The Fairies of Fairy Tail by Franchise Writer
Summary:

When Lucy takes on a job with her team to stop a Dark Guild headed towards Magnolia things take on a turn for the worst when she's hit with some kind of strange magic.

Lucky for her Gemini know's what to do about it!

 

Anime Story - Fairy Tail

If you don't like anime this story is not for you.

 


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Odor, Scat, Slave, Unaware, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: No Word count: 176759 Read: 146190 Published: December 02 2014 Updated: June 24 2016
Story Notes:

This is a Fairy Tail Story, It may contain spoiler's to the Anime so if you don't want any please read with caution.

I hope you all enjoy.

 

1. Great Minds think alike by Franchise Writer

2. Drinking's more fun with friend's by Franchise Writer

3. Some Cat's like water by Franchise Writer

4. Do Fairies Have Tails? by Franchise Writer

5. An Unexpected Outcome by Franchise Writer

6. Seeing Red by Franchise Writer

7. How far we go for the one's we Love by Franchise Writer

8. A Special Kind Of Team Part 1 by Franchise Writer

9. A Special Kind of Team Part 2 by Franchise Writer

10. Lost Magic Part 1 by Franchise Writer

11. Lost Magic Part 2 by Franchise Writer

12. Lost Magic Part 3 by Franchise Writer

13. Lost Magic part 4 by Franchise Writer

14. Welcome to the Family by Franchise Writer

15. Family Reunion by Franchise Writer

16. Chapter 16 by Franchise Writer

Great Minds think alike by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

Welcome one and all i humbly introduce you to my new story~~~!

(Presses applause button)

Yea that was... that was real people who clapped... "Cough"

Anyways, i recently (mean by two or so months) got into an anime which you all might know as Fairy tail. This anime in my opinion is one of the best animes out there and i fell in love with it right from the start. The charactors, the plot, the twists, oh and of course the comady.

I knew right then and there i would write a story about it but i needed time to think of something for it since obviously i can't write about something ive never seen.

 

Well i almost finished season one, i know im slow. And im happy to say i hope you all enjoy my story. I looked far and wide across the massive uncharted water's of... well the internet and sadly and crestfallen i did not see a single pic nor story for what i have in mind.

So i know for sure if you all like really hot anime girls and almost any fetish related to Giantess you will love this story!... well i hope at least.

 

 

Anyways i know you didn't come here to hear me chatter so without further adoo~

 

Get comfy

 

Turn down the lights

 

Do what ever things you usually do before my stories i don't care to know about...

And

 

ON WITH THE SHOW!!!!!

 

< Gemi - Bold writing >

< Mini - Curved writing >

Lucy sighed tiredly as she fought her opponent, or more opponents. Currently Lucy and her team had been sent out to stop a dark guild approaching there town of Magnolia. Having been split up she panted almost exhausted as she watched more of the dark wizards coming after her, wielding their own odd and unique magic.

“Now open, Gate of the Twins, Gemini” shouted Lucy. Her usual magic circle opened stunning the charging wizards as they saw what looked like an exact copy of Lucy appear. “What do you need miss Lucy” Gemi and Mini said using her voice.

Noticing her disheveled state they growled brandishing her whip.  “Don’t worry we got this” Gemini grinned pulling out a key of her own. “Open, gate of the Golden bull, Taurus!” Once the magic circle cleared a large Minotaur stood there smirking, brandishing a huge war axe.

“Glad to be back in action miss Lucy” HE smirked before turning around with hearts in his eyes. “Do my eyes deceive me or are there of you miss Lucy!” steam pouring from his nostrils. Gemini sweat dropped along with Lucy.

“Not now cowboy we have more important things to deal with.” Gemini pointed towards the now advancing dark wizards. “My words Mooooo~ve me miss Lucy.” Taurus grinned facing the dark guild members. “Hey I’m the real Lucy not her!” Lucy pointed at Gemini making them giggle.

“Anyways back to business” Gemini smirked before throwing her whip out catching all dark wizards in front of her, swinging it around with a shout she tossed them into the tree’s rendering them unconscious. Taurus smirked leaping into the air. With a loud war cry he slammed his axe down fracturing the ground causing all the wizards in front of him to fall into his crater.

Smirking Taurus gave a light bow to the downed Lucy before strutting over to her. “Now that those mean old wizards are gone, how bout a sMoooo~ch” He pleaded making Lucy sigh. Gemini took the hint and released his circle causing him to whine as he was sent back to the celestial world.

“Thanks’ Gemini I don’t know what I would have done without you, there were just so many.” Lucy continued to pant tiredly. Gemini smiled waving her hand back. “Don’t worry about it, its are pleasure. Her smile was soon gone as she felt an intense heat shoot past her head. Even though it missed her my mire inches it made contact with the real target.

Lucy gasped feeling no pain but an unusual sensation as she was shot backwards back to the ground. Gemini turned around and saw a woman with glowing purple hands smirking. Rushing forward with her hands extended Gemini knew what was about to happen. Quickly she pulled her whip back out launching it forward.

It barely hit but none the less did what was intended catching her ankle. Soon she came tumbling down onto the ground rolling till her head got knocked against a tree.  Cautiously she walked forward whip at the ready as she looked over the downed wizard.

Looking closer she saw the dark purple still around her hands and curiosity got the better of her. Reaching down she touched the wizard. With a puff of pink and white smoke she took on her form along with all her magic and thoughts. Soon she realized what magic she was using and why it still had a lingering effect.

Her eyes widened when she realized the full use of the magic and was amazed. “Have you ever heard of this kind of magic Gemi?” asked Mini. “Of course I haven’t Mini we share the same thoughts when we use the same body” Replied Gemi.

Both Gemini stared at the downed wizard with awe learning of her forgotten magic before their eyes widened. “Uh -Oh,” They thought as they turned around looking for their master. Running over to where they saw her shot she searched for her before they stopped mid-step and gasped. They knew what the magic did but seeing it close up was something else entirely.

Down by their feet they saw the form of there master unconscious except for the fact she was currently 5 inches in size, just a bit smaller then a doll. Hesitantly with as much gentleness as they could they picked up there unconscious master panicked.

What do we do if her magic runs out Gemi!” asked Mini. “Well we will have to stay materialized with our own if it comes to that, we can’t leave her without an explanation or a way to summon us back.” Gemi told Mini. Nodding they started jogging back to Magnolia with their small master in hand.

 

 

~ Magnolia, Lucy’s Apt ~

 

Lucy’s eyes slowly opened. Grabbing her head she grunted in pain. She had a headache the likes of no other. Leaning up she placed her hands behind her and felt something soft. Looking down she noticed pink all around her.

Confused she looked around and suddenly her mind was fully alert. She was in her Apartment, but it was much different. Well not different but bigger. She was currently leaning up on her massive pink bed sheets.

“What… but what am I? Where…? Why is it so big? No why am I so small…?” Lucy thought for a moment she was reliving her shrunken experience from her time fighting Dan from Zentopia but quickly tossed that notion out the window when she heard a loud voice.

“Oh good your awake now master, we were afraid are magic would wear out soon.” Lucy looked to the side where the strange voice was coming from and felt her heart skip a beat. Sitting on one of her own dining chairs next to her bed was the colossal form of a strange woman.

Standing up fully with a warm smile on her face Lucy could now take a good look at the woman. She had long dark purple hair going down her back, but cut short in the front. She had on a small green dress coming to her knees with a high collar, along with a white blouse covering the upper portion. It was buttoned to the brim hiding her rather sizable yet modest breasts.

Most notable about her outfit however where her accessories. On her chest dead center was a large black bow, and strapped to her back in a red sheath was a Katana.  Going from her feet to her knee’s where a pair of long black knee socks and lastly a pair of long black ankle boots.

Her appearance was quite beautiful Lucy had to admit but at her current size she was one of the scariest things she had ever seen in her life. Yet along with fear she felt other things to. Backing up slowly on her bedspread she saw the woman’s happy face changing to one of confusion.

Is there something wrong Miss Lucy? Yea is everything alright.” Gemini looked down confused. Suddenly Lucy’s eyes lit up hearing the slight change in the woman’s voice she had grown accustomed to. “G-Gemini?!” Wha- but… but… Why are you…?” She stuttered horribly not comprehending what was going on.

Gemini also looked a bit confused till suddenly they realized they hadn’t changed back yet and still had the form of the dark wizard. “Oh where so sorry miss Lucy!” They cried, quickly changing back into their own forms now about the size of Lucy herself.

We must have given you a heart attack Were sorry Miss Lucy!” They both cried out sadly at the fearful sight of their master. Lucy calmed down quickly taking deep breaths as she tried to wrap her head around the fact she was now the same size if not a little less than her two celestial spirits.

“F-first off, why am i… Why am I so small?” Lucy cried out still stuttering a bit. “That was our fault Miss Lucy. We sent Taurus back too soon. There was another dark Wizard there who wasn’t unconscious. She was the one who shrank you to your current size. The woman you saw before was her; we took her form to learn what kind of magic she was using.”  They finished off like usual finishing each other’s sentences.

Lucy calmed a little, still upset about the situation but no longer fearing for her life. “So what can you guys tell me about this magic?” Lucy asked genuinely interested. She had never heard of or seen any magic besides Dan’s that worked without a device to focus its power, such as his spear.

Gemi and Mini smiled happily seeing there master in a better state. “Well for starter’s it’s an ancient magic, one of the ones lost to mankind. It was somehow learned by this human and from what we know only her. In all are years we’ve never seen anyone use this kind before. It’s called Size Magic. It is one of the most powerful from what we can tell. It has no stopping point and can change the size and to an extent the very shape of the object it touches. So it can make pebbles into mountains, or oceans into puddles if used properly.”

“But clearly it was used in reserve against me since I’m not the size of a mountain or a grain of sand.” Lucy remarked a little happier now since all things considered she lucked out. “So since you were in her form why didn’t you change me back when I was shrunk?” Lucy asked confused but saw the saddened expression on the twins and felt her heart drop a bit.

Well the thing is with this magic its down side is whatever you use the magic on its size stays changed until it wears off. Once changed it can’t be changed back or altered until it wears off. It also has a cool down from what we can tell. Once cast it can’t be cast again until the first one wears off. The time for it to fade takes about as much effect as was used in the cast. Since you shrank to about 5 inches and you were originally a little over 5.4 feet, it should take a little over 48 hour’s. One for every inch lost.”

Lucy’s face changed to one of pure horror. “Y-you mean I’m stuck like this for two days! I-I I can’t be 5 inches for this long, how will I survive, how will I talk to my friends and- oh my god my friends! What if they got hit two! What if they were shrank and turned into dolls to!” Lucy started ranting making Gemi and Mini sigh.

Please Miss Lucy try to calm down, since you were just shrunk a few hours ago and the mage who cast the spell was the only one who knew it, then it hadn’t been used recently since it would have had a cool down. So only you are shrunk your friends are fine, well maybe since they were fighting other dark wizards with different powers and-“Gemi was cut off when Mini swiftly jabbed him in the stomach to shut him up noticing the look on their master’s face turning to one of tears.

It will be fine. You were so exhausted from your fighting that you fell asleep instantly when you were hit. Normally it wouldn’t do much more then maybe tickle you one contact but none the less you were hit 8 hour’s ago so you only have 40 or so to go!” They cheered happily.

It wasn’t very reassuring but none the less it was good to know some time had passed since she had shrunk. Lucy sat down on her cover’s holding her knee’s to her chest. She felt deeply sad for what happened but not just to her but what could have happened to her spirits. At least she was brought back to her home by them, she didn’t know what she would have done if the twins had shrank any smaller than they already where, she probably wouldn’t have even seen them.

Noticing the deep thoughts on their master’s face Gemi and mini looked at each other and nodded. “You must be famished master, let us get you something to eat.”  They smiled floating off the bed. With a puff of smoke they soon grew giant once more in Lucy’s eyes as they took on the form of herself.

Lucy was by no means a narcissist but starting at her body from this height she had to admire her own unique beauty she flaunted around. Looking at the large clone of herself walk to her kitchen her eyes were glued to her large rear swaying back and forth.

A heavy blush colored her face as she remembered some of fantasy’s she had, had growing up. She never thought about them anymore but they were always lingering in the back of her mind. She tried to bury them but as soon as she saw the large dark wizard when she awoke, the thoughts had been pestering her the whole time. They just seemed to rocket forward however when she saw the large form of herself. Blushing harder she tried to shake the thoughts from her mind but couldn’t help feel her legs get a bit shaky under her.

Once Gemini took on the form of there master they started backing towards the kitchen happily but stopped if only for a moment before continuing. “You can sense them to, can’t you? Yea there so strong, and vivid! It’s like she’s done this before. No we would have seen it before. These thoughts, what she wants there new to her, new to us. I feel it to. She’s had them since she was young but never did anything with them.”  Gemini pouted seeing or more thinking of all the perverted fantasy’s there master had.

You know have of these things are ten times naughtier then what angle made us do with her.” Gemi commented offhand. “Hmm where are you going with this Gemi?” Mini grinned inwardly. “I’m just saying, these are fantasies are master likes, no… Wants. We share whatever are master likes, why do you think this body is also getting turned on by us thinking about it.” Gemi pointed out. Mini knew what he meant feeling their legs moisten.

“You know once we do it there’s no going back. If where wrong she could very well rip up are contract on the spot! I don’t want to leave miss Lucy, she’s the best master we ever had.”  Mini whined fearfully.  “Don’t worry, you and I know she would never do such a thing to us? She cares deeply for us, just like us her. Although if she doesn’t like this we might not get summoned for a while.” They both pondered the situation for a little before they realized they had been in the kitchen for over 10 minutes. 

Quickly making a small (Even to them) sandwich and bringing it over to the tiny Lucy. Lucy saw her massive hands lowering towards her as they handed her the sandwich with her finger. Lucy smiled thanking them and ate quickly feeling herself hungry from her long nap.

Quietly as she ate Gemini smirked nodding and got on the bed sitting behind her. Lucy’s eyebrow rose curiously but her stomach took precedence over the situation and she continued to eat. Once she was finished she sighed happily. She hadn’t had the chance to eat before she left and it had been over half a day since she had eaten.

Looking down Gemini smiled at their master before smirking. “You know Lucy there where a few other thing’s we forgot to mention about this Size magic. The other reason it’s so dangerous is when it hits a person, it completely drains them of their magic. They can’t use any until it wears off making them powerless to who or what ever finds them.” They smirked.

Lucy looked a bit surprised when she heard Gemini call her without the miss part which was rather uncommon, but felt rather fearful to that her magic was gone to. Y-you don’t say, that’s really unfortunate for them- Wait then why are you guys here? Once my magic is gone all my celestial spirits vanish to.” Lucy asked genuinely confused.

Gemini’s smirk grew, “Well the thing is once we were gone we used our own magic to summon are selves here. Currently we can stay here for another few days, just enough time to wait for you to grow back, amongst other things…” They trailed off confusing Lucy a bit.

“Wh-what do you mean… other things?” Lucy stuttered feeling the hairs on the back of her neck rise. She knew Gemini wouldn’t hurt her but that knowing smirk, the way they looked down at her tiny body. It was having… Strange effects on her, making her shake lightly.

“Well you see the thing is once we take a body we get all of that person’s power, ability’s, looks, and thoughts… and you’re thoughts are quite ~ Special to say the least” Gemini said the last part a bit excitedly. Lucy’s blush returned full force at the implication.

“W-what a-are you t-t-talking about. I-I D… I don’t know what you mean.” She shouted up feeling herself flushed. Gemini just smiled knowingly. Moving her legs out from under her she put them in a circle trapping Lucy in them.

“Oh? You don’t do you? Weird because I seem to recall something around the age of 6. You used to play with a doll, oh it looked like this.” Gemini moved her hand cross her face and in a puff of smoke she suddenly took on the form of Michelle Lobster, or what her name was in the Reborn Oración Seis, Imitatia.

“M-Michelle! B-but when did you-“She was cut off when Gemini with Michelle’s hand pushed her in her chest down into her bed. “Stay down; it’s rude to walk away when somebody’s talking.” Gemini smirked. “Now where was I? Oh yes those childhood fantasies you had” She smirked seeing the shocked expression on Lucy’s face.

“You used to walk all around the mansion with me in hand; you would take me everywhere and do everything. I remember when you would dress up in just your short skirt and shirt and trample around me, screaming happily you were a giant. Oh the fun of that, you imagined me as the helpless little person who was facing against you, yet that never seemed to really be your thing now did it?” Gemini stopped tapping her chin in thought.

“No, you where envious of me” She grinned evilly. “You wanted to be my little height, and have me stomp around you as the giant. Oh you dreamed of that for months. Why did you stop? It was such a fun fantasy, maybe we can make it a reality.”  Gemini smirked in Michelle’s body standing up on the bed.

Reaching up she pulled her sun hat off tossing it to the floor. Soon she hiked up her pink dress to so she was only in her bra and panties. Lucy blushed hard seeing her little step sister nearly naked standing before her.

“G-G-Gemini why are you-“ She was cut off once more as she felt Gemini stomp her bare foot near her, bouncing her up into the air and back onto the padded bed. “That’s Michelle big- I mean little sister! Have you forgotten my name already? Just packed me away and never cared to remember it?” Michelle growled angrily causing a few tears to fall from Lucy’s eyes.

Gemi that was mean, apologize!”  Mini scolded. “No way we need this to be how she wants it remember. She likes it like this.” Gemi countered. “I know that but still, you can feel her sadness now, what you said hurt her.”  Gemi pouted inwardly. “Yea I might have taken that too far.”

Lucy still cried softly looking at the face of her little sister. “I… I never f-forgot you…” She cried softly. Gemini pouted now feeling bad. “We know Mis- We know Lucy, were sorry for what we said.” Her head tilted to the side in shame.

“But where not finished with what we started.” Lucy let out a light scream as Michelle’s bare foot slammed next to her once more launching her into the air. When she landed she felt something harder than her bed, yet still soft.

Looking down she realized she was on top of Gemini’s toes. Wiggling them Gemini giggled before lifting her other foot up, managing to balance perfectly on the bed as she lowered them onto Lucy. Lucy screamed as she felt the soft toes of her little sister’s body lower onto her. She felt her face pushed into her sole.

The smell, it wasn’t actually bad, in fact it seemed nonexistent which confused her. Being smothered with a giant foot, even a clean one she would think they would smell at least a little. Gemini pouted feeling Lucy’s most recent thoughts.

Come on what does she expect her sister was a doll! They don’t have smelly feet!” Gemi seemed to almost chastise. “She knows that but to her Michelle was not just a doll she was a person, and to her people’s feet smell bad.” Mini remarked. “Fine next time well use an actual person with smelly feet if that will make her happy.” Gemi seemed to pout making Mini giggle. “I don’t think she’s sad that are feet don’t smell I think it’s that its odd to her they don’t.” Mini corrected making Gemi sigh once more.

Lucy’s struggles under Gemini brought them out of there in mind conversation. “You like this don’t you little sister?” Michelle giggled. “You always wanted to be used by a giant; I remember when you actually put your feet on my face. You where sad after for being mean to me but I secretly liked it” Michelle giggled making Lucy blush harder.

She knew it was Gemini talking and making it up but hearing that Michelle liked when she had done that as a child made her heart almost flutter a bit. What was going on with her? Smirking Gemini removed her foot and kicked Lucy off her onto the bedspread.

Sitting back down Gemini pushed her feet together once more trapping Lucy in place. “Ahh that was a time to remember” Gemini smiled before waving her hand over her face turning her back into Lucy. “Let’s see what else? Oh when you were 15 I remember that one vividly” Gemini giggled confusing Lucy.

“You collected so many copies of Sorcerer weekly, you always admired the beautiful woman on there, and one in particular though was your favorite.” With a warm smile her hand brushed her face and with another puff of smoke she took on the form of Mirajane Strauss.

Lucy was dumbstruck at this point. “HOW CAN YOU EVEN TAKE ON THIS MANY FORMS?” She shouted in confusion making Gemini chuckle. “Well you see little Lucy”, her voice taking on the gentle tone of Mirajane. “We can take on any form we have touched are limit being two when summoned you know this already though. However when we come here on our own with are magic we can take on the form of anyone we touch because we have infinite magic. Since we take on the form of any owner of magic we can have the least amount or the most amount of magic. It’s so we can suit are summoner.” She explained.

“That being said that’s not all we can do. We can also take on as many forms as we want as long as we touch them.” Gemini smirked. “Now back to what I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted.” Mirajane wagged her finger back and forth as if scolding an animal or small child.

“I remember you used to stare at me for hours and hours, you would even go as far as take my pinup magazines into your bathroom and enjoy - this - while you bathed.” She moved her hands up and down her body.

Lucy blushed hard pushing her legs together, she felt herself getting wet remembering all her dirty fantasies of Mirajane. She idolized her and imaged her as her beautiful goddess who wanted her to bask in her perfect body. She had fantasies of a giant Mirajane doing anything from using her to clean her toes, to using her to clean her ass.

Smirking Gemini knew she had her where she wanted her now. “Oh I remember the best part. You loved this the most.” Gemini smirked picking up Lucy making her struggle and cry trying to get free of her giant friends hand.

Smirking she started to strip the screaming celestial wizard until she was as naked as the day she was born. Feeling cold and insecure Lucy wanted to curl up and cry but could do nothing with her giant friend holding her. “Now that your back the way I remember, all naked, but this time not soaped up to cover anything.” Mirajane chuckled before licking her lips.

“What you always panted and screamed for drove me insane when I found out. I wanted to try that to Lucy, I always wanted to find a small person to worship me like the goddess s-class wizard I am” Mirajane smirked.

Letting go of Lucy she quickly caught her by her feet and started to raise her up to her lips. “You always wanted me to eat you out Lucy, imagine what it must feel like at this size, with my massive tongue on your itty bitty crotch” Mirajane giggled.

Lucy whimpered feeling her self-lifted up to one of her best friend’s mouths. She tried to tell herself it wasn’t really Mirajane but she felt herself trying to shut her up wanting her to be. Gemini smirked getting all her master’s thoughts.

Once Lucy was high enough Mirajane used her index finger and middle to pry open her legs with no effort at all. Looking at her master’s glistening nether lips made Gemini inwards pant with excitement. “It’s more beautiful than angel’s, it’s so perfect. Just like Miss Lucy! Everything is perfect on her” They chanted excitedly.

 

With one final smirk Mirajane stuck out her tongue making contact with Lucy’s dripping cunny. Lucy screamed in pleasure feeling the large organ licking her pussy. She tried to thrash around and grind wanting it but was firmly held in place to be used however her friend saw fit.

Mirajane smirked feeling all her thoughts and emotions and raised her other hand up. Reaching over she started to gently flick Lucy’s breasts around as she continued to rub her tongue back and forth. Lucy couldn’t stand it, the pleasure, it was unbearably good.

She had never dreamed of feeling something this good. She had an always wanted this and now that it was happening, it never compared to her imagination, not in the slightest. Mirajane pushed her tongue hard into Lucy trying to fit as much of the tip into her as she could.

Lucy groaned feeling her pussy stretched with the moist appendage. Panting in ecstasy Lucy finally couldn’t hold out and screamed. Gemini smirked inwardly while Mirajane let out a humph of approval as she tasted her friends release coating her tongue.

“Not bad Lucy, I like how you taste, you taste all slutty it’s delicious” Mirajane whispered next to her ear making her shudder in her hands. Maybe I should just eat you and be done with you. You know keeping a full time toy around can be such a pain.” Mirajane sighed tiredly lifting Lucy up into the air hanging over her mouth.

Lucy continued to shudder in her hand but could do nothing as she felt herself being dropped. Catching Lucy in her mouth Mirajane started to rub her all around playing with her small cramped form in her mouth. Making sure to taste every possible inch of her sweaty body.

“Mmmmm I did make the right choose in eating you” Mirajane spoke awkwardly with her mouth full. Lucy let out soft screams as she felt her body being beaten around by her friend’s massive tongue. Saliva covered her from head to toe making her hair stick all over her face, her own cum even coating her body.

Lucy knew she was in no real danger yet she couldn’t stop shuddering in fear being in Mirajane mouth. Finally when she felt her body sliding back as her friend was about to swallow her she felt her body tip over as Mirajane spit her onto her own bed. “Changed my mind you don’t taste good enough to eat, well eat out at least” Mirajane giggled.

Gemini saw her panting master and smiled happily. This seemed to be going just as they planned, yet they needed something else, something to make her hooked onto it. Finally after thinking for a moment they remembered something that might just do it.

Waving her hand over her face another puff of smoke appeared. Lucy didn’t know who it would be this time but was surprised to see, herself? Gemini giggled down at Lucy. “You know we can just stay like this you know, Gemi and I. We can stay as you Lucy, we can be the Celestial wizard from now on and you can just be are little fuck toy. Nothing more than a useless item to be used and played with.”

“Gemi I think that was also to far” Mini started but was cut off. “No wait, look…” Gemi pointed inwardly. Mini noticed what we was pointing at and smiled. She’s dripping wet; this is turning her on even more! They both cheered happy they hadn’t said anything to upset there master.

“We could just dress up like you in the morning act like you and use you every night we got home from a tough mission. Maybe just toss you aside when where done using your slutty body.” Gemini laughed. Lucy looked down in defeat, knowing if they actually wanted to they could. Natsu didn’t know the difference between Gemini and herself and if she just acted like her then there was no doubt she could pull it off.

Even once she grew back to her own size, what was to stop them from shrinking her again and using her over and over and over? Or even just shrinking her so small she never grew again! Tears started raining down Lucy’s face as she thought about her life being over, yet it didn’t seem that bad ether…

She reached her hand lower and felt herself turned on now more then she had ever been in her life. A toy to anybody… no a toy to everybody. Gemini can be anyone… She could use me as anyone… Gemini felt some thoughts of sadness and where about to back down but stopped feeling the new ones coming in. with a smirk Gemini lifted Lucy up to her lips and gave her a big kiss.

Her lips completely covered her face. Lucy gasped a little but none the less tried to kiss back. She loved the feeling it was like no other. One Gemini was finished she placed Lucy back on the bed and started to strip herself.

“I hope you’re a Narcissist because you’re about to get down and dirty with yourself” Gemini giggled. “I kinda miss doing this, are old master, well not you but angel used us as her all the time, heck twice a day on average, the slut. Maybe you’ll grow to like your roll as toy someday who knows.

Gemini picked up Lucy and gave her one more kiss on the face before she started to lower her towards her wet nether lips. Lucy could only stare in wonder at the sight. She had always admired the female form and knew she was a lesbian since she was a teenager yet somehow even looking at an identical copy of herself at this height was still one of the biggest turn on of her life, it would be for the rest of her life.

Lucy moaned despite herself as she felt her head slipped into Gemini’s or more her own vagina. Gemini panted and smiled as she saw her master inserted into her. Moaning in pleasure she started to push more of her in until she was up to her hips.

Reaching down a little she started to smack Lucy on her ass a few time making her wiggle a bit in her. “Good my toy is set to vibrate, make sure you struggle in there, I want you to rock my or in this body your world” She laughed at her own joke before she gripped Lucy’s feet (gently) and started to pump her in and out.

Gemini screamed in pleasure. It had been so long since they had last felt pleasure, too long. For a celestial spirit with their main goal in life to serve there master’s they never had time to themselves really. Gemini panted as she felt Lucy struggle deep in her making sure to move about as fast as she could for her new owner. Lucy panted feeling Gemini’s moist walls all around her, gripping her. The feeling, it was like any other, being surrounded by hot pink flesh on all sides, being squeezed as she is shoved deep into her own cunt. She has her cum splash into her mouth a few times making herself moan. She even tasted the same. She blushed hard knowing she knew what her own release tasted like.

That thought send Gemini over the edge as she came hard Lucy felt a flood of her cum push into her hard launching her out of Gemini and onto the now damp bed. Funny… I’m not a squirter, Lucy thought to herself, making Gemini shiver a bit.

With that final thought both Gemini and Lucy passed out.

 

 

 

~ 10 hours later, Lucy’s Apt ~

 

Lucy shot up gasping, stained with sweat, amongst other things. Looking behind her she looked fearfully but let out a sigh of relief as she didn’t see a giant Gemini behind her. “I guess… It was just a dream.” She sighed happily but soon her smile turned into a frown.

I know it was horrible but… it felt so real, and, and… Amazing! Lucy yawned tiredly pouting a bit. I kind of wish it was…

“Well good thing we can make that happen”, Came a loud voice from behind Lucy. Quickly she turned around and saw the massive form of Gemini walk out of her bathroom with just a towel on. “Sorry but after are recent activities we decided to take a quick shower to clean up. In the celestial world we don’t usually need to so we don’t have a shower. Can’t you imagine how hard it is for us? Being all sweaty with are flesh rubbing together and-“Gemini stopped trying not to laugh as they saw Lucy fidgeting hard where she was.

Finally they couldn’t stand it hearing her thoughts and broke out in laughter. Lucy blushed hard and pouted. “Oh don’t pout Miss Lucy we were only kidding, and not about are body part, if you ever want to get up nice and close” She licked her lips.

Lucy was about to remark on that but stopped. “W-what did you call me?” She asked confused. Gemini stopped there train of thought for a moment. “What do you mean Miss Lucy?” They asked genuinely confused.

“That… You called me Miss Lucy, but last night you… you were so… so-“She stopped talking as Gemini proofed out of her body and back into the twins. “Cruel? Mean? Rude? Deceitful? Uncaring? Uncompassionate? Horny? Turned on?” The twins floated down staring at the covers not looking her in the eyes.

Lucy nodded, “Yea. Why where you so… Why where you like that? Did you actually mean what you said?” Lucy said feeling herself close to crying. Both Gemini twins didn’t look her in the eyes. The silence was steady for a bit before finally one of them spoke up.

“Where really sorry Miss Lucy… We just wanted to make you feel good like we did with Angel or our past master’s. We felt you lust when you saw us as giantess; we saw the need you wanted in your heart. We just wanted to fulfill your deepest desires… We didn’t mean to hurt you!” They both spoke finishing each other’s sentences once more.

Lucy looked down at her covers too deep in thought. Gemi and Mini no longer able to hear them since they were both currently not transformed. “So you don’t want to take my place? You don’t want to make me a useless toy? You don’t want to discard me like the trash I am…” She spoke the same words they had making them cry a little.

With a smirk Lucy looked up at them. “To bad because that was really a turn on and all, oh well I guess I’ll just have to settle with you using me when I’m not currently myself. “She smirked making Gemi and Mini’s eyes widen.

So you don’t want to rip up are contract?!

“Or never summon us again?!”

 

Lucy just smiled hugged them both close. “Come on you guys, you know me better than anyone else, hell you are me half the time, “ Lucy chuckled. “I would never do that to you two. I know you would never hurt me intentionally. Just please next time, pick your words a little more carefully. I was kind of feeling a little insecure.”

Lucy rubbed the back of her head frowning a bit. “A little? You were fully in despair an-“Once again Gemi was cut off as Mini jabbed him in the stomach making Lucy laugh. After breakfast they talked out what had happened the night before making Lucy feel rather turned on leading to many other activities before she was back to her current height.

 

 

 

~ Magnolia, Fairy Tail Guild Hall. ~

 

Lucy pushed open the guild doors making all of the residents of the in smile and cheer. “Hey your back Lucy we were all worried sick!” Natsu screamed hugging her. “Indeed, what happened to you anyways?” Erza asked calmly also feeling relieved that her teammate was back safely.

Lucy walked over giving Erza a hug startling her a bit. “It’s good to see you to. When we were fighting that dark guild I got hit with some nasty magic and was bed ridden for a couple days. Luckily my spirits took care of me so I feel much better now” She said happily making her team smile that’s good.

“In that case a celebration is in order since all are fairies came home” Makarov cheered followed alongside the chorus of cheers throughout the guild hall. As they partied into the night Lucy made sure to give everyone a hug thanking them for their happy cheers.

With a smirk Lucy watched them party and relaxed with a drink of her own.

Finally once morning came around most of the guild hall was empty with people who already left. Lucy hiccupped a bit and giggled looking at her drink. Shrugging she put the mug on the table and left the hall waving to the remaining members still in there.

As she got to her Apartment she walked in and locked the door sighing. It had been a crazy night. Moving over to her bed to sat down and sighed in bliss.

 

 

 

“Hey where have you been Gemini? You left last night but never told me why, you also reek of alcohol, you know I don’t drink you shouldn’t ether.” The still tiny form of Lucy scolded her Celestial spirit. Gemini just giggled hiccupping again before she picked the small Celestial wizard up and kissed her.

Once they broke apart Lucy blushed heavily. “W-what was that for?” Gemini smirked. “For a shucceshsful endeavor.” She slurred a bit before falling onto the bed and into a deep slumber. Lucy pried herself out of Gemini hand and sighed.

“I didn’t even know Celestial spirits could get drunk.” She shrugged before lying down on top of her. Before Lucy got to sleep one thing passed her mind.

What did she mean by successful Endeavor? All she did was go to the guildhall to tell them I was alright…

 

 

To be continued ~<3

End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND FINTO!!!

 

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING!!!

 

I hope you enjoyed my story as much as i did writing it. As per usual this is an interactive story so please review for me i am a review whore who needs his fix.

 

Any Woman, Any fetish, Any scene

 

Those are what i have to offer, as long as it dousn't break my big Thr33 No's

 

Men - Futa - Necro

 

Anyways i have a challange for you all, i know, i know who wants homework after such a great story, HAHA! it was all a trap to lure you into my... net? web? something i'll think of it later.

 

The challange is. Name the Anime charactor i used as the Dark Guild member who Shrank Lucy Heartphilia

 

I based her off of someone and gave her exact description. Now i dare you all to try and figure out who.

As always please review or email me an answer and if you get it right, i will push my current activites aside and update immidietly as i see the correct answer.

YES IT IS A SLACKER FREE CARD ! i don't hand them out often :P Anyways

 

Until next time my loyal fan ^.^

Drinking's more fun with friend's by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

WELCOME BACK ONE AND ALL!

i know im as shocked as you are that im updating one day apart, its scary 0_o it might just be a sign of the Apocolypse!!!!

Anyways, i promissed i would instently update for whoever got my little challange done first and im happy to say (clenches teeth) That i was beaten at my own game.

 

Please give a round of applause to Shall328 who got it first try.

 

Anyways without further adoo this chapters for you.

 

Sit back,

Turn off the lights,

Get comfy,

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!

Lucy slowly opened her eyes rubbing her tiredness away. Yawning she stretched out a bit letting the small covers slide down her bare chest making her blush. Looking down expecting to see the colossal form of herself she was surprised to see she was alone in her bed, yet still small.

Thinking thoughtfully she tapped her chin counting to herself. “Hmm it’s been about 40 or so hours since I was shrunk. I guess after today I’ll be returned to normal.” Lucy smiled happily. Although she did enjoy the unique benefits the Gemini twins had shared with her, she had to get back to her missions. She couldn’t just do nothing she wouldn’t be able to pay rent.

Hearing a thump behind her, Lucy looked curiously towards the floor; her jaw now slacked at what she saw. Laying on the ground passed out unconscious was the sleeping form of Cana Albarona, bottles tossed all around her.

“CANA!?” Lucy screamed in shock seeing her giant friend sleeping on her floor. Cana gave no visible response but clenched her eyes tightly a bit as if annoyed. Jumping off the bed Lucy landed on Cana’s exposed stomach. She had on her usual outfit consisting of her light blue bikini top and Capri pants. The only thing missing where a few of her accessories and her sandals leaving her barefoot.

When Lucy landed she noticed like the night before pain was almost nonexistent. Blushing she looked up at the three story fall she just jumped. Even on a soft surface such as Cana’s lean stomach it still should have hurt her ankles just a bit yet she felt nothing.

I’ll need to talk to Gemini about this spell more, there are a few symptoms that bother me, Lucy thought to herself before looking up at Cana’s sleeping face. As she started moving up her friends belly she let out a scream as she fell face first into her stomach. Pulling her face up her felt Cana’s skin and noticed the wetness coating her.

She was sweating heavily, must be a result from all the Alcohol, no wonder she just wears her bra in the guild hall when she drinks. Lifting herself up Lucy let out a light yip as she slid back down. Looking down she saw what had caught her was Cana’s navel with a visible pool of sweat forming inside.

All things considered even though what she had been doing all weekends this was still kind of gross for her. Kicking her leg a little to get rid of the Cana’s sweat she started climbing her friend once more. As she got to her two massive mountains she had to blush a bit.

She loved to sneak peeks at them in the guild and of course when they were participating in the S-Class Mage Promotion Trial on Tenrou Island, but to be surrounded by Cana’s massive breasts (more so now than ever before) she had to stop and admire their beauty. A thin layer a sweat was sliding down them making her skin glisten from the light shining through her blinds.

Lucy sighed happily wishing she had a camera at her current size. Her moment of peace was ruined however as Cana grunted rolling to her side. Lucy screamed as she was tipped and shoved into Cana’s left breast. Turning her head she was about to scream once more but was cut off as gravity betrayed her making Cana’s right breast slam into her pinning Lucy between the two sweaty mounds of flesh.

“Cana, wake up Cana. CANA! IM SUFFOCATING IN HERE!” Lucy tried screaming pushing her friends flesh to the side but Cana just grunted a little. Lucy growled annoyed her sleeping friend hadn’t heard her, or more annoyingly had and didn’t care.

Lucy stayed pinned for about twenty minutes getting soaked to the bone in Cana’s sweat. She reeked heavily of her friend mixed with booze. When Lucy thought she was about to pass out from the heat Cana moaned rolling back onto her back.

Lucy wanted to sigh but was grunting and thrashing around a bit. She was glued to Cana’s chest by her sweat. Lucy wiggled for about ten more minutes before she finally peeled herself off her friend. Sliding between her breasts Lucy stopped to catch her breath but made sure not to linger in her friend’s deadly cleavage any longer.

Once she climbed up towards Cana’s chin, using her sweat to stick to her dryer skin she pulled herself up making sure not to fall into her friends gaping maw as she snored. Cupping both hands to her mouth Lucy screamed. “CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANAAAAAAAAAAAAA! WAKE UP CANA!”

Lucy grew agitated clenching her first and gritting her teeth when she saw Cana’s hand wave back and forth a bit as she mumbled. “Giv… 5 minutes…” And then she was back to snoring loudly. “Ok that’s it!” Lucy screamed and jumped down.

Instantly Cana’s eyes shot open. Gripping her throat she coughed and hacked before she final spat a now wet Lucy out of her mouth. As Lucy slide down Cana’s breasts she had to smirk seeing the confused face of her friend.

“About time you woke up, what are you doing in my apartment!” Screamed Lucy. Cana gripped her head a bit in pain. “Jeez you don’t need to be so loud Miss Lucy, are heads hurt badly, and I thought this person had a high tolerance to beer.” Cana whined massaging her temple.

Instantly Lucy’s face turned to one of confused then shock. “Wait?! Gemini!? What are you doing in Cana’s body?! And, and why do you even have her form I never summoned you around her.” Lucy asked in utter confusion making the still hung over Celestial spirit smirk.

“Well for starters please keep it down.” Gemini gripped her head in pain. “Maybe we should drink some more, that seems to make this one happier” Gemini tapped her chin in thought before looking down at Lucy.

“As for you question when you sent us out yesterday to the guild they kind of threw us a party for returning safely” Gemini rubbed the back of her head sheepishly. Lucy stared up at her spirits slack jawed.

“Aww are you telling me I missed out on one of are guild parties?!” Lucy screamed falling to her knees and banging her hand on the ground throwing a fit. Gemini giggled at her tiny master patting her on her head.

“Now, now Miss Lucy don’t be that way. They were just happy for your safety you know” Gemini pointed out making Lucy sigh but then smile in response. She knew that was the truth and was happy to hear it but still, she liked her friends parties, even if they did get kind of wild at times.

“That still doesn’t explain why you look like Cana, why did you take her form?” Cana blushed a little rubbing her shoulder in embarrassment. “Well in the celestial world we don’t have anything like this” She lifted up a bottle before taking a quick swig of it licking her lips.

“It tastes divine! It’s like a gift from the Celestial Spirit King himself. It’s just amazing!” Gemini moaned happily rubbing the bottle to her cheek making Lucy sigh. “You certainly are acting like Cana; guess you take on all aspects of who you copy not just your summoner.” Lucy spoke more to herself since Gemini continued to nurse off the bottle in her hand.

Once she finished she sighed happily tossing the bottle aside. A light blush layered Gemini’s face. Biting her lower lip she giggled to herself as she stared at Lucy’s naked form. “You know Lucy since where not summoned by you we get to do much more then what we usually can” Gemini grinned.

Lucy looked a bit confused and also a little nervous not hearing the twins call her by Miss Lucy. “Well yea you told me that yesterday; you said you could take on more than 2 forms.” Gemini just laughed shaking Lucy since she was still on her stomach.

“Well that’s not all Lucy, usually we can only gain the frequent memories of people we take the form of, usually a week tops, however… “Gemini’s smile grew into a grin. “When we summon ourselves we can gain all the memories of them, not just from a week or a month but there whole life, just like you.” Gemini giggled.

Lucy looked a bit shocked to hear this. It seemed like all Celestial Spirits when summoned of their own accord seemed to have more power than they ever let on, she never understood why though. “So you can read every one of Cana’s thoughts?” Lucy asked a bit skeptically.

Cana smirked. “Remember when we took that bath together before the week of the S-Class Mage Promotion? I remember it quiet well; I was staring at that ass of yours for hours.” Cana laughed making Lucy blush covering her butt instinctively.

“Y-You w…were?! But, but I was next to you the whole time when did you sneak glances, I was watching yo-“ Lucy quickly covered her mouth making Cana chuckled before grabbing another bottle and taking a swig.

“Oh relax little Lucy I know ya like this” Cana waved her hands over her breasts. “Everybody does, guess I just though you deserved to see them more” Cana grinned making Lucy blush heavily. “But the funny thing is seeing you at this size is a real turn on for me.” Cana blushed. “I used to have fantasies like this.” Cana smiled happily in remembrance.

Lucy also blushed. “Wh-what do you mean by f- fantasies like this?” Lucy asked confused but having a good guess where this was headed. Cana smirked taking another long sip of her drink before looking at the empty bottle and frowning. Tossing it to the side she looked back down at Lucy and smiled genuinely.

“Well when I was younger, I guess exactly when I joined the guild to meet my dad, I saw some of the most amazing wizards here at the guild and I kind of, well…” Cana blushed. Lucy knew it was actually Gemini but it sounded so convincing the way she was talking, she couldn’t tell if what she was saying was true or not!

“I kind of had some fun imagining the guild member’s all tiny, boys and girls it didn’t matter, just them all small and stuff” Cana waved her hand dismissively grabbing another bottle next to her before growling and tossing the empty thing aside. Reaching around she smiled when she felt an unopened one and quickly started drinking it.

“Ahhh~” Cana sighed before looking back at Lucy, her eyes looking more hazy now from the alcohol. Cana laughed a bit then continued. “I re- *Hick* I remember when I saw Erza and Mirajane fighting for the first time, I, I wanted to break them apart by stomping my foot next to the tiny mages.” She laughed slapping her knee.

“Then if they continue ide punish them, whoever was nice I would put here.” Cana grinned pointing to her crotch making Lucy blush heavily. “And whoever was naughty…” She trailed off grinning as her hand pointed behind her; Lucy easily got what she meant.

Lucy didn’t know what to say at this point. She had thought her dirty secret was one of a kind that no one had one like it yet now hearing what Cana dreamed of she felt her crotch moisten a bit. Cana didn’t waste a moment as she saw Lucy fidget cupping her crotch.

“Aww I’m I t-turning on my little Luuuuuuucy” Cana slurred a bit giggling. Lucy blushed even more then she had before when she heard Cana call her, her Lucy. “I g-guess I should fix what I started then!” Cana laughed downing the near full bottle in hand with one swig making Lucy honestly believe it was Cana and not Gemini.

“N-no I’s… Its fine i-“ She didn’t get to say much as Cana grabbed Lucy off her leg and got up stumbling a bit before falling back onto the floor. “Oww that huuuurt” Cana whined before giggling and getting back up. As she made her way to the bed (with a few tries) she set or more dropped Lucy onto the bed before tugging her pants off.

Lucy watched in aww as the drunken giantess pulled off her Capri’s tossing them to the floor. Staring at Cana’s revealed panties she couldn’t help but blush yet again at the light blue garments if they could even be called that. They were wedged deeply up her ass, almost as if her ass was trying to eat it.

“Ya like what ya see little Luuucy” Cana giggled before giving her ass a slap. Sitting down or more flopping she moved her legs around Lucy trapping her in-between them like she had the night before. Smirking Cana moved both her large feet on either side of Lucy.

She couldn’t believe her eyes. Cana was in all intents and purposes a literal goddess to her. Sweat beaded from her toes and rolled down her soles making Lucy blush. It was kind of gross yet at her current height it still made her wet looking at her friend’s dirty feet.

As Lucy was about to ask Cana something, she slammed her feet hard together giggling. “HA! I caught a Lucy!” She laughed rubbing her feet back and forth smashing lucy and grinding her into her sweaty soles. Cana moved her foot down a bit and gripped Lucy’s hair with her toes making sure to let her sweat soak into them before going back to her grinding.

Lucy didn’t know what to think at the moment, she was hopelessly conflicted. This was her friend. They had laughed, cried, played, and worked together yet being used by her was a feeling more intense than anything she had ever done with her.

She wanted to gag and cough smelling the foul odor coming off of Cana’s feet yet another part of her wanted to bask in her sweaty scent and lick her feet clean. She just couldn’t make up her mind. Cana giggled gripping Lucy’s head with her big toe and used her other foot to push her in-between her toes, and into the rather dirtier part at that.

Lucy felt intense pressure surrounding her head along with some grime sticking to her face, it was the single grossest thing that had ever happened to her, yet… she would be lying if she said she didn’t totally dislike it.

Lucy moaned a little gagging a bit as some of the grime entered her mouth. Cana giggled hearing her friend gag from her dirty feet enjoying the sight of Lucy hanging by just her head. “This magic is quite unique, you can take way more abuse then an average person” Cana grinned dropping lucy onto the bed as she gasped for air.

Her breath was short lived however as Cana quickly stomped her foot down on her. Moving it aside she smiled waving at the panting form of Lucy. “See! It’s amazing! That would have killed someone else.” Cana laughed making Lucy feel rather uneasy.

It was true she felt a little discomfort and no pain but still she was being flung around like a ragdoll. Cana final stopped stomping and dragging Lucy with her toes and moved herself upward sitting on her knee’s. “I guess you’ve played with my cute little feetsies long enough” She giggled.

“Time to put you where you really want to go!” Cana smirked confusing Lucy. Cana leaned up on one leg and started to tug her light blue thong out of her ass. Lucy watched in bliss and horror as the tiny rag was tugged away dripping sweat like a faucet, it had been trapped in there for who knows how long by how dirty it looked.

Lucy let out a light scream as Cana lifted her up. “W-wait Cana d-don’t do-“She was cut off with a fierce kiss. Cana licked Lucy’s face making sure to tongue the poor celestial wizard as much as she could in the process before breaking away, a large strand of saliva connecting to Lucy’s hair.

Lucy gagged as she felt the secondhand beer smeared all over her face and hair, it was intoxicating to say the least. Smirking Cana licked her lips enjoying the dazed expression on her friends face. “I hope it was as good for you as it was for me” She grinned before dropping lucy in her other hand.

Lucy landed with a plop and felt her back all wet once more. Looking down Lucy’s blush from before would have been ashamed by how red she was now. She was laying in Cana’s used thong! It was still dripping her ass sweat all over here.

“I can’t just leave you here when I go drinking, but I really need something to stop my pants from showing a sweat stain.” Cana started. Lucy paled knowing what Cana was implying. “Cana plea-“She didn’t get a word in as part of Cana’s thong was shoved into her mouth.

Lucy moaned hating and loving the taste of her used panties. Before she knew it she was cocooned in her blue panties making her all hot and moist from her friend’s thong. With her friend all wrapped up Cana grinned moving the trapped Lucy backwards will she was face to face with Cana’s breathtaking (literal sense included) ass.

Even though her face was covered with Cana’s thong Lucy could see through them enough to notice herself being moved towards the dark crevice. She struggled and wiggled as hard as she could but could do nothing as Cana moaned pushing pushy into her ass crack.

Immediately the thong got drenched again with sweat turning her damp prison into a full on sauna. It was like being in a hot tub, Lucy thought. The smell though. She didn’t know what to think. It was bad, really bad but it was turning her on! What happened to me why am I getting off to this! Lucy screamed in her mind not understanding how she could go from playing giant with a doll to wanting to be a sweat collector in her friend’s ass.

“I hope you don’t mind me barrowing one of your panties Lucy, mine is kind of in use right now as you obviously know” Cana giggled stepping over to Lucy’s drawers. Pulling out a cute pink pair she pulled them on making sure to tug them hard.

Lucy let out another scream getting more sweat to poor into her mouth as Cana wedged her further up with her own panties. Once the back of the pink panties where almost nonexistent Cana smiled putting her pants back on and grabbing a bottle from the floor.

“Damn, my buzz is almost gone; I need to fix this asap.” She mumbled walking out of Lucy’s apartment, with the struggling Lucy nice and neatly wedged up her ass.

 

 

 

~ 7 hours later, Lucy’s Apartment. ~

 

Cana groaned as she slammed Lucy’s front door open. Groaning she stumbled in kicking the door shut. “I… I can’t take anymore… How does she… Drink this much!” Gemini groaned in pain feeling her hangover badly.

It started coming back about a half hour ago but at this point drinking didn’t seem to make it fade. Flopping on the bed she sighed feeling some of the pain leave her from the quiet apartment. Suddenly her eyes shot open as her mind became less foggy.

“Oh crap Lucy!” Quickly tugging off her pants she pulled them off along with the wedged now dark panties. Tugging Lucy out, sweat freefalling off of the wet rag that held her prisoner she quickly unraveled her onto the bed.

Crap, Crap, Crap what if we hurt her!” Gemi chanted fearfully. “No I can see her breathing, she’s just passed out” They both sighed inwardly seeing there sleeping master. When Gemini picked up Lucy they noticed her legs and smirked.

She didn’t pass out from being back there, she passed out from masturbating!” The twins both laughed joyfully as they looked at the content face of their master. Quickly they took on the form of there master seeing all her thoughts and little by little they started to moan in pleasure themselves.

Screaming loudly Gemini dropped Lucy onto the bed as she came hard. Panting she sighed rubbing her forehead. “Oh… My… Gosh! T-that was so hot! It was just too…” Gemini couldn’t comprehend all the pleasure she just shared with Lucy from her memories.

“We have to do this with her more once she returns to normal.” They grinned looking at the surprisingly still sleeping form of there master. Lifting her up they kissed her giggling a bit as they felt her nudge closer in her sleep to their lips as they set her down on the bed.

Gently Gemini laid next to her pulling the covers over her.

 

“Good night Miss Lucy”

“Good night Miss Lucy”

 

 

 

To be continued ~ <3

End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNDDDDD

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOO

 

Thank you all for reading and i hope this chapter was to your likeing and that you enjoyed it as much as i did writing it.

Like always please review i need my fix "twitches"

Any charactor, any fetish

Feel free to be as detailed about what you want i am eager to listen and please.

 

 

Until next time my fan's ~

Some Cat's like water by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO MY STORY! I am happy to post Chapter three and i have to say this one one of my favorite chapters i've ever wrote and i do hope you all enjoy it.

On that note i got a rather odd email, {i won't say his name because im guessing he wanted to stay anonomis because he didn't review it to me} but in case anyone else had this concern i'll awnser it now. The person asked why are some chapters not as long as other's?

This really didn't phase me in the slightest. Let me say this now. The more detailed your email or review is the longer it will be usually. Lets say you ask me for someone to play with somebody shrunk with there feet, Ok i get a general idea and go from there.

Now lets say someone asked me to have this specific character use this person with there feet. Maybe playing with there head in there toes and lightly stomping on them before rubbing them over there soles.

That i get a much better picture of and can easily do a few hundred more words for. Its just what i preseave in all honesty. The more you ask for the more i write.

I hope that helps anyone else who was wondering,

I Well on that not lets not keep you all waiting i know your dying (at least i hope you are) to read this chapter so i wont hold you any longer.

 

 

Now sit tight.

Get comfy

Turn off the lights.

And...

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

 

Lucy’s eyes fluttered open, the sun was gently creeping into her room alerting her to the advancing sunrise. Yawning Lucy leaned up stretching. Rubbing her eyes she smiled. She felt good, no better than good. That was the best night’s sleep I think I’ve ever had, Lucy smiled to herself before getting out of bed stretching a bit more.

Suddenly her drowsiness left her as she looked down at her floor, then back at her bed, then to her living room. “I’M ME AGAIN!” Lucy cheered jumping in the air happily. Looking at the time she noticed it was a few minutes before 7:00 am.

“I guess the magic wore off while I was sleeping.” Turning back to her bed a confused look graced her face. Her bed was empty. I wonder what happened to Gemini. I remember her with me last night and… Lucy’s face lit up as she remembered where she was the night prior.

“Oh gosh how am I going to look Cana in the face and not stutter and blush and…” She trailed off feeling herself excited just by thinking about it. Sighing Lucy walked into her kitchen to get some breakfast. As she was eating she smelled something odd.

Looking around she sniffed a bit confused at what she smelled before it dawned on her. “Crap I was in Cana’s ass for hours, no wonder I smelled something” She rubbed her temple again trying not to excite herself. “Great now I need to wash my blankets and sheets.” She mumbled walking to her bathroom.

Still worth it, Lucy smirked. As she locked the door she tossed her shirt and panties to the floor before turning on the water. “Wait?! When did I get dressed?” Lucy tapped her chin in thought. I was naked before I went… never mind but then does that mean?

That we clothed you in your sleep and played with your body till you came in your sleep? Why yes, yes we did.” Lucy screamed jumping back and falling to the floor. Looking at her bathtub she was shocked to see the smiling face of, herself?!

Good morning Miss Lucy!” Gemini waved lying in the filling tub naked. Lucy just gawked pointing at Gemini in confusion. “B-but but I… I never summoned… Why H-how did…” Lucy was at a loss of words as Gemini just giggled at her master’s confused state.

Well as you know us celestial spirits have our own magic, we can always summon ourselves to your side Miss Lucy; the best example is when Leo summoned himself to defend Aries from their old master…” Gemini trailed off obviously not liking where the subject was headed.

“Even if Loke can summon himself you guys where here for two days straight, and using your magic back and forth, shouldn’t you be exhausted?” Lucy asked concerned. Gemini smiled warmly at her master. “Well thank you for caring for out wellbeing, but we can stay way longer than two days. The longest we once went was 3 weeks with Angel, and that was way less fun then the two days with you Miss Lucy” Gemini smirked licking her lips making Lucy shudder a bit.

Besides there’s still fun to be had you know. We never got to have fun with you at this size yet.” Gemini smirked lifting her finger beckoning her over. Lucy looked at her own body lustfully before shaking her head.

“I-I need to g-go to the g-guild soon. I’ve been gone for two days…” Lucy looked away blushing. Gemini just smiled standing up. Water glistened down her skin making Lucy bite her lower lip. “Aww but Miss Lucy we have plenty of time. You don’t arrive there to noon usually, and you went to the guild yesterday remember.” Gemini smirked.

Lucy remembered that she had sent Gemini there as herself and sighed. They had a point; she probably could stay a few hours and… No! I need to get back to the guild to Natsu and the others. Gemini still using her form got all the same thoughts and pouted.

“Aww pleeeeeeease Miss Lucy, We can be whatever you want us to be.” Gemini smiled before poofing into the form of Mirajane. “Come on Lucy don’t you want me to taste you again?” Mirajane licked her lips making Lucy clench her eyes trying to resist.

With another poof Lucy dared to open her eyes wishing she hadn’t. In the place of Mira was now a very naked Erza running her hands down her sides. “Now tell me Lucy do you dare to defy Titania Queen of the fairies? I will not take insubordination lightly.” Erza glared making Lucy gulp in slight fear.

Insubordination?! This was boarding on rape! Lucy closed her eyes once more. Come on you have to resist, even if E-Erza’s standing there with her perfect… beautiful breasts and scarlet hair and… NO RESIST!

“N-no Gemini I r-really need to-“She was cut off once more as she heard a poof. Opening her eyes she gawked shocked to see the petite form of Wendy there now blushing and covering her breasts. “I’m sorry Lucy… I didn’t know I would be so unappealing to you.” Wendy pouted making Lucy’s heart actually drop.

Now that was just playing dirty and she knew it. “N-N-NO WENDY IT’S… THAT’S NOT WHAT I…” Gemini smirked lunging forward grabbing onto Lucy’s breasts making her yip as she felt the younger mage playing with her bosom.

“W-wow there so big! Much bigger than mine” Wendy pouted again groping her own A-cup breasts making Lucy feel dazed. Gemini looked back up at Lucy a bit shocked seeing a steady stream of blood dripping down her face.

“Hmm maybe we overdid it? “

“Hmm maybe we overdid it?”

 

 

With another poof Lucy craned her head up not knowing what to expect but was still surprised to see Gemini back in her own form. “Wow Miss Lucy you really are kinkier then we gave you credit for. I never even knew about those positions and I’ve lived thousands of more years then you and…”

Gemini stopped talking seeing the bright red face on Lucy. “Fine, fine. We’ll continue this once you get done with missions, just don’t expect not to be punished for making us wait.” Gemini smirked leaning forward capturing Lucy in a deep kiss.

Lucy protested for less than a second before moaning and leaning into the kiss with herself. After about a minute Gemini pulled away blushing herself. Blowing there master a kiss they disappeared like they appeared with a silent poof.

Lucy lay dazed on her tile floor not comprehending what had just happened. Her thoughts where broken when she felt water running down her legs. Looking to the floor in confusion she stared back at the bathtub letting out a panicked scream as she tried to stop the water from overflowing.

Once she succeeded, clearing the water at least. Luckily she had a full tile bathroom. Sighing she lowered herself into her tub moaning in bliss. It had been a couple days since she bathed and it was heaven on earth for her. Licking her feet in and out of the water she lowered her head deep in thought.

Maybe I should have given in… it would have been a great way to start the morning… well greater. She thought to herself. And they can read my mind while there in my form so they know that I… She stopped her train of thought dunking her head underwater.

No! I need to meet my friends. I’m sure one of them noticed me being a little off. I know Gemini is like me in every way but they could tell before… well not Natsu but the others maybe. I know the Master had to notice, hell nothing gets past him. He’s probably just more understanding, not to point it out.

Kicking her feet about she sighed relaxing deeper into her tub. “Guess I’ll find out when I get there.”

 

 

~ Fairy Tail Guild Hall ~

 

Lucy walked up the steps to her new guild hall. Sighing a bit she had to admit it was a broken deprovement from there once glories guild hall. As she reached to open the door she stopped and quickly took a step back with a smirk.

Not a second more the door burst open with Natsu flying out onto the ground, grabbing grey on the way down. “THERE’S NOT CHANCE OF YOU BEATING ME ICE PRINCESS!” Natsu screamed tossing grey to the side. Quickly he pushed himself up with his hand landing perfectly.

“NOT A CHANCE FLAME BRAIN YOU REALY THING YOU’LL STAND A CHANCE!” pushing his fist to his hand a magic circle appeared. Natsu did the same with both his hands over his mouth.

“FIRE DRAGON-

“ICE MAKE-

 

 

 

Before ether could continue however two long swords shot out of thin air landing right in-between each of their legs effectively making both of them shocked and somewhat thankful it wasn’t an inch higher. “That’s enough out of both of you two.” Erza walked out of the guild entrance quickly looking towards Lucy and nodding before walking back towards Gray and Natsu.

Lucy sighed expecting such a scene. Walking into the guildhall she couldn’t help giggling as she heard Erza chew them out. “Hey good morning Lulu.” Levy walked over to Lucy quickly giving her a hug. Returning it Lucy smiled happy to see her friend.

“Hey Levy it’s good to see you. How everything been?” Levy raised her eyebrow a little confused. “The same as it was yesterday I suppose, why did something happen last night?” Levy asked a bit concerned. Lucy sweat for a moment.

Crap I or Gemini was here last night. Thinking quickly Lucy waved it off smiling. “No, no just wanted to see if anything interesting happened after I left is all.” She laughed a bit confusing Levy. Shrugging she told her what had happened so far that morning. All and all it sounded usual.

Anyways I’m going to get some food, I’ll talk to you later Levy.” Lucy smiled waving goodbye to her friend. Walking over to the bar she smiled seeing Mirajane serving Cana another mug of beer. You would think after seeing this take place each morning it wouldn’t surprise her to see Cana drink so early yet you would be wrong.

Suddenly thoughts shifted to Cana… and her breasts and her beautiful as- NO! Stop it Lucy. Mentally scolding herself she smiled and waved to Mirajane taking a seat at the other end of the bar far away from Cana.

“Good morning Lucy, I hope everything’s ok with you” Mirajane walked over happily starting up a conversation. Lucy looked a bit confused. “Why wouldn’t everything be ok Mira?” Mirajane just smiled, “Well you did send Gemini here in your place and most recently your face turned a very bright shade of red, are you sick or getting over a cold?” Mirajane asked concerned.

 

Lucy gawked at Mirajane. “WAIT YOU KNEW IT WASN’T ME!” Lucy asked genuinely perplexed. She heard some of the guild noise go down. Turning around she saw most of her guild mates staring at her with confusion or concern.

Waving them off she turned back towards Mirajane making sure to keep her voice in check. Mirajane giggled raising her hand to her mouth making Lucy blush again. How does she always look so cute she thought before shaking away her stray morning thoughts.

 

“Well of course I knew silly” Mirajane giggled again in the same fashion. “Why wouldn’t I notice if one of my best friends where replaced with somebody else?” Mira asked somewhat seriously. Lucy had to hand it to her there it would be strange not to but still Gemini was an identical copy of her, did she do something different than usual?

Deciding to not go back to that topic more to not raise why she was actually not there. “Anyways yea I kinda came down with a little cold after my fight, I guess I caught something” Lucy smiled. Mirajane’s smile stayed the same but she said nothing, it was somewhat unnerving to her.

“Well that’s good Lucy; I would hate to see anything happen to you that you didn’t want to happen.” Mirajane smiled walking away. Lucy looked at her retreating form confused. Anything I didn’t want to happen? What did she mean by that?

Sighing Lucy looked down in thought before noticing a drink and half a sandwich next to her. Wait how did? Lucy laughed to herself. She never knew how Mira did that. Quickly eating she pushed her plates aside before greeting the now conscious Gray, Natsu, and Erza.

After quickly catching up, (and making sure not to sound like she had been gone) she went over to the request board looking over any current missions. After her and Erza decided on one they wanted they brought it over to Natsu who quickly agreed followed by Gray.

As they grabbed some stuff before heading out Lucy smiled happily. It was good to be back.

 

 

 

~ Magnolia, 3 days later. Lucy’s Apt. ~

 

 

Lucy unlocked the door to her Apartment sighing. She just paid rent and was completely and utterly broke yet again. The mission she and her friends took had paid for the next month’s rent but now she would have to take another mission next week just to pay for her necessities.

Quickly putting her Celestial keys on the counter next to her bag she went to her fridge to grab some food. After a quick (and small) meal she went to her bathroom to take a nice long soak in her bath. After stripping down she folded her dirty cloths putting them in her hamper and started the water.

Once the tub was filled she lowered herself in moaning in pleasure. She and her teammates had been gone for three days in the woods to root out some bandits trying to steal from a nearby town. IT wasn;t exhausting in the slightest but still it took them three whole days to find them.

Being in the woods the whole time without showering was hell. She didn’t even want to remember trying to find any nearby restrooms ether. As she lay deep in thought over her most recent mission something crossed her mind.

It wasn’t about the mission at all it was just a memory that drifted back into her mind. Once her team and she got back to the guild she saw the Strauss team also returning from their own. As usual Elfman had started to discuss with Natsu what a real man’s job was quickly causing them to get into a fight.

Mirajane just giggled watching her little brother fight it out but Lisanna tried to intervene. Quickly trying to calm Natsu down someone came riding down the sidewalk with a bag of groceries. It was a complete stranger but she recalled the events perfectly

 She had bright red hair and the golden eyes. She wore a pair of cargo pants with military boots, and a fitting black top that covered her breasts but easily revealed her toned abs. What were most strange though were her teeth. Her canines where elongated as that of a dogs.

All and all she had a rather startling appearance and could probably pass for some kind of mage. Riding very fast Lucy tried calling out but it was too late. The rider called out swerving her bike to the side to avoid them. Her bag tossed aside one of her drinks flew out and splashed onto Lisanna’s plain white shirt.

As Gray, Natsu and Elfman quickly went to help the rider up Mirajane went over to her sister trying to dry her shirt. However Lucy was frozen in both shock and excitement as she stared at Lisanna’s now clear see-through shirt. It was perfectly transparent and was a sight to behold.

She was shocked to see that Lisanna hadn’t dodged the drink but what excited her was that she wasn’t wearing a bra underneath. Her perk hard nipples where poking out making Lucy’s cheeks turn crimson. She watched Mira rubbing Lisanna’s chest to dry her off and Lisanna cringing at her touch. It was one of the cutest things she had ever seen the girl do before and she was getting turned on.

Once the rider had been helped up and got most of her things back in her bag she continued down the sidewalk begrudgingly telling them not to stand in the middle of it. Quickly Lucy got the guys to leave Lisanna with her sister and told them to head back to the guild. Elfman tried protesting but Mira quickly silenced him telling him everything was fine.

Once they were gone Lucy helped Mira with Lisanna back to their home to change. She didn’t get more than a quick glance at her breasts but one was all it took to have them etched into her mind forever. Lucy sighed happily as she remembered the perfect pale orbs of flesh with their light pink nipples crowning them so-

“Wow this is turning me on so much, go on what happened next?” Lucy’s eyes shot open as she screamed loudly flailing in her tub. Staring directly across she saw Gemini once again occupying her body, playing with her breasts and biting her bottom lip. “Well don’t stop on out account I want to know what happens next!” Gemini moaned out pinching her nipples.

“G-G-G-GEMINI! W-W-WHAT ARE Y-YOU DOING IN MY BATHTUB!” Lucy screamed pointing an accusing finger at her counterpart. Lucy stopped for a moment before blushing hard. “HOW DID YOU EVEN GET IN HERE THE DOORS LOCKED WITH YOUR KEYS ON THE OUTSIDE!”

Gemini just giggled. “Well for starters last time we summoned ourselves we slipped our key in your pants pocket, lucky you hadn’t changed them our we would have had to of thought of a better plan for next time.” Gemini educated her making Lucy blush furiously.

“As for why where in your tub… Because we felt like it” She shrugged giving Lucy a blank look making her face palm. “Can’t I enjoy one simple bath without you guys appearing?” She sighed at the giggling spirit. “No!” She chirped happily flicking some water towards Lucy.

“At least it was us and not one of your other spirits like Aquarius” Gemini smirked making Lucy pale. My god she would kill me, Lucy was visibly sweating and shaking in fear of the thought, making Gemini shiver a bit to. “Hehe you look like Plue” Gemini laughed making Lucy growl and tackle her into the water.

“The hell I do!” Lucy dunked the screaming Gemini underwater. After a few minutes both of them panted tiredly dripping wet from all the water. Slumping back down Lucy sighed. “How is it possible to feel more exhausted in a bath then going into one?” Gemini sighed herself and shrugged.

“Maybe if you hadn’t tried to kill me I wouldn’t have put up as much of a fight with you playing with my body” Gemini smirked seeing Lucy stutter and blush. “It’s your fault! You insulted me, you know Plue looks like a raisin when we bathe together” Lucy pointed an accusing finger before pouting and slumping back into the water. 

Gemini smiled swimming over to Lucy cornering her. “I apologize Miss Lucy; your body is anything but that. So luscious and sensuous, It’s just teasing me and begging to be played with it.” Gemini licked her lips rubbing her hand over Lucy’s breast making her gasp at the foreign yet known touch.

“G-Gemini W-wait I-“She was cut off when Gemini quickly moved forward catching her in a kiss. Lucy tried to pull away for a moment but gave into the kiss, quickly fighting for control with Gemini’s tongue. Once both of them were at their limit they broke apart gasping for air.

Panting Gemini slumped back to her corner of the tub sighing. “Hey Miss Lucy…” Lucy was panting the same trying to get her voice back. “Y-yea Gemini?” Gemini looked up and smirked. “You’re a pervert” Once more Gemini felt herself pushed underwater with Lucy straddling her waist trying to drown her.

 

~ Ten Minutes later ~

 “Hey Miss Lucy?” Gemini pouted seeing the scowling form of there master across the tub from them. “What is it this time Gemini?” She smirked cracking her knuckles at the Celestial spirit. “Don’t think I won’t drown you a third time if you Insult me again.”

“HEY! Being a pervert is not an insult! Where perverts you know and we don’t take offence.” Gemini tossed offhandedly. “Besides where only calling it as we see it, well that and reading your thoughts. Naughty of you to just gawk at Lisanna like that, we didn’t think you would just do that to that poor girl.” Gemini cupped her cheek in mock shame making Lucy growl and blush.

“It’s also fortunate that you have the weekends off. This would be awkward on a day before a mission.” Gemini smirked once more. “Wait what would be Awkward?” Lucy asked confused.

With a quick Poof Lucy waved her hand confused pushing the smoke away. Odd usually Gemini didn’t leave any, she just kinda changes unless…” Lucy stopped her train of thought. Oh no! Once the smoke cleared she saw a black magic circle and a smiling face.

“Now, Size Magic, minus 49 from 54!” Lucy watched horrified as the Dark mage from a week prior cast her spell. This time hitting her square in the chest, she was not knocked back since she was leaning on the wall. It felt like something gently hit her chest. Lucy let out a shocked yelp but quickly lost her vison for a moment.

Once it came back she coughed treading water. Swimming upwards she broke the surface panting as air filled her lungs. Opening her eyes she was amazed and fearful as she looked at her bathtub from her new perspective.

“My, my you look much cuter then I remember you did last weekend Lucy.” Lucy looked up at the Dark mage hearing her deep voice. It was rather calming this time around for what reasons she didn’t know since technically it was still the face of an enemy.

“But enough of this form; you haven’t really thought much of her since you last saw her. Time to give you what you really want.” Gemini smirked once more poofing with a small cloud of smoke. It was optional when she summoned herself but she liked to leave her master waiting.

Lucy tried to see through the smoke covering the water but it was like a dense fog to her at her current height. Lucy quickly screamed when she felt a giant hand rise under her gripping her. She watched as she was raised countless stories out of the water to the still hidden face.

Once the smoke cleared she looked upon the smiling gentle face of Lisanna. “Hey Lucy.” Lisanna waved to her with her other hand, smiling gently to her. “I know you liked what you saw earlier” Lisanna groped one of her breasts smirking.

“I just thought ide come by and give you a better… perspective.” She giggled making Lucy blush at her words. “Wait Gemini I-“Lucy was cut off with a massive finger being held to her lips. “Gemini? Did you forget my name already Lucy? It’s me Lisanna.” She giggled.

What is she playing at? Lucy wondered. “O.K.? Lisanna I-“Once more she was cut off now getting a little annoyed with it. “Don’t worry Lucy I’m not mad that you saw me earlier, well… exposed.” She blushed, cupping her cheek making Lucy blush as well. Wow she looks so cute at that size, so gentle even though she’s holding me in the palm of her hand.

“I just wanted to tell you.” Lisanna leaned down so she was eye level with Lucy and gave her a quick kiss making Lucy stutter a bit. “To let me take care of everything, I know I turned you on Lucy, its only right I should fix it” Lisanna grinned.

Turning around she pulled the shower curtain over the tub and turned the nozzle on. Quickly the hot water sprayed down her making Lucy’s eyes widen. She had been dry surprisingly and watching the water cascade down her nude form was making her so turned on, she couldn’t stand it!

“Ahh that’s the perfect temperature.” Lisanna smiled happily. “Now I just need to wash up before we can have our fun. Care to help me my little loofah?” Lucy looked at her confused before letting out a light yip as her body was moved upwards.

Looking forward she gasped as she saw her body slowly moving towards Lisanna’s breast. Lucy slowly felt the front of herself pressed in-between her perk breasts. They were the perfect size in her opinion. Not to large yet not so small ether. It was still true she favored every size but still there was perfection amongst breasts and Lisanna had it.

Lucy moaned feeling her tiny breasts rubbed over Lisanna’s glistening skin. Soon she was moved upward and felt her body moved over her now erect nipples. Lucy moaned once more in bliss as she was pushed over the hard nub of flesh. It was so soft and warm. It was heaven.

Once Lisanna finished with one she slowly worked Lucy’s body over to the next making sure to rub her breasts and between her legs with her large areola. Lucy was panting in pleasure never before feeling these sensations. Being used as a washrag for a giantess, it was so surreal yet exhilarating.  

Once Lisanna was done with her breasts she moved Lucy under her Armpits. Giggling she moved her middle finger forward and pushed on the back of Lucy’s head rubbing her under her shamed pit. Lucy thought this would disgust her but if anything it only turned her on more.

Opening her mouth Lucy traced her tongue tasting her friend’s sweat. It tasted someone bitter but not unpleasant. She had to try this later, she thought before she was moved forward under the other pit. She did the same as before enjoying the strange, unique flavor. She doubted Lisanna could even feel it but she hoped she had.

Once Lisanna was satisfied she slowly stared to circle Lucy down and around her Navel making small circles before pushing her head in. Lisanna giggled watching the twitching form of Lucy’s head in her bellybutton.

Lucy looked inward in darkness. It was damp and getting hotter by the seconds. Her sweat started pushing against her face making her moan at the sensation once more. It was definitely something she thought would never happen outside her fantasies, and even maybe not in there.

Feeling her head released Lucy gasped sputtering as the shower water washed over her face washing off Lisanna’s sweat. Lucy’s body continued to move downward till she was face to face with Lisanna’s smiling lower lips. Lucy whimpered in pleasure looking at such a beautiful sight before being moved forward.

Her tongue hung out slightly as she felt Lisanna’s middle finger rub between her legs as she was gently brushed over her pussy lips. Lucy expectantly waited for her dive but was surprised after a moment of rubbing she was moved away.

Looking up confused Lisanna just giggled. “I want to save that for the bedroom, I just wanted to give you a taste of what’s to come.” She gave her a quick air kiss before pushing Lucy back against her body and continued to scrub herself with her.

Lucy’s eyes widened as she was moved back around Lisanna towards her perk ass. Blushing she recalled what had happened with Cana and thought she wouldn’t be surprised to see such colossal cheeks again but was surprised that it still made her moan happily as she was pressed against them.

Lisanna giggled hearing the tiny moans of pleasure. Rubbing over the left first she pressed the tiny mage into her kneading her into her fleshy ass before moving her inward in-between. Once she was right between them she started to rub just her head up and down her crack moaning at the sensation.

Lucy gasped seeing Lisanna’s large anus next to her face. Before she could say or do anything her face was pressed into it as she was rubbed back and forth over the leathery entrance. Once more she thought she would be disgusted by such an action but it was just another deep dark desire she had hidden from herself.

Once Lisanna has literally rubbed every crevice of her ass with Lucy she moved her to the remaining cheek and did the same as before. Once she was happy Lisanna pulled Lucy away from her Body (much to Lucy’s dismay). Sitting down in the tub she let the water wash over her silver hair and sighed in pleasure before leaning back against the wall.

Lifting her foot up she rested it on her knee and smirked at Lucy. She was actually a little surprised to see the eager smiling face of Lucy’s as she moved her to her foot. Slowly she traced her over her sole rubbing her up and down the arch of her foot.

Once she went lower she moved her body over the ball of her foot in small circles first left then right making sure to do it tantalizingly slow. Once she had enough of that Lisanna moved her upward and pressed her middle finger once more into the back of Lucy’s head pushing her head between her toes.

Giggling from the tickling sensation Lucy was providing. She moved her head in and out of each arch of her toes before lifting her a little higher and grabbing Lucy’s large breasts with her toes. Lucy gasped in pleasure as the young mages toes played with her tiny breasts like toys.

Lisanna rolled them back and forth giggling as the moans and writhing Lucy provided. Once she was done she did the same to her other foot repeating the process, she could have sworn she heard Lucy scream in ecstasy more than once in there shower but couldn’t really tell because of the running water.

Standing back up she turned the nozzle off and stretched happily. “Well I can honestly say that was the most pleasurable shower I have ever had” Lisanna smiled genuinely blushing and cupping her cheek like her sister did. Maybe it ran in the Strauss family?

“You can say that again. It was the same for me to…” Lucy blushed still shy to such actions. Lisanna smiled cupping her friend to her chest in a gentle hug. Lifting her up she gave her a kiss easily covering all of Lucy’s face making her moan happily.

Once she let go she placed Lucy on the edge of the tub and got out to dry herself off. After she was content she lifted Lucy back up and took a couple strips of toilet paper slowly rubbing her body up and down making sure to pay close attention to her breasts and in-between her legs.

Once they were both dry, well as dry as there lower lips would let them they moved out to Lucy’s living room. Lucy blushed hard having herself and Lisanna strut naked through her living room. Funny, she never thought to do it herself. It always seemed to embarrassing even if she was alone. The idea didn’t seem so farfetched now though.

Removing the blanket Lisanna sniffed the air and smirked. “Wow when was the last time you washed your bed? It reeks of sweat… and other things” Lisanna giggled looking at the panicked blushing face of Lucy.

“Crap I forgot to change the sheets after what happened with Cana” Lucy whined cupping her face in shame. Lisanna just giggled sitting down on the bed. “I don’t mind really, the smell reminds me of my own bed actually.” Lisanna smirked at the shocked face of her friend.

“What? You don’t think I partake of such promiscuous events” Lisanna smirked down at Lucy. “Heck I haven’t even washed my sheets since the last time me and sis had are role-play” Lisanna tapped her chin in thought. “Guess I’ll need to do that later when I get home.”

Lucy just gawked at her friend. Looking down at her shocked face Lisanna looked confused. “What was it something I said?” Lucy just stuttered trying to come up with words. “YOU DID WHAT WITH MIRA?!” dawning on Lisanna she just giggled.

“Well yea big sis and I always play whenever where alone. It’s kind of hard at times since big bro is lives there to but we manage when he’s asleep or on a mission. He really is a deep sleeper.” Lisanna replied as if it was the most common thing in the world.

Lucy tried wrapping her head around the fact Lisanna had slept with her sister, let alone role-played in bed with her. Suddenly many different scenarios popped into her head making a steady stream of blood start pouring out of her nose.

“Lucy what’s wrong! You’re not hurt are you?!” Lisanna asked concerned, before felling something else trickle down her finger. Looking down she smirked seeing her finger wet with Lucy’s juices. “Ahh so that’s why. My, my Lucy mined if I ask what’s on your mind. I would love to think of what you’re imagining me and big sis doing together.” Lisanna rubbed the cupped her face once more in happy thought. Seriously it has to run in their family! Lucy thought about Elfman doing it before shuttering a bit. Ok just the female portion.

“Hmm maybe it’s when me and Mira 69 with each other and enjoy each other’s delicious flavors” Lisanna panted licking her lips. “Or maybe it’s when I’m spread eagle and have her play with my body. Using me like a toy just for her” Lisanna panted now turning herself on with her words.

“Oh I know! It’s when we use are takeover magic and role-play! That’s it I know it!” Lisanna chirped happily. Lucy looked shocked. I honestly hadn’t thought about them using their magic for such a thing. Quickly she imagined Mira in her Satan Soul takeover and felt her nose start to trickle once more.

Now thinking back she couldn’t recall Lisanna with any take over’s besides animals. “Wait what can you change into Lisanna?” Lisanna looked down at Lucy and was shocked. “Oh my gosh! I never showed you anything but my animal forms have I?” Lucy shook her head making Lisanna lick her lips.

“Then you should enjoy this” Lisanna put Lucy down at the foot of her bed and stood up before calling out her magic. “Animal Soul: Cat!” She called out. With a small shimmer Lucy looked upwards at Lisanna’s new form and was rendered speechless.

She was mostly humanoid, with longer white hair and some amount of striped skin concentrated around her forearms and feline-like pads on the surface of her palms and sharp claws at her fingertips. She also had a beautiful pair of feline ears, a feline nose, whiskers, a blue choker that had a round bell on it, and lastly a long stripped tail. Lisanna also appeared to be garbed in a blue and black striped 2-piece halter bikini showing off her new added features. Her breasts had easily grown a cup in size along with her ass sticking out a few more inches.

Lucy’s breath caught in her throat as she stared at Lisanna’s new form. Beautiful was an insult if she had to describe it. Lisanna giggled seeing Lucy’s shocked expression. Flicking her tail back and forth excitedly she slowly climbed on the bed and stared down the tiny form of Lucy.

“So I take it this form is pleasing Nya” Lisanna smiled. Lucy just nodded dumbly not taking her eyes off Lisanna for a moment. “There are also benefits to this form to.” Lisanna leaned down next to Lucy’s ear and whispered.

“It kind of makes me go into heat at times. My body just lusts for anything and everything I find attractive or cute, you qualify for both those categories by the way.”  Lisanna’s grin widened when she saw Lucy Shiver at her words. Obviously it had a visible effect on her.

Sniffing the air Lisanna Purred as she looked down at Lucy. “I can smell it you know. I can smell your arousal. You’re turned on by me. You lust for me. You want me.” Lisanna watched as Lucy Hypnotically nodded walking forward not even saying a word of protest to her words.

Not to self she likes cat girls Lisanna noted. “Well then? What are you waiting for?” Lisanna leaned down pushing her now D-cup breasts together before licking her lips. “Come over here so we can play Nya”. Lucy took a step forward robotically, unable to control herself. It was too much for her, just too much for her.

Once she stood a few inches away she felt her hands rise up want, no needing to touch her. Lucy watched Lisanna’s breath hitch with her gentle touch and shivered with excitement. Moving both hands she rubbed Lisanna’s breast enjoying their softer feel.

Lisanna licked her lips before flicking her finger under Lucy. Lucy stumbled and fell face first between Lisanna’s beasts. Slowly raising her head Lucy moaned happily feeling the warmth coming off of her. Lisanna sat up taking Lucy with her before she gently pushed Lucy deeper in her breasts.

Massaging her breast Lisanna purred in pleasure feeling Lucy’s tiny form. Lucy shuttered hearing Lisanna Purr. She sounded just like a kitten, it was too cute. Lucy writhed in bliss rubbing her body all around Lisanna’s breast happily.

Lisanna mewed happily for a while before reaching in and taking Lucy out. Turning her around she spread the small mages legs with her fingers and gently let her longer tongue flick out. Lucy gasped moaning loudly. Her tongue, it felt ridged like sandpaper. It felt so good.

Lucy moaned loudly surprising Lisanna. Even at her small stature if anyone else was in the apartment they probably would have heard her. Finally Lucy screamed as she orgasmed. Lisanna’s Purring increased as she gently lapped at Lucy’s crotch enjoying all of her milk.

Once she was sure she got it all she lowered Lucy just a bit and started to lick her face. Lucy moaned trying to kiss the giant appendage but it all but suffocated her with how large it was. Lucy could faintly taste herself on Lisanna’s tongue and blushed embarrassed that she knew what she herself tasted like.

Finally she pulled away, a thin strand of sticky saliva connecting to Lucy’s whole mouth. “Now that I’m satisfied with you, it’s time for you to satisfy me Nya.” Lisanna smiled happily at the bliss filled face of Lucy. Can she even hear me at this point?

Lowering her down Lisanna pulled the front of her striped panties open exposing her now trimmed silver crotch. Lucy looked down at the waiting cave and moaned happily once more fidgeting, trying to get closer. Lisanna just giggled cupping her mouth at Lucy’s excitement.

When she held Lucy over her entrance she blew her a kiss before dropping her in. Lisanna gasped as she immediately felt Lucy pushing and rubbing her entrance. “J-jeez L-Lucy what’s gotten into y-you?” Lisanna asked a little concerned with her friends actions.

“I like it though keep it up Nya.” Lisanna mewed out rubbing Lucy closer to her crotch from the outside of her panties. “Funny that you want to get into this pussy’s pussy.” Lisanna giggled at her own joke before gasping loudly as she felt Lucy rub her clit. I guess she agreed.

Finally Lisanna couldn’t take it anymore and pushed Lucy all the way in. If Lucy had thought she was in heaven before she would be wrong. Lisanna gasped mewing loudly rocking her hips into the small form of Lucy in ecstasy. Her purring seemed unreal but she could hear it so loudly it was actually startling her.

Lucy seemed to be enjoying it to lashing out and rubbing as much of her friends pink walls as she could. Soon she felt her body covered from head to toe with Lisanna’s cum, she felt so sticky and warm but she didn’t care. This was heaven.

Lisanna finally screamed her release pulling her hand away and gripped Lucy’s sheets as she orgasmed hard, gushing out into her stripped panties. Lucy also screamed in pleasure as a wave of Lisanna’s release shoved her body out like a torrent of water till she was pinned on the inside of her Panties.

Gasping in pleasure Lisanna panted happily. “ T-that… Was so … Amazing!” She moaned feeling her eyes trying to flutter shut on her. “I… I’m at my l-limit Lucy… Good night nya” She whispered out instantly falling into a deep sleep.

Lucy panted slowly. Her own release dying down and her mind starting to come back to her. “Was i… did I really just… “Lucy couldn’t comprehend her actions. Why did she act like that? Did she really want it that much? Lucy wondered to herself before deciding that she did.

It was someone disturbing that she could toss her own body into someone else’s just for their release but after some thinking it didn’t seem so strange anymore. “Is this my new life?” Lucy grinned before trying to peel herself of Lisanna’s panties unsuccessfully. Sighing she just lay there on the way shivering a little bit.

Her juices had dried and plastered her there but it still felt a little cold. As if reading her thoughts Lisanna moved in her sleep pushing her leg up. It wouldn’t look like much to anyone watching but to Lucy her whole body got pressed into Lisanna’s pussy. Lucy just grinned giving her friend a few licks before resting her head on her clit. Hearing Lisanna purr in her sleep made Lucy’s heart flutter.

“If this is my new life… I don’t think I’ll really mind.” She finally decided before letting sleep take her with her friend.

 

 

 

To be continued … Nya ~<3

End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNDDDDDD

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINITOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

 

Thank you all for reading my story and i hope i pleased you all, or at least most but still pleased none the less.

 

Now because im such a nice guy (snickers) i'll give you all anouther challange.

 

I want you to name the Female who splashed her drink on Lisanna from this chapter. I gave an accurate discription and it has every detail you will need.

As before if you get it write you get a free card and can make any request for me. Once requested i will update immediately, no delay in time.

Don't think this one will be so easy though like last time. I doubt you will get it >:P

 

I Dare you to Prove Me wrong!

 

Well thats all peeps oh and like always please give  me those lovely reviews you know i crave "Shudders"

Until next time guys ^,^

Do Fairies Have Tails? by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

Welcome one and all to Chapter 4 of my story, its a pleasure to have you.

 

I am shocked i have to say. i thought no one would get my last challange but i was proven wrong. guess on my next one i'll have to be even more obscure "thinks evilly" Oh you will never get it... when ever i do it.

Anywhoo i have to say when i approuched this chapter i had some diffuculty with it because of the lack of information so if something is wrong ether tell me or don't just don't flame XD i was having a hard time getting this right. at least i think its right.

 

Anyways i do hope you enjoy

 

So without Further adoo

 

Sit tight

 

Get comfy

 

Turn off the lights...

 

And

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

Lucy awoke slowly, an odd smell permitting her senses. Slowly her eyes fluttered open and she blushed profusely knowing what it was. Staring right back at her was one of the most beautiful sights she had ever seen, oh thought she ever seen. She was still trapped in Lisanna’s panties face to face with her perfectly shaved pussy.

Lucy bit her lower lib embarrassed remembering what had happened the night before. I guess she never even took me out. Like I was just another toy to her… Lucy’s thoughts darkened a bit saddened by what she was implying. Her thoughts where cut off as if on cue as Lisanna’s hand moved into her panties and lightly brushed Lucy.

“Mmmm m-miss Lucy…” She muttered in her sleep before she was lightly snoring once more. If she thought she was blushing before her face took on a new color entirely. “S-she’s dreaming about me?” Lucy muttered feeling her crotch moisten a bit.

Lucy’s sad demeanor quickly changed. It was just an unconscious action but it still meant a lot to her. Lucy yawned then tried to stretch but found she couldn’t move her body. Looking quizzical she tried once more but it yielded the same results. Looking at her arm she saw that they look almost glued?

Why is my body glued to Lis…? Anna’s… Panties! Lucy felt a little trickle of blood roll down her face. Hmm I wonder I’ll keep this smell all day like I did with Cana. Lucy would have tapped her chin in thought but was still restrained.

Sighing she just slumped against her friends used panties and waited for her to awaken. “I hope she doesn’t try to take any pictures, she’ll never let me live it down” Lucy whined. “Then again it would be a fun memory…” Lucy blushed once more thinking what would happen if she had photo evidence of her scandalous events with her friends.

“Oh gosh what would happen if Natsu or Happy came in my apartment and found them? They would show them to everyone in the guild!? OH no! What if Erza found them she would… would…” Her thoughts darkened once more. “CRAP SHE CAN NEVER FIND OUT!” tears of fears streamed down her face of the enraged reequip mage.

“Keep it down… Miss Lucy…” Lisanna mumbled in her sleep pushing her hand into Lucy’s body making her jump (to the best of her ability) a bit. Lucy moaned as her giant fingers rubbed against her restrained chest. It probably would look a little odd from anyone else’s perspective but to Lucy she was having her whole body rubbed back and forth by her sleeping friend, unintentionally turning her on.

Lucy wanted to grind against her fingers but she could do little but whimper in pleasure every once and awhile when her hand passed her legs. “Ok S-she had t-to be doing t-this on p-purpose!” Lucy moaned out. Finally Lucy screamed her release, much to the sleeping mages displeasure.

Panting she lay exhausted sweating and tired. “I… its t-too early to be doing this” she panted out. Leaning back she closed her eyes about to let sleep take her again till she suddenly heard a weird sound. Looking to her arm she saw it free. An instant later Lucy screamed falling completely off Lisanna’s panties crashing head first into the now awake take over mage.

“AHHH! What? Who?!” Lisanna screamed looking around in fear before moaning in pleasure. Questionably she pulled open her panties looking in and first she blushed, and then broke down into hysterical laughter much to Lucy’s dismay.

Lucy tugged hard before her head gave way. Lucy gasped for air as her head actually popped out of Lisanna’s cunt. Pleasure aside she was grabbing her sides dying. “HAHAHAHA L-LUCY YOU… HAHAHAHA I DIDN’T KNOW YOU WHERE SO EAGER HAHA” Lucy scowled at her.

“Hey don’t flatter yourself I kind of… slipped and fell… in.” She blushed. “So you slipped head first into this pussy’s pussy?” Lisanna’s tail flicked back and forth until she burst into more laughter making Lucy’s blush increase. Finally after about 5 minutes her laughter died out, tears rolling down her cheeks from laughter.

Once she stopped laughing she grabbed her head dizzy. “Lisanna! Are you ok?” She looked up at her concerned friend. “Y… Yea I’m… I’m fine j-just I feel…” Lucy saw smoke appear and screamed falling onto her bed. Once it cleared she saw the small forms of Gemi & Mini lying on top of each other unconscious.

“Gemini!” Lucy screamed running over to them in fear. Pushing them a bit she sighed a little relieved seeing them breathing deeply. “What… what happened to them…” Lucy looked at them concerned. “Don’t worry there fine. Celestial spirits can take quite a bit of a beating before there in any real danger.”

Lucy screamed loudly falling unto her back. Slowly her head craned around and nothing could prepare her for what she stared at. “M-M-M-MASTER M-M-MAVIS!” Lucy shrieked seeing Fairy Tails first master casually sitting on her dining room table like a chair. Her legs swing back and forth casually as if it was a common occurrence.

Mavis smiled down at the shrunk celestial mage and waved her hand greeting her. “Gemini just exhausted himself… herself? Hmm I wonder if they have a gender outside there changes.” Mavis tapped her chin in thought.  Lucy just gawked at her guilds founder in disbelief.

“Well what’s stranger is that there still here” Mavis pointed at the unconscious pair of spirits. “If a celestial spirit exhausts its magic then they should send themselves back to their own realm. I think there still here because of you Lucy Heartfilia.” Mavis smiled warmly at her, almost motherly.

Lucy slowly turned her gaze back to her spirits before her head shot back to Mavis, as if worried she would vanish. As she expected, she was still there sitting on her table. Why are they here because of me? Lucy wondered to herself.

“Well that’s silly, there here because they used their magic on you and don’t want to leave you unprotected as you are. They care deeply for you, more than any spirits I’ve ever seen have for their partner’s.” Mavis replied again making Lucy gasp in surprise.

D-d-di s-she just r-read my t-thoughts?! “Yes I did. Why your stuttering in your own mind though eludes me” Once more she tapped her chin in thought. Lucy just looked up at her Old Guild Master speechless. What was she supposed to say in these circumstances!

“Tell me Lucy, where do you keep your celestial keys?” Mavis stopped swinging her legs and looked down at Lucy. Why does she want to know where my keys are? “Because I want to do something with them” Crap she can read my thoughts I forgot! “How did you forget I just talked to you?” “Stop that I can speak for myself!” Lucy snapped looking away blushing.

Mavis looked down at Lucy and giggled. Wow she has a beautiful laugh. “Thank you for the complement your voice sounds nice to.” Lucy’s blush increased making sure from this point to watch what she says, or rather thinks!

“Your keys Lucy?” Lucy blushed pointing to her shorts next to her bathroom. Mavis slowly floated off her table making her gawk once more. She can f-fly! “what I’m doing now is more of levitation really but yes when I want to I can fly.” Mavis informed her lifting up her shorts and just staring at them.

Lucy watched her for about a minute confused. “U-umm is something wrong?” Mavis’s eyes fluttered up. “Hmm? Oh I was just wondering where I can get these. they look cute” She smiled happily making Lucy face fault at her comment. She’s a ghost though!

Mavis studied them for a moment before giggling. Reaching into the front pocket she pulled out Lucy’s key ring studying them. A frown appeared soon though. “And what of Gemini’s key?” Mavis held up the key ring showing it to be missing.

Lucy panicked seeing her Celestial Spirits key gone. She could only imagine what it would have been like if it was Aquarius key and not Gemini’s. “Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap! Where is it I always keep my keys together and now its missing! What if it’s gone forever or-““found it.” Mavis walked out of her bathroom key in hand.

Lucy just stared at Mavis in confusion. “What?” “H-how did you find it why was it-“”In your bathroom? How should I know, I don’t keep my keys in them” ”NETHER DO I!””You could have fooled me” Lucy blushed angrily shaking.

Lucy closed her eyes in thought. Why was Gemini’s key in my bathroom? Wait! She put it there of course! Lucy recalled her conversation the night prior.  Gemini hid them in there so when I got home and bathed she… she would… Lucy blushed recalling her night prior.

Hearing her toilet flush Lucy looked to her bathroom and saw Mavis walk out shaking her hands off. What the? “Why where you in my bathroom? “I had to use your bathroom.” Lucy just looked at her confused. “BUT YOU’RE A GHOST!”Pointing is rude. ”Don’t change the subject on me!”I wasn’t I was changing your view on manors.”HEY MY MANORS ARE PERFECT THANK YOU VERY MUCH””you welcome I’m glad I could help. ”THAT’S NOT WHAT I MENT!” Lucy slumped onto her bed.

Out of every morning scenario this was by far never one she thought of having. “Waking up in someone’s panties and talking we me never crossed your mind?” Lucy looked up at her as if she was insane. “Why on earth would I think this would be how my morning would play out?” Mavis tapped her chin and shrugged.

“This is not the first time you’ve woken up to a giant person, and I like to keep an eye on all my fairies when there in danger.” Mavis replied casually making Lucy blush a bit. OH that’s so sweat of her but wait why am I in danger? Lucy looked up at Mavis this time looking at her serious expression.

“This magic was forbidden for a reason Lucy Heartfilia. It has a potent effect on those around you. When cast by someone they feel unbridled feelings. They can be of anything. Anger, rage, desire, lust, love, hate it doesn’t matter it just affects them how they usually wouldn’t.”

“But if it alters people’s emotions why hasn’t it affected Gemini then?” She pointed to her celestial spirit. Mavis smiled warmly floating over towards Lucy and sitting down on her bed. Lucy looked at her curiously. The bed didn’t flatten under her? How much does she weigh?

“That’s rude” Lucy looked up. “Sorry! Sorry I didn’t mean to say or think it!” She crossed her hands embarrassed. Mavis just smiled warmly to her. “This magic only affects humans when used. That being said Gemini is still human once she takes form, so she too has been affected but only while she retains her human form.” Lucy looked at her unconscious spirits fearfully.

“W-will they be ok?! W-what did it do to them are they hurt, are-“Lucy was cut off with a finger to her lips. Lucy blushed. Wow her hands soft. “Thank you” Lucy sweat dropped a bit. “Your fears are not needed. You prevented something that would have been a disaster” Mavis smiled at her.

Lucy just stared up at her shocked. “How? How did I stop a disaster?” Mavis looked back and Gemini and gently laid her hand on them. “Once a celestial spirit makes a contract as you know they are bound to their new owners. Their feelings, there thoughts remain their own though, again as you know.

“Gemini is a special case and the best example. If you make a contract with her you make a special one. Once Gemini takes your form she takes your feelings and actions as her own. Her past owner would be a good example, being a cold hearted and cruel person. So Gemini acted that way to. It was her nature. That being said your nature however…”

Mavis smiled cheerfully running her finger down Lucy’s back making her blush. “You hold not hatred, no anger, no regret for life. Your one of the kind hearted people I have ever seen and are a true member of Fairy Tail.” Lucy blushed. It was an honor to be praised by Fairy Tails founder.

Looking still looked at her confused though. “But I still don’t understand. How did I stop a disaster?” Mavis looked at her with admiration. “This Magic is of the blackest kind, one of the most dangerous outlawed for good reason. It was too dangerous because of its poisonous nature.

Whoever uses it will forever be changed. They could alter someone of something they love but if in there heart they harbored the slightest amount of hatred of regret it would fester! They would then be consumed by it. In the past when people used it within weeks they became dark people. Once full of life now cursed to live with the atrocities they committed.”

Mavis looked at the floor with obvious hatred. “I once knew a mage who used it. He was once a good man but…” Mavis clenched her eyes shut in pain. Lucy pulled Mavis’s hand close trying to comfort her. “It changed him to. He was a good man, always caring and never fighting with anyone but… once he discovered the magic he quickly learned how to use it.

At first it was for good intentions. Shrinking rockslides, growing food for starving villages, but then he started to take more dangerous missions, one’s that did involve fighting. The ends don’t always justify the means…” Mavis sighed sadly.

“It started out with stopping bandits but that escalated quickly. Once his hatred came out on them it just grew. Soon bandits weren’t enough, he moved onto dark guild to but then… he turned on his own guild. His friends, his family… HE changed so much for the worse.” Mavis remained quiet deep in thought, her hands now resting on her lap.

Lucy slowly walked forward and climbed onto Mavis’s lap sitting down. Wow this is a soft dress; she thought offhandedly feeling the fabric. “So if this could turn such a good man into a monster why didn’t affect Gemini or why isn’t it? Mavis looked down her frown slowly spreading into a warm smile.

“Again it’s because of you. When Gemini takes on a form they take on that person’s feelings. She is as much you as you are and feels what you do. You harbor no real hatred to anyone. Your conscious is clearer then crystal. You’re in all intense and purposes pure”

Lucy just stared at her in shock. She had been called many things in her life but Pure? Mavis giggled patting Lucy’s head. “You may not act it at times, you’re loud and outgoing but do you truly harbor any resent, anger, hatred, or rage for your guild or even yourself?” Lucy thought it over for a moment. She did feel angry at her guild mates sometimes, Natsu would be a prime example sneaking into her house every once and awhile but would she ever do anything to his wellbeing?

The answer was obvious. “No. I would never harm any of my friends even if I was forced to. I would rather die." Her reply was one of knowing. Mavis just smiled stroking her back once more. Lucy pushed herself into Mavis’s hand. It felt good.

“And that’s why Gemini hasn’t turned on you. She feels what you do and cares too much for you to let anything happen. Her emotions are enhanced, she is feeling the tainted effects of the magic but it’s not anger or hatred, its love and compassion.” Mavis had a small tear fall down happily.

“Her love for you is the same you have for everyone. She loves you so much she won’t let such evil taint her. She because of you is pure” Mavis finished making Lucy understand. Slowly a frown started to form on her lips saddening her.

“So I guess that means when Gemini wakes up I should tell her what you said, and… And we should stop using this magic.” Lucy trailed off. Mavis looked over at Gemini and smirked. “Now I said this magic was dangerous, I never said you had to stop using it though. I just want to be a little cautious of my fairies.”

Lucy looked up at her in shock. Did… does she want me to keep using this magic for… Lucy’s face turned crimson making Mavis giggle. “Believe it or not Lucy I to have needs just like any other woman and find pleasure in all sorts of different things.” Lucy just looked at her embarrassed.

Why would a ghost? No! Don’t let her hear it! “Too late, I have needs because this body is atomically correct and it likes everything a real body does. For example” Mavis grinned picking Lucy up much to her surprise. Pulling her close she gave her a deep kiss.

Lucy just stared at her wide eyed shocked. S-S-SHES K-K-KISSING…. SHES K-KISSING M-ME! Mavis moaned happily finally breaking away. Licking her saliva trail away she smiled down at Lucy. “I can see why so many of your guild members want to do this; it really is nice to kiss other girls. It’s more gentle and soft.” Mavis touched her lips a faint blush to be seen.

Lucy just stared at her in shock. Did she say other guild members want to…- “Yea you would be surprised how many actually if I made a list it would this long.” Mavis extended one hand over her head while the other was as low as she could reach making Lucy blush profusely.

“The male one would be even longer though” Lucy just gawked at her. “WAIT THE FIRST ONE WAS JUST MY FEMALE GUILD MEMBERS!?””Why are you surprised? Do you find yourself unattractive or unappealing? I suppose I can try to look at you that way if you proffer-“”NO, NO, NO THAT’S NOT WHAT I MENT! I know I look sexy and can attract lots of cute boys-“”and girls” ”N-No I know girls I kinda like them”, “Kind of? You seem to only fantasies about them. Hmm all I have is time to waste on my island but even I haven’t thought of half of these things.” ”HEY IT’S NOT LIKE THAT’S ALL I DO! ”It’s all over your mind I can see it’s all you like doing when you alone. Especially when you’re in your bathtub and like to think about-“ “STOP RIGHT THERE AND STOP READING MY THOUGHTS!” “But how else would I know what you’re thinking?” “YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO THAT’S WHY OTHER’S CAN’T HEAR THEM!” “But I can hear them so by default I should be allowed to.”

Lucy was about to remark but her head started hurting. “Never mind have fun in there.” Lucy collapsed in Mavis’s lap tired of talking. Mavis giggled petting her fairy. Mavis reached into her dresses pocket and pulled out Gemini’s key looking at it curiously.

“So you never told me. Why did you want hey celestial Key anyways?” Lucy asked curiously. Mavis’s hand glowed a golden light. “Since I knew about your little “Activates” I thought I should put a safety method in place in case something unexpected should ever happen, less history repeats itself. Lucy shuddered a bit at the thought.

“I altered her key. When you and only you summon her she will be of sound mind and reason. She will still act the same but she might be a little less clingy to you since she will no longer be affected by the magic’s influence. That being said it won’t make her care any less for you. Your still someone precious to her.”

Mavis finished smiling at the little Lucy. Once she set the key down Gemi and Mini both poofed, there spirit gate finally closing. “I guess they went back now since there magic was altered?” Mavis nodded in agreement.

“I can’t thank you enough for this Mavis; you’re really still caring for you members even beyond the grave.” Lucy smiled happily. “I do what I can for all my fairies. I try to guide them in their times of peril, even if they don’t know it.” She winked patting Lucy’s head.

“Now that your business is done are you going to head back to Tenrou Island, or are you going to stay with the guild like you did at the grand magic games?” Lucy wondered hoping the mage would stay a little longer. Mavis just smiled, her smile slowly edging into a smirk.

“Actually I had other plans while I was here. It’s not every day… or decade I get to see this magic in effect, let alone on my own little fairies. I think I’ll find the time to enjoy this.” Mavis grinned down at the confused Lucy.

Wait a minute that’s a Gemini smirk! “Umm M-Mavis what are you-“ “Going to do? Well my little fairy, anything I like.” Mavis grinned picking Lucy up. “Since I’m the founder of Fairy Tail does that make me like a goddess to you? I’m certainly big enough to look like one.” Mavis giggled making Lucy a little fearful.

This is the caring kind Mavis who just came to help me!? Mavis looked down at her and scowled. “That’s a mean thing to think. I just came to help and you immediately turn on me after.” Mavis cupped her cheek letting a couple tears fall.

“No, No, No I- I didn’t mean to offend you I was just caught off guard, I-I mean why do you…” Lucy trailed off stumbling over her words. Mavis turned her head and smirked. “Maybe you should make it up to me then since you were so mean.”  Mavis looked back at the now startled Lucy with a crying expression tears streaming down her face.

“Y-yes whatever you want! Name it please I’m sorry!” Lucy wailed afraid she had offended her past master. Mavis’s expression immediately changed to one of joy. “ANYTHING!” She screamed happily cupping Lucy in her hands. This is going to come back to bite me.

“Y-yes just name it and I’ll d… do it.” Lucy blushed knowing what she was offering. Mavis smiled at her little fairy patting her head. “Good, I’ll make sure you’ll like it to.” Mavis grinned before a faint glow surrounded her. Lucy covered her eyes trying to see past the light.

Once it died down she opened her eyes and was speechless. Now on her bed was Mavis wiggling her legs back and forth joyfully but now as naked as Lucy was. “Wait how did, why are you-“”I’m naked because I want to have some fun” Mavis grinned at her. “And how because my body’s ethereal I can change anything on it or touching it, well touching that I projected.” Mavis looked back at Lucy lustfully.

 

“S-so what d-did you want t-to do with m-me?” Lucy stuttered out not able to look Mavis in her eyes. It was to embarrassing! Her old guild master, there founder! Wanted to play with her? Lucy just blushed feeling a little insecure in her hands.

“Now, now don’t be like that my little fairy. If I had a choice between any people in my guild to play with it would still be you” Mavis smiled warmly at her. Lucy looked up at her feeling a bit more comforted. Nodding she waited for Mavis’s command.

Mavis moaned happily stretching herself out on Lucy’s bed. Mavis’s hand that held Lucy was extended in the air so she got a much better look at her. Jeez she has the body of Wendy but she still has a mature aura about her. Yet she can still act like a child. Lucy sighed.

Mavis giggled placing Lucy on her stomach. “Hmm what do I want my little fairy to do? There are so many things I want to try but I know there’s stuff you like to. Oh I know! I want you…” She stopped picking Lucy up and lowering her towards her hairless armpit. There wasn’t a hair in sight; it didn’t even look shaven just bare.

“To lick all the sweat off of the places I tell you to” Mavis giggled. Lucy paled a bit making Mavis frown. “I might be dead but I still have feelings. This body doesn’t smell like its dead you know” She frowned. Lucy stuttered a bit, “N-N-NO I D-DIN’T I MEAN I NO! I DIDN’T MEAN TO OFFEND YOU IT’S... IT’S JUST…” Mavis turned her head away letting some more tears fall.

“But you liked to lick Lisanna’s sweaty armpits and I’ve read your mind you want to do it with other’s to. Why am I different?” She cried to the side making Lucy genially feel guilty. “I-it’s not you it’s just... I… I never thought I would…” She was a loss of words. She had fantasies about it on many occasions but that was just it. It was a fantasy. She never expected to actually do it.

Mavis sniffled a bit still looking a bit sad. “But this is your chance to try new things. I know you’ll like it, I’ve seen your mind, and it’s not just a fantasy, it’s something you want to make a reality, not just this but everything.” Mavis let the words hang pleadingly causing Lucy’s nose to run red with the many, many different scenarios she had imagined. There where so many things though… did she really want them all?

Her thoughts went back to Lisanna’s arms and feet, then to Cana’s ass, then back to being pushed and shoved in and out of her own vagina. They were all fantasies to begin with but those where lived out. Why couldn’t she take that step with everything?

Lucy took a cautious step forward. “Do I really want to cross that line?” Deciding to through all thoughts away she leaned in and gave Mavis’s pit a long lick. Pulling away she couldn’t help but shudder a bit. The taste was kind of salty and sour, what she would expect an armpit would taste like but for some reason she felt compelled to do it again.

Leaning in once more she took another long lick, then another, then another again. Soon she was on her knee’s licking and moaning in pleasure as she cleaned Mavis’s sweat away. There it is, that’s the fairy I saw Mavis smiled to herself. She had probably just corrupted this girl but she knew it would only lead to bringing her members closer together on a level past just mire friendship.

I suppose there’s other ways I could have done it but none where nearly as fun and pleasurable as this. Mavis giggled to herself. Lucy shrugged thinking she had tickled her with her tongue. Lucy moaned letting Mavis’s flavor flood her mouth. It was potent. Very, very potent.

Defiantly nothing like Lisanna’s, she had a more bitter taste while Mavis was salty. Lucy stopped for a moment and sighed. Why am I comparing there sweat like fine wine? Lucy yipped as she felt Mavis’s finger push her head back in. “Now, now my little fairy you can compare my taste after you sample all of me.” She giggled making Lucy blush crimson.

After a few minutes Lucy could no longer taste any of Mavis and got to her feet. Her tongue feeling a little numb without any saliva left. The flavor it didn’t seem that bad though. Mavis brought Lucy to her lips and gave her another kiss, forcing her tongue in Lucy’s mouth.

Once she pulled away there was a large strand of saliva connected to Mavis’s lip and to Lucy’s whole face. “Go ahead and drink my spit, you need to keep your mouth wet there’s more to clean” Mavis grinned lowering Lucy to her other sweating armpit.

