Out Of Hiding by SoleWriter
Summary:

Vick finally opens up the world with his height, and it all starts with his new roommates.


Categories: Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Breasts, Entrapment, Giantess, Body Exploration, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Young Adult 20-29 Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: Yes Word count: 27629 Read: 173272 Published: January 16 2015 Updated: June 05 2016

1. Chapter 1: Roommates by SoleWriter

2. Chapter 2: Twister by SoleWriter

3. Chapter 3: Figuring Ourselves Out by SoleWriter

4. Chapter 4: Trifecta by SoleWriter

5. Chapter 5: Tested by SoleWriter

6. Chapter 6: Pool Time by SoleWriter

7. Chapter 7: The Book by SoleWriter

8. Chapter 8: Burden of the Secret by SoleWriter

9. Chapter 9: Unexpected Visit by SoleWriter

10. Chapter 10: Adapting by SoleWriter

11. Chapter 11: My First by SoleWriter

12. Chapter 12: Escaping? by SoleWriter

13. Chapter 13: Falling for Revenge by SoleWriter

14. Chapter 14: Bath Toy by SoleWriter

15. Chapter 15: Meeting the Guest by SoleWriter

16. Chapter 16: Play Toy by SoleWriter

17. Chapter 17: Double Success by SoleWriter

18. Chapter 18: Evicted by SoleWriter

Chapter 1: Roommates by SoleWriter

They tell me I was made in a test tube and I was studied in a laboratory for my entire childhood. At 15 inches tall, I was the smallest person in the world. Nothing was abnormal about me other than my size. My body was in proportion, I was healthy, there were no signs of potential diseases or ailments. 

I lived a sheltered life for many years. Even after turning 21, I had never really exposed myself to the public. My goal was to change that. Due to the government having made an experiment out of me, the subsidized anything that I needed for living. That was a small token of appreciation for the amount of struggles that I faced at this height, but it helped none the less. 

I lived in a college town, near a college that happened to only accept women. It was an elite feminist school located in sunny southern California. The government paid for a 4 bedroom apartment (well more like 3.5 since mine was made for my height) with all the furniture and appliances included. I decided to post an ad on a website to find roommates and embark on the journey of exposing myself to the world, and the first step would be to live with some people. I explained to the website that I needed only girl roommates, and would feel a lot safer, because of my height. They complied and validated my post, ambiguously explaining my reasons for needing female roommates.

Surprisingly, my request for roommates was met with several responses. Being that I only needed a 3, I decided to pick the first 3 responses of the bunch. I read their profiles after doing so, and was surprised to see that they all were attending the women's university there. Two of them were 21 and the other was 22. They all played sports, with two playing basketball and the other swimming, and described themselves as being vey active and fun people. 

I was becoming more and more excited as I read through the profiles. Their names were: Aruna, Kate, and Rachel, and it appeared they were all ready to move in the next week when college started. Inspired to meet people, and with the intent of making a good impression, I began to clean. I was unsure of how they would want the place decorated so I left it somewhat barren to leave rooms with the potential for change. 

All I had to do now was wait.

One week later.

There was I knock on the door, and I raced over to my home's security system camera to see who is was. There were two girls standing there. I buzzed the door open, and walked to meet them in the living room. The two girls seemed a bit shocked as I walked up to greet them. They quickly got ahold of themselves and greeted me as normal as they could. 

"Hi, I am Kate and this is Rachel. And you're Vick, right?" She asked with a hand extended.

I shook two of Kate's fingers. "Yes I am! And this is my home. Feel free to look around and check the place out. My room is the first on the left over there, but all the others are up for grabs. Just leave your shoes here at the front and ask me if you have any questions. I'll be over here on the couch. When you're done and settled, I'll order a pizza for dinner and we can get to know each other."

"That sounds amazing! Your place looks fantastic," She said while they kicked off their shoes. "Alright we'll go get started."

I observed them in detail as they wandered about. Kate had long black hair, dark brown eyes, with a cute face, and a small freckle near her chin. Her skin was of a lighter tone, but not albino or anything, just peach colored. She appeared to be about 5'8" with a thin but fit build. 

Her friend Rachel was a couple inches taller, with slighter shorter straight brown hair which was currently pulled into a pony tail. She also had brown eyes with an attractive face and a killer smile. She was a bit more quite, but seemed very friendly.

They were both dressed in what appeared to be some athletic attire. A long sleeve shirt, with some sweatpants, and their socks. Their shoes looked like basketball shoes so I made the assumption they both played basketball for the team. I began to wonder if they enjoyed the place, but I was pretty sure they were as they ran around looking at everything. My trance was broken with yet another knock at the door. I buzzed the door without looking at the camera.

The door opened, and in the door stood another girl. This girl, however, was much...taller. She entered the room, her towering figure coming closer to me. She was like 6'8". I couldn't believe how tall she was. I was caught off guard not only by how tall she was, but by how attractive she was. Her long straight blonde hair came down to the middle of her back. She had blue eyes, and nice golden skin. Her elegant body was that of a fit athlete. She must of been as shocked as I was, because we were both just staring at each other.

I made it as concise as possible and I managed to say, "Hey, Aruna right? I'm Vick. Go ahead and take a look around and ask me any questions if they come up." 

"Yeah that's me," she said ecstatically," Nice to meet you Vick. I'll go take a look around."

She was about to walk around, when I mentioned something had forgot. 

"Oh and if you could please take your shoes off and put them with the others that'd be great!"

She slid her athletic sandals off, exposing her long bare feet. Jesus, I thought, those look almost as long as I am tall. I got the chills just thinking about it. I watched as she continued down the hall, her long legs in her shorts took huge strides. She then introduced herself to the other girls and began chatting for a bit.

I sat back on the couch and waited for them to settle in.

After several hours, the girls finally finished, and came to see me. I ordered the pizza and sat down to talk with them.

Chapter 2: Twister by SoleWriter

We all sat in a circle to begin our discussion. Aruna sat across from me on the couch, while the Kate found a chair to my left, and Rachel sat on the ground. 

Unsurprisingly,the first question was: "So...why are you so small? If you don't mind."

I smiled. "Well I was actually in some sense a science experiment, and obviously a successful one at that if I do say so myself. I was always sheltered until now because of my height, so I'm hoping to have a positive experience with you girls. Now lets give one fun fact about ourselves. I'll start: I've never been with so many beautiful women at one time"

"Awwww, that's sweet. We'll do our best to make this enjoyable. The place is nice and so far you've been extremely nice so we shouldn't have any problem. Rachel and I play basketball and have classes so we'll be out often just in case you get sick of us. As for me: I like to sing terrible songs in the shower that I made up.

Rachel was stretching on the floor with one leg extended and the other tucked under. She looked up nodding in agreement to what Kate said. "Ummm, as one fact. Hm. I like to be the dominate one in bed."

I was shocked to hear quite Rachel say that, but everyone laughed.

Aruna finally said something. "Well for me, I guess it would be that I have the biggest feet in the US for a woman. They're big even for my height."

She propped her foot up, exposing the bottom of her socked feet. 

"Holy shit, those are huge. And to think I complained about my size 10 feet."

"Thanks Kate," Aruna said jokingly as we all stared at her feet. "I try to keep them nice since there really aren't any shoes that can cover them." 

She flexed her feet and wiggled her toes.

"Those toes are like fingers. Look at how long they are."

"Okay okay. Enough about my fun fact. Let's move on."

As if on cue, the doorbell rang. 

I piped up, "Alright lets eat some pizza then I gotta game of twister for you guys to play!"

We all jolted up to get some pizza. I gave Kate some money to pay the delivery man before she grabbed the food. We all sat back down in the living room and turned on a movie to watch while we ate. I had ordered a couple pizza's and after 20 minutes almost everything had been eaten. We sat in silence, letting the food rest, watching the show that was on. 

It was some time before Rachel asked, "Where's twister? I'm ready to play."

I smiled and got up. I went to the room and grabbed the box it was in. I slid it across the floor to get it to the living room. I finally made it, and began to remove the parts inside. Rachel laid the sheet of circles out while I set up the spinner which determined the the color and body part the person would have to move. I was obviously the referee for the game. Everyone grabbed a side of the twister board. Aruna towered over the other two girls, with either one only coming up to her shoulder.

All the girls had socks on, and each placed their feet on the appropriate starting circles. Even for an adult board the circles looked small in comparison to these girls' feet.The circles were approximately 10" each so if I had to guess, I would say that Kate's foot was about 10", Rachel's were a about 11", and Aruna's were more like 14". I was about to spin, when Kate shouted, "Winner gets their feet massaged!"

Apparently that sounded good to everyone so they agreed.

"Ok right foot on yellow." All the girls easily found an opening.
"Left hand on blue." Again, no problems. 
"Right hand and red." With minor difficulties, all the girls found a spot.

Now things were interesting. All the girls were on all fours and it already seemed very crowded. 

"Left foot on green." Aruna and Kate went for the same circle, but Aruna managed to put her foot down first. Kate's came down on top of Aruna's knocking her off balance. 

"You're out Kate." I spun again.

"Right foot on green." Rachel did the splits, while Aruna stepped across the board with ease. 

They looked at each other. 

"Ok right hand on green." Aruna simply moved her hand to a spot, while Rachel struggled to maneuver her body in that direction. 

"Wow, okay, left foot on green." Aruna was able to balance her weight onto her remaining arm, but Rachel was extending herself too much. As she attempted to move her foot onto green, her weight fell forward, and she face planted in the mat. 

"Well that was easy. Vick, can you take my socks off so I can claim my prize from these girls."

I walked over to her large feet, slightly intimated, but with the intent of being polite. She lifted her foot up slightly so that her heel was about my waist level. My head only came up to her arch as the rest of her foot loomed over me. I quickly grabbed the elastic band around her ankle, pulling it back over her heel. She lowered her foot back down, allowing me to finish the job. My hand touch her foot as I slid it up off her sole and over her toes. They wiggled in freedom from their cotton prison. Her feet were, hot and a little sweaty, but something about her foot I found arousing. I continued on to her next foot and repeated the process.

She put her feet back on the floor, and then asked me an odd question.

"Hey can you turn around and stand up straight?"

I complied unsure of the reason why. After waiting a few moments I felt something warm along the entire backside of my body that ended near the lower backside of my head.

"Well look at that, my foot is nearly as tall as you are. You two look like a nice couple. Hey Vick, my foot wants some love, give it a hug." She said mockingly as she moved her foot towards me. 

I stepped away, and continued to move backwards, placing some distance between myself and her foot. She pursued. 

"Oh come on. Fine want to play hard to get? Lets play!"

Her foot advanced in my direction as it lifted off the ground. I could only look up in awe as her foot made its way back down onto my body, smothering me. Her warm, slightly damp sole pressed into my body.

"Give me a hug Vick."

I wrapped my arms as well as I could around her foot, trying to ignore the faint smell. I heard the other girls laughing.

"Good boy. Alright lets go ladies! My feet aren't going to massage themselves."

She stepped off me as she went to retrieve her massage. I sat their in disbelief of what happened, but noticed I was actually aroused. Confused and tired, I decided to just stare up at the ceiling without moving from my defeated position.

Chapter 3: Figuring Ourselves Out by SoleWriter
Embarrassed by the whole thing, I decided to go to bed. I couldn't believe the power she had over me. Hopefully she wouldn't ever exploit it. I shouted goodnight to the girls, doubtful that any of them heard me over their giggles, and made my way to bed.

I crawled underneath my covers, and shut my eyes. Slowly, I drifted asleep and began to dream. Dreams invaded by giant women.

---

I awoke the next morning to silence. I laid in bed for a moment slowly waking myself for the new day. I thought about the realization of having roommates and the fact one practically stomped on me last night. Maybe it was a bad idea to have girls, but how could I have predicted they would all be athletes with fit builds and one being 6'8''. I was just gonna hope for the best and see what happens, because I can't change anything now. Besides I'm probably just uncomfortable since I've never had to see other people who hadn't been accustomed to my height, and that's what this experience was all about.

After finally mustering the energy to get out of bed, I drug myself across my room to find some clothes for the day. I picked out some comfortable clothes to wear around the house, and then headed to the kitchen to make my breakfast. I walked out and saw no one around. Were they asleep? Or gone? I didn't particularly care, since all I wanted was food. I continued my walk to my kitchen and grabbed some food out of the fridge before heading to the stove. Thankfully the government had every room specially designed to have a smaller version of everything in the kitchen, except one problem was food. Since food couldn't be shrunk, I had food that was modified to hold the nutrition I needed but could be grounded to a size more appropriate for me.

I began grilling my food when the front door opened up and the loud chatter of female voices sounded through the house. Looks like the had left after all. Their steps became louder as they neared the kitchen. Kate and Rachel popped in with bags of groceries in hand.

"Hey Vick! We went to get some groceries. How are you doing this morning?" Rachel asked.

"I'm doing great. I just woke up actually and decided to eat some food. What are you guys up to today?"

"Not much, or at least nothing is planned. I think Aruna said she had practice today or something. They have training in the summer apparently. We do too but not for another week I think. I'm not sure." She replied.

Kate was busy putting the groceries away and organizing them into the appropriate shelves. Rachel began to help once I returned to my cooking. I was tired and nervous about talking to these girls so the less I did they better most likely. My special food finally finished so I grabbed a plate and sat down and my table. They girls took out some fruit and yogurt and decided to eat breakfast as well.

"Will you join us, Vick?" Kate asked.

"Sure. At your table?" I responded

"Yeah. Do you...uh...need...some help?" She offered.

I looked at my table on the ground and then at hers. It was definitely far too tall and I hadn't really thought about making a ramp up there yet.

"Yes please."

She walked over and picked me up gently with both hands and then set me on the table. She returned to where my table was and picked it up with ease and also set it on the table.

"There lets just leave these here. There is no sense having you sit isolated from us." She laughed.

I laughed and nodded my head in agreement. We all began eating again waiting for someone to break the silence. I spoke up.

"So how do you guys like the area? And the place? Is it okay?" I asked, looking for reassurance.

They both responded super quick and excitedly, but Kate spoke on behalf of both them "Oh yeah! It's fantastic. School is close, the grocery store is close. The place is new and clean, and affordable thanks to you. We really appreciate you choosing us to stay here!"

"No problem! I'm glad you..."

All of the sudden there was music blasting in the house which interpreted the conversation. All three of us looked at each other and then to the source of the noise which was coming from the living room. Kate and Rachel went to see what was happening. I looked around, wanting to see myself, and made a plan to jump down onto a chair and then the floor. Quickly I maneuvered exactly as planned and ran to catch up to the girls. When we peered into the room, unsurprisingly it was the only one of us not in the kitchen: Aruna.

"Hey could you turn that down?! We are trying to have a conversation! Please. Come one Aruna!" Rachel screamed.

Aruna ignored them, continuing her home workout and was the reason for the loud music. Kate looked around and spotted my remote for the sound system and immediately grabbed it, turning it off. Aruna shot up from her workout.

"Hey, what the hell? I was listening to that." She asked in frustration.

"Yeah, no shit, but we can't hear each other in another room." Kate said.

"Okay well I need to do my daily workout for swimming. I want to be the best this year. I'm sorry you guys don't show they dedication it takes." She responded.

