Asuka's Impact by Bob Charlie
Summary:

It is the year 2015, and Asuka Langley Soryu has discovered a potion which could have very interesting effects on her.  Soon she may find the attention she craves, as she grows into someone who people can't take their eyes off of.  Someone who will be the center of everyone's attention.  (From Neon Genesis Evangelion)


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Gentle, Growing Woman, Insertion, Maternal, Odor, Slow Size Change, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 71166 Read: 153512 Published: May 06 2015 Updated: May 06 2015

1. The First Day by Bob Charlie

2. School Competition by Bob Charlie

3. Beyond Human by Bob Charlie

4. Three's a Company, Four's a Party by Bob Charlie

5. Asuka's Ascent by Bob Charlie

6. Research by Bob Charlie

7. Showing Off by Bob Charlie

8. All Eyes on Asuka by Bob Charlie

9. Climax by Bob Charlie

The First Day by Bob Charlie

            Asuka had finally found what she was looking for.  She held the vial triumphantly in her hand, her pulse speeding up as she realized she had a certain way to become the best EVA pilot.

            “I’ll show Rei and stupid Shinji exactly what it means to be an EVA pilot!” she proclaimed triumphantly. 

            Asuka stood expectantly, but at first nothing happened.  Then, after a while, she noticed something.  Her suit began to feel slightly tight.  But it felt almost… like her skin was riding up them.  She fidgeted as a wedgie began to develop in her tight plug suit, as it slowly became too small for her expanding body. 

            “I feel warm…” she breathed.  The sensation felt oddly pleasant even as her suit was practically suffocating her.   As her underwear continued to ride up on her crotch, she slowly started panting and began lightly fingering herself.  However, the sensation soon ended as her suit quit stretching against her skin.  She then began to realize that she felt extremely uncomfortable.

            “Why do they make these plugsuits so tight?” Asuka whined as she struggled to figure out a way to peel off her suit.  Eventually she found the decompression switch, and with it no longer clinging tightly to her skin, she began to slowly clamber out of her suit. 

            “So this solution… makes you taller!?” Asuka said as she looked around, wondering what the heck was going on.  But as she looked at the mirror in NERV’s bathroom, she began to realize that she wasn’t taller, per se.  Rather, she was slightly bigger in every direction.  She stared at herself some more, trying to comprehend how this solution could possibly make someone a better EVA pilot. 

            “Well that was a waste of time” she sighed after a while, having run out of ideas.  She prepared to head home after that, hoping that NERV would cover any expenses for new clothes she would have to purchase.  As she walked home, she noticed that everything looked different, even just being a few inches taller. 

            “Was the catalyst placed in the formula?” Ritsuko asked her friend and co-worker, Misato.

            “Yes… it was an awkward process to undertake… why did we have to use his again?” Misato asked, sighing deeply.

            “We didn’t.  It should only react to his from now on, however.  It should be matched to his genetic signature.  I had you get his simply because it was convenient.  It was pretty simple with the tranquilizer dart, right?”

            “Yeah… you seriously have to quit making me do stuff like this Ritsuko.  A favor’s a favor, but having to sneak up on this kid in the middle of the night… it’s beyond awkward, I’m supposed to be his guardian, y’know.”

            “Right… well at least it should work.  You know how all of our body originates from differentiated stem cells, right?  Well, these will be able to turn the sperm cells into stem cells, as well as trigger multiplication.  If done properly, whoever drinks this should become larger, in all three dimensions, as these stem cells differentiate to those of the host.  Once someone’s taken the potion once, the replication of these stem cells and growth should occur each time someone’s injected the well… you know.”

            Asuka had listened to the entire conversation and was wondering what was going on when Misato left the room.  Ritsuko then began to walk over towards Asuka with purpose.  When she reached her she began to speak

            “So, I assume you listened to the entire conversation.”

            “Yes… I shouldn’t have drunk that potion, Ritsuko… I’m sorry”

            “On the contrary, I was going to have you drink it.  This removes a step from what I needed to do.  The Evas are narrowly defeating the Angels, and we are concerned about our ability to maintain our capabilities while fighting them.  This project should work for …temporary conversion of a person into an Eva unit.”

            “So this would make a person the size of that that thing!?  It would be kind of cool, but only if I could go back afterwards.  How does the thing work?”

            “Well, whenever you inject the genetic material of another pilot, it triggers the formula to work.  It has to be another pilot specifically because it has to be someone else who has participated with you in syncing exercises before.  It’s most potent if you consume someone’s stem cells, specifically, so we use the… y’know…”

            “Eww!  GROSS!!!  Why did you do it that way!  Wasn’t there anything else you could’ve done!  I don’t want to drink their… uggggg…”

            “It’s the best thing you could do for NERV.  Asuka… please do this for us.  It’s the greatest way you can help… and it you do this right, you can take out the Angels by yourself.  You won’t need Shinji or Rei to help you in combat at all!” 

            “I… I guess I can do this.  So you seriously just need me to get Shinji’s stuff… and I’ll turn into an Eva.  That shouldn’t be hard in any sense of the word at all.  I’ll be there in just a few days.  Shinji can’t help but think of me at every moment.

            “Well then!  It’s decided!  It looks like my experiment will work out for NERV after all!  I see you later then!  We’ll get you different clothes for when you take over as the Eva at NERV.  I’ll see a lot of you later!”  And with that, Ritsuko walked out of the room, leaving Asuka to wonder about the purpose of this new experiment. 

            Asuka, laying on her bed at Misato’s apartment, felt more conflicted then she had at any moment in her life.  She could hear the sound of Shinji’s business often at night, and previously at even heard him whispering her name, longingly, in a low pathetic voice.  The thought of doing it with him disgusted her.  Yet at the same time, she knew that if she was tall enough, she could distinguish herself from other people.  That had become very apparent at school earlier this day.  She waited patiently by the door, listening to Shinji’s breathing become more steady after his nightly “business.”  Finally, the sound of his breath was quiet and steady.  She slowly slid open the door, and began to creep quietly into Shinji’s room.

            When she got closer to Shinji, the smell of his nightly activity was very apparent.  It was so bizarre, the way he jerked off every night, sometimes twice in a row, always to her.  In a way, she enjoyed it though.  The stares she got every day confirmed that she was special, that she was sexier than the other kids at school.  She gingerly lifted the covers off of his bed, looking for her prize, which she quickly found.  She bent down, hoping to not wake up Shinji, and gingerly lapped his fluids into her mouth.  However, the warm sensation hit her immediately, and she let out a low moan, which caused Shinji to turn over in his sleep…

Right into her lap.

Startled Shinji suddenly woke up to look into Asuka’s eyes, and she suddenly realized that she had fucked up.

“Stupid Shinji… I know what you’re thinking, but it’s not what it looks like,” she said unconvincingly as her growth started, a warm feeling bubbling up within her.

“Did you just drink my… my…” Shinji stammered.  Even though he had masturbated twenty minutes earlier, his dick promptly stood to attention as the source of all his lust was right there, having ingested his cum, moaning softly.  Then he made another observation, one that made his dick even harder than it already was.

            “Asuka… you… you’re getting taller!”  Shinji exclaimed, stating the obvious.

            “I… I… I’m not getting taller, it makes me BIGGER!  Look, Shinji.  Can’t you tell?  It’s pretty obvious, isn’t it?” She smirked lowering her hands across her body, all of which was indeed growing in size. 

            Shinji began panting, overcome immediately by how overpowering this erotic sensation was to him.  Asuka always held a charm women otherwise didn’t to him largely because of how strong a force she appeared to be to him.  While on the outside he acted as if he was in eternal conflict with her, he always savored the sensation he felt at any moment when she hit him.  She never really hit him that hard, just hard enough to remind him whenever he was being an idiot… according to her.  She didn’t hit him often really… aggravating her had pleasant side effects for this reason.  Seeing her become more powerful… this turned him on in a sense that nothing else could.

            “So Shinji, I guess you feel very comfortable here, it IS pretty nice after all,” Asuka smirked, looking down at Shinji who was still lying in her lap.

            “I… I’ll move!  I’m so sorry!”

            “No Shinji, it’s fine.  You’re a complete weirdo who’s obsessed with me, but honestly, that’s pretty understandable.” 

            “So… why are you growing?”

            “Ritsuko and Misato had some weird experiment going on.  For some reason they synced it with your… love juices, so I figured that by getting some more of them I might be able to experience the effect again.  Well, it obviously appears to work, doesn’t it Shinji”

            It clearly did work, as she was still expanding in every direction, her underwear becoming tighter on her, with her nipples clearly poking through her bra.  She moaned deeply as she knew she was becoming taller within the span of a few minutes.  She arched her back, showing off her proudly growing breasts to Shinji, thrusting them above where he lay in her lap.  Shinji gaped at her even as her growth began to slow.  Finally, she stopped, appearing to be nearly half a foot taller than she was before.

            All Shinji could think about was the pleasant aroma and feel of her lap, which he didn’t move from even after he apologized.  There was also a musky aroma emanating from her crotch, one that brought him almost to the edge of releasing again.  He couldn’t help but inhale her scent as strongly as he possibly could, like he was a dying man.  Asuka marveled at how he didn’t seem to care about anything except for moving his head towards her crotch. 

            Asuka slowly brought her legs together, sandwiching Shinji’s head between them.  Then, just as suddenly, she pushed Shinji’s head deeper towards her crotch, letting him get what he had obviously been waiting to do for so long.  She then turned her head around to look at his erection, jutting proudly out from his pants. 

            “So… Shinji, do you have any sense of shame whatsoever?  Well, I guess you know you’re helping me in a way, I suppose I might as well help you too.  The only reason I’m doing this is to get taller, just to let you know.  It’s not like I’m doing this for you, idiot.”

            Asuka slowly bent down towards his erection, preparing to put her lips over the pulsing, throbbing shaft.  She bent down slowly towards it expectantly, and then all at once plunged her lips over it, sucking quickly.  Laying beneath her, Shinji began bucking up and down, thrusting her shaft into Asuka’s mouth with all of the energy he could muster. 

            “Huh… in a way that’s cute.  You’re in complete bliss, aren’t you Shinji… stupid, stupid Shinji.”  She ground her crotch deeper into his face, causing Shinji’s ministrations to intensity.  He was truly forgetting everything except the smell of her underwear, and the sight of white and blue stripes above him.  He felt her smooth skin pressing into him, in a sensation which was punishing, yet pushing his senses to the match.  At the same time, she was slurping at her erection greedily, yet forcefully.  A line of her saliva was dribbling down his shaft slowly, as she clumsily consumed the end of her penis.  Shinji wished that this could last forever, yet it did not.  He suddenly emptied his load directly into her warm, soft mouth.  It wasn’t as large as Asuka hoped, yet she consumed every last drop of it, waiting for her growth to begin again. 

            Asuka felt the warmth building in her stomach again, as the familiar sensation took over.  Shinji stared at her back in enraptured awe as she began to grow yet again, his eyesight freed somewhat as she leaned form.  His dick remained solidly hard even immediately after ejaculating into Asuka’s mouth.  Her clothes began to tighten on her again, her bellybutton being exposed by the retreat of her nightshift up her body.  Her underwear began to feel pleasantly tight on her, hugging her so tightly that it appeared that the waistband was about to snap.  Her weight on top of Shinji was becoming far greater than before, and as she balanced herself so she was completely on top of him, he felt that he was being crushed beneath it.  She lazily stretched her legs as she planted her butt on top of Shinji’s head, and purred contentedly as she watched them extending, little by little.   The whole room was appearing to shrink around her, and she could tell that her soft, firm butt was beginning to make it difficult for Shinji to breathe.  She wiggled her expanding bottom over Shinji’s mouth and nose to give him a hard time with it.  This was not least because what Shinji wanted to do more than anything else was smell more of Asuka’s intoxicating scent.  Shinji smelled her musk more strongly now coming from her crotch, and he knew it wasn’t because of anything he had done, but rather due to the sensation, the feeling of power her growth had brought Asuka.  Yet, buried beneath her strained underwear, Shinji knew he would rather be nowhere else.

            Finally, the waistband snapped, leaving the undergarments on Shinji’s face.  Asuka kept sitting on him, giving Shinji no indication that she was ever going to get up, admiring her newly expanded body.

            “So… what do you think, six, seven inches taller?  This is going to be hard to explain at school tomorrow, isn’t it?  Do you think maybe I could borrow Misato’s clothes?  Of course, those will be pretty tight as well, wont’ they?  Ahh… Maybe I can afford to go in tight clothes tomorrow though.  I guess I’ll have to go shopping for some new clothes tomorrow, won’t I!”

            “Asssukkaa, I,” was all that Shinji said before she grinded her ass as hard as she could into her face to shut him up.

            “C’mon Shinji, the big girl is talking here, can’t you be quiet!”  Having an idea, she suddenly bounced a little on his face.  Shinji let out a slight groan as she did it, causing her to laugh explosively.” 

            “Ahhahaha!  C’mon Shinji, is the awesome power of my butt too much for you!  We barely even did anything, are you already worn out!  You don’t even qualify as a man, do you!  Well, take that! And that!” She bounced on his face, harder and harder, laughing uncontrollably as her underwear flopped around on Shinji’s face.  The feeling of complete control over Shinji, the knowledge that she would grow even taller, this turned Asuka on like nothing ever had before.  As she continued to bounce, pounding Shinji’s face, he finally tried to get up from under her.  But she held his legs and pinned him down, keeping him from getting away. 

            “Come on Shinji… let me have a little fun.  Don’t you want to play with me?” She mocked up as she bounced and bounced, and another warmth began to build up within her, as she moaned softly.  “It’s too bad that you can’t see this Shinji, it’s quite a sight.”  She began to fondle her breasts, quickly rubbing her nipples as she approached her own climax.  Finally, she released her fluids spilling all over her underwear and Shinji’s face.

            “Well Shinji, I gave you a little present, I hope you enjoy it very much”

            “Tha… Thank you, Asuka.”

            “Do you want another present?”

            “Well… I”

            Immediately Asuka farted on Shinji loudly the vibration being felt upon his face, and his senses soon overcome by the smell.  Shinji turned, appearing to try to get out from under her.  He’s fucking hard again, isn’t he?  Asuka realized one thing.  My farting on him made him hard again.  Stupid Shinji is acting like he doesn’t like it, but he realllly does. 

            “So Shinji, was it a good fart.  It’s a special one, from Asuka to you.”

            “I don’t like you freaking farting on me Asuka.  I didn’t think you could be that gross.  Jeez.”  Shinji said from underneath her.

            “I think you’re lying, Shinji.  How can you explain this?”  Asuka farted again, causing his dick to stand promptly to attention, revealing his true thoughts. 

            “I… I… I don’t”

            “Hmmmph!  Asuka sandwiched the hard dick between her feet, each as large as it now.  She rubbed them slowly up and down his shaft, gradually increasing her pace.  Shinji was squirming under her, waiting for release.  Begging for release.  He was grunting and breathing rapidly, his breath tickling her crotch and asshole.  She could hear slurping as he drunk the fluid she had deposited on his face earlier.  He was consuming it eagerly, as if he was a man dying of thirst.  She was going furiously now, and precum was dribbling down the shaft.  But all at once, she stopped, leaving his dick throbbing appearing to desperately call for attention.  She stayed there, her heavy weight entirely on top of Shinji, not moving any more.  Then she asked a question.

            “Shinji, give me the correct answer, and I’ll reward you.  Do my farts turn this little pervert on?”

            “I’m a pervert!  I’m a pervert who loves the smell, the feel, everything about your perfect farts!”

            This nearly set Asuka into another fit of laughter, but she immediately launched another fart to reward him, and clamped down on his dick with her feet, causing him to immediately spasm in orgasm.  The load wasn’t as big as last time, but it landed around his crotch, spurting the valuable liquid.  Asuka lazily reached towards it and scooped up the liquid, putting it into her mouth, swallowing it all in one gulp.  If her weight was hard before, it became punishing as she began to grow again, her butt smashing into his face even harder than before, with no panties to create a gap.  Her feet swelled larger than his dick overshadowing it in their presence.  Shinji could barely breathe.  All he could see even with his eyes open was the curve of Asuka’s magnificent tight butt, the flesh appearing to attempt to crush him.  Above him he could hear Asuka laughing uproarishly.

            “So all I have to do to become a giant is simply get your cum, Shinji!  This is the easiest thing ever!  I’ll be bigger than Tokyo-3 by the weekend at this rate!  This is going to be so awesome!  I mean, you came 3 freaking times in an hour.  You just become a spurting fountain around me!”

            As she kept growing she lazily bounced his dick back between his feet, enveloping it in her smelly, sweaty embrace.  Her ass lazily shifted, forcing his head to turn with it. 

Asuka slowly calmed down and stood up.  Then she prepared to give Shinji a proposition.

            “Shinji, you know I wouldn’t be doing this for any other reason, so… perhaps we could make this a deal.  You can go along for the ride with me, as long as you give me what I want.  All you have to do is let me play with that little dick of yours whenever I want, and I’ll be able to stand out more than anybody else.”  “So,” she said, turning towards his hard cock and blowing softly on the shaft, “do we have a deal?” 

            Shinji looked at Asuka hesitantly.  “You’ve already grown quite a bit, haven’t you?  If we do this repeatedly, won’t you become too big?  You already probably can’t fit in most of your clothes.  I mean, don’t you think you might regret this?”

            Suddenly Asuka turned and gave Shinji a single, powerful kiss, knocking the breath out of him.  She forced her tongue into his mouth, twirling it around his mouth, probing it forcefully.  The feel of her soft, hot tongue inside Shinji’s mouth was incredible, something he thought that he would never experience.  After nearly a full minute, she withdrew her tongue from Shinji’s mouth and looked at Shinji expectantly, holding his head in her hands.

            “I’ll do anything you want,” Shinji starred meekly, looking up at the much larger Asuka, realizing that even after one night, he only stood as high as her chest.  He gulped thinking of what was to come.

 

School Competition by Bob Charlie

Shinji and Asuka woke up in their respective rooms to the sound of Misato’s voice.  They were both supposed to go to school that day, but for Asuka there would be a few issues, namely, the fact that she was almost a foot taller than she was a day ago.  Today was a special day used for field activities, so Asuka didn’t have to dress in her school uniform today.  Rather, she pulled an oversized shirt that she sometimes used for pajamas out, and tried to squeeze into it.  Slowly she wriggled into it, although it hugged her body very tightly.   

            “Asuka!” Misato called for her again.  She then opened the door to Asuka’s room to check on her… when she discovered that she towered over her by nearly half a foot.

            “Well I guess I know where Ritsuko’s new experiment went…” she muttered to herself.  “Ok Asuka, you know that’s something you shouldn’t have touched, right?  Sigh… well, I guess it can’t get any further now that you’ve already drunk the potion.  I have no idea what we’re supposed to say to everybody at school, though.”

            “Misato, it’ll be fine.  Everyone will be absolutely thrilled to see the new me!  I mean, Shinji’s pretty happy, aren’t you Shinji!” she said to Shinji who out in the living room, was looking at Asuka to confirm that everything that happened last night was indeed real. 

            “Shinji, don’t stare at someone when they’re getting dressed!” Misato shouted

            “Misato, it’s not like he can exactly help it.  I mean, Shinji’s completely hopeless when it comes to me, you know that.  Well, don’t worry Shinji, there will be a lot MORE for you to look at soon enough.”  Asuka quickly wolfed down three bowls of cereal, ready for the day ahead of her, while Misato just stood there, somewhat dazed that this was going on. 

            At the school this day they were having a series of athletic events.  This day was special because it was split into numerous events, with different rules for each one.  For the first half of the day, two people partnered together for the events.  Unlike normal athletic events, girls and boys could be on the same team.  Normally, Asuka partnered with Hikari on days like this, but today she had a different plan. 

            She then noticed a boy from her class walking up to her, awkwardness reflected in his every movement. 

            “Asuka… I know we haven’t talked that much, but… do you think we could hang out some after school today?” She was blushing furiously, and Asuka quickly realized what his intentions were.

            “Are you… hitting on me?  That’s so cute!” She bent way down until her face was level with his own.  “I think I have other plans today, though!”

            “But I…”

            “Don’t worry, I may hang out with you sometime.  You just have to keep trying.”

            “Shinji... do you want to be my partner today?  I don’t think I’ll hold you back very much.”

            “Well… uh…”

            “Good!  Then it’s decided!”  Asuka walked over towards Shinji, the stares of all the other students surrounding them still focused on her every movement.  Now, the incredulity at the idea that she was partnering up with Shinji, of all people, was added to that mix. 

            “Well then everyone, let’s change into our gym clothes and… Asuka Soryu?”  The teacher stared in incredulity at Asuka, who had somehow grown a foot since the last day.

            “I’m sorry, I don’t know what happened, but do you have a larger pair of workout clothes that I could borrow?  You can find them, can’t you?”

            “Well, I can go to the back, and see if there might be anything there.”

            “Great!  Well then, I’ll get changed quickly.”  Asuka departed back towards the gym to get changed in the largest size of female gym clothes they had, and everyone else’s gaze followed her as she went towards it.  As soon as she left, her unexpected growth was the topic of everyone’s conversation. 

            As Asuka got dressed, she noticed that the gym clothes she was provided were still extremely tight.  She didn’t know what would happen when she grew any more, yet she knew what she had was not nearly enough.  There were plenty of girls who were six feet tall, nothing she had yet was truly that unique.  If she could keep growing though, she would be better than everybody else in this important way.

            The first event of the day was a three legged race, and Asuka and Shinji lined up together towards the starting line.  As they both got together in the bag, Shinij noticed that the top of her legs came up to his navel, and she normally ran faster than him anyway. 

            “Well Shinji, I hope I can keep up!” Asuka shouted in a peppy voice! 

            “I… I think you can Asuka,” Shinji muttered from somewhere around her right armpit.  When she was right next to him, Asuka looked extremely intimidating.  Just by being a little over a foot taller, she looked like she was almost twice his size.  Asuka had an odd sort of smirk on her face as she stood next to Shinji, preparing for the ensuring event. 

            Then the coach blew the whistle, and the racers were off.

            Asuka immediately leapt out of the starting line, going at a pace that was immediately too much for Shinji.  He ­­­stumbled along, trying to do his best to keep up with the taller redhead.  However, he knew immediately that he was holding her back quite a bit.  As he stumbled along next to her, Asuka appeared to not mind his slowing her down in the least.  She simply hummed to herself as she slowed down to what appeared to be a really casual pace.

            “But… Asuka… Toji and Hikari are beating us.”

            “Shinji, you know you’re not going to be able to be able to beat them, so let’s just enjoy the moment.”

            “Everyone’s watching us!”  And it was true, everyone was watching the most awkward sight they’ve ever seen, with Asuka walking at a normal pace while Shinji was stumbling along next to her.  Seeing this sight, Shinji put all the effort he could into the race, and Asuka redoubled her pace, breaking out into the equivalent of a jog.  As she jogged, she swung her arms above Shinji’s head, intimidating him further with her size.  Shinji quickly became exhausted with this increased pace, stumbling more than he was before, sweating profusely, even as Asuka appeared to not be exerting any effort at all.  Finally, the sweating, exhausted Shinji fell over halting their participation in the race.

            “She, I told you that you couldn’t go any faster, stupid Shinji.  C’mon Shinji, let me clean you up.”  She came to brush the dirt of off Shinji even with the other students still watching.  The appearance of the normally angry Asuka looking like she was babying Shinji was quite odd in and of itself.  Yet Shinji looked absolutely miserable as she was sitting on the ground next to Asuka. 

            Then, just as suddenly, Asuka got up, and bracing Shinji with her arm, practically carried him towards the finish line.  Shinji ended up leaning in towards her under the nook of her armpit as she carried him towards the finish line.  As she was practically running for the both of them, she began to sweat, and Shinji could smell the intoxicating, wonderful scent coming from the depth of her armpit.  It should have reeked; it did reek.  It was like the bottom of a gym shoe, the deep musk forcefully entering his nose and overwhelming his senses.  Yet somehow it smelled uniquely like Asuka; her sweat smelled fully of her wonderful skin.  I want more of that smell, all of it-Shinji thought to himself.  The other students marveled at how Shinji seemed to have no sense of shame, as Asuka ran, her hair flailing wildly as she pulled her weaker companion with her.   Shinji even turned his head to absorb as much of Asuka’s heady aroma as he could, sniffing wildly.  In response, Asuka pulled him in even more towards her, so that part of his head was laying on her breast.  Shinji was basically being carried entirely by Asuka at this point, with Shinji rubbing himself along Asuka.  He planted himself on her breast, loving the way it almost beat his face as it bounced up and down.  He was also looking at the striking image Asuka cast, her boobs heaving, her hair streaming wildly behind her.  Yet her heavy breath and increasing sweaty aroma indicated to Shinji that practically carrying her teammate was exhausting Asuka quite a bit.  Her shirt was clinging even more tightly to her than before, with sweat making her shirt practically transparent, her bra clearly visible underneath it.  At this point, Shinji’s feet were barely making contact with the ground, and all of Shinji was pressed against her beautiful, soft, aromatic, powerful body.  In response to this, Asuka shoved Shinji back into her armpit fully, making it so he was no longer looking forward.  His erection painfully hard, we deeply inhaled as much of her scent as he could, even licking her sweat like he was a man dying of thirst.  He forgot that the world outside of Asuka even existed.  Finally, she felt him shudder, and Asuka realized that he had ejaculated from the sensations of being pressed against her body.

Did he just… did he just cum!  Do I really feel that good to him…?  Some of the other students were muttering to themselves as they realized what had bizarrely happened.  At this point, Asuka boldly reached a hand into the shorts of the exhausted Shinji to claim her prize.  I mean, there’s plenty where that came from, she thought to herself.  However, it might be useful to use some of it while she was still at the school.  Having obtained the goopy semen.  Asuka slipped her left hand into her shorts, concealing the fact that she did that to virtually nobody.  During those whole time they had kept in the race, overtaking most of the other competitors.  In the end, even with Shinji falling, the two of them were able to finish at second place, no thanks to Shinji.

The victory was given to Toji and Hikari for this match, as they had been able to stay in sync for the entire time. 

            The next event coming up was one where they sought to get the bandannas from other teams as they rode on each other in pairs at the pool.  Asuka stood in the changing room, putting on the xxL girls’ swimsuit that hadn’t been needed to be used in years.  She had lost much of Shinji’s semen, but she still kept a little on her, which she put into her mouth, preparing for the results.  Immediately, she started to feel warm, even tingly, as the sensations of growth overtook her.  The already tight suit began to constrict every part of her body.  The outline of her belly, her breasts, and even her cameltoe was becoming startlingly visible under the swimsuit as she grew yet again.  Moisture began to build up in her crotch as the suit pressed into it, and a trickle of her fluids descended lazily down her leg as the growth further stimulated her.  She moaned and rubbed herself, enjoying the feeling of the material stretching against her.  It came to look like she was wearing a suit made for a child, one which could snap off at almost any moment.  But her growth soon stopped, and she was frustrated that she still hadn’t climaxed.  She rubbed herself and moaned so loudly that the other girls stopped what they were doing, one of them deciding to masturbate herself.  Asuka’s fingers furiously rubbing her clit finally did the trick, leading to her nearly screaming as she reached her climax.  She then stepped out of the training room, sexual fluids still running down her legs, to meet Shinji for the next event.

            The other students all gawked at the incredible sight of Asuka strolling towards the waterside of the pool, the evidence of her lust clearly visible on the six and a half foot teenager.  There seemed to be no conceivable way for her to fit into that swimsuit, with its fabric being swallowed up inside her buttcrack.  Her bouncing boobs were clearly defined, with the nipples pointing out obscenely, their pink color even appearing to show through the suit.  Silence fell over the other students as Asuka walked, an indomitable sexual force present in their midst.  And yet, of all people, she stepped up to Shinji again, the top of his head not reaching the bottom of her breasts, standing there, appearing to be about half of her size.

Asuka stepped up to Shinji, who was already exhausted and humiliated from the first event. 

            “Well, Shinji, it seems like I had a bit of a growth spurt again, thanks to you.  So are we ready to get the bandannas from everyone else?  Ok, now I know it’s customary for the boy to carry the girl in this event, but we’ll have to go the other way around, won’t we Shinji?” Asuka chirped confidently. 

“I can try to carry you Asuka, I think I can handle it.”

Asuka let him try, and after they both got into the pool, Shinji went about the process of trying to lift Asuka.  However, since she had grown in all directions, at six foot three inches, Asuka had doubled in weight, now at 200 pounds.  Asuka wrapped her legs around Shinji’s head, each one of them being as thick as it.  Shinji strained with all his might, yet he couldn’t lift her out of the water at all.  He eventually managed to get her mostly above him, which resulted in him quickly sinking below the surface.

Other students watched and snickered about Shinji as he climbed onto Asuka’s back for the beginning of the event.  He could feel her large head between his legs, in a manner that looked almost obscene.  They then began the event, again at the call of a whistle.  They came at the first pair of students as soon as this was called.  They sped after them immediately, Asuka speeding towards them faster than any other group of students.  Shinji then wrestled with the girl when they encountered her.  The girl grappled for Shinji, apparently unfazed by the unorthodox team.  Shinji was then sped out of the way as Asuka maneuvered expertly around her.  Even though Shinji was the one who was technically supposed to grab the bandanna, it felt like Asuka was doing all of the work as she weaved in and out from the girl’s grabbing arms.  Due to Asuka’s help, Shinji was soon able to grab her bandanna, disqualifying her from the competition.

Asuka did the same with all of the other competitors, speeding around as Shinji desperately grabbed at Asuka’s head.  The feeling of her soft hair against his crotch quickly made him hard, a sight that was immediately evident to everyone around them.  The team was truly a sight to see, as Shinji seemed to bend over, trusting everything to the much larger Asuka.  Shinji grabbed bandanna after bandanna as they quickly spread towards first place in the competition.  Asuka’s presence intimidated the other teams as she sped quickly towards the opponents.  This resulted in other teams freaking out as they went towards them, making their victory even more absolute. 

When time was called, the victory of Asuka and Shinji over their competitors was obvious.  Asuka climbed out of the pool, raising her arms in victory with Shinji still on her back.  With this, it was very obvious that Shinji’s dick was sticking into Asuka’s hair.  Everyone stared as Asuka lifted Shinji nearly effortlessly above her even after climbing out of the pool. 

“Asuka… do you think you could put me down?”

“Shinji, come on, we won.  Lighten up!  Let us celebrate our victory!”

“Everyone’s staring at me though.  Can you please just put me down?  I don’t like this…”

With those words, Asuka threw Shinji down on the ground.  “Don’t you appreciate anything about this at all?  You know you could never have won this game without me!  Well, you know you’re not much of anything anyway.  She then unceremoniously sashayed away from Shinji, leaving him completely alone in the dirt.  Then, everyone gathered around Asuka, hoping to be her partner now that Shinji was obviously left behind. 

Throughout the next few competitions, everyone crowded around Asuka while competing for her attention.  All of the boys, and around half of the girls were constantly hitting on her.  She stood above everyone else, physically and socially. 

“Asuka, did you want to hang out after school!” a group of boys on the basketball team were trying to get her to hang out with them, most of them shorter than she was.

“Where are you going for Golden Week?  My family has a vacation home, and I could take you there with us!” a girl shouted in her direction, hoping to capture her attention.

“Do… do you have a boyfriend Asuka?” a pale glasses wearing boy stammered to her… no wait, it was just Kensuke, who seemed to have also forgotten about the humiliated Shinji.

Asuka ended up hanging out with half of the class after school, all of them tailing her even more than they normally do.  Shinji meanwhile walked home dejectedly on his own.  Serves him right.  Ah well, I’m sure that he’ll be able to learn who is in charge eventually.  Asuka didn’t really dislike Shinji though.  While she was certain that there would be too much of her for one person and that she’d share herself a little, Shinji was the only one who could help her to become what she was truly meant to be.  But first he’d have to learn that following her every whim was necessary, and so she’d let him think about what he did wrong.  He’ll be like putty in my hands, Asuka thought to herself, realizing that this was already true of most of her fellow students.

 

Beyond Human by Bob Charlie

Arriving at home, Asuka found that Shinji was stuck in his room, likely listening to his SDAT player.  Asuka just turned on the television, watching an action show while waiting for Shinji to return to his senses.  I’m not yours Shinji, but you are mine.  Eventually you’ll stop talking back to me so much, and I’ll be able to help you just as you are helping me.  Misato had obviously gotten drunk and gone to bed early this night, so likely nothing would be able to wake her up.  Asuka just lounged around in a pair of Misato’s underwear, one which was able to (barely) fit her.  She perused the fridge, finding, heating, and consuming five frozen meals which were left in the fridge.  She let out a satisfied burp as she thought about how much her appetite had increased by gaining a foot and a half in height.  Finally, Shinji snuck out of his room, appearing to be sneaking to the bathroom, but he was shocked when he saw the image of Asuka laying there, nonchalantly exposing what was an image of feminine perfection.  Asuka knew she would have to undertake the arduous process of seducing Shinji, one which would require almost no effort whatsoever.

“So Shinji, do you like what you see?  Are you just going to keep staring at me like that?  My God, you’re so completely pathetic!”  Shinji simply stood there unmoving, appearing to examine where her tight underwear appeared to disappear within her buttcrack, her ass overwhelming it.  “Shinji, I… you really aren’t going to say anything, are you!   HAHAHAHAHA!  Oh boy, what a complete idiot!  It’s okay Shinji, I know I can be a bit much to handle.”  Asuka got up and strolled over to Shinji, who remained unresponsive looking at her seven foot form.  Her breasts hung far above his head, and Shinji looked up slightly to get them within his view.  Originally they were probably a high B cup, maybe a low C, but Asuka’s overall expansion had resulted in what were now D cups hanging there, still perfectly fitting her frame.  “All you have to do is say that you won’t speak back to me again, and I’ll let you make me more impressive, OK Shinji.”

“I won’t speak back to you again, Asuka.” Shinji had finally spoken to Asuka.

“You’ll do what I want, when I want it Shinji.”

“Yes, you will Asuka… and I… I’ll help you”

“Ok then.  Let’s have some fun! I’ll tell you what’s going to happen Shinji, though.  I barely squeezed into these clothes, so I’m not going to take the effort.  You have to do it for me, Shinji.  You can think of any way you want~”

Shinji then tried to pull Asuka’s shirt off of her, but it was stuck form-fittingly to the red head’s body.  She then started moving her body around, not letting Shinji get a hold of the shirt.  Eventually, Shinji clambered on top of her stomach, after having pulled the shirt across her belly, and over her chest, where her bra was clinging desperately to her breasts, excess flesh spilling out of the tight confines of their cups.  Shinji, staring at the sight all around him, was completely enthralled, and could no longer hold it in.

“Asuka… Asuka… Asuka… you’re just… going to get b-b-bigger aren’t you.  Bigger and bigger…”

“Bigger and bigger Shinji, there will be more of my hair, more of my breasts, more of all of me!”

            With that Shinji began rubbing himself against Asuka, no longer possessing any sense of self-control.  “I noticed that you liked my armpit earlier Shinji.  Did you want to try and get a whiff of it again?”

            Shinji obliged, launching his face into her armpit, one she hadn’t washed from the competitions earlier.  The world of pungent darkness he had experienced earlier returned to him as he reentered the realm of Asuka’s armpit.  “I’m the luckiest boy alive Asuka… you’re so beautiful… so powerful… and I’m just latched onto you like nothing…I’m not even helping to get your clothes off”

            “That’s fine Shinji, just think of me.  I promise if you keep this up that my clothes will come off of me.  Just think about what I’ll be able to do when I’m bigger.  I’ll be able to take care of you, and you won’t have to worry about anything ever again…”

            Asuka removed Shinji’s own clothes while he was immersed in her armpit, and Shinji began to hump her stomach as if in a frenzied state.  Asuka slowly ran her enlarged hand down his back, stroking it gently.  He looked so cute as he forgot about everything else outside of her.  Eventually Asuka picked Shinji up and placed him so that his head was on top of her breasts.    She sat up, easily lifting Shinji as if he was a ragdoll.  He began to fondle her nipples, hoping to be able to please Asuka in any way that he could.  Yet he was the one who was approaching climax, a fact that the red haired girl knew and appreciated.    She lifted Shinji further up her body, as if to direct Shinji towards her mouth, ready to await his engorged member.  It was a struggle, but this time she was able to take more and more of his six inches inside her, until finally she had reached the base, it reaching and tickling the back of her throat.  His feet were dangling above Asuka’s crotch, the girl easily manipulating his body.  Shinji continued thrusting without abandon, Asuka having become the focal point of everything he was doing.  She swirled her tongue around the shaft teasing and tantalizing Shinji.  As the rhythm of his thrusts increased in pace, Asuka began to twirl her tongue faster and faster around his shaft, at the same time reaching her arm around to fondle and squeeze his balls.  It was too much for Shinji, and he quickly unleashed by far the largest load he had yet into her awaiting mouth.  Asuka sputtered as it all went down her throat.  She wasn’t expecting the ferocity of the force with which Shinji’s semen forced itself down.  He kept going, spilling more and more of his seed.  Even as this kept going on, Asuka began to feel the sensation of growth beginning in her again.  How can he cum so much.  How in the hell can he keep going like this.  Jeez Shinji, I can barely keep up with this.  It had been over 30 seconds yet Shinji still kept cumming even as Asuka’s clothes began to desperately constrict her.  She was nearly gagging on his cum, but she kept swallowing it anyway.  Her underwear was riding deeper into her butt and crotch, the waistband threatening to snap again.  Still she was swallowing his cum as he just kept blasting it into her.  Finally, Shinji’s ministrations began to subside, having poured what seemed to be over half a gallon of cum into Asuka’s waiting mouth. 

            Her growth was now progressing in earnest, her shirt looking truly ridiculous as it began to ride up to her breasts.  She lifted Shinji out of her mouth and gently carried him down to her nipple.  At her current height, this allowed Shinji to stand on her crossed legs, fully immersing himself more in Asuka.  From a distance, the image could have looked like that of a mother playing with a small child on her lap.

            “Please Shinji, I’m feeling really horny right now… you can get at them through the shirt, can’t you?”  In response to this, Shinji grabbed at Asuka’s breasts which were more than handfuls, and began to knead them, eliciting moans from the expanding Asuka.  Her growth, rather than slowing down, began to accelerate this time, with her shirt beginning to rip, and the bra beginning to give away due to the massive breasts rejected the cups hold on them.  The feel of the fabric against her nipples stimulated Asuka even further, causing her to squirm, flinging Shinji’s body with her.  All of a sudden, her underwear snapped off, the tiny piece of fabric pathetically flinging across the room.  Her bra unclasped, giving the now massive breasts freedom from their constrictive confines, but they found a new enemy, the nipples, nearly an inch long were poking hard into her shirt, which was still stubbornly holding out.  Shinji continued to furiously knead her nipples even as they began to rise out of his reach.

            “Harder Shinji… C’mon… HARDER!  You know I can take a lot more than that.  Please… I need it!”  Every part of Shinji’s being was focused upon her fantastic breasts.  Her perfect, growing breasts.  Asuka’s growth was far from stopping, rather it was accelerating.  She gasped as she realized that her head was nearly as large as the television she was watching earlier.  She wanted to grow bigger… bigger… and that was when she noticed that Shinji’s dick was already hard again.  It seemed to be eternally hard whenever he was around her.  That was when she grabbed Shinji and told him “you know you can stick it in there if you want… I don’t mind… c’mon Shinji, since you’ve come already you might last more than five seconds.”  With that she picked him up and began lowered him towards her awaiting vagina, the large (and growing) hole awaiting the entrance of Shinji’s dick.  Finally, she had brought him down, and Shinji made his first thrust inside of Asuka’s vagina.  She found that she could hardly feel him, but the sense of her continued growth was erotic enough, and so she clamped down on Shinji, sending him into a frenzied pumping. 

            “Asuka… this is amazing!  You’re amazing!  I never thought anything like this could happen.  It’s so soft, so firm… my dick feels like it never has before in there!”  He nuzzled his head against her stomach and licked at her sweat, worshipping every inch of Asuka’s skin.  He pressed his face deeper and deeper into the soft yet toned flesh of her stomach, enjoying the sensation of her skin rubbing against his.  He continued to pump furiously into the awaiting body of the growing girl.  Asuka didn’t get that much from Shinji’s ministrations, but she found that by clamping down on him, she was able to drive him wild.  She began moving her hips up and down, causing Shinji to rise and fall an entire foot as his dick probed at her cavernous pussy, trying to desperately explore every last nook and cranny of the pulsing, fleshy pink cave.  It squeezed on his dick, the ministrations of her pussy expertly pushing him yet again into sexual bliss.  Her fluids were overflowing from her vagina and ending up soaking Shinji as well as the carpet around them at the same time.  With one kick, her foot, nearly a foot high itself, knocked over the couch as her body took up more and more of the room.  Finally, Asuka’s shirt surrendered itself, splitting open in the middle, which revealed her glorious breasts to the world at last, perfectly proportioned for her much larger body.  As she kept growing Shinji threw his arms around her lower back, now over a foot wide at the thinnest spot, to hang on to her for dear life as he kept thrusting. 

            “Bigger!  Bigger!”  Asuka screamed as she finally became something no one else was.  She was now becoming taller than anybody, her size truly unmatched.  Her breasts were now easily E cups, bouncing wildly on her body.  “So… Shinji, do you like the new me?  It won’t be around for long, you know.  You’re so cute when you’re lost in me, you know that.  Shinji’s just a little horny lost puppy, waiting for his big Asuka to take care of him, aren’t you Shinji!”  And with that she stroked the top of Shinji’s hair like he was a dog, even as he kept thrusting into her.  Asuka’s growth was finally slowing down, yet the sensation of her vagina was driving Shinji towards the edge again.  Just as Asuka was finally starting to take stock of her new size, Shinji began moaning her name over and over.

