Big Friendly Giantess: Severed Ties by The Doctor
Summary:

Taking place two hundred years before the main Big Friendly Giantess series Junior Agent Jessica Snape must learn how to use her new found giantess powers. How will she cope?


Categories: Adventure, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Growing Woman, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Sci Fi / Fantasy Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Big Friendly Giantess
Chapters: 16 Completed: Yes Word count: 76584 Read: 81176 Published: February 01 2015 Updated: May 20 2015

1. Chapter 1: The Birth Of A Paragon by The Doctor

2. Chapter 2: Back to HQ by The Doctor

3. Chapter 3: Weakness by The Doctor

4. Chapter 4: First Mission by The Doctor

5. Chapter 5: Failure by The Doctor

6. Chapter 6: Court Martialled by The Doctor

7. Chapter 7: Punished by The Doctor

8. Chapter 8: Coming Out by The Doctor

9. Chapter 9: Robert by The Doctor

10. Chapter 10: Changes and Training by The Doctor

11. Chapter 11: Not Always The Biggest by The Doctor

12. Chapter 12: Something More? by The Doctor

13. Chapter 13: One Night In Heaven by The Doctor

14. Chapter 14: Diaster Strikes! by The Doctor

15. Chapter 15: Saviour? by The Doctor

16. Chapter 16: Finale by The Doctor

Chapter 1: The Birth Of A Paragon by The Doctor
Author's Notes:

This story takes place directly after Jessica's Origin Story in the main Big Friendly Giantess series.

 


In a matter of moments the life of the young Jessica Snape had completely turned upside down. A week ago she had been a short and very plain girl and now she was a towering woman who could be the considered the definition of beauty. Her transformation wasn't the only thing that had completely changed her. Just moments ago she had been a colossal giantess who had confronted her bully after years of tormenting her. With just the mutter of a single word Jessica discovered that she could shrink herself back down in size and with the muttering of another word could turn herself into a giantess once more. She didn't know what terrified her more, the fact that she had just been incredibly huge or the fact that her life was never going to be the same again.

Jessica looked upon the now abandoned funfair, just minutes ago it had been full of people enjoying all the rides and games that the fair had to offer but now it was completely empty. After Jessica had gone on what seemed to be a rampage everyone had fled in sheer terror of her. This was more hurtful than what her bullies had done to her, she had always considered herself to be a nice and gentle person and to know that she had terrified all those people did bring a tear to the eye of the gentle woman.

Even in her small size Jessica was still a very tall girl. She was an inch shy of being seven feet tall and had a body that would be the envy of any supermodel. She had yet to truly come to terms with how her body had changed and the one part of it that she hated the most was the fact that she had large breasts. They were so large that they blocked her view of her feet and they made her think that when people were looking at her it wasn't because of her height or her beauty but rather her breasts.

She was clothed in a simply toga like outfit that she had been able to rip off from a nearby tent. The clothes that she had came to the funfair with her been torn to shreds as her growing body had exploded out of them. She was barefoot as well but she was just glad to have something that covered her nudity. She didn't want to go walking the streets in her birthday suit and at least if she found someone she had some of her dignity left.

One thing that was constantly on Jessica's mind was what she was going to do, she didn't know whether to go back home to see her father, go back to the home of her best friend Alicia or to go to the headquarters of Park Incorporated. It was their serum that had caused this to happen and she began to think that it was probably the best place for her to go. They had the proper equipment and facilities that could help her fully understand her new power and what limits they had.

The only possessions that she had at that moment in time was a small bag that she had brought on what had turned out to be a sham date and a large stuffed toy that she had won at a test of strength game. Her bag contained a communicator that she wanted to use to call her friend but she didn't know what she could possibly say to her. Everything had happened so fast that she didn't even know if what had happened had truly happened. She was hoping that before the date that she had fallen asleep and that all this just happened to be a dream and that Alicia would wake her up at any moment.

Unfortunately as the seconds went by she began to realise that it wasn't a dream and that everything that happened had been real. She hugged the stuffed toy tightly much like a little girl would if she were afraid and she sat down on the ground and shed a couple of tears. At the beginning of the night she had been happier than she could remember but now all she could feel was sorrow.

Word of what happened at the funfair was spreading widely throughout the city. A giantess suddenly appearing was more than enough to gain the attention of local law enforcements. Rather than going into a full scale panic a couple of uniformed officers were dispatched to the scene to see what was actually going on. Even though their culture was far beyond that of the distant planet Earth even they thought that a giantess was extremely unlikely. They thought that it was either a hoax or some kind of group hallucination. As the law of the city they had to keep a level head at all times.

Jessica remained exactly where she was and she simply sat down on the ground still dumbstruck over what had happened. Her life had been turned upside down and all she could do was sit on the ground and hug the huge stuffed toy that she had won. The events of the night were going over in her head again and again. She still couldn't believe what had happened and she still hadn't contacted either her father or best friend. She didn't notice just how much time went had gone by.

She was so caught up in her own world that she didn't notice two uniformed officers slowly approach her. They had seen that the funfair had simply emptied in a very short amount of time and they could see the collapsed tent right where Jessica was sitting. While she was sitting down they couldn't tell just how tall she was. They were somewhat confused to why she was wearing a toga rather than normal clothing. They approached her with some amount of caution but they had no idea what had happened just a short while earlier and they wanted to see if she was alright.

"Are you alright young lady?" asked one of the officers. He was a tall dark skinned man and he had a pleasant smile on his face. This was to reassure her that everything was alright. "It's a mighty chilly night to be wearing just a toga."

"Please go away," replied Jessica with tears in her eyes. She still remained sitting down and didn't look up to the officers.

"Not until I know that you're fine ma'am." He held his hand out to her and she looked up to him. "Now let me at least help you up to your feet."

Jessica could see a kindness in his face and she felt that she could trust him. She held onto his hand as he helped her up to her feet. Both officers looked in amazement as they saw this young woman tower above both of them. The smaller officer was easily a foot shorter than Jessica while the second officer while being considered to be tall himself felt small compared to her. They realised that she was most likely the giant woman that had been reported. Both men agreed that she was indeed very tall but it wasn't worthy of police attention. Despite all of this the two officers were concerned about her and wanted to make sure that she had somewhere to go before they let her go.

"Wow I know you probably hear this a lot but you're tall," said the shorter officer. He had brown hair and was easily into his forties.

"Actually you're the first," replied Jessica. She hadn't told them that a week earlier she had been a short plain girl. Even if she told them they probably wouldn't believe her so she didn't want to waste her breath.

"I bet, now can you tell us your name young lady and do you have any next of kin that can pick you up from here if need be?"

"My name Jessica Snape and my father is a top scientist for Park Incorporated." She was feeling a little cold only being in a toga and she did begin to shiver a little. This could be seen by the two officers.

"Ok Miss Snape," replied the first officer. "Can you tell us why you're here and in clothing that isn't exactly the norm?"

"I'm sorry officers but my other clothes were destroyed."

"Destroyed how?" He began to think that something terrible had happened to her and he was thinking that they might have to bring her down to the station to answer a few questions. "Did someone try to sexually assault you?"

"No nothing like that." She gave a small sigh before she could carry on. "I'm sorry officers but I'm the one who caused all this panic. Everyone ran away because of me and I feel like they should have, I acted like a monster."

"Miss Snape I need you to tell us exactly what happened here and how exactly you are involved in this," answered the second officer.

"I-I had an injection at Park Incorporated and it made me like this." She paused for a moment as the memories of everything that had happened to her played through her head once again. "Some girls put me on a sham date with a guy that I have crush on and then they humiliated me. I don't know how it all happened exactly but I got really angry and I grew. I don't mean grow as in until I got to this height I mean I was really big."

Jessica realised her mistake when she felt her body begin to rocket up again Both of the Policemen took several steps back as they saw the very tall girl grow even taller before their eyes. She had forgotten by simply muttering the word big caused her to grow to giant size. In all of her amped up emotions she had forgotten about it and in less than ten seconds she had gone from being an inch shy of seven foot all the way up to one hundred and twenty plus feet in height. The toga that she had been wearing had completely torn off her as her body once again exploded with growth.

Almost instantly rather than continuing to talk to her the two officers decided to turn tail and run. When they had first met her they didn't think that she would grow into a towering giantess before their eyes in this manner. Like the people who had attended the funfair they were in complete panic and were only thinking about running to safety rather than trying to help the unfortunate girl.

"Please wait don't run!" shouted the enormous Jessica as she looked down to the fleeing officers. It would take minimal effort for her to simply walk forward and pick them up. She could see how terrified they were and she didn't want to make the situation any worse. "I'm sorry."

A shiver ran down her spine as she felt the cold breeze blow against her naked body. Unlike the last time she was a giantess she cared that she was completely naked and almost without thinking she used her arms and hands to try and cover her private parts. It was difficult for her to cover her breasts since they were so large, she was still getting used to having such large breasts since before they had been very small.

In her panic for the moment Jessica had forgotten that she only needed to say the word small to make her shrink back down to a more manageable size. It took her a few additional moments before she realised and as she muttered the word 'small' she felt herself drop like a stone.

It only took Jessica seconds to shrink back down to six foot eleven but her nakedness had not been solved with the mutter of the word. She had to resort to tearing another strip of cloth from the fallen tent to use as a toga. She needed to grow again before she had the strength to tear the tent and when she did she shrank back down again and covered herself up. That was at least one problem solved for her.

Jessica found herself alone once again as the police officers had fled. She felt guilty that she had scared them away after they had tried to help her. She had not intended to scare them but events had taken a turn and she saw herself as a monster once again. When she had grown the first time and had her main tormentor Shelly at her mercy she felt like she was a different person. Her rage had gotten the better of her and with just a simple action she could have made her tormentor a stain on the ground. Thankfully for everyone her common sense had prevailed and she showed shown Shelly that she was above all the bullying that she had suffered before.

One thing that Jessica wasn't aware of was that the officers had contacted HQ and already a team of professionals were being mobilized to deal with her. Rather than having standard or even armed officers deal with Jessica it was quickly established that super powered agents of Park Incorporated were needed to deal with her. The circumstances of the situation was well above the norm and in this case the police would leave it to the agents. They had specialist training and since Jessica was super powered herself it was up to them how the situation was dealt with.

With the rumours of a giant woman at the funfair confirmed the agents of Park Incorporated were going to be given authority over the situation and if things escalated any further the military would have to be called in. So far Jessica herself hadn't been identified at all and for the moment the agents thought that they were dealing with some random giant woman. They didn't realise that since she was officially a junior agent she was one of their own but her powers had manifested in a way that had never been seen before. Normally when someone was exposed to the Jones serum the effects would be instantaneous but with Jessica it had been very different. At first the Jones serum didn't seem to take any effect but a few hours later she transformed from the small plain girl into a beautiful and curvy woman. At first it had seemed that her change in body was the limit of the Jones serum effect but with her growing several times in the manner that she had was something that the scientists of Park Incorporated her never seen before. They had run numerous tests before they released her and nothing could have prepared them for what happened to her.

At the Park Incorporated headquarters itself the agents were preparing for the mission ahead. They had been called in on extremely short notice and quite a lot of them had plans that night but they had to put them all aside when an emergency call like this was phoned in. For this mission a four person team would be mobilized and then sent out to engage the giant woman at the funfair.

The team was going to be led by veteran Agent Lang who was a relatively short man with the ability to manipulate water molecules. This allowed him to control all manner of water ranging from mighty rivers to the moisture in the air. He was a man with some colour to his skin and he had very short black hair. He was in his mid-forties and was beginning to think towards retiring within the next few years.

The second agent on this team was Agent Fredericks. He stood almost nine feet tall and weighed over half a ton. His body was comprised of mainly fat and muscle, he was by far the largest agent in the company but he was also one of the most kind hearted. He had short and relatively messy brown hair and was seen with a smile on his face most of the time. Scientifically with the amount of weight his body had to carry it would have been impossible for him to move but he could move freely as if he was a normal person. He could not run too particularly fast but his body gave him strength and durability that couldn't be rivalled by any normal person.

The third agent was Agent Wayne who was physically the most gifted agent in the company. The Jones serum had increased her physical stamina and attributes until they were the peak of what could be considered to be normal. Her strength, speed, gymnastic skills and hand to hand combat skills were at the very peak of excellence. Technically none of her attributes could be considered to be superhuman. She was a little over five and a half feet tall with long red hair and blue eyes. She was still relatively new to the company but she had already been passed as a full agent.

The final agent for this team was Agent Munroe who had the ability to manipulate the ground. This allowed him to create earthquakes or create mountains out of nothingness. He seemed to be an oriental man with long black hair that was tied back. He had been with the company for a few years as well and was known to keep a cool head in the toughest of situations.

In the briefing room the agents were not alone. General Kilgore was there waiting for them and he too had been informed about the situation on very short notice. He didn't know exactly what was going to happen but he was going to be sure that there was going to be no casualties either for the agents or civilians. He even cared about the safety of the giant woman that the agents were going to be confronting. On the surface he did seem to be short with people but in truth he did care about the safety of others and would avoid using violence when it wasn't needed.

General Kilgore stood in front of a screen that showed a map of the city itself. It zoomed in over the area where the funfair was and it was going to be used for the briefing. For the moment the agents had no idea why they had been brought there.

"Agents I thank you all for coming on such short notice," said General Kilgore. He began to point to the map on the screen. His finger was exactly where the funfair was. "Within the last half an hour a situation has arisen at this location. There is a person of great interest located there."

"Isn't this supposed to be something that the police should be handling?" replied Agent Munroe. "I was in the middle of a date when I was called in here." He crossed his arms to show that he was somewhat annoyed.

"Believe me Agent Munroe, if this was merely a job for the police I wouldn't have bothered you. No this is something completely different, the person of interest has been described as a giant woman. Numerous sources have confirmed her existence including the eye witnesses of two uniformed policemen on the scene. So far we have heard no word that she has moved anywhere else so we are assuming that she's still there."

"Do we even know who she is?" asked Agent Lang. He was more prepared than the others for this mission and he wanted to know as much information as he could before being deployed into the field.

"For the moment no, your mission is to track down this giant woman and bring her in. Whatever happened to her I feel that we are someway responsible. I want her brought in alive and unharmed if possible. If she attacks then you may defend yourselves and if she proves too much for you to handle we have military personnel on standby. This isn't a mission of destruction. This is a mission of mercy, so far we have no confirmations that the giant woman has killed anyone so we can begin to assume that she's not hostile. Agent Lang will lead this operation, does anyone have any question?" He waited for a few moments and the agents said nothing. "Good you depart immediately."

Several minutes later the agents were preparing to leave for the mission. They were going to use one of the many vortex generators within Park Incorporated headquarters to travel the relatively short distance to the funfair. They needed to get there as quickly as possible and the vortex generator was the fasted way that they would get there. Since it was a relatively short trip not too much power would be needed but it might need a little extra juice to get Agent Fredericks through, his enormous bulk was straining to almost any piece of technology but the jolly agent took it in his stride.

One by one each of the agents stepped through the vortex and moments later they would find themselves right outside of the funfair. They looked up towards the sky in the hopes to see the giant woman but much to their surprise they couldn't see anything abnormal. This came across as being a little odd in their view.

"You know when I stepped through the vortex I was expecting to see some kind of giantess," said Agent Fredericks with a small smile on his face. "She's either invisible or not that much of a giant."

"Quit the chatter for the moment Fredericks," replied Agent Lang as he placed his finger on his ear. There was an ear piece there that he was using to communicate with headquarters. "This is Agent Lang located in sector three are you picking me up?" He needed to wait to get a response but he soon got what he was waiting for. "We are at the location but have no visual on the target, is there any confirmed sightings of the target outside of our current location." He needed to wait a few moments before he got his answer, the other agents couldn't hear what was being said to him. "Roger that we will continue on until further notice." He took his finger off the small piece of equipment in his ear and looked at his fellow agents. "There's no word of the giant woman located anywhere else in the city. This gives us two possibilities. Either she's somehow shrunk to a smaller size or she's hiding. Either way we've been told find any evidence of her or better still find the giant woman herself. I want us to split up in teams of two so that we can cover more ground, Fredericks you go with go with Wayne and Munroe you're with me. If you do come across the giant woman do not engage in combat with her, call the others in and maybe try to reason with her. Fredericks and Wayne will take the east side while Munroe and I take the west side. If you see anything of interest report it immediately. Stay safe and remember the woman is probably more scared and confused than us."

With that the four agents split into their pairs and went into opposite directions. All the agents were carefully surveying their environment trying to see anything that would lead to the giant woman. They saw numerous footprints on the ground but they belonged to the other funfair goers who had been scared away by the events of the night. Other than that they couldn't see anything that could be seen as being unusual.

On the east side Agents Fredericks and Wayne were continuing their search. They were both experienced agents but this was something they weren't too particularly used to. They were used to travelling to different planets or helping out in some kind of disaster, not searching an abandoned funfair for one person. They didn't question the job and just got on with it. They did think that it was a little eerie to see a funfair completely abandoned like this, it seemed to be a good setting for a horror film.

"What was that?" asked Agent Fredericks as he looked towards what had been one of the games. He had been startled by something and immediately Agent Wayne got herself prepared for whatever was going to come their way. Instead the agents saw what seemed to be a small bird fly away and they gave a sigh of relief. "This place must really be getting to me, I'm getting nervous over a bird." He gave a small laugh although Agent Wayne didn't find it too funny. She was a stern woman who never joked around and was always serious. She wasn't always the most popular agent but her heart was always in the right place. "Oh come on Debra lighten up."

"We've got a situation going on here," replied Agent Wayne not caring for what Agent Fredericks had just said. "The last thing we need is the subject to escape us and we'll be reprimanded."

"Ok I was only having a little laugh, you know life can be a lot more interesting if you laughed every once in a while."

"I don't get time to laugh." She was being stern as usual and was always a realist no matter what the situation.

"There is always a time to laugh." For years he had been trying to make her laugh but so far his efforts had fallen short. His mind did have to go back to the mission at hand since even he admitted that if he didn't carry out the mission he would get into serious trouble. "Do you even think this giant woman is real?"

"To tell you the truth no." The pair were continuing to walk along the various stalls. Agent Fredericks made her look small even though she was more or less an average sized woman with some muscles. "I've seen a lot of things but a giant woman is one of those things where I draw the line. I still believe that this is some kind of hoax and that I'm missing a very important dinner date for this."

"I think she's real. Think about it before I had the Jones serum I was a scrawny little man, now look at me, my body's got more peaks than a mountain range and when I go to fall people run in fear of an earthquake." He often joked about his weight and since it wasn't self-inflicted he could see the joke in it. But before he said anything else he could hear something, it was faint at first but as he concentrated on the sound he could hear it clearer. "Hey Debra can you hear that?"

"Hear what?" She carefully tried to listen as well and eventually she could hear the sound as well. At first she didn't know what it was but as she continued to listen she could hear that it was someone crying. "Yeah I hear it." Quickly she looked towards where she was hearing the crying. "And it's coming from over there."

Quickly the two agents headed towards where the crying was coming from and they readied themselves for whatever came next. They thought that they could be in some trouble very quickly but they were prepared to defend themselves. Even the most powerful of opponents would have some difficulty battling these two and when Agents Lang and Munroe returned they would be almost formidable.

Eventually the crying led them to the destroyed tent where Jessica was still more or less a wreck. She sat down on the ground and was continuing to hug the large stuffed toy that she had won earlier in the night. Agent Fredericks was the first to see her and slowly he began to approach her. Since she was sitting down he couldn't see just how tall she was but there was one thing that he especially saw that was odd. She was wearing a toga rather than normal clothing and the fact that he could see a giant footprint not too far away from where she was sitting he figured out that she was the reason that they were there. Rather than bringing down the law upon her he thought that a more gentle approach. Carefully he walked towards her and she didn't seem to notice him coming despite his enormous size.

"Hey there," said Agent Fredericks as he carefully stepped towards her. It was only then that she looked up at him and noticed him coming. He was definitely the tallest and fattest man that Jessica had ever seen but she didn't care about that. She was too sad to really take much notice of this. "Are you alright?"

"Go away please," replied Jessica. Her voice was full of sorrow and she continued to sit where she was. "I don't want to scare you like I did everyone else."

"I see and if you don't mind me asking why would you scare me?" He was trying to develop a connection between himself and Jessica. He could see that she was very upset and he wanted to make sure that she was fine.

"Because I can grow and when that happens I scare everyone away." She continued to hug the stuffed toy.

"Even if you grew you probably wouldn't scare me, believe me in my time I've seen a lot of things that are scary. Besides people get scared of me when I've eaten Tation beans." These beans had an urban legend on Home that it gave a person gas. This was a little joke to try and lighten the mood. By now he was very close to her and tried to put on a smile to show her that he wasn't a threat. "And you're a pretty girl too. Now tell me your name."

"Jessica, Jessica Snape." She was still somewhat nervous but she felt more at ease with him than she had with the police officers.

"Wait you're Jessica Snape? You mean Dave's little girl?" He couldn't believe that this was the junior agent that he would be training. The previous day she had been assigned to him but this was the first time that they had ever met. He saw her nod to respond to the question. "Well I'll be a skinny bastard, you're supposed to be my new trainee." He began to laugh a little but he could see that Jessica was still sad and he knew that he had to bring her out of her slump. "Look Jessica I know that what's happened to you might be scary but believe me you'll learn how to use your new gift. Believe me I wasn't happy myself at first when the Jones serum turned me into this walking tub of lard but eventually I came to accept what I am and I used it to the best of my abilities. Your father told me that you had changed and it's alright to be scared. Fear is the first step towards accepting what you truly are. I know that you might have scared a few people tonight but that's alright, what seems to have happened must be scary but I can help you. My friends and I are here to take you somewhere where you can learn to hone your new powers and find a way to use them to help people just like you wanted. All you need to do is take my hand and I can take you away from all of this. The first bridge is trust."

He held his hand out towards Jessica just like the policeman had done earlier. It took several moments before Jessica took his hand and she stood up to her full height. Even then Agent Fredericks still towered above her by around two feet and he was several times heavier than her. She hugged him and continued to cry, he patted her on the back and told her that everything would be alright.

Chapter 2: Back to HQ by The Doctor

As Jessica hugged the much larger agent most of her fears seemed to melt away. She felt safe knowing that there was someone who could help her through this delicate period of her life. Everything had happened so fast and now she felt like things were slowing down. She would love nothing more than to stay like this forever.

The hug had to be broken off when Agent Wayne made her way towards Jessica. She had seen how Agent Fredericks had been able to relax the situation without having to use any force. She wanted to say that she could have done a better job but in truth she couldn't. She had seen how Agent Fredericks had handled the situation and she thought that she would have to give it special mention to her superiors when they returned to headquarters once the mission was complete.

Jessica looked at Agent Wayne with some surprise and she was a little nervous. Although the agent was almost a foot and a half shorter than her she was still in a confused frame of mind. She was also still feeling a little chilly thanks to the weather and it was making her shiver a little.

Much like the policemen before her Agent Wayne didn't think that Jessica was that much of a giant. It was true that she was extremely tall but nowhere near tall enough to be considered a true giant. She approached her cautiously and Jessica had a somewhat nervous look upon her face.

"You don't need to be afraid," said Agent Wayne. She was still a short distance away from the tall girl. "My colleagues and I were sent to find you. You're not in any trouble over what happened and as Agent Fredericks said we want to take you somewhere where you can learn to control your new powers."

"I don't know," replied Jessica with some amount of concern in her voice. "I don't want to use my powers again. I saw how terrified everyone was of me, how can I possibly help anyone with them if I keep scaring them away before I can save them?"

"Your powers are not a curse but a gift," added Agent Fredericks. When he spoke Jessica felt a sense of reassurance. "They will only become a curse if you allow them. You might have scared people today but over time they will warm up to you." He put on a smile and waved his hand towards the sky and he looked up to the stars. "I can see it now, Jessica Snape not only becomes the largest agent to ever step foot on Home but also the most successful. Her career will be long with many successes and people who will be thankful for what you have done for them. She might be a giant but nothing could be bigger than her heart. Along the way she might even find love and companionship but maybe when she's a little older."

"Ok Dennis we get the point," interrupted Agent Wayne. She wanted to end it there but she saw that it did have a positive effect on Jessica. She didn't seem to be quite as sad as she was before and was now seeing that she possibly had a bright future ahead of her. "I'll contact Lang and then we can return to HQ."

"That's fine, but I'm going to stay here with Jess until the others arrive. I don't want to leave her alone, not after everything that's happened to her."

Agent Wayne was about to say something back but all she did was nod her head. It was probably for the best if he stayed with Jessica. At least he would be there for her in her time of need. She just placed her finger on her ear and opened up her communication link with Agents Lang and Munroe who were on the other end of the funfair. She began to explain to them that they had found the giant woman and their exact location.

While this was happening Jessica and Agent Rogers sat down on the ground and she began to tell him what had happened to her that night. She told him everything about the sham date and her sudden growth spurt. She still couldn't believe just how much larger he was than her. When they were standing up despite her extreme height he was almost two feet taller than her. She could figure out exactly just how many times more he weighed than her since his body seemed to be purely fat. He was by far the fattest man that she had ever seen and the fact that he seemed to be jolly as well made her feel that things weren't as bad as she first thought. After her betrayal and humiliation she had begun to think that there were more despicable people on Home than decent ones. The fact that Agent Fredericks was genuinely concerned about her made her see that there was a light at the end of the very dark tunnel. She was even able to crack a smile.

As she was talking to Agent Fredericks she saw the other agents approach them. Quickly Agent Fredericks got back up to his feet and Jessica followed suit. She did feel a little nervous that they were there but the fact that they had come to help her did give her some reassurance. She thought that they were going to look unusual like Agent Fredericks but the agents looked like normal people. This made her feel a little better although she knew that a close to seven foot woman with a very large bust size would definitely be noticed within a crowd.

"So you're the giant woman that we were sent here to find," said Agent Lang as he stepped towards her. "I was going to say that I was expecting someone taller."

"She can grow taller," replied Agent Fredericks as he defended Jessica. In truth it wasn't needed but she did appreciate it. "Except when she does clothing does become a bit of an issue."

"I see Miss..."

"Snape," replied Jessica. "Miss Jessica Snape."

"Ah your Doctor Snape's daughter, I see the resemblance now, as you most likely know we can't simply leave you here. You will have to come us back to the Park Incorporated headquarters. There your powers will be tested and the best course of action will be decided. I would like to feel that you have a choice in the matter but the truth is that you don't. Not because we are forcing you to come but because it is what's best for you. I know it can be scary when your powers first manifest and you don't know how to control them or even how powerful you are but believe me when you come with us you will receive all the support and training that you could ever want."

Jessica felt nervous again and looked up to Agent Fredericks. He nodded his head at her indicating that it was truly the right thing to do. Jessica stepped forward towards the other agents and she stood there for a few moments before she could say anything. Her mind was still catching up with everything that had happened.

"Ok I'll come with you," said Jessica. "Will I be able to see my father?"

"Of course you will," replied Agent Lang with a small smile on his face. "You might even be able to see him tonight if he is still at headquarters. This is the first step on a long road but by the end of it you will have a career that most people on Home would die for but hopefully for you it won't come to that."

"Lang we better be going," said Agent Munroe as he stepped up. "It's late and we're all tired."

"Very well I'll get the guys at HQ to open a vortex and take us back." He looked at Jessica once again. "Is this going to be your first time going through a vortex?" Jessica gently nodded towards him and she held onto the large stuffed toy that she had won what now seemed to be a lifetime ago. "Ok the first time going through a vortex might leave you a little disorientated but believe me after a while your body will adapt to it. You may bring the contents of your stomach back up but the disorientation that you might suffer will pass." He gave her a moment to sink in this information that she had just been given. "Are you ready to go through?"

"Yeah I'm ready," replied Jessica with some nervousness in her voice. She was a little afraid of going through a vortex but he had experienced worse fears this night so she didn't think that this one would be too bad.

"Very well." He placed his finger on his ear so that there a link between himself and headquarters. "HQ this is Agent Lang I need you to open a vortex at my current location, we will be transporting back myself, three fellow agents and one junior agent. Requesting that a medi-lab is set up for her arrival." He waited a few moments for the person on the other end to respond back. He took in everything that was said before looking at Jessica again. "The vortex should open any moment now."

No sooner had Agent Lang finished what he was saying a large purple vortex appeared right in front of them and it caught Jessica by surprise. She flinched when it suddenly appeared and gave out a small yelp of shock. Agent Fredericks did snigger a little due to what had happened but he placed his hand on her shoulder that gave her some reassurance. She saw Agent Lang and Wayne step through but Agent Fredericks and Munroe remained behind for a moment so that they could help Jessica into the vortex itself. She was still a little nervous to go through but after a few moments she took her first step into vortex closely followed by the last two agents.

The next thing Jessica felt was that her body was being torn apart as her body experienced the stresses of the vortex for the first time. Flashing lights lit up all around her and she was in much confusion. She could see the other agents around her but her entire world was more or less purple at this moment in time. She held onto her bag and stuffed toy tightly and she thought that she was in the middle of some kind of surreal nightmare.

Moments later Jessica found herself in a large room that she didn't recognise. She could see large machines scattered around the room and a few people in lab coats going about their business. She was just relieved that she seemed to be out of the vortex and at their destination but before she could marvel and the technology around her she felt her stomach turn and she soon vomited onto the ground. The other agents had taken a step away from her when they saw that she was about to vomit and at least their shoes were not dirtied.

Jessica felt a little embarrassed about what she had just done. She didn't want to look at the vomit that had just came out and she just wanted to be able to sit down and rest for a while. She did notice that there was a man in military clothing only a short distance away from them. She recognised him as General Kilgore, she had seen him during her introduction to the company and she was at least glad to see someone who was somewhat familiar to her. She had wished that it was her father however.

It was at that moment in time that she realised that she was standing right next to a vortex generator. It was the brilliant piece of technology that allowed the agents to travel to different places all around the galaxy. In a space ship it would take a pilot an unthinkable amount of time to make the trip but with the vortex in a matter of seconds.

"Welcome back team," said General Kilgore as he looked at the agents. He barely seemed to notice Jessica even though she towered above three of the agents. "I see that your mission was a success as was expected." It was then he looked at Jessica as the agents began to walk forwards, they were sure to not step into the vomit on the ground. "Hmm I know you from somewhere don't I?"

"This is Miss Jessica Snape," said Agent Lang as he stepped towards General Kilgore. Jessica followed behind with Agent Fredericks behind her. She was struggling to walk as the world around her felt like it was spinning. She was still feeling the after effects of her first vortex trip. "Daughter of Doctor David Snape. She was the giant woman who we were sent to find. Her health seems to be normal but she is in a distressed state. I request to take her to a medi-lab immediately."

"In a few moments. There are a few things that I have to ask her." Agent Wayne and Munroe had already walked away while the other two agents remained behind. Jessica stayed right where she was and was nervous when she saw the intimidating figure of General Kilgore walk up to her. He was considered to be a tall man himself but he was nowhere near her height. He looked straight up at her and showed no signs of intimidation. "You're Doctor Snape's daughter? You look a lot different than you did the last time I saw you, what exactly happened?"

"I'm not too sure myself," replied Jessica as she grabbed her bearings. "I was injected with the Jones serum and at first nothing happened. Eventually I transformed into this and at first I thought that it was all the serum did. That was four days ago and tonight I grew into a giant, I don't know why I didn't change immediately."

"A delayed effect of the Jones serum?" He knew that the Jones serum was supposed to effect a person almost as soon as they were injected with it. He had also heard of cases when a person was immune to the serum but he had never heard about a case where the effects had been delayed. This was something that he wanted to have researched immediately and it would also be re-writing company policy. "How very unusual and can you control your new size manipulation abilities?"

"I think I can, all I have to say is one particular word to grow and another to make me normal again." She didn't want to say big because it would cause her to grow in size again and that was something that she didn't want to happen.

"I see." He then turned his head towards Agent Lang. "Medi-Lab two nine seven has been prepared for her. Make sure she finds her way there."

With that Agent Lang held his hand out towards Jessica so that he could lead her to the medi-lab. He wanted to show that she wasn't being forced to go but more like she had a choice in the matter. After everything that had happened that night she was still nervous but eventually agreed that she could trust the agents. They had yet to give her a reason not to trust them and they seemed genuinely concerned for her health.

As she began to follow Agent Lang, Agent Fredericks followed behind her. Since Jessica was his new apprentice he wanted to make sure that she was alright. He felt that he had some responsibility towards her and he knew that it was best to begin their relationship on the right foot. He did think that one day that she could become a capable agent but for now she seemed to be a scared girl who had just discovered a new side to herself that scared her. He vowed to himself that he would be there for her as she discovered everything about her new powers and he wouldn't abandon her when she needed him.

It was a relatively long walk before they reached the medi-lab and already they saw that there were a couple of scientists there awaiting her arrival. Jessica recognised it as being almost identical to the medi-lab where she had stayed in the previous few nights. She was a little disappointed to find herself there again but she understood that it was the best. At least she was in a place that was somewhat familiar.

One thing that she did notice was that Agent Fredericks was having difficulties getting through the double doors. He was too tall to get through properly and also too wide to fit through, it took him a lot of effort to push his enormous mass through what seemed to him to be a small space. It took him a few moments but he was able to get through and rather than being annoyed about it he seemed to be laughing at the situation. She didn't know how he could put on such a brave face after what had just happened.

More or less as soon as Jessica got into the medi-lab the scientists inside began to get to work as her body was scanned with a handheld device. They barely said anything to her before they started and this did annoy her a little. The scientists had heard about her although neither of them had seen awake her since she had been discharged in the morning and they had been working the night shifts. They marvelled over her height since they had only seen her lying down, the male scientist even took a stealthy look at her large breasts and kept his thoughts to himself.

These tests were only the preliminary tests and the scientists wanted to get them out of the way so that they could look over the results during the night and also monitor her as she slept. She had mainly stayed quiet while they were happening as the two agents watched on. Agent Lang was on the verge of leaving so that he could return to his home and get some much needed sleep. Agent Fredericks offered to stay for a little while longer and Jessica felt somewhat reassured that he was there. Her father had already been contacted and he was on his way but before then she didn't want to be alone.

The short preliminary tests only took a few minutes to complete before the scientists left so that they could begin to look over the results. They were constantly monitoring her however so that if she was in any trouble they could come to her aid. She was in very capable hands although she still had some fear.

Jessica had sat on the oversized bed that was designed for people of extreme height. She looked over to Agent Fredericks who was standing not too far away from her. They were the only two people in the room and there were many questions that she wanted answered. She knew that many of them he wouldn't know the answer to but there were some that he could help her with.

"Excuse me Agent Fredericks is it?" said Jessica with a somewhat nervous tone in her voice. He was a large figure and although she was well above average height she found herself feeling small in comparison.

"Please call me Dennis," replied Agent Fredericks as he walked towards where she was sitting.

"Ok Dennis there's a lot of things I want to know about being an agent." She knew that these were the only questions that he could answer her.

"Ok shoot." By then he was a few feet away from where she was sitting and he sat on the ground. This caused a small shudder that caused the equipment in the room to jolt about an inch. It had caught Jessica by surprise and much like when the portal appeared a few minutes before she gave a small yelp of surprise. "Sorry about that, I guess I don't know my own weight." He gave a small laugh and it seemed to rub off on her as she also laughed a little. "What did you want to know?"

"Is there any way I could get different powers?" Although she was warming up to being beautiful, becoming a giantess was something that she didn't particularly like. "Maybe if I have another injection with the Jones serum I can have a different power, maybe one that's more indoor friendly."

"If only that were possible." He tried to put on a reassuring smile as he knew he was going to have bad news. "After you've been injected with the Jones serum that's it. There is no cure and a second injection does nothing. I know that you might not like your powers but believe me they'll eventually grow on you." He put his hand on his chest. "Look at me, when I first became like this I hated it, I tried everything I could to have these powers taken away from me but after a while I accepted who I was. Being able to grow into a giant isn't the worst power that you could have gotten."

"But they scare me, when I'm big the world looks like a toy town to me. I feel like if I were to have a walk around I would destroy everything in sight. If I were to trip over something I could crush innocent people and with these twins strapped to my chest I can't even see my feet when I'm standing up."

"Well the solution to that one is simple, only grow when you really need to and when you're in the city always stay small."

"That could work," She took a small sigh before continuing her questions. "How did you cope with what you became?"

"Like I said at first I didn't take it very well. I thought my life was more or less done for, I had become a giant walking bag of lard and I thought that I would never get a girl to like me. I was very sad for what seemed to be an eternity but I discovered that my body wasn't a curse but a gift. I might look unfit but I am one of the strongest agents in the company and I could withstand an explosion that could destroy a large portion of a city. I've used my powers to help people in more ways than I could have imagined and it helped me find the woman who would eventually become my wife. A part of me does miss the me that I once was but I wouldn't trade this body for anything on Home. You will grow to love your body just like I did mine. I know that my wife would kill to have a body like yours."

"Maybe you're right it's just that last week I was a plain and short girl and now I'm a freakishly tall woman with juluns for breasts and who can grow into a towering giant. It's a little much for me to take in, in such a small amount of time."