"Ok we'll show your dedication in silence then." Kate said as she turned and walked away.

After a couple steps Aruna approached from behind and reached over Kate's shorter frame and snatched the remote from her hand. Kate turned to grab it back but Aruna raised it as high as she could into the air, out of anyone else's reach.

"Sorry Kate. This is mine for now."

Rachel decided to help and blind-sighted Aruna, knocking her into the couch, and the remote fell to the floor. Kate helped wrestle Aruna down, forcing her against the floor. I saw the remote laying there, and decided to do my part. I saw Aruna breaking free of their efforts, but I made a dash to the remote while there was still time. I grabbed it and started walking as fast as I could with the awkwardly sized remote to a place to hide it. After making out of the living room, I took a break to think where to put it. As I hunched over catching my breath, I large shadow appeared over my frame and the floor beneath me. Before I could react, something heavy landed onto my back, crushing me into the floor and knocking the remote away. I laid there pinned under Aruna's hot, big, sweaty foot, as her long toes gripped around my shoulders. I watched as she bent over to grab the remote, keeping her foot over me. She smiled as she did, and looked to me.

"You already forget about last night, Vick? You might want to be carful whose side you choose." She said laughing.

I didn't find her very funny at the moment. In fact I was having trouble breathing. The weight of her foot and the light pressure she was applying was overwhelming. I struggled to move but was unable to do so in my awkward position. The music turned back on and her foot lifted from my back.

"I always win guys, remember that!" She yelled.

Defeated, we all headed back to the kitchen to finish our food. Not much later, the music turned off and Aruna made an announcement, "Headed to practice! Don't have too much fun without me!"

We all smiled at her joke. But we were gonna have to figure something out. She couldn't just bully us around and get away with it. She needed to be taught a lesson.

"So who wants to plot revenge?" Kate asked. We both raised our hands.

"Let's do it!"
Chapter 4: Trifecta by SoleWriter
We all began thinking of ideas of things that we could do to Aruna. The hardest part was that no one knew each other that well and it was difficult to plan something for a person that you couldn't really predict. Despite this dilemma we all took some time to brainstorm some ideas. I decided to present one of my ideas.

"What if I put super glue in those sandals she wears around the house all day. Get her socks stuck."

The girls thought for a moment before replying, "Yeah that's a good start, but we need more. Something that ensures she won't act like this again."

"What if we loosened the pull up bar in her room, and then when she got angry at came to find us, something trip her up." Rachel presented.

"I like the first part, but it might be a bit hard to place something last second. Let's due the glue and the pull-up bar, and put dye in her soap so it paints her skin a color!" Kate suggested.

We all agreed to do the prank which we suggested so we could include everyone's idea. Besides, the more the merrier. I immediately jumped to my task (as did the girls) and quickly scavenged for some super glue. I remembered having it in the kitchen one time, so I began checking my personal cabinets. After digging through the drawers, I found my weapon of choice and raced to find my target. Aruna's door was ajar, so I pushed it open just a tad more before entering the space.

Her room was much cleaner than I expected it to be and it smelt nice too. She was a bit more girly than I thought she was. Anyway, I saw her shoes lined up at the foot of the bed, with the infamous sandals closest to me. I walked up casually, unscrewing the lid to the glue. I almost felt guilty but then I remembered her stepping on me...twice. I squirted a considerable load onto each sandal, making sure to cover every part. Fortunately the super glue was full, but not after I had finished. These sandals were about to become a part of her. As I finished up my work, Rachel blasted through the door with the screwdriver in hand. I didn't need to stick around to know what she was doing.

I exited Aruna's room where I then saw Kate leaving the bathroom with a proud smirk on her face. She turned and saw me and gave me a mischievous wink. We were all so excited for Aruna to return.

Having finished our work, we all returned to the living room and turned the TV on to act as if we had been here the whole time. After an hour or so, the doorknob to the front wiggled before the door swung open. Aruna stepped into the apartment, still in her active clothes.

"Hey guys! I'm back. Oh well look at you cool cats watching TV. The laziness level is too high right now. No time for that. I gotta do some pull ups and abs and then shower before I head out to meet up with some teammates. " Aruna said, proud of her activity level for the day.

"Sure sure, carry on." Kate said, as we pretended to be engrossed in the show that was on.

Aruna didn't stick around long before taking off for her room. Her bedroom door closed behind her. We turned down the tv and waited in anticipation for a noise. Suddenly a loud crash occurred from behind the door.

"Ow. Fuck!!!" Aruna screamed "Stupid bar, I knew this thing was too cheap."

We all silently giggled while Aruna verbalized her frustration. Her door opened again and we all wiped the happiness off our faces, only to resume once the bathroom door was shut. After another 15 minutes went by, the door to the bathroom opened, but none of us dared to look I her direction as we waited for the outburst of anger. Nothing. Had she not seen it yet?

Her bedroom door closed again as she got ready in room. Finally without much of a wait, she walked out, appearing to be in a rush.

"Hey guys, I'm headed out again, I just realized I forgot my phone in my locker. I'll be right back."

We all stared. Her skin was blue from whatever Kate had put in there and the best part was that she hadn't even noticed yet. We all nodded to her statement and then quickly looked away, attempting to hide or guilt and content. I looked down and noticed the final piece to the puzzle: the sandals.

She had them on. With socks, but still on. We had just completed the trifecta prank and Aruna still had yet to realize. She hurried out and closed the door behind her. We all immediately began laughing hysterically at what we had just witnessed.

"Oh my god. Did you see her? Haha. She looked like the damn monster out of monsters inc! That was great!" Rachel noted.

"And she was acting all badass and then turns around and eats shit off her pull-up bar."

Everyone struggled to speak through the endless laughs. It truly was hilarious, although her reaction to it might not be.

"We should probably get ready for an explosion when she gets back." I said.

Everyone agreed.

After another 30 minutes, we could here Aruna's car pull up. Once the engine was off we embraced ourselves for the fiery Aruna that could walk through the door. Again, the door swung open. She took a couple steps in before glaring at all of us.

"My skin. What the hell did you do to it? Why am I blue? I have places to go tonight!"

We all exploded in laughter again refusing to answer the question.

"Ok well, we'll see who's laughing when I get it off."

She stormed off surely with the intention of showering again. We waited for the the realization to take place.

...

"Why the hell cant I get my sandals off! Heeeey! What the hell you assholes!"

We all laughed as she struggled to pull them off. She stopped for a moment.

"Okay guys, you win. Good pranks. I can't even shower now because I can't get my sandals off to take a shower and I need to shower cuz I'm blue. Well done. Okay I'm sorry about this morning. It won't happen again, and sorry if I sound condescending. I get it. I don't want to be solo so I hope you guys can accept my apology."

We were all struck by the sincere nature of her apology. She immediately went back to her room, not waiting for a response, and gently closed it behind her. The door locked and then it went silent. I now felt guilty for what we had done, but should I? We all looked at each other and then towards her door.

Well maybe she finally learned her lesson.
Chapter 5: Tested by SoleWriter
Aruna stayed in her room for the remainder of the evening, refusing to leave. Kate, Rachel and I decided to watch a movie and wait to see if she came out. We watched an entire movie but Aruna never left. It was getting late and we were all tired and needed some rest, so we went to go to bed.

I said goodnight to the two girls and jumped into my bed and closed my eyes. Soon I was sound asleep.

My slumber was disturbed by a loud creak from a door but I was so groggy I was unsure of where it came from nor did I care. It wasn't until it happened again that I became curious. What was it?

I slowly slid myself from the covers and cautiously approached my door. It was in fact, opened. My heart began to race as I placed my hand onto the knob. I jerked it open...nothing. Wow, I thought, I must be paranoid. I turned my back and started walking towards my bed again when the door flew open. I turned my head to see Aruna on her knees peering through my door into my room. I was about to ask what she was doing when her hand shot through the door. I ducked, dodging the initial contact, and rolled to the side. Her hand blindly glided across the room, searching for me, but fortunately for me the room was bigger than the length of her arm. I took safe haven across the room, watching her arm knock all my furniture down. I just stood there thinking of what to do and why she was doing this.

She pulled her arm out and peered in again. She realized that her arm wasn't going reach, so she used her next best option: her legs and feet. I could see her shift her body around so that she was sitting on her butt. Then carefully, she inserted her foot through the door while maneuvering her leg through. I could see I wouldn't have the same luxury as last time being a safe distant away as the reddened sole approached. The only luck I had was that she couldn't see what I was doing.

Her foot immediately planted itself onto the back wall. I stared at them in awe, fearful of being crushed underneath them again. I observed my surroundings, hoping for something that would help me in my predicament. I didn't have anything near me but I did have a safety pin next to my bed. The only problem was that was on the other side of the room, past her enormous leg.

I made a break for it anyway, hurdling over her leg using both hands, and arrived at the much needed safety pin. I bent over to pick it up when her leg crashed into my back, knocking me away from the pin. I scrambled to get to my feet but it was too late. Her foot made its way on top of me, pinning me to the floor. Her heel was planted in the ground while her toes were spread across my torso. Her toes scrunched around me, attempting to trap me in there grasp. I fought to keep from submission. I looked around, and the safety pin from earlier was just in reach. With one arm defending myself, I stretched as far out as I could with the other, managing to grab the pin. Unfortunately for me, Aruna's toes pinched one of my legs in between and began dragging me toward the entrance. I looked down and the black polished toes and stabbed just between them, forcing them to react and free my leg.

"Ow! Shit. What was that?" She screamed.

She inspected her foot where I had stabbed her.

"You win that one, Vick."

She then walked off and presumably back to her bedroom. I was sweating and extremely startled by the whole incident. Was I going to have to sleep with one eye open with her in the house? My stress level began to rise just by the thought of it. I needed to get some rest however, and forced myself to sleep as best I could.

---

I awoke the next morning still tired from the lack of asleep. After practically callings out of bed, I trudged to my door to see a small piece of paper that hadn't been there before. It was folded tightly and was addressed to me. I glanced out of the exiting, half expecting a trap, but there was no one. I grabbed the large note (to me) and brought it into the safety of my room. I unfolded it to find a short note from Aruna.

"I've always been one to push others to the limits around me and test their resilience to me. And I must say, I am very impressed with you. You always put up a fight and you think quick regardless of being outmatched. I commend you and I would like to apologize to you more formally for my actions before. I'm beginning to like you and your tenacity. I'll be gone all day, but meet me in my room tomorrow night at 9pm if you're interested in hearing more.
-Love, Aruna"

I walked out to grab some breakfast, contemplating what I had just read. Was this really her just testing me? My thoughts were disrupted as Rachel walked by.

"Hey Vick! How'd ya sleep?"

"Well." I lied.

"Okay, good, because me and Kate were thinking about going out for a swim at the pool. Did you wanna come?" She asked.

"Sure, that sounds fun." I said, while thinking about how tiring it would actually be. It was gonna be a long day and I needed a good breakfast.
Chapter 6: Pool Time by SoleWriter
After finishing breakfast, I headed back to the room. I needed to clean the mess Aruna had made the night before, which meant basically everything. Furniture was knocked over, papers were scattered, my clothes, along with a host of other miscellaneous objects on the floor.

I finished after a couple of hours of cleaning. I had vacuumed and dusted everything in addition to putting things in order and it looked much better. As I was admiring my work, one of the girls shouted out, "We're heading out Vick! You ready?"

I hurried and threw on a swimsuit and grabbed a towel before running out to meet them. They were both standing there in their bikinis with towels in hand chatting with each other. They saw me as I sprinted out from the hallway.

"There he is! Alright let's go to the pool."

They opened up the door and began walking out when they realized my legs obviously weren't going to move as fast as theirs. Rachel looked at me hurrying to keep pace, and obviously felt bad.

"You want me to, uh, pick you up?" She asked.

I hesitated for a moment, but settled on it being the easiest way to get to the pool. "Sure."

She walked over, each of her flip-flops landing before me, and bent over, carefully grasping my torso into her hands. Her fingers curled around my back and applied some pressure as she lifted me off the ground. My body then swayed back and forth, in sync with her step, as she walked to the pool. When we finally made it, the two girls claimed a couple of lounge chairs by placing their stuff on them. I did the same, only on the floor next to the chairs. We then all walked to the edge of the pool. Rachel and Kate dipped their toes in to check the temperature. I walked over to look myself.

"Seems good, maybe a little cold." Kate said.

"Who wants to go in first?!" Rachel asked.

Already having devious intentions in mind, Rachel was quick to try and answer her own question. As I turned to step away from the pool, I was greet by the bottom of Rachel's flip flop, which began pressing me back towards the pool.

"Hey stop!" I shouted.

She continued, and my feet were veering off the edge towards the water. I quickly wrapped my arms around her flip flop and some of her toes, preventing me from falling. However my small success was trumped as her toes slid out of the flip flop, removing the only force holding me up. I fell back with the flip flop in my grasp still, splashing into the water. I sprouted to the surface, and mean mugged Rachel. Both of the girls were laughing hysterically as I made my way back to the rim of the pool. I managed to pull myself out and onto the warm cement where I laid for a moment.

"How was the water, Vick?" Rachel asked.

I refused to respond, still angry about being pushed in. It was one of the most difficult things about being small, and that is sometimes you're just helpless. She didn't mean any harm, but it was just frustrating for me. I think she realized this after a moment and was quick to apologize.

"Hey sorry, I was just having a little fun."

"No worries." I said, still mad.

Kate jumped in herself and began swimming laps. She always seemed to be working on her fitness in whatever way she could. Rachel on the other hand grabbed a flouting lounge chair and set it in the water before sliding herself on. I remained on the cement while they enjoyed the pool. After 30 minutes had passed, I waited until Rachel was facing the other way and slipped into the water as quietly as possible and began swimming towards her raft while remaining underwater. I surfaced, quietly sneaking up behind her. Once I was near enough I splashed as much water as I could across her face and chest, rudely startling the unsuspecting Rachel. She reacted so much, she fell off her raft and into the water. I laughed, taking pride in my sneaky revenge. Rachel was not happy, and scowled at me, but knew all too well she deserved it. Still, she spitefully created a small wave using both of using both of her arms and directed towards me. They crashed into me, pulling me underwater. I fought to get back up to the surface, coughing for air.

"Take that." Rachel said.

At this point, she decided to swim with Kate since she was already wet. I got out, and headed back to our stuff looking for some food. I ate and a sandwich and decided to take a nice nap in the shade while they finished.

---

I awoke suddenly to find that both of the girls were gone along with their stuff. I felt vulnerable out here alone without anyone that I knew. I hurried and grabbed my stuff, wanting nothing other than to walk myself back. As I made my way to my own personal elevator that arrived within my room, I encountered a person that I had never seen before. It was a young woman who appeared like she may have also been in college. I quickly hid behind some cover near my elevator. The movement must have caught her eye, because she shifted her gaze directly at me. We made eye contact for a moment, making my heart stop. I looked to the elevator again, and then back to her; without a moment more of hesitation I bolted for the elevator and I could hear her close behind.

"Wait, who are you? I've never seen someone like you."

I peered out to catch another glimpse of her before the doors shut, and was startled to see a hand rushing toward me. I jumped back as the doors secured themselves, meaning I was safe. Wow that was way to close. My elevator stopped, opening its doors to my room. I threw my stuff down and laid in my bed for a moment.

