Slipper's nightmare by toyman6
Summary:

Helping your aunt can be fantastic. She have beautiful feet and you are the massager. One day a simple task and a shrink ray change Richard's perspectives.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Mature (40-49), Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Instant Size Change, Legwear, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 6776 Read: 99627 Published: December 04 2014 Updated: December 18 2014

1. Memories by toyman6

2. The lost ring by toyman6

3. The heaven by toyman6

4. Hunting girl by toyman6

5. Helpless by toyman6

6. Insole by toyman6

7. Footwear by toyman6

8. Rest by toyman6

Memories by toyman6

It's difficult for me to remember my previous life. I can barely open my eyes. Nothing interesting to see anyway. All my memories are nothing but pain, suffocating pain and the smell. Sometime almost imperceptible, sometime a powerful stench but constantly present, permeating my surroundings and my body. I don't think I will ever come out alive from this nightmare but if I would probably I would have this smell for the rest of my life.

My legs and arms are tightly bound to the surface where I lie. I can still move my head, trying to figure out if is night or day in the outer world. But is just an habit, a reflex to remember I can still control a small part of my existence. The torture I'm enduring every day follows an excruciating pattern with small variants.

The sounds are muffled. I feel the texture under my back vibrating because the light traffic in the near street. I ear my light breath and my joints squealing, trying to return in place before the next day begins. But over all those sounds there is a low rumbling. Rhythmic, haunting my uneasy sleep. Like a predator breathing. I've learned to listen and understand any variation of this sound. For now it seems fine, I can permit my body to relax again.

Probably this will be my last day. My miserable existence will end and it's a comfortable thought. Only I would really like to write my own memories before my death. Again I'm rising my head, the night seems still young. I can't see too much though. After my sore body the floor continues for about three meters and then start rising. The surface is textile, red and the outside is out of my sight. I let my lungs to breath deeply, despite the smell. I remember when I loved this smell. Nylon and female foot. My old passion is now my worst nightmare. It's quite ironic how it happened. I can't say if by accident or by purpose. But some time ago I was free. I want to remember that time before the end. Yes, when I was still a man, before being confined in a smelly woman's slipper. Before becoming my aunt's living insole.

As far as I can remember I was constantly fascinated by the female feet. I had some experiences with my mom's slippers and heels when I was a child. Growing up I found the thought of sniffing my own mother's feet not nice and my attentions were directed on my mom's sisters. One in particular captured my fantasies. She was statuesque, blonde hairs, blue eyes. Constantly well manicured nails and of course, terrific legs and feet with long toenails, encased in beautiful nylons. She had many high heel shoes she wore at any time. Her name was Lynn, but everyone called her Blondie. I started visiting her at any occasion when I was 12. Helping my aunt at home when I was off from school and taking the occasion to slip in the bathroom and sniff her beautiful shoes. Sometime I stayed for dinner watching a movie on the sofa. One of this evening my aunt without knowing stretched her legs and kicked me on my nuts. I almost felt no pain because the pleasure of having her foot on my lap. Trying to hide my hard I grabbed her feet and started massaging them. Since then every day I massaged my aunt's feet. Until the day my entire world was turned upside down.

The lost ring by toyman6

I still remember the day. It was one of the last days of March when the cold of winter eased down and milder days were ahead. It was just after my 20th birthday, when I received her phone call.

``Rich can you please come to my place? I need your help''
``No problem auntie, can you wait until I'm off from work?''
``please come right now, I've lost a ring and I need your help''

I didn't her ask twice and 30 minutes later I was in my aunt's kitchen. That day she was stunning. She was in her late forties wearing a cream coloured top and a black skirt barely covering her knees. Her legs was covered by nude nylons and at her feet there was two beautiful red velvet mule slippers with closed toe which colour matched her lips and fingernails. The 4 cm wedge heel increased her height to 174 cm. I tried many and many times to sniff them. Unfortunately I never got the occasion to get them off from her feet except when I was massaging them.

``I need to leave in 10 minutes, I've a visit to the doctor. Meanwhile I'm out you should get the diamond ring I dropped under the chest of drawers, in my bedroom.''

This particular chest of drawers was an old one, with a small 3cm gap on the floor, and very very heavy. I said that I would do my best for moving the chest without damaging the wooden floor. My aunt's reply shocked me.