"That's understandable but if you need me for anything just know that I'll be here for you. You're my student after all and it wouldn't be good on me if people saw you with a frown on your face."

Jessica couldn't help but feel a sense of relief on hearing this. Although she had only known Agent Fredericks for a short amount of time she could see that he was a kind soul who didn't let his obese weight to put him down. He had gone through a similar experience to her and had come out the other end with his head held up high. She could only hope that she could do the same.

She did keep a hold of the large stuffed toy that she had won at the funfair, in all of her despair she had kept it close and was almost like she was keeping it as a comfort blanket. Agent Fredericks had noticed that she was keeping it close to herself and he took a quick look at it before looking back at her.

"And are you going to give your little friend there a name?" asked Agent Fredericks with a smile on his face.

"His name is Hugsy," replied Jessica as she held the stuffed toy close to her chest and gave it a hug.

"Now that's a name that needs no explanation."

There was a small laugh between the pair but instantly they heard the doors open. As Jessica looked she saw the fatigued figure that was her father. He was still wearing his lab coat and it looked like he had been worried sick about her. His hair was out of place and it looked like there were tears in his eyes. He stood there for a few moments without saying a single word and Jessica was more than happy to see that he had finally come.

Agent Fredericks knew that it was time for him to leave and he slowly got back up and make his way back through the door. Once again he had difficulty getting through the door but with a couple of twists of his body he was able to fit himself through and this left Jessica alone in the room with her father.

She stood up to her full height and more or less went running towards him. It only took her a moment to reach him and she wrapped her long arms around him and she was still surprised to feel how small he was. Up until a few days ago he had towered above him but now the roles were reversed as she was almost a foot taller than him. At this moment in time their size difference was not an issue, all that mattered was that they were together.

"Daddy you came," said Jessica as a tear rolled down her face.

"I came as soon as I heard," replied David as he looked up once again at his towering daughter. He had not yet gotten use to the change in Jessica's body but deep down he could see that she was still the same little girl that he had to raise by himself for a number of years. "What happened, I was told that you became a true giant."

"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you sooner daddy." As she told him what had happened she felt foolish, in hindsight with the way she had acted leading up to her spell of gigantism. She had been like a love struck fool who had the boy she had a crush on ask her out. She knew that it was too good to be true and yet she had gone through with it anyway and had been burned as a result. "And that's what happened."

"I see and did you hurt anyone?" He was greatly concerned that his daughter might be charged with some kind of offence and would be sent to jail. He didn't think that there was a prison on Home that could hold her now.

"No, I admit I might have scared a few people witless but as far as I know I didn't hurt anyone." She fell silent for a few moments as she looked down at the most important man in her life. "What's going to happen to me?"

"First off the company will perform a series of tests to determine the exact extent of your powers and then you'll go through rigorous training exercises and be coached by Agent Fredericks on how to be an agent. After that you'll more or less be accepted as a full agent and be able to go on missions without supervision."

"What kind of tests will they do to me?"

"I'm guessing they'll measure your height and weight, see how strong you are and if your size has any ill effects on you. I don't think you have all that much to worry about but the most important thing right now is that you're alright. From what you told me the situation could have been much worse, you could have killed that pair for what they did to you but you chose to let them go. I don't know many people that could do that and you've shown that you were better than they were. You proved to both me and yourself that you were above them and I couldn't be more proud of you."

He felt Jessica hug him again and this time it was tighter. She was hugging him a little too tightly but he didn't really mind right now. All that mattered to him was that she was alright and that he was there for her.

"Thanks daddy," said Jessica as she continued to hug her father. "You're the best.":

Chapter 3: Weakness by The Doctor

The next day after going through a series of tests Jessica found herself standing inside the same room that she had been no more than a week earlier. She was in the very large test room where she had been first injected with the Jones serum although this time the outcome would not be a complete mystery.

A team of scientists were watching her and taking in vitals from the safety of the control room. There were three scientists working on her this day and they were all very skilled at their crafts. The head scientist involved was Doctor Wagner who had been the one who had injected her with the Jones serum in the first place. She was leading the team of scientists and her years of experience could be the difference maker in Jessica learning how to fully control her new abilities or her losing control and harming a lot of innocent people.

The clothing that Jessica was wearing was not one that she particularly liked, she was wearing a one piece black costume that covered every part of her body except for her hands feet and head. She was not even given a pair of boots so she was barefoot and she could feel how cold the floor was. She didn't like how tight it felt on her body and showed her curves off more, she had still been getting used to her new body and having her curves show off like this made her feel like she was trying to show off.

Her suit was specially designed to change shape and size with the person wearing it, it had not been specially designed for Jessica since there were other agents whose bodies could change in shape or size in some manner. The suit was going to grow when she did and not leave her stark naked like she had been when she was at the funfair. This was going to be some relief for her but she still didn't like how it fit on her body.

"Do I really need to do this?" asked Jessica.

"Yes Miss Snape," replied the voice of Doctor Wagner over the room's PA system. "We need to see how exactly your new abilities are and their upper limits. Not only is the suit that you're wearing designed to grow with your body but it will also record your vitals and feed it back to us. I promise you that this won't take long, now you may begin when you're ready." There was a slight crackling in the PA system that Jessica didn't particularly like but it was a minor inconvenience that she was going to have to endure.

"Ok here goes." She then took a deep breath as she prepared to grow once again. The previous times had been more of an accident where now she was going to have to grow and have people actual test her. "Big!"

No sooner had Jessica muttered the word her body began to rocket up and the scientists inside the control room began to gather the incoming readings from her. They were amazed to see just how fast she was growing and how much her overall mass was increasing. They had no idea where she was gaining the extra mass from but from what they could see the growth caused Jessica no pain. It had not been like when she transformed from her mousy appearance up to her taller and more beautiful self.

Jessica took a small gasp as the room and in effect the world around her shrank at a rapid rate but she didn't panic. She kept her composure but the scientists could read her heart rate increasing. It was not something that they were too particularly worried about but if it increased too far then they knew that there could be some trouble.

It only took Jessica seconds to go from her smaller size all the way up to her giantess size. It had happened so fast that she was still having to take a few moments to grab her bearings and fully come to terms with how much the world had shrunk. Her head was only a few feet away from the ceiling and if she had been a little taller head room would have been a serious issue. Although there was still quite a bit of space for her to move around she still felt somewhat claustrophobic.

"Very good Miss Snape," said Agent Wagner through the PA system once again. She was hiding how excited she was with the results that were coming in. She was amazed with what she was seeing but wanted to keep her head clear. "If you would be so kind can you please walk around the test area so that we can continue with the test."

"Yeah sure," replied Jessica with a small amount of reluctance in her voice. She began to walk around and it felt a little weird for her walking around at her size. Before she had only taken a few steps but purposely walking around as a full blown giantess was an unusual feeling for her. She didn't like the fact that she was having to walk around barefoot as the floor was cold. "Are you sure that you couldn't get me any footwear? I don't like having to walk barefoot."

"We're sorry but there were not any spare pairs of boots that could change size or shape. When your uniform is completed you will have the boots you require but for now you will have to simply go without."

This was somewhat annoying for Jessica but she just had to endure it for now. She knew that it wasn't going to be something that was permanent and as soon as she shrank back down to size she could put some shoes on again. A pair had been brought in from her father's home that she had only bought the previous day.

Over the course of the next few minutes she walked around the test area several times as the scientists in the control room continued to take in the readings that they were being given. They were amazed to see that she was seemingly moving around normally even though her size had increased dramatically. They knew that under normal circumstances Jessica would be dead for a number of reasons, one of them being that her body would have been too heavy for her skeleton to support and literally every bone in her body would break. Instead they saw that her skeleton was coping well with the extra weight and it seemed that it had somehow been able to strengthen itself so that it could cope.

One thing that the scientists would have liked to have done was to have her jumping up and down on the spot but since there was not much headroom she would strike her head on the ceiling and possibly give herself a concussion.

They had already measured her height at being just over one hundred and twenty feet and she weighed almost four hundred tons. This placed her not only as the tallest person to ever live on Home but also the heaviest. She had put her soon to be mentor Agent Fredericks to shame.

"How are you feeling?" asked Doctor Wagner through the PA system. She couldn't see anything abnormal and wanted to know Jessica's mind set.

"It feels weird to seeing everything shrinking but overall I'm fine," replied Jessica. By now she had stopped walking around and was waiting for her next task. It was then that she began to feel lightheaded and she placed her hand on her head and placed her other hand on a nearby wall to try and steady herself. "Actually I don't feel so good."

Inside the control room they could see that Jessica's heart rate was beginning to increase and her other vitals were beginning to spike. The scientists involved began to get very worried very quickly as they saw the giant woman in the test area continue to stagger as the colour flushed from her skin. Her head was spinning and the world around her was beginning to turn blurry.

Moments later Jessica's colossal body came crashing down to the ground and there was a loud crashing sound as her body impacted the ground. She was unconscious before she hit the ground and almost instantly the scientists began to panic. From their readings Jessica would die if she wasn't shrunk quickly enough. They didn't know how to shrink her down to size and they thought that she was going to die as a giantess.

As they were trying to figure out some way of helping her they discovered that the readings of her height and weight were quickly decreasing. Doctor Wagner who was watching her from the safety of the control room could see the colossal woman inside the test area beginning to shrink in size. As she shrank her heart rate was beginning to revert to normal as well, this was a great relief but already an emergency team was called in and they still weren't sure if there were any long term effects of Jessica staying at giant size. They had just discovered two things of importance, the first was that Jessica could only maintain her giant form for a short amount of time before having to shrink down and when she was unconscious her body would revert to normal.

When Jessica finally regained consciousness she found herself back in the medi-lab and at first she couldn't remember what had happened. Her memories started to flood back and the last thing she could remember was fainting and after that everything to her had been a blur. She tried to sit up in the bed but she found that she was still very tired and she began to look around the room.

She could see a blond haired woman sitting not too far away from her and at first the woman hadn't noticed that she was awake. It was only when she began to call out did the woman notice that Jessica was awake. As the woman turned to her Jessica was more than happy to see that it was her best friend Alicia. She had a concerned look on her face as she moved towards her very tall best friend.

As usual Alicia was looking very beautiful. Not a hair was out of place and the makeup that she had applied was just enough to enhance her beauty and not go over the top like many women had done. The clothing that she wore didn't make her look slutty but again was perfect to show her body. Not only was she very beautiful but her fashion sense went hand in hand and she could almost pull off any look.

"Jessica are you alright?" asked Alicia as she finally came to Jessica's bed. There were some tears in her eyes as she looked down at her friend in the bed. This got a smile out of Jessica and it made Alicia feel better.

"Yeah I'm fine," replied Jessica with a somewhat weak voice. "I just feel really tired, what happened?"

"I don't know but from what you dad said you stayed gigantic for too long and you fell unconscious. You've been out for over a day."

"Have I?" She had been asleep for a full day and a few days before she had slept for an entire three days. "If I keep going at this rate I'm going to sleep throughout my life, my super power won't be super growing but super sleeping." This got a small giggle out of Alicia before she became somewhat saddened again. Jessica picked up on this sadness. "What's wrong?"

"I shouldn't have let you go on that stupid date. I should have known that it was some kind of trick. I was just so happy to see you actually going out on a date that I turned a blind eye to my suspicions. I could have saved you from being humiliated but in a way I let it happen and I haven't forgiven myself."

"It wasn't your fault, you couldn't have known what was going to happen. You did everything that you could to make me feel happy and for that I'll be forever thankful to you. You've always been there for me when I've needed you most just like you are now. I don't know what my life would have been without you."

"Thank you Jess, that makes me feel better." There had been a short pause before she spoke. She felt better knowing that Jessica wasn't angry or bitter over what had happened. "I would have loved to see you grow and wipe the smile off of Shelly's face. Whatever you did to her she deserved it."

"I made her pee herself." She heard Alicia laughing her head off at this. At the time it didn't seem to be too funny but now Jessica was seeing the funny side of it as well. "That reminds me I don't think I've washed my hand since she peed on me. My hand probably still smells like urine."

Unknown to Jessica it was not only seeing Shelly get what was coming to her. It was also to see Jessica as a giantess and completely naked, she had yet to tell her best friend that she had developed feelings for her that went beyond being friends. Since that night Alicia had done a lot of soul searching and was beginning to come to terms with what she was. Over the years she had felt feelings that at first she didn't think was right. She was finding herself more attracted to women than she did to men. She remembered when she was in nursery school she wanted to marry her teacher. At the time people had just simply thought that she was being cute but it had run deeper than that.

Due to Alicia's own natural beauty she had been asked out by a fair few men. Most of them she had turned down but the ones that she dated she didn't feel too much of an attraction to. They were definitely more interested in her than she was to them. She had been in some confusion now for some time but it was seeing both Jessica topless after her initial transformation and how beautiful she was when she was made up for her date that had opened the floodgates.

Jessica was the most beautiful woman that Alicia had ever seen and she was also the kindest. She knew that there were many beautiful women on Home but most of them were shallow and was only concerned with how they looked. She knew that Jessica's beauty was not skin deep, this only made her that much more attracted to her and after she kissed her Alicia had felt a euphoric feeling that she had never felt before.

Alicia didn't care that Jessica stood a foot taller than her, if anything it made it feel like it was more natural. Much like on Earth women didn't tend to date men that were shorter than them but since Alicia was tall herself she would have thought that it was unlikely that she would have met many women who would be taller than her. Jessica had smashed this however and at least for Alicia she thought that people would think that there was a small amount of normalcy in it.

"Alicia are you alright?" asked Jessica as Alicia stood there gazing for a few moments. She snapped back to reality and quickly got herself composed as she readied her answer to the taller woman.

"Y-yeah I'm fine," replied Alicia with a smile. "I guess I kinda spaced out there for a moment. What were you going to say again?"

"I grew out of those clothes I wore that night. I liked that dress and those shoes but now they're nothing but shreds. When I'm allowed to leave can we go on another shopping trip, I know that you pick out the best outfits."

"Sure anything you want my very tall girlfriend."

The pair continued to talk for some time after this. Jessica was told how there were a few news stories commenting about a giant naked woman but so far Park Incorporated had not admitted about her existence. Alicia had learned about the events of the night from a couple of different sources, she still felt guilty for not sensing the trap but at least her friend hadn't crossed the line.

After a short while Doctor Wagner entered room and both women looked at her but she wasn't alone. Right next to her was what seemed to be a security guard but rather than having a threatening presence it seemed more like it was a routine matter that was going to have to be done. Doctor Wagner had to go through a few things with Jessica but this couldn't happen while Alicia was still in the room.

"I see that you're awake Miss Snape," said Doctor Wagner as she slowly walked towards the bed that Jessica had been sleeping in. "How are you feeling?"

"I still feel very tired."

"Hopefully that will pass in time but I'm afraid that visiting hours are over. Your friend will be escorted off the premises and she can return tomorrow if she wishes."

It disappointed Jessica knowing that her best friend was going to have to leave but she understood that it needed to be done. Each of them said their goodbyes to one another before Alicia was escorted off the premises since she wasn't allowed to walk around the headquarters of Park Incorporated without some kind of escort. Under normal circumstances civilians weren't even allowed inside but since she had the permission of Doctor David Snape she was allowed to enter.

Now that there was only Jessica and Doctor Wagner inside the medi-lab the older woman pulled sat down on the chair that Alicia had been sitting on but she took it a few feet away from the bed so that there was a little more space. She had a small tablet like device in her hand that she was quickly scrolling through to get to the section that she wanted. She came up to the results from Jessica's test and was preparing to tell the tall woman everything that she needed to know.

"As you probably remember you fainted during the test," said Doctor Wagner as she took a quick look at her notes and then at Jessica. "The test was going smoothly up until that point and I think my team has discovered why."

"I'm not dying am I?" replied Jessica with some fear in her voice. She had found the strength to sit up in the bed but she was still very concerned.

"If you stayed at giant size for too long probably. During the test it seems that you've hit your wall so to speak and lost consciousness."

"So I can only be a giant for a short amount of time? How long was I a giant before I fainted?"

"During the test I'd say for a few minutes but thankfully it is not all bad news in that department. Imagine growing to giant size is like going for a run for you. The first time you go for a run you might not get very far but if you keep practicing each time you can run that little bit further. I believe with the right amount of training you could retain your giant size state for a longer period of time, potentially even indefinitely but for now your body cannot remain in that state for a long period of time. It needs to be eased into it so to speak and then you could feel the benefits for longer."

"I guess that's not too bad but I was wondering how you were able to shrink me? When I'm a giant I have to say small before I actually shrink."

"Well the interesting thing is that you seem to revert to your normal form when you lose consciousness. If it had not been for that we would not have been able to shrink you back to normal size and you could have possibly been killed. You could say that you were lucky in that respect. Other than that Miss Snape you're nothing short of a medical marvel, you achieved heights that under normal circumstances would be impossible. Besides the fainting spell you showed no ill effects of being a giant and I think we could learn a lot from your body."

This made Jessica somewhat happy but it also felt like she was going to become a guinea pig where she would be constantly prodded and probed. She did like hearing that she was a medical marvel since before she had not been remarkable at all. She wished that things had gone a little differently but at least she hadn't turned into a monster like her father had feared that she would.

By the next day Jessica was still not allowed to leave Park Incorporated headquarters but before any further tests could be performed it was thought best that she start some of her training towards becoming a full agent. Rather than the practical training they decided that she should go through the theory training for a short while.

This involved Jessica having to sit at a desk and use a touchscreen device to go through the questions and answer them correctly. The desk that she was sitting at was a little too small for her and it was somewhat of a tight squeeze. She was wearing a basic yellow suit that all junior agents had to wear. The one that she was wearing had quickly been manufactured to change size with her and they were able to make a pair of boots that also changed size with her.

Inside the room she was not alone. There were two other desks that were being occupied by the other junior agents who had also been given the Jones serum at the same time as her. Thankfully for them their experiences had not been as traumatic s it had been for Jessica and they were adjusting to their new abilities. Agent Munroe was also standing by a board that like the junior agents' touch screen devices it was interactive and he was using it to teach the junior agents. He had not been assigned a junior agent himself but their teachers were away on a few different missions so he was taking their place for the time being. He didn't mind too much but he did feel that he had more important to get on with.

On the board was a picture of a planet that was far away from the Home. It was almost like nothing that the junior agents had ever seen before and Jessica in particular was looking forward to going to a faraway planet. One reason why she had wanted to become an agent in the first place was so that she could see all these places that no one else would ever be able to travel to.

"The planet that you see on the board right now is what is called a category six planet," said Agent Munroe as he pointed towards the board. "Does anyone know what a category six planet means?"

"Does it mean that it has an atmosphere that would be deadly to most agents?" replied Gilmore as he raised his hand up. He was around the same age as Jessica and was somewhat handsome. Jessica would have developed a crush on him but after what had happened on her sham date she wasn't ready to have crushes for a while.

"Very good Gilmore. On a category six planet the gravity on the planet can be so extreme that most agents would be crushed the moment that they arrive. Only a select few agents are actually strong enough to support themselves on these planets. There is a device being developed that will allow others to survive on a category six planet but it is still in development." He looked over to Jessica and he wanted to see if she was paying attention. "Miss Snape can you give me an example of a category six planet?"

This somewhat caught Jessica by surprise as she tried to remember one of the category six planets. She had read about them in some text files that she had gone over but she was struggling to remember the answer. She was somewhat annoyed with herself for not fully remembering but one planet in particular stood out in her mind and she tried to remember it as best as she could.

"Raxus," replied Jessica with a somewhat lack of confidence in her voice. She waited as Agent Munroe stood at the front of the board.

"Very good Agent Snape," said Agent Munroe as with a slight gesture of his hand a file about Raxus came up on the board. "The planet Raxus is only two thirds of the size of Home but its gravity is roughly triple that on Home. Imagine if you weighed one hundred and fifty pounds on Home, on Raxus you would weigh four hundred and fifty. Because of that reason only agents with enhanced strength can travel to Raxus and believe it or not there is actually intelligent life on the planet." With another gesture of his fingers the screen changed again but this was not part of any superpower but rather technology. The image was of a large insect looking creature with six legs and razor sharp teeth. They were green and had long tails and red eyes. They looked like something out of a horror film. "The Raxans might look scary but they are mostly a peaceful form of life who have evolved the means of surviving on their world. An average Raxan can grow up to five feet tall and if one came to Home they would be easily about carry ten times their own body weight. Despite their peaceful nature a Raxan can be dangerous if provoked but they are unaware of our existence and if you three do your jobs right they never will."

"Are there any really dangerous species out there that we should look out for?" replied the other girl who was being taught. She was a small girl who thanks to the Jones Serum had received the ability to move at superhuman speed. She had been pretty girl who wouldn't have too much difficulty picking up a man. Although she had not told Jessica yet the girl's name was Fran.

"Well one species that comes to mind are these happy little chaps." With another gesture of his fingers the screen changed again and this time it was the image of a Dolorian. "This is a Dolorian from the planet Doloria. Unlike the Raxans can be very aggressive. They have had numerous wars against one another and recently their own planet was close to destruction thanks to them making their core so unstable. We decided to step in and restore the core of their planet and save the whole lot of them. Like the Raxans they are also unaware of their existence and that is for the best. If they were to learn about the existence of Home or our people then we could be in a lot of trouble. If any of you were to travel to Doloria do not engage with the local species on any circumstance."

"Can't we share our knowledge with the Dolorians?" asked Jessica showing a small amount of naivety. "If we could show them that they could better themselves and further their culture with just a small amount of our knowledge."

"That is a wise sentiment Miss Snape but unfortunately one that is flawed. Many years ago before any of us were born the very first civilisation we came into contact with was primitive. We thought to better their civilisation with sharing what knowledge and technology that they had, unfortunately rather than helping themselves they used what we had given them to inflict a horrible war upon one another. By the time we found out what they were doing it was too late, every member of their race was dead and their home planet was nothing more than a barren wasteland. Since then we have decided that we will still help the civilisations on other planets but more in passive ways. We keep an eye on their progress and the conditions of their planet but at no point do we ever reveal ourselves or interfere in their affairs. To do so could potential repeat history and that is something that we cannot allow." There was a somewhat loud buzzing sound that lasted for a few moments before subsiding. "The lesson is over, you may leave when you're ready, if you need me to answer any of your questions I'll be in here for the next half an hour."

Slowly Jessica got up to her feet and she saw the other junior agents do the same. She was still getting used to the fact that she towered above everyone else and she wondered if she would ever get used to it. For the vast majority of her life she was used to being the shortest person in a room and now she was the tallest. It was still an unusual feeling for her but she knew that she needed to hurry. She had to report to Agent Fredericks for her first trip off of Home.

Chapter 4: First Mission by The Doctor

Jessica felt nervous as she looked upon the vortex generator that would soon take her millions of miles away Home. She remembered the last time that she had travelled through a vortex and it still left an unpleasant feeling in her stomach. She had been told that the experience got easier with each trip and that eventually she would feel nothing at all but she thought that was going to be a long way away.

She was feeling nervous as Agent Fredericks came up from behind her and he stood a few feet away from her as he looked at her. He didn't want to bother her for the moment as she was looking at the vortex generator. He was somewhat worried about taking her on a mission after what had happened to her the previous day but she had been medically cleared to go on a minimal risk mission. The last thing he wanted was for her to have a fainting spell but if she did he was more than capable of helping her.

"Impressive isn't it," said Agent Fredericks as he walked up and stood beside her. Despite the fact that Jessica was a tall busty girl she felt very small in comparison to her mentor. "To think that it is this machine that can send any person or object over an unimaginable measure of distance within the blink of an eye. I don't know exactly how it works but whoever came up with the concept is a far more intelligent man than I."

"Did you feel this nervous your first time?" replied Jessica as she turned her head and looked up at him. He looked back down at her with a small smile on his face. It gave her a small amount of reassurance.

"Sure everyone's nervous on their first time. I was worried that I was going to be inside out when I went through." He could see that this had only made her feel more nervous. "But that's never happened of course. You have nothing to worry about Miss Snape, especially when you're with me."

"Thanks that makes me feel better." She smiled up at him. "And please call me Jessica, Agent Fredericks."

"A pretty name for a pretty girl." His smile grew but it disappeared as he made a quick realisation. "Oops I almost forgot." He walked away from her for a moment and less than a minute later he returned with what looked to be a VSC device. It didn't look as advanced as the one that Agent Fredericks was wearing. "Allow me to present to you with your trainee VSC device. It might not be as hi-tech as the ones that the other agents wear you still have the basic functions like cloaking and a two way communicator. You cannot call for a vortex however since you cannot go on a mission without a fully licensed agent supervising you." He handed it to her and she placed it in her hands so that she could take a look at it. "When you become a full agent you will get one that's just as good as mine and it even comes in five different colours. Most importantly for you however is that it will grow with you when you go all giant mode."

"Do I have to grow on the mission? I'm still wrapping my head around the concept that I can go from this to a towering giant with a single word."

"Well you shouldn't have to but I might ask you to grow if it can benefit the mission. But if you really don't want to I won't push you." He watched as Jessica placed the VSC device on her left forearm and she looked at it for a moment. It was a marvel of technology although this was a more primitive model. "Now the planet that we're travelling to should not be anything for us to particularly worry about. There is life on the planet but no civilisation or culture. We'll be travelling to an area that has little to no dangerous creatures that could possibly harm us. And if worse comes to worse I'll just have to eat them." He laughed loudly as Jessica was beginning to think that he was being serious. "I'm kidding, the wife tells me to watch the calories."

This got a small giggle from Jessica but she watched as a team of scientists began to operate the vortex generator. It took around half a dozen fully trained scientists to be able to operate the generator, it was almost impossible to do it with any less. They were typing away on various keypads and pulling specific levers and only moments later a slightly larger than standard sized vortex appeared in front of them. Like before it had caught Jessica by surprise but she was still able to keep herself composed.

She looked upon the vortex with a small amount of fear. She had heard about there being a few accidents when it came to using the vortex system. She had heard about people going into one but not reappearing at the other end. She didn't know whether these were just silly rumours or actual fact.

"Are you ready Kiddo?" asked Agent Fredericks as he was just about to step through the vortex.

"I don't know," replied Jessica with a small amount of hesitation. "After last time I'm still a little on edge."

"Come on you'll be fine, you can even hold my hand if you want me to." This was supposed to make her feel better but also to belittle her. He was talking as if she was a child and he hoped that it would be the encouragement that she needed to go into the vortex by herself. He would have liked to have held her hand but he knew that it was degrading for her. It was an option that he was keeping open for her however.

"No I can go through myself." There was some sternness in her voice as she noticed what Agent Fredericks had done.

"Ok then, ladies first." He held his hand towards the vortex indicating to Jessica that he wanted her to go first.

She stepped towards the vortex with some hesitation. It was a swirling disc of purple energy that looked fearsome to those who didn't understand its power. She had no idea exactly where it was taken her or if she would feel nauseous again but she knew that to be an agent she had to put these fears away. She wasn't a little girl anymore and she knew that she had to start acting like an adult.

Jessica took a deep breath as she stepped into the vortex she found herself experiencing the same feelings that she did the first time. The sight that she was seeing as she went through the vortex was like nothing she had ever seen before and her body felt like it was being bombarded with energy from every possible angle. She closed her eyes hoping that it would make the experience a little more pleasant but there was no escaping the sensations that her body was experiencing.

All the rushing feelings that Jessica felt stopped suddenly and she felt her feet strike solid ground. She kept her eyes closed for a few more seconds until she felt the breeze on her face. As she opened her eyes she saw that she was no longer on Home but instead a distant planet. The vegetation that she was seeing was like nothing that she had ever seen before, the trees were much shorter than she had expected. She thought that they would tower above her but the entire forest that she could see was barely eight feet in height.

The trees themselves looked like full sized trees just shrunken down in size. She took a step towards one of the trees but she had an unpleasant feeling in her stomach that was an after effect of the vortex trip. She was doing everything that she could to keep her lunch from coming back up but she did have to admit that the experience wasn't as bad as the one that she had when she first went through the vortex. She was a little lightheaded as well but that would also pass in a short amount of time.

Jessica then felt the ground shake for a moment and this worried her. It felt like a minute tremor but she didn't want to stick around if a full powered earthquake was about to take place. Fortunately the tremor had been caused by the arrival of Agent Fredericks and she turned to him. He brushed some of the dirt off of him that had attached itself when he entered the planet.

"You made it through safely," said Agent Fredericks as he took a couple of steps towards Jessica. "I knew you would."

"What is this planet?" replied Jessica as she looked around. She was still taking in the fact that she was on a distant planet. This was something that very few people could claim to have done.

"Oh this planet is barely anything. Like I told you before this planet has no intelligent life but is still teaming with living creatures. It's our job that to make sure that their planet isn't going to kill them all or decide to blow up on them."

"Is everything on this planet so..." She turned to look at one of the trees and she could still see that it was relatively small in comparison to a normal tree. "Small?"

"No only this part. This is a small island where the plants and animals are relatively small. We like to use it as a training exercise for junior agents like you. There are sections of this planet that are dangerous but we prefer to avoid those parts unless there is something there that requires our immediate attention. For now this space will do fine for our routine tests. I can show you how to perform the tests yourself, for the first few times I'll go through them with them with you but soon enough I'll let you perform one yourself."

For the next several minutes Agent Fredericks began to go through the different types of tests that needed to be performed. She had to take several samples like air, water, ground, plant amongst a few others. She was finding it interesting but she was still enjoying the sights of this planet. She was thinking that this was only the first of many planets that she would travel to over her career.

After taking all the samples and performing all the tests that were needed normally Agent Fredericks would have ended the mission there and then but he still wanted to be sure that Jessica had been learning and he also wanted her to demonstrate her new abilities. He had been asked by higher ups to have Jessica use her abilities at least once on the mission and he knew that she would only be able to stay at giant size for a few minutes. The little demonstration that he wanted would only last a few seconds.

"Ok Jessica tell me why testing the ground is so important?" asked Agent Fredericks as he stood a few feet away from Jessica.

"To test the mineral levels and to compare it to previous samples," replied Jessica showing that she had been paying attention. "If the mineral levels are different than previous tests action might need to be taken."

"And how often should a planet be tested?"

"Around once every few months but those planets thought to have a higher risk have more often and thorough tests."

"And how often can a person travel to a planet?"

"If it is within the inner limits of Home a person can travel there as many times as he or she wishes and if a planet is beyond that inner limit travel can only occur once a month." She felt happy that she was answering these questions correctly. She was beginning to think that she could truly become an agent.

"Very good now before we leave there is something that I need you to do." There was a small smile on his face and she looked at him wondering what he was going to ask. "I would like for you to grow in size."

"Grow but why?" She been going through this mission hoping that she didn't need to grow and it seemed that these hopes had been dashed.

"I want to see just how big you can get and you cannot live in fear of your powers. That is the only true way that they control you. You need to tell your powers 'hey I'm in charge here not you'. Show them whose boss." He could see that she was a little nervous at the notion of growing again. "You don't have to stay big for too long, just a few seconds and if you really don't want to I won't force you."

"It's alright I'll do it." There was some reluctance in her voice but she knew that he was right. She couldn't let her powers control her and she knew that if she wanted to be an agent she would have to learn how to master them. "Just take a step back okay."

Agent Fredericks did as he was told as he took a few steps back away from Jessica. No sooner had he done this he heard her mutter the word 'big' and a fraction of a second later he saw her growing in size. He was taken aback by the growing woman in front of him and it was one of the most marvellous sights that he had ever seen. He was amazed by what the Jones serum was capable of and he feared what might happen if the serum fell into the wrong hands.

Within seconds Jessica was up to her giant size at a little over one hundred and twenty feet and she squatted down and looked at Agent Fredericks. It was the first time that he had seen someone bigger than him for a good long time and the fact that he was now shorter and lighter than a particular woman he did feel a small amount of intimidation. He was thankfully that her weight was due to her increased size and not because she had gotten fatter like he had some years ago.

"Ok now I'm a giant again," said Jessica as she looked down at him. She wanted to get this over with and shrink as soon as she could. "You've seen me like this now, can I shrink back down now?"

"Not quite yet," replied Agent Fredericks. He was surprised by the fact that she was so big and the fact that she wanted to shrink so quickly. "First of all I want you to stand up to your full height."

"Ok fine." There was a small amount of annoyance in her voice but she did as she was told. She stood up to her full height and she looked down at him again. She noticed that she couldn't see her feet due to the enormity of her breasts and this was something that she was still having to get used to. She had hoped that this was all she needed to do before she shrank but she knew that there was more. "Now what?"

"Now I want you to look over there." His hand pointed towards the north and she looked over to it like she had been asked.

Jessica didn't expect to see much but instead she could see the ocean some miles away and how the planet's sun reflected in the crystal blue waters. She was taken aback by the beauty of the view and she stood there in absolute silence. For a few moments she completely forgot that she was a towering giantess and simply enjoyed the view that she was seeing. Agent Fredericks stood there in silence as he saw his apprentice watching over the horizon. He didn't want to break her concentration and he had already thought of how he could turn this into a lesson. She was somewhat in a world of her own as she continued to watch the horizon but as the minutes went by she began to feel light headed and she knew what was going to happen very soon.

"Wow I'm beginning to feel a little lightheaded," said Jessica as she looked down towards the now seemingly tiny Agent Fredericks.

"Then you better shrink back down before you collapse again," replied Agent Fredericks as he shouted up towards his giant apprentice. "I don't want to have to explain to your dear dad that I let you faint again."

"Small!" With that Jessica's body began to shrink rapidly and within a few short moments she was back down to her smaller size. She was still a giantess in her own right but she was nowhere near the height that she had been before. She still felt lightheaded and took a few steps forward. She was a little unsteady on her feet and she almost fell to the ground but she was able to keep her footing. "Wow that was a little more than I expected." She saw Agent Fredericks walking towards her with some concern on his face.

"Are you alright Jessica?" He was truly concerned about her health but he was glad to see that she was still on her feet.

"Yeah I'm fine, I've just gotta practice being a giant more often. Maybe then I can stay big for more than five minutes without fainting." This was a small joke but she knew that she didn't want to be a giant when she didn't have to. "Or do you think I should not practice and just grow when I really need to?"

"That's a very bad idea Jessica. If you don't practice your powers then it is another way of you letting them control you. If you don't practice your abilities you could do more harm than good when you try to help people. Heck if you practice hard enough you might even be able to find new dimensions to your powers that you never thought were even possible." He paused for a moment as he prepared to finish off Jessica's lesson for the day. "Do you know why I asked you to grow to giant size?"

"So that I could see that view?" She wasn't entirely sure if this was the right answer but it was the only one that she could think of.

"Yes but what was the point of showing you the view? What did you learn from what I asked you to do?"

"Other than this planet has a very beautiful ocean I didn't learn much." She was beginning to think that growing like she had, had been pointless and was just a way for him to see her in her giant form.

"You saw something that you wouldn't have seen while you stayed small. It might not be the most obvious advantage of being big but you were still able to do something that you couldn't do before. That is only the first step in learning the benefits of being able to increase your size, you can do something that many people have only dreamed of. Ok those people might want to use their size to destroy those who might have harmed them in some way but there are many more benefits of being big. One you're stronger than everyone else and you can walk miles without breaking a sweat. These are only a small handful of benefits that I can think off the top of my head but you get the message."

This had given Jessica a lot to think about. It was true that if she hadn't of grown to giant size she wouldn't have been able to see the beautiful scenery that she had witnessed. She was beginning to imagine herself as being a giantess walking through the streets of her city and all the little people around her. She knew that she would have to practice her powers more since they weren't going away any time soon and like Agent Fredericks told her she couldn't let them control her life. She had spent too many years of her life letting the limitations of her body keep her back but now she was more than determined to make more of herself and she was taking the first steps.

"Now we better be getting back before people start to miss us," said Agent Fredericks. "You've learned quite a bit during this mission and I can see that you're on your way to becoming an agent." He then pressed a button on his VSC device and moments later another vortex appeared before him and Jessica. This one was a return vortex which would take them back to the headquarters of Park Incorporated.

As soon as the vortex appeared Agent Fredericks stepped through and Jessica followed a short time after him. She felt the same uneasy feeling that she had when she travelled through the vortex but when she came out the other side she didn't feel as bad as she had done the last few times. She still felt unwell but it was not up to the same standards that she had felt before.

There was already a team of scientists who were awaiting their return. They had been monitoring their trip as best as they could and their instruments had told them that Jessica had grown to giant size. They were asking her many questions and she wasn't sure of all the answers. She was feeling a little disorientated from the trip and she just wanted to have a sit down and rest.

Agent Fredericks was able to answer most of their questions and also give them the results to the mission that they had just been on. Jessica wanted to go back home but for now she couldn't, the scientists still wanted to keep her for a few days so that they could observe her and perform a few more tests. She thought that she had enough tests to last her a lifetime but if there was anything negative about her powers she would like to know above everyone else. She didn't want to find out that her powers were slowly decreasing her intelligence or that she could suddenly have another growth spurt without warning.

The following day after having a few small tests conducted on her Jessica was having to do another session of training. She was told that the next day she could have off and she was already planning on doing something with her best friend Alicia. She wanted to have a girls' day out with her and they were already planning activities.

