The Hunt by sickpuppies
Summary:

San, a tiny lizard boy, is introduced to a giant while hunting. Will he survive the encounter?


Categories: Crush, Feet, Furry, Giant, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: M/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 6453 Read: 18458 Published: June 10 2015 Updated: June 14 2015

1. Chapter 1 by sickpuppies

2. Chapter 2 by sickpuppies

3. Chapter 3 by sickpuppies

Chapter 1 by sickpuppies

A hushed breath steamed out through the dense growth of the forest, condensing on the nearest broad leaf. Tiny droplets of rain drizzled down from the tree-top canopy hundreds of feet above, the liquid dripping down from the dense foliage, landing with a plop on the lowly plants beneath.

            San wrinkled his nose as one of the drops landed on his snout. He didn’t move any more than that, for his eyes were trained on his prey. His claws tightened around his spear, the course wood cutting into his palm.

            The creature in question, a small rodent with fur the color of the deep night, ears large and turned to the world around, dug its snout into the thick forest ground, rooting around for its next meal.

            Around the two silent duelists, the entire environment stirred with life. Birds chirped noisily above, calling their protests to the clouds that hung so low, blocking their vision of the warm, life giving sun. Mammals swung through the trees, their muscular bodies propelling them from tree trunk to tree trunk. Watching closely were the snakes of the forest, their bodies coiled around the branches that they called home, their thick bodies eager for the delicate flesh of the living. Bugs hummed about, trying to avoid the slow, steady, pitter patter of rain as they attempted to find their own sustenance.

            For a moment San’s gaze was diverted from his prey, settling instead on a large horsefly as it hovered past. The insect’s wings beat fiercely, lifting its fat, bloated body into the air. Its eyes, made of thousands of tiny facets, moved lazily about as it drifted forward. It soon landed on a flower the color of the setting sun, its thick, disgusting feet struggling to find a steady hold. Within moments it fell, the flower closing around its body. In this world, anything could make a meal out of you. San was dismally reminded of this as he watched the large shadow of the fly struggle within its prison, pushing against its cell, fighting to escape the slow death that awaited it.

            San gulped, concentrating on his breathing. Now was not the time to lose control. His deep green eyes refocused on the rodent before him. The lizard boy’s body tensed as he prepared himself for the leap, his well-trained muscles clearly visible.

            An eerie silence seemed to envelope the small creature as his mind narrowed to only the mouse. He could kill it, and would kill it, but the fear still remained. The beings fluffy body was larger than he was, its muscles more powerful. Its teeth could chew through his bones, its thick muscles could tear him limb from limb. The slightest miscalculation and he would be left on the ground, dead.

            He leapt from the bush, shoving aside the leaves heavy with dew, his trusted, sharpened spear raised over his head. The mouse turned at the last second, putting it in perfect position for San’s attack. The young lizard boy’s spear planted itself into the rodent’s eye, burying itself to the point where the stone tip could no long be seen. It gave a sharp, painful cry as San started twisting, blood spurting out in tiny geysers mixed with the quickly collapsing eye fluids. San did not let up as the beast struggled. His toned muscles pushed forward, driving the spear deeper into the mouse’s head. He felt the bone break, and when the spear started pushing forward with limited difficulty, he knew he had reached the brain. The creature stopped screaming.

 

            San’s claws greedily dug into the deceased mouse’s innards, his hands scooping out fistfuls of guts at a time. Like thick, blue ropes they flopped onto the dirty ground. Like snakes they wiggled, almost as if they still had life in them. Soon the small puddles on the ground were stained red from the blood as it poured from the creatures open wounds. San didn’t care about the brutal sight however. His main focus was on the delicious meat inside.

            He could barely recollect the last time he had a meal like this. Two, perhaps three weeks? Up until now he had managed to keep himself alive by foraging for roots and berries, but vegetation can only do so much for a creature’s biology. Especially one built for hunting.

            Hurriedly he dug into the mouse, his face alight with a grin of pure satisfaction. He would actually eat tonight. He just needed to clean this creature quickly, and then move it from the path of any other predators.

            His arms were amerced in the mouse’s belly, about up to his elbows, when he felt the first impact. Immediately he snapped to attention, his eyes darting about the jungle in search of any movement. His ears only picked up the constant sound of rain drops plopping from far overhead. His stomach sank. Where were the other animals?

