The Benefits of Immunity by gtswburg
Summary:

The Shrinking Disease is not inherently fatal, but disobeying the relative giants who find you certainly can be.  This is a lesson that the small suburban Cooke Family was forced to learn at the hands of their immense and Immune neighbors.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Warning: This material is intended for mature audiences only.


Categories: Entrapment, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Mature (40-49), Slave, Unaware, Odor, Mouth Play, Legwear, Instant Size Change, Humiliation, Giant, Couples , Footwear, Feet Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: FM/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 26 Completed: Yes Word count: 89269 Read: 548553 Published: April 01 2015 Updated: July 12 2016

1. Prologue by gtswburg

2. Chapter 1 by gtswburg

3. Chapter 2 by gtswburg

4. Chapter 3 by gtswburg

5. Chapter 4 by gtswburg

6. Interlude 1 by gtswburg

7. Chapter 5 by gtswburg

8. Chapter 6 by gtswburg

9. Chapter 7 by gtswburg

10. Interlude 2 by gtswburg

11. Chapter 8 by gtswburg

12. Chapter 9 by gtswburg

13. Chapter 10 by gtswburg

14. Chapter 11 by gtswburg

15. Interlude 3 by gtswburg

16. Chapter 12 by gtswburg

17. Chapter 13 by gtswburg

18. Chapter 14 by gtswburg

19. Chapter 15 by gtswburg

20. Interlude 4 by gtswburg

21. Chapter 16 by gtswburg

22. Chapter 17 by gtswburg

23. Chapter 18 by gtswburg

24. Chapter 19 by gtswburg

25. Chapter 20 by gtswburg

26. Epilogue by gtswburg

Prologue by gtswburg

Sunlight filtered into the room through sheer curtains and the faint lace pattern created a matching dappled shadow on the wall. It was Saturday, and Jeremy found himself stretching comfortably in bed, his mind still lost in a sleepy fog. His muscles protested and he heard his spine crack before he flopped down, his limbs sprawling out from beneath his blanket.


If not for the distant explosion that entered his ears, Jeremy Cooke would have remained in his dreamy fantasy world. A normal world where his bed wasn't an unused sponge and his blanket wasn't an old sock. A world where Jeremy was just under six feet instead of just shy of six inches.


The cage bars over the tiny man's head, whose shadows connected the dots left by the curtains, shook with an unearthly might. Before he could even prepare for her arrival, the wall broke apart as the enormous woman pushed open the door. Jeremy's entire world shook as she walked into her bedroom and stood directly over his cage, casting him completely in her shadow.


He stared up her dark gray running jacket, his eyes following the curve of her small perky breasts before he completely craned his neck back to look into her huge flushed face. She sucked in deep ragged breaths as her delicate pale fingers wrapped around the bars of his prison and shook it violently. Giggles erupted past her full unpainted lips as he fell from his sponge bed, her dark brown eyes running over his wiry shrunken body.


“Wakey wakey, little boy,” if he was her size, Jeremy imagined that her voice would be high and sweet, but at over five inches tall it was almost too deep. She rose up to her full height, a terrifying 5'6'', and pulled the headphones from her ears, pop punk chords intermingling with her booming voice. “Figures,” she snorted, unzipping her jacket to reveal a sweat soaked tank and sports bra, “I go for a seven mile run and you take that as an excuse to lay about all morning.”


With a flick of her wrist, the cage door had popped open and her fingers were invading Jeremy's tiny world. His body froze up every time she reached for him, months of being grabbed and held and he still couldn't wrap his head around it. Her hand was uncomfortably warm, and his sweat instantly mingled with hers as her room blurred by before she dropped him casually next to her running shoes. Hitting the hardwood floor with a huff, he stared up her long tight clad leg and tried desperately to remember what it was like to be her size.


She cleared her throat loudly, expectantly, as she unbound her dark curly hair. Jeremy scrambled to his feet, his muscles protesting as he reached past the billboard sized Nike swoosh and tugged at the double knotted laces. He could feel her foot flexing through the thin material of the running sneaker, yearning to be free. The instant he pulled the laces apart, Jeremy found himself thrown to the ground as she kicked the shoe off and pried the damp sock from her foot.


The offensive piece of clothing sailed across the heavens as the tiny young man attended to her other foot. All the while, the enormous woman above him continued to disrobe, revealing more and more of her toned body to him. Her panties were the last thing to fall, a dark pair of boy shorts that matched her black and white Nikes.


She let out a high contented sigh above him as she expertly lifted the boy shorts to her hand with her toes. Tossing them into the hamper with the rest of her clothing, she strolled toward her closet. At ground level, Jeremy found himself sprawling onto his hands and knees with each step. The force of her footfalls enough to keep him pinned.


He gazed up at the twenty-nine year old woman's muscular glutes as she flung her closet open and bent over her impressive shoe collection. Shining pumps and polished heels occupied their own low shelf, all of them fashionable but understated, perfect for her mid-management position. Below them were an array of more casual but still tasteful footwear; fashion sneakers, boots of every cut, a few heels that screamed 'fuck me' rather than 'I am your boss.' The bottom of the closet was the realm of ugly galoshes for bad weather and beat up sneakers. Her hand lingered over the middle shelf before she finally grabbed a pair of black leather booties with a fetching strap and buckle, with a few barely noticeable black studs on the heel and toe.


The intimidating boots landed in front of Jeremy with an appreciable thump.


She continued to stand above him, and the younger man slowly lifted his head to face her, barely reaching her thighs before her dark black bush forced his gaze back to the floor. “Give them a once over while I shower and do what you can with my running shoes,” she paused for a moment, her heavy foot hitting the ground to get his attention, “Do you understand?”


“Yes, Alicia,” Jeremy squeaked back.


“What was that?” The world grew darker as the titaness bent over him.


“Yes, Ms. Everly,” he shouted, eliciting a small 'hmph' from the huge woman before she stepped over him on her way to the bathroom.


It wasn't until she was completely out of the room that Jeremy was able to stand again, his whole body trembling as he moved past the damp imprints of her bare feet. The scent of her sweaty feet filled the air, and Jeremy found himself amazed by how little it bothered him. He had finally grown accustomed to the comparatively giant woman's natural musk.


It reminded him of dying flowers. Sweet but inherently wrong.


Walking around the boots like he was inspecting a car, Jeremy found his body moving of its own accord as he brushed dirt and pebbles from between the studs. He spit and shined the leather as he went, buffing out any unsightly marks that he could spot. The tiny man knew from practice that Alicia wouldn't actually notice them, but she always seemed to know when he had done nothing. He knew she couldn't see the scuffs he did, her eyesight simply couldn't be that good, but yet without fail she always knew when he slacked off.


And slacking off was a behavior that Alicia loved to correct.


Shuddering at the memories of past punishments, Jeremy turned his attention to her nearby running shoes. They looked like sleek sports cars with a garish logo on the side, but unlike most of her footwear, Alicia's running shoes took a beating. The woman loved to run, and the nearby trails coated the bottoms of her Nikes in dirt and dust, waiting to be tenderly brushed away by him.


He was still moving down the long size sevens when the floor started to quake.


Alicia returned, her naked form towering over him as she stopped in front of the dresser his cage sat on. The tiny man cowered between her legs, her boots and sneakers offering a meager defense from the giantess as she slipped on a pair of panties and rooted about for a bra. She grunted to herself as she settled on a plain white bra that didn't quite match the green-and-pink striped panties she had put on, Jeremy hugged the floor as she stepped over to the closet and dressed for the day.


More feminine grunts rang in the tiny man's ears as she tugged on a pair of blue skinny jeans and slipped on a plain white t-shirt followed by a navy sweater. Her movements kept Jeremy pinned to the ground as she sat on her bed and tugged on her boots.


“And how did we do?” Alicia's voice rang in the air as she casually lifted her foot into the air, twisting it as she inspected his work. “Hmm,” the sound was low and contemplative as she reached down. Her hand hovered over Jeremy for a second before it snatched one of the sneakers into the sky. She twisted the plain but popular running shoe in her hands before finally grabbing its companion and returning them to their proper place.


Letting out a sigh of relief, Jeremy felt the tension start to ooze from his body, even as Alicia's shadow overcame him again. On weekends, it was just a few simple tasks at the start of her day before she disappeared. When she returned, she would feed him and he'd give her a foot rub. It was far better than the harrowing weekdays where he was confined to the dark underside of her desk, constantly in danger of being squashed by a stockinged foot.


When her thin fingers wrapped around him, it took Jeremy several long seconds to process the fact that he was being carried out of the room. As she passed from the hallway into her living room, he began to panic, his tiny limbs thrashing against her fingers before she set him down next to her keys and purse.


“Alicia...” his voice warbled as he watched her grab her peacoat from the hook, “Ms. Everly!”


The huge brunette didn't even stop buttoning her coat as she looked down at the tiny man, instead she turned her dark brown eyes on him and cocked an eyebrow.


“Where... where are we going?” He finally managed to choke out, his eyes darting from her huge body to the well worn door knob.


She laughed quietly as she snatched him up with her keys and dumped him into the pocket of her coat. Scrambling to right himself, the pocket flap fell back down and sealed him in darkness. In the world beyond, Alicia Everly wrapped a scarf around her exposed neck and said softly to her pocket-sized slave, “Brunch with the girls, little boy.”


Inside the pocket, Jeremy's pitch black world began to shake and sway with each one of Alicia's strides. His stomach rolled with the pitching of the coat pocket, and all he could do was take deep breaths to calm himself. Alicia's friends were all like her, giant women with good careers and money to throw around. He had spent many nights being forced to spit shine their heels or massage their feet while they drank wine and bitched about their days.


The worst part about them though, was that they were all Immune.


Alicia Everly was a woman who had won the genetic lottery and that was as much a part of her success as any of her hard work. She, and almost everyone she interacted with on a regular basis, lived without fear of being struck down by the disease that had snatched Jeremy's entire life away from him. There were thousands of people like him, people who had been reduced or shrunk or whatever they wanted to call it. And with each passing year, the Immune grew less and less interested in helping them. Instead, he knew for a fact that shrunken people ended up like him, trapped in the pocket of some building-sized person like they were any other accessory.


There was no real escape, Jeremy knew that. The enormous world thundered outside and he knew that no one out there would help him. If he managed to get out of Alicia's pocket, and somehow shimmy down her skinny jeans to the sidewalk and not end up kicked into the street by her studded boots, he'd likely get crushed by some high school jock a few years younger than him for laughs or turned into a sex toy by some middle aged divorcee. Jeremy shuddered as he realized there was no guarantee that the divorcee would be an attractive woman, or a woman at all.


Gripping the sides of Alicia's pocket, the tiny nineteen year old took another deep breath and tried to center himself. He hummed a quiet song to himself as the giant world passed by outside, trying his best to block it out. For a moment, Jeremy achieved inner peace, he could believe that he wasn't a tiny man riding in some titanic bitch's pocket, he was just in a boat that was rocking back and forth.


Then he realized that the sound dissipated because Alicia had actually just walked into the restaurant.


Light filled the pocket as she lifted up the flap, and her fingers slipped in. Jeremy reflexively tried to bury himself deeper in the fabric but there was nowhere to go. All his thrashing and panic got him was a leg pinched by her huge digits, the force almost crushing him but never doing any permanent damage. Biting his lip to catch his scream, he watched as the gigantic world swung by upside-down, and Alicia's thundering voice filled his ears, “Look who decided to come and join us today.”


Jeremy landed hard on his shoulder on the bare wooden table, lost in the shadows of the enormous women and their equally large drinks. He slipped on the recently wiped down table, his nude form unable to find any purchase on the slick surface.


“Aw, he's always so cute,” two huge fingers came down and pinched his butt before Jeremy could even register what was happening. Stumbling and spinning about, he turned to face the billboard sized face of Anna. The young Asian analyst always loved to fondle him, and without warning she snatched him up, her fingers pressing into his back and chest tight enough that he could barely breathe. Her full darkly painted lips broke apart in a smile as she carried him into the air, the overpowering scent of champagne and orange juice filling his nostrils as she cooed, “Such a little cutie.”


Each word was punctuated with a friendly shake that threatened to snap his head clean off.


The only thing that saved him from further torment was the arrival of their waitress. Anna did nothing to hide him, merely placing him down on the table like he belonged next to the salt and pepper shakers. The young waitress gave him a pitying look, but it didn't extend to actual disapproval of the giant women at the table. Jeremy had come to realize that even giants who weren't immune didn't think it was wrong to take advantage of their size. After all, it wouldn't happen to them.


The waitress left, and a bubbly voice thundered across the table, “Oh, that reminds me. Do you guys remember that uppity little intern I told you about?”


Turning around, his feet still slipping on the table, Jeremy found Nikki opening up her purse. When he had first met the titanic blonde lawyer, with her friendly smile, and sweet Midwestern accented voice, Jeremy was certain he had finally found someone who would sympathize with his tiny life. Then she had kicked him and called him a dirty little pest, her blue eyes like ice and her thin lips a firm angry line.


Alicia and Anna offered quick assents as they sipped their drinks, one of Anna's fingers knocking him over with a stiff poke. Out of Nikki's purse came a squirming and thrashing figure, her limbs thrashing against the blonde's iron fist. “Guess who lied about being Immune,” she said in a sing-song voice as she dropped the angry little woman on the table.


The former intern crashed down to the hardwood on her hands and knees, slipping instantly and landing on her face. The other giants laughed openly as the tiny woman's face turned bright red as she struggled to stand. Nikki's hand came down, eliciting another bout of angry thrashing as her fingers wrapped around the brunette's tanned skin and righted her. “There's no shame in asking for a little help,” the blonde cooed, her face swooping down before the tiny woman, her pointed nose practically ramming the tiny being.


The intern huffed and pushed Nikki away, which earned the shrunken woman a bemused look and a wag from Nikki's finger. “She's still adjusting,” the blonde explained as she sat up straight, “I swore she was shrinking for a week or two, but then the big one came on Thursday when she was helping me with a brief.”


Alicia smirked, and Anna let out a gasp of disbelief, “You actually saw it happen?”


“Yes, and it was amazing. She let out this little mewling shriek and then it was like, poof, and she was trapped in her ugly outfit...”


As the giants talked over their heads, Jeremy found himself staring up at the comparatively large legal intern. Standing up with the aid of the salt shaker, the young man found himself facing the shrunken woman's nipples. He had to crane his neck to stare up at the woman's face, who had only just noticed him gawking up at her.


“Fucking pervert,” she muttered, covering herself with her arms.


A huge finger came down and swatted her arms away. “No, we talked about this,” Nikki's edged voice rained down, before her finger rammed hard into the intern's stomach, “No covering.”


“She'll get it eventually,” Alicia said, her finger extending to pat the little brunette on the head. “You're not worried about her family suing or anything?”


“If this was last month or even last week, we'd have to rely on her contract,” Nikki began, sipping her bellini as she went, “Which had a whole clause explaining what would happen if she shrunk during her internship, buuuut now that the Governor signed the Protectorate Bill.”


All of the giant women giggled and a chill shot down Jeremy's spine.


“Oh no,” he muttered quietly to himself, and as he stared up at the shrunken intern, he saw the realization hit her like a ton of bricks. Her eyes went wide and wet, while her knees started to shake. Jeremy had only heard about the bill in passing from the giants who ruled his life, but it essentially made Alicia his owner.


Before, any giant could keep a tiny trapped in their home and no one would be the wiser. With the bill they would be guardians and protectors with power of attorney and a frightening amount of protections against the law. Theirs wasn't the first state to pass it, and Jeremy doubted they would be the last.


The table shuddered as the intern collapsed onto her knees, fighting back sobs as plates crashed down around them, the conversation above them turning to more normal topics as the giant women tucked into their indulgent meal. Jeremy sat there, on the tabletop, sucking in deep breath after deep breath as he tried to process what Nikki and Alicia had celebrated with a simple clink of their glasses. The gigantic brunette that kept him in a cage on her dresser now had legal authority over him. She could do whatever she wanted before, he knew that all too well, but now if she crushed him beneath her foot one day, no one would have the power to investigate.


She was now Immune not only to the disease but from the law itself. The only way she could be punished for killing a shrunken person now was if they were 'protected' by another giant, and that giant pressed charges. The law did everything short of calling them property, and Jeremy began to wonder how much longer that would actually take.


A pinching pair of fingers brought him back to the terrifyingly real giant world around him, as Anna slurred, “I need to get one.”


The plates had been cleared and a pile of cash longer than Jeremy's body rested on top of a bill.


“I'm sure you'll find one,” Alicia replied as her fingers wrapped around her tiny man, “Didn't you say your neighbor had shrunk to, like, four feet?”


The world blurred by as Alicia stood and slid her chair in.


“Yeah,” Anna's cheeks were flushed and she wobbled as she stood, “Annoying little bitch will probably be licking my shoes clean by the end of the year.” The enormous woman let out a sleepy yawn, “I should get going though, I'll talk to you both later...”


The enormous woman stumbled off, while Nikki and Alicia laughed at her departure.


“She had what, like, two mimosas?” Alicia asked as she slid Jeremy into her pocket, his world become dark as the giant world beyond was muffled.


“Oh I know, but she's always been like that,” He could hear Nikki say, the rest of their conversation lost as the pair left the restaurant. Jeremy didn't try to right himself as he swayed back and forth in Alicia's pocket, her enormous feet pounding the pavement far below. All he could think about as he was tossed about was how comfortable she had become with him, and worse how comfortable he had become with her.


When he had watched Nikki's former intern thrash in her fist, he thought it was so silly. As if the tiny woman could actually put up a fight against the giant blonde. The woman was almost ten times her size, and yet the little intern kept pushing back against her. Jeremy remembered fighting against the first giant that picked him up, a disgusting fifty year old man who grabbed him with nicotine stained fingers. It had been revolting, and in comparison to that, Alicia was a thousand times better.


But she still owned him, she still thought of him as nothing more than a slave or a toy.


Maybe before the bill passed, he should have fought or tried to escape. He could imagine it easily, breaking out of the cage, parkouring down her dresser, and then slipping out of her apartment by shimmying beneath the door or an open window. Then reality set in. He wasn't strong enough to open the latch on his cage, and he knew nothing about climbing up and down furniture. Worst of all, if he made it outside, he would be at the mercy of another giant and another giant person might not be as attractive or busy as Alicia was.


The sound of her door crashing shut immediately brought him back to his dark pocket riding existence. “I think there's an open bottle in the fridge but if there isn't, open whatever,” Alicia announced as she shrugged out of her coat.


Nikki's heels clacked loudly enough against the kitchen tile that Jeremy found himself cringing with each step. “Hmm,” the giantess muttered to herself, her voice carrying across the apartment with ease, “There's nothing open, do you want the Sauvignon Blanc or ooo, the Torrontes?”


“I said I don't care,” Alicia replied as her hand entered his world, and engulfed his body with ease. He shivered as her cold reddened fingertips wrapped around his body, but her palm was still pleasantly warm as she pulled him out and then set him down on the floor. Jeremy stood between her booted feet, unable to see anything but Alicia's thighs as he craned his neck up to look at her.


“Then I'm opening your Torrontes,” Nikki announced, a cork popping in the distance.


“Ugh, I don't even know what that's doing in there,” Alicia's footsteps threw Jeremy to the ground as she walked into the kitchen. Pushing himself to his feet, the tiny man started trekking across Alicia's apartment toward the living room. He had been present at enough of Alicia and Nikki's post-brunch day drinking sessions to know where he was supposed to be.


Nikki let out a giddy laugh, “I bought it for you.”


Moving at a light jog, Jeremy kept his eyes locked on the distant couch and coffee table where he knew the two giantesses would settle to continue griping and gossiping. Without warning, he was tackled to the ground and a heavy weight pinned him down. Pushing against it with all his might, he found his limbs tangled up with the shrunken intern's.


The young woman was sucking in terrified breaths and continuously turning to look over her shoulder. “Oh my God,” the intern's panicked voice filled his ears, “Those giant fucking cows are going to squash us.”


“Get off of me,” Jeremy struggled, his five inch body barely able to push away the eight inch tall young woman. “They're not going to kill us.”


Trembling, the intern scrambled off of him, and turned back to look at the kitchen. Nikki's huge high heeled boots crashed down against the tile, followed by Alicia's flat studded boots, neither of them watching where they were walking. The intern grabbed his bicep in her oversized hand and pulled at him, “Come on, we need to get out of here.”


Twisting from her grip, he shook his head, “There is no out of here! God! Don't you get that yet?”


The taller woman blinked away tears, “I -”


A huge pointed brown leather boot prodded the young woman's body. “Now, now, little Kimmy, what did I tell you about running away?” Nikki squatted down, her skirt preventing her from descending particularly far. “Why don't you be a good little intern, and go over to the coffee table with Alicia's little boy, hm?” The world shook as Alicia passed by, and Kimmy was prodded by Nikki's boot again. “Go on.”


Nikki rose back up to her full height as she watched the two shrunken people stand on shaking legs and start walking toward the living room. They had barely made it a few steps away before she walked directly over them, her booted foot hitting the floor with an all powerful quake. Together, Jeremy and Kimmy followed, the taller and older shrunken woman fearfully whimpering the whole way.


Walking between the coffee table and the couch where the giant women sat was like entering a shadowy box canyon. Gazing up, all Jeremy could see was the dark gray upholstery of Alicia's blocky modernist couch, and the legs of the giant women. Alicia had kicked off her boots to reveal clean blue and white striped socks, that brushed against the hardwood as she lazily swung her foot back and forth. Next to her were Nikki's stocking clad legs, and the matching knee-high brown leather boots she wore. The blonde kept her feet planted firmly on the ground, her legs close together, and hands resting in her lap, like she was an immense statue of perfect etiquette.


“Wh-wha-what do we do?” Kimmy the intern stuttered out next to him, the fire of her pitiful escape extinguished by Nikki's immense form.


Alicia's foot bowled them both over as she casually swung it about. “Oops,” the giant woman said, leaning forward to see the two tiny people sprawled out at her feet. The ball of her foot landed with a muted thud next to Jeremy as she announced, “They finally made it.”


“Aw,” Nikki added as she looked down at them, “Took you two little slowpokes long enough.”


Jeremy shoved himself to a standing position while Kimmy struggled to stand up. Alicia's foot wiggled next to him, followed by the simple command, “Hop on, little boy.” Sighing, the shrunken young man clambered onto the top of her huge foot, and braced himself as it catapulted into the sky. His stomach felt like it was still on the ground as Alicia let her heel slam down against the coffee table, sending him down onto the glass plane.


“Ooo, that looks like fun,” Nikki's foot nearly rammed her shrunken intern before she said, “Go on, grab onto the little strap there. That's it.”


Jeremy leaned against Alicia's huge foot, the scent of her foot funk and detergent clouding his senses as Nikki's foot rose into the sky. Kimmy clung to a barely noticeable strap that ran across the ankle, her eyes wide and filled with terror as she watched the ground become further and further away. The huge appendage next to him flexed, sending the tiny man stumbling as Alicia laughed, “She looks perfect there.”


“Yes, but I wish she was better behaved, like your little man,” Nikki mused, her foot still hanging in the open sky.


“I think he understood his place pretty quickly,” Alicia's dark eyes fell upon him, “The people I got him from ground all the fight out of him actually. To me, he's always been a perfect little gentleman.” Her toes bashed against his head as she said the last few words, wriggling against his body through the fabric.


“Maybe I should remind this little bitch of her place,” Nikki announced as she tucked her leg beneath her body, burying the intern beneath her hefty thigh. The giant women laughed as Nikki added, “She really doesn't like this.”


The enormous blonde wiggled back and forth, digging her foot and Kimmy beneath her wide buttocks. High above, Alicia slapped her friend playfully, “Oh don't be so mean. She might suffocate under your big ass.”


“She should get used to kissing it,” Nikki added with a smirk.


The two giantesses fell into a fit of giggles as Nikki continued to wiggle her butt against the struggling woman. Jeremy could only watch and listen with horror as the huge blonde gave intermittent updates that would send the women into another bout of laughter. It seemed like an entire year had passed when Nikki finally said, “Ok, I think that's enough.”


She swung her leg back out into the sky, revealing Kimmy to be a sweaty mess who sucked in fresh air with big desperate gasps. Nikki wiggled her foot back and forth over the coffee table, her nose wrinkling as she took in her now offensive looking intern, and Kimmy landed with a crash. The huge blonde then turned her attention back to Alicia as she spoke, “You know, I've been meaning to ask you for a while, how did you get your little guy?”


“Hmm?” Alicia asked, her other foot landing next to Jeremy, preventing him from reaching the panting intern. She took a sip of her wine and shook her head, “I'm sure I told you.”


“No, it was like you got your new job and then you had a tiny man,” there was an excited intake of breath before she asked, “Oh my God, was he like a management perk or something? Is that why he's so well trained?”


Jeremy shrunk back from Alicia's huge feet as she laughed, and he realized that he was well trained. He rarely disobeyed and never fought her. He felt his stomach turn in knots as he thought back to his first few days of being shrunk. It really was the family that Alicia had taken him from that made him so terrified of disobeying a giant.


“No, no, I got him from my old boss,” Alicia finally said, “You remember, the one I used to... you know.” High above, Jeremy watched as Alicia made a crude imitation of a blow job.


Nikki giggled, “God, it's still so gross that you did that.”


“He was hot,” Alicia replied as she leaned back against her couch, “And he was really very sweet.”


Nikki's eyes rolled high above, but Jeremy found himself turning to face the intern. The eight inch tall woman was staring back at him, her eyes wide as the giant women talked about him as if he wasn't there. “So wait,” Nikki asked, “How did your boss get him? He's pretty young, like, was he dating your boss's daughter and your boss didn't like him or...”


Alicia's belly rumbled as she laughed, the sound bouncing across the entire apartment, “Him? Date one of Mike's daughters? Not a chance in hell. I think one of them used to babysit him and the other was way out of this little guy's league.”


She shook her head, while Jeremy felt like he had just been punched in the gut. Alicia rarely said anything about him personally, but somehow knowing how little she thought of him when she could also turn him into a greasy stain with one step made him feel even worse. Out of the corner of his eye, he watched Kimmy start to walk toward him but Alicia's foot slid in between them.


“It's a pretty funny story actually,” Alicia sat up and Nikki gave her her full attention. “You see, it started, like, two years ago when his father started shrinking. Apparently he was one of those, I can still be a normal person even though I'm only eighteen inches tall types...”


“Oh God, those are the cutest. It's like they don't even realize that the rest of us can literally just walk over them.”


“I know, right? Anyway, his dad was one of those, and he apparently lived in the same neighborhood as my old boss, Mike...”

End Notes:

Hey all!

I know it's been a while, but this has been on my mind for a while and a few folk kept asking when I was going to write something new.  So here you go, a story that is similar but different to what I normally do.

Chapter 1 by gtswburg

Ned Cooke kept his hands firmly wrapped around Ginger's leash, even though the happy corgi had long ago stopped pulling during walks, Ned constantly worried that she would start testing her limits once again. Not because she was poorly trained, but because there was little Ned could do to stop her at that point.


At twenty-one inches tall, Ned Cooke looked absurd next to the small dog. The tiny corgi looked like a horse walking next to him, and the trotting like walk of her breed did little to dispel the illusion.


When he had first been diagnosed following a two-inch shrinking episode nine months earlier, Ned had been terrified that he would end up a meal for their little pet. Which, at least according to various horror stories posted on Reddit and local news websites, would have been likely if she was a cat or strangely a toy breed. Corgis were deemed shrunken friendly alongside a number of other working breeds, with the only warning being that they might try to herd shrunken people in the same way they tried to herd basically anything. Big dogs would slurp you up on accident while cats and toy poodles would ravage you. Still, despite all the evidence to the contrary, Ned's wife constantly worried that something would happen to him while out on Ginger's walks.


It was hard to stand up to his wife now, who at 5'1'' cut a far more fearsome figure to him than she ever had before. Before his first shrinking episode, Ned had been six feet tall and Joanne had been his pint sized wife who even when wearing heels couldn't come close to his height. Over the better part of the year though, he had watched her rise higher and higher above him, until now she was more than twice his size. Sharing a bed with her had gone from completely normal to a truly frightening experience, with every toss and turn of her oversized body threatening to crush or suffocate him.


Ned kept thinking of suggesting they sleep in separate rooms, but he didn't want to start another fight he knew he couldn't win. Keeping things as normal as they could was the goal in their house, at least until Jeremy went away to college next year. His only solace was that according to the doctors his insurance begrudgingly covered, twenty-one inches was his new normal. Six feet to just under two was as dramatic a decrease as most people saw, and the fact that it had happened over such a long period of time in small spurts was supposedly a good sign.


There wouldn't need to be any more adjustments or changes to their lifestyle.


Which was part of why he had insisted on taking Ginger out for her daily walks. Joanne frequently joined them for the evening walk, which was difficult because it was almost impossible for him to keep pace with her practically gargantuan strides, but she had conceded to let him do the morning and afternoon walks alone. It was the only time he felt like a normal and functioning person since everything started.


Work had been as accommodating as they could, which was mostly because they feared a law suit more than any sense of compassion. Working in IT, shrinking had almost been helpful at first. It made it easier to squeeze beneath desks and fiddle with uncooperative hardware. Then he kept shrinking and shrinking, and it was an embarrassment for both him and the rest of the staff to have him in the office. The young receptionists and assistants would chuckle quietly as he passed, and more than a few had offered to give him a boost up to their keyboards. Now he worked from home, joined in on conference calls, and did everything he could, but it was becoming clearer and clearer they weren't expecting him to do anything important anymore. Fifteen years with the company and he essentially had squat to show for it.


All he had left was Ginger and the quiet of their neighborhood on an early fall day.


It was still practically summer as far as he was concerned, the sun still high in the sky, the weather still warm, and Ginger panting beside him, her tongue lolling about. The only problem was that his sweat was starting to soak through the tiny, and in his opinion overpriced, clothes he wore. Otherwise though, all the kids were still at school, which cut down on any chances of harassment, and the suburban streets rarely saw anyone else out in the middle of the day. The occasional housewife would eyeball him from her garden or front window, but they were always pitying glances rather than predatory ones.


He had read stories, so many stories, about the horrible things giant people supposedly did to people who had shrunk. One tiny person claimed to post while their enormous college aged captor was in class, detailing their harsh existence under the rule of an enormous fraternity titan. Someone claimed the blog was a hoax, but there were countless others who reported being bullied by friends, coworkers, and even family. Women literally imprisoned by abusive boyfriends, husbands turned into little more than pets while their wives ran around with anyone they could find, and people who literally disappeared one day after a severe shrink.


Ned sighed, and patted the relatively horse-sized corgi next to him, “You wouldn't let that happen, would you, Ginger?”


The dog paused, and turned to look at him. Her huge doggy head turning to the side before she let out an excited bark and returned to trotting down the sidewalk. With a shake of his head, Ned muttered, “For a breed that's supposed to be smart, you're pretty dumb aren't you, Ginger?”


The dog let out another happy yip and they continued on their way.


Ned looked up at the gargantuan houses and perfectly manicured lawns that lined the street. The area they were passing through was a new, slightly ritzier development. The tiny man chuckled, reminding himself that they weren't really new, they had only been built a few years after his neighborhood. They still looked nicer though, no doubt because of how much money the occupants threw into maintaining and renovating the sprawling McMansions. He had found them garish when they had been first built, and now that they stood like enormous block-sized skyscrapers, Ned didn't find them any better.


Mopping his sweaty forehead with the back of his hand, Ned let out a low whistle as he passed by another obnoxious house, wishing its automated sprinklers would turn on to give him some relief from the heat. Smacking his dry lips together, he began to think about cutting the walk short. Next to him Ginger wasn't panting but her tongue was still hanging out, waggling in the wind.


“And people say global warming's a hoax, eh, Ginger?” He laughed as he shook his head, consulting the map of the neighborhood in his head. The dog gave him a quizzical, almost concerned, look, as he decided they'd turn down Holstein and follow it all the way back home to Chestnut.


They had barely cleared another enormous yard before Ned found he was getting lightheaded, and the world around him was growing fuzzier, almost spinning. “Oh, no, no,” he muttered finally recognizing the symptoms as his strides went from purposeful to stumbling in a few steps.


“Ginger, Ginger,” he tugged on the leash hard, and the dog yelped before turning to him, confused and scared. “Go, get,” Ned slapped the dog's flank as hard as he could, his limbs turning to lead and growing weaker with each passing second. The tiny herding dog started barking loudly, and running around him in a panic as he dropped the leash. “Help,” he finally managed as he fell face first into the cement of the sidewalk, the world going completely dark around him.


Ned coughed as he came to, his head pounding and his muscles screaming in pain.


The first thought that entered his head as he tried to right himself was that his doctor was apparently wrong. The next thing he noticed was the fact that he was naked. Grabbing at the ground around him in a panic, his vision slowly clearing and becoming more focused, Ned found it completely empty. “God damn it, Ginger,” he muttered to himself as he realized the dog had picked up his clothes in an attempt to carry him home.


Jeremy or Joanne would no doubt find her on the porch, dutifully and proudly sitting next to a pile of empty clothes. Standing up and staring at the sky, he realized that it was later than he expected. It was still light out but the sun was no longer directly above him and night would arrive sooner rather than later. Cursing to himself, he turned to find his shoes were several relative feet away, and that's when the size of everything else hit him.


“Oh, no, no, no,” he said as he saw the neatly manicured lawn rising up to his waist, and the closest suburban mansion looming like some vast alien structure on the horizon. Ned realized that his doctor's predictions had not only been wrong, they were spectacularly wrong. He had shrunk down to four inches tall, five at best.


Grabbing his now hilariously oversized shoes, he found that they were almost as big as he was. Not wanting to lose them, Ned held them close to his chest and started waddling toward the nearest house. His arms quickly began to ache, and deciding it would be better to leave a clue for Joanne when she inevitably came looking for him, Ned dropped them at the start of the immense driveway he turned onto.


The still sizzling blacktop seemed to stretch for miles as he slowly walked down it. Ned kept staring out across it, trying to imagine the vast beings that could cross it in a few quick steps, or worse the enormous cars that they would drive around in. The fact that the driveway was entirely empty didn't make him feel much better, but it was better to go with the closest house than to try and venture to one with cars in it. If he did that, he might end up lost forever or worse snatched by some bird or cat that was out on the hunt.


All he would need to do was wait by the door, and get the owner's attention when they arrived home. He would probably have to scream and wave his arms like mad, but it wasn't impossible. Four inches wasn't big but it was certainly big enough to still save himself. Or, more accurately, get the attention of a giant who could call his wife to come pick him up.


The embarrassing reality of how he would get home made Ned slow down.


He would have to beg someone to call his wife to come and literally pick him up. The tiny man cringed as he imagined how exactly Joanne would get him home, or what his formerly short wife would look like to him now. Would she just toss him in her purse or the pocket of her pants? What would she say to whatever giant happened to take pity on him?


Ned frowned as he imagined the thundering lecture the rich owner of the house would give him for walking around in public when he was infected. As if it was his fault that any of this had happened to him. Kicking a nearby pebble with his foot, Ned instantly regretted the decision as pain throbbed up his leg. The rock, which he doubted a normal sized person would even notice, had barely moved an inch.


A relative inch, he reminded himself as he started trekking down a neatly decorated path toward the massive doorway of the house.


Halfway down the path, and day had given way to twilight. Ned could feel a chill run down his spine as the sun started to fade behind the horizon and with it, the warmth of the bright sunny day. A few steps later, and he began to feel the strangest sensation in the ground.


Ned started to feel himself swaying as he walked, and the sensation continued when he stood still. The carefully arranged brick beneath his feet felt like it was vibrating, and as he cocked his head in surprise, the tiny man heard what sounded like a distant peal of thunder. This was quickly followed by another, and another. His whole world was starting to shake as he found himself completely engulfed in darkness.


Whirling about, terror gripped Ned's heart as he watched bright white sneakers as big as cars crash down onto the ground. Lifting his head, he realized the tan pillars rising out of them were legs, and he could barely process the young woman's skimpy athletic shorts or the house sized gym bag she carried before she was completely on top of him. He fell to the ground instantly as her foot landed a few feet to his right, and he rolled away from the Adidas logo bearing monstrosity.


As it passed him by, Ned noticed the rust colored stains along the sole and he felt his pulse quicken with fear. Had this girl crushed someone beneath her almighty tread? It was only as he watched air puff up from the bricks she walked on that he realized the stains had a perfectly logical explanation. Especially since the local school district's tracks were all red clay, and it had wreaked havoc on plenty of white shoe wearing members of the community, his wife included.


It was only as the rumbling passed him by and he could stand again that Ned finally realized his chance for salvation was rapidly disappearing.


“Wait!” He screamed at the top of his lungs as he chased after the enormous young woman.


Gazing up her gigantic backside, he found it impossible to ignore the way her powerful leg muscles flexed with every movement, or the outline of her shapely buttocks in her tight black shorts. The gray t-shirt above the shorts was tinged with sweat, as was the long blonde hair that fell down her back in waves.


Pausing to dig her keys from one of the three bags the girl lugged around with her, Ned closed the gap between them. Dashing between her enormous feet, Ned was forced to dive forward, her left foot rising onto the ball as she balanced her purse on her knee and then let it drop as she finally located her house keys.


Standing directly in front of her, Ned started jumping up and down wildly, screaming his head off in an attempt to get the impossibly large girl to notice him. High above his head, he watched as she shoved a key deep into the lock, and turned it, the sound of tumblers moving like an avalanche to him far below.


“Please! I'm down here!” He shouted again, his voice cracking from desperation.


It was only because she turned to return the keys to her bag that her light brown eyes finally noticed him, ranting and raving on the ground below like a mad man. The huge eyes went wide, and her bright pink lips opened in surprise as she tried to make sense of the tiny man at her feet.


“Please! I shrunk! You have to help me!”


As he stared up into the girl's huge face, he realized that she had to be seventeen, eighteen at the oldest, probably one of his son's classmates. The idea of being at the mercy of a teenage girl made him uncomfortable, but anyone would be able to plainly see that he needed help at his size.


He watched as the girl's huge hand went back into her purse and then it came out with a monolithic phone. His eyes went wide as he watched her fiddle with the screen for several agonizingly long seconds. What the girl probably thought was a quiet snicker filled Ned's ears before it was overpowered by the loud digital click of her phone's camera app, the flash blinding him half a second later.


When his vision started to clear, Ned found himself reeling back from an enormous hand.


The huge digits collapsed around him in an instant, and he was pulled with terrifying speed up into the air. His vision spun, his ears popped, and his tiny stomach threatened to revolt as hot bubblegum-scented air overwhelmed his senses. When the world stopped spinning, Ned found himself eye-to-lips with the titanic teen.


“Wow,” her voice roared like a hurricane in his ears, “You are really really small.”


 


 

Chapter 2 by gtswburg

“I-I-I...” Ned stuttered as he stared at the huge shining lips in front of him.

Another gale force wind hit him as the enormous blonde laughed. He was lifted up to her eyes, and the tiny man cringed as he watched her pupils contract as she focused on him. “I bet I almost stepped on you, huh?” She teased as her free hand opened the door and she lurched forward.

Ned was unprepared for the sheer force of that single step. Wind roared in his ears as she moved, and her fingers tightened their grip around him. Then her foot hit the floor, and he felt the power of it jolt up through her entire body. She kicked the door closed with an earth-shattering noise and simply kept walking, showing no concern for the tiny man she carried in her hand. Every step caused his body to shudder in her grasp, while her lavish home became a never ending blur.

As suddenly as everything started, it stopped.

The now tiny man found himself stumbling backwards on a wide wooden surface, his eyes going wide as he tried to take in the massive bedroom around him. The gigantic teen hummed to herself as she dropped her purse and backpack on the ground, before tossing her gym bag next to a distant hamper the size of a small building. Her simple everyday movements left the tiny man mesmerized, his eyes following her flexing muscles as they bulged against her tanned skin. Faster than he thought something her size could move, she crossed the room and crashed down into a huge leather office chair, making Ned finally realize that he was standing on her desk.

Her chest was emblazoned with the words, 'Property of the Greentown High School Athletics Department,' in a dark forest green that matched the deep gray of the t-shirt. She cleared her throat, and the horrific grating noise filled his ears, instantly drawing his attention up to her face. “I know it probably hurts your widdle shrunken neck to look up soooo far,” she cooed down at him, lapsing into baby-talk as she lowered her billboard sized face down toward him. Ned backed away as her still sweaty hair dropped down around him like an enormous curtain. Again her bubblegum breath hit him hard as she growled, “But my face is up here you little pervert.”

Ned couldn't help himself as he whimpered in fright, the girl's voice deep and powerful enough to cow him instantly. Despite their size difference, she clearly noticed his reaction, and he watched her lips curve into a haughty smirk.

“P-pl-please,” Ned finally managed, reminding himself that he was the adult in this situation. “You have to help me, I shrank while outside walking my dog-”

A loud laugh interrupted him and completely derailed his train of thought. “Almost eaten by a dog and then almost crushed underneath my foot,” she shook her head back and forth, “This really isn't your day, huh, little guy?”

Ned could feel his lip trembling as she continued to laugh down at him, leaning back in her chair as she draped an arm over her stomach, her whole chest convulsing as she imagined his plight. All the tiny man could think was that it wasn't supposed to be this hard, she was supposed to just call his wife and he would go home.

Instead she pulled out her phone again and began to play with it, posing the question, “What filter should I use for this picture of you?” She turned the phone toward him, and Ned stared at a huge picture of himself standing next to her sneakers. She had already written her proposed caption of, 'Found a Little Loser Today' but it was the series of hashtags that followed that made him uncomfortable. Things like '#ToSquishOrNotToSquish' and '#LivinLarge' filled him with dread but it was when he saw the phrase '#Immune4Life' that he realized just how dangerous his situation was.

She was Immune to the shrinking disease that had rendered him into a toy sized man at her feet. Add that to the fact that her family was well off enough to get the out-of-pocket genetic testing done to determine whether or not she was Immune, and Ned realized he had tried to seek help from an entitled giantess who had no reason to ever even imagine herself in his terrifying position.

“Ugh,” she groaned above, still playing on her phone, “Most of these filters make my cheering sneakers look so gross.”

Frustration welled within Ned as he watched her ignore him. Before he realized what he was doing, Ned was stamping his foot and shouting, “God damn it! This is serious! I am an adult, and I need you to call my wife and tell her where I am. If you don't I-I'll,” Ned began to falter as he watched her face peek out from behind her enormous phone and her fingers soared through the air above him, “I'll have you arrested f-fo-for kidnapping...”

The huge warm fingers wrapped around him with ease, cutting any chance of escape before he even realized he needed to run. Almost instantly, Ned found himself dangling out over the carpet far below. She slowly applied pressure to his body, making him more and more uncomfortable with each passing second. Right as he felt like everything was about to crack, the blonde giantess relented.

“You're right, little guy,” she said sweetly as she lowered him to the floor and gently set him down between her car-sized feet, “This is really serious and that's why if you want me to do something for you, maybe you should do something for me.”

Staring up at her enormous form, he could barely make out her face in the sky above him, and his eyes kept returning to the dusty and rust stained sneakers next to him. The huge cheerleading sneakers were a bright but dulling white, with three silver stripes on the side marking them as Adidas. He swallowed a lump in his throat as he watched them flex, the girl clearly enjoying his discomfort.

“See, the geniuses who designed the school put down these red clay tracks a few years ago, even though the cheerleading squad wears white sneakers,” one massive sneaker slid forward, forcing Ned to leap back in fright. “And every day, every damn practice, my shoes get grosser and grosser and then I have scrub them clean before games. It is the worst.” She nearly groaned as she sat there, glaring down at him, “Now, if you would be nice enough to scrub my sneakers clean for me, I think that would free up my schedule enough to put in this little call to your wife or whatever. Sound fair to you, little guy?”

Ned stared up at the enormous girl as she cocked her head, a condescending look plastered across her huge face. It took him several long beats to realize that his jaw was slack while his brain tried to process everything she had just said. Finally, he managed to sputter out, “You, you c-ca-can't be serious.”

“You'll have to speak up little man,” she sounded so sweet as she leaned down over him, “I can barely hear your weak little voice from all the way up here.” For added effect, she brushed the hair back from her ear and cupped her hand around it, as if she were straining to hear him far below.

“I-I-”

Before he could even begin to protest, her voice thundered over his, “I think you were saying how much you'd love to clean up my sneakers for me, right?” The sneaker's toe rammed directly into Ned's tiny body, knocking him flat on his back. Her foot rose up above him, the dust coated underside filling his vision, the red clay mixing with the white and silver sole making it look like some sort of strange abstract paining. The sound of her opening and closing drawers filled his ears, and Ned watched as a massive oversized scrub brush and hand towel were set down next to him. “They don't need anything really aggressive,” she mused as her foot hit the floor and it briefly shook, “I don't even think they'll need any cleaning products, just a nice soft scrub with some spit.”

Ned trembled as he finally rose to his feet, jumping back as he watched one of her huge fingers descend. Her fingertips brushed against the sneakers, removing some of the rust colored dust that had collected on the sides. “See, nice and easy,” she cooed, resting her elbows on her thighs as she watched him.

The tiny man looked around the room, hoping he could find somewhere to hide from this giant brat until someone more sensible like her parents or an older sibling got home. But as he looked across the clear carpeted floors, he realized there was no where he could go that she wouldn't be able to reach. He'd have to go deep under her bed to have any hope of avoiding her, but as he craned his neck to stare up at the smiling teen, Ned realized that she already knew there was no escape for him. If he took off running, she could crush him beneath the sneakers she was demanding he clean without even getting out of her chair.

Tears welled in his eyes and Ned took in a shuddering breath as he realized that to her getting rid of any evidence of killing someone his size was more inconvenience to the giantess than anything else. She'd have to run her shoe underneath a faucet, wipe it clean, and that would be the end of Ned Cooke.

“Here,” her booming voice broke his train of thought. “Let me get you started on this spit shine, little guy.”

“Wait,” he cried, holding his hands up but it was too late.

She opened her mouth wide and hocked loudly before spitting out a cannonball of saliva down at the toe of her shoe. It crashed into the white sneaker and exploded, coating his entire body in saliva as well as splattering most of the toe.

“There you go, now take the brush,” she gestured to the huge tool with a smile, “Go on.”

His heart pounding in his chest, Ned walked over and hefted the toothbrush-like object into his hands. The brush was lighter than he expected, but his little arms still began to feel the strain after just a few seconds of holding it. Turning about, he stumbled as he tried to accommodate its unwieldy size. Taking a few deep breaths and blinking tears from his eyes, Ned lifted the brush and brought it down against her sneaker before pulling it back and forth.

“Gentle, these things aren't cheap,” she snapped, the mocking sweetness disappearing as she watched him set the work. Slowing down and easing up the pressure, Ned could feel her toes bucking up against the brush. “There you go,” her voice turned saccharine once more, “Nice and easy.”

Ned kept up the slow even pace as he went, and he choked back sobs as he heard her phone's camera click again and again over his head. By the time he finished one of her enormous sneakers, his mouth was dry, his arms felt like lead, and worst of all, her saliva had dried to his skin leaving him sticky and soiled.

The huge blonde leaned back into her chair and swung the clean shoe high into the air as she crossed her legs before idly commanding, “And now the other one.” High above her phone buzzed and beeped in her hand, the girl playing around on it the whole time as Ned did his best to clean her sneakers.

Wiping tears and sweat from his eyes, he frowned as she turned on a desk lamp, the sky outside growing darker with each passing minute. Struggling through the second shoe, Ned told himself that the girl would give up her game when her parents got home and saw him straining to play along with her cruel demands. Scrubbing away at a collected pocket of dirt, the four inch tall man began to think of how much money the girl's family probably had. If they didn't want a lawsuit, they'd have to pay him off to keep quiet. Despite the saliva caked to his thinning brown hair and bare skin, Ned smiled.

A few hours spent submitting to a selfish entitled brat like the blonde giant before him was worth it if it meant he and Joanne could pay off the mortgage or put Jeremy through college. Especially since he doubted his company would keep him on now that he wasn't even five inches tall. Taking a deep breath, Ned found his arms growing lighter as he dragged the oversized cloth across the carpet and wiped the spit shined sneakers clean.

Then the floor shook as the girl let her other shoe fall to the ground.

The air around him was instantly tainted by the stench of her foot sweat after what had clearly been an aggressive practice and a long day. Above him he could hear her sigh in relief before she pried her sock off, the smell intensifying as it hit the floor with a damp plop. He couldn't take his eyes from the girl's massive red and pink sole high above, her fingers kneading into the muscles as she let out a few soft but distinctly feminine grunts.

Her leg swung up, and he crowded against her shoe as her bare foot crashed into the ground next to him. Ned was only able to remain standing by grasping the sneaker laces directly in front of him, only to find himself knocked away by the girl's fingers. This time her foot sweat hit him with its full force as she slid the shoe off directly in front of him, and he was able to parse out the pungent odor of her sweat from the fruity lotions and piney detergents she used.

“Ahh,” another huge sigh floated down as she hooked her finger into the sock and slid it off, letting it fall into the mouth of the shoe. He watched as she stood up, stretching and cracking her spine in the process, all the while her toes wiggling against the soft plush carpet at her feet. Ned waited for her to reach down and inspect the sneakers he had slaved over but instead she stepped over him to her mountainous bed and plopped down hard on it, the metal springs screaming in protest.

The tiny man was dumb founded as he watched the teen lay there, her feet swinging in the air above him, as if she had forgotten he was there. After several long seconds, he started to walk forward, away from the funky cloud left by her sneakers. “Are...,” he began, before he realized there was little to no chance the huge girl would be able to hear him. Taking a deep breath, Ned shouted with all of his might, “Hey!”

One of her feet twitched and then he watched as the blonde giant pushed herself to a sitting position. Her bare feet hit the ground, inadvertently knocking him over, and she leaned out over him, plunging him into shadow. “Oh, right,” she said as she watched Ned roughly push himself back to his feet. “You probably want me to call your wife or whatever, don't you?”

“Yes!” He screamed, rage flowing through him as he marched toward the girl's feet.

“Yeah, about that,” a triumphant smirk crossed her face and Ned stopped instantly.

The girl stood to her full height and in half a step was completely on top of him. The force of her bare foot striking the ground next to him was enough to send the shrunken man to the floor, his head spinning from the sheer power she wielded. Before he could stand up, her fingers were around him like a cage, and digging beneath his squirming terrified form. As she snatched him off the ground, Ned's face was slammed directly into her warm palm, forcing him to suck in sweat and lotion tainted air as he was carried off somewhere.

When the giant girl's hand opened, Ned was in free fall, his limbs windmilling as he released a wordless scream. He hit the ground hard, and what little air was left in his lungs shot out with a loud grunt. The tiny man didn't have the strength to stand as he saw cardboard walls rising up all around him, while the girl held a wide shoebox lid far over head.

