagon mumbled.

“I heard that,” Cindy growled at him. “I might just have to eat you myself one of these days.”

Dagon laughed, “You can try, but I'm sure I would give you the worst stomach ache ever.”

Cindy nodded, “Your right, your smell alone is making me sick to my stomach,” Cindy's face twisted into a disgusted look.

“What,” Dagon said hurt. “Do you mean that? Do I really smell?”

Cindy laughed but didn't answer his question leaving him begging her to tell him that she was lying.

 

Olivia stood outside the gates to the city with her personal guard. Her father wasn't going to see her off. Olivia couldn't be more upset. She was being transported like some goods to another town to get married to someone she never even knew. Olivia had no say in it and her father didn't seem to care much about her own opinion. Yet things could be worse, she could be leaving all her friends behind…

She would have laughed at this if it didn't hurt so much at the fact that she wouldn't really be missing much from this town except her father, and even then. Olivia would have ranted more in her head if it weren't for the man who was suppose to guide them safely to Luther's town just showed up. He didn't seem like much, in fact it was hard to believe that he took down those tigers. He must have stole them from someone. Olivia continued to project her hatred at Dagon. As Dagon came up to them he frowned at the massive group of people at the front of the gate.

“What's going on? There's no way all of you are coming,” Dagon told the crowd of people. Dagon looked on the faces of over the 12 guards and the princess.

“We are the princess' royal guards,” The man from the other day said.

Dagon looked furious, “When you said royal guards I thought you meant like 2 or 3 at most not,” Dagon waved to the rest, “Her personal army.” Dagon lifted his right hand up to his forehead and started to rub it like he had a headache forming. “Look,” Dagon said as he tried to remember the guards name.

“Kevin,” He said not amused with Dagon's outburst.

“Kevin,” Dagon repeated. “It's one thing to travel in small numbers safely from town to town, but with this many people… we're just asking to get noticed.”

“We won't let any harm befall the princess,” Kevin replied as the rest of the guards stood at attention and agreed with their captain.

Dagon shook his head as he backed away rubbing his temple. “This is a bad idea,” he mumbled to himself. He started to pace around. Olivia watched confused at how he was acting and was wondering if he would back out of their agreement. Olivia felt hope rise as she realized that she wont be able to leave and she would have to stay. “Alright hurry up and grab your gear,” Dagon finally said dashing Olivia's hope away.

“Men get in formation,” Kevin said as the rest of the guards fell into a shape around the princess. They formed a circle around her preventing Olivia from seeing much outside the wall of armor that stood tall. “Move out,” Kevin shouted as they marched.

Olivia heard Dagon aggravated voice speak up, “For goodness sake try and not make so much noise. I want to be able to spend my money.”

Olivia rolled her eyes at his words. Of course he only saw her as a great sum of money and not a human being. All her life no one saw her as a person, why should he? Olivia walked forward as the circle of troops walked her toward Luther's town.

 

Dagon groaned as he lead his party into the woods on the path to Luther's town. His footsteps were silent and precise, yet it meant nothing if there was a loud clanking and stomping sound coming from behind him giving away his position to everything within a mile radius. He was lucky that they weren't ambushed by Giantesses the first 10 minutes of their journey. Dagon looked behind him and groaned again at what he saw. The soldiers were all looking ahead on the path to make sure nothing was in front of them, and not behind or out to the sides of the forest where normally travels were attacked from. They were going to get him killed.

“Ok, we need to stop,” Dagon told everyone.

“Is everything ok,” Olivia called out from behind the ring of soldiers at the sudden stop.

“Everything's fine princess,” Dagon called out. “It's just a break.” As the troops broke up to take a rest and guard the princess, Dagon walked over to Kevin to talk with him, “We need to talk.” Kevin didn't seem pleased but listened to him anyway. “You need to have your people looking out. I can't watch everything. When I worked for the army in transport we had men posted as lookouts. I need someone watching the left and right sides of the roads and another watching our backs.”

Not seeming very pleased being told what to do Kevin nodded, “I understand.”

“Oh and if you can try and not make as much noise marching, that would divine,” Dagon added.

Kevin glared at Dagon, “I'll see what I can do.”

“Great,” Dagon said “Now if you excuse me I’m going to scout out the area, I’ll be back in 10 minutes.”

 

Cindy heard a twig snap off to her right causing her to spin around and spot who it was. It was her brother Dagon. “Jeez bro, didn't anyone tell you not to sneak up on a Giantess?”

“Sorry, was checking up on you. You're not having any trouble following us are you,” Dagon asked.

Cindy let out an annoyed sigh, “It's too easy. With all the noise your making.”

Dagon looked upset, “It's not me. I know what to do, it's those stupid guards. Their going to get us into danger.”

“Just promise me that at the first sign of danger you leave,” Cindy told him.

Dagon laughed, “Don't worry I'm no idiot. Trust me I'll be gone way before any Giantess appear. There's no way I'm getting caught by them.”

Cindy snorted, “You better not. Don't expect me to come rescue you if you get caught.”

“That hurts,” Dagon joked. “You wouldn't help you own brother?”

Cindy gave him a sinister look, “Oh I might help...” she leaned forward so her face was obscurbing Dagon's vision. “I would help them devour you,” Cindy said as she opened her mouth as wide as possible and moved forward to capture Dagon in her mouth.

Dagon started to protest, “NO NO STOP,” he shouted as he fell back on his back trying to avoid his giant sister's maw. Cindy burst into laughter and rolled over on her back.

“Oh God that never stops being funny,” She said between her giggles. “Oh man...” she continued to snicker at Dagon.

“Oh ha ha,” Dagon said peeved. “You know that isn't getting any funnier.” Still Cindy continued to laugh at him. “Whatever,” Dagon said as he walked away, “Just don't get spotted by the guards.”

“Oh come on,” Cindy said trying not to laugh, “Let me get a nibble or just one lick,” She burst into another fit of giggles.

 

Olivia stood up when she saw Dagon come back out of the forest and on the dirt patch that he called a road. He was gone for a while but her guards didn't seem to think any of it. “Where did you go,” Olivia said unaware of the sound in her voice.

Dagon paused as the princess demanded to know where he went. It was like she thought he was one of her servants to be kept track of. Turning to her he arched an eyebrow at how she spoke to him, “I'm sorry princess, but someone needs to make sure that you stay alive. I figured that your father didn't want to waste 400,000 on his precious gift to king Ursa. Now if you excuse me, I need to transport you to Luther's town.”

Olivia's face grew red with rage at the insults that he caused her. But before she could do anything, her guards formed in around her blocking him from her view. She never felt more humiliated in her life. She heard that bastard speaking to Kevin, “Make sure your men keep watch like I said. Let's move I want to get a lot further than this before nightfall.” With that they started their march further into the woods.

 

Melody, reached down toward the man running toward a group of other little men. They all wore some kind of shiny clothing that they called armor and were forming a circle around the supplies that they were guarding. Melody and a small group of Giantess caught them on the road to one of the cities near by and attacked them. Melody picked up the man with ease and held onto him as he shouted for his release. The other men backed away scared of what was to come next. Melody didn't even hesitate as she opened her mouth and held the screaming man over her mouth. She dropped him in her mouth and started to slather him in her saliva. Most Giantess enjoyed munching on the little people but Melody found that swallowing them whole felt more filling and seemed to keep her full longer. With much practice Melody swallowed her prey with great ease, enjoying the tingling sensation trailing down her throat to her empty gut. It felt wonderful feeling that large bulged make it's way down her esophagus and stretching it out just slightly enough to make her moan. When she finally felt the little man deposit into her flesh sack of no escape, she focused on the other men. There was a decent amount of them, between the other 3 Giantess there was plenty for them all to enjoy their fill. Closing the distance between the Giantess and the little frightened men, Melody made sure that they cut off any escape paths that they might run to.

One of the little men shouted to his fellow men that Melody didn't make out. Suddenly the men stop looking so frighten and pulled out weapons. Before Melody could see what the weapons were, there was loud banging noises rapidly going off. Terrified by the noise Melody quickly raised up her hands in a defensive shield. There were sharp stinging pains that ran up and down her arms. When the noise stopped she removed her arms to notice that there was trickling streams of red blood dripping down her arms along with stinging pains from the wounds. Shocked at this, she looked down at the closes soldier and spotted the weapon used. He had a riffle. This was the first time Melody ever saw a gun. She heard about them but never thought that she would see one, let alone 20 of them. She looked at the her fellow Giantess and noticed some weren't as lucky as she was. One of them had blood from a couple wounds on her cheek and forehead. Another one was possible the luckiest of them all and manage to only get a few marks on her arm. Melody looked to the last one in the group and gasped. Brenda didn't move fast enough and took the shots straight to the face. Either the men were lucky or Brenda was very unlucky, but a cluster of shoots made a hole through her head, killing her. Brenda just stood there looking as shocked as all of them, men and Giantess. Brenda started to fall backwards and landed with a loud thud causing all the men to bounce up in the air. Melody looked at her fallen comrade and back to the other survivors who didn't know what to do. Melody saw one of the men smile at the accomplishment.

“You bastards,” Melody yelled as she charged forward to get revenge. The other Giantess followed her as they all rushed the one's responsible for the death of their fellow sister. The men were petrified as they quickly tried to reload their guns before they were killed. They were way too slow. Melody took her foot and kicked a group of them sending 4 of them flying in a spray of blood. Not stopping she quickly used her other foot to crush another one and then went to town as her fellow Giantess attacked with as much anger as she did. There was screaming and wailing as body parts went flying as they all tore into the murders. Somewhere in the haze of Melody's rage one of the Giantess told them to all to stop. Melody heard this and paused as she was squeezing the life out of one of the soldiers, feeling his body liquify into a goo and oozing out of her fingers. Melody realized there were only 6 left huddled in a small circle surrounded by Melody and the other two Giantess.

“I'm quite famished from all this fun I'm having,” said the Giantess whose face had the bullet wounds still bleeding. Now her feet where covered in blood to match the blood on her face.

“Me too,” said the other Giantess who gave the frightened men a hungering look. She slowly licked her lips as she closed in on them.

“Well then lets dig in,” Melody replied as she reached forward and grabbed one of the men cowering. He screamed and begged for mercy but Melody didn't care. She quickly threw him into her mouth and started to wet him for his journey to her gut. As the other giantess reached for their meals too Melody said with a mouth full, “Don't chew, let them digest.” Melody gulped down her prey showing the others what to do. They laughed evilly as they followed Melody's example. Melody took pleasure with the muffled cries coming from her meal as it joined her first mouthful. Her stomach was making a small bulged from the two whole men in her gut. She wasn't sure if the squirming she was feeling was from the man she just ate or if the other one was still alive and squirming too. She didn't care, if felt good. Purring with pleasure she reached for another man. This one tried fighting her but she didn't even feel his fist pounding on her fingers. Wanting to tease him she brought him up to her stomach and rubbed him up against it. “You feel that? Do you hear them begging for their lives? That's going to be you.” Melody pressed him up against her gut a little hard delighting in feeling him struggle for air. She then pulled him away and brought him toward her mouth. Opening her jaw she tilted her head back and started to lower him.

“OH GOD NO,” He shouted as he kicked his feet as they passed her teeth. Melody held back her laughter for joy as she felt his feet hit her tongue. She quickly opened her throat wide open as she kept lowering him until his legs went into her throat. Melody let go of him as he screamed and quickly descended into the dark slimy hole to meet his friends. Melody gagged as she felt him get caught in her throat. Gulping, Melody brought her hands up to her throat and help push down the bothersome meal until she felt him plop down in her awaiting gut.

“Ooooh that's good,” She purred again as she felt the flailing of her meal. She patted her gut feeling the jumble of body parts compress to her smacks on her belly. “Enjoy your hell,” Melody teased as she looked to the others who were just finishing their last prey too. Melody felt bloated from the meal. When they were all finished, they all had pleased looks on their face. With full guts and revenge taken, the Giantess headed off on their own. Melody headed back to where she lived feeling the men start to slow down their struggles. Upset at their lack of movement she tried something new, she gulped down some air. Melody felt her stomach expand even more as it gurgled and growled from the ingestion of oxygen. She felt the urge to burp but refrained from doing so. Suddenly her stomach felt the joyous tingling sensation of her little men trying to escape. Chuckling at this new trick that she just learned, she patted her gut again. “Squirm for me,” Melody mumbled in pleasure as she sat down under one of the large trees and reached her hand down past her waist. Melody closed her eyes at the wonderful feeling that ran through her body from stomach and from her love cave. Maybe she should have kept one or two alive, Melody thought in her bless. She was feeling so horny right now, but that was understandable, it was in fact matting season after all.

 

Chapter 5 by Kickyou

It was getting late and Cindy was waiting with a starving gut for Dagon to appear. She ate some berries a little while ago but it didn't fill her as much as she hopped. They never did. Cindy let out a tired sigh as she lay down in a small clearing. Dagon wasn't going to travel at night so Cindy decided she better get ready to sleep. Just as Cindy decided to close her eyes and get some rest, she heard Dagon call out for her. Groaning at the perfect timing, Cindy opened her eyes to see Dagon walking toward her.

 

“Just checking up on you, did you get something to eat,” Dagon asked her.

 

“Yeah I found a couple of deer,” Cindy said patting her stomach. Of course this was a lie. If she told Dagon she didn't he would go in search for something for her and she didn't want him to trouble himself with hunting for her at night.  

 

“Lucky, all we have is some bread and cheese.” Dagon sounded very disappointed about missing out on the food that didn't exist. Changing the topic Cindy asked her brother how far away they were. “We still a good 6 or so days to go.”

 

Cindy let out a tired sigh, “I forget how slow you all walk with your tiny little legs. I could have carried all of you there in like an hour.”

 

Dagon scoffed. “It would take you at least 5 days.”

 

“Whatever,” Cindy said rolling her eyes at him. “It's still faster.”

 

“I should head back before the sun goes down. Sleep well little sis,” Dagon said as he walked away.

 

“Sleep tight, little bro,” Cindy called out to him making him groan at her nickname for him. Cindy couldn't help giggle at his displeasure of his nickname. As soon as Dagon left Cindy's stomach let out a loud growl. Cindy winced in pain as her belly demanded food that she didn't have. “I promise I’ll get you something in the morning,” Cindy told her gut which seemed to calm it down. Closing her eyes Cindy drifted off to sleep dreaming of an endless supply of giant fish.

 

 

 

Dagon made it back to camp where the captain of the guard, Kevin, was sitting watch. The other guards were sleeping or trying to sleep. Dagon went over to his part of the camp near the fire and pulled out a piece of wood and a long dagger the size of his forearm. He started to chip away at the wood to make a shape. Very few knew about his hobby of whittling wooden flutes, but no one knew that he played them when he was alone and finished. Chipping away at the block of wood he started to round the block into a more smooth object. As he shaved off some wood he became more and more engrossed in what he was doing and less with his surroundings, picturing how he wanted the flute to look like and how much detail he wanted to put into it.

 

Dagon was so busy whittling that he was startled when he heard the princess speak. “What are you doing,” She sounded very interested. Dagon paused as he looked over to where the princess was sleeping. She was just slightly off to his side in a sleeping bag already wrapped up to go to sleep. She was watching him intently as if she were witnessing something magical.

 

“It's something I do to pass the time,” Dagon said as he chipped at it some more. There was a low growl somewhere off in the distance. This caused the princess to jump in fright at the monstrous noise. Dagon didn't even flinch as he kept carving. Olivia started to look around in fear. She never was scared of the dark but out here… it was a different story. It felt like something was watching her and waiting for her to go to sleep. Just as her panic was reaching it's peak Dagon spoke to her without taking his eyes off the piece of wood, “Don't worry princess, that wolf was miles away. Besides it wouldn't dare come this close to a camp.”

 

Olivia was stunned at the calmness in his voice. He wasn't even remotely scared at all. “You really do live out here don't you,” Olivia asked amazed that anyone could do such a thing. Dagon just nodded. “Do you ever get scared?”

 

Dagon paused in mid swipe. Dagon didn't fear death. Yes, he didn't want to die, but he was ready for death. In fact he didn't fear much when it came to his life. Yet he couldn't help but think of his sister being left by herself. Sure she could look out for herself, but Dagon couldn't let her be all alone. He's been there and he would never do that to her. It would kill her. “Yeah, I worry about my little sister.”

 

Olivia looked surprised at this news. “You have a sister? Is she back in Hagger's town?” Dagon didn't say anything and went back to his whittling. “Sorry,” Olivia said causing Dagon to pause looking confused at her remark. She continued, “I normally don't talk to many people and sometimes say things that I shouldn't. I didn't mean to get so nosy with you.” Olivia wanted to keep talking but it seemed that she crossed a line with hm.

 

“I know what you mean, I have a hard time talking with others. I've been out here so long I forget how to act with others. I'm not sure if that's a bad thing though,” Dagon said. Not knowing why but Dagon decided to open up a little with her, “She's going to meet me at Luther's town.”

 

Olivia frowned, “She's not traveling alone is she? Isn't that dangerous?”

 

Dagon laughed, “Trust me, she can handle herself better than I can.” Going back to whittling Dagon said, “You should get some sleep, we have a long way to go. Don't worry about what's out there, the fire will keep them away,” Dagon lied. There was no sense in having her stay up all night frightened and too tired to travel.

 

Those words seemed to calm her a degree as the Princess nodded and wished him a good night. She quickly went off to sleep leaving Kevin, Dagon, and the camp fire crackling between them.

 

 

 

Dagon didn't get much sleep last night, he stayed up for a long time till he knew it was safe to sleep. Kevin swapped out with another guard halfway through the night. Dagon didn't talk with either of them, he just kept to himself and completed his flute. He didn't have a chance to check on Cindy to see if she was awake before they left camp, but Dagon figured she could find them on her own. Dagon had bigger things to worry about, well metaphorically speaking. He lead their group down the road toward Luther's town for a while until it was roughly noon. There was a cross road that would be coming up soon and Dagon wanted to get passed it before they stopped for a break. As they approached it Dagon slowed down.

 

“Are we taking a break,” Olivia asked through her guards to Dagon.

 

“Yeah, let's take a break,” Dagon told them all sounding a little distracted. As soon as Olivia's guards dispersed she was able to see why. There was a cross road up ahead that split the road into, but that wasn't what was shocking. The road on the left side had several large tree fallen down on the side blocking the road.

 

“Are we lost,” Olivia asked as Dagon's face was still in deep thought.

 

Dagon slowly shook his head no. “Then what's the problem,” asked Kevin slightly annoyed at Dagon's hesitation of where to go.

 

Dagon didn't say anything for a moment longer and then pointed toward the road on the right side. “That's the road to Luther's town, it's a straight shot to it.”

 

“So then we take that road,” Kevin told them starting to head toward it.

 

“But these trees,” Dagon said causing Kevin to pause.

 

“What about them,” He asked.

 

“Well normally trees fall down from heavy weather and block some roads.”

 

 “And?” Kevin asked irritated.

 

Dagon just gave him a droll stare. “When was the last heavy storm? 2 months ago? These trees would have been long gone by then. Which means they were put here recently making people take that road,” Daogn said pointing to the road Kevin was walking toward.

 

“You think it's a trap,” Kevin said now catching on to what Dagon was saying.

 

“Exactly.”

 

 “So we just walk around the trees. How long will it take to get to Luther's town,” Kevin said.

 

“About an extra day behind schedule.” Dagon told him.

 

“That's not bad,” Kevin replied happily.

 

“Yeah...” Dagon said drawling out the word.

 

“What,” Olivia asked as everyone started to move toward the tree, yet Dagon didn't move.

 

“Well there is an issue. You see if we take that road we risk heading into Giantess territory.” They all paused and turned around and look at Dagon. “Exactly, now you see my dilemma.”

 

“So we just take the trap and fight off whoever set it,” Kevin said determined to protect the princess.

 

Dagon gave him another droll stare. “Who do you think set the trap? Who can move tree that size,” Dagon said directing their attention back to the giant trees blocking the road.

 

“You don't mean,” one of the guards stated in disbelief.

 

“Yeah, there are Giantess waiting down the other road,” Dagon finished for him.

 

“So what do we do,” Olivia asked.

 

Dagon thought about it for a moment, either way there would be danger. If they head down the road toward the trap they would surely get caught. The group wasn't conspicuous enough to get past them. Yet going by Giantess territory was just as bad. What that left was heading down the middle of the road and cut back onto the road after traveling a while in the woods. Of course that isn't as safe, there were numerous things out there in the forest and not to mention he didn't know the this land by heart like some other places. Deciding to share this information, Dagon told the group what his thoughts were.

 

After hearing his thoughts a guard spoke up, “There might not be that many Giantess down that road.” He pointed toward the trap.  

 

“Or there could be a dozen,” Dagon told him. “It all comes down to which is less dangerous. Our best chance of survival would be to walk off the road.” No one argue but they all didn't seem pleased at all. With the route decided, Dagon lead the group toward the forest and off the road. They marched into the woods and the unknown.

 

 

 

Cindy watched as her brother walked off the trail and into the forest. What was he thinking? It was too dangerous for him to be in the woods, especially this close to her fellow Giantess. She waited a good 5 minutes to come out and follow toward her brother's path. Before she entered the forest she looked down both roads to see if she could spot anything out of the ordinary, but it all seemed the same except for the tree blocking the road. Shaking her head Cindy went into the woods after her brother. Hopefully he knew what he was doing. 

 

Olivia noticed the sky was getting dark as they still hadn't changed course from the straight path forward into the woods. It was a strange experience, walking off the road. She saw animals she never even heard of before or read about. She wondered how dangerous they could be. She tried picking up a brightly colored frog that she never seen only to have Dagon stop her. He told her that one touch would paralyze her. Olivia found that hard to believe but didn't want to take the chance, so she left it alone. Just when the sun was fading fast, Dagon told them they were going to camp here.

 

“I thought we were going to head toward the road,” Kevin said sounding agitated.  

 

“I haven't seen any Giantess tracks yet,” Dagon said as he started to collect some wood for a fire.

 

“So,” Kevin said just as angry as before.

 

Letting out a tired sigh, “Look, do you want to lead everyone back to the road?” Dagon asked. Kevin didn't reply as he grumbled something and walked off to gather wood.

 

“He's just worried about us,” Olivia told Dagon.

 

“Sounds more like he hates my guts.”

 

“He's like that to everyone he meets,” Olivia said smiling.

 

“And I thought it was just me,” Dagon said as he started to make a fire. It wasn't a large fire but big enough to keep warm and to keep most things away at night. Dagon didn't want to attract anything too big to their camp. With the fire burning they prepared camp and made food. It wasn't long till they all started to go to sleep except for a guard and Dagon. Taking this opportunity he got up and started to leave camp.

 

“Where are you going?” The guard asked.

 

“Scouting, I'll be back in a little while.” The guard didn't seem to like that answer but didn't do anything to stop him. Dagon left the campsite to go look for his sister.

 

 

 

Cindy was woken up by a small set of hands pushing into her face. “Wha...” She mumbled as she opened her eyes to see her brother 'poking' her with his hands. “Gah, I was having a good dream,” she complained to him.

 

“Sorry, just checking up on you. I wasn't sure you were able to follow us.”

 

Sitting up Cindy replied, “I saw you all head into the woods.”

 

“Did you eat,” Dagon asked.

 

Cindy rolled her eyes at his concern. Of course she didn't eat much. She found a small animal and some more berries to eat. “Yeah I did.”

 

“Good-” Suddenly Cindy's gut whinnied in protest at the lack of food. Cindy clutched at it trying to shut it up. When it stopped Cindy didn't say a word as she sat there ashamed at the noise. “I'm just trying to look out for you. If you don't eat then you'll be too tired to move,” Dagon said upset.

 

“I didn't lie,” Cindy said just as upset. “I did eat some food. Just not that much,” Cindy mumbled.

 

“Then lets get you something more filling,” Dagon told her.

 

“Fine,” Cindy tried sounding annoyed but really she was glad her brother was helping. He always did find the best food. As they searched for some food in the dark Dagon collect some large boars that were sleeping and a couple of other filling animals that were hiding in dens that Cindy couldn't get to. When they had enough food Dagon proceeded to cook the food for her and eat with her. When they were done with the food Cindy nudged him with her finger nearly knocking him over, “Thanks.”

 

Rubbing his side where she pushed him, “Don't mention it.”

 

“You need to be careful. We're pretty close to them,” Cindy referred to other Giantess. “I saw two walking by. They didn't say anything to me but I think they were setting a trap further down the road.”

 

Dagon thought about it for a moment. “So we should stay in the woods for a little longer?”

 

“Just to be safe,” Cindy told him. Dagon nodded in agreement.

 

“It's going to be a long journey,” Dagon told her. “Well, I better head back and get some sleep.”

 

“Be safe,” Cindy told him.

 

“You too,” Dagon replied as he headed back to the others. Cindy couldn't help but feel useless to her brother who always looked out for her. There had to be something she could do for him… Cindy got an idea. She could help but throwing the other Giantesses off their trail! Excited at this new discovery she waited till she was sure that Dagon was gone to get up and head toward where she last saw the Giantesses.

 



Dagon entered camp and noticed the guard on duty had a worried look until he saw him and then his face turned that to relief. “I didn't think you were going to come back,” he told him. “What took so long?”

 

“Wanted to make sure where the Giantess were.”

 

 “Did you find them?”

 

“I saw two, but they were asleep. Were fine for the night so don't work yourself up too much.” This seemed to relax the guard slightly as he agreed with Dagon. Dagon headed toward his sleeping bag and noticed the princess was still up. “You should be sleeping.”

 

“I was, but then I heard you coming back to camp.” Dagon apologized to her for disrupting her sleep. “Don't be, I’m just glad your ok. How do you travel in the dark? In fact how do you find your way around here?”

 

Dagon slipped into his sleeping bag and thought of just not answering and going to sleep. Yet he couldn’t help but feel like she was looking at him. Turning over to see, she was in fact staring at him waiting for his response. “I have a good sense of direction.”

 

“A good sense of direction?”

 

“Yeah, it's something I learned in the army.”

 

“You were in the army? What was it like,” Olivia asked.

 

“… you should get some sleep,” Dagon said deflecting her question. The things that happened in the army were things he didn't feel like dwelling on right now. Not when he needed to rest. With that Dagon turned over and tried to get some sleep…

 

 

 

Melody woke up to the sound of some branches creaking. She and two other Giantesses were sleeping waiting for tomorrow to capture anyone who came down the road. What she didn't expect was to see another Giantess walking past them. “Who are you, what are you doing here,” Melody asked.

 

The new Giantess acted surprise, “Oh sorry, the name is Cindy. I was trying to catch some little people.”

 

“We were here first,” Melody said trying to sound kind but stern to show her dominance.

