Third Times the Charm by sickpuppies
Summary:

The third part in the epic series of tiny Tyler! Our bug-sized hero is still trapped at his micro size, his only hope and protection a giant girl he whole-heartedly loves. An action packed conclusion to the trilogy featuring big breasted girl’s who want to crush our hero, boys who want to use him, and even more girls who only have disgusting things on their mind.


Categories: Giantess, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Giant, Insertion, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FM/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 15 Completed: Yes Word count: 11384 Read: 107609 Published: November 16 2014 Updated: November 19 2014

1. Chapter 1: Morning by sickpuppies

2. Chapter 2: A “normal” interaction by sickpuppies

3. Chapter 3: Sock It To Me by sickpuppies

4. Chapter 4: Clean Up: Part 1 by sickpuppies

5. Chapter 5: Clean Up Part 2 by sickpuppies

6. Chapter 6: After Work by sickpuppies

7. Chapter 7: Introductions by sickpuppies

8. Chapter 8: A little crush by sickpuppies

9. Chapter 9: More Fun by sickpuppies

10. Chapter 10: Back To Basics by sickpuppies

11. Chapter 11: Zack Makes His Début by sickpuppies

12. Chapter 12: Boy’s Toys by sickpuppies

13. Chapter 13: Back to Basics Again by sickpuppies

14. Chapter 14: Rewards by sickpuppies

15. Chapter 15: Pleasant Dreams by sickpuppies

Chapter 1: Morning by sickpuppies

The wind blew softly through the open window, running down Katie’s naked body. The cool sensation was in stark contrast to the warming rays of the sun landing so delicately on her form.

            “Tyler?” Katie asked after opening her eyes. There wasn’t an answer. She glanced down only to find her little friend sleeping cozily where she had last left him. His head propped up on her nipple. “Tyler,” she said again.

            This time her words registered with her little pet and Tyler sluggishly opened his eyes. “Hey, why’d you wake me up?” he asked after a moment. “I was having the most wonderful dream.”

            “Really? Better than real life?”

            Tyler glanced down at his bed. “Maybe not that good.”

            “I didn’t think so,” the giant said with a smirk. “Now come on, we have a busy day ahead of us.”

            “Doing what?” Tyler asked, rubbing his eyes as he did so. He wanted nothing more than to collapse back onto Katie’s perfect nipples.

            “I have to go to the mall and pick up some gifts. You’re coming with me for that. Then I have some school work, you know Mia, right?” Tyler nods. Mia was another girl from school that Tyler only knew through Katie. “Well I said she could come over at some point today.”

            “Great,” Tyler answered with a sigh. He could only imagine how much time he would spend under Katie’s feet.

            “Yeah, I thought so,” the girl said with a smile. “But, there’s something I want you to do now.”

            “And what’s that?” Tyler asked, hoping it wasn’t going to be anything too disgusting.

            Tyler noticed Katie’s cheeks redden. It was such an adorable look on her. “Well, I’m kind of…”

            “What?”

            “Tyler… you know what, why don’t I just show you?” She reached down, gently picking up her tiny friend. Tyler, who was growing somewhat used to being grabbed now, didn’t protest.

            Katie swung her bare legs over the bed, leaning her back against the wall. She then lowered Tyler down to her waist, and eventually, down to the bedspread. “I think you get the idea,” she said, motioning to her privates.

            “Oh,” Tyler mouthed, realizing what his friend wanted. Well, at least it wouldn’t stink as much as her feet, right? “Fine.” He gingerly walked up to Katie’s privates, silently questioning his best course of action. He glanced up at his giantess one last time before throwing himself against her.

            “That’s a good little slave,” Katie said in delight, slumping against her wall. It was amazing how much she could feel. Every movement of Tyler’s hands, each rub, each caress, everything was amplified to perfection.

            Tyler forcefully pressed against her lips, rubbing his entire body against them. He could already feel them growing wet. Minutes slipped by, the tiny Tyler rubbing against the giant’s privates passionately, daring to dive deeper and deeper, all to his master’s immense pleasure. “Tyler,” he could hear Katie moan every once in a while. He smiled every time, knowing that even at such a small size he could still pleasure his friend.

            Katie hand travelled down to her womanhood, her fingers penetrating into herself, thrusting into the space around Tyler. She couldn’t contain herself anymore. She was so gripped with passion, so turned on by the idea of her little Tyler pressing himself against her, doing everything that she wanted him to do. “Tyler,” she whispered again.

            But she caught herself, realizing that she had more planned than simply this. She gently cupped the tiny form of her friend, bringing him out and away from her insides and up to her face.

            “Why did you stop?” he asked. The boy looked disheveled, his naked body covered in her fluids and his hair matted, yet that smile swept away any concerns Katie might have had about his condition.

            “Remember when I told you the shrink ray was broken?”

            “Yeah?” Tyler answered, following Katie’s hand as it reached for the small silver gun. She flipped a switch, the dashboard coming to life.

            “Well I realized what the problem was. Just had to change a few settings.”

            “Great!” the boy exclaimed. “But I still don’t get why you pulled me out.”

            The girl’s smile was almost evil. “Don’t worry, you’re going back in.” 

Chapter 2: A “normal” interaction by sickpuppies

Katie picked up the silver gun, changing the settings on it with a few quick motions of her fingers. “You ready to be normal sized again?”

            “Of course!” Tyler answered. Being small was fun, at least most of the time, be he found it had too many health risks.

            “Great,” Katie said as she fired at her little pet. She placed him on the bedspread and waited patiently as he returned to his normal size. Tyler breathed rapidly after the modification, his eyes wide. It was an odd experience going from only a few inches back to his normal height so quickly. He was disoriented, to say the least.

            One glance at his friend’s beautiful bare body was enough to grab his attention. “Ugh, shouldn’t we… you know… put on clothes?” he asked sheepishly, his cheeks flushed with scarlet.

            Katie shrugged. “We could. But I thought we could… have some fun first.” Her smile reviled everything that her words didn’t. She reached for Tyler’s hand, bringing it up to her breast. “How do you like them now?” she asked.

            Tyler was stunned for a moment, unable to take his eyes, hand, or mind, from the perfect breasts before him. Though they were not the biggest he had ever seen, but their shape and form made them the greatest things that Tyler had ever felt.

            “I’ll take that as a ‘yes’,” Katie continued, reaching for his other hand. Tyler allowed her to take it. He watched in amazement as she pulled it forward, forcing him to lean in, and eventually placing it on her bare behind. If her breasts had anything lacking, her butt made up for it ten-fold.

            Their faces were only a few inches apart. The scent of Katie’s body wash wafted through the air. Then Katie leaned forward, pressing her lips against his. When she finally pulled away, Tyler was left more stunned than before.

            “Well, how did you like that?” Katie asked confidently, knowing full well the answer.

            Tyler struggled to find the words to answer. None seemed to truly encapsulate his feelings. “It was… perfect,” he eventually answered.            

            “I know,” Katie said as she pushed him down onto his back. She soon joined him, pressing her naked body against his. Her breast leaned in on his chest, her hands rapped around his body, her leg pressing into his erection.

            “Katie,” Tyler said, unable to think of something more fitting.

            “Yes Tyler?” Katie answered succulently.

            “Would you ugh… go out with me?” Katie almost laughed.