“I don't think I'm going to do that,” she said with a broad smile on her face, twirling the lid in her hands and revealing a billboard sized logo that Ned didn't recognize. “You did a really great job with my cheering sneakers and I think someone your size could be pretty useful, sooooo,” she strung the word out, almost singing it as she bobbed her head back and forth, “I think I'm going to keep you.”

Coughing, Ned stood up, and shook his fist at the huge girl, “You can't do this!”

Her face lowered until it hovered directly over the shoebox, and Ned found himself falling onto his back in fright. “I think I just did,” she cooed before blowing him a kiss.
“I-I-I'm not some pet!” He screamed, his voice cracking as tears started to stream down his cheeks.

“No, you're not a pet,” she shook her head, her hair whipping about as she spoke, “You're a slave.”

The word silenced Ned instantly, and all he could do was stare up at her, the realization of how easily she could kill and dispose of him flooding back into his brain.

A voice boomed in the distance, “Brittany!”

“Coming, Mom!” The girl called back, her shout almost deafening the tiny man in the shoebox.

Without anymore warning or taunting, she smacked the lid down hard and sealed Ned in darkness. His world lurched violently, and he slammed hard into one of the cardboard walls, which the tiny man found to be surprisingly hard. As suddenly as it began, it stopped, and he found himself laying on the ground, panting in a darkness deeper than any he had ever imagined.

Chapter 3 by gtswburg

Ned wasn't sure how long he sat in the darkness of Brittany's shoebox before he finally pushed himself to his feet. He took a long deep breath in an attempt to steady himself, instantly making him question whether or not any air would get into the tiny box. His heartbeat ticked up rapidly as panic overtook him, and the tiny man flailed his arms upward. When he felt them skim the cardboard lid above, he jumped with all of his might.


His open palms slapped loudly against the lid but did nothing to dislodge it. Ned tried again and again but there was no way for him to apply any force to the expansive lid. After his sixth or seventh attempt, he dropped back down onto his knees and the cardboard floor of his prison didn't give in at all to his pathetic weight.


Tears began to flow freely down his cheeks as he realized that he was trapped by some enormous high schooler in a shoebox. His wails bounced off the walls and echoed through the darkness, surrounding Ned with his own misery as he beat his fists against the floor and let all of his rage out.


Months of twenty-two year old receptionists and assistants laughing at his dwindling height, being almost run over by coworkers who didn't realize he was fixing the computers beneath their desks, and being spoken down to by his own wife. Through all of that he had kept his chin up, and he had been able to tell himself that it was all ok. His life was finally returning to a routine, something he knew. He worked from home, he walked the dog, and as his responsibilities at work dwindled faster than his height, he would busy himself with projects at home.


Being less than two feet tall would finally give Ned the free time to tackle some projects he and Joanne had been putting off for years. He would fix up some of the molding, do some touch ups on the walls, and maybe even get back into the kind of coding he had done before Jeremy had been born. Ned had tons of app ideas that he had never had the time to bother with but now he would, he finally would.


Instead, he had been kidnapped by some giant brat.


The world around him suddenly rumbled, and Ned froze. He could hear her distant footsteps as she walked around the room, each one making his makeshift prison shudder with greater intensity as she inched ever closer to him. Unconsciously, Ned could feel his neck craning back as he looked through the pitch black to the ceiling, expecting it to be replaced with blinding light any second.


There was a loud, almost metallic, rumble outside the shoebox.


With a grimace, Ned realized she had placed him in her closet, the no doubt massive space separated from her room by a sliding door. He could hear the sound of a light clicking on somewhere high above, before the relative silence was broken by a loud and unladylike burp. The tiny man shuddered as he listened to Brittany pat her large flat stomach and snicker quietly to herself.


He continued to wait with bated breath while she did something in the closet. Distorted by size and muffled by the apparently oversized shoebox he was trapped in, Ned couldn't make any sense of the sounds. She mumbled to herself, the words indistinct but instantly familiar to the long married tiny man she had imprisoned. The gigantic blonde was mulling over outfits for tomorrow, as if Ned wasn't even trapped in her immense closet.


Blood boiling, the tiny man screamed, any concerns over his possibly dwindling air supply forgotten as he stood and punched up at the immovable lid. He heard Brittany pull a few things off a rack high above, humming and debating how things looked with herself before the door finally rumbled shut, leaving Ned panting and sobbing in the shoebox. The tiny man felt her walk away, her footsteps shaking his world enough to knock the distraught man to the floor.


Vibrant pop music filled the room as he listened to her chair groan beneath her, the giant girl no doubt finally settling down to do her homework after an afternoon spent watching Ned struggle to clean her sneakers. He languished at the bottom of the shoebox as song after song played, Brittany occasionally rising to her feet and causing the floor to quake as she paced or went about her enormous life. Her playlist was a never ending parade of twenty-something artists trying to escape their Disneyified roots, and top forty artists whose names Ned had never bothered to learn. By the time he began to wish she would at least play something he recognized, the tiny man could feel his stomach rumbling in hunger.


Whimpering and rolling about on the ground, Ned wondered if this would be the rest of his life.


If his wife and son hadn't come knocking on the door yet, he doubted that they ever would. Even if they did, he would be trapped inside Brittany's shoebox, far away from where any responsible adult might find him, if they had any reason to expect the gigantic friendly cheerleader. Having seen them at jumbotron proportions, Ned couldn't forget the blonde's classic good looks, and had no doubt no one would ever suspect she was lying about keeping him, or that she was even capable of it in the first place.


He listened as the giant girl walked by and out of her room once again, then released a long sigh. She could easily get away with doing whatever she wanted to him, and at his size, there was nothing Ned could possibly do to oppose her. His heart ached as he realized that if she had found him at his previous formidable twenty-one inches, Ned would have had to rely heavily on the family corgi to protect himself than anything he could have done. The cheerleader could have scooped him up like a disobedient toddler, tossed him over her shoulder and trapped him inside her house without any problems.


Sniffling, Ned wondered if his coworkers had been right to laugh at him the last time he was in the office, scurrying by at less than three feet tall. To most of the recent male hires, all of whom were six foot plus young bucks, he must have looked like a kid playing at being an adult. Any one of them could have simply sat on him and cracked most of the bones in his body with their meaty frames. Sitting in the dark, Ned wondered why the Hell he had let his pride stand in his way for so long? All it had gotten him was trapped in a shoebox.


Brittany returned with another round of earth shattering footfalls but this time, the closet rumbled open too. Before he could prepare himself for it, the lid was yanked up into the sky, and Ned was squirming away in the blinding light of an unshaded forty watt bulb.


A giggle the giant blonde didn't bother to stifle completed his humiliation before she spoke, “I figured you were probably getting pretty hungry in here, little guy.” His vision cleared and he found himself staring up at her hunched over form, her pajama bottoms filled most of the sky as she squatted down over his prison. Without warning, a huge finger came down and rammed hard into his side, “Huh, you getting hungry?”


Ned coughed as it felt like she punched right through his skin and into his stomach, rolling over from the pain. He shut his eyes tight as nausea rolled over him, and the tiny man nodded furiously.


A loud crunch filled his ears, and he felt hard sharp rocks hitting his skin. Opening his eyes, Ned found cookie crumbs literally raining down around him. In the sky above, he watched as Brittany popped the rest of the Oreo into her huge mouth. “Mhm,” she moaned as she licked her lips and lifted another to her mouth. Biting into it, she spoke through her full mouth, crumbs and spit now flying down at him, “You want one?”


“Please!” He cried, unable to scrape any dignity together as he literally begged for a piece of her cookie, his hands clasped together and tears in his eyes, “Please! Please!”


She took another thunderous bite before saying, “You did do a pretty good job with my cheering sneakers, so I guess you can have a little piece.” Snapping a miniscule fragment off in her fingers she lowered it down into the shoebox and set it down next to him. Turning to face it, Ned found himself staring at a piece bigger than his whole head. Before he could reach for it though, her finger slammed into his stomach again, “I can't give you anymore than that. I don't want you getting any fatter, little man.”


Clutching his chest, Ned rolled over onto his side and dropped his free arm across the cookie before dragging it to his dry lips. Nibbling the sugary chocolate confection, the tiny man became lost in its overbearing flavor before he found it being yanked away by a warm pillar of flesh.


“Now what do you say when someone is nice to you?” The blonde asked, clearly reveling in her power and superiority to the tiny man.


Looking up, he wasn't surprised to see her phone hanging over him, and as he whimpered his thanks, Ned could no longer be shocked or scandalized by the loud click of the camera app. The huge finger returned his cookie bit to him while Brittany remained looming over his tiny world, watching him like he were some exotic animal in a cage at the zoo. Again, the tiny man pulled it to his lips, and bit down hard, swallowing the sharply flavored cookie with a grimace.


The sound of a plastic cap being unscrewed got Ned's attention, and he lifted his head in time to watch Brittany seemingly drink gallon after gallon of water from a water tower sized bottle. She let out a low refreshing 'ah' as she finished, her dark brown eyes resting on him before her bright pink lips broke into a smile. “I guess it's true what they say,” she giggled as she carefully poured water into the cap, a few drops raining down and soaking into the cardboard floor, “If you give a mouse a cookie, he's going to want some milk.” The giant girl kept giggling as she lowered the cap down next to him, water sloshing over the sides before she added, “But you just get water, little guy. Maybe after you've done some more work for me, you'll get to have some milk.”


The giant girl set the water bottle down next to his shoebox prison, the bottle rising above it as she grabbed the nearby lid. “Speaking of work, I do have school tomorrow and then a game at night so I better get to bed. I should be able to feed you again before I go but if I don't,” she shrugged her huge shoulders, “Tough shit, little guy.”


In spite of his stomach lurching in pain, Ned stopped eating, trying to figure out how long he could make the tiny piece of cookie last. Looking back up at Brittany, he wanted to plead with her, beg her to be kind, but before he could muster the energy, she slapped the lid back down and plunged him into darkness. The world rumbled and her loud music played on for what seemed like an eternity before he finally heard her bed springs moan and groan.


The tiny man lay there, grabbing a few of the errant crumbs that had fallen on him when she had first lifted the lid off of his prison, and munched on them while listening to her toss and turn in bed. He realized, sitting there in the dark, that there was no such thing as true silence for him anymore. The sound of the house's enormous central air vents turning on and off kept catching him off guard, as did the enormous life of her parents in the rest of the cavernous home. He could hear and feel them moving about, their voices impossible to understand as they got ready for bed.


At one point, lost in a daze of fatigue that failed to help him sleep, Ned heard one of her parents come in and check on her. The gigantic being no doubt looked down on her and saw a sweet young girl who could do no wrong, completely oblivious to the fact that she had a person imprisoned just a few feet away in her closet. It was as he listened to the girl's giant mother whisper something before shutting the door, that Ned realized that there was a way out for him, all he needed to do was get out of the box.


Reaching out, and feeling the damp cardboard where Brittany had accidentally spilled water, the tiny man hatched a plan. Despite how tired he was, and how weak he felt, Ned dug his fist into the now mushy cardboard and smiled. Rolling over, he finally was able to fall asleep, in spite of the huge roaring noise around him.


Ned's dreamless slumber didn't last long though.


It seemed as soon as he fell asleep, he was awake again feeling the gigantic girl's feet pound the carpeted floor as she got ready for her day. His stomach roared instantly, and Ned found himself staring up at the dark ceiling above him, wondering if he would see Brittany's face before he made his breakout. The world shook, and the door to her closet rumbled open but never shut as she grabbed her clothes for the day and presumably got dressed in a hurry.


A long period of inactivity made Ned think she had left, and he slowly rolled over onto his hands and knees. Before he could creep to the cap full of water though, his world shook again, and Brittany's annoyed voice filled his ears, “Ugh, how could I forget shoes.”


He froze in place as he listened to her shove things about, terrified that she would fling the box he was in across the room without a second thought. Instead, she simply grunted to herself as she dismissed option after option.


“My Stan Smiths would be perfect but they're all scuffed up,” she whined before suddenly letting out a bemused, “Duh.” His entire world shook violently, sending him to the ground. Looking up, Ned fully expected the ceiling to break away before he realized that the quake had been caused by her simply placing a pair of shoes down on his prison. “Little fucker can work on those between school and the game so I have them for afterward,” she mused, as if forcing a grown man to clean a pair of sneakers were an ordinary part of her day. “I guess these will do,” Brittany droned on as she walked away, her words still reaching his ears despite the way her steps made Ned's world shake, “They're pretty cute.”


Ned lay down on the floor of the shoebox for a long time, simply panting and wondering if the teen would return to unconsciously torture him again before she left for school. After what felt like an eternity, the tiny man decided that it was finally safe for him to act.


Grabbing the remainder of his cookie crumbs, Ned ate a quick breakfast, and used the sugar rush to fuel the next step of his plan. Standing, he walked forward with his hands outstretched until he hit a wall, following it along with his left hand, counting his paces as he went. He made a full circuit of the shoebox before finally coming to a stop and letting out a soft sigh, the footstep count for each side of the box comically high at his current height.


He walked back to the cap of water and knelt down, scooping up water in his hands and drinking greedily. The water instantly started to rejuvenate him, washing away the few cobwebs left in his brain, and doing wonders against the near instant crash following his horrendously non-nutritious breakfast. Despite being tepid at best, Ned still found the water refreshing, and when he drank his fill, he started to push the water to the wall, and inevitably to the nearest corner.


Taking great pains not to spill any, the tiny man finally reached a corner and began to tip the cap toward the cardboard. Rather than pour it all out at once, Ned carefully let out a few splashes at a time before letting it set into the cardboard. Feeling it become soft and mushy, he slammed his fists into the walls again and again, trying to force the flimsy paper product apart.


Ned chuckled to himself as he wiped sweat from his brow and started another round of wetting, remembering how many times he had accidentally bent or torn a piece of cardboard in his lifetime. Now, at a little over four inches tall, the tiny man had to jury rig a system to weaken it in a slim hope that he could break out.


It took a full third round of washing and pounding before Ned finally started to see morning light filter into his tiny prison. Screaming in triumph, he threw himself into the cardboard wall and pushed with all of his might before finally popping out the other side.


His body flopped out onto the carpeted floor of Brittany's closet, and Ned sucked in deep gleeful breaths of fresh air. The dim sky above him was filled with shirts, dresses, skirts, and jeans all arranged seemingly without any organization on an endless supply of hooks and hangers. He frowned as he realized that the young girl's wardrobe was easily bigger than his wife's, maybe his and his wife's put together.


Pushing the now glaring reminder of the teenager's comparative wealth from his mind, Ned stood up only to find himself staring into the dusty and scuffed soles of the shoes she planned to have him clean. He frowned as he took in the plain white sneaker, the perforated holes on its side suggesting the Adidas stripes, and the dark green patch of fabric being the only non-white part of the shoe. He remembered people wearing shoes exactly like them when he was in high school, and wondered when the hell they had come back in style.


Turning his back on the shoes, Ned stared out at the open expanse of carpet before him, and without a second thought rushed out. Despite the pain in his back from sleeping on a floor, and the ache in his arms from punching a hole through the shoebox, all of his problems seemed to melt away as he dashed out of Brittany's closet. He practically danced as he came into the bright sunlight of late morning that was shooting out of her window, spinning like he was about to break into song before collapsing onto his knees to catch his breath.


Shutting his eyes and taking a deep breath, Ned tried to steel himself for the possibility that the girl's door was closed before turning to face it. His heart leaped into his throat as he saw himself staring out into a well-lit hallway whose size put most highways to shame. Rather than running out at full speed, Ned approached with a slow confident march, he had hours to find a place to hide before Brittany returned, and then he would just have to wait to be found by her mother or father.


The sound of a giant moving around downstairs instantly drew Ned's attention. Or perhaps not, he thought as his pace quickened, carrying him to the massive hallway. Looking up and down the hall, he could see several doors, almost all of which were slightly ajar, and an open space that he vaguely remembered as being the direction of the stairs. Ned suddenly found indecision gripping him as he debated between the stairs and one of the other rooms on the second floor.


If her parents were anything like him, they would only come upstairs before leaving for work if they had forgotten something. At his size though the thought of getting down a single step was exhausting. The tiny man would either have to jump it and pray he landed without injury, or hang down and drop while praying he landed without injury. Quivering in place, it took Ned several long seconds to realize that he wasn't shaking out of fright and confusion but the approach of a giant.


Turning toward the stairway, he sucked in deep breaths and prepared to get the attention of whoever it was. His heart pounded in his chest as he felt the floor beneath him shake harder and harder. Despite being well aware of their arrival, Ned still found himself jumping back in fright as he watched Brittany's mother turn the corner, her socked feet smashing carpet fibers as she walked while the hem of her designer jeans dragged behind her.


The woman was just as beautiful as her daughter, perhaps even better looking in Ned's opinion as he took in her wider hips, and the heavier breasts straining against a tee shirt that announced her as the proud parent of an NYU student. Her face was sharper than her daughter's, with better defined cheek bones and short blonde hair that neatly framed her more angular jawline. Ned tried to catch her chocolate colored eyes by jumping up and down but she was already moving past him toward her bedroom, her heavy footsteps sending him falling onto the carpet.


Ned scrambled to his feet and gave chase, cursing to himself that he had now twice failed to get a giant person's attention as they passed him by. He followed her into a positively gigantic master bedroom, and found himself slowing down as he tried to process the scale of it. Even in comparison to the gargantuan woman he was trying to speak to, the room was huge.


“Oh no, I don't think so,” the offhand comment sent a shiver down Ned's spine as he searched for its source. He finally spotted her standing next to a bed that could hold several city blocks, scrolling through the phone in her hand. Her thumbs flashed across the screen as she shook her head back and forth, “No, I'm not even full time, Sheila and I worked a double shift yesterday. I am not going into work.” The blonde muttered, “Bitch,” underneath her breath as she nearly slammed the phone down on her bedside table.


Ned trembled, both from her distant powerful footfalls and from the fear gripping his heart, as he watched her walk into an adjoining room. Not wanting her to leave without noticing him, the tiny man jogged after her once more, skidding to a halt in front of a huge entryway he quickly realized lead to a walk in closet. Brittany's wardrobe put Joanne's closet to shame, but her mother's closet put the entire guest room in Ned's house to shame.


The enormous blonde woman muttered as she stared at a literal wall of shoes, the indistinct words a prefect match for the hemming and hawing he heard from Brittany the night before. Her fingers traced over three different pairs of running shoes, then on to several other sets of sneakers and casual footwear before moving on to boots and then back to the shoes she had been originally considering. Ned simply stood there, jaw agape, as he watched the woman fret over how to complete her outfit.


The fresh memory of Brittany agonizing over the same issue and then consigning him to once more spit-shine a pair of white sneakers spurred the tiny man toward her gigantic mother. Despite the tickle forming in the back of his dry throat, Ned hoarsely cried out, “Hey! Hey!” Brittany's mother cocked her head in surprise at his voice, and from below he watched as her brow furrowed in concentration as he shouted again, “Hey! Down here!”


“What in the world?” She whispered to herself as she turned and began to walk forward.


Ned stopped his advance as he watched her socked feet start to bear down on him, the woman's eyes on the distant windows in the master bedroom, as if his feeble voice was coming from outside. “No! No!” He screamed, trying to rush ahead of the woman's pulverizing footsteps. The shrunken man started to think he would outpace her just as her toes smashed hard into his back and sent him tumbling forward while she skidded to a lumbering floor quaking halt.


By the time Ned finally stopped rolling, he found himself staring up into the dark brown eyes of Brittany's clearly confused mother. The giant woman's face became larger and larger as she squatted down over him, her shadow overtaking his tiny form completely. Confusion turned to anger as she realized what he was, “How did you get in my house?”


“I-I-,” all of the fury and gusto seeped out of Ned as he stared into the woman's seething face.


“I've read about you little freaks,” she growled, her fingertip hovering menacingly over his body, “They say tons of you shrunken things are little perverts who try to watch women undress.” There was no way Ned could escape as her finger slammed down hard into his body, forcing the air from his lungs and shooting bile up his throat. “What? Did you think I was coming in here to change? Or are you one of those ones that goes around sniffing women's feet, hm?” Her face scrunched with rage as she flicked him again, and then she sucked in a quick gasp before asking, “Or were you spying on my daughter, you sick sick bastard?!”


Ned coughed and rolled onto his side as the pain washed over him, spit and vomit forcing its way past his lips as he laid on the carpet, whimpering and pleading.


The floor shook beneath him as the woman laid down and lowered her face till it was directly over him. Strong coffee-laced breath slammed into his nostrils while warm spittle pelted his already disgusting skin, “Well, don't you have anything to say for yourself?”


Crying and praying that she believed him, Ned finally spoke up, “I shrunk yesterday and your, your daught-” the word caught in his throat as he watched her humongous face tighten with rage, “Your daughter forced me to clean her shoes and then she stuck me in a shoebox. Please, please, you have to believe me, I just want to go home.”


Her eyes narrowed and Ned knew things were bad as her lips pressed into a thin line.


“How dare you,” she growled as her fingers snatched him up off the ground and she rose to her full height. Nausea overcame the tiny man and he coughed out more barely digested cookie as he dangled high in the air in front of the woman's face. “You sneak into my house, for who knows what, and then you accuse my daughter of kidnapping you.”


Her huge face shook back and forth as she walked back into her bedroom. “I should call the police on you. Tiny little peeping toms like you deserve to be punished. I'm sure you're all just jealous that you're not Immune like the rest of us and I sympathize,” her fingers violently shook his tiny body as she dangled him over a mason jar full of jewelry, “I really do but that doesn't mean you can just sneak into our houses and do whatever you like.”


“Please, please,” he tried to speak but she thundered over him.


“No, don't worry, just because you should be locked up doesn't mean I'm going to call the cops on you,” she rolled her enormous eyes as she dumped the jewelry out of its jar and placed him at the bottom of it. “Lord knows they'd probably just crush you or something equally crass. No, my husband will know how to deal with you.”


Ned stared up at the enormous blonde woman as she gave him a pitying and disgusted look from on high. He cringed beneath her gaze. “He'll know what to do with you,” she snorted with disgust as she watched him cower far below, “Like my daughter would ever touch a filthy little bug like you.”


She tsked one final time before walking back to her closet. Ned trembled as he touched the clear unscalable wall of a jar that was twice his height. He watched as she left, a pair of running shoes that matched the purple on her shirt adorning her feet as she strolled out to enjoy her day off. Sinking down onto his knees, Ned whimpered and tried not to imagine the punishment he would suffer at the hands of Brittany's enormous father.

Chapter 4 by gtswburg

All Ned could see through the clear walls of his new prison was the vast bedroom of Brittany's parents. Beyond the wooden plane of her mother's dresser, the unfathomably large pieces of furniture turned hazy, like skyscrapers on a foggy day. Sharing the space with the wrongfully imprisoned man was the jewelry the enormous blonde woman had spilled out across her dresser.


Most of what he saw strewn out in front of him were plain and uninteresting pieces. Cheap rings, necklaces, and bracelets that were probably made to look nicer than they actually were. They came in all shapes and sizes, and Ned began to realize that some of the rings were probably sized for either the woman's smaller fingers or her toes, and several of the bracelets might have been anklets. He sighed, looking out at the more ornate jewelry box that sat on the far end of the dresser and wondering what gaudy but no doubt expensive things the woman kept inside of it.


Leaning back against the glass, he instantly squirmed, the sun had shifted its temperature from too cold to too hot over the course of a few hours. Moving away from the rays of sunlight that came in through the windows, Ned began to worry his entire body would become sunburned by the time Brittany's giant father returned home. Slumping down in a limited patch of shade, Ned brought his legs close to his chest and wondered what was going on in the huge world beyond.


He had heard the gargantuan matriarch leave but she had returned some time later, her voice echoing through the house. The lack of another voice told him that she was at least alone, probably on the phone, but even that had died down before being replaced by the vague sounds of a television. His stomach growled as he imagined the giant woman casually seated on a couch, watching a lazy soap opera while leafing through a magazine or scrolling through her phone. Despite trapping him, she got to continue enjoying her day off.


Meanwhile, Ned knew his wife and son must be worried sick wondering what happened to him. They were no doubt already calling the police or putting up fliers or something. They had to have, the tiny man told himself, but he then began to wonder if it would be any use.


Brittany had considered him little more than a slave, and his hope that her mother would be more rational had been squashed the moment he watched the disgust play across her face. Ned had never bothered looking at any articles explaining why giants should fear shrunken people, in fact until that woman started calling him a pervert he wouldn't have believed they existed. Then he thought back to the countless posts and message boards he had scoured.


There had been some people excited by the prospect of being smaller. He remembered a few young men champing at the bit to look directly up a woman's skirt, but people like that were the minority and a minority that wasn't worth caring about when there were literally people imprisoning the infected for no reason. Or worse, Ned languished from within the mason jar, to enslave them or punish them over perceived slights.


The front door of the house thundered open and then shut with a mighty boom that even Ned could hear. The tiny man instantly stood to his feet as he heard a distant and angry basso fill the house. He could hear Brittany's mother reply though the words were a mystery, followed by the sound of giant feet pounding across floors and then up the stairs.


As they neared, their voices became clearer, “... and he was just standing there in my closet staring up at me. I'm telling you, Michael, he's a disgusting little pervert.”


“Jennifer, just calm down and let me handle this,” the man's voice, Michael, was deeper and more powerful than anything else Ned had heard since he shrunk.


Before the giant even came into view, the shrunken man was trembling, but as he walked into the enormous bedroom, Ned immediately fell to his knees. Jennifer, Michael's wife only came up to his muscular shoulder, and the blonde woman was trailing after him and clearly annoyed that he was ignoring her. The man himself was surprisingly fit for his age, a stark contrast to the perpetually out of shape man his wife had trapped, with a well tailored suit that neatly fit his strong frame. As he neared and the whole world seemed to shake, all Ned could see directly ahead of him was the impressive bulge in the giant's slacks.


Stumbling over as he craned his head back, Ned already found himself stammering an apology as the mountainous man stood directly over him. A firm hand wrapped around the mason jar and shook it while a bemused smirk played across the handsome face of the immense man. Ned was slammed into the opposite wall before he flopped out across the floor, dazed by a casual flick of the giant's wrist.


“Jen,” the large man grunted as he looked from the pathetic shrunken creature to his wife. “Come on. This is why you made me leave work early?”


The blonde woman looked up at her husband, a fire in her brown eyes as she shouted back, “He was in my closet, Michael!”


“And look at him,” the gigantic man replied with a laugh, shoving the mason jar into his wife's face. Ned's stomach rolled as he watched her face wrinkle in disgust while her husband continued, “What do you really have to be afraid of from something this big?”


“It's not like he's some little bug,” she pouted, the anger subsiding.


“I don't know about that,” the huge man replied as he bent down.


Ned looked around in a panic, shouting and screaming as the world shifted around his glass prison. The wall became the floor and the tiny man started sliding down the slick glass, his hands scrambling to find anything to hold on to. At the last second, he latched onto the lip of the jar, but one rough shake from Michael threw him the last few feet to the ground.


Aching from the fall and terrified, Ned found himself standing between two pairs of gigantic feet. Directly in front of him stood Michael's shining black leather shoes, and he saw his own tiny distorted body reflected in them. Turning around, the shrunken man found himself staring into the dark purple trainers of Jennifer, her weight shifting back and forth as she watched the tiny man far below. A shadow passed over his head as Michael rested a hand on his wife's shoulder, “Look at him down there, honey. Does that really look like a man, or does it look like a little bug? Hm?”


“Well...” the woman trailed off as she looked down at the trembling Ned. “I guess he is pretty small,” she laughed softly to herself as she looked back at her husband, “Do you really think he looks like a bug?”


Michael's laugh filled the air before he cast his gaze back at the floor, “A very ugly bug.”


Ned found himself slowly crawling away from the huge man as his eyes darted from his billboard sized face to his expensive shoes. Without warning, Jennifer's running shoe crashed down next to him and tossed his tiny body to the ground.


The blonde woman smirked, “Oh, I bet he didn't like that.” She bent forward, “Did you, little guy?” Ned whimpered and tried to get to his feet as he watched Jennifer lift her huge foot into the sky above him. “Well I didn't like finding you in my closet,” her foot dropped with frightening speed and Ned unleashed a terrified screech.


Air whipped past his ears as the sneaker slammed down a few inches from him, making his teeth rattle inside of his own skull. The laughter of the enormous people bounced off the vaulted ceiling of their bedroom while Ned took deep shuddering breaths in an attempt to calm himself down. He still couldn't move as a dark shadow descended from the sky, and Michael's surprisingly soft hands scooped him up off the carpet before dumping him back into the mason jar.


The tiny man sat in the jar, sliding about as the giants walked through their expensive home, chattering and joking about how pathetic he had looked at their feet. It wasn't until the jar hit a vast granite counter top that he found himself jarred back into his new horrific reality.


“You're not going back into work are you?” Jennifer asked as Michael stood above the tiny man, and cracked open a bottle of beer


“No, no,” he shook his head before taking a sip. Ned cowered back against the glass as a meaty fingertip hit the lip of the jar before gently pushing it back and forth. To the huge man it probably didn't look like he was moving the container, but to the tiny man imprisoned in it the world was practically rolling. “We still need to figure out what to do with this little thing.”


“Mm,” Jennifer placed a hand on his shoulder, and he turned to face her. Ned watched as her fingers played with his tie, smoothing it out and delicately centering it before she asked, “Do you want me to fix you something to eat then?”


“A sandwich sounds great, hon,” he lowered his lips and kissed her softly on the forehead. She smiled and turned toward an enormous fridge, at which point he slapped her on her bountiful buttocks. While Jennifer squealed with delight, Ned found himself becoming more and more afraid of the gigantic pair.


Michael had barely reacted to his presence and as he stared up into the man's face, he couldn't read what the giant was planning. Worse, the man had more than just a simple calming effect on his wife. With just a few words and a few flippant demonstrations of power, Ned had gone from a dangerous interloper to a pathetic bug that was barely worth her attention.


Thick fingers invaded his world, and Ned tried to squirm away before a light chuckle reminded him he was trapped. Michael's thumb and index clamped down on his chest and lifted him into the immense world of their family kitchen. Ned watched the top of the line appliances and professional design scheme blur past him before he was dropped onto a large wooden table.


Michael, sans jacket, sat before him. A mountain with rolled up sleeves and a tie neatly tucked between his buttons. His hands fell down on either side of the shrunken man like walls of flesh before the giant himself lowered his head toward Ned, and spoke, “Let's talk, little man.”


Beer-laced breath washed over the shrunken man as he tried to stammer out a reply, but he only managed a soft pathetic squeak.


“So, how did you get into my house?” The rich basso rolled over Ned, and all the small man could do was tremble as he watched a sandwich the size of a truck get set down before the giant.


His stomach rumbled, and Ned couldn't help but lick his lips as he watched one of Michael's hands wrap around the bread, nearly crushing it in his grasp.


Following the shrunken man's gaze, the huge man laughed, “What? Do you want some of this?”


Ned nodded fervently while his tiny stomach roared.


Michael took a massive bite, and chewed vigorously before washing it down with a swig of beer. Waving the sandwich down before the tiny man, Ned found his senses overpowered by the stench of meat, cheese, and mustard flowing into his nose. Michael snorted, “You should be thanking me that you're not inside this sandwich, you shrunken piece of shit.”


The tiny man froze in place as he watched the hefty sandwich rise up into the air, only for the giant to take another bite. As he watched Michael chew, it finally struck Ned not just how small he was in comparison to people but to everything else. Brittany's shoes were like cars to him, bedrooms were unfathomably large caverns, and sandwiches were something he could easily be slid into.


“Now,” the giant laid his huge hands down on the table, and Ned watched as both he and Jennifer leaned over his small world. “How did you get inside my house? And you better be honest, little man, or I will eat you.”


“I-I-,” Ned stammered as he watched the man take another bite to emphasize his point. All Ned could do for several long seconds was watch the man's jaw move, before finally he swallowed and his whole gullet shook at once. “You-you-your daughter, sir,” he added the 'sir' almost reflexively.


Michael might have gone gray but it made him look more like a silver fox than an elderly man. In fact, Ned doubted the man was older than him at all. If anything, he might have been a few years younger.


“My daughter?” He asked, raising an eyebrow.


“I told you he was a pervert,” Jennifer whispered angrily, and her finger poking her husband's oversized bicep.


“S-sh-she ki-ki-kidnapped me,” the tiny man stuttered as he tried to shout up at the giants. As he told his story, Ned found a few shreds of confidence, “I shrunk while walking my dog, and I was walking to your house to get help when she got home from, from cheerleading practice.”


A large smile crept across Michael's huge face while Ned struggled, “She almost stepped on me but I managed to get her attention by jumping up and down, and then, then, she told me that she would call my wife if I...” Ned found himself fighting tears as he spoke, while the giants above him were clearly amused by his plight, “If I, I cleaned her cheerleading sneakers for her. So I-I-I did, and then, then she trapped me in a shoebox.”


The whole world shook as Michael's palm slammed down onto the table, the gigantic father roaring with laughter. He slapped the table again and again as he laughed, the sound drowning out his wife's giggling and the tiny man's pleas. The giant's mountainous torso continued to shake as he calmed down, his wife gently patting him on arm to help soothe his fits of laughter.


Ned struggled to his feet, and gazed up at the pair as he clasped his hands together, “Please, this is very serious. Your daughter kidnapped and tortured me, and then your wife put me in a jar like I was some kind of bug. Since I've been here, I've almost been killed three times, and you have continuously treated me with complete disrespect. If you don't want a lawsuit-”


“A lawsuit?” Michael thundered, cutting him off in an instant, “And who's going to represent you, little man? The Lollipop Guild?”


Another round of laughter filled the air above him, and Ned was forced to listen as Jennifer breathlessly echoed the last question several times before they finally settled into silence.


“These are very serious crimes,” his voice cracked from the stress of shouting so loudly.


“Well, then,” Michael replied digging a phone from his pocket and setting it on the table. “By all means, call the police and tell them everything we've done to you.”


Ned's eyes went wide as he watched the giant's finger unlock the huge device for him. Trembling, the tiny man stepped forward, and gazed at the screen and its generic background. He hovered his hand over the phone icon for several long seconds before finally slamming it down against the screen. Tears welled in his eyes when nothing happened. He smashed his hand down again and again, then he tried both hands, before finally he started jumping up and down while screaming in desperation.


Michael's hand smacked hard against him, and sent him rolling across the table.


He lay there, blinking back tears and sucking in sobbing breaths as the giant lifted his phone up and laughed. Michael turned the phone around to show him a locked screen, “It does that when it's been inactive for a while.” Sliding his phone back into his pocket, and popping the last of his sandwich into his mouth, the massive man continued, “I don't think there's going to be a lawsuit, little man. In fact, I think my daughter had a very good idea about what we should do with you.”


“No, please, no,” Ned muttered quietly as he pushed himself onto his feet. He looked from the emotionless face of the gigantic man before him, to the slightly concerned glances Brittany's mother cast in his direction.


“If we're all being honest, there's not much people in your situation can do for society anymore,” Michael's huge fingers wrapped around Ned and lifted him high into the air, directly in front of his face. “You can't do any sort of meaningful work. Hell, you can't even interact with normal people without it being kind of pathetic. So I'd say it's just a matter of time before all of you shrunken little shits end up in this situation.”


“Please, I'm begging you, don't do this!”


Michael rose from his seat and carried Ned back to the mason jar, before delicately placing him down on the floor. “I think it'll be good for you, and for Brittany, going forward if you both learn your proper place in this post-shrinking disease world. Eventually, everyone with the disease will end up like you. Slaves and pets to people like me,” he squatted down so that Ned was face-to-face with his gargantuan features, “It's inevitable, little man.”

Interlude 1 by gtswburg

Jeremy let out a heavy sigh as he slumped down against the interior wall of Ms. Everly's closet.


The massive space was lit by a single underpowered bulb that washed everything in a burnt orange color, and cast eerie shadows onto the plain white walls. After getting home from work, where he was pummeled by the giantess's toes while she went about her day, Alicia had tossed the tiny man into his cage with a meager dinner. Normally, she would let him have a few scraps of whatever she ate, but when he saw the roughly torn up pieces of bread and deli meat, Jeremy knew she would be going out.


After months as her captive and several weeks under her official 'protection', the shrunken teenager had gotten used to the fact that his giant captor simply went on with her regular life. It didn't make him feel better about not living his, but Jeremy had been able to find some solace in not being paraded in front of her drunken friends at every opportunity. Plus, as strange as it seemed, even after months, being confined to his cage was still better than being forced to perform another demeaning task.


That was why when her huge painted face had descended into his world, her flowery perfume making him lightheaded, and her cleavage looking like a dark cavern, Jeremy knew he wasn't going to be happy that evening. Rather than leave him be while she enjoyed her Friday night on the town, she had decided that the soles of her running shoes needed to be cleaned out because the countless pebbles that had collected in the tread were beginning to 'ruin her pace.' The tiny man doubted that Alicia's feet were that sensitive but she also didn't need to give any justification for her demands.


If she wanted him to do something, there was nothing he could do to oppose her.


Glancing over at the well worn Nikes, and the now disgusting paper towel that he had used to catch whatever fell from the tread, Jeremy was filled with an exhausted sense of accomplishment. With no dust or dirt marring them, the sneakers almost looked new and he knew that Alicia would be happy about that. He knew he would have to give them another cleaning tomorrow after her morning run, but at that moment Jeremy simply basked in the job being done and stretched his aching sweaty limbs.


His eyelids were starting to droop when the door to her apartment slammed shut, jarring him to full alertness. He could hear her heels clacking loudly against the hardwood floor, but there were other footfalls accompanying hers, and as a drunken giggle bellowed across the apartment, Jeremy heard a rumbling laugh follow it. Trembling, the tiny man stood and walked toward the slightly open closet door where he was blinded by the bedroom lights being turned on.


His whole world was shaking when his vision cleared, and from his low vantage point he found himself staring at the feet of Alicia and her date. The man wore plain brown loafers that went well with the gray slacks that rose like towers into the sky. Butting up against the loafer's squared toe were the sharp points of Alicia's high heels, the plaid patterned shoes were easily the woman's strangest pair but they also went well with her athletic tan and toned calves.


The sound of them kissing filled the room, and Jeremy felt a sharp pain run down his spine as he craned his neck to stare up at them. The giant wrapped his arms around her body, huge fingers running through her hair and down her backside before yanking up the hem of her pencil skirt. Alicia let out an excited yelp but pushed his hand away and took a step back.


He let out a low frustrated growl but she simply smiled back at him, “No, I want to get a little bit more comfortable first.” With a few gentle pushes she settled him onto her bed, the springs groaning beneath the giant's immense weight as his fingers ran down her blouse, unbuttoning it before she could protest.


Jeremy couldn't help but notice the giant was a particularly good looking man, with a strong jaw, bright blue eyes, and soft brown hair. He buried his face in Alicia's perky breasts before leaving a trail of kisses down her flat stomach. Her fingers played across his neatly trimmed hair as he whispered, “I think you look amazing right now.”


A slow lazy smile crept across Alicia's huge face as she gently pushed him back, “And that is very sweet but I want to slip into something else first.” She lowered her face and her lips barely brushed his, “Alright?”


His hands had traveled back up to her hips, and tugged at her skirt, “Alright.”


Jeremy's world shook as Alicia's huge heels smashed against the ground, her hips swaying high above as her date watched her move. The closet door was flung open and Jeremy found himself thrown to the ground between the giantess's feet. She spotted him, and he watched the excitement play across her gigantic face, her big brown eyes gesturing to her date before she mouthed the words, 'He's so great,' down at him.


The shrunken teen cowered beneath the young woman, uncertain what to do with her sudden friendly familiarity. As she slipped off her huge heels and set them back on their shelf though, Jeremy realized that it was the same sort of girlish excitement she would share with a cat or a dog. He wasn't expected to offer an opinion on the titan sitting on her bed, Jeremy was supposed to be excited because she was excited. The tiny man was merely an extension of Alicia Everly, no different than anything else in her apartment.


He watched as she snatched a negligee from her closet and coyly called over her shoulder, “No peeking.” Her date made a big to-do of closing his eyes and laying back against her bed as she padded past him, her soft footfalls shaking Jeremy's world.


The huge man sat up when Alicia shut the door behind her, a smirk on his face as he unbuttoned his shirt and kicked off his loafers. The shoes landed with heavy thuds on the floor, and the giant slowly rose to his feet before kicking them out of the way. “Huh,” he grunted as he threw his shirt onto Alicia's dresser, and ran his fingers over Jeremy's cage. “Oh yeah,” the man nodded as he ran his hand over his own meaty torso, “Nikki mentioned she had some little shit running around.”


Chuckling to himself, the giant slapped his broad feet against the ground before unbuckling his belt. “Wonder where the little fuck is hiding,” he mused as his pants fell to the floor. Jeremy let out a sharp gasp as the huge man turned around, revealing an erection that was threatening to tear open his tight boxers.


Even though the first normal sized person he had seen after he shrunk had been a man, Jeremy had had little experience with actually seeing other men, especially comparatively giant ones, naked. He stood entranced as Alicia's enormous date peeled off his underwear and socks, revealing a dick larger than the tiny man was tall with a loud contented sigh. The giant sat back down on the bed, his penis jutting out from his crotch like some kind of mountainous spire.


A thick hand began to idly play with the throbbing monstrosity as the giant waited. “God, she is so fucking hot,” he muttered, shaking his head back and forth, “I bet her tiny slave beats off to her. I'll have to do something about that if this gets serious.” Grunting, he leaned back against the bed and let out a long sigh, “I mean, she's friends with Nikki so she has to know what my schedule is like...”


Jeremy hid in the shadow of the closet door as the giant continued to ramble to himself, pouring out his concerns over his relationship with Alicia into what he obviously assumed was an empty room. His unexpected emotional investment didn't set Jeremy at ease though, instead his eyes traveled down to the giant's humongous feet as they slapped loudly against the floor. If Alicia's giant boyfriend didn't want him watching her change, Jeremy had no doubt about how easy it would be for him to make sure it never happened again.


The door crashed open, and Alicia stalked in, her voice like sweet thunder, “Wasn't this worth the wait?”


Her gigantic date sat up, and his dick stiffened as Alicia sauntered into the room, sheer black and red fabric draped over a body sculpted with great care by vigorous exercise and an obsessively healthy diet. “Oh yes,” the giant grunted as he stood up and grabbed her, eliciting an excited sexually charged yelp from his giantess.


As they fell onto her bed, their groans booming across the cavernous room, Jeremy retreated further into Alicia's closet. If the giant man didn't want him seeing Alicia naked, he certainly wouldn't want him to watch them have sex for the first time. Even as he cowered behind Alicia's huge gray-green rain boots, Jeremy could still hear it; the sound of skin slapping against skin, the soft moans, the quiet instruction.


Worst of all, he could see the shadows play against the white walls.

Chapter 5 by gtswburg

Ned finally dropped the large hand towel from his hands and fell backwards onto the hard plastic floor. His whole body throbbed from tending to the giant sneakers that sat above him, the well worn white rubber soles taunting him as he stared at their undersides. A small voice in the back of his head wondered if they would be the last thing he ever saw, crushed beneath the car sized sneaker of a girl less than half his age.


The shrunken man shook his head. He doubted that Brittany would ever actually kill him.


If he had learned anything over the past several weeks, she enjoyed humiliating Ned far too much to go through with it. He was too tired to weep as the realization that he had been the titanic teen's slave for almost two whole months washed over him again. Every time it hit him, the thought stung less and less, and he found that memories of his own family became more distant.


Ned had dreamed about his wife several times since he had been kidnapped by Brittany and her barely present parents. He had imagined her several times as she must look to him now, a giantess that could swallow him whole with one gulp, but last night was a nightmare where he saw her in his position.


In his dream, the pair of them had been buried in the laces of Brittany's Stan Smiths, the very same pair of shoes that sat above him. He had been tied down to the left and Joanne had been on the right, the pair of them forced to stare up at Brittany's immense legs as she went about her day. She had been in school when the dream ended, swinging her feet back and forth while they screamed for mercy, ignored by the blonde giantess and all of her classmates.


When he woke up, watching the girl get ready to attend the same classes he had just imagined himself being tortured in, Ned told himself that it was just a dream. But when she had lifted up the huge white sneakers in her hand, mulling them over, he found himself covered in a panicky sweat, terrified that his vision would come true. Instead, she had simply ordered him to clean them before leaving her room, forgetting as usual to give him anything to eat.


Luckily, two hours later, Brittany's mother strode into the room on her way to work. He had been shocked to learn that the same woman who had called him a pervert and debated having him crushed by the police was actually a nurse, and every time he saw her in scrubs, he tried to reconcile her profession with how she treated him. The enormous blonde woman had tutted as she looked down at him, curled up beneath a scrap cut from one of her daughter's old t-shirts, trying to retain a semblance of warmth in the glass fish tank he was kept in.


Her huge fingers came down and snatched the shirt from him before sniffing it. “Disgusting,” she had muttered before tossing it into her daughter's hamper and leaving him to shiver on the cold plastic floor. “Did she forget to feed you?” Jennifer asked, her face looming above his world, the distaste clear on it as she watched him squirm in fear.


“Yes,” he called back, adding, “Please, I'm very hungry.”


Jennifer huffed as she walked away, her normally gorgeous body turned into an amorphous aqua blob by her scrubs, and Ned was forced to wait and see if she was going to take pity on him or not. He almost screamed with joy when she returned with a grape and a small bit of cheese in her hand. She dumped it down next to him, and gave a quiet chuckle as she watched him grab at it. “Leftovers from last night,” she teased, referring to her luxurious evening she had spent drinking wine and eating cheese while he had massaged her thick soles.


He spent most of his time under Brittany's thumb, but the only way Jennifer had been convinced that he was worth the trouble was when her daughter agreed to let her make use of him. At least once a week, he found himself polishing her heels or massaging her feet while she relaxed on her day off.


“Now you get to work right after you finish that, little man,” Jennifer said with a wag of her finger. Her full lips curled into a smile as she added, “I know my daughter's shoes aren't going to magically clean themselves.”


He had considered grumbling beneath his breath, but instead he stuffed the soft cheese into his mouth and let it melt on his tongue. He spent most of his morning enjoying the comparative feast, and doing his best to ignore the looming question of when his next meal would be before setting to his assigned task. By the time he started scrubbing the white sneakers, the sun had warmed up his prison enough to at least make him comfortable.


Still, no matter how hard Ned tried to forget where he was or what he was doing, to simply become lost in the menial labor like he had on his very first day, he found it impossible. The light would change as it shifted through the glass walls, and with a pair of her shoes almost always occupying the wire pedestal she had built so he could clean the soles, the stench of her stale foot sweat was inescapable. Even trying to look at the enormous world around him simply reminded Ned that he was the plaything of a rich teenager, no different from the high end laptop that sat on her desk, or the tablet that was often left on the floor like it was an errant sock. Brittany lived a charmed life that would never go away because she was Immune and he had to serve her because he was not.


All of this ran through the tiny man's mind as he watched the light dim, the fall afternoon quickly turning into early evening. His ears rang as the front door opened and was then slammed shut, forcing Ned to roll over onto his side and then up to his feet. The glass walls of his fish tank prison shuddered as Brittany walked into her room, not even acknowledging him as she dropped her bags on the floor and kicked off her cheering sneakers.


The shorts and t-shirts that the girl wore to practice during late summer had given way to athletic tights and running jackets, but Ned still found himself unable to look away from the young girl's enormous muscles as they stretched against the fabric. As football season wore on, and the cheerleading tournament season began, Brittany's practices became more intense and as she stood over him, he could see the sweat running down her face and soaking her hair.


She didn't even bother to take her earbuds out as her fingers entered his world and hooked into the mouth of the sneakers sitting above him. He watched her huge face as she inspected them, terrified that she would find something unsatisfactory in his work, but instead she shrugged her shoulders and carried them back to her closet. Brittany stripped down to her sports bra and panties before snatching her cheering sneakers from the floor and setting them down in Ned's tank. “Clean those, bitch,” she said, the mocking sweetness she had used with him in the first weeks of his captivity having been replaced by supreme authority, “I'm going to go take a shower.”


He offered a squeak of assent, but the giant blonde was already stomping out of the room, her log sized fingers undoing knots in her thick hair as she went. Despite his already aching limbs, Ned scooped up the scrub brush and dipped it into a small cup of soapy water before smacking it hard against the girl's sneakers with a grunt. He let his impotent rage fuel his scrubbing as he went, clearing off the red clay dust that marred the huge shoes while he muttered obscenities beneath his breath. Ned tried to imagine the respect the girl would have to treat him with if he were still a giant as he scrubbed away, and the thought of her calling him 'sir' brought a smile to his tiny face.


“Not that hard you little shit.”


Ned jumped in fright, so lost in his own pathetic fantasy that he had somehow failed to notice her return. Her hand invaded his world and wrapped around his four inch tall body, instantly cutting off his air supply as she lifted him high into the air. The huge fingers were wet and warm, causing the tiny man to break into a sweat while her fruity lotion made his head spin.


“How many times have I told you that you have to be gentle with my cheering sneakers?” Her voice thundered in his ears as he was lifted in front of her gigantic lips, her fresh minty breath filling his nostrils.


Ned tried to offer an apology, but instead found himself being swung back into his glass prison, the world rushed by so fast that he didn't realize what was happening until water was pouring into his mouth and soap was stinging his eyes. He was pulled out of the small cup coughing and sputtering, with only a split second to beg forgiveness before his face was smashed directly into the toe of her sneaker. Brittany's huge forefinger pressed into his head before she dragged his body across the sneaker, forcing him to swallow filth and soap as he was yanked along.


“It's a soft scrub,” she explained as she rubbed him against the shoe again and again, covering him in dust and grime. “What don't you understand about that?” She shoved his face beneath the laces, and dragged him against the sweat soaked tongue. “God, I shouldn't have to teach you this.” He was dumped back onto the plastic floor, wheezing for breath while her huge face loomed on the other side of the glass. “Now clean the soles if you want to eat tonight,” she barked, her hot breath fogging up the glass walls of his prison before she turned back to her closet.


Fighting back tears, Ned crawled over to the underside of Brittany's cheering sneakers. As he scrubbed away the dust and picked pebbles out of the tread he realized that Brittany wouldn't have treated him with respect even when he was at his original size. She would have probably seen him as an old loser, and treated him barely any better than she did now.


When her shadow rolled back over him, he looked up at her with fear openly etched across his face. The giant girl was dressed in a low cut pink shirt and blue jeans, with her wavy blonde hair falling neatly around her shoulders. When her hand entered his world, he trembled and backed away, which brought a smile to her huge lips.