 

“But I’ve been following them for a while. I need to get them before they go too far that way,” Cindy said pointing toward Hagger's town. “If you like you can join me on my hunt?”

 

Melody thought about it when one of her fellow Giantess said, “I'm kind of hungry. Let's follow her.”

 

“No that's alright, we will just be here waiting for the next party.”

 

“Oh, well ok,” Cindy told them. “Good luck,” She told them as she walked off. Cindy waited until she was out of site. “Prefect,” She said to herself. Now they will either head that direction or stay where they were and Dagon will be safe. “Dagon you owe me big time,” she said again to her self. She proceeded to head down toward Hagger's town a little further before cutting back and heading back toward Dagon.

 

 

 

“Melody why didn't we help her,” Ginger, one of the other Giantess in her party asked. She had dark red hair.

 

“Because, I think she was just throwing us off.”

 

“What,” Cathy, the other Giantess who was with Melody the other day when they attack the transport. “Why would you say that?”

 

“Because I don't remember seeing or smelling anyone come by. Not to mention it's what I would do. Send others away in a different direction and go after the real prize later.” Melody looked in the opposite direction. “I'm positive there is a group of little people heading that direction. Let's head further down the road,” Melody told her group as they got up and headed in the opposite direction of where Cindy went. Melody could already feel the tingling sensation in her gut from the little people she was about to devour.

 

Chapter 6 by Kickyou
Author's Notes:

Sorry it's been so long.


Melody woke up and started to stretch as her arms brushed up against some of the branches of the trees above her. Standing up she quickly woke up her group, Cathy groggily complained at how early it was. It took her a while to get up but she finally stopped complaining. Ginger on the other hand got up without a complaint at all. “Let's head out,” Melody told them as she led them down the road away from where Cindy went last night. Cathy patted her rounded out gut watching it ripple slightly as she mumbled something about her stomach. Melody just rolled her eyes at her complaining.

“Can we at least eat something,” Cathy asked in a whiny voice.

Melody fought the temptation of snapping at her. All the bitching she does would make anyone want to tear into her, but Melody knew better. When it came down to it, she was very reliable. In fact, she was more concerned that Ginger, the new one, and how she might ruin their hunt more than Cathy. “If it stops your moaning,” Melody told Cathy who seemed a little hurt but went off to find some food. Melody thought of following her to get some food too, but always seemed to find her prey better on an empty stomach. In fact, she enjoyed the feeling of having an empty gut being filled with the squirming movements of her prey. Just thinking about it made her gut cry out for food like Cathy did. It didn't take long till Cathy came back rubbing her gut. “Better?”

“My stomach still feels weird but yeah,” Cathy told her as they started heading out again. Melody could hear Ginger talking to Cathy as they traveled further and further down the road. The sun was almost all the way up in the sky, signaling noon, and they still hadn't found anything. Melody was starting to get upset as she realized maybe she misjudged that Cindy girl.

“How much further did you want to go,” Ginger asked.

“As far as it takes,” Melody told her.

Ginger stopped in her tracks causing the others to too. “We had a fine spot for a trap and now you have us chasing after some hunch you have.”

Melody wanted to argue with Ginger but she was right. She did lead them away from a perfectly good hiding spot for food. She wanted to make them walk until they found something. Realizing how petty she was being right now she swallowed her pride and nodded in agreement, “Your right. Let's head back.” Melody turned around and lead her group back toward their camp they were at last night. As they were heading back Melody couldn’t take it any longer as her gut made her stop in her tracks. Holding her stomach, she turned to her group, “Let's get some fruit and then head back to camp. I'm sorry I lead us out here for nothing.”

“It's fine,” Cathy said.

“Let's just get something to eat before you collapse,” Ginger said as they went to look for some food. They headed deeper into the woods and found some berries and a few animals that were dumb enough to cross their path. With her stomach now sated, they headed back to where they were this morning. Melody lead the way through the forest which seemed to thicken a little bit. They were traveling down a new path back and had to slow down a little due to the trees that were starting to grow closer together. Melody stepped around a tree and paused. In front of her stood 14 little people in a small group who all froze and looked up at her. Melody looked down at them and recognized that 12 of them had military armor on them and must be hired protection. The one that caught her eye the most was not the sole female of the group, it was the one that was leading them. He stood out from the rest of the group. The male held some kind of alluring force that just made Melody want to snatch him up right then and there. They all stared at each other for the next second or two until Ginger and Cathy walked past Melody and came into view of the frozen people.

Melody couldn't tell who moved first but all of a sudden it was chaos. Melody quickly went for the one she desired above all else but he was quick. He was gone in an instant with the female as they ran back where they came from between the narrow trees. The rest of the group split into different directions in a panic forcing Cathy and Ginger to split up after them.

“Cathy go that way, Ginger, that way,” Melody said pointing Cathy to her left and Ginger to her right as they chased after the ones who ran off in those directions. This left Melody with heading toward where the female and her desired prize. Stepping around the tree Melody caught a glimpse of them running and followed after them. She could already feel the female pounding away in her stomach, screaming and cry, while the male squirming in another spot that was throbbing with anticipation. This just made her day…



Dagon was leading the group through the forest where the trees were thickest, which meant harder time for Giantess to go through. It was a slower pace but safer. He just wanted to go a little further into the woods before heading back toward the road. They would have passed a great distance away from the fallen tree and any possible trap set up for them. Dagon hopped over one of many tall tree roots with ease. As he was continuing his way forward he heard the princess struggling. Turning around Dagon was shocked at how far behind they all were. Cursing to himself, he completely forgot how unprepared the others were with dealing with the outside world. Dagon sighed and headed back to help the princess over a large root. Climbing on top of the root he helped lift her up and then back down.

“Thank you,” Olivia told him as he nodded and helped the others over the difficult terrain. As they continued their journey Olivia looked up at distant canopy. It was nearly impossible to see the top and there was barely any light shining into the forest. She was in awe at the size of the trees. Looking back down, Olivia saw a large sea of plant roots entangling all around them. Some were as large as her arm others as big as she was. It was like a large hedge maze leading off in the distance. It wasn’t long before she started to grow tired from the constant climbing over the large wooden obstructions. She needed to catch her breath.

Olivia was going to say something when Kevin spoke up, “We need to rest.”

Dagon was going to argue with the guard but noticed that the princess and the rest of her guard were a little tired. Nodding in agreement Dagon leaned up against one of the many roots around waited for the party to recharge. Deciding to give them a 10-minute rest he looked up at the sky, or what was of the sky with all the trees in the way. He could barely make out the sun in the center of the sky, it was around noon. They would travel for another hour or two before heading toward the road.


Dagon was going to grab some water from one of the guards when he stopped. Everyone looked at him confused as Dagon turned his head off to the right of them. “What’s wrong,” Olivia asked. Dagon held up his hand for silences as he continued to listen.

“I heard something,” He whispered. Dagon kept listen for what seemed like a minutes until Kevin broke the silence.

“We don’t hear anything,” Kevin said annoyed at Dagon’s actions.

Dagon was about to say something when he heard it again. It sounded like branches being snapped. This time everyone heard it and looked in the direction of where it came from. Out from behind a tree walked a Giantess. She looked just as surprised as they were only her surprise quickly turned into delight whereas Dagon’s turned into dread. Neither party moved as the Giantess looked at each one of them and they in turn looked at her. As the tension grew Dagon glanced around to see if there were any more Giantess around and the best possible escape route. Dagon didn’t see any other Giantess but he knew better than to believe that, he couldn’t take the chance that she was alone. As Dagon looked at the Giantess he noticed that she had a weird look in her eyes, she was looking right at him. Dagon gulped, this couldn’t be good for him. Just as Dagon was deciding when to run for it, suddenly two other Giantess step out from around the first one. There was a split-second before all hell broke loose. One of the guards made a mad dash which caused everyone else to run. Dagon quickly grabbed the princess’ hand and ran away weaving in and out of tree roots hoping to lose the Giantess in the trees. Dagon could hear one of the Giantess calling the shots and split up after the others while she chased Dagon and the Princess down.

Dagon quickly pulled the princess over a large root and between a narrow space between two trees just as a large hand reached out and narrowly missed them. Dagon didn’t look back but heard the Giantess let out an aggravating growl as she couldn’t fit between the large trees and needed to go around the enormous trees. Luck was on Dagon’s side as they continued to flee deeper into the forest where the gaps between the trees became smaller and smaller limiting the Giantess’ mobility. The princess was trying to keep up but Dagon noticed that she was slowing down and breathing heavily. She wouldn’t last much longer. However, Olivia’s breathing wasn’t what worried Dagon, it was the other heavy breathing he heard in the distances. He could hear the Giantess breathing, but it wasn’t the sound of being out of breath… it was a heavy lust filled sound as the Giantess was closing the distance between them. Dagon quickly picked up Olivia and nearly tossed her over a large root as he hopped over and snatched her hand to continue running.

“Dagon… leave me… she’s going… to get … both of … us … if you … don’t…” Olivia gasped between breaths.

“Don’t say that,” Dagon said as he tried to pick up the pace faster but the sound of the Giantess catching up were growing closer.

“I’m… slowing…. You ….. down….” Olivia tried to say.

It was true, Dagon probably would have lost the Giantess by now. However, he wasn’t going to let Olivia get caught just so he could flee. What kind of person would that make him? He would be just as bad as a Giantess…

Dagon felt a force on his back pushing him forward and tripping. Falling to the ground Dagon rolled over and saw that the Giantess was reaching between two large trees unable to go any further. She must have swiped at him in the back knocking him down. Dagon made the horrible mistake of looking into the Giantess’ eyes. They were full of a burning desire that seemed to consume her. He saw the look in her eyes and on her face, she desperately wanted to capture them. Quickly Dagon got to his feet. They didn’t have much time before she found a way around the trees and continued after them. Dagon tried to run faster but he was on the verge of pulling Olivia’s arm off. There was the sound of wood creaking and breaking as the Giantess must have found a way past the trees and was hot on their trail. Dagon was about to pick up Olivia and try to carry her away but spotted something, it was their only chance...

“This way,” Dagon told Olivia as he dragged her toward jumbled up mass of roots.

Olivia could barely breath as Dagon pulled Olivia to where ever he wanted. Suddenly Olivia let out a gasp as Dagon pulled Olivia ahead of himself and shoved her forward causing her to stumble and fall into a gap between a bunch of tree roots. There was just enough room for Olivia to fill if she hunched up and pulled her legs in. “No matter what don’t leave until I get you,” Dagon said as he quickly pulled out his knife and made a few quick motions to mark one of the large roots that help hide Olivia from sight. Then just like that Dagon took off running as fast as he could. Olivia was about to call out for him to wait when there was a large footfall right in front of the small gap causing Olivia to gasp in fear. She couldn’t breathe, between her fear and the running she was nearly hyperventilating. Then just as sudden as the large foot appear it lifted up showering Olivia in debris of wood, dirt, and whatever else the Giantess stepped on. Any second Olivia thought she would see the Giantess return or hear Dagon get capture or something, but as the seconds passed and turned to minutes she realized that she was safe. She just had to wait till Dagon returned, whenever that maybe…


Dagon sprinted as fast as he could when he made sure the Giantess spotted him and was following after him. She didn’t notice that Olivia wasn’t with him, or she didn’t care. As Dagon weaved in and out of large roots and between narrow trees, he could hear the Giantess getting more and more frustrating that she couldn’t catch him. Just as luck seemed to be on his side, the trees started to spread out and the narrow passages that Dagon was using started to get larger and larger.

“No, no, no, no,” Dagon said to himself as he tried to find more narrow trees to use as coverage. Sadly, it seemed that the Giantess was herding him into the open where she could easily move and close the distance. He heard a deep laugh as the Giantess started to gain ground fast. “Damn it,” Dagon shouted as he spotted the only safe place was a small hole in a trunk of a tree. It was big enough for him to hide in but was not nearly deep enough to keep the Giantess from getting him. There wasn’t anything else Dagon could do except go for it and hope that it was deeper than it looked. Diving into the hole Dagon slammed into the back of the tree just in time to see the Giantess’ hand reaching for him. Her finger tips just brush past his face, mere inches away.


“I got you now,” Melody chuckled and reached in again only to be just a few inches away from touching her prize. Biting her bottom lip, she leaned into the tree and tried to reach deeper into the tree hollow. She grazed past what she assumed was his shirt and felt her fingertip hook onto the shirt. Grinning she tugged at it only to have her finger slip off and lose her prize. Now getting mad at this stupid game she tried one more time before huffing out loud. Bending down she looked into the hollow and saw the man up against the furthest part of the tree. “I’ve had a long day. Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way. You can come on out and make this so much easier for me,” Melody said in a nice tone. Then switching it to a harsher one, “Or you can have me tear this fucking tree apart and snatch you up and make your last moments a living hell.” Switching back to the gentler voice, “It’s your choice.”


Dagon gulped. He knew that her threat was real. Dagon remembered how easily Cindy can rip apart a tree for fire wood. He had no doubt that this Giantess could rip open that hole in a few moments and pull him out. Although Dagon could try and fight her, he did have a few weapons on him. Nothing that could kill her, but it would make her regret even trying to touch him. Weighing all his options Dagon knew what he had to do.


Melody was about to start counting when the man said, “Ok…” He started to walk out of the tree. Melody did her best not to let out a gleeful noise as she watched the man slowly come out from the tree and walk right into her palm.

“I’m glad you saw reason,” Melody carefully closed her hand around the man and held him captive. “Now, time to find that bitch that ran off somewhere.”

Hearing that made Dagon slightly relived. She didn’t know where Olivia was. She was safe as long as she stayed there until someone finds her. Dagon just hoped that the others got away…

Chapter 7 by Kickyou

Kevin ran as the Giantesses captured his troops or worse, eaten them. He didn't know where he was going but he managed to get away. He ran as far as he could until he came across the road to travel between cities, where he thought he was safe. That was until he heard the Giantesses heading his way. He remained as silent as possible behind a tree until he knew that he was safe. That was when he noticed them heading toward a small clearing where they must have set up camp. It was getting dark out and they must have headed back to get some sleep.

Not wanting to end up like the rest of his squad mates, Kevin decided to head back on the long journey home. He might just be lucky enough to survive and tell the King what transpired. Taking a deep breath to steady his beating heart, Kevin headed off away from where the Giantesses were heading. Saying a silent pray for his troops, Kevin headed off in the night to go back home. As Kevin entered a clearing void of trees, Kevin could barely see his surroundings in the dark. Spotting what he thought was the road, Kevin quickly ran to the road for safety. It was no surprise that Kevin didn't notice the pit in front of him until he went tumbling in. Knocked out from the impact of the fall, Kevin remained in the pit waiting for help...

 

 

Melody was frustrated. She spent what felt like hours searching for that little bitch, but couldn't find her anywhere. That being said, she did however find a few of the other men. She found one while looking for the girl. He had perfect timing, as Melody was starting to get really hungry and was afraid she would have to eat her precious prize she caught. As soon as the man in shiny metal came around a tree, Melody snatched him up and practically shoved him down her throat before he could even scream. That being said, she didn't enjoy the metal scraping her throat as he slid down into her empty gullet, but it was a small price to pay.

"Your friend tasted delicious," Melody teased. Melody waited for an outburst or some rude remark but the man said nothing. In fact, he didn't show much emotion over what she did. This only made her that more interested in him. She never met anyone like him before. Wondering how he might react when she gobbled up that sweet looking girl, Melody continued her search now with a tingling sensation in her stomach and between her legs.

 

 

It was starting to become dark and Melody didn't find that woman. Angry at the little tramp that got away, Melody headed back to their camp with one extra man. She now had two men captured and one already being worked on by her belly. Melody tried to keep him kicking as long as possible, but when you're on an empty stomach they don't tend to last very long. It wasn't even 30 minutes after swallowing him did he let out a high pitch scream and a clawing sensation on the inside of her stomach. Melody's stomach acids made quick work of him and his shiny armor, which will soon not be very shiny anymore. Making her way back to camp she ran into Ginger and Cathy. They were on their way back for the night.

Ginger was holding onto one man tightly as he tried to break free of her grasp. Melody asked how her hunt went and found out that Ginger caught as many as she did. She already devoured two of them and was saving the third. Cathy let out a loud burp and laughed.

"Guess how many I got," Cathy smirked. Melody looked at her and saw that she had one in each hand.

"4," Ginger guessed.

"Nope, 6!" Cathy let out another burp which Melody could smell from where she was. It definitely smelled like she engorged herself on a lot of meat. "These two are going to enjoy their next couple of hours with me," Cathy said as she licked one who started to try and wiggle out of her hand. Melody took another look at Cathy and saw that her rather large gut was even larger and extend from her meal. Looking a little closer she could see her stomach wiggling a little. Some of her meal was still alive.

"Can't believe you ate that many," Melody said impressed.

"What about you," Ginger asked Melody.

"One was enough, besides," Melody said holding both her captives up. "I'm horny."

Both Ginger and Cathy got the same look in their eyes. Once they got back to camp Ginger started a fire for them. Once the fire was set she took a seat and looked at her captive. He wasn't much to look at, especially compared to the ones she ate early. He was kind of scrawny and didn't seem like much. Shrugging, she didn't mind. Besides she kind of liked them that way. Seeing what the others were doing Ginger saw Cathy licking each of her captives trying to see which was tastier. Each one tried to get away when it was their turn to be licked. Melody was apparently talking to her two captives on the other side of the fire.

"Well little guy, I guess it's about time we get started," She said to the man.

"Started?" He whimpered.

"What's your name little guy," Ginger asked. She didn't care, but it always seemed to calm them down. She didn't want the poor guy fainting on her.

"J-J-Jeff."

"Jeff? That's a nice name, why don't you get out of those clothes," Ginger said. It was more of a demand as she was already stripping his armor off his body. Jeff didn't put up a fight as he was now bare to her eyes. "Mmmm."

"Are y-y-you going to e-e-eat me?"

"Do you want me to," Ginger asked.

"No," Jeff nearly shouted.

"Well, I hope you can follow my instructions then."

"Um, ok" Jeff said as he looked confused.

Ginger was starting to get into it. She loved toying with men, especially ones like Jeff. Ginger decided to show Jeff what she had planned for him. Dipping her hands down she moved them toward her loincloth that hide her sex from the world. Shifting it to the side she showed her enormous lower lips to Jeff who just gapped at them. Stifling back a laugh at his shock, Ginger took one of her fingers and started rub her already moistened region. Jeff took a step back but Ginger wasn't going to let him go. "Come here," She said as she spread her folds open slightly.

Jeff hesitated but remember what the Giantess told him. Stepping forward, he was just a few inches away from the Giantess' pussy. It was glistening in the fire light.

"Have you ever been with a woman," Ginger asked. Jeff shook his head. Ginger felt a tremor go up her spine. Perfect. "Don't be shy. I want you to touch me."

Jeff stood frozen as he debated with himself what to do. There was a nudge at his back that sent him off balanced into the flesh. He shoved his hands out to brace himself only to have one get sucked into the depths of the Giantess.

"Mmmm, that's it. Yeah, move your arm around. Yes, like that but faster. Keep going," Ginger encouraged him. He was moving his arm in and out like he was trying to punch her. If he was, it felt great. Looking down at Jeff, Ginger spotted his arousal. "Ohhh, is my little Jeff getting excited?" Jeff paused as he shamefully blushed at her question. "Don't stop," Ginger told him. Jeff continued as he was told. After a very exhausting time Jeff was getting tired. He was also getting soaked as every time he thrust his arm in there he would collide with her and get her juices all over his body.

"I don't think I can keep going," Jeff told Ginger who seemed to be enjoying his work.

"Really? That's a shame. Here let me help you," She reached down and picked up the sticky Jeff. "And your all gooey too."

"What are you going to do? Don't eat me!"

"I'm not going to eat you silly," Ginger said as she held him close to her oozing pussy that looked more like a river now. "I'm just going to help finish me off." Jeff looked uncertain which made Ginger shiver in anticipation for what was next. Slowly she inserted his feet into her hole of lust. Gasping at the larger intrusion, Ginger slowed down the insertion. When she got Jeff all the way to his head she stopped. "Ok, now just wiggle around with all your strength."

"O-o-ok," Jeff said as he began to wiggle.

"That's it..." Ginger said as she leaned back into the tree behind her. She was in bliss as Jeff kept moving for a while longer. Finally, Ginger was almost there. "Ohhh, Jeff. This is great. Sadly, I'm about to cum. Do you know what that means?"

Tired and confused Jeff stop moving. "No."

Ginger smiled as nicely as she could and told him while still on the verge of orgasm. "Well, that means I'm about orgasm. My muscles are going to clench you as hard as they can and are going to squeeze the life right out of you. And I'm going to watch as you squirm and cry. Ohhh, there's nothing like watching you little guys beg as I crush you with my pussy, oozing out all my juices and your blood and guts." Ginger kept describing the scene to Jeff who was becoming paler by the second. Ginger was starting to tip over the edge as Jeff tried to escape but was trapped. Then it happened. Ginger orgasmed. She pulled her legs in as she convulsed and felt her pussy walls collapsed onto Jeff and squeeze him. Ginger closed her eyes and listen to Jeff's pain filled cries as his body was being crushed just for her sexual pleasure. Then there was a squishing sound, and then silence from Jeff.

When Ginger came down from her pleasurable high, she opened her eyes and looked down. There was liquid all between her legs. It was Jeff's blood mixed with her juices, it almost looked like her period but bloodier. Letting out a spent sigh, she fished in-between her legs and pulled Jeff out, or what was left of him. Smiling, she tossed the remains into the fire and let it roast as she got ready to sleep.

 

 

Dagon watched as one of the Giantess just fucked a man to death, literally. Melody decided to dive right in. "So what's your name little man," Melody asked looking at Dagon.

"My names Tim," the other man said meekly.

Melody gave him a dull look. Not even giving it another thought she brought the man up to her mouth and open wide. "No wait stop-" he screamed before she chomped down on his upper body having blood squirted out from her mouth as she tore him in half. In between chewing she asked again. "What's your name," She muffled through chewed up food. When he didn't answer she gave him an evil grin, "I could just eat you too."

"No you won't," He said defiantly.

"Oh," She gave him an arched eyebrow. "And why is that," she asked as she took another bite out of what was left of Tim. All that was left were 2 legs.

"Because I know your horny as hell and need to get off. I also know that a Giantess can't get off by themselves, especially during mating season."

Melody was shocked, "Well look at you. What are you some kind of Giantess expert? I knew there was something special about you." He didn't say anything. "Well then you know that I don't need to keep you alive just to get a few squirts out of you," Melody told him as she tossed the rest of Tim into her mouth and swallowed. "So, I will ask you one more time. What," She said getting closer. "Is," closer. "Your," mere inches from Dagon's face. "Name," She asked drawling out the word so she exhaled all over him for a full 30 seconds. Dagon tried to pull away but was forced to inhale her disgusting breath. When she was done breathing on him, Dagon coughed for a fresh gulp of air. This seemed to please her and caused a chuckle.

"Dagon."

"Dagon, hmm that's an interesting name." Melody took her free hand and brought it up to his face and stroked his face. He seemed to retract away from her large finger, but had nowhere to go. "I hope you're as interesting as your name is," Melody told him as she brought him down between her legs. "You know what to do," She said as she moved aside her loincloth allowing Dagon access to her neither region. Melody's stomach was full but now it was time for something else to be full. Spreading her legs open she leaned back into the large tree behind her and moved her left hand down to her vagina and spread them further open for Dagon to have better access.

Dagon looked at the large vaginal lips that were spread. Dagon saw where she wanted him to go. Dagon took a step closer when she stopped him, "Uh uh, take it off." Dagon paused. "You can either do it, or I can," She smirked at him. Deciding that it would be wise to do it himself, Dagon stripped down to nothing. "That's better. Now, you know what to do," Melody said pushing him forward toward her vagina. Dagon stumbled forward and paused in front of the gaping hole. "Get in there," Melody said in a low voice, "Or I'll shove you in there kicking and screaming. I'll make sure that I break a few bones while I'm at it, so it's extremely painful. You'll be crying and begging for me to stop and I'll just squeeze harder until you break more ..." As Dagon listen to her described her fantasy he noticed the hole twitching and oozing a liquid. She was getting off on her fantasy.

Not wanting her fantasy to become a reality, Dagon put both arms into her drenched hole. She quickly let out a soft moan as she enjoyed the feeling. Not know what to do except try and stimulate her more, Dagon pushed further into her up to his shoulders. Surprisingly it was a weird sensation. The flesh squeezed down on his arms a little splashing some of the clear liquid down his chest and lower region. Taking a deep breath and a step back, Dagon decided to dive in. Rocketing into the tight hole he heard the Giantess gasp suddenly just as he was assaulted by the new environment. Dagon was hit with an ocean of liquid and a blast of searing heat as his skin started to heat up like he jumped into a bonfire except without the light. Suddenly the walls crashed into him causing him to exhale his breath and get a mouthful of the sticky liquid. Dagon tried to spit it out but with no air in his lunges he had to swallow the warm liquid. Shuddering and gagging Dagon realized that there was very little air in here with him. Trying his best not to waste the precious air, he took short shallow breaths. He had to get out soon but he doubted the Giantess would let him leave before she was satisfied. Dagon tried to go deeper but found that he filled almost all of her up inside, his feet were almost sticking out. Using some force, Dagon pushed himself around and wiggled. He was trying to stimulate whatever he could and figured if he moved enough she would be satisfied ... she wasn't.

"Hurry up," muffled Melody in an impatient voice. Not know the least bit about female anatomy, Dagon decided to try and massage the fleshy walls. The Giantess let out another aggravated sound. Dagon suddenly felt a pair of giant fingers grab his feet. Before Dagon could question what was going on he suddenly was pulled almost all the way out except his head. Suddenly he was shoved all the way back into the hell he just came out of. More liquid was shoved down his throat as he gasped from the sudden force of his body being rammed into the flesh hole. Suddenly without warning he was pulled out again with just his head barely in the vagina. Than he was rammed back into. Over and over again Dagon was forced back and forth between safety and danger. It seemed after every push and pull action the environment he was shoved into got thicker and wetter. The walls seemed to squeeze and pulsate more and more as he felt them work like a vise on him. He couldn't hear much as his ears were filled with the liquid that seeped from the Giantess in gallons. The sound of slushing and air rushing past him was muffled and confusing for him. Dagon couldn't keep up as he felt himself slowly being killed from the experience. Sadly, a part of his body thought otherwise. He couldn't help but feel stimulated from the warm, wet, and meaty walls pressing into him. Dagon would have felt ashamed if he wasn't too busy trying to not suffocate. After a while there was a loud rhythmic moaning that Dagon was hearing over the other sounds. The Giantess was getting off and at the sounds and pace that she was going she was nearing the end. Dagon's speed was rapidly increasing. Suddenly he was pulled all the way out and got a fresh breath. It didn't last long as he was abruptly launched all the way in as the Giantess let out a loud and noisy moan, followed by her pussy walls clamping down on Dagon squeezing out all the air he just got. As the walls kept clenching down on him, Dagon tried to move and get out as his air was gone and had no oxygen left. Panic welled up in him as he couldn't move and he felt his lungs beg for some air. Squirming and threshing, Dagon did all he could but found he was stuck. Soon his body gave up as he felt his limbs went numb and the darkness becoming darker...