For now all that was at the back of Jessica's mind as she stood by the edge of what was the training arena. She had never been inside before and it was a very large room but rather than the walls begin blank it was covered in small devices that were designed to give the room its purpose. Everything that was happening was being watched from a control room that was just outside of the room. There was one scientist at the control and Agent Fredericks was also there to watch over her and give her advice. Inside the room she might have been all alone but in the control room she did have help.

"Miss Snape can you hear me?" asked the Scientist in the control room. He saw Jessica nodding indicating that she could hear him. "This is the Park Incorporated Training Facility. It is a state of the art piece of technology that allows an agent to practice their abilities in almost any environment imaginable. Don't worry this is your first time here and with you still being a beginner with your powers we are keeping it pretty basic."

"What do I have to do?" replied Jessica. She stood there awaiting for her instructions. She was hoping that she didn't have to grow for too long.

"It's a simple exercise really. All you need to do when I give you the signal is to make your way from one end of the room to the other. I'm activating the session right now." He began to type on a few buttons and Jessica was amazed to see the room transform before her eyes. She saw a bright light and within moments she could see that she was standing on the edge of the city. She looked up and could see the sky before her and the breeze blowing from behind her. It felt as if she was actually in the city and she couldn't believe that this was all just a simulation.

"Wow this is amazing." She looked around and there was even a small building right next to her. A few moments ago there had been nothing there and as she touched it she could actually feel it. "It looks and feels just like the real thing."

"Wait a moment I just need to make one quick adjustment before you begin."

Suddenly Jessica saw everything around her grow smaller and she was afraid that she was growing once again. She saw the building that she was right next to seemingly shrink and she was beginning to become afraid. She was not willing her body to grow and yet she could see that she was growing. One thing that she did find a little odd was that her body didn't feel like it was growing. Whenever she did grow she would feel a strange stretching sensation but this time she felt nothing but fear.

As she looked over the city she could see everyone and everything continue to shrink as she grew bigger. She didn't know how she was growing or if she would even stop at her standard giant size but she closed her eyes and simply waited for it all to stop.

When Jessica did open her eyes again she saw that everything seemed to be small again as she towered above everything like the giantess that she was. She was thankful to see that she hadn't grown above her standard one hundred and twenty plus feet but she was confused with everything that had just happened.

"I'm huge again?" asked Jessica as she looked at her hands and then at the building right next to her which was now only up to her waist. There were still plenty of buildings around her that towered above her but she was a giantess. One thing she did notice was that the people walking around her didn't seem to notice her at all and were going through their simple day to day lives. "How did you make me grow?" There was a small amount of fear in her voice as she spoke.

"Don't worry Jessica," replied the reassuring voice of Agent Fredericks. "You haven't grown an inch. Everything in the simulation has been scaled down so it only seems like you're a giant. We know you can't stay big for too long so we rigged this up for you so that you can train as a giant but still remain normal until it is you're actual giant size we need to test."

"Ok that's fine." She was having to take a sigh of relief as she knew that it wasn't her that had grown but the city around her that had shrunk. If any normal person now entered this simulation they would also seemingly be a giant as well although Jessica would still most likely be taller than her.

"As Doctor Leman told you the object of the simulation is to walk through city to the other side. The main goal is to cause as little damage or injury as possible. You can begin whenever you're ready."

Jessica needed to take a moment to sink in everything but she thought that it was going to be an easy job walking through the city. She had walked these streets more times than she could care to remember and she didn't think that she was going to have a problem. The fact that she was bigger in her mind essentially meant that she would be able to complete the task much faster than she would be able to when she was small.

One thing that she still couldn't get over was how realistic everything looked within the simulation. The fact that everything was scaled down to make her seem enormous was something else that she marvelled at but she knew that she couldn't just stand there looking at the world around her and she began to exercise.

Chapter 5: Failure by The Doctor

Jessica thought that the exercise was going to be easy. It was literally a walk down the street and she didn't think that anything could go wrong. The scales in the simulator did make it seem like she was a towering giantess even though she was still her regular size. She was still amazed to see how small and realistic everything seemed and she was somewhat lost in her own world for the first few steps.

She soon snapped back to reality when she heard a loud crunching sound and something beneath her foot. She needed to take a step back since due to her breasts she couldn't see down directly down at her feet. When she looked she could see that she had stepped on a parked flying car and this shocked her enough to realise that if it had been real she would have caused thousands of credits worth of damage.

In her panic Jessica took a few more steps back and she felt her back strike a building. She quickly turned around saw it begin to crumble and she put her hands to her face in shock. She couldn't imagine that she could cause so much damage by taking a few short steps. She could only watch as the building crumbled to the ground and she could hear screaming a cloud of dust sprouted up right into her face.

Jessica began to couch and wheeze as she tried to wipe the dust and rubble from her eyes and she took a few steps around. She couldn't see the low stretch of wire that was just under her knees. Before she knew it she tripped over it and went square into another building causing that to be completely obliterated. The screams of terror from the simulated people grew and the poor giant woman had suffered a few bruises from her fall.

Several seconds later Jessica got back up to her feet and was able to remove all the dust from her eyes so that she could see again. She didn't know exactly how much damage she was causing but from inside the control room Agent Fredericks was disappointed to see that she was failing. The only comfort that they could both take was that it was only a simulation and Jessica wasn't actually causing any terror and damage.

Jessica looked back and she could see the two destroyed buildings and the other damage that she had caused. She felt guilty for what had happened and she just sat down on the ground. She had made her mind up there and then that she wasn't going any further with this simulation. She didn't need to have an I.Q as big as her shoe size to know that she had failed and carrying on was pointless. In her mind she couldn't believe how much destruction that she had just caused by taking a few small steps in the city. It was something that had completely caught her off guard and she was greatly saddened by the fact that she had been a destroyer rather than a protector.

"Stop the simulation!" stated Jessica with some sadness in her voice. "I've had enough for one day."

Knowing that she wasn't going any further Doctor Leman began the process of ending the program and Jessica could see the small city around her disappear. She began to cry not just because she had failed but because she thought that it would happen again if she went into the real city. This simulation was a real eye opener for her since the previous times that she had grown she had been in relatively wide spaces but in the confines of the city she had been more destructive than she thought possible.

Jessica sat there for several minutes until she saw a large shadow looming over her. When she looked up she could see the huge figure of Agent Fredericks standing over her. Because she was sitting down he seemed even larger than before but he could see the tears rolling down her face.

"Come on now Jessica there's no need for tears," said Agent Fredericks in a somewhat sympathetic voice. He knew that some of the other agents would have taken a tougher approach but he thought that a gentle approach was needed in this situation. "It's not the end of the world."

"I failed," replied Jessica as tears continued to roll down her face. He didn't think that it was that big of a deal but to her it was soul crushing.

"You can't succeed at everything first time. If you did that then there would be no challenges in life."

"That's not it really, I failed myself. I thought that walking through the city as a giantess would be easy but instead I caused fear and destruction with every step I took. It was more than I could have ever dreaded to think. If it had been the real thing how many people could I have killed?"

"This is exactly why we have these simulations." He helped her back up to her feet and he hoped that this would somewhat make her feel better. "I didn't expect you to pass first time, with powers like yours it takes time to get used to moving around at an increased size. At least here you can practice as much as you want and you will be used to all the dangers of being a towering giant." He passed her a handkerchief from his pocket so that she could clean herself up. "From what I saw you definitely need work on moving around as a giant so every day you're going to be back in here and trying again. I won't be happy until you're able to travel through a city with leaving practically no damage or destruction in your wake. It might sound like a difficult task right now but believe me one day you'll find it easier than tying a shoe."

"I wish I had your confidence." She had finished rubbing her eyes with the handkerchief and was already passing it back to him.

"As do I." He took a small sigh as he knew that Jessica had some way to go before she was confident with her powers. "I think you've done enough training for one day. If its permitted go home for a little while and spend time with those you love. We will resume tomorrow when we're both well rested."

Jessica couldn't help but agree with what he was saying and they both left the training room together. His words of wisdom had given her a small confidence boost but she needed a much bigger one before she thought herself ready to walk through an actual city as a giantess. She was at least glad that she didn't have to go through any more tests or training that day and she hoped that she would be able to go home.

Unfortunately this didn't happen because the scientists responsible for her still didn't think it was safe yet to send her home. Jessica had to spend another night at Park Incorporated headquarters, this was a daunting thought for her but one thing that she took comfort in was that they allowed her to use a communicator so that she could talk to her father and Alicia. David Snape had been very worried about his only daughter and he was glad to hear that she was working well with Agent Fredericks.

They talked for an hour before Jessica contacted her best friend Alicia. On the screen of the communicator Jessica could see Alicia all dressed up and it seemed that she was going out for the night. Jessica admitted to herself that Alicia looked very beautiful but she wasn't surprised. Alicia's fashion sense was second to none and with her kit of make-up she could make anyone look beautiful. Making herself look beautiful was a very easy task for the tall blond woman. In a way she still couldn't believe that someone like Alicia could be best friends with her.

"Hey there Jess what's up?" asked Alicia. She was happy to see her friend again although she would prefer to meet up face to face.

"I went off planet for the first time today," replied Jessica and the tone in her voice showed that she was proud of herself. "You should have seen it Alicia, it was one of the most wonderful experiences of my life. When I become a full agent I want to see if I can take you to another planet."

"That would be fantastic to say the least but I would probably get scared the moment I touched the surface." Both women giggled at this and it was like they were before and Jessica's change in circumstances had changed nothing. "How's life as a junior agent anyway?"

"It's not too bad but I still have a long way to go." She gave a sigh before continuing on. "I had a go at a simulation today and I failed miserably."

"What happened?" She could see the disappointment in the face of her friend and she truly wanted to know what had happened and if there was any way that she could help her. Nothing would stop her helping her best friend.

"I went through a simulation where I had to walk through the city as a giant. I took two steps and then everything went to shit. I destroyed I don't know how many buildings and caused a lot of damage." She gave out another sigh. "I was beginning to think that there would be some benefit to my new powers but that knocked me back to square one. I don't think I'll grow again."

"You shouldn't say that Jessica. It takes time to learn something like that. If I turned into a giant like you did I don't think I would be doing so well. You just have to give it time and I'm sure you'll ace it like everything else in your life."

"Thanks Alicia, you always know how to cheer me up." There was a smile on her face and she fully realised that Alicia was all dolled up and ready to go out. "Hey are you going out somewhere or did you just put make-up on to impress me?"

"Oh I'm going out in a few minutes. There's a new place opening and I wanted to give it a shot."

"Cool maybe when I get out of here we can go together." She was being optimistic but Alicia was going to have to decline.

"I don't think it would be your kind of place." She was quickly having to think up of an excuse for why Jessica wouldn't want to go. "They have very low ceilings and if you went in there in heels your head would hit the ceiling."

"Well alright I guess, you'll just have to tell me all about it when we talk next." She was still feeling somewhat optimistic.

"Yeah sure I'll tell you all about it."

What Alicia wasn't telling Jessica was that the bar that she wanted to visit wasn't one that most people went to. This bar was targeted mainly at the homosexual community, it was somewhere that Alicia had heard about and wanted to visit. She had accepted that she was a lesbian but so far had not told her friends or family about it. She still felt somewhat shameful about it but at least through visiting this bar she would discover more about herself and maybe even meet someone who would become the most important woman in her life. She knew that if any woman was going to win her heart they had pretty big shoes to fill. Jessica was still the most beautiful woman that she had ever seen and she still couldn't believe that she had once been a short plain girl. For now Alicia was keeping her true feelings about Jessica bottled up since she thought that if Jessica found out how she truly felt would ruin their friendship.

"There's something else I need to tell you," said Alicia. She took a quick breath before continuing on. "Bobby's been calling me trying to find out what happened to you. After he and Shelly did to you I told him where to stick it."

"He wanted to know where I was?" Jessica couldn't help but feel a little happier, despite everything that had happened she still had a crush on him and it was something that she wasn't going to shake off easily.

"Jess I know that look on your face. Stay away from that boy, you saw what he did to you and that bitch that he calls his girlfriend is the worst person on Home." She had a stern look upon her face to show that she didn't want her best friend hurt again by Bobby and Shelly. "Forget about him and move on. There are plenty of other guys on Home and believe me with a body like yours you'll have men falling at your feet everywhere you go." She was talking somewhat from experience since she was beautiful herself men had been trying things to impress her. She had turned down each and every man who tried to impress her. So far the only person to ever truly impress her was Jessica but she seemed to be just agonisingly out of her reach.

"I know but I don't want a guy to be in love with me for my looks. Ok I'm one of the tallest women on Home and when I use my powers the average person isn't even four inches tall compared to me. I still want to find a man who would love me for being Jessica Snape and not some tall big boobed bimbo they want to turn into their trophy wife. Bobby didn't seem to be like that, you didn't see what he was like when I grew, he had every right to run away or even be scared of me. Instead he stayed and rather than showing me fear he showed that he was truly sorry for what he had done. I could see that he wasn't entirely into Shelly's plan to humiliate me and I think he genuinely likes me."

"That boy is bad news I'm telling you."

"He's not all bad, he did tell me that he wanted to go on another date with me and I might just take him up on that offer."

"If you really want to date him I won't stop you." She knew that she couldn't convince Jessica to change her mind and so all she could do was try and support her in any way that she could. "Anyway Jess, I need to get going now. If you need me for anything you know just where to call."

"I know Alicia, have a nice night out and make sure that you keep the boys away with a stick."

"Err yeah sure." She still didn't have the heart to tell her best friend that she was courting for other women rather than men. "I'll talk to you tomorrow."

The two women said their goodbyes to one another before the call ended. Jessica was now all alone in the room and she felt a little down because of this. The only thing that she still had by her side was the stuffed toy that she had won at the funfair. She had called it Hugsy and true to its name she picked it up and began to hug it. She thought that it was funny to see a woman as big as her holding onto a stuffed toy like a child would. It was still a very confusing time in her life and she wanted something that she could hug. Many men would probably give up everything they own right now to be in Hugsy's position right by the titanic breasts of Jessica.

The events of the day had drained Jessica so she lay down on the bed with Hugsy in her arms and began to drift off to sleep. The day had its ups and downs but she was still hoping to pass all the training and become an agent for Park Incorporated. She wondered what she would have to do the following day but she was too tired to properly think it through and she fell into a deep sleep.

The next day Jessica had to go through another series of tests that gave the scientists more information that they could work on. Since there was no training to complete that day she was allowed to leave the headquarters for a short amount of time so that she could go home and visit her loved ones.

The first place Jessica went to was her home to see her father. It was his day off work as well so he was home when she arrived. He hadn't been expecting her to return that day and when she stepped through the door she found him going over some notes. He turned to her and looked at her for a few moments, there was silence between the two before David got up to his feet and hugged his much taller daughter. This lasted for several moments before they broke off the hug and smiled at each other.

Over the next couple of hours the pair talked and Jessica even fixed up some lunch. It was weird for her trying to work in the kitchen with her increased size. Not only were the shelves much lower than they were before but her enlarged breasts were also getting in the way. She had cooked before but back then she needed a stool to reach the upper shelves but now she could find herself easily able to reach them without the need of a stool. Trying to cook everything with her large breasts was a difficult task since they were constantly getting in the way. She was still getting used to the changes in her body and she thought that she would be this way for the rest of her life.

There was even a low arch that divided the kitchen from the other room and when Jessica had entered the kitchen she had ducked to get through. Unfortunately on the way out she had forgotten and smacked her forehead on the arch. She needed to take a few steps back and rub her head to get over the pain. Thankfully it was her ego that was more damaged than her health and she was just thankful that she wasn't carrying any food at the time or else it would have fallen onto the ground.

As she and her father sat down at the table they began to eat. Jessica's cooking was not the best but she tried and the meal tasted satisfactory. One thing that David did notice was that her meal was much bigger than his but he could understand that, she was almost a foot taller than him and he figured that her new abilities would make her hungry. He looked over to her and even sitting down he could still tell that she was taller than him and he couldn't help but smile at her.

"This is the best grub I've had in years," said David as he tried to be nice. He knew that it wasn't the tastiest of dishes but it was still a nice meal. "Have you considered opening your own restaurant?"

"I'm not that good Daddy," replied Jessica with a smile on her face. She had almost finished eating her meal and yet she was still hungry. She hoped that one day her body would be able intake a normal amount of food and be filled. She thought that she would never see those days again. "But thank you anyway."

"You're welcome." He took a sip of his drink before continuing on. "Agent Fredericks has been telling me about your training. He told me about the results of your first session in the training facility."

"Oh he told you." She took a sigh as she looked over to him. She felt disappointed with herself.

"Yes he did, he told me how you were upset that you failed. You don't have to be upset every time you fail at something. If I did that I would be crying almost every day." He chuckled a little but Jessica didn't laugh in response.

"It wasn't just that for the first time I truly saw that I was a danger to everyone around me. If you tripped over all you would have to worry about is if you hurt yourself. For me when I'm big I have to worry about not destroying a building or crushing some poor person to death." There was a tear in her eye and David felt a little guilty for upsetting his oversized daughter.

"Please don't cry Jessica, you know how I hate seeing you upset."

"I know Daddy I just can't help it." She began to cry even more and David got out of his seat and went over to his daughter. At least with her sitting down she didn't seem to be so tall but right now he didn't care about the height difference. All he cared about was being there for his daughter.

"Now, now Jessica please stop crying." He could feel her arms wrap around him and he could feel her hugging him tightly. She was still getting used to the fact that she was stronger than she was before and she didn't realise that he couldn't breathe. He didn't want to say anything because he thought that it would upset her again.

"I'm sorry daddy, I know I'm being like an overgrown cry baby but I can't help it. I just can't help but feel sad when I think about it." She looked up to him and she could see his face begin to change colour. She realised that she was preventing him from breathing and she quickly released the hug. "I'm so sorry daddy."

"I-It's alright Jessica." He was trying to catch his breath and he didn't want to admit just how much the hug had hurt him. "Let's just finish our lunches and then we can go through more of your training notes."

"Actually I think I need to take a walk." She quickly stood up from her seat and once again she towered over her own father. She hadn't finished all of her dinner but she had suddenly lost her appetite. "Don't worry about the plates, I'll clean them when I come back." There was much sadness in her voice as she stepped towards the front door and her father looked on.

"How long will you be?" There was concern in his voice, not just for his own health but more for Jessica's mental health. So much had happened to her in such a short amount of time and he was hoping that she hadn't snapped.

"I don't know, I just don't know."

With that Jessica ducked to get through the door and it closed behind her. David stood where he was in some disbelief over what had just happened. He would have loved nothing more than to go to her and try to make things better for her but he knew that this was something that she needed to sort out herself. He knew that she would be back eventually and despite her words he began to clean up the table and he just wondered when his daughter would be back.

Jessica herself was walking through the streets with a lot on her mind. She was thinking over everything that had happened to her since she was injected with the Jones serum. She knew that something like this might have happened but not like this. She had walked down this street more times than she had cared to count when she had been normal but with her enhanced height it looked very different. This was the first time that she walked these streets since her change and it was almost like she was on an alien world.

She noticed people walking passed her and their heads turning to take a look at her. She was easily one of if not the tallest woman in the city before she grew to giant size but she suspected that the men were looking at her oversized breasts. She hated having such large breasts and saw them more as a curse than an actual gift. She could see how being tall and growing into a giant can help but large breasts were useless. It just made her feel like a super tall bimbo.

Jessica eventually walked to the nearby park and she sat down on a bench. She could see other people going about their business and she just sat there deep in thought. She knew that when she grew she could easily destroy everything within the park. This thought terrified her and it only added to her depression. The one thing that she could admire was that it was a warm day and there didn't seem to be a single cloud in the sky.

The cool breeze felt good on her body but it didn't do much to change her mood. She couldn't believe that all this had happened to her so suddenly. If her mother had been there with her she thought that things would be better but this was a comfort that she didn't have. She felt a little guilty just leaving her father home when he had tried to be supportive but she needed some time to herself.

Jessica had been in her own world when she heard a young child screaming. At first she ignored it but when the screaming continued so looked over to where the screaming was coming from and she could see a crowd of people around a tree. When she looked up to the top of the tree she saw a young boy clinging to one of the branches for dear life. The crowd of people below were trying to decide what to do. The boy was dangling from the very top branch and it seemed that he wasn't going to hang on for much longer.

Almost without thinking Jessica got up from the bench and raced over to the tree. The boy's mother wanted to climb up the tree herself but she couldn't climb trees. There was a random person who was calling the emergency services but it was unlikely that they would arrive before the boy fell. He was screaming and crying as he felt his grip on the branch continue to grow weaker. There was a great sense of distress amongst everyone involved as they seemed helpless to save this boy from falling. With the way that he was positioned when he fell he would strike several lower branches before he fell to the ground meaning that having a crowd of people break his fall would be almost useless.

"What's happening?" asked Jessica as she looked towards a shorter woman who didn't take much notice of her height. Her main concern was on the boy who might very well die within the next minute or so.

"That boy climbed too high in the tree and slipped," replied the woman with some tears in her eyes. "He can't stay up there for too much longer the poor thing." She gave a small sigh. "I've never felt so helpless in all my life."

Jessica looked up to the boy and then looked down to the base of the tree at his mother who was still trying to climb the tree herself but she couldn't even get up to the first branch. Jessica knew that she was the only person who could help the boy but it would be the first time that she grew like this outside of a controlled environment. With all these people around it only made her feel even more reluctant but the alternative was too much for her to even contemplate.

"Everyone step back right now!" shouted Jessica. Everyone heard what she had said but no one took any notice of her. They were more concerned about the boy himself. "I'm not screwing around here! Everyone step back NOW!"

The entire crowd turned and looked at her. At first they thought that she was being crazy but one by one they began to take a large step back. They had no idea what she was going to do but the only person who remained where they were was the boy's mother. She was still trying to climb the tree but her efforts were for naught and her son only had seconds remaining before his strength failed and he would plunge to his death.

Chapter 6: Court Martialled by The Doctor

Jessica took a deep breath as she prepared to increase her size so that she could help the little boy who was stuck on the top branch of a tree. The space around her had been cleared as she muttered the word 'big'. Moments later she could feel her whole body rising into the air as she grew in size. She could hear gasps from the people around her as they stood in disbelief of the growing woman before them. Some began to move away out of fear of her and for their own safety. Jessica didn't blame her for this, the memories of her failed training session was still fresh in her mind. She had accidentally caused a lot of destruction simply by taking a small walk. She could not dwell on these thoughts however as she knew that the young boy in the tree needed her help.

Just then the boy's grip finally failed him but rather than falling into another branch and then to the ground he landed on something soft. In his confusion the boy didn't know what was happening but when he looked on what he was lying on he saw that it seemed to be an enormous hand. He looked down the arm attached to hand and followed it all the way to the shoulder. His eyes moved up to the body, then the neck and finally the head and face. What he could see was not only the largest woman that he had ever seen but also in his mind the most beautiful. Not just because she was pretty but because she was like a guardian angel who had saved him from falling to his death or at the least serious injury.

"Are you alright?" asked Jessica in a soft and calming voice. The boy was still very upset with what had happened but he nodded to her and this made her smile. "Good, I guess you're one very lucky boy."

Jessica had been squatting down so she had easily been able to put her hand under where the boy had been hanging before he feel. Slowly she lowered him down to the ground and as soon as he was low enough he jumped off her hand and ran to his mother. The two embraced in a hug as they knew that they had just averted a catastrophe. The mother looked up to Jessica and with tears in her eyes she thanked her. Jessica had saved the most precious thing that she had and for this she would never forget what had happened.

The people who had been helpless to save the boy all began to gather around Jessica's feet. Thankfully she was still fully clothed as she was wearing the special suit that grew along with her. The scientists had felt that it was best for her to wear it at all times in case she accidentally grew in size and found herself wearing her birthday suit once again. Much like the first time she grew.

Everyone was cheering Jessica as she muttered the word 'small' and she began to shrink back down in size. It only took her moments to revert to her normal size but even when she was smaller she was still almost head and shoulders above everyone else. She could hear so many voices at once that she struggled to make one out from the other.

Jessica was becoming overwhelmed by the amount of people who wanted to congratulate her for saving the young boy. It was things like this that many people would turn to being a hero but for Jessica it was simply because she wanted to do the right thing. She had never saved the boy so that she could have some praise and a reward. She had done it because he had been in danger and she was the only one who could save her.

Through the voices she could hear people asking how she had been able to grow in size and exactly who she was. She was a little dumbstruck with all the attention she was getting and she tried to talk but no one seemed to give her a chance to speak. Even when she wanted to speak she didn't know exactly what to say. Things had been happening so fast that she didn't have time to properly think things through. Right now all she wanted to was to be alone and now that she knew that the boy was fine she wanted to leave.

Just then an officer of the law walked up towards where all the commotion was taking place. He was different to the officers who had questioned Jessica at the funfair and he had completely missed the events that had just taken place. He had even missed her growing in size to help the young boy. He was a short stocky man who seemed to work out and he was in confusion over what was going on. He couldn't see any reason for so many people to be converging around Jessica and he thought that she might have done something wrong. He was more concerned for her own safety rather than anyone else's.

"Hey what's going on here?" asked the officer in a loud voice and when he was making his way through the crowd of people he could see the mother crying as she hugged her son. He was still upset but the situation could have been a lot worse.

"That boy almost died but this brave young woman saved her," replied a random person to the officer. She pointed towards Jessica who gave a little smile even though she was a little embarrassed with all the attention she was getting. "That girl turned herself into a giant and caught him before he fell."

The officer was in disbelief over what he was hearing and even considered it to be impossible. He also heard how his colleagues had attended an emergency call and had come face to face with a giant woman. He didn't need to be a genius to see that Jessica and the giant woman were one and the same.

This caused the officer to be somewhat nervous because his colleagues had told him how they had been terrified of her and that they thought that they were running for their lives. The people around her hadn't seemed to have been scared of her though even though some were when she had grown.

"Is that what really happened?" asked the Officer as he looked over to the mother as she still hugged her child. She nodded towards him and he walked over to Jessica turning her attentions to her. "So I guess that makes you a little super heroine now does it?" He wasn't too particularly fond of the agents of Park Incorporated. He didn't like the idea of there being people who had the power to level parts of a city with a mere thought. He was just glad that there weren't super powered being running around the city performing acts of vigilantism. Sometimes agents would be called in for particular cases but this didn't happen too often. He also didn't like the fact that he was having to look up to Jessica. He didn't feel that it was right to have women taller than men and she towered above him like a statue. All she did was smile back down at him.

"Yeah I did save the boy from falling but that was it," said Jessica trying to downplay the role that she had. There was no doubt that without her the boy could have died or at least broken several bones. "If you don't mind I think I'll go back home now, I still need to talk to my dad."

"No so fast little missy." This caught her by surprise as she expected to just walk away and return to her home. "There are certain understandings between Park Incorporated and the police force. One of these little understandings is that their agents don't use their powers outside of their duty."

"A-are you going to arrest me?" There was some disbelief in her voice as she realised what was going on.

"By the power invested in me I am placing you under arrest for the unauthorised use of so called super powers." By then he had taken a pair of handcuffs from his side and placed them over Jessica's wrists. They were made out of a strong metal but the fasteners were also energy based. It made it impossible for any normal person to break out of them and even several agents of Park Incorporated would have a difficult time freeing themselves from these cuffs.

"Please I was only trying to help." Her heart rate increased as the handcuffs were being placed on her wrists. She knew that she could probably break out of them by simply growing but she knew that it would only make the situation worse.

The officer wasn't listening and even members of the crowd were beginning to turn against him. They had just witnessed Jessica save the life of a young boy and now she was being arrested for her actions. The officer was close to calling in backup since he was alone and the people were turning against him. If he wasn't careful the situation could be a lot worse and he even feared for his own safety.

Before the situation could deteriorate any further Jessica was taken away by the officer as he called for a transporter to take her back to the police station. They walked to the edge of the park where a flying police van was waiting for her and almost as soon as she reached it the doors of the vehicle opened up. Rather than being pushed in Jessica stepped inside so that she didn't show any resistance. There was not a lot of headroom inside the van so she couldn't stand up at all but then even a normal person couldn't stand up inside the van. At least when she sat down she didn't have to worry about leg room. She remembered the night of the funfair when she had squeezed into Bobby's car. It had been the first time that she had gotten into a car since her change and she soon found out that they were not designed to be comfortable for a woman who was an inch shy of seven feet tall.

Before Jessica could get too comfortable she could feel the van move off as it began to make its way to the police headquarters. She felt a small amount of guilt for using her powers in public but if she was in the same situation again she would have done the exact same thing even with the knowledge that she would be arrested. In the end all that mattered to her was that the young boy was safe and she didn't care if they locked her up for the rest of her life. At least then she would be happy in the knowledge that the boy was safe.

The ride was a little bumpier than she liked and she had to do everything that she could so that she didn't roll around. A couple of times her back slammed into the wall of the van and she gave a small cry of pain. She was very tempted to simply grow and free herself from the van and the restraints but she knew that it would only make the situation worse. There was also the fact that if she grew while inside the van the two officers driving would likely be crushed to death. This was something that she couldn't allow to happen and she only hoped that somehow she would be released without charge.

Jessica had heard about this little law that prevented agents from using their powers out in public unless they had been given permission. Some agents were exempt from this law since they couldn't deactivate their abilities. Her mentor Agent Fredericks was an example, he was big and tall all the time and he couldn't switch from his normal form to his enlarged like she could. She was at least thankful for the fact that she could switch from normal to giant with only muttering a couple of words. She hated to think what would have happened if she were a giantess permanently.

Jessica was lost in her own thoughts when she felt the van land on the ground and come to a complete stop. She knew that they had reached their destination and she only had to wait a few moments for the doors of the van to swing open. It seemed brighter outside than she remembered but she also heard a command telling her to come outside. Not wanting to make the situation any worse she did as she was told as she stepped out of the van and back into the sunlight. She had to close her eyes for a moment as they adjusted to the brightness of the lights before her.

The officer pulled at her cuffs so that she would follow him. Even in this smaller size Jessica had the strength to overpower him. She had even considered doing that but she was still somewhat disorientated and she was worried about what was going to happen to her. She more or less thought that her career as an Agent was going to be finished and that they would take away her powers. She didn't know if they could even do that but she suspected that there was some method that they were keeping secret.

The worst thing that Jessica could think about was her father's disappointment. He had raised her almost singlehandedly after the death of her mother and Jessica couldn't help but feel that she had thrown everything that he ever did for her back in his face. All she could hope to do was for the law to be lenient to her.

A short time later Jessica found herself sitting inside a small cell. It was very basic in the way that it had a bed, a toilet and a barred window. There was nothing that she could do except wait for someone to come in and tell her what was going to happen. She wanted to know whether she would be charged for unauthorised use of her new abilities or be allowed to walk. She thought that under the circumstances she would be allowed to walk away. She hadn't used her powers for a personal gain or even out of laziness. She had used them to save someone who truly needed saving and if she would be charged for that then she felt that everyone on Home should be imprisoned.

Jessica had to wait for two hours before the door to her cell opened and she saw General Kilgore enter the cell. She quickly got up to her feet to show that she had some level of respect for him. Her heart was pounding as she saw him entering the cell and she didn't know whether this was a sign that she was being released or that she was about to be fired from her position.

General Kilgore did look tired and it was obvious that he didn't have a very good night's sleep the previous night. She could see the bags under his eyes but his uniform was still well kept. Although he was a relatively tall man he still looked small in comparison to her but he still felt like the only giant in the room.

"Sir," said Jessica. She had been told how to address Generals and senior officers when she had been going through some of the basics.

"Junior Agent Snape," replied General Kilgore in a voice that hid a large amount of his anger. She could still hear the hint of annoyance in his voice but he was masking it over carefully. "Do you mind telling me why you used your abilities in an unauthorised manner?" There seemed to be no sympathy in his voice. She didn't know whether he had heard about what had happened with the young boy of if he didn't care.

"I was in the park when I saw a child about to fall out of a tree. I used my powers to save him and then I got arrested for it. Please sir I shouldn't be here, I know I'm not supposed to use my powers outside of HQ or on a mission but you have to understand sir what other choice did I have?"

"You can explain yourself fully back at Park Incorporated Headquarters. A team of your superiors will determine whether any appropriate action should be taken. Until then you are to remain at the Headquarters until the matter is resolved. Your training is also to be put on hold until you are either absolved of have served your appropriate punishment. Is there anything that you would like to say?"

"No sir." There was not much she could say and she shed a few tears as she looked down to the ground. She felt like she was a child being scolded for an act of mischief.

With that two agents walked into the cell. Jessica didn't recognise either of them but she could guess that they were there to take her away. She felt like she had committed a capital crime when all she had done was save the life of an unfortunate child. She didn't know why she was being treated like this, she would love nothing more than to imagine that none of it was happening but simply imagining it wouldn't make it go away. She had to go through with everything and see it to the end. She hoped that the company would see her innocence and allow her to walk away.

A few hours later Jessica found herself in another cell but this one was much more equipped to house a super powered being. It was made by one of the strongest metals known and even if she were at her full size she most likely couldn't break it. The cell once again was more designed for a normal sized person rather than her but it was still larger than the cell that she had been in at the police station.

One thing that she was given was a guide book to the policies and training of Park Incorporated. Despite the fact that she was more or less being court martialled she saw this as the company taking leniency since they were still allowing her to train. A part of her didn't want to do any kind of training but since all she would be doing be sitting down alone with her thoughts she thought that it was best to do something that would keep her occupied. Being along with her thoughts was probably a more terrible punishment than some people could imagine.

Eventually Jessica saw a figure come up to the cell door and when she looked over to it she was more than pleased to see that it was Agent Fredericks. She quickly stood up from where she was sitting and moved over to the door. Words couldn't express how happy she was to see him but he had somewhat of a glum look on his face. He stood there at the door and it was obvious that he would be too big to fit through but for what he needed to say he didn't need to be inside.

"Dennis you don't know how happy I am to see you," said Jessica with a few tears rolling down her face. "You've gotta tell them that this has all been one big mistake. I didn't do anything wrong."
"Did you use your powers outside of the company?" replied Agent Fredericks. There was a few moments of silence before Jessica could answer. She could hear the seriousness in his voice and she knew that things were truly bad.

"Yes I did." She started to sound like she had committed a terrible crime when in truth it had barely been anything.

"That is going to be a problem." He gave out a sigh. "I'm not going to judge you but can you please tell me what possessed you to do that? You're not competent enough to even use your powers in a mission never mind in public."

"There was a young boy who was about to fall out of a tree and if I hadn't of saved him he could have been seriously hurt or worse." Tears continued to roll down her face. "Please I only did what I thought was right and now I'm being treated like a criminal. You've got to tell them that what I did was for the right reasons."
"Unfortunately that is not for me to judge. Since I'm your trainer I am not allowed to pass judgement on you because I might not be in the best mind. You are being tried tomorrow and only then can we know whether you are innocent or guilty."

"What will happen to me if I'm found guilty?" There was a bit of a pause as she saw Agent Fredericks sigh once again.

"If you're found guilty then you will be punished according to company guidelines. Since it seems that you used your powers for something that wasn't technically a crime or trying to hurt someone you won't face the harshest punishments. Most likely you will have a few weeks or months in incarceration and the future of your career go into consideration. I will do anything I can to try and get you off the hook but I admit it won't be easy. As you might have gathered I'm not the smartest person on Home."

"When will the trial take place?" There was more sorrow in her voice and it was as if she was being punished for saving a life.

"It will take place first thing tomorrow morning. For now you will be staying here and I know this goes without saying but any attempts to escape will only make things worse for you. I know that you wouldn't try but we have to say that to every agent who gets court martialled."

"What happened to them?"

"Well it varies. Some were found guilty and punished accordingly while others were found innocent and they went on their way so to speak. All I can do right now is give you my wisdom and my assistance. I hope that it is enough to win tomorrow."

They spoke for a few more minutes before Agent Fredericks had to leave. He had a lot to read about what happened during the incident so that he could find a way for the charges to be dropped. He believed that Jessica was in the right but she had still broken a solid rule and there would most likely be consequences.

Jessica remained in her cell and could only go through her training and lie on the bed and think. Unfortunately her extreme height made lying on the bed uncomfortable and she felt depressed once again. She went through the events in her head over and over again and she even thought that she should have let the boy fall. She hated that thought since she knew that she would have hated herself for doing nothing. Especially if the boy had died as a result of his fall.

She also began to wonder what her father thought when he found out that his only child was being court martialled so soon after joining the company. She thought that he would have been ashamed of her. Jessica also thought about Alicia, she imagined if her friend was there right now she would be giving her words of encouragement but instead she was lying on the bed by herself.

Jessica look down her body and she couldn't see her stomach thanks to her large breasts. This was a little reminder of what she had become, she was beginning to wish that she had never tried to become and agent and just went into being a scientists like her father had wanted her to. She could have used her mind for the benefit of science but instead she wanted to be in more of an active role. Having superpowers was a bonus to her but even then she wished that she had different ones. If she had the ability to fly it would be less of a hassle than being able to grow in size.