            For a moment he looked down at his kill. He needed to move, but the idea of leaving something so beautiful behind, leaving it to be devoured by some bigger animal, was just disgusting. He couldn’t go another three weeks without proper food. He needed this. Hastily he dug back in, tearing the entrails from the carcass with disregard, almost frantic as he cleaned the beast.

            He retreated for a moment, pulling out another coil of organs and tossing them carelessly to the side, listening as they hit the moist ground with a thud, blood spraying from them. San was about to dive back inside when he felt something smash against his back.

            His small body was sent flying over the mouse’s, tumbling through the air and eventually down into the mud. Frantically he tried to push himself up and to flee, but for a moment he was caught by surprise. He felt a massive weight land on his chest, pinning him back to the mud.

            “Well,” a low voice growled from above. “What have I found today?”

            When San opened his eyes, his heart fell. Lying across his chest was a single massive, horrifying foot. Three toes extended from the center of it, each one ending in an elongated claw, the tips of which looked like knives ready to plunge into his thin skin. The leathery skin was grey, the scales which covered the top a black as deep as the fear that now ate at him. The sole was light in color, save for the spots dirtied by the creature’s long trek through the muddy forest.

            Slowly San’s eyes drifted up from the massive appendage that lay across his chest. First to the massive leg that it was attached to, the muscles thick and powerful. Water dripped off of its scales, reflecting the lights above. The leg soon merged with the monster’s body, which would have looked no different if it had been cared of stone. Its abs were clearly defined, even with its dark complexion. Its black, slick skin was stretched taught across its bulging chest. Its shoulders were covered, once again, in the midnight scales as they bulged in well-defined spheres. These connected to the creatures powerful arm muscles, each the size of San’s entire being, each with the power to tear him into pieces. His hands were huge, large enough to rap around the tiny lizard boy’s head, with room to spare. His claws, sharp and deadly.

            San could barely find the strength to even gaze upon such a powerful creatures face. Its thick, strong neck connected to a chiseled chin, the tendons clearly visible, even at San’s odd angle. Tiny, nasty spikes then started, crisscrossing the behemoth’s features, each looking like tiny razors. They were nothing compared to its bright, dagger like fangs, glistening with the monster’s drool. Its eyes were the most impressive though. Tiny emeralds that cut through the haze of the forest, piercing the tiny lizard’s very being.

            It was at this moment that San realized how horrible his mistake had been. He was nothing compared to the creature that now had him pinned. He’d be lucky to consider himself fit to be a meal for such a specimen on perfection.

            The lizard winced as the beast leaned slightly more onto his frame, his ribs already threatening to explode from the sheer pressure being applied. His claws dug into the mud around him. “A lizard?” the beast growled down menacingly. “What’s your name, boy?”

            “S… San,” the tiny thing replied through a whisper, his lunges unable to expand. The giant above him momentarily increased the pressure, pushing the tiny lizard’s fragile body deeper into the muck below. A small squeak escaped his collapsing lunges.

            “I can’t here you down there,” the giant said, its voice low and deadly. Slowly it released some of the pressure, allowing the small animal a breath.

            “San,” he said again, this time louder. If it wasn’t for the foot placed on his chest, he would have been panting. His heart was beating furiously as he starred up at the humongous figure, its body glistening with water droplets.

            “San,” the monster repeated, turning towards the trees overhead, and the dark sky above even them. “Unimpressive.” It returned its menacing gaze to its prey. When its mouth opened again, San starred in awe of the massive amount of razor sharp teeth ready to tear his flesh from his bone. “What are you doing out here?”

            “Please,” the tiny reptile managed to squeak. “I was only trying to find food.” The rain continued to fall upon his prone form.

            “Food?” The giant looked down, only now noticing the dead mouse lying not too far from his captive. “You mean that mouse?” San nodded his head, his lounges refusing to take in any air. A low chuckle reverberated from the deep cavity within the giant’s chest. “Pathetic,” it said as it went to move.

            Instantly the pressure multiplied as the beast dropped to one knee, pressing more on its toes, its claws digging into San’s thin skin. He could already see tiny rivers of blood flowing from the newly formed wounds.

            The giant reached down, grabbing the carcass in one massive hand, lifting it up to view. A large portion of the being’s organs sloshed out, dropping onto the wet mud, blood splattering on the ground.

            It sniffed the mouse once, looking at it with displeasure. “I never thought something such as yourself would try to hunt my territory.” San watched in horror as the gargantuan mouth opened, the skin around its jaw stretching even tighter than normal. Its teeth, dripping with drool, reflected the light from above as they moved towards the dead animal.