“Asuka… Asuka… Asukaaa… ASUKA!  ASUKA!  ASUKA!  OH ASUKA!  NOTHING HAS EVER FELT LIKE THIS BEFORE!  YOUR JUICES!  YOUR SMELL!  YOUR SKIN!  Perfect, perfect Asuka.  Asssuuukkkaaaaa… I’ll do anything you want, anything… I’m your pet.  All yours.  I’ll get anything you want, do everything you say.  I’ll be your servant, your chair, anything you want.  OOOOHHHHHH  ASSSSUUUUKKKAA!  AAASSSSUUUKKKAAAA! ASSSUUUUKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!  Shinji’s desperate, mindless thrust resulted in him pouring his seed again, this time directly into her vagina  “Shinji… wha what!  I can’t believe you came again!  How good could I possibly feel!?  You cummed buckets into me just a few minutes ago!”  Yet Shinji again pumped his cum into her, and the growth which was abating began again in earnest.  Asuka was becoming a true giantess as the house was now too small for her in every sense of the word.  The furniture looked like it was made for children, and the doorways only came halfway up her body.  Her head bumped into the wall, leaving a crack, just as her feet knocked over the table in the kitchenette.  The floor was creaking and she realized now that if she moved too quickly she’d likely end up falling into the room underneath her.  Yet she relished every inch she grew, every inch with which she became a goddess.  Shinji again poured his seed into her as if he was possessed, and Asuka was rapidly approaching her own climax.  As her juices flowed out of her more strongly than before, she bucked Shinji rapidly up and down in the air, nearly giving him whiplash.  Finally Shinji quit pouring his seed into her, and he collapsed against Asuka, exhausted.  However, she wasn’t done with Shinji yet.

            “If you can’t make me cum with that prick of yours… we… we’re going to have to try something else, won’t we!”  She picked up Shinji, who weighed very little to her now, and pushed his face hard into her vagina.  Shinji immediately began lapping at her juices, using his hand to reach to stimulate her clitoris.  Asuka immediately began bucking again, and felt her approaching orgasm even as she was still growing.  Cans were falling off of shelves and pictures were being displaced from the wall as Asuka’s thrusts picked up in ferocity.  Even as it looked like she might conquer the entire department, she achieved orgasm, her cum blasting Shinji in the face as she expelled it from her body in quick, sharp bursts.  His head was being completely soaked from her cum as she howled now that her awaited climax as finally here.  It was too much, however, as it was streaming from Shinji’s mouth and head, between Asuka’s legs, creating a massive puddle on the apartment floor.  The entire place smelled of her sex, everything had been claimed as hers… especially Shinji, who had appeared to have become completely subjected to her every whim.  She lay there, ready for round 2, yet Shinji was completely limp against her massive, and still growing body.

            It was at that moment that her stomach gave a ferocious rumble and she realized that her appetite had grown along with her.  Well… I suppose that’s it for the contents of the fridge, Asuka thought to herself.  “Shinji… could you go to the fridge and fetch… well… everything?”  Shinji immediately hopped to attention from where he lay prone on her stomach and started to bring Asuka the contents of the fridge, armful after armful.  The fruit all quickly disappeared down her gullet-the chips, the t.v. dinners and ramen soon suffered a similar fate.  Finally, Asuka washed it down with the entire supply of tea and coke that was present there… she hadn’t had any before, but she’d probably end up drinking the beer later.  During this binge she grew nearly half a foot from the leftover effects of Shinji’s cum.  It was at this point that a more pressing issue awaited her.  She started feeling uncomfortable and squirming her massive body around because of one simple fact.

She needed to pee.

“Shinji, let me get through for a bit, I’m going to go… go to the bathroom.  She started crawling towards her destination, her massive frame tearing up what was left of the apartment.  Finally, she reached the bathroom door, standing at less than half of her height.  She started to wriggle sideways through it.  With some careful maneuvering, she was able to wriggle her shoulder blades through the door.  However, her butt got stuck in the door, impeding her further progress.  “Shinji… uh… could you help me get through here?”  Shinji happily obliged, pushing on her firm ass as hard as he could, yet he was able to make any sizeable contribution to Asuka’s efforts even pushing as hard as he could.  Drops of urine began to leak from Asuka as nature’s call loudly made itself known.  Finally with a cry of frustration, Asuka lunged forward, causing the doorframe to fall apart.  She then lifted the lid of the tiny bowl, and spread her legs so that she could awkwardly suspend herself above the bowl.  Finally, with her hands and head on the ceiling, she unleashed her torrent.  Much of it went into the bowl, but it also sprayed out and soaked the linoleum floor around it.  Eventually, more of it began to spill out as the sheer volume of her piss began to overflow from the toilet bowl.  Rivulets streamed out onto the floor below, with some of it even streaming out toward the living room.  She hadn’t gone to the bathroom in what seemed like forever, and somehow the volume of her piss had grown right along with her.  She then noticed that Shinji had come over and was DRINKING FROM THE TOILET BOWL!?  He’s completely lost his mind, hasn’t he?  He’s slurping at my piss like it’s ambrosia.  He was at first licking from it, then slurping it, then gulping it down, looking dangerously close to submerging his head in the bowl full of her glorious yellow pee.  She then changed the direction of her pee and sprayed it directly into Shinji’s face, spraying him with her smelly fluid.  Shinji opened his mouth wide open, and attempted to take as much of the stream as he could.  Its forcefulness hit him in the back of his throat and made his throat gag and his eyes water as he took it.  The current of her stream was so fast, that it burned his throat and hurt his face and body wherever it hit.  However, he felt happy to be drinking her piss, to be taking part of Asuka into himself.  Her stream was too wide, however, and it also hit his face, hair, and chest, and ran down his body to where he was sitting in a puddle of her piss.  As the stream began to finally subside, she realized that she had soaked the floor entirely, and that not a single square inch of Shinji’s body was dry.  She had some of it on her as she wasn’t able to find a good solution towards getting rid of her pee.  “Well Shinji… I guess I’ve marked you as my property now, haven’t I?”  She flushed the toilet with her finger and then crawled back out of there, surveying the tattered state of the apartment.  What amazed her most from all of this is that Misato’s hangover was massive enough to keep her from waking up throughout all of this and noticing the tattered state of her apartment.  That would should change in a few short hours.  For now though, Asuka lay down where she was, her ten foot body taking up most of the wrecked living room.  Shinji fell asleep nearby next to Asuka, crawling up to her body, and sleeping like a child next to her, unconcerned about anything else in the wider world.

 

Three's a Company, Four's a Party by Bob Charlie

Misato felt like a hammer was ringing in her head when she woke up in the morning.  As her head burning, she slowly got dressed preparing for the next day of working at NERV, the same as any other.  She then headed towards the shower, in an attempt to chase her headache away.  She stepped into the bathroom, which was awfully wet, and she thought that she’d need Shinji to help clean the bathroom later.  She took a shower, not noticing the smell of the room she was in, and her senses slowly began returning to her.  There was a really, strong, really pleasant smell hanging around the room.  She started to get wet as it overpowered her senses, but she slapped herself as she realized that she needed to get ready for work.  She then noticed that the bathroom was wet, and that most of the floor was covered in… URINE!? 

            She quickly rushed out into the kitchen, noticing that everything was in complete disarray, pictures had fallen over, cans and dishes were strewn on the floor, and absolutely nothing was in the place that it needed to be in.  Most noticeable of all was the giant form of Asuka, stretching out over ten feet across the living room and into the kitchen, her chest rising and falling from the gentle breathing of sleep.  Shinji lay near her tummy, curled up next to her looking like he didn’t have a care in the world.  She just stood their silently, wondering how in the world she didn’t know that the potion worked like that.  Ritsuko had told her that the thing was addictive, and likely it was making Asuka want to grow desperately. 

            “Asuka… Asuka… WAKE UP!” the exasperated Misato screamed at her, at which point the two began to stir. 

“Asuka, can you explain what in the hell is going on!?”

“Oh… Misato, I feel kind of dizzy… I’m going to go get dressed…” she tried to stand up and immediately hit her head on the ceiling, causing plaster to fall from the force of the impact. 

“So… uh… I guess I didn’t know everything about the experiment… why does Ritsuko keep doing this to me!?  Asuka, are you going to say anything for yourself, you completely wrecked my apartment!!!”

            “Why don’t you come here Misato?  I’m sorry about your apartment, but I’m sure I’ll be able to make you feel better.”

            Misato looked at the naked redhead, her hair strewn all about the couch, her body seemingly flaunting all logic.  Her breasts, still proportioned the same as before, easily dwarfed Misato’s own, making them appear tiny in comparison.  Misato had experimented quite a bit in college, and Asuka’s body brought those memories back to her.  She would have killed to make it with a woman like this.  Yet she knew as her guardian, it was wrong… and so was something else.  She was thinking of how to chew out Ritsuko when she noticed that Asuka was slowly stroking her pussy in the living room, right in front of Misato and the still sleeping Shinji.
            “Asuka!  You’re acting like you haven’t done anything!   Come on, you’re going to have to do something to take care of this room!”

            “Wait Misato, just wait for a little bit…”  As Asuka stroked her pussy, Misato noticed a powerful fragrance filling the room again.  Her senses became foggier as Asuka’s smell began to fill Misato, seemingly pour into her body.  Shinji began to stir from his sleep, and fervently climbed on top of Asuka, waiting for her command, his only seeming purpose in life to follow her every desire.  Asuka then grabbed Shinji and placed her next to her foot.

            “Ahh… Shinji, my foot’s just a little bit sweaty, is it okay if you could take care of it?  I know you’ll get something out of it too, as you always do.  Shinji began to fervently lick at her foot, running his tongue all along the sweaty surface.  She curled her foot, forcing into Shinji’s face, making sure he licked everything off of her foot to make it perfectly clean.  Her foot had the perfect scent.  Asuka then brought her foot down to the ground, knocking Shinji down and pinning him under her foot.  Shinji’s penis twitched from the ease with which Asuka dominated him.  She began rubbing her foot up and down Shinji’s entire body, going from his head to his shaft.  She pinched the head of his dick between two of her toes, and began to stroke up and down, bringing him closer and closer to release.  At the same time, she had been using both hands to pleasure herself, one thrusting deep into her cavernous vagina, and the other fondling her nipples.   

            The entire time Misato was watching this incredible spectacle play out before her.  Asuka’s overpowering scent, and the vision of her writhing body was overpowering her common sense, and Misato found herself walking up to Asuka’s breasts.  Her beautiful, quivering breasts.  She looked up to her, as if to ask for permission, and Asuka nodded her head.  Misato then crawled up onto Asuka’s body.

            Asuka was thinking about how the potion seemed to be affecting her sex drive.  Before she hadn’t thought of it that often, but now she seemed to be semiconstantly horny, always wanting other people to explore her immense, and growing, body.  She still knew that she wouldn’t want to stay this size.  She looked at Misato, nibbling at the nipple of a breast which was nearly the size of her face like she was a child, the roles of guardian and child reversed.  As she looked at her, she thought about how she’d want to earn anything by herself, not have it given to her like this.  While Shinji certainly thought about her before, he wasn’t like this… and in a way she liked bickering with him.  She hoped Ritsuko certainly was telling the truth about this experiment, and that she’d somehow be able to return to normal.  She began to feel strange though, as Misato was having an effect on her...  She began to put her arm on the back of Misato’s head, pushing her forward and pressing her into the supple, yielding breastflesh.  At the same time, she jacked off Shinji’s foot harder than she was before, leading him to his next climax.  She was amazed by the effect a single foot could have on him… no she wasn’t, she wasn’t amazed by anything when it came to Shinji at this point.  She knew he had to smell entirely of her foot by now, and laughed to herself thinking of her little idea of Shinji being her “pet.” 

            “”So… Shinji… are you doing okay down there….”

            “Mmmpphh.  Yeeesshh!”

            “Good, I guess my foot’s treating you okay, isn’t it Shinji!.  Well,  the other one’s getting frisky since it’s not getting any attention, do you think you could handle both of them?  Take that!”  And with that she swung her other foot over to Shinji, letting one stay around his crotch, and the other covering his nose and mouth, immersing him fully in the pungent world of her feet.  “My feet must feel really good don’t they little boy.  Little Shinji’s little dicky!”  While she was rubbing his dick she reflected on the fact that it would be shorter than one of her fingers now.  Come to think of it, would anyone have a dick that fits me?  Huh, his little prick is really twitching.  I suppose between my feet and his dick there really is no contest, is there?  Shinji then shuddered and came under her feet, covering the bottom of them in the sticky goop.  Well, Asuka could wait a little while to grow again.  

            “Well it looks like my little feet made your little prick explode little Shinji! 

“Shinji, could you be a good boy and lick my feet clean, I’d really appreciate it.”

Shinji, attempting to regain a bit of clarity, attempted to protest, “But Asuka, I…”

“I mean it Shinji, it’s an order, now get to it!” With that she forced her foot down on him, the sticky liquid nearly caking him to the surface.  Asuka realized that the way Shinji was being, within the next few minutes he’d end up cumming again anyway, so there was plenty of extra to waste.  She pressed harder than before, her powerful leg muscles making it very painful for Shinji under her feet.  He tried his best to lick it off, but this resulted in tickling Asuka.  The force of her giggling caused her feet to move in all directions over Shinji, making it nearly impossible for him to properly lick the semen off, and battering him beneath the moving feet.

Misato grabbed Asuka’s other breast, fondling the left nipple while sucking and nibbling at the right.  She treated the right nipple especially fondly, like it was her lover.  She rubbed her face back and forth among the smooth, slick surface, licking at the sweat which trickled down the redheads’ boobs in her sexual thrall.   Misato thrust her hips into Asuka’s stomach and moaned increasingly rapidly as Misato lost herself in Asuka.  Ritsuko was nothing like this, Misato thought.  She’s able to throw us around with the slightest amount of effort.  God her sweat tastes so good!  She continued to look at the salty rivulets as Misato felt her body beginning to enter the throes of orgasm.  Asuka noticed her chest being coated in fluid as the much older girl came wildly in response to her breast.  She thrust up and down on Asuka’s stomach and chest as she felt her toes tingling in response to Asuka completely overwhelming her senses.  As Asuka continued to fondle herself, she began to treat the other two more roughly as her sexual energy was building, another climax was approaching.  She toyed with Shinji with her feet, sliding his entire body back and forth among the floor, while pressing Misato into her breast to a degree which nearly suffocated her.  Cracks even began forming in the floor of the apartment as she thrusted harder than she did yesterday.  Finally, she felt her orgasm building within her, she pinched her clitoris between two of her fingers and felt her ejaculative fluid rushing out from within her.  With a yell, she cried out and sprayed her fluid out with such force that some of hit the ceiling, it spraying in every direction, forming another massive puddle on the floor.

“Oh… boy… that felt good…” Asuka sighed as she let the other two rest.  “I feel a little parched, I might take a little beer…” and with that she reached toward the case of beer nearby. 

This returned Misato to her senses.  Geez… it seems like Asuka’s smell is able to have a pretty strong effect on people now.  I’m going to kill Ritsuko when I see her again.  At any rate, I can’t let of my beer be drunk!  “Asuka… I paid good money for that beer… I really don’t want you to drink that.

The young giantess stared at her, simply shrugged her shoulders, as if to say well what are you going to do about it?  She hen reached for the beer as she said “Well, Misato, it looks like Shinji came again while he was under my feet, so do you want to see how Ritsuko’s experiment works?”

At that moment she noticed that somehow Shinji had come again, noticing a wet spot on the sole of her foot.  She sighed, thinking of how easily she was able to drive Shinji into sexual bliss.  She reached down to her foot and got a glob of Shinij’s semen on her finger, which she brought to her mouth.  After licking the salty semen, she grabbed for the beer, not caring about what Misato said.  She reached for the four cases of beer, 48 cans in total, and began to pour them one by one down her throat, figuring that she’d stay here all day since even as she was, she wasn’t going to school without any clothes.  Nor could she fit in it… most likely.  She hadn’t tried alcohol before, but she felt like it now.  And Misato and Shinji wouldn’t exactly be able to stop her.  The sensation of growth began in Asuka yet again, causing her head to get closer to the ceiling even though she was sitting flat on the ground.  She was able to consume each can of beer in a single gulp, downing them quickly into her mouth.  Shinji and Misato simply watched in awe as can after can fell to the floor, its contents empty.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang.  Misato, not knowing what to do, went to the door and quickly blocked it before asking “Who is it?  We’re ummm… kind of busy right now, so could you maybe come back a little later! 

“Rei.  The teacher instructed me to come since you were not present at school,” Rei responded in her characteristic dull monotone voice. 

“Well… Rei… it’s kind of a bad time right now, so why don’t you come back later”  Suddenly a loud bump was heard as the growing Asuka banged her head on the ceiling, attempting to stretch.

Rei, hearing this loud sound, responded “Are they in danger?”  She quickly forced open the door, even against Misato’s attempts to block it.  The expanding form of Asuka, getting drunk on Misato’s entire supply of beer.  She stared at it blankly, in a manner that wasn’t too uncommon for Rei.  Yet, Rei was very surprised by the odd sight before her.  It seemed to almost trigger memories so something that happened long ago to her, but she didn’t know what it was.  It wouldn’t make sense anyway, nothing had happened to Rei in the past.  She knew that she did not have a past.  At any rate, Asuka being this size was not normal.  This was the source of the loud noise coming from in there. 

“So… Rei… I know this must look odd, but it’s kind of cool, isn’t it.  It’s an experiment Ritsuko was doing.  She said she’d make me an Eva.  Asuka burped loudly enough that Misato had to cover her ears, the beer beginning to have it’s effect on her.  She was beginning to curl up in the kitchen, quickly running out of room as her expanding body tried to test the sturdiness of the ceiling.  “Well… thisss is… tight!  Isn’t it!”  The alcohol was beginning to effect Asuka and she was quickly losing her senses as she kept pouring it down her throat.  I don’t know what the hell is going on… I guess I’ll just keep up with this stupid experiment, won’t I.  This is getting ridiculous though. I might as well enjoy myself at least.  As her now routine growth began to slow towards a stop, she was still consuming the beer, its effect beginning to fully cloud her senses.  Deciding to see how much she could grow and still stay in the apartment like a box, she lied down, occupying most of the kitchen and living room, placing her head next to Rei, who was still standing at the door. (-12 ft)

Rei stared at Asuka intently, not realizing why she was feeling so weird.  Huh, so it appears I have suddenly want to touch my co-pilot all over.  This is not natural.  It must be something to do with that stupid experiment that Ritsuko’s doing?  Why can’t we just ever complete the assigned task and fight the Angel.  Why does stuff like this always happen.  You know what?  I don’t give a fuck.  Let’s just fuck her and go along with it

“What’s the matter Rei.  Not speaking as usual.  Blee~” Asuka stuck her tongue out towards Rei, who immediately began to climb onto her face by pulling on her nose and hair.  Asuka curiously waited as she struggled with pulling herself up onto her tongue, using her red hair as climbing ropes.  At the same time she felt something poking into her asshole.  Oh… it’s Shinji.  Shinji’s trying to poke his tiny dick into my butt.  Of course.  What else could it be?  He didn’t even ask for permission.  Would that qualify as rape?  Can someone a tenth of your size rape you?  Whatever.  Idiot.  He had climbed up to it using the table, which until this point had remained in an intact, even if damaged state.  His prize was swaying above him, the massive cheeks of her butt seemingly to mock Shinji.  Shinji knew he had to reach that place, his already twitching dick had been completely in control of Shinji for the past couple of days.  He knew that arguing with Asuka was wrong now.  If he simply went along with everything she wanted, he would be safe.  The rest of his life would be nothing but a sea of pleasure.  Again, he was thrusting like he would never be able to again, perched entirely on Asuka’s soft butt, lying inbetween the two pale cheeks.  His legs were dangling a little above the floor, and he desperately used his arms to gain purchase on her skin while he thrusted into a hole a little too large for him, still loving the feeling on Asuka’s insides.  Misato, meanwhile, had ended up pinned beneath her boobs, and Asuka, oblivious because of her drunkenness, was crushing her under the pressure of her gigantic body. 

“Ok~ time toooo ride the Asuka!” Rei was mounted on Asuka’s tongue, the slippery, strong muscle serving as both a chair and a penis.  The strong breath flowing all around Rei was extremely warm, causing her to sweat almost instantly.  In fact, with Asuka taking up most of the room, the temperature within it had shot up quite a bit, with the place feeling like a sauna.  For Rei though, the temperature was almost 90 degrees, the air was very low on oxygen, she was constantly being buffeted with the wind from Asuka’s breathing, and the stink of beer was being expelled in the strong wind of Asuka’s exhaling.  However, the curious sexual presence the now gigantic Asuka had made Rei want to still go through with it.  The expanded tongue still appeared to be able to fit inside Rei’s vagina, giving Asuka one new inventive way to have lesbian sex.

“Proceed,” was all Rei said.

“Proceed… proceed… you always talk like that Rei!  But nowwww I think I’ll make you say a bit more than that!”  Asuka always had the elements of a switch deep within.  She loved dominating others, just as she loved people making her theirs (Kaji was often involved in this).  However, one thing was that she always liked it rough.  Sex where people ride each other, struggling for dominance until they were both sweaty and exhausted.  With all the people surrounding her, and with her this size, her switch had truly been flipped.  And there was absolutely no question as to who was dominant here.

“Thenn… we go!”  The drunk Asuka used one hand to position Rei while she forced her tongue deep into her vagina trying to see if she could take all of it.  At the same time she began shaking her butt in all directions, side to side and up and down, in an attempt to see if Shinji could ride the Asuka.  He ended up sort of flopping between the asscheeks, where he was jostled from side to side by their force.  At the same time, she reached under her and roughly retrieved Misato from her chest.  Why don’t you… help me out some down here… She moved Misato down to her clitoris, sticking out two and a half inches out, and pressed Misato forcefully into it.  Misato was no stranger to giving a blowjob, and she began to suck on the substitute penis in earnest, twirling her tongue along the wet surface before forcefully sucking on the whole thing.  This caused Asuka to arch her back and moan loudly, flinging Shinji up a couple of feet in the air, while pressing her tongue even deeper to Rei in response to the stimulation.  It looked like it wouldn’t work, but with some effort, Asuka had been able to force pretty much all of her tongue inside Rei’s vagina, causing a strong response.

“Asuka.  It… it hurts… it hurts well… Asuka… It hurts…”

“Does it hurt Rei?  My doll can’t complain about being hurt, can it?  Well you’re MY doll now Rei.  You don’t have any say~ do you.  I’ll play with my toys how I want to.  You’re dripping wet anyway, you filthy doll… aren’t you.  Hehhe, you can’t see behind my big body, but Shinji’s trying to force his toy prick back in my asshole after I flung him off just now.  You’re all my little dolls right now.”  She then brought her hand back, and roughly pinched Rei’s butt from behind. 

“Eeeep!” Rei suddenly let out a very uncharacteristic squeal.  However, her juices were beginning to stream onto Asuka’s tongue, evidence of the arousal Asuka was generating in her.  What both didn’t know however, was that Rei was also a copilot, and she was also now giving Asuka her sexual fluids.  By a miniscule amount, the tongue inside Rei was beginning to grow, resulting in more of the flesh being jammed inside her.  Misato also felt the same from the shaft she was licking beginning to grow, and not just from arousal.  Shinji was still pumping into her asshole furiously, but Asuka felt a rumbling in her stomach.  She was trying to hold it in but then she realized… for who? Suddenly she let out a fart directly onto Shinji’s dick, the strong force of wind impacting it.  For some reason, the feeling of her toxic gases running along it yet again brought Shinji to the edge, and he began pumping even more furiously in her.  Asuka, in a stage of excitement from having three people pleasuring her at once, clenched her asshole onto Shinji’s dick, able to still clamp down on the tiny prick.  The force of her flesh on his prick was a pleasurable vice grip, the expanding and contracting flesh forcefully massaging it.  She also let out another small fart, knowing that the feel of the warm wind impacting his dick drove him wild.  The girl arched her butt high in the air, forcing Misato to stand up and leaving Shinji grabbing the edges of her asscheeks and planting his face on her lower back so that he could keep pumping into her.  It was at this moment that Shinji began cumming into her yet again, spilling his seed into the asshole of the gigantic girl.  This began the growth yet again in her, yet again, stronger than before.   

“I’m getting BIGGER again.  Every time it *hic* happens, I get MORE BIGGER!  It like… works MORE each time.  Did you know that Rei?  My tongue’s just gonna force more of it into you isn’t it?  You better take it, dolly.  I’m gonna be vwery vwery mad if you don’t…”

The force of the expanding tongue forcing itself into Rei was finally too much, and she began spilling her liquid forcefully, large amounts of cum being absorbed by Asuka’s tongue.  This made her growth rapidly accelerate, and Rei panicked as she noticed that her fleshy pink ride was quickly expanding into something qualifying as a torture device.  Asuka was growing far more rapidly than before, Shinji beginning to be pressed towards the ceiling, and Misato having to stand on her tiptoes to reach the expanding clit, it quickly becoming out of reach.  The room temperature rose further as Asuka took up more in more of it, barely fitting within the confines of the four walls.  However, her growth was not stopping, and it appeared that something would soon have to give.  Groans were coming from the walls, and Shinji was thrown off her as the drunk girl attempted to curl herself up, to see how long she could stay within the room.  Meanwhile, she used both hands to manipulate her Rei doll, just as Misato was bringing her to climax, juices flowing out of her and pooling all along the floor.

“Asuka!  Asuka!  It hurts… it’s too big… it HURTS!  Asuka…”

“My Rei dolly won’t speak back to me, will it?  My tongue’s going to get bigger and bigger and bigger inside you, and you’re going to like it.”

“ASUKA!  It’ll is HURTING me!  ASUKA!”  Deep down, Rei was an extreme masochist, and the growing tongue, its slick surface expanding within her, trying to force her open, turned her on like almost nothing else could.  The blue haired girl shrieked in pleasure and agony as the tongue grew relentlessly within her, showing her no mercy as it wedged itself into every inch of Rei’s insides.  This only aided its further growth as Rei became wet again, and fluid flowed from her insides onto the surface of Asuka’s tongue, where it simply accelerated her incredible growth.  Finally, it looked like there was nowhere else for the gigantic girl to go, as she filled every available area in the room.  In a rare moment of clarity, Shinji leaped out of the way as Asuka thrusted her butt into the wall as her orgasm hit, leaving a gigantic crack in it.  Rei struggled as the appendage in her swelled increasingly large, threatening to split her open.  Misato cursed how tough the walls were as Asuka took every inch of space within them, leaving them pressed between her and the wall. 

“We… *hic* are running out of room in here, aren’t we!  Well, let’s try to curl up some more.  C’mon every one, let’s snuggle up together!”  The room was becoming truly claustrophobic as Shinji found himself becoming stuck to Asuka’s back.  Misato found that her clitoris was becoming the size of a dick, pulsating stronger and stronger with her growth.  Finally, Asuka’s body was in contact with all four walls and the ceiling, and the whole room was vibrating as its demise was nearing.  Finally, her tongue began to slip out of Rei, the muscle no longer finding any purchase within her.  She pulled her tongue out of Rei, who was beginning to appear the size of a large doll, and looked at her with a sly smile, poking her face. 

“Poke~ Poke~.  Let me poke the Rei doll.” 

Pinching her nose tightly Misato shouted “ASUKA, you’re destroying the entire fucking apartment, don’t you think that this is going a bit too far!  I’m going to kill Ritsuko!  Whatever’s going on… this is completely ridiculous!”

“She said she’d make me an Eva… at any rate, maybe I should have found another place to do this at.  Anyway, it looks like you ARE enjoying it, Misato.  I can’t even see you.  Where in the world are you at in all that me.  You should still be teasing my little clitty.  She really liked getting to know you.  She misses you, Misato~”

“It might be an effect your smell has, or some pheromone caused by Ritsuko’s stupid experiment, but if I just hold my nose I am fine!  At any rate, do you think there’s any way NERV would replace my apartment.  This is freaking ridiculous!”

“Mi-Misato… I’m feeling rather uncomfortable back here…”  Shinji, seeing Misato do it, had also pinched his nose in turn to get ahold of himself.  Her skin still feels so damn slick and smooth… NO! I need to worry about getting out of here.  The pressure is getting stronger and stronger… I’m being crushed here!  Shinji was being pressed tightly against the wall by the expanding girl’s body, knocking the wind out of him, and gradually inflicting pain throughout his body.  The firm, unyielding, advancing flesh was gradually closing him in with no escape. 

“Coommeee on… I still am not done yet, whyyyy is everyone quitting.  Damn it!  I’m not done yet.”  The drunk girl’s growth was beginning to slow down, and she still was sexually unsatisfied, trapped in the haze Ritsuko’s concoction was putting her into.  Even as her growth stopped, she was still trapped in the room, not being able to get out of it.

“Well, anyway, you can probably break out the room by now.  Can you get us out of here, anyway?”

“No~ I’m afraid not, little Misato.  Shinji and Rei are going to have to burst me out of here if you want me to get out.”

“Asuka, we don’t have time for this.”

“NO!  You don’t know who’s in charge here, Misato.”  She blew spittle into Rei’s face with that statement, covering even more of her with her saliva.   Her voice was so loud it was painful for the nearby Rei, and her cry echoed repeatedly throughout the room.  Asuka slammed her fist down, shattering a chair into wooden splinters, and leaving more cracks on the floor which was beginning to give away.  “It looks like I’m going to have to show you!”  She reached between her legs and found Misato, grabbing her and forcing her back between her legs to the swollen clit.  She pressed her face against the swollen apparatus.  “COME ON!  You were acting like a complete slut earlier.  You were rubbing your little tongue all around it like your life depended on it!  Can’t you suck on it at least a little?  You were in bliss between my legs, you know it’s where you belong!  I’m not going to do anything for you if you don’t make me feel good.”  With that, she pressed her face even stronger against the clitoris.  Misato’s hand was forced away from her nose in the process, and with her juices flowing all around her, she soon found herself stroking and fondling the clitoris, again, now the size of a fully grown penis.  Wait… could I…  Asuka grabbed Misato again, rolling over and repositioning herself, now basically the size of the room she was in.  Shinji was back to thrusting in her butt, Asuka having left enough clearance that he had again found the oversized hole.  Meanwhile, she roughly jammed Misato onto her clitoris, finding a new way to have sex with a woman.  She stuck Misato’s legs roughly inside her hole, forming a tight fit, making it so that Misato was simultaneously penetrating her and being penetrated.  As the Misato dick pressed into her, Asuka was again approaching an orgasm.  This time she figured she’d be a little gentler though, and just let them play with her amazing body however they wanted.  She continued lapping at the miniature vagina on her Rei doll, loving how her expression changed as her tongue elicited moaning from her. 

Shinji’s thoughts were scrambled as he jammed his dick into Asuka’s oversized backdoor yet again.  He saw Misato nearby, also obsessing over the titanic girl.  His mind was entirely a haze.  I want to make her… I want to make this girl mine.  God, this hole is so tight, even on someone her size.  She always was so forceful, even when she was small.  But she’s just getting bigger and bigger, isn’t she.  Soon I won’t be able to fit in here though, will I?  She’s just getting so goddamn big.  Maybe, maybe she can fit all of me in here someday.  Soon.  I can just be inside her, and forget everything.  Forget everything…  Shinji kept thrusting into her glorious asshole, forgetting everything except the sensations as it expanded and contracted upon his dick.  His entire body ended up horizontal, wedged between her two asscheeks, as her butt was pressed against the wall.  Asuka was almost his entire world now.  Everything was muffled outside of her, the flesh prison he was encased in insulating him from the sound around him.  He could hear gurgling however, and felt a present thump as he was there.  Her bodily processes were all that he sensed, and it felt to Shinji like he was returned to the womb again, completely inside of Asuka.  The only other sound he heard was the flopping sound of his penis sliding in and out of her asshole, and the protests of the wall as her size was still slightly expanding.  Her ass was squeezing his dick with a strong force that showed the true measure of raw sexual power that she had at her new size.  When it contracted, a beautiful, pleasurable vice grip was forcing itself upon his dick.  In the muffled darkness, surrounded by the smell and feel of Asuka, Shinji felt like he was simply a part of her, like he belonged inside her.  She’s waiting for me to come again, to make her bigger.  To make my goddess bigger.  Asuka will be bigger… bigger than anything.  And I will be swallowed up by her.  Inside HER.  Shinji, pumping with abandon, already seemed to be disappearing inside her, his arms at his side and his body rigidly straight so that he could remain in the crack of her butt, the only narrow gap present as the two cheeks were flattened against the groaning wall.

            It’s hilarious how he seems to think I can feel that, Asuka thought.  It feels like a pencil at this point.  It’s sliding back and forth so damn fast.  Shinji’s pretty much lost himself at this point, hasn’t he?  It kinda does turn me on though… I never thought I’d be able to drive anyone that crazy.  I just have a really special ass, don’t I shinjI!  She kept clenching and unclenching her butt, trying to see just how many times she could make Shinji come in one day.  She heard a loud crumpling sound as she shifted, causing an extremely loud crunching sound.  When Asuka looked towards her left, she noticed the remains of the refrigerator, it having been completely crumpled by the force of her thigh pressing against it.  Just how damn much do I weigh.  Wow, that’s so cool.  I really am becoming like an Eva.  Shinji, perhaps because he had come so many times already was taking longer than before, and so she was able to savor her last moments before she burst out of the apartment.  She breathed in and out deeply, the warm breath strewing Rei’s hair about and buffeting her head.  Man!  This is so awesome!  I’m like a portable orgy.  I’ve enslaved three people with barely any effort whatsoever.  It’s kind of weird that Shinji’s managed to go a few minutes without cumming though… wait a second.  The little pervert likes being punished, doesn’t he… and that happened earlier… OH MY GOD!  HAHAHAHA!  I’ve got to do it!  Asuka tried to build it up within her, waiting for the proper time to release her gas.  This was hard as Misato was practically bouncing on her clit-dick now, and Asuka’s juices were pouring, flowing through Misato’s legs to the massive opening.  However, Asuka, her growth still unhalted because of the steady flow of juices coming from Rei, was waiting for the exact moment to unleash what would be the world’s largest fart directly onto Shinji’s waiting dick.  At this point she was having to expend a lot of effort to hold it in maybe the beer did something to me.  But by farting on the third child like this, she could show him who was boss around here.  She knew he’d lap up practically anything she dished out at this point, and she wanted to see the ultimate confirmation of that.  She used her free hand in the meantime to play with the Misato doll, and with each of her fingers now being over a foot long, she was able to easily manipulate the little toy person straddling her.  She liked seeing her miniature boobs bouncing up and down.  It was nothing compared to what she had now, but the motion was mesmerizing, all the same.  The outside of the apartment was becoming visible, as Asuka’s growing body was beginning to completely break that wall down.  All the time she giggled immaturely about the idea of farting on Shinji’s dick, the drunk girl waiting for the best possible moment.  Her gases were building up within her, and it was becoming harder to hold in, but she still was waiting for the best possible moment.  Eventually, she figured it was finally time to get out of this apartment, and she decided to let out what she had been building up.  With a noise which reverberated throughout the entire apartment, the hot gust of wind was unleashed upon Shinji’s dick, nearly popping it out of her asshole.  The sound and force was so loud that it felt like the entire apartment was vibrating from it.  Shinji let out a loud cry at this point, and his entire body was tingling as he yet again began pouring his seed into her, signaling the end of Misato’s apartment.  This caused Asuka to bite into Rei, nearly piercing her skin, and with a quiet moan she began releasing her fluids into Asuka’s mouth.  Misato’s body shivered in ecstasy all over, and she clenched Asuka’s clit with all of her strength at the same moment that her legs where being battered, Asuka erupting as she came.  During all of this, Asuka had not ceased her long fart.  Although it had died down, a steady gust of warm wind was still flowing onto Shinji’s dick, drawing out the length of his orgasm as he fervently wished to be in the same place his seed was spilling.  Pump after pump of goopy semen deposited itself into Asuka yet again, seemingly unbelievably.  He was surrounded by her sweat, her skin, her smell. As far as he was concerned, he was already entirely inside of her.  Entirely at home.  He began to feel himself being pressed up against the wall, even while he was inside of her asscrack, and the whole room began to shake violently.  Sunlight streamed in as the front wall began to collapse entirely, Misato finding room to move her legs even within Asuka’s cavernous vagina.  The lower half of her body was being covered in sticky liquid as several gallons of it spilled out of the writing Asuka.  As she continued to move in the throes of orgasm, the other walls began to fall apart as well, no longer being able to take the pounding from the swelling teen girl.  To Misato, the makeshift dick she was riding was still only three inches long, yet it was thick enough that it felt like she was actually riding one.  Asuka licked Rei all over her body, a solid foot of tongue now able to cover all of her head at once.  Saliva was dripping from her body, having had every square inch completely explored by the pink muscle.  Rei was still pouring her liquid into Asuka, just as Shinji was, their orgasms appearing to last an unnatural length of time.  The wall behind Shinji collapsed fully, but it didn’t matter.  He was still wedged in the same place he was before, pumping furiously, still trying to expel any last bit of ejaculate that he could, desperate to help the sweaty, writing teenage girl grow more.  Finally, his orgasm ceased, and he simply lay there, exhausted and feeling as if he had been drained of all of the fluid in his body.  The entire floor was covered with another source of liquid.  Asuka’s own ejaculation had resulted in a pool of cum several inches deep covering all of the room, its smell mixing with that of her gases, everything bathed in her scent.  Even as Misato was thrusting against her, she was wading in the pool of Asuka’s release.  Cans, pieces of furniture, all sorts of debris floated through it even as the pool grew deeper.  She had conquered Misato’s apartment entirely, everything had been marked, defiled, taken by her growing, demanding, powerful, majestic body.  The bratty teenage girl was now going to use her tight, slim body to destroy Misato’s apartment entirely.

“OK!  Everyone, hang on!  We’re going to get out of here now!   Everyone watch the ascent of Asuka Langley Soryu!”  Using one hand Asuka steadied Misato, and with another she grunted as she was barely able to get it around her back.  Eventually, finding Shinji, she used it to steady him.  Finally, she pulled on Rei with her tongue, drawing her legs inside of her mouth.  Finally, with everyone in place, Asuka gingerly began to stand up.  With her head pushing on the ceiling, it didn’t stand a chance, and it immediately crumpled against the force of the still expanding girl.  Hearing moaning and banging throughout the day, at first the other occupants of the apartments thought that it was nothing.  However, they began running out en masse when the volume reached the fever pitch it was at now, knowing that something was wrong.  The people outside the apartments were greeted by an incredible sight, as a mass of red hair surfaced above the roof of the apartment complex.  Just as suddenly, however, it disappeared from sight.  Asuka had fallen down to the first floor, her weight too much for the apartment to take.  Misato yelped as the hand she was steadied against lurched suddenly, and almost fell 15 feet from Asuka’s pink, pulsing sex when this happened.  As she stretched to her full height, she noticed she could still see over the roof of the apartment complex.  Her growth, while still proceeding, was noticeably slower than before.  She sighed, and crashed through the last of the walls to step fully outside of the apartment complex.  Asuka was now a true giant, the sun was shining off of her skin, and her hair was glowing fiercely red in its strong glow.  Everyone around her was staring at the giant, who was gingerly placing the other members of her orgy down on the ground next to her.  Shinji was stunned with amazement at just how large she had gotten, her feet now stretching three feet in length.  The naked girl’s breasts were still slick with sweat, each one of them now weighing at over one hundred pounds.

“Hi everyone!  It’s just Asuka!  I’ve had a bit of a growth spurt as you can see.  Don’t worry though, it’s not over yet.”  She said this enthusiastically while swishing her hair around her head and forming the victory symbol with her fingers.  As far as she was concerned, the ascent of Asuka Langley Soryu had only just began.

 

Asuka's Ascent by Bob Charlie

The gigantic redhead began to pace slowly, feeling the eyes of all of the crowd on her.  “Well… I put you down for a moment, but I’d actually like the three of you to come with me.  I don’t think you can do anything to argue against me anyway.  I think I’ll go and show everyone the new me at school!  It might be a nice ‘little’ surprise for them.  Man becoming an Eva is so cool!  Although I guess none of you would know what it’s like.  It doesn’t matter anyway.  You can just let me take care of everything from now on.  Anyway, let’s go!”  Asuka picked up her three companions, and began to jog towards the school at what for her was a brisk pace.  While she tried to keep her hands level, the force of her jogging was still enough to shake Shinji, Rei, and Misato up and down as she bobbed down the street towards the school.  Large cracks were left in the asphalt from the sheer force each of her footfalls exerted on the ground beneath her.  People could hear the noise of her footfalls from some distance away, and would look outside with a mixture of curiosity and dread, expecting it to be some sort of Angel attack.  However, they were all stunned when they noticed it to be one red haired girl, running forward with a confident grin placed upon her face.  Her seven feet of orange red hair was streaming wildly behind her as she ran.  Her feet were becoming black and dirty as much of the asphalt was beginning to stick to it.  Cars were bouncing up and down from the force of the footfalls, sending out alarms wherever she was running.  She made sure to look out for any people on the streets, as she didn’t want to hurt anyone.  She would sometimes slow down and wave to people as she passed them, receiving a blank stare in response.  As she ran, she was thinking about what would happen to her afterwards, contradicting the smile she showed on the outside.  I wonder what fighting the Angels directly will be like.  This thing isn’t going to give me an A.T. field, will it?  Ritsuko also said I’d return to normal afterwards.  This is nice, but I won’t be able to do anything afterwards.  The past couple of days have been one stupid giant orgy.  At any rate, I shouldn’t be naked all the time.  Let’s go to NERV first and get some clothes out of them if I can.    With that decision, Asuka decided to head towards NERV headquarters instead.  Even as she did, she noticed that Shinji was again trying to thrust his dick into her, this time rapidly inserting it into the palm of her hand

            “Asuka… I never knew what your hand felt like before…”

            “Shinji, not now.”  This definitely has its downsides.  I think the longer I’m around people, the more of an effect I have on them.  And it’s fucked me up too!  She was already somewhat moist again, liquid trickling out of her vagina indicating her near permanent state of arousal.  The same was going on for Rei and Misato as well, both of them together in her right hand.  I’m going to find out what in the world is going on.