 

 

Cathy watched Ginger play with her captive and Melody get started. Cathy was going to save her two captives for a midnight snack and an early breakfast, but watching both of them playing with themselves in front of her captive started to make her rethink her plan. Normally she never viewed men to be more than food, but it was matting season after all. Just watching Ginger tease, the little man got Cathy all excited. She couldn't help herself as she kept licking the two tiny men trapped in her clutches. It wasn't long before they were dripping with saliva. They were soaked to the bone as they trembled in fear of what they thought was to come next, how wrong they were.

Not one to beat around the bush, Cathy decided to get straight to it. Without even speaking a word to either of her captives she used her teeth to stripe off whatever remaining clothing they had and spread her legs open. Cathy didn't wait, she was already sopping wet. She could have shoved a man with armor on and not even feel any resistances.

The man in her right hand pleaded and begged as she brought him closer to her dripping lips. It would be lie if the begging didn't make her more wet, but she couldn't wait any longer. Aiming his head directly into her gaping hole, she shoved him all the way up to his knees in one push. Closing her eyes, Cathy held back a moan as the man vibrated her depths with both his movements and screams. Not satisfied, Cathy leaned over on her side, making sure not to close her legs and smash the man between her legs. Taking the other dripping man, she brought him around back for her other hole that was asking for something to help fill the void. Hearing the man start to scream and beg, Cathy held him just inches away from her puckered anus. Lifting up her leg, she allowed her anus to open along with it and used this to push the man into her. "Ohhhh," She moaned as she felt the man struggle to get away. Slowly she eased the man up her butt until only the heels of his feet were sticking out. Slowly she lowered her leg feeling the man push slowly up further. Rolling back onto her back she felt the man in her pussy fighting to be release. With stimulation in both spots, it didn't take long for her to climax. After she climaxed she felt sleep, not wasting anytime, she rolled over and went to sleep with two struggling men trying to get free of their prison. They wouldn't last long though...

 

 

Olivia sat in her hole in a tree, as she waited for someone to get her. It had been a long time since she heard any sound except for the sound animals. Yet she feared for her life and didn't move from her spot. "Dagon will get me," She whispered to herself. The sun was going down and the dark forest was getting darker. Olivia decided that maybe it was time for her to leave

There was a sudden thumping noise. It grew louder and louder until it was right on top of her. Olivia tried to squeeze deeper into her hole as she heard the approach of a Giantess. They found her. Olivia stayed absolutely still as the sound of the Giantess stopped. Moments passed with no sound.

"Dagon?" A Giantess spoke.

Olivia froze. How did the Giantess know Dagon? Was it a trick? It had to be.

"Dagon, I see the mark. It's safe you can come out now," The Giantess said. Olivia said nothing.

There was the sound of movement and the Giantess spoke again. "Come on you big baby," she said as her head came into view of the tree hole. Olivia and the Giantess looked at each other, Olivia had a look of fear while the Giantess had one of shock. After a few silent moments the Giantess spoke with worry in her voice, "Where's Dagon? Where's my brother?"

Olivia didn't know what to say. She finally found her voice, "They took him... They took Dagon." It was the Giantess turn to look afraid.

End Notes:

I know I made some mistakes somewhere in here so please let me know if you find any.

Chapter 8 by Kickyou

 

Olivia couldn't believe what she was doing. She was sitting in the palm of a Giantess as they were heading after a group of Giantess to try and find Dagon.

"Are you sure they went this way," Cindy asked worried. They had been looking for a little while but it was getting more difficult with the lack of light.

"I... I saw her take him this way. That's all, I don't even know...if he's still-"

"Don't," Cindy sternly cut her off. "Don't say it, Dagon wouldn't let that happened. He wouldn't. He couldn't..." Cindy said trying not to think of what's happening to her brother as they spoke.

"Sorry Cindy," Olivia said realizing that she must be feeling scared for her brother.

Cindy paused and looked down at the tiny woman. "How do you know my name?"

Olivia looked shocked, "Oh, sorry. I never introduced myself I'm Olivia, your brother talked about you. Although..." Olivia tried to think of a nice way to say it.

"He never told you I'm a giantess," Cindy finished for her.

"Yeah..."

Cindy didn't say anything as they tried to find any trace of the other Giantess that were around here somewhere. Sadly, it was too dark to find anything so Cindy went to start a fire. Cindy sat down and held Olivia close as she tried to think of what to do next. She was all alone now and without her brother... she didn't want to think of it. She was left alone when her mom died and knew how cruel it could be for a Giantess not wanted by anyone. Cindy was too busy thinking about her brother that she didn't notice how hungry she was.

Olivia continued to sit in the palm of the Giantess as she sat there staring at the fire. Suddenly there was a loud growl behind her like a giant monster ready to attack her. Olivia shook in fear as she realized that there was a Giantess right behind her, and she was starving. This was stupid! What was she doing?! She was about to become dinner!

"Y-you, sound hungry," Olivia said trying to not sound as frightened as she was.

Cindy looked down at the little woman who had her back turned to her. Cindy rolled her eyes at how scared she was of her. Like she would eat her. However, Olivia was right, she was starving.

"I could use a snack," Cindy said. Olivia froze when she heard the hunger behind those words. Cindy did her best not to laugh as the princess trembled in fear. This was actually more fun than teasing Dagon. Leaning in closer to the princess she breathed on her, "You know I never had princess before."

Olivia felt the heat coming off of the Cindy's breathe. Yet even with that hot spike in temperature, she couldn't help but quiver in fear. She was shaking immensely and felt tears starting to form. "I-I-I'm sure, i-i-it's nothing special..." she barely whispered her response. Yet Cindy heard her.

"There's only one way to find out," Cindy spoke as she let her breath fill the space that Olivia occupied. "I'm sure if you taste half as good as you look, I won't be disappointed. What do you say princess?"

"Please don't..." Olivia said trying to sound strong but she heard herself.

Cindy got an exciting idea as she moved her head right above Olivia. Cindy inhaled through her nose so she was sniffing the princess. "Mmm you smell really good. I could just eat you up."

Olivia tried to hardest not to think about what was happening. She could feel the air around her being lifted up toward the Giantess and could feel her presence all around her. It was frightening as she felt like an insect. Cindy could swallower her whole or bite her in two. Those thoughts made her even more scared as she sat still waiting for the Giantess to make her next move.

Suddenly Olivia felt the hand she was sitting on started to shake. There was the sound of stifling laughter that suddenly burst out from behind her. Olivia spun around to see Cindy bursting into a fit of laughter as she did her best not to fall over from her laughing.

"OH MY GOODNESS! THAT WAS JUST GREAT!" Cindy said before bawling into another fit of laughter.

Olivia looked confused at the Giantess until she finally stopped laughing. "What," She asked dazed.

Wiping at her eyes, Cindy couldn't help but chuckle at the adorable face that was shocked and confused. It looked so cute. She couldn't help but remember that frightened like look, almost like a bunny. "Oh, wow. And I thought Dagon was easy to scare."

"You liked scaring me?" Olivia asked now starting to see what was going on. Getting furious she got up and started to punch and kick the large thumb that was near her. "I thought you were going to eat me," She started to say upset and angry only to have Cindy set her down on the ground.

"Well that's what I was trying to do," Cindy said in a serious tone.

Olivia anger quickly turned to fear from the tone in Cindy's voice. But suddenly Cindy cracked a smile and started to laugh which only made Olivia more upset at being fooled again. "How could you," Olivia said as she tried to throw a rock at Cindy only to have it bounce harmlessly off her knee.

"Oh wow, you are just too easy princess," Cindy said as she got up and quickly started to walk toward a tree. Olivia watched as Cindy grabbed a low branch and easily rip off the entire branch and bring it toward her. Olivia noticed that on the branch there were many berries growing. Cindy easily picked a section of the branch off and started to eat the berries and toss the rest of the wood into the fire. "Here," Cindy offered her some berries that she had.

"Uh, thanks," Olivia said as she picked some of them out of her hand. Olivia didn't know what to think of Cindy, or of Dagon. Wanting to know more about them she decided to ask a question that was on her mind the moment she saw Cindy. "You and Dagon... are you two really brother and sister?"

Cindy stopped eating and looked at Olivia. Olivia gulped as she noticed that it seemed like a touchy topic. Olivia was going to apologize but Cindy narrowed her eyes at Olivia. Before she could say anything Cindy shot out her arm toward Olivia causing her to close her eyes and let out a cry. Olivia didn't feel anything and slowly opened her eyes to see that Cindy's hand was reaching behind her. Slowly the hand retracted toward Cindy and Olivia couldn't help but gasp as she saw the monster that Cindy caught. It was easily the size of Olivia if not bigger and had nasty looking claws and teeth. Olivia had never seen a beast like it before. Cindy brought her other hand up toward the beast that was squirming and broke the animal's body. Without saying a word, she took one of the branches and used it to set the animal near the fire to cook it. "Now we have some meat," Cindy told Olivia.

Olivia just gapped at how easily Cindy saved her life. Not only that but how easily she could kill her if she wanted to. Olivia watched as the random beast, now part of her meal, slowly cooked and wonder if this was a good idea.

 

Dagon opened his eyes and noticed he was in the familiar setting. His sister's hands cupped around him protecting him from the dangerous world. Letting out a relieved sigh as the nightmare ended. Dagon took a deep relaxing breathe only to smell something strange. Sniffing again he smelled something faint. Something he hadn't smelled except in his nightmare of being abused by a Giantess. There was a grumbling sound as the cupped hand opened up revealing that Dagon's nightmare was not a dream after all.

"I'm glade your still alive," Melody said. "You're the first man to ever survive a night with me." She gave Dagon a wink, "I knew there was something special about you." Melody opened her hands and placed Dagon on the ground next to his clothes and gear. "Now gather your things we're leaving soon. Don't make me turn you into breakfast, sweetie."

Dagon just looked around hoping he was still dream but sadly realized he wasn't. The other two Giantess were slowly awaking. The red head Giantess, Ginger, was stretching as she woke up. The other rounder Giantess, Cathy, rolled over and let out a loud muffled trumpet sound from her rear. She proceeded to scratch herself on the butt but didn't bother moving more.

"Let's get moving, I want to get back before nightfall," Melody told the other two. "I'll grab us a quick meal for the journey." Melody headed into the woods not even looking back at Dagon to make sure he didn't run. Dagon's body was still too sore to run. Besides it looked like she took a liking to him. As long as she still had use for him, sexually, she wouldn't bother eating him... at least not yet.

"Got to use the bathroom," Ginger said as she headed off in another direction leaving Dagon and Cathy alone. Cathy was still lying on her side with her back to Dagon. Dagon sat down as he thought about what to do. An idea popped up into his head as he headed over to a large tree. He pulled out his knife and started to carve into the tree. When he was done he put his knife away and turned around and had to keep from shouting out in surprise. Cathy laying on her belly looking at Dagon with hungry eyes.

"What's you doing," She asked him. Dagon didn't say anything. Cathy just shrugged, "Welp I'm hungry. In you go," She said as she opened her mouth and proceeded to push Dagon into her open maw.

"I wouldn't do that," Dagon said trying to sound in control. "Melody would gut you for eating her new toy."

Cathy paused for a second. "I'll take my chances little bug," She then started to shove Dagon faster into her mouth before anyone saw her. Maybe she could say he ran away.

Dagon pulled out his knife and quickly stabbed the hand that was pushing into his back causing the Giantess to let out a startled cry. Dagon reacted as quick as he could and ran away as Cathy let out a growl. "I'm going to peel your skin off of your bones!"

This was bad. Dagon would never be able to out run Cathy, even if she were the larger of the Giantess. Cathy was hot on his heels. She went to pick him up with her other hand that wasn't bleeding. Dagon quickly spun around with his knife and sliced two of her fingers making Cathy pull back cursing more. Anyone would have thought that they were winning against the Giantess but Dagon knew that it was nothing more than a paper cut to the Giantess. A really really pissed off Giantess, who just so happened to be very hungry. Dagon ran around a tree and waited for the Giantess to come around. Just as she stepped around the tree Dagon quickly ran between her feet. He was quick enough for Cathy not to notice him missing.

"Where the fuck did you go," she growled out loud.

She spun around and noticed Dagon. "You slippery little bastard," Cathy was after Dagon again. This time Dagon didn't have any more tricks up his sleeve. He was running back to the camp hoping to maybe find some place to hide but before he made it there was a crushing pressure that surround him. Dagon was being picked up and brought toward Cathy's face. "I'm going to enjoy this," She hissed at him and started to slowly squeeze Dagon between her hands. Dagon let out a cry as he felt his bones starting to dislocate and break under her grip. Just as he thought something was going to shatter the pressure was lessened and with a wicked grin, Cathy reapplied the same amount of pressure on Dagon. She knew how much pressure to put on a person to keep from breaking them but enough to make them feel crushed. Cathy enjoyed nearly killing Dagon 4 times before she had enough. "Time to get in my belly you little-"

"What are you doing," Melody demanded from behind Cathy.

"I... I was just looking," Cathy said jokingly as she gently put Dagon down on the ground.

Dagon hit the ground gasped in pain as he felt like his entire body was crushed.

"Keep your hands off," Melody said in a very serious tone. Just then Ginger returned and noticed the dire tension between the two.

Cathy laughed, "I was just going to give him a nice kiss good morning. Oh, look Ginger is back. I guess I'll go use the bathroom now." Cathy walked away leaving Dagon with the other two. Under her breath she said, "It's not over yet..."

 

Kevin was still passed out when the sun finally came out. Kevin quickly jerked awake to find himself in a deep pit. There wasn't a lot of room for him but enough that he couldn't shimmy up the wall, they were just far enough out of reach. He couldn't jump up and get out, the pit was about 4-5 times taller than himself. He was amazed that he didn't brake anything when he fell. Just as he was about to call out for help there was a large shadow that eclipsed the top of the pit. Kevin quickly gasped as he saw one of the Giantess from earlier stand above the hole. Kevin quickly shrank back into the bottom of the hole hoping that she didn't see him. He watched as the red headed Giantess let out a loud yawn and stretched her arms out. It didn't seem like she saw him.

He would wait till she left to try and climb out, he could try and cut into the side of the wall to try and make grooves to climb up. Looking up Kevin waited for the Giantess to move along, but as he watched her just stand there she didn't seem like she was about to leave. "What's she doing," Kevin said quietly. What happened next, Kevin could would have never expected to occur. The Giantess started to squat over the opening of the hole.

Suddenly a gush of liquid fell from above and collided with Kevin. It smashed into him causing him to fall over and gasp in surprise. This cause the liquid to get into his mouth as it filled up forcing him to swallow whatever it was. The liquid had a very strong salty taste to it and burned his eyes and throat as it continued to pour down on him. Kevin quickly closed his mouth as he realized that the Giantess was peeing on him. He quickly got out of the line of fire and watched as the liquid splashed onto the floor and started to fill up the hole. The faintly yellow liquid was filling up the hole rather quickly and started to rise up. Soon the liquid was up to Kevin's knees and it didn't seem like the Giantess was stopping soon. The warm smelly liquid started to rise up higher, up to Kevin's chest. Kevin started to freak out and was about to shout out to the Giantess to stop only to see that the waterfall of urine slowly dwindled to a stream and then to a dribble.

"Ahhh, much better," The Giantess said as she got up from her squatting position. There was some rustling from above and then a couple large leafs from a nearby plant came falling down into the pit. The Giantess headed away from the hole causing Kevin to let out a relieved sigh. He was luck, any more liquid and he would be treading water right now. Surrounded by an ocean of pee Kevin decided it was best not to stay in this hole any longer. Kevin went to his belt that held his knife and tried to grasp for it. He found that it wasn't there.

"Wait, where is it?" Kevin quickly started to feel around his belt to see if it was misplaced and realized he must have dropped it during the golden down pour. Growling in anger he realized he had to dive under and search for the knife if he wanted to have any chance of escape...

 

Several long agonizing minutes later

 

Kevin was drenched in the smelly urine as he went to do yet another dive to search the bottom of the pit for his lost blade. He couldn't help but have the liquid fill his mouth, nose, and eyes. He swore that when he got out of here he would find the nearest stream and drown himself in it to bathe out the reeking aroma that covered him. Doing another dive under, Kevin searched blindly for his knife. Finally, he touched something solid that wasn't the floor of the pit and grabbed it. It was the shape of the hilt of his blade. Shouting in excitement underwater, he realized that was a bad call and quickly surfaced coughing and gagging to get the liquid out of his mouth and lungs.

With blade in hand, Kevin headed over to the closest wall and started to plunge his dagger into the wall to make a hand hold to climb up on. Proceeding with his plan Kevin started to climb. Looking up he realized that the pit was a lot deeper than he thought it was. Still not wanting to give up and die in this cesspool, Kevin kept climbing. He was more than halfway up when he felt one of his feet slip. The sudden weight on his hands caused the dirt wall to collapse and break off. Suddenly Kevin was falling and crashed into the liquid below. Splashing into the yellow water Kevin let out an aggravated yell. He was back to square one and needed to start all over again.

Kevin got up and headed back to the wall to start to climb again. There was a slight thumping sound. Kevin paused as he listened to the thumping getting closer and closer until the source of it was standing over the hole. Kevin tried to stay as silent as he could as he watched the new Giantess appear. This one was the heavier one of the three that was after Kevin the other day. Kevin held back his disgust as she proceeded to squat over the pit and proceed to release her pent up waste.

Cathy squatted and brought her hands down to her privates as she used her hand to remove her guest that was still stuck inside her from last night's fun. Using her fingers, she extracted the man and looked at him. He had a ghastly expression as he most likely suffocated in her vagina somewhere in the night. However, he served his purpose as Cathy's sexual needs were meet and fill. Not even think twice about it she dropped the dead mangled body into the pit as she felt her gut mumble lightly.

Kevin had to hold back a scream as he noticed the large human object splash into the pit. It was one of his soldiers. The agonizing look on his face and distorted body was enough to make Kevin regret leaving him to that fate. Looking up Kevin waited to see what the Giantess had in store for him. Suddenly there was a loud trumpet sound as a vulgar smell filled the space that Kevin was trapped in. Gagging Kevin suddenly realized what was going to happen. It wasn't going to be piss that fell this time. Not wanting to be here when that happens, Kevin decided that any death was better than this.

"WAIT!"

Cathy paused as she heard a noise. She turned around and saw nothing. She could have sworn she heard someone, shrugging she proceeded to grunt.

Kevin heard the Giantess grunting and shouted again, "WAIT I'M DOWN HERE!"

This time Cathy looked between her legs. She saw two objects, one of them was moving. Squinting to see in the dark hole she noticed that one of the objects was a little person. She had to stifle a laugh at how funny it was that he was trapped down there. Her stomach grumbled in hunger as she thought of the tasty treat. "Just in time little guy," She said.

"Please get me out of here, I don't care if you eat me. Please just get me out."

Cathy smiled at how willing he was to be her morning snack. Cathy got up and went to reach down into the hole and extract the tiny when her hand brushed up against a wet liquid. She quickly withdrew her hand and sniffed it. She recoiled at the smell of urine.

"Ewww, you've been soaking in urine? Sorry little guy, I don't care how hungry I am, I will not eat piss drenched minis."

"No, please! I'll do anything!" Cathy's gut let out a rumble that was heard by Kevin from all the way down there. "PLEASE!"

Laughing Cathy turned around and presented her butt. "Sorry, but when you have to go... you go!" Cathy pushed as she felt the urge to release be too great. Something slipped out from her and fell into the pit.

Kevin screamed as he saw a large object smash into the pit splashing him with pee. Looking at the object he saw another solider covered in a brown substance. He was entombed in the dark material, but the worst part wasn't the smell, it was the look of dread and fear on his face (or what little of his face Kevin could see). He was alive when he was buried in this crap. This would be Kevin's fate if he didn't get out. Not wanting to wait around he quickly rushed over to the wall and started to climb only to fall back down.

Cathy looked between her legs to see the tiny person starting to climb the side of the wall. "Oh, trying to escape?" She laughed and got an idea, "I know, let's play a game. I'll spare you if you can make it out of there in time, however I had a hugggggge meal the other day. So I would hurry if I were you, because I can barely hold it back anymore."

Kevin quickly rushed the wall and started to scramble up it. He had a long way to go as he started to climb as fast as possible. As he reached for a hand hold he heard the giantess moan. There was a groaning sound as her gut sounded like it was about to explode. "Hurry little guy, I don't, ohhhhh, thing I can.... Hold them back... for much, mmmm, longer," She chuckled a little.

Kevin didn't have to be told twice. He heard the sound and knew there would be no hope for survival if he was down there when it happened. Doubling his effort, he kept climbing and climbing when there was a loud trumpet blast from above and a solid object splash heavily in the water. Looking down Kevin saw a massive object reflecting the little light that reached the bottom of the pit. It was a giant mass of armor and other metals, at least 4 or 5 people's worth.

"Oh god that felt good, times up!" Cathy said as a massive pillar came slithering out of her butt.

Kevin held onto the wall as the mass of waste dropped past him and collided into the pee and started to pile up. Kevin slowly climbed as things just got more dangerous. 1 miss step and he would be joining his fallen comrades. The giantess kept pooping showing no sign of being aware of his progress. Kevin was close to the top of the hole, he just had a few more feet and he was free. A large projectile was launched from the Giantess rear as it crashed down into the stink pit. Kevin looked down to see the pit was over half full with the sludge and on top was a skull. Shaking his head to focus he was almost there. Suddenly there was a grumbling and rumbling. A giant force of air was blasted onto Kevin with such a force that he almost lost his grip. The fart was going on and on as the Giantess let it rip. Finally, it started to die down. Kevin held his breath from the stench afraid he would pass out from the reeking odor left behind.

Kevin didn't notice until it was too late, a liquid glob of filth flew from the Giantess rear and collided with him in the face. Kevin couldn't help it as he was covered in the slimy substance and lost his grip. He went tumbling down into the filth pit and smacked into the sludge that gave off a horrible aroma.

"Ohhh, too bad. You were so close," Cathy said mockingly. Kevin wiped as much as he could off and tried to crawl over to the wall and climb up again. "Uh oh... I feel something bad coming. It's happening...the gates are open!"

Kevin let out a horrible noise as he saw in the dim light as the Giantess asshole open up and a brownish liquid rushed out and fell down on him. It pushed down on him and started to engulf him. Unable to move much and barely able to swim through the thick muddy liquid, Kevin was forced to drown under the flood of muck.

Cathy kept squeezing out her waste as she felt like she was losing a couple tons of liquid waste. Oh yeah that's what she needed, to empty the tank. However, she had to wonder why she was shitting so much. When she was done she wiped up her butt with a couple of leaves and looked at the mess she made. The hole that they made was filled nearly to the brim. Cathy patted her gut, "Good job."

Turning around she went to head back to camp when Melody was heading toward her. "Come on we're heading back to-" She stopped and held her noise. "Oh God what is that smell? Did you eat those Yazzy berries again?"

Cathy smiled, "Ops..."

Chapter 9 by Kickyou

Cindy came around a cluster of trees to find that there were only the remains of a campfire but no sign of who made it. Cindy got close to the charcoal and saw how large the fire was. This had to be where the Giantess slept last night. Cindy set down Olivia, "Stay close." Cindy looked around to see if there were any signs of her brother or the other Giantess. She didn't see anything that was useful. After looking for a while Cindy found that any hope for looking for traces of where they went or what happened were useless.

"Over here," Olivia called out to Cindy. Cindy headed over and saw that there was something etched into the root of a tree but it was too small for her to make out. "It's from Dagon," Olivia told her. "He says that he's ok and that he's being taken back to the Melody's home. Whose Melody?"

"It has to be the Giantess that captured him. We need to hurry. If they are heading to where I think they are, Dagon won't be safe."

 

 

Dagon sat on top of Melody's shoulder as they traveled toward their destination. Every once and a while he would catch Cathy eyeing him. He couldn't shake the feeling that if they were alone together again he wouldn't last more than a few moments. Fortunately, he didn't plan to be anywhere near her by himself. There wasn't much conversation between the Giantess. They talked a little about the meal they ate last night or the pleasurable experience they all had. Each one of them seemed to try and get a rise out of Dagon, but he knew better than to react to them. The last thing he needed was to give any of them a reason to have a little snack on the way back home.

Although Dagon looked like he was fine with his predicament, that didn't mean he was. He was always looking for the right opportunity to get out of this situation. He couldn't exactly jump down from this height and live. Also he couldn't attack Melody with his small blades he had, she would swat him off her shoulder in a blink of an eye. There was nothing he could, at least for now.

As they continued on their way, he started to realize where they were heading exactly. Although Giantess tend to live alone most times, they do have certain areas that Giantess gather every once in a while. These areas are usually meant for trading or gathering a small group to go on a hunt. Hopefully his sister saw his message and knew where they were heading. It shouldn't take her more than a day to catch up, then he and she could make plans to escape.

As they made their way toward the familiar grounds, Dagon recognized the area. It hadn't changed much since the last time he saw it, which was about 15 or so years ago. Melody, Cathy, and Ginger step out from the woods into a clearing large enough to have several large huts to hold some of the Giantess staying here. There were several areas for fires and at least 10 Giantess around the area as they walked around either talking with other Giantess or carrying small animals caught to be prepared for food. Dagon noticed that off to the side was a makeshift basket weaved from branches that had to hold captured people.

"I'm going to see if there is an open hut available," Ginger said as she headed off to check for a place to stay. Melody nodded and went to a large fire that was burning strong. There were 2 Giantess already there cooking a meal for themselves. Dagon was about to say something when Melody grabbed him off her shoulder and brought him toward her chest. She shoved Dagon in-between her breast until shoulder and up were sticking out. Then she tightened her cloth that held her breast. She made sure that Dagon was snug and unable to move.

"Just in case," She said as she sat down next to the fire and waited for Ginger to return. Dagon did his best to try and move but found that it was impossible. The pressure from her meat orbs kept him tight and compacted between her breast. Dagon could feel her breathe, and every breath she took tightened her grip on him. When Melody breathed, Dagon had to exhale or his chest would be crushed from Melody's expanding breast. It was similar like last night when he was between Melody's legs, only this time Dagon had fresh air.

