A Tale Cut Short by Rythmear
Summary:

NOTE: THIS IS NOT A COHERENT STORY

 

What follows, chapter by chapter, is all of the 'unfinished stories' that I'm not currently planning to finish. However, not wanting to let them all go to waste, enjoy what actually did come of them here and now. 


Categories: Couples, Young Adult 20-29, Destruction, Feet, Growing Woman, Sci-Fi, Vore, Crush, Footwear, Instant Size Change, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: FM/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 15211 Read: 29414 Published: April 06 2015 Updated: November 27 2016
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Crystal and Nemo by Rythmear

2. Dreams of M by Rythmear

3. XCOM: Enemy Above by Rythmear

4. Inferiority by Rythmear

Crystal and Nemo by Rythmear

Diary of a Size-Twitch

 

Notes: The ongoing daily accounts of a supernaturally gifted individual who posseses the ability to bend reality to their will; calling themselves a 'size-twitch', their idle fantasies are made manifest when they put their mind to it.

 

Part 1: Crystal and Nemo

 

Well, I’ve been telling myself for months that I’d actually get around to writing all this stuff down on paper, but it wasn’t until one of my colleagues bought me this empty book as an end-of-show present that I actually got around to doing it. I imagine she probably expects me to draw sketches in it like I do in her art journal during rehearsals or something like that. Boy would she be disappointed if I ever planned on showing it to anyone.

 

So, might as well start off with the basics; since I’m basically going to be recording stuff in this thing that would get me thrown behind bars or into a psyche ward I won’t be using any real names, but I suspect that anyone who knows me will be able to guess easily enough when someone’s based on them.

 

My name is Derek. Which is to say: my name isn’t Derek, but it will be as far as this book is concerned. I’m an actor and author living in Australia, but more importantly I’m also a size-twitch. If you have no idea what the Hell a size-twitch is, don’t feel bad; not a lot of people do. I basically coined the phrase myself since no pre-existing names seem to fit what I am and what I can do.

 

Basically, I can physically alter various elements of reality on a whim. I don’t think it’s magic since I don’t use incantations or anything, so I’m not a sorcerer. It’s more of a natural reflex, like spitting or speaking or slapping someone. I also wouldn’t call myself a superhero since I don’t always use my powers for the benefit of others; I mostly only do it whenever the mood strikes me. Supervillain might be closer to the mark, but even then it’s not like I do any permanent damage; most of the time I just twitch everything back to the way it was when I’m done.

 

If you’re confused, just think of it like… When someone pisses you off, you might imagine an anvil falling on their head. But when you’re done imagining it, you return to reality and nothing has happened. Well, it’s just like that for me, except that the anvil really did fall on their head. I just fixed it afterwards without them being any the wiser.

 

I suppose I could be a hero or a villain or something, but I don’t particularly care about it that much. I’m not interested in publicity, so anonymity suits me just fine. Anyway, I guess you’re wondering why I chose the moniker of ‘size-twitch’. Well, let me tell you what I did this evening before I came home.

 

Today was a particularly soggy, dreadful affair which was largely filled with rehearsals and exercise. For the most part I didn’t feel the urge to alter anything; my jog was uneventful and rehearsals for my show honestly went quite well. Sure I wish I’d managed to snag more than one piece of that amazing chicken from dinner, but you can’t win them all. It wasn’t until I arrived at my favourite restaurant to have a late-night tea with my friends that I had my big disappointment.

 

I’d fought through the rain and traffic to find a parking spot, jogged halfway up the street before realizing I’d left my wallet in the car, jogged back to retrieve it and then repeated the previous action to get myself to the restaurant. By this point I was completely sodden and rather chilly, but I considered it a small price to pay since I’d be seeing some friends I hadn’t caught up with in quite some time.

 

There were no seats inside, so I went out back and found myself a nice table under one of the massive folding umbrellas. It wasn’t the warm affair I’d been hoping for, but it would do. I contacted the driver of my group to let them know where the table was, only to discover that my effort had been wasted. They had entirely forgotten our appointment and the lot of them had gone out to see a film together.

 

Sufficed to say, I was displeased by this development. I ordered my usual tea and sent them a brief reply to the effect that I hoped they enjoyed their movie. After that I let myself sink into that comforting mindset that precedes something sadistically cathartic.

 

The big problem with size-twitching is that as much as people who write stories would like to think otherwise, most people are just not as cruel as we might want. Even when thrust into a position of power, your average person will still play nice for the most part; it’s just social programming. So whenever I set out to incite some sort of violent exchange between my fellow humans, there’s inevitably a lot of trial and error involved with finding the right person to twitch.

 

My first choice when scanning the restaurant courtyard was the two young women sitting at the table diagonal to mine. I wasn’t expecting anything spectacular to happen; they were after all maintaining a perfectly cheerful conversation and I had no reason to think there was any strife between them. All I could see of the pair was that they were bundled up against the cold and their bottoms looked rather nice in the jeans they were wearing. With a casual mental flex, I sent one of them dwindling down beside her friend, clothes and all.

 

Of course, her friend screamed. I could muffle the noise so the other table of patrons couldn’t hear, but they still noticed her leaping out of her chair. She clasped her hands to her mouth and stared down at the terrified little lady, both of them gripped with confusion.

 

I sipped my tea as the scene unfolded. It really wasn’t terribly exciting; a few people came over to look, her friend crouched down beside her and tried to calm her down. Reasonable human beings are so utterly tedious. So, with another small flex, I returned things back to how they were. Everyone was back in their seats, both girls chatted away pleasantly and I still felt deprived of catharsis.

 

To be fair, I could’ve very easily just taken the easy option of directly involving myself in the action; it is after all the simplest thing in the world to be an unreasonable shit-head to someone to the point that they can’t stand the sight of you. Even then though, it’s still a gamble as to whether or not they’ll try to enact any sort of meaningful revenge against you. It’s all well and good to imagine that someone would murder you given the chance, but nine times out of ten they’ll just freak out when something supernatural happens and run away. Whether or not I was feeling lucky about such an event that night, it didn’t matter; I just wasn’t feeling it. I wanted to watch someone else taking the heat.

 

Having temporarily written off the young women as a source of entertainment, I cast my gaze to the other table. Eight seated, mostly males with one or two women. They all seemed to be pretty happy with each-other, and it didn’t feel as though any malicious tendencies would be given a chance to manifest with so many witnesses around. None of them looked like they would be ripe for a growth scenario either, so I cast that group from my mind as well.

 

It was beginning to look like I would have to get up and go for a walk to find my kicks for the night, but as I was packing up my bag; lady luck threw me a bone.

 

A young lady came marching into the back courtyard, tears streaming down her pale face as she slammed the restaurant door shut behind her. Dyed red hair hung down over her head like a wet mop capped with a soggy beanie. It was obvious she was trying to compose herself when the door opened again; a tall, lanky man following her outside.

 

“Crystal!” He said in exasperation, reaching for her shoulder. She swatted his hand away, storming across the courtyard towards the table in the corner opposite mine.

 

“Fuck off Nemo, just… just fuck off.”

 

“It’s just a misunderstanding; I was only joking.”

 

“I don’t give a shit Nemo, get the fuck out of here and leave me alone.”

 

The other patrons had stopped their conversations. Even though they were too polite to stare, it was obvious that everyone was listening. The slinky, red-haired young woman planted herself in one of the chairs with her back to Nemo. He tried once again to touch her shoulder, but when her response was to scream he backed off with both hands in the air.

 

“Alright, alright! Jeez. I’m going to go take a piss; I hope you’ll have calmed down enough to have an actual conversation when I get back.”

 

The lanky skater turned and walked back in the direction of the main building, distinctly avoiding eye contact with any of the other diners. Immediately after he was gone, I stood up and walked over to the crying woman’s table.

 

“Hey Crystal!” I said in my usual friendly voice before seating myself across from her. She raised her eyes in surprise, staring at me with a mixture of confusion and suspicion.

 

“Um… do I know you?”

 

“Heh, it’s been a while I suppose; I’m Derek, we went to school together.”

 

“… School huh? Which one?”

 

“Westfields.” She narrowed her eyes in response.

 

“Nice try; I went to Redfern High, and I sure as shit don’t remember you.”

 

Twitch.

 

“Hey Crystal!” I said in my usual friendly voice before seating myself across from her. She raised her eyes in surprise, staring at me with a mixture of confusion and suspicion.

 

“Um… do I know you?”

 

“Heh, it’s been a while I suppose; I’m Derek, we went to Redfern High together. I was in the year above you.”

 

“Oh… hey Derek,” She said with feigned recognition, “how are you?”

 

“Better than you it seems; is Nemo being his usual asshole self?”

 

“He… wait, how do you know Nemo?”

 

“School, remember?”

 

“… He didn’t go to our school; he only flew in from Queensland a few days ago.”

 

Twitch.

 

“Better than you it seems; I see you’ve had the misfortune of meeting Nemo.”

 

“How do you know Nemo?”

 

“I travel quite a lot; met him up in Queensland a couple of weeks back at a party.” I paused, leaning forward in a conspiratorial way. “You’re not uh… you’re not ‘with’ him are you?”

 

“Well, sorta… but… I don’t know if I want to be now. I heard him flirting with my room-mate when he thought I wasn’t around; he says it wasn’t serious, but it sure sounded like it to me.”