            Asuka approached the NERV headquarters, knowing that she wouldn’t exactly be able to enter the normal way.  However, cameras were placed all along the outside of the perimeter so she figured someone would come eventually, especially considering her stature.  “HEY!  I want to talk to Ritsuko, so she had better come out here!  I want to know everything that is going on with this experiment!”

            Eventually, an electronic voice came through the speaker.  “Um… yes… it’s Ritsuko.  What did you want to know about the experiment?”

            “You said before that it was reversible… is it?”  The gigantic girl looked forward, with a bit of a grimace on her face, while she thought about what she was told about the experiment.

            “Well… yes… it should be, based on everything I’ve researched about it.  It should take a while, though…”

            “YOU ARE LOOKING INTO IT, RIGHT!  This is pretty cool, but I like watching TV, seeing people, and kind of not being a gigantic monster.  It might also be a good thing for that puny Shinji’s sanity.”  While she was talking to her, she was teasing Shinji’s dick with her fingers, intending to show Ritsuko exactly what she had gotten into.  Through the cameras Shinji’s squeals were recorded, his squirming visage being but on display to all of the people watching. 

            “Could I have some clothes anyway, Ritsuko?  I know this potion has had some fucked up effect on me, but I’d still like to be able to at least get dressed!”

            “We… we’re having a set prepared for when you reach full capacity as an Eva unit, if that’ll suffice”

            “DAMN IT!  You know I’ll fight the stupid Angels because it’s necessary, but that doesn’t mean I’m just going to take all of this from NERV.  Sigh… whatever, I’m not going to school like this… I don’t know what to do.”  As Asuka turned around, in preparation to leave NERV headquarters, she was greeted by a horrifying sight.  Kaji was walking toward the headquarters, appearing to enter it on some business.  He was listening to music and humming along, a carefree smile on his handsome face as he prepared to enter the building. 

Asuka was desperately dreading the thought of him seeing her at several stories tall, holding Shinji, Misato, and Rei in her hands. 

            “By the way, could you return the others to us?  There were some tests we wanted them to go over today.”  Asuka swiveled around towards the cameras as if to shush them, and quickly placed Rei, Misato, and Shinji down in front of the door.  Rei went through the door, emotionless as usual, still soaking in Asuka’s saliva.  She looked around stoically, as if to say whatever, and then went through the doors with no comment.  Misato quickly followed.  Shinji looked at Asuka like a lost little puppy, begging to stay with her.  However, under Asuka’s fierce glare, he went through the door slowly, separating himself from the giant with great difficulty, looking back at her even as he went through the entrance.

“Secret… AGENT MAN!, Secret… AGENT MAN!  They’ve given you a NUMBER and taken away your NAME…” I can make out what he’s singing!  Crap, he’s getting close. Oh, Kaji.  He can’t see me!  I’ll try sneaking around…  The giant girl began tiptoeing around Kaji slowly, to head away, immediately forgetting about her conversation with Ritsuko.  She gingerly walked to the side of the road, her footsteps quiet to her, yet still quite loud to those of a normal scale.  However, Kaji’s music was as well, and he kept walking along obliviously.  Asuka appeared to be in the clear until her foot came into contact with a bush on the ground.  She began to feel herself lose contact with the ground and she panicked, falling in the side of a building with a resounding crash as the concrete broke up upon her falling into it.  Her body felt disoriented as the building largely gave way before her, leading to a giant cloud of dust rising up in the street, as the crash resounded, echoing throughout the streets.  Kaji turned around and noticed the gigantic redhead crashing into the buildings, her butt sticking more than ten feet in the air, supported by legs as thick as treetrunks, holding Shinji in her hand.  At this Kaji jumped up, startled, and prepared to run into NERV’s headquarters, preparing to give Ritsuko a piece of his mind.  However, Asuka quickly sprang into action and ran to the entrance, using her hand to quickly block it.  Resigning himself, Kaji quickly turned around.

            “Asuka… just tell me.  What did Ritsuko say about this experiment?”

            “Ritsuko said that I’ll be able to function as an Eva soon!  I’ll be able to take of everything!  NERV won’t have to worry about anything else, I can fight the Angels myself!  And…” she said fidgeting slightly, the gigantic girl shuffling her foot slightly on the street that was cracked beneath her.  She was tossing her mass of red hair, stretching many feet in length, girlishly about her, putting on a rather demure impression for someone of her size.  “How do you think about how I look?  This experiment has changed me quite a bit, hasn’t it?  Do you think you might want to out with me now?  I think I’ve managed to take on quite a capable role!”

            “Asuka… I like Mi… I prefer women who are somewhat of a proper age.  There’re more life experiences behind them, you know.  I’ve mentioned this before.”

            “Kaji, come on!”

            “It looks like you’re holding a little lover in your hand right now anyway, Asuka!”  Kaji pointed towards her hand, in which the naked Shinji was still present.  Asuka had completely forgotten about him, focusing all of her efforts on Kaji.  He was still squirming in her hand, still in the constant state of arousal that had now become characteristic of Shinji.  Yet, Asuka noticed that there was something in Kaji’s pants even as she said this. 
            “You still appear to be glad to see me though, Kaji.  Don’t you want to try this out?  At least a little!  C’mon, Kaji, you know you want to.”  She stood there, incredulous.  The defined, tone lines of her athletic and supple body were all magnified beyond what anyone else’s ever were.  She practically stood before him as something beyond human, and yet he still jilted her.  She couldn’t understand. 

            “Look… Asuka, could you quit blocking my way.  I need to find something out about this experiment, and I’m sure you’ll be very interested in the answer as well, so if you could let me through.”

            “NO!”  Asuka screamed, grabbing Kaji in her hand.  “WHY! Why don’t you like me!  What’s so great about that Misato!”

            “Look, that potion is affecting people somehow, and that includes you.  I need to find out why Ritsuko is running this stupid experiment, so if you could let me go, that would be appreciated…”

            Kaji began to feel large tears fall upon his body as Asuka began to cry, still holding Kaji in his hands.  Shinji had managed to get control of himself again and was staring questioningly at the scene before him.  The girl just sat on the ground for a while, not sure of what to do.  “Do you think I’ll ever return to normal, Kaji?  I don’t think I want to stay this way forever.”

            “I’ll find out, Asuka.  Just let me back down, and I’ll find out what’s going on.”

            Suddenly, Kaji was pulled into Asuka’s massive chest, his body being rubbed against hers as she feebly attempted to hug him like she would a doll.  She could feel his stubble against her skin, which was somewhat ticklish.  Kaji made sure to think of anything else he could while he was against her skin, as a way of preventing him from losing his self-control.  “Ok… so you’ll help me, right?  I’ll let you go then.  I’ll see you later Kaji!”  Asuka slowly lowered Kaji the ten feet to the ground, letting him down gently.  She watched as the tiny form proceeded to walk into the NERV building following his every step.  After he went, Asuka sat there, thinking that she might not truly return to normal.  She went through with this because she wanted people to pay attention to her, but how would it be if she had no place to stay.  She figured everyone would come through.  She calmed down as she realized that Ritsuko wouldn’t just do this to her without leaving her any way of returning to normal.  She looked over at Shinji, who was just standing on her shoulder curiously, and Asuka began to smirk

            “So, looks like it’s been kind of a wild ride, hasn’t it Third Child?  I guess you’ve come to your senses now.  I’m sorry I did that to you earlier… with my butt…”

            It wasn’t like Asuka to apologize, and Shinji wasn’t sure what was going on.  “Asuka, do you think you’re okay.  Um… what did you want to do now?  Do you think we should try to find a place for you to stay?”

            “No Shinji… I’m sure someone will give me a place to stay.  I’ve got to worry about food first, I think that might be a bit harder for someone to find for me.”  Shinji heard a rumble from her massive stomach, and Shinji wondered what amount of food she would possibly find to satisfy her.  Asuka turned her three foot tall head towards Shinji, now sitting on her shoulder, and said nonchalantly “so you’ve been appreciating my company quite a bit nowadays, huh.  Really can’t stay away from Asuka, can you Shinji?”

            “Well… um… I think it’s the potion.  Whatever it’s done to you has been having quite an effect on me.”

            Asuka looked at Shinji dryly, narrowed her eyebrows a little, and breathed slowly over him, amassing him in his warm breath.  “C’mon Shinji… you’ve been acting more nuts than anybody else.  I know I can make you crazy in a second.  Shinji felt the current washing past him, and even though he was pinching his nose, he felt a little faint from just that.  She was right.  He was completely obsessed with the growing teen girl.  A little tent formed in his pants just from that bit, and he was barely able to maintain control as he felt the hot air washing over him.  Asuka chuckled, looking at the obvious rise of the instrument which barely measured an inch to her now, a tiny needle in width. 

            “Oh Shinji… what will we do with you… WELL!  I have to show myself off around town for a little bit, since it’s obvious I’ll be taking care of the Angels alone instead of the Evas from now on.  Well, let’s see if you can control yourself around me, I don’t want to grow right away, and hopefully even you could keep yourself from humping me like a dog for a little bit.  I mean, I appreciate the sentiment, but from a pervert like you it doesn’t mean too much.”

            “But Asuka… I… I’m not sure why I can’t control myself around you at all.  I really don’t know why I’m like this.  I just feel your soft skin, and your smell… Asuka… you’re just so pe… perfect!”

            “Are you stupid!?  Of course I’m great.  But Shinji, try to control yourself a little bit.  I might try to share myself some with others as well.  I’m more than any ordinary girl, and trying to prevent anyone from experiencing my beauty should be a crime!  Anyway, I guess I’ll head on to the school for now.”  And I really should get something to eat, she thought.  A loud, protracted gurgle rose from her stomach at this time, and she thought of what area could possibly hold enough food for her.  She began to walk towards the school, hoping that they might be able to scrounge up enough food for her, grabbing Shinji in her hand and holding him roughly as she plodded on. 

            As Asuka walked towards the school, still completely buck naked, she felt as if she was on top of the world.  She was still sensing that everyone that she passed was fixated on her massive form.  Her breasts were bobbing an entire foot up and down as she walked towards her school, her fast pace set at over thirty miles per hour.  She winked at a woman who was sunbathing on her roof during the middle of the day, who waved back at the massive form.  Asuka saw the girl, who looked to be about five feet tall, maintaining a relatively dark skin tone on the roof.  She was evidently quite surprised by the sight of the giant girl, but delighted as well, and Asuka thought that she ought to give her a little treat.  In response to this, Asuka decided to make a little detour, putting her massive head in front of the girl.  She put the hand she wasn’t holding Shinji in on the roof, eliciting a groan from the structure from her massive weight.  The girl reached out and touched her face, marveling at the fact that anyone could be so large.  The girl was clearly flushed, Asuka’s presence causing temporary homosexuality like it appeared to in every woman she met.  Asuka reached down with her hand and pushed her back down into the lawn chair, tickling the miniscule girl, loving the soft feeling of the tiny person beneath her.  She felt the tiny stomach and breasts of the girl as she forcibly fondled her, the springy flesh enthusiastically squirming against her.  While she was doing this, other people were watching from the other buildings.  Someone else climbed up onto the roof to greet her, a man who was quite likely the woman’s husband.  He simply climbed up onto the roof and joined his wife, unconcerned about what his wife was doing.  Her gigantic yet slender form was magnified for everyone in the area, as they stopped to drink in her presence.  Asuka was finally being treated like the queen she thought she deserved to be.  Yet, just as quickly, she drew herself away from the couple, not wishing to remain too long here.

            “Hello everyone!  Yes!  It’s Asuka Langley Soryu!  You’ll be seeing a lot more of me in the future!   I’ll have to interrupt this show for a little bit now, because a girl needs her schooling.”  She sauntered off, ready to begin the real show when she arrived at school. 

            The girl began to walk faster towards the school, confident that her new size really did carry some advantages.

            They were already over halfway through the day, and the usual suspects were missing from their class.  Toji looked around as the Eva pilots were gone for another day.  It was perfectly normal, as what they were doing was more important than schooling, but it did feel somewhat pointless for them to even be going as they missed half of their classes.  Suddenly, he began to hear a light thud, and his pencil started to move across his desk on its own.  The thud became increasingly loud, and he noticed that everyone was staring right outside the window.  He slowly turned in dread, and saw something that was even worse than what he anticipated.  It’s got to be the largest god damn pair of tits in the world.  I can’t believe it, what in the hell’s going on… her hair is red.  That’s Asuka.  What the heck is going on?

            “Hello everyone!  I’d hate to interrupt class, but I think this is a little more important.  If everyone could come outside and see the new me, I’d be quite appreciative!  Everyone meet in the field to the side of the school to see something amazing!”  Everyone began to pour out of the class in excitement, eager to see how Asuka had transformed into a towering giantess overnight.  Even a few days ago, everyone was obsessed with her; now she had become something beyond human. 

            Shinji however, had changed.  He ordinarily had an amazing propensity to stay level headed around Asuka, and now that he had figured out that the smell of the potion caused the effects, he was able to prevent himself from suffering them.  And as such, a large part of him wanted to get off of Asuka’s wild ride.

            “Are you going to do what I think you are… Asuka?” 

            “Yes I am, Shinji.  Everyone has to see the secret of my growth!  Everyone will finally understand how awesome I am.  They thought piloting a giant robot was cool… now they have to see this!”

            “If everyone reacts as they’ve been before, they’re all just going to start humping you.” Shinji remarked.  “At any rate, are you sure Ritsuko is right.  There’s a reason she’s not telling you anything.”

            The girl straightened up.  “Even if I don’t return to normal, I’m confident there won’t be any problems.  “People will recognize that the girl who saved everyone from the Angels should get whatever she wants in return, and people won’t exactly want to piss me off anyway.  I should appreciate what I’ve got.  If they want me to get bigger, I will!”

            “Asuka, I don’t want to do this anymore, you’re treating me like a toy!”

            “C’mon Shinji, do what she wants!”  Cheers were emerging for the giant Asuka from the crowd in excitement.  Seeing a person so overpowering was incredible, and her sight was affecting all of them.  They saw her rounded, pert butt pushing away the dirt as it sunk into the ground, legs stretching before her for what seemed like forever, to feet that were over half as tall as they were.  Her head was blocking the sun, waves of red hair illuminated by its light falling around her.  In her hand, Shinji was roughly held.  He was necessary for the upcoming spectacle.  To become even more in the eyes of these people, she would have to use Shinji.

            “You are a toy.  Look.  I’ll keep you from pinching your nose, and then you’ll forget all about it.  Why don’t you just enjoy yourself, little Shinji?”  She wriggled her massive digit on Shinji’s nose, hoping to dislodge it.  To tell the truth, I don’t think it’s really her scent all that much.  It’s just everything about her… damn!  Shinji was starting to lose self-control again, when Asuka stopped rubbing her finger against her nose, and moved in closer to Shinji.  She brought her face closer into the boy she was holding, a sly, toothy grin placed upon her massive features.

            “Ok idiot… you weren’t able to hold back before, and you won’t now.  How does it feel to be a part of something so much larger than yourself!?”  She reached in and kissed Shinji, enveloping his entire face with her lips.  With that, Shinji’s fleeting moment of control was over, as he felt her tongue come out and lightly caress his own, which he stuck out to meet hers.  He felt what seemed like a river of her saliva flowing onto his face, and seeping into his mouth, which he eagerly drunk down.  This caused his mind to go blank, as Asuka began to become his world again.  Asuka winked at this time, signifying that the true fun had begun for all of the students watching her.  Other students were approaching the foreign girl, some beginning to caress her massive body as she gave them her permission.

            Asuka pulled Shinji away from her lips, and held him out in front of her, smirking at the fervent and adoring stare he gave her.  After all, she was the source of his immense pleasure, shouldn’t he worship her?  She gradually brought Shinji’s body down slowly towards into her mouth, attempting to fit his entire body into it.  He was an extraordinarily tight fit, but it was one she was determined to make possible.  She felt his feet begin to tickle the back of her throat as she forced his body in.  He was flailing his legs throughout her mouth, as his arousal was equaled only be his fear.  The students were watching and cheering as she attempted to deep throat an entire person.  Shinji felt her tongue making room for his body as it slid around the edge of her mouth, the strong muscle forcing his body back and forth.  Shinji’s feet ended up kicking her uvula at one point, which caused Asuka to gag.  Shinji’s entire world lurched as more of him was forced into her when she gagged, forcing almost all of him into her mouth.  At the same time, the sensation of her gagging caused her to fall on her back, further causing Shinji to move like he was on a roller coaster.  Soon after this, the back of her tongue found his dick, and the massive muscle began rolling over and around his penis.  It was about the size of a tic-tac, so she wasn’t able to handle it with the most grace, but the feeling of the powerful muscle sliding against his insignificant organ was quickly driving him towards orgasm.  His legs were sticking down her throat, and he realized how completely insignificant he was towards her.  Yet, he still was being forced deeper into her, as she was being driven to by the cheers of the crowd around her. 

            Asuka was determined not to let anyone down, but as she tilted her head back with the substitute phallus filling up every inch of her mouth, she knew that there was only one way that she would be able to get Shinji inside her.  Yet, reliably, she knew Shinji would soon give her that possibility.  He’s a good little tool.  The third child is so obedient!  It’s so great that Shinji’s semen makes me bigger of all things!  It’s not like it’s exactly hard to get ahold of that!

            While this was going on Asuka held Shinji with her hands wrapped around the body, completing the imagery of the imaginary phallus.  She rocked her head back as she strained to force more and more of him inside her, finally leaving her hands only holding the ends of his legs, with her mouth opened as wide as it could be.  The tongue was only a little over a foot in width, and Shinji wrapped his arms around it, clinging to it as another source of support in addition to Asuka’s massive fingers.  Even so, it likely wasn’t necessary as it was a tight fit; every inch of his naked body was rubbing against Asuka’s sensual, wet mouth.  Saliva was pooling at the bottom of it, and every inch of Shinji was soaked.  The only source of light came from outside, and her mouth was wrapped around his legs, letting very little light into the moist cave.  He was also continuously feeling a strong rhythmic wind as she breathed it and out.  He had to make sure to take in air herself while she breathed in, because the air she exhaled was entirely full of carbon dioxide.  She seemed to inhale quickly and exhale slowly, giving him little chance to breathe himself while he was trapped inside Asuka.

            “Everyone, looks like stupid Shinji really wants to get inside me.  He decided to try a bit of an unusual method since I’m a growing girl.  I’ve decided to humor him and offer him Asuka’s ultimate kiss, if he can handle it.  Everyone needs to cheer him on!  He’s not going to do it unless he has your support!”  Asuka riled up the crowd, getting them to cheer louder.

            “C’mon Ikari, you can do this!”
            “Go Shinji!  Ride that tongue!”  The entire crowd was cheering as the boy was drawn into Asuka.  It was the most bizarre experience anyone could witness, yet everyone was being riled on.

            “C’mon~ I need more support than that.  You’re just passively watching on.  I’m not sucking down Shinji for nothing.  Are you seriously going to pass this chance up?  Asuka cupped her breasts in her hand, showing the students what exactly they were passing up.  I want ALL of you on me, inside me.  One little brat can’t do the job, can he?”  The students began to walk towards Asuka, unsure of how to approach a girl over a hundred times as large as them.

            “I need MORE enthusiasm!  Are you seeing a movie, or are you being allowed to hump the great Asuka Langley Soryu!  You know how pathetic you are… unless you demonstrate it, I’m not giving you anything!”  What was being missed by everybody was that her mouth was so massive, that she was able to find a way to speak properly even with Shinji inside it.  The students began to run towards her, rubbing themselves against her massive body. 

            “NO!  That’s not enough.  Act like the little boys and girls you are!”  Asuka flicked some students, roughly knocking them over.  She brought her head closely to them, her hair falling all around them, with Shinji still in her mouth.  With her nose less than a foot away from them, she said quietly “just act naturally, do what you want to do.  Otherwise… I’ll be mad.”  The boys pants quickly fell, and they began to stroke themselves to the sight of her.  This prompted a satisfied grin from the 14 year old.

 

“Does it feel good~”

“YES!  YES ASUKA!  VERY GOOD!”

“I haven’t even given you any help though.”  A gigantic glob of saliva fell from her open mouth, landing on the dick of one of the boys below, causing him to shudder in pleasure.   “Remember, there’s more where that comes from… much more, for everyone here.”  Asuka always acted as if she had proper sexual mores, but in reality a strong exhibitionist streak always ran through her. 

Asuka would demand more later, but all she wanted now was for everyone to debase themselves.  They wouldn’t be allowed any self-control in her presence.  She loved feeling the little hands of numerous students on her body, as they fought to be closer to her.  They rubbed themselves against her, one girl even rubbing her face all over Asuka’s left foot, causing Asuka to knock another boy over as the ticklish sensation caused her to push her foot forward in a sudden movement.

Everyone was looking at her breasts, once the size of a modest C cup, they were now beyond what any alphabet could describe.  As she gave them her permission, everyone was crawling all around her, and she squirmed from the ticklish sensation as the other students crawled around her body.  She even felt someone trying to get to her butthole by crawling beneath the cheeks that had buried themselves into the dirt.  Asuka, the immature girl that she sometimes was, responded by farting again, the stream of gas powerful enough to blow the boy’s hair back.  Other students were going in between their bare legs, feeling like babies themselves as they looked into the massive sexual organ that appeared to demand more than any one of them could offer.  Her sex was not meant for one person, but the trickling rivulet of fluid flowing out from it into the grass demanded everyone’s attention.  While she was doing this, she was rearranging Shinji, hoping to get him in a more comfortable position while still allowing her to speak.  At the same time, this resulted in Shinji being battered around, but in his sexual haze he didn’t mind.  Some students, however, were more level headed than others, and soon Asuka heard a voice calling out for her from below.

            “Asuka… is this some experiment NERV is running?  Why are you showing yourself off to the entire school like this?”  Hikari was still attempting to play the role of class representative during this madness.

            “Mmmpphhn Iwwll bwe tehhe Eva!”  Asuka said, unable to form words properly while she was choking down Shinji’s body.  She looked somewhat guiltily down at Hikari, knowing how much she tried to maintain order in the classroom even while so much insanity was going on at NERV.  She started to wonder if the potion may have had some effect on her as well.  But, looking at the other students around her, she knew she had never been able to pin people, literally and figuratively, with her butt.  She felt what was no several students shift as she wriggled her posterior on the field below.  No… Hikari will enjoy this too.  I won’t let her tell me what to do!  In one moment, she decided it is time to bring Shinji to his release, and knowing it took very little to drive him over the edge, she brought her tongue into her mouth, arching it.  This forced Shinji’s head to the roof of her mouth, giving him very little room as he was sticking to it.  Meanwhile, the tip of the gigantic tongue began to play with her dick, and Shinji immediately noticed it.  The organ which blocked his view to the front and below was at the same time being relatively gentle with his dick, curling around it, sending him into a state of sexual euphoria.  He was humping the gigantic pink muscle, thrusting his entire body into the platform supporting him.  Just over a day ago, his tongue was a relative equal with hers, and this thing could be inside his mouth.  Now it forced him back and forth, forcing Shinji to admit his complete inferiority to the massive Asuka.    

            It was at that moment that Shinji predictably began to come again into the maw of the awaiting Asuka, and she lowered her tongue back towards the floor of her mouth.  It shot out of his dick forcibly, to where it landed on its surface, seed trickling down her throat to where it would be absorbed in her incomprehensible stomach.  He was depositing his seed on her tongue, spurting shot after shot of sticky liquid onto her tongue.  Yet, this amount still seemed pathetic when compared to the size of the massive pink muscle, which continued to writhe back and forth.  Shinji was nervous as he heard the loud swallowing, in addition to all of the other noises he heard, being inside her.  It felt like it was sucking him down with him, away from independence, away from the outside, where he could just dissolve into and become a part of Asuka.  A trickle of saliva was flowing from the mouth of the girl, flowing from her mouth and landing on the ground below, joining the stream of her ejaculate.  As everyone was watching, some of the students humping her massive body, they noticed that something was beginning to happen.  They were being pushed back as the soft flesh they were throwing themselves against began to expand even larger.  She felt her growth resuming after a long break, and the last bit of Shinji began to slide into her mouth, being drawn into Asuka’s slippery throat.  A student who had largely crawled under her butt felt himself being crushed as the fleshy surface expanded and began to trap him beneath it.  He kept kneading at and caressing the flesh of her butt, not even noticing that the flesh before him was expanding.  Asuka began bouncing in excitement as her growth resumed.  Soon the boy beneath her butt had only a split second to get away, but he made no motions to, and his arm was soon crushed under the ass of the titanic, and growing, teenage girl.  This remained largely unnoticed as the other students cheered due to the object of their lust and desirable swelling even larger in size.

            As Shinji began to find his feet sliding past Asuka’s lips, he began to panic.  He knew by now that her growth was more rapid every time it happened.  Where the first time, she grew only a couple of inches, now she might nearly double in height.  He felt his head tilting towards the back of her throat, and his world was tilting as it looked like he may soon be on a one way passage towards her stomach.  She was still swelling in size, and what seemed like a faint possibility before now seemed quite likely as his shoulders began to slide down her throat.  Her breathing was heightened, with the air sliding quickly back and forth.  The one clear corner his mind had obtained after ejaculation understood why.  She’s aroused by everyone seeing her.  She’s an exhibitionist!  Asuka could not resist showing herself off to others, and she was going to keep trying to grow if it could mean that there was more of her to see, if she was higher above everybody else.  He didn’t realize exactly what she was doing with him, however, and he began to scream thinking this was it.

            Idiot.  Does he think I’m really going to swallow him?  I’m just putting on a show, is all.  The deeper she forced Shinji into her, the more excited she got, however; and she was getting dangerously close to ingesting the Third Child.  In her excitement, she wasn’t thinking about Shinji at all, and she involuntarily swallowed, something that quickly drew Shinji deeper into her throat.  Shinji felt himself going into a place with no air, and he knew he was heading towards the stomach, where he would soon be dissolved.  He could barely hear the commotion outside, the sound of her heartbeat and her stomach eclipsing everything else.  Again he was inside the supernatural world of Asuka; it was like being back in the womb.  Away from the outside world.  Like being with mother.  Here I suppose I could die in peace…  Yet the growing girl moved up and retched violently, knocking over and bruising several of her admiring classmates as she sat up the effort to get Shinji back out.  He didn’t go back out at first, although he could feel the movement of the powerful, expanding muscles attempting to force him out.  Finally it worked, and he felt himself moving back towards her mouth, away from the awaiting oblivion…

            He was soon spit out into her hands, blinded by the strong light he saw as he was in her awaiting hands.  He found everyone cheering, as Asuka had managed to completely swallow a man whole.  Shinji just laid back in relief upon her still growing hand, having been able to survive being inside her. The crowd was all cheering for the gigantic girl.  Asuka noticed that there was strange liquid on her butt, clearly other people were… ejaculating on her as well.  Still, it was kind of gross.

            She couldn’t stop-seeing everyone in a frenzy was driving her towards her own orgasm.  There were several students in front of her growing vagina, the clear fluid streaming out of it.  The students were wading through the sticky liquid, all trying to pleasure her, to somehow prove to be useful to Asuka.  She began to thrust her hips forward into the mass of students, all of them serving as her lover.  All the little hands were her lovers, all caressing her simultaneously.

            “Wow… The Second Child really has made her big debut.  You really can’t keep your little hands off of me, can you?”  Asuka was talking to the whole crowd at once, knowing she was the only one they were focusing on.  Students were climbing all over her now, some climbing onto her stomach.  It felt like the entire student body was climbing over her now.  She truly had conquered the school.  She giggled softly, causing some of the students to bounce up and down on her stomach.  Even if together they were all her lover, individually they were only insects.  She brought her finger across her stomach, playing with a couple of the students who were on there.  It was funny to see their tiny bodies move back and forth when she manipulated them with her finger.

            “You can’t really handle me though… you know that.”  Asuka looked down upon the students, crawling all over her.  “Yet you try anyway, it’s so cute!”  She thrust her boobs above them, her still swelling body appearing to taunt them.  It was a nearly vertical climb to reach her amazing breasts, and her arousal was beginning to cause sweat to trickle down the length of her entire body.  “You’re all so dirty~ you’re cumming all over me.  Yet I barely notice it, heheheh.  You all really can’t produce a whole lot of cum, can you?  C’mon, I’ll be your theme park, guys, if you want me to be.”

            She really was growing a lot though.  This spurt wasn’t ending nearly as quickly as the previous ones.  Her skin was still pressing out, and Asuka was becoming ridiculously big when compared to the people around her body.  People were being pushed back even as they thrusted into her skin, its force overwhelming them.  She was still moving her hips slightly, thrusting a vagina as tall as they were into the masses of adoring classmates.  I’m not going to hurt anyone on purpose, but if they get hurt while crawling over me, it’s their fault.  Asuka found it hilarious how miniature people, girls and boys, who were pushed back by the massive hips, would keep getting up again, trying to press themselves against the massive sexual organ.  Finally, she began to jam a couple of the closest students into her pulsating organ, filling up the feisty pussy with multiple students. 

“C’mon Shinji!  Let’s ride the Asuka!  She placed Shinji on top of her wide back, and Asuka began to sit up, taking a pair of girls who were buried inside her buttcrack.

“God… what is it with my ass!?  You people are like dogs, you know that!  Heheheh. Yep, shove your heads up your butthole, don’t you.  GOD!  AHHAHAHAHA!  Ok… I’ll help you, let the big girl help you out.”  Asuka reached around to try to push her forward, deeper into her ass.  However, she knew she couldn’t push her forward too much, or she would be unable to breathe.  They were like insects, but together all of them were her lover, and she didn’t want to hurt them. 

As she pushed the student in, she wriggled her butt a little in the air and arched it high above them, advertising her incredible posterior.  The boys in the school wished they could take that, wished that they could thrust inside it.  However, it hovered twenty feet above them, taunting them.  Reminding them just how meaningless they were compared to her.  However, some of them were up there with her, as she used her other hand to manipulate four students that were now hanging in her pussy.  The four made a tight fit, although it was becoming somewhat easier as Asuka was STILL growing.  She loved the feeling of their tiny bodies rubbing up against the edges of her walls, feeling a sexual thrill from the feeling of containing all of the people within her.  She pushed the people in, trying to get them to probe her most sensitive spots.  But she was providing most of the stimulation herself.  Her juices were flowing strongly out of her pussy coating the students, and dripping to the floor below, where eager people reached in and drunk it.  Asuka had become a living orgy, someone who was constantly at the center of everyone’s attention. 

She dropped back down to the ground again, flattening her breasts on the ground trapping a couple of people between them.  Looking at all the little people around her, she reached the peak of her orgasm, and thrust her mighty butt in the air one more time, before expelling the people inside her through her pussy juices.  Her swelling was slowing down, and Asuka looked around contentedly at the students all around her.

            “So, what do you think?  50 feet tall.  55?  I think that’s a pretty good estimate.  Man, you’re all so teeny.  Ah well.  Now Shinji, I know you want me to get bigger, but we’ll have to wait till later, you little horny bug.” 

Shinji was indeed humping her upper back, where he was placed upon it, largely forgotten in the orgy.  He was hoping for release.  For her to become bigger.  To become his world.  For release.  “Asuka… Asuka… Asuka… he moaned, as if in chanting her name, she could become infinite in size.”

“Shinji, we’ll have to wait until later.  For now, I’m kind of hungry.  And a little tired too.  You still have needs, even if you’re the size of a building.  HEY!  Everyone, bring me all the food you’ve got in there.  On the double!  Move it!”

“We’ll get you every speck of it Asuka!” The students ran towards the school, hoping to bring enough to satisfy the massive girl.

She let Shinji stay with her, however, planning to give him a little something.

“Well pervert, good news!  I need to pee again!”  While Asuka waited for the other students to gather her food, she used her hands to build a massive hole in the ground.  Removing huge clumps of dirt to create a pool ten feet deep.  It was only a little more than five feet across, however.  When she finished she reached towards her back and grabbed Shinji, taking him in front of her face, her grin filling his entire view. 

“You’re gonna get in that pool, Shinji.”

“A… Asuka.”

“Look.  Remember last time.  You know you love Asuka’s steamy, stinky yellow piss!  So I thought I’d give you an entire pool of it.  Be grateful!”

“Well… Asuka… I”

“Well, it’s not like you exactly have a choice, Third Child.”  With that she placed him into the pool, and then began to shimmy over it, until her crotch was blocking out the sun, and everything became dark at the bottom of the dirt hole where Shinji was.  Finally, Asuka let the backed up pee flow out of her, the stream knocking Shinji over immediately, its strong force hammering him.  Shinji had opened his mouth to breathe just as she suddenly shot it out, and his mouth was full of her piss.  He swallowed it, still in a sexual delirium from his experiences over the past days.  It quickly began to gather around him in the darkness, the surface almost immediately covered.  There was no time when it was safe to breathe in the darkness, as Asuka would always shift her body slightly, making it impossible to tell from what direction the stream was coming from.  Soon it became hard to move anyway, as the piss was reaching, and even surpassing his waist.  Her pee had grown right along with her, meaning that the volume of piss she was expelling would likely be enough to fill up the entire pool.  Shinji’s ears were filled with the torrential noise of her stream of pee impacting the pool below, its movement creating strong currents in the filling pool.  This was just the main stream, however.  The girl sprayed much more of it throughout all of the dirt hole, meaning that there was no place to which Shinji could escape her pee.  And he wasn’t sure if he exactly wanted to.

Asuka was giggling immaturely at the thought of Shinji being battered back and forth by her pee.  “God, that’s a relief to get that out of me, huh Shinji.  It’s amazing how much piss a little girl like me has!”

“Mmmph!”  Shinji only responded with a muffled scream.

“What’s that?  You want more!  Well, I had a lot of beer last night, and I’ve been needing to go for a while, so here’s a hell of a lot of piss, just for you to drink Shinji!  Be grateful!”  With that, she quit holding back her reserves of noxious, yellow liquid, and began to unleash an absolute torrent of piss, flowing out much faster than before.  The liquid began to ascend past Shinji’s shoulders, and he realized that he would have to swim in this pool, after all.  The liquid still kept pouring in, even as he flailed to stay above the surface of the pool of pee.  His head was ascending ever closer to the oversized vagina through which her piss was exiting, and as he swam desperately in the pool, he was quickly running out of room.  Her mass effectively blocked out the outside world, and so it surprised him when in his flailing he came into contact with the skin on her crotch.  He was quickly being forced into it as the piss filled up every inch of the whole he was in, filling the makeshift pool to the brim. 

“Shinji, you seem kind of desperate in there.  Don’t you like my pee?  I’m really giving you a lot of it.”

“Asuka, I can’t *gurgle* breathe!”

“Shinji, you wimp.  Surely one girl’s piss can’t be that much of a problem.”

Soon Shinji was pressed up against Asuka’s vagina, and knew that the only choice was to get in, even while the stream was still going on.  His head and back was being pressed against her crotch, as he quickly became claustrophobic in these dark confines.  He began to try to crawl in the opening, even while the strong stream was still pouring through it.  There was some amount of air that had been trapped their earlier, and as the pee wasn’t going through it, he was finally able to escape the stream.  He was soon effectively lodged in there, having forced himself in during the process of trying to escape from the pool of her pee.  His world flipped upside down soon afterwards as she rolled over, Asuka finally having emptied her bladder.  Even while he was being battered throughout this whole process, Shinji had remained hard.  Anything she did to him made him hard.  .

            The whole process had lasted only thirty seconds.

            “Shinji, I know you want to get inside me, but this is taking it a bit far, don’t you think?”

            She wasn’t able to make out anything coming from Shinji, as everything he said was muffled from inside her folds.  She reached in lazily to pull him out of her folds, and deposited the pee-soaked body on a relatively undestroyed patch of grass next to her.  It was then that she noticed his erection was peaking out yet again.  The thing appeared to be less than half an inch to her now, hardly visible to the massive girl.  She hoped the other students were bringing all the food that they could find, and Asuka decided to get in another growth spurt before she went to sleep.  The Angels could come any time after all, and that’s why she hoped to do it.  That was why.

            Shinji will take anything, and he’ll just beg for more.  How pathetic.  I guess that’s how everyone is though, now.

            “Well Shinji, do you want to get this over with?  You know you’re just going to make me bigger, just going to cum in me time and time again.  You love looking up and up at me, don’t you Shinji?”

            “A… Asuka,” Shinji was stammering in the cold, shivering from being naked and covered in piss. 

            “Aww… are you cold?  You’re cold, aren’t you little Shinji.  Do you want me to make you warm, to bring you close?  Mommy can make you feel better, Shinji.  Alllll better.”

            “I… I…”

            “If you don’t say anything, I can just leave you right there.”

            “I… I’d like you to make me warm, Asuka.  I’d like that a lot.”

            “That’s a good boy, Shinji!  Come right here.”  She picked him up in a hand that was much larger than his entire body and hugged him against her chest, on the hump of his left boob.  Soon she began to mash the two together, trapping him between the two of them.  God, he has a really weird stupid grin on his face.  Does he think I’m his woman or something?  Well, if he wants to have sex with me, he can try.

            With this, Asuka picked up Shinji again and lowered him towards the massive vagina, prepared to put him inside her sex.  Shinji was squirming a little, but her sexual power left him little will for resisting her.  Soon, he found himself being placed inside the massive organ, but it wasn’t enough.  When Misato was put inside of her, she was so much smaller that only her legs were able to fit in, the waist being too wide, but recently she was able to fit four people at once into the massive thing.  She shoved Shinji in and quickly pulled him out, using his body as an entirely insufficient phallus.  He was flushed and panting, overcome by the scent of her sex, the feel of her smooth pink vagina, and the slick sound he made as he was pulled in and out of her.  He could also hear her moans, which were at first largely faked.  However, the incredible feeling of power she had turned her on even if nothing else could. 

            “Uh… oh, Shinji take me.  Damn, you’re SOOO big Shinji!  How is a girl like me supposed to take all of you in?  I’ll do my best though.”

            Again, Asuka arched her hips as if she was actually taking someone’s dick, bringing Shinji in deeper and deeper each time.  Shinji began to make an effort to bring her towards climax as well, using his tiny hands, feet, and tongue to probe at her sensitive areas.  He was so small, that he was able to get in deeper than she could ordinarily with her fingers.  He was much more successful in bringing her towards release than he normally was, and he was bringing her towards her own release with his ministrations.  This was causing him to be rewarded with more of her liquid, rivulets of her cum pouring into his mouth.  His breathing was again desperate, as there was little air at these depths of her vagina.  Soon, Asuka saw the other students coming back, bringing her massive piles of food on carts, likely all that they could find in the cafeteria, and she decided to try something funny. 

            “Uh… oh God, Shinji!  Deeper!  Harder!  You’re so big Shinji, I need you deeper, you stud!”

            Asuka quickly flipped Shinji around and shoved him legs first in far deeper in her vagina, to the depths where he again couldn’t see anything, to where he was again in a tight, confined, moist cave.  His legs disappeared entirely from the view of the outside world, and she heard light muffled screams as she did it, but she knew that deep down Shinji enjoyed it.  In a way she thought of Shinji as her toy now; so she didn’t want to break him.  That was why she made sure to push him in by the legs first; she might disrupt his breathing otherwise.  Finally, she used one last shove to push him as deep as she could, to the point where he was fully wedged inside her depths.  She made it look like she was just playing with herself as she did this, because again Asuka had an idea. 

            “Asuka!  We brought you everything we could find!”  That voice was one which Asuka could recognize as Kensuke’s.  Huh… I’m practically a giant robot now, he must find me pretty cool, mustn’t he?  Well, let’s keep this show going, for a bit longer… I’m going to have to sleep soon.

            “Okay everyone, bring it all over here!”  Even as she said this, she kept squeezing her vaginal muscles, stimulating the insufficiently sized Shinji-dick buried deep inside her.  The other people were barely holding back, intently watching the stream of cum spreading out from Asuka, into the grass.  Others were staring at the nearby pool, filled entirely with her pee.  Asuka could observe a couple of students… and the gym teacher reaching into their pants and masturbating rather furiously at the sight of her. 

            “You got this just for me!  Thank you all so much!”  Asuka clapped her hands, with a smile on her face, looking towards all of the food which had been placed out in front of her.  There appeared to be an assortment of sandwiches, a large variety of rice-normal school lunch type food.  Much of it had clearly been contributed from their own bentos, the students willing to give up their own lunches for their giantess idol.  Asuka was almost two thousand times as large as she was a couple of days ago, but the meal should be sufficient.  At my current size, anyway, Asuka thought smugly.  They need to learn that they have to try harder when it comes to me.  That hardly looks like it will work for a growing girl. 

