This Job Sucks: The Return by Gargosion
Summary:

It's hard enough as is being a woman in the workplace. But it could be worse! Your client could shrink right before you make the big sale, or you could grow thousands of feet tall on the commute to the office. For some women, this is their reality. And these are their stories.

A collection of short stories about "work" related giantesses. Many of these stories will be focused on feet, but there should be a little something for everyone as more chapters are added.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is my first experience doing fetish writing. Please leave a review if you like, I would like feedback as much as possible. Thanks!


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Destruction, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Vore, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Unaware, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 11904 Read: 85626 Published: March 01 2015 Updated: January 09 2022
Story Notes:

Welcome back to This Job Sucks! That's right, I'm starting from the ground up. In case you don't know, I deleted all my fetish writing work years ago out of shame and generally poor writing quality (and some problematic topics). But now I'm back! Please enjoy the story, and please leave a review and let me know what you like and what you'd like to see next. I need inspiration damn it.



1. Politician by Gargosion

2. Gamestop Employee: Part 1 by Gargosion

3. Gamestop Employee: Part 2 by Gargosion

4. Shorts: Fast Food Cashier, Actor, Swimmer by Gargosion

Politician by Gargosion
Author's Notes:

This is the only remaining chapter from the original, and only because for some reason Giantessworld literally refused to let me delete it. It's not my strongest work, but it's a relic of my old writing, so why not leave it in for nostalgia purposes? Enjoy.

TAGS: F(36)/fm(various), 5,000 ft., Feet, Vore, Giga, Violent/Destruction

Destiny Anne Scott. The name was well renowned throughout the city of Pine Falls, a city just a short drive south of Portland, Oregon. And for good reason- Destiny was a member of the city council. But more than that, she was known to be quite outspoken and fierce. Standing at an imposing 6'2, and even taller in heels, her strong will and passion could often come across as intimidation. Her hazel eyes, coupled with her high cheekbones, could pierce through anyone's gaze. In addition, she was the only black member of the city council, with long curly hair coming down shoulder-length in a great plume. Oregon, of course, being fairly liberal, meant this was not so much an issue for the residents. For the most part, that is- the area certainly had its share of rednecks, though they rarely showed their true colors when the woman was around.

Destiny had worked here way up from almost nothing- her family had lived in poverty in Seattle for many years before she had graduated in her High School at the top of her class, receiving highest honors and given a full ride scholarship to Brown University. From there, she studied political science, got her law degree, and eventually returned to the pacific northwest to live her life as a public servant and a member of the council. She couldn't be happier with how her life had turned out.

Well, most of the time. Today certainly could have gone better.

On her way to city hall to discuss a bill requiring school to cancel under certain temperatures, she couldn't help but notice a large commotion out front of the building. As she approached from the parking garage, her breath visible before her as she huffed towards the building, it became apparent what was going on.

This was no ordinary protest. This was the Eastburrow Baptist Church, the infamous hate group from West Virginia, known to protest soldier's funerals, gay weddings, and anything else that didn't fall under their belief system. She felt inner rage boiling up like water set on the stove for too long. Her heels clacking on the frosted Oregon ground, she stormed up to the protestors.

The signs held by the church members were large and obnoxious, with large red crosses splayed across them, further punctuating their message of doom. 

"GOD HATES GAYS"

"GAY POLITICIAN= DOOMED NATION"

"PINEFALLS- HELLFIRE COMES IF YOU DO NOT REPENT"

These signs initially confused her. As far as she knew, there were no gay or lesbian politicians in the city council, not that she knew of. And then it clicked.

There was one gay member of the city council.

Her.

It hit her like a ton of bricks. She instantly remembered her interview a few weeks prior on the daily show- one in which she did indeed reveal her sexual identity to the world for the first time. It was meant to be a hope for people like her- proof that even politicans can be gay, and that's okay! Her coming out on national TV was meant to be a celebration, but frankly, once it came time to work again she forgot about it.

And here these people were, these republican IDIOTS. Shaming her for her message. Shaming her for giving hope to thousands of under-represented Americans. In the crowd, several more signs became clear.

"GOD HATES DESTINY SCOTT"

"THE GATES OF HELL ARE WAITING, DESTINY. REPENT!!!"

As she took notice of these signs, it seemed that the protestors, too, took note of her. They turned and began yelling, screaming, urging her to see the errors of her homosexual ways. They began to follow her up the steps of City Hall, as her heels began to clack more urgently. Usually one to stand up for herself, now Destiny couldn't feel more helpless. She just wanted to get away, into the safety of that building.

Her piercing hazel eyes drew themselves upward. There, she saw her fellow city council members.

Staring.

They weren't moving at all. They weren't out here, helping her get inside, ensuring her safety. They didn't even bother to send security out. They just sat their in their office windows, mouths agape, watching. 

And that was the last straw. Clenching her knuckles until they whitened with fury, Destiny slowly turned around to the chorus of judgmental voices, her teeth grinding and her lips curled with rage.

"FUCK! OFF!" she screamed, her vision fading to red. As she screamed, she heard the crowd visibly react with a gasp, then fall eerily silent.

Just what I wanted to hear. Now back to work...

But as Destiny opened her eyes, she quickly realized she was no longer on the steps of the City Hall building. Her vision, instead was filled with blue and white. Bleached balls of fluff surrounded her head, in the neverending expanse of blue that was before her. To her right, she saw a remarkabley tiny shape whiz past her head, uttering a strange, piercing noise. As she looked, she gasped.

It was a plane. A passenger airplane.

As she looked around, the situation suddenly made all too much sense. She was not in some expanse of blue- that was the sky. The ground, covered in green moss, opened up to show itself as the great forests of Oregon. And the silverish material at her high-heeled feet?

The city of Pine Falls.

As the panic subsided of this initial realization with the passing moments, the rage returned. Her vision once again went red. Those protestors were down there. Those fucking council members- the ones she called friends- abandoned her. It was time they payed.

By her estimates, she must have been nearly a mile tall. She crouched down, falling to her knees- causing massive earthquakes below and destroying dozens of neighborhoods nearby as her colossal ebony legs fell upon the hapless onlookers below, crushed beneath her silky smooth skin. Bringing her head down towards where she estimated the city hall building to be, Destiny opened her enormous mouth wide, large enough to devour whole city blocks. She spoke with a voice that boomed like a God's.

"REPENT!?" she laughed, "REPENT TO WHO!?"

With that, her long, pink tongue encapsulated the blocks that made up the governmental district, capturing protestor and politician alike as they were lifted into the woman's titanic mouth. The area was completely wiped out, as though it had never existed, as hundreds of souls were engulfed by Destiny, falling to their dooms in her stomach below, drenched in her mint-scented saliva.

"I'M THE ONLY GOD HERE!"

Destiny was nowhere near satisfied. Bringing her legs to her chest, her heels practically flew off her body and into a nearby lake, filling the fresh water with her sweat.

Her tan soles revealed themselves to the city, and all of Oregon, who now had a full view of the show. Her titanic bare toes began to rake across the state, filling in her toes gaps with trees, houses, wildlife, EVERYTHING. Her toejam was now made up of the state of Oregon. As she stood, debris from between her sweat-laden toes began to plummet and destroy even more areas below, as colossal hundreds-of-feet long footprints filled with sweat devolved into quagmires and cesspools.

Frustrated by the infrastructure she once helped support, Destiny's new Goddess form wreaked havoc. She shoveled neighborhoods and even small towns into her vagina for pleasure. She devoured entire skyscrapers in mere bites, people and all. 

Laying back in her new kingdom, Destiny rested her head on a small mountain, digging her toes into the now-destroyed Portland.