``There is no need to move it. I'll shrink you to 6 cm. You will slip under the chest and get the ring. I need this ring for tonight and you are the only person I trust enough to leave there.''
``Auntie there is no such thing like a shrinking ray. I'm afraid...''
My answer was cut off by a bright light and the feeling of falling.

When I regained my sight I was face down on a strange landscape. I felt textile under my hands. I was surrounded by a forest of huge white trees. The smell was quite strange, nylon,velvet and...female feet? My aunt's feet did not smell so bad but there was definitely this arousing aroma in the air mixed with a faint fruity smell. Suddenly I felt the floor tremble under me. I jumped on my feet and I stood still, astonished by the scariest and most fantastic view of my life. My giantess aunt.

I was speechless, I looked her giant feet and then up to the shiny legs and to the top. Her beautiful face distorted by the perspective. Her blue eyes looking to my tiny form with tenderness. Suddenly she made a small step behind me making the floor shake and her powerful voice boomed in a low tone, like an ancient goddess.

``DON'T WORRY, I'M PICKING YOU UP''

Her giant hand suddenly was all around me. Her fingers buried my body in their soft flesh, then my stomach jumped when I was lifted up in the air. I saw the daylight again sitting in the palm of my giantess aunt. I felt dizzy and confused. I barely noticed she was walking, the sound of her steps were like explosions to my delicate ears.

``I'M GOING TO THE BEDROOM. I'LL PUT YOU ON THE FLOOR SO YOU CAN SNEAK UNDER THE CHEST AND GET THE RING''

``how it's possible auntie?''

``THERE'S NO TIME TO EXPLAIN. I'LL LEAVE AN ENLARGING BUTTON NEAR MY SLIPPERS BEFORE I LEAVE. WHEN YOU HAVE DONE JUST PRESS IT AND YOU WILL RETURN TO YOUR SIZE. DON'T WORRY ABOUT YOUR WORK. AS LONG AS YOU ARE SMALL YOUR EXISTENCE IS ERASED FROM THE WORLD. ONLY THE PERSON WHO SHRUNK YOU REMEMBERS YOU.''

I was put down near her feet. I smelt again the aroma permeating from the slippers and I felt an hard on coming up immediately. I was not sure if at my size my aunt would notice but to avoid any risk I dropped on my knees and I slipped under the chest of drawers. I heard her steps and then she spoke again.

``THERE IS THE BUTTON''

From my hiding spot I saw her hand putting down the enlarging button. Then I was overwhelmed by a violent arousal. My giantess aunt slipped her feet into the black open toe high heel shoes near the bed.

The sound of her soles against the velvet was like a thunderstorm. I watched her right foot coming out the slipper in slow motion. The vision of her perfect toenails, crimson covered by the nude nylon, hit me like a punch. I saw her right foot sliding in the heel, her big and second toe peeping out. Then it was the left foot turn. I saw starting a step in my direction, her large sole followed by the slender heel, I felt like a tiny bug. I wished to be under her that sole, she was a goddess, I was a miserable insect...

It was too much. I unzipped my pants just in time before spurting a big load in my underwear.

``...........IN A COUPLE OF HOURS.''

``SEE YOU LATER. I'LL NEED A GOOD MASSAGE WHEN I'M BACK''

My ejaculation made me lose some of her words. I saw her feet moving on the floor leaving the room. Seconds later I heard the main door closing. The sound of her steps becoming faint, then the silence.

I was alone, shrunk in my aunt's bedroom with at least two hours. I tried to not think about the giant slippers. Not yet. I wanted first to complete my task. I slipped again under the chest looking for the ring.

The heaven by toyman6

I walked crouching under the chest's small gap like a cockroach. I felt the giant external world speaking with sounds which normal size people are completely unaware. The tremors of a passing car. The faint crack of a wooden plank hitting my eardrums like a distant thunder. Occasional footsteps of the neighbour in the top flat. I got a strange state of mind, almost ecstatic, the wish to complete the task as fast as possible and spend some quality time playing with my aunt's giant slippers near the bed. Their faint smell slowly filled up the room speaking of feet, velvet and nylon. This thought made my hard to come back making my progress difficult.