 

“Doesn’t surprise me. I’m not one to talk ill about people behind their back, but you always seemed like a good egg to me back in school, and I don’t want to see you taken advantage of like this.”

 

“Pfft, good egg? Man, your memory of me must be pretty rose tinted if you consider getting almost suspended for punching out a teacher to be worthy of the ‘good egg’ label.”

 

Twitch.

 

“Doesn’t surprise me. I’m not one to talk ill about people behind their back, but I remember that you weren’t one to put up with people’s shit back in school, and I reckon you deserve to know when someone’s fucking with you.”

 

“Oh yeah? What do you know?”

 

“Let’s just say that Nemo’s a pretty smooth Casanova; I was only in Queensland for two days, and I’m sure I saw him cuddling up with at least three different ladies over the course of that time. Seems to have this opinion that women are just toys for him to play with; he’ll lure them in with honey, trap them in a jar to watch them buzz about for a while, then pull off their wings and step on them when he’s done.”

 

All the time and effort I put into my craft is entirely worth it for moments like that one. The look on her face, that expression of barely concealed hatred, was more rewarding than an entire minute of thunderous stage applause.

 

“What an absolute fuckhead. As soon as he gets back, I’m dumping that asshat.”

 

“You really should; he’s not worthy of you.”

 

“Damn right!”

 

“It’s a crying shame that people like that can’t experience what it’s like to feel that small. He’s belittled so many people after all; if there were any justice in this world he’d be reduced to the size of a cockroach himself.”

 

“Kinda glad he’s not. I’m itching to kick his ass right now; if he was that small I’d just step on the fuckwit, and it probably wouldn’t be as rewarding.”

 

Cha-ching!

 

“Oh I dunno about that; imagine putting your boot down on him as he screamed in terror, begging for mercy as you crushed him into a bloody pulp with as much effort as it’d take to extinguish a cigarette. Wouldn’t that feel pretty damn rewarding?”

 

Crystal raised an eyebrow at me.

 

“Are you like, a serial-killer or something?”

 

“Nah, I just read a lot of horror stories.”

 

“Yeah, well, it’s creeping me out.”

 

Twitch.

 

“Kinda glad he’s not. I’m itching to kick his ass right now; if he was that small I’d just step on the fuckwit, and it probably wouldn’t be as rewarding.”

 

“Well it’d certainly be poetic justice at the very least; he spends all his times crushing the hearts of unsuspecting women under his shoes. It would be fitting for a guy like that to be stepped on himself for a change.”

 

“You may have a point there Derek; kinda moot though since shrinking people don’t exist.”

 

“Yeah, pity that… Anyway, I’d better scoot out of here before Nemo gets back. If he sees me he’ll probably know the gig’s up. Good luck!”

 

“Later.” Crystal waved her hand vaguely as I stood up and sauntered back to my table.

 

The stage was set, the pieces were in place; all that was left was for the players to arrive. After thirty more seconds, the scraggly-haired young man returned from the bathroom, walking over and standing just to the side of his girlfriend.

 

“Hey; are you feeling up to a proper conversation yet?”

 

Crystal rose from her seat in a flash, her hand slapping across his face with the sound of a whip-crack. He stumbled backwards into the fence, a sweltering red mark on his face. I glanced around the courtyard; the pair of ladies had departed during my conversation with Crystal, and the family at the bigger table seemed to be packing up to leave rather hurriedly. Perfect.

 

“OW! Jesus fuck, you need to calm down!”

 

“Calm down?! You lying sack of shit; I fucking trusted you!”

 

I watched patiently as the final remaining group headed inside to depart, leaving me alone in the rainy courtyard with the bickering couple. I sipped my tea.

 

“Jesus, I already told you it was just a joke! Nothing was ever gonna happen; I wouldn’t fly three fucking hours down to see you if I was just gonna cheat on you with your own house-mate! Do you really think I’m that much of a scum-bag?”

 

“DON’T YOU FUCKING LIE TO ME!” The whip-crack sounded again as her palm smacked across his face a second time. “I know about all your other fucking women you jackass!”

 

“WHAT OTHER WOMEN!?” He threw up his hands in angry confusion, “You’re the only woman I’ve dated in months!”

 

“Get the fuck out of here you lying shit-stain or so help me I will kick your ass so hard they’ll have to call the cops!”

 

“Fine. Y’know what? Fine. I’m sick of trying to be reasonable with you when it’s pretty clear I’m getting no-where. I thought you seemed cool enough to visit, but now I see you’re nothing but a God-damn psycho! I’m done with you.”

 

Perfect. The instant Nemo turned to leave I tilted my head slightly to the side, watching him calmly as his size dwindled away. I took that moment to excuse myself from my seat, stepping backwards behind one of the courtyard trees and out of sight. Although I could no longer be seen in the shadow of the leafy branches, I could still see just fine.

 

The look of confusion and horror on Nemo’s face was deeply rewarding, especially when coupled with the gleefully furious expression on Crystal’s. A few seconds into the transformation she cast a look towards my table, but upon finding nothing but air she returned her gaze to Nemo.

 

“What the fuck? How are you doing this?! Stop it!” Nemo’s voice grew fainter with each passing second, his body shrinking steadily. Less than a minute later it was barely the size of an acorn.

 

Crystal had been entirely silent throughout the change, but when it finally stopped she broke the silence with a sound that I quite relish during these moments; laughter. I couldn’t help but smile at the sadistic noise as it drowned out the barely audible screams of the shrunken man.

 

“I can’t believe I thought I wouldn’t enjoy this.” The red-haired waif wound back her leg and kicked forward hard, sending the dinky little man soaring across the courtyard with blinding speed. He hit the wall of the restaurant with such force that an unmistakable wad of blood was left behind where he struck, his mangled body tumbling to the ground with a soft ‘fwap’.

 

“Oh GOD that felt good.” Crystal stormed forwards, droplets pouring down all around her as she approached the twitching form on the rain-slicked bricks. “Hey; don’t worry Nemo, it’s just a fucking joke right? So it won’t hurt!”

 

An instant later, Crystal’s boot slammed down on the tiny figure, crushing it in one glorious heartbeat. I watched with baited breath as she lifted the thick-soled stomper, held it for a moment, and let it crash back down a second time… and a third time… and a fourth time. Finally, after half a dozen brutal stamping motions, she twisted her heel back and forth with a grimace of adrenaline-fuelled delight.

 

Eventually though the action came to a halt.

 

Silence filled the air.

 

Crystal started to tremble, taking a step back and looking down at the red smear on the floor. As her heart-rate slowed and her anger ebbed away under the pouring rain, her eyes grew wide.

 

“… Oh fuck, what have I done?!” Her hands clasped to her mouth, “Oh God, I murdered him!”

 

And this is where things start to get tragically human; my thirst for blood had been quenched, and I had no particular desire to see a young woman grapple with the emotional consequences of her actions.

 

With a minor flex of willpower, I was back in my seat. Crystal had just seated herself at the table, and Nemo had toddled off to the bathroom. I don’t really know what caused their fight, I don’t know if Nemo was just playing around or if he really was a scum-lord, and honestly? I really don’t care either. I mean, I hope everything works out for the best, but I probably won’t even remember who they are by this time tomorrow.

 

And that’s kinda what I do. I suspect that I’ll wind up filling this book with stories just like this one; the big, the small, the intimate and the indiscriminately destructive. It’ll certainly help alleviate my temptation to bring it up in casual conversation… or maybe it’ll just make it worse; I don’t know.

 

Anyway, I’m rather tired now, so I think it’s bed time. Peace.

End Notes:

This isn't a commission; doing it largely for my own amusement. If you do feel like purchasing a story commission, feel free to shoot me a message.

Dreams of M by Rythmear
Author's Notes:

Based on dreams I had, sort of.

He thrashed about madly as he emerged from the swimming pool, his jaw still locked in place as the paralysis spread gradually upwards from his neck. Hurling his weight bodily at the edge of the pool, he found his arm clinging to a surface not dissimilar to porcelain.

 

A steady heat started to brew around his belly, bubbling up through his body and seemingly counteracting the effects of the poison. Gasping for air in a blind panic, he attempted to flop out of what appeared now to be an enormous tea-cup. Tumbling down onto the table below with a wet ‘splatch’, he rolled onto his back and found himself looking up at an unfamiliar face. In spite of having never seen it before however, he nevertheless knew exactly who it was. Their hand was paused mid-way towards the cup, a vague look of perplexed distaste on their features as they glanced back and forth between the still-rippling drink and the tiny figure that had just crawled out of it.

 

“Well fuck; that ruins my appetite.” She commented dryly, her hand resting on the table as the little fellow scrambled backwards up against the teacup.

 

“No no, the tea is still perfectly fine I assure you! I showered today!” The man replied automatically, eliciting a scoff from the woman at the table.

 

“Not the point really.” With a casual flick of her wrist, the dark-haired lady sent the sopping wet critter sliding off the edge of the table, plummeting to the ground with a hefty ‘thunk’. Propping himself up on one elbow, the stunned man peered up over his shoulder as Emma rose to her feet. A rather flustered looking waiter trotted over and inquired how she intended to pay for her meal. “Ha, no. I’m not paying for bugs in my tea.”