"Oh, man. I could get used to this," she said, closing her eyes, "I think I've served the public enough. It's time they serve me."

 

End Notes:

What did you think? Any suggestions? Let me know what you want to see!

 

~Gargosion

Gamestop Employee: Part 1 by Gargosion
Author's Notes:

For my first chapter on my return, I've written a pretty lengthy love story with plenty of sexy size shenanigans towards the end. It was long enough to split into two chapters (woohoo), but I understand not everyone likes fluff (which makes them WRONG) so I decided to split it up between the primarily fluff and the smut. BUT READ THE WHOLE THING, damn you! Or don't. I'll never know, I guess.

TAGS: F(22)/f(23), 2 in., Feet, Worship, Mouthplay, Gentle, Romance, Lesbian




“Okay, your total will be 54.33, and did you know that if you pre-order Pokemon Legends: Arceus, you get a free-”


“Nah man, I’m good.”


This was a typical exchange at the Greenstowne, Indiana GameStop. Anna did her best to suppress a stutter as she was interrupted by the dudebro across the counter: an Under Armour tank, Oakley Sunglasses lazily hanging off the back of his snapback hat, and practically pre-pubescent levels of scraggly facial hair- though this guy couldn’t be a day under 25, by Anna’s guess.


“Are you sure? The pre-order bonus is a free poster of the Sinnoh Region, and we’ve got a midnight release too?” she cringed and forced a smile. Mr. Under Armour didn’t seem to take the hint. He leaned forward onto the counter, pushing his full body weight- and his face- towards Anna. She could smell the all-too-familiar hint of Taco Bell on his breath.


“Look, lady, I’m just here to get my little brother some V-Bucks. He doesn’t play any kiddie shit like Pokemon or whatever. Am I good to go or what?”


Anna quickly finished bagging the dingy little plastic Fortnite cards and stuffed them in a branded bag, doing her best to avoid eye contact and to hold her breath.


“Here you go man. Uh, have a good one!”


Under Armour just snorted, aggressively yanking his bag off the counter. 


“Sure.”


He turned and made a quick exit out of the store heading into the Chick-Fil-A parking lot across the street, no doubt to get his fill of as much homophobic chicken as he could muster. As soon as she heard the door ding on his way out, she flipped him the bird with both hands. Good thing the windows were shaded.


“Fuuuuuuuuuuck you, you stupid fuckhead, you goddamn literal chode,” she sang under her breath jovially to the tune of Roger and Hammerstein’s Oklahoma!. It was stuck in her head today, for no real particular reason. The Greenstowne GameStop was never busy, and traffic was always terrible considering the line to the Chick-Fil-A next door. Under Armour was the only customer she’d had today, and her manager was on vacation, so it was just her, the games, and a host of ugly Funko Pops to keep her company.


Anna impulsively checked her reflection in her phone’s camera. She was tiny for her age- 5’0” at 23- which made running the store by herself even more anxiety inducing. She had short, shoulder-length brown hair and brown eyes, and a face covered in freckles. In true GameStop fashion, she’d wing-tipped her eyeliner, generously applied purple eyeshadow, and was currently wearing a Rocko's Modern Life t-shirt with her black jeans. It was the only remotely nerdy shirt she owned, but hey! It fit the dress code, so why not. 


The day was slow, as she expected. Anna tuned out the endless GameXplain trailer analyses, and the droning music of the Sonic demo playing on the Switch in the corner. She had her usual small crop of guests over the next five hours or so: the sugar-crazed Fortnite kids, the confused Moms trying to buy Mario on the PS5, the local cat-piss neckbeards who knew her by name. She didn’t care for any of them. Mostly, she was bored by this job. She didn’t care that much about video games, and could give less than a shit about “nerd culture.” It was a minimum wage job that gave her good hours and wasn’t a complete nightmare during its busy seasons. She smoked weed and listened to 100 Gecs, which was apparently on brand enough to get her the job, so she wasn’t complaining.


The rest of the night passed in a blur. She blinked and it was 9:30- just half an hour before closing. Thank God. She didn’t see any cars in the parking lot which was a great sign. And no manager to oversee things? Looks like GameStop would be closing early tonight. It was a Tuesday, the perfect night to get blazed out of her mind in her apartment and binge episodes of Fraser. She turned to lock up the remaining games and to count her cash drawer.


“Hiya!” called a voice from behind her without warning.


Anna let out a small yelp. Christ- she must have just completely missed the doorbell going off. Another customer. Great. Looks like Fraser, Niles and her weed stash would have to wait. She turned to see an all-too-familiar sight: the type of person Anna had come to call “the complete package.” The woman in front of her had straight, bright blue dyed hair with bangs, and a nose ring along with an eyebrow piercing; she was wearing a Minecraft Creeper hoodie, thick aviator glasses, camo cargo shorts, and chunky blue flip flops. Her forehead was dotted with mild acne, and worst of all, she could swear she could make out a Five Nights at Freddy’s tattoo peeking out just under the woman’s collarbone. The girl was taller than Anna, but not by much- she was probably 5’5” or so, and rather stocky. Probably her age. She wore a tremendous, enthusiastic grin- triggering Anna’s passive misanthropy.


“Yeah, hey. We were actually just about to close-”


“Oh, sorry, LOL. Not me ruining the end of your shift!” The girl laughed to herself, but Anna wasn’t quite in a laughing mood.


“No, no it’s… fine. I can help you really quick,” Anna said, making a herculean effort to enter customer service mode.


“Do you guys have any Deltarune Chapter 2 Funko Pops?”


Anna wanted to die in that instant, but held it together for a few seconds more.


“Uh, no actually! I don’t think any have been… made? Yet? As in, I’m not sure there are any. Like in existence?”


“Oh, seriously!? Crap! I have a ton of Funkos at home and was hoping you guys would have some. Sad Pepe,” the girl appeared to be genuinely a bit upset, which triggered a small amount of empathy for her if only for a brief moment. Perhaps she had been too quick to judge.


“Yeah! …Sorry. Deltarune is a cool game, I’m sure they’ll make some soon!” she lied. There was a light at the end of the tunnel!


“Really?! You’ve played it? POG.” Before Anna could even so much as pretend to muster a response, the girl was off to the races. She couldn’t be sure that the girl was talking about anything remotely coherent. Fan theories, her favorite parts of the game, what she wants in Chapter 3- it was all on the table, all discussed at length. “Ralsei” this, “Lancer” that; at one point, the girl even started singing one of the boss songs a cappella. This continued for a solid ten minutes as Anna made an attempt to lock up the store. She slowly counted her drawer, politely nodding and “hmmm”ing and “yeah”ing along with the woman’s story, but her patience was wearing thinner by the second. She had finally done everything but lock the front doors and hit the lights, and the girl was still talking.


“So, I PERSONALLY think that Metaton from Undertale is supposed to parallel Spamton, right, because if you look at the way they’re animated? It’s the same-”


“I’m sorry to interrupt,” said Anna through gritted teeth, “but- what was your name?”


“Isabella!” She grinned, putting out her hand for a shake, “But all my friends on Discord call me Bella!”


“Great. Isabella,” Anna said, briskly ignoring the gesture as she finished locking the till drawer, “I’d love to stay and chat, but I’ve got to close the store. Maybe we could take down your phone number and, maybe, call you if we get any of those Funko Pops in stock?”


Something slightly shifted in Bella’s demeanor then- Anna could barely pick up on it, but there was a glint in Bella’s eye that caused Anna to cringe involuntarily. Bella took in a shallow breath as she approached the counter again.


“You’re saying… you want my number, right?” Bella’s grin of enthusiasm quickly grew coy. Anna could feel herself going red in the face. This couldn’t be worse.