As Melody sat near the flames, the heat started to cook Dagon. Between Melody's body temperature and the flames, Dagon was sweating heavily. Not only that, but Melody also seemed to be feeling the heat too but was enjoying the sensation much more than Dagon. In no time Dagon was getting drenched in the warm liquid of both him and Melody's body perspiration. Dagon had to be dehydrated because everything was starting to get blurry. He couldn't see straight as he realized he was being cooked alive just from being too close to the flames and having no air circulating.

"It's too hot," Dagon tried to say but he wasn't able to speak up. Either Melody didn't hear or didn't care because she didn't move an inch. Meanwhile, Dagon was trying to wiggle out from between to the two large massive orbs of flesh that keep him trapped. Suddenly Dagon slipped down slightly burying himself a few more inches deeper. "Oh shit," Dagon said as he realized all the sweat from the two of them made him very slippery. If he fell between Melody's giant melons, there was no way he would survive. He would either suffocate or be roasted alive. Dagon stayed perfectly still hoping that it was just a fluke that he sunk deeper, it wasn't. It was like Dagon was trapped in quicksand, as he slowly slipped further down up to his chin. Dagon tried to get Melody's attention but was too tired. Meanwhile Dagon's view was slowly being engulfed by large round hills of flesh. As soon as Dagon's chin started to slip past the line between the outside world, and inside Melody's cleavage he tried to shout but only got a mouthful of sweat. The salty flavor of Melody's wet musky body liquid filled Dagon's mouth causing him to gag and spit it out. That was when Melody inhaled deeply to let out a deep relaxed sigh. This caused her chest to press down on Dagon forcing him to cough and sputter and choke on the nasty liquid. Dagon was still being pulled down, as his nose was quickly buried in the moist flesh of Melody's chest. He couldn't breath as the liquid filled his nose and started to cause it to burn from the high salt content.

So this is how I go? Dagon thought as his vision was dimming from both the lack of air and light of the outside world. Dagon had completely been buried by Melody's breast without her even knowing.

"What are you doing," Came a muffled voice that Dagon could barely make out from the walls of flesh and delirium. Suddenly a pair of fingers found themselves around Dagon's body and pulled him up from his fleshly tomb. He coughed and gagged as he finally had fresh air again. "Trying to escape between my breast," Melody asked. Dagon didn't have the strength to correct her. "Or... maybe you want to take this somewhere more private," Melody said with a gleam in her eyes.

Dagon tried to shake his head but Melody already had her mind made up. She got up and found Ginger, "Is there a place for us?" Ginger pointed to a large hut that seemed to be empty. Melody headed toward the hut and entered. Inside the hut there was enough room to fit at least 4-5 Giantess inside and still be comfortable. There was a few chair like objects made out of wood or stone around a table like object made from the same material as the chairs. There were a few mattresses in the room for sleeping.

Melody grabbed a chair and set Dagon down on the ground. "Since we will have plenty of time to enjoy ourselves, I thought you could clean my feet first." Melody raised up one of her bare feet up toward Dagon. This caused him to stumble backwards at both the size and sight of her foot. The foot itself was 1 and a half times larger than him. Looking at the color that stained the enormous foot, it was covered in a dark color from all the stuff she stepped on since the last time she cleaned them. There were patches of green from all the grass, brown and blackish color from what he hoped was dirt, and spots of dark crimson red color from whatever poor thing that was under her foot when she stepped down on it. Dagon had to hold his breath from the smell that was emitting from it.

Dagon looked at the feet one more time before deciding this was it. This was the last straw, he refused to lick her disgusting feet. He would rather die before putting any part of her skin in his mouth. Deciding to go out with a fight, Dagon reached for his blades to at least give her a sore foot before he left this world. Hopefully she would step on him quickly and get it over with.

Just as he reached the hilt of his blades Melody let out a chuckle.

"My you are a defiant one, relax. I'm not going to make you lick them, although that does sound nice... Here." She reached toward the table and ripped something up and grab another object. She bent forward toward Dagon and put down a large bowl of water and a torn piece of cloth that was about his size. Dagon looked at both and soon realized what she wanted now.

Deciding that this was a little better than what he thought, Dagon pulled out one of his blades and cut the cloth up a little more so he had a few to work with rather than a human size blanket. Heading over to the water, Dagon quickly dunk his head in and started to drink some water. He figured he might as well get something to drink before, since he was still feeling dehydrated from the time he was trapped between Melody's melons. When he was done he took one of the rags and dipped it in the water and headed for Melody's right foot. Deciding to get started so it will be over, he started to rub the cloth on her foot. Melody let out a giggle, "That tickles."

Ignoring her, Dagon continued to clean her right foot scrubbing the dirty sole until her natural skin color returned. The stains on her foot slowly started to come off with a little bit of effort. After a while the foot was still slightly drenched from the water bath. Now Dagon had to reach further up the foot. Reaching up and standing on his toes, Dagon could just reach the tips of the toes. Unfortunately, this meant that he had to press up against the soaking wet sole of the foot and get drench with dirty foot water. Some of the foul liquid seeped into his mouth causing him to spit it out.

"Don't forget to get in-between the toes," Melody said pointing her foot toward him. Dagon shuddered as he saw each crevice and the gunk in-between them. Dagon shook his head as he slowly approached the gap between the big toe and second. Hurrying up, Dagon quickly knocked the gunk that was lodged between the toes and quickly cleaned the area before pulling back and gagging. It took him a little while to recover from the traumatic experience.

"Ok, just 7 more to go..." Dagon told himself. He prepared himself for another round of cleaning. Dagon finished up Melody's right foot and moved onto her left foot. He was able to get the bottom of her foot cleaned and all her toes except the last one, the gap in-between her big and second toe. Trying to repeat what he did the last couple of times by quickly cleaning before he had to smell the stench. Dagon quickly went into the toe gap. However, Melody had a different plan. Melody pushed her foot forward shoving Dagon's face into the filth and quickly clenched her toe around Dagon's head and shoulder trapping him in her toe muck. Dagon just froze praying that she'd let him go. There was no reprieve for Dagon as Melody just held him trapped. Getting desperate Dagon started to struggle only to find that it had little effect on her grip.

"Uh oh, looks like your running out of air. You better hurry and eat it all up or you might suffocate."

Dagon froze at her response. There was no way he was going open his mouth and do what she said. He could already feel the mushy dirt and grim rubbing into his face. Dagon felt his lungs starting to burst as he tried to pry open Melody's toes but couldn't even budge them. Dagon couldn't keep it up as the suffocating stench started to invade his nostrils and creeped into his lungs. Dagon could literally feel his life slipping away. Just as he was about to reach for his blades Melody opened up her toes and let Dagon fall to the ground. Quickly he used his hands to remove all the God awful sludge away from his face so he could breath.

"Your face cleaned it up well enough. Go wash up," Melody commanded of Dagon. She didn't have to tell him as he quickly rushed to the bowl of water and jumped in to wash the filthy smell and grime off of him. This was possible one of the most horrible experiences he had ever experienced.

When Dagon finished he got out and dried himself with the remaining clean cloths. Melody returned with some food that was cooked outside. She offered some to Dagon who took it but didn't say anything to her. He was getting tired of her and just wanted to wait till she fell asleep to try and escape. They both finished their food and Dagon was able to see that it was getting dark outside. Melody placed her hand on the ground, "Come."

Dagon wanted to tell her to fuck off but figured that it would only get him killed. Luck was on his side that it was still matting season and Melody still took a liking to him. He was sure if it were any other Giantess he would be dead already. Obeying Melody, Dagon walked on and let Melody take him up. Melody lead them to one of the beds that had a large blanket that must have taken hundreds of animal pelts to make. Pulling the blanket back Melody Laid on the bed and set Dagon on her stomach, which was still digesting her food. Melody started to undress herself and then Dagon.

"You know what I want," Melody said as she closed her eyes. "Get to it."

Dagon clenched his fist and tried to keep from attacking Melody. Her demanding tone was getting to him. It would be one thing if she asked but instead it was always a demand or threat. Yet the situation didn't elude Dagon, if he pleased her until she was tired then he could make an escape. Dagon headed toward Melody's southern part of her body and hopped down between her open legs.

Dagon barely had time to brace himself as Melody started to shove him toward her opening. Feeling the familiar sensation of Melody's love tunnel, Dagon started to wiggle into her folds. Dagon wouldn't hold back as he got half way inside and started to massage her fleshy silky walls. She seemed to be enjoying it because Dagon could feel the pulsating walls quicken and hear soft moans from outside. Dagon tried not to think much about it as he felt the air starting to get more humid and stale. Trying to hurry it up, Dagon doubled his effort until he arched his back to spin around and heard Melody gasp suddenly and her vaginal tunnel spasm quickly. Dagon paused. What was that? Curious he went back and pushed up against it with his hands. Melody gasped louder and Dagon could feel her whole body convulse slightly and fluids starting to flow faster. Grinning Dagon quickly attacked the same spot over and over again until Melody was in a state of great pleasure. Whatever Dagon was doing seemed to be the right switch for Melody because she was going crazy. Suddenly Melody let out a loud screech and her insides compressed around Dagon squeezing him until he couldn't move. Liquid gushed around him as he held his breath waiting for the flood to stop. As much as Dagon wanted to hate it he couldn't stop but also get turned on. The smoldering heat and sticky fluid was turning him on. Dagon never had experience with a woman except for yesterday and today and he couldn't help but feel his member starting to react to this sensation. Unlike last him where he was knocked out and unable to release, this time he had enough time to feel his own body do what it was supposed to inside a woman. Feeling a pleasing sensation rushing through him Dagon couldn't help but join Melody in her throes of pleasure as they both climaxed. Dagon, new to this sensation, was unable to move much. Between his satisfaction, the more comfortable environment now that it relaxed around him, his long and rough day, and the soothing sound of Melody drifting to sleep, he couldn't help but be lulled to his own slumber.

As Dagon drifted off, Melody felt her hands drift down toward her legs and reached down and extracted Dagon and held him close.

"Good night my lovely..." Melody said as she quickly fell asleep.

Chapter 10 by Kickyou

It was still dark out as Cindy kept walking in the pitch black night. She stumbled on something causing Olivia to fall forward and almost off her hands. "Sorry," Cindy said as she helped Olivia back up. "Maybe we should stop," Cindy said trying to find a tree to sit up against.

"How close are we," Olivia asked.

"I don't know. It could be another 10 min or 30, I haven't been there in a long time. Last time I was there..." Cindy paused as she thought about it, reminiscing her past. "I was probably 10 years old, and with my mom."

"Just your mom? Where was Dagon?"

"He wasn't with us back then," Cindy told her. Olivia wanted to question it but the way Cindy said it, seemed like it was a sore subject.

"So what's it like, this place," Olivia asked.

Cindy shrugged, which Olivia didn't see in the dark but felt it throughout her body. "It's just a couple of huts to sleep in."

"Huts? Like giant huts? What else is there?"

"Why do you care?" Cindy asked sounding a little distressed.

"Sorry," Olivia apologized realizing how nosy she was.

Cindy let out a sigh, "No, it's alright. I shouldn't have been so snippy with you. I just... I don't have many good memories, especially there."

"Then I'm sorry I brought it up."

Cindy laughed, "My aren't you adorable, always apologizing all the time. Is it so I won't eat you? Careful I might find you too adorable and have to gobble you up." Olivia shivered, whether from the night breeze or the comment she just made, Cindy didn't know but she couldn't help but feel sorry for the poor thing. Bringing her close to her she brought her toward her chest to keep her warm and safe. "We should get some sleep. Tomorrow will be a big day."

 

 

Olivia woke up from Cindy gently nudging her awake. Olivia opened her eyes and noticed that it was early morning. "We should head out," Cindy told Olivia who nodded in agreement. As Cindy stood up Olivia sat in her hands and started to stretch and yawn. Cindy looked down and saw Olivia. Suddenly Olivia felt a strange feeling run throughout her body. Cindy paused in mid step.

Olivia noticed that Cindy stop moving and turned around. She looked up at Cindy, "What's wrong?"

Cindy couldn't explain this feeling she suddenly felt her body starting to heat up and her heart starting to pound like crazy. She had a sudden desire and need start to consume her, she wanted Olivia. She needed her. She must have her...

"N-nothing..." Cindy continued walking and forced herself to look forward and not down at Olivia. Who seemed puzzled at her reaction. Cindy couldn't help but feel her heart beating nearly 3x as fast as normal and prayed that Olivia couldn't hear it from where she was. I have to control myself... Cindy thought to herself. Think of Dagon, this somewhat snapped her out of it as she realized she needed to focus on saving Dagon rather than her desire for Olivia.

However, it was way easier said than done. Cindy couldn't help but look down every once and awhile and spy on Olivia. Cindy couldn't help but inspect her and notice how beautiful her hair looked or how smooth her skin looked. It was almost too distracting. Cindy almost bumped into a tree.

"Are you ok," Olivia asked as she noticed how close they were to hitting a tree. Cindy seemed a little off today.

"Umm, yeah. Just kind of hungry," Cindy said.

"We can get some food, I'm sure there is something around here to eat... oh there's some berries," Olivia told her. That's not what I'm hungry for.

Cindy had to set Olivia down so she could reach for the berries that were growing on a tree branch. After eating Cindy picked up Olivia. "Those berries were great, I just hate how they are so messy." Cindy looked at Olivia and noticed that her face was practically covered in the berry juices. Cindy had to bite the inside of her cheek as to stop herself from licking the goo right off of Olivia, and lick other places too. Cindy couldn't help but watch as Olivia whipped the juices off her face.

This was insane, why now was Cindy feeling like this? Never before had she ever felt like this, no matter how many matting season passed. Was she a late bloomer? Obviously she heard others describe what it felt like and she was feeling it now, so she was in heat but why was it because of Olivia? Never in history had a Giantess been attracted to a female. They were always viewed as nothing more than a meal or a plaything. However, here Cindy was feeling like she might explode if she didn't do something right now...

"Is this the place that Dagon was talking about?" Olivia broke Cindy out of her thoughts as she noticed what she was talking about. Just ahead was a hut that Cindy recalled from her childhood. There were a few more huts than what Cindy remembered but other than that not much had changed.

"Yeah, this is the place. I'm going to leave you here so nothing bad happens to you while I look for Dagon."

Olivia gave Cindy a stern pout that made Cindy's heart do a flip. She looked so cute... "I'm coming with you," Olivia demanded.

Cindy was going to argue with her but she needed to hurry and find Dagon. "Ok, but I don't know where to put you. If someone sees you..."

"Well, how about I just hide in there," Olivia said pointing between Cindy's breast.

"W-w-what?" Cindy started to blush at the ridiculous remark.

Olivia was oblivious to Cindy's reaction, "What? It's not like there is anywhere else I could hide," Olivia laughed, "Unless you want to stick me down there."

Cindy swore her face turned the darkest shade of red anyone's face could become. Just the thought of Olivia squirming down there was almost enough to make Cindy want to forget about her brother's life and spend the rest of the day playing with Olivia. The things she wanted to do with Olivia were becoming harder and harder to ignore.

"Are you sure you're ok? Your face is pretty red?"

"It's nothing," Cindy said as she quickly placed Olivia hidden in-between her breast. She made sure there was enough room and she was comfy, "Everything fine?"

"It's a little cramped but I'm ok. Let's go save Dagon," Olivia told Cindy.

Cindy nodded and walked toward the clearing where some of the Giantess were already up. Cindy tried her best to not give any signs that showed she had a person between her cleavage...

 

 

 

Dagon woke up still in bed with Melody, or to be more exact he was still in her clutches pinned to her gut. There was a rumbling below him as Melody's stomach let out a hungry growl while she slept. Dagon did his best to not fight as his body shook from the vibrating belly. It didn't take too long till it stopped but that didn't help Dagon relax. Usually Giantess would mate with a male and if they were lucky enough to survive the night or couple nights, they tended to end up as breakfast the next morning.

As if she could read his mind, Melody started to stir from her slumber. Dagon had to look up because he was still being pressed into Melody, but he could see the hunger in her sleepy eyes.

"Morning already," Melody got up from the bed and let Dagon tumble down onto the sheets between her legs.

Dagon was laying on his back and had to roll forward to get up. By doing this he bumped into Melody's privates that greeted him with a kiss. Dagon pushed himself away trying to put some distance between Melody and himself but Melody decided to close her legs trapping Dagon between her legs and hip.

"Eager are we?" Dagon turned his head to the side so his face wasn't pushed up against Melody's love box. "Why don't you give me a kiss good morning? Come on..." Dagon had to grit his teeth from all this humiliating treatment he was getting. Turning his head, he pushed his face forward until he collided with Melody's skin. Giggling, Melody released Dagon from her grip and decided to get out of bed. "I'm going to get some food for us, then we're leaving. We have a long trip ahead of us till we get home."

Dagon paused from whipping himself on the sheets to get last night's and this morning's juices off of him. "Home?"

Melody didn't turn around as she slipped on her loincloth. "Yeah silly, you're coming home with me. I think it's time I became a mother." Melody left through the doorway as she went to get breakfast.

Dagon sat there stunned. Did she say mother? Dagon was too shocked to notice that on the other side of the room in one of the beds, something was stirring.

"Well it seems we're alone at last." That voice shook Dagon out of his trance as Cathy was already out of bed and heading over toward him. "It's breakfast time, and I see a perfectly good meal right in front of me."

Dagon backed up from the edge of the bed as Cathy drew closer. "Didn't you hear Melody? What do you think she would do to you if she found out about this?"

Cathy shrugged, "I don't really care. There are plenty more of you out there, I'll just offer her first picks next hunt."

Before Dagon could say or move Cathy dove forward and grabbed Dagon in her hands and squeezed him till he yelped in pain. Panicked Dagon looked around for help and saw that they were truly alone. The other Giantess had her back to them snoring like a log, and Melody most likely wouldn't be back for a little while, plenty of time for Cathy to swallow him whole. Dagon spotted his weapons and clothing, but they were on the floor way out of reach. He was helpless.

Cathy sniffed Dagon, "Mmm, even covered in Melody you still smell good... Feet or head first?" Dagon said something that Cathy couldn't make out. "What was that?" She brought him closer to her face to hear.

Dagon spit on her face which caught her be surprise. Chuckling she hocked up a big loogie and spit it on Dagon's face drowning him in her saliva and mucus. "That's how you spit on someone. Now enough waiting, I'm starving."

Cathy brought Dagon up to her mouth and started to shove him headfirst into her mouth. Dagon tried to fight it but the more he tried the harder she pressed on his body with her hands causing Dagon to gasp. Being stuck in Cathy's spit didn't help as he kept getting mouthfuls of the liquid and had to swallow it or drown in the liquid. Dagon's face collided with Cathy's tongue as it started to twirl around his face and slather him in more viscous fluids. Dagon tried to bite her tongue in hopes to make her drop him but he was unable to as he was shoved deeper into her mouth. It seemed she was going to swallow him whole. Great.

Cathy had developed the art of swallowing her prey whole and letting them suffer in her gut. All it took was enough saliva and timing. She had Dagon smothered in enough liquid and now just had to shoot him down her throat. Cathy prepared to swallow and just as her throat opened up she shoved Dagon all the way in and gulped him down as quickly as possible. Before Dagon knew it he was on a one-way trip to her belly, where she made sure his last moments were as painful as possible.

Dagon would have yelled and fought all the way down but just as quickly as it happened it ended. He was forced down Cathy's throat and into her tight gut before he could let any air out of his lungs. Dagon was instantly assaulted by the heat and smell, not to mention how tight and confined the space was. The walls of Cathy's stomach were wrapped around him. The pressure wasn't painful but it was like someone wrapped him up in a blanket. Dagon tried to press the walls away only to be meet with more resistance than he thought. Trying to move he was able to get more comfortable before applying a large kick into one of the walls to see how much affect it had.

Cathy winced as she felt a strong blow on her gut. What the hell? She's swallowed plenty of tiny people who fought all the way down and in her gut but none ever hurt her like that. There was another painful strike. "You want to play? Fine... I'll play." Cathy quickly headed over to her bed and laid down. She then balled herself up and compressed all her mass on her stomach.

Dagon was about to kick again when he felt movement. She was going somewhere. Suddenly Dagon felt the walls around him pressing down on him mashing him into the stomach walls and pushing his body into a small compressed space. Dagon screamed as his body was starting to break as his muscles ached and bones felt like they were being grounded up into powder. Unexpectedly Dagon felt all the air around him quickly vanish in a loud grumbling sound and a deep rumble from outside.

Suddenly Cathy let out a large burp. She got up off the bed and poked her belly feeling Dagon movements starting to fade. He was running out of air and was fainting. "Oh we're not done yet." Cathy quickly swallowed a couple gulps of air into her gut feeling it expand again.

Dagon was close to suffocating when the top of Cathy's stomach opened up and the fleshy sac he was in expanded with air. Coughing Dagon took big gulps of air as fresh oxygen entered. Dagon moved around seeing if anything was broken. Suddenly the air was compressed out of the stomach as Cathy let out another large burp causing Dagon to hold his breath as the stomach walls pressed in on him. Dagon knew what Cathy was doing and hated every moment of it. She was purposely suffocating him in her stomach and letting air back in to keep him from blacking out.

Cathy giggled at 5th time Dagon panicky hit on her gut for air. Obliging him she swallowed another couple of big gulps of air. Oh this was more fun than Cathy ever thought it would be. Sadly, she was getting bored of this and wanted to finish it. "Ok, Dagon, our little game has come to an end. I'll see you tomorrow. When I poop what's left of your little body out." Deciding to finish Dagon in a special way, Cathy headed over to the table where there was a large jug of water. Picking it up she brought it to her lips, "Bottoms up."

Dagon felt Cathy moving again and was wondering what she was doing. He was already feeling sore from the stomach acids eating away at him. The couple of gulps of fresh air still remained in the stomach with him. There was a loud gulping sound and suddenly the hole above Dagon opened up and a large amount of cold water splashed down on his sore skin and soaked him. Before Dagon could react more water came in and started to fill the chamber he was in. It started to expand the stomach giving his body some rest from the pressure of the walls. Dagon was grateful for the water that was removing the acids on his body and helping give him some more space. But that relief was starting to become worry as the water kept rushing in and filling more and more of the stomach. Soon Dagon's worry became fear as the water started to rise past his shoulders. He couldn't see how much water there was but it felt like Cathy was drinking a lake. The water kept increasing until it ran up to Dagon's nose causing him to turn his head up and search for a pocket of fresh air to breath from. Just when Dagon was afraid of drowning the water stopped.

"I am stuffed," Cathy said patting her gut.

Dagon felt the water ripple and splash on him as Cathy's patting caused her entire gut to wiggle. It was like being in the ocean during a storm as waves were kicked up and splashed all over his face causing him to nearly drown.

"Drown in peace Dagon..." Cathy let the last of the air in her gut go as she let out a small burp.

Dagon felt the chamber shrink slightly as the last of his precious air left and he was covered in water. This was it. Dagon was submerged in the water and was quickly forced to search for a pocket of air. He couldn't find any. Things started to slow down as Dagon felt his body screaming for oxygen but there were none. Finally, Dagon opened his mouth and felt the water rush in and fill his lungs. His body convulsed as he quickly remembered the first night he was with Melody and she nearly drowned him in her pussy. Only this time he wouldn't be waking up. He would be broken down as energy and fuel Cathy...

 

 

 

Cathy poked her gut. She hadn't felt Dagon move for a while. He must have drowned. "Oh yeah..." Cathy laughed and set the empty jug down on the table she turned around and suddenly felt a large object slam into her round belly. Cathy's eyes bulged as she felt the impact and opened her mouth. Suddenly water was ejected out of her mouth like a waterfall as Cathy fell to her knees with tears in her eyes. She quickly passed out and landed on the ground.

Rage was all over Cindy's face as she looked down in her hands where she caught her unmoving brother. His skin was red in certain places, no doubt from the stomach acids, and his eyes were closed. He wasn't moving or breathing. Quickly Cindy stepped over the bitch who dared touch her brother and to a bed and slowly set down Dagon. Olivia had tears in her eyes as she watched Dagon's unflinching body lying on the bed.

"Quick," Olivia said as Cindy looked down at her. Cindy picked up Olivia and brought her to Dagon. Olivia never tired this before but she remembered learning it in a lesson a long time ago. She went over to Dagon and quickly checked to see if he was breathing, he wasn't.

Olivia quickly started to press down on his chest over and over again. Nothing was happening. She kept pushing but realized it wasn't working. Olivia felt tears starting to fall down her face as she couldn't remember what to do next. Why couldn't she remember what to do? Then it hit her... AIR!

Quickly Olivia bent down and kissed Dagon on the lips and breathed all the air that she could into him.

Dagon shot up and started throwing up water and coughing.

"Dagon!" Both Olivia and Cindy shouted as they tried to check on him. Dagon kept coughing and spiting up water as he gasped for air.

"Cindy? Princess... what?"

"Oh thank god," Olivia said as she hugged Dagon. Dagon looked shocked and confused.

"I thought I was dead," Dagon said still dazed.

"You were," Cindy said trying to hide how scared she was for him. "And if you ever do that again I'll kill you."

Dagon chuckled, "Love you too." Dagon then noticed the unconscious Giantess on the floor. "What happened?"

Olivia looked up at Cindy, "We were looking for you and overheard that bitch," Olivia pointed to Cathy. "Say Dagon."

"She was taunting you and I figured she most have swallowed you. So I punched her," Cindy said still peeved at Cathy.

Dagon's eyes widen, "You hit her? Wow, I wish I saw that."

"Are you feeling ok," Olivia asked.

"Yeah, I think," Dagon said trying to stand but stumbling from still feeling sore form his whole ordeal.

"Careful," Olivia said as she caught Dagon.

Cindy spied Dagon's gear and cloths and picked them up and handed them to Dagon. It was about this time that Olivia noticed he was naked and quickly turned away with an ashamed face. "We need to get out of here," Cindy said as she careful picked up Dagon and Olivia, who tried not to look at Dagon.

"I couldn't agree more with you," Dagon said as they turned to leave.

Cindy stepped over the still unconscious body and outside. Wanting to put as much distance between Dagon and that bitch, Cindy headed back toward the forest. She couldn't believe how lucky she and Olivia were to find Dagon and save him before it was too late. In fact, Cindy couldn't help but feel grateful for bring Olivia along. There was no way she herself would know how to save Dagon.

"Your Cindy right?" Cindy paused as she heard a familiar voice she heard a few days ago. It belonged to that one Giantess she tried to throw off of Dagon's trail a few nights ago. Cindy didn't move as she tried to think of something.

"..."

Melody watched as the Giantess stood still facing away from her. "What are you doing here," She asked as she held some food in her hand that she was bring back for Dagon.

"I was looking for some people to go hunting with," she said.

Melody had a weird feeling. "Why don't you turn around."

