Julian Wale and the Winter Shark by SkywalkerSpider
Summary:

Book 1 of 3 in the Julian Wale trilogy. What happens when your family is kidnapped and shrunken? Find out!

Inspired by Jacksmiths Amazing story Julia.

Disclaimer: I only own the original characters, device, story, etc. All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. I am in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise whatsoever. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Giantess, Young Adult 20-29 Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: The Julian Wale Trilogy
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 2290 Read: 17146 Published: December 04 2014 Updated: December 13 2014

1. Act zero Prolouge Chapter 1 Origins of Shrinkee's by SkywalkerSpider

2. Act I: Rook Chapter 2 it's a trap by SkywalkerSpider

3. Chapter 3 Josephine by SkywalkerSpider

4. Chapter 4 Superhero? by SkywalkerSpider

Act zero Prolouge Chapter 1 Origins of Shrinkee's by SkywalkerSpider
Author's Notes:

Hello Giantess World, this is my first giantess story ever of a planned trilogy. Hopefully you guys like it, this is the second draft of chapter 1 and please enjoy. I wanted to do something a little bit different with these introductory chapters so while the rest of the story will be in first person I wanted to introduce the characters in a third person view.

 

The year is 2045 and Dr. Zelda Ruby creator of the Hypner-dosage Size Alterative Magnetic-machine or dub Hypnos –SAME [Hip-no’s SAM-EE] was still in its testing phases. This small metallic device that looks like a digital watch ate an ipod nano would create a magnetic pulse wave that would shrink the target or grow the target to whatever size the user would deemed perfect. Only the super rich where able to get their hands on these, one of those super rich families was Dr. Ruby’s eighteen year old sadistic niece Margret Shark.

Shark wasn’t even an understatement; she was cunning, manipulative and despised that Julian Wale with such a vindictive sprat. She’s five feet and six inches tall, had long curly red hair and pasty white skin of snow with blue eyes as deep as the bottom of the ocean. She used the device on her parents and crushed them as a test. She didn’t need them plus the house was hers anyway, the servants and maids would never say anything for the fear of the “winter shark” they called her, would destroy them.

 

Seventeen year old, Julian Yukito Wale was hanging out with his best friend Christen “Chris” Walker.  Julian was five feet, messy sandy blonde hair and was an Asian Canadian with a quick wit and kind persona. Chris was six feet three inches tall, he looked like a guy who worked out and had an eye for the ladies.  His nicely cut hair and blue eyes matched Julian’s Hazelwood ones.  The two best friends were out to see the latest Stars movie which they both disagreed on.  

They also discuss the rivalry between Julian and local mean rich girl Margret. Julian simply put it as this. “She’s a cold hearted Bitch who will never love or be loved. She probably doesn’t even have a heart.” “Like Ky Ree, Cade Skywalkers clone who becomes Darth Vader II.” Chris retorted. Here we go again.  The two started to argue.

 

Julian’s mother Hiroko Modaka-Wale was a petite beautiful Japanese woman that was standing at five feet and three inches tall. She was making a snow pea salad.  He husband Jonathan Melvin Wale owned the local town’s antique shop.  He was around six feet and was a kind man, Jonathan was originally from Canada but moved to the states when Julian was three years old and just about everyone liked him and his wife.  The husband and wife kissed one another and here happy most of the time, they had there downs and ups and today was their 26th anniversary. Jonathan had it all planed out, that’s why Julian wasn’t home and Hiroko was making snow pea salad for Julian.  There was a knock at the door. “Jonathan, can you get the door please?” Hiroko said as she places the salad in the fridge. 

“Getting it dear, could be the ice cream I asked for.” Jonathan said.

“Ice Cream?” Hiroko though, she did love ice cream whatever it was he was planning she was already getting turned on a bit by it.  As He open the door a bright light entered the home and engulfed the couple as Margret’s laughter was herd bellowing at the sight of her latest victims.  “Checkmate Julian Wale. Let’s see you come to me now.” Margret said to herself, it would have been the last time anyone would have seen them for a long while. This wasn’t the first time That Margret did this or the last.