“Was that so difficult?” She asked as she lifted the left sneaker into the air, the one he had been dragged across, so she could inspect its sole. Shrugging she added, “I guess that's good enough to earn you some dinner,” before placing it back on its pedestal and snatching him up.


As she walked through the house, Ned hung loosely in her hand, watching the carpet blur by below him and Brittany text madly above him. He could feel each of her steps as she moved about her mansion sized home, his body being battered about her fingers with each of her movements. Even when he was tossed down to the floor between her enormous boots, Ned found himself happy to simply be on solid ground once again.


He remained still for several long minutes, looking up past the brown leather combat boots and the blue denim pillars beyond, waiting for her to say something. Instead, she simply crossed her legs and continued to tap away at her phone, leaving him to his own devices on the floor of the living room. Directly behind her foot was the couch, which offered some safety from the titanic teen but nothing resembling long term escape. Looking back over his shoulder, he saw the vast floor rolling out like a prairie, complete with barely noticed dust bunnies in place of tumbleweeds.


Ned knew better than to try to leave Brittany's immediate presence though, especially since she was already angry with him. The first time she had placed him on the floor and he had run off, he was forced to spend the night wedged in her cheering sneakers, with her sweaty gym sock blocking the exit. She promised that if he ever tried that again, she'd use him as an insole during practice. And while the tiny man doubted she would since that would probably kill him, he had never wanted to risk it.


Her huge boot began to tap against the ground, sending rumbling vibrations through the carpet that forced his tiny body to the floor. Cowering as he watched the heavy sole rise and fall behind him, each tap sending out a tiny gust of wind that rolled over his bare skin. Sitting in her shadow, Ned started to wonder just how long this particular torment would last when the doorbell chimed, the sound making his whole body flinch.


Brittany was up in a flash, her enormous booted feet crashing into the ground while she crossed the room faster than Ned could have ever dreamed of. He was still feeling the aftershocks of her passing by the time she was answering the front door with a girlish giggle.


“Oh no, no,” Ned whimpered to himself as he practically felt her voice rise in pitch from excitement.


“My mom's working an overnight and my dad won't be home till, like, super-late,” Brittany announced as she lead her visitor deeper into her house, “So we have the whole place to ourselves.”


“Sounds pretty sweet,” boomed a youthful baritone, the sound echoing through the otherwise empty house.


Brittany came into view first, one arm trailing behind her and entwined in the thick fingers of her boyfriend's hand. The young giant was immense, practically scraping the sky with a head far above Brittany's. His broad shoulders and the muscles that were threatening to tear apart his tshirt clearly marking him as some kind of football player. Even from his place on the floor, Ned could follow the jock's bright blue eyes to the giant girl's buttocks, his brutish face nearly slack jawed in wonder as it did the math of hot girl plus empty house.


The quaking floor brought Ned back to more immediate concerns, and his gaze jumped from the young giant's face to his black Nike hightops. The sneakers were as big as eighteen wheelers to the small man watching them crash against the floor, flattening carpet fibers as the huge man was brought just short of the enormous couch.


“There's something I really wanted to show you, Eric,” Brittany said sweetly, the ball of her foot grinding against the floor as she leaned up to kiss her boyfriend gently on the lips.


“Oh yeah?” He asked, his hands running over her hips and slipping beneath her shirt.


She swatted his hands away while giving her hair a flirty flip, “Something else.”


“Alright,” he replied, looking around in confusion, while his fingers continued to tug at the belt loops on her jeans. Ned trembled with fear as he watched Brittany reach her up and gently cup his chin, before tugging his gaze down at the floor to where the tiny man sat, inches from their immense feet. A huge laugh rippled from the giant teenager, “What?”


Brittany bent down, and Ned was far too terrified to even try getting away as her hand scooped beneath his tiny body. Lifting him high into the sky, the shrunken middle aged man found himself hovering just beneath a pimple the size of his head while the enormous young god's funky breath wafted against him. “I wanted to introduce my man to my little man.”


Eric squatted down slightly, so that his huge blue eyes were focused entirely on the cowering Ned. “Wow,” the giant muttered before shoving a meaty callused finger against the tiny man, knocking him hard against Brittany's palm. “How did you even find someone who had shrunk this much? I thought they all got put in hospitals or something.”


“Not this little loser,” Brittany announced as Eric continued to poke and prod her shrunken slave, “He shrunk while walking his dog and I apparently, like, almost stepped on him.”


The force of Eric's booming laugh almost knocked Ned clear off of Brittany's hand. “That's fucking awesome. So, like, what? Your parents just let you keep him?” Alarm spread across the huge man's face, “Oh shit, do they even know?”


“Of course they know, and they're cool with it, if you can believe that,” Brittany replied with a roll of her eyes. Ned felt his jaw fall open as he listened to Brittany dismiss her parents complicity with her enslaving him like they were letting her have the family car for the weekend.


“That's pretty awesome,” Eric muttered as he rose back to his full height, his chin hovering just above the tiny man. “Have you, like, taught him any tricks or something?”


Brittany giggled, “He's not a dog, Eric.”


Ned's world shook as Brittany lowered her hand so that he was even with her hips, but also directly in line with the giant's bulging crotch. Trembling in the cheerleader's hand, Ned crept back from the straining denim, his heart thumping fast as he realized that Eric's focus was still entirely on Brittany. Or at least, the tiny man thought, that's where he hoped the giant's focus was.


“I don't know what you're supposed to do with shrunken fucks,” the giant replied in a huff, his immense musculature flexing as he looked down at his girlfriend and her tiny man.


“Here, sit down,” she said softly, guiding the lumbering giant to the couch where he sat with his legs spread wide. “And he'll show you,” Brittany added an edge to her voice while her eyes glanced down at Ned, who feebly nodded up at his teenage taskmaster.


A whoosh of air and another pair of popped ears later, and Ned found himself kneeling before the immense toe of the jock's sneaker. Brittany dropped down onto the sofa next to her boyfriend, her legs stretching out across his lap, as she explained, “I mostly have him polish my shoes and junk like that. See, doesn't he do a good job?”


One of Eric's huge hands practically engulfed Brittany's monolithic foot. “Yeah, I guess. Though he missed a spot,” the tiny man froze as he watched the giant's thumb rub against the brown leather.


“Don't worry about it, I'll have him deal with it tomorrow morning or something,” Brittany said with a laugh, “Anyway, watch him right now. He's going to lick your sneakers clean, baby.”


“Oh yeah?” Eric asked as he loomed over the shrunken man's world, and his toes flexed within his sneakers.


Without hesitation, Ned ran his tongue against Eric's huge Nike, and his mouth was instantly filled with a salty leathery flavor that he feared would never leave. As he lapped against the immense sneaker, all Ned could hear was the thundering laughter of the giants above him. The tiny man didn't have the strength to resist, even as he knew the horny teens forgot about him, the sound of their voices replaced by lips smacking together.


As he dragged his dry and raw tongue against the billboard sized swoosh, Ned heard a zipper come undone and his four inch tall frame instantly backed away from the sneakers. He shuddered as he listened to the sound of fabric and denim rustling while Eric's breath turned hot and heavy, “Britt, wait.”


“What?” Her voice was a husky whisper, and Ned began inching toward the underside of the couch.


“I don't want that little shit watching us, you know...”


Brittany giggled, “Oh my God, this is so embarrassing but I forgot he was down there.”


Ned froze in place, his entire body turning red as he heard her giant boyfriend say, “Yeah, I did too but like...”


“Yeah, no, it's ok.” Brittany took a quick glance down at the carpet to avoid stomping Ned outright as she stood up from the sofa and snatched him from the floor. Ned was wrapped up in a sweaty palm that reeked of ball sweat, the stench making him gag and squirm in her grip. “I'll just put him up in my room-”


Brittany was cut off, and the hand holding Ned was nearly crushed as Eric grabbed onto it. “Wait, why should this little fuck get to hang out in your room while we get the sofa?”


“Good point,” Brittany replied and from within the confines of the young couple's crushing grip, he listened to them share a quick kiss that turned more passionate before they broke apart again. “Alright, hold on, I got the perfect place for him. Hold him for a second.”


This time Ned found himself pressed into a powerful hand that smelled of Brittany's womanhood, and as opposed to her loose grip he found himself nearly crushed by Eric's vice-like hold. Beyond the meaty fist, Ned heard another zipper come undone followed by Brittany grunting loudly. The tiny man could feel Eric's laughter before he actually heard it, the sound reverberating through the giant's body until it rattled Ned's bones.


“Just put him in there,” Brittany said, and Ned suddenly felt his whole world moving.


When light flooded into his world, Ned's nostril's were assaulted by the stench of leather and feet. “No!” The tiny man screeched as he found himself tumbling into the flannel lined interior of Brittany's boots. He hit the soft sweat soaked sides as he tumbled down and landed with a soft plop on her damp insole, the smell of her feet nearly overpowering his tiny body.


“That is so fucked up,” Eric laughed, his face briefly looming over the boot's wide mouth.


Brittany's face replaced his and Ned watched her shrug as she zipped the boot back up, trapping him in a leathery shaft almost twice as tall as he was. “Whatever, he had a punishment coming and I think this will do pretty nicely.”


Ned was thrown violently against the walls as the boot was swung down toward Brittany's hip. She started walking a second later, and Ned found himself being tossed back and forth by the natural movement of her arms. When it finally stopped, Ned felt the boot hit the ground while his tiny body skidded down toward the toe.


“You're not worried about him getting out?” He heard Eric ask as the giants mounted the stairs toward Brittany's room.


“Hell no,” she replied, “Besides, he knows if he tries I have something even worse in store for him.”


Ned listened to the titanic teens as they talked about him, and a few seconds later Eric's thunderous laugh filled his world as he was shown the tiny man's fish tank prison. Slumping down against the insole, Ned felt his stomach rumble and realized that the chances of him getting anything for dinner were slim to none.


Worse, soon the sound of Brittany and Eric screwing their young brains out filled his ears.


He briefly entertained the idea of escape, but his tiny body was too exhausted. The very thought of climbing the thick flannel lined walls made him want to curl up and fall asleep. Rolling over onto his back, Ned let his tiny body sink into a space normally occupied by half of Brittany's foot, and against any sense of pride he might have once had, took a nap.

Chapter 6 by gtswburg

“Please, Brittany,” Ned whimpered as the enormous teenager turned her high heeled bootie over in her hand.


“I told you I wanted to wear these today,” she said, not even looking down at him as her finger tapped the boot's pointed toe. “And they're still damp.”


“I know, bu-bu-but,” he started to stammer as her huge gaze drifted from the suede boots to his cowering form. “I got the salt stains out like you wanted.”


“They're damp,” Brittany thundered, “Do you want my toes to get cold?”


Ned bit his lip, and looked away from her, his eyes focusing on the gray wool socks she was wearing. Even if the boots were actually wet, he doubted Brittany would be able to notice given how thick her socks were but he didn't even dare mutter that under his breath.


The blonde titaness sighed loudly, “The things I have to suffer through for fashion.”


Her huge hand came down into Ned's tank and with one smooth swipe she knocked him into the glass wall. All of the air was forced from his lungs and he instantly started shivering, the glass nearly robbing him of any remaining warmth. Slowly, he pushed himself back onto his hands and knees, his entire back seeming to spasm with pain. He watched as the fingernails he had manicured drifted across the green suede of the other boot before Brittany snatched it into the sky.


“God,” Brittany rolled her eyes as she yanked the boots on, “Do you even get how uncomfortable this is?” Ned said nothing as she crossed her legs and pressed her thumb down against the damp boot toe. “My toes are going to be freezing until like third or fourth period. Ugh, or maybe even all day,” she tied her long wavy hair back into a messy, but cute, bun as she ranted, “I hope you're happy you're as big as you are, because if you were smaller, I would cram you in here to serve as a buffer between my socks and these boots you failed to clean.”


The tiny man shuddered at the thought of being even smaller than he was now. He hadn't even considered the idea that he might shrink again, but as he watched Brittany flex her toes, he found himself terrified by the prospect. The thought of being trapped beneath Brittany's foot all day filled him with dread, since there was no doubt in his mind that she would do it.


Ned's fish tank shifted as Brittany stood up, the tall wooden heels of her boots sending strong vibrations through the room. She stood over his little world, her eyes going from the stand where he cleaned her shoes to his makeshift bed of discarded clothing scraps. “Ew,” she said with feigned disgust, her hand lifting the tiny man's only source of warmth high into the air, “These are probably all sweaty and gross. In fact, I should probably clean your whole filthy little tank, shouldn't I?”


Brittany leaned down over his world, her nostrils flaring as she pretended to sniff the air. “Yeah, I probably should, which means I'll need to put you somewhere else today,” the blonde girl smiled as she watched him shake his head back and forth, “Don't worry, little man, when you get back your tank will be nice and clean.”


The shrunken man tried to stumble away but there was no escape from her huge fingers as they wrapped around him and lifted him high into the sky. Today her grip was tight enough that spots were forming in Ned's vision as she carried him across the hall to her parent's room.


“Daddy?” She called out sweetly, “Is it ok if I leave my slave in mom's jewelry jar today?”


Brittany dropped him down on her mother's dresser, and Ned simply laid there sucking in deep breaths, while her enormous fingers picked through the plain inexpensive jewelry in the towering mason jar. “Ooo,” she cooed as she pulled a silver band from the haphazard pile of metal, and slid it on her right ring finger. “Pretty cute, right, loser?” She asked, shoving her finger against the small man's face, the etched silver freezing against his bare skin.


Ned winced back only for the approaching footfalls of Brittany's father to send him rolling away, the wood beneath his small frame shuddering with each step. “What, Brittany?” His deep voice boomed out across Ned's world while his face dominated the sky over his daughter's head. Mike was fully dressed, but his dark gray hair was still wet, and he exuded a clean just-showered smell. “Why does he need to stay in here today?”


“I'm going to clean his tank out later,” she said, “It's starting to get a little smelly.”


“Mhm,” her father grunted back, while his huge finger came down and pushed against Ned, pinning him to the dresser. “If you're going to clean his tank after school, then why are you taking him out now?”


Ned wanted to shout up at the giant man, and explain how his daughter was simply punishing him, but then he remembered that Mike wasn't asking out of concern for him. A mischievous smile spread across the giant's face, as if he was catching his little girl with her hand in the cookie jar and not asking his teenage daughter about her torture methodology.


“Daddy,” Brittany whined with a stamp of her foot that shook Ned's entire world, “You promised you would let me handle this on my own. That I would be able to do things how I wanted.”


He laughed, the sound almost sweet as he pressed his lips against the top of his daughter's head, making her flush and fume. “You're right, sweetheart. Hey, you know what, why don't I take this little thing off your hands today?”


Ned could feel the color drain from his face as he watched Brittany mull over the idea, her head bobbing back and forth while she gently chewed her bottom lip. He shook his tiny head back and forth and his whole body started to quiver. Suddenly her deliberations ceased and she nodded her head once, her voice turning sweet as she hugged her immense father and kissed his cheek, “Alright, Daddy. Are you going to be home late tonight?”


“Probably, but Mom should be home before you.”


Brittany walked away, her high heeled boots causing the dresser to shake as she called back, “Love you, Daddy!”


“Love you too, sweetheart,” Michael replied before turning to look down at Ned. The tiny man stared back up at the immense man, unconsciously crawling away from him until he bumped directly into the huge mason jar. Watching the tiny man wince as his back hit the cold glass, the giant let out a low, “Hmph.”


A thick meaty fingertip invaded Ned's world, practically punching him in the chest as it prodded his shrunken body. Ned tried to crawl away but it pinned him against the glass, forcing him to squirm as his bare skin touched the chilly surface.


“You really are pathetic, aren't you?” Mike asked before flicking Ned so hard the tiny man collapsed against the dresser, curling up into a tiny ball as pain wracked his body. “You can't even stand up to a seventeen year old girl at this size.” The heavy finger dropped down onto him, absentmindedly rolling him back and forth, “And you really thought you would be able to sue me when I could crush you with my thumb.”


Michael's thumb pressed down against Ned's head, causing all of his limbs to spasm out as his air supply was cut off by an unyielding wall of flash. The tiny man tried to fight the heavy digit, pounding his tiny fists against the man's fingernail while the giant laughed.


The thumb lifted away and Ned could see Michael shaking his head high above him, “Don't worry, I'm not going to kill you.” Relief flooded through Ned's body until he watched the giant roll his immense eyes, adding, “Brittany would have a fit.”


The shrunken man deflated instantly as he realized that the only thing that stayed his execution was how much amusement the giant's brat got from torturing him.


A belt buckle rattled above him and Ned instantly froze, watching as Mike's huge fingers undid his belt and then carefully opened the front of his trousers. “I think it's time I reminded you what a real man looks like.” He laughed as he opened the waistband of his tight boxer-briefs, while his free hand grabbed Ned. “If you ever were a real man at your old height.”


Ned screamed and he tried to squirm but Mike's palm was too big and all encompassing for him to fight as he was brought over the man's crotch. Even freshly showered, the smell of ball sweat was overpowering to the tiny man but that fear-inducing stench did nothing to empower his feeble shrunken form. As far as Mike was concerned, Ned wasn't even fighting back as he was lowered down into the giant's crotch.


The huge fingers slid him directly down until he was almost underneath the sack, forced to hug onto the giant's manhood just to avoid sinking further. What little light came into the underwear was cut off as Mike's hand disappeared and the pants were zipped back up. Even in total darkness though, the scent of the giant's hot skin made it impossible for Ned to forget where he was. A sudden pressure against his back and a grunt so deep that it made his whole body shudder was the only warning Ned got before the giant readjusted himself.


Ned was suddenly straddling the man's oversized balls, while his face was pressed against a burning hot shaft. The sound of blood pumping through Mike's cock was loud enough that Ned could hear it, and he found himself praying that the giant didn't get turned on.


Then Mike started to walk.


If being carried around by the giants was terrifying, Ned didn't have words to describe riding in someone's crotch. Every step threatened to toss him into some disgusting abyss, while the sheer force of the giant's movements made his stomach churn. All of this was made worse by the smells of the huge man that were starting to overpower all of Ned's other senses. Even the wiry pubic hairs brushing against his skin were incapable of competing with the sheer smell of Michael's manhood.


The tiny man completely lost track of the world beyond Mike's briefs as the giant went about his day. He knew when the giant was sitting, because his whole world shifted, and he was pinned by the man's mountainous thighs, but beyond that even other thundering voices were drowned out by the giant's slacks. Ned could grasp when Mike was speaking, his body literally acting as an amplifier for his powerful basso, but he didn't understand the words. Michael apparently spoke all the time at his job, his voice becoming a near ceaseless rumble that shook the shrunken man.


Suddenly the world shifted, and Mike was rising to his feet, while sensation flooded back into Ned's body, making him feel as if he was covered in pins and needles. The world rumbled and Ned was rubbed uncomfortably against the man's thick shaft before Mike's enormous invisible hand readjusted his world with a rumbling grunt. Fighting back a pathetic sob, Ned tried to listen to Mike's words as he spoke, but remained lost as the giant walked back to his desk.


Ned hadn't even started to recover when Mike's thighs were pinning him in place once again before they slowly parted, as if the huge man were spreading his colossal legs. A thundering voice spoke to Mike, and Ned could parse out the sound of a door being shut before his whole world was jarred, making him slide down, his face hovering dangerously close to Mike's cockhead. Ned was still reeling from the sound of Mike slapping his own thigh when his dark prison collapsed in on him, a weight the likes of which the shrunken man had never imagined bearing down on him.


His whole world shook as the two giants spoke, and as the weight above him shifted, Ned's worst fears were realized. Mike's immense manhood stirred in front of him like a great beast, blood pumping into it made the shaft so hot that Ned had to peel himself off of it. He scrambled away from the expanding leviathan as it pushed him aside like he wasn't even there, wedging him down beneath the giant's balls.


Unable to comprehend the horrors around him, Ned began to wail for mercy from his captor.


When the pressure relented on his prison, the tiny man wondered if the oversized beings had somehow heard him. Then he heard the sound of a zipper coming undone, and fresh air wafted against his back through the fabric of Mike's underwear. A second later, the boxer-briefs were pulled back, and bright light blinded Ned.


Sweet feminine laughter flooded Ned's ears as he squirmed about, trying to get away from the balls that he had been plastered against for hours. Turning about, the tiny man was shocked to find himself staring up at a gorgeous young woman with brown hair. Her eyes landed upon him while her darkly painted lips turned up into a smile, “Wow, you weren't kidding.”


Fingernails matching the same wintry red as the brunette's lips pinched Ned's torso and lifted him out of Mike's crotch, only for his body to be pressed against the giant's now fully erect cock. Ned screamed and sobbed as his bare legs were buried up to his shins in Mike's pubic hair, while his face was shoved against the burning hot dickflesh.


“God, he's smaller than your dick,” the brunette said, not bothering to suppress her giggle, “I didn't even know they could get this small.”


Mike's meaty hand ran through the girl's hair before gently cupping her face, and tilting it up to face him, “You're Immune aren't you, Alicia?”


She nodded, her eyes remaining locked on Mike's face while she lowered her lips against his dick. “Mhm,” Alicia assented as she pressed her lips against the bulbous head, making the entire shaft twitch in response.


“Well then one day you'll probably have a little shit just like this that you can do whatever you want with.”


Ned's heart hammered in his chest as he watched the twenty-something woman lick the underside of Mike's cock, while her fingers fondled the heavy balls. Mike leaned back in his seat and let out a moan that reverberated through the tiny man's body.


“You think so?” She asked, gently kissing the shaft. Her lips pressed against Ned, nearly crushing him while they covered him in spit.


“Hell, I'd give you this one if my daughter didn't like it so much.” Mike grunted, his hand guiding the young woman back to the head. “She keeps him in a fish tank and makes him clean her shoes.”


Alicia's hot breath washed over him, her lips hanging open and a hunger in her eyes as she took in the thick cock Ned was straddling. “Lana or Brittany?”


“Brittany,” Mike snapped back, frustration creeping into his voice. “Lana's in New York, you know that.” The frustration was replaced by a low moan as the woman's lips enveloped the head and she made a loud slurping noise.


Neither of the giants said anything else as Alicia's lips rolled over Ned's world, the tiny man literally having nowhere to run. Her lips and then her teeth scraped over his back, before he found himself wedged between the roof of the woman's mouth and Mike's manhood. He couldn't move as his head was pushed toward the back of her throat, only Mike's dick preventing him from falling down into her stomach.


His body was coated in saliva, and his eardrums started to ring as her moans shook his little body. Beneath him, Michael's gargantuan cock pulsated and throbbed as he was sucked off. The heat of Alicia's mouth and Michael's dick overwhelmed him, sweat pouring down his body and intermingling with the spit that was seeping into every single one of his pores. He tried to cry out, to pray or beg, but every time he opened his mouth he was forced to swallow pint after pint of Alicia's saliva.


The giant offered no warning to his partner before he came, and so Ned had no way to anticipate the deluge of semen that poured into Alicia's mouth. Most of it shot down her throat, and he could hear the girl's muscles flexing as she swallowed the load. But the hot off-white sludge pooled in her mouth and spread around as she finished off the giant man, adding to the layer of bodily fluids clinging to Ned like a second skin.


Mike pulled his rapidly deflating member from Alicia's mouth with a fatigued grunt, but Ned remained in the woman's mouth, falling flat against her tongue. The huge muscle bashed him about until he rolled over her teeth and was forced to sit awkwardly against her cheek like he was trapped in some disgusting fleshy hammock.


“Hold my calls till after lunch,” the giant announced in a sleepy voice, the command punctuated by the sound of him smacking his assistant's backside. “Oh, and hold on to that little fuck,” he added with a yawn, “He won't try to escape or anything, I just don't want to be bothered with him for the rest of the day.”


“Of course,” Alicia replied, her voice so loud that Ned's ears were ringing as she started to walk away, making the tiny man rock back and forth between her cheek and teeth.


He wasn't sure where the woman was going, but after a few agonizing minutes, his whole world pitched forward and he was literally spat out into a sink. Water rushed around him, and without hesitation Ned began to wash himself off, rubbing away the spit, semen, and other grime that coated his body. The sound of Alicia spitting above him, brought his attention skyward, where the immense assistant was brushing her teeth. An orb of saliva and toothpaste exploded behind him before it was washed away with all the other filth.


Ned was mesmerized as he watched the young woman finish primping herself in the mirror above. Staring up at her from below, and no longer fearing for his life, he was once more floored by just how attractive she was. The brunette was dressed in a flattering blouse that was complimented by a high waisted pencil skirt, its pinstripe pattern pairing well with the solid black color of her top. Alicia took a moment to smooth out her hair and reapply her lipstick before finally looking down at him.


She gave a soft derisive snort as her perfectly painted nails reached down to grab him. Ned backed away but the slick porcelain prevented him from going anywhere, and her soft hand completely enveloped him. Her grip was as loose and comfortable as Brittany's was, as if the enormous secretary knew how much power she held over the shrunken man.


When she returned to her desk, she set him down on the office's carpeted floor, beside a pair of immense black pumps that she calmly slid off. Ned began to back away as her office chair rolled forward, corralling him beneath her desk as her stockinged foot hovered menacingly overhead. Panicking, Ned turned around, trying to find an exit from the underside of the woman's desk, only to be immediately pinned beneath her foot.


The stocking was soft but the weight of her foot felt like it was going to crush his tiny body as it settled on top of him. When Ned thought it couldn't get any worse, toes as large as his head began to drum across his shoulders and back, narrowly missing his face as she idly toyed with him. The tiny man sobbed only to have the air shot from his lungs as Alicia adjusted her foot ever so slightly.


A phone rang above him, and he listened to the young woman answer it, “Mr. Sachs office, how may I assist you? Oh, no, I'm so sorry he just stepped out of the office, but I could take a message if you'd like?”

Chapter 7 by gtswburg

It had been more than a week since Ned was forced to spend the day in the care of Michael Sachs instead of his bratty daughter but he still froze up completely whenever he saw the giant. Every time the immense man walked past Brittany's room, all Ned could think about was being wedged between his enormous manhood and the roof of his secretary's mouth. As Michael passed by on his way to work that morning, the tiny man shuddered, suddenly remembering the rest of his afternoon spent beneath the assistant's stockinged foot.


The only mercy she had shown him was while eating her lunch, when she had placed him in a desk drawer where he had remained unmolested for the better part of an hour. Ned had been shocked to find himself nearly elated at the end of the day when he had been dumped back into his cleaned fish tank. His makeshift bed had been missing, and new rock salt stains were waiting for him on Brittany's boots, but he could stretch out and there were no giant dicks threatening to crush him whenever Mike saw an attractive woman.


His blonde owner strolled into her room, running her fingers through her recently blow dried and brushed hair, and Ned watched as it fell across her shoulders in a blonde wave. She hummed happily to herself as she lifted her Uggs from Ned's tank, where the sheep skin boots had sat like imposing skyscrapers over the tiny man. “Mhm, so comfy,” Brittany mused to herself as she tugged them on, the boots flexing as she wiggled her toes against the fur lined interior.


Her brown eyes flicked over the shrunken man, and she smiled, “You know, my room can get pretty drafty in the winter, little guy, and my Uggs are pretty roomy. I think you might have to curl up with my feet just to make it through a Chicago winter at your size.”


Ned stared up at the girl as she loomed over his miniscule world, his entire body trembling. He couldn't even manage a squeak in response. Brittany was clearly amused by the thought of him crammed against her foot, but all he could do was think about being pinned inside of her father's crotch.


He was saved any further taunts by the buzzing of her phone, the noise instantly distracting the titanic teen. She snatched it off of her nearby desk, and immediately scrolled through her latest message before tapping out a reply. When she was finished, he watched as Brittany slid it into her back pocket, the electronic device threatening to tear open her painted on jeans.


“Alright, loser,” She announced calmly as she pulled on her thick winter coat, “Mom's on her way home from her overnight shift, so you be good for her.” The teenager snorted, “Not that you really have a choice.”


Ned jumped back as her enormous hand invaded his world, and the huge fingers pressed him up against the cold glass. The shrunken man found himself staring down at the nails he had painstakingly painted, the majority was a dark forest green while the tips were a bright silver, the same colors as her cheerleader's uniform. He squirmed against the glass, cowering as her index finger rose above him, as if it was about to hammer down on his frail little body. Rather than swiftly crash down against him though, he watched the soft fingerpad gently fell down against his skin, ruffling his thin and greasy hair.


High above him, Brittany laughed, though all he could see as her fingers floated away was her belly rumbling. “God, you're always so afraid of me,” she said with a roll of her huge eyes. Then she leaned down, her face close enough to his that he could feel her breath against his skin as she spoke, “It's really pathetic.”


With that final insult, the gigantic girl finally left, leaving him trembling in his tank.


It took him several long seconds to take another breath, but Ned didn't stop shaking until he heard the front door slam shut. His legs felt like jello as he stumbled over to the makeshift bed that had been returned to him two days earlier. Ned's body simply gave out as he stood over the bundled up t-shirt that marked Brittany as a former student at the “TSR Dance Studio” and grabbed at one of the florescent socks she had given him. Ned wrapped the well-worn fabric around his body and let out a long sigh.


The little man could barely believe that it was almost Thanksgiving. He had been trapped in the Sachs house for weeks and not a single person had so much as knocked on their door to hand them a flier. Brittany's instagram feed was full of pictures of him licking dirt off of her shoes and painting her nails, but apparently no one cared. Tears poured down Ned's cheeks as he realized that he had spent an entire day outside of their cavernous house and even a complete stranger hadn't been able to muster up the empathy to call the police. Instead, all Michael's assistant had done was turn him into an unwilling toy that she had batted between her feet like some kind of stress ball.


His sobs were drowned out by the sound of the front door slamming shut, and the loud exhausted groans of Brittany's mother. Reflexively, Ned found himself trying to burrow deeper into the discarded clothes he used as a bed, before he yanked the sock over his head and plunged himself into darkness. Despite the shield of old clothes that reeked of his enormous captor, the powerful smell of fresh brewed coffee wafted through the house and filled Ned's nose.


Ned's body perked up at the smell, and he tried to remember when the last time he had coffee was. The shrunken man had never been the type of person to gulp down three or four cups a day, but as the smell grew stronger and stronger, he found himself licking his lips at the thought of drinking it. Even a cup that was completely devoid of milk and sugar sounded like heaven to the tiny man.


Unconsciously, he lifted his head from his burrow of clothes and sat up, the scent practically dominating his world. It wasn't until the glass walls around him were shaking that Ned managed to deduce why the scent's power intensified, and Jennifer's shadow fell over his world. The woman's mug was plain, though he noticed her amorphous aqua scrubs she wore were stained with a variety of colors, and her normally vibrant brown eyes were bloodshot and surrounded by deep bags. Her hair was pulled back in a short ponytail but Ned could see dozens of errant strands spilling out around her head as she took a long slow slurp from her mug.


Jennifer's fingers dove into his world like a gigantic claw, and all Ned could do was let out a pitiful shriek as they lifted him into the sky, his own tiny hands still wrapped around the neon green sock. The gigantic blonde angrily shook him until the fabric slipped from his fingers and dropped back down into his tank. She didn't taunt him or tut at him before she stuffed him into her pocket, and wedged his tiny body between her thick thigh and the rubber case of her smartphone.


Ned remained as still as he could as he felt the huge woman walk around, each step squeezing him against a phone bigger than he was. The pocket smelled of antiseptic, sweat, and blood, with each one of Jennifer's pounding footfalls conjuring another strange scent into his nose, all of which intermingled with the ever present smell of black coffee. He listened to her refill her cup, having already downed the first one since she had picked him up.


Then his world was thrown into havoc as the immense woman collapsed back into a seat, the air she displaced sounding like a hurricane wind to the man in her pocket. Her leg shuddered beneath him as her heels crashed down onto a nearby coffee table, meaning that she was probably in the living room, sitting in front of the television. Fingers invaded the pocket, and dug beneath his bare skin before pressing him hard against the phone's case, preventing the tiny man from breathing.


He landed against her scrubs clad thigh with a grunt, trying to decide whether it was his back or his chest that ached more. Her phone was lifted away, and Jennifer casually flicked her thumb across it while taking another long sip from her coffee. The huge bloodshot eyes drifted past the phone to him, and he watched as her entire chest expanded and then collapsed as she sighed. “Walk down to my shoes and untie them,” her words came out in a slow exhausted huff, as if even the idea of commanding him was too much effort.


Ned said nothing as he started to crawl down her leg, the huge limb looking like a wide bridge between the couch and the coffee table. He knew that there was no amount of reasoning or pleading that would affect his giant captors normally, but as Ned glanced back over his shoulder at Jennifer, he knew that any hesitation on his part would result in him being severely punished, possibly even killed. As he crossed over her kneecap, Ned could feel the drafts of the immense home brush against his bare skin. He was forced to dig his fingers into Jennifer's scrubs, resulting in a soft but clearly annoyed grunt from the giant woman.


Easing his grip, Ned did his best to speed up his progress, shimmying across her shin as quickly as he could. He stopped as he sat her ankle, the bright gold laces of her purple sneakers sitting directly in front of him. Carefully, the tiny man straddled her huge joint while his muscles winced from the awkward positioning. Digging his fingers into the knot, he untied it as quickly as he could before climbing down onto the table, and then yanking himself up onto the other shoe.


Straddling her left ankle, Ned found himself grabbing onto her foot simply to stay upright as the living floor shook beneath him. Jennifer lifted her right foot above the left and pressed her heel down against the toe, gently pushing the sneaker off, before letting it fall to coffee table with a thunderous crash.


Taking a deep breath, Ned untied the sneaker he was clinging to, and then slid down onto the table. Even after bracing himself for the crash, Ned felt his teeth rattle against each other as the sneaker hit the table, and a cloud of hot sweaty air rolled over him. Coughing and gagging, he turned back to Jennifer's mountainous slouched form, the huge woman still idly playing around on her phone.


“If I don't feel you at my feet in ten seconds, I will not be happy,” she boomed, her monotonous voice far more threatening than any of the Sachs family's countless demeaning taunts. Even though Ned was already scrambling to her left foot, its stench filling his sinuses, Jennifer started her count, “Ten. Nine. Eight. Seven-”


He started punching her foot with all of his might, and then slammed his shoulder into the tight muscle of her arch. Jennifer let out a soft groan, and her foot flexed above him as she turned on a television that to Ned put every IMAX theater in the world to shame. As he worked, she grumbled idly to herself about the state of morning television. She offered no warning when she rose from her seat to refill her coffee mug, and even though she didn't order him again when she sat back down, Ned immediately threw himself back into her feet.


The television was a barrage of distorted noise to the tiny man as he worked, and while it made it nearly impossible for him to truly gauge the passage of time, Ned found that it at least provided a constant distraction from his oversized world. Every time the acrid and salty taste of sweat filled his mouth, the television drowned out his own disgust. It wasn't until Jennifer had actually taken her feet away and turned off the television that Ned realized his own body was coated in sweat and his stomach was growling.


The huge woman scooped him up off the table and carried him into the kitchen, where she casually rolled him across the counter, the tiny man not stopping until hr hit a knife block. Ned sat there, sucking in air that didn't reek of the blonde's feet as she washed out her mug and made herself a sandwich. His stomach growling as he watched Jennifer stand over him and eat, Ned pushed himself to his feet, and stumbled toward her, all while his leg muscles screamed in protest.


She glanced down at him, chewing mechanically before finally shaking her head, and whining, “Fine, you useless little thing.” His mouth watered as he watched her tear off a chunk of bread and a small strip of turkey, before dropping it down in front of him. He jumped toward it but was instantly stopped when her index finger barreled into his chest. “What do you say?” She asked, condescension creeping into her voice while a smile crept across her face.


His entire body wavering, Ned shouted up at the giant woman, “Th-th-tha-thank you!”


“That's right,” she cooed as she removed her finger and took another huge bite from her sandwich. A dollop of mayo exploded on the counter next to Ned, only for one of her fingers to swipe it up and carry the errant condiment back up to her mouth.


Ned tore into the meager meal, smiling as he realized some of the sandwich's mayonnaise had managed to cling to his tiny scraps. Chewing the soft bread and lean turkey, he could feel his entire body relaxing, the shaking in his muscles becoming little more than a dull ache.


“So,” Jennifer's conversational tone caught the tiny man completely off guard, “How did you enjoy my husband's office?”


Staring up at Jennifer, Ned watched as her big eyes narrowed down at him suspiciously. He started to tremble as he watched the smile fade from her lips and her sharp features turned angry.


“Did you get to meet his little tart?” Her words were quiet, and the venom in them made Ned start to back away from what little remained of his meal. “Hmph,” Jennifer grunted, “I bet he thinks I don't know, doesn't he?”


Her index finger came down and flicked against him, knocking him flat onto his back.


It lingered over him before receding, and he watched her pick up the miniscule scraps he had left and throw them into her gaping maw along with the last piece of her own lunch. She smacked her lips together while she undid her ponytail.


“He had a male assistant for a few years and he would tell me all about how well they got along. How he took him out for lunch, and how he worried the kid was letting him win their fantasy football league because he was the boss,” She rolled her eyes as she droned on, her fingers now drumming angrily against the counter. “And before that, back when I didn't work and we used to go on lunch dates, he had this disgusting little porker of a woman. I liked her actually, she was very nice and very good at her job.”


Jennifer huffed loudly, her free hand brushing knots out of her short hair, “So what? Am I supposed to not notice when he stops talking about his assistants? And when I met her last year at the company Christmas party, was I supposed to pretend she wasn't gorgeous?” She huffed again and then bent down over him, her face only a few inches from his tiny body. “What did you think, little man? Was she good looking?”


Ned stared back up at Jennifer, his entire body trembling as he tried to think of a way to answer the question that wouldn't get him ground into paste. All he could hear was the sound of his own heart hammering in his chest, while breath that reeked of coffee was blasted against his skin.


“That's what I figured.”


He squirmed as her eyes raked over his body. While he had definitely lost weight after weeks of mistreatment at the hands of Jennifer and her family, Ned had watched as it all poured off of his limbs first while his flabby paunch remained. Worse, while his desk job had never given him the best tan, weeks inside a fish tank had resulted in his skin growing paler than it had ever been.


“Hmph,” she snorted down at him, “Look at you. Were you even a man before you shrank?” Her fingers dug beneath him and carried him into the sky as she walked out of the kitchen, each step jarring him within her palm. She smiled, “I wonder what Mike would say if he found out I cheated on him with a pathetic little bug like you.”


Ned's heart skipped a beat and his eyes went wide, “Wha-what?!”


Jennifer said nothing in response, instead she simply laughed to herself as she walked into a bathroom bigger than Ned's master bedroom, and set him down on a soap dish. He cowered against tiny unused soaps shaped like seashells as the clearly angry woman turned on the shower and peeled her clothes off of her exhausted body. He couldn't look away, his eyes devouring her curvaceous and muscular form as it stood like a skyscraper before him.


Her fingers ran down her tanned skin, plucking at a few blemishes before tracing a long faded cesarean scar. Looking down at the tiny man as steam filled the room, she explained, “Brittany. Don't ever tell her you know, but she was quite the fat little baby.”


The woman laughed to herself as she sauntered up, her dirty blonde bush growing larger in Ned's vision with each step. Tearing his eyes away, he looked for somewhere, anywhere to hide. Before he could make a break for the forest of lotions and perfumes though, the tiny man was captured by Jennifer's fingers. “Nuh-uh-uh, little man, Mommy needs to relax,” she purred, carrying him up to her heavy breasts and rubbing him delicately against her bumpy areola.


Her whole building-sized body shivered, and he was practically punched by her stiffening nipple as she sucked in a deep pleasure filled breath. She strolled into her shower, and the hot water pounded against his body while was he was dragged up and down across her skin like one of her tiny decorative soaps. Ned coughed and sputtered as the hot water running off of her body poured into his mouth and nose, threatening to drown him as she cautiously brushed him against her folds.


An overnight shift's worth of sweat and discharge dazed Ned as he was vigorously rubbed against Jennifer's womanhood, her wet pubes far softer than her husband's had been. The giantess's moans echoed off the tiled walls as she slowly revved herself up, teasing her nipples with her free hand while she gently played with him against her labia. The sound of her moans was already so loud in Ned's tiny ears that he had no way to prepare himself before he was shoved directly into her body and instantly coated in her vaginal juices.


The sound of her pleasure was replaced by the squelching of her vagina, and the blood coursing through her muscles. Her fingers clamped down against his chest and back, threatening to crush him completely as he was pulled in and out, all while he vomited her bodily fluid out and sucked tainted air back in. He tried to enjoy himself as he was enveloped by her immense womanhood, tried to remind himself that he was within the sex of a beautiful woman, but all of his thoughts were washed away by a mixture of his sweat and her juices.


All of the muscles around him tensed, and her fingers let go of him.


Ned tried to scream but the rush of her orgasm was impossible to fight and he was drenched in a wave of her ejaculate as it was pushed out of her body. The tiny man found himself free falling before he landed on her soft, shaking palm, his limbs splayed out across her fingers as a torrential downpour fell down around him. Jennifer's immense form arched high above him as she let out a final body-wracking moan, literally gushing from her own pleasure.


The gigantic woman's exhausted panting bounced off the walls, challenging the storm-like noise of the showerhead. With trembling fingers, she set him down on a wide sill, and exchanged him for an oversized pale blue loofah. All Ned could do was lay there, sucking in deep breaths with a wince, each expansion of his tiny chest sending waves of pain through his body. He cautiously turned his head, watching as she lathered herself up, a dreamy and contented smile on her face.


She hummed quietly to herself as she plopped the now wet and soapy loofah down next to him. She lifted a shampoo bottle that could be another creative prison for the shrunken man, while he rolled over and crawled toward the loofah. He rubbed against it like an affectionate cat, trying to scrape the sticky vaginal fluid from his skin.


A huge fingernail pressed into his tender flesh, and Ned found himself being shoved forcefully into the oversized bath ornament. “Already missing me?” Jennifer teased, her voice husky and playful as she gently scratched him.


Ned shut his eyes tight and fought back a sob as the woman continued to probe his spongy body, giggling like a schoolgirl as she watched him flinch away. The finger retreated and the giant woman returned to her showering, singing softly to herself as she switched to conditioning her hair. A few minutes later, the shower shut off, and the tile beneath Ned rocked as she sauntered out of the room leaving him to drip dry on the immense shelf.


Laying on the rapidly cooling tile, Ned let out a low shuddering sob.


Despite what Michael had done to him, and the things Ned had heard Brittany do with her humongous boyfriend, the tiny man had convinced himself on some level that he was going to get through all of this. Yet, as he lay there, not only still reeking of Jennifer's vagina, but now coated in the same soap she used everyday, he knew he was completely theirs. Ned Cooke was simply a slave to the Sachs family.


The ground shook beneath him, and when he saw Jennifer's hand hovering above him, the tiny man didn't even back away. The enormous woman snatched him from his perch with a breathy sigh, and he saw she was now wearing her usual top-of-the-line fashions. He was held calmly and confidently in her hand, watching as her huge home blurred by, interrupted only by her pants. Far below, he saw a pair of immense black pumps, with her stockinged feet peeping out at the toe.


Ned found himself smiling as he realized that Jennifer had more in common with Mike's assistant than she thought. That smile disappeared as he screamed, free falling through the air once more before he landed at the bottom of Jennifer's purse. He only had a brief view of the giant-sized everyday objects that he shared the space with before the world was plunged into darkness. Despite expectations formed from years of seeing his own wife lose things in her purse, Ned wasn't thrown into danger as Jennifer walked. Instead, he lay nestled between her wallet and one of the purse's leathery walls.


He waited in her purse, listening to the muffled and enormous sounds of the outside world. A world that he had not so long ago been a part of. Ned tried to make sense of the voices on the radio, but much like the television, it was too distorted for him to grasp anything of importance. The engine continued to roar and Jennifer switched over from the news to some kind of pop station, her hands loudly drumming against the steering wheel as she sung along to songs she clearly didn't know the words to.


The car finally stopped, but Jennifer didn't pick up his leathery prison or leave. Instead she remained in her seat, and Ned could feel the enormous platform shake the whole care as she leaned back, clearly settling in for a long wait. He too slumped down, trying to get comfortable as he tried to imagine what the giantess could be waiting for at this time of day.


Ned's darkened world was filled with a blinding light, and he was nearly deafened by the sound of Jennifer's ringtone. Blinking rapidly, Ned found himself staring across the purse at a picture of a young woman almost as large as he was, clearly pulled off of some social media website. At its blown up size, Ned could instantly see the family resemblance between Jennifer and what he could only assume was her eldest daughter, the girl sharing her same sharp and beautiful features. And if he wasn't sure, the billboard sized letters that spelled out 'Lana <3' made it abundantly clear, since he remembered the name being mentioned several times.


Yet, as he finally put a face to that name, Ned could feel dusty cogs turning in the back of his head. Staring at the similar face as it was carried into the sky by the excited giantess, her voice booming as she answered, Ned felt something nagging at him.


The thought was obliterated from his mind by Jennifer's overzealous earsplitting squeal of delight when her daughter opened the car door. “Oh my God, my baby is home,” she practically shouted, and Ned was forced to watch as she nearly dragged the girl into the car with her hug.


“Mom,” despite the drop in pitch caused by their size difference, Ned felt a jolt of recognition run through his body as the girl spoke, “You don't have to do that every time I come home from school.”


“Yes I do,” Jennifer replied, while a heavy bag being thrown into the back caused the whole vehicle to shake. “I have missed you so much.”


“I was back during the summer,” Lana replied. Ned watched as she swung into the passenger seat, and the soles of two thick combat boots came bearing down on Jennifer's purse.


“Watch your feet, honey,” Jennifer said, halting the descent of her daughter's feet.


“Sorry,” the word rang in his ears before the immense grimy soles were removed from the sky, and Ned watched several beringed fingers grab his leathery prison. His whole world shook as the purse was heaved up into the girl's lap, and he was plunged into shadow again as she inspected the label. “Aw, is this the Kate Spade bag I got you?”


“Of course, dear,” the car roared to life, “I use it all the time.”


“Cool,” was all Lana offered, as she let the purse fall limp in her lap, and Ned found himself staring up at her immense visage.


The first thing he noticed was the glinting metal hanging from between her nostrils, a shiny silver ring piercing her septum. Then Ned caught sight of a tattoo that was creeping up her pale neck, and finally as she leaned over to fiddle with the radio, an ear coated with rings and gauges that stood in stark contrast to a closely shaved head. When she sat back in the seat, having changed the radio over to an alternative rock station, Ned realized that the other side of her head was covered in the same thick tresses of blonde hair that Brittany had.


Staring up at her, Ned found himself hit with the strangest sense of deja vu, as if he had seen the girl countless times before but was entirely unable to place her.


The radio turned down and Jennifer was giggling, “You should look inside of my bag too.”


“Uh, ok,” Lana said, opening the mouth of the bag wide while her mother continued to giggle. Ned found himself shrinking back from the eerily familiar face as her big brown eyes searched through it, and then a fingernail with chipped purple nail polish began to poke through the contents. “Uh, what am I looking for?”


“Don't you follow your sister on instagram?” Jennifer asked, clearly annoyed with her daughter.


“No, she has it set to private and she didn't approve me,” Lana sniped back, as she started to wantonly paw through the bag, a wave of feminine products bearing down on Ned.


The little man scrambled about looking for a safe spot while Jennifer hissed, “Be careful.”


“Why can't you just tell me what I'm looking for?!” Lana snapped back.


The car came to a tire screeching halt, and Ned was thrown forward when Jennifer snatched her purse back. Ned grunted as he crashed down onto a compact, and was immediately hit by a rolling tube of eyeliner. “See, it's right there,” Jennifer huffed, “Maybe if you had been looking more carefully, Lana-”


“Holy shit, Mom,” Lana shouted as her thick fingers pinched his torso and lifted him into the sky, causing Ned to realize they more like her father's than her mother or sister's


“Language!”


Ned found himself dangling in the air in front of Lana's huge face, and as he stared down her dark mouth and saw the glittering bit of silver that was her tongue, he finally realized why he recognized her.


Years earlier, she had been a sweet girl that Joanne hired to watch their son so they could have their date nights. He remembered double checking that she understood all of the rules, when Jeremy was supposed to go to bed by, and paying her fairly well for a first timer in middle school. Ned vaguely remembered Joanne informing him that she would run into the girl around town, keeping him up to date on all the banal details of the teenage girl's life long after Jeremy outgrew a babysitter. She had worked at the coffee shop, she had played in a band, and did plays at the high school. Right when Jeremy was gearing up to enter that same high school, she had mentioned that Lana would be going to NYU in a few weeks, and how she had gotten a horrible tongue stud that clacked against her teeth when she spoke.


Joanne had repeatedly told him what wonderful people Lana's parents were.


The tiny man found himself blinking through tears, and holding back a sob as his son's former babysitter inspected him like he was the new family pet. Then, Lana laughed and dropped him back in her mother's purse, “That's pretty cool, Mom.”


The two women prattled high above him, while the shrunken man clung to a tube of mascara, trying not to sink deeper into the morass of make up. Ned sobbed and his whole body shook as he listened to Jennifer relate every humiliating aspect of his new existence like it was all just some charming anecdote.

Interlude 2 by gtswburg

Jeremy spent the entire night cowering behind Alicia's rain boots.


He listened to her giant date rise early, his huge bare feet making the wooden floor shake beneath the tiny young man, while the sound of his lips sleepily smacking together filled the otherwise silent room. The whole apartment seemed to creak and groan until the man returned, quietly informing Alicia that despite the fact that it was Saturday, he had to go into his office. The giant managed to resist as she tried to pull him back into bed, and it wasn't long after he left that her shadow filled the immense closet doorway.


Alicia said nothing, her body already clad in running tights while the pop punk she listened to spilled out of her earbuds, before slipping on her Nikes and disappearing.


Jeremy wanted to slip out of the closet, but he knew he would be back on the floor soon enough, being forced to untie her shoes and brush them clean. So he slumped back down and pulled his knees close to himself, trying to imagine how different his life could have been if he had been Immune like her. He would be in college, maybe even sleeping off a hangover from an awesome party. In fact, Jeremy would have been a sophomore now, and the thought brought tears to his eyes.


He realized that if he was supposed to be in his second year at college, that meant Brittany Sachs was too. Shutting his eyes tight, he tried to forget about the fact that she now owned his Dad, and she no doubt still kept him in the same fish tank she had when Jeremy was first captured. Only now it was sitting in a dorm room somewhere, or given what he knew about Brittany more likely in some giant sorority house full of Immune bitches just like her.