Cindy's heart skipped a beat. She had both Dagon and Olivia still in her hands. She slowly turned around thinking up a lie about eating them later or something. Cindy turned around completely and was about to say something when she saw Melody's face. She had a completely shocked look on her face and it dawned on Cindy... this was Melody. Cindy thought the one she punched was Melody.

Melody's face quickly turned to rage as she dropped her food and started toward Cindy.

Cindy did the only thing she could think of. She ran.

"GET BACK HERE YOU THEIF!" Melody roared.

Cindy ran as fast as she could. All around the other Giantess started to come out from where they were to see what was going on. Melody said something Cindy didn't hear as the other Giantess started to come after her. She was almost to the woods when something heavy and sharp hit her shoulder causing her to cry out in pain. Yet Cindy didn't stop running as she ran faster and faster into the woods, hoping to lose the Giantess in the thicket.

"Cindy are you alright," Dagon asked.

"Yeah," Cindy said between breaths, "I'm ok." She tried her best to pick up speed not knowing where the others were. Cindy ran and ran and ran.

"Cindy slow down," Dagon said worried as he saw the pain she was in and the sweat covering her face.

"I can keep going," She wheezed.

"CINDY STOP!" Dagon shouted at her. But she ignored him. She wouldn't stop even if it killed her.

Dagon looked at Olivia who seemed just as worried as he was.

"Cindy please," Olivia begged.

This seemed to cause Cindy to pause in mid run making her stumble forward and fall. Cindy landed on the ground in a heap as she made sure to keep Dagon and Olivia safe from the fall. Rolling onto her side she let Dagon and Olivia out from her hands and stayed on her side trying to catch her breath. Cindy winced as she breathed. There was a throbbing pain in her shoulder as she felt something running down her back.

Dagon quickly noticed something wrong with Cindy and ran to her back.

Dagon cursed at the sight.

Cindy's right shoulder was a deep red with a large gash in it. Blood was seeping from the wound as it ran down her back which was nearly covered in her blood. "Oh my God," Olivia said. "What happened?"

"It was a boulder," Dagon stated. "Someone most have tossed it at her."

"Are you ok Cindy," Olivia asked.

"Yeah, I just need a few minutes to catch my breath," Cindy said still wheezing.

"Bullshit. We need to wrap this wound before it gets infected," Dagon said as he quickly headed out. Olivia started to follow but Dagon stopped her, "Stay with Cindy."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'll be back soon."

Cindy let out a tired sigh as her face looked exhausted. Dagon came back with a couple of large leaves. "Roll over," He told Cindy who obliged him. Dagon climbed up on her back and started to apply the leaf on the wound. This caused Cindy to wince. "Stop being a baby," Dagon said as he applied more pressure on the wound and another leaf.

"Don't... make... me..."

"Blah, blah, blah. You couldn't catch me even if walked away from you," Dagon said know she was in no shape to move. Cindy chuckled.

"Is she going to be ok?" Olivia asked concerned.

"Yeah, I just have to find a few more things. The leaves will help keep the wound covered, I'll get some more plants to help with her fever and stop any infections."

"Is there anything I can do," Olivia asked.

Dagon shook his head, "Some of these plants are hard to tell apart, besides Cindy needs company. You won't believe how much she cries when she's alone."

Cindy growled at him till she started to cough, "I'll get you for that."

"Sure you will," Dagon taunted as he left.

"I should have let him drown," Cindy said as she closed her eyes. She was already feeling better.

Olivia felt useless sitting there until Cindy said with her eyes closed, "Thanks for being here with me."

"I just wish you didn't push yourself so much," Olivia said concerned.

Cindy felt her heart skip a beat at the sound of worry in her voice. "I couldn't let them catch us."

"I know," Olivia said as she rested her hand on Cindy's forehead. This caused Cindy to open her eyes and blush tremendously. Luckily she had a fever to hide it. Olivia gasped, "Your burning up."

"I'm fine." Cindy said trying to not let her feelings for Olivia be heard in her voice. Before Olivia could reply Dagon returned with what he needed. Trying to ignore Olivia's presence she decided to tease her brother some more, "Took you long enough." Dagon rolled his eyes as he came over and started to feed Cindy some nasty tasting stuff. "You trying to poison me?"

"You caught me, I figured with you gone I wouldn't have to take care of your fat ass."

"I don't have a fat ass," Cindy quickly barked at him.

"Really? It looks big to me," Dagon said as went to apply some kind of cream he made from the plants to her back.

"I swear Dagon..." Cindy said between clenched teeth.

"I know, I know. One of these days," Dagon said tauntingly.

"Do you two always fight like this," Olivia asked.

"Yes," they both said together.

Olivia laughed.

"Ok, I'm done," Dagon said as he hopped off Olivia's back. "Now you just need to rest."

"No way," Cindy said as she tried to get up. She couldn't. "What the..."

"Don't even think about it. I knew you would try to push yourself."

Cindy glared at Dagon, "What did you do?"

"Don't worry about it," Dagon said. As he spoke Cindy couldn't help but feel her eyes start to close.

"Dagon I'm going to ... k..il....l ....yo......" Cindy was knocked out.

"What did you do?" Olivia asked.

"I added a little sleeping root to her medicine. I figured she try and get up and move. She needs to rest. That wound will reopen if she moves too much, and knowing my sister she would."

Olivia nodded but looked around, "Are we safe?"

Dagon nodded, "For now. I doubt any of them know where we are. Besides it's going to get dark soon and they won't know where to look. I say we have a few days. That should be plenty of time."

Olivia looked at the giant peaceful face of the sleeping Giantess right next to her. "So she really is your sister."

"Yeah," Dagon said as he started to make a small fire.

"You two don't look that much alike."

"We had different fathers," Dagon replied as he got a spark going and soon a fire.

"Oh..." Olivia replied not really understanding how that worked with Giantess.

"You don't know much about Giantess do you," Dagon asked.

Olivia shook her head.

Dagon let out a chuckle, "Well since we will have plenty of time. I guess I can tell you about our past. Get comfy cause this is a long story..."

Chapter 11 by Kickyou

Dagon didn't have many memories before his sister was born, all he remembered was that his mom didn't care much for him. There were times where she would almost step on him or push him aside as a toddler. This only made their relationship that much harder to form. All she ever did for him was feed him when he was hungry and carry him around, other than that he was lucky if she talked to him. Males were never really accepted as part of any Giantess family, or that's what his mother told him. She always loved to remind him how lucky that she didn't eat him right where he stood or traded him off to another Giantess.

Dagon figured he was different the moment Cindy's father was found by his mother. As a kid Dagon was small or so he thought. Dagon was just slightly taller than Cindy's father, and he was just a kid. It turns out that when a male is born from a Giantess they are easily 5-6 feet tall like any other Giantess child, but instead of growing they start to shrink down to the size of a normal person. When Dagon turned around 10-11 he was the size of a normal 10-year-old.

Cindy's Dad was captured by Dagon's mother and barely lasted more than a day or two before she broke him. Just like Dagon's father, and like the other countless males used by Giantess. By the time he passed away, he had already impregnated Dagon's mother with a child, Cindy.

The moment Cindy was born she was a few inches taller than Dagon. Dagon remembered seeing the joy in his mother's face when she found out she had a girl. Dagon had never seen her so happy before in her life. His mother kept Cindy close and loved her with all her heart... unlike her relationship with Dagon. Yet Dagon never held that against Cindy, it wasn't her fault that Dagon's mother didn't love him. Besides Dagon loved his sister just as much as his mom loved her, Dagon knew that Cindy was a kind soul. She never treated him like his mom did and always wanted to play together. Sadly, those days didn't last for long.

 

 

Giantess usually eat people, but when they are young it's hard to eat something that is usually the same size as you. So when Cindy turned 7 and Dagon was about to turn 11, Cindy was roughly twice the size of Dagon by then, their mother decided it was time for Cindy to try her first person. Luckily Dagon wasn't used as an example, something his mother always threatened him with if he displeased her.

"Ok Cindy, it's time for you to become a Giantess, just like your mother," Dagon's giant mother told her with anticipation in her voice. It was almost like a tradition for all Giantess to watch their daughters eat their first person. Dagon's mother had captured a tiny person probably around the age of 50 or so. The man looked horrified as he tried to plead with Dagon's mother, she paid no attention to him. She placed the man on the ground and waited for Cindy to eat the man. "Go on," Her mother said waiting for her daughter.

Cindy looked up at her mom, "Eat him? Why?" Dagon's mother looked just as confused as Cindy did. As Cindy was questioning her mother, the man started to run away. Dagon's mom reached down and grabbed the man by the legs. He again started to beg for his life but she didn't care. She easily snapped both legs and made him cry out in pain as his legs flopped around useless.

Dagon had seen Giantess eat people before and this wasn't anything new to him, but today it seemed different to him. Maybe because that could have been him. Dagon had to hold his over his mouth to stop himself from making any noise. The last thing he wanted to do was get his mother mad at him and maybe treat him just like that man. Dagon watched as Cindy look at the poor man who was wailing in agony.

"I ... don't want to mommy," Cindy said.

"Cindy," Their mother warned.

"But I can't. Why do I have to," Cindy said as she looked over to her brother for help. Dagon couldn't do anything but feel sorry for her as their mother was forcing her to do something she didn't want to. Then Dagon's mother looked over toward Dagon and gave him a glare that made him step back away from them.

"Cindy, you will eat him," Cindy's mom told her.

Cindy just stared at the man as he still seemed to be trying to get away with broken legs, crawling away on the ground. Wanting to please her mother, Cindy reached down and picked up the man. "Don't, please don't, no stop," Shouted the man as he looked at Cindy. Dagon watched as his little sister, roughly twice as tall as the man, went to eat the man. Cindy opened her mouth and put the man's hand inside her mouth and bite down on it. The man let out a howl as his arm was bitten clean off.

"That's my girl," Cindy's mom said as she clapped her approval for her daughter. Meanwhile Cindy chewed slowly getting the full flavor of the man. Swallowing Cindy went for another bite and took out a large chunk out of the man's side causing him to screaming out and go limp. Dagon had to look away as Cindy started to get the blood on her as she continued to eat the man. It took Cindy a while but she finally stopped eating leaving only parts of the man in a pool of sticky red blood.

Dagon could only watch as his mother praised his sister on her first kill. It was clear that Cindy wasn't feeling the same as she kept looking at the mess she made of the man on the ground. Finally, when she was done praising her daughter, their mother told them she was going to get a fire started and left to collect wood. As soon as she was gone Cindy quickly ran over toward a tree. Dagon could hear her throw up the remains of the man that she just ate. She puked for a good solid minute as she tried to purge what was in her stomach.

Dagon went over to his sister to check on her. He did is best not to look at what just came out of his sister, but it was hard not to look when the pile of vile was easily his size. "Are you ok," Dagon asked Cindy.

She shook her head as she looked very ill. "I didn't want to," Cindy told him.

"I know," Dagon said trying to sooth her, but was unable to do much other than pat her leg.

It wasn't long until their mother came back. Dagon helped Cindy cover up her mess and made sure that their mother wouldn't notice. Cindy was the first to fall asleep that night leaving only him and his mom together in the night. Dagon could feel his mom looking at him but he didn't dare look at her. Just as he was about to go to bed his mom spoke to him.

"Tomorrow morning I want you gone." Dagon looked at his mom shocked. She couldn't really mean it could she? She continued "Your presence is confusing to Cindy. If she is to grow up as a proper Giantess, she can't be distracted by you."

"But..." Dagon said shocked and confused, but mostly frightened. He had never been by himself, there was no way he could survive.

"I'm giving you a chance to leave, or you can stay and tomorrow you'll be my breakfast. It's your choice," Dagon's mother said coldly. With that being said she went to lay next to her daughter and go to bed. Dagon just sat there terrified and upset. His mother meant every word she said, he was the reason Cindy couldn't eat that man like she should have. Both him and his mother knew it, and when it came to her daughter she would do anything for her, even killing her only son.

After a long time of thought, Dagon figured he might as well live than become food for his mother. If anything he would continue to live just in spite of her. Gathering the very few things he owned he went over to his sleeping sister. Silently he kissed her giant forehead and wished her well. With the breaking of dawn, Dagon left his family and headed out to find someplace where he belonged.

It took Dagon a few weeks until he found a weird patch of dirt that he later learned was called a road. It was luck that Dagon followed it and finally meet people like him. They were heading toward something called a town where there were supposedly more people. Deciding that was better than trying to live in the woods, Dagon headed toward a town to see if there was anything for him there.

Sadly, Dagon learned early of the horrors that humans can do to people very quickly. The first couple of months were hell for him, worse than living with his mother. At least his mother took care of him even if she ignored him, however in the town it was everyone for themselves. Dagon was forced to do things that he will never forget in order to have a little amount of food or shelter for a night. Things that made him feel less than a human. There weren't many jobs that were looking for a kid his age and uneducated like he was. However, he eventually found a job cleaning and doing errands for a tavern for a little amount of food and a place to sleep.

A couple of years later Dagon found he was old enough to join the military at the age of 13. He was grouped together with the other poor children or orphans that sought out a job to pay for their food. Dagon joined the military to move up in the world. The military were responsible for security inside and outside the city guarding supplies and doing some scouting. Any soldiers that stayed in the military over a year were granted free housing and education. This was a dream job for Dagon, until he learned why it had so many perks. Many of the soldiers, or children that were his age barely made it through a year. The system was flawed and the new soldiers got the jobs that the veterans didn't want, like guarding supplies from Giantess.

The first 3 months were horrible. Dagon nearly died his first job when his squad was ambushed by robbers. They attacked at night and slaughter most of the soldiers and stole the supplies. Dagon and his survivors were charged for the loss of goods and had to work longer before being promoted. Dagon was also attacked the next job by Giantess who ate nearly everyone. He lost more friends than he could count as each time he was sent out for a mission he would return with less than half his squad. Eventually Dagon made it a year and got promoted and was rewarded with his perks of education. This helped him move up in the military from just being cannon fodder to a decent respectable commander.

The education helped Dagon learn how to act like a normal person, how to correctly talk to them, and more about the world. There was so much that Dagon didn't know, that it was astonishing. Yet, what he really wanted to learn about was what he was. Was he human or a Giantess? When they covered the topic of Giantess he thought he would learn more, but sadly it turned out that people knew less about Giantess than he did. They knew very little about Giantess, they knew they were large and always attacked people. Dagon tried to find more about Giantess, especially about male born Giantess like himself, but there was no information on the topic. If there were more people like him in the city, they didn't share that information with anyone. Deciding to follow suit, if there were, Dagon kept his lineage hidden and whenever someone asked he just said his parents were dead and didn't get to know them.

Over the next 7 years Dagon worked for the military guarding their supplies or picking up jobs for protection for extra cash. He was in command of his own squad and was able to pick what jobs to do. With the thanks to Dagon's childhood he knew some tricks that Giantess tend to us or where they usually go to hunt. It's what helped Dagon survive for so long out there. During this time, he met Peter. Peter was a lot older than he was but for some reason Peter took a liking to Dagon. Dagon saw Peter as a father or big brother, although Dagon didn't know what it was like to have a father or brother but figured if he did it would be something like his and Peter's relationship. Peter looked after Dagon even when Dagon didn't ask for it. Although that didn't mean he didn't make money off of Dagon's services, still they were good friends.

 

 

When Dagon turned 20 and all signs of his past were gone, no one knew anything about his horrible childhood or what he had to do to survive. He was educated better than most people and even had a decent home of his own. He had a few good friends and was enjoying his life. Life was looking good for him, until he got his latest assignment.

Dagon was given orders to guard an aristocrat to another town. Dagon thought nothing of it and gathered his soldiers to make the journey. The day before they were about to depart was when things took a turn for the worst. Usually Dagon set the path they would take and tended to stay away from certain roads that usually attracted Giantess attention, which would take a few extra days to traverse around these areas. However, the aristocrat had other plans and demanded to reach the town within 3 days for his birthday as soon as possible regardless of Dagon's warnings and instruction. Dagon thought of letting them go without him, but some of his friends were still following orders. Going against his instincts Dagon followed the aristocrat's demands and lead his troops hoping to save his men and friends from any danger they might head into.

It was the second day of their journey and nothing bad had happened ... yet. Fate had other plans though. As Dagon lead his men and the aristocrat down one of the main roads he noticed something moving in the woods. Showing the signal to be on guard, Dagon slowed down and observed the woods. "What's the hold up," the aristocrat asked in an upset tone. Before Dagon could warn him, a Giantess jumped out and attacked.

Dagon's men reacted as fast as they could but before they could prepare for combat another Giantess surprised them from behind and then another one blocking off the front. In a flash there were 4 Giantess surrounding them and they all were closing in fast. Dagon quickly ordered his men to get into formation but as soon as a Giantess struck a line of men all hell broke loose as fighting filled the air. Dagon couldn't control his men and coordinate a defense as he watched good friends either get eaten or snapped in two. The screams of his men still haunt him to this day. Dagon saw most of his soldiers trapped between all 4 of the Giantess being picked off one by one. Dagon went to try and save his men only to see a giant shadow loom over him. Before he could react a fifth Giantess snatched him off his horse and brought him toward her mouth.

Cursing at the Giantess as he reached for his weapon he tried to break free but was in a firm grip. In a blind furry Dagon shouted at the Giantess, "I'll cut your eyes out you bitch!" That was when he got a good look at the Giantess eyes. A pair of bright blue eyes that reminded him of someone. As he looked into her eyes, she looked back at him.

"Dagon," She asked suspiciously.

In complete disbelief Dagon just stared at his little sister... She changed a lot since Dagon last saw her, but so did he. The little sister he once knew grew up and was here to finally finish what his mother failed to do from the beginning. Letting out a bitter laugh Dagon said, "I guess if anyone were to eat me, I'd want it to be you sis." Dagon saw the hurt in her eyes at that comment but before he could say anything one of the Giantess behind him called out to Cindy.

"Hurry up with that one Cindy or you'll miss out."

Dagon was able to turn around to see how bad the scene behind him was but Cindy wouldn't let him. "Don't look," Cindy told him saddened. It wasn't long before one of the four Giantess came into view.

"What's taking you so long Cindy? I know it's your first hunt but you can't take forever you're going to miss all the food. Hurry up and eat him."

"I can't," Cindy told her.

"Why not?"

"Um... because, I think I'm in heat," Cindy lied to her. Dagon heard this and instantly made a disgusting noise at the thought, only to have Cindy cover his entire head with her hand silencing him.

"You're in heat?" She asked surprised. "Wow, you must really be an early bloomer. Is he your first?" Cindy blushed and nodded. The Giantess smirked and patted her on the shoulder. "I understand, you should go have some fun with him. We'll meet up with you some other time." Cindy waited until they all left and took Dagon into the woods and set him down.

Cindy just stared at Dagon as he looked back at her.

Finally, after a long moment Dagon finally said, "Well you got bigger."

"That's it?" Cindy asked "After 9 years that's all you have to say?"

Dagon looked confused, "What do you want me to say? Hey sis how you doing? Sorry I haven't been there for any of your birthdays."

Cindy looked upset, "How could you run off like that?"

Looked stunned, "What did you expect me to do?"

Frowning Cindy crossed her arms, "We were family. Why would you turn your back on us?"

"God, that's rich," Dagon shouted at her. "What kind of family tries to eat their son? Or treat him like he is worthless and doesn't matter? What kind of mother threatens their kid with running away or die the next morning?"

It was Cindy's turn to look confused. "Mom wouldn't do that. She loved you."

"Bullshit," Dagon shouted at her. "You probably don't remember because you were young but she never said my name and love in the same sentence except how much she would LOOOOOOVE to eat me."

"She was only trying to make you strong," Cindy said protecting her mother.

Dagon gave her a crazy look, "You can't be serious? That is the biggest lie I ever heard, and trust me I have heard some pretty big lies in my life."

Cindy shook her head, "She told me. When you left it was just me and her, and every once and a while she would tell me how she was trying to make you strong enough to survive in this world. She knew you wouldn't be able to live with us and needed to be ready for whatever the world threw at you. There were nights where she would cry because how much she missed you."

Dagon didn't believe her, "That is a load of shit. She fucking wouldn't even look at me most days. There is no way she had an ounce of love for me. If I were to walk up to her right now she would most likely step on me without a second thought."

"... she wouldn't." Cindy said sadly.

"How much would you bet?"

"She can't," Cindy said more sternly. "She passed away last year."

This caused Dagon to stop his tirade. "... you've been all by yourself haven't you." Cindy nodded as she felt some tears forming. "Sorry," Dagon told her. Cindy was barely 16 and living by herself. She had to be 15 when her mother died. That couldn't have been easy for her. Especially considering how Giantess didn't converse with others that often, leaving her all by herself. "Look, Cindy, I'm sorry about what I said about mom. Let's just forget it."

Cindy slumped down to the ground as she looked really upset. "You don't know how hard it's been." Dagon didn't want to remind her he was way younger when he left, so he kind of did understand. "I haven't been able to talk to anyone in a long time." Cindy let out a historically laugh, "In fact this is the first time I have talked to another Giantess. This was my first hunt." Cindy let out a sob. "I can't even do this right..."

Dagon tried to comfort her, "Cindy." He put his hand on her leg to try and let her know he was here for her.

"Why am I so messed up?"

"You're not."

Cindy shook her head, "I am. I can't even eat someone."

"I'm your brother. That would be weird," Dagon said trying to make a joke.

"NO. I mean I CAN'T eat a person." Dagon frowned. Cindy continued still with tears in her eyes. "I've tried so many times. But it's all the same like that first night, the night you ran away. Whenever I try they always reminds me of you and I can't bear the thought of eating my brother. Even if mother puts them in a soup or something else my stomach just makes me throw it up. Not only do I not want to eat someone, I literally can't eat them. There has never been a Giantess that can't eat a person. I would have to pretend to enjoy the meal and then make up an excuse to go throw up."

"If you haven't eaten anyone, then what have you been eating," Dagon asked worried. That was when her gut let out a growl. "You have been eating, right?"

Cindy looked away, "Some berries or little animals."

Dagon looked shocked. A Giantess her size needed to eat more than just that. She had been starving herself for years. How she managed to survive this long on only that little amount of food was shocking. "We have to get you something to eat," Dagon told her as he went to see if any supplies made it after the slaughter of his men. Dagon headed over to the road with Cindy following. Dagon had to stamp down his emotions at the sight of what remained of his men. There wasn't much left of them, or their supplies. There was a crushed cart with some cooking supplies that Dagon collected and brought them over to Cindy. "Get some firewood and we can cook this for you. I'm going to see if I can catch something more substantial for you."

"Dagon," Cindy tried to protest but Dagon ignored her.

"Look, you're my sister. I might not have been there for you when you needed me, but I'm here for you now."

Cindy was stunned. She was finally able to say something, "Thank you."

It didn't take too long to get some more food for Cindy and cook it for her. When Dagon was done cooking, Cindy devoured almost all the food and still looked pretty hungry. As soon as she was done eating, Cindy laid down to rest. "Thank you again. It was good to see you again, it really is."

Dagon blew a raspberry at her, "You're only saying that because I fed you."

Cindy chuckled and poked him in the shoulder, "Shut up little bro."

Dagon shook his head at her remark. "It's getting dark, you should get some rest." It wasn't long before she fell asleep. Dagon was used to staying up late guarding his men from the animals that hunt at night. It was hardwired into him, so it wasn't unnatural for him to be up all night. As Dagon was still up he heard his sister starting to dream.

Cindy was mumbling something in her sleep. She was tossing and turning like she was having a nightmare. Dagon went over to comfort her and started to sooth her causing her to settle down. Cindy finally went back to a calmer sleep. Just as Dagon went back to set by the fire he heard his sister say in her sleep, "Please ... don't leave me.... Dagon...."

This tugged at his heart hearing the sadness in her voice and how much she needed him. Getting up he went back to his sister and sat near her to help her sleep better. "I told you, I'm here for you now."

 

 

After that night, Dagon stayed with his sister. As much as he helped her survive and kept her company, she did the same for him. They caught up with each other and told each other stories of their life and adventures. Dagon learned that their mother was very loving to his sister, was always kind to her took great care of her when she was still alive. Dagon never talked about their mother again and left it alone as did Cindy. Cindy learned a lot about people and towns, what life in the city was like.

Dagon didn't miss his life in the town, in fact there wasn't much left for him back in town. After losing his men and most likely would have gotten a demotion from the failure of the mission, Dagon decided to give it all up. Dagon continued to head to towns to get supplies or trade goods but he gave up on the military and human society. He occasionally talked with Peter but that was it.

Probably the strangest thing for Dagon was that he felt more at home out of the town then he ever did inside of it. Sure it was dangerous and kind of lonely out here, but he felt at home for some strange reason. Dagon didn't know if it was because this was where he grew up, or if it was because of his sister, or maybe it was because it was who he was. All Dagon knew was that from then on he was going to protect his sister from now on....

End Notes:

If anyone has any questions about their backstory or about Giantess let me know and I'll try answering them in the next chapter.

Chapter 12 by Kickyou

Olivia didn't know what to say. Both Dagon and Cindy had horrible childhoods. Not only that but they were both alone, there was no one for them to talk to about their situation. Olivia tried to think of something to say but was speechless. What could she say, sorry? It gets better? I know how you feel? There wasn't anything she could say that would make it better for them.

They just sat there near the fire with the silence only being broken by Cindy's large breathing heard in the background. Olivia sat there next to Dagon as the night went on. Neither Dagon or Olivia spoke, they just kept each other company for the rest of the night. It didn't take long until Olivia started to feel tired in the middle of the night, but she didn't want to go to sleep. Instead she wanted to stay up with Dagon just so he had some company. But as time went on she couldn't help but start to yawn from her exhaustion.

"You should get some sleep. No point in you being tired tomorrow."

"Won't you be lonely," Olivia asked.

"Don't worry, I'm used to it." That might be true, but Olivia didn't want to leave him alone all night. After hearing about him and his sister, she didn't want him to be alone anymore.

"I can stay up," Olivia told him as she tried to wake herself up.

"Here," Dagon said as he got out a blanket and wrapped it around her. Olivia scooted closer to Dagon and leaned up against him. This caused Dagon to stiffened, but he didn't move. As much as Dagon wanted to hate it, he couldn't stop himself from enjoying this slight sign of fondness toward him. It was the first time, other than his sister, that someone showed a little love toward him. As much as he wanted this to become more, Dagon knew that it couldn't.

Just as he was thinking this, Olivia laid down on the ground with her head resting on his lap. Dagon closed his eyes and tried not to think about Olivia's head being so close to a certain part of his body.

"I hope she gets better," Olivia said.

It took Dagon a few moments to realize what she said before answering her. "She'll be fine in the morning. The medicine I gave her fixed up a wound she got one time."

"What happened," Olivia asked.