            The students stared towards Asuka, expecting her to begin work on the feast they had spent so long accumulating for her, but she wasn’t starting on it.  Her arousal was becoming increasingly evident, her breath increasing in volume and pace, and her cheeks were flushed a deep red.  The liquid streaming out of her was becoming a full stream, it pooling in the ground below, filling the whole area with its pungent fragrance.  Wow, he’s really getting in there.  I never thought that SHINJI could do this to me.  It’s weird though, I’ve never produced anywhere near that much fluid before… I wonder if this is something else to do with that potion.  I don’t even really mind though… despite what Kaji said, this is fucking awesome.  I’m probably too much girl even for him now…

            Meanwhile, the vast quantities of liquid were flowing around Shinji, and the stream was threatening to sweep him right out of her.  However, Shinji had become fully entranced by the river of arousal flowing all around him, and he felt that he had to go deeper into it.  Deeper.  Into Asuka.  Into Asuka’s womb.  Into home.  Shinji propped his legs up on Asuka’s slippery walls.  It was difficult to gain purchase, but he was able to rearrange himself so that he was again going headfirst inside of her.  He crawled, jamming himself deeper into her, away from the outside world, and into the one of Asuka.  He felt at every spot he could, deep inside her, attempting to bring her towards orgasm.  His tiny hands were driving Asuka wild, causing some of the students to be knocked to the ground as it shook from her bouncing up and down on it.  Her face was contorting from expressions of pleasure; her butt slamming the ground repeatedly as her orgasm approached.  Their offering of food had largely fallen over, completely unnoticed. 

            Wow… his little hands are really doing a lot to me… this thing has made me a lot more sensitive too.  OH!  She yelped in surprise and arousal as Shinji managed to touch her in just the right way. 

            Meanwhile, Shinji was feeling up Asuka from the inside in any way that he possibly could, and he was building towards his own release.  However, what he desired above all else was for Asuka to become even bigger, to become grander than she already was.  If he simply shot his load into the raging river of her cum, it would become lost in it and quickly swept outside of her body.  But if I put it in there, won’t it just wash away?  She has to absorb it, doesn’t she? 

            Thinking quickly, Shinji flipped onto his side, doing so slowly so as not to be carried by the current.  He stayed just above the surface in the narrow cave, and began to thrust his penis rapidly into the flesh at the side in the dark confines of Asuka’s sex.  He dipped his head down under the surface to drink from it even while he was doing this, and the liquid tasted wonderful beyond compare.  As the sticky, viscous liquid poured down his throat, Shinji’s climax began to approach, the sensation of her taste and smell invading every pore of his body.  He was being jostled up and down as Asuka bounced on the ground from her own stimulation, but he didn’t mind.  In fact, he was deeply glad that someone as insignificant as him could pleasure someone as massive as her.  I have to help Asuka… I have to help my goddess!  With one last surge of pleasure, Shinji found release, and his cum began to pour inside, deep inside, the gigantic body of Asuka Langley Soryu.

            The load Shinji unleashed into her was another big one himself, shot after shot of semen finding its way into the awaiting, fleshy wall of her vagina.  This was exactly what she had been waiting for.

            “Well, let’s eat!”  Asuka reached for a handful of the sandwiches, even as her cum was streaming towards the ground through her massive slit.  Even as she lifted them towards her mouth, it became immediately obvious that she was expanding again.  And she realized that this was going to be a massive spurt, as Shinji kept pumping away, buried deep inside her.  The thought of her growing again, combined with the boy’s frenzied movements inside her, finally brought about her impending climax. 

            “Wow!  Look at that river!”  Asuka was howling as she came, her entire body tingling from head to toe, feeling a sense of pleasure beyond any she had ever felt before.  Her body was tingling, as she arched her body forward with the climax running through her.  She drooled on someone who seemed familiar, soaking her in spit entirely.  Oh shit, it’s Hikari, Asuka thoughtShe couldn’t stop drooling as feelings of ecstasy kept running through her body.  Soon Hikari was entirely covered from head to toe in Asuka’s spit, her clothes and body being soaked to the bone.  However, she seemed to be fine with it now; she looked at the saliva all around her and even began drinking some of the spit all around her.  She’s smiling.  She looks so cute.  Asuka, admiring her tiny classmate, began licking her all over, Hikari responding by caressing the giant tongue, rubbing her head up and down its smooth surface.  Finally, she brought her face forward into its fleshy surface, and kissed the tongue.  EEEEEEEEE!  SO CUTE!  This drove Asuka to speed up her “make-out” session with Hikari even as she still grew, her climax finishing its course through her.  Her classmates didn’t know how to react to Asuka’s incredible growth.  Some were walking towards the source of the earthquake, wanting  to submerge themselves in the splotchy pool of cum near her.  Others were worried as it was beginning to stream towards the massive pile of food, soaking it completely.  At any rate, the pile was looking much less massive in general, as the record for the world’s largest German-Japanese girl was being set yet another time in the same day.

            The stream which Shinji was fighting against inside of Asuka finally turned into an outright torrent, filling up over half of the fleshy cave he was inside.  The cum splashed against him with a hard force, and it was hard to maintain purchase on the inside of her vagina.  Yet he knew that he had to make her bigger, so he kept pressing his dick solidly against the dry part of the wall, towards the top, where he knew it would be absorbed.  Every drop of it was important to him-every drop was important to make the fiery red head girl’s power greater.  She deserves nothing less, Shinji kept repeating to himself in his mind, all of which was absorbed in thoughts of the girl.  As he thrust into her, it became harder and harder to maintain purchase while inside of the gigantic girl’s body.  He had to spread himself out to support himself on all sides of the vaginal wall, while keeping himself from slipping into the torrent just beneath him and being thrown out.  Yet, the walls kept spreading out, making it terribly hard to accomplish this.  Yet he heard Asuka’s moans, in the throes of orgasm, as if from a distance, in addition to the south of the splashing, flowing, sticky cum.  Maybe this could keep widening.  I could go all the way to her womb.  Could I live inside her someday?  Would she be okay with that?  She’d probably think that it’s weird.  I’d think it is.  She always called me a pervert, an idiot, a loser.  It seems like she always hated me.  Now she humiliates me all the time… but I’m hers.  Even if it is just as a toy, I mean something to her now!  I wouldn’t have cared as much before.  I can help her… and she wants my help!

            With one last desperate thrust, he spread the last of his cum into her expanding walls.  He could no longer support himself on the walls and found himself falling into the river of her cum below.  He was being swept towards the light, towards the outside world.  However, Asuka wanted her growth to appear, at least for now, to be somewhat mysterious in nature.  As the last throes of her orgasm were subsiding and her liquid ceased to flow out of her, she constricted her vaginal muscles, preventing Shinji from leaving the growing body.  Shinji soon found himself pressed at the surface of the inside of the vaginal opening, having been carried there by her stream of arousal.  He found that it would be impossible to resist the overwhelming force of her muscles to go to the outside world.  He didn’t mind.

            As the last of her liquid was being expelled through the now narrow opening, the seemingly vast amounts of food that were brought to her began to appear quite pathetic to Asuka.  Her growth, as always, extended far beyond the period where Shinji emptied his semen into her.  She wriggled her feet, which were approaching the mass of people as they kept stretching forward.  She found that when she focused, she could still see them quite clearly, even though they were less than half a foot tall from her perspective. 

            As she kept growing, her head blocked out the sun for the other students there.  She had to be crossing the 100 foot mark, even surpassing it, as the two story school nearby failed to come up to her breasts even while she was sitting down.  Some of the students began to run towards the pool of her cum, and were even wading in it, drinking from it.  These people had been marked by her scent, by her passion.  The others were now her servants, her property.  She could ask for anything, and they would give it to her.  Although, really, what can they do for me anyway.  They’re so fucking tiny… there’s not much that I can’t do myself.  Although, I guess it’s the effort that counts. 

            Shinji had collapsed exhausted inside, near the entrance to cave Asuka, as he lay there, still in a state of arousal and reverent worship even after he had made her bigger.  He never thought that he would be able to make something like this happen, but somehow his semen was causing a bizarre reaction, making her grow each time.  And the effect gets stronger each time, he thought as the wet slippery surface rubbed against him in its expansion.  The place was now over five feet across, having become a proper cave in its own right.  Her smell really was intoxicating, amazing beyond belief.  He kept slurping at some of the remaining liquid which was pooled up inside her, the delicious tasting cum which consumed all of his thoughts.  At the same time, he had somehow already become hard again, which had resulted in him thrusting inside her yet again, much to Asuka’s amusement

            Well, I guess this is how everyone’s going to behave from now on, isn’t it?  Shinji’s still thrusting inside me like a little dog.  It really is cute, isn’t it? 

            A large number of students were walking between her feet, into the gap created between her two legs.  They were all surrounded by her, two massive legs forming walls of skin that stood ten feet in height, these vast, and expanding legs looking more appropriate for wrapping around and fucking the brains out of a skyscraper, not a man.  Together, more and more of the students were wandering into this space, soaked with the results of her excitement.  The food they brought her was just outside of the circle created by her legs may have seemed slightly inadequate before, but now it couldn’t have been more than just a couple of bites.  As her growth began to slow Asuka simply looked at the people beneath her sternly, and calmly reprimanded them, as if they were children.

            “I told you I was a growing girl?  Was there any reason that you didn’t bring more?  I’m growing for all of you.  Growing so that there’s more of me to love.”  With that she hocked in a large loogey of spit and mucus, and shot it towards the people below her.  Several of them were covered in the sticky liquid, even more viscous than her cum.   Those hit with it were so entangled in the dense liquid that it was hard for them to get up.  She shot more and more of these into the crowd, enveloping more and more of them in her spit.  Even as this happened, she was still going through one last period of her growth, her body still inching higher above them, shrouding those gathered around her in her shadow. 

            “Don’t you have a bit of saliva in your mouth when you eat food?  That’s mine.  All of it.  Next time you may spit think of how it compares to that.  I need a LOT more food than what you brought me!  When I can produce thousands of times more spit than you can, submerge you in it, I need thousands of times more food.  It’s that simple!”

            “We… we’re sorry Asuka.”

            “That’s not good enough.  I guess I’m going to have to find some food another way.”

Asuka reached into the crowd, pulling Kensuke up towards her face, breathing lightly on the body.

            “So…” Asuka said tilting her head with a fake looking smile upon its massive features.  “Do you think that you brought enough food for me?” 

            “I… we… we thought it would be enough” Kensuke was stammering, not knowing how to respond to the Titaness. 

            “It’s okay, I suppose I’m a bit much to handle.  Did you bring me EVERYTHING that you could, though” She said, the presence of her heavy breath strong on Kensuke, her massive teeth clearly visible to the small boy.  He was panicking, thinking somehow that Asuka would end up eating him instead.

            “Please don’t Asuka!  NOOO!  I don’t want to be eaten!”

            “What the hell are you talking about Kensuke!?  I’m not going to eat people, I’m just saying that this was a pathetic pile that you got me.  I know how you are, if I go somewhere else, you’ll be upset enough.  So tell me, is there anything else”

            “I don’t think much is kept at the school, Asuka.  There isn’t anything more we can find.”  Kensuke was slipping in the gigantic fingers, their length quickly becoming close to as large as he was.”

            “Well… I’ll I’m saying is that you need to account for growing room whenever you get my anything.  Maybe I can get the people at the grocery store to get me something.  I guess this can make a bit of a snack” she said with a condescending smile towards the small child.   Kensuke always seemed to think that I was a complete bitch.  It’s nice to have him eating out of the palm of my hand.  If only he could have pissed his pants when I did that.  Little idiot.

            “D… do you want us to go with you!”
            “No, I’m a big girl, I think I can go myself.  I’ll find a place to sleep right now, do you think you can think of anything.  I can.  The gym should still be big enough… I’ll go over there.”

            Asuka had finally quit growing, her ascension finally abating… for the time.  She quickly reached for the food that was brought towards her, quickly devouring it.  She figured that the way her growth appeared to work, it would be easier to eat it now than later, when she was even large.  The students watched stunned, as she made quick work of it.  They had brought all of their lunches, and everything else in the cafeteria as well.  But at her height, she was now almost as large as 20,000 of them.  And the quick work she made of it, all of the food being disintegrated by her massive pearly white teeth, was astounding.  Chewing was hardly necessary however, as it wasn’t really the right size to get caught in her throat anyway.  Soon hundreds of pounds of food was turned into a sticky bolus, which all disappeared down her throat with a slight indentation forming from swallowing.  She repeated this three more times, after which the food they had worked for forever to bring had been entirely devoured.  Yet a rumble still came from her stomach, asking for more.  Demanding more.  But it would have to wait till later.  With a stupid grin on her face, Asuka leaned towards the crowd around her head, facing them so that it was just a few feet above the crowd.  Then, with a stupid grin on her face, she burped loudly, the force of wind from it knocking several students over.  One girl spontaneously came from this, hunching over and moaning uncontrollably from the second it hit her.  As she writhed on the ground, her panties (had she taken off her skirt earlier?) visibly becoming wet. 

“So… did you enjoy the meal?  I did, it looks like you did too.”  Asuka said this while grinning at the black haired girl.  She was actually quite cute, but Asuka was becoming too tired to do anything with her now.  She looked like she took care of her hygiene beyond her skirt obviously missing, and she had a cute, bright face and what looked to be a pretty pliable ass as well.  Asuka knew that somehow the potion was fucking up her sex drive as well.  But she’d deal with that tomorrow.  Tiredness was winning out for now.

She still wondered how she’d be able to procure food, or anything else, once she became much larger.  She had consumed all of the food the school was able to gather for her in less than four full bites.  NERV will take care of it later, though.  They obviously wanted me to grow to this size because they thought it could help me, and therefore NERV, fight the Angels.  Once they finally call me over there, I imagine they’ll be able to give me anything that I may need.  And I suppose my growth will have to stop at some point to.  It’s nice getting bigger, but eventually my size may get a little ridiculous.  I wonder if they’ll give me something to stop the effects.  Otherwise, I don’t know how they’ll be able to get Shinji away from me.  He’s been stuck with me the entire time, and I don’t know what I smell like to him, but he seems hooked.  Maybe if they deactivate its effects I can keep him with me, like a pet.  In reality, though, she realized that Shinji should probably go back so some sort of normal life… if she wasn’t shrunken down, she hoped that at least she could have things made in her size.

            “Um… how do you think you’ll fit in the gym Asuka?” the question was asked by someone between her legs.  She couldn’t tell who it was.

            “I’ll show you right now!  Watch.”  Soon the students were surprised as a boy… Shinji again, was pulled out from her vagina, the boy blinking in the light.  She again kept him in her hand, this time completely enveloping his small body in its sweaty palm.  Asuka jumped up, knocking over many of the students who were close to her feet, and took the few steps necessary to reach the gym.  Once she got over there, she simply stared at the square structure, connected to the school, for quite some time, doing nothing.  Everyone stared, wondering what she was going to do.   It looked like she’d have enough room to lie down in it, but not much else, as the building failed to come up to her waist.  With a nonchalant kick, she destroyed one of the walls of the building entirely, crashing metal and plaster raining down in a cacophonous explosion.  Then she bent down and used her free hand to quickly get rid of the contents, clearing away the rest of the wall so that she could crawl in.  It was like a horizontal closet, and there wasn’t exactly much room in the building, but Asuka wanted to sleep indoors for now.  It was kind of a tight fit, but eventually she situated herself so that most of her body was in there, with only her massive feet sticking outside of the building.  The sun was going down, and it had almost been two days now, so Asuka was ready to go to sleep immediately.

            “Okay, everyone!  You can go home, or stay here, or whatever.  I don’t need anything from any of you right now, though.  Just be here in the morn.. ooooooooooaaaa” she was yawning from exhaustion, her mouth widening to the point where she could swallow a car whole.  However, right now she didn’t want to think about that.  She rested her head on the stage for the gymnasium, cracking the wood which served as a hard sort of pillow, and the slim figure of the gigantic redhead quickly began to drift towards sleep.  Some of the people began to disperse, because it seemed that they were told to, but others stayed nearby, not wanting to leave the sight of the gigantic redhead.  Meanwhile, Asuka placed Shinji upon one of her massive breasts, letting his sleeping companion be a nipple which was over a foot tall.  Her chest rhythmically rose and fell as sleep overtook the girl.  She knew she wasn’t the type to roll over in her sleep, so she hoped that Shinji would be able to remain safe in that position.  At any rate, she didn’t know if she could separate Shinji from her easily right now.  At first Shinji rising several feet was disconcerting, but he soon became used to it.  He soon cuddled up on the massive pillowy breast, wrapping his arm around her nipple and allowing himself to sink into the soft, sensual flesh.  Shinji began to sleep, feeling protected by the fiery redhead who always, even now taunted him.  He knew that now she was incalculably strong, and with the wrong movement of a single finger, she could end his life.  She could likely kill him entirely by accident, and Asuka hadn’t exactly seemed that concerned with his well-being in the past.  Yet he still felt safe.  Now though, in a way, he was her pet.  She was his guardian, protecting him, and using him to become even grander than she was before.  An insect on the vast sea of girl flesh, some of her hair around him, tumbling down to her boobs, extending feet into the air, he fell asleep in the darkness the gymnasium provided.  Surrounded by Asuka.  Everywhere.

 

Research by Bob Charlie

Asuka and Shinji together both slept for 14 hours, having been awake for so long over the previous two days.  Eventually, sun began to stream in through the walls of the largely destroyed gym, and the two of them began to wake up.  Asuka began to stretch as she normally did, although she felt a loud thump as her hands hit the back of the auditorium, causing glass to rain everywhere.  Startled, she immediately sat up.  Shinji clung desperately to her nipple as she burst through the roof of the gym, causing plaster, wood, and concrete to fall everywhere.  Some students who had snuck in to the gym to be close to her were startled as the building was quickly falling apart.

            At first Asuka just sat there, not really knowing what was going on.  She blinked her eyes twice in response to the strong sunlight.  However, quickly she realized the chaos that was going on in the auditorium below.  She scooped up several people who were crushed under some of the beams, making sure they weren’t hurt.  Feeling something on it, she retrieved Shinji as well, who was desperately clinging to her nipple.  She looked at the situation, still sitting down on the ground, and sighed deeply.

            “You know I wasn’t requiring anything from you while I was sleeping, right.  I’d like just a LITTLE personal space, not yours.  And for your information, choosing to sleep five fucking feet away from me doesn’t matter much.  If I was not the type of sleeper who can stay exactly still, you all would have been crushed.”  Still, Asuka felt that she had messed up.  She liked bullying people, but KILLING was going way too far for her.  Yet, these people had no fucking inhibitions around her.  It made it very hard to keep track of people, especially as they were getting smaller to her.  And she didn’t want to tiptoe around people either.  The outside wall of the auditorium fell over with a loud thud at this time.  The great Kaju Asuka destroys the school through the destructive action of sitting up.  Well, I bet Kensuke’s already cum from this.  He’d probably want me to destroy the city, too.  There’s nothing more erotic than knocking down a bunch of buildings in exactly the same way and then getting bombed to death, is there.  Oh boy…

            Asuka sat there, still trying to wake up.  Putting the people she gathered up in the grass next to the gymnasium.  Simply left without a word, for the purpose of taking a dump.  She even left Shinji there while she did it.  Her task soon completed, with large quantities of dirt put on it to cover the massive surprise, she returned, wondering how she would go about the rest of her day.  That was when news came to her, in the form of an announcement blaring from a van driving nearby.

            “The pilots of Unit 01 and Unit 02 need to return to NERV immediately!  Repeat.  The pilots of Unit 01 and Unit 02 need to report to NERV immediately!”  Asuka sighed and picked Shinji back up, any budding plans she had for the day already having been derailed.  She prepared to head towards the facility, noticing that most of the regular houses and small stores didn’t even come up to her knees anymore.  In fact, my walking speed is as fast as a car now.  That’s pretty cool.  I suppose this is why NERV thought this would be useful.  Why me though?  Asuka thought all this while she headed to NERV, Shinji in hand.  On the way the streets were being torn up from her massive weight, anywhere she walked being rendered impassable by cars.  She did make sure to avoid other people, however.  She didn’t want to step on anyone, instantly ending their life.  Soon she found herself in front of the entrance to the building, preparing to again engage the Angels.  She soon heard another announcement blaring from the entrance building.   

            “Asuka, a special entrance has been prepared for you, please enter the building through the launch entrance.”  They meant the Eva entrance.  Great.  Let’s go.  Asuka put Shinji down, telling him that it would be okay, that she’d see him later.  Blah blah blah.  He really has become dependent, hasn’t he?  I don’t want to be his freaking mother.  Well, he’s finally walking off.  Okay, let’s figure this out…

            Asuka prepared to shimmy down the shaft, which was approximately the right size for her.  Even as she climbed into it, she realized that it was still quite a fall, but she’d crawl down slowly… except that wasn’t possible.  The surface was very smooth, and she wasn’t able to get a purchase on it, resulting in her falling all the way down the shaft.  She screamed loudly, thinking that she’d break bones in the process.  However, she reached the bottom with little incident, finding out that some sort of padding had been put at the bottom for precisely this reason.  Still, laying on her side she spied Ritsuko in the launch room.

            “So, is there an Angel, is this why we were called back?”

            “There’s no Angel… in fact there hasn’t been one since I first started this experiment.  In all honesty, it may be time to come clean… I don’t think that there’s going to be an Angel anytime soon.  Through this project I believe that we can prevent any more Angels from coming.”

            “What the heck do you mean?”
            “I’ll explain.  When I fir

            …

            …

            Shinji had somehow gotten in the massive hangar where Asuka was located.  Although she was satisfied as she was in there, she knew she wanted to show herself off some more.  It should be a crime to keep me trapped in here, away from my fans.  What are they doing without me?  I have to give them what they want.  And as usual, this boy may be able to help me do that.  “Hi Shinji!”  Asuka waved like a little girl at the boy, about the size of a large insect to her.  As Ritsuko had no idea that she would be growing so rapidly, she was still fully naked.  It suits me, really.  There aren’t any clothes that can handle me.

            Yet behind him a large portion of the rest of the NERV staff followed, the others wearing face masks.  Rei was noticeably lacking one, as well.  Both Shinji and Rei were in their plugsuits, dressed prepared to launch. 

            “Shinji and Rei well launch in the Evas for this experiment,” Ritsuko said behind the mask that hid her face.  “They will both engage in plug forward facing mode, and will test out the mechanism for Asuka’s growth.”  Ritsuko knew she had done something wrong, but if what she was suspecting was confirmed here, it would be much worse than she thought.  

            Asuka then stood up, getting off of the mass of cushions she was on.  She turned to face Ritsuko and the others, who on the banister only reached the height of her breasts.  She pushed them forward when she reached the banister, their flesh meeting weak resistance from the railing, spilling through the gaps in it.  The pink nipples were several feet above them, almost taunting them.  Her chest, over ten feet wide, dominated the view of all the NERV personel, drawing their attention towards the soft supple flesh.  Demanding it.

            “You absolute perverts~  You want to measure the mechanism of my growth.  Plug forward facing mode.  You just want to watch me have a threesome with the Evas!”  Asuka placed her hands on the wall behind the banister, and stood forward on her tiptoes.  This way, her breasts ended up leaning over the other people, fully showcasing how terrifyingly large she had become.  Some of her hair was falling amongst them, it trickling over the banister to where they were.  Her arms were spread outward, palms laying on the wall above them to either side.  What intrigued Aoba was to look at her armpits.  Since she had quit shaving, a small tuft of hair was growing in each one.  It was the same color as that on its head, the fierce red present within the confine of her sweaty, unwashed armpits.  This was especially integral to Maya, who was looking at them with a transfixed look.  Wow… just… wow.  That is the largest armpit I’ve ever seen.  If I could get that.  Better yet, if Ritsuko could become like that herself.  Or me.  I have to find out how she did that… that hair’s got to be several inches long.  And when she sweats… I wonder what it tastes like?

            “There’s… something that we think we can understand from seeing it.”  Above all else, Ritsuko wanted to see how Shinji and Rei reacted towards Asuka.  Keeping on the masks was integral, she believed that there would be bad consequences otherwise. 

            “OK!  I’ll show you all what you want to see… Shinji, Rei!  You heard her.  Get in the Evas.  They complied silently and headed towards the launch room, preparing to go in them. 

            Meanwhile, Asuka, looming over all of them, wanted to find out exactly why no Angels were appearing.  She had realized by this point that it may very well be connected to her, and she wanted to find out exactly how.  Ritsuko’s messed with me so many times.  I will find out exactly what she’d doing.  We can defeat the Angels normally.  As cool as this is, I’d rather be normal, but I have to figure this out first.  I can’t believe they’re showing me off like a piece of meat anyway!  All of the NERV staff have been looking at me so weird. 

            Rei and Shinji both got in the Evas, the two of them walking towards the center of the massive hangar.  They both surrounded Asuka, each of the Evas still twice as tall as than her. 

            “Okay!  Now we will go into the back, where we will measure the vital signs and reactions of the Evas and their pilots.” Ritsuko proclaimed to the other staff present.

            “Well… are… are you sure, Ritsuko?” Maya asked Ritsuko immediately, as if she was pleading.

            “Yes, Maya, I’m sure.”  Ritsuko gave her an odd look, as if she knew what her intentions actually were.  “Now, let’s all go back there now.  NOW!  I MEAN IT!”  At this, everyone who had been hanging around the banister, staring at the massive form of Asuka, slowly began to file towards the observation room, no longer disobeying Ritsuko’s orders.

            “Shinji, Rei!  Is everything normal?” Ritsuko asked through the intercom by the time they made it to the observation room. 
            “Yes… we’re fine.  Do we have to go through with this?” Shinji asked.  “I don’t think Asuka really wants us to do this anymore, and I’ve just been humiliating myself the past couple of days.  I’d really prefer if we DON’T go through with this.”

            “It’s necessary to advance out knowledge of how Evas and the Angels work,” Ritsuko said in response to this question.  And besides, you’re a man anyway, shouldn’t you enjoy this?”

            “You shouldn’t just say that I’ll enjoy this just because I’m a man!”  Shinji shouted.  “This has been very uncomfortable for me…”

            “Alright Shinji, that’s enough.”  Asuka suddenly said, from the side.  “You’re acting like you’re SO tough and above it now, aren’t you!?  You were LITERALLY crawling inside me yesterday, begging for more, and now you act like you don’t like it.  And Rei, quit acting like that.  You know you had fun too, quit acting like that.”

            “I didn’t say I acted like anything,” Rei said in what sounded like a slightly annoyed voice.

            “Well I know how you will act.  Hmmph.  Ritsuko!  Check the scanners!  How’s Shinji’s heart rate?”

            “It’s highly elevated”, Ritsuko said, simply looking at the signs shown on the chart.

            “That’s exactly what I thought,” Asuka said smugly, looking over at Shinji’s Eva.

            “Fine… I know I enjoy it.  I enjoy it more than just about anything else.  Will you enjoy being the size of the planet?”

            “Well… I…” Asuka wasn’t entirely thinking clearly.  She was starting to realize that the potion had some sort of effect on her, yet she wasn’t sure what.  She didn’t know what was going on.  Yet she wanted to go through with it.  Maybe it was her desire to be above others.  Maybe it was an effect of the potion.  Maybe it was just her natural exhibitionism.  But whatever reason it was, Asuka wanted to go through with it.  I really do just want to get bigger and bigger… maybe I’d be fine with staying this size anyway.  I just want to be… bigger.  BIGGER!  BIGGER!

            Asuka was tired of waiting, and leapt forward onto Shinji’s Eva, quickly pinning it down on the floor, her body almost as large as it.  As this happened, Ritsuko began to notice that an unidentified pheromone was spreading throughout the chamber they were in.  Perhaps it’s the reason why people have been losing their self-control around her.  It appears to go up in production whenever she’s excited herself… perhaps Misato was right… I probably need to stop the experiment. 

            The Evas were beings made from Angels, and were themselves the only beings capable of fighting the Angels.  Yet, the necessity of restraining them created a lot of limitations.  The primary one was that they could only operate for five minutes when separated from the cable.  She had hoped to change that with this experiment. 

            I injected Asuka with a potion made from the matter of an Angel we defeated.  Ritsuko thought to herself, wondering why she had allowed herself to do something so idiotic.  A loud noise was heard as Asuka allowed herself to fall down to the ground, spreading her legs, awaiting for the Eva to fuck her with its entry plug.  She was already sopping wet, more so than anyone ever should be. 

            Well… this is probably the last time anything will actually be able to properly fuck me.  This is yet another time that Shinji will be able to go inside me.  I can’t believe that he was so ungrateful earlier.  What does he mean that I won’t like this?  I love this!  I’ll be towering above everybody!  Everything!  Asuka’s mind had largely been possessed by the potion, as she was so far gone that she wished for nothing else than to expand, to get bigger.  Her scent was spreading throughout every inch of air effectively, and had somehow even been able to begin to force itself into the entry plug, as Rei and Shinji both noticed… in their loins. 

            The evas each stood at 80 meters in height, still towering far over Asuka.  However, the entry plugs were still somewhat thin for their size.  Even so, they looked pretty oversized for her at her current height.  Yet Asuka was willing… and wanting… to take the oversized phalluses. 

            Rei felt everything that the Evas did… but it was still odd to feel the front entry plug as a penis.  She had never felt anything like it before… the organ was tingling in the presence of this gigantic girl, spread out on the floor, seeming to BEG them to fuck her.  She just wanted to stick the entry plug in her, right now.  Yet she knew at the same time that she was in it.  When she was lowering the entry plug towards the mouth, a gigantic tongue licking its lips between two thick lips, Rei knew that she was lowering herself inside there, inside her awaiting mouth.  It was enough to show the absurdity of the image of submissiveness Asuka was creating.  She was the one laying there, the one being acted upon.  Yet she was the one giving Rei and Shinji permission to fuck her, making them fuck her with her pheromones.  And she was not an Eva.  She was a person.  A person capable of having coitus with a being standing almost 100 meters tall.  And Rei was the one disappearing inside Asuka’s mouth.  Even if the sensors gave her the perspective outside of her, Rei’s body would be encased entirely inside the young girl.  Entirely.  Inside.  Asuka.

            Rei thrust into her awaiting mouth, giving the wet, squirming redhead exactly what she wanted.  Giving into Asuka’s overwhelming submissive dominance.

            For Shinji a similar sexual haze was playing through his mind.  Just a couple of days ago he had fucked Asuka with his own body.  With his own dick.  Yet now his entry plug, something thirty feet long and six feet wide would be entering inside her.  At her size, these entry plugs would actually be very oversized for the girl.  Yet he knew, at the same time, that she would inexorably grow bigger, that even the Eva’s dick would become insignificant.  She was already beyond human.  Soon she would grow beyond the Eva.  He reached to stroke his own dick within the plugsuit, even while he felt the one on the Eva.  The LCL seemed to put him into a somewhat calm state.  Yet now he felt a sexual energy running through him.  Asuka’s always wanted to be seen as the greatest, hasn’t she?  Now she can be, I suppose.  Ritsuko doesn’t seem to understand how out of control she has gotten.  Her vagina… god, it’s so damn wet.  Her clit is throbbing, it looks like it’s trying to stick out as far as possible.  How big is that thing?  It’s probably a foot tall at this point.  If I was there myself, would she even feel me?  Even if I through my whole body just against that wonderful, pink clit?  She really wants me to put it in.  But she’ll always ask for more.  Maybe now an entry plug will work.  Later though she’ll want the Eva’s arm, then the Eva itself.  NERV will be consumed by it, Tokyo-3… the world.  Everything will go… to swim in her juices.  As Shinji lowered the entry plug towards her, preparing to enter Asuka himself, Shinji knew that she’d truly never be satisfied.

            The two of them began to fuck her at the same time, the two entry plugs sending waves of pleasure throughout the lithe, nimble body of the gigantic girl.  “Put it in harder, Shinji!”  She screamed.  “Your Eva can handle me, can’t it!  I’m not going to go easy on you.”  And Asuka was trying the best she could.  She wanted more of the entry plugs inside her, wanted to take in as much as possible.  As she gagged Rei’s entry plug down her throat, she knew she loved having her holes stretched.  It was like a challenge.  They’re taunting me to take more, to force those entry plugs inside me.  Just watch me!  I can take anything thrown at me!  There appeared to be no way that Shinji’s entry plug should fit inside her entirely, yet with each thrust it reached just a little more inside her.  With each thrust a bit more of the plug disappeared inside her.  With a loud, squelching noise, the metallic dick was spreading the girl wide open.  As Unit 01 did this, at the same time Shinji grabbed her feet, spreading her legs open.  He was kneeled so that he was almost straddling her, thrusting the entry plug into her while she was prone on the floor.  She was still somewhat strong for her size, likely stronger than the Evas.  This was apparent as it was hard to keep up their rhythm.  She thrust her hips hard, alternately drawing in the entry plugs and expelling them out.  The lewd girl loved the fact that everyone else was watching, even if only with the sensors.  I want everyone to watch.  Everywhere.  Any time I’ll fucking masturbate, everyone else will too.  I’ll stand miles above everyone else, but my scent will travel.  When I put my fingers in my pussy, everyone else will fucking stop.  Everyone will shout ‘Asuka’ and will listen at my every heavy breath.  They’ll drink from my sweat and run across my body.  They’ll all live on my fucking body, like the parasites they are.  My boobs will be impassable mountains, standing miles in the sky, pillars of an incomprehensible sex.  No one will think of anything else, and when they want release, they’ll just thrust on my skin, the ground they live on.  They’ll drink my release, swim in it, worship it.  Everyone will know that the only reason they have anything is because of me.  They’d never want to have anything else.  That if I wanted to, I could end them with my breath.  And again they’ll shout my name…

            “ASUKA!”  She shouted her own name even as she came, for once doing so before Shinji and Rei.  Her body turned her on more than anything else could.  The red-haired girl only fucked harder, once she came, her liquids overflowing and spilling dozens of feet to the floor, forming a lake covering much of the hanger.  She was ready for the other two to come, ready for them to swell her yet more.  There was a standard procedure of emptying the liquid within the entry plug whenever there was any source of contamination within it.  Liquid circulated through the plugsuit, and throughout the entry plug.  Upon release the LCL would empty its batch and a new one would form.  This way their release could still enter her.  For now Asuka was simply toying with the Evas.  In the long run, she knew that they would be inferior to her as well.  As everything was becoming.

            Rei bucked the hips of her Eva, sending her entire body again and again into Asuka’s mouth, the entry plug becoming fully coated with her saliva.  As she did this, it was like she had two different senses at once.  One on hand, her hand was able to cover all of Asuka’s chest, her fingers kneading the soft and springy flesh with ease.  On the other, the strongest noise she could hear was of Asuka’s tongue, running around and caressing the entry plug.  The sound of her gagging and sucking on the phallus was incredibly loud, echoing repeatedly within the tight confines of the entry plug. 

            For Shinji, the the effect was even more bizarre… and more stimulating.  As he thrust inside her, his erection was already throbbing, heading towards the place of no return.  His body was now disappearing inside her all the way with each thrust of the Eva, the entry plug somehow being taken up to the hilt. 

            “Holy hell!  It’s breaking me open.  The entry plug is breaking me open!  Asuka was screaming in pleasurable agony, as the entry plug nearly reached her oversized womb with every time it entered her.  She never thought that she would have the opportunity to have sex with a phallus this incredibly large at her state.  It would be something that she would miss dearly in the future.  However, she knew that all good things have to come to an end.  Becoming the overwhelmingly dominant sexual partner to the rest of the human race was worth that tradeoff for her.  But with every thrust, a fire was ignited within her.  Even though it hurt.  It hurts so good.  It hurts so fucking good. 

            The Evas looked like they were manhandling her, like they were just absolutely dominating her.  Asuka began to nibble on the entry plug, and Rei could hear the loud noise of her teeth impacting the entry plug.  I can feel it… down… there… yet it’s happening all around me.  What’s going to happen when she gets bigger… gets… bigger…  Rei by this point was extremely wet, but not just from Asuka’s ministrations.  From what was going to happen.  What would inevitably happen. 

            Shinji could feel her body sucking in the entry plug, squeezing it tightly from all directions.  Even when he withdrew his thrusts, he was largely inside of her.  Even as he held her tight, fit body within his hands, he could hear the wet, repetitive sounds of the entry plug moving through her flesh.  So now I know what it’s like to be a dick… Shinji thought to himself as he was totally encased inside of her.  At this point, the entry plug’s the only thing that keeps me from dying, isn’t it.  If she was like this with anyone else, they’d just become a bloodstain inside her, soon to be washed away by her fluids.  Washed away like the bug they are.  It was this thought that brought him to release, Shinji cumming inside his plugsuit, his semen becoming stuck to his skin even as he furiously pumped against the redhead.  

            “Eeeeee!  You’re all pretty randy, aren’t you!?” Asuka squealed in delight as Shinji upped the tempo of his thrusts as he came inside his plugsuit.  “I hope you’re ready for more… and more… and more…”

            LCL contamination present.  Dumping and recirculating LCL.  That means!  Shinji finally realized what was going on as he felt a sucking force all around him.  The LCL began to empty all around him, and as everything inside the plugsuit was being circulated with it, that meant that his own release was being dumped along with the LCL!

            As the liquid began to empty from the entry plug, Asuka’s vagina kept sucking it in, seeming to want to consume everything.  The powerful organ forced the entry plug to move with its rhythm, going in and out repeatedly with her movements.  As the LCL poured into it, the extreme tightness began to be alleviated for Asuka.  She was still taking it in, but it was with less pain and friction throughout her insides every time.  The plug kept forcing itself as far back as possible, but with each thrust more and more of it was swallowed.  Finally, the Eva’s hips met Asuka’s incredible, glorious butt as it thrusted the entry plug all the way inside her. 

            “She… she’s growing this much every time!?”  Ritsuko was stunned as she was looking at the scene before her.  Asuka was expanding in every direction, her butt alone had to be twenty feet wide at this point, practically the size of a house.  What will she eat?  Where will she live?  I… I’ve created a monster.  As Ritsuko observed the massive girl, she was stunned that her sexual appetite appeared to have no end.  Rather, it only seemed to increase with every thrust.  The lewd girl sucked it in with an odd rhythm now, appearing to take in Eva 01’s increasingly small dick with a fast, sensual movement.  She forced Shinji to move farther towards the ground with every thrust, but as she moved back she stuck her ass high up into the air, forcing him to nearly stand up with every thrust.  Each time Eva 01 thrusted forward, it practically fell on top of her, desperately humping her with all of his effort. 

            Meanwhile, Rei was also being consumed entirely by her, Asuka’s mouth now taking in all of her entry plug as well.  She felt the ministrations of her soft, firm mouth on her nonexistent organ.  She marveled at her swelling body, the fingers of the Eva being pushed back by the expanding firm flesh of her boobs.  Her breasts.  She rubbed her erect, prominent pink nipples with her fingers.  They were practically throbbing with sexual energy, still expanding with the rest of her body.  As they pressed outwards, her boobs began to become handfuls even to the Eva.  Asuka wrapped her arms around Unit 00, pressing its hips into her face.  She seemed to want to force more of the entry plug into her, even though there was no more left.  It was a bizarre feeling, as she could feel Asuka’s hot warm breath flowing sensually around her crotch even though in reality it was flowing all around her, echoing throughout the entry plug.  When she bit at it earlier, she may have created a slight gap, as her pheromones began to enter the plug, driving her increasingly wild.  The scent of Asuka’s sweat was enveloping her, along with her mouth.  As Asuka thrust Rei into her, harder and harder, as she fingered her sweaty, slippery, growing boobs, it became too much for her.  Rei added her own contamination to the LCL as well, forcing the recirculation process to begin.

            Ritsuko was in panic, as she realized that she had made a major mistake with giving Asuka this potion.  Her truly titanic body was now eclipsing that of the Evangelions, and it was still expanding at a fast clip.  As her body eclipsed the Evas, she noticed Asuka looking towards the control room, a sly grin on her mouth even with the entry plug still swallowed up within it.  Finally, she could hear Asuka speaking.

            “Everyone, you all have thirty seconds.  You need to stand back, away from the glass panel.  I will be removing it.”

            “Asuka, you can’t just do that!” Ritsuko shouted.

            “I’m counting.  I suggest you move.”  At this point, everyone was retreating from the outer edge of the observation room, heading towards the back in a panic.  Looking at the swelling girl, forcing two Evas to adjust to her rhythm, her strength was obvious.  As thick as the metal barrier was, it was obvious that she could easily remove it if she wanted to.  Finally, it was confirmed, as when she finished counting, her massive fingers ripped through the wall, stopping merely a foot short of where Ritsuko had retreated.  For a second, the fingers were largely still, as Asuka was able to keep them still even while the two Evas were fucking her.  However, they inched closer and closer to Ritsuko, who stood there paralyzed in fear and arousal from the growing girl.  Her scent was pouring into the control room, and some of the NERV staff were already rubbing themselves, any sense of professional decorum completely lost in the face of Asuka.  Finally, Ritsuko found herself bumping against the tip of a finger almost two feet in height, and suddenly it moved in further, curling around her.  As her other hand completely destroyed the metal barrier separating the control room from the hanger, Asuka dragged Ritsuko outside towards her, forcing her to marvel at the sheer, unimaginable scale the girl was attaining.

            “Now Ritsuko… I don’t want you to resist any… You’re becoming realllyyy teeny, so if you do anything I don’t expect, I could end up hurting you.”  She said this matter of factly while most of her body was still practically vibrating, her massive breasts flopping about, sweat flowing in rivers down it even as she was growing.

            “Now, could everyone else kindly get me some water?  I’m getting really thirsty from all this-I mean, you know, fucking is one of the best ways to exercise there is!  So, just get the firehoses ready, and in return, I’ll stay realllyyy still and let all you pervs feel a girl up.”  At this point she brought her butt down as fast as possible, and thrust it back forcing Eva 01 to be knocked back towards the wall.  At the same time, she spit Rei’s entry plug out of her mouth.  With this, she signified that for now, sex was off limits-and the other two stepped back from her, not wanting to upset the towering redhead they adored.  Shinji regretted letting go of the curves of her magnificent, tight, expanding ass, as the entry plug made a slick wet sound coming out of her, but he knew he had to do so.  He lurched as the entry plug fell several feet after sliding out of Asuka’s pink, throbbing maw.  Besides, there’d be more of her.  There’s always more of her.