The tiny shrunken man slammed his fist against the hard rubber wall behind him, forgetting for a second that it was a giant woman's rain boot, as he thought about Brittany. When they were seniors in high school together, she had literally kept his Dad in a tank in her bedroom. He had seen her in school, they had shared classes, he had masturbated to thoughts of her, and the whole time she was torturing his father. Worst of all, were all the people who had to have known, her close friends that followed her Instagram and saw his dad suffering beneath her and didn't say a word.


“Aw, still hiding, little boy?” Alicia's voice broke Jeremy's tortured train of thought.


The building-sized twenty-nine year old bent over him, pushing aside her assorted clothes so she could completely fill the sky above him. Her face was covered in sweat, her headphones were dangling from her ears, and she had already shed most of her clothes. Jeremy rose to his feet, surprised to see her bare toes wiggling against the floor, rivulets of sweat running down between them. “Were we too loud for you last night?” She asked as her hot fingers wrapped around him.


Jeremy squirmed in her grasp, and stared up at the giantess, too afraid of her to say anything.


She cocked an eyebrow in his direction before shrugging her huge shoulders and pressing her full lips against his body. The sound of the kiss was like an explosion going off next to his ears, her first few words muffled as she started to ramble. “I'm sure Scott must seem a little scary to a tiny man like you but don't worry he's very very sweet. In faaact,” Alicia cooed as she stuffed Jeremy down into the mouth of one of her boots, “We're going to go visit him for lunch at his office. So you just stay right there while I go shower, alright?”


Jeremy stared at her from the mouth of her desert-colored chukka boot, trying to imagine where he could even go if he climbed out of it. His eyes drifted toward her tight buttocks as she turned around and nearly bounced out of the room, clearly still feeling the after effects of her morning run or more likely, the previous night. The tiny man sighed as he leaned against the suede boot, trying to imagine how the enormous Scott would feel about him tagging along on their lunch date.


All he could think about was the giant's idle threat while his huge feet slapped against the floor until Alicia returned, naked except for the towel wrapped around her. He averted his eyes, terrified at the idea of Scott stamping him out while Alicia laughed at his plight. A giggle made his whole body shake, and when he opened his eyes he saw his massive owner standing over him in a casual outfit; a pale blue t-shirt that matched her pale nearly white but not quite jeans, with sunglasses perched in her still wet hair.


“Such a little gentleman today,” she said with a wink before plucking him out of the low-cut boot. Leaning across the seemingly huge expanse between her bed and dresser, she set him down next to his cage. As she tugged on her boots and quickly tied them off, she smiled at her shrunken slave, “Don't worry, I'm sure Scott understands that he has no reason to be jealous of you.”


“I mean,” Alicia said with a shrug as she stood up, literally towering over him, “It's like getting upset that a dog sees you naked. If you own one, it's just going to happen at some point.”


Jeremy opened his mouth to protest, but her entire hand silenced him with one simple squeeze.


“Besides,” she announced as she strode through her apartment, “You know that if I found you doing something gross like that, my boyfriend would be the least of your worries...”


Even though he couldn't see her face, Jeremy knew that Alicia had rolled her enormous eyes high above him as she snorted. Standing in front of the door, she slid him into an exterior pocket of her purse and then let out a sudden squeal of delight, “Oh my God, did I just call Scott my boyfriend?”


Jeremy tried to burrow deeper into his cloth lined prison as Alicia's face suddenly stood before him like a billboard. Hot cinnamon laced breath washed over him, ruffling his hair as she spoke, “I know it's silly to get excited about something like that, but you have no idea how long it's been since I've had a real, honest-to-God boyfriend.” Her smile only grew wider as she rose back to her full height, “First I got you, then I got this new awesome job, this great apartment, and now after so long, a real boyfriend.”


A thick fingertip invaded Jeremy's world, and tickled his skin, forcing him to wiggle and squirm inside Alicia's purse. “You're like a good luck charm, little dude,” she teased before her hand wrapped around the purse straps and lifted it into the sky, the sheer force of her movements enough to pin him inside.


Alicia marched confidently through the streets, clearly enjoying the last gasps of summer as much as everyone else in Chicago. From where he cowered inside her purse, Jeremy could see seemingly hundreds of giant men and women passing them by. Even before the Protectorate Bill had passed, Alicia had never been particularly concerned with keeping him hidden but clearly other giants had tried to be less conspicuous.


Now though, as he was carried through the city, Jeremy could see other people in positions just like his. More often than not though, he realized as he was carried past, other shrunken people were much worse off. A two inch tall middle aged woman hung from the belly button of a girl only a year or two older than Jeremy was, a muscular nine inch tall man poked his head out of a gay man's handbag like he was some sort of dog, and on the sidewalk below, Jeremy watched as a man his size was buried behind the laces of someone's Doc Martens. With the passage of one simple law, Illinois had gone completely topsy-turvy.


Trembling, Jeremy buried himself within the purse pocket that he occupied. As Alicia continued to walk, he read and reread one of her receipts from several days earlier. However, all that did was bring back painful memories. There were only two items on the paper, a Milky Way bar and a bottle of blue nail polish. Polish that he had been forced to apply while she munched on the candy bar, and made sure not a single sliver of chocolate fell where he could reach. Jeremy couldn't remember why Alicia had decided to deprive him of even a taste, but he could remember the self-satisfied smirk on her face as she pinched a tiny chunk between her thumb and forefinger and then tossed it into her huge mouth.


His prison suddenly thudded hard against the ground, and Jeremy found himself bouncing back between the walls. Crawling back to the light, he stared out at a gigantic and finely decorated office, one that he instantly realized was far nicer than Alicia's. Turning his head, he gazed up at the flexing pillars of Alicia's legs as she stood on the tips of her toes to kiss her enormous boyfriend.


The floor shuddered as they broke apart, and her heels thumped down. Jeremy wiggled back down as he saw Scott's face high above, not wanting to find out how the man would react to his presence.


“Hey, I'm really sorry but we're still in the middle of stuff here,” Scott said with a frown, “Would I possibly be able to get a, uh, rain check, on lunch?”


Alicia's hands tugged at his shirt, her fingers fondling the buttons and threatening to untuck it from his chinos. “Are you sure you don't have any time?” She purred.


Scott took a deep shuddering breath, and Jeremy could just barely see his pant leg stir from his growing erection. “God, I really wish I did, I wish I wasn't even here today,” he whispered before kissing her again, “But I am and I'm so sorry about it.”


“It's ok,” Alicia replied, her fingers still playing with his shirt, “I think it's kind of sexy that you're so important.” She leaned up against him, and despite her husky whisper, the tiny man in her purse could hear her clear as day, “How lost would they be without you?”


“They'd be chasing their fucking tails around,” he practically growled, before they kissed and embraced again.


Jeremy found himself staring up at the giants, fully expecting them to knock everything off a desk and go at it, like in the movies. Instead though, Alicia slowly backed away, while Scott's hand drifted after her unconsciously. The tiny man could see her nipples straining against her t-shirt as she bent down to grab her purse, clearly giving the enormous man behind her a view of her taut ass just to tease him. “Well,” she said calmly as she stood up and put her sunglasses on and blew him a kiss, “I'll talk to you later.”


The giant man offered a weak reply as he watched Alicia walk out of the room, swaying her hips back and forth.


In her purse, Jeremy breathed a sigh of relief that he had avoided the gigantic man's potential wrath for another day, or at least a few hours. Settling back down against the soft purse pocket, the tiny man watched the enormous law offices pass him by, watching as giants worked in offices, still dressed far better than most people. Alicia swung her purse idly back and forth as she waited for the elevator, rocking about on her feet while Jeremy fought his now rolling stomach.


“Alicia!” An excited and distinctly feminine voice filled the reception area. The giant woman turned and Jeremy watched Nikki's gargantuan form approach, the woman's athleisure-style outfit the most casual thing he had seen in the office. “I thought that was you walking past my office,” she hugged her friend before whispering, “Were you here visiting Scott?”


“Maybe,” she replied as they broke apart.


“He seemed really happy this morning,” a few giggles bubbled up past her bright pink lips, “Did you two have a nice time last night?”


Above him the two giantess professionals started to giggle like schoolgirls. “Well,” Alicia whispered as she leaned in conspiratorially, and Nikki's face lit up with anticipation, “I don't think it would be right for me to talk about your boss like that.”


Nikki rolled her eyes and let out a low sigh, “You are no fun, Alicia. Half the reason I set you two up was so you'd have some juicy stories to tell.”


“I might be persuaded to share some if you plied me with some lunch,” Alicia said with a pout before patting her flat stomach high above. “Scott was supposed to take me out but he's too busy. And now, I can feel myself growing faint.”


The blonde giggled as she slipped her arm around Alicia's and lead her back into the offices, “Oh, I cannot let that happen, my dear. And lucky for you, Scott isn't actually my boss and so I'm not stuck here like his whole team.”


Jeremy's tiny world shook as the giantesses walked into Nikki's office, a space that reminded him much more of his giant owner's. Still cavernous and stately but not as opulent as Scott's had seemed from his place on the floor.


“I was going to say,” Alicia looked her friend over, “Someone looks like they're trying to make a statement about the dress code.”


“Nope, I'm just here all by my lonesome working on some briefs so I don't have to impress anyone. Speaking of which,” Jeremy could hear but not see Nikki's shrunken intern yelp, “Someone should be busy proofreading, shouldn't they?”


“I'm s-so-sorry, Miss,” came Kimmy's frightened little voice.


“Damn right you are,” Nikki announced with a light smack of the girl's body, “Miss Everly and I are going to go grab some lunch downstairs, and if you want to have any of my sandwich you better have that whole brief ready to go, little girl.”


“Sandwiches?” Alicia asked glumly.


“They're good, you'll see,” Nikki replied and Jeremy watched as her huge fingers wrapped around Alicia's purse straps, “And you won't be needing this at all. My treat.” The ceiling blurred by and Jeremy was jostled about before the purse was dropped unceremoniously onto Nikki's desk. The woman's pale fingers dug into the bag and Jeremy found himself being yanked out by his left leg, “Aw, and you brought your little toy boy with you. Always so cute. He can keep Kimmy company while we're getting lunch.”


Jeremy's stomach rolled as he was swung wildly about by the gigantic lawyer, his naked body being slapped down against the desk before his leg was released. All of the air shot from his lungs and he laid there, panting and struggling as the two enormous women walked off, the desk shaking in their wake. The sound of someone grunting and keys clacking made the shrunken man slowly stand up, only to find himself staring at the naked body of Nikki's shrunken intern.


The brunette's skin had grown paler but her muscles had become even more defined as she stretched across a keyboard and made a minor adjustment to a document blown up on the immense screen above. The nine inch tall woman muttered to herself as she clacked several obnoxiously oversized keys to fix a typo in the next paragraph. Jeremy took several cautious steps toward her, still mesmerized by the giant-sized computer, before finally calling out to her, “Hey!”


Kimmy looked over her shoulder, annoyance flashing across her face before pity replaced it, “Oh, it's you.”


“Yeah...” he said quietly, closing the distance between them before he asked, “What are you doing?”


“Proofing that giant bitch's brief,” she complained before returning to the task.


“Sh-sh-she let's you use the computer?” He stared at the device with wonder, “Isn't she afraid that you'll contact someone?”


“And say what?” Bitterness crept into the larger woman's voice, “Help, I'm some giant bitch's slave? That's me and thousands of other people in the state of Illinois. Sorry, she's not my owner she's my 'normal-sized guardian' or whatever they call themselves.”


“Yeah but...”


“But what?” She asked after he trailed off, “You said it yourself when we first met, there's no way out of it. And who's going to help us anyway? Didn't you hear? Ten more states are reviewing Protectorate Bills, and every state next to ours already has them. By this time next year we'll probably be considered actual slaves.”


“I, I didn't know that.”


Kimmy sighed, and then walked over to the gigantic mouse. Using her whole body, she moved the cursor and switched to a web browser. Jeremy watched in amazement as the shrunken young woman manipulated the computer with practiced ease, bringing up the latest news on shrunken people and clicking on one link whose purple coloring indicated it had been viewed already. “This lady is particularly sick,” she spat, the screen dominated by the immense visage of a smiling middle aged woman with two shrunken people standing on a table in front of her, “She's a dog breeder who says that people with the Shrinking Disease should be bred like... well, like fucking dogs. And then there's this bitch...”


The shrunken intern clicked through a few more links, before they landed on the brightly colored page of a new age guru whose latest post was complaining that a drugstore's generic vitamin supplements were made using a chemical that was found in car batteries. Scrolling past ads for essential oils, and strange almost conspiracy theory-esque posts, Kimmy clicked on a tag labeled 'Shrinkees.' Blog post after blog post filled the screen, explaining 'safe diets' to prevent further shrinking and what horrible compounds caused the disease in the first place.


“She's Immune, of course, and she's telling people all sorts of lies about the disease. The worst thing though, the worst thing!” The nine inch tall woman fumed, her body shaking in anger as she used her entire hand to move the mouse wheel down to a post on Safe Shrinkee Products, “She literally is making money off of endorsements for organic shrunken people food and environmentally conscious cages.”


Something that looked like a cross between a 1950s science fiction illustration and a cat carrier stood in the center of the screen, with a bullet point list of its benefits directly below it. “It's six hundred dollars,” Kimmy scoffed, “Who knows how much she gets out of it. Not that I live in one of these ridiculous things, Nikki made me bed in the top drawer of her nightstand with directions she found on Pinterest.”


Jeremy just stood there, his jaw hanging open as he tried to process all of the information that was being thrown at him. His eyes kept darting from the 100% recycled materials the cage was made out of to a 'cruelty free' body wash below it that was apparently perfect for washing shrunken people while also providing them with all their essential oils. On the side of the page, he could see a post explaining why you shouldn't feed shrunken people, or as the blogger called them shrinkees, scraps from the table.


His whole body felt weak, and as the desk beneath him shook because the giantesses returned with their lunch, Jeremy fell down to his knees.


“Oh ho,” Nikki announced haughtily as she saw her computer screen, “Someone better have finished proofreading my brief if they're reading blogs.”


Alicia laughed as she dropped a meaty sandwich onto the desk and opened a bag of chips. A huge chip was tapped against Jeremy's shoulder, and he numbly accepted it as Alicia's chip dust coated finger stroked his back.


“Aw, little Kimmy, how many times have I told you that I'm not going to get you this dumb cage. It's too expensive,” Nikki snickered as she lowered her face so that it hovered directly above the shrunken intern, her breath strong enough to blow the tiny woman's hair about. “And little slackers like you don't deserve expensive things.”


Kimmy stood defiantly in front of the blonde giantess, though Jeremy could see her flush with embarrassment as Alicia kicked her booted feet onto the desk and laughed at her.


“In fact, I'm not even sure if you deserve any of my lunch,” Nikki said with a shake of her head.


Panic spread across the shrunken girl's face, “No, no, Mistress, please, you didn't give me breakfast this morning and I-I-I cleaned your sneakers for you. I can finish the brief, please, please just let me have something to eat.” Kimmy had nearly dropped to her knees as she begged the enormous blonde.


“Aw, alright, little one,” Nikki cooed before she turned her head ever so slightly, her platinum blonde hair brushing against the intern before a perfectly manicured nail tapped her cheek. “Just give me a little kiss first.”


“Yes, Mistress,” the shrunken woman replied, blinking tears from her eyes as she stood on the tips of her toes and kissed the big cheek. “I'm sorry.”


“Now just finish proofreading the brief, and then you can have some of my food.” Nikki giggled as Kimmy's mouth fell open and tears started rolling down her cheeks. The gigantic blonde rubbed her nose against the tiny woman's stomach, sending her stumbling back. “Get going, cutie. I'm pretty hungry so if you don't finish really quick, there might not be anything for you to eat.”


Jeremy watched as the nine inch tall former intern stiffened and then slowly walked back to the computer, exiting out of the all the websites she had opened and returning to the brief. Meanwhile, Nikki sat down and unwrapped a towering sandwich that she proceeded to take a huge bite out of. Jeremy turned back to see Alicia popping potato chips into her mouth while giggling at the shrunken woman's plight.


All the while, all the shrunken man could think about was the massive amount of posts one single blogger had made about shrunken people. How many normal sized people were out there reading that and hanging on her every word? His whole body shook as he suddenly wondered, how many more giants were taking pictures and writing blogs about how they treated their shrunken 'protectees.'

Chapter 8 by gtswburg

“Don't forget to take care of your sister's little slave!” Jennifer's voice rang across the entire gigantic home, the sheer volume of it making Ned cringe beneath the teenager's green suede booties. Taking a deep breath, Ned started to calm his pounding heart before the giant woman shouted again, “Lana! Don't forget!”

Ned could hear the girl's bare feet thud against the hallway carpet as she walked toward the stairs. Fearing the noise, Ned covered his ears and hit the deck as the enormous young woman shouted back, “I heard you the first time, Mom!”

“Well it would have been nice if you had let me know!” Jennifer's voice was fainter but clearly annoyed.

“Love you, Mom!” Lana said with a lazy shrug, and as the towering girl turned around, Ned could see her gigantic brown eyes roll.

Ned could easily imagine Jennifer standing at the front door, arms crossed and huge foot thrashing against the floor in rage as her strained voice called up the stairs, “Love you too, sweetie!”

A second later the door to Lana's room crashed shut, and the front door thundered almost right after. Cowering beneath Brittany's boots, Ned tried to imagine how he would last through an entire holiday with the Sachs family. Despite the joyous welcome Jennifer had given her daughter at the airport, the two obviously didn't get along, and Brittany had spent the entirety of her sister's first night back in her own room kicking him back and forth while complaining to her boyfriend. As far as the shrunken man could tell, the sisters had barely said anything to each other but somehow Brittany had enough words to fill an entire evening while bits of his skin were torn off by the rug.

He had never been so happy to be returned to his tank and watch the titanic teenager turn off the lights. It wasn't long after Brittany had fallen asleep though that the sound of Lana's music drifted through the walls. To his de facto owner, it wasn't loud enough to rouse her from sleep, but Ned was left tossing and turning beneath her old socks, wondering when the other enormous girl would go to bed. Ned was far from certain when she did because all he knew is that when Brittany got up, ready for her day, he was sluggish and zombie-like.

A state that had not endeared him to the enormous blonde. She pinched, slapped, and prodded him till he became something resembling awake, all so that she could slam the green suede booties down and demand that they be cleaned by the time she got home from school. When he begged forgiveness from the girl, prostrating himself in front of her enormous frame, she had simply laughed at him before walking off.

Unable to return to sleep, he had started working on the boots, mystified as to why the girl kept wearing them when all the Chicago winter would do was mess them up once more. He scrubbed and brushed them until the sheer fatigue put him back to sleep, only to be awoken once more by the sound of Jennifer and Lana arguing about when an appropriate time to wake up was. Not that Jennifer was an early riser since from what the tiny man could tell, she was only up a few minutes before her eldest daughter.

His only hope as he sat there, wiping the last flecks of rock salt from Brittany's boots was that Jennifer would feed him before she left for work. Instead, he watched her walk past her daughter's room, and then listened as she foisted the task onto Lana.

Music came through the walls while he knelt beneath the now clean shows, his stomach rumbling. Ten minutes later, the sound intensified, and Ned found himself burrowing beneath Brittany's clothes just to escape the jarring folk-rock that blared across the house. The noise only got worse as the shower came on, and Lana's thunderous voice joined with the garbled words of the female singer. Incapable of fighting back, Ned shut his eyes and tried to cram the smelly t-shirt into his ears, hoping that somehow his misery would end.

Song after song came and went as Lana lazily got ready for her day, her own off-tune accompaniment almost as ceaseless as the music itself. Whimpering and sobbing beneath Brittany's old clothes, Ned almost didn't know what to do when the music suddenly shut off. Peaking his head out from beneath his makeshift bedding, he stared out into the giant sunny world of Brittany's bedroom and the house beyond.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

Lana strolled by, thick-soled wine red Doc Martens on her feet, with tight leggings clinging to her muscular legs and ending in a pair of tight cut-offs with a flowing ripped up shirt exposing a wide swath of her tattooed flesh. Despite the freezing weather outside, the girl looked ready for spring as she passed by the door and walked downstairs. He listened to her putter around far below, and his stomach growled as the smell of cooking eggs filled his nostrils. Trembling and aching with hunger, Ned felt tears stream slowly down his face, wondering if the girl even remembered he was there.

Half an hour later, her voice drifted into his ears barely ahead of her heavy footfalls.

“- it's so fucking weird,” Lana explained amidst laughter, “She keeps him in a fish tank and no joke, he, like, cleans her shoes... I don't know, old? Definitely older than my dad.”

Ned's whole world started to shake as Lana walked into her sister's room, her gaze fixed on him as she continued rambling into her phone. “Yeah, my mom said I have to take care of him. Whatever that means...” he found himself scrambling back as the young woman, his son's former babysitter, loomed over him. “... I don't know, I didn't ask my sister how he does that...”

Lana's face dipped into his world and Ned squirmed beneath her gaze, which instantly made the giant girl smile. “No, I don't see any like, little bowls or anything. Smells nasty though. Maybe he just, like, shits in the corner or something?”

Ned's whole body became flush with embarrassment as Lana's laugh rang off the glass. Standing up onto his own two feet, he shouted up at her, “I... I use the toilet!” It wasn't precisely true, Brittany or Jennifer often put him in the sink to let him relieve himself before they washed him with a rough washcloth but he wasn't going to let the giant punk know that.

“Oh my God! Did you hear that?” Lana asked whoever she was talking to. Her hand invaded the tank, and a chipped purple fingernail smacked against his chest, knocking him flat onto his back. “His voice is ridiculous,” Lana announced, “Wait, hold on, you have to hear this, it's hilarious.”

The girl lowered her massive smartphone toward the shrunken man, and the screen lit up with the call information. He didn't recognize the area code, or the huge smiling face staring down at him, but Ned knew it was another young twenty-something on the other end. A picture of a cute auburn-haired girl with big white teeth and bright green eyes stared down at him, and the label 'Mags' sat directly beneath the photo.

Crystal clear giggling boomed out of the phone, and a high pitched feminine voice said, “Helloooo? Little man?”

“Say hi to Mags you little shit,” Lana ordered, shoving the phone toward him.

His teeth chattering, Ned desperately cried out, “Pl-pl-please help me, my name is N-ne-ned Cooke and I have a wife named Joanne who must be l-lo-look-looking f-f-f-”

Mags thunderous laughter left him sputtering beneath the phone before it was lifted back up into the sky, where Lana asked, “Is that not the funniest thing you've ever heard?” The whole tank suddenly shook as Lana leaned down against it, her arm sprawled across the sky and the long hair that fell over half her face dangling into his prison. “I don't know, what do you think I should do with him?”

The glass wall behind Ned shuddered as Lana's fingers drummed against it.

“Meh,” the girl replied to whatever her friend suggested, her eyes looking toward the floor, “I mean, they're scuffed up but not like gross 'I-need-to-clean-these-today' scuffed. I might go to a show on Wednesday night so maybe I'll have him clean them after... No, after, cause they're just going to get worse at the show.” She paused, cocking her head as she listened to Mags's counter argument, “Right, but I'm sure Brittany will totally throw a bitchfest if I use him too much... Yeah, and then my mom will side with her and I'll have ruined Thanksgiving.”

Ned wished there was somewhere he could run as the gigantic girl debated the merits of having him clean her boots. All he could think about was how their grimy soles had almost crushed him when he was trapped in Jennifer's purse.

A sudden burst of giggles derailed Ned's thoughts, and craning his neck back he found Lana smiling, “Oh man, that is a great idea... No, no, stay on the line, this is going to be funny as fuck.”

Ned scrambled away as Lana's hand descended from on high, all while she described every action to her friend. Before he could dive beneath Brittany's boots, her thumb and forefinger latched onto his left leg and yanked him high into the air, leaving him screaming as he dangled before her. “Can you hear him? Good.”

Lana left him hanging in front of her face as she started to walk, each one of her huge footsteps causing him to swing wildly back and forth. His screams were punctuated by the huge young woman laughing, her warm breath whistling past his ears as he hung in the open air. Ned began to panic as her fingers started to sweat, and his thin leg slipped through them.

“Please, please, don't drop me,” his words turning to screams as she clenched harder.

“Oh man, I think he was about to literally slip through my fingers.” Lana stopped to look down at the floor, and Ned could see her big boots fidget against the carpet, “I wonder how far of a drop it must be for someone his size... yeah, like, I have to be at least a ten stories tall in comparison to him, right?”

“I don't know,” she said, swinging him before her face as she screwed it up in concentration, her eyes squinting as they raked over his nude body, “Like, four or five inches maybe?... Well, how the hell am I supposed to know that?... Actually, why do you know that?... Fine, whatever.” Lana's huge eyes rolled once more as she walked into the bathroom she shared with Brittany and dumped him into the sink.

Ned shouted in pain as he rolled down toward the drain, his already sore back smashing against the open stopper. Without warning, he found himself beneath a lukewarm waterfall, screaming and squirming as he tried to escape the sudden deluge. The slick sink prevented him from gaining any traction and he soon found himself splashing about as the water pooled around him.

As quickly as it started though, it stopped.

“I think that should do it,” Lana's voice echoed off of the tile, “I'm not going to put soap on him, it'd probably make me, like, vomit or something...”

Ned's eyes went wide as the booming voice filled his ears. If she was afraid that him being covered with soap would make her vomit. “No, no,” he screamed as he desperately tried to escape the sink, literally digging his fingernails into the porcelain.

Her thick fingers latched onto his torso and gently pressed against him, forcing the air from his lungs. “He's all squirmy,” she explained to her friend as she giggled, and lifted him up to her lips and then past them as she craned her neck back. “Ok, are you ready?... Oh, right, let me put it on speaker.”

Lana fiddled with her phone as she opened her mouth wide, giving him a view of the dark abyss that was her throat. “Bottoms up, little guy,” she said while Mags's garbled laughter bounced around the room.

Ned found himself free falling, his arms flailing and his wordless terrified screams being overpowered by the sound coming from Lana's phone. He was silenced as the enormous blonde's tongue stud rammed into his gut with the force of a heavy weight champion. Rolling about, he found himself being wrapped up by an enormous pink tongue that still reeked of eggs and cheese. Light disappeared as her lips closed and Ned's world became oppressively warm.

His whole body was shoved about her mouth, slammed against her palate and then rubbed against her teeth. Light and fresh air poured in as he started to scream for help, but all he could see was Mags's smiling profile picture. Her uncontrollable laughter penetrated the dank world of Lana's mouth and Ned tried to scramble toward it, but each one of his attempts was stopped by a harsh snap of the girl's teeth.

The sound of Lana's own laughter began to shake his disgusting prison, and then the giant girl pitched forward. Despite how badly he wanted to escape her mouth, Ned found himself trying to grab on to anything as the sink rushed up toward her lips. His hands rolled over the round saliva coated tongue stud while he kept screaming, and then finally slipped past her lips only to violently crash down against the porcelain.

His whole body wracked with pain as stars swam in front of his vision.

“Oops,” Lana said between thunderous laughter, the sink shaking as she smacked her palm against the counter, “I think I broke it.”

“Oh shit, really?” Mags voice sounded distant but concerned.

“I don't know, he's like, writhing in the sink.”

Sucking in wheezing breaths, Ned tried to appraise how badly he was hurt. He was fairly certain nothing was broken, but before he could get any accurate sense of himself, his tender body was pummeled by a probing finger with chipped nail polish.

“Is he, like, dead?” Mags asked nervously.

“No, he looks ok. He's just a little bitch, I guess,” Lana snorted as the tiny man started to sob, “Anyway, did you hear him screaming when he was in there?”

“Sort of?” Mags replied, her concern for the shrunken man instantly forgotten, “I mostly just heard you laughing...”

“I swear I could feel him screaming in there. It was amazing, like, if you ever get the chance, you have to do it.”

“I don't know where I'm going to find a shrunken person,” Mags replied, but something about her response sounded insincere to the bruised man.

Both girls laughed, as if Mags had just made some in-joke, and then Lana spoke, “Well, anyway, I think I finally figured out something more normal I could have him do while I get some other stuff done.”

“Alright, I'll talk to you soon,” a loud over-exaggerated kissing noise came through the phone.

Lana matched it before saying, “I'll probably talk to you in, like, ten minutes online anyway.”

Ned watched as her huge hand slapped down against the phone, and it beeped as the call ended, while her other hand descended on his exhausted body. Her fingers wrapped around him and lifted him up while his limbs flopped across her fingers like he was a rag doll.

“Come on, bitch,” she said casually, slipping her phone into the back pocket of her cutoffs, “My nails could use a new coat and maybe after that I'll give you something to eat, I guess...” She suddenly slapped her palm to her forehead, “That's what Mom meant, she mentioned it last night.” The girl laughed as she carried him into her bedroom, “Well, after you're done painting my nails then...”

Ned whimpered, wondering where he would find the strength to stand up, let alone paint her nails.

Chapter 9 by gtswburg

“Ugh, like, my sister is the absolute worst,” Brittany groaned into her phone as she shoved her foot down against the mattress. Ned found himself stumbling forward as the teenager's slight shift almost sent him sprawling against the sheets. The huge blonde titan took the phone away from her face before shouting down at him, “I swear to God, if you spill nail polish on my new sheets I will crush every bone in your tiny body.”


No matter how empty he knew Brittany's threats were, Ned clutched the thick brush closer to himself while a few flecks of green polish splashed against his skin. Trembling as he approached the girl's thick toes, he found himself looking from them to her massive face high above.


Brittany had changed into her pajamas shortly after dinner, scrubbed her make-up from her face, and piled her hair atop her head in a messy bun. He had seen her dressed down plenty of times, but the tiny man found something about it far more terrifying than anything else she wore. Pressing the phone back to her cheek, she giggled, “No, just reminding my little walking shit stain what will happen if he screws up.”


Carefully adding a fresh green coat to the toenails he had diligently cleaned with a cotton ball, Ned cringed as Brittany laughed above him. Leaning against her knees, her big brown eyes followed him as he cautiously skirted around the toe separator to the next digit. “He's just painting my nails, I've taken dozens of pictures of him doing that,” her voice was lazy and bored, “Oh, school colors. Figured they should match my fingers.”


Shadows danced around Ned as she inspected her fingers and wiggled them in the light.


“I mean, I'll have to go tights tomorrow because it's going to be too cold but maybe I'll go with something sheer so the color will pop through,” she mused, chewing her lip as she watched him work, “I do have those white ones and the green would look so good with that but I normally wear my booties with those.” Brittany let out a light aggravated noise, and errant strands of her long blonde hair whipped about her face, “No, you're right, I'll probably just do that.” She sighed, and the massive mattress shuddered as she leaned back against it, “Uh, he better be coming over tomorrow night. Why what have you heard?”


The brush ran out of polish as he finished applying a single smooth coat to her big toe. Taking a deep breath, he flipped the brush so he carried it against his shoulder like a rifle, the thin plastic stem hitting him hard enough that he actually stepped back. Turning around, he listened as Brittany continued to prattle on about her teenage life.


“I mean, that sounds pretty cool. Like, is everybody going to be there?” He could feel the girl nodding her head as he waddled toward the bottle of nail polish. “Ok, then, maybe we'll swing by. It'll depend on when I can get away from my grandmother's, cause that always takes forever. Anyway, I'll talk to you later, Steph.” Despite her clear dislike for her sister, Ned was amused when Brittany loudly went 'mwah' as she said goodbye to her friend, the noise almost a pitch perfect imitation of the same one Lana had used.


Dunking the brush back into the polish, the amusement immediately left Ned's body as the reality surrounding that insight flooded his mind. Tomorrow was Thanksgiving, and he was painting a seventeen year old's toenails rather than baking pies with his wife and son. He wondered if they were even still spending the holidays in Illinois with him being gone. Wiping away a tear, Ned hoped that Joanne would take Jeremy away to visit her family down south, if only for a couple of days.


The whole world shook, and Ned latched onto the bottle, terrified that it would tip over and spill across his giant captor's new sheets. Looking back over his shoulder, the tiny man fought back a shout as Brittany's huge toes barreled down on him before stopping short. Sucking in deep breaths, Ned felt himself become flush with embarrassment when he heard the loud click of Brittany's camera app.


“I haven't posted a picture like that before,” she teased, her fingers already playing against the screen. “Now, what filter should I use? Maybe Gotham?”


Ned shut his eyes tight as he heard her finger tap loudly against her phone, trying his best to steady himself and try to forget just how easily her foot could have slipped and barreled over him. Opening his eyes, he stared up at her while taking shaky breaths, wondering if Brittany actually understood just how much power she had over him.


“Uh, you got a whole other foot that needs painting, little dude,” she announced, her dark eyes looking out over her phone as the recently cleaned toenails wiggled in the air. Brittany lifted her fingers high into the air and snapped them loudly, the shrunken man cringing at the sound, “Get to it.”


Shaking from a mixture of fear and exhaustion, Ned dipped the brush back into the deep emerald liquid before cautiously walking back to her huge feet. Looking down at the nail beds, he noticed that they still seemed to gleam from the nail polish remover he had scrubbed against them, the light bright catching on their glossy surface.


Leaning over her big toe, Ned found his own frowning distorted face staring back at him.


His eyes were sunken, his thinning hair was an uneven mess, and thick stubble had spread across his chin. The rest of his body hadn't faired much better, with fat and skin sagging off of his torso and his limbs little more than toothpicks. Biting his lip, Ned dragged the green polish across the big nail, thankful that the goop momentarily prevented him from seeing his strange funhouse reflection.


As he went down the rest of her toes, taking great care to paint each one while leaving the very edge free for the complimentary silver coat, Ned wondered if anyone would even recognize him. It would explain how Lana could treat him with such indifference after being his son's babysitter. After all, he hadn't changed much in the intervening years, a little less hair and maybe a little bigger around the middle but he had was essentially the same. He nodded firmly to himself as Brittany's warm breath rushed over his naked body, the girl blowing on her drying nail polish, Lana simply didn't recognize him because of her family's horrible mistreatment of him.


“You can add the silver now, loser,” Brittany ordered, an earbud twisting about between her fingers. Her phone had been replaced by her huge iPad, and he could hear the sounds of garbled television coming out of the tiny headphone. The giant girl's eyebrows shot up and her head jerked forward, sending the shrunken man stumbling back. As Brittany shoved the bud back into her ear, she giggled, “So pathetic.”


Turning to the second bottle, Ned grunted and yanked it open, before holding it tight against himself to ensure that nothing was spilled. Doing the edge of her nail took more concentration, but no matter how hard Ned tried, he actually found it harder to ignore Brittany's immense presence. Leaning down over the nail to ensure it would pass the giant girl's exacting standards, he could smell nothing else besides her fruity skin lotion and the underlying scent of her sweat. Every tiny movement of hers shook his world, forcing him to stop what he was doing to avoid screwing up the toenails no one would be able to see, all while her occasional laugh or gasp of shock at whatever she was watching provided the only sound.


When he finally finished, Ned stepped back, screwed the nail polish shut and collapsed against the giant bed. His tiny body didn't sink into the huge mattress, he was too small to make a dent, but the soft sheets felt good against his bare skin. Staring up at the far off ceiling, Ned let his mind float away, like he would when he was trying to go to sleep in his own bed, Joanne cuddled up close, the sound of Jeremy's video games drifting through the house. He could feel his eyelids start to grow heavy, and his exhausted muscles relax.


Then the door crashed open, and Jennifer's hulking form walked in. Each one of her footsteps shook the bed, causing Ned to bounce between two bottles of nail polish, and the temperature to drop further as he was plunged into her shadow. She was still in her scrubs, but her short hair was down and her minimalist makeup had been washed away.


Cowering, Ned watched as her immense butt loomed high in the sky before crashing down on the edge of the bed, her hands running up Brittany's calf and giving it a light squeeze. Only after her daughter had taken out her headphones did Jennifer speak, “Hey, I just wanted to make sure you remembered to get to bed at a reasonable time tonight.”


“Mom, it's not that late,” Brittany said, her toes drumming impatiently against the bed, ensuring that Ned remained pinned to the sheets nearby.


“I know that,” her mother replied, her hand going up from the girl's knee to her hair, smoothing out the flyaways in her daughter's messy bun. “I just wanted to remind you because we have to get up early to go to your Grandmother's. And you know how bad your father and sister are with getting up on time.”


“Yeah, I know,” the giant girl trailed off, “I'll probably go to bed when I'm done with this episode.”


Ned watched as Jennifer's lips curled up into a smile, “Alright. Nighty night, sweetheart.” The huge woman leaned forward, the bed groaning beneath her as she stood up and kissed Brittany on her forehead. Ned tumbled forward, smashing into Brittany's thankfully dry toes as the giant girl pulled her mom into an embrace.


They parted, though Brittany's fingers were still wrapped around her mother's when she said, “Oh and my slave got your shoes clean for tomorrow.”


Jennifer let out a small delighted noise, and the world shook as she crossed to Ned's fish tank to appraise the black heels. “I was so worried that they'd be completely ruined but they are just perfect,” she announced, walking back to her daughter with the heels in hand, “You know, I was skeptical at first, but now I am so happy you decided to keep that little thing. He's a lifesaver.”


Ned cringed as both Sachs women turned to look down at him, smiles on their faces and light in their big brown eyes. “If it wasn't for him, I'd probably had to have replaced those booties by now. Plus, look at how well he does my toenails,” the digits wiggled and the colors caught the light as Brittany beamed up at her mother.


“They're so cute,” Jennifer replied, her eyes jumping back to her daughter's hand, spreading out the fingers so she could look at them, “Oh and they match.”


“Yeah, I had him do it special.”


Both women laughed, while Ned fought the urge to curl up into a ball.


“God, it would be so nice if we had another one or two of these things around,” Jennifer said, her arm now wrapped around Brittany's shoulders as they watched the tiny man cower.


Brittany giggled, leaning against her mother's body, as she said, “Wouldn't it? Like, our lives would be so much easier.” The giant women continued to laugh before Brittany added, “Still, I don't know if we'll ever get this lucky again. I mean, he walked right up to me after I almost squished him.”


Jennifer nodded, her fingers still playing with her daughter's long blonde hair, “I don't know about that, your sister was telling me that guys have walked up to her in the street and offered to empty their bank accounts for her if she'll take care of them after they shrink.”


The girl's laughter rang across the room, while Ned felt his whole stomach drop out as he wondered how bad things had actually gotten. Were people really so terrified of what might happen to them that they were paying other people to take care of them? To make sure that they didn't end up like he was? He tried to imagine just how much he would pay to avoid this fate, and his pulse started to quicken as he realized that he and Joanne probably didn't have that kind of money.


“Mom,” Brittany said with a shake of her head, “They're probably all old perverts.”


“So?” Jennifer laughed, “Her tuition's expensive, and besides maybe she can just mail them out to us. I'm sure your father could set any little perverts straight.” Her eyes flickered down to Ned, and he found himself practically bowing beneath her gaze.


“Sure, Mom,” Brittany gave her mother one last squeeze before they pulled apart.


“Night, sweetie,” Jennifer said, kissing her again before she walked out.


Shaking her head, Brittany rose up from the bed, and Ned found himself being jostled about by the sudden change in the landscape. Snatching his tiny body up in one hand, the girl chuckled as she dropped him down into his tank. Leaning down over his world, her huge fingernail ran over his back again and again, like she was petting him.


All Ned did was shake, each new passing graze making him more and more terrified.


“Would you like a few roommates, little dude?” She asked lazily as she sprawled out against the fish tank, just like her sister had. “They'd probably be your age, I guess. I don't think hot young millionaires are asking Lana to take care of them,” she made a disgusted face at the thought, “God, they might even be older than you. So gross.”


Her index finger rested on his head, rubbing his hair back and forth and forcing him to brace himself against the plastic floor to avoid being crushed.


“Hey,” her voice perked up instantly, “Didn't you say that you had a wife, little guy?” She giggled, “I wonder if she has the disease. Wouldn't that be great for you two? Reunited again at my feet.” She poked Ned, the force of it knocking him down, “Kind of romantic, right?” Ned found himself sucking in deep panicked breaths as he tried to imagine Joanne trapped in here with him, Brittany lording her size and immunity over them both. “Well, I guess you can dream about that tonight, little guy. Just remember, we got an early day tomorrow.”


Brittany laughed as she crossed back to her bed and turned off the light. For a while, Ned lay there, his world lit up by the blue glow of the giant girl's iPad until as promised she went to bed after finishing the episode she was watching. The tiny man however found himself curling up into a ball, unable to muster the strength to crawl to his makeshift bed. Every time he thought about it, all he could imagine was Joanne underneath it, terrified of the gigantic teenager who ruled their lives or being stuffed into the crotch of her adulterous father.

Chapter 10 by gtswburg

The whole world seemed to shake around the shrunken man as a bright blue light blinded him, forcing him to writhe and cringe on the floor of his fish tank as an alien shadow descended from the sky above. Thrashing and shouting in his barely conscious state, Ned didn't know what was happening as his body was engulfed in a thick wet vice that carried him up into the sky. The darkened world of Brittany's room swung wildly back and forth as he roared threw the air, suddenly realizing he was in the grasp of a drunken giant.


Ned listened as his teenaged owner, the closest thing he had to a protector in the immense Sachs house, grunted in confusion, her huge bed squealing as she lifted her head off of the pillow.


The dimly lit world came to an arresting halt, everything spinning around him as Lana quietly shushed her half-dreaming sister, “Shh, go back to bed, I'm just borrowing your little fucker.”


“Ok,” Brittany mumbled through a yawn, smacking her lips sleepily, “Don't kill him or whatever.”


Lana giggled high above him, and as she swayed out into the hallway, he watched as she covered her mouth with a beer can, obviously trying to stifle her voice as she thumped past her parents bedroom and into her own. With no warning, Ned was smashed against a light switch as Lana's hand fumbled against it, her grip becoming so loose as she smacked at the switch that the tiny man found himself latching on to her thick middle finger. As dim light spread out from her shaded lamps, Lana paused to stare down at him clinging desperately to her finger, before she wiggled it and laughed once more.


Stumbling over to her desk, she set the beer down with a soft thud before practically flinging him at the wood. “Get... off,” she grunted as her huge bedroom swirled around him, his stomach threatening to revolt as she tried to throw him off. Finally, with a frustrated grunt she lowered her hand close to the desk and pried his shaking limbs off of her.


As he fell the last few inches and crashed onto his already aching back, Lana shrugged out of her thick jacket and then pried her heavy Doc Martens off, each one hitting the carpeted floor with an echoing boom. Sucking in a deep breath, he watched as the gigantic young woman collapsed into an old beat up office chair, her eyes lingering on him as she grabbed the can of cheap beer and cracked it open. She took a long sip and Ned found himself creeping away from the huge girl before the heavy aluminum can slammed down behind him, causing him to jump up with a frightened yelp.


Flecks of beer foam rained down around him, and Lana's laugh turned into a belch that rolled over the terrified shrunken man. Ned coughed as the foul stench seemed to rob his lungs of fresh air, and Lana's billboard sized face lowered down to his level. She appraised him with blood shot eyes, and as her hot breath wafted over him again and again, he caught the pungent smell of weed coming off of her.


“Did you know Chicago bars only stay open till two?” She slurred, her tongue stud clacking loudly against her teeth. “That's such fucking bullshit,” the young twenty-something complained, before leaning back and taking another gulp of her beer.


Ned looked around the desk, trying to find some place to hide from the drunken young woman, but instead found the wooden plane wide open, with only her laptop and a hair brush littering the landscape. As the shadow of her hand passed over him, Ned cowered with his arms over his head, only to feel it crash down against the laptop a second later. Following the pale arm back to Lana's face, he saw her smoke-ringed eyes narrowing on the computer screen as she hopped around websites the small man only dimly recognized.


“Mags was right,” she muttered between sips of beer, her eyes flickering past pictures of people hanging off each other in seedy looking bars, “I should have left Thursday morning and gone back Friday afternoon.”


Another belch punctuated the statement as the can was slammed back down next to him, her hand knocking him over as she stood up. He craned his neck back as she pulled off her flimsy blouse in one fluid motion, before pulling off a sweat soaked sports bra right after it. Ned's mouth fell open as his eyes traced the complex patterns tattooed on her milky skin, curling across her arms, shoulders, and the right side of her chest before a single thorn like image curled around her pierced belly button.


She scratched her sagging, beer laden, stomach before she shimmied out of a heavy skirt and leggings. As her clothes fell away, they revealed a pair of plain dark blue panties and another winding tattoo running around her left thigh, with a thorny tendril shooting beneath her underwear. Ned couldn't look away as she shuffled toward where her suitcase had vomited its contents across the floor, wondering if the giant young woman had simply forgotten him as she pulled on a pair of long running shorts and a baggy t-shirt.


That hope started to diminish as she turned back toward her desk and lumbered toward it with an open hand. Stumbling backwards away from the huge grasping digits, Ned breathed a sigh of relief as they wrapped around the can and tipped it all the way back. A disappointed look crossed her face as she wiggled the empty container back and forth before crumpling it between her powerful fingers, the can putting up far more resistance than Ned ever could.


As her bare feet slapped down against the floor and she walked out of the room, Ned collapsed against the desk and released the breath he hadn't even realized he had been holding. Taking in slow deep breaths, the tiny man realized it was more than likely the drunk girl simply had forgotten him. Basking in the glow of her computer, he suddenly realized that she had also forgotten to lock it. Looking back toward the door, he scrambled across the desk to the laptop with his hands outstretched.


Slamming his fists down across the touchpad, Ned let out a cry of triumph as he watched the cursor move on the movie theater sized screen. Feeling the powerful uneven footfalls of Lana's approach, Ned ran then stumbled away from the huge device, not wanting to draw attention to it or his tiny being. The moment she was asleep, Ned told himself, he would finally be able to contact his family or the press or anyone who might be able to help him.


Lana came into view while finishing off a tall glass of water and kicking her door shut. Another belch thundered across her cavernous room as she stumbled deeper into it, and she was about to bypass her desk entirely when she tripped on her own boots. The whole world shuddered as the giantess caught herself while cursing beneath her breath, sending Ned sprawling to the surface of her desk. She remained frozen, and for the first time since she held him before her face, Ned was reminded that she was a twenty-one or twenty-two year old girl home for the holidays, terrified of waking up her parents with her drunken antics.


When silence reigned across the house, Lana let out a sigh of relief and then looked down at her boots. “Oh yeah,” she whispered to herself before looking back to the desk, “Where are you, you little shit?”


Ned whimpered and tried to move behind the shadow of the laptop, but Lana easily spotted him against the dark wood. Her sweaty hand was wrapped around him an instant later, nearly crushing him as she lowered him to the floor below. He shouted as she dropped him against the hard leather toe of her boot, and he rolled down to the rough carpet below.


The Doc Martens rose before him like a wine red monolith that reeked of cheap beer and sweat, with too many stains and scuffs to count covering their surface. Instead of going up though, Ned found his eyes drifting down to the thick soles, so big and heavy that they could easily crush his tiny frame without Lana ever even feeling his pathetic attempts to get out from underneath.


“Get licking, loser,” Lana said as she collapsed down into the building-sized chair above him, her callused foot rising above him as she flexed her wrinkly sole. “I'm sure it'll be bad enough that I'm wearing 'combat boots' to Thanksgiving dinner, so they better be fucking clean.”


Looking back toward the giant girl, Ned found himself staring up at her wriggling toes, her foot so close to him that it completely eclipsed the rest of her from view. The huge appendage lifted up and then her heel slammed down into the carpet, sending him sprawling against the massive boots. “The longer you wait, the longer it's going to take,” she grunted, her hand slapping down against her laptop above, “And I can't be too hungover tomorrow morning, so like, I need to get to sleep soon.”


Trembling, Ned pushed himself off of the boot and then realizing that he would be given nothing else to clean them with, dragged his tongue across the tough leather. The taste of Lana's sweat, and whatever else had splattered against her boots at the rollicking concert, filled his mouth, overwhelming nearly all of his other senses as he licked the big boots again and again. The more he licked, the worse the taste became, with the leather seeping in as the pungent scent of her feet continued to clog his sinuses.


As he moved from scuff to scuff, he would look up to see Lana's half-lidded eyes scrolling through some website before they flickered down toward him, appraising his work. Every time she looked at him, she rolled her eyes and her frown became deeper, making Ned tremble more and more in fear of what the drunk woman might do to punish him.


After he had moved on to the next boot, Lana closed her laptop with a soft click, and turned her full attention to his struggle. His mouth had started to go dry, and while she looked drowsier, a slow smile had spread across her face. The floor below Ned trembled as she crossed her ankles, and her bare toes started to play with the open mouth of the now clean boot. He paused, marveling at how easily the gigantic young woman manipulated an object he could never hope to move.


“I bet,” she suddenly mused, her voice haughty but bored as she tied the long hair that hung off one side of her face into a lazy bun, “That you think I didn't recognize you.”


Ned froze, his eyes drifting back up to the huge girl's face as she sat up and looked down at him.


“And make sure Jeremy's in bed by ten o'clock on the dot,” she said, her voice pitched lower in imitation of him while her finger wagged in the air above, “And absolutely no friends over.”


His jaw fell open as he watched her stomach rumble with laughter, and for the first time since Brittany trapped him inside a shoebox, Ned felt like his whole world was tearing apart at the seams.


“Like, I was fucking twelve,” she said between fits of laughter, “Did you think I was going to suddenly throw a boy-girl party in your house while you and your wife were at the movies? Fuck, I think I was too afraid to even talk to a boy then.” Her feet rubbed together above him, her toes batting against the leather of her boots as she sighed, “I did have a boyfriend come by once though, like a couple years later. I'm surprised your little shit of a son didn't tell on me actually. But, I think I let him stay up late that night and watch, like, some dumb late night uncensored movie or something. Who the fuck can remember...”


Lana waved her hand dismissively in the air above him, while her eyes drifted back toward him, “Did I say you could stop fucking licking my boots, Mr. Coo-” She snickered before correcting herself, “Ned.”


The whole boot shook as she shoved it forward with a simple flick of her foot.


“I could end your tiny little life with these bad boys,” Lana's toes gripped the other boot and lifted it up so he could see the heavy tread, “If you don't get licking that could be the last sight you ever see, Ned.”


Terror shot through his chest as he lowered his head and lapped his drying tongue against a stubborn smudge, trying to ignore its sharp acidic flavor.


“Look at you go,” she let out an amused sigh, cocking her head as she watched him diligently lick the stain, “Don't worry though, Ned, I haven't told Brittany who you are and I probably won't because honestly, I don't think she cares who you were. She literally just thinks of you as her little slave, or maybe something a little nicer than that, like a dog she taught to fetch her slippers or whatever.” Another quiet laugh escaped Lana's lips and the sky above him was illuminated by the blue glow of her phone, “Also, she finally let me follow her on Instagram and oh wow, check out this one she posted earlier tonight.”