Without hesitation Lucy got onto her hands and knees kissing and licking her soft flesh. Enjoying the same salty and sour flavor from before. It was like her saliva made it more potent! Lucy moaned bringing her had down to her crotch. Pulling it back she saw it glisten with her excitement. That’s it, no going back. I’m getting off to licking someone’s armpit the size of a toy. Lucy smiled going back to licking. All and all, it still didn’t sound too bad.

Mavis grinned and closed her armpit trapping Lucy. I wonder if she likes this. Deciding to test it she ground her pit back and forth generating sweat. Of course all of it being absorbed by Lucy. After a few minutes and feeling a few bites in her pit she released and giggled seeing Lucy plastered face first into her flesh.

“So how was it? Did that excite you?” Mavis smirked. Lucy pushed against her pit gasping for air before her head popped out. “T… that was… Intense…” She panted out. Mavis stroked between her legs bringing her finger to her face. “It seems like you really liked it. Does the feeling of being trapped and helpless turn you on? Where you turned on inside my sweaty pit my little fairy?” Mavis grinned wickedly.

Lucy blushed. In the past if anyone humiliated her like she was feeling now she might have cried or begged for it to end but it didn’t seem to matter. She did like it. It was an amazing feeling. She knew without a doubt inside that her old master could and would never harm a member of Fairy Tail. That being said being controlled and used like a stick of deodorant want just something else.

Lucy yelped being picked up by her waist. “Moving on I have something else for you to clean now.” Mavis grinned evilly making Lucy panic a bit. She knew she wouldn’t be harmed but being used was a different thing entirely.

Sitting up Mavis pushed her leg into her lap and lowered Lucy to her foot. Taking one look at it Lucy paled. It was horribly dirty! How did she not see that before! Mavis giggled at the shrunk mage and pushed her closer. “I don’t like shoes. I never have. Whenever I walk I love to feel the earth beneath me. To feel free.” She said happily with stars in her eyes.

“That being said my feet get kind of dirty. Can you clean them for me my fairy?” Mavis used a tone more of authority then request. Lucy nodded dumbly taking a step forward. She thinks these are Kid of dirty? There a shade lighter then black!

Lucy slowly stepped forward looking at the blacked soles. Whimpering a bit she kneeled down pressing her body into the sole. Leaning in she gave it a long lick. Lucy’s eyes shot open. IT’S SO POTENT! Lucy coughed the taste! It was so… so bad! So potent and strong and, and… wait did I just lick it again?

Lucy stopped herself and noticed her tongue was indeed on Mavis’s sole once more. The taste was pressing into her, fighting her taste buds but she couldn’t pull away. Leaning in she continued her lick savoring the taste once more. I don’t understand… why is it getting better?

Lucy soon started licking slowly, trailing long licks to get the dirt embedded in her skin deeply. Soon she couldn’t stop herself from kissing and caressing the sole. Rubbing her saliva and sweat against her. Soon Lucy was rubbing her entire body against it trying to clean off all the dirt.

 

 

Mavis smiled pressing her palm into the back of Lucy. That’s my good fairy…

 

 

Minutes soon turned to hours as Lucy thrashed and moaned scrubbing Mavis’s foot with her entire body cleaning it off. While she lacked the tools to do a thorough job she did manage to make them look a lot less dirty bring out there once pink color. She did the same for both feet, on her soles and between her toes.

Her toes! They were just as dirty. She remembered actually eating stuff out from in-between them. It was sickening to her and a disgusting act but, she couldn’t stop herself. It was like the night before with Lisanna. Something just snapped and she couldn’t resist. This is the real me… Lucy still didn’t know what to say or think but it was true. This was what she wanted deep down.

After Lucy was exhausted and could barely move Mavis picked her up and hugged her to her cheek. “There, there my little fay. Take it easy there’s plenty to do still shh, shh rest.” She said comfortingly rubbing her back with her fingers.

Mavis looked down at her body and giggled. Lucy was very, very dirty. Filth covered her whole body making her look tanned from her usual pale complexion. It looked almost like she was in a mine for a few days. Her hair was matted with toe jam and her sweat. It was sticking to her face and back all in disarray. She looked so cute!

Mavis squealed hugging her little fairy to her cheek happily. Mavis sighed looking down at the tired form of Lucy. Our time together is almost at an end Mavis thought sadly feeling herself being pulled back to Tenrou Island.

Lying down on her stomach she reached around her and pushed her ass cheeks apart. “Now rest Lucy, take in my scent and breathe deeply. Enjoy me while I’m here.” Mavis smiled dropping Lucy in. Lucy fell face first, her face touching the outside of Mavis’s anus.

Lucy laughed a bit. A day ago I would have screamed being pushed into someone’s ass, let alone face to face with the world’s largest anus but…” She trailed off before sticking out her tongue giving it a tasting lick. Mavis jumped squealing a bit. She hadn’t been expecting that.

Turning her head she blushed deeply for the first time that day, well now evening. “Good night my little fairy.” Mavis smiled pulling Lucy’s pillow closer as she slowly drifted to sleep. Lucy lay in her ass wiggling a bit to get comfortable. It was actually really nice, being surrounded on all sides by her warm flesh. The smell was negotiable but it was an ass.

Lucy smirked.

 

My new life is amazing…

Slowly she drifted into a deep sleep with Mavis.

 

 

 

 

 

~ 8:00 am, Lucy’s Apt. ~

 

 

 

Lucy’s eyes slowly opened. Lucy looked around groggily but noticed she was still shrunk in her bed. Where Mavis? Lucy wondered recalling how she had gone to sleep. Her room was now vacant, much to Lucy’s annoyance.

Even if this whole thing started out with Gemini using her fun one night, she quickly grew to like having someone sleep with her. Does that make me a slut? No just a toy? Lucy didn’t particularly like ether choice and sighed.

Looking around she wondered what she would do now that she was alone and 5 inches. Looking about she saw something that caught her eye. Walking over to her pillow she crawled under it grunting a bit. There was a light.

It was a golden light almost guiding her? As she crawled she soon grabbed the item, it was big. She crawled out from under her pillow and lifted the large item up immediately recognizing it. It was Gemini’s key! Lucy grinned but then wondered why it was glowing.

Her thoughts where immediately answered as the light seemed to almost be pulled into her. Lucy gasped feeling the strange power surge through her. Slowly the glow in her eyes died down. “No… no way did I… she, she…” Lucy put the key down and clapped her hands together. Here goes nothing.

“Reversal!  Return back!” Lucy called out the words that seemed to enter her head. A black magic circle seemed to surround her before she felt her body grow back slowly. Soon she was back to herself. Looking herself off her was speechless.

Her celestial key no longer glowing. “I hope you’re not angry at us Miss Lucy.” Lucy didn’t jump at the voice knowing who it was. Turning around she saw Gemini occupying her form. “There was a way to reverse the magic. It’s rather simple actually, we just…” Gemini trailed off shyly rubbing her arm embarrassed and ashamed. Lucy knew why they said there wasn’t and smiled bringing her into a hug.

“Its fine, I’m not saying make a thing of lying to me but I know why you did. Thank you…” Lucy smiled and kissed Gemini startling her. Once they broke apart Gemini just stared at her questioningly. “Are you feeling alright? Where usually the ones who start stuff” they giggled.

“Let’s just say I’ve been enlightened.” Lucy smiled looking down at Gemini’s key. “I know you can read my thoughts but I think we have a lot to talk about.” Lucy smirked pulling Gemini into a hug. Gemini went over some of her recent memories and smirked.

 

“Indeed we do Miss Lucy, indeed we do.”

 

 

To be continued ~<3

End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINTO

 

 

i hope you all enjoyed and i beg you all please review ^.^ having gotten 7 reviews from my last chapter which is more then any of my other chapters i was quite happy so please make my day again :P

 

Personally i think the whole argument thing going on was a pain because i actuelly had to rehearse it with myself and im sure if anyone heard they would have thought i was going insane XD

 

Anywasy take care all and request who you would like to see next and doing what :D

 

Until next time my loyal fans!

An Unexpected Outcome by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

WELCOME ONE AND ALL I AM HAPPY TO BE POSTING TO YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN!

 

Now i have to say im kind of pissed off with my lack of restrait in all honesty, i planned on giving this chapter to you guys on the 25'th because this one was my request :P im suprised no one asked to see her yet and i felt it best to give you all her spotlight and future appierences in this chapter.

 

I hope you all enjoy and in case i dont update again before the 25th,

MARRY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL!

 

now without further adoo

 

turn off the lights

 

get comfy

 

sit back

 

and

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW!!!!!

 

Lucy groaned in pain. Slowly she got up from her bed immediately feeling dizzy and falling back. “oww, oww, oww bad idea, bad idea.” She whined gripping her head in obvious discomfort. Lucy slowly opened one eye this time since it seemed to bright otherwise.

Looking around her darkly lit room she saw many, many bottles of alcohol lined on her bed stand, her kitchen table, and even all over her bed. Most noticeably though was the size of them since they were 5 times bigger than usual bottles.

“Oh god I remember…” Lucy sighed. She had Gemini turn into Cana for some fun which led to drinking. Being in Cana’s mindset she begged her to grow the bottles to massive proportion so she would have more of as she quoted “Elixir from heaven!”

“Why did I agree to drink with her though?” Lucy berated herself. Feeling her pain die down she slowly got up over the course of 10 minutes now standing before it finally hit her. “OH COME ON!” Lucy looked herself over now realizing why everything was off. She was 5 inches again.

“For crying out loud I’m going to shrink her next time this is ridicules.” Lucy grumbled. “K-keep… keep it down miss Lucy I’m tiiiiiiired…” Lucy looked to the floor unsurprised. “Gemini get up already!” Gemini grumbled a bit before snoring lightly once more. I’m going to kill her…

Lucy jumped off her bed onto Gemini’s, or more Cana’s stomach before walking over to her. Wait a minute déjà vu… quickly she jumped off not wanting to relive her experience trapped between Cana’s heavenly breasts. I know it felt good but I need to get going I’m going to be late! Running to her side she tugged on Cana’s hair making the sleeping giantess grumble.

“S-stop it Miss Lucy… let me sleep…” She half whimpered out. If she wasn’t annoyed with her that would have sounded cute, Lucy thought offhandedly before scaling her friend’s hair. Great didn’t think I would be doing this again so soon. Jumping in she grabbed Cana’s tongue kicking it causing her to cough violently before spitting Lucy out.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO DO, KILL ME?” Lucy just sighed at her spirit. “If I was trying to kill you Gemini I would do it ironically with one of those!” She pointed to the club size bottle of booze. Cana rubbed the back of her head sheepishly grinning. “Oh come on Miss Lucy you enjoyed a few yourself you know.”

Lucy sighed once more knowing it was true. Sitting down cross-legged she rubbed her temple in pain. “Oww… why did I drink when I knew I had to go to the guild today?” Lucy looked up at Gemini before scowling. “Never mind I have the reason in a drunken stupor next to me.” Gemini frowned down at her master.

“You’re a real grouch in the morning you know that Miss Lucy.” Sighing Lucy knowing why. “Look I’m sorry Gemini it’s just I’m in pain, I’m going to be late and I’m 5 inches yet again.” Gemini just looked at her quizzically. “Why didn’t you just change yourself back then?”

Lucy was about to respond but stopped. Slapping her forehead (much to her annoyance afterwards) she deactivated her new magic growing back to her original height. “Guess I forgot about it, this is still new to me.” Lucy shrugged looking herself over. “Jeez what all did we do?! I’m a mess.” Lucy tried to recall the events prior but couldn’t so much as remember what she last meal.

Hearing a poof sound Lucy turned around before covering her eyes. “GEMINI WHY DID YOU TURN INTO HER!” Gemini looked at her confused before walking over to their master. “What? I thought you would like some help with your hangover.” Said the soft voice of Wendy.

“Yea but your just as naked as I am! She’s not even legal!” Lucy kept her eyes clenched shut. “Technically I’m 19 since i was frozen in stasis for 7 years you know.” Wendy pointed out. Lucy just sighed. “It’s the moral that’s the issue you still looks like…” Her hand waved aimlessly over her.

“I’ve read your thoughts miss Lucy you have no morals.” Gemini said bluntly making Lucy blush furiously. Activating her sky magic Lucy sighed feeling her hangover passing quickly. When it was completely gone she could remember everything before feeling her nose bleed a bit. “Are you kidding I made you change into like 10 girls last night” Lucy cried dramatically. “It’s ok Miss Lucy you’re not a skank to us!” “Coming from the ones who joined me that’s not saying much.”  Lucy deadpanned making the spirits giggled mischievously.

Gemini changed once more into Lucy before glomping her and giving her a deep kiss. Lucy was going to protest but it felt so good. Moaning into it she greedily took the opportunity to slip her tongue in making Gemini giggle. “Your eager Miss Lucy, did you want to relive last night?” Lucy felt her body screaming yes but sadly or thankfully she didn’t know which currently she had prior commitments.

“Sorry Gemini but you know as well as I do it would take a full night if we started something.” Lucy giggled at Gemini’s pouting face. “I will let you wash my back if you’d like?” Lucy counter offered making Gemini perk up and nod eagerly before tugging her master to her bathroom.

Lucy sighed happily. It was never something she thought about before the whole dark guild incident but she was quite happy for her king sized bath. It could no doubt fit 4 people, but still gave 2 plenty of comfort room. As was seen as Gemini leaned against the wall holding Lucy in her lap happily resting her head on her shoulder.

“Hey Miss Lucy? Do you mind if I ask you a favor?” Gemini asked a little worried. Lucy craned her neck to look at Gemini. “Go ahead you know I’d do anything for you.” Lucy smiled warmly making Gemini’s stomach flutter a bit.

“W-well… you know when we change… change into people. Can you use their names? It feels more natural then when you call us Gemini, when where in Erza’s or Cana’s bodies for example.” Lucy gave her a strange look but nodded. “I guess if you want me to I can. I don’t see why it would matter but if it makes you happy I’ll gladly do it.” Lucy leaned up giving herself a peck on her cheek.

Gemini giggled leaning down to kiss back. The rest of their bath was taken in relative silence. It was a calm change of pace for her but felt amazing none the less. Once Lucy was cleaned up from the nights activates she and Gemini got dressed. “Thanks for dressing this time by the way. I wouldn’t want to relive what happened at the grand magic festival.” Lucy shuddered a bit recalling how thousands upon thousands of people saw her near naked body. Gemini just smirked strutting over to her giving her a fierce kiss. “Don’t worry Miss Lucy; I don’t want anyone seeing your cute body but me.” She grinned cheekily making Lucy blush.

You would think I’d be used to this by now. “Jeez you sound like Torus” Lucy giggled kissing her back. “Can you really blame me?” Gemini gave her butt a quick smack before poofing as she closed her celestial door. Lucy sighed before a smile graced her lips. Grabbing her keys she looked over her apartment with distaste. “Great now I need to clean this.” She was about to pick up the bottles before realizing the time.

“OH CRAP!” Quickly pushing her shoes on she stumbled out her door not even sure she locked it as she ran to the guild, taking all the shortcuts she knew.

 

 

~ Fairy Tail Guild Hall ~

 

 

“What did you say Ice Princess!”

“You heard me, are you as deaf as your dumb Flame Brain!”

 

Lucy walking past her squabbling friends giggling. It’s good to be back. Walking over to the bar she saw Mirajane washing out a few cups that where left there by one of her other members. “So I take it you’re not to worn out from last night Lucy?” Mirajane smiled at her happily.

Lucy just looked at her blankly before blinking a few times in surprise. Wait does she? No she can’t, unless Mavis told her, no she wouldn’t but how can that explain- “Lucy? Are you ok?” Mirajane asked her concerned. “Uh umm yea I’m fine but well what did you mean last night?”

Mirajane looked at her curiously before continuing. “Well I saw you and Cana hitting up bars as I was getting groceries. You were pretty wasted you know, you even asked me to join you for later events.” Mirajane smiled recalling what Lucy had asked.

Lucy paled, “Oh gosh Mira I’m so sorry I was wasted and I well I wasn’t really thinking straight I’m so sorry.” Lucy cried out. I asked Mira to join me and Gemini in bed! Oh god I don’t even remember that how wasted was I!?

“Why are you sorry? I enjoyed last night it really was fun to get a little wild with just us girls.” Mira smiled happily bringing the dishes back to the sink. Lucy stared at her eyes widened and her jaw literally hitting the counter. Did we… did i?! wait no but… Lucy grabbed her head shaking a bit. Damnit what happened!

Lucy waited for Mirajane to finish up the dishes before calling her back over. “U-umm h-hey Mira I was really out of it last night and all but what… what did we uh, d-do exactly?” Lucy asked fear evident in her shaky voice. Mirajane looked at her confused before smiling back.

“Oh it was fun, I’m sorry you don’t remember it, I’ll try to help you recall what happened if I can. As you stumbled out of what I think was a dive bar you confronted me asking if you wanted me to join you girls drinking. I was kind of hesitant at first but Elfman and Lisanna where both gone so I didn’t really have anything to come back to that night.”

Lucy rested her head on her palms as she listened to Mira’s tale. Ok so far everything’s fine, nothing to weird happened. “After we went to the Vulcans Tail bar we ordered a few round. By the way it was so nice of you to pay for it all Lucy.” Mirajane smiled happily making Lucy’s composure slip a bit. Crap! How much did I spend!

“After about 4 drinks I was at my limit but you and Cana where really packing it on talking about expanding your drinks? I didn’t have a clue though what you were saying you were really wasted Lucy.” Mirajane giggled causing Lucy to sweat. Ok she just thinks it was drunken talk she doesn’t know I have this magic that’s good.

“By the way what was that weird magic circle you tried casting last night? I’ve never seen it before.” Mirajane asked curiously. CRAP, Lucy was sweating bullets now. “U-u-umm w-well you s-see I uh, I recently s-started studying umm… it’s a new kind of star magic, yea it’s a weaker branch of Urano Metria” Lucy lied through her teeth. Please believe it, please believe it, please believe it!

Mirajane watched her for a moment before nodding happily. “Well I’m glad your progressing more, I was kind of worried after you attack failed back at the grand magic festival, I’m happy your training more Lucy.” Lucy couldn’t believe it. She actually believed it! Even I didn’t.

“So what’s it do?” Lucy’s internal joy was cut short. CRAAAAAAAAAAAP, “It umm well it’s uh… it works strangely like Urano Metria except on a smaller scale.” Lucy again didn’t believe a thing she was spewing but Mirajane just nodded. “Well that’s cool, so you can cast this one without help?”

“Uh y-yea that’s why I was learning it you know, less magic to take up.” Lucy rubbed the back of her head sheepishly. “So can I get a sneak peak then?” Mirajane smiled. ARE YOU KIDDING ME! “Well t-the thing is, it’s uh, it’s not complete yet so I need to practice it more. What you saw last night was just the start I can’t really cast it.” Ok that sounded believable just calm down.

“That’s hard to believe you seemed like you knew exactly what you were doing last night Lucy.” Mirajane raised her eyebrow looking at Lucy curiously. “If you didn’t want me to see you could have just told me you didn’t need to lie.” Mirajane rested her hands on her hips in a scolding fashion.

Seriously that’s what she inferred I lied about? “Uh s-sorry Mira I just don’t like using it yet and don’t want people to see it.” Lucy said half truthfully. She didn’t want people to know but she loved using it, especially in her bedroom. Lucy’s cheeks darkened. Lucy looked back at Mirajane and thought she saw her smirk but it was gone just as fast as she saw it.

“Well alright then, I hope you perfect it later, I need to go back to work now. It was fun chatting with you Lucy we should really spend more time together.” Mirajane waved goodbye walking back to the other patrons. She does have a point. It’s so weird I don’t remember any of this. Sighing she felt her stomach growl.

Guess I should call Mira back to order some food. Just as quickly as the thought passed her mind Lucy smelled something. Looking down in front of her she saw a plate of food with a glass next to it. Wait what the?! When did she put this here?

Lucy looked over to Mira curiously. It doesn’t matter how much I learn you always surprise me Mira. Lucy smiled before digging into her late breakfast. As Lucy finished her meal the plates where gone just as fast as they had been placed surprising her once more. Maybe it’s some kind of magic?

Walking over to Natsu she started talking about missions before they found a decent one on the request board. Quickly exiting the building she saw what she assumed was a young mage running up towards there guild hall. Looking over the young girl curiously she had to admit she was an odd sight event in her guild.

 She had white, shoulder-length hair, with elf-like ears. On either side of her head, there appears to be 2 small, black horns. She had on a black and white mini kimono with blue trims. Holding the kimono closed was a pink band with a small rope tying it off? What was interesting about it was that there was some kind of demon head biting each end of the rope in place. Lastly looking down she had on thigh high socks going all the way up under her Kimono’s skirt and a pair of black formal shoes.

As the girl raced by her but stopped turning around looking her over. What’s she doing? The young girl smirked winking at her with a perverted grin before running into the guild hall. That the hell did I just get hit on by a Lolicon?! Natsu oblivious to the incident stared at her confused. “Hey why’d ya stop we have a long way to go on foot.” Lucy snapped out of her thoughts hearing her partner. “No way were walking it will take us days to get there. Where taking the train!” Lucy grabbed the back of his vest dragging the now whining Natsu with her, happy just giggling overhead.

 

 

 

 

~ Back in Magnolia, 5 Days Later ~

 

Lucy sighed walking towards her Apartment. The mission had been a bust. They easily dispatched a gang of local bandits who had been using magic to trick the town in believing they were a dark guild. It worked until they came that is. Everything was perfectly fine till Natsu burned half the forest they were supposed to drive them out of.

Who knew it cost so much to replant all those trees. After their mission they were simply handed a couple thousand jewels. This will barely cover my food let alone my rent. Sighing Lucy pushed open her doors before taking a look inside and feeling even worse.

“Perfect, 5 days of stale ale floating around my apartment.” Lucy looked at the bottles lining around. “And to think I just wanted to have a relaxing meal and bath, is that too much to ask for?”, “You should have just cleaned it before ya left if it bothered you so much.” Lucy looked towards her bed seeing Gemini already making herself at home.

“Should I just leave your key here? You summon yourself more than I do.” Gemini looked over shrugging. “It’s not my fault you don’t summon me that much. By the way what gives you know I kick butt.” She pouted puffing out her cheeks. Lucy walked over the bottles to the bed sitting with her celestial spirit.

“I know you do Gem- uh Lucy?” She corrected herself trying to grant Gemini’s request. Wow that’s weird. Gemini smirked giving her a kiss on the cheek. “Thank you! Now about that bath?” Lucy didn’t get a word in as she was already being drug into her bathroom half her cloths tossed to the floor.

Lucy relaxed sighing in pleasure. This time Gemini sitting in her lap. It’s such a weird feeling having your twin bathe with you but I’ll get used to it, Lucy mentally shrugged. “Even weirder when we do more than just bathe,” Gemini smirked pushing her hand into Lucy’s crotch making her whimper.

“Jeez stay out of my head pervert I’ve had enough mind readers to last me a lifetime.” Gemini just grinned cheekily. “Well I’m not a mind reader we just share the same thoughts.” She corrected. “So what’s on the agenda for the weekend? Maybe a little Twincest?” Gemini slipped herself around so she was straddling Lucy.

“Come on not tonight Lucy I’m tired.” Lucy blinked a bit still trying to get used to that. Gemini smirked not one to give up. With a puff of smoke Gemini felt the weight on her lap go up a bit. As it cleared she saw the stern face of Erza, hands resting on her shoulders. “Do I need to teach you to not be disobedient? I will take this as a severe case of Insubordination Lucy!” She said passionately.

“Oh come on this is borderline Rape and you know it.” Lucy deadpanned. “Technically I’m giving you another option so it’s not rape.” Erza corrected. “Oh joy, how noble of you” Lucy said sarcastically. Not batting an eyelash Gemini transformed once more. As the smoke cleared she saw a newer face this time. “Why must you be so mean to Juvia? Juvia just wants to please you Lucy-Sama!” The pleading water mage begged.

Lucy watched as the clothes on her melted off into the bathwater. Damn she’s learning how to turn me on. Lucy watched Juvia’s perk breasts jiggle as they were freed from there confined prison. “See look Lucy-Sama, Juvia’s body is happy to see you.” Juvia pulled Lucy’s head into her breast shaking them a bit. Oh come on Gemini!

With all the willpower she could muster she pulled her head away flushed not just from the steamy bathroom. “Come on Not tonight Juvia, I’m really tired I just want to sleep. We’ll have all weekend ok?” Lucy offered rubbing Gemini’s cheek.

With another poof Lucy stared back at her sad face as she nodded. “Fine… But I want to try something new with the shrink magic next time.” Gemini counter offered. Lucy shrugged. It can’t be worse than licking someone’s armpits or being swallowed, Lucy thought.

“Well see Miss Lucy” Gemini grinned giving her a deep kiss. Both mage and spirit made out for the remainder of the bath but it stayed just as it was, non-progressive. Finally when they finished there actual bath (the water having turned cold) they exited and headed for bed.

Lucy and Gemini walked over naked not really caring anymore if they saw each other’s bodies. Well Lucy didn’t care anymore, Gemini never minded in the slightest. Hearing a silent Poof Lucy was about to ask what she was doing before she heard it. “Size magic, 59 from 64”.

Lucy didn’t even half to ask as she stumbled forward as she was hit from behind. Looking up at the colossal dark mage she just sighed. “Ok why?” Changing back into her master’s form Gemini picked her up before heading to bed. “I like when you sleep on me so small, its feels nice. Plus you enjoy being snuggled between these.” Gemini grinned as she groped herself.

Can’t really dispute that Lucy blushed, hearing her silent conformation Gemini tucked her in-between her breasts before pulling the covers over them both. “Good Night Miss Lucy, I love you” Gemini pat her masters head. Sighing Lucy hugged her finger, “Lucy how many times have I told you stop calling me Miss I think where past that after everything.” Lucy smiled up. “I love you to.”

Gemini knew they were but still there was something about it. She just didn’t really want to. “Good night Lucy…” Both Master and Spirit soon drifted off to sleep, embracing each other as they slept.

 

 

~ Next Morning, Lucy’s Apartment ~

 

Lucy’s eyes slowly fluttered open. A smile graced her lips as she felt relaxed and refreshed. Since the whole shrinking incident her sleep had been better every night. The blessings of magic where abundant, it only made her sad when it was used in such a dark way when it was so helpful in others. Her thoughts taking on a darker side, she shrugged them off not wanting to start her morning like that.

Leaning up she looked around her bed sadly. Gemini wasn’t anywhere to be found. “That’s odd she never leaves me alone when I’m like this.” Lucy thought curiously. “Relax Lucy I’m still here, I just wanted to get started on this mess” Came a soft motherly voice from the next room.

Lucy looked over and was surprised as she saw Mirajane cleaning up her dishes in the other room. “Good morning by the way, I hope you slept well.” She said in her usual cheerful tone. Lucy looked around somewhat shocked. Her apartment, it was clean!

“Wait why… why did you clean my apartment, also why are you Mira this time?” Mirajane turned off the water walking over to Lucy in her usual pink dress. “Well for starters your apartment was filthy Lucy I couldn’t just leave it like that. After all it was partly my fault” She giggled.

“As for why I’m me well I don’t know I like cleaning like this?” She shrugged before going back to the dishes. Lucy looked at her oddly but didn’t really have any more questions. “Wow this place is really clean! I don’t even think it was this clean when I bought it.” Lucy admired her handiwork.

“Thanks Lucy, I was hopping you’d love it.” She blushed a bit. “More than love it Mira its spotless, thanks again this would have taken up half the day.” Lucy stopped in thought. “Wait how long where you cleaning?” Mirajane put the dishes in in her cabinets before draining the sink. Tapping her chin in thought she started counting in her head. “Well let’s see, I started at about 7 and its only 9 so not more than a couple hours.

She’s been working for 2 hours? I didn’t even hear her. “You really didn’t have to do this all Mira I could have helped at least.” Lucy frowned. “Nonsense I enjoy it, that’s why I did it. Now I made you breakfast you better eat it before it gets cold.” Wait she did what?

Mirajane walked over picking Lucy up gently, almost like she was made of glass as she walked over to the table. Setting her down Lucy saw a tiny plate her size with food on it. “Uhh you shrank my plate?” Lucy looked at her strangely. Mirajane nodded happily. “I wanted to take care of you today so I prepared everything perfectly, including your food.” She grinned cheerfully before sitting down next to her with her own plate.

She’s acting strange… well stranger than usual. Shrugging it off in favor of her growling stomach she eagerly dug in. The food! It tasted amazing! It tasted just like the food back at the guild if not better. “Wow this is so good! You really cook just like Mirajane that’s amazing.” Mirajane smiled finishing what she had in her mouth before replying.

“Well of course silly why wouldn’t I cook like myself?” Lucy thought it over before shrugging. “I guess you wouldn’t. Thanks again for making me breakfast though this really does taste good. Something I’ve been wondering though where did you get all this? I didn’t get groceries this week yet.” Lucy looked at her food as if it was foreign to her.

“I went shopping before I started cleaning; I thought you might need some more since you complained last week about Natsu and Happy raiding your fridge.” Mirajane giggled. Lucy was less than happy at that specific memory. “Jeez if they’re going to eat here like it’s a diner at least they could drop a few jewels every now and again.” She grumbled.

“Now be nice Lucy there your teammates. Although I don’t agree with them barging into your home you should offer them something its common curtesy.” Mirajane spoke with a teaching tone. Great first I get lessons on manors from Mavis now Mira? Am I really that bad? Lucy decided not to dwell on it too much.

As she finished her meal Mirajane picked up her tiny plate with the same gentleness she used when carrying her and brought it over to the sink. Setting things aside once more she looked over the apartment before nodding in approval.

“Alright well I think everything’s set now, here I’ll show you.” Lucy once more was picked up and carried around as Mirajane showed her everything she hadn’t seen. Wow it’s kinda nice being carried like this, I really feel like a princess, Lucy thought. Maybe I should get Virgo to do these kinds of things with me? She does look at me as one any ways.

Mirajane showed her the front of her apartment and she had to say it really shocked her. The place was amazing she honestly had never seen it this clean. “And here’s the bathroom.” She brought her into the last room. Once more it looked amazing. The mirror was spotless, the sink and tub where scrubbed and the tiled floor had been shined.

“Wow… Mira this is really too much.” Lucy looked at the spotless bathroom feeling a little bad now. “Now don’t give me any of that Lucy, I told you I really do enjoy doing this, especially for you.” Mirajane blushed biting her lower lip. “Thanks Mira I love it, and you.” She gave her spirit a kiss on her palm. Mirajane stiffened a bit looking down at her. “Are you feeling ok? The fumes from all the cleaners haven’t gotten to you have they?” Lucy asked concerned.

“N-no I… I’m fine Lucy just a little tired I think.” Quickly she walked back over to the bed sitting down. Resting Lucy on her lap she gently stroked her back affectionately. Lucy sighed leaning into her. “I know I feel like your pet at this size sometimes when you pet me but it really feels good.” Lucy sighed happily. Mirajane giggled at her comment before frowning.

“You know I don’t view you like that right Lucy?” Mirajane asked a little concerned. “Of course not Mira, it’s just the same thing I do with Plue is all. It doesn’t bother me I like it. I can actually see why he does to now” Lucy laughed smiling up at her spirit.

Mirajane nodded happy that she wasn’t making Lucy uncomfortable. “H-hey l-Lucy…” Mirajane stuttered out, her face looking flushed as she stared away from the Celestial mage. “What’s up Mira Something wrong?”  Lucy looked up at her concerned.

“N-n-no umm well I… I wanted to… would it be ok if we?” Mirajane bit her lips having trouble saying what was on her mind. “Would I mind if we?” Lucy trailed off egging her friend on wanting her to finish her sentence.

“Well… can we…” Mirajane pulled the top of her dress down a bit displaying more of her cleavage. Lucy looked up at her before smirking. “Oh why didn’t you just say you wanted to play Mira?” Lucy laughed causing Mirajane to laugh dryly rubbing the back of her head. She really is acting weird.

“I did promise you last night we could after all.” Mira looked at her surprised before nodding. “Uh yea I, I remember now, silly me.” She giggled before setting Lucy down next to her. Standing up quickly She pulled the back of her dress down before untying it. With the knot undone it fell to the floor showing off her pale white bra and lacy white panties.

Wow she looks super cute in those, Lucy thought watching Mira strip. Mirajane grinned turning around. Bending all the way so her beautifully large rear was mire inches from the small mage she pulled her panties down tantalizingly slowly.

Wow this is new, Lucy watched eagerly as Gemini stripped her panties off. When they were at her ankles she picked them up before causally tossing them forward. Lucy let out a light Eep as they landed squarely on her. Wow her smell, its overpowering! Lucy took in Mirajane’s scent, intoxicated by it.

Digging her way out her head popped through one of the leg holes just as Mirajane’s hands cupped the front of her bra. Winking at Lucy she moved her hands letting the bra fall to the floor. Lucy stared, mouth agape at the sight before her. I’m staring at what millions of people nationwide dream of, Lucy licked her lips. Well at least an atomically accurate clone but still.

Slowly the now Naked Mirajane crawled onto the bed staring down Lucy hungrily. “Oh Lucy you don’t know how long I’ve dreamed of doing this, well not this specifically but still this is quite interesting way to go about it none the less.” Mirajane giggled. Role-play? Shrugging internally Lucy played along.

“I know the feeling; I’ve loved you even before I came to the guild. You’re my idol Mira. I’ve only grown to admire and love your more since I got to know you.” Lucy smiled up at her giant friend. Mirajane’s eyes watered a bit. “Oh… Oh thank you Lucy I feel the same way.” She cried out before picking up the tiny mage. Bringing her to her lips, Lucy felt her hot breath wash over her. It smelled kind of minty?

Kissing her Mirajane moaned as she felt Lucy pressed into her lips. Lucy moaned kissing back. It was always an experience being kissed like this. You would think it might feel weird but it just added to the pleasure. Being surrounded by her soft ruby lips, her warm breath on her cold body it was just pure bliss.

Mirajane’s tongue rolled out licking Lucy’s face. Once again the feeling of the giant organ licking her was another pleasant experience she grew to love. It may have felt slimy and wet but it also felt protecting, almost like it was wrapping her in its warmth keeping her safe from danger. Kind of ironic since it was someone’s mouth and not more than a few inches up was a deep dark chasm that could end well not her life but someone else’s more fragile life.

Mirajane pulled away slowly, her eyes hazy as she stared at Lucy. Her thumb moved up before rubbing her chest. She was like a toy in her hands. Mirajane smiled rubbing her breasts causing Lucy to moan in pleasure. “You’re just so small I can’t get over it.” Mirajane said gleefully as she played with her.

“I hope you enjoyed our kiss because I want another.” Mirajane grinned flipping her over. “Just this time I want one with these lips.” She giggled before pulling Lucy’s feet into her mouth. Lucy had felt this once before and it wasn’t bad but there was always one problem. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA M-M-MIRA! S-STOP HAHAHA STOP IT HAHAHA” Lucy wailed as her toes where licked by her giant tongue.

Her feet where extremely sensitive to tickling, especially by someone’s tongue. Lucy screamed in happiness and misery laughing hysterically much to Mirajane’s delight. Finally she was sucked in up to her navel as Mirajane’s tongue focused on its true prize. Lucy’s breath hitched as she felt the tip of her tongue pressed into her nether lips.

Mirajane forced her tongue against Lucy moaning at the taste. Lucy groaned in bliss. It’s amazing… Panting she gave in instantly to Mirajane’s oral assault on her quim. “Gosh Lucy you taste so good.” Mirajane moaned out Lucy screaming in pleasure as her voice vibrated through her.

It didn’t take long with her tongue probing her and her voice vibrating through her for her to reach her climax. Screaming her release Mirajane eagerly lapped at her orgasm, savoring the taste. As Lucy lay panting, her back now dangling out of Mirajane’s mouth her eyes where hazed as she lay in pleasure.

Pushing her hand under her Mira opened her mouth letting the little mage slide out into her palm. “You tasted amazing Lucy, I can’t wait to eat you out when you’re back to normal.” Mirajane said cheerfully with a straight face, as if it was a normal sentence in an everyday conversation.

That’s one of the things I love about her I suppose. Lucy smiled weakly nodding. “Guess I should move on then, it’s only fair since I got to taste you, you get the same pleasure of tasting me.” Lucy shuddered in pleasure as she saw herself descending down Mirajane’s body.

Flipping herself over so she was on her stomach Lucy watched one of her hands came down before spreading her large lips. “It’s so beautiful.” Lucy drooled as she moved closer towards Mirajane’s quim. Mira giggled at Lucy’s expression before she pushed her head in. Gasping in pleasure she slowly worked her body in, no preparations needed. She was plenty excited as is.

Lucy groaned loving Mira’s tight walls griping her head. If she was ever Closter phobic one session with her and she would learn to love it. Mirajane moaned contently as she pushed Lucy up to her waist in before pinching her feet softly. Slowly she pushed the tiny celestial mage in and out of her agonizingly slow much to Lucy’s dismay.

It was odd, she thought being ground into someone’s wet flesh repeatedly would hurt but the way the magic affected her, it just felt like a powerful, deep tissue massage. Soon she had a rhythm going as she rocked into Lucy while pushing her in and out. Lucy pushed her hand down to her crotch rubbing herself with each thrust of her body. Matching her speed was one of the things that really turned her on.

Lucy heard Mirajane’s muffled moans and loved every moment. Her small body, bringing someone so perfect and beautiful to orgasmic bliss was one of the best things she ever experienced. She had been in Mira’s body before but for some reason she acted differently as she used her. It seemed strange to think she would change it so much but I guess that’s just another mystery of her, Lucy wondered.

Lucy gasped as she was pushed all the way in roughly feeling only her feet sticking out. I guess she’s close. Mirajane rocked hard gasping and writhing in pleasure, the sounds where hard to hear but she could tell she was screaming happily.

Suddenly she stopped, well not all at once but stopped bucking her hips. Why did she stop she was close to, I feel her juices all over me Lucy wondered. She could hear muffled sounds outside her fleshy prison but nothing to distinctive.

Is she talking to herself? Lucy felt Mirajane move a bit before laying back down. What’s going on? Suddenly Lucy felt something grab her feet. What the heck? Is that her fingers? They, they feel too soft to be though. Slowly she felt her body being pulled out and Mirajane’s screams of ecstasy started back up.

What’s going on! It felt like she was exiting one moist cave and going in another. Slowly she was gripped up to her waist as she felt something holding her before she was fully pulled out. The light was blinding after being in darkness for so long. Slowly she wiped Mirajane’s excitement away before staring up in utter and complete shock.

“Hi Miss Lucy,” A voice mumbled out. Lucy looked in shock and horror as she was being held up to her waist in the mouth of herself, or more importantly Gemini. “Wait Gemini what… but I… you where…” Lucy’s head slowly turned seeing Mirajane’s panting form, she smiled sheepishly at Lucy before giving her a quick wave of her hand.

“Hi… Lucy…” She panted cheerfully even if out of breath. Lucy just stared at the two giantess flabbergasted. “I don’t… I don’t understand how you can…, how is it…” Gemini giggled making Lucy moan, her voice vibrating through her likes like it had previously with Mirajane’s mouth.

“I’ll explain later but right now I cute in-between something magical you should really get back to.” Gemini grinned Cheshirly before pushing Lucy’s head back into Mirajane causing her to scream in pleasure. Slowly she worked the tiny mage in and out forcing her in then sucking her back out.

 Lucy was still shocked to say the least the duel assault was too much as she came hard into Gemini. It wasn’t soon after her double body treatment that Mirajane herself screamed her climax as her orgasm flooded over Lucy, drowning her in Mirajane’s release.

Gemini eagerly sucked it all in before pulling Lucy all the way in her mouth. Her cheeks puffed up containing everything along with her tiny lover. Lucy held her breath being bathed in Mirajane’s release as Gemini’s massive tongue played with her as well. Soon Gemini started gulping it down and opened her mouth so not to drown her master.

Spiting her out Lucy flopped down somewhat bruised after being beaten around by her tongue and drowned by Mirajane’s fluids,  her eyes slowly shutting as she felt consciousness slipping away. So many questions left unanswered.

 

 

~ Lucy’s Apartment, hours later                ~

 

“Maybe we should get Wendy, she’s been out for a while.”

 

“Relax she’s fine, I had her in me for hours one night its ridicules how strong this magic makes you.”

“I can see that since she already healed that one bruise on her leg but still shouldn’t you be worried you are her spirit after all.”

“Hey I’m more than just her spirit you know! And I was worried the first time but trust me when I say she’s just tuckered out. Shell be fine in not time. Actually I think I see her coming too now.”

 

Lucy’s eyes slowly opened up. She felt her eyes almost glued shut but forced them open rubbing the crust away. “Maybe we should have cleaned her up?”, “Naw I like seeing her covered like that, it makes me all tingly inside.” Two voices… I hear two voices. Slowly her eyes opened all the way and she remembered what she saw before she passed out.

“G-Gemini, Mira? Why… why are there two of you?” Lucy didn’t understand how it was possible. Lucy felt her body being picked up and cradled delicately. “Welcome back Lucy I’m glad to see you’re alright.” Mirajane smiled warmly at her. “I told you she’s fine, one night I had her in my ass for hours, sweat poured all over her and she just road it out in bliss.” Gemini laughed.

“GEMINI! Lucy screeched embarrassed. “Oh relax Lucy, I’ve told her worse things we’ve done.” Gemini grinned. Lucy sat up immediately and had a dead serious expression on her face making Gemini’s cheerful attitude drop instantly. “Explain, now!” She said in a tone frightening even for someone so small.

Gemini was about to speak up but was beaten to it. “I’m sorry Lucy the entire things my fault.” Mirajane looked away ashamed. Lucy kept a stern look but stopped shaking having calmed a bit. “Go on…” Mirajane bit her bottom lip embarrassed.

“Well I’ve sort of known about you’re activates with Gemini for weeks now…” She rubbed the back of her head sheepishly. Lucy’s mouth hung open clearly shocked. “H-how is that possible?! We didn’t tell anyone?!” Mirajane just looked at her smiling sadly.

“Because you’re my friend Lucy, You think I didn’t notice when something was off even if it was something so little as a sentence? I first had suspicions you were up to something when you sent Gemini in your place but kept them to myself. You only seemed to get stranger and stranger though as the weeks progressed. The night you guys went drinking though, it was what finally did it.” Lucy just stared up at her confused.

“What happened I still don’t remember?” Lucy asked confused. “You remember out conversation before your last mission?” Lucy nodded since it was a rather uncomfortable one. “Well the night I found you guys drinking I knew it wasn’t really Cana so I had to only assume it could be Gemini.”

“After you invited me along I could tell something was off and well, I kind of questioned you while you were drunk.” She looked away sadly. “I know it was wrong but I had to get to the bottom of this. After I saw you use your magic, the size magic to make the bottles you drank bigger I knew that had to play some kind of roll. Then Gemini broke out of Cana’s form copying mine. She read all my thoughts and kind of offered to well… she wanted us to all...”

Mirajane looked over to Gemini who was only blushing and keeping to herself.” I asked her if she wanted to have a three way ok!” Gemini blurted out just as embarrassed. Lucy just looked up at them both shocked having trouble comprehending this. “I honestly had to think about the answer, it didn’t sound too bad really.” Mirajane blushed.

 “So not only you knew something was up from day one, you knew about us doing, well things with each other to?!” Mirajane weakly nodded. The whole time she thought she was fooling everyone else, Mira knew right from the start! “But what about when I asked you what happened, you didn’t mention any of this.” Lucy countered.

“Oh that’s an easy one, I lied.” Mirajane smiled happily making Lucy face fault. “WHY DID YOU LIE?!” Mirajane giggled again. “Because a girls got to entertain herself Lucy.” Lucy just stared at her dumbfounded. “This is unbelievable.” Lucy fell to fell down shaking her head.

 The whole situation seeming like some weird dream, “Ok new question why where you in my apartment this morning acting like Gemini?” This time Gemini was the one to intervene. “Well you see Mira came by this morning at about 7:00 am with some groceries, she recalled you complaining about not having enough and wanted to help you out, unless she had other reasons?” Gemini grinned at the now crimson face Mirajane.

“My guess was she wanted to see if that offer was still on the table from the week before.” Gemini giggled causing Mirajane to stutter embarrassed. Anyways when she knocked on the door I went in your place since you were still asleep to get the door but she could tell right away it wasn’t really me, well you. After she came in asking where you where she kind of well, saw you.” Gemini blushed.

“I can say honestly I didn’t expect to see you 5 inches and naked.” Mira giggled. “Anyways” Gemini continued, “afterword’s she questioned me about what was really going on and I had basically 2 options, ether try to force her to leave which I doubt I could do, you know she’s really scary right?” Gemini whimpered looking at Mirajane’s smiling face.

“Or explain what was really happening. So I took her form. I was going to try to make her leave but then I read her thoughts. I was a little more level headed then before and I could tell what she was thinking, and what she wanted to do with you Miss Lucy.” Gemini’s grin turned sultry. That’s what led me to letting this happen. I decided that she could take my place for the day and I could help out with some of your shopping. Gemini finished showing Lucy a small bag with some new clothes in it. “I know you needed a few new things since some of your stuffs been well, shredded, burned, shrunk, stripped, you get the point. “

“Mira was even kind enough to lend me the jewels, by the way I promise to pay you back I can easily take on a mission for it.” Gemini quickly replied. “Don’t worry I told you already they were gifts. I don’t really have much use for money since I don’t rent an apartment and get paid for S-Class missions.” Mirajane waved her hand dismissively.

How can they have such a casual conversation in the middle of this!? Lucy sat in Mirajane’s palm confused, quietly absorbing everything she just learned. “And you wanted what out of this Mira?” Lucy looked up at her friend in a mixture of confusion and sadness, Mira’s smile slipping a bit. “Do you remember what I told you earlier when we were… well in bed.” She blushed biting her bottom lip.

“I meant every word of it Lucy. I really do love you, I’ve loved you since I first met you, and you just had something about you that attracted me. It only grew with time and well I just wanted to…” Her words dying out unsure what to say at this point.

Lucy looked at her friends conflicted face, her own emotions changing violently. “I really sorry I deceived you Lucy; I just thought it would be fun acting like Gemini to get to be with you for a bit. I just wanted to share what you have with her. I know your mad at me and I-“She was cut off as Lucy leaned forward giving her lips a kiss.

Mirajane just looked at the tiny celestial mage in shock. Once Lucy pulled away she smiled warmly to her. “It’s fine Mira. I’m not mad just surprised really. It’s not every day you learn that your idol, the one you fantasies about for years has a crush on you, secretly traded places and made love to you.” Lucy blushed alongside Mirajane.

“What do you think about this entire situation Gemini?” Lucy asked her celestial spirit and lover. Gemini also had a conflicted expression but sighing she spoke up. “Well to say this honestly, it didn’t exactly thrill me finding out she loved you. I’m kind of the jealous type. I didn’t want to share you with anyone Miss Lucy. That being said I’m ok with a few flings I don’t mind having *special events* every once and awhile with others but I don’t want you to be someone else’s.

“If I didn’t read her thoughts and knew what she did I would have down right fought her even knowing I would lose so you wouldn’t end up with her.” Mirajane looked away sadly feeling hurt by the spirits words.

“But… if it was anyone I had to share you with I’m glad it’s her. She feels as much love and compassion for you as I do, she cares deeply for you with every fiber of her being. It’s as she said Miss Lucy. She loves you. I know I wanted you all to myself but I can make an exception for her.” Gemini smiled rubbing Mirajane’s arm. If you’ll take her as your lover then I will gladly accept her as mine to.”

Tears leaked down Mirajane’s face as she cried happily at her words. “A-and… and what *sniff* about you L-Lucy? Do you feel the same way about me even if I’m not Gemini?”  Mirajane waited for an answer with baited breath. Lucy just looked up at her as if she was insane.

“You honestly have to ask me that Mira? I thought you knew me better.” She grinned giving her another kiss. “Mirajane felt more tears threating to burst forth as she happily heard and felt Lucy’s expression of love for her. Gemini smiled leaning forward before giving Mira a kiss surprising both Lucy and Mira.

“What? I made out with your other lips earlier you think I wouldn’t steal a kiss from these lips?” Gemini smirked. That’s the Gemini I expected, Lucy smiled inwardly causing Gemini to giggle. “I guess this makes us all girlfriends then”, Lucy smiled at her new proclaimed member of… well whatever it was they were

Lucy got off Mirajane’s hand before activating her magic. Once reversed she smiled giving Mirajane a kiss at her full size. Moaning into the kiss Mira eagerly kissed back. Soon however Gemini butted in stealing the kiss away from Lucy. This went back and forth for a bit as they all eagerly pushed one another away before they finally decided they had enough and each took turns kissing one another.

Gemini being the first to pull away thought of something before grinning ear to ear. “You know, when I first did stuff with you Miss Lucy you where shrunk. Maybe since Mirajane just joined the club we should initiate her?” Gemini grinned. Lucy smirked at her implication and grinned evilly at Mirajane. Mirajane gulped looking at their grinning faces. Now sweating a bit at what they had planned. “U-umm g-guys what are you-“, “Size magic 48 from 56~” Lucy called out quickly, smirking as she saw Mira shrink before her eyes.

Mirajane just gawked at her size not used to everything at a giant perspective. Lucy gently picked her up showing the same amount of gentle care she had shown her earlier. Staring up at the twins grinning faces she couldn’t help but smile herself. “So how do you plan on initiating me?” Mirajane giggled.

“Anyway we want”

“Anyway we want”

Both Lucy and Gemini said simultaneously before heading to her bed. It was going to be a long night, with plenty of fun to be had between the three lovers.

 

 

 

 

To be continued ~ <3

 

End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINITO

 

 

 

thank you all for sticking with me through the months (haven't hit the year mark yet) and im glad to call you my fans. it brings me great joy writing for you all and i hope you follow my stories from now till my computer dies :P

 

Anyways as you know ive been testing a little side project with this story which i like to call " Who's That charactor," I know totally not a rip off of pokemon  or anything but anyways i was shocked someone guessed my last one so i made this one even harder.

THATS RIGHT IN THIS CHAPTER I WANT YOU, NO I DARE YOU TO GUESS WHO THAT YOUNG MAGE IS WHO HAD THE HOTS FOR LUCY HEARTFILIA!

 

If you guess right you get my insta write and get a free pass for any fetish, and any charactor you want to see. so please, make my day.

 

I Dare you all to guess who she is and i really dont think you can this time >:P

 

 

Anyways like always if you want to see something specific leave me a review or an email of who you want doing what you want. the more detailed the longer i can make the chapter.

 

PLEASE I NEED MY FIX!!!!!

 

also side note for anyone up to the task, ive recently noticed even when i read over my story 5 or 6 times i still make punctuation errors i just cant seem to see. Im am in need of a Beta reader.

If anyones intrested please email me and we can chat.

 

Also i recently decided to take someones idea and made a Fanfiction account. Ive already posted acouple stories there so if you want to see more or request something unique come on by.

 

the links below so check it out ^.^

 

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6167065/Grimahr

 

Anyways until next time guys and gals

Seeing Red by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

Well first off let me welcome you all to Chapter six and im happy to have you.

that being said i can not freaking believe it, are you kidding me somebodys hacking my computer you guys can not be getting this freaking lucky with my charactor guesses.

this is rediculess XD

do i just have to say there haircolor and shirt next time???

 

Anyways Congratz to both Magi who got it right without batting an eyelash. I'm happy to write this chapter for you.

Second place goes to Shall who had it right also... yet again XD maybe its you hacking me lol

anyways this chapters title i had a little trouble with becuase it originally was going to be "A very Red christmas present" But i felt like way to many readers would take that out of context >.> so i changed it hopefully for the better.

 

But enough of my drabbles i know your all really here for the story thatgs south of this :P                                         l

                                                      l

                                                      l

                                                      l

                                                      V

So without further adoo

 

 

Turn off the lights

 

Get comfy

 

Kick off ya shoes

 

and

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON WITH THE SHOW!!!!!

 

“Good morning girls, I’m glad to see you slept alright” Came a deep elegant voice Lucy had learned to love and laugh with. Lucy lay shaken as she looked upon the face with fear and shock of Erza Scarlet, the proclaimed queen of the fairies Titania.

Lucy stared up with mixed emotions as she stared at a sight she had never expected to awaken to. Fear, worry, Lust, those would probably be a shrapnel of what she was feeling if she had to guess. Lucy grunted a bit feeling the pressure on her chest increase.

“So tell me, who’s first?” Erza smirked still pinning Lucy’s naked body. Lucy looked at her confused before she realized what was on her. It was her foot! Her heavy metaled boots pinned her to her bed. If she wasn’t enhanced or pinned to the beds soft surface this would probably be excruciating.

Her words confused her though. Who’s first? What does she mean? Lucy looked up at the giant Erza still confused before she realized something. Looking to her left she finally felt it click why she had asked. Mirajane lay just near her pinned by her other foot.

Both mages stared at each other not sure what to say or do, to shocked to say anything. “No volunteers? What a shame. Guess I’ll have to decide myself.” Erza said in an emotionless tone before pushing her boots back over their heads.

What the hell’s going on, where Gemini, whys Erza here, why is she acting like this? Is this actually Gemini? No something seemed different, I can’t figure it out but her look it was the same Erza gave us… its really her… Lucy paled at the realization. How did this happen…

 

 

 

~ Lucy’s apartment, 1 day earlier ~

 

“Wow this magic really does have its perks.” Mirajane giggled as she did laps in Lucy’s bathtub. “You’re telling me, why didn’t we try this before?” Gemini grinned, her body the same size as Mirajane’s. “Because this is a bathtub not a heated swimming pool.” Lucy deadpanned, her size remaining intact.

Both Mirajane and Gemini laughed as they played in the water. I swear there like children, this magic is dangerous when used in the wrong hands. “Hey you’re the one who wanted to use it for kinky things” Gemini grinned confusing Mirajane. “What are you talking about?” Mira asked confused.

“Don’t mind her; she’s just READING MY THOUGHTS AGAIN!” Lucy splashed Gemini submerging her. “Hey no fair I want to be in your head to!” Mirajane puffed her cheeks out. Gemini popped out of the water gasping for air. “That was mean! Also you’re not missing much; her heads empty half the time anyways.” Gemini giggled before being pushed under water by Lucy.

“I hope she can turn into Aquarius I’m not letting her back up.” Lucy grumbled. Mirajane swam backwards a little sweating a bit. “So why does it bother you when Gemini reads your mind?” Lucy sighed unsure herself. “I guess it has to do with the fact we already know each other intimately, your own head is usually a safe place when you don’t want people knowing something. That however doesn’t apply with Gemini… or Mavis as it turns out.”

“WAIT WHAT! WHEN DID YOU TALK WITH MAVIS?!” Mirajane screeched in surprise. “Gemini didn’t tell you about that?” Mirajane shook her head never hearing of such a thing. “Odd since she gave you an in-depth description of my ass” Lucy blushed causing Mirajane to giggle once more. “Well in her defense I did spend most of last night back there anyways.” The fact didn’t help much. If anything it made her blush increase.

 “Anyways when I first was hit with this magic Gemini kept a few things about it from me like the fact it can’t be reversed. Well Mavis could sense something was wrong and came to help. I doubt she expected to find me 5 inches tall and being used as a sex toy by my spirit but she didn’t really seem to care. In fact she joined in after out chat and-“, “WAIT YOU AND MAVIS DID WHAT?!” Mira screamed once again in shock.

“BUT SHES DEAD!” Lucy laughed at her reaction. “Funny that’s what I said to. Well it turns out her bodies just ethereal so it’s actually in perfect shape. It was a really fun night though.” Lucy smiled happily reminiscing about her old master.

“That does sound amazing. Mavis only shows up when people in urgent need. I hope everything was alright at the time.” Mirajane said worriedly. “Don’t worry everything was squared away. Lucy told her the conversation she had in depth bring a smile to Mirajane’s face. “It doesn’t surprise me Lucy. If anyone could ever make a good situation out of a bad one it would be you. You really are special you know that?” Mirajane blushed still not used to being so lovey with her Lucy. Her Lucy? Maybe she was used to it after all.

“Aww thank you Mira.” Lucy lifted Mirajane out of the water giving her a kiss, Mira eagerly giving her one back. “Well I guess we should get out, we’ve been in here for almost an hour.” Lucy was about to get up before forgetting something. “Wait where’s Gemini?!” Lucy looked past the soapy water along with Mira before she stiffened.

“Oh gosh I found her!” Mirajane looked at Lucy confused. “Where is she?” Lucy whimpered fidgeting. “S-she… she’s well…” Lucy gasped moaning out. Mirajane’s confused look quickly turned to one of lust. “Gemini no fair, I want to have some fun to!” Mirajane laughed diving underwater.

“N-NO, NO N-NO S-STOP GUYS I-“She stuttered before falling back in the water. “Oh gosh she’s… oh…” Lucy’s eyes grew hazy as she slumped into the tub. Maybe 5 more minutes…

 

 

 

~ 2 Hours later   ~

 

Lucy shivered having just gotten out of her tubs cold water. “I… hate… you… guys…” Lucy’s teeth chattered, her hands shakily holding the snickering Mira and Gemini. “Nonsense you were screaming out names not 10 minutes ago.” Gemini grinned cheekily.

Walking to her bed Lucy set her lovers down before crawling under her covers greedily accepting there warmth. Both shrunken mages eagerly ran up before snuggling themselves in her cleavage. “Gosh I hope Lisanna and Elfman aren’t worried. I’ve been gone for 2 days now, for all I know they could be tearing up half the town looking for me.” Mirajane said worried.

“I d-doubt it Mira, I had G-Gemini check in w-with the guild y-yest-terday to make s-sure everything was ok. Both of t-them are still on missions and h-haven’t gotten b-back yet.” Lucy stuttered out the effects of the cold water still chilling her to the bone. Lucy had to sigh though, between her two stowaway’s tucked safely in her breasts and the warm covers she was quickly regaining warmth and movement in her body.

“Ok, I’m glad there still gone but I hope they get back soon.” Mirajane said in her usual motherly tone. “I’m sure there fine, after all they are your siblings.” Gemini smiled pulling Mirajane into a hug. “I know I just worry for them is all.” Mirajane gave her a kiss. Lucy smiled at her two tiny lovers. Funny that not too long ago Gemini didn’t really like her yet now she’s Frenching her in my… Lucy blushed trying to stop that train of thought before it began.

“Good night Mira, Gemini. I love you both.” Lucy pressed her breasts together in a makeshift hug causing them to both giggle.

 

“We love you to Lucy”

“We love you to Miss Lucy”

 

Slowly she let sleep take her, quickly feeling tuckered out from past events.

 

 

~ Fairy Tail guild Hall ~

 

 

Mirajane and Lucy walked up to the guild hall, sadly not hand in hand as they wanted to. “I know we can’t be lovey-dovey in public but this is really painful” Mirajane whined as they walked up the steps of the guild hall. “It’s alright Mira, after some errands well head back to my place, sound good to you?” Lucy smiled warmly.

Mirajane nodded before quickly giving Lucy a peck on the cheek. “Sorry I couldn’t resist.” Mirajane poked her fingers together blushing. “Mira! What if someone saw us?” Lucy whispered. She wasn’t angry but afraid of what would happen if the guild found out.

“Well personally I think if anyone saw you two they wouldn’t object, heck I wouldn’t mind pics.” Lucy screamed jumping out of her skin. Even Mira visibly stiffened at the voice. Slowly both their heads turned around before a scowl appeared on Lucy’s face. “HEY YOU’RE THE PERVERTED LOLICON FROM BEFORE!” Lucy screamed accusingly causing the girl to giggle.

“How perceptive of you, Glad to see you remember me.” She blew her a kiss before walking past them. “Are you a mage?” Lucy asked confused. The girl didn’t stop walking as she replied. “And here I thought you were just a pretty sight.” She smirked before stepping past the pair into the guild hall. “Did I just get sassed by a child? Why is she even here?”

 Lucy looked at the retreating figure speechless. “She recently moved to Magnolia and wanted to join the guild how do you know here?” Mirajane asked confused, Lucy quickly explaining her past encounter with her.

“Well you have to admit she has good tastes at least.” Mirajane giggled. Lucy sighed before walking into the guild hall, Mirajane cheerfully following behind. The guild was active as usual, many members drinking and partying.

Lucy quickly started chatting with her friends she hadn’t talk to recently. Not too much changed since she was gone but that was to be expected. If something did change in there guild it would probably be a sign of the apocalypse.

As Lucy finished talking with Levy She felt a firm hand on her shoulder. “Good morning Lucy, I’m glad to see you’re alright.” Lucy turned around recognizing her voice. “Hey Erza, why wouldn’t I be alright?” Erza stepped back before leaning on one of the beams near her. “You didn’t check into the guild hall after your mission, if I didn’t hear from Natsu I would have thought you just got back.” Erza eyes her curiously.

“Hehehe well you see I was just exhausted is all. With Natsu burning away our reward money and all I just wanted to go home, take a bath and sleep for days.” Lucy sighed sadly. Erza kept quiet just watching her carefully. That’s strange even for her.

“And what was Mira doing with you?” Wait what?! How did she know me and Mira where together? “Umm well she dropped by my apartment to see if I was ok. After she found out I was we chatted for a bit before getting some drinks together.” Lucy half lied. I’m getting better at this… is that a bad thing?

“And you walked to the guild together at the same time, both at different times then you usually arrive?” What is she a detective?! “Well no I decided to come a little early today, you know see how everyone was doing since I was gone for a week. It also so happened that Mirajane was running late and we decided to walk together.” Lucy smiled hopping she hadn’t stuttered.

Erza stayed quiet for a moment before nodding. “Well I’m glad nothing happened to you two. I would hate to know something was going on I wasn’t aware of…” Erza walked away after her comment. That… that almost sounded like a threat. Is she feeling alright?

Lucy watched her go back to the bar as she quietly ate some cake she had in front of her. Could she be catching onto this like Mirajane did? Lucy started sweating bullets. Oh crap what will she do if she found out I was lying, her thoughts turned to an angry Erza viciously doing different things to her.

Levy lowered her book looking at Lucy oddly. “Hey Lu-Chan, everything alright, you look like you’ve seen a ghost?” Lucy just gulped a bit. It’s a lot scarier than a ghost… After a few more conversations with friends Lucy decided to leave for the day. Not many missions where available currently and thanks to Mira she actually didn’t even need food money; she had bought a few weeks’ worth of items for her.

I really need to thank her for that, Lucy smiled thinking about her. Deciding to run her errands now she quickly left the guild hall, unaware of the pair of eyes watching her like a hawk.

~ Lucy’s Apartment ~

 

Lucy closed her front door before putting her bags down by her table. “Hey Gemini I’m back.” She called out to her spirit who was casually reading on her bed. It was kind of funny, when she wasn’t on missions of out of town Gemini had taken a liking to stay materialized usually living with her like a roommate.

“Hey welcome back Miss Lucy”, Gemini eagerly got up before glomping Lucy. It hadn’t even been 30 seconds since she set foot in her apartment before she already found herself in a heated kiss. Accepting the kiss she smiled at her spirits actions.

Slowly as they broke away she saw the loving look in her eyes and felt her heart flutter. “It really is weird to see you here waiting for me to get home all the time but I really do like it.” Lucy smiled hugging her back. Gemini snickered before grabbing her bags.

“I know, that’s why I’m here.” She smirked before putting the contents away for her. As they two chatted for a while over the day’s activities they heard a knowing knock at her door. “Come on in Mirajane it’s unlocked. The door remained close confused them both. Getting up Gemini quickly moved behind the wall in case it wasn’t Mirajane. IT would be hard to explain why there was two Lucy’s to somebody.

Opening the door Lucy looked out confused. “What there’s no one here?” Lucy looked down the hallways before walking back in. “That’s odd maybe it was a prank?” Gemini shrugged moving back to the table. “If it was I doubt they would do it again.” Lucy nodded shrugging off the incident before going back to their conversation.

“Hey Gemini when you take someone’s form do you get all current thoughts there thinking?” Lucy wondered not knowing the very specifics. “Sorry Lucy but I only get there current thoughts when I touch them and take their form. If I touched somebody before I only have the thoughts and memories they had then. Anything new that happened since I don’t have.” Lucy nodded in understanding a bit dejected.

“Why do you ask?” Lucy looked down before sighing. “I think Erza might be onto us. I don’t know anything for sure but I wanted to see if you could tell me anything.” Lucy whispered out, her voice cracking a bit in worry. Gemini felt a bit panicked to but seemed calmer.

“Even if she did she would come around Lucy.” Lucy looked at her spirit surprised but she just nodded. “I’ve seen her mind, she’s very stubborn, strong headed, and sticks with what she believes but underneath it all she still has wants just like you or me. Although I didn’t see anything related to Size play she does have a rather dominate side in bed. She’d probably take a liking to it if she tried it.” Gemini grinned sultrily. Not to mention she’s already fantasized about you,” Gemini giggled.

Lucy blushed at her implication. Erza really likes me like that? Would Erza really want to join us if she found out? “Yes.”, “that was rhetorical Gemini.” Lucy sighed annoyed. Mind readers suck, she whined. Their conversation mostly turned to bickering for a bit but she did learn what was really on Erza’s mind. It was informative to say the least.

Hearing a knock at her door she went over to check it this time and was relieved to see the smiling face of Mirajane standing there. “Hey there Lucy, you seem kind of disheveled, I hope everything ok” Mirajane said worriedly.  “Its fine Mira, I just had a rather awkward conversation with Erza earlier.”

Mirajane looked at her a little shocked. “Funny she talked with me earlier to. She was wondering why we were hanging out so much.” Now it was Lucy’s turn to be surprised. “Yea that’s what she said to me to. I think she knows something’s up.”

Both Mira and Lucy chatted for a bit about what they’d do if she found out. Not many upsides though. Lucy sighed crossing her arms. “I guess we’ll just have to cross that bridge when we get to it, hopefully not burning it in the process.” Lucy looked down worried. “Oh relax Lucy I’m sure everything will turn out for the better.” Mira smiled rubbing her arm comfortingly.

Gemini kicked her feet off the table yawning tiredly. “Well not that I’m not enjoying this glum conversation but how bout we change it to something more fun?” Both Mira and Lucy looked at her oddly before a black magic circle appeared.

“Uh oh”

“Uh oh”

 

Lucy and Mirajane now stared up at the giant Gemini who was grinning ear to ear. “It really is nice I can do that in your body miss Lucy, I didn’t really like using that dark mage. Her thoughts scared me a bit.” Gemini shuddered.

“Uhh Gemini why did you shr-“Before she could finish what was on her and Mirajane’s minds they were both being picked up. “Well I’ve been ever so lonely with you two gone all day; I just want to spend some private time with my two favorite people.” Her lower lip was hanging out with a look like someone kicked her puppy on Christmas.

“Aww I can’t say no to that look.” Mirajane looked at her face almost crying. “She’s just playing with your emotions Mira; she does it to me all the time.” Lucy rested her elbow on her hand craning her head. “It will change rather fast” Gemini just smirked proving her point. “Aww you know me to well Miss Lucy, now what to do?”

Gemini didn’t wait for an answer before jumping on their bed to begin. The long night that followed being one of their favorites yet, Right before she began though Gemini stiffened. “Is everything ok Gemini?” Lucy asked worried.

Quickly she got up putting her shirt back on and going to the door. Lucy and Mira tried looking towards her but the beam was blocking there view. Gemini opened the door wordlessly before coming back in with some papers.

“Sorry the mail was here I wanted to grab it because once we start I don’t plan on leaving your bed for the night.” Gemini grinned wickedly. Lucy and Mira gulped at her implication before they were both back in the Spirits hands.

 

 

~ The next morning, Lucy’s Apartment ~

 

 

Lucy mumbled a bit as she felt pressure on her chest. Slowly her eyes opened but that didn’t help. “What the… Whys it so dark?” Lucy mumbled trying to move but found her body pined by something heavy and cold. Lucy struggled for a moment but found she was clearly stuck. Did Gemini roll over on me while she was sleep?

Lucy waited for a while unable to move the object but thankfully she didn’t need to wait long. Slowly she felt the foreign object being moved off her, well down her. Slowly light flooded into Lucy’s eyes. Blinking a few times she looked up at what was on her before breath hitched and her heart sank.

Oh gosh what’s happening?!

“Good morning girls, I’m glad to see you slept alright” Came a deep elegant voice Lucy had learned to love and laugh with. Lucy lay shaken as she looked upon the face with fear and shock of Erza Scarlet, the proclaimed queen of the fairies Titania.

Lucy stared up with mixed emotions as she stared at a sight she had never expected to awaken to. Fear, worry, Lust, those would probably be a shrapnel of what she was feeling if she had to guess. Lucy grunted a bit feeling the pressure on her chest increase.

“So tell me, who’s first?” Erza smirked still pinning Lucy’s naked body. Lucy looked at her confused before she realized what was on her. It was her foot! Her heavy metaled boots pinned her to her bed. If she wasn’t enhanced or pinned to the beds soft surface this would probably be excruciating.

Her words confused her though. Who’s first? What does she mean? Lucy looked up at the giant Erza still confused before she realized something. Looking to her left she finally felt it click why she had asked. Mirajane lay just near her pinned by her other foot.

Both mages stared at each other not sure what to say or do, to shocked to say anything. “No volunteers? What a shame. Guess I’ll have to decide myself.” Erza said in an emotionless tone before pushing her boots back over their heads.

What the hell’s going on, where Gemini, whys Erza here, why is she acting like this? Is this actually Gemini? No something seemed different, I can’t figure it out but her look it was the same Erza gave us… it’s really her… Lucy paled at the realization. How did this happen…

 

~ Mirajane’s Pov ~

 

 

Feeling pressure on all sides Mira slowly opened her eyes. “G… Gemini get off me…” Mirajane muttered trying to push the large object off her but didn’t feel it budge so much as an inch. Slowly her grogginess passed as she felt her surroundings shift.

Is this metal? Slowly the large metal object slid over her head but remained from her chest downwards. Mirajane looked up at that was pinning her before her eyes shot open in shock. What the hell is that Gemini? No she looks like her but I can feel it… it’s actually her here.

“Good morning girls, I’m glad to see you slept alright”

Her tone… it sounds kind of cold. Mirajane just remained speechless not understanding what her fellow guild member was doing in Lucy’s apartment.

“So tell me, who’s first?”

Who’s first? What does she have planned for us… wait LUCY! Mirajane’s eyes widened in shock as she looked around before her eyes landed on the Celestial mage also pinned underfoot by Erza.  Her shock was soon replaced with one of Anger. How dare she put her foot on my Lucy!

“No volunteers? What a shame. Guess I’ll have to decide myself.” Erza said in an emotionless tone before pushing her boots back over their heads. Mirajane was about to scream out before she felt the metal foot pushed back onto her.

“D-Damnit, what’s going on?” Mirajane screamed underfoot as she struggled with all her might. Damnit! My magic won’t work because I’m shrunk! Mirajane lay helplessly as she waited for her fellow mage to decide what to do with them. Her nerves where shaken for the first time in a long time. She honestly didn’t know what was going to happen to them.

~ Pov End ~

 

Erza covered her two shrunken friends before letting her cold expression drop. Am I really about to do this? Biting her lower lip she went over the pros and cons once again for what seemed like the 50th time. No… it’s too late to stop now, I have to see this out.

Swallowing her fear she moved her feet down again replacing her worried face with one of indifference. “Well I’ve decided. Mirajane,” Erza smirked down at her shrunken comrade. “I pick you first.” Mirajane just looked up at her before getting a determined look.

“What are you doing here Erza? And why do you have is pinned under you like this!” She screamed up in frustration. Erza smirked lifting her heel up before picking her tiny friend up by her waist. “Well for starters I came here this morning with something important to tell Lucy.” She cast her gaze down to the still speechless mage before looking back at Mirajane.

“Imagine my surprise finding you both arm in arm naked and shrunk. I was going to wake you and question why you were as it was but something stopped me. Let’s just say a better idea came to mind and I plan on going through with it.” She smirked eying Mirajane.

Her composure slipping a bit, Mirajane looked at her determined face worried. “A-and what did you have p-planned exactly?” Erza leaned in so she was just a breath away. “Well for starters I planned on playing with you both. Finding you so small really does make me feel powerful. You’re just like little fairies and I am your queen.” She spoke gallantly.

Lucy and Mirajane just looked at her like she was insane. Is this really the Erza we know? Erza’s hand glowed for a moment before something appeared in her hand. She’s using her magic? Lucy panicked as she felt herself being picked up before pulled over to what was in her hand. “Since I plan on using Mira first I need to put you somewhere safe, I hope you don’t mind the smell.”

The smell what is she, her thoughts where cut off when she saw what as in her hand. Is she joking?! Lucy screamed as she was dropped into the long tube of cloth which made up Erza’s black knee sock. Quickly she pulled the bottom shut tightly before tying it off and setting the struggling mage aside.

“That will hold her for a while, plenty of time for us to get to know each other better. “Erza look I don’t know what’s come over you but let us help we can-“Erza dropped Mira to the bed not listening to the rest.

Erza kept her emotionless façade u as she slowly pulled the straps to her plate boots off instead of just reequipping. As the final one snapped of she pulled the boot off sighing. Mirajane looked at her oddly before paling a bit. Her white sock was completely see through, drenched to the bone in her sweat.

“I just came from a 10 mile jog before I came here actually, I did plan on showering but I didn’t think ide stay here too long. I’m glad I hadn’t or how else would I mark my property.” Erza let a smile crept up her face. Mirajane shivered at her words. She sounds like where just objects not people.

Erza peeled the sock off letting it drip a few times before dropping it on Lucy’s prison. “My old sock should absorb some of its dampness; it should also keep you warm Lucy.” Erza let out a light giggle seeing Lucy’s sock prison shaking more violently. Wow I don’t think I’ve heard her laugh in years, Mirajane noted.

Mirajane looked upon Erza’s massive sweaty foot in a mixture of awe and disgust. The sun shined perfectly through the room to make her skin glisten. “So Mira, care to play now? I want you… I want you to lick the sweat from my foot.” Erza stammered a bit but kept her face stoic.

Mirajane just looked up at her surprised. Is she serious? Seeing the foot descending she knew she was. Erza place her foot down on her before letting out a light moan surprising herself, this felt kind of nice. “Now Mira I expect the same kind of job you usually do at the guild. My foot should be spotless like everything else.” Erza ordered her.

Mirajane scowled before closing her eyes refusing to do as she wanted. A vain twitched on Erza’s forehead not used to being ignored. “Fine then if you don’t want to yield and do as I say I can always trade you places with Lucy.” She frowned a little seeing Mirajane’s composure crack.

“I can place you in my sock and bring her out to clean my sweaty feet, both of them instead of just one. Maybe I’ll even crush her under my weight; it really wouldn’t take much-“She didn’t need to continue as she saw Mirajane franticly licking now, slight tears leaking down her cheeks.

It’s just like she said… Erza frowned sadly not really needing much more now that she had her answer. She was about to take her foot off her but her licks where feeling rather nice actually. I’m already this far in, I might as well finish it. Erza sighed enjoying Mirajane’s tongue bath.

 

 

~ Mirajane’s Pov ~

 

She can’t seriously expect me to do this! Mirajane glared up at her friend… well if she even was that now. She can’t hurt me, this magic protects me so she can’t do anything if I resist. Seeing the annoyed look on Erza’s face made her smirk a bit. It doesn’t matter if you’re a child or adult Erza, I’m not afraid of defying you.

“Fine then if you don’t want to yield and do as I say I can always trade you places with Lucy.” Mirajane’s eyes shot open. No! She wouldn’t dare! Not with her Lucy. “I can place you in my sock and bring her out to clean my sweaty feet”, No don’t bring her into this! “Both of them instead of just one.” No that’s not fair Erza! “Maybe I’ll even crush her under my weight; it really wouldn’t take much-“Mirajane couldn’t take it anymore and latched onto Erza’s foot quickly licking and sucking her sweat. Tears trailed down her cheeks as she was humiliated by her once friend. No… I can’t let you do this with Lucy, I won’t let you! Mirajane gave long licks trying to clean everything so Lucy wouldn’t have to endure it.

The taste was very potent. It almost burned her throat as she drank the vast amount of foot sweat. The flavor wasn’t too bad considering she spent the better part of the night before licking Lucy’s feet but still she wasn’t her Lucy.

Mirajane quietly cleaned Erza’s feet still feeling her tears fall down her cheeks. Why had her friend turned so cruel?

 

~ Lucy’s Pov ~

 

Lucy screamed as she was dumped into the old sock. The first thing that hit her was the smell. It’s so powerful! It didn’t stink, or if it did she had grown to accustom to peoples sweaty bodies to really care. The most prominent thing was Erza’s scent, it was invading her senses.

“Wow this is so… this is too much.” Lucy moaned in her dark prison. She could hear Mirajane and Erza mumbling but couldn’t really make out words. Suddenly her word collapsed on her as something heavy was placed on her prison.

Lucy thrashed trying to move the weight away but it was to heavy! Suddenly she felt something drip onto her shoulder. What the? Soon her black prison turned hot and humid as more and more sweat dripped in. “Oh gosh… this is too much.” Lucy panted feeling her body shudder. Why is this turning me on so much! I’m being trapped in my friend’s sock and drowned in her sweat!

Thinking it through she really didn’t need to look for an answer. Damnit I blame both Gemini and Mavis for this, I didn’t used to shudder in pleasure from someone’s sweat. Lucy grimaced really taking into account her current situation.

The voices above where still talking, well Erza was anyways but Mira seemed to quiet down. I wish I could see what was going on out there. Deciding to make the best of it she laid back enjoying the socks comfort as it contorted into her backs groves. “Funny I should try this with Mira’s later its actually kind of nice.” Lucy tapped her chin in thought before dwelling on the situation at hand.

“Something’s still not fitting in. Why is Erza acting so different?” Feeling her body spasm again she sighed defeated. I can’t think rationally when I’m like this. Lucy started playing with herself deciding to enjoy it instead of questioning why in the end. All I really can do is wait, so I might as well make the best of it.

 

~ Lucy’s Pov End ~

 

 

Erza looked down at the beaten face of her friend. She had sweat smeared all over her body sticking to her hair and making her glisten. Sighing Erza removed her foot before picking Mirajane up. She had enough.

“Alright that’s enough Mira… I need to tell you that-“Erza started but screamed in shock as she felt something hit her. Quickly she dropped Mirajane and fell forward on the bed. “W-what’s… what’s going on?” Erza stuttered before she saw her armor glow and shatter.” WHAT WHERES MY ARMOR!” She quickly tried to reequip but was shocked to find she couldn’t so much as summon a magic circle.

Suddenly she felt pressure on all sides, grunting in discomfort Erza felt herself being lifted before the hateful eyes of Mirajane. “M-M-Mira b-but how did…” Erza grunted out feeling the grip on her tighten. “Give me one good reason not to turn you over to master or just crush you for even hinting of hurting my Lucy.” Her words where like venom as she crushed the small mage.

Mirajane jumped a bit as she felt a hand placed on her shoulder. “Mira that’s enough. I’m responsible for this.” Mirajane felt her hand loosen a bit much to Erza’s relief. Looking over she saw Lucy, or Gemini in her form standing with her arms crossed.

“What do you mean your responsible, what happened were where you! She, she just used me and was going-“, “To do nothing to harm ether of you” Gemini said cutting in defiantly, holding just as powerful a stare as Mirajane.

Mirajane didn’t understand what was going on but slowly her grip lessened before finally letting go entirely. Erza fell to the bed below her feeling relief being freed. Erza felt fear she hadn’t felt for a long time being held by her.

Gemini went over picking up Erza (much more gently), and the sock containing Lucy before bring them over to the table. Licking the seat out next to her she beckoned Mirajane to come sit. Her glare was directed at Erza but she was equally mad at Gemini but none the less sat down to let her explain.

Quickly Mirajane untied the sock pulling the flushed Lucy out before hugging her to her cheek and kissing repeatedly. Gemini smiled at the sight while Erza seemed to have a defeated look. “M-Mira I-I’m fine!” Lucy laughed playfully pushing her tongue back.

Mirajane nodded but kept Lucy in her hands protectively. Her smiling face quickly turned back into a glare directed towards Erza. “Talk, Now!” her tone was one of the highest demanding. She wasn’t giving her any other option. Erza sighed before she explained what was going on.

 

~ Flash back ~

 

After talking with Lucy something didn’t seem quite right. Walking over to the counter Erza went back to her cake thinking about what she learned. Quickly finishing her meal she pushed her plate to the side before waving to Mirajane.

“Good Morning Mirajane, you arrived later than usual is everything alright?” Mirajane smiled warmly nodding. “Yea I slept in today so I decided to come later, without Lisanna or Elfman home to wake me I kind of got lazy and didn’t set an alarm.” Mira giggled.

“Interesting. I thought Elfman and Lisanna came back yesterday from their mission though.” Erza countered seeing Mirajane’s composure crumble. “O-o-oh they came b-back? I mean yea I just kind of forgot they arrived home later after I was asleep.” Mirajane laughed rubbing the back of her head.

“That’s odd, you weren’t here yesterday though. What kept you out all day?” Erza pressured watching her face closely. “W-well I went shopping all day then got called into the office of sorcerer weekly. They needed a quick photo shoot for next week. It took me awhile even though they said it wouldn’t take long.” Erza frowned at her words. That can actually be possible, it still seems strange she wouldn’t inform master but I can’t just rule it out.

“Well it was good catching up with you Mira, I need to get going. Talk to you later.” She waved before exiting the guild hall. So I know she’s lying at least. Elfman and Lisanna didn’t come home yet. Something was up. She knew it; she just had to figure out why Mira was being so close with her Lucy. A blush washed over her cheeks, if anyone saw her blush they didn’t point it out.

 

~ Lucy’s apartment ~

 

Having left not long after Lucy she decided to try to confront her friend, she seemed easier to figure out. As Erza knocked on her door she heard her call out. “Come in Mira, the doors open.” Mira! She’s expecting her here? Quickly Erza ran to the end of the hall away from the stairs watching carefully. The door opened a moment later revealing a confused looking Lucy before she shrugged closing the door.

I need to spy… I need to protectively surveillance her, Erza corrected. As she watched the room for hours she soon saw Mirajane come up the stairs heading to the apartment. She didn’t have anything with her though. No bag, no items, she’s just here? But why.

Quickly she heard Mirajane and Lucy chatting at the door before she invited her in. As the door shut Erza used her magic now holding a mirror. Walking quietly to the door she looked under to see what was going on. I see Lucy she’s at the table talking with Mira and wait what? Another Lucy? That has to be Gemini she thought trying to listen in.

“I guess we’ll just have to cross that bridge when we get to it, hopefully not burning it in the process.”

“Oh relax Lucy I’m sure everything will turn out for the better.”

 “Well not that I’m not enjoying this glum conversation but how bout we change it to something more fun

 “Uh oh”

“Uh oh”

Wait is something wrong? Erza pressed her ears to the door since the people present walked out of her view. She couldn’t really hear much after that. Damnit, maybe I should charge in and demand what’s going on.

“Umm miss, what are you doing outside Miss Heartfilia’s apartment?”  Erza jumped quickly summoning a sword and pointing man’s neck that now looked like he was going to pass out. “Who are you what are you doing here!” She growled as she whimpered in fear dropping some envelopes. “I-I-I j-just I’m d-delivering the mail!” he cried cowering.

Erza lowered her sword before the door opened behind her. Erza froze as the figure bent down picking up the letters waving at the scared mailmen. Quickly he ran for his life crying out in fear. Slowly she turned her head seeing Lucy looking through the mail before casting her gaze to her.

Crap! Lucy smirked before tapping her shoulder and grinning. And that was it. No words exchanged she just went back inside. Wait what did… should I… Erza didn’t even know what had just occurred. Deciding to quickly retreat she ran down the stairs fleeing before Lucy went back to question her.

 

 

~ The next morning, Back at Lucy’s Apartment ~

 

Ok I can do this, I know its early but I need to know what’s going on… it’s for her safety… Erza tried to lie to herself but knew she was. Quietly she pulled out a key from her pocket. Lucy lent it to her for emergencies. Technically if I think she’s in trouble this can count…

Quietly Erza slipped in. It was still dusky outside, dawn not breaking through as of yet. As ever so quietly made her way to Lucy before noticing her bed empty. “I knew it! She’s not here I bet she’s out with Mira and-“Erza felt a hand cup her mouth forcibly.

Quickly with honed reflexes she flipped the assailant over her shoulder making her gasp out in pain before letting out a soft feminine whine. “DAMNIT ERZA THAT HURT!” She hissed out quietly. Even in the dark Erza recognized the voice of her lov- TEAMATE!

“L-l-Lucy? What are you-“She quickly felt a hand cupping her mouth again. “Be quiet there still sleeping!” She felt Lucy’s breath on her neck making her shudder a little. “Will you whisper?” Erza nodded keeping her voice in check. Slowly she felt Lucy’s hand removed.

“Who’s sleeping? Do… do you mean that… Mirajane’s here.” Erza said sadly. She heard Lucy sigh before grabbing her wrist. “Let’s have a little chat Erza.” Quietly she was pulled out of the apartment before being bathed in light. Lucy’s beautiful face shining with the hallways lighting.

“Do you mind if grab a bite, we have a lot to talk about.” Erza looked at her confused but nodded. Following the Celestial mage out of her apartment they went to a small café nearby. After ordering Lucy looked her in the eyes carefully. “First off I’m not Lucy.” Before she could question it with a poof Erza was now staring at herself but with a sterner expression and her arms folded over her chest.

“So it’s you then Gemini? So where’s Lucy then… and is she with Mirajane?” Erza said sadly causing Gemini to sigh in annoyance. “Damn why does every female in the guild crush on Miss Lucy?” Erza’s cheeks darkened at her words. “W-what! I do not c-crush on Lucy… she’s, she’s just my teammate and it’s my duty to see to her safety from everything…” Gemini gave her a fake smile nodding.

“Oh I know, you just deeply care for her and don’t want her to be brutally loved by someone other than yourself.” Gemini smirked Erza now blushing and stuttering like a mad man… woman. “Listen Erza, I’m not like everyone else. If there’s one person you can talk to about this kind of thing it’s me, there’s no surprises.

 I can read your mind, lying will do you no good with me.” Gemini said in a tone matter of factly. Erza wanted to say she was wrong but how could she? Gemini obtained all when she took on somebody’s form. “Wait why are you here in the first place?” Erza looked at the spirit with curiosity.

“I’ll get into that later, for now I we need to discuss other things. Let me start by asking you, do you deeply love and care for Miss Lucy?” Gemini already knew the answer but would be damned to proceed with anything unless Erza was willing to say it out loud.

She knows you do already just say it. Erza sighed looking away with a mixture of embarrassment and shame. “Y… Yes… I lo-love Lucy.” She bit her bottom lip having trouble saying the words she kept to herself out loud.

Gemini smiled at Erza resting her hand on her shoulder comfortingly. “Well then, time to find out how much you really do.” Gemini grinned before explaining the whole situation. She started from the beginning going over the dark mage incident they dealt with a little over a month ago and finished with what had happened just hours ago.

Gemini swirled a small cup of coffee around in her hand before taking a sip. The thoughts entering her mind where like a torrential waterfall. Her mind was in mass disarray. “Calm down Erza I know it’s a lot to take in but you need to stop your giving me a headache.” Gemini rubbed her temple before turning back into Lucy.

“Ok there we go all good.” She grinned going back to her drink. Erza’s jaw was firmly planted on the table, her face expressionless. Well not entirely. Shock would be the best description she could honestly give. Gemini looked over her new friend giggling.

“So tell me, now with everything you know about… well.” Gemini finished her drink before her hand glowed black as she shrank the cup. Setting it down in front of Erza upside down she waited for a response. “You told me you love her. Do you still feel that way after everything?” Erza remained speechless. Seeing the magic in use adding to the effect.

“Yes…” She whispered out after a moment. Gemini had to actually get closer to hear her. “I’m sorry?” Erza looked up but now with determination. “I said yes. Even through everything my feelings for Lucy are the same. I still love her… even if she doesn’t feel the same for me.” Erza’s voice cracked a bit at the end.

The sight of the proud mage made Gemini’s heart ache a bit. “Well then, I probably have the best news you’ve heard all night then.” Gemini grinned. “As you know I have all her thoughts and know what she’s thought or is thinking. You know she likes you right? Not just like, like a friend ether. She actually wanted to ask you out once, it was apparently after the Lullaby incident but she felt too scared to in case you shot her down. You might not think it but Miss Lucy has enough love to give out it’s just not possible for her to giving to only one person.” Gemini let her words hand in the air for a bit.

She… she really loves me to? But she’s with Mira and even… she’s even with her own Celestial spirit! Not forcing her though she would never do that she’s to kind, plus Gemini didn’t talk about her as if she was being used, if anything it was with admiration. Would she really accept me if I… I…

Erza’s mind unable to comprehend the full outcome. Gemini finally sighed before standing up startling Erza. “Look if you want in on this you have my consent. I’ve already went over your mind countless times. If I didn’t think for a second your feelings where genuine and not just some kind of fling I would have immediately taken care of you personally. Erza felt the killer intent forced her way before it died instantly.

“Since Lucy and I are one in the same she will to. Mirajane might be the hardest one to please about it though so you might want to think of something to win her over.” Gemini said more matter of fact then suggestive.

“G-Gemini… Does Mira really love Lucy like I do…” Erza whispered out. Gemini rested her hand on her shoulder and nodded. “Without a doubt yes. Her feelings are just as strong as yours Erza. She loves Lucy, body and soul. If you can look past morals like us spirits do then you can be a part of their love.” Gemini leaned down kissing her cheek startling her.

“Besides I’ve seen your kinkyer side who knew you were so forceful in bed. Maybe I should be calling you master.” Gemini smirked causing Erza to stutter and panic blushing tenfold. “H-hey t-those thoughts are private stay out of there!” Erza scolded. “Yes master, whatever you wish” Gemini said timidly biting her lower lip and resting her hands behind her back. Damnit!

Gemini giggled before giving her another quick peck on the cheek and walking away. “You coming?” Gemini stopped to look at her. “Going where?” Erza looked at her with confusion. “Well Miss lucy and Mira are waking up soon, don’t you want to greet them?” Gemini grinned.

“W-w-wait y-you mean now? B-b-but I, I didn’t I mean I don’t think I…” Her stutters where broken as Gemini grabbed her arm tugging her along. “Nonsense you’ll get a chance to play with this magic anyways, might as well try it out now and see if you like it. Plus it will give you a chance to see my words rein true.” Gemini said seriously.

Erza looked down before she got a determined look in her eye. Nodding, if shaky she followed her back to the apartment to prove Mirajane’s resolve, that she really did love her Lucy as much as she did.

 

 

~ Flashback ends ~

 

“So Gemini lead me back in and well…” Erza let her words hang for the two mages to absorb. Lucy looked down at Erza sadly. Mirajane’s expression while no longer holding venom to ill intent was still firm. “And every word she’s said is 100% true Gemini” Mirajane said carefully.

Gemini shrugged, “More or less. She might have played down her love saying she just loved you though Miss Lucy, she’s been pining for you since the first few days you joined the guild but was too scared to say anything.” Gemini snickered causing Erza’s face to match her hair.

“Erza I… I didn’t know.” Lucy looked down at her friend sadly. Gemini picked up Erza so she was level with Lucy. “So what do you say Miss Lucy? I don’t like that your still taking on more people to your *Haram* but I think if anyone deserves it, it’s her.” Gemini said truthfully making Erza smile at her words.

Lucy was about to speak up before Mirajane beat her to it. “Any what about me? Tell me even if you love Lucy with every fiber of your being how do you feel about me?” Mirajane countered. “You wouldn’t just be committing to her; it would be to me to and Gemini. Can you accept that?” Her words where fiery as she spoke with passion.

Erza had to think it over for a moment but the answer was still the same. “Yes, Yes I can. I never really thought of you as a lover Mira. A rival, a friend, family, but never a lover. I see now I should have been more open to you. While it’s true I love Lucy I do have feelings for you to, and I will act on them like I did with Lucy.” Erza said firmly.

Lucy looked up at her waiting for her reply. Is she going to say no? Mirajane kept her firm stare but finally spoke up. “Prove it.” Erza looked at her confused before she felt Mirajane pick her up. “Gemini took Lucy to the bathroom please. I need to be alone with Erza for a little.”

“Wait why do you-“Gemini cupped Lucy nodding as she took her master away. Once the door closed Mira just stared down at the tiny reequip mage. Her emotions seemed foreign to her. Part of her felt like accepting her with her heart like she had with Lucy and Gemini but something else was keeping her back.

Sitting on Lucy’s bed both still naked Mirajane just gazed at Erza, it was rather unnerving to her. “What would you like me to Prove Mira? I’m sorry if my actions to you earlier angered you but I had to know for sure.” Erza said soundly.

“Sure of what! That I cared for Lucy! You think I would agree to this, to any of it if I didn’t love her for everything she and the world’s worth!” Mira shouted louder then she intended. Erza looked up without flinching and nodded. “I don’t think I could look at you if you didn’t feel that way about her after everything.”

“And what about you! If you cared about her so much why did you shove her in your sock?” Mirajane growled surprising Erza. “From what Gemini told me and her happy return she likes it” Erza bit back sharply. “And I didn’t want her to hear what I had to say. It was for you and only you.” Mirajane looked enraged at her words but slowed her anger down.

Dropping her on the bed not caring how she landed She quickly propped her foot up. “Get started…” Erza looked at her nodding but said nothing as she walked up to her foot, knowing full well what she wanted. Erza rubbed her massive sole feeling a light layer of sweat run down it.

I said I would do anything, time to prove it. Erza stuck out her tongue and started licking. The flavor wasn’t really that bad but it did feel rather shameful. Licking my rival’s foot… No, don’t think like that, she’s not your rival anymore. She’s now a part of something much better, don’t let your petty rivalry interfere. And she didn’t. Erza licked up and down her foot, doing all that she had made Mirajane do.

Mira glared down at her tiny rival but with every lick and kiss she felt her anger being chipped away. Damnit, Damnit, Damnit! It’s not fair she, she shouldn’t have said those things and be getting off the hook. She threatened my Lucy!

Mira heard her words but they seemed to evaporate much like her anger. She was just testing me… WHY!? DID SHE THINK I DIDN’T LOVE HER? Well she couldn’t really have known… “BUT STILL SHE SHOUNDT HAVE EVEN HINTED WE DIDN’T! But she loves her to. She didn’t want anything bad to happen to her because she cares for Lucy like I do…

Mirajane growled slamming her fist to the bed before she felt a light trickle of tears fall. Erza watched all the emotions play out over her friends face and felt bad for her earlier actions. I should have just taken Gemini’s word. Mirajane stopped crying as she felt Erza press herself into her sole.

“I’m Sorry Mira. It was wrong of me to question your loyalty, I know you care about her and love her but so do I. I just had to know. I’m sorry.” If she had any anger remaining it vanished as she picked up her tiny friend hugging her to her chest quietly.

“Yes…” Mira said softly holding her tears back. “What?” Erza looked at her confused. “My answer, its yes.” Mire sniffled a bit before smiling at her friend. “Please be a part of this Erza, I love you to.” She pulled Erza up to her lips before giving her a gentle kiss.

Erza smiled feeling her eyes water. “T-thank you Mira, I promises to never question you ever again.” Erza kissed her friend, no her lover back. As the once rivals made up they called Gemini and Lucy back before Mira gave them her answer.

Erza stared at Lucy questioningly still as of yet not reserving the answer that scared her the most. “So do you want Erza to join us Lucy?” Gemini asked resting her head on her hands smiling. She already knew the answer but wanted to hear it.

“My answer, its yes. A million times yes” Lucy grinned before running up and Hugging Erza who cried happily hugging her back. “It’s so sweet seeing our family grow isn’t it Mira?” Gemini smiled lovingly at the pair. “It really is.” Mirajane giggled giving her usual motherly smile.

“Whelp there’s still one thing we have to do before she’s in though” Gemini commented making Erza’s look up worriedly. “One more thing?” Mira looked at her confused before she saw her smirk. “Oh yes, I forgot what you had me do.” Mira grinned wickedly. Uh oh… Lucy thought.

“Umm guys, maybe we should give her some time to come to terms with-“ Lucy didn’t get to finish as a hand grabbed both small mages.

“Time for Initiation!”

“Time for Initiation!”

 

“I-I-initiation?!” Erza stared up at the two smiling mages who brought her over to the bed. “Ok I understand her but why me?” Lucy whined hearing unison giggles from her fellow lovers. “It’s easier with two.” Gemini smirked. “One for each entrance.” Mirajane finished making both shrunken mages shudder at the implication.

“This is going to be a long night yet again.” Lucy sighed as she was pulled along for the ride.

 

 

 

To Be Continued… ~<3

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTOOOOO

 

 

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING MY FANS!

First off i have to say this made me die laughing after i read it for grammer. I ment for this to be maybe 4500 to 5000 words... yea no apparently the logical thing to do was make it ( Please dont hate me for this )

 

OVER 9000!!!!!

 

Adding in yet another member proved a much bigger challenge then i thought it would. For future chapters i think i'm just going to keep it to those 4. thankfully you'll still get to see anyone because of Gemini but don't get your hopes up for a fifth member of Lucy's ever growing family. I need time to plan that out more.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and i apologize Magi that i posted it so late when i told you i would get it early. Regretably against my better judgement i took a break and saw the final hobbit movie. By the way if your a lord of the rings fan you have to see it, its very action packed.

 

Well no challange charactor this week because i need to wait for some new release in a different language to pick from since you all know to much 0_o

 

Anyways like always old fans and ones of new please review for me i love to read your thoughts and they make my day.

 

Request away. i will write about any charactor, doing basically anything.

 

Until Next time <3

How far we go for the one's we Love by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARY

CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISTMAAAAAS

 

Welcome one and all to my christmas chapter... even if it has nothing to do with christmas... Anywhoo

Since i wanted to give you all a real treat this chapter is officially the largest chapter, let alone project i have ever wrote.

This will give you a good long read and i do hope you enjoy i had to pull 2 whole nighter's working on the plot to work it to my standards XD

This request was given to me by ~ Devoool ~ So the credit for this chapter goes to him... or her... should i say them from now on not to offend viewers? "Shrugs"

 

Anyways i really do hope you all enjoy this chapter as much as i did writing it. It took me awile but it was well worth it.

 

So without further adoo

Turn off the lights

Kick back

Get comfy

And

 

 

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

Lucy moaned whimpering in her sleep. Slowly her eyes twitched open as she felt pleasure flooding into her system. “W-what… what’s going on?” Lucy muttered pushing Gemini off her chest making the sleeping Celestial spirit grumbled in obvious annoyance.

Lucy gasped, her cheeks blushing as she felt the familiar touch she had grown accustomed to. Gemini leaned up rubbing the sleep from her eyes as she stared at Lucy’s flushed expression. “What was that for, I was having a good dream?” Gemini pouted cutely.

“I, it’s…. I, I…” Lucy’s words died at her lips as her legs twitched and spasmed under her. Gemini looked at her master oddly before looking under the covers. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Gemini fell off the bed laughing, taking the covers with her as she fell.

Lucy looked down her blush only growing as she saw a tiny Mirajane and Erza both playing with her nether lips. “See I told you I’d be the one to wake her up.” Mira smirked, her competitiveness obvious in her tone. “Doubtful, I was much more forceful; I was the one who woke her.” Erza said fiercely.

“Oh please you were to forceful, Lucy needs a gentle touch from someone sensitive.” Mirajane stoked her hands over Lucy’s crotch making her breath hitch in pleasure. “See, like I said gentle.” Erza growled and roughly shoved her hands in making Lucy gasp and fall back down moaning. ”Are you implying I’m not sensitive?!  And she needs it much more roughly, she probable was about to sneeze when you touched her, I doubt she even felt it!” Erza mocked.

Mirajane growled before tackling Erza into Lucy making the celestial mage scream in pleasure. Gemini clutched her sides laughing as she saw Lucy rolling on the bed in a mixture of pleasure and revelation. “Oh gosh, hahaha. This… this is how t-to start a day, hahahaha” Gemini fell back laughing hysterically much to Lucy’s dismay.

“AHH! A-a l-little h, h, HELP G-Gemini!” Lucy clutched the sheets calling to her spirit. After another minute Gemini stopped laughing… mostly, and went back to the bed. Gemini grinned before pushing Lucy’s legs apart making her gasp by her forcefulness.

“W-w-what are y-you doing?!” Lucy screamed out. Gemini grinned from ear to ear. “Helping you out”, Gemini smirked before going down on Lucy causing her to scream in pleasure as she felt the two small, fighting mages pushed even deeper into her by Gemini’s tongue.

“CAN’T I JUST WAKE UP REGULARLY FOR ONCE!” Lucy screamed as she felt herself subconsciously pull Gemini closer with her legs. Gemini pulled away for a moment smiling happily. “Now where’s the fun in that?” And with that she went back to her previous actions.

“Why me?” Lucy whined as she was pinned and played with for the rest of the morning.

 

 

~ Streets of Magnolia ~

“Ok we need to make a safe word.” Lucy grumbled as she limped slightly. Erza and Mirajane both giggled watching Lucy’s rugged exterior. “Aww didn’t you enjoy how you woke up? We were hoping you’d feel energized after a quick…” Erza blushed still not accustomed to talking about such things.

“Heavy petting session?” Mirajane shrugged making Erza nod. “Heavy what now?! That was Rape and you know it, not even borderline!” Lucy growled. “You enjoyed it and you know it.” Mirajane snickered. “Did I enjoy being forcibly used by two powerless S-class wizards who were smaller then my hands further making me self-conscious about my own strength?” Lucy grumbled under her breath.

“Now, now don’t look at it that way. If it was two strangers you would have been fine. Unless they were also woman you fantasies about then you’d have ended up in the same situation.” Mirajane shrugged her usual smile still in place.

“How is this conversation comforting?” Lucy deadpanned. “It was supposed to be comforting?” Mira tapped her chin in thought. Lucy’s face dropped. “Let’s change the subject this isn’t helping my mood.” She sighed.

“Well we could talk about your living arrangements if you’d proffer?” Erza opted. “Wait what’s wrong with where I live? I love my apartment. “Lucy asked confused. “As do I, it’s a beautiful place for a single person to stay.” Erza said trailing off.

Lucy blinked now understanding what she meant. “Wait you want… you want to live with me?” Lucy asked shocked. “Me too actually” Mirajane smiled happily. Lucy looked at her two close friends, and lovers in surprise, happiness, and slight fear.

“W-w-wait you to Mira? But what about Elfman and Lisanna?” Lucy asked surprised never expecting Mira to want leave her brother and sister. Mirajane sighed as she rested her back against a wall near them. “Well I often thought about moving out of the house we all shared for a while, I just never really acted on it because, well there my family and family should always stay together. That is until I became a part of yours Lucy.” Mirajane smiled warmly and gave Lucy a hug.

“Like I said, family should stay together.” Lucy felt her eyes water at Mirajane’s words. She knew that Mirajane cared about her deeply but the extents just seemed to always become more apparent by her actions. Lucy hugged her back happily.

“The same goes for me Lucy, though I don’t have any siblings I always did think about taking on a roommate, but…” Erza looked down somewhat sadly. “I never really could think about anyone staying with me besides the one I loved.” Erza looked up at Lucy with a soft loving expression, one few if any have ever seen present on her face before.

Lucy stared at her and felt her tears feely falling now. “What did I do to deserve you two…” Lucy smiled rubbing the tears from her cheeks. Erza joined Mirajane in there hug and smiled, resting her chin on her shoulder. “Why being you of course.” Mirajane said happily.

Quickly she peaked over her shoulder before pecking Lucy’s cheek. Erza didn’t really care and just freely kissed her surprising Mirajane. “I know you can’t let the public know that you love Lucy but I don’t care if they see me, I hold no prior obligations.” Erza spoke with a tone of certainty.

Mirajane looked down sighing. “Sometimes I envy you Erza…” Mirajane mumbled sadly. Lucy smiled rubbing her cheek. “Even if you can’t always show me this side you know I know about it and that’s all that matters.” Lucy smiled kissing her back.

Mirajane smiled nodding. Lucy turned her head and gave Erza a quick kiss before she let out an Eep as the reequip mage pulled her into a passionate kiss. Mirajane gawked at them looking around franticly hoping nobody saw. Breaking away both Erza and Lucy sported an equally dark blush.

“Ok now you can’t do that in the guild hall.” Mirajane frowned; Lucy nodded dumbly as she smiled. “S-sorry, I just… I’ve wanted to do that for so long it still feel’s weird I can now and I just can’t help myself.” Erza twiddled her thumbs blushing as she confessed causing Mirajane and Lucy to giggle.

“Come on guys we should probably get going, where already a few hours late.” Mirajane pulled Lucy and Erza along as they walked down the sidewalk. “And whose fault is it that ware late?” Lucy frowned looking at Mirajane.

“Hers” Mirajane pointed at Erza.

“Hers” Erza pointed at Mirajane.

Lucy paled wishing she hadn’t said anything as Erza and Mirajane fought it out who *Won* there little contest. Sighing Lucy grabbed their wrists and pulled them with her as she walked. Nothings ever normal anymore… I’m glad. A small smile crept up her lips as she pulled Mirajane and Erza to the guild hall.

 

 

~Fairy Tail Guild Hall ~

 

Lucy waited at the side of the front door, a bored expression on her face as her fingers slowly counted down. Soon both doors burst open with members fighting it out. “She really does have a six sense about these things.” Erza smiled as she watched two of her guild mates fighting on the ground. “You said it, I was about to just walk in.” Mirajane giggled.

“It’s not a six sense this happens every day.” Lucy deadpanned walking in. As the three mages stepped over the fighting they saw Makarov drinking on the bar next to Alzack and Bisca. “Master how many times have I told you to use the bar stool!” Mirajane puffed her cheeks annoyed as she shooed there laughing master off the bar.

“Not enough it seems.” Erza smiled siting down next to them. Makarov grinned as he downed the last of his ale slamming it on the counter. “It’s not my fault you weren’t here to scold me today, I forget without it.” He laughed along with Alzack & Bisca who giggled.

“So that reminds me where were you today?  You were scheduled to come in at noon and it’s well past that. You’re always punctual.” Makarov’s eyebrow rose as he looked at Mirajane waving him off. “Oh I got distracted by these two, blame them not me.” Mirajane giggled.

Lucy and Erza gawked at her. “What do you mean us? It’s your fault!” Erza screamed as she clenched the counter, a tick mark appearing on her temple. “You want to go at it again Titania?” Mirajane said in a sickeningly sweet tone as she cracked her knuckles. “Only If you’re ready to lose” Erza grinned as she spoke the same sweet tone before they clashed hands together, sparks crackling between there gaze.

Lucy paled never seeing this before. “Now that’s something I haven’t seen in years.” Macao gawked as he walked to the bar slightly shaky. “You said it” Wakaba commented taking a puff from his cigar. “You mean they really used to act like this!” Lucy asked surprised only hearing stories, never actually seeing the two as much as scowl at one another.

“That they did. They would go at it, well as much as those two. ”Wakaba pointed to Gray and Natsu currently locking fists outside the guild hall. “The only difference is with these two more than just the town would be destroyed.” Cana shrugged as she continued to drink from the barrel resting on her lap.

And there going to live with me, Lucy sweat as she watched the two mages now freely fighting each other over the bar, Most of the guild having stopped to cheer them on. Lucy sighed leaving her two girlfriends to fight it out. As she walked to the guild request board she looked over the jobs surprised.

There was more than usual this time, at least a hundred. Lucy looked through them all but didn’t really find any that really called to her. Suddenly her eyes landed on one that made her smile happily. “Town under siege from bandits. request aid from a celestial mage. Reward 10,000 jewels and a golden celestial key.” Lucy’s eyes lit up as she read it.

“This is perfect! The moneys kind of low but a golden key cost’s a fortune. That alone easily pays for this! Not to mention they requested for a celestial mage anyways.” Lucy smiled pulling the request sheet off the board and showing it to her master.

“I’m going to take the Mission Master, It’s only a couple town’s away so it shouldn’t take more than 3 days at most.” Makarov read it before smiling. “It sounds like a perfect job for you; will you be taking any teammates along?”  Lucy was about to say yes but saw Natsu chasing Gray down the hill. Looking to the bar she saw her two girlfriends still going at it, rather roughly to. I’ll have to talk about there fighting when I get back Lucy thought. Looking around she didn’t really see any other members she’s usually ask to accompany her there ether.

“I guess not. Don’t worry though; I’m an army of one.” Lucy smiled patting her keys. Makarov nodded patting her back. “Just be careful, always expect the unexpected no matter how simple the job.” Makarov warned. Lucy nodded with determination. “You know I will Master.” And with that she left.

Lucy took one last at her girlfriends and smiled. Life really is great, she sighed before heading back to her apartment to tell Gemini.

 

 

~ Unknown location ~

 

“We’ve just received conformation the target is on the move. She’s headed in the right direction but we weren’t able to get close enough to find out if she’s headed to us or not.” A woman spoke with uncertainty.

“She’s headed to us, there no doubt. The reward I put down will draw her to us like bees to honey or A moth to an open flame.” Another woman chuckled darkly. The scout nodded, “Should I return then?”, “No keep on her, if she does stray from us for some unknown reason I want to know immediately.”

“She’s alone and vulnerable, we can just take her out now easy.” Someone else said snidely, clutching her scythe eagerly. “Let me do it, I never let you down, it wouldn’t take more than one quick-“She started but was silence by their leader.

“Enough! Do not misjudge this Mage. She along with her teammates beat our last attempt on that pathetic backwater town. We lost over 50 members. Although it wasn’t directly done by her she still took out our elite unite.”

The leader glared at the Lacrima of Lucy Heartphilia. Growling angrily, her fist clenched as she watched the smiling blond walking out the gates of Magnolia. “We won’t let her escape us; after all we have a 100% success rate for these kinds of missions.” Another voice giggled happily, it sounded rather odd for the group at hand.