            The NERV staff soon arrived on the scene, all of them hypnotized by the girl who took up much of the hangar.  Her growth was slowing, but it was clear by now that if she stood up, she’d hit her head on the ceiling, even within this massive structure.  The Evas, with Shinji and Rei inside them, stood to the side of the gigantic girl, prepared to be called into service whenever necessary.  Asuka, sitting down, swung her head towards the walkway to give her orders. 

            “Ok… so everyone’s going to have to head down to the hoses, but it looks like I destroyed the walkway, so you’ll have to let me help you.”  Asuka said this in a brusque manner, although her voice boomed around them, even though she was trying to be quiet.  I positively can’t help being intimidating at this point, can I?  Asuka giggled to herself when thinking about the ease with which she dominated people.  They’re just waiting for permission to rub their pathetic little bodies all over mine.  Well, they’ll just have to wait a bit longer.  And Shinji’s practically salivating, look his Eva’s still thrusting forward a little.  The Eva might be useful… based on what Ritsuko said, tomorrow should be the last day the potion works, and I don’t think I’ll need any more.  I’ll try to grow the most I can until then, but even so, I should be able to keep up with him in that.  Shinji could be my little pet!  The way everything’s going, I’m going to be queen of the world!  Asuka tore of the top railing, and extended out her hand for everyone to step on, her latest growth now halted.  Several people began to gingerly step onto the palm of her hand, and she gingerly lowered them towards the floor.  At her size, she was too large to operate the water valve, and she’d need someone else to do it for her.   

            As they reached the floor, the people began to reach for and operate the hose.  For the most part, they were enraptured by Asuka, but Ritsuko realized that she had really messed up.  As they got the hose ready, Asuka lowered her head towards the ground, ready to receive the hose’s water.  They prepared the industrial grade firehose, several people lifting it up, and fired it into Asuka’s open mouth.  The force of the jet of water, enough to sweep away ordinarily people, was simply a steady rivulet to Asuka.  The firehose impacted twenty feet away on her tongue, where she greedily swallowed it.  Ritsuko could feel her hot breath on her even as she swallowed the vast quantities of water.  Gallons upon gallons were disappearing down her throat with each swallow, her body having a limitless thirst.  For her it was like a water fountain was operating on low pressure, and her head had to be placed disturbingly close to the NERV staff for her to swallow it.  Yet as her scent permeated the air, their thoughts were overtaken by her, and her alone.  What would it feel like to be inside her mouth, to be pleasured by a tongue which could service a building?  As she kept drinking, Asuka moved her mouth closer and closer, wriggling forward ever so slightly to intimidate them with her presence.  The sound of her lapping at the water was the only one in the air.  Everyone stood there silently as this continued for over a full minute.  Finally, she had her full, and Asuka sat up, creaking noises reverberating throughout the entire hanger as she did so.

            “Well, that was quite good!  I don’t think I’ll be able to get out of the hangar now the normal way, so I’ll just have to do what I’ve been doing, and bust out of here.”  Asuka swished her hair to the side when she said this.  A trickle of water trickled down from her mouth, flowing onto her breasts which were still soaked with sweat from earlier.  Her body rose a monolith above them.  Her breasts were level with the NERV staff members on the railing, just like before, except now it was while she was sitting down.  Maya gawked with amazement, watching water trickle across breasts that were now over ten feet in height, with nipples that stuck out over three feet, now nearly the size of her.

            “Asuka, um… do you think… that I could be placed on your nipple!”  Maya said this loudly, rather uncharacteristically for her.  Asuka looked closer towards the shouting girl, recognizing her as one of the staff members whom she didn’t ordinarily talk to.  It seems that my eyesight is somewhat enhanced now… but she’s still just so small now.  She leaned in closer to look at the tiny girl, her gigantic head appearing just a few feet away from Maya.  It took up the entire range of view for the girl.  Maya could see the curve of her nose, still slick with perspiration from her earlier activities.  Sweat dripped down to the staff below from her sharp chin, crystal blue eyes examining the people below.  Her features were delicate, with soft skin and a lithe, catlike figure.  Ordinarily her figure would be described as thin, but the small of her back was over 30 feet tall.  This was a soft waiflike girl magnified hundreds of times over; the crowd was all mesmerized by her deliberate movements and soft, calm breath.  As she shuffled closer, they all fell in her shadow, Asuka exerting just how complete her dominance was over them.  The railing creaked threateningly as her soft body pressed against it.

            “I suppose I have a bit of time left before I decide to get out of here.  It might be kind of slick, though.  If you want to ride Asuka’s nipple so badly, I want to see you beg for it!”  She looked at the girl curiously as she said this.  Asuka wanted to find out how exactly Maya would beg.  She responded with one simple action.  Maya Ibuki began to strip, taking off the uniform she made sure to put on every day.  After removing the outer parts of her uniform, she took off her undergarments as well, exposing herself completely to the outside world.  It was extremely cold as she felt the cold, metallic surface of the walkway beneath her.  However, it was worth it if she could impress Asuka.

            “Is that all… your breasts are kind of small you know.”  Asuka brought her finger towards the chest of the small, naked girl.  She poked them with her finger, liking the feel of the spongy flesh against her finger.  She’d really miss that feeling as she got larger, but she didn’t really want anyone else to get her status.  However, she kept feeling up the small girl, noticing that it felt almost as if she was grabbing at a handful of breast flesh.  Her body had become incredibly sensitive, and she was able to experience an incredible array of sensations just from feeling up the miniscule girl.  She noticed that Maya was squirming around, putting her arms around the finger.  This was completely public, there were other staff members standing just ten feet away from the squirming girl, watching how someone can have sex with a titaness.  Maya leaned forward, almost entirely straddling Asuka’s finger, arms wrapped as widely as possible around a finger almost twice as tall as her.  Her arms could not reach all the way around the finger, but they were able to get around enough of it to give her a good grip around it. 

            “C’mon… you can let yourself go.  You really are quite passionate.  Show me how hard you can mate with my finger!”  Asuka said this toward the girl, cheering her on as if she was a pet.  And really, she is, isn’t she.  Fundamentally, everyone is reacting as if they’re my pet now.  Shouldn’t I treat them as such?  “C’mon, Maya!  Go all out!  Show my finger how much you love it!”  Everyone was watching Maya as she squirmed further up the finger, humping and kissing it passionately.  She rubbed her pussy passionately up and down the surface of the finger, loving the soft and sensual feel of the giantess’ skin.  In her passions, a trickle of warm liquid was being left on Asuka’s finger, something she could still feel clearly despite her massive size. 

            “Asuka… you feel really great, you know.  Your skin’s so soft…” Maya mouthed this while speaking to Asuka’s giant finger, now rubbing her cheek against the oversized digit.

            “I wish I could have as much fun as it looks like you’re having.”  Asuka, with a mischevious expression on her face, began to leak a globule of spit from her mouth, soon landing upon the small girl. 

            “Does that feel good too?  I hope you like my present.”  More and more spit was falling from her mouth onto the girl, practically submerging her in it.  It’s really amazing how much spit I can produce now.  People do really seem to like it though.  If I ever need any spare money, maybe I can just have my fluids packaged.  I mean, if I keep going like this, I’ll probably have enough for my own factory.  They’ll work on bottling it, and whenever they need any more I’ll just let a loogey loose on the factory.  Of course, if I’m able to get in as much as I want, I’ll probably cover the entire place~.  Asuka’s special delicious nutritious spit!  Her own formula, a sensual and delicious liquid!  Sure enough, Maya was drinking from it, ingesting much of the incredible quantities of liquid.  As she slurped at the sticky liquid covering her body, Maya could feel her body moving faster and faster, using the spit as lubricant on the surface of her finger.  Heat was building up within Maya, her climax impending.  

            “It feels good, Asuka… you’re so beautiful.  I’ve seen you before, around headquarters.  You always were beautiful, your red hair streaming behind you, your confident stride.”  Maya kept praising her frantically as she rubbed herself on the massive appendage.  “You always looked so beautiful in that tight plugsuit… I always noticed the way that it showed off your firm butt.  I’ve always admired you from the moment I first saw you… I wish I could be that beautiful.  I’ve had to look at you from a distance, but to be with you… at that scale… it’s the greatest thing that’s happened in my life.”  Finally, lightly shuddering, she came, mixing in more of her fluids with the vast quantities of Asuka’s spit.  It wasn’t a frantic process like with most people, but one of true devotion.  Asuka realized that she had a true follower present, not one who was forced to her will by the power of her pheromones.

            “Hmmmm… of course I’ll give you what you need.  Hang on tight!  Asuka began to lift Maya on her finger towards her breast, jutting almost fifteen feet out from her body, capped with a nipple almost two feet wide itself.  She held her finger steadily right next to it.  Maya knew that Asuka wanted her to climb onto it herself, and she slowly began to clamber off of the massive finger.  She reached out gingerly towards the massive nipple, putting her hands around the massive pink object.  She began to shimmy her whole body towards it gradually pulling herself towards Asuka’s firm massive breast.  Maya could see Asuka’s legs beneath her, over 50 feet below.  She knew that falling, even onto Asuka’s soft flesh, would almost certainly kill her, but she was desperate to show her devotion to the massive girl.  She was almost over there, her legs wrapping around her nipple, when Asuka giggled at the small girl climbing onto her.  This movement caused her boobs to bob slightly up and down, causing Maya to lose her grip on Asuka.  Soon she had only one arm around her, but she knew she couldn’t stay on long.  At this point she looked down again… to find Asuka’s massive palm beneath her.

            “I know it’s a little hard… I’ll help you get on.  You need to hang on tight, okay!”  Asuka said this while smiling towards Maya in a caring, motherly way. 

            “Ok… Asuka… th… thank you.”  Maya said all this while gazing up at her adoringly, her face almost solidly red.  Asuka used her other hand to pick up her body delicately, making sure that she didn’t put too much force on her and hurt her.  She lowered her and placed her back onto her nipple, and Maya made sure to wrap her legs around it quite tightly.  Asuka loved the feeling of her little lover on there.  Maya was moving up and down practically dancing with joy at the feeling of the firm, springy flesh beneath her.  She loved the resistance the nipple gave her as she squeezed it with her legs.  It even expanded a little as she raise Asuka’s arousal, the nipple spreading her legs apart further, showing Asuka’s true power. 

            Shinji looked towards Asuka from Eva 01 while this was going on.  Normally, Asuka acted very domineering, and while she still did in a way… she was acting much more kindly now.  Maybe it’s better if Asuka’s like this.  I think she’s always wanted to be somebody important, and this way she definitely can be.  Asuka leaned down slowly, letting Maya stay on her nipple while she laid down on the ground.  She propped her head up lazily with her elbow, and surveyed the room contentedly, radiating the aura that she knew she was queen.  Once she was steady, she turned her head and talked towards everyone else. 

            “So… I think Maya’s got a bit of a privileged spot here, but everyone else can help out as well.  I know you can’t resist.”  She picked up the remaining staff on the railing and held them in from of her face, a big toothy grin shining on it.  They knew that if she decided to swallow them that they wouldn’t even be a mouthful, disappearing quickly inside her stomach.  However, they all trusted her knowing that she didn’t want to hurt anybody.  

            However, for Asuka, that was all about to change.  She had reservations against hurting anyone before, not wanting to cause anyone harm.  However they were the size of insects to her, and quickly getting smaller.  They act about the same way to me as well-they just want to crawl over me, like the little bugs they are.  I’ll keep Shinji with me-I suppose in a way he made it all possible.  Besides, I’m not planning to become so big that it would be hard to keep up with Unit 01.  People who act like this adorable little girl will be appreciated by the beautiful Asuka Langley Soryu as well!  Asuka thought this while she was stroking Maya, her admitting squeals that were almost like purring in a way as she sunk into Asuka’s chest.  I’m not going to go out of my way to hurt anybody.  But my size… my fucking size… is getting a little ridiculous.  If I don’t see anybody, it’s too bad for them.  Well… I suppose I should show everyone that no one’s going to contain me.

            Ritsuko was able to maintain some of her clarity, and she soon said “Asuka, that potion contains the genetic material of an Angel!  I’m not sure what it could do to you!”

            “So… everyone, do as you see fit, my body is your playground!  Stay off of my left breast though, I think that’s already been claimed.  She looked at the little people walking up the plain of her toned belly with delight.  Everyone’s so wrapped up in me.  It’s incredible. 

            “Asuka, I meant it!  I shouldn’t have gone through with this project!” 

            “What is everyone else standing there for?  There’s plenty of me.  This girl wants a little excitement.  Are you scared?  I imagine it’s natural to be afraid of someone your size…”

            “ASUKA!”

            “…but some people just need to let go a little.  Did any of you ever think you’d have the opportunity to do something like this?”  Asuka spread her legs open, inviting the remaining people on the floor to make the journey between her legs.  She was already getting excited again from all the attention, and there was a small stream of liquid flowing from it towards the people, promising more if they’d make the journey.  They excitedly began to run towards it, leaving Ritsuko behind entirely.  She sighed, realizing there was no way that she could possibly have any control over her at this point.  Everyone was rushing towards her, her smell and her sight becoming the only thing occupying their minds.  

            “There really aren’t enough people here to satisfy me, though-I suppose I’ll have to find some more.”  Asuka knew she’d have many more worshippers soon, it is simply inevitable.  But for the final stage of her growth to begin, she needed Shinji and Rei.

            “You two, you know what you have to do if you want me to be as glorious as I can.  You’re ready right, a few minutes should be all you need,” Asuka chortled, speaking condescendingly to the two pilots.  “I can arrange myself the right way, there’s still a couple of holes you can use.”

            Shinji had largely been standing to the side, simply staring at the girl the entire time.  He was already hard, and was instantly ready to take care of what she wanted.  I can stay with her forever… I will stay with her forever!  On her, inside of her, with her.  I wonder what life will be like from now on.  Shinji went towards Asuka, placing the hand of the Eva on her shoulder, appearing to wait for what to do next.

            However, he soon responded eagerly.  “Asuka… is it possible… could I put the entry plug in your butt?”

            Asuka was taken aback by Shinji responding first.  “Well… I think that could be arranged.  You’re pretty eager, aren’t you Shinji?”

            “Well… I mean, no one’s ever made me feel like you have.  I want to be with you forever, if I can…”

            She knew that Shinji just wanted that because she made him feel good, but it still humored her to hear this coming from him.  “Okay… Shinji… but just because I feel nice.  You’re going to have to crawl under there, though.  I might be a little heavy.”

            “Yeah… um… Ritsuko, could it be possible to make a larger entry plug, for the future?”

            “NO!  Why does everyone keep ignoring me!  I told you, that it’s going to be disastrous if Asuka gets any bigger!”

            “Ah well… ignore her Shinji.  Maybe your Eva will be able to crawl in there soon.  I’ve only got a little more time, so you really need to help me now.”  With that Asuka used her arms to arch her butt high up in the air, giving Shinji room to cuddle up with his favorite ass.  His Eva was still a little more than half her height, so it was an awkward process to crawl under Asuka’s plush, firm butt.  He could feel her familiar scent as he began to feel up her butt, loving the feel of the skin against the Eva’s hands.  He then began to stick the Eva’s head down there, lingering a moment to sniff at her asshole. 

            “Shinji… Ahhahah!  That tickles, what are you doing?”  Asuka rolled around at the sensation of Shinji prying the Evas nose down there, causing many of the people to roll across her stomach.  They rolled down in a heap towards her breasts, Asuka not caring so much about delicacy any more.  She still kept moving awkwardly as Shinji gradually shimmied into his favorite spot.  “Geez… you are always eager Shinji.  Do you want me to fart on you again?”

            “Yes.  I would like it.  They really have a lot of power behind them.  And they’re so mischevious and dominating, just like you.”

            “Well I’ll just have to make sure to then.  I bet soon they’ll be able to knock a building down, you know.  Yep, nothing’s made for me at this size.”

            “Well of course, nothing can stand up to you Asuka!  It would be ridiculous to think of anything standing up to you.  We don’t have to worry about the Angels either, I bet you can squish them all with one stomp.”

            “I… if an Angel attacks do you think there’s a. way we can watch it!  Up close, I mean.  I want to see you reduce it to a pile of goo!”  Maya looked up from her nipple that she was fondling like her partner with a violent look on her face.

            “Yeah… I’ll make short work of it… and anything else that stands in my way.  By the way, Rei, yours works too, so could you be a doll for me, you know, like you usually are?  There’s an available hole to blindly thrust in.”  Asuka opened her mouth wide, a bored expression on her face as she leaned towards Rei’s Eva.

            “Umm… yes.”  Rei said quietly, her mind almost completely clouded by the pheromones.  She walked over towards Asuka’s giant body, running her hand through her hair, and letting the entry plug rest on Asuka’s mouth.  She loved the feel of the plush lips on her ficticious dick above all else, rubbing it up and down the lips to enhance her pleasure.

            “C’mon, I want to get bigger… hurry it up!”  Asuka quickly gobbled up the entry plug putting the whole of it inside her mouth, sucking it at a fast pace.  She knew that according to Ritsuko, she only had until the end of the day.  The way this potion worked, she would be taller than any mountain by the end of it.  Her lower back was fully propped up as Shinji had managed to wriggle underneath it, the Eva’s head under her back.  He was kneading at the flesh of her butt, over and over.  The massive ass was Shinji’s favorite thing in the world by now.

            “What a position, huh.   It really is your favorite!  Now poke that little entry plug in there, and we’ll get this show on the road!”

            “Yes, Asuka!  Shinji kept squirming frantically, getting to the right position under Asuka’s heavy body where his head was entirely under her back.  Finally, he found the right position, with the entry plug positioned between the amazing buttcrack, and began to thrust.  He felt his dick sliding in and out of her asshole again, faster and faster.  Even as he did this, he wrapped his arms around her butt as well, sinking his fingers into it even as he thrusted.  At the same time, Rei had now come to straddle Asuka entirely, the entry plug now swallowed up by her mouth.  Her tongue was furiously prodding the entry plug, trying to bring Rei to climax as quickly as possible.  She could feel many other sensations throughout her body at the same time.  Just as Shinji and Rei were fucking her, so were the other miniscule members of the NERV staff.  They were being knocked about by Asuka’s movements from Shinji’s thrusts.  However, whenever they were steady, they thrusted into Asuka’s body without abandon.  She felt the effort of all these people, only about an inch in height to her, throughout her highly sensitive body.  She could feel tiny people thrusting their hips into her skin all throughout her stomach, as well as the miniscule deposits of liquid many people left as soon as they came on her, Asuka’s body and smell being too much for them.  Her sex being the only thing anyone else was thinking about proved to be too much for Asuka.  She was already approaching her own climax, her river of liquid being added to the lake she had left earlier.  Shinji, even in the Eva was trapped underneath her, Asuka simply proving to be too much for anything.  He knew his dick was becoming insufficient, the space he was inside nothing more than a toothpick to the hyper girl.  Even as he was losing himself, one question came to his mind.

            “Asuka, how much do you weigh?”  Shinji asked with excitement tinging his voice.

            “Well… let’s see here.  I’m around 200 feet in height, so probably around… 3200 tons.”  She said as if it was completely normal.  At the same time, she was clenching her butt, trying to get as much of a feeling as she could for the entirely insufficient phallus.  At the same time, Shinji could hear the flesh contracting sloppily onto the entry plug, as he was surrounded by Asuka entirely.  She proved to be too much for him, and with barely any time having passed at all, he came into his plugsuit again, filling it with much of his semen.  Again, the recirculation process again happened, and Asuka began to swell to something larger than a true skyscraper, to proportions that would normally be considered beyond impossible. 

            “It won’t be too much longer until I break out of here as well… it’s not like any building can contain me.”  Asuka said smugly as many of the people on her body were knocked over, the result of Shinji’s thrusts intensifying from his climax.  Rei wasn’t there yet, but she figured it wouldn’t be much longer.  That should be enough to outgrow this entire place.  She used a finger to steady Maya, as it became very hard to stand on her at all as her breast bounced up and down.

            “Now there… if you have trouble staying on me at the size I am now, it’s going to be a lot harder when I’m through growing.  I guess I’ll have to stay very still when everyone’s busy thrusting their tiny cute hips into me.”  Asuka chortled as she kept Maya steady.  As the fluid from Shinji’s entry plug began to empty, Asuka knew that everyone would be in for quite a ride.  It was kind of nice to feel someone thrusting in me again… I guess I’ll never experience that. 

`           Her growth began to resume again, the people on her stomach feeling themselves move as they stretched against her expanding skin.  Several people came on her as they felt her skin expanding forcefully against her own, something Asuka felt quite clearly.  She knew she would soon break out of this room, her body causing the Eva hangar that intimidated before to break all around her.  I’d have it no other way, Asuka thought smugly.  And they’ll all be my dolls, just one sight of me, one whiff of my scent, and they’ll all be like dogs, following my every stupid order for the chance of sniffing at my butt.  Just like Shinji. 

            She still kept growing, her body becoming nearly the length of the entire room.  Ritsuko found her feet approaching her, the pillars of flesh stretching as high as a house in the air.  Her sweaty, musky feet were too much.  Ritsuko had been silent, trying to resist the temptations of Asuka.  But as she grew, her scent became stronger, her voice more forceful.  Everything about her is just so damn overpowering.  Finally, with the sweaty foot nearly reaching her, Ritsuko abandoned her senses and began forcefully licking the bottom of the gigantic sole, savoring the feeling of the rough surface against her tongue.  The licking tickled Asuka slightly, but she wasn’t going to give Ritsuko any attention right now, not after what she said to her earlier.  She should be lucky that someone nice became gigantic… I could have squished her like a bug. 

            As she kept growing, Asuka picked up Rei so that she could handle her better, smiling tauntingly at her even with her “dick” in her mouth.  She showed that the Eva was like nothing to her, her bulk able to lift it in one hand even as she kept growing.  She sucked the entry plug like it was a straw, the entry plug proving to be no match for her vast mouth.  As she did this, Rei felt heat building up within her again, amazed at how easy she could dominate her, even while she was in the Eva.  The ease with which she managed her was enough to bring her to climax again, and a low chuckle emitted from Asuka about how pathetically easy it was to bring anyone to orgasm.  Asuka again bit in hard at the entry plug, denting it and eliciting a sharp pain from Rei.  As soon as she felt the pressure on her, Rei began to squeal from pain and delight.  As she deposited her own fluids into her plugsuit, Rei thought with ectasy about her becoming even more of an overwhelming force.  Asuka bit in harder, at an intensity that would have easily drawn blood if it was a normal dick, but it simply caused Rei to squirm harder.

            “You like that… don’t you?  You’d like me to just consume you entirely, like the pathetic doll you are.”  Asuka bit even harder, the end of a tooth suddenly appearing above her, as she pierced the entry plug, causing it to loudly creak.  The entry plug creaked ominously as she did this.  A streak of red hot pain and pleasure coursed through Rei’s body as she did this.  She was completely at the mercy of Asuka’s mouth. 

“Okay Rei, this is hilarious.  Now please make me even bigger~.”

“Why… why does this feel so good.” Rei had been overcome by her senses and drool was leaking out of her mouth as she laid there in a stunned state.

Soon her juices circulated through the plug into her mouth, and her rate of growth began to accelerate yet further.  Everyone was finding themselves moving upwards as her belly expanded in size, the toned surface rising higher and higher.  Asuka’s shoulders were bunching up against the wall, even as her head, merely leaning up slightly, approached the level of the upper platform.  Equipment was being shunted to the sides of the room from the unstoppable force of Asuka’s swelling body. 

“Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my… Asuka!  OH!”  Maya was completely overcome at the same time as the nipple she was fondling swelled beyond her size, the pink fleshy pillar pushing her arms further and further apart as she could no longer wrap them around it.  She kissed and humped the surface, even as it pushed back against her.  Finally, she abandoned herself to mindlessly humping the swelling nipple, growing even faster than the rest of her due to stimulation.  She nibbled at it, loving the feel of the dexterous, sensual surface.

“It’s getting kind of hard to keep track of everyone in here.  You may have to watch out for yourselves a bit.”  Asuka said this matter of factly.  As Asuka swelled further, the nipple was becoming twice as tall as her, swelling larger than a car.  Her nipple alone can completely overpower me.  Asuka began fondling at them, overcome by her feeling of power.  As she grabbed at her massive breasts, she trapped Maya underneath her sweaty nipple, rubbing her up and down her boob, pressing her face harshly between the slick surfaces of her fingers and her boobs. She sunk many feet into the soft breast flesh, her being surrounded by Asuka on all sides.  She grabbed as many of the other people as she could, stuffing them all into her boobs as well.  They were being relentlessly bruised and battered as they were roughly forced into her evergrowing boobs, the soft, pliable flesh approaching the size of houses.  Each boob seemed to be living beings of their own, soft overpowering aromatic flesh, swelling, with fat, cocky nipples sticking out prominently towards the air.  They were twin monuments to Asuka’s incredible sexuality, their sheer size indicative of her raw sexual power.  She had about twenty people, yet they barely covered an appreciable amount of their surface, all of them licking and fondling the breasts as best as they could.  Yet, even as she did this for her amuzement, these people were all too little to truly please her.  She seemed more sensitive at her size, and yet the movements of these people did not do anything for her breasts compared to her massive probing fingers, frantically grabbing at her breasts in an attempt to bring her towards climax.  God they can’t fucking do ANYTHING!  Hmmph, my breasts are just overwhelming their pathetic bodies.  Boobies, boobies, my boobies are nice.  I can turn myself on well enough, I don’t exactly need anyone else.  God, these things feel great… if only I could have sex with myself. 

Her growth still did not stop, and Asuka started laughing as she had to curl her legs within the now cramped hanger.  The foot Ritsuko was pressed against was lifted off of her, ascending dozens of feet into the sky.  She then saw Eva01 rushing past her, ending up slamming against the wall itself.  However, far more impressive was the absolutely incredible butt now pressing into the wall, the metal groaning and creaking as her cheeks flattened against it.  She saw the still growing, vast chasm of her butt crack, now appearing to be a vertical cliff.  She was trapped in the space against it along with Eva 01, an infinite ass with an incalculable weight.  The butt could flatten her without even noticing, and it was STILL growing.  The cheeks were vibrating from Shinji’s efforts, the Eva still pressing into her oversized, and growing, dominating asshole.  The waste that thing must be able to put out is indescribable… I feel like waste.  What right do I have to live alongside something so incredible, so overwhelming?  I am like waste next to her… even if she ate hundreds of people it would barely make a meal.  All she could hear was the sound of Asuka having “sex” with Shinji, she still contracting her butthole in a vain effort to feel the toothpick of an entry plug.  Even so, the girl was able to draw incredible pleasure out of Shinji, each contraction of her butt feeling like nirvana itself to the young boy.  The Eva was flattening into her, feeling at the flesh of the massive girl.  As Shinji felt his Eva being pushed back by a force greater than any he had faced, Shinji was sniffing her, taking in Asuka’s distinct smell, and thrusting against her with increasing intensity. 

“Shinji, you really can’t hold yourself back at all can you?”

            “No… I can’t Asuka.  I just love the feel of your butt!  You have a really amazing butt Asuka.  It’s squeezable and huggable… Maya’s right!  It always looked so good in your plugsuit.  I always wanted to put my face between those cheeks and smell them, like what I’m doing now.  It’s a dream come true!”

            “Go on…”  Asuka said, loving the feeling of Shinji spazzing out about her.

            “It feels…. Pleasant.  Your breasts have a springy softness… and everything about you.  You’re able to take control of everything so well… perhaps that’s an important part of your sexuality.”  Rei said this, just a hint of admiration present in her monotone voice.

            “Well… I… uh… thanks Rei.”  I didn’t expect that coming from her… this is so fucking awesome.

            “Your breast is the best lover I’ve had!”  Maya chirped in really quickly, wanting to show he adoration. 

            “Well of course it is… people describe breasts as being a handful, pleasant to squeeze.  When yours is the size of a house it becomes something far better.”

                “Of course it is, it’s only natural.  My boobs are something different from normal ones entirely.  You cant’ exactly compare them to anyone else’s.”  Her own power was pleasuring her more than anything else, and Asuka reached one of her hands down towards her massive pussy, ready to achieve her climax.  She needed to show Ritsuko exactly what would happened to anyone who defied her.  Already Ritsuko’s shoes, and the bottom of her feet were wet, the result of her wading through Asuka’s juices.  However, as her climax was approaching, the liquid began to pour out in a greater intensity.  Ritsuko began to find it harder and harder to stand, as the viscous liquid poured out of the growing girl at a faster and faster rate. 

Asuka slammed her other arm against the wall and screamed in pleasure as her orgasm approached.  She left a gigantic hole in the wall as she did this, the reinforced sheet metal instantly succumbing to the incredible force of her arm.  She bucked her hips up into the air as well, almost a hundred feet.  This instantly launched the people on her breasts far into the air.  They all rose high into the air, dozens of feet before they fell back onto her soft surface.  Some of them were okay, landing back onto her soft breast flesh in a way so that her fall was properly cushioned.  However, many were not so lucky, breaking arms and legs as they landed upon her.  One man even died, obliterated from a routine movement of Asuka.  Even those who were hurt were still thrusting upon Asuka’s glorious body, so lost in their pleasure that they kept thrusting onto her even as pain was shooting throughout their bodies.  Upon noticing what happened, she tried to approach her climax a bit more gently.  She didn’t care about anyone else, but she wanted Maya to be safe.  Good worshippers like her should be rewarded for their efforts, Asuka thought to herself. 

Ritsuko was now becoming completely submerged in her clear liquid.  Even as much as she was pouring out, it was only forming a shallow layer in the space between her butt, the clear liquid wouldn’t even really be a puddle if she was normal sized.  However, at her current stature, it was now forcing her to swim throughout it.  She was battered back and forth from the currents that emerged from more and more ejaculate pouring into Asuka’s little pool of love.  It was easy to stay afloat in the viscous liquid, but waves of it ended up pummeling her, seeming to punish her for her defiance to a goddess.  Some of it forced itself down her mouth, and as it did, she noticed how incredible it tasted.  There was nothing like it before, and as she swallowed it, she found herself removing her lab coat and undergarments, wanting to be lost entirely within Asuka’s discharge.  She ended up swallowing more of the pungent delicious liquid, savoring its taste, wanting to drink from it forever.

Yet she was still inexorably swelling, and Asuka knew she would soon be out of there.  Rei was now staddling her neck in Eva 00, and she was thrusting her pathetic, tiny hips into her without shame.  Asuka would likck the tip of the entry plug, lingering on it agonizingly slowly, the massive tongue teasingly caressing the tip.  Then she pulled it all into her mouth, the tongue battering it and washing it with her saliva at a rapid pace, it running all the way up and down her shaft several times a second.  Suck.  Suck.  Slurp.  One hand forced her deeply into her, reminding Rei that the phallus was incredibly tiny, nothing to the growing, demanding spoiled girl.

“Ah~  I am a little spoiled aren’t I.  I just want a little… more… from my dicks.”  Sluuuurrrppp, “but Asuka likes licking her little Rei candy.  You like me licking at it, don’t you little Rei dolly.”

“Ye… yes!”  Rei was gasping from the efforts of Asuka’s fast ministrations, largely letting herself stay there and be acted upon.  She came to lightly fondle the entry plug with her tongue, dancing across the tiny shaft with precise, deliberate movements.  In fact, her tongue was now larger than the entry plug, it not even nearly able to reach the back of her throat.  As she was doing this she fondled herself faster, generating a waterfall of her juices flowing from her vagina around Eva 01 to the floor.  Each of her fingers was now as large as the entry plug penetrating her mouth.  She ran her lips up and down it even as she ran her tongue underneath it, easily running it down her entire length.  She was still rocking back and forth slightly from Shinji’s desperate thrusts, yet she was able to hold Rei steadily in her mouth, slurping at her erection.  Rei wrapped Unit 00’s hands around her hair, running her hands through the soft, red carpet of hair around her.  There was a pleasant smell to it as she laid Unit 00’s head on the top of Asuka’s, smelling her wonderful hair.  She placed another hand on her nose, even loving the feel of the pleasant skin of the bridge of her nose against her.  She saw her eyes and mouth were practically radiating with joy.  Her mouth was curled up in a Cheshire cat’s grin even as she continued to suck on unit 00’s dick.

“I’m such a little girl… I just want to be a little bigger.  You’re going to help me get a little bigger.  I want the nice filling on the inside of your candy… then I’ll be just a little bit bigger.  You’re having fun too, aren’t you Rei?”

            Rei couldn’t even respond as she was lost in a sea of pleasure, the result of Asuka’s incessant ministrations.  She was again approaching her peak, Asuka already getting close to eliciting another orgasm from both Rei and Shinji.  And then I’ll be able to show myself off to the world.  Asuka licked the entry plug more and more greedily as her own climax was approaching.  It’s time for everything to be my playground.  Every time Asuka moved, the entire place rattled, equipment being easily crushed under her swelling skin. 

Shinji was losing himself to the feeling of her asshole, succumbing to the rhythmic contractions of the flesh, now a hole as wide as a tunnel.  He could no longer wrap even the arms of the Eva around her butt, and Asuka kept pushing his pawing flesh outwards through her growth.  As he thrusted, it felt as if he was being sucked into her entirely, every contraction pulling him deeply into her.  Yet he knew that he already was inside her, that he was inside the dick probing her asshole.  He was a human buttplug, and yet not only was he insufficient, but the entire entry plug was.  This is too small to be a freaking butt plug for Asuka.  Will a building be too small someday?  Maybe eventually all everyone will see is her magnificent ass, blocking out the sun entirely, and we’ll hurl closer and closer as she pulls the planet in…

Asuka was thinking about this at the same time, her fantasies in sync with Shinji.  With one finger I’ll draw the planet in, slowly to my ass.  And it’ll go in easily, so easily.  It’ll slip in and I’ll say ‘is that it… but it’s so itty bitty.’  Then I’ll make the smallest of farts, and the whole thing will disappear, the entire planet will be vaporized in an instant.  I’ll have to be very careful, won’t I? 

Thinking about this, she decided to fart on Shinji’s dick again, as his reaction to her farts never got old.  With another slight contraction of her ass, she unleashed the force of wind upon him.  On one hand he felt it on his prick, it forcefully impacting the entry plug.  He could also hear it all around him, his body being shaken from the force of wind upon the entry plug.  The sound of her slight bowel movement caused a massive noise which shook Shinji’s eardrums from inside the entry plug.  This torrent of wind was felt by Ritsuko, who was blown back by the force, even as she was swimming in Asuka’s juices.  The noise to her was deafening, just as every word she said was.  Someone of Asuka’s scale was simply baffling, and it drove Ritsuko over the edge, her body shuddering even inside of Asuka’s cum.  At the same time, Asuka got what she wanted, as Shinji was drove over the edge as well, Asuka’s farts proving to be the most potent aphrodisiac imaginable to him.  Soon yet more of his semen would pour into and be absorbed by Asuka’s titantic asshole.  One that was soon to become even larger.

As Shinji emptied his semen into the entry plug, Asuka was still sucking on Rei’s entry plug as if it was a straw.  “Rei… are you close… does it feel good… Rei… the entry plug only appeared to be three inches in length to Asuka.  It was going to become even smaller as she grew yet further.  Although the entry plug could not reach the back of her throat, with her swirling, hungry tongue Asuka was able to bathe the phallus entirely with her saliva.  The saliva functioned as a lubricant, enabling her to go faster and faster as she brought Rei towards her own climax.  Finally, she began to clamp down upon it with her teeth and sucked on it as hard as she possibly could, while Shinji spasmed from his orgasm.  Rei screamed and writhed inside the tight entry plug, as she was contained entirely within Asuka’s mouth.  The LCL had run low and was not entirely able to replace itself last time.  The chamber was only partially filled with LCL, but the hole in the top of it was gradually being replaced with Asuka’s spit as her salivation poured in continuously through the hole, drenching Rei’s head in the sticky, smelly liquid.  On one hand it repulsed her, but such feelings were overwhelmed by the sensation of sheer power Asuka was able to exert.  She could conquer Rei from merely a trail of her spit.  She could also see the surface of the vast, powerful pink writing muscle above her, something operating with vast strength.  As she squirmed in pleasure, all Rei could think about was how she could see the tongue licking at her entry plug at the same time she felt it at the nonexistent organ on her crotch.  Rei finally abandoned herself and screamed as her liquids ran out into the inside of her plug suit.  Asuka kept sucking with vigor the entire time, and as Shinji’s semen found its way into her insides, the strength began to increase.  She was already growing around her, the entry plug becoming smaller than one of her fingers.  She was finding herself curling up within the confined space, Shinji again finding himself flattened in Eva 01 against the wall, her butt pressing against him. 

“Man, this place is simply cramped.  I really don’t think I’m meant to be cooped up inside here.  Well… I suppose it’s time to bust out.”  She was thrusting her fingers in and out rapidly, her liquid forming a layer over thirty feet deep in the crevice created by her body.  They were able to pry at her more deeply than just about anything else in existence, and the exhibitionist Asuka did not shy in letting that be made known.  “There’s really not much you can do for me at this point.  But I’m nice.  I’ll let you see me fuck myself realllyyyy good, dollies.  I can go in me reallll deep, a hundred feet.  Nothing else can.  Maybe I’ll let you go in there sometime, to splunk in my cave.” 

“I’d like to go in there!  Could I go in there now!  I really want to see it!”  Asuka suddenly heard Maya’s exuberant voice.  Somehow she had climbed on top of her nipple, and was looking up towards Asuka’s face with beaming eyes.

“Um… there’s a real river raging right now… you might just be swept away if you go in now.”  Asuka said, looking down at the girl, now approaching the size of an ant. 

“I suppose it won’t get any easier… I’ve got a bit of growing left to do.  Later, when I’m done, maybe we can have people go rafting in it.  But for now… you’ll have to be patient, okay.” 

“Okay...” Maya looked up at Asuka with a calm joyous smile, as she was enraptured by her new goddess. 

Asuka’s growth began to speed up as Rei’s liquid was poured into her as well, her tongue swirling around the entry plug, attempting to prolong her orgasm.  Shinji had reached the end of his, yet was still pumping desperately in the throbbing asshole, wanting Asuka to grow yet larger.  The other people were all being forced to slide towards the same spot of their stomach as Asuka grew yet larger and was forced to bend over within the confined space.  Her head was being forced towards the ceiling, as she was bending over.  Her feet were being forced upwards, heading towards the ceiling as well.  There wasn’t much room left for her to go.  With Rei’s ejaculation being added, it was quickly going to run out.

“I wonder what Tokyo-3 will think when they see this.”  Asuka mused to herself, thinking about how she’d make her big debut.  Everyone bunched up against her stomach were still thrusting on Asuka’s sweaty skin, a convenient orgy having formed near her belly button. 

“Geez… you really are tiny now.”  Asuka remarked attempting to look at the throng of people on her belly from her cramped position.  “Well… my knees are bumping the ceiling now.  I suppose I’m about to destroy this place now.”  Rei was now wrapped around Asuka entirely, Unit 00 now the size of a doll to the titanic girl.  Her arms were wrapped around her head, and Asuka was still lightly sucking on the entry plug which barely pierced her lips.  The entire chamber smelled of Asuka, the strong sweaty smell of her skin mixing with the more pungent odor emanating from her armpits.  I really am turned on by myself, Asuka thought, breathing in her scent deeply.  Oh well, I suppose it’s not like anyone else would be able to do the job at this point.  Wow… Asuka looked at her sweaty breasts, each approaching the size of an Eva unit.  She could barely feel Shinji, still trying vainly to pump in her plump ass.  I guess I’ll never really be able to have sex with anyone again… except myself.  I really am the only one worthy for me.  The walls of the room were vibrating loudly, her body no longer finding any room within the cramped confines of the hangar.  Loud crashes reverberated throughout the room as with a burst of effort Asuka kicked down the wall on the far end, resulting in the liquid flowing out from there, spreading throughout many of the other rooms in NERV’s facility.  Ritsuko was swept out with Asuka’s discharge, finding herself moving along with the current.  She was almost completely spent, finding herself taken with the sweet smelling liquid. 

“Ok everyone, be careful.  You can get in my hand.”  She extended her arm out towards the people trapped near her belly button, including Maya who was currently thrusting inside of it, drinking some of the sweat that had pooled up within it.  She clambered out and walked towards Asuka’s outstretched hand, clambering into the massive palm, standing almost forty feet across.  When everyone got in, she covered it with her other hand, still being oddly careful, even with her massive size.  I just don’t want to hurt anyone who’s so devoted to me, Asuka thought, rationalizing her decision. 

“Ok, Shinji, I’m sorry, but you’ll have to wait a couple of minutes.”  With an audible pop, Uniot 01’s entry plug was forced out of Asuka’s asshole, Shinji still attempting to thrsust within it even as it was shifted out of his reach.  The walls were falling apart as Asuka stuck her arm through one of the walls, plowing through dozens of NERV offices.  As her feet broke through, the entire place finally began to fall apart, Asuka not being able to be contained by any building.  With dust raining from all directions, Asuka finally began to stand up, Rei clinging onto her desperately as she just held Unit 00 by the mouth.  Rei had her arms clinging to Asuka’s skin, not even able to wrap themselves around the face.  The thin entry plug, held in Asuka’s pursed lips, didn’t appear to provide enough protection.  Yet it was all that Rei had to rely upon as she clung to Asuka, her body stretching far above the pyramid of NERV’s headquarters.  Shinji was left in the collapsed room, staring from Eva 01, which now stood only a little above Asuka’s ankles.  He simply gazed up at her in adoration, her face appearing to be the sun itself, blocked only by the small form of Unit 00 clinging to her.  Her hands were still closed, clamped around her followers, sheltering and protecting them.  The one exception was Ritsuko, who lay in another room of the facility, injured, laying among the wreckage.  She simply lay back there, Asuka’s liquid still filling the room around her, equipment floating in the viscous liquid.  She looked up and saw Asuka standing high above her, ignoring her.  Maybe I should have done what she wanted, Ritsuko thought wearily.  She soon lay back and fainted from exhaustion.