Ned kept his head down as the glowing piece of glass was turned down to face him. Instead of looking at it, he started gnawing at a few flecks of dried beer that had crusted against Lana's laces, desperate to avoid seeing the image.


“Look at it, Ned,” Lana ordered and her voice was deep and threatening enough that there was nothing Ned could do to resist.


Quivering against the boot, Ned looked up to see a picture of himself in stark black and white from the perspective of the giants that ruled his life. Tears welled in his eyes as he realized how tiny he looked as he jumped away from Brittany's immense foot, terror etched on his face. A dozen people, including Lana, had already liked the photo and his eyes then went to the caption.


'He's always so scared of my size eights!' the black text was followed by a brightly lit collection of hashtags that taunted Ned; #LivinLarge #Immune4Life and the terrifying #MyShrinkee were all burned into his brain as Lana lifted the phone back up into the sky.


Glancing over her phone as she swiped on to other pictures in her sister's album, Lana spat out the words, “Get back to work.”


Sniffing and trying to hold back tears, Ned ran his tongue over the last scuff mark that marred Lana's huge boots while her feet continued to darken the sky above him. He stepped back as he finished, gazing up at the giant girl for her approval, wiping the tears from his cheeks as he tried to process how she could do this to him while actually knowing who he was.


Looking down at the boots, Lana shrugged and then snatched him up off the ground without a word. His ears popped and his stomach lurched before she dropped him down into the empty glass sitting on her desk. Plugging her phone into a charger, she smirked down at him before she spoke, “I did tell my Dad who you are though.”


His eyes went wide as she giggled, his jaw opening and closing as he tried to plead with the uncaring giantess high above him. “Lana, please, you, you have to help me...”


But the giant girl was already walking away, and a second later the lights went out and the roar of her compressing bedsprings filled the room. When she had finally settled beneath her blankets, leaving him shivering at the bottom of the small glass, Lana responded to his plea, “You know, Ned, they say that the shrinking disease is genetic, and my mom won't shut up about how she wants to have her own little shrunken person. So my Dad was pretty happy to know there might be another one of you little things running around our neighborhood soon.”


Ned pounded his fists against the glass, screaming his head off at the giant bitch, but even with the glass amplifying his tiny voice, it was drowned out by her bed as she rolled over and fell asleep.

Chapter 11 by gtswburg

The roaring HVAC system did little for the shrunken man inside the drinking glass, resulting in a restless night as Ned tossed and turned against the cool surface. By the time he finally gave up on sleep, and sat slumped at the bottom of the tall glass, Ned found that he was coated in the watery backwash that remained when Lana had finished it off the night before. Sitting there and watching the hungover giant stir in her bed, Ned still tried to wrap his head around the fact that she knew who he was.


Had he really been such a horrible employer for a first time babysitter that she didn't even hesitate to nearly swallow him whole? Or did Lana just not care?


Staring at her mountainous form beneath the sheets, Ned found it suddenly easy to rationalize her younger sister's behavior. Brittany was an entitled brat whose every whim was indulged by her rich parents. Of course she would treat a shrunken person like she did, and in some way Ned knew he had made it all the worse for himself the moment he picked up that scrub brush. And if she had no idea who he was, it was probably easier to pretend that he wasn't real.


No matter how much Ned pleaded with the huge bratty blonde, and begged her to call his wife, to her his wife was just an imaginary person who might not even exist. But Lana did know Joanne, they had talked regularly after she stopped babysitting his son, a person she had taken care of for years. She knew that they existed, and that they were probably heart broken that he was trapped in a cage just a few streets over. Lana probably had his wife's number in her phone.


Yet, there he was, trapped at the bottom of a glass, staring up at the giant young woman's featureless ceiling, wondering what torture would be visited upon him next.


Ned could already hear the distant thunder of the Sachs family getting ready, the quiet sounds of a holiday morning; the slowed down almost lazy morning routine accompanied by hushed last minute questions and restrained arguments. Muffled by the doors and the distance, the giants almost sounded normal to Ned's ears, and it was only when Lana let out another sleepy snore and Ned's eyes were pulled back to the enormous world around him that he remembered just how abnormal it all really was.


The world started to shake, and Ned found his bare buttocks sliding back and forth across the slick glass as the door to Lana's room was flung open. Brittany stomped in, still dressed in her pajamas though now with the addition of her Uggs to keep her feet warm, and with a piece of jam coated toast in her hand. A loud crunch erupted as she bit into her light breakfast, and prodded her older sister with her foot, “Lana.”


The older Sachs daughter grunted and flailed at Brittany's foot, her voice absorbed by her pillow as she said, “Go away.”


“No,” Brittany replied, munching on the toast and giggling as crumbs rained down on her sister's bed. “Mom says you have to get up and shower first because she doesn't want you slowing everybody down.”


Lana grunted again, her hands trying to desperately brush away the tiny bits of toast from her bed, “You shower first.”


“I'm not pissing Mom off,” Brittany said before snatching Lana's blankets off of her bed.


The enormous girl groaned in frustration while standing up, and Ned found himself blinking as he watched Lana stare up into her younger sister's eyes. Brittany was only taller than her by a few inches, but the difference was staggering as the younger girl cocked her hip and took another lazy bite, daring the shorter blonde to argue with her. Lana shoved past her sister, muttering to herself in a slow burning rage before saying, “Whatever.”


“And I hope your boots are clean or whatever cause I'm taking my slave back,” Brittany sneered, her huge eyes scanning the room for Ned before she grabbed Lana's sheets and tossed them in a ball back onto the bed. The tiny man found himself trying to lean back into the drinking glass's wall as Brittany spotted him and sauntered up to her sister's desk. Having watched her just lord a few inches of height over her older sister, Ned started to squirm under her gaze, wondering just how powerful she felt looking at his tiny body. A few crumbs clattered down around him as she bit into her toast, her eyes raking over his trembling form as she pouted, “Poor thing, you look like shit.”


Her long fingers dipped down into the glass, grasping at air as her hand was blocked by its narrow mouth. “Stand up, little man,” she commanded and while Ned dreamed for a moment of resisting, he realized it would only end with him being tossed end over end into her palm. “Good boy,” she cooed as he allowed himself to be pinched between the nails he had painstakingly painted, their silver edges digging into his skin.


Brittany tossed him into the pocket of her pajama bottoms like he was any one of her possessions, and he landed with a huff on the lint covered cotton, unable to right himself as it swung about. The pocket swayed back and forth, bouncing him against Brittany's thigh and then out into the open air as she returned to her own room and without warning collapsed down into her desk chair. Ned lay sprawled awkwardly against her thigh, his limbs tangled up in the heavy cotton, while the warmth radiating off of her giant body started to make him sweat.


He tried to get her attention by thrashing about but if Brittany noticed, she was too busy humming along to the latest Taylor Swift album to care. Instead, Ned lay there, feeling the sweat slowly trickle down his body where it was absorbed by the warm cotton enveloping him. Brittany simply tapped her foot, causing him to bounce back and forth against her meaty muscular thigh as the thick pajama bottoms kept her toasty warm.


Battered and sweating, Ned was barely able to process what was going on as he felt himself tumbling toward the ground, his limbs too wrapped up in the pocket fabric to even windmill about before he crashed onto a thick bundle of soft cotton below. Panting, he struggled his way out from the rapidly cooling pants pocket, his head finally hitting fresh air just in time to watch Brittany wrap a towel around her tight butt cheeks and step out into the hallway. The tiny man flopped out onto the surface of the pajama bottoms, and tried to ignore the intermingling scents of Brittany's crotch and backside as he clambered across the wrinkled mass to the carpet below.


His whole body shuddered as he fell down onto the thick carpet fibers, the sweat on his skin starting to cool rapidly now that Brittany's burning hot flesh was long gone. Wrapping his arms around his clammy skin, Ned forced himself to his feet and shuffled toward her overturned Ugg. The wool interior reeked of her bare feet, but it offered far more warmth and protection from the drafty room than the pajama pocket did. Rounding the heel, Ned collapsed against the top of the shoe and let out a soft sigh as the musky air filled his lungs and warmed his tiny body.


The tiny man hadn't even realized his eyelids were drooping down until he was forced back into wakefulness by Brittany's return. He could see her bare glistening feet crash down on the carpet outside his warm hiding spot, the toes he had painted the night before shining in the morning light, but he simply turned back around and let his head sink back into the sheepskin. The air was still warm but his nose had adjusted to the collected years of sweat inside the boot, and to his own surprise, Ned found himself able to relax for the first time in weeks.


Several powerful quakes knocked Ned back awake as Brittany's voice thundered, “-in my pocket, Mom. I told you already.”


“Well did you expect him to just stay there?” She snapped back, and Ned found himself watching as the peep toed heels he had polished for Jennifer crashed down outside the Ugg, the woman bending down to look underneath her daughter's desk.


“Yes, he should know better than to wander off,” Brittany growled before shouting, “LANA!”


Ned's ears were still ringing as he heard the other giantess's distant call, “I told you I don't have him!”


“Maybe if you were picked up in here a little more this wouldn't be such a project,” Jennifer muttered as she gathered up a handful of socks and panties before marching across to the girl's hamper, “You did check the hamper, right?”


“Yes,” Brittany replied with an exasperated grunt, and Ned watched as the giant teenager's green booties shook the floor before they stopped. “I've looked everywhere,” she pouted, her monolithic chair squeaking as she sat down.


Ned's heart was pounding as he sat inside of the cavernous boot, watching as Brittany twisted her feet about nervously, unable to comprehend why the girl hadn't checked the boot yet. “I'll go check my closet again,” Jennifer announced, her footfalls causing Ned to fall over as she passed by, “I'm sure he'll turn up, sweetie.”


“He better,” Brittany replied with a sniffle, her word punctuated with a stamp of her boot's stacked wooden heel.


All Ned's hope that the girl's pouting was out of genuine concern dissipated the moment he saw the heavy heel strike against the carpeted floor. There was no way he would be able to avoid the girl's wrath, and he doubted the girl would be much nicer if he stayed inside the Ugg any longer. Creeping down across the sheepskin shaft, his toes sinking into the soft material, Ned started to pray that she wouldn't be too angry, or that he would be able to reason with the enormous brat.


His neck craned back as he walked across the carpet to her towering seated form, his eyes traveling up the bright white tights to the faded green skirt and cream colored sweater till he finally saw her massive pouting visage in the sky above. Nervously, he came within a few yards of her gargantuan feet and shouted her name with all of his might.


Her head perked up before she tilted it down, the sad look on her face instantly replaced with anger as her brow furrowed. Stumbling back, Ned fell over while she called out, “I found him!”


The floor was shaking so much that Ned couldn't even stand, his whole world overtaken by darkness as Jennifer's feet crashed down next to him, and Brittany stood to her full skyscraper like height over him. “Where the hell was he?!” Jennifer asked, exasperation and anger in her voice as her dark brown eyes narrowed in on the shrunken man.


“Cowering in my boots apparently,” Brittany replied, arms crossed and foot tapping in anger.


Her mother snickered, drawing an angry glare from the girl, “Oh sweetheart, you have to admit it's a little funny. He was probably hiding in there because he was cold or something.”


“Probably,” she said with a huff before adding, “I should probably still punish him though.”


Jennifer laughed and shook her head, “Brittany, come on, why not just be thankful you have a tiny slave and leave it at that?” Her hand gently touched her daughter's arm as Ned felt like his heart was about to burst out of his chest. “Besides, I doubt he'll ever do it again.”


“He better not,” Brittany growled, her eyes trailing back to the tiny man at her feet as she ground her right foot against the floor.


Another set of heavy world shaking footfalls made Ned scramble to look toward the door as Lana's titanic form filled it, the girl's shining wine red boots matching her patterned black tights and dress. “Dad wants to know if we can go yet or not?” She griped.


“Oh, actually, no,” Jennifer then said excitedly before shouting, “Michael come up here, I want to take a picture!”


Even with his hands clamped over his ears, Ned found himself writhing back and forth as Jennifer's shout rang through the house, and Michael Sachs's grumbling preceded his arrival. His shiny black leather shoes crashed down behind his daughter's booted feet as is voice boomed across the room, practically making Ned's bones shake, “Why do you need me to take a picture?”


“Of me and the girls, with the little slave who made our shoes look so nice,” her hand gestured for Lana to get closer, the girl's shoulders slumping as she marched into the room, her heavy soles rushing directly above Ned's tiny body as she went. Jennifer then tapped Brittany on the shoulder and said, “Give Daddy your phone so you can put it on Instagram.”


Brittany did as she was told without any fuss, while her father simply grimaced as he worked the phone. Ned remained frozen in place as every member of the enormous family shuffled about Brittany's oversized bedroom, finding the best position and placement for themselves. He remained sprawled on the floor as the three Sachs women finally placed their shoes directly down next to him, toes pointed toward him while they stretched high above. Despite their differences, Ned found himself marveling at how alike they all looked as they angled their bodies for the camera, and all three carefully placed a hand on their hip to make their already trim bodies a little slimmer.


“Kneel at our feet, little man,” Jennifer ordered with a laugh, Brittany snickering along while Lana and Michael both groaned.


Knowing better than to disobey, Ned sat up onto his knees and bowed down before the giant women as the phone's camera clicked several times in quick succession. Michael Sachs's huge feet smashed against the floor as he handed Brittany her phone back, and kissed his wife, “Can we get going now? We're already running late.”


“Oh hush,” Jennifer replied, shooing her husband out of the room as her heels swung over Ned's tiny body and crashed into the floor beyond. Lana followed her parents but not before prodding him with the toe of her boot and sending him sprawling to the floor again.


Brittany remained in her room for an extra minute or two, then with her eyes still on her phone she bent down and snatched the tiny man off of the ground before dumping him into his tank. She glanced down at him before fluffing her long blonde tresses. Her phone buzzed in her hand and she smirked, “Already got one like, loser.”


With that she wandered off, shutting the light out as she went, and leaving Ned to shake and shiver in the fish tank. Whimpering, Ned crawled toward his makeshift bed and bundled himself up beneath Brittany's old shirts, wishing that Thanksgiving would just end and his wife would have the sense to stay home with her family in the South.


The shrunken man had no idea how much sleep he had managed when the lights flared to life above his head, but he didn't bother to dig himself out from his pile of old shirts as Brittany strolled back into her room.


“I don't know why you needed to come back here to change,” the voice of her boyfriend Eric made him stop and shiver as he realized the two young giants were probably alone.


“Because I've been cooking in fucking heels all day and my feet hurt,” Brittany snapped back.


A soft smack and a cut off yelp drew Ned out of his blanket fort to watch as the titanic teens turned toward each other and kissed. Their lips opened up and their huge tongues slithered out, as her arms looped over his thick shoulders and his beefy biceps pushed against his shirt as he held her close. When they finally broke apart, Eric said, “Yeah, but they make your ass look so hot.”


Ned cringed as he watched the behemoth's massive hand grope her right butt cheek, eliciting only a giggle from the giantess as she slipped out of his grasp. “Just give me a minute, ok? I just want to change into my flat boots.”


“Sure, babe,” Eric replied, his eyes drifting across the room until they landed on Ned's tank. The tiny man tried to scramble back into his bedding, but the huge giant was already looming over his world. “Hey, little fuck,” he practically grunted down at Ned as a thick finger smashed the shrunken man onto the plastic floor.


Ned tried to scream but the finger cut him off as it poked him again, the giant teenager's laugh echoing off the walls of the fish tank. The hunky young man knocked him over with a single swipe of the oversized digit, and Ned watched as his bright blue eyes widened and one of his light brown eyebrows cocked up in surprise. “Are you even feeding this little shit?” Eric asked, his hefty finger poking against Ned's deflated stomach, causing it to rumble and churn simultaneously.


“Yes,” Brittany replied, clearly annoyed that her boyfriend would even ask the question.


A second later she was standing next to her gigantic man, and his arm was wrapped around her, rubbing her shoulder as he kissed her in apology. Brittany crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes as she looked down at Ned, “But I didn't today because he tried to hide from me earlier.”


Eric laughed, “I thought you said he wouldn't do that.”


“That's what I thought,” she growled, and then leaned down over his world, “And I'm sure he'll be telling me he's sorry for it for a very long time.”


While Eric continued laughing, no doubt completely unfazed by his girlfriend's voice, Ned was trembling on the floor below, her intimidating words cutting through to his very heart. Nervously he nodded his head before shouting, “I'm sorry, Brittany.”


A smirk crossed her face as she rose back up to her full height, and looked back at Eric, “Come on, let's go.”


The giant nodded and they walked out of the room, arm-in-arm. Eric flicked out the light and as he strolled down the hall, Ned could still hear his voice clear as day, “Oh, did Stephanie tell you what she saw when she was getting groceries yesterday?”


“No,” Brittany's voice drifted back.


“Apparently she saw Jeremy Cooke, you know that nerdy kid who had that thing for what's her name?”


Ned's entire body froze as he heard his son's name, uttered with such passing disgust by the enormous jock. He was already answering the huge teen's question in his head when Brittany gave her questioning reply, “Heather?”


“Yeah, Heather.”


“Ok, what about him?”


“Apparently he's shrunk like half a foot already,” Eric started laughing before he even finished the sentence.


The shrunken men pitched forward, his heart stopping as he heard the words, the words he had been fearing since the day he was diagnosed. His worst fear, that his son had inherited his condition, was confirmed amidst the laughter of two of his gigantic more popular classmates.


“Oh my God,” Brittany squealed, “What a little loser.”


The front door opened and crashed shut as the pair left, but Ned found himself unable to even sob as he tried to process the news. His heart suddenly thumped erratically in his chest, he writhed on the floor as his whole body started to shake, each breath coming in ragged gasps, while spots danced in front of his eyes.

Interlude 3 by gtswburg

Rain pinged loudly against the windows in Alicia's office, and a clap of thunder outside momentarily overpowered the gigantic woman's voice as she talked on the phone. Her fingers clacked loudly against her keyboard, the phone's receiver wedged between her ear and her shoulder as she fixed something on the movie theater sized screen. Through the open door to her office, Jeremy could hear the sound of the bullpen beyond; phones ringing, people typing and talking to each other as they went through their regular lives.


Jeremy was still trying to get used to sitting on Alicia's desk in plain view of anyone who walked by. Her immense stockinged feet towered over him, crossed at the ankle and flexing like huge silk pillars. The tiny man jumped to attention as her fingers snapped loudly, turning around he saw an angry look flash across her huge face and her shining manicured fingernail point toward her feet.


While she droned on, he watched as the anger quickly changed as she looked down at her smartwatch, the latest overpriced gizmo she had bought to add to her ever expanding list of finery. He had simply been the first prize in her quick climb to the top, Jeremy realized as he walked up to her huge feet and shoved his fists hard against them. Every time he massaged her feet at work, he was always so amazed by how soft her stockings were, it was like trying to rub cream.


The huge appendage flexed and he heard her bit back a small sigh of relief that became a quick noise of assent to whoever she was talking to. Grabbing bundles of the silky cloth in his hands, Jeremy clambered up her huge wrinkled sole and rubbed his free hand and shoulder against the ball of her immense foot. Feeling the calluses she would force him to grind off in the next few days, the shrunken man grimaced as he realized that his work tending to the gigantic woman was never done.


Jeremy could feel the desk shaking beneath Alicia's foot, and before he could stop himself, his feet slipped and he crashed down onto his owner's endless desk. Shutting his eyes and cursing as pain radiated through his chest, he felt the air cool as a shadow fell over him. Opening his eyes he watched as an immense file exchanged hands and Alicia thanked her assistant underneath her breath.


Beth smirked down at him, her pale eyes watching him beneath electric blue bangs that turned into closed cropped bleach blonde hair. The girl was fresh out of college, only a few years older than him, but like every other giant in Alicia's life, she carried herself with a confidence that only came from being Immune. He cringed beneath her gaze and that only made her grin grow wider as she turned away, Jeremy's tiny world shaking as she walked out of Alicia's office, and his owner's snapping fingers drew him back to his humiliating task a second later.


At some point, the phone call ended and not long after that Alicia's feet retreated but Jeremy was left on the desk, just within arm's reach of the huge brunette along with a cold cup of coffee and a small stack of files. The face of her smartwatch flashed every so often as she received emails and other notifications, the device rarely ever drawing her gaze for more than a few seconds. Another notification brought a smile to her big lips, and then her dark brown eyes drifted over to him.


Jeremy tried to duck out of the way as her thick finger stretched out and jabbed him in the stomach playfully. “Hey there, little boy,” she cooed as he stumbled back, trying to suck in a breath, “Guess whose boyfriend is making them dinner tonight?” Alicia's face descended to his world and her painted lips hung directly in front of his eyes, “Mine.” Her breath rustled his hair as she whispered down to him, “Scott has promised me an amazing meal and a little something extra for dessert.”


He was too close to her face to see her wink but Jeremy knew that she had, especially as her tongue flickered within her humid maw.


“Buuuuut,” she pouted, her chin hitting the desk as she looked down at him. Her finger poked and prodded him as she said, “We also know how he feels about itty bitty men who ride in my purse.”


Jeremy trembled, his eyes drifting across her office, wondering where in the room she planned to stow him for the night. Nervously he turned back toward Alicia, who was still pouting down at him when he awkwardly called out, “Pl-please, Ms. Everly do-don't leave me here tonight...”


A hearty laugh exploded from her lips, knocking him down onto his backside before her index finger rubbed his bare chest. “Oh you are too cute, little boy,” Alicia cooed as she sat back up in her chair and shook her head, “Like I would leave you in my office over night...”


He breathed a sigh of relief and stretched out, relaxing on the warm wooden surface of her desk before Alicia's voice rang painfully in his ears, “Beth, could you come in here.”


Twisting about, Jeremy watched as the assistant walked into Alicia's office, her hands folded in front of her as her eyes flickered from the tiny man to her boss, “Yes, Ms. Everly?”


Alicia was already digging through her purse, “I can't remember, do you have a key to my apartment?”


“Yes, I do.”


“Perfect,” the older woman purred as she pulled a credit card from her wallet and scooped Jeremy up in the same hand. He squirmed as he was pressed against the plastic, but he knew that there was no way he could hope to budge one of Alicia's mighty fingers as she extended him across the desk. “My boyfriend still doesn't like little people,” the brunette said with a roll of her eyes, her assistant snorting as was expected, “So I need you to take my shrinkee home, and then why don't you have some dinner on me?”


“Aw, thank you, Ms. Everly,” Beth replied, her fingers wrapping tightly around Jeremy before pushing against the card, “But you don't need to buy me dinner, I'm happy to help you out any way I can.”


“No, no, I insist,” Jeremy was briefly mesmerized watching someone resist Alicia's powerful hand, “Besides, it's a company card so think of it as a business expense.”


Beth relented the moment the other giant said the words company card, “Alright, Ms. Everly, if you insist.”


Jeremy listened as Alicia rose up from her chair, her footfalls distinct as she padded about her office and gathered up her things. “I'm going to run, so you just finish up and then drop him off at my place. His cage is in my bedroom,” Jeremy could see her throwing on her coat and double checking her purse, “Oh, and if it isn't too much trouble, feed him a little something from the fridge, ok?”


“Ok,” Beth nodded and turned as she watched her boss walk out of the office. Jeremy followed Alicia's huge body as she left the room too, and then his eyes drifted up Beth's torso to her sparkling blue eyes high in the sky. She smirked and gently squeezed him, “She keeps you in her bedroom, huh?” Her gaze drifted back toward the door before she laughed, “Always knew she was kinky.”


Beth chuckled softly to herself as she slid Jeremy and the company credit card into the tight pocket of her skirt. The tiny man was practically crushed against her thick thigh as she strutted out of her boss's office, each step sending a shudder through his tiny body while the fabric kept him pinned in place. “No reason not to knock off early,” Beth mused to herself as she too gathered up her things, and Jeremy listened to the gigantic office float by at hip height.


A second later they were outside in a stormy Chicago street, the sound of rain hitting the pavement muffling the other giants that shuffled past Beth as she walked toward her boss's apartment. The credit card dug into Jeremy's skin as Beth walked and the sheer power of her steps kept him pinned beneath the thin piece of plastic. Terrified thoughts ran through Jeremy's mind as he wondered what the gigantic assistant might do to him, Alicia had never been left him in the care of another giant before and he knew the giant woman had no idea how dangerous that could be. As the card pressed down against his right leg, trapping it at an odd angle, tears began to fill Jeremy's vision as the pain and uncertainty started to overwhelm him.


A loud whistle broke through his tiny world before Beth's voice rumbled through his body, “Damn, Ms. Everly.” The assistant's footsteps hitting the hardwood filled Jeremy's ears as Beth wandered around her employer's apartment, mesmerized by the woman's high class lifestyle. Jeremy could hear the refrigerator open, and Beth let out another low whistle before muttering to herself, “Well, I don't think she'll miss one glass of wine.”


Cabinets were open and shut before Jeremy heard the pop of a cork and wine being poured into a glass. Beth gave a haughty laugh before she imitated her boss, “Beth be a dear and do all my work for me while my tiny slave massages my feet and feeds me grapes all daaaay.” The young woman let out another bark of laughter as she walked deeper into the apartment, and Jeremy's body was nearly crushed by the tight fabric of her skirt as she plopped down onto Alicia's couch. “Oof,” she grunted before she twisted about, stretching Jeremy's tiny body so her fingers could wrap around him and the company card.


Jeremy squirmed in her palm as her smirking face filled the sky. She slurped wine out of a huge glass as she watched him finally settle down in her hand, sucking in deep breaths as he stared up at her. He winced as her thumb came down and brushed against his shrunken body, gently rubbing his crotch again and again. Thrashing as the gigantic woman aroused him, she said, “You're kinda cute for a shrinkee. Did you know that, little dude?”


With his tiny dick standing at attention, Jeremy couldn't help but blush as her thumb continued to explore and rub against his body. Looking up at Beth, he reminded himself that she wasn't that much older than him, only two or three years at most. Even when he had been big, there weren't many girls his age that had called him cute. His mom had always said that they would appreciate guys like him when he was older, but once he shrunk, he knew that he'd never get the chance to actually find out. Yet, there was Beth's huge thumb, gently playing against his crotch.


“If I owned you, do you know where I'd put you?” She whispered, lifting him up to her huge face, her big lips so close that he could feel her breath wafting over him. Her huge tongue darted out and ran over his leg, leaving a trail of warm saliva in its wake as he yelped in surprise. “I'd carry you around in my panties, little guy. All day. Every day.”


Jeremy found himself panting loudly as the giant woman lowered her hand past her huge breasts, where her nipples were straining against her blouse and down to her expansive lap. She rubbed his little body against her skirt, and then her huge hand pressed him against her clothed womanhood. Jeremy let himself breath in the muted scent of her crotch as he was vigorously rubbed against the fabric, losing himself in the idea that this giantess really did want him in there.


The tiny man couldn't make sense of anything as he was dragged across Beth's huge body, and he gave into it, humping against her massive form any time he could get the chance. He didn't even hear her unzip her skirt or feel her start to wiggle out of it. It wasn't until he was being dragged across her blisteringly hot flesh that Jeremy even realized what was going on.


Beth wasted no time manipulating his tiny body past her womanly folds, rapidly pushing him in and out of her body as she pleasured herself. The lower half of his body was engulfed in her huge fingers, preventing him from humping against her while his head and torso were shoved again and again into her hot damp sex. Her moans grew louder and louder as his body was covered in sweat and her sexual drippings, unable to even squirm in her orgasmic grip.


Her pleasurable shout rang through his ears and rattled his bones, the sound vibrating through her fingers and the walls of her vagina. Rather than yank him out however, her big sticky fingers laid his bruised and panting form across her womanhood. Jeremy's body was wracked by a pins and needle feeling as sensation flooded back into his limbs, just in time to watch her plain panties rise up over him and snap back against her waist.


While Beth panted and calmed down from her orgasm, her powerful hand patted against his trapped body before yanking her tight skirt back over her mound and trapping him in darkness. He listened to the gigantic zipper go back up right before Beth crossed her thick legs, the pressure nearly crushing him before she uncrossed them and stood up. With her first step, Jeremy found himself rubbed against her lips once more, the warmth of her body making him sweat as the all encompassing wall of her flesh shuddered slightly.


The sensation continued as he was forcibly contorted and rubbed against Beth's huge womanhood as she washed her hands and explored the rest of Alicia's apartment. Without warning her mighty hand pressed against the outside of her skirt, making Jeremy whimper as she repositioned him before letting out a soft moan and saying,“God, a girl could get used to this.”


Jeremy tried to thrash in protest, but that only made the giantess shudder with more pleasure as his limbs became tangled in her pubic hair and soiled panties. When he gave up, limp and tired, the giant woman's hand rubbed against him again, flattening him against her mound with another soft pleasurable gasp. He lay suspended between the enormous assistant's legs and sobbed quietly to himself until he heard the doorbell ring.


Beth thundered across the apartment, and he listened to her chit chat with a delivery guy for a moment before shutting the door. His dark world crashed in on itself as Beth sat down, cooing and gasping as he was shoved about her crotch, and desperately tried to avoid slipping past her meaty folds into her vagina. Clambering as far away he could, he sprawled out across her mound and sucked in a deep breath that reeked of her sex while high above him, he listened to Beth eat takeout on her employer's dime.


His world shifted again as Beth stood and Jeremy felt himself sliding back down her rough skin and dark pubes, lacking the strength to even fight gravity as it dragged him across the assistant's enormous womanhood and sent another shiver of pleasure up her spine. She suddenly halted and he listened as her skirt was unzipped once again, and light peeked in from his right side, followed quickly by Beth's huge fingers. They pinched him and peeled his sticky body off of hers before lifting him high up into the sky in front of her sparkling blue eyes.


Jeremy dangled in the air, limp and bruised as he watched the girl's lips blow him a gigantic kiss. “Thanks a bunch, cutie,” she said sweetly before winking, “Though I'm sure you had just as much fun as I did.”


The tiny man couldn't even tell if the giant girl was joking as she lowered him down into his cage and laid him out on his tiny sponge bed. He stared up at her as she loomed over his world, clearly proud of herself as she surveyed his pathetic living situation. Bending down so her face was almost level with him, she pointed toward a small pile of greasy curry and rice. “I hope you like Indian food, little dude. Anyway, let's hope I can convince Ms. Everly,” Beth rolled her eyes and snickered as she said Alicia's name, as if she was sharing some joke with the tiny man, “To let me have you again, huh? Would you like that?”


Her finger rattled against the cage, and all Jeremy could do was shake as he imagined being at Beth's mercy again.


“Of course you would,” she said with a giggle before rising back to her full height. She flicked his cage and made him jump in fright before adding, “That's probably the best thing to happen to you in years.”


Beth continued laughing as she strolled out of Alicia's apartment.


Only after he had heard the front door open and shut did Jeremy finally move again. He continued to shake as he clambered to the small bit of her dinner that Beth had left him, while dried flakes of her sexual juices fell off of him as he went. Trembling above the curry, Jeremy plunged his face directly into it before practically drinking the spicy sauce.


Its strong scent and flavor washed the acrid aftertaste of Beth out of his mouth.

Chapter 12 by gtswburg

Ned awoke to find himself falling, he could hear the air whistling by and his body felt weightless, but the air immediately around him was dead and warm. He heard a loud thud momentarily before his back was forcibly slammed against a soft but damp pad, and the shrunken man suddenly remembered that he was trapped within Brittany's sneakers.


In the immediate aftermath of Thanksgiving, the teenager had finally made good on her threat of stuffing him inside of her shoes as a punishment. It had been torturous and hot the first few days but as the weeks passed, it had become a punishment she would inflict at least once every two weeks. While it was still hellish for the shrunken Ned as he was wedged between the top of her foot and the roof of whatever shoe she was wearing, it was far more bearable than being left to rot in her foot funk for days at a time, with no food and just enough water to keep him alive.


The clap of the other pristine white sneaker clattering to the ground made him flinch and whimper, while high above him he heard Brittany giggle while bed springs groaned beneath her immense form. “Come here,” the rough voice of her gigantic boyfriend whispered, and Ned listened as the two titanic teens cuddled up on his bed right before the sound of them making out filled the room.


Shuddering, Ned wiggled toward the well lit mouth of the Stan Smiths, and a strange resistance made him remember that Brittany had laced him up that morning. The white laces had been wrapped around his tiny form several times before a thick bow had been tied off on his back, too tight and awkwardly placed for him to yank free on his own. He frowned as he picked at it, wishing he was stronger before letting out a low sigh and pulling himself to his feet with the help of the shoe's padded interior.


He breathed in fresh air as his head rose out above the sneaker into the alien world of Eric's room. Flopping down across the white leather, he looked across the vast carpeted plains to see piles of sweat stained gym clothes littering the floor alongside the young man's regular day-to-day clothes, all mingling with more sneakers and shoes than Ned had ever owned in high school. As the giants above him giggled and the bed groaned once more, all Ned could think about was how long he had been a toy to these immense rich brats.


Eight months.


It had been eight months since he had his nearly fatal shrinking episode while walking his dog, and nearly been crushed beneath Brittany's cheering sneakers. Sneakers that she had already promised would be replaced by a new pair when she went to college in the fall, as if Ned actually cared about the shoes he was forced to clean. He still had no idea what had happened to his family, all he knew was that Jeremy had started succumbing to the shrinking disease just like he did but Ned had to hope that his son didn't have as severe a case.


Some people only shrank a foot or two at the most. Life being much shorter than even petite women wouldn't be great for his son, but Ned knew it was better than being forced to serve the Sachs family every hour of every day. Of course, he also had no clue if Joanne was ok. They had no idea if she had been Immune or not, though since Jeremy had apparently started shrinking, Ned's doubts that she was safe grew every night as he lay awake in his fish tank listening to Brittany sleep.


Socks rained down from the sky followed by shirts and the loud jingling of belts being fumbled with. “Oh, oh no, please,” the tiny man muttered as he watched Eric's jeans go flying overhead, quickly followed by Brittany's pants falling down like an imploding skyscraper next to her sneakers. He flinched once again as the heavy fabric hit the ground, sending a barely perceptible quake through the floor while a gust of wind ruffled what little remained of his thin hair. As the bed let out metallic squeals from the pair's amorous twisting about, and a loud drawer rattled open so Eric could retrieve a condom, all Ned could do was bemoan his fate, “Why did I even have to wake up?”


Eric's deep rumbling grunts sent Ned cowering down into the dark festering air of Brittany's sneakers, hiding in the dank cave as her higher pitched but still all powerful voice picked up a few seconds later. Ned covered his ears and buried his head into the sweaty toe prints at the front of the sneaker, hoping that the sensory overload of Brittany's concentrated foot funk would either make him pass out or at least be able to ignore the lustful thrusts rocking the bed. Instead, he just sniffed the disgusting foot funk of a his young owner while she got railed by a jock that had more in common with a God when compared to Ned than a high school football star.


His head resting in the depressed and dirty imprint where Brittany's big toe sat, Ned's only consolation amidst the horror was that Eric wasn't actually an all powerful God of unstoppable stamina. The two teens quickly wore themselves out, Eric coming to a thunderous climax while Brittany joined his chorus a hesitant second later. The bed grunted back at Eric as he dismounted, his massive form dropping against the bed as he let out a few self-satisfied pants.


Ned listened as Brittany got a peck on the cheek, and Eric whispered, “You get off, babe?”


“Of course,” Brittany replied as she kissed him back, “I always do with you.”


Ned cringed as Eric no doubt grinned like an idiot at the fake compliment, the condom snapping loudly as he tied it off. “You gonna take a shower, Britt?” The giant asked as the bed continued to shift and shudder beneath them.


“Yeah, but don't worry, I'll be quick,” she said with another loud peck.


The floor vibrated as she stood up and walked out, the force of her steps conducted through the thick rubber sole of the sneaker Ned was tied to. A few seconds later, a heavier quake shook Ned's tiny body as Eric stood up and strutted across his room. “Yeah,” he whispered to himself, and as the tiny man poked his head out of the sneaker again, he found himself staring up at the young colossus as he flexed in front of a mirror. The gigantic young man continued to appraise and compliment himself for several seconds, completely oblivious to the fact that his girlfriend was no doubt finishing herself off in the shower.


For a moment Ned felt superior to the Immune ape, able to remind himself that even though Eric was still normal sized and wealthy, he was still too young and full of himself to realize just how terrible he was.


Then the young giant turned around, and a flaccid cock bigger than Ned's body swung in the air high above. Eric swaggered over Ned's entire world, his still glistening cock head bobbing and weaving through the air as he walked over to a dresser and pulled on a pair of basketball shorts. The thick member could still be seen pushing against the thin fabric, but Ned was also drawn to the cut muscles rising above the young man's waistline, the tan skin standing in stark contrast to Ned's own flabby and pasty body.


The giant continued to grin as he snatched his shirt from the ground, gave it a quick sniff, and then pulled the too-tight piece of fabric across his muscular frame. As he crossed over Ned's world again, Eric's thunderous footsteps reminded the tiny man that that brief moment of superiority was the best Ned could hope for in life. Meanwhile, Eric would go on to college, his Immunity would help secure him a good job, and he would eventually marry an attractive Immune woman to raise oblivious wealthy children with.


Sitting inside of Brittany's sneaker, Ned lost interest in the distant rumblings of the immense giant as he stomped about the room, muttering to himself as he waited for his girlfriend to finish her shower. His world continued to shake and shudder, but it wasn't until he was plunged into darkness that the shrunken man was roused from his funk. Gazing into the sky, he watched as Brittany pulled her dark gray pants over her long tanned legs, her wet golden hair tied up in a tight bun on top of her head.


Her dark brown eyes flickered over toward him, and Ned let out a frightened yelp as her foot crashed into the sneaker he was in. The tiny man was battered back and forth between the padded walls as the huge shoe was rocked about by the probing tap. Brittany giggled, her sparkling blue nails covering her bright white teeth before she said, “You should be licking my Stan Smiths clean, loser, unless you want to end up beneath my foot when I go home.”


No matter how much Ned wanted to tell himself that it was an empty threat, all he could think about was being shoved between her toes and musty tongue of the sneaker that morning. The air had become oppressively warm and tainted by her socked feet within seconds, while what little light he could see was filtered around her huge perfectly tanned ankle. Pulling himself out of the sneaker, he tried to ignore her booming laughs as he flopped down onto the floor, tethered to the shoe by the long laces as he licked the dirt and dust that coated the broad white leather.


The floor rumbled beneath him as Eric rose up and walked over, his bare meaty toes prodding Ned's naked body while his laughs overpowered Brittany's. “Damn, I never get tired of seeing that little fuck down there,” Eric said, his beefy arms reaching out and grabbing Brittany by the hips before he pulled her close.


Ned screamed and hugged the dusty shoe leather, watching as Brittany's massive peds stumbled across the carpet with enough force to pulverize his tiny body. Meanwhile, the gigantic girl giggled and yelped with excitement as Eric's thick arms wrapped around her body, pulling her into a passionate kiss. The tiny man watched as her heel lifted up, exposing her wrinkled sole to him as she ground the ball back and forth against the floor.


When the amorous giants finally came up for air, Eric said, “You're so fucking hot, babe.”


Brittany's hands ran up his tight shirt, and played across his cut chest while she kissed him gently, “Well, a guy as well built as you deserves a hot girlfriend.” She pulled back away from him slightly, and Ned cowered as he saw the huge erection building in Eric's basketball shorts, the thin fabric leaving nothing to the tiny man's imagination.


Brittany turned around and pressed her taut buttocks against Eric's crotch, making the young man groan while his wide hands ran over her flat stomach and perky breasts. She leaned back against him, and gently guided one of his wandering hands back to her waist before entwining her fingers with his. The other hand remained working at the thin cotton of her undershirt, teasing her nipple to attention and eliciting a low moan as Brittany bit her bottom lip.


Entranced by the beautiful couple, Ned had no warning as Brittany's sparkling blue toenails rammed into him. All of the air was forced from his tiny body and he found himself pinned against the side of the sneaker with his head immobilized between the second and third strip of perforations. “This isn't some free show you little perv,” she snapped down at him, her anger lost amidst sharp intakes of breath, “You know those are my favorites.”


Her toes scrunched against him momentarily as Eric's hand rubbed against her pants, but they then retreated, leaving Ned panting on his hands and knees. Turning back to the sneakers, he dragged his dry tongue against them and did his best to hide his own miniscule erection from the immense teenagers.


He hated himself every time his pathetic body betrayed him, but even from his worm's eye view it was hard to deny how attractive the pair was, especially when they were arousing each other in front of him. Ned had no idea if Brittany had ever noticed his pathetic shrunken manhood become engorged before since she had never mentioned it or punished him for it. Still, the little man had no doubt that Eric would exact swift retribution if he ever noticed.


Whimpering as his swollen and bruised member brushed against the bright white leather, Ned continued with his task, trying to ignore the heavy petting that was occurring high above his head.


“You're so good at that,” Eric muttered, the panting had ceased but their shadows remained.


Looking over his shoulder, he watched the two giants watch him, Eric's arms wrapped around Brittany's body while her hands tried to wrap around his muscular forearms. She rested her head against his hefty bicep and nodded, “Thanks, I try.”


She giggled and Eric kissed her on the nape of her neck, “It's cause you're so smart, babe.”


High above him, the cheerleader blushed as she tried to play down her boyfriend's sweet compliment. Licking at the well worn sole of her Adidas, Ned hated to admit that Brittany was smarter than he had first assumed. She hadn't gotten into a top tier college, but Ned had been shocked by the array of acceptance packets that had been stacked on her desk. Every time another had been added, the huge blonde had merely chuckled to herself or shaken her head, while Ned stared wide eyed from the floor or his tank, trying to imagine how his son's own college search had progressed.


“-ondering if I could get your advice on something,” Eric was saying when Ned tuned back into their conversation as the two giants walked across the expansive room, and shook Ned's tiny world. “Remember when me and Brad went into Chicago on Friday?”


“Yes,” Brittany said angrily, the girl had spent the better part of the night sitting in her room with her friend Stephanie. The two of them had kicked him between their immense feet while complaining about how every boy they had ever known was a complete waste of space and their boyfriends didn't deserve them.


Moving about the sneaker, licking away at scuff marks, Ned watched as they stood in front of Eric's dresser. “Well,” Eric began as he played with the knob of his sock drawer, “We ran into this little fuck on the El late at night, like he was maybe two and a half feet.” Eric lifted his foot up to demonstrate how small the man was in comparison, while Ned simply tried to remember being able to fill the empty space left between Eric's foot and the floor. “And so you know, we started having fun with him, I mean, what's a short little shit like that doing walking around anyway?” Both Eric and Brittany laughed at the idea, and Ned suddenly thought of all the assistants and interns that laughed at him when he walked by. “And he keeps yelling at us, 'Put me down, put me down,'” Eric lost himself with laughter as he imitated the shrunken man's voice, “Then, I shit you not, babe, right as we're throwing him he shrinks. He landed in my palm the size of a fucking baseball, I almost crushed him to death right there.”


Ned froze with fear as Brittany laughed at her boyfriend's horrific anecdote. All the tiny man could think of was the times he had been trapped within Eric's immense fist, the young man's muscular hands easily powerful enough to kill him without much effort. The drawer opened up, and Brittany squealed with a mixture of surprise and delight while Eric chuckled at the shrunken man who undoubtedly lay inside his sock drawer. “Brad didn't want him, and you always talk about how much you like yours so I figured, hey, why not?” Eric's meaty fist plowed into the sock drawer and pulled out an old tube sock, “He's calmed down a lot since I put him in there, but he was practically like kicking me in the balls with his little insect legs the whole ride home.”


The floor shuddered as the two smiling giants approached Ned, and his world went dark as they crouched down over him. In the air above him, the tiny man watched as Eric unfurled the huge tube sock and a man no bigger than him tumbled down to the ground. The other shrunken man couldn't have been a day over thirty as he scrambled to his feet to shake his fist at the amused behemoths above him.


“I'm going to sue you, I'm going to ruin your life you little shit, I'm going to-”


His rant was cut off by a flick of Brittany's finger, and he was sent tumbling end over end into the sneaker Ned was licking clean. The tiny man hit it hard, and sat there dazed and breathless as he tried to take in the sheer size of the two teenagers squatting down before him. The same horror that had no doubt played on Ned's own face spread across Eric's shrunken prisoner as he took in their scale and muttered, “Oh... oh my God.”


“Hey there, little dude, remember me?” Eric laughed, “I'm the guy whose sock you've been living in for the past few days, and that wasn't me that flicked you it was my beautiful, amazing, girlfriend right here.”


The shrunken man's eyes tracked Eric's huge hand as it clapped down on Brittany's shoulder, eliciting a giggle from the towering blonde.


“And those are her sneakers that she knocked you into,” Eric continued, making the tiny man panic as he looked about, trying to make sense of the alien structures that all of Eric's furniture had become, before they finally landed on Ned.


As the two men looked at each other, Ned felt like time stretched into infinity. He didn't actually know the man that Eric had captured after casually tormenting on a subway ride, but as he stared into the young man's frightened and desperate eyes, Ned realized he did because he had been him not so long ago. He had threatened to sue giants and had been determined to escape to someone sensible, only to find himself trapped and humiliated by a teenager, chained to her God-like will.


And as the tiny man took in the shoelaces wrapped around Ned's torso, and followed them back to the immense sneaker that stood like an oversized car next to them, his eyes grew wide and wet. While the shrunken man tried to process what Ned's pale emaciated body being tied to a sneaker meant for his future, Eric's voice thundered on, “And that's her shrunken slave.”


The man started to weep, but before Ned could move to comfort him, Brittany took control of the situation. Her huge, sparkly blue fingernail rammed directly into the sobbing man's body, knocking the air from it and pressing him against the white leather wall of her Stan Smiths.


“These are my favorite sneakers you little shit, and you're going to help my slave clean them before I go,” her voice roared in their ears as she laid out across the ground, her face hovering just a few inches above their tiny world.


The world continued to shake as Eric laid down beside her, one arm draped across her back before his thick fingertip pushed Brittany's aside and shoved against the crying man. “And if you don't, you're going to wind up a stain beneath them.”


As the fingers retreated, the man wailed incoherently, apologizing and begging for mercy as the two teenagers snickered above them. Brittany snapped her fingers, drawing the attention of both Ned and the sobbing man. “I said you two should be licking my shoes clean,” her big brown eyes narrowed as she leaned over their world and said, “Well?”


The sobbing man took in a deep shuddering breath, looking back from the sneaker to Brittany. Her angry glare forced a terrified shriek out of him before he plastered his face against the leather and licked madly at any part of the sneaker he could reach. Ned sat there, watching the other shrunken man rub his tears against a scuff mark in panicked desperation.


Then Brittany's soft fingertip pushed down against his head, ruffling his thin hair and almost crushing him before she added, “I didn't say you could stop, little guy.”


His whole body trembling, it took Ned several long seconds of conscious thought before he finally wobbled forward and dragged his own dry tongue across a scuff near the sole. The only sound he could hear as he cleaned was the panicked breaths of Eric's shrunken man, and the occasional shared laugh or kiss between their giant owners.

Chapter 13 by gtswburg

Ned listened as Eric's shrunken slave whimpered next to him.


It had only been a few weeks but already the once proud and resistant young man had been turned into a terrified servant who twitched with every one of the giant's casual motions. Beyond the thin glass walls of his fish tank, Ned watched as Eric's immense feet flexed as Brittany's toes ran alongside of them, the giant girl giggling as they whispered to each other. Just a few short months ago, the titanic teens were clearly embarrassed at the thought of him watching them have sex but now his presence was no different than any other object's.


He looked back over at Eric's slave, the second time he had met his fellow shrunken man, Ned tried to introduce himself only for the younger man to whimper and gaze up at Eric's mountainous form. The giant had done nothing, he was far too occupied making out with his girlfriend to notice the pair of shrunken men at his feet but his mere presence had been enough to keep him cowed. Now the strain of being Eric's plaything had on the man was startlingly clear to Ned.


His fellow slave sported bruises all over his tiny body, each one in various stages of healing, leaving his pale skin covered in splotches of purple and green. Meanwhile his wrists and ankles sported raw red burns from where Eric apparently strung him up with pieces of twine or old shoelaces before subjecting him to random flicks and prodding. On top of all the physical torture, the tiny man had clearly been shouted down to enough that he was too afraid to speak, doing little more than muttering and thanking his teenaged owner, who he almost always referred to as 'Master' and occasionally, 'God.'


“It's getting late,” Brittany's voice became louder, making both shrunken men freeze, “You should probably get going.”


“Aw, come on, babe,” Eric thundered in response, while his shifting bulk caused the bed to groan and the sheets to rustle. “I'm not going to see you all weekend.”


The pair kissed and for a moment, all Ned could hear was the bed creaking and the sounds of their lips smacking against each other, then Brittany finally pushed him away, “I know but I still need to pack and stuff...”


“Can't you pack tomorrow?” Eric whined, the slight but clear displeasure making his shrunken slave shake next to Ned.


“No, I told you already, my Mom and I are leaving right from school.”


“Alright,” the giant groaned as he pushed off of the bed, his chiseled torso rising high into the sky, while Brittany's tanned fingers trailed down his abs before brushing against his wiry pubic hairs. Eric paused for a moment but the ruby coated nails drifted away, not quite touching his thick but thankfully deflated manhood.


The huge youth strutted about the room as he tugged on his discarded clothes, all of which seemed to tightly cling to his immense muscular frame. Fumbling with his belt, and still shirtless, Eric loomed over Ned's tank and his tiny slave immediately bowed his head as he was engulfed in the teen's shadow. “Are you sure you don't want me to take care of your little shit for the weekend?” Eric asked, the booming words sending a jolt of fear down Ned's spine.


A thick fingertip came down and shoved against Ned, knocking him to the cold plastic ground and momentarily pinning him. Ned squirmed as he watched Eric's callused finger run down his tiny chest and then press down against his crotch. The pain was instant and overwhelming, making Ned howl and thrash against the grinning titan's all powerful pointer finger.


The world shook as Brittany joined Eric in the sky above, now dressed in a plain pink tank top and matching boy shorts, there was a smile on her lips as she watched her boyfriend casually torture Ned. Her equally massive hand came down, and its slender tan fingers gently pushed Eric's aside and then intertwined with them before they kissed once more. On the cool plastic floor of his tank, Ned took in deep panting breaths and quietly thanked God that Brittany had stopped Eric from crushing him to death.


“No, Daddy said he would watch him while I was away,” Brittany said when they finally came up for air, her boyfriend nodding as he picked his shirt up from the floor. The gigantic blonde girl remained in front of the tank though, and Ned watched as the shining ruby coated nail came down again, poking him. “It's a shame I have to leave him behind though...”