            “Tyler, you always had the best timing.” She then reached over to where she dropped the minimizer. Without hesitation she fired it at her friend.

 

            “What was that for?” Tyler soon called, once again only an inch or so tall.

            “Sorry, but I couldn’t let you have that much fun, could I?”

            “Yes, you could!” The giant chuckled warmly. “To answer your question, yes, I would love to go out with you.”

            “Oh,” Tyler said, again embarrassed and at a loss for words.

            “But I have a few conditions,” Katie continued.   

            “Like what?” Tyler asked, amazed. “Am I not the perfect boyfriend already?”

            “Oh, of course you are,” Katie said mockingly. “But still, you could use some improvement. So, I have decided that you will accompany me today.”
            “Sounds fine,” Tyler said with a shrug.

            “To soccer practice.”

            “Okay.”

            “In my shoe.”

            There was a pause for a brief moment. “Really?” Tyler asked. Katie nodded, smiling demonically. “Fine,” Tyler grumbled. “But you better appreciate it!”

            “Don’t worry Tyler, I will.”

 

Chapter 3: Sock It To Me by sickpuppies

The rest of the new couples morning went by relatively smoothly and without incident. Katie dawned her soccer uniform (since her practice was early today), went down for breakfast with her dad then sneaked a couple of pieces of pancake to her little pet.

            “So, where would you like to stay?” Katie asked as she packed the last of her supplies.

            Tyler gulped down the bite of pancake in his mouth. “What do you mean?”

            The girl turned to face him, her dirty sock in one hand, her cleats in the other. “You want to stay in my sock, or in my shoe?”

            “Oh what a fun decision,” Tyler replied sarcastically. “I guess your sock.”

            “Great!” Katie said as she dropped the shoe to the ground, picking up her little boyfriend and sitting on her bed. “I was hoping you’d pick that one. Now I can feel you under me the entire time.” Tyler smiled in recognition.

            “Hey, you wouldn’t happen to have a gas mask I could borrow, would you?” he asked jokingly.

            “Nope,” Katie answered, dropping her friend into her sock. “Now be sure to rub all around, or else it wouldn’t be any fun.”

            “Got it,” Tyler called from inside his white prison.

            “Excellent,” the giant said as she brought the sock down to her foot. In a matter of moments, the giant mass of flesh was inside, pressing Tyler into the worn out sole. She then slipped into her old, overused soccer cleats. The girl stood up, flexing her foot until she could feel her tiny boyfriend between the balls of her feet. “Perfect,” she moaned in satisfaction as she left for practice.

 

            The air was suffocating, contaminated with the poisons gasses that called Katie’s foot home. Each breath burned Tyler’s lounges and made him gag. But he was alive, and that was all he needed.

            It seemed that tiny Tyler was growing used to the crushing sensation of his friends’ feet, as well as the stench. Now, even though death seemed so close, his thoughts were instead on his new girlfriend’s soft skin pressing against his. The pressure was comforting instead of crushing, the taste of sweat delicious, not disgusting. In all, Katie’s shoe was heaven.

            On the outside, Katie arrived at the soccer field; her duffle bag swung over one shoulder, her feet planted firmly into the ground. She scrunched her toes once, smiling when she felt the tiny mass underneath her.

            “Katie!” Chloe called from the field.

            “Hey,” Katie replied casually, walking over.

 

            The actual practice started soon after. What was once a rhythmic walking pattern turned into a spastic series of stomps. Tyler didn’t know what was happening in the world outside of his prison, but he had an idea.

            Katie’s foot came down on him hard with each stomp, pressing the oxygen from his lounges as the giant ran across the field. Dirt and gravel flew up from her feet, yet Tyler stayed trapped to her sole. He didn’t mind though. Even with the horrible sent. Even with the rib shattering pressure. His mind was on the comfort he felt at being under his master’s feet.

 

            “So, how are things going?” Chloe asked her friend through labored breaths. It was about midday, the summer sun burning down onto the open field. The coach, mercifully, had allowed the players a short water break.

            “Oh, pretty good,” Katie responded.

            “Nice. What ever happened with Tyler, anyway?”

            “I almost forgot, I wanted to yell at you for that!”

            “What? It was funny,” Chloe responded, shrugging her shoulders.

            Katie shook her head, laughing. “Well, I found him. Then we had some fun.”

            “Oh, fun.” Chloe nodded her head, smiling knowingly.

            “Yeah. Anyway, he’s in my shoe now.” Katie started leaning more on the shoe Tyler was in to emphasize the point.

            “Really? For all of soccer practice?” Katie nodded. “Under your foot? Sweat falling in his face?” Another nod. “Nice.”

            “Yep. And after the game, I’ve got some ideas. I think I’m going over to Mia’s place today. I think I’ll bring him along.”

            “Times up!” the coach bellowed from somewhere down field.

            “Well, back to the game,” Katie said cunningly as she started running.

 

The first half of the game was exhausting for tiny Tyler. The second half was almost unbearable. For that brief period of time when the team was given a brake, and Katie simply stood on him instead of running, he thought it was over. When she started running again Tyler’s meager hopes were dashed. He loved Katie’s foot. He really did, but it just might be the death of him.

Sweat poured down the girl’s sole finding its way to the shrunken boy’s face. Time and time again he tried to breath the stale air only to be reworded with a mouthful of her salty sweat. 

“Katie,” he said at one point, his hair matted, his body covered in gook. “You owe me for this!”

Chapter 4: Clean Up: Part 1 by sickpuppies

Katie pulled her foot out of the horrid prison that was her shoe, cringing as the scent wafted up to her. “Oh man!” she said allowed, covering her nose. “I really have to wash these things.” Her mind then drifted to the little boy still trapped in her sock. “Hope he’s still conscious down there.”

            She sat on her bed; the door to her room shut and locked, and placed her foot onto her knee. Slowly she peeled her sock away from her sweaty skin. It took only a moment to see her shrunken boyfriend glued to her sole. “Oh, Tyler,” she whispered with a chuckle as she peeled his mashed body from between the balls of her foot. “So how was it?”

            Tyler, who was lying on his back in her open hand, simply gave a thumbs-up in response.

            “Oh come on, stop faking,” the giant said. “It couldn’t have been that bad.”

            “You’re feet stink!” Tyler shouted, not bothering to open his eyes.

            “Its hot, Okay,” Katie replied with a shrug. “Besides, I thought my little slave would like that.”

            “I never said I didn’t.”

            “So you wouldn’t mind rubbing them for a bit?” Tyler sat up, his glazed-over eyes looking up at his giantess.

            “Sure,” he grumbled in defeat, falling back onto her hand. “Can I have a five minute break though?”

            “No breaks for slaves,” Katie responded, lowering Tyler to the floor.

            “Really?” he asked up.

            “Nope,” the girl said, placing him between her two feet. “Now get rubbing!”

            “Fine,” Tyler said with a good-natured eye roll. “But you owe me.”

            Katie shrugged. “I’ll think of some way to repay you. Now rub!”

            Tyler gave one final groan before throwing himself against his girlfriend’s enormous foot. He knew instantly that it was going to be a messy job. Sweat still covered the greater portion of her sole, along with piles of gook. Tyler looked at these globs both in disgust and pleasure. They were so horrifyingly gross, yet so delightfully sexual at the same time.

            Within a few minutes the tiny boy was covered in Katie’s slime. From head to toe the foul stuff gripped to his body, sticking to his hair, running down his legs, some getting into his mouth. I can’t even count how many times I have done this, he thought to himself as he dug through a particularly rich glob of toe jam. Is this the tenth? Fifteenth? He looked up at his master then. Well, at least I’ve grown used to the smell.

            “How are you doing down there?” Katie called down to her slave.

            “I’m alright,” Tyler answered from between her toes.

            “Well, you look disgusting.”

            “Thanks,” Tyler said with a smile. “You need anything?”

            “Funny you should ask,” Katie said down, her smile only slightly menacing. “You remember Mia, right?”

            “Oh, your friend with the nice butt?”

            Katie looked down at him with feigned annoyance. “Better than mine?”

            “No, of course not,” Tyler immediately answered. 

            “Good. Anyway, she invited me to a little pool party this afternoon. That means you’ll be here. Alone.”

            “Aw, I can’t come with you?” Tyler asked, genuinely disappointed. The idea of his titanic girlfriend soaking wet, dressed only in a skimpy two-piece was a pleasant one.

            “Originally I planned that you would join us, but I think things could go badly. You might drown or something.” Katie stood up, carefully moved her foot away from Tyler, then walked over to her closet. “You understand. Wouldn’t want anything to happen to my favorite little guy,” she said as she started rooting through an unorganized pile of clothes.

            “I guess,” Tyler answered.

            “Good,” she turned around, two different bathing suits in her hand. “Then which one should I ware? Stripes or polka dots?”

            Tyler considered his decision for a moment then said, “defiantly polka dots.”

Chapter 5: Clean Up Part 2 by sickpuppies

Tyler leaned gingerly back on his seat. He was comfortable on his couch, a large, dirty, sock. When Katie first left for her friend’s house the girl had considered dropping Tyler in one of her shoes again. Thankfully the little bug was able to negotiate his way out of it. He loved Katie, he loved her feet, but the smell of her shoes might be able to kill him!
            So he found himself relaxing on the soft bed of her sock, looking out through her open window, not a care in the world. He was really getting used to his new role in life. Being so small was scary, but if you’re with someone you trust, someone like Katie, it doesn’t seem so bad.

            Then the door swung open, its hinges squeaking in protest as another giant, far more menacing than Katie, stepped in. Tyler’s eyes went wide at the sight. Katie’s dad was a very nice person. He and Tyler got along well on most occasions. But, if Tyler was to be found, at this size, in the giant’s daughter’s room, things might not go so well.

            “Wow,” George, Katie’s dad, said as he glanced around the room, dissatisfied. “Can that girl get any messier?” He bent over, picking up one of her shirts and tossing it into the hamper he held at his side. “She can’t even put her cloths away!”

            Tyler hurriedly tried to move away, but Katie’s dad was too quick. Before the tiny boy had time to clear the dirty sock he was pulled into the air. He fell, disoriented, onto the dirty pile of laundry. “Wait!” the boy called as George tossed a pair of Katie’s shorts on top of him.

            As the giant continued to pick up Katie’s dirty clothes, Tyler desperately crawled to what he hoped would be an exit. Every few seconds another article of clothing would be piled on top of him, increasing the already substantial pressure. If he didn’t find his way out soon, he would be crushed, or possibly worse, trapped. He entertained the idea of being put in the wash for only a second before pushing it stubbornly from his mind. “I’m not getting tossed in a washing machine!” Tyler yelled as he pushed forward.

            Soon he could see light in front of him. He crawled to it with a reinvigorated energy, breaching out into the open soon after. “Yeah!” he shouted as he pushed himself through the clothes and into the open air. His eagerness was almost instantly stolen from him when he glanced down at the floor many miles below. Would he survive the fall? He glanced back at the laundry basket. Could he survive not taking the risk?

            “How do I keep finding myself in these situations?” he asked himself before leaping into the air.

 

            His landing was hard and painful, but not nearly as terrible as he had thought it would be. His bones seemed to be intact, his head in one piece. It was probably thanks to the thick carpet that lined Katie’s room, though he wasn’t really concerned with the hows of his survival. He was more concerned with keeping himself that alive. Especially after George’s foot slammed down to the ground only a few inches away from him.

            Tyler jumped up, running away from the massive appendage. He didn’t know how well his body would do if this giant stepped on him, and honestly, he didn’t care to find out.

            The small boy quickly found a shirt lying on the ground. Thinking only of a safe hiding place, he crawled below it.

            “Alright,” he said through deep breaths a few moments later. “At least I’m safe now. Under Katie’s shirt. Her dirty shirt.” It was at that moment that the true implications of his horrible hiding spot hit him. “Crap,” he said, shaking his head. Then light poured onto him as Katie’s dad lifted up her shirt. “Crap!” Tyler yelled as he quickly sprung onto his feet, running as fast as his tiny legs could carry him.

            “Oh great,” Katie’s dad sighed as he looked at the small black dot moving across his daughter’s floor. “Not only is she gross, but she even has bugs!” He moved his foot over the little insect.

            The shadow fell over little Tyler. He turned around just in time to see the massive foot hovering over him. Then it came down, pressing his tiny form into the ground below.

            Again the carpet saved him, though only just. Katie’s dad leaned on the little boy, pressing him, grinding his face into his dirty sole. “Please,” Tyler tried to say, but the breath was pushed out of him.

            George’s feet weren’t as disgusting as Katie’s, but that isn’t saying much. There was still dirt stuck to the sole and still a thick grime coating. But, at least Tyler wasn’t being forced to lick it, right?

            Katie’s dad, satisfied that the bug was squished, continued on with his cleaning, completely unaware of the tiny boy below him.  

Chapter 6: After Work by sickpuppies

Katie’s father was a good-looking man. On the younger side of middle aged, he tried to keep himself fit with a semi-rigorous workout regime. One that he had missed for the last few days, but no one saw, so it was all right.       

            These factors made tiny Tyler’s experience that much worse. As Katie’s dad grinded him into the thick carpet, smashed his face onto the underside of his foot, rubbed dirt and grime all over his tiny body, Tyler couldn’t help but enjoy himself. Besides the crippling pain, this was almost one of his deepest fantasies.

            When George finally stepped off of him, he found himself dazed, bruised, in pain, and sporting a massive erection. “Ugh,” he groaned as he pushed himself up. “And I thought things were bad before,” he muttered as he looked around. Once again he was caught in a bad situation, and nowhere to run.

            Katie’s dad moved to the other side of the room, cleaning the loose articles of clothing that Tyler’s girlfriend had scattered haphazardly. This was Tyler chance. He did not waste time thinking about the consequences. Instead, he jumped to his feet and started running to the wall. But his short legs were not fast enough.

            He was about halfway across the room, an impressive accomplishment given his circumstances, when the giant turned, walking back towards him. Tyler could tell, the ground shaking with his footfalls, but didn’t look back. It would only bring on panic.

            Slam! It was getting closer now. Slam! Tyler started sprinting, trying with all his might to get out of the way. SLAM! George’s foot came down only a few feet to his left. Tyler paused for a moment, the sight astounding him. It was a moment too much. George continued his walk, moving his foot forward, his toes slamming into Tyler’s stomach, kicking him into the air.

            The small bug couldn’t tell what happened after that. He knew he was falling, or possibly flying. He couldn’t tell which. The world spun around him, his ribs felt like they were going to burst. He bounced off something else, perhaps the wall, and then fell once again. Blurry objects sailed passed him in a hurry. Before he even had a chance to wonder what they were, he crashed once again. This time though, his world stayed still.

            He instinctively grabbed the first thing his hands found. He didn’t know what it was, and frankly, didn’t care. He wasn’t flying anymore. He was alive, and he wasn’t falling. He was safe, or, at least he thought so.

            When his cognitive senses returned to normal some time later, or at least recovered most of their functions, he gasped in surprise and horror. His perch was a precarious one indeed. Somehow he had managed to land on George’s belt buckle. When the giant started moving again the effect was devastating. 

            “Ah!” Tyler screamed as he lost his balance, his body slowly sliding off of the metal ring. His hands desperately searched for a more secure hold, but he found none. Within a few seconds Tyler found himself falling again, but this time it was into George’s pants.

            Tyler’s fall was relatively short. His back first touched the soft fabric of the man’s underwear, then he landed full force on what he could only assume was George’s gigantic member. It was almost pitch black inside the man’s pants, though a combination of the smell and texture gave it away.

            “Ugh,” Tyler groaned, realizing how quickly things had turned from bad to worse. Imagine if Katie’s dad found him now! Tyler pictured the scene for a moment before shivers ran down his spine. But he did not have long to think about such unsavory things, for Katie’s dad was still moving.

            The shrunken boy almost fell from George’s member as the giant turned quickly. The only thing that saved him was grabbing hold of George’s penis. “Great,” Tyler said as the giant continued his movements.

            It wasn’t long before the little bugs arms started to tire. Still, Tyler held on, his face pressed against the gigantic penis of his girlfriend’s father, the smell slowly getting to him, the air hot and humid. Still it was not enough. Katie’s dad made one sudden, unexpected move, and Tyler found himself slipping of his member.

            “No!” the boy shouted as he fell, sliding once again on the man’s briefs, then down, to his horror, underneath his balls. Both of them were bigger than his entire body, though that wasn’t saying much at his minuscule size. He tried pushing away from them, but their combined weight was too much for him to handle. After only a few more minutes of pointless struggle, he accepted his fate, flopping down, exhausted. “Great,” the small boy mumbled to himself, starring up at the giant penis above him. “Can’t think of any place I would rather be.” The statement was accompanied by an eye roll, though there was no one around to see.

            Time slipped by quickly while Tyler was trapped under the man’s testicles. He was allowed to think, though he didn’t love the thoughts that came to him. Katie is so perfect, he’d start out, images of her flawless body running though his head. But they would soon morph. Katie’s gorgeous figure was replaced with that of her dad’s. Thoughts of her father finding him like this, then playing with him. Keeping him as a pet for the rest of his life. Spending eternity trapped inside his underwear. It disturbed him how turned on he was by the idea. He then became painfully aware of his erection. Why did I have to be naked for this? He asked himself, though he knew there was no logical answer.

            He didn’t know how much longer he was trapped there. Was it hours? Maybe only a few minutes. Time has a way of distorting when you’re trapped under a pair of giant balls. George finally, and unintentionally, freed his tiny captive as he bent over. His balls lifted just enough for Tyler to squeeze under them, slide through one of the man’s legs, down his pants, and finally, mercifully, onto the ground below.

            Tyler watched, stunned, amazed, and confused, as Katie’s dad walked away, leaving the tiny boy alone and completely vulnerable. But as long as he was away from that gigantic member, he was happy. At least until he heard the door open, close, then the sound of giant feet coming towards him. “What now?”

Chapter 7: Introductions by sickpuppies

A shoe crashed into the earth only a few inches away from Tyler’s tiny, delicate form. He recognized the foot almost instantly. The mold covering sections of the bottom, the tattered fabric, the worn out soles, the poorly done laces, it could only be Katie’s trademarked torture chamber. Though he didn’t recognize the pair of feet that landed next to him.

            “I’m going to get a snack,” Katie said, her angelic voice booming above him. “You want anything?”

            “No, I’m fine,” the other girl answered. Tyler craned his neck to see who now towered over him. He was amazed when he realized who it was. Mia, another girl from his high school whom he was friendly with, though he never talked to her much. She was pretty, long brown hair coming past her shoulders, an average set of breasts, and one of the nicest butts Tyler had ever seen. Not to mention gorgeous feet.

            As Katie walked into the kitchen Mia plopped down onto the couch. It was only now that Tyler realized he had been dropped into the living room. Guess I could have been dropped some place worse.

            Mia stretched, then reached down to her shoes, working quickly at the expertly tied knots. She had one done in an instant, her shoe came of moments after, reveling her cute, large, foot. It was a bit sweaty from the long walk over, but at least it looked to be relatively clean. A fact that wasn’t lost on the tiny bug before her. She moved to her other, but paused momentarily. Tyler gulped nervously as her eyes fell on him.

            “What the?” Mia started, starring down at the thing between her feet. Was it a bug? A crumb?

            “Mia, you want some popcorn?” Katie called from the kitchen.

            “No, Thanks though,” Mia answered, quickly turning her gaze back to the bug. She reached down tentatively, scooping up the mysterious object. Tyler thought about running, but what would be the point? If she didn’t catch him now she’d just try and step on him. He’d been stepped on more than enough for one day. “Wait,” the girl said, her hazel eyes widening in amazement. “Tyler?”

            “In the flesh,” the boy answered with an embarrassed smile. “Bet you didn’t expect that.”

            “N… no,” the girl answered once she overcame the shock of the situation. “What happened?”

            Tyler shrugged. “It’s a long story.”

            “Why are you naked?”

            “It’s a long story.”

            Mia smiled, putting a few things together. “Did Katie shrink you?”

            Tyler nodded, embarrassed. “Yeah. Then some things happened… I ended up here.” There wasn’t a point in telling her everything that had happened.

            “Oh. Well, we can’t have you disappearing, can we?” Mia asked, a devilish glint in her eye. Tyler didn’t know what she was planning, but based on the events of the last few days, he had a pretty good guess.

            In one easy moment the girl leaned down ripping off her sock. She held Tyler over the opening; noxious fumes already wafting up to the tiny boy. “Can’t one person have clean feet?” His only answer was that of Mia dropping him into her horrid smelling sock.

Chapter 8: A little crush by sickpuppies

“So, what do you want to do?” Katie asked warmly as she plopped down beside her friend.

            Mia shrugged, quickly hiding her sock behind her. “I don’t know. You want to go to your room?”

            “If you want,” Katie answered. “And do what?”

            “Well, I think I might have an idea.” That demonic glint came back to her eye. Katie shrugged again, leading the way.

            The door shut behind the two girls, ensuring their privacy. Mia brought out the sock quickly, laughing as she did. “What’s that?” Katie asked, not understanding.

            “Oh, nothing much,” Mia said as she dumped the contents into her open palm. “Just a shrunken boy I found.”

            “Really?” Katie replied, feigning ignorance.

            “Yeah. Don’t worry, he already told me that you shrunk him.”

            “Oh.” Katie’s cheeks grew red.

            “Don’t be embarrassed! At least he’s cute.”

            Katie shook her head. “You’re a bad slave, you know that?” she said to Tyler. The boy only gave an apologetic shrug. What was he to do? “I guess you want to play with him a bit,” Katie said to the other giantess.

            “I think that could be fun,” the girl replied, sitting on the ground, Tyler still securely in her open hand. Katie sat down in front of her.

            “Got anything in mind?” Katie asked.

            “Hmm… What could we do to our little shrunken pet?” Mia mussed, looking around the room as if for inspiration.

            “Well, I’ve just been making him clean my feet,” Katie answered. “I find he makes a great foot rubber.”

            “Really? Well I’ve got to see that!” Mia placed the little boy before her outstretched feet, wiggling her toes seductively. “Get to it boy,” she called, all to the amusement of the other giant.

            Tyler sighed, arched his back, stretched for a brief moment, then went up to Mia’s foot. Somehow he had expected something like this to happen. Something about being so small made everyone want you to rub their feet. Well, at least he was good at it.

             The tiny boy pressed himself up against the girl’s soft, warm foot, rubbing himself around her. It took only an instant for Mia’s dried sweat to start covering his body, her foot gunk rubbing off on his hands and face. “How do you like it down there?” Mai asked, giggling.

            “It’s great,” Tyler replied through a mouth of grime. “Though it’s a little gross.”

            “Gross? It’s actually pretty clean today. Usually my feet are just disgusting, being shoved inside my hot shoes for an entire day. At least I was in the pool earlier. You should thank me for that, slave.”

            “Yes, thanks,” Tyler added with a good-natured eye roll. He pressed himself between two of the girl’s toes, the smell almost making him vomit. At least she was cute.

            It seemed many more minutes before Mia finally allowed him to stop. Tyler collapsed on the ground, practically green from the slime and gunk, exhausted. Cleaning a giant’s feet had a way of taking it out of you.

            “So, how was he?” Katie asked.

            “Nice,” the other conceded, but her disappointed look betrayed her true emotions. “I don’t know. I wish I could feel it more though. He’s just so small, you know?”

            “Yeah,” Katie answered with a shrug.

            “He’s so soft though.”

            Katie nodded again. “I think I have an idea,” she said as she gently picked up her tiny boyfriend. “Here, lean back.”

            Mia did as she was instructed, waiting to see what the other was up to. “You ready Tyler?” Katie asked.

            “For what?” Tyler asked back.

            “I’ll take that as a ‘yes master’.” With her free hand the giant reached for Mia’s soft, though still grimy, foot. She pressed tiny Tyler, none to gently, against the girl’s sole.

            “Wait!” Tyler tried to call as he was mashed around the giant foot, his face forcibly pressed into her. He tried to move, but Katie was pressing him far too hard to allow an real movement.

            “Oh, that feels amazing,” Mia moaned, her head back, as Katie continued messaging her foot, mashing her boyfriend into her friend’s sole. She kept the pressure on Tyler, not relenting at the least.

Chapter 9: More Fun by sickpuppies

“That feels so nice,” Mia said as she melted against the wall, her foot rub sending shivers down her back.

            “Thanks Mia,” Katie responded with a smile as she continued to rub. “You know, I never expected you to act like this.”

            “Like what?”

            “Well… how should I put this… your so nice in school.”

            “Oh, you mean how I like playing with Tyler?”

            “Yeah. I thought you would insist on growing him back if you found him. That’s why I had told him to stay in his hiding place. An order he didn’t follow!” She pressed even harder with the last statement, crushing the small boy into the gorgeous foot.

            Mia shrugged. “I don’t know what it was, but when I found Tyler I just wanted to… I don’t know, have some fun with him. Nothing cruel of course, just playing around.”

            “Like this isn’t cruel,” Tyler muttered through her thick skin.

            “What was that slave?” Katie asked.

            “Nothing,” he quickly answered.

            “Thought so. Anyway, Mia, I know how you feel. He’s just so cute at this size!”

            “Yeah,” Mia agreed. “I just wish I could think of some other stuff to do with him.” Katie continued the foot rub, though she was trying to think of a way to make Mia’s dream become a reality. What could two girls do with a shrunken boy? The answer came quickly to her deviant mind.

            “Mia, we’ve known each other for a long time, right?”

            “I’d say so.”

            “You trust me?”

            “Of course.”

            “Good, then hop in my bed.”

            “Sure,” the girl replied nonchalantly as she stood up. She walked over to Katie’s bed and slipped under the covers gracefully. “Now what?” she asked.

            “Well, what could be better than getting a foot massage from tiny Tyler?” The other giant shrugged. “Tyler, you have any ideas.” He just shook his gunk filled head. “Wow, you two are so uncreative. Tyler, you’re going to rub us.”

            “I’m sorry, what have I been doing this entire time?”

            That evil smile returned to Katie’s perfect face. “This time your going to rub something a lot more sensitive. Get it?” Tyler nodded a moment later, more than a little happy with the new development. Mia, on the other hand, was visibly ecstatic.

            “Katie, how do you manage to come up with such evil little things?” the girl asked as her friend slithered into bed next to her, Tyler still cupped in her palm.

            “It’s a gift,” she said with a wink. “Now roll onto your back.” The girl did as she was asked, eagerly awaiting the arrival of her little sex toy. Katie placed him onto her waist only seconds later. “And Tyler,” Katie said as she lowered Mia’s shorts and underwear, “You better do a thorough job, or else.”

            “Of course Katie, have I ever done anything less?”

            “Nope. That’s why you’re such a good little pet.” The giant pulled the covers up, leaving little Tyler alone to do his perverted business.

            “Well, best get to work,” he said with a smile as he crawled the small distance to Mia’s womanly parts.

            “Oh wow,” the giantess moaned a few seconds latter.

            “Already?” Katie asked, amazed.

            “Yeah. Tyler feels amazing!”

            The next few minutes seemed to pass by at an astounding rate. Tyler rubbed his body against the girl’s, each movement, however small, could be felt in exquisite detail. Each push of his hand, every lick, every loving nudge was amplified in Mia’s brain. Shivers ran down her back whenever her small little toy moved.

            Tyler hands worked feverishly on the girl’s privates, moving deeper and deeper as time passed. Already both his arms were inside her, rubbing the inside walls of her quickly, forcefully, and passionately. Each time her body rocked with pleasure, Tyler’s smile grew, knowing how amazing he was making the girl feel. He might be small, but he still knew how to make a girl moan.

            “You finished yet?” Katie asked after a few more minutes of pure pleasure.

            Mia nodded, shivers still reverberating through her. “Yeah, I guess so.” She reached down under the covers, her fingers finding the last few inches of Tyler’s legs that weren’t inside her. She delicately pulled him out, handing the small sex toy to her friend.

            “So, how’d I do?” Tyler asked confidently, knowing exactly how amazing it was.

            Katie answered for her friend. “It looks like you did well. Now its my turn.” She reached under the covers, dropping her toy onto her own nether regions. “And I better feel as amazing as Mia does afterwards.”

            “Don’t worry, I can do that,” Tyler responded confidently.

 

Chapter 10: Back To Basics by sickpuppies

The sun glimpsed over the eastern horizon, its gaze falling on the two girl’s sleeping next to each other. The night before had been so passion filled, so perfect, so intense… they had passed out almost immediately once Tyler had finished.

            “Good morning,” Katie said as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

            “Morning?” Mia asked, confused. She looked out the window, her eyes going wide. “Oh, morning!” she exclaimed, hopping out of bed, frantically trying to re-dress. “I told my parents I wasn’t going to stay out that late!”

            “Oh. I think you may have missed your curfew,” Chloe said, watching as her friend hopped on one foot, trying to get her socks back on.

            “Its fine. I hope. I just have to get back.” She was fully dressed now, her hand resting on the doorknob.

            “Well come back soon, okay?” Tyler called from under the covers.

            “Don’t worry about that,” Mia said happily as she disappeared through the door, closing it behind her.

            “Well, that was fast,” Tyler said up to his massive girlfriend. Katie tossed the covers off, sending waves of light onto the tiny bug.

            “Yeah, it was,” Katie responded with a shrug. “That’s just Mia. She can be odd sometimes. How’d you sleep?”

            “Wonderfully,” he honestly responded.

            “Well that’s good. You’ll have lots of energy for today.” She paused for a second, seemingly deep in thought. “And I think I know how we can start.”

            “Great,” Tyler said with a fake smile. “Do I get breakfast first?”

            Katie gently picked him up, stood up from her bed and scanned the room for her favorite pair of pink flip-flops. She found them quickly, then lowered her tiny boyfriend onto the squishy soles.

            “What are you planning?” Tyler asked hesitantly.

            “What does it look like?”

            “And about breakfast?”

            “Where do you think were going?”

            “I should have just stayed quiet, shouldn’t I?”

            Katie shrugged. “Probably. Now lean back. I’ll give you exactly five seconds to find a comfy position before I start walking.

            “Thanks,” Tyler said, falling onto his back. Katie lowered her foot onto him, mashing his body into the squishy sole, her skin smothering his face. He tried to move, but there was no chance of doing so under her weight.

            She squirmed her foot around, her toes finding their positions at the front of the flip-flop. Tyler had managed to make it in between the balls of her foot. At least there wasn’t that much pressure on him. The smell made up for it.

            The giantess wiggled her foot, feeling the tiny mass underneath her. Satisfied that he wouldn’t slide out, she started walking. Her foot rose up into the air, a moment for Tyler to inhale as much oxygen as he possibly could, then smashed down to earth, the impact threatening the crush the little boy’s delicate ribs. Over and over again she stepped, her foot rising and falling rhythmically, crushing the life out of her tiny toy. Still, he felt amazing under her.

            “Hey dad,” Katie said as she came into the kitchen. She gingerly stepped over to the cabinet, taking out a bowl and a box of cereal. “Anything cool happening?”

            “Not much,” her dad replied. “Anything going on with you?”

            “Nope,” the girl said, plopping her form onto a chair, poring out the milk and cereal.  She scrunched her toes, finding that Tyler still hadn’t moved from his position. What a good little slave.

            Her phone rang only a few seconds later. “Hello?” she answered. “Chloe? Oh yeah, what’s up? Today? Yeah, I think I can. Yeah. Okay, I’ll talk to you then.” She placed the phone on the table.

            “Something going on now?” her dad asked.

            “Not really. I’m just going over to Chloe’s house later.”

            “Sounds fun.”

            “Oh, it will be,” the girl answered, pressing down on her toy.

Chapter 11: Zack Makes His Début by sickpuppies

Katie’s foot landed on top of her little toy, smashing Tyler into the thick sole of her flip-flop for the untold time, her finger ringing the doorbell before her.

            “Katie!” Chloe yelled with glee when she opened the door.

            “Chloe!” Katie answered, equally enthused. “How are things?”

            “Wonderful, as always,” the girl answered, motioning her friend inside. Katie went in, her sandals rising limply as she walked. “There is one thing though,” she added with an eye roll.

            “What?”

            “My brat of a brother’s home.”

            “Oh come on, he’s not that bad,” Katie answered, absentmindedly leaning more on her little Tyler. Throughout the course of the walk the bug had moved around a little. His face had been so comfortably nestled in between the balls of her feet. Now he had slipped down to the arch of her foot. At times, she couldn’t even feel if he was there.

            “You don’t have to live with him,” Chloe said with a groan.

            “But he’s so cute!”

            “So? Doesn’t make him any less of a brat!” Katie’s eyes rolled. She turned, walking into the living room. Little did she know that her toy was actually coming loose. “Hopefully he’ll just stay in his room all day.”

            “Katie!” Tyler tried to call as he felt his body slowly slipping from the safe grip of her shoe.

            “I guess. Still, I wouldn’t mind seeing him a little,” the girl answered with a smirk. “He’s just so adorable!” Her foot rose, kicking back in its usual walking movement. When it came down, Tyler was not under it. The small boy flew from her shoe, crashing to the wooden ground below, rolling until his head was spinning.

            “You’re such a creep!” Chloe called, her foot crashing only a few inches away from the small boy, jolting him back to consciousness. Tyler watched helplessly as the two continued to walk, disappearing behind a corner, leaving him behind.

            “Great,” he muttered as he dusted himself off, glancing around. He seemed to have landed right in front of the stairs. Just his luck. He shook his head, glanced down the hallway and started walking. What else could he do?

            He didn’t make it far before he felt a trembling in the ground below. He glanced up to the house’s second floor, his eyes wide at the sight. Chloe’s little brother, Zack, turned a corner, striding happily to the stairs.

            Tyler could only watch, amazed, as the boy started down the stairs. He had met Chloe’s little brother a few times before, but it was completely different now. His worn out, hole filled socks slammed against the floor as he came closer, his short blond hair catching Tyler’s eye.

            “Hey!” Tyler called in desperation, waving his hands in the air. The giant boy was coming right at him.

            Zack didn’t here the small bug’s call. His foot came of the final stair, landing with an authoritative slam onto the shrunk boy below.

            “What the?” Zack said, pausing for a moment, considering the odd item that had found its way underneath his foot. He pressed into it more, trying to feel its general shape. He soon shook his head. It felt almost like a bug, but a bug would have been squashed already.

            Zack lifted his foot, crouching to get a better view of the thing. “What the?” He continued, even more surprised than before. He carefully peeled the tiny thing from the ground, his forefinger and thumb holding it in place as he raised it to his face. “Did you get shrunk or something?”

            “Yeah,” Tyler answered, embarrassed.

            “Oh,” Zack answered, his adorable face one of deep contemplation. “So, I managed to find a small, and completely helpless, boy in my house?” His face had turned to that of pure evil, much like his sister’s

            “That’s one way of looking at it,” Tyler uneasily answered. “Hey, could you give me to your sister?”

            “No, I think I’ll keep you for a bit,” the boy said as he stood back up, his free hand lowering to his waist.

            “For what?” the tiny bug asked.

            “Wouldn’t you like to know,” the other answered. “The only problem is, how do I get you back to my room without anyone seeing?” Tyler remained silent as the giant opened his pants, moving Tyler over the void. “The answer: drop you in my pants for a little bit.” His smile was truly demonic now. “Be sure to hold on reel tight,” he said as he dropped the tiny boy.

            Tyler fell through the air, landing hard on the giant fourteen-year-old’s member. The giant laughed at him again, then sealed him inside. Within moments, he was walking.

            “Again? Tyler asked silently as he clung to the giant’s member.

Chapter 12: Boy’s Toys by sickpuppies

“So,” Zack said as he looked down at the tiny bug clutched against his manhood. “What should I do with you?”

            “You could let me go,” Tyler said, though he placed little hope in actually escaping that easily.

            “Funny,” Zack answered, his finger lowering onto the tiny boy, pressing Tyler against his member. “I don’t know, I kind of like you where you are.”

            Tyler could feel the other’s cock start to pulse, heat radiating through it. There were many things he wanted to do at the size of a bug, being forced against a fourteen-year-old’s hard on was not one of them! “Zack, can’t you-“

            “Now is that any way for a slave to talk to his master?” Zack called down, increasing the pressure. After a moment, the giant relented, peeling Tyler off of his now fully erect member. “No, I think we should have some fun first.”

            “Why?” Tyler asked.

            “Why? Because you’re so damn cute! I just want to mash you against my feet. In fact, I think I will!” The joy on his adorable face made Tyler almost want to oblige. Almost.

            Zack placed the bug on the ground, ripping off his sock soon after. “And don’t worry, my feet don’t smell that bad,” the boy said cockily as he lowered his cute foot onto Tyler’s tiny body.

            He wasn’t as delicate as Katie had been. He pressed his entire body weight onto the little bug. Tyler’s ribs threatened to burst from the weight of him. He wanted to call out, beg for the boy to stop, but he was cut off both by his warm, smothering skin, and the horrible fact that he was enjoying it. How can I actually like this!

            “Yeah, that feels awesome!” Zack said with glee as he started moving his foot over Tyler’s small body, forcefully rubbing against the little toy. “You really are as soft as you look.”

            “Zack!” Tyler begged as the boy’s foot passed over him. It came back down before he had time to speak again.

            “What’s that little bug? You want me to stop?” the boy called down as he continued rubbing the tiny slave. “Why would you want that?”

            “Zack, stop…” Again he was cut off by the boy’s foot pressing against his naked body.

            “Oh, I get it,” Zack said as he took his foot away, leaning down. “Its because you want to rub my dick, isn’t it?”

            “What!?” Tyler yelled in surprise, his eyes going wide.

            “It’s fine if you want,” Zack said with a smile, reaching down to his little pet. He stood up, dropping his pants, placing Tyler onto his massive hard on. “Well, start rubbing!” the boy said with a laugh as he returned to his bed, starring eagerly at the bug.

            “Come on!” Tyler called up to the giant’s happy, smiling face.

            “Don’t be shy,” Zack replied, his finger falling onto Tyler’s back, pressing his painfully into his hard on. “Its fine, really,” he added, rubbing the small bug up and down.

            Tyler, faced with no other options, did as he was told. As the giant pressed him into his member, Tyler tried rubbing his hands against it, doing everything he could to speed the process up. He felt disgusted at the situation. Horrified at the fact that a fourteen-year-old was using him as a sex toy. Yet, somehow, the situation thrilled him. As the boy rubbed Tyler along his thick shaft, the small bug couldn’t help but smile, his own member rubbing along Zack’s.

            The moment of climax came quickly. Zack’s member was growing hot underneath the small, naked Tyler. The giant’s breathing was ragged; sweat was dripping freely down his body, some of it rubbing off on the small slave. “You are just so soft!” Zack moaned, moving the small boy to the tip of his penis, mashing his face into the soft, burning skin.

            “Zack,” Tyler tried to say, but the boy was to enthralled to listen. He leaned back against his wall, his eyes closed. In a moment of pure ecstasy, he released, his warm, gooey seed flying out of his massive organ. Tyler tried to shield himself but failed miserably. He was drenched with the stuff from head to toe.

            “That was awesome!” Zack said after a few moments, glancing down at the mess he made. “Wow, I didn’t expect that much to come out,” he added with a chuckle. His small hands started digging around the goop, looking for his shrunken sex toy. He found him soon enough. “You look gross.”

            “Thanks,” Tyler said, trying to wipe away some of the gunk.

            “Here, let me get that for you,” the giant said, reaching down for his toy. He raised him to his mouth, that demonic smile returning. Before Tyler had a chance to resist, Zack stuck out his massive tongue and pressed his slave against it.

            “Hey!” Tyler yelled as the giant’s tongue passed over his naked body. Zack didn’t listen, only continued to lick globs of his seed off of the boy, gulping it down happily after.

            “There,” he said after a few more good licks. “All clean.”

            “Thanks,” Tyler said with an eye roll. “Can you let me go now?”

            The boy down at his crotch still covered in the disgusting mess, then back at Tyler. “Not yet,” he answered, lowering his slave back into the white goo. He pressed Tyler into his body, moving him around to collect as much of the stuff as was possible. When he was finished, he once again licked the small slave clean. Tyler complained the entire time.

            “Now can I go?” the shrunken boy asked, his hair covered in the giant’s seed.

            “I guess,” Zack said with a huff. “I would like to keep you, but I have no idea what bugs eat.” He shrugged, standing up, walking to the window. “Whatever. I still have the memory.”

            “So, you are letting me go?” Tyler asked, confused.

            “Of course,” the boy answered with a grin. “Hope you’re the type of bug that can fly!” With a cruel laugh, Zack tossed Tyler out of the open window.

 

Chapter 13: Back to Basics Again by sickpuppies

Tyler fell, head first, through the air. Covered in Zack’s seed, unable to see, the wind blowing in his eyes, his stomach turning, images of the hard ground flashing through his mind. He had been trampled, being smushed, squeezed, stepped on, used in ways no human should ever be, yet he had survived. Could he survive a second story drop onto concrete?

            “I’ll see you Chloe,” Katie called to her friend as she stepped through the sliding glass door.

            “Yeah, I’ll call you if I see Tyler anywhere,” the girl replied.

            “Thanks. I hope he just slipped out at my house though.” She shook her head slowly, glancing at the ground. “I would hate to loose him,” she added mournfully.

            “I know,” Chloe said, turning away from her friend, her eyes locked on the floor.

            Tyler closed his eyes, knowing that he would be hitting the ground at any second. He held his breath in anticipation, his only thoughts on his hope to survive. It was only moments later that he slammed into the surface below. But, to his surprise and amazement, it wasn’t concrete. In fact, it was soft.

            The boy quickly wiped some of the gook from his eyes, trying to find out what miracle had found him. He was only able to glimpse his beautiful goddess above him before accidently slipping into her cleavage.

            “What the?” Katie said, he breasts jiggling as she did so, compacting further around her tiny boyfriend. With one free hand, she reached in between her mountainous breasts, her fingers fumbling around, trying to grab hold of the tiny little bug.

            She eventually managed, but only after numerous tries. “What happened?” Chloe asked as she once again opened the door.

            “Wait, Tyler?” Katie asked as she held up the tiny boy.

            “Yep,” he replied, wiping off whatever disgusting goop remained. Thankfully, most had already been smeared against Katie’s breasts.

            “What… what happened? I thought you fell out of my flip-flop. And what are you covered in?” Tyler looked down at his body for a second.

            “Oh, it’s a long story. I’ll tell you about it later.” Somehow telling his girlfriend that a giant fourteen year old had just used him as a sex toy didn’t seem like the best idea.

            “Your okay though, right? You’re not hurt or anything?”

            “No, I’m fine,” Tyler replied with a smile. Katie’s kind, comforting, even caring words made his heart flutter once again. She may treat him like a toy, step on him, crush him, but no matter what happened, she always cared for him.

            “Well, in that case, mind if Chloe and I have some more fun?” Tyler sat back on Katie’s open palm, giving the idea some much needed thought.

            “Sure,” he eventually replied. “Why not?”

            “What is it?” Chloe called once again.

            “Guess who I found,” Katie said over her shoulder.

            “No way, how?”

            “I don’t really know,” the girl said, turning around, showing off her toy. “He just kind of popped in.”

            “Well come back inside! We can have some fun.”

            “That’s just what I was planning,” Katie answered, lovingly stroking her little boy.

 

            “Come on, tell us what happened,” Chloe demanded as Tyler pressed himself against the dirty underside of her sole.

            “Not going to happen,” Tyler replied, his face already covered in dirt and grime. How many showers would he need to take to wash off everything that had been smeared on him? Would a shower even be enough? Perhaps a chemical bath would be in order?

            “I think your forgetting who’s the goddess in this situation,” Katie said with a giggle.

            “Of course not,” Tyler answered, turning to the girl, giving a low bow. “I would never forget that.”

            “Then what happened?”

            “Still not going to tell.”

            “Katie, I think your slave is talking back to you,” Chloe interjected. “Want me to teach him a lesson?”

            Katie shrugged. “He’s being so disobedient, I don’t see any way around it. Do your worst Chloe.”

            “With pleasure,” the demonic girl answered with a grin. It took only a few quick moments to trap Tyler underneath her sole once again, pressing him into the ground. She started rolling him underneath her, being sure that his body made it around her entire foot, never letting off the pressure.

            “Damn Katie,” Chloe said after a few minutes of her torture. “I really have to get me one of these things.”

            “I highly recommend them,” the other girl answered, laughing as Tyler continued to roll under the giant’s sole.

Chapter 14: Rewards by sickpuppies

 “So, out of the three of us, Chloe, Mia and I, who has the nicest feet?” Katie asked her tiny doll. They were once again in Katie’s room, the door protectively shut, the soft fragrance of flowers drifting through the air.

            “Oh, that’s a loaded question,” Tyler answered as he continued to rub the girl’s sole. Katie had considered giving him a break, but his tiny hands simply felt to good to waste.

            “Yeah, it is. But you still have to answer.”

            “And if I don’t?”

            “I can think of some punishment.”

            “Really? I bet I’ve been through worse,” Tyler answered with a laugh, his hands working feverishly on the girl’s heel.

            “Worse than…” Katie thought for a moment. “Being trapped in my shoe for an entire day?”

            “I was in your Nikes during soccer practice, remember?” Tyler answered confidently.

            “What about being glued to the bottom of my boots?”

            “I’ve been trampled enough. I could survive.”

            “Well… well…”

            “Having some trouble?”

            “No! Just keep rubbing,” Katie answered, defeated. “Can I ask you a question Tyler?”

            “I thought you were my goddess,” the boy answered, continuing to press against the girl’s warm, soft sole.

            “Seriously though,” the girl said softly.

            “Of course,” Tyler answered, his tone equally level.

            “Do you actually like being so small? Is it okay that I make you do… you know… all those things?”

            Tyler shrugged. “It can hurt sometimes, but I’m tough. I can take it.” He smiled up at his goddess as he answered. “Believe me, its fine.”

            “Really?” the girl asked, genuinely relived. He always seemed lighthearted after being trapped in her shoe, or stepped on, or crushed, but there was always that thin line of doubt. She loved playing with Tyler, loved making him do her wishes, loved forcing him to do such disgusting things, but she would hate it if he was pained by any of it.

            “Yep, really. Just pay more attention to me! Sometimes I find myself in pretty bad situations.”

            “Sorry about that, I’ll be more careful. But, just out of curiosity, what type of situations?” Tyler thought back to all the horrible things that had happened to him over the last few days. Chase kidnapping him, torturing him. Katie’s dad accidently crushing him, then getting trapped in the man’s boxers. Then the most recent encounter with Zack.

            “Maybe some other time. Its not that interesting,” Tyler replied with a warm hearted chuckle.

            “Fine,” Katie answered. “But you’ll tell me eventually. I am still your goddess.”

            “Of course.”

            The minutes slipped away, slowly turning into hours as the little foot massage dragged on. Tyler found himself rubbing the giant’s feet completely. His body moved in between her gunk filled toes, between the sweaty balls of her foot, around her hardened heels, yet he loved every second of it.

            “Hey Tyler,” Katie soon called, her hand reaching for the tiny silver object on her nightstand.

            “Yeah?” the little slave answered.  

            “You’ve been really good these last few days. I don’t think you’ve even tried to run away.”

            “Nope.”          

            “I think you might be in for a reward.”

            “Really?” Tyler asked, his curiosity peaked. “And what might that be?” As he asked, a wave of blue light passed over him.

 

Chapter 15: Pleasant Dreams by sickpuppies

“Now you’ve really lost me,” Tyler said as he examined his body, once again fully sized. It felt almost odd to be big again.

            “Really?” Katie answered as she inched closer to him. “Can’t think of anything we could do now that we couldn’t before?”

            One of the boy’s eyebrows raised as he realized what she was implying. “Oh,” he mouthed, a smile appearing on his face.

            “Now,” Katie said, one soft, small hand falling onto his. “Where were we last time?” Tyler watched as she easily tossed her shirt to the ground. His eyes went wide as her bra soon followed. “Oh yeah, I think we were,” she guided his hand to her bare breast. “Here.”

            “Yeah,” Tyler answered, his cheeks reddening.

            “And here,” the girl spoke, guiding his other hand to her posterior. Her firm, perfect butt. “Have you figured it out yet, my little slave?”

            “I think I get the idea,” Tyler answered, his confidence returning, lowering the girl onto her back. He was fully aroused now, his naked body pressing against hers. Without thinking, he pressed his lips against Katie’s, his eyes closing in a moment of passion.

            When he pulled away his thoughts were on one thing. With a cocky grin he lowered himself to her waist, his hands quickly finding their way into the girl’s pants. Within moments Katie lay naked on her bed, fully exposed.

            “Tyler,” she mouthed as the boy came back to her, his manhood slipping inside. “You’re so controlling when you’re not the size of a bug.”

            “Oh, you don’t like that?” the boy asked, his movements already sending shivers of pleasure though Katie’s firm, perfect body.

            “I never said that,” the girl answered with a grin, her hands rapping around Tyler’s neck, passionately pulling him closer.

 

            The couple lay side-by-side, their breathing ragged, the heartbeats erratic, their bodies exposed and sweaty. The final moments had been everything they had ever dreamed of. Shivers went through both of their bodies, the heat between them reaching its fever pitch. Katie’s hand raked across Tyler’s back as his strong arms crushed their bodies together.

            “So, how was it?” Tyler asked after a few more moments.

            Katie, always her devilish self, replied, “Okay, I guess.”

            “What?” Tyler asked, worried, turning to his girlfriend.

            “Kidding!” Katie quickly corrected. Her glance rose to the ceiling. “You’re so sensitive,” the added with a giggle.

            “And you’re clinically insane,” Tyler replied with a grin.

            “We really do make a great couple.”

            “The best.”

            They spent a few more beautiful moments beside each other, time seeming to slip past them. But these things cannot last forever.

            “I should probably head home,” Tyler said, the disappointment evident on his face.

            “Probably,” Katie answered.  

            The boy gracefully climbed over his girlfriend, landing delicately on the floor. He found his clothes quickly (thankfully Katