What are friends for? by Toxenisfun
Summary:

After finding her best friend shrunk to the size of an ant, Elise puts herself in charge of her. Being a very gentle soul, she soons begins to love Jade, the shrunken best friend, like she has never loved someone before.


Categories: Feet, Gentle, Mouth Play, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 4977 Read: 53248 Published: December 30 2014 Updated: January 29 2015

1. The Discovery by Toxenisfun

2. Don't worry by Toxenisfun

3. A Little fun by Toxenisfun

4. The Dark Plunge by Toxenisfun

5. Living the Dream by Toxenisfun

The Discovery by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:

This will be a short story that I thought of a few weeks ago. Have fun reading.

 

Jade didn't know how it happened. One minute she was walking down the hallway to her next class and the next minute she was like an ant. Fortunately there was no else in the hallway with so she didn't wind up as a stain under someone's shoe.

 

Fortunately, her belongings shrunk with her and that included her cell phone. She then had then brought her phone out of her bag and dialed the only person who she trusted enough to take care of her when she needed it. And that was her best friend, Elise.

 

Elise was a normally quiet girl and a few inches taller than most guys in school. She towered over Jade who was standing a little under five foot five in stilettos. To add to that, Elise was sort of a gentle person. In middle school, other girls would call her a "giantess". At that age she didn't know what that word meant. She would have to wait till sophomore year to learn what it meant. When she first looked it up, she was weirded out by the images and videos she saw. But, not to judge a book by its cover, she eventually took an interest in the images in it. The pictures where a massive and all powerful woman crushed people under her barefoot were her favorite. The thought of crushing someone under a big toe seemed like it would be like having the best orgasm ever.

 

In Elise's classroom, she began to worry about Jade whose desk was next to hers. She had never missed a class and if she did, she would call or text Elise. She thought nothing of it up until she got a text from Jade. The phone was sitting screen up on the desk. She quickly grabbed it and looked at what she had to say.

 

It read, "I need your help! Come outside to the hallway. I've been shrunk!"

 

Jade was never one to tell jokes especially over a text. She never had a sense of humor over the phone.  

 

"Ms! Can I go to the restroom?"

 

The teacher gladly accepted her request. Elise was both nervous and excited. What if Jade had found out her fetish and it was just an excuse to expose her to the entire school?

 

"What am I thinking? Jade would never do that." Elise thought to herself. Right there she got a call from Jade. "Hello? Where are you?"

 

"Stop! Right here's good. Any further and you're going to crush me." Jade said in a panicked voice. Jade was staring right at Elise's mighty shoes. The shoes in question where a pair of flip flops that highlighted her perfect toes. The right color, and the best lighting, her toes would pop. Now Jade was staring right at all ten of her pink toes. She was barely tall enough to see over her friends toes. Barely half an inch tall, she stared at Elise's massive form that now towered over her. She was on the verge of crying when she saw Elise continue to walk. She was going to die under her best friends flip flops and she won't even know what happened to her.

 

Suddenly she stopped in her tracks. "Where are you Jade?"

 

"Look down! Please!" Jade said to the miniature cell phone. She then saw Elise's beautiful face look down. The small and almost transparent freckles were barely seen by Jade.

 

"Oh my god! Is that really you Jade?" Elise said as she backed up a little bit and go on the ground on her belly. She got comfortable and just stared at the tiny Jade. "Oh my god. I can't believe you're so small. I bet you're pretty scared right now. Don't worry about anything. I'll take care of you. Just get in my hand." Elise was on the verge of tears and so was Jade. Jade got in Elise's palms and she was brought up to her face. She was even more beautiful at this angle. "I'll take care of you, I promise." Elise said before lowering her tiny Jade to mouth to kiss her. Before this, when Jade was normal size, they would kiss each other to comfort each other. It always worked for Jade. And at this size, she would need anything to comfort her.