A glimpse of gold in the darkness caught my attention. I moved forward putting my hand on the cold metal, feeling the large curve of glimmering gold and the big diamond on one side. I imagined the inner space filled by my aunt's finger. This made me realise my insignificant proportions and the ring's adjusted weight. I tried to grab the giant ring but it was simply too much heavy. I was unable to carry this bulk. I desperately tried to move it in some way pulling the giant gem and the ring shifted a little. The smooth wooden floor surface give me some advantage but I was exhausted after few minutes. I tried a different strategy, sitting inside the ring and pushing with my feet on the floor. The damn thing moved! The distance to the open space was maybe 30 centimetres. At least 10 meters from my perspective. I pushed and relaxed. Pushed and relaxed. I felt I was gaining space and space. Suddenly the wall clock in the hallway played the Westminster chime. Four painful DONNNGGGGG told me I spent my first half hour moving this damn ring. I doubled my efforts, I pushed without stopping and suddenly I saw the chest of drawers towering on me. I was out!

I laid on my back few minutes completely exhausted. I looked to the familiar bedroom from an insect point of view. Everything looked distorted. The chest of drawers was a skyscraper. The bedside carpet raised from the floor like a white forest. The smells were incredible. Wood, textile and more important the aroma coming from the slippers. I got to my feet and started walking in their direction. Two steps for a normal sized person. A short walk for my tiny legs. I tried to find the enlarging button, I saw my aunt put it near the slippers but was not there. I moved all around an I saw it near the door frame. Probably my aunt kicked it without noticing. I'd use it after my ``reward''. I walked through the carpet with some efforts and I finally touched the right slipper's toe. The small sole's platform reached my waist. A red fuzzy jigsaw of velvet caught the light reflecting it in red flashes, almost hypnotic. The toe climbed up with an impossible curve. A climb from the toe would be complicated. I moved around the slipper beyond the wedge heel.

I decided to climb up from the back where the heel was higher. I put my hands on the smooth surface looking to the dark shape left my aunt's heel. The odor coming out from the inside was suffocating and haunting. I put my hands on the slipper's sole and climbed up laying on my belly, sticking my nose on the dark surface. The musky smell was powerful. I felt my penis become like a stone pressing onto the soft sole. I literally swam beyond the slipper opening, moving my lips on the sole, feeling the smell growing stronger and stronger. I almost tumbled down inside the slipper sitting down in the dark shadow of my aunt's foot print.

I started caressing the giant sole, feeling the smell penetrate my lungs. My tongue tasted the salty residuals of foot sweat. My penis was screaming. I unzipped my pants and started humping the sole like having sex. My struggles made me move to the toe, I recognised the toe prints and my aunt's big toe shape. It was almost big like me. I buried my face in the imprint inhaling the smell of heaven and that was when I exploded a big load of cum on the sole.

When I realised what I did I became worried if my aunt would notice the wet spot inside the slipper. The fear was soon replaced by another arousal. I noticed I could stand inside my aunt's slipper without efforts. Looking to the watch told me I had another hour before my aunt's return. I made my way out of the left slipper and jumped into the right one. The smell was more potent. It was like the right foot had some perspiration problem. The odour hit my nose like a punch, watering my eyes. I moved more carefully this time. I wanted to savour the feelings. Slipping inside it was like a gas chamber. I saw a darker imprint of my aunt's right foot and right in the sole's centre I noticed a strange depression which probably was in the left slipper as well. The triangular shape looked likea an odd hollow. I did not paid too much attention though. I laid down on the big toe's imprint and started again this strange ``slipper sex''. I tried to slow down my speed, I wanted to have a prolonged experience. I humped the sole, I stopped. I sniffed the smell, I started humping again. then relax and so on. I reached my climax slowly and the ejaculation was better controlled. I managed to spurt all my cum in the toe's end. Finally, exhausted I laid on the slipper's sole. My body demanded sleep, the heavenly smell was like a powerful sleeping pill, I doze off.

I was abruptly waken up by the padlock. I heard the rumble of the main door opening and the thunder when it closed. Footsteps boomed in the hallway, high heel shoes. I jumped out of the slipper, trying to conceal what I did in the last two hours. Moving through the carpet fibres, I finally reached the wooden floor. The bedroom's door cracked open revealing the most terrifying sight in my life. My aunt's 20 years old giant daughter. My heart frozen.

End Notes:

With the next chapter things will become quite nasty.

I should be able to write it in few days.

I hope you like it.