All Jessica could do for the time being was hope that she was found innocent the next day and she could forget about the incident. It was a memory that she doubted that she would ever forget however. It was one of those memories that was edged into her mind and she would most likely remember it until the end of her days. She had no idea of the life span she was going to have. Instead all she did was try and make herself comfortable in the small bed and she drifted to sleep. At least in her dreams she was free and the worries of the world seemed to melt away.

As Jessica dreamed she wished that she could remain in this state for the rest of her life but soon she had to face the reality of her life. A sharp knocking on her cell door, it soon woke her up and her time of bliss was over. She jolted awake and she sat up in the bed, she wished that she could have remained asleep but a part of her was telling her that she needed to wake up and face the music so to speak.

Rather than having to leave the cell immediately Jessica was given time to prepare herself and some more appropriate clothing was given to her. It had been made for her measurements and she was happy to have something that fitted her. The clothing was red and white and consisted of a long skirt, buttoned shirt and flat shoes. It was the standard clothing worn by a female agent who was going through a court martial.

After Jessica had prepared herself Agents Munroe and Lang came to her cell to escort her to where the hearing was taking place. It felt like the longest walk of her life and she could see a few scientists, agents and other officials stare at her as she walked passed and it was nerve wracking for her. She looked to see if she could see her father or any other friendly faces but all she saw were strangers.

It took a good ten to fifteen minutes of walking before Jessica reached the room where the court martial was taking place. She had expected it to be a big open room filled with many people wanting to witness her fate. Instead it was a small room with two men and a sitting at a raised stage so that they loomed over her. To the side she could see Agent Fredericks waiting for her as well. In the case of a court martial not many people were allowed to witness it. Not even relatives of the accused. There were only a dozen people there besides Jessica.

The three people who were on the raised stage were generals. One was General Kilgore while the others Jessica had never seen them before and as she had to look up to them she felt very small. She wished that the ground could swallow her up and she would never be heard of again.

She did feel claustrophobic in this room and if she accidentally grew there would be no room for her. It was a relatively dark room and it was also soundproof so that nothing discussed could be heard outside. Agents Munroe and Lang remained as was customary since they were there if things began to get out of hand. There were also a few other people there to make sure that the proceedings went without a hitch and that there wasn't any prejudice against the accused.

Before the start of the court martial the other generals introduced themselves as General Vicks and Andre. They were the ones who would have the pleasure of deciding Jessica's fate. She also had some time to talk to Agent Fredericks who would speak on her behalf where he thought it necessary. He didn't want to see her imprisoned for her noble act and would do everything he could to see her walk away unpunished.

"Junior Agent Jessica Snape," said General Andre as she wanted to begin the proceedings. "You stand accused of unauthorised use of your size manipulation abilities. The consequences of such action could lead to up to two years imprisonment upon other forms of punishment. How do you plea?"

"I am guilty but I had my reasons," replied Jessica. She was somewhat being defiant but the last thing she wanted was to rub the generals up the wrong way.

"Indeed she did have her reasons," responded Agent Fredericks as he stepped besides her. He too was having to look up at where the Generals were sitting. "I want this court martial proceeding to show that my trainee used her powers in a responsible manner that any would expect from a full-fledged Agent."

The proceedings had begun and Jessica could only hope that Agent Fredericks could work his magic and convince the Generals of the circumstances of her actions. For some reason she didn't think things would end well for her.

Chapter 7: Punished by The Doctor

Jessica's heart was beating faster than she thought possible as she stood in front of her superior generals as the court martial took place. She had some small amount of confidence because she had Agent Fredericks by her side and she knew that he wouldn't allow them to throw the book at her. She could see the eyes of the others witnessing and she admitted to herself that it was an unnerving feeling as she turned her head towards them. She felt like a criminal being sentenced for a heinous crime but the fact that she had saved the life of a young boy only made the how court marital seem unnecessary. Unfortunately she had to break a golden rule in the company to save the boy and this was why she was being tried. All she could do was go through the court martial and see it through to the end.

"My Generals I am not denying that my trainee used her powers in an environment outside of the company's jurisdiction and therefore has broken one of our fundamental rules," said Agent Fredericks as he looked at the Generals before him. He was being as respectful as he could and every word he was saying was being recorded. Rather than having it written down by a person every word and action was being recorded so that a clear record could be kept of the proceedings. "Junior Agent Snape used her abilities to save a young boy who for this court martial will remain nameless. If she had not acted in the manner that she did the child could have been hurt or worse. There was not enough time to contact the appropriate services so my Trainee decided to act rather than sitting by and allowing the unthinkable happen. Let me ask everyone in attendance, if you had the power what would have you done? Would you have let the boy fall or saved him. I will not condemn Junior Agent Snape for her actions and you should not as well."

"Agent Fredericks have you any concrete proof of what you said took place?" asked General Vicks. He had heard about the incident but for the sake of the court martial he needed to see evidence.

"Indeed I do, I have several eyewitnesses at the scene along with the statement from the mother of the child in question. All of them are identical and read that the boy was in trouble and would have fallen from the tree if Junior Agent Snape had not grown and caught him before he received injury. I am proud of her actions and she outdid herself in more ways than I can explain." Out from his pocket he took out what seemed to be a small box no bigger than that which would contain a ring. He stepped up and placed it in front of the elevated generals. "This data box contains the statements and footage that you require. I hope that by going through it you will find my trainee innocent and allow her to carry on with her training so that she can perform her duties."

"Before we take anything into consideration we wish for Junior Agent Snape to speak for herself," replied General Kilgore as he looked down at the pair. So far this had been a relatively smooth court martial and there seemed to be no danger of things getting out of hand. "Junior Agent Snape please step forward." Jessica did as she was told and stepped forward towards the Generals. "Junior Agent Snape do you know what is written on page twenty seven paragraph two of the Park Incorporated rules of conduct?"

"Yes sir I do," answered Jessica. Her voice was not much louder than a whisper and it was somewhat hard to hear her.

"And can you please tell everyone in attendance what it states."

"It states that an agent is not allowed to use his or her abilities in a situation outside of the supervision of Park Incorporated. Agents whose exposure to the Jones Serum causes them to have outward changes to their appearance are exempt from this rule in certain areas. Those who do not follow this rule will face immediate disciplinary action and even face a prison sentence. Only in extreme circumstances is an agent allowed to use their abilities outside of the company's supervision."

"Very good, you understand this rule and yet still chose to break it. The situation in question I admit was an extraordinary circumstance but the rules of the company must always be taken into consideration. This court martial will be recessed so that my Generals and I can look over what we have been given and come to a decision."

With that everyone left the room and all Jessica was wait for was a word telling her that the generals had come up with their decision. She sat outside of the room with a cup of water as she sat down on a chair. She was inside a corridor and it almost felt like the walls around her were beginning to close in. It was only a few moments later when Agent Fredericks sat down beside her. He didn't use a chair and just sat down right next to her. He too had a drink of water although his was much larger than hers. She still couldn't believe that even though she had grown she still felt small in comparison.

"How are you feeling sport?" asked Agent Fredericks with much concern on his face. Agents Munroe and Lang were only standing a few feet away watching over everything that she did.

"I feel like the ground should swallow me up and be done with it," replied Jessica as she took a sip from her drink.

"It's not so bad Jessica." There was a small smile on his face as he spoke. "All in all I think that this court martial is going well. Believe me I've seen ones that have been going a lot worse than this."

"You've had other trainees have court martials?"

"No but I've had to oversee a few of them in the past. With powers like mine you could call me an immoveable object and thus perfect to act as security. Just like our buddies over there." They looked over to Agents Munroe and Lang and he waved at them. The agents waved back at them. "I think you should get off lightly."

"Will I get jail time at all?"

"With the manner that you used your powers I highly doubt it. Now if you used your powers to rob someone then you would like get a prison sentence but not for this. Most for this I think you'll be tied up doing paperwork."

"Paperwork?" There was some hint of surprise in her voice. She wasn't sure if she had heard him properly.

"Sure anything we do at the company results in a lot of paperwork and form filling. Most of the time the agent in question has to complete their own paperwork but some of it is handed down and it is up to someone else to complete it. It is a common punishment for breaking the minor rules and so on. Some people who have been sentenced to paperwork wish they had been sent to prison instead." He laughed a little about this. "Even I had to go through a lot of paperwork and believe me my hand has never felt so numb."

Jessica didn't know why but this did make her feel a lot better. Knowing that she most likely won't go to prison for her actions. She thought the entire thing was pointless and that she should just be let on her way. Unfortunately it was not the way that the company worked and she would have to go through the proper channels.

The pair didn't have to wait too long before they were called back into the room. As they walked in the generals were already sitting on their stage and looked down at Jessica as she walked passed them. Despite the fact that she thought that she would have a lenient sentence she still felt nervous. In her mind there was always a chance that things might not go her way and she be sitting behind a cell door once again. That was something that she never wanted to happen again.

When everyone was in their correct positions the decision was made to finish off the court martial. It had only been a short one but the generals had heard everything that they needed to hear. All three of them had come up to a decision about the case and what would be done about it. It had been a relatively easy decision to make and they wanted to get things done as quickly as possible.

"Please step forward Junior Agent Snape," said General Andre. Jessica did as she was told as she stepped closer towards where the generals were sitting. "My Generals and I have come to a decision. We find you guilty of unauthorised use of your size manipulation abilities." This statement caused Jessica's heart to sink but it was something that she wasn't entirely surprised with. "In light of the situation leading to the offense taking place my Generals and I have decided that a lesser punishment should be passed down. Like you and your trainer Agent Fredericks we believe that the young boy in question was in a life threatening situation and you acted accordingly. There is no doubt that the situation would have been many times worse if you had simply stood by and watch. Therefore you are sentenced to two weeks of paperwork duty. In this time your training will be put on hold and you will not be allowed to use your abilities in any situation." There was a small amount of relief in the air and Jessica heard the sentence. Despite having to do paperwork she knew that it could have been a lot worse. "This court martial has ended, you may return to your home and begin your sentence in the morning. If you wish you may appeal against your conviction and you have thirty days to do so. If you do not wish to appeal then the matter is closed."

The generals then stood up and made their way out as Jessica stood there for a few moments. She was glad that she wasn't leaving in a pair of handcuffs and being put into a jail cell. She wouldn't have the humiliation of seeing her family and friends watch her from inside the cell. She was somewhat lost in her own little world when she felt the large hand of Agent Fredericks touch her shoulder. She looked over to him and she could see him smiling down at her.

"Good job kid," said Agent Fredericks. "You might have been court martialled but you certainly held your own. For your actions I couldn't be more proud of you, hopefully it should be the first of many lives that you save."

"Yeah but won't this stay on my records now?" replied Jessica. She was somewhat worried that it might tarnish her reputation once she gained one.

"Well if it had truly been a serious crime then probably. But something like this will most likely be brushed aside once you become a full agent. Unfortunately now you'll have to wait an additional two weeks for that to happen but look on the bright side, things could have been a lot worse." He chuckled a little. "I'll tell you what, why don't the wife and I take you and your dad out to dinner tonight. It would be the best thing to put this whole event behind us, what do you say?"

"Sure that sounds nice." She would have thought that it was a little strange if Agent Fredericks only asked her to dinner and it would only be the two of them going. Since his wife was also attending and her own father it seemed to be perfectly normal with no ulterior motive.

"Great, I know a place where I can fill my face in for a one time price. I think the last time I ate there I almost put the place out of business." This got quite a loud laugh out of him and Jessica couldn't help but laugh along with him. She was just glad the court martial was out of the way and she could carry on with her life.

Many hours later Jessica and her father David were on their way to the restaurant that Agent Fredericks had told them to meet at. She had told her father everything that had happened over the last day or so and he was disappointed that she was court martialled for her supposed crime. He couldn't help but feel proud of her for saving the life of the young child but he could see why the company had punished her for using her powers. He somewhat thought that it was irresponsible of her since she was still a novice with these abilities. But under the circumstances he understood why she had done it.

They were travelling in David's flying car and much like when Jessica was in Bobby's flying car she had struggled to get inside. Her legs were too long and her head was brushing against the ceiling. She had also put on another dress that she had bought during her shopping trip with Alicia. This one was a red coloured dress but this time she wore sensible shoes to go along with it. Her make-up was not as glamorous as when she had gone on her sham date but since this outing was not a date she didn't want anyone thinking that she was some kind of whore.

David wore a more conventional suit that was great for going out in but not too fancy that people would think he was some kind of snob. He found it to fit a bit tighter than the last time he had worn it but then again he had put a small amount of weight on. He had come away from his work to go out tonight and he admitted that it was a nice change and since it was simply a dinner out with a co-worker and his wife he didn't feel like he was going on a date or anything like that.

"So two weeks of paperwork?" asked David as he drove the flying car. With everything going on around the car he couldn't risk taking his eyes off the road but he still wanted to talk to his daughter.

"Yep starting tomorrow I've got an entire fortnight of paperwork to look forward to," replied Jessica as she gave a small sigh. She was moving around to make herself more comfortable but her enlarged body refused to co-operate. "I've had agents tell me that a jail sentence would be less torture."

"Well some agents absolutely hate doing paperwork. Me I don't mind it, it might not be as glamorous as going out to different planets or having superpowers but it is still an essential process that can't be skipped. Maybe if you turn it into some kind of game it might not seem so bad."

"I guess so but what kind of game can it be?" There was a small smile on her face as she thought about the absurd games that she could play. "Maybe counting how many characters there are on the page and then trying to find one with more." She knew that it would be an absolutely boring game but she was just making wild guesses at this point. "Or maybe which paper has the darkest shade of writing."

"Very funny Jessica." He had to stop for a moment since the traffic ahead of him had stopped. "When your two weeks are up you can get back to training and become a full time agent. All this business will be quietly swept away and we can forget that this whole thing ever happened."

"You can forget but I won't. I guess I'll just have to be more cautious next time." She knew that if the situation repeated itself she would do the entire thing over again but this was something that she hoped would never happen. Not because she would get into trouble but she didn't want anyone else finding themselves in harm's way. "If it wasn't for Dennis they would have probably thrown me in jail."

"Maybe but I'll just have to thank him when I see him. It was nice of him to invite us out. I haven't had dinner with a colleague for some time. It will be a nice change from eating at home again."

The rest of the journey was uneventful and eventually they came to the restaurant where Agent Fredericks had told them about. It was relatively easy for them to spot Agent Fredericks in the restaurant. Even sitting down he was still much taller than anyone else around him and his sheer weight was a great give away. As Jessica looked over to him he could see a small petite woman sitting right next to him. She was only a couple of inches above five feet tall and had a very slim build. She had long red hair and some freckles on her face. From Jessica's vantage point she was one of the smallest women that she had ever seen since her own change. It didn't take too much brainpower to figure out that the woman was Agent Fredericks' wife. She thought that it was funny that someone who was so small could be married to the largest man on Home. Even she was familiar to the term opposites attract, she wouldn't be surprised herself if she ended up with a small man.

"Hey over here," said Agent Fredericks as he waved his hand at them so that they could see him. This was unnecessary but he still did it anyway.

Jessica waved back as she and her father moved towards the table. The restaurant itself was quite busy and had a more wooden like interior rather than having stone or metal. This would have been considered a fire hazard but they had been treated with chemicals that prevented them from burning. A few heads had turned when Jessica entered since many of them had never seen any woman of her height but she knew that most of the men were looking at her breasts.

"Glad you could make it," said Agent Fredericks as Jessica and David took a seat at the table. He had a large smile on his face and he seemed genuinely pleased to see that they had come. "It's funny seeing you Dave without your lab coat on. I was beginning to think that you were born in it." He laughed and David laughed back, there was no malice behind the joke so he found it funny.

"Yeah I was going to wear it here tonight but my daughter convinced me otherwise," replied David carrying on the joke.

"Oh where are my manners?" He put his hands around the Petite woman slightly rubbed her shoulder. "This little ray of sunshine here is my darling wife Maria." He then looked at his wife for a moment. "Maria I believe that you've met Doctor David Snape before and this young woman by his side is his daughter and my latest trainee Jessica."

"Hi there I'm glad to finally meet you," responded Maria to Jessica. She stretched her arm across the table so that Jessica could reach it and they shook hands. She noticed just how large Jessica's hand was in comparison to her own. "That's quite a hand shake you got there little missy."

"Thank you and I must say that I love what you're wearing," replied Jessica trying to be nice. She could only see a small part of what Maria was wearing but she still thought it was worthy of a compliment.

"Why thank you, you don't get manners like this from a young person nowadays." She then took a sip of her drink.

Over the next few minutes they began to talk a little about Jessica's court martial and about a few other things. They had also ordered their meals and were now just waiting for them to arrive. Jessica was feeling particularly hungry but she kept this to herself, ever since she grew she found that she was eating more than she did before. Not to the level that she did when she first transformed but definitely more than what she considered to be the norm.

They kept talking for some time and they everyone seemed to be having a good laugh amongst themselves. As usual Agent Fredericks was telling jokes that the others found to be funny. These laughs were not to be polite but because they genuinely found his jokes funny. He had even said that after he retired from Park Incorporated he considered becoming a professional comedian.

"So Dennis tells me that you have the power to grow into a giant," said Maria just as the meals were being set down in front of them. They wanted to end this little conversation before they started eating. "Tell me what it's like being that high up." She had lived her entire life being short and she was wondering what it would like to tower above everyone. It was a little thing that she would think about every now and again but now she was sitting in front of a person who could actually do it.

"Well it is an interesting point of view to say the least," replied Jessica as she took a brief look at the food before her but she wanted to finish what she was saying first. "It's almost like nothing you've ever experienced before, true that you can stand on a building and look down and still feel like a giant. But it isn't quite the same as being the actual thing. When I'm a giant I feel like I'm living in a world that was made too small for me." She was having to think through her words so that she didn't say the word 'big' and accidentally grow again. "I know that some people would take the kind of power to their head thinking that they were some kind of superior being but to tell you the truth I don't see it like that. Sure I might be above people in the literal sense but in the figurative I'm still the same as I was before, just enlarged."

"I see, maybe you can throw some of that size my way." She took a quick bite out of her food and she liked what she was eating. It seemed to be similar to a sausage roll but much large and filled with different spices to give it a grand taste. "Do you know how difficult it is to try and kiss Dennis when you're my height?"

"Hey you wouldn't want me any other way," replied Agent Fredericks with a smile on his face. He knew that Maria would love him no matter what his body was like and in truth he couldn't ask for a better woman than her.

"I guess not, you're my own little sack of love."

"And you're my big beautiful wife."

With that both Maria and Agent Fredericks kissed and this made Jessica smile. She loved the fact that he had found someone that he truly loved and that his change due to the Jones Serum had not gotten in the way of their relationship. She just hoped that one day her father would be able to do the same. He still had not dated since her mother died and she thought that if he didn't let her mother go that he would live the rest of his life without true happiness. Jessica knew that her mother would have wanted him to move on but unfortunately that message had yet to go through to her father.

The group began to eat their food and each one enjoyed what they were tasting. It was the first time that Jessica or David had eaten out and it made a nice change for them. After everything that had happened it was nice to just go out and have dinner like normal people. True a few people did look their way as they saw the incredibly tall, big breasted woman sitting at a table with two normal people and a very tall, incredibly obese man. From the outside it would look like the setting of a comedy series.

After the dinner had finished the group continued to talk for a little while longer before they decided to leave. Each had a wonderful time but they were all tired and they really needed to go to bed. They each had work the next morning and Jessica in particular had two weeks of paperwork to look forward to. Although it was a punishment that she'd rather not have she knew that it could have been worse.

She also felt a little bloated after eating so much so rather than go in the flying car with her father she decided to walk her dinner off. It was a couple of miles to her home but she thought that the exercise would do her some good and it would serve to be a small amount of training while her actually training had been postponed. She also didn't think that she would have to worry too much about ne'er-do-wells since her increased size made her feel that she could fend for herself. The last thing she wanted to do was accidentally grow again and get another court martial. The next time round she didn't think that they would be too lenient on her.

As Jessica walked through the streets she could feel the cool breeze on her body and she admitted to herself that it felt good. She noticed that the street looked very similar to the one that she had crushed during the simulation. She felt a little weird being here but she did take comfort knowing that it had only been a simulation and not the real thing. She didn't know what she would have done if she had truly destroyed a large section of the city. She probably would never have forgiven herself.

About half a mile into her walk Jessica came to a bar that she knew catered to homosexuals. She had nothing against them but she just walked passed thinking nothing in particular about it. That all changed when she saw a woman stepping out of the bar with a somewhat glum look on her face. Jessica noticed that the woman was quite tall and looked somewhat familiar. In the low light Jessica couldn't see very well but she was more than certain that she had seen the woman before.

Even in the low light she could see the body shape of the woman and there was something about her that struck her as being familiar. Normally Jessica would put this suspicion to one side but it had made her too curious for her to let it go. She picked up the pace and was able to walk closer to the woman. With her longer legs she was able to make up the ground quicker and at first it seemed that the woman hadn't noticed her.

As Jessica walked closer and closer she noticed the woman's hair style was also very similar. She had known only one person with that kind of hairstyle and with the outfit that she was wearing she could only deduce one person that it could be. Rather than confronting the woman she decided to play it cool just in case it didn't turn out to be the person that she was thinking of.

Eventually Jessica reached to where the woman was walking and took a quick look down so that she could see the woman's face. It only took her a moment to realise that the woman was indeed her best friend Alicia and almost as soon as she saw Jessica she stopped dead where she was walking. She couldn't believe that her best friend had seemingly come out of nowhere and it had taken her by surprise.

"Alicia what are you doing out here so late?" asked Jessica. It was the first time that they had actually seen each other face to face since the whole sham date business but for the moment there wasn't any need for a hug.

"I-I was just going out for a jog." This was the only thing she could think of on the top of her head. She knew almost instantly that it was an extremely poor excuse since her outfit and footwear were not ideal for jogging. "You know me Jessica, I always like to keep fit and all hours."

"Come on Alicia. I saw you leave that bar." She smiled down at her best friend. "If there's something that you need to tell me I'm all ears. Whatever it may be I'll be there for you no matter what."

Alicia took a moment to think and she took a sigh knowing that her friend would have found out sooner or later. At least she knew that Jessica wouldn't dislike her any less, she felt completely comfortable with her friend and they had shared many secrets over the years. One more would not be a big deal.

Chapter 8: Coming Out by The Doctor

Alicia took a deep breath as she tried to think of a decent way to tell her best friend that she was a homosexual. It had been something that she had been wrestling with for some time and even her own family didn't know about her sexuality. She knew that it was something that she couldn't have hid away forever but it was just trying to tell Jessica was one of the hardest things that she had ever done. They had shared many secrets and she knew that Jessica wouldn't like her any less if she was a homosexual. She gave a sigh as she looked to her towering friend and she even held onto her hands.

"Jessica there's something I need to tell you," said Alicia quietly as she gazed at Jessica's face. Seeing her friend standing there supporting her made her feel better about the whole situation.

"Yes what is it," replied Jessica standing there like a statue. She towered above her friend and they both thought that it was very funny that only a short time ago their difference in stature had been reversed.

"Well you know that I've never really had a boyfriend even though I get boys asking me out all the time." She bit her lip as she continued on. "Well it's because I'm not into men at all... I'm actually into women." She gave a small sigh as she closed her eyes. She opened them moments later as she was ready to make her admission. "Jessica I'm gay."

There was a few moments of absolute silence between the two women as the confession was being taken in by Jessica. Alicia stood there wondering if she had done the wrong thing, even though it was more open on Home there were still those who thought that homosexuality was wrong. She just hoped that her best friend wasn't one of those close minded people. All she could do was wait for Jessica to make the next move.

"Ok that's definitely something I wasn't entirely expecting," answered Jessica finally breaking the silence.

"What you knew?" asked Alicia as she stood there dumbfounded. She couldn't believe that Jessica had guessed before she had known. "But how?"

"Oh please Alicia I've been your best friend for as long as I can remember, I noticed that you were a little different than the other girls. I remember when you said you wanted to marry our teacher when we were in nursery. I've been seeing the signs over the years and to tell you the truth I'm surprised that it's taken you this long to tell me." She gave Alicia a very pleasant smile. This caused Alicia to cry tears of joy as she realised that her friend understood and even accepted.

"Thank you Jessica, this means more to me than you can imagine." She had to wipe a tear away from her eye and the next thing she knew Jessica had begun to hug her. Alicia's face came into contact with Jessica's enormous breasts and she couldn't help but wrap her arms around her and return the hug.

The hug lasted for a few more moments before they broke it off. It seemed that their friendship had gone to a different level. They had always been close but this little moment had brought them even closer together and it would seem that they would never stop being friends.

Rather than walking individually the pair decided to walk back home. They walked close to each other and were even talking. Jessica began to tell her about her court martial and what punishment she was given. Alicia thought that they were being harsh since Jessica had done it to save someone's life. Jessica could understand them punishing her since she wasn't allowed to use her powers outside of the company. They continued to talk on and as they walked and there was one question that was on the forefront of Jessica's mind. She just hoped that Alicia wouldn't mind her asking.

"Hey Alicia there's one thing that I'm just wondering," said Jessica as she looked down at her tall friend as they continued to walk. "When did you finally accept that you were more attracted to women?"

"Well it is something that I have been trying to figure out for some time but to tell you the truth I knew the moment that you kissed me," replied Alicia with a smile on her face. "When you kissed me just before you went on that stupid date I knew what I truly was. In a way I should thank you for that."

"So it was me that made you realise?"

"As I said I had been wrestling with the whole concept for almost as long as I can remember but you were the trigger should I say." She held onto Jessica's arm and leaned into her a little. "Don't think that you've done a bad thing Jess, if it wasn't you then it would have been something else that would have made my decision. At least with you I have the prettiest girl on Home at my side."

"Oh come on Alicia I'm not that pretty."

"Sure you are, you're tall." She paused for a moment. "I mean really tall, you have the largest breasts I've ever seen." She didn't want to admit just how much she had enjoyed their hug a few moments earlier. Having her head so close to Jessica's breasts had been almost like heaven to her. "You're smart, funny and you have a face that anyone can never get bored at seeing."

"Oh since you put it like that I am the prettiest girl on Home." There was a sense of vanity in her voice that indicating that she didn't really mean what she was saying. "And you're a pretty girl too short stuff."

"Hey I'm not short you overgrown freak."

"And you're just a short little smelly girl."

Despite the fact that they were insulting each other there was no malice in what they were saying to each other. Everything that was being said was not being taken seriously by the other and was just one big joke for both of them. Alicia was glad that she had someone with her who understood her and didn't look down at on in the figurative sense. They had been through a lot together and it seemed like this was just another stepping stone along the way of their friendship.

Eventually they reached Alicia's house. It was late and her family inside were already in bed. They stood outside the front door and they still talked for a little while, the name calling jokes had fallen to one side and they still talked as friends. They were both just happy to be in each other's company after everything that had happened.

"Well I better get going," said Jessica as she was about to walk away. "I'll talk to you sometime tomorrow okay."

"Wait before you go is there one thing that you can do for me?" replied Alicia with some meekness in her voice.

"What is it?" She was very curious to hear what her friend was about to ask of her. She didn't want to wait around for too much longer.

"I know this is going to sound stupid but can you kiss me before you leave. Not on the lips of course but just a little one on my cheek like you did before. I can understand if you don't want to do it." She wanted to talk on but she felt Jessica's hand come into contact with her shoulder and she stood there in silence for a while.

"Don't be silly, of course I'll give you a little kiss. You are my best friend after all." She then bent down and gave Alicia a small kiss on her cheek. The feelings that Alicia felt when Jessica had kissed her before came flooding back and she was almost overwhelmed by them. She did keep quiet about it however and just took the time to enjoy what she was feeling. "I would do anything for you." She slowly rose back up to her full height and she loomed above her best friend once again.

The two girls said their goodbyes and Jessica walked away so that she could return to her own home. Alicia stood in her doorway for several moments and watched her best friend walk away. She couldn't help but admire her friend's beautiful frame and the fact that her beauty was not skin deep. It almost felt like torture to her to have someone around her that was so attractive and kind but unfortunately she knew that Jessica most likely didn't feel the same about her. If she told Jessica her true feelings about her she thought that it would ruin their friendship forever.

Alicia hadn't told Jessica that when she had been in the bar over the space of a few nights a small amount of women had come up to her and had actually started hitting on her. Normally she would have returned their affections and even considered having a relationship with one of these women. Unfortunately she was constantly measuring them against Jessica and in her eyes. In truth there was no woman who could truly measure up to Jessica so Alicia felt like she was on a never ending quest. All she could do for now was go back into her home and get some much needed sleep. She had to go to work early the next morning and the late nights out at the bar were not helping her at all.

Over the next two weeks Jessica had to endure mountains of paperwork as part of her punishment. Even after the first day she could see why many had called it a punishment worse than a prison sentence. She had discovered just how many different policies that Park Incorporated had. Almost every event within the company no matter how minor was recorded down with several different forms. She couldn't wrap her head around how why most of the paperwork was even necessary. Unfortunately all these things were decided by people far above her so she couldn't override or ignore it. All she could do was keep quiet and just continue on. One of the worst things about having to do all this paperwork was that it meant that she couldn't train at all, part of her punishment was that her overall training had been put on hold.

When Jessica received word that her punishment was at an end she gave probably the biggest sigh of relief that she had ever given in her life. The knowledge that her punishment was finally over was one of the greatest feelings that she could remember. She was more than happy to put the entire court martial business behind her and get on with her career. She vowed to never again do anything that could land her in paperwork duty.

At the end of her working day Jessica had quite a bit to prepare, she had agreed to go on a night out with Alicia. Since Alicia had come out to her they had felt closer than ever and Jessica had agreed to go to one of the bars with her. It wasn't a date or anything like that but simply two friends going out for a nice night out.

Before Jessica went anywhere though Alicia once again took the time to doll her up so that she would be ready for the night. Rather than doing the entire make-up completely for Jessica she was showing her friend how to apply it herself and what went well and what didn't. This wasn't so that Alicia had to never do Jessica's make-up again but so that her friend could learn how to apply the make-up herself if Alicia wasn't around for any reason. She tried to take in everything that she was being told but she felt that it was a lot to take in all at once. Alicia took no mind to this however and just did what she could for her friend, it was the least she could do after tonight.

After some time of applying make-up and getting themselves ready the pair were almost ready to go out. Alicia was wearing a fine black dress that showed off her figure well and a pair of toe showing heels. She had picked out the outfit herself and even customised it a little so that it looked more fashionable. Jessica was wearing a red dress that showed off most of her legs but it was just the footwear that she wasn't sure about. The pair had gone out shopping recently and they had picked up a pair of high heel shoes for Jessica. She was a little unsure about wearing them however.

"Do you really think that I should be wearing heels?" asked Jessica as she heeled the pair of large heels in her hands. The two women were in Alicia's home and once again her family were out. They were in Alicia's room and the woman herself was sitting on the bed look up at her friend.

"Sure they're fantastic heels," replied Alicia trying to show as much support as she could. "Believe me those heels go great with that dress and when it comes to fashion you know I'm never wrong."

"It's not that. It's just that these will make me even taller, I'm going to be towering over everyone even more than usual."

"Oh come on Jessica how tall are you like seven foot?"

"Six eleven."

"Six eleven then, an extra few inches aren't going to make that much of a difference. Regardless of whether you wear them or not you'll still likely be the tallest person in the bar and with those everyone will think 'Wow she looks good'." She then stood up and walked over to Jessica. "Besides a tall girl should never be afraid to wear heels, even though I'm almost six feet tall I still wear heels. Ok it might make me taller than most people but it shows that I'm not afraid. You shouldn't be either."

"Thanks Alicia but I've never walked in heels either. I might fall over and break my ankles." It was true that she had never worn heels before, she had never felt pretty enough to wear them and now that she had changed she felt that she was too tall.

"Believe me you won't. Even if we have to practice all night I'm going to help you walk in heels. It might seem difficult at first but believe me you'll get the hang of it and when you learn you'll never forget."

A couple of minutes later Jessica put on the heels that increased her height further making her seven foot two. She had expected there to be a world of difference in these three inches but in truth there wasn't. She was still too tall to walk through doorways without ducking and the world didn't look all that much smaller.

As soon as the heels were on Jessica had to practice walking around in them. A few times she felt that she was going to fall over but she had Alicia there to keep her balanced. If she did fall over Alicia probably wouldn't stand a chance of stopping her. She didn't want to admit just how heavy she had become since her size increase. It was nowhere near that of when she was her full giant size but it was still more than she would like to have admitted. None of her weight was in fat though, all of it was in her figure and there was even a hint of muscle in there as well.

It took Jessica almost half an hour before she felt that she was confident enough to walk in the heels out of the house. It still felt almost alien to her to walk around in heels, she had been beginning to get used to her new body but she felt very weird in heels. She did take great care with every step that she took and she had already decided that she was going to spend most of the night sitting down.

"Are you ready to go?" asked Alicia. They had both found their way back into Alicia's room and she had just finished getting her hair the way that she had wanted it. She was keen to go out.

"Yeah I'm as ready as I'll ever be," replied Jessica as she still walked around in the heels. She didn't want to admit that they were rubbing her feet and just kept it to herself. "How can you stand wearing these things?"

"Oh you get used to them Jess, now let's get going before we waste the night away." The pair began to make their way out of the room and she saw Jessica having to duck even more to get under the doorframe. She couldn't help but find this a little humorous but she made sure that she didn't laugh. "Remember when you're walking look where you're going and not down at your feet."

"Alicia with these twins on my chest I can't even see my feet when I'm standing up." This got a giggle out of both girls as they made their way out of the house. The bar was only a short walk away so they didn't want to use any transport.

The walk took several minutes but eventually they reached the bar that Jessica had seen Alicia leaving a couple of weeks prior. With each step that Jessica took she thought that she was going to fall over but she was able to keep her balance and keep going. The extra weight of her breasts and new centre of gravity hadn't entirely helped her but she had been compensating for the shifts in weight. Even as they walked Alicia had been holding onto Jessica's arm, the taller of the two girls had thought that this was simply so Alicia could help her with her balance. That was part of the reason but also because Alicia wanted to be close to her friend in a way that would be considered to be intimate. There would have been nothing that Alicia would have loved more than to get a step and use them to reach up to Jessica and give her a kiss square on the lips. Alicia knew that Jessica might not like that so instead kept this little fantasy to herself.

Alicia still remembered the night when Jessica transformed and seeing her naked body in all of its glory. She would have enjoyed it more at the time but the whole panic of the situation had scrambled her brain enough to not fully take in what she had seen. Afterwards she had been wondering about it and even thinking if she would ever see Jessica naked again. She knew that the next time Jessica was naked that she would take everything in and savour every moment.

The first thing that Jessica noticed as she walked into the bar was that it had a high doorframe which she was greatly relieved with. She didn't have to duck to get through the door despite the fact that with her heels she was over seven feet tall. She could also see many women inside and quite a few of them had their arms around each other. She could also see two women sitting down on stools with one woman rubbing the leg of the other using only her foot. Jessica had not prejudices about homosexuality but watching it like this did make her feel a little unnerved. These were jitters that Alicia had explained to her before they had come and she was told that they would pass in a short while.

There was also some loud music playing and she could see some women dancing on the dance floor. Everyone seemed to be having a good time and Jessica couldn't help but feel happy about this. These people were expressing themselves in a way that they felt comfortable with in a place where they felt safe.

Jessica sat down at a table while Alicia went to the bar to buy a few drinks. She looked around and she could still the somewhat anxious feeling. She only had to wait a few moments for Alicia to return with their drinks. She sat across from her friend and there was a huge smile on her face.

"So what do you think of this place?" asked Alicia as she slid Jessica's drink towards her. "Pretty cool isn't it?"

"Well it is different," replied Jessica as she took a sip of her drink. "To tell you the truth I didn't think I'd ever go to a place like this."

"It is always good to try new experiences and believe me this is better than most bars in the city. This is a place where women like me can feel like themselves without unwanted attention. I had considered coming here sometime before I actually came out and to tell you the truth it is the best bar in the city. Not just for women like me but in general, the drinks here are nice and they don't charge sky high rates. They play the best music and probably the best thing of all is that it isn't exclusive to the lesbian community. All are welcome here as long as they behave themselves of course." She looked behind Jessica where the bar was and there was one woman there sitting at a stool looking over to where they were sitting. Alicia knew that the woman was looking at Jessica and she found it a little humorous. Her friend had only been in the bar a couple of minutes and already she was gaining attention. "Don't look now but Ida at the bar is giving you the eye."

"W-What?" She went to turn her head so that she could see the woman but Alicia quickly held onto her hand.

"Don't look silly. If you do then she might think that you're interested." There was a smile still on her face.

"What do I do, I'm not that kind of girl."

"Well for the moment she's probably thinking that you're with me and just stay where she is for now. Maybe later she might gain the courage to talk to you, that might happen sooner if you draw any more attention which will probably happen. Let's face it you're a pretty woman and with your twins it's hard not to notice you, even when you're sitting down. When you're standing up you'll be like a goddess to her."

"You seem to know a lot about this." She had a curious look on her face as she began to think. "Are you sure that you haven't been here before you told me."

"Oh it's not that. Even before I truly realised what I was I frequented at other bars and had men doing the same thing. Besides I know Ida because she tried to talk to me the first time I came here. It was a little nerve wracking having a woman asking me out rather than a man but I had to turn her down."