“What are you gonna do when you go to school in the fall?” Eric asked as he covered his well built chest with a tight t-shirt, the world shaking as he wrapped his arms around Brittany's waist and pulled her close.


“Lana says there's no laws against keeping shrunken losers in New York,” Brittany replied with a shrug, “And we'll be driving there for that so I'll be able to just put a lid or something on his tank and put him with all the other stuff for my dorm.”


Ned felt his jaw slacken as he listened to the immense girl's plans to smuggle him onto her college campus so he could remain in her dorm room to clean her shoes and paint her nails. A bright ruby coated nail brushed against him, drawing his attention back to the smirking teenage gods that ruled over him as Brittany continued, “But since we're flying this time, I figured it wasn't worth trying to take him through security-”


“Pfft,” Eric interrupted as his thick fingers wrapped around his own slave, the man letting out only the barest whimper as he was carried high into the sky. Pecking Brittany on her cheek, Eric plopped down onto the bed before he started fiddling with his sneakers. “I'm telling you, babe, no one gives two shits about these little fuckers.”


“I know,” Brittany replied with a roll of her eyes, as if Eric had just stated the most obvious thing in the world. Ned blinked away tears while her voice thundered on, “I'm just saying that I wouldn't want someone to, like, steal him or make a big fucking deal out of it, you know?”


“Yeah, I get that, but I bet if you just walked in with him like this no one would say anything,” Eric replied as he lifted his sneaker up toward Brittany, something about it eliciting a giggle from the giant girl, “Wear him like that and they would be too scared to say anything.”


She took the massive Nike in her hand and turned back toward Ned before squatting down so the shoe was eye level with his tank. “What do you think, little dude?” She teased, glancing from the sneaker's laces to Ned and back again, “Want to be on the outside next time you ride along with me?”


Eric's slave was buried beneath the thick laces of the Nike sneaker, with his body pressed against the tongue while his wrists and ankles were shoved into the eyelets, making him almost look like he was a part of the shoe itself. His fellow shrunken slave didn't thrash or shout as Brittany tugged at the laces and bent the shoe about with her hands, forcing him to flex and stretch in every direction like a man being drawn and quartered. Instead, the man's face remained unfazed, as if this had been happening to him for his entire life.


Stumbling forward, Ned couldn't hold back the tears as his now bored owner rose back up to her full height and passed the sneaker back to Eric. Reaching out and pressing his hand against the glass, Ned tried to let his fellow shrunken man know that he had seen how terribly he was treated, that he had recognized his pain but Eric had already slipped the shoe on and tied it tight. Now the tiny slave was far below, pressed between shoe laces and Eric's massive foot as the giant casually strolled out of the room while talking to Brittany about the parties she was going to miss while off at her college's admitted students weekend.


Ned remained staring at the open door even after Brittany walked back into the room, each one of her steps shaking his tiny world as she started packing for her trip. It was only after the litany of pop songs had finally come to an end that Ned finally stopped staring at the dark hallway beyond the open door. The only light in the room came from Brittany's iPad, the device's soft beeps accompanying the clacking of the giant girl's nails across the screen. Slumping back into the pile of old shirts and socks he used as a bed, Ned couldn't stop thinking about Eric's shrunken captive tied to his sneaker.


He let out a depressed sigh as he realized that Eric wore the man like that all the time, and the tiny man would be carried around on Eric's foot to all the parties the teen had been rambling about when he left. Ned rubbed his own sore muscles when he thought about the burns on the man's wrists and ankles. A sense of disgust then washed over him as he imagined having beer sloshed on him by gargantuan drunken teenagers, before finally there came an empathetic wince as he realized how badly the beer would sting against the raw skin. As the tiny man drifted off to sleep, he found himself haunted by images of his wife and son trapped between a giant person's toes by a thick sandal thong while the massive being went about their day, wiggling their toes whenever they wanted to draw a friend's attention to the tiny shrunken people they tortured all day.


The morning came early, and with his dreams still rattling around his brain, Ned couldn't get back to sleep. Instead he simply stared out across the room at the giant girl's slumbering form, trying to imagine how she could sleep so peacefully when she kept him trapped just a few feet away. She didn't even acknowledge him when she woke up and went to the bathroom, the shower roaring in the distance a few seconds later.


The huge blonde said nothing when she returned and tugged on a pair of tight denim shorts along with a faded green tank top. Ned found himself cringing as he watched her slip her feet into a pair of flip flops and wiggled her toes, when she grabbed a toe ring off of her desk and slipped it on, the tiny man suddenly wondered if she would wear him like a piece of jewelry if he ever shrunk again. Light bounced off the cheap toe ring as she wiggled her toes and Ned realized that he already knew the answer. Of course Brittany would wear him if he was small enough. The only reason she didn't wear him now is that she was afraid someone would confront her about it.


Her smiling face appeared far above his head as she stomped over to his tank, “You be good for Daddy this weekend you little loser.” Ned flinched as her finger descended and then shoved against him. He frowned as Brittany giggled above him, the harsh prodding something she considered playful and cute, “Remember, he's not as nice as me and Mom are.”


Ned shuddered as he remembered the one and only time Michael Sachs had taken care of him, leaving him inside of his underwear for most of the day and using him like a sex toy while his assistant sucked him off. Still, Ned found it hard to reconcile his experiences with Brittany or Jennifer Sachs as anything resembling nice, both women had routinely stuffed him inside of their shoes and demeaned him at every opportunity.


The glass walls of his tank shook as Brittany tapped them to get his attention, “Where's my goodbye, little man?” She shoved her finger into his face, the dark red nail stopping mere inches away from his fragile body. The digit wagged back and forth as Brittany teased, “I'm going to be gone aaaaaaall weekend.”


Swallowing whatever shreds of pride remained in him, Ned crawled up to the nail and pressed his lips against it while gripping two fistfuls of Brittany's soft fingertip in an approximation of a hug. Without warning, the finger flicked him away and then came crashing down against his skull in an odd approximation of a pat on the head.


“Good boy,” she cooed before giving him a childish wave and walking out of her room, not even doing him the courtesy of leaving a light on.


He sat in the dim light of the early morning and watched as the rest of the Sachs household woke up and got ready for the day. Michael was up first, but the giant man didn't even poke his head into Brittany's bedroom as he stormed by in one of his fine suits, looking like he stepped off of a movie set as he briskly checked his phone for important messages. Ned's stomach was rumbling by the time Jennifer rolled out of bed and started puttering around the house, lost in a fog as she recovered from a late night shift at the hospital. He wandered toward the edge of his warm glass prison and pressed his hand against the glass, hoping the gigantic woman would remember to at least come and feed him.


Instead though, Ned simply watched her walk by several times. He tried calling out to her but his feeble voice could do nothing to penetrate beyond her daughter's cavernous bedroom. She paused briefly in the hallway, dressed down in jeans and a t-shirt for her flight, and Ned thought she was about to come in to check on him but instead she pulled out her phone to double check something. With a nod and a quick muttered reminder to herself, Ned watched Jennifer slide the phone into her back pocket and an instant later, she was gone.


The warm afternoon seemed to stretch into infinity, and the sound of a distant dog barking reminded Ned of the day Brittany captured him. Shaking his head, Ned cursed himself for ever thinking that a teenage girl was the right person to approach in that situation. Even if she hadn't kidnapped him and forced him to perform so many demeaning tasks, she could have easily crushed him and never even noticed. Months of cleaning her shoes had made the sheer power behind a single one of Brittany's footfalls abundantly clear to him.


Eventually, the whole house became dark and the only sound that Ned could hear was the roar of the HVAC turning off and on to keep the huge Sachs home cool for Michael's return. Shivering beneath one of Brittany's old shirts, Ned sat up when he finally heard the door open.


“Thanks for helping me with the car,” Michael's thunderous voice echoed up the stairwell, “They really gouge you for that overnight parking.”


“It wasn't a problem,” the voice of his secretary was accompanied by the sound of her heels clicking against the hardwood floor.


“I just feel bad dragging you all the way out here to the suburbs,” the door slammed shut and Ned could easily picture Michael looming over his young assistant, “On a Friday night, a girl like you should be out having fun in the city...”


“Well, I couldn't leave you all alone in this big empty house, Mr. Sachs,” her voice was like smoke as she undoubtedly closed what little distance remained between her and her boss. All the while, Ned found himself becoming aroused just listening to the two giants on the floor below.


Their voices became indistinct as they waked further into the house and away from the staircase, but what little Ned could hear painted a clear picture for him. A wine bottle was uncorked, they laughed, and they both made soft but very pleased noises. The tiny man found himself lost in a wonderful fantasy as he listened to the vague sounds of their flirting and foreplay, suddenly imagining himself as the giant and the hot young receptionist from his old office in Alicia's place. For the first time in what felt like an eternity, Ned was so deep in his own pleasure that he didn't realize someone was standing over him until the light was flicked on.


“Naughty boy,” Alicia's warm voice rolled over him as a dark painted nail flicked Brittany's old t-shirt off of him. Gazing up at her, Ned tried to hide his shame but the smirking assistant had already seen everything. She swirled her wine glass with one hand, and placed her free hand on her hip, a diamond bracelet complimenting her fashionable slacks. The huge brunette clucked her tongue down at him as she shook her head, “I don't think you're allowed to do that...”


Ned shook his head back and forth while she took a long sip of her red wine.


The huge young woman then playfully tapped her index finger against her chin, as if lost in thought, “I'm not sure though, maybe I should ask Mr. Sachs?”


“No,” Ned yelped as he got on his knees and literally begged the woman, “Please, please don't!”


“Aw, look at you, you little pervert,” Alicia cooed down at him, “You're very cute when you beg. Has anyone ever told you that?”


Ned blinked tears away from his eyes as he continued to plead with her.


“Don't worry, your secret is safe with me,” she added with a laugh as she inspected Brittany's room, perusing shelves full of assorted awards, framed pictures, and stuffed animals. “God, such a spoiled little brat, huh?” Alicia chuckled as she glanced in his direction before walking back over to his tank, glancing down at him, “I bet you sit there a lot and wonder where your life went wrong. I mean, even if you didn't shrink, she'd still be better off than you probably were, right? Some kind of loser with no family or friends, probably worked some shitty job...”


Ned tried to protest but her free hand swooped down and forced the air from his lungs in an instant.


“And now you're a slave to some girl who has everything,” her grip tightened on him, and Ned could feel his bones and joints shuddering within her grasp, “Big house, bright future and a dad who has people he pays to remember what she likes...”


With what little breath Ned had left, he gasped out, “Please...”


Alicia's eyes widened as she heard his tiny pathetic plea, and instantly the pressure eased, before she let out another soft laugh. “You things are so fucking fragile...” she said with a shake of her head as Ned heard Michael's heavy footfalls coming up the stairs.


Sweat poured down the tiny man's body as he watched Michael pause in the doorway, his shirt unbuttoned to reveal a lean torso packed in a tight undershirt. Hungry eyes swept over Alicia's toned frame but he remained at the threshold of his daughter's room when he finally spoke, “What are you doing in here?”


“Playing with your daughter's toys,” Alicia replied calmly as she set her wine glass down in Ned's tank, and turned to face her boss. Ned let out a panicked shout as her hand opened and his arm was pinched between her thumb and forefinger, the pressure almost crushing it as she held him in the open air. Suddenly the whole world blurred as she shook him back and forth, “They're much nicer than mine.”


Flailing wildly, the only thing Ned could make sense of in the giant world that swirled around him was the fact that Alicia was unbuttoning her blouse. The world shook and suddenly, Ned was being smashed against Michael's broad muscular back as the two giants embraced. Alicia squealed with pleasure as her fingers, along with Ned, ran through the giant's thick silvery hair. The tiny man felt like he could see for miles as Michael carried Alicia into the master bedroom and threw her down onto the vast plateau of his bed.


Ned held onto the giant's hair as best as he could while Michael yanked off Alicia's slacks, and then her underwear, sending both flying across the room before diving head first toward her crotch. The extreme force of the sudden movement threw Ned off of Michael's head, sending him straight toward Alicia's flat stomach, where he bounced and rolled down toward her bare womanhood. Dazed and terrified, Ned did his best to halt his descent as he watched Michael's thick tongue probe his assistant's folds, each delicate lap releasing another yelp of pleasure from the young woman.


Michael's eyes looked right past Ned, not even noticing him as the tiny man slid down Alicia's soft silky skin toward her vagina and Michael's open maw. However, Alicia's huge hand came down and swept him toward the bed, where he tumbled past Michael's whiskey soaked breath and onto the already damp sheets. He tried to scramble away but the giants' bodies were on all sides of him, Alicia's thighs rising like mountains above him while Michael's huge shoulders closed off any escape from the valley Ned found himself in.


“Fuck this,” Michael grunted, the whole bed shaking as he clambered on top of his young assistant, his throbbing manhood almost bowling Ned over as it swung about.


“No, no, no,” Ned shouted as he ducked beneath Michael's pendulous balls, and Alicia's moans seemed to shatter the heavens as she was penetrated by her immense and all powerful boss. The tiny man found himself entranced by the sight of Michael thrusting into her over and over again. He slammed into her with the stamina of a much younger man and every stroke brought another pleasure filled groan from the huge brunette. At the other end of the bed, Ned could see her toes curling with pleasure as Michael rammed her again and again.


A bellowing roar shook the entire world as Michael came, pulling out of Alicia and spraying his ejaculate all over the bed. With barely any warning, Ned found himself directly in the field of fire as the giant pulled out and unwittingly blasted him with a thick coating of spunk. The power of it knocked Ned flat against the sheets, and he futilely rolled about in an attempt to get out of the wide pool.


The entire bed shuddered as Michael rolled over and collapsed on the other side of the bed, panting and grunting as he basked in the aftermath of his own orgasm. After several long seconds, Ned finally pulled himself to an upright position amidst the field of semen, the gunk cooling as it dripped off of his body. Wiping the mess from his face and eyes, he turned to see Alicia smirking down at him from on high while beside her Michael was already snoring peacefully.


Gently teasing her own nipples, Alicia simply watched Ned as he tried to extricate himself from the disgusting mire of sweat and semen that surrounded him in every direction. She pouted as he moved further away from her massive womanhood, the bare lips of which were still slick with sexual juices. However, the pout quickly turned into a triumphant smile as she swung her leg in, and closed off Ned's only escape route with her taught calf muscle.


“Poor little toy,” Alicia giggled as she leaned forward and plucked him off of the sheets. Before he could even try to fight back, she smeared him against Michael's torso where the crusting ejaculate was pried off by the man's thick chest hair. Just as suddenly, he was hanging above her face as she looked up at him, her big brown eyes appraising his flabby body, pale skin, and thinning hair. “Did you think you were going to have the weekend off while Brittany and her cunt of a mother were off at some Ivy League school?”


Ned was too afraid to say anything, his eyes fixated on the dark cavernous mouth that lay beyond her plump lips.


“If you thought Mr. Sachs was going to be taking care of you this weekend, you were very sorely mistaken,” Alicia whispered as she lowered him down to her lips, and then kissed his terrified shaking body, coating him in spit that tasted of red wine and whiskey. Coughing and sputtering, he was powerless to stop her as she wedged him between her breasts and then grabbed Michael's dress shirt from where it had fallen on the floor.


Trapped between the thick pillow-like hills of Alicia's breasts, Ned watched as she carefully buttoned her boss's dress shirt over him, blocking him off from the rest of the world with a curtain that reeked of the giant's sweat. The world shook as Alicia stretched and then whispered, “I'm going to have a very nice weekend...”

Chapter 14 by gtswburg

Ned Cooke pivoted about, desperate to find somewhere to run as his world was engulfed in shadow. Swallowing a lump in his throat, he stared into the sky as Michael's immense assistant bent at the waist and planted her hands against the floor. The yoga mat shuddered beneath Ned while the gigantic brunette's face turned toward him, a wicked smile stretching across it.


“Oh come on, little guy,” she purred as she thrust her behind high into the air, “It's not that difficult.”


The floor seemed to groan as she shifted her weight to one side, and a huge sweaty finger rushed toward him. Ned yelped in a panic, and started running in a random direction, not making it more than a few feet before her thumb and forefinger wrapped around his waist and set him down on all fours on the floor beneath her. Whimpering, there was nothing the tiny man could do to resist her all-powerful digits as they painfully rearranged him on the floor.


“See,” she cooed as she pinched his hips and yanked them skyward, “It's a very simple position.”


Muscles Ned was only dimly aware of burned in agony as he realized she had put him into the same yoga position that she was in. Staring back up at her, he found her smile anything but encouraging as she took a deep breath, and returned her focus to her own movements.


He had only been in Alicia's custody for a day and he was already terrified of her. Ned had spent the previous morning pampering her feet while Michael Sachs was off dealing with something, and then she had shoved him inside her purse while she went to brunch. Traveling inside her purse had been terrifying, every step caused the dark world around him to shift, and he continuously feared he was about to be crushed. And then he had to sit there and listen to her and her friends prattle on about their jobs and their dates. The only silver lining he had been able to find during the meal was that he wasn't forced to stand before her gigantic friends so he could be inspected and fondled like some sort of toy.


Ned fully expected the rest of his day to be more torture, instead though, he was left inside of her purse, forced to listen to Alicia and Michael fuck across his suburban mansion, with a short break for dinner somewhere late in the evening. Ned was nearly blinded when the purse opened up and Alicia's hand snaked in. He found himself dropped onto a cold plate, his feet standing amidst beef drippings while a bone that had mostly been picked clean sat before him.


“You have until I finish cleaning up to eat your fill, little perv,” Alicia had thundered as she started to scour a cast iron skillet, the sound of the water running nearly drowning her out.


Having long ago lost the dignity required to refuse scraps, Ned jumped at it, and even though the steak had long gone cold, he couldn't help but nearly moan in pleasure as he swallowed bite after bite.


The ground shaking beneath him derailed Ned's train of thought, and he turned his head to see Michael Sachs's shining leather loafers come into view. The hulking giant pivoted, and his right foot landed on the other side of Alicia's yoga mat as he straddled his assistant from behind, his hands resting comfortably on her hips.


“Pants like these should be illegal,” he groaned, rubbing Alicia's behind.


Ned trembled as he watched the young woman's hips wiggle while she thrust her buttocks against the giant's crotch, “What else am I supposed to work out in?”


Mr. Sachs ran his hands across her flat stomach and then he pulled at the waistline of her yoga pants, “I could think of something better.”


“Oh?” She cooed, her head turning back to face her boss.


Ned started to run as he watched Michael pull the giant brunette's pants down in a quick and powerful flourish. Alicia was already panting with excitement as he started rushing beneath her torso, the sound of Michael's belt being undone echoing off the hardwood of the room. Looking over his shoulder, the tiny man's view was dominated by Alicia's womanhood before Michael's hard cock descended and pushed past her already glistening folds.


His lungs burned as the pair began to grunt and groan overhead, Ned gave it everything he had to get out from under the moaning titans. Finally breaking out into the sunlight of an early Sunday morning, Ned made it only a dozen yards before Alicia's hand slammed down on top of him. The tiny man was forced to the ground and pinned there by the growling assistant as Michael had his way with her, thrusting away with a satisfied grin on his distant face.


Alicia's huge brown eyes narrowed on him as he futilely struggled beneath her palm. A smile spread across her lips as she started to wiggle her fingers, watching him squirm toward freedom only for her grip to tighten once again. With each of his pathetic attempts to break free, he watched her get lost in pleasure, until he was completely immobilized by the unfathomable strength she possessed in one hand.


Her moans reached a fever pitch as the giant behind her climaxed with a virile grunt.


As always he pulled out and let his seed blast wherever, this time splattering across his assistant's yoga pants below. Her thighs trembled as she remained on her knees, her eyes closed and her teeth biting down against her bottom lip in satisfaction.


Michael grunted as he tucked his deflating beast away and zipped up his trousers. His thick powerful hands ran through Alicia's dark hair, causing the young woman to sigh and shudder before he leaned down and kissed her gently on the cheek. “I have to go meet someone, it shouldn't take long but it's very important.”


She leaned up and returned the kiss, “I don't remember you having anything scheduled for today.”


“It's not for work,” he answered as he returned to his full height, forcing both Ned and his assistant to crane their necks to look up at him.


“Then what could possibly be important enough to take you away from me this weekend?” There was a hint of a challenge in her voice.


“A gift for my wife,” he grunted in response as he stalked out of the room, his steps hitting with more force than when he entered.


High above him, Ned watched as Alicia rolled her eyes, clearly annoyed as she pushed herself to a standing position while simultaneously peeling her yoga pants off. The tiny man couldn't look away as she stretched above him, her arms reaching over her head, while her womanhood glistened. She glanced down at him, and then probed him with her big toe, “What are you looking at you little perv?”


Flinching away from her warm bare skin, Ned stammered, “I-I-uh, nothing.”


Her fingers brushed against her vagina as her big toe slid on top of Ned's stomach, pushing against him hard enough to force all the air from his lungs. “That's right, little man,” she said sweetly, “There's nothing for you up here.”


Snickering to herself, she bent down and balled up her soiled pants before turning on heel and walking out of the room. Ned blinked as she shut the door with a resounding boom, leaving him sitting on the floor of the Sachs's small home gym. For a moment, Ned thought of trying to hide or escape, but then he remembered he was somewhere in the basement of the giants' home. Even if he could slip underneath the door, there were still the insurmountable stairs to the first floor, another two doors, and then the long march to the sidewalk, where he was as likely to get stepped on as he was saved.


 


**


 


Jeremy Cooke stared up at the kitchen counter, screaming his lungs out, “Mom! Mom! Are you OK?!”


His father had been missing for almost two months when he noticed he was shrinking. At first, he didn't want to believe it. Jeremy could still remember all the conversations with the police after their dog Ginger had been sitting on their porch alone when he came home from school one afternoon. How he had explained that yes his father had been actively shrinking for the better part of a year and no he hadn't wanted to go into the hospital.


Disappearances were common they had said, but the worst part was when they said it probably wasn't anything malicious. Jeremy hadn't even thought it might be, he had just assumed his father had finally shrunken so much that his body gave out, like all the articles online said might happen. It was rare, but the disease was so new and so poorly understood.


He hadn't been able to sleep that night, wondering if his Dad had been kidnapped, trying to imagine what sort of monster would do such a thing.


It was still on his mind when he noticed his pants were a little too big one morning. At first, he wondered if he had been losing weight, since he hadn't had much of an appetite since his Dad had disappeared. Then he realized that the cuff was dragging against his heel, and that's when he knew he was infected too.


Kids at school picked up on it almost immediately, especially since everyone knew his father was missing, and presumed dead because he shrunk. At first it was just murmuring around the hallways when he walked by, people making quiet jokes and then laughing behind their hands like he wouldn't notice. By the time he had lost more than a foot, things started to escalate. People would push him to the ground and tell him that would be his view for the rest of his life. The worst day had been when he heard his crush, Heather, say she wouldn't let him get close to her unless he was six inches tall and holding a nail file.


He still didn't know if she knew he was standing close enough to hear her or not. After all, by that point, he was already below her line of sight. Jeremy had only stayed in school for another week after that, because even the freshmen were starting to pick on him.


He was smart, and he was basically on track to graduate anyway, him and his mom were busy making arrangements for how it would all work when disaster struck. She started shrinking too, and it was much faster than what he or his dad went through. Within a month, she was confined to a hamster cage they kept in the kitchen, standing three and a half inches tall.


For the past few weeks, he had been doing his best. Using what was left in their savings account to order groceries online, doing what he could to figure things out. They kept talking about making a break for where his aunt lived in the South, but to get there they'd have to cross a lot of states that had very questionable laws regarding shrunken people. He didn't let his mom watch the news anymore, where there was always talk about how the afflicted were a drain on communities, or worse let her go on any social media, where he had seen countless links to videos of people torturing and enslaving people her size.


Jeremy had been watching one last night when it had happened.


It had been posted by an old friend of his from middle school with the caption, 'Can't wait to do this when I get a #Shrinkee #Immune4Life #LivinLarge.' The video was shot from waist height, so that all you could see was the woman's knee high combat boots and ripped jeans. Kneeling before the comparative giant was a shrunken girl around Jeremy's age, who was wailing in fear as what he could only assume was an immense goth lifted her absurd boot and let it drop.


Splorch.


It was a wet crunching sound that made him want to vomit.


“Ew,” the girl's voice echoed in his headphones, “I have sororitute on my boot.”


She then started scraping it against the cement she was standing on before lifting her foot off the floor and showing the red gory mess that was mashed up in the tread. By that point, Jeremy's stomach was practically rolling in revolt, and his heart was hammering in his chest, and that's when he heard the girl snap her fingers and shout, “Bitch! Get over here and clean this the fuck up!”


The camera dipped slightly and another girl close to his age, and terrifyingly close to his height rushed forward with a clean white rag. The shrunken woman had to stand on the tips of her toes to reach the messy boot, the goth giantess stretching her leg up higher just to watch the tiny woman struggle. However, there was no hesitation as the girl used her spit to clean the larger woman's boots, running the rag through each tread with terrifying diligence.


The video faded to black, and then the hashtags #LivinLarge and #Immune4Life flashed across the screen.


The clip was so horrific that it wasn't until Jeremy could feel himself becoming lightheaded that he finally recognized the signs. He wasn't terrified, he was having another shrinking episode. Shoving himself away from his desk, he stumbled out the door and to the stairs, praying that he could make it down them before he collapsed.


Then he came to and it was morning.


It had taken him the better part of the day to get down the monolithic stairs, and he had to stop for a rest before trekking his way into the kitchen, where he now stood shouting up to his mother.


“Honey! Jeremy! Is that you?!” His mother shouted, her voice hoarse.


High above he could just barely see her standing at the wall of the cage, looking down at him nervously. Cupping his hands to his mouth, he called back, “Yes, Mom! I'm... I'm shrunk! Not much bigger than you.”


A curse word he had never heard his mother say echoed across the kitchen, followed by her smacking her arms against the cage, rattling it as she sobbed.


“No, it'll be ok, Mom! I'll... I'll get up to you and we can use the house phone-”


His words were interrupted by a horrific crash at the backdoor. Even though he couldn't see his mother, he knew that she had to have turned toward the sound too. “Honey...” his mother called out before trailing off, her place high up on the counter giving her a view of whatever was on the other side of the door.


Jeremy could hear the tumblers in the back door's lock being twisted about, and all he could do was shake his head in disbelief before muttering, “No, not now...”


KRAKOOM!


The sound of their backdoor being forced open was terrifying and Jeremy didn't even have time to recover before he felt the whole world around him shaking. A pair of beat-up sneakers entered his vision as an immense man filled the doorway between the kitchen and the laundry room. The tiny young man craned his neck back as he tried to comprehend the immense being in front of him, unable to even guess at the man's actual height.


The giant looked like he had walked straight from a fairy tale village he had just finished terrorizing. His features were blunt and forgettable, with only a nose that had clearly been broken a few times worth noting. Then, Jeremy noticed his eyes gleamed like a hawk's as he looked around their poorly maintained kitchen, and his whole face lit up when he spotted Jeremy far down on the floor.


“Run, Jeremy!” His mother screamed at the top of her lungs, momentarily drawing the giant's attention.


Jeremy booked it at top speed for the living room, panting in terror as the linoleum blurred beneath him. Then the giant took his first step and the tiny teenager could feel the world shake. Each step made it worse and worse as the huge man approached and planted his scuffed up sneaker right in Jeremy's path.


He slammed into it and a second later, he was being wrapped up in a hand that reeked of cigarette smoke. Jeremy's stomach screamed in revolt as he was lifted skyward and then swung about by the giant, the world beyond turning into a surrealist painting as the giant turned toward his mother. Jeremy couldn't even move in the immense being's grasp as he stalked over to the kitchen counter and looked down at his sobbing mother.


The all-powerful being laughed as he unlatched the top of the cage and reached in to grab her, “I figured you had shrunk, but I didn't expect you to be this small. Ah well, I'm sure my client won't mind.”


Jeremy tried to make sense of the giant's words as his mother was pressed against him, shoved into the same fist by the towering being. Without thinking, he wrapped his arms around her and sobbed with her, neither of them able to do anything else as they were carried out into the sunshine of a weekend afternoon. Jeremy wanted to scream, but the giant merely tightened his grip, forcing the air out of both their lungs and preventing them from doing anything but silently sob until they were dropped into a box.


His body was overcome by a pins-and-needles feeling when he was finally released, and so it was difficult to push himself to a standing position. He had finally stumbled to his knees to shout at the giant when a lid was lowered down onto them, and they were plunged into darkness.


“Oh my God,” his mother wailed, “We're in a shoebox.”


A moment later a car engine roared to life, and the world beyond them was shuddering and shaking as the giant drove off to wherever he was taking them.


Unable to remain standing, Jeremy fell to the floor, while his mother shouted, “What kind of monster puts people in a shoebox?!”


“I don't know, Mom, just calm down... there, there has to be a way out of this.”


“Jeremy,” his mother said, sniffling in the darkness somewhere beyond him, “I... I don't think there is.”


“Mom, don't say that...”


“No, no, the police,” she sighed, “The police said that people get abducted. When your father disappeared and then you started shrinking, I looked into it. Jeremy, you have no idea what these... Immune people are doing to people like us.”


Tears started to stream down his face, all the time he had assumed his mother was unaware of what was going on, but she had had years to research the dangers of shrinking before he had started digging into it. Of course she would know. “Hashtag-living large,” he whispered to her, his voice almost overpowered by the car going over a pothole.


“Oh no, Jeremy, don't tell me that you looked at any of those photos...”


“Of course I did, Mom! Every time I watched a video or saw a fucking picture, I was terrified I'd see Dad and I couldn't stop thinking about what I would do if I did! Or fuck, what would happen if this happened to you!” He smashed his hands against their cardboard prison, “I never even thought that some sicko would be watching us, waiting for us to shrink, but they totally would because between me and Dad, the whole world knew that we weren't Immune!”


“Jeremy, it's not your fault...”


“Yes it is! If I had left school when it first started, no one would know...”


“No, you can't think that. This is their fault, it's this bastard's fault, not yours.” Jeremy felt his mother crawl over to him and then squeeze his upper arm, “Never forget that.”


“I...” all Jeremy could do was sob, while his mother wrapped her arms around him and held him close.


The pair of tiny people had no idea how much time had passed when they heard the car engine cut off, and then a moment later they could hear the muffled sound of two giants speaking.


“Perfect timing,” a voice Jeremy didn't recognize said, which he assumed had to be the client, “My wife and daughter are flying back later today.”


“Whoa, hold up,” a loud thump accompanied their entire world shaking for a moment, “You're not going to... kill them or something are you?”


Rather than get angry, the client merely laughed, “No, no, they're for my wife and daughter.”


“And they're not going to...”


“No,” the client's voice was firm, “And with what I'm paying you, what I'm doing with them shouldn't even matter.”


“Look, I just...”


The whole world lurched and both shrunken people were sent careening around the box. “Have finished your job, and should be going. Can you imagine what people would think if they saw the two of us together.”


“Whatever,” their captor said and a moment later, Jeremy could hear a car engine roar.


“Asshole,” the client muttered before he walked back to his own car, the sounds of the giant's movements almost as terrifying as the way Jeremy was tossed about by them.


Again, they were dropped somewhere in a car, and left to listen as the giant drove to wherever he was going.


“Mom,” Jeremy said nervously.


“I'm here, son.”


“What do you think his...”


“I don't know,” she grasped his hands in hers and squeezed, “But, but maybe they'll be nice. Maybe they just want to keep us as pets.”


“Mom...”


“I know, I know it sounds crazy, but I'd rather be a rich woman's purse dog than...”


Jeremy's pulse quickened as his mother trailed off, and he hugged her tight, “I know, Mom, me too.”


They fell silent, listening to the giant world beyond their shoebox prison for some clue as to what was going on. Instead, they could only listen as the car finally stopped, and then the giant got out and carried them into his home. The box was only set down for a moment before they heard the giant man taping it shut and then it shook as he patted the box, “There, that should hold these little fucks.”


Even though it was dark, Jeremy swore he could see his mother glare in rage at the giant for calling them 'little fucks.' Then they sat and waited, listening as the giant spoke to someone else, talking about his wife's flight and other minor details, as if he didn't have two people imprisoned in a shoebox. The front door opened and then shut, and the two shrunken people were left in silence.


A silence that stretched on into eternity, until finally the door crashed open.


“-ood to be home,” thundered a female voice moments after it opened.


Jeremy listened as the woman dropped her bags by the front door, the sound echoing through what he now realized must be a cavernous house. Next to him, he felt his mother tense up and then she whispered, “I swear I know that voice.”


“Well, I'm glad that you both had a good time,” the man who had imprisoned them said.


“Dad, you have no idea, it was amazing, way better than Lana's school,” a second younger female voice boomed, and Jeremy felt a pang of familiarity run through him. “I can't wait to go back.”


Jeremy could feel his mother shake his head next to him, “No, it couldn't be.”


The box around them began to tremble, and suddenly they were thrown to the ground as the young giantess nearly screamed, “Oh my God, Dad, Isabel Marants!”


“Michael...” the older woman growled.


“What?” The giant's confusion was clear, “Oh no, that's not shoes. Here, put it down, and I'll get it open for you.”


Their prison shook and they were thrown about as they were pried from the daughter's hands and practically slammed back onto whatever table was holding them. Jeremy began to shake in terror as he heard the tape pried off of the box, and his gaze was immediately drawn to the sky.


“Oh, Michael, you didn't,” the older woman, Michael's wife, said with a chuckle.


Jeremy heard his mother once again say, “No, no, that's not possible.”


“Mom, what's going on?” He shouted back at her.


Suddenly the lid of the shoebox was pried off and Jeremy was momentarily blinded by the light. It faded quickly as a shadow crept over them, and then the shrunken teen's jaw dropped as he stared into the billboard sized face of Brittany Sachs, the head cheerleader at his school and one of the most popular girls there.


Her lips parted as she smiled, revealing bright white teeth large enough to slice him in half, while her eyes narrowed in on him an his mother. “No way,” Brittany boomed.


Another woman's face loomed over their world, her features were sharper than Brittany's though her hair was the same shade of blonde. Next to him, Jeremy heard his mother gasp in recognition, “Jennifer Sachs?”


“Oh my God,” Jennifer Sachs cooed as her hand reached down and snatched his mother up, “She is so small, I can hardly believe that they actually shrink this much.”


Jeremy stood up, his eyes locked on his imprisoned mother, ready to shout up in rage at the giants, when Brittany's fingers wrapped around him and the air instantly shot from his lungs. Her grip was firm, strong, and as she started to walk away from her parents, Jeremy realized it was well practiced. “Oh man,” Brittany thundered as she started to mount the stairs, her parents not even calling after her, as if shrunken people were a completely everyday occurrence, “You're Jeremy Cooke, right? That weirdo who was stalking Heather?”


Jeremy squirmed, wanting to defend himself but barely able to breathe in her immense grip.


“Don't worry, I can totally tell it's you,” she laughed as she opened her bedroom door, “Didn't my sister used to babysit you, too? That is fucking priceless.” Jeremy started to tremble in her grasp as she carried him into her room. “So if you're here in my hand, and that was your mom in my mom's hand, then I have a feeling that that makes this loser...”


Jeremy's eyes went wide as he was lowered into a huge fish tank, and set down on a cold plastic floor. Sitting in a pile of old unwashed shirts was a man who now looked like he was a foot shorter than him. The man was pale, with thinning hair the same shade as his own, and even though most of the fat had faded away, Jeremy could see a bit of a paunch hanging off the man's chest.


“Dad?”


Brittany's voice thundered over his, “Your father.”


“Jeremy...” his dad's voice was weak, and hoarse. His eyes were brimming with tears as he shook his head back and forth, “No, no, this can't be happening...”


“Dad, y-yo-you're alive,” Jeremy could barely see as he started to cry.


The sound of a phone's camera app taking a picture caught Jeremy completely off guard, and he turned to see Brittany messing around on her phone. He shut his eyes tight and couldn't fight the tears any longer as he realized that Brittany Sachs had kidnapped his dad months ago, and as her phone buzzed above him because messages streamed in, he realized that she must have told people. He had walked around school, getting bullied by people who knew his father was being tortured by the head cheerleader.


Suddenly a pair of Brittany's flip-flops descended from the sky, and she nonchalantly announced, “These got dirty walking around campus, so clean them up, loser.”


Jeremy turned toward his father, watching as he walked toward the cheap sandals and said, “Y-yes, Brittany.”


“And now that there are two of you, you'll get the work done twice as fast,” she announced with a huge smile.


“Fuck you!” Jeremy screamed, “You giant fucking bitch, how dare you order me and my Dad around-”


His rant was cut off as Brittany's hand struck him like lightning, “No, no, no, little losers don't get to talk like that.” Jeremy struggled to breathe as her fingers pressed hard against his torso and she lowered him to the ground.


She dropped him into the mouth of her shoe, and in the distance, Jeremy could dimly hear his father screaming, pleading with the titanic cheerleader. The tiny teen hadn't even started to recover when bright white laces were wrapped around his chest and a thick knot tied against his back. He could barely figure out what as going on until he saw Brittany's huge socked foot ramming down toward him. She forcefully shoved him up against the soft smelly tongue of the sneaker as she slipped it onto her foot.


Jeremy's whole world felt like it was on fire as her body heat warmed up the exceedingly cramped shoe. Then he swore his back was about to break as she flexed her foot. Jeremy was just able to wiggle his head out into the open air, and found himself staring up her long athletic leg to her jean shorts. High above him, he heard her say to his father, “Now, those flip flops better be clean by the time I get back from Eric's. Is that understood?”


Jeremy could dimly hear his father pleading, but then Brittany started to walk, and all he could hear was the thunder of her footsteps.

End Notes:

That is not dead which can eternal lie...

Chapter 15 by gtswburg

“Now...” Brittany savored the word as she loomed over the Cooke men's glass prison, “Which one of you gets the honor of being my little odor-eater today?”


Jeremy trembled, he had only been under his former classmate's rule for a few days, but it was beginning to feel like an eternity. Next to him, his father simply sat on his knees, barely able to even meet the gigantic brown eyes of their captor. After his first night, pressed between the tongue of Brittany's sneaker and her socked foot, listening to her make out with her obnoxious jock boyfriend before being paraded in front of him like he was her newest piece of jewelry, Jeremy had no idea what horrors could come next.


Then he wound up trapped in her Uggs, forced to lick her sweating feet while she fell asleep, all because he asked for some water. He realized now that his father had tried to warn him, with silent pleading eyes, but instead Jeremy had stood up for himself only for his wish to be granted, monkey-paw style, by the giantess. And when he was dropped into a pile of her old t-shirts from on high, sweaty and dehydrated, she expected him to help his father polish a pair of heels she wanted to wear.


It was sick.


And as she squatted down, giving the two tiny men ample view of her cleavage, Jeremy wanted to protest. Then his eyes were drawn to the huge brown combat boot in her hand, buffed to perfection by him and his father the night before. The plaid interior promised a sweltering spring day beside her foot, and Jeremy could feel his tongue drying out just from looking at it. She waved the boot back and forth in the air before pouting, “Neither of you losers want to volunteer?”


The tiny teenager smacked his dry lips, and he found his aching feet start to shuffle forward.


Then his father shouted, “Please, Brittany, let me come with you today!” Jeremy turned to watch his father crawl forward on his knees, his hands clasped in front of him, literally begging the titanic young woman to stuff him inside her boot. “Please, Brittany.”


“Dad, no...” Jeremy said softly, but his body didn't move. No matter how badly he wanted to stop his father, Jeremy's muscles refused to budge.


“Aw, have you been jealous that your useless son has got to spend so much time with me?” She rose to her full height and loomed over their world once more, lapsing into a cutesy condescending tone as her hand reached in, “Has the wittle man missed me?”


“Yes!” His father cried as he stood up, and reached out for the fingers they had both manicured two nights earlier.


“Alwight,” she cooed, her hand engulfing his father's entire body, leaving only his head uncovered as she carried him high into the sky. Jeremy could feel tears running down his cheek as he met his father's eyes, and silently mouthed 'thank you.' His father simply nodded, and then a second later he was out of sight, and his fate was sealed by the zipping up of Brittany's boot.


Her phone chimed loudly, and Jeremy winced as she stomped across her room, his prison shuddering with each step. All he could do was think of his father, wedged somewhere beneath her arch or pressed between her jeans and the sweat soaked flannel, his throat become drier with each passing moment. Brittany scanned the immense device as she casually slung her backpack over her shoulder, and then a smile crept across her face as she tapped out her response.


“You lucked out today, perv,” she announced, taking a few more heavy footfalls to tower directly over him, “Mom's on her way back from work, and she said that I should make sure to leave one of you here to help out her slave.” Giggles that sounded more like artillery fire erupted from above as she showed him the text, a perfectly manicured nail pointing toward the word 'slave' just in case he somehow missed it on the jumbotron-like phone. “So I guess you won't be riding along in my purse or something today. Oh well.”


Her finger came down, and Jeremy wanted desperately to run away, but before he could do more than turn around, he was already rolling across the plastic floor, rubbing the bright red mark on his chest from where she had flicked him. He tried to take deep slow breaths as the world around him shook, unable to comprehend how someone he had had several classes with over the years could so casually torment him.


Laying at the bottom of the empty fish tank, Jeremy slowly curled into a ball, his tiny body trembling as he tried to process the idea that this could easily be the rest of his life. His day-to-day schedule decided on a whim by a girl he used to literally look down at. Tears streamed down his face and his sobs barely echoed beyond the insurmountable glass walls of his prison.


“Ugh,” the grunt boomed from the hallway as Jennifer Sachs stomped into her daughter's room, scratching her backside before stretching her arms above her head. She smacked her lips and covered a yawn, crossing the room in a few short strides that forced the tiny teenager to roll over onto his back. “Oh ho,” she said with a smile, “Brittany left you here with me today, little boy?”


Jeremy pushed himself to a standing position, and opened his mouth to shout something back at the giant woman but her hand was already racing toward him. He was shoved back to the ground and immediately began to squirm as her fingers wrapped around him.


Another yawn issued from her lips before she spoke, “Oh you're a feisty one aren't you?”


The shrunken young man tried to spit something back at her, but her fingers simply clenched, forcing the air from his lungs.


“No, no, I'm not in the mood to fight with you today, little boy,” she said in a tired voice, letting him swing through the air as she walked, wind whistling by as each step sent a shock coursing through his body.


The world didn't change from a blur until Jeremy found himself staring at a literal wall of shoes, his jaw dropping as he realized the cavernous room around him was simply Mrs. Sachs's walk-in closet.


“And how are you doing today, my dear?” Jennifer Sachs's voice was saccharine sweet as she spoke.


Jeremy trembled when he heard his mother's own voice cry back, “I'm very well, Mrs. Sachs.”


“That is what I like to hear,” the giantess cooed, and Jeremy watched as her hand dipped into a shoebox and lifted his mother out with far more care than how she grabbed him, “And look at that, you got the gum off my heel, like the good girl I told you you could be.”


Jeremy blinked back tears as Jennifer raised his shrunken mother up to her lips and smothered her with a kiss, and he choked back a sob when his mom didn't seem to squirm or fight back at all. She simply accepted the condescending affection like it was the most normal thing in the world.


The wind howled and the world blurred once more as the all powerful matriarch carried them downstairs and then dropped him onto a coffee table. Jeremy watched as his mother was gently set down beside him, and as Jennifer's hand started to rise back into the heavens, it paused and her huge index finger came down. The young man winced, expecting a casual flick like Brittany had given him, but instead his mother sat up as her hair was ruffled by the tree trunk sized digit.


“I'll be right back, little ones, don't go anywhere,” she announced with a wink before strolling off toward the kitchen.


His mouth agape, and his eyes wide, Jeremy turned toward his mother, who stared back at him with a pleading look, “Jeremy, please you have to-”


“No, no, no!” He screamed, tears flowing down his cheeks, “It's bad enough watching Dad doing everything Brittany Fucking Sachs says, but he's been here for months. He's had to, to, to do things to survive. He had to adapt! We've been here for a week, Mom! A fucking week and you're already her-her-her happy little pet!”


His mother rushed to his side and tried to hug him, but all he could smell was the overpowering scent of shoe polish. “Get away from me!” He screamed, pushing her away as gently as he could.


“Jeremy, you need to understand, this is our life now...”


“No, no, no it's not! My life isn't going to be this!” He threw his arms out, gesturing to the incomprehensibly large living room, “I'm never going to be able to just polish some giant woman's shoes or paint her nails like it's a completely normal thing! We're sick, and we need help from doctors, not... not...”


His rant was cut off by the return of the gigantic Mrs. Sachs, a steaming mug of coffee in her hand as she settled down on the couch. “Aw, look at you two,” she thundered, her mug causing a minor quake in the table as she set it down. Jeremy could hear the giantess untie her shoes, and then smell the funk of her footsweat as she slipped her feet out. A second later and her huge socks were flapping in the air above him like a flag as she pried them off, and then let them fall back on the carpet below.


She lifted her mug back into the sky and then a moment later, his whole world shook as her massive heels slammed down on either side of him and his mother. “Isn't this nice?” Jennifer asked, the sweetness of her voice making Jeremy wince, “It's like a little take your son to work day.” The blonde giantess laughed at her own joke as her toes wiggled above their heads. “Why don't you be a good little boy, and start on my right foot while your mom works on my left?”


Jeremy simply stared up at Jennifer Sachs as she leaned her head back, and gently shut her eyes, clearly expecting her 'request' to be followed without delay. His stomach churned as he watched his mother slowly walk over to reddened sole, without a hint of trepidation in her gait.


“No,” he said.


“Jeremy,” his mother pleaded.


Jennifer's head lifted slightly, and she let out a soft, “Hm?”


“No!” The tiny young man shouted.


“What's wrong, little one?” Jennifer leaned forward slightly, and took a sip of her coffee.


“I'm not going to rub your feet you crazy bitch!” He screamed at the top of his lungs.


The giant blonde's eyes widened slightly, and then she gently shook her head back and forth, “Joanne, my precious little Joanne.” Next to him, he watched Mrs. Sachs's toes clench far above his mother's head, “Is this how you raised your son? To be so disrespectful to his betters?”


“No, no, no, Mrs. Sachs, please, he'll be good!” His mother was crying as she hugged the giantess's sole, and her son fought an urge to vomit as he watched her plant kiss after kiss on the heel.


“Mom, stop that!” He screamed before turning back toward the giant woman, “Stop making her do that you giant fucking cunt!”


Jennifer Sachs's eyebrows knitted in rage, and there was no more sweetness in her voice, “I will not be spoken to that way, little boy.”


“Fuck you!” He shouted back, but within a second Jeremy found himself reeling back as her foot slammed against him.


“Jeremy!” His mother's voice sounded dim in his own ears.


Mrs. Sachs hand wrapped around him, and the world blurred by in a daze, while her all powerful voice thundered in his ears, “I think you need a time out, little man.”


As the world came back into focus, Jeremy found himself staring down at the worn insole of Mrs. Sachs's sneaker. He was shoved face first into the damp insole, his tongue assaulted with the disgusting taste of her stale sweat. Gagging in the humid air, he found himself being pushed deeper into the shoe until his head banged against the toe. The tiny man tried to scramble back toward the light as soon as the giant fingers let go of him, but an instant later his feet were slamming against a balled up sock.


Even without the giant woman's foot, the air inside the sneaker was warm and within a minute Jeremy could feel sweat running down his back. “No, no, no,” he whimpered, listening as Mrs. Sachs simply turned the television on and told his mother to get back to work. The humid muggy air of the sneaker made Jeremy's head grow lighter, and he swore the tiny prison was starting to spin about. Struggling to suck in more of the fetid air, Jeremy found he could only suck in short shallow breaths, while his heart started to thunder in his chest.


Within seconds, Jeremy had passed out.


He didn't even realize what had happened until fresh air rushed back in along with sunlight. His whole body was still coated in sweat as he crawled toward freedom. The tiny young man didn't need to think as he yanked himself up and over the mouth of the sneaker, desperate to escape.


“Nuh uh, little boy,” Jennifer Sachs thundered, her bare foot slamming down inches from his head.


He craned his neck, following the bare foot up past the woman's ankle, to her toned calf muscle, thick powerful thigh, and finally her bright pink running shorts. The sock that had kept him trapped inside of her shoe for who knew how long was fluffed out in the air above him, and he watched it lower back to the ground as she slid it onto the foot in front of him. Frozen in fear, he found himself unable to do anything as she scooped him up and lifted him into the sky.


“I don't think you fully grasp your new place in life, little boy,” She practically purred as she dangled him in front of her face, “You belong to my family, and when we tell you to do something, there's no negotiation, no talking back. A 'Yes, Mrs. Sachs' is very nice, but it isn't necessary. All you need to do, is what I tell you to. You father understands, and so does your mother, so why don't you?”


Swaying back and forth as her coffee scented breath washed over him, Jeremy gritted his teeth, and stared up into her massive brown eyes, “Fuck. You.”


“Oh, little boy, I'll do more than that,” she said, her voice taking on a strange edge that made the tiny teen shudder with fear. He watched her body roll by as she lowered him down to her chest, and then pried back her sports bra so she could shove him between her breasts. His sweaty body slid into her cleavage and didn't stop until it was arrested by the tight material of the sports bra below. Jeremy's bones shook inside his body as she spoke, her words much deeper and more powerful than he ever could have imagined, “We're going for a run, little boy, and then I'm going to do a very different kind of cardio.”

Interlude 4 by gtswburg

The world outside of Alicia Everly's apartment had grown increasingly more terrifying to the shrunken Jeremy Cooke since the Protectorate Bill had been passed. Sitting in the center of his cage, he wrapped himself up in the giant brunette's old sock despite the summer heat. On one side of him, his de facto owner's giant tanned legs thundered down the side walk, and on the other the gigantic world passed him by.


He didn't like the idea that he had grown used to seeing other shrunken people being worn as accessories, but it was undeniable that shrunken people had become more and more of a status symbol once their subhuman status was codified. People smaller than him dangled off of bracelets, were lowered into cleavage on necklaces, and based on one terrifying ad he had seen while Ms. Everly was looking at a website; put inside of clear platform shoes so they were literally underfoot. People the same size as him were regularly carried in purses, pockets, and stuffed anywhere the giant could think of.


In the past six blocks he had seen a middle aged woman his size poking over the waistband of a college girl's cut off shorts, her head not even reaching the midriff baring sorority shirt the girl was wearing. That poor woman had been followed by a young man at a cafe showing his friends that he had stuffed a former teacher into the laces of his sneakers, and all of them were laughing their heads off. He had seen that and the countless others like them many times, but it was what he saw coming Alicia's way that sent him cowering beneath the sock.