 

Drawing in a deep breath, Emma’s face scrunched up as though she were trying to flex her entire body at once. With an audible transformation, the young woman began to scale upwards, her figure swelling in a perfectly uniform manner. The umbrella she’d been sitting under was bowled to one side as she grew rapidly larger and larger, sending waitresses and customers scattering in every direction. Down on the ground, the already diminished fellow could only gape as the growth continued unabated for almost ten straight seconds. By the time she was done, a decent chunk of the surrounding city was already in ruins beneath the soles of her feet.

 

As she raised one of her feet contemptuously over the remaining city, the tiny dreamer called up in objection.

 

“Hang on a second! I’m in control of this dream; why aren’t you sitting on me?”

 

“Pfft,” the titan scoffed, “if you think your dreams have any power over me, you’re an idiot.”

 

Her foot came down, and the world exploded into blackness.

 

 

 *****************8

 

“Hold still assbag.” Emma said with a decidedly unimpressed tone, dragging the flailing little speck through her computer screen and into her own darkened bedroom. “All you’re going to accomplish is breaking your own arms, so you might want to cool your jets. Accept your fate with dignity and take these moments to acknowledge how badly you fucked up for your life to reach this point.”

 

“All I did was dick around in a game, what the fuck lady?!” The tiny voice squeaked back as the dark-haired woman glared back from behind her spectacles.

 

“Do you know how close I came to levelling up there? I’d been at that for literally fifteen minutes, and because of your fuckery, I now have to spend another fifteen to get back that lost progress. Honestly, you’re getting off lightly.”

 

“Lightly?! You fucking shrank me and kidnapped me through my own computer! Isn’t that more than enough!?”

 

“Nah; I could torture you… y’know, snap your limbs off, crush your ribs one at a time, light you on fire, all that good stuff.” She relished the look on his face as it became progressively more aghast. “Lucky for you… I’m not going to put you through all that; it’s not like you were actively hacking or anything. No no… I’m just going to drop you on the floor and squash you underfoot like the worthless, time wasting bug that you are.”

 

A heartbeat before Emma released the wriggling figure; she saw his expression change to raw anticipation. He grinned in excitement and his eyes went wide.

 

“Wait, really?! Oh shit yes!”

 

Emma stared at him blankly, subconsciously deciding how she felt about his new piece of information.

 

“Pardon me?”

 

“OH… Uh…” His expression dropped just a tad, his wriggling ceasing as his fingertips tapped together awkwardly, “well, see, thing is… I actually have a… tiny bit… of a foot fetish.”

 

“Oh for fuck’s sake. Really?”

 

“Yeah, kinda. But hey, good news right? This means we’re both happy!”

 

“Fuck off; this doesn’t make me happy.”

 

“Why? I mean, don’t you have one too? You were just about to mash me under your meaty digits down there,” he jerked his head down at her exposed toes, “so surely you’d get a kick out of this as well?”

 

“Of course I do, but it God-damn ruins the fun if you’re into it too. It’s meant to be a punishment! Fucking… ugh. Hold on a second.”

 

With a flick of her wrist, Emma tossed the startled little squirt into her open mouth. Catching him on her tongue and slamming him instantly against the inside of her cheek, she booted up her chat program and checked the names of the people who were online.

 

Rattling her fingers against the keyboard, she punched out the message as she sucked on her tacky treat.

 

“hey, how should I murdalize this guy? He’s into feet so I can’t do feet.” As the icon popped up to indicate the incoming reply, she added a hasty addition. “and no, I’m not sticking him up my butt.”

 

“Well where’s the fun in that?” The response came eventually. “Can you find out what he’s not into?”

 

“Being tortured to death apparently.”

 

“Funny that.”

 

“I don’t really care that much about dramatic irony right not tbh, I just don’t feel like making the decision myself.”

 

There was a brief pause.

 

“Have you considered sticking him up your butt?”

 

“I can ban you from this channel you know.”

 

“Fiiiiine. Just eat him; make sure you chew though. Slowly.”

 

“Can do. Brb.”

 

Without further delay, Emma swatted the wriggling wretch beneath her molars. She could just barely perceive a sudden, horrified shriek before the crunching began. Munch…munch…crunch…crunch…squirt…squelch…crunch………..gulp.

 

“Okay… maybe now we’ll get a decent fucking medic.”

 

End Notes:

If you feel like getting a commission from me, shoot me a note on my D.A account 'PerspectiveShift'

XCOM: Enemy Above by Rythmear
Author's Notes:

An unfinished tale based on the XCOM franchise, starring various members of the size community. You receive zero points for guessing who.

“We’re heading into Mexico for this next mission. Our covert operative has uncovered the location of a rather sizeable Exalt cell operating out of one of the factories here, but they haven’t been able to discover what they’re doing in there. We need you to move in, ascertain the nature of their operation and disrupt it as much as possible. Central out.”

 

The communication cut off as the Skyranger came into view of the vast, sprawling industrial complex. Smoking chimneys emitted intermittent glows of intense heat as furnaces churned away in the night air, their employees either blissfully unaware of the operations taking place in the nearby buildings, or bribed into ignoring them. Twisting its engines towards the ground, the military transport craft descended in the empty parking lot of one of the abandoned warehouses, the rear hatch opening within seconds of landing.

 

The troops sprinted down the exit ramp, taking up positions behind the security booth and peering over at the dimly lit building opposite them. In spite of its superficially old and outdate appearance, the interior of the building was awash with movement and the noise from within was audible even from this distance. From end to end, the structure covered well over a mile of ground: whatever Exalt was doing in there was massive.

 

Already alerted by the sound of the landing Skyranger, a trio of Exalt soldiers had hurried towards positions of cover behind a stationary forklift. Two of them dove to safety, but the third took a bolt of concentrated plasma to the face, his body tumbling to the ground as Maj. Prophet lowered the sniper rifle.

 

“Nailed it. You’re up Pepper.”

 

Stepping around the side of the security booth and levelling his heavy plasma cannon at the cowering Exalt operatives, Lt. Pepper unleashed a flurry of incandescent green blasts into the side of the forklift. At first it appeared as though his shots had left the Exalt forces entirely unscathed, allowing them enough time to line up a shot on the XCOM squad...

 

… right up until the moment when the heavily damaged forklift detonated in a fountain of flaming metal shards, spraying pieces of the hunkering Exalt pair over a wide radius.

 

“Nice. Move up team.”

 

Cpt. Paul kicked off the move across the open expanse of the roadway, the team’s resident assault expert covering the ground in mere moments, the genetic modifications in his legs allowing him to vault straight up off the pavement and onto the roof of the two storey building. Landing with a loud ‘clang’, he set off in search of a skylight in order to scout out the interior of the warehouse.

 

The rest of the squad followed across the road, save for Maj. Prophet who remained behind to cover their approach. Only when the rest of the team was securely in place did he sprint across to join them.

 

“Any sign Paul?”

 

“Not yet, I see a skylight though, moving into position now.”

 

Peering in through the windows of the warehouse, the team could see very little past the stacked boxes. Pushing open the front doors, Lt. Pepper and Col. Pink swung their weapons to face within, scanning for any sign of movement as they moved inside.

 

“In position; heavy activity inside the warehouse, seems like there’s something wrapped in cloth running up the center of the structure; I can’t see much, but whatever it is, it’s big. Really big.”

 

“Strike one,” the voice of Central came in clear through their headsets, “we’re getting massive heat signatures coming off whatever’s under that cloth, there’s a very real chance that it could be alive; perhaps some sort of Alien specimen we haven’t seen before. Exercise extreme caution!”

 

“Bigger they are, the harder they fall.” The mechanical voice of Maj. Lover rumbled out of his metal chassis, the MEC suit filling the doorway behind Pink and Prophet.

 

“Even so Strike one, don’t take any chances; clear out the Exalt forces and find out what they’re keeping in here.”

 

“Roger Central, we’ll send these suit-wearing-bastards scuttling for home.” Lt. Spokle checked the sights on his plasma rifle one last time before the squad stepped into position to attack.

 

“Uh, guys, it looks like the target object is… moving?” The voice of Cpt. Paul crackled over the radio, “The Exalt troops are going nuts, running around like crazy trying to get away from it; now would be a great time to OH SHI-“ The voice was abruptly interrupted by a deafening sound from within the warehouse. The XCOM squad had to clasp their hands over their ears, save for Maj. Lover who simply adjusted the volume of his ear enhancements, hunkering down at the noise.

 

A moment later, shouts of horror and confusion were audible as the noise ended, replaced with the sounds of rending metal and a resounding series of grunts that heralded the release of whatever Exalt had been confining there. Up on the roof, Cpt. Paul was thrown backwards a hefty distance, crashing down on the corrugated iron as he aimed his alloy-cannon at the limb protruding from the ceiling.

 

He had to blink a few times to be sure he wasn’t seeing things. There, sure enough, was a colossal arm. The clenched fist had punched its way clean through the wrought iron rooftop, easily large enough to crush an entire tank in its grip, and was in the process of reaching around to find something to grip onto. Without hesitating, Cpt. Paul unloaded a shell from the alloy cannon into the exposed wrist.

 

A small chunk of blood and sinew spraying across the rooftop rewarded his shot, but by the time the flesh had hit the iron, the damage was already healing. Before he’d even had a chance to let out a curse of disbelief, the skin had completely sealed over, as though the wound had never even happened.

 

“Son of a bitch!”