It was all just too much for me. I needed to just relax my mind after dealing with a bunch of giant women, so I opened my book and began reading. It was only a short time before I would be seeing Aruna.
Chapter 7: The Book by SoleWriter
I had just finished reading my book when I looked at the clock. It was already 8:10. I was supposed to meet with Aruna in 50 minutes but I still had mixed feelings about it. What could she possibly want to talk about? It seemed more like another one of her plans to put me in a vulnerable position. I thought for a moment a decided that maybe I should sneak into her room now and spy on her to see if she says or does anything odd before our expected meeting.

The plan seemed fair so I changed into some comfortable clothes and headed to my door. I opened the small door to my room and checked both directions before entering the hallway. It was clear. I needed to get inside her room without letting her know, but what was the best way to do that? I remembered the air vents that connected each room were typically located behind the doors. The closet was the closest room to hers so I should be able to enter through there. I snuck my way across the hall and into the closet. The apartment was quiet other than the bathroom, which was obviously occupied based on the commotion coming from within.

I took a quick look around, scanning for the vent that I could enter and quickly spotted it behind the vacuum in the corner. I made my way to the opening and was fortunate enough to find the vents were easy to pop off and on. I unhinged it and set it beside the vent, peering into the metal tunnel I was about to enter. It looked fairly clean and Aruna's room couldn't have been far away. I hunched over as I entered the crawl space, making my way to Aruna's room. After walking a few yards down, I took a left, following the space to another vent opening. Light was shining through but no sound was coming from within. Hopefully she wasn't there yet.

I approached vent quietly and again watched for any movement from her room. Nothing. Gaining some confidence from my adrenaline and the absence of people, I quickly unhinged the vent door and darted for the bed, taking cover underneath. I searched the room, ensuring that my location was truly the best. While doing so, my eyes ran across a curious object. A book laying on the ground near her dresser. Across the front of the book, written in cursive letters was "Diary".

My thoughts began to race with curiosity and temptation. It was after all her diary. If she used it often it might say what she thought of me or maybe her future plans for me or the other girls. So many secrets could be in there, yet it was very much a violation of her privacy of I looked through it. My inner self was in turmoil, as I sat under the bed just staring at the book. My thoughts boiled down more and more, as temptation took control. I justified the violation of privacy by seeing it as a precaution to my own safety. I slowly crept out from under the bed, with my sweaty palms and a racing heart, and slowly walked in the direction of the book.

After making it a little ways, I found myself standing over the brown leather book, bound by a leather strap. The book was beautiful and well made for all the secrets it kept. As I slowed my breathing, I finally gathered the courage to flip over the cover. In it was her name and number. Flipping past that I read the first date, which dated back a couple years. I didn't want to bother with everything, so I began rummaging through the book, looking for the last entry. I flipped through quite a few pages, so she must have journaled often. Finally I found the last few entries I was looking for, and began scanning for the date of there move in.

Not much later my eyes settled on the entry:

"MOVE IN DAY!!!"
"Just met our roommates, they seem cool. Kate and Rachel are very close...almost too close. Feels like you're third wheeling whenever you're with them, but they are fun and athletes like myself. Lastly there's Vick, the owner of the apartment. He is actually very cute and nice...and very, very small. Not short, or even a midget, he's another level of small. I think he's like the size of my foot. It's crazy. We are going to meet in a few hours again for pizza and I just wanted to write down my first impressions."

I continued reading curious for more:

"Pizza was good. We just played twister and I won. That game seems easy for me since all my body parts are so long. I basically just knows the other girls off. Also, I kind of checked my theory about Vick and compared my foot to him; he's just a smidge taller. Then I sort of stepped on him as a joke, but it felt exhilarating. Then the girls had to massage em, and it was quite funny to watch their small hands try and wrap around my feet. Then we all went to bed."

Next day:

"I was doing my workout in the morning when all the others decided to shut off my music. I almost exploded. I don't think they understand how important my workouts are. We wrestled over the remote for a bit, and I even got to step on Vick again. I don't think it'll ever get old; I just want to play with him like he's a live doll. Then I went to practice. The team is doing well, hopefully it stays that way. After practice I came home to a trap basically. They pranked me and got me good I must say. Tonight I think I might try to snatch little Vick first and show him a taste of his own medicine."

I gulped and I continued to read more, my heart still racing as I re-enacted each scene in my own head.

Morning of the next day:

"Left Vick a note last night to come see me. I just want to talk, and maybe see if he's interested in making a little trade: I won't bother him if he becomes my little servant. Not even a servant, but I like feeling like a giantess. I'm already tall but nothing quite compares to a tiny man being absolutely powerless to your will. Anyway headed to practice and I think I'm gonna get a pedicure and grab some supplies I need before school starts."

That was the last entry. I was appalled by what I had just read. I was so curious to now read more about her that I reversed through the book, scanning for interesting facts. As I did I could her shuffling outside the door. My eyes widened and my reflexes took over as I bolted for the nearby closet taking cover in a pile of clothes. I repositioned myself to try and peak out between some clothes. As I did, I heard the door burst open meaning Aruna was here.

All I could see was a small portion of the floor in front of me, including the book. The door was closed again before I saw a pair of familiar feet walk in front of me. With a fresh new pedicure, and crazy large feet, there was only one person it could be. The cherry red nails pointed in the direction of the diary. Shit, the diary. I left it open!

The feet didn't move, as if they were staring at the evidence in front of them. My blood was frozen and I almost forced myself not to breath, fearful that she knew exactly where I was. The feet in front of me shifted, the shiny nails now pointing at the pile of clothes that I was hiding in. Fuck, she knew. Her long toes wiggled as if to say hello. I could only imagine what only her toes could do to me. Then as if an angel of mine had just whispered in her ear, she took off and back out of the door, which she shut behind her.

I couldn't believe it. My luck had finally pulled through. Not wanting to waste my chance, I crawled out from the clothes and bolted for the vent again, sliding into the opening. I quickly placed the door back on, and then ran for the closet entrance again. I couldn't run fast enough, my adrenaline pumping through my veins. I paused before the vent, catching my breath. I walked out and snatched the door to the vent to place back on the wall. After doing so I I turned to make my way to my room, when I was greeted by the same two tanned feet from before. This time I followed her lengthy body all the way up to her very displeased face with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Well hello, Vick. Read anything you liked?"
Chapter 8: Burden of the Secret by SoleWriter
My heart was beating so fast, I thought it was going to jump out of my throat. I was panicking, and didn't have anything to say or do that was going to be smart or clever enough to get me out of this. I took a look around, searching for an escape in any direction. Nothing was on the right and as I shifted my gaze to the left, Aruna slapped her foot down in my view, startling me.

"Hey you didn't answer my question? I asked if you liked what you read in my diary. I saw where you left off, so don't act like you didn't read about my little giantess fetish. It turns me on just thinking about it."

Her toes began to wiggle and her feet shifted as she told her confession to me. My mind flooded with all the mixed emotions I was feeling. I was torn by this. For one, I was scared shitless about what was to come but it also made me feel desired and needed. She needed me in order to fulfill her fetish. Being needed isn't something a 15 inch man gets to say that often. But even as such, I was walking a dangerous line that could get me into some trouble. As my mind continued to debate the pros and cons, Aruna took a step towards me.

"Don't ignore me little Vick." She warned.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, I read it. But I only read the last few parts. I swear. Nothing else. And I don't care about your fetish, your secret is safe with me."

"Thanks, Vick, but I need more than just you keeping my secret safe. I need...you."

I knew what was coming but did nothing to avoid it. She lifted her foot up yet again and I watched as it rose above my head, giving me a perfect view of her long soles. Then it began its decent with me in its shadow, and I braced myself, holding my arms out and closing my eyes. She stopped right before making contact with me, and I opened my eyes again to see what was happening. I couldn't see her face, but her toes were right above my head, with light shining between each of her long slender toes. There was a faint scent of lavender lotion resonating from her foot. I was again becoming aroused. What was wrong with me?

"Kiss the bottom of my toes, Vick."

Without any hesitation I lifted my head and pursed my lips, softly connecting with the underside of her second toe. It was actually longer than my entire face, and so without stopping I buried my face completely into the underside of her toes while continuing to kiss them. She cooed in delight and scrunched her toes around my face, trapping it in its warm embrace. Things became more intense as her arousal grew. With my head still trapped, she lightly pushed me onto my back before setting her foot down next to me. I looked up, I could see Aruna's hand was in her waistband moving back in forth erotically. She stared at me as I began crawling backwards away from her.

"Vick, where are you going? We are just getting started." She said while then placing her left foot next to me.

"Aruna, this isn't appropriate. We...should, uh...stop." I told her with hesitancy, unsure of what to say to make it stop.

"But Vick, now that you know my secret, you must bear the burden of it." She said in a low voice, while her toes slid themselves across my body.

"Get undressed." Aruna demanded.

"But, why? What..."

"Now!" She interrupted while moving her hand in her pants faster.

Her shout silenced me and made me fearful of disobeying her. I began taking off my shirt before moving on to my pants. After I removed them leaving nothing but my underwear and socks on, I looked to her.

"All of it!" She barked while prodding my member with her big toe.

I felt exposed and vulnerable, but unable to resist. I grabbed my waistband and began sliding them off of my legs until they were completely off.

"Good. Now I want you to make love to my foot until I finish myself. Got it?"

No later than when she had finished her sentence, did she pick up her foot and place it onto my exposed naked body. The only relief was its warmth which covered my cold body underneath. She applied a small bit of pressure, smothering me against her foot and my face into her toes. I inhaled her scent as I began kissing her toes to satisfy her. I wrapped my arms as best I could around her foot, but the width of her foot made it awkward for me to use my entire arms. Using my hands, I caressed the top of her foot as I kissed her toes. I thought I was doing rather well when she barked another order.

"Come on Vick, love my foot. You're naked for a reason."

Following her implication, I began humping her foot and rubbing my member into her arch. Surprisingly it felt better than I anticipated, so I continued to thrust my hips harder for Aruna. She must have liked it, because I could see from between her toes that her fingers were moving furiously in her pants while she repeated "yes" in a light whisper.

I was becoming tired when suddenly her foot pressed down, flattening my body underneath until I could no longer move. The pressure continued causing the air to rush from my lungs. Her toes were pushing my face to the side and into the floor. A small bit of perspiration began to form from the heat between us, but nothing substantial. I was finding it difficult to breathe, but understood that she must have been orgasming and this would only last a short while. As if on cue, Aruna removed her foot from me and I could see her face which currently looked very pleased. Her eyes were closed but they slowly crept open until resting their gaze upon me.

"I can tell we're going to get along just fine." She said while pinching my pants and shirt between her toes. They glided back over my body before dropping my clothes onto my stomach. She then used her toes to retrieve my underwear from the floor and repeated her actions, dropping them onto my chest. Only this time she followed it up my pressing her big toe onto my face.

"One more kiss?" She asked innocently.

I pecked it begrudgingly not wanting to worsen my predicament.

"Well thanks for meeting tonight, Vick. I thought it went well. I look forward to seeing you again. For now though I'm gonna head to bed since I have practice early tomorrow morning."

She turned and walked away, not waiting for any response. I couldn't have been more elated that it was finally over. I hurried and put on my clothes, stumbling as I did. I reached the closet door and made a sprint for my room. I needed to think about everything that was happening. Was I going bear the burden of her secret as she put it, or could I work this into my advantage somehow?
Chapter 9: Unexpected Visit by SoleWriter
I awoke in the morning to the door bell ringing. I was still groggy, so I looked to my alarm clock next to the bed to check the time. It was 6:30 in the morning. It must have been one of the girls and they forgot there keys. I walked out of my room, and looked around. It didn't appear as if anyone else was home. Aruna had practice and I hadn't seen the other girls since going to the pool yesterday. Agitated I walked to the security cameras to see who it was. The bell rang again. As I analyzed the screen, I noticed this woman was not any of the girls. It was the woman who saw me from the pool! What was she doing here? There was more knocking and ringing. Come on lady, leave me alone. Her persistence was clearly not going anywhere, so I decided to take action. I had after all decided not to hide from the world any longer.

I locked in security codes that would track a gps located in my watch in case she tried to steal me. There were a couple assistants in the government who knew how to access the info in case I went missing. I pressed the intercom button after finishing with the codes and greeted her, "Come in!"

I buzzed the door to unlock it and she cautiously opened the door peering in. I left the security camera room and hid near some furniture, watching her as she entered the living room. She was actually very beautiful and decently tall. Her complexion was light yet ethnic, and she had log black hair to go with her young face and dark eyes. She was very skinny and looked almost like a model with her nice perky breasts and long legs. I continued watching her as she sat herself on the couch, placing a notebook on her lap. I decided it was time and she didn't appear very threatening so I showed myself, walking to the center of the living room.

"Hello, I'm Vick, what brings you here today?"

Her face wasn't as surprised as I expected it to be, but she keenly observed me as she responded, "Hi I'm Asha. I live down the hall a few apartments. Yesterday, I saw you as you came up the elevator, do you remember?"

"Yes, of course I do. You were a bit aggressive with your hello." I said honestly.

"Yes, sorry about that, but I was actually really hoping to talk to you. I actually already know who you are."

I was very curious now about who she was but at the same time a bit nervous. Maybe she was a stalker after all.

"What I'm about to tell you will be both overwhelming and also very much classified. Are you prepared to hear it?"

I nodded my head, saying nothing else.

"Okay, this may sound crazy, but I swear it's true," She began. "I know you think you were a lone experiment and you are the result of a careless government. To some degree that is true, but in another sense it was very much intentional. You were a part of a program that was researching mechanisms of weaponizing the ability to shrink things. Or more specifically: people. It had more uses than you think."

As she explained various reasons for shrinking people, I was lost in my thoughts as I became indignant with my origins. My attention was brought back to her as she explained who she was.

"My mother's job was to research the genes involved in our size. We needed to be able to know and alter genes before they could weaponize the project. After years of research, she came up with a list of genes that she thought she could alter to form a still proportional but much smaller human being. Unfortunately the more she thought about it, the more wary she became of it. Was it fair to create such a thing and create a person in the name of research who would struggle throughout the rest of his or her life? She finally rationalized that maybe she could just fix it by then researching ways to grow subjects. For various reasons, this became much more complicated and unsuccessful than its opposite process. For this reason, she vowed to not create a shrunken subject, but the government was already too invested. They fired her and continued the project anyways, giving birth to you. Ever since then she had been digging to find where you lived and what exactly happened to you from the project. Unfortunately I think the government caught wind of her search, and ordered an assassination on my mother."

She took a moment before continuing, " I was so relieved to find you were normal when I finally discovered your location a week ago, but saddened that my mother was the reason you were like this and she was unable to right her wrong. I'm not sure you believe me, but I wanted to come and apologize in person to you."

I was absolutely in shock of what I had just heard and almost had no words to say. I looked to Asha and then back at myself. An inner fire began to build as I thought about my life. How could she? This is all her mother's fault. As I neared lashing out at her, she mentioned one more thing.

"I knew an apology wasn't going to be enough so I've spent years developing a growth serum to return you to normal. For you and for my mother."

She pulled out a vile and showed it to me.