            It then started pushing the body into its mouth. First the head disappeared into the beast’s maw, then the shoulders, then most of the rodent’s upper body. San could only stare in horror as the giant’s powerful tongue flicked out, pressing against the underside of its food, finding the deep gash and penetrating into it. The thick muscle pulled in even more of the mouse, its powerful fist helping to squish the back end deeper inside.

            With a single bight, the giant ground it food into slurry. Bone’s snapped to pieces as its powerful jaws came down. Muscle tore from bone, sinews broke apart. Organs popped from their housing, limbs came loose. But most of all, blood poured out.

            San, pinned beneath the unholy sight, cringed as the first wave of blood, bones, and body parts showered down onto his exposed form. He saw a paw tumble from the beast’s mouth above, falling onto his chest. He could only stare at the blood soaked mass, bone sticking out from the pierced skin, veins handing limply from the flesh like tiny red and blue threads.

            The beast opened its mouth, the skin stretching again. This time San had time to brace himself before the massive force came down, compacting the bloody mess, sending slops raining down again.

            Three more powerful bights and the ground was tainted red. San could no longer see, his vision blinded by the entrails that had fallen over his eyes and face. He could only hear the slurping sound as the giant pushed the carcass down its throat.

            He squirmed at the sounds of the body slipping down into the massive creature’s body, and at the sounds of pure pleasure coming from its mouth. “Delicious,” the creature said as it looked down at the lizard. It brought one strong hand to San’s face, brushing away the bulk of the blood and guts.

            Its grin was one of the most terrifying things San had ever witnessed. Bloody, its gums stained a dark red, its teeth coated in organs, bones sticking out from the small gaps between. Thick blobs of gore mixed with drool dripped down from its muzzle, threatening to fall onto the tiny lizard below. “Sorry,” it said, its grin spreading wider. “I’m a messy eater.”

End Notes:

More to come soon. As always, comments would be vastly appreciated.

Chapter 2 by sickpuppies

“Now, my little lizard,” the giant said down, stretching its powerful neck. “What should I do with you?”

            “Please,” San begged, retaining some distant hope that he could still come out of this situation alive. He didn’t want to die now. “Please, just let me go.”

            “Let you go?” the giant asked in a mocking tone. “We both know that isn’t going to happen.” Again it brought its clawed hand down to meet San’s small, delicate face. Lightly the giant brushed his fingers against the smaller boy’s cheek. “But I don’t think I want to simply devour you. No, that wouldn’t suit an animal of your intelligence.” The hand moved, grabbing a chunk of meat left over from its meal. “Creatures like this,” it said, its deep green eyes staring into San’s. “These things deserve to be swallowed. Crushed without a second thought. They are food, and that is it. You though, you are something above that. Not far enough to live, but far enough to matter. Slightly.”

            San cringed at the low laugh that followed. The beast then moved, rising once again to a standing position, being careful not to press on the tiny lizard’s frame too much as he did so. Once again the giant towered over his prey, his god-like body glistening, its muscles bulging, its scales shinning, its mouth still dripping blood.

            It moved its clawed foot them, slowly sliding it upwards until his toes were pressing San’s face into the thick, cold mud below. “Lick,” it growled down.

            San wasted no time in complying with the order. His mouth opened, his small, almost insignificant tongue flicked out, pressing against the underside of the behemoth. The skin was thick and leathery, callused after years of walking on the hard ground of the forest. It tasted of dirt and salt, and of the tiny speckles of plants that had been crushed beneath.

            Again San could hear that low chuckle. “Good,” the giant said. “At least you have the intelligence to obey those above you.” Slowly he started leaning more onto his massive foot, pressing the hard, dirty sole into San’s face even more.

            The tiny lizard took the increase in weight without complaint, knowing that even the slightest cry or whimper would spell his end. He simply continued to press his wet tongue against the giant’s sole. Each lick pulled specks of dirt and grime from the pad above him. Soon they covered his entire tongue. He was forced to swallow most of them.

            Again he heard the giant above him groan with pleasure. “What a good little lizard,” he said down. “Here,” it said, moving its paw back so that only the thick, leathery toes rested on his prey’s muzzle. “Shove that little tongue of yours into the crevasse of my toes.”