 

From inside the building, the rest of the squad could barely see over the chaos of streaking plasma bolts. The Exalt team within had sought the fastest way out of the building, and for some of them, that was the front doors… exactly where the XCOM team had been waiting for them.

 

Though they were able to cut down waves of the panicking traitors, the team was no closer to getting inside to see what the Hell was causing all the commotion.

 

“Paul, the fuck’s going up there?”

 

“SHE’S SO FUCKING BIG, HOW IN THE-” the transmission cut off once again with another resounding boom, leaving the Squad to guess at what was going on. Cpt. Paul meanwhile had just witnessed something he definitely hadn’t been expecting when he stepped off that Skyranger.

 

Before his stunned gaze, the owner of the titanic arm had made themselves known, having torn their way through the roof of the warehouse like it was made of tissue paper. Though she was still sitting down, the blinking woman was positively monolithic, making the beefy Captain look like a shotgun-toting insect by comparison. Iron and concrete permeated her hair like flecks of dandruff as she shook her head, a tired groan escaping her chest as she continued the process of waking up.

 

As it turned out, the ‘cloth’ that had been covering her was nothing more than the suit she was wearing. If he had ever doubted their psychotic dedication to their job before, Cpt. Paul was convinced by the simple fact that they had custom-made a God-damn suit, vest and tie for this woman! She even had scaled-up glasses tucked in beneath her thick mop of black, shoulder-length hair.

 

“Guys! I think now would be a very good time to abort!”

 

Turning on his heel and sprinting for the edge of the roof, Cpt. Paul felt a rush of breeze overhead as the giantess slapped her hand down in front of him, palm open. Levelling his alloy cannon, he unloaded another blast into her flesh, sending another fresh spray of blood across the roof. A moment later though, as before, the wound closed up and vanished, seemingly even faster this time! Tensing his legs, Cpt. Paul vaulted into the air as the fingers closed beneath him…

 

… and let out a shout of panic as he collided with the palm of the woman’s other monstrous hand.

 

“Slow down cricket,” She said, her deafening voice ringing in his head as her fingers squeezed tight shut around him, “we’ve only just met.”

 

The words echoed throughout the warehouse as the XCOM team finally breached the interior of the structure. They froze, stunned by the sight before them. Amongst all the chaos of Exalt scientists, soldiers and workers attempting to exit the building, two objects loomed in front of the squad…

 

Feet. Stretching from the floor almost to the ceiling, the toes were scrunched tightly together in mid flex, each heel slowly sliding to either side of the warehouse as the rest of the titanic figure’s body woke up.

 

“Oh man, that ‘aint right, that ‘aint right at all!”

 

They raised their weapons as one to open fire, but with a rumbling groan and the shriek of twisting metal, the giant woman lifted her knees, obliterating another huge chunk of the ceiling; she was standing up.

 

“FALL BACK!”

 

Debris and rubble rained down on the team as they double-timed it out of the warehouse, heading directly for the Skyranger.

 

“Strike one!” Central’s voice crackled through the radio again, an urgent tone in his voice, “You are not equipped to handle this target, we’re sending interceptors to give support, retreat to the Skyranger and get to a safe distance; if the circumstances chance, we’ll send you back in to-”

 

The rest of the sentence was drowned out by a thunderous ‘BOOM’ as the team skidded to a halt outside the building. One of the towering woman’s feet had slammed down in the road between the squad and the evac craft, cratering the pavement under her weight and causing every nearby building to shudder. A single upwards glance confirmed how hopelessly outgunned they were.

 

Though she was dressed just as smartly as the rest of the Exalt goons, save for her bare feet, this woman was no mere brainwashed lackey. Despite her lack of armaments, the sheer physical size was enough to render any armour useless, and as Cpt. Paul had discovered, the genetic modifications she’d undergone at the hands of her creators had made her virtually impervious to everything, from small arms to heavy weapons.

 

“Split up!” Col. Pink spun his hand in the air and took off down the street, the team rapidly dispersing so they couldn’t all be obliterated at once. In that instant though, only one of the troopers was facing their demise. High up in the air, well past the reach of the ground lights, Cpt. Paul struggled in absolute futility against the crushing grip of the colossus, the moon glinting off her glasses as she rolled her shoulders, stretching out her muscles and letting out the wakeful sigh of someone well rested.

 

“Ahhh… I see those smart little ants have brought me breakfast; how kind of them.” Her fist opened, fingers sliding about to pinch around Cpt. Paul’s waist. The moment his arms were free, the assault specialist brought his alloy cannon to bear, emptying the entire clip directly into the woman’s face…

 

… she smiled. Having fully adapted to the ammunition, her skin wasn’t even scratched by the projectiles. Cpt. Paul gulped.

 

“That’s sweet; you think you have a chance. Though in my experience, you don’t taste as sweet as you might think.”

 

Tilting back her head, the woman’s lips parted with an audible ‘smack’. A wave of humid breath rolled out across Paul’s face as his limbs thrashed about, trying to dislodge himself from the vice-grip of his executioner. He didn’t expect to survive the fall, but anything was better than this. However, as he found himself dangling over the cavernous maw of the dark-haired giantess, he knew his number was up.

 

With a cry of despair he plummeted between her lips, landing with a wet ‘splat’ on her tongue. Sliding about trying to reach his pistol, he found himself being flicked across to the side of the nightmarish interior. Like a hard little nut, Cpt. Paul was brought into position between the woman’s molars, barely being given time to raise his arms in defense before they came crashing down on him.

 

The chewing sounds from outside were utterly horrific.

 

End Notes:

If you wish to commission me to write something for you and actually finish it, send me a note on my D.A account 'PerspectiveShift'

Inferiority by Rythmear
Author's Notes:

This one could almost be a complete, separate story post unto itself - but due to personal reasons, I'll never finish it. 

 

It's quite long though!

 

 

*****

 

The moment he had been waiting for had finally arrived, the text message sending a bolt of excitement through his entire body: ‘Train should be there in ten minutes. Xxx

Slinging on a jacket to counteract the 2am cold, James flung open his front door and practically skipped down the steps of his apartment building, wasting no time and heading straight for his car. Smiling contentedly as he fired up the engine, he instructed the radio to fill his ears with the sound of Dr. Steel. Pulling out from the driveway, he cast his mind back subconsciously to the wonderful weekend he’d spent in Brisbane; the fireworks, the festival… the raven-haired, bespectacled young lady who had pulled him into her tent and made him feel like a million bucks.

And now, after three months of working and making arrangements, it was finally her turn to come see him – and he couldn’t be giddier with anticipation. All evening he had been cleaning the place, checking and double checking every spot and counter… partially out of nervousness, but mostly to keep himself awake.

Sleep however was the last thing on his mind, his focus on watching where he was driving broken only at red lights when his thoughts were entirely on her; that round bottom… the ample breasts… the wicked grin on her face when she went down on him… Oh God the drive back home would be magnificent. He could see it now; her hand deftly and slowly unzipping his fly, reaching inside to tug out his shaft into the warm air-flow from the heater. A cocky smirk would cross his face as he kept on driving, her head moving down… lips parting and-

*BuzzBuzzBuzz*

Jolted out of his idle fantasy by the sound of his phone ringing, James scrabbled inside his pocket. Plucking out the chirping device, he held it up to his ear.

“Hey gorgeous, you at the station yet?”

I’m guessing you were expecting someone else?” The amused and distinctly masculine reply made James blush with mild embarrassment.

“Haha, hey Tom, yeah I was expecting Jess – on my way to pick her up from the station.”

Shit, forgot that was tonight…”

“Why? Need something?”

Well actually I was going to ask for a lift, machine says I’ve had too much to drink so I can’t drive home… And I may have spent more than I meant to on booze so I can’t afford a taxi. But if you’re picking up your lady-friend I can just walk back and meet you at the apartment. I promise not to forget she’s there and barge into your room while you’re having a go; wouldn’t make a very good first impression.”

“Ha, you’re right, it wouldn’t. But don’t worry about walking, just let me which pub you’ve been kicked out of and I’ll swing by once I’ve got Jess.”

Cool, much appreciated. And I’m outside the Northern… And I didn’t get kicked out.”

James just smiled patiently, a grin on his face as he let the silence hang.

“… Okay maybe a little. Anyway, I’ll see you when you get here.”

“No problem, ciao.” Tossing the phone idly onto the passenger seat, James’ excitement was renewed as he rounded the corner of the factory complex and arrived at the train station parking lot.

Pulling up in one of the sloppiest parking jobs of his life, he swung open his door and stepped out into the icy winter chill. Walking briskly over to the main building, his heart leapt into his throat as he recognized the tall, black-coated young woman by the front doors…

A grin crossed her face as she stuffed her phone into her tight black jeans and jumped down off the verandah to meet James, throwing herself on him with glee. Anyone else would have struggled with that catch; Jess was after all a tall woman, the only woman indeed who was even close to being James’s height. But James was strong despite being relatively unfit – and he cuddled her tightly against him, spinning on the spot and trying not to crash to the ground in an undignified and potentially painful heap.

The instant her feet were back on the ground, he looked her straight in the eyes and planted a long, passionate kiss on her lips, their tongues fighting over who could dive deepest into the other ones mouth. Without particularly caring who was watching, he slid his hands down onto her luscious butt and squeezed it, his fingers digging into her flesh as she let out a soft sound of approval.