“So… I guess I’ll put everyone down now.  I’ll be seeing you later so don’t miss me.”  Asuka put her hand on the ground, unfurling her fingers and giving them plenty of time to climb down from the appendages.  “Okay… Shinji, I’m going to take you with me… not that I imagine you exactly mind.”  She grabbed Unit 01 casually in her hand, like it was a doll.  She stretched her massive form, preparing to go out from there and who her incredible body off to the world.  

 

Showing Off by Bob Charlie

Asuka stood taller than any person, taller than any Eva, taller than almost all buildings.  Most of the time I’ve just been standing still and letting people jerk off to me.  I’m getting kind of bored now, and I need to stretch my legs.  I suppose it’s time for me to bust out of here.  She ran towards the edge of the geofront and proceeded straight through it, not skipping a beat as she easily strolled through it, causing large quantities of dust and dirt to pour down.  Soon her head was poking through the street above, her head wider than the four lane road she was plowing through.  She continued to go through it, just the same, casually holding the two Eva units, as she rose to the level of the outside world.  She was still rising as she walked forward, her head emerging over the buildings she was walking alongside.  Finally, her mass of red hair stood far above most of the skyscrapers she was walking next to, and she gazed around the toy city with a smirk on her face.

            “Well… Shinji… Rei… are you ready to finish this?  I think it ends soon, and frankly, I’m still a little too small for my liking.  The whole world needs to experience me, don’t you think?  At any rate, I need you immediately.  I think that Eva 01 could make a pretty good dildo, although it’s still just a little large.” 

            “Um… there’s a lot of people looking at us…”

            “Good!  That will make it much more fun!”  Asuka chirped.  “Now, let’s find a nice building to sit on…”  Asuka looked around though downtown until she eventually found a nice, relatively flat building a few hundred meters down from her.  She moved to use it as a chair, planting her gigantic butt on its surface.  However, the building didn’t stand a chance; it creaked even as she lowered her incredible ass towards its surface.  As soon as she planted her butt on it, trying to put all her weight on it, the building collapsed like an accordion, the entire structure immediately folding from its incredible weight.

            “Ah… I guess I was a little too much for it.”  Asuka said this as her legs were sticking up into the air, her butt sinking into the wreckage of the skyscraper.  There were a few blood stains as it was clear that some people had died within the structure. 

            “I didn’t mean to hurt anyone… maybe I should be careful for my admirers” Asuka said with a sigh, trying to think of how she could possible not hurt everyone.  She was tired of just laying still and letting people go to work on her.  She wanted to move a little herself.  She was somewhat careful as she walked throughout the toy city, most of its buildings only coming up to her butt. 

            “I guess people would have to stand on a stepladder to reach this… so Shinji, Rei.  Let’s make me bigger, okay?  I only have a few hours left.”  With that she began to suck the Rei straw again and used the other hand to wedge Shinji into his favorite place, wedging the Eva between her butt cheeks.  She pushed hard until she was able to firmly get the gigantic being wedged firmly in her tight ass, the entry plug again pointing like a toothpick into her butthole.  She walked slowly even with the Eva wedged in there, wanting to see more people.  Every step of hers was like an earthquake, but the city was properly reinforced, so she didn’t think it would be too much of a problem.  She waved at many of the people that were coming out to see her, beaming at the tiny beings beneath her.  Soon she saw a helicopter moving towards her, the toy vehicle less than an inch wide to her.  The helicopter was flying at approximately 1000 feet, it coming slightly below the height of her chin.  Soon she heard a voice coming from the tiny vehicle, trying to ask her a question.

            “Hello!  Hello!  Can we talk with you!?”  The tiny voice came from the helicopter, flying almost directly beneath her chin.

            “I suppose I can spare some time out of my day.  I don’t really want to stop though, so could you walk with me?”

            “You want us to fly near you?”

            “Yeah.  I’m a busy girl.  I can’t just stop for a news crew right now.”  The force of her hot breath on the helicopter as she said this was almost enough to cause it to spin out of control, it’s warm force rocking it back.  Even while Asuka said this, she was still sucking on Shinji’s little entry plug, trying to bring him towards orgasm, to make her grow further. 

            “Okay…” the reporter agreed immediately, intimidated by talking to something the size of a mountain.”  The helicopter was hovering around a hundred feet from the girl’s face as she walked, hopefully enough to keep from her crashing into and destroying the helicopter when she moved. 

            “What is it that you’re uh… sucking on so intently?”  The reporter asked, obviously not knowing how to start an interview.

            “It’s an Evangelion.  There’s a little person in here that can feel everything.  I’m just trying to make him feel veeerrryy good,” Asuka chirped, in the manner of a peppy schoolgirl, even while leaving massive indentations in the road with every step that she walked, sometimes stepping over buildings as she continued to explore the town. 

            “Do you know why you have grown so large?” The reporter stated the obvious.  He was looking down even while he was saying this, watching the breasts bounce hypnotically below him.

            “Oh come on, does it matter why I’ve grown so large.  You know what you really care about is right here.  You’re looking at it quite intently, you little pervert.”  Asuka swished her long hair to the side.

            “Well… uh… how much do you’re boobs weigh?”  The reporter asked, getting to the important questions, as an erection began to throb in his pants.  His female copilot looked quite intently towards the source of his question too as he said this.

            “Make sure you don’t fall right out of the sky while you’re looking at me… as for how much they weigh… I’m approximately… a thousand feet tall, so I think they may weigh around… 3000 tons?  I’m not really sure.”  She said, curious herself, handling the massive mammaries with her hands. 

            “Wha… What did you say!?  That’s the size of a boat!  That’s completely insane.”

            “Well yeah, I suppose the average cute red-head doesn’t ever really go through that much of a growth spurt.  I think I’m gonna become a litttlllleeee bit bigger though~” she said, arching her shoulders with an almost apologetic smile on her face as she said this.  “Shinji, I imagine you know why.” 

            “I help to… ah… make her bigger.  It’s… never going to stop…” Shinji said this while Asuka was nibbling at the tiny phallus inside her mouth a little, making sure to do it in between talking to the reporters.

            “So… is this being broadcasted?”  Asuka asked curiously.

            “It’s being sent all over Japan!”  The reporter said happily, hoping that she’d approve.

            “Ahh… just Japan.  I hoped that the whole world could have seen me.  Still, I wonder what the viewers are thinking.  Well, these are not special effects, and Godzilla would be awfully small compared to me.  How long are you running this for?”

            “All day… I don’t think that anything would top this story.  People just saw you emerging from the ground, and so we came over here as soon as we could.”

            “Hmm…”  Asuka scratched her butt out in the open, not really caring what people saw anymore.  Me scratching my ass has to be more graceful and dignified than just about anything at this point.  Sure enough, the cameraman ended up filming her scratching her butt, displaying this image to tens of millions of people in households across Japan.  They were able to see that there was another massive being, wedged in between her ass.  It appeared to be struggling in there, blindly trying to thrust itself, almost seeming to wedge itself deeper inside it.

            “So… what rating is my butt getting across Japan?  Pretty high, right?  I’ve always liked it quite a bit myself!”  Asuka wriggled her butt hypnotically back and forth for the camera, showing it off to as many people as she could.  The helicopter was flying all around her even as she walked towards her destination, filming Asuka from above and below.  They saw her striding towards her destination, flying in front of her breasts and behind her ass. 

            “Asuka… this feels so good, Asuka!”  Rei was screaming between her buttcheeks, her simple walking motion causing them to shift against each other.  This simple movement was bringing her towards orgasm quickly, preparing to make Asuka bigger.  It’s turning dark… so I should only have about twelve hours left.  It’s okay, I haven’t been taking full advantage of this until now.  This isn’t nearly over.  Asuka spied a building, nearby, the last light of the sun still shining in its glass windows.  She walked in front of it, her massive steps causing cars to bounce up and down, everything shaking from her steps.  She struck a pose in front of the building, but it didn’t work as even with one of the tallest buildings in the city, her head was still cut off, it extending past the top of the building.  She bent over, displaying her whole body in the glass reflection, shining and smiling back at her.  Her pert boobs were hanging down a little, nipples larger than people at the bottom of them.  However, she noticed that she wasn’t being filmed properly by the helicopter, and after listening intently, she was finally able to tell where it was coming from. 

            “I know my butt’s great guys, but can you please turn around and film this.  It’s something you have to see before the real show starts.”  Asuka said this with a somewhat angry tone in her voice, and so the helicopter turned around, making sure to get the image they wanted.  A spotlight on the helicopter was turned on, as it was getting to be quite dark, and even with the moon rising, it was getting to be harder to illuminate the star of the show.  The chopper made sure to fly around her body to film her, and Asuka resumed smiling and posing for the camera in one of the world’s largest mirrors, her smooth sensual body being reflected in the numerous glass panes.  After a brief stint filming her here, Asuka resumed sucking on the Shinji straw and heading towards her destination. 

            With every step she took, her feet became more encrusted with dirt and asphalt.  They sunk several feet into the ground with every step, completely wrecking the road as she sauntered down the city streets.  People were watching her from on top skyscrapers, all of them about level with her butt, swaying tantalizingly back and forth.  The helicopter was forced to wait as Asuka would bend down to talk to some of these admirers, the Shinji straw audibly popping out as her breath wafted over those ascended on the building.  She hadn’t showered in days, and the girl had repeatedly gotten sweaty in the throes of her climax.  A cloud of her smell followed the girl and assaulted the senses of anyone who she approached.  People breathed desperately, the smell of pheromones sweat and Asuka’s soft skin mixing together.  It was the scent of the goddess of sex herself.

She was just heading for a lake outside of Tokyo-3.  She really needed a drink.  Deep down, Asuka realized that her growing any further was going to make things become difficult.  Even if she could handle being this size, she was still going to have to find enough to drink and eat to go from day to day.  It might become increasingly difficult to find anything in the future.  However, Shinji and Rei were already coming close to climax again, and she couldn’t resist the feeling of growth.  She wanted to feel it some more, to just feel it a little more before she couldn’t’ grow anymore.  Will I even be able to see the little people?  Heh.  I suppose they’ll find some other way to talk to their goddess however. 

            Rei, meanwhile, felt only Asuka’s ass against her.  She was pressed up against the teen girl’s body face first, so she could feel each cheek sliding against Unit 00.  Just as one moved up from her stride, the other went down.  This rhythmic progression continued, Rei feeling the soft flesh move all around her, the tight yet soft flesh massaging her body.  She could only smell her butt, the addicting scent of Asuka’s skin mixing together with that from her asshole.  Yet she could feel the entry plug be forced up and down by the edges of Asuka’s butthole every time she stepped, it sensuously sliding across her imaginary dick.  She knew why Asuka had placed her in this position.  She wants to get bigger.  Bigger.  Bigger.  This way she… won’t even have to do anything.  All I have to do is think about her.  Bigger.  Bigger.  Bigger.  Bigger than everything.  Overwhelming everything.  Rei began to pump more furiously with her entry plug, her body jostling inside the entry plug.  All of me is inside her.  My Eva’s suspended in the air, but my body’s entirely inside her butt.  Maybe… her butt will get bigger.  She will be able to sit on a city, and I’ll be able to explore inside there, being lost inside there… forever.

            Rei ended up finding release even as Asuka got close to the lake which was her goal.  She knew now that it would soon be entirely insufficient, the lake would likely fail to contain her thirst after her newest spurt.  Her feet were covered in dirt and asphalut, the result of her weighing so much that they sunk dozens of feet into the ground with her every step.  Soon, as Rei spasmed against her, she would grow again, and the absurdity of anything standing against her would become even more apparent. 

            Rei poured her liquid into the plug, spasming with her orgasm.  Shinji was also hitting his peak.  Even walked alongside the helicopter, Asuka pursed her lips together, and ended up blowing the two together.  The incredibly fast motion of her lips against the entry plug jostled Shinji inside the entry plug, quickly moving back and forth.  At the same time, he could feel the motion quickly massaging his dick, even as he knew his body was actually between her two lips.  This motion was faster than any he had ever felt before, the lips coursing up and down her lips several times per second.  With every motion, the giant redhead brought him towards his own inevitable release.  The helicopter staff was simply filming her without comment, as they willingly transmitted porn to millions of people. 

            “Brrbbbbbrrrbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb” Asuka kept doing this while looking at Eva 01 curiously.  Shinji stared back through the eyes of the gigantic beast at her own.  He could see the cool blue spheres looking back at him curiously as the entire Eva moved under her grip. 

            “This wouldn’t be possible if I was a normal size, Shinji.  You are pretty lucky that I can do this to you.  Just think, no one else has experienced this.”  Asuka said, pausing from blowing Shinji.  He merely looked towards her desperately, drool leaking from his mouth. 

            “Please… more…”

            “What was that?”  Asuka said slyly, ignoring the writhing Shinji.”

            “MORE!”

            “Okay, as you wish~” Asuka said, anticipating what was about to come.  It was at this moment that Rei’s liquid was pouring, falling many feet down to land in her asshole, where it was finally absorbed by her.  Asuka resumed blowing Shinji, pursing her lips and vibrating them quickly, as if Eva 01 was a baby.  It was at this moment that those filming from the helicopter began to notice something very strange.

            It appeared as if the surface of her skin was heading towards them.  As they watched it became increasingly clear they had to move out of her way now.  Even as they sped away though, it became clear that it was not that she was heading towards them, but rather that her whole body was expanding yet again.  The chopper that was just a few minutes ago flying above her head was now at the height of her boobs, the nipples beginning to stand out prominently.  While Shinji and Rei didn’t do much for her, Asuka’s growth always stimulated her, a pleasurable wave coursing throughout her body.  She fingered herself while this was happening, unaware of the helicopter attempting to speed away from her incredible growth.  However, she had brought Shinji to orgasm, something she was almost completely unaware of herself, and was surprised when a tiny drop liquid dropped on her tongue.  It squirted out from the tiny entry plug between her lips to land there.  The liquid was quickly absorbed by the surface of the vast pink tongue, and soon the process began to go faster.   She was on the outskirts of the town, her feet currently covering much of one of the city parks, sinking into the dirt there.  She looked around curiously at her feet, wriggling her toes as they began to expand at a fast clip. 

            “Asuka… how big do you think you’ll become?”  Shinji said, hanging limply against Asuka’s expanding face. 

            “I’m not sure, Shinji.  I only have a few more hours though.  I want to be something no one will ever forget… and for that reason… we.  Can.  Not.  Stop.”  She kept sucking on Shinji even as she was growing.  Soon I will be larger than a city.  Soon the whole world will look at me.  The helicopter was flying away from her even as she was expanding.  Soon the breasts were hanging over them, extending higher and higher above them.  The helicopter had to go away at full speed, it quickly finding itself to be at the height of her belly button.  They were nearly knocked out of the air as Asuka bent over to look at the tiny speck of the helicopter.  Her growing face was soon placed above them, with her hair falling dangerously all around the helicopter, thick red ropes falling around it.  Even as she did this, Asuka was fingering herself, lazily touching her clitoris to enhance the sensations she was receiving from her growth.  She looked down at lightly blew a waft of hot air towards the helicopter, sending it careening about.  In a way she wanted to be gentle, yet it was almost impossible to be so entirely at her size.  She could have a little fun.  The tiny bug swerved in several directions under Asuka’s watchful eye.  At the same time, she could feel the Eva wedged inside her butt becoming smaller and smaller, as it sunk further into the recess between the two plump cheeks.  Still, Rei wriggled deeper into the crack, still being able to confine herself in there, at least for now.   Unit 01’s eyes met her own, and the Eva’s feet wriggled even as she grew, her height beginning to make it appear to only be a few inches tall to her.  Still, looking at the retreating helicopter, she thought that it was time to play a fun ‘little’ game, even as she was growing. 

            Asuka began to slowly walk forward, her body plodding behind the helicopter, casting an ominous presence over it, casting it entirely in shadow as the last rays of the dying sun were blocked by her body.  The cameraman still kept filming this, even as his life was in danger.  Everyone stared in awe, as they saw the camera reflecting c cups as large as a mountain, the nipples hanging hundreds of feet above them.  The breasts shook with every step she made, her nipples bouncing up and down as she walked over them.  Still she grew.  Trees were being flattened under her feet, each of them now the size of an entire city block.  People’s shelves were rattling, and everything was shaking from her earthquake force steps.  Eva 01 held onto her nose, bigger than the Eva’s head, as his entire body was immersed in her breathing from both her mouth and nose.  Her breath was speeding up as she fingered herself even while walking.  Still she grew.  The people in the helicopter were panicking, as the sound of her breath and her quaking steps was all that they could here.  Still, they kept filming her, a grin still plastered upon her face.

            “Why are you running away, little bug?  I wanted to stay with you!”  Asuka asked the people on the helicopter. 

            “We just… this is incredible!  You grow so easily!  Is there ever any way that this will stop.  We can’t be… please don’t hurt us.”

            “I was just trying to get a little closer… ohhoho~” Asuka laughed, thinking about how intimidating she must look.  “Ok… I won’t do anything, promise!”  Asuka began to stretch back up, still growing.  She threw Eva 01’s legs into her mouth and started sucking on it like a lollipop, while she used her other hand to force Unit 00 deeper in.  Rei was almost completely immobile at this point, the Eva’s body being pushed so far into Asuka’s butt, that she hardly had the capability to move.  All the air that she breathed was tinged with the scent of Asuka, her nose even picking up some of the scent from her nearby sex.  I must look weird, sticking dolls up my butt and all, Asuka thought wriggling her butt again.  I really do like my butt, though.  She slapped it, the sound of her hand contacting her ass reverberating for miles in all directions.  She stretched back up, her head receding away from the helicopter, rising at an incredibly fast speed.  However, it had not stopped; Asuka was still rising into the air.  The pilot could barely concentrate as the mass of fiery pubic hair got closer to them.  Asuka’s sex was being broadcasted to the world, displayed on television screens throughout the nation.  As she continued to grow, the river of her sex resumed, liquid cascading out, falling thousands of feet towards the ground in a majestic waterfall.  The helicopter was flying erractically, the pilots distracting by Asuka’s strong scent.  But she no longer cared.  She knew there’d be plenty of worshippers no matter what happened.  She no longer cared what the consequences of her fun were.  She saw where the helicopter was, next to her expanding bush. 

“Do you want to get a… closer look?”  Asuka said, with a seductive voice.  Not being able to resist the urge, she simply thrusted her hips forward slightly, and it disappeared.  To them, it looked like the world suddenly changed.  The bush they were flying nearby suddenly hurtled closer towards them, and they were quickly enveloped in the sea of red hair.  They almost fell as they collided with one of the strands, but somehow the helicopter, one of the rotors bent to the side, made it through.  When they next looked up, they were greeted with an incredible sight.  There were walls of pink all around them, barely perceptible in the humid darkness.  They were practically quivering with arousal, Asuka building towards yet another orgasm, the girl in thrall with her own body.  Below them was what looked like a river.  But they realized it was simply her arousal, the vast quantities of cum heading towards the outside world.  They were getting closer and closer towards it, as the bent rotor was no longer enabling them to stay in the air. 

“What are we going to do!?”  The pilot screamed towards the cameraman as they hurtled towards the river of arousal.

“Her name is Asuka… Asuka.  She’s the size of a mountain… Asuka.”  The cameraman merely kept repeating this, completely entranced by the girl.  The pilot screamed as together they plunged in the river.  She made the effort to clamber out of the helicopter, but she soon realized that it was pointless.  She was immersed immediately in a river of sticky, splashing cum, flowing lazily but forefully towards its destination, where it would pour out in gobs and sticky streams towards the ground.  It was now unavoidable.  She was going to fall. 

At my size there’s no point to just seeing if I can kill people.  That’s completely effortless.  It’s more effort not to.  Asuka always liked a challenge, and so she decided that she wanted to give anyone she toyed with a chance of survival.  She was standing over a lake.  If they were able to submerge themselves in cum, and make the fall into the deep lake, there was perhaps a chance they could survive.  It might still be difficult.  But it’s not like I really care anyway, Asuka thought flippantly.  I’m still kind of thirsty though, aren’t I?  Asuka didn’t know where another lake of this size was at, so in retrospect it was probably a rather pointless game she had played. 

The girl had made it down to the water, somehow she had survived the drop, with only her right arm appearing to be broken.  However, the cameraman was gone, and the tape had quit rolling, as his body was seen floating in the water of the lake nearby.  Globs of arousal over a dozen feet in diameter continued to impact the lake, causing massive waves to travel through its surface.  It refused to mix with the lake, and much of it floated amongst the surface.  She began to swim for shore, hoping to get away even as her smell clouded her senses.  However, she looked up once and then noticed that a large chunk of the sky was missing.  Asuka’s head was hurtling closer towards them.  She froze in the water and stopped.  Soon, she heard something. 

“Is the camera still okay?”  Asuka asked, seemingly uncaringly.

“The cameraman’s dead!  I… I… I don’t know what to do!” 

            “Well… I was going to have a drink, but I can wait.  Could you go back and get the camera?”

            “I… I…”

            “You will… right?”  Asuka said with an icy edge behind her voice.

            “I… I will…” the girl said, not wanting to anger the living mountain above her.  How can she even hear me at this size?  What in the world’s going on?  She began to swim back slowly towards the wreckage of the helicopter, figuring that their special order camera would likely be able to survive the impact.  As she swam, seemed like it should have been mostly silent, Asuka not budging at all.  However, there were still some sounds reverberating throughout the air.   Asuka’s cum kept pouring into the lake, making loud noises of impact everytime that it hit the lake’s surface.  Her distant, deep moans were still reverberating, as she continued to bring herself towards climax.  There was also a curious grinding sound in the area, which eventually the woman realized was the sound of dirt and buildings being torn asunder by her growth.  Other people were walking towards the area, she noticed.  Many people were walking towards the lake to gaze up at the massive form of the teenage girl, uncaringly stroking herself out in the open.  It only makes sense; someone that size isn’t going to follow normal rules of behavior.  They were coming, people of all walks of life, entranced by her scent, following it like a moth flies towards the light. 

            Even as she swam, Shinji found himself being lowered, across the expanse of her breasts, becoming sweaty due to her arousal.  He found himself being hurtling towards them, and soon was shoved in between Asuka’s boobs.  He felt the entry plug being sunk into Asuka’s sweaty boob, waves of pleasure coursing throughout his dick.  Soon though, his whole body was encased in boobflesh, as she squeezed them against his entire body.  As he was enveloped in there, he kept feeling at them with the Eva’s arms, wriggling his entire body against her magnificent breasts.  However, soon he found himself being pulled away, drawn down lower.

            “Shinji, I know you’ve wanted to hump me like a little puppy for a long time, but you’re getting into it a little too quickly.  Heheh~” She poked Shinji’s head, looking at him with an expression that was condescending yet affectionate.  “How do my boobs feellll?”  She said, even while shaking her breasts up and down with Shinji trapped between them.

            “They… feellll… INCREDIBLLEEEE ASUKA!!!”  Shinji was writing against the flesh, the Eva biting at it with its mouth, Shinji feeling his dick sliding againt the slippery, soft surface, the entry plug encased by boob on all sides.  Desperately Shinji stroked her boobs, sliding his hands across their surface, grabbing as much of it as he could.

            “Well!  That’s enough!”  Asuka said, pulling him away.  He was stunned for a second, pawing at the air to try and get at her boobs, but soon he found himself being jammed straight into her pussy.  As her sex closed around the Eva, pink lips swallowing it entirely, Shinji knew that even it was too small for her growing sex. 

            “It seems that nothing will work for me… does it, stupid Shinji?”  Asuka boomed, loving the feel of her pussy lips completely enclosing the Eva.  The surface of her pussy wrapped around it, massaging it with her soft flesh, and soaking it in her juices.  Shinji could feel all of this, and it was simply too much for him as he was building towards yet another orgasm.  Asuka’s time was running out for the potion, and she knew that she had to bring him towards climax soon.  As her own approached, she found herself sinking towards the ground, some of her worshippers being crushed unknowingly as she sought to pleasure herself more strongly, both her hands now playing with her pussy.  Along with the teeny-tiny Eva dildo.  Holy shit, my shit should be considered holy by now.  Asuka felt her entire body tingling as her climax hit her. 

            The camera woman was still swimming across the lake, having retrieved the camera from her partner.  She knew that it wasn’t safe, that she needed to be across as quickly as possible.  Then she finally reached the shore, and turned the camera on again.  Asuka’s sweaty, sensual image was being broadcasted to all of Japan again, the network waiting for it as nothing better than this would be coming on.  Soon after she started recording, an earpiercing cry echoed for hundreds of miles across Japan, knocking out her hearing.  The strength of her scream of arousal knocked out the windows of buildings miles away.  This was soon followed by another boom as Asuka sunk towards the ground, her knees hitting the dirt with incredible force, instantly pulverizing some of her followers who happened to be in the wrong place.  Part of her right leg landed on a department store, cutting through the vast building, leaving only the sides of it pathetically standing, leaning on the smooth surface as its only support.  Even what was left was being grinded away slowly as her growth was unceasing.  Her juices came out ever faster, and Asuka released another cry, her body arching high up in the air at once, a swift sexual movement that signaled the release of her orgasm.  Her stream of cum turned into a torrent even as she kept playing with herself and Eva01, battering Shinji’s vehicle in her juices.  She handled him roughy as she jammed it into her most sensitive spots, seeking to eke out any pleasure she could possibly gain from her orgasm.  Her whole body ended up swinging forward, the girl putting out one hand to stabilize herself as she fell.  The camera woman panicked at this.  Asuka’s entire body was trembling and throbbing with pleasure, shaking violently as her orgasm hit.  If she falls… if she just loses herself for a second, it’s all over.  There’s got to be thousands of gallons of cum pouring in that lake… Her monstrous snatch was hundreds of feet above them, a globular waterfall of cum streaming down from it.  As the torrent picked up she could see the water level rising, the lake filling up from the cum pouring into it.  Drops of it were now falling all around her as the trembling girl yelled screams of pleasure. 

            “YES!  YES!  GOD!  BIGGER THAN EVERYONE!  BETTER THAN EVERYONE!  EVERYONE LOOK AT MEEEEE!!!!”

            The camerawoman was forced up several feet into the air, as Asuka began thrusting her hips into the lake, the monstrous snatch impacting it with the force of a bomb.  She ran away from it instinctively, but she knew there was no way she would be able to outrun a force such as this.  Some people had swam in the lake, the allure of Asuka’s cum drawing them.  However, they were instantly pulverized by her efforts as she brought herself to orgasm, her butt arching one last time, high in the air, as she came.  Another last torrent of cum, more powerful than any previously, left Asuka’s body to impact in the lake, generating a wave ten feet high which swept over the reporter.  Yet after that, it was over, and Asuka began to sit up, her massive legs destroying several other blocks of property, but the present threat for the camerawoman being removed.

            Asuka moaned softly as her orgasm trailed out, her fingers extracting the last bits of pleasure they could from her body.  Even as the last of her orgasm hit her, Asuka noticed something strange.  Her growth had never stopped.  In fact, it had picked up, her body easily passing the mile mark and expanding larger and larger.  Finally, she thought of some motions Shinji had made earlier inside of her while she was coming, and was able to put it together.  There’re coming so fast I’m not even keeping track of it… I still have hours left, I don’t want to outgrow the planet.  Looking down at the lake, she realized she was still thirsty.  While she didn’t anticipate drinking her own cum along with it, she really didn’t seem to have a choice as it was the only source of water anywhere near here that could possibly satiate her thirst.  She scooted back from her position with the lake between her legs, and situated herself so that she was lying down, her head positioned right above it.  Through this process, she pulverized many more of the people watching her, but it didn’t matter to the girl.  They should have known it would be risky to be around me anyway.  I don’t have the time to be looking out for every little person.  They’re replaceable anyway, unlike me.  She bent her head over the lake, about a twentieth of it appearing to be her cum at this point.  It still looked like it should satisfy her thirst for now, so she dipped her head in the water and began to drink.

            Shinji, having come again in Asuka’s throes of passion, lay at the entrance to Asuka’s own cave.  As he lay there inside the Eva, he thought of the snatch which was now approaching the size of a city.  In the hot wet darkness, he could get lost in there forever, outside the Eva.  In fact, at this size, it would likely be easy to crawl all the way to the womb.  To live, peacefully, inside Asuka, forever.  Could I do that?  Could I be with Asuka forever?  For now, though, Asuka’s suspended positon prevented that.  He was pressed up against the inside wall of Asuka’s pussy lips, the slippery surface in contact with the ground beneath it, indenting its form deeply into it as Asuka lied down on the ground.  Shinji remained enraptured with Asuka as he began to fondle and caress the slippery surface, Asuka being able to be the dominant partner even when completely unaware she was even having sex. 

Rei, meanwhile, was practically inside her asshole at this point, her having slipped earlier.  Asuka, sensing this, reached around with one hand even while she was drinking from the pool, and repositioned her.  Specifically, she made an Eva Unit her buttplug.  She shoved the entire Eva in, legs first, so that her entry plug could still properly pour in the results of its arousal.  Will I end up… in there?  She’s still… growing.  It’s unlikely that I will be able to stay in this position for long.  Her senses were filled with Asuka’s butt at this point; from her vantage, almost all that she could see in either direction was Asuka.  Her buttcheeks sloped like twin hills to both sides of her, Unit 00’s hands continuously kneading their firm slopes.  At the same time, the pleasant smell of Asuka’s skin and arousal mixed with that of the butt she was finding herself jammed inside.  Asuka assaulted her senses from every direction, commanding Rei’s attention fully.

            Asuka continued to drink from the lake, its level falling as she quenched her massive thirst.  People had swam in the lake earlier, trying to get at the clumps of cum floating on the surface of the lake. As she kept drinking, many of these people were being drawn into her mouth.  They were being drawn towards a tongue almost two hundred feet wall, waves emanating from the diminishing lake as she lapped at it.  Standing at the water’s edge, the reporter was still filming it, this recording being broadcasted across much of the world.  Even as she was growing, she consumed the water with increasing vigor, dunking her head in it, itself nearly as large as the lake.  Her hair was falling all around the lake, many of the people on the shoreline being covered in it.  The water level was rapidly falling, and soon the lake would be drained if she continued at the same rate. 

            Asuka kept lapping at the water, her eyes closed.  She did not even notice as people were drawn inside her vast mouth, struggling against the water as they were pulled into the vast chamber… and beyond.  As she drank, her saliva mixed with the liquid of the lake as she greedily consumed it, her face dipping deeper and deeper into the lake.  With long steady, gulps, the water disappeared, and she also tasted something else as well.  My cum actually tastes pretty good, doesn’t it?  I guess I can see why some people might want a piece of it.  Rei and Shinji could still hear the water flowing from the lake, and the steady sound of Asuka gulping the water down.  Both of them were buried inside the Titaness however, and were not able to perceive what was going on all around them.  As Inoue kept filming the scent, the water level had dipped down to less than half of what it was previously, but the girl kept draining the entire thing.  Most of the fish, algae, birds… any living thing left in the lake was disappearing, all being drawn towards the same location by the incredible sucking force of one girl’s mouth.  She found herself staring open mouthed at the bizarre spectacle of this incredible sight; her legs were shaking with fear and admiration as she saw her draining the lake.  The sound of her sucking the lake’s contents down was incredible, an incredible wooshing sound emanating as she sucked the water into her mouth.  Trees were bending over, and the camerawoman found herself nearly being sucked in by the gale force winds pouring into Asuka’s mouth.  Finally, only a few feet of water, saliva and cum was left at the bottom of the lake, its water having been drained fully by the giant woman.  Asuka’s head rose from the lake slowly, much of her face covered in dirt from her desperate attempts to get at the water.  The former lake looked like a wasteland.  What had once been an orderly lake in a pristine park, covered with wildlife and covered with plants and piers was now a mass of featureless smeared mud.  As she rose, sitting up, she used one arm to wipe the dirt off of her face. 

            Asuka, slushing around the last of the water she drank, noticed that some of the tiny bumps in there felt like clothing.  Were those people in there?  People were probably swimming after my cum.  Well… it can’t be helped.  Asuka swallowed the last of the water, causing several people to descend hundreds of feet towards her infinite stomach. 

            “Ah… that was needed.”  Asuka said, stretching herself again.  She still needed to show herself off as she became the size of a city, so she couldn’t sit around too long.  Asuka’s vision appeared to be enhanced somewhat, as she could still make out individual people, even though they only appeared to be a millimeter in size at this point.  Eeeeepp!  Asuka jumped up a little, causing the ground to vibrate as Rei squirmed just the right way within her, sending pleasurable signals radiating from her ass.  Without hesitation, Rei squirmed in the Eva, bucking hard inside Asuka’s ass.  I’ll get back to this little doll in a moment.  She turned towards the crowd, much of them still beneath her.

            “You look like you’re enjoying the sight, aren’t you.  You itty-bitty perverts are all looking at me.”

            “Asuka… you… this is… you drained an entire lake!  How do you think you’ll be able to survive when you’re bigger?  How do you think you’ll be able to keep growing like this!?”  Inoue shouted through her megaphone so that Asuka could still hear her.

            “Listen… you don’t talk that way to someone with an Eva up her ass.  Do you think I fucking care about your opinion, you little dust mite?”  Asuka, seeing exactly where the girl was, began to turn around, shifting her whole body to the other side of the lake.  Everyone watched as she shifted her pert lithe body.  Inoue panicked as she saw the titantic ass approaching her, tortuously slowly.  With a boom, it settled down all around her, slowly sinking into the dirt all around her.  Crowds were watching as it descended towards them, most of them wanting to fuck the divine, sweaty, dirt covered ass.  Its divine surfaced practically quivered with anticipation as it sunk towards the ground, seeming to have a mind of its own. 

            “Some people died just now… didn’t they Inoue?”

            “Yes… they did when you lowered y-your b-butt…” Inoue stammered.

            “But you can’t say I killed anyone, can you.  I merely shifted my ass a little.  A girl has a right to choose where she sits, doesn’t she?  Don’t you see… I can’t avoid doing this to people… I’m different from all of you.  Look at where you are right now… do you see everything all around you?”  Inoue did look, and she saw what appeared to be a giant robot directly above her, caught in the girl’s asshole just as she said.  I’m below the girls’ fucking asshole! 

            “Do you understand just how insignificant you are to me?  One little fart, it could even be an accident, and you’re fucking done for.  You think this girl, an idol the size of a mountain, really notices you.  The second any guy sees me, they’ll forget about you.  No one will think of normal women when there’s one out there, that they see at all times, that is the size of a mountain.”

            “I… I…”

            “Your job is to broadcast my asshole across all of Japan.  That’s what the people of this country want, not to hear your stupid stammering!  You really think my appeal will be limited to Japan.  No!  I’ve finally decided who I’m going to date, and it’s going to be the entire world.  All of humanity.  Everyone.  I’m a little demanding, but I’m sure we’ll get along.  So, it may not be good for the health of a pipsqueak like you to piss me off… So…” she said, her asshole contracting ominously.  “I have a question… do you like my farts?”

            “I…”

            “Do you like them?  I like them.  I think mine have a rich texture, which my size only enhances.  And a girl like me can do them pretty long and hard.  Anyway, you like them Shinji don’t you?”

            “Yeah… of course, Asuka!”  Asuka heard it coming from deep within her vagina, Shinji probing her depths.

            “A muffled voice from deep within my muff!”  Asuka said, proud of her pun, giggling stupidly as she said this.  Her buttcheeks vibrated as she laughed; this disturbed Inoue, as she gazed at the shaking walls of flesh all around her.  “I think we can see that many people agree on this issue.  However, I’m asking you, what do you think?”

            Inoue, as frightened as she was around Asuka, was also turned on by the girl.  It seemed almost impossible to not be.  The girl’s confidence, the ease with which she managed vast sums of people, all this turned her on immensely.  There were other people trapped in the confines between Asuka’s sweaty buttcheeks with Inoue; many of them were running towards the sides, grabbing at the slick sensual flesh of her butt.  With the slightest shift, she could kill them, but they did not care, devoting themselves to worshipping this girl.  This girl named Asuka. 

            “Maybe… they might be… good,” Inoue answered uncertainly.  She was finally beginning to be turned on, Asuka’s pheromones winning her over. 

            “So would you like me to fart… because I can, if you want?”  Asuka answered, a fake sweetness in her voice. 

            “NO!”  Inoue shouted, the sense of danger winning.

            “So are you saying… you don’t like them?  Because that would make me mad.  Very mad.”  Asuka said threateningly.

            “I just… don’t think it would be a good idea.”

            “Dolls should learn when to shut up.  Do you want it?  Or not?”

            “I… I…” Inoue knew that making Asuka mad was an even worse eventuality.  “I want it.  I want you to fart.”

            “For no reason?  Why do you want me to fart on you so badly?”

            “Because they are great.”

            “Go on…”

            “They are powerful, rich, and full.  I want to experience one of them for real.  To be blown away by their power.  I want nothing more than for you to fart on me.  Asuka.  Please.”

            “Very well then… I’ll give the little pervert what she wants.”  Asuka’s butt tensed up, and Inoue panicked as she knew she may not survive what was coming.  All at once, a hot, incredibly strong gust of wind knocked her flat on her back, knocking her breath out of her.  I’m not dealing with a girl, but a goddess.  What was I thinking?  Inoue believed that her life was coming to a close as the sulfuric wind erupted all around her, enveloping her in its maelstrom.  All she could smell was the stench from Asuka’s butt, the wind whilrling around her as all of the oxygen was sucked from the air around her.  It had only gone on for a few seconds, but she couldn’t take it as the fart kept persisting.  Trees and benches were being torn from their foundations by the gale force winds coming from above.   Inoue tried to breathe, but she couldn’t; all of the oxygen had been swept out of the area by the force of Asuka’s hurricanic fart.  Far above, Asuka was crouching, maintaining her balance even as she was farting.  It was hard to levitate her butt just above the ground, what appeared to be less than an inch to her.  She had a mischevious smirk on her face, the immature girl having become very fascinated with the power of her own farts.  It’s getting hard to support myself like this

            “It’s very fortunate that I could do this for you, isn’t it.  You should appreciate your good fortune.”  Asuka chortled as she held her position.  She felt squirming coming around from deep inside her, and turned her head towards her belly, where Shinji Ikari was likely underneath.  “Are you trying to find my womb, little Shinji?  To stay inside me forever?  I wonder what you’re hearing right now… itty bitty Shinji?”  The girl rocked her head back and forth, her butt bouncing up and down a little.  I’m unstoppable. 

            Below Asuka’s butt, the horror finally seemed to be over for Inoue.  The onslaught of toxic gases had stopped, and while the massive ass was still bouncing up and down, it was no longer discharging her toxic fumes.  I have to get out of here… and take a shower.  I’m probably going to smell like this for weeks.  Oxygen was creeping back into the area, making it possible to breathe.  I’ll be okay…She got on her feet, and prepared to walk out from under her butt, when suddenly she bounced several feet up in the air.

            “Woopsie.”

            Inoue felt something cracking inside of her as she slammed hard back down to the ground.  It was only a couple of seconds, and yet the force of Asuka’s noxious fumes completely compressed her into the dirt, creating a zone where even the grass was gone.  Suddenly, another one came, rumbling and loud.  The force impacted her like a car, and she was lifted several feet in the air as it bounced her off of the dirt.  She spun around, her eyes watering from the smell of Asuka’s waste.  Finally, it was truly over, and Asuka’s butt rose thousands of feet into the air, leaving people gasping for air beneath her.

            “I’m sorry about that it was just kind of funny.”

            “I… I… you could have…”

            “I could have killed you?  Don’t you think that it’s unavoidable that I’m going to end up killing somebody?  At my size I have to focus to just see you.  People are drawn by my scent towards me as well.  If I didn’t want to hurt anybody, I’d have to stay still for the rest of my life.”

            “Then why did you grow so much…”

            “Wouldn’t you if you could?  Anyway, I’m going to go somewhere else now.  If anyone doesn’t want to be hurt, they probably shouldn’t follow me.”  With that, Asuka stood up all at once, and walked away from the remnants of the lake she just drank.  The woman inspected herself, she was bruised throughout much of her body, and her arm appeared to be broken.  From a fart.  She decided to take her advice and head away as fast as she could.  She could at least make it out of here with her life.

              Asuka walked around somewhat aimlessly, thinking of what she could do as she continued to grow.  She patted her belly as she could feel Shinji deep within it, trying to explore her in his Eva. 

            “I can feel you clambering pretty deep within there, but do you think you could come out a little?  I still need your little dicky’s help before this potion runs out.”

            “I can help from in here… can’t I?”

            “I guess you can… but I think it’d just be wet and dark in there.  I don’t know, I haven’t really looked at myself from the inside.”  Asuka giggled.  “Well do whatever you want.  Just help me get bigger.  I must look kind of weird, talking to my stomach.”  She patted it with her hand, wondering what that must have sounded like so Shinji, while she walked back towards Tokyo-3.  It was time to mark her territory.  On the way, she noticed clambering within her butthole, and reached a finger in to fish out Rei.

            “It probably isn’t safe in there, dolly.  You know that I have to use that sometimes, right.”  She said this to Eva 00, stuck to her finger, now smelling rather strongly after what she just did.  “Okay then, where should you stay… honestly, I don’t know of anywhere safer than where Shinji is.  Could you join him down there?”

            “I suppose…”

            “Ok.  She spit on the Eva, wiping the giant figure off afterwards.  She knew she wouldn’t be able to get all of the stench of her butt off of her, but she hoped it’d be sanitary enough anyway.  She shouldn’t be able to even exist at her current height, so Asuka hoped that her body would be somewhat resistant to other problems as well. 