“Are you guys sure we should go after her? I mean she is strong and she just was following orders.” One of the members of the small group said timidly before a hand shot out grabbing her by her throat. “This is more than just a mission; it’s payback for my Sister.” The leader spat as she glared daggers at the cowering member.

The other members took a step back as they saw the anger etched onto her face. “She’ll be sorry she ever crossed us. No one messes with Death's Head Caucus and lives to tell…”

The other members nodded before they looked back at the Lacrima, different ideas going through their minds how to best eliminate the Celestial mage.

 

 

~ Back with Lucy ~

Lucy walked down the road with Plue in her hands. As she walked though she couldn’t help but get the feeling she was being watched. Whenever she looked around however there was never anyone there. It’s an open field, it’s not like if I was being followed somebody could hide behind thin air.

Lucy sighed and pet Plue. “I guess I’m on edge since I’m not used to being alone for missions.” The little dog like spirit smiled shakily raising his paw into the air. “Ok not totally alone, I always have my brave spirit to guard me.” Lucy giggled as Plue smiled happily nodding.

Still… Lucy turned around again, the wind kissed her neck as the brush was blown back and forth. Something still feels strange about this. Maybe I should head back and get help? Lucy stopped and honestly thought about it but this really didn’t seem like something she couldn’t handle.

Even if I get stopped by bandits or allying mages, it’s not like I haven’t faced worse. Nodding she made up her mind and continued down the road, all the while unaware of the smirking face watching her progress deeper and deeper into her trap…

 

 

~ 20 Miles West of Hargeon ~

 

Lucy walked through the gates of the small town surprised. “Wow I never even knew about this place” Lucy muttered as she looked at her map. The town wasn’t even a quarter of the size of Magnolia. Looking around she saw people going around doing basic things, no one batted an eyelash at her arrival.

“I guess mages are common around here?” She shrugged deciding to go to the address on the map. As she entered the city she couldn’t help but feel a chill run up her spine, something felt off. Lucy looked around alert as she progressed forward.

These people… something’s not right there all moving mechanically. There not stopping to look at their surroundings or at me or anyone else. It’s like there in their own little world. Lucy walked over to a shop owner washing his windows before trying to talk with him. “Excuse me but do you know where this address is?”

Lucy held up the request sheet for him to see but he didn’t turn around. “Excuse me?” She asked again but silence was all that followed as he washed the window. “Ok something’s wrong.” Lucy’s eyes darted, her hands rested on her keys. Quickly she started running to the entrance she just ran from.

As she expected she didn’t get far, the gate to the city, it was gone! She looked around panicked as she saw the people around her still oblivious to their actions. “Now don’t go bugging them, there hard at work. It would be rude to bother them.” Came a voice near Lucy.

Quickly jumping back she looked to where she heard it but saw nothing. “Ok then lets us talk. Who are you and did you bring me here!” Lucy said fiercely. The voice chuckled darkly before speaking. “I think your greed brought you here, we didn’t force you, just gave you something too good to be true to follow. Guess it actually worked, I half to hand it to Alshua, she knows how to trap a rat… or in this case a Fairy.” The voice giggled.

Lucy’s eyes widened as she saw the walls around her moving. Slowly she saw the buildings crumble away and show her where she really was. Lucy felt tears well up as she watched the scene become clearer and clearer.

“The request sent out was a real one at first you know, we just intercepted it before it was sent and changed it a little. This town really did need help, too bad they didn’t get any soon enough.” The voice continued. Lucy stared at the streets as she saw bodies lying everywhere.

The roofs had smoke rising along with doors and windows torn open. Everything and one was dead. Lucy back up in fear unable to comprehend what she was staring at. Finally the surrounding stopped; Lucy pulled her keys up and waited, unsure who was there.

“Aww getting your little trinkets already? How mean, and we did all of this for you.” The voice giggled again. “Show yourself Damnit!” Lucy screamed. “As you wish,” Slowly a figure rose from the ground. Lucy stared at her shocked.

She was young with long flowing blonde hair tied up in twin tails. Her eyes where a light purple, along with her figure being rather developed for someone who didn’t even look like a teenager. She’s doesn’t even look as old as Wendy!

Her outfit though was nothing like Wendy’s. She wore a simple dark neck choker, opera gloves, and a cape-like gown held together by two strings around her neck that mostly covered her chest, revealing her cleavage and exposing her midriff as well as her back. Additionally, she also wore black mini shorts with a brown belt, stockings, and thigh high boots.

“Who are you?” Lucy growled seeing the strange girl. “Me? Shouldn’t you introduce yourself first, its only common curtesy.” She giggled again. “Open, gate of the Golden Bull, Taurus!” Lucy didn’t wait for a name as she summoned her Celestial spirit.

“Moooooooooooooooo, glad to see you and your body Miss Lucy,” He started but saw her scowling serious expression at the strange figure. “What exactly did you summon me to Miss Lucy?” His tone now serious as he looked around confused seeing the ruined town.

“Why, her funeral of course.” Lucy’s eyes widened as she jumped away quickly. Not a moment later a giant scythe shot down missing her by mire inches. “Damnit Lieselotte why didn’t you hide me I had a clear shot!” The woman screamed angrily. The girl giggled pulling her eyelid down and sticking out her tongue childishly. “Work for it Zorin, I can’t just give it to you.”

The woman known as Zorin was about to respond but quickly had to shield herself with her scythe as Taurus swung his massive battle ax into her. “How dare you try to hurt Miss Lucy, you’ll regret that!” He fumed putting more pressure into his ax.

Zoren grinned knocking it away before spinning her scythe back at him aiming for his legs. ”You’ll have to do much better than that hamburger” Zorin taunted. Taurus looked her over studying her appearance. She has dark brown skin and short, spiky orange hair. She was also very tall and muscular, giving her an imposing presence. Her green eyes also seemed to be full of malice along with the right eye being much darker in color.

She wore a dark green halter top and the bottom half of what looked like a combat uniform. She also wore a fingerless black glove over her left hand which wielded her massive inhuman scythe. What was so strange if not scary about her however was her Tattoo’s.

They consist of a large pentagram on her forehead, a purple spiral on her right shoulder, and innumerable letters covering the entire right side of her body (or at least her face, neck, and arm). “Jeez Miss Lucy, you put her body to shame.” Taurus chuckled causing Zorin to scream angrily slashing wildly at him.

“How dare you, you bastard!” She aimed for his neck, legs and head. “Taurus!” Lucy screamed about to run to him but felt something hard slam into her side knocking her off her feet and into a nearby building. “Now don’t leave me alone” Lucy looked up from the debris at the new figure.

She appeared to be in her mid-teens. She had blond hair and silver eyes. She wore a uniform hiding much of her appearance but gave her an apparent amount of moment speed considering she blinked next to her when she struck her. Lastly she wore a long red cape draped around her back.

Lucy stared in shock as she saw what hit her. It was her arm! The woman’s arm slowly retracted back into her become natural again. “Aww, did I scare you little fairy? I guess what we heard about you wasn’t that true after all.” She smiled advancing.

Lucy quickly got to her feet before looking over to Taurus. He easily kept his own with the woman known as Zorin. Guess I have no choice, I need to gain some distance. Lucy quickly got up and ran into the building, the woman merely chuckled walking after her, seeing no need to run.

Lucy quickly forced her way through until she was in a near empty room with dusty bookshelves. Kneeling down she tried to stop to absorb what she learned. “Ok Lucy, you’re in an abandoned or dead town. The mission was a fake to lead you here, by whom though. There’s three member’s here searching for yo-“

“Oh sweetie there’s more than just those 3” Lucy’s eyes widened as she slowly turned around. Lucy paled as she saw a dark haired woman smiling behind her. “Hi,” her hand waved before she quickly leaned forward and flicked Lucy. Lucy gasped as blood shot out of her mouth as she was launched backwards through the building into the next room.

Staring up groggily she watched as the woman walked through the hole. She had the rosy cheeked appearance of an average teenager with very fair pale skin. She had black shoulder length hair along with the scariest pale blue eyes she had ever seen. They look like there glowing…

She wore a light black dress with wing patterns over her shoulders, back, and hips. On her neck was another bat like chocker with a single blue rose held on by two long flowing white ribbons fall down to her feet. “Aww did I hurt you? It was just a love tap I swear.” She smiled almost floating as she walked closer to Lucy.

Lucy got to her feet staggering out of the building. “Blood magic, pulse.” Lucy turned in time to see a red magic circle summoned before blood dripped freely into her hand forming a sphere. Before Lucy could question what was going on she felt immense pressure in her gut.

Lucy slowly looked down seeing the bloody orb being pushed into her. I didn’t even see her fire it! Much like before Lucy was shot out of the room this time into the streets. “Oww… “Lucy mumbled crawling to her knees. Pulling her keys up she flipped them till she found the one she was looking for.

“So you’re ready to play? Good, I was worried I’d killed you with that last one.” The woman floated out, her sickeningly sweet smile still in place. “I’m going to get hell for this but I need some source of liquid.” Lucy muttered gasping for air.

“Open gate of the water barer, Aquarius!” The summoning went off with the Mermaid spirit coming from the pool of blood dripping under her. “You have to be kidding me, what did I tell you about summoning me from puddles! I don’t even care if it’s your blood it’s still a muddle hole.” Aquarius spat angrily.

“You can chew me out later Aquarius but now really isen- Look out!” Lucy screamed shoving her spirit out of the way as another bloody orb shot into the ground, this time Lucy barley seeing it in time. Aquarius looked up at the woman and scoffed.

“You’re getting weaker I just know it Lucy, I’ll handle this.” Aquarius raised her urn preparing to fight. “And I thought I made a mess of her, you know our leader won’t forgive you if you kill her.” Lucy paled as she saw the woman from before walk out of the whole she just came from. “It’s not my fault; my pulse did it not me.” She feigned ignorance looking away smiling.

“Regardless we can’t kill her… Yet” She looked at Lucy her arms twitching a bit. Lucy reached for her whip before feeling a hand on her wrist. “Your injured enough, let me handle this one.” Lucy looked up in surprise. “Loke?” The lion spirit smiled patting her shoulder.

“All spirits in the celestial world know when there master’s in trouble, it’s a sense we all share. Don’t worry ether, I’m using my magic not yours to be here.” Lucy nodded smiling. Loke’s hands glowed as he got into his fighting stance. “She has a lot of spirits it seems Diva” The woman from before said blankly.

“I’m not surprised, she is one of the one who beat our old master’s Priscilla.” Diva smiled raising her hand to Aquarius. “And just who happened to be your old masters?” Loke questioned trying to leak any information. “That’s of no concern to you, now be gone.” Priscilla’s arm shot out gripping Loke by the neck as she choked him. Jeez what type of magic is this! Loke brought his hands up as he slammed them down breaking her arm.

As the limb fell away it simple retracted before spasming and reattaching itself back into place. “Now that’s just disgusting.” Aquarius commented before she raised a water shield blocking another orb of water. “Keep their battle out of this, after all I’m your opponent, it’s mighty rude to ignore me.” Diva smiled forming two red circles.

“Bloody whip!” She shouted bring two crimson ropes down slashing her shield in three’s.  Lucy having caught her breath pulled her own whip out. “If that’s your matter of weaponry then you don’t stand a chance.” Lucy turned around dodging as a foot slammed into where she just stood.

“Just how many of you are there!” Lucy shouted in panic at the new face. She had olive skin, cruel grey eyes, and shoulder length black hair worn in a ponytail. She wore a black tube top, a dark purple trench coat, and black pants. One of her more noticeable traits was a snake tattoo on her left arm. The same cruel expression was on her face as the others.

“Plenty,” she commented to Lucy’s previous statement. Quickly her hands rose and two dark green magic circles appeared. “Arsenal magic, duel pistol’s” She smirked as who revolvers appeared. Crap she uses gun magic like Alzack. Lucy quickly jumped behind a building wall as she felt shots fire near her.

“Come on blondie can’t you handle a little led?” She laughed as she continued her gun assault. Lucy pulled out one of her keys a plan already forming. “Open gate of the Maiden, Virgo!” The door opened with Virgo bowing to Lucy.

“Hello Princess, do you wish to punish me?”, “NOT NOW!” Lucy screamed covering her head from the bullets raining near her. “Oh goodie punishment later.” Virgo smiled happily making Lucy sweat a bit. There’s something seriously twisted about you.

“Ok listen Virgo here’s what I need you to do.” She whispered her plan as the bullets hailed around her. Virgo nodded before bending over. “Sure you don’t want to give me a quick spank Princess?” Lucy’s jaw was hanging now. “You’ve been hanging out with Gemini!” She pointed an accusing finger at Virgo. “Only when she’s not in your bedroom with you while you-“Lucy quickly covered her mouth forcing her to the ground.

“Please just go,” tears streaming down her cheeks in embarrassment. Virgo bowed before the ground under her sucked her in. Lucy pulled her whip out waiting. “Come on are you going to hide from me all day? Man you’re pathetic.” The woman spat before her guns clicked empty. Tossing them aside two more magic circles formed giving her a new pair, but before she could resume firing Lucy had her opening.

“Now Virgo!” The woman looked at her confused before the ground under her shook. “What the?!” She fell down to her knees dropping her guns. Before she could get up Lucy lashed out with her whip striking her in the face and throwing her out of her hole. The woman landed roughly before summoning another circle.

“Arsenal magic, Rifle.” A long rifle with a scope appeared she quickly turned towards Lucy enraged but before she could fire Virgo’s hand shot out of the ground pulling her foot under. “Damnit!” She shot at the ground not paying attention but it was too late. Lucy quickly struck again, her whip shot forward into the woman’s gut throwing her into the building.

Lucy walked up to her and noticed she was out cold. “Nice work Virgo,” Lucy hugged her maid spirit. “Punishment now?!” Virgo chirped happily. “Noooooooooo” Lucy recalled her gate. “Hmm I wonder if Gemini does anything with her in the celestial world.” Lucy pictured herself abusing Virgo and shuddered. Best not think about that now…

Lucy looked over to her other two spirits and smiled. They seemed like they have things handled so far. The two mages where panting tiredly while her spirits didn’t look to worse for the ware. Running over to help them she was stopped by someone tapping her shoulder.

“Did you forget me?” Lucy took one look before she was slapped to the ground. Looking up surprised she actually did forget about the smaller girl she first encountered. “That’s so mean, and here I thought you liked me.” She fake cried rubbing her eyes.

“What the hell why would I like you!” Lucy screamed blushing. “Well I like you, your body looks luscious.” The young girl drooled giving her a perverted grin. “Why do I keep getting hit on by Lolicon perverts?!” Lucy hung her head crying.

“Take it as a compliment” she shrugged before she slowly dissolved into thin air. “What the-“Lucy started before she felt something hit her in the stomach. Lucy felt some blood drip from her mouth as she looked around shocked. “You only got a taste of my magic from before; get ready to feast on it.” The voice giggled.

Lucy looked around fearfully as she felt punches and kicks from all sides. Screaming she could do nothing as the rain of blows hit her from all sides. “Come on you just took out Alshua easily, are you really this pathetic?” the voice rang out.

Lucy slowly picked herself up coughing more blood but could do nothing as she heard the presence approach. Suddenly in a flash a figure stood in front of her. “I deeply apologize for being so late to this fight Lucy-Sama. I regretfully was unavailable till only recently but I will give you what aid I can now.” Lucy looked up blinking and smiled. “I’m guessing you used your own magic like Loke did Capricorn?”

Capricorn smiled putting his hand to his chest as he bowed. “Of course, I serve the heartphilia now and forever, and I will do all to protect them.” Capricorn immediately turned around seemingly grabbing thin air. “And stop all who oppose it.” He clenched his first making the girl from before appeared in his grasp choking with his hand around her neck.

“B-b-but h-how d-did you s-see me” She struggled trying to get free. “While your magic might fool other’s I can hear and smell you even if you were a mile away.” He said calmly before dropping her and delivering a spinning kick to her abdomen launching her into the building nearby.

“T-thank you Capricorn.” Lucy said shakily as she tried to get up. The goat spirit kneeled down helping her to her feet. “Think nothing of it Miss Lucy-Sama; it is my duty and honor to help you. But you should seriously work on your reflexes if you don’t mind me saying; you were easily caught off guard by her attacks. Should I schedule some reflex training for you?” Lucy chuckled as she got to her feet.

“Maybe later”, Capricorn nodded bowing. “DON’T THINK IT’S OVER!” Lucy looked at the building the small girl was sent before shocked. In the place of the girl was a towering creature. It had shadows shifting all around its form lashing out violently. Her face now contorted differently breaking into seven different forms along with her arms and legs breaking into separate lings all reaching out becoming jagged.

Lucy looked up at her form shocked while Capricorn stayed calm and collect. “I don’t care if Master gets mad at me; no one disrespects me like that.” She growled in a much deeper demonic voice. As the towering mass of shadows and flesh charged screaming enraged Capricorn calmly walked in front of Lucy before swiftly kneeling down and kicking the air to his side.

In an instant the hideous creature faded and was replaced with the wide eyed mage coughing blood as Capricorns foot connected with her stomach. “B-but how… nobody can see through my illusion magic…” She muttered before falling to the ground unconscious.

“No man perhaps but I am a proud spirit in service to the Heartphilia. Such tricks cannot fool me.” Lucy looked amazed at the downed mage. “It was all an illusion?” Capricorn nodded. “Though I can’t fault you for not seeing it, I still request you to train with me so these types of magic wont hinder you in the future.” Capricorn bowed before he closed his gate vanishing.

Maybe I should train with him more, I didn’t notice at all Lucy thought before stepping over the unconscious girl back to her other spirits fights. Stepping through the rubble she saw Taurus fighting with Loke both looking exhausted. The woman known as Zorin was knocked out near him.

That’s three. Aquarius was also visibly sweating as she fought the woman known as Diva, although her appearance was different. She had a faint red glow around her with her eyes glowing fully. There where puddles of blood surrounding her on all sides she used to fight the water spirit who equally used her own water to wash them away.

Lucy quickly ran up to help her since Loke now had Taurus. “What are you doing her Lucy I can handle this wench.” Aquarius growled. Lucy sweated bullets but stayed where she was. “Then if you already have it you shouldn’t mind me staying to help… err, watch…?” She said her words a bit carefully.

Aquarius growled but didn’t send her away thankfully. “Oh goodie, I was growing bored of the fish lady, now I can play with you.” Diva smiled, blood dripped down her lips as she grinned. “WHO ARE YOU CALLING A FISH LADY!?” Aquarius bellowed lifting her urn up. Without remorse a torrent of high powered water shot out into Diva surprising Lucy at the velocity. “Wow and I thought you hated me.” Lucy commented dryly.

Lucy looked through the current wide eyed. A thin wall of crimson liquid moved rapidly in a circle absorbing the blast. No way is she blocking it! Diva chuckled before a whip of blood shot from the side about to impact Aquarius. Lucy quickly lashed at it with her own whip countering it.

This continued for a while, whenever a whip or blast of blood shot out towards them Lucy would block it with accurate precision while Aquarius would rain torrent after torrent of water into her. “Crap I know how to beat her.” Lucy cried as she looked at Aquarius. “Shouldn’t that be a good thing?” The water spirit deadpanned.

“Don’t kill me!” Lucy whined as she pulled a key out. “What are you-“Aquarius started, “Open, Gate of Scorpion, Scorpio!” The gate chimed as Scorpio appeared, his usual hands held up with a smirk. “We are in the house, how may I serve you Miss Lucy?” He grinned with his tongue out before noticing Aquarius standing there speechless.

“Whoa Aquarius baby you’re here to? That’s so sweet of you Miss Lucy” Lucy rubbed the back of her head sheepishly. “Y-y-yea I thought you guys might want to fight together more often.” She bit back a lie. “Oh darling it’s so good to see you!” Aquarius hugged him eagerly.

”Likewise baby, now who needs to taste our sand?” Scorpio’s tail rose as he looked around before spotting Diva. “I need you to use your Sand Buster on the puddles on the ground and dry them up.” Lucy pointed to the surrounding area.

“Can do Miss Lucy,” Scorpio grinned viciously. Lucy was about to tell Aquarius what to do but felt a sharp pain in her cheek. Lucy paled as she saw Aquarius pinching her with the most hateful glare she could possibly muster. “When this is over I will drown you for letting my darling see me in this state!” She gritted her teeth as she glared daggers at her.

Lucy shuttered backing up. “I-I-I-I-I-I’m sorry d-don’t kill me!” Lucy whined falling to her kneels crying. “Oh you’ll be Lucky if it kills you.” Aquarius spat with a near homicidal look before going back to Diva. Why does she hate meeeeeeeeeeeeee, Lucy whined.

“All right, Sand Buster!” Scorpio shot out his sand instantly changing their battlefield. The once drenched streets where down two feet under sand. Diva looked down shocked before a torrent of water was shot towards her. Biting her thumbs two red magic circles appeared.

“Blood magic, lifeblood shield!” She screamed as the pooling blood shot out of her forming another shield, this time no longer shredding her water however. “Scorpio aim for the shield!” Lucy called out her whip at the ready.

“We got this, Sand Buster!” Another sandstorm shot straight at Diva’s shield making her gasp in surprise as the shield little by little started falling away before it was gone completely. “Fine then, Blood magic Pul-“She started before Lucy’s whip impacted the side of her head sending her airborne.

“Now Aquarius!” Aquarius brought her urn up before a powerful stream shot out just as fast as the others impacting Diva directly. The blood mage coughed up blood before she was shot into the building behind her all the way through it into the next one leaving nothing but a massive hole in her wake.

“Nice!” Lucy jumped cheering seeing the fourth member taken out by her two spirits. “All right, happy to fight for ya Miss Lucy and I’ll see you later Aquarius baby” Scorpio grinned before his door closed. Lucy shuttered not even having to look as she felt a massive killer intent directed her way.

“You have 5 seconds…” Lucy didn’t need more then that before she was running away from her homicidal spirit now firing water bolt after bolt at her screaming master. “C-C-C-CLOSE G-G-G-GATE!!!” Lucy screamed trying to force her gate closed Aquarius resisting enraged.

This lasted for about ten minutes, the town now flooded with water as Lucy flopped down too tired to run anymore. “Let that be a lesson to you Lucy, and don’t summon me for a while, I’m going to spend some time with my boyfriend looking my best, you know what a boyfriend is right?” Aquarius smirked before closing her gate.

“HEY I HAVE A “...” well I have three girlfriends…” Lucy muttered annoyed. Lucy panted tiredly feeling her magic almost fully depleted. Crawling to her feet she slowly made her way over to Loke and Taurus. When she got there however the sight was a grim one at best.

Loke was kneeling on the ground clutching his arm in pain while Taurus was currently locking weapons with, wait what is that thing! Lucy looked at what Taurus was fighting in horror. She… she’s a demon. Her skin is a light shade of blue-violet; she had a pair of moth like wings clinging to her skin creeping up along with her hair being more pointed now like spikes with a single horn on her forehead. Is this an illusion to!?

Lucy ran up to Loke helping him to his feet. “What the hell is that, that thing?” Lucy whispered in disbelief. Loke looked at it with a rare case of fear. “It’s a demon of some sort. She’s a takeover mage, what she took over though is something from nightmares though. Her powers sadly are anything but a dream” Loke looked down angrily.

“I don’t have much power left Lucy; I can’t hold myself in this plain very long.” Loke said seriously. “I doubt you can keep Taurus here ether, you’re on your last legs to.” Lucy looked at the monster before her but felt determined. “I know what I can do but I need you to keep her distracted for a little longer.

Loke nodded getting to his feet and charging in. “I’ll give you all the time you need!” He screamed, his hands glowed as he used his Regulus magic. Lucy backed up trying to find a clear view of just Priscilla. I only have enough magic left for one more summon and then when I use it, I’ll be done, I can’t miss.

Lucy looked at Loke and Taurus being tossed around before anger flooded into her. “Open gate of the Twins, Gemini!”

 

~ Lucy’s Apartment ~

 

Gemini kicked her feet back and forth as she lay on Lucy’s bed reading through a magazine. “Hmm maybe this will be suitable for Miss Lucy? No I think the other one looked better. No way, Miss Lucy loves bathing with everyone and this one has a much bigger tub. Yes but she can just shrink people to fit them into a smaller one and this one has a better view and its closer to the guild hall.”

Gemi and Mini both bantered back and forth before they felt a sudden pulling.

“Oh no, Miss Lucy!”

“Oh no, Miss Lucy!”

 

In an instant they vanished out of her apartment as they were recalled to their master.

 

 

~ Present Battle Field ~

 

Lucy saw the Twin spirits gate open as they appeared looking around fiercely for their master. “Miss Lucy!” Gemini said panicked tackling Lucy in a hug as they saw her state. “Who did this to you, I’ll brutally kill them, no ill make them feel more pain then they ever knew an-“Lucy kissed her silencing her.

“Ok where going to have a little chat later, I’m not that violent of a person.” Lucy frowned making Gemini blush. “And I need you to help me with that spell.” Lucy trailed off. Gemini blinked in confusion before it dawned on her. “Wait you mean that one? But it failed last time.” Gemini frowned.

Lucy turned Gemini’s head before she gasped in horror. “WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING!” Lucy frowned seeing the equally disturbing monster’s limbs stretching out of there sockets slamming Taurus into Loke. “The target.” Lucy said darkly. Gemini looked determined nodding.

Both Spirit and Master charged there magic powering it together. “You ready?” Lucy whispered feeling her magic at its peak. “You know it.” Gemini smirked.

 

Survey the Heaven, Open the Heaven...

All the stars, far and wide...

Show me thy appearance...

With such shine….

O Tetrabiblos...

I am the ruler of the stars...

Aspect became complete...

Open thy malevolent gate…

Oh 88 Stars of the heaven...

Shine! Shine!

Urano Metria!!

Urano Metria!!

 

Loki and Taurus dodge away hearing the spell. Priscilla looked at them confused before she turned towards both Lucy’s but it was too late. She looked up just in time to see the lights then converge with tremendous force upon her.

In an instant she felt flooded with pain as the attack more powerful than anything she had ever seen crashed into her directly. Instantly her magic faded as the spell ripped through it then into her. Once the spell faded Lucy and Gemini panted looking at the woman just standing there. Her eyes where rolled into the back of their sockets before she felt to her knee’s then to the ground unconscious.

“I… I think… It’s over…” Lucy panted on her knee’s feeling completely drained. Gemini felt herself being pulled away without her magic. Loke smiled before waving her off fading back through his door. “G-glad to fight with you M-Miss Lucy,” Taurus panted before he was recalled.

Gemini looked around making sure no one else was there but all she saw was the 5 downed mages, all as unconscious as the next. “Please never scare me like that again Miss Lucy.” Gemini felt her eyes water seeing Lucy’s battered and bruised form.

“I’m sorry Gemini; I didn’t come to fight them. They lured me here for some reason.” Lucy frowned not liking what they said. Gemini nodded, “Let’s get you some help, if I’m correct then Hargeon is only a few miles away and-“She started before a soft sound resonated through the air.

Slowly both Gemini’s eyes and Lucy’s turned dusky as the beautiful music sung out. Slowly both Gemini and Lucy moved robotically towards the music. Why am I moving, why can’t I control my actions! Lucy tried to scream, willing her body to stop but she couldn’t so much as blink. Instantly Lucy’s hand moved towards her keys.

“Close gate” she muttered out as Gemini vanished. Lucy then grabbed hey key ring dropping it to the ground before following the music. Lucy was a prisoner of her own body as she walked painfully towards the music. Once she stood before a cellar she slowly walked down till she reached the bottom and saw a lone figure inside.

She looks sort of like me… Lucy looked at the strange girl in confusion as she held up a violin playing the music with a smile. Slowly Lucy walked forward before kneeling down as she stared up at the woman. She had long flowing blonde hair and deep blue eyes. She wore a short white dress with a see-through vail draped around the outside. Out of all the mages present she seemed the most nonthreatening or cruel by the way she moved and smiled.

Finally when the music stopped the woman’s eyes opened. Her smile faded instantly and she looked away frowning. “I’m sorry…” She muttered confusing Lucy before she used the stick of her Violin to knock her out.

 

 

~ Unknown location ~

 

“Why would you apologize you pathetic excuse for a mage!” a woman screamed angrily before hitting the woman in white to the ground, her violin falling to the floor as she cupped her cheek crying. “I… I didn’t me, mean…” The woman cried softly unable to talk before her cruel leader.

“Pathetic…” She spat walking over to the unconscious Lucy. “Just the same as the rest of you, it’s an insult you were all taken out by one useless mage.” She said darkly staring at the five women kneeling before her.

“But it’s not our fault, she was a one man army a-“The girl in a black dress started before the leader grabbed her by her throat. “Did I say you could speak?” She said darkly. The girl was shaking visibly as she shook her head no.

“Then don’t.” she dropped her to the floor. The rest of the woman present stayed quiet. “Well since our newest member was the only one to actually stop her, she should be the one to get the first honors.” The woman smiled cruelly looking at the cowering girl.

“N-n-no please I d-don’t want to do anything to her, I, I mean I never met her an-“She was slapped again to the floor. “I give you the first opportunity and you throw it away? Do you know how disrespectful that is?” She barked kicking her back to the floor.

“Why your even here or why we bother keeping you is beyond me. Just know you will be participating this time, and she will be your first kill.” The leader said darkly making the young mage cry softly on the floor, the others present ether smirking or keeping an indifferent expression.

“Now then, all we need to do is wait for the bitch to wake up.” She raised her hand over Lucy before a black magic circle appeared. “Size magic, Shrink…”

 

 

~ 2 Hours later ~

 

Lucy felt something wet hit her face. Lucy’s eyes slowly started opening, pain wrecked her body from all sides especially her head. “Well it’s about damn time.” A voice said gruffly. Lucy looked around confused before something wet hit her in the back of her head.

Lucy rubbed her head feeling the sticky substance confused. Is this, saliva? Lucy slowly took in her surrounds before dread crept through her. Turning around slowly her face paled as a fear she never experienced ran through her.

Standing before here where the 6 woman she had encountered earlier. Each one had an angry or smiling expression on their face, well except for the one girl in a white dress standing back a bit, she actually looked kind of sad? “Good your awake,” The woman covered in tattoo’s spit at her again making Lucy cough it out of her face.

“Aww is the little princess not that scared of us? Usually when there this small there screaming and balling their eyes out.” The girl in the revealing black dress giggled. Lucy’s breath hitched. Oh no… I didn’t even realize it…

Lucy looked up at the woman feeling a new wave of fear, she was shrunk… “Maybe I should put the fear back into her.” The woman known as Zorin stepped up her ruined arm glowing as many small magic circles appeared. “Maybe I should make her think she’s being torn to shreds or burned alive, what sounds more fun for you?” She grinned viciously.

Lucy shook with fear unsure what would happen. I can’t move, my body won’t let me but… even if I could I can’t get away from all of them… my magic’s gone to, I… I don’t have enough power left to grow myself back ether… what do I do…

Lucy felt tears flooding her eyes as she felt completely trapped by the 5 mages. “You will do nether Zorin, I don’t want your fear magic used on this insect, and we will make her fear us plenty without it.” Said a dark voice from behind the woman present.

The 5 mages stepped aside as a new face appeared looking down cruelly at Lucy as she smiled. Lucy studied her unsure of who she was but she felt familiar… She had long flowing black hair pulled out of her face by a purple headband.

She wore a dark ash dress with a spider web imprint around her stomach. The dress had dark frills towards the ends making it look wavy also. The only other thing she could notice was a pair of black dress shoes but besides that not much was very noticeable about her yet, she felt like she had seen her before. The biggest and by far scariest thing though that stood out was her crazed grin, she looked insane.

“Do you have any idea who we are...?” The woman said darkly. Lucy looked at her scared; out of the entire woman present her psychotic smile chilled her to the bone. “I asked you a question.” She said venomously before slamming her fist inches from Lucy.

“N-n-no…” Lucy whispered out causing the other woman present to chuckle. “Where assassins from Death's Head Caucus, our Master put a rather large hit on you and after finding out who you are I just couldn’t possibly resist this chance.” She giggled gleefully making the other woman present a little nervous.

“Why… why would I be a-a m-mark?” Lucy asked shocked at her words. The leader giggled shaking her head. “You really don’t have the faintest idea do you? I bet it was you who set up the stereotypes for dumb blonds.” She giggled.

“You’ve been a thorn in our guilds sides for 8 years now. This all started back when you and your pathetic team beat out best members, Team Trinity Raven at the Tower of heaven. How you possibly managed against Vidaldus is beyond me.” She spat angrily slamming her fist down once more.

After word spread out that we failed, no less the fact it was our greatest members we got less and less hits. HELL, YOUR GUILD EVEN STOPPED SOME OF OUT VILLAGE RAIDS, just like the one last month…” Her tone turned dark as hatred ran through her eyes paralyzing Lucy.

“And if that wasn’t bad enough even our commanders from Grimoire Heart stopped calling on us because they thought we were too incompetent!” The other members darkened glaring at Lucy. “What does this have to all do with me though?” Lucy screamed angrily before the woman glared down and flicked her in the head.

Lucy gasped feeling like she was hit by a steamroller as she was launched backwards about ten feet (inches). “I was getting to that bitch let me finish,” She spat angrily. “As I was saying before you rudely interrupted, Grimoire Heart stopped calling to us to do their jobs, like the one on Tenrou Island 7 years ago.”

Lucy absorbed the information feeling more of the pieces fall into place. “After you managed to beat Master Hades, and the other members they just dropped off the bloody map!” She screamed venomously glaring at Lucy with such hatred she had never seen or known.

“Once they were gone our guild got next to no missions, members fled, and our reputation was shot! And we slowly faded to one of the lessor squabbling dark guilds bandits don’t even bat an eyelash at.” She growled.

“But things looked up for us when you and your guild reappeared 7 years later, I don’t know what happen to you and I don’t give a shit really but when we found out you’d be in the grand magic games we pleaded with Raven Tail to hire us to destroy you… There master just laughed saying if we couldn’t do it seven years ago why even bother now…” The leader turned quiet for a moment as she gripped her head, her insane grin twitching up and down making Lucy fear for more than her life.

“But, but, but, BUT… The final straw was a month ago, you know the one that broke the camel’s back! Hehehe you did something stupid and unforgivable to not just out guild, but to me personally.” She glared back down her smile dropping as she bared her teeth growling.

“You fought a certain group of dark mages, guess where they came from…” Lucy’s eyes widened feeling the last of the puzzle pieced together. That’s why they targeted me, that’s why they want revenge, but… “I still don’t understand though, why me specifically and not my other members? They were present to…” Lucy looked up confused.

The leader chuckled running her fingers through her hair. “Because I personally requested you when our master said we needed to get even. Who better to get even with then the one mage who locked up my sister, AND STOLE HER MAGIC!” The woman screamed throwing the table aside casting Lucy to the floor painfully.

Lucy’s eyes widened now realizing why she looked familiar, her mind flashed back to the dark mage who shrank her from before, the one Gemini had taken form from, the one currently locked away by the magic council for life.

The woman passed back and forth before Lucy chuckling darkly. “Yessss, you see it now don’t you? You know about my sister Saeko, she’s the one your little pet took her form fr-“She was cut off my Lucy screaming. “SHES NOT A PET, SHES MY SPIRIT AND FRIEND!” Lucy screamed enraged at somebody calling Gemini a pet.

The leader blinked as did everyone in surprise; did she really just do that? The woman present backed up fearfully from there leader as she screamed angrily kicking the table aside and stomping hard on Lucy. Lucy coughed tasting blood in her mouth.

“How dare you, you bitch! You’re an insect you don’t have the right to talk to me like that you pathetic excuse for a bug!” She screamed angrily slamming her foot down stomping hard. The leader removed her foot before seeing Lucy’s eyes slowly closing as consciousness slipped form her. “Damnit! get over here newbie!”

The other woman present pushed the woman in the white dress forward before the leader grabbed her arm roughly and forced her to her knees before Lucy. Slowly her hand glowed black as a purple magic circle appeared.

“You’re going to kill her first, and with my Curse magic she won’t just die, she’ll get to live through as many deaths as I please, we’ll each take turns killing her nice and slowly, a death for every minute my sister has to rot in that damn cell.” She grinned viciously.

The woman in the white dress tried backing up before she was kicked hard in her back sending her to the floor. “I said, your first to kill her, if you don’t we can always make you join her.” She chuckled pointing her magic towards the crying woman.

“I… I c-can’t, I… I won’t hurt her…” She cried into her hands sadly. “Then you made your choice you worthless garbage… Curse magic, A thousand fates of-“She was stopped when the room exploded with smoke.

“Size magic, Shrink…” A voice said darkly. All woman present except there leader fell unconscious as they were hit from the magic, their own magic to drained to fight off its effects. The leader coughed picking herself off the floor, her hands glow fading as her magic locked itself.

“What the hell is this! That bitch can’t use her magic when she-“the leader started before something hit her, hard as she flew through the air cracking the cement wall behind her. “If you dare speak of Lucy in any other name like that again I will end you where you stand…” the voice said darkly.

As the smoke cleared it revealed the form of Lucy or more Gemini still using her form with a very pissed off expression, Lucy’s keys clenched tightly in her fist. ”You don’t know the first thing about celestial spirits do you…? When our master’s in trouble we can feel it, we don’t just wait to be summoned we can summon ourselves…” Gemini glared at the now unconscious dark mage.

Gemini immediately went over to Lucy’s bleeding form and felt tears well up in her eyes. Quickly she changed her form now looking like Wendy as she channeled her Sky magic into her, healing any internal wounds she couldn’t see.

“You have 30 seconds to tell me exactly what’s going on and why, otherwise you’ll end up like the rest of them, Oh and you have 20 seconds left.” Gemini said darkly as she glared at the cowering woman in white.

“PLEASEDON’TKILLMEISWAREIDIDN’TWANTTOHURTHERIWASJUSTFOLLOWINGORDER’SANDICOULND’TBAREHURTINGHERSOIDIDN’TBUTTHEYGOTMADATMEANDFORCEDMETODOITISWAREPLEAASEBIELEVEMEIDIDN’TDOANYTHINGTOHERBEFOREYOUSHOWEDUPAN-“

Gemini’s jaw was hanging at this point in surprise as she listened to the woman’s frantic crying. Did she actually just say all that in 20 seconds?! “Ok, let’s try this again but slower, I won’t hurt you if you cooperate. Now tell me what happened.” The woman cowered nodding and explained the situation.

After she finished her head was bowed as tears fell from her eyes. Gemini looked Lucy over and nodded seeing all her wounds healed. Walking over to the woman she reached out making her flinch in fear. “If I find out your lying about so much as a sentence I will end you.” Gemini said darkly in Wendy’s tone making the sight rather odd if anyone was present.

Gemini tapped her shoulder making her flinch as if she was struck. Gemini poofed into her form going over all her memories, the woman stared at her in shock surprised she had just taken her form. Gemini’s expressions changed back and forth from a frown to a glare, to a sad expression to an enraged one before she finally stopped closing her eyes and sighing.

“Get out now…” She whispered. The woman looked up worried but when Gemini opened her eyes she saw nothing but anger directed towards her. “I don’t plan on letting any of the other’s go so I would accept this kindness before I change my mind. If you had so much as even said something bad to Lucy I wouldn’t even be giving you this chance. Now get out now and if I so much as hear a word from now on about you anywhere near Magnolia or in other dark guild I will make it my personal goal to correct this grave mistake.” Gemini finished pointing to the door.

The woman nodded sadly before crawling to her feet. Quietly she picked up her instrument and started walking out the door. She took one last look at Lucy feeling a little envious of her before walking out the door and running away.

Gemini changed back into Lucy before cradling her little master and crying softly. I should have gotten her sooner… Tears rained down over her as she cried softly. Gemini felt her breathing slow as she placed Lucy between her breasts as she got up.

Looking over the unconscious dark mages present she was sorely tempted to just crush them all and be done with it but they had to pay, oh and they would. Gemini gathered the 6 mages before shrinking them all to an inch in size and tucking them in her pocket.

Quickly she started sprinting as she left the destroyed town behind, she had a long way to go before she reached Hargeon and an even longer train ride back to Magnolia…

 

 

~ Magnolia, Fairy Tail Guild Hall ~

 

The guild hall was rather quiet today; nothing to important had started up yet. Erza sat quietly at the bar talking with Mirajane. Most of the present guild members sat as far away from them as possible, the fight from the day before still ingrained in their minds.

“So did you hear? Gemini’s been going over some place’s while Lucy’s on her mission, I’m sure she’ll find the perfect once since they share the same mind. I checked one out with her yesterday and I think it’s perfect.” Mirajane said happily. Erza nodded seemingly out of it. “Is everything alright Erza?” Mirajane asked worried.

“Something doesn’t sit well with me… I feel like I should go after Lucy, she’s only a day away.” Erza said getting ready to get up before Mirajane pushed her back down. “Ok first calm down, and tell me why you think Lucy’s in trouble.” Mirajane said calmly but a hint of worry present in her tone.

“I looked over the request board before she did, the one she took seemed strange to me. Why would a small town hire only celestial mages for a job and pay with a priceless gold key? Wouldn’t it make more sense to hire all mages? The key would attract celestial mages but it’s still a valuable item that can be sold for over 500,000 jewels at least, so why was it so specific?” Erza questioned her tone one of absolute.

Mirajane was about to respond but had to stop to think about it. The job was to stop a small pack of bandits, nothing special, especially not specific enough for a certain type of mage to get involved. Maybe they just proffered them? No if you have a problem you can’t be picky how to deal with it. Not to mention the reward did seem really bazar, why offer so much for just bandits?

“It shouldn’t be now that you mention it, I never thought about that…” Mirajane said worry now evident in her voice. “Maybe you should go after her, I’ll see if I can get some time off to join you.” Mirajane walked over to the other end of the bar towards their master before the guild hall’s door opened.

Most heads turned but nothing big happened, except for Erza and Mirajane resisting the urge to tackle who came in. “I’m back guys,” Lucy waved to everyone. Everyone greeted her before she made her way to the bar. “We need to talk now.” Lucy whispered into Erza’s ear in a serious manner before her eyes darted to Mirajane.

“Tell Mira to.” Lucy walked past the bar before headed out back to her apartment. As soon as she was gone Erza walked up to Makarov, “I’m done for the day, I’ll see you tomorrow Master Makarov.” She said respectfully walking quickly after her.

Makarov raised his brow before casting his gaze to Mirajane. “I suppose you’re going to be going to?” Mirajane blinked surprised before smiling warmly. “Yes master,” she bowed setting her tray down and following after them.

Makarov sighed swishing his drink around a bit. “I do hope Gemini didn’t give them any bad news.” He looked back at his children’s retreating forms before the door closed leaving the few members to go about their own business, unaware of what had just transpired.

 

 

~ Outside the guild hall ~

 

“Gemini! What’s going on did something bad happen to Lucy?” Erza called out stopping the spirit as she fidgeted a bit. Mirajane soon joined them with the same worry as her. “Let’s get back to Lucy’s apartment; we need to discuss something you’re not going to like.”

“Is she ok?” Mirajane looked at her pleadingly. Gemini nodded before walking towards the apartment, Erza and Mirajane quickly in tow.

 

 

~ Lucy’s Apt ~

 

“LET ME GO GEMINI, IM GOING TO KILL THEM!” Mirajane screamed being restrained by Gemini who had her legs latched on the bedpost. “M-M-MIRA!? Damnit calm down for a second!” Gemini felt the bed being pulled with her as she tried to hold down the enraged take over mage.

Erza was taking it a little bit better having destroyed the table upon hearing it but not the unconscious mages before her… yet. Lucy was lying on her pillow tucked in as she rested while Gemini tried to control the chaos present.

“DAMNIT ERZA HELP ME OUT HERE!” Gemini screamed trying to stop Mira after her second wind kicked in. Erza scowled at her, “Why would I stop her from killing them after what they did to Lucy? A better question is why are you…” Erza said darkly.

“Because Lucy wouldn’t want this!” Gemini screamed making Erza look away and Mirajane calm down to a more manageable level, but still trying to break free from her grip. “Can I let you go?”, “I wouldn’t…” Mirajane said seriously.

Gemini sighed pulling Mirajane back into her lap as she hugged her close. “Just let’s talk this over first and not make any rash decisions. Trust me; I had to stop myself countless times on the train ride back… I could have squished them with two fingers of tossed them on the tracks to be run over and…” Gemini frowned taking a deep breath.

“My point is let’s be calm about this. They will pay but let’s not do anything we can’t take back, especially if it’s Lucy who looks at us differently afterwards.” Gemini’s words had their intended effect calming Mirajane and Erza.

The room was dead quiet for a while before Erza spoke up. “I hate to say this but Gemini’s right… We can’t let our emotions control our actions, no matter how much we might want to.” Erza’s fist clenched as she gritted the last of her words staring at the mages on the broken table.

“Let’s call the magic council; they’ll lock them up in one of the dark zones. You both know that’s a fate worse than death, and better then these things deserve.” Mirajane looked bitterly at the mages but sighed none the less.

“I still want Payback; this might be asking a lot but Gemini can you look through each of their thoughts so we know what they had planned…” Mirajane whispered. Erza and Gemini looked surprised at her request. “Why would you want to know what these monsters would do with Lucy!?” Erza was the first to speak up.

“I need to know what they planned… this is my only offer, otherwise prison be damned I will kill them so there’s not a possible chance in hell of them ever coming after Lucy again.” Mirajane said sternly, her seriousness evident that it wasn’t a bluff.

Gemini sweat a bit looked at them unsure. Sighing she got up before walking to the table. “We must never tell Lucy what we find out, I don’t think I could live with her knowing fully whatever they had planned.” Gemini felt her eyes tear up. Erza and Mirajane nodded before Gemini sat down and tapped each of the women.

Erza and Mirajane watched her expressions, studying what she was thinking as she changed. Tapping the blonde one first she went through her thoughts and frowned but didn’t show much emotion past that. “Pervert…” She muttered under her breath confusing both women present.

Going next to the tattooed woman her face twisted to one of anger as she shook before glaring down at her. “S-she… she was going to s-slowly…” Gemini felt her eyes tear up as she tried to speak… “Dissection…” She said unable to say the rest causing Mirajane to stand angrily before Erza pulled her back down.

Gemini touched the woman in combat clothes going over her thoughts. Gemini grit her teeth in anger but had a much better reaction then before. “She was going to use her for target practice…” She spat angrily. Erza and Mirajane growled but stayed calm listening to the others.

As she tapped the black haired woman in a dress she let her thoughts flood in. Gemini’s breath hitched as tears started falling again. “S-she…*sniffle* She was going t-to sacrifice her… her magic requires the use of other’s blood to work…” Gemini wiped the tears from her eyes.

“So she used a sacrificial magic then…” Erza said more to herself in thought then to those present. “I’m guessing since the size magic originated from there guild most of them use some form of forbidden or lost magic.” Gemini nodded trying to change the subject as she glared down at the woman.

Tapping the short haired blond she let her memories flood in feeling as much pain and despair as before. “She… she was the same. She was going to use her to power her demon soul take over. The more flesh she consumes the stronger she gets…” Gemini said sick to her stomach.

Erza and Mirajane both had a disgusted look as they looked at the dark mages. What kind of sick magic did they dabble in? Finally Gemini tapped the last remaining woman, the dark haired one, there leader. As her thoughts went through her mind Gemini grabbed her head in pain startling those present.

Gemini shook violently shaking her head. ”G-Gemini?” Erza said reaching out to her. Suddenly Gemini’s eyes shot open, they were bloodshot. “I’LL KILL HER, IM GOING TO KILL HER THAT, THAT…” Erza and Mirajane both had to grab onto Gemini as she lunged for the leader grabbing at her franticly screaming.

“DAMNIT GEMINI CALM DOWN!” Erza said trying to stop the enraged spirit foaming at the mouth. Both Mirajane and Erza restrained her, changing the situation around from before as she spasmed violently trying to break free.

“Let, me, go! I want to kill her!” Gemini panted as her strength left her before she changed back into Lucy. Gemini cried softly into their arms seeing and imagining everything there leader planned on doing. “S-she… I won’t… we have to kill her; I won’t allow her to live.” Gemini said darkly glaring at her as tears streamed down her cheeks.


“What did you see, tell us Gemini?” Erza said with trepidation, unsure if she really wanted to know. Gemini shook her head unable to speak. “I… I won’t… I can’t say such h-horrendous things…” Gemini shivered before getting off Mira and Erza and running to Lucy’s side.

Mirajane held Erza’s hand as she felt her own eyes tear up. “Whatever she saw shook her up, I… I don’t want to know what it was. It will probably haunt her…” Erza muttered Mirajane nodding sadly as they watched their friend crying over her master.

Erza let go of Mirajane’s hand before her hand glowed, in its place was a small knife. “Erza, what are you doing…” Mirajane said already knowing the answer. “You heard Gemini, I won’t let her live.” She started walking before she had Mira pulling her back. “Not like that.” Mirajane whispered venomously. “Give me a day; I want her to suffer…” Erza shuttered at her words. They were the same ones used against her when she thought she had hurt Lucy.

Erza nodded sending the knife away before she went over and kneeled down by the crying spirit as she hugged her close. “It’s alright Gemini, it’s over they won’t harm her.” Erza said with comforting tone. “B-b-but w-what if I d-didn’t get t-there in time!” Gemini cried into the sheets. Mirajane kneeled down next to her hugging her just as close.

“It’s not important. What is important is that you did. Don’t dwell on the past on what if, it will only consume you.” Mirajane said seriously remembering her own self-doubts before her sister was returned to her.

Gemini cuddled into their embrace not wanting to leave them, or her. She cast her gaze to Lucy and felt her eyes tear up again. “I never want to leave her…” She whispered. Mirajane nodded along with Erza. “I think after this we won’t. This just proves you can’t expect for everything to go according to plan. I promise never to leave her side on any missions.” Erza said determined. “And I’ll try to go with you guys on everyone. I don’t care if I need to give up my job at sorcerer weekly.” Mirajane frowned looking down at her sleeping lover.

“So now what do we do with them…” Erza muttered drawing there attention back to the present. “I’ll call up the magic council. It won’t take them long to get here.” Mirajane was about to get up before she felt a hand pull her back down.

“Let’s not call them just yet. I still want a little payback.” Gemini said fiercely. The other’s looked at her expression and couldn’t really lie that they didn’t feel the same way. “We can’t kill them, understood?” Erza said seriously. “And we won’t, I just want a little payback.” Gemini said darkly. “Same…” Mirajane muttered.

Erza sighed before letting them go. “This like their memories stays between us, understood?” Erza said as a command not a suggestion. Both nodded before they headed to the table. As they looked at the mages present different emotions and idea’s where tossed around before Mirajane grinned evilly.

“I know what to do.” As she told the other’s there own grins formed in agreement.

 

 

~ Later ~

 

“Wake up…” Gemini whispered next to the sleeping mages before drumming her finger repeatedly next to them. Slowly one by one there eyes started opening along with their mouths as they cursed why they were being awoken.

Once all the mages looked conscious, (enough) Gemini slammed her first down casting all there gazes onto her. “So, it seems you guys had a problem with me? I’m surprised with everything you had planned also,” She listed off the different idea’s shocking all present. They didn’t know it wasn’t really her so she decided to just roll with it to add to the mental torture.

How could she know what they were going to do! “Well after your plans failed, obviously.” Gemini smirked waving her hands around there shrunk forms. “I decided a little payback is in order.” Erza and Mirajane walked out from behind her grinning just as evilly. “And she brought help.” Mirajane chuckled making some of the Dark mages cower under her hateful gaze.

“Fuck you, you bitch.” All eyes including the shrunken mages turned towards the one woman with tattoos gritting her teeth. “I’m sorry could you repeat that?” Gemini grinned picking her up by her leg and dangling her over the other’s.

“I said fuck you, you bit-“She was cut off as Gemini dropped her onto the table painfully. “Woops, my fingers slipped. It’s really hard to hold onto slimy insects.” Erza smirked seeing the woman spit some blood away as she got to her knees.

“Want to try this one more time?” Gemini smiled happily. The woman growled but said nothing making Mirajane and Erza giggle, while the other mages where now ether crying or cowering. “Now we decided with much debating that we won’t kill you pathetic useless pieces of-“Gemini felt her voice getting heated before Erza rested her hand calmingly on her shoulder.

Clearing her throat she continued. “We decided that we won’t kill you, even though you wouldn’t bat an eyelash about it with us.” Gemini flicked the tattooed mage after she heard her remark, something about damn right?

“So we decided to instead send you to prison. I think this will work out for all of us actually” Gemini grinned confusing the mages present. “I’m guessing you all must be wondering why where being so merciful after you tried to kill me? Well you see it’s because we don’t think you’ll live long in the *Prison*.”

Her words startled all present. “Wh… what do you mean?” The girl no older then Wendy shakenly asked. Gemini grinned as did the Erza and Mirajane. “Well the Prison will be one where we can keep a very close and personal eye on you; actually you might know where this is going before the rest.” Gemini smiled at the young mage before her eyes widened in shock.

Gemini picked up the now screaming girl the other’s unsure what was going to happen. “We decided that based on what you planned on doing that will be the order of your punishment.” Erza interjected. “The worse come with me” Mirajane smirked reaching for the Tattooed mage and the Takeover mage.

“By default that leaves you to with me.” Erza picked up the blood and arsenal mage. “I decided to just take you since what you wanted to do with me might not have killed me, but don’t expect to get off easy.” Gemini grinned ear to ear at the crying girl in her hand.

All three of them went to the bed, the real Lucy no longer there. Gemini dropped the girl on the bed before she started stripping confusing the other mages besides the crying illusionist. “You thought about doing this with me, you just couldn’t make up your mind though if I recall your exact thoughts where, *So many holes to choose from?*”

Erza and Mirajane chucked watching the young mage crying her eyes out. “Well I picked the hole, time for the fun to begin, well for me.” Gemini pulled her panties off dropping them to the floor before she crawled up the bed. As she picked up the screaming mage she handed her to Erza before raising her rear in the air and spreading her ass cheeks aside.

“Be gentle Erza, I never tried this yet” Gemini blushed having actually thought about doing this with Lucy. Erza nodded before turning the mage so she was feet first as she was lowered towards her anus. “N-NO PLEASE S-STOP!” She screamed but Erza didn’t care in the slightest as she slowly pushed her in feet first.

Gemini bit her lower lip groaning in pleasure. “Oh wow t-this feels nice… Angel only had me do stuff like this on her never the other way around.” Gemini moaned enjoying the feeling. Mirajane chucked bringing her shrunken mages up to watch.

“This will be you next, but I won’t be feet first and I don’t plan on being gentle.” Mirajane said venomously at the two panicked mages struggling in her grasp. The girl screamed continuously until only her eyes and pigtails remained on the outside of Gemini’s sphincter.

“T-that’s g-good Erza, I want her t-to watch” Gemini grinned viciously. Erza nodded smirking. “I’m next then.” Removing her pants, she kept her armor on not seeing the point of stripping all the way; there was no need to for this trash.

As she stripped her lace red panties Gemini gave her ass a hard slap making the great Titania Eep in surprise. Mirajane burst into laughter much to Erza’s annoyance. “I WASN’T EXPECTING IT!” Erza growled. “Head up.” Gemini whispered. “What do you me- EEP!” Erza did it again feeling another hard slap. Her face now mirrored her hair. “You never speak of this to anyone…” Mirajane giggled but nodded.

“Mirajane please do the honor’s, make it head first though, I want them to see what awaits them.” Erza said grimly. Mirajane eagerly nodded looking the two frantic mages in her hand over. “Let’s change your wardrobe while where at it.

The women screamed as the clothes on them where torn off roughly by Mirajane till they were left naked and bruised. Mirajane pressed their bodies together tightly before lowering them to Erza’s spread ass.

“Oh and a fun thought before you guys take a dive, Erza just came from work before we got here, I doubt she’s even cleaned at all. Mirajane smirked seeing the mages face’s pale before she shoved both their heads in roughly causing Erza to gasp in pleasure and pain.

“D-D-Damnit Mira! be gentle! This is my first time to!” Erza said blushing angrily. Mirajane giggled before pushing there struggling bodies in slower for Erza’s sake. Erza moaned as she felt her friend and lover working the two mages into her tight ass.

Gemini gasped moaning happily. “I-I think this is having an effect on my toy.” Gemini wiggled her ass back and forth making Erza chuckle. Finally with one final shove much to Erza’s embarrassment and enjoyment the two screaming dark mages where shoved all the way in.

Mirajane looked down at the two mages in her hand grinning. “And finally the best for last, I hope you enjoyed the show because you’re going to get a front row seat to this one.” Mirajane gripped their clothes tearing them off just as painfully as she had with the other to before dropping them before Erza.

Mirajane slowly pulled her pants off along with her thin white lace panties tossing them to Gemini who giggled happily catching them. Mirajane got up presenting her pale ass to Erza. “Are you sure you want me to do it like you said?” Erza asked a little worried.

Mirajane nodded eagerly. “I used to do this all the time actually, well not with tiny people, not that that never crossed my mind a few times but none the less I’ll be fine.” Mirajane smiled shaking her ass. Erza sighed nodding; bringing the two screaming mages over to her anus she let them get a good look.

“Any words before you’re sentenced to life?” Mirajane said snidely. The tattooed mage just growled at her angrily. “Fuck you!” Mirajane giggled. “Oh I think you will be doing that for a while.” And with that Erza jammed there head in roughly Causing Mirajane’s eyes to roll back in pleasure.

Erza looked a bit worried but did as Mirajane instructed. Pushing the pair in hard she gripped there ankles shoving them in then yanking them back out before shoving them back in harder. Slowly she started to twist their bodies back and forth grinding them as she rammed them in and out of her ass.

Mirajane screamed in pleasure as her ass was shoved back and forth roughly by Erza as she slammed the two dark mage’s into her filthy hole. This must be excruciating for them. Mirajane giggled clenching her anus hard making Erza push and pull harder.

Mirajane’s breath hitched however as she felt something hot and wet brush against her nether regions. Looking down in surprise she saw Gemini eagerly lapping at her nether lips as she watched the brutal scene above.

“O-oh G-Gemini” Her breath hitched as she felt her lightly nibble on her inner folds. “Wow I’ve been in your mind hundreds of times Mira but you really are more perverted then us all, even me.” Gemini smirked before going back to her long licks causing Mirajane to whimper, writhing in pleasure.

Gemini continued before she felt Mirajane tighten around her tongue. “Erza she’s close, you might want to finish it up.” Gemini grinned before she started to suck on Mirajane’s clit. Erza nodded before shoving the two mage’s in painfully fast before with one big thrust she shoved them all the way up as far as her fingers could manage.

Mirajane screamed as she came hard into Gemini’s eager mouth. Gemini sucked and licked at everything she could, licking her lips afterwards. “Hmm I think you came harder than before Mira, it tasted delicious.” Gemini purred rubbing some of her release down her breasts.

“Yea and I’m the pervert. “Mirajane said dryly before smiling and pulling Gemini into her for a deep kiss. Erza smiled feeling the two mages deep in her ass still kicking and fighting. “So… am I next?” Gemini looked to Erza who was smirking with her legs spread apart. Her finger beckoned her over making the Celestial spirit grin.

“Let’s extend their stay a few more hours.” Gemini grinned diving in much to Erza’s pleasure.

 

 

~ Hour’s later ~

 

Gemini, Erza, and Mirajane stood over the leader of the Dark mage team with different looks present. Gemini had a malicious glare, her teeth where bared as she watched her. Mirajane scowled unsure if she should actually do what they discussed. Erza was frowning but said nothing of protest.

“So… do we really want to do this?” Mirajane said a hint of worry in her voice. Gemini nodded eagerly. “She deserves way worse, please trust me on this.” Gemini said positive. “If what Gemini saw was as bad as how she acted I can’t think of any reason not to. Nobody hurts our Lucy, even if they think it I won’t allow it.” Erza now glared at the mage.

Mirajane sighed before her own glare formed. “For Lucy then, she must never know of this like the others. We just tell her they went to the Dark Zone got it!” Mirajane said sternly. Both Erza and Gemini nodded. “Continue Gemini.” The celestial spirit nodded changing form till she looked like the present Dark mage.

“I hate this form; I never want to take it again. It makes me sick…” She spat angrily. Lifting her hand over the still unconscious mage a dark black magic circle formed. “Curse magic…”

 

 

~ Later that night ~

Lucy groaned in slight pain. Slowly her memories came back to her before she bolted up gasping in fear as she looked around franticly for the Dark mages. “Lucy!” Multiple voices called out simultaneously. Lucy blinked in surprise. This is my bed… and I’m back in my apartment?

She didn’t have much time to think as Gemini along with Erza and Mirajane literally jumped on her burring her under them as they tried to franticly hug her. “G-g-guys! … Air!” Lucy’s hands clawed upward trying to get free.

Quickly her blushing girlfriends got off her sitting on all sides of her small bed; no longer being shrunk, it was a rather tight fit. After catching her breath Lucy looked at their worried expressions and felt her heartache. “What… what happened.” Lucy looked at Gemini, her mind was still foggy. The last thing she remembered was being caught by the Dark Guild being stomped into the floor before she fell unconscious.

Gemini sighed, hugging Lucy close. “It’s a long story.” Gemini went over what had happened after she was sent away. How she summoned herself to hey key but only found her key ring. After searching around franticly she summoned Virgo to help her search.

It took them about an hour, it was nerve-racking. After Virgo told her how she found a group of mages hiding in a basement not more than a couple miles away Gemini ran immediately not stopping for anything. When she got there she listened in hearing one of them talk.

“Yessss, you see it now don’t you? You know about my sister Saeko, she’s the one your little pet took her form fr-“ , “SHES NOT A PET, SHES MY SPIRIT AND FRIEND!” “That’s Lucy’s voice! Gemini immediately activated her magic.

Taking on the form of Mirajane she activated her Satan-soul before aiming her hand at the door. “Soul Extinction” Darkness started to gather in her hands before she unleashed it on the building in front of her. The foundation didn’t stand a chance as it was completely decimated along with the roof of the basement.

Moving to the entrance at unimaginable speeds she quickly changed forms, covering the room in smoke. Taking on Lucy’s form once more she activated her Size magic and fired it directly across from her. I hope I hit them all…

As the smoke cleared she kept her magic up just in case but saw all the dark mages ether unconscious or slipping into unconsciousness. As Gemini stepped into the room she saw one mage near Lucy coughing angrily. “What the hell is this! That bitch can’t use her magic when she-“Gemini enraged ran forward and kicked the mage as hard as she could into the concrete wall before she could even finish her sentence.

 “If you dare speak of Lucy in any other name like that again I will end you where you stand…” Gemini said darkly. ”You don’t know the first thing about celestial spirits do you…? When our master’s in trouble we can feel it, we don’t just wait to be summoned we can summon ourselves…” This goes double for Miss Lucy, Gemini glared at the now unconscious dark mage.

After going over the conversation with the Mage in a white dress the other’s nodded understanding why she let her go. “After that I took a train back to Magnolia and immediately went to get Erza and Mira.” Gemini finished, still clutching Lucy close.

Lucy absorbed everything quietly. Finally Lucy looked up to meet there eyes, tears freely falling down her cheeks as she spoke. “I’m sorry…” She whispered quietly surprising everyone present. “What do you have to be sorry for? It’s not like you could have known-“Mirajane started but was cut off by Lucy.

“No that’s just it, I did know… when I was headed there I felt like something was wrong, I don’t know how but I just did. I should have gone back and never went alone.” She cried softly. “While I agree with you that it was foolish what you did you can’t assign blame to yourself alone.” Erza interjected.

“We didn’t think anything of it till later to. I should have gone with you…” Erza looked down sadly. “The same goes for me… “Mirajane said feeling her own eyes water. “I should have stayed in the celestial world; I can’t feel you when I’m not in it so I didn’t have a clue you were in danger.” Gemini looked down ashamed.

The four women said nothing as they quietly reflected on what had been said. Lucy was finally the first to speak after their silence. “There guild, the Dark Mages… It was Death’s Head Caucus. They won’t stop after they find out there members failed… I have a mark on me.” Lucy felt herself tear up surprising those present. They knew she was targeted but to have a mark was another thing entirely.

“WHY THE HELL WOULD THEY PUT A MARK ON YOU! Erza and Mirajane screamed enraged. Lucy explained the whole situation eight years ago and what’s been following it since then. “That’s insane! How can they blame that all on Fairy Tail!” Mirajane said angrily. “And just because that bitch had a grudge against you they set you up with a mark.” Erza said bitterly, her fist clenched shaking with uncontained anger.

As the other two members ranted angrily a small smile crept on Gemini’s face. “This might actually be a good thing.” Everyone present stared at her as if she grew a second head. “HOW THE HELL IS THIS GOOD! ARE YOU INSANE?” Gemini cupped her ears in pain as Mirajane shrieked.

“I’M LIKE 5 INCHES AWAY FROM YOU, NO NEED TO YELL!” , “YOUR YELLING AT ME!” , “YOU STARTED IT!” Erza pushed her way between them scowling at them both. “Both of you knock it off now. Explain what you meant Gemini.”

Gemini rubbed her ears before continuing. “Tell me what are the odds Master, well your master would let you go on every mission with Miss Lucy?” Gemini said serious. Erza and Mirajane thought it over before frowning. The chances where good at least one of them could possibly go but not both of them and it wasn’t a 100% one of them could ether.

“Go on,” Mirajane said annoyed. “Well if we explain this situation to Master Makarov don’t you think he’ll want to take precautions for one of his Children?” Gemini grinned as all faces present changed to one of surprise.

“I never looked at it that way.” Erza admitted. “But still having a mark is a serious thing. Lucy will be hunted by their guild constantly.” Erza said worriedly. “She fought back 5 S-class Dark Mages alone yesterday, don’t you think with two more guarding her if not more she wouldn’t be in a much safer place?” Gemini asked seriously.

“It wasn’t alone Gemini, I had all of you with me.” Lucy smiled holding her spirits hand. “You know what I meant.” She giggled. Erza and Mirajane looked down not liking the situation but slowly it swayed in her favor.

“I guess it would be fun to go on active missions again…” Mirajane commented offhandedly. “And if it was just us outside Magnolia we wouldn’t need to worry about people seeing how we act.” Erza blushed. Gemini smirked triumphantly knowing she won the argument.

“What are your thoughts on this Miss Lucy?” Gemini asked curiously. Lucy honestly didn’t know, having a mark meant she wouldn’t just be a target for that Dark Guild but all of them… But, having her friends alongside her did sound amazing. Lucy slowly smiled nodding. “I think we shouldn’t dwell on it too much. It’s already there so I should just deal with it.” Lucy smiled.

“We” a chorus rang out. “We should deal with it not you alone Lucy.” Erza finished what the other’s where thinking. “Yea after all Lucy our little family really only works because of you, if anything happened to you I don’t know what would happen.” Mirajane smiled rubbing her hand.

Lucy felt her heart flutter at their words. “Thanks’ you guys.” She smiled hugging them close. Their conversations afterword’s turned to what they would tell as there cover story to the guild, after all it was hard to explain why she had a mark to begin with.

Suddenly something occurred to Lucy. “Hey what happened to the Dark mages afterwards Gemini?” The other’s present stiffened a bit but Gemini didn’t bat an eyelash. “Well after I shrank them and we decided what to do, after much debate, we delivered them to the magic council showing them proof they were from Death’s Head Caucus. Even if they tried to talk their way out of it with their guild tattoo’s they would still get life. Luckily though we were informed they were sent to the Dark zone.” Gemini smiled knowing the Dark Mages would never harm her Lucy there.

“What about their leader?” Lucy shuttered a bit recalling her. The other’s took on a dark look but said nothing. “I don’t fully know, after she was taken away they said she would have a much worse fate. We didn’t enquire past that.” Gemini looked down unable to meet her master’s eyes.

That last part was a lie… Lucy thought. “Ok well that’s good to know, I’m glad there locked up.” Lucy smiled warmly. I don’t want to know what they did to her, it doesn’t matter…

 

 

 

~ Fairy Tail Guild Hall ~

“So that’s the jest of it.” Lucy sighed. Everyone present including Makarov’s eyes where bulging at this point. “HOW COULD THEY MARK YOU FOR THAT?” Levy screamed angrily along with most of the guild. “That’s what we said.” Mirajane sighed annoyed.

Makarov stroked his mustache deep in thought while the other’s where screaming back and forth for ether revenge or how they should protect Lucy. Mirajane leaned down whispering to him what her idea was. Makarov looked at her unsure before he cast his eyes to Erza and Lucy.

“And you’re sure you want to do this?” Mirajane nodded bowing her head. “And what say you Erza?” Erza put her gauntlet to her chest bowing respectfully. “The same goes for me master. Lastly he looked at Lucy. “You understand the severity of this all and accept it?” Lucy nodded bowing lightly as Erza had.

Sighing he raised his hand to the other’s. “Ok quiet down children… Children?” He felt a vain throb as the whole guild was still fighting each other over what to do. Activating his magic he grew giant before slamming his fist on a barrel nearby leaving it in splinters. “QUIET!” The room turned dead silent.

Shrinking back down he smiled nodding. “Good. It was decided by Lucy along with her guild mates that she will only take missions from here on out with at least one S-class wizard present, along with one or more mages who choose to come.”

The guild was quiet as they absorbed the information. “But gramps shouldn’t we strike back against Death’s head Caucus?! We can’t just let them get away with this.” Gray said annoyed. “And we will when the time calls for it. Don’t think I will let this slide, no one endangers my children and gets away with it.” He said darkly, a tone few really knew about.

“But we need to wait… for now. The mages who assisted on the attack against Lucy are all being imprisoned as we speak, besides we don’t have the faintest idea where there guild hall is located, out of all the dark guilds they’ve always been good at concealing there location.”

Gray looked annoyed but nodded begrudgingly. The other members nodded in understanding. “Then its settled, now only one thing remains.” Before he could say much else Cana already had two kegs on the counter. “We party!” She screamed, most of the guild joining in with her good cheer that one of their members was safe.

Lucy sighed smiling. “It’s never a dull moment.” Erza smiled patting her shoulder. “Oh we almost forgot, while you were gone Erza, Gemini and I were busy with something” Mirajane said eagerly confusing Lucy. Erza smirked grabbing Lucy’s wrist. “Why don’t you come with us we have something to show you, I’m sure Gemini’s finished by now.” Lucy looked at her confused unsure what was going on.

As Erza dragged Lucy with her out of the guild Mirajane was about to join them before she felt someone tap her shoulder. Looking down she saw Makarov watching the two mages leave and frowned. “I expect a true story tomorrow.” He said sternly surprising her further. She looked down sadly nodding.

“Don’t think my old age has gotten to me yet, I can still tell when my children are telling the truth or not. I’m guessing this is personal but regardless I want the full truth, later. For now have fun.” He waved her off smiling. “I know you and Erza have been planning something for a while and I’m guessing you don’t want to miss it.” Makarov smiled warmly.

Mirajane smiled nodding before she hugged her small master, crushing him in the process. “Thank you master!”  She squealed before she quickly ran after her friends as the rest of the guild partied. Makarov after feeling his spine crack back into place sighed.

“I’m getting to old for this.” He muttered before smirking.

 

 

~ Somewhere near the forests West of Magnolia ~

 

“Erza I understand the blindfold by why are you carrying me?” Lucy blushed as she felt Erza holding her bridal style. “Because I didn’t win the coin toss,” Mirajane said glumly. Lucy blushed before rephrasing her question. “Ok, why am I being carried in the first place? I can still walk.”

“We wouldn’t want you to walk into something you couldn’t see.” Erza lied enjoying the celestial mage she was carrying. “I’m sure it has nothing to do with your hand currently resting on her ass ether?” Mirajane whispered making Erza blush shaking her head franticly.

“I-I-I had n-no other intentions then to d-deliver her safely to our destination!” She stuttered making Mirajane snicker. Lucy sighed smiling, she didn’t mind feeling Erza carry her she felt really safe in all honesty, it was just kind of embarrassing however.

“Alright where here. I agree with Gemini this one does look better than the other one.” Mirajane commented offhandedly. “I’m still not sure, it doesn’t have much of a view, and the last one overlooked the ocean.” Erza pointed out.

“What are you guys talking about?” Lucy asked perplexed. “Take a look!” Erza and Mirajane said pulling her blindfold off. Lucy blinked away the darkness before her eyes adjusted to the sight before her. “What am I staring at exactly?” Lucy asked a little surprised.

Before them stood a large house, nowhere near the size of the guild hall but bigger than most of the two story houses in Magnolia. It would easily be classified as a ritzy house if anyone asked. Mirajane giggled at her question as if she didn’t know something.

“Come inside and well show you.” Erza lowered Lucy, (annoyingly) to the ground letting her walk on her own. As Lucy walked up she couldn’t help but feel the familiarity with it. It kind of looked like her apartment but much, much bigger.

As Mirajane opened the door for them Lucy looked inside with shock and awe. It was next to identical to her apartment! The furniture was the same… maybe a little better and not worn, the wall coloring, the kitchen, the dining room, it was all the same except on a larger scale.

“W-what’s… what’s going on?” Lucy asked unable to comprehend it. Mirajane and Erza pulled her in leading her around. “Well we know how much you loved your apartment but it really isn’t that big, especially for all of us.” Lucy blushed at her words.

“So we looked for a while now for a place that was a close match to your own apartment,” Erza interjected. “We had to do a little remodeling here and there to make it identical but Gemini had a play in that.” Mirajane grinned.

“B-but… why?” Lucy felt like she knew the answer already though. “Because this is our new place silly.” Mirajane giggled gleefully. Her words left Lucy feeling different things. Happiness, shock, excitement, worry, love, regret. “B-b-but how can I afford this?! Even just a third still must cost 5 times my current rent and-“ She was silenced by a kiss from Erza, then one from Mirajane.

“Don’t start, don’t over think it, just accept it. We would have done this for you even if we weren’t well… “Erza blushed. “And we especially want to do it know. Where both S-class so this really isn’t a problem for us in the slightest, and don’t worry about future expenses ether. You’re going to start going on S-class missions soon anyways since you won’t be leaving our side.” Mirajane smiled hugging her close.

“But… what about Lisanna and Elfman?” Lucy asked surprising Mirajane. Mirajane lead them to their couch, sitting them down. “I already had a talk with them and they knew I was going to move out, if anything there probably ok with it more now knowing I’ll be with you after what happened.” Mirajane smiled sadly.

Lucy looked down sad but nodded. “What about you Erza?” Erza looked at her in mild confusion. “I’m not sure I follow.” Lucy looked at her blankly. “You were ok with just picking everything up and moving in a couple days? This is usually a hard decision.” Lucy commented making Erza smile proudly.

“Out of every decision I’ve ever made this doesn’t qualify as hard in the slightest, I’m positive this is what I want and would make the same choice time and time again.” She leaned down to kiss Lucy’s cheek.

Lucy smiled feeling warm inside from her girlfriends. Hugging them both close she gave them each a gentle kiss, well it started gentle but they didn’t seem to see it that way. Breaking apart Erza and Mirajane smiled happily, they were where they wanted to be.

Lucy felt a little weight on her shoulders and turned her head in confusion. “So do you love it Miss Lucy?”, “Yea we looked through all your memories for days trying to take piece by piece which ones where the best.”  “I still think the one near the harbor looked better.” Erza chuckled at their bickering. “Funny I said the same thing.”

Lucy smiled cupping Gemi and Mini against her cheeks. “I do love it guys, thank you.” The spirits giggled hugging her cheeks before flying to her lap and poofing into Lucy. Gemini grinned before she kissed her master happily. “I’m glad you love it, we all wanted to do something special for everything you do for us.”

Lucy felt tears roll down her cheeks. She couldn’t remember ever being as happy as she was now. Smiling, Erza and Mira kissed her cheeks while Gemini captured her mouth as they kissed. As they broke apart Lucy saw a sickeningly sweet smile on Gemini’s face, wait a minute… oh crap here we go…

Gemini without saying a word hopped off Lucy’s lap tugging her with her, while Mirajane and Erza smiled sultrily as they followed after them. As they walked up the stairs, (we have stairs now?) Lucy saw a single door at the top.

Gemini grinned throwing the door open. “Welcome home Miss Lucy.” All three of them spoke simultaneously the same way Gemini did. Lucy blushed at their words looking over the bedroom. It was much bigger than her own, or her old one.

Gemini pulled her in before sitting her on the bed… holy crap the bed! Lucy’s eyes widened as she felt the bed. It was much softer than her old one not to mention bigger to. It could probably fit 10 people easily. “It’s an upgrade from your twin mattress isn’t it?” Mirajane smirked.

“We just thought it would get a little cramped on it so we opted for something a little larger.” Erza smiled. “A little?” Lucy deadpanned. “This is almost 20 feet!” her three girlfriends giggled all gaining Gemini’s look. “More room to experiment with.” Mirajane licked her lips before crawling over Lucy.

“Plenty” Erza crawled over her other side pinning her down. “And enough for any new lover’s you might take on.” Gemini finished surprising Lucy at her words before she too crawled over Lucy. Looking up at their smiling faces she sighed in defeat. “Its only morning but I’m not leaving the house till tomorrow am I?” Lucy said in a tone of knowing.

“You’ll be lucky to leave the bed.” Mirajane grinned before they all ravaged her.

 

 

 

To Be Continued ~ <3

 

 

 

 

 

~ Devoool’s special ending ~

 

 

“So you’re finally awake?” A voice rang down over the waking mages. Slowly as there consciousness returned slowly but they wished it hadn’t. Standing over the 5 shrunken mages was a very pissed group consisting of Erza, Mirajane, and Gemini.

“What did you do to us you bitch!” The tattooed mage screamed before Gemini flicked her knocking her back. “We talk, not you.” Gemini said darkly. The other mages cowered seeing their teammate handled in such a way.

“You tried killing Lucy earlier, which was your first mistake.” Erza cracked her knuckles glaring. “Your second was what you planned on doing with her while she was shrunk.” Mirajane finished cracking her own knuckles.

“We agreed unanimously that we should figure out how to punish you ourselves.” Gemini smirked. “And we think the best punishment is ironic punishment.” Mirajane said viciously before picking up the 5 screaming mages.

As Mirajane walked with them their faces widened and paled as they saw Lucy on her bed, her ass raised in there air as she blushed. “Are you sure it has to be me guys? I mean they wronged you guys to…” Lucy blushed embarrassed by what her three lovers wanted to do with the Dark Mages.

“They wanted to kill you; I think that takes precedence over just wronging us.” Erza growled. Lucy sighed knowing she wouldn’t be able to really talk them out of this. “Fine but please be gentle.”  She bit her knuckle blushing.

“Wh- what are you g-going to do to us?” The blonde mage shook fearfully at their hateful glare. Mirajane grinned sitting down behind Lucy. “We decided that you all need to be locked up for this, but prison won’t do. You need something much worse, and this is what we decided.” Mirajane brought the mages to Lucy’s ass confusing most.

The blonde mage’s eyes widened as she screamed franticly trying to get free now. “It seems one of them wasn’t clueless.” Erza smirked before pulling Lucy’s panties down exposing her pale flawless rear. “Since you got it right on the first try you’ll be first.” Mirajane grinned plucking the blonde mage up.

The other mage’s eyes widened as they saw her lowered towards Lucy’s ass, the implication present on their expressions. Slowly Mirajane pushed the screaming mages head in, taking pleasure watching her go. Lucy moaned shakenly as her knees wobbled under her.

Gemini and Erza grinned walking to either side of her before spreading her cheeks apart so they could get a front row seat to their imprisonment. Lucy bit her lower lip stifling a moan as she felt the mage pushed all the way in.

Mirajane pulled her finger out slowly giggling. “We have 4 to go Lucy; I bet this will feel wonderful once there all inside you struggling.” Mirajane licked her lips. Lucy nodded moaning, the light movement already present inside her ass driving her crazy.

Mirajane picked up the cussing Tattooed made next before roughly shoving her head in much to Lucy’s shock. “She doesn’t deserve to go in easy Lucy, sorry if this hurts.” Mirajane said regretfully before forcefully shoving her all the way up, as far as her middle finger could manage.

Lucy screamed in pleasure feeling the foreign intrusion inside of her. She was fighting her hard, her thrashes of anguish just fueling her pleasure. Mirajane picked up the mage in a black dress winking before she pushed her up like the last one up to her middle finger.

Gemini grinned letting her fingers trail down towards Lucy’s dripping nether lips as she played with her master. “Wow you really are a pervert Miss Lucy, who knew out of all of us here you’d be the one enjoying living things up your ass, I bet they’ll live for weeks because of this magic to. Mmm I’m kind of jealous; you get to have shrunken slaves inside of your beautiful ass, thrashing and writhing in your filth while you get off to it.” Gemini smirked seeing Mirajane and Erza shaking in as much pleasure as Lucy. I love screwing with them, Gemini smirked.

Lucy was grinding against Gemini’s fingers as Erza restrained her, playing with her breasts in the process. Mirajane having shaken her stupor away started to insert the fourth member much to Lucy’s pleasure. This time she didn’t just insert her though she worked her body in and out as she giggled, hearing the mages screams as she used her to pleasure her lover.

“Oh I have a fun idea!” Mirajane pulled the mage back out before pushing her into the last mage in her hand. “Let’s use them both to plug her up so they don’t slip out!” The mages in her hand paled now struggling franticly as they were lowered towards her anus screaming.

Lucy’s eyes rolled back in bliss as she felt Mirajane push the last two mages all the way in except it felt wet. Lucy squealed when she felt something else besides the shrunken mages wiggling. As she tilted her head to look her blush could put Erza’s hair to shame.

Mirajane moaned as she licked Lucy’s ass, grinning as she used her tongue to shove the remaining shrunken women all the way up into the rest of them. Gemini getting the hint worked her fingers in much faster while Erza tweaked her nipples.

Lucy felt too much… Screaming she clenched down feeling the full effects of all three woman and her shrunken slaves she climaxed hard, the whole bed shaking as she felt her orgasm rock through her. Panting Lucy fell limp into Erza’s arms, Gemini and Mirajane snickered as they grinned over her.

Slowly Lucy felt her eyes closing as sleep took her. “Yes, go to sleep Lucy, relax. You’ve had a rough day. Just let the wiggling pleasure push you to sleep.” Gemini whispered in her ear before she heard her snoring lightly.

“I think they should have had worse.” Erza commented glaring at Lucy’s ass as if she could see through it. “They’re going to be neck deep in shit by tomorrow how much worse can it get?” Mira said dryly. Erza huffed but said nothing else.

“Let’s just let her sleep, I’m sure you’ll get your wish soon enough Erza, after all, how long can they survive up there. I don’t plan on taking them out.” Gemini grinned alongside Mirajane. Erza felt a smile grace her lips as she nodded.

Soon the two mages and spirit joined there lover as the fell asleep with her, different thoughts passing through their minds all pertaining to the Dark Mage’s fates…

 

 

To Be Continued ~<3

 

End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNDDDD

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNITOOOO

Yes i had to make it longer for such a long chapter.

I hope you all have a Marry Christmas and i hope my presents from you are your Reviews ^,^

 

Now to the matter at hand, since obviously you guys are ether Psychic ot Hacking my computer for the guess i charactor i do so often, i decided to make this one insanly more hard.

YES I DARE YOU ALL TO NAME THE SEVEN DARK MAGES, THERE NAMES AND THERE ANIME * MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!*

 

But im not a totall @$$ on Christmas, i'll give you something better then just a free pass request.

 

The first person to Review or Email me the answer, Drumroll please... *Cough* >.> i don't have a drum set yet.

 

The first person to Give me the correct Answer can request any one charactor from Fairy Tail to join Lucy's harem, not just as Gemini but there person.

I've been thinking each and every one of there own entrances so im positive i can fit them in so who ever you pick i should be able to make the entrance easyer then just adding them from out of the blue.

If i can ask you specificly try to keep it to the Fairy Tail ladies because its much easyer with them XD but i won't restrict you on who you choose, after all it is a reward.

 

So yea, guess away, Prove me wrong and further prove your Psychic or hacking abilities to me!

 

Like always people Marry Christmas and Have a good one!

 

A Special Kind Of Team Part 1 by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

Welcome one and all!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPYYYY

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAARSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

 

and what better way to kick it off then by a new chapter :P

 

I have to say this year has definitely been a fun one for me ^.^

I met my new year’s resolution for the first time, it’s a pleasant feeling.

I’ve made multiple successful stories and acquired followers and fans :D

And my writings improved tenfold from when I started, seriously I red over my first work and I gagged it was hideous 0_o

Funny my first time writing I spent an hour with just 500 words yet now I can’t stand any of my chapters being under 6000 XD

Well, I’ve talked enough for now I’m just happy this year’s coming to a close so nicely and I can’t wait to kick off New Years with a bang! GTS world better be ready for me, because i plan to shake its foundations come 2015 >:)

 

On a side night speech aside,

Shall328 I still need to hear from you, both you and Devoool won my little contest further proving your hacking my computer -.-   so I’m waiting for your request! This chapter is for Devoool and is a 2 parter since I sadly did not have all the information I needed to write the other half. *Points to Shall,* :P

Anyways I’ve kept you away from my little slice of heaven to long so without further adoo <3

 

Sit back,

 

Get comfy,

 

Turn off the lights,

 

Turn on private browsing,

 

And…

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

~ Prolog ~

One Week Earlier…

 

 

“I don’t like it, I know it’s what we need to do but I don’t want to share my Lucy.” Gemini looked away unable to meet the eyes of her fellow harem member’s. “I know what you’re feeling Gemini but we need to. What happens if Lucy’s attacked again by stronger opponents? I know your powerful Gemini but you have your limits, as do we all. We need to have people ready to step in at any moment. Plus we need their help for her surprise” Mirajane finished holding her hand comforting the agitated spirit.

“Where also not talking about strangers Gemini, these are our fellow Guild members, yours to. If what you told us and what we can tell by how they act they care deeply for Lucy just like we do.” Erza added resting against the wall next to them.

Gemini looked down bitterly. She knew it was the right choice but still… Lucy was hers… “Fine but I don’t want to keep having people join our family. I… I don’t like sharing Miss Lucy, or any of you for that matter.” Gemini blushed at her words, funny how things change. Not too long ago I couldn’t stand them being near my Lucy, now I can’t stand them near anyone else. Maybe I’ll view her the same way with time…

“Fine…” Gemini whispered out hollowly. Mirajane sighed before she smiled warmly and pulled the sulking spirit into her. “Don’t be like that, you know Lucy will always care for us no matter if people join our family, she’s not the type to cast people away and you know it. If anyone knows her the best it’s you after all.” Mirajane grinned hugging her.

Gemini let a small smile creep up her face. She was right after all; her Lucy would never do such a thing but still… She hated sharing her. Sighing Gemini nudged herself into Mirajane’s embrace enjoying her warmth. Erza pushed herself off the wall before sitting down next to Gemini as she rested her hand on her shoulder.

“So then is it decided then?” Gemini nodded along with Mirajane. “Alright then, let’s begin tomorrow; you know what you need to do Gemini?” Gemini nodded standing up she changed form. “I’ll need to get a few new memories from her but if nothing’s changed I can tell exactly what she wants.” Gemini said in a rather timid voice.

Mirajane and Erza nodded in agreement. “Just remember, this has to be a surprise, especially for what we have planned once they both join. We have about 4 months to work on it and I’d rather not miss our small window of opportunity and have to wait another year.” Erza said sternly.

“Do you still think it’s possible to bring her back?” Gemini asked skeptically, having never heard much on this type of magic. Mirajane cast her gaze down sadly. “We really don’t know. It’s never been tried before. But if a dark mage can do it I know we can.” Mirajane said fiercely.

They three cast there gaze towards Lucy’s desk next to her bed and smiled. She’ll be back; we just need a little more time. The two mages and celestial spirit where pulled out of their thoughts by the front door opening. Lucy walked into her apartment setting her bags down before seeing Gemini, Erza, and Mirajane idly chatting on her bed.

“Umm why are you guys here?” Lucy asked in curiosity as she set her keys on the table. “We need an excuse to see are girlfriend?” Mirajane pouted. “You know that’s not what I meant.” Lucy smiled pulling a chair over to them and sitting down.

“I was bored so I wanted company, and Erza pulled Mira along with her so we could all chat for a bit.” Gemini smiled happily. “I was only gone for an hour Gemini.” Lucy sighed before smiling. “So anything interesting I should know about?”

Gemini shared a glance with her fellow members before smirking. “We were just deciding what position you look best in. I vote spread eagle!” Gemini cheered, Lucy’s jaw hung open at that. “I said face planted with you shaking your rear in the air.” Mirajane added on with her usual Cheshire grin. Lucy was gawking now.

“Please tell me you didn’t really spend an hour t-talking about that.” Lucy blushed fidgeting a bit. “Ok we didn’t.” Gemini smiled. “…” Lucy stared at her blankly for a moment. “You’re lying you did!” Lucy deadpanned pointing an accusing finger at her spirit. Hanging her head Lucy covered her face embarrassed, Gemini now giggling gleefully with Mirajane, Erza adding in a few chuckles of her own.

“We were also deciding what we wanted to do today if that makes you feel any better.” Erza added before a smirk graced her lips. “Oh? Did you guys have plans?” Lucy asked curiously before six hands pulled her onto the bed restraining her. “You could say our decision was unanimous.” Mirajane grinned.

“W-W-WWAIT I, I N-NEEDED TO GO TO THE G-GUILD HALL TODAY GUYS” Her protests were fading as Gemini sat on her lap while Erza and Mirajane worked on her shirt, pulling it away. “We asked Master for the day off, he agreed.” Mirajane smiled happily.

“Good thing to because you’re not leaving the house for the rest of the day.” Gemini grinned viciously, a gleam in her eyes. “Gemini you’re corrupting them!” Lucy whined, Mirajane and Erza grinning at her words. “I don’t think I mind being corrupted” Erza smiled. “Same goes for me” Mirajane licked her lips once Lucy’s breasts where freed for all to see.

Lucy whimpered at their touch biting her bottom lip as she felt the hands of her girlfriends caressing her naked flesh. Sighing in defeat the others grinned happily before ravishing her, easily ending any thoughts of what she was going to do for the rest of the day.

 

~ Prolog End ~

 

~ Fairy Tail Guild Hall, Master Makarov’s office, Present time ~

 

“So after I found there hideout with the help of Virgo I took on Mirajane’s form and used her take over to destroy the place. I found the dark mages in the basement and took on Miss Lucy’s form before using her Size Magic to shrink them all. Once I made sure Miss Lucy was safe and sound I shrank the Dark Mages to about an inch and tucked them in my pocket before running back to Hargeon to take the train back to Magnolia. Once I returned I came straight here the day before using Miss Lucy’s form and pulled Erza and Mirajane with me back to her Apartment.” Gemini finished before Mirajane cut in.

“After she explained everything to Erza and me, I had to be restrained for a little…” Mirajane rubbed the back of her head sheepishly embarrassed as she recalled her previous actions towards the dark mages. “After I calmed down enough thanks to Gemini we decided what to do with the Dark Mages.” Mirajane said passing the conversation to Erza.

“We talked about it for hours but finally decided to just send the shrunken Dark Mages to the magic council directly. There currently in one of the 50 branches of the Dark Zone and are being held there for life on crimes of murder, attempted and preformed amongst other things.” Erza finished.

“And that about sums up the past month and how this whole situation started.” Lucy sighed having not wanted to tell anyone. Mirajane smiled rubbing her lovers arm affectionately. “You’re the first person not a part of this we’ve told and since you do know we would really appreciate it if you didn’t tell the other’s master… Master?”

Mirajane looked up at their guild master whom they had just told there whole story to before her eyes widened in shock. “MASTER?!” Mirajane panicked. Lucy, Gemini, and Erza cast there gaze towards him and sweat dropped at the scene before them.

Lying in a puddle of blood face first was there master with a goofy grin plastered to his face, his soul slowly flouting out of his mouth as Mirajane tried desperately to push it back in. “Maybe we should have left out the rest of the bedroom talk?” Gemini tapped her chin in though, Erza and Lucy nodding in agreement.

After a few minutes Makarov looked at them thinking deeply, his goofy grin no longer present. “Do you four know what kind of danger you have honestly gotten yourselves into? If Mavis actually had to show up and help you out then this is more serious then you know.” Makarov said sternly quieting them instantly.

“It’s only more complicated now that you’re marked Lucy. The burden you have and now share with Erza, Mira and Gemini is a heavy one, just know that if you plan on letting any of my other children in on your little “Arrangement” you tell them how serious this truly is.” His tone was one of absolute, non-negotiability.

Lucy blushed understanding what he meant. “So you don’t mind what’s happened then?” Makarov smiled shaking his head. “While I can’t say I’m pleased any of my children are in danger I won’t try to stop them from using their magic, any kind. To deny magic is against everything our guild stands for. Unless it is a direct danger to you I won’t tell you how to use it. If Mavis thinks you’re able to use this magic without its curse then I to shall stand aside and let you do with it as you please.”

Lucy felt her eyes tear up at his touching words. “Thank you mast-“ She started but saw Mirajane clutching him in a death hug crying happily, there master grasping for air but not resisting her tight embrace. Erza smiled shaking her head before pulling Mirajane off there dying Master.

Gemini giggled giving Lucy a quick peck on her cheek. “I told you not to worry; everything would work out for the best.” Lucy sniffled rubbing the light tears from her eyes away nodding before she gave her a kiss back.

Once regaining his composure Makarov dismissed the three mages and spirit from his office. Once alone he sighed, thinking things over. Their story was certainly one from a fantasy, yet there guild lived through more fantasies then he cared to count. Makarov leaned down into his chair stoking his mustache in thought.

I do hope you realize the dangers that you say you do Lucy… Makarov hopped off his desk before heading back down to the guild hall, he needed a drink after a story like that.

 

 

~ Fairy Tail guild Hall ~

 

Lucy stretched her arms up yawning tiredly. She had been called in by Mirajane early to discuss their situation to their master. I guess we really did get off lightly considering this could have gone south fast. As Lucy reached the landing she blinked in surprise seeing over half her guild members standing there eyeing her curiously.

“C-can I help you?” Lucy asked surprised. “Are you in trouble Lucy?” Happy flew overhead giggling. “Yea why did gramps call you in? He wouldn’t let us listen in this time.” Natsu added annoyed. This time?! “N-no I’m not in trouble Master Makarov just had a few issues with me being marked and all.” Lucy rubbed the back of her head sheepishly.

“So why come in so early then?” Gray asked eyeing her strangely.

“And why did both Mirajane and Erza come with you to?” Levy asked worriedly

“And why is Gemini standing behind you giggling?” Cana pointed to the snickering spirit as she watched her master being hounded for answers. “I, umm, well I… you see it’s kind of…” Lucy was sweating heavily now panicked by all there questions.

Suddenly she felt a very heavy presence in the air. Everyone’s eyes looked past Lucy before they paled. “I think you should let Lucy rest, she’s had a long day.” Erza cracked her knuckles smirking. “And we wouldn’t want to trouble her after everything now would we?” Mirajane said in a sickeningly sweet tone.

Lucy blinked in surprise as she turned to see everyone instantly gone. “You guys know you scare me to death at times right?” Gemini walked past them nonchalantly, resting her hands on the back of her head. “We try are best.” They said simultaneously. There getting better at that.

Walking to the bar Mirajane fished around before pulling out a slice of cake and a drink, resting them at their respectful destinations. “Thanks Mira,” Lucy smiled drinking eagerly. Mirajane smiled happily before she went to do her daily chores around the bar.

Hmm I guess there’s really not much else to discuss now, maybe I should ask Erza and Mira about missions now that I can only do S-Class ones with them. Lucy’s mind wondered for a bit till she blinked realizing something. “Hey Erza, where did Gemini run off to?” Erza looked around finishing her cake before shrugging.

“I thought she was with you.” Lucy looked around the guild hall before seeing something odd. “Found her…?” Lucy walked past the bar to a small table in the back. “Umm good morning Wendy, would you mind if I ask why there are two of you?” Lucy frowned as she watched Gemini chatting idly with Wendy while taking her form, if anyone none the wiser passed by it would just look like a pair of twins.

“O-o-oh, h-high L-Lucy…” Wendy was blushing furiously unable to meet her gaze. That’s strange; she’s acting more timid than usual. “Hi Miss Lucy!” Gemini waved, her voice might have sounded the same but her general attitude instantly gave it away it was Gemini.

“So, I ask again, why?” Lucy looked at her spirit confused. “I wanted to pick her mind for a while, I can’t keep memories very long and I always enjoy gaining new ones.” Gemini smirked as she eyed Wendy. Oh I have a bad feeling about this…

“Uh huh, I’m sure… Say Wendy mined if I ask what you guys were talking about.” Lucy pulled the chair back sitting next to her friend. Wendy fidgeted around looking uncomfortable. “W-w-well we w-were j-just umm, we were talking about the p-past how we first met and all.” Wendy was visibly sweating still unable to look her in the eyes.

“So there’s nothing else you want to tell me? Nothing at al- AHH HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?” Lucy stammered as Erza pulled her away from them. “We need to talk with Mira about what mission to take; I wanted to get one done today.” Erza said sternly. Lucy wiggled around in her grasp but could do nothing as she was tugged away from her grinning spirit as she waved goodbye to her master.

Lucy sighed in defeat. She definitely had a bad feeling about this, when Gemini did something she always had an ulterior motive. Where did she even get that from! I’m not conniving am I? Lucy ranted with herself internally trying to figure out her devious spirit.

“You wouldn’t happen to know why Gemini is talking with Wendy do you.” Lucy asked Erza worriedly. Erza looked back at the two chatting and shrugged once more. “Maybe they just wanted to catch up, after all a lots happened since the Nirvana incident.” Lucy nodded still having trouble believing that though.

After Mirajane showed them the S-class mission board Erza looked it over for a while, much longer than usual really. Why was everyone acting so strange? Finally she decided after waiting for an hour that none where really suited to their skill and she didn’t feel up for a mission.

Walking back over to where Gemini and Wendy was Lucy was surprised, and annoyed to see both spirit and girl no longer there. Great just what I needed, Lucy sighed before heading out. “I’ll meet you guys back at the house; I think I’m going to just take the rest of the day off.” Lucy waved to Mirajane and Erza. They both nodded smiling back.

As Lucy exited the guild hall a small smiled graced Mirajane’s & Erza’s lips. “So is she on board?” Mirajane asked smirking as she dried out a Beer stein. Gemini popped out from under the counter shaking some dust from her blonde hair. “You really need to clean down there as much as you do up here.” Gemini said dryly before feeling a malicious intent directed towards her back.

“I’m kidding, yes she’s on board and everything’s set up. It took a little time thanks for stalling, I thought she was going to spill everything the moment she saw Miss Lucy walking towards us.” Gemini frowned. Mirajane smirked as she looked over towards Erza. “Thanks for grabbing her; I knew something was up when I saw her headed over to them.” Erza nodded her own smirk in place.

“Now we just need to watch the show unfold,” Gemini grinned shaking her head. “Funny, I thought out of all of us you would protest the most about this.” Erza pointed out. Gemini looked down and sighed. “It still bothers me but I did gleam what I wanted to from her… she’s just as devoted as us even if she doesn’t know it.” Gemini said dryly.

Mirajane nudged her frowning. “Don’t start we already talked about this.” Mirajane said sternly. The celestial spirit sighed nodding in defeat. “Guess we need to move onto her next.” Gemini looked up at the mage in question as she talked to some of the other guild members. “Mirajane and Erza nodded as they decided what to do next.

 

 

~ Outskirts of Magnolia, Lucy’s New Home ~

 

Lucy entered her new home and sighed. “I still can’t believe I live here now.” Lucy’s thoughts traveled to what she had first done once arriving and felt her face flush. Setting her Celestial keys by the door along with her bag she stretched a bit before sitting on the couch, her mind drifting over resent events.

Many different images and thoughts crossed her mind as she sat there thinking. It truly is amazing… if I hadn’t taken that job on a whim with Natsu I would have never been hit by that Dark Mages magic. I would never have known what Gemini felt; I wouldn’t have known what anyone did actually. Her thoughts darkened as she thought of what would have happened if she never ended up with her Mirajane or Erza.

Shuttering at the thought of never being with her girlfriends Lucy decided to not dwell too much on the past and just look towards the future instead. Getting up she headed up the stairs towards her bathroom. Lucy brightened up seeing the lush decor.

The bathroom unlike the rest of the home didn’t look like her old apartment, it was much better. The tub could fit a whole family and was a borderline swimming pool. The floors where polished marble along with the walls and lastly the strangest yet most beautiful feature she had never even seen or heard about was a full scale crystal mirror ceiling. It reflected everything down so as she laid bathing she could look up and see everything from a new perspective.

If there were any words she could use to describe it heaven wasn’t anywhere good enough. Lucy turned on the faucet and watched the water start to fill the tub from the nozzles on each corner. Moaning happily Lucy eased her body into the water sighing on contentment.

“Who knew having three lovers could make your body so sore.” Lucy smirked as she felt her chin sink underwater. Feeling the warm blissful water surrounding her, her dark thoughts from before if present vanished instantly as she felt her mind filled with all the pleasant ones she had made with her new family.

Lucy smiled happily as she recalled every detail (Minus the darker parts) of the past month. “It really has been a strange ride.” Lucy sighed contently, just sitting there tranquilly as she let the water soothe her emotions.

 

 

~ 1 Hour later ~

 

Lucy walked down the steps of her stairs as she dried her hair with the towel covering her chest. As she stepped foot in the dining room she froze instantly hearing a light Eep sound. Turning around towards her living room she blinked surprised. “Wendy? What are yo-“Lucy started but saw her bright red face.

Blinking she wondered why she was blushing before she felt a draft. Paling Lucy realized why the young mage was startled. Lucy let out a light scream as she pulled the towel around her hair away covering her bare chest, her blush now just as red as Wendy’s. Oh calm down Lucy, you have three women ravage you on a daily basis, but still this is Wendy!

“W-Why are you n-naked!?” Wendy covered her eyes blushing profusely. “Why are you in my house!?” Lucy screamed back just as embarrassed. “Gemini said you wanted to show me something!” Wendy screamed back shaking her head as if trying to get the picture of her naked out of her mind.

Lucy ran back up stares slamming her door. “Gemini I’m going to murder you!” Lucy gritted her teeth growling. Quickly changing into her white vest and blue miniskirt she walked down the stairs and saw a still flustered Wendy covering her eyes embarrassed. “I’m covered this time,” Lucy sighed.

Slowly Wendy peaked through her fingers as if unsure it was true. Slowly she removed her hands resting them on her lap as she sat there quietly. Lucy walked over to the couch sitting across from her. “So…” Lucy started unsure what to say after there… unexpected encounter.

“G-G-Gemini s-said you wanted to show me your new magic.” Wendy said quietly poking her fingers together. “I-I’m sorry she said to j-just come in, I, I didn’t expect…” Wendy blushed again feeling her eyes tear up a bit. Lucy quickly panicked shaking her hands. “N-NO W-WENDY ITS NOT YOU’RE FAULT, I MEAN I SHOULD HAVE GOT DRESSED UPSTAIRS AND I, I WASN’T EXPECTING COMPANY.” Lucy sighed seeing the young girls eyes dry up.

Lucy’s thoughts traveled to what Wendy had said. “Wait you said Gemini wanted me to show you my… my new magic.” Lucy looked at her confused. “Y-yes… When we were talking earlier she said you learned a new magic and she wanted me to see it, so she told me to come see you here.” Wendy said quietly, her blush still in place.

Gemini… I’m going to strangle you! Lucy fumed. “Look Wendy this, this magic isn’t something I really show people, I mean well…” Lucy blushed unable to tell her what she had been using it for. Wendy looked down sadly her eyes watering a bit. “Oh… ok… I’m sorry if I’m not as close to you as Mira and Erza, I didn’t mean to make you mad…” Wendy said quietly.

“No Wendy I’m not mad and, it’s not that where not close it’s just…” Lucy bit her bottom lip feeling trapped now. Damnit… Sighing Lucy held up her hands and let her magic flow through her. “Size magic, shrink” Lucy said calmly, the small pillow between them instantly shrank to a few inches.

Wendy jumped back in surprise, wide eyed. “Did you just shrink it?!” Wendy exclaimed loudly. Lucy smiled shaking her head; it still amuses me to see people’s reactions to this magic. “Yea, this is the magic I gained before I was marked. It’s also kind of the reason I was marked to begin with.” Lucy sighed before feeling herself pulled into a tiny hug.

 

 

Lucy looked down and saw Wendy tearing up. “I’m sorry Lucy, that’s horrible that you were marked just for using this magic” Wendy was crying now sad to hear why her friend had a hit on her. Lucy smiled genuinely rubbing the back of Wendy head affectionately. “Its fine Wendy, I’ve come to terms with it. Besides, with both Mira and Erza staying with me it’s not like a dark guild can just waltz right in here and do anything to me.” Lucy smiled brightly.

Wendy buried her head into Lucy’s chest sniffling a bit nodding. Lucy smiled hugging the younger mage into her; she always viewed her like a little sister of sorts… well there were other things to but… Lucy tried to shake those thoughts away and just hugged Wendy happily.

“Hey Lucy?” Wendy said muffled by Lucy’s chest. Lucy’s breath hitched as she felt the young girl’s voice vibrate through her breasts. “Y-yes Wendy?” Lucy stuttered out blushing. Wendy pulled her head back looking at her curiously. “Can… can you shrink other things… living things?” Lucy blinked surprised by her question.

“Umm, y-yea, I’ve tried it out a few times shrinking myself why?” Wendy looked away blushing as she mumbled something inaudible. “I’m sorry what, was that Wendy?” Lucy asked unable to hear her. Wendy poked her fingers together blushing as she whispered out almost too soft for Lucy to hear, “Can you shrink yourself?”

Lucy blinked once more in surprise. Did she just say she wanted me to shrink myself? Lucy fidgeted a bit embarrassed by the request. “U-umm w-well why did, did you want me to shrink m-myself?” Lucy stuttered out, her shock evident in her voice.

Wendy looked up blushing as she spoke, “W-well I think it would be kind of neat to see, I mean seeing somebody so small and all… I’ve never heard of anything like it and would love to see it.” Lucy looked at her eager eyes and felt her heart burst immediately wanting to do as she said. “U-umm w-well I… I guess I can if you really want to?” Wendy perked up shuffling off Lucy as she sat eagerly and waited.

Lucy blushed activating her magic. Slowly the magic circle circled around her form before she dwindled to mire 5 inches before Wendy. Lucy looked up at Wendy’s astonished eyes twinkling with excitement and couldn’t help but smile, she looked really cute like that.

“Wow… that’s so cool Lucy!” Wendy said hyped as she inspected her small friend. Wendy’s eyes dropped suddenly as she blushed a bit worried. “Uh… umm… C-can I… Can I pick you up Lucy?” Wendy covered her mouth looking away flustered.

Lucy looked at her the same way surprised at her request. “Uh… well, I don’t think that’s such a good idea Wendy.” Lucy rubbed the back of her head embarrassed. She trusted the young mage with her life hence why she shrank for her but she didn’t trust herself in all honesty, being in her hands could turn out… inappropriate.

Wendy looked down sadly, tears slowly forming. “O-ok I understand… you don’t trust me enough to hold you like you do Gemini * Sniffle* I just thought…” Wendy whimpered a bit looking away. Crap! “N-N-NO, WENDY THAT’S NOT IT AT ALL, I, I TRUST YOU ITS JUST… I WELL… IM…” Lucy struggled frantically with her words trying to stop her crying friend; she made her heartache whenever she did.

Lucy stammered frantically but her sad expression stayed present on her face, a light trickle of tears dripping down her cheeks. Good job Lucy… Lucy sighed before walking in front of Wendy spreading her arms out. “P-please be gentle...” She looked away blushing.

Wendy sniffled rubbing her tears away as she stared at Lucy surprised. “Y-you… you’ll let me pick you up Lucy?” Wendy asked with hope evident in her voice. Lucy nodded casting her gaze up towards her now smiling face. Wendy smiled happily as she ever so slowly reached down to pick her up.

Lucy shuddered as she felt the young mages fingers wrap around her and ever so gently lift her into the air; her grasp was the same gentle, caring hold you would expect somebody to use when handling porcelain. Lucy smiled brightly as Wendy gently handled her. Even Mirajane and Erza didn’t hold her this lightly… it was a nice change of pace.

“Wendy brought her up to chest level and inspected her small friend with awe. “This is amazing Lucy!” Wendy looked her over with joy evident on every feature of her face. Lucy smiled brightly glad her friend was so happy just holding her, wow her smile really does make my heart flutter. Lucy frowned slightly trying to shake those thoughts away.

Wendy traced her thumbs over Lucy’s body feeling her tiny texture.” It feels so strange, you’re the size of a doll but you have all the warmth and feeling of a person. I, I mean I know you a person I didn’t mean to call you a doll Lucy, I, I” Wendy stammered fearing she had upset her friend. Lucy smiled shaking her head.

“Its fine Wendy I know what you meant, I’m not offended. Mirajane acted the same way when she first held me.” Lucy bit her tongue wishing she hadn’t said that. “Mirajane held you when you were tiny? Why did she ask to?” Wendy asked curiously.

No she pretended to be my spirit then catered to my every whim before pleasuring me then herself using me as her toy. “Yea something like that.” Lucy lied smiling up at her. Wendy blushed looking away for a moment.

As the silence passed Wendy’s expressions kept going back and forth like she was fighting an internal battle. “Wendy? Is everything alright?” Lucy asked concerned. Her voice seemed to snap her right out of her trace as she looked around confused as if she forgot who she had been holding moments before.

“O-o-oh w-well I just… I was thinking about something G-Gemini told me…” Wendy looked away blushing. Something Gemini told her? Lucy eyed her with worry. “W-what did Gemini tell you Wendy?” she asked slowly fidgeting a bit.

Wendy looked down blushing before she slowly brought Lucy forward, her mind now made up. “Wendy what are yo-“She was cut off as her young friends lips made contact with her face. To say she was shocked would be to downplay everything she felt. She was dumbfounded.