“MmmMmm… well that’s one way to say hello.” She commented slyly, a huge grin adoring her face as he looked her up and down, trying to salvage his excitement and play it slightly cool.

“I was always told that actions speak louder than words… be thankful my greeting wasn’t more detailed.” A short laugh escaped them as James hefted Jess’s bag down off the ledge and hoisted it over his shoulder.

“Shall we head back to the car? It’s fucking freezing out here.”

“No complaints from me.”

Jess wrapped an arm around his body and pressed herself against him as they walked, the heat from her flesh radiating through her clothes and overflowing James with anticipation. Back at the car, once her bag was safely in the trunk, James opened the passenger door for her.

“Such a gentleman.” She said with a slight note of tease in her voice as she stepped inside – yelping as his palm connected sharply with her buttocks.

“Not quite.” He winked and attempted to slide unsuccessfully over the bonnet of his car, falling in a stumble off the other side and prompting a chuckle from Jess.

“Dork.”

Both smiling happily, James booted up the vehicle once more and pulled out of the parking lot.

“Incidentally, just thought you should know we’ll also be picking up my house-mate on the way back. He’s slightly smashed.”

“No problem, how far away is he?”

“Only a few minutes.”

“Well that’s unfortunate…”

James raised an eyebrow and glanced at her out of the corner of his eye.

“Why’s it unfortunate?”

“Well…” She leaned over and rested her head on his shoulder, sending adrenaline pumping through him, her hand snaking up his leg, “it’s so good of you to let me stay at your place while I’m visiting… and for you to come pick me up…” His face was flushed with crimson by this point, his heart pounding as he tried not to sound too excited.

“Of course, least I could do.”

“I know… But I thought,” He finger casually popped the top button of his pants, his barely contained bulge quivering under her touch, “since I’m not paying for it with money… I could pay you back for the ride in another way… as you say, ‘least I could do…’” Her head slid down his chest towards his lap; his mouth open slightly as his body relaxed, ready for the sensation to come…

… and then she sat back up, a wicked grin on her face.

“But since we’ve got to get your friend, I guess it’ll have to wait until later.”

James’s entire body twitched in frustration.

“You’re kidding right?”

“Nope, not enough time.”

“We could always pull over?”

“And leave your friend out in the cold? What kind of friend would do that?”

“If he knew the reason, I doubt he’d mind.”

“You’d choose head over your friend?” She asked cheekily, a grin on her black-painted lips.

“From you? Fuck yes!”

“HA, well thanks for the compliment; I’ll be sure to tell him when we arrive.”

“Man you’re a bitch.” James retorted just as cheekily, making Jess’s grin grow yet wider.

“You love it.” She turned in her seat and rested her shapely legs on his lap, her heel rubbing at him through his pants, his teeth gritting as he tried not to lose control.

“Okay… great as that feels, best cut it out now, we’re here.”

The vehicle ground to a halt outside a brightly lit brick building, a few wayward drunks stumbling about outside with the sound of music booming out from within. Reclined against the front porch was James’s room-mate Tom, a skinny (though by no means unfit) fellow with recently bleached hair and a stylish suit adoring his body. His bow-tie was hung casually untied around his shoulders and his lip-ring glinted in the glow of his mobile.

Hearing the car pull up, he looked over and tucked the phone inside his jacket, walking slowly and carefully over so as not to trip and ruin his suit. Fumbling with the door handle, he pulled it open and slumped inside, sighing as he stretched out on the seat.

“Sup.”

“Hey Tom, had a good night?”

“You bet; got groped by a cougar and nearly punched out one of the band members when he spilled my beer. All in all a good night.”

James rolled his eyes.

“Tom, this is Jess; Jess this is Tom.”

The drunken man pulled himself into a sitting position and rubbed one of his eyes, peering over at the woman in the passenger seat.

“Pleasure to meet you.” He extended his hand, which she smilingly accepted. He leaned forward and planted a kiss on it – before leaning too far and knocking his forehead on the seat rest, his spectacles falling to the floor. Jess laughed.

“Likewise.” Reaching down, she retrieved the glasses from the car floor and handed them back to their owner.

“Cheers.” Turning his head to the side, Tom whispered with deliberately loud volume in his room-mates ear, “Dude, congratulations – she’s completely gorgeous.”

It was James’s turn to laugh now.

“Oh I know mate, I know.”

“Thanks.” Jess responded, her hand returning to the driver’s lap as they headed back to the apartment…

Swinging open with a bang, the door to Tom and James’s apartment rattled slightly as James stepped through, gritting his teeth with the effort of carrying Jess over the threshold – a condition she found very amusing.

“Y’know, you don’t need to do that, my legs do work…”

“Yeah… but… where’s the fun in that eh?” After taking a few heavy steps inside, he decided that he’d gone far enough and carefully lowered her down onto her feet, trying to hide the deep inhale of exhausted breath.

“Nicely done.” Tom commented with a vague smile as he edged past and stumbled towards the bathroom.

“Thanks…” James wrapped an arm around the young woman beside him and gestured into the modest apartment, announcing proudly; “Welcome my dear Jess… to our squalid hovel. It’s rubbish, but its home – and for the next two days you’re free to consider it your very own closet-disguised-as-a-house as well.”

Jess gave him a slight shove into the wall, a smirk of amusement on her face as she tried not to laugh.

“Nice description.” She watched as Tom rounded the corner into the bathroom – and without a moment’s hesitation she pressed herself up against James, her breasts pushing into his chest and the physical sensation of her entire body against him filling him with an intense lust.

“Good God you’re gorgeous… I know I’ve said that before, but you really are.” He spoke softly and quietly, his arms wrapped around her as he planted kisses on her with every word.

“You’re not so bad yourself.” She winked and bit down on his lip, pulling on it slightly before letting it slide out…

“Are you kidding? You’re so out of my league, I’m insanely lucky to have you here in my arms…”

A seductive smile crept across Jess’s features, her head tilting slightly to the side.

“Ass kisser…” and in response to his raised eyebrows, she went on; “not that that’s a bad thing… I like having my ass kissed.” James was well and truly blushing by this point.

“Do you indeed?”

“Oh yes… It certainly helps that it’s coming from a big, strong guy like you. Don’t get me wrong, I adore your personality… But it’s so refreshing to find a guy that I’m actually looking up at for a change. Every other guy is so scrawny and short… And what girl wants a guy that’s shorter than her, really?”

“Is that so? Well…” James let his feet slide forward either side of Jess, his back slowly lowering down the wall until he was at eye-level with her… and then slightly below. “Am I still attractive now?”

She giggled as he slid down even further, his face ‘accidentally’ brushing against her breasts.

“How about now?”

Jess laughed and leaned forward, pinning his face against the wall; enveloped by her boobs.

“You’re at about the same height as the other guys now.”

Oph derfgh” his muffled voice replied through her shaking laughter. Tucking his legs back and kneeling down, lowering even further, he looked up at her from waist height.

“And now I must be really unattractive.”

Peering down her nose at him through her spectacles, she grinned and placed her hands on her hips.

“Actually I don’t mind you at that height… or in that position.”

Letting out a faux sigh of irritation, she turned herself around; her perfectly round rump now staring James in the face.

“Since you’re down there already, would you be a good boy and kiss my ass some more?”

Blood pumping through his entire body, James whispered in a trembling voice, “Thank you Lord for this meal I am about to receive…” And without a moment’s hesitation, he buried his face in her glorious ass and began to kiss it through the black denim jeans.

“Not interrupting am I?”

Both Jess and James turned their heads sheepishly, having completely forgotten about Tom in the apartment as he leant against the doorway, a smug look of deep amusement on his drunken face.

“Nah, just checking the plumbing.” James replied casually, prompting Jess to thrust backwards with her behind and knock him onto his back, a laugh erupting from all three of them.

“Shut up…”

Stepping into the middle of the living room, Jess surveyed her surroundings, a look of pretend concentration on her face.

“So… let me guess: Kitchen?” She pointed at the square meter of tiled floor beside the stove.

“Yep.”

“Aaaand bedrooms?” Gesturing towards the two hallway doors that Tom hadn’t previously entered.

“Spot on.”

“Already know where the bathroom is…”

“…and consequently, the shower as well.”

“Charming.” She responded with a chuckle. Finally, she turned to the other side of the lounge-room and looked at the final, dusty old door.

“Hmm… Storage closet?”

Both young men shrugged, James clambering to his feet – brushing his face along Jess’s bottom along the way.

“No idea. Probably is, but we can’t get it open; the key to it wasn’t included on our key-chain.”

Jess raised an eyebrow in genuine curiosity and walked over to the door, kicking off her shoes and walking along in her socks making barely a sound on the carpet. Hands on glorious hips, she inspected it from top to bottom… Squatting down and making her own press tightly against her pants.

Tom reached over with a closed fist, prompting a mutual fist-bump of approval from the two mates as they watched Jess fumble around with the edge of the carpet, her bottom wiggling in the air. A moment later, to their great surprise, she rose with a triumphant expression on her face – a silver key held in her fingers.

“Genius boys you two are… Didn’t even check under the carpet.”

“Well I’m not used to dealing with that sort of carpet…” Tom muttered with a grin, a low chuckle coming from James.

“Yeah I’ll bet…” Jess placed the key in the lock and turned, a loud ‘clunk’ echoing out as the heavy lock inside the wall disengaged. Turning the dusty old handle, she pulled it open…

“… Holy shit; awesome!”