"I haven't been able to test it on a subject yet, but I think I was able to successfully alter my mother's previous work. I'll get you a glass of water and you can try it now."

She hurried to the kitchen grabbing two waters before returning. She handed me the vile and my water before sitting back down. I took a moment to breathe in and calm myself.

"I know this is a lot, so take your time. Is there a restroom that I can use in the mean time?" She asked.

I pointed to the hall, still unable to speak. She walked to the bathroom and shut the door. How could I trust her? A woman in her late 20s creating a solution to a top secret project for the government seemed crazy. There was only one way to find out.

I grabbed the vile and emptied its contents into the glass. I stared at it thinking about the future. It had already been a hectic week, and now this weird shit happens. I began drinking the water. The bathroom door opened as I finished the last of the water.

"Good. You're brave Vick, you know that. It should only take about 10-15 minutes for the effects to occur. Just relax."

She picked up her glass and began drinking the water, creating small talk in mean time. I watched as she sipped at the glass. Slowly the remaining contents began to dwindle until finally there was nothing left.

"I'm gonna go lay down for a bit." I said.

"Sure, just do it somewhere where you can grow." She replied. "I'll come check on you in a bit."

I walked away, quickly detouring for the security camera room. I watching through the camera at Asha, waiting for something to happen. I stared intently at the screen for several minutes. Nothing was happening. She was a liar. I was almost ready to walk into the living room when I noticed Asha slumped in the couch, her eyes slowly closing. I hurried out to the living room again where I witnessed an incredible event. Asha's body was transforming, but unlike her claims of growth, her body began to shrink in size. I watched as she continuously lost inches from her body, causing her to fall to the floor as the process continued. After a couple minutes everything calmed. Asha's body was motionless. Was she dead? I walked next to her and listened for signs of life. She was still breathing, just unconscious. I took it upon myself to drag her to my room. She was definitely small, but compared to me, she was still huge. Probably 2 feet tall still and she was heavy too drag despite her petite frame.

We finally made it to the bedroom, where I laid her on the floor next to my bed. She was too tall to fit in the bed but at least she was safe in here. Hopefully the girls wouldn't be back for awhile so I could figure out what to do next. Asha's eyes began to flutter as she began coming back to reality. She started coughing and looking around.

"What happened, Vick? Where am I?" She asked.

"You're in my room."

She stood up, and noticed we still weren't the same height.

"Ok well you look just shy of 4 feet tall, but at least that's still progress." She said laughing.

"Yeah. Progress." I repeated unsure of how to tell her.

"What's the matter, Vick? You should be excited, we can get you back to normal height if I just get back to the lab and make more." She said optimistically.

"Asha, I didn't grow, you shrunk." I said bluntly.

Her smile immediately dissipated and a look of worry overtook her face. She looked around again, finding clues that confirmed my claim. Her breathing quickened and she became visibly frustrated. Before she could lash out at me, the front door opened and a voice rang out.

"Hello! Anyone home?"

It was Aruna again, she must have just got back from practice. Shit, this just made things worse. I could see Asha's eyes look to the door in hope. I knew what she was thinking and it wasn't a good idea so I shot up to intercept her. Before she could make it to the hallway door I slammed into her with all my weight and said as quietly yet firmly as I could, "Wait, no! That's not a good idea."

She immediately grabbed me by the throat and slammed me against the wall, my feet now several inches off the ground. "Don't lecture me about good ideas."

She let me go, and I slumped to the floor coughing and nursing my back. She ran out of the room, and I could hear her as she yelled to Aruna.

"Please, help! I need your help! I just need to make a phone call and for someone to take me back to my lab." Asha pleaded.

I winced in anticipation of Aruna's reaction.

"Well hello, you must be a friend of Vick. Come on into my bed room and we'll take care of you." Aruna said deceivingly.

I listened as they walked to her room and the door shut behind them.
End Notes:
••••••••••••••••••••••

I just want to remind readers if you enjoy what you read, then please leave a review for the author.
Chapter 10: Adapting by SoleWriter
I hurried out of the room and back down to the closet. I needed to know what Aruna was planning. Despite Asha screwing up the serum this time, she may very well have been my only shot to return back to my size. I hurried to unlatch the vent door, where I re-entered the metal tunnel to return to the room I despised the most. With the adrenaline pumping through my veins, I sprinted down the tunnel to the vent door in Aruna's room. After reaching it, I peered through the gaps to see Asha standing in the middle of the floor, while Aruna fumbled through her desk searching for something. During which she questioned Asha.

"So are you his sister, or what's the reason you're so small?"

"No, we aren't related at all actually. It's quite a long story, but basically I'm redeeming an old debt and the goal was to grow Vick back to normal." Asha replied.

Aruna stopped what she was doing and turned to face Asha.

"You can make him grow back to normal?"

"Well I thought I could, but he tricked me into taking it and obviously I didn't have the formula correct just yet. But! If I get back to my lab, I'm sure I can reconfigure it and obtain the right one. But I need your help."

"Of course! I would love to help, but I have a team brunch that I must get ready for so it'll have to wait. In the mean time, you can just sit over there in my closet so I don't accidentally step in you." Aruna suggested.

Without objection, and completely unaware of the girl she was dealing with, Asha walked over and into the closet and took a seat on an oversized shoe. Aruna picked out some clothes to wear along with some shoes and then quickly shut the closet with Asha in it while informing her, "I'll be back in a couple hours so just stay in there."

I watched as she then quickly rushed out if the room, slamming the door behind her. This was my opportunity to free her and resolve this problem. My fingers made quick work on the vent latches, popping the door off with ease. I hurried to the bed and took safety underneath. As I was about to walk to the closet, a curious thought popped into my head. I wanted to see what Aruna wrote about our interaction the night before. I looked up to see her diary on the edge of her night stand. Looking around, I found that the cover on her bed had some knitted groves that I could grasp onto and use for a ladder to make my way up. After making it to the top, I jumped the small gap and onto her night stand, landing on the prized book. I rolled off, and then flipped the cover back open. I quickly skipped to the last entry, and read it.

"I caught Vick in my room and found out he had read my diary. He now knows about my giantess fetish, which didn't end up being a bad thing. He went along with it as I demanded he fuck my foot and I masturbated to the feeling of his body squirming underneath. I had complete control over him and even made him kiss my toes. I look forward to our next meeting together."

Wow she was really enjoying this. Now that there were two of us, she must have felt like she was in heaven. I diverted my attention back to Asha who was still locked in the closet. I slid down the bed frame, landing on the floor and then sprinted for the closet door. I wasn't sure how I was gonna pry it open, although it seemed possible since it was a sliding door. I looked around for something that would give me some leverage when I spotted a metal ruler in Aruna's half open back pack; that should do. I walked over and snatched it from the bag before returning to the door. Carefully, I slid the metal wedge into the sliding entrance, and then used my weight and strength to push forward on my side of the ruler, forcing the other side against the closet. It worked and the door began to slide. It was a little discouraging how slow it went and I pushed with everything I had, but eventually I created enough space for Asha to get out. I dropped the ruler and hunched over, now exhausted from the task. As I regained my energy Asha's head popped out from the opening, glaring down at me suspiciously.

"I told you it wasn't a good idea. Maybe you should listen next time. People won't necessarily treat you equally when you're small." I told her.

She stared at me with a stoic face, as if she already knew. Then she fired back, " Yeah well I need to figure out how to get back to my lab so I can fix this problem you created."

"Oh so it's my fault? Maybe you should have made the serum correctly and you wouldn't be so tiny."

She advanced a few steps toward me. "You better watch who you're calling tiny."

She had a point, but I was pissed that she was trying to blame me.

"Or what, Asha? Obviously when you say things, you're full of shit." I said while throwing my hands into the air.

She lunged forward, smashing into my much smaller frame. It felt like I was just hit by a train and now the train was still on me. She then used a hand a grabbed my throat, squeezing the air out. I struggled to grab her wrist and free myself, but then suddenly the front door burst open.

"I forgot my wallet!" Aruna yelled as her footsteps neared the bedroom.

My instincts took over and I kicked Asha, who had paused to stare at the door, back off me and bolted for the vent. I dove into it and immediately turned back to see Asha still there.

The bedroom door was thrown open and I watched as two shoes entered. They froze when they entered, so Aruna was obviously surprised to see Asha out.

"Well look at you, being all clever with a ruler. Now we need to try something different. Remember this is for your own safety. Other people won't be as nice as me."

Aruna grabbed a shoe and began unlacing it to remove the shoelace. After it was freed, she turned back to Asha, who still hadn't moved an inch. She took a couple steps towards Asha and then abruptly grabbed both of her legs in one hand and pulled her up. Asha was inverted while Aruna tied the lace around her ankles. Then, using the excess lace she tied Asha's wrists behind her back, leaving her completely immobile. She placed her on the bed before sarcastically remarking, "Now don't go anywhere this time."

She then grabbed her wallet and headed for the door. Once I heard the front door close, I crept back into the room and made my way to the bed. As I had done before, I began climbing the blanket until I eventually summited the bed. I walked over to Asha yet again, wondering if I should even free her.

"You look like you could use some help again." I offered.

She was silent, but acknowledged me by nodding her head in agreement. I started with the knots at her ankles while explaining to her that I needed some things from her.

"If I let you out, I'm gonna need you to follow my directions. I've lived this life longer and I know my roommates. I will get you to your lab, but you have to LISTEN."

"Ok I will. I'm sorry. You have been right this entire time." She admitted.

She kept still as I undid the knots by her ankles. I took notice of how big her feet were even for a girl her height. They were long and narrow, with long toes and a reddened sole. They were probably about the size of my torso, making them almost 4 inches. My libido began to stir as it had once before with Aruna.

"You've got some big feet, Asha." I told her.

"I know, I know. Don't look at them." She said while retracting her feet from me.

"No it's fine, it way just an observation. You have cute feet." I replied, attempting to revive her self-esteem.

"Oh yeah? Even with my finger toes?" She asked while spreading her does to example their dexterity.

"Yes even with them." I laughed.

I finally freed her ankles from the restraints and her feet shot out in freedom. She stood up, her wrists still confined behind her. She turned around, allowing me to work on her hands which were about level with my face now. Her long fingers fidgeted in anticipation before finally being free. She turned around and gave me a huge bear hug, lifting me off the ground and compressing my arms against my body.

"Thanks, Vick. So now what?"

"Let's go figure out how to get to your lab before Aruna gets back."

We began walking to the door when yet again it burst open, revealing two familiar faces: Katie and Rachel.

"Hi Vick, who's your friend?"
Chapter 11: My First by SoleWriter
I was both fearful and happy to see the girls. I wasn't entirely sure how they would react to meeting Asha, but I knew it wouldn't be worse than if it had been Aruna. Maybe they would even be willing to help.

"Hi girls!" I exclaimed. "Thanks for leaving me alone at the pool the other day! Where have you been?" I asked, actually curious of what the answer was.

"Oh we saw our basketball team and they told us to hurry and join them for our pre year bonding party. So basically we had a sleep over the last couple nights, but we needed to come back and grab some things." Kate informed me.

Rachel quickly chimed in, "Yeah and we invited them over later for dinner. We hope that's okay."

I wasn't bothered by her request, so I decided to take advantage of it and request something myself. "Yeah that's fine. Can you girls just do me a favor and help us get into Asha's apartment. It's in this building."

I didn't care to explain much more since it might spark a bizarre interest or conversation that I just wasn't in to.

"Yeah that's fine. We can do that. You want us to just pick you up?" Rachel asked.

"Sure." I replied. "Asha you okay with that?"

She nodded her head with a little hesitancy. She wasn't used to the closeness required sometimes at this height. Rachel immediately walked over to me and snatched me from the ground, her fingers wrapping around my waist.

"You're with me bud."

I watched as Katie gently pick up Asha almost like a baby and walk to the door. Rachel followed her out as we entered the hallway. I could see Asha pointing down the hall at a door. Naturally Katie walked in that direction with Rachel following her steps. When she arrived to the door I was unsure how we were going to get in, but then noticed Asha's door had a number pad which Katie used to punch in a code and unlock the door while before shoving it open. We were in! Now we just needed to find her research. The girls set us down on the bed.

"Anything else?"

I looked to Asha, wondering if we need anything else. She shook her head no and then immediately walked to a desk with papers spread everywhere.

I looked to the girls and gave them a thumbs up and mouthed thanks to them. They smiled and waved before taking back off to the hall in a hurry. I observed the room as Asha scoured her papers, analyzing her research. She really was smart. There were all sorts of science books laying around, articles posted, and lab instruments distributed through the apartment. My faith was restored in her; maybe she could really do this. While my mind raced with the idea of being normal height, Asha gave an unenthused sigh. I looked to see her standing in front of a safe of some sort with her hand on a miniature screen.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"This safe contains the other serums so I can manipulate them, but it uses my fingerprint as the code and since I'm shrunk, I don't think it will read my thumb print. This isn't good. It could be a few days if I have to make it by myself. Not only that but we'll need some help." She said, downtrodden.

Of course I thought. Our luck is completely gone for today. There was no way we were gonna get anything done now. I could see both her and I were in low spirits, so the most needed thing now was going to be taking a break.

"Hey do you have a tv? Let's just take this one step at a time. I think the last few hours have been a bit overwhelming for the both of us. Let's just relax a little and regain some energy and we'll go back to the party and enjoy ourselves. Then tomorrow, we'll tackle everything head on." I told her optimistically.

I held out my hand, hoping to guide her in the direction to leave the bed. She grabbed it, engulfing it, and a smile crept across her face.

"Good idea, Vick. And yes, there's a TV in my living room. Maybe we can get to know each other while we're in this adventure together."

We began walking towards the edge of the bed where I boldly leapt to her bed frame and slid down the smooth poll. She looked at me surprised before deciding just to jump down, landing with a thud.

"Pretty brave, little man."

We walk to the living room where her TV was mounted on the wall. Asha assisted me onto the couch, lifting me from under my arms, so I could reach the edge. I pulled myself up and offered my hand in assistance but she was already pulling herself up.

"I got it."

She grabbed the remote and switched it on. We each made ourselves comfortable before starting some conversation.

"So are you super smart or something or are the books just for show?" I asked.

"Are you just a smart ass, or is the mouth just for show?" She retorted.

"I'll take that as a yes." I replied.

"Of course I am. You'll see soon enough."

"Beauty and brains?! How did the world get so lucky with you?" I laughed.

She gave me an unsure smile, confused whether I was truly complementing her (which I was). In fact she was extremely beautiful. Her background seemed to have a little Indian but she was far too tall for that to be all so I asked.

"What's your ethnicity? Seriously. You have nice skin and a natural tan, but you are so tall. Not just to me but before you shrunk."

"Oh yeah. I'm half Indian and half European, with the majority being Irish. I'm a rare breed."

"Rare indeed. Almost exotic."

She shot me yet another shy smile. I could tell my flirting was taking effect whether she liked it or not. I wasn't the best, but sometimes I could be charming.

"So who's the lucky man?" I asked.

Her mouth gaped open. "Wow you are very direct. But to answer your question, no one. I'm so busy all the time with my research that I haven't dated much recently. So who's the unlucky girl with you?"

I laughed at her sarcasm which was accompanied by her laugh.