Dagon laughed at the memory. "It was stupid. She was chasing me around trying to catch me after I played a prank on her. I gave her some spicy peppers mixed into her food," Dagon said trying to not laugh too hard at the memory.

Olivia gasped, "You didn't."

Dagon chuckled, "Oh, the look on her face was worth it. However, she didn't like it that much and swore she was going to make me eat a handful of hers full of peppers. So I started to run and she chased me around trying to grab me. As she pursued me she tripped over a large rock and fell forward and skinned her knee. Oh man... she cried like a baby. Anyway, I felt bad that it was my fault, and gathered the same herbs and help patch her up. In less than half a day you couldn't even see the injury. Unfortunately she didn't forget about the whole 'prank' thing. As soon as she felt better, she picked me up and hung me on the tip of one of these trees," Dagon said pointing up. "I was stuck up there for an entire day before she let me down."

Olivia couldn't help but laugh too, "I can't believe you two."

"I'm sure by tomorrow morning she'll feel much better."

"Do you think anyone else made it?"

Dagon paused before he answered her. What it sounded like from what Melody and the others did only 1 made it but Dagon doubt that he would make it all the way back by himself. "If they did they wont find us."

"That's true," Olivia said as she sounded a little worried about the others.

There was silence between the two of them. Dagon didn't mind though, he found it kind of peaceful and nice to have Olivia up close and comfortable with him. He didn't mind if they stayed like this all night. It wasn't long until Dagon noticed that Olivia fell asleep. Dagon thought of moving her off his lap but stopped. He might not get another chance like this, and wanted to savor this moment. Deciding to let her sleep as she was, Dagon stayed up all night afraid that slightest movement would stir her...

 

 

Olivia slowly opened her eyes. It took her a moment to remember where she was, or to be more exact what she was lying on. She shot up and almost headbutted Dagon in the chin.

"Whoa," Dagon said as he dodged her head.

Olivia blushed as she looked at him. "I didn't mean to sleep with you. I mean, I didn't mean to use you as a pillow," Olivia said flustered.

"I didn't mind," Dagon said smiling.

"Did you stay up all night?"

"Yeah."

"I should have stayed up with you, I'm sorry," Olivia said feeling bad.

"It's fine. I told you I'm used to it. Why don't you check on Cindy's fever? I'll go find some food for us." Dagon got up and started to head into the forest to look for their breakfast leaving Olivia to watch over Cindy.

Olivia couldn't help but feel mortified at what she did. She slept in Dagon's lap all night. What was she doing? She was still being escorted to Luther's Town to get married. A marriage to someone she didn't even know or loved. Olivia's father needed this alliance with king Ursa, but Olivia wouldn't be happy with him, how could she? Maybe she could stay with Dagon and Cindy, and they could all live together. Olivia cheered up at this idea. She could help them with cooking or medicine stuff and be useful. Excited at the thought, Olivia went over to Cindy and checked up on her.

Olivia put her hand on Cindy's forehead and felt it. It was much cooler now after the other day. Still it was slightly warm. Deciding on checking on Cindy's wound, Olivia climbed up and peeled the leaves back slightly and noticed that Dagon was right, the nasty wound from yesterday was nearly gone. Jumping off of Cindy, Olivia decided she should go get some water and clean Cindy's forehead of sweat from all the running and the fever yesterday. It took Olivia a few moments to find some water and get something to clean up Cindy's forehead. Once Olivia got everything ready, she went over and started to clean Cindy's skin. It wasn't as easy as she though it would be as she tried to clean her, she was getting soaked from the water. It didn't take too long for Olivia to finish cleaning Cindy up. As soon as she was done Olivia stepped back drenched as she looked at her accomplishment.

It was at this time that Cindy woke up from her slumber. As Cindy stir from her deep sleep she opened her eyes and was greeted by Olivia's angelic face. Cindy's fever may have went down but the moment she saw Olivia she felt her body temperature shoot up. It didn't help that Olivia was soaked and her clothing was now clinging more to her body than it usually did. Cindy felt her heart beat jump as Olivia greeted her.

"Good morning, you feeling better."

"Yeah," Cindy said softly unable to speak due to how aroused she was.

Olivia looked concerned, "You don't sound ok. Let me check your fever again."

Before Cindy could move Olivia was already there leaning up against her seeing if Cindy's fever returned. Cindy felt the soft warm body of Olivia on her forehead and couldn't help but breathe in. Cindy got a whiff of Olivia's natural fragrance and this was the tipping point for Cindy. All self control left her as she let that wonderful smell fill her lungs. Cindy pushed herself up causing Olivia to fall down on her back.

"Ow," Olivia said as she hit the ground with her back. "Could you give me a warning next time..." Olivia trailed off as she looked up and saw Cindy over top of her. She covered the ground with her body's shadow as she kept herself supported on her knees and hands. This wasn't what caused Olivia concern, what concerned Olivia was the look in Cindy's eyes. Olivia saw a flame of desire burning in those enormous eyes. She could tell that Cindy wanted something really bad. "Cindy?"

Cindy couldn't stop herself as she let it go now, not caring about anything else, Cindy reached down with one hand and picked up Olivia.

"Cindy, are you ok," Olivia asked nervous now.

Cindy brought Olivia up to her face. "Your my adorably cute bunny," Cindy whispered.

"Cindy stop-" Olivia was cut off by Cindy bringing her mouth up to Olivia's face and giving her a kiss. A kiss that covered her entire face and smothering her in her giant lips. Every time Olivia tried to speak she was assaulted by Cindy's mouth. The giant lips covered most of Olivia's face and left large patches of saliva covering her already wet body. Olivia tried to push her self away but Cindy kept her pinned to her. Finally Cindy pulled her mouth off of Olivia leaving her gasping for fresh air. Getting her breath back Olivia opened her mouth to tell Cindy to stop but was instantly assaulted by Cindy's tongue that slathered her with more spit. Cindy started to paint Olivia with her saliva as she started to lick every inch of Olivia ignoring any protest she was giving. Any of Olivia's struggling attempts to escape the onslaught of Cindy's tongue were all in vain. It got worse when Cindy's questing tongue found Olivia breast and decided to flick them. Each time she flicked one of Olivia's breast she let out a gasp only to have the tongue lick up her face and over her mouth stiffing any sound she made. This continued until the tongue decided to go further south. The tip of Cindy's tongue found it's way between Olivia's legs and pushed the legs apart. Olivia let out a yelp a surprise and fear as she felt the hot enormous slimy muscle wedge its self between her legs. Olivia felt Cindy starting to slide her tongue between her legs and up against her lower body. Olivia couldn't stop Cindy from getting a good taste of what her front and back groin tasted like. Letting out another gasp, Olivia climaxed on the probing appendage that felt too good. After a while, Cindy had Olivia soaking wet in her saliva and juices. The wonderful flavor of Olivia filled Cindy's mouth and made her ache for more. She needed her somewhere else.

"Cindy please, stop. This joke has gone on long enough," Olivia told her trying to act firm and in charge. Yet she couldn't help but sound scared. This seemed to only turn on Cindy more.

"I need you..." Cindy told her. The desire in her voice sent a chill down Olivia's spine.

"You don't mean..."

"You look cold," Cindy said teasingly. "I know a way to warm you up..." Cindy brought Olivia down between her legs which started to spread apart revealing her groin covered by a layer of clothing. A layer that could be easily removed with one hand. Cindy had the clothing gone before Olivia could protest and was now looking at the Giantess gushing hole that wanted her more than anything else.

"Cindy stop!" Olivia cried as she was brought close enough to feel the moist heat emanating from her. Cindy already had Olivia pressed up against her fold. A layer of cum already soaking into Olivia.

"I'll be gentle," Cindy told her. "I just need to you to help me. Please I-"

"CINDY!" Dagon shouted at his sister. Everything stop as both Cindy and Olivia looked at Dagon who came back from gathering some food.

Olivia called out, "Dagon!"

"Cindy..." Dagon began as he slowly dropped the food.

The voice of her brother seemed to pull Cindy back to reality as she quickly looked down between her legs and saw Olivia in tears. Cindy let go of Olivia and watch as she ran away toward her brother for safety.

"I..I," Cindy started. She couldn't couldn't finish what she was going to say. Without warning she quickly got up and ran away.

"CINDY!" Dagon quickly ran after her. "COME BACK," Dagon called out as he tried to keep up with his sister but she was too fast. Cindy disappeared from sight before Dagon could even leave the campsite. "Damn it."

"What happened," Olivia asked still scared and shocked from what happened.

"I think she was in heat," Dagon told her. Dagon started to gather some supplies and his gear.

"But..."

"Look," Dagon said as he started to head after his sister. "Just stay here, I'll be back before it's dark."

Before Olivia could say anything, Dagon ran after his sister.

 

 

It was early afternoon before Dagon tracked his sister down. She was sitting near a waterfall that they used to go to when they were kids. Dagon didn't know what he was going to say to her, he just needed to find Cindy. When he finally saw her she was tucked up close to the waterfall with her head between her legs.

"Cindy..." Dagon called out.

"Go away," She said sounding like she had been crying.

"I promised we would stick together. Come on, let's head back to camp. Together," Dagon said as he put his hand on her leg.

"I can't. You saw what I almost did," Cindy said sniffing. "Why... why me? Why am I so different?! I didn't ask to fall for her!" Dagon didn't know what to say. "I can't go back... I still..."

"I understand," Dagon told her.

She glared at him, "How can you? How can you possible understand how I feel?!"

"Because," Dagon said sitting down. "I have feelings for her too."

Cindy looked shocked. "I, I didn't know..."

Dagon laughed, "Look at us. Having feelings for the same person. Someone that neither of us can have."

Cindy scoffed at Dagon's words. "What are you talking about. You could be with her. Sure she's a princess but I'm sure you could find a way around that."

Dagon shook his head. "How many woman have I been with?"

Cindy gave him a gross look, "Should I even know this answer?"

Dagon rolled his eyes, "None."

Cindy again looked shocked. She knew that her brother never really had a relationship with any women, but always thought he just had one nighters whenever he went into town. "What? Why?"

Dagon let out a sigh, "I'm part Giantess."

"I don't understand," Cindy said confused.

"Think about it. I'm part Giantess, which means my children could be part Giantess." When Dagon looked at his sister and she didn't seem to fully understand he elaborated. "That means anyone who has my children has a chance of giving birth to a full size Giantess which mean they would be split in two from the size of the child. They wouldn't even make it past the 3rd month. I can't have any kids or chance having kids with anyone. I could never be with Olivia even if I wanted."

"But there's a chance that they might not be Giantess," Cindy said trying to give him hope.

"And what if they are? I would never be able to forgive myself knowing I got someone killed from having a one night stand or a loving relationship with me. I can't get close..."

They both sat there listening to the water fall from the waterfall. Finally Cindy said something, "Yeah, we are fucked up."

"Yeah."

"So what now," Cindy asked.

"We can sit here for a little longer." Dagon told her.

"I can't go back, Dagon. I... I... What if it happens again? What if I see her and I get turned on and try to..."

Dagon stood up. "Then, I'll find a way to stop you. Even if it means stripping off my cloths just to turn you off."

Cindy made a disgusted sound. "I just want a way to stop myself from hurting her, not go blind from exposure." Cindy shivered, "Just the thought of it."

"Oh come on," Dagon said upset. "It wouldn't be that bad." Dagon hit her on the leg which he doubted she even felt.

"You better be careful, I might just leave you here to walk all the way back."

Dagon looked aghast, "You wouldn't. It took me forever to get here."

Cindy winked at him, "Try me."

 

 

Olivia hid behind a tree as she followed Dagon to where Cindy was. Olivia shouldn't be snooping after Dagon, but she was worried that she might be the only one to get Cindy to come back. However she ended up hearing the entire conversation. Olivia learned a lot of shocking news. That both of them had feelings for her, especially Dagon, and neither of them could be with her. She learned that Dagon couldn't even have a relationship with anyone, intimately. Suddenly she felt horrible sleeping in his lap like that this morning, it was almost like she was teasing him. She couldn't stay with them now, not after hearing how she made them feel and how they couldn't be with her. After hearing that they would head back soon, Olivia decided to make it back to camp before they find her. She waited at the campsite for them. They didn't return until it was getting dark. When they returned it seemed they went hunting and got food, which was put next to this morning's food.

When Olivia looked at Cindy, she saw that desire in her large eyes. However she didn't react to it.

"Olivia, I'm sorry about this morning," Cindy apologized.

"It's ok, just give me a warning next time your going to lick me like that. I was wearing my good dress," Olivia joked with her.

Cindy gave her a weak smile, "No promises."

"I'll get some more medicine for your wound," Dagon told Cindy. "We should be good to go tomorrow. We'll be just a couple of days away from Luther's Town. Then all of this will be behind us," He told Olivia.

Olivia nodded, but deep down, she didn't want this journey to end.

 

 

Melody cursed as she couldn't find any sign of that fucking bitch that took her beloved man away from her. She spent all night and day looking for any sign or a trace of evidence that would tell her which way she went but she couldn't find any. If she hurt a single hair on Dagon's body she would rip that bitch apart limb by limb. She WILL find Dagon...

End Notes:

Been a long couple of days, tell me if there are any mistakes.

Chapter 13 by Kickyou
Author's Notes:

Sorry I should have split this up into more chapters

 

 

"We should be at Luther's town by evening," Dagon told Olivia as Cindy carried them in her hands. "After all that has happened, I'm surprised that we are actually going to make it on time," Dagon said in disbelief.

Olivia nodded in agreement, they were making good time, considering what happened to the guards a few days ago. She couldn't believe that she was going to be back in civilization. Sure, she was going to marry someone she didn't want to, but at least she would be safe from all the dangers outside of the walls. But Cindy and Dagon wouldn't be safe. They would still be out here fending for their lives, with only themselves to look out for each other. No one to take care of them if they get hurt or sick. Olivia wanted to help them but there wasn't anything she could do.

"Is the lake really as big as you say," Cindy asked doubting what Dagon had told her.

"It's big enough that you can't see the other side of it. In fact, rumor has it that no one has ever sailed the entire length," Dagon tried to assure her.

"That's just a myth, but the lake is enormous," Olivia said. "It took 5 days to sail from one end to the other. There are maps of the lake but not much is found on the other side of the lake, so people tend to not sail that far out."

Dagon popped Cindy in the finger, "See I told you. How could you doubt your brother like that?"

Ignoring Dagon, Cindy asked, "And the fish?"

"Well, I haven't been to Luther's town in a long time, but I remember that if you were lucky and had enough people you could fish for the bigger fishes. Fishes the size of whole houses."

There was a grumbling noise from Cindy's stomach that told them that she was imaging the size of these fishes.

"Calm down there," Dagon told Cindy. "We still need to drop off the princess before we can start celebrating."

Olivia noticed how Dagon was starting to use her title instead of her name now. After Dagon found Cindy and talked with her, neither of them have used her name since that day. Olivia didn't know why but this really seemed to hurt her at how they were trying to distance themselves from her. She came to know them rather well and wanted to stay friends at the least but it seemed that they had other ideas. Sadly, as much as Olivia hated it, she knew that it had to be for the best. Once she is married, the chances of her being able to leave the city for anything would be zero. She wouldn't even be able to see Dagon again, even if she wanted. There would be no reason for King Ursa to let a merchant/wanderer into the castle to see his queen.

Maybe it was for the best that she too, tried to cut ties with Dagon and Cindy. Not wanting to think about it, Olivia tried to distract herself from the idea of not seeing Dagon and Olivia again.

"So how far away are we," Olivia asked.

"Not far, just a little further and then we can walk there," Dagon told her.

 

 

Olivia followed behind Dagon. Cindy dropped them off a little while ago on the road, a feature that Olivia missed more than she thought. She even saw some people walking by, heading in the opposite direction away from Luther's town. Although Olivia came to enjoying being with Dagon and Cindy, she felt a little relieved that she was now heading back to a city. All the food, clothing, people, and most of all security. She wouldn't have to worry about being attacked at any second from animals or Giantesses trying to eat them.

"You excited to be heading back to a city," Dagon asked.

"Yeah, kind of," Olivia told him. "Do you ever miss it?"

Dagon paused as he thought about it, "There are a few things I miss. The beds are nice, some of the entertainment in a few cities are always fun to enjoy."

Cindy thought of her next response carefully. "So, when you get your money... you would still come to Luther's town? Would you try and visit sometimes?"

Dagon opened his mouth to respond when someone shouted at them from further ahead, "Stop! Who are you and what's your business?" Dagon saw that it was a pair of guards out side the gate, keeping watch.

"I'm here escorting princess Olivia from Hagger's town to Luther's town," Dagon shouted back at the guards as they were still a fair bit away. The guards looked at both of them and looked worried. They waited until Dagon and Olivia came closer.

"Isn't there supposed to be more of you," One of the guards said.

"We were attacked by Giantess," Dagon told them. "We were the only ones that made it."

Both guards looked at each other. Suddenly one of the guards grabbed Dagon and spun him around and started to chain him up preventing him from moving his arms.

"What are you doing," Olivia demanded.

"We're taking him to see King Ursa, come along Princess."

Olivia was still shocked, "You don't have to chain him up like that," She protested to them.

"Sorry, we're just following orders. All new outsiders who meet the king must be secured."

Olivia gave them a stern frown, "I'm an outsider too."

The other guard shook his head, "You're an expected guest. He," the guard emphasized pointing at Dagon, "Isn't."

"So you're going to treat him like a prisoner," Olivia asked.

"Until the king says otherwise," The guard replied.

"This is ridiculous," Olivia said furiously.

"It's fine," Dagon told her.

"It's not fine. My father wouldn't do this..." Olivia told them all, until she saw Dagon's face. "No... he didn't."

"Every city has the same rules. This is no different." Dagon looked to the guards, "Let's hurry and met the king, there are somethings that I need to do afterward."

Both guards nodded, one of them took Dagon and Olivia into the city while the other stayed by the gate to guard. As soon as Dagon entered the city he noticed how busy everyone was. It was just like Hagger's town but the way the city was set up you could see the water from the front of the city and anywhere else in the city. As the guard lead them through the city Dagon noticed all the merchants and their stands and the supplies they were trying to sell and at how much. He could bring some new products to the city.

It didn't take long before they reached where king Ursa lived. As soon as they were lead to the gate two other guards took over allowing the first guard to return to the outside wall of the city. As they were lead through the doors of the mansion that king Ursa lived, Dagon spotted how much marvelous and expensive goods that were around the building. There were golden framed pictures, furs, and some high-quality furniture. Things he would never own. Finally, they arrived at the king's study. One of the guards unlocked Dagon's chains and the other opened the doors for them to meet the king.

"There she is," said an older man sitting behind a desk with 2 more guards. Dagon figured it had to be king Ursa. The man got up and walked over toward them. The man looked in his late 30's maybe early 40's covered in nice expensive clothing.

"Your Majesty," Olivia said as she curtseyed to the king.

"You made it!" king Ursa said as he came over and gave Olivia a hug. As he pulled back he frowned, "Shouldn't your father sent more guards?" king Ursa eyed Dagon wondering why he was the only one here.

"He did... we were attacked by Giantess."

King Ursa looked shocked, "You two are the only survives? I'm terribly sorry."

"If it weren't for Dagon, I wouldn't be here," Olivia told him.

King Ursa looked toward Dagon. "Thank you sir, you don't know how grateful I am for that."

Dagon tried not to let his emotions show as he noticed that king Ursa was holding onto Olivia's hand still. He wanted to be the one holding onto her hand but that was impossible. "About 200,000 I would say."

King Ursa chuckled, "I'd say about 500,000."

Dagon was stunned, "The deal was-"

"And I want you and Olivia to know that what you did, means a lot to me," King Ursa told him. "It's the least I can do for you."

Dagon was going to protest but figured that he might as well take the money anyway. It could go toward more supplies. "Alright."

"But first let's get some food, you both must be hungry." The king lead them both to a dining hall where they were seated. The king had his cooks make them all kinds of food. There was a lot of exotic fish and foods that Dagon had never seen before. As Dagon ate he noticed that King Ursa was talking with Olivia about their planned wedding and other things making Dagon feel left out. Yet he took it as a blessing to help him distance himself from Olivia. Sadly, he wasn't ready to leave her yet. He did like her. In fact, it was taking all his effort not to grab her and run out those big doors with her in tow and keep her from marrying this man. Yet as he listened to the king talk with Olivia he realized that he seemed very nice toward her. He cared or at least was putting on a good show about it. As much as he didn't want to, he would say that Ursa was a good man for Olivia. Feeling even worse than before Dagon tried to finish so he could leave this town and try and forget about Olivia and all of society. Just watching those two have a good time chatting and eating just hurt him more at reminding him of what he couldn't ever have, a family.

Finishing his food Dagon decided it was time to go. "If you excuse me," Dagon said interrupting King Ursa who was telling Olivia about the cities wonders, "I still have a few things I need to take care of."

"Of course," King Ursa told him. King Ursa called in a man who had a rather large bag with him.

"Dagon, here is your money," King Ursa said handing the bag over. "Again, thank you for this service that you did me."

Dagon took the bag and weighted it in his hand. It seemed to be the right amount. Dagon looked at the hand extended by the King and thought about not taking it. Not because he hated the king but because it meant that he was willing to give up on Olivia. He waited only a few moments but it seemed longer as he thought about not taking the extended hand but he had to accept that Olivia would never be with him. It was a struggle in his inner self to force his hand to move. What seemed like a lifetime to Dagon, was only a couple of seconds.

"Your welcome," Dagon told King Ursa as he shook his hand. "I need to get going." With that Dagon turned and left the King and Olivia.

Olivia watched as Dagon left without saying goodbye or anything to her. Before Olivia could stop him, Dagon was gone. Feeling like someone just slapped her, Olivia looked injured from the harshness that Dagon showed her, by not saying anything to her.

As Olivia watch Dagon exit the room, she told herself to forget about him. She had her own life to worry about. Trying to hide her feeling from the King she decided to ask him how the wedding was going.

"It is going fine," He explained to her. "Your father planned to be here for the wedding. This delayed our wedding plans but that's fine. He won't be able to show up till 6 months from now. I hope that isn't a problem for you."

Olivia gave him a smile, "No, 6 months isn't a problem," She told him. But it wasn't for his sake it was more for her. 6 months should be plenty for her to forget about Dagon. Right...?

 

 

 

Dagon walked through the forest back to his cottage. Dagon couldn't help but feel a sense of happiness about having his own home. Never in his life did he think he would have enough money to buy a house for himself. He always assumed he would live in the forest with his sister, always relying on his sister for protection from the world. Which wasn't a bad thing but now he could have a comforting bed rather than be encased in his sister's grasp like the last 5 years. He was grateful for her protection, but being able to sleep and not worry about her having a nightmare and accidentally squeezing him a little too tight (which has happened a few times), was a blessing he missed. Although Dagon had his own place to sleep he made sure that his sister was comfy too. With enough straw, he could give her a nice place to lay down on instead of the hard ground, a cloth covering that she could prop up to cover a large area from any rain, and a big blanket that he helped stitch together for her. Yes, they both had it nice now. With his boat and help from Cindy, Dagon could reel in the big fish, sizes that most people haven't seen in their life.

To think that both Dagon and Cindy lives changed from just scavenging out in the wild to being able to live life in a safe and comfortable lifestyle was unimaginable. Never had they not need to worry about food, with Dagon's boat, fishing was a breeze. They always had plenty to eat and the rest he would just sell at the fish market in town. Hell, Dagon was never an amazing cook, but now he could experiment with the different types of fish and spices that it was never a dull meal.

Yet for as great their lives had turned around for the better, Dagon felt that he was missing something. Some nights he wouldn't be able to sleep as his thoughts kept drifting to a particular person, Olivia. Every time he went into town to sell his catch he couldn't help but think about visiting her. Of course, he never did...

What would he say, "I just thought I would drop by and say hi, I wish you the best of luck marrying the king."

Besides she was royalty and he was a nobody. Dagon and Olivia had no business talking to each other. It was best they forgot about each other and lived their lives the way they were supposed to. Olivia with her marriage and royalty and Dagon with his solitary life style.

Dagon shook his head as he kept walking in the forest, he wished he told Olivia how he felt, maybe at least she could have told him that it could never work and that he would have some closure. As Dagon contemplated his thoughts he didn't notice until it was too late when a large figure step out in front of him. It was a Giantess.

Dagon froze as the Giantess saw him too. What was worse was that Dagon recognized this Giantess.

It was Melody...

Dagon didn't know who was more shocked, him or her. They both gaped at each other as they stared at each other without making a move.

Then Melody spoke, "Dagon," she asked almost in disbelief.

Dagon did the only logical thing he could think of, he ran. He didn't even give Melody a time to react, he turned around and sprinted back where he came from. He wasn't going to let her catch him.

"Wait please," Melody called out for him.

What happened next shocked Dagon even more, he stopped. Turning around he saw that she wasn't chasing him or attempting to catch him. "What," Dagon asked skeptical of this encounter. There might be another Giantess lurking around here.

"I... I thought you were dead," Melody said sounding very confused. "I thought that when you were taken away by that bitch-"

"That bitch was my sister," Dagon said angrily cutting her off.

"Your sister," Melody repeating sounding confused. "I didn't know you had a sister."

"That's because you never bothered to talk. You acted like I was some object to be used and kept for your leisure. I don't know what you expected, you captured me, forced yourself on me, and then planned to keep me and treated me like I was some kind of pet or toy." Dagon took a step back, "I don't even know why I'm talking with you."

Dagon turned and started to leave, "Please wait," Melody called out again but didn't follow after him. "I... I think I love you."

Dagon scoffed at that remark and kept walking.

"You and our child..."

Dagon froze on the spot. Child? No...

Spinning around Dagon looked at Melody, but this time more closely. He knew something was a little different about her and now he knew why. He stomach was more rounded than he recalled, ok, a lot more rounded but he was too busy trying to stay away from her that he didn't even process her distended belly.

"Child..." Dagon repeated stunned and confused. "But..." Unable to speak Dagon stood there silently as he let the word run around in his head. Melody held her large abdomen rubbing it. Finally, Dagon spoke after what felt like hours, "Just because you have my child doesn't mean you love me."

Melody looked destroyed at those words, "How could you say that? I do love you, I care about you and this child. I didn't know you were alive," Melody started to tear up. "I finally find you and now your treating me like I mean nothing to you?"

Dagon gawked at her. There was no way that this was the same person from 6 months ago. The same Giantess that mercilessly teased him and forced herself on him and threatened him if he didn't cooperate with her, was now crying over not being loved. Could it because she was pregnant? Dagon never confronted a pregnant Giantess, maybe she was having a drastic mood swing? Or maybe she was just tricking him to get close and capture him again...