 

Don't worry by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:

In this chapter, Jade is in Elise's house and in introuduced to a new person. There is some GTS/tiny interaction in this chapter but not as much as the later chapters.

 

At Elise's house, Jade was sitting on her nightstand waiting for her to come back from practice. Unlike Jade, Elise's popularity was in space compared to her. Since she was in volleyball, she had tons of friends but no one could replace Jade as her best friend.

"It doesn't help that she left me with only a cracker to eat and some water." Jade said out loud. She had always been a picky eater so when Elise gave her a cracker and a small bottle of water, she didn't really enjoy it but she had to eat it.

About three hours later, Elise came back dripping with sweat. She had one of the biggest games of the season in a few days and she was exhausted. Every inch of her body was soaked in sweat, from her toes that were sealed in by her socks to the top of her head.

"You ok? Elise?"

Elise screamed. She had completely forgotten about the tiny Jade during the whole hustle and bustle of the practice. "Sorry. You being small is something I have to get used to. I'll take a shower and get cleaned off. Then we can talk about what to do with your new size." That's when the shower in the hallway turned on.

"I thought your parents were away and you don't have any siblings. Who's in the shower?"

"Rebecca. You know her from algebra freshmen year. I told her about you and she wanted to come over and see if she can do anything."

"She seemed pretty nice when I talked to last year. Go on and take a shower. I think you need it."

Elise then began to undress. Her shirt went first then her bra. Her soft and medium sized breasts were glowing with sweat. Jade, tried hard not to look at her friends sexy body. Then came her shorts. Her shorts exposed her shiny and well shaven legs. "Please, don't stop." Jade thought. She was loving this stripe tease that Elise was giving her. After her shorts were around her ankles, she popped off her shoes and sock, releasing the sweat smell that had been sealed inside the entire game. Finally came the underwear. Elise must had  known that Jade was staring at her body because when she was pulling her panties down, she did it slowly and to add to the tease, she faced away from her, only exposing her posterior to Jade. She then walked towards her bedroom bathroom and turned on the shower. She always had a habit of taking long showers so this shouldn't be an exception.

Fifteen to twenty minutes later, Elise came back into her room dressed in her pajamas. She then came towards Jade and grabbed her. "Don't resist. I'm taking you to see Rebecca. See if she could reverse what ever caused this. Don't worry about it. Rebecca is the smartest person in school."

Rebecca was a tiny bit shorter then Elise, no shorter than five foot seven while Elise stood closer to five foot eleven or in boots, six foot. Rebecca was a very kind soul and wouldn't even harm a fly. But that didn't prepare her for what she was about to see. Sure, Elise told her about Jade but that didn't mean it was true. Unlike Jade, Elise loved to pull pranks on her friends. One time she told Jade that her cat died. She always loved to pull practical jokes on her friends.

Elise, with her slim form, entered the half empty door of the guest room where Rebecca was getting dressed. "Rebecca! Are you decent?" Elise called with Jade still in her hand.

"Right here. What do you need?" Rebecca was in the bathroom wearing black bra and black shorts that had her name written in them in white letters. They were starting to fade from months of use. Her hair was a dark red with blonde tips on the back of her head and the way it was naturally curly made her hair pop. "Remember what what I told you? About how Jade was an inch tall?" "Yeah?" Rebecca said with question, she then came out of the bathroom and saw Elise holding what appeared to be a little doll but apon further investigation, she found it looked exactly like Jade! And it moved like it was alive.

"Is that- Is that Jade?" Rebecca was almost sure that this was one of Elise's pranks but then the tiny person started to speak. Something that can't be faked.

"Please! Rebecca! You're my only hope!"

"I found her like this. Can you look at her real quick?"

Elise then handed Jade off to Rebecca. Jade had been pretty nervous about meeting the now massive Rebecca. At their normal size, she would have been a seemingly gentle soul but this wasn't it. Jade was terrified by Rebecca but at the same time comforted by Elise's presence. She had that warm aurora that made Jade calm in this situation. When Jade was placed in Rebecca's hands, the soles of her feet were can covered in moisture.