            “Well… down the hatch.”  Asuka quickly jammed Rei into her vagina, almost making her dizzy with the speed that she moved her finger.  It was amazing how just earlier that day, the speck she was jamming up her cooch was able to ram it so hard it ached.  Such is life.

            Asuka stood over Tokyo-3, hands on her hips.  It would not have been appropriate to say that she stood in it, as at closing near two miles in height, the tallest buildings stood just over her ankles.  I haven’t been able to shower since I began having my… spurts.  I imagine my feet absolutely STINK by now. Maybe I shouldn’t do this… wouldn’t I hurt people anyway though… I guess I can try to be gentle.  People won’t exactly adore me if I just go about killing them.   She wriggled her toes outside of the city, not knowing what to do.  She didn’t just want to crush them all, that wouldn’t be any fun.  She decided to play it by ear as she spotted many tiny people moving outside of the tiny buildings, coming to see the giant.  This is never going to get old.  Asuka walked right up to the edge of the city and boomed “The girl you see before you is the great Asuka Langley Soryu!  She was entered upon this city in a big way, and she’s only going to get bigger!”  She heard dozens of tiny cries, distinguishing them one by one, basking in a glow of approval.  But then she heard another one… one she didn’t want to hear.

            “Asuka!”  The loud admonishing sound of Kaji’s voice could be distinguished by Asuka, the girl’s senses enhanced at her gigantic size.

            “Kaji…”  the entire ground rattled, the force of an earthquake hitting it, as she repositioned herself in such a way that she was lying down on the ground.  “How are you feeling…”

            “Asuka…” Kaji sighed.  He had a clothespin on his nose, preventing her pheromones from getting to him.  “Do you think that you might be causing just a bit of a mess.  Just a little?”

            “I… I don’t have any choice, do I?  Not at this size.  I’m going to hurt people anyway.  What’s the big deal if I have a little fun?”  The girl was fidgeting, clawing large chunks of dirt out of the earth with her fingernails. 

            “You didn’t have to grow this big, did you?  You know how Shinji’s… uh… you know, makes you grow?  By the way, where is he anyway?”

            “Yes… I do.  I know that much Kaji.  Hmmph!”  Asuka pouted, even as her head was taller than the skyscraper that Kaji was standing on.

            “Well then, it’s obvious, you don’t have to grow so big.” 

            “But it’s so cool!  I don’t think that you understand what it’s like Kaji.  So I can hurt people.  So what?  Of course that’s going to happen at this size.”

            “You could have crushed me or Misato before, and you wouldn’t even know it!  You have to quit doing this to people!”

            “This is just the planning stage Kaji, I’ll cooperate more later.  All people have to do is build… facilities for someone my size, treat me how I deserve to be, and I won’t be killing people anyway.  Oh, and if you want to know where Shinji is, he’s pretty deep inside me, heading towards my womb.  I know what you’re thinking, but I’m kind of the gatekeeper here, and if I’m letting the little pervert explore Asuka’s caves, you’re not going to be able to get at him.  The dolls in there too.  In their Eva’s of course.  It would be dangerous otherwise.”

            “Asuka!  Get a hold of yourself!  How would they be able to make anything to accommodate how big you’re going to be!”

            “They will, or I’ll be very… very mad.”  Asuka arched her shoulders, a cute pout on her face.  Or at least it would have been cute if she didn’t have the potential to annihilate the city in the span of a few minutes. 

            “Look Asuka, don’t you think you’d be terrified if Misato was this big?  If she was doing all this.”

            “Yeah, but do you think anyone would have a right to just tell her to stand still.  That’s all I’ve been doing the past couple of days.  Booooorrrrinnnnggg~”

            “Yeah!”

            “Let her do what she wants!”

            “ASUKA!  ASUKA!  ASUKA!  ASUKA!  ASUKA!”  A chant began from the crowd, all of them in support of the mountainous redhead.

            “See Kaji!  They think that I can do what I want.  Bleehhh~”  She stuck out her tongue towards Kaji, taunting the tiny man on top of the building. 

            “Asuka… I thought you’d want to…”

            “You never paid attention to me anyway.  Everyone’s looking towards me now.  I like their adoration.  I’m not going to go out of my way to hurt anybody.  I’m just saying that, until the relations are finalized, it’s going to be certain that I’ll hurt some people.”  As she said this, her growth, having stopped for a little while began to resume.  “Oh, I guess that’s Shinji, or Rei.  I can’t really tell.”  Asuka flashed an innocent smile as a rumbling sound began to reverberate across the entire area, the result of Asuka’s growth resuming.  It gradually increased in intensity, as Asuka’s nose rose above Kaji’s position on top of the skyscraper. 

            “I like you Kaji, I really do.  But I’m going to have some fun.  For now, if you want to stay safe, it might be a good idea to get out of here.”  Kaji complied with exactly that order.  He didn’t know how much time he had before Asuka got bored, but he had to get out of there now.  He descended down the elevator, quickly moving as most of the others had made it to the top, and dashed for his car once he reached the bottom.  As he drove out of the city, speeding at over 100 mph, he knew that Asuka wasn’t going to let anybody stop her.

            Asuka was growing fast, and also getting bored fast.  Every movement she made as she figeted caused tremors to shake the town.  After a couple of minutes, the girl stood up again, looking at all the cameras and adoring faces gazing up at her-at least those who weren’t knocked down from the force of her getting up.  She figured it was past ten o-clock based on the height of the moon.  She didn’t have much time left.  Her growth accelerated, the result of Shinji or Rei… again, finding their release somewhere within her.  Now was the end.  Asuka turned towards the crowd, and simply smiled playfully.  It was now time to show them who’s boss.

 

All Eyes on Asuka by Bob Charlie

Asuka turned around and faced the city, stretching her arms high up into the air.

            “Ahhhhh~ this has sure been an exciting week, hasn’t it?  Well… I hope you’re all fine with a big girl like me.”  She giggled, even as she rose higher and higher above the town in the darkness, her head barely visible by the lights of the city.  “Well… I actually drunk the lake outside of here, I hope you don’t mind.  It’s all gone now.  But I think I’ll be able to return it…with interest.  Do you want some of my pee?” She asked the town innocently.  They cheered, stuck in their phase of blind adoration for the gigantic girl.  They quieted down as suddenly, she unleashed her torrent.  I don’t want to really kill everyone.  Just mark them.  I think I should be able to play with them this way.

            The stream of yellow piss began to flow out of the growing girl.  I can really control this.  Perhaps it was something related to her growth, but the redhead found that she could use her muscles to easily control the flow of piss however she wanted.  She let it flow out slowly at first, the main stream landing in the middle of an intersection.  As it hit the street, it quickly flooded the entire area.  At the same time, there was a far wider spray, spreading out over hundreds of feet, impacting all of the people in the area.  People were becoming soaked in Asuka’s piss, and vehicles were being swept away below from the flood.  She decided to speed it up as she let out a squirt of high velocity pee, the yellow liquid toppling over a nearby building.  I…I guess I should have expected that… Feeling slightly guilty, she reduced her peeing to a steady rate.  However, she was simply oblivious to the destruction below, as she didn’t bother to focus.  In the immediate corner where she was peeing, it was flowing in faster than people could run away.  The force of the mass of pee broke the windows on the lower floors of these buildings, and the currents weakened their structure.  Even as Asuka closed her eyes, buildings were toppling from the sheer force of pee, many people being swept up in it.  Yet, Asuka’s goal was being obtained.  Deaths were kept to a minimum, while at the same time it was being shown that she could easily end them all if she wanted to.  As the liquid spread out, it began to flood much of the city, the smell of pee being felt everywhere.

            “You know, I’m the only thing I can smell anymore.  Everything else is just too small.  I’ve kind of learned to enjoy the way I smell.”  Asuka raised her arm and sniffed her right armpit, after having not showered since the incident began, to prove her point.  It’s true though, there isn’t anything worthy of my respect in this world except for me.  Not the Evas, my classmates, Kaji… anybody.  The torrent was still ongoing, the main stream knocking several skyscrapers over.  The scene below was absolute chaos, people being swept up in the yellow torrent, attempting to swim against the powerful force.  The piss swept throughout the streets of the city, flooding an entire district in pee.  As it poured through windows and soaked the dirt, it became apparent that it would be able to seep into every nook and cranny of the city.  At the same time she did this, Asuka kept sniffing herself, the girl entranced with her own scent.  Maybe I’m falling for myself.  Shinji and Rei could hear the torrent from the inside, the torrent gushing out from near the entrance of the massive cave they were inside.  Is that her… peeing, Shinji thought.  I can’t believe that that’s just Asuka peeing.  It sounds like nothing I’ve ever heard before.  Shinji was crawling towards the opening, him having not eaten in a while, but he realized that he had to wait until the torrent stops.  He lightly fondled the flesh he was in, getting closer to the exit.  He could only navigate based on the sounds of Asuka in the humid darkness. 

            Asuka had a certain childish fascination with the chaos her piss could inflict, and what was going on below wasn’t disappointing her.  “It looks like it might be a bit dangerous for me to play with you guys.”  Asuka said, condescendingly, a bored look upon her face.  “It seems odd that you’d get this excited over a young girl’s pee.  I mean, it’s just piss right?  The same piss that any of you have, just a bit more of it.”  Asuka bent down even as she was still peeing, a haughty smile upon her face, eyes narrowed in sadistic glee.  The girl was still growing even as she said this, hinting that if she wanted to, she could destroy the city in an instant.  There were still many people staring up in her in awe, simply looking at the gigantic torrent coming from miles up in the air.  The entire area was being covered in the less dense spray of piss, soaking everyone standing on top of the buildings to the bone.  It was spreading out even towards the residential districts, breaking windows and uprooting trees.  Finally, billions of gallons of piss had soaked throughout the city, flooding it in its entirety.  The pee level among the epicenter of her piss began to go down as it flowed towards other areas, but the city would remain flooded for quite some time.  Tokyo-3 was entirely silent, the only sound present being her flowing piss.  Finally, with one last squirt, Asuka toppled a skyscraper, bringing it down with a well-placed shot of pee.  How many people did I just kill?  I probably let myself get out of control there.  I shouldn’t do this anymore.  Still, it should let people know what I can do. 

            “So did you like my show?  I really did need to relieve myself,” she asked the whole city at once.  While some were still under the charm her pheromones exerted, many others looked up at her as if she was a monster, staring at the growing girl with fear in their eyes.  She felt Shinji getting near the entrance to her vagina, wanting to head out, and soon he asked a question.

            “Asuka… I haven’t eaten for a while… I really”

            “There’s plenty below you Shinji.  I’ll lower you there.”  Feeling him near the entrance she plucked out the Eva between two of her fingers and lowered it into the vast pool of her pee.  “Here’s something to drink Shinji, now get on with it quickly”

            “But I… I…” Shinji muttered, pathetically looking at the vast pools of pee, it reaching the knees of the Evangelion.

            “Is it a bit much for you?  Oh… what I do for you, little baby Shinji.”  Asuka plucked Shinji back out of her vast ocean of pee, and brought him up to her breasts. 

            “Did you want to suckle at Asuka’s big titties?  You’ve always been thinking about these, you little pervert.  When we were sitting across the table, you’d always be looking down and furtively glance up.  It’s like you try so hard to not stare at me, and yet you just can’t resist it, can you Shinji?” 

            “I…” Shinji’s Eva pathetically grasped towards the swollen, gigantic nipple.  It stretched farther as Asuka was again excited from the power she was able to exert over people. 

            “What do you think of my nipple, stupid Shinji?” Asuka breathed, a curious, confident grin upon her face.  “What do you think of my breasts!?”  She asked the people of Tokyo-3, the girl holding them in her hands.  A wild lewd expression was on Asuka’s face; the girl was beginning to go out of control.  Her nipples stood out prominently, throbbing with sexual desire.  “I’ll give you more of my liquid if you want it.”  She said, raising her finger to her mouth, licking it lewdly.  Even as the people were terrified and wet, many were looking up, still admiring the sensual, miles high redhead.  “Then take all of it!  Take all of my milk if you want it!  After all, you said that you are REALLY hungry, Shinji.  Just drink from mommy’s breast, like you’ve always wanted to!”  She squirted her left boob, her other hand holding the Eva.  Seemingly just because she willed it, milk jutted out quickly, dousing Unit 01 in the white milk.  Shinji felt it impacting his face, the milk flowing down the body of Eva 01.  Much of it fell uselessly, down below mixing with the pool of her yellow pee.  “Is this too much for you, stupid Shinji?  You shouldn’t have asked for it if you can’t drink it all up.”

            “I… I can’t.”

            “Whhhaaaaaat!  Of course you can, you just have to get out of the entry plug.  It’s not that hard.  You always overcomplicate things.”

            “I… I…”

            “Are you scared of the big girl, Shinji?”

            “I… I don’t think it’s safe.”

            “Little Shinji doesn’t think it’s safe.  Do you want me to do everything for you?  How pathetic are you, Shinji?”  Asuka grinned, an expression of superiority upon her face.  She wriggled her boobs back and forth displaying their enormity in front of Shinji.  In front of everybody.  “Well, I’m afraid that there’s no other way to get it, so you’re going to have to show a little of a spine.”

            The hungry Shinji knew that he had no other choice.  He was lowered miles by Asuka, his stomach lurching from the sudden acceleration.  Finally, as gingerly as she could, he was placed in a large hole, a crater from where she had stepped earlier.  It was mostly empty, although slight amounts of pee were beginning to flow into the dirt covered hole.

            “Ok now, you spoiled brat.  I’ll give you what you want.  But you have to get out of the stupid entry plug.  C’mon Shinji, can you do ANYTHING?”

            Shinji ejected the entry plug, and began to clamber out of it. 

            “Wait!  Uh… get back in for a moment, I don’t want to wash you away.”  Shinji climbed back in, obediently following the red-head’s commands.  Wash me away?  As soon as Shinji was securely back inside the entry plug, Asuka began to orient herself.  The ground tremored violently as she knelt down, her head falling miles down, red hair streaming down miles towards the ground.  She positioned herself so that Shinji’s view was dominated entirely by one thing.  Asuka’s breast.  A single, massive breast.  Flesh shaking slightly back and forth as it wobbled back and forth, pendulously hanging above him.  It seemed like it could end all existence, everything becoming a stain upon the perfect smooth surface.  Her nipple was hanging down above him, the tight red surface looking like nirvana itself to Shinji.  Soon, she began to lower it, the surface heading towards him, filling his entire view.  It quickly fell against him, the incalculable weight pressing him into the dirt.  He mouthed at the boob, sucking it into the mouth of the Eva, even as he felt it crushing him.  Her breast.  Asuka’s breast.  It’s infinite.  It’s everywhere.  God…

            “I’ll adjust you a little.  I know you can’t do anything, but at least try.  Show me you want your mommy Asuka’s milk, Shinji.”  The surface of the breast brushed among him, the surface crushing his “dick” under its smooth, sensual surface.  Shinji was already hard again, as it slid against the entry plug.  Shinji was trapped in a world of breast.  Asuka’s breast.  What was half an inch to the five mile woman was in reality, over 250 feet to Shinji.  Standing taller than the Eva itself, it seemed like it would be an impossible task for Shinji to coax milk from the awaiting nipple.  As it wobbled back and forth, it seemed to be taunting him, teasing him with the prospect of the milk within her glorious breast.  He grabbed at the nipple, wider than the Eva, with both arms, and struggled vainly trying to extract the glorious prize from within.  He pulled on it with both arms as well, grasping at the nipple furiously like a madman.  It began to shake up and down, the result of Asuka’s laughter. 

            “You can’t get at it, can you, Shinji,” Asuka cooed down at him.  “This must be the ultimate fantasy for you, mustn’t it?  Well, you’re entertaining, and the Eva’s practically indestructible, so you can just stay around me.  You’ll live on me, drink you’re fantasy Asuka’s milk.  And you won’t even bother me because you’re Eva’s the size of a bug.”  Even as Asuka said this, the city looked on at her in awe.  The girl was lying down on the ground, and she lazily inserted one finger ino the city.  Larger than most of the skyscrapers there, she let one finger slowly drop into the city, giving people time to get out of her way.  It went and dropped into the thin surface of Asuka’s pee, but she didn’t mind.  Even as many had just been killed from the torrential flow of Asuka’s pee, still some people swam almost instinctually towards the finger, wanting to press themselves against it.  I’m not dirty, am I?  No, there’s nothing dirty about me.  She used her other hand to finger herself, two of the fingers lazily playing with Rei’s Eva inside there as well.  Rei was thrusting against her finger from inside her pussy, the little movements making Asuka even hotter herself.  I’m so hot.  My tight ass, my boobs.  Why haven’t I realized it before?  Why do I make myself so hot?  I… turn myself on, don’t I?  Even as Asuka fingered herself, she began to realize that she was getting a full on crush on herself.  Even as she fucked herself, Rei was approaching her own climax, something Asuka realized from the increasing ferocity of the Eva’s thrusts. 

            Still Shinji was grabbing at the nipple, attempting to bring out his prize.  He latched onto the surface, wrapping the arms and legs of the Eva around it.  Even as he was trying to get the milk out of the nipple, he was humping it ferociously.  He was engaged in coitus with a nipple, with Asuka’s nipple, and it was the dominant partner.  He got into a rhythm where he jumped up and down against the ground, the strength of the Eva allowing him to move the entire nipple.  He kept doing this, bouncing up and down with the bobbing nipple, attempting to milk it.  He could feel his dick against the entry plug, and he knew that he was entirely insignificant, just pressing into Asuka’s nipple.  This kept going for minutes, and it began to feel hopeless to Shinji.  Finally, he was rewarded, when a large white stream sought out of it, sinking into the crater of Asuka’s foot below.  He kept jumping up and down in the Eva, seeking to get more of the milk.  He was rewarded as it began to fill up the crater below, vast amounts of milk coming from it.  He bobbed up and down in a hypnotic motion, as he looked at the mass of boob splayed out before him.  The Eva’s entire body was wrapped among the nipple it was milking, and the sight above was filled by the massive areole.  He still kept going, hypnotized by the prospect of swimming in Asuka’s milk.  Her milk.  All of that milk.  Soon after several squirts of her milk, it became harder to stand.  Asuka was smaller when she created the crater with her foot, and already the place was beginning to fill up with her milk.  Soon he found it hard to get any purchase, as he was in a layer of milk half the height of the Eva.  Shinji desperately tried to pull at it more, even as it began to swell against him.

            “Well, it looks like Rei came.  I didn’t even notice.”  Asuka said blandly as her growth resumed again, the nipple forcing the Eva’s arms to spread apart.  Soon Shinji couldn’t milk it any more, and he fell off, the Eva plopping in the dense liquid below. 

            “You have plenty of my milk now, Shinji.  Drink up now, stupid baby.”  The breast disappeared from Shinji’s view entirely, going out of sight as the growing boob ascended thousands of feet in the air, the result of Asuka sitting up.  Hesitantly, Shinji ejected the entry plug and began to clamber out of the Eva. 

            “I’ll remain REALLY still Shinji.  Now hurry up.”  He stepped from the open entry plug, landing in the while lake below.  The milk was very warm, the result of where it just came from.  I can’t believe all this came from her.  I’m swimming in Asuka’s milk… Shinji dipped his head under the water, and began to drink greedily from the pool of Asuka’s warm milk.  He swam in it as he drunk from it, feeling his body surrounded by the milk.  This tastes better than anything I’ve ever had.  Shinji drank greedily from the pool of milk for over a solid minute, trying to get his fill since he hadn’t eaten anything in quite a while.  He gulped at it, taking in more and more of the sweet, creamy milk.  He greedily slurped it down for over a minute, savoring a small portion of Asuka’s marvelous liquid.  Soon he was full; he couldn’t consume very much of the lake of milk his naked body was swimming in.  His penis was standing erect at attention, and his entire body was shaking in arousal as he saw Asuka looking above him, the growing girl looking down at him in a pitying manner.

            “I can see you down there Shinji.  My eyesight’s gotten really good, hasn’t it?  You’re so teeny, swimming in my milk.  You must really be able to enjoy it.  If you help me Shinji… I be able to make enough… for everybody.”  Shinji was looking up in awe at the giantess staring down at him.  Soon she dipped her finger into the pool, creating massive waves which knocked Shinji up and down in the pool of milk.  The overwhelming sense of Asuka’s power was enough to drive him over the edge, and soon he began pouring trace amounts of his own milk into the pool, still rippling.  The milk level was rising higher as Asuka’s finger grew within it.  As Shinji looked at the finger, no longer in the confines of the Eva, he could finally realize the true scale of Asuka.  The finger was taller than a skyscraper, stretching up into the distance, and it was still swelling. 

            “Shinji, get back in the Eva now.  I’d like to see what my milk tastes like, and I’ll end up drinking you otherwise.”

            “Ok… Asuka.”  Shinji looked around in dismay as the entry plug was now under the surface of the milk.  Eventually, he figured out where it was, and swam under the surface of the milk.  Unlike water, it was completely opaque, so he had to feel around for the entry plug under the surface of the milk.  Eventually, he found the handle and turned it, the force of the milk flowing into the empty entry plug forcing him in.  Unlike the LCL, he couldn’t breathe through Asuka’s breast milk.  He desperately gasped for air in the sealed in entry plug, but there was nothing but the prison of Asuka’s creamy milk.  I’m going to die?  Asuka’s breast milk is going to kill me?  Is this it?  Suddenly he felt himself moving, slamming against the entry plug as the entire Eva lurched.  He moved faster and faster until he felt himself slam against the ground. Shinji let out one last gasp, inhaling more of the thick liquid.  He swallowed it as he began to lose consciousness, still savoring its taste.  Mother…

            As this happened, Asuka realized that Shinji was trapped within there, and quickly moved to drain the lake.  The massive amount of milk was merely a couple of sips to her.  My milk tastes really, really good.  That’s kind of weird.  I’m about the size where it could feed a lot of people.  I wonder if I could advertise it.  Asuka’s special milk.  Heheh.  The people of Tokyo 3 are still staring at me as I do this, aren’t they.  That kind of makes me… hot.  Soon the milk lake was drained entirely, with the exception of that in the entry plug.  Not sure what to do, Asuka reached with her pinky and lightly tapped the almost invisible entry plug, in an attempt to free Shinji from his prison of her milk.

            Suddenly the liquid began to pour out, the result of the entry plug being dented harshly.

            “Be careful there Shinji, I could tell that something was wrong.”  The entry plug was severely dented, the result of Asuka lightly tapping her finger against it.  The milk poured out, and Shinji coughed up some that had gotten in his lungs. 

            He’s… unimaginably pathetic, isn’t he.  I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a guy suffocating on breast milk.  Yet… I suppose everyone is.  How did I know that he was okay though?  I really am changing, aren’t I?

            “Shinji… are you okay?”  Asuka asked him.

            “Yeah… I am?”

            “Okay, then.  Th-that’s good.  Anyway, you really are pathetic Shinji.  I bet you were thinking of mother, all caught up in my milk.  At any rate, I thought it tasted pretty good.  My milk’s nice and creamy, isn’t it?”

            “Y…yes.”

            “Now you see why I told you to be careful though.  At this size, it’s hard to keep up with little stupid Shinji.  At any rate, you should appreciate that you’ve gotten to stay around me.  There’s only a bit more time until the potion wears off.  So get ready, baby.” 

            “Asuka, are you sure about this?  Can you even see anybody?”

            “It’s fine, idiot.  I can still do everything.  Maybe this has increased my senses.  Honestly, someone of my size shouldn’t be able to stand up.  You can get back in the entry plug now.  You know you don’t do anything except hump me anyway.”  With that, she stuck Eva 01 on the end of her finger and gently inserted it back inside the vast cave with Rei, her temporary concern with Shinji over.  She didn’t have much time left, she just needed Shinji to hump her a bit more before it was over.

            The dent was not bad enough for the autorepair to fail to work, and soon Shinji was back in the familiar LCL, the white milk now gone.  She’s the size of a mountain now… this is ridiculous.  Yet somehow, through the Eva’s senses, he could smell her potent arousal, assaulting him from the depths of the world’s largest cave.  He prepared to journey into it and probe its depths.  Rei’s somewhere in there, isn’t she?  I can’t even see her… Shinji used a light function to pierce the infinite darkness, shining a light hundreds of feet up towards the ceiling of Asuka’s quivering, pulsing vagina.  As he went forward into the darkness, he wondered what Asuka’s next move was.       

Part 9: Climax

            Asuka was finally starting to realize just how strange her body was becoming.  I don’t think I’ve ever been able to lactate before.  I really have become Shinji’s fantasy girlfriend.  The mother that you can fuck AND crawl into her womb!  Idiot.  At least I can mostly ignore him now; hopefully he won’t try to drown himself in my milk again.  I wonder what else I can do with this body.  “Huhhh…” she sighed, looking at the admiring city before her, even as she was still growing.

            “So, I guess this girl is overgrowing the city,” she said down to the tiny dots in Tokyo-3.  “Is it okay if I give you a little show?  I’m feeling a little lewd right now.  It’s not like you specks can tell me no.  I want to fuck this city.”  There was a large tower that she spied. 

            “I suppose this as the last time I’ll be able to fuck anything.  Sorry everybody.  Horny girl coming through.  Asuka made it through the city carefully, trying not to hurt anyone, although it was an impossible goal.  She wanted everyone’s eyes on her, but Hikari could be there.  She didn’t want to turn those she knew into paste.  As she approached the insignificant tower, she began to lower her frame onto its insignificant mass, her pussy lips quivering at the prospect of taking the phallus within her.  Soon the top of the tower pierced her and began to rub her most sensitive areas.  Asuka lightly bobbed up and down on it, feeling the tower begin to crumple beneath her pressure.  There were still a few people on the tower, unnoticed by the Titaness.  A she swallowed the tower, her juices began to rain upon them, trapping them within her sticky prision.  Soon most of them were completely immobile, as they were trapped in her love juices.  The only thing they could hear was the sound of her walls greedily devouring the tower, something that took thousands of man hours to create being destroyed by one precocious girl.  As she thrust up on the tower, all the eyes of Tokyo-3 were locked onto her.  They gazed up at her in adoration, many of them masturbating even as they took in every movement of the girl. 

            Hikari was one of the people looking up at Asuka, furiously pounding the tallest structure in the city to dust.  I talked to her normally just a few days ago.  She was basically just the same height as me…  She reached her hand into her underwear and inserted a couple of fingers through her slit, admiring the view of her friend.  The first vestiges of dawn were making themselves known, rays of sunlight beginning to shine off the skin of the bouncing Asuka.  Asuka was working herself up, people being knocked off their feet as she bounced harder and harder.  Windows were broken from Asuka’s screams, the town being bathed in her sexual fury.  Hikari watched the movements of her hips as she bounced up and down upon it, her body writhing as she tried to get the tower to hit the right places on her pussy walls.  She watched her breasts quickly bouncing up and down as her speed increased.  She watched her tongue lolling out of her mouth, her face contorted in ecstasy.  What she was most focused on was her butt, however.  That magnificent butt, bouncing up and down, impacting the ground with each thrust she made.  The flesh was pounding the ground, winning against it with each bounce.  Hikari could see Asuka’s frustration as she failed to find release, as she kept bouncing even as she grew, the tower becoming a joke of a dick to her. 

            “Oh… oh… oh… oh… AH… oh… ah… DAMNIT!”  Asuka shouted as loudly as she was prone to before she grew to the size of a city.  Hikari’s hearing was cut off as the frustrated redhead grunted in frustration, her failing to find release.  At the same time, Unit 01 and Unit 00 were buried deep inside Asuka’s plumbing, practically stuck to the slick walls as she continued to buck up and down.  She looked around a little, a pout upon her face as she played with her cunt using her fingers. 

            “Maybe there is such a thing as being too big…”  Asuka looked around at everyone watching her, annoyed irrationally that they couldn’t do anything to help her achieve release.  “Couldn’t you make these buildings a little bigger?”  Asuka huffed towards her audience.  “How is a girl supposed to get off on something so tiny?”  In frustration, Asuka ripped the tower from its foundations and jammed it into her.  Holding it between her fingers, the tower easily slipped between her as she jammed it in.  She changed position, leaning on her butt, sticking her feet miles into the air, above where Hikari stood.  As her body began to drip with sweat from her exertions, Hikari felt some of it falling on her, the rain of Asuka’s pleasure falling throughout the largely ruined Tokyo-3.  People were evacuating the city as they were beginning to realize what was going on, but Hikari was one of those who just stood there, completely entranced by her goddess.  Soon she noticed Asuka reaching for more buildings, her hands scooping out large swaths of the city. 

            “I’m going to need this.  My feisty pussy needs a bit more stimulation.”  Asuka picked up dozens of buildings and deposited them into her maw, the redhead girl demanding more.  Her sensitive body got closer to orgasm as she picked several buildings from the ground and roughly shoved them up her ass.  This was almost enough to destroy the buildings instantly, their foundations being shattered when they entered the massive poophole.  They quickly were turned to dust within there, windows shattering and concrete being grinded down by the force of Asuka’s hungry ass.  Still, it wasn’t enough for her to do. 

            “Geez, this is ridiculous.  I come here, horny, sweaty, ready to be fucked, and none of you can perform at all!”  She waggled her finger at the city, admonishing it.  It was then that she saw Hikari, spotting her with her massive blue eye. 

            “Hikari!  Don’t you know that it’s dangerous here!?” 

            “I know Asuka… but I saw you and I didn’t want to stop.  Besides, it’s not like you had no choice but to do this anyway.  You didn’t have to hurt anyone, destroy anything like this.”

            “And whyyyy are you saying that,” Asuka chirped with a satisfied grin, “with you hand in your pan-ties~”

            “Well… I saw you there, just going at it without thinking of who was watching you, so shamelessly, and I…”

            “Couldn’t help yourself?  I don’t think many people can.  Still… you’re so cute looking like that, Hikari!”

            “Yeah…” HIkari was blushing, blood running up to her freckled face. 

            “I understand… one time, when we were sleeping over… do you remember?  We were just playing video games really late, after we watched that soap.  You were getting sleepy, and we snuggled under the covers.”

            “Yeah…” Hikari giggled.  “We were practically intertwined.  I wanted to distract you from that game; you were playing it for so long.

            “And focus on something else, right?  I know you like Toji, but there’s room for one more big girl, right?” 

            “Yeah, but you’ve certainly hurt some people Asuka.  I’ll go with you, but you need to leave Tokyo-3,” she huffed.  

            “But I was just getting star~ted,” Asuka whined to Hikari, who was standing on a building the same size as those currently inside her asshole. 

            “No buts, Asuka!”

            “Fine, fine… I guess I could have hurt you back there… Hey!  Did you want to go with me?”

            “I guess I could… but how?” 

            “Wait a second.  Shinji, I’m going to need Eva 01 for a little while.”  She stuck her finger inside her depths, seeking to fish out Unit 01.  She enjoyed the pleasurable sensations she felt doing this at the same time.  Nothing works like my finger, does it?  Soon she pulled the Unit out with Shinji in it.

            “Ok, I’m going to need you to eject the entry plug.”

            “Why Asuka?”

            “You know why, just do it!”  She brought her finger delicately close to the building Hikari was standing on, the Unit stuck to her finger by her arousal.  Soon she was able to bring it close to Hikari.  And Shinji ejected the entry plug, after which Hikari began to clamber it.

            “Hikari, why are you…?”  Shinji asked.

            “C’mon and make some room, I want to be here for this.”  Hikari got next to Shinji in the entry plug, making the quarters rather cramped as it wasn’t meant for two people. 

            “Shinji scoot over,” Hikari huffed as she forced Shinji to the side, forcing his hips next to hers.  “Asuka, how did you get so… incredible!?”

            “Well… I got a little formula, and ever since then, Shinji’s little dicky has done the trick!” 

            “Really now…” Hikari looked at Shinji’s curiously, thinking about how she could help Asuka grow even bigger.  Soon the entry plug was closed, and Asuka fumbled to get the tiny Eva stuck on her finger without hurting it.  Soon, it was back inside of her, and Asuka began to leave the town, obeying the orders of a girl millimeters tall to her.

            The ground was rumbling, as Asuka approached 10 miles, her head began to pierce the highest of the clouds.  Everything around her, but she was beginning to face a problem as she outgrew everything.  The city below her was absolutely miniscule: while she could focus her attention on them, her strength was such that any “playing” with them would instantly turn them into paste.  Besides, half of it’s already gone anyway.  Tokyo-3 can’t handle a big girl like me getting frisky with it.

            “Well… what’s a tall redhead to do?”  Asuka tapped her foot impatiently, sending shockwaves throughout the ground for dozens of miles around her.  Asuka was facing a problem, one that she commonly experienced: boredom.  To crush people to a paste, with no resistance whatsoever, wasn’t very exciting anymore.  I thought it would be interesting to fight that Angel, but I just stomped on it and it exploded instantly.  It kind of tickled, though.  I still need to get that Angel gunk off of my foot, don’t I?  Oh, is that someone else… the military’s attacking me.  Great. 

            Asuka spied jets flying towards her, the specks flying slightly above her belly button as they approached the indomitable girl.  There were also vast amounts of tanks rolling across the ground, the ants approaching her feet.  Soon she felt the tickle of bullets hitting her ankles, as they somehow attempted to attack her. They’re… not doing fucking anything.  Do they realize that?  Oh well… I guess they don’t really matter.  She sat down, eliminating some of the tanks immediately. Well… I needed room for my fat butt… and you wouldn’t get out of the way.  Calmly, she stayed on the ground, and inserted her fingers into her pussy.  This is what needs attention right now.  She began to masturbate, ignoring them.  She didn’t know who sent them after her.  She didn’t care.  Maybe it was because I peed on the city earlier.  They breathe the same air I do.  They’ll quit soon enough.  As she plunged her fingers in and out of her, the girl began to moan softly, even as her body kept growing.  Her plush ass was now over a mile across.  A butt, a mile across.  I have my own canyon.  Heh. 

            Even as they kept firing at her, the people were breathing the air around them.  The scent of her arousal kept pouring into them, invading them with her scent.  She wasn’t deliberately doing anything to them.  Could she avoid hurting people at her size?  As the smell invaded them, they went into a state of abject arousal, finding them worshipping what they were supposed to be fighting against.  Soon they were jacking off to the girl, forgetting why they were supposed to be fighting against her.  Asuka was a little disappointed as they quit; she liked being tickled by the jet fire.  It’s not really that exciting to just sit here and masturbate.  I need to do something else.  Asuka began to sit up, getting into a crawling position. 

            “Shinji, are you okay in there?”  Asuka asked her tiny companion, buried deep within her.

            “Yes, Asuka. Nothing happened.”

            “You’re exploring with Rei, right?  How’s Unit 00 doing inside mount Asuka?”

            “Great!  Uh… she’s nearby.”

            “I guess it would be kind of dark in there.  Be careful anyway, I’m going to go exploring.  And hopefully I’m going to get bigger as well.  You can’t go about shirking your duties now.”  I’m talking to people inside me.  That’s so weird.  I wonder if I’ll be able to fit entire cities inside me there… the flooding would probably be too much.  She giggled even as she began to crawl around the city, seeing Japan laid out before her in the distance.  At ten miles in height, most buildings were only millimeters tall to her, practically dust. 

            “Everything’s so cute.  I guess they’re a bit too small to play with as toys.  Hehe~  She bent down and blew gently on a swath of the city, caressing it with her breath.  As her hot breath poured over the area, buildings blew away, detaching from their foundations as she kissed the town with her breath.  Soon it was gone. Yeah, I can’t keep this up for long.  It would suck if human civilization crumbled.  Then think of how bored I’d be.  As she crawled, she occasionally paused to bend her arm back behind her back.  She needed to give her hungry pussy some attention after all.  It’s not like anything else will.  She heard the tiny sound of the jets again, heading towards her.  Are they still going after me?  Asuka wriggled her butt a little back and forth, thinking that it was a little intimidating at her size.  However, the planes weren’t firing at her.  Rather, they appeared to be heading straight towards her vagina.  Well they’re eager to get inside of me.  I think everyone is though.  Laying down, she let her upper body fall against the ground, crushing vast tracts of land under her cheeks and her mammoth boobs.  People found themselves looking up at the vast face of Asuka one moment; the next they realized their lives were over as her flesh headed towards them at incredible speeds.  Soon her boobs were flattened along the ground, and her butt was sticking miles up in the air.  She reached behind her, to spread open the entryway for the planes.  She spread open her hungry pussy lips, quivering with anticipation as the planes entered her.  She was turned on just by the prospect of their ending inside her cavernous pussy, but she knew that there was no way the tiny jets would stimulate her.  What she didn’t expect is that she wouldn’t be able to see them at all.  Really… that’s it?  The planes had simply disappeared inside Asuka,

             She soon felt the almost indescribably tiny splash of LCL hitting her deep inside her insides.  They came again!?  Both Shinji and Rei had already deposited their fluids inside Asuka, overcome by her constant, omnipresent smell.  Asuka crawled around a little more, noting how the very crust of the Earth was splitting wherever she moved.  Fuck… I can’t even see anything anymore.  How am I supposed to have fun like this?  Asuka’s clitoris was still sticking out, throbbing, aching for more.  As she crawled along the ground, she soon spotted a mountain range next to the city, the tiny bumps looking like they might work to please her urges.  These are larger than the buildings of Tokyo-3, aren’t they.  Maybe this’ll fucking work.  Without hesitation, she ripped many of the mountains out of the ground and jammed them into her, finally filling her pussy up to capacity.  Deep inside her, Shinji and Rei could hear the sound of grinding, the inexorable process of mountains being turned into dust by her all consuming pussy. 

            “Wow, Shinji, you came again.  It’s happening like… every…. Five minutes,” Hikari said, in response to being hit by her own orgasm.

            Goddammit!  Everything turns to dust when I touch it!  I’m tired of this!  I just wanted to play with people and show them who’s boss.  Asuka sighed deeply after finding her release, the gargantuan girl not knowing what to do now.  She felt them coming yet again within her, about to make her swell again.  The potion should wear off in a few minutes… I guess I need to get even bigger before than though.  She could feel it deep within her womb.  Apparently Shinji had finally found his desired location.

            “So I guess I’m supposed to be your mommy now.  Your great big redhead mommy.  Ah well... have fun staying in there I guess… idiot.”   As she was growing again Asuka curled up into a fetal position.  She still felt horny deep down, but she figured that was an effect of the potion on her.  She lazily stroked herself with a single finger even as she thought about how alone she was.  The girl was going through one last growth spurt, heading over thirty miles in height, larger than the entire city of Tokyo-3.  How am I going to be able to do anything?  I can’t see anyone anymore.  Ritsuko didn’t think at all before giving me this potion.  Yet she was lying to herself.  She could see individual people, individual trees, spread out in all directions.  It seemed like her body could do anything.  Perhaps it really can do anything. 

            “Rei, Shinji… I’m going to try something.  And it might get a little bumpy there.  I know you’re in the only space I can’t reach, but you know what I’ve done for you.” 

            “Asuka.”  Man it’s weird hearing his voice coming from inside my womb.  I can barely hear it even when broadcasted from the Eva’s loudspeakers.  Even as she grew, she began to think that it wasn’t so bad.  I can still see people pretty well, even at this size.  Her strands of hair flowed all around her, each of them now inches thick.  Even as Shinji and Rei jacked off inside her womb, Asuka knew that the potion would soon wear off.  I’m kinda thirsty.  I wonder if salt water’ll work.  Otherwise there might be a problem.  Her body was durable, but as she stood up, she instantly became light-headed.

            “Well Shinji, look at what you’ve done now!  I’m taller than the atmosphere.”  This might be a problem,

 

            Shinji and Hikari were in bliss together inside the cockpit of Unit 01.  Asuka’s smell was driving both of them wild; however, in her depths there wasn’t much of her that they could see.  The inevitable soon happened, and Shinji found himself buried inside Hikari.  The sensations were incredibly odd to him.  I can feel the inside of her walls… and Asuka’s pussy at the same time.  Where are we in Asuka, even?  I know she wanted to help Hikari by putting her here, but I feel like the smallest contraction could crush even the Eva at this point.

            “C’mon Shinji, you seem so worried.  Just trust Asuka, I’m sure we… we’ll be fine with her.”  Hikari was riding Shinji, his penis buried within her.  Her boobs were bouncing as she rode him, small breasts thudding up and down as she furiously rode him.  Her shirt was pulled up to reveal them, as she panted in the LCL, hoping to achieve release.

            “I’d rather be fucking Asuka right now, but that’s not going to happen, is it?”

            “We barely know each other, don’t you think that it’s a… little awkward.”

            “Just get into it, Shinji.  Look at how big Asuka is.  I’m so horny thinking about it!”  In a way, even buried deep within a sexual goddess, it was an incredible experience to fuck someone your own size, and she was quickly bringing him back up, hardening his semi-soft penis.  The freckled girl was drawing him in, her tight walls clamping down on his dick.

                        This mass I have gained… is mine now.  I wonder if I can do anything with it.  Asuka could feel the energy pulsing through all of her body, being able to sense it like it was independent.  If I control this, can I transfer it… spit it?  To test whether the possibilities with her body were endless, she tried letting a trickle of her energy out of her, transferring her cells to someone else. 

            Hikari was still bouncing on Shinji, her nubile body rising up and down on him within the tight confines of the entry plug.  Her pigtails were bouncing above Shinji, her underwear draped around the knees of the girl in her school uniform. 

            “C’mon Shinji… you need to *pant* help Asuka.  C’mon and cum already.”