Dagon looked around carefully again to make sure he wasn't falling into a trap. There was no telling if Melody was alone, especially if she was pregnant. But as Melody continued to cry, Dagon realized that maybe she was right. Maybe she did have feelings for him. Usually when a Giantess matted with a male they never made it through the mating season, so maybe their feelings toward the opposite sex never get to develop over time. Dagon was in the dark on this, he didn't know and Dagon hated not knowing... especially if it meant his life.

"How can you say you love me when you know nothing about me?"

Melody sniffed a couple of times before answering. When she did answer, her voice sounded genuinely upset, "Because of how I feel. The way you make me feel... even now. You make me feel so... happy. I haven't felt like this since the morning I lost you."

Dagon had to bite back a harsh remark. "You didn't lose me; I was rescued from being digested by that red head Giantess. If you did truly love me then you would have protected me."

Melody looked horrified, "I didn't know she would do something like that."

This time Dagon couldn't stop himself as he shouted at Melody, completely forgetting that she was over 10 times his size, "Didn't know?! It was fucking matting season and she already tried to make an attempt on my life! What did you think she was going to do? Be nice? You were too busy enjoying yourself to even consider anything, hell you never even considered how I felt the entire time did you?"

Melody didn't say anything as she realized how right he was. "Then... how can I show you that I really do love you?"

Dagon didn't know the answer. He didn't even know if he could love Melody ever. "I don't know... I'm not even sure I trust what you have been saying." This seemed to hurt Melody as new tears started to form. "However," Dagon started. "I don't want to abandon my child..." Not like how his mother did.

Melody couldn't help but noticed how he said my and not ours. This sadden her, but she nodded. "So does that mean I'll see you again."

Dagon nodded, "I'll be able to meet you here weekly."

"Do you live around here," Melody asked.

Dagon thought about it, did he want to tell her about his place? "I'll see you next week," Dagon told her as he turned to leave. Not waiting around to see if this was all just some diabolical trap she was planning, Dagon headed off in the opposite direction from his home just to make sure that Melody wasn't trying to track him back. Heck he wasn't even sure he believed much of what Melody was saying. Love him? She didn't know that he would be attacked? Hell, he wouldn't have believed that she was pregnant if she didn't say it and he noticed her belly. No, Dagon wasn't sure if he could ever forgive Melody for what she put him through. Sadly, he couldn't abandon his unborn child. He knew what it was like growing up with 1 parent, and one that wasn't very caring of him. Dagon didn't know anything about Melody but he got a feeling that she might not be the most supportive or loving mother, especially if it is a boy.

Dagon did his best to back track and then headed back to his home making sure he wasn't being followed. It took Dagon longer to get back but he made it in time before it was getting dark. As he came closer to his small cottage he saw his sister starting a fire to cook the fish. He could just barely make out the scare on his sister's back where the boulder hit her in the back of the shoulder 6 months ago. Dagon felt horrible every time he saw it. It always reminded him of how he got his sister injured and how they both almost got killed.

"How's it coming," Dagon asked Cindy.

Cindy nearly jumped out of her clothes. "Oh, damn it Dagon."

Dagon laughed, "Sorry." Dagon frowned for a moment, "You seem a little more jumpy than usual."

"W-what? What are you talking about? Don't be ridiculous. What would I be jumpy for? Jeez little brother stop being paranoid." Cindy gave Dagon a gentle poke which turned into her knocking him over.

Getting up Dagon rolled his eyes, "Whatever, don't tell your big brother about it. But I know your hiding something." Cindy looked a little panicked. "Just try and not get into trouble." Cindy didn't say anything and went back to attending the fire. "I... I just saw Melody."

Cindy almost fell over into the fire she was trying to make. "What?!" She stood up and looked around as if trying to spot her.

"She's pregnant." Again, Cindy nearly fell over in shock. "I know, that's how I felt."

"So..." Cindy said trying to find out where Dagon stood in this situation.

"I... I told her, that I want to be there for the child. But I'm not sure I can trust her."

"Well no shit, she only almost killed you like 20 times and then keep you as a pet, what's there not to trust?" There was a long pause between both... "You're going to keep seeing her, aren't you?"

"I can't abandon my child, Cindy..."

Cindy let out an exasperated breath, "If you get captured again, I'm not saving you."

Dagon laughed, "I know you better than that, you would."

Cindy grumbled, "Shut up..."

Grinning, "I'll make you a nice fish dinner."

Cindy mumbled under her breath, "Damn right you will."

Laughing Dagon headed over to where they kept their catch from today.

 

 

 

Olivia stood in the large ballroom filled with people dressed in fancy clothing celebrating her wedding that was coming up soon. Her father sent a letter saying that he would arrive in a few weeks and they would be able to have the wedding that had been planned for the past couple months. Olivia didn't know how she felt, part of her was happy but another part of her didn't want to get married. King Luther was great, he always treated her nice but she didn't love him... she loved someone else. Even now she couldn't help but think about him. Even though she only meet him for a little while he was still in her thoughts. It didn't help that she knew how he felt about her too.

"Your majesty," Someone greeted Olivia. She didn't know who it was but she politely bowed and greeted them. Another group of people came by and greeted Olivia as most of the guest that night did. Olivia already forgotten most of their names. Feeling completely out of it, normally she enjoyed these kinds of gatherings but not tonight. Olivia decided to walk around and maybe see if she can recall someone here. As she walked she let her thoughts consume her until she nearly bumped into someone.

"Forgive me your majesty," The older gentlemen said.

"No, it was my fault I should have paid more attention to where I was going," Olivia said trying to apologize to the older man. Olivia frowned, "I'm terribly sorry but I don't recall meeting you..."

The man smiled, "No, we haven't meet yet. My name is Francis Yolgivash," The man said bowing to her. "My three sons," the man said gestured over to were three men around the ages of 18 or 20 were chatting with a group of women. "Demanded that I bring them along to this gathering. I do apologize for not introducing myself to you sooner, but I figured you didn't have time to meet an old man like me."

"I'm glad that I did meet you... Mr Yolg..."

The man smiled, "Please just call me Francis."

Olivia smiled, "It was nice to meet you Francis." Olivia went to walk away but stopped. "Would you care to accompany me on a small walk?" Olivia didn't know why but she enjoyed this strange encounter with the older gentlemen.

"I would be delighted," Francis said as he walked with her outside of the ball room to a small balcony. "I would have to say that it is a pleasure to be able to talk with you."

"It is a little refreshing to speak with someone, to be honest there isn't many who care to have a conversation with me, just to introduce themselves and then be on their ways to enjoy the party for themselves."

"That is a shame, I wish I could say I'm not like them but..."

Olivia smiled, "At least your honest about it."

"It must be hard being away from all your friends and family in Hagger's town."

Olivia nodded, "It is."

Francis tried to give her a reassuring smile, "I hear your father will be arriving soon."

This seemed to brighten Olivia up a little, "He is. I just pray that his travels are better than mine were."

Francis gave her another warm smile, "Don't worry your highness, I'm sure he'll be fine. Besides you traveled during Giantess mating season. That was a very risky thing to do."

Olivia nodded in agreement then froze. She felt a weird sensation run up her spine. How did he know about Giantess mating season? She never told anyone about that. In fact, the only person who knew that was Dagon.

"I hope you enjoy your wedding your majesty."

"Wait," Olivia stopped him. "I just ... where's your last name from it's pretty unique."

"It was my father's last name. It's traditional to carry on the family's name."

"Tradition? Where from?"

Francis laughed, "It's a place no one has heard of, Haven." Olivia did her best to hold back her reaction, her assumption was right. "I should get back to the party. It was a pleasure," Francis said as he turned to leave.

"Was your mother a Giantess?"

Francis froze in mid step before turning around with a smile on his face, "What was that your majesty? Was that a joke," Francis said as he feigned a chuckle.

"Please, I have a friend... he's like you."

"I-I don't know what you're talking about. Please forgive me I should get going-"

Olivia didn't let him leave, not until she knew for sure. "I read my father's books. There was one about Haven. It told me all about Haven and its views on how the last names should be carried on, but it is the mother's last name that is carried on not the fathers. Unless the mother died or was unknown. But the most interesting thing about Haven is that no one knows about it falling over 100 years ago due to a Giantess attack. It was covered up to prevent fear of another town being attacked and causing panic." As Olivia continued she realized that she was hitting the nail on the head from the expression that Francis was giving her. "So for you to have your father's name and not mothers would mean that either your mother died or didn't have a last name, and I'm sure Giantess don't have last names, right?"

Francis gave a very slow nod. "Very observant of you." Francis replied to Olivia's assumption not very pleased with her finding out.

"Please I just have a few questions. Like I said I know someone who is like you. He was the only person I know who knew about matting season. I figured you had to either grew up or been around a lot of Giantess to know about the timing of their matting season. Please can you just answer my questions?"

Francis let out a defeated sigh, "You swear you won't reveal anything? My true heritage or anything I reveal to you?" Olivia nodded in agreement.

"Ok. What did you want to know?"

"Are they," Olivia said pointing to his sons. "Your real sons?"

Francis frowned, "If you mean were they conceived by me, then no. They were all orphans that I adopted, I didn't sire any sons or daughters."

Olivia was crushed by this news. "So Dagon's fears are true, if your part Giantess than you can't have kids."

"Well I wouldn't say that."

Olivia frowned at Francis' comment. "What do you mean?"

"I guess I should tell you my story. It is true that my mother is a Giantess, my father died giving her a child. However, my mother wasn't like the others she did care for my father. So much that she gave me his last name, as is his customs. I grew up with her and the other Giantess and understand their culture and ways. I learned about their matting season and how they would trade and breed us between captives and not have to hunt as much. If your part Giantess you can still live a normal life, your children will be normal like you and me. As for me... well," Francis took a deep breath. "My life wasn't as wonderful as it might have sounded. One day I was picked up by a random Giantess and she proceeded to ... examine my male anatomy and have some fun with me," Francis said in anger. "I will never be able to have a true hire to my name after what she did to me. My mother was so angry and frightened for me that she took me away and brought me to the closest town she could. She thought I would be safer away from any Giantess in a town with people. I never saw her again." Francis gave Olivia a weak smile. "I sometimes wonder if she is still alive out there ..."

"I'm sorry," Olivia said offering her sympathy to Francis.

"As for your friend, of all my time with my mother, never did I see a normal person give birth to a Giantess. He could father as many children as he wants, unlike me."

"That's not true, you have three wonderful kids," Olivia said trying to reassure him.

Francis gave her a loving smile, "Your right... they are good kids. It's a blessing to have them, even when they are a handful," Almost if they knew they were being talked about, Francis' three kids waved at their father.

"I should really get back to them," Francis told Olivia.

Olivia nodded, "Thank you for talking to me, and thank you for telling me what I needed to know. If there is anything that you ever need."

"The same to you, your majesty. Give my regards to your friend..." And with a farewell, Francis headed back into the ballroom.

Olivia stayed outside for a while longer. She had to tell Dagon about what she just learned. This would change his life completely. Olivia found her most trusted maid, and friend Nancy.

"Yes, your majesty," Nancy asked Olivia when she came up to her.

"I have a message I need you to deliver to someone..."

 

 

 

Dagon was just tying up his boat. He wished that Cindy stayed around to help him with the boat but she took their haul back to their house before he even came to shore. She was gone before he could even ask her to help. Of course, it was his turn to go hunting for some meat and other supplies they were low on. This normally took Dagon a few hours because most of the livestock around these parts of the woods lived deeper into the forest near a large river. As Dagon headed toward the river he instinctively reached toward his waist to grab his hunting knife only to find that it wasn't there.

"Damn it..." Dagon must have forgotten his knife back at the cottage. Grumbling at his stupid mistake Dagon turned around and made his way back to his cottage. It took him a good 15 minutes to get back home. Dagon came around a cluster of trees and stop at the most upsetting and shocking sight he had ever encountered in his entire life.

There in the middle of the camp he spotted his sister with her legs pulled up and spread apart. She had her eyes closed in bliss as her hands were between her legs and between her crouch doing what Dagon assumed pleasuring herself. Before Dagon could turn around and leave before he got caught, Cindy just happen to open her eyes and see Dagon.

"WHAT THE FUCK-" Cindy nearly screech as she quickly tried to cover up in a fluster.

"Ummm... forgot my knife... I'll be back later.... I'll pretend I didn't see anything."

"Dagon I'm going to kill you," Cindy said upset and completely embarrassed.

Dagon held up his hands, "Hey it's only natural. Who am I to judge, just next time don't do it so close to the house."

"Just get out of here," Cindy growled at him pissed off. "Now," She hissed at Dagon.

Laughing Dagon turned to leave when he stopped. Turning around he saw his pissed off sister still glaring daggers at him.

"Go," She said again in an angry tone. But Dagon didn't leave instead he walked closer to Cindy. "W-w-what are you doing? I said leave. Stop... no don't come any closer you big pervert." Dagon walked up to a pair of cloths that didn't belong to him. A pair of female cloths.

Dagon looked up to his sister with a scowl on his face, "Whose are these?"

"They... um ... I found them," Cindy told Dagon in a very obvious lie.

"Cindy, why are there maid cloths at our camp?"

Before Cindy could respond, there came a shy voice between Cindy's legs, "They're mine."

Dagon raised an eyebrow at the response. "And you are?"

Peeking from behind Cindy's large hands that were not only covering her privates but also the mysterious women behind them. "I'm Nancy... Olivia's maid."

"Wait wait wait..." Dagon said trying to back up on this mess he just stumbled into. "Olivia's maid? Wait no forget that, how long has this been going on?"

"Ummm..." Cindy responded obviously looking for a lie to tell him.

"Cindy," Dagon warned her to cut the crap.

Letting out a tired sigh, "A couple of... months," She quietly whispered.

"MONTHS?! What the fuck? How the hell... what the... is this the thing you were hiding from me?"

Cindy bashfully nodded.

"What the hell? I thought it was like a pet bird or some fucking berries you didn't want to share or something small not ..." Dagon gestured to them. "This."

Cindy couldn't help but look ashamed. "I was going to tell you... eventually."

"How did this happen," Dagon asked as he slumped down trying to take this all in.

"Umm, well." Cindy tried to recall.

"Maybe I can help. I just need my clothes back," Nancy remarked reminding him that she was lacking them at the moment. Dagon handed the clothes to Cindy who dropped them to Nancy behind her hand. When she was done changing she stepped out from behind Cindy's hand. "It all started back about a few months ago when you were at the fish market selling fish. Olivia wanted to make sure you were fine and everything was going well. So, I followed you back to your home," Dagon looked shocked. He wasn't sure if that was brave or stupid of the maid. "When I came across your cottage, it seemed you were fine. I proceed to head back to town when I came across your sister."

"I thought she was trying to rob you," Cindy said ashamed.

"Apparently, she's never seen a maid before," Nancy remarked causing Cindy to roll her eyes at her.

In a mocking but joking way Cindy remarked, "And you never seen a Giantess before."

"That I didn't," Nancy said agreeing with Cindy. "She scared the life out of me."

Cindy laughed, "She fainted on the spot."

"When I came to, I was face to face with the most beautiful face I have ever seen."

Cindy blushed, "Stop it."

"It's true though," Nancy said. "Those gorgeous eyes... that cute nose and-"

Dagon made a noise to let them both know he was still here.

"Oh right," Cindy said looking more embarrassed remembering that her brother was still present. "So after she came too, I asked what she was doing and all that. She told me that she was just following Olivia's orders to check up on you and make sure you were doing ok. Once I knew she was sent by Olivia I set her down. I was going to get you and let you know about it but she told me that Olivia strictly told Nancy not to let you know about her.

Dagon frowned, "Why?"

Nancy shrugged, "I wasn't told why. I'd figured because she didn't want you to know how much she is worried about you."

This shocked Dagon. Why would she be worried about him? Did that mean she cared about him?

"Anyway," Cindy continued. "Nancy came by again a few days later to continue to check up on you and eventually we got to know each other and... well..." Cindy said still trying to not look so embarrassed.

"Let me get this straight," Dagon said rubbing his forehead. "You were sent by Olivia to check up on me and in doing so met my sister and are now a thing?" Both Cindy and Nancy looked too embarrassed to say anything. Dagon let out a sigh, "Does Olivia know about this?"

Nancy shook her head, "We thought it was best that no one knew... considering how odd this is."

Dagon nodded.

Cindy asked Dagon, "You're not upset, are you? About us?"

"I'm pretty upset," Dagon told her. "Not that you two are together. I'm happy you found someone... I'm just upset you would hide this from your own brother."

"I didn't know how you would react," Cindy told him. "I was afraid you wouldn't-"

"Understand," Dagon asked completing Cindy's sentence.

"Yeah..."

"You know that hurts. I'm your brother."

"Yeah an overprotective brother," Cindy clarified.

Dagon was going to argue but then nodded in agreement. "Well," Dagon said getting up. "I'm going to go gather some food. Would you care to join us for dinner, Nancy?"

Nancy looked shocked, "I... yes."

"Good, now if you excuse me I'll go and get us some food and try and not think of what you two will be doing while I'm gone."

"Dagon!" Cindy shouted humiliated.

Dagon rushed off before Cindy could hit him. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do," Dagon shouted back to his sister.

"I'm going to kill you," Cindy said between her teeth.

Once Dagon was gone Nancy walked up to Cindy, "So, where were we?"

Cindy shook her head, "You're insatiable."

"What can I say, I just love pleasing my Goddess."

Cindy opened up her legs, "Come my little kitten. Your Goddess needs pleasing..."

 

 

 

Dagon was walking Nancy back to town. He figured it was best to give her some company and protection as it was getting late.

"So you really do like my sister," Dagon asked Nancy breaking the silence. Anyone willing to leave the safety of the town for someone had to care a lot about that person.

"I've never meet someone so caring," Nancy told him. "She's always worried about me and looks so excited every time I show up." Nancy smiled at the thought of Cindy.

"And the fact that she's a Giantess?"

Nancy frowned, "What about it?"

Dagon didn't want to do this but he didn't want to see his sister hurt. "How long do you think this can last? My sister can't live in your world-"

Nancy stopped, "I told her I would leave it all behind for her."

Dagon was shocked at that remark. "What?"

"You think I want to leave her? Friends, family, everything I would give up to be with her. The only reason I haven't is because she would never forgive herself if I walked away from it all to be with her. I know that you care for you sister, I do, but don't ever for a moment think that I don't care as much or more for her," Nancy told Dagon.

"Sorry," Dagon told her. "I just didn't want to see her hurt."

"And neither do I," Nancy said. "Come on let's keep going. Cindy will worry if you're not back soon."

Dagon chuckled, "Yeah that's true."

As soon as they were close enough that Dagon wouldn't worry about Nancy getting back to the front gates, Dagon bid her farewell.

"Oh wait," Nancy stopped him.

"Olivia wanted me to give this to you." She handed Dagon a letter.

"What's this?"

"She didn't tell me, she only instructed that I give it to you as soon as possible. It gave me a reason to visit."

Looking at the letter Dagon inspected it. Odd that she would give him a letter.

"Tell your sister that I'll see her soon."

"Will do," Dagon told her as they parted ways. Dagon wanted to open the letter now and read it but there wasn't enough light to do so. Heading back home Dagon arrived back where his sister was waiting.

"What do you have there?" Cindy asked as Dagon proceeded to open the letter.

"Olivia wanted to give this to me," Dagon told her as he got the letter open. Dagon began to read the letter that turned out to be a personal invite to her wedding. She wanted to see Dagon and tell him something in person that was important. She said that it was very urgent.

"What could be so important?" Dagon asked Cindy.

Cindy shrugged, "I don't know. Are you going to go?"

"I'm not sure... Let me sleep on it for a while."

Cindy shook her head, "Don't wait too long."

 

 

1 week Later

 

Dagon was waiting for Melody to show up. A lot had happened this week with Melody's appearance, Cindy's secret girlfriend, and Olivia's wedding coming soon. Speaking of Melody, Dagon didn't even know why he was here alone. He planned to be here with his sister just in case something happened but Nancy was going to show up today so Dagon decided to give them some alone time together. So, here was Dagon waiting to meet the mother of his unborn child just so he could be a part of their lives.

Dagon didn't wait too long till the soft thumping sound signaled Melody's arrival.

"Dagon," She said sounding excited that he was there.

Dagon didn't reply as she headed toward him. When she got close enough that they could talk Dagon stopped her. "I hope I'm not making a mistake," Dagon said to himself.

"I'm surprised you came," Melody said to him.

"Me too. If it wasn't for baby I wouldn't be here right now."

Melody didn't reply to that comment. "I talked to Cathy the other day." Dagon couldn't help but wince at the mere mention of Cathy, who nearly digested him. "Let's just say she won't be able to walk for a while," Melody said with a smirk on her face.

"What? What did you do?" Dagon asked.

"Well after I learned that she was really the one who attacked you, and not your sister, I made sure that she knew never to touch what is mine."

Dagon wanted to correct her about him not being her possession but decided not to. Last thing he needed was her to get upset and do something rash. "Thank you," Dagon said not sure if that was the right thing to say.

Melody smiled, "See, I can be kind too."

Dagon didn't respond. He had a sinking feeling that Melody would overreact if he tried to argue the fact that what she did wasn't consider kind. Hurting someone didn't help her case on being a changed person. Still it was kind of nice of her to get revenge for him.

"So why did you pick to live around here, you know near the water," Melody asked pointing toward the lake.

"The fish," Dagon answered.

Melody frowned. "Fish?"

Dagon nodded, "There's plenty of fish for my sister to eat and not go hungry."

This again seemed to confuse Melody. "Why would she eat fish when there plenty of people around?"

Dagon just shook his head at Melody's point of view, "My sister doesn't eat people."

Melody laughed at his response, until she realized that he was serious. "What do you mean she doesn't eat people? That's ridiculous. What Giantess doesn't eat people."

"My sister," Dagon said defending Cindy.

Melody scoffed at him until she realized that he was serious about it. "Well aren't you full of surprises. Not only do you have a Giantess sister but she is just as interesting as you are." Dagon got up and started to leave. "Wait," Melody called out to him. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it as an insult. If you don't want to talk that's fine, but could you please stay a little longer." Dagon debated with himself for a little while and finally went back toward Melody. They sat there for a while longer not talking. Finally, the sun was starting to set. Just as Dagon thought that Melody wasn't going to say anything she spoke, "I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to insult you or your sister."

"It's ok," Dagon told her.

"Will you be here next week?"

"... yeah."

Melody smiled, "Maybe I'll be able to try some of this fish that you and your sister enjoy."

"Maybe," Dagon said as he got up and started to leave.

Melody too got up and headed back and whispered to herself, "Soon, you'll be mine Dagon. We'll be together forever..."

 

 

 

"Is your bother coming to the wedding," Nancy asked Cindy.

Cindy shrugged, "I don't know. He hasn't said anything about it," Cindy replied as she walked Nancy back to the city, which was more of Nancy sitting on Cindy's shoulders while Cindy walked back. They just spent a wonderful afternoon together and it was about time for Nancy to head back home.

"Olivia would enjoy it very much if he came. She keeps asking if he is going to show up."

"I can ask him tonight to see, but I'm not sure if he's made up his mind yet."

"Well, her Majesty would greatly appreciate it if he showed up. So if you could help him make up his mind, I could do something that you would greatly appreciate," Nancy said as she leaned over toward Cindy's neck and started to do some very sexual teasing that caused Cindy to stumble and almost fall down.

"Stop," Cindy told her. "I would think after this afternoon you would be satisfied. I see that your more insatiable than ever."

Nancy laughed, "I'm just saying, I'll make it worth your trouble. So pretty please, could you do this for me?"

Cindy looked over at Nancy. "I'll talk to my brother tonight and let you know."

"Thank you, you big sexy Goddess."

"Stop it, your making me blush," Cindy told her. They made it as close to the city as Cindy could get without being caught before she let Nancy down. "I'll see you tomorrow. Same time, same place?"

"Same time, same place," Nancy replied as she headed back to the city.

Cindy hated to see her leave but she knew that Nancy wouldn't be able to live outside of the city like her and Dagon. They grew up out here and knew how to survive. Nancy, she's never been outside of the city until a couple of months ago. Heck a couple of weeks ago, Nancy almost ate some poisoned berries thinking they were just normal wild berries. No, as much as Cindy hated to be apart, she needed Nancy to be safe. If that meant she could only see her once in a while, then that's the price she would pay.

Walking back home, Cindy tried to think of the best way to bring up the wedding without causing Dagon to ignore it or brush it aside. She could always just ask how he felt about it but that could lead to him-

Cindy let out a gasp as she felt something sharp bite into her calf. Thinking it was a stupid animal looking for a meal Cindy looked down. She saw something sticking out the back of her leg that shouldn't have been there. It was buried into her calf muscle and had a long string sticking out of it leading back behind a tree. Confused, Cindy went to pull it out when she felt another sharp pain hit her hand. There was a spike was stuck in her palm with another string leading back behind another tree. Suddenly there were multiple sharp pains as Cindy cried out as multiple harpoons were launch out and attached themselves to Cindy's skin. Panicked, Cindy tried to run forward and away from her attackers. As she went forward the harpoons in her legs and other parts of her body stayed attached and held her in place causing her to lean forward and fall into the ground with a heavy thud.

Stunned Cindy let out a groan.

"I told you guys I saw a Giantess around here." A couple of men walked around a tree they were hiding behind.

"Do you think we could get an award for it," Another man said come out from behind a tree on Cindy's other side. Before she knew it there were 15 men standing around celebrating and laughing at Cindy's pain.

Another man spoke up, "Do you think we could eat it? You know like how they eat us?"

"Do you think it's going to taste good?"

"Who cares," Another person responded.

Cindy felt her fear starting to rise as they all started to tie her up with ropes. She tried to break free but the ropes were too strong. Before she knew it, she had a bunch of rope strapping her down to the ground unable to do anything. Trapped, her tears started to form as the men started to get closer to her.

"Is it secured?" One of the men asked the others.

"Yeah, it's not going anywhere."

The man asking if Cindy was secured pulled out a knife and stabbed it into Cindy's check causing her to scream out making everyone jumped back in fear. As much as Cindy tried she couldn't break out of her confines.

"See, I told you she was secured."

Everyone burst into cheers or started laughing. Cindy laid there with no hope of escape. Cindy looked at 3 of her capture that stood in front of her face gloating at their catch

One of them laughed, "I can't wait till-" Suddenly with no warning the man slumped forward into the ground.

"What..." The man standing next to him said. Suddenly he gasped and fell forward too. Cindy looked at the two men laying on the ground, both with a familiar knife sticking out of each of their backs. The last man turned around to see Dagon charging out of nowhere toward him. Before the man could react, Dagon tackled the man to the ground. Faster than the man could react, Dagon pulled one of the knives out of the dead man and stabbed the man underneath him. Not even waiting for the rest of the men to react Dagon ran up to Cindy's side and used his knife to cut one of the ropes tying Cindy down.