Wandering over to stand beside her, the two house-mates shared her awe at the sight before them. A huge machine was built into the wall recess; a series of brass tubes, cogs and electrical wires crisscrossing with insane complexity, a panel of knobs and several drawers below.

“Okay… that was unexpected.” James admitted in fascination.

“No shit… what d’you think it does?”  Tom squatted down and tried to read the labels above the various buttons.

“Tags are too faded… can’t read a thing.”

Crouching down beside him, James peered at the edges of the thing – and seeing a likely looking red switch, flicked it ‘on’.

Nothing.

“I don’t think it has any power. Is there a cord anywhere?” Jess stood on tip-toes and tried to get a look on top of the machine.

“Uhh no... wait, yes! Around the side!” James pressed himself up against the machine and wormed his arm around behind it, following the cord to the wall…

“There’s something on top of it – feels like a… book?” Jess dragged down the old tome and blew the dust from the cover.

“Hmm… ‘Manuel d'instruction’ – good thing I can speak French, or I’d have never worked out that says ‘Instruction Manual’.” Chuckling to herself as James’s fingers found the wall socket, she noticed a yellow post-it note stuck to the side. “Hmm, what’s this? … Attention: Ne vous engagez pas pouvoir jusqu'à la goulotte est clair...”

Her eyes widened as she heard the ‘click’ of James flicking on the power-switch at the wall.

“WAIT!”

There was a loud hum from the machine; even in his drunken state, Tom’s reflexes were fast enough to wrap his arms around Jess’s torso and drag her backwards from the machine and onto the floor… James on the other hand was not so fortunate. Kneeling directly in front of it as it activated, he barely had time to look over his shoulder at the other two diving out of the way before one of the drawers snapped open – a red light scanning down his entire body, followed by a burst of bright light that momentarily blinded him…

His head was throbbing and he could hear himself screaming in the distance, a muffled sound as the pounding in his ears intensified… his entire body was overcome with an intense heat, and finally… he was still.

Silence filled the room.

“James?” Jess’s voice rang loudly in his ears, causing him to twitch slightly from the volume.

“I’m fine, I think… just a little disoriented.”

“James?” Tom’s voice came this time, speaking far louder than James would have liked as he got to his feet, rubbing his eyes.

“I said I’m fine! Stop wo-“ A booming quake shook the ground under him, making him pause in mid-sentence, his eyes snapping open. “What was…” boom… Boom… BOOM…

Turning quickly to look behind him at whatever was making the sound – James could only stand aghast at the spectacle before him, confusion and terror flooding him in equal parts. A colossal pair of shapes were approaching him fast; easily recognizable as feet… but impossibly large. He barely stood half-way up the smallest toe visible behind the socks that- wait… Socks?

Realization dawned on him, and sure enough… as he craned his head back – he beheld the jaw dropping sight of Jess in all her goddess-like splendour walking towards him, her eyes looking everywhere but where he was. So stunned was he by the sight that he didn’t realize until far too late that her very next step would land on him; and at his height, probably reduce him to a red stain on the floor.

In one last act of desperation, he summoned up every ounce of energy and lung-power he had, and screamed at the top of his voice:

JEEEEESSSSS!”

Pausing in mid-step, the towering Goth brought her foot back and looked around at the floor for the source of the noise… and her face dropped into disbelief as her eyes locked onto James. Bending forwards and crouching down, she found her legs trembling and instead opted to kneel. The crashing boom of her almighty limbs landing either side of him was more than enough to knock James on his back and lay there, quivering in terror at her newfound size.

“J-Jesse? How did you get so big?!”

Without screaming however, it seemed she couldn’t hear him, as she leaned down still further – her long black hair falling around him like a curtain as she whispered,

“James? How did you get so… so… tiny?”

The reality sank in as he felt more thundering footsteps, causing Jess to lean back slightly and look up as Tom arrived beside her. Though still heavily intoxicated, he could still see through his glasses - and crouching down beside Jess, inspected his shrunken room-mate.

There was a long pause as the three of them just stared at one-another, trying to get a grasp on the situation. After what seemed like minutes, Tom spoke.

“… It wasn’t a heater.”

“No shit?” James shouted up, less out of a desire to be heard and more out of frustration.

“Okay, let’s not panic,” Jess said quickly, picking up the discarded manual and flipping it open, “there’s bound to be a reversal button for whatever the hell just happened… This machine is obviously pretty fucking complex… And y’know, French… There’s got to be a way to back out.”

As she squinted at the pages of the book, James could only stare up at her in wonder. It was one thing to be gazing at her from on your knees… it was another thing entirely to be at this scale. Tall as she was to regular people, she was positively titanic to little James – and he swallowed hard at the realization that the very bottom he had been groping earlier was easily big enough to squash him like a grape with literally no effort.

“A-ha!” Jess grinned in triumph, putting her hand on Tom’s arm to get his attention. “Tom, there’s a reversal button. It will undo the last command performed because the data is still saved in the recent memory… Push…” She looked up at the machine and pointed towards a green button by the chute, “that one. Give it a push and this should all be over.”

Nodding to the command, Tom stepped over to the machine and promptly pressed the green button – turning and looking down at James to make sure it had worked…

It had.

But not the way they’d planned; Tom glanced down and noticed his own body getting scanned with the red laser from earlier – he let out a gasp of surprise, mirrored by the other two, as his body grew an entire foot; scaling up and rending long tears in his suit. Immediately, Jess realized her mistake.

“Oh shit… Tom pressed the button, so the machine performed the ‘undo’ command on… him…” Jess trailed off as she looked over at Tom, whose own face was a mixture of confusion, irritation at the destruction of his suit… and strange delight.

“Fuck me I feel brilliant; you tall people have been living it up this whole time.” He paused and glanced down at James, who was busily fuming on the ground, “No offense.”

“None taken.” He bellowed at the top of his tiny lungs, “So now you’re telling me that Tom has all my size and strength? Fine, I don’t mind – but can that undo button get ME back up to my old size as well?”

“Uh…” Jess flipped back a page and re-read the passage carefully… and shook her head. “No… it… looks like you’re stuck. At least until we find another way of re-growing you.”

“Well that’s just fucking brilliant.” James slouched onto the ground, dejected and annoyed.

Once again, silence filled the room.

“I need a drink.” Jess announced after a long while, reaching down and – without waiting for permission - gently pinching James between her fingers, lifting him up into the air and dropping him carefully on the palm of her hand.

After the initial indignity and shock of being moved in such a way, James’s terror began to strangely subside… her hand was soft and warm, and she was handling him smoothly – which wasn’t so bad. Not to mention she was holding him at chest height… and he certainly wasn’t objecting to the view.

“Sure thing; there’s some beers in the fridge. I’ll grab you one.” Tom brushed past her, shedding his ruined jacket and tossing it on the floor; his formerly modestly muscled arms now accentuated significantly since being granted James’s original size.

Looking up from his perch, James saw Jess’s eyes lingering on Tom’s back, her lips pursed in the same expression she had when looking at him…

“Oy!”

Blushing, she looked down at him and brought him quickly up to her face.

“Sorry!” She whispered to him, planting a kiss that covered his entire body… “But… he does pretty much have your body now y’know… can you blame me for looking?”

“I suppose not… but you wouldn’t be the first girl who has decided to re-consider her choice of guy after meeting Tom, and I’d really rather that didn’t happen again!”

“Don’t worry...” Jess replied in a placating voice, her eyes flicking back to Tom for a moment as he bent over to retrieve the beers from the fridge, “you’ll be fine.”

James felt unconvinced as Jess lowered her hand to the arm of the sofa; he stepped down lightly off it onto the soft fabric and sat himself down, feeling drained of all energy…

Twenty minutes and two a six-pack of beer later, and the previously energetic mood in the apartment had taken a sharp turn into surreal disbelief. Tom sat on the far end of the lounge with another drink in his hand, his expression blank; punctuated only by an occasional lip movement and bouts of intense concentration as though he were talking to himself under his breath.

Jess was staring in apathy at the ceiling, her arms stretched along the back of the lounge and her neckline plunging straight down into her abyssal cleavage. Her lap bore the machine’s instruction manual on top of which sat James. The manual had continued to remain relentlessly un-helpful during the interim, their one hope – the ‘factory reset’ function seemingly making no change whatsoever to the shrunken young man. Having resigned himself to the possibility of spending the rest of the night at this size, he had instead busied himself with examining every inch of Jess’s colossal body.

Even the normally relentlessly sober James had broken his ‘no alcohol’ rule and chugged down a thimble of beer, the awful-tasting liquid at least slightly dulling his fear and replacing it with a sort of curiosity. It wasn't a sensation he was familiar with, and he subconsciously found himself questioning every thought and action he made.

“Jess…” He said loudly, receiving no response from the young woman lost in her thoughts. “JESS. HEY, JESS!”

Still no response.

Standing groggily to his feet, James trundled over to the edge of the book and jumped down onto the soft, warm fabric of Jess’s jeans. He took a moment to gather his bearings and get firm footing, craning his head back and staring up… He couldn’t even see past the underside of Jess’s titanic breasts; huge fleshy mountains barely contained within a black corset. Walking forward until he had reached the lowest point on that corset, he hoisted himself up with all his diminutive strength and began to climb.