"Let's see if I can find out what caused this." Rebecca said as she brought Jade over to the  nightstand. She then turned on the light. Rebecca didn't really know how Elise expected her to reverse the shrinking process but she would try her best to see what caused it.

After a few minutes of examining Jade, she sighed from frustration. She could see little blue dots spotting Jade's arms but she couldn't figure out what it was. She then picked up Jade and brought her back to Elise.

"I can't see what caused it. I'm sorry."

Elise then put Jade in her palm and walked back towards her room. Elise wasn't as upset as Jade. She knew that this was her life, shrunk at less than an inch tall, sitting in her friends palm. She was crying, covering her face from Elise. She was so vulnerable, her being an inch tall and no one to help her though this except Elise. And she wouldn't have anyone else to help her through this.

 

End Notes:

Will Jade ever get back to normal or will she be stuck at this size with Elise? Note: There will feet and some mouth-play near the end. 

A Little fun by Toxenisfun

Elise and Jade have been laying in her bed for a few hours. Jade's tear ducts were dry from the hours of crying she had done. Was she really going to spend the rest of her life this size. Well on the bright side, Elise was with her. She had the warm feeling in her gut that she felt that Elise would protect her in this scary and now huge world. She then turned her head and saw Elise messing around on her tablet. Upon further investigation, she saw she was looking at some wierd pictures but then she then saw pictures of feet.


"Elise? What are you looking at?"


Elise, seemingly surprised that Jade saw what she was doing, turned off the tablet and pressed the screen to her chest.


"Nothing."


"Elise. Since I'm going to stay with you at this height, we should be honest with each other."


(Sigh) Elise then plucked Jade up and placed her on her left breast. Jade was curious on what Elise was watching.


"You remember in middle school when I was called, ahem, giantess?"


"Yeah?" Jade responded in question. She vaguely remembered the fact that Elise was called a giantess.


"Well I looked it up and I began to be fascinated in it. Then I started to enjoy it. And I was looking up ways to mess with tiny people. I wasn't going to play with you. Unless you want to. Here's what I found."


After twenty or so minutes of having Elise show her what she was fascinated by, Jade was very, cautions about this. She saw giant women crushing people under their feet and eating them whole. At normal size, maybe she might have been ok with it but she was the size of the people getting crushed and eaten. Then there was Elise. She was hundreds times bigger than Jade. No matter how much she tried to fight when Elise picked her up, she would never be strong enough to fight her off. She was at the mercy of Elise and her decisions.


"I know it's scary for you. You could say it's s trust exercise. I won't hurt you. I promise. Do you trust me?"


Jade began to consider her options. Elise had always kept her word but judging by how long she had been watching these giant women videos, she really wanted to have a tiny person.


"Let's see how the first thing you shows me works."


Elise then picked up Jade from her breast and put her on her big toe. "The first thing I  showed you was something called 'foot worship.' Just clean my feet. In the videos, the tiny people licked the soles but you don't have to do that unless you're kinky like that." Elise then let Jade loss.


Jade was standing on her best friends toe. Contrary to popular belief, the smell didn't bother her nostrils. The smell was mild from her coming out of the shower but it was still present. She then got on her knees and stuck out her tongue. She was very hesitant about taking her first taste of Elise's toe. Then she took the taste. It wasn't half bad. The taste was both sweet and a tiny bit bitter. She moaned as the saliva that had been tainted by Elise's sweat trickled down her throat. She even shivered as the salvia entered her mouth and onto her tongue.


"Elise! Your feet taste delicious! I'm in love with them!" Jade smiled with glee. This was the single best moment of her life. At first she was just trying to please Elise and fulfill her dreams but now she was actually enjoying herself.