"Me? I don't da....I mean I've never dated anyone you know with my height and all, its a bit difficult. Not just with girls but people in general."

She listened, nodding her head, and giving a sincere apology, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to...I shouldn't have asked. Sometimes common sense is the hardest thing for me."

"No no, don't worry. It's just one of the struggles. A minor one at that. Girlfriends might be too high maintenance or something." I joked.

"Well, maybe we can just skip that part."

I didn't follow what she was implying. So my expression must have been puzzled.

"Since in a way, I'm supposed to redeem my mother's burden. Maybe I can be your first. Your first kiss. Besides I've been thinking about how cute you are since we met." She suggested.

I couldn't tell if she was being serious and now I was the one with an unsure smile and hesitancy about our situation. She propped herself up and on her knees looking over to me.

"Come here." She said while gesturing me to get up.

I slowly rose, my heartbeat quickening as my nervousness built. She was being serious. Even at full height I was still several inches shorter than her on her knees, making me practically a head shorter. She grabbed me and brought me close, shoving her perky tits into my upper chest and neck. My member grew as she pressed against me, the warmth between us increasing. Her hands clutched my back and she continued to squeeze me tighter, bringing her head close to mine. Her lips slowly neared my ear before whispering, "Let's see this first kiss."

I was so incredibly horny from just her voice, and looked up to her beautiful face which came down to meet mine. Her lips welcomed mine as they soon dominated our kiss enveloping my whole mouth. Her hand crept up my back before palming the back of my head and pressing it into hers. As we kissed passionately, her tongue snaked out and began exploring every part of my mouth. It was so large that it could practically fill my entire mouth. My eyes were closed as I enjoyed her sweet embrace. We continued to kiss for a few more seconds before she peeled me away.

"Not bad, little man. I see you enjoyed it."

She was right, my eyes were still closed as I tried to relive the moment over again. As I did, her hand and slender fingers wrapped around my wrists guiding them upwards. I refused to open my eyes, but listened as she remarked, "What else can I be your first for?"

As I processed her statement I could feel my hand graze underneath her shirt before being forcefully planted onto one of her breasts. Her warm skin resonated with heat as she guided my hand all over her breast. The were wonderfully shaped and of decent size. Not too big, but nice and perky. Her nipples were supple and nicely sized. They were large in comparison to my hand and could take up almost my palm. They were rock hard and she spent most of the time guiding my hand back over her nipple as if to stimulate it. I finally opened my eyes to the beautiful women in front of me. She had a huge devious grin across her face. My gaze trailed down to her chest where I could see my hand under her shirt, gliding across her skin. Before I could say anything, she lift her shirt, revealing her two perky tits and nipples that I was sensing by touch just moments ago.

I was frozen, but she quick dropped her shirt back down trapping my head underneath and pressing it between her breasts. I was in heaven as she rubbed her tits across my face while her hand pressed into the back of my head yet again. My arms were wrapped around her thinly framed body yet still couldn't manage to wrap entirely around her. My enjoyment lasted for another couple minutes before the shirt pulled back up, freeing my head from the fleshy prison. I was dazed and had no idea what to say.

She was laughing at me as I stood there completely in disarray. "Let's get back to watching some TV. We need to rest, remember? Maybe you can ask me more of your flirty questions while we do. They seem to be working." She said while winking.

All I could do was smile.
Chapter 12: Escaping? by SoleWriter
Asha and I watched TV while getting to know each other for a few hours. She told me about all her academic accomplishments and favorite activities. It was refreshing getting to take the time and chat with someone. I felt close to Asha even though I had only known her for the day.

The two of us decided to head back to the apartment since it was nearing dinner time. Asha led us, as I watched her beautiful body stroll to the door. However the door was much too tall for either of us to reach it. Asha stood on her tippy toes, hoping to reach the handles but was still about a foot short. She jumped, just barely missing it. She looked back to me and held her arms out.

"Come on. You can stand on my shoulders."

I walked over and she lifted me with ease. I placed my feet onto her shoulders and reached out for the handle. I grabbed onto the handle and pulled, but I didn't have much leverage on the door. Asha could see I was struggling and moved, causing my weight to fall down finally popping the handle down. The door opened as I dropped to the floor.

"About time. I thought we were gonna be stuck in here."

We ran down the hall and were relieved to see my apartment door already open. We walked in and saw about 10 new faces, all of whom suddenly stopped their conversations and activities as we walked in. Obviously they weren't prepared to see us.

"Oh hey everyone, this is our other roommate, Vick. He's super sweet so treat him with some respect. Same goes for his friend Asha." Kate shouted to everyone.

Someone made a comment in the background causing everyone to giggle. "So you have the tallest and shortest people for roommates. What are the chances?"

I ignored the jokes and attention, having expected it, and continued to my room. I realized when I looked back at Asha that she didn't really have any clothes to wear other than what she had on. I quickly jumped on the computer and ordered some clothes for her from a website the government provided me for custom clothing.

"Are these okay for you?" I asked, pointing to the screen.

"Yeah those look good. When will they be here?"

"Tomorrow. These should get you by until we figure out the serum."

"Thanks. Hey do mind if we don't go back out there. I'm still not used to the stares and attention."

I completely understood, and offered an alternative, "You wanna go to the pool instead? We can chill in the hot tub or swim."

She smiled and nodded her head in agreement. I actually really wanted to relax in the pool and just distress so her suggestion was perfect. I grabbed some towels for the both of us and was about to click the button for the elevator when a voice called out. A little unsure of herself, the unfamiliar voice asked, "Vick? Are you back here?"

What the hell did she want?

"Yeah, who is it?" I asked walking to my room entrance.

"Hi my name is Erica, and these are Jade and Tanya." She said pointing to a couple friends behind her. "We just wanted to thank you for allowing us in your house. It means a lot."

"You're welcome. Enjoy the evening!" I said abruptly before closing the door and turning to Asha. "Let's go!"

We hurried to the elevator, where Asha had to couch to fit inside. We laughed as she crammed herself inside. I hit the button to go down before squeezing myself into a space in the elevator. Fortunately the elevator was forgiving and allowed us to go down. Once the doors opened I stumbled out first before helping Asha.

"Let's go Sasquatch!" I joked.

She stood to her feet so I turned around a began leading her to the hot tub when I was suddenly tripped, causing me to fall on my stomach. Before I could regain my stance, Asha planted her foot onto my back, her heel digging into my pelvis while her toes rested near my shoulder blades.

"I prefer big foot." She retorted sarcastically before stepping on me as she proceeded to the hot tub.

I quickly stood to race her there, but she easily won due to her long strides. She slowly waded into the hot tub, still with clothes on, using the steps and sat on the final step before the seated portion of the tub. I followed but since I wasn't nearly as tall as her, I had to stand on the step she was sitting on. Even then, my head was barely out of the water. We stayed there silent for a moment before Asha spoke.

"It must of been hard being this small your whole life. I'm having a hard time and it hasn't even been a day." She said staring at the water.

"Not really. I have never know anything different so to me it's normal. It's all relative." I replied.

She stood up on the same step as me, sprouting her height up far past mine. I was now staring at her belly-button watching the water disperse as she moved into her new stance. She placed her hands on my shoulders and pulled me closer to her legs.

"Well, Vick. It looks like no one is out here and my shorts are still on. You wanna help me out?" She requested.

"Asha, I don't want you to be naked in front of anyone else. Are you sure?"

"Yes. I am. Besides the bubbles are covering the surface. So you can't see much below them."

Without needing to be asked twice, I ran both my hands up her long legs, before grabbing her ass and embracing her tightly. I could see Asha watching me from above, biting her lip. My fingers traced her waist line before curling around the band while also making sure to grab her panty string. Then with one motion I tugged her shorts and panties from under the water and pulled them further down her legs, freeing her lady parts from captivity.

"That's it Vick." She said before removing her top. I could sense her legs moving as she used her feet to pull the shorts down the rest of the way.

I was enamored by her magnificent golden perky breasts which sat above my head. I turned my attention back to her midriff to see her shorts and panties float upwards settling on the bubbles. My member stirred with the new reality of a naked amazon in front of me waiting for me to pounce. Asha didn't wait long before stepping down another step, making the surface line even with her shoulders and making us about the same height. Her hand ran up my leg before deviously rubbing over my erect member. She teased me as she continued to gently rubbing back and forth over my shorts. I felt as though I was going to explode, when she stopped and pulled me in for another kiss. Our tongues intertwined and our heads danced as we passionately kissed.

"You are so amazingly beautiful." I told her.

One of her hands snuck the fingers below my waistband, quickly finding their target underneath. She stroked me a few times before whispering in my ear, "I want you." At which point I came into the water, cutting the moment short.

"Shit." I whispered.

Asha laughed as she milked every last drop from me. "Well that was quick. We didn't even get to the best part yet."

"I'm sorry I just....it felt..." My reasoning was interrupted as I saw a very tall woman approaching from the shadows.

My worries must have been visible to Asha because she turned around as well. We were both horrified when the face came to light: Aruna. She was in her swim gear and flip flops with a towel in her hand.

"Well well well, look who it is. I was gonna come take a nice swim to escape from that cramped apartment when I spotted you two love-birds. Vick, I can't believe you would cheat on your last lover." She said, waving her foot in the air, and causing me to turn red from embarrassment.

Aruna continued her rant as she sat herself on the edge of the hot tub across from us, bobbing her legs to and fro while she talked.

"And you." She said pointing at Asha. "I told you to stay put and you didn't listen to me... Twice! Now unfortunately I'm going to have to have my way with the both of you."

On that note she pushed her body forward and into the tub completely, sitting on the side. She stared at the both of us and then directly at Asha.

"Come here."

Scared for Asha, I held on to her hand as she began to walk on the bench in Aruna's direction. Aruna must have noticed and promptly slammed her foot against the wall, creating a barrier between us.

"Just her, Vick."

I released her hand and watched in horror as Asha approached a fiery Aruna. Once Asha was within reaching distance, Aruna quickly snatch her from the water, interlocking her fingers around Asha's waist.

"Well look at how cute you are. A smoking hot body I must say. I can't wait to begin. You, dear, are going to watch as your friend Vick over there makes up to his ex-lover. Meanwhile you are going to do so while I make sweet love to this beautiful pussy. It'll all stop once I've made you orgasm."

Everything happened so fast after Aruna finished her sentence. Asha was quickly inverted with her legs pulled to each side of Aruna's face as Aruna's tongue went to work. My heart broke as I watched Asha's eyes close, her head bobbing against Aruna's breast, and her mouth open with reluctant pleasure. Aruna's foot pinned me against the wall while her big and second toes painfully wrapped around my face, keeping it in view. Her soft soles pressed hard against me as she focused on Asha. My member began to harden despite no intention to do so. I became angry with Aruna. Furious. I tried to push her foot away, but my arms were helplessly pinned to the side unable to move.

Aruna paused for a moment most likely noticing my futile struggle. "You better use your little aroused friend over there to make up to your ex-lover. I don't think she's forgiven you yet." She said before returning to Asha.

Despite refusing to do anything, Aruna quickly got her way by sliding her other foot underneath my pelvis and rocking it to make my body hump her foot. Asha's eyes opened momentarily before quickly shutting them. She began to moan as Aruna's tongue lathered her well-groomed pussy. I was jealous, angry, and defeated, watching helplessly as Aruna finally made Asha orgasm. She released me from between her feet while dropping Asha back into the water.

"Well you two. Thanks for the fun! I'm gonna go swim now. Vick!...I've got my eyes on you." She noted while winking at me.

I hurried to Asha, hoping she was okay. She hugged me tightly and we sat there in a long warm embrace in silence. Aruna was going to pay.
End Notes:
Please REVIEW. All is welcome. Make sure to check out my other stories too if you enjoyed it.
Chapter 13: Falling for Revenge by SoleWriter
I comforted Asha on the steps of the tub. I could only imagine the frustration and anger she felt from being over powered. Once she was able to take a few deep breaths, I looked at her and said, "We're going to make this right, I swear. I'm so sorry she did that to you, but she won't get away with it. I just need to know where are the other samples of the serum that you had for me? The ones that were identical."

"I told you before. They are in the safe that I can't get in to." She said, even more discouraged now.

I thought of ways that we could get to it but it seemed impossible unless...a light bulb flickered in his head to a distant memory. A few years ago, after moving into my own apartment with less assistance, I had to fill out a bunch of legal forms that other people did. Several of them involved being fingerprinted, and since I was smaller than most toddlers, I remember it being problematic due to my tiny fingers. However, my care taker (government issued scientist), was able to magnify it some how to reach the proper size for the legal documentations. That was it! I just needed to contact her again.

"Asha, I think I have an idea but we need to get back to my room."

A glimmer of hope sparkled in her eyes after hearing the excitement in my voice. "Okay well let's go then."

With both of us wrapped in towels, we made a dash for the elevator with Asha leading the way. Her long legs were gorgeous and moved swiftly and powerfully with each stride. I arrived shortly after she got herself inside and we hit the "up" button looking back to the pool. Aruna was swimming laps back and forth in the pool completely unaware of the plans we had. I smiled knowing she had what was always coming to her.

A small ring sounded with our arrival in my room. I quickly located my phone within the room and began to dial the government agency assigned to my well-being. After several rings with no answer, a woman finally picked up, "Hi Vick, what did you need this evening?"

"Hi. Yes I need to speak with one of the doctors that used to care for me several years ago. Dr. Sanders. Is she still around?"

There was a pause along with a faint sound of her keyboard clicking before her voice returned. "Yes she is. When did you want to speak with her?"

"Now."

"Unfortunately she isn't working now. May I take a message in the meantime."She offered politely.

"Yeah sure, tell her I need blown up prints for documentation again and that I need her here ASAP tomorrow morning." I demanded before hanging up the phone. I looked back at Asha. She'll be here tomorrow, probably super early too so it's best we get some rest.

She nodded her head, already looking to the bed, exhausted from the long day. She climbed in to bed, dropping towel from her body, her tan body suddenly becoming visible. She then gently pulled back the covers and slid into bed. I watched as her oversized body attempted to comfortably fit in my bed, but was left curled up to avoid her feet hanging off the edge. She patted the spot next to her, signaling me to join her. I wasted no time and jumped in bed next to her. Being that she was so much taller, it was obvious that Asha would be the one spooning in the back.

Once I was comfortable, Asha's arms wrapped around me and reeled me closer to her body. My head was pressed against her two perky breasts, my body against her long torso, while her legs curled around mine. It was as though I was in a giant human blanket and I was in its tight embrace.

"Are you comfortable?" She asked. I nodded my head while her fingers traced down the front of my body before finally stopping onto of my package. She played with my balls for a moment and then whispered, "Goodnight."

Despite almost instantly having a boner, I feel asleep rather quickly and floated into a world of dreams.

---

I awoke several hours later in a sweaty embrace. I was becoming uncomfortable as Asha's body heat transferred to mine. With almost every part of my body covered, there wasn't much of a way to cool down. Finding myself overheated, I maneuvered my body out from her grasp and off from the bed. I stood up and made my way to the bathroom, careful to keep quiet. I took a quick midnight bathroom break before returning to the bed, unsure of where to sleep. Asha's upper body was covering almost all of the bed, so it would be hard to avoid her hot embrace if I returned to where I had been before. Looking to the other end of the bed, I spotted a possible place near her feet. If I laid my head at this end, I would have more room for myself since her legs didn't take up nearly as much room and even hung off one side a bit. I figured it was the best it would get so I carefully crawled into bed with my head near the far end. I adjusted my own legs, straightening them completely to take up only a sliver of the bed and then finally closed my eyes.