Feeling a vague sensation from her lower half, Jess tilted her head forwards slowly and peered down over her bosom at the minute man pulling himself up her corset. Despite the surreal horror of the evening so-far, she couldn’t help but grin in deep amusement as such a novel sight.

“Well shit… I have to hand it to you James, that’s probably the most adorable thing I’ve ever seen.”

“Of course!” Tom said proudly, chuckling slowly at the sight of his shrunken room-mate climbing higher and higher up the front of the woman beside him, “My main man James there is a total catch… Y’know when he’s not bite-sized. You’re a lucky gal to have him.”

Jess laughed and nodded; her shaking chest almost dislodging her shrunken passenger, his fall prevented only by sheer determined grip.

“Oh I know… And you’re a lucky fellow to have such a good friend. Driving out in the dead of the night to pick up a mate…” She paused and raised a mischievous eyebrow, “even if he did briefly consider letting you wait a bit longer ‘cause he was so keen to get his cock sucked.”

James froze in his ascent and went slightly pale in the face, glancing over at Tom… but to his relief his smile hadn’t wavered. Quite the opposite, it had only broadened.

“Honestly? I wouldn’t have cared either way; certainly wouldn’t have held it against him in your case… I can only imagine what a blowjob from you would-“ he paused in mid-sentence, coughing awkwardly before continuing, “not that I’d ever say such a thing. Not appropriate to be saying such things about a mates squeeze.”

Hearty laughter once again escaped Jess as James reached the lip of her corset, hooking his arms over and coming face to face with her voluminous cleavage. But her eyes weren’t on him.

“I don’t mind; you’re a nice guy and I know you didn’t mean anything by it.”

“Much obliged. Never did get why most girls get so uptight about complimentary sexual remarks… It’s not like it’s going to hurt them.”

Nodding in agreement, Jess suddenly became aware of a tingle on one of her breasts, looking down with a smile at the tiny form of James as he tried to keep his footing on the distinctly unstable flesh of her chest.

“Well there’s my little mountaineer. That was quite a climb.”

“Props dude.” Tom tipped his bottle in acknowledgement before taking another long swig. Sighing contentedly, he covered his mouth whilst simultaneously letting out a drunken belch. “Yeah… I tell you; best thing about James. He’s resilient… been through some rough shit let me tell you. Women don’t give him the respect he deserves… Most women anyway, I’m happy to say you’re different. I’m really chuffed for him- I mean…” He cleared his throat again and looked over at Jess, who was quietly listening with a radiant smile on her face, “don’t take this the wrong way, but you’re pretty gorgeous. Great body with an equally great personality to back it up… I know James will be happy with you once we find a way to get him back to size.”

Blushing profusely, Jess began to idly stroke James, knocking him on his back in the process and periodically pressing him into her breast.

“Well you’re a real charmer aren’t you Tom… I’m surprised you don’t have a girl of your own.”

“I could have one; don’t get me wrong…” Tom stared down into his now mostly empty beer bottle, “but I don’t believe relationships work for me personally. In my experience, people who commit to relationships at our age are just silly; and I prefer to make my position very clear when dealing with women. I will gladly show a lady a good time provided she doesn’t expect a lasting partnership beyond sex and friendship; my two strong suits.”

A mischievous smile crossed Jess’s face at the last comment, a single eyebrow rising questioningly.

“Most men I know tend to downplay their claims of technique… Think it’s sexier to be modest and then surprise the woman.”

“Not me. I know I’m an amazingly good fuck and I’ve got the moves to not only back up my statement, but still surprise the person I’m with.”

“What kind of moves?” Jess could barely contain her curiosity; something James had picked up on with increasing worry – too afraid to say anything.

“A lot of it has to do with the little things… Beg your pardon,” he added to James as he got back on track, “knowing which part of the body responds to what thing… Even areas that are normally done to death by your average guy to the point of boredom can be easily stimulated magnificently if you know the right touch.”

Jess paused, her teeth biting down hard on her lip as she gazed with barely disguised lust at the man sitting beside her – the look on her face sending chills down James’s spine.

“How do I know you’re not totally full of shit?”

Tom grinned in response.

“I could give you a quick demonstration, with your permission of course…”

“Go right ahead!” Jess turned on the seat to face Tom, the sudden unexpected movement causing James to lose his balance on her chest and tumble unceremoniously between her colossal breasts with an undignified squeak of surprise. If she had noticed, Jess didn’t care in her intoxicated state, her attention focused entirely on the man who had slide eagerly across the couch beside her.

Before James could even begin to try and get his balance, disoriented by the movement and the loud thumping of Jess’s heart, he felt the swollen flesh of her boobs being squeezed together – the weight smothering his terrified scream. Tom’s masterful fingers had gone straight for the big-shot, his fingertips kneading in exactly the right places, eliciting a gasp of intense delight from Jess.

The sound was deafening to poor James as he heard the unmistakable sound of a neck being kissed, a rumbling moan punctuated by a shaking spasm of pleasure. Struggling for breath, he shouted and cursed repeatedly until finally he was granted some reprieve as Tom sat back, a satisfied smirk on his face as Jess panted with shocked awe, her jaw slack and her eyes on James’s godlike room-mate.

“Holy fuck… Holy fuck Tom…” Without waiting for further conversation, Jess pounced on him, knocking him onto his back on the couch – the impact shredding his already weakened shirt and exposing his muscular chest… and dislodging James from between her breasts, sending him rolling onto Tom’s monumental pectoral muscles.

Unable to take this any longer, James screamed with all his might;

“STOP IT! STOP IT RIGHT NOW! I NEVER SAID THIS WAS OKAY!”

The gigantic pair paused for the briefest moment, staring drunkenly at James’s shrunken form, standing there like a mouse between a pair of cats…

“Shut up sweetie,” Jess said with a dismissive smile, “it has been a long night and I am in desperate need of a good fuck; and since you’ve decided to go and shrink yourself out of the equation, Tom will have to fill in.”

“Don’t worry dude… I promise I won’t break her.”

“NO! I DON’T CARE ABOUT THAT RIGHT NOW –“ He paused as he noticed Jess glaring at him, a clear look of irritation on her face.

“Listen tiny, I’m going to fuck your friend whether you like it or not – it sucks, I know, but that’s life, and it’s just for tonight. Now you can either consent to it and climb down off his chest, or you can try your luck by staying where you are and trying to stop us… But if you stay there, all bets are off and I will only assume you don’t want me to enjoy myself tonight.”

“Jess! This is wrong, and frankly I can’t believe you’re being such a selfish bitch! What about me!?”

There was a long, silent pause…

“What about you?”

“…what?” James’s voice had dropped slightly.

“You showed me one good night up in Brisbane and have seen me in person a grand total of twice up until now. You seemed like a nice, sexy guy… but this evening I’ve seen you consider ditching your friend for a quick suck, show repeated lack of common sense, and now you’re trying to selfishly deny me a harmless fuck? You DO realize you’re small enough for me to crush you without the slightest bit of effort right?”

The blood had completely drained from James’s face as he cowered before the titanic, angry Goth Goddess, her breasts hanging over him and her beautiful face a beacon of indifferent disdain. Turning on the spot, he appealed to his drunken housemate.

“Tom! You have to stop this!”

“Dude… have you seen Jess?!”

The pair shared a lustful grin as Jess’s hand slid up Tom’s toned chest, her palm swiftly covering James who promptly began to scream incoherently, his tiny fists pounding useless at Jess’s hand.

“No… I’m not willing to put up with you right now…” Her palm began to press down slowly, pinning James in place and slowly applying pressure, a wicked grin on her face, “… or ever again.”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-“

There was a barely audible ‘crunch’ as James’s body exploded under Jess’s palm, a tiny spot of red squirting out onto Tom’s chest.

“Ew…” He commented with a smirk, a curious feeling of intense domination sweeping over both of them… Not only had they taken a life; a life that had trusted them… But deep down – they realized they didn’t care.

“Pathetic…” Jess giggled as she lifted her hand and examined the red smudge… “Aww I’m sorry ‘sweetie’, was I too rough?” As she finished the sentence however… the ‘factory reset’ function kicked into effect.

They had initially thought it would restore James to his original size… but the translation hadn’t been completely accurate. The machine had scanned in James’s current form, and made it his ‘default setting’, leaving residual energy inside him as data in case of ‘malfunction’…

… and before Jess’s astonished eyes, she saw James’s mangled body pull itself together in mere moments, snapping back into shape and rolling onto its back, James’s petrified face staring up at her.

She bared her teeth in delight.

“Tom wasn’t kidding… you are resilient.” Closing her fingers around her new toy, Jess felt a surge of uncontrollable alcohol-fuelled-lust sweeping over her.

“Tonight is going to be fun…”  

 

For the first few minutes, James was reacting entirely on automatic response. His heart and mind seemed to be totally unable to cope with the situation that was unfolding before him, and had seemingly gone into hibernation until they found a solution to coping with the crushing reality how the evening was turning out.

Less than an hour ago, the beautiful young woman who had stolen his heart had been kissing him with a warm, affectionate passion and had eyes for no other man but him… He had been totally unable to believe that a woman so vastly out of his league would ever find him attractive; her seductive and fiery personality a perfect match with her heavenly body, curvaceous and held with the sort of dark elegance that only a quintessentially gothic girl could possess.