He had seen the gigantic young woman thundering down the sidewalk from far away, wearing nothing but a sports bra and a pair of running shorts. Her ebony skin was covered in a thin sheen of sweat that glistened in the midday sun, her toned muscles flexing with each of her strides. What should have been an arousing sight of a barely dressed gorgeous giant, sent a shudder down Jeremy's spine, reminding him of the times that both Brittany and her mother had abused him during similar workouts.


And then he saw the leash running parallel to her pumping legs.


Looking down, Jeremy had been expecting to see a dog galloping alongside its owner, its tongue lolling out in a happy smile. It would have been terrifying enough to be reminded of how easily a household pet could gobble him up, but it wasn't a dog running beside the giant woman. Huffing and puffing, her pale skin turning red as she tried to keep up with her mighty owner's impossibly long strides, was a fourteen inch tall overweight girl, probably the same age as the runner holding her leash. They could have been roommates or neighbors before one of them shrunk.


Then the tiny woman stumbled, which caused her enormous 'protector' to yank on the leash, and grunt, “Keep running, fatty.”


Between her struggling shallow breaths, the poor shrunken girl replied, “Sorry, ma'am.”


“Damn right you're sorry,” was the giantess's reply, “When we get home you're going to give me an extra twenty push ups.”


Jeremy could still hear the giant runner's words echoing in his ears as she moved down the block, threatening her pet-sized person not only with more exercise but all the same humiliating tasks that he was regularly forced to perform. Whimpering to himself, the tiny man pulled Alicia's sock directly over his face, trying to block out the gigantic world around him. Breathing in the giant woman's stale foot funk helped more than he wanted to believe as the passing buildings and people became nothing more than indistinct shapes and colors through the cotton screen.


The sound of an apartment buzzer was the first time the huge reality beyond the sock managed to penetrate his tiny world, but Jeremy remained hidden inside of it, trying to stop himself from shaking. Alicia's sandals clapped across a concrete floor, and then he heard an old metal staircase rattling as she ascended through the warehouse turned apartment building. Two floors later and again her footsteps boomed like thunder, followed by her knocking against a wooden door.


A squeal of excitement made the shrunken man's ears ring as soon as the door opened, and then his whole world was sent flying in one direction. The sock did barely anything to cushion him against the cold metal bars of his cage, but at least he landed on the pliable surface of his sponge bed. Despite the sock around him, his nostrils were still assaulted by a mixture of fresh fruity soap and an undercurrent of sweat.


“Oh my God, I'm so sorry that I'm sweaty,” Nikki's voice reverberated through his cage as she continued to hold Alicia in a firm embrace, “but you know how much packing sucks.”


“Ugh, you have no idea,” Alicia replied as they finally broke apart and Jeremy's bed was sent sliding about once more as she walked into Nikki's apartment, “You don't even realize how much shit you have until you start debating whose fucking plates or towels you're going to keep, and whose you want to sell on Craigslist or donate or whatever the hell you're going to do with them.”


“Still, nice debate to have,” the huge blonde's voice took on an almost sarcastic sing-song tone.


“That's true.”


Jeremy's cage landed on something, his whole mobile prison suddenly shaking as it connected with whatever surface it was deposited on. He was still adjusting to sitting on solid ground once more when a wine bottle being uncorked sounded like a cannon going off next to him. The soft trickling of liquid hitting a glass came next, followed by Alicia gulping it down like someone dying of thirst.


“Ugh, torrontes?”


“Mhm, it's so good.”


“Do you have anything else?”


“Wine? No, but I think I have some beer left over from last week.”


“Well, someone has to help you clean out your fridge,” Alicia announced, her voice drifting away from Jeremy as she walked into the kitchen.


Suddenly, he heard the door to his cage opening, and he shuddered within the sock.


“Aw, he's so cute in here, hiding in your sock.”


“What?”


Thick all powerful digits grabbed on to his makeshift blanket, and he gripped on to the cotton as tight as he could. “Aw, is the little toy boy afraid of the big scary world?” Nikki asked as she yanked the sock free from his grasp with a simple flick of her wrist.


A moment later, he found himself staring into the pale face of the gigantic platinum blonde, her hair piled atop her head in a sweaty bun as she loomed over his world. Beyond her sweat stained t-shirt, he could see the cavernous converted loft apartment, now filled with seemingly nothing besides moving boxes. She dropped the sock on the counter next to him, and winked at him, “You're not allowed to hide from me anymore, toy boy.”


Alicia strutted back over to the kitchen island, and Jeremy's eyes were drawn to the beer in her left hand. Her ring finger, and the glittering diamond sitting on it, were nestled right along the neck of the goose that served as the brewery's logo. As she lifted the beer to her lips and took a long sip, he watched the diamond catch the sunlight drifting into the apartment, and draw Nikki's gaze.


“Wow, is that it?”


“Mhm hmm,” Alicia assented with a soft moan, and switched the beer to her right hand before extending her left so Nikki could inspect it.


“It's almost as big as your little guy's head,” the blonde said breathlessly, leaning down and twisting Alicia's hand to see it from every possible angle.


“You'd know what he charges by the hour better than I would.”


The two gigantic woman began to prattle on about the ring, how proud Nikki was that she had set the pair up, and even though Alicia had just been proposed to, when the wedding would be. Jeremy simply wished he could curl back up into Alicia's old sock and ignore their booming voices.


The soft sound of bare feet slapping against stone drew his attention back to the outside world, where Nikki's once proud intern was standing outside of his cage. She still towered over Jeremy at a mighty nine inches, but the fire he had once seen in the shrunken brunette was long gone. Her tanned skin had turned pale, and her long hair had been hacked away leaving her with an uneven pixie cut, while the rest of her body hair had grown in thicker than any of the giantesses standing above her would allow on their own bodies.


“Hey,” she said softly, leaning against his cage, her comparatively tall frame not even enough to make it shudder.


“Hi,” Jeremy replied meekly.


Looking up toward Alicia's immense engagement ring, she shook her head, “Her fiance doesn't like you?”


“He thought it was gross that she kept a twenty year old kid on top of her dresser.”


“Typical,” the larger girl snorted.


“What?”


“The guy's immune and he still feels threatened by a tiny dude who licks her shoes clean, it's pretty fucked up.”


The tiny man found himself smiling, “I never thought of it like that...”


“Small victories,” she replied as she slumped down next to his cage, and pulled her knees close, “So, she's handing you over to Nikki?”


He took a deep breath and nodded.


“You know she's moving to California, right?”


“What?” Jeremy perked up, and found himself moving toward the wall of his cage, “That's good, right? I mean, California would never...”


The former intern shook her head back and forth, “Last month.”


“Fuck,” he drifted down to his knees.


“Yeah, when she interviewed for the job I was excited, like, I thought... I thought maybe I'd be able to wiggle free one day, hitch a ride on somebody's shoe to get out of the office and end up anywhere better, but then...”


“They passed the law.”


“No,” she said, her voice growing hollow, “I realized that I could end up with somebody worse. I thought about you, and how Alicia isn't even the one who found you originally, right? After you shrunk?”


Jeremy swallowed a lump in his throat, “No, she wasn't.”


“Like, if I got away from Nikki and out onto the streets of LA, what's to stop some bored rich immune bitch from Malibu or wherever from picking me up and carrying me around like a fucking purse dog?” Looking up at the huge platinum blonde as she sucked down a glass of wine that Jeremy could drown in, she said, “At least, Nikki lets me read things she's working on, so it's sort of like I'm practicing law. What would I do if I got picked up by somebody who didn't know I used to go to law school? Clean lint from between their toes while they bitched about their day?”


“R-right,” Jeremy stuttered, and he blinked back tears as he once more was forced to remember that he didn't finish high school. The closest he had gotten to Prom Night was painting Brittany Sachs's toenails, and the idea of going to college was now so alien that it seemed like it was the dream of a completely different person.


Before Nikki's tiny intern could continue, their blonde owner's voice overpowered their conversation, “Aw, look at them down there, already talking to each other.” The immense woman's hand reached down and ran over her slave's body, “Are you telling him about how much you love helping me out, Kimmy?”


“Yes, Miss!” The shrunken intern's voice became bright, almost bubbly, an almost mirror image of her giant owner's.


“That's my girl,” Nikki cooed before bringing her finger back up to Kimmy's face, “Give me a kiss.”


Kimmy wrapped her hands around Nikki's perfectly manicured finger and then pressed her lips against it, making sure to exaggerate her motions so that neither giant woman above her could miss them.


Nikki's hand then invaded his cage, and he felt like his head was about to be crushed as she ran it against his hair, ruffling it, “And how about a kiss from you, my new little toy boy?”


Jeremy felt his whole body tense up as he stared into the sky where Alicia stood with a bemused look on her face, while Nikki had a beautiful and terrifyingly genuine smile on hers. Slowly, Jeremy stood up, and then just as he had seen Kimmy do, he wrapped his hands around her index finger, and kissed the soft flesh of her fingerpad. The huge blonde cooed with delight instantly, and then he was wrapped up in her fist, being carried into the sky.


Soft pink lips that tasted of wine smothered his whole head as Nikki kissed him, and then gently nuzzled him against her big flushed cheek. “Are you sure that you want me to take him? I'm sure after a few days of him polishing his shoes and massaging his feet after time in court, Scott will fall in love with such an adorable little guy.”


Alicia shook her head and then wrapped Nikki up in a big hug, during which Jeremy found himself pressed against his now former owner's back, forced to suck in her scent one last time. “No, Scott's been pretty clear on how he feels about tiny people. I think, maybe after we're married a little while I'll be able to convince him but who knows.”


As they broke apart, Nikki gently squeezed Alicia's hand, while the fist holding Jeremy fell down against her side. The shrunken young man found himself brushed against the yoga pants she was wearing as he stared down far below at her Asics sneakers, the black and pink pair looking almost brand new.


“Speaking of which, I really need to get going back to Scott, so I can help him pack up my apartment, and let you get back to your packing.”


“Promise you'll call if you need any help with the wedding,” Nikki said sweetly, while Alicia's wiggling toes drew his gaze. He had just painted them last night, but he could already see the right pinky toe was starting to chip.


“Of course, and let me know about California as soon as you're there.”


“Definitely.”


Jeremy was set back down on the counter before they hugged again, his body overcome with a pins and needles feeling as he stared up at the colossal women before him. The kitchen island barely shook as Nikki walked Alicia to the door, and because of that he didn't even know she was walking back until her shadow was falling back over him.


“Come here my little Kimmy,” Nikki's voice thundered, and Jeremy turned to see his fellow shrinkee immediately hop up and rush toward the blonde's waiting hand. As soon as Kimmy was settled in the giantess's palm, Nikki was walking away and issuing instructions to the tiny girl, “You're much stronger than your new little friend there, so I'm going to have you pack my shoes away, alright?”


The 'new little friend' found himself frowning as he listened to Nikki talk about him. He tried to remind himself that Alicia's boyfriend was the reason he was here, that some giant immune hot shot lawyer couldn't handle him seeing her naked. Yet, then he thought about what the rest of his life would be.


Kimmy had been an intern at Nikki's firm when she shrunk, and she was three inches taller than him. It was hard for him to ignore the fact that though the shrunken woman was paler than he was, she had also been more muscular than the last time he had seen her. She was stronger, better educated, and all around more useful than he could ever be. He was the cute dumb puppy that was taken in by Nikki because Alicia couldn't keep him anymore.


“Fuck,” he muttered as Nikki's shadow fell over him once more.


The huge blonde leaned down over him, not quite getting down to his level but taking extra care to get closer than Alicia ever had. “Alright, my little toy boy, I have to go back to packing, so right now, you just get settled here, and then later tonight, you and Kimmy are going to give me a nice foot massage, hm?”


“Th-thank you, miss...” he called back, trying to imitate the cutesy voice he had heard his fellow shrunken prisoner use.


“That's a good boy,” she praised him, her finger again almost snapping his neck as she ruffled his hair.


Jeremy watched as she rose back up to her completely dominating full height, and then simply turned on her heel and walked toward a pile of distant cardboard boxes. With little else to do, Jeremy wandered back over to the sock that was sitting in the center of her kitchen counter, beside two now empty wine glasses and a half finished bottle of beer. Wrapping himself up in Alicia's old sock, he stared up at the beer, while it's immense goose logo stared back at him.


Sitting down in front of it, Jeremy wondered if he'd ever actually get to taste one.


That thought haunted him over the next several hours, and he once more found himself thinking about all the college experiences he'd never have. All the ways this disease, this horrible new world that he lived in, had robbed him of so many things. He wouldn't have experiences that he didn't even know he wanted to have yet because he would never know enough about the world to know they were out there.


A numbness came over him as he listened to Nikki move around her apartment, packing it up as she sang along to half-remembered pop songs. Even when he was standing at her feet later that night, massaging the right while Kimmy worked the left, he couldn't think of anything. He tried to conjure the anger he had felt the first time he had been told to massage a giant woman's foot, to match the same fire he had seen in Kimmy when he had first watched Nikki set her down on a table, but nothing came.


Jeremy didn't feel anything again until Nikki had deposited him and her shrunken intern into the drawer of her nightstand that evening. The larger woman wrapped her arms around him, and he cringed as he felt her body hair rub against his.


“It'll get easier,” she whispered.


“I don't... I don't know.”


“You've been through this before, haven't you?”


“Yeah, yeah, I've been handed off before...”


“What was it like?”


“It wasn't long after I was first captured, it was actually close to when I was supposed to graduate high school...”

Chapter 16 by gtswburg

“It's not so bad,” Ned Cooke's voice sounded hollow as he tore another fist sized chunk out of the boulder sized piece of cheese sitting in front of him and his son, “It's kind of like a picnic...”


Jeremy shuddered before stuffing his own piece of cheese into his mouth. Jennifer Sachs had thundered in to Brittany's room and dropped it without even looking down at them because she was too busy talking to her husband on the phone. The cheese had landed with a loud squelch, and small bits sprayed across their glass and plastic prison. It would have been demeaning enough, but then Jeremy realized some of the fancy cheese had landed on Brittany's immense wedge heeled sandals.


It had already taken him and his dad the better part of the day to clean them, and Mrs. Sachs hadn't even realized how easily she demolished their work. Falling down beside the big shoes, Jeremy had wept for nearly an hour before he forced himself to work through the tears. He had almost recovered when he watched his father scrape a thin layer of cheese from an imprint of Brittany's pinky toe and then swallow it.


His own rumbling stomach made it hard to be disgusted by what his father, once the head of an entire corporate IT department, had done but it was impossible for him to see it and not start crying again.


“Even got some shade,” Ned added, gesturing to the sandals with a smile, “And there are flowers...”


Jeremy's eyes drifted up to the heel, where white fabric was dotted with pink and purple flowers, matching the soft fabric that would wrap around Brittany's huge feet. Reaching for another fistful of cheese, Jeremy nodded his head, “Yeah, it's great...”


“Look, I know I sound crazy,” it felt odd to watch a man he used to look up to pull his knees up against his chest like a scared child, “But it's these little moments that have gotten me through this, and we all need to accept that this isn't going to change.”


“I-” the words caught in Jeremy's throat, he wanted to protest but it hadn't even been a month and he was already losing the words to describe how unjust their imprisonment was.


“I know, I had those dreams too,” his father said, scraping a piece of cheese off the glass wall of their prison, “That one day the police would show up here with a warrant, and I'd get to go home to you and your mom, and we'd sue the pants off these giant bastards.” His voice tightened and Jeremy had to shut his eyes as he saw tears running down his father's sunken cheeks, “Sometimes, I even thought for a moment that they'd find a cure for this but that's not how this is going to go. The sooner you give that up, the easier it'll be to deal with all of this.”


Jeremy stared at the greasy wad of cheese in his hand, and his own voice sounded meek in his ears as he said, “I can't, Dad.”


“Eat some more cheese.”


“Dad, I went to school with her. I had fucking AP US History with the girl who has had you imprisoned for months. I'm never going to be able to let that go-”


“You're going to need to start, Jeremy.” His father's voice was quiet but firm, and it stopped Jeremy before he could start shouting.


“I-I don't-”


“She doesn't care,” there was no anger or sorrow in his dad's voice when he spoke, instead Ned Cooke simply grabbed another hunk of cheese from the blob in front of them, “None of them care about how things used to be, so you need to stop.”


“But-”


This time Jeremy's voice was cut off by the sound of the front door blasting open, and the heads of both tiny men snapped toward the shadowy hallway in the distant.


“I still can't believe you're not going to have a party or even have Eric spend the night,” the voice of Brittany's best friend Stephanie echoed up the stairs.


“My parents are only gone till tomorrow afternoon.”


“That leaves, like, an entire day to clean up any mess.”


“Not if I'm hungover.”


“I think it's kind of nice that you're not,” the third voice made Jeremy's heart stop.


The front door shut and the whole house shuddered in response. A second later the sound of three titanic teens stomping up the stairs made both shrunken men inch back from the glass wall of their prison.


“You would,” Stephanie sniped back, giggling.


“So there's no party, that doesn't mean we're not going to have any fun.”


As Brittany spoke, all three of the girls traipsed right by her room, and Jeremy started shaking as he watched them go by. First came Brittany, her tanned muscular legs bare beneath her short sundress, a pair of black flip flops slapping loudly against her feet. Stephanie's bright white Reeboks were the first thing he saw of the much shorter brunette, followed by her legs going right to a pair of denim cutoffs and a gray Greentown High Athletics shirt that hugged her tiny gymnast frame. The still comparatively enormous girl snapped her gum loudly as she passed, her head turning to look in Brittany's room, and winking when she saw him and his father sitting in their fish tank.


The final girl stood well over the fun sized Stephanie, and Jeremy knew that she even had a few inches on Greentown's Cheer Captain. He had had a crush on Heather Fuchs for most of high school, the awkward and lanky girl he remembered from middle school had filled out while playing for almost every one of the school's female sports teams. She was dressed simply as always, long flowing yoga pants covered her muscular legs, a plain long sleeve shirt clung to her nearly flat chest and broader shoulders, while her dark shoulder length hair was pulled back in a no-nonsense pony tail. A pair of well worn sneakers crushed the hallway's carpet fibers beneath their tread as she walked, not even looking in his direction, like always.


Jeremy was lost in memories he didn't want to think about when Stephanie's laughter echoed across the second floor of the Sachs's house, “Oh my God, she's so small!”


Stephanie was still laughing when all three girls strutted in to Brittany's room, their arrival making the walls of Jeremy's prison shake. Clenched between the brunette's fingers was Jeremy's mother, squirming as the giant girl molested her; spinning and twisting her about to get a good sense of the shrunken middle aged woman's three and a half inch frame. His view of his mother's torture was blocked almost instantly as Brittany and Heather stood in front of them.


“Hello, losers,” the blonde boomed, her voice barely covering Stephanie's cackling.


His father's gaze was focused on some point in the distance, no doubt wishing he could see some sign that his wife was ok, but Jeremy found himself unable to do anything beside stare up at Heather Fuchs. Her dark blue eyes looked at him over her prominent aquiline nose with a mixture of pity and disgust. An immense hand that Jeremy had once watched spike a volleyball into a linebacker's face so hard it broke his nose appeared high above him, and casually entered his tiny world.


The tiny teen's teeth clenched as he feared being grabbed in such a powerful grip, but then he watched her snatch their meager meal from the tank and carry it high into the sky. She popped it into her mouth with a triumphant smile, “Your mom has the best taste in food.”


Brittany's hand came down, and grabbed her heels, their world shaking as she carried them back to her closet, “Yeah, I don't know why she wastes it on them.”


His view suddenly clear, Ned Cooke raced to the edge of the tank and pressed his face against the glass. Stephanie was sprawled across the immense plateau of Brittany's bed, smacking the toes of her sneakers high above the head of Jeremy's mother. The tiny woman simply sat there on her knees, whimpering as the mattress continuously shifted with the giant girl's playful movements.


“Can he even hold a nail file?” Heather's question reminded Jeremy that the girl was still towering over his world.


“Of course, who do you think has been doing my nails?” Next to the fish tank, Brittany was sitting at her desk, absorbed in something happening on her computer.


“The other one.” Heather's finger shoved his father back away from the wall, causing the tiny man to fall over onto his backside and stare up at her. Jeremy frowned as he watched a smile spread across her immense face.


The keyboard clacked as Brittany typed out a reply to something, “I mean, well, yeah before I got both of them, it was just his Dad but you know what they say, like father like son.” The gigantic blonde laughed as she leaned over their tank and blew them both a kiss.


Jeremy cringed at the humiliating show of affection, and then he was suddenly in the air with Heather's thick fingers wrapped around him. The tiny young man screamed as her warm hand completely engulfed his torso, leaving his limbs to windmill through the open air. The giantess's voice easily overcame his terrified screams though, “I only have clear polish in my bag, Britt. Do you have something I could borrow?”


A drawer thundered open far below Jeremy, and Brittany reached into it absentmindedly before pulling out a shimmering bronze he had never seen the blonde use before. “I think this would look great on you, especially with your gladiator sandals.”


“Aw, you're the best, Britt.”


“I try,” she said with as shrug, “Oh and use the coffee table downstairs, we'll come down in a bit.”


The whole world swung about as Heather started to walk, and Jeremy found his tiny body sliding ever so slightly across her fingers. With his own screams reverberating in his skull, he somehow could still hear Stephanie whine, “I thought we were going to all have your slaves do our nails together.”


“Let her have fun with the little perv.”


Heather remained silent as she jogged down the stairs, each quick step making Jeremy's bones shudder inside his body. Brittany and Stephanie's voices became distant echoes that were quickly lost amidst a playlist. The immense brunette bent over a coffee table and dropped him onto it from just high enough that he let out another terrified screech as he fell. Jeremy's entire tiny body was wracked with pain when he hit the hardwood, and he was still struggling to breathe as Heather deposited the nail polish down next to him.


Through the spots that were wandering over his eyes, he watched as the sporty goddess sat down and untied her shoes. The wood quaked beneath him and the air was filled with the smell and taste of footsweat as she set her sneakers down a few relative yards from him Struggling to his hands and knees, he watched her pry sweaty socks off of her feet and lay them across the table in front of him. Gagging, he wondered if his crush on her ever could have survived the stench of her feet at normal size.


The stench seemed to spread out like a fog as Heather laid her large powerful feet down onto her socks. The naked toenails wiggled against the sweat soaked cotton and Jeremy swore he could hear the socks squelch as they were played with. “Pfft,” she snorted dismissively, “Don't tell me a little post-workout sweat is too much for you. I've seen Brittany after cheer practice, she sweats through her shirts, so don't even pretend my feet smell worse, Jeremy.”


The tiny man cringed as she used his name, and he realized he hadn't heard a giant say it since Brittany recognized him that first day. High above him, Heather was already leaning back against the couch, her hands behind her head, propping it up, while she smiled down at him.


“What?” She thundered, leaning up ever so slightly so she could literally look down her nose at him. “Do I have to literally tell you what I want you to do?”


Jeremy trembled and tears started to well up in his eyes as he tried to comprehend how Heather, how anyone, could do this to him.


The toes splayed out before him, and another wave of smelly sweat-soaked air washed over him, while he had a front row seat to all of the lint and gunk that had settled between her toes. “You know why I would never have dated you?” Heather asked casually, as her right foot rose up onto its heel, looming over him as she stretched her leg ever so slightly. “Cause you always were a little loser who was too intimidated by me to ever actually ask me out.”


Whump!


Heather's foot fell so fast that Jeremy didn't even have time to react. All the air shot from his lungs as her toes crashed down on top of him, and the sweaty ball of her foot engulfed the rest of his body. The table beneath him quaked as she drummed her toes against the hard wood, making him flinch as they rose and fell around his head.


“I mean, I think it's pretty funny that mostly pathetic nerds like you are the ones shrinking,” she mused as her foot started to press down harder, suffocating him with ease as she started to roll the powerful appendage over him, “It must be something in your genes, right? Everything has a genetic basis, so like, maybe the shrinking disease only afflicts people who have some sort of predisposition toward being awkward and weird.”


Her toes nearly crushed his skull as she continued to toy with him, and he was left with only glimpses of her distant visage. The torture momentarily eased up and Jeremy found himself sucking in deep funky breaths while her face loomed larger as she leaned down to look at him.


“You know what you can do for me?” A wicked grin played across her face as she spread her toes, “Why don't you get all that fucking lint and shit out from between my toes?”


He stared back at her, wanting to protest, to fight back, to at least defend himself, but instead all he could do was think about the fact that she hadn't lifted her foot.


“Did I fucking stutter?”


With his arms pinned beneath her immense foot, Jeremy leaned up and dragged his tongue across the soft spongy flesh between her toes. He lapped again and again, prying lint off with his teeth, and trying to ignore the earthy funky taste that coated his tongue. Every time he finished with one dirty crevice, she simply pivoted her foot so that his head was trapped between another pair of toes, and then when he finished her right foot, she pinned him down with the left one. He cried silently as she simply sat there, playing on her phone, while he licked her toes clean.


When he finished the last one, Heather didn't move her foot, instead a huge finger came down from the sky and crammed itself into the same space as his face. His whole world seemed to be composed only of Heather's skin for one brief, terrifying, moment and then the finger went back into the sky, where she inspected it with a smirk. “Brittany was right, you little fuckers are useful,” turning her eyes back to him she then added, “And I bet that was fun for you too, huh? Getting to be so close to me, and basically make out with my feet?”


Jeremy shut his eyes and tried to ignore the girl's taunts, trying to reconcile the cruel titaness above him with the girl who he knew had run in countless charity races and coached a little league softball team. He could feel her breath on his face, and opening his eyes, Jeremy found himself staring back up at her.


“Well, did you like it?”


Struggling to breathe as she loomed over him, he managed to cough out a small pathetic, “Pl-please.”


Laughing, Heather leaned back against the couch, “Like I can hear your pathetic little mouse voice anyway.”


A second later the huge foot lifted off of him, making Jeremy's entire body seemingly scream out in pain as blood started to circulate again. Looking down at his limp body, the tiny teen grimaced when he saw that he was coated in her sweat and several dark bruises were already forming across his skin. Two loud snaps brought his attention back to the frightening reality that he lived in.


“Now, how about you get started with the nail polish, Jeremy?”


“Y-yes, Heather...” he whimpered, flopping over onto his chest, and slowly crawling toward the bottle of bronze nail polish.


As he started on the first coat, his body aching with each small movement, he heard the distant thunderous footfalls of Brittany and Stephanie on the stairs. Both of the girls were giggling as they approached, but it stopped instantly when they arrived, and Brittany said, “He's only finished one toe?” The question made Jeremy freeze with fear, and then the world darkened as she leaned down over him, her blonde hair falling like a curtain around him, “Do you want to be punished, little boy?”


Turning around, Jeremy realized that he was already shaking, instantly remembering the last punishment Brittany had inflicted on him. For the apparently high crime of letting nail polish drip onto her sheets while she played games on her iPad, he had been forced to clean all the gunk and grime from her electronics. At first, it was merely demeaning and backbreaking labor cleaning out dust from her keyboard or getting fingerprint smudges off the tablet, but then she started stuffing him in her purse next to her phone so he could keep it 'as clean as the day I bought it.' It only got worse as she put him in her back pocket with her phone and then went to see her boyfriend, where he was groped along with her ass and then sat on by her. The only silver lining was that the deep cushions of Eric's couch had saved him from being crushed to death.


Before he could offer some sort of humiliating plea or apology, Heather's voice rang in his ears, “Oh no, I just had him get all the lint out from between my toes first.”


Brittany and Stephanie laughed, the blonde thumping off into the kitchen while Stephanie fell down onto the couch. The smaller brunette was no longer chewing gum, but instead let out a soft sucking sound every few seconds.


“Where are the others?”


There was a momentary pause before Stephanie answered, “Brittany has the little man in her bra and I have the eensy weensy woman.”


“Right, but where is she?”


Against his better judgment, Jeremy turned to see where Stephanie had stuffed his mom, and immediately regretted it. The petite giantess reached into her mouth and pulled his saliva coated mother out from between her lips.


“That is so terrible!”


“My gum lost its flavor, and I still had something stuck between my teeth from lunch sixth period,” Stephanie whined as she bent forward, “Plus, now I can get this damn spot out of my shoes.”


Joanne Cooke screamed as she was dragged across a barely noticeable scuff on the toe of Stephanie's sneaker. As soon as the mark disappeared, Stephanie dropped his mom onto the coffee table like she was a used tissue.


Jeremy instantly moved toward his sobbing mother, but Heather's foot blocked his path, “Uh, my toes aren't going to paint themselves, Jeremy.”


With his mother struggling to get up onto her hands and knees, coated in a thick sheen of Stephanie's saliva, Jeremy frowned and walked back toward Heather's toes.


“That's a good boy.”


The world shook as Brittany returned, glassware clinking in her hands, “Who wants cosmos?”


Looking skyward, Jeremy could see his father treading the bright pink drink in Brittany's right hand. Then Stephanie's hand snatched his mother up and dropped her right into her glass, the petite brunette giggling the whole way. Gazing up Heather's seemingly endless body to her face, he hated himself for breathing a sigh of relief as she simply sipped the cocktail without adding him.


Then, he went back to painting her nails.

Chapter 17 by gtswburg

In the short month since he had shrunk down to six inches tall, Jeremy had gotten used to waking up before the sun. It wasn't that he needed to, most mornings he would wake up to find himself staring out at Brittany's huge form settling back down after rolling over or listening to an exhausted Mrs. Sachs collapse into bed on the other side of the house. It also didn't help that after a morning spent buffing out a giant woman's shoes and dreading painting her nails or massaging her feet, Jeremy would often fall asleep from both mental and physical exhaustion.


His body still ached from the torture of the night before. It wasn't long after all three girls had started drinking that they decided they all needed new colors on both their toenails and fingernails. Heather's were actually bare, making his job much easier, but he wasn't able to sit by and watch his mother and father drag remover drenched cotton balls the size of boulders across Stephanie and Brittany's toes. And so he had found himself running back and forth between the huge feet and hands, all while his former classmates taunted him; commenting on how eager he was to please them, how this is where little losers like him deserved to be, and who they hoped would shrink down next.


The list of potential targets had been particularly discomforting. It hadn't merely been a list of students the girls didn't like, but people whose names they couldn't even remember but just thought looked like losers or nerds. Then had come the teachers they didn't like, the burnouts they felt hadn't gone anywhere after graduating, and a particular barista at Starbucks who always got Stephanie's name wrong. All three of them were Immune, and all three were plotting out how they would improve their lives by enslaving people just like him.


Jeremy didn't want to believe it, even as he was painting Stephanie's fingers an electric blue to match her toenails. He simply didn't want to believe that they all actually thought they would be able to get away with it, as if there weren't laws to prevent that sort of thing. But then Brittany scooped Jeremy's entire family up in one hand and set them on the floor next to the feet of their respective teenage taskmistresses, and took a picture for her Instagram. The same profile where she had been posting pictures of his dad for months, and no one had ever batted an eye.


A wave of nausea had come over him as he thought about how many of his former classmates would be laughing over that picture within seconds. Showing friends what had happened to him since he was pulled out of school, explaining that Brittany had apparently had his dad for months and turned him into a perfect slave. And they would all laugh, not because they were all actually Immune, but because none of them would ever think they would end up at Brittany Sachs's feet like that awkward loser Jeremy Cooke.


Even his former friends would probably laugh, because they had stopped talking to him once the shrinking started. He had never been popular to begin with, and then he became both literally and figuratively toxic.


Brittany hadn't even bothered picking them up from the floor, his entire family just retreated beneath the coffee table, praying they would be ignored as the gigantic girls above them goofed off. They didn't speak, lest their squeaking attract their attention, which meant Jeremy had been spared hearing the horrific details of being trapped inside of Stephanie's mouth or Brittany's drink.


Eventually, they all returned to Brittany's room.


His entire family was dropped into their fish tank, while Heather and Stephanie laughed when they realized the Cooke Family's bed was a bunch of Brittany's old clothes. Then Stephanie and Brittany settled down onto her big bed while Heather laid down on the floor wrapped up in blankets from the guest room. His parents had cuddled up on their makeshift of mattress of old shirts, while he took an old sock to use as a sleeping bag.


After all the giantesses were soundly sleeping, Jeremy heard his mother say that the old t-shirts were softer than her current bed, one of Mrs. Sachs's old insoles and a worn out sock for a blanket. It wasn't long after he listened to his mother's soft cries between Stephanie's snoring that the sound from the other side of his tank turned into something very different. Jeremy found it much harder to sleep than his parents did after that.


Still, somehow he had, and now he found himself wrapped up in a smelly athletic sock, staring out through the gray-blue haze of a spring morning wishing that somehow it could be different. Suddenly, Jeremy's body tensed and he wasn't sure why until he watched the blankets on the floor shudder as Heather unconsciously stretched as she awoke.


The sound of her smacking her lips was accompanied by her shifting about on the floor, searching for her phone to check the time. Jeremy watched as the behemoth of a young woman rose to a standing position, quietly stretching as she went until her hands were scraping the ceiling of Brittany's room. Her heels striking back down against the floor sent the slightest tremor through his prison while it went entirely unnoticed by her fellow giants. Even Jeremy's parents barely stirred in their nest of old shirts and sweat stained socks.


Heather rubbed sleep from her eyes as she approached the tank, before saying his name in a sing-song whisper, “Jeremyyyyy.”


His lip trembled as the world grew dark for a moment as the immense brunette towered over his world, a grin spreading across her face as her large all-powerful hand grabbed the sock he used as a sleeping bag. With a simple flick of her wrist, the sock flew off of his shoulders and he was left shivering in the chill of the early morning.


“I'm glad to see you're an early riser too,” she said with a wink as she snatched him up, her huge hand wrapping around everything but his feet and head.


As she walked out of Brittany's room, Jeremy found his body being unconsciously brushed against the silky athletic shorts she had worn to bed. His heart was pounding as he watched the gigantic Sachs house go by, and a moment later he found himself trapped in the thick warm fibers of a wide bath mat. Jeremy struggled to get to his hands and knees when a strong gust of air rolled over his world.


The floor quaked as Heather collapsed onto the toilet and then let out a contented sigh as she started to pee. His whole body cringed as the immense girl relieved herself like it was any other morning, and Jeremy found himself moving toward the door without a second thought. The tiny young man wasn't even sure how he would get past the damned thing, his whole body being driven by the simple fact that he didn't want to be near Heather at that moment.


“Nuh uh,” she said, her voice rough in the early morning as her toes collapsed onto his legs, “I haven't had all the fun I want to have with you yet, little Jeremy.”


Jeremy scrambled as her toes lifted off of him, but then a second later they landed on his shoulders and pinned him to the bath mat. He screamed as the freshly painted toes dragged him back across the mat, and then sent him sprawling across the nearly frigid tile. Squirming from the freezing floor, the only silver lining Jeremy found was that the thick fibers hadn't left his entire chest covered in rug burns.


The floor shook as Heather's foot settled back beside him, blocking his path to the door with its sheer size. High above him, he watched as she dabbed herself clean with toilet paper and then rose to a standing position, not bothering to pick up her shorts from the floor below. Her womanhood dominated the skyline, a neatly trimmed strip of hair slightly obscured it but Jeremy found himself mesmerized as she simply stripped off her shirt and dropped it on the ground like it was any other day. His neck started to screech in pain as he craned it back further, trying to spy her small but perky breasts above her toned abdomen.


Heather looked back down at him, and he immediately jumped in fright. Instead of the anger he expected, he saw a smile play across her face as she squatted down over him, all of her muscles becoming even more defined as they flexed and relaxed. “Aw, I bet I'm the first naked girl you've ever seen, huh, Jeremy?”


The shrunken boy's voice caught in his throat, and he suddenly became very aware of how naked he was and had been for weeks.


Firm fingers wrapped around him as she picked him up, again immobilizing him entirely as she turned on the shower and let it heat up. Despite the fact that he could barely draw breath in her casual death grip, Jeremy found himself mesmerized as her Goddess-like form scrolled past him, completely bare until he was hovering before her face.


“Do you think today's your lucky day, little guy?” She puckered her lips against the air like she was blowing him a kiss, and despite his restricted blood flow, Jeremy could feel his member stiffening against her callused palm. Heather's eyebrows shot up suggestively as she felt his shrunken manhood and another smile played across her face as she slipped into the shower. “Well, Jeremy...”


She trailed off as she bent down to grab something he couldn't see, and his face was rubbed against her right breast. All Jeremy could think about was how much better her breast smelled than her feet; a mixture of cocoa butter and tropical fruit that left him begging for more. And as he brushed against that amazingly tender breast flesh, Jeremy felt her grip loosen and sensation rush back through his limbs. Instinctively he reached out, trying to grab a hold of her taut nipple and get to work pleasing her in a different way.


And then a thick cold goop that reeked of Brittany landed across his limbs, pinning him to Heather's palm. “Today's not your lucky day you little perv,” the giantess thundered as her palm smacked down against him, leaving him seeing stars and barely able to breath.


Jeremy found himself being thrashed between the living walls of Heather's hands, and the cool goop rapidly turned to thick foam as she lathered him up like a washcloth. A moment later and the smell of her feet was assaulting his nostrils, clashing with Brittany's delicate soap as Heather began to hum quietly to herself. The tiny man wanted to blame the tears running down his cheeks on the soap stinging his eyes, but it was impossible to ignore Heather's haughty laughs as she dragged him over her calf like he was a loofah.


Views of her gigantic form only came between bursts of soapy bubbles that left him momentarily blinded. He was left trying to figure out where he was by scent and touch, trying to make sense of sudden rough patches or scratchy patches of short hair and match them to her sweat or body lotion. It all blended together, always being quickly overpowered by the flowery body wash Brittany used everyday that clashed with whatever Heather normally showered with.


“Scruba dub dub, Jeremy,” Heather snickered as she dragged him across what he assumed was her arm pit from the grating body hair and stale stench of powdery deodorant. At least, before the next one he was briefly rubbed against her soft breast flesh once more before being forcefully rubbed against another pit.


After the pits, he was dropped down onto a slick tile and left there while Heather's voice continued to echo off the walls along with the endless waterfall-like roar of the water. An eternity seemed to pass before his eyes finally cleared and he found himself sitting on a ledge above the bathtub, no doubt meant for a bar of soap. Jeremy curled into a ball and sobbed as Heather continued to shift above him, singing to herself as she washed her hair.


Then the shower shut off, and there was a loud clanking as she threw back the curtain, and then the world shook as she stepped out of the tub. He watched her toweling herself off and gather up her clothes, but rather than reach back and grab him, she left him there. Jeremy wanted to call after her, to beg her to take him with her, but he knew it was no use. Even if she could hear him, she wouldn't care.


A new jolt of fear shot through him as Stephanie entered the bathroom, and he heard Heather's voice thunder from somewhere else in the house, “Oh and I left you a washcloth in there!”


“Thanks!” Stephanie called back as she shut the door, muffling the distant noise of Brittany and Heather no doubt amusing themselves at the expense of Jeremy's parents. The petite brunette didn't even look down at him as she started the shower, the sound of the water hitting the tub nearly deafening the tiny man.


As soon as steam started to billow up, and Jeremy felt himself begin to sweat, Stephanie slipped in. Jeremy found it difficult to look up at the five foot giantess, cringing at how he remembered the girl immediately gravitating toward tormenting his mother because she was the smallest of his shrunken family. The slick tile beneath him began to shake though as Stephanie twisted about, and he found himself staring at her tight buttocks as she searched for the washcloth Heather had left her.


The huge girl momentarily looked back out at the rest of the bathroom before shrugging her shoulders. It was only when Jeremy naturally backed away as she bent down to grab the soap that she noticed him, and a devious smile crept across her face.


“Are you supposed to be my washcloth?” Stephanie giggled.


Before he could stop himself, Jeremy found himself nodding.


“You don't look like a washcloth.”


“Pl-please, don't-”


“You're really not wide enough to be a washcloth,” Stephanie leaned in and despite the heat from the steam, he could feel the warmth of her breath washing over him, “But you're just the right size to be something else.”


Stephanie's much smaller and smoother fingers wrapped around him, holding him with a gentle firmness that left him trembling. However, rather than being raised to her face, Jeremy found himself staring into the petite girl's neatly shaved crotch. His heart started to pound as he realized what Stephanie was planning to do, and while somewhere deep inside he was excited by the immense womanhood before him, the rest of him began to panic.


“Oh come on now, little guy,” Stephanie teased as her fingers gripped him tighter to prevent his limbs from continuing to flail, “I know you're not gay, and you have a thing for tall girls, so I think I'm definitely your type now.”


Jeremy screamed as she pointed his head toward the dark damp living cavern of her gigantic sex. The world rushed by, and in a last ditch moment of desperation he sucked in a deep breath and shut his eyes. For a moment, his head and shoulders ran against soft flesh, and then instantly that flesh become moist as he was pushed deep into Stephanie's body. Everything around him pulsated as he was dragged back and forth, his lungs burning as sweat and juices began to mingle across his tiny body.


The tiny man felt like he was going to suffocate as the rhythm began to rapidly pick up. The world seemed to only be composed of liquid as the thick accordion-like muscles around him squelched and fluids seemed to flood over and around him. Jeremy was desperate for air, and then suddenly he was yanked out while Stephanie let out a tremendous roar. His entire body was doused as she held him in the open air in front of her vagina, letting him take the full brunt of her orgasmic squirt.


Stephanie let out quiet cooing noises as she lowered him to the floor of the tub with a smile. “Don't get smushed underneath my feet, little guy,” the gigantic girl said while flexing the toenails he had helped his mother paint the night before.


As Stephanie took deep breaths and started to wash herself off, Jeremy coughed up a stomach's worth of her discharge. Shaking on the ground as hot soapy water ebbed and flowed around him, he couldn't take his eyes off her gigantic sex. Now freshly cleaned and dominating his view, Jeremy tried to make sense of why Stephanie would do that.


She had never liked him, never done anything to indicate she had had a crush on him, or anything like that. Yet, without hesitation she had used him like a sex toy while her friends sat a few rooms away, waiting for her to finish showering.


But then, as a dollop of soapy runoff exploded next to him, and he was drawn to how Stephanie was simply washing herself, Jeremy realized that it had nothing to do with him. Or at least, not the part of him that was her former classmate. It was because he was the shrunken person and she wasn't. To her, he wasn't anything more than a toy. Last night, she had gone from sucking on his mother like a jawbreaker to using her tiny saliva coated body to rub a smudge off her bright white sneakers.


Stephanie's foot slammed into him as she shut the water off, and he found himself staring up at her as she casually glanced down at him as if she forgot he was down there. She saw him sitting next to the drain, the water rushing by reminding Jeremy of just how easily he could be sucked down it, and Stephanie simply shrugged her shoulders, “I told you to watch out for my feet. They could smush you.”


She laughed and raised the clean pink sole above him for a moment. Jeremy realized she was all too aware of how much fear the sight of the powerful appendage struck into him as she lowered it until he was practically laying flat against the wall of the tub. As the sole hovered barely an inch above him, the big toe smashed against his face, hitting him with the force of a heavyweight champion's fist.


Dazed from the force of the blow, the tiny man didn't even register that Stephanie had left the bathroom until Brittany was towering over him. The huge blonde quickly glanced into the tub, and then immediately giggled at the sight of him laying there, trying to recover from the force of Stephanie's big toe playfully swatting him.


Her long powerful fingers wrapped around him and she carried his wet body high into the sky, so he was dangling before her big brown eyes. “Did you have fun being Heather and Stephanie's wash cloth this morning, little loser?”


Shaking in her grip, Jeremy whimpered, “Brittany, pl-pl-please...”


“Pfft,” the dismissive blast of air nearly dried his entire face off, “You wish you could be my washcloth, perv.”


Brittany then bent down and dropped him on the same bathmat that Heather had placed him on. The huge blonde balanced against the bathroom counter, while Jeremy watched her press the toe of one Ugg boot against the heel of the other and pry it off, then repeat the process. As each boot dropped to the ground, they sent a shockwave through it, forcing Jeremy to remain on his hands and knees. The immense blonde who ruled his life then began to undress, and unlike the other two girls, Jeremy didn't dare try to look at her naked body.


He had seen Brittany naked many times before, in passing as she got dressed, but in this moment, with her attention on him, he knew it wouldn't be a good idea.


“If you want to get back to my room without walking and running the risk of being a bloody stain on our soles, then I better feel you in my left Ugg when I get out of the shower,” she announced before turning on the water and stepping in to the shower.


When Jeremy looked up, he saw the right boot laying flat on the ground while the left remained upright. Jeremy cursed under his breath and wondered how much Brittany thought he enjoyed being tortured by her friends. Pushing the thought aside, he trudged over to the sheepskin boot and then began the steep climb using the seam to help him up. His entire body was covered in sweat and bruises from falling back down to the floor several times, but he made it to the sweaty cozy interior of the boot, and when Brittany's foot crowded the sheepskin prison, Jeremy began to kiss her toes in hopes of appeasing his giant former classmate.


Jeremy wasn't sure it had worked until fresh air and light filled the boot as Brittany dropped it back into the closet. He stared back up at her, waiting to be taken out, but instead she shut the door and trapped him in darkness. Relief flooded over him as he heard the giant girls talking about their plans for the day, which thankfully didn't involve him or his parents.


Falling down against the damp insole, exhaustion overtook him and he fell into a deep sleep.

Chapter 18 by gtswburg

“Are you little shits finished yet?” Brittany's thunderous voice made both Jeremy and his father shudder.


Turning his head from the giant girl's bright white sneaker, he watched as she casually peaked over her iPad, her brown eyes narrowing as she appraised their job. The huge left foot that stood between them wobbled back and forth, shaking the springy mattress beneath them hard enough that both shrunken men fell to the ground. “There's still a scuff mark on my toe,” she announced, accompanied by the soft beeps of whatever she was doing on the thin tablet, “Deal with it. I have to leave in, like, twenty minutes.”


Standing on either side of her ankle, Jeremy and his father stared back at each other.


Weeks had passed and spring was slowly giving way to summer, leaving both tiny men exhausted. If they weren't shivering in an attempt to ward off the frigid central air of the cavernous Sachs house, they were left constantly sweating performing the endless stream of demeaning tasks that Brittany and her parents imagined for them. Now, with sweat pouring down their tiny aching bodies, Jeremy found himself raising his fist at the same time his father did.


In unison, they quietly whispered, “Rock, paper, scissors, says shoot.”


He let his fist come down, but sighed as his father's fingers shot straight out as paper.


Attempts to protect him from the worst of Brittany's constant torments had quickly faded. Jeremy knew there was no way out the moment he had considered it a relief to be trapped in Brittany's Uggs for an entire day, and in the days that followed he couldn't muster up the energy to fight back. Not that that had made the titanic teen any more inclined to treat him better, if anything, Jeremy found the exact opposite. She routinely swatted, flicked, and spanked him, giggling to herself all the while, with not even a flimsy justification like she had offered when she had first snatched him from the shoebox.


As his father hoisted him up on to the thick ropey laces of Brittany's sneaker, and then passed him a threadbare towel to buff out the smudge, Jeremy admitted that the his enormous classmate didn't actually need a reason. The previous attempts to explain what he was doing wrong weren't really for his benefit, they were to make him do what she said. Now that he no longer hesitated to carry out her insane orders, she didn't need a reason other than her own amusement. Somewhere, deep down, Jeremy could feel some shadow of anger about how absurd and cruel it all was.


But he didn't want to end up a red stain on her flawless sole that his own mother and father would have to rinse off.


That was the simple reality of his life. Brittany owned him, and his family, and there was nothing any of them could do to change that. Any attempt at escape could be ended with one swift stomp, or worse. Jeremy tried not to think of what those worse options could be, but it was hard to forget how easily Stephanie could swallow his mother whole every time she visited and treated her like a piece of gum.


So, he spit and licked, and rubbed the thin towel across the broad white toe of her sneaker.


“Ugh,” Brittany grunted as she tossed her iPad aside and then leaned forward, “You're too fucking slow.”


Her huge hand backhanded him off of her sneaker, and Jeremy crashed onto the comforter below, struggling to breath. Brittany's long thin thumb, one that had almost suffocated him on several occasions, glistened with saliva before she dragged it across her sneaker. “There. Was that so hard?” The dirty and wet thumb was smeared against his father, forcing Ned to his knees and then flat on his face as she softly ground the huge digit against him.


His former classmate's eyes flashed toward him and a haughty smirk played across her billboard sized face. “C'mere,” she grunted, her hand wrapping around him almost instantaneously, “I think you're coming out with me tonight, loser.”


Panic shot up Jeremy's spine as she held him loosely over her right foot, his limbs hanging limply around her fingers. She laid him down on the soft tongue and then with no further warning, her thumb and forefinger pinched his right ankle and dragged him toward the right side of the shoe. Biting his lip so he wouldn't scream, Jeremy watched as she shoved his foot through the eyelet, the metal cold against his bare skin.


Unable to stop himself, Jeremy started to flail about as he realized she was about to wear him on the outside, for everyone to see. All his flailing got him though was a soft chuckle from the giantess above him, her fingers easily able to overpower his entire body. Within seconds, his limbs were tangled up with her laces, while his wrists and ankles were caught in the eyelets.


He gazed skyward as her phone hung above him, followed by the soft click of the camera app, and a second later his terrified glance at his owner was being sent to her Instagram followers.


The wind howled in his ears and the entire gigantic world blurred by as Brittany swung her feet off of her bed. Jeremy had ridden on the inside of her shoes more times than he wanted to admit, both above and below her all powerful foot, but as he was forced to stare up her long jean clad leg, unable to even make out her face because of her breasts, a new terror surged through Jeremy's body.


Then she took her first step.


His whole body felt weightless as everything became a terrifying blur again, then the shock crashed through his body as the bright white sneaker crashed against the carpeted floor. Jeremy's head was sent lashing about while his teeth rattled inside of his own skull, and all of his exposed skin rubbed vigorously against the ropey laces. Then the process repeated itself again and again as she simply walked around her room.


The tiny young man could barely make sense of what she was saying, and the air stinging his eyes made it nearly impossible to see what was happening in the world above him. Tears flowed down his cheeks, a combination of the cold whipping winds and the fear coursing through his veins. The world continued to crash as she walked about the huge world that Jeremy had once been a part of, and then everything came to a stop.


Jeremy could feel blood rushing to his head as his body sagged toward her ankle. Between struggling to stay awake, and the deep shadows around him, the shrunken man couldn't make sense of where he was until he heard the deafening roar of a car engine. “Oh no, no please, Brittany,” he pleaded as his vision started to tunnel.


Then his whole body shifted and he felt all of his limbs yank at his sockets as she pushed down on the accelerator. Jeremy screamed but it was easily overpowered by the engine and the loud pop track now pumping from the speakers. Trying to make sense of the constant spinning and stretching, Jeremy quickly lost sense of where he was or where Brittany was taking him, and then the world went black.