            San did so without even a moment of contemplation. There would be no point in doing so. The being above him was so huge, so powerful, so much stronger and better than him in every way. To this beast, San was a bug. A spec. A tool to be used in whatever way he saw fit. If the giant told him to lick, that is what he needed to do. No questions, no thoughts of escape or disobeying.

            San tenderly reached up with his small, frail hands, rapping around the monster’s digit. He the leaned in, his mouth opening, his dirtied tongue coming out of its home. He pressed it first against the giant’s massive, hard claws. He then moved to the thick skin that was connected to them, winding his way closer towards the inside. As the tiny muscle continued to explore the tight flesh, San picked up the distinct taste of sweat.

            For a moment the tiny lizard wondered how long this giant, powerful creature had been on the hunt. How many hours had he walked around the forest, his sole pounding into the bare ground, crushing anything unfortunate enough to be under it. How many plants had been crushed flat by these pads? How many bugs were turned to mush, their mangled corpses adhered to the thick, leathery pads by the tons of pressure?

            His tongue continued to press further, finally reaching the very midpoint of his master’s toes. The first lick took him by surprise as his tongue passed over a glob of sweat and dirt packed together by the immense pressure of the giant. The pure salt concentration of the toe jam was astounding, even compared to the previous droplets of sweat the tiny lizard had already slurped off of the giant’s foot.

            The second pass was no less intense. He pressed against the glob, attempting to pry it from the thick skin of his giant. Each lick helped to loosen it, until finally it peeled off onto San’s tiny, sticky tongue. Above, he could hear the delighted sigh of his master. Somehow the knowledge that he was making this giant feel good, that he was pleasing him, gave San a feeling of bliss.

            He brought the glob of dried sweat, dirt, and debrief into his mouth, knowing that there was no other place for it to go. Without hesitation, he pushed it towards the back of his throat. He swallowed, the orb of filth traveling down into his body.

            Eagerly he pressed his snout between his god’s mighty toes, his slim tongue flicking out, licking at the great section between the giant’s toes. He took the opportunity to breathe in, inhaling the immaculate aroma of the beast’s unwashed, bare, footpad.

            “What a good little lizard,” the giant continued to say as San slurped up the dirt and carnage from between his master’s toes. Soon the giant removed his foot, tilting it so that he could see the thick underside. He smiled at the results, blood still dripping from his maw. “Impressive job,” he growled down to his slave. “You really enjoy this, don’t you?”

            San nodded his head quickly, his eyes locked on the tiny emeralds that shined above him. His body was trembling again, though not from fear. He had moved past the terror that comes from knowing one’s life was about to end. Instead, he felt excitement. He felt anticipation. Whatever was to come next, he wanted it.

            The giant placed his massive foot down again so that he had one foot one each of San’s sides. With a squelch, the pad sank into the mud, tiny blades of grass crumbling to duct underneath.

            “I think I should reward your devotion,” the giant said, his eyes piercing into his prey’s body. They slowly drifted down until they rested on the bright red expanse between the tiny lizards legs. The giant chuckled. “Impressive, for one of your size.”

            San was panting now, his heart thumping out of his chest. Slowly the giant brought its body down to its knees so that it was kneeling over his prey. Its massive tongue slid across its bottom lip, a thick trail of slime moistening the dry skin. Then it reached one hand out.

            The small lizard didn’t move as the giant’s mitt came to rest on his shoulder, pressing him even more into the mud. His breathing grew heavier as the giant’s second hand moved to mirror the first.

            With his body pinned down, all the little reptile could do was stare at the amazing form above him. Muscles of pure stone sculpted the giant’s entire body. From the giant hands that pinned him to the earth, up the massive arms, each with corded muscles that screamed power, to the rounded shoulders, to his thick neck, everything about the giant radiated strength. San’s eyes then drifted lower, down its tight pecks, past his rippled abs, and down to his waist. His breath was taken away at the sight. Between the monster’s two enormous, powerful thighs swung his gargantuan member.

            The two swinging balls behind it were impressive, each a size almost as large as San’s own head. But, they were tiny in comparison to the large mass before them. Slick, dark, powerful… truly fitting for a body such as his. San’s eyes slowly moved from the thick base, up the long shaft and towards the head. Once the midpoint was reached, its member became ribbed, the skin expanding outwards in rings. Sweat caught the feint lights above, making the object shine.