Elise blushed. No one had ever completed her feet like had. Normal people in her situation would have just told her off when she told them about her obsession with the giantess fetish. Jade was her best friend and would do anything to please her. Not because she had to, but because she wanted to. Both of them needed a way to release the stress of the whole situation. "No one has ever said that to me. Everyone tends to look up to see me but now, someone actually appreciates my lower half." Elise blushed even more. "You now my toes aren't the only part of my feet that need your attention and love." Jade was then lifted high up. She had to get of the underside of the toe to avoid falling. Elise hadn't told her what she was planning.


"Thought you wanted to see my sole more clearly." Elise said in a playful manner. She smiled as Jade look down to her. She couldn't get a good view of Jade's face but she knew she would be annoyed by Elise's action.


"A little warning would have helped. It's a great view up her. Dare me to jump down to your mouth?"


"You sure? What if I swallow?" Elise said timidly. She didn't want to feel her friend slide down her throat and be digested alive. " Unless that's what you'd want."


Jade then stood up and jumped using Elise's big toe as diving board. She took the plunge of possible no return. She didn't know if she would make it back to tell the tale but she just the rush of diving head first into the pit of no return. She saw each individual tooth. The closer she got, the more details she could see. Seconds before Jade landed in Elise's mouth, she saw the very back of the throat, the uvula. A meaty and wet pendulum that swayed back and forth the more Elise moved her head. Then came the final spot of light. Jade turned her body to see the ceiling light and not see Elise's jaws come and snap. Then, black.

 

The Dark Plunge by Toxenisfun

Jade was inside Elise's cavernous mouth. On the outside, when Elise showed Jade her fetish, she showed Jade a small clip of a clearly fake person getting eaten by the giant woman. There was even a pov shot of the small person going down the woman's throat. Elise talked about how there were fake interviews and how they talked about swallowing and crushing men. They claimed that it was an experience that every women should enjoy.


Meanwhile in Elise's mouth, Jade was getting coated in gallons upon gallons of Elise's slick salvia. The tongue was the absolute worst part of being in Elise's jaws. And she couldn't blame her. If something was in her mouth, even a little person, she would want to feel them in her mouth. Then there was her braces. They didn't seem harmful from normal size, in fact they were quite delicate to the normal human eye but for Jade who was less than an inch tall, they were like razors. But she had to give it to Elise, she did her best to help steer her away from the blades that were silver and blue.


After several times of almost getting crushed by Elise's tongue and stabbed by the metal braces, Elise finally spit out the miniscule Jade. Her brilliantly light face was all Jade could see and she loved it. The small and almost transparent freckles dotted around her cheeks, stopping at her glistening lips and continue to her nose. She smiled, again revealing her seemingly harmless teeth and braces.


"I have to admit, you tasted pretty good. Don't worry, I won't put you any near my mouth unless you would want it." Elise's gentle smile filled Jade's vision. The soft lips of hers, radiated in the artificial light of her ceiling fan.


"You're so gorgeous from here." Jade said with a slight stutter from the chill of being coated from head to toe in saliva and having the A/C directly above her. "Thanks. You look just as beautiful as me. I was always jealous of you back in middle school. You were the right height, not too short or too tall. Like me." Elise looked down, avoiding eye contact. She didn't want Jade to see her tears.


"Elise. You perfect just the way you are. Plus, there is no right height." Jade said as she walked over to Elise's thumb and simply hugged it. It was like a smooth tower of flesh. She then started to rub against it. "Nobody's perfect."


"I always hated that song. She was so annoying but so god damn sexy as a giantess. I read this one story about her and she shrinks her fans and eats some and crushed others. So sexy. I could read it to you tomorrow if you want."


"I'd love to hear it. I mean, I'm here for anything you need."


"Thanks." Elise said as she used her sleeve to clear the tears from her eyes and the tiny bit of mucus that was flowing down her adorable nose. "I think I needed that."