"She didn't come on too strong did she?"

"No, she just wasn't my type." She didn't want to say that Jessica her was her ideal woman and how she thought that no other woman could hold a candle to her. "Maybe one day I'll get the person who I truly want."

"Ms Right eh?" She was oblivious to the fact that Alicia considered her, her dream woman. She just thought that she meant that she was waiting for the ideal woman to come and sweep her off her feet.

"Yeah Ms Right. That's who I'm waiting for."

The pair sat at the table talking for another hour before they decided to go onto the dancefloor. As Alicia predicted a few other women had noticed Jessica but had yet to approach her. The lights on the dancefloor were flashing and the music was so loud that the two women couldn't hear one another. It was slightly unpleasant for Jessica but it was the whole fun of being in a nightclub. As was expected she was also was also head and shoulders above everyone else on the dancefloor and almost everyone in the bar could see her. It was one problem that she had with being tall was that she stood out.

Rather than sulking about the loudness of the music Jessica decided to have a dance and it did feel odd dancing in heels. She hadn't fully mastered moving around in them and was even considering taking them off but Alicia convinced her to keep them on. She knew that her feet would have blisters the size of a small fruit by the time the night was finished.

A couple of times while she danced she felt someone touch her buttocks but each time she turned around she couldn't see anyone who looked suspicious. It was unnerving thinking that someone had touched her where she didn't really like to be touched but she didn't want to start a fight and get both herself and Alicia kicked out. Instead she tried to ignore what had happened and just enjoy the night.

Jessica also noticed how much Alicia was enjoying herself. She could seemingly dance like she was a world class performer and for almost as long as Jessica could remember Alicia loved to dance. Whenever there was a dance at school Alicia would always dance rings around the other students and it seemed that she had transferred this talent to the nightclub scene.

Eventually they began to get separated as more people entered the dancefloor and in the body of people Jessica lost sight of Alicia. For now she wasn't too particularly worried but she was feeling a little hot and claustrophobic since she had so many people around her. She decided to cool off a little by going back down and having another drink. She knew that Alicia would eventually find her and at least there she could have a rest.

"Hi there," said a voice from behind Jessica. She quickly turned around and saw Ida standing there before her. She was a few years older than Jessica but was still very pretty and she was a relatively petite woman. She had long red hair and a smile that could win over practically anyone she wanted.

"Oh hi there," replied Jessica who was doing well to hide her nervousness. "Is there something I can help you with?"

"There certainly is, I couldn't help but notice you when you came in earlier and to tell you the truth I've had my eyes on you all night. If you don't mind me saying you're the tallest person I've seen and definitely one of the best looking. Why don't we go somewhere a little more private so that we can get to know each other a little better?" Her sapphire blue eyes were hard for Jessica not to gaze into but she still kept her composure. She was trying to think of a way to let her down gently.

"I'm sorry but you're not really my type." She try to put on an apologetic smile so that things didn't seem to be so bad. "You are a very beautiful woman but you see I'm not actually a lesbian. I've just come to have a night out with a friend and she took me here. I'm sorry if I've done anything that might lead you on but I just don't really roll that way if you know what I mean."

"Playing hard to get, I see." The smile on Ida's face only grew as she saw that she had a challenge on her hands. It was almost like she wasn't going to quit until she got what she wanted. It was only her first attempt to hook up with Jessica but the tall girl didn't know just what tricks she had up her sleeve.

Chapter 9: Robert by The Doctor

Jessica was still feeling nervous as Ida continued to try and ask her out. The slightly older woman had been fixated on her the entire night and now that Alicia was still on the dance floor Ida had decided to try her luck. Unfortunately for her Jessica had already told her that she was not interested but she wasn't saying no for an answer. Jessica was too nice of a person to raise her voice or even threaten Ida to go away. She was still feeling very uncomfortable and it was almost like being in the court martial yet again. That was a feeling that was seemingly repeating itself.

On the dancefloor itself Alicia had been dancing for some time but she had noticed that her super tall best friend had seemingly disappeared. She stepped off the dancefloor pushing passed the bodies of people in front of her. Eventually she could see Ida talking to Jessica and by her best friend's body language she could tell that she was getting anxious. Despite the change in Jessica's body Alicia could still tell when her friend was anxious. Quickly she moved towards the table and for the moment it seemed that Ida didn't even notice her approach.

"Hey Ida what do you think you're doing?" asked Alicia in a somewhat aggressive voice. She didn't like the idea of anyone trying to hassle Jessica. It was like when they were younger when she had to protect her from bullies. Those times had changed but it seemed that she still had to protect her.

"Oh hey Felicia is it?" replied Ida as she turned her head towards Alicia. She didn't seem to be too bothered with Alicia's sudden appearance and was still focused on getting together with Jessica. "I was just having a little chat here with your friend. I hope you don't mind, it was rather a private conversation.

"For your information the name's Alicia and yes I do mind." She was a good deal taller than Ida but it did nothing to intimidate the shorter woman. "I think you better back off, she's not interested in you."

"Oh and she's interested in you is she?" A sly smile appeared on her face. "I can see why you're into her, she's definitely a catch and has breasts that I can fall off from." She knew that Jessica was sitting down right next to her but she didn't care about how what she was saying could make Jessica feel. "And oh boy those endless legs of her, they reach up to the clouds themselves and I want to climb up them to find the prize at the top. A little something that I want to sink my teeth into, well my tongue strictly speaking."

"Hey that's my best friend." The rage inside her was building and she was very close to losing her temper. "You better back off right now before you start suffering from a fist related tooth disorder!"

"Alicia don't," said Jessica as she could see that the situation was beginning to escalate into chaos.

"Oh touchy aren't you?" stated Ida completely ignoring Jessica. "Well when I'm done with her you can have my sloppy seconds."

Before she could say another word Ida felt Alicia punch her in the face with such force it made her fall down to the ground. Instantly Jessica stood up and had to keep Alicia from causing any more damage to Ida. Alicia did try to get passed her friend so that she could punch or kick Ida again but Jessica was simply too strong for her to overpower. For the first time in almost as long as she could remember Alicia could see that Jessica was angry and she grabbed onto her arm.

"Alicia we are going right now!" stated Jessica with a very annoyed tone. With little effort she began to drag Alicia out of the bar. Everything had happened so fast for Alicia that she didn't resist as Jessica pulled her away. She didn't have time to tell Jessica that she was holding onto her arm too tightly and was even causing her pain.

Many patrons of the bar couldn't help but watch as Jessica dragged her best friend out. They had seen what had happened and a couple of them were tending to Ida who was still conscious. Alicia's punch had begun to leave a bruise on Ida's cheek and she just watched both women leave. Despite all of this she still thought that she would eventually hook up with Jessica.

It only took Jessica a few moments to take Alicia outside of the bar and even a short distance away from it. Her rage had not dissipated, she still couldn't believe how Alicia had acted. As soon as she felt that they were far enough away from the building Jessica let go of Alicia's arm and then loomed over her. Alicia had no idea what was going to happen next since she had never seen her best friend react like this before. She couldn't help but feel intimated at this moment in time.

"What in all that is sane was that?" asked Jessica with much annoyance in her voice. She crossed her arms and this was a further indication to Alicia that she wasn't very happy with her.

"She was being disrespectful of you Jess," replied Alicia with not much confidence in her voice. "She had no right to say those things about you."

"That doesn't excuse what you did Alicia. I'm not some weak little person anymore who can't fend for herself. I'm more than capable of dealing with people like her and I don't need you punching people who disrespect me."

"I'm sorry Jessica she was talking as if you were some sort of object or a trophy rather than a person. I was used to having to defend you from your bullies and I guess those instincts haven't worn off yet." She gave a small sigh. "I know you're not the small girl that you used to be but I misread the situation. You're right I shouldn't have punched her but to tell you the truth if I could go back in time and relive that moment I would have done it again. I hate to think that people walk talk about you in that way. I only hope that I finally knocked some sense into her."

Jessica tried to be angry but she couldn't help but feel a small amount of sympathy. Alicia had acted in her defence and for that she had to be thankful. She could remember all the times that she was being bullied and how Alicia had stepped in and stopped the bullies from tormenting her. In a way this had been the same scenario as when they were in high school but this time in a nightclub. All Jessica could do for the moment was sigh and she allowed her anger to slowly subside.

"I understand why you did it but I can take care of myself now," said Jessica. Her voice seemed much calmer than it had done a few short moments ago. "I am forever thankful for all the times you stood by me but now I can fend for myself. I am not ungrateful for what you did but there had to have been a better way."

"There was, I should have kicked her as well." She was showing no remorse for what she had done and this wasn't because she was a bad person. It was because in her mind she had truly done the right thing. "Ok maybe next time I won't rush in like I did back then and let you sort things out yourself. But just know this if I hear anyone speaking ill of you I don't care who they are they're going to find out what happens when I get upset." This was a bit more of a joke than an idle threat.

"Ok I think we've had enough fun for one night, I'll walk you back home." She had decided not to truly respond to what Alicia had said. She knew by now that when it came to things like this she couldn't change the mind of her best friend.

The two girls began to walk away and head in the direction of Alicia's house. There was a cool breeze that made them both feel a little chilly. Jessica's feet were hurting after having to walk in heels for so long. She didn't want to imagine the size of the blisters that she would have afterwards.

About half way there Alicia once again held onto Jessica's arm and somewhat leaned into her. She claimed that she was feeling a little drunk and just needed Jessica to help her walk properly. In truth it was purely so that she could be closer to her friend and actually feel some part of her body even if it was only a small part of it. They had been walking for some time and an idea did pop into Alicia's head. She did smile a little and looked up to her towering friend.

"Hey Jess, you know I haven't seen you as a true giant yet," said Alicia as a small amount of mischief went through her mind. "Why don't you show me just how big you can get?" There was a small amount of alcohol in her system and it was causing her to ask something that she knew couldn't happen.

"I would if I could Alicia but you know what happened the last time I used my powers outside of the company's supervision. If I did it again for no other reason than to show off I'll be in a lot more trouble."

"Oh come on Jess, just one time?"

"No Alicia, I promise you that one day I'll show you what happens when I grow to full size but not tonight." She was trying to be as calm as she could so that she wasn't being too negative.

"Oh poo, not even one little peak?"

"No besides these clothes don't change size with me. You wouldn't want me to be a towering giant and naked for all of Home to see." Alicia went to answer but deep down it was one thing that she would have loved more than anything to see. If she had a chance to see Jessica naked again she definitely would have taken the opportunity to explore every single part of her body.

"I guess not." She was having to admit defeat for now but she knew that it would only be a matter of time before she did see Jessica gigantic. She knew that it would be a day that she truly marvelled.

Eventually the pair reached Alicia's house and the two said their goodbyes before Jessica started the short walk to her own house. The events of the night were rushing through her head once again and in a way she still couldn't believe that Alicia had actually punched a woman to the ground. She had never known her to be that violent but she didn't realise Alicia's true feelings towards her and at the rate that she was going she probably never would.

Eventually Jessica noticed a figure behind her and at first she walked on thinking nothing of it but she could hear the figure getting closer to her. This intimated her enough to pick up her pace as she went into a fast walk. Unfortunately in her heels she couldn't move that much faster and much to her dismay she could hear the figure behind her also begin to move faster so that he or she could keep up with her. She didn't want to turn around and look at the person following her just in case it made the situation worse.

"Jessica?" said a voice. This made Jessica stop dead in her tracks as the voice that she heard was very familiar. Her heard began to race and slowly she turned around. The figure was still in the shadows and she couldn't tell who he was but as he stepped forward Jessica could see that it as Bobby. He was the one partially responsible for the sham date that led to the discovery of her true powers. As he came closer she could see that he had a pleasant smile on his face and she was just glad that he wasn't some stalker. "I'm sorry if I startled you Jess." He seemed to be genuinely sorry about seemingly scaring her but more so for what had happened on their sham date.

"Bobby what are you doing out this time of night?" replied Jessica with some surprise in her voice. It was well passed the time when most people would have gone to bed. Seeing him out here had surprised her greatly.

"I normally go for a walk at this time of night. At least I don't have to worry about traffic too much or people." He paused for a moment as he began to think of what he was about to say next. It had been easy for him to spot Jessica when he was walking due to her extreme height. "Look I know we haven't really talked since that night but I just want to tell you how sorry I am about what happened." By now his smile had faded away and he his face dropped. "It was cruel and insensitive to do that to you and I can never tell you how truly sorry I am over what happened."

"It's alright Bobby." She gave him a small sigh and also a smile. This shows that she had mostly forgiven him for what had happened. "I know that you're sorry and I forgive you. When I was a giant you were brave enough to confront me when you knew that I wasn't in the most stable of mind sets. Did you really break up with Shelly or was that just part of the show?"

"Yes I did really break up with her. She had been ruling my life for years and in a way I'm glad that the sham date happened since it allowed me finally cut her off." He could see Jessica looking a little annoyed. "Of course the sham date was wrong of course but I was still wondering if you would still like to take me up on my offer." He could see her face change again to one of curiosity. "Remember I told you I wanted to go on a real date with you so that I could get to know the real you. I can see that when most people meet you they just see you as a gorgeous tall girl with the looks of a model. I'm not interested in meeting that girl, I'm interested in meeting Jessica Snape. The girl who allowed her sanity to get in the way of her revenge. The girl who above all else is smart and funny. That's the girl who I really want to meet."

"Well..." Jessica had to take a few moments to think. She couldn't forget what had happened that night but she also remembered what Bobby had done while she was a true giant for the first time. "Ok Bobby I'll give you another shot, this time I don't want pranks or anyone else waiting to humiliate me."

"It's a deal." A huge smile appeared on his face as he knew that he had begun to put his conscience to rest. He knew that the two conditions that she had given him were very easy but also so that history didn't repeat itself. "Did you have anywhere where you wanted to go in particular on our date?"

"Surprise me." Before Bobby could properly react to this he felt Jessica's arms wrap around him and she brought him closer so that she could hug him. He was still finding it odd to be hugging a girl who was taller than him and since she was wearing heels the height difference was even more extreme. He wanted to stop the hug but found that he couldn't, not because Jessica wouldn't allow it but because he was actually enjoying it. In Jessica's arms he had a feeling of warmth and safety that he had never felt when he had hugged Shelly. It took her a few more seconds to finally break the hug off. "I'm sorry about that, I know that you might not have been expecting that."

"Its fine Jessica, it was kinda nice actually." Slowly both of them began to walk side by side each other but he was still having a little trouble with the fact that he was having to look up at her all the time. It was something that he would probably get used to in time but he could still remember when she had been small and fragile. Now he thought that she had the strength to topple a mountain although he was probably exaggerating. "Hey Jessica when we do go out on our date can I ask one favour?"

"Sure, what is it?" She had almost no hesitation in answering and she had no idea what he was going to ask her.

"Can you not wear heels please?" He briefly looked down at her feet and then looked up once again. "My masculinity feels small enough already." He made it sound more like a joke so that it didn't seem like she had to do it and also to spare her feelings.

"Oh definitely." She had her own smile on her face as she spoke. "After tonight I don't think I'll be wearing heels ever again.

The pair continued to walk together and neither of them seemed to care exactly where they were going. All that mattered was that they had each other's company and they seemed to just talk throughout. Neither of them had no track of the time and for now it seemed to be for the best.

The next morning a seemingly giant sized Jessica was walking in the city. She was suited up in her training uniform and she was being very careful with how she was moving around. Her size was a hindrance since if she made the wrong move she could cause untold destruction unwillingly. Her heart was racing throughout the entire time but she began to regulate her breathing. She tried to use everything that she had been taught so far but after several minutes of wondering the streets she went to move her arm and she accidentally struck a building and she could hear it cracking.

"End simulation," said a male voice. Quickly the city around her began to fade away leaving Jessica alone in a big empty room. She had been in Park Incorporated's Training Room once again practicing to move around the city while at an enlarged size. Once again she had failed but this time it didn't feel as bad as it had before. "Ok we still have some work to do there but overall it is a big improvement from before." The voice was coming from the control room and Jessica recognised it as her mentor Agent Fredericks. "At this rate you'll have it mastered in no time."

"I still don't see the point of this," replied Jessica. She was still a little disappointed that she had failed but her mood was definitely better than the last time. "I'll probably never move around the city like that, I would always shrink myself."

"Yeah that is most likely but it is the unlikely that you have to be prepared for as well. Let's just say for some reason you're stuck being big for a certain amount of time. Or what if you are dealing with an emergency and then something else arises some distance away and you have to get there as soon as you can. It is these scenarios that you have to take into consideration as well. Now we better get going, we've got another mission to complete before we can break for lunch."

Jessica saw the exit to the Training Room open up and she stepped out. She did feel more confident in the simulator than she did before and she kept telling herself that one day she would master it. She still didn't think that it would be too useful but she had to admit that Agent Fredericks was right.

The mission that Jessica had to undertake took both herself and Agent Fredericks to another distant planet. This one did have intelligent life but they were located on a few continents and had yet to properly expand yet. By both Earth and Home standards the inhabitants would be considered little more than cavemen and it would be thousands of years before they would achieve anything that would truly be worth noticing.

There was still animal life and for this reason they didn't have reason to have their cloaking devices on. To their knowledge there weren't any truly dangerous creatures in the area and the ones who were somewhat dangerous were no threat to them. For this entire mission Agent Fredericks wished Jessica to be at her full size so as she was instructed she did until she would feel too dizzy to continue.

For now Jessica remained at her full size and she was still getting over how different things looked while she was big. One thing that still disappointed her, even when she was at her smallest was how her breasts blocked the view of her feet when she looked down. She had already decided that in the near future she was going to have breast reduction surgery but for now she had to save the money for such an operation. She had always wanted bigger breasts but they were too much for her.

"Hey kid why don't you take one of those leaves for me?" asked Agent Fredericks as he was going through another couple of tests.

"Sure thing," replied Jessica. She had been standing next to a tree that had been roughly half of her height and she went to pick off one of the leaves. She had to bend down to do this and for a moment she thought that she was going to fall forwards thanks to her enlarged breasts but she was able to keep her balance. As she took a couple of leaves off she heard a small noise coming from the tree. It took a few moments for a small feathered creature to step out onto the branch where Jessica had just taken the leaves. It had a small squirrel like head and streamline body but rather than having fur it had feathers instead. It seemed surprised to see Jessica as much as she was surprised to see it. "Oh hey there." There was some curiosity in her voice, she had been told that she couldn't communicate with the intelligent lifeforms on a planet but they had never told her that she couldn't speak to a simpler lifeform. "Sorry if I disturbed you but I just need to borrow these ok." The leaves that she had taken were so small that to her they fit on her finger tip. The creature looked at her with curiosity and it didn't seem too afraid of the gentle giantess standing before it. "Aren't you a cute little guy?" With her other finger she gave it a small stroke and it didn't quiver at all in fear. "If I could I would take you back with me but unfortunately I would only get us into trouble." She gave it a little smile as she finished stroking it. "I'll see you later anyway... Small."

Instantly Jessica began to shrink down again but her little conversation had not gone unnoticed by Agent Fredericks. Rather than stepping in to put a stop to it she had allowed her to carry on since there had been no harm in what she had been doing. She was feeling a little light headed from spending an extended period of time in her enlarged form but she began to feel better when she had shrunk.

Jessica stepped towards Agent Fredericks so that she could pass him the leaves. She was glad for going on a mission for the first time since her court martial. She felt that she was back on track to becoming a full agent like she had dreamed of. She was looking forward to having a long career ahead but she had no idea just how long her career was going to be. If she had known she might not have been as enthusiastic but in her mind she was going to be doing something that she had always wanted to do.

"I got your leaves for you sir," said Jessica as she passed the leaves over to Agent Fredericks. He had been sitting down and was just going through a couple of tests. At that moment he was testing the ground and the results that he was receiving was a cause for some concern. She could see the concern in his face as he looked over the results. "Is there something wrong?"

"I don't know for sure but I don't think we have too long until the planet's core melts down and the planet itself is completely destroyed."

"Wait what?" This had caught Jessica by surprise as she didn't realise that the planet was actually in danger of being destroyed.

"I need to get these results back to the boys in the lab as soon as possible so they can get a better view of it than me. If I'm right then this planet will have a lot more focus from the company in the very near future."

"So what do we do about it?"

"For now we can't do much until the test results are properly analysed. If this world can be saved then we will have agents return here and perform the necessary tasks. If not we will have to organise a planet wide evacuation and relocation of the local populace. Hopefully it should not have to come to that." He then slowly got back up to his feet so that once again he towered above Jessica. "I think you can understand when I say that we have to get back to HQ as soon as possible."

Jessica took a quick look around and she hated to think that she might never see this planet again due to its destruction. She even shed a tear at the thought that the little creature that she had briefly befriended could soon be killed. She hoped that Park Incorporated could save every living thing on this planet and hopefully restore it so that it wouldn't explode again in the near future.

Moments later a vortex appeared in from of Jessica and Agent Fredericks. He stepped through it without hesitation but Jessica was still somewhat afraid. She had gone through the vortexes a few times but unlike Agent Fredericks she could still feel ill effects from going through them. Jessica had to take a deep breath as she stepped through and she hoped that this time that she didn't throw up when she came out the other side.

As soon as Jessica stepped through the portal she felt the same sensation that she had felt all the other times that she had travelled through the vortex. Her eyes were bombarded with bright pink and purple lights. Her body felt almost weightless as it travelled through what seemed to be a tunnel of energy that defied comprehension itself.

This only last for around a minute until Jessica found herself on the other side and back at Park Incorporated headquarters. She was feeling lightheaded once again after coming out the vortex and she had to hold onto a nearby piece of railing so that she could keep her balance. Her stomach was turning and she felt like she was going to vomit. She didn't know how anyone's body could get used to something like this.

Already Jessica could see Agent Fredericks passing the results of the tests over to his superiors. After what they had heard from him they too began to become concerned about the planet that Jessica and Agent Fredericks had just travelled to. Jessica wondered herself what would happen and if there was actions taken would she be involved. She doubted this since she was still only a junior agent.

Suddenly Jessica felt a strong pain in her chest. It lasted for a few moments but it soon subsided. At first she thought that it wasn't anything to worry about but suddenly she felt it happen again but this time it lasted much longer than the previous attack. She bent forward and she fell to the ground. Her large breasts did somewhat cushion the fall but she still hit the ground hard and it was only then did Agent Fredericks take notice of what was happening.

Chapter 10: Changes and Training by The Doctor

Almost faster than anyone could believe for a man of his size Agent Fredericks moved towards Jessica who was lying on the ground and holding onto her chest. His concern for his apprentice was apparent as he genuinely thought that there was something very wrong with her. At first he thought that she was having some kind of heart attack and he thought that she might even die.

Jessica was still shouting in some agony as the feeling travelled from her chest to every part of her body. It was a feeling that she had never felt before and in truth never wanted to feel again. She had no idea what was happening to her and a couple of tears rolled down her cheek. Everything around her was blurry as she couldn't focus on what was actually happening around her.

The next thing that Jessica felt was Agent Fredericks' hands come down towards her as he tried to help her. Unfortunately he didn't know too much about medicines or treating injuries and she could hear him shouting for a doctor. It was only then that she felt the pain begin to subside once again. It took a few seconds for it to ebb away altogether but when it did she was breathing heavily and as her vision began to return she could see the face of Agent Fredericks. Due to his weight his face looked very round but it had a spark in it that made a person feel comfortable around him despite his size.

"Jessica?" asked Agent Fredericks with much concern in his voice. There was a slight ringing in her ear. "Jessica what's wrong?"

"I-I don't know," replied Jessica as she begun to get her bearings back. "One minute I was relatively fine and the next I-I don't know."

"Don't worry the doctors will look over you."

"No I don't want to be stuck in isolation anymore." There was a slight hint of anger in her voice. She hadn't liked it when the company had kept her locked away so that they could perform tests. It didn't allow her to be free or even see the people that she cared about. "I'm fine really."

"No Jessica you're not." There was some sternness in his voice as he could see that his apprentice was going to be stubborn. "I don't care if you feel like a god, someone doesn't go through something like that and just be fine. You're going to the medi-labs and that isn't a request, it's an order."

Jessica wanted to say something in protest but she knew that Agent Fredericks was only thinking of her. In truth she was terrified over what had just happened and she feared that it could be her powers trying to kill her. It wouldn't be the first time that an agent's powers were causing harm on the user. She could see how increasing her size could put stresses on her body that no one else on Home had ever experienced before. She was told that her body had adapted to sustain itself at an enlarged size but was there something that the initial tests didn't pick up? These were all things that were going through her mind and she didn't want to admit that she was scared.

"Ok I will," said Jessica with a small amount of depression in her voice. "I just don't want to be locked up for days."

"I promise you Jessica you won't," replied Agent Fredericks trying to be as comforting as he could. By then a couple of scientists had come to Jessica's aid and one of them had even brought a stretcher that was on a hovering device. It would take some effort for the scientists to pick her up and place her on the stretcher so with some ease and carefulness Agent Fredericks did the task for them. As soon as Jessica was secured she was led away so that she could receive the medical treatment that she needed.

Over the next few hours Jessica had to undergo several tests and screenings to decipher exactly what was happening to her. Everything had happened so suddenly that almost everyone had been taken by surprise, for the moment no one was sure whether if it was due to the Jones Serum or if she was suffering from something else. There were a small number of people who might have more ill effects when travelling through a vortex in comparison to others but nothing had been documented like this.

X-Rays of Jessica's body did show something that a couple of the scientists truly took notice of. It seemed that her bone structure had changed, it seemed to have been strengthened along with her muscle density. It had increased her weight somewhat and for the moment the scientists thought that it was another stage of her powers. One thing that they weren't sure about was if this was the last manifestation of Jessica's abilities or if this was a prelude for something to come.

By the night Jessica found herself lying in a bed. She was to be released the next day as the scientists were confident that she would be fine for now. There were more results that they needed to go through but at Jessica's own request they were allowing her to leave in the morning. She did feel different after what had happened to her, her body felt heavier and she didn't know if she liked it at all. Her body was definitely stronger than it had been before, not in the way of lifting weights but with how much it could endure. Scientists theorised that it would make being a giantess much easier for her, they had seen how she got tired and light headed after being a giantess for too long but they thought that she could now remain a giantess for as long as she wanted.

This was not news that had been fed back to Jessica yet, she was just lying in an especially large bed and was left only with her mind to keep her company. It gave her more time to think about Bobby and whether allowing him to take her on another date was the best thing. She still remembered the night of the sham date and how it triggered her growth spurt. It was something that she never wanted to go through again but she had seen how brave and apologetic Bobby had been. It had influenced her decision to give him another chance and the fact that she had a crush on him throughout high school also helped her decision. She did feel fatigued after her experience and fairly quickly went to sleep.

By mid-afternoon the next day Jessica found herself still training. Rather than going through the city training course in the training room she had decided to go through some exercises that were more standard. These included lifting weights, running and some feats of gymnastics. This was because her body still felt heavy and she thought that training would make her feel better.

One thing that she found odd was that although her body had seemingly been strengthened that everything was still the same as it was before. She was still running at the same pace as she did before, she was still lifting the same amount of weights. At first it seemed that her recent change had been for nothing. It didn't seem to make her a better agent at her normal size and that by growing it had only allowed her to stay bigger for longer although at this point in time she hadn't tested it out. She still wanted to train at her regular size since she thought that the effects would be more noticeable.

Jessica wasn't the only one training inside the training room. The other two junior agents were training there was well. Gilmore was running around the track while the other female junior agent was performing some gymnastics. Jessica was surprised to see how easily she moved and with grace. It was almost like she was lighter than air although her new abilities didn't include that. It seemed that despite the fact that the girl had in exposed to the Jones Serum it seemed that her gymnastics skills were completely natural.

Throughout the exercises Jessica found that she wasn't as entirely fit as she first thought. She would have liked to have thought that she could keep running for as long as she wanted and that she would never get tired. Unfortunately she soon hit her wall and although she had been exercising much longer than the average person she was still somewhat a little disappointed in herself.

One thing that she also felt was a little strange was how the three junior agents were not actually speaking to one another. In a way they had become siblings since they had all received their abilities at the same time. She didn't know if this gave them a special bond but if it did it seemed like the others didn't really care about it.

Something else seemed to feel off for Jessica. Although she had been working out quite a bit she felt like she was freezing. At first she thought that it was simply her but as she breathed she could see water vapour coming out of her mouth. This was when she realised that the temperature inside the room was actually falling. She tried to rub herself to keep her warm but it also seemed that the other girl had also noticed the fall in temperature and she was even beginning to shiver.

Both girls knew that the culprit was Gilmore. He had been running around the track he had been accidentally using his powers to lower the temperature inside the room. Due to his abilities he could no longer feel the cold so he didn't notice any difference. He just kept going as if nothing was wrong but much like Jessica he didn't have full mastery over his abilities. For the amount of time that he had his freezing powers it would be more or less impossible for him to have mastered them.

"Hey Gilmore!" shouted the speedster. Her voice didn't seem to go noticed by the young man who was continuing to run. "GILMORE!" Her voice was so loud that it had caught Jessica by surprise as well. But it had seemed to work as Gilmore slowly stopped running and looked over to her. "Turn up the temperature would ya? We're freezing in here." She had placed her hands by her hips to show that she wasn't joking around and was actually being serious.

"Oh sorry Paige," replied Gilmore as he realised that he was lowering the temperature in the room. Although he didn't leave any water vapour when he breathed out he could see the vapour coming out of the mouths of the two girls. He had been warned that sometimes he accidentally lowered the temperature of the area around him. It was something that he was trying to control and as he concentrated he began to dispel the effects of his powers on the area and slowly the temperature began to rise again. "I'm really sorry about that, sometimes I don't realise I'm even doing it."

"Don't worry about it," said Jessica trying to show some support. By now she had definitely noticed the rise in temperature. "We all let our powers slip every now and again. At least your powers doesn't make you naked unless you're wearing a special suit." This was to try and make him feel better.

"Actually I've froze my clothes off a couple of times by accident." This was something that he wouldn't probably tell a person but since he knew that the two girls before him more than likely had the same experience as him he felt comfortable telling them. It did make him feel a little less guilt about the whole situation.

"Oh." Jessica began to blush a little since she felt a little silly. She then looked over to Paige. "I guess you don't get clothing problems then."

"Actually I do," replied Paige. "Believe me when I running at supersonic speed footwear doesn't last me. The friction burns them away completely, thankfully my feet can withstand the friction. It's more than I can say for my favourite pair of shoes and don't get me started on what happens when I have to eat."

Jessica was beginning to see that she wasn't the only Junior Agent who had problems with their powers. She thought hers might have been the most embarrassing but as she could see the other powers weren't anything that could be considered perfection. It did give her a little to think about.

"What's your powers anyway?" asked Gilmore to Jessica. So far they hadn't seen her at giant size and although she was taller than when they first met her they doubted that this was her superhuman ability.

"I can turn into a giant," replied Jessica. She wasn't overly confident with saying this but she wasn't ashamed of it either.

"Wait I heard there was some kind of giant girl running around a few weeks back. That was you?"

"Yeah my powers knida really kicked in at a real inopportune time." She tried to smile a little to show that she was a little embarrassed about that situation.

"Can we see you grow?" asked Paige as she genuinely wanted to see Jessica as a giantess. "I admit you're tall now but I've seen taller."

"Believe me I can grow much taller than this." She began to consider their request and she took a quick look up to the ceiling to see if she had enough room. Much to her relief there looked to be easily enough room for her to grow. One thing she also considered was if she was allowed to grow. She did take into account that this was a training session and the company had not only allowed their abilities to be used but even advised it. She had no fear of receiving another court martial if she grew in here. "Ok I'm going to need you guys to take a few steps back."

The two junior agents did as they were told and they made more space between themselves and Jessica. As soon as she thought that they were at a safe distance she muttered the simple word 'Big'. Instantly Jessica's body began to rocket upwards and the two junior agents looked in disbelief as they saw her growing right before their eyes. The change happened so fast that it only took seconds for Jessica to go from being a near seven foot bombshell to a plus one hundred and twenty foot giantess. She was standing at her full height and the two agents were outside of her blind spot. She squatted down so that she didn't seem to be so tall and there was a huge grin on her face.

"So what do you think?" asked Jessica. There was a hint of mischief in her voice as she said this. She did genuinely want the others to be impressed and with powers like hers they couldn't help but be impressed. "Not too shabby."

"Wow that is amazing!" shouted Gilmore thinking that he needed to shout so that the towering giantess could hear him. He had never felt so small as he did now as he was compared to Jessica.

"You don't need to shout, I can hear you just fine." She laughed a little. "It seems that being a giant gives me some super hearing."

"Can you hear this?" Quickly he began to whisper something that was extremely difficult for anyone to fully hear and even for Jessica she couldn't hear a single word that he was saying.

"My hearing isn't that good." She was a little annoyed since Gilmore assumed that just because she had some enhanced hearing it meant that she could hear everything. It had only been magnified to the point that she could hear a normal person as if she were standing right next to them.

"So is that as big as you can get or can you get even bigger?" asked Paige genuinely wondering about Jessica's powers.

"No, this is it. The two sizes that you've seen me is all I can achieve and nowhere in between. I can't even make myself any smaller than being almost seven feet tall." She gave a sigh. "As you can imagine it's taking some getting used to since before I had the Jones Serum I was only five feet tall."

"Yeah before I had the Jones Serum I wasn't exactly known as the fastest girl in the school. I couldn't even run the two hundred metres without almost collapsing. Now I can run two hundred miles within seconds and not even break a sweat."

"Well even before I got injected with the Jones Serum I was always a guy who liked things warm," said Gilmore. "I would never take my vacations anywhere that was cold and I can't remember the last time I had a cold meal. Now I make everything around me cold if I lose my concentration."

There was a few moments of silence as they each realised that they had some hardships before and after they were exposed to the Jones Serum. Jessica could see that things had not gone smoothly for them either and it made her think that her case wasn't entirely unique. She was just glad that they had shared this with one another and it only seemed fitting since they were all training together.

"How about this?" asked Jessica. "Just for once let's have a little fun with our powers. I don't me go outside the company and cause chaos, I mean let's have a little session in here where the goal is really to have fun while we learn. Since we'll be in a controlled environment they can't really say anything and we'll still be training. We might have to be a little careful but in the end we'll still have a good time."

The two normal sized junior agents thought about what Jessica was saying and they admitted that there was some merit to it. Having fun with their abilities for once would be nice and since it would be within the company and still under their surveillance they couldn't be court martialled for it.

"Ok we're in," said Gilmore. There was a small smile on his face. "What did you have in mind?"

"Simple really," replied Jessica. Quickly she grabbed Paige and lifted her up into the air. This had caught the speedster by surprise and she didn't have any time to react as Jessica's huge hand wrapped. Rather than lifting her too high off the ground she made sure that the speedster was completely in her grip so that she couldn't escape too easily. "Here's the scenario, I'm the giant who has kidnapped the beautiful princess and the dashing young hero has to try and rescue her." She quickly looked down at Paige who was still in her hand. "Are you alright with this or do you prefer something else?"

"Next time a little warning," replied Paige. She was a little annoyed that Jessica had just grabbed her like this but she wasn't hurt, she had just been startled. "You almost scared me to death."

"Oh sorry about that. How about this? Next time you can be the one who keeps me hostage." She was going to have to remember to not pick people up like that unless she warned them beforehand. She could understand Paige's point of view. If the roles had been reversed she wouldn't have liked it herself. She then looked over to Gilmore who was still standing right where he had been for the last minute or so. "Ok Gilmore start from the far side of the room and then you can try and save Paige."

Gilmore did as he was requested as he moved to the far side of the room. Jessica used her free hand to help herself back up to her full height and Paige did feel a little nervous with being so high up. She didn't want to admit that Jessica's hand was very soft and she did have some sense of safety. Even if she were to drop Paige the speedster would flap her hands really fast to lessen the fall. She had tried it in training and although she would flap her arms like a bird she couldn't fly. It would just lower her to the ground as if she were using a parachute.

Within moments of Gilmore reaching the far side of the room the little session started as he moved forwards towards Jessica. She stared down at him as to her it almost looked like a doll was moving towards her. Out of all three of them she was the one who was going to have to be the most careful since any move no matter how minor was greatly magnified at her size. She also didn't know how long she would be able to remain at her current size without ill effect.

As Gilmore moved towards Jessica he did marvel over her size but was also thinking of a way to bring her down to size. Any advantage he could gain would be great for him as he was going up against a giantess. He didn't know that Jessica was planning to go easy on him since if she were to fight seriously he could be seriously injured or worse. She had more or less decided to allow him to win.

"Unhand her vile monster!" shouted Gilmore as he ran closer to Jessica. He wanted to sound somewhat macho although this had fallen flat in Paige's eyes. "Or face the wrath of Gilmore the Ice Warrior!"

"Try as much as you want petty warrior," replied Jessica trying to put on a somewhat scary voice. It was a little too loud for Paige's liking as she had to cover her ears. "The maiden will make a delicious dinner."

Just as Gilmore reached Jessica he shot a beam of ice at her foot and within moments the bottom of her boots were stuck to the ground. This had caught the giantess by surprise but rather than really trying to get her foot out she only put moderate effort into it. The ice was stronger than she had expected and any normal person would have been completely helpless. Jessica was no normal person however.