 

End Notes:

Thank You everyone who has read the beginning of this series. I would love to get honest feedback that could help me improve as a storyteller, writer and person.

 

Act I: Rook Chapter 2 it's a trap by SkywalkerSpider
Author's Notes:

the second chapter is up

It's been a month since I came home and my Parents haven't shown up.  I was beyond worried, they would never just leave me contrary to everyone else, and sure we fought once in a while who doesn't fight with their parents? It’s December 4th and I have exhausted every theory except for one and her name is Margret Shark. What did that fucking devil did to my parents? 

I brought Chris with me. He was tall and always could be use as a mussel if I can use him as such.  As we walked over to her mansion it was something you could see in a movie the biggest house in all of town with a yellow color that was painted over last year. It looks like a twisted version of wayne manner form Batman Rebirth which is an overrated movie. I remember my stomach twisting and flopping at the snow covered valley of the home. I knocked on the door but there she was in black lacy underwear. Chris and me where turning red in the face. She may have been a bully, tried to create a robot to take over the town but she was still hot as fuck. 

"Come in boy's I've been expecting you both." She said. There was a sly cleverness to her, what was she planning? I had a bad feeling about this. "You did something to my parents, where are they?" I shouted to her.  Her smile turns into a twisted glee. She took something out of her Brest it was a small glass vile with two tiny people in it. "Mom? Dad?!" My parents were naked, bruised and looked ill.

 

"What did you do to my parents?" I demanded. "The same thing I'm going to do to you, Julian Wale." She whipped out a small device it was red and had a small black screen it vibrated and a large blue pulse emitted form it. Me and Chris began to dwindle as Margret became bigger and bigger and bigger until we were standing in a strange forest that was her carpet.  Chris ran over to me scard shitless, who could blame him as the behemoth Margret picked us up with tweezers, she slowly placed me and Chris inside a bag full of something because the next thing I knew I was knocked out. This was going to be a tough journey. We awoke on inside the vivle that my aprents where in.

"I can barly see you two, which is great news for me. Now what to do with my new pets?" she bellowed. the sound waves were so powerful each wisper was like a large screech of pain. The giantess had an idea and I didn't like it one bit. She place us inside the vivle with my parents who look like they where  100 feet tall each.  It felt like soemthing form the  thrid star treks reboot series.  "Mom! Dad!" I shouted to my parents who where lying down shaking.  it was horrible, however as the vile was place into the giantess's brest I could feel the warmth of her heartbeat. She picked up the phone was began to talk to someone. 

"Hey Julia, you have your slaves with you? oh, well nwo thats cute of you two. say hi to him for me then. Nope I am going to send him to my neighbor Josephine. oh don't worry i'm sure he cna here me but all will coem to plan soon." she concluded her sentance  with a tinge of evil and decade. Who si Josephine? and what does she really paln to do with us?  I would soon find out as a giant straw came into the view and sucked me and chris up. we blacked out as I waited for the end.

End Notes:

please coment

Chapter 3 Josephine by SkywalkerSpider
Author's Notes:

Enter Josephine

The Pressure of the air form the straw was very strong however waking up. The earth shifted and quake. When everything stopped I can only see a dim light. I don’t know what happened to Chris I hope he’s alright.   The world began to shake again, this time I held onto what I thought was a loose string and then a large light has shine around me as I was toss out of the bag I was in.  I fell and flew throughout the room. Then I saw her, she was probably over 50000 feet tall. Her Brown eyes and what look like horn rimmed glasses, her hair was a golden blonde color and her skin looked as smooth and silky as her tan skin allowed her. She was truly a goddess and I was a worthless flying mortal floating down to the ground at a higher velocity than normal.