Hunting girl by toyman6

As soon as I realised the giantess was my cousin Tammy I jumped back into the fuzzy carpet, trying to hide under the fibres. I remember how she loved crushing the insects and I did not want to end my life under her shoe. She made two steps into the bedroom without noticing me. her right foot landed directly on the enlarging button which pulverised immediately. That was a really bad happening. Then she spotted the diamond ring on the floor. She pinched the ring with her red nails.

Lovely Tammy. I had my fantasies on her as well. She like her mother was beautiful. Her hairs was blonde, just darker than my aunt. She was also taller than her mother, 175 centimetres at least. Green beautiful eyes with luscious red lips over a fantastic body shape. She had stunning feet and legs as well. She was dressed perfectly as usual. A tight dark dress with a red belt. Dark sheer nylons and red high heels with a small opening where her big toe peeped out with the long red nail still visible under the sheer hose.

An earthquake brought me back to the reality. I almost fainted by the noise, I could not see anything and I though I was dead, crushed by my cousin's foot. Then I realised I was just under her heel. She probably walked onto the bedside carpet without noticing me and almost stepping on me. I heard the shoe's arch squeaking under the Tammy's weight, she rotated her foot and sat down to the bed. Then I heard again the sound of the nylon brushing against a shoe sole. She removed her shoes and slipped her feet into her mom's slippers. I did not dare to move, I remained hidden waiting for she to leave. Then I heard a series of loud tones. She was doing a phone call.

``MOM? WHERE ARE YOU?''

I heard a faint squeak coming from the mobile but I could not understand what my aunt was saying.

``YOUR SLIPPERS ARE EMPTY, SHOULD I PUT INTO IT THE NEW INSOLES?''
.......
``OK, I NEED TO DO SOME PREPARATION FIRST, YOU KNOW. I SHOULD FINISH IN ONE HOUR''
.......
``SEE YOU LATER. LOVE YOU TOO''

I could not understand the meaning of the conversation. What did she means with the slippers are empty? Then I remembered the strange depression inside the right slipper. Maybe she needed to put a special cushion for my aunt's feet. Very odd indeed.

Tammy stood up and began walking around the bedroom collecting boxes from the top drawer. Then she walked out, probably heading to the kitchen. I heard her making strange noises. She was assembling some metal tools. I was quite curious about those mysterious insoles so I decided to take a look to the shoe I was hiding under. Maybe she had the same kind of insole.

I raised my head out of the carpet's fibres and I found I was near the slender heel. I estimated at least 11 centimetres, it was almost twice my height. I moved near the shoe sole and crawled on the carpet trying to stay hidden in the case Tammy would come back. I reached the shoe's peep toe and I slipped inside. I still can't believe what I saw.

I initially noticed the signs left my my cousin's toes. I started feeling aroused, I looked to the incredible slope raising from the sole to the heel section marked with the designer's name. Then my eyes spotted the same triangular shape near the peep toe. But this one wasn't indented. The colour was light blue with a strange human shaped figure inside. It was smaller than me and was positioned with the head between the big and the second toe. I looked closer and suddenly the figure's face opened the eyes. I heard the faint voice of this shrunken man ``please kill me'' and I realised what the kind of insoles my cousin was putting into my aunt's slippers. I felt the panic arise. I was in a very dangerous condition. If my cousin spotted me, I could get a fate worse than the death. I had to find a safe hiding spot where to wait my aunt's return.

I slipped out the shoe and crawled again in the carpet's fibres behind the chest of drawers. I wanted to hide under the small space under it. I listened for any footstep but my cousin did not made any noise. Then I decided to run to the spot. My eyes were concentrated to the small safe space under the chest of drawers. I was almost there when something huge knocked me down, hard. I rolled on my back trying to get up again and something massive dropped on my body. It was hot and wet with a powerful smell of feet and nylon. I was pinned down under a giant black net, then I heard her voice.

``SO, WE HAVE A FUGITIVE, ISN'T IT?''

I was trapped under her right foot's toes, my head facing her big toe's bottom. I caught a glimpse of her face between her toes. Her eyes looked evil, sending shivers under my skin. A silly laugh erupted from her lips when she started rolling me back and forth under her foot.