“Uh, no. I don’t- I think you’re misinterpreting- I’m asking you if you want us as the store to take down your number and call you if we get those figures in,” she said, trying to maintain composure. Bella’s grin didn’t didn’t subside in the slightest. She leaned on the counter and kicked one of her legs back behind her, toes curled in their flip flop. 


“Sure,” she murmured, reaching directly across Anna to grab a pen from behind the counter, “I’ll just leave my number with you and you can do what you want with it… baka,” Bella scrawled her number on to a promotional It Takes Two flyer and shot her a wink. Anna’s jaw, she realized, was hanging wide open. She pulled herself together and reluctantly took the number from Bella- she had drawn a heart around it. Horrifying. 


“Thanks. We’ll give you a call.”


“Epic. And we can talk some more about Deltarune. Or Minecraft. Or…whatever,” Bella bit her lower lip and winked again. 


“...Right,” Anna forced a final smile and watched Bella make her way out of the store. 


The instant she was gone, Anna sprung into action, fully leaping the counter and racing to the back to slam off the lights. Her shoes screeched against the tile as she raced to close the store- there was still hope! The clock read 9:45- just enough extra time to stop by Taco Bell on the way home. She flung her bag over her shoulder and burst from the front doors. Wrestling with the keys, she just managed to lock the front doors when she realized something brilliant was being reflected in the store window. It was so intensely luminous that she had to look away from the store’s window- but as she did, she realized she had turned directly to the source of the light. It was pleasantly warm, she found, but it was also enveloping her entire body. Her first guess was that someone in the lot had left their lights on, but as soon as she opened her mouth to speak, no sound came out. 


Panic set in. Something was happening to her. She could feel every nerve in her body start to tingle with a warm, prickling sensation. It didn’t feel bad, but combined with her inability to see, speak, or even move, it was terrifying. Her head instantly felt extremely light. Her eyelids grew heavy, and the glistening radiance faded- along with the rest of the world.



The first thing she could discern as she started to awake was music. Muted, but still very loud. There was a drumbeat- rhythmic, fast, and giving her a massive headache. The lyrics sounded foreign- was it… Japanese? No, there was an English-sounding word in there… wait. 

Wait. 

Was someone playing Caramelldansen?

Anna’s eyes fluttered open. Her headache pounded mercilessly, and her vision was blurred and incoherent. There were some minor body aches to contend with, but she felt… safe, somehow. And warm. That’s weird. She shouldn’t- she just blacked out- but the ground felt soft and kind of cozy, too.

Hold on. That’s not right. The ground’s not supposed to feel like that. Not the whole ground.

Anna’s vision came into focus. Anna realized the ground was no ground- it was a pillow. A colossal pillow. A pillow that must have been the size of a house, sitting on top of a couch the size of a mountain, in a living room the size of a small countryside. Anna wanted to puke. So much for feeling safe. She screamed at the top of her lungs- well, at least her voice was working again. This wasn’t right- it shouldn’t even be possible. Was she asleep? This had to be a dream!

Looking around, Anna realized she was in an exotic environment. The walls were plastered with K-POP posters and wall scrolls of Naruto and Inuyasha characters. Bookshelves lined shelf to shelf with manga, comics and graphic novels sandwiched a TV stand between them, on top of which was a flat screen TV and an Animal Crossing Nintendo Switch, covered in etsy stickers. The entire room was warmed by a dull pink glow from LED strip lights that lined the corners of the cieling. 

Anna didn’t see an easy way out of here. Even if she got down from the mountain of couch she was on, there was no way she’d be able to open a window or a door. She swaddled in her little blanket, hyperventilating. What should she do? What COULD she do? 

Wait. Who left me this blanket? Upon further analysis she saw it was no blanket, but a small glasses cleaning cloth that had been gently wrapped around her, with a Hello Kitty design printed across it. It was surprisingly comforting considering the circumstances.

Thunderous, earth-shattering steps shook the air around Anna and threatened to knock her off her perch on the pillow. The muted music grew in clarity and volume for a split second, then quieted. Someone had left their room and was heading this way.

Isabella. It was the girl from the store, and she was titanic. She was the single largest living thing Anna had ever seen. As the giantess casually waltzed down the hall, Anna realized her footfalls alone were causing her entire body to shake. Bella was already the taller between the two. Now, Anna was an insect to the woman, who, as she approached, was grinning hungrily right in her direction.

Isabella stopped in front of the couch and kneeled down, her immense, sky-scraper scale form descending before Anna’s eyes. The tiny woman scrambled backward, but it was no use: a face as wide as her entire frame of view now occupied her vision. Her stark blue hair and aviator glasses framed rosy cheeks and pink lipstick. Isabella’s eyes were a light hazel, matching her hair. Her grin widened as her voice echoed through the air around Anna:

“Good morning little pogchamp! You feeling okay?” 

“WHAT IN THE FUCK DID YOU DO!? WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!?” Anna wailed at the giant. Bella’s eyes widened.

“Ah! Ummm… nothing?” Bella grimaced uncomfortably, distraught. 

“WHYINTHEWHOLEFUCK AM I TINY!? WHYINTHEGODDAMNSHIT ARE YOU HUGE!?”

“Oh. That. So… I like… I was going to leave the store after I gave you my number but then as you were leaving, I was sitting in my car and I saw a super bright flash of light kind of like… eat you? I guess? Which I thought was sus. So I ran over to where you were standing and there was no one there. And I was like- what the fuck? And I looked around for like 10 minutes and I didn’t see you in the store and I was pretty sure for like a hot minute that I was on Jackass or something or like that one show with Ashton Kutcher? Punk’d?”

Anna started weeping. Of all the times to get shrunk by supernatural and unexplainable forces, this had to be the worst.

“Oh my gosh I’m sorry don’t cry! I was just going to say- I waited around for a while and I thought about maybe calling the police and then I sat down on the curb and realized there was something on the ground where you were- and I guess that something was you? But you were soooooo little, like so ridiculously little, like,” Bella held her pinky next to Anna’s quivering body, “like smaller than my pinky! And I was scared something bad would happen to you… so I put you in my pocket, drove you home superfast, like Mario Kart 200cc fast, and, well, here you are!”

Okay. Okay, this was salvageable. Isabella was at least in sound enough mind to keep her alive. And she did give her this nice blanket… and thinking back on it now, she was kind of cute, but…

Nope. Nope. That all needed to be put out of mind. Anna was two inches tall on the couch of a terminally online dork. This could be a matter of life and death.

“Isabella. Um,” Anna wiped the tears from her face, and took a triumphant sniffle, “Thank you. Thank you for saving me. I… I’m sorry, this is just so weird. I’m still not sure how this is even physically possible.”

“Yeah me neither!” Bella laughed loudly, forcing the tiny girl to cover her ears lest her eardrums shatter, “Maybe aliens did it? Or like, extra dimensional beings trying to test something? WAIT. Have you read string theory?” Bella encroached even closer now, laying her arms flat on the couch and perching her head on top of her hands. She was giving Anna a doe-eyed look that was triggering… something in her. If Bella wasn’t the size of a football field it might have even been cute. But she needed to put it aside.

“Isabella, please. I need to get to a hospital. I need to get back to my normal size. Maybe the doctors could do something,” she pleaded with Bella, resting a hand on her right thumb. Bella’s nails were a glossy blue color- they matched her flip flops. Anna could see her own reflection in the nail. She looked pathetic. Her hair was frazzled, her eyeliner was running, and she was pale as death. 

“Um… what? Why would we go to the hospital?” 