After a few hours of talking about what to do next with Jade, Elise placed her in a little bed that belonged to one her dolls. It wasn't clean but it was actually pretty soft in relation to the other options Elise presented Jade. "I'm surprised my mom hadn't thrown this away along with the doll house." Elise said as she cut a piece of clothe off her shirt. "Well it's better than nothing. Thanks again for taking care of me." Jade then got in the toy bed and let Elise cover her with the blanket. She then smelled it. "It smells like you. It's comforting for me." Elise smiled. It was part of her and Jade would hug her whenever she was upset and unbeknownst to Elise, Jade would smell her and breathe in the shampoo, lotion and perfume that would mix together to create the perfect scent that Jade could relax to.


"Night Jade. It's been a great day."


"Night Elise. You're the best friend anyone could ask for."


Elise smiled and blushed as she went to sleep, leaving Jade to her thoughts as she laid in a bed made for a doll. It wasn't the softest, unlike her bed back home. Upon realizing that she might never see her family ever again, she began to tear up. Then, she looked over at the sleeping beauty that was Elise. She was glad that of all people in the school, Elise found her.


(Sniffle) "Thanks Elise. Love you."


 

Living the Dream by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:
Sorry for the long absence but this is the final chapter of this story. Might make a second part if this gets good reviews.

Also, this chapter has a lot of vore including some stomach scenes. Sorry if you where looking for more feet or other things, I am writing some other things that some might enjoy.

Jade had been thinking about what Elise showed her the first day of being small. By now, she had been small for around two days and she was fascinated by her friends fetish. But she was most fascinated by the "vore" fetish. She had Elise show her exactly what it was with a demonstration and a few videos.

"Hey Elise! Do you mind if you show me what vore is?"

Elise was surprised by this. She had never once thought that the tiny Jade would want to be swallowed whole by her. "I not sure you'd want to know what it is. It's the act of swallowing something or someone whole. I wouldn't want you to be digested in my stomach." Elise then thought of an idea. She left her bed and walked over to her bathroom. She then pulled out a pill bottle and brought it over to where Jade was standing. "Pick a pill. You're going to down my throat in one of these. I can coat them in some clear acid resistant coating. I'll even swallow an LED so you can see what's going on around you. I'll throw up so you can get out alive. That sound good to you?"

Jade looked around for the perfect pill. With the LED light that Elise would swallow, she wanted to see what was going on in the stomach. What she ate. Whenever she moved, the stomach contents would move around and when she was inside, it would also be her. Then she found the perfect pill. It was clear and was perfect for her size. She pointed to it to have Elise pick it up.

Elise looked at it and twisted it and emptied the contents to the trash. "What was that anyway? It could have been important."

"It was just some expired medicine that I used when I was sick back in elementary school. It's fine. There, all done. You can hope in and when you're ready, you can tell me."

Jade then walked towards the open pill and climbed on in. She then gave the thumbs up to Elise and she was quickly sealed up by the mighty fingers of the giant Elise. This was the moment she was waiting for, to have Elise swallow her. Then she disappointed that she set her down but then she smiled as Elise grabbed a small object. It was the light! Jade then saw when Elise turn it on and place it on her tongue. Not even a second later, Elise started to push the light down her throat and into her bottomless pit known as her stomach.

"Are you ready to become my lunch? At least for a few minutes." Elise then began to bring Jade's capsule towards her mouth. "Wait, one last thing that I forgot. The spray." Elise then brought the pill down and sprayed it the stuff to keep Jade safe from the acid of her stomach. "Ready to go!" Elise said as she popped Jade into her mouth. The taste was of the pill, due to the spray to prevent Jade from getting digested.

In the pill Jade was astonished by the size of everything in the mouth. When she first went inside the jaws a few months ago, her vision was clouded by the gallons of salvia that was all over the mouth. And this time, she didn't have to worry about Elise's tounge smashing into her like the first time they did this. And then the metal braces that were quite deadly to Jade. Now she just pressed her seemingly cold hand on the plastic wall. Due to the warmth of Elise's mouth, Jade's hand made an imprint that was made up of condescension.