It felt like only a second had passed as Jeremy's senses were assaulted with light and sound, but he knew it had to have been far longer.


The tiny man found himself staring out at a forest of legs; some were bare and tan, others were muscular and covered in hair, and more than a few were covered by long pants. However, they were all youthful and as his whole body was bounced about, Jeremy caught sight of a wide coffee table covered in red cups and liquor bottles big enough for him to drown in.


“No,” he whimpered as the world continued to bob up and down like he was on Lake Michigan on a windy day.


“I'm just so done,” Brittany's voice thundered above him, barely cutting through the cacophony of noises at the party, “Like, c'mon, I've taken all my AP exams, I've been accepted into an Ivy, and I'm graduating at the end of the year. Why should I have to worry about what time I show up or leave or whatever.”


“It's bullshit,” Stephanie's higher pitched voice whined, and Jeremy turned his head just enough to see the petite brunette's flip flop smacking against her sole, “They shouldn't even make us go to school after May, there's no point.”


As they continued to complain about their completely normal lives, Jeremy found himself crying, trying to imagine being in their situation. Just a few short months ago, he really still believed he would be able to have the exact same conversation, but then he just kept getting smaller and smaller and the idea of a normal life kept sounding more and more like a wild fantasy. With Brittany's foot unwittingly making him seasick as she casually bounced her ankle back and forth, he could barely even remember being their size.


The world whooshed by as the huge girl uncrossed her legs and planted him firmly on the ground. Everything shook as he found himself staring out across a carpet covered in feet that could crush him to death if he accidentally slipped from Brittany's shoe. “I'm going to go grab another beer,” Brittany announced, “Want one?”


“No, my sister says that drinking lots of beer is what makes some of her older sorority sisters get fat.”


Jeremy cringed, wondering if Stephanie's pointed comment would somehow trickle down to him being pummeled by Brittany's toes later that night. Meanwhile the brunette simply reached out and grabbed a bottle of tequila off the nearby coffee table, and proceeded to give herself a very liberal pour.


His bones shook and the world spun until Jeremy was staring at a massive plastic tub and a floor marred by dirty footprints from the countless titanic teenagers that had stomped across it all night. Beer pouring into a plastic cup echoed down to him, and as Brittany pulled her cup away, Jeremy's eyes widened as four or five thick heady drops rained down toward him. The majority hit the ground, and he was thankful to be out of the splash radius, but then the last one crashed into his stomach like a rock.


Jeremy's eyes and nose stung as beer rushed over his tiny body, instantly turning him into a sticky smelly mess. Worse, a decent amount crashed past his lips and he was forced to swallow it or drown. What was so little that Brittany hadn't even noticed it falling toward her foot, made the shrunken man's head almost instantly light.


“Oh my God,” came another giant girl's excited voice, “Is that your shrinkee?”


“Huh?”


Jeremy's whole world shifted as Brittany planted her foot on its heel and forced him to gaze up at her. She laughed down at him and then nodded back at the girl, “Oh yeah, I totally forgot that he was on there. He passed out when I drove over.”


As her foot settled back down onto the kitchen floor, Jeremy found himself staring up the skirt of some freshman cheerleader he had seen at a pep rallies before he started shrinking. The young redhead bent down to get a better look at him, her bright blue eyes wide as she took him in, “Wait, I thought yours was like, some old guy. That's what Stephanie said.”


“Oh no, I have that one too, and my mom has that little loser's wife,” Brittany laughed, while the girl's mouth opened ever so slightly from shock, “This is actually some nerd who used to go to school with us.”


Staring up at the freckled face of the humongous fifteen year old, Jeremy found himself praying that she would say something, anything, about how screwed up keeping his entire family imprisoned was. Instead though, the redheaded girl exhaled softly, “Awesome.”


“You're Immune, right?”


“Yep, my Mom had us all tested,” she nodded, her eyes still focused on him.


“Then you'll probably find one of these little fuckers soon enough.”


“Well...” the girl's cheeks flushed, and Jeremy watched as she carefully opened up her clutch.


The tiny man began to shake his head back and forth, unable to comprehend that anyone else could be as heartless and cruel as Brittany was. Even from his place far below on the ground, Jeremy watched as she lifted a pale figure out of her overpriced handbag, while the small being wriggled between her fingers.


“My dad forced me to go on some stupid road trip with him on spring break and I found her in a rest stop bathroom. So, like, I've had her for a couple months now but she still keeps shouting at me and calling me a stupid kid. I don't know how to maker her do all the cool stuff you make yours do on Instagram.”


Brittany's hand engulfed the shrunken woman, “It's easy.”


Jeremy's view of the world shifted as Brittany knelt down on the floor, plunging him into deep shadow. His eyes followed the glittering nails that he and his father had painted earlier that day as Brittany brought the shrunken woman before the freshman's strappy high heels. Playing with the thin leather straps, the immense blonde imprisoned the tiny woman against the girl's pale foot and then rose back up to her full height.


Jeremy lifted his head up, his neck screaming in pain as he stared out at the thrashing woman. The constant fighting with her fifteen year old mistress had started to take its toll on the shrunken woman; her eyes were sunken, her skin was sagging, and it was covered in bruises and scrapes. Jeremy frowned as he imagined the huge freshman, probably a girl other giants called a sweetheart, had been regularly beating a women in her thirties because she wouldn't pose properly for Snaps.


The redhead's laughter made Jeremy shudder, while her immense toes wiggled, “She feels weird down there.”


“You get used to it. And when you get home, stuff her in your running sneakers or something, until she's willing to do whatever you tell her.”


“Thanks, Brittany!” The freshman practically tackled the huge cheer captain in a hug, all while the tiny woman attached to her foot thrashed about, screaming herself hoarse as she called the giantesses above them every name in the book.


All Jeremy could do was stare back at the screaming woman, wondering when she would realize whatever life she had before entering that rest stop bathroom was long gone.

Chapter 19 by gtswburg

“Oh, ah, oh,” Brittany's moans were like cannons going off in Jeremy's ears while each one of her gigantic boyfriend's thrusts sent him sliding back and forth across the dresser she was bracing herself against.


The party had lasted well into the night, and the whole time he was kept at foot level, never rising higher than a few feet off the ground. By the time everyone was exiled from Eric's home, the tiny man knew that his wrists and ankles had been rubbed raw, and each small droplet of beer or liquor that exploded near him left them burning with renewed pain. With everyone gone, the giants had stumbled up to Eric's room, and Jeremy was left gazing up at them as they drunkenly pawed at each other, laughing all the way until they fell back onto his bed.


Jeremy's head spun as the world blurred by, and then he watched as Brittany casually lifted her foot up and started to pry her sneaker off with the toe of her opposite foot. He had screamed and thrashed against the shoelaces that bound him in place, but he had no idea whether or not it was his attempts to get her attention or merely a lucid thought piercing her drunken haze that had made Brittany stop. With the sneaker dangling precipitously off the ball of her foot, she leaned forward and snatched it off.


Her breath was warm, wet, and reeked of booze as she held him close to her face, her big brown eyes glazed over as she marveled at him. “I own your whole dumb family, perv,” she had slurred, the words eliciting another giggle from her, and a deep snort from her boyfriend, “All of you, you're fucking mine and if I wanted I could just just...”


“Eat him,” Eric suggested, his wide hand patting his own chiseled abs hard enough to create an echoing boom.


The tiny teen started to shake with fear as Brittany yanked at his limbs, freeing him as she lifted him up into the sky. “Yeah, I could just fucking eat you,” she opened her mouth wide and Jeremy watched as long strands of sticky saliva spread between teeth big and sharp enough to end his life, “I could eat you and still be hungry afterward.”


“I want to eat him,” Eric growled, and his huge fingers grabbed at Brittany's wrist.


Jeremy's stomach flipped end over end as his humongous former classmates rolled around on the bed. He watched the world whiz by, Eric's dark shadowy room nothing more than a blur to him until he saw the bedspread rapidly growing in his eyes. Then his blonde owner pulled back, giggling as she tried to free her hand, and tiny slave, from her boyfriend's grip. All the air shot out from Jeremy's lungs while Brittany shouted, “Stop, you're going to break him.”


“Who cares?” Eric laughed as he mounted his girlfriend, pinning her wrist against the bed.


Jeremy found himself shoved against a pillow, while Brittany's sweaty blonde hair landed on top of him. He coughed, but was unable to move, mashed between two massive hands as the pair started to make out mere inches from where he was trapped. Thick powerful fingers ran over his naked body as the pair grasped at each others' hands, completely forgetting that he was sandwiched in between. The shrunken young man felt his heart start to pound in his chest as it felt like his whole body was being compressed between two unyielding walls of flesh.


“Oh shit,” Eric finally said, flopping off of his girlfriend and simultaneously freeing Jeremy.


“What?”


“Did we crush him?” Eric asked, while Jeremy sucked in breath after breath, thanking God that he hadn't been killed by the pair's drunken make out session.


Brittany's laugh was all he needed to hear, “I completely forgot he was there.” She lifted her hand up, and Jeremy flailed as his limbs got caught in her thick blonde tresses, his mouth filled with the salty flavor of her sweat and the fruity taste of her shampoo. The next thing he saw was her flushed face giggling down at him, the world spinning beyond as she stumbled over to Eric's dresser. She dropped him onto the wood, and he immediately curled into a tiny ball, terrified of what else was going to happen to him, “You stay right there, loser.”


The pair continued to laugh and slur their words until they fell asleep, leaving Jeremy shivering on top of the freezing dresser.


Jeremy's morning had begun like all of his other mornings, waking up in the dark and wishing the nightmare his life had become was really just a bad dream. Instead, he watched Brittany stalk over to him, but rather than grab him, she snatched up her phone and began to scroll through her messages. Jeremy stared at her, half-naked and illuminated by her phone screen, wondering if she even knew he was at the same height as her bare crotch.


The world then shook, and Jeremy found himself recoiling in horror as Eric's morning wood bounced toward him. The massive cock was bigger than he was tall, and the thick monster was immediately rubbed against Brittany's thighs. She let out a soft moan as her boyfriend started to massage her breasts, while his lips trailed along the nape of her neck.


Her shirt was gone a second later, and Jeremy was searching for cover as she bent forward and planted her hands firmly against the dresser. He didn't move more than a few steps before the sight of Eric thrusting into her stopped him in his tracks. His eyes went wide and his mouth fell open in shock as the pair started to fuck, the sight closer to watching two mountains have sex than actual people.


“Hnng,” Eric grunted as he drove his cock in and out of Brittany's slick sex.


“Ah, ah, yes,” she moaned back, her knuckles turning white while her breasts swung through the air like wrecking balls above Jeremy's head.


The tiny man fell to his knees as he watched their muscles flex beneath their sun kissed skin, and Jeremy found himself wondering how he could ever compare to such massive perfect beings. As Eric let out a ferocious and triumphant roar while Brittany shouted in pleasure, Jeremy couldn't help but think of the two as Gods in comparison to him.


Eric yanked his still thick manhood from Brittany, the beast glistening with their sexual juices, and Brittany rose to her full dominating height with a slight shiver. She turned back and kissed Eric gently on the lips, while he pulled her close, and held her tight for a long moment.


“I wish I could stay longer.”


“Mhm, yeah, so do I.” They kissed, and Jeremy just found himself staring at his owner's taut butt cheeks, one of which was grasped by Eric's thick powerful fingers, “My parents aren't coming back till Monday.”


“I know but, like-”


The sight of the two titans finally stopped entrancing Jeremy when Brittany's phone interrupted her. As her huge hand sailed over his world, Jeremy found himself crawling away from it, trying to hide himself, and his stiff erection, from the all-powerful Gods before him.


“Yeah, that's my mom, reminding me that I have to go pick up Lana.”


“It sucks.”


“Yeah, leave it to my sister to ruin everything. Anyway, I need to shower, but I'll be back to help you clean up after I deal with her.”


“Ok,” Eric practically pouted as Brittany walked off to the bathroom, while Jeremy was left standing on the dresser, watching her go just like the giant standing before him. Eric started to loom larger, and Jeremy felt his quaking footsteps through the dresser, “Where are you, you little fuck?”


Jeremy shook with fear as Eric stood before him, along with a wave of masculine funk that made the shrunken teen gag. Instead of grab at him though, Jeremy watched the young behemoth yank open the top drawer, and then root around in it. A second later and Eric was holding a squirming adult man between his fingers.


“Bet you enjoyed listening to that, huh, bitch?” Eric gloated to the tiny man as he stomped back over to his bed and flopped down onto it.


Despite the distance between the dresser and the bed, Jeremy could hear the tiny man's reply, “Yes, Master.”


“Think you could have ever gotten a girl as hot as mine back when you were a real man?” Eric taunted, and Jeremy cringed as he watched the small man clamber onto Eric's ballsack and begin to clean the fresh cum off of the shaft.


“Never, Master.”


“Damn, right,” Eric announced as he snatched up his phone from a bedside table, “Now hurry up and clean my junk. I don't want Brittany to see your tiny faggot ass down there.”


Unable to watch his fellow shrunken man work, Jeremy rushed to the edge of the dresser and retched over the side. His whole body shook as he heard the distant shower, and the soft beeping of Eric playing on his phone. With his eyes shut tight, Jeremy turned around so that he wouldn't see the colossus being 'cleaned' by his tiny servant. When he reopened them, he headed straight for Brittany's phone, his stomach churning at the thought of being left behind with her giant boyfriend.


It was only a few minutes until she returned, but it felt like an eternity, and every time the mattress groaned beneath Eric's weight, Jeremy found himself whimpering, terrified of what might happen if the giant remembered he was sitting just a few steps away.


The world shook, and he turned to see Brittany standing over him, now dressed in cutoffs and a tight white crop top, while her boyfriend lay snoring on the bed beyond with a blanket covering his crotch. “C'mon, loser,” Brittany said as grabbed him and her phone up in one scoop, leaving him squirming between her warm freshly washed skin and the cold glass screen.


The birds were chirping and the sun was shining outside, as if it were just another perfect day where shrunken people weren't being tortured by giants. Jeremy only got to experience it fully for the few thunderous steps between Eric's front door and Brittany's car, where he was instantly dumped in a cupholder beside her phone. Staring at the huge glass monolith, Jeremy pressed his hand against it, wishing for a moment he could somehow get it to recognize his tiny hand as a giant fingertip.


Even when his whole body slammed against it because of the car accelerating, all he could do was stare at a picture of Brittany and Stephanie making stupid faces with the time stamped in the air above their heads.


Jeremy slumped down in the cupholder and gazed up at the real Brittany, her wet hair in a messy bun atop her head, huge sunglasses obscuring her bloodshot eyes, and her bronzed skin glowing in the morning sun. He wondered what she was thinking about as she drove, curious as to whether or not she even cared that he was stuck there with nothing to do but stare up at her, or maybe that was what she wanted. For him and his family to stare up at her, completely entranced and mesmerized, their whole world revolving around her and her every waking thought.


The car slowed and Brittany rolled down her window so she could order coffee at a Starbucks drive-thru. Seconds later and Jeremy was staring at a pair of condensation covered cups being handed to her, one black as night and the other looking more like a milkshake than coffee. She glanced down at him as she slammed the iced coffee down into the empty cupholder, and lifted her phone up into the sky. “Move or get crushed, loser,” she announced with a laugh as her big frap came hurtling down toward him.


The tiny man's heart pounded as he scrambled up over the cupholder and latched on to the frigid iced coffee next to him. His whole body shivered as he stood trapped between the chilly drinks, his muscles cramping from having to balance on the thin sliver of space between the cups. Jeremy's only relief came when Brittany lifted hers skyward, taking long leisurely sips that were always capped off with a soft contented sigh, which always managed to make Jeremy smack his own dried lips against each other.


Desperate for something to quench his thirst, Jeremy had started to lick the condensation off of the iced coffee in front of him by the time the car came to a halt.


They weren't idling long before the passenger side door was yanked open and a gust of hot Chicago air rushed in. “No, don't help or anything,” thundered a giant voice, “I'm only in town for your dumb high school graduation.”


“I had to go to yours,” Brittany sneered.


Jeremy's neck twitched as he turned to take in Brittany's sister, who he always thought of as his former babysitter. Like every giant, Lana Sachs was far more imposing than he remembered, though he couldn't tell if it was from all the piercings that gleamed in the sunlight, the tattoos that covered her milky flesh, or the fact that she was comparatively far larger now than when he was a little kid. His whole body tensed as she yanked the iced coffee he clung to like a life preserver, his legs dangling through the air while his hands held fast to the thick straw before him.


As she sucked down, what to Jeremy looked like gallon after gallon of coffee, her big brown eyes settled on him. He couldn't help but stare at the tongue stud that flashed behind her teeth as she said, “Holy crap, is this Jeremy Cooke?”


“Yep, and he's all yours,” Brittany said with a wave of her hand.


Lana laughed, and Jeremy trembled as she yanked him off of the coffee cup, and then nearly crushed him in her firm grip, “Why don't you want him?”


“Cause I already have one.”


“Pfft, so?” Lana shot back, coating the trembling young man between her fingers in coffee-flavored spittle.


“Mom's making me.”


Lana started to twist Jeremy's small body about, making him wince and whimper as she appraised him like a dog at a show, “Really? Mom doesn't want to have a bunch of tiny people around the house?”


“Fine,” Brittany petulantly snapped, “He's a little perv and it creeps me out. He stares at my friends and junk.”


Jeremy wanted to cry as he listened to Brittany's description of him, as if he was the one who asked to be shoved up Stephanie's vagina or turned into a washcloth by Heather. Meanwhile, Lana laughed, “So why would I want some fucking pervert?”


“You're always talking about how guys stare at you on the subway, I figured you would be used to it.” Brittany's reply earned her a massive eye roll from her sister, but she pressed on, “Besides you don't get a choice, Mom and I already want to keep the other two.”


“Whatever, I don't even know what to do with these things,” Lana said, her fingers uncurling until Jeremy was left dangling between her thumb and forefinger. He stared at her, silently pleading that she wouldn't do anything else to him just before she started to shake him back and forth, causing his body to thrash violently in the air.


“God, you're just like Dad, he didn't want him either.”


The shaking stopped, but Jeremy shuddered one last time anyway, trying to imagine what it would be like to be a servant to the intimidating Sachs patriarch even for a few minutes let alone the rest of his life.


“I didn't say I didn't want him. Just like, I don't know what to do with him.”


“Well, I've been training him for the past few weeks, so thankfully, he already knows what he's supposed to do,” Her eyes flickered between the road and the tiny man, before she asked, “Isn't that right, loser?”


A smile spread across Lana's face as she watched him squirm in response to the question, his voice shaking almost as much as he was, Jeremy shouted, “Y-y-yes, Brittany.” He turned to look directly into Lana's eyes, “I-I'll t-t-take good care of you, Lana.”


“Oh, that's fucking adorable,” Lana said with a laugh as she lowered him down into the valley of her cleavage. He was powerless to stop her as one of her thick beringed fingers shoved him down between her hefty breasts, trapping him in the warm sweaty valley of flesh.


The moment he was out of sight, the conversation turned to more mundane topics, but the sound of Lana's overpowering voice left him constantly shaking. Even when she wasn't speaking, her heart was hammering hard, each thudding pump making him squirm between breasts, which bounced back against every single one of his movements. Then there was the odd sound of hearing coffee spill down her gullet until it splashed into her empty stomach, the sound distant and soft, but disturbingly audible to the tiny man.


The car came to a stop, and he listened to Brittany explain that Eric needed her help cleaning up, leaving Lana with the house all to herself. Jeremy didn't have long to contemplate this before he was being smashed between the elder Sachs girl's hefty breasts as she lugged her bags inside and stamped up the stairs. Doors opened and shut, and then finally he was being yanked out into fresh air once more, his body dangling before Lana's billboard sized face.


“What the hell am I supposed to do with you, huh?”


“Pl-please, Lana.”


“Pu-puh-puh-please what?” She replied with a snicker, “Please don't eat me or crush me or what?”


Jeremy blinked away tears as her stadium announcer-like voice left his ears ringing.


“You know,” she said as she lowered Jeremy down to her bed, setting him gently down between her jean clad thighs, “It makes sense that my Dad wants to give you to me, considering that I'm the reason you're here.”


Jeremy's eyes went wide and he stared up at his former babysitter, a haughty smirk on her distant face. “What?!” He shouted, rage boiling up inside of him.


“I mean, I didn't somehow give you the disease or whatever, but I recognized your dad like that,” she snapped her fingers to emphasize her point, “which was so funny because for a few days around Thanksgiving he thought I had somehow not realized who he was. And so I told my Dad, that based on how the disease works, there was a good chance you and maybe even your mom would have it. He hired a PI, and well, so it goes...”


“You fucking bitch!” Jeremy screamed, and despite having thought his spirit was broken weeks ago, he charged at her without any hesitation. Unable to even think about what he was doing, he smashed his fists against the denim wall that was her thigh, the rough material actually cutting his knuckles open as he pounded it again and again.


“Ooo, a little lower actually, got cramped on the plane,” she cooed and Jeremy screamed wordlessly in response, trying desperately to tear at her clothes, to dig his nails into the material and then the flesh beneath.


Jeremy was suddenly tumbling end over end down her bedspread, and when he came to a halt he felt like his entire left side had been hit by a truck. The world spinning around him, he forced himself to his hands and knees, only to see Lana's finger still poised to flick him.


“Don't be mad, little boy,” she teased him, “After all, what would have happened if I hadn't told my Dad to keep an eye out for you? Where would you have ended up, huh?”


Despite the countless hours he had spent cursing Brittany and her family for what they had done to him, Jeremy had never asked himself that question. He could feel his breathing pick up, and his heart start to pound, as he thought about it. His mom had been stuck in a cage, high up on their kitchen counter, and he had been trapped on the floor far below. There might have been crumbs or scraps they could have survived off of, but it was just a matter of time until something had happened.


Dehydration, starvation, or being attacked by something that was now much larger than themselves was just the tip of the iceberg. Jeremy couldn't help but think of some other random giant breaking into their house, a burglar who might decide to keep them or more of his former classmates who were just looking for an empty house to party in. He could have ended up attached to that freshman cheerleader's shoe as easily as he had Brittany's, or worse, wound up at the mercy of Eric like the man he had seen that morning.


The tears came quickly as Jeremy collapsed against the sheets, smashing his fists against the immense bed as it shifted beneath him.


“Yeah, that's right,” Lana cooed, and he felt her huge warm finger run down his back, “Let it all out, little loser.”


A strange smell wafted over him, and lifting his head, Jeremy blinked through the tears to find himself staring at Lana's immense exposed crotch. The entirety of her womanhood was completely bare, allowing him to see that the tattoo that wound up her left thigh and snaked over her vagina to end in a rose beneath her waist. Her huge finger lifted off of him and then gently ran against the tattoo, stopping right on top of the rose before she slowly brought it down to tease her own sex.


“Now, little guy,” she purred as he watched her play with herself, “I really don't know what I'm going to do with you. I sort of figured that Brittany would love to keep one of her classmates around to do, well, whatever the hell she's been doing with you. I could give you to my friend Mags, she seems to want one of you little shits for some reason.”


All Jeremy could do was stare at her, his mouth agape as he tried to make sense of anything she was saying.


“But then I'd have to smuggle you through the airport, and frankly, that sounds like a lot of fucking work for something I don't care much about... unless, you can make yourself useful in the meantime.”


His neck started to hurt as he stared up at her smiling visage, all of her tattoos and piercings making her look like some sort of smirking trickster goddess to the tiny man trapped between her thighs. Holding back tears, Jeremy marched toward the immense womanhood of the girl responsible for his capture.


And again she purred, “That's right.”

Chapter 20 by gtswburg

Jeremy's whole body was coated in sweat and Lana's sexual juices as he squirmed about in her panties, trying desperately to please his immense former babysitter as she sat waiting for the El. It wasn't long after she had gotten home that the giantess had decided her night would be best spent at a venue in Chicago listening to some bands than it would be sitting in her old bedroom. When he had watched her buy the ticket on her phone from the carpet, where he had been licking the lint from between her toes, Jeremy had actually breathed a sigh of relief.


His entire morning and afternoon had been spent at her mercy, trying to please her in any way he could think of, desperately trying to prove his worth to the titaness. He massaged every inch of her body he could reach, he licked anything that might stimulate her, and now he was debasing himself as he alternated between chewing a callus off her pinky toe and licking the lint off her spongy footflesh. As far as he could tell though, none of it had done more than make the huge girl smirk or give a single curt laugh.


The moment her phone buzzed with the confirmation email, her massive beringed fingers had descended from the sky and wrapped around him. “Time for your real audition, little dude,” her thunderous voice had boomed as she fumbled with her jeans once again.


He stared down at her bare sex, momentarily illuminated in the shadowy confines of her jeans, before her hand sent him deep into the cotton prison of her panties. Jeremy twisted about as he tried to right himself, and as his thin limbs brushed against her labia, he could hear the soft moans bubble past her lips. The panties snapped shut, and he was instantly pinned against her body, his sweaty flesh practically stuck to hers, and then the light disappeared and the sound of the zipper sealed his fate.


“Keep me satisfied, and I'll see about taking you back to New York, Jeremy,” she had said as her hand pressed against the crotch of her jeans, the simple pat strong enough to send his head sliding past her vaginal lips for a brief terrifying moment.


Then she had started to walk, each step making his body go in and out of her immense womanhood, causing her to let out soft surprised coos as she went. Terrified that even that wasn't enough for Lana, he squirmed and licked and tried his best to keep her happy. Even as she walked to the distant El station, popping into old haunts as she went, causing sweat to slowly move down her body and hit him with salty droplets, he kept licking. When the sound of the show left him unable to hear anything but a loud ringing in his ear for the long walk back to the El, he didn't stop squirming. And now as she sat waiting for the train to rumble up, and he could finally hear the soft beeping of her phone, Jeremy Cooke kept at it.


He could feel her huge fingers press down against him, shoving his tiny body past her labia once more. Rather than squirm away, he took a deep breath and wiggled his way in up to his waist, and despite the pain radiating out from the small of his back, did his best to squirm about inside. The tiny teenager was met with a moan that resounded in his very bones, and he pulled himself back out, his skin coated in fresh juice that he licked off his lips. His whole body shook as the train arrived, and it was several more sucking steps before she settled down once more, and Jeremy nuzzled up against her body.


The only thing he could smell at this point was Lana, his whole body reeked of her and the cotton wall behind him was soaked all the way through with her bodily fluids. He didn't know how she could walk around in public, constantly groaning and cooing to herself, without feeling supremely self-conscious. As he squirmed up, climbing her crotch like a cliffside, and pressed his lips against her clitoris, eliciting another shudder from the giantess, Jeremy realized that that was merely how confident Lana was. How she had always been, he recalled thinking back to when he was a little kid and she, the awesome teenager who looked after him some nights. A girl who dyed her hair, pierced her tongue, and talked about how much she hated their dumb little suburb.


Jeremy was far happier to be enslaved a woman so much more deserving of adoration than her bitchy entitled sister. The little man felt a voice somewhere in the back of his head screaming, demanding that he fight Lana, but she was all he could smell, all he could feel. His tiny body moved of its own accord as he humped against her body and wrapped his mouth around her engorged clitoris. He didn't stop pumping away at her until she stood up and his legs were sucked into her body, dragging him down deeper into her crotch.


Plunging his head in and out, he felt his own heartbeat move in time with the sound of the blood coursing through her veins. His breathing became ragged as wave after wave of her sexual fluids rolled over him, and the sounds of the quiet suburban night faded away, completely subsumed by Lana.


Light poured in and Jeremy felt like he was falling.


He stared up into a sky filled by Lana's milky thighs and her wet crotch, before he landed with a soft splat on her panties, the jeans below cushioning what could have easily been a fatal fall to his tiny body. Jeremy lay beneath her, watching her stomach go in and out as she took in slow measured breaths. “Fuck,” the enormous woman muttered, and then the whole world shifted beneath Jeremy.


The tiny teen's body tensed up as he started to roll about the crotch of Lana's panties, grabbing onto the wet cotton as everything shook. A tower of denim rose into the sky as Lana yanked her foot free from the cuff of her cigarette jeans. For a moment, the giantess's reddened sole hung above him, casting him entirely in shadow and he fought the urge to scream in terror as it hurtled down through the sky and crashed against the bare carpet in front of him. His whole world shook with the simple act, and before he could recover, the tangled up mass of jeans and panties was sent tumbling once again as she kicked them off her other foot.


Jeremy was airborne, his stomach flipping end over end as he skimmed over the expansive floor of Lana's bedroom before his denim craft crashed back to the earth and sent him tumbling out onto the carpet. He rolled over the thick fibers until he smashed into the tan rubber of tread of her dark navy Vans. His head spinning, the tiny young man slowly pushed himself to his hands and knees, the sexual juices and sweat he had swallowed threatening to spill out of his body.


The fact that Lana was moving through her room, sending out a fresh earthquake with each step didn't help. He finally managed to swallow down the mixture of bile and pussy juice when he was cast in deep dark shadow, Lana's now bare hand wrapping around him and carrying him high into the sky.


Jeremy was level with the silky basketball shorts she had put on, and watched as her huge bare feet kicked the sneakers upright before she shoved them on. The world of the Sachs home blurred about as she carried him, her grip tighter than her sister's ever had been. Finally, everything came to a stop as he was dropped onto a cool glass table and the immense giantess sat down in a chaise lounge.


He sat there, trembling as he watched her open a small plastic bag and then stuff bunches of weed into a small glass pipe. She lit it and a second later, the all encompassing scent of Lana was replaced with the earthy buttery scent of marijuana. A thick cloud rolled past the giant girl's lips and her big brown eyes looked down at him.


She dropped her lighter next to him, and Jeremy couldn't help but flinch as her fingers hung in the air over him. Her thick index finger came down and ran down his backside, making him whimper unconsciously, terrified that she was about to do something to him. “You didn't do half-bad tonight, little dude,” she said, lazily releasing another cloud of hazy smoke into the sky, “I mean, not as good as a dildo but I can't just walk around with a dildo inside me all night can I?”


“Th-than-thank you, Lana,” he managed to stutter out.


Her finger pressed against his back and he was shoved against the cold glass, pinned by the single digit. “I don't remember giving you permission to speak, Jeremy.”


Tears rolled down Jeremy's cheeks as she chuckled high above him, and he debated on whether or not to even try to apologize. Before he could though, her fingers dug beneath him and forced the air from his lungs. He was lifted up before her billboard sized smirking face, and as she gave him another good squeeze to ensure his body was dying for air, Lana took a long drag off of her bowl. Jeremy shook his head back and forth, silently pleading with the gigantic blonde before she puckered her lips and blew a gale force gust of weed smoke into his face. Her grip loosened and Jeremy had no choice but to suck in the secondhand smoke, instantly making his head feel like little more than a balloon, and turning his muscles completely slack.


She let the little man hang between her thumb and forefinger, giggling as Jeremy did his best to lift his head up, “Knew you'd be a lightweight but one little breath and you've got a real secondhand high going, huh?” The shrunken Jeremy couldn't manage to say anything, only dimly aware of the human landscape shifting beneath him.


He was transferred from her thick stubby fingers to her thick soft toes, the scent of her footsweat actually managing to overpower the clouds of weed smoke that hung in the air above him. His head was pinched between her second and big toe, his whole body hanging limp against her thick sole. “Have a good night, little dude,” she said with a giggle as she lowered her foot back toward her now empty Vans.


As he felt the heat of the confined shoe hit his back, and the smell intensify, Jeremy momentarily pierced through the fog in his brain, and whispered, “Please, no...”


Then his backside was being scraped against the soft insole until his head slammed against the toe of the shoe. The toes wiggled on either side of his head while the ball of her foot rested gently against his chest, with his legs and crotch spared by her arch. The foot hit the ground, sending a jolt through his body but then it simply rested there, the toes batting his head back and forth or squeezing his shoulders while his new owner continued to smoke high above him.


Jeremy actually found himself drifting in and out of consciousness as Lana wound down her night, but then she rose up to her full height. The pressure against his body increased dramatically, and then it felt like he was soaring through the sky before all of the air was knocked from his lungs and it felt like all of his organs were about to be squeezed out through his mouth. Lana took another step, and Jeremy blacked out.


When the tiny teen woke up the next morning, he immediately bashed his head against the canvas walls of Lana's sneaker. He collapsed back against the still damp sweaty insole, trying to make sense of what had happened. Slowly, his hands explored his body, and he found himself thanking God that nothing seemed to be broken, despite the fact that every inch of his body felt sore and bruised. With great effort, the tiny young man crept his way toward the mouth of the shoe where light was pouring in.


Yanking himself up against the wall of the low canvas sneaker, he stared out across the vast landscape of Lana's bedroom. He tried to pull himself out of the shoe, but his body screeched in protest, and instead he remained flopped up against it as the huge young woman strolled back into the room, followed by her younger sister.


Jeremy squirmed back into the mouth of the sneaker as Brittany walked in wearing a floral print dress with her graduation gown over it. Anger flared up within him as he thought about how unfair it was that Brittany Sachs was going to graduate when he would be spending the rest of his life pinned beneath her sister's foot. He smashed his fist against the side of Lana's sneaker, which instantly made his shoulder wince.


“-'re not going to keep him then give him back to me,” Brittany demanded, and a jolt of fear shot down Jeremy's spine as he realized they were talking about him.


“No,” Lana replied, her voice firm as she tugged on a pair of dark red Doc Martens that matched the scarlet dress she wore.


“C'mon!” Brittany replied with a stamp of her foot, “At least give him to me for today so my feet can match.”


Jeremy's eyes were drawn down to the floor, where his father was held fast against Brittany's foot, held down by nothing more than a few thin strips of floral fabric. High above, he heard Lana laugh, “I don't think they're going to let you graduate wearing a shrunken person, Brittany.”


“Let them try and stop me, and like everyone else who has one. Now give me that little loser.”


The world shook as Lana's thick-soled boots crashed back to the ground and she stood up, still standing inches below her younger sister, “I said no, Brittany.”


“You're so mean!” Brittany screamed, before stomping off, each step sending an earthquake through Jeremy's world while he watched his father shake back and forth against her tan skin. “Mom!” Jeremy's ears rang as he listened to her shout, “Lana's being a bitch!”


“Language!” Roared Mrs. Sachs from somewhere else in the house.


The booming footsteps of Lana brought Jeremy back to his horrific reality, and he craned his neck back as she towered over him. “Oh, so you are awake, little dude?” Jeremy trembled as she bent down and scooped him up into her palm, lifting him all the way up to her mouth. The smell of minty toothpaste tinged with eggs and bacon wafted over him as Lana spoke, “Did you hear Brittany's tantrum, little guy?”


Jeremy swallowed a lump in his throat, unable to keep his eye of the glittering tongue stud in Lana's mouth, terrified that if she didn't want to keep him, he might be sliding past it in a second. “Y-ye-yes, Lana...”


“Yeah, you did a good job yesterday but I decided that I don't really need a little loser to paint my nails and scrub dog shit off of my shoes.”


“Pl-please, Lana,” Jeremy begged as she lowered him into an empty desk drawer.


Her thick finger ruffled his unkempt hair, “Don't worry, dude, my dad said he found a nice home for you. Away from your parents, away from Brittany and her bitchy friends, it'll be pretty nice for you, I think. Don't you?”


Jeremy couldn't hold back tears as he watched her thick beringed fingers rest on the drawer, ready to close it with a flick of her enormous wrist. Never see his family again? No matter how much he hated watching his mother and father prostrate themselves at the feet of the Sachs women, he couldn't imagine never seeing them ever again. He choked back a sob just long enough to plead with the immense punk goddess standing above him, “Please, no, Lana, keep me, please, I'll do anything you ask...”


“Yeaaaah,” Lana stretched out the word and shook her head, “But no. Mags's bitchy roommate apparently shrank down to the size of like a housecat, so I don't even need a tiny guy like you, besides trust me, you'll like whoever my dad picked.”


The drawer started to slide back, shadow rolling over Jeremy's world as he bashed his fists against the wood, “No, Lana, please, I don't want to go somewhere else, I'll stay with Brittany, please!”


BOOM!


And the drawer shut, and outside he could hear Lana literally whistling high above him, as if separating him from his family was her good deed for the day. “I'll be good,” Jeremy continued to plead in the darkness, “I won't fight or talk back or do anything I'm not told to, just please, don't give me away, please, please...”


He muttered and begged for what felt like hours, even though he knew the entire Sachs family was on the other side of town, watching their youngest daughter graduate from high school. He sat in the darkness, sobbing, wondering if his mother was sitting in her shoebox or keeping Jennifer Sachs's feet company in a pair of pumps, while his father was paraded in front of all of Brittany's friends like he was a new piece of jewelry. He thought about all the ways he could try and fight back against his new owner, whoever it was, but he couldn't even wrap his head around why he should bother. If he was too much of a hassle, like he was for Lana, he could just be passed off to someone else, and be carried further and further away from ever seeing his parents again.


Jeremy heard some pop song blaring somewhere in the Sachs house, or maybe it was in their backyard. Everyone had returned, and the graduation party had begun, the music barely able to cover the sound of the giants' voices as they chatted like it was just any other celebration, as if his tiny family weren't being torn apart by the picture perfect Sachses. At that moment, sitting in the dark, Jeremy realized that his mother was right, and being a slave to giants was just his life now.


He felt the tremors of someone approaching at the same time he caught the deep basso rumbling of Michael Sachs's voice, “-are you liking the new job?”


“Yes, thank you again for the reference,” a woman's voice replied.


“It was the least I could do, given how things ended.”


The woman laughed, “It was bound to happen eventually, and I was ready to move on anyway.”


“That's good,” Michael Sachs paused for a moment, “The moving on, I mean.”


“I know what you meant.”


“And it was nice of you to come by, you didn't have to give Brittany anything.”


The tremors of their footfalls stopped directly in front of Lana's desk, and Jeremy couldn't help but tremble, realizing that whoever was on the other side of the wood was his new owner.


The giantess laughed, and Jeremy decided that she sounded nice and thankfully young, “I've been buying the Christmas gifts you've given her for the last few years, I have a pretty good idea of what she likes.”


“I suppose that's true, still, it was a very nice gift.”


“Well, you helped me get a very nice new job.”


There was a long pause, and Jeremy could hear the giants breathing pick up above him while their clothes ruffled against each other. “Alicia,” Mr. Sachs finally said.


“Right, right, sorry...” she laughed, but it sounded hollow, not the smooth rich laugh Jeremy had just heard, “Old habits...”


“Yeah,” he coughed and suddenly the whole drawer shook and Jeremy was blinded by the light. As he blinked, struggling to adjust, “Anyway, I wanted to, well, as a... Lana didn't want it and I don't want another one of these things in my house.”


Jeremy's eyes finally adjusted to the bright light of Lana's room in time to watch a feminine hand wrap around his body. Her skin smelled of flowers and cocoa butter, and he couldn't help but notice the dark brown almost chocolate color of her nails as she carried him up into the sky, where he found himself staring into a gorgeous face framed by long dark hair. “Hello, little guy,” she cooed, one long delicate finger reaching up and running over his hair. He couldn't take his eyes from her plump full lips, her lipstick almost matching the color of her nails, “I'm Alicia, but I think you should call me Ms. Everly.”


Staring up at her, realizing that she literally held his life in the palm of her hand, Jeremy instantly nodded his head and said, “Yes, Ms. Everly.”


“Mhm, that's a good boy,” she added before lowering him down into her purse, where Jeremy was once more sealed in darkness, crammed between make up, a wallet, and plenty of other things the gorgeous woman owned.

Epilogue by gtswburg

The Pacific Ocean crashed against the sandy Malibu shore somewhere in the distance, constantly competing with the roar of cars passing by on the PCH. Sucking in a deep breath the middle aged Jeremy Cooke could almost feel his toes wiggling in the sand as the warm clear water of the Pacific lapped against his toes. Then the smell of his owners foot drifted up his nostrils and he was brought back to reality.


“And that's how I ended up with him, Blake,” Nikki's voice thundered in the distance. Despite being well over fifty now, and a managing partner at one of the biggest entertainment law firms in Los Angeles, the blonde woman was still as trim as she had been when she first moved to the West Coast with Jeremy and Kimmy sharing space in her carry-on.


“Oh,” her daughter Blake said with a laugh, “I always thought he was just one of your interns like Kimmy.”


“Oh no,” Nikki's body shook with laughter and Jeremy found himself latching onto her foot just to stay on the poolside lounge chair, “No, I don't think he even graduated high school.”


Jeremy's face burned with embarrassment at the giantess's words, even though he hadn't given much thought to his old life as a giant for the better part of a decade, hearing half-understood bits and pieces relayed by his immense blonde owner to her daughter opened up all the old wounds. He had done well in school, probably could have graduated a year early if he didn't want to take all those Advanced Placement courses. Hell, he thought to himself as he moved up Nikki's leg, rubbing tanning oil against her skin, which after decades in California had barely reached a buttered toast level of tan, Jeremy could have easily gotten into the same schools that Brittany Sachs had.


His blood boiled as he thought of the giant blonde girl who had ruined his family's lives. No doubt she was now a lawyer or a doctor or a VP at some Fortune 500 company. Meanwhile, he was still doing the same menial shit he had been doing when he was a teenager.


“They used to let Shrinkees go to school?” Blake suddenly boomed, and Jeremy couldn't help but turn to look at her.


It still blew his mind that the blonde bombshell lounging like a mountain range in the chair next to Nikki was the same little girl he had watched grow up over the past eighteen years. It had been terrifying being in the presence of someone so powerful but so completely unaware of it. She had treated the shrunken people in her parents Malibu mansion as little more than living dolls for most of her life, only coming to see them as the slaves they were when she became a teenager and started acting full time.


“No, dear,” Nikki corrected her daughter casually, not even lifting her head up, while Jeremy massaged oil into her thighs, “Like Kimmy he shrunk one day, weren't you even paying attention to the story?”


“No, I know, just like,” from his perch up on Nikki's thigh, Jeremy watched as Blake lifted up her sunglasses to stare down at her own feet. The tiny man followed the teenage actress's gaze to where his own daughter was rubbing lotion into the girl's feet.


Lizzie, as Blake had always called her, was several years older than the girl she had been gifted to. Almost twenty-six, she had lived her entire life as a slave to giants, with both Jeremy and Kimmy never telling her about their previous lives as full sized humans, to spare her the pain of imagining a normal life. Jeremy's daughter stood an inch-and-a-half taller than he was, thanks to her mother's towering nine inches, but she still looked like an action figure besides the foot that she tended to, her head down as she concentrated on her work.


Blake's toes splayed so she could watch Lizzie rub the lotion into her skin, “I'm trying to imagine taking my Little Lizzie to school, or God, can you imagine if people her size were just underfoot all the time.” Both gigantic women laughed at the thought of Shrinkees trying to go about daily lives like a person did while Jeremy suddenly thought of his father, still insistent on walking the dog when he had been barely any bigger than it. “They'd probably get squashed before kids even made it to their first class.”


Lizzie let out a surprised yelp as Blake's foot shoved into her body, knocking her down before smothering her a second later. “Huh, can you imagine it, Lizzie? Trying to get through a hallway and then immediately getting caught beneath my flip-flop?”


“No, Mistress Blake!” Lizzie screamed, and Jeremy turned his attention back to Nikki's huge body, trying to block out the scene next to him.


“Would you have ever wanted to go to school with me, Lizzie?” Blake asked, the ice in her drink jingling as she took a sip from it, “I mean, like, if I had gone to a real school. I guess she was with me when I was tutored on set...”


“No, Mistress Blake,” Lizzie shouted, “School sounds scary.”


Jeremy brushed away a tear as he carefully crawled over Nikki's stomach, clearing her belly button of any lint before he started to rub her stomach down with oil.


“Based on some of the stories the writers told me it sounded like a real drag,” Blake added to her tiny companion's comment, “I'm so glad I didn't have to go.”


“When did you talk to the writers on set?” Nikki muttered, half-asleep as she lay out in the sun. Her hand drifted up and ran across Jeremy's back, the weight of it enough to keep him from moving. He laid down against her firm stomach and let her fingers pet him again and again.


“All the time,” Blake said, rolling onto her side to stare at her mother while Lizzie desperately tried to accommodate the sudden movement of her gigantic mistress, “I had to know something about normal life so I could get in character. Not that the nerds in the writers room seemed to have much in the way of a normal high school experience.”


“Mhm, I guess that makes sense dear...” Nikki drifted off, and Jeremy looked to the sweating bottle of torrontes that sat on the table next to her, well more than half gone.


“Yeah, Mom, it's how I won a fucking Emmy,” Blake muttered darkly to herself, angrily adding, “Well, a fucking daytime Emmy.”


Nikki let out a soft snort, and Jeremy's whole body shook beneath her hand.


“Mom? Were you even listening?”


“I'm listening, Mistress Blake!” Lizzie called up from the girl's foot.


“You're always listening, Lizzie,” Blake sniped down at the girl, shoving her big toe against the tiny woman, and making Jeremy wince.


The young actress rose up to her feet, sliding them into a pair of flip-flops before she downed the remaining water in her glass. “Mom? I'm going to finish off your wine, and take your slaves up to my room. Say something if you don't want me to.”


Nikki, of course, remained silent.


“Yep, that's what I figured,” Blake said with a roll of her eyes, as she poured the wine into her glass and then reached over toward Jeremy. Despite years of being handled by giants, the tiny man still flinched back, unable to forget a sleepover when the girl was eleven where they played a game called 'catch the shrinkee' and threw him back and forth. “C'mere,” Blake grumbled as her fingers slid beneath her mother's and yanked him from the woman's loose grip.


He hung in her hand, and wrapped his arms around her fingers as she bent down toward the lounge chair. She opened up the top of her swimsuit slightly, and Jeremy watched as his own daughter scrambled forward and jumped into the deep valley of Blake's cleavage. From his position at her waist, Jeremy craned his neck and looked up toward the hefty breasts that Blake immediately pushed together with a giggle. “All snug my wittle wizzie?” The giantess asked before making a kissy face down at the young woman trapped in her cleavage.


“Yes, Mistress Blake!” His daughter called back, before making a loud kissing sound back up toward her.


Blake carried them through the sprawling Malibu mansion, which blurred by like so many of the giant homes that Jeremy had lived in over the years, with each thunderous step accompanied by the light thwack of the girl's flip-flops. She walked into a room that was bigger than any Jeremy could have imagined a teenager having even when he was a giant, and then set him down on the ground. Without another word, she turned on heel and disappeared into the rest of the house with a few thunderous steps.


Sitting on the thick carpet beside her bed, Jeremy let out a long sigh, wondering just how different his life would have been if things had turned out differently. He thought back to the day he ended up in Alicia's care, pleading with Lana to let him stay, and how he had been willing to do anything. Yet, as he sat there on the carpet, he wondered if maybe his gigantic former babysitter had been right. Had he really wanted to watch his parents grow old while enslaved to Lana's family?


His parents had to be in their late seventies by now, if they were even still alive. The tiny man bit his lip and held back tears, he truly doubted that Brittany Sachs would keep a frail old man alive as a tiny slave at any age. Hell, he realized as he pulled his knees close to his chest, his father might not have even survived her college years.


As he wondered how well Jennifer Sachs might have treated his mother, the floorquakes heralded Blake's return. He barely had time to register that she was looming directly over him before he was scooped up into her hand and carried through her room.


Jeremy landed with a soft plop on the floor next to Kimmy, whose hair had long ago started to go gray from the stress of serving the giants. Still, as Jeremy stared to the closest thing he had to a wife in his entire life, he couldn't help but notice the firm muscles that years of service had provided her, a lean physique that many giants her age would kill for. After all these years, just looking at her stirred his member ever so slightly.


Blake dropped a pair of tall black heels next to them and then loomed over them, their own daughter poking out of her cleavage. “Alright, little ones, Mistress Blake needs these polished up by the time the designers come for her fitting, ok?”


“Yes, Mistress Blake,” they grumbled in unison.


“Good, good, I'm sure some old pros like you should be able to get it done pretty quick, right?”


“Of course, Mistress Blake.”


“Good,” the giantess purred as she rose back up to her full height.


As she walked away, both Jeremy and Kimmy could hear Lizzie call up from the girl's cleavage, “What about me, Mistress?”


“Oh, Mistress has one of her special jobs for you, Little Lizzie,” the blonde thundered as she shut the door to her closet, as if that could ever drown out the noise of the 'special jobs' Lizzie had been doing for her the moment the giant girl had discovered sex.


“Fucking bitch,” Kimmy grunted, “Using Lizzie like that...”


Jeremy took a deep breath, “Kim...”


“I know...” she sighed, “I know. It's far better than we were treated when this all started. The things Nikki would do with us when she first moved here.”


They both shuddered at the memory.


“Nikki told Blake how she got me today,” Jeremy added as they started to polish the big black heels, “Can you believe that she never told her that story?”


“Did she tell her the whole story?” Kimmy asked, tackling the opposite shoe.


“As much of it as she knows, or remembers.”


“How did Lizzie take it?”


“I don't know,” Jeremy muttered, “I think she's much better at ignoring them than we ever will be.”


“Probably...”


They both sighed, and Jeremy reached over, and wrapped her hand in his, giving it a squeeze. “Hey, do you think, like...” he found himself laughing at the thought, “If we hadn't shrunk, we would still have gotten together?”


Kimmy laughed, the sound actually managing to compete with the first of Blake's earth shattering moans, “Oh, Jeremy, c'mon...”


“Come on what? You aren't that much older than me, and you were living in Chicago, and I was going to apply to both U of C and Northwestern...”


“I don't know, Jeremy,” she said, still giggling.


“I like to think we would have,” he replied, returning his attention to a small scuff near the bottom of Blake's heel.


For a moment, Jeremy got lost in the thought of what could have happened, how his life could have ended up so differently if he had simply been Immune. Then, Blake's thunderous moans brought him back to reality, a reality that was filled with the smell of shoe leather and foot funk.


They both stopped their work, and concentrated on blocking out the sounds that came through the door. Kimmy reached over to him and grabbed his hand, giving it a firm squeeze. At least, he realized as they pulled each other closer, their hands going over each others ears, they weren't alone anymore. The time he had spent under Alicia Everly, Kimmy's time alone with Nikki, his father's year in the hell of Brittany's room. He had no idea how any of them had survived.


Or worse, he realized as the cacophony finally came to an end, and they heard Blake rise up and carry their daughter into the bathroom for a shower, how any of them could have survived without the giants who ruled over their lives.

End Notes:

Hope you all enjoyed! Thanks for those who left reviews and sorry it took so long to finish!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5016