``TIME TO GET USED TO THE FOOT SMELL LITTLE BUG''

I was still dizzy by the rolling when I felt her toes closing into me. The nylon wrapped around me like a blanket, I felt my shoulders being compressed by her toes, my face was buried into her flesh. I could not see, I could not breath. I tried to cry for her mercy but my mouth was sealed against the nylon. Then my stomach jumped again, she was raising her foot. The faint light filtering between her crunched toes dimmed. I recognised the place where she was putting me. My aunt's right slipper. The light disappeared, Tammy's toes released their grip and I fell on the slipper's sole. My cousin's giant foot shifted forward pushing my body in the toe section, then her toes closed on me again like a cage. I was trapped, inside my aunt's slipper with no possible escape. Hold captive by my giant cousin's nyloned foot. I started crying.

Helpless by toyman6

She didn't start walking immediately. I waited for the tremendous acceleration of her first step for some time. I was immobilised by the nylon, I couldn't believe that a thing so beautiful and soft was also so impenetrable and harsh with my tiny body. The slipper was dark, and it was getting hot with Tammy's foot smell mixing with her mother's. I felt the other senses increasing in order to compensate the temporary blindness. I heard a rhythmic bumping, quite accelerated. It took me a while to realise I was listening my cousin's heartbeat. Her toes started flexing and relaxing with a slow cadence. I heard her moaning and then she spoke.

``I SPOTTED YOU IMMEDIATELY LITTLE BUG, I LIKE TO PLAY CAT AND MOUSE.''

The understanding hit me like a hammer. Probably she was waiting the bed looking for me to come out. Then she kicked me down with her toes. I did not hear her footstep because she removed the slippers. I thought she was masturbating, probably having me under her toes was exciting. The moaning increased in intensity. Suddenly the toes clung together again, pushing me into her nylon covered flesh. I tried to fight but she was simply too strong. I heard her heartbeat increasing. Irrationally I cried for help but my lips were sealed again. Tammy's breath was like a strong wind, I felt the sound of her lungs reverberating through her body and down to my prison. The bed coils made noises under her butt. For the first time in my life I felt completely helpless. She ruled my existence with just her toes. I had no power stop her. I was near to pass out by oxygen deprivation when she finally reached the orgasm and the toe grip released.

``I LOVE THE STRUGGLES OF YOUR LITTLE BODY UNDER MY TOES. THE FUN IS OVER I'M AFRAID, IT'S TIME TO GET BACK TO THE BUSINESS''

I felt a violent acceleration when my cousin brought back her feet, then the weight increased when she stood up. Her toes flexed stretching the nylon and pushing my body down into the slipper's sole. A tremendous acceleration bounced me against the foot sole. The first step crashed down like a thunder. I was abruptly pushed up into the nylon covered toes which was lowering again on me. My body was crushed by the nylon net and her toes, flexing again into the next step. Again the crash again the crushing. I lost my consciousness after the fourth step.

When got back to my senses it was dark. I was still inside the slipper. Tammy was sitting because I could breath and move partially. I heard a man screaming in the outside.

``Please, please don't do it, please Tammy, please. Dont' you recognise me? I'm Paul, your boyfriend.''

Her voice was soft and full of malice.

``I CAN'T REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE. I SUGGEST YOU TO RELAX. YOUR SUFFERING WILL BE SMALLER.''

I heard a strange noise, like scissors then there was a long terrifying blood curdling scream coming out from the man's troat. Did was she dissecting this poor man? The terror shortened my breath. The cry waned into a soft moaning. I heard her laughing. Her toes started playing with me, like a pebble in a shoe.

``DON'T WORRY MY LITTLE FOOT TOY YOU'RE THE NEXT.''

I heard some sticky tape being removed, then a metallic clipping sound.

``HERE WE GO, A LOVELY LITTLE INSOLE. YOU JUST NEED SOME SIZE ADJUSTMENT''

``Please tammy don't shrink me again. Your mom will forget who I am, please''

``IT'S EXACTLY THE REASON WHY I'M DOING THIS JOB LITTLE BUG. NOBODY SHALL REMEMBER YOU.''

A buzzing sound started. The man's screams changed pitch, becoming almost inaudible.

``NOW YOUR VOICE IS ULTRASONIC, NOBODY WANT TO HEAR SCREAMS COMING OUT OF THE SHOES ISN'T IT?

I was petrified from what I just heard. My mind raced for any possible escape route even if I was clearly in a desperate condition. Suddenly I was blinded by white light. Tammy removed her foot from the slipper and lift it. My world tilted and I tumbled down into my cousin's open hand.