Lucy wanted to push her away but the gentle warmth of her lips felt so welcoming… like Erza’s or Mirajane’s. Lucy closed her eyes letting the young mage kiss her passionately. Wendy moaned into Lucy’s small form, feeling new pleasure she had yet to feel before as she kissed her friend dearly.

Slowly she parted her face as flushed as Erza’s hair. Wendy looked at Lucy worriedly. “G-Gemini told me you had the same kind of feelings… the same kind of feelings I’ve had for you.” Wendy said quietly. “Wendy…” Lucy said quietly hearing her confession but she wasn’t finished.

“I’ve liked you since the moment I met you! You were so kind to me even though I was from Cait Shelter at the time. Then you invited me to join Fairy Tail after everything that happened and helped me whenever you could. I always thought of you like my big sister but… recently I’ve been feeling more then I just like you… I think I love you Lucy.” Wendy’s eyes where watering as she said what she felt, unsure if her feelings would be reciprocated.

Lucy stared wide eyed at her statement before she sighed shaking her head smiling at her speech. “What did I ever do to have so many people love me?” Lucy smiled leaning down and gently giving Wendy’s finger a kiss. Wendy felt her eyes water once more. “D-d-do you feel the same then, like Gemini said you did?” Wendy asked pleadingly.

Lucy smiled rubbing her finger comfortingly. “How could I not Wendy?” Lucy said earnestly. Wendy cried happily cupping Lucy to her chest happily. Lucy smiled shaking her head once more, It seemed even when she had everything figured out something would come up just to throw her out of place again.

Wendy sat quietly, her face was one of pure and uncontained joy as she held Lucy to her chest, her fingers tracing over her small form. Lucy moaned happily, her gentle touches where really relaxing. Maybe I could ask her to do this when I go to sleep, I feel like I’m drifting off already. Suddenly Lucy’s breath hitched as she felt Wendy’s thumbs caress her chest.

Wendy saw Lucy jump and looked at her worried. “I-I’m sorry I didn’t hurt you did I?” there was a look of concern written on her face. “N-no I-it’s just…” Lucy blushed as she felt Wendy’s thumb still on her chest. “Y-yours rubbing my breasts.” Lucy muttered.

Wendy looked at her confused before her face brightened seeing where her fingers currently rested. “OH MY GOSH IM SO SORRY I DIDN’T MEAN TO LUCY I SWARE, I, I, I…” She stammered her eyes swirling a bit as she panicky fidgeted with Lucy unsure of how to hold her now.

Lucy’s breath hitched as she let out a loud moan. With Wendy panicking, her fingers where trailing everywhere on her, her fingers seemed to also traveled a little lower than her breasts. “W-W-Wendy…” Lucy whimpered moaning as Wendy’s large finger rubbed back and forth over her crotch.

Wendy stopped and saw what she was doing to Lucy and felt her cheeks blush bright red. I’m causing her to feel like that with my finger just brushing her?” Wendy wondered before moving her index finger back and forth. Lucy groaned clenching Wendy’s finger as she felt the young mage play with her.

“W-W-Wendy! What are you doing?!” She gasped out but bit her lower lip in pleasure. “Y-you... You like this? When I touch you like this?” Wendy said worriedly. Lucy’s gasps of pleasure where all she needed to know she was right. Wendy smiled brightly before increasing her pace as she rubbed a little harder.

Instantly Lucy was groaning and panting as she was played with by Wendy. She’s 5 years younger than me and two feet shorter yet I’m being played with! Come on! Lucy ranted internally as she was caressed and petted by Wendy’s fingers.

Lucy’s clenched her legs around Lucy’s fingers feeling her-self close. Wendy’s touch was too much however as she soon screamed in pleasure startling Wendy as she climaxed. Lucy lay in her hands tiredly panting as she saw the confused expression on her face.

“What… what just happened Lucy?” Wendy asked worriedly looking at her panting friend. Lucy looked through hazed eyes confused. Does she not know about…? Lucy blushed realizing no one had probably ever had that kind of a talk with her.

“U-umm… Wendy… how much do you know about, well…” Lucy was at a loss of words never having had experience with such a thing. “Has… Has Carla ever had the talk with you?” Lucy finally asked blushing hard. Wendy looked at her perplexed. “What talk?” oh this is going to be uncomfortable, Lucy blushed.

 

 

Lucy sat across from Wendy awkwardly after having just explained *The Talk* with her. “S-s-so I… I just…” Wendy’s face now put the reddest rose to shame. “Yea… Pretty much.” Lucy rubbed the back of her head sheepishly, her embarrassment evident.

“I’m sorry Lucy I… I didn’t mean to rape you I swear!” Wendy cried out tears falling freely. “Whoa, Windy relax you didn’t r-rape me.” Lucy stammered out, well at least she didn’t do what Gemini does. Lucy leaned over pulling Wendy into her lap as she held her crying friend and now girlfriend close, no longer shrunk that is.

Wendy whimpered still sad at what she’d done as she nudged her face into Lucy’s chest trying to hide it. Jeez she’s to cute, Lucy thought offhandedly. “Wendy please calm down, I’m not mad I enjoyed it after all, it’s not like we wouldn’t try something like that eventually anyways.” Lucy blushed realizing what she just implied.

Lucy heard Wendy mutter into her chest again. Pulling the blushing girl away she looked her in her eyes and smiled with the warmest smile she could possibly muster. “I didn’t hear you Wendy can you please repeat that?” Lucy had to hold the girl still as she kept trying to bury her face back embarrassed as she looked at her.

“Could we maybe… well I… could you do to me what I did to you.” Wendy spat out covering her mouth quickly, unsure if she really said what she was thinking. Lucy was wide eyed now. I expected her to want to try this but so soon? “Are you sure Wendy? I mean you don’t need to rush this or anything, it’s your first time.” Lucy asked worriedly.

Wendy franticly nodded. “I want my first time to be with you Lucy! pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!” She begged; her eyes widened to unnatural proportions. Now that’s not even fair! Lucy nodded leaning forward as she gently kissed Wendy.

Wendy moaned into their kiss, this was her first real one after all. Lucy gently let her tongue trace over her lips surprising her but Wendy caught on to what she wanted. Slowly her own lips parted as she gave entrance to Lucy.

Lucy kissed her passionately, it was different then Gemini or Mirajane’s, it’s as soft as theirs but something’s different, maybe it’s her canines brushing my tongue? Lucy didn’t honestly know. Each kiss she had with her girlfriends was different. Erza’s was fierce and determined, Gemini’s was quick and constant, Mirajane’s was soft and gentle, and Wendy’s was sharp and potent. It was strange to feel so much from each kiss but the feelings she received where like no other.

Slowly she broke away letting fresh air enter their lungs they drank it in eagerly. Wendy panted softly having never felt something so powerful before, she felt like her body was on fire! “It… It feels strange. I like it” Wendy blushed looking down.

Lucy cupped her chin bringing her face back up to eye level. “Don’t be embarrassed. I know I’m being a hypocrite but there’s nothing to be embarrassed about,” Lucy smiled warmly giving her a gentle kiss this time.

Wendy nodded kissing her back. The two mages sat softly and just kissed for a while, Lucy was trying to slowly ease the younger inexperienced mage into it rather than just jumping right at it like she had with Mirajane or Erza.

Lucy felt Wendy’s thighs shaking now as she tightened them around her waist. Pulling Wendy off, or more prying her, she really didn’t want to separate; Lucy set her down before gently reaching for the band of her skirt. “Last chance Wendy, are you sure you don’t want to wait?” Lucy smirked as Wendy’s response was quickly leaning forward to peck her lips before pulling back embarrassed.

I guess that answers that. Lucy pulled the hem of her skirt down staring at her blue and white striped panties. They fit her well, Lucy thought offhandedly before pulling them away. She was quite happy to see her already excited.

“Umm… uh L-Lucy…” Wendy asked blushing as she covered her mouth embarrassed. Lucy looked up wondering what was wrong. “C-could… could you maybe… shrink? You were really cute when you were small.” Wendy covered her face flushed by what she just requested.

Lucy smirked shaking her head again. Why is it me being shrunk turns everyone on? Lucy really didn’t understand since none of her girlfriends… well maybe Erza, seemed the dominate type. Lucy let the glow of her golden magic circle surround her before she stared up at Wendy’s bare crotch.

It really is a beautiful sight, Lucy’s cheeks darkened as she stared at Wendy in such a way. Walking forward she gently laid her hand on her nether lips and enjoyed the soft feeling, she’s so smooth. She didn’t mind the rugged feeling of Erza or Mirajane... or even herself when Gemini used her form which happened to be more often than not.

Still though feeling her bare skin with not stubble was very pleasant. Wendy’s breath hitched as she felt the soft, gentle touches of Lucy between her legs. Lucy grinned as she watched Wendy shutter under her smallest of touches.

I don’t care if she’s 100 times my size it makes me smile every time I do that, Lucy chuckled. Lucy moved forward as she pressed her body into her lips now moving in a gentle motion, making sure to pinch and caress every spot, she wanted Wendy’s first time to be amazing.

Wendy gripped the couch under her as she felt pleasure shoot through her, never having felt this before. Truth be told she knew a little about what she was feeling having accidently brushed herself there once or twice but with Carla being so strict and never leaving her side she could never really explore those kinds of things but now… now she was in heaven.

Wendy groaned as she felt Lucy force her arm in rubbing her from both sides now. Lucy grinned enjoying the feeling. It was always so warm, and her scent. Lucy took in a sharp breath and felt herself shudder in pleasure.

Each of her girlfriends had a strong smell that she couldn’t get enough of, Wendy was no different. Lucy moaned rubbing her own nether lips as she pushed more of herself in, pleasuring herself as she herself pleasured Wendy.

Wendy leaned back into the couch panting as she felt herself tighten around Lucy. Looking down worriedly she expected to have hurt her but was surprised, or more shocked to see the blissful look on her face. Does she enjoy this that much?

Wendy suddenly screamed as a bolt of pleasure shot up her. Lucy having felt her new girlfriend tighten around her arm signaling she was close decided to wrap up her body and oral treatment the best way she could. Reaching up she grasped Wendy’s now budding clit squeezing it tightly between her small hands, her hands fit perfectly like they were made to hold it.

Wendy screamed as she felt her first orgasm hit her hard. Wendy shook violently as her back arched pushing hard into Lucy who eagerly accepted her flood, having gotten used to it plenty of times. Lucy moaned in bliss as she lay in a puddle of Wendy’s release, her own orgasm having hit as soon as she was shoved out by Wendy’s.

“S-so… how did… jeez” Lucy panted happily. “How did you like your first orgasm?” Lucy asked happily as she looked up at Wendy. Lucy blinked smiling as she saw Wendy passed out, the pleasure having been too much for her to handle. “I made her pass out… that’s one more thing off my bucket list” Lucy giggled.

Lucy released her magic growing back to her normal size before shivering. “I keep forgetting whatever’s touching me grows to.” Lucy sighed as her body was drenched head to toe in Wendy’s release now at a much larger scale.

Lucy pulled the towel from the couch she had used to dry her hair and began drying her body. I don’t know why but I always enjoy the feeling of being covered like this, Lucy blushed realizing she really did like it. Once she was dry enough, and the towel was wet enough she picked up the sleeping Dragon Slayer and moved up the stairs towards her bedroom.

Gently she set Wendy down and smiled warmly at her. Brushing some of her stray blue hair away she kissed her forehead before retreating to her bathroom, she needed to get cleaned up… again.

 

 

 

~ Lucy’s Home, 3 hours later ~

 

“I don’t know do you really think she’ll go along with this? I know Wendy loves Lucy but she seemed a little more scared of her feelings.” Gemini said worriedly. Mirajane shut the door behind her and Erza setting her own keys down next to Lucy’s.

“I don’t see why not. I was worried to when I first confessed my feelings but I’m glad I did. I think she’ll come around with a little more motivation.” Mirajane smiled. “Besides who can really resist Lucy? even her Enemy’s fantasy’s about her.” Erza added before all three darkened a bit.

“We must keep them away.” Gemini growled at the thought of another dark mage trying to seduce her Lucy. “Agreed” Mirajane and Erza added. As they continued talking Gemini spotted the wet patch on the couch and her grin turned feral.

“Well, well, well, it looks like my little plan worked. I’m glad to It was solely reliant on Wendy doing what I told her.” Gemini smiled happily. “Wait you planned this with the assumption shy, timid Wendy wouldn’t choke!” Mirajane asked frantic having been under the assumption Wendy was fully on board.

“Yep” Gemini said happily before she felt two pairs of fits hit her upside the head. “OWWWW WHAT WAS THAT FOR IT WORKED DIDN’T IT!” Gemini rubbed the back of her head in pain. “Because you could have ruined Lucy’s friendship if It didn’t” Erza growled angrily.

“Relax I knew it would. Wendy has harbored deep emotions for Lucy, much like your own. I knew with the right push she would act on them.” Gemini sighed smiling. Mirajane and Erza looked skeptical but nodded none the less. 

“Now, time to see the fruits of my labor!” Gemini snickered as she crept up the stairs to view her master. Erza and Mirajane looked at one another and sighed simultaneously before following Gemini up to. Once all three where on the landing the slowly opened the door to peak in.

All three woman’s mouth hung open speechless at the sight. Lucy lay sleeping naked in bed with Wendy resting on her chest, her mouth lightly sucking on her breast as she slept. “SHES TO FREAKING CUTE!” Mirajane half whispered half screamed cupping her face, stars where in her eyes. Erza was sweating heavily as she stared at the sight, her jaw was hanging open. “IT’S… IT’S TOO ADORABLE!” She stare frozen unable to look away for a second. “I’m too good,” Gemini smirked also enjoying the cute display.

“SOMEBODY GRAB ME A LACRIMA, I WANT A PICTURE!” Mirajane hissed excitedly. Gemini giggled quickly running down the stairs. “Maybe we can blackmail Miss Lucy with the pictures later. I’m game for that” Gemi and Mini snickered as they planned how to use the pictures for the future.

 

 

To be continued ~<3

End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNDDDDD

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOO!!!!!

 

 

Thank you all for reading and reviewing guys, seriously the whole reason i keep writing is because of you, all of you. Your reviews fuel me and help me understand what you want and your views let me know how much you love my stories.

Here's to you! The real members who make this site such a wonderful community :)

 

Sadly there will be no Charactor guess this chapter since it is a 2 parter but expect something in the next half.

I had been hoping to get it up today also to make it an even greater New years but sadly, my writing capabilities really are not to that level... yet.

Anyways like always please review you know how much i adore them ^.^

 

Until next time guys <3

A Special Kind of Team Part 2 by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO THE NEW YEAR OF 2015!

LETS KICK OFF THIS YEAR WITH A BANG!

 

Welcome to my story one and all and its a pleasure to have you. This is the continuation of my last chapter which i regretfully say i finished 6 minutes after midnight

sorry shall i said late last night

;-;

 

anyways

i've gotten a few requests to know who was the Dark Guild's leader from my previous chapter... or chapters, Well i can now say it.

 

It was the Hex Maniac from Pokemon X & Y XDXDXDXDXDXD

I am shocked no one got that i mean i thought it would be glaringly obvious but nope. maybe i should pick more common Anime characters from now on? "Shrugs"

Anyways enough talking i know your all here for the words below these ones.

 

Without further adoo

 

Turn off the lights,

Get comfy,

Lock ya doors

And

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

~ Flashback ~

 

“So do you want to see it?” Gemini grinned happily as she watched the blushing from of Wendy fidgeting in her seat. “I-I-I don’t think I should… I mean well…” Wendy rubbed the back of her head worried. “Come on, I know Miss Lucy as much as you do. She wouldn’t reject you, you know. She cares for you just as much as she does for me.” Gemini said genuinely.

Wendy sighed unsure if she should really tell Lucy her deep feelings for her. “Umm good morning Wendy, would you mind if I ask why there are two of you?” Wendy nearly screamed in freight as she heard the person she least wanted to talk to the most standing behind her.

“O-o-oh, h-high L-Lucy…” Wendy was blushing furiously unable to meet her gaze. “Hi Miss Lucy!” Gemini waved cheerfully, her voice sounding exactly the same only given away by her tone that it was Gemini. “So, I ask again, why?” Lucy looked at her spirit confused. “I wanted to pick her mind for a while, I can’t keep memories very long and I always enjoy gaining new ones.” Gemini smirked as she eyed Wendy.

Please go away, please go away, please go away, Wendy internally prayed, rather uncomfortable with her hearing the conversation at hand. “Uh huh, I’m sure… Say Wendy mind if I ask what you guys were talking about.” Lucy pulled the chair back sitting next to her friend.

No! Wendy fidgeted around looking uncomfortable. “W-w-well we w-were j-just umm, we were talking about the p-past how we first met and all.” Wendy was visibly sweating still unable to look her in the eyes. No she won’t believe that who would? Gemini shot a look behind her master towards Mirajane who nodded back.

“So there’s nothing else you want to tell me?” Wendy looked at her worriedly, her lips starting to move on their own as she was about to spill everything. “Nothing at al- AHH HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?” Lucy stammered as Erza pulled her away from them.

“We need to talk with Mira about what mission to take; I wanted to get one done today.” Erza said sternly. Lucy wiggled around in her grasp but could do nothing as she was tugged away from her grinning spirit as she waved goodbye to her master.

“Jeez you almost told her everything; don’t forget I can hear your thoughts.” Gemini scolded Wendy who looked as if she was close to crying. “Calm down Wendy, Lucy doesn’t need to know your feelings until you’re ready to tell her. All I’m asking is that you’ll consider our offer, as you probably guessed Erza’s already in on it and we want you to be a part of it for her, and for what we have planned.” Gemini finished resting her hands on top of hers.

Wendy cast her gaze down still unsure of what to do. “Ok look… How about you just drop by our house in a couple hours. Ask Lucy to show you her new magic she’s been practicing alright?” Wendy looked at Gemini confused. “When did Lucy learn a new type of magic?”

“It’s a long story that I’d rather not reveal unless you join us but I don’t mind you at least knowing about it. Just tell her I sent you alright?” Gemini smirked thinking of the total outcome of what would transpire. Wendy sat quietly thinking for a while, unsure if it was the right decision, what if Lucy said no and doesn’t look at me the same anymore?

“Wendy! Miss Lucy would never do that!” Gemini snapped angrily startling Wendy; oh she… she can still read my thoughts. Wendy blushed unused to having her feeling heard out; she didn’t even tell Carla about them. “You know better than most, she’s as sweet and kind to all of us as she is to everyone else, hell she even extends her kindness to enemy’s. Don’t ever doubt her and think she wouldn’t still act the same for anything.” Gemini said sternly, more in a tone of certainty then anger.

Wendy nodded weakly, now feeling guilt and uncertainty for doubting Lucy… Gemini’s frown dropped and was replaced with a gentle smile. “Just trust me when I say if you accept it will change your life for the better, and hers.” She pat her hand before slinking behind some of the other guild members changing form after form so she was lost to the crowd before sitting at the opposite end of the bar.

Raising her hand Mirajane walked over offering her a drink. “It’s done.” Gemini whispered out in Laki’s voice surprising Mirajane. “Gemini?” she whispered quietly. Gemini nodded glancing towards Lucy before ducking under the counter. Changing forms back into her master she went through her memories and smiled, she didn’t have a clue what was going on.

Slowly she crawled over till she was right under Lucy and listened in on her and Erza’s conversation. “I’ll meet you guys back at the house; I think I’m going to just take the rest of the day off.” Lucy waved to Mirajane and Erza. They both nodded smiling back.

“So is she on board?” Mirajane asked smirking as she dried out a Beer stein. Gemini popped out from under the counter shaking some dust from her blonde hair. “You really need to clean down there as much as you do up here.” Gemini said dryly.

Gemini felt an immense wave of malice directed at her back, oh yea I just said that to Mira… “I’m kidding, yes she’s on board and everything’s set up. It took a little time thanks for stalling, I thought she was going to spill everything the moment she saw Miss Lucy walking towards us.” Gemini frowned. Mirajane smirked as she looked over towards Erza. “Thanks for grabbing her; I knew something was up when I saw her headed over to them.” Erza nodded her own smirk in place.

 

“Now we just need to watch the show unfold,” Gemini grinned shaking her head. “Funny, I thought out of all of us you would protest the most about this.” Erza pointed out. Gemini looked down and sighed. “It still bothers me but I did gleam what I wanted to from her… she’s just as devoted as us even if she doesn’t know it.” Gemini said dryly.

 

Mirajane nudged her frowning. “Don’t start we already talked about this.” Mirajane said sternly. The celestial spirit sighed nodding in defeat. “Guess we need to move onto her next.” Gemini looked up at the mage in question as she talked to some of the other guild members. “Mirajane and Erza nodded as they decided what to do next.

“So should we just walk over there and ask her, *Hey you want to join a harem with us as fellow members?*” Gemini snickered, Erza and Mirajane frowned at her comment. “It’s not a harem Gemini! It’s a family, where a part of Lucy’s Family.” Mirajane corrected. “Last time I checked family doesn’t do what we do; well accept that one time with you and Lisan-“Gemini screamed as Mirajane quickly tackled her to the floor confusing Erza.

“DON’T YOU DARE TELL ANYONE ABOUT THAT, ESCPECIALLY NOT LUCY!” She screeched before she heard the guild deadly quiet. Mirajane bobbed her head back up as she looked over the counter at the stunned, silent guild hall. “Hehehe hi guys!” She cheerfully waved before ducking back under.

Erza smiled waving the onlookers away before she too looked behind the counter wide eyed as she saw Mirajane choking Gemini. “Mira?” Erza tapped her shoulder. “Yes?” She glanced up, hands still resting around Gemini’s neck.

“Why are you strangling Gemini?” Mirajane opened her mouth to speak but stopped frowning before she huffed getting off Gemini’s chest pouting. “ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME!” Gemini yelled angrily glaring at Mirajane. “It’s your fault for almost telling somebody, what if Lucy found out! And why do you even know that! That was years ago!” Mirajane fumed.

“If I summon myself I can see decades into someone’s past not just months, and relax Lucy already knows.” Gemini waved her off before she was tackled once again with an enraged Mirajane on her once more. “WHY DOES!? HOW DID!? WHY DID YOU TELL HER THAT?” Erza looked over her shoulder waving away the onlookers before hopping over the counter and tugging Mirajane away.

“How am I supposed to answer with your hands around my neck!?” Gemini screamed brushing herself off. “Miss Lucy knows because I used her with one of are playtimes, wow that was a fun one to.” Gemini smiled happily in remembrance. “LUCY HAD SEX WIT-“ before she could finish Erza lunged cupping her mouth not wanting the rest of whatever she was about to scream to be heard.

“Calm down Mira do you want everybody to know what we do!” Erza whispered harshly into her ear. “Well yea she did, before you or Erza joined we did lots of fun things together.” Gemini said flatly. “But she’s my sister!” Gemini stared at Mirajane hypocritically. “Why does it bother you? You and her-“She started before feeling the malicious vibe from before directed at her.

“Oh it’s not fair! Why did she get to go before me?” Mirajane whimpered sadly. Gemini was gawking now. “THAT’S WHAT THIS IS ABOUT!?” Mirajane said nothing to busy pouting that her sister (Even if it was only Gemini) had her way with Lucy before she did.

“Jeez calm down you were like the second person I used with her, guarantied you only ate her out but still that counts for something.” Gemini shrugged. This seemed to cheer her up as she stopped whimpering and pouting as she nodded weakly.

Erza just stared at the two in utter confusion. “I expect to be informed what this is about later.” Erza said flatly resting her back against the counter as she sighed. Looking over her shoulder she blinked surprised at the whole guild staring at them in confusion.

“H-h-hey Mirajane? Why are you trying to kill Lucy?” Levy asked fearfully. Most of the guild nodded in confusion. “Where just bonding” Mirajane smiled happily. The eyes moved to Gemini who waved back. “We have a love/hate relationship, you know how those work.” Gemini chuckled through clenched teeth.

The guild members present stared at them blankly before shrugging and going back to their respective tables. “You need to control you Temper.” Gemini snickered. “You need to not to look into people’s privacy.” Mirajane said bitterly. “If you didn’t want me to know why did you remember it?” Mirajane just looked at her confused.

“WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!”, “Temper Mira”, “S-SHUT UP!” Mirajane grumbled under her breath. The Spirits snickered before they felt a firm hand on their shoulder. “That’s enough teasing Gemini, we wouldn’t want Lucy knowing your being mean to anyone now would we?” Erza said sternly. Gemini paled nodding quickly, she hated when her Lucy scolded her.

Sighing Gemini stood up offering a hand to Mirajane. “I promise I won’t tell anybody…else.” Mirajane frowned but nodded accepting her hand. “So back to the matter at hand should we walk up to her and ask if she wants to join are harem?” “Family!”

Gemini sighed nodding. “Fine,* Family*” Erza tapped her chin in thought trying to figure out the best way to approach this. “Wendy was simple; if you corner her she would just stand still and hear you out but her…” Mirajane and Gemini nodded trying to figure out what to do next.

“Wait what If I call her to the back and tell her the guild got a new shipment of beer barrels? Once she’s back there we’ll have her cornered and we can talk?” Mirajane offered. Erza thought it over before nodding. “It’s as good a plan as any.”

“Alright let’s try it then.” Gemini smiled hopping over the counter. “There’s a door right there!” Mirajane pointed to the low hanging door used to go in and out of the bar. Erza hopped over to not paying attention further annoying Mirajane. “Why do I bother,” Mirajane shook her head as she walked to the end of the bar exiting through said door.

As the three approached the smiled as they saw Gray finish talking with her before waving goodbye. “Perfect timing.” Gemini smirked. The others nodded as they reached her table. “Hey Cana, you mind if we talk?” Mirajane smiled cheerfully at Cana Alberona.

Cana glanced at the three present as she sat cross-legged on one of the tables, two large barrels sat next to her, most likely near empty. “Is this about your harem with her?” Cana pointed to Lucy. “HA I TOLD YOU IT WAS A HAREM!” Gemini grinned victoriously before her smile dropped. Wait a sec…

“WHAT!?”

“WHAT!?”

“WHAT!?”

All three screamed in shock. Cana held her ears in pain. “Damnit guys you’re giving me a headache, don’t scream so loud.” Cana said bitterly grabbing a barrel next to her before drinking from the tap. Gemini, Mirajane, and Erza stacked at her slack jawed in pure and raw shock.

“How…” Mirajane whispered unable to finish what was on all their minds. “How what?” , “How did you know?” Erza finished for Mirajane. Cana looked at them surprised. “Because I’m not blind, deaf, or blonde, no offence Gemini.” Cana reached for her barrel before three sets of hands drug her off the table kicking as they pulled her to the back of the storehouse.

Erza sat Cana down before looking at her sternly. “How do you really know about… us?” Cana looked to the three who nodded both just as confused with the present situation. Cana’s face changed to one of a serious expression, her former drunken look now gone.

“Well for starters Gemini’s been staying out of the celestial world,” Her index finger rose. “You three… or four if you count Gemini all moved in together, you said it was to protect Lucy but really does she need that much protection in Magnolia?” Her middle finger rose.

“You all started acting strange the minute Lucy came back from her missions, your closer and more in touch with her.” Her ring finger rose. “And finally the way you look at each other and especially her, that’s the look you give to somebody you love.” Cana said flatly, her pinkie now rose with the four points she just told them.

Gemini, Erza, and Mirajane just stared at her quietly in stunned silence. Have we really been that easy to figure out…? Gemini’s frown increased. “You don’t need to look like your puppies died because somebody knows about your activities. It’s not like everybody else knows and I doubt it would matter I did if you came to talk to me.” Cana pointed out pulling a card out before it flashed to life, her magic circle took effect revealing a bottle.

Cana smiled picking it up and tucking the card back in place before pulling away the cork and going back to her drink, or new one. “I don’t understand though,” Gemi & Mini poofed to their original forms. “How did you know about us? Where identical to whoever we take, it shouldn’t be that easy. Master I can understand but how did you tell?”

Cana killed the bottle before looking back at them surprised. “You really think I can’t tell what Lucy’s like? We spent months getting to know each other for the S-Class Mage Promotion Trial, I know you may act like Lucy but when you’re near me you don’t feel like her.” Cana frowned at her words as she recalled the incident on Tenrou Island.

Gemini nodded in understanding. It had been the same way with Mirajane, she could tell just by looking it wasn’t really her. “It also helps that I saw you and her out binge drinking in my form.” Cana said flatly pulling out another card. Gemini almost face faulted at that. I knew my transformations where perfect!

The card flashed revealing yet another bottle. “So what’s this about anyways?” Cana asked curiously. Mirajane and Erza where still speechless unsure of what to say anymore. With a puff of smoke Gemini took Cana’s form snagging the bottle from her hand. “Thaaaaaaaank you.” She quickly started drinking. Cana growled pulling out another of her tarot cards.

“Drop the bottle or lose a limb” She said in a tone surprisingly serious. “Aww you wouldn’t hurt your sister over it would you?” Gemini grinned. “Hey you may look like me but I won’t recognize you as family unless you can drink me under the table, and from the weeks before its obvious you cant.” Cana smirked grabbing the bottle back finishing it.

Gemini pouted pulling out one of her own tarot cards summoning a bottle. “Hey those are from my private stash you know!” Cana said angrily. “It’s your fault you carry more than one.” Gemini shrugged. Cana snagged the bottle away annoyed.

“You really could pass as twins you know” Erza finally spoke up, a smirk in place as she watched Gemini try to ease all there tension. “Where nothing alike!”, ”Where nothing alike!” Gemini smirked internally. I might be able to read your mind but I doubt I have to.

“Anyways back to the matter at hand.” Gemini reached for another card but saw Cana ahead of her with three in hand aimed towards her. “Try it…” Cana said sternly. Gemini grumbled deciding her life wasn’t worth liquor. “As I was saying we wanted to talk to you about joining us with Miss Lucy.” Gemini said seriously.

“I’ve seen your memories and thoughts, you like her just like we all do, physically and emotionally-“Gemini suddenly shuddered violently wide eyed. “What’s wrong Gemini? Erza asked confused at the spirits actions. “I don’t know why but I get the feeling Miss Lucy just talked with Wendy but for some reason she wants to Murder me?” Gemini blinked in confusion.

Gemini shook it off looking back at a very confused Cana. ”The time you spent together bonded you with her and you know it.” Gemini smiled warmly at her. Cana just shrugged taking another sip, this time slower however, one you would take if you wanted to forget something and drown it.

“That’s all well and good, I’m happy for her. She deserves this times ten honestly but, I’ll have to pass.” Cana frowned. Mirajane and Erza looked at her Enraged. “WHAT DO YOU MEAN PASS? You’d just brush Lucy off like, like some kind of one night stand!?” Mirajane said angrily.

Gemini’s hand shot up silencing her. “I know what you’re thinking Cana; this can’t hide your deepest feelings from me.” She held up the bottle she had been drinking moments before. “You must know Lucy doesn’t hold even a fraction of a shred of resentment or hate for you after what happened on Tenrou Island.”

Cana looked away sighing. “Mira, Erza please step outside and watch the door, me and Cana need to talk, Sis to Sis.” Gemini giggled. Mirajane was about to say no but was pulled aside by Erza who nodded. As the other two left shutting the storeroom door behind them Gemini smiled pulling out another bottle.

“I snagged it from a table on the way in; I thought we’d be talking for a bit.” Gemini tossed it to Cana who sighed but started drinking none the less. “I know why you’re hesitant Cana; I can feel everything you do, talk to me about it, if there’s anyone you can talk deeply with its me, after all we share the same mind.” Gemini grinned.

Cana looked away not used to sharing things with others, let alone her feelings. “Look, I’m flattered you guys want me to join you and all, I mean I know you didn’t just pick me for my looks or something superficial but still…” Cana trailed off her thoughts racing back and forth.

“You can’t hold yourself responsible; besides she forgave you don’t you remember?” Cana sat quietly looking away. “She deserves better…” Cana finally muttered. “Says who? Who was it that came to save her when she was cornered by Grimoire Heart?” Gemini said seriously.

“Who was it who left her alone to be confronted by them to begin with…?” Cana countered. Gemini growled now slapping the bottle out of her hand. “ENOUGH! You can’t let your past control your future! Everybody makes mistakes, me included. I tried to kill Lucy when I was owned by Angel, that wasn’t her will it was mine! The fact her feelings, even when I didn’t know her shows what kind of a person she is.” Gemini said quietly.

“You can wallow in self-pity and act like you’re doing the right thing but all you’re doing is hurting yourself.” Cana now looked up angrily. “AND WHAT HAPPENS IF I DO IT AGAIN! WHATS TO STOP ME FROM BETRAYING HER FOR MY OWN GAIN LIKE LAST TIME!” Cana screamed loudly, tears slowly falling down her cheeks.

Gemini smiled pulling Cana close surprising her. “I can name many different things but the most important one is you. I can see your heart, you ached when you left her alone, and you would rather die than let that happen again. It doesn’t matter if you think you will when I know you won’t.” Gemini smiled genuinely.

Cana sat quiet in her embrace letting her words touch her. “I need some time to think…” Cana finally spoke up breaking away. Gemini smiled nodding. Walking to the door she opened it for her. Cana left the room; no other words need be said as she passed Mirajane and Erza quickly.

Quickly Erza and Mirajane entered the storeroom locking it behind them. “What did she say?” Mirajane asked worriedly having heard the screams through the door. Gemini looked down sighing before taking Lucy’s form again, it was her favorite after all.

“I don’t really know guys… I helped her make up her mind for sure but as it stands I don’t know which decision she will choose. Erza looked at her confused, “Can’t you read her thoughts though?” Gemini sighed shaking her head. “I can read them but it’s like trying to fish with a twig and a piece of yarn. Her mind if racing so fast it would take me days to figure out what she really wants to do. She’s conflicted. “

Erza and Mirajane looked at each other worriedly sitting down with Gemini. “So what if we do if she says no…” Mirajane said quietly. “She won’t tell anyone about this but… I feel she won’t be able to live with herself ether.” Erza said just as quietly.

“Let’s not dwell on it now; I want to go home to Lucy…” Gemini said quietly, not really feeling up for much anything else. Mirajane and Erza nodded leading the Spirit out with them. As they exited the guild they didn’t see Cana, she must have left to.

Giving there guild one last look they went home quietly, not many words exchanged as they walked.

 

 

~ Flashback end ~

 

~ Magnolia, Cana’s Apartment ~

 

Cana sat quietly in her bathtub, her knee’s pushed to her chest as she reflected over the conversation with Gemini. “ENOUGH! You can’t let your past control your future! Everybody makes mistakes.” “You can wallow in self-pity and act like you’re doing the right thing but all you’re doing is hurting yourself.” . I can see your heart, you ached when you left her alone, and you would rather die than let that happen again. It doesn’t matter if you think you will when I know you won’t.”

Would I? Cana sighed recalling word for word everything that had been said. I don’t want to hurt you Lucy but… I didn’t want to then ether. What’s stopping me, myself? I took one look at the path and just left you. Cana felt her eyes water as she remembered herself standing of Master Mavis’s grave as she saw her Help Lucy Tarot card reacting to her in need.

“What would I do if I did it again? No… she deserves them not me.” Cana’s head sunk underwater as she tried to push her thoughts away having made up her mind but, they just wouldn’t. No matter how hard she tried they would surface again pestering her. “Jeez why can’t I forget you?” Cana growled punching the water angrily.

Grabbing a bottle next to the tub she was about to take a swig to force her thoughts away but felt her hand stiffen. Cana looked at her actions confused but for some reason she lowered the bottle down pulling her arm back in. This can’t be a coincidence…

Getting out of her tub she let the water drain as she dried off. Staring out the window of her room she sighed, unsure of what to actually do or why she wouldn’t let herself do it.

 

 

~ Lucy’s Home, Present day ~

 

 

Lucy slowly opened her eyes as she heard a soft gentle sound resonating in the air. Slowly she began to lean up but felt herself held down. Looking to her side she was surprised she hadn’t noticed it before. Looking down she could help but smile as she saw what it was she had been clinging to in her sleep.

Wendy slept soundly with a warm smile on her face; her expression could only be described as bliss. Lucy rubbed some of her blue locks away as she looked at her young…ish girlfriend happily. Wendy sighed contently in her sleep pushing herself into Lucy more.

Looking to the foot of her bed she realized what the sound was now permitting her ears and sat quietly enjoying it. Mirajane hummed quietly with her eyes closed. She seemed like she was in her own little world. Looking to the side she saw two chairs pulled up with the sleeping forms of Gemini and Erza both sleeping with a similar expression.

Looking back at Mirajane she blushed hearing her beautiful voice, it sounded calming and serine. Slowly her song died down as her eyes fluttered open. Staring towards Lucy she smiled moving her lips. “Good morning.” She mouthed. Lucy nodded looking at the other sleeping members of their family.

Slowly (and with much effort) Lucy untangled herself from Wendy who immediately frowned being detached from her. Lucy had to stifle a giggle as she pushed a pillow into the young girl who clung to it happily, her smile slowly returning.

Mirajane quietly walked out of the bedroom with Lucy in tow. Shutting the door quietly with a click she followed her downstairs. “Good Morning Lucy, it looks like you had a pleasant night.” Mirajane smiled warmly. “It was just as pleasant waking up to.” Lucy smiled giving Mirajane a good morning kiss which she eagerly accepted.

Not that she didn’t enjoy being ravaged by her girlfriends the simplest kiss was all she needed to feel her toes curl, to be on cloud nine. Breaking away Lucy smiled rubbing Mirajane’s cheek. “What was that song you where humming? It was beautiful.”

Mirajane smiled walking to the kitchen. “It was an old song my mother sung to me and Lisanna when we were sad. I’m not sad now of course it just has a calming tone to me though; I thought it would sound nice to you guys while you slept.” Lucy nodded happily, it really did. Her voice could rival Lyra’s harp, Lucy thought.

Lucy followed Mirajane to the kitchen resting against the wall as she started to make breakfast for everybody. “So… You sent Wendy here to learn about my Size Magic?” Mirajane stiffened. Turning around slowly she rubbed the back of her head sheepishly. “D-don’t look at me Gemini had full control of that conversation. I only acted as a guard to make sure you didn’t hear her.” Mirajane chuckled softly rather embarrassed.

Lucy sighed unsurprised. “I had a feeling that she was at play whe- Wait that conversation?! There was more?” Lucy asked surprised. “Oh look I need to go wake up the others.” Mirajane quickly walked out of the kitchen back up the stairs. “There actually trying to get more people?!” Lucy was beyond confused why.

Shaking her head she walked back up the steps to get some answers. “Alright you guys I need to talk… to… you…” Lucy’s words died as she watched the sight before her unfold. Standing or more pulled to the bed was Mirajane who was currently locked in a death hug by Wendy who was still sleeping soundly.

Gemini was laughing hysterically while Erza through it all was slowly trying to detach the young dragon slayer from the suffocating Mirajane. Slowly Wendy’s eyes opened because of the commotion. “W-what’s going on?” She asked confused before she felt something soft pressed into her chest. Looking down she screamed in shock releasing Mirajane who was nearly passed out.

“IM SORRY, IM SORRY, IM SORRY, IM SORRY, IM SO SORRY! “Wendy screamed kneeling next to the fainted Mirajane, a blissful look on her face. Gemini clutched her sides still laughing hysterically at the scene before her. “Peaceful mornings don’t exist any longer do they?” Lucy said flatly. All eyes turned towards her as she walked into the room.

“Good morning Lucy, I hope you had a pleasant night’s sleep.” Erza said happily. “G-G-Good morning L-Lucy…” Wendy stuttered averting her eyes from her. Why is she acting so shy? “Good Morning Miss Lucy, I like your sleepwear.” Gemini grinned before she let out a sharp whistle.

Sleepwear? Lucy looked down before her blush matched Wendy’s. Covering herself she looked away embarrassed. “Mirajane Why didn’t you tell me I was naked...?” I never expected to say those words to a full room… I’m turning into Gray great Lucy thought dryly.

“The only difference is we enjoy you naked” Gemini snickered confusing Wendy. “She talks with my thoughts.” Lucy said vexed as she frowned at her Celestial Spirit. What did I do?” Gemini asked confused. “Oh I don’t know maybe sending Wendy here without me having any prior knowledge to this.” Lucy lifted her hand forming her magic circle.

“Hey I thought it would be better if you told her then me, I would have gone into X-rated details was I wrong to send her your way?” Gemini smirked seeing Lucy scowl. “I rest my case.” Wendy blushed hearing Spirit and Master banter back and forth.

“By the way Lucy, clothes” Erza added in fanning Mirajane’s face. Lucy looked down once more sighing before she went to her dresser to find something to wear. All eyes were glued to her as she bent over searching each drawer for something she liked.

Slowly as she got dressed she heard a collecting aww of disappointment. Blinking in surprise she turned back seeing everyone looking away. “I blame you Gemini” Lucy said flatty before going back to dressing. “Why does everyone blame me?” Gemini said rhetorically.

“You corrupted their minds. Erza never acted like this till she started hanging out with you.” Lucy deadpanned, Erza blushing recalling her and Gemini’s first talk. “Hey I’m not that bad!” Gemini defended before a smirk graced her lips as she looked at Wendy with concupiscence.

“By the way Wendy we need to talk later alone” Gemini grinned eagerly. Wendy looked at her confused before Lucy ducked in front of her hugging the small girl to her chest. “NO YOU DON’T LEAVE WENDY ALONE I WONT LET YOU CORRUPT HER!” Lucy screamed protectively. “Why does she want to corrupt me?” Wendy cried confused not understanding what was happening.

“Because she’s devious and underhanded.” Mirajane mumbled as she slowly regained consciousness. “You guys are mean.” Gemini pouted. There banter was sent back and forth by the four as Wendy was clutched close by Lucy defensively as Gemini kept trying to pull her away.

Their conversation was finally broken by Mirajane. “So Wendy now that your apart of are Family did you plan on moving in with us?” Wendy looked up shocked by her word. She knew Fairy Tail was her Family but being called family by those so close made her heart flutter.

“W-well I’m not sure… I don’t know what I’ll do really, and I know if Carla knew about this she wouldn’t approve.” Wendy frowned knowing how much her friend hated anything profound. Everyone in the room paled. “Oh crap I forgot about Carla…” Gemini muttered nods from everyone sept Lucy present.

“So a kennels out of the question right?” Gemini was quickly kicked out of the room by Erza and Lucy as they saw Wendy’s tearing face. “S-S-SHES J-JOKING R-RIGHT?!” Wendy stammered out. “Of course she is Wendy, IT JUST WASN’T FUNNY!” Lucy yelled out the last part hugging Wendy to her chest.

“I’ll have a talk with her later, she respects me.” Erza said standing up to change herself. “She respects us all not just you Erza,” Lucy said dryly. “Not really she thinks most everyone else is immature and impractical beyond partying.” Wendy corrected.

“Erza go talk with her.” Lucy pointed to the door. Erza smirked stepping out scowling at Gemini who sat by the door. “I was only joking…” she mumbled.  “Alright now you guys spill it what’s going on.” Lucy said sternly, all present quickly bowed there head telling her one at a time what hey where doing.

“Why would you want more people? Won’t you be jealous?” Lucy finally asked worried for multiple reasons. “Not really, as long as I’m with you Lucy I don’t mind who ever I have to share you with.” Mirajane said happily. “I would rather you just be my Lucy and mine alone but I know your friends think the world of you Miss Lucy. It wouldn’t be fair if I did.” Gemini said quietly.

 “So you don’t think I should be here?” Wendy said fearfully. Gemini sent her a look shaking her head. “I’ll admit I was jealous before and didn’t but I’ve read your thoughts. You belong here as much as we all do and I’m happy to call you party of my family.” Gemini said sincerely as she sat next to Wendy hugging her close.

 “Gemini that was sweet.”  Mirajane sighed happily. “Plus she’ll be a fun challenge getting her not to stutter whenever she sees you naked Miss Lucy” Gemini grinned Cheshirly. “You had to ruin it? And were doing so well” Lucy deadpanned.

“Never change” Lucy smiled shaking her head, Gemini grinned ear to ear loving every moment of it. Their conversation was abruptly stopped when they smelled something burning. “Hey Natsu doesn’t know where we live right?” Lucy asked somewhat seriously. Mirajane looked confused before her eyes widened.

“Oh crap!” She bolted off the bed scrambling downstairs having forgotten she had started making breakfast before she passed out. “I hope you don’t mind burnt eggs and ham Wendy.” Lucy smiled ruffling her hair. “As long as I’m with you guys I won’t.” She smiled hugging Lucy close. “What I said to Gemini applies to you to Wendy, never change.” Lucy smiled leaning down to give her a kiss.

Wendy’s eyes widened in surprise before she eagerly accepted the kiss. Breaking away Lucy led Wendy downstairs showing her, her home since the only two placed she had seen where the dining room and bedroom.

 

 

~ Streets of Magnolia ~

 

Cana walked along the alleyway near Lucy’s old apartment as she stared at it. I know she’s not here but, it holds some memories. Cana recalled the time she had snuck in to bathe with the blonde. Her face was priceless, Cana giggled for the first time since her conversation with Gemini.

“I’m sorry but if you looking for Miss heartphilia she moved out a week ago.” A gentle voice came from behind her. Cana jumped in surprised clutching her chest. “Jeez don’t sneak up on me like that!” She said angrily as she stared at the woman. “My apologizes but I didn’t, your just in my path.”

Cana looked at the girl never seeing her before. She appeared to be a young girl with long orange/brown hair and red eyes. She wore a pink long sleeve shirt with purple cuffs around the wrists. Her pants where a simple black with the same purple trim at the end of them. Around her waist was a well-knit red sash that hung loosely around her left side, and lastly she wore a simple pair of brown shoes, they looked older then what you would expect somebody so young to wear. Something else she noticed was a couple ankle rings around her left heel. The last thing she could see that was rather odd in magnolia was a pair of ears; she couldn’t really tell what kind they looked canine by nature though.

“Who are you?” Cana asked confused. The woman’s ears twitched signaling them to be real, maybe she’s an animal mage like Lisanna or Millianna? “I’m new here actually, I live or lived across the hall from Miss heartphilia, I moved in the day she moved out actually. Too bad it would have been nice to get to know her, she seemed… special.” The woman tapped her lower lip thinking.

Damn right she’s special, Cana blushed at her thoughts. “W-well I wasn’t really looking for Lucy, I just… I was just going.” Cana sighed walking past the apartments before the woman tapped her shoulder. “It’s alright to hesitate if you then go ahead, but it’s not once the decision is made. It is better to act quickly without self-doubt before the time to act is gone.”

Cana blinked in surprise. “But how did…” Cana was speechless as she looked at the back of the retreating woman as she entered the apartments. “Whenever you hear a voice within you tell you can’t do something, then by all means do it and that voice will be silenced.” The woman shut the door behind her leaving a stunned Cana in its wake.

Cana stood there quietly as the sun rose up yielding the morning dawn. Looking up determined she started walking towards the outskirts of town, her destination now clear.

 

 

~Lucy’s Home ~

 

“Lucy I lied, this tastes horrible.” Wendy mumbled as she ate the black eggs and ham. “I’m sorry; I shouldn’t have left the stove on.” Mirajane mumbled poking the dead breakfast. “Hey it’s alright; I’ll go shopping today and pick up more groceries guys.” Lucy smiled. Mirajane nodded happily.

“I don’t see why you’re complaining, they taste fine to me.” Gemini shrugged eating the burnt breakfast in a gruff voice. “That’s because you’re using Natsu’s form and he eats everything charcoaled.” Lucy frowned at her spirits attempt to eat the ruined breakfast. “I had to get it down somehow; it’s rude not to eat it.” Gemini commented.

“It’s also rude to point out my food was hard to *Down*” Mirajane whispered annoyed. Finishing her plate Gemini quickly changed back into Lucy’s form shaking a bit. “It’s been months since I took on a male body… I don’t like it.” She said dryly. “Gee I wonder why” Mirajane giggled seeing her blush.

Their conversation was cut off by a knock at the door. “That’s… unexpected. Erza has a key and it’s not even eight.” Lucy commented walking to the door. As she opened it her surprise seeing Cana panting tiredly. “Cana are you alright?!” Three heads popped out from behind the wall watching the spectacle curiously.

“I… Need… To… DAMNIT WHY DID YOU MOVE TO FAR UP THE HILL!” She panted tiredly. Because I had no choice on the location, Lucy thought. Lucy led her into the house letting her sit down on the couch. Lucy walked back from the kitchen handing Cana a drink.

She quickly downed it before making a sickened face. “Oh jeez what is this?” Cana asked appalled as she looked at the drink. Lucy stared at her blankly. “Its water…” Cana looked back at in realization. “Huh, no wonder I don’t like it.” Gemini giggled walking over to the couch dropping a bottle on her lap.

“I doubt it will help a burning throat but its better then water.” Cana smiled nodding as she quickly took a swig from the bottle. “It’s not even noon though” Wendy said dryly watching the scene. “Does it matter with Cana?” Mirajane asked with all seriousness.

“So what’s going on is something the matter Cana?” Lucy asked worried once her friend caught her breath. Cana looked around the room unsure of what to say to those present. Gemini didn’t need to take her form to know what she was thinking. Hopping over the back of the couch she grabbed the startled Mirajane and Wendy before walking out the front door, locking it.

“Did she just lock us in?” Lucy asked confused. “I heard a click” Cana commented shrugging. “Lucy, can I ask you something… it’s been bothering me for a while now…” Cana said quietly, unsure if she could really go through with it. ”Of course Cana, where friends, you can tell me anything at all.” Lucy smiled warmly rubbing her hand.

Cana blushed nodding. “Do you… does it ever bother you at all… even in the tiniest bit that I betrayed you… back on Tenrou island?” Cana said quietly. “Not at all” Lucy quickly replied not having to even think about it. Cana looked up in surprised how fast she said it.

“B-but what if it ever happened again? How could you trus-“She was silence as Lucy put a finger to her lips. “Stop right there Cana. If you think even for a moment that I wouldn’t put my life in your hands don’t. You’re my friend and I trust you with every fiber of my being.” Lucy smiled genuinely.

Cana felt herself tear up at her words. After everything, the games, my betrayal, everything… she trusts me with her life? Cana cried happily at her words. Lucy smiled rubbing her tears away. “Do you feel better now Cana?” Lucy smiled at her friend.

Cana sniffled nodding as she rubbed her tears away. “I… I just have one my question, or more a statement? I’m not sure what it is really.” Cana commented thinking. “What is it?” Lucy asked confused before she felt Cana’s soft lips pressed into her own.

Lucy blinked in surprise as she tasted her friends tongue in her mouth; traces of alcohol still present adding to the unique flavor. Lucy’s eyes hazed over as she moaned into the kiss. Cana moaned happily as she stole a kiss from Lucy, her tongue fighting her friend for dominance.

Finally they broke away, a stray strand of saliva connecting them together. “That… that’s more than a statement.” Lucy commented still feeling flushed from their heated kiss. “I… I told you… I didn’t know what it was” Cana panted happily.

Lucy sat there awkwardly before finally speaking up. “Gemini talked with you didn’t she?” Cana blinked surprised. “Odd I was under the assumption she hadn’t told you anything.” Lucy sighed shaking her head. “She didn’t but I had a similar experience with Wendy yesterday.

Cana blinked surprised before recalling seeing Wendy pulled out of the house.  “So she’s building you a harem?”  Cana asked curiously. Lucy blushed before nodding. “I don’t know why, it’s not that I don’t love you guys but… this seems excessive and weird an-“She was cut off by another kiss from Cana.

“Just go along with it Lucy, somebody told me It’s alright to hesitate if you then go ahead, By all means go ahead Lucy, and maybe let me join?” Cana asked quietly wanting to hear the words from Lucy. Lucy blushed at her friends comment. “So you really don’t care that you’d have to share me? I’m already with Gemini, Mirajane, Erza, and Wendy… “Lucy said worriedly.

“Cana shook her head chuckling. “Are you kidding? I once got into bed with 12 random women I met in a club; you think I wouldn’t be alright with 5 of my guild mates?” Lucy gawked at her shocked. “YOU WHERE IN AN ORGY WITH A DOZEN STRANGERS?!” Cana shrugged.

“I didn’t have much of a tolerance when I was younger.” Lucy just looked at her shocked. “What do you mean younger your 18!” Cana shrugged once more bringing the bottle from before to her lips. “Like I said when I was younger,” She grinned taking a drink.

I’m going to die… Lucy paled imagining Cana along with Gemini, Erza, Mirajane, and Wendy using her. Suddenly both girls heard a ringing noise. Cana looked down fishing around before she pulled out a tarot card. “The hell?” Cana saw a chibi picture of herself dancing happily on it with a small message under it.

“Cana make sure to ask Miss Lucy about her Size Magic, Love sis? Size magic?” Cana looked down confused before directing her questions towards the blonde in question. Lucy blinked before realizing what it meant. “Oh yea… well you see…”

Lucy explained the whole dark guild incident, how she was marked and why she had been captured. Finishing her story Cana looked at her shocked before tossing her the bottle. “You need this more than me.” She said flatly.

Lucy shook her head amused setting it down. “I’m used to it really, I mean I’m not happy to be marked but this magic changed my life, I mean I would have never been as close with Gemini as I am now, and with that the whole chain of events leading to where I am now. Life’s been harder yes but without a doubt I would relive every moment a thousand times if it meant I got to spend another minute the way it is now.” Lucy beamed happily.

“You really mean that don’t you Lucy.” Cana smiled happily. “So does that mean I’m now a part of it?” Cana grinned chesurly. “Lucy blushed furiously, that’s the grin Gemini uses! “I-if it’s not too weird for you…” Lucy let out an Eep noise as Cana tackled her to the couch kissing her neck giggling.

“I’d be a fool not to, and I’ve been one for a while thinking you resented me.” Cana pulled away smiling. “I’m sorry I thought you would resent me… I know you’re better than that.” Lucy smiled brushing her brown hair to the side to look into her eyes.

“As long as you know your My Cana now it doesn’t matter.” Lucy smiled warmly up at her. Cana shuddered hearing those words as she nodded. “Now I have a request, if you don’t mind.” Cana grinned from ear to ear. Uh oh…

“Y-yes Cana?” Lucy stuttered out already knowing where this was headed. “Would it be possible for you to shrink? Maybe just a little?” Cana stuck out her bottom lip begging. Lucy sighed smiling, things never changed, whether it was Gemini or somebody entirely knew.

Lucy activated her magic circle under. Cana yipped in surprise as she fell a foot to the couch, Lucy no long under her grasp. Looking down her eyes widened seeing the tiny form of Lucy smiling up at her. Lucy gasped in shock as she was suddenly tugged to the air by Cana who stared at her amazed.

“Wow! You’re so small your smaller then one of my tarot cards! This is so cool, you, you look so cute to.” Cana grin turned sultry quickly. “W-what are you going to do?” Lucy whimpered out. “Oh I’m going to do the best I can.” Cana grinned before bringing Lucy to her lips for another kiss.

Lucy moaned into the kiss, this time her face feeling flushed by her breath, the alcohol magnified at her current level. It was intoxicating! Licking her small friends face she loved the feel of her on her tongue. Pulling away she grinned seeing her friend… no lover now covered in her saliva. “I hope you liked that because I’m ready for second base already, sorry if I didn’t buy you dinner first.” Cana chuckled.

Lucy looked at her surprised. Seriously again!? I need to talk to Gemini about this magic later something seems off. “Wait Cana, are you sure? I mean we just… don’t you-“She was cut off as Cana hugged her close. “I’m positive Lucy, from now on you’re a part of my life and I want to give everything to you.” Her smile turned sultry once more as she pushed Lucy between her breasts. “Everything,” She whispered quietly near Lucy, making the celestial mage shutter with anticipation.

Cana rubbed her breasts together giggling as she watched Lucy’s pleasured face as she was massaged by her breasts. “This has to feel wonderful at that size, I’m kind of jealous.” Cana giggled. Lucy giggled in response, her mind already closed off to words as the pleasure from Cana’s warm breasts surrounded her on every side.

Cana stood up and pulled off her short jeans tossing them to the floor before her panties soon followed. Lying on her stomach Cana reached into her breasts fishing out Lucy. Lucy looked at her sadly, disappointed as she was removed from her comfortable prison.

“Don’t give me that look, I just wanted to move you someplace more fun.” Cana grinned moving Lucy around her back. Lucy looked at her confused before she hovered over Cana’s massive jiggling ass. Lucy whimpered with excitement already wishing she was in it… wow times change, Lucy thought recalling her revulsion the first time Cana, or Gemini stuffed her into her ass.

Cana reached around pulling her cheeks apart with her free hand before looking at Lucy with a hint of worry. “H-hey Lucy? does… does this bother you at all?” She asked feeling a bit guilty having gotten ahead of herself. Lucy smiled shaking her head. “Its fine Cana, I don’t mind- AHHHH!” She screamed as Cana dropped her in.

“I heard its fine, that’s good enough for me.” Cana grinned pushing Lucy deeper into her ass before pushing her hands on each side of her cheeks and squishing them together. Lucy moaned in pleasure as Cana’s ass squished her on all sides. It’s so soft! And her smell, well it’s not bad it just reminds me of her… Lucy wondered if by chance her mind was corrupted beyond repair but shrugged. I like it this way anyways.

Cana moaned feeling her lover’s tiny movements inside her ass, one of her hands having removed itself from her ass as she reached for her crotch, eagerly diving her fingers in as she fantasied about Lucy. Feeling the pressure from both sides ease up Lucy took the opportunity to push herself deeper in; enjoying the warmth her ass provided her.

Cana moaned as she felt Lucy struggling to go deeper into her ass. Jeez she likes this more than me, Cana moaned happily, her fingers pinching her clit every time Lucy pushed herself deeper. Lucy soon reached her destination grinning. Judging by Cana’s moans of ecstasy she was close, guess I should push her over the ledge then.

Lucy moved towards Cana’s anus smirking before she leaned in giving her a long lick. Cana’s eyes shot open ash she shriek feeling a mini orgasm right then and there. “D-d-did you just?!” Cana screamed arching her back as she felt Lucy licking fully now, the tiny oral treatment tickling her backdoor.

Cana grunted and moaned forcing her fingers in as deep as she could as she felt the intense pleasure from both ends. Lucy grinned deciding to finish it with one final push as she pushed both her hands in causing Cana to scream as she hit her climax. Lucy grunted in a little discomfort as her hands where crushed together. Jeez if I wasn’t so well built by the spell this would probably break my hands, Lucy thought dryly.

Cana panted happily as she rocked on the couch blissfully, the tingling in her ass still ever present. Once Cana was finished riding her orgasm she fished in her sweaty ass for a moment before finding her prize, her girlfriend. Pulling the now wet Lucy out she smiled dreamily at her giving her a deep kiss, not caring that she was covered in her sweat.

“That… that was the best I ever had.” Cana smirked seeing Lucy’s grinning face. “I’ve been told,” Lucy chuckled liking the ego boost. Lucy reversed her magic growing back falling on top of Cana who she eagerly kissed happily.

“I think we should probably shower,” Lucy commented, her clothes now drenched along with the rest of her. “I don’t mind it really.” Cana grinned. “Well I do, ide rather not go out in public looking like a flood hit me.” Lucy sighed. “You planned on leaving the house? Change of plans then.” Cana grinned tugging Lucy back into her.

“Your mine for the day.” Cana said in a stern tone kissing her Lucy. “Crap, I needed to go shopping though”. As if on cue they both heard a ringing. Cana reached down seeing another tarot card with a chibi version of her snickering.

“Take your time, I’m shopping with Mirajane and Wendy, won’t be back till tonight have fun, sis.” Cana grinning tossing the card away. “Guess your days been opened. Lucy sighed, Damnit Gemini. Smiling back she nodded tugging Cana with her as she pulled her up the stairs to her bedroom, her day now booked all over again.

 

 

To be continued ~<3

End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNDDDD

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNIIIIITTTOOOO!!!!!!

 

Thank you one and all for staying with me through the months your reviews and hits are what inspire me so again Thank you all.

Now i mentioned last chapter there was no Guess a character, well this time there is if you havent already guessed as much.

thats right, name the woman who confronted Cana outside Lucy's old Apartment,

I challange you all!!!

 

As per usual if you guess it right i will update immidiatly and do a scene of your choice.

 

Like always please review there like crack i just love them so much ^.^

 

and wow i have to say just hit 10000 hits today, thats a great feeling for a story, theres no greater feeling for an artisen then for sombody to appreciate there work. Be it movies, books, cooking it doesnt matter. the feeling is one of the greatest and it makes my day :)

Thank you all.

 

Until next time <3

Lost Magic Part 1 by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO CHAPTER 10~!

 

I am pleased to have you all here tonight... or this morning? when ever you choose to read my story i guess.

well i've hinted a few things in my previous chapters which i hope someone might have caught on to but if not i'll say it now.

This will be a Arc, im guessing 3 chapters but i wont limit 4 just to be safe leading to what ive been hiting for awhile.

I wont keep you waiting since my last update was a week ago so without further adoo.

 

Turn off the lights,

 

Get comfy,

 

Snuggle up,

 

And,

 

 

 

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW~!!!!!

 

~ Streets of Magnolia ~

 

It was nearing evening in the town of Magnolia; the sun was all but gone to be replaced with street Lacrima’s. Mirajane hummed happily as she carried some groceries with her, Wendy walking by her side helping her out.

“Do you think Cana wanted to tell Lucy she loved her like we did?” Wendy asked with a hint of worry in her tone. “I would imagine, there’s not many things that can get a girl out of bed so early, let alone Cana” Mirajane giggled.

Looking at the frowning face of the young Dragon Slayer Mirajane sighed. “You knew more people would love Lucy just like we did Wendy, this shouldn’t bother you.” Wendy looked up shaking her head. “N-no I’m not worried, I mean I know Cana likes Lucy it’s just… “Wendy blushed looking down.

“I don’t think I can measure up.” Wendy sobbed holding her petite chest. Mirajane gawked at her unsure whether to hug her for being adorable or laugh at why she was upset to begin with. “Wendy, you know Lucy doesn’t care if your like her or as flat as a board.” Mirajane grimaced seeing Wendy’s mood worsen at the mention of a flat board.

“Let me rephrase that, Lucy doesn’t see outside appearances as any issue. She loves us all the same equally, just be yourself with Lucy and you won’t be able to stop her from loving you just like me or Erza.” Mirajane smiled warmly. Wendy sniffled a little but nodded.

As they approached Fairy Hills Mirajane gave a light wave to Wendy as they departed. “Make sure to drop by the house tonight, I want to hear how its goes with Carla.” Mirajane waved goodbye. Wendy nodded waving back as she ran up the hill leading to her room.

Mirajane started humming again pleasantly as she started walking back home. As she passed the guild hall she noticed Erza walking out with a heavy book in her arms. “Hey Erza,” Mirajane called out half waving, her hands now full with both bags.

Erza smiled walking towards her. “So I take it Master helped?” Mirajane pointed towards the book currently in her position. Erza nodded looking at it with worry. “He did reluctantly; I’ll need to talk with levy though the language isn’t anything I’ve seen before.” She flipped through the pages showing Mirajane the strange writing.

“So what happened?” As the two women walked Erza explained her conversation with their Master.

 

 

~ Fairy Tail Guild Hall ~

 

Erza stepped through the doors of her guild looking for Makarov for her request. It didn’t take her long to find him though as he sat at the bar talking with Macao and Wakaba. “Master may I have a word please?” Erza spoke in a formal tone signaling the importance of what she had to say.

Makarov’s brow furrowed but he nodded. “Would you two give us a moment?” Macao and Wakaba nodded walking to the other end of the bar as they continued to chat idly. “I take it this involves Lucy somehow.” Erza blushed nodding.

“I request your help in locating an artifact.” Erza whispered out not wanting Natsu or anyone else to over hear her. “An Artifact?” Makarov looked at her strangely. “I take it this Artifact has a name I’m not going to like.” Erza frowned but nodded. “The Personification bijou, The Lifeblood Alexandrite” Erza said quietly.

Makarov’s eyes widened in shock. “Erza Scarlet! Why on earth would you look for that accursed object?” Makarov all but shouted as he used her full name as emphasis at his dislike of what they were speaking of.

“There’s a reason that Stone has the name Lifeblood in it Erza, it steals the very essence of someone and gives it to user, no man can carry that burden. To steal life from someone else, what makes them unique and special! It’s an atrocity against life itself and should remain lost through time!” He fumed angrily.

Erza scowled expecting the conversation to go in this direction. “The stone is dangerous of that I know but let me at least explain why I’m looking for it.” She pleaded. Makarov grit his teeth furiously but none the less nodded letting her speak.

Makarov sat quietly at the bar listening to Erza as she told him what she and her friends planned to do for Lucy. “And you’re certain this is the path you wish to take? This kind of magic… it’s dark in nature and shouldn’t be dabbled with.” Makarov warned.

“All magic can be considered Dark in nature, it’s what we do with it that dictates whether it is or isn’t.”  Erza said firmly looking towards the floor. Makarov stroked his mustache in thought, a habit becoming more common as of late.

“If everyone is willing I won’t try to stop you Erza, just be careful. There’s a reason this type of magic was lost to begin with, the power it gives can be used for many things other than you intend it to.” Makarov jumped down from the bar as he walked to his office Erza not far behind.

Shutting the door behind him Makarov went towards his desk before looking through some notes. After a few moments he pulled out an old book, easily dating back centuries. “This was given to me by Porlyusica, I expect it back.” He said sternly.

Erza nodded bowing lightly. “Thank you Master, I will return it, just give me a few days.” Makarov nodded shooing her away. “Just remember some things hidden are better off that way. Take caution because you won’t be the only one who wants this kind of magic, and I doubt it’s for as good intentions as yours.” He warned.

Erza nodded in understanding, knowing full well this kind of power was coveted by many. Exiting the office Erza walked back down towards the guild, a smile now in place. If he had said no which by all right’s he could have, this would have been next to impossible to find.

Erza looked back up and smiled. Master hopes to see her again to. Stepping out of the guild hall Erza went in search of a certain blue haired bookworm, this text wasn’t exactly something she could read…

 

 

~ Present Time ~

 

“Wow I’m surprised he actually helped, I would have thought for sure he would’ve said no immediately.” Mirajane said quietly. “I know what you mean, but none the less he did and we just need to hope Gemini succeeds, otherwise the stone won’t be much more than a deadly paperweight.”  Erza scowled.

Mirajane nodded as they walked quietly, not much more to say on the topic. “I’ll have to catch up with you later, right now I need to find Levy, she’s the only one who can read this text, well besides Freed but he’s out of town on a mission currently, we don’t have time to wait.” Mirajane nodded waving goodbye as Erza parted.

“I hope Levy can figure it out, if not then where screwed.” Mirajane mumbled sadly. Shaking off her sadness Mirajane smiled trying to think positively as she walked up the hill leading home. As she entered the house was quiet.

“Strange I would have thought I’d be hearing screams of ecstasy,” Mirajane shrugged walking to the kitchen to put everything away. Maybe nothing really happened? Deciding to find out Mirajane slowly crept towards the stairs peeking over the landing towards there cracked bedroom door.

This is wrong Mira, what if I interrupt them? Mirajane bit her lower lips worried but decided against not looking and slowly opened the door.

 

 

~ With Lucy ~

 

Lucy moaned contently as her eyes slowly opened, at least she thought they did. It’s really dark, what time is it? Lucy tried to rub her eyes but felt her arms firmly held to her side. Lucy tried to move but gasped in surprise as she was clenched hard on all sides, it was like something was holding her in a vicious vice!

Lucy panicked in fear feeling herself being gripped hard and unable to see anything but there was a soft sound in the distance calming her fears for some reason. It sounded hampered though, no muffled was a better word for it. It sounded like something thumping? Lucy listened to it before realizing why it sounded so familiar.

“It’s a heartbeat?”  Lucy listened to the gentle sounds before realizing where she was. “I’m inside somebody; I can hear their heart beating through the walls.” Lucy whispered relaxing into the warm walls trapping her. Lucy tried to remember what happened but her slight headache reminded her she was still a bit hung over from her previous activities. Wait hung over!

“Cana!” Lucy screamed loudly knowing she had to be with her. Lucy didn’t hear a reply though; guess she’s passed out drunken Lucy frowned. Sighing she tried to move around and get a feel for where she was.

The walls around her felt ridged and wet, it was also warm and humid with a potent smell. “Well I hope I’m not in her stomach” Lucy grumbled fearing Cana might have accidently ate her. Lucy tried again to move but like before she felt the walls tighten around her in protest to an almost painful extent.

“Oh wait why didn’t I do this before?” Lucy activated her magic, the golden circle illuminating the now dark pink walls around her before she shrunk. Lucy sighed happily no longer being held tightly by the walls. “I must be less than a quarter inch at this height.” Lucy observed having never shrank so small before.

Lucy activated her size magic letting her hands glow gold illuminating the damp cavern once more for her to see. “Well then…” Lucy mumbled seeing darkness on both sides of her. “This can go one of two ways…” It can’t be much worse than waiting though.

Finally picking a direction, one that felt more inclined she started walking on the wet surface, her feet slipping every so often as she stumbled into Cana. “Well there’s no acid so that eliminates the stomach, unless I didn’t agree with her and I’m…” Lucy blushed not wanting to think how deep she could be in her girlfriend.

“I don’t think I’m in her crotch either the walls would be much wetter, I’d probably drown at this size,” Lucy sighed. “So that leaves really just one place then” Lucy scowled not liking the thought. “At least it’s clean and doesn’t smell as bad as I thought it would.” Lucy moved her hands over Cana’s walls feeling her wet flesh, sticky and damp, gross but understandable.

Lucy continued walking feeling the walls move once and awhile from her footsteps, she must be enjoying this subconsciously. Lucy smirked feeling her ego boost a bit at pleasuring her while she was sleeping. Soon the ground assented; Lucy had to walk at an angle until she had to stop using her magic to light the canal instead opting to use her hands for climbing.

Lucy grunted as she scaled Cana’s fleshy walls, her feet and hands slipping easily on her slimy flesh. “Ok… this… is kind of… gross…” Lucy panted tiredly as she tried climbing at a complete 90 degree angle. Suddenly she felt both her feet slip. Lucy screamed holding tightly onto Cana’s flesh.

“Uhhhhhh!” Lucy heard all around her as the walls shook as she gripped them hard. “She really felt that,” Lucy commented before feeling her hands now slipping completely. Crap, think fast Lucy or else you’ll have to climb all the way back again!

 

 

~ Lucy’s Bedroom ~

 

Mirajane opened the door expecting to see Lucy snuggled up with Cana like she had been with Wendy but was surprised to see just Cana sleeping half naked in there bed, her ass sticking up in the air a bit. “Well that was unexpected.” Mirajane deadpanned in disappointment having not been able to add another cute picture to her collection.

“So where’s Lucy?” Mirajane walked to the bathroom seeing some wet towels drying and a few things out of place but no Lucy. Moving towards the bed she smirked pulling the sheets away expecting to see her small lover shrunken under her.

“She’s not here ether?” Mirajane mumbled. Looking at Cana she could tell by her flushed sleeping face she was passed out, if her face wasn’t enough evidence the 12 or so empty bottles next to her were. “Cana! I just washed those sheets!” Mirajane hissed in annoyance seeing the dark beer stains in there bed.

Sighing Mirajane pulled the blanket off her along with some of the pillows she wasn’t on as she started taking the dirty cloths away. As she was about to leave she froze hearing Cana moaned loudly in her sleep as she fidgeted.

“What the…” Mirajane blinked having thought she woke her but her light snoring proved otherwise. Mirajane stopped to think it over before her face darkened. “Lucy’s missing, Cana’s drunk, and she’s naked…” Mirajane slapped her forehead in annoyance having not realized it before.

Walking back to Cana she looked at her bare crotch expecting to see there naked lover half way inside her but didn’t. “Well I could try reaching in to fish her out…” she blushed before something in the corner of her eye caught her attention.

Mirajane gaze moved upwards in surprise.

 

 

 

~ Back with Lucy ~

 

As Lucy felt her hands slip she screamed more in reaction to her fall then to anything else. “SIZE MAGIC GROW!” Her hands glowed before she grew back to her original size, the walls tightening around her new form.

Lucy grunted in discomfort as she was sandwiched on all sides by Cana’s fleshy tunnel, her face now pressed into her making it rather hard to breath. If I let the magic go I’ll fall and have to start over, but if I stay this way I might suffocate!

Lucy tried slamming her fist in anger but felt something strange. Lucy blinked shocked she hadn’t realized it before. Her hand! She felt the cold air blowing against it; she was touching the outside of Cana now! With new vigor Lucy tried desperately to claw with her one hand up but wasn’t really making much progress.

Ok I need to do this carefully. If I shrink myself just a few inches ill slide down but I’ll be able to slip out. Lucy slowly let the glow of her magic take effect, her assumption right as she slowly felt her body sliding back down.

Trying as hard as she could she tried grasping ahold of anything but it was no use! She was going to fall back in! Lucy was about to scream before she felt something tight pinch her hand. “What?!” Lucy barely spoke as she was yanked upwards, light soon flooding into her vision.

 

 

~ Lucy’s bedroom ~

 

 Lucy clenched her eyes blinking back the pain of the light before her vision slowly returned. Lucy looked up shock as she saw the same expression on Mirajane’s face as she held her by her fingertips. “Lucy?!” Mira screamed in surprise.

“Why where you in, Did Cana?!,” Mirajane stammered in embarrassment unable to completely speak what she wanted to say. Lucy looked down as she saw Cana’s ass under her, she was directly lined up with her dark hole. Guess that proved what I thought.

“Let’s uh… Let’s not talk about this with the others.” Lucy sighed still blacking out on the memories of how she ended up in her friends end. Mirajane scowled at Cana annoyed as she cupped Lucy tightly. Mirajane walked to the bathroom before turning the faucet on in the sink.

Testing the water she moved her hand near it to let Lucy walk under it. Lucy smiled thanking her and moaned as she felt the tepid water rinsing away Cana’s sweat… amongst other things. Once Lucy felt clean enough she moved away from the water shivering a bit.

Mirajane smiled warmly hugging Lucy to her chest. “I’m going to have a word with Cana about this you know, I don’t care if it was your idea or hers.” Mirajane said sternly. “Mira its fine no harms done, although I kind of want to know how I got in there to begin with.” Lucy blushed.

“It’s not ok, what is you suffocated!  You might be more durable but you still need to breathe!” Mirajane said panicked. “In her defense it’s harder to breathe when I’m in the other way” Lucy giggled at Mirajane’s blushing face. “Be that as it may I’m still going to talk with her.” She scowled looking away.

Lucy sighed hugging her back. “Alright Mira, just don’t be mean.” Mirajane set Lucy down on the floor before moving towards the tub. As she turned on the water she smirked stripping from her maroon dress.

“You going to just stand there and watch or join me silly” Mirajane giggled at Lucy as she blushed at the naked giantess. Lucy nodded deactivating her spell as she grew back to her original height. Mirajane smiled lovingly as she pulled Lucy into a deep kiss. Lucy didn’t protest as she felt Mira’s skilled tongue dominating her mouth.

Breaking away she felt Mira cup her face lovingly. “You know it’s kind of pointless to take a bath now since we’ll just end up dirtier coming out then going in.” Lucy grinned sultrily. “I know but I’m tired and don’t want to wait, besides I thoughts I’d help you wash up, after all you were in her ass” Mirajane chuckled stepping into the filling tub.

Lucy smiled nodding as she stepped past her sitting directly across, there legs resting between each other’s. “I think this is the first time we bathed together since we moved in, I missed it” Mirajane said quietly with a small smile.

Lucy moved to the other end of the tub and sat in her lap. Lucy made no protests as she felt Mirajane pull her closer into her embrace. “Things have been a bit chaotic; I guess it’s sometimes hard to enjoy the little things.” Lucy pouted before her breath hitched.

Mirajane slowly rubbed her shoulders massaging her. “No need to pout my Little Lucy, let’s just focus on how we can change that” Mirajane smiled using the nickname she called her whenever she shrank. Lucy nodded dumbly as she let the older mage’s skilled hands pleasure her.

Slowly Lucy felt tired, the mixture of warm water and relaxing rubdown was doing wonders for her. Mirajane soon moved her hands backwards rubbing up and down her back. Lucy sighed pushing herself closer into her touch.

Soon she heard Mirajane humming softly and felt the rest of her aches and stress evaporate instantly. The pleasure from her touches, her beautiful voice, and cascading water was too much for anyone. “Aww is my Little Lucy feeling better? Your feel like putty in my hands” Mirajane giggled.

Lucy gave a light nod unable to form words. Suddenly Lucy gasped as her hands moved around her sides groping her large breasts. “Do these need attention to?” Mirajane said coyly before spreading her legs under her, her knees rising up from the water on each side of Lucy trapping her in place, but in all honesty there was nowhere else on Earthland she would rather be then where she was now.

As Mirajane lightly squeezed her breasts she started laying feathery kisses up her neck. Soon Lucy was moaning lightly as she felt her body played with by Mira. “I-I-it’s hard to b-believe how good you are at t-this” Lucy stuttered out, her breath turning rugged once Mira nibbled on her ear.

Mirajane tugged on her earlobe releasing it with a lick. “Why does it surprise you? You think I just swung the other way when I saw you?” Mirajane smirked. “I mean your beautiful Lucy and I don’t doubt you could probably turn other girls but I have had past experiences you know.” Mirajane blushed before resuming her kisses.

“Buuuuuut, nothing was ever as wonderful as what I have with you Lucy.” Mirajane said seriously, the love in her voice evident even if she couldn’t see her face. Lucy smiled contently at her words. “I didn’t think you hadn’t Mira I already know what you did with your sister I’m just surprised is all.” Lucy screamed she fell into the water, Mirajane no longer holding her up.

Lucy looked up annoyed but saw why Mira dropped her. Her face was pure red, blushing didn’t even qualify to describe how dark her face was. “I’m going to kill her!” Mirajane cried in embarrassment cupping her face as she tried to think of what else Gemini might have said. I thought she was joking about telling Lucy about me and Lisanna!

“You don’t need to be embarrassed Mira,” Lucy giggled seeing her lovers fidgeting form. Mirajane looked away but her blush left her face a bit. “In my defense this was when we were younger and didn’t know it was wrong.” She folded her arms pouting.

“Whys it wrong? You love each other and did what you thought was natural” Lucy shrugged surprising Mirajane. “Sometimes it’s better to view the world as black and white, it takes away things we deem wrong or immoral. Like having multiple lovers” Lucy snickered playfully.

“T-T-That’s not the same thing!” Mirajane cried out in embarrassment. “My point is you can’t let the world tell you what’s a right or wrong it’s for you to decide yourself, I know I don’t have room to talk since a month ago if you said I was going to be a sex-toy to my guild members I would have thought you were insane” Lucy chuckled dryly.

Mirajane blushed but nodded none the less. Lucy moved herself back in place, this time pushing her own legs up to support her incase Mirajane dropped her again. Lucy sat quietly in her embrace but it didn’t take her long before she felt Mira’s hands creeping back up towards her breasts.

Lucy smiled as she felt Mirajane once more kissing up her neck as her fingers brushed her hardening nipples. Lucy moaned as she felt Mirajane pinching now instead of gently fondling her, apparently she was through with her soft petting.

Lucy cried in disappointment as she felt one of her hands move away from her breast but was silenced as it traveled down her abdomen before circling her navel, lightly tickling her on the way down to her true destination.

Lucy gasped as she felt Mirajane’s fingers lightly rubbing her nether lips under the water, her other hand still playfully pinching her breast. “Hmm, I can’t tell if you’re excited or not with us in the water, maybe I should just keep playing with you until I think you are”. Mirajane’s voice sounding husky and feral, the tone of her voice, it sounded animalistic.

Lucy shuttered feeling her hot breath on her neck. Lucy suddenly felt like a small animal being trapped by a much larger one. Being helpless in the presence of something much stronger than her, the feeling she couldn’t do anything to stop her from doing whatever she wanted to. It was driving her insane!

Mirajane’s fingers stopped pinching her breasts before cupping one of them as she pulled it out of the water. “I’m kind of Jealous my Little, Lucy, you have such big and perky breasts it makes all women envious, why are you so lucky?” Lucy shivered at her tone, how she said her name slowly.

“It’s a good thing these are mine along with the rest of you, that way I get to play with My Little Lucy whenever I want.” Mirajane whispered leaning over her shoulder, bringing her breast up to her lips. Lucy groaned in pleasure as she felt Mirajane suck on her breast while her fingers trailed up and down over her quim nice and slowly, she was just teasing her.

Maybe this is why people call her the She Devil, she sounded so possessive like she was her property. Soon Lucy couldn’t take just sitting as her hips started grinding against her hand trying desperately for her to continue. “Hmm? Does my Little Lucy want my touch that badly?” Mirajane teased, her tongue flicked out licking her breast.

“Since I’m so nice I should oblige but it will cost you later,” Mirajane growled sultrily, her fingers now diving into her crotch. Lucy screamed in pleasure as she bucked into Mirajane’s hand, it felt so good! Lucy could hear light giggling behind her from Mirajane’s angelic voice but it sounded deeper, different then her usual one.

“Does it feel good? Feel good to be played with, to be a toy in my arms as I use your body?” Lucy shuttered feeling new pleasure at her words. “Show me how much you love it! Tell me!” She heard her hiss and her fingers pinched her budding clit hard. There was no stopping it now Lucy screamed in pleasure as her release rocked her body, bucking hard in Mirajane’s grasp as her orgasm controlled her movements.

Lucy felt her body go limp and without a doubt would have sunk into the water if not for Mira holding her in place. Mirajane’s hand withdrew as she lifted her fingers out of the water. “Pity, nothing to taste” Mirajane whined seeing her clean hand. Lucy blinked away her haze. Her voice… it’s back to normal.

Mirajane smiled warmly pulling Lucy closer in her lap as she cradled her there humming softly. It was almost scary to hear the other side of Mirajane, but still… the pleasure of her words where like nothing she had ever heard. Lucy knew Mirajane didn’t see her as a toy but still, being called one by her with such possessiveness, it was orgasmic!

Lucy’s eyes closed as her head rested on Mirajane’s chest, the soft humming of her gentle voice slowly lulling her towards sleep. Mirajane looked down at Lucy and smiled warmly, soon her fingers came up as she brushed her golden locks out of her face.

Lucy sighed contently as she felt Mirajane petting her head, funny that it used to bother her. The two sat quietly in there bath oblivious to the world as they enjoyed themselves, there happiness being the only thing they needed.

 

 

~ Hours Later ~

 

Lucy slowly felt her body being shaken. “Come on Lucy wake up, you going to freeze.” Mirajane said worried. Lucy’s eyes slowly opened wondering what she meant before she felt cold surrounding her on all sides. Looking down she blushed realizing she had dosed off in the tub, the once warm water now freezing.

“I warned you” Mirajane laughed seeing Lucy’s pained expression as the air bit her cold skin. Lucy shivered violently grabbing a towel. “W-W-Why d-d-didn’t you w-wake me?” She stuttered out. “You looked so cute cuddled up with me I just couldn’t.” Mirajane giggled pulling her shivering lover into a warm hug.

Lucy eagerly accepted enjoying her warmth. “I need to start on dinner, I’m sure Erza and Wendy will be back soon.” She waved exiting the bathroom. Cold aside Lucy smiled happily. Her little nap was refreshing, she felt like a million jewels.

Once she dried off she exited to the bedroom before changing into her warm clothes. Looking towards the bed Cana was no longer present, judging by the loud voices downstairs I’d probably find her with Mira, Lucy thought pulling her shirt over her head.

Walking downstairs she looked around and saw Cana sulking on the couch, Mirajane in the kitchen scowling, and Wendy sitting at the table, her knee’s tucked into her chest. Well there moods could be better. Strange, Gemini and Erza where nowhere to be seen though.

“So I take it something’s wrong?” All eyes perked up seeing Lucy standing there. “Glad you didn’t catch frostbite Lucy,” Mirajane giggled. “H-hey Lucy, sorry about earlier.” Cana rubbed the back of her head sheepishly. “Hi Lucy…” Wendy mumbled out, her sad tone evident something was wrong.

“You’re lucky you woke me up when you did or I might have, don’t worry about it Cana I’m still a bit lost on how it happened anyways, and Wendy what’s the matter?” Lucy answered each of them with a different tone to match the mood.

“Carla’s not speaking with me.” Wendy mumbled out, light tears streaming down her cheeks. Lucy frowned not liking the sound of that. Lucy moved next to Wendy hugging her to her side. “Want to tell me about it?” Lucy said in a very Mira like tone.

“S-S-She’s upset I w-want to move out, she d-doesn’t think it’s appropriate to have roommates.” Wendy whimpered out. Considering what we do she might be onto something. “Doesn’t she know Mirajane and Erza will be here to? She respects them.” Lucy countered.

“Hey what about me?” Cana frowned. Lucy gave her a knowing look shutting her up. “She said I’m too young to move in with people, it doesn’t matter who… She’s against me doing it and not talking to me until I change my mind.” Wendy cried feeling a new wave of tears forming.

Lucy held Wendy close comforting her. “It’ll be fine Wendy, trust me. Carla’s stubborn and you know it but, she’ll come around. I’ll have a talk with her tomorrow alright?” Lucy asked. “I’ll join you to.” Mirajane added. Wendy sniffled rubbing her tears away but nodded.

“Alright well that’s settled, now cheer up alright, and let’s worry about that tomorrow.” Wendy gave her a light smile nodding. “So why can’t Carla just move in with us?” Cana asked offhandedly. “Oh why didn’t I think of that? She can move in and watch are every move and sleep in the same room and everything.” Mirajane smirked at Cana.

“No need to be mean, it was just an option.” Cana grumbled taking a drink from her bottle. The conversation went back and forth mostly, some bickering, some laughter, nothing to promenade until Lucy finally asked where her other harem members where.

“Hey what happened with you guys earlier? Gemini and Erza haven’t come back yet. “Lucy asked worried. “Well Erza had to go to the guild to talk with Master about something, I think it was a job that came up, I’m not sure. As for Gemini…” She started but had to stop unable to think of an excuse.

“That’s actually a good question what did happen to her?” Wendy shrugged unsure herself. “I’m sure she’s fine, after all she can’t be hurt and she’ll come to tell us if something happens.” Mirajane said calmly. “I know but still,” Lucy looked down worried.

Lucy felt herself being pulled into a hug. Looking down she smiled seeing Wendy’s smiling face. “Don’t worry Lucy she’ll be back in no time.” Lucy ruffled her hair a bit nodding. “I know but it’s my job to worry about her, same with all of you.” Everyone present smiled at her statement happily knowing she would.

All eyes turned to the door however as they heard it opening. “Did Levy have any trouble reading that book master gav-“Gemini stopped speaking when she noticed everyone present, or more just Lucy. “Uh hi guys,” Gemini waved walking in, as she stepped aside Erza followed behind her blinking in surprise seeing everybody there.

“Gemini, Erza!” Lucy cried happily hugging them bolting over and hugging them both. “Why where you guys out so late?” Lucy asked less worried now. “I had to have a talk with Levy about something master wanted looking into.” Erza brushed it off walking past her.

Lucy’s gaze turned to Gemini before she held up a milk carton. “Mirajane said she needed this.” Gemini shrugged. Lucy looked back to Mira who was scowling at Gemini. “U-u-uh y-yea I guess it slipped my mind Lucy sorry.” She rubbed the back of her head chuckling dryly.

There’s something going on… Lucy shrugged the nagging feeling away, she’d ask them about it later, for now she just wanted to sit down and eat with her family.

 

 

~ Flashback ~

 

Erza walked down the streets of Magnolia, she had tried Fairy Hills but Levy wasn’t there. Since she wasn’t on a mission with Jet and Droy that meant she could only be in one place, well the onc place Erza knew she always was at when she had free time.

As Erza approached the store she frowned at the name, it always bugged her that it was so simple. “Book Land,” She scoffed stepping inside. Looking around it didn’t take her long to find the Bluenette in the back with a mountain of books on either side of her as she read with her Gale-Force reading glasses.

“Levy, we need to talk.” Levy blinked the letters and symbols freezing from her sight. Looking up surprise was evident in her face. “Hey Erza what’s up? I don’t see you here often.” Erza frowned looking around. “If this was an armor smith I might come but I can’t say I fancy this store.”

Levy giggled expecting as much from the great Titania. “So what’s up? And what’s that?” Levy’s eyes immediately locked onto the book tucked under Erza’s arms. “This is the reason I’m here,” Erza walked over sitting across from Levy.

“I need your help deciphering this text, it’s too old for me to understand and it seems even master can’t read it.” Levy smirked, her interests now peaked at a challenge not even there master could solve. Let me take a peak.” Levy greedily looked through the old book smiling and frowning on different pages.

“Well it dates back past X540, how did you find something so old?” Levy inquired still looking at the strange writing. “You’d have to ask Master, it’s his. He’s letting me barrow it for some research.” Levy looked up surprised before grinning ear to ear.

“Research? Mind if I ask what you looking for?” Erza frowned looking away. “I can’t say, it’s classified.” Levy frowned sadly. “Well I can probably translate it but it’ll take me a week, I’m working on a few other books currently but I can take a peak after if you want?”

Erza frowned but nodded. “I understand, just get back to me when you can, I’ll just tell Lucy it will be a few weeks an-“Erza started biting back a smirk as Levy interrupted. “Wait Lulu wanted to know?! I umm, if you both want to know so badly I can put my stuff aside and look now.” Levy blushed heavily before pulling the book back to read.

Erza smiled knowingly before standing to leave. “I’ll leave it to you then, I’ll be back in a few hours.” Erza waved but didn’t get a reply back as Levy vigorously read over the pages.

 

 

~ Celestial world ~

 

Gemi and Mini poofed into their realm looking at the beautiful surroundings. “How long has it been since we were here?” “No clue, time kind of melds together with Miss Lucy.” The Twin spirits floated from their own domain down towards another spirit’s seeking some answers.

It didn’t take them long before they entered a room lined on all sides by books and scrolls. In the middle of the room levitating sat Crux of The Southern Cross. Gemi and Mini floated over to him landing on his desk.

“Hey Grandpa Crux!” They both screamed happily. The old spirit continued to snore lightly however. “Is he sleeping?” “No I think he’s doing research.” “I can hear him snoring though,” “He snores when he’s searching for stuff to.” The twins banter was cut off as Crux screamed, his eyes widening.

Both Gemini twins screamed equally as loud flying in the air in fright. “WHAT WAS THAT FOR?” They screamed simultaneously. “Can I help you Gemini?” Crux spoke in a bored tone ignoring there question. Gemi and Mini grumbled but none the less floated back onto the desk.

“Can you help us with something Grandpa Crux?” “Yea we need your help searching for an item for Miss Lucy.” Crux eyed them strangely before scowling. “My name is Crumudgeon, only Miss Lucy may call me Crux” He scolded.

“As for your request what is it you want to know?” Gemi and Mini frowned being chastised by their remark but brushed it aside. “We need help finding something; We don’t know what its full name is but its related, To Stygian Metal. It’s some kind of band or, Ring. The metals a dark black but that’s not what’s important. The power it wields is that of a dark nature. It brings life to inanimate things” The twins finished, there usual way of finishing each other’s sentences.

Crux rubbed his chin in thought. “Well the item you’re speaking of if I’m correct is called the copula of Demise, but no one calls it as such. The name it goes by now is the revival ring. Leave it to humans to dumb down common language” Crux chastised to no one in particular.

“What do you know about the Revival ring?” Gemi asked before Crux scowled at them. “I-I-I mean the Copula of demise?” Crux frowned but nodded none the less. “The item is a black circlet no larger than that of a pebble. The metal is said to be easy to mold but impossible to break making it easy to change to what the user needs, be it a necklace, a ring, or theoretically even a tooth. Further information unknown.” He spoke the last part robotically.

“Well how long will it take you to find it?” “Yea if you already know about it won’t it be easier to find out?” there answer was left as such as Crux closed his eyes thinking. Gemini waited for a few minutes but it was clear Crux was already deep in thought.

“I guess we’ll just have to come back later.” “Yea, let’s head back to Miss Lucy, oh and we need to pick something up on the way back.” Gemi and Mini nodded before poofing out of the Celestial world back to Earthland leaving Crux to his search.

 

 

~ Flashback End ~

 

Lucy sat quietly on her couch, Mirajane and Erza already having gone to sleep, Cana had left for her own apartment. She planned on moving but as of when it was unsure. Lucy looked to the side and saw Wendy snoring lightly on the other end of the couch, guess she’s tuckered out from today.

Lucy felt a pair of arms slither around her shoulders before something rested on top of her head. “Can’t sleep Gemini?” Gemini smirked; her chin perched on top of Lucy’s head as she hugged her. “And here I thought I was the mind reader, you didn’t even need to turn around? Or maybe it’s because of my breasts pressing into your head, do they feel that familiar?”

Lucy smirked shaking her head. Gemini hopped over the couch startling Lucy. “You know you could have just walked around.” Gemini shrugged, “Not as fun.” Lucy pointed to the sleeping form of Wendy who fidgeted a bit from the commotion but was soon lightly snoring once more.

“See no harm done.” Gemini whispered sitting on Lucy’s lap. “I take it something’s on your mind?” Gemini asked in concern. “You already know what’s bugging me we share the same mind,” Lucy deadpanned before sighing.

“Just thought you’d rather tell me instead of me just looking around.” Lucy looked at Gemini surprised. She never asked before poking around. “I’m just worried about everything that happened.” Lucy muttered hugging onto Gemini.

“Which part, Cana and Wendy moving in, Wendy’s stubborn kitty cat, or the dark guilds gunning for your head?” Lucy scowled at that last part. “D, all of the above.” Lucy muttered tiredly. Gemini smiled hugging her master close. “Try focusing on everything good that’s happened Miss Lucy. I know you don’t see everything working out for the best you just have to let it move at its own pace. It might take a day, it might take a week but everything will work out.”

Gemini’s words hit deep, Lucy smiled nodding. “I just don’t want anything to happen to my new family.” Gemini smiled knowingly. “We feel the same, why do you think we all came together? Without you everything would fall apart that’s why where trying so hard to protect you.” Lucy smiled at her words, she already knew that but the passion she spoke was enough to make her heart flutter.

“L-love you… Lucy…” Lucy and Gemini blinked in surprise hearing the faint voice. Looking to the end of the couch Wendy’s eyes where half open as she rubbed some of her sleep away, still clearly tired. Gemini smiled before pulling her into her lap onto of Lucy also.

Wendy curled up into her arms falling back asleep. Lucy looked at the strange sight but felt warm from seeing it. She had to protect them, there was no other option. Any other worries seemed to just disappear along with her worry and doubt as she watched Gemini slowly cradling Wendy as she slept.

Gemini can be immature but she really does care for everyone so much. Heck she’s even acting motherly with Wendy, she’s going soft. “I heard that,” Gemini muttered dryly. “I’ll have you know I’m not going soft… I just find her cute… and corruptible.” Gemini blushed.

“Liar” Lucy giggled hugging her spirit close. Both spirit and master sat in silence letting their thoughts do the rest. Soon midnight hit and both Gemini and Lucy yawned tiredly. Picking up the sleeping dragon Slayer bridal style Gemini walked with Lucy up to their room.

Gemini laid Wendy down next to Erza before giggling. Erza instinctively hugging Wendy closer, and Miss Lucy thinks I’m soft? Lucy crawled under the covers next to Mirajane before pushing them aside for Gemini. The spirit needed no further encouragement snuggling up to her Master.

“Good night Gemini” Lucy said lovingly. Gemini leaned forward giving her a gentle kiss. “Good night Miss Lucy.” Gemini’s head rested on her chest listening to her breathing. Once it slowed signaling she had fallen asleep Gemini frowned.

Three lost items with three equally disturbing abilities. Finding one is hard enough but all three? Gemini cast her gaze to Erza who by far had the hardest job of all. “Good luck Erza, you’ll need it…” Gemini whispered before her eyes slowly closed as she let sleep claim her with her family.

 

 

To Be Continued ~<3

End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNDDDDDDD

NOT FINITO

As i said before this is only part one so sit tight and enjoy, what might they all be planning to do with forbidden Artifacts? i will honestly die if somebody guesses correctly i mean seriously come on no more psychics

-.-

 

Anyways like always please review for me i was sad to see only 2 reviews on my last two chapters ;-; kind of worried im not pleasing my audiance here.

 

Then i saw the 3000 views and felt a little better... and annoyed i wasn't getting 3000 reviews :P

 

Anyways until next time guys ~<3

 

Lost Magic Part 2 by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

WELCOME ONE AND ALL!

I am pleased to give you chapter 11 and i do hope you enjoy ^.^

This chapter is a little longer then the last, i had to fit more stuff in if i wanted to finish the arc in 3 chapters... it still might be 4, theres so much i want to add XD

Time might be a problem for me in the future though, school just started back up so now i only get a little time a day to work on my stories so i ask that you please bare with me if i update later then usual... then again my updates are very sporatic so you might not even notice the difference to begin with ^.^

 

Anyways  as one of my fans asked the mystery charactor from last chapter was Holo from {Spice & Wolf} A very good read and watch and i do recommend it to all new fans of Anime.

Without further adooooooooo

 

Turn off the lights

 

Get comfy

 

Have you usual unmentionables at the ready

 

And

 

 

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

~ Flashback ~

 

Makarov sat quietly at the bar listening quietly to Erza as she told him what she and her friends planned to do for Lucy. “And you’re certain this is the path you wish to take? This kind of magic… it’s dark in nature and shouldn’t be dabbled with.” Makarov warned.

“All magic can be considered Dark in nature, it’s what we do with it that dictates whether it is or isn’t.”  Erza said firmly looking towards the floor. Makarov stroked his mustache in thought, a habit becoming more common as of late.

“If everyone is willing I won’t try to stop you Erza, just be careful. There’s a reason this type of magic was lost to begin with, the power it gives can be used for many things other than you intend it to.” Makarov jumped down from the bar as he walked to his office Erza not far behind.

Shutting the door behind him Makarov went towards his desk before looking through some notes. After a few moments he pulled out an old book, easily dating back centuries. “This was given to me by Porlyusica, I expect it back.” He said sternly.

Erza nodded bowing lightly. “Thank you Master, I will return it, just give me a few days.” Makarov nodded shooing her away. “Just remember some things hidden are better off that way. Take caution because you won’t be the only one who wants this kind of magic, and I doubt it’s for as good intentions as yours.” He warned.

Erza nodded in understanding, knowing full well this kind of power was coveted by many. Exiting the office Erza walked back down towards the guild, a smile now in place. If he had said no which by all right’s he could have, this would have been next to impossible.

Erza looked back up and smiled. Master hopes to see her again to. Stepping out of the guild hall Erza went in search of a certain blue haired bookworm, this text wasn’t exactly something she could read…

 

~ Flashback End ~

 

 

Lucy’s eyes slowly opened, something was off… Lucy bolted up in bed looking around in panic. She was alone? Quickly she pulled back the covers making sure her friends didn’t shrink. “That’s… weird.” She mumbled getting out of bed. This was the first time since the incident with the dark guild she had awoken alone.

 

Pulling a robe on she walked out of her bedroom in search of her friends. “No sounds, no smells, nothing.” Lucy mumbled walking down the stairs. Reaching the kitchen she found the same scene or more the usual one but still missing Mirajane cooking, Erza and Gemini chatting idly, and most recently Wendy and Cana cheerfully adding on with their own unique input. It seemed so weird not to watch the scenario she saw most mornings.

Looking towards her table she saw a plate of food with some utensils set aside along with a note. “Lucy, where sorry we weren’t here to greet you when you woke up but some urgent matters came up we had to take care of. Erza had to leave on an emergency S-Class mission and won’t be back for a couple weeks. Wendy had to go to Fairy Hills to talk with Carla about her situation, Cana had to close the lease on her apartment along with changing her addresses since she decided to move in with us and I myself had work today. I made you breakfast but I hope it’s not cold by now” Lucy giggled seeing the chibi frowning face next to her words. “When you finish up at home I’ll be waiting at the guild hall if you want to hang out, Mirajane. P.S. Oh I almost forgot!!! Gemini said not to summon her for a few days; she’s feeling a little under the weather since she was in our world for so long.”

Lucy set the note down frowning. “I hope everything works out…” She mumbled. It had been a month since the incident with the dark guild abducting her and things mostly calmed down. She had gone on a few missions with her team, although this time Wendy and Carla would tag along and never leave her side. Same with Erza but thinking back she always watched out for her.

Lucy blushed as she thought back on all the times her girlfriend had protected her, even before they were dating. Lucy blinked in surprise before reading the note one more time. “Wait Erza’s on an S-class mission alone!?” Lucy said panicked. She knew her Erza was strong but still, whenever she was on a mission alone it worried her.

Sitting down Lucy thought everything over glumly. “I hope Gemini’s alright to…” She knew her spirit was strong but still. Wendy had been bursting with tears once she told Carla she was moving out, her friend hadn’t really taken it well ether and things had been tense. Even Cana had some problems trying to settle her affairs to move in.

“Jeez, Erza and Mira made it look easy,” Lucy chuckled dryly. All things aside, life wasn’t too bad. Deciding not to dwell too much on it since the matter was out of her hands Lucy sat down graciously eating Mirajane’s breakfast. She was right it was cold but that didn’t matter, anything her Mira did for her was an act of love and shed be damned not to appreciate it.

Finishing up she got dressed before strapping her keys to her side. Lucy picked up Gemini’s key and held it close. “I know you don’t like leaving my side Gemini but please rest, I know you need to.” Lucy shuddered in surprise as she felt her key heat up. “Odd that’s never happened, did she hear me?”

Shrugging Lucy pulled Gemini’s chain back over her neck slipping the key into her breasts. While she didn’t pick favorites amongst her spirits, Gemini had requested her key to be kept somewhere special in case she ever lost her other celestial keys. Deciding it was smart she attached the tip of her key to a small chain turning it into a necklace.

Considering where Gemini had suggested she should keep her key,  a necklace was perfect in her opinion… plus Gemini begged for it to be somewhere on her skin for some reason. Lucy frowned shaking her head, Gemini was a strange spirit. Then again all of her spirits had there corks, that’s what made them special.

Smiling Lucy exited her home making sure to lock up; less Natsu let himself in… again.

 

 

~ Fairy Tail Guild Hall ~

 

Lucy walked to the front door about to step to the side but stopped. Odd… Opening the door she poked her head in before seeing the hall mostly void of life. “Good morning Lucy, I’m glad to see you came in today.” Lucy looked to the bar and smiled at Mirajane.

“Thanks Mira, I didn’t really feel like staying home today, alone…” She added the last word sadly. Mirajane frowned nodding before she replaced it with her usual cheerful smile. “Well then come in and join me at the bar silly.” She giggled happily.

Nodding Lucy made her way over inspecting her guild. “Hey Mirajane, whys everyone so… “Lucy didn’t really have a word to describe it as she waved towards the quiet members. Mirajane rested her back to Lucy as she washed out a beer stein. “I forgot you didn’t hear the news… there was a sighting of a dark guild in the town next to Magnolia, and it has everyone on edge… me included.” Mirajane said bitterly.

Lucy blinked in surprise looking at all the scowling members as they talked. “There deciding what they want to do since a dark guild coming so close can only mean one of two things, and I’m guessing which one there thinking it is.” Mirajane pointed to her.

Lucy nodded her own frown in place. “Natsu and Gray went to the town immediately when they heard so they won’t be back for a day; some other members did the same that’s why it’s so void.” Mirajane said quietly. “Cheer up, it’s not like a dark guild would be dumb enough to attack Magnolia just for me right.” Lucy’s smile dropped seeing Mirajane almost tear up.

“We… We f-found this.” Mirajane choked out pulling out a piece of paper. Lucy looked at it confused before realizing it was a request sheet. “Target Order, name…” Lucy read before she felt her heart drop. “Lucy Heartfilia… age 18, member of the guild Fairy Tail, magic type Celestial spirits. The target has been issued a K.O.S order. Special precautions may be taken. Payment doubled if delivered alive. Price…” Lucy’s eyes widened in shock as she stared at the paper unbelieving.

“This can’t be right… Mira?” Lucy looked up shocked as her crying girlfriend. “Price 25,000,000 jewels…” Mirajane whimpered out. Lucy looked at the paper, her words failing to convey what she felt. “Why would they make my hit that big!?” Lucy almost screeched.

“Apparently you’ve made quite a name of yourself amongst the dark guilds, they really want you Lucy.” Lucy and Mirajane looked up seeing Macao. “The Dark Guild team you single handedly took out where one of the top 3 hit teams of Deaths head; there reputation was almost on par with Trinity raven. That’s 6 S-Class wizards, they didn’t take that kindly.” He said bitterly.

“And what’s worse this isn’t just a Death Heads hit, take a look.” Wakaba walked up tapping the logos underneath the page. Lucy looked down at the symbols and paled. “This hit is recognized by the Balam Alliance and they posted it with all dark guilds, these are just the ones who responded to the hit. Tartarus, Deaths Head Caucus, Succubus eye, Blue skull, and there just the named ones.” Mirajane whispered out hollowly.

“This is why everyone rushed out, it could just be a wannabe dark guild who want to make a name for themselves by taking you in, or-“Macao was cut off by Mirajane, “Or it could be a serious guild who think the price is just right to attack our town to get to you, too impatient to wait for you to leave the city.”

Lucy just sat at the bar as she processed everything. How her day changed so suddenly was surreal. “I need to talk with Lucy for a little, would you guys mind?” Mirajane forced a smile. Macao and Wakaba nodded walking away.

“I’m so sorry! I shouldn’t have left you alone, what if you were attacked!? I know it was a town over but, but you’re on the outskirts an-“Mirajane’s rant was silenced by Lucy who put a finger to her lips. “Mira its fine, you didn’t know about this till you got here anyways and it would have gotten you in trouble if you left immediately after getting in.” Lucy smiled rubbing her arm comfortingly.

“I don’t care if I get fired! I care about you Lucy.” Mirajane whispered out almost crying. “I would care Mira, besides I doubt you’d get fired” Lucy giggled at Mirajane’s statement, master would never fire one of his members, especially Mirajane.

“Its fine really, I’ll stay here with you until your shifts over then we’ll head out alright?” Mirajane nodded sadly, Lucy was surprised she had taken the news worse than herself. “So on a more cheerful note what’s going on with well, everything.” Lucy asked curiously.

Mirajane smiled knowing what she meant. “I’m assuming you got my note then?” Lucy nodded. “Well Erza had been called to Ca-Elum, it’s a 1 month mission but knowing Erza it won’t be more than a couple weeks” Mirajane smiled but Lucy saw through it, there was worry in her tone, and why shouldn’t there be.

“Ca-Elum? Where’s that?” Lucy asked never hearing of the place. Mirajane ducked under the counter for a moment before pulling out a few tubes of paper, looking through them she tossed them aside before she apparently found the one she wanted as she cheered happily. Spreading it out Lucy looked at it realizing it was an atlas.

“Well Fiore is located right her and Ca-Elum is the western island country closest to us. It takes 3 days to travel by boat there and its composition is made up of 4 landmasses. Each one is its own kingdom actually; the country’s a bit divided.” Mirajane pointed to each of the green markers which showed the country as Ca-Elum.

Lucy looked at the map in shock. “So Erza’s alone in a different country for a month?!” Lucy said panicked. “I’m telling you it won’t be that long Lucy, she’s never takes that long on jobs.” Mirajane smiled looking at the map. “I’m worried to… it’s just I know Erza can do this so have faith in her.” Lucy frowned but nodded at her words.

It’s not that she didn’t have faith in her, hell she’s seen Erza take on things that would make demons cower in terror but still… she would miss her. Mirajane folded up the atlas putting it back somewhere; she never understood how Mira stored so much under there.

“So how’s everything else been?” Lucy asked concerned. Mirajane frowned a bit, things had been a little worse for the ware, but that was to be expected after all. “Carla’s still not speaking with Windy, she’s just being stubborn you know she looks at Wendy like her daughter after all, and Cana just closed up the last of her boxes so she should be moving in any day now.” Mirajane smiled.

Lucy nodded happy to hear that at least. “What about you? How are things with Elfman and Lisanna?” Mirajane held a blank look smiling dryly. “Well Elfman’s happy; he thinks it’s good for me to have roommates but Lisanna, well… She’s a little depressed where no longer living together.” Mirajane said sadly.

“I know you guys where close, this must be hard for her considering she never left your side in Edolas and even here in Earthland.” Lucy said quietly. “Things will work out I’m sure, if not I’ll just have to have a heart to heart at with her like I used to.” Mirajane smiled.

Lucy nodded continuing their conversation. “So do you know what Gemini said or why she left? I know it’s hard on her body to be here for so long but I’m surprised she just left without saying a word. She can’t even say goodbye to me without tackling me and crying.” Lucy blushed recalling the last mission she had taken when she sent Gemini back to the celestial world.

“Gemini did try attacking you in your sleep actually, she wanted to kiss you awake if you know what I mean,” Mirajane grinned evilly causing Lucy’s face to go crimson. “Me and Cana dragged her off since you where awake all night.” Now it was Mirajane’s turn to blush recalling there little group activity the day before.

“What’s it been 2? No 3 weeks? It must have been weighing her down.” Lucy said sadly, she hated when her spirits where in pain, being in the human world was no different for prolonged periods of time. “Hey you should take it as a compliment Lucy, she might have felt discomfort but still the average spirit can stay maybe a week in our world before they pass out. Loke was a special exception.” Mira pointed out.

Lucy nodded smiling, she knew Gemini cared for her to much to leave her side more than a day. Instinctively Lucy gripped Gemini’s key comfortingly. “It’s worse for you, you know.” Mirajane giggled. Lucy blinked in surprise. “What do you mean?”

“Well the celestial world has a different time flow remember, three or so days is less than an hour there.” Mirajane giggled. Lucy blinked in surprising having forgotten all about that. “I guess that is comforting.” She smiled pushing Gemini’s key back in place.

The two continued to talk for a while having gotten the worse subjects out of the way early. Soon the time flew by till Mirajane was off. “Ready to go?” Mirajane nodded tucking her keys into her dress pocket before following Lucy out. “We’ll see you later Master, take care.” Mirajane waved to Makarov.