Anna’s heart stopped for a beat. “Because… because I need to go back to normal, Isabella. I have a job, and things I need to do that I definitely can’t do at the size of your pinky.”


“Right. But like. Wouldn’t it be cool to like. Hang out for a little while? As a tiny person? I bet you’re the only person like, ever to be shrunk by a weird white light. So that’s kind of pog,” Isabella smiled awkwardly, “Plus, the government is cringe and super fucked up, and would probably do all kinds of weird tests on you. But I’m like, based as fuck and will totally, uh, take care of you. If you’re cool with that.”

Anna wanted to scream, to fight her argument. To call her an idiot. To say, no you can’t take care of me you fucking psycopath, I’m a person not a god-damned gerbil from PetSmart. But the problem was that on some level, she knew Isabella was right. Who would be able to fix this? She lived alone and didn’t exactly have anyone to turn to to help her with this. And if people ever found out about her, it’d be a crisis. She’d be a media sensation, and probably the target for all sorts of insane weirdos.

Then again, there was the kind-of-insane weirdo right in front of her to deal with. But the more Anna and Bella talked, the more she realized she was much sweeter than she had initially given her credit for. Despite the weird flirting stuff, she seemed to have her head on straight. And the flirting stuff wasn’t… that horrible. In retrospect.

…What the hell was Anna thinking?

“Okay. Okay, you’re, ah, right. Thank you… Bella. I’d love to stay here with you for a while. If I’m not too much trouble.”

“YESSSS!” Bella jumped up with sheer excitement, quaking the couchtop that sent the miniscule Anna hurdling downward off her perch. The bright fluorescent pink pillowcase she had been standing on must’ve been made out of polyester, because she suddenly came to terms with the fact she had absolutely no purchase with which to hold on. She thrashed violently trying to grasp something, anything at all as she fell. She fell below the pillow’s expanse, tumbled across the couch, and began to sink into the deep, pillowy crevasse of the space between the couch cushions. She sunk in head first, inky blackness devouring her vision. With every further flail of a limb, she could feel herself sinking deeper.

In an instant, she felt a tree-trunk sized protrusion brush her side. It was warm. Bella! Anna threw all four of her shaking limbs around it, giving it a warm embrace. Light graced her eyes once more as Bella pulled her 2-inch body from between the cushions with a single index finger. A major headrush overwhelmed her as she rocketed up, attached to the finger, abruptly finding herself right in front of Bella’s face. 

“EPIC FAIL!” she bellowed in a deep, goofy voice, snickering at her own joke again, “Remember epic fail? MAN that was such a simpler time. Or Dr. Octagonapus? Or TROLOLOLO? Or…”

Anna’s heartbeat was racing. That laugh was so… sweet. It was so genuine. This girl might have been a total dork thanks to her devotion to meme culture and nerd properties, but there wasn’t a single cynical bone in her. And she protected her. She saved her life not once now, but twice. Being this close to her skin was doing something to her. Something physical. Oh, god. Her face was heating up. It was getting really hard to breathe. Oh, god, oh god, oh-

“Um. Anna? Are you okay? Oh jeez, you aren’t going into shell-shock are you?”


“NO. NO, I’M NOT. SORRY,” she croaked, her voice cracking, “I just… got really scared back there. Thanks for being chill and not letting me die?” Now she was the one to giggle at her own words, but Bella joined in. Bella’s already rosy cheeks deepened their color and she bit her lip again. 


“Don’t sweat it lil’ scrub. You got a pro gamer on your side. Sorry for the… uh, heart attack. Maybe we could watch something to cool you down?” Bella gently laid her forefinger into the palm of her other hand, letting her step down into the soft skin. She sat down in her hand, feeling Bella’s pulse flowing through her hand. Woah. Bella was too busy poring through her collection of DVDs to notice.


“Let’s see… Rocky Horror? Cat in the Hat? American Pie? OH OH OH! LORD OF THE RINGS MARATHON. It’s only 10:30,” Bella said, cupping Anna in her hands and lifting her to the thick, special extended-edition covers of Peter Jackson’s trilogy of fantasy legend, “If we start now we’ll be done in time for lunch tomorrow!” Anna was a little taken aback by the time commitment, but she had to admit that sounded kind of fun.


“Actually, that sounds great! My Dad loved those movies, we used to watch them together when I was a kid. I could use a little nostalgia right now, considering the trauma of being cockroach sized.”


“SICK. Wait on the table,” Bella said, setting her down on a small coffee table in front of the couch, “I’ll make us some p-corn!”


“P-corn?”


“Yeh. P-corn. P’corn. …Popcorn. …Nevermind. LOL.” She flew into the kitchen with speed, disappearing from sight.


Anna could feel butterflies welling up in her stomach. She danced around nervously on the wooden coffee table, shaking out the excess energy. What the hell was happening? She thought this girl was an idiot an hour ago. Was she making that up? There was something infectious about her now, something transcendent. Anna had to try and suppress it. This wasn’t the way it was supposed to be. She didn’t even like girls! 


…Right?

End Notes:

Smuttier chapter is next!

Gamestop Employee: Part 2 by Gargosion
Author's Notes:

Here's all the nasty stuff, you dirty birds. 

TAGS: F(22)/f(23), 2 in., Feet, Worship, Mouthplay, Gentle, Romance, Lesbian



The Lord of the Rings movies were even better than Anna remembered, and made even better by the constant trivia that Bella laid out. Camera tricks, prop stories, and actor secrets were fed to Anna as she sat on the coffee table, curled up in her cleaning cloth blanket, chewing a single popcorn with both hands. She didn’t realize just how hungry she was, and all the gorgeous shots of food in Lord of the Rings made it hard not to get famished.

“Ok, so,” Bella said, pausing the movie again, on a frame of Vigo Mortensen in front of a pile of burning Uruk-hai bodies, “right here, when he kicks the decapitated head?”


“He broke his foot,” Anna finished, pointing up at Bella, “that’s why he yells so loud, and they kept the footage!” Bella’s jaw fell agape.


“WHAT! There’s no way you knew that! Did you Google that while we were watching, you baka?” Bella leaned her full height over Anna, mockingly intimidating her. Her tangled forest of hair fell over Anna like a waterfall, entangling her as she laughed to herself. She struggled to get out, but in the effort only got herself more knotted into Bella’s curly hair. She wrapped her forearms around a few strands, Tarzan-style, and swung down onto the top of Bella’s nose, forcing her to cross her eyes. She sat down matter-of-factly, cross-legged, and spoke to the giant patronizingly. 


“First of all, how would I even do that you dweeb, my phone didn’t shrink with me! And second of all, that’s like the one piece of trivia everyone knows about Lord of the Rings!”


Bella stuck out her lower lip in a pout, “Booo. You’re ruining my epic trivia commentary track. This was supposed to totally freak your gourd and now you’re raining all over my parade. For this,” Bella whispered menacingly, wagging a finger at her, “you must be punished!”


Bella pinched her shirt between her forefingers and lifted her off the bridge of her nose, lowering her back down onto the coffee table despite Anna’s struggles to the contrary. Anna stumbled back onto the coffee table and fell prone as she tripped- Bella had tried to be gentle, but clearly didn’t know her own strength. Before Anna could get up, she felt a shadow looming over her. Her eyes drifted upward until she saw the source.


Bella was hovering a tremendous foot directly over Anna’s miniscule body. It was hard to fathom just how easily the ped outsized her; it must have been the size of a small semi, each toe almost as big as she was. Bella had long since kicked off her blue chunky flip-flops, leaving the pink sole completely naked as it hovered over Anna. 


“Your punishment is to get squished. Get wrecked, nerd,” Bella said matter-of-factly, slowly lowering the foot on top of Anna. She scrambled to her feet to run but it was too late. The supple foot flesh was already on top of her. It was…soft. Pillowy. Its incomparable weight made pressing her shrunken body into the table easy, and she was twisted onto her back and pressed down with a playful squish. And then, as quickly as it had come, the foot was gone.


Anna couldn’t move. Her entire body was shaking. Something in the primal, animal part of her brain was firing on all cylinders. She couldn’t even begin to grasp why, but something about what just happened had her womanhood screaming for more, her clit twitching in anticipation. Oh, God, what was happening to her?


She needed more. More Bella, more of her feet. More teasing. More everything.


“Czzssht. This is the U.S.S. Bella transmitting a signal to the H.M.S. Anna. Are you alive? Please respond. Over,” Bella said into her hands, hanging her face over the table once more. Anna, upside-down, couldn’t help but laugh as her nervous energy only increased.


“Yeah, yeah. You just, um, pushed down a little hard is all. I couldn’t really breathe for a second,” she lied.


“Oh fuck. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to!” Bella rushed down to eye level. “Are you okay? Are you hurt? Oh, my God. My stupid fat fucking feet. I don’t know why I thought that was a good idea, I’m such a fucking idiot. I’ll… I’ll take you to the hospital. This was such a bad idea. I’m such a moron, god dammit-”


Anna was crestfallen. Her lie wasn’t all that harmless, it seemed. And hearing Bella crucify herself about such a minor problem hurt. She could feel it in her gut. Tears began to well up in Bella’s eyes as she ranted, but Anna stopped her.


“Hey! Hey. Listen to me, Bella,” she said, taking hold of one of the giant’s index fingers, “It’s not your fault. It didn’t hurt me, it just scared me a little bit. You seriously didn’t do anything wrong at all. Now stop talking about yourself like that!”


Bella dried her eyes with the Hello Kitty cleaning cloth, “I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I just really… didn’t want you to get hurt because of me. I like… um. I don’t have a ton of friends offline. I spend a lot of my time fucking around on my computer, which is like, cool, but it’s been a while since I had like… people in real life. Who hung out with me. And it’s been really cool hanging out with you. So I didn’t want to mess this up. FuckokayI’llshutupnowLOL.”


“You didn’t mess anything up, Bella! You saved my life. Don’t stress out about it, seriously. Let’s just keep watching the movie. Kick back, relax!” Anna said, then blurted, “And feel free to put your feet up too. It won’t bother me!”


“Really? You’re sure?”


“I’m sure,” Anna reassured, patting her finger. Was she sure? Anna hadn’t so much as thought about a foot sexually once. She’d heard about people who were into that kind of thing, but never once considered herself to have a fetish. She barely thought about sex at all. But something about this giant nerd was activating every dormant sexual cell in her body. She shivered in anticipation again.


Bella turned the movie back on, and tucked Anna into a new blanket (this time it was a D&D dice bag, which fashioned a lovely sleeping bag). The Two Towers continued on, and the two were back to sharing trivia and laughing again. Bella must have forgotten about Anna’s little comment about putting her feet up, but Anna certainly hadn’t. Every few minutes she caught herself trying to steal another glance at Bella’s peds, but they were hidden from view under the table.


It was getting late. Anna glanced at a Hatsune Miku wall clock that read 3:30 AM. She needed to make her move. She was getting tired, and she could feel her cunt getting sore and cramped from how long she’d been aroused. She needed relief, and now. 


Suddenly, as if by divine ordening, Bella yawned, stretched, and her legs began to lift toward the table. Anna’s heart fluttered with joy.


Bella’s vast, plump bare soles emerged again from beneath the couch. They were reddened from a long day walking in flip flops, the pads of her toes still accruing subtle beads of sweat that would have been impossible to discern by a normal human eye. The tops of Bella’s feet were starkly pale compared to her soles, and her arches were shallow and compressed, laden with ample wrinkles. And the scent! The smell was divine, a blend of both sour sweat and pure lotion. It was completely intoxicating. Anna could feel electric surges of desire throughout her body, her muscles tensing. She was already getting wet, and she hadn’t even come close to touching a foot yet.


Bella was still mid-tirade about how the Battle of Helm’s Deep being shot during rain was 100% an accident as her thick feet crossed and sat themselves mere inches from Anna’s position on the table. She was distracted. It was the perfect time for her to make her move.


The peds continued their rhythmic dance, toes wiggling passively, echoing their owner’s delight as Bella gushed on. As they occasionally scrunched together, Anna could see that her turquoise toenails shone in the bright LED light of the screen. She could feel her body moving of its own accord, slowly standing up and drifting to the base of Bella’s bared soles. Before she knew it, she was standing right in front of Bella’s right heel, humbled in awe. Anna outstretched a hand and caressed the heel. It wasn’t as soft as the upper part of Bella’s foot, she noticed, but the skin still gave way with her touch- like pushing on a punching bag. The skin was smooth as silk. 


Her focus briefly returned to Bella’s rant- she had stopped. She discreetly leaned to the right, glancing up the boundless length of Bella’s bare legs. She was focused on the movie, her eyes wide, playfully chewing on one of the sleeves of her creeper hoodie. Adorable.


Anna inhaled as deep a breath as she could muster. Bella’s feet. The aroma was much more potent now that she was closer. It was the perfect musk, a pungent bouquet of feminine sweat. To anyone else, the smell would be described as horrible, but it was driving Anna absolutely wild with passion. She dug her hands into the spongy flesh right above the heel, running her hands down the length of it. Her hands were wet! Some of the sweat from the day before was lingering. Anna cupped her hands together, forming a single drop of Bella’s sweat. The smell was pure, unadulterated feet. Divine.


All of a sudden, Bella’s foot began to lower. Shit. Anna ducked out of the way and shook the excess sweat off her hands, moving lengthwise forward along the hovering sole. Now, it sat at a 45 degree angle along the table- giving her plenty more access along its length. The movie was still playing, and she didn’t hear a peep out of Bella. No stopping her. Anna could now reach the much softer, silken flesh of Bella’s arch. It was so soft that she could hardly believe her own sense as she gently caressed its wrinkled length. Her foot was so soft and plush. 


Her feet are fucking untouched! Guess she wasn’t kidding about being online- she must never leave the house with how clean these are. She’s been walking on carpet so much that there’s not a single callous in sight, Anna thought, hypnotized. She couldn’t resist the temptation any longer as her clit continued to twitch, aching with carnal yearning. The miniscule woman extended her tongue, and gave the sole a lick. Oh, FUCK that was good. It tasted just how it smelled- the platonic ideal of feminine musk. Anna began lapping at the foot like a hungry dog, eager to taste every square inch. She quickly unbuckled the belt of her jeans and undid the button, then jammed her hand down her pants to rub her clit. She could feel the stain forming on her panties start to seep through to her jeans, but that didn’t matter. Bella wouldn’t be able to see.


Anna let out a silent moan as she continued to fondle her caretaker’s ped. She licked the entire length of the foot, from heel almost to the bottom of the ball, until she couldn’t quite reach. She alternated between sniffing and licking like a glutton eating her first meal in weeks. This must have been heaven! But she wasn’t satisfied yet. She needed to embrace this sacred appendage with her entire body. She violently ripped off her shirt and her jeans, flinging them aside and wrapping her arms around the sole as much as she could, not quite able to enclose her arms around its width. She thrust herself to her knees before Bella’s heel once more and grabbed it with as much strength as she could muster, thrusting her hips against the pliant flesh. Anna was quaking with raw sexual force now, and rubbing her miniscule body across Bella’s foot with staggering violence. Her womanhood roared to life, sending sparks of untamed pleasure up her spine as she rubbed her clit against Bella’s foot. She screamed with carnal delight.


Uh oh. Was that out loud?


Anna wasn’t hearing any dialogue. No music either. In fact, Anna wasn’t hearing much of anything. Arching her head backward, she realized that The Two Towers had been on the main menu for some time now. 


Oh, fucking shit, Anna thought, her pounding desire receding into immediate fear. Bella wasn’t moving anymore. After she adjusted her foot that once, it hadn’t moved at all. She knew. She had to know. 


“Don’t stop,” breathed a voice from above. Bella’s voice was quivering as she spoke. On hands and knees, Anna crawled out from behind the foot. On the vast expanse of the couch sat Bella, her cheeks flush and her eyes wide, with her right hand down her cargo shorts, moving up and down even as she continued, “Don’t stop. Please. That f-feels really. Um. Keep doing that please.”


“Bella- I…,” Anna didn’t know what to say. Equal pangs of embarrassment and excitement washed over her. She didn’t know what she expected to hear but validation was among the last. 


“Don’t say a-anything, it’s really o-okay,” Bella sighed, through an exasperated breath, “Please keep doing t-that. Here,” she shifted her weight, bringing both of her gigantic feet in parallel with each other, with Anna squarely in between them, “You can do whatever you want with both of my feet.”


That was all the cue Anna needed. She ripped her shirt off, and tore off her panties, leaving her completely exposed before the titan. She bolted for the one place she wanted to be most- the toes. Oh, those beautiful, perfect, godly toes! Anna fell to the ground with such speed she practically power-slid to the ball of Bella’s left foot. Each toe was several feet long. The pinky toe alone was up to her chest- the big toe, wider than her torso. 


Anna drove her head straight into the gap between Bella’s fourth and pinky toe, inhaling the post powerful musk she had smelled on the entire foot. She kissed, licked, slobbered and even found herself biting Bella’s doughy toe gaps. Bella’s body quaked as Anna continued her quest to relish every single part of her feet. Moans and sighs of joy reverberated through the air, egging Anna further on. 


Returning to the right foot, Anna stood now, jamming her entire body between the ball and the five toes that were now writhing with enjoyment. Straddling the ball of Bella’s foot, she rubbed torso along the drumming toes and soft pad of her foot, licking what was untouched. Her vagina oozed as her clit stroked along Bella’s foot flesh.


“Bella, you’re a goddess,” Anna gasped, eyes rolling back into her head, “I want to worship you. You own me. I’m yours. You can do whatever you want with me.” Bella moaned in affirmation. “Call me an insect. Make me yours.”


“A-are you… sure Anna? You seemed really scared a bit ago-”


“Please. Please, make me your worthless little bug,” Anna moaned, nearing climax. Her womanhood roared with delight as she fingered herself, wrapping one of her arms around Bella’s big toe and smothering it with kisses.


“Okay. Um. Uh. Anna- I mean, bug. FuckI’msobadatthis,” Bella muttered, trying to keep her head on straight as her toes writhed with delight, “Listen to me you worthless insect. My feet are the only part of me you’re worthy to touch. Do a good job worshipping them or I’ll c-crush you under my heel.”


That was more than enough for Anna. Her mouth ran dry as she threw her head back, her vagina spurting with cum as she climaxed. She was safe. She was in the hands of a girl who was caring and kind and a little bit weird, but who cared about her. The smell of feet flooded her nostrils as she realized she was completely drenched in both her own sweat and Bella’s. Anna looked back up to see that Bella had also finished, laying back on the couch, smiling.


She was in love. Anna couldn’t help but laugh. If you had told her that she’d fall for someone with blue hair and a creeper hoodie she would’ve thought you were crazy.


“Hey…” Anna started, “Sorry if I snuck up on you there, with the whole…”


“No, no, it’s okay. It’s chill. It’s super cool,” Bella sighed, “I… well, I thought you were cute when I first ran into you at the store. So I was kind of hoping you would make a move.”


“Yeah?”


“Yeah. I just didn’t figure it would be you going apeshit on my feet, LOL.” 


Anna and Bella shared a laugh. Bella gently withdrew her reddened soles, wiping them off with a tissue. She laid a hand down for Anna, who (after she had at least donned her panties and jeans) tiptoed into the soft palm. Like Bella, Anna was barefoot now too, and she could feel an elevated heart rate from her giant friend under the soles of her feet. She sat down criss-cross as she was raised to the giantess’s face.


“That was amazing, Bella,” she gushed, “And… I want to say I’m sorry if I treated you weirdly earlier today. I think you’re awesome, even if I don’t totally get all of the stuff you like.”


“Thanks, Anna,” Bella whimpered. Anna was stunned- Bella’s lip was quivering, and her eyes began to well up with thick tears. She wept as Anna sat there flummoxed. This was different from the cry before- it was throaty, and way more impassioned.


“What’s wrong!? Oh God, Bella, I’m sorry, I should’ve been more up front… I, well, I thought you were kind of weird at first, but that’s just because I’m not used to hanging around people like you! And you totally changed my mind and showed me how much of an asshole I was being. I’m really, really sorry, but like I said-”


“No, no,” she whimpered, “It’s not that. I… God, I’m such a loser. I’ve never even kissed anyone before, so this was my first… well, I don’t even know what you’d call it. My first anything, and I’m 22 and I graduated college earlier this year. I’ve never had a boyfriend or a girlfriend. This was just so great, and it felt so good to hear you… well, talk about me like that. No one’s ever called me a, uh…”


“A goddess?” Anna beamed, hugging Bella’s thumb warmly, “Because you are one, Bella. Deal with it.”


“Yeah. That,” she said with a half-sniffle-half-giggle, “And it was just really nice. Sorry for getting all weirdchamp on you.”


“Bella, I’m sorry you haven’t had a chance to do anything like that,” Anna said, patting the thumb, which is now stroking her back in a sweet hug, “People take for granted what a lack of physical affection can do to people. Take me, for instance. Sure I’ve lost my virginity, but I’ve never been in a relationship with someone either. No one to hold you at night- that shit sucks.”


They sat together for a moment in silence, reveling in each other’s presence. Bella pressed Anna to her breast for a fuller hug. Anna embraced Bella’s neck, still feeling her chest tighten from the slowing sobs.


“Bella,” Anna smiled, whispering to her friend, “You said you’ve kissed anyone. I know it’s not the same since I’m roughly the size of a LEGO figure. But I would be happy to do you the honors, if you wanted.” Bella immediately looked like she would cry again as she brought her other hand up to her mouth. 


“Oh, Anna, that’s so sweet. God I’m being such a cringelord right now, crying so much. UGH. FUCK. Umm. Yes, that would be great. That would be really, really great.” Bella wiped her eyes, sniffled one last time, and brought Anna’s tiny body up to her mouth. She gently puckered her lips. 


Anna rose, doing the same. Bella’s pink lips were lengthwise about as tall as she was. She could easily fit her entire head within the pursed mouth. Sweet smelling breaths pleasantly drifted out, smelling of mint. Anna was getting worked up again, being so close to Bella’s mouth. She pressed her lips to the upper lip of the giantess’s, caressing her lower lip with her hands. The kiss held for a few moments, as Anna could physically feel her friend suppressing a smile. 


“Hey,” Bella whispered, blowing a warm honeyed exhalation over the tiny woman in her hand, “Would it be weird if I made this kiss French?” Anna was confused about what exactly that would entail, but the proposition certainly excited her. She was ready to go again. To serve her mistress once more. She laid a hand on Bella’s flush cheek.


“My goddess,” she hailed in a mocking deep voice, “It would be my honor to be French kissed by your holy lips.”


“Still kinda not used to the goddess thing, but sweet. I think you’ll like this,” Bella whispered. With utmost care she pinched her tiny’s torso and opened her cavernous maw. Anna saw sprawling out before her a yawning gullet, with pearly white teeth and a mighty, plush, pink tongue, laid out like a living bed. She was being lowered directly down into the mouth, breath pouring out of the open jaws. Saliva slightly pooled towards the back of the opening like a dripping cave. Oh, God, what was Bella doing?


The lips encircling the maw slowly drew themselves in around Anna’s torso, embracing her in their pink warmth. The lower half of her body was now squarely fixed in Bella’s mouth, her ass sitting on the soft, fleshy tongue. She felt instant, intense vacuous force ripping at her nether regions- it didn’t hurt but it did scare the shit out of her. A wave of relief followed by excitement overcame her when she realized that Bella was sucking her pants off. With a dull ripping sound, Anna felt her pants and underwear shred into oblivion as they were ripped from her body, disappearing down the bottomless pit of Bella’s throat. 


The writhing, muscular tongue worked its way up the shrunken girl’s legs. Now Anna had a chance to feel what Bella must have felt when she was worshipping her, as the tip of the muscle wrapped around and lapped at the soles of Anna’s bare feet. Holy shit that felt good. No wonder Bella enjoyed this! It tickled slightly as the tip of Bella’s tongue stroked the soles of the shrunken girl. Her pussy dampened both with cum and the saliva that was starting to soak her legs. She pressed her hand through the lips to start rubbing her clit again. The tongue wrapped her legs in a serpentine constriction and slowly pulled her into the hungry mouth. Anna welcomed it.


Anna was pulled into the mouth and smothered in darkness as Bella’s lips closed. The outside world was gone now- it was just Anna and Bella, together. She was inside her savior! It was a practically religious experience.


The tongue playfully pushed Anna around the mouth, lovingly pinning her to the roof of Bella’s mouth. Trapped under the tongue’s mighty strength, Anna laughed and continued to finger herself as it embraced her. She felt a godlike laugh shake the cavern and fill the air around her as the tongue let her fall to the floor of the mouth, and battered Anna’s hands away from her clit. Bella’s tongue dove in between Anna’s legs, smothering her clit and filling the gap between her legs. Anna moaned loud enough for her mistress to hear, her spine arching with raw pleasure. The tongue took note. It gently flipped Anna around onto her stomach and began to lap at her asscheeks, gently probing into her ass. That was the final straw for Anna as she squirted all over her hot pink lover. She laid there for a moment, the tongue laying on top of her. She patted it like a loyal dog, and gave it a little kiss. 


“Okay, Bella. Hope that was an okay first kiss.”


Bella clumsily spat Anna out onto her hand, squeezing Anna through her lips and coating her completely in her spit. She swallowed the last of the saliva that has coated her friend, and smiled.


“That… that was awesome,” she said, still emotional from Anna’s kindness, “But all I could think of the whole time was how much you tasted like feet.”


The two shared a bursting, screaming laugh that lasted for minutes, until neither of them could breathe. The laugh turned into a cry, then back to a laugh, then back to a cry. The electricity Anna felt with Bella was undeniable. Her day had been quite the rollercoaster, but now there was only this: her, and her giant friend. Anna beamed as she watched the giant dork laugh so much she started hyperventilating. 


Bella raised Anna to her head again, and Anna jumped on Bella’s nose and hugged her with all fours. She planted a final kiss on the bridge of her nose, and turned around to lay on her back. 


“Bella.”


“Yeah, Anna?”


“Could I be your first girlfriend?”


“Yeah, Anna,” Bella said, hitting play on the DVD again, tightly clutching Anna in her hand to her chest. “I think that would be great for both of us.”


The movie started back up again with Ian McKellen running down the hill on his horse Shadowfax to save the peoples of Helm’s Deep. And of course, Bella immediately had some trivia to share with Anna. And, of course, Anna listened. And she’d be listening to her dorky ramblings for a very, very long time. After all, when you’re two inches tall, you don’t exactly need to worry about paying the bills.


Things were going to be different from now on for Bella and Anna. And Anna would have plenty more chances to worship at the feet of her personal, dorky savior.

End Notes:

Woof! Sorry about the length, folks. I got kind of carried away with this one. It’s been a hard year, so I needed some sweetness and fluff to get my creative juices flowing again. I don’t know if I’ll do a chapter this long for a good while. Also, I know this is really only tangentially related to working at Gamestop, but god dammit, I’m a sucker for a size love story. But worry not! For those of you who are just here for the smut, I’ve got something coming very soon that I think you’ll really like that’s on the very short side.


Did you enjoy this chapter? Do you enjoy the longer, slower story format? And thoughts on what you want to see in the future? Let me know in the reviews!

Shorts: Fast Food Cashier, Actor, Swimmer by Gargosion
Author's Notes:

I've decided to do some little shorts to tide people over while the bigger chapters come out a bit slower. Enjoy three very brief stories featuring new jobs (including one for the M/m fans out there)!


Fast Food Cashier


TAGS: F(20)/m(43), ¼ in, Vore, Unaware


It was hour nine of Clarissa’s five hour shift, and the third time a customer had come back to the front counter to complain about the food. With the way these people were acting you’d think they’d just had their food spat in at a Michelin Star restaurant, but no- this was Shake House, the dingiest drive-thru fast food chain since Long John Silver’s. 


“No, you listen to me, you stupid bitch. My girlfriend asked for a vanilla shake with a chocolate swirl. NOT a chocolate shake. What about that is so hard to understand?”


“I’m sorry sir. That was our honest mistake,” Clarissa droned, dead eyed. She’d reached the point in her shift where giving a shit was no longer on the menu. “Would you like us to replace that for her, free of charge?”


“I don’t like your attitude, little miss. How about you give us another shake and a refund for the food we had to wait an hour for!?” the man barked, pointing a finger right in her face. He was a typical boomer- in about as bad of shape as you can imagine, touting a “Don’t Tread on Me” t-shirt, and socks with sandals.


Clarissa didn’t have time for this.


“Ok, sir. We can do that for you,” Clarissa said with a smirk, “As long as you don’t mind helping me out.” 


The man fumed, tripping over his own words. in an attempt to find any recourse to insult her further. This gave Clarissa just enough time to glance around the restaurant. Perfect- no one in line of sight. She snapped her fingers and the man was instantly reduced to nothing- or so it would seem. She snuck around the counter and reached down to the grout in between the greasy restaurant tile to claim her target- a tiny yellow speck on the ground, thrashing with fury. He was smaller than her usual prey! Clarissa couldn’t see any discernible features as she squatted and pinched the enraged customer between her thumb and forefinger, careful not to crush him.


“Hey little buddy!” she whispered into her fingers, “Here’s how you’re gonna help.”


Clarissa quickly mixed another milkshake- vanilla with a chocolate swirl- from the machine, and jammed one of the jumbo straws inside. Gently, she  lifted the man over the straw, and casually dropped him in. She glanced down the tube of the straw- he was firmly trapped in a river of fudge. 


Clarissa sat the milkshake on a tray and brought it out to the man’s girlfriend in the lobby. She’d seen the two come in together, but now that she was giving the woman a second look, she realized she couldn’t be any older than her early 20s. She was a short girl, with a brown pixie cut, a sundress and flip-flops to match. 


“So sorry about the wait!” Clarissa grinned, “Here’s that shake for you.”


“Oh my goodness, thank you so much!” the girl beamed, “I’m so sorry about Ted. He can be such an ass about these types of things. Thank you for being accommodating and I’m so sorry he yelled at you.”