Insole by toyman6

At first I simply could not see anything. I was still blinded by the bright light. I felt her rough skin under my hands. I saw the trunk sized fingers rising high in the air, like an open trap. Then I was pushed down with violence finding myself pinned under the Tammy's giant forefinger. The fingerprint covered my chest completely, the pressure was almost unbearable. I desperately grabbed the fingernail trying to push it away before it beheaded me. It was like trying to push a stone. Her beautiful green eyes was pure evil. She enjoyed torturing me indeed.

Suddenly her thumb slipped under me and I found myself pinched between her digits. Her grip was strong, nothing gentle like my aunt's grasp. I was dropped into a glass container smelling faintly of vinegar. The top lid closed sealing me inside. A stream of purple liquid filled my prison covering my body up to my neck. Outside two enormous green eyes full of malice looked at me.

``ENJOY YOUR ENZYMATIC BATH LITTLE BUG, IN FEW MINUTES YOUR CLOTHES WILL DISSOLVE.''

She was true, in few seconds my clothes became a jelly paste and eventually dissolved into the liquid.Tammy grabbed my prison of glass and emptied it into a strainer. I tumbled down coughing and spurting.

``NICE FIRM BODY LITTLE RUNT, I WISH I COULD KEEP YOU AS MY PERSONAL DILDO.''

Again I was crushed by her strong fingers. This time she lowered me on a cold surface and proceeded to strap my arms and legs with some sticky tape. I laid helpless spread eagle, naked under her inquisitive glance. Her right forefinger hovered on my chest again, it was almost gentle. The fear which froze me since I left the slipper dissipated and my penis started getting hard again. I couldn't believe but being at complete mercy of this cruel giantess was exciting. She noticed the hard immediately.

``IT SEEMS YOU WANT A LITTLE COMPENSATION FOR MY RUDENESS. AHAHAHAH.''

She licked her finger and lowered on my abdomen. My penis was buried under her flesh. I felt the stick saliva acting like a lubricant. She pushed her sharp nail into my belly. It was painful but it was also fantastic. I pushed into her finger meanwhile she started massaging my penis. I felt the appendage like being torn apart, she was increasing the intensity, I yelled at her to not stop, and she pushed her sharp fingernail cruelly into my soft belly, spilling blood. I ejaculated at the same time. She licked the small spot of cum I left on her finger.

``YOU MESSY LITTLE BUG. TIME'S UP, MOM SHOULD BE THERE IN MINUTES AND THE RIGHT SLIPPER NEEDS A NEW INSOLE''

I regained suddenly my senses, I was in deadly danger. I saw Tammy grabbing a giant hypodermic syringe full of green liquid. With a childish tone she spoke again.

``THE SHRINK RAY COMPACTS YOUR MOLECULES, THIS LIQUID WILL IMPROVE YOUR RESILIENCE TO THE PRESSURE. IT'S A BIT PAINFUL I'M AFRAID. TELL ME LITTLE MAN, WHAT'S YOUR CRIME? WHY MY MOM SHRUNK YOU?''

My mind snapped I started screaming.

``Tammy please, I'm your cousin, your mom shrunk me for helping her to get the diamond ring under the chest! Please call your mom! Ask her about me!''

``YOU LITTLE LIAR. I FOUND THE RING ON THE FLOOR. YOU, LITTLE BAD BURGLAR.''
``GOOD FOR YOU THIS IS A MINOR CRIME, MAYBE MY MOM WILL LET ME KEEP YOU AS PET INSTEAD OF DESTROYING YOU. WHEN YOU'RE WORN OUT...''

She hovered the needle over to my belly. I cried for her mercy but her eyes was just full of cold determination. Her hand shifted in a quick move and I felt the sharp pain of the needle . Her thumb pushed the syringe plunger. I felt my belly growing like a balloon meanwhile the green liquid was pumped into it. Tammy removed the needle and looked at me with curiosity. Then it started. At first I felt a strange tickle inside my belly increasing to a faint burning. Then suddenly my entire body was on fire, the pain extended trough my bones, I started screaming. Before passing out I heard again Tammy laughing.

I can't say how long I was unconscious. When I opened my eyes I was still strapped down but the surface was different. The colour was somewhat familiar, a light blue... OH MY GOD! I laid on the same triangular shape I saw into Tammy's high heel. I had fasteners on my hands and legs, a bigger one around my waist. The material looked like some sort of jelly paste, moulded around my lower half body.