Makarov raised his mug but didn’t show much more than that; his own thoughts lost somewhere else.

 

 

~ Magnolia, Cana’s Apartment ~

 

“Alright the last couple are over there, just pack them with the rest,” Cana smiled as she watched movers hailing out the last of her boxes. She had finally finished and was going to move in with her new girlfriends. Cana blushed still not used to the whole situation.

Strange how one decision can change so much. If she hadn’t been pulled away by Gemini to talk, if she hadn’t drowned her self that night in beer, if that strange woman hadn’t spoken with her outside Lucy’s apartment, so many things just happening together that lead to her decision.

Shaking it off Cana smiled. Best not to dwell in the past and look towards my new future, she thought cheerfully. Once the last of her boxes had been moved she locked the door to her apartment behind her for the last time before slipping the key under the door.

“Goodbye” she waved to no one in particular before following the movers out. “Here take these to this address and drop them off outside, I’ll pick them up later.” Cana smiled handing them the sheet long with their payment.

They nodded before driving off. Cana smiled walking away; she didn’t really have a destination in mind she just wanted to take a walk. Maybe I should drop by the guild; I might catch Lucy and Mirajane. Cana looked off before brushing that idea aside, it was near nightfall already they would no doubt be ether out themselves or at home. Cana blushed realizing she already called Lucy’s place home.

Cana walked in relative silence like she had the weeks before just thinking to herself how things where changing for the better. Cana blinked in surprise before realizing something. She did it again. Cana looked up and smiled shaking her head; she was standing in front of Lucy’s old apartment again.

“Guess I shouldn’t be surprised.” She chuckled as she looked at the quiet place. It seems different without her here, I wonder if anyone here really noticed. Cana was about to walk away before something crossed her mind. Smiling she walked in heading towards Lucy’s old apartment number before knocking on the door across from hers.

As the door opened Cana blinked in surprise as an elderly gentleman looked at her strangely. “May I help you? Cana blinked back her surprise before stuttering out, “U-umm d-does a younger woman live here with wolf ears by chance?” the man blinked before laughing and shaking his head.

“Please if I had a young woman living here my wife would surely kill me, and with wolf features no less?” He chuckled shutting the door on the confused Cana. “But that woman…” Cana looked around confused unsure what was going on. Maybe she moved?

Shaking it off Cana exited the apartments heading towards her new home.

 

 

~ Celestial World ~

 

“Did you find anything Crux?”, “Yea anything at all?”

Gemi and Mini asked the aged celestial spirit once they returned to the celestial world. “I can’t tell is he sleeping, or is he still searching since last time?” The two spirits floated in front of him curiously before his eyes shot open as he screamed, “I FOUND IT!!!”

Gemi and Mini screamed equally shivering violently in shock. “WHAT THE HECK CRUX, WE’VE TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THAT!” The Gemini twins screamed angrily. “And as I’ve told you only Miss Lucy may call me Crux, you know full well my name is Crumudgeon” He chastised.

“But that’s too long and boring, yea it’s not as fun as grandpa Crux” The spirits giggled. Gemini poofed taking the form of Lucy and smiling. “How about now? Can I call you Grandpa Crux when I take Miss Lucy’s form?” Gemini blinked before growling.

“WAKE UP, DON’T JUST FALL ALSEEP ON US!” Gemini screamed agitated as Crux snored. Slowly his eyes opened as he looked around. “Oh yea you wanted something right?” Gemini’s head slammed into the desk in annoyance. “Did, you find, anything, Crumudgeon?” Gemini said slow and seriously.

Crux rubbed his chin in thought for a moment. “Well the item you’re searching for is of old, it’s dated to the year X712 but historians estimate it to be much older. It was last seen in the year X743, the origin is unknown but theories suggest it was an item born of Zeref.” Gemini shivered at the mention of the Dark mage.

“Its original use has been lost through time but its last use was used in an R-system, the first R-system to be precise.” Gemini cut him off waving her hand. “I know all that I need to know its last locations, words about it, where it might be today.” Gemini said pleadingly.

Crux opened one eyes watching her carefully. “It was last seen in the kingdom of Minstrel, it was in the possession of a wealthy lord until he was deceased, and it was lost past that.” Crux said quietly. Gemini shuddered in anger, it wasn’t enough.

“Is there anything else you can tell me, the smallest thing at all?” She pleaded. Crux closed his eyes levitating quietly. Gemini sat down tucking her legs in as she waited. Seconds turned into minutes and minutes into hours but she kept very still and waited with baited breath.

Gemini blinked feeling a pulling of her key. “Miss Lucy wants me? No we must wait, I’m sorry Lucy please be patient.” Gemini closed off her gate hoping she didn’t worry her master as she waited for Crux’s results.

 

 

 

~ Lucy’s home, outskirts of Magnolia ~

 

“That was relaxing, “Lucy smiled opening the door for Mirajane. Mira nodded setting her stuff down by the door. “I told you it would be, the Magnolia bath house’s new spring was one of the highlights I found out about a few days ago, I just wish we were alone so I could have washed your back.” Mirajane grinned chesurly, a glint in her eyes.

“I’m pretty sure if we were alone it wouldn’t be my back you’d be washing, “Lucy said dryly. Mirajane giggled taking her bags to the kitchen. “Would you have complained?” She called out. Lucy was about to comment but her words died at her lips knowing she wouldn’t have. “I thought so!” Mirajane laughed before humming lightly as she started making dinner for her and Lucy.

Lucy chucked shaking her head as she dropped her keys by the door before heading up to change. As she pulled off her bra she looked down at the gold key hanging there. “Maybe it wouldn’t hurt just to call her for a few minutes” Lucy bit her lower lips wondering.

“Open gate of the twins, Gemini!” Lucy called out before blinking in surprise. They didn’t show up? Lucy tried once more but got the same results. “I hope there not hurt from staying here that long,” Lucy looked down at the key worried before placing it back around her neck.

“Lucy it’s finished,” Mirajane called up to Lucy. Shaking off her worried Lucy finished changing before joining Mirajane downstairs. As she reached the landing she was happy to see Cana and Wendy downstairs to, although the latter was sulking into the table.

“So I take it Carla’s still upset with you? Lucy asked sympathetically. Wendy nodded her head still buried. “She’ll come around; she’s just upset is all. I’m sure in a couple days this will be behind you guys.” Lucy sat next to Wendy before pulling her into her lap hugging the young mage to her chest.

Wendy said nothing but snuggled into her embrace. “She views you like a daughter, it’s natural for her to be sad you want to leave.” Cana added taking a sip from her bottle. “We could always invite her to move in with us you know, but then we’d have to be careful” Mirajane pouted not liking the thought of Wendy’s Exceed walking in on them.

“N-n-no… I need to move out on my own. I know Carla cares for me but I…” Wendy’s words came out horse as she felt more tears falling. “Shhhh, shhhh, just calm down, well try talking with her tomorrow with you, how’s that sound Wendy?” Lucy smiled as she saw Wendy sniffle and nod.

“Now enough depressing talk, let’s cheer up guys.” Cana said happily. Everyone present didn’t really share her enthusiasm though. The tone only darkened once Mirajane told them about Lucy’s mark reward. “Jeez, that’s almost as much as the grand magic games prize.” Cana said in shock.

Wendy was looking down worried as she heard everything, she didn’t want to have something bad happen to her Lucy. “Don’t look so glum guys, it’s not like they’ll try attacking me here, they don’t know where I live, and Magnolia’s one of the most heavily defended cities in all of Fiore.” Lucy smiled trying to reassure everyone.

“Not to mention you have us with you.” Mirajane grinned viciously, she’d never let them touch her Lucy. The others nodded now smiling a bit. Their conversation was cut off as they felt their stomachs grumbled in annoyance. “Oh yea I forgot,” Mirajane rubbed the back of her head sheepishly before serving there meal.

There conversations went back and forth but they mostly avoided anything dark, having said plenty beforehand. Slowly Lucy’s thoughts drifted to a certain topic she had been wondering for weeks. “Hey guys, whenever I shrink do you all, do you feel strange?” Lucy asked curiously.

The three women looked at Lucy oddly. “What do you mean Lucy?” Mirajane asked with worry. “Well it’s nothing bad just it seems a little strange whenever I shrink you all well, to put it bluntly you act like you’re in heat.” Lucy blushed.

The three blinked once, then twice before they realized what she meant. “Well duh silly, we love you Lucy and the thought of you between my legs makes me shutter in pleasure every time.” Mirajane moaned. Wendy blushed fiddling her thumbs as she thought over what Lucy had said.

“Well when I first held you actually I was amazed and I didn’t know what to expect really but…” She trailed off. Lucy looked at her curiously. “Go on you can tell me, what did you feel?” Wendy tried recalling exactly what it was but she felt herself coming up blank. “It was like I felt my body heat up, seeing you so small and helpless, I could do anything to you and you could do nothing.” Cana remarked drinking from her bottle.

All three present stared at her shocked. “What? You felt it to, it’s not like we would do anything. We care for you Lucy.” Lucy let the words sink in. “so whenever I shrink you guys see me as… well…” Lucy tried to grasp what they meant.

 

“Technically you don’t go into heat but you might as well be.”

 

Everyone present nodded in agreement before they blinked in surprise. Looking around their heads moved to the head of the table, eyes widening it shock. “What the hell?!” All present screamed in unison as they stared at the ghost currently eating happily at their table.

“MAVIS?!” Lucy screamed in shock. Mavis didn’t bat an eyelash as she continued to eat the food in front of her, her hand moved up slightly waving before she went back to her meal. All present where rendered speechless by the sight of their past Guild Master sitting down with them.

“M-M-MASTER MAVIS?!” Mirajane stammered out seeing her former guild master in her home, eating her food, and alive for that matter. “Pass that please” Mavis pointed to a bowl sitting next to Wendy. The young Dragon slayer slowly moved her hand pushing her food to her.

Mavis grinned before she continued eating. “Mavis, why… why are you here?” Lucy asked slightly less stunned then those present. “Who cooked this? I really like it.” Everyone looked at her surprised hearing the words in their minds as Mavis continued to eat, all except Lucy.

“Don’t change the subject!”, “I was being polite didn’t we go over manors last time I was here?”, “MANORS?! YOU JUST BARGED IN AND STARTED EATING WITH US HOWS THAT FOR MANORS?”, “Do you have any more? I’m still hungry?” Mavis asked politely, two empty plates next to her. “SEE YOUR DOING IT AGAIN!” Lucy screamed agitatedly.

All present stared at Lucy like she was insane as she argued with their past master. Lucy’s head thumped against the table. She’s worse them Gemini, Lucy cried in defeat. After about 5 plates Mavis finished rubbing her stomach happily.

“How the hell did she put that all away she’s as small as you Wendy” Cana commented offhandedly. “I think the better question is why she is eating at all if she’s dead.” Wendy said having not seen Mavis anywhere besides Tenrou Island.

“The better question I asked originally is why she is here.” Lucy mumbled out. “It bothers you that much I’m here? Aww I guess my guild members don’t like me that much.” Tears started forming on her eyes. All present looked surprised shaking their hands in panic. “N-N-NO ITS NOT THAT WE DON’T MIND!”

“YEA W-WE DIDN’T MEAN ANYTHING BY IT!”, “PLEASE D-DON’T CRY W-WE DIDN’T MEAN ANYTHING BAD!” Lucy stared at them shaking her head. “You guys don’t know Mavis to well” Lucy muttered. All present looked to her before back at Mavis who was snickering playfully.

“So truthfully why are you here Master Mavis?” Lucy asked seriously. “I’ve told you not to be so formal with me Lucy, Mavis is fine.” She smiled warmly. “The reason I’m here is simple. I’m bored.” She shrugged sitting back into the chair.

All present looked at her shocked. “You came all the way from Tenrou Island because you were bored?” Lucy deadpanned. Mavis nodded happily. “Why am I not surprised?” Lucy sighed before she felt a weight on her lap. Lucy blinked before she let out an eep in surprise as Mavis leaned forward and kissed her.

Now it was Mirajane, Cana, and Wendy’s turn to gawk at her. There master, strongest mage in all of Fairy Tail, founder of the guild, was sitting on their Lucy, and kissing her passionately. Lucy moaned contently as Mavis’s skilled tongue took control dominating there kiss.

Finally she broke away letting a strand of saliva connect their lips. “You taste as good as I remember Lucy” Mavis blushed. Lucy blushed heavily, words failing to be formed but Mavis didn’t need any words to know what she was thinking. “I told you last time I liked you, why does it surprise you I came back for more fun?” Mavis asked curiously.

“LAST TIME?!”

“LAST TIME?”

“L-LAST T-TIME???”

 

Mavis blinked having forgotten the others present in the room. “Oh your still here?” Mavis looked at them blankly before waving to them. Lucy sighed shaking her head. “It’s a long story, when I first was shrunk Mavis was the one who helped me with this magic.”

Mirajane nodded still a bit shocked. “We know she did but you never told us you, you.” Mirajane waved her hands towards them. “How else do you think I got her to stop being a prude?”, “HEY I WAS NOT A PRUDE!”, “There’s no need to lie to your family,”, “IM NOT LYING! I DID PLENTY OF STUFF BEFORE YOU CAME!”, “Like?”, “I don’t need to defend myself you can read my mind perfectly well.” Lucy grumbled.

“Prude.” Mavis smiled cheerfully before she felt herself being picked up. Lucy moved her over sitting her down on the other chair like you would a child. “You lost your privileges!” Lucy scolded. Mavis frowned pouting. All present shared the same face as before, unable to fathom how there Lucy was scolding thee Mavis Vermilion.

The room was quiet for a moment before Lucy finally spoke up. “So what did you mean earlier by there in heat?” Mavis looked at her oddly. “Do you want me to define heat? I thought it was a simple word to understand, I’m not sure I can think of any simpler words that-“, “That is so not what I meant and you know it!”

Mavis gigged before continuing. “The spell you implore has two sides as do most spells. The caster side, and the affected side. With this magic which is usually not cast on oneself is used, its affected side becomes yours so you no longer have the casters side.”

“In other words what is meant to happen to the caster is instead null and void, but it can affect those around you needing to leech onto others.”

Everyone looked shocked hearing this. “The casters side as I’ve said feel their feelings amplified tenfold, this applies to anger, jealousy, rage, etcetera, and this is what I stopped last time. However since it’s no longer affecting you…” Mavis trailed off looking to the others present.

“It’s leeching onto us and making out feelings amplified.” Mirajane finished for her. Mavis smiled nodding. “You’re lucky Lucy, all those here share such a deep feeling of love towards you, if they harbored anger or rage you could have been in trouble. I apologize since I should have told you this before, I never imagined you would have more lovers besides your spirit Gemini.” Mavis frowned feeling rather guilty.

“No its fine, not many would.” Lucy rubbed the back of her head sheepishly as most at the table did. “So… we could h-have hurt L-Lucy if we were in a bad mood?” Wendy asked fearfully. Mavis smiled at her shaking her head.

“While in most cases I would say yes, I can sense your feelings just like I could with Gemini, I doubt even if your world came crashing down you would feel the least bit of anger towards her. That’s what makes you all so special, your mutual love for her.” Mavis complimented them, there blushes present as there old master praised them.

“Tell me, does the thought of having to share Lucy bother you? Even in the slightest bit?” All present wanted to say no but they couldn’t really say they didn’t. “You all care for her yet to the extent not to let her feelings be shackled. That is truly what makes you caring, all of you.” Mavis smiled warmly.

Everyone smiled feeling there worries lifted by her words. “So now whenever I use this magic near somebody their feelings will be amplified?” Lucy asked worried. Mavis frowned but nodded. “I helped you and Gemini with yours but to do it with everyone around you would be impossible, just be careful who you shrink around. This magic can be a powerful force yet it can be your greatest weakness to.” Mavis warned.

Lucy nodded knowing know she shouldn’t use her magic outside of her family. “Don’t frown though, as long as it’s not you who shrinks, things should be just fine, remember what I told you before?” Lucy looked at her oddly before her memories from before flooded in.

“You said my emotions wouldn’t be affected by the magic.” Lucy smiled feeling less fear now of using it for defense. Mavis nodded happily. All present remained quiet as they let the full force of what was said sink in.

“Jeez Lucy are you secretly a saint or something? I can’t imagine not feeling mad at people attacking me or my friends.” Cana smirked. “It’s not that she doesn’t get mad it’s that she won’t react with anger,” Mirajane corrected. “That’s what makes our Lucy so special” Lucy blushed at her words.

“Are you done eating Lucy?” Mavis asked curiously. Lucy looked at her confused, “I uh, guess I am since you ate my food.” Lucy deadpanned. She didn’t get much time to react as Mavis grabbed her wrist pulling her with her. “Where are we going Mavis?” Mavis didn’t stop walking, “To your bedroom.”

“…” Ok why?” Mavis giggled before pulling Lucy into a hug. “I want to play again!” Lucy blinked before her blush flourished. “W-W-WAIT YOU WANT T-TO HEY MAVIS!?” Lucy stammered out as she was pulled up by the surprisingly strong girl towards her bedroom before the door was slammed shut behind them.

Mirajane, Cana, and Wendy sat there quietly in silence. “So… should we leave them alone?” Mirajane spoke first blushing. “I kind of want to watch,” Cana smirked. “I-I don’t think we should it would be wrong.” Wendy stuttered out embarrassed. A few minutes passed before Cana spoke up. “Oh hell like I’m going to miss this!” Cana grinned running up after them. “Wait for me!” Mirajane screamed following after, Wendy sat at the table unsure whether to join them or not.

 

 

~Celestial World~

 

Gemini’s eyes where slowly drifting shut as she felt sleep trying to claim her before she was broke out of her trance like state once Crux spoke. “MIDI…” Gemini blinked in confusion. “What does that mean?” Crux looked at her scoffing.

“MIDI is a small unknown kingdom south of Minstrel. The origins are few and I myself don’t have much knowledge about it but what I do know is there have been incidents there…” Gemini looked at him worried. “What do you mean incidents?”

“The dead coming back to life.” Crux whispered before his eyes closed again. “That’s all I can tell you Gemini, now go.” Crux was soon snoring as he rested. Gemini stood up looking worried. “The item where looking for has the power to do that but… if it’s being used to bring the dead back to life someone’s using it for the wrong reasons.”

Gemi and Mini poofed to their original forms floating away from Crux as they headed back to their domain, they had much to discuss once they returned to Earthland…

 

 

~ Lucy’s Home, Outskirts of Magnolia ~

 

“M-M-MAVIS SHOULDN’T WE-“Lucy didn’t have much time to talk as she was thrown on her bed by Mavis who eagerly jumped on top of her. How is she this strong! Mavis smirked before capturing her lips in a fierce kiss. All of Lucy’s struggling soon died as they kissed, her little resistance fading fast by the second.

Mavis slowly pulled away crawling off Lucy’s lap, sitting before her patiently for something. Lucy looked at her in confusion. “You too big,” Mavis frowned in disappointment. Realization dawned on her what she wanted. Blushing Lucy nodded lifting her hands over her.

“Size magic, shrink” The pale golden glow surrounded her form slowly reducing her size until she was roughly 2 inches in height. Mavis perked at her new size grinning happily. “I’m glad to see you’ve mastered the magic, you no longer need to be specific with what you want.”

Lucy blushed at her praise, unsure if she should thank her or not since most of it she learned through Mavis’s magic to begin with. “T-thanks Master Mav-“, Stop that” Mavis cut her off scolding. “Just Mavis” Lucy frowned nodding; it felt odd not to call her Master though.

Mavis picked her up moving her around in her hands before giggling. “You’re the cutest fairy I’ve ever seen” Mavis smiled cheerfully. Is it a good thing she’s comparing me to a fairy? “Uhh t-thanks Mavis?” Lucy blushed.

Lucy felt Mavis’s large fingers delicately tugging her clothes off; she was surprisingly gentle in her actions. Once Lucy was naked a glow surrounded Mavis flashing brightly. Lucy blinked smiled as she once again saw Mavis Naked before her, a sight no one had ever really seen but her.

She looks so petite but pure with her skin glowing like that, Lucy thought. Lucy looked up before smirking, she’s blushing! She’s still reading my thoughts. Payback time! Slowly Mavis’s face darkened more and more, and more until she was clenching her eyes shut embarrassed.

“Something the matter Mavis, You look a little off.” Lucy grinned sultrily. Mavis smiled back cheerfully. “Just imagining how good you would fell inside my ass like this morning with Cana.” Her grin was sickeningly sweet. Is she being serious?!

“W-W-WHAT?! HEY STOP DIGGING AROUND IN THERE!” Lucy screamed holding her head as if it would protect her thoughts. “Then don’t tease me,” Mavis deadpanned bringing Lucy upward for a kiss. Lucy moaned in pleasure feeling her large tongue run over her body.

Slowly breaking away Mavis finished, “Or I might have to do what you imagined.” Mavis grinned. Lucy nodded dumbly still in a stupor from there kiss, it always affected her that way. Mavis slowly brought Lucy back to her lips but surprised her as her upper body was pulled into Mavis’s mouth.

“W-what? Mavis what are yo-“She tried to speak but Mavis’s massive tongue slammed into her covering her face in saliva, along with the rest of her. Mavis giggled licking her small guild member eagerly, especially paying attention to her face and breasts.

Lucy couldn’t do much else but moan in pleasure as she was toyed with in her mouth, every moan causing more of her sticky saliva to drip into her mouth. Funny that these kinds of things don’t sicken me in the slightest anymore.

Soon the rest of Lucy joined her inside Mavis mouth, her cheeks puffed out a bit trying to fit her in. Lucy felt cramped in such a tight, moist space but it felt so warm and safe ironically. Mavis frowned moving Lucy around trying to position her just right.

Finally Mavis heard a scream and smiled, she found it. Lucy screamed in pleasure as Mavis’s tongue lapped eagerly at her crotch, the hot wet appendage diving into her crotch vigorously, trying desperately to taste her. Lucy groaned writhing in pleasure, the heat of her mouth, the humidness, the dripping saliva, it was too much. Her body felt like it was on fire, the pleasure was rocking through her!

Mavis pushed Lucy into her cheek for a better angle, thrusting her tongue against her much harder now. Lucy felt completely helpless now as Mavis’s tongue molested her tiny body. She felt trapped, helpless, sticky, and safe… Lucy shuddered before screaming her release.

Mavis smiled warmly now slowly licking up her reward, making sure not to go as fast as she had before, to savor her taste. Slowly Mavis opened her mouth letting Lucy’s wet body slide out onto the bed with a plop. “You taste just like I remember.” Mavis moaned contently, hugging her sides as she blushed.

Lucy smiled warmly, it was a strange feeling to be happy she tasted good but still it made her feel warm inside. Lucy felt her hands pinched together before she was pulled up hovering a foot off the bed. “Mavis? What are you doing?” Mavis didn’t bat an eyelash at her question instead propping her feet on both sides of Lucy.

“Getting ready to play.” Lucy blinked unsure what kind of play she meant. “What do you have in mind?” Mavis smirked before both of her feet smashed into Lucy’s sides sandwiching her between her sweaty soles. “Foot massage,” Mavis moaned as she rubbed her feet back and forth, Lucy being crushed between her soft, dirty feet.

“W-when you said play I didn’t think it would be this detrimental to my health!” Lucy grunted as she was pushed back and forth, Mavis’s saliva cleaning off the filth and dirt but collecting it on her. Mavis wagged her finger back and forth scolding her.

“You know you can take it, besides you like this. You like being used as my foot rag, cleaning my dirty feet like I would with a sponge. Does my little fairy enjoy being her master’s foot sponge?” Damnit why does this sound so hot! Lucy whined internally as she was talked down to by Mavis.

Lucy moaned as her tiny body was massaged back and forth by her colossal toes. Mavis grinned as her toes gripped her small breasts, pushing them back and forth and flicking them. “Wow, you feel even better than last time, then again we haven’t even gotten to the best part” Mavis moaned rubbing her breasts.

Mavis moved her feet back letting Lucy drop to the bed.” I feel dirty”, Lucy whined rubbing some of Mavis’s sweat off her. “I hope you like that feeling, it’s only going to get better!” Mavis cheered gleefully scooping Lucy up.

“Do you remember this?” Mavis lifted her arm up displaying her bare, sweaty pit. “It’s all ready for you again my little fairy” Mavis smiled moving Lucy forward. Lucy didn’t a chance to respond before her face was shoved into her armpit.

Lucy’s senses went wild! The smell, it was so strong, much stronger than her feet this time, what a she doing?! Lucy slowly felt her mouth opening of its own accord. Slowly her tongue moved out lapping at her pale flesh, Mavis’s salty skin nipping her tongue.

It tastes as good as I remember, Lucy shuttered in pleasure eagerly licking at her old masters sweaty armpit. Mavis fidgeted around giggling, unable to stop her light laughter from Lucy’s little tongue tickling her. “L-Lucy t-that tickles!” Mavis fell over dropping Lucy to the bedspread laughing hysterically.

Lucy grabbed her head feeling a bit dizzy from her fall but she wasn’t free long before Mavis scooped her back up. “Now onto the next one!” Mavis didn’t give her a moment’s notice before shoving her into her other armpit, this time closing it around her, suffocating her in her sweaty flesh.

She’s trying to kill me! Lucy tried to move but her whole body was trapped, tightly pressed into Mavis sweaty pit. The smell, the taste, the feeling of being surrounded by her filthy pit, Lucy couldn’t take it. Lucy screamed in pleasure, Mavis’s sweat dripping into her mouth as she felt her orgasm hit her hard.

Mavis blinked in surprise before rubbing between Lucy’s legs, much to her pleasure. “You came just from licking my sweaty pits? You’re a pervert.” Mavis deadpanned pulling the disgruntled Lucy out, her hair all over the place as sweat and filth caked her body.

“ARE YOU TRYING TO CHOKE ME!”, “You enjoyed it, see” Mavis lifted her fingers up with Lucy’s release. “I bet they taste good to.” Mavis made a show of it licking her fingers slowly, one eye half open to watch her expression. Lucy couldn’t help but shutter once more as she watched Mavis moaning in bliss as she tasted her.

Lucy puffed her cheeks a bit annoyed. “Just because it felt good d-doesn’t mean I enjoyed it, I almost drowned! Not to mention suffocated.” Mavis giggled patting her head like you would a small child. “Good thing you didn’t it would be boring without you.” Mavis smiled warmly.

Lucy blushed at her comment, Mavis acts like a child at times… or always but she really is sweet. “Aww you’re going to make me blush Lucy”, “WOULD YOU QUIT READING MY MIND ALREADY!” Mavis smiled petting Lucy.

“Ready for some more fun?”, “Is it going to cause harm to my being,” Lucy deadpanned. “I don’t know did you feel ok coming out of Cana?” Lucy blinked before her face flushed crimson. “You were just joking a-about that right? Right?”

Mavis didn’t reply simple rolling to her stomach hovering Lucy over her ass. “Right?!” Lucy screamed as she was dropped in. Mavis giggled as she felt Lucy’s struggling to move against her soft cheeks. “Doesn’t it feel nice, nice to be surrounded by me on all sides? to be all warm and cozy in my ass?” Mavis questioned curiously already knowing the answer.

Lucy felt the walls around her and jiggling, and squishing under her hands and feet. Her skins so soft, and it does feel kind of cozy, Lucy blushed recalling the event with Cana. It was warm and it didn’t smell as bad as I thought it would ether. “Good then you agree!”

Lucy blinked before she felt Mavis hand pushing into her back, grunting she squirmed against her but her struggles died the deeper in she went until she was face to face with Mavis’s dark hole. “You want to touch it, taste it, play with it, do whatever you want my little fairy.” Mavis impelled her.

Lucy felt her body moving on its own. Why can’t… why can’t I stop myself… Lucy looked at Mavis’s ass feeling herself go into more of a trance. This happened before, whenever I get excited I... I can’t take it! She really is beautiful, every part of her body is perfect… and she wants to be with me…

Lucy’s lips twitched into a smile, unsure why she was trying to resist to begin with. Slowly her hands rested on her anus taking a feel of it. Mavis gasped grinning, “I see my naughty fairy has found her home for the night.” Lucy didn’t need any encouragement as she started pushing against her, trying to force her petite body into Mavis’s ass.

“I… I can’t. I’m not strong enough!” Lucy whined in annoyance. Mavis smiled moving her hand back so her fingers rested gently on Lucy. “Then ask for help my little fairy, even for the smallest of things people will help the ones they cherish.” Lucy felt her body heat up and her eyes tear a bit at her words. Mavis cares for us so much, she helps us and guides us… she loves us.

“And you Lucy” Those where the last words she heard before she felt herself being pushed into Mavis’s ass. Lucy instantly felt her senses kick in, her skin felt hotter inside Mavis’s humid asshole. The sounds surrounding her, she could hear Mavis’s heart beating softly, comfortingly. The smell, it wasn’t bad ether; it was definitely there but not overbearing. Finally Lucy decided to test her next sense hopefully not regretting it.

Lucy opened her mouth letting her tongue slowly creep out before she gave Mavis’s inner walls a light lick. Lucy grunted in surprise as she felt Mavis’s ass constrict around her, I guess she felt that. The taste… it tasted good? Well not bad. Like any other part of a person’s skin. I taste her sweat, but I like that…

Lucy tried to wrap her mind around how she was licking Mavis’s asshole and enjoying the flavor but every time she tried to think it through logically, she hit a dead end. Lucy leaned forward again this time giving her a much longer lick. Once more she felt Mavis tighten up on contact, this time a pleasant moan could be heard.

Lucy grinned evilly before she started crawling deeper in, much to Mavis’s dismay, or delight? Lucy trailed her tongue up and down pinching and nibbling on her inner walls, soon the light moans had been turned to screams of pleasure. She sounds adorable; Lucy smirked hearing her old guild master screams of ecstasy.

Lucy thrashed and pushed against Mavis struggling as much as she could to drive her wild. The feelings she was receiving where like no other. I’m less than 2 inches tall, insides someone’s asshole, I have no magic I can use, and I’m in control! The feeling was like no other, Lucy grinned.

It didn’t take long before Lucy felt her own body heating up at the sounds Mavis was making. Lucy struggled a bit before her hand was at her waste eagerly digging into her crotch in desperation. The heat, the sound, the taste, the smell, everything! It was just too much.

Lucy moaned shuttering in pleasure as she played with herself inside Mavis.

 

 

 

~ Mavis’s Pov ~

 

 

Mavis moaned as she pushed Lucy all the way in her ass. Mavis shook her rear a bit feeling Lucy slide a little deeper out of finger’s reach. Mmm, she feels so comfortable in there; I might have to- “AHH!” Mavis yipped in surprise covering her mouth.

D-did she just, “Ahhhhh!” Mavis moaned now much louder, her knees shaking under her. L-Lucy, she, she just… Mavis didn’t get time to process the blond mages actions before she fell on her elbows screaming in pleasure.

“Ahhh L-Lucy!” Mavis grunted, the feeling was divine! Mavis moved one of her shaky hands under her to rub her now swollen clit, Lucy’s movements easily turning her body against her. Mavis fell into the bed now, her ass sticking in midair as she eagerly rubbed her nether lips, the sensations being too much.

Mavis gasped in surprise once more as she felt Lucy crawling deeper into her ass. Oh no you don’t! Mavis clenched her ass to stop the blond mage in her tracks. She’s had too much control over this. “It’s my turn now my little Fairy” Mavis grinned viciously.

 

 

~ Pov End ~

Lucy moaned in pleasure as she licked Mavis’s ass, kicking herself deeper and deeper up, that was until she felt the walls all around her tighten up, stopping her advance. “It’s my turn now my little Fairy” Lucy blinked confused, what does she mean by that?

Lucy soon got her answer as she felt Mavis clenching hard before releasing her, moving in a pattern. “Oh, oh gosh wow!” Lucy moaned in pleasure as she felt her body being moved back and forth helplessly by Mavis’s strong muscles, her whole body was being massaged by Mavis’s ass!

Lucy furiously rubbed her clit now as she felt Mavis squeezing her tiny body, using her for both there pleasure. Lucy moaned in pleasure before she tasted something familiar. Opening her mouth wide Lucy moaned as she felt her mouth flooding with Mavis’s salty sweat.

Why does this turn me on so much! Lucy hated to think about it but she couldn’t stand it! The taste, the feeling of being covered in her lovers sweat, or any fluids for that matter was pure ecstasy! Lucy writhed in bliss, her body easily squishing around now that she was slick with sweat, the muscles tenderly squeezing her around, her flesh slipping and slapping against Mavis’s.

Lucy screamed in bliss as she felt her orgasm hit her hard, it was too much pleasure! As Lucy road her release she felt Mavis clenching her much harder to as she screamed in ecstasy. As Lucy lay there her hazy mind was slowly clearing, the pleasure from her orgasm slowly fading.

“Oh… Jeez… We both came at the same time,” Lucy smirked.  Slowly Lucy felt her body going numb before her eyes closed, the fatigue setting in now that her adrenaline was gone. Quietly she let sleep take her, the quickened beating of Mavis’s heart dying down to a gentle thump now lulling her to sleep.

Maybe this is how I ended up in Cana… Lucy thought before she fell into a deep slumber.

 

 

~ With Mavis ~

 

Mavis lay sweaty as she panted exhausted. “T-that… it’s been too long.” Mavis moaned pulling her wet fingers up from her crotch. Mavis moved her fingers to her lips giving herself a quick taste. “Not as bad as I remember,” Mavis smiled. She didn’t mind the flavor; just she proffered the taste of others more.

Mavis’s cheeks darkened for the first time at the thought. I suppose I should get Lucy out of my ass… Mavis clenched her ass before shrugging. “She’s asleep, she’ll be fine.” Mavis slowly sat up, her legs still shaking under her.

Slowly she floated in the air before falling back into the bed. Damnit Lucy… Mavis blushed at the thought of Lucy rendering her ethereal body useless. Mavis folded her arms before her pink dress reappeared over her. Snapping her fingers the bedroom door burst open with a disgruntled Mirajane, Cana, and Wendy falling to the floor, the door obviously being what supported them.

“You could have just watched you know, it’s rude to listen through the door.” Mavis raised her finger scolding them. “See I told you we could have!” Cana said in annoyance looking at Mirajane. “How was I supposed to know our old guild master is a pervert?” Mirajane scowled.

“W-Where’s Lucy at?” Wendy asked timidly breaking the two out of there bickering. Mavis tapped her chin in thought confusing them. “I’m not sure actually, she was in my large intestine ten minutes ago but she’s probably further along now” Mavis said casually. Everyone present except for Mavis where gawking with their jaws almost touching the floor.

“SHES WHERE!” They screamed in shock, fear, excitement, and other miscellaneous emotions. “You’re very loud” Mavis frowned rubbing her ears softly. “GET HER OUT OF THERE NOW, WHAT IF SHE GETS TRAPPED INSIDE OF YOU!” Mirajane screamed in fear.

Mavis frowned at her raising her palm warningly. “Do not think I would let harm ever befall my fairies, let alone Lucy. She’s quite alright I assure you and when I leave she’ll still be sleeping comfortably.” Mavis said in a strict tone shutting Mirajane up on the spot. Jeez she’s scary…

“As you know I can’t maintain my form very long so I’ll be leaving shortly.” The others present frowned at that, they had many different questions to ask her still. “You mustn’t let Lucy shrink near any of her friends besides you who love her. The magic has a… unusual effect on her that I doubt she can control.” Mavis warned.

The three present looked shocked to hear of the size magic having a side effect on Lucy. “I-Is it life threatening?!” Wendy asked fearfully. Mavis tapped her chin in thought, irking those present by her calm attitude. “I guess it can be if someone in your group is a nymphomaniac.” Mavis shrugged.

“…” There was a silent tone amongst the three women as they watched Mavis kicking her legs back and forth over the bed. “Care to elaborate?” Cana deadpanned. Mavis stopped her kicking as she looked at her. “The side effect is that she shuns logic” Mavis said before going back to kicking her feet about playfully.

“She shuns logic? What the hell does that mean?” Cana rubbed her head confused. “Does it mean she doesn’t think?” Wendy asked just as confused. “No I think I understand when I’m with Lucy alone and she’s shrunk she sometimes goes into a kind of trance, I don’t really know how to describe it.” Mirajane said biting her lower lip.

“Now that you mention it I think that happened with me the first time me and Lucy… well yea.” Cana added on blushing. “She did the same thing with me when I played with her when I came over here.” Wendy added in concern. Mavis kicked her feet together smiling.

“When Lucy’s in that state she’s much happier so I doubt she even realizes it ether. I have to warn you though,” Mavis’s tone turned dead serious. “If Lucy shrinks around someone she likes she will go into that state. What might seem like common sense to you doesn’t apply. For example, crawling into my ass” Mavis giggled, causing the others to blush.

“That could be disastrous, with the magic affecting those present to do what they want with her,” Cana started. “And Lucy wanting to do whatever they want with her.” Mirajane finished scowling. All three present frowned at the thought of someone using Lucy against her will without her even knowing.

“Well I have to go now, there’s something I need to do before I return to Tenrou Island.” Mavis frowned sadly. “I’m happy. Happy my fairies are so close with one another, circumstances aside” Mavis smiled, a single tear falling from her eye before her body faded away with light.

The three women covered their eyes shielding them from the bright light before it faded. Mirajane blinked a few times before her sight came back. On the bed, unharmed was Lucy sleeping where Mavis had just been sitting.

“Mavis’s body isn’t real, it only makes sense if she faded Lucy wouldn’t fade with her.” Mirajane smiled sadly. Cana and Wendy frowned but nodded. The three women moved Lucy to the front of the bed tucking her in.

“I guess we need to wait for Gemini to return or for Lucy to wake up before we can make her big again.” Wendy frowned; she wanted to snuggle with her Lucy like she did every night. “It’s alright, she just needs her rest kid” Cana smiled rubbing her shoulder comfortingly.

Mirajane pulled Wendy into her lap hugging her. “You’ll just have to sleep with me tonight alright?” Wendy nodded smiling. “Let’s give Lucy some space, I bet after that trip she’ll be out for a while.” Cana added, the others nodding in agreement.

Mirajane pulled the blanket up over Lucy giving her a quick kiss as did the others before they left the sleeping Celestial mage alone.

 

 

 

~ With Erza ~

 

“Reequip, Purgatory Armor!” Erza screamed falling midair onto her target. The men below her didn’t stand a chance when the flash was gone Erza’s black battle mace slammed into the ground causing a crater to form, the rocks and men being cast aside like dust in the wind.

Erza’s red glowing eyes glared at the remaining man before her. “Damnit you’re all useless, you can’t stop one wizard!” He screamed pulling out a large axe from his back. “Fine I’ll take matters into my own ha-“he didn’t get to finish. Within an instant Erza was by his side, her weapon firmly planted into his stomach.

Not a sound was made before his body shot through the air, flying at breakneck speeds until he collided into the stone wall behind him, a thin trail of blood falling from his lips as he lay there unconscious. Erza directed her hateful gaze around the room, the remaining men not unconscious now fleeing in terror, there fearless leader having been taken out with one blow.

Erza requipped into her Heart Kreuz Armor before stepping over the downed men. As she made her way to the leader she glared at him hatefully. The men here and now gone where a part of an unknown dark guild using the nearby villages as tributes for their dark rituals.

“To sacrifice these men, women, and children so you could what, gain your youth back? Eternal life!” Erza smashed her fist into the wall in rage. “All life is precious, even the smallest of creatures let alone human beings, and you would so freely cast their lives aside to better yours… Monster doesn’t even begin to describe you.” She spat yanking the man up.

Looking at his wrist her eyes zeroed in on what she came looking for to begin with. Yanking the man’s bracer off she looked at the small gem imbedded in it. “The Lifeblood Alexandrite, fabled stone of the gods. Curse of everything else…” the bright white stone was no larger than a pebble, surprising that something so small could cause so much misery. Erza frowned pinching the stone. Without much effort she popped it out tossing the bracer to the floor.

“One down Gemini, I hope you found the other two.” Erza gave one last glance to the man before walking away. There wasn’t much else he could do now that the stone was out of his possession. As she stepped outside the now ruined castle she glanced at the fearful mob before smirking. “He’s all yours…” she would leave his fate to the mob outside, let them pass judgement for his crimes against life…

 

 

To be continued… ~ <3

End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNDDDDDD

 

Still not Finito xD

 

I do hope you all enjoyed i had a blast writing this chapter lol it was a pleasure bringing Mavis back for some fun and dont think thats the last you've seen of her, oh no i have big plans for her later on, just you wait!

 

Well one item down 2 to go, i hope your all eager for more and enjoy my story for more then just the explicit goodness ^.^ If not it still makes me happy you enjoy that :P

 

Well no Mystery Charactor for this chapter, i dont see the point adding one except for my own amusement unless i reward you for getting it right but i dont plan on adding any other women to Lucy's Hare- Family... Yet

 

Anyways like always again please leave me your lovely reviews in the form of paragraphs and comments it brings me so much pleasure to read and reply to them :D

 

Until next time my loyal fans ~<3

 

Lost Magic Part 3 by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

WEEEEEEEELCOME ONE AND ALL TO CHAPTER 12 OF MY HUMBLE STORY!

 

I am proud to show you a good read and i hope you enjoy.

I wont bore you with much writing just yet and let you get right to the good part, you know because im a nice guy... and not impatiantly waiting for those 9000+ reviews -.-

 

 

Without Further Adoo

 

Turn off the lights,

 

Get Comfy,

 

Make sure the doors locked this time unless you want another embarrassing talk with your parents.

 

Aaaaaaaand

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

~ On a boat, seas of Ca-elum ~

 

Erza looked over the sides of the boat she was currently boarding to the kingdom of Ca-elum. I doubt I’m going to miss that place, Erza scowled. Erza peaked over her shoulder before opening her pocket dimension.

A faint smile graced her lips as she pulled out a small note. “ MIDI “ Erza frowned. You could have given me more to work with then one word Gemini… Erza pulled out a small box before placing it where the note was previously.

Closing the dimension Erza thought over her next course of action. Minstrel is where the second Artifact was according to Levy, and Gemini thinks the final one was in MIDI. I should probably hit that one last since its south of Minstrel.

Erza watched the water rolling over the boat, the gentle waves tapping it as if an inconvenience. It’s been 7 days so far, another three to get back will make it 10. It will take another 2 days by boat to get to Minstrel, and then 5 days to locate the Artifact. Once I find that one another 2 weeks to get to MIDI and back, then who knows how long finding the last piece there. Erza scowled not liking the time it would take.

I might not make it… Erza felt her magic being used and smiled. At least one of the items is safe now. Erza walked away from the edge of the boat deciding she needed her rest, who knows what she’d face in Minstrel.

 

 

~ Celestial World ~

 

Gemi and Mini hovered in there domain thinking about what had been said by Crux. “It has to be a Dark Guild using it, there’s no way a bandit or a tyrant would try to bring the dead back to life.” Gemi frowned. “I’m not so sure; I mean humans have always used items to dangerous for them to understand. Maybe one found it and using it for their gain?” Mini countered.

“What possible use would they have for the dead? After all it’s probably not for battle since well they died.” Gemini deadpanned. “Maybe scouts or guards? I don’t know…” Mini mumbled. The twins tried to think why anyone would need dead bodies alive again but they kept drawing blanks.

“Let’s try asking Master, maybe he might know.” Mini offered. Gemi thought about it before nodding. “Alright but first we need to Tell Erza.” Both spirits tapped hands before they poofed into the Requip mage. Gemini opened up Erza’s pocket dimension before writing a small note and slipping it in.

“She’ll be mad, I know but we’ll send her more information once we know more, fine but if she blames someone it’s you, where in the same body she’ll blame us both… Gemini sighed not liking the inevitable berating she would receive.

Gemini felt the pocket dimension shift alerting her to activity. Reopening it there was a small box in place where the note once was.” Is that it? How should I know? Let’s open it then.” Gemini pulled the tiny string aside letting the box open to the sides.

In the center was a small incredibly white stone. “I… I can feel its presenceY-Yea me to…” The twins looked at it fearfully, the stone felt somewhat malevolent, as if it hungered for something. Gemini quickly closed the box shuddering.

I hope they know what they’re doing with all the items, if just one feels this evil I can’t imagine what 3 must be like.” Gemini quickly put the box away in her domain; it was after all one of the safest places for anything, nothing could get in or out of her domain unless she was there to grant access.

Gemini cast once last glance towards it before opening her own door to the human world, she had been away from her Master to long…

 

 

 

~ Lucy’s home, Outskirts of Magnolia ~

 

Lucy slept quietly, she felt herself laying on something incredibly soft and gentle. Lucy felt herself slowly awakening but kept her eyes closed as a familiar sound sung through the air. Lucy lips twitched into a smile already knowing what the angelic sound was. “Good morning Mira,” Lucy mumbled out.

Mirajane stopped humming to look down. “Good morning my Little Lucy” Mirajane smiled warmly. Lucy’s eyes slowly opened to see Mira looking down at her. Leaning up she knew why what she was sleeping on felt so nice, she was lying on Mirajane’s lap.

Mirajane’s hand moved behind Lucy so she could lay back into her. Suddenly Lucy’s eyes widened. “What happened to Mavis?” Mirajane looked surprised but smiled. “She had to go back to Tenrou Island since she can’t materialize very long, we didn’t get much time to talk to her ether.”

Lucy frowned nodding. She wanted to ask her old master more about the magic but she’d have to wait until next time. Lucy smiled sighing as she felt Mirajane’s fingers needing into her back gently; it was like a full scale massage at her current size. Mirajane giggled as she watched Lucy cutely leaning into her.

The two mages sat quietly enjoying each other’s company until Mirajane spoke up. “Not that I don’t enjoy this but we should probably get going, I was supposed to be at the Guild Hall 10 minutes ago.” Mirajane sighed sadly. Lucy smirked activating her magic until she was back to her full height now straddling Mirajane.

“Are you sure we have to go? I was really enjoying your warmth Mira, I was hoping to enjoy it just a little longer,” Lucy whispered next to her ear in a lecherous tone. Lucy grinned as she watched Mirajane stiffen, shivers wracking her body. “D-Don’t tease me like that Lucy, that’s so mean!” Mirajane whined before pouting.

Lucy giggled giving her a quick peck, “Then we’ll just have to continue this later.” Lucy smirked. Mirajane grinned deviously nodding. “Indeed we will, but Lucy…” Mirajane flipped her over so she was straddling the blond. “I’ll be in charge this time, and I’ll explore every poor of your beautiful skin, giving it Ev-er-ry-thing it de-serves.” Mirajane laid light kisses per syllable.

Now it was Lucy’s turn to shutter in pleasure as she heard the possessiveness from the days before return. Mirajane smirked having gotten even from before. “Maybe I should start calling her Master, she seems to be holding your leash.” Mira and Lucy looked towards the open door, Gemini leaning in with a smirk.

“Gemini!” Lucy quickly got to her feet before pouncing on her spirit, much to her surprise and delight. “Are you still hurt?! I-I tried summoning you yesterday but when I got no response I was worried and I-“Lucy was stopped mid rant by Gemini capturing her lips in a heated kiss.

Breaking away Gemini pulled Lucy to the bed hugging her master with her as they fell into it. “I’m fine Miss Lucy, I’m glad you cared so much while I was away.” Gemini blushed as Lucy’s thoughts and memories flooded in.

Lucy smiled warmly cupping her spirits cheek. “I’d care if anyone was hurt, you had me worried.” Gemini smiled hugging her Lucy tightly. “Well I’m fine; I just needed a little rest is all. It was more painful not being at your side, I missed you…” Gemini whimpered cutely.

Mirajane sat down next to the identical pair smiling at the sight. “Well since Gemini’s here and where late anyways I might as well tell you guys now.” Mirajane’s said somewhat sadly, something Lucy and Gemini quickly picked up on.

Mirajane went over the conversation with Lucy and Gemini that Cana, Wendy, and she had heard the night before with Mavis, how the magic affected Lucy’s mindset when active, how she couldn’t control herself at times and why it affected her that way.

Lucy blinked in surprise, she knew something was wrong but she never guessed that. Gemini however took it a little worse, anger and tears showing on her face. “Damnit! I shouldn’t have used this magic so freely! I should have known…” Gemini voice died down into a whisper.

“Gemini you can’t beat yourself up over it, it’s not like you knew this would happen. Besides, even if that’s how it is now I don’t care. It’s made my life better by far than it has weighed me down.” Lucy smiled rubbing her arm.

“But it’s the job of a Celestial Spirit to protect their Master! And all I’ve done has put you in harm’s way…” Lucy felt her heart ache looking at Gemini’s hindered expression. “Don’t you dare think you’re the cause of this Gemini, I won’t allow it!” Lucy and Gemini looked at Mirajane’s angry expression surprised.

“B-but I-“Gemini started before she was quickly cut off before she could even get started. “Did nothing of the sort to hurt Lucy. Lucy was a target from the beginning by dark guilds; all you’ve done was given into human nature. Last time I checked that’s not a crime, even in the Celestial world.” Mirajane smirked scooching over next to Gemini.

 “You love Lucy, and even revere her, not that I’m saying we all don’t but you take your role as a Celestial spirit seriously and are by far the most loyal friend Lucy could ever ask for. You’ve protected her not just once but twice when the Dark Guilds attacked her. It’s more than any of us have done that’s for sure.” Now Mirajane was scowling.

“Mira…” Gemini whispered. “Even when you and Lucy where dating you could have easily said No to me, or Erza, or Wendy or Cana joining in with you, to be with Lucy but you didn’t. It was your right to say no but you did what would make Lucy the happiest, putting her wants and lusts before your own. So Never Gemini, Never say that you’re to blame for anything, any of this, or I will show you otherwise.” Mirajane finished with stern look, her tone sounding almost threatening.

Gemini looked down but nodded. Mirajane pulled the Spirit into a hug, holding her close. I forget how motherly she can be sometimes, it’s nice. Lucy thought as she watched Mirajane hugging Gemini comfortingly.

“I’ll leave you guys alone for a little; I need to shower and dress.” Lucy gave them a quick hug before going into the bathroom to leave the embracing couple alone. “You know Lucy doesn’t blame you for anything at all right?” Mirajane asked seriously. “I don’t need to read her mind to know that.” Gemini smiled whipping the remnants of her tears away.

“Then cheer up Gemini.” Mirajane giggled giving the spirit a quick kiss on the cheek. Gemini’s face darkened realizing what she came to say to begin with, now that Lucy wasn’t present. “I think I found the last item…” She whispered quietly, Mirajane eyes widened as she nodded.

“It’s in a small country called MIDI, I sent Erza a message but no details. I wanted to see if Master, well Master Makarov knew anything about the subject first.”  Mirajane nodded tapping her chin in thought. “Well I do know about MIDI, it’s a dark place where Dark Guilds like to frolic. We probably shouldn’t mention this to Master in this case, he might forbid it entirely.”

Gemini looked surprised by her statement. They had come so far, and already had 1 of three they couldn’t just stop! “Well what should we do then, we can’t send Erza into uncharted waters with no information. Grandpa Crux doesn’t even know what the Artifact looks like, it changes shape apparently, and it could be anything!” Gemini whined.

“Who said we wouldn’t get any information? Where do you think Erza learned about the stone from to begin with?” Mirajane smirked. Gemini looked puzzled before it dawned on her. “Think I should change into Erza when I talk to her?” Mirajane tapped her chin in thought.

“Well if you go as Lucy and personally ask for a favor I’m guessing she’d be much more willing.” Mirajane giggled. “You know she loves Lucy to right?” Mirajane said seriously. Gemini was now scowling, “Yea I know…” She whispered out not liking this direction the conversation was heading.

“I know you don’t know her but try talking with her a little, I’m sure she’ll grow on you eventually. She did with everyone else.” Mirajane smiled getting up to head downstairs. Gemini sat there quietly deep in thought. With her that would make 6 women who want to join Lucy and I… Gemini sighed in defeat. She knew this was going to happen when she had first said yes to Mira and then again with Erza but still, it seemed like it was falling together to fast, like something was pushing events in this direction perfectly.

Could she be… no that’s ridicules? Gemini shook away her thoughts before heading towards the bathroom currently occupied by her master, she had A LOT of catching up to do, and hey they were late to the guild hall anyways.

 

 

 

~ Off the coast of Minstrel ~

 

Erza was slowly awakened by a tapping on her cabins door. “Miss Scarlet, where due to arrive in 15 minutes.” The voice called out before Erza heard the man walking away. How long was I sleeping? Erza didn’t realize how tired she had been, she must have slept through midday.

Stretching Erza requiped her Heart Kreuz Armor before grabbing her supplies having chosen to travel with much, much less then she usually brought. Stealth was vital to her mission; she couldn’t attract attention all around the countries.

Erza walked out of her cabin heading up to the front of the boat. As she walked she pulled out a small notebook before checking a few things off much to her displeasure. June 2nd, X791 Erza sighed closing the book before putting it back in its own dimension.

Not much time left it seems I still might not make it. Erza shook her doubts away deciding to focus on her goal even more now. Stepping onto the main deck she watched with anticipation and trepidation as the large landmass inched ever closer. “Minstrel, I’m coming for you.”

 

 

 

~ Fairy Tail Guild Hall ~

 

Gemini walked up the ramp leading towards her guild carefully. Cracking open the door she quietly slipped in hoping no one noticed. “Hey Lucy, glad to see you back.” Gemini froze like a deer in the headlights. “U-uh y-yea it’s good to see you to L-Lisanna.” Gemini stammered seeing the youngest of the Strauss siblings smiling at her.

“How’s big sis doing? This is her first time living with someone other than her family and all.” Gemini noticed a few people staring her way now, crap to much attention. “L-lets catch up, I I mean we haven’t talked to much recently I’ll tell you all about it.” Gemini pulled Lisanna with her quickly to an empty table behind one of the pillars.

Gemini pulled the chair out for her before sitting down herself. I can’t be here long Lucy will come by any time now I need to hurry! “S-so umm, I’m sorry what did you ask me before? I’m a little scatter brained this morning.” Gemini laughed sheepishly rubbing the back of her head feigning embarrassment.

Lisanna looked at her strangely before repeating her question. “Is Big sister Mira alright? S-she… she hasn’t talked with me much since she moved…” Lisanna said quietly. Gemini looked at the younger sisters disheartened face with regret.

“Well she’s been busy recently, I’m sure she’ll catch up with you sooner or later.” Gemini said comfortingly as she held Lisanna’s hand. “T-thank you Lucy… i… I just miss Mira so much now, we’ve never been apart this long, even as children.” Gemini noticed the faint blush on Lisanna’s cheeks and smirked knowingly. Maybe I can make an exception for her, she is kind of family after all…

“Well, I’ll have to talk to some of the others but if you want, maybe you can stay with us from time to time?” Lisanna blinked back surprise, her mouth hanging open a bit. “I mean unless you don’t want to I understand somet-“, “NO! NO I, I… I mean umm no it’s fine that s-sounds wonderful.” Lisanna’s expression was a mixture between sporadic and ecstatic, something Gemini found highly amusing.

I’m too good at this. “Well I’ll talk with the others tonight and see if they don’t mind. I have to go now there I actually came here to talk with Levy; by chance do you know if she’s in?” Lisanna’s face dropped as she nodded. “Y-yea I think she was with her teammates by the bar… you could go check over there.”

Gemini frowned seeing the younger Strauss’s disheartened face but knew she couldn’t be here long. “Thanks Lisanna we’ll have to talk later alright?” Lisanna nodded weakly about to walk away before Gemini pulled her into a hug. “It was good seeing you.”

Lisanna blushed as she slowly returned the hug. “Y-you to Lucy… Tell Mira I said hi.” Gemini nodded walking off to the bar, note to self, go through her mind later. Gemini looked around quickly before her eyes landed on the blunette.

“Hey Levy it’s good to see you.” Gemini waved happily before sitting down next to her. Levy blinked back surprise having not even noticed Lucy around. “Oh hey Lulu how you been?” she already gave her a pet name? Gemini lightly clenched her fist shrugging it off. You’re probably going to be bedmates soon stop acting like this around every girl who likes Miss Lucy.

“Not bad, it’s been a little chaotic with the move but I’m adapting.” Gemini faked a smile, not entirely sure she could give the girl an actual one. “Lulu, don’t lie to me where friends. What’s wrong?” Gemini’s eyes widened slightly, how did she know I was…

Gemini dropped her smile instead to display a frown. “I’m just stressed is all, nothing to worry about?” Levy nodded in understanding. “Yea I can imagine, I don’t know what I would do if I was marked. You’re really strong Lulu…” Gemini noticed Levy blush and sighed. Worst fears recognized.

“Thanks Levy, it’s just been easier with everyone’s help. It makes me warm inside knowing I can count on everyone.” Is that something Miss Lucy would say for this circumstance? “Don’t sweat it; you know Fairy Tail has your back.” Levy beamed. I guess so.

Gemini glanced around making sure the two boys near Levy weren’t listening in, I guess Jet and Droy don’t care much for girl talk. “By the way, I actually needed to ask you for something. Do you remember when Erza came to you about a book she had?” Levy looked surprised nodding.

“Yea it was a tomb from the 600’s, there was so much knowledge in there about different cultures and what they practiced and how the-“Gemini cut the excited mage off less she go on continuously. “I uh, I was wondering did the book happen to mention anything about a certain ring? Or the Country of MIDI?” Gemini picked her words carefully.

Levy tapped her chin thinking back. “I can’t say I did Lulu why do you ask?” Gemini shrugged off the question asking one instead, “I was just wondering about the country. You wouldn’t happen to know anything about it would you? I’d really appreciate it.” Gemini batted her eyelashes before holding the girls hands.

Gotchya, Gemini smirked inwardly as she saw Levy’s cheeks flare up red, the color clashing with her hair easily. “I-I-I c-can umm… w-well L-Lucy, I mean Lulu I…” Gemini was beside herself trying not to fall over laughing. She’s head over heels for Miss Lucy, it’s too obvious!

Guess I might as well make her day… actually this might make her year. Gemini lifted a finger to her lips shushing the poor girl. “Don’t worry, just get back with me or Mirajane if you remember anything, it’s really important I find out so I’m going to try the town library.”

Levy’s eyes where wide open now as she felt Gemini’s gentle touch on her lips. Levy nodded dumbly, a sight many would claim to be faked if they saw her doing it. “Thank you Levy!” Gemini smiled hugging the young mage into her ample chest, making sure to smother her just enough.

The things I do for you Miss Lucy, Gemini sighed inwardly. Levy’s entire body was now red as she flushed embarrassed. L-L-Lulu’s S-she’s, she’s. Gemini released her hold on the girl and saw her fall back in place, her eyes spinning a bit with a smile plastered on her face.

Ok that look made this whole conversation worth it. Gemini waved goodbye to Levy but doubted the girl even noticed. Right before she got to the guilds front door she heard the nob click open. Shit!!!!! Gemini’s eyes widened as she saw Lucy’s on the other side through her mind.

Lucy was about to open the door when Mirajane quickly pulled her into a hug before kissing her deeply. “W-whoa W-wait MIRA!” Lucy pulled away looking around embarrassed. “What if somebody saw us?” Lucy almost hissed. “I don’t think they’d mind, I’m friendly to everyone. I’m sure they’d brush it off.” Mirajane was sweating a bit as she waved her hand, trying to push away Lucy’s doubts.

Lucy peaked over her shoulder and towards the windows before giving Mira a quick kiss on the cheek and a gentle hug. “I love you to but be careful; you said you didn’t want anyone finding out.” Lucy said seriously. Mirajane smiled warmly at Lucy’s proclamation of love before nodding. “I’m sorry, I just can’t control myself around you sometimes, I love you too much.” Lucy blushed, a faint smile showing through though.

Lucy reached for the door again opening it for Mirajane. Mira slowly walked through her eyes darting around but sighed not seeing Gemini in sight. “W-why don’t you head to the bar, I think I dropped something when I walked up the stepts.” Mirajane said quickly walking past lucy.

“Well that was odd…” Lucy whispered before walking to the bar. Is she hiding something? No she couldn’t be, its Mira. Mirajane closed the doors behind her before she saw a tuff of yellow hair sticking out of the bush beside her.

“N-N-Nice… Save…” Gemini grunted out in discomfort as she pulled branches out of her sides. “You jumped into the shrubs? You couldn’t have just changed into somebody else?” Mirajane deadpanned. “You try transforming with 20 eyes watching! See if you don’t draw attention.” Gemini huffed in annoyance.

“Anyways did you talk with Levy?” Gemini nodded pulling the last of the leaves out of her hair. “She’ll look into it… she also might need a blood transfusion.” Gemini shrugged brushing some dirt off her skirt. “WHAT?! WHY IS SHE HURT?” Mirajane asked with concern. “Doubt it; she just had a nose bleed.”

Mirajane looked at Gemini confused. Gemini waved her off, “Anyways I’m going to the Central Library, I’ll see if I can kind and info on MIDI before sending it to Erza. Tell Cana to contact me with one of her Tarot cards if you find anything out sooner.” Mirajane nodded before waving goodbye to Gemini.

“OH WAIT MIRA!” Gemini said quickly. “Do not let Lucy near Lisanna!” Gemini called out before jogging down the hill. “Don’t let Lucy near my sister?” Mirajane looked at the retreating spirit in pure confusion and vague annoyance.

“Oh Gemini you have no idea who much you vex me at times,” Mirajane sighed rubbing the bridge of her nose. Mirajane put on a smile before walking into the guild hall, guess I’ll be chaperoning people today. Mirajane smiled happily before heading over to the bar; thankfully Lucy was talking with Natsu and Gray, Lisanna nowhere in sight.

As she got closer Mirajane’s eyes widened as she saw Levy at the other end. What the hell did Gemini do to her?! She looks like she’s dead! And that creepy smile, it’s so… weird! Mirajane walked past the smiling girl worriedly before heading over towards Lucy’s group; guess I can’t let her talk to Levy ether…

 

 

 

 

~ Minstrel Harbor, City of Leola ~

 

Erza stepped off the boat and onto land, the salty air greeting her lungs after having spent so long in the boats stuffy cabins. It was a wonderful sight to behold. Erza looked at the city with slight awe, the buildings where reaching into the sky! The birds flew in flocks around the boats as they searched for what was no doubt there dinner. The men, women, and children all wore smiles and looked as healthy as they could be.

“This city, it seems so peaceful.” Erza smiled warmly. “It’s a light in the darkness we call Earthland I assure you that.” A man said tying off a boat near her. “I’m guessing by that crest you’re a Guild Wizard, happy to see your kind here we don’t see many Guild members in these parts.” He said happily.

Erza looked surprised to hear that, a country without guilds in each city? “My name is Erza Scarlet; I came here looking for a certain item. By chance do you know of a man named Akari, by chance have you heard of anyone with that name in these parts?” The man tapped his chin in thought. “Hmm, that name does ring a bell actually, I’m guessing since its uncommon he might be the same guy. About a month ago I had a leg injury when I was working, I went to the hospital and if I recall the man who fixed me up was named Akari. Does that help any?” Erza looked surprised to hear it but nodded.

“That sounds like the man I’m searching for thank you. Do you mind pointing me in the direction of the hospital?” The man pointed du north of them inwards of the city. Erza quickly walked off hopping to find the good doctor, but if the rumors where true he was anything but that…

 

 

~ Magnolia, Central Library ~

 

Gemini sighed in defeat for what had to have been the hundredth time. Tossing a book aside onto the others she reached for another but only grasped air. “Damnit!” Gemini whispered seeing nothing left. She had gone through over 20 books on foreign countries and the only things she learn where that MIDI was a deadly place to be.

“I’m sorry miss but is something troubling you?” Gemini opened an eye in annoyance not seeing anyone. “Down here Miss.” Gemini looked down before jumping up in fright. Underneath the pile of books was a hand twitching.

“CRAP IM SORRY!” Gemini quickly unburied the girl franticly. “Thank you miss I was worried for a moment I was going to die.” She laughed happily. She’s strangely optimistic, Gemini thought dryly. Gemini looked over the girl; she wore a short, violet kimono complemented by lavender thigh-high socks and wooden sandals. Also adding to her strange look was a large skull hair band which looked all around strange on her petite frame.

“Sorry about that I didn’t know anyone was next to me when I started going through the books.” Gemini blushed. “Its fine, its fine.” The girl laughed happily. “I just thought you might want some help looking for something so I came over to see, I’m a Librarians aid after all so it’s my job to help out.” She beamed excitedly.

“Unless you know about foreign objects in MIDI I doubt you can help me.” Gemini sighed slamming her head to the table. “MIDI- Small country south of Minstrel, population 49,000 smallest of all countries on Earthland. Guild’s none, Dark Guilds, plenty, warrant on average 50. Creatures of know inhabitants 70, ranging from Wyverns to Chimeras. Occurrences that strike interests 7, ones pertaining to foreign objects 3.”

Gemini’s head shot up; however her jaw remained stationary on the table. “WHAT THE HELL I JUST SPENT LIKE 5 HOURS HERE READING AND FOUND SQUAT! HOW DO YOU KNOW SO MUCH?!” The girl tapped her chin before shrugging. “I just read a lot; it’s my job to be informed. Gemini was shaking now, excitement evident in her being.

“PLEASE, YOU HAVE TO TELL ME EVERYTHING YOU KNOW!” She screeched grabbing the girl by her shoulders startling her. “U-uh sure where do you want me to begin?” , “From the start!” Gemini declared. The strange girl went over everything she knew leading to the two talking for a good hour, the exact information Gemini needed being told directly to her.

 

 

 

~ City of Leola, Northern Hospital ~

 

Erza walked up to a tall building, easily three times the size of her guild hall. The architects here are truly ingenious. Erza scowled remembering why she was here. Entering the Hospital it looked just like it should, staff members doing what they needed, inhabitants to the side ether waiting to be seen or writing on forums, nothing out of the ordinary.

Walking to the front desk she waited patiently for the desk attendant to notice her. Luckily it didn’t take long. “Name and cause of injury?” the woman said boredly as she wrote on something. “Erza Scarlet and none.” The woman looked up before going back to her writing.

“Reason for being here then?” Erza frowned, the workers were not as pleasant as the ones back in Magnolia it seems. “I’m looking for a Mr. Akari. Is he a doctor here?” the attended looked at her oddly before shaking her head. “He’s the lead researcher here not a doctor, what business do you have with him?” She questioned.

“I was sent here from Magnolia to discuss private matters with him from his higher ups, they may only be said to him.” Erza lied. The woman scowled before pulling out a small Lacrima. “Mr. Akari there’s a woman here to see you; she says her name is Erza Scarlet.” Erza tried to listen in but she could only hear some mumbles from the Lacrima.

The woman nodded to herself pocketing the device. “Down the corridor to the right, keep going straight until you reach the bright pink door. Erza nodded before following the path. As she retreated the woman at the desk pulled out a second Lacrima. “Code 7, head to Mr. Akari’s office, there’s a Guild Wizard here to see him.”

 

~ ____~

 

Erza reached the door tapping on it lightly. “Please come in Miss Scarlet.” Erza blinked before entering. The office almost blinded her on entry, the wall matched the door being bright pink, and the room lined with varies pink things matching it. The only eye sores present where the brown Desk and shelves in the room.

Standing behind the desk was a man in a blue dress suit and black tie, around that was a basic white lab coat most researchers used. What stood out separating him from others was his bright pink hair and eyes matching the rest of the office. “Mr. Akiri I take it?”

“Yes that is my name, and Miss Scarlet? You said, I’m not sure we’ve met before.” He stepped around his desk pulling out a pink chair for her. Erza had to suppress a shiver at his tone; something in his voice disturbed her. A feeling she would no doubt listen to.

“I was sent here to discuss a certain rumor, hopefully something to prove wrong.” Erza said coolly taking said seat. Akiri smiled warmly nodding, “Why of course, please tell me whatever you heard so I can put your troubles to ease.” He walked back to his seat sitting across from her.

“I was told there had been rumors of experimentation of inhabitants of this hospital, apparently disappearances and other problems.” Erza said calmly as she watched his face for anything. Akiri tapped the side of his head with a frown.

“Hmm that does sound terrible but thankfully nothing of the sort goes on here, after all I am the head researcher her and oversee all activities.” Damn I can’t gleam anything past his fake smile, he’s practiced hiding his thoughts.

“Yes well with your permission I’d like to take a look around this establishment and find out if everything is as you say it is common procedure I assure you.” Erza saw Akiri’s lips twitch but it was gone in a second. “Why of course you may miss Scarlet, please I’ll have one of my secretaries show you around and-“he started but was cut off. “With all due respect I work alone for a reason, I’m sure I can find my way around here without your assistants. Unless you have something you don’t want me seeing?” Akiri smiled shaking his head. “By all means go ahead, we have nothing to hide.”

Erza nodded standing up before leaving the disturbingly pink room and man behind. Once the door was closed Akiri’s smile dropped to be replaced with a glare. “Who does this bitch think she is…” Akiri pulled out a Lacrima before it blinked to life.

“The wizard you told me about is known as Erza Scarlet of Fairy Tail, I knew I recognized the name but there’s no mistaking her scarlet hair and armor, she’s Titania. I don’t care what you have to do but make it look like an accident.” He hissed before the Lacrima died out to be pocketed.

Erza Scarlet… you’ll soon wish you hadn’t stepped foot in this building, I won’t let you ruin all my progress.

 

~_____~

 

Erza closed the door behind her before smirking. I’ll have company soon no doubt. Erza walked down the corridors in search of something, anything out of the ordinary. But as she kept walking something did strike her as odd. The lobby… there was only about 5 people there yet this building is more suited for hundreds… why is it so massive?

Erza quickly went to one of the doors jiggling it. Not surprising it was locked. Erza went from room to room but each one yielded the same results. “Who locks every room in a hospital where people need to access each daily?”

Erza’s ears twitched a bit before she ducked. Not a moment later a massive blade shot past her head connecting into the wall. There was a clink of metal hitting each other before the blade shot back in the direction it came from.

Blade and chain. Erza’s body glowed as she changed her armor. “Requip, Flight Armor!” In an instant Erza blinked over to where the sickle and chain came from, her blade stabbing through the chain links locking it to the floor uselessly.

“I take it your for me?” Erza looked at the man growling angrily for missing. “Now tell me what’s going on here, you have 5 seconds.” The man yanked at his weapon but Erza’s grip was strong, she wasn’t about to let him gain distance with her.

“5… 4… 3… 2…” She started counting before a deep voice spoke behind her. “One.” Erza’s eyes widened before she leaped out of the way with no seconds to spare. A massive mallet in place where she once stood.

Erza requiped once more into her Heart Kreuz as she stared down the two men. “The boss man said you’d be a pain, I guess he wasn’t blowing smoke.” The man with the chain laughed pulling his weapon free now. “But sadly for you were from the Assassin’s guild, were higher to guard this place, easy money right.” The taller man chuckled.

“But it’s so much more fun when we have a little goodie two shoes intruder who wants to be the hero. Well guess what Scarlet, you crossed the wrong Wizards.” The man with a chain activated two dark grey magic circles before chains shot out in every direction covering the hallways entirely.

“Just give up now and I promise this will be painless, well maybe after we have a little fun.” He grinned deviously. “Enough talk, she’s not my type anyways.” The man with the mace lunged forward intent on taking her head off with one swing.

“Pressure Magic, “He called out before slamming his mace down. Erza jumped out of the way but felt something immense hit her chest launching her back into the chains. Erza grunted in pain before the chains surrounding her wrapped her up, holding her in place.

“That hurt didn’t it? You see because of my Pressure magic I don’t even need to hit you for you to feel my mace. You just have to be in its swing radius.” The smaller guy chuckled swinging his Scythe and chain around. “And because of my Chain-Gang magic, every lock you touch saps some of your magic, not to mention it’s great for binding Wizards such as yourself in place, slowly taking away there will to fight.”

“Requip!” Both men covered their eyes by the flash before it died down. There were multiple clanking sounds before the dust settled. Both men stared in shock as they saw Erza in her Heaven's Wheel Armor, her tens of hundreds of swords pinning the chains in every direction but straight, the pathway completely clear of them.

“If the chains are what I can’t touch then I’ll just push them aside, thanks for telling me that I probably wouldn’t have noticed until it was too late.” Erza smirked. The smaller man growled angrily yanking his chains but they didn’t budge, the swords up to their hilt in the walls locking them in place for good.

“Hehehehe she sure got you good.” The taller man chuckled before he grew serious. “But with all your weapons gone you left yourself wide open.” He grinned charging at her, hammer raised high. “Requip!” she called out. “It’s too late!” he scream slamming his mallet down. There was a massive booming sound to be heard as metal crashed into metal.

“Ha you bitch he got you good!” the smaller man laughed until the dust cleared. Suddenly his eyes went wide as he saw his partner shaking in pain. The hammer was currently hitting a massive shield, but there was neither dent nor scratch under it from the impact.

“Do you know what happens if you hit a solid object with one of lessor force?” Erza asked curiously. The larger man shuddered in pain before dropping the mace, his hands and body being shocked by the pain. "One side has to yield and it’s never pretty when the weaker side is the one who initiated it.”

Erza pulled her arms apart separating the large metal shield of her Adamantine Armor. “Your strength is admiral but useless in the end. My armor was made to shot all forms of damage and if a Jupiter cannon couldn’t penetrate it then your weapon wont ether.

Erza changed back into her Heart Kreuz set before raising her sword to the larger man’s throat. “Now that your both weaponless and no longer a threat I’ll ask nicely, one last time. “What’s going on here and you only have 3 seconds this time to tell me.

 

~_____~

 

Akiri paced in his office with annoyance. “Where the hell are those blasted brothers? What do they think I pay them for!” there was a knock at his door alerting him to someone there. Akiri coughed before sitting on his desk. “Come in, I assume it’s been done-“He started before he saw his men tossed to the floor with an angry Erza standing over there beaten and unconscious forms.

“They won’t be speaking for a while so I thought it best to try talking to you instead.” Erza closed the door behind her before slashing the nob off. He wasn’t going anywhere. “What is the meaning of this Miss Scarlet, who are these men?” Erza cracked her neck to the side in annoyance.

“Feigning ignorance will do you no good, especially when your men are so loose lipped. You use what you pay for after all and these two where as cheap as they come.” Akiri’s smile dropped to be replaced with a scowl.

“It seems good help is so hard to find these days, garbage.” He spat angrily. “Why are you here Wizard, oh yes I knew from the start you where one so don’t feign ignorance on my part ether.”  Erza smirked predatory before circling the man.

“I already told you, I came here because of a rumor, one that seems to be true if these men where anything to prove.  Tell me, what are you using the chain for?” Akiri’s eyes widened. “Chain? You must be more specific I have no idea what you’re talking about.”

Erza lifted her sword up before slashing it down. Akiri blinked in confusion before his desk suddenly split in half. “Let’s try this again, tell me what are you using the chain for, and if you want specifics fine, what are you using the sentience chain for, fabled for healing those who have no physical ailments. Blindness, loss of sensation, inability to feel, conditions no others, no modern healing can even do today. That chain.” Erza finally finished referencing it by text.

Akiri was growling in anger. How did she come to know of said item to begin with? “You don’t know what you’re doing Miss Scarlet, I’m saving the world with my research!” Erza scoffed sheathing her blade. “From an eye witness you’re doing anything but that.

Akiri looked at her in confusion before realization downed on him. “That’s right, you remember her done you? A young woman traveling from a faraway continent happened to stumble in here looking for help, and ended up trapped for who knows how long. It must have enraged you to find out she escaped.

Even more to know she went back to her home to warn people of what you did. Akiri’s was trembling now in anger. “You what, what do you want then! To believe the useless lies of some, some trash who see this world in black and white! Who don’t looks towards the greater good of humanity?!” Erza clenched her fist before sending it into the man’s jaw knocking him down into his broken desk.

“You think this is for the good of humanity!” Erza screamed in anger, as she slashed her sword to the side. The wall crumbled into ribbons to reveal people strapped down on beds lining the walls, different aliments shown to be inflicted.

“Experimenting on human beings for what, to find out that where actually human!” Erza screamed angrily and the cowering man. “I’m trying to fix that! Humanity! Imagine a world with no weakness! Imagine a world where everyone was healthy living for hundreds of years without defects or-“Erza gripped the man by the collar hauling him up.

“LOOK AT THEM!” Erza shouted shoving him forward. “DO YOU THINK YOU CAN SAVE THEM BY INFLICTING PAIN AND DEATH? DO THERE LIVES JUSTIFY THE MEANS!” Akiri’s face darkened. “Yes… if I have to I will use them and do with them as I wish. You don’t understand I’m so close! All I need is just more time to-“Erza screamed tossing the man into the wall, her rage barely contained.

“Listen to me now and never forget it. Every life is a precious thing. The loss of one is a tragedy more saddening then any aliment. To cause both to another is an insult to humanity, and a disgrace to life. You’re not fit to talk down to humans when you yourself are not even one. You’re a monster who need to be restrained… and I intend for you to be.” Erza stepped over the man into the large room.

“Requip” Erza said hollowly before she shimmered into her Heaven’s wheel armor. The swords hovering around her slowly started forming before shooting with precision into all the restraints and bands holding the people down, others crashed into the strange machines destroying the room in the process.

“If you wanted to help people then that’s a noble cause, but this isn’t helping them… This is a inhuman.” Erza glanced at Akiri but frowned noticing his unconscious form. Moving to each person in the room she helped them up making sure none were injured.

Once she was sure everyone was safe she examined the room before finding one final door in the very back covered with many locks. With a couple swings the door was shredded like paper. Stepping over the rubble Erza looked in shock to see a long chain, easily ten feet linked together moving as electricity shot through it.

“He was using its magic to power the machines?” Erza growled before two more swords appeared. Launching them at the two orange Lacrima’s they shattered. The golden chain slowly crackled with static before falling to the floor, the charge no longer keeping it airborne.

Erza stepped forward looking at the chain. “To use such a noble item, one that brought so much help when people needed it for… for this?” Erza clenched her fists angrily before picking up the chain. It felt incredibly light, almost like aluminum but it was anything but. Erza being a master of armor could tell just by looking at it the chain would no doubt never corrode, never shatter, it was a work of art.

Erza moaned in pleasure as she felt the chain on her fingers, slowly she felt her tiredness become nonexistent, it was as if she had simply just awoken and walked in. “You really are magical.” Erza smiled, I guess this its way of thanking me for saving it.

Erza opened her pocket dimension slipping the chain inside before her eyes landed on some papers. Quickly taking them she closed it up reading through them. I guess Gemini must have opened my dimension when I was fighting, I dint even notice.

“Erza, the last item is rumored to be in the country of MIDI, its du south of minstrel and is extremely dangerous. It’s home too many dark guilds and was deemed to dangerous for any official guilds to be stationed there. You must be careful and do not let anyone know you’re a wizard; you need to go in unnoticed.

The item you’re looking for is called the Copula of demise, it’s a ring, or that’s what it was last time. The ring can take on many different forms easily moldable so you need to be on the lookout in case its actually not one.

The ring should be black, I mean darker then black. The blackest thing you’ve ever seen. It puts black to shame an-“Erza scowled glancing through the notes. Damnit Gemini you didn’t need to lecture me on colors in your letter!

“As black as can be. If sources are correct which I really hope there not then it’s currently in use of a Dark guild, which one is unknown but there using the power of the Copula to… to Bring the dead back to life.”

Erza trembled at that. To bring life back in death? To play god, it was an abomination to life! Erza growled crumpling the letter before walking out of the room. Erza grabbed Akiri by the coat hauling him over her shoulder before kicking open the broken door, simultaneously letting out the mob of frantic patients who were guinea pigs for this madman.

Erza walked into the lobby watching the employs eyeing the chaos in shock. “From this point on your all Fired, you have 10 seconds to get out.” Erza showed them Akiri’s beaten form. “1, 2, 3” She started before the works ran away the same as the patients.

Erza didn’t know if they were involved or not but she would leave that matter to the Royal Guards, she just didn’t have enough time to deal with the matter. Erza dropped Akiri off at the cities jail explaining what was really going on at the hospital there town had been proud of.

It didn’t take much to convince them considering all the evidence she needed was the 200+ people who vowed for her after saving their lives. Soon it was nightfall and Erza left the town, she would have stayed the night but she was still on a timeline. No trains left for MIDI sadly, they were smart so she’d have to go one foot.

Erza gave one last look at the beautiful city and felt her stomach knot up. If such a beauty can mask such evil, then what was the point of it to begin with? You can cover something you don’t like up but eventually, it must always see the light of day.

 

 

~ Magnolia, Fairy Tail guild hall ~

 

Even with everything changing they all stay the same, as happy as ever it seems. Mirajane watched Lucy, Natsu, and Gray chatting idly, Happy flying overhead laughing at Natsu for some reason. Wakaba and Macao where sitting at their usual table laughing joyfully. Nab was at the request board looking for a job, Vijeeter and Max where arguing about something with Warren trying to break them apart. Team Shadowgear where all laughing happily minus Levy who had a fierce blush present as she glanced between multiple books and Lucy every so often. Reedus was busy painting the scene of Natsu and Gray getting mad, and Kinana was helping her serve the new members that joined recently.

“It’s times like these when you can’t help but smile.” Mirajane looked next to her and saw Makarov with his own grin present. “Master! Off the counter!” Mirajane berated him. Makarov laughed before slumping into the seat next to Alzack and Bisca, their daughter Asuka playing happily next to them.

“I know what you mean, it seems like so much has happened recently but everyone’s still in such good spirits. It makes me feel warm inside.” Mirajane cupped her hands over her heart smiling warmly. “Even when times may be grim, when lines have been crossed, when darkness surrounds us, we know without a doubt we can look to are friends for light, to make their strength ours. To make our courage there’s. To come together to overcome all obstacles that stand before us, big or small. To do what is right for each other. That’s what makes us Fairy Tail Wizards.” Makarov beamed.

Mirajane sighed contently; Master’s words always had a way to make me feel safe. “So I take it Erza’s still on her *S-Class Mission*?” Mirajane frowned a little nodding. “She sends us notes ever few days, she’s found 2 of the items we need, the last one is still unknown though.”

Makarov nodded taking a drink from his mug. “I assume you’re not simply keeping these items just anywhere?” Mirajane nodded, “There locked away in the Celestial world only accessible by Gemini.” Makarov smiled approvingly. “I should expect nothing less from you, these items after all are to dangerous to just leave lying around.”

Mira nodded casting her gaze towards Lucy. “Do you think it will work? I know this has never been done before…” Mirajane said in a whisper, anxiety evident in her voice. Makarov sighed shaking his head. “For me to say it will work would be a lie. I can only hope it does like you do. Magic is anything you can think of. It can be felt in infinite ways... as light, as darkness, as red, or as blue and it is living freely. Whether it works or not what matters is what you and everyone have done to make it work.” Makarov stopped to look at his smiling children as they laughed happily, no cares in the world. “That being said, I know that the outcome will be what you make it, never forget why you do things, who you do them for, and who help you along the way achieving them. That’s where true magic lies, with your friends.”

Mirajane smiled wiping a stray tear from her eye nodding. “Thank you Master.” Makarov nodding with his own smirk in place. “Plus it will be wonderful to see her with us when we make are annual swimsuit calendar, I bet she can be on the front cover!” Mirajane face faulted at that statement much to Makarovs delighted laughter.

Mirajane sighed in disappointment. “Why did you have to ruin it Master. AND GET OFF THE COUNTER!” Mirajane screamed shooing Makarov away as he laughed happily, most guild members chuckling at the scene they had grown accustomed to as well.

 

 

 

~ Outskirts of Minstrel, MIDI Border ~

 

Erza walked quietly among the thick trees of Minstrel’s border, she chose not to take any roads so she was making her own pathway through, her swords brandished as she hacked and slacked through the thick foliage.

Erza knew she was close, the surrounding tree’s started becoming greyer and old the deeper she got until she was simply flicking the trees away as if they were scorched tinder. After another hour of cutting her way through her swords pieced air.

Erza peaked out and gasped. The forest past this point, it was gone. In its place was an empty field with dead grass reaching up, as if clawing their way out of the ground to be free from there hell. Erza requiped to her usual armor before she started advancing inward, her boots crunching the frail grass under her.

“Don’t let anyone know you’re a Wizard, it’s too dangerous.”

 

Erza recalled Gemini’s words before requiping once more, this time in a simple black garment with a hood concealing her hair. A large sword still in place at her hip, she might want to hide her identity but she wouldn’t be weaponless.

Looking herself over and making sure her guild crest was covered Erza started walking once more, the scenery only getting darker and darker as she advanced. How could any place in Fiore look this desolate and dead? It was tragic.

It didn’t take long before Erza found a dirt road amongst the dead fields; it looked well used if the imprints imbedded in it had anything to say for it. What disturbed her though was not all the prints looked entirely human, or animal for that matter.

Erza followed the road until she saw a broken sign a ways up. Once she reached it she grimaced at the sight. The sign was a simple plank with an X made of sticks strung on it. On the top three spikes it adorned skull’s with their lower jaw missing, the tips of the wood piercing there craniums. There were some beads and bones strung along the two lower spikes blowing in the decaying wind. Lastly what probably disturbed her the most was the writing in red.

“Traveler’s welcome, Dravenbend just ahead” Erza whispered the name shivering a bit, the letters looked like they were written in blood. Erza looked at the severed arm attached to the post, its finger was bend forward crookedly pointing north.

“Guess I need to start somewhere…” Erza breathed deeply to calm her nerves before advancing inward towards the town. It didn’t take her more than ten minutes before buildings came into view. They were all ratty and run down, all made of decaying wood with parts falling away before her eyes.

But despite the creepy atmosphere she saw people inside, smiling and laughing? Erza walked into the town, her eyes darting back and forth at the people. They were dressed ratty and un-kept, their skin blackened and hair matted in filth, some even had most of their teeth missing and where replaced with what looked like some kind of animals teeth, disgusting!

“My, my, does my eye deceive meh?” Erza froze as she heard the voice inches away from her. “They don’t, you’re not from around here are ya? Now what might a fine little thing like you be doing in this humble town of arzz?” Erza scowled at the man’s words, they sounds broken and slurred as he spoke.

Erza turned around, her face still covered by the hood she wore. “I’m just traveling, I heard there was a town nearby and decided I needed to find a place to rest and maybe get a drink.” The man smirked shaking his head. “Well lass, ya seem like a fine person to me so why don’t I help ya out?”

Before Erza could say anything she felt the man’s rugged arm around her shoulder pushing her forward. “Right these way lass.” He chuckled. Erza had to call upon all her willpower not to shove the man away with her sword at his throat.

Erza saw a large building coming closer as she was pushed by the man. With her grip around her sword she waited for anything that might be a trap. “Well then, off ye go!” he shoved her into the building. Erza stumbled in growling before her eyes widened.

All around her where men, women, and even children laughing and cheering as music played in the background, in front of them where two men duking it out with fisticuffs, to the sides where others fighting who would win and even just fighting for the hell of it. The smell of alcohol was beyond powerful assaulting her nose with its foul stench.

“Like whatchya see lass? Welcome to Dravenbends 5 star rest-u-rant. Only the finest for arr dear traveler’s” He chuckled stepping past her towards the bar. This place is ungodly, Erza scowled as she saw children laughing as two grown men broke each other’s bones, and blood spraying to the side as the people cheered them on.

“Ya comin lass? I’ll buy ya the first round, after all I am a gentleman’s and all,” He laughed slamming his fist on the counter getting the barkeeps attention. Just play along, gather as much information as you can then get the hell out Erza.

Erza walked past the crowd, making sure to not touch anyone less she start a fight of her own. Once at the counter she sat quietly and listened to the banter around her. Most of it was from the foul mouthed *Gentleman* beside her but she zoned him out in favor of listening in on others.

It didn’t take long before her ears picked up on a certain conversation spoken by two men sitting near the back of the bar. “I’m telling ya it really happened. Those students are trying to raise the dead again.” , “Oh come off it, they shut down the school years ago when that blasted magic council threatened us with an Etherion to the face.” The other man spat angrily.

“I’m telling ya I saw it! There where mages trying to raise the freaking dead! Some even managed it.” The other man shivered. “Ok now I know your full of it, you can’t raise the dead.” The other man laughed accusingly.

“Where did you see this happening?” Both men jumped as they saw a hooded woman approaching them. “Uhh, well I saw it up in the mountains south of eer, its near Dravenbends old lake.” Erza tossed a tiny map on the table. “Can you mark it?” The man looked at her like she was insane before bursting into laughter.

“You got a few screws loose if you think you’re going there. That’s dark guild turf dontchya know?” Erza shook her head surprising the men. “You aren’t from around here I take it, jeez what compelled ya to set foot in this godforsaken part of the world?” the other man cackled joyously.

“I have my own reasons for coming I just need to know how to get there.” The men’s laughter died down as they eyed her. “And what pray tell is your name? I don’t think I heard it the first time.” Erza clenched her teeth in annoyance.

“I didn’t mention it and I’m keeping it that way, now will you tell me or not?” The men scowled before tossing the paper back at her. “Get lost, we don’t need to tell you jack.” Erza already felt her hand desperately trying to reach her sword but stopped herself instead reaching a little lower.

Erza tossed a small sack onto the table catching the men’s gaze. “2000 Jewels says otherwise, now where was this lake?” the men whispered to one another for a moment before nodding. “10,000” and we’ll loosen our lips.”, “5,000 and I won’t kill you where you stand.” Erza threatened her patience at its limit as she showed them her massive sword hidden by her cloak.

The men froze seeing such a large weapon wielded by her before they nodded. “D-d-done mate. The man franticly grabbed the paper map before scribbling a few things on the paper and a large x somewhere off from where she was.

Passing it back Erza could barely read the man’s chicken scratch he called writing but she doubted anyone in this town could do any better. Erza put her sword back in place before tossing a second sack down next to the other jewels.

“Thanks, I’ll be in touch…” She lied not expecting to set foot in the town again, before she began to exit the establishment. “Hey lass ya just going to take a man’s drink and leave? That’s just rude after I showed you so much hospitality.” Erza quivered in disgust under his touch.

“Well thank you for it but I must be going, I don’t stay one place very long.” Erza tried to step by him but his grip tightened. “Now, now don’t be like that, maybe we can go back to my-“ AHHHH!” He screamed in pain as Erza gripped his hand tightly.

“No thank you, I must be going now.” She said through clenched teeth walking quickly out of the bar, leaving the sobbing man on the floor inside. Good job not making a scene Erza… Erza quickly walked out of the town and then a few miles north before she broke into a sprint, intent on no one being able to catch her in case said Gentleman had friends who didn’t like what she did with him.

It didn’t take Erza long before she found a jagged road leading up the mountain, like the men said before it was steep but it was facing north and the only accessible pathway unless you could fly. Maybe I should just use my Black Wing Armor; I doubt anyone would see me so far away… No. If there are people up there I’d be an eyesore in the sky.

Erza sighed before she started climbing up the mountains, watching her step carefully as the rocks crumbled every so often. As Erza climbed it seemed like the dark and gloomy sky seemed to get worse by the second. It’s as if the heavens and earth condemn this foul place.

Erza grunted as she neared the top. It didn’t take her to long but still free climbing always wore her down. Once  she looked over the edge she felt her jaw open in shock. On top of the mountain like the men in the bar said was a large lake, the water was as black as coal with ripples moving about it. I have no doubt many foul things must live in its murk.

In the center of the lake was a small island with a few buildings around it but what made her gasp in shock was the large castle in the center of it. It was made with black stones giving it an ominous look but what really added to it was men in black hoods walking in and out of it, various books in their hands no doubt containing some kind of foul magic.

“What the hell is this place?” Erza crawled over the edge of mountain before watching the strange building carefully. The island must have been some kind of town, and that castle maybe for their king? Erza didn’t care for the details, only that she needed to know what was going on inside.

Erza let out a growl of annoyance before she requiped into her Black Wing Armor, I could have just done this in the first place! Taking to the sky she hovered just over the water letting her armor blend with the water. As she landed on the shores of the island she ducked behind one of the towns walls blocking it from the lake.

Erza walked along the edge until she came upon a crumbled place in the structure. Looking through she couldn’t see much, it was too dark. She watched the area carefully but it seemed like the men there before where gone now. Erza jumped high into the air landing gracefully inside with no noise to be heard curtesy of her armor.

Walking towards the castles front gate she brandished her sword watching the corners carefully, sweat dripped down the sides of her brow as she stepped foot into the dark building. Erza’s eyes widened as she shuttered in fear. The air felt deathly, rot and decay nipped at her skin. This place is unlike anywhere I’ve ever been… its evil incarnate.

Erza walked along the walls using her armor to blend in, hoping if anyone saw here they were colorblind to her red hair. As Erza progressed through the castle something occurred to her. I’m going lower not higher?

Erza noticed all the stairs in the castle lead down not up, like some kind of catacomb. After countless flights of stairs Erza came to a stop at a large oak door, easily three times her size. Gripping the large iron hatch she gave it a small tug.

The massive door creaked loudly startling her. “Please nobody hear that, please nobody hear that…” Erza waited with her sword raised for men to run through the door but nothing came. Stepping through she gasped in shock.

“It really is… it’s a catacomb…” Erza stared at the caskets lining the walls in the massive cylinder shaped hall, countless caskets lying open on the floor; body’s displayed for anyone to see. “Lovely isn’t it? I spent years making this place what it is today.” Erza nearly screamed girlishly, something she vowed never to do again. Turning around she pointed her sword towards a man in robes.

His entire face was covered along with his shadow twitching sporadically under him, almost like it had a mind of its own. “So tell me, why do I have the pleasure of having such a beautiful specimen like you in my humble abode?” His voice was silky and sounded unbelievably charming; if he hadn’t used the word Specimen she might have actually swooned over his voice.

“I-I c-came here l-looking for something.” Erza couldn’t control her stuttering, she felt unbelievable fear in this man’s presence but she was unsure of why. “Oh? And what might that be. I’m just a simple teacher. What could I possibly have your looking for?” The man’s hand was raised catching her eye instantly.

“Ahh, that’s what you wanted, I thought it might be this little trinket.” Erza shivered as she saw a black ring around the man’s middle finger, it was like Gemini described it, incredibly black and malevolent. “Beautiful isn’t it? The Copula of Demise if I’m not mistaken was the name once given to it, do you know by who?” Erza remained quiet with her sword still raised.

“It was made by the great Lord Zerif himself, it was even mentioned to be his personal ring. It was made as a gift for him to channel his dark powers, not that he needed any help but still you must never look a gift in the mouth, especially one as unique as this.” The man lowered his hand.

“So tell me, why a Fairy Tail Wizard seek my ring in my home. Tell me Miss Titania.” The man’s tone darkened. Enough talk, “Give me the ring and I promise not to destroy you and this forsaken place in the process.” Erza grit her teeth in anger.

“Oh you promise? You really promise? Well I like my odds better, here’s my counter offer.” The man snapped his fingers. Suddenly the coffins all around them started opening, the robed men from before all coming out. Erza’s eyes widened as she saw hundreds of them if not thousands.

“You answer all my questions and I’ll even bring you back to be one of my personal soldiers, even if you resist I’ll still use your body but maybe not for a soldier, I bet I could scrap you, your muscles and power is moldable.” The man shrugged.

“If you won’t give me the ring willingly then I’ll just have to take it by force!” Erza growled ascending into the air, her sword pointing at the cloaked man. “So be it, I’ll leave this to you men.” The man walked away leaving Erza to deal with the armor of cloaked strangers, magic circles appearing around all of them.

“I warn you Titania, you made a grave mistake coming here, were not very forgiving people you know.” The man called out before he turned to leave. Erza’s eyes widened in pure terror as she saw the symbol of twin hammers on his back. “T-Tartarus!?” The man chuckled as he walked away.

 “Indeed…”

 

 

 

 

~ Magnolia, Lucy’s Home ~

 

Lucy sat sprawled out on the couch with Gemini sitting on top of her, the two were quietly lost in their own thoughts. Funny this felt comfortable for both of them. Lucy’s thoughts where ranging from what was going on with Carla and Wendy, the young Dragon Slayer had tried yet again to reason with her Exceed but without much success.

Even when Lucy and Erza tried to assure her Carla still screamed in anger. She can be so stubborn at times… then again for good reason considering since Wendy left her side she joined a harem, is now embracing kinky, magical foreplay oh and sleeps naked on a daily basis with 4 other women. Am I a bad role model?

“You’re a model citizen in my eyes,” Gemini muttered offhandedly before Lucy pushed her spirit off her lap with her foot. “Jeez one compliment and you get so moody.” Gemini muttered hopping back on Lucy. “Can you try taking someone else’s body when I’m thinking? It really is an invasion of privacy.” Lucy sighed.

“You just want somebody else sitting on you for a while, let me guess you want Erza to use you as her personal seat cushion? You kinky girl.” Gemini snickered. “S-S-Shut up!” Lucy stammered out, a dark blush present on her features. Gemini laughed harder at her master’s flustered face. “All kidding aside I like taking your form Miss Lucy because it makes me feel closer with you.” Gemini said sympathetically before laying on top of Lucy.

Lucy smiled hugging Gemini into her chest. “Plus your breasts are perfect; seriously they provide just the right amount of cushioning I need when I sleep at night its amaz-“Lucy growled tugging Gemini’s head into her chest. “IF YOU LIKE THEM SO MUCH DROWN IN THEM THEN!”

Lucy grinned viciously before she let out a loud moan blushing. “I-I-I D-didn’t say t-to play with them!” Lucy whined releasing her spirit, Gemini however kept her head in place kissing up the sides of Lucy’s breasts much to her master’s delight and embarrassment.

“I assumed it was one in the same,” Gemini shrugged as she lightly traced her tongue between Lucy’s breasts. Gemini reached her hand lower resting it between Lucy’s legs already seeking entrance before the front door opened freezing the twin blonds instantly.

“Hi Lucy, hi Gemin-iIIII?!” they heard a high pitched squeal. Lucy didn’t need to even look to know Wendy’s was on the other side of the couch blushing furiously at Gemini mounting her. “Would you mind closing the door Wendy I don’t want anyone to see what I’m about to do with Miss Lucy.” there was a gleam in her eyes.

“Gemini!” Lucy shouted in embarrassment. “What? It’s not like I’m talking to Natsu or something… actually I’d probably still do the same thing it would be hilarious.” Gemini snickered before she was shoved off by Lucy. “Killjoy!” Gemini shouted from the ground.

“So how’d everything go Wendy?” Lucy asked with concern. Wendy fidgeted a bit averting her gaze. “I-it went well actually. Carla and I talked for a little bit; she didn’t ignore me this time. She’s still against me living with you guys but she’s no longer avoiding me.” Lucy smiled warmly looking at Wendy who was glowing with joy.

“See I told you everything would work out for the better, give it a little longer and you two will be going about as if your argument never even happened.” Wendy smiled nodding. “Thank you so much for talking with her Lucy, I know she was mad at you but I feel like you helped her see things differently.” Wendy blushed.

“I’m glad to help Wendy.” Lucy grinned rubbing the back of her head sheepishly; I thought I just made it worse. “Well this calls for a celebration if I ever heard of one.” Gemini declared. “What do yo- AHHHHH!” Wendy screamed as Gemini tossed the young dragon Slayer over her shoulder before walking towards the stairs.

“You know what I mean, come on Lucy we need you to!” Gemini laughed running up the stairs, a screaming Wendy in her arms flailing about. Where does she get this side from? Lucy sighed before she followed Gemini up stairs to their bedroom.

 

~_____~

 

“Lushy help it wash a trap!” Gemini mumbled out. Lucy opened the door before she stifled a fit of laughter. Wendy was busy straddling Gemini forcing the Celestial spirit into the bed, apparently Wendy was in charge of their kiss. “She is not!” Wendy shoved Gemini back down moaning into their lip lock.

Breaking away Wendy gasped for air, a grin currently plastered to her face. “I-it’s your fault! When you play around with a Dragon slayer we pick up a lot more than others.” Wendy blushed embarrassedly showing a much less dominate side now.

Gemini tapped her chin in thought before she leaned in to kiss the startled Wendy. Wendy’s eyes widened in surprise before they went hazy. Gemini moaned as she felt herself pushed back into the bed once more, Wendy controlling the motions of their kiss.

“Wow that’s, that’s something else.” Lucy bit her knuckle trying to not laugh or moan at the sight. Gemini forced Wendy off her watching her carefully. Wendy blinked before her cheeks darkened. “I-I’m sorry!” She whined cupping her face. “So she goes into heat with anyone not just you Lucy, that’s kind of kinky.” Gemini laughed much to Wendy’s dismay.

“Gemini don’t be mean, she just feels more sensations since she’s more in touch with her 5 senses.” Lucy walked to the bed before cupping Wendy’s face. Blushing Wendy leaned in on instinct capturing the blond’s mouth in a deep kiss.

Lucy smiled before she let out an Eep as she was tugged to the bed by Wendy who looked almost frantic as she held Lucy down kissing her. Now Gemini was laughing hysterically at the sight. “HAHAHHAHA S-She gets a double dose of the magic! HAHAHAHA” Gemini slapped her knee with excitement at all the possibilities this could have for them.

“G-Gemini! Tap out!” Lucy mumbled under the petite girls tongue assault. Gemini smirked before tugging Wendy off Lucy, much to her dismay. Wendy’s eyes went back to normal before her whole body flushed red. “I-I-IM SO SORRY LUCY, I DIDN’T MEAN TO!” She cried, tears streaming down her eyes.

“Whoa take it easy kid it’s not like you were trying to go for her throat.” Gemini rubbed her back. “Its fine Wendy like I said I know Dragon Slayers feel much more than we do, don’t worry.” She cast a glance to Gemini who nodded. Lucy leaned in once more to kiss Wendy.

Wendy’s eyes like before went a bit hazy before she tried to pull Lucy deeper into their kiss. “Oh no you don’t you little nympho,” Gemini chuckled holding the young Dragon slayers hands behind her back. Wendy grunted in annoyance but kissed Lucy much calmer now and less sporadically.

“Did she act this way when you were shrunk?” Gemini asked curiously. Lucy shook her head since her mouth had one tongue to many at the moment to speak. Gemini tapped her lower lip thinking for a moment. Feelings are amplified but she acts less assertive when Lucy’s small?

Gemini blinked before grinning. Releasing Wendy’s arms her hands glowed. “Size magic, Shrink.” Lucy’s eyes widened in surprise before she shrunk under the now confused Wendy. Wendy’s eyes went back to normal before she looked around. “What happened to Lucy?” Gemini snickered pointing down.

Wendy looked between her legs before screaming in fear as she jumped off Lucy who had been pinned previously under her. “IM SORRY, IM SORRY, IM SORRY, IM SORRY, IM SORRY!” Lucy covered her ears in discomfort at the girls’ high pitched tone at her size. “WENDY! IM FINE!” Wendy sniffled sadly afraid she hurt her.

“Relax Wendy look.” Gemini picked Lucy up before shaking her around a bit, much to the celestial mages dismay. “She’s fine see; she can take a little abuse.” Gemini smiled before dropping Lucy as she cupped her hand. “Watch out though she has a tendency to bite.” Gemini muttered.

“BECAUSE SOMEBODYS TOSSING ME AROUND LIKE A RAG DOLL!”, “Meh your fine.” Gemini smiled happily, Lucy huffing in annoyance at her spirit shaking her. Lucy opened her eyes as she felt herself being picked up again this time much more gently.

Wendy stared at Lucy in her hands, her eyes once more hazed over. Gemini watched Wendy interact and was surprised. “So get this, she acts calmer when your tiny then when you’re your actually height, that’s kind of ironic don’t you think?” Lucy shrugged unsure what to even say in this circumstance.

“Maybe she’s calmer because her sense of lust is lessoned?” Lucy offered. “Nope her legs are twitching she wants you pretty badly.” Gemini pointed down. “I bet it’s because she’s scared she’ll hurt you, even in her lust she still worries about you.” Gemini smiled warmly loving the young Dragon slayer just a bit more then she already did.

Gemini moved in front of Wendy before pulling the young girl into her lap, Lucy still cupped in her hands. “Let’s play around I want to see what happens.” Gemini smiled. Lucy wanted to protest but she herself was also curious what would happen. The last time she had shrank Wendy had barely touched her, probably afraid she’d hurt me.

Gemini moved Wendy’s hand over to her breast and lined Lucy’s head up with her right nipple. “Weeeeendy! You want a taste?” Gemini cooed moving her hand behind the young girls head as she pushed her forward. Wendy nodded in a trance like state, her tongue slowly slipping out. 

Lucy shivered with excitement as she saw Wendy’s mouth coming around the sides of her head before she was fully engulfed. Gemini gasped in pleasure as she felt the first assault of Wendy’s tongue against her breast, as she played with both Lucy’s head and her nipple.

Lucy moaned as she felt her mouth forced open by Wendy’s massive tongue, the younger girl shoving her head against Gemini’s breast as she kissed her skin, trying desperately for Lucy to take everything her tongue could give. Gemini shuddered in pleasure as she saw Lucy’s perspective through her mind.

“W-w-wow, that’s, that’s really hot Miss Lucy,” she stuttered out in pleasure closing her eyes as she let Lucy’s images flood into her mind, enjoying the experience while being pleasured herself by Wendy’s tongue on her breast.

Now both Lucy and Gemini panted in pleasure as Wendy started lightly sucking, pulling Lucy’s face into her mouth, her tongue circling around her head locking her in place. Lucy coughed as she felt Wendy’s saliva flooding into her, forcing its way down her throat. G-G-Gem… Gemini! Gemini pushed Wendy’s mouth away much to her displeasure hearing Lucy’s thoughts.

Lucy coughed spitting out some of Wendy’s spit, the flavor of her mouth… it tasted better at this size. Wendy fidgeted her hands occasionally reaching up for Lucy before being batted away by Gemini. “this is seriously strange, she’s acting like you when you’re in front of something you like.” Gemini chuckled.

“Hey I’m not that bad, I well i…” Lucy bit her bottom lip wondering. Now that she mentioned it, I don’t recall anything that happens. “Guess that means we’ll have to make new memories.” Gemini smiled pushing Wendy into the mattress. “Spread your legs for me please.” Wendy robotically listened, her tongue licking her lips at the sight of Lucy moving lower.

“Think you can make her pass out again?” Gemini snickered before moving Lucy forward. I can try, Lucy smirked. Seeing Wendy’s nether lips spread open curtesy of Gemini was a sight to beautiful to describe, Lucy couldn’t resist. Slowly her own eyes got hazy as she started moving forward.

Gemini watched intrigued as she saw through Lucy’s perspective what was happening. Why didn’t I do this before? Gemini wondered now feeling double the pleasure both in her mind and from her body. Lucy grinned as she was pushed in by Gemini.

Slowly her tiny body was inserted into Wendy who was mewing in pleasure, a sound both Gemini and herself enjoyed, it was adorable. Gemini slowly removed her hand and as predicted it didn’t take long until Wendy moved her own hand there to finish what she started.

Lucy thrashed against Wendy, making sure to stretch as far as she could for the young Dragon Slayer. Wendy screamed in pleasure as she moved Lucy in and out of her slowly, gently working her body around for the first time.

Jeez she’s so tight! Lucy grunted the deeper she was shoved in. Mirajane, Erza, hell even her own body (Gemini) where never this tight. It take much logic to know why but still, it felt amazing being squeezed much harder yet feel just as save in such a small airless space. Now to add some finishing touches, Gemini grinned deviously before flipping Wendy over on her stomach, not that she really even noticed.

Gemini moved down her body admiring her flawless skin, it was so soft and pure. She hasn’t needed to do anything it’s so pure, Gemini licked her lips already eying Wendy like a piece of meat to devour. Reaching her true destination she licked her lips once more before spreading Wendy’s ass aside.

Well I did do this with Angel a lot, it’s not really that bad, plus I was going to try it with Miss Lucy sooner or later, Gemini shrugged before her tongue slithered out running up the length of Wendy’s ass. Wendy Gasped as her body shuttered at the new sensation.

“I bet you never felt something like that before have you? Well it only gets better.” Gemini smiled before her tongue reached its true destination. Wendy screamed in pleasure both from Lucy’s thrashing and Gemini tonguing her ass. Gemini moaned enjoying Wendy’s unique flavor, funny I enjoy it as much as Miss Lucy… I bet I got it from her, pervert.

Gemini giggled before going back to her skilled anilingus, strange I recall how to do this so well. Lucy felt Wendy clenching her much harder now, shock evident as she tried to move anything but even her fingers and toes couldn’t budge and inch. What the hell did Gemini do! I know this is her fault somehow.

Gemini felt a tick mark appear. Oh yea then you’re going to feel this, Gemini growled before she stuck her tongue deeper in, making sure to curl upwards. Wendy screamed in bliss rocking her hips into her hand. “G-G-GEMINI! STOP WHAT EVER YOUR DOING THIS KIND OF HURTS!” Lucy whined out feeling rather uncomfortable and needing air.

Oh for crying out loud you’re a freaking Wizard, Gemini thought before she activated her magic. Suddenly Wendy’s walls didn’t feel as tight anymore. Lucy gasped in air feeling more flood Wendy’s moist tunnel. “D-Did I shrink more?”, “YES!” Lucy almost jumped hearing Gemini shout to her. I’m surprised she could hear me in there it probably sounds like watery rapids, Gemini snickered before retaking her place next to Wendy’s ass much to the younger mages delight.

Wendy groaned in pleasure working her hand in and out faster now as she felt herself close. Lucy felt her legs slip under her, the walls now much to wet to support standing. She’s close, Lucy grunted getting to her knee’s wobbling before she thrashed harder, making sure to hit as much of Wendy as she could. Gemini saw everything and grinned. Get ready Miss Lucy; Gemini reached her hand down before giving Wendy’s clit a sharp pinch.

Wendy screamed in bliss as she climaxed hard. Lucy screamed but for a much different reason as Wendy’s flood hit her, knocking her off her feet know that she was less than an inch in size. Gemini smirked as she saw Lucy’s tiny body land in her now sticky palm.

With a quick wave Lucy felt herself grow back to her original 5 inches in height. “T-That… That was intense…” Lucy panted catching her much needed breath. “What the hell did you do, one minute I’m gently being massaged by windy the next I feel like I was swallowed alive by a freaking snake!” Gemini snickered gleefully.