As tired as I was, my mind began picturing Asha's feet, which were tantalizingly close to me, and my libido began to rise. I found it strange that in several instances I had been aroused by feet. Although I couldn't see them, I could sense the heat emanating from them under the covers. Slyly, I slid my hand slowly in the direction of her feet, the warmth growing as I neared her foot. Before I could touch her foot, Asha shifted positions, extending her legs, causing her feet to hang off the edge. No longer in reach, I decided it would be best to get some rest and prepare for the day ahead.

---

I awoke from a small alarm going off. I looked around to see where it was coming from when I noticed Dr. Sanders on the screen for the camera at the door. I buzzed her in, and she bee-lined for the back. I met her at my door, and was greeted at the entrance.

"Good morning Vick. You need your prints right? May I see your hand?" She asked.

"Actually it's for a friend of mine. One moment."

Asha was still sleeping, balled up on the bed. Walking to the end of the bed, I called out to her, "Asha, wake up."

She groaned and covered her face with the covers. It was early, but we needed to get this done so I insisted she get up. "Asha come one, the doc is here." Nothing.

I looked down to see her exposed feet still hanging from the end of the bed and decided on an alternative method to wake her up. Using my finger tips, I began to lightly tickle her long sole. Her toes began to flex and there were more groans from under the covers.

"Ashaaaaa..." I teased while continuing to tickle her foot. Suddenly her leg kicked out to its full length, making her foot hit me squarely in the chest, knocking me directly to the ground. I could see her get up and look at me with a smile on her face. I was still recovering from the blow, but she decided to meet the doctor.

"Hi, I'm Asha." She said, reaching her hand out to greet Dr.Sanders.

Without saying anything back, Dr.Sanders snatched Asha's hand between her fingers and pressed it into some gel capturing Asha's prints. She then took the gel container back and ripped away the unused parts until only a mold of Asha's hand was left. She then removed the gel from its square container. I watched as the gel began to expand while still maintaining the imprint of Asha's hand, only now it was bigger. She handed us the final product.

"Be careful, it's fragile but it can be used for anything. Thermal prints, ink finger printing, scans, or whatever. Is there anything else you need before I leave?" She asked me.

"No Doc. That is all and as usual thank you for your swift help."

I was always appalled with Dr. Sanders's to-the-point nature with everything. It was refreshing to just have things done sometimes without playing any games. And now Asha and I could immediately get to work.

"Let's go get the other samples of your serum, Asha."

Dr. Sanders followed us out to help us open doors. Even taking us as far as Asha's apartment. Asha told her the keypad code yet again, allowing Dr. Sanders to let us in. We both hurried to the safe before thanking Sanders for her help.

"Call if you ever need anything Vick." She said, smiling.

"I will. Thanks again. Hopefully this works!" I said pointing to the hand mold Asha was carrying.

Dr. Sanders finally took off, disappearing from the entrance. I looked to Asha who was working to place the hand's thumb on the scanner. She carefully lined it up as the safe began scanning the thumb. Click. The sound of bolts unlatching could be heard before the safe finally popped open revealing several small tubes inside.

"Here they are!" Asha exclaimed, as she pointed to her work as though it was on display.

I walked up to them, carefully observing them. "So I need to put this in her drink, right?"

"Well that's the best way to do it, but not the only way. It can diffuse through the skin if put in contact with her, but it will take a few minutes of soaking to have substantial effects." She noted.

My eyes widened and my excitement grew at the thought of my revenge. I grabbed a tube and looked to Asha.

"Well guess who likes to take morning baths? It'll be the last bath she enjoys at her amazon height." I laughed while walking back to the apartment with the serum in hand.

I noticed Asha was staying back as I trotted off. "Hey I'm gonna stay here and work on the growth serum for a few hours. I might even sleep here if that's okay. I'll come to your apartment when I can. Otherwise you are always welcome to stay here."

It made sense for her to want that, but I had bigger plans and I needed to do this before anything else. "Okay, but come to my place if you don't hear from me soon." I joked.

She smiled and waved as I left back to my apartment. I made a bee-line for my door before buzzing myself in. Looking I around I noticed no one around. It was still semi-dark being so early in the morning, so I quickly made my way to the bedroom. Collecting my thoughts, I looked at the time: 7:15. I think she usually starts about now. Finding a vent, I quickly made my way to the bathroom vent entrance and listened for Aruna. Hearing no one or anything, I soon began doubting my memory. Did she take baths in the morning or is that one of the other girls? My doubt was eradicated as a door creaked open from Aruna's room. I watched voyeuristically as she entered. She walked straight to the tub and turned the knob for the water while adding some bubble solution to the bottom of the tub. She adjusted them to find a warm temperature before walking off as it filled. This was my chance!

I quickly sprinted as fast as I could with the 3 inch tube before making it to the side of the tub. I jumped up barely catching myself with one arm, and hoisted the serum up onto the side of the tub before finally pulling myself up. My heart was pounding and my fingers were a little jittery, causing me to struggle to pop the cork. I pulled and tugged, twisting it in different directions, when finally it popped off unexpectedly, causing the tube to drop. Shit!

Fortunately for me, the tube and its contents fell into the rising bath water and disappeared under the forming bubbles. Phew. As I took a moment to calm myself, Aruna's footsteps could be heard approaching, causing me to panic and hurry to hop off. As I rushed to take my first step, I slipped on the slick surface of the tub and hit my head on the rim of the tub before falling into the foamy bath myself. I plunged through the the pillow of bubbles and into the warm water, causing a large splash. I surfaced and began coughing and sputtering trying to create space through the bubbles. I muffled my own coughs, hoping Aruna hadn't heard me yet. I didn't hear her and so I attempted to grab the ledge, but it was far too slippery to gain any leverage to pull myself up. My mind raced with fear as I began to realize the predicament I was in. I couldn't escape my own trap!

My skin began to feel odd and I looked at my arms to see why. Small green particles were congregating all over my body like a magnetic attraction. No no no! I began lunging, thrashing, and splashing to get out when I heard laughing from the other side of the bathroom.

"Well Vick. What exactly did you pour in there? I hope it isn't deadly."

How the hell did she know? I remained silent, trying to think of a new plan. I needed to drain the water before it was too late. I hurried and swam to the bottom, finding the plug for the drain. Using the little chain attached to it, I stood on the floor holding my breath and used all my strength to pop it free. Once it was free, I could feel the water begin to form a current as it funneled down the drain. The current held me in place, not allowing to move. Using the ground for the little friction it had, I crawled a short distance away from the drain where the current became weaker. I used my legs and shot for the surface, projecting upwards and into the bubbly covering. Slowly the water began to descend, but not quickly enough.

"Good work Vick. I see you managed to pull the plug." She commented yet again, still laughing. Her voice was above me but I couldn't see through the bubbles above, nor did I want to.

Defeated, I treaded water as I waited for the water to drain. My body was pulsing with an odd sensation, making me weaker. It seemed like it took several minutes until the drain began slurping water down to finish its job. I was relieved to finally be standing, but horrified at my new reality. Looking around I immediately noticed that something was wrong. The tub almost seemed like a large building to me and I could see that my clothes were loose. Fortunately my custom underwear contracted to meet my new size. I looked up to see Aruna standing over me, smiling mischievously at my new smaller-form.

"And here I thought you couldn't be any more fun."
End Notes:
REVIEW PLEASE.
Chapter 14: Bath Toy by SoleWriter

 

I looked up at her, completely aware of just how helpless I was now. The anger inside me began to build as I thought about how dumb I was for slipping into the tub, but also because I was frustrated with Aruna. She always seemed to be a step ahead of me. Even if I hadn’t fallen into the water, she somehow knew what I was doing. I figured I mine as well ask.

“How did you know, Aruna?... How did you know that I was in here?” I asked, dying to know the answer.

She stared back at me, still smiling. “Well now that wouldn’t be fun to tell you all the answers. You’ll just have to find out for yourself. In the meantime, I still need to take my bath, but let’s wash away anything that was in here before.”

She then turned on the shower head, causing streams of water to rain from above. She used the removable head to clear the bubbles away before cleaning away any residue left behind by the serum. The particles were visibly green despite being small and difficult to see. Once she finished, she pointed the nozzle at me, blasting me with hot water.

“Ow!” I yelled as the water shot onto my body. To me it was more like a bunch of fire hoses spraying me at once, and it was managing to push me down. Aruna was giggling as she watched me struggle against the water. After several seconds she let up, and switched the water onto the faucet. She slid the plug back into place and water began to fill the tub yet again. Soon it was up to my knees, only to keep rising. I looked around realizing this would become a large swimming pool for me. I was never a great swimmer so this was going to be difficult. Asha simply observed me as the water became deep enough to force me tread it to stay afloat. After another minute, Aruna decided to sit on the edge as the tub continued to fill, but before doing so she removed all her clothing. Unafraid to expose herself, she looked to me and then gently sat on the edge.

“Like what you see, Vick?” She asked.

“While swimming I shouted back to her, “You mean the monster in front of me? No not particularly.”

She turned to the tub and brought her foot down hard only inches away from me while angrily commenting, “Well that was a bit rude.”

The impact created a wave, pulling me underneath it and into the water. I wasn’t sure which way was up as I struggled to resurface. I finally sprouted up, flailing my arms. She stood up in the tub, creating a small skyscraper shadow over me. Her stature was even more daunting than before and made me fearful of her intentions.

“I hope you can hold your breath well.” She remarked before hovering her foot above me. I had little time to react before she pushed her sole into me, forcing me deeper into the water. My body was forced against her sole, and my face was pressed into the underside of her toes, while my body flattened from the water rushing into my back. My head fit easily under her long toes and I struggled to slide myself elsewhere. Before I was able to move, her foot settled on top of me, pinning me against the bottom of the tub. She held me there as I struggled against her foot. I began pounding her foot with my one free hand, but my efforts result in Aruna pressing her foot down even harder. Not only were both my arms trapped, but the air was squeezed from my lungs. I watched as the bubbles ran from my mouth and towards the surface. Suffocation was next, but she must have sensed my limits and quickly pinched my body between her toes and rushed me to the surface. I gasped, sucking in all the air I could get. She released me and sat down in the tub, which was now completely full.

“You better watch that mouth of yours. Or you might find yourself not coming up one of these days.” She threatened.

I knew she was lying, but didn’t have the energy to say anything.

“I hope you’re not out of energy already, we just got started. Now look at how tiny you are.” She noted before pressing the bottom of her foot into me once again and into the side of the tub. Her wet toes pinched me against the wall and slid me up until my feet left the water, allowing her to see my entire body. She attempted to gauge my new size using her toes as reference.

“I would say you’re about 6 inches tall now. Just my toes can overpower you.” She said while giving me a playful squeeze. “But I have better things to use you for.”

My mind shivered with fear as she released me back into the tub before quickly snatching me between her fingers. With her thumb on my chest and the next two fingers on my back, she lifted me into the air in front of her, watching as I squirmed. Meanwhile I was feeling a little sick from being rushed into the air. I looked down to my dangling feet and the water below that encased her beautiful naked body. I began to observe all her exposed parts from her big and all too familiar feet, to her long legs,  to her waxed vagina, and even further up to her perky breasts with their supple nipples, and then finally ending at her deceivingly angelic face. My member began to guiltily stir as I became visually aroused and Aruna must have noticed as well.

“I’m glad this turns you on too.” She whispered, mistaking my erection for enjoyment of my situation. As she spoke, she began lowering my down to her body. Hovering me above her breast, she seductively mentions, “I’ve never had a small man suck my nipple before, Vick. Would you be so kind?”

Disregarding any response that may have come from my response, she dropped me from her grasp. I landed on the fleshing mound below, but ungracefully stumbled backwards after losing balance, before finally falling back onto her partially submerged stomach. I watched as her hand hand traced down her body towards me, grazing over me before continuing down between her legs. Unsure of what to do next, I gently stood up on the fleshy ground and froze for a moment, having never stood on anyone before. Her breathing could be felt as the ground below gently rose and flattened with each breath. It was on odd feeling and kept me in place as I was afraid to move despite knowing I couldn’t possibly hurt her. Suddenly, Aruna’s other hand snuck up from behind and lightly embraced me, pushing me forward into her breast.

“It wants you.” She whispered while forcing my body to hug her breast. Before I could rebel, she pinched my head between two gigantic fingers and positioned my mouth over her nipple before forcing it down onto the supple protruding skin. I could barely fit the nipple into my mouth as I did my best to abide by her requesting. Using my tongue, I lapped at her nipple, lathering it in my saliva. I could feel the vibrations as her other hand rubbed vigorously to stimulate her vagina.

“Oh yeah little Vick. Lick my fucking nipple. Now hug my breast like you mean it.” She demanded.

Still sucking her nipple, and then took a more forceful approach, and squeezed her tit tight between my arms. Unable to cover her entire breast with my small frame, I did my best to cover as much as I could while still stimulating her nipple. From my peripheral vision, I could see her other hand move to the other breast, groping it. I could feel her body contractions heightening with the continued stimulation. Suddenly, her hand rolled me sideways, guiding me into her cleavage. As i laid there on my back unsure what to do, her breasts abruptly collapsed around me, pinching me between them. Their soft nature became taut from the pressure applied from her hands pinching them together and it became difficult to breath. She held them in place as she moaned and convulsed with pleasure. Luckily her orgasm didn’t last much longer and she released her breasts, allowing them back to their places, freeing me.

“Oh yes! I like having you on my breast. We might have to this more, especially since I can fit you into my bra.” She said, optimistically.

I stayed silent, fearful to say anything anymore. “Alright well I have to ready for the day.” She said, pushing me into the water again before removing the plug. She stood up and reached for her towel, looking down at me while she dried herself. I didn’t look back, still timid at my much smaller size. I stared at the tub, waiting for whatever came next. She continued to dry herself and then left before quickly returning with some clothes. She threw on some pants and underwear, closing off with some socks and boots that she had brought in. She then grabbed her bra, but before she put it on, she grabbed out of the tub and placed me strategically on the middle of her bra, where the cleavage would be. Fitting like a seatbelt across my waist, I was suddenly catapulted back as she swiftly clasped her bra onto her body. I was forced back between to the two mountains of flesh, with my legs dangling below the strap.

“Hey stop! This isn’t going to....” I was cut off as she placed a fingertip over my mouth to silence me.

“Shhh. You do as I say.”

Her shirt then fell atop me, trapping me underneath with her breasts. I began bouncing as she walked around. Each step violently shaking my body, making me sick. As I bobbed in her shirt, losing hope, a glimmer of light shined from above before two fingers snaked down and pulled me out. Laughing, Aruna told me, “I’m just kidding. You can stay here instead,” tossing me into her sock drawer before closing it shut, leaving me in complete darkness.

“I’ll be back later! Bye!” She shouted as she left the room.

Well now what could I do? Asha was my only way out of this predicament, yet she had no idea where would be. Defeated, I curled up in a corner and closed my eyes.

End Notes:

Please continue to review! And thanks for reading.

Chapter 15: Meeting the Guest by SoleWriter

I laid in the darkness for what seemed like hours. There was no telling when Aruna would be back to let me out of the darkness, but it was also a relief to not have her around. I would take being stuck in a sock drawer over Aruna’s punishments anytime. I couldn’t believe my stupidity still. Why did I rush it? I could have planned something much more elaborate, and more importantly, safe. My mood darkened as I lashed at myself until from outside, a higher-pitched voice called out. I couldn’t quite make out what it was saying, but I knew it must not have been Aruna. In response I began banging on the door and yelling for help, attempting to catch the attention of who I had assumed to be Asha. The voice called out again, although still muffled by the closed drawer, so I continued my loud noises. Finally the drawer cracked open, allowing light to seep through the crack. A couple of eyes peered into the opening.

“Vick, are you in there?” Asha’s voice asked, clearly understood this time.

“Yes, it’s me! Get me out of here!” I exclaimed, excited to be freed.

“Why are you in here? Did Aruna catch you before you could shrink…” Her voice trailed off as my form arose from the darkness, clearly much smaller than before. “How the hell?”

“Zip it! I don’t wanna talk about it.” I said, frustrated.

Aruna began laughing hysterically as she watched me climb out from the drawer, revealing my lightly clothed body. “Oh my god. You’re so much smaller! Is she at least smaller too? Please tell me she is.”

“No. She isn’t.” I replied, rubbing salt into my own wound.

“I kind of like it.” Asha said, attempting to affirm me. “I’ll love you all the same. Now I really need to figure out a growth serum.”

I cut the dialogue short, not wanting to hear anymore. “Let’s go. Aruna may be back at any moment. Maybe we should head back to your apartment. I need to get somewhere safe out of Aruna’s reach.”

“Yeah, I suppose you’re right.”

As if it was planned, the front door opened and Aruna’s voice echoed through the apartment, accompanied by an unfamiliar voice. “Get on my back. Quick.” Asha said.

She hunched over and I hopped onto her back. Asha jumped down from the dresser before sprinting to the nearby closet as the two voices grew nearer and nearer. Delving deep into the back corners of the closet, we watched as two bodies immerged from the entrance. It was Aruna and...some friend. A much shorter friend. It was staggering the difference between them. We watched in secret as the two chatted away.

“Lauren, I can’t believe you did that!” Aruna cried out. “You really showed her. I guess being so small doesn’t impose on your toughness.”

“Yeah I guess not.” The smaller girl replied.

“Oh shit. How did…” Aruna was observing the sock drawer that was now ajar.

“What?” Lauren questioned.

“Oh, nothing, I’m just missing something. Nothing important. The only thing that IS important is you.” Aruna told her while bending over for a passionate kiss.

Asha and I jolted our heads back in complete surprise as we watched the two girls kiss. Soon Aruna lifted the girl into the air, bringing her up to her level, still kissing in the process. She proceeded to lift the girl until her feet found some footing on the bed, allowing her to stand, making them nearly equally in height. They continued to make-out, their arms intertwined, while they used their hands to rub each other’s bodies. The smaller girl escalated the situation as she slid a hand into Aruna’s shirt, fondling the much larger breast. Aruna moaned in pleasure as she aggressively grabbed Lauren’s ass, her hand covering an entire cheek, pulling her in closer. Asha and I cringed as the intimacy continued to escalate, but we were equally captivated by the fact that Aruna was lesbian...or possibly even bisexual. Slowly the girls undressed each other, removing bits and pieces of clothing from the other, finishing with Aruna removing her shorts. Both stood stark naked, staring into each other’s eyes. I, myself, was becoming a little aroused by the intense scene occurring in front of us, but I did my best to hide it from Asha. She was also staring intently at the homemade porno before us.

“Honestly, I find this...super hot.” She admitted in a low whisper.

I took a glance over at her, but her eyes were still fixed on the girls, so I returned my attention back to them as well. At this point, the girls were laying on the bed, now only the soles of there feet visible. They rolled around, occasionally moaning, while they kisses. We couldn’t see much at this point, but knew that the touching was becoming more sexual. Asha looked over to me and then down at my package, noting the rock hard bulge in my pants.

“So you like it too? If you help me, I’ll help you.” She teased, rubbing her vagina.

She then crouched down onto her knees, bringing our faces closer together, but her figure was still towering over twice my height. Her hand crept over to me before prodding my member with a couple fingers.

“Shouldn’t we do this somewhere safer?” I asked her, fearful of being in Aruna’s possession again.

“Oh come on,” she said while cupping her hands underneath my armpits  and lifting me up. “It’ll be fun!”

Both her hands easily wrapped around the circumference of my chest. I felt so powerless it her grasp, but fortunately I trusted Asha. Despite trusting her, this still seemed like a terrible idea to me.

“No.” I said firmly.

Her trusted grasp loosened, causing me to fall to the floor and harshly land on the carpet. I looked up at her, somewhat angry.

“What the hell?” I asked.

“Well if you’re not gonna pleasure me that way. You can make yourself useful and pleasure me in other ways.” She noted while hovering her foot above me while flexing her long toes. “So is Aruna telling the truth?...Do you like feet?”

I turned red with embarrassment, unsure of how to respond. Her foot slowly descended, creeping closer and closer to my body. Although her foot was nowhere near the size of Aruna’s, it was still about two-thirds of the length of my body with the width being equivalent to the width of my body, making it still very intimidating. I cringed as she suddenly slammed her heel just below my aroused member, leaving the rest of her foot hovering above my body.

“You don’t have to respond, but you do have to put those hands to work.” She commanded.

Before her foot smothered me into the ground, I intercepted her foot, placing each of my hands on the upper part of her foot. My right hand pushed against the ball of her foot, while my other hand pressed into her toes; I took notice of her attractively long toes that were just a bit longer than the length of my hand before shifting my hand down to her sole. I began kneading her foot, pressing hard into her warm skin while shifting my hands from place to place. Her toes spread in delight and then scrunched as I transfered into her arch.

“Oh yeah, that feels so good. I haven’t ever had a man rub my feet before.” She whispered down to me.

Wanting to impress her, I continued firmly massaging her arch using both of my hands to work her large foot. After managing to make it up to the base of her toes, an overwhelming urge flashed through my mind and overtook my actions, forcing me to grab the sides of her foot and bring it further down. Pressing my face into the undersides of her peds, I lightly licked in between her toes. Asha’s foot shot back and she began giggling uncontrollably. It must have been loud enough for the girls to hear because they stopped their intimate moment to stare back at the closet.

“What was that?” Lauren asked.

“I’m not sure.” Aruna replied suspiciously, obviously aware that her smaller roommate had escaped earlier. “I’ll check.”

Oh shit I thought. Not again. Aruna stood up, her building like figure headed our way. We only had moments to do something. I looked at Asha, who was frozen in horror with her hand over her mouth, and then back at Aruna who slowly approached. I had to prevent Asha from being seen; she was my only hope and the last thing I wanted was her to become a prisoner. Without any more hesitation, I fled the closet, hoping to divert Aruna’s attention to me and away from the closet. With any luck, only one of us would be held captive now. I sprinted as fast as I could, the spongy carpet fibers slightly sinking with every step, and I directed myself towards the vent as though it was the light at the end of the tunnel. Unfortunately it would be impossible to ever reach the light and as suspected I was suddenly tripped, causing me to crash into the ground and onto my back. My hope for light quickly turned into darkness as the shadow of Aruna’s foot grew larger and larger around me. Finally all the light was snuffed out as her all too familiar sole collided into my body, squishing me into the carpet. The weight of her foot pinned my arms and legs in place and forced my face to side while I struggled to breathe beneath her hot foot.

“Where are you going Vick? I don’t think you’ve met Lauren and it would be rude to ignore a guest...wouldn’t it?” She questioned, all of her focus directed at me.

At least I had succeeded.

End Notes:

Thanks for your patience if you've been waiting for this story. I've been a little busy and it took some time to motivate myself for another chapter after receiving 0 feedback for an addition to a different story. Anyway, if you enjoyed it, please review. 

Chapter 16: Play Toy by SoleWriter
“Lauren this is my roommate Vick. You can go ahead and introduce yourself. Don’t be afraid of hurting him; he’s pretty durable.” She said, snickering.

The weight of Aruna’s foot disappeared as she stepped off of me giving Lauren the opportunity to present herself. The small woman took a step next to me, before reaching her hand out.

“Hi, I’m Lauren. It is nice to meet such a unique individual. I will never complain about being small again.” She remarked, causing both of them to laugh.

To avoid angering Aruna, I plastered a fake smile on my face and met her hand with my own. I grasped onto her middle finger, barely able to cover the tip of her digit. She wiggled her finger in response, mimicking a proper handshake, and stared at the difference in size. I let go of her finger and looked up at her.

“Sorry that I disturbed you two, I really should be going now though. I don’t want to be where I shouldn’t...you know what I mean?” I told Lauren, hoping to gain an innocent approval to leave. Unfortunately Aruna chimed into the conversation again. “You’re right where you should be Vick. In fact, why don’t you join us. I’ve never had a little person inside of me.”

My blood ran cold, as her smaller companion snatched me from the floor. “I can help with that!”

Aruna then grabbed Lauren and bought her towards the bed before pushing Lauren onto her back. My world bounced as Lauren’s hand shifted in reaction to everything happening. I was on the verge of puking when she release me onto the bed, allowing me to breathe easily. The girls rolled in the other direction as Aruna pounced on Lauren, the two erotically kissing as they exchanged positions on the bed. With Lauren on top, her gaze quickly zeroed back on me, before pinching my leg and dragging me towards them.

I could hear Aruna whispering to her, “Do it. Put him inside me.”

I was suddenly inverted midair as Lauren’s fingers clutched onto my leg while pulling me up into the air. I watched in horror as she positioned me over the well groomed crotch of Aruna. Lauren changed her grip around me, before bringing me directly in front of Aruna’s pussy. I squirmed, hoping to break free of this inevitable moment, but without much struggle, Lauren plunged me deep into Aruna’s pussy. My body was quickly overwhelmed by the sensation of the warm slimy surroundings that had just swallowed me whole. Again, I began to squirm, but Lauren’s fingers remained pinched around my arms which she had pulled over my head and I was unable to break free. She used her position to slid me in and out from the moist cave, and with each exit I gasped for air, unsure if I would have the luxury for much longer. My body moved rhythmically as I was quickly pulled in and out from between her legs. Aruna undoubtedly was enjoying it, her bed-talk becoming more aggressive as she panted.

“Fuck...yes! Oh that feels so good. Keep...fucking...going.” She demanded.
A few moments went by, and I began to feel her contractions.

“I want him to go in head first Lauren. I need more.” She said crazed.

“But he needs to breathe. I don’t wa....” Lauren began before being cut off.

“Just do it!” Aruna barked.

My nightmare became reality as my head and feet switch spots. I looked up at the vagina, glistening with its natural lubrication, and then back at Lauren who could only manage to mouth “sorry” before inserting me yet again. My world went dark as I slid between her lips and into her waiting vagina. As expected I was quickly jerked back and forth, the pace quickening. I was becoming very hot and it was becoming more and more difficult to breath with each second. My expectation of being freed for some air was eradicated once I felt Lauren’s fingers leave my legs, leaving me trapped in Aruna’s fleshy prison. No, no, no! Panic almost set in before fingers returned to my legs, but rather than pulling me out they shoved me farther and farther into her cervix. My circumstances worsened as Aruna orgasimed, her fluids rushing against me while her muscles contracted, squeezing any air I had left from my lungs. Unable to fight back, my eyes gently closed as my vision faded and my mind collapsed.

---

I groggily opened my eyes, slowly coming back into consciousness, when I realized I had no idea where I was. It was dark, there were random items around me and whatever I was in was swaying back and forth. Oh no, I was in someone’s purse. Quickly I observed my surroundings, finding a wallet near me. I opened it, and unsurprisingly saw Lauren’s driver’s license. Shit, how the hell was I going to get back if she took me somewhere else. I had to know what she was doing.

“Lauren!” I began shouting repeatedly.

The bag opened, allowing light to pour in as well as a view of her face.

“Oh you’re awake!” She exclaimed. “So I decided it was better to take you from Aruna rather than leave you there as her sex toy. That made me feel super uncomfortable.”

As warmed as I was to hear that, I was still confused. “So Aruna just you take me?”

“Not exactly,” she began explaining. “Once you passed out, I began freaking out, because I thought she killed you. She said you were still breathing and would be fine, and that you just needed to sleep it off. So she put you in her sock drawer and then finished me off for our bed fun before running off to take a shower. We took one together and then I asked her if she could drop me off to which she replied of course. BUT...just before we left, I grabbed you from the drawer and put you in my purse.”

I was a bit stunned not only by her actions, but by the situation that currently left me in: screwed. On a positive note, however, I was no longer Aruna’s possession and thus had some freedom, but regardless, I still needed to get back to Asha. I needed to get some answers from Lauren.

“Okay so where are we going now?”

“Well I am currently running some errands that I've needed to finish but afterwards I plan on returning home. In the meantime I guess we’ll get to know each other. So what's it like being so small? Must be a pain.”

“Yeah it can be difficult sometimes, but I've never known anything different so in a sense it's normal.”

“I see. So how long have you known Aruna?” She asked curiously.

“Not that long actually. I met her only a week before school started. I presume that's where you two met.” I replied.

“Yeah. We had some mutual friends that introduced us merely for the purpose of our height difference. They got a kick out of it, but it turned out me and Aruna clicked.” She answered.

“Oh really? How tall are you?”

“4 foot 10. Yes I know...short. But Aruna likes it.” She emphasized.

Assuming she really did like Aruna, it was possible that I could exploit her liking and use her to get me back home.

“Oh I believe you,” I began. “Aruna has some unique preferences if you know what I mean.” I ambiguously stated.

“No I don't. You mean our height differences? Please elaborate.” She said, staring at the bottom of her purse.

“Well she likes to feel in control you know. So that's something to think about, but she also likes her feet to be...uh…” I trailed off, waiting for her to urge me.

“Her feet to be what?”

“Worshipped and pampered.” I finished.

“Really?” She asked, her eyes widening. “She has a fetish?”

“Sort of yeah. And I have a secret ingredient that I'll let you know about if you want.”

“What? What is it?” She asked, intrigued.

“Well I have a special liquid that makes her sensitive regions feel even more pleasure. So whether you’re massaging her feet, or pleasuring her in other ways, you can just dab it on and it increases the sensitivity to make it that much better.” I explained, trying to sound as convincing as possible. “But don't tell her I told you this. She would be so embarrassed.”

“Oh I won't. Where can I get this stuff you're talking about?” She followed up.

“Well, I have some in a safe place near the apartment, but I can get it for you if you take me back.”

There was a long pause as she silently weighed her options. The purse continued to sway as she walked, but stopped when she brought her mouth to the entrance of the purse.

“Let's do it. I'll surprise Aruna by role playing for her. I'll be like a submissive slave. I think I'll just need a costume.”