He had been waiting all evening to be sprawled on his back with her climbing over him, but now that it was happening – he really wished it wasn’t. Not only had her interest in him evaporated along with his height, but it had all gone to his ‘best friend’, who was now imbued with both James’s physical size and – apparently – the same indifference to his plight as Jess. There was no way for James to know if it was all just a result of the alcohol, or if it was his own total helplessness and the freedom from consequence that had revealed their true colours…

It was the last thing on his malfunctioning mind however, as all his attention was focused on the physical horror of what was happening to him. At present his writhing body was pinned underneath one of Jess’s colossal breasts, his gut crushed under her nipple a mere squeeze away from being pulverized once again.

Though positively mild by the standards of most people, the sound of Tom and Jess making out was positively deafening to the shrunken man. From his position trapped between their god-sized bodies, he had a clear view of the underside of their chins, lips slipping back and forth over each-other and moist pink tongues wrestling amidst sporadic moans and groans.

He knew that if Jess hadn’t been propping herself up on the couch, the weight of her boobs would have squashed him into paste once again… but he was also very much aware that she wasn’t doing it out of pity or mercy. Occasionally as the two kissed passionately, James caught Jess throwing glances his way; seemingly getting off on the complete domination she had over him… Though that could’ve been his imagination – as Tom seemed to be doing a pretty stellar job getting her off all on his own.

Every time his almighty ‘friend’ brought his palm down and smacked Jess on her spectacular behind, the ripple of force carried all the way through her body and eventually ground itself into James, his body kept alive only through the sheer power of the machine. With every yelp of pleasure, Jess lowered herself a little further onto Tom’s masculine form, increasing the weight on James and bringing him one second closer to being crushed once again…

Eventually, in a heat of grinning passion, Tom wrapped his newly muscular arms around Jess – pausing just long enough in their kissing to make her look him in the eye… and then held her tightly against him, a stifled gurgle of pain and a muffled ‘squeltch’ indicating that James’s body had once again given out under the weight of Jess’s breasts.

Biting Tom’s lip playfully, Jess pulled back and sat up, straddling over his waist with her swollen breasts still hanging out of the top of her corset. The red smudge that had been James was clearly visible on the underside of her tit, a sight which put a grin on her new partner’s face.

“Nice decoration…”

Jess smirked mischievously as she felt the shrunken man slowly reform on her skin, becoming unstuck and falling with a terrified scream down what was to him at least a four story drop.

Crying out in agony as the impact almost smashed him all over again, James heard a scoff from the towering temptress, frowning down at the helpless creature lying broken on Tom’s crotch just between her legs.

“Oh please, we haven’t even started and you’ve already had enough? Y’know, I’m almost glad you’re this size… It has really shown me just how pathetic you really are.”

Tears of dread and sorrow mingled with tears of pain as James stared up at her… Earlier that night he had looked upon her from this angle and been greeted with a reaffirming smile – but now all he saw was cold disgust; the same look one might give a cockroach moments away from a date with your boot.

“You don’t mean that… you can’t mean that… p-please Jess…”

“What did you call me? No – you don’t get to call me Jess anymore… only real men can call me Jess.” She cast a lingering gaze towards Tom, whose arms were now folded behind his head as he watched the exchange with a vague smile on his face.

“You can call me…” She paused momentarily before lifting herself an inch off Tom’s lap and shifting the seat of her pants forward just far enough to cover James, “… ‘No’.”

“PLEASE! NOOO-“ With a slam that caused even Tom to grunt from the impact, Jess sat back down on his lap, snuffing out the helpless creature under her denim-clad pussy with a smile of satisfaction.

“There, was that so hard?”

Her eyes refocused as she felt the massive bulge between her legs coming from Tom’s shredded trousers.

“I guess so…”

Slowly, she unbuttoned her corset and peeled it off; her free breasts swaying and wobbling from the motion of her body. Sitting up suddenly, Tom buried his face between those luscious tits and inhaled deeply, savouring the smell of her body just as she relished in the feeling of having a full-grown man to pleasure her instead of a bite-sized one.

The notion lingered in her head for a while… until a wicked idea crossed her thoughts.

Pulling herself away from Tom and climbing off the couch, she pushed him down into a sitting position. She bent over and took the opportunity to slip out of her jeans, taking time to tantalise Tom with the gradual strip show. Her perfect legs rose up and formed into a flawless round behind, barely contained within a transparent set of black lace panties, embroidered with the words ‘S'incliner devant moi’.

Reaching out casually, Tom took hold of a handful of Jess’s ass and squeezed it lustfully; the texture was like nothing he’d ever felt in a woman. From the moment he’d first drunkenly lain eyes on her, he’d quietly thought that such a woman was wasted on James – and now that his ‘friend’ was small enough to be crushed under his thumb… well… it seemed a pity to let such a gorgeous Goddess go to waste on account of his insect buddy.

That buddy in question had just reformed on the head of Tom’s lap, coughing and shaking in terror at everything that was happening. Though his body was reforming after each mutilation, his clothes were not – and the few bloody rags that remained were utterly shredded by this point; a naked little grub trying to reject his fate.

“James…”

Twitching at the sound of her voice, he looked back over his shoulder at the towering (and mostly nude) form of Jess, her head silhouetted by the lamp-light behind her. In that moment, more than any before, she looked just like a true deity… and what she said next made her sound like one too.

“I am hungry James… I have drunk a lot tonight, and now I wish to wrap my lips around something and devour it…” With the blood draining from his face, James watched her slowly kneel down; the sight of her titanic form drawing rapidly closer causing him to scramble backwards over Tom’s crotch involuntarily.

Hanging her face over him, she licked her lips as he silently mouthed ‘no no no no no…’

“But it wouldn’t be any fun to just gobble you up… And I’d really rather have a real man in my mouth…” She winked at Tom, who smirked and felt blood pumping into his nether region.

“Thus I give you this challenge; I’m going to kiss your friend here… I guess ‘friend’ isn’t the right word anymore… Okay, I’m going to kiss your owner here,” Tom laughed as James hunched forward in humiliation, the spite in Jess’s words biting deeper than the words themselves, “and after I’m done, I’m going to start kissing down his body… You have until I reach his crotch to unzip his fly and get his cock out from behind his underwear. I’ll have my eyes closed as I kiss my way down – and whatever enters my mouth first is getting eaten.”

She grinned broadly as he sat there, petrified by the idea – but she didn’t let him stew for long.

“And… go!”

James sputtered in disbelief as she threw herself forward onto Tom’s body, the reeling feedback from the impact sending him sprawling like a ragdoll onto his ex-best friend’s crotch, barely able to see anything with the light blotted out by Jess’s phenomenal hips.

The passionate sounds above him were burrowing into his brain, his face flushed red and his heart pounding inside his chest as he scrambled madly to try and locate the brass zipper at the top of Tom’s pants. Seizing it with both hands, he tried to pull it down – but the constant juddering motion, as well as the angle at which the titanic man was sitting, was making it impossible to even make it move an inch.

“Fuck! FUCK! Come on, move, please Christ move!” James cursed incoherently as his feet scrabbled to try and get a grip, the smacking sound of wet lips audible as the pair continued to groan and moan in magnificent delight.

Then, as James thought he was managing to get the right angle to make the zipper move, he heard a sound far more terrifying than kissing: silence.

Glancing up, he saw Jess’s face slowly gliding down the front of Tom’s muscular chest, her mouth periodically halting to plant another kiss on his toned form. James planted both feet in desperation and pulled with all his puny might… and to his relief, the zipper began to move. Torturously slowly, he managed to drag it down along the track, Jess’s head dipping unstoppably towards him.

With a deftness fuelled by panic, he managed to get the zipper completely undone – but with mere seconds to go, realized with pale-faced panic that there was still a layer of underwear to go. Crying out in desperation, he stumbled forward to the edge of the crack… and felt his stomach drop at the sight.

Before he had time to take in the spectacle of that catastrophically gigantic cock, barely restrained by shredded underwear that seemed to be like a wall of paper trying to hold back a runaway truck, the fleshy orbs of Jess’s voluptuous breasts slammed into James’s back and sent him sprawling onto its immense girth…

The anticipation and sensation was too much for Tom. With one flex of his hips and groin, the last resistance of the fabric was eradicated, and his member tore through it like a beast breaking free of its chains. If James had been in control of his reactions, he would’ve thrown himself out of the way – but his survival instinct kicked in as everything tore apart around him, and his arms and legs locked firmly around the tip of the rising pillar of flesh.

Despite her claim that she would keep her eyes shut the entire time, Jess couldn’t resist a peek when she heard the sound of cloth tearing… And she was glad that she had taken a look. Both eyes widened with gleeful anticipation as she beheld it; the cock she would get to spend the rest of the night playing with. If neither she nor James had fully guessed why women kept leaving him for Tom before – they certainly had a good idea about it now…  

“Oh… my… Lord… How the hell do you walk without falling over?!” Tom laughed at Jess’s amazement, throwing back his head and shaking with mirth – even as James tried to force his limbs to detach themselves.

“Either way… This is going to be delicious…” Parting her black lips, she lowered her gaping maw towards Tom’s tip; James’s scream of terror falling on deaf ears as captive and cock were taken together into the monstrous mouth… 

 

End Notes:

If you would like to get a story written for you, feel free to send me a commission note on my D.A account 'PerspectiveShift'.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5032