That was the day I met Josephine Martinez. Twenty-Two years old and the woman I would love to spend the rest of my life with.  I need to focus on what’s happening before its too late.  It was too late, I hit the ground. I wasn’t dead or in pain actually I flew a good few hundred or so feet. This must be the side effects of whatever shrunk me.  This was kind of cool, just for this one moment I felt like a superhero. I suspected there must be more effects to this but I didn’t have time. Josephine began to walk toward me eating cereal. Each tremor grew and I began to run for it. “I hope I survive this.”  I thought to myself.

Josephine stopped as her large skyscraper like feet passed over me causing a small tornado that lifted me up.  I looked up trying to steer toward this goddess. I landed on the back of her thigh.  Her pours where enormous pools of bottomless pits.  For the love of Thor I hope I don’t fall into them. I have read stories like these any ways, I need to get her attention and just one question came to my mind. How the hell are you going to get this goddess’s attention in the first place? I mean worst case scenario I could get stepped on, or eaten by accident, I’m at near nanoscopic size on the thigh of a beautiful Hispanic woman.  I have to get away to figure everything out and I better hurray.

I began the climb as using the pours to help my gripe.  I Wish Chris was with me, he would of known how to handle this climbing stuff, I was never one to be a rock climber or into sports, I was always into film, comic books and science; the real good stuff, you know? I can see her starting to walk and I held on for dear life. She stopped and sat down on her couch.  This made the rest of the climb easier.  I had to stop when I reach her shorts and had to rest. This wasn’t going to be easy now is it?

 

End Notes:

Please coment and enjoy

Chapter 4 Superhero? by SkywalkerSpider
Author's Notes:

Long time to update. thank you for all the feedback. Well my computer is still wobbly and hopfully this spell check is fixed along with puncuation.

It felt like forever since I had a nap that good. I woke up still on Josephine’s pant leg, looking up at my goddess she was still eating. As I started at that perfect mouth chewing getting a bit hypnotize I shook my head remembering I needed to get her attention, just How am I going to do it? Form every giantess story I read on the net there was always a pattern. The hero gets shrunk, there is usually some foot play involved, or mouth play, the hero gets the giantess attention and she’s usually evil or is gentle and cares for the hero then kinky stuff happens.  It’s so hot. Wait, I have to think this in a way where I won’t die.

I felt the rumblings and begin to look up. Maybe she’s about to get up, I have to do something. I ran as fast as I could and jump. I pretty much flew up in the air and began to see the world getting bigger as I jump up to the edge of her shirt. “Holy Crap, I got super powers!” I shouted to no one in particular.  I then look down at my watch; it seems I also have obtained time dilation as well, so super jump, gripe, flight, and time dilation. I wonder what else I have gained.  My mind is racing but I really need to focus right now so I started to climb as fast as I could.  My world was rocking but I Could hold on tight as the pink fabric of forest that surrounded me. I could see her silky skin as she was unaware of me.  It could be the fact that I have obtain super powers and being this small on a goddess who began to turn me on made me grew confident in myself. I had no plan and maybe If I wasn’t in that full euphoria I would of noticed her hand, well scratch off Spider-Sense.   Her hand may be coming but since time also slow down, the gust of wind made it hard for me to move as her hand came close to me. I thought maybe this could work as I decided to jump onto her hand as I landed closer I saw that I was floating to her arm and Landed on a hair. She smelled like apricots and strawberries. Perfection could not even sum her up, I wish she was aware of me maybe she wouldn’t have done what was going to happen to me.  

As she lifted her arm straight toward the box I saw what it was; CHIPS. Why did it have to be chips? Maybe I could get her attention if she moves her arm just a bit; I knew it was a risk so I took it. I figured with my new powers I could make it to her face instead that chip got in my way and I landed on the chip. That blasted sharks plan for me? To die by the sexiest woman I have ever seen? Well at least I die happy. I waited for my fate and prayed if I could get out of this, save my parents and find my best friend I would do everything in my power to get back at the winter shark.

 

End Notes:

up next a vore chapter

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4743