            The giant lowered its body, its gigantic snout coming closer to San’s tiny body. Its maw opened slightly, thick bridges of spit spanning the distance between its upper and lower jaw. The carnage of the creature’s meal still remained. The giant exhaled slightly, the breeze flowing over San’s face, the smell diving into his nose. Instantly he picked up the distinct odder of death. The smell of hundreds, perhaps thousands of creatures that had been swallowed by the force above him.

            Then the dark muscle that was the giant’s tongue started to emerge from  its maw. Dripping with drool, glistening in the light, it came closer to San’s unprotected face. Yet, he still wasn’t afraid. He was intimidated, still stunned by the sheer size and power of the creature that now dominated him, but not scarred.

            His tongue fell onto the tiny lizard’s upper body, its mass pressed against his exposed chest. The giant started pulling upwards, a thick, slimy trail of spit sticking to San’s skin. It continued rising, eventually pressing the lizard’s face into the thick mud below.

            As the giant pulled away, thick trails of slime bridged the gap between them, eventually snapping, the drool falling down onto the small creatures flesh. Again the tongue came down, again pressing into San’s chest.

            He couldn’t believe how fast his heart was beating as the enormous, warm tongue continued to slide against his bare skin. Every time the massive organ reached his face, it pushed down, forcing the tiny creature’s snout into the cool mud. Then it would rise again momentarily, only to come down again. All the while the giant moaned above him, seeming to delight in the little creature’s taste.

            “Delicious,” he said as he pulled up again, his snout dripping with hot drool.

            “Thank you,” was all that the feeble reptile could reply.

            The thick gums spread, once again showing the deadly teeth. One massive hand was removed from San’s shoulder, then the next as the creature returned to a kneeling position. He watched as the giant’s legs moved, the muscles flexing with the strain of moving his enormous body as he shifted backwards.

            Then the giant leaned forward again, his face now in line with San’s waist. For the briefest moment, the thought of running passed through his tiny mind. His capture wasn’t pinning him down anymore. But, the thought quickly left. Someone such as he, a small, feeble, weak bug, couldn’t hope to escape from a god.

            A hand descended, one thick, padded finger coming in contact with the very tip of San’s erect member. The lizard’s heart began to pulse anew as he watched the claw start to move in slow circles, pushing him along with it.

            The giant then lowered his hand more, its thick pad pressing San’s tiny organ against his skin. The pressure continued to grow as the giant pressed down, almost grinding the lizard’s member into his stomach. There was a pain, but it was overshadowed by the vast pleasure that came the experience. Both from the physical sensation of having his cock toyed with, and also the mental pleasure of being so completely dominated by this god.

            At once, the giant released the pressure. A low chuckle reverberated from its throat as it watched the red organ fly back to its upright position. Again the giant lower his finger, mashing it against the tiny creature’s body. Again he released, watching the toy spring back to its full height.

            The giant wasn’t about to be contented with games, however. Once again its humongous snout lowered. San could barely breathe when he felt the wet nose of the giant press between his legs. He could barely even think when the giant inhaled, taking in a great breath, the air rushing over San’s body, over his member, and into the powerful body. Then the maw opened.

Chapter 3 by sickpuppies

San watched in amazement as the gigantic, dripping tongue expanded from the dark jaws of his master. He simply stared as the giant mass of pure muscle moved closer to his body. He shuddered at the first touch. Slowly the tongue was dragged upwards from between his legs, first sliding against the underside of the lizard’s testicles, then up the length of his shaft. The giant didn’t stop there. The tongue continued to probe, reaching farther up the tiny lizard’s body, soon pressing his member against his lower belly.

            He couldn’t help but utter a sound of glee at the feeling of pure bliss. San couldn’t imagine a better feeling as the giant’s tongue continued to pass over his member, soaking it in the warm liquids that dripped from the enormous muscle. The giant pulled up, it tongue returning to its starting position.

            San’s claws dug into the thick mud as the monster’s muscle continued to caress his erection, continued to mash it against his body, continued to soak it in spit. He could feel himself coming closer to a finish. Still, he tried to hold on, wanting the moment to last.

            Again the giant’s tongue came down on the small lizard’s member. This time the feeling proved to be too much. The feeling of something so strong, so powerful, so warm and wet and enormous, dragging itself across his being… San couldn’t contain it any longer. As his member was pressed into his stomach for the untold number of time, he released, his seed spilling out in waves.