“I showed her one of my specialties, it involved me using this in that.” Gemini pointed to her lips before pointing towards Wendy’s ass. Lucy blinked in surprise. “You ate her, her…” “I tongued her ass? Yea it was pretty fun I have to admit I kind of missed doing that.” Gemini shrugged. “WHEN DID YOU DO THAT?! NO WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!” Gemini frowned recalling her previous life with Angel. “Let’s just say my last Master wasn’t as caring as you Miss Lucy, there’s a lot I haven’t told you that she made me do.” Lucy frowned feeling rather bad for bring up one of Gemini’s harder subjects.

“Sorry…” Gemini smiled hugging Lucy to her chest. “It doesn’t matter, after all I have you Miss Lucy, I couldn’t be happier.” Gemini said in a serious and loving tone, one Lucy didn’t hear often when they talked. Gemini closed her eyes for a moment before she grinned viciously. “YOU WHERE JEALOUS JUST THEN!” Lucy blinked in shock. “Wait what?! Jealous of what!”

Gemini snickered pointing to Wendy. “You want to know what it feels like don’t you Miss Lucy.” Lucy blushed profusely shaking her head. “O-O-OF C-COURSE I DON’T THAT’S DISGUSTING, WE SHARE THAT MOUTH!” Gemini tapped the side of her head still grinning. “You can’t lie to me little Lucy,” Gemini grinned before flipping Lucy over in her palm.

Before the celestial mage could react Gemini grabbed both her arms and legs suspending her in midair in the X formation. Gemini soaked in her Master’s body enjoying the feel of it between her fingers, the sight of it bathing in her vision, even the smell of it mixed with Wendy’s essence, it was magnificent.

Lucy felt Gemini’s hot breath on her cold back, now shivering from Wendy’s release coating her sticky frame. “You enjoy it so much I never understood why until now. Being soaked from head to toe in another’s fluids, it doesn’t matter what kind. It’s humiliating to say the least but you feel like there’s and only there’s. It’s like there marking their property, you being there property. Well Lucy you may own my key making me yours but you are also mine, now and forever you are as much my property as I am yours, and I’ll never let you go.” Gemini whispered shivering as she felt Lucy’s emotions circuiting through her body.

Her words affecting her body as much as Lucy’s. It’s true, as long as she shares my body where linked one in the same, even if where different people. Lucy felt a warm feeling at the thought before she felt a much warmer feeling run up the length of her spine making her shudder in pleasure.

Gemini licked ever so slowly up Lucy’s back, tasting the essence of the young Dragon Slayer coating her Master. “You taste delicious Lucy; let me show you why I enjoy this so much.” Gemini whispered next to Lucy’s ear before her tongue one more trailed along Lucy’s back now circling downwards towards its destination.

Gemini pushed her tongue between Lucy’s ass cheeks wiggling it around. The screams of pleasure drove the spirit to ecstasy! The sound of her master wailing in bliss was better the any songs or choruses could ever sing. Lucy screamed in pleasure as she felt Gemini playing with her ass, licking and kneading her cheeks, even giving her an occasional nibble, playful of course.

Lucy wanted to cup her face in embarrassment but was still restrained by Gemini’s fingers. “There’s nothing to feel ashamed of Master, you know you like this, and that’s just the nice way of saying this turns you on just as much as me.” Gemini whispered before flipping Lucy around in her palm.

“I thought you already gave into your lusts so why feel ashamed or embarrassed anymore? There’s nothing you can hide from me and nothing I from you. Just please enjoy it Miss Lucy, I want to do everything for you, make you feel pleasures you’ve never experienced before. I love you so much Mi- Lucy… Lucy.” Gemini bit her lip trying to stop herself from calling her Master Miss like she always did.

Lucy felt warm inside again, the loving feeling her spirit made her feel was just too much sometimes. Lucy’s hands glowed before she started growing back to her normal size, now straddling Gemini. “I love you to Gemini. I’m not embarrassed just surprised, a couple months ago I never so much as kissed someone but now I’m having an orgy every night with my 5 girlfriends, it’s still strange at times.” Lucy smiled shaking her head.

Gemini cupped her face before resting her forehead against Lucy’s. “Just give into it all, whenever you feel yourself inch away from something just do it! Embrace it. Coming from someone who’s lived centuries I can tell you honestly chances like this don’t come by every dynasty. Its more than just luck that brought all this together, never waste a second of it or before you know it, it might end.” Gemini muttered sadly.

Lucy hugged Gemini close enjoying her spirits hands stroking her back comfortingly. “Love… you to…” Gemini and Lucy looked back at Wendy smiling faintly as she slept from her orgasm. “She talks in her sleep.”, “Yea she does that a lot.” Gemini rubbed the back of her head sheepishly.

Both Master and Spirit giggled before getting off the bed to let the young mage sleep. “We should probably shower up,” Lucy tried to ball her hand up by it resisted her sticking together. “Yea, that might be a good idea.” Gemini chuckled heading to the bathroom.

“So… Anilingus?” Gemini froze blushing. “We all have are pasts.” Gemini muttered blushing furiously. “And yours involves eating people’s asses? And you call me a pervert.” Lucy smirked getting back at Gemini for every time her spirit had called her kinky.

“Should I tell Mira how many copies of Sorcerer weekly you ruined growing up as a child? A triple digit really is ridicules” Lucy blinked before her eyes widened. “DON’T YOU DARE GEMINI!” The spirit laughed joyfully before running into the bathroom, Lucy chasing behind her furiously. Don’t try beating me at my own game Lucy, you won’t win…

 

 

 

 

~ MIDI, Castle in the lake ~

 

Erza screamed as she slashed and hacked with her Heaven’s wheel armor, swords shooting in every direction as she flew through the air, different beams of magic launching on all sides of her nearly missing her, her mastery of flight being the only thing that saved her.

Inevitably however skill was no match for hundreds of volleys of spells. One hit home knocking her out of the air. “AHHHH! REQUIP!” she screamed before she hit the ground. As the flash died down a black mass was falling drastically towards the men before slamming into the ground, the very earth shock waving in all directions launching men aside.

Erza growled raising her massive mace curtesy of her Purgatory Armor in the air before slamming it down, the ground shattering in the direction of impact. As she raised it back she Requiped once more just in time to stop multiple weapons all coming towards her, caught by her twin swords in her flight armor.

Blinking out of sight she zoomed past the men slashing their legs but avoiding any vital spot. No! Erza didn’t have time to react as a large pillar fell right in her paths movement. Raising her leg she kicked off it but was intercepted by multiple blasts of magic launching her into the stairwell.

Erza’s armor crumbled away fading till she was in just her shirt and skirt. Damn… I’m almost drained… Erza looked at the horde of men all staggering to their feet as if nothing really hit them to begin with, there clothes being the only damaged thing on them.

“How can they take so much and stand? It doesn’t make sense!” Erza screamed in rage. The very sky’s thundering out in anger as she screamed before charging forward, requiping once more into her Lightning Empress Armor. Erza twirled her spear around before stabbing it into the ground.

“AS LONG AS I BREATH I WILL PUT A STOP TO WHAT EVER YOU’RE PLANNING!” She cried pulling her spear out facing it towards the horde of men. Raising it high into the air she charged its power for a large attack when suddenly the very roof shook shocking all present, including Erza.

Instantly the very roof crumbled cracking and falling away. Some men screamed, others tried to run but most under the direct hole where crushed under rubble. Erza looked up at the large hole in the massive ceiling not understanding what happened.

“D-did I… did I do that?” Erza muttered in shock. “Oh please you wish you could, always trying to be the center of attention like usual Titania.” Wait I know that voice! Suddenly a cascade of light shot past the dust impacting the men below knocking them away.

Some of the men pointed up noiselessly before there bodies suddenly went ridged before they turned to stone. As the smoke cleared a woman in a lime green mini dress fluttered down, four pairs of insect like wings lowering her onto the pile below.

“E-Evergreen?!” Erza said in shock seeing her freinamy standing next to her. “Don’t forget about me now, Go my Babies!” Erza watched as 5 mini totems shot down rabidly shooting the men aside who were getting to their feet. Jumping down from the hole the totems reformed letting him land safely on top of them as he walked down the air calmly. “Bickslow to? What’s going on?” Erza stammered in shock before a large surge of magic shot at them. “Dark Écriture” the beam hit an invisible wall before being absorbed and launched back knocking the Dark Wizards away with their own spell. Erza watched as Freed flew down with his dark spectral wings landing next to Erza.

“It’s good to know we made it on time, I feared the worst.” Freed said relieved. Erza looked at the three members of the Thunder Legion in shock and relieve. “B-but how?! How did you know I was here, not even Master Makarov knew.” Freed sheathed his sword before crossing his arms.

“That honor does not belong to us. We were just instructed to come here, or more make a pathway to be precise.” Erza looked at Freed confused. “Make a pathway? What do you mean by that?” Erza didn’t get much time to question however as the Dark Wizards from before rose again casting spells towards them.

Freed lifted his sword, there magic harmlessly hitting his spell shield doing nothing to them. Suddenly the skies shook and glowed a bright golden. Erza shielded her eyes just in time as a massive surge of energy shot down into the room. The men in every direction where launched away, all hitting the walls and even some were just being torn apart by its sheer power.

As the massive energy died down Erza saw a single bolt of lightning now continuously hitting the floor before vanishing all together leaving a smoldering shape where it hit. “I expected more of a fight, especially if they did this much damage to you. You should be ashamed Erza.” That voice, Erza smiled.

“Laxus,” Erza whispered with relieve. The Thunder Dragon Slayer cast his glance towards her before smirking.

 

 

“Now, let me show you all what the true power of a Fairy Tail Wizard looks like.”

 

 

To Be Continued ~<3

End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNDDDDDD

 

Oh for crying out loud this things still not Finito? Jeez this Auther sure is an Ass for making you all wait so long... wait a minute.

 

Anyways i was in a rush to finish this and for good reason the freaking chapter was over 16k words XD and i didn't even want to stop it there but the point was way to good to resist, ya know cliffhangers and all. So if you see some spelling errors i deeply apologize its almost midnight here and i gave it a once over but in my groggy state i might have missed something and if you spot anything i apologize.

Anyways the next chapter will be my last for this Arc i assure you... even if i have to make it 25k words. Expect an epic fight scene in the making, i assure you it will be well worth it.

I also hope you enjoyed a fun little look at a Dragon Slayer affected by Lucy's magic, expect more kinky shinanigans in the near future >^,^<

 

Like always please review and email i live for your praise XD seriously im a huge egotist make my day.

 

Until next time my loyal fans.

Lost Magic part 4 by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO CHAPTER 13 OF MY STORY ' Bows '

 

I am pleasead to have you and i do hope you enjoy this chapter as much as i did writing it.

This was by far the longest thing i've ever written and i honestly think my favorite to, this made my week when i wrote it ^.^

As per usual i apologize in advance if there's spelling errors im still working on getting a beta reader so please bare with me if you spot any.

Now i got an email the other day that surprised me. The mailer asked to remain unamed so i will just say Anonymaus. He asked why i kept changing Lucy's magic, her shrinking spell to be precise and i can understand why he thought that, some of you might also.

Well let me put a stop to that as im not changing it, i just didn't tell you all what the spell did off the bat. The spell is still the same as i have it written but only aspects of it are being found by Lucy and gemini slowly.

I hope that makes sense, he hasn't written back since so i assume it did for him.

 

But without further adoo,

 

Turn off the lights

 

Sit back

 

Lock your door, get a drink, and go to the bathroom, doesn't have to be in that order.

 

This is a very long chapter,

 

And

 

 

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

~ Prolog ~

 

Erza screamed as she slashed and hacked with her Heaven’s wheel armor, swords shooting in every direction as she flew through the air, different beams of magic launching on all sides of her barely missing her, her mastery of flight being the only thing that saved her.

 

Inevitably however skill was no match for hundreds of volleys of spells. One hit home knocking her out of the air. “AHHHH! REQUIP!” she screamed before she hit the ground. As the flash died down a black mass was falling drastically towards the men before slamming into the ground, the very earth shock waving in all directions launching men aside.

 

Erza growled raising her massive mace curtesy of her Purgatory Armor in the air before slamming it down, the ground shattering in the direction of impact. As she raised it back she Requiped once more just in time to stop multiple weapons all coming towards her, caught by her twin swords in her flight armor.

 

Blinking out of sight she zoomed past the men slashing their legs but avoiding any vital spot. No! Erza didn’t have time to react as a large pillar fell right in her paths movement. Raising her leg she kicked off it but was intercepted by multiple blasts of magic launching her into the stairwell.

 

Erza’s armor crumbled away fading till she was in just her shirt and skirt. Damn… I’m almost drained… Erza looked at the horde of men all staggering to their feet as if nothing really hit them to begin with, there clothes being the only damaged thing on them.

 

“How can they take so much and stand? It doesn’t make sense!” Erza screamed in rage. The very sky’s thundering out in anger as she screamed before charging forward, requiping once more into her Lightning Empress Armor. Erza twirled her spear around before stabbing it into the ground.

 

“AS LONG AS I BREATH I WILL PUT A STOP TO WHAT EVER YOU’RE PLANNING!” She cried pulling her spear out facing it towards the horde of men. Raising it high into the air she charged its power for a large attack when suddenly the very roof shook shocking all present, including Erza.

 

Instantly the very roof crumbled cracking and falling away. Some men screamed, others tried to run but most under the direct hole where crushed under rubble. Erza looked up at the large hole in the massive ceiling not understanding what happened.

 

“D-did I… did I do that?” Erza muttered in shock. “Oh please you wish you could, always trying to be the center of attention like usual Titania.” Wait I know that voice! Suddenly a cascade of light shot past the dust impacting the men below knocking them aside.

 

Some of the men pointed up noiselessly before their bodies suddenly went ridged before they turned to stone. As the smoke cleared a woman in a lime green mini dress fluttered down, four pairs of insect like wings lowering her onto the pile below.

 

“E-Evergreen?!” Erza said in shock seeing her freinamy standing next to her. “Don’t forget about me now, Go my Babies!” Erza watched as 5 mini totems shot down rabidly shooting the men aside who were getting to their feet. Jumping down from the hole the totems reformed letting him land safely on top of them as he walked down the air calmly. “Bickslow to? What’s going on?” Erza stammered in shock before a large surge of magic shot at them. “Dark Écriture” the beam hit an invisible wall before being absorbed and launched back knocking the Dark Wizards away with their own spell. Erza watched as Freed flew down with his dark spectral wings landing next to Erza.

 

“It’s good to know we made it on time, I feared the worst.” Freed said relieved. Erza looked at the three members of the Thunder Legion in shock and relieve. “B-but how?! How did you know I was here, not even Master Makarov knew.” Freed sheathed his sword before crossing his arms.

 

“That honor does not belong to us. We were just instructed to come here, or more make a pathway to be precise.” Erza looked at Freed confused. “Make a pathway? What do you mean by that?” Erza didn’t get much time to question however as the Dark Wizards from before rose again casting spells towards them.

 

Freed lifted his sword, there magic harmlessly hitting his spell shield doing nothing to them. Suddenly the skies shook and glowed a bright golden. Erza shielded her eyes just in time as a massive surge of energy shot down into the room. The men in every direction where launched away, all hitting the walls and even some were just being torn apart by its sheer power.

 

As the massive energy died down Erza saw a single bolt of lightning now continuously hitting the floor before vanishing all together leaving a smoldering shape where it hit. “I expected more of a fight, especially if they did this much damage to you. You should be ashamed Erza.” That voice, Erza smiled.

 

“Laxus,” Erza whispered with relieve. The Thunder Dragon Slayer cast his glance towards her before smirking.

 

 

 

~___~

 

 

Laxus’s knuckles cracked as he clenched his fists. “Now, let me show you all what the true power of a Fairy Tail Wizard looks like.” His fist rose before he slammed it into the ground, the effect instant as it shattered underneath his strength. A shockwave ripped through the ground with electricity coursing through it.

All the men standing in the radius in front of him where shredded with light before they were vaporized, there very bodies turning to ash much to Erza’s shock. “L-Laxus! How could you kill them in cold blood like that?!” she shouted in anger.

“How long have you been fighting these guys Erza, you’re getting rusty.” Laxus chuckled before blinking, leaving a trail of lightning in his path. Instantly his hand was around one of them robed men’s neck. “It’s hard to kill what’s already dead.” His hand immediately engulfed itself with lightning and shot through the twitching man.

As his robe was torn apart Erza’s eyes widened seeing his skin, it was a sickly pale color along with countless stitches running through it. Most disturbing however were his eyes, they were black and lifeless. Laxus cracked the man’s neck before tossing him aside, this time he didn’t get back up.

“These are monsters Erza, plain and simple. You can knock them down as much as you want but in the end they’ll just get back up for more punishment.” Laxus frowned. “The only way I know to stop a monster,” His hand rose as it crackled with static. “Is to destroy it.”

All eyes’ turned to the back of the army as they heard a soft clapping. “Bravo, Bravo, I certainly was not expecting this. Not only the great Titania graces me but Laxus Drayer, fabled to even match your fighting prowess, I’m honored.” The robes figure from before chuckled.

Laxus looked him over scoffing. “I take it he’s the one pulling these thing’s strings?” Erza nodded sharing his look. “So the quickest way to finish this then is to cut off the monster’s head.” He smirked. “Well you’re certainly welcome to try; you might amuse me for a little.” The man’s tone was one of comical irritating Laxus, was this some kind of a joke to him?

“Don’t say you didn’t ask for this then.” Laxus’s hands rose before sparking to life. Laxus blinked turning into lighting as he surged forward, intent on ending the man where he stood. The robed figure’s hand rose as he snapped his fingers.

Right before Laxus made contact the hoard of men jumped in the way shielding him with their bodies. The power tore through them like they were nothing before ashes rained down. Laxus blinked back angrily. “So I take it these are just pawns your willing to throw away?”

“Naturally, what good are insects to men?” Erza growled at his tone, it was full of condescension that made her stomach turn. “These monsters are still your creations! Why would you willingly let them fall?” The man chuckled shaking his head. “You hold sympathy for these, how did you put it… ahh yes monsters. Why do you care what I do with my property?”

Erza wanted to lung at the man but felt a hand on her shoulder holding her back. “Don’t waste words, this man’s past redemption.” Freed scowled, Evergreen and Bickslow nodding in agreement. Erza growled angrily but nodded, she hated to admit anyone being that far gone but she’d have to be blind not to know it just by taking one look at the man and what he’d done.

“Well it’s been fun chatting but I do have things to do, as I said men don’t have use for insects so I’ll leave you be for my army to wipe up.” The robed man turned waving before walking down the corridor. “Erza,” Laxus grunted. Nodding Erza immediately shot forward launching herself into the fray.

The solder’s blocked her path about to stop her but a wave of light shot past them. Evergreen flew overhead clearing the way. “Fairy Machine Gun!” The light needles continued to rain launching the undead wizards back.

Evergreen stopped her attack as she dodged a few blasts towards her. “Bickslow!” Evergreen called out. “You got it, alright babies Baryon Formation!” the totems all laughed moving in a pentagonal circle before they glowed brightly. Once they reached their peak a massive surge of power shot through them into the crowd below.

Evergreen uninhibited continued to rain her Fairy magic at the crowds in front of Erza. Erza ran left and right evasively as she avoided Evergreen’s magic, it didn’t take her much to do so. Nearing closer some of the solder’s summoned a barrier before charging something from behind.

“Allow me,” Freed flew next to Erza matching her speed, his dark wing’s not even letting his feet touch the ground as he zoomed past her. “Dark Écriture; Pierce!” His sword lunged forward before the tip glowed a dark shade.

Instantly upon making contact with the barrier it shattered like fragments of glass. Erza grinned running past the shattered wall, the horde about ready to fire on her now. “Roaring Thunder!” Erza squinted as Laxus shot in front of her, taking everything in his path with him.

“Now!” He bent his hand back. Erza nodded leaping up as she landed on his hand before he launched her airborne. Laxus clapped both his hands into the air before striking Erza with lightning. Her Lightning Empress armor glowed brightly before she shot down like a bolt itself, spear tip aimed right at the robed man.

“Never treat anyone like there less then you!” Erza screamed, the man to shocked to defend as the tip shot into him. “ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU’RE LESS THEN THEM!” She finished driving the tip into the ground, the earth cratering under her force.

The room instantly exploded, slaps of stone flying in every direction from the powerful attack. Erza waited a moment before pulling her spear back. The bodies around the group started to fall, the life they had seemingly leaving them.

The thunder legion eyed them curiously, unsure what was happening. “So, I guess we won?” Bickslow grinned. “That seemed to anticlimactic, especially if Erza wasn’t able to defeat them on her own, something’s amiss.” Freed said quietly.

“Erza get back!” Erza didn’t have time to react as Laxus blinked towards her grabbing her. Not a second later a large shadowy object slammed into the ground where she had just stood. Laxus blinked back next to the other’s glaring. “Freed’s right, this isn’t finished.”

The group of 5 watched with anxiety as the dust finally settled, their eyes widening in horror at the sight. “I must commend you all. Never in my wildest dreams would I think I’d be caught off guard like that, shame on me.” The voice tsk’d.

Erza recognized it as the voice of the robed man but it sounded much darker now, hollower. The robed man from before still had his face covered but bits of his robe where burned away revealing his body. The parts revealed to them where shadowy, moving around on their own sporadically.

From underneath his cloak it seemed like a dense shadow was trying to crawl out but was restrained by the man. Erza eyed the man’s shadow in horror as she saw it moving on its own, angrily thrashing about, it looked like it was in agony!

The man finally sighed shaking his head. “I guess my school couldn’t go unnoticed for that long, funny it was because of a stupid ring.” He growled at the last part. “Fine then, take it, I don’t need its weakness any longer, I’ve already achieved what I needed.” The man gripped his finger tearing at it.

The group watched in shock as the man ripped off his finger tossing the appendage towards them, his hand not bleeding, only shifting around a bit before his finger reformed on its own. Erza looked at the Copula in shock, the torn finger shriveling before fading into the shadows, the ring sitting in its place.

“What the hell are you?” Laxus said darkly. The man chuckled before he burst into a sickening laughter. “I hope you’re familiar with my guild; I’m one of the Nine Demon Gates.” Everyone present froze upon hearing that. “Is that so? I heard most of you died already; I can’t imagine you’d be too much trouble for us.” Laxus’s hands crackled to life.

“You think?” the man said darkly as his hands rose up around his hood. Everyone tensed up preparing their magic, not sure what they might face. “When one demon dies it’s brought back to life by another, it’s my job to see to it that, that happens. While I can’t say I’m much of a fighter I can promise you…”

He lowered his hood startling everyone. His hair was a short cut black with shadows flowing off it like they were alive. Half his face was normal while the other was dark and leathery, demonic was about the only thing they could use to describe it.

“I’ll be the harbinger of your nightmares. I am Yasin, the seventh Demon Gate.” His hand rose, his finger’s slowly fading to black as they started to phase in and out like shadows.  Erza clenched her spear tightly, this wouldn’t be a fight they could take lightly, even with it being 5 vs 1, they might still be at a disadvantage.

“Curse magic, Shadow Simulacrum!”

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ Magnolia, Lucy’s home ~

 

It was near midnight in the city of Magnolia. The Lacrima lamps lit the city brightly as the nightlife flourished while the citizens day bound slept in peace, well most of the citizens. Lucy tossed in her bed, her thoughts plaguing her sleep.

Lucy opened her eyes looking around the dark room. Mirajane and Wendy slept arm in arm together with her, Cana was on her other side hugging her arm and Gemini rested on top of her snoring lightly.

The position wasn’t uncomfortable, not in the slightest but even being surrounded by their warmth she felt a distant chill. Looking around Lucy tried to wiggle out of her lover’s arms but unsurprisingly they all crutched her tightly in their sleep.

‘Jeez there holding me like a vice,’ she thought dryly. Lucy activated her magic under the covers before her body dwindled. The bed shifted a bit as Mirajane and Cana tried to find where there Lucy went but wound up hugging Gemini who didn’t really seem to mind the attention and she murmured happily in her sleep.

Lucy crawled under the blankest past their legs before hopping off the bed at the end. Reactivating her magic she flashed back before checking to make sure everyone was asleep. Smiling Lucy left the room wanting to take a walk, unaware her presence was noticed missing by someone.

As Lucy walked down stairs she passed a small room to her right. ‘I haven’t been in there for weeks,’ Lucy frowned opening the door and shutting it quietly. Inside was a small desk with a few stacks of papers.

Walking to it she sat down before opening one of the drawers. Lucy smiled picking up some unopened envelopes; she remembered each day she wrote these. Lucy set the letters down before pulling opened another drawer, this time getting out a piece of paper.

June 2nd.

Hi mom, hi dad, I hope your well. I know I haven’t written to you guys in a while, things have just been kind of chaotic for me. I guess it all started when I was attacked by this Dark Guild a few months back. Luckily none of my teammates where hurt. I might have been though if not for my Celestial Spirit, Gemini. She saved me when one of the dark guild members’ attacked.

Lucy smiled remembering Gemini’s concern for her; it made her heart flutter as she recalled her worry.

I guess since then things have just gotten better actually, I found love, my bonds with my family have never been closer, and I’m even living in a better place. Hopefully things are going alright for you to. I guess some things have been bad…

Lucy frowned setting the pen down. Sighing she was about to get up and just toss the note but felt something compelling her to continue. Rubbing her temple she sat back down picking the pen up.

I was put on a mark by a dark guild alliance known as the Balem Alliance, I guess they didn’t take to kindly to me interfering with them, but it’s my job and duty as a Fairy Tail wizard to see to it there stopped in any and every aspect. I thought this would have been worse but my family and friends have helped me every step of the way with it, I can’t thank them enough…. I love them so much.

Anyways I don’t want to make this to long so I’ll write again soon, I promise, love you both.

 

Lucy heartphilia.

 

Lucy smiled setting her pen down as she looked at the note. Grabbing an envelope she folded the letter before enclosing it in. ‘this is the first time I’ve written a letter for them both… I can’t believe it’s been a whole year since…

Lucy felt her eyes tearing up. No! Lucy wiped her tears aside frowning. ‘Don’t think about it, he’s gone and so’s mom, I just need to move on’. Lucy sighed trying to forget her grief. It had been one year since her father had passed away. She knew her relationship was strained but still, she hadn’t felt this much sadness since she found out he died… and now.

Lucy jumped in freight as she felt a pair of arms wrap around her. “I’m sorry Miss Lucy; I know this must be painful for you.” A voice said softly. Lucy breathed slowly calming down. “You nearly gave me a heart attack Gemini.” The spirit frowned as she nuzzled her master.

“Sorry…” Lucy frowned hugging Gemini back. “I’m not mad… I just don’t…” Lucy sighed not sure what she was feeling. “You don’t need to explain Miss Lucy, we know exactly what your feeling down to the last emotion, what you feel we do, it’s in are nature.” Gemini said softly.

Gemini walked around the side of her before sitting on Lucy’s lap. “I know your sad and still feel grief Miss Lucy, but you don’t need to feel loneliness, that shouldn’t be there.” Gemini scowled. “I’m not lonely I…” Lucy tried speaking but Gemini shook her head. “You can’t lie; you write because you miss them and feel alone. You stopped this when we starting, well dating.” Gemini blushed.

Lucy shared her embarrassment, dating was putting it lightly. “When your sad were sad, not just us but everyone, Mirajane, Erza, Wendy, Cana, they all feel it to.  Where here to help you through it, so don’t try to bare all your pain alone, you have countless shoulders eager to help you.” Gemini smiled hugging Lucy close. 

Lucy smiled hugging Gemini back; sometimes she forgot how much her Gemini cared for her. Luckily it was her spirits personal ambition to remind her every chance she got. Gemini pulled back a bit before kissing Lucy deeply, wanting her master to remember her words and actions.

Lucy smiled warmly, funny how Gemini knew just the right things to say to cause her pain to go away. Gemini pulled away smiling, “We share everything down to our souls, why wouldn’t I know how to make you happy?” Lucy shook her head hugging Gemini close. Her love for her spirit couldn’t be measured in words alone.

Gemini hopped off her lap pulling Lucy with her. “Let’s go back to bed, we need to go to the guild tomorrow and I doubt bags under yours eyes will attract the ladies.” Gemini grinned. Lucy sighed shaking her head, she still didn’t know where Gemini got her sense of humor from, she was not that perverted.

“Yes you are, no need to be a prude we already know you’re a freak in bed.” Lucy pushed Gemini forward sighing, her spirit giggling as they went back to there bedroom.

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ MIDI, Castle in the lake ~

 

 

“Curse magic, Shadow Simulacrum!”

 

Erza and Laxus jumped away in time but the Thunder Legion wasn’t so lucky. Laxus looked back in shock as the strange curse shot not to his team but there shadows. “Get back now!” Laxus and Erza watched in shock as Freed, Bickslow, and Evergreen stood frozen as if petrified.

“W-we can’t move!” Freed gasped out in a strained voice. “S-something’s, something’s holding us in place!’ Evergreen panted in discomfort. “Damnit it’s no use where frozen.” Bickslow grunted trying to break free.

Yasin chuckled alerting Erza and Laxus. “There not frozen as he so bluntly put it, let me show you.” He snapped his fingers before the three trapped members screamed in pain flying backwards. “What did you do to them?!” Erza screamed brandishing her spear.

“Oh I don’t want to ruin the show.” Laxus looked away from him and back to his team before his eyes widened in shock as did there’s. “A-are, are shadows!” Freed screamed in shock as his shadow began to move on its own, as did Bickslow’s and Evergreen’s.

Suddenly the shadows started to rise before their eyes, slowly molding and changing shape. The shadows rose up taking on a human shape before there dark appearance finished all together. Erza looked at the shadows in freight; they looked just like their counterparts down to the last detail.

“Do you like it? I rarely get to use my magic on such a captive audience, it’s good to let loose. Meet your better’s.” Yasin laughed happily. The shadowy apparitions looked at their counterparts, their eyes almost nonexistent being replaced with shadows.

“Keep them entertained, I’ll deal with these pests on my own.” The shadows nodded before glaring at their respective bodies. Freed reached for his weapon blinking in surprise, “We can move again, don’t worry Laxus we’ll take care of these things.” Laxus looked to Evergreen and Bickslow who nodded.

“I guess that leaves him to us.” Laxus cracked his knuckles. “Careful Laxus, this man isn’t like any I’ve encountered before, he’s something else.” Laxus scoffed at her statement. “I have eyes you know, don’t think I’m going to hold back.”

The shadowy figures lunged at their counterparts, there weapons at the ready. “Dark Écriture: Pain!” Freed called out shooting his runes at his clone. “Dark Écriture: Pain!” It called back in a hollow voice. The two written attacks clashed harmlessly together, dust separating the two.

“This might be more of a challenge then I had originally anticipated.” Freed frowned. Evergreen and Bickslow nodded before taking to the sky, their counterparts following suit mimicking them. “Alright Babies, Line Formation!” Bickslow leaped off his totems as they stacked on one another before shooting out a beam of energy towards the other one.

“X Formation” His clone said in a monotone voice, its dolls blocking the line attack. “Damnit, what a pain.” Bickslow mumbled, his totems agreeing with him. Evergreen shot through the air with her fairy wings as she fired back bullets at her clone but she seemed to evade them with ease.

“Fairy Ray.” The clone said blankly firing her beams towards Evergreen who avoided them with the same amount of ease. “First you try to copy me now my attacks? What a joke.” Evergreen turned midair before releasing a glittering dust through the air.” Fairy Bomb: Gremlin!” The dust ignited before exploding through the air.

“Hmm I guess that proves which of us is tru-“Evergreen had to stop her rant as Bickslow shot through the air pulling her down with her. Not a moment later a beam of energy shot at her along with multiple pellets of light.

“Don’t try to lecture yourself Evergreen this isn’t the time.” Evergreen scowled at his comment huffing, her clone harmlessly fluttering down beside Bickslow’s copy, their eyes glowing with shadows. Both saw a small explosion to their side as Freed jumped back landing near them, his clone using his glowing wings to land by the other copies.

“We’ll have to fight in unison; we can’t take them on one on one.” Bickslow nodded, his totems flouting at the ready. “Fine if you insist,” Evergreen sighed but turned serious, there fight wasn’t going to be easy. Erza watched the three members before looking back at the Dark mage, they had to hold their own for a while, her enemy was still in front of her.

Erza’s body flashed as she reequipped. Dying down she stood in her Heart Kreuz Armor but wielded something besides a sword. Laxus’ perked a brow at her choice of weapons. “What the hell is that thing?” Erza smirked wielding a large hammer easily three times her size.

“I received this a while back when we had to deal with the Real Nightmare incident. It was given to me by Jean-Luc Neville, an archaeologist who was researching the Infinity Clock. This is known as the Holy Hammer, said to keep evil at bay. I’ve only used it once before and it worked perfectly, I can only hope for the same results.” Erza swung the hammer around with ease facing it towards the proclaimed demon.

“Fancy, I hope you know how to use that thing.” Laxus chuckled as his fists crackled to life. Smirking Erza took point charging forward. Yasin tapped his shoulders letting his cloak fall to the floor. His back was composed similar to his shadow side, a large mass of swirling shadows twitching about.

“Yes, show me the true power of a Fairy Tail Wizard as you so boldly claimed.” He smirked raising his hand. Leaping up Erza lunged forward swinging the hammer down. It didn’t seem to faze him though as he rose his hand, a shadow taking the shape as a shield. His composure cracked however as the hammer made contact with his curse magic, dispelling it on impact.

Yasin growled jumping back before the hammer hit where he just stood. “Huh, I guess that thing might be of some use after all.” Laxus grinned before his body was engulfed in lightning. “Strike when you get the chance.” He called out before blinking forward. Nodding Erza jumped back with the hammer aimed as she waited, she couldn’t just swing recklessly.

If Yasin could avoid her attack inches from impact he would use her swings to his advantage, he was fast. Laxus shot into him preparing a volley of punches but Yasin just smirked at the ready as he went forward himself.

Laxus combined his lightning with his attacks for speed and power but the combination didn’t do much against Yasin, his speed seeming to be on par if that as he matched every punch for one of his own, blocking and striking back with lightning speed of his own.

Laxus continued his assault but was slowly losing ground. I can’t match him in hand to hand, fine. With a sweep of his legs Yasin jumped as he predicted but gave him the opening to jump back for distance. “Thunder Bullets” Laxus’s hands came together shooting out the orbs of lightning at the dark mage.

“Oh is that all? Curse magic, Shadow manipulation.” As the bullets shot closer the shadows round them shot out like spikes piercing them before they exploded harmlessly. “I control all aspects of this fight not just close combat, it doesn’t matter if you strike from a distance or inches away, I’ll always have the advantage.” Laxus frowned, everyone had some kind of weakness, he just needed time.

Laxus slowly started to crackle with electricity before his body shot to life. “Lightning Dragon Roar!” He arms closed around his mouth before a large magic circle appeared. Yasin blinked in surprise not expecting that and just barely raised his hands in time as a torrent of thunder shot out. Laxus shot his magic point blank; his roar tearing through the building behind Yasin like it was made of glass.

Erza covered her eyes from the light, it was blinding. Natsu had to face this?! Erza watched the dust settle shocked as she saw the massive hole and wall leading outside the ruined castle now opened the lake visible to everyone as the courtyard lay in rubble.

“Did that do it?” Laxus scoffed cracking his neck. “I doubt this is over. ““Right you are…” Laxus glared as the shadows of the rubble started to slowly mold together before taking on the body of Yasin. “That’s one hell of an attack, I can’t recall the last time I faced such power, I commend you… that actually hurt.” Erza looked at Yasins smoldering body as smoke rose from his form but otherwise he seemed un-phased.

‘He took my dragon roar directly and he’s not even scratched?’ sparks ran down Laxus’s frame, his body charging up. “Now, my turn.” Yasin’s hands rose before a small shadowy orb started to form. “Curse Magic, Shadow implosion!” Releasing the blast of condensed magic towards Laxus, he stood perfectly still.

“Laxus move!” Erza screamed but the attack hits its target erupting. Shadows spun around the room all being sucked into the point of impact before exploding outward. Erza feared the worst watching the shreds of shadows falling through the air but gasped in shock. There in the center stood Laxus completely unharmed.

“That, I did not predict.” Yasin scowled. “You’re magic like all curses affect certain things about people. There emotions, there actions, or in your case there shadows.” Laxus smirked stepping forward. “When you hit my team you didn’t aim for them, you aimed for their shadows, which made me wonder why.”

Erza’s eyes widened understanding what he was playing at. “So you just assumed my curse wouldn’t hurt you? That could have been a fatal mistake.” Yasin glared. “It could have,” Laxus stretched his arms apart smirking.

“Well the cats out of the bag, guess I can’t mess around any longer.” Erza and Laxus sweated as they felt a pressure coursing through the room, it was overwhelming. “Let me show you why I earned my rank in the Nine Demon gates,” Shadows started to swirl violently around his body.

“You’re finally taking things seriously? About time you were beginning to bore me.” Laxus’s body sparked to life as lightning shot off hitting the area around him. Erza had to actually hold her ground, there two pressures clashing against her.

Before Erza could even blink they both vanished appearing briefly in flashes as each clashing hand in hand as they traded blows. Laxus was the first to make contact hitting Yasin in the abdomen launching him back as he pulled his fist back. “Lightning Dragon's Breakdown Fist” He screamed, his lighting molding into a large arm launching towards him.

“Pathetic, Curse magic Shadow concealment!” Yasin countered as his shadows wrapped around the attack before harmlessly fading away. “Your lightning can’t break through my darkness, after all that is its natural weakness.” He grinned surging forward, his fists concealed in dark magic.

As he came close Laxus blinked to his side grabbing his head shocking him. “My weakness is also my strength and you don’t fit into ether of those categories.” Laxus grunted slamming his face into the rubble. Laxus watched in shock as Yasin’s body shattered like glass before crawling away and reforming.

With no time to react he was left open as the demon lunged at him, his palms raised with shadows ready to pierce Laxus. Right before making contact however he collided with something large, his shadows fading upon touching it.

“Did you forget I’m still here!” Erza scream swinging her hammer back with Yasin still connected to it. “Send him flying, where taking this outside.” Laxus cracked into lightning shooting up as she tore the rest of the ceiling apart.

Erza nodded swinging up, sending Yasin with the momentum into the air. The demon grunted in pain, his shadows slowly forming for him. As he slowed his shadows formed again before crawling down his back outward as black shadowy wings formed keeping him airborne.

“I didn’t forget I just didn’t care!” His hands clapped as he charged his attack. “Curse mag-“ He started before a fist connected to the side of his jaw launching him away. “I’m your target up here pal.” Laxus surged towards him blinking back and forth laying strike after strike into the disoriented foe.

Laxus blinked once more before raising his leg up. “It’s over,” Slamming it down he shot Yasin spiraling towards the ruined castle below. Laxus raises his clenched fist in the air before chanting. "Resounding through the air, the roar of thunder, plunge from the heavens and reap destruction!”

Erza had to cover her eyes in pain as the sky turned a brilliant golden, the very ground below her shaking from the power Laxus exuded. “Raging Bolt!” He screamed slamming his fists down. All the light in the sky shot to a single point before shooting down in a beam consuming Laxus as the lightning aimed itself for the immobile Yasin.

Erza clenched her eyes looking away, the very night turning to day by the light of his attack. She heard a loud scream of pain but the roaring of the thunder increased zoning it out until she could hear nothing but the monstrous attack screaming in rage as it crashed into the demon.

Once the light died Erza blinked away the pain before looking back in shock. The castle was nonexistent anymore, only a large crater remaining as water from the lake slowly started to dribble in. Laxus kneeled on the ground before the smoldering ground as he panted tiredly, having put immense power into the attack.

“That… really… hurt!” Laxus and Erza looked at the crater in shock, their bodies trembling as they saw the burnt form of Yasin slowly getting to his feet. “I can’t remember the last time I’ve hurt so much, my entire body is screaming in pain… You truly deserve the reputation you possess.” He praised as he panted in pain, his shadows slowly pulling back to him now that the light was gone.

“B-but that’s impossible…” Erza stuttered out. Now man could take such an attack and still stand. “I heard you Tartarus members where demons, but your something else.” Laxus said bitterly. “Hmm was that a compliment?” Yasin smirked raising his hands. “Take it how you want I don’t care, just get ready to face the light.”

Yasin looked at Laxus confused but saw a small orb of light glowing in his palms. “Don’t think I’ll let you get your power back after- “He didn’t get to finish jumping back just in time as Erza’s hammer landed where he stood. Screaming Erza launched at him swinging with precision but as expected each one missed, his speed being too much.

Yasin scowled before motioning his shadows to hit her. Erza just swung into them as they were dispersed. “You seem panicked, to attack me out of the blue like that, I wonder why?” Erza kept her emotionless face before lunging at him once more. Yasin easily avoided her hits before going in for close combat.

Yasin blinked in surprised as Erza countered his punch with her hammer. Instantly he tried to hit her but with every swing she matched him with a block from her weapon, easily being too big to move on its own accord. ‘I don’t understand how she can be so fast while wielding such a thing!’

Erza swung down intent on taking him with the arch but he simply slided away, his shadows acting like wheels as he shot left and right around her. “Curse magic, Shadow lance!” His shadow shot up jaggedly before shooting at Erza.

Much like his other attacks once they made contact with the strange weapon they simply dispersed into nothing. “That weapon of yours is really beginning to vex me.” He growled before blinking forward, hand to hand combat being his only weapon against her now. The two kept up with each other nicely until she saw a light in the corner of her eyes.

Erza felt her lips twitch into a smile before she leapt back clearing the distance between them. “Is that all, I would have expected more of a fight from the great Titania.” Yasin mocked. “I wasn’t fighting you, I was stalling.” Erza grinned.

She was what? Yasin’s eyes widened in panic looking back but it was too late, Laxus’s hands glowed brightly as he held an orb of pure light in his hands. ‘That’s, that’s not lightning magic, it’s burning me from this distance! What is it?’

“Usually I’d give you a warning before this but I think where well past that.” Laxus grunted his hands overlapping the orb he held. “Fairy Law, activate!” His tone was solemn. Yasin lunged towards him, his eyes panicked as he tried to stop the cast but it was too late. As his shadows shot from the ground trying to pierce him the light around Laxus dispersed them into nothing, the bright glow of his spell shredding the foul magic like it was nothing.

Yasin screamed as the spell surrounded him, the dome of light shooting out in every direction. As Erza felt the light wash over her body slowly hummed to life, her wariness leaving her. It was the light of the fairies, the embodiment of everything Fairy Tail held coursing through them all.

The light continued well past just the castle, shooting through the entire skies and lake.  Surrounding the mountain top as it bathed it in its warm glow. Freed, Bickslow, and evergreen looked towards Laxus smiling, there opponents screaming as there shadowy forms where torn apart by the light.

The ultimate weapon against evil, they got to witness its use in full. As the light slowly faded, glitters remaining in the sky Erza looked up smiling. The dark cloudy skies from before where gone over the lake, and above, the blue sky.

Looking around Erza was surprised to see the once black lake now crystal clear, the ripples from before now gone. ‘It’s like the light destroyed every shrapnel of darkness, it’s beautiful’. Erza looked over the area before something gleamed between the rocks.

‘Almost all the darkness…’ Erza walked past the destroyed bricks before pushing them side. Kneeling down she looked at a small black ring. “Even with the darkness gone you’re still tainted with it.” Erza picked up the band shivering. It felt horrible; her armor did nothing to mask its malevolence.

“So that’s what you where after? You went through a lot of trouble for some jewelry.” Laxus scowled walking up behind her. Erza sighed opening her pocket dimension before setting the ring aside. “Do I even need to tell you what it was being used for?” Laxus shrugged not really caring.

“What matters is what you use it for now.” Laxus said seriously as he walked towards his team. “You guys alive?” The thunder legion got to their feet nodding. “It was touch and go for a while, fighting oneself is rather troublesome.” Freed commented. “Speak for yourself, I was fairing just fine.” Evergreens fan covered her mouth hiding her smirk. “They might have looked like us but there nothing like me or my babies.” Bickslow grinned, his totems flouting behind giggling happily.

Erza watched Laxus and his team laughing and felt calm. Seeing her friend’s safe after what they just faced was enough for her. Her happiness was short lived however as the ground slowly started to rumble.

“No way…” Laxus whispered looking back. “Nothing can take a hit like that, it’s impossible!” Freed said panicked as did his partners. Erza hefted her Hammer up preparing for the worst; there fight wasn’t over just yet.

Slowly the earth below started to crack and break apart. Everyone jumped back clearing some distance, whatever was coming, it was big. Slowly the ground shattered as something large and black sprouted out, crashing into the ground.

“I-is that…” Freed whispered. “A hand?” Bickslow finished in just as much shock, it was gigantic. Slowly another appendage shot from the ground, apparently the other hand if you could even call it that. The very base of the small island shook before exploding; rocks flew in every direction as something massive slowly began to rise from the rubble.

Everyone present felt their stomachs turn at the sight. Whatever was coming out was unlike anything they had ever scene. Its body looked decaying and black as shadows swirled around its limbs. Its hands where jagged and spiked as where all its joints. Its head saw lowered as multiple horns protruded airborne, the same dark energy flowing out of them.

Crawling up the demon had pincer like legs resembling a crab but whey where much more jagged and sharp, they cut into the group with every step it took. Finally its head rose up, it’s six red eyes glaring with hatred at the Fairy Tail members.

Its mouth slowly opened, dark mist forming at the tips of its red jagged teeth as it breathed angrily. “Look into the face of your demise, I am fear itself!” It shrieked loudly, shadows whipping around it in a rage. Its voice was dark, demonic… full of malice.

Erza stayed stiff, fear running through her along with the others. ‘I-I’ve never felt such terror, what’s happening! My body, it won’t move!’ she tried to will her body to react but just staring at the demons eyes petrified her to the core.

“Funny, I thought the only thing worth fearing is fear itself.” Erza looked to her side shocked. Laxus stepped forward, his hands crackling with power as he charged up. “But I don’t fear you.” He smirked raising his hand.

The determination in his eyes, it was stronger than the fear in the demons… Erza breathed deeply shutting her eyes. Slowly her body began to move on its own before she stepped up besides Laxus. Opening them she glared at the demon raising her weapon. “Huh I thought you were going to stay back,” Laxus chuckled.

“Don’t count on it. I could never look you in the eyes if I ran from a fight.” Erza said sternly before her weapon changed as she reequipped. Laxus raised his brow at her choice of gear but smiled. “I would expect nothing less from you, good to know you’re taking this seriously now.” Erza nodded, her armor radiating power.

“It was a shame when this was destroyed back in Edolas and it took me months to have it fixed but…” Erza raised her twin’s swords, two wings making the hilts of each blade. “Armadura Fairy was made for fights like this, when Fairy Tail itself is on the line.” Laxus grinned, sparks shooting through his frame.

“I’d say stay back but I doubt you’ll listen to me.” Laxus commented offhandedly. “It would only bring shame to us… If we stayed back and let you all fight… Leaving your comrades and friends to fight alone is unforgivable, and against what Fairy Tail stands for.”

The three members of the thunder legion had their eyes glowing, there ocular magic’s at the ready not holding back. “Where by your side Laxus!” The said simultaneously. The Thunder Dragon grinned slamming his fists together.

“Then by all means, let’s show them why you shouldn’t pick a fight with Fairy Tail!” They all lunged forward, there real battle beginning…

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

~ Magnolia, Fairy Tail Guild Hall ~

 

Lucy sat at a table along with Natsu, Gray, Wendy, happy, and Carla as they chatted idly, unaware of the conversation being had about them at the bar. Mirajane rested at the bar with Cana and Gemini who was currently taking on the form of Kinana.

“You see it to don’t you…” Gemini said quietly. Mirajane looked at Lucy as she laughed at Gray and Natsu and nodded. “She’s just acting like herself but I’d have to be blind not to notice.” Cana took a drink from her barrel frowning as she watched her girlfriend, able to see the difference like day & night.

“You confronted her about it already didn’t you?” Mirajane asked worried. Gemini nodded but sighed. “She said knows but… I still feel like Miss Lucy’s trying to hold all the pain she’s feeling alone.” Cana and Mirajane nodded.

“So what else can we do? We stay by her side 24/7 we make sure she knows we love her in every way. I’m not seeing what’s left.” Cana said sadly. “How’d she get over it last year when it happened?” Mirajane tapped her chin in thought. “I think it was when we took her to the Celestial World, everyone coming together and all it just made her forget her sadness.” Gemini said quietly.

“I doubt you can tell her the Celestial Worlds in peril again, she’s Blonde not stupid.” Cana shrugged before Gemini hit her upside the head. “Actually… that might work.” Mirajane grinned. Gemini and Cana looked at her devious smirk worried; the she devil had an odd way of planning things.

“I don’t like that look unless it’s in bed, what’s going on?” Gemini said worriedly. “Gemini I need you to go to the Celestial world.” Gemini looked at Mirajane confused. “You need to talk to the Spirit King for what I have planned, if he says yes, this might just work.” She grinned.

Gemini frowned not liking where this was going. “I’m in for anything.” Cana shrugged happily. Both women looked at Gemini. “Fine what do you want me to tell him?” Gemini sighed. Mirajane whispered the next part shocking Gemini.

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ MIDI, Crater in the lake ~

 

The team of Fairy Tail Wizards split apart as a massive fist slammed into the ground where they just stood. In the air Flew Freed, Bickslow, and Evergreen while Erza and Laxus stayed on ground, hoping to find this demons weakness from every angle.

“Dark Écriture: Suffering!” Freed slashed the air, his runes inscribing over the Demons body but they seemed to do little to hinder it. “Any normal target should be overcome with agony.” Bickslow growled riding his totems through the air.

“Are ocular spells won’t work ether, when I flew in I used my stone eyes and it had no effect.” Evergreen growled. “I guess six eyes to focus on might be a little much for us.” Freed said regretfully, his dark eyes fading. “Guess we’ll have to follow Laxus example.”

Freed flew up high before runes covered his body. “Dark Écriture: Absolute Shadow” Freeds entire body glowed dark before his black armor covered him, his wings fading into the plating. Evergreen flew up grabbing him by his arm before spiraling down.

“Bickslow you’re up!” She called tossing Freed into the Demon. “Alright Babies, you know what to do.” He raised one of his arms with the index and middle fingers outstretched prompting his totems to line up under Freed. “Crush!” He called out, his totems exploding under him launching Freed downward like a lance.

“Electric Shockwave!” Two dark orbs sparked to life in his arms right before he made contact with the demons head. Erza watched in suspense as Freed collided with the demon, a large explosion radiating around its head.

Laxus and Erza covered their ears in discomfort as they heard a loud scream of pain. “Ok I think they got its attention, time for us to take point.” Laxus cracked his knuckles. Nodding Erza shot forwards, twin swords crossed as she aimed for the demons legs as she slashed.

Her weapons however didn’t seem to do so much as scratch it, not even getting the demons attention as she swung its arms at Bickslow and Evergreen angrily. “Laxus, I need a hand!” Erza called out tapping her swords together as she slowly started to charge them with energy.

“If I kill ya it’s not my fault.” He laughed clapping his hands up before a bolt of lightning struck Erza continuously. Gritting her teeth she endured the numbing feeling as her swords glowed brighter. “This should do it,” She shot back before pointing her swords to the ground. Time seemed to slow for her as she waited.

With less than an instant Erza flashed out of fight, the very air around her glowing with energy as she aimed her swords at the demons legs. Her speed wasn’t unnoticed by anyone as they heard a large booming noise, her speed breaking the sound barrier.

The demon looked down angrily about to crush her before something collided with his hand. “Up here, we still have business from before!” Laxus screamed blinking around the Demons eyes as he collided with its eyes. The demon screamed as electricity coursed through its vision before it began to swing around wildly.

Erza didn’t need more than a second however for her attack as she collided with the demons leg, piercing through it before bounding of thin air, her next target in sight. The thunder legion watched in Aww as she blinked back and forth around the Demons legs, slowly cutting them away with her speed and power.

“I-I’ve never seen anyone at that speed, not even Laxus.” Freed gasped in shock, his armor slowly crumbling away. “I didn’t think it was even possible to move that quickly.” Bickslow smirked. “This is always like her, trying to upstage everyone.” Evergreen huffed with annoyance.

With one final thrust Erza shot out of the demons leg flying through the air, her speed and power now gone as she landed tiredly. ‘I… I’ve reached my limit…’ Erza felt her armor slowly starting to crack before shattering, the magic holding it on her gone.

Looking up Erza saw the Demon glaring at her before raising its fist. “You did good Erza.” Laxus grunted before bringing his arms back as they glowed with light. “Nothing’s holding him up now for this.”

Shooting up Laxus clenched his fists as they sparked wildly. “Lightning Dragon's Jaw!” He screamed shooting down, his fists both descending with his speed before crashing onto the demons head. Whatever ground the demon had was gone now, its legs breaking apart under it from Erza’s flurry as Laxus’s fist crashed its body on top of itself sending it back to the ground below, the explosion following shockwave the surrounding hole it laid in.

As Laxus fell from the air his team quickly flew to catch him, his magic nearly depleted after that attack. Flying down they landed next to Erza and watched the colossal demon slowly breaking apart, its body sparking as it fell away.

“I’m pretty sure… we won this time.” Erza panted tiredly. Laxus looked at the husk of the demon crumbling away and nodded. “He isn’t getting up after that.” All Fairy Tail members rested wearily as the blue sky shined down on them there fight finally at its end.

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

~ Celestial World ~

 

Gemini kneeled down in Lucy’s form with her head bowed as she stood before the Celestial king, his expression one of deep thought. “An interesting idea Gemini, while this kind of thing has happened in the past, you know it would be under different circumstances this time. After all in all the years we have lived no spirit has ever taken there bond with their master as far as you have.” He said in a fatherly tone, one of approval.

Gemini nodded with determination. “I’m sure, I know my fellow Spirits will agree to this. They care just as deeply for Miss Lucy as I do. That’s why I want them to help.” The Celestial king stroked his mustache as he mulled it over.

“You have two hours, do with them as you wish; I’ll make sure you’re not disturbed.” He smiled. Gemini nearly squealed in joy but kept her smile in place. “Thank you sir, thank you so much.” She bowed standing up.

“If it where any other human I would have said no, but I think exceptions can be made for her.” He grinned. Gemini nodded before bowing again and running out of his court, she had to go tell the others the good news.

As Gemini exited the courtyard she shrieked in surprise as a hand grabbed her shoulder. “So I take it by your good mood he said yes?” a deep voice spoke behind her. “Damnit Loke your worse than Crux!” Loke chucked rubbing his hair back.

“So then it’s a go?” Gemini huffed before nodding. “I’m still surprised you’re agreeing to this, I know the others would but you love Miss Lucy like we do.” Gemini said curiously as they two walked beside each other.

“That’s the reason I’m doing it, I know she won’t return my affections but it doesn’t mean I can’t help her with hers. It’s just the sensitive type of guy I am.” Loke grinned pushing his glasses up. Gemini smirked chesurly, “So I should probably spread your praise around? Maybe to each of your girlfriends?” Loke staggered a bit.

“Hey I don’t get involved in your love life stay out of mine, besides are you sure you should be preaching you’re the one in a harem.” Loke countered with a scowl. “Better to be in one than have one.” Gemini waved before poofing out of there world and back to Earthland.

Loke sighed shaking his head; Gemini always knew just how to push his buttons. Stretching a bit he got ready to tell the other’s the good news.

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

~ MIDI, Crater in the lake ~

 

 

After the Seventh Demon Gate was beaten his body slowly decayed as his original form returned. Once Laxus was sure he wasn’t getting back up he restrained him before tossing him over his shoulder, the magic council would love to chat with him, they might even praise Fairy Tail in the process… 

Erza scoffed, that was wishful thinking. ”Well you got what you where after, guess that means you’ll be heading back to Fiore.” Laxus said tiredly. Nodding Erza reequipped into her Hearts Kreuz Armor. Laxus nodded to his team as they got to their feet preparing to depart.

Right before they began to leave something occurred to her however. “Wait Laxus, how did you know I was in trouble?” Her confusion evident in her tone. “Laxus stopped looking back. “Let’s just say Master told me you might need a hand, I didn’t expect to be facing a demon though if that’s what you’re asking.

Erza looked at him with the same confusion, “But I never told Master Makarov I was coming here.” Laxus grinned walking over to his team. “I didn’t mean gramps.” He waved before lightning engulfed them all, flashing away into the sky, leaving Erza in the crater with more questions than answers.

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

~ Fiore, two weeks later ~

 

It had been quiet as of late, nothing big had been going on with Lucy or her lover’s. Lucy had been on a couple missions with Cana and Wendy but nothing to spectacular had happened, if anything it just seemed passive like time was slowing down.

Lucy sat in her living room alone, her thoughts traveling in every which way. Gemini peaked from behind the stairs with Mirajane as they watched Lucy silently. “What’s she thinking about?” Mirajane whispered. “At the moment Erza, she misses her… should we tell her that she’ll be back in a couple days?” Mirajane shook her head.

“We have a little over a week to get this right and timing is key. You sure everything’s set on your end?” Gemini smirked with a nod. “Trust me I have everything prepared; Lucy won’t have a care in the world once I take her.” Mirajane giggled before cupping her mouth.

The two peaked back but Lucy hadn’t heard them. “I guess all were waiting on now is-“ Mirajane started before they heard a light ringing noise. Lucy blinked in confusion looking around. “Hey Gemini is that you?”

The Celestial Spirit stumbled out of the staircase awkwardly. “U-uh y-yea, sorry if I disturbed you.” Gemini rubbed the back of her head sheepishly as she laughed it off. “You ok? You seem a little… off, even for you.” Lucy said worried

“I can’t tell if that was a compliment or not.” Gemini scowled. “So what’s everybody else been up to?” Gemini was about to reply but her words died on her lips, Crap… “U-uh well Mirajane went to the guild hall, uh… I think Cana’s there to an-“Gemini was interrupted as Mirajane walked past her into the kitchen humming happily. Her composure cracked a bit.

“The guild hall?” Lucy deadpanned. ‘WHAT THE HELL MIRA! YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE!!!’ “U-u-uh d-did I say guild hall I uh meant bedroom,” Gemini was sweating bullets, cursing herself for not thinking of a story for everyone else.

Mirajane stifled a laugh but came to the Spirits aid knowing she was running out of things to stall. “Here Lucy,” Mirajane walked between the twins handing Lucy a drink confusing her. “Umm, thanks Mira?” Lucy looked at the drink confused, ‘I didn’t ask for anything though…’

“I just thought you looked thirsty, was I wrong?” Lucy shook her head thanking Mira again; she wasn’t going to just tell her no that would be rude. “So what are you still doing here Mira, I thought you went to the guild hall.” Lucy cast her gaze to Gemini, her eyes avoiding Lucy’s like the plague.

“Oh I was going to but I didn’t feel too great, I think I’ll just stay here today and do some cleaning.” Lucy looked at Mirajane strangely, ‘why is everyone acting so weird?’ Mirajane turned to leave before flashing Gemini a grin. ‘I knew it she did do it on purpose!’ Gemini fumed.

She was about to follow Mirajane before she heard Lucy squeal in shock. Looking back at her master she blinked in confusion before grinning lecherously. The drink Lucy had been holding moments before apparently exploded onto her, her shirt now see-through showing her braless chest.

“What the hell?!” Lucy jumped to her feet, her outfit now wet and sticky. “Did you shake it or something?” Gemini continued to grin. “No I didn’t shake it,” Lucy huffed at her Spirit. “Think you can shake a little now then, it would make for a great show.” Gemini snickered.

Lucy wondered what she meant till she realized, her shirt was see through. “Real funny…” Lucy mumbled walking past Gemini needing to change. As Lucy walked up the stairs Mirajane walked out of the room next to them.

“I feel like I’m going to miss that show.” She pouted. “What was that about anyways?” Gemini crossed her arms. “It’s time.” Mirajane showed the tarot card that had pinged moments before. On it showed a picture of Cana and Erza walking.

“S-she’s back already?!” Mirajane nodded. “She’ll be here in a few minutes you need to take Lucy now.” Gemini nodded racing up the stairs, now knowing why Mirajane had made her drink explode, it was vital that Lucy wore what Gemini got for her.

Peeking into the room Lucy was stripped as she looked through her wardrobe for something else to wear. Gemini’s hands flashed as a set of clothes appeared. “Here try this Miss Lucy,” Gemini walked behind her startling the Celestial mage. “You know even though we share a bedroom you can still knock.” Gemini shrugged plopping the clothes in Lucy’s hands.

“It’s not like your hiding anything from me.” She smiled chesurly. Lucy sighed before looking at the clothes Gemini had given her. “Where did you get these they fell… different.” Gemini grinned happily. “There from the Celestial World, I picked them up for you last time I went there, I thought you might look good in them.” Gemini blushed.

Lucy smiled at her Spirits thoughtfulness. “Thanks Gemini, I’ll try them on now.” Lucy walked past the spirit towards the bathroom. ‘Why is she changing in there didn’t I just explain I’ve seen everything?’ Gemini hopped up grinning as she followed her in.

Looking back she saw Gemini close the door behind her. “Privacy isn’t in your vocabulary is it,” Lucy deadpanned. “We share the same body if I only wanted to see you naked I’d use the mirror in the bedroom.” Gemini countered.

Lucy shook her head before changing into what Gemini had brought her. As she finished putting on the last piece she looked herself over, making a few poses in the mirror. The clothes where similar to what Virgo had brought her on Tenrou Island except for a few subtle differences.

The trimmings remained golden in color but formed a sort of key shaped pattern instead of lines. The bands around her arms and wrists also no longer had frills but where stitched together with various star patterns, and finally the bands that held her hair up in pigtails no longer where star shaped but instead replaced with dark blue bows.

“Wow Gemini I love it, thank you so much.” The Spirit grinned; she knew exactly what Lucy liked to wear so she handpicked everything perfectly. “My pleasure, I thought you’d love it, oh just one more thing since those are made of Celestial cloth it also means you can travel with me to the Celestial world.” Gemini grinned happily.

“Why would I go to the Celestial world?” Gemini stood up placing her hand on Lucy’s shoulder. “Because I’m abducting you Miss Lucy.” Lucy looked at Gemini confused before they both poofed away, Gemini having taken her back with her when she returned through her gate…

 

~_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ~

~                                                                                                                                                                                 ~

 

 

 

Mirajane peaked into the bedroom making sure both Lucy and Gemini where gone before grinning. Eagerly she ran down the stairs and waiting for Cana and Erza to return. Luckily she didn’t need to wait long as the door opened, her longtime friend and rival walking in with a bag over her shoulder.

“Erza!” She quickly glomped the Reequip mage, happy to see her after so long. Erza smiled pushing Mirajane back a little. “It’s good to see you to Mira; I hope nothing bad happened since my departure?” Mirajane shook her head smiling.

“Nothing’s happened, well nothing disastrous at least.” Erza nodded shutting the door behind her. “Where’s Cana?”, “She went to go look for Wendy, she’ll be important for what where about to do.” Mirajane’s smile dropped nodding.

“How long do you think it will take?” Erza frowned unsure herself. “It can’t say, I’ll do my best though.” Mirajane nodded knowing Erza was the best suited for this. “But enough about the artifacts, I want to know what happened, tell me every detail!” Mirajane said happily tugging Erza with her to the couch.

Sighing Erza started from the beginning as they waited from Wendy and Cana to arrive. She went over what had happened with her and the bandits who had the Alexandrite, the horrors of the hospital the chain hailed from. And the monstrosity she and the others faced in MIDI for the copula.

Once she finished Mira was gawking, the story sounding more like an epic fable. Wait so Laxus really showed up and fought with you?! How did he even know where to find you?” Erza sighed shaking her head.

“He told me Master told him…” Mirajane looked puzzled at that. “Wait we never told Master about MIDI though.” Erza nodded, “He said Makarov wasn’t who he meant.” Mirajane’s face went blank now as she tried to process it all, drawing blanks the same as Erza had.

Their conversation however ended abruptly as the front door swung open, Wendy bounding in happily with Cana smiling behind her. “Erza!” She screamed jumping over the couch to hug the scarlet mage.

“It’s good to see you to Wendy,” Erza hugged the petite mage happily, she was happy to know everyone missed her so much; she couldn’t wait till Lucy came back. “Are you alright? Do you need me to heal anything?!” Erza smiled shaking her head. “I’m quite alright, thank you.”

Wendy nodded smiling, she had missed Erza so much since she left, it was always ether her or Lucy who snuggled with her while she slept, unusually both of them. “So are you going to tell us of your adventure?” Cana smirked leaning over the couch with Wendy.

Erza sighed before going over her story yet again, Wendy and Cana sharing Mirajane’s surprise and shock. “S-so we, we have all three now?” Wendy whispered out fidgeting. Erza nodded before opening her pocket dimension.

Reaching around for a moment she set three things on the table in front of them, everyone’s eyes widening having never seen the artifacts yet. “The Lifeblood Alexandrite, the Sentience chain, and the Copula of Demise.” Erza said quietly as the others stared at the three items.

“T-the room, it feels denser, like there’s crowds of people in here.” Mirajane mumbled the pressure of all three items conflicting with each other. “I-I… I don’t like it.” Wendy mumbled worriedly. “You said it kid; these things really make the hairs on the back of my neck stand.” Cana lowered her bottle.

Erza picked up the Chain before letting everyone present touch it. Slowly there worry seemed to fade however, the chain feeling warm in their hands as calmness ran through them. “Wow, it’s like my sky magic, it feels like it’s alive.” Wendy said amazed.

“That is going to be the chain that binds the other two together, without it the other two artifacts could very well kill who ever uses them, but with that, it should keep them in check.” Erza smiled knowing full well the powers it held.

“Be careful Erza, even binding these can cause you serious harm.” Mirajane warned. The reequip mage nodded picking up all three Artifacts. “I know Mira, but I’m the best suited for this task, we can’t let a regular smith try this, he wouldn’t survive.” The other’s present gulped I fear, even after her journey she still had another trial to face.

“Well you can count on me to help you.” Wendy said proudly, it was her job to keep Erza going after all. “We got your back to, we can do this.” Cana grinned. Mirajane nodded standing up. “We better rest for tonight and start in the morning, we’ll need to be prepared.” The others nodded before Erza put the Artifacts back in her pocket dimension.

“By the way I can’t help but notice Lucy’s not back yet, is she at the guild hall?” Erza asked curiously. “No we uh, we kind of sent her away for a little bit so we didn’t need to hide what we were going to do.” Mirajane rubbed the back of her head embarrassed.

“Sent her away?” Her brow rose. “Don’t worry, Gemini took care of everything.” Cana smiled. Erza’s eyes widened in surprise. “What did you guys do?” Mirajane grinned before chuckling darkly, unnerving the others. “I’ll tell you about it later…”

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ Celestial World ~

 

Lucy gasped for air coughing, her lungs in desperate need. After a moment she calmed down breathing softly unsure of what just happened. “G-G-Gemini?” She whispered her vision still blurry. “I’m right here Miss Lucy,” Lucy felt herself being helped up. Slowly her vision returned but she wasn’t in her bathroom anymore.

“W-what… what happened?” Gemini forced a smile feeling a little guilt for just yanking her master into her domain, the trip was probably less than ideal. “I pulled you to my world.” Lucy looked at Gemini with confusion before her spirit moved her head to the side.

Her eyes widened as she drank in the scene before her, at a loss for words with what she saw. She was in some kind of massive garden; well garden wasn’t a good way of putting it. It was more like a forest of plants & flowers.

The colors where of every kind, twinkling with light matching the stars, all around them where trees the same as the flowers, there colors anything but normal to Earthland. What struck Lucy with such shock however was the steam of light blue slowly drifting through the air. It continuously flowed, sprinkling light over the garden, washing it with its gentle glow.

“W-W-What is this place?!” Lucy stuttered out, never seeing such a beautiful scene before. “This is Athena; it’s one of the zones of my domain, and my favorite. I always came here when I thought about you; it reminded me of how beautiful you are.” Gemini said quietly with a blush, hers now matching Lucy’s.

Lucy turned away at her compliment, being compared to a star constellation was something else, especially with a place like this. It was the closest thing she had ever seen to heaven. “T-thanks Gemini.” The spirit smiled looking over the scenery.

“It’s funny, I haven’t felt the need to come here in months but, I don’t miss it… When I’m with you I forget about it entirely.” Gemini sighed before pulling her hair to the side. Lucy continued to look at the scenery with pleasure; no other human had ever seen it so this was pretty special for her.

Something occurred to her however, “Gemini, why did you bring me here?” The spirit grinned tying her hair off to the side like Lucy had before she slept for seven years. “Because you’re lying to everyone and I don’t like it.” Lucy blinked in confusion,’ I’m… I’m lying to everyone?’

“What do you mean? I haven’t lied to anyone.” Sighing Gemini leaned forward before pulling Lucy into a startling kiss. Lucy tried to protest but she never could long when someone else controlled how they kissed, soon leaning in for more.

Suddenly Gemini pushed her back further confusing her. “You’re lying to everyone that you’re alright, you should know by now you can’t lie to me or the others about your feelings. They don’t need to read your thoughts to know you’re sad.” Gemini said quietly.

Lucy frowned looking away. “It’s… It’s just a bad time Gemini.” She sighed sadly. “Then don’t try to shut us out!” Gemini said fiercely in anger. “Not the others or me, let us help you through it!” Lucy looked away sadly. Gemini sighed turning away with her arms crossed, she had to make her Lucy understand that.

“I… I’m just going to go… Thank you for bringing me here Gemini, it really means a lot you’d do that for me.” Lucy said genuinely reaching for her keys before grasping air. Lucy blinked looking down before her eyes widened. “Where are my keys?!” She shrieked in fright.

Lucy remembered her kiss just a moment ago before looking back at a smirking Gemini. “These?” the spirit twirled her key ring around her finger. “G-Gemini give them back that’s not funny I almost had a heart attack!” the spirit tossed them up before clenching them and turning.

“No thanks,” Lucy gawked, ’d-did, did she just tell her no?’ “Gemini I’m serious give them back I just want to go home.” Lucy said strictly. Gemini tapped her chin for moment thinking before sticking her tongue out. “No thanks this is more fun.” Lucy was at a loss for words, what was happening?!

“If you want them back you’ll have to take them, bye Miss Lucy!” Gemini waved before breaking into a sprint as she ran down the pathway of flowers. Lucy blinked once, then twice, her eyes widening in surprise. “She’s being serious…” Lucy instantly broke into a sprint chasing after her.

“GEMINI! GET BACK HERE!” She screamed, her spirit laughing happily as she ran from her.

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

~ Fiore, Lucy’s home, basement ~

 

In the center of the house Erza and Mirajane had bought there was a stone cellar, it wasn’t really used for anything when they first moved in but now it was where they currently resided, a large white magic circle taking up the whole room as it moved.

In the center was a large anvil, on both sides of it where two smoldering furnaces made for melting and welding. Standing in front of them with her hair tied back was Erza as she continually pushed her magic into her instruments.

Behind her stood Wendy, her sky magic active on Erza making sure to keep her fully stocked on her own. “Wow, Erza’s amazing.” Wendy said in awe as she saw the reequip magic working with different metals on top of the anvil.

“She certainly is, to bad she can’t hear you at the moment, she’d compliment you on your sky magic, you’re the one who’s keeping her up.” Mirajane praised the young mage. “Once Erza gets into that form of concentration she zones out everything, I’m guessing no less than the house being destroyed would get her attention.” Wendy shivered what a horrible thought.

Mirajane nodded looking back at her friend, she really was something else. Erza continued to weld the metals, changing tools occasionally but didn’t stop, she couldn’t stop. “I’m going to get you something to eat I’ll be back in a bit Wendy.” The young mage nodded happily.

Wendy continued watching Erza’s actions; they seemed to be almost robotic. ‘I wonder how long she’s done this. Does she make her own armor this way?’ Wendy let her mind wonder for a while before something sparked in front of Erza causing her to growl in frustration.

“Is everything ok?!” Wendy waited but got no answer as Erza continued to hammer on something angrily. ‘Please don’t push yourself to hard Erza…’ Wendy continued to push power into Erza, she didn’t speak but it seemed to calm the scarlet mage as her actions turned less aggressive.

“Everything alright?” Wendy nodded as Mirajane came back with a plate in her hands. “Yea I think Erza just had a problem with something, it looks like it’s nothing serious though.” Mirajane looked over seeing Erza calmly tightening something, multiple smaller magic circles surrounding her body.

“I think she’s fine, we just need to have faith she can do it, if anyone can its Erza. She has a tendency to show up the impossible.” Mira giggled setting the plate down next to Wendy. The Sky Dragonslayer nodded smiling. “I know she can, I’ll be here every step of the way to help!” Mirajane smiled seeing them working in unison, it made her heart flutter.

‘Stay strong Erza, and stay strong Wendy…’

 

-           - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

        From this point on I recommend listening to this while you read, it really makes it entertaining   ;3

        ~     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L3K5ToJIGQ    ~

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

~ Celestial World, Gemini’s domain ~

 

“GEMINI GIVE ME BACK MY KEYS!” Lucy screamed running behind her giggling spirit. ‘Fine then you asked for it.’ Lucy pulled her whip out before swinging towards Gemini’s gets, startled as she jumped right before they made contact.

She tried again but on every swing she would just bounce up like she could see it coming.’ Does she have eyes in the back of her head, what the hell?!’ “Not eyes, just your lovely thoughts.” Gemini called out laughing happily as she ran faster.

“Wait, but, GEMINI THAT’S CHEATING!” Lucy screamed in anger running faster. The spirit giggled and hopped happily making sure to tease Lucy plenty. ‘Fine then I’ll just aim for her head, it should knock her off balance’ Gemini smirked about to duck before she suddenly felt Lucy’s whip hit her side.

“B-but how?!” Lucy smirked as she tugged the keys from Gemini. “You don’t think I won’t use your advantage against you.” Lucy grinned victoriously. Lucy lifted her key about to open a returning gate before they poofed in her hands.

“Hey, what the heck?!” “Nice try Miss Lucy, But you’ll have to do better than that,” Lucy looked up growling as Gemi and Mini held her real keys giggling, she had grabbed the wrong ones! The twin spirits Peri’d giggling as they flew away.

“Gemini! Get back here!” Lucy screamed in frustration. Pulling her whip back she aimed carefully, they couldn’t hear her thoughts now that they weren’t in her form. Tossing her whip forward it almost hit before suddenly the ground under her foot gave way.

Lucy eeped in surprise before face faulting into the flowers. “Owe, owe, owe” Lucy rubbed her forehead looking back at the hole, ‘didn’t see that there before.’ “Stop sleeping Miss Lucy, Yea no amount of sleep will make your looks any better.” Lucy’s mouth twitched a bit. “When I catch you I’m going to strangle you two!” She climbed up running after the two laughing spirits with new vigor.

Lucy looked around the path seeing some low hanging trees coming up. ‘Perfect.’ Quickly she turned right confusing the twins before whipping the branches. Instantly leaves began pouring over the area showering it. “Whoa what happened, I can’t see!”

Lucy jumped behind the spirits grinning viciously. “HA I GOT YO- AHHHHHH!” Lucy screamed falling into a hole in the ground. “Please like we’d fall for that, unlike you Miss Lucy we don’t fall into everything.” The spirits giggled Peri’ing off much to Lucy’s annoyance.

‘Wait a sec this isn’t an average hole…’ Lucy blinked once, then twice before growling. “VIRGO!” The side of the hole pushed out as the spirit looked at Lucy expectantly. “You called Princess?”, “YOU TO?! GET ME OUT OF HERE!”, “I’m sorry princess but I can’t do that. Feel free to punish me once you get out.” Before Lucy could respond Virgo popped back into the ground.

“Damnit! What’s going on with everyone?!” Lucy grumbled climbing the side of the hole like a small cliff. “When I get my hands on those two I’m going to strangle them!” Suddenly the rocks Lucy held crumbled under her as she fell.

“I gotchya,” Lucy felt something holding her shirt before pulling her out of the hole. Looking up in shock she saw the smiling face of Loke. “Long time no See Lucy, surprised to see you here.” He grinned. “L-Loke?! Wait why are you here, isn’t this Gemini’s domain?”

“Came here to talk with her, I thought you were her until I felt your presence actually, so tell me why are you here?” Lucy was about to reply till something hit her head. “Owe, owe, owe, why does this keep happening!” Lucy looked up in shock seeing Gemi and Mini giggling as they held an apple in their hands.

Wow your slow Miss Lucy, Yea, maybe you’ll have a better chance with Leo.” They peri’d flying off. “A better chance at what exactly?” Loke asked confused. “I have no idea; Gemini just took my keys from me and wants me to catch her. I don’t know what’s gotten into her.” Lucy sighed standing up.

“Well then in that case I’d be happy to lend you aid, I am your knight after all.” Loke smiled giving her a court bow. “Thanks Loke, I’m glad not all you guys are acting strange.” Lucy started running after Gemini.

“All your spirits? Is it not just Gemini?” Lucy was about to reply before the ground gave way under them both as they fell into another pitfall. “Its… it’s also Virgo…” Lucy mumbled, her eyes swirling a bit. “T-that would have been helpful to know before we fell!” Loke grunted from underneath Lucy.

The wall crumbled a bit as Virgo popped back out. “I’m sorry princess; I had intended for just you to fall in, I should have made it bigger for guests.” Lucy’s eye twitched a bit, “So you set up more of these!” Virgo nodded before popping back into her hole.

“I’m going to kill her,” Lucy grumbled climbing off Loke as she started scaling the wall. “Get in line,” Loke mumbled right behind her. As they both got up they saw Gemi and Mini flying in the distance. “Great they have a lead now; we need to hurry before there gone from sight.” Lucy began running after them quickly.

“Wait Lucy!” Suddenly the earth gave way again as she was about to fall before Loke lunged forward grapping her. “Don’t forget Virgo booby trapped the place, stay next to me.” Lucy nodded as she followed behind him, occasionally jumped from side to side when he did.

Loke grinned before jumping forward, his hand punched into the ground. “Gotchya,” With a sharp tug Virgo popped out with a bored look. “That wasn’t too hard now was it, ways clear for you Lucy.” Lucy grinned nodding. “Thanks Loke,” she called out sprinting after Gemini.

Loke looked back at Virgo shaking his head. “You’re not making this easy for her.” Virgo smiled raising her foot. “Of course not,” Loke was surprised as she brought her foot down kicking him into the ground. “And for you ether,” Virgo waved before the ground consumed her.

“Damnit… “Loke rubbed his head in pain, Virgo’s kicks hurt like hell. Quickly he started chasing back after Lucy needing to make up some ground. Lucy quickly pushed more and more flowers out of her way before bursting into a clearing, her happiness short lived however as her feet touched only air.

Screaming she tumbled down the mountainside before falling into the sparkling blue river. Lucy burst from the river coughing out the light like water; it felt warm to her not cold like water should. “Should we be jealous Lucy’s wet and it wasn’t because of us?” Lucy looked up seeing Gemini back in her body kicking her feet playfully as she splashed water in her face.

“Now we can make claim,” Gemini grinned getting up. “Alright fun’s over, give me my keys back.” Lucy said sternly. Sighing Gemini reached for her keys before pulling her eye down and sticking her tongue out. “No way, this is too much fun.” Gemini laughed running away again.

“Gemini?!” Lucy waded out of the river before following after her troublesome spirit. Lucy pulled her whip out again before shooting it towards Gemini. “Ha I caught up with yo-“Loke burst from the surrounding brush before Lucy’s whip wrapped around him. “What the hell?!”, “Crap sorry Loke!”, “Don’t be” Gemini grinned turning with her own whip before grabbing Lucy and tugging the bound pair together.

“See ya!” Gemini waved running away. “Damnit!”, “you know usually I don’t like being tied down to just one woman but I’ll make an exception for you Lucy.”, “Shut it Loke!” Lucy growled struggling against her own whip. It took them a few minutes but soon they were free and running after Gemini again.

“So what happened to Virgo?” Loke twitched a bit. “She… uh well… Let’s just say she caught me off guard.” Lucy frowned but left it at that as she ran. Loke grinned seeing Gemini close now. “Alright play times over, Regulus!” His feet burst into light as she shot forward towards Gemini, just a foot away now.

“Ha no slipping by me this time!” Gemini turned with a grin before a hand shot out of the ground grabbing his leg. Loke faulted forward painfully into the ground. “Loke!” Lucy ran by him but saw his eyes swirling a bit. “G-go after her, I’ll keep Virgo occupied.” He mumbled.

Nodding Lucy took off leaving Loke to deal with her Maiden. ‘Jeez these two are working in sync, could… could they have planned this out?’ Lucy wondered why Gemini and Virgo would do that but her thoughts came to a standstill as she saw someone she hadn’t expected to see.

In the lake next to them lying on a large pink pad of wool was Aries, apparently resting in the water relaxing. “Aries?!” the White Lamb looked up confused before her eyes widened in shock as she covered herself. “L-L-Lucy?! What are you doing here?” Lucy blushed seeing Aries usual clothes gone as she wore a simple white wool bikini and thong.

“It’s a long story; I just need to know did you see Gemini run by here?” Aries looked down shaking her head. “I-I-I’m sorry L-Lucy, I was resting this whole time until you called, I didn’t see anyone. I’m sorry!” Lucy nodded waving to her. “Don’t worry about it Thanks anyways Aries!”

The Lamb spirit quickly moved out of the water before running after Lucy. “I-I-I’ll help you Lucy” Lucy smiled nodding. “Thanks Aries, by the way I like the clothes.” Aries blushed covering herself. “I’m sorry!” Wool poofed out from her body before wrapping around her until she was in her usual dress, so that’s where her clothes come from.

“Hey Aries, why where you in Gemini’s domain?” Lucy wondered out loud. “W-W-Well Gemini has one of the most peaceful places to go… she lets me come here from time to time to relax.” Aries blushed. “Sorry to have disturbed you then, you looked happy.” Lucy frowned. “N-No it’s no trouble at all L-Lucy, I’m happy to help you in any way I can.” Aries smiled.

As the two ran through the oncoming trees they saw a flash of Blonde. “There she is!” Lucy quickly bolted through the trees before seeing Gemini running happily through the forest of blue and purple trees. “Ha we caught up with you!” Gemini blinked looking back in shock; she didn’t expect Lucy to find her so soon, these woods where massive.

“So what you haven’t caught me yet!” Gemini laughed running from side to side. Lucy matched her pace running from tree to tree keeping up with her. The two ran for a while but soon Lucy had caught up enough. “I got you now!” She lunged forward startling Gemini as they both tumbled to the ground, Lucy on top pinning Gemini down.

“Now then, my keys.” Lucy panted tiredly. “Jeez I didn’t know you were so forceful, I never see this side in bed.” Gemini grinned. “Quit fooling around I’m serious Gemini, give me my keys back.” Gemini only grinned. “You haven’t caught me though, I caught you…” Lucy blinked wondering what she meant till she heard footsteps behind her.

“I-I-I’m sorry Lucy… Wool Bomb!” Lucy didn’t even have the time to turn and look as she was shoved off Gemini crashing to the ground softly, fluffy pink wool surrounding her entire body. ”A-Aries...” Lucy mumbled in shock as she saw her Lamb spirit helping Gemini up.

Aries turned back bowing, “I-m sorry!” She screamed before running behind Gemini. “What the hell…” Lucy pushed against her padded prison but it wouldn’t budge, its warmth lulling her into relaxation. “I wouldn’t rest if I where you Miss Lucy-Sama.” Lucy’s eyes lulled open looking up as a large figure stood over her.

“C-Caprico? The Goat spirit smiled bowing. “It’s good to see you again Miss Lucy-Sama, even under these circumstances.” Capricorn raised his hands before slashing vertically. The wool parted instantly freeing Lucy from there spell, her drowsiness fading.

“W-why are you here?” Lucy asked, now fully awake again. “I came here once I sensed your presence in our world. Why are you here if you don’t mind me asking Miss Lucy-Sama?” Lucy sighed quickly going over what happened.

“I see, that is strange. None the less I shall happily assist you in any way I can.” He kneeled down. “Thank you Caprico, we just need to catch up with them.”  Capricorn nodded before picking Lucy up much to her surprise. “Then I shall carry you there; hold on Miss Lucy-Sama.” Lucy didn’t have time to respond before Capricorn bolted forward, his speed unimaginably fast.

As Gemini and Aries ran they heard a loud booming sound. “That’s… That’s not good.” Gemini mumbled not expecting Capricorn to get her so soon. “Do you want me to stall?” Aries asked. “No wait till they catch up, we need to take as long as possible, it hasn’t even been 20 minutes yet.” Aries nodded running quickly behind Gemini.

They didn’t need to wait long as they saw the Goat spirit quickly catching up with them. “HEY THAT’S CHEATING!” Gemini screamed angrily as she saw Capricorn carrying Lucy. Lucy grinned pulling her eye down and sticking out her tongue like Gemini had before.

“You cheeky little…” Gemini immediately darted between the trees trying to obscure there vision. “That won’t work with me,” Capricorn shot forward tapping the trees, splitting them apart in an instant. “Hey don’t trash the place!” Gemini fumed, she loved this area.

“Then give me back my keys!” Gemini waved them around laughing. “Never!” Growling Lucy kicked off Capricorn running after Gemini. “Wool bomb!” Jumping back a bit Lucy avoided the wool wall in front of her. “Caprico!” The goat shot forward slashing the wool aside. “Thanks,” Lucy called out running past it.

“No! Wool Bo-“She had to leap back as Capricorn shot at her stopping her attack. “I cannot allow you to continue your attacks upon Miss Lucy-Sama; I shall be your opponent for now.” Lucy smiled thanking her Spirit as she chased after Gemini.

‘Jeez who else has Gemini influenced? First Virgo now Aries.’ Lucy sighed, Gemini had put thought into whatever this was. Soon the forest was past her and into some kind of stone pathways that overlapped.

“Come on Gemini how long are you going to keep this up,” Lucy called out running behind the twins. “Until you agree to stop lying to everyone!” Gemini called back. “Gemini I’m sorry! Please give me my keys back.” Gemini faltered but kept up her speed.

‘We still need to keep her busy a while longer, I know but she’s almost at us, I’m running out of juice.’ The twins knew they couldn’t go much longer at this rate. Gemini looked around with annoyance, she hadn’t paid much attention to the direction she had went, there wasn’t anywhere for her to hide.

Lucy watched Gemini faltering with a smirk, she’s tired. Running faster she pushed herself to catch up, and was actually gaining some ground until Gemini stopped in front of her. “Ha got ya-“Lucy blinked as Gemini turned around, a light layer of smoke surrounding her.

“Oh, why do you want me Lucy, or better yet what are you going to do with me?” Came an eloquent voice. Lucy felt her nose bleeding as she fell backwards gawking, Gemini having changed her appearance to one of a naked Jenny Realight. “HOW DO YOU EVEN HAVE HER FORM?!” Lucy screamed in anger for Gemini playing dirty like that, and the fact it actually worked.

Gemini poofed back grinning before she started running again. Growling Lucy got to her feet running with new vigor, she wasn’t about to let Gemini get away after a sneaky trick like that. It didn’t take her long to catch up with her spirit before tackling her to the ground again.

“Owe, that hurt Lucy why’d you hit me?” Gemini said using the appearance of Koko crying. “Nice try but it won’t work twice, AND HOW DO YOU HAVE HER ALSO?! WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN IM NOT WATCHING?” Gemini changed back chuckling. “It’s best I not tell you or you’ll die from blood loss.”

Lucy huffed pinning Gemini down as she sat on her chest. “Now give me my keys, I won fair and square.” Gemini frowned nodding, moving her hand to her belt she picked up the key ring showing it to Lucy. “Thank you; now tell me wh-“Lucy’s eyes widened in shock as Gemini flicked them over the cliff.

“GEMINI!” Lucy quickly scrambled off her looking over the mountain in fear before her face went blank. “Ok what the hell…” Lucy mumbled, her brain really trying to figure things out. Down below laughing happily was none other than Lyra.

“I got it, I got it!” She cheered jumping happily. “Oh hi Lucy, long time no see! You should really summon me more we don’t get to talk much.” Lyra said excitedly. Lucy slowly turned back to Gemini who grinned. “I’d start running if I where you she’s faster than me.” Lucy cracked her knuckles angrily before noticing Lyra running down the cliff laughing joyfully.

“This, Isn’t, Over…” She said through gritted teeth before following after her Harp Spirit. Gemini watched chesurly as Lyra ran down the cliff, her Master not far behind. ‘Told you it was a good idea to have her waiting, Yea, yea ,yea, like you could have predicted this happening.’ The spirits bickered for a bit before poofing into their spirt form, flying overhead as they caught up with the other two.

“Lyra give me back my keys!” Lucy screamed having to run at top speed, Lyra moving at an incredible pace. “Nuh uh, Gemini told me you can’t have them.” Lyra called over her shoulder laughing as she ran down the cliff.

Growling for what seemed like the hundred time that day she wanted to just snag them back with her whip but left it back with Loke. Think Lucy think! “Hey Lyra!” The harpist looked back curiously. “Would you mind playing a song for me? I’d really love if we could take a break.” Lucy stopped as she panted tiredly.

Lyra beamed running back. “Oh course I can for you Lucy, I wish you called on me more though to play for you, I mean it’s really boring here without you and I’d lov-“ Lucy jumped Lyra once she was close enough rolling with her down the cliff.

Both Spirit and Master tumbled into the River of light splashing as Lucy fought for her key ring. Coming up for Air Lucy grinned victoriously as Lyra’s eyes swirled, to dizzy from her fall to keep a hold of them.

“About time,” Lucy panted swimming to the ledge. Gemi and Mini peri’d about looking for Lucy but had trouble spotting her on the road. “They couldn’t have gotten that far ahead, yea where are they?” Both twins let out a cry of freight seeing Lucy with her keys as she waded through the river towards dry land.

“No! She can’t go back yet it hasn’t been long enough, we need to stop her, what do we do?!” The twins franticly danced around trying to think of something before a dark thought crossed there mind. “We can’t… We have to… She’ll kill us… I know…” The twins shivered hugging each other before poofing into Lucy’s form and landing in the river.

“Sorry Gemini but I’m going back now, we’ll discuss this later.” Lucy said sternly before Gemini pulled out her keys. “You won’t trick me I know these are mine.” Gemini said nothing as she shivered. “Gemini?”

“Open, Gate of the Scorpion, Scorpio!” she cried out, tears streaming down her cheeks.

 

~___~

 

~ Further out in the Celestial World ~

 

Scorpio sat at a table with Aquarius as the two enjoyed there date. Aquarius leaned in about to kiss her boyfriend before he poofed out of existence. Cracking open an eyes she saw him gone. “W-what the… LUCY!” Aquarius screamed with rage, the oceans of her domain thrashing around violently.

 

~___~

Scorpio blinked in confusion seeing the strange starry river. “Whoa what’s going on?” Gemini immediately closed his gate as she continued to shake. Lucy looked at her with confusion, ‘why did she just summon Scorpio then send him back?’

“Please don’t hate me Miss Lucy,” Gemini whispered pulling out another key, Lucy’s eyes widening. “W-W-WAIT G-G-GEMINI W-WE CAN TALK ABOUT THIS” Lucy’s hands rose. “Open gate of the water Barer Aquarius!” Gemini thrust the key into the lake, the water swirling around violently as it turned into a raging whirlpool.

Instantly the water torrented into the air, parting to reveal a fuming Aquarius. “Which one of you summoned me?” Her tone was dark and full of malice. Gemini raised her hand. Not a second later a blast of water shot into her bouncing her body like a rag doll across the river.

“T-T-Thanks A-Aquarius, I’ll just be go-“Lucy felt a hand on her shoulder before she was raised from the river painfully. “I’m not finished, I told Gemini I didn’t want any part in her game, tell her the next time I see her I’m going to turn her into a drowned corpse!” Aquarius hissed.

Lucy paled nodding frantically. “NOW JOIN HER!” The enraged spirt through Lucy airborne before pelting her with her flood of water, sending her in the same direction Gemini had gone. Once both Spirit and Master where out of sight Aquarius looked her reflection over before smiling.

“Alright back to my date.” She said cheerfully before poofing away.

 

~___~

 

Down the River of Athena two identical bodies slowly drifted in there warm waters side by side. The ground near the river rumbled a bit before Virgo appeared looking around. “Princess’s?” She got no reply as she saw both Lucy and Gemini face down in the water.

“What did I miss?”

 

-          - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

~ Fiore, Lucy’s Home ~

 

Erza panted tiredly as she worked her magic, she had been at it continuously for days, her stamina was faltering at this point. Wendy was in a much worse condition as she rested on her knees, her magic circle shifting in and out as she tried to maintain it.

“Please stay strong, it’s almost finished Wendy she just needs a little more.” Mirajane pleaded. Wendy’s arms fell, her magic fading. “I… I don’t think I can…” She felt tears streaming down her cheeks; she was at her breaking point.

Suddenly a magic circle appeared under Wendy startling her. “Then use mine, take whatever you need!” Mirajane said fiercely as she poured her energy into Wendy. The sky Dragon Slayer felt her magic slowly returning to her, it wasn’t healing her output but still gave her what she needed.

“Deus Eques!” Wendy shouted forming her spell around Erza. The scarlet mage breathed slowly no longer panting with exhaustion. “We need to give it are all it’s almost finished.” Mirajane whispered as she grit her teeth, the process of transferring magic being quiet painful.

The two mages continued to channel their magic into each other, trying desperately to give Erza the time she needed.

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

~ Celestial World ~

 

“Why would you do that Gemini! She could have died!”

“How the hell was I supposed to know that fish stick was on a freaking date!”

“I could have looked into it if you had instructed me to Princess”

“No its fine, where just Lucky Aquarius let us off so lightly…”

 

Lucy heard voices around her and mumbled, wanting the noise to stop. “Well looks like sleeping gorgeous is up.”, “I don’t think you’ll earn any points after what you did.” It can’t hurt to try.” Lucy slowly opened her eyes and saw multiple people staring over her.

“W-what… what happened?” Lucy muttered coughing a bit; her throat felt like it was on fire. “Well most recently we both drowned.” Lucy blinked away her daze seeing Gemini next to her with a frown. Lucy growled before tacking the surprised Spirit to the floor.

“WHAT THE HELL GEMINI WHY WOULD YOU SICK AQUARIUS ON ME!”  “I-had-no-choice!” Gemini choked out. “Maybe you should get off her Princess so she can explain.” Lucy looked to her side angrily seeing Virgo sitting on her knees.

“And you why did you keep trapping me in holes!” “Because I was instructed to by Princess, Princess.” Lucy blinked trying to work her words around. “S-S-She means that Gemini told her to…” Lucy looked behind her seeing a very fidgety Aries.

“And you, what the hell you hit me point blank with your Wool bomb!” Aries cried shaking around. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry-“Virgo stepped forward bowing. “I can take her punishment for her Princess.”, “M-M-My punishment?!” Aries screamed cupping her face in fear.

Lucy raised her hand sighing. “I’m not going to punish you an- Virgo put you hand down that means you to!” the spirit lowered her hand sadly. ”Ok Gemini now explain why you did this, all of it.” Lucy said strictly letting her sit back up.

Gemini didn’t bat an eyelash at her tone. “I told you already, because of how you’ve been acting. Miss Lucy I know what time of year it is for you and I can’t claim to know the pain your feeling but I do feel pain, pain when I see you in such a state… It’s not just me ether,” Gemini waved to Virgo, Aries, and Lyra who nodded sadly.

“They all don’t like it ether, and you have countless people willing to help you but your shutting us out.” Gemini said angrily. “Gemini…” I’m not finished!” Gemini snapped angrily. “When you signed our contracts do you know what we saw in you?” Lucy stayed quiet.

“We all saw a Celestial wizard like any other, but at the same time unlike any ever known. You’re brave, strong, clever, sexy… “Virgo, Aries, and Lyra blushed nodding at that last one. “You’re special Lucy, special in its own right and to us. We spirits share bonds with our owners but Miss Lucy; we share much more than that with you.” Gemini smiled holding Lucy’s hands.

Lucy looked at the others who nodded smiling, there emotions the exact same as Gemini’s. “Please Miss Lucy… Don’t be sad that your family’s gone, you still have one.” Gemini pulled Lucy into a hug crying softly. Virgo and Aries smiled moving closer to join in on their hug.

Lyra wanted to but decided to pull her harp out instead. Slowly her fingers strummed over the strings as she hummed softly, her tone comfortingly gentle as she sang the song she had a year before when Lucy’s father had passed away.

All the grief and sadness Lucy had bottled up over the past weeks seemed to just fall away as she felt her spirits hugging her. They had done all this; just to distract her from her problems… they could have gone around it a different route but still.

Lucy felt her eyes tearing up, her sadness finally coming to light as she cried softly, her spirits smiling warmly as they held her close. ’that’s it Miss Lucy, be at peace.’ Gemini nuzzled Lucy closer, wanting her Master to know how much she cared for her.

Lyra finished her song humming softly as she looked back at her tearful master. “We all care so much for you Lucy, and we’ll do everything to show you that.” The smiling spirit said happily, having gotten to play for her Master.

Lucy pulled back, her tears still coming but now ones of joy instead of grief. “T-T-Thank you… Thank you all *Sniffle*, Thank you all so much.” Lucy smiled, her tears being wiped away by Gemini. All the spirits grinned leaning in. “We love You Miss Lucy/Lucy/L-Lucy/Princess”

Lucy blinked in surprise as she felt all of them kissing her simultaneously, their mouths mashing together strangely. Lucy was too shocked to do anything as her mouth was taken over by their tongues,’ w-what’s going on?!’ Gemini pulled away grinning.

“Well there was more than one reason I brought you here, of course to make you feel better being the most prominent but the other reason being we wanted to give you your Birthday present and couldn’t all manifest in your world at once.” Lucy looked shocked to have forgotten, her birthday was less than a week away.

“I guess you forgot yourself with everything that’s happened.” Gemini sighed. “Well, Happy Birthday Miss Lucy.” Gemini grinned letting the other three spirits pile on top of Lucy as they enjoyed there kiss. ‘T-there, there all…’ Gemini grinned tugging her top off.

“Well the funny thing is us spirits share a lot, are love included. It wouldn’t be fair for me to hog you all to myself after all so…” Gemini trailed off, the rest being obvious. The other three pulled away panting happily, having wanted to Kiss Lucy for a while after Gemini shared her stories with them.

“Wow your right Gemini she does taste yummy!” Lyra laughed happily much to Lucy’s embarrassment. “I didn’t say yummy,” Gemini sweat dropped. “It’s an honor to kiss you Princess, please punish me if it was not to your liking.” Virgo presented her rear to Lucy.

“T-T-That… that was wonderful L-Lucy.” Aries blushed happily. Lucy stared at them dazed. “S-so… you all…” The others nodded with their own grins. “What you think Loke or Taurus are the only Celestial Spirits who like humans?” Gemini snickered.

Lucy just stared dumbly, at a loss for words. “Or in our case love.” Aries smiled warmly. Lucy blushed, her spirts all... They wanted her to… “We want you, jeez you sleep with 5 women a night and you still freeze up around others.” Gemini giggled much to Lucy’s dismay.

“Just lay back and let us take care of the rest Miss Lucy.” Gemini grinned looking to Aries. The white Lamb spirit nodded crossing her arms before light engulfed them all in a flash.

 

~___~

 

Lucy blinked away the light before opening her eyes, the scene around her changed. Gawking Lucy looked at a lush pink and white padded room, fur and wool occupying every inch of the area. “Y-Y-You like it Lucy? This is m-my Domain.” Aries blushed.

“God I missed this!” Gemini sighed lounging into a large pink bed, her whole body sinking in. “G-G-Gemini!” Aries scowled. “Hmm?” Gemini looked up uncaring before planting her face back in the bed. Aries frowned looking away, she hated when Gemini made her room her home. “Come on I’m going to get on it in a moment anyway, I couldn’t help myself.” The twins snickered loving her bed.

“We should let Princess get accustomed to it first.” Virgo announced before picking up the startled Celestial mage and carrying her bridal style to the bed. “That I can agree with.” Gemini grinned rolling off the bed.

Any protests Lucy had where gone within seconds of her back touching the wool. ‘o-oh… oh wow…’ Gemini grinned, a knowing look in her eye. “Aries specializes in comfort; anytime I stay here I always spend it on her bed.” Aries blushed looking away embarrassed.

“Don’t be like that,” Gemini pulled the blushing spirit in a hug. “Wooooooow this is soft!” Lyra squealed happily as she rolled over the woolen covers. Gemini smiled pushing Aries forward so she rested in front of Lucy. Virgo joined on the other side of her surrounding the mage by all 4 spirits.

As Gemini moved between Lucy’s thighs she blinked before frowning. “Damnit, why didn’t I realize this before!”  The others looked at her confused as she hung her head in shame. “We can’t strip Miss Lucy…” The Aries, Virgo, and Lyra wore a look of shock and displeasure having forgotten that little detail.

“NOOOOOOOOOO! I wanted to see Lucy all naked!” Lyra whined slamming her fists in the bed. “Agreed, it’s been a fantasy of mine to see the Princess in such a manner as well.” Virgo hung her head matching Gemini. “A-A-Actually… I might be able to help.” Aries fidgeted around not meeting their eyes.

Gemini, Virgo and Lyra looked at her oddly unsure what she meant. “P-Please don’t p-panic L-Lucy, ok?” Aries blushed looking at her Master. “Why would I panic?” Lucy looked at Aries but her question hung, the Spirit to embarrassed to say otherwise.

Aries raised her hands over Lucy before they started to glow a light pink. “100 percent Fluffy-Fluffy Wool” Lucy blinked in surprise as a cloud of wool washed over her making it hard for her to breath and hear.

She heard the others mumbling but still couldn’t see or hear them clearly. Jumping in freight Lucy remembered Aries words as she felt multiple hands moving around her, tugging at her clothing. ‘S-stay calm Lucy, Aries said not to panic… Besides, these are my spirits they wouldn’t do anything to harm me’… Lucy shivered thinking of Aquarius.

‘ok most of them…’ The wool cloud continued to move around her like a mist, still clouding her vision. Lucy moaned as she felt someone’s hands groping her rear playfully. ‘Stop that!’ Lucy felt the hands immediately pull back, ‘ok that was ether Virgo or Aries than...’

Soon Lucy was left with nothing as she felt the last of her garments being tugged away from her, leaving her naked in the cloud. The hands pulled back before the cloud of wool moved into her, the air now becoming scarcer.

‘S-S-Stay… C-C-Calm!’ Lucy tried to will her body to stop shaking but her natural instincts where telling her to leave the cloud now, she needed air! After another few moments of gasping the cloud began to dissipate.

Once gone completely Lucy lunged forward coughing and gasping for her much needed air. “Wow I hope you didn’t hurt her.” Gemini frowned, a look of worry present. “I-I-I told you… It’s good you d-didn’t panic L-Lucy, I think I would have lost my concentration if you had.” Aries said sadly.

“Wow you look beautiful!” Lyra screeched happily hugging Lucy’s arm. “Agreed, the look does suit you Princess.” Lucy looked at them oddly, her look? Gemini reached forward tapping her before poofing, her body changing just slightly.

Once the smoke cleared Lucy blinked in surprise. “G-G-Gemini?! What are you wearing?” Gemini snickered pointing to her. “You.”

Covering Gemini’s body where tiny beads of pink, patterning all across her in different designs. They looked imbedded in her skin, like they grew naturally. Her arms and legs looked like they had elbow gloves and kneesocks made of pink wool, they were also skintight if present at all.

Her breasts and crotch where bare except for the same pattern covering the rest of her body but covering nothing that was important to. And finally, to Lucy’s shock, embarrassment, surprise, discomfort, and pleasure were the light pink colored cat ears coming out of her hair.

‘Wow… I look cute’; “You can say that again.” Gemini grinned lecherously. “What did she say?!” Lyra asked eagerly. “She loves your work Aries,” Gemini smiled. Lucy reached up feeling the pink woolen collar, it felt so soft unlike a real choker but at the same time strong, unbreakable.

“Although I can’t tell is she supposed to be in charge or us? It’s kind of conflicting with the pink collar and knee socks.” Aries blushed looking away. “I-I-I just t-thought of w-what would look nice on her and it formed… “Lucy listened to them bickering absentmindedly as she continued to feel her new outfit out.

As she reached up to touch her hair she jumped in shock. “W-what… what the hell…” Lucy whispered feeling the soft pink cat ears, they weren’t just for show. “Whoa no way!” Gemini leaned forward poking Lucy’s ears, her eyes widening as they twitched.”

“THAT’S SO COOL, HOW’D YOU DO THAT!” Gemini squealed playing with her ears, feeling the twitch under her. “I-I-I… I mean I… I didn’t mean for…” Aries fidgeted around madly. “I think I know what happened Princess’s.” Virgo answered drawing everyone’s attention.

“Since humans can’t enter our world, circumstances aside, I would assume our magic is foreign to them. The simple act of changing your clothes could have adverse effects, like so.” Virgo stroked down Lucy’s spine as she mewed before covering her mouth in embarrassment. Everyone’s eyes widened in shock.

“NO WAY!” Gemini squealed turning around looking at her rear. Lucy blinked wondering what she was looking for before something brushed her cheek. Looking back she wondered what it was before eeping in shock. “I-I-I-IS, IS, I-IS THAT A TAIL!” Lucy screamed, her pink tail flicking around rapidly. “Hmm, maybe thinking of an animal wasn’t the best idea when changing her clothes.” Virgo added petting the long tail, much to Lucy’s pleasure.

“I’M, SORRY, I’M SORRY, I’M SORRY, I’M SORRY. I’M SORRY!” Aries cried in fear. “This is so cool, I wonder if I’m your more flexible like this, hey Miss Lucy, try to lick yourself I wonder if you can bend like that!” Gemini said eagerly.

“G-Gemini!” Lucy growled. “P-Please take this more seriously, for crying out loud I have ears and a tail!” Her pink tail stood up angrily. “I don’t know it looks pretty sexy on you Miss Lucy, although blonde would have looked more natural, hey Aries do you have any Dye lying around?” Gemini fell back in surprise as Lucy tackled her to the bed.

“YOU’RE NOT GOING TO DYE MY TAIL!” Gemini snickered, “Relax I was going to do the ears to.” Lucy growled before she felt something running up the length of her spine. “oooh…” Lucy murmured out before a guttery purr came from her throat further surprising everyone.

“Hmm this is strange indeed, you share a lot of common traits a cat would.” Virgo continued to pet Lucy, her tail lightly swaying now in contentment. “V-V-Virgo!” Lucy pulled her tail down blushing. Lucy mewed again as she felt someone rubbing her stomach. “Wow she’s so soft here to!” Lyra giggled.

“G-G-Guys… T-this is s-serious…” Lucy tried to fight it but the warm feeling spreading over her made it difficult, there touch… it just felt so good. “I’d say let’s worry about it later, and enjoy it now.” Gemini grinned before her own tail stood strait up, a shiver running through her.

“T-T-Traitor!” Aries giggled running her hand down Gemini’s back as she lightly purred like Lucy had. With a smirk Virgo moved over to Gemini before pushing her to the bed so both Spirit and Master where arm in arm together purring.

“Let’s have a little fun with the Princess’s first.” Virgo grinned. “Oh which ones which?” Lyra said confused, her eyes spinning a bit as she stared at the identical pair purring in pleasure. “W-We’ll just have to play with both since we don’t know.” Aries grinned, her blush increasing.

Lyra cheered moving behind them before pulling here heads on her lap as she pet between their ears. Both Lucy and Gemini moaned quietly, there expressions going blank as they were petting all over, it felt so strange but so good.

Virgo moved between Lucy’s legs parting them as she looked at her now slightly furry crotch. Aries did the same with Gemini blushing. There pink hair was trimmed surprisingly well. “You had a very vivid picture didn’t you,” Virgo smiled much to Aries dismay.

“I-It wasn’t like that!” Virgo stared at her blankly nodding as if she didn’t believe her before choosing to move closer towards Lucy’s thighs. Both Lucy and Gemini gasped in pleasure as Virgo licked up the length of her thigh. “That’s… odd.” Aries muttered looking at the panting faces of both spirit and master.

Leaning down she gently kissed Gemini’s thigh before both Lucy and Gemini mewed happily. “There linked…” Virgo looked up in surprise. “It seems Princess’s appearance wasn’t the only thing you altered.” Aries mumbled bit thinking deeply at what the consequences of her actions might be later.

“So they both feel the same thing?” Lyra turned her head to the side curiously before leaning down and poking Lucy’s breast causing both women to gasp in pleasure. Lyra grinned evilly before groping a breast from Gemini and Lucy in each and, fondling them roughly.

Both women screamed in pleasure by the harpists rough treatment. “I guess this just means twice the pleasure,” Aries smiled moving back down and kissing up Gemini’s thighs. Virgo nodded going back as well.

Lucy was at a loss for words, only noises and grunts came out as she tried to speak. The pleasure, it was just too much! The simplest touch as lighting her body up like fire! ‘I-I… I love you M-Miss Lucy!’ Lucy’s eyes widened looking to the side seeing Gemini panting happily with her eyes closed.

‘No, no way did I… just’, ‘what did she do…?’ Lucy jumped surprising the others. “G-G-Gemini!? I… I can hear you, in my head!” The spirit panted tiredly looking at her master confused. ‘What?’ “Right there!” Gemini looked at Lucy with shock not comprehending what was happening.

‘I think Miss Lucy’s drunk on pleasure,’ “I AM NOT I HEAR YOU!” Lucy screamed shocking Gemini now. “WAIT YOU CAN, YOUR IN MY..” Both woman moaned as Virgo ran her hands down Lucy’s thigh. “Well this is unexpected, I think you magic linked yourself with Princess.” Gemini tried figuring out but was drawing blanks.

“Aries what the hell did you do to us?!”, “I’m sorry…” Aries mumbled blushing, the simplest act apparently having changed more then she thought. ‘this is just too weird,’ ’you said it’ Lucy blinked looking back at Gemini. The spirit smirked liking the idea of Lucy reading her thoughts. ‘I hope we can still do this back in Earthland’.