And on that note, she headed into a kinky sex store and began speaking with the clerk. Meanwhile I began formulating a plan to make my way to Asha and to give Lauren the formula. Things were looking up after all.
End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading and leave some reviews!
Chapter 17: Double Success by SoleWriter
When Lauren was finally finished buying her outfit, we began walking back to our apartment complex to give her the “special lotion.” I just needed to get back and make sure Asha was okay and had escaped the room okay. I waited impatiently in the purse while Lauren listened to music in the car. After 20 minutes or so, we finally arrived at the apartment complex again. Lauren already had her outfit on for some odd reason, not that I cared. We finally entered the elevator when Lauren looked down at me inside the purse.

“So where’s this stuff at, again? In the apartment I was in?” She asked.

“Actually no, it’s at my friends.” I replied.

“Oh, why is it over there? Shouldn’t it be at your place?” She questioned.

“It’s a lady friend.” I said, attempting to convince her it was fine.

“Ohhhhh, I see. So she likes too huh?”

I nodded. And quickly told her the apartment number to enter. She jiggled the handle, which thankfully was unlocked for some reason. Was Asha here? Lauren began inspecting the room, expecting someone to greet her.

“Go to the safe on the counter. There should be some in there.” I told her.

She hurried over, and found the vile in the safe. “This looks fancy. Can’t wait to use it!” She stated in excitement.

“Yeah, it’s good stuff. Now will you let me out? I gotta find my friend.” I said, half telling the truth.

“No silly, you gotta come with me. I don’t want Aruna getting mad at me that I stole you, so we just got to let her know that you’re back.” She said, dropping the vial into the purse. I stared at the green liquid, fearing that Aruna would now figure out my plan before anything could be done. Lauren, completely oblivious of what was happening, bounded off to Aruna’s room to find her. When we arrived at Aruna’s door, Lauren gently knocked on the door. There was no answer. Lauren then opened up the door slowly, pushing the door ajar.

“Aruna?” She called out. No answer.

She took a step inside when suddenly the purse I was in jolted upwards before falling onto the ground with me inside. Aruna apparently thought it would be funny to scare her.

“Boo!” I heard Aruna yell from behind the door. “Got you! Where did you run off to? I thought I did something wrong?” She said innocently as though she had never done anything wrong. “And what are you wearing? I like it.”
“I thought you would. I thought we could do a little role play later. I’ll be the schoolgirl that needs punishing and you can be the teacher.” Lauren suggested.

“That sounds like a blast, but right now I need to take a nap. I’m exhausted.” Aruna told her while lifting up the much smaller Lauren.

“That’s fine, I’ll help you relax.” Lauren said.

I watched from the purse as Aruna set her back onto the ground while asking, “Oh really? And how will you do that?”

“A massage of course. You just lie down.” Lauren instructed as she walked over to her purse.

I ducked back down into the purse, not wanting to be seen by Aruna. A hand suddenly appeared in the entrance and began digging around in the purse. Obviously she wanted the vial for the massage. Her fingers traced over me and finally onto their target which she grabbed readily before pulling her hand out. I waited a moment and then poked my head out to observe what was happening. Lauren was walking back to the bed, the vial and lotion in hand which she set down on the bed as she lifted the covers up, revealing Aruna’s massive feet. The tiny girl then reached out and lifted one of her feet up and kissed the bottom of her sole.

Aruna watched in delight as the girl’s head disappeared behind her foot. “I love it when you kiss my feet and touch them. I want those tiny hands to do some work.” Aruna teased.

Lauren set her foot down before gently sliding her petite fingers in between Aruna’s long toes. She then gripped them tight, and rubbed her thumbs into the upper part of her sole. Aruna was clearly aroused at this point and began stimulating herself under the covers as Lauren caressed her feet. I myself was becoming aroused and even jealous. I hated Aruna but her body was truly angelic.

After a couple minutes, Lauren released her feet, and reached down for the lotion and the vial. She squeezed some of the white lotion into her hand and then slyly mixed in the small vial of liquid with it and began spreading it on her hands. She then slathered it onto Aruna’s foot as she began massaging and kneading her small fingers into Aruna’s expansive sole. Aruna’s toes curled as the small girl worked to please her. For several minutes, Lauren stood at the foot of the bed, erotically massaging Aruna’s feet.

“That feels so good! You’re making me so fucking horny. You still have that schoolgirl outfit on?” Aruna asked.

“Yes.”

“Good.” She said, while grabbing Lauren’s face between her feet.
Lauren backed away, freeing her face from the amazon. “So what’s today’s assignment, teacher?”

Aruna’s long leg slid out of bed, followed by the other. She stood to her feet and slowly walked towards Lauren, dwarfing her more as she came closer and closer. Just before she got to Lauren, Aruna became noticeably unsteady, and stumbled backwards before collapsing on the floor next to the purse. Lauren rushed to her side, checking if she was okay, but I knew what had happened. We both watched as Aruna’s body dwindled in size from her amazonian state, shrinking more with each passing second. I excitedly watched until Aruna’s size suddenly became stable, leaving her at the size of a small child. Lauren had also surprisingly shrunk, but it made sense since she had put the serum on her skin too. Lauren shook Aruna who groggily awoke. Before anyone could put the pieces together, I hopped out of the purse and bolted for the door.

I rushed through the hallway and burst into my room where I found Asha laying in my bed, her legs hanging off the edge. When she saw me, her face lit up with joy. I didn’t wait for her to move and sprang up onto the bed before jumping into her arms yelling, “I did it! I did it!”

“You did what?” She asked, embracing me in a fleshy hug.

“I shrunk Aruna!”

“Wait, really? How? Nevermind, that’s great. I have some good news too!”

“What?”

“I altered the serum to make us grow again. I can get you to normal height like everyone else. I only made one, so I want you to have it.” She said, pulling out a vial.

I stared at it in disbelief as my mind tried to comprehend being normal size. She pushed it towards me, urging me to take it, but I was hesitant. As i pondered the moment, a loud angry scream came from down the hallway.

“Vick, I’m going to FUCKING kill you!!!!” Aruna yelled, now aware of what had happened.

I pushed the serum back to Asha. “ You take it. I’ll have the next one you make. You’re more important at normal size. Hurry, take it now.” I said, hearing Aruna and Lauren nearing the entrance.

Asha understood and quickly gulped down the small bit of liquid. I turned and jumped off the bed to close the door and lock it. “Asha, get down the elevator and find a safe spot for you to grow!” I yelled as made my way to the door. I was able to close it just before Aruna got there, and quickly locked it, securing the bolts.
Asha was crouching in the elevator, watching as I pushed against the door. I waved to her as the doors closed, sending her down the shaft to freedom. Looking around, I searched for a place to hide. It was only a matter of time before she broke the door down. Finding a spot in the corner of my closet, I did my best to burry myself in clothes and wait in silence.

Thud. Thud. Thud. The door shook with each blow. Suddenly it flew off its hinges, leaving the entrance open. Given that my room was still made for me at my original height, Aruna was forced to cram her way inside on her knees. She was pissed and I didn’t want to find out what she would do to me even at her newly shrunken height. She was turning everything over searching for me. I knew it would only be a matter of time before she found my hiding spot. I had to act now or I was in trouble. She took a moment to look under the bed, and I knew this was the best opportunity I had. Shooting out of the closet, I ran like I had never run before, hurdling over each of Aruna’s legs before escaping out into the hallway. Aruna struggled to back out even though she knew where I was.

“Get back here, Vick.” She cried out.

I was making my way to bathroom when I could see something in my peripheral vision. It was Lauren. She had a scowl on her face, but in her defense, rightfully so. I had lied to her and the serum ended up shrinking her too. Not much, but she looked to be barely four feet tall, which at this point, was towering everyone else. As I sprinted away, Lauren swung her foot out, connecting with me perfectly in the back. The blow sent me flying through the air before roughly landing on the carpet and rolling a few times.

I winced in pain, struggling to breath since the wind was knocked from me. I didn't have much time to react before Lauren’s toes roughly flipped me onto my back and crouched over my defeated body.

“I can't believe I saved you and this is how you repay me? You're gonna regret everything.”

Without mercy she flicked in between my legs, sending a flurry of pain through me. I bellowed in pain, but she plugged my mouth with a finger, gagging me quiet.

“Shhhh. I've heard enough from you.”

I bit her as hard as I could, but could hardly bite the girth of her finger. She laughed at my feeble attempt to hurt her. Removing her finger, Lauren stood to her full height and stared down at as though I was just the ground under her feet. As I stated up into the stoic face, another suddenly appeared. Unsurprisingly it was Aruna, whose face was blanketed by one expression: anger.

“You little piece of shit. I am going to make you wish you were never born.”

I didn't bother to react as her toes snatched one of my legs, dragging me closer to her. Once I was under her, she placed me perpendicular to her feet. She place the arch of her left foot across my chest, the width of her foot easily covering my torso, and then pressed down. She slowly shifted her weight onto my chest, compressing the air from my lungs. After a few more seconds, I could no longer breathe and pain shot from my chest which felt as though it were on the verge of collapsing. Her vindictive smile erased any hope I had as the weight continued to increase.

Just as I felt like blacking out, the weight disappeared. As my vision became clearer, I saw that Aruna was floating in the air. Wait, no, she was being carried off by my savior, Asha who had clearly created a successful growth serum. She must have been 7 feet tall now. She threw Aruna over her shoulder and then palmed Lauren’s face directing them into Aruna’s room.
End Notes:
Rate and Review
Chapter 18: Evicted by SoleWriter
Before I could make it into Aruna's room, Asha slammed the door behind her. I quickly detoured to the nearby closet and made my way to air vents where I would at least be able to see. After making it to the vent that entered Aruna's room, I noticed it was now impossible to undo at my new size, so now all I could do was watch.

Both Aruna and Lauren were furiously squirming to break free of Asha, but there was no way they would ever manage to do so. Asha aggressively handled the two of them with little care to their well being. I knew the anger she felt and the desire to punish Aruna ever since that night at the pool.

Asha tossed Aruna to the floor next to the bed, causing the prior amazon to land on her stomach. Without any warning, Asha took a step and planted her large foot onto Aruna's back. The length of her foot took up Aruna's entire back, pinning her to the floor, only leaving her limbs to flail wildly.

However Lauren was currently the focus for Asha as she hovered midair, her head still palmed in Asha's firm grip. Asha was a bit more gentle with her and set her on the bed face-up with her legs dangling off the edge. Lauren laid there pleading with Asha to let her go, but Asha paid no attention to her pleas. Instead, she turned around, revealing her toned butt to the girl. Lauren screamed when she realized what Asha's intent was; Asha sat down on the small girl, muffling her cries underneath. I watched as Lauren kicked her legs from between Asha's, but had little effect with their small range of motion. Asha laughed at the small girls attempts.

"You should just focus on breathing. You'll have to last through Aruna's punishment." She told her.

The kicking legs calmed, and Asha stared down at Aruna who was still pressed underfoot. Asha leaned over and grabbed Aruna's shorts, ripping them off. Aruna screamed, suddenly becoming more and more vulnerable. Her bottom half was naked now and Asha simply took a moment to watch the girl struggle. She lifted her free foot above Aruna, leaving it hovering in midair. The small girl had no idea when suddenly Asha began spanking her bare ass with her foot. The loud slaps echoed in the room as they came raining down one after the other. Aruna bellowed loudly with each blow before Asha finally stopped, leaving her foot planted firmly on Aruna's butt.

"I thought you liked to play rough, Aruna?" She asked shaking her back and forth.

Aruna could only cry in response. Asha used her nimble feet to flip the girl onto her back. She bent over once again and used both her hands to rip Aruna's shirt open straight up the middle, revealing her breasts underneath. She set both feet onto her torso, groping Aruna's tits between her toes, even twisting them occasionally to cause a little pain. Aruna yelled as her torture continued.

"Stop! I'm sorry!" She screamed, while attempting to bat the lengthy digits away from her chest.

Asha failed to stop, relentlessly pinching Aruna's chest. After several minutes of screams, Asha stood up, a foot on each side of the defeated Aruna who laid gasping quietly. Lauren meanwhile appeared to be breathing, but could do little to move despite her new freedom. Asha glared at Aruna, her fiery gaze causing even me to sweat.

Using only her toes, she pushed Aruna's head into the carpet, burying Aruna's face into the underside of her toes. Aruna's small hands shot up in a feeble attempt to defend herself, but even with both hands she couldn't fight off the increasing pressure. Her muffled screams continued to rise as Asha placed more and more weight on her toes until finally she stepped off.

"Now kiss my feet and beg for forgiveness." Asha commanded.

The weak and hopeless Aruna slowly got to all fours and crawled to Asha's feet. She looked up at the towering giantess before looking back at the tormentors before her. Lowering her head, she kissed the tops of each of her toes, remaining her her submissive position.

"Now listen carefully. You are going to walk out of the apartment with your friend, and I never want to see you again. Don't ask me or Vick for anything." She lectured, pointing sternly to the door.

Aruna nearly opened her mouth to speak, but wisely chose to stay silent and make her way to the door. Lauren eventually followed behind after stumbling off the bed. Life was going to be a lot different for both of them, and they would have more sympathy for me whether they wanted to or not. Asha watched closely, even following them into the hallway and up to the front door, where she shuffled them out of the front door. After closing the door she turned around, closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. When she opened them again, she spotted me on the floor smiling at her. She took a few steps toward me.

"Well you won't have to see them again. And now that you have an open room, maybe you'll want to see me a little more." She said winking.

"I would love that. I was getting a little turned on watching that actually." I teased.

"Oh really?" She questioned, while lifting an eyebrow. "Well maybe we can have some fun at our new sizes? I could use a little slave boy under my feet." She joked, attempting to stir up some foreplay.

I had always wondered what it would be like to be stepped on, fully engulfed by the flesh of her sole, but even at 15 inches, it was impossible for anyone's foot to be large enough. But at 6 inches, and a seven foot woman, it seemed more than possible. I watched in excitement as Asha lifted her foot above me. Slowly her foot descended until finally making contact with my face. I took in her sweet smell as her angelic sole pushed harder against me until finally forcing me onto my back. The heat began to intensify as her sole neared my fallen body, and I watched as the light and air was suddenly snuffed out as her foot settled on top of me.

Her warm sole embraced me in its soft flesh as she placed a little more pressure onto me. Even though she must have been barely pressing, I could sense her unfathomable weight bearing down on me. My member stirred at the thought of me underneath her and continued to grow as she pressed me into the carpet. The smell, her soft skin and warm embrace brought me to ecstasy, and I involuntarily ejaculated onto her sole. Asha held her foot down, immobilizing me completely, and pressed a bit more for a few moments before finally lifting her sole. I laid there numb from pleasure, the light hitting my closed eyes. Asha laughed, noticing I had made a small mess on myself and her foot.

"Glad you liked it." She said.

I slowly opened my eyes, smiling. "That was amazing."

"I was gonna ask if you wanted to take my growth serum, but maybe you like being small." She laughed.

"I do. I don't know about this small though. Are you going to stay that tall?" I asked.

"I don't know yet. Right now it feels pretty awesome. Do you have a preference?" She fired back.

"Nope."

She snatched me between her toes and lifted me up, releasing me into her hand. Asha then brought me to her large lips where she kissed me, her lips covering most of my body.

She them whispered, "Good."
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4838