All hell broke loose as everyone tried to stop Dagon from freeing Cindy. Dagon slashed and cut at anyone who got close as he killed or wounded anyone who got near. Dagon ran down Cindy's side cutting at every piece of rope that he could react that was holding Cindy captive.

"Run!" Dagon yelled at Cindy as he did his best to fend off the rest of her captives. Cindy tried to move and found that she could only budge just a little.

"I can't," She yelled at Dagon unable to see where he was.

Someone threw a punch that connected with Dagon's face, causing him to fall. Before anyone could stop him, Dagon threw his blade slashing through a few more cords before 3 men jumped on top of him immobilizing him.

Cindy tried one more time and found she could move slightly more. Not wasting anytime Cindy quickly broke free and ripped off any remaining constrictions attached to her. Cindy tried to find Dagon with everyone scrambling around, but before she could there were more harpoons being shot at her causing her to duck.

"Don't worry about me, just run, get out of here!" Dagon yelled under the dog pile of men.

"But-"

"GOOO!"

Cindy wanted to help but a harpoon landed in her shoulder causing her stumble back. She quickly yanked it out. Dagon risked his life for her, she couldn't get caught again. Hating herself for not being able to do anything, she quickly turned and ran.

Dagon watched as Cindy disappeared into the woods before he felt someone punch him in the face knocking him out.

 

 

 

Dagon woke up unable to move as he was tied up. Dagon slowly looked around as he realized he was being dragged by two men through the streets of Luther town.

"I say we just kill him here, you saw what he did. Not only did he free that monster, but he also killed half a dozen people."

"A public hanging is in order for him," a city guard told him. "Until then, lock him up in jail." Dagon was dragged into the city's dungeon where they tossed him in a cell and locked the door. Dagon was still tied up unable to move. His entire body hurt as he was sure that he had injuries all over his body. He couldn't help but feel furious at recalling seeing how they were treating his sister. Cindy was lucky that Dagon decided to check up on her. Dagon couldn't believe that they would just attack her like that, she hadn't hurt anyone and still they treated her like some animal that needed to be captured, or worse killed.

Sighing, Dagon came to terms with his situation, he was going to die. It was to be expected for killing someone, well more like 6-7 people, but they deserved it. Dagon wouldn't forgive anyone for hurting his sister.

Laying in his cell, Dagon couldn't help but feel bad for leaving his sister all by herself now. If only he waited for a better opportunity, maybe he could have snuck up on them while they were more distracted and set Cindy free. Unfortunately, he couldn't stop himself from going psychotic on them when he saw what they were doing to his sister. Sighing, Dagon let it go. There was nothing he could about it now. He just hoped that when they execute him, it was quick.

 

 

 

Olivia was getting ready for bed when her maid, Nancy, came in with a very distraught look on her face. "What's wrong?"

"Your majesty... Dagon was captured," Nancy told her. Stunned Olivia could only gap at what she was being told. "I heard from a guard that someone was being arrested for murder and then I saw them drag him to jail. They say he released a Giantess and killed several people too."

"Dagon? But..." Olivia didn't wait for any more information as she quickly headed for her doors. Before she could leave, a pair of guards blocked her way. "What's the meaning of this?"

"The king has instructed us to make sure you didn't leave your room."

"What," Olivia asked bewildered.

"I heard about what happened," King Luther said as he appeared before Olivia.

"Then you know I have to go help Dagon."

The king shook his head, "That is why I have you confined to your room. I can't have you getting into trouble to save some mercenary who killed people for whatever reason he had."

"Dagon is my friend," Olivia said upset. "I can't leave him like this. I have to help."

"Not if I have anything to say about it. Guards make sure she doesn't leave. Maid, it is time for you to leave." Nancy just looked between both King Luther and Olivia not know what to do.

Not wanting Nancy to be punished, Olivia nodded for Nancy to leave. Nancy finally took her leave and left the room in a hurry.

"I'll see you tomorrow, after the execution, until then I'll make sure that you don't do anything rash that may endanger yourself."

"You can't keep me locked up here," Olivia protested.

"I can and I will." With that the king left Olivia with the two guards making sure she followed the king's orders.

"What am I going to do now," Olivia asked herself completely helpless.

 

 

 

Dagon heard talking from outside his jail cell. Someone was talking to the guards assigned to make sure Dagon didn't escape. "Her majesty wanted me to check on the prisoner," Dagon recognized the voice to belong to Nancy.

"I'm sorry, but we were told not to let anyone in to see the prisoner," One of the guards told Nancy.

"You do know she will be queen soon, right? What do you think she will do when she learns that you disobeyed her direct orders?"

There was now panic in the guard's voice. "Right this way."

As soon as Nancy saw Dagon it took all her might not to let out a gasp at what she saw. Dagon lay on the ground tied up in ropes, but that wasn't the worse of it. Dagon's entire face was covered in bruises and cuts. One of his eyes was swollen shut. It looked like he was beaten into submission.

As Nancy approached the cell she was about to say something when she realized the guards were still in the room with her. "You may leave. Her majesty has a message for him that is only meant for him."

The guards looked uneasy but they left. As soon as they left, Nancy quickly dropped her farce. "Are you ok?" Dagon didn't say anything but just nodded slowly.

"This is all my fault I shouldn't have let Cindy walk me back."

"It's fine," Dagon said.

"No it's not. You're going to be executed tomorrow morning. Olivia wanted to come but she's being held in her room by the king."

Dagon let out a tired sigh, "It's probably for the best. Knowing her she might do something dumb and get herself into trouble."

"Is there anything I can do," Nancy asked.

"Promise me something," Dagon told her.

"What?"

"... Look after my sister for me."

"What," Nancy said shocked at his request.

"I'm not going to be there for her anymore... she may seem strong but she needs someone to look out for her. Please...I would feel a lot better knowing that someone will be there for her when I'm gone."

Nancy wanted to protest and tell Dagon that he would be able to look after her but, they both knew there was no way he was getting out of this. "Dagon... I-"

The sound of the guards returning to the cell could be heard.

"You should go," Dagon told her.

"I'll look out for her. I swear it Dagon," Nancy said as she got ready to leave.

"Thanks," Dagon said relieved. Knowing that his sister would be cared for helped Dagon accept his fate, as much as he hated it. Without another word, Nancy left Dagon alone.

 

 

 

Dagon was woken up by the sounds of his jail door being opened.

"Get up," a Guard demanded as he kicked Dagon awake. "It's time."

Dagon tried to get up but was unable due to the constricting rope around him. One of his guards grabbed him roughly and picked him up. They lead Dagon out of the jail and headed toward the plaza that held a huge crowd of people all gathered there waiting for his execution. Dagon saw a platform where they planned to have him hanged. Looking over to the right of the gallows Dagon saw Olivia and King Luther waiting for his execution. As Dagon was lead to the hanging rope, he could hear the crowd booing and calling him names and jeering at him. Dagon ignored it all as he walked toward his demise. It wasn't like it matter what people thought of him. Dagon looked one more time toward Olivia before he was lead up onto the platform where he would be hung, he could see how horrified and disturbed she was at his predicament. Dagon was lead up to the rope where he was stopped as a large man came out.

"Dagon you have been found guilty of murder. How do you plead?"

Dagon didn't respond.

"Did you not release a Giantess? Did you not murder several people with your own hands in the process?"

"...I did."

The crowd went into a frenzy at his confession.

"Then as for the law, for murdering your fellow men, you shall be hung till you die."

The crowd cheered in approval. Dagon glanced over to where Olivia was and saw that she had tears in her eyes. Dagon hated to see her cry, but loved the fact that at least someone cared for him right now in this sea of hatred. It warmed his heart to see that she had feelings for him. After not seeing her for 6 months, not responding to her wedding request, and dodging her invites to the castle. He was a jerk for doing all that but still... she cared about him. Dagon's thoughts were cut short as the guards tied the rope around his neck and tightened it for him. Dagon closed his eyes as he waited for the bag to be put over his head. As soon as they did Dagon let out one last deep sigh as he prepared for the inevitable death that awaited him.

 

 

 

Olivia couldn't help but feel so powerless as there was nothing she could do for Dagon. The crowd was chanting for the Executioner to pull the leaver and let Dagon drop down and hang. Olivia felt a scream coming up as the Executioner was about to pull the leaver-

BOOOOM

Everything stopped as the massive sound resonated throughout the city. Everyone had the same look of confusion and fear on their faces, yet no one knew what the noise could have been. Another resonating booming could be heard and still everyone was frozen unable to figure out what to do. Finally, there was a loud noise, as if there was an explosion, louder than either of the sounds heard before. There were screams in the distance and the word Giantess could be heard. Immediately the crowd broke into a panic frenzy as they all tried to escape. Olivia watched as the town folk ran screaming and crying for their lives at the mention of the word Giantess.

"Cindy," Olivia told herself. It had to be her. Who else would save Dagon?

"Your majesty," A guard came running up in a terrified state.

"What is it," The king asked just as terrified as the soldier.

"The Wall. It's been destroyed. There are Giantess coming into the city!"

The king paled as he quickly told the guards to escort him to a safe place. Olivia quickly decided now was a great time to try and save Dagon. She quickly brushed past the guards and started to head toward Dagon when a guard took her arm and pulled her back.

"It's dangerous your highness, quickly this way," He said as he led her back to the king's guards.

Olivia tried to protest but they weren't listening to her. She couldn't do anything as she was practically dragged away from Dagon. It wasn't long before she lost sight of Dagon and was taken away toward the docks, where the king planned to leave the city.

 

 

 

Dagon didn't know what to think as he heard the crowd quickly disperse at the sound of the large wall collapsing. There was no way his sister could have done that; she may have been a Giantess but the wall surrounding the city would have taken at least 3 maybe 4 Giantess to break down. Dagon felt powerless as he stood there still with the noose around his neck. All it would take is a quick yank on the lever and he would be hung. He waited for someone to pull the lever but nothing happened. As what felt like eternity, something finally happened. Dagon felt a slight tremor. The ground started to shake in a very familiar way. It was a Giantess. Whoever it was they were getting closer and closer to Dagon. Finally, the earthquakes stopped as Dagon figured the Giantess was standing right in front of him trying to decide what to do with him. He was sure that the Giantess must have never seen a human being hung before and was curious.

Dagon felt a cold chill run up his spine, would she pull the lever just to watch him hang?

Suddenly Dagon felt a normal pair of hands touch him and pull off his hood.

Dagon was blinded by the sun light but was quickly blocked out by a giant shadow.

"What..." Dagon asked as his eyes adjusted and he could see what was happening around him.

Dagon looked to his right to see Nancy trying to get his neck out of the rope. Looking back up at the shadow he noticed it was a very familiar face, it was Cindy. She still had marks on her for all the harpoons that were impaled in her from the other day but other than that she looked fine.

"How," Dagon asked.

Nancy got Dagon out of his noose and replied. "I went to check on Cindy. I told her what happened. She decided to come save you."

"There's no way you broke down that wall by yourself," Dagon said.

"I had some help," Cindy told him as she picked up Dagon and Nancy.

"From who?"

Cindy looked a little ashamed, "Melody. I asked her to help save you. She got a handful of others to help out with the rescue."

Dagon looked stunned. That was the last thing he would have expected. "She risked her life for me?"

Cindy blew a raspberry, "I wouldn't go as far as to say she was saving. More like she wanted to eat lunch. That's how she got most of the others to help."

Dagon felt bad for anyone who was caught in the path of any Giantess today because of him, but one glimpse at his sister's body from the previous night and he quickly dismissed the feeling. Damn them all for what they did.

"We need to make sure Olivia is ok. Do you happen to know where she went," Dagon asked Nancy.

"... If she's with the king, they either went back to the mansion or down to the docks to flee the city."

"Let's check the mansion, it's that way," Dagon said pointing Cindy in the direction of where he hoped Olivia was.

 

 

 

Olivia couldn't help but feel frightened as there seemed to be a full-fledged invasion of Giantess throughout the city. They lost 2 guards to one Giantess as she made a quick snack out of them before the rest of the guards took her down. Olivia prayed that Dagon made it out safely.

"The boat," The king said with joy as he spotted his personal boat already prepared to leave the port on his command. It was only a few blocks away. Just as they were about to make it suddenly 4 Giantess appeared out of nowhere. Everyone stopped and eyed the Giantess. Olivia looked at each one and then suddenly had to hold back a startled scream. She knew one of them. It was Melody. She could never forget that face, the one that nearly killed her in the woods 6 months ago. She just hopped that she forgot about her.

Luck was not her side today. Melody eyed the King's guard and then paused on her. She gave a smirk showing Olivia that she did remember her.

"Save the girl for me," Melody told the other 3. The other Giantess laughed as they didn't give the guards much time to defend themselves. The guards broke apart running for cover as the Giantess moved forward. The king was the first to go. Olivia couldn't watch as he didn't move out of the way fast enough and was killed instantly, or so she hoped, when a foot landed on him. Olivia turned around and ran as fast as she could. She couldn't let Melody get a hold of her. There was no telling what she would do to her. Ducking into a small tavern, Olivia looked for another exit and spotted a door. Running towards the door she slammed into it to find it was locked. Fumbling with the handle Olivia tried to open the door only to her horror she found that she needed a key to unlock it. Defeated she turned around and went for the opening of the building. Suddenly Melody's face was greeting her at the door. "Now, come on out like a good girl. Don't make me rip the roof off and come in and get you."

Olivia swallowed as she thought of something to do. She didn't have much time she had to find a way out. But as she looked around there were no exits except for the front door. Olivia prayed that Melody didn't have the strength that she thought she had, but just as she thought that the roof started to creak as Melody almost effortlessly started to pull the only protection Olivia had left away from her. With a loud noise and debris, the roof came off and was tossed aside. Melody's grinning face was hovering over Olivia.

"Hello there..." Melody said as she reached in and scooped up Olivia. "Now what should I do with you," she asked Olivia who was frightened. She was helpless as she looked up at Melody's grinning face.

 

 

 

 

Dagon and Nancy looked everywhere for Olivia in the mansion but it was empty. Dagon had a sinking feeling that they went to the wrong place. Dagon meet Nancy at the front doors where Cindy waited. They could see the city and most of what was happening. Most of the Giantess were already leaving with full stomachs and a few captives. The city would never be the same again. With a section of the wall broken apart, it would take forever to repair. Looking over at the docks he noticed a bunch of boats leaving and prayed that one of them at least had Olivia on them.

"Should we try the docks," Cindy asked.

"It would be too late," Nancy told them. "It was planned that if there ever was any trouble the king would be gone in 20 minutes at the most."

"So she's gone," Dagon said out loud almost heartbroken. He didn't want her gone, but part of him was happy, she at least made it out alive. If there was anyone who had a chance to make it out it would be the King and Queen. "Do you happen to know where they would sail to?"

Nancy shook her head. "I was never told that. I wasn't even told which boat they would take."

"What do we do now," Cindy asked.

"We can't stay here," Dagon told her. "You would be attacked as soon as the citizens realize that you're the last Giantess in the city."

"I'm sorry that this happened," Cindy apologized to Nancy. "I didn't think things would have turned out like this," Cindy said looking disturbed. "I just couldn't let them hurt my brother."

"Don't be sorry," Nancy told her. "And I don't blame you. It was wrong of them," Nancy said pointing to the city, "To attack you with no reason."

"I'm a Giantess," Cindy said acting like that was all they need to hurt her.

"So what," Nancy said angry that Cindy would think that was a good enough reason. "You're the kindest person I have ever meet, Giantess or not."

"You're just saying that," Cindy said feeling embarrassed at the complement.

"I'm not, look at me," Nancy said trying to get Cindy to understand where she stood with her.

"I don't care if I never see anyone again, if it means I can be with you, I'm willing to leave it all behind."

Dagon snorted, "You say that now, but wait till you hear her snore."

Dagon barely had time to dodge Cindy's finger from flicking him.

"I DON'T SNORE," Cindy said humiliated that her brother would say such a thing in front of Nancy.

Dagon did his best to not get hit by Cindy but fell from his injuries. Cindy and Nancy quickly helped him back up.

"That's what you get," Cindy said still upset at him. Dagon laughed.

"Well now that it's settled," Nancy said. "Should we leave too?"

"Yeah, let's head back," Dagon agreed with Nancy. "I got to get some rest."

With that Cindy picked up the both of them and headed toward the destroyed barrier. Dagon took one more look back at the city hoping that wherever she was, Olivia was safe.

 

 

 

Cindy made it back to their home and proceeded to set Dagon and Nancy down in front of Dagon's cottage. Cindy said she was going to get a fire started while Dagon went and cleaned up from his injuries. It didn't take long before he felt much better after bathing and putting on some medicine on his wounds. When he finally exited his cottage, there was a face greeting him that he was not ready for, Melody's. She was holding her hands over her belly where Dagon's child was. He couldn't tell if her gut was larger due to all the food she must have eaten in the city or the growth of their baby.

"How did you find me," Dagon asked shocked at her sudden appearance. Cindy and Nancy were not found anywhere; they must be off together gathering firewood or food.

"Your sister... she brought me here the other night. I'm glad you're ok," Melody said sounding very relieved. "It's kind of funny," Melody said.

"What is," Dagon asked still not feeling that happy that she knew where he lived.

"Your sister, she risked her life twice now to save you from both Giantess' and human's. You get into a lot of trouble, you know."

"Tell me about," Dagon said sounding tired. "I want to thank you for risking your life to save me." Melody seemed to blush at his remark. "I don't want to sound rude but... why are you here? Are you just checking to make sure I'm alive?"

"Partly," Melody said. She came closer and sat down. "I thought maybe I could take you up on that fish dinner."

Dagon laughed, "I guess it wouldn't hurt." Dagon started to head over to where they kept spare food when Melody stopped him.

"I also wanted to give you something." Dagon paused and turned around looking confused.

"Like a gift? Why?"

"Just to show that I really have changed. That I'm sorry about before."

Dagon shook his head, "No, it's fine. You helped my sister and me. That's enough of a gift."

"Are you sure," Melody asked sounding sincere. "Because I thought you would enjoy this."

Dagon thought about it and decided he might as well accept, "Ok. What did you get?"

Melody smiled. Melody took her hands away from belly and held them cupped as if she scooped something off her stomach. She brought her hands down close to Dagon and opened them. Dagon gasped as watched Olivia unharmed in between Melody's hands. Melody pulled back releasing Olivia who ran into Dagon's arms and hugged him.

"Dagon," Olivia cried out in joy.

"I don't understand," Dagon said confused and stunned.

"Well," Melody replied. "I was walking around the city when I came across her. I recognize her as the same girl that you were with the first time we meet. I knew how much she meant to you, so I figured I would save her, and make sure she made it back to you."

"But... Why? I mean why would you do that?"

"Because," Melody said. "I want you to be happy. I told you, I changed."

"I... Thank you," Dagon told Melody still stunned at this outcome. "You don't know how much this means to me."

Olivia still held onto Dagon as she hugged him tightly.

It was this time that Cindy and Nancy came back.

"Your majesty," Nancy asked in disbelief.

"Nancy? Your alive," Olivia said confused and ecstatic that her friend was alive.

Nancy hurried over and made sure that Olivia was ok, "How did you get here," Nancy asked.

"Me? What about you?"

"I... well... it's a long story," Nancy said sounding embarrassed.

Dagon decided to cut in, "My sister seduced your maid."

"I did not," Cindy retorted.

"Actually, you kind of did," Nancy corrected.

"Wait, you two," Cindy asked when it dawned on her. "So that's why you always asked to check up on Dagon."

"Yeah..." Nancy replied. "But how did you get here," Nancy asked.

"That's kind of a long story too," Olivia replied.

"Melody saved her," Dagon said again cutting it short.

Cindy looked just as shocked as Dagon was, "You? Why?"

Melody let out a tired sigh, "I'm not as cruel as you think I am."

"Well, now that everyone is here, we should get cooking," Dagon said as he headed over toward their spare food to gather up some fish with Cindy's help. It didn't take too long to cook enough food, and Dagon made sure to include some of his famous spices to make the meal delicious even for Melody. After the meal Dagon asked if Melody would like to stay for the night. She accepted the invitation without hesitation. After such a long day, everyone decided to head to bed. Nancy and Cindy decided to snuggle up with each other. Dagon decided to give his bed to Olivia, while he slept outside.

Before Dagon could leave the cottage, Olivia stopped him. "Dagon... I ... I always kind of ... lo-"

Dagon couldn't stop himself. Her confession or attempt at it broke him. He leaned in and kissed her on the lips silencing her. Dagon felt his world dissolve as Olivia embraced Dagon and started to pull him toward the bed. Dagon barely had time to say, "I love you too." As they collided on his bed in a heap exploring each other's lips and roaming their bodies with each other's hands. When Dagon went to remove Olivia's clothes he quickly remembered who he was and what could happen if he took it too far. Dagon got up off the bed quickly and took four steps back.

"I can't... I want to but..." Dagon said as he tried to calm his body down. Olivia was about to comfort him when he started to tell her about his fear of hurting her. "I don't want to take that chance."

"Dagon, I know about it. I heard you and your sister's conversation in the woods."

"You did?"

Olivia nodded, "I wanted to stay with you, but you were too afraid to get close. I don't care if our relationship isn't more than just this. I love you and that's what matters."

"Olivia," Dagon said feeling touched. He came back to the bed and sat down next to her.

"But before we decided, there is something I need to tell you," Olivia said.

"What?" Olivia proceeded to tell Dagon about Francis and what she learned from him. When she was done explaining things to Dagon he looked dumbfounded. "So... I can have kids?"

Olivia smiled as she kissed him on the cheek, "If you want... we can."

This time Dagon didn't stop himself as he leaned over Olivia and on top of her. Dagon caught Olivia's mouth and made sure this time she felt how much he loved her. Olivia's head reeled as she felt Dagon's passion explode. She didn't even realize that her clothes were missing until Dagon touched her bare chest. Olivia let out a soft whimper at how good it felt. Arching her back Olivia let Dagon trail his kisses down her neck and to her chest to replace his hands as he took her in his mouth and proceeded to pleasure her. For someone who has never been with someone before, his body sure knew where all her spots of weakness were. It wasn't long before Olivia couldn't stand it and pulled Dagon away from her breast. She didn't have to say anything as she reached down and took hold of Dagon's member and proceeded to lead him toward her unexplored cavern. Dagon waited until she placed just the tip of his manhood in her, before he slowly eased himself in. Melody let out a painful gasp causing Dagon to stop. He was about to ask her if she was ok, but she pulled him down to her mouth and silenced him. As she pulled Dagon to her lips, she made sure to pull a little bit more of his penis into her. Time was gone for Dagon as he felt Olivia take control and show him how good it felt to be kissed. Dagon didn't know he was all the way in Olivia until he felt her legs wrap around his waist in a snug embrace. Pulling back from her mouth Dagon looked down at Olivia beautiful body and swallowed. They didn't' need words as Dagon looked at Olivia, who nodded in approval for Dagon to start moving. Dagon started to rock his hips. Every time Dagon collided into Olivia, she let out the cuties of moans that made Dagon want to coerce out of her more and more. It wasn't long before both of them were in a loving embrace as Dagon pumped his hips quicker and faster than his previous pace. Olivia felt a weird sensation coming out of nowhere starting to rise from her hips and gut and spread throughout her body. Her entire body tingled as she lost control of everything except Dagon's embrace. Olivia closed her eyes and her world fell apart, with her only knowing that Dagon was with her as her orgasm exploded. At the same Dagon felt himself starting to reach his limit as he felt his body tense up. His orgasm rose from deep within and out of his body as he pulled Olivia in closer and held her in a tight but gentle embrace. As they both came down from their bliss, Dagon slowly pulled out of Olivia.

Neither of them said anything to one another. There were no words needed. Olivia snuggled up into Dagon's arms as Dagon wrapped his body around her. They just lay there until they both fell into a happy slumber. They both knew how each other felt and now they could be together...

 

 

It had been 3 weeks since Luther's town was invaded by Giantess. Olivia, Dagon, Nancy, Cindy, and Melody were enjoying their time together. As much as Dagon thought it would be weird with Melody around, she seemed to accept the fact that Dagon loved Olivia and not her. She only requested that Dagon spend some time alone with her, which Dagon agreed with. Dagon still wanted to be in his unborn child's life, and that would mean bringing Melody into his. Everything was perfect until Dagon learned that Olivia's father was a complete mess. Dagon learned about it from some traders he ran into a while back that Olivia's father heard of the invasion and that both the king and queen were missing. Thinking she was dead, Olivia's father became a complete disaster. Dagon had to let Olivia know and decided that it was best if he brought her back to her father to keep him from getting worse. At first Olivia objected the idea because than she would have to leave Dagon. But Dagon insisted that she see her father. After talking about it for a while, she decided to go only if Dagon would talk with her father about their relationship. Dagon was reluctant at first but decided it was for the best.

It didn't take too long to reach Hagger's town. Olivia was able to see her father and like Dagon expected her father's mood did improve immensely. However, her father didn't approve of Dagon... at first. But after a long time, and Olivia threatening to run away, her dad started to warm up to Dagon. It took even longer before he could speak with Olivia's father.

As for Cindy and Melody, Dagon had to find a way to keep them fed, mostly Melody. Although she told him that she promised to not eat anyone or well not too many people, the last thing Dagon needed was one of them to get caught and well... it wasn't going to be pretty for any of them. So, Dagon figured he pull some strings and talked to his old friend Peter. Peter told him he could supple him with enough food that he required but was curious with how much he needed. Not wanting him to dig too deep on his own Dagon figured he might as well tell him the truth. Peter handled it well, that was after screaming for over an hour. With Peter's help, Dagon had plenty of food for Melody and Cindy. Peter help conceal both Giantess's presence from the city. In return Cindy, would help by protecting most of the supplies coming and going form the city, or at least Peter's supplies.

Life was good for Dagon. In a few months, Melody gave birth to a beautiful girl. Melody decided to name her Ashley. Dagon could see his first child into the world, with another on its way. He and Olivia could conceive a child. As much as Dagon feared for her, Olivia was right, nothing was wrong. She was coming along just fine. After a few months Melody decided to take Ashely and explore the world and teach her how to be a Giantess. As much as Dagon didn't want them to go, he figured it was best that Ashley knew about being a Giantess. Melody promised to visit soon. Before leaving she made sure to let Dagon know when exactly she would be back, a certain time of the year that was coming back around soon that she would require him for. Before he could protest Melody left.

For Nancy and Cindy things were going just as fine. Nancy would work in the mansion as Olivia's personal maid in the day and at night she would be with Cindy. Dagon didn't need to know the details, but he figured their relationship was as great as it could be. Never in his life did Dagon think that both him and his sister would get a happy ending. Yes, life was good...

 

 

 

 

 

That was until Dagon learned that he and Cindy had another sibling...

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5255