The thought itself wasn’t so bad but the pink fur had to go. ‘I can still dye it blond for you’ Lucy growled. ‘Strike that I don’t want to read her mind, she’ll just annoy me on two fronts.’ ‘Killjoy’ Virgo and Aries looked at each other confused, Lucy and Gemini just looked at each other for a few minutes not saying anything.

“Hey guys?” Everyone looked to Lyra. “Did you forget we still have two naked kitties in front of us?” Lyra grinned chesurly before going back to her rough fondling, both *Kitties* moaning in pleasure both the added effects.

Virgo and Aries nodded before going back between their legs deciding to move a bit higher now. Virgo parted Lucy’s thighs before lightly blowing on her now dripping furry lips. Lucy mewed in pleasure; the feeling of her maiden’s blowing was teasing her!

Gemini didn’t fare much better as Aries spread her lower lips mimicking Virgo but occasionally flicking her tongue out, not enough to pleasure her, just enough to tease. ‘D-Damnit there good at this!’ ‘w-who d-do you think t-trained them.’ Lucy blinked blushing. That actually made a lot of sense now that she thought about it.

Virgo soon moved closer pulling her lips apart and admiring her folds. “Princes… your beautiful.” Virgo praised her moving closer as she gently kissed her skin. Lucy and Gemini gasped feeling first contact, the sensation was different for them both.

Aries smiled following Virgo’s lead as she gently kissed Gemini’s lower lips. Now both where gasping in pleasure as they felt two different sets of lips kissing them. Lyra took the initiative to play harder as her hands groped and moshed both girls breasts into one another, making sure there areolas clashed.

Smirking she leaned down before sucking on both their breasts, taking them both in her mouth as she happily suckled, purring like the two had earlier. Virgo continued her kissing before pulling back much to Lucy’s dismay. “Don’t worry princess, I just want to do what Princess does with me.”

‘uh oh…’ Lucy blinked, Gemini was worried? ‘What do you mean uh o-‘ she stopped her train of thought as Virgo moved away from her hips before she bent Lucy downward before raising her hip into the air, pressing her own breasts into her back.

‘w-what the hell?!’ Gemini smiled, her Lucy was going to love this. Lucy’s crotch now hung in the air inches from Virgo’s smiling face. “Your scent is intoxicating Princess, I love it so much.” Lucy blushed at her statement; she had heard it before but still…

Virgo gently pulled Lucy’s lower lips apart breathing in her scent happily before licking her lips. With no time to process what was happening Virgo leaned down plunging her tongue into Lucy’s depths. Virgo moaned into Lucy before pushing her lips in as her tongue licked in circles, curling as she tasted her Master’s inner walls.

Screaming Lucy thrashed into Lyra’s hands, the pleasure shooting through her. Gemini did the same as she thrashed in Aries hands, the same oral assault being felt by them both. The white lamb grinned mimicking what Virgo had just done pulling Gemini up to her lips as Lyra held them down, still content to play and suck on their breasts.

“I-I… I hope I do this right…” Aries muttered spreading Gemini’s folds aside as she looked in with a smile, her pink inner walls matching her pink fur. Leaning down she did as Virgo had gingerly kissing her before plunging her tongue in and sucking gently.

Now both Neko’s screamed in ecstasy. The pleasure was shooting through them like lightning! Twice as much since they felt every touch, caress, and lick their spirits gave them. ‘I-I-I C-cant, I can’t stand…’ ‘I-I-I K-know!’ Both Gemini and Lucy screamed in unison as there orgasms hit them at once.

Virgo and Aries moaned happily as they tasted there Master’s unique flavor, it was like nectar. “Oh wow they even orgasm together, that’s adorable!” Lyra squealed much to Lucy and Gemini’s shame. ‘t-t-that’s it!’ Gemini fumed before poofing into a different form.

The other spirits blinked in surprise before seeing a golden light. “Shrink magic!” instantly all three of them shrank to a few inches in height. Lucy’s rear thumbed to the soft bed startling her, the hands having held her up now gone. Once the smoke vanished Gemini panted tiredly in Lucy’s form, her original one.

“W-whoa this is weird.” Lyra looked herself over. “Agreed, Princess never showed me this last time”. “G-G-Gemini! Why did y-you shrink us!” Aries whined in freight. The twins grinned viciously scooping up the three.

“Payback time,” Lucy slowly raised her head up to look at Gemini seeing her grin. ‘Oh I have a bad feeling about this…’ “You should Miss Lucy, the funs just starting.” Gemini chuckled darkly unnerving them. “You First Lyra!” Gemini giggled moving between Lucy’s legs. The harpist looked at her Master’s massive crotch with glee.

“I want to feel everything!” she screamed happily surprising Gemini; she knew Lyra was a bit eccentric but still this came as a shock. Gemini gently tugged on her dress before pulling off entirely, not that she put up a fight, if anything she was trying to disrobe just as quickly.

“No, no by all means fight not to go in.” Gemini deadpanned, there harpist not really paying and mind to it. Sighing Gemini lowered her once she was full naked towards Lucy’s nether lips. Lucy screamed in pleasure and Gemini in shock as Lyra literally lunged off her hand into Lucy, crawling her way in laughing gleefully.

“Jeez and I thought I had a few screws loose.” Gemini rubbed the back of her head sheepishly. Looking back at the other two spirits in her palm she grinned. “Who’s next?” Virgo raised her hand with a small smile. “Is it finally time for punishment, Princess?” Gemini giggled nodding.

Virgo squealed happily, an emotion she didn’t show often. “Let’s see if I can make this special for you…” Gemini set Virgo and Aries down before rolling Lucy on her stomach, the Celestial mage still squirming as Lyra crawled deep within her.

“Miss Lucy, make sure you squeeze hard, be ruthless with her she gets off to it.” Gemini added not really knowing if Lucy could hear her or not in her pleasure. Picking Virgo back up she pulled Lucy’s ass to the side grinning. “Ready to go spelunking? Your punishment is to writhe and clean everything inside Miss Lucy.” Virgo bowed nodding.

Moving Virgo close she slowly pushed Virgo’s head inside Lucy’s ass much to the delight of both women. Lucy grunted in shock feeling the foreign intrusion before screaming in bliss as Virgo burrowed deeper inside her ass, apparently years of digging giving her the perfect skillset.

Gemini gave Lucy’s ass a playful smack enjoying it jiggle before looking back as Aries who shivered in discomfort. Gemini gently lifted Aries up cradling her. “Please don’t, don’t panic. You told the same thing to Lucy as I’m telling you. You’ll enjoy it… and I promise you won’t end up with a tail.” Gemini snickered as Aries puffed her cheeks out blushing.

The white lamb gently breathed nodding. Gemini flipped Lucy back around so she panted and moaned on her back before Gemini crawled over her feraly. “Do you like it? Do you love it? The feeling of your spirits pleasuring you because we love you?” Gemini smiled kissing up Lucy’s chest, gently licking between her breasts.

Lucy’s eyes where clenched shut as she nodded, the pleasure feeling so strange to her. “Remember what I told you about Virgo?” Lucy didn’t respond but moved her hips a bit gasping before crying out in pleasure. “Good, clench harder, push against her. She loves it.” Gemini trailed her tongue over Lucy’s lips before capturing her in a fierce kiss.

Lucy moaned into their lip lock, pressing her tongue against Gemini’s. There kiss was short lived however as Gemini pulled back much to her Masters annoyance. “It’s your time to shine.” Gemini whispered to Aries moving her closer to Lucy’s lips.

Aries blushed nodding timidly as she saw her Master’s colossal lips closing in on her. Breathing slowly she leaned into her, letting her face press against Lucy’s lips. The celestial mage even through her pleasure gentle cupped her hand over Aries, slowly pressing her closer, not to hard but just gentle enough for her comfort.

Aries shuddered feeling Lucy kissing her entire face, her large tongue lulling out a bit too gently lick her. ‘It reminds me of our first time Miss Lucy’ Gemini smiled adoringly. Lucy moaned in response, apparently still able to hear her thoughts.

Gemini poofed changing her form so she was once again in her new cat form. “I wonder if I can keep this form, it could make some interesting scenarios.” Gemini purred crawling over Lucy so she met her face to face.

Aries jumped as she felt Gemini’s lips pressed against her back. “Relax…” Gemini mumbled out closing her eyes, her tongue rubbing against Aries as she and Lucy kissed around her small body. Gemini groaned into their kiss now able to feel Virgo and Lyra working inside of her.

‘J-Jeez! What’s gotten into them?’ Gemini wondered. Virgo was frantically licking her inside and thrashing wildly. Lyra wasn’t much better, she couldn’t see what she was doing but her wiggling form gave her the impression she was pleasuring herself inside of Lucy.

‘Fun to find out all your Celestial Spirits are kinky?’ Gemini purred. Lucy nodded absentmindedly, her mind shutting down as pleasure coursed through her. Gemini sucked lightly on Aries before pulling the upper part of the White Lamb spirit inside her mouth.

Lucy pulled the bottom half of her inside her own as they met in the middle, their tongues now playing with Aries as she wiggled around in pleasure. ‘You like tasting her don’t you? The pleasure of being in control of her very being, the same pleasure I get when I play with you.’ Lucy moaned into their kiss, her tongue zoning in between Aries legs.

‘Hmm maybe I should shrink you after I’m done with our kiss, have Virgo and Lyra and even Aries stay the same size pleasuring you while I get off to you inside me, which hole though?’ Lucy squealed clenching up in pleasure much to Gemini’s delight.

‘Funny my words do so much. Are you hoping for me to actually go through with my words?’ Lucy shivered, her tail twitching around frantically. Gemini pushed Aries all the way inside Lucy’s mouth before parting her kiss.

“I guess that means yes,” Gemini chuckled lifting her hand up. “This will probably knock you out, the pleasure will be too much but if you insist.” Gemini grinned, her hand slowly glowing. Lucy slowly shrank under her, all three of her spirits shrinking with her.

“Fancy, we should definitely do this with everyone when we get back.” Gemini smiled lifting Lucy up before giving her a kiss of her own. Aries shivered in pleasure as Lucy’s tongue molested her body, her woolen clothing long being torn away by their tongues.

The sensation only grew as Lucy opened her mouth for Gemini, the Spirits monster of a tongue pressing her into Lucy. Wet flesh pinned her on all sides wiggling, she could do nothing but cry in pleasure as every inch of her was licked and sucked on.

‘Aries tastes good; I wish she let me taste her sooner.’ Gemini frowned a bit. This was actually her first time with her. Aries had always insisted she didn’t want to, well until Gemini had mentioned Lucy joining in that changed her mind instantly.

Gemini groaned in pleasure as she felt a tight wiggling inside her rear. It was spectral, something there yet nothing at all. The pleasure however was very real; it felt like somebody was actually struggling inside her ass!

‘We definitely need to look into this more,’ Gemini pulled back from there kiss moaning in pleasure at the sight. A strand of saliva connected them together and suspended Aries in midair. “This might not work right like that…” Gemini lifted her hand up as it glowed brightly, Aries instantly falling into her open palm now the size of Lucy.

“We spirits might be immortal but pain is very real in our world.” Gemini frowned. The thought of drowning at microscopic level was something she didn’t want to scar her with. Gemini pushed Lucy and Aries together much to the Lambs embarrassment.

“you might want to hold onto each other, it’s going to be a tight fit.” Aries looked at Gemini confused before she saw herself and Lucy being lowered. “W-W-Wait G-Gemini!” She didn’t get much else out as she pushed both shrunken Wizard and Spirit inside her gasping in pleasure.

Lucy groaned, crying in pleasure as both Lyra and Gemini pleasured her. Aries looked on at Lucy’s face; she had one of pure contentment and ecstasy. Leaning in Aries captured her Master in a deep kiss moaning herself, Lucy meant so much to her…

Aries continued to Kiss Lucy with passion as she and her master where thrust in and out of Gemini slowly, their bodies being just the right size for her pleasure. Pulling away, Aries smiled warmly as she stared at Lucy’s pleasure induced expression, she was in her own personal heaven.

“I-I… I love you so much L-Lucy,” Aries cupped Lucy’s cheek affectionately. “After you saved me… saved me from Angel, I just.” Aries fidgeted not finding the words she wanted to say, instead going in for another kiss, wanting her Master to know just how she felt.

‘Aries, Virgo, Lyra, Gemini…’ Lucy’s eyes where hazed over, her mind only focusing on the pleasure her spirits brought her. Gemini smiled, her Master was herself again. Grinning Gemini gave one final shove pushing Aries and Lucy all the way in, making sure to squeeze tightly to force them together.

Lucy groaned as she and Aries where squished together, her two little passengers doing the same within her. Aries couldn’t so much as move as she felt Gemini squeezing her, she had to just let the twins do what they wished with her and her Master.

‘I hope you love it Miss Lucy, the feeling of Virgo drilling deep inside your rear, the feeling of Lyra dancing around your inner walls, the feeling of Aries breasts pressing against your own, and the feeling of me using you as nothing more than a toy, I hope you love it.’ Lucy nodded robotically, indeed loving the combined feelings, they were just too much.

Gemini grinned rubbing her index finger over her own clit, Lucy’s screams ringing in her mind. ‘Let’s finish this Miss Lucy, you can’t be her much longer,’ Gemini pinched her clit hard screaming herself as she felt Aries wiggling within her.

The combination of Lucy and Aries along with the phantom feeling of Virgo and Lyra was just too much, Gemini screamed in pleasure, her release at its peak. Lucy’s eyes widened in shock as she screamed loudly, the pleasure of Gemini’s orgasm flooding through her.

Gemini grit her teeth trying to stifle her hips as she bucked into Aries bed, the feeling of Lucy’s own climax hitting her harder then she expected. “J-J-Jeez! W-we… we need to do this again… Miss Lucy…” Slowly Gemini’s head fell back, her consciousness slipping from the combined pleasure Lucy and her shared.

Lucy’s screams died as she slowly started losing consciousness to, Gemini’s pleasure lulling her to sleep. Aries looked at Lucy surprised. “L-Lucy?!” Aries wiggled against her but was still trapped tightly in her prison.

“G-G-Gemini! Gemini!” Aries cries fell on deaf ears, the Twin spirits sleeping happily with their Master and friends tucked neatly inside them.

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

~ Magnolia, Lucy’s home~

 

 

Erza stood still, sweat ran down her body in beads as she formed multiple magic circles all around her anvil. “J-Just… A bit… More!” Erza grunted waking Mirajane, having passed out from exhaustion hours before.

Wendy looked up dazed, her own magic depleted, Erza now running on fumes. Suddenly the anvil glowed a bright golden waking Mirajane and Wendy up instantly. In a flash as soon as it was there it was gone.

“D-done…” a smile graced Erza’s lips before she fell over unconscious. “ERZA!” Wendy screamed running to help her. Mirajane followed pulling Erza up with Wendy’s help. “Stay here I’m going to get her to bed, she’s too weak to move on her own.

“B-B-But I, I can help I can heal her-“, “No! You sit there and rest your just as weak as her.” Mirajane said sternly. Wendy whimpered a bit nodding, knowing she was right, her magic wasn’t even back yet. Mirajane staggered a bit walking with Erza, her strength just as sapped.

A few minutes Later Mirajane returned, walking down slowly. “Erza’s alright, she’s just severely drained of power. She’ll probably be out of it for a few days.” Mirajane said with a hint of worry. Wendy frowned but nodded, it would take her at least a day to get her own magic back so she couldn’t help her.

Mirajane frowned seeing the saddening expression of the young magic, whenever Wendy cried it wrecked her heart. “Wendy… She’s fine, you helped her more then you know. If you hadn’t kept her up for so long she would have run out days ago. You kept her going.” Mirajane smiled kneeling down and hugging the younger mage close.

Mirajane cupped her face pulling her face up. “You did amazing, you where amazing.” Wendy sniffled a bit nodding, her tears slowly fading away. Mirajane leaned forward giving her a quick kiss before helping her up.

Both mages looked towards the anvil, tools where sprawled out everywhere with no organization but in the center sat a small glowing item. Mirajane walked over hesitant to see but looked with awe at the small item in its place.

It was a small golden necklace; the chain was now much shorter, apparently used for more support and the casing of what it held. Dangling from the end of the chain was a small black emblem in the shape of their guilds crest. Resting on the outside gleaming white on the surface was multiple cut stones, shining brilliantly with the gold surrounding them.

The item coursed with magic, humming with life. ‘Erza… you created a new artifact entirely’ Mirajane smiled. The act of creating such a thing took years but Erza had done it in a week. “She’s so powerful, it still surprises me.” Wendy muttered quietly, Mirajane nodding in agreement.

Mirajane slowly picked up the golden necklace, it felt warm to the touch, like it was alive. “The malice, it’s gone…” she whispered in awe. How such a darft artifact could be changed, it was wonderful. Mirajane placed it back before pulling Wendy with her.

“Let’s wait to use it until Erza’s awake, she deserves the honor after all.” Wendy smiled nodding, she certainly did. Pulling out a Tarot Card Mirajane let it flash a few times before pocketing it. “Alright Cana will be back in a few to see it, I think she’s probably tired herself after distracting the guild for a week.”

Wendy nodded giggling. The two mages walked back to their bedroom to join Erza, there rest earned in full after the impossible feat they just achieved.

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

~ Celestial World, Gemini’s domain ~

“It’s your fault you know.”

“H-H-How is this my f-fault?”

“Well you did turn the princess into a cat”

“T-T-That was an A-Accident!”

“That wasn’t what I meant you have such a fluffy bed it put me to sleep!”

“HOW IS THAT MY FAULT?!”

“Hey guys, Lucy’s waking up.”

 

Everyone present looked at Lyra who sat over Lucy, her pink ears twitching a bit as she yawned slowly waking up. “Lucy you’re finally up!” Gemini screamed tackling Lucy. “G-Gemini!” Lucy mumbled underneath her spirits chest.

“Get off her Gemini, you going to knock her out again with your breasts!” Lyra screamed angrily. “Someone’s just jealous I have them” Gemini snickered cupping her chest. “You’re flatter than me! You just have Lucy’s you thief.” Gemini’s eye twitched a bit in annoyance at the flat remark.

“G-guys…” Lucy whispered leaning up, her mind still clouded. “W-where am I?” her spirits looked at her oddly. “You don’t remember anything Princess?” Virgo asked with worry. ‘My mind… it feels hazy…’ ‘Yea an orgy will do that to ya’ Lucy blinked in surprise hearing Gemini’s voice in her mind, her eyes widening as it all came back to her.

“WAIT?! WHERE STILL IN THE CELESTIAL WORLD?! H-How long has it been?” Gemini frowned rubbing the back of her head. “U-umm well…” “About 5 hours Princess.” Gemini frowned at Virgo for just telling her. “Were sorry Miss Lucy, we couldn’t go back while you were passed out… I can’t take you through the gate if you’re sleeping.”

Lucy looked down blankly, 5 hours was a long time in Earthland… “Don’t worry, I’m taking you back now, everything’s should be ready by now.” Lucy looked at Gemini confused. ‘C-Crap’ “What do you mean everything’s ready?” Lucy frowned as Gemini fidgeted a bit, her pink tail twitching behind her.

“Goodbye Princess, please feel free to punish me again… it was wonderful.” Lucy blinked as Virgo leaned in kissing her. ‘o-oh god I had her in my… for 5 hours?!’ ‘Oh relax she loved every second of it.’ Gemini grinned.

Once Virgo pulled back smiling Aries moved forward bowing lightly. “I love you L-Lucy, please visit my domain anytime you wish to, I’d love to… well…” Aries blushed fidgeting around. Lucy smiled knowing she was just as embarrassed as her spirit. Leaning down Aries gave her a quick kiss pulling back.

“Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Why do you have to leave so sooooooon!” Lucy eeped in shock as Lyra tackled her to the ground kissing her deeply. Gemini and the others smirked knowing Lyra would act like that. “L-Lyra, I, I need to go!” Lucy mumbled between their tongues.

The harp spirit pulled away crying but nodded. “P-please summon me more often, you know I love playing for you… and with you.” Lucy blushed nodding. “Alright, I’ll make sure she visits again soon, thank you all for everything you did.” Gemini said sincerely bowing to them.

The others nodded smiling. “We would do anything for Princess; it’s us who should be thanking you.” Virgo smiled bowing back. “Thank you Gemini…” Aries smiled nodding. “Cant Lucy stay a bit longer, I want to play with her breasts again!” Lyra pouted sadly.

Gemini shook her head; they only intended to stay 2 hours anyways. “I’ll see you all soon.” Lucy smiled giving each of them a goodbye hug before Gemini’s gate opened between them before flashing, spirit and Master returning to their world.

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

~   Magnolia, Lucy’s home    ~

 

 

Gemini and Lucy appeared in their bedroom, the latter coughing violently once more. “D-Damnit Gemini warn me before opening that thing it hurts to breath going that fast.” Lucy wheezed. “Sorry Miss Lucy,” Gemini said sheepishly rubbing the back of her head.

“It’s good to be home though.” Gemini smiled looking at their bedroom. Instantly the door to the room burst open, Mirajane wearing an excited expression. “LUCY YOUR BAC-“Her face went blank. “Why are you a pink cat?” Mirajane said in a toneless voice, her mind blanking out.

Gemini looked down in surprise, having forgotten she still wore the Lucy’s form. “Oh that reminds me Miss Lucy your back to normal.” Gemini smiled. Lucy looked at her hands and chest before feeling her hair. No ears!

“Sweet I’m me again!” Lucy cheered. Mirajane fell over shocking them, her face bright red as her soul slowly rose from her mouth happily, apparently she liked the look. “Lucy your back!?” Erza moved the door to the side before seeing a naked Lucy and a neko Gemini.

“Why are you a pink cat…?” Erza muttered quietly in surprise, apparently taking it better then Mira had. “Because Miss Lucy wouldn’t let me dye it blond.” Gemini muttered before she was hit upside the head by Lucy. “It’s a very long story, but Erza your back!” Lucy smiled running over before jumping into the scarlet mages arms happily.

Erza smiled kissing her Lucy deeply. ‘I’ve missed this so much,’ Erza felt like crying, for her it had been over three months since she had seen the blonde mage. Lucy pulled away slowly as she cupped Erza’s cheeks, her face being one of pure happiness.

“I… I missed you so much.” Lucy sniffled hugging Erza and nuzzling her face into her neck. Gemini stepped over Mirajane grinning. “No love for me?” Erza looked to Gemini as her tail flicked back and forth impatiently.

“Of course I missed you to Gemini.” Erza smiled holding her other arm out. The spirit grinned following Lucy’s example as she leaped forward hugging onto Erza, the scarlet mage showing her impressive strength as she held both in her arms as they kissed her happily.

‘I should leave on long missions more often,’

 

~___~

 

After Lucy had changed and Gemini got her cat appearance out of the way the two told everyone what had happened after Mirajane had woken up. Mirajane had been disappointed with Gemini for keeping Lucy so long, after all 5 hours wound up being 3 weeks. Everyone was worried sick!

“And that about sums up what happened.” Lucy sighed quietly, her energy feeling drained after that trip. “Wow so we have 3 new harem members, I can’t wait to see them again.” Cana grinned before shivering as Mirajane glared at her with a sickeningly sweet smile. “Now Cana… I know you meant Family members right?”

The card mage shivered nodding rapidly. “Good,” Mirajane smiled happily looking back at Lucy, all present sweat dropping at her demonic tendencies. “So enough about me, what happened with all of you?” Lucy inquired with curiosity.

“Well besides the fact we were worried about you not much really. The guild was about them same wondering when you’d come back but nothing big happened, in fact it seems the dark guild activity has decreased since you left for the celestial world. I guess they gave up on you since they couldn’t come after you.” Cana smiled.

“Wow that’s great news then.” Lucy grinned. “Gemini glanced to Mirajane. Mira smiled before looking to Erza who nodded. “By the way Lucy do you know what day it is?” Mirajane said excitedly. ‘huh I’m not sure actually, it still feels like the same day’ Lucy shook her head.

“It’s June eleventh… “Erza frowned looking at Gemini. “Because somebody had to knock her out.”, “Hey it’s not my fault, you won’t believe the pleasure we shared when we felt like that, it would knock you on your ass to!” Erza growled taking her words as a challenge. “Guys, not now.” Mirajane said sternly quieting them.

“Umm… so what’s so special about the eleventh?” Lucy asked confused. “Well nothing silly, it would have been special if somebody brought you back when we planned it though.” Mirajane smiled looking at Gemini. “OH COME ON I APOLOGIZED!” Gemini scowled looking away.

“W-wait… you were in on this to?” Everyone nodded eagerly. ‘Everyone wanted me to go with Gemini… why?’ “It’s time,” Mirajane called out. “Wait is someone here?” Mirajane grinned not saying a word.

Lucy heard somebody in there kitchen walking towards them. “This might be a little late…” Gemini said quietly with a smile. “But better late than never.” Mirajane finished. Slowly a figure appeared in the door way.

Her shape was feminine as show by her rather large assets. She had a pink dress with a white trim and a dark pink ribbon attached to it in which the top portion of the dress is a slightly lighter pink while the area below her waist has a darker shade of pink. A pink bonnet with a white trim was resting on her head, including a blue corsage on the left side. And finally she wore white stockings and a pair of dark pink shoes.

Lucy stared in shock, words not comprehending who stood in front of her. “It’s been so long… I missed you to Big Sister.” Lucy’s mouth felt dry, she couldn’t speak as she watched what looked like a ghost walking closer, her face being revealed now from under her bonnet.

“Happy Birthday Big Sister Lucy.” She held a small cake in her hands with a few lit candles, tears streaming down her cheeks happily as she stared at Lucy. The Celestial mage slowly felt herself rising as she moved closer to the girl, her hands covering her mouth as she felt her own tears starting to form.

“Michelle…”

 

 

 

To Be Continued ~<3

End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Well its about damn time, FINITO!

 

Thank you all for reading your reviews are what inspire me to continue and i hope i pleased you all ^.^

I'm probably going to take a break from this story for a few weeks because i have a lot of requests piling up at the moment so i hope you'll all wait patiantly for me to continue.

 

Now onto the fun part >:) the challange.

 

THATS RIGHT, I ADDED ONE IN HERE! LETS SEE IF YOU CAN GET IT!

 

For this Challange i DARE YOU to name the castle Erza and Laxus fought in, and the Creature i based Yasin off of, Think your up for it?

If you get it right of course i'll give you a reward :P but im keeping that a secret for now ^.^

 

Until next time guys, i bid you aduu

Welcome to the Family by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO CHAPTER 14~!

 

I for one deeply apologize this took such a long time to write. I had planned on posting this for you all on Sunday but so many things just got in the way and with the spell checking and re-editing it just took me longer then i had planned :(

 

Well with that out of the way, i have to really say i enjoyed writing this again. I've been vexed for months that i didn't update this but thats all changed now. I plan on having multiple chapter's coming out within the following weeks so i hope you all enjoy.

 

Now if anyone remember's my challange last chapter... yes all those months ago, i asked you all to figure out who the demon was i based Yasin off of, and the strange castle in the lake they fought in.

 

Well as for the first i based the demon off of Y'Shaarj, or more specificly the Sha of anger. And as for the castle in the lake, that i took from Scholomance. I hope that clicks now if you re-read chapter 13.

 

But anyways thats enough for now, i know a lot of you have been waiting a long time for this so without further adoo~

 

 

Turn off the lights,

 

Sit back,

 

Get comfy,

 

grab tissue's...

 

 

And.....................................

 

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

 

~ Previously ~

 

 

 

Gemini glanced to Mirajane grinning. Mira smiled before looking to Erza who nodded. “By the way Lucy do you know what day it is?” Mirajane asked excitedly. ‘Huh I’m not sure actually, it still feels like the same day.’ Lucy shook her head confused.

“It’s June eleventh… “Erza scowled looking at Gemini. “Because somebody had to make her pass out.”, “Hey it’s not my fault, you won’t believe the pleasure we shared when we felt like that. It would knock you on your ass to!” Erza growled having taken her words as a challenge. “Guys, not now.” Mirajane said sternly quieting them both.

“Umm… so what’s so special about the eleventh?” Lucy mumbled in confusion drawing the others back to their previous statements. “Well nothing silly, it would have been special if somebody brought you back when we planned it though.” Mirajane smiled looking at Gemini. “OH COME ON I APOLOGIZED!” Gemini scowled looking away.

“W-Wait… you were in on this to?” Everyone nodded eagerly. ‘Everyone wanted me to go with Gemini… why?’ “It’s time,” Mirajane called out. “Wait is someone here?” Mirajane grinned not saying a word as she along with everyone else looked towards the kitchen next to them.

Lucy’s eyes followed theirs as she heard footsteps coming closer toward them. “This might be a little late…” Gemini said quietly with a smile. “But better late than never.” Mirajane finished. Slowly a figure appeared in the door way.

Her shape was feminine as shown by her rather large assets. She had a pink dress with a white trim and a dark pink ribbon attached to it in which the top portion of the dress is a slightly lighter pink while the area below her waist has a darker shade of pink. A pink bonnet with a white trim was resting on her head, including a blue corsage on the left side. And finally she wore white stockings and a pair of dark pink shoes.

Lucy stared in shock, her words betraying her as she looked at who stood in front of her. “It’s been so long… I missed you to Big Sister.” Lucy’s mouth felt dry, she couldn’t speak as she watched what looked like a ghost walking closer, her face being revealed now from under her bonnet.

“Happy Birthday Big Sister Lucy.” She held a small cake in her hands with a few lit candles, tears streaming down her cheeks happily as she stared at Lucy. The Celestial mage slowly felt herself rising as she moved closer to the girl, her hands covering her mouth as she felt her own tears starting to form.

 

“Michelle…”

 

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

~ Outskirts of Magnolia, Lucy’s home ~

 

 

Lucy sat crossed on her bed, tears stream down her cheeks freely as she cried into the nape of her younger sister. Michelle sat on her lap embracing Lucy as she too shared in her joy, her dreams of being united with her big sister having finally come true.

Both blondes sat in silence as they held one another, their words prior being enough for them as they just held one another close. ‘Michelle…’ Lucy hugged her closer, she had her sister, she was back! It seemed like a dream but feeling her so close in her arms, she was real.

Even after everything was explained she still couldn’t believe it…

 

 

~_____~

 

~ Earlier ~

 

 

“Michelle!” Lucy screamed nearly tackling the blonde. “Big sister!” Michelle tossed the small cake to Gemini making the spirit stagger as she tried to grab the flying pastry properly. “JEEZ A LITTLE WARNING!” Both sister’s clung to each other in joy, they were reunited.

Everyone smiled warmly as they looked upon the scene, Lucy crying as she held Michelle and Michelle clutching her closely, this really was something they would remember. Lucy pulled away for a moment as she grabbed Michelle’s cheeks, then her shoulders, then her sides, as if inspecting her to see if she was real or not.

“H-How… How…” Lucy stammered inaudibly, words not forming properly as shock controlled her actions. Michelle smiled warmly looking towards the others. “We planned on showing you this on your birthday, but as we said better late than never,” Gemini smiled looking to Erza.

The redhead stepped forward before pointing to something glowing between the blondes chest. Lucy followed her finger before looking at the strange necklace currently being worn by Michelle. “W-W-What is it?” Michelle pulled the chain lightly before flashing the Fairy Tail emblem to Lucy.

“It gave me life,” Michelle grinned excitedly. Lucy looked back at her necklace with wonder, what on earth was it? Gemini set the small cake down licking some of the frosting from her finger before shedding some light on her thoughts.

“Miss Lucy, we have a lot to tell you, we haven’t been entirely truthful with you these past few months,” the spirit blushed looking down. Lucy looked at her confused before she was led by Mira toward there dining room, it would be best if she sat down for this.

As Mirajane began telling their tale Lucy listened in shock and awe as she heard all the strange stories she hadn’t had knowledge to previously. How Erza first went in search of artifacts to craft Michelle’s necklace, how she had claimed it to be an S-Class quest instead to not draw attention from anyone else. How she had gone from one grizzly scene to the next to recover all of them. And finally how it was forged into what Michelle currently wore now.

Of course Gemini, Cana, and Wendy added in input here and there for more details but she understood the gist of it. All her friends, her lovers, her family they went through so much to give her, her sister back, knowing how this time of year had troubled her so greatly. They went through equal troubles themselves just to make her feel better…

Michelle clung to Lucy for dear life as she held the blonde close; she never wanted to be separated from her sister again. “And that’s how we brought her back. She didn’t have a physical form so we couldn’t just use the chain to heal her. We also couldn’t just use the other two items to give her life or she’d just be a talking doll, but in hindsight you’d still be happy with that,” Gemini shrugged before being elbowed by Erza in annoyance.

“It took all of these items combined to manifest her body. As long as that pendent is worn by her, her body will remain.” Erza smiled looking Michelle over. Her transformation had gone off perfectly. She looked just like she had before, even her blue dress had changed back to pink strangely enough.

Lucy said nothing as her mind went blank, too much information to process as she was held close by Michelle. “Guys, Miss Lucy’s mind is spinning like a typhoon. We should give her some alone time with Michelle, she needs to take this in slowly.” Gemini looked to everyone seriously; this was quite a bit to take in all at once, even for someone as special as Lucy.

Everyone nodded seeing the vacant look on her face as she clung to Michelle. Pulling Lucy with her Michelle went towards her bedroom as she held Lucy close, her embrace still holding her tightly as if fearful Lucy would leave her if she loosened her hold even for a second.

 

~_____~

 

~Present ~

 

 

“This isn’t a dream is it…?” Lucy mumbled quietly as she pulled Michelle closer. “No big sister, I’m really here,” Michelle smiled nuzzling her face into Lucy’s neck affectionately. Lucy smiled resting her chin on Michelle’s shoulder.

“How did this happen…?” Michelle looked at her puzzled; everything had already been explained prior. “How did you react to this, to everything…?” Michelle blinked in surprise before it dawned on her. Smiling her buried her face back in Lucy’s neck before talking quietly.

 

 

~_____~

 

 

~ Two Weeks ago ~

 

Mirajane, Erza, Cana, and Wendy stood over their large bed as they looked at a small doll resting in the center. “We don’t know if you can hear us, or if your even conscious like this but Michelle, it’s time for you to return, return to us and to Lucy.” Mirajane said quietly before nodding to Erza.

The redhead moved forward with the glowing necklace before gently placing it around the doll’s neck. Standing back everyone looked curiously as the pendent glowed brighter. “I, I feel it pulsing… It’s like my magic, it feels alive,” Wendy whispered in awe.

Cana shook her head in wonder, she had missed quite a bit having spent the better part of a week inside the guild hall but seeing such an item like this, it really left her for a loss of words. “Michelle, please come back.” Erza mumbled quietly.

The pendent hummed loudly before a small wave of golden light pulsed through the doll surprising everyone. “I-Is it working?” Wendy asked with worry, it had been a minute now and nothing seemed to stand out.

“We just have to hope, there was no guarantee this would work from the beginning.” Erza said solemnly as she looked away. Wendy whimpered looking away; this had to work, for Lucy… Suddenly the pendent flashed brighter before giving off a much larger pulse of energy.

Everyone present felt the air in the room grow much denser, like someone with a tremendous amount of magically energy had just walked into their room. “I-I-Is this the pendant’s doing?!” Cana shielded her eyes from the light. “I-It’s either the necklace, or her.” Mirajane joined in as she hid her vision from the golden light radiating from their bed.

As the light reached its apex it suddenly died off completely letting everyone see once more. A loud gasp escaped everyone’s lips as they gazed at the doll, or what it was now. Michelle lay on the bed in her pink dress with her eyes closed as her chest slowly rose and fell rhythmically.

“Michelle… it, it worked…” Mirajane covered her mouth in awe, they had done the impossible, she was alive. Erza moved to her slowly as she looked at Michelle. “Wendy, check her over.” The young Dragon Slayer nodded quickly as her hand rose. Her spell hummed to life before she channeled power into her.

Wendy closed her eyes breathing slowly as she checked over her body. “Her vitals are all normal. Her hearts beating properly and I can’t sense any misshapes in her form… I, I think she’s perfectly fine.” Wendy moved her arms back as her spell died off.

Erza looked her over for a moment frowning. “Why is she unconscious then, shouldn’t she be wide awake if she was alright?” Mirajane tapped her chin in thought for a moment, ‘She’s alright but she’s not awake…’

Cana moved to her other side before looking her up and down. “Hey guys,”, “Maybe we should run another check, could you have missed something Wendy?” Erza frowned. “Umm guys,” Wendy shook her head looking towards Michelle. “I checked everything Erza; something would have shown if she wasn’t normal.” Cana scowled angrily.

“GUYS!” Erza and Wendy looked to Cana confused before looking to the brunette puzzled as she smirked. “She’s just sleeping,” Cana poked her cheek making the sleeping blonde shake her head a bit. Erza, Mira, and Wendy stared at her blankly for a moment, she was just asleep?

“But we were talking so loud…” Cana shrugged knowing full well the difference from someone asleep or unconscious. “Hey Michelle, oh Michelle,” Cana whispered next to the sleeping blondes ear making her stir a bit.

“…”

Everyone froze as Michelle mumbled in her sleep. “Michelle? Come on wake up,” Cana shook her scowling as the blonde rolled to her side snoring lightly. “Well… this is unexpected,” Mirajane rubbed the back of her head sheepishly as she smiled.

“Come on, wake up!” Cana pushed Michelle over completely but the blonde just continued to snore lightly as she laid there sleeping. “OH COME ON!” Cana growled she was acting like Gemini in the morning.

Hopping on the bed she grabbed her shoulders roughly before shaking Michelle furiously. “W-W-Wait C-Cana?!” Wendy said in a panic but Erza rested a comforting arm on her shoulder. “Wake, Up, All, Ready!” suddenly Cana eeped in surprise as Michelle’s hand pushed into her chest sending the brunette flying backwards off the bed.

Everyone gawked in surprise before looking towards Michelle as she slowly rose upwards, her eyes sagging a bit as she yawned tiredly. Michelle rubbed her eyes for a moment confused before looking around. “Where am I?” As she continued to look around she suddenly froze as her eyes landed on Erza, Mira, and Wendy who looked at her shocked.

“W-What strength?!” Erza stammered it didn’t even look like she was trying to force Cana away from her. It was more like she just flicked her wrist. “I-I-Is she human?!” Wendy cried hiding her face into Mirajane’s side. “Well she’s not a doll anymore that’s for sure,” Michelle looked at the three confused before her eyes widened.

“You!” Michelle screamed before immediately scampering over to the three, all shocked at how quickly she scurried over to them. “ERZA, MIRAJANE, WENDY!” Michelle cheered excitedly as she saw the three members of Fairy Tail looking at her oddly.

“I haven’t seen you in so long!” Mirajane sweat dropped; did she even realize what was going on? “DAMNIT THAT HURT!” Everyone looked to the floor next to them as Cana rubbed her head in pain. “CANA!” Michelle said happily before scampering backwards in fear as she was glared at.

“W-W-what?!” Tears began to form as she looked at the angry brunette. Mirajane stepped forward before resting a comforting hand on Michelle’s shoulder. “M-Michelle?” The blonde looked up turning her head to the side curiously. “Y-Yes?”

Mirajane began to speak but stopped, this was hard to say… “M-Michelle, tell me what do you remember?” Michelle looked at her puzzled for a moment. “Remember?” Erza stepped forward next to Mira looked Michelle over. “What was the last thing you remember before going to sleep?”

Michelle tapped her chin in thought before drawing blanks. “I… I don’t know… I, I remember I was inside something… mechanical?” Michelle shook her head for a moment trying to bring back her memories. “I, I was inside, no I… Michelle’s eyes lowered as she felt a foreboding feeling wash over her.

“I was in the infinity clock… and I,” her eyes darkened further as she recalled images of her fighting someone, the pictures slowly becoming clearer and clearer as she recalled what had transpired before her inevitable transformation.

“I was changed back… I’m big sister’s…” Mirajane frowned sadly; those had to be painful for her. “Big sister… Nee-san!” Michelle’s eyes widened as she looked around in fear. “WHERE’S BIG SISTER, WHERE’S LUCY?!” Mirajane kept a firm hand on her shoulder as the blonde tried to get up.

“M-Michelle, we have a lot to talk about.” Michelle looked around frantic, where was her big sister?! Erza, Cana, and Wendy sat on the bed with Mira before they began to tell Michelle what had happened. A lot had been missed since she was turned back into a doll, and her memories where all scattered, she needed guiding.

As each of them told her what had happened the past year Michelle slowly became calmer, and calmer, before finally sitting quietly as she listened to everything being said. “And that’s how you came to be once more.” Erza pointed to the glowing object between her breasts. Everyone present looked to Michelle’s neck in surprise; apparently the necklace had shrunk a bit when she changed. It now resembled more of a choker then a necklace.

‘Maybe that’s for the best, if it ever came off her neck she’d just change back into a doll’. At least like this it couldn’t be removed. Mirajane smiled softly as she rubbed her hand up and down Michelle’s thigh comfortingly.

“So… Big Sister’s not here…” Michelle said sadly as she hung her head. “Don’t worry, she’ll be back soon. Gemini just took her to the Celestial world so she would be out of the way for a bit. We wanted your return to be a surprise for her, she’s misses you a lot and we wanted your reunion to be magical.” Mirajane chirped excitedly.

“M-My… my reunion… with Big Sister,” Michelle’s eyes lit up with excitement, she was going to see Lucy again! Everyone smiled seeing the look of pure happiness on her features before suddenly she frowned. “Is something wrong Michelle?” Erza asked with worry before they all heard a loud growl.

“I’m… I’m hungry,” Michelle whined in sadness as her stomach gurgled, she hadn’t eaten in a year. Mira blinked in surprise before smirking, she was still the same Michelle from before. “I’ll make you something to eat. For now just talk with everyone and get to know one another more. Lucy should be back by tomorrow.”

Michelle nodded sadly as her stomach continued to bother her.

 

~____~

 

As the weeks went on Michelle slowly came to understand all that had been happening in her big sister’s life. It seemed like a fantasy to hear it all but the proof was all around her. She lived in a beautiful home, her friends had taken up the role as her family, and she even found solace in her parent’s death once more.

But of course she also heard all the bad things to. How Lucy had been pursued by dark guilds, and how she was attacked then marked by them. Needless to say Michelle wasn’t happy to hear that, not one bit. But as the days went on Michelle worried less and less about that and more and more about why her big sister wasn’t home yet.

Today was June 11th and she still hadn’t returned…  Michelle pulled her knees to her chest as she sat in the living room saddened, she missed her sister deeply. ‘Big Sister…’ She nearly screamed as she suddenly felt a hand resting on her shoulder.

“Hey now don’t pout, I’m… I’m sure Lucy will be home soon…” Mirajane said sadly, she missed Lucy just as much as Michelle did, they had never been separated this long since they had started dating, amongst other things.

Michelle nodded quietly as she continued looking down. It seemed strange to her, she wanted her big sister all to herself like before but… seeing all of Lucy’s friends, the ones who tried to save her back at the infinity clock together like this, it made her happy to. ‘Their hers.’

Mirajane moved around before sitting next to Michelle comfortingly. It was in her nature to comfort someone when they weren’t feeling good. As the two sat together in silence it was suddenly disturbed by a loud commotion upstairs.

‘Lucy!’ Mirajane shot up, her eyes widened, she recognized her voice. “I-I think, I think she’s back!” Michelle looked up shocked, was Lucy really back now, she had been told she would be weeks prior. “Quick go to the basement, she can’t see you yet!” Mirajane pointed her away quickly.

The blonde looked down sadly but nodded; she wanted to rush up to Lucy now but knew it would ruin the surprise her friends had been planning for her for months. Making her way off the couch and down the stairs she stood quietly in the stone floor and waited for further instructions.

After about 15 minutes the cellar door opened before two figures descended. “So she’s really back, it worked?” Michelle cupped her mouth, she recognized that voice… As the two came into view Michelle felt her heart flutter upon seeing Mirajane and Lucy.

“BIG SISTER!” Gemini blinked in surprise before crying out as she was tackled by Michelle. “S-S-she’s, f-friendly,” Gemini grunted out as she felt Michelle’s arms hugging her tightly. Michelle opened her eyes before glaring.

Suddenly she shoved Gemini back angrily. “M-Michelle?!” Mirajane said in surprise but saw the angrily expression on her. “Who are you… You’re not Nee-san!” her voice was icy as she stared at the copy of her sister.

Gemini looked up from the ground in surprise, how could she tell? “Whoa, take it easy, my name’s Gemini.” Michelle’s anger died down for a moment as she recalled Mirajane mentioning her. “Your, your Nee-san’s spirit?” Gemini nodded before poofing back into her original forms.

“I’m Gemi, and I’m Mini. We take on Miss Lucy’s forms because, it’s the form we were given. It makes us feel much closer with Miss Lucy.” Gemini changed back into Lucy’s form waving her hand over herself. “How could you tell I wasn’t Miss Lucy though?”

Michelle closed her eyes shaking her head, “You just weren’t my big sister.” Mirajane tapped her lips in thought, this was the first time anyone had seen through Gemini just from hugging them. Michelle must have a bond much deeper with Lucy then she had originally thought.

As Gemini got back to her feet she looked Michelle over approvingly, she was exactly how Lucy remembered. ‘Miss Lucy will be ecstatic about this’. “Alright well Lucy’s in the living room now so we should set everything up, are you ready Michelle?”

Michelle beamed happily; she had been waiting for this for weeks. Nodding she followed Mirajane and Gemini to the kitchen before they waited for the right moment to show Lucy her return.

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

~ Present Day ~

 

“You guys have been planning this for so long, and to think I never even realized something was going on…” Lucy shook her head amused, she never suspected her friends to do something like this without her knowledge.

“Are you mad at us for not telling you?” Lucy leaned up from Michelle’s shoulder as she saw Gemini peaking in with a worried expression. “You already know the answer Gemini, why would I be mad?” Gemini frowned sadly, she knew Lucy wasn’t mad but she hated keeping things from her, even surprises.

“We would have told you from the start Miss Lucy but…” Gemini frowned looking down sadly. “But they didn’t know if I’d change back or not.” Michelle finished for her sitting back a bit. Patting the bed Gemini took the invitation and sat down next to Michelle quietly.

“Things did turn out for the best Miss Lucy, but if they hadn’t… I don’t think we could bear seeing you like that.” Gemini shook her head sadly. Lucy nodded understanding what she meant, if she was told even for a second she could have had Michelle back, her hopes would have skyrocketed. They just wanted to protect her in the worst case scenario, Michelle didn’t come back and it had all been for nothing.

“I’m glad you didn’t tell her,” Michelle said quietly surprising them both. “It was worth it to see your surprise today, I’ve been waiting my entire life to be with you big Sister, and today that happens.” Michelle lifted the pendent from her neck smiling warmly.

“I get to spend the rest of my life with my big sister,” Lucy felt her eyes tearing up again before hugging Michelle close. She just missed her so much! Gemini smiled sitting back a bit, she felt kind of like a third wheel at the moment but was quickly pulled into the hug by Lucy making her feel more at ease.

All three held one another for a while, silence surrounding them as they hugged each other close. Time seemingly slowed making their time together perfect in every way. Gemini cracked open an eye first seeing Michelle nuzzling Lucy happily, she really was kind of cute.

A lecherous smirk crossed the spirits face. She’d have to bring it up some time, and now was just as good as any. “So when are you two going to sleep together?” Gemini whispered in Lucy’s ear coyly. Lucy’s eyes shot open as she nearly choked on her words.

“W-W-WHAT?! “W-What are you talking about Gemini?!” Lucy screeched as her cheeks darkened considerably. “Well I planned on sleeping with Lucy tonight, why?” Lucy and Gemini shot there gaze to Michelle; their jaws slacked in shock by her words.

“Wow… Just born yesterday and already trying to nail her sister. I’m so proud,” Gemini said almost reverently. “GEMINI!” Lucy screamed covering her face as she blushed furiously. Michelle looked at them both confused, why where they acting so strange?

“So Michelle, tell me the details you had in mind, what position where you going to try first with Miss Lucy?” Gemini grinned but got an absent look from Michelle. “Positions?” Gemini snickered looking back at Lucy, “I think she’d look good on bottom don’t you agree?” Lucy shook her head, this couldn’t be happening, Michelle wasn’t a sexual deviant like Gemini, when did she change?!

“Why would Lucy look good on bottom? Wouldn’t she look good anywhere?” Gemini laughed happily as she batted her knee in amusement. “Well I can’t argue with you there, but seriously what did you want to do with Lucy first?”

Michelle blinked tapping her lips for a moment. “I guess I wanted to sleep with her, I’m kind of tired.” Gemini stopped snickering as she looked to her confused. “Wait… you just want to *sleep* with Miss Lucy?” Michelle nodded happily, making the blushing blonde calm somewhat.

“Wait, wait, wait… Sleep, as in go to sleep?” Michelle nodded again. “Is there any other kind of sleep?” Gemini was about to respond but was immediately tackled by Lucy as she cupped her mouth. “Nope! No other kind, uh M-Michelle, would you excuse me for a moment!” Lucy rolled off the bed grabbing Gemini with her as she dragged the struggling blonde forcibly from the room before kicking the door shut behind her.

As Lucy crawled on the floor she growled angrily at Gemini. “What the hell was that about?” She hissed in her ear as Gemini was struggling for air. “C-Can’t, breathe… Miss Lucy!” Lucy growled before letting go of Gemini as she gulped in air.

After Gemini caught her breath she calmed a bit before looking behind her. “I know right, how could Michelle not know what I meant?” Lucy growled clenching her fists. “THAT’S NOT WHAT I MEANT! How could you say something like that, she’s my sister!”

Gemini grinned salaciously, “Because you have many naughty thoughts in your head about her. Do you honestly think she won’t be a part of your harem Miss Lucy?” Lucy blushed looking away. “Look, Michelle’s my sister first and I won’t have her a part of this.” Her look was stern causing the spirit to scowl.

“Miss Lucy, what have I told you about lying to yourself?” Lucy glared at her, “She’s off limits!” Gemini sighed shaking her head, off limits wasn’t really a word known by any of them. “Lucy, like it or not Michelle will be a part of your harem one way or another. You think she’ll just live here and not notice what we do behind usually opened doors?” Gemini added emphasis by the lack of Miss in her name.

Lucy blushed looking away. “I, I don’t care, I won’t force her to be in this...”, “Then what if she comes of her own accord?” Lucy blinked in surprise looking behind her. Mirajane stood there with her arms crossed as she frowned at Lucy.

“Mira… not you to,” Mirajane sighed before kneeling next to them. “Michelle’s missed you her whole life Lucy. Do you honestly think even for a second she’d pass up being with you physically?” Lucy was about to respond but her mouth went dry.

“She loves you and probably knows you better than any of us do… excluding Gemini who cheated.” Gemini’s twitched a bit at her remark but let it slide; she was being defended after all. Lucy fell silent; could she really have Michelle join them? Wasn’t that the line she couldn’t cross… was there even one anymore?

“I think we crossed that when you first shrank Miss Lucy,” Gemini muttered seriously. What they did certainly wasn’t considered normal by any stretch of the imagination. Sighing Lucy cast her eyes down, this still seemed kind of forced.

“Fine… but only if she wants to, I don’t want to force her, and I don’t want any of you to push her either.” Mira nodded along with Gemini, they already knew in the end it wouldn’t be by force, no one could resist Lucy let alone her sister.

Mirajane smiled helping Lucy and Gemini up before turning to leave, “I’ll be going to the guild hall with Erza, we need to report her in after all. We’ll see you when we get back.” Gemini waved to her along with Lucy as she remained quiet.

‘Great her minds turning again, she doesn’t know how to confront this with her…’ sighing Gemini moved to the bedroom before entering first, she wouldn’t push Michelle but she’d definitely pick her mind about the subject.

As she looked to the bed she frowned as she saw the blonde sleeping. Apparently she was tired after all. Lucy entered behind her, smiling warmly as she saw her sister resting so peacefully. “She really did mean she wanted to sleep with you… unbelievable,” Gemini sighed shaking her head, did she use the wrong phrase or was Michelle really that naive?

Lucy moved past her spirit before crawling into bed with Michelle. Holding her close she smiled contently as she held her sister, both their faces showing joy as they clung to one another. Gemini wanted to join them but shook her head, she had to think a about a few things first.

Moving to the door she shut it behind her leaving Lucy to be with her sister alone.

 

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ Fairy Tail Guild Hall ~

 

Erza said nothing as she approached the guild hall with Mirajane. After hearing about what had happened with Lucy & Gemini, she had to think things over. ‘If Lucy chooses not to bring Michelle into this, then we’d have to at least put up precautions so she didn’t stumble upon what we do…’ That didn’t sound all to pleasing however.

Their home was supposed to be their sanctuary. A place where they could do what they wanted whenever they wanted with Lucy without fear of being caught by guild members or on lookers alike. ‘To hide even there…’ Letting out an audible sigh Erza shook her head in disappointment.

“It will be alright Erza, I know the outcome already.” Mirajane smiled happily as she walked up the steps to the guilds door. “Not everyone can predict everything, not even you Mira.” Erza frowned. “Oh it’s not a prediction.” Mirajane grinned chesurely before opening the door for her.

“What do you mean by that? Is there something you’re not telling me?” Erza said warningly, she hated being left in the dark, and Mira had a knack for planning things in advance. If she did something to them, even she wouldn’t be able to figure it out till it happened.

Mirajane’s smile turned into a smirk briefly before she shook her head. “Nothing at all silly, why would you say that?” Erza growled but had to stop as the guild hall immediately erupted upon seeing her. “ERZA!” The redhead faltered briefly as the guild all screamed her name, masses of her friends soon swarming her happy for her return.

Mirajane stepped past them giggling lightly before making her way to the bar. Makarov sat on the counter as usual as he watched Erza being hugged by her friends. “Good morning Master,” Makarov smirked raising his glass to her.

“So I take it by your good spirits, it worked?” Mira nodded excitedly. “I’m pleased to hear it. So tell me, when do you think young Michelle will come back here? I’d love to see her again to.” Mirajane tapped her chin in thought, it had been over two weeks since she returned but she’d need more time with Lucy before she was ready to do anything big like join the guild.

‘That’s if she even chooses to. I’m not sure if she’d be able to do any missions without a full team how she is. I suppose that wouldn’t matter really but still.’ Makarov saw the look of indecisiveness and sighed. “You don’t need to feel rushed over this, let her enjoy her time back before you tell her. The offer will always be there.” Mirajane nodded happily, that was true enough.

Stepping past the counted she waved to Kinana before taking the eager barmaids place, her own excitement for Erza not missed as she left quickly to greet the redhead. Moving to the sink she ran the water before cleaning the dishes that had piled up.

She kind of missed working as strange as that sounded. She had spent so long at home helping Erza craft Michelle’s pendant she hadn’t been in the guild hall for so long. It made her feel at peace being there, even if it was just by doing her daily activities.

Looking around she noticed everyone’s reactions to Erza, each one unique to their own. Natsu’s ecstatic excitement, Gray’s calm and casual greeting, Macao and Wakaba’s laughter of comparisons, even her sister’s joyful eagerness…

Mirajane frowned looking towards Lisanna, she hadn’t talked with her sister for a while now. Every time she had tried to sit down with her sister something always seemed to come up for either sibling, it was getting rather troublesome to say the least.

‘Now’s a good as time as any,’ Mirajane smiled turning the tap off before walking past the counter, she had missed her daily talks with her sister, and was quite eager to talk with her again. As she approached her however Levy stepped up with an excited look on her face.

“Her Mira,” She waved catching her off guard a bit. “O-Oh, hey Levy what’s up?” Levy looked around for a moment before grinning. “I looked into MIDI like you and Lucy asked me to. It took longer than I thought it would but I found some useful information I’d thought you’d like.” She chirped excitedly.

Mirajane frowned sadly, that information might have been helpful before but now it was irrelevant… “Levy… that information was for Erza. She went to MIDI recently but as you can see she’s, well back.” Levy looked to her crestfallen.

“S-So… you guys don’t need my help anymore?” Mira shook her head, “I’m afraid not. Thank you though for looking into it, I really appreciate it.” Levy nodded sadly walking away quietly. ‘Damnit…’ Mirajane scowled seeing Levy’s disheartened look, she must have been overjoyed to help us…

Shaking her head sadly Mira knew she’d have to do something for the bluenette later to make up for all her help, even if it came a little late. ‘She did help us translate the book Makarov lent to us in the first place, without her there’s no telling if Michelle would even be here right now.’

Looking back towards Erza the crowd had mostly disappeared leaving Erza alone sept for Natsu, Gray, and Happy. ‘Crap where’s my sister?!’ Mirajane looked around not seeing Lisanna anywhere. Sighing she shook her head sadly, something had come up again.

Moving back to the bar she walked back quietly before slouching a bit, she’d really have to have a talk with Lisanna sooner or later… and hopefully sooner, than later…

 

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

 

 ~ Outskirts of Magnolia, Lucy’s Home ~

 

Lucy moaned contently as she began to wake. Opening her eyes she smiled happily as she saw Michelle still curled up in her arms snoring lightly, she just looked so cute like that. ‘It’s like before, she just has that nature about her that makes me want to protect her.’

Michelle’s eyes slowly began to flutter open as she yawned tiredly. “L-Lucy?” Lucy smiled hugging Michelle closer. “I’m still here,” Michelle nodded happily cuddling closer to her, her warm embrace being all she ever wanted from her sister.

“This reminds me of when we were children, you used to hold me in your arms while we slept to,” Michelle mumbled happily. “I’m pretty sure you’re still a child at heart, I’m not sure dolls can age,” Lucy giggled. Michelle sighed contently leaning closer to Lucy.

“I really did miss all the things we did together. It was always my dream we could do everything we used to again.” Michelle’s smile dropped a bit before she looked away. “Before I betrayed you…” Lucy frowned, moving Michelle’s face back towards her own.

“Michelle, you know I don’t blame you for what you did, you just wanted me back. Dark guilds… they lie. You had no way of knowing what they’d try to do to me. If you hold that against yourself it will just eat at you. I forgive you Michelle, and I’m happy to have my sister back.” Lucy leaned forward giving her a gentle kiss on her forehead.

Michelle sniffled as her eyes began to water. “I’m, I’m so happy to hear you say that!” Michelle sobbed as tears began pouring out. Lucy chuckled dryly as she held Michelle tightly. She was still as emotional as before, it was like nothing changed at all.

Lucy ran her fingers through Michelle’s hair slowly as she laid there. It still seemed like a dream, but the proof of Michelle’s existence was clinging to her as she continued crying joyfully. Slowly her eyes began to close as she felt herself relaxing into her bed but before she could, she was suddenly startled as Michelle leaned upwards.

“M-Michelle?” the blonde’s eyes where closed as she began sniffing. “Something smells nice…” her stomach growled loudly making Lucy blink in surprise. ‘Nothing did change. She’s still 100% Michelle.’ Shaking her head in amusement, Lucy crawled out of bed stretching before she moved to the door.

“Come on lets go see what it is, I know you’re hungry.” Michelle nodded happily as she quickly followed Lucy down the stairs. As they entered the dining room Lucy gawked in surprise as she saw the table set with multiple plates along with a large feast laid out on it.

“W-What the hell?!”, “Oh your up already? Shame, I wanted to wake you myself Miss Lucy.” Lucy looked in the kitchen before scowling. “Why do you look like Mira…?” Gemini shrugged flipping some of her platinum hair to the side. “She cooks better than I do and her skills transfer over remember.”

Lucy looked in the kitchen seeing the large mess before looking back to the set table. “So… the banquets for?” Gemini grinned before snapping her fingers. “It’s your birthday dinner Princess. Princess felt bad for keeping you in the Celestial World so long she decided to make it up to you, and asked me to help.” Lucy eeped in surprise as Virgo picked her up bridal style.

“V-V-VIRGO?!”, “Yes Princess?”, “W-Why are you here?!”, “Because Princess summoned me to help prepare your meal.” Lucy looked at Gemini blushing before turning her gaze back to Virgo. “P-please put me down…” Lucy pulled her skirt down to hide her panties.  “Certainly,” Virgo moved to one of the chairs before pulling it out and setting Lucy in it. ‘Why does everyone pick me up like that?’ Lucy blushed looking away.

“And of course this is also for you Michelle, think of it as welcoming you to the family.” Gemini grinned before poofing back into Lucy. “F-Family?” Michelle’s eyes lit up excitedly. “Of course, where practically sisters to you know,” Gemini snickered sitting down next to her and across from Lucy.

Lucy eyed Gemini suspiciously, she was never this outgoing with anyone… something was up. “Here Princess, please try some of the food we prepared.” Virgo set a plate in front of her before doing the same for Michelle and Gemini.

Lucy looked to Virgo as she smiled brightly. ‘Virgo’s acting suspicious to… and the last time they both did something together I was pulled into the celestial world…’ Lucy glanced back to Gemini as she eagerly ate her food. Michelle looked over the food in front of her excitedly, she didn’t know what to try first they had made so much!

Lucy sighed before burying the feeling. Maybe Gemini had just decided to do something nice for them, after all Michelle was still new to all this. Looking back at her plate she smiled before trying some of the food set for her.

As she began to eat however something occurred to her. ‘This… this tastes like Mira’s food, it’s delicious but… somethings off…’ Lucy frowned, something tasted different. “Do you not like it Miss Lucy?” Gemini said crestfallen making Lucy shake her head.

“No it’s delicious Gemini, thank you. And thank you to Virgo I really appreciate you guys making dinner.” Virgo gave a gentle bow before standing over Lucy. Lucy looked back at her meal before taking another bite. It wasn’t like it didn’t taste good or anything just… strangely familiar. Not like Mira’s cooking but familiar. She couldn’t place it.

“I’m so glad to hear you say that Miss Lucy. Virgo and I worked really hard on it… We even added are own special sauce to it.” Lucy froze mid-bite, a chill running down her spine as she heard her words. Lucy looked to Gemini fearful as her happy smile before was replaced with a lascivious one.

“G-G-Gemini?” The spirit grinned poking her plate for a moment. “I tried to make it on my own but it was so hard without someone else to help me. Thankfully Virgo was nearby. She made sure to wring out every… last… drop…” Gemini lifted her fork to her lips before giving her food a quick lick. “I think the flavors amazing, it tastes like you after all.” Gemini purred.

Lucy stood up abruptly as her face went crimson. “M-Michelle don’t eat any…” her words died as she saw Michelle’s mouth stuffed full of food. “Ish shomting wrong Nee-Shan?” She mumbled out crudely. Lucy blushed harder looking back to Gemini who sat there smirking.

“Yes is something wrong Miss Lucy? I thought you loved eating from me... I mean with me.” Gemini smiled cheerfully. Lucy blushed furiously before sitting down. ‘J-Just calm down, she’s trying to get to you… she wouldn’t have… well she probably wouldn’t have done this to Michelle…’ Lucy looked at Gemini as she grinned wider.

‘She, she really did!’ growling Lucy pushed her plate back making Gemini scowl. “Done eating Miss Lucy? Fine I guess more for Michelle then.” Gemini snickered setting Lucy’s plate next to the blonde as she ate delightedly. “Tshank you Gemini!”

Gemini smiled happily rubbing Michelle’s shoulder. “Anytime,” Lucy grit her teeth, she didn’t even know what was going on! ‘I have to tell her, I can’t just let her sit there and keep eating-‘“Oh by the way Lucy I wouldn’t tell anyone about how I cooked the food. I want it to remain a secret, kay.” Gemini grinned resting her hand on her chin.

Lucy growled audibly now, this was going too far. “Michelle, I need to te-AHH!” Lucy cupped her mouth in embarrassment. ‘M-M-My… my…’ Lucy looked between her legs as she saw Gemini’s bare foot inches from her crotch.

“Did you say something Miss Lucy?” Gemini grinned viciously. Lucy clenched her fist angrily, she was playing dirty. Lucy tried to scoot her chair back and away from Gemini but felt it firmly in place. “Is everything alright Princess?” Virgo smiled happily holding Lucy’s chair. ‘Traitor!’

Gemini giggled happily before moving her toes closer. Lucy’s breath hitched as she felt her crotch poked and prodded by Gemini’s toes. “So do you like it Michelle?” Gemini turned to her as she saw the blonde still eating with gusto. “It tashrs delicioshus!” Gemini rubbed the back of her head sheepishly as she saw Michelle eating everything, it was lucky she had made so much or she would have likely picked the table clean by now.

‘Where the hell does she put it all, she has a perfect figure?’ her eyes zoned in on her large chest before smirking. “Gemini I’m warning yo-AHH!” Virgo placed her hands on Lucy’s shoulders holding her still. “I’m sorry what was that?” Gemini flicked her toe again causing Lucy to eep quietly.

She was trapped and she knew it. She couldn’t let Michelle see what they were doing to her, and every time she tried to say or move Gemini would either poke, prod or pinch her! Michelle looked up for a moment as she saw Lucy fidgeting.

“Ish everything ok?’” Lucy was about to respond but was beaten to it by Virgo. “The Princess is just excited to see enjoying your meal.” Michelle smiled happily before going back to her food. “Hey Nee-shan, why does she call you Princessh?” Michelle inquired not looking up from her food.

“Because I am her humble servant of course, I live to please my Princess with every fiber of my being, and take any punishment willingly when given.” Virgo bowed again before going back to her position as she held Lucy still.

‘IS SHE JUST DOING THIS SO I’LL PUNISH HER!’ Gemini smirked, moving her own plate towards Michelle. “Well I’m finished, feel free to have mine to if you’d like.” Michelle cheered happily adding it next to hers. “I hope you liked the sauce, I made it especially for you. In fact it’s pretty close to what Miss Lucy makes. You could practically call it identical.” Lucy wanted to scream at Gemini but her foot was still gently tickling her lower lips.

“Really? Hey Nee-shan can I try your special shauce next?” Michelle asked excitedly. Lucy’s face went crimson as Gemini had to stifle a laugh. “Hey I’m sure Lucy can make you some right now if you’d like, and I bet you can even help her!” Gemini said excitedly.

Michelle swallowed the last of her meal before looking towards Lucy with glee. “Can I help you make it big sister?” Lucy bit her tongue as Gemini forced her toes into her. “N-N-No, I, I d-don’t think r-right now’s a g-good time M-M-Michelle,” Lucy’s face contorted back and forth both in pleasure and embarrassment.

“Oh… ok,” Michelle looked down crestfallen. Gemini sighed giving Lucy one more poke before pulling her foot back. ‘And to think she didn’t get a hint from any of that, what’s going on in her mind?’ Gemini scowled seeing Michelle absently fiddling with her plate.

Standing up Gemini nodded to Virgo before taking the plates away. Virgo watched Michelle closely until she knew she was watching Lucy. “I hope you enjoyed your meal Princess,” Virgo bowed before leaning down. “Virgo what are yo-“Lucy began but had to stop midway as her eyes widened in surprise.

Virgo pressed her lips against Lucy’s before pushing herself into the blonde to deepen the kiss. Michelle covered her mouth in surprise as she looked at them kissing. ‘WHAT THE HELL!’ After about thirty seconds, (and Lucy’s constant struggling) Virgo pulled away before bowing again with a sly smile.

“B-B-Big Sister? W-why did she kiss you?” Michelle asked surprised. Lucy blushed poking her fingers together sheepishly. “Oh that? Don’t over think it, that’s just how everyone in our family greets each other. We also do it when we have to leave, Virgo was about to head back to the Celestial World.” Gemini smiled walking up to Virgo before giving her a deep kiss.

Lucy just stared at them shocked, where they making this up as they went along or did the plan this out?! Pulling back Virgo moved over to Michelle before surprising the blonde as she gave her a quick peck on the lips. “VIRGO!”

“Good bye princess’s, oh and Princess, the Celestial King requires your presence next time you come back.” Virgo bowed to Gemini before closing her gate. “The king wants to talk with me? Huh.” Gemini frowned, that didn’t sound good. Usually he only called to you when you were in the celestial world. He didn’t send messengers.

Michelle held her lips for a moment as she watched Virgo dissipate. “I wish I knew sooner that’s how you say hello, I would have kissed you this morning then Nee-san.” Lucy blushed looking down. “D-Don’t worry about it Michelle, you don’t have to-“, “Wait at all, you can make up for it now!” Gemini shouted abruptly before pushing Lucy next to Michelle.

“W-W-WAIT GEMI-“Lucy’s mouth went dry as her face was inches from Michelle. “Good morning Nee-san,” Michelle giggled before leaning in and kissing the startled blonde. Lucy felt her legs wobble under her as she was kissed. It wasn’t deep by any stretch of the imagination but it was gentle, serene… soft.

Lucy closed her eyes enjoying the kiss making Gemini smirk slyly. ‘She never said she couldn’t be forced into it.’ Gemini knew it was playing dirty to use Lucy’s condition against her but she had to do it. Lucy’s eyes hazed over a bit as she felt pleasure flowing through her, she was getting turned on.

Michelle kissed Lucy a lot longer than Virgo had her but pulled away once she felt Lucy wobbling beside her. “That felt wonderful Big Sister,” Michelle smiled warmly looking to Lucy but saw her face in bliss. “I usually feel that way to,” Gemini shook her head amused before moved behind Lucy.

“But then again usually I kiss Miss Lucy differently.” Michelle looked to Gemini confused. “You don’t kiss her lips?” Gemini tapped her chin before grinning proudly. “Nope, I kiss her much differently, it’s really makes me feel like her sister when we do.” Gemini had to stifle a laugh as she saw Michelle eyes widen comically.

“I wanna kiss Nee-San like that to!” The spirit’s hand rose over Lucy as she smirked slyly. “Fine by me, I’ll show you how.” Lucy’s eyes began to change back as she heard the words exchanged around her. “G-Gemini?”, “Size Magic, shrink!”

Lucy didn’t have time to catch herself as she suddenly fell to the floor, her height now reduced to its usual stature in bed. Michelle covered her mouth in shock as she saw Lucy at her meager height of 4 inches. “B-Big sister?! Why is she so small?”

Gemini leaned down scooping Lucy up before dangling her in front of Michelle’s face. “It’s how we kiss, she likes it when I do this,” Lucy’s eyes changed back completely as she saw Gemini moving her closer towards her face.

“W-W-Wait Gemini don’t-“She couldn’t finish as Gemini’s lips crashed into her face kissing her roughly. Michelle watched with fascination as Gemini pressed against Lucy’s head as she deepened the kiss, her tongue coming out from the corners of her mouth as she licked Lucy’s face.

‘Big Sister… she likes kissing people like that?’ Gemini counted in her mind before finally pulling Lucy away. Looking at her expression she could already tell the spell was in effect again. Her plan was kind of tricky, she had to keep Lucy in this state but not fully into it yet, she wanted to guide Lucy and Michelle together.

“See, that’s how we kiss… care to kiss Miss Lucy?” Michelle eagerly nodded holding her hands out. Placing the panting blonde in her grasp Michelle looked at Lucy excitedly, she was holding her sister in her palms…

“Nee-San…” Lucy’s vision slowly began to change back as her mind regressed to its original state. “M-Michelle…” Looking up she saw Michelle’s lips coming closer and knew what was about to happen. As she felt Michelle’s lips press into her face a soft moan escaped her lips, they were so soft…

Gemini smiled moving Behind Michelle as she looked at each angle, the expression on Michelle one of pure and unbridled happiness as she held and kissed Lucy. “Do you Love Miss Lucy Michelle?” The blonde nodded as she continued to kiss the shrunken mage.

“Do you want to be with her forever?” Once more Michelle nodded as she began licking Lucy’s face like Gemini had prior. “Do you want to be a part of our family?” She didn’t even have to look to know the answer to that one.

“Then show Miss Lucy you mean it, show her how much you want to be in it!” Michelle moaned kissing Lucy deeply; she wanted to show her Nee-san it was true. Lucy’s mind fully hazed over at this point, her mouth hung open as she tried kissing Michelle back.

Gemini closed her eyes blushing a bit as she felt Lucy through her mind. ‘She’s ready.’ Moving in front of Michelle she tapped her shoulder drawing the blonde’s attention away from Lucy. “Michelle?”, “Y-Yes?” Michelle pulled away as her saliva connected her to Lucy.

“Are you ready to feel closer to Miss Lucy then you ever did before? To be one with her even?” Michelle’s face lit up, she didn’t even know that was possible! “Y-Yes, I want to be as close to Big Sister as possible!” Gemini nodded knowingly before grabbing Michelle’s hand.

“Then follow me, and make sure to bring Miss Lucy of course.” Nodding Michelle followed Gemini as they were lead back upstairs to her bedroom, her own thoughts filled with excitement at the prospect of being even closer to Lucy then she thought possible.

 

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ Outside Lucy’s home ~

 

Hiding behind the surrounding forest, a small group looked upon the current Residence of Lucy Heartfilia with anticipation. “We should do it now, she’s alone I’m telling you!” A burly man walked forward looking over the windows.

The lights where on in 3 different rooms, they had no way of knowing for sure. “We know that the other four left earlier today but we have no idea if they have more living there or not. The only relevant information we’ve gathered since being here is that she lives with Mirajane Strauss, and Erza Scarlet. I don’t know about you but I’d rather not get pulled into a fight with all three of them.”

The slender figure from before tsked in annoyance. “Then we should have attacked as soon as they left!”, “But the other two were still here.” A woman dropped from the tree next to the other two. “Cana Alberona is the daughter of their guilds most famous Wizard. And Wendy Marvell is a Dragon Slayer. Even with three of us and three of them I don’t like that outcome.”

The man from before nodded, “Our target isn’t the run of the mill mark. She took on a skilled team alone and won. “The best course of action is to just wait patiently for the right moment. They can’t guard her forever.”

The slender man sighed, he had been outvoted. Leaning against a nearby tree he waited impatiently. They had been camped here for three weeks and had only seen the blonde leave the house the first day they got there. It was almost like she just vanished from the world itself.

That all changed however as they glimpsed her through the window the day before. She had to have been hiding out. Their target being none other than Lucy Heartfilia was no ordinary girl if whoever was hiding her went through this much trouble to make her ware bouts unknown.

“Someone’s approaching,” The woman whispered from the tree’s above the other two alerting them to the approaching figure. “She looks like a little girl… wait, that’s her, that’s the Dragon Slayer isn’t it?” The taller man nodded. They had only recently found out about Wendy Marvell but it was handy to know.

“It looks like she’d preoccupied, we could probably take her out right now before anyone would notice.” The man from before began pulling out a large dagger but his hand was gripped roughly by the burly one. “We watch only. If one of their friends go’s missing they would know something happened. We haven’t been staying here this long to retreat. We wait until only she is alone, do I make myself clear?”

Grunting in pain he nodded before he was let go. Gigging above the woman from before continued to watch the young mage enter the house. “It looks like she’s the first to arrive. We haven’t seen any commotion since this morning, she really might be alone you know.”

The taller man nodded. “It’s a good assumption but I stand by what I said. We wait.” The woman nodded looking back at the large house. ‘Lucy Heartfilia, you have to let your guard down sometime…’

 

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

 

~ With Gemini & Michelle ~

 

Gemini pushed the door open with her foot tugging Michelle with her excitedly. “Alright Michelle, first things first. Strip!” Michelle looked at Gemini confused. “Strip what?” Gemini blinked one, then twice before face faulting. ‘She’s was a freaking doll!’

“O-Ok Michelle, I need you to take off all your clothes, can you do that first?” Michelle gave her a puzzled look but nodded. ‘She probably doesn’t even know what sex is… great it’s like the adult version of Wendy.’

Taking Lucy back Michelle looked saddened but said nothing as she began to tug her pink dress off. Gemini kicked her feet back and forth excitedly. She had yet to see Michelle’s full beauty and was quite eager. “Take a peak Miss Lucy, she’s doing it for you,” Gemini whispered next to Lucy’s ears.

The shrunken mage lifted her hazy eyes up as her mouth began to water at the sight. Michelle placed her dress on the bed before standing in a pair of white panties, nylons and a matching bra. “What now?” Gemini looked her over a bit before pointing to the rest of her clothes.

“Keep going you’re on the right track.” Michelle looked herself over. She had never taken this much off at once let alone for someone else. Shrugging she peeled her nylons off before moving towards her panties next. As she peeled off the white garment Lucy’s eyes where transfixed on her nether lips… they were bare.

‘Well that’s kind of odd… does she… does she not have any pubic hair?’ It made sense somewhat, she did used to be a doll but still... it was a bit odd to see considering Michelle knew little to nothing about what they were going to do.

Reaching behind her, Michelle felt the small strap click before her bra fell to the floor freely. Gemini’s mouth almost fell open as she gawked. ‘W-What the hell… She’s huge!’ Michelle stood straight as she looked back at Gemini. ‘Her breasts are nearly twice the size of Miss Lucy’s!’

The spirit licked her lips eagerly; this would be fun for them both. “W-W-well, this did come as a surprise. Who knew you were hiding such a treasure like those from me.” Michelle looked at her puzzled. “What treasure, I don’t have anything on me.”

‘I’m about to change your mind on that,’ her eyes followed Michelle’s large breasts as they wobbled freely. It was like they defied gravity themselves! Scooching to the side Gemini patted the bed. “Come, sit, I have a lot to show you.”

Michelle nodded sitting next to her. “When can I become one with Nee-san?” Gemini grinned lifting Lucy up. “Soon… but first let me show you how you prepare for this alright. Just follow what I do.” Michelle nodded watching Gemini closely, like a student would a teacher.

Placing Lucy down, Gemini moved to her feet before quickly discarding her skirt and top. Nothing else having been worn underneath she now stood naked before Michelle. Surprisingly even with her watching Gemini so intently her cheeks weren’t darkened in the slightest. ‘I guess she has nothing to feel embarrassed about, that’s a good thing.’

Sitting back down Gemini picked up Lucy before tugging her clothes off. “First we need Miss Lucy to be naked like us, in order to be one with her she has to be naked… well she doesn’t have to be but it’s more fun this way.” Gemini grinned sensually.

Michelle’s eyes zoned in on Lucy’s naked body as each piece of her clothing was torn off. Once Gemini stripped Lucy of everything she displayed her for Michelle. “What’s your first impression of Miss Lucy like this?” Michelle looked at Gemini confused before looking back at Lucy.

“She’s small…” Sighing Gemini looked Lucy over before gently bringing her finger’s to the blondes breasts. “She’s supposed to turn you on. What do you feel when you see me do this,” her finger’s moved to the side of Lucy’s legs spreading them apart before she gently massaged her nether lips.

Lucy mewed in pleasure as she thrust her hips forward greedily. As Michelle watched the sight her cheeks slowly began to flush, something Gemini immediately noticed. “That! What do you think of Miss Lucy like this?” Michelle fidgeted around as she looked at Lucy’s movements.

“B-Big Sister… she looks like she’s in pain…” Gemini scowled before moving Lucy forward. “She’s not in pain, this is how you pleasure her. It gives her a euphoric feeling like nothing you’ve ever experienced before…” Gemini blinked in surprise, why didn’t she just do that before.

“Ok Michelle, spread your legs apart, I’m going to show you what I mean.” Michelle looked at Gemini with worry before casting her eyes to Lucy. The shrunken mage was still panting contently as her own hand moved between her legs.

‘It gives her pleasure…’ Moving back on the Bed Michelle spread her legs apart for Gemini. The spirit took the invitation crawling between her spread thighs. ‘Should I show her what I mean with my fingers first or just shove Lucy inside?’ Gemini frowned, she probably should start slowly, she didn’t want to scare her… or turn her off.

Placing Lucy down Gemini moved her finger’s to the sides of Michelle’s labia before spreading them apart. The effect was instant as Michelle gasped sharply. “W-W-What I-Is that?!” Gemini grinned leaning in. “Pleasure, a much deeper pleasure you’re going to soon be addicted to.”

Moving her lips inches away she gently blew into Michelle causing the blonde to squeal lightly, it was pretty cute she had to admit. Michelle fidgeted uncomfortably, she had never felt anything like this before. It was like her body was hit with electricity and a strange sensation shot through every inch of her, pulsing.

“G-G-Gemini… It feels strange…” The spirit looked up smiling warmly. “Just lay back and embrace it, trust me when I say this pleasure will be worth it. And it will help you bond with Lucy forever.” Michelle gulped somewhat fearful but nodded. She’d do anything to be with Lucy in every way.

Spreading Michelle’s lower lips further apart she took the initiative to lean in before giving her a taste of what she promised.  Michelle gasped as she felt the spirits tongue trail up her exposed inner folds. “W-What… what is this…” Gemini said nothing as she continued licking Michelle slowly, she would find out soon enough.

As Gemini continued licking her, she blinked in surprise as she felt a hand placed on the back of her head. ‘I-Is she really doing that?’ glancing up she looked at Michelle amused as she saw her panting softly with her eyes shut. One hand supporting her while the other held Gemini in place.

‘She’s leaning already and I haven’t even taught her anything yet… I’m so proud!’ Gemini grinned nuzzling her mouth into Michelle as she continued servicing her. Taking it a step up she began nibbling on her lips and she flicked her tongue out every once in a while playfully.

“G-G-Gemini!” Michelle fell back moving both hands to her head. “I-I-I f-feel something coming!” She shook her head confused. ‘Just embrace it like I said,’ Gemini licked her faster. Her fingers reached in as she rubbed each side of her nether lips.

Michelle clenched her teeth as she pulled Gemini into her roughly, the spirit’s eyes widening as she felt her face pushed even harder into the blonde. ‘Jeez she has a strong grip!’ It was almost painful, she’d have to finish her off soon and pray she didn’t clench or she might lose her tongue.

Moving her finger’s up she gently began pinching Michelle’s clit before biting down on her folds. “GEMINI!” Michelle screamed as she thrust her hips forward, her first orgasm of her life shooting through her as she climaxed.

Gemini ‘s eyes widened as she was tugged harder into her then she thought possible, her mouth and nose forced into Michelle as her release flooded into her. The Spirit struggled for a bit before finally prying her face away gasping for air, she nearly drowned!

Michelle panted in pleasure as her eyes lulled open and closed, Gemini coughing profusely after what had happened. “W-What… What was that…” Gemini wiped some of Michelle’s essence off her face before giving it a proper taste. ‘She tastes salty… not overly but enough to make it apparent… maybe because of everything she eats?’ Gemini thought it over for a moment trying to figure it out before she heard something next to her.

“Michelle…” Looking down Gemini blinked in surprise as she saw Lucy standing now with her hands covering her mouth in shock, her eyes back to normal. ‘Crap it wore off to soon!’ Michelle looked up slowly before looking at Lucy.

Slowly her lips moved upwards as she smiled happily at Lucy. “Nee-San, It felt good…” Lucy stood there speechless. She had just come to seeing the final moments of Michelle’s climax. The look on her face would forever be etched into her mind.

Her shock was so much she didn’t even notice herself slowly lifted up by Gemini. “Miss Lucy… She wants to be a part of this…” Lucy said nothing as she clenched her eyes shut. ‘I didn’t want to force her into this…’ Moving Lucy forward Gemini frowned setting her down between Michelle’s breasts.

“You didn’t, she did this willingly without knowing what would happen.” Lucy looked back at Gemini angrily. “She doesn’t know better!” Gemini flinched back, Lucy sounded venomous. Did she really cross a line? “But I wanted to be one with you Big sister.”

Lucy looked back at Michelle’s face as she looked at Lucy disheartened. “M-Michelle, you are with me but… this isn’t…” Lucy’s words left her. She had no idea what this was anymore. “This is our family, and your life. Excluding her just because she’s your little sister is cruel Lucy. You’d be denying her what all of us are thankful for.” Gemini said quietly looking down bitterly.

Lucy looked at Gemini angrily but Gemini held her gaze with a glare of her own. “She’s waited her whole life! Her whole life, to be with you. If you don’t even show her what she’s missing then you’re denying her very rites to that life!” Gemini grit her teeth in anger.

“How do you think this would have ended?” Lucy looked away scowling. She’d be with Michelle and have her little sister back, “WRONG!” Lucy looked back at Gemini confused. “You’d have a sister who knew you were keeping something from her and she’d feel left out. Do you know how that would have ended? With her sad that her sister wouldn’t share her life with her!” Gemini fumed angrily.

“I told you before not to lie to yourself, and that’s what you’re doing. Ever since you were a kid, a freaking kid! You have thought of Michelle as more than just a doll. Sister or not you did things with her that would make any parent question their daughter’s sexuality.”

Lucy blushed looking away angrily. “Big Sister…” Lucy looked up at Michelle confused. “Is that why you did strange things with me when you were younger? Because you liked this feeling?” Lucy gawked, she could remember that far back?! “N-N-No Michelle, I… I…” the words died on her lips.

“I like it to…” Michelle whispered quietly moving her hands towards Lucy. Saying nothing she let Michelle pick her up as she continued to look away, her emotions in shambles, she had no idea what she was feeling or what she was supposed to be feeling anymore.

“You’ve loved me ever since I first came to you… and I love you to Nee-san… I want to be one with you.” Michelle moved Lucy closer before giving her a soft kiss. Lucy clenched her eyes shut as she felt Michelle’s soft lips against her face, she wanted to resist the charms effect but slowly felt the effects beating her.

She couldn’t fight off Michelle… “And that’s why she should be in our family… She wants nothing more than that. The only one who doesn’t know what they want is you. You can try lying but the magic shows you the truth. You wouldn’t feel like this if you just wanted her as your sister Miss Lucy.” Gemini felt a small smile grace her lips.

She could lie to everyone but the only one she had fooled with her words was herself. Feeling her eyes Haze over Lucy cried softly. “Please Big Sister… I love you.” Michelle whispered giving Lucy’s face a lick. Lucy stopped resisting and let the flow in.

As Gemini’s mind showed Lucy’s, she smiled warmly. “She accepts it…” Michelle pulled away looking at Lucy worried but smiled happily as she saw her smiling back. “Nee-san…” pulling Lucy back to her face she continued kissing her and squealed happily as she felt her tiny sister kissing her back.

‘You human’s might have boundaries we spirits don’t abide by, but we don’t abide by them for a reason Miss Lucy.’ Gemini shook her head amused before rolling to the side to watch the show. She’d stay out of this for now.

Michelle pressed Lucy’s face harder into her lips as she tried to deepen the kiss. She had wanted to be close with Lucy but this feeling, it felt amazing. It was like Gemini had said, she felt closer to her then she had ever felt before.

Pulling away Michelle smiled rubbing Lucy’s cheek with her thumb. “Let me pleasure you Nee-san, please.” Lucy nodded letting her body go limp for Michelle, she didn’t care anymore. It might be a taboo to some but, she just didn’t care. Who had the right to call what they did anything but love?

Bringing Lucy up, Michelle spread her legs apart like Gemini had previously. ‘This feels good not painful,’ Michelle remind herself before bringing her lips to Lucy’s crotch. Moving her tongue out she was rewarded as she heard Lucy moaning happily.

As Gemini watched excitedly she felt her own lust growing from the sight. In her mind she could feel the pleasure coursing through Lucy, and watching it just piled it on already. She hadn’t even touched herself yet and she felt ready to orgasm!

As Michelle continued to lap at Lucy’s nether lips she began to move her tongue much faster as a certain taste entered her lips. ‘Nee-san… it tastes good…’ Moaning in bliss Michelle vigorously licked at Lucy’s lips, trying to taste everything her sister had to offer.

“M-M-Michelle!” Lucy screamed causing the blonde to stop momentarily. “D-Don’t worry, she’s screaming your name because she wants you.” Gemini panted as her finger’s worked in and out of her own aching lips.

Looking back at Lucy she was a sweating mess already. Nodding she moved her lips back and was rewarded with Lucy screaming her name again, it sounded wonderful knowing she wanted her. Lucy clenched her eyes feeling herself close, this was too much.

“How does it feel to be played with by your own little sister? You’re supposed to be in charge of her not the other way around.” Gemini whispered out making Lucy grind into Michelle harder. “It’s funny she was a doll but now you’re her toy.”

Lucy screamed, she couldn’t take her words any longer. Thrashing wildly she screamed her release into Michelle’s waiting mouth. As Michelle tasted the rest of Lucy’s juices she shivered, it tasted better then what she had tried before.

Moving her lips closer she began to suck on Lucy, she wanted more! Lucy screamed as she felt new waves of pleasure entering her, Michelle was being extremely rough with her tongue now but it just felt too good!

“That’s right, know your place Miss Lucy. As your little sister’s plaything.” Lucy grit her teeth feeling her second orgasm coming even closer, it hadn’t even been 30 seconds yet! Gemini grinned viciously, she knew exactly what to say, every dirty thing she needed to make Lucy a crying mess for Michelle.

“Just give into her, let her eat you as much as she wants, your nothing more than a toys, toy after all. Your little sister’s, little sister.” Lucy screamed as her second orgasm flooded out of her into Michelle’s mouth.

Michelle sucked on Lucy harder as she tried to taste everything, it just tasted so good. Seeing Lucy screaming in ecstasy Gemini stepped in. If Michelle could make Lucy climax in 2 minutes flat like that she’d have to try her out herself next.

“M-Michelle?” The blonde stopped sucking on Lucy to look towards the spirit. “Why don’t we move on. I think you’re ready to be one with Miss Lucy.” Michelle’s eyes lit up excitedly. “I can!” Gemini nodded smiling warmly at her. She had never seen a look of such happiness before from anyone. It made her heart flutter.

Moving down she pulled Lucy away from Michelle before positioning her between Michelle’s legs. “Once Miss Lucy goes in here, the pleasure I showed you before will seem mediocre.” Gemini shook her head sadly. Even if she prided herself on her oral skills, the fact was Lucy’s tiny movements where unmatched.

“Please show her what I mean Miss Lucy, I’ll help.” Lucy nodded as she panted softly. Pushing Lucy up to her waist inside Michelle she moved her own crotch closer. “This is my first time trying this with You Miss Lucy, I hope it feels good to.” Gemini said somewhat embarrassed. She had been meaning to do this for a while she just never found the right time.

Lucy moaned happily as her head was pushed inside Gemini. Soon her entire upper half was forced into her sealing her whole body in both Gemini and Michelle as there lower lips kissed. “N-Now follow my Lead Michelle, do what I do and anything you think feels right.”

Michelle nodded as she watched Gemini slowly buck her hips into Michelle. Shivering Michelle mimicked Gemini before crying in pleasure. This felt different than before. Lucy felt entirely different but… it felt right. Bucking back into Gemini she panted softly as she felt herself being pushed back and forth with Gemini’s movements.

Lucy moaned as she felt her body slide in and out of her sister and spirit. As her body was moved up and down she could feel the juices around her mixing together as they soaked into her. As her mouth hung open she could help but drink in the flavor. It tasted like Gemini but felt different at the same time.

‘S-So this is what it tastes like…’ She had often wondered what it would feel and taste like if she was shrunk and bathed in all her lover’s essence at once. With just Gemini and now Michelle showing her she had to admit, it was something she’d be looking forward to trying.

Shuttering she wiggled as much as she could but the constant movement around her made it near impossible for her to get a good idea of what direction to move. Up was down, left was right, it didn’t matter. Her body was being shoved and turned by them both so much she didn’t even know if she was still inside one, the other, or both anymore.

Gemini panted as she moved her hips harder, this was amazing. She had done this in the past many times but this was the first she had ever even tried to with Lucy. ‘T-This… This is amazing…’ Gemini cracked an eye open looking to Michelle and she was in a similar state.

Her tongue hung out as she held herself up. Forcing her hips into Gemini she bucked even harder, almost desperate for the pleasure she was known privileged to. “M-Michelle, grab… grab your breasts.” Gemini stammered as she tried to catch her breath.

Michelle looked at her confused. Looking down her breasts bounced freely as she bucked her hips. ‘What does that have to do with this?’ Moving a hand up she gave her breast a squeeze and shivered. It felt different but not unpleasant. “G-Good, n-now pinch your nipple, like this.” Gemini whimpered as she pinched her own painfully hard.

Following the spirits words she gave her breast a pinch before letting out a shrill scream, pleasure having just shot through her like static. “W-W-WHAT WAS THAT?!” Grinning Gemini pushed harder as she leaned in. “Another way to please Miss Lucy, and yourself.”

Reaching over she tweaked Michelle’s unoccupied breast causing her to scream once more. Lucy gasped in pleasure as she felt her body being squeezed harder from every angle. As fluids freely flowed into her mouth, she gargled and drank them happily. The taste, the touches from all angles, her whole body ached for release. Added on with then heat both of them where generating her whole body felt like it was on fire! She needed to climax soon or she’d lose it!

Thrashing even harder she tried to rub against something, anything, she needed her release to! Gemini grit her teeth trying to hold back her orgasm but was fighting an uphill battle. Lucy’s movements, memories, and Michelle’s squeals where just too much.

Screaming the Celestial Spirit bucked harder into Michelle as she felt her climax hit her. With her fluids pushing against Lucy, the shrunk mage was forced all the way inside Michelle much to her delight. As Gemini fell back into the bed her body was still being bucked against by Michelle.

“M-M-Michelle… W-Wait,” Gemini tried to stop her as her body felt limp but the bucking blonde paid no mind, her own pleasure coursing through her forcing her to continue. ‘J-Jeez…’ Gemini laid back shuttering as she felt more pleasure being forced into her by Michelle. Her stamina was way too high to be considered normal.

Lucy soon joined her spirit as she screamed her release inside Michelle. Her whole body felt like she was submerged. No pockets of air left she felt her vision fading, she was in heaven…

After another 10 minutes of constant Motion Gemini screamed her release as her second orgasm flooded out of her. Looking to Michelle she whimpered seeing her still moved hard. ‘W-W-What the hell?!’ using what little strength she had left, Gemini pushed herself away from Michelle so she could catch her breath.

“Y-Y-You’re… You’re not... human…”Gemini panted out. This was unreal, one minute Michelle orgasms, the next she’s a monster in bed who’s gone 20 minutes straight with no sign of stopping. ‘T-Time to bring this to an end…’ Gemini crawled between Michelle’s legs as her hands rubbed her swollen lips vigorously.

‘T-This should do the trick,’ Gemini gave her clit a rough pinch before shoving her other hand inside her. She could feel Lucy’s limp body pushed much deeper in before finally Michelle screamed. Clenching the sheets her hips rose as she bucked in the air.

Having reached her peak she let out a final scream of ecstasy before she felt herself climax. Gemini grinned as she felt Michelle’s juices falling over her face, it was a wonderful feeling. The warm sticky fluids dripping down her cheeks, it was no surprise why Lucy loved that feeling the most.

As she laid there Michelle panted softly before rising slightly to look between her legs. Lucy lay in a puddle of her release as she breathed slowly. “B-Big… Big Sister… that was…” Michelle shook her head there wasn’t a word to describe what she felt.

“Jeez, you’re lucky Lucy’s durable at that size you drowned her good,” Gemini chuckled reaching down as she lifted up Lucy’s limp body. “I-Is Nee-san alright?!” Michelle asked with worry. Gemini gave her limp form a lick and giggled as she watched her shudder unconsciously. “Yea she’s fine, just all tuckered out.”

Michelle smiled feeling much better now that she knew Lucy was ok. “You really are something else Michelle…” Gemini mumbled tiredly. ‘Something else indeed…’ as she began fall asleep she was suddenly jolted upright as Michelle tugged both her legs forward.

“M-Michelle?” The blond said nothing as a sickeningly sweet smile formed on her lips. “Gemini… I’m hungry.” The spirits face went blank as she looked at Michelle’s primal expression.

 

‘Oh crap…’

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

 

~ Outside Lucy’s residence ~

 

 

“I still think we should confront this issue Mirajane. It might turn into a problem if we don’t.” Erza said with worry. “Its fine, it’s fine. There is no problem Erza, I told you already.” Mirajane chirped happily as she carried a bag of groceries with her towards their home.

“I kinda have to side with Mira on this, I mean what are the chances Lucy won’t take Michelle? Just one look at her made my legs feel weak.” Cana snickered taking a drink from her bottle. “I’m being serious Cana. Lucy said she didn’t want Michelle to join our… activities.”

Mirajane giggled, even though Erza acted so lustful in bed, she still talked like a prude. “Let’s just let things play out. I told you already I know the outcome.” Mirajane grinned moving to the front door. Sighing Erza nodded before opening it for her.

As the three mages entered two things caught there attention. One was the massive mess of dirty dishes littering the table. “W-W-What happened?!” Mirajane screamed nearly dropping her bag, she had just cleaned that morning.

Erza noticed the other thing that stood out. “Wendy, why are you sitting like that?” Mira and Cana looked to the couch as Wendy held her knee’s against her chest. Her hands holding them there as she blushed crimson, her expression one of shock.

“…”

The three women gave her a puzzled look. “What was that Wendy?” Looking up Wendy blush harder before pointing to the staircase. “The bedroom’s shaking.” Erza, Mira, and Cana looked to the stairs confused before hearing a massive thumbing noise.

“WHAT… THE HELL… ARE YOU!?” Everyone went quiet as they heard more thumbing sounds. “I-Is that the bed…” Cana nodded dumbly as they heard more cries of what sounded like anguish. “W-We… we should leave them alone…” Mirajane mumbled out setting the bag down on the ground before backing up with Cana.

“Y-Yea let’s just go out to eat tonight…” Cana blushed following her example. “H-H-HELP, M-ME!” Erza cast her gaze to the floor before walking towards the blushing Dragon Slayer. “It’s been going on for 4 hours…” Erza said nothing as she picked Wendy up before walking towards the door.

“We’ll have a talk with Lucy tomorrow…” Everyone nodded before leaving the house, the loud noises continuing as they retreated back towards Magnolia. “Well I guess the problems solved, like I said it would.” Mirajane grinned slyly. Everyone else remained quiet however. Gemini’s screams still fresh in their minds.

 

 

~____~

 

Lucy felt her whole body shaking a bit before opening her eyes. Yawning tiredly she looked around before she went pale. Lying in the bed was Gemini with her eyes clenched shut as she gripped the sheets for dear life and Michelle between them as she held her in place.

‘W-WHAT THE HELL!?’ “Gemini looked to Lucy with tears streaming down her cheeks. “P-P-Please… C-Close, M-My G-Gate!” Lucy looked back at Michelle blushing before a magic circle surrounded her. As she shifted back to her original height she couldn’t help but giggle at the sight.

Michelle was ravishing her lower lips as she bit, licked, and drank what her she could. ‘This is your fault you know…’ Gemini nodded repeatedly. “PLEASE!” She screamed. Sighing Lucy forced her magic shut and saw a look of relief flood over Gemini as she could finally close her own gate.

Slowly her body faded away and Michelle opened her eyes confused. Looking to where the spirit had just been she frowned upon seeing her missing. “M-Michelle?” Michelle looked around before frowning. “Where did Gemini go, she tasted so yummy…”

Lucy shook her head before sighing, ‘What the hell did Gemini do to you while I was passed out?’ “I sent her back to her realm she needed a break, and it looks like you do to.” Michelle yawned moments after her statement before falling into the bed tiredly. “Ok Nee-san…”

Lucy blinked in surprise, did she just pass out?! Lucy reached over to check her pulse worried before sighing as she heard her snoring softly. ‘Jeez you’re a handful…’ smiling softly she got off the bed before tugging the sheets over Michelle’s body, however as she leaned in to give her a kiss, she eeped in surprise as she was tugged in bed by Michelle.

“W-W-What, t-the hell Gemini!’ Lucy blamed her for everything at this point. Sighing she tried her best to crawl onto the bed before snuggling into Michelle’s dirtied form. She felt like a teddy bear… Closing her own eyes she tried to fall asleep to, it was late enough for it anyways and it couldn’t hurt after what she had just been through…

 

 

~_____~

 

~ 2 hours later ~

 

As Lucy lay in bed she tried to move around but couldn’t find any way to sleep, her mind was working overtime. Sighing she activated her size magic before shrinking down and out of Michelle’s death hug.  Slipping between the cover’s she landed on the floor before growing back to her normal height.

‘Maybe I just need to clear my head. This is still a lot to take in…’ Looking to Michelle she frowned seeing her look of discomfort. Apparently she noticed her big sister missing. “I’ll come back in a bit, I promise.” Leaning down she gave Michelle a kiss before pulling back quickly as she saw her hands twitch. She wouldn’t make the same mistake twice!

Grabbing her clothes she moved to bathroom before turning the water on. She didn’t mind being covered in her lover’s juices but once they dried it felt kind of uncomfortable. As she showered and cleaned herself off she couldn’t help but wonder, what did Gemini teach Michelle to make her like that…? Or was it somehow possible she already was like that and just didn’t notice…

Sighing she shook her head. Michelle was childish, maybe she just took things to far who knows. Turning the water off she stepped out of the shower before drying herself off and changing back into her clothes. As she exited the bathroom she frowned upon seeing Michelle thrashing a bit in her sleep. Apparently her missing presence really was noticed by the blonde.

Moving back to the bed she sat down before gently stroking Michelle’s hair. The effect was instant as Michelle stopped thrashing and smiled contently. “Sleep Michelle, I’ll be back in a bit.” Standing back she saw Michelle fidgeting in her sleep once more but it wasn’t as noticeable.

Closing the door she descended down the stairs before going to her living room. As she got there she expected to see everyone present but the house was silent. Looking in the kitchen Mirajane wasn’t there. Checking the basement Erza wasn’t present either.

As Lucy checked all the other rooms it was the same for them all. “I wonder where everyone went…” Shrugging Lucy headed for the door. It wasn’t terribly late, maybe she could make it to the guild hall before it closed.

As she closed the door behind her she stretched tiredly before walking down the stairs leading towards the path into Magnolia. However as she started to walk something caught her attention… she wasn’t alone.

Looking at the trail she saw a figure step out from behind the tree line before standing still. ‘This house is private… there’s no other building even near it either…’ Lucy felt a feeling of dread creep over her. They were too far north for anyone to just stumble and get lost.

Stopping she looked at the man confused as he just stood there. This was getting weirder. Taking a step back she moved back towards the house before she froze. Standing not 10 feet behind her was a woman she had never seen before.

She looked young & slim and was a bit taller than herself but what struck her as strange was her choice of hairstyle. She had curly dark-blue hair that looked almost like a rugged afro. It was strange to say the least. Something else that caught her attention though was her figure…

Lucy blushed looking at her curvy form. Her breasts and hips looked amazing… the only thing she couldn’t stand was her stomach and limbs. They were extremely skinny, almost like the rest of her body was shifted around to show off her breasts and ass.

Taking another step back the woman took a step forward, her hips sashaying as she walked further showing off her curvaceous figure. “Lucy Heartfilia, my, my, my you were a hard one to find.” Her voice sounded condescending making Lucy immediately dislike her.

“W-What are you doing here this is private property.” Lucy said sternly but felt her fear rising as she heard the man from before walking close towards her from behind. “Let’s cut to the chase.” Lucy froze as she heard a voice from the side.

Stepping out of the brush was a tall burly man. Scowling at her he stepped forward looking her over. “You have a mark on you and where here to collect it. We want to take you alive for the bonus in it but were under no obligation to so feel free to fight. You won’t win.” His voice was deathly serious.

Lucy took another step back keeping all three of the figures in sight. As the two men got closer she got a better look now. The lankier of the two creeped her out. He had dark skin, amber eyes, and dark hair. He wore what looked like a dark blue high-collared jacket and dark blue pants both of which have white trim but could have simply been mistaken for a track suit instead. He also wore a pair of white dress gloves but what caught her attention the most about him was his hat. He had a dark blue cap with a white and gold eye design on the front, it gave him a rather creepy look to say the least and he didn’t need much help with that to begin with.

However even with the creepy look she was getting from the smaller guy the taller one was the one she was most afraid of… he looked ruthless. He stood tall at, at least 6 foot 2. He had blonde hair and blue eyes along with lightly tanned skin. He wore a simple pair of brown pants and a white linen shirt but over it was a royal blue vest with golden trims. Again something that made him stand out however was the tan cloak around his back he wore almost like a cape.

All three of them had the same emblem though that made her fearful. There emblems where dark purple with a picture of a tombstone and a shadow underneath it. ‘I don’t recognize that Guild Emblem…’

 Lucy took another step back as she was advanced on. “You could try running but we know you’re alone. We’ve been watching you.” The taller man said darkly. ‘Not good… where is everyone?!’ Lucy looked to the house then back to the trail.

‘No good, there surrounding me. If I run to the house I might make it but then what, I’d be trapped. I could try to run down the path into town but I have no idea what these three can even do…’ Reaching for her hip she decided to do the only thing she could. Fight!

However… Lucy felt her blood run cold. She had just stepped out for a walk… her keys where still inside. Lucy gulped nervously; she had to run now there was no choice. “So what’s it going to be, we don’t have time to stay here all day, your friends left hours ago and we’d rather not have them come back just yet.” Smaller man grinned before he was glared at by the taller one.

“What? It’s not like that is anything knew to her.” Sighing he stepped forward towards Lucy before rising his hand, a dark yellow magic circle forming. As soon as she saw him cast his magic she immediately broke into a sprint towards the house, she had to get her keys.

“Good, I wanted something to do,” the woman from before laughed before raising her hands up. “Egress!” Her hands shivered as a violet magic circle formed. Lucy glanced back but saw her not moving, what was she doing?!

Turning her site forward she tried to ignore it but suddenly felt something hit her in the stomach, hard. Gasping for air Lucy looked up shocked as she saw a hand coming out of thin air. Pushing her back slowly a figure formed. It was the smaller man from before.

“W-What the hell…” Lucy coughed out confused. “If you think that’s cool watch this,” He jumped back before placing his hand on the ground and arching his knees. “Ricochet shoot!” Lucy didn’t have time to blink as he shot forward into her. However once he was upon her he all but froze as his finger simply tapped her. Suddenly her whole body shot backwards like she was hit by a train!

Colliding into her porch she coughed in pain. She was helpless without her keys and she knew it. Crawling to her feet she gasped in pain as a foot stomped on her from thin air. Looking towards the woman from before she shivered as she saw her foot seemingly missing all together.

‘S-She uses some kind of portal magic?!’ The burly man from before walked towards her calmly as he looked indifferent about the situation all together. As he stood over her he frowned, this wasn’t even a challenge.

“We told you not to run or fight and you refused. You have no one to blame for this but yourself. Reaching down Lucy clenched her eyes fearfully but felt nothing as someone spoke up. “Big Sister?” Lucy’s eyes widened in fear.

“MICHELLE RUN!” Michelle stood outside the door groggily as she looked at Lucy lying on the porch. “Are these your friends?” Michelle looked at the three confused before suddenly something hit her. Lucy watched speechless as the smaller man impacted with her launching Michelle through the railing and into a nearby tree.

As her body fell to the ground Lucy felt her blood run cold. Her neck was bent crooked…

“Michelle… M-Michelle?”

“MICHELLLLLLLLLE!”

 

 

 

To be continued ~

 

 

End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDD

 

 

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTOOOOOOOO

 

 

 

I feel like i am going to get a shit load of angry reviews for that ending XD

 

Hopefully i can update sooner so you can see what happen's to poor Michelle...

 

But as for this chapter yes i bring you a challange >:)

I Don't think you'll get this one though :P

 

If you solve it i will update much sooner, and i always keep that promise.

 

 

I CHALLANGE YOU!

Who where the three Dark Wizards who confronted Lucy at the end of the chapter.

Give me names, give me anime >:)

 

I Dare you all to prove me wrong!

 

 

but for now, Until next time ~

Family Reunion by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO CHAPTER 15~

 

I apologize for the delay i had planned on posting this Monday but i regretfully didn't have the time when a RL issue came up. I'm hoping by the fun scene's ahead it will make up for my poor timing.

I want to thank you all for the reviews they really made my day to read and they inspire me to write more. Ever time you take the oppertunity to write to me, i feel renewed and determined to write more so thank you all :)

As for the character guesses Shall go them right so cookie to him for his hacking... i uh mean guessing skills! xD

Now without further adoo ~

 

Turn off the lights,

 

Get comfy,

 

Get uncomfy

 

Get back up,

 

Lock your doors,

 

Sit back down

 

Get comfy again, you probably wont be as comfy since you were before but had to get up and now it won't feel as good as before,

 

And...

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOW~~~~~!!!!!

 

 

 

P.S. SenatorWarlockLord i notice you ^(*-*)^

~ Prolog ~

 

 

“We told you not to run or fight and you refused. You have no one to blame for this but yourself. Reaching down Lucy clenched her eyes fearfully but felt nothing as someone spoke up. “Big Sister?” Lucy’s eyes widened in fear as she heard the one voice she didn’t want to hear.

“MICHELLE RUN!” Michelle stood outside the door groggily as she looked at Lucy lying on the porch. “Are these your friends?” Michelle looked at the three confused before suddenly something hit her. Lucy watched speechless as the smaller man impacted with her launching Michelle through the railing and into a nearby tree.

As her body fell to the ground Lucy felt her blood run cold. Her neck was bent crooked…

 

“Michelle… M-Michelle?”

 

“MICHELLLLLLLLLE!”

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ Present ~

 

“Jeez, another one? And I thought for sure she was alone,” The smaller guy sighed shaking his head. “This is why we didn’t act before. You caught her off guard, for all we know she could have been a wizard to.” The burly man spoke up looking down solemnly.

“To bad though, I was hoping for more of a fight to.” The woman from before giggled stepping closer to a silent Lucy. “Michelle…” tears ran down her cheeks as she looked at Michelle’s limp form. ‘H-how… how could this happen… I just got her back… I just got my sister back…’

Clenching her fists Lucy screamed in rage trying to move but her body was firmly pinned down by the taller man. “You brought this on yourself. If you had just come with us like we asked she would still be alive.” Lucy glared at him trying her hardest to stand.

“Let’s go, I’m sure by now the rest of her guild mates are on their way bac-“, “So you’re not Big Sister’s friends?” The taller man stopped talking abruptly before looking towards the tree Michelle had just been slammed into.

“But if you’re not her friends… then by default you’re her enemies…” Lucy looked up slowly, she heard the voice but… was she imagining it? As she looked towards Michelle fearful she still might see the gruesome scene prior her eyes widened.

Michelle got to her feet before moving her hands towards her neck. Everyone looked at her in absolute horror. For all intense and purposes she should have been dead… cracking her neck it popped back in place making everyone present shiver at the sound.