Gilmore was also beginning to freeze the ground in front of him so that he could slide across it to give him greater speeder and less effort. Rather than attacking Jessica from the front he decided to slide behind her and since her foot was frozen to the ground she couldn't turn herself around.

As soon as Gilmore had entered Jessica's blind spot she tried to find him but the next thing she felt was something sharp hit the back of her knee. She gave out a small cry of pain which was put on since the ice strikes had not hurt her that much but she was doing it for dramatic effect. She went down to her one knee to indicate that she was losing the fight and to make it seem that Gilmore's strikes had done some damage. She had to use her other leg to go down to one knee since it was impossible to use the leg with the frozen foot.

"I might not be able to see you but I can still smash you into a million pieces!" shouted Jessica with a somewhat threatening voice. Under normal circumstances Gilmore would be terrified but since he knew that Jessica was not being serious it did make him feel better. Otherwise he would have been too scared to attack.

Using his ice slides Gilmore began to make his way up to Jessica's hand where she was keeping Paige. The speedster didn't seem to be too impressed with what was happening and was actually considering taking Jessica up on her offer for her to be the hostage the next time they played this little game.

He seemed to be close to Jessica's enclosed hand and he was actually thinking that he was going to win but before he could even think of a way of freeing Paige Jessica's other hand came around quickly and grabbed him. This had completely caught him by surprise and he could barely react as he found himself completely at the mercy of the giantess. She gave him an evil smile as it seemed that she was going to win.

"Well that was easy," said Jessica. There was a hint of mischief in her voice as she tried to think of a way that she could lose this fight. Things were going her way and she needed to think of a way of losing that didn't make it look like she was intentionally losing. "Did you really think you could defeat me? I've faced beings powerful enough to destroy an entire world and you're just one little man." Gloating like this was one of her ways of giving Gilmore time to figure out a way of escape. "Any last words before I end your miserably existence?"

"Please I don't want to play anymore," replied Gilmore as he was beginning to think that Jessica was being serious. She could see that he was somewhat scared and it was causing his body temperature to cool. She could sense him getting colder and she knew how to use this to his advantage.

"Well we're still playing, and is it me or are you getting colder?" She tried to put on that she was becoming worried. Although she could withstand it if he became colder than he was now she began to loosen her grip but she also made sure that he wasn't too far off the ground. "I don't know how much longer I can hold onto you."

With that she loosened her grip enough for Gilmore to slide out of her hand and rather than allowing him to fall she made sure that he was able to use one of his own ice slides to get himself safely back down to the ground. He knew that he had been cold but he didn't think that he had been cold enough for her to let him go like that. He began to realise that she was actually helping him and that she had no intention of winning the fight and thus it showed him that she wasn't going to hurt him.

"I will tell you one more time," said Gilmore as he was safely on the ground. "Let her go now!" He had his confidence back now and he wanted to finish off this little game and seem heroic again.

"Never," replied Jessica in a stubborn voice. She could hear Paige sighing as she was almost bored by what was happening.

"Ok you great big monster! You asked for this!" Gilmore began to concentrate as he began to create a large ball made completely out of snow. He had never made one this size before but he knew it would have to be something big for Jessica to fall. It was also a way of him extending his abilities a little further than he had tried before.

It took him a few moments to gather what he needed from within but by the end of it he had generated a snowball that was as large as he was. With the snowball completely using all of his powers he was able to send it flying towards Jessica's face and it caught her on the cheek. It was nothing that she wouldn't have shook off easily but she began to fall back as if it had been a killer blow. The fall was slower than it if had been real but within moments Jessica was on her back and she began to groan as if she had been defeated.

Chapter 11: Not Always The Biggest by The Doctor

There was an awe of silence as the seemingly defeated Jessica lay on her back groaning slightly. The truth was that she wasn't actually injured in the slightest but had allowed herself to be defeated so that Gilmore could be the hero of the game. The hand that she had grasped Paige in landed softly on the ground and she opened it to indicate that she had been defeated. Paige took no time in waiting to get out of Jessica's hand and back down on the ground. She had not particularly enjoyed being the damsel in distress in this little game. If it had been a real situation Jessica would most likely not have been able to capture Paige that easily thanks to her super speed. Even if she had of been captured she thought that she would have been able to escape anyway.

As soon as Paige was on the ground Gilmore went up to her like he was some kind of triumphant hero. He had a huge smile on his face as he felt a sense of satisfaction although he knew that Jessica had more or less taken a dive. It had still been a fun little exercise and allowed him to test his own abilities against that of his fellow junior agents. Right now he felt like he could take on anyone.

"And the hero wins again and saves the maiden," said Gilmore as he finally reached where Paige was standing. She had her arms crossed and she showed that she wasn't impressed with what he had just said.

"This maiden didn't need saving," replied Paige. There was a tone in her voice that hid her annoyance.

"Oh sure you didn't, that's why you let Jessica keep you in your hand." He then realised that Jessica was still down and he looked towards her. Even though she was lying down he still couldn't believe how large she was. In his mind she was a true colossus and everyone around her were mere dolls. "Jessica are you alright?" There was some concern in his voice for the giantess. "I didn't hit you too hard?"

"No I'm fine," replied Jessica as she began to sit up. The extra weight of her breasts did make this task more difficult than she had anticipated but she was still able to get up to a vertical basis. "I gotta tell you for a moment there I really thought that you were going to wet yourself there." There was a smile on her face and mentioning this reminded her of what happened to her former bully Shelly when she was in her hand.

"Nah that was all just an act. I wanted to make it look like you had won while it lowered your guard and gave me the opportunity to strike." He was still sounding like he was fully in control when Jessica actually knew that he had been terrified of her. That had upset her somewhat but she admitted that she had been quite scary for anyone at that moment in time. He also noticed that her foot was still frozen to the ground. "Did you want me to try and get your foot out of the ice?"

"Oh don't worry I can do that myself." Using some effort she began to lift her foot up that had been frozen in the ice. She had definitely put a lot more effort into it than she had before and to the surprise of Gilmore and somewhat Paige they could hear the ice cracking. It was only moments later that the ice around Jessica's foot shattered allowing herself to be free of it. "There we go."

"Err I guess the ice was beginning to melt anyway." He was trying to show that he was not worried that she had broken free. In truth he thought that the ice would have been impossible for her to break but she had seemed to do it with some effort. He began to see that Jessica had truly let him win the game since he could see that she could have freed herself at any time but had chosen not to.

"Yeah sure it was... Small." With that Jessica began to shrink back down to her normal size. The two junior agents stared in wonder as they saw the towering woman begin to shrink. The entire process took a few seconds and by the time she was done she was back to being six foot eleven. Despite her loss in size she was still much taller than her colleagues. "Did you want to play again?"

"I would love to but I actually have to go on a mission in a few minutes," replied Paige. She had actually wanted to be the one keeping Jessica hostage so that the roles could be reversed but she genuinely had somewhere else that she needed to be. "Maybe next time Jessica." She gave Jessica a little smile before beginning to walk away.

"Yeah Agent Matters wants me to do some more paper work before I finish today," answered Gilmore. He had enjoyed this little game that he had and he wouldn't mind playing it again at a later date. "It was fun training with you Jessica. We'll have to do this again some other time."

"Yeah sure."

With that Gilmore also left with Jessica standing there by herself. She had been too engrossed in the game to realise that she had been at giant size longer than she had before and she was feeling almost no ill effects. The change that her body had recently undertaken had allowed her to stay at giant size for longer than she had been able to before. Normally by now she would have either collapsed or been extremely exhausted. Instead she was still feeling full of energy and she decided to train a little more before she went back to her home. There wasn't all that much room for her to train at giant size so she decided to stay at her regular size. She also had to be careful because some of Gilmore's ice was still on the ground and she could easily slip.

Unknown to Jessica Agent Fredericks had entered the control room and he could see her training. The scientist in charge had told him about the little game that she had just played and this gave him a little idea. He began to whisper a few things into the ear of the scientist and then all he had to do was wait.

The scientist began to press a series of buttons and the room began to glow brightly. It had caught Jessica by surprise as she covered her eyes. She had absolutely no idea what was happening but as soon as she could uncover her eyes she could see that everything around her had changed. She was no longer in a simple training room but she could see that she was in some kind of forest.

Jessica noticed that this was no ordinary forest. The trees themselves were not actual trees but seemed to be blades of grass, each one seemed to be taller than a skyscraper. It was only then that she realised that she wasn't in a forest but some kind of giant field. The simulation she was in was based on one of the parks in the city but the scales had been turned up greatly making a normal size person seem extremely tiny in comparison.

Not thinking about it Jessica muttered the word 'big' which caused her to grow in size until she was at her maximum height. Normally this would be impressive but at this level the grass still towered above her greatly. She had never felt so small in her life but for the moment she had no idea what the point of this simulation was. She had yet to be given an instructions or even anything that could help her.

"What is all this?" she asked herself as she began to look around. "What am I supposed to do?" She couldn't think of the point of this simulation at that moment in time. She still couldn't get over how big everything seemed now. Moments ago she had been a towering giantess but now she looked to be only a couple of inches tall. She knew that it wasn't her that had shrunk but the environment around her that was enormous. It was like when she was practicing walking through the city but the scales had almost been reversed. She didn't know why this program had been activated but she didn't need to be a genius to know who was behind it.

The next thing that Jessica knew there was a clicking sound coming from behind her. Slowly she turned around and found herself face to face with what she could only describe as a monster. It towered above her like a leviathan and she actually felt small in comparison to it. The creature had twelve legs and razor sharp guillotines attached to its mouth. It had four eyes and two arms as the midsection of its body stood upright. This creature was no more than an insect that was commonly found on Home but at this scale it looked like a mighty beast that could tear her in two.

Rather than standing her ground Jessica decided to run. It was the first time that she had ever faced anything that was even close to her size. She more or less panicked and running was the only thing that she could think of. She hoped that she would be fast enough to get away from it but much to her horror she could hear the creature chasing after her. She tried to think of a strategy but in her panic she couldn't think of anything that could possibly help her in this situation.

Eventually she reached what seemed to be a dead end. It seemed to be some kind of step in the ground but Jessica was too small to use it quickly. She thought that she could climb up it but unfortunately she didn't have the time. She had to think of a way that she could get passed the creature but for the moment there seemed to be no way out.

Seconds later the creature itself arrived to where Jessica had been but much to its surprise it couldn't see her. Carefully it began to walk around the immediate area trying to find her. It didn't know that Jessica had actually shrunk to her normal size and was actually using her lack of size to hide. She had gone below its notice for the moment and she tried to think of a way that she could get around it.

"What am I going to do?" asked Jessica to herself quietly. "That thing is too big for me to fight head on and I still can't escape without being seen." She began to think a little more. "That thing is a lot stronger than me, maybe if I tried hit and run tactics I might be able to weaken it."

Carefully the seemingly microscopic Jessica stepped out towards the creature and waited for when she thought was the best time to strike. She was directly behind it as it continued to look for her. She muttered the word 'Big' and quickly she grew up to her giant size. When this was achieved she struck the creature in one of its legs causing it to break. The creature didn't fall over however since it had more legs that it used to support itself. Her attack did do some damage but before the creature could turn around and attack Jessica had already muttered the word 'Small' and shrunk back down to her normal size. The creature practically saw nothing of her and it was confused.

Inside the control room Agent Fredericks could see everything that was happening and he admitted to himself that he was somewhat impressed. He had purposely used this program to show Jessica that she couldn't always count on being the bigger one in a fight. He had seen how she had used her size against the other Junior Agents and he thought that it was a perfect opportunity for this exercise. He didn't do it because he felt that she was a bully but rather she needed to know that she couldn't always count on her size giving her the strength advantage. He felt that she needed to learn that no matter how big she was that there was always something out there bigger than her.

"What do you think Agent Fredericks?" asked the scientist at the controls. He was considering ending the program but in truth Jessica was in no real danger. There were numerous safety features that prevented any trainee from receiving a serious injury. There had been one or two accidents over the years but nothing that was serious. That was one thing that the company took pride in.

"She's doing well," replied Agent Fredericks as he watched Jessica from the safety of the control room. "She's already figured out a way to fight that thing and not depend on the fact that she's bigger. I thought it was time for her see what it was like to be small. It most likely isn't as fun as she would have thought."

"Should we end the program?"

"No not yet, let's just see if she can actually defeat it." A small idea did pop into his head. "I think I have an idea to make this a little more interesting." A smile appeared on his face as he wanted to see what would happen next.

Inside the simulation Jessica was still using hit and run tactics on the seemingly giant insect. Her tactics were actually working as she was able to strike it and then shrink down to safety before it could attack her. It was a time consuming effort but it was seemingly working. She didn't know exactly how long she would have to keep this up but she thought that it would eventually lead to her victory.

Suddenly she heard a loud noise and it took her a moment to realise that that it was the rumble of thunder. The next thing she saw was a flash of light followed by another rumble of thunder a few seconds later. She then noticed an enormous raindrop hit the ground not too far from where she was standing. It had somewhat caught her by surprise, not just about the fact that it was beginning to rain but because of the size of the raindrop itself. It was like someone had poured an oversized bucket of water on the ground.

Jessica wouldn't have been worried by the one raindrop but unfortunately when it came to raindrops there is never just one. More began to fall onto the ground and Jessica was having to do everything she could to avoid them. At this moment she was in her smaller size so the raindrops seemed even bigger than they would of if she was full size. She couldn't fight both the giant insect and dodge the rain at the same time.

Eventually one enormous raindrop did strike Jessica and in an instant she became drenched. She was almost washed away as the raindrops combined to form a small stream. The only way that she could stop herself was being completely washed away was by growing to her full size. Unfortunately this meant that she would be easily seen by the insects but she would rather take her chances with that rather than the rain.

Almost the instantly the insect saw Jessica as soon as she reached her full size. It roared at her as it ran towards her. The rain was still hammering down and she was still getting wet but rather than running she decided to stand her ground. She did have an idea in mind as she crouched down.

Only moments later the insect was more or less on top of her and when the moment was right Jessica quickly stood up and used the creatures own momentum to flip it over onto its back. The insect was completely taken by surprise as it flew up into the air and landed hard on its back. The momentary action had stunned the insect giving Jessica enough time to climb on top of it and start punching it in the head. On its back the insect was completely defenceless. She continued to punch until the insect stopped moving, she didn't know whether it was dead or merely unconscious.

With that the world around her began to fade away in a flash and she found herself in the training room with her head only a few feet away from the ceiling. She was panting as it had been a real work out but the next thing that she heard was an applause. She looked down at where the applause was coming from, she saw Agent Fredericks walking towards her and she just stood there looking down at him.

"Very good Jessica," said Agent Fredericks with a small smile on his face. "You did better than I expected."

"What you did that?" replied Jessica with some disbelief in her voice. She didn't think Agent Fredericks would have done something like that.

"Yes there are a few things I wanted to see for myself. First off can you pick me up so that we can talk face to face?" He watched as Jessica knelt down to him and placed her hands on the ground so that he could step onto them. As soon as he did she could feel his weight as he stepped onto her hand. She didn't think she would have supported his weight with just one hand so using both was more fitting. As soon as he had stepped into her hands she stood back up and brought him up to her level. "That's better, I don't have to look up at you anymore." He could see her enormous face before him and he did think that she was pretty but his love for his wife prevented him from thinking any further than that.

"Why didn't you just ask me to shrink?"

"Because this way is more fun, besides it's been years since I've been lifted up." He took a moment to have a little laugh before getting back down to business. "Ok I'm sorry if that little session threw you off but in a way that's exactly what I wanted to happen. It provides the best training."

"What was the point in all of that? That thing could have killed me." There was some panic in her voice. She thought that her life and health had been in danger. It had been a really intense session for her.

"No you wouldn't of, first because there were safety protocols preventing you from receiving any serious injuries. Second is that I know that you could have more than easily handled it yourself. I saw how you used your size in that little game against your fellow junior agents so I wanted to see how you handle a situation where you weren't the largest competitor. Using your size changing abilities in the way that you did were indeed impressive. Many people with your abilities would have tried the heads on approach but not you, you saw that it was futile so you changed your tactics and it got you the victory. And you've broken your own record."

"Record? What record?" She was very curious about this so called record that she had just broken.

"This is the longest that you've spent at your larger size without feeling any ill effects. It seems that what those big brains said was true. That little unpleasant phase you went through was strengthening your body so that you could stay bigger for longer. To tell you the truth I'm surprised that your body is still changing. Many agents' bodies change the instant they're exposed to the Jones serum. Yours on the other hand seem to be different, I admit that you're not the first case of this but you definitely are rare." He took a moment to think it over. "Yeah it's rare that someone has both looks and brains."

"Thanks I guess." She was happy that she had broken this record but she was somewhat worried. If her body was still changing she didn't know what would happen next. The last thing she wanted was to grow any bigger than she already was. It was difficult enough learning to adapt to moving around at just over a hundred and twenty feet, if her height were to double she thought that she would be back to square one. "Do you really think I should shrink down now?"

"If you want to but maybe you should stay like that for a few more minutes. Truly take in your size and maybe you can have one more simulation but rather than a training exercise it can be an R&R simulation. I'll even let you pick which on it is."

"Well there is one thing I was thinking of." She had been thinking for a few moments and then she lifted Agent Fredericks up close to her mouth and began to whisper. It was amazing that someone as large as her couple still whisper quiet enough so that no one else could really hear her.

"That's what you want?" He had taken in what she had asked him. "Well we'll just have to see what we can do about that."

"Thanks sir, I'll just put you back down now." Jessica knelt down so that she could place her mentor on the ground but she began to lose her balance a little. She was still compensating for having large breasts and it caused her to lose her balance slightly. This was enough to cause Agent Fredericks to fall out of her hands and fall to the ground. Instantly Jessica became worried as she watched him fall and she was just a little too slow to grab him before he struck the ground. There was an extremely loud thud as his enormous body came into contact with the ground. She quickly placed her hands near his sides as if to go and pick him up. There was no crater where he had impacted the ground and this could attributed to the strength of the materials used in the room. She was terrified that she had injured him. "Dennis are you alright?" There was much distress in her voice as she thought that she would be court martialled again.

"Yeah I'm fine." Much to her surprise as he began to get up to his feet. It seemed that the fall had done nothing to harm him at all. She thought that it was due to his own superhuman abilities that he had been able to do this. "A few more thousand feet and I might have been in trouble." He was brushing the incident off as being practically nothing. But he could see that Jessica still had a few things to learn before he could actually say that she could become a true agent. "But I think we need a few sessions on how to handle a person while you're at giant size."

"I'm so sorry Dennis I should have been more careful." A tear rolled down her cheek. "If you had of been a normal person you would have been killed."

"And if I was a normal person you would have been able to have grasped me with your one hand. You needn't get upset about it, this is all just a learning curve and I believe that in no time at all you'll probably be more used to being a giant rather than being your normal size." He paused for a moment. "Well you're still a giant at your normal size but you know what I mean."

"I guess so." She began to chuckle at this little joke and it did make her feel better about it. "But you're taller than me when I'm normal."

"I'm taller than practically everyone. Well except for you right now." He laughed one more time. "Anyway I'll get that simulation ready for you. Are you sure that's the one that you want to do?"

"Yes I'm sure, it is something I've wanted to do for a long time."

"Very well." He turned around and began to make his way out of the training room. "I hope that you enjoy yourself."

Jessica watched as Agent Fredericks left the training room and she only had to wait a few more moments for the room itself to shine bright once again. This only lasted a few seconds before she found herself on what seemed to be a small island overlooking a beautiful crystal clear ocean. She gave a small sigh as she was happy with what she was seeing and slowly she began to unzip her suit.

Slowly she began to take her suit off and since she had no undergarments that changed size with her she stood there completely naked. As she had requested to Agent Fredericks all cameras and viewing equipment had been disabled so that no one could see what she was doing inside. Her vitals were still being monitored and the room was set to deactivate if she were to be in any real danger. She was about to do something that she had always wanted to do and with her new size she thought that she would be safe enough to do it. Although this was only a simulation she hoped that one days she would be able to do the real thing. It would be a dream come true for her.

Slowly Jessica began to step into the cool water and she was actually surprised with how cold it felt. This only showed her how realistic the training room could make an environment and she did gasp as she stepped further and further into the water. She felt the cool water travel up her body and it felt tingly when her breasts went under. When only her head remained above the surface she dived under and began to swim away from the small island that still held her size changing suit.

As she swam further out she began to see something moving in the distance. At first she couldn't make out what it was but as she swam closer she could see more things moving ahead of her. A few times she made her way up to the surface so that she could take a breath of air before diving back down again.

It was only when the simulation made things clear enough for her to see she could see large marine animals ahead of her. Each one was almost as long as she was tall and they moved with the water with such majesty they had earned their nicknames as the 'Kings Underwater.' These creatures were reptilian but they were extremely bulky much like a whale from Earth. They were the largest animals on Home and were known for their size and gentleness. In a way they were like what Jessica was going to be known for.

Without hesitation she swam closer and closer towards them and they didn't seem to mind her at all as she approached. A couple of them even began to swim towards her and although she couldn't use her face too well underwater she was able to crack a smile. She was experiencing something that she had been hoping to do since a young age and that was to swim with these majestic creatures.

She saw a few of the young creatures swim around her and a few of them even brushed their bodies against hers. Despite the fact that they were reptiles their skins were smooth and it was one of the softest things that she had ever felt. She was even able to stroke one of these young creatures.

After taking another gasp of air Jessica began to swim alongside the adults who were slightly smaller than her. She had always remembered these creatures to be the giants of the ocean but with her increased size they didn't seem to be so big anymore. Under normal circumstances it would be unwise for a person to try and swim with these creatures but Jessica didn't have to worry like normal people.

In her mind she had forgotten that all this was just a simulation. These gentle creatures that she was swimming with were nothing more than generated images. They felt so real that she almost forgot that this was all pretend but unfortunately she would soon be facing problems that were all too real.

Chapter 12: Something More? by The Doctor

A few days later Jessica was once again on a night out with her best friend Alicia. Rather than going to the same bar that they had gone to the previous week they had decided to try somewhere completely different. Alicia had convinced Jessica to once again wear high heels which made her seem even taller than she was already. As she walked down the streets she knew that people would turn their heads and stare at her, it was something that she was getting used to due to her height but it was something that she couldn't ignore as well. Unfortunately for her she wasn't getting any shorter.

Alicia loved the fact that Jessica towered above her, for too long she had been used to being the tallest girl in a room but when she was with Jessica she didn't feel too tall herself. She would hold onto Jessica's arm and even lean into her just so that she could be closer to her friend. She had yet to gather the courage to tell her about her true feelings towards her due to the fear of being rejected and worse still, no longer being able to be Jessica's friend. It was something that she didn't want to even think about but she more or less knew that Jessica didn't feel the same way towards her. It seemed that her best friend was her own impossible dream.

"Are you alright?" asked Jessica as she noticed Alicia leaning more into her. They had yet to reach the bar where they were going to spend the majority of the night. It was a somewhat chilly night but neither women felt particularly cold.

"Yeah I'm fine," replied Alicia as she looked up to Jessica's face. Every time she looked at Jessica's face she could feel herself go a little giddy. For tonight she was wearing flats so the height difference was even more between them. "It's just that you're so warm and tonight is so chilly." This was a little lie that she told so that Jessica couldn't figure out the truth to why she wanted to be so close.

"It is a little cold tonight." She smiled down as they continued to walk. She took her arm out from Alicia's grip and instead put it over Alicia's shoulder. "There you should be nice and toasty now."

"Thanks Jess." This was more than she could have hoped for as she could feel Jessica's very long arm come around the back of her neck and onto her shoulder. She even placed her hand on Jessica's enlarged hand and she couldn't help but feel small.

Just then Jessica's heel went into a small hole in the ground. It was enough to cause the towering woman to begin to fall over and unfortunately she was falling in Alicia's direction. Alicia would have liked to have kept Jessica steady but she didn't have to strength to do it and she was helpless as Jessica fell right into her causing both women to fall to the ground. Jessica gave a small scream of surprise as she felt herself falling and there was nothing that she could do to stop it.

Seconds later Alicia found herself on her back with Jessica's breasts covering her face completely. She could feel the firm but softness of the breasts and she almost wished that they could stay where they are but unfortunately they were blocking her airways so Alicia's couldn't breathe. Jessica was also too heavy for her to move and all she could do was hope that her friend was still conscious.

The next thing Alicia felt was the breasts lift off of her face as Jessica used her arms to lift herself up so that she was no longer smothering her friend. Jessica had a look of surprise on her face and worry as she thought that Alicia was injured. She quickly began to get her body off of her friend and even helped her sit up. Alicia had a shocked look on her face but what had just happened had actually been extremely enjoyable for the smaller and yet tall woman. It seemed that fate had given her one more little bit of what she had wanted but in truth it only made her want more.

"Alicia are you alright?" asked Jessica with much concern in her voice. She had completely taken her body off of Alicia and was now sitting right besides her as her friend was sitting up. Alicia did have a somewhat surprised look on her face and a bruise on her leg. For the first moment or two she didn't speak.

"Y-yeah I'm fine," replied Alicia. She was still getting her bearings after what had happened and the sheer pleasure of having Jessica's body on top of her like that. It was more than she could have hoped for.

"Did you hurt yourself at all?" She was helping Alicia back up to her feet and the smaller woman noticed how easy it was for her friend to lift her up.

"Nothing serious besides it'll take more than that to keep me down for the count." She gave a small smile to show Jessica that she was fine.

"I'm so sorry, I'm still getting use to walking around in these things." It was obvious to Alicia that she was talking about the heels. "I don't know how you've been able to walk around in these and not broken your ankle."

"It takes time Jess, besides they make you look stunning."

"You mean taller?"

"Well there's that but you're a beautiful young woman who deserves to wear them no matter how tall you are." With that they began to continue walking towards the bar. The bruise on her leg was somewhat sore but she hid her pain well from Jessica. "You know after I had my growth spurt."

"Growth spurt?"

"Yeah you know when I went from being like five feet tall to almost six foot in like three years." It had seemed so long ago that Jessica had almost forgotten when Alicia had a sudden growth spurt that left her at her current height of just under six feet. "I felt I was too tall for heels but eventually I saw that just because I was tall didn't mean I couldn't wear heels. I admit that you're like a foot taller than me but you still have the right to wear heels. You shouldn't care what people think besides you were born to wear heels." She smiled up at Jessica and this did make her feel better.

"Are you sure? These heels are starting to give me blisters."

"Sure they just take a little getting used to. Believe me one day you'll see heels as being an extension of your feet."

"I hope so because I don't want to fall over again and squash you." She had thought the experience had been very unpleasant for Alicia, she didn't know that her best friend had actually enjoyed every moment of it.

"Don't worry about it."

This did make Jessica feel better as they continued to walk. She felt closer to Alicia than ever now and she didn't know what she would have done if she didn't have her. She could still remember how she grew inside Alicia's bathroom and then ate all the food in the house. Most people would have been deterred by that but Alicia seemed to have accepted her friend despite her change.

Alicia once again held onto Jessica's arm and she hoped that she would see some of the women from the other bar. It would seem that Alicia and Jessica were in fact a couple although they were only friends. This was the effect that she wanted because in her mind Jessica was the closest thing she actually had to a lover.

It didn't take them too long after that the reach the bar and already there had seemed to be a bit of trouble as they saw someone being forcefully thrown out just as they were entering the bar. They took no notice of this and simply entered the bar and had a sit down with one another. They continued to drink and talk before the actually music came on and all they talked about was what was going on in their lives. Jessica wanted to tell Alicia about what had happened while in the training room but there was some information that she wasn't allowed to tell anyone in the general public. Instead she put her attention on her meeting with Bobby.

"What you actually saw Bobby again?" asked Alicia as she almost coughed on her drink in disbelief. "I'm surprised that you didn't grow and squash him for what he did to you." She was still very angry with Bobby with how he had tricked Jessica into going onto a sham date only for her best friend to be humiliated.

"Hey you know I'm not like that," replied Jessica as she took a sip of her drink. If she wanted to she could easily drink the entire thing in one go but she wanted to conserve it for now. "Besides he wasn't the mastermind behind what happened that night." She was trying to make it sound like he wasn't a bad person.

"Yes but he still went through with it. I don't care if it was his bitch of a girlfriend who put him up to it he was still the one who led you into a trap. I can't believe that you even talked to him afterwards."

"Well it was a little more than that." She paused for a moment before carrying on. "He asked me out on a real date."

"And you said no right?" She looked into Jessica's face for a few moments and seemed to get the answer to her question. "You didn't did you?"

"Well I did want to have a real date with him and I think now he knows better than to trick me again."

"Damn it Jessica do you remember what he did to you could I sure don't. He played with your emotions and allowed you to be humiliated. Remember it led to you growing again and scaring the crap out of everyone."

"I know but you didn't see what happened after I grew. Bobby could have run away and been free but instead he decided to come back and confront me. I admit that my mental state at the time wasn't the most stable and I did seriously consider harming him but there was something about him that I just couldn't hate. The courage that he had shown and I knew that the words that he was using weren't to save his own life. They were from the heart and that is something I'll never forget."

"Whatever Jessica, I just thought I'd warn you after last time. I've told you that guy was trouble for years and at first I thought that he had a genuine liking for you. That's why I helped you prepare for your date. Now I know that he's nothing but trouble but if you still want to go on a date with him there's not much I can do to stop you." She was disappointed to hear that Jessica was going to go on a date with Bobby, it made her feel that her already slim chance of hooking up with her best friend now seemed even more out of reach. "I thought you would have gone with a more sensible choice."

"Like who? Most men are afraid to come near me since I make them feel so small. Those that do want to talk to me only end up staring at my breasts for the entire conversation." She gave a sigh. "I had always dreamed of being beautiful but this is too much. An extra few inches and a few cup sizes wouldn't have been too bad. But instead I gained extra feet and too many cup sizes for me to remember." She cupped her breasts and no matter how many times she did it they felt huge and alien. "I have requested to have breast reduction surgery and I've been told that since it is the company was responsible for these things it means I don't have to pay."

"Lucky you." Secretly Alicia didn't want Jessica to have breast reduction surgery. She thought that her breasts were perfect in every way but she also wanted her friend to be happy and she thought that it was for the best. Suddenly she heard a song that she liked come on. She smiled and quickly grabbed Jessica's hand. "Come on big girl I still need to teach you how to dance."

"But I have no sense of rhythm." Jessica could have easily stayed where she was sitting but she allowed Alicia to lead her away. Jessica had to stand up and allow Alicia to lead her to the dance floor. One thing that she had a minor fear of was that she was constantly going to be stepping on the toes of her friend.

For the first few moments all Jessica could do was watch as her friend danced like a professional. She couldn't help but watch but the next thing that she knew Alicia had held onto both of her hands and tried to make her dance along with her. Jessica did the best as she could but as she said she couldn't dance. This didn't seem to matter to Alicia who simply enjoyed being with her friend.

Over the course of the next few hours there was more dancing and drink involved. Jessica was getting herself somewhat drunk and it made her willingness to dance. She was beginning to get the hang of dancing to a certain level but she would never be considered to be a competent dancer. Alicia continued to dance as if she was born to do it and like Jessica she too was getting drunk.

As the music slowed the pair seemed to come closer together and due to Alicia's intoxication she wrapped her arms around her taller friend and brought herself closer towards her. Jessica didn't think there was any harm in it and she too wrapped her arms around Alicia. They danced close together and anyone looking at them would think that they were more than just friends. In Alicia's mind they were and as the slow music began to draw to a close she briefly asked Jessica to crouch down for her. Jessica did as she was asked but much to her surprise the next thing she felt was Alicia's warm lips come into contact with hers. This completely caught her by surprise and she thought that it would only last a few moments but Alicia didn't want to give up.

For Alicia this was the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Ever since she had realised what she was she had wanted nothing more than to be with Jessica, now and forever. As she expected Jessica's lips were soft to the touch but warm. All her desires seemed to be coming true but much to her horror she felt Jessica push her away.

With Jessica's strength she only had to use minimal effort to break up the kiss and for the moment both women looked at each other. Jessica then turned around and made her way towards the exit. Alicia realised what was happening and she quickly moved towards her but Jessica's long legs did give her an advantage as she began to make some amounts of progress away from Alicia.

It only took Jessica a few seconds to reach the outside and Alicia wasn't too far behind her. Since Alicia was wearing flats she was soon able to catch up to her much taller friend and she was also shouting towards her.

"Jessica wait a minute!" shouted Alicia as she caught up with her friend. She held onto Jessica's arm causing the taller woman to quickly stop walking and turn around. She could see that Jessica was angry at her.

"What in all that is sacred just happened there?" asked Jessica with anger in her voice. She still couldn't believe what Alicia had done.

"I'm sorry I just couldn't help myself." She seemed to be ashamed of what she had done but in truth it had made her feel more alive than she ever had before. "I don't know if it was just the moment of the drink but I did something that I've been wanting to do for some time." She gave a small sigh as she looked up in the eyes of Jessica. "You're the most beautiful and wonderful person on Home and I just want be with you. Believe me I've tried seeing other women but none of them compare to you, you're the last thing I think about when I go to bed and the first thing when I wake up." Jessica stood there taking in everything that was being said. Although she was still annoyed that Alicia had kissed her like this but she couldn't help but feel honoured by her words. "Every woman that I've ever considered dating I've compared them to you and they always fell short. To me you're my dream woman and I know that I can't have you."

"Alicia..."

"Please Jessica let me finish. I've always loved the woman that you were inside but after your transformation you became this reflection of absolute beauty. I can't help but think about you every waking moment." Once again she gave I sigh. "I know what I did was wrong but it's been something that I've wanted to do for some time. Until I've been with you I know that I can't move on. You're like this unclimbable mountain and until I've scaled you I feel I can't be with anyone else. There's something that I have to do with you before my mind can even consider another woman."

"Alicia..." Her anger seemed to have subsided after hearing what her friend had said. She had no idea that Alicia had been going through all of this inner turmoil. She had known about Alicia's attraction to the same sex but she had no idea that her best friend was actually in love with her in this manner. "What are you suggesting?"

"I want to spend the night with you. I want to be close to your body and actually feel you in a way that I've never felt you before."

"Y-you want to have sex with me?" This sounded like what Alicia was suggesting but she had felt that there was something that didn't seem right in what she was thinking.

"Yes Jessica I want to have sex with you. You don't know how much I've longed to be with you in that way. I know that you'll say no but this is something I feel that I needed to get out into the open. I couldn't keep these emotions bottled up and I know that you're going to date Bobby but you won't be cheating him. You haven't actually gone on a real date with him and I promise if you do this I won't speak a word of this to anyone else. I just need to do this so that I can move on."

"Ok Alicia." Her answer was short and Alicia had almost missed what she had just said. In a way she couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"What?"

"I said ok." She paused for a moment and she knelt down a little so that they were eye to eye. "You're my best friend and if you believe that this will help clear your mind then I will do as you please."

"J-Jessica I don't know how I can thank you."

"You can start by moving on after what we've done. You're a strong and beautiful woman and I know that you'll find the right woman for you."

"We can go to my place and do it right now."

"No not yet, we'll do it at my house tomorrow night. My father will be working all night at Park Incorporated so we won't be disturbed and no offence but my bed is bigger than yours." Alicia could see sense in what Jessica was saying. Her family was currently in her house and having sex with Jessica would probably make them uncomfortable. "After all of that hopefully you can move on."

"I will, I promise I will."

Over the course of the next day Jessica had to go through a lot of training and she even went on another mission. She and Agent Fredericks were sent to a planet that had sentient life with some technology. Once again they made sure that their presence on the planet had gone completely unnoticed. This was easy with the help of the VSC device that allowed them to be cloaked at all times.

Jessica loved the fact that she was travelling to another planet and always she would have loved to have explored it further but unfortunately as usual the trip was brief and uneventful. She would have loved to have met an alien being who she could talk to but of course this was completely out of the question. She didn't have to be reminded what happened to the first race that the people of Home came into contact with.

All through the day Jessica's mind was on what she was going to do that night. She didn't feel ashamed of what she was going to do and there was even a hint of excitement. She had admitted to herself that for some time she too had thought that Alicia was pretty but she didn't feel the same emotions that Alicia felt towards her. Jessica really hoped that after this night that Alicia would be able to move on. She wanted to keep Alicia as a friend but she couldn't really think of her as a lover.

One minor thing that Jessica didn't really like at that moment in time was the uniform that she was wearing. Although it did change size with her she felt that it was very bland. She had been told that when she became a full agent she would be able to design her own uniform. She had seen some of the uniforms that the other agents had worn and she couldn't help but admire them. She had a few ideas in her mind for uniforms and as soon as she passed all of her tests she would design a few of them.

Eventually her working hours ended and Jessica returned home to find it empty. She knew that her father was working through the night and wouldn't be back until late morning. This would hopefully give her time to clean up after the night and hopefully put Alicia's mind at ease.

As soon as Jessica got home she began to prepare for the night ahead. She had a quick shower before styling her hair as best as she could but she could only do a mediocre job since she was still getting used to doing it. She did wish that she had Alicia there to help her with her hair but she still thought she could do a passable job herself.

Jessica prepared herself almost as thoroughly as she did for her unfortunate sham date but this time rather than trying to impress Bobby it was to impress Alicia. She did feel a little bad that she was doing this without telling him but they weren't officially dating just yet so she felt that it wouldn't be so bad.

Before long Jessica heard a knocking on the door and she quickly finished off putting her hair right before opening the door. She was wearing a red dress that she had recently bought and it was only the second time that she had ever warn it. It fitted her tightly and it was a little tight around her chest but she knew that Alicia liked it. She was just glad that she wasn't any bigger or else the dress would explode off of her.

As Jessica answered the door she saw Alicia standing there with a black dress that and a pair of heels. She had applied just enough make-up to truly bring out her beauty and Jessica couldn't help but admit that she was stunning. Her heart was racing as she was nervous about what was going to happen that night. A small part of her wanted to back out of this but she had agreed to this night and she wouldn't let anything get in the way of it.

In Alicia's hand was a small box field with healthy sweets, they did have some amount of alcohol in them but they were still healthy to eat. Alicia too was a little nervous about tonight but this was because she was going to have sex with who she thought was the most beautiful woman on Home.

"Hey there beautiful," said Alicia with a large grin on her face as she stepped inside. She could see Jessica was leaning on the top of the door, their height difference did make Alicia feel small but it was another reason why she felt so attracted to her in general. When she was around Jessica she felt that she had someone who would protect her against the dangers of the world. "I thought that I was looking good tonight but you, you've upstaged me but then again, you could upstage anyone."

"Thank you Alicia." The next thing she felt was Alicia gently pull down her head and then give her a kiss on the cheek. This was only the first of many that she was hoping to give Jessica over the course of the night

"So your father isn't here right?"

"Yeah he's working on some big project tonight and won't be back until like mid-day tomorrow. He'll probably sleep while he's there but other than that we have the house completely to ourselves."

"Oh good then maybe we can move onto the bedroom."

"Now hang on there." She placed her fingertip on Alicia's lips. She smiled down at her friend as she wanted to make the experience as memorable as she could. She hoped that it would help stimulate her friend and get these thoughts that she had out of her head so that she could move on. "If you want to bed me you'll have to eat dinner with me first. Isn't that how a date works?"

"Ok Jessica we'll have some dinner together, we can't really expect to do everything that we want on an empty stomach."

Over the course of the next hour Jessica prepared a warm meal for the pair but unfortunately her cooking was still not up to standard. It was just about edible and for Alicia she had tasted far better but as far as she was concerned it was the best food that she ever had because Jessica had made it especially for her.

As they ate Jessica could feel Alicia feeling her leg with her foot under the table. It was a little unnerving for Jessica but she felt that if she tried to stop her it would spoil the evening and Alicia wouldn't be able to do what she liked. Jessica knew that if this night didn't happen Alicia would most likely continue to fantasise about her and would never be able to move onto another woman.

Eventually both plates were emptied of food and both women were full. It was around then that Alicia knew that she was only a few short minutes away from having sex with Jessica and the thought of it excited her more than she thought possible. She didn't know that if by the end of the night she would be able to move on like she hoped or would the seeds of love for Jessica bloom into a strong flower.

Chapter 13: One Night In Heaven by The Doctor

Almost without a word Alicia held stood up from the table and walked over to where Jessica was sitting. She held out her hand for her taller friend to hold onto. Jessica did grasp Alicia's hand and then she too stood up. Her heart was still beating quickly in her chest as she knew that she was going have sex with Alicia. There was a wave of both anxiety and anticipation. She knew by the end of the night things between them would never be the same again, whether for better or worse.

Alicia slowly began to lead Jessica into the bedroom and the taller woman couldn't help but follow her friend. Alicia's grin didn't seem to want to disappear as she was about to live her dreams. Everyone was beginning to know Jessica as a tall and strong woman but in this bedroom she would belong to Alicia.

As Jessica entered her room she had no idea exactly what was going to happen. She didn't know what Alicia had in mind, a part of her was even curious to see what was going to happen. She felt Alicia push her onto the bed so that she was sitting down. Alicia stayed standing and slowly she began to unzip the back of her dress so that she could allow it to slip down her body. Jessica could see that Alicia was wearing a purple bra and panties on underneath. She then sat down on Jessica's knees and looked into her eyes, she could get lost in Jessica's hazel eyes but if she did then she would miss out on all of her fun. This was exactly where she wanted to be.

"Jessica, I want you to remove my bra," said Alicia. Her voice sounded tend as she continued to look into Jessica's eyes. She placed her hand on her friend's cheek and her touch was warm.

Without muttering a word Jessica undid the strap behind Alicia's bra and slowly took it off. When it was removed she dropped it on the ground but for the first time ever she could see Alicia's breasts. They were not as large as her own but Alicia's breasts were round and beautiful. She knew that many women would kill for breasts like Alicia's but thankfully for her they had come natural.

The next thing that Jessica felt was Alicia unzipping the back of her dress. This had come as a bit of a surprise for Jessica but she just let her friend do what she wanted as she felt her zip pulled down. She felt as Alicia slipped the dress down her shoulders so that she could see Jessica's black bra. Alicia began to unhook the bra and for the first time since the transformation she could see Jessica's bare breasts. In Alicia's mind they were more magnificent than she remembered and she felt that they were definition of beauty. Nothing could get close in her mind.

Alicia gently gripped onto Jessica's wrist and slowly pulled her hand and placed it underneath her breasts. Alicia got a stimulating feeling as she felt Jessica's large hand cup her breast. The hand was long and it almost seemed like it was impossibly long, if Alicia hadn't of seen it with her own eyes she wouldn't have believed it.

Jessica went to speak but she felt Alicia's fingertip come into contact with her lips which caused her quickly stop speaking. She saw Alicia come closer to her and like the night before they began to kiss. Unlike the previous night though Alicia put more passion into it and Jessica was at first a little hesitant but when she felt Alicia's lips she couldn't help but engage.

Alicia's arms wrapped around Jessica's body and she could feel her body coming into Jessica's breasts. They were so soft that she couldn't believe that they were indeed real, anyone would believe that these breasts were fake but Alicia could feel them. They did feel a little heavy but it didn't matter for Alicia. She was in her own world of bliss as she passionately kissed her best friend.

Even though this was something that Jessica had been somewhat uncomfortable with at first she couldn't help but feel good with what she was doing. She could even feel Alicia's tongue going into her mouth and it was a feeling of ecstasy that she had never experienced before. It seemed like everything was boiling over.

The next thing Jessica felt was Alicia push her so that she fell onto her back. She didn't try to get herself back up as she saw Alicia remove her panties so that Jessica could see her genitalia. This was something that Jessica hadn't seen before and she could tell that her friend took great care in it.

Jessica felt Alicia finish off removing her dress so that she was down to her panties. Alicia then with grace began to remove Jessica's panties so that she too could see Jessica's genitalia. Just the sight of it made her almost faint with excitement but she kept her nerves as she climbed on top of Jessica.

Jessica was lying on her back on the bed as Alicia's face loomed above hers. She felt Alicia kiss her again but rather than on the lips it was on the cheek. She found this to be surprising but as Alicia kissed her she could feel her lips moving down from her cheek down to her neck. Jessica had no idea what Alicia was doing as the kisses continued to travel down until they reached Jessica's enormous breasts.

Alicia began to kiss Jessica's right breast and it was a very peculiar feeling for both women. No one had ever touched Jessica like this before and she could still feel the warmth of Alicia's lips as they came into contact with her breasts. Alicia's body was brushing against Jessica's nipples that was causing her some discomfort but she didn't want to show this since she thought it would ruin the moment for Alicia.

Eventually Alicia's lips came to Jessica's nipple and without hesitation she began to suck on it. Jessica expected to feel much pain but all she felt was a mild discomfort. She didn't know what it was about Alicia's lips but they seemed to not make her nipples so painful when they were touched.

Alicia continued to suck on Jessica's nipple and a part of her hoped that she would get some milk in her mouth but since Jessica wasn't pregnant this wouldn't happen. Everything seemed to be going well until Jessica felt the almost unbearable pain in her nipple and she couldn't help but scream out in pain. Alicia recognised the difference between a cry of pleasure and a cry of pain and she quickly stopped what she was doing. She lifted herself up a little and looked over at Jessica who showed that she was in discomfort.

"Jessica what's wrong?" asked Alicia. She truly hoped that Jessica wasn't going to say that she was screaming because she felt that this was all wrong.

"It's my nipple," replied Jessica as the pain was subsiding. "I know that I said I'd let you have access to every part of my body but can you not do anything to my nipples? They're extremely sensitive and sucking them like that while at first was a great feeling caused me great pain."

"Oh I am so sorry Jessica, I didn't know." She almost felt like she had punched Jessica in the face and left some kind of bruise. She had felt terrible that she had hurt her friend like this but she still wanted to continue on

"It's alright Alicia. Just be careful alright."

Moments later Alicia's lips came into contact with Jessica's breast again but this time it was under the nipple. Alicia still couldn't believe how large Jessica's breasts was and she thought that if she were to jump on them she would bounce right off of them. She could feel their firmness although they were soft to the touch. A part of her even wished that she was tiny so that Jessica could place her in her breasts and she would be in ultimate comfort. On the flip side she wished that Jessica could grow so that she could do this but she didn't want her best friend to get into any trouble over it.

Alicia's lips continued to travel down Jessica's body as she reached down to her flat stomach. They continued to travel further and further down and eventually Jessica felt Alicia's lips travel to her clit. Jessica began to groan in pleasure as Alicia continued to work her magic down in Jessica's delicate area and for both women their entire world was now this bed. An explosion could take place just metres away from them and they wouldn't notice a thing.

"Please Alicia don't stop!" stated Jessica in a loud voice as she felt wave after wave of pleasure overtake her body. She could feel herself orgasm and she groaned as it overtook her body completely. She had no idea that this would feel so good but no matter how much she was enjoying it Alicia was enjoying it much more.

After Alicia had finished by Jessica's clit she moved herself back up over Jessica's body so that they were face to face again. Their lips locked once again as Alicia could feel herself come to orgasm and she groaned in pleasure as she felt the orgasm take over her body just like it had with Jessica before. This had been more than Alicia could have imagined as she was still having sex with Jessica. It seemed that absolutely nothing could ruin the night they were having.

Miles away just outside the limits of the city lay the Layton Fields Power Plant which provided clean and renewable energy for the city. It had been built some years before and for now had an excellent safety record. The worst injury that an employee ever had was a stubbed toe.

At the heart of the power plant was a pair reactors which produced enough electricity to light up an entire continent if need be. They had several safety features that prevented it from overloading and causing an explosion, there had been a couple of instances where there was a small cause for concern but nothing for the general public to worry about.

On this night at the power plant everything was normal on the graveyard shift. Due to the fact that it was an off-peak period the plant was being run by a skeleton crew, there was just about enough of them to keep the place going and provide the people of the city with all the electricity that they needed.

A small group of workers were also preparing to put reactor number one through a routine safety test. The reactors went through this test at least once a week but it always had to take place at night since the demands were not as high at that period of the night. There would be one reactor still active to provide the city with electricity.

Each reactor was like a sphere which had been placed in what seemed to be placed on a stand. The sphere was connected by several cables and there was also a strong ray of light inside as the sound of rotating equipment could be heard from inside. Each reactor was easily fifty feet tall and was made out of a metal that could withstand the reaction that was happening within.

Inside the reactor energy was being harnessed by a highly reactive metal from within. The reactor's job was to syphon the energy from the metal and convert it into electricity. It also provided the elements needed to keep the metal going so that it could continue to produce electricity. This meant that the metal inside could be used indefinitely and it had been seen as a clean and safe procedure.

The staff were working around the generators and a handful of them were on computer like consoles as they prepared to carry out the safety tests. Many of them were highly experienced in carrying out this task so to them this would just be another routine safety test that would not take long and be relatively uneventful.

At his console one worker was preparing to start the test. He had only been working there for a few months but he had gone through this a number of times both in training and in the field. He was confident that nothing was going to happen of interest and in truth he just wanted to get it over and down with. They wouldn't be able to finish their shifts until the test was completed and already he was exhausted. If the test was postponed any further he would most likely go home late. Not only would this add to his fatigue but also he wouldn't get paid if he worked after a certain time.

"Ok people let's get this over and done with," said the Worker as he took a sip from his nearby drink. "I'm powering down Reactor One. Make sure that Reactor Two is ready to go solo for a while." He typed a few keys on the console and he could see Reactor One begin to power down. This was all routine stuff so he didn't really take in much of what he was seeing. "Ok we'll initiate the test now."

"Roger that," replied a voice. There was a speaker/microphone system close to where he was sitting and it allowed him to communicate with the other workers who were also carrying out the test. "Test initiated, everything seems to be going smoothly on my end, hopefully another easy test."

"We can hope, I've been up for eighteen hours and believe me when I get back home I'm going to be asleep before my head even hits the pillow." He laughed a little at this but he noticed something in the corner of his screen. The laugh subsided for a moment as he looked at the information that was coming up. "That's odd. Hey Mack I'm getting an unusually high level of Bicovio, are you getting the same at your end?"

"Let me check." There was a few seconds of silence as the other worker began to check his own instruments. "Nah I'm not getting that right now, must be a busted sensor or something like that. We'll have to log it and send it up to head office."

"Check with the others, see if they're having the same results as me."

"I can do but I don't think that's necessary... Hey wait a minute." It seemed that something had just caught the attention of the worker and the momentary silence couldn't have meant anything good. "My instruments have just begun to detect higher levels of Bicovio in my sector."

"We might have a bigger problem than a busted sensor." He continued to look at the screen and although the Bicovio levels were higher than normal they were still considered to be in a safe range. "We'll have to log it and keep an eye on the levels. Let's continue on with the test or else none of us will be going home."

The decision was made to carry on with the test since the Bicovio levels were not dangerously high, just enough to cause a small amount of concern. They knew what would happen if the Bicovio levels grew too high, it would cause the reactor to explode and the incurring explosion could wipe the entire city off the map. Unlike a nuclear explosion it would leave no immediate fallout but the explosion would still have the same amount of devastation. It had only happened once during a planned test to see how destructive it could be an even then it had taken place on a lifeless planet so that Home itself received no damage from the explosion.

Hour passed as the safety test went ahead and everything seemed to be going fine besides the unusually high Bicovio levels. It had already been logged and would be looked into further by those coming in on the next shift. It did mean that Reactor One would be out of action for a little longer than originally anticipated but they still didn't think that it would be too great of a problem.

Before long the test was almost complete as the workers prepared to finish it off and be able to go home for much needed rest. Although there didn't seem to be any changes inside the plant outside dawn was breaking and soon the people in the city would be waking up so that they could go through their daily routines.

"Ok let's wrap this up before the next shift arrives," said the worker at the computer console. "I'm not looking forward to seeing Thompson and I want to be in his presence for the least amount of time as possible."

"Yeah that guy can be an ass," replied another worker through the speaker. "The others have almost completed their parts of the test. We can finish up now... wow wait a minute what's this?" There was surprise in his voice that made the worker suspect that there was something very wrong.

"What's wrong?"

"Bicovio levels just shot up in my sector. That's impossible!"

"What are they reading at?"

"At my end their reading at seventy one point two and climbing. If we don't find some way of lowering those levels we'll all be in a lot of trouble."

"I'm going to try and open up some more of the pipes to try and lower the levels." He began to type away at the computer and he could see that the Bicovio levels were indeed rising in his sector. He was beginning to become nervous as he knew that if the Bicovio levels continued to climb it would cause a major disaster. "Opening pipes three, seven and fifteen. Reverting energy and venting out when safe."

"No good the levels are still rising faster."

The worker could see the reactor from where he was sitting and as he took a quick look at it he could see that the reactive metal inside was glowing unusually bright. He didn't need his diploma level qualification to know that something very wrong was taking place within the reactor.

Before he could think of any more ideas an alarm system within the plant began to sound loudly. Much like on Earth it indicated that something very bad was taking place and was a warning to the workers. The Bicovio levels were still rising and it seemed like nothing was going to stop it.

"Shut down the reactor right now!" demanded the worker as he continued to type away. He was trying to block out the loud noise of the alarm but this was extremely difficult at this point in time.

"No good the reactor won't shut down completely," replied the worker on the speaker. "I'm going to try and disconnect the reactor." There was silence for a few moments as the worker attempted to disconnect the reactor through his console. "No good the safety clamps aren't budging and it's too dangerous to send anyone in. The Bicovio levels are already beginning to leak out of the reactor."

"What are our options?"

"We only have one that has any chance of succeeding. We have to inform Park Incorporated of the situation."

Meanwhile in Jessica's room the towering woman was waking up. The memories of last night were beginning to flood back and in truth she had truly enjoyed herself and she hoped that it would finally put Alicia's mind at rest. The rays of daylight were breaking through her curtains and although she just been to sleep she still felt very tired after the night that she had with Alicia.

The first thing that Jessica could see was the face of Alicia who was lying right next to her. She had already woken up and had been seemingly waiting for Jessica to wake up on her own accord. She wrapped her arms around Jessica and moved in closer so that she could feel her best friend's enormous breasts.

"Morning sleepyhead," said Alicia with a smile on her face. She could still feel ecstasy from the night before.

"W-what time is it Alicia?" replied Jessica still in a daze. She didn't mind being so close to her best friend and she even felt a little peck on her cheek.

"That doesn't matter Jess, all that matters is that we have each other." Her smile grew as she recited in her mind the memories of the previous night. For Alicia it was the most magical night of her life. She had finally had sex with who she thought was the most beautiful and perfect woman she had ever seen. It helped immensely that this woman was her best friend and would do practically anything for her. "I know that it was our first time but I've never felt like that before. You made me feel feelings that I never knew even existed, you've made me happier than I ever thought possible."

"I admit that it was definitely one of the greatest nights of my life. I just hope that I was good enough for you. I've never had sex before and I just hope that I wasn't a disappointment for you."

"On the contrary you were amazing." She closed her eyes thinking about what she was going to say next. "I know that we agreed that it would only be for one night but those feelings that I felt last night I want to feel that every night. Jessica Snape you are my everything and I want us to become more than friends, I want to be your lover and if you agree you'll make me the happiest woman on Home. I can't imagine living the rest of my life without you and me being together like we should be."

"I-I." Alicia was surprised to feel Jessica break out of her grip and move back. She then sat up in the bed and her bare breasts could be seen by Alicia. "I'm sorry but I don't feel that way about you." She looked a little embarrassed at herself. "Last night I you made me feel happier than I've been in years but you are my friend and you know I'd do anything for you, that's why I agreed to this. But I'm seeing Bobby and I can't turn my back on him."

"That dickhead?" replied Alicia angrily. She also sat up the bed and she was not pleased with what she was hearing. "Have you forgotten what that guy did to you at the carnival? He went along with Shelly's plan to embarrass you and he didn't have the balls to even tell you what was going to happen."

"But he had the balls to confront me when I was big and had the strength to crush him where I stood. He showed true remorse for what he had done and I gave him a second chance."

"That's your problem Jessica you're too forgiving and one day it'll come back to bite you in the ass." Her remark was quick and angry as Alicia could feel her heart breaking. There were tears in her eyes as she began to realise that she would never be able to be with her dream woman. "So what was last night? Just a fuck?"

"Of course not Alicia it was more than that, we were closer than we ever have been but I don't feel that way about women." She paused for a moment as she moved closer to Alicia and placed her hand on her shoulder. Even sitting down she towered about her shorter friend. "I was honoured when I was the first person you told that you were gay, but you need to move on from me. I agreed with this because I hoped that it would open your eyes so that you could find another woman to be your lover. Alicia you're the most wonderful woman I've ever known and I have no doubt that you'll find someone who will make you happier than I ever could."

"But I won't Jessica don't you get that?" Her words were no less harsh and angry. "Look at you, you're near seven feet of pure flesh and beauty. You have the largest natural rack I've ever seen and you're the nicest person anyone could hope to meet. How can any other woman compete with you?"

"I'm not perfect Alicia."

"But you are, believe me last night I went over every part of your body and I couldn't find any imperfections. Every part of you is perfect and there is no other woman out there like you, even if I was to search every inch of Home. You're my whole world Jessica and with you can I feel whole."

"I'm sorry Alicia," said Jessica finally speaking after a long think. "You're the greatest friend a girl like me could ever ask for but we will never be lovers. I respect that you chose me to be your first but this is where it ends. No matter what you will always be my dearest friend but when it comes to a romantic relationship there will never be a you and me and I hope that you can respect that."

She had hoped that this would bring Alicia back to her senses but instead the smaller woman climbed out of bed and began to pick up her clothes. Tears were streaming down her face as she realised that she would never be able to be with her dream woman. She knew that not many friends would have agreed to something like this but now that she had a taste of Jessica's body she wanted the whole thing. But that window had shut now and she knew that no matter what she did her dream of being with Jessica as a lover rather than a friend would never happen.

"Oh I'll respect that," said Alicia with hurt in her voice. "I'll respect that far away from you, I could have made you the happiest woman on Home but instead you throw it back into my face." She was making her way to the bedroom door and she couldn't even bear to look at Jessica without having her heart shattered. "Goodbye Jessica Snape, I hope that you enjoy the rest of your life with that immature, arrogant fucker because you won't be seeing me ever again."

"Alicia wait!" Jessica stood up to her full height and reached out. She was going to grab onto Alicia to prevent her from leaving but she knew that it was best that she didn't. Alicia's heart had been broken and all Jessica could do was watch as her best friend slammed the door behind her. A tear rolled down Jessica's face as well as she realised that she had most likely lost her best friend forever.

The next thing that Jessica could hear was a loud sound coming from close to her bed. As she looked at the small set of drawers she could see that her own VSC was located there. Judging from the sound that it was producing she knew that there was an emergency taking place and that she had to report to Park Incorporated headquarters. She contemplated ignoring it and somehow making up with Alicia but she knew that if she did she would lose her place in Park Incorporated. She also knew that Alicia needed some space to think about her love life and she hoped that one day they could become friends once again.

Chapter 14: Diaster Strikes! by The Doctor

In silence Jessica got herself washed and changed into her uniform. On more than one occasion she had wanted to break down and cry over what had just happened minutes earlier. Something that she considered to be something of absolute beauty had turned ugly. It had caused her to lose the one person that she could call her true friend and she didn't know what she was going to do without her. She kept replaying the events of the morning over and over again in her head, she thought that she could have done something differently, something that would have prevented Alicia from storming out. She could have lied to her and accepted her as the partner that she wanted. Jessica knew that if she had lied to Alicia it would have made their relationship hollow and when Alicia discovered the truth the consequences would have been far worse.

Before making her way to Park Incorporated Jessica did leave a note her father. She thought that he would most likely be at the headquarters as well but if they had somehow missed each other then he would know where she was. She had decided to leave out about what had happened the previous night, it was something that she felt that he wouldn't want to know and at this moment in time it was only causing her sorrow.

It took Jessica several minutes to reach the headquarters of Park Incorporated where already there was a lot tension in the air. All available agents including the junior agents had been called in. Many of the agents had been unavailable due to the fact that they were already on missions or for other reasons. Before Jessica could find out what was happening she was rushed into the main briefing room where she saw a dozen other agents including Agents Fredericks, Lang, Munroe and even Junior Agent Paige. These were all the agents that were able to get to the briefing room as the others were still unavailable. She felt very nervous as she knew that something big was going down. She already saw General Kilgore standing in front of a screen with an image of the power station.

"Ladies and Gentlemen we have a situation at hand," said General Kilgore. Standing next to him was an assistant with a couple more Generals standing not too far away. "An emergency has arisen at the Layton Fields Power Plant." With that the picture on the screen changed to a blue print of the power station. "The Bicovio Levels in Reactor One is reaching critical levels and if we don't lower the levels the reactor will explode. The ensuing explosion will destroy this entire city and many mile around the immediate area. All that will be left is a crater as large as a small moon."

"Wow wait shouldn't there be some kind of safety protocol that would prevent something like this from happening?" asked an agent who had been sitting down not too far from where Jessica was standing. He was a middle aged man and although she didn't know who he was she knew that he had been with the company for some time.

"Indeed there is but unfortunately those protocols have failed. The Bicovio levels are continuing to rise and the staff at the plant can do nothing to lower them. They have called us for assistance since we are the last hope for the city. Already we have spoken to local emergency services and a blast area evacuation will take place at any moment. If the worst were to happen at least lives would be saved. Unfortunately there isn't enough time to evacuate everyone so a small group of agents will go to the plant itself and try and prevent the explosion from taking place. The rest of you will help out with the evacuation process, the more people we get to safety is the less that we have to worry about. If any of you want to go with the evacuees to safety it will not be held against you. All those that choose to stay will be helping to save countless lives. Those who wish to leave may do so now." He paused for a moment and he was thankful to see that none of the agents were leaving. Each of them remained where they were. "Very good I am proud of each and every one of you for remaining behind. You all know what is at risk here." He took a moment to clear his throat before moving on. "For the team that will travel to the plant will be consisted of Agents Fredericks, Lang, Truly and Bolton. The rest of you will be helping with the evacuation of the city and surrounding areas."

Jessica stood there in silence for a moment as she had basically heard that her task was to help the civilians escape from the blast zone. A part of her had wanted to go to the plant itself and stop whatever was happening there. She did understand how her size would help with the evacuation however.

"How much time do we have before the reactor explodes?" asked another random agent who was near the back of the room.

"Less than half an hour by our estimations," replied General Kilgore. "The staff at the plant have being buying us extra time but it has almost run out. The agents that I've mentioned are to remain here for a quick briefing, the rest of you will be assigned to key locations and help the evacuation take place."

Moments later the agents including Jessica had been sent out for their tasks while the last four agents remained behind for this briefing. Agent Fredericks was amongst one of the most experienced and durable agents in Park Incorporated had made him a prime choice for this mission. His added strength did help as well and the fact that he could most likely survive any explosion did help him.

The other agents that were amongst him was Agent Lang who he had worked on numerous missions before. Agent Truly was a very average looking woman but her ability to manipulate rock made her a very powerful agent. She could be powerful enough herself to trigger an earthquake that could destroy the entire city but she had a good enough grasp on her powers to keep them safely in check. In this team she might have been the youngest member but she could be considered to be one of the most powerful.

The final agent left in this team was a man who was called Agent Bolton. It was not his powers that had gotten him onto this team. It was the mind behind them, his power to see in multiple spectrums did have some uses but he was also a brilliant mind. While Agent Lang would most likely lead this operation it was Agent Bolton who was going to be the brains behind it.

"The mission is very simple ladies and gentlemen," said General Kilgore to these four remaining agents. "Your task is to prevent the reactor from exploding by any means necessary. The very least that can be done is to postpone the explosion for as long as you can so that the evacuation can continue for as long as possible."

"So is this a suicide mission?" asked Agent Truly. She wasn't the best looking of women but the power that she wielded did demand respect from those around her. Like the other agents she was a good person or she would not have been permitted to have her powers in the first place.

"Not entirely. I have the upmost confidence in you that you will succeed. Agent Bolton will access the plant's systems and discover if there is a way to prevent this explosion from taking place. There rest of you will be there to assist him in any way that you can. Your own power sets will most likely come into play."

"I still believe that I should be out there trying to evacuate those civilians," replied Agent Fredericks. He had been a little nervous of leaving Jessica to use her powers without him being around but he was more concerned for his loved ones.

"Your powers will be essential to the success of the mission. Not only are you one of the strongest agents within the company but you're also the most durable. You've seen what you can withstand, that will come in good use and there are still plenty of agents out there helping those in need."

"What about my trainee? She isn't really supposed to be using her powers without my supervision." He still remembered what Jessica's sessions

"Normally that would be the case but this situation does call for desperate measures. For now Junior Agent Snape and the other junior agents will be allowed to operate as a full agent during this crisis. As soon as it is over they will once again only be allowed to use their powers under the supervision of their mentor."

Not too far away Jessica was being hurried away so that she and the other agents could go out into the city and help with the evacuation. Already the emergency services had already started broadcasting about the evacuation. At first many of the civilians had thought that it was another drill but much to their horror they began to discover that there was indeed real danger.

Rather than having to travel through a vortex like before the agents were being transported in huge flying vehicles that were designed to house more than a thousand people. There were two agents assigned to each transporter with a driver in each vehicle as well. The objective was to get as many people out of the city as they could in case the reactor exploded. It seemed that it was a likely scenario but there was still hope that the team sent to the power plant itself could still cap the problem.

There were numerous evacuation points all across the city and Jessica's transporter was allocated to be Evacuation Point Five. It was in a part of the city that she had not travelled to in some time. She was feeling a little nervous with going on her first real assignment without Agent Fredericks but she thought that she was ready. She also wanted to see if all of her training had paid off and how people would react around her. So far she had one good and one bad experience when growing in public and she considered this to be the tie-breaker. She only hoped that she would live long enough to either enjoy or regret the experience. She hoped that it was the former.

Jessica had been paired up with Agent Hancock who had only been a full agent for a couple of years. She was a woman of colour who had the power to extend her fingernails until they were roughly three feet long. When elongated her fingernails were incredibly strong, strong enough to slice through strong metals. If by any chance one of her nails were broken it would grow back in quick time.

The two women stood inside the transporter as it hovered above the evacuation point. They could see people gathering below and from where they were looking they couldn't help but think of how small they looked. Jessica did feel nervous as the transporter began to lower as she knew that soon she would be swamped by people who wanted to flee to safety. She thought that they would be in a panicky state of mind and would do almost anything to ensure their safety.

"You know the plan," said Agent Hancock as the transporter continued to lower. "You go out there and grow to your full size. At least then you can get the attention of everyone and deal with any trouble if need be. I'll remain on here and make sure that everyone gets on safely. You will also remain behind to keep some order between drops." They both knew that there were so many people and so very few transporters that it would take several trips to evacuate everyone.

"Ok, I hope this goes well," replied Jessica although she could feel a small amount of anxiety. This was her first real test and she was determined to stay cool under pressure or else she couldn't consider herself an agent."

"Unless people start panicking everything should be fine." They had to wait for a few more moments before the transporter finally touched the ground. Jessica concentrated on her breathing so that she could be kept calm. She saw as the small door opened and she could hear the people outside talking amongst themselves. "Ok young'un, show the bosses what you can do."

With that Jessica stepped outside towards the crowd. She muttered the word 'big' as she walked and her body soon rocketed up much to the surprise of many of the people as they saw the tall woman grow even taller. It was like nothing that they had ever seen before and there were even a few who were more terrified of her rather than the big explosion that was going to take place. She reached her full height within moments and she tried to smile down at them to show that she wasn't a threat.

"People please there is no need to panic," said Jessica. Her voice was as pleasant as she could be. She wanted to make sure that no one was panicking but that was something that she knew would be difficult. "My name is Junior Agent Snape and my colleague and I are going to get you all out of here before anything happens." Just then the large doors of the transporter opened, Agent Hancock was standing by the door as she waited for the first few people to come through. "Can people please start to enter the transporter in a calm and orderly fashion. If there is not enough space for you on this transporter it will return a short time later to pick you up."

Jessica watched as hundreds of people scurried passed her so that they could get onto the transport. Although she had been practicing in her growing powers she still couldn't get over how small everyone looked when she was a giantess. They reminded her of dolls but she had to remember that they were real people.

Many of the people looked up at Jessica as they went passed. Many of them would have just stood there and stared at her all day but their will to survive outweighed their curiosity so they carried passed her. It did not take long for the transporter to be packed to capacity. There were still more people who were trying to get on but Jessica had to squat down and put her hand in the way.

"Sorry guys the transporter is full," said Jessica. She was somewhat trying to be assertive so that people understood what she was telling them. Despite this people were still trying to get passed her so that they could get onto the transport but already the doors were closing. She had to pick up anyone who had tried to get passed her. She didn't want to vent any anger towards them because she wanted to show that she wasn't a threat. "I said that the transporter is full." There was a small man in her hand who seemed to be scared of her. "You'll have to wait for it to return before you can board."

"Please I just want to live," replied the Man. He was terrified that his existence could be wiped away in mere moments.

"I know you do sweetie and I promise you, you will. For now all you need to do is wait for the transporter to return and then you can get back on. If everyone remains calm everyone will get to safety before anything can happen."

This seemed to calm the man down enough for her to place his back on the ground. It seemed that her spirit had won out in this battle but he was only one of thousands desperate to survive. If they all began to try and get passed her then she and everyone else could be in a lot of trouble.

Meanwhile some miles away the elite team of Agents had arrived at the power plant to try and resolve the crisis that was taking place there. They knew that if they didn't properly shut down the reactor and prevent the Bicovio levels from rising any higher there would be a huge crater where the city once stood.

All through the time the staff were doing everything that they could to prevent the reactor from exploding. If not for their efforts the reactor would have blown up by now and countless people would have been killed. Unfortunately the danger was far from over and they knew that they would be lucky if they survived.

Agent Bolton had already made his way to the computer systems and was beginning to go through everything that was taking place in the reactor. With his powers he could also see into the reactor and he was terrified by what he could see. He could also see the Bicovio all around the reactor and if someone got too close to it, it would cause them serious harm or worse.

Agent Lang was the one leading the team and for the moment all he and the other agents could do was wait for Agent Bolton's diagnosis. None of them were without their nerves, even Agent Fredericks who was the most laid back of the quartet was extremely nervous himself. Just before he had left for this mission he had a few moments to contact his wife and told her how much he loved her just in case he didn't return from this mission. He had even asked a couple of the agents to make sure that she got to safety. She was his entire world and if she were to die he didn't know what he would do. She was the only woman who truly loved him and had seen passed his obese body and seen the man that he was inside. For that he would forever be hers.

As Agent Bolton continued to go over what was taking place in the reactor through the computer systems he was getting more and more worried with every passing moment. Like the staff he had attempted multiple times to try and jumpstart the reactor's safety features but so far none of them had worked. The reactor was too far gone to be properly shut down by the computer console and the clamps that kept it connected had rusted shut over time. They had been meaning to replace them but there had been a few budget cuts that had prevented them from carrying out this job. There had been other jobs that they had felt was more pressing.

"This isn't good," said Agent Bolton as he looked at the computer screen. He was getting warnings constantly flash up on the screen and he had to do everything he could to ignore them for the moment. Agent Truly was standing by his side. She didn't quite have the intellect that he did but she knew that when the reactor blew up that things would get really, really bad.

"What is it?" replied Agent Truly as she looked at the computer screen. She could see the schematics. Like the vast majority of people on Home she didn't know entirely what she was looking at.

"I've tried everything that I can think to try and shut down the reactor from here but if anything all I've done is delayed the explosion by a few minutes. Unless we can disconnect the reactor manually this whole place including the city and everything around it will be nothing but a wasteland. Not even bacteria will survive."

"Maybe I can disconnect cables myself. You know just use a few jagged rocks and the job will be done."

"I doubt it, these cables are extremely strong and the force of your rocks impacting it could cause an explosion. One of the best ways for us to do disconnect the cables is to literally pull them out."

"So can we just get Dennis to do that? He's more than strong enough to do the job." At first she thought that it was the solution to their problem but she saw the expression on Agent Bolton's face remain the same.

"No Bicovio levels around the reactor are too high. He would be fried before he could remove all of the cables. True due to his bulk he could withstand it much longer than any of us but not long enough to save us." He briefly looked over at Agent Lang who was using his water manipulation abilities to keep the reactor cool. He could have attempted to push the reactor up from below but he didn't have enough water at his command to do this. He was also standing far enough away from the reactor to not be affected by the Bicovio. "Agent Lang's efforts are buying us some time but it's like putting a plaster on a severed limb. We need someone who is strong enough to pull the cables out but also resilient enough to withstand the Bicovio long enough to get the job done."

"How about a giant?"

"A what?"

"A giant, Dennis's latest trainee can turn herself into a giant. I'm not sure exactly what her limits are but she could be strong enough to rip out the cables and at an enlarged state her body should be more resilient to the Bicovio."

"That just might work." He had to continue to think about it and he could see that it made sense. "Only problem is that she's still a trainee and not a full agent. There could be some complications if we go ahead with this."

"I could still try and use my own powers to help. You know like pushing the reactor up into the air. That could still work."

"Perhaps, that sounds like a safer idea, we'll go ahead with that first and leave this giant theory as our back up plan."

Moments later Agent Truly got herself into position a safe distance away from the reactor. The other agents watched on as she got herself ready to possibly save the city. She took several deep breaths as she held her hands out towards the reactor. At first nothing was happening but within moments the ground beneath the reactor began to push up. She was using her powers to manipulate the ground below it and she hoped by pushing it up far enough that the reactor cables would disconnect allowing the reactor to finally shut down and be safe.

The plan seemed to be working at first but suddenly Agent Truly began to feel sick. She didn't know it but her body was being bombarded with Bicovio. By lifted the reactor up in an attempt release the cables she had accidentally begun to increase the Bicovio field and she was no longer in a safe area. She could feel her head beginning to ache and she could feel her body getting weaker. Agent Bolton could see the Bicovio in the area around Agent Truly and he realised what was going on.

"She's being exposed to the Bicovio!" shouted Agent Bolton. This got the attention of both Agents Fredericks and Lang. "Dennis get her out of there before she goes passed the point of no return."

Agent Fredericks understood what was happening and quickly moved towards where Agent Truly was. She had already fallen to the ground and was beginning to lose consciousness. Even with his size he was able to gently grab her and take her away from where the Bicovio was leaking out. In the brief time that he had been in the Bicovio he had felt it impacting his body but for the moment it had done no damage to him thanks to his thick hide. Any longer and like Agent Truly he would have started feeling the effects as well. Unlike Agent Truly if he had fallen there would have been no one around to pick him up.

The unconscious Agent Truly was placed on a table while Agent Lang tended to her. He was trained in first aid but he didn't need to be a doctor to know that she was in a bad way. Agent Fredericks was by his side while Agent Bolton was still at the computer screen trying everything that he could to try and solve the problem at hand. He wasn't uncaring but he knew that he had more important things that required his time. Also he felt that there was little he could do for her.

"How is she?" asked Agent Fredericks as he looked over at Agent Truly. If he didn't know any better he would have thought that she was asleep.

"Not good," replied Agent Lang as he tried everything that he could with his limited medical skills. "She needs urgent medical attention, unfortunately she can't get any because all the doctors are being evacuated."

"So the only way that we can save her is if we stop this explosion and we get her to someone who can help."

"Precisely and I'm afraid the only one who can stop the explosion right now is Junior Agent Snape."

"What Jessica?" He had not been in the conversation between Agents Bolton and Truly earlier. They had informed Agent Lang since he was leading the mission but Agent Fredericks had yet to be informed. "But she's not ready for this and she won't survive the ordeal."

"But she will be able to tolerate the Bicovio long enough disconnect the reactor. There is a large risk that she will not survive but think of those that she will save. I know it is not the most ideal of situations to put someone of her experience in this position but what choice do we have?"

"There has to be another way." He was trying to make it sound like Jessica wasn't their last resort but in truth he couldn't think of any other way to stop the explosion. The Bicovio levels were continuing to rise and before long everything in the area would be completely destroyed.

"If there was I would have used that. Contact your trainee now and tell her to make her way here as soon as possible."

"Please don't make me do that." There was a small tear in his eye as he knew that he couldn't stop what was happening.

"I'm sorry old friend. If there was another way I would have done it. I know that she is young and inexperienced but she is the only one who can prevent this explosion. Now please contact her and tell her to come here."

There was a few moments of absolute silence between the two men as Agent Fredericks kept trying to think of something that could stop the explosion. He knew that Jessica was the only one who had the body to be able to withstand the Bicovio long enough for her to get close to it and she had the strength to rip the cables off. She would succumb to the Bicovio more or less right after she had done this and he couldn't imagine having to tell her father that his only child was killed. A few more tears rolled down his face as he lifted his VSC device to his mouth and pressed a button on it.

"Jessica this is Dennis do you copy?" asked Agent Fredericks. At first all he was getting was static but eventually he could hear a voice on the other end.

"This is Jessica," replied a feminine voice.

"I need you to come to the power plant right away. I'm uploading my location to you right now. Please come as soon as possible." He was trying to hide how much it was hurting him to do this but he realised that there was very little choice in this. He couldn't sacrifice the lives of millions for one person.

Chapter 15: Saviour? by The Doctor

Jessica was a few miles away at the evacuation point as she was regulating how many people were getting into the transporter. It she was doing everything that she could to stop people from panicking but she was quickly losing control of the situation. Despite her size it seemed that everyone was more afraid of dying rather than the fact that there was a hundred and twenty plus foot giantess standing before them. She could feel some people climbing over her feet as they were trying to get to the transporter. She couldn't see them since her large breasts blocked her view but she still did her best to bend down and pick them up. Her large breasts were also making her a little unbalanced when she was bending down. She was still getting used to having such big breasts and this was something that was going to take some time.

She began to hear her VSC device on her wrist begin to make a noise but rather than it being the emergency alarm it was indicating that someone was trying to communicate with her and she quickly pressed the receive button and brought the device close to her mouth. She didn't know who it could be or even why they were communicating to her.

"Jessica this is Dennis do you copy?" asked a masculine voice. It only took her a few moments to realise that it was Agent Fredericks. It was nice to hear a familiar voice after everything that was going on.

"This is Jessica," replied Jessica.

"I need you to come to the power plant right away. I'm uploading my location to you right now. Please come as soon as possible."

"Are you alright? You sound a little off?" She had been able to detect the sorrow in his voice but she wasn't sure if it was because of the line between the two communicators or with Agent Fredericks himself.

"Yeah I'm fine." He was lying to her but he was only doing it so that she wouldn't be concerned with him. "I just need you to get here as soon as you can. Drop whatever you're doing and come to the plant."

"Ok I'll be there as soon as I can."

"Good, please hurry."

The link went dead as Agent Fredericks disconnected from his end. Jessica was somewhat puzzled with why she was being told to go to the power station. She knew that it was the cause of what was happening but she didn't feel like she would be any real help in preventing the explosion.

Jessica shrank herself down to her minimum height and almost immediately a sea of people tried to get passed her. This forced her to grow up to her full size once again so that they would back away for the moment. The fact that she had shrunk and then grown again so quickly had caught some people by surprise and she understood that she would have to stay this size for the time being so that the situation could still be handled.

In the end she was forced to turn towards the transporter which was only moments away from lifting off. She still needed to tell Agent Hancock that she had to leave and travel to the power plant. It would mean that she would have to deal with all these people by herself which would be a close to impossible task.

Jessica squatted down and looked into the still open transporter. Inside she could see Agent Hancock making sure that everyone was ready for take-off. She had been too busy to hear Jessica's conversation with Agent Fredericks.

"Hey Hancock I hate to do this to you but I've been called to the power plant," said Jessica as she knew that Agent Hancock would not like this. In truth there was not much that she could do.

"You've got to be kidding me," replied Agent Hancock with much disbelief in her voice. "How do you expect me to keep all these people in line by myself?"

"I don't know but I really need to go." She did feel guilty about leaving Agent Hancock by herself but she knew that Agent Fredericks would not have contacted her if it was not of the upmost importance. "I'll be back as soon as I can, I promise."

Jessica stood back up and looked forwards but with the sea of people in front of her she couldn't see a decent area to place her foot. Almost everywhere that she saw there were people and if she shrunk and tried to get passed them it would take too much time and she would be most likely crushed by a stampede of people. She took a deep breath as she knew that she would probably hate herself for what she was going to do next. One thing that she couldn't hear was Agent Hancock inside trying to communicate with another agent so that they could take Jessica's place.

"Ok people I need to walk away from here right now. I need you all to move so that I can walk out without crushing any of you. Believe me there is nothing more that I want than to see you all safe but right now I need to leave. I expect you all to still enter the transporter in a safe and calm manner. Do everything that Agent Hancock tells you to do and everyone will be fine."

Jessica had to lift her large foot over the crowd so that they would move enough for her to place her foot down. She had to wait a few moments before doing this and she had to repeat the process multiple times before she was clear of the crowd. Some of these people were now truly afraid of her but as she hoped no one was crushed or even injured. With the crowd on her way she could concentrate on getting to the power plant.

The next thing that Jessica did was take a look at the co-ordinates that Agent Fredericks had given to her using her VSC and unfortunately for her the quickest to get to the plant was to go through the city. She still remembered the failed training exercises that she had as she tried to go through a simulated city. Unfortunately this time if she destroyed any buildings while walking they wouldn't be simulated. They would be the real thing and she could be destroying a person's life by doing this.

"Ok Jessica you can do this," said Jessica in her head. She took deep breaths and even wanted to close her eyes but if she did she knew that she would be asking for trouble. "Just imagine you're walking down the street and there is nothing abnormal about me. It is just a normal walk."

She began to take her first few steps and she was frantically looking around for anything that might cause her to trip over. She kept her eyes out for obstacles like cables, signs, vehicles and other objects that were a tripping hazard. Since everyone was at the evacuation points she didn't have to worry about accidentally stepping on someone. This was at least one relief for her.

Each footstep Jessica took made the ground shudder for a moment and she feared that she might leave indentation on the ground. Although the vehicles on Home were mainly hover vehicles she still thought that there would be some disruption. Also even though she was a giantess many of the buildings around her still towered above her. It was only these buildings that prevented her from feeling like a true colossus.

With each step Jessica's confidence was beginning to grow and she started to put the doubts out of her head. The fact that there was no one around did make the task somewhat easier for her and she took each step as they came. She was doing better than she expected and she knew that if Agent Fredericks saw her he would most likely be very proud of what she was doing.

Unfortunately Jessica didn't know just how little time was left, if she had she would probably have picked up the pace. If she had she most likely would have made a mistake and accidentally caused billions in damage. She even saw her reflection in a building of glass windows and although she did like what she was seeing she didn't have to time to stand around and admire herself.

It took Jessica several minutes to get through the city to the power plant on the outskirts. Overall she had been happy with her city walk although she did cause some damage as she knocked over a couple of signs. The damage to the city was minimal and would only prove a minor inconvenience for the city to replace the signs.

One thing that did surprise Jessica when she reached the plant was its size. It was bigger than she expected and even though she was a giantess she did feel relatively small in comparison to it. But to enter the building itself Jessica did need to shrink so she muttered the word 'Small' and moments later she was back down to her smaller size. With no time at all she rushed inside through the main entrance and used her VSC to locate Agent Fredericks' signal.

Inside the agents were getting anxious. They knew that Jessica was on her way but there were only a few short minutes before the reactor exploded. Agent Bolton was doing everything he could to delay this from happening but even he was not a miracle worker. There was only so long he could prevent the explosion but he still couldn't stop the Bicovio from rising. Before long the plant would be too dangerous for anyone and only moments after that the explosion would occur.

Agent Truly was still in a bad way. She had yet to regain consciousness after her exposure to the Bicovio and the others were getting worried that she would never recover. Agent Lang in particular was getting more anxious than the rest of them. He felt that they were only moments away from getting killed but Agent Fredericks was still keeping his cool. He placed his hand on the shoulder of Agent Lang who had been pacing back and forth. The tension in the air could be cut with a knife.

"Please Rich calm down," said Agent Fredericks as he hoped that this would help calm down Agent Lang. Unfortunately it seemed to have little effect as Agent Lang still seemed to be agitated.

"Where is your trainee?" replied Agent Lang. "If she doesn't get here soon there will be a crater that stretches from here all the way to the Idonian District." This was a region some distance away but it was likely that the blast range would reach there along with the same distance the opposite direction.

"She will be here I promise you. Junior Agent Snape is not a slacker, she'll be here before we know it I'm sure."

"It's not just that, if we are able to stop the explosion we could still lose Philece. I don't want any more agents dying under my command."

"They won't my friend. You've done a good job keeping us alive and you will continue to do so until the mission ends."

"Is there anyone here?" asked a feminine voice. Both agents looked over to where the voice was coming from and much to their relief they could see that Jessica had finally found them. This was probably the greatest voice that they had ever heard due to the situation at hand. It seemed that a small part of their hope had been reignited.

"Jessica? We're over here!"

Moments later the two agents saw Jessica at the entrance to the room. Agent Lang was never more relieved to see a junior agent but he had no time for this as there was still a lot that needed to be done. All he could do was watch as Jessica made her way towards them. She was outside the range of the Bicovio but she didn't know about it. She couldn't see it at all and it was only really through luck that she wasn't being exposed to it just yet but this would change soon.

Seconds later Jessica reached where the two agents were standing and she was surprised to see Agent Truly lying on a nearby table. She began to fear that she was dead but she did see her hand move slightly and it was enough for her to know that she was still alive. But she still had no idea why she had even been called.

"Jessica you're here and not without a moment to spare," said Agent Fredericks. At first he was smiling but this soon faded away as he was going to have a hard time asking Jessica to lay down her life to save the people in the city who had yet to evacuate. It was going to be the hardest thing he was ever going to do and he just hoped that he could live with himself afterwards. "Jessica there's something we need you to do and I'm not sure how exactly I can ask you." He pointed towards the reactor which was on the verge of exploding. "Over there is what's causing our problems. In only a couple of minutes that reactor is going to explode and take out the city and everything in the surrounding area." He paused for a moment so that he could compose himself. "We need you to grow to giant size and remove the cables so that the reactor can stabilize itself. All safety restraints have failed and you're our last hope of saving the city."

"Sure that seems easy enough," replied Jessica. She didn't realise what the danger was and Agent Lang felt like he had to step in to break the news to her that she would most likely not survive the experience.

"If only that were true," said Agent Lang as he stepped towards her. "The reactor is leaking out Bicovio and already most of the ground near the reactor is covered with the stuff. You're the only one of us who has the body to withstand the Bicovio for an extended period of time and the strength to disconnect the cable. Unfortunately your survival doesn't seem to be very likely."

"What?" She was in some disbelief over what she was hearing. She couldn't believe that her mentor and an experienced agent were asking her to lay her life down. "Are you asking me to kill myself?"

"Please Jessica it's not like that," replied Agent Fredericks. "We wouldn't ask you this if there was any other way. My body won't be able to withstand the Bicovio as long as your body does at giant size. If I could I would do it myself but I would be dead before the first cable was pulled out and Agent Lang wouldn't get anywhere near it." He gave a sigh. "I know that we're asking you to make the ultimate sacrifice but think about all the people that you will be saving, the children who will be able to enjoy their lives thanks to you and I assure you no one will ever forget the sacrifice you make today. I know that we haven't known each other for a very long time but you're a wonderful person and if you do somehow survive today you will make a great agent. I cannot force you to do this but consider what will happen if you don't act."

Jessica fell silent for a few moments as she considered what she was being asked. The thought that her life would be coming to an abrupt end like this. She thought of all the things that she had been looking forward to in life, getting married, having a family with the man that she loved. She did still have her date with Bobby that she had been looking forward to but it seemed that she wouldn't get the chance.

She knew that either way she was going to die in a few minutes because even at her largest size she couldn't outrun the blast radius of the explosion. The VSC used by the agents at this point in history were too primitive to be able to generate their own short distance vortexes. The only thing that Jessica had going for her if she did nothing was that she would have a quick death, the only downside to this was that thousands if not millions of people would also die. If she did try to disconnect the cables she would die a slow and agonising death but at least she would save the lives of many good people. She knew that as an agent she would have to put her body on the line for the good of other people. She just didn't think that it would have happened so soon.

"O-ok I'll do it," said Jessica in a relatively quiet voice. A couple of tears were rolling down her face but the next thing that she felt was Agent Fredericks giving her a hug. All she could do was hug him back for the moment and due to his body he felt incredibly soft. When she was in her arms it was easy to forget about her extreme height since he was much larger than her.

"Thank you Jessica," replied Agent Fredericks. He soon broke the hug off since if they continued to hug and not do any work then everyone would be in trouble over it. "Agent Bolton will walk you through the process. Good luck my dear and for what it's worth it was an honour being your teacher."

Moments later Jessica stood some distance away from the reactor. She was just short of the Bicovio field that littered the area in an invisible blanket of toxic particles. She could feel her heart beating through her chest and more than once she had considered turning back but with everything that was at stake she just couldn't allow this to happen. She took several deep breaths as she took a quick look up at the ceiling. She was surprised with how high it was and she even thought that she would be able to reach her full size in there without her head hitting the ceiling.

"Junior Agent Snape are you ready?" asked a voice. The voice belonged to Agent Bolton who was talking to her through the VSC. Slowly she lifted the device up to her mouth so that she could speak.

"Yeah I'm ready," replied Jessica with a small amount of fear in her voice. She began to feel as scared as Shelly was when she found herself face to face with a gigantic, naked Jessica.

"Ok first things first for this plan to even work you need to be at your full size otherwise you'll die within a couple of minutes."

"Right here I go." She lowered her arms and prepared herself for what was to happen next. "Big." She soon felt her body rocket up as she grew extremely fast. In almost no time at all she went from being close to seven feet tall to being a one hundred and twenty foot plus giantess. The first thing she felt was a sharp impact on her head as it came into contact with the ceiling. She did have enough time to bend down slightly so that her head didn't go right through the ceiling. But no sooner had she reached her full size she lifted the VSC back up to her lips. "Ok now what?"

"Now make your way over to the reactor and you'll see four large cables connected to it. You need to remove all of those cables carefully. If you shake it up too much it'll cause the reactor to explode sooner than anticipated."

"No pressure there then." She gave a sigh as she looked down to where the reactor was. She was in an uncomfortable position in the sense that she couldn't stand to her full height but right now it was the least of her worries. "Ok here I go."

Jessica began to take a few short steps towards the reactor and almost immediately she could feel the Bicovio impacting her body. It did make her body feel a little giddy and it did somewhat take her by surprise. She didn't need too long to recuperate as continued to make her way towards the reactor. She didn't want to think about what the Bicovio was doing to her body. Instead she was thinking about all the people that would be killed if she failed. She could see her father disappearing in the explosion and Bobby burning alive. Probably worst of all she could see Alicia. Rather than it being Alicia dying due to the explosion but rather the way that she had stormed out of Jessica's house earlier that day. She felt that she would never see Alicia again.

At her size it only took Jessica a few seconds to reach the reactor but she could feel herself becoming weaker. Even at her size the Bicovio which was being leaked generated by the reactor was taking their toll on her. She knew that she didn't have long before she lost consciousness and then after that she would succumb to it. She only hoped that she could perform her task before this happened.

As she looked at the reactor she saw the large cables that Agent Bolton had mentioned. To her they looked quite small and already she didn't know that she had already lasted longer than anyone else if they had attempted this. She took a deep breath as she grabbed the first cable and pulled it out with one quick pull. She heard the reactor rumble and it did make her a little worried.

"Careful there Snape," said Agent Bolton through the VSC. "That was close to setting it off, try doing it slower."

Jessica didn't respond but she took the information in and she held onto the next cable. It was located near the bottom of the reactor and she did pull it out but this time she did pull it gentler. Unfortunately it was using up precious time that she didn't have much of and she could see the world around her starting to get a little blurry as the Bicovio continued to infect her body.

Agent Fredericks could see what Jessica was doing from the distance and he was extremely worried about her. He felt guilty because in this situation he felt completely useless. He would have loved nothing more than to run to her and help her pull the cables out but he knew that he wouldn't be able to get near before succumbing to the Bicovio. His hated to admit that his fate was not in his hands.

As Jessica went to pull the third cable out of the reactor she saw that her hands were becoming wrinkly and if she could see her face it would look like someone was draining the life out of her. She didn't have time to worry about this however and could only concentrate on the mission at hand.

Agent Bolton was still keeping his eye on the reactor readings through the computer screen and because the cables were being pulled out things were seemingly getting better inside. He still knew that it would explode shortly but when the final cable was pulled out the reactor would revert back to normal. He didn't want to imagine just how much Bicovio was being absorbed into Jessica's body. He thought that it was a miracle that she hadn't succumbed yet and he knew that she probably only had seconds before she fell.

Jessica wrapped her enormous but wrinkled up fingers around the final cable. She tried to pull but her strength had seemingly left her body and at first she couldn't disconnect it. She tried a couple of more times and she knew that it would take the last of her strength to pull it out. She was still very afraid since she knew that this was probably going to be the last moments of her life and with her final shred of strength she gave the cable one more pull. It was enough to disconnect it from the reactor and there was a loud screeching sound that made everyone think that it was about to explode.

The only one who knew the truth was Agent Bolton who was still looking up the readings for the reactor on the computer screen. Much to his delight everything was returning to normal and he couldn't believe that Jessica had actually done it. It would only be a few more moments until the reactor completely stabilised. He couldn't help but smile as the thought that the city wasn't going to be completely obliterated could bring a smile onto almost anyone's face.

Agent Lang could also afford to smile for a moment as he was fed the news that the reactor was not going to explode. Agent Fredericks on the other hand couldn't have been more horrified as he saw Jessica was still standing but it looked like she was on the verge of death. The life had practically been completely drawn out of her and to look at her a person could believe that she was over a century old rather than being an eighteen year old young woman. She was so weak that she could barely speak and all he could do was watch as her towering body began to crash to the ground.

As Jessica fell her body was already beginning to shrink. The poor woman was unconscious before she had even hit the ground and due to the size of her breasts the weight had caused her to fall forwards rather than backwards. Thankfully she had shrunk so fast or else she could have crushed the reactor causing it to explode.

Despite the danger to his own health Agent Fredericks ran towards her as fast as his bloated body could carry him. Everything around him didn't matter to him at that moment in time, all he was concerned with was getting to Jessica and tears were rolling down his cheeks as he thought that he had just lost not only his trainee but his friend.

As soon as he reached Jessica's body he picked her up as if she were weightless. Thankfully due to the fact that the reactor had been stabilized the Bicovio level had begun to fall almost immediately so now it was not as deadly as it was. It would only be a few moments before it dissipated all together but it seemed that the damage had been done. Jessica lay there seemingly lifeless in Agent Frederick's arms.

"Don't go Jess, don't go," said Agent Fredericks with tears in his eyes as he gently shook her to try and wake her up. There was no response from her and he was beginning to think that he had truly lost her. "You're a strong girl and you're going to live. I won't allow you to die."

There was very little chance that Jessica was going to survive. No one in history had ever absorbed that much Bicovio and lived to tell the tale. For the moment all Agent Fredericks could do was try and get her some help but the very little life that she had within her was beginning to be snuffed out. She had prevented the reactor from exploding and thus saving the lives of countless people but now it was her life that was in danger. If she were awake there would be a small glimmer of hope but even then there was almost nothing within her. It seemed like she was past the point of no return.

Chapter 16: Finale by The Doctor

Everything around Jessica seemed to be dark as she stood in the centre of what seemed to be a purely empty space. There seemed to be nothing around her at all and she frantically looked around to see if she could see anything. She felt a sense of fear but she had failed to notice that rather than wearing her uniform she seemed to be naked but he body was radiating light that seemed to be hiding her private parts.

The blackness around Jessica seemed to stretch for as far as the eye could see, she didn't know if this was because there was miles of nothingness ahead of her or some kind of wall that she could not see. She tried to shout but she discovered that she could not mutter a single word. Even in this state and with nothing around her she couldn't tell if she was at her smaller or gigantic size.

She turned from one side to another quickly in the hope that there was something that she had missed but as she did she could still see nothing of interest. All she could see was bleak blackness that met her everywhere she turned. She could not remember how she got there or even that much about herself. She thought that she had always existed like this and that there was nothing else in the universe.

Suddenly Jessica saw a figure standing before her, she wanted to say something but once again she discovered that the words were stuck in her mouth. The figure didn't seem to be of that of any man or woman. It had no hair, no mouth, extremely basic hands and feet that didn't seem to indicate fingers or toes. All that could be seen was the eyes which were nothing more than two small black holes in the head. It was exactly the same height as Jessica and it seemed to stand there in utter silence.

With little else that she could do Jessica reached out to touch it but the instant that she did she was bathed in a bright light. She had to block her own eyes so that she wasn't blinded by the light. She then felt severe pain all over her body and she discovered that she could speak again, unfortunately all she could mutter was screams of sheer pain.

The next thing Jessica knew her eyes were opening and she was in a bed with numerous cables attached to her body. She felt extremely weak and if she could see herself she would have seen that she was no longer wrinkled up like she had been when she was being infected with the Bicovio.

She had no idea where she was but she could see people around her. She wanted to say something but she found herself too weak to do so. It seemed a couple of people had noticed that she was waking up and for many of them they had a relieved look on her face. Everything seemed to be going well but there was suddenly a look of horror as Jessica felt something off-putting in her body.

Although she couldn't see it happening her body was in fact growing despite the fact that she had not muttered the word big. The growth was much slower than it normally was but it was still enough to send everyone in the room into a panic. The sound of Jessica's medical gown tearing was more the only indication to her that she was growing. She was still in a disorientated state and wasn't fully aware of what was happening.

There was a scene of pure panic around her but the next thing Jessica felt was a sharp prick in her arm and only moments later she felt her eyes grow heavy again as she once again fell asleep. She didn't see her body begin to revert back to its normal size as her loss of consciousness caused her to shrink. The doctors around her were greatly surprised with what they had just seen. If Jessica had grown to full size there she would have grown through the building and killed many innocent people. Even if it had not been intentional she would have still felt a wave of guilt overtake her.

The next time Jessica woke she felt the unusual feeling throughout her body as she could feel it stretching again. She was still too dazed to full realise what was going on and as she continued to grow the world around her was still too blurry for her to fully be aware of where she was. The memories of what happened was seemingly being flooded back to her. She remembered what had happened in the power plant and what she had felt as the Bicovio infected her body.

She didn't realise that despite the fact that she was growing that she wasn't crashing into anything. If she had still been in one of the company's medi-labs or a hospital she would have surely started crashing through something by now. She could still feel that she was lying down on what felt like a mattress. She began to groan as she was still disorientated but a few moments the stretching feeling that she could feel seemed to subside as she came to her full size.

For the next several minutes Jessica could still not fathom where she was or exactly what had happened to her. Over the next few minutes her eyesight began to return to her and the first thing that she saw was Doctor Wagner on a platform just in front of her. The one thing that Jessica found most surprising was that Doctor Wagner looked to be very tiny along with the doctor who was standing right next to her.

"Ah Junior Agent Snape I see that you're awake," said Doctor Wagner. She seemed to show no fear of Jessica's size and stood there confidently. "We were beginning to think that you'd never wake."

"D-Doctor Wagner?" replied Jessica. Her voice sounded extremely weak and she found that she didn't even have the strength to lift her arms. "Y-you're so small."

"Well about that it is not me who is small." She paused for a moment as she began to think. "I'm not sure how I can tell you this but your body has changed."

"Changed how?" Her heart rate began to increase as she knew that she would most likely not like the answer that she got.

"You remember what happened don't you? You disconnected the cables from the unstable reactor and was exposed to more Bicovio than any one person could have hoped to survive. It caused a change in your body that it was moving towards but the Bicovio simply sped it up. Remember a few weeks back when your body changed again and you were able to support yourself at a giant size for a much longer period of time? Well that was your body beginning to prepare itself for this transformation."

"Wait what are you talking about?" She was beginning to become more confused and she couldn't fully make sense of what she was being told.

"I don't know how to tell you so I'm going to pull no punches." She gave a sigh. "Junior Agent Snape, as long as you stay conscious you will retain your enlarged stature. Unfortunately the only time you'll be anywhere close to normal size is when you're asleep, for that reason throughout your entire treatment we had to keep you drugged so that you wouldn't wake up and grow out of lab. We had this enlarged bed built for you so that you had a place to grow and still rest after the treatment is complete."

"But you can make me the way I was right?" There was no answer from Doctor Wagner and this was more crushing than if she had actually given her an answer. "Right?"

"Like I said your body was already moving towards this point and the Bicovio only sped it up. This is how you will be for the rest of your life."

"No that's not true!" Her voice was loud as she felt the soul crushing truth overwhelm her. "You've gotta be able to put me back to the way I was. With all the technology that you have there's gotta be something."

"I only wish that there was something that could be done. The Jones serum works in ways that we can't even begin to predict. The only thing that we can do is bring you back to health and help you adjust to this life changing event. I am truly sorry about this but I hope that you can rest well in the knowledge that your actions saved the lives of thousands, if not millions. That is at least something that you can be happy about."

"I don't feel happy." She would have crossed her arms if she had the strength to do this. Unfortunately her body was still recovering and this prevented her from doing this. "Where is my dad?"

"He is here, he has been waiting for you for some time. He has also been briefed about what has happened to you and for a long time he has wanted to talk to you. I'll be sure to let him know that you're awake."

Jessica only had to wait a few minutes for David to stand on the platform that Doctor Wagner had been standing on. There was no one accompanying him however as the pair had been given their privacy. She was very happy to see her father again but she couldn't get over how small he looked to her now. She had thought that the first change had been a big one but this one made her father look like a small toy in comparison to her. David had not slept well since Jessica was exposed to the Bicovio and all the way during the crisis he thought that he would lose his only daughter. Seeing her alive bought him more joy than he could express into words but he was still horrified in the knowledge that she was stuck in her giant state. He had been told that she shrunk when she was asleep but he didn't think that would help her in her life.

"D-Daddy you're here," said Jessica. Once again she would have loved nothing than to pick him up and give him a kiss. Her strength had not yet returned to her, all she could do was look at him and give him a smile.

"Jessica how are you feeling princess?" replied David. He knew that it was a stupid question but it was the only one that he could think to ask. Seeing his daughter like this was painful but he was just glad that she was still alive.

"I'm pretty shot Dad." A tear rolled down her face. "You've heard the news, I'm stuck like this."

"I know honey, I wish that there was something that I can do to make all this better for you." Tears were beginning to roll down his face as he thought that his fears had been realised. He had feared that the Jones Serum would turn her into some kind of monster and in a way that had happened. She was going to be a giantess for the rest of her life, she would never be able to fit into normal buildings again and she would never know what it was like to do things like a normal person. "I'm so sorry about this Jessica, I should never have allowed you to become an Agent. If I had not allowed you go through with the training you wouldn't be like this."

"No but many people would be dead." She could see how upset her father was and it made her feel even sadder than before. She always hated her father being sad and she didn't think that he had ever seen him truly happy since her mother died. When she died a small part of David had died along with him. "If I hadn't of been injected with the Jones Serum I wouldn't have been able to stop the reactor from exploding." Inside she was still very sad but she was trying to put on a brave face for him. "I don't think I could have done that if I was still regular Jessica Snape."

"I-I guess not." He tried to break a smile as he thought that what she was telling him was correct. He also thought that she was taking the whole thing very well, he had no idea just how broken Jessica was inside. "Steps have already been taken to ensure that you have all the comforts that you need."

"What do you mean?" Her curiosity had been aroused and she was wondering what her father was talking about.

"Since unfortunately there is almost no chance of there being a cure for what has happened the company has taken steps to making sure that you're properly looked after. Since they are the ones who are ultimately responsible for what happened to you they are the ones who have to ensure that you get everything you need. As soon as your fit enough to get out of bed they're going to take measurements so that they can manufacture some clothing for you. For your living arrangements they have already designated a large section of the headquarters to be your living quarters until a suitable accommodation can be built." He tried to smile at her behind his sadness. "I guess it means that you'll have to move out."

Jessica somewhat couldn't get over what she was hearing. For obvious reasons she was going to have to move out from her father's home and into her own. She was planning on moving out soon anyway but she didn't think it would happen in this manner. The fact that she was now larger than the house itself seemed almost to be lost on her. It also meant that there would no longer be anyone there to keep David company. This did make her a little sad but she hoped that it would be what he needed to start dating again and move on with his life after the death of her mother.

A few weeks later a ceremony took place where Jessica received a medal for her actions during the crisis. It was no big secret that she had saved the entire city and a great personal cost. This was something that no one would ever forget, many people owed Jessica their lives and the medal was a small token of their appreciation.

By this time Jessica had recovered enough to be able to get out of bed and for the ceremony she wore a long cream dress that had been specially made for her. It was made out of a relatively expensive material but for now the company didn't mind. They were already producing more clothing for her, she had given them a few designs that she would like them to create. She would have felt much more confident in that process if Alicia had been by her side, her best friend could have told her what went well and what didn't. Unfortunately she still hadn't spoken to Alicia since the night in which they spent an intimate time together. This saddened Jessica even more than the fact that she was now stuck as a giantess. She hadn't cared if she was stuck at a mile tall, she felt that if she had her best friend with her everything would be fine.

The medal that Jessica was given was so small that she had difficulties seeing it. It was the mayor of the city who had given her the medal and when he placed it on her fingertip she brought it close to her eye so that she could take a better look at it. She knew that this was only going to be the start of her problems as a giantess living in a world which was too small for her.

Due to her fear of stepping on something or someone receiving the medal so far had been Jessica's only appearance in the city since the crisis. She had spent almost all of her time in the section of the headquarters that had become her temporary home. She had tried everything that she could to make it feel cosy but no matter what she did it still felt like it was a big empty, unforgiving space. David had even brought her the stuffed toys that had been in her room but now they seemed like nothing to her. She couldn't believe that she could fit her entire stuffed toy collection on her hand.

One thing that Jessica saw when she was accepting her medal was that people were actually nervous of her. She wanted to dislike people because of this but she could understand their nervousness. Even though she was a gentle giantess Jessica herself would still be nervous around anyone who was that much bigger than her. It was a natural feeling to be afraid of people or creatures that are much larger than yourself.

It was then that she heard someone approaching where she was sitting. This section of the headquarters had been closed off to give her some privacy. At this time of day she would be brought a hot meal along with any messages that she needed her attention. She would also be told of any visitors since they would have to book in advance before they came. It was for security reasons.

As Jessica looked she could see Agent Lang walking travelling towards her in a small over vehicle which carried a plate of warm food covered by a metal lid to keep it warm along with a large barrel. It didn't take him too long to reach her and as he slowly got out of the vehicle he also had with him a piece of paper which contained everything that she needed to know for that day.

"Good afternoon Junior Agent Snape," said Agent Lang as he looked up for her. "For lunch the chefs have whipped up Unon Surprise along with a stormberry juice. Later you have some training to complete and also a journalist would like to interview you about your actions during the crisis."

"Do I have any other visitors today?" replied Jessica. There was one name in particular that she wanted to hear.

"Let me take a look." He began to look at his piece of paper so that he could answer Jessica's question. "You have your father coming to visit you this evening and at some point tomorrow you have a Mr Townsend visiting." Mr Townsend was the surname of Bobby who had come to see Jessica a couple of times since her growth spurt. Rather than going out on a date they had their date here instead. With no Shelly around whispering in his ear they both actually had a good time with one another. He had been beginning to see the person she was inside and every moment that he had spent with her the more that he realised that the sham date was wrong. His visits did make Jessica happy and she had even kissed him a couple of times but she didn't take it any further than that.

"Is there a Miss Alicia Stacy on that list?" This was the name that she wanted to hear most of all.

"One moment." He began to search the list that he had but Alicia's name was not on there at all. "Sorry I can't see the name on here."

"Ok that's fine." On the outside she seemed to be putting on a brave face but inside she was devastated that her best friend hadn't come to visit. There was nothing more that Jessica wanted to do than to sit with Alicia and talk about their problems. She thought that they would be able to iron things out and become friends once again. She couldn't imagine her life without her and right now she needed Alicia more than ever. "Is there anything else I need to know?"

"Not in particular. There might be one or two things missing but nothing of any real importance. Now if you wouldn't mind could you lift your lunch off the truck for me please?"

"Just before you go can I ask you something?" Her voice didn't sound like it was filled with confidence. If anything it sounded the opposite.

"Sure go ahead."

"Do you think it'll get any easier?"

"For what?" He was very curious with exactly what she was asking him. He could guess what she was talking about but he felt it best for her to tell him directly. He knew that she was in a bit of a fragile state at this point and didn't want to do anything that could antagonise her.

"For this." She pointed at herself and gestured that she meant her entire body. "I know that it's been a couple of weeks but I still can't get used to being this big. It was nice being this big when I knew I could shrink down and actually be able to fit into buildings but now I'm stuck like this. Everything now has to be made bigger for me and I don't know if I can handle it much longer. The world around me is so small I fear I might step on someone if I go out for a short walk." There were some tears in her eyes and she was on the verge of sobbing. "I just want to be back to the way that I was."

"I think everyone wishes that." He took a few steps towards her and he could see that she was extremely upset. "Without you I wouldn't be standing here right now, my wife and kids would most likely have been killed and the fact that we're alive is thanks to you. Unfortunately for your efforts this has happened and fate has not been fair to you. All the people in the city will not forget what you have done for them and despite your increased size you are still a person." He gave a sigh as he tried to come up with the best words to say. "I could say that I understand what you're going through but the truth is I can't. When I was given my powers it was not as frightening as what has happened to you so I'm not going to even pretend to know what it feels like. All I can say is that although this is a big change for you eventually you'll get used to it and you might even enjoy it. I'm sure that there are many people who would want to be in your shoes, to have your size and the fact that you're in the public's eye."

"I would give all that away in a heartbeat just to be able to go back in my room or even give my father a hug without crushing him." There were still tears in her eyes but she wasn't fully sobbing yet.

"I know, it's difficult but trust me things will work out for you. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow but someday."

"T-thanks that means a lot." She was able to break a smile as she wiped away her tears. She respected Agent Lang immeasurably and she was happy that he was able to take the time to talk to her.

With that Jessica took her meal off the truck and after saying his goodbyes Agent Lang left her so that she could have some privacy and also so that he could carry on with other duties. Jessica ate her food in silence and she still couldn't get over how strange it all looked. The pieces of food had been specially made to seem big. Some items of food couldn't be increased in size so she had a large quantity of the normal sized ones instead. The metallic barrel that she had was filled with stormberry juice which had a sweet taste and was cheap to make in bulk.

Her sadness didn't seem to fade away and she saw some photograph like images that were in amongst the latest delivery of her personal effects. One particular picture was of her with Alicia before she had undergone her transformation. She had some difficulties seeing the picture but seeing how happy she and Alicia had once been was the straw that broke the camel's back as she broke into an uncontrollable sob as her life was breaking down around her and she felt that there was absolutely nothing that she could do to make things like the way that they were.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4886