            The giant continued to lick, the tiny lizard’s juices mixing with its thick spit, adhering both to San’s delicate skin as his thick tongue. He pulled back then, his jaw dripping, his teeth glistening, his own massive member throbbing between his legs. San simply looked on, mesmerized by both the passion of the moment and the sight before him.

            “How was it, little one?” the giant growled, his tone shaking the mud below.

            San could only pant, his breath stolen from him. Soon he was able to mutter a brief, “Amazing.”

            “Good,” the giant said, once again moving forward, his massive head hanging above San’s. “My turn.”

            A shadow fell over the tiny lizard as the giant body moved over his. The huge hands lifted from his shoulders, soon pressing into the mud beyond his head. The massive knees planted themselves behind. Within moments, San was starring directly up at the mass of flesh that was the being’s member. The beast continued to move into place, shifting slightly, each movement causing the organ to swing in wide arcs, tiny amounts of pre already dripping onto the tiny bug below.

            “Are you ready, tiny?” the monster called down. San knew what was about to come, knew the pain that it would bring. Yet, even still, he knew he wanted it.

            “Yeah,” the tiny lizard breathed. The giant then lowered himself, its chest first hitting the mud, digging deeply into the slurry. Next came its powerful thighs. San couldn’t take his eyes away from the giant member as it too came down.

            His body trembled as the tip came down onto his torso, coating his midsection in pre. It then started to slide up his skinny frame as the giant continued to slowly lower itself onto its prey. First along the lizard’s belly, then his chest. San felt the enormous weight of the creatures testicles fall onto his legs then, pinning him even more. Still the wet tip of the giant’s member continued to slide forward, soon pressing itself against the tiny creature’s unprotected face. The pressure increased along his entire body as more weight pressed down.

            Finally the giant was in position, his arms crossed in front of him, supporting his massive head, his thick legs stretched behind, the claws on his toes digging into the soft mud. His member resting on top of his tiny lizard.

            San didn’t have a hope of moving under the enormous pressure from his master’s cock. It spread itself over his entire body, pressing down on him. His lunges struggled for breath as they were blocked from expanding, and the only air they managed to pull in was humid and wet. He tried to move his legs, but found that the great weight of the giant’s testicles was too much. He tried to move his arms, yet they were pinned as well. There was nothing he could do. Nothing, but lay under the massive cock of his capture.

            The giant grinned to himself, closing his emerald eyes, his mind drifting to an imaginary picture of the tiny reptile. He could picture it so perfectly, trapped under his member, the thick mud oozing up around his body from the unparalleled pressure. He could feel the lizard trying to move, trying to free himself from the massive force, struggling against his power. The tiny guy was simply too weak to do anything. He was completely under the giant’s will. Completely his. Just how the giant liked it. With a cruel grin, the giant started.

            Instantly the pressure multiplied on top of the small lizard. What was once a crippling force grew into pure agony as the massive organ smashed into the tiny creature’s body, driving him deeper into the mud. His ribs threatened to crack, his lunges collapsed, forcing out any traces of air that remained. San tried to scream, but it only resulted in his mouth filling with the thick mud as it rushed around him.

            The giant pulled back, his hips rising into the air. For a brief, beautiful moment, San was able to breathe. His lounges expanded as he greedily gulped down the oxygen. Then the monster’s hips lowered once again.

            San’s outstretched arms wrapped around the giant’s cock as it continued to pummel his tiny, insignificant body into the ground. At first he tried to fight it, digging his claws into the thick, warm skin. But, as time went on, as the pain grew, as the giant continued, the little lizard realized it was pointless. He was nothing but a toy. Nothing but a weak little play thing to the god above him.

            Once again the giant smashed into him, humping him deeper into the growing pit. Mud oozed away from their bodies as the pressure increased. San could feel his being giving out. His heart was beating with a passion; his bones were on the verge of exploding. His organs pressed into his sides, threatening to tear him open, his lounges screamed for air.

            His eyes were open, starring at the world as it flashed into and out of his vision. He could see the rain dripping steadily outside, coating the blood stained floor of the jungle. The plants swaying in the slight breeze, the tiny rivers of water that flowed from the broad leaves of some of the vegetation. Then it all disappeared as the giant once again thrust his massive member into his tiny victim, forcing him down into the mud. For a moment, all he could see was the dark ground surrounding him, and the black member that rested upon his body.