My hands were stuck in the triangle's top vertex. My feet joined together in the lower vertex. I was literally crucified over this odd jelly insole.

``IT'S TIME TO PUT THE LITTLE INSOLE IN IT'S NEW HOME. GET READY FOR SHRINK #2.''

A second shrink? Oh no! I remembered the man in the Tammy's high heel. He was smaller, maybe 4 centimetres. That meant my aunt would forget about me...

``Tammy please, don't do it, I'm innocent, call your mom please. I don't deserve this! PLEASE!''

I saw the impending doom held by her lovely hand. A silver tube like a torch. Her thumb pressed a black button and I was engulfed by white light again. I felt my screams changing pitch, becoming higher. The light dissipated and the world was even bigger. From Tammy's lips erupted a low powerful sound, I barely understood what she said.

``READY FOR POSITIONING. MOM IS ALMOST THERE. AS I SAID TO THE OTHER SHIT, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME SCREAMING. NOBODY CAN HEAR YOU NOW.''

Her voice, was painful. I wished to be free just to cover my delicate ears. Then suddenly the blackness. I felt something rubbery pushing on my body, cutting out light and air. It was Tammy's giant thumb. She grabbed the little blue insole and pushed down into the right slipper, in position. I found myself near the place where I had ``slipper sex''. I smelt my own cum, in the slipper's toe but more powerful was the foot smell mixed with the nylon aroma. A violent acceleration told me the slipper was lifted. I heard the thunderous steps of my giant cousin. I cried desperately for help all the time. My tiny voice was ridiculous, completely overwhelmed by the sound of her footsteps.

I was lowered down, probably she put back the slippers near her mom's bed. She slipped her feet back into the high heels. Then I heard the screams coming out of her shoes.

``No please no, not again! Please no!''
``It hurts! Please kill me! Ples stop this torture! Have mercy please!''

She left walking away to her room. Leaving me alone, trapped with no escape, fearing the moment of my aunt's return.

Footwear by toyman6

I was desperate, I tried to move but the jelly and the clamps held me in place. I cried for help until my voice became harsh but nothing happened. My life, my existence were wiped out, I was now just an insignificant insole, waiting for a female foot to crush me merciless. I started crying and suddenly I heard a faint voice calling for help, like me. It was the man in the left slipper which claimed to be Tammy's boyfriend. I had no memories of him. But he was somebody I could talk with. I called for him.

``HEY! CAN YOU HEAR ME?''
``yes, who are you?''

So we started talking. Even with my smaller size it was difficult to hear the man's voice because the high pitch. A normal size person would hear no more than a faint whistle. The man admitted he was the abusive Tammy's boyfriend. My aunt tired of seeing her daughter beaten by this scum, shrunk him for using as slipper insole. I was caught accidentally in this family trouble. I was still thinking a way to escape this prison when I heard the padlock making noise, again. My heart jumped in my chest. My aunt was home.

The main door opened and closed with a thunderclap. I heard again the sound of the high heels in the hallway, only this time were like explosions. My aunt greeted her daughter.

``HI TAMMY''
``HI MOM, ALL DONE, YOUR SLIPPERS ARE READY.''
``THANK YOU DARLING, MY FEET HURTS''

She started walking again, the heel's boom growing stronger. My prison was filled by bright light when my aunt turned on the bedroom's chandelier. Her steps were closer, I felt the slipper shake, then the crashing sound of the bed coils when she sat on the bed. I could not stand anymore, I started screaming, even knowing that my voice was inaudible. I yelled, desperately, begging for her mercy, telling her I was her nephew, that her daughter made a big mistake.

I froze when I heard the powerful sound of nylon slipping on the shoe sole. A faint scream told me she was slipping on her left slipper first.

``Please Lynn, please, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, help, somebody help meeeeeeeeeeeeeefhhggggggg...''

The scream was muffled under her powerful foot sole. Then I saw her giant right foot coming for me. Her perfect red toenails pushed against the sheer nylon, a pungent odour emanated from her hose. I resumed screaming, the foot grew big and bigger, dominating my entire vision. I struggled desperately against my bonding, I could not escape. However, when her hot sole touched my naked body I felt a powerful erection coming up. My penis was brutally scratched by the giant hose, the light disappeared and I felt her monstrous toes wedging around my face. My head stuck between the big and the second toe.