“It’s really no trouble!” Clarissa lied, eyeing the shake as she saw a faint lighted silhouette attempting to climb the length of the straw.


“Well, don’t worry- I’ll talk to him later about it. He’s always so rude to service workers, but I’ll make sure it doesn’t happen again.”


Clarissa simply grinned. It wouldn’t be happening again anyway. The girl raised the straw to her lips and the milkshake climbed towards her mouth, captor and all, who quickly disappeared behind her lips. She swallowed with delight, damning Ted to a grave in her gullet.


“Wow! I don’t know what you put in it this time, but this is fantastic!”




Actor:


TAGS: M/m(½ in.), Gentle, Feet


He sent in self tape. His agent got him not one, not two, but three auditions for various parts in this commercial. He knew the casting director personally. And yet here he was, on the set of a R.A.D. Bug Spray commercial, a ½ inch tall, sitting in between his best friend’s toes, dressed in a miniscule foam cockroach costume.


“I’m sorry, Jack,” the Production Assistant Janice spoke, her titanic form looming over him, “I know you were hoping for CGI, but the producers want practical.”


“Janice, it’s not the god damned effects that’s the problem!” he said, rubbing his temples, “It’s this fucking cockroach costume. And, I don’t know, maybe the fact that I have to be stepped on by Wes’s fucking bare feet. Maybe that’s the problem. Did you think about THAT, Janice?” Janice frowned politely, nodding. 


“I understand how you feel. The shoot should be over pretty quickly. I’ll talk to the director- we’ll try to get as few takes as possible.”


Jack didn’t dignify the platitude with a response. He’d been on sets using a compressor before but he wasn’t enjoying being the size of an insect next to his fellow actor. It was humbling to say the least. He could overheard Wes popping his toes as he scrunched his feet against the linoleum floor. His friend was wearing jeans, leaving pretty much the only thing Jack had contact with to be Wes’s toes, which were easily as tall as he was and some taller. The giant’s voice boomed from above.


“Sorry about this, Jack,” he said, grimacing with embarrassment. “Hope the smell isn’t too bad. I’ll be gentle. The, uh- the stuff we do for this industry, am I right?”


“I didn’t think four years at Julliard would put me in the position of a literal insect, Wes. But yes. The smell isn’t too bad. That Old Spice?”


“I don’t know, actually. It’s whatever my girlfriend uses. I think Suave, actually.”


“QUIET ON SET!” the PA barked, her friendly demeanor gone in an instant, “Sound. Lights. And… rolling. And… take 1, action.”


Wes cleared his throat and swooped his long brown hair back, and smiled a deep grin exposing his pearly whites, “With R.A.D. Insect Spray, you can stomp out pests of any size!”


“CURSE YOU!” Jack cried, falling to his knees with his arms shaking above his head. It was a positively Shakespearean performance as the micro-camera zoomed closer into Jack’s face. Had to keep it straight- don’t give it away- 2 more hours and he’d be $2,500 richer. His eyes drifted upwards to Wes lowering his meaty sole down slowly but surely. It had accumulated chunks of dirt and dust from the studio floor. Great.


The thick foot collided with Jack and pressed him deep into the hard floor, face up, giving him a faceful of Wes’s sole. Production had promised this to be the better option versus getting stepped on with a shoe, but Jack begged to differ. He got a bath of dirt, sweat, and pliant foot skin while being pressed into the ground with gargantuan force. At least his moans of agony were muted by being totally surrounded by feet.


Wes lifted his foot up as the director roared “cut”. Jack indignantly peeled himself off his fellow actor’s foot.


“You okay down there buddy?”


“I’ll live.”


“QUIET ON SET! We’re gonna try that again, thanks,” the PA roared.


It was going to be a long day.




Swimmer


TAGS: F(30)/fm(various), Giga (2 miles), Feet, Crush, Unaware


THOOM.


The water rushed across Diane’s back as she surged through the Atlantic, cutting through the frigid water like a knife. She was exhausted, sunburnt all across her back, and had swallowed plentiful mouthfuls of seawater. But more than that, she was determined. Determined to be the second woman ever to cross the Atlantic Ocean by swimming, with raw strength and determination alone. 


Diane had been at this for days now, thrusting her body through the water with heroic force. Luckily enough, the water was shallow enough for her to stand- every once in awhile. She’d had the fortune of getting enough sponsorships in her home country of Great Britain to make her crossing of the Atlantic an international affair, and so a company had agreed to use their Expander technology, normally reserved for wealthy pop stars and celebrities, on her. It made keeping track of her easier, and cameras and checkpoints could be set up all along the route to check on her progress. 


She was by far the largest living thing to cross the ocean, standing well over two miles tall. Blue Whales could fit comfortably in the palm of her hand, and she was causing ocean currents to change flow with her sheer body mass. A few shipping boats had to redirect their routes to account for her titanic frame. 


Just keep moving. Just keep moving. There was strange tranquility in Diane’s mind as she swam. She certainly didn’t have any deep sea fish to worry about, and didn’t really need to worry about sinking into a bottomless abyss- it was more like the deep end of a public pool for her now. She found herself coming to a shallow spot- the perfect place to rest! She ripped off her goggles and swimming cap. It was time to get some well deserved relaxation.


Unfortunately, not every ship got the memo about Diane’s path. Namely, the Castaway Cruise ship that was directly in Diane’s path. Their captain had tried and failed to make evasive maneuvers as they saw the overwhelming waves embracing Diane’s form approaching, but it was all for naught. A form so tall it nearly pierced the clouds above slowly began to rise above the decks of the ship.


The guests, unaware of the danger, were gathered on the main deck to watch the goddess maneuver across the landscape. Many waved at the giant, hoping for a reaction. Wealthy husbands explained to trophy wives the finer details of her trip and the ins and outs of Expander technology. Others didn’t pay her hardly any mind, save for passing glances like one might to whales off the side of a fishing trawler.


But Diane didn’t return their attention. Because she didn’t see them. The water here was several hundred feet deep, but that barely crested past her ankles at this size. One foot fell before another, steadily rocking the cruise ship as the guests roared with delight and excitement as the boat jostled. Then, the unthinkable happened. 


A foot started moving towards them. 


The screams of joy and delight fell to terror and fear as the ankle of a mountain-sized bare foot slowly crept out of the water towards the boat. The guests, in their fear, began to trample each other in an attempt to get belowdecks and avoid the threat, but it was no use. Within seconds, Diane’s sole had crested the top of the water. 


The sole of Diane’s foot was wrinkled with overexposure to the water around her, but otherwise it was a beautiful, delicate foot. Her soles were bright red from exposure to the sun, and the guests on the main deck could make out every fine detail- every crack, wrinkle and crevice, every stray bit of detritus hanging between her toes- as sweaty brine rained down on them from above. 


The sole came crashing down on the Cruise Ship with a sickening crack. Diane’s flesh was soft enough that for a brief moment her supple skin merely squished on the main deck, but the sheer weight of her mountainous form was enough to shred every level of the ship, in sequence, to splinters. Hundreds of guests, level by level, found themselves plastered to the toes of the world’s next star athlete. The last of the ship was pushed underwater so fast that the remainder of the survivors drowned in seconds.


Diane felt something poke in between her big and second toes.


“Agh! Must’ve been another one of those bloody little archipelagoes out here. Damned things are always so pointy.”


She absentmindedly wiped off the sole of her right foot behind her without bothering to look. A woman didn’t have time to pursue such trifles, pursuing worldwide renown.

End Notes:

Thoughts? Do you want more of these short little tidbits or more of the longer form chapters? Let me know!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4953