            “Yeah, might as well.”  Shinji was taking a more proactive role in fucking Hikari than when with Asuka.  He had wrapped his arms around her body and was thrusting upwards with all of his strength, fucking the freckled girl.  He seemed to become exhausted relatively quickly however, and Shinji began to slow down his pace.  Hikari was biting her lip, her body being sent into sexual overdrive as Shinji slowed his pace.  She watched the penis slide slowly in and out of her with fascination.  Normally I’d only do this with Toji… did I only get into this because of Asuka?  He’s going too slow!  I’m not going to put up with this any longer.

            Shinji felt her pressing on him more and more strongly, her weight coming to bear on him.  Her exposed midriff stood above him… wait.  That’s not right. Hikari’s head was nearly reaching the ceiling in the confined entry plug, her school uniform becoming extremely tight on her.  Meanwhile, Asuka in the progress of her crawling had found what she was looking for.  Mt. Fuji.  As Hikari and Shinji were going at it, the girl began her process of finally conquering Japan.  Grabbing at her breasts with her left hand, Asuka began to lower herself onto the mountain, her pussy dripping with anticipation.  These liquids ran down the side of the mountain, the warm cum quickly melting some of the snow and ice on its heights.  Soon, her pussy impacted the top of the mountain, it serving as a good fit for her vagina.  She shifted her legs as she shifted her body onto it, pillars of flesh stretching for miles across Japan.  Shudders of ecstasy ran through her body as it pierced her, the girl squealing cutely even as she took a mountain in inside herself.  All of Japan could hear the vibrations of her fucking the mountain, her screams echoed throughout the nation.  To those who could stand, the view of the girl was bizarrely distorted, as her legs stretched over the horizon.

            “This is just what I’ve been needing… a nice mountain for Asuka to fuck! 

            “Ugghh..,. this isn’t even worth it.  I got into the moment too much.”  In reality, this feeling of disgust arose from her feelings for Toji.  She could feel something else, however, a sexual energy compelling her to become wilder, to fuck him harder.  She could feel her underwear, pulled down to accommodate the entry of Shinji’s dick, beginning to become tight on her, even when wrapped around her hips.  Her entire school uniform was riding up on her, Hikari’s midriff becoming exposed.  Soon, her hair clips flew off, resulting in her hair flying wildly around her, the girl enamored with her own growth.  She looked seductively down at Shinji, Hikari feeling the energy coming through her.

            “So this is what Asuka’s been feeling… this is so cool.”  The screams from Asuka outside were echoing in a distorted manner all around them, Mt. Fuji fully filling up her massive vagina, the “dido” satiating her incredible desire.  Even as this happened, she still kept growing around the mountain, it becoming more and more insignificant to a girl approaching 30 miles in height.  Heh.  The clouds are as tall as my belly button.  Her head was well into the stratosphere, but somehow she had adapted to shovel air it in anyway.  As she breathed, cubic kilometers of air moved into her, winds beyond gale force drawing them in.  Everything around her was a tempest, all of the land being torn up as Asuka’s sexuality conquered Japan.  Her cum was flowing down the mountain, pooling at the bottom and collecting.  Vast torrents of cum overflowing all of the plants in the area.  Those people unfortunate enough to be at the bottom found themselves caught up in her cum, submerged and trapped within her sticky release.  They found themselves in sexual euphoria, swimming in and drinking from it, even as vast amounts of it poured from above, threatening to sweep them away and drown them.  Hikari could feel this energy running through her; it was like Asuka was pouring a miniscule part of her body into her through a narrow straw.  Asuka could feel Hikari’s exertions as she rode Shinji; more importantly, to Hikari it felt like Shinji’s dick was Mount Fuji itself.  As his dick diminished beneath her, it felt like it was the mountain she was conquering, every stray rock exciting Asuka’s vagina. 

            Even in the tight confines of the chamber, Hikari pulled herself off of Shinji’s body at the last second, as she sensed his impending climax.  Hikari’s ministrations finally brought about Shinji’s climax as he came, one last time, into the LCL.  He began spurting a large load into the chamber, shot after shot of semen going into the LCL.  Soon, it was over, and Shinji looked up to see Hikari filling up the entire chamber.

            “How...?”

            “Asuka let me borrow a little.  It’s no BIG deal.”  HIkari giggled stupidly at this, laughing at her inane pun. 

            “I…” The class president’s mass was practically crushing him, her body taking up every inch of the entry plug.  Laying down, his body reached her belly button, and his legs ended short of the knees on her smooth, skinny legs.  His penis looked absolutely pathetic next to her at this point, and it was clear to Shinji that there was little he could do to pleasure her.  Is the growth itself erotic?  Hikari’s body began to drape over him, as there was no more room within the tight confines of the entry plug.  He couldn’t see anything except her smooth belly above him, her thin figure not appearing to be so thin any more.  And she was still growing. 

            “Well, Shinji, I don’t think I have much more room left in here.  I’m going to bust out of here soon.”

            “Bust out of here!?  But you can’t”  The metal around the entry plug was groaning.  Asuka’s miles tall by now.  At her height, won’t Hikari be swept away?  Won’t I be?  Just a stain in Asuka’s pussy. 

            “C’mon Shinji.  Asuka has much more to think of than just you’re tiny butt.  But you’ll be okay.  Asuka would make sure someone who helped her become what she is-would make sure they’re okay.  Even if you did just lay there and cum like a baby.”  Hikari was trying the edge of the entry plug with her butt, slamming it against it, each time the groaning was louder as the entry plug threatened to snap.  “Anyway, I’ll take you with me if you’re afraid of anything happening.”  She wrapped Shinji up in her strong arms, sending the signal that she’d protect him.  “At any rate, you know I like Toji.  But I guess I have to protect your little butt for now.  It’s my duty as class rep!”  They got pressed closer and closer together as the entry plug was finally overwhelmed, the thing pressed to the maximum.  Soon a plate burst off of it, and they began to be brought into the world of Asuka’s vast vagina.  The pink pulsing flesh all around them, with a vast river of clear cum in the middle looked like a horror movie.  They were rising up and down many feet with every one of Asuka’s slow strokes upon Mt. Fuji, giving Shinji a sense of whiplash.  Hikari still kept him close, the girl over three times his height and growing, yet still utterly insignificant compared to the mass of Asuka.  Shinji was still technically in the massive entry plug, the LCL with his semen pouring towards Asuka’s vast walls, igniting one last final spurt of growth.  Hikari was straddling the entry plug, clinging to the Eva as it rose and fell within Asuka.  Shinji saw her tuft of brown pubic hair above him, filling up his vision. 

            “So… I guess it’s kind of awkward to see you class rep like this, huh.”

            “Yeah…”

            “I can’t wait to show this to Toji.”

            At the same time, Rei was even deeper within her, still thrusting away within her Eva.  Mere minutes before the potion would quit taking effect, her body tensed up as she spread her release throughout the LCL. 

 

Climax by Bob Charlie

Asuka could somehow tell that Rei had come one last time, just before the potion wore off.  This is getting bizarre… I’m already about 50 miles tall… what will it be like after this last one?   The ruins of Mt. Fuji lay beneath her, nothing comparable to the giant girl in existence.  She put her hand down on the ground near it and walked with her fingers.  Each of them stretched far above any structures left on the ground, man-made or natural.   

            “Nothing in this world is even fit to be my dildo.  How pathetic.  It’s all so pathetic.  Everything exists only at my whim.  Once you were scared of the Angels, but can an Angel’s piss wash away a city?  This cute girl is the only goddess anyone will worship everyone again.  And yes, I can still hear you.  I can hear whatever I want.  I wouldn’t be a proper ruler if I couldn’t even make out your microbes’ speech.”  

            “Asuka… what do you plan to do?”  Hikari said, still swelling next to the Eva, half as tall as it.  She was playing with the Shinji doll in her hand; it was ridiculous how he twitched when she poked him.

            “Keep Shinji safe in there.  The idiot really didn’t do anything, but somehow he helped me.  I’m not going to be able to take so much time out for him, but he can serve as one of my worshippers.  It would be inconvenient if he became a stain in my pussy.”  Asuka  was slightly hungry, and so was attempting to relieve that.  I wonder if I can eat anything now?  Maybe I can… otherwise I don’t know what I’ll do.  She laid down on the ground, ending vast amounts of life with one single move.  Spying her prey, much of the landscape became covered in her drool, flowing across the vast mountain ranges her tongue hovered over.  Soon the 55 mile girl began to lick her tongue, itself miles in length, across the landscape.  Everything-dirt, trees, animals, people, all down to the smallest bacteria, became coated to her sticky tongue.  It felt sensual to the girl-that everything could all disappear inside her with almost no effort.  The satisfaction was the only thing she felt.  I wonder if I’m killing anyone?  Ah well…  All of this amounted to a tiny clump of dirt on her tongue, the surface of a hill not even making a single bite to her.  Her saliva flowed everywhere, easily overwhelming the hill.  Damn it!  I want food!  Finally, having an idea, Asuka walked what was to her a few feet to reach the ocean.  As she casually walked out, chaos followed her. 

            A man was walking casually through town when he suddenly was struck by a large clump of dirt.  He looked up… and up… and up… at first his mind could not process it.  A glob of sweat fell into his face, distorting his vision as he gazed in shock at what sent the entire town into shadow.  A single smooth, feminine sole hung above the town for miles in all directions, blocking everything else from sight.  “MY GOD!  WHAT IS THAT!?”  Dirt was raining down towards the people on the town, her foot odor radiating off off of it.  Around him, the entire town was in chaos, every

            “Charmed, huh?”  He heard the loud booming voice above him, echoing throughout the town in every direction.  However, soon light returned, blindingly, to his vision as the city sized foot moved out of the way.  Her smiling face never revealed itself to the people below, however.  All they could see were her legs, incredible pillars of flesh leading up to a crotch which could not be satisfied.  Fiery ropes of red hair jutted from it, each one of them standing taut, insultingly taunting the people far below them.  Her fingers descended from the clouds to play with a skyscraper sized clitoris, them fulfilling her need for release when nothing else could.   

            Inside, Hikari had left Shinji inside the Eva, listening to Asuka’s idea that nowhere was safer than buried inside her-inside her womb.  Asuka was quickly becoming a more believable scale as she crawled inside her slick tubes.  She was still incredible tiny compared to her, but at last she was crawling through what she considered to be a cave, not an infinite chamber, without end.  Light filtered in as she approached the end of the fleshy tunnel, and soon she was retrieved by a massive pair of fingers, brought to the outside world. 

            “So, I decided to take you to the beach!”  Asuka chirped this to Hikari, playfully speaking to the girl, several miles in height.  She kept walking out, deep into the ocean.  Eventually she reached a point where it was miles deep, flowing over her ankles. 

            “The open ocean doesn’t seem as impressive as I remember…” Asuka chirped.  “Ah… whatever.  So, Hikari, are you ready.”

            “Wh… what do you want to do, Asuka.”  Hikari stuttered nervously.  Even at miles in height, holding Eva 01 and 00 in her hands, the girl was absolutely tiny compared to the feminine spectacle towering before her. 

            “Are those the Evas in your hands!?  They look like specks.”  She lifted HIkari up towards her face, her warm breath wafting over them.  “So, what do you think of the new me?”

            “This is… incomprehensible.”  Rei mouthed slowly, not understanding how she came to be so large. 

            “Asuka… what in the world?”  She was STILL growing her head lifting farther through the upper layers of the atmosphere.  Asuka could somehow tell that her body was solidifying into its final state, that she wouldn’t be able to gain more mass.  Still, the girl, larger than some countries, was disappointed about that fact. 

            “Um… could I get on your breast?”  Hikari asked timidly.

            “You want to ride the Asuka then!”  Asuka exclaimed cheerfully.  “My nipple’s been wanting to meet you for some time, Hikari.”  Asuka began to press Hikari against her breast, mashing the girl against the billions of tons of awaiting breast flesh.  The expanding girl laid down Hikari on her right breast, the girl draping her arms around her nipple. 

            “My breasts are nice, aren’t they?”

            “Yes, they’re firm and soft.  I like their smell.”

            “Their smell?”

            “Well… it just smells really good, is all.  Hehhe!”  Hikari said this while blushing and giggling, admiring her friends’ boob. 

            Even as Hikari was smashed against her, Eva 01 was as well.  The soft flesh invaded through the entry plug, threatening to break it more.  Shinji was smashed against the bottom of the entry plug, the soft boob restricting his movements.  Her strength is incalculable at this point.  How am I not dead?  How?  And yet Shinji found himself attempting to thrust against it, his sensations completely overcame by the boob surrounding him.  His penis curved off to the side, the boob preventing his penis from sticking straight up.  Every time he tried to breathe, he found his mouth instantly filling with boob, only the slightest traces of oxygen getting in.  His nose was assaulted by the scent of her skin, Asuka’s sensual smell which to Shinji had become emblematic of sex.  Every time he breathed, it was the only thing he could smell, Asuka surrounding him entirely.  Her boob pressed against every inch of his naked skin, stimulating him beyond compare.  He could already feel an orgasm approaching, the semen useless now that the potion had quit working.  Rei could feel the same sensations flowing through her even within the Eva, the boob dominating the entire Eva as easily as it did Shinji. 

            Even as this was going on, the world was in chaos.  Every slight movement of Asuka created tidal waves hundreds of feet tall.  People braced themselves as the unprecedented disaster of Asuka impacted people across the world.  I suppose I’ll have to be more careful later, Asuka thought, thinking of what the impact of the ripples to her side world be.  I’ll have to be this way sometimes though, the world needs to know who’s boss.  Looking at Hikari kneading her nipple, Asuka plunged her fingers into her miles high vagina, seeking to bring herself to climax.  A final climax.

            Asuka was walking slowly, her soft feet conquering and sinking deeply in the Earth’s crust.  It didn’t take long at all for her to reach Hawaii, the thousands of miles only being a few hundred feet to her.  She remained unbreathing as she moved, her body rising far above the Earth’s atmosphere.  I hope the little brat’s grateful.  I’m letting oxygen go through my breast to him.  Otherwise he wouldn’t even be alive.  “Hikariiii!  Did you want to be a friend and work as a dildo for me?  I haven’t had anything down there in a long time.”

            “Yeah!  YEAH!  Let’s do it!”  Hikari was practically bouncing with anticipation.

            “First let’s have you get a little something for me…”  Asuka kept walking until she was some distance out from Hawaii, the water rushing over much of the island.

            “I have to at least show them I’m careful, so I’ll stay out here.  I don’t want to step on and smush Hawaii.  I want a bit of an audience though, so I’m going to lay down real carefully…”

            Asuka began to lay down next to the islands, her body stretching longer than half of the archipelago, nearly 100 miles tall.  Even with her moving the body incredible gently, almost seamlessly, waves pummeled the islands, destroying homes built on the shore. 

            “You could be hurting them Asuka.  You need to stop that.  Now!”  Hikari shouted.

            “Look, I gave you some of my size.  I didn’t have to do that.  You’re being a bit too uptight.  Ah…” Asuka yawned, her head far above the clouds.  “I think I need to pee again.  It is a little soon.”

            “But, Asuka!”

            “Now… I won’t do this normally, but right now I need to show them who’s boss.” 

            Suddenly Asuka heard a voice being broadcasted from somewhere on the island, louder than all the other tiny voices.

            “Asuka, please.  Stop what you’re doing.  It isn’t right.”  Asuka recognized the voice instantly.  She thought that someone like the President of the United States might soon be speaking to her, but she never suspected this.

            “Kaji?”  The girl said, suddenly stopping in her tracks. 

            “Is this what you wanted?” Kaji asked.  From where he was standing, he was talking to a foot the size of the island he was on, one he could crush with a single step.  Yet he still wanted to try to win her over.  “It’s uh… like Hikari said, you’ll hurt a lot of people.”  Speaking of which, she’s practically standing right over me.  The dark haired girl’s butt was standing about a mile above, something which was very distracting to Kaji.  Maybe there is something attractive about women at that scale… 

            “She’s pretty stubborn, Mr. Kaji.”  Hikari shuffled her foot in an embarrassed manner as she said this, causing the ground to shake slightly. 

            Asuka’s face, so high up it was invisible to the people on the ground.  She began to kneel down on the ground, and bent over so that her face was above everyone on the island.  Traffic stalled and people stopped in their tracks as they looked up at the gigantic Eva pilot.  Wrecks happened as people looked out from inside their car windows.  Strands of red hair hung menacingly just above the island, a couple ripping through trees and buildings as the impacted the ground, leaving chaos in their wake.  The entirety of Hawaii was under Asuka’s shadow. 

            “Kaji~ are you sure that you want to act that way.  I don’t want people talking back to me like that.  Not even you.” 

            “But Asuka!  Think of the destruction you’ll cause.  You’ll kill everyone!  Please!  Think about what you’re doing!!!”

            “Aw… but it would be so much fun!  What if I want to do it anyway, Kaji?”  Asuka huffed, even as she supported herself with her hands, the palms miles across.  Her hair continued to hang menacingly over the islands, the wind not being powerful enough to blow the massive strands about.  “I’ll have you later, Kaji.  You know I wouldn’t go about destroying everything.  Otherwise, my life would get pretty boring pretty quickly, wouldn’t it?  I didn’t know you’d be here.  I’ll show you a treat first though.”  She was saying all of this in English, the girl being fluent in three languages.  To onlookers, it then appeared that something was beginning to separate from her toe, a mass of flesh growing from it.  At the same time, another voice began to speak to her, possibly from an intercom somewhere.

            “Asuka Langley Soryu, pilot of Unit 02.  This is the President of the United States.”

            “Well, hello there, Mr. President.  What did you want with a little girl like me?”  Asuka said this in a cute voice, flicking her hair, causing more chaos on the island below.

            “We can’t do much against you.  We know that.  But we beg of you, please do not hurt anyone on Hawaii.  Please do not do this.”

            “I just wanted to play a little… don’t you want to play with me too?  You don’t ordinarily get a chance with a girl this cute.  I just wanted to do it once, to show you who’s boss.”  The girl’s growth was slowing down, her ascent finally beginning to end as she passed the 100 mile mark.  Hawaii was nothing to the girl, stretching far above the atmosphere even when she was practically lying down, propping her head up.  The scent of her skin, still caked in her odorous sweat, was filtering down to the people of the island below, cast entirely in her shadow.  As her head created an eclipse, many people were jacking off, overcome by her smell.  They’re just masturbating to me, aren’t they?  They can’t control themselves at all. 

            Shinji was with Hikari, Unit 01 nuzzled against the skin of the girl, now several miles tall.  I’m still absolutely miniscule compared to her.  I’m kind of afraid to move; I might hurt something. 

            Soon Asuka decided to make her move.  Her pussy was sensitive and more than ready for some action.  “I’m only doing this once.  You need to understand that the world will be different from now on.  Take care of Kaji, Hikari.”  I’m only going to do this once.  There’s no point to breaking all of my toys.

            Kaji had come to Hawaii to have a meeting with the President.  As someone who had contact with many different nations, he was sent as the representative of NERV to talk with other world leaders about what had happened.  Asuka was ascending above everyone else, and people wanted to know how life would change.  As she reached her current height, it had become apparent that the entire world would be affected by her rampage.  Soon the part split off of her and began to reshape itself.  A human shape began to reform, red hair tumbling down as a much smaller Asuka began to reform.  It failed to get a tenth of the way up the main body’s toe, the body still over a hundred feet tall.  Asuka could feel her consciousness splitting in twain, as this body still had another will attached to it, still completely connected to the main one.  This Asuka began to swim towards the shore with a ferocious speed, the girl impatient about getting to the best part. 

            “I didn’t know you’d be here Kaji… I’ll have to take care of you.”  Asuka muttered this to herself as she began to swim towards him, the girl much less worshipful of him.  She had always looked up to Kaji, both literally and figuratively.  Yet now she was above everyone, bringing the world to its knees.  She didn’t need Kaji anymore.  Yet she still wanted to take care of him.  Many would die in the ultimate reveal of her power; she knew she wouldn’t have to do this again.  I don’t want to break my toys, after all.   Looking at the people below though, she figured she should give all of them a chance.  Soon more copies of Asuka began to form, her body diminishing slightly as many thousands of them began to swim towards the shore. 

            “I am giving all of you a choice.  I want to play with the island there, but if you’re willing to go with me, you won’t be hurt.  There was one place they could escape into to get away from her wrath.  One way that they could hope to survive.  Asuka herself. 

            What’s going on?  Hikari was bemused as she witnessed all of the smaller Asukas swimming past her.  “EEEEEP!”  She found herself suddenly being tackled from behind and forced down onto the ocean floor.  She could feel a soft pressure on the back of her head.  A nipple pressing into her hair.  She turned around and found herself looking at Asuka’s chest.  Blushing furiously, Hikari found herself kneading one of the gigantic nipples, a several mile tall girl being effortlessly dominated. 

            “So Hikari… I thought I’d play with you a little.  Want a kiss?”  Hikari soon felt Asuka sliding against her body, until her face was even with the much larger one of Asuka, and her nipple was delicately resting against her clitoris, driving the smaller girl wild.  Soon their tongues were intertwined, Asuka sucking at Hikari eagerly.  She controlled the pace of their make-out session, the larger tongue forcing the smaller one about.  Soon their movement increased in pace, and the ferocity at which they went at it generated large waves continuously battering the shore.

            “Ah…AH!”  Asuka was fingering Hikari with both hands, one with a middle finger straight up Hikari’s butt, and the other probing at her vagina. She’s like putty in my hands.  HIkari’s always been so cute.  I really like her butt too.  God I want to bite that ass.  I bet it would look a bit more intimidating to someone of a normal size though.  Heheh.  With the palm of her other hand Asuka was kneading the butt of her friend.  She could sense the movements her other bodies were making as well, waves lapping the shore as many of them began to arrive.  People backed away as an army of gigantic redheads approached them, their feet creating the effect of an earthquake.  Everyone looked upwards at what had to be thousands of neatly trimmed gigantic pussies looming above them as they continued to arrive onto the beach.  They marched past them, feet larger than their entire bodies walking next to them.  Soon they were going towards the interior of the island, their strides carrying the massive bodies at over 50 miles per hour. 

            “So… I’ve decided to give you an option.  There’ll be one way to get away from what I’m about to do, and I have to say it’s a pretty attractive option.  You can live if you want… but you can’t get away from me.  Just squirm your little pathetic bodies into Asuka and you’ll survive what is about to come.”  Asuka spread the pussy lips of some of her bodies apart, showing the people where they would be going.

            People looked up towards the godlike Asukas in a mixture of awe and reverence.  Many were terrified at the prospect of disappearing inside of her.  However, what would happen if they disobeyed her?  Soon, an unusually large one began to approach Kaji, looking down at him affectionately. 

            “I’ve provided you plenty of room.  And I’m not going to let you say no.”  Asuka practically squirmed with delight as she grabbed Kaji and began to force him inside her, regardless of his struggles.  Finally.  Finally, I have Kaji inside me.  This might be a bit different than what I had in mind, but it’s still pretty cool.  The shudder of pleasure she experienced while doing this, as well as her sensations from fondling Hikari were felt by all of the bodies of Asuka.  Soon the smell of her arousal was the only one in the entire area, as it seemed a literal fog of her cum was emerging in the area.  Many were splashed from above as her clear cum fell onto them from above.  The temptation drew many in, people humping the ankles of these great Asuka’s as they sought to get inside her.  No one has any dignity anymore.  No one will be allowed to have any dignity anymore.

 Shinji was trapped between the bodies of Hikari and Asuka as the went at it.  Even though it was entirely insufficient, Asuka was beginning to use Unit 01 as a way to tease her friend, as she pinched it between two of her fingers and slid the delicate Eva around the insides of Hikari’s massive vagina.  Eventually she thought about how tiny the third Child was. 

“You’re completely useless Shinji, aren’t you?  You simply can’t handle big girls like us.”  HIkari’s cum was pouring into the cramped entry plug, where Shinji had belted himself to prevent himself from being crushed.  Shinji was rattled as Hikari kept bucking into Asuka’s fingers, the freckled girl biting her lip and howling in pleasurable agony.  Asuka was draped on top of Hikari entirely, her body keeping her pinned to the ground.  Soon Hikari felt something else being forced up her butt, the girl clamping down on the large insertion. 

“What are you doing… with my butt?”

“Well, I think your butt is pretty cute, and I just wanted to give it a present.  I found a small cruiseliner nearby, and decided to make use of it.”

“But the people in there.”

“Hey, I’d be glad to go out in your butt.”

“AsukaaAAA!”  She had jammed it farther up Hikari’s ass, and people found their lives ending as she reflexively clamped down on it harder, the ship meeting its end in the confined, airless space.

“Heh… Shinji, are you even going to know what women look like?  Or are you going to spend all your time inside them.”

“Hey, don’t make fun of him.  He’s a little guy, but he’s got a lot to prove.  Maybe if he tried really hard, he could thrust on my clitoris so hard that I could feel him!”  Hikari had joined in to making fun of Shinji, the sense of power overwhelming her.  I know this isn’t right… I just crushed a cruise ship with my butt though.  People should learn to be obedient to the class reps butt!   Hikari’s juices were really flowing at this point, and Shinji found himself sputtering as they invaded his mouth, making it difficult for him to breathe.  It really does smell different from Asuka’s.  I’m completely insignificant…

Many of the Asuka’s were beginning to sit down on the ground throughout much of the island now, inviting people to seek refuge inside her.  Soon, people found themselves obliging, afraid of the consequences if they didn’t listen.  But there was more to it than that.  Immersed in Asuka’s Titanic arousal, people found themselves drawn inexorably to the source of it.  Soon they were crawling inside of Asuka’s pussy, seeking refuge inside of her.  Her lips drew apart to accompany these people, effortlessly taking in entire bodies.  As they crawled inside of the many copies of Asuka, they were completely caked in the slime of her cum, finding themselves submerged entirely inside of her.  Her vaginal muscles drew on the people, sucking them in entirely.  Others were hesitant crawling inside the Asuka’s, holding out on doing something that seemed so final, so irrevocable.  Various sized Asukas continued to approach the shore.  Some were as short as twenty feet tall, others over five hundred.  More and more of the island was filled by copies of Asuka, homes being smashed and trees uprooted as they continued to fill the island.  The smallest could only take one person, each Asuka squirming as the people were swallowed whole.  The largest provided vast chambers for people to walk through.  People continued to pour themselves into the girl, walking against the current of her own cum.  In the largest copies of the girl, people were practically forced out of her by Asuka’s rivers of cum.  The entire island was quickly becoming soaked in the sticky liquid, forming a viscous layer that impeded movement throughout the entire island.  Some of these people were then emerging into the womb of Asuka, the only possible security against the outside.  Some of them didn’t even make it, as they found themselves sliding out repeatedly of the bucking, hungry Asuka. 

“Come on, you must not want this very badly.  You know this island’s going to be done with very soon.  You’re not going to have any other way out of it except through me.  The Asuka clones began to play with the islands inhabitants, making it a challenge for people to get inside of her.  Some of the smaller Asuka’s simply grabbed inhabitants and plunged them in and outside, using people roughly as makeshift dildos.  This way two Asuka’s could join in, people finding themselves buried entirely inside the German girl’s body. 

Several copies of Asuka, most around thirty feet tall, with the ringleader at over 70, soon found themselves approaching a house.  At two stories, it appeared to be a normal family home.  Here a man lived with his wife and two children, a son and a daugher.  They had holed up inside to evade what was going on outside them, trying to do whatever they could to avoid this disaster invading their home.  The son had opened up the window, staring outside blissfully.

“It smells so good… what is that smell.”  The boy’s erection was throbbing, and he wasn’t even sure why, as he stood gazing wistfully outside of the window.  The booming noise came closer and closer, and soon its source was apparent.  A single gigantic foot appeared right outside of it, as Asuka arrived at their house.  The family began to scream as the roof began shaking back and forth, and soon it popped off, plaster raining down on the people below. 

Soon a single young gigantic face appeared above them as the roof ascended over 60 feet into the air.  Soon the girl threw it casually behind her, the roof sailing for hundreds of feet before it plowed into another house. 

“Hi there!  I’m Asuka Langley Soryu.  It’s nice to meet you!”  The gigantic girl had a cruel smirk upon her face, teeth the size of dinner plates bared at them, letting them know that this visit would be anything but nice.  They were transfixed, however, as the smell which had permeated the entire island now became much stronger.  The son had begun jacking off on the spot, finding herself overcome by the gigantic girl.  Two other faces joined her, blocking out the sun entirely.  Two faces which were exactly the same, except smaller, they reached in and pulled out the father, the girls literally drooling in anticipation over what was to come next. 

As the legs of one man were inside one pussy, his head was buried in another.  He found himself being stretched and pulled as the two Asuka’s bucked against each other.  They desperately thrust against each other, gasping as Asuka finally found the pleasure of sex with herself.  His mouth was quickly filling with her cum, and he found himself eagerly drinking it even as he felt himself being pulled apart.  One nubile German thrust against another at a faster and faster pace as Asuka found bliss with herself.  Soon she heard a snap, but lost in her reverie, the girl kept pressing against herself.  Soon the dildo began to lose its consistency, however, flopping around too much and failing to penetrate her properly. 

“What’s going on!”  One of the Asuka’s asked the other, in a huff.  They rolled their bodies off of each other, leaving the remains of the house below to see what had happened to their dildo.  The man had been reduced to a bloody mass, one of his legs still stuck within the body of the Asuka resting upon his house. 

“Oh.  Oops.  I guess we killed him.  That’s kind of hot though.”

The rest of the family found themselves between two buttcheeks the size of their house, even as a much smaller Asuka used her finger to force her towards the the larger one’s asshole.  She could feel the tiny daughter pressing against her butt even as she forced her there.  Yep.  That’s right.  Pretty much everyone loves my butt.  The giant girl had settled upon the remains of their house, loving the feeling of the furniture pressing into her plush surface.  Everything was being ground to dust, all of their family possessions being destroyed as the girl wriggled.  Finally, Asuka let out a rancid fart, letting the family know where they stood in relation to her.  This simply drove them wilder, as they continued to wriggle against her butt.  The girl was practically choking as she couldn’t get any oxygen while pressed against the asshole, and yet she still wriggled along with her family in a sexual fury.  The daughter considered herself to be popular, the one who could get a boy enamored just by looking at him in the right way.  But I can’t stop sucking at this girl.  She was sucking at the dirty sweat near Asuka’s asshole, and relishing every minute of it.  Her tongue lapped at it eagerly, the raw physical power of this girl being the only thing on her mind.  She eventually went all the way, thrusting her entire head into her ass, as she tried to climb in entirely.  There was practically no oxygen.  She couldn’t breathe.  Yet she wanted to go deeper.  One of the smaller Asuka’s came from behind, and thrust her forward with a finger, placed tantalizingly over the smaller girl’s pussy.  Her shoulders were tight inside the girl’s butthole, yet she attempted to wedge herself further and further in.  She couldn’t breathe; it might be the end.  Yet, if she could die in as marvelous of a place as the butthole of this goddess it would be worth it.  Her consciousness faded even further as she came, releasing her fluids upon the finger of the girl pressing her in.  This finger was going into the butt of the larger Asuka, as only the girl’s feet stuck out of her butt.  Finally, as her consciousness was fading, she released the last of her fluids, as she squirmed, weaker and weaker, in a faint pleasure against the walls of Asuka’s butt.  This pressure against her butt was driving the larger Asuka wild, even as two smaller ones sucked on her boobs.  Finally, her butt was lifted off of the family as she went into climax, spraying her fluids over what used to be their front lawn, the fluids breaking through every window of their car in the process.

Asuka licked at the tiny splotch of cum on her finger.  “Well, that tasted nice.  I suppose that was her last gift to the world.  Well, anyway, two of you are dead.  They gave themselves up to me a little too eagerly.”  The family stared in shock, even as they were still captivated by the gigantic girl.  Even with that, will you still come with me?  It’s your only real hope.  The girl sat down on their yard, the others watching.  What had been a complete family 20 minutes ago stared around at the wreckage of their lives.  Their house, their father, their possessions, all of that was gone.  Yet they knew if they disobeyed her, it would be even worse.  The two remaining people, battered by her butt, began to obediently walk inside the gigantic pussy surrendering themselves to her sticky embrace. 

            This process repeated itself throughout all of the island, thousands of times over.  Ordinarily, she played with them a little more gently.  Many people did die, however.  That was unavoidable if Asuka was to get any pleasure out of them.  I’m tired of people acting as if I’m their playground.  I’ll use them however I want.  And so an orgy comprised entirely of giant, writhing horny, red-headed German teenagers had begun.  If there was anyone Asuka truly wanted to fuck at this point, it was herself; so why shouldn’t she get that wish?

            Meanwhile her treatment of Hikari had gone to the next level.  Many smaller Asuka’s were climbing over her body, fondling and nippling at every inch of the slim, freckled teen.  The larger one from before had her gigantic head between her legs, lapping at her pussy, savoring every drop of the sweet pleasure she released.  Hikari looked up in awe as the largest one, over a hundred and fifty miles tall, approached her. 

            “My growth’s finally stopped.  It looks like I’m only going to get this big.  Disappointing, huh.”

            “I… I think it’s enough.”

            “But I wanted my tongue to be a bit bigger… just so I could explore you properly.”  Asuka lowered her gigantic tongue towards Hikari, bathing the girl in Asuka’s saliva.  She caught the tip of her nipple with it, and swirled it around the girl; Asuka’s tongue was larger than Hikari, at over SEVEN MILES in length. 

            “Do you like the treatment of a tongue the size of a city?  I think it’s pretty cool myself!”  Asuka swirled her tongue faster and faster, fully coating Hikari in a layer of her saliva.  

            Soon the people of the island had all made their choice.  Most of them were inside the wombs of Asuka Langley Soryu or already dead.  It’s time for me to end this.  The hundreds of thousands of smaller bodies of Asuka began to leave the island, retreating to make way for the largest of them all.  The people who had chosen to stay beyond simply stared as the giant Asukas left, leaving them behind as the island continued to shake.  However, a much, MUCH, larger boom began to be felt.  The last structures collapsed and many people began to bounce in the air as Asuka made her move.   Soon the towering Asuka Langley Soryu approached the island, her nether regions tingling with anticipation as she prepared to show her true power off to the world. 

            “This island’s rather small, isn’t it?  Then again, I guess the planet is.  TOO.  DAMN.  SMALL.  DON’T YOU THINK SO, MICROBES!”  She slapped her butt, knowing that no one would even be able to see it.  Perhaps I just like the feeling of it.  Her feet finally made contact with the island, and the girl began to descend on it like it was her lover.  She got into a crawling position, her body longer than the width of the entire island.  The entire place was cast in her shadow, Asuka creating an eclipse the likes of which no one could remember.  Sweat still fell from her vast body, creating a salty rain over the entirety of the land.  As people could feel themselves being impacted by it, the smell from earlier became downright oppressive.  Her sweat and arousal-Asuka itself-had no managed to overwhelm the entire landmass.

            “You should have listened, you know that?  You just should have listened to me… and everything would have been okay for you.  But you didn’t.  This is the price you will now pay.”  Asuka had a mean smirk on her face as she said this, disgust emanating through her booming voice.  Those who don’t listen to me can just die.  Finally, Asuka began to descend towards the ground, her pussy approaching the mountain in its center.  There’s no way that thing can even penetrate me.  That brittle little thing’s going to be ground to dust.  Everyone left on the island was screaming at her, begging her desperately to save them.  From her position, she couldn’t even see the mites, but she held herself aloft as close as she could to the ground. 

            “Please, save us!”

            “Asuka, we’ll do anything!  Anything you want!”

            “…No.”  Asuka dropped the last bit of distance to the ground, ending hundreds of thousands of lives in a single movement as her sleek body obliterated most of the surface of the island.  Homes, cities, trees, even mountains-none of these could stand a chance against her indescribable weight.  Shinji was watching this from the distance, held by one of many of the other gigantic Asukas. 

            “So… I’m pretty cool, huh?”  She asked, taking a break from licking Hikari.

            “Did you know you would become this large?”  Shinji asked, marveling at her beginning to mount Hawaii. 

            “No, not really.  I should have figured, considering the way you are, though.  What do YOU think, Hikari?”

            “Do you think I could show this off to Toji?”  Hikari said, blushing furiously.

            “I think you’re just a little big for that.  You might want to be a bit more of a practical size for that, I’m afraid.  You don’t want to accidentally crush him.”

            Rei had been all but forgotten.  She was thirsty, and had started to try to head outside of Asuka, but everything started to move extremely fast.  If it wasn’t for the stability provided by the Eva, she would have been eliminated by Asuka moving miles up and down every second.  I think for some reason… that there’s a way I can get this big.  Maybe that’s why it’s familiar to me.  On the outside, Asuka had begun to truly fuck the island.  She was getting practically no stimulation from the minute bumps on the surface, but the power she had over something so vast was quickly making her hot.  This triggered a fire within her, igniting a reservoir of power that she didn’t know she had. 

            The entire Earth began to shake as she kept slamming against it, the girl approaching her climax.  People even on the other side of the planet could feel the movements of the teenage girl overwhelming everything. 

            “This island just is too small… everything is just too small for me.  It doesn’t even qualify as a dollhouse. You’re all just dust.”  Still, she kept fucking the island, her pussy covering a tenth of the entire surface of it.  A trail of her cum connected the snatch bigger than a city to the island, extending dozens of miles up into the sky as she rose in her thrusts.  Still, everything on the island was turning to dust; buildings, mountains, trees, people-all were being grinded to paste.  Her cum flowed over the entirety of the entire island, the smell absolutely overwhelming for the few survivors left.  All of them were drinking from it, relishing in the essence of Asuka even before she destroyed them. 

            It felt like she was reaching the Earth’s crust with her sexual frenzy as she kept at it, obliterating the island in its entirety.  More and more of her cum flowed into the ocean as she kept at it, millions of gallons of release pouring into the ocean.  The island gradually became entirely flat, the outer surface of it being worn away by the red-head the size of the island.  Hikari watched in awe.  Her back was covered in pungent sweat, the smell of her armpits certainly one of the strongest in the world.

            “So… you must think I’m pretty sexy huh?  I wonder why you didn’t choose to go with me earlier?  Well, it’s your mistake I guess.  This is the end.”  Millions of people were released from larger Asukas to safety, whether it was on the coastlines or another island.  They then began to join up with the main body, still ferociously humping the island.  To the awestruck Shinji, still being held next to Hikari’s vast body, it looked like Asuka was undergoing yet another growth spurt.  And it was not a little one.

            “Bigger… Bigger… bigger!  This island just isn’t big enough for me.”  And as Asuka said this, she began to stretch beyond the island, her hands and feet falling in the ocean on either side as her body stretched past it.  The force of her crotch impacting the island grew more punishing.  Even the clitoris was now larger than any mountain had ever been on the island.  She kept jackhammering it as she fucked the island, wearing it down to nothing. 

            “I can’t believe your semen did that… what potion did she drink?”  Hikari asked Shinji as she watched her friend swelling yet further.  The crust of the Earth opened up as she slammed it harder and harder, the magma further stimulating her. 

            200… 250… 300.  Asuka added more and more miles to her height.  Soon her crotch was covering the vast amount of the island as her mass returned to her.  Her cries of pleasure were able to channel themselves across the entire world, no one being shielded from Asuka’s sex.  Within the vast body, Rei was still shaking with pleasure, the smell of Asuka’s sex reaching her.  Even as the girl had become deeply thirsty, even when surrounded by one of the greatest sources of liquid on the Earth, all she could think about was Asuka. 

            Finally the girl was approaching 500 miles in height, the island appearing to sink in the sea as she kept pressing it.  Tsunamis, rose around her butt as the incomprehensible muscle kept impacting it.  Above them, a spray of water went so high above her that some of it went into orbit.

            “Ah… you’re a pretty passionate planet, aren’t you?”  Asuka tilted her head as she mocked the entirety of the Earth, the girl easily dominating all existence with her passions.

            “Fuck the planet… FUCK THE PLANET!”  This tempest grew stronger and stronger as she furiously humped the Earth mindlessly, the island having been completely destroyed.  Hikari could barely keep her balance as she saw Asuka’s foot, over 50 miles in height, heading towards her as the girl kept swelling. 

            “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”  The girl, one thousand miles in height, the size of California, finally reached her climax.  Asuka Impacted the Earth in one last frenzy, the planet barely being able to handle the energy of the gigantic girl.  And that would be the relationship between Asuka and the planet from now on.  She was just small enough to not crack the planet like an egg beneath her.  Yet she was just large enough that it appeared the Earth existed just for her.  The girl no longer even needing to seem to breathe oxygen, it appeared that she could leave at any time.  Yet she always remained on Earth, rather than letting herself go to the infinite darkness.  The Earth was now Asuka’s blue ball, everything there just for her. 

            Her liquids flowed and flowed and flowed.  Her body trembled, making the Earth tremble with her.  She ripped at great chunks of Earth in her frenzy, fingertips longer than the ocean was deep ripping into the mantle of the planet.  Her cum kept pouring out of her snatch, 40 miles across and almost 100 long.  The goopy liquid poured directly into the ocean below, any traces of an island having been completely eliminated, much of it stuck to the same vagina her liquid was pouring out of.  100 quadrillion gallons of cum poured out of her, the smell of Asuka spreading throughout all of the oceans of the world.  Her cum was marking all of the world with her scent.  Her cum made the world hers.  She screamed as she released, her lusty voice echoing across the entirety of the planet.

            She hugged the earth as a lover, snuggling her body against it.  “Well, it’s obvious, isn’t it idiots?  The world is my dollhouse, my playpen, and all of you are my dolls.  It’ll be easy once you get used to that.  The world… is mine.”  As her voice channeled across the planet, a sense of dread, fear, and acceptance set into people.  All news stations were reporting on her, all the leaders of the world were discussing her.  Her movements could be felt around the world.  Yet none of it mattered, because they had not yet consulted her.

            And from now on Asuka would get what she wanted.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5109