            The giant groaned in pure ecstasy as he continued to mash the tiny lizard against his hard on. He could feel everything that was happening. His cock, sliding into the cold, slimy mud. The lizard, fighting feebly against the unimaginable pressure. It all brought a cruel smile to the beast’s face. He continued to hump away at his prey, his mind picturing the scene. He imagined the mangled body beneath, imagined it crumbling, breaking, snapping apart. Blood would spray outwards as his organs were mashed out of his body. His claws would rake against his cock, but the thick skin would make it only a scratch. But the giant wasn’t planning on stopping at the tiny creature’s death, no matter how close that might be. No, he would continue, smashing his member into the bloody lump of gore below, smiling as his cock slid into the slimy mud and over the broken body.

            The brutal scene continued, the tiny creature below uttering small sounds of pain and exasperation at every thrust. The giant above was breathing hard, a low rumble of pleasure echoing from deep within his muscular body. They were both close now, in some regard. The tiny lizard’s body was on the verge of giving way, oozing into pieces under the unimaginable weight. The giant, however, was almost reaching climax.

            San could feel the giant cock above him growing hotter as it mashed into his tiny form. The palms of his hands, grasped so firmly against the thick, powerful skin, were sweating from it. His breaths came harder, the air growing stale as it heated.

            The giant continued to moan and grunt as his pace quickened. He shut his eyes, his mind focusing on the feeling of his captive. The tiny little lump that, somehow, had yet to burst apart. As the tip of his member continued to thrust into the moist ground, as the underside of the massive organ continued to rub over the weak and defenseless lizard, the giant’s demonic smile only grew.

            San grabbed his master’s member, his claws digging into the burning flesh. He couldn’t hold on much longer. He could feel every aspect of his being giving way under the pressure. Faster and faster the rhythm became, and each time the massive cock smashed into the tiny lizard, it crushed him with even more power than the last.

            “Yes,” the giant panted as he continued, putting his entire weight into each thrust, the claws of his back legs digging deep into the thick mud. “Yes,” he moaned again, feeling himself lose control. “Yes,” he muttered one final time as he felt his seed flow into the massive organ.

            San felt the massive cock expand above him as the giant continued on. He felt the liquid flow over him and knew that the torture was almost at an end. In a moment of pure bliss and agony, the giant’s seed erupted from its throbbing member. Wave after wave of the white goo shot forth out of the monster’s tip, first soaking the mud that it had been pressed so deeply into, then flowing down to the small creature trapped below. San had only enough time to take a final, hot, putrid breath before the mass of cum flowed over his body.

            San could still feel the cock above him, pulsing as it sent out even more of the monster’s seed, as the pool continued to grow. The giant was slowly stopping, his thrusts decreasing both in frequency and strength. It was only a few agonizing moments before they stopped all together.

            The giant pushed himself up onto his hands and knees, smiling in delight at the feeling of his cock being ripped from the quickly solidifying seed below. He glanced down at the hole he had made, and the mess that filled it.

            Strands of the white mess still dripped from the monster’s gargantuan body, falling to the ground slowly. The puddle directly below his crotch was full, completely overflowing with the vast amounts of the giants seed.

            Then there was the faintest sign of movement. The giant curiously looked on, amazed, as the tiny lizard pulled himself up from the pool of cum. As he breached the surface, the lizard’s mouth opened wide, his lounges greedily taking in the clean air around him. Each breath hurt, burned from the broken bones. Each movement was agony, yet somehow he was alive. That, in and of itself, was a miracle.

            “Well little one,” the giant said down after a moment, his own chest rising and falling in deep breaths. “You are a resilient one.” He rolled over to his side, allowing the cooling mud to ooze around his body. “Never thought you’d survive.” San didn’t respond. Couldn’t respond. His body was broken in every possible way. It was all he could do to keep his head above the sea of white goo that surrounded him. He heard the low rumbling of the giant’s laugh. “Keep your head up,” the beast said as it pushed itself to its feet.

            Once again his magnificent form rose above the tiny lizard. His muscles flexed, his skin glistened, covered both is sweat and the drizzle of the clouds above. “And keep hunting rats,” the beast casually said down. “Maybe one day we’ll meet again.”

            The puddle rocked from the great tremors caused by the giant’s steps. Soon the waves became ripples, and then the ripples stopped entirely. The massive black form disappeared through the green foliage of the jungle, returning to whatever place he had come.

            San moved backwards in the pool until is back rested on the muddy wall. He then let his head flop back into the mud, his eyes closed, his mouth smiling. “Still alive,” he breathed out. “Still alive.”

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5190