I was enjoying the powerful smell when the weight on my tiny body increased to a terrifying amount. I saw stars, my lungs emptied by the terrible crush, I felt like exploding, but my body didn't. I felt the deep sound of my aunt's heartbeat through her foot sole. I could not breath but I was not dying. Then the weight eased down, I felt a violent acceleration, then the impossible crash, when her heel connected to the floor and her sole crashed down full power on me.

The first day of my new life went off hellish. She stood and walked a lot preparing the dinner. When eating she played with her foot many and many times, dangling the slipper from her toes or just pushing up and down with her foot. She acted like we was no longer human beings. Finally she went to bed leaving us to an uneasy rest, after the ordeal at her feet.

It's almost day now, I see the light growing. We are now worn insoles, I hear the cries of the shrunken men trapped in the small compartments concealed in walls. Two new insoles to replace us. We'll be destroyed for our crimes. That's a comfortable thought. At least I could rest in peace.

End Notes:

The story is not yet complete.

I hope you like this.

Rest by toyman6

``MOM CAN I HAVE THE GUY IN YOUR RIGHT SLIPPER PLEASE?''

Tammy, I forgot her. She claimed my ownership as promised.

``YOU KNOW THE RULES DARLING. I'LL UNSHRINK AND IF HE DESERVE TO LIVE I'LL GIVE HIM TO YOU''

Her foot disappeared. Two giant fingers are now removing my holder from the slipper's sole. I lay wrapped in her grasp with the other guy, hearing the thunder of her footsteps heading to the kitchen. She drops us like chips on a blackjack board. This time the table is clear. There is just an odd silver pillar with a red button on one side.

``IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO GET DECOMMISSIONED AS INSOLES. I'M RESTORING TO THE INTERMEDIATE SIZE IN ORDER TO REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE. YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON MY MEMORIES''

Using her forefinger she's moving the other guy under her inquisitive glance. With a bright flash he's now back to 6 centimetres. My aunt's eyes are turning cold like ice.

``PAUL, MY DAUGTHER'S BOYFRIEND. YOU RAPIST BASTARD. HAVE YOU ENJOYED BEING HELPLESS? WHAT DO YOU SAY IN YOUR DEFENCE LITTLE SHIT?''

Astonished I'm watching this crazy court trial, so at last I understood the man's story. He was abusive and eventually raped my cousin. He tries a weak argument in his defence. She now speaks the sentence, DEATH, snuffing any last hope.

She shrinks him again, this time small like a spec. Probably no more than 3 millimetres. With a pair of tweezers she grabs him and puts him into a silver pillar's compartment. Then she closes it and pushes the red button saying ``GOOD BYE LITTLE SHIT''

There is a horrible sound like a giant blowtorch. From the pillar's top is coming out a grey smoke smelling of burned wool. She burned him alive and now she's moving me to the table's centre. My heart pounds in my chest without control. I don't have fear of the impending death, I'm just hoping is not too much painful. Her thumb is now pressing the enlarging button. I'm now ready to hear her accusation.

But there's something wrong. Why is my aunt crying? She's sobbing and shaking. A loud scream erupted from her beautiful lips.

``OH MY GOD TAMMY!!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? RICH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I'M SORRY, I'M SO SORRY HONEY PLEASE NOOOOOOOOO''

Her giant fingers unclasped my bonding, her soft hand grabs me with tenderness, her tears are washing my battered body. I hug her giant thumb, telling her it's OK, I'm not hurt. I'm crying for relief. The nightmare is over.

 

Epilogue

It was one year since I got back my freedom. Eighteen months from that dreaded day when I became part of this crazy parallel women society. My aunt did not restored me to my full size. The physics of the shrinking ray prevented to enlarge to the original size after a second shrinkage. She wouldn't do in any case. I was introduced to a dark secret. I was chipped like a cat. I'm now my aunt's property and the chip have another useful function. It prevents my aunt to forget me if I get shrunk by someone else.
My size is now the maximum allowed by the enlarger, 15 centimetres. I'm fully employed to service my aunt's lovely feet. And I do the best to please her. Everything seems now fine, except Tammy. She was very disappointed when her mom claimed my ownership. She makes my life very difficult at any time. But this is another story.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4742