“All of Nee-san’s enemies are my enemies to.” Michelle looked up from the ground her eyes holding nothing from before. Lucy shuddered, they looked hollow… lifeless. ‘It’s like before… when she was in the Oración Seis…’

“What the hell…” The smaller guy from before muttered, he had knocked her into the tree with enough force to level a building. “Do not interfere. Be thankful you’re alive but if you chose to interfere, we will be forced to take your life.” The burly man muttered raising his hand up.

“S-Shouldn’t we just kill her now, I have a bad feeling about her.” The woman stuttered fearful as she felt petrified by Michelle’s eyes. “Agreed, if we left her alive then she’d just tell the other’s what happened.” The leader sighed before activating a magic circle.

“So be it,” Lucy looked up fearful at the magic, she had never seen a circle like his. It was bright golden with an intricate design. “Be gone, Solar Eradication!” suddenly a bright beam of light shot out engulfing everything in front of it.

“MICHELLE!” Her screams where drowned out by the loud humming sound emanating from the light. The man kept his magic up for about 20 seconds before clenching his fist. As the light died down, a massive arc of destruction showed where he had just fired.

The landscape itself had been molded around it. ‘W-What power…’ Lucy felt her blood run cold. ‘Michelle had just been hit by it though…’, “Jeez, don’t you think that was overkill. The sound alone probably alerted half the town we’re here.” The smaller guy crossed his arms complaining.

“I have to agree, we should go now. If anyone was nearby they could-“The woman from before stopped midsentence as her eyes widened in disbelief. “No freaking way…” The smaller guys muttered in shock. “Big Sister… let me take care of our enemies…” As the dust settled a silhouette showed through the surrounding wreckage.

Stepping forward Lucy gawked in surprise as Michelle stood nearly naked, her clothes having been all but burned away. Her skin however was perfectly intact. It didn’t even look like she had been tanned. “T-That, that’s not possible.” The large man grit his teeth, nothing should have survived a point blank attack like that.

Slowly a bright violet light surrounded Michelle, one much brighter than before blinding everyone. “Nee-San, I won’t let you touch her.” As the light died down Lucy felt her breath hitch. Michelle now stood in a completely different outfit.

Naturalistic in appearance, her right eye was covered by a rose. She also had on a short, strapless shirt made entirely of dark green petals, along with dark green gloves that reached to the top of her arms. Adding on a short wide skirt made of dark green petals that point sideways and she also had pouch-like boots, and lastly her left arm and both her legs are adorned by light green thorny vines.

Lifting her arm up a large flower petal grew from her left hand before rotating completely; new petals forming as a shield appeared. Lucy shivered, this was the outfit Michelle had when she was in the Oración Seis… however she felt herself calm somewhat seeing the shields emblem. It no longer bore the guild crest of the Oración Seis, but instead showed one of Fairy Tail.

“Michelle…” Turning her gaze to Lucy, her cold eyes shined brightly for a moment before changing back as she stared down the dark wizards. Moving her right hand to the shield it shined violet before she slowly withdrew a large arced sword with resemblance to a rose.

“Ricochet, Shoot!” The smaller man immediately shot forward aiming to knock her out before a fight even started but as she approached Michelle slowly swerved to the side shocking everyone. Her movement was like water rippling, she didn’t even move her feet!

As he passed next to her, Michelle brought her shield down on his back launching him into the ground violently. Everyone gawked at the small crater that had formed under him. He had only hit the ground a few feet from it!

“W-W-What the hell are you?!” the woman stammered before crossing her arms. “Egress!” The air around Michelle began to shimmer as the area distorted. “I can see it,” Michelle said quietly as her rose eye patch began to glow red.

Looking to her left she tossed her shielded through the air before it seemingly vanished. The woman’s eyes widened as the shield appeared near her intend on hitting her. However the burly man shoved her out of the way at the last second causing it to harmlessly pass by before retracting back through the invisible rift.

“S-She couldn’t have predicted which one was next to me, that’s impossible!” The leader scowled looking back at Michelle dangerously. As the shield retracted back to Michelle she looked to Lucy making sure she was alright. Her first priority was getting them away from her.

“I won’t let you harm Nee-san,” Her voice was robotic as she glared at the two remaining members. Bringing his arms up two magic circles formed either side of the leader’s hands. “Do it now!” the woman nodded before her magic activated.

Lucy watched confused before seeing the air shimmer lightly around his hands. “MICHELLE LOOK OUT!”, “Solar Streamlet!” Instantly two bright beams shot out of his palms but unlike before they were much narrower, almost like they had been concentrated.

Michelle blinked in surprise before the beams impacted with her from either side of her body before exploding violently. Lucy grit her teeth in anger, that was a dirty move. As she tried to get to her feet she felt her knee’s buckle under her causing her to fall back to the ground. “D-Damnit!”

“Don’t worry Nee-san,” Lucy looked up in surprise seeing Michelle smiling back at her. “I’ll handle them just rest.” Lucy shivered, it sounded like Michelle but her voice was still hollow. ‘Michelle…’ The leader staggered back in surprise, it was the same as before but this time not even her clothes where singed.

“My turn…” Michelle lifted her sword before she seemingly vanished. The woman from before looked around in surprise before coughing violently as Michelle suddenly reappeared with her shield imbedded in her stomach.

“T-That…speed…” She mumbled before falling to the ground unconscious. “One attack,” The leader stammered, who the hell was she?! Michelle looked at him before glaring. Vanishing again he barely had enough time to jump back as a sword appeared where he just stood.

As it tapped the ground his eyes widened. The ground had fractured just from her tapping it! ‘I can’t let her hit me,’ Moving back he dodged her again before lunging forward himself. Bringing his fist up he hit her with a fierce uppercut causing her to stagger.

Grinning he immediately began his assault, punch after punch not giving her an opportunity to fight back. But… she wasn’t defending. Michelle made no expressions what so ever as she was hit. Every punch connected but she made no movements besides slowly stepping back.

“W-Why, wont, you, go, down!” He screamed bringing both his fists up before slamming them down on her head. Panting he looked at her astounded but she just held the same blank expression from before. “Your open,” He blinked in surprise before her sword suddenly hit his side.

Falling to the ground he clenched his side in pain, he had never felt anything like this before! “The human body has a weak spot between the sixth and seventh rib. If hit it causes excruciating pain on par with the loss of a limb…” Michelle muttered quietly as she looked at him coldly.

Bringing her sword back she swung it to the side before hitting him on the front of his neck causing him to gasp for air before falling to the ground coughing violently. “The plating of your neck is even worse, if displaced it’s next to impossible to breathe.”

Lucy looked at the scene in horror, he wasn’t able to fight back but she still continued. She was the same as before… “M-Michelle… Michelle…” Lucy shook her head. As Michelle brought her sword up again Lucy finally had enough. “MICHELLE STOP IT!” Her sword froze mid swing as she looked back to Lucy.

“He’s our enemy…” Her voice remained emotionless. “P-Please… Just stop,” tears began to form; this wasn’t the Michelle she wanted to remember. Looking back at the dark wizard still gasping for air Michelle lowered her sword before walking away.

Their fight was over. Lucy shivered in fear, not from what had just happened to her but what Michelle had done. As she approached Lucy Michelle looked her body over. “Your injuries are minor, a fracture in your side is cause for concern but nothing fatal-“,”Stop it…” Michelle blinked in surprise as she saw Lucy crying.

“A-Are you in pain Big Sister?” Lucy shook her head gritting her teeth angrily. “STOP IT!” Lucy glared at her. She was still talking in that empty voice. Michelle frowned before kneeling down beside Lucy. “Rest Nee-san, don’t hurt yourself…” Lucy hated her voice, it still sounded robotic, why?

Suddenly the air hummed loudly making them both look back in surprise. “Die!” The downed leader held a large magic circle before it suddenly activated. ‘Nee-san!’ Michelle looked back at Lucy in fear as a massive surge of light shot forward. She would have been able to avoid it but Lucy was in no condition to.

Doing the only thing she could Michelle immediately grabbed Lucy shielding her before closing her eyes. However nothing came. Michelle opened her eyes confused before looking around in shocked. A small golden dome of light surrounded them. ‘What is this?’

“Gather! O river of light that's guided by the fairies!”

Lucy’s eyes slowly began to close as her consciousness left her.

“Shine! In order to perish the fangs of evil!”

Michelle looked at Lucy fearful, why was she falling asleep?!

“Fairy Glitter!”

Michelle had to shield her eyes as a massive column of light suddenly shot down onto the dark wizard before vanishing in a golden flash. As the strange attack disappeared the golden dome slowly began to fade away leaving Lucy unconscious.

“N-Nee-san, Nee-san!” Michelle screamed looking Lucy over. ‘Don’t worry, she’s alright.’ Michelle glared standing up abruptly. Raising her sword she pointed it around fearfully, she couldn’t detect anyone there.

‘Though you don’t bare our crest you still wield it. That makes me happy.’ Michelle grit her teeth, she could hear a voice in her head but no one was there. “Who are you… what do you want with Nee-san?” the voice giggled happily before a light shimmered around Lucy.

‘Take her inside and let her rest, we can talk more once she’s safe.’ Michelle scowled before looking back at the downed leader. His body was smoldering. Whatever hit him it was immensely powerful. Moving her sword back to her shield it faded away before her whole body glowed violet.

As it faded Michelle stood in her pink dress again, her clothes no longer tattered or burned. “M-Miss?” Michelle said timidly as she looked around. Looking back at Lucy she whimpered before picking her up and bringing her inside.

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

 

~ Outside the Heartfilia residence ~

 

“That was pretty good I’ll have to admit. No offence to your cooking of course,” Cana laughed seeing Mirajane scowl. They had just come back from a new restaurant Erza had wanted to try and Mirajane had been pouting ever since.

“It’s ok Mira, I like your cooking better.” Wendy said cheerfully making her smile a bit. “Yea but that’s because you’ve never tried Yuzu crème brûlée, my mouth still feels amazing.” Cana swooned happily.

“I-I can make that too!” Mirajane snapped walking ahead of the others. “I wouldn’t mind trying that some time, it sounds delightful.” Erza tossed out, off handedly. “Whatever you say, but I know what would taste even better.” Cana grinned lecherously.

“You think Gemini’s done with Lucy and Michelle yet, I’d love to get a taste of-“Cana stopped talking as her mouth went dry. Erza looked at her confused before seeing what had made stop. “What’s… what’s going on…” Mira said quietly as she surveyed the front of their house, it was a disaster!

The porch was in splinters, the railing torn away and the landscape blown apart! But what made them fearful, were the bodies littering the ground outside their home. “Lucy!” Erza nodded running up to the house, two swords appearing as she prepared for a fight.

Moving to one of the downed men she gripped him by his collar hoisting him up. “Who are you, who sent you?!” Cana scowled resting a hand on her shoulder. “Erza he’s unconscious, he won’t be able to talk.”, “Then I’ll make him talk!” She shook him violently making the other’s take a step back.

“Wow…you’re so soft…” Everyone blinked in confusion before looking to the front door, it was wide open. Erza looked to Mira before they nodded. Glowing brightly Erza requiped her weapons before Mira took on her Satan soul.

“Get back, we’ll check first.” Cana nodded moving Wendy behind her before Erza and Mira charged forward towards the door. As the two wizards charged in angrily their faces suddenly went blank as they tried to process what they were staring at.

“Hey what is it?” Cana shouted out but got no reply from the others. Wendy looked at her confused before the brunette shrugged. Taking the silence as a green light they moved forward cautiously before peaking in the door behind Erza and Mira, their own expressions going blank.

‘Hello,’ everyone stared at the couch in shock and surprise. Lying back on the couch was Lucy in a battered state with a faint yellow light surrounding her. State aside she had a creepy smile on her lips as she laid there. What was weird however was the one casting the spell on her.

With one hand raised, Mavis waved to them before going back to her strange spell. But what was truly weird about what they saw was Michelle sitting behind Mavis as she groped her giggling. “M-M-MICHELLE?!” Everyone stammered simultaneously at the sight once their brains finally processed what was they were seeing.

Michelle looked up confused before noticing everyone leaning in through the door frame. “When did you guys get back?” Mirajane changed back before pointing an accusing finger at her. “WHY ARE YOU MOLESTING MASTER MAVIS?!” Michelle blinked in surprise before looking at where her hands were.

Instantly she pulled them back eeping in surprise. “W-W-WAIT WHAT DID I TOUCH?!” Everyone looked at her blankly… what was going on… Mavis snickered looking up coyly. ‘And it felt so pleasant to.’ Everyone blushed minus Michelle as she cried in confusion.

“M-Michelle… why where you groping Mavis?” Erza stammered speaking up first. Michelle looked towards Mavis before smiling. “Oh so your names Mavis, It’s nice to meet you.” Erza face faulted now. “YOU WHERE PLAYING WITH HER BREASTS AND YOU DIDN’T EVEN ASK HER NAME?!”

Michelle cried in panic now seeing Erza’s blushing anger. “I DIDN’T KNOW WHAT I WAS TOUCHING I’M SORRY!” Michelle cried, a river of tears forming causing the other’s to sigh having forgot how emotional she got.

Mirajane looked at Mavis before scowling. “That was mean Mavis!” Everyone looked at Mira confused before hearing Mavis giggle playfully. “It’s not my fault she can’t see me.” Everyone blinked in surprise now realizing that key fact.

“Yes but she can touch you. You shouldn’t have let her do that!” Mavis shrugged grinning giddily. “It still felt nice.” “Master Mavis is a pervert…” Wendy mumbled inciting a nod from everyone present. Erza got over her momentary shock before looking back at Lucy.

“What happened…” Mavis stopped her magic for a moment before sighing. “Wendy can you take over, this is taxing on me.” Wendy nodded pushing her way past the others before activating her sky magic to surround Lucy, tears soon forming as she looked over her battered form.

“Mavis, what happened?” Mirajane snapped angrily, an emotion they all felt. Mavis lifted her hand before the front door shut behind them. “I think you should all sit down.” Mavis said in a serious tone worrying everyone.

 

~_____~

 

Erza clenched her fist in anger before slamming it into the dining room table again, the wood under her fist showing multiple fracture marks. “Damnit!” She raised her hand again before slamming it down once more. Mavis sat quietly as she listened to everyone’s emotions.

She had just told them about Lucy being attacked. To think a dark guild got so close to their home and they couldn’t even tell! “How did this happen…” Mirajane shook her head disheartened. This home, it was supposed to be safe, only they knew where it was.

“They couldn’t have just came today… they must have been here for a while to know the right time to attack… when we were all away from her,” Cana lifted a bottle half-heartedly to her lips before dropping it back down, her exterior in shambles having heard what had been said.

“We assumed she was safe… and we just left her…” Erza clenched her fists slamming them down again. “She was safe though.” Mavis finally spoke up drawing their eyes. “While giving Lucy a wonderful gift you also gave a powerful weapon to.” Mavis smiled happily causing them all to look towards Michelle as she sat on the couch with Wendy.

“W-Wait… she was the one who stopped them?!” Mirajane stammered in shock. Mavis grinned looking back at her. “It seems the power she held within her was her own. When you brought her back it didn’t go away, if anything it increased.” Mavis sighed in amusement.

Erza, Mira, and Cana looked at her in wonder. Just how powerful was Michelle? “Given her current state, I’d say easily one of your S-Class wizards.” Mavis grinned causing them to jump a bit. “S-She’s on par with someone like me or Laxus?!” Erza stammered in disbelief.

“She was a member of the Oración Seis after all…” Mirajane mumbled quietly as she looked at her worried. No one said anything as they sat there in silence. The situation had gotten serious in a matter of seconds.

“Where’s Gemini… why didn’t she protect Lucy?” Mirajane finally muttered. Mavis tapped her chin for a moment before shrugging. “I can’t say. Her presence isn’t here anymore so I assume she’s in the celestial world.”

Mirajane growled mimicking Erza as she slammed her fist. “IF SHE WAS THERE SHE WOULD HAVE FELT LUCY IN DANGER!” Mavis smiled as if knowing something they didn’t. “Was she truly ever in any danger?” Everyone faltered hearing her words.

“She was attacked Mavis, how could that not be considered a danger?” Erza said quietly. “Because she has people watching out for her of course.” Mavis grinned chesurely drawing a look of surprise from everyone. “You protected her, didn’t you?” Cana grinned.

“I don’t want anything happening to Lucy either. If something did happen I’d need to find another playmate.” The other’s scowled at her reasoning but knew she was just teasing. As they sat back in silence they wondered what to do now. “Do we have to move again?”, “It couldn’t hurt but they found this place… we can’t just keep moving and hope they don’t find us.” Mirajane muttered quietly.

“Might I make a suggestion?” Everyone looked to Mavis as she sported a salacious smile. “Why don’t you just keep Lucy in sight? Always have someone with her.” Mirajane nodded, that seemed the most appropriate thing to do but…

“What happens if something like this happens again? There’s no guarantying we’ll all be around her forever.” Cana frowned. Mavis’s grin grew wider. “Then make it so someone will always be with her.” Erza and Cana looked towards her confused but Mirajane sighed knowing what she was implying.

“She wants us to expand our family.” Mavis snickered seeing the darkened expressions on Erza and Cana’s faces once they realized it to. “W-W-Wait we can’t just force other’s to love Lucy,” Mavis scowled resting her chin on her palms.

“Why force them, the way I see it there’s already a long line of woman who’d trade anything to be closer to her. Just invite them.” All three of them looked down darkly. ‘This would help us protect her…’, ‘She would be safer with others here to…’, ‘I already know someone who’d die to be with Lucy…’

All their thoughts crossed similar paths making Mavis grin. “Well I’ll leave the rest to you then. After keeping Lucy in such a happy state, I need to rest.” Mavis sighed as her body slowly began to fade. “W-W-Wait, what did you do to Lucy anyways?”

Mavis smiled as her body continued to fade away. “I just made her think she was inside one of you, her mind did the rest.”  And with that she vanished causing the other’s to blush furiously. “So… who do you think she used?” Cana muttered quietly.

The other’s looked to one another having their own ideas. Sighing Mirajane was the first to get up before making her way to the couch. As she looked a Lucy she was smiling happily as she slept. “Thank you for staying with her Wendy, I’ll tell you what Mavis wanted to discuss later.”

Wendy nodded as sweat dripped down her brow. “Don’t strain yourself, Lucy’s fine now I can tell.” Wendy frowned before finally lowering her hands. She knew it to but she didn’t want to stop. So long as Lucy even had a scratch on her she’d be there to heal it.

Looking towards Michelle Mira smiled. She was sitting next to Lucy gently stroking her hair as she slept. “Do you mind if we talk for a bit Michelle?” The blonde looked up before nodding. “Can we stay by Nee-san, I don’t want to leave her.”

Mira nodded sitting down next to Michelle, she wanted to know the finer details of what had happened when they were away…

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ Magic Council, location unknown ~

 

 

The chambers of the Magic Council where on high alert. Out of nowhere, an immense magical presence was detected outside the entrance into the courts chambers. When the 10 current council members went to intervene with the intruder, no one was there.

Or more, no one was there who could fit the description of what they felt. Strangely enough sitting inside of their building were three dark wizards from Ghoul’s Spirit. How they managed to get in was still unknown but what raised everyone’s attention was they state which they were presented.

They were bound and drained of their magic rendering them completely harmless, let alone conscious. While most would think this some kind of strange gift the council had to wonder, who was strong enough to take these wizards on and deliver them to their doorstep without being detected… and why?

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

~ The Heartfilia residence, Lucy’s bedroom ~

 

‘Nee-San!’

 

Lucy mumbled quietly in her sleep, images flashing through her mind as she slept. She was being attacked, or was being attacked. Soon her eyes began to open as she felt a dormant sense of fear, one she hadn’t felt in a while.

Leaning up she looked around confused, she was in her bedroom? “What… what happened?” Lucy mumbled resting her palm against her forehead as she wiped away her cold sweat. Whatever she just saw it had to have been a dream but, it just happened.

Taking a deep breath she tried to calm her nerves and remember what happened. ‘I was outside, I was going into town to… no I was going to the guild hall when…’ her eyes opened in shock as she recalled what had just occurred outside.

Immediately she tried to get out of bed and see what happened but as she tried to move she felt something holding her tightly. Blinking in surprise she lifted the cover’s up before blushing as she saw Michelle clinging to her waist with a happy expression on her face as she slept.

‘H-H-How long has she been here?!’ She hadn’t even felt her until now. Wigging a bit Lucy tried to pull away but Michelle only tightened her grip as she mumbled incoherently in her sleep. ‘J-Jeez Michelle, to tight, to tight!’ it was almost painful.

Sighing Lucy slumped back down much to Michelle’s pleasure. Looking at her sister, her face darkened. ‘Michelle… what happened to you back there?’ The way she acted, how she fought, it was terrifying. ‘She didn’t even seem like herself anymore. It was the same way she fought when she was Imitatia…’

She didn’t want to believe Michelle would become that again. She changed once she found out what the Oración Seis planned to do with her… so why was she so emotionless again? Shivering Lucy looked away before her attention was drawn to the door being opened.

Stepping inside Mira held a small tray before her eyes lit up seeing her awake. “Lucy you had me so worried!” the way she whined it was more comical then saddened. Setting the tray down on the bed she pushed her way to Lucy before stopping.

“Wait where’d Michelle go I had her looking after you while I was cooking?” Lifting up the blankets she tried to remain quiet as to not wake her sleeping sister. Mirajane giggled softly nodding. “She’s been by your side ever since you were… Attacked…” Her tone darkened as she looked away.

“W-We’re sorry Lucy… all of us.” The celestial mage looked up at Mira confused. “Why would you be sorry Mira?” she finally spoke up. Mira’s face darkened as she looked down sadly. “We left you alone… w-we shouldn’t have done that. Even if we wanted to give you some time with Michelle we… we should have still been near you!”

Lucy scowled, how could any of them possibly predicted something like this? “Mira, you can-“She was cut off as the elder Strauss lifted a finger to her lips silencing her. “Me, Erza, Cana and Wendy moved in because we all share the same feelings towards you. We want to protect you Lucy. You’re what’s most important to all of us. And we let you down…”

Sniffling, Mirajane stopped herself from crying. “From now on we promise to always be with you, we’ll always be there no matter what.” Lucy shivered hearing the resolve in her voice. Moving her hand away Lucy leaned in before capturing Mira’s lips with her own.

The elder mage made no protests what so ever as she eagerly accepted her kiss. Even with her starting it Lucy was soon overpowered as she felt her eyes beginning to haze over, Mira was already taking control of the kiss. Retreating back she breathed slowly as she tried to calm herself, she didn’t want to go into a lust induced frenzy… yet.

Mirajane shuddered happily as she licked her lips, she loved the taste that followed after kissing her. Shaking away her daze Lucy reached for Mira’s hand before cupping it gently. “Please don’t feel like this is your guy’s fault. I left the house without my keys… if anyone’s to blame it’s me,” Lucy scowled looking down sadly.

Mirajane tightened her grip on Lucy nodding slightly. “We know that already… “Lucy looked back at her surprised but saw an angry expression on Mira’s face. “I can’t say you weren’t at fault Lucy, hell even Erza wants to punish you for it but…” her expression softened as she looked her in the eyes.

“We still should have been there to help you. You’re just lucky Michelle was there, otherwise… I don’t know what would have happened.” She whispered. Both of them sat there quietly. It seemed like everyone had made a mistake, and no one was solely at fault.

‘Still…’ Lucy looked down sadly. “I’m sorry…” Mirajane cupped her cheek nodding. “We know. We’re all just relieved to know your safe.” Mirajane lifted the cover’s up before smiling brightly at Michelle. “I still can’t believe she protected you alone…”

Lucy looked at Michelle before looking away sadly, something Mira immediately picked up on. “What’s wrong Lucy?” the blonde cast her gaze towards Michelle before shivering. “W-When… When she came outside, she was attacked by dark mages… I felt so scared when I saw her lying there.” Her eyes began to tear up was she remembered the way her neck had been bent.

“A-A-And then, t-then when she stood up, her tone… it was dark,” her voice was now only a whisper. Mira looked at Lucy’s fearful expression before looking back at Michelle. “Lucy… whatever she did you know she did it to protect you right?”

Lucy shook her head wiping her tears away. “I was scared! She wasn’t acting like herself. I-I-I thought I was going to lose my sister again… it was like, like she was…” Mira lifted her finger to her mouth again silencing her.

“Like she was a completely different person…” Mira reached down before stroking Michelle’s cheek. “She’s not like you or me Lucy. She’s something else entirely, but what she’ll always be is your loving little sister. No matter what happens, no matter if she has to change her personality… never forget that…” Mirajane said sternly.

“Michelle loves you as much as any of us do. That will never change. To this day we still don’t know what all happened to her when she was in the Oración Seis. But if she will use what they taught her to protect you, then I don’t care… Because I know she’s still the same Michelle who loves you and wants to keep what’s precious to her safe.”

Lucy felt her composure crumble in seconds. She had been scared of seeing Michelle like that but, what Mira said was still true… Looking back at Michelle’s smiling face she felt her heart flutter. ‘Michelle…’ she wanted to protect her but… the feeling was just the same for her.

Mirajane got up before tugging the blanket off completely. “Alright it’s about time you get up, you’ve been sleeping since last night and you need to eat.” Mira said in a motherly tone. Feeling her stomach gurgle, Lucy blushed nodding quietly. It didn’t even occur to her how long it had been since she had been unconscious.

As Lucy tried to get out of bed however she was suddenly pushed back down by Mira. “W-What’s wrong?” Mirajane scowled before pointing to the mattress. “You’re staying in bed.” Blinking back surprise Lucy tried to protest and get up again but she was pushed down again much more forcefully.

“You were attacked. You’re staying, in bed!” Mirajane said sternly as she kept a firm grip on Lucy. “Do I make myself clear?” Lucy nodded fearfully. It was scare to see her acting so protective. Smiling happily Mira moved to the end of the bed before bringing a tray over.

“Besides, it would have been a waste preparing you this for you to not eat it in bed.” She giggled setting down the small lap tray. Sitting beside her again Mira tucked in the tray before lifting a utensil. “Now open up, I made it especially for you.”

Lucy blushed as Mira forked some of the food presenting it to her. “M-M-Mira I can eat myself, I’m not bedridden.” Mirajane smiled happily moving to closer. “I said open…”, “Y-Y-Yes mam?!” Lucy whimpered obeying her, she was still scary!

As Lucy was fed she had to admit, she felt kind of like a princess. Putting the fork down Mira grabbed the cup next to her before taking a sip out of it. Lucy wondered what she was doing before blushing furiously as Mira leaned in kissing her as she let the sweet drink flow into her mouth.

‘T-T-This w-was why she wanted t-to feed me.’ Moaning happily Lucy made not objections as her tongue forced its way in exploring her every crevice. Finally after what seemed like hours Mira pulled back gasping softly as her cheeks glowed brightly.

“W-We should share more often.” Lucy nodded dumbly as she licked her lips, she was always left in a stupor because of this magic. It was like nothing ever dulled, not a single lick, not a single kiss. It always ignited her lust.

Seeing her disheveled expression brought a smile to Mirajane’s face. “Now back to your meal, I want you to get nice and…” she stopped as she saw Lucy’s plate empty. “That was yummy…” Michelle mumbled happily as she rested her head above the covers now.

“M-M-MICHELLE?! THAT WAS FOR LUCY!”, “Is there any more?”, “W-WELL YES, BUT THAT’S BESIDE THE POINT!” Lucy looked at Michelle as she gave Mira puppy eyes as she begged for seconds. She really had nothing to worry about… Michelle was still the same, and her opinion of her would never change.

Growling Mira got off the bed before picking up the tray. “I’ll be right back…” Michelle waved to her as she exited the room. “I hope she brings me something, I’m still hungry.” Lucy shook her head amused before leaning forward to hug Michelle. “I’m glad your back.”

Michelle hugged Lucy back happily, unsure of what she meant. “Did I go somewhere?” shaking her head she said nothing else as she held Michelle close.

 

~_____~

 

 

“DON’T YOU EVER LEAVE WITHOUT YOUR KEYS AGAIN!” Erza screeched as she clutched Lucy tightly hugging her. “Y-Y-Yes, E-Erza!” she couldn’t breathe! “E-E-Erza, I-I think you’re hurting her,” Wendy blushed seeing how tightly the celestial mage was being held.

“She’s fine, if she can squeeze inside us I’m sure she can take a little hug,” Cana chuckled amused as she watched the scene play out. After Lucy had come downstairs, (much to Mirajane’s dismay) she had immediately been tackled by Erza before she was berated verbally for her lack of thought.

It was entertaining for some, painful for others, Lucy being the prime example. Deciding to intervene, Mira finally pulled the scarlet mage off her, air freely flowing into her lungs. “T-T-Thanks… Mira,” Lucy panted tiredly.

Mirajane smirked before looking to Wendy. Immediately Lucy eeped as she was tackled again. “Please don’t worry us again Lucy! I was so scared!” Wendy cried as she held onto Lucy for dear life. “W-W-Wendy! It’s fine, really.” Lucy blushed hugging her small lover closer.

Sniffling the young DragonSlayer nodded before crawling off of her. “So should I tackle you next?” Cana grinned before Lucy got into a defensive position. “I was kidding jeez,” she snickered before walking up to Lucy. “But seriously don’t worry us ok?” Cana muttered quietly as she hugged Lucy close.

“I’m sorry… I didn’t think about it honestly.” Nodding she moved back before resting against the wall. Looking around Lucy scowled, someone was missing. “Where’s Gemini at? I thought she’d be down here to.”

Everyone gave a similar response, be it a shrug or a sigh, they didn’t have the faintest idea either. Reaching for her keys, (Mira had so deliberately strapped to her waist) she pulled out Gemini’s key before activating the gate.

“Open, gate of the twins, Gemini!” As the door chimed & flashed everyone looked forward before their eyes widened. “W-What the hell happened to her?!” Cana stammered as she saw Gemini curled into a ball groaning pitifully.

“G-Gemini?! What happened, what’s wrong?!” Lucy immediately went to her side worried. The spirit whimpered looking down sadly. “The King’s mad at me…” she mumbled. “Stash Face? W-Wait why is he mad at you?” Gemini sulked lower.

“W-When I brought you to the Celestial world he gave me 2 hours… we were there 5.” Everyone’s faces went blank. “Oh yea you were gone for a while, I forgot how long that had to have been over there.” Mirajane muttered thinking over the time difference.

“As punishment… I’m now allowed to go to Aries realm for… for a Century!” Gemini cried. Everyone looked at her surprised. That was all? “G-Gemini, a century in the celestial world is only about a year in our world.” Mira dead panned.

“I KNOW BUT HER BED’S AMAZING!” Gemini cried before curling back into a ball. “It was perfection. I could feel every part of my body screaming in ecstasy when she licked between my-“Lucy eeped as she covered Gemini’s mouth. “T-T-That’s enough! W-We don’t need explicit details!”

“I wouldn’t mind knowing more, it sounds like Aries place is the place to be.” Cana grinned. Lucy growled at her before pulling Gemini into a hug. “It’ll be ok Gemini. You spend most of your time here anyways. I’m sure time will fly by in no time… And I really enjoyed what you did for me.” Lucy blushed.

Gemini sniffled a bit before nodding. “I know… I’m just really going to miss it…” Lucy nodding hugging her spirit closer. After actually being there it did sound kind of painful not to go there if she had to. Leave it to the Celestial king to think of a punishment like that.

“Don’t worry, any time you want to spend time with Aries just ask and I’ll summon her here alright?” Gemini nodded sheepishly nuzzling her face into the crook of her neck. “Thank you Miss Lucy…” sighing Lucy hugged Gemini closer. It was funny that even after millennia’s she still acted like a little kid at times.

Everyone sat in their respective places as the room went quiet. Everything important had been said… Well, most everything. “Lucy,” Erza said sternly looking down at Lucy. “What’s up?” she looked up at her confused. “After you were attacked, we had a conversation with Master Mav-“, “WAIT YOU WHERE ATTACKED?!” Gemini screeched immediately bolting up in fear.

“W-WHAT HAPPENED, A-ARE YOU HURT, ARE THEY HURT! WHERE ARE THEY?!” She grit her teeth almost foaming at the mouth before Lucy hugged her close. “I’m fine Gemini calm down. I was attacked yesterday by a group of dark mages.”

The spirits eyes widened in fear, did that mean there location was known by other dark guilds to? “W-Why… Why didn’t I feel you…” Lucy looked at her surprised before Mirajane spoke up. “From what Master Mavis told us it’s because Lucy wasn’t in any real danger. Celestial spirits can sense when somethings wrong with their owners but, she doesn’t seem to think Lucy was really in any trouble… I have to agree considering what Michelle did to them.”

Gemini sat quietly as she absorbed what had been said. “P-Please… please tell me everything.” Mira nodded before going over the conversation they had with Mavis the day before. For Lucy, Gemini, & Wendy their shock was very apparent.

“S-So… Michelle really is that powerful…” Lucy mumbled looking towards the stairs. “I knew she was strong when I first saw her but… to imagine she took on a whole team without so much as a scratch,” Gemini shook her head in disbelief. “Lucy…” Wendy mumbled timidly looking towards the blonde mage.

“What’s wrong?” Wendy looked away twiddling her thumbs as she blushed crimson. “D-D-Does this mean w-where going to have more people move in soon?” Lucy blinked once, then twice, before her face went bright red.

Immediately Gemini’s mood lightened as a familiar smile graced her lips. “Aww Miss Lucy, are you going to seduce more women into your harem? Please don’t forget about me!” She stuck her bottom lip out before wiggling as she pushed her bosom forward.

“W-W-WHAT?! G-GEMINI I’M-“, “Oh dear that does sound bad, I hope I’m not forgotten either,” Mira cupped her cheek pouting much too both blondes shock. Lucy was blushing furiously now. “I-I-I’m not just telling people to-“, “Lust after you? Your flaunting does seem to attract others attention Lucy.” Erza crossed her arms frowning at her.

“WAIT HOLD ON I-“, “I bet if she drank to we’d have a line outside waiting,” Cana grinned cheekily. “I’M NOT LIKE YOU!” Lucy screamed before slamming her head on the table in defeat. This was just cruel. The group shared a laugh as they teased the blonde, it was one way to lighten the mood after all had been said and done.

Sighing Lucy looked up resting her chin on her palms. “So what happens now?” Everyone looked to one another before back to Lucy. “We’re all together because of you Lucy. What you say goes when it comes to matters like this.” Mirajane said quietly.

It was true she may not make as much as Mira, or be as strong as Erza, but what did matter was the respect each one of them felt for her. Whatever she chose to do, they would follow her no matter what. Gemini rested in the same position as Lucy before sighing.

“I think you should consider it Miss Lucy.” The celestial mage glanced to everyone getting a similar nod. ‘I don’t want to have people move in just to protect me though…’ Gemini scowled at her before sighing again.

“Miss Lucy… you have so much heart. I can’t emphasize that enough about you. Even after me, even after Mira, and Erza, and Wendy, and Cana, and now Michelle. You’re still considering letting more in. I know some might think your being greedy with your lovers but we all know the truth. You’re special Miss Lucy, and everyone knows it. You’ve changed everyone you’ve ever met in some way or another, and that’s why I know without a doubt that if you invite others they won’t come here to just protect you, or guard you. They’ll be here because it’s where they want to be… with you.”

Gemini smiled warmly before leaning in to hug her master close. “I know you humans have strange morals but really, this isn’t as hard as you seem to think it is. I can tell you dozens of people who’ve wanted to be with you. Were just the fortunate ones.” Gemini nuzzled herself closer.

Lucy blushed looking back to everyone, their eyes shining brightly as they nodded. They felt exactly how Gemini did. “We know you’d never think of us like trophies Lucy, that’s why we don’t mind.” Mira smiled happily. “Not to mention it’s more fun in bed that way.” Cana grinned causing Lucy’s blush to darken.

“I don’t mind it either… it would mean our family’s growing.” Wendy smiled looking up at Lucy happily. ‘They wall want this to…’ taking a deep breathe she sighed before looking towards everyone. “Alright, I’ll, I’ll let others into this to… but I’m not going to actively seek people out alright?” The other’s nodded before a sly smile crept up Gemini’s lips.

“Don’t worry Miss Lucy… That’s our job.” The celestial mage blushed before scowling at her spirit. “Gemini, I don’t want a repeat of Michelle!”, “a repeat of me?” Everyone stopped to look towards the staircase. Michelle yawned tiredly before walking down to join them.

“You really have an odd sleeping regime,” Cana grinned seeing her disheveled state. “I feel fine,” Michelle said happily before sitting down next to Lucy. Immediately her eyes lit up upon seeing Gemini much to the spirits dismay.

“Gemini! Where’d you go I was still hungry?” Michelle whined confusing everyone else. “D-D-Don’t play innocent, you’re a succubus aren’t you!” Gemini pointed an accusing figure at her. “Suck-que-bus?” Michelle said the word slowly clearly confused by the meaning.

“Umm… Gemini?” Cana looked at the spirit as she scowled at Michelle. “Don’t let her between your legs!” Everyone’s eyes widened in surprise as they looked at Gemini’s surprisingly serious expression. “Wait a minute…” Cana grinned looking between Gemini and Michelle.

“You were beaten.” Gemini growled before slamming her fist down. “I WASN’T BEATEN! She cheated!” Cana chuckled before looking to Michelle with lust. “I don’t think she could beat me.” Gemini growled bitterly before looking away.

Everyone else looked at them in confusion, what the hell was going on? “Nee-San, am I a suck-que-bus?” Michelle asked innocently causing her sister to blush. “N-N-No Michelle you’re… you’re something else.” She laughed dryly.

“Well then, I have to see this for myself.” Cana grinned before standing up. “Hey Lucy I need to borrow Michelle for a bit ok?” Before she could even respond Cana already locked her arm around Michelle’s, dragging the confused blonde away.

As they heard the door shut everyone else stared at Lucy and Gemini with a mix of confusion and curiosity. “Lucy… what did Michelle do in bed?” Mira finally asked, her curiosity getting the better of her.

“Err, well she kind of…” Lucy rubbed the back of her head sheepishly. “She’s a demon…” Gemini mumbled as she sulked into the table. Before their conversation could continue however they were interrupted by a loud scream from their bedroom.

As soon as they heard it, it was gone. “And like that part of her soul just died,” Gemini sighed before getting elbowed by Lucy. Mira and Erza looked at one another before smirking. “Why don’t we go join them, and of course bring you along for the ride?” Erza grinned looking Lucy over.

“W-W-Wait you want to do that now?!” Mirajane nodded happily. “Lucy I think you fail to realize this but... we haven’t slept together in over a month… and we’re hungry.” Lucy shivered as she heard her feral tone.

‘I-It was a month wasn’t it…’ it was only a few hours for her but to everyone else they had been deprived of the blonde for some time. The celestial mage whimpered as each of her arms where linked by Erza and Mira, their expressions not hiding any of their intensions for her. Gemini looked at Lucy being dragged away before turning her gaze to Wendy.

“Well?” the young Dragon Slayer fidgeted before immediately leaving her seat as she ran up the stairs in a hurry. Chuckling Gemini shook her head in amusement. ‘Maybe things will go back to normal now… or at least as close to normal as it is for us anyways.’

Kicking her chair out, she stretched before slowly making her way up the stairs. She had an itch herself she needed Lucy to scratch. ‘I warned you all…’ Gemini grinned knowing what was about to happen to them.

 

 

~_____~

 

“G-Gemini really meant it…” Mirajane stammered in surprise as her grip on Lucy faltered. “I told you,” Gemini snickered pushing the door closed behind her. Sprawled out on the bed panting softly was Cana as she fidgeted. It was perfectly clear she had already hit her climax much to everyone’s surprise.

“She’s only been up here for 45 seconds…” Erza mumbled clearly in shock. Michelle lifted her face up from between Cana’s legs smiling happily. “She tasted good to.” Moving forward Gemini leaned in before picking Wendy up much to the poor girl’s dismay.

“This should sate her for a while,” Gemini grinned before propping Wendy down in front of Michelle. “G-G-Gemini?!” the spirit looked to Michelle before back to Wendy. “Just kiss,” Wendy blushed before nodding timidly. Leaning forward she gently pecked Michelle’s lips before her eyes began to haze over.

Lucy looked at the scene confused before something dawned on her. ‘She’s a Dragon Slayer,’ Gemini nodded subconsciously as she watched the scene play out. Everyone minus Gemini looked at the two in shock as Wendy immediately began straddling Michelle as she forced the blonde down kissing her roughly.

“W-W-Wendy?” Erza stammered in surprise. “Dragon Slayer’s senses are a lot sharper than ours.” Gemini smiled happily before lifting her hand to Lucy. “Shrink,” the blonde eeped as she fell from Erza and Mirajane’s arms to the floor below.

“Those two should complement each other for a while, and that gives us time to catch up.” Gemini grinned picking Lucy up off the floor. “Gemini don’t hog her, you’ve gotten to play with her more then we have!” Mira snapped angrily.

“I wasn’t going to hog her jeez. I just wanted to share a few tricks with you guys first.” Gemini defended. ‘Why do I feel like a toy,’ Lucy scowled as she looked up at her lover’s squabbling over her attention. Finally agreeing with her, Erza and Mira began to strip or more stripped one another.

As Mira’s maroon dress was tugged off her by Erza, the reequip mage flashed brightly as her Heart Kreuz Armor faded away until she was in her normal garments. As the dress fell away Mira stood in only a white pair of lingerie. Moving her hands forward Mirajane grinned unbuttoning each of Erza’s buttons before roughly tugging the shirt aside to let her ample breasts spill out into view.

Kicking off her skirt Erza now stood in only her black lingerie. Much like Mira’s, it was the polar opposite in color but still showed the same lacy patterns. If either of them had to guess the pair had to have been bought from the same place.

Lucy’s breath hitched as she saw them both lean in, their lips inches apart now. But before anything happened they pulled back grinning from ear to ear. ‘They’ve been practicing apparently,’ Gemini snickered seeing there little tease show.

Moving her hands forward Erza stroked Mirajane’s stomach before slowly lowering her thumbs around her panties. Giving them a swift tug the white garment fell harmlessly to the floor. Lucy moaned as she saw her lover’s exposed nether lips, it really had been too long.

Smirking the redhead moved up tantalizingly as she massaged Mira’s thighs slowly. The takeover mage grinned moving her index finger under her chin before guiding her towards her lower lips. Like before however Erza leaned in for only a moment before flicking her tongue out and retreating back.

Now Lucy was whimpering as she tried to play with her own aching lips but Gemini’s fingers firmly held her in place. ‘You’re not going to start without them, I want you screaming by the time their done.’ The spirits eyes turned vicious.

Standing back up Mirajane traded roles mimicking what Erza had done but as she leaned in she moved her lips to the nape of the redhead’s neck before giving her collarbone a long lick. Trailing her tongue upwards she finished her French kiss gently biting down on Erza’s ear.

“G-G-Guys… P-Please c-can we-“Gemini moved her thumb over Lucy’s mouth silencing her. “This is getting good, just enjoy.” Gemini smirked moving Lucy closer, yet so far away. Hooking her thumbs under Erza’s black panties Mirajane began to pull them but stopped instead before she began to gently kiss down the redhead’s body.

As her lips moved to her waist she gently bit the strap of her panties before tugging them down. Erza smiled seductively moving one leg out of the loose garment at a time before letting Mira pull back up with them still in place.

Lucy was struggling now, desperate to touch herself, this was torture! Taking the worn lingerie out of her mouth Mira smirked holding them up to cover her face before leaning in hiding both their faces from view. It was quite apparent what they were doing but being robbed of the sight was just cruel.

However Lucy and Gemini didn’t have to wait long as Mira gently let the panties fall away showing them off as her lips crashed with Erza’s dominantly. Both their tongues forced their way into one another’s mouths as they fought for control of the kiss, yet neither side relenting.

“D-Damn you really did rehearse this didn’t you,” Gemini gawked feeling her own lust beginning to boil over. Erza and Mira pulled away from each other before giving each of the blondes a salacious wink. “What do you expect,” “When we haven’t felt our Lucy’s touch in weeks.”, “We ache for her.”, “We crave her.”, “We want her deep inside us,”,” Thrashing around in ecstasy.”  Gemini shivered, words couldn’t describe what she just felt as she heard them finish off each other’s sentences. Their voice’s exuding obscene amounts of lust for the blonde.

Moving their faces back towards one another they kissed once more as their hands worked behind each other. Both women heard a click before they pulled apart, each of their black and white bra’s coming off the other. “So tell me Lucy,” Erza began, licking her lips hungrily. , “Are you ready for the both of us?” Mirajane finished flicking the garment to the bed.

“Oh s-she’s ready,” Gemini stuttered trying her hardest not to fidget around too much. Crawling back she made room for both of them before they crawled onto the bed to join her. Lifting Lucy up their eyes locked onto her panting form.

“Her minds already a mess, I suggest skipping the foreplay and getting right to the good part.” Gemini grinned. Erza and Mira looked to one another nodding, they didn’t mind that at all. After how it had been, just feeling their Lucy would do the trick.

“Alright, now this is where it gets interesting,” Gemini grinned before telling them what to do. Both women nodded moving into a good position before Gemini placed Lucy down. Slowly the blonde’s eyes began to turn back as she looked around.

“G-G-Guys I, I… think…” her words died as she tried to comprehend what she saw around her. Locking their legs together Mira and Erza grinned as Lucy was placed right between there dripping nether lips. All around her she could see there glistening folds as heat radiated off of them.

‘N-N-No… Good…’ Lucy panted softly as she slowly began to strip, she couldn’t even begin to fight the feeling burning deep inside her, it was like a raging inferno that she had to sate or else. “Good girl, make sure to wiggle plenty, I want to feel it.” Mirajane purred happily as she saw Lucy’s naked form slowly being uncovered.

“It’s been much too long, get ready Lucy.” Erza smiled warmly, this nether of them could contain the pleasure they were feeling seeing the shrunken celestial mage trapped between them. Once Lucy was bare she shivered with anticipation, her whole body already felt like it was being scorched from their combined heat.

Moving forward both women pushed into each other as they grinded, Lucy’s tiny form being crushed between there lower lips. The only thing remaining was her head as it stuck out beside them. They still wanted to see the pleasure flooding across her face.

“O-Oh god,” Mira cried as she bucked into Erza. They had done this plenty with one another after Lucy had gone to the celestial world but, it was just better with Lucy there. She could feel her tiny movements as she was shoved back and forth between them.

“L-Lucy!” Erza cried as she felt half of the blonde’s body being forced into her by Mira. This pleasure, it was euphoric, addicting. They needed this! Both women cried in pleasure as Lucy was pushed back and forth. It was like she was being pushed in to each of them yet they could feel her firmly in place, she wasn’t going anywhere.

Gemini panted softly as her fingers worked their way in and out of her, this was intense! Lucy’s mind was flashing brightly as lust fueled images flashed in and out, new and old. It was like a lecherous book she was viewing for the first time. ‘M-Miss Lucy…’ Gemini bit her bottom lip groaning, the double doses of pleasure almost hurt.

Lucy couldn’t even comprehend what was happening any more, it was like her body was moving on its own as she tried desperately to please both colossal giantess along with her own begging nether’s. ‘S-S-So, so good!’ she clenched her eyes shut as she felt the heat around her. It was like her body was caught in a heated waterfall, fluids splashing all around her as her body was shot back and forth.

“Y-Your being bathed in there ecstasy Miss Lucy, feel there lust. Taste there juices. Know your place…” Gemini panted happily as she felt herself reaching her peak. “That feeling, it’s what they’ve been starving for. Give in and let them indulge on you,” Gemini grinned as more images flooded into her mind, this was getting out of hand.

“Y-Y-Yes, enjoy our gifts to you Lucy. Let us show you how much we missed you.” Mira cried as she grinded harder into Erza, her hands gripping the mattress under her for dear life as the intoxicating pleasure only the blonde could give them came in.

“K-Keep thrashing, yes, YES!” Erza screamed happily as she threw her head back, sweat dripping down her form. Both women screamed as she felt Lucy increase her movements, she was as eager to please them as they were her.

‘Erza… Mira… I, I…’ Lucy grit her teeth trying to hold out as long as she could but it was no use. Screaming she had finally reached her peak as she felt her orgasm flood out of her and into both her lovers. “Gah, M-MISS L-LUCY!” Gemini screamed as she felt the peak of her pleasure shoot through her like lightning. Joining her master she cried in ecstasy as she felt her orgasm flow out of her.

The spirit panted ruggedly as she tried to catch her breath. “M-Miss, Lucy,” She smiled dreamily as she looked to Lucy’s disheveled state. She was still flooding images into her mind. ‘I, I think I better…’ Gemini shook her head panting harder, she was already getting turned on again.

Crawling towards Lucy Gemini smiled warmly. “Let me help… Lucy,” the blonde cracked her eyes open looking up in bliss. Slowly Gemini leaned down before her mouth covered Lucy’s head, amongst other things.

Mira and Erza cried in pleasure as they felt Gemini’s lips clamped around there swollen clits. “G-G-GEMINI!” Erza screamed moving one of her hands to the back of her head. “Y-Yes, yes, like that!” Mira cried moving one of her own. Both woman moaned as they held Gemini in place, this was orgasmic!

Lucy rolled her head back as she tried kissing Gemini’s tongue, the large organ forcing its way onto her face as her lips pinched and rubbed the other’s clits greedily. ‘Gem- Gemini… more…’ Lucy whimpered in her mind. It felt so good…

Gemini nodded following the silent command, as she forced her tongue between Lucy’s bosoms before she played with her breasts. Both giantesses screamed as they felt Gemini’s tongue joining Lucy between their legs. “Uhg, I, I don’t, gah!” Erza grunted in frustration before she began bucking wildly.

“L-L-LUCY!” Mirajane screamed once more before both cried in bliss as they felt themselves reach their peak. As if on sync both Mira and Erza screamed throwing their heads back as they fell into the mattress, there orgasms clashing violently into one another as Lucy was thrashed around by the violent torrent of fluids.

Gemini sucked contently as she drank in there mingling flavors, it was delicious… clamping her lips around Lucy’s head she held her master in place until both women’s wild movements stopped. As both Erza and Mira fell back unmoving Gemini tugged upwards, pulling the drenched blonde with her.

‘Jeez, she looks like a drowned cat…’the spirit moved her tongue down Lucy before pulling her into her mouth. The blonde groaned as she felt Gemini’s tongue cleaning her off, the large pink appendage making sure to spend plenty of time between her legs.

Once Gemini was satisfied, (and she couldn’t taste either Erza or Mira anymore) she spit Lucy out into her hand. The shrunken mage was close to unconsciousness now, her form looking rather battered. “Have you had enough Miss Lucy?”

The celestial mage breathed slowly as she tried to catch her breathe. “…” Gemini grinned. She didn’t have to hear her to know what she said, more. Looking towards the two unconscious giantesses she scowled. ‘Jeez deprive yourself for a month and you become lightweights,’ it was almost shameful to see such powerful women pass out like that.

Looking to Wendy and Michelle, the little Dragon Slayer was surprisingly still going strong. She clung to Michelle’s breast cutely as she suckled on her. Michelle looked like she was in heaven. One hand rested between her legs, while the other vigorously plunged itself inside of Wendy.

‘I shouldn’t break them up yet…’ Gemini frowned, it was just too cute… it also didn’t hurt that she wanted to know who would pass out first. ‘I wonder if that makes me a bad person?’ she shrugged before looking towards Cana.

The brunette seemed to be coming to slowly, her eyes hazed over in bliss. ‘I guess option three’s the way to go.’ Gemini grinned before crawling on top of her. “We really need to recruit more to our family, I’m running out of playmates.” Cana smiled rubbing her away the sweat from her brow.

“Jeez, way to make a girl feel special.” Gemini leaned forward capturing her lips, her tongue gently tracing the outside of her mouth as if asking permission. Cana moaned into the kiss letting her as their tongued danced together.

After a few moments Gemini pulled away smiling warmly. “Your one of a kind to me.” The spirit grinned seeing the confident woman blush crimson. “J-Jeez... way to kill the moment to.” Chuckling Gemini leaned back before bringing Lucy forward.

“Guess we’ll have to make another.” Smirking Cana nodded before crawling back a bit. They were lucky to have such a big bed, or their positioning might have gotten a bit tight. “I’ve missed you Lucy, let’s catch up.” Cana grinned before seeing the blank expression the blonde sported.

“She’s in her own little world. I’d just go with it.” Gemini snickered moving Lucy closer to Cana’s lips. “I don’t mind, it just means I don’t have to wait to do this.” Cana leaned forward before gently pressing her lips into Lucy’s face.

The shrunken mage groaned as she felt her face being pushed against Cana’s lips. “Go on, show her how much you missed her to Miss Lucy,” Gemini smirked rubbing her back and forth forcefully. Cana leaned in moaning happily as she felt Lucy trying desperately to kiss her back.

Parting her perk lips the brunette began to lick her shrunken lover’s face trying to properly kiss as best she could. Her effort wasn’t in vain however as Lucy’s movements turned frantic as she stroked and kissed the large organ happily.

‘C-Cana… it, it feels so good…’ Lucy smiled through her haze moaning in bliss. After a few moments Gemini pulled Lucy back much too both women’s dismay. “H-hey, I wasn’t finished!” Cana grumbled angrily.

“I’d say she’s ready to move on,” the spirit parted Lucy’s legs displaying her for Cana. “She’s already soaked, and I’m pretty sure your tongue wasn’t the only reason why.” Blushing Cana nodded before lying back. “Bring her in then, I’m eager for her to,” Cana gave Lucy a playful wink waiting patiently but felt nothing as Gemini murmured to herself.

“What’s wrong?” Looking down at Lucy, a sly smile graced her lips. “Why don’t you flip over, Miss Lucy has other plans in mind whether she knows them or not.” Cana’s brow rose slightly but she followed what she was told as she flipped over to her stomach.

“So what are you going t- AHH!” Cana gasped as Gemini gave her ass a playful slap. “I want to play with this,” Gemini grinned viciously as she groped her cheeks, her hands firmly pressing Lucy into her supple skin.

“H-Hang on a second G-Gemini,” Cana stammered embarrassedly as her cheeks where pulled apart. “Just relax your muscles for me and don’t clench.” She snickered moving Lucy downward. “She’s excited already. It’s hard to imagine what a prude she used to be with things like this.” Gemini reminisced amusingly.

“Enjoy, Miss, Lucy,” she purred pressing the shrunken mages face deeper in Cana’s ass. The brunette moaned as she felt the tiny movements from the blonde, it was strangely nostalgic. Lucy mewed in pleasure as she felt her face being pressed against Cana’s anus.

Gemini was right. Where she once found the prospect of such a thing disgusting, it now turned her on completely. Just being surrounded by such a pungent odor, it was intoxicating. The smell alone should have turned her off but… it just drew her in.

Inching her head forward her lips began to pucker as she gently began to kiss her wrinkled skin. ‘Make sure she feels it Miss Lucy,’ Gemini grinned pushing Lucy harder as the shrunken blonde was slowly pushed inwards much to Cana’s delight.

Gemini forced her in about half way, making sure to leave her waist hanging out. “G-Gemini?” Cana stammered as she felt the inching movement inside her ass. She wanted more but… the salacious grin on the spirits lips had her worried.

“Let me please you both, like, this,” Gemini muttered gutturally as her tongue lulled out. Pressing her face into Cana’s ass, she gave her crack a long diagonal lick causing the brunette to gasp sharply. Lucy moaned in pleasure as she felt Gemini’s tongue pass between her legs. Whether it was intended or not she didn’t know but what she did know was that she wanted more.

The spirit grinned moving her lips lower as they gently folded around Lucy’s waist. Pressing forward she forced her tongue deeper into Cana’s ass as she shoved Lucy inward. Cana groaned trying to grind her hips but with Gemini holding her in place, she could do little more than pant and whimper in ecstasy.

Biting down slightly Gemini pulled Lucy back out before shoving her back in, her tongue making sure to pay attention to both their needs. “Gah, oh god, G-Gemini…” Cana panted softly as she felt Lucy’s tiny form being pushed and pulled out of her.

Lucy moaned happily, her arms being restrained by Cana’s tight walls. She couldn’t even move her fingers but it didn’t matter, the wiggling tongue between her legs was enough to cause her to scream. Gemini pushed her deeper before letting go with her lips as her tongue began vigorously prodding her.

“Give in Lucy, enjoy,” Gemini grunted out as best she could for the blonde as she tongued Cana’s filthy hole. Said brunette laid there screaming now, Lucy was much deeper than before. She could feel the pleasure from deep within her and with Gemini’s toying with her from the outside, it was heaven…

Feeling the brunette squeeze her tongue brought back some pleasant memories of before. Gemini smiled warmly recalling her first time doing this with Lucy. Moving her hand downward she gently traced the outside of Cana’s dripping nether lips.

‘This should move things along.’ She gently pressed two of her fingers into Cana causing the card mage to scream happily. With Lucy inside her, and her skilled petting, she had no doubt Cana would be a sweating mess in a matter of minutes.

Lucy panted harder as she tried to grind into Gemini. The pleasure all around her, the heat, the smell, the taste… it was perfect. Crying in ecstasy she thrashed harder inside Cana. Doing whatever she could to please both her lovers with her tiny movements.

‘Now she’s getting into it,’ Gemini smiled. Biting down softly she was reward with rapped screams coming out almost rhythmically, it was like music to her ears. Wiggling her thumb up the spirit gave Cana’s clit a hard pinch as she shoved her tongue as deep as she could fit it. She wanted to finish Cana off on her terms.

The brunette’s eyes widened before she let out a final high pitched scream of bliss, her head falling back as she spasmed on the bed. Bucking her hips into Gemini the grinning spirit had to almost hold her down, she was shaking the whole bed.

As her movements died down Gemini looked up dreamily before her face dropped. “Oh come on!” Gemini snapped angrily as she saw Cana passed out. “I know you just played with Michelle but still!” she growled in anger. While causing someone to pass out was something she enjoyed she still wanted her turn!

Gritting her teeth she scowled as she fished for Lucy. As she pinched the tiny blonde’s legs she tugged her out. Lucy was in a similar state as Gemini was. Her whole body was shivering in pleasure as she felt her orgasm close. They needed their release soon.

“I guess we can help each other… but I really wanted to share you.” Gemini sighed petting Lucy softly. Looking to Mira and Erza they were still out. ‘I guess that just means…’ Gemini blinked in surprise before looking towards Wendy.

“J-Jeez you’re a freak…” Gemini muttered as she saw Wendy still controlling Michelle. ‘She’s half your size Michelle…’ Gemini smirked looking down at Lucy. That wasn’t saying much considering Lucy controlled them all when she was inside them.

Stretching tiredly Gemini moved toward Michelle. Her face was one of ecstasy. Her mouth hung open as she bucked into Wendy’s hands. Now both her breasts occupied her mouth as Wendy bit them together sucking much harder than expected.

‘If they weren’t so big that would probably hurt…’ Gemini shivered, it looks amazing though. “W-Want to tap out Michelle?” Gemini grinned seeing the blonde crack one of her hazy eyes open. “T-T-Tap?” Gemini sighed, that was probably a no.

Moving lower she pulled Michelle’s hand out of Wendy much to the little Dragon Slayer’s dismay. “Give us a hand Michelle, me and Lucy need a little alone time.” Gemini pointed to Wendy before her hands glowed. “Shrink.”

Michelle’s eyes widened in surprise as she saw Gemini shrink down till she was the same size as Lucy. Reaching down she gently picked up her sister and Gemini looking them over. “Give us a hand!” Gemini shouted to her pointing to Wendy once more.

Michelle nodded moving them both lower. If Wendy’s face wasn’t one of pure joy before it was now as she felt the tiny blondes shoved inside her quim. The tiny bluenette screamed in bliss before going back to Michelle’s breasts. It was like she had hit her second wind much to Michelle’s delight.

Gemini mewed happily as her body was slicked up with Wendy’s excitement. Both Lucy and her where still tightly crapped together but it was perfect. It was like they were one, a feeling she strived to feel whenever she could.

Leaning forward she captured her lips as she stole a kiss in the dark crevices inside of the young Dragon Slayer. Pulling back she heard a pleasant moan from her master as she wiggled against her. “Just relax Miss Lucy. Let me take care of you,” Gemini purred as she forced her hand between their legs.

Lucy gasped in pleasure, fluids soon drowning her throat as her eyes rolled back in pleasure. ‘Just let me do all the work,’ Gemini smiled dreamily as she worked her fingers inside of them both. The tight walls squeezed them harder as they felt more and more of Wendy’s juices drowning them.

It was troubling at first but after months of this, it became almost second nature to drink their lover’s essence. It was like they were being baptized in one another, and it was wonderful. Gemini captured Lucy’s lips once more, her mouth forcing the taste of their young lover back and force as they fought for control.

As strange as it was Lucy still gave her a run for her money, her tongue forced Gemini’s back as they fought for dominance. However Gemini’s state of mind gave her the edge. Pinning the organ down Gemini pinched Lucy’s clit making her whimper into submission.

“K-Know… your place, M-Miss Lucy…” Gemini pulled away panting softly. Even if she was her master, in here she was in charge. Thrusting her fingers harder, Gemini began bouncing her body as she rubbed them both against Wendy’s flooding inner walls.

‘Sorry Wendy, but you’re not going to beat Michelle this time,’ Gemini frowned sadly. She did want to know which one of the two was better but… their pleasure came first. Wiggling harder she felt Lucy and her squeezed even tighter. Wendy was nearing her peak.

Michelle heard Wendy screaming in ecstasy, her tiny body thrashing around wildly on top of hers. Pushing forward she soon straddled the young Dragon slayer before lowering herself towards her petite breasts. “I want a taste to…” Michelle smiled before gently cupping her lips around her perk breasts.

Wendy screamed as she spasmed under Michelle, she was fighting a losing battle now. Gemini felt her whole body shift and grinned, Michelle was probably the cause of that. ‘I-I better help her out.’ The spirit forced her arms and legs apart before gripping and kicking as much of Wendy as she could.

Michelle continued playing with Wendy’s breasts before her eyes zoned in on the damp puddle forming under her. Licking her lips she moved lower before breathing huskily as she smelled the delicious scent she had grown addicted to. “I want a taste…” her tongue lulled out before she gave Wendy a long lick.

If anyone thought Wendy was high pitched with her screams before they were wrong. With one lick it almost sounded like she went up three octaves as her screams pierced Gemini and Lucy’s ears. ‘J-J-Jeez, if I didn’t know better I’d think she was being attacked!’ Gemini panicked a bit.

Thrusting her hand deeper into Lucy she felt her master close. She couldn’t hear her anymore over Wendy’s loud screams but the images flooding in now where enough for her to know. Struggling harder Gemini tried everything to get the young mage off but it almost had no effect.

“S-Sorry Michelle, you’re on your own.” Gemini shrugged. Wendy was a tougher now. It seemed strange to imagine shy timid Wendy having as much stamina in bed as Michelle but… apparently it was the crying ones.

Forcing her hands back she cupped Lucy’s ass before capturing her lips once more, they’d get off once Wendy did. She just had to put faith in Michelle now. Michelle drank in Wendy’s juices shuddering in pleasure, she tasted different then Gemini or Cana but it was just as addicting.

As she licked she opened her eyes slightly before they zoned in on the tiny nub of flesh peeking out. ‘Gemini…’ Michelle grinned. That was the thing Gemini played with to make her sister scream. Nuzzling her face closer she gave the soft nub of flesh a bite before having to cover her ears as she heard Wendy’s screams reach new height.

Within seconds she was rewarded however as she felt her mouth flood over, the young Dragon Slayer had finally reached her climax as she bucked into Michelle’s lips. Gemini forced her knee between Lucy’s legs as she tried to hold her master in place. The massive torrent of fluids had almost washed them out of her.

As they died down Gemini coughed and gargled some of Wendy’s fluids down, her legs shaking as she felt her orgasm about it hit. ‘M-Miss Lucy… I love you…’ Gemini gave her own aching clit a pinch and joined Lucy screaming as they orgasmic together, their bodies writhing together euphorically.

As there movements stopped Gemini rested her head on Lucy’s shoulder tiredly. It had taken her awhile but that was worth it… it was just worth it. Smiling dreamily she softly began kissing Lucy’s neck affectionately. She was perfectly content. Nothing had ever felt better than this…

Lucy’s eyes opened and closed slowly as she slipped in and out of unconsciousness. Her whole body felt like it was submerged. She couldn’t move an inch… and she couldn’t be happier. Closing her eyes for the final time she let sleep claim her as her arms hugged Gemini closer into her.

 

Life was good ~

 

 

 

To be continued ~

 

End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDD

 

 

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

 

 

And finished lol

 

I do hope you all enjoyed and i look foward to your reviews. the more i get the better i feel and the better i feel the more i write :D

I hope to get as many as last time so please take the time to review :D

 

Also to reply incase you didn't see before Senator, i don't ask for ratings mostly because i find them to be a reward for my hard work. all my stories have a rating of 5/5 so far and i find that, that speaks for itself.

I know ratings can constantly shift and that keeps me on edge. I'll always try to keep my stories at their best for you all so if you want to give me some, go ahead, but i won't bluntly ask for them. I like to earn them :)

 

 

Until next time guys ~

Chapter 16 by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO CHAPTER 16 OF THE FAIRIES OF FAIRY TAIL!

Now it's been a long time for me I know but i hope you all were patiant so i'll keep this short. I can't promise for updates as regularly as before, but know that I will be posting things as soon as I can and to the best of my ability.

So without further adoo~

 

Turn off the lights,

 

Get cozy,

 

Lay back,

 

And...

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

 

 

Lucy, moaned contently as her body began to wake from its long slumber. Cracking her eyes open, her vision remained dark as she tried to look around, only to feel restrained much to her confusion. ‘W-What happened last night… where am I?’

Feeling something soft brush against her bare chest, the bound mage eeped lightly before feeling something snuggle up against the crook of her neck. “Keep it down… I’m still sleeping…” The voice mumbled groggily, causing the blonde to relax.

“Gemini, wake up. Where are we?” Struggling against her twin, a loud groan of disapproval rang out before Gemini opened her eyes, clearly agitated. “Jeez, it’s still dark outside Miss Lucy, this is an ungodly hour… let's go back to… slee-“She paused midsentence as a loud yawn escaped her lips, frustrating the Celestial mage to no end.

“Gemini where are we?” Sighing, the spirit looked around, her eyes now a bit more focused before she blinked in confusion. “Miss Lucy, where are we?”, “Why do you think I know the answer to that when I just asked you!”

Shrugging, or at least as best as she could, both blondes looked around before shuddering as the walls surrounding them tightened slightly, pressing their bare forms into one another’s. “Hmm, I’m going to take a shot in the dark here… literally,” Gemini giggled a little at her own joke before continuing.

“And say we’re probably inside one of our lovely *family members*. With how tight this is now, I’m thinking Wendy. Is this our first time inside her together? Oh, we should take a picture!” Scowling, Lucy thrashed a bit, as she ignored her spirits rants before slumping over.

“Well, I think she’s still sleeping if we’re inside her then. How do we get out, though?” Grinning from ear to ear, Gemini wasted no time as she pressed herself against Lucy, causing the shrunken mage to gasp loudly, her breasts now bouncing roughly against her own.

“What’s the rush Miss Lucy, don’t you want to snuggle in Wendy’s tunnel of love~?” Feeling light feathery kisses being planted on her neck, the Celestial mage shivered before shoving Gemini aside, well as best she could.

“Come on Gemini, I’m being s-s-serious!” Rubbing her face into her mistress’s breasts, the Celestial spirit giggled, before looking up at the blonde. “But so was I. We can cuddle for a little longer can’t we? Pretty please!” She pleaded eagerly.

Before Lucy could argue any further, however, both blonde’s groaned in discomfort as the tight, tunnel walls surrounding them suddenly gripped them viciously. “W-What’s going on?!”

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

Mirajane slept peacefully as she clung to Erza’s frame in her sleep, however whatever peace she had was suddenly thrown out the window as she felt something kicked her in the back, hard. Shooting up, she looked around groggily, before scowling.

“What the hell…” As she rubbed her lower back she turned around before noticing Wendy sprawled out beneath the covers. ‘Did she kick me in her sleep or something?’ That was odd. The young Dragonslayer was a rather peaceful sleeper.

The silver blonde watched her closely for a minute before her eyes widened. Struggling on the bed, she whimpered in her sleep before thrashing out. “W-Wendy…?” Moving next to her, she shook her lightly rousing the redhead beside her as well.

“Mirajane what’s the matter? It’s rather early isn’t it?” The re-quip mage muttered with sleep laced eyes. “It’s Wendy, take a look.” Blinking, she looked down at the sleeping girl before noticing her sweating form and sporadic movements.

“Is she having a nightmare?”, “I’m not sure. Maybe we should wake her up.” Moving to her side, the takeover mage gently shook Wendy before her eyes shot open. “AHH!” Both wizards jumped in surprise before the younger mage reached beneath the blanket she was under whimpering.

“W-W-Wendy what’s wrong?!” Erza stammered before moving the blanket away. Blushing furiously, the little mage shivered before moving her hands away revealing her exposed nether regions to the elder mages. “S-S-Somethings… S-Somethings moving I-inside m-me…”

Both Erza and Mirajane’s expressions went blank before they looked over the bed. Cana was still sleeping on top of Michelle… but a certain blonde wasn’t where she was supposed to be. Palming her forehead, Mira sighed before shaking her head.

“Gemini so help me god…” How could she just leave Lucy inside Wendy overnight, she could have suffocated! “Wendy I need you to relax your body alright, I think Lucy, might be there…” She pointed downward causing the younger girl’s face to turn a new shade of red.

“I-I’ll t-try…” Moving between her legs, she gently pressed her fingers against Wendy’s nether lips, causing the younger girl to squeal with pleasure. Moving over to her front, Erza guided the Dragonslayer’s lips to her own before silencing her whimpers and replacing them with moans instead.

Biting her lip, Mira growled quietly. As she pushed her fingers gently into Wendy, she could feel the small lump inside her. ‘Damn it…’ It was probably going to be difficult to get her out, she was so tight! Pulling her fingers out with resistance, she tapped her chin in thought before grinning.

‘There’s always the old-fashioned way.’ Using her hands once again to spread the younger girls pink folds apart, she leaned in this time before her mouth rested right next to it. Trailing her tongue along the length of her slit, she was rewarded with a loud squeal of pleasure from Wendy in return.

This seemed like the most practical way to get Lucy out… y-yea… no ulterior motives at all… Mirajane scowled trying to tell herself as much. Moving her index finger and thumb up to her budding clit, she gave the fleshy bead a gentle pinch before Wendy wailed loudly, Erza no longer able to silence her with her lips.

“Geez, what the hell!” Cana groaned as she leaned up angrily. As her eyes landed on Mirajane and the compromising position she was in however her face grew into a lecherous one. “We’re doing that before dawn now too! Sweet.”

Rubbing her temple, Erza sighed loudly before shaking her head. “This isn’t what it looks like Cana. L-Lucy’s…” She trailed off before pointing to Wendy, who was still blushing like crazy. The card mage looked down at Wendy before looking to Mirajane and then back to Erza.

“So… no chance of a quickie then?” Growling, Erza was about to retort before Wendy screamed loudly, her hips bucking into Mirajane along with her legs latching to the back of her head in a vice-like fashion. The silver-blonde coughed for a moment before she caught her breath, amongst other things…

 

~_____~

 

Lucy and Gemini shuddered as the walls around them grew damp and humid. It seemed their actions inside Wendy hadn’t gone unnoticed. “S-So does this mean we can’t cuddle anymore?”,”NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR THAT!”

Pouting, Gemini rocked lightly from side to side before her hand soon came free from her waist. “Fine if you want to leave so bad you could have just told me.”,”I did tell you!”,”Sorry, I wasn’t listening, did you say you wanted to kiss?”

Lucy growled at her spirit before working her own handout. “Why do, you, always, have, too, be, a, child!” She gasped as her hand came free. “Would you love me if I was a stick in the mud?” the spirit grinned before rubbing her hands along Wendy’s inner walls.

“Let's just get out of here alright, I’m pretty sure- EEP!” Lucy shuddered as something poked the bottom of her foot. “What the hell was that!? Did you bring more people inside of her!” The spirit looked down in surprise before shaking her head.

“D-Don’t look at me, I wanted to cuddle with you not everyone! Maybe Wendy’s trying to get us out of her.” Both blondes bickered quietly on what was happening before the walls around them suddenly clenched, forcing their faces into one another’s.

“Lushy, I can’t bresh!” Forcing her chin up over Gemini’s, the blonde grunted as she tried to move a muscle, but the young Dragonslayer had a demonic grip on them! As a loud bellowing scream rung out, both twins blinked before the little air around them suddenly filled with fluids, causing them to gargle it in surprise.

‘G-G-Gemini!’ The spirit nodded before wiggling frantically against her Mistress. As the walls around them loosened they felt the pressure above their heads, forcing them outwards. Holding her breath as long as she could, the Celestial mage soon felt herself along with her spirit suddenly flushed out in a tidal wave of Wendy’s sticky juices… however, as they entered a more spacious area, they still felt confined in a fleshy prison surrounding them.

“*Cough, cough* G-Gemini?” Lucy stammered in the humid air before something suddenly whipped against her side causing her to fall into her staggering spirit. “M-Miss Lucy, what’s h-happening?!” Both blondes slipped and fell against one another before they were suddenly spun around with their backs resting against a rougher surface.

With the ground suddenly opening beneath them, both blondes screamed in surprise as they suddenly fell down onto a much softer surface below them. Groaning, Lucy pushed Gemini off her before leaning up. As she looked up, her face suddenly brightened however as she saw Mirajane wiping her lips dry.

“I thought I was going to swallow you for a minute,” she muttered in annoyance but smiled none the less as she saw both blondes in one pe- Wait, both Lucy and Gemini were inside of Wendy?! Looking back at the panting Dragonslayer she had to nod in understanding now why she was so flustered.

‘I wonder if they stretched her out. That could be a pity…’ She’d probably feel awkward for a few days after this. Moving the blanket back over the exhausted bluenette, Erza turned her attention to both blondes who were slowly gathering their bearings once more.

“G-Gemini… L-Lets not fall asleep inside someone again…” Lucy groaned before wiping herself off. Smiling Cheshire-like, the Celestial spirit moved over to her Mistress before draping her arms around her. “But Miss Lucy! How else are we gonna snuggle~”

Sighing, the blonde’s hand glowed a bright golden before they both grew back to their original heights, now resting naked and wet next to the others. “Geez, I’m going to ruin the sheets if I keep doing this.” She pouted before attempting to stand up, only to be pulled back down by three pairs of hands.

Blinking, she turned around before paling as she saw the salacious smirks Erza, Mirajane, and Cana wore. “Oh Lucy~”, “You woke us up you know.”, “It’s only fitting you repay us for it.” ‘W-W-Why are they finishing each other’s sentences like that?!’

As Lucy was tugged back into her bed, Gemini could only pout sadly. ‘And all I wanted was to snuggle a little longer.’ Shrugging, she moved off the bed before waving to her Mistress. “Call me when you’re all finished, I’m going to take a shower.”

Reaching her hand towards her spirit pleadingly, Lucy cried in surprise as she was reeled back into the others, their giggles resonating throughout the entire house for hours to come~

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ Fairy Tail Guild Hall ~

 

 

“Oh, I’m so nervous, what if they don’t like me anymore?” Smiling warmly at her younger sister’s worries, Lucy moved to Michelle’s side before hugging her close. “It will be fine, just you wait and see. Everyone’s going to be as ecstatic to see you as I was.”

Walking along beside them, the others nodded as well. “I’m sure everything will be fine. Did you make a decision yet if you’d be joining Fairy Tail by the way?” Erza asked with no hidden curiosity. Once again the others nodded before the anxious blonde whimpered.

“D-Do you really think I can? I mean I want to be in your guild with Nee-san but… “She trailed off remembering the past events with the Infinity Clock. “I’ve already told you that what happened back then is in the past. All that matters is that you’re with us now. We’re not holding anything against you and I know the others won’t either.” Lucy punctuated her point with a quick kiss, causing the animated girl to mew happily.

Smiling at the scene, Mirajane soon coughed into her hand not so subtly to attract their attention. “You guys probably shouldn’t do that in public you know. You're both technically sisters. Not to mention outside our Guildhall.”

Both blondes’ faces lit up brightly before nodding. “Well, let’s not keep everyone waiting, the shows about to begin!” Cana declared before suddenly shoving both Lucy and Michele forward much to their surprise.

As the doors to the guild hall where thrown open by the staggering sisters, all eyes inside turned towards them before locking onto Michelle. Looking up slowly, the pink-clad blonde shivered before raising her hand slowly.

“H-H-Hi e-every-“, “MICHELLE?!” The blond suddenly screamed in surprise as tears fell from her eyes with how many people had surrounded her within seconds. “Whoa is it really you?!” “Didn’t you get turned into a doll, how did you change back?”, “It doesn’t even look like she aged a day!”, “Is she going to stay around this time?”

The blonde’s eyes began to spin as she mumbled and made inaudible noises clearly confused about what was going on before Mirajane and Erza flanked her sides. “Guys give her some space! She hasn’t been back long!”

With her tone of authority, the other guild members frowned sheepishly before letting the group enter and explain what had happened… leaving out certain kinky details for that matter. As they all moved to the bar, Michelle blushed in embarrassment as she was once again surrounded by the whole guild, many questions being launched at her at a rapid pace.

Thankfully the others took charge, explaining what they could, as best they could, and finally tying off the list of events that had corresponded with Erza’s long S-Class mission. To say the Guild was quiet after everything was said would have been an understatement.

No noise permitted the room before smiles broke out over many of their faces. “S-So, she’s joining the Guild then?” Natsu grinned happily before all attention was once again placed on Michelle. Fidgeting, she glanced at her sister before Lucy nodded reassuringly.

“I-I, I do, I want to be a member of Fairy Tail!” She stammered out before going quiet again. Immediately screams of joy rang out, causing the blonde to panic before Lucy clung to her side. “It's alright, don't be so frightened Michelle. Take a look, their all happy to see you back.”

Whimpering, Michelle looked at each of the rowdy Guild mates in front of her before she slowly began to smile. “So this is what all the ruckus was about.” All eyes turned away from Michelle now much to her relief as Makarov entered The Guildhall.

“Master, welcome back.” Mirajane chirped happily before the others greeted him as well. Nodding, he made his way over to Michelle before she shrank a bit from the firm look he was giving her. “So you want to join Fairy Tail, after everything you’ve been through?”

Most grew quiet before a look of understanding passed by many faces. Squirming, Michelle whimpered quietly before she felt a hand placed on her shoulder. Looking over to her big sister Lucy smiled before nodding.

“Y-Yes… I want to join your G-Guild sir!” She bowed her head timidly before looking up slowly, almost afraid to. Grinning, Makarov nodded before looking to his children. “Then, Fairy Tail welcomes you, our newest member, Michelle!” Once again the Guild erupted into a loud chorus of cheers embarrassing the flustered blonde to no end.

Erza, Mirajane, and Cana smiled happily as they watched their fellow members flocking over Lucy and Michelle to congratulate her and welcome her back with joy. The look on the newly revived blondes face was well worth the effort it all took them to make it happen.

Sighing, Mirajane hummed before looking over to the others. “I guess everything worked out for the best this way huh.” Nodding, Erza sat down beside her before crossing her arms. “Indeed, though I am curious to know more about her. From what Master Mavis told us she’s a lot stronger than we remember.”

Both Cana and Mirajane nodded before a sly smirk crossed the formers. “Hey, I have an idea. Why don’t you two spar?” Both Erza and Mirajane’s faces went blank before they looked at Cana surprised. “Why would we do that?”

Shrugging, the card mage reached for a nearby bottle (conveniently hidden away beneath the counter) before pulling the cork aside. “You fight with Natsu all the time and it raises the Guild’s morale. Why not welcome Michelle to the Guild yourself and offer her a chance to fight the great Erza. Who knows she may even give you a run for you money.” The brunette grinned.

Scowling, the re-quip mage folded her arms disapprovingly till Mirajane spoke up. “I think that’s actually a good idea.” Now both Cana and Erza looked at her surprised. She had expected them both to fuss over the matter but hey, if Mira was on board with it, maybe Erza would be too.

Knowing she probably needed to explain, the silver blond moved behind the counter before ushering them closer. “We want to keep Lucy safe right?” Earning a round of nods from the others she continued. “Well if we know what Michelle is capable of, I mean really capable of, we can better prepare and plan so no matter what situation we always have the right amount of support with her.”

Erza frowned but nodded none the less. “But how exactly do you plan on getting little miss crybaby to fight you, she doesn’t even like fighting off sleep.” Grumbling as she was elbowed by Erza, Cana still stood by her point causing the others to frown now as well.

“Well, what if Lucy told her to do it?” All three jumped suddenly before looking behind them in surprise. “G-Gemini, I thought you were back at the house with Wendy?” the Celestial spirit shrugged before moving next to the brunette to her left.

“I had a couple things I needed to do here, but let’s not get off track.” She sidestepped the comment, causing the others to scowl. “If Miss Lucy tells Michelle to do something, you’d have a better chance at arm-wrestling a Vulcan then her not doing it.”

All three slowly nodded, accepting that as a reasonable assumption. “Alright, well I guess we’ll ask her when she gets home later,” Erza announced, causing smiles to form on the others. “I wonder who will win,” Cana mumbled before all looked to Erza surprised.

The redhead in question also had a conflicted look, like she was unsure of the outcome herself. “I guess we’ll just have to find out when the time comes. For now, we should probably just stay with Lucy and Michelle today and let things calm down. They’re both probably going to be exhausted by the time we get home.”

Mirajane nodded before looking towards Gemini only for the seat where she once sat to be vacant. ‘What the hell, she was here just a second ago?!’ Scanning the Guildhall, the Takeover mage soon scowled knowing now something was up.

She was a sneaky spirit for a reason…

 

 

~_____~

 

 

Levy Clapped her hands in excitement as she watched Michelle and… Lucy. Sighing happily, she was soon tapped lightly on the shoulder drawing her attention away from the blonde mage. Blinking, she turned around before her eyes shot open in shock as she stared at… herself.

“Hey, Levy! Mind if we go take a little walk? We have a lot to talk about~” Her clone purred confusing the script mage to no end. “W-W-What?!” Before she could even process what was happening, the mage let out a loud eep of surprise as she was tugged towards the doors of the Guildhall by Gemini.

“Don’t worry, this won’t take long.”

 

 

~_____~

 

 

Gemini watched in amusement as the blue haired girl in front of her fidgeted uncontrollably, her face firmly set in a look of disbelief and shock at what all she had just been told. Not to mention the permanent shade of red it now resided as.

Looking back at herself slowly, Levy parted her lips but no words left her mouth causing the spirit to giggle. “I know, it’s a lot to take in, isn’t it? Well, it’s all true. I can see your minds trying to comprehend this all, but you just have to believe me when I tell you to just stop and accept it. You’re not going to have an easy time otherwise.” The spirit spoke in a knowing tone, causing the bluenette to shudder lightly at the events she was told to believe on word alone.

“B-B-But…” She finally blurted out, quirking Gemini’s brow. “B-But… T-That’s, that’s impossible! H-H-How c-can she be with Erza, a-a-and Mira too! Not to mention Cana and Wendy, and Michelle, wait, MICHELLE! She’s her sister!”

She screeched as her dainty hands gripped her hair disbelief. Sighing, Gemini slowly poofed before she relaxed in her usual form much to Levy’s dismay. “I’ve already told you. This didn’t just happen. This has been going on for months now. First, it was with me… T-Then it just kind of spiraled out of control like it is now.”

The blonde rubbed the back of her head sheepishly, causing Levy to shake in sadness. “B-B-But I…” Tears slowly welled up in her eyes before Gemini rested her hands on hers. “Levy, there’s nothing to be sad about. After everything I’ve told you, why do you think we’re here together now?”

Slowly the petite girl looked up at the Celestial spirit confused before her eyes widened to unimaginable proportions at the realization of what she had just implied. “W-W-Wait, y-y-you m-mean… Y-You wanted me t-to be with… to be with Lulu to…?”

Snapping her fingers, the blonde grinned before resting her chin on her opened palm. “Exactly! I’ve been keeping a close eye on you for some time now Levy, and trust me when I say your contribution to Michelle’s revival was invaluable. After everything you did, I can’t think of anyone else I’d rather share Miss Lucy with then you… well there’s actually a lot of people I plan on talking to, b-b-but you’re the first one!”

The spirit stammered the last part out as she saw more tears forming over Levy’s eyes. “T-This… this can’t be real… I-It just can’t be. It’s like some kind of story I’d read to get off at night, n-not the everyday life of my friends!”

Feeling her face flush even brighter in embarrassment having openly admitted that, the script mage cried before covering her face to hide her secret shame. “Levy~ don’t cry. Come on, look at me. You know you can’t resist this face~”

Slowly the blue haired bookworm peeked through her fingers before glancing away. Even if Gemini was impersonating Lucy, she knew she was right. Lulu was a goddess to her. A perfect friend… a great companion… a bountiful lover as her spirit put it.

Grinning from ear to ear, the Celestial spirit scooted her chair over to Levy’s next to the small café table they both sat at before pulling the disheartened girl closer. “You know you want this Levy. You know you want to be with Miss Lucy, mind, body, and soul, in all ways. And I’m offering you the chance of a lifetime. You just need to say yes.”

Shivering at the warm contact she had never felt before Levy mewed quietly much to Gemini’s delight. ‘So cute! I can’t wait to have her,’ she licked her lips before leaning down next to Levy’s ear. “Miss Lucy cherishes us all. We are her family, her friends, her lovers, and her protectors. You’d be able to be with her every day for the rest of your lives, just picture it and enjoy.”

Gemini watched the smaller girl nodding slowly as she bit her lower lip, her legs trembling below her. She couldn’t imagine herself with Lucy… she had given up all hope of ever being with her… but finding all this out, even the part about her having other girlfriends… it still gave her hope.

Sharing Lucy didn’t sound so bad. It meant she’d be with her in the end, and if Gemini was telling the truth, then she’d love her just as much as she did. Opening her eyes, Levy looked up at Gemini’s smiling face before licking her lips, her mouth dry as she tried to speak.

“A-Are you s-sure she’d let me be like you, a-all of you…?” Smiling warmly now, Gemini leaned down before catching the smaller girl completely off guard by with an open mouthed kiss. Struggling momentarily, Levy soon moaned in bliss before melting into Gemini.

This was her first kiss… Feeling no fight for dominance like she had grown accustomed to from some of her other lovers Gemini led the kiss softly for Levy’s sake before resting her hand beneath her chin. Parting their lips, the spirit sighed contently before leaning in again to peck the hazy-eyed girl.

 “Miss Lucy will love you, just like she loves us all~”

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ Fairy Tail Guildhall ~

 

Lucy watched happily with her friends as Michelle, now in a much brighter mood talked and laughed with her new, fellow guild members. To say she was overjoyed would have been an understatement. Ever since she had returned, the blonde feared her sister might not join her guild on account of what the Reborn Oración Seis had done to her. She still didn’t know all of it, to begin with… but she wouldn’t ask her that either. Some things were better left unknown.

‘She’s so happy.’ Feeling a hand placed on her shoulder, she sighed before nuzzling it, already knowing to whom it belonged. “It looks like she’s the center of the attention from now on. I hope all the commotion doesn’t frighten her, though.” Mirajane muttered with worry before smiling as she saw her blonde lover cuddling her discretely.

“She’ll be fine. I know she was scared at first but just look at her. I haven’t seen her as happy as this since the first time we met up again all those years ago.” Nodding, the silver blonde moved to her side before rubbing her lover’s thigh, not so subtly much to her surprise.

“You know, Michelle can take care of herself for a few hours, and I just got Kinana to take over the bar. Maybe we could take a small break together.” She purred, flustering the Celestial mage. “M-Mira?! In the Guild?” Nodding salaciously, both were suddenly disturbed from their conversation by a certain redhead intervening.

“I trust your only jesting?” Erza said sternly, causing the Takeover mage to pout. “Funsucker…” As a tick mark formed over the redhead’s brow, Lucy laughed dryly before separating her two girlfriends. “C-Come on, let’s not start anything. Today is Michelle’s day after all.”

Both women turned to the bubbly girl in question before nodding simultaneously. “Fine.” “Alright…” all three began to small talk for a bit after that before something caught the silver blonde’s attention much to her surprise.

“Lucy, did you summon your spirits here?” Blinking, the Celestial mage looked up before gawking as she saw Virgo and Lyra sitting at one of the tables with Michelle. ‘What the heck?!’ Scowling, she moved to stand before both spirits caught sight of her.

“Princess! “, “Hi Lucy!” The blonde faltered for a moment as her two mischievous spirits flanked her sides smiling mischievously. “W-What are you two doing here?” Grinning, Lyra looked to Virgo before nodding. “We need to borrow our Princess for a while. We will return her shortly.” Virgo announced to her baffled friends before they began tugging the struggling blonde away.

“H-H-Hey, g-guys, help!” Rubbing the back of her head sheepishly, Mirajane looked away before Erza began inspecting her armor, both intentionally ignoring her pleas. If they had learned one thing from Gemini, if one of Lucy’s spirits wanted something, they would all work together to achieve it. Gemini had better have a good explanation for randomly abducting her later though.

Glancing to one another, both S-Class mages simply shrugged before looking back to Michelle. “So… Should we tell her?”, “N-No, leave her be. We can just bring her home later. I’m sure Lucy will be back by then… right?”

Both women paled slightly as they recalled the last time one of the blondes spirits had kidnaped her. “If she’s missing for three weeks again…”, “We’ll kill her…”

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ Outskirts of Magnolia, Lucy’s home ~

 

The blonde Celestial mage glowered silently as Virgo carried her over her shoulder, Lyra right behind her as she talked incessantly about all the things she was happy about. She had tried fighting them off and closing their gates but they forced them to remain open. Apparently, they had something planned… yet again.

“Will you at least tell me what you’re both doing? I know you're taking me back home, why?” Lyra quieted for a moment before smiling broadly. “Can’t say!” She cheered, causing the slung over mage to groan. “Virgo, you can put me down now, I’m going to follow you two anyways.”

Smiling a little herself, the pink haired spirit shook her head before nuzzling Lucy’s rear with her cheek. “But Princess, I cannot allow you to walk on your own that would be inexcusable.” With her eye twitching slightly, she sighed but lay there none the less.

Stepping onto her porch, Lyra opened to door for Virgo before both went inside, Gemini already waiting patiently with a grin plastered to her lips. “Hey Miss Lucy, you get enough rest after this morning's, events?” She punctuated her words causing the Celestial mage to glare.

“You left me there!”, “You liked It.”, “I begged you to come back!”, “You moaned for hours.” Blushing furiously at her spirits cocky grin, she was soon set down on the opposite couch now flanked by the two remaining girls.

“Alright, Gemini, level with me here. Why did you send Virgo and Lyra to abduct me! And tell her next time I can walk on my own!” She jerked her hand to Virgo who smiling happily at the accusation. “I never told her to carry you?”

Both blondes went quiet before looking to the maiden beside her. “Feel free to punish me as you see fit Princess.” Gemini stifled a laugh as she saw her Mistress growling now. “Tell… Me… Why… I’m… Here…” Sighing, Gemini waved her hand before both spirits bowed.

Poofing they left Lucy alone with her twin before both stared across from one another. It was hard to tell sometimes just who the Celestial mage was and who wasn’t. Gemini had half her spirits working for her…

“Alright you want answers, I can understand that. Just follow me and everything will be explained.” Pouting at the blonde, Lucy soon stood up before following along behind her. ‘I knew you were to blame for this.’, ‘You’ll like our surprise Miss Lucy, we assure you.’

As both blondes soon entered the master bedroom, Lucy looked at Gemini expectantly before her spirit shut the door behind her. “Alright, go sit on the bed and close your eyes.” Raising her brow, Lucy sighed before doing as she was told.

If she had put this much effort into something the least she could do was play along. Once her Mistress was blinded, Gemini moved to the bathroom door next to her before opening it slowly. “I-I-I don’t t-think I can do this…”

Smiling warmly, Gemini moved inside the large bathroom before shoving a very startled and timid Levy out into the open. Freezing, she looked over at the bed, or more specifically her crush before gulping. “I’m right here beside you. I’ll be there to help you if you don’t think you can say it.” Gemini whispered in her ear before the petite girl nodded.

Stepping in front of Lucy she shivered, not just in fear, but from the cold air nipping her bare skin. She had wanted to do her best for Lucy’s first impression of her after this, and Gemini had been very forthcoming with information.

“H-H-Hello… Lulu…” The blonde’s eyes opened before she gawked, nearly fainting in shock as she saw her closest friend in front of her wearing little to nothing at all. Adorned in a pair of bright golden lingerie, the blondes favorite color, she slowly shifted into a cute pose, one that Lucy admired the most herself before winking, her body still trembling as she tried to be as sexy for her friend as best she could. Her hair as well was bare, the yellow band shew usual wore gone, leaving her blue locks messy and sprawled out. All and all, the Celestial mage didn’t think she would ever forget this sight.

Silence passed between both girls as Gemini gauged her Mistress’s reaction. ‘Confusion, shock, ahh, there it is, lust.’ Smiling, the blonde moved behind Levy, nearly causing the girl to jump as she placed a hand on her bare shoulder.

“So what do you think of your surprise?” Lucy’s mouth opened and closed on its own as she tried to speak, her words betraying her as she continued to drink in Levy’s provocative form. “G-G-Gemini…? W-What’s, what’s going on?”

Levy’s face turned into one of distress as she saw the worried look her friend wore. Had Gemini made a mistake?! Did she not like how she looked? Did she just make a horrible decision?! Noticing the smaller girl almost in tears next to her, Gemini stepped over to Lucy before sitting down next to her.

“What’s going on Miss Lucy, is our little Levy here wants to be a part of our family. She wants you, just like I know you want her.” She purred before resting her chin on the blonde's shoulder. Lucy continued to gawk in silence as she stared up at Levy, her pose still holding somehow as she saw her trembling.

“L-L-Levy… t-then, you know…?” The bluenette nodded slowly as her lips quivered. “I, I found out earlier from Gemini… S-She told me that you, you were into girls to… and that you’ve been dating a lot of others… B-But I don’t care, I, I like you, Lucy… s-so, do you l-like me to?” The Celestial mage went quiet as her mouth dried up. Levy had been her first friend she had ever made when she joined the Guild, and for that matter, in all the years she had traveled as well.

To hear her openly admit she liked her, not to mention all the work that must have gone into this little tease she had done for her to… She didn’t know what to think. ‘It took a long time for her to admit her true feelings to you… And we know your true feelings towards her as well.’ Gemini sent her silent thoughts to the blonde before she nodded slowly.

“L-Levy… I, I love you too.” The bluenette froze, hearing the words she wanted to hear for so long. She might have underplayed her words, but her close friend hadn’t. She said it, the L word. She loved her…

Sniffling, tears fell from the petite girls eyes before she jumped Lucy much to her shock. Hugging her friend, she cried in happiness before holding the blonde close. “I, I-It means the t-t-the world to me to hear you say that Lulu.” She stuttered out as she buried her face into the stunned blondes lap.

And just like that, a side to her she had never seen. Smiling warmly, the Celestial mage pet her closest friend and newest love’s head silently as she let her cry her emotions out. Gemini, on the other hand, watched both girls in amusement.

She didn’t know how this was going to play out, and even thought about using Lucy’s *condition* to smooth things over in case this little meeting didn’t go as planned. But no, in the end, it seemed like everything fell perfectly in place.

Moving her hand over to Levy’s head, she began to pet the girl as well lovingly. While it was true her thoughts weren’t her own, Levy still meant something special to her. She lived through her Mistress’s memories and knew how much she had helped her and supported her since she had joined Fairy Tail. She was a wonderful friend, and she’d make a wonderful addition to her Mistress’s family, *harem*.

Sniffling, the bluenette soon pulled her face out before she felt her lingering tears wiped away by Gemini’s hand. “Hey, Levy~ didn’t you have something you wanted to tell Miss Lucy also?” Looking up at the Celestial spirit confused, her face suddenly went bright red as she remembered why she has dressed up like this, to begin with.

Blushing furiously, she moved to stand before cupping her hands behind her back shyly, her previous courage fading quickly at the prospect of what she wanted to say next. “What is it Levy, you know you can tell me anything?” Lucy quickly spoke up trying to calm her friend down, but if anything it seemed to make her blush more.

Feeling her heartstrings being tugged, she knew she couldn’t trust her words to convey what she wanted to say next. Closing her eyes, she did the next best things with her mouth if her words wouldn’t work. Gasping, Lucy fell back into her bed as Levy’s perked lips pressed against her own, the smaller girl trying desperately to show her how much she felt for her friend from her simple action.

Gemini gawked as she watched the smaller girl pushing herself against her Mistress before smiling wickedly. This was escalating quickly, but she still needed a little push to say what she wanted. Raising her hand up, a light glow enveloped Levy before she pulled away in surprise.

Panting with her mouth now free to breathe once more, Lucy looked up dreamily as she tasted the new flavor of her friend's tongue over her sensitive lips. “W-Wow…” Looking up where Levy had been, the blonde soon grew confused as she didn’t see her there anymore.

“If you don’t tell her I will,” Gemini said in a warning tone before Lucy looked to her side. As her eyes widened, her mouth hung open slightly as she saw her friend now reduced to three inches in height, kneeling on her spirits hand sheepishly.

“I… I c-can’t…” She whimpered quietly before hiding her small face once again. Sighing, Gemini forced Levy in front of Lucy before straddling the confused blonde. “Miss Lucy, your *little* levy here has a very big secret she wants to share with you. Now say it!”

Whimpering, Levy slowly looked up at Lucy before biting her lip. “I… I-I’m… I’m into size play!” She screamed out before hiding her face once again. Lucy looked down at Levy surprised before raising her brow. That was it?

The way she made it out to be, she had some kind of dark foreboding secret she couldn’t bear to keep any longer. “Levy, I-Is that true or, did you just say that because of this…?” She raised her hand as a small golden glow enveloped it.

Looking back up at her friend with conviction she shook her head before frowning. “I… I’ve always liked being small… I guess it was just my mindset growing up. Seeing everyone much bigger than me, it… it began to turn me on. After a while though it grew and grew and finally turned into… s-something like this…” she pointed to her new height before covering her face again.

“I-I’m just so embarrassed that you’d think I’m weird…” Smiling down at her smaller friend, Lucy shook her head before picking Levy up from her spirits hand. “Levy, I would never think that. Besides… I’m into it too… but you probably already know that from what Gemini’s told you.”

Nodding, the tiny girl still blushed having said that all aloud. She had never told anyone else before in fear of what they would think. “Well, why don’t you live out your fantasies now?” Both friends looked at Gemini in surprise before blushing simultaneously.

“Gemini!”, “What you were thinking it!”, “I was not!”, “Lies, you think she looks adorable and you want to play with her, don’t try and hide something like that from me.” She grinned before pushing her Mistress back down, the shrunken girl falling onto the bed with her helplessly.

Looking back up at the two twins bickering, Levy blushed before pressing lightly between her legs. ‘I’m already wet…’ She had only been shrunken for a few minutes but it was happening again. After the Celestial spirit had told her about the shrinking magic Lucy used, she wanted to see if it was true and with a firsthand look she almost came on the spot.

But now… whimpering, she shivered in excitement before looking up at Lucy pleadingly, almost afraid to ask her something like this, but, she couldn’t resist, especially not with her.  “L-Lulu…” both blondes stopped fighting momentarily before looking down at the shivering girl beside them.

“P-Please…” She whispered before looking up at the real one almost desperately. “P-Please use me…” Lucy's mouth hung agape as she stared down at her friend flummoxed. There’s no way she could have heard her actually say that.

However, she didn’t get time to question it as Gemini’s hand shot out to grab the startled girl. “Yes Miss Lucy, use her, make her your toy for today~” She purred seductively before trailing her tongue over Levy’s small body.

The bluenette cried out in surprise before moaning loudly as her spirits damp tongue left her feeling hot and bothered. ‘H-H-Her breath, I-it felt so warm…’ She felt it wash over her like in her fantasies. Pressing her lips into the girl, Gemini cooed quietly as she blew on her wet body.

“She wants this Miss Lucy with all her heart. I’ve seen the things she deeply feels, you heard her beg herself. Take a break for once. Let someone else pleasure you instead.” She purred before moving the smaller girl in front of Lucy’s mouth.

The blonde froze, still in shock by what she was seeing till Gemini took the initiative once more. Pressing her lips against the back of Levy’s head, she moaned loudly as her lips met with her Mistress’s. Forcing her tongue out behind the shrunken bookworms head, she pried open Lucy’s lips before forcing her to comply.

Now both blondes began to moan, they current effects of Lucy’s spell beginning to take hold of her regardless if she wanted to or not. With her eyes hazing over, she soon closed them as she gave into the pleasure she felt from Gemini’s tongue.

For Levy, it was a different feeling entirely. Shuddering in bliss, she let herself go completely. The feeling of her crushes massive, wet appendage, pressing against her face, forcing her mouth open to drink in her tastes, it was intoxicating.

This had been a forbidden fruit for her for so long… but now, her fantasy was becoming a reality, and she was in heaven. Gemini soon pulled away once she was positive Lucy would follow through, a trail of her saliva still connecting her to the limp girl she held firmly.

Tugging Levy away much to her dismay, she was soon silenced as her golden lingerie was torn off completely leaving her as bare as the day she was born. “Clothes don’t belong on a doll like you, oh no. You’re not that kind of a doll.” She purred before giving the shrunken girl a long lick up her torso.

Crying out in pleasure, Levy panted as she clung to Gemini’s tongue. “Y-Y-Yes, I-I’m your doll! P-Please play with me…” She whimpered pitiably only earning a smirk from her aroused giantess. “Oh you’re going to be my favorite from now on,” she cooed before looking back at Lucy’s dazed form.

“So tell me Levy-Chan, where do you want to go? Pick a spot, any spot!” She laughed before showing Lucy off to her. “Maybe you want to be sandwiched between her big breasts? Pressed and smothered by her glories fleshy orbs?” the Bluenette panted in pleasure at the thought. That had been a fantasy alright.

Having never had big breasts to begin with, she knew Lucy’s would probably feel like heaven… she wanted to feel them for so long, but like this… it would be a different sensation altogether. Nodding fervently, Gemini giggled before tugging her Mistress’s white tank top up.

As Levy saw her friend’s bare chest beneath her shirt she blushed crimson. “Huh, I thought she would have worn a bra today… that kind of spoiled the strip tease I had planned.” The spirit pouted before shrugging her shoulders.

“Oh well, this will still feel good to you I bet.”  Before Levy could react she was suddenly dropped onto of the prone girls form, or more, between her two fleshy mountains. Feeling her hands and feet sink into Lucy’s supple skin, Levy shivered with anticipation.

‘H-Her scent… I can smell you, Lulu…’ It was so strong like she had just worked up a sweat and was dropped right into it… it was turning her on even more. Gemini watched her Mistress’s reactions closely before smirking.

It seemed she was enjoying where this was headed as much as Levy was. Moving her hands to the blonde’s large assets, she gave them a testing squeeze before hearing her mew in pleasure. “Let’s start off easy for you first Levy-Chan~”

Before the blue haired bookworm could ask what she meant by that she was suddenly smashed between the two walls of flesh on either side of her. Grinning deviously, Gemini began kneading Lucy’s breasts softly before wiggling them back and forth as she crushed Levy with them.

‘Note to self, try this later with Miss Lucy.’ It looked tantalizing, to say the least. As she massaged her Mistress’s breasts, she made sure to occasional give her perking nipples a light flick. She needed to make sure Lucy was turned on enough for what she had planned next.

Levy held her breath as she tried to move on her own, but there was just no way. Her body was being rolled back and forth, pressured intensely then gently caressed. Gemini had a perfect touch to everything she was doing. She felt no control at all… and that was exactly how she wanted it to be.

Being used so lewdly, nothing painful either. This was a dream come true. Feeling the soft prison around her slowly beginning to open, her body fell limply down as she gasped for air. Her lungs didn’t seem to hurt, but she still felt the need to breathe. The wonders of this magic truly surprised her.

“Well, how was your *little* massage?” Looking up at the spirit, the blue haired girl smiled dreamily. “C-Can… Can you put me b-back…?” She begged quietly, earning a smirk from the blonde. “A glutton for punishment eh? Well, I think you’ve had enough of Miss Lucy’s snuggly bosom for now.”

Pouting, Levy nodded before she was picked up once again. Crawling off her summoner's waist, she looked over the hem of her brown skirt before lifting it up. ‘Well, at least she’s wearing panties.’ No bra and panties would have made her think twice about her Mistress’s choices that morning.

“Are you ready Levy-Chan, ready to become one with Miss Lucy, to be her toy, her lover, one of us?” Gemini purred, pleasure seeping from her every word. Quivering from her tone, Levy nodded with anticipation.

Smiling, Gemini tugged on the loose white garment hiding the blondes treasure from sight before displaying it to Levy in all its glory. “Then make sure to really wiggle when you're in there. You’re her plaything from now on~.”

Panting, the shrunken girl cupped her aching lower lips hungrily. “Y-Y-Yes!” Hearing her acceptance at such a bold statement, Gemini smirked. ‘Welcome to the family.’ Moving the smaller girl in front of Lucy’s nether lips, she slowly began to stroke her body over them as she smeared her Mistress’s scent onto her.

She wanted to mark her *property* after all. And it seemed Levy didn’t have any issues with this either. Writhing into the blonde, she moaned lewdly as she let her tongue lull out of her mouth. The taste of the blonde slowly tingling her senses.

“S-S-So warm, G-Gemini…” She whimpered as she nuzzled herself closer. Knowing what she wanted, the Celestial spirit complied as she slowly forced the smaller girl inside of her Lucy. The Mages eyes clenched slowly as she wailed loudly, her pleasure rising to unimaginable heights from the magic coursing through her body.

It was different than usual, though. Being inside of someone else was wonderful, but having Levy inside of her, this felt special. Stifling her moans, Lucy’s hands moved down to her quim before Gemini batted them back.

“Hey! No, you stay there!” She barked sternly as she continued to twist Levy’s body into her. She wanted Lucy to relax and enjoy this. She always worked so hard to pleasure her lovers when she was small, the least she as her spirit could do was give her the pleasure back she deserved.

Whimpering, Lucy nodded before crying out in pleasure as her spirit forced Levy’s wiggling form deeper into her. After she was in as far as her fingers could reach, Gemini decided to take the initiative next by pushing the blonde's thighs apart and making herself at home.

With her face now resting inches away, she inhaled deeply before sighing. She loved the scent of her Mistress. Closing her eyes, her tongue slowly left her parted lips as she gave her a taste. As soon as she made contact with her puffy lower lips, she was rewarded by a chorus of pleasurable screams.

Bucking her hips into Gemini, Lucy’s hands clung to her bedsheets as she felt not just her spirits nimble tongue dancing inside of her, but her closest friend writhing and wiggling around. This was amazing, euphoric… bliss in every carnal way imaginable.

For Levy, it was all in the same. The smoldering heat surrounding her was hot to the touch. She could feel her body melting inside of the blonde as pleasure boiled beneath her core. Moving her hands to her snatch, she groaned as she felt her orgasm desperately calling to her.

It had been a few days since she last played with herself so she was already pent up as it was. But this! There was nothing she had done to even scratch the surface of how good this felt. Her whole body was screaming in ecstasy.

With the juices soon surrounding her, she bathed in them proudly. She wanted her friend's scent to remain with her for as long as they were together. She wanted everyone to know she belonged to her Lulu, even if she couldn’t tell them herself…

Licking the walls around her, she thrashed happily as she tried to please her. She wanted to be useful to her, loved by her. She deeply wanted to feel like her plaything, her toy. It was her greatest fantasy yet, and she was living it now…

Drinking in her Mistress’s nectar, Gemini soon opened her eyes with a broad smile as she tasted the distinctive taste of something else. Levy’s flavor was really making this special indeed. Deciding to no longer tease her, the devious spirit soon moved her lips to the budding bead of flesh at the tip of Lucy’s lower lips.

Giving her clit a tender bite, she heard her Mistress’s screams skyrocket. She loved this part the most. Swishing her tongue, letting it poke and prod. It didn’t matter. As long as she heard those glories sounds echo through her ears, she was in love.

Feeling the blondes legs wrap around her head, Gemini knew what was about to happen as she moved her mouth back down just in time as a flood for Lucy’s essence washed into her waiting mouth. Drinking it all in, she moaned herself as she felt her aching quim quiver in lust.

After she was sure she got her fill, not to spill even a single drop of her precious juices, Gemini pulled her lips back before opening her mouth and slowly spitting out Levy’s exhausted form. Grinning from ear to ear she stared down at the panting bluenette before propping her chin up on her palm.

“So Levy-Chan? Was it everything you wished it to be?” Gasping for air, having been suffocated and drowned in the past few minutes she looked up at the colossal face of her crush before smiling dreamily. “C-Can you put me back in… I want to live in there.” She sighed before her head fell backward, on the verge of passing out.

Stifling her laugh, Gemini nodded knowing that thought as well. “Sorry but you can’t go back in Miss Lucy just yet…” She purred before picking the limp girl up by her ankle and dangling her in front of her face.

“Because I’m next~” Smiling happily, Levy nodded not caring at this point. She wanted to feel it all, anything and everything Lucy and her friends had to offer. She wanted to be one of them…

Glancing back at her panting Mistress, The spirit smirked knowing she had a little free time before she recovered, just enough to play with her new toy.

Oh, things were going to get really crazy from here on out, especially once she talked to the next person on her list~ But, that was for another time…

Tight now, it was Levy’s turn. And she was going to give her everything she deserved and more…

 

To be continued…

End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDD

 

FINITO!

 

Ladies and Gentlemen I hope you all enjoyed and if I could be so bold as to ask, please leave me your lovely reviews so I can know what you think. I always enjoyed them in the past and that hasn't changed now. Tell me what you liked, what you want to see! Anything your heart desires my ears are always open to suggestions.

Until next time!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4739