The mighty appendage known only as the tounge then tossed the pill to the back of Elise's throat. Jade could barely see down the pit of no return. Shen then turned her head to see Elise's jaws start to close. The last remaining light was blocked by the tongue and that's when Jade's capsule began to fall down to the bottom of this line. The stomach.

Going past the chest, Jade heard the calm heartbeat go by. Not even three seconds after Elise swallowed her, Jade was already in the chest. She was soothed by the rhythmic beats Elise's heart produced. That was until the soothe and calming heartbeats were replaced by a very loud gurgling sound, almost like a roar. She had reached her destination. And she was ready to take the plunge down Elise's throat.

Jade's little pill then took a hard stop. It was the door that was the opening to the stomach. After a few seconds of waiting for the sphincter to open up, Jade's pill prison was tossed down into the pit. She then saw the light that Elise had swallowed bobbing in the muck that was acid and Elise's lunch that was barely visible due to them being partially chewed/digested. Then the pill touched down into the glop. Jade was amazed as she looked around in Elise's stomach. Every little movement she took shook the stomach along with Jade.

Elise didn't enjoy eating her friend but if it made her happy, she much obliged to do it. The way she gently played and toyed with her friend's capsule with her tongue was fascinating. It was just a normal pill but they're was a little girl inside. Then she pushed Jade to the back of her throat and then closed her mouth then she swallowed. She let out a slight moan as the pill began to slide down her throat. She couldn't feel Jade start to squirm but when she was just about to enter her stomach, she felt her descent start to stop. Then she felt the acid start to splash around, signaling to Elise to start the clock. She would give Jade exactly five minutes to explore her stomach before threw her up. Any longer and she figured her stomach would start to finish her off and she would no more than Elise's exotic meal.

Meanwhile in Elise's stomach, Jade was having a blast. She couldn't describe how this excited her. The light continued to bob up and down and then the whole stomach and its contents shifted on its side. Jade didn't know what Elise did to cause the shift.

On the outside, Elise got on her bed and got undressed and exposed her bare stomach. "Having fun in there Jade?" She giggled as she poked her belly. Jade was enjoying herself and so was Elise. She then grabbed her tablet and looked at the clock. "Another two minutes. Wonder if I have time to look a some videos."

Back in the stomach, Jade's pill was starting to sink down into the glop that was sitting in Elise's stomach. But fortunately, the light landed a few inches away from the pill. She could see the chunks floating around. The light didn't let Jade all of the stomach. Before Elise shifted her body causing the stomach to move around, the LED filled up the entire stomach with light but now that it was submerged, it barely filled up the liquid part of the stomach.

Then the blaring alarm went off. As calmly as possible, Elise got up and walked to her bathroom. She knew this was going to hurt but digesting and killing her best friend would probably hurt even more. May not be physical pain but it would be emotional pain.

She then bent over the toilet and stuck her finger in her mouth and seconds later, she felt a pain in her gut and then her throat and finally the vomit came out. It was brown and she saw the light sink into the bottom of the toilet. "I'm definitely not getting that. Well, if the light came out, Jade should be around here somewhere. Jade?! Where are you?" Elise called out to the circular dome. "There you are! Come to Momma." Elise saw Jade's pill and reached for it. Her fingers were now coated in her vomit but she felt the pill in her fingers.

Jade looked up and saw Elise's brilliant face staring down at her. The muck that was her stomach contents may have clouded her view but there was some portions of the pill both at eyes level and below her feet. And the pill was the brought to the sink and the pill was showered in thousands upon thousands of gallons of water, cleaning it. "Did you enjoy your trip in my stomach?" Elise laughed as she turned off the sink sand untwisted the capsule, releasing Jade to breathe fresh air once more. "You look good for being eaten alive." Elise brought Jade closer to her face. "Very funny. Can you just take me to bed, I'm tired, staring at your stomach chunks go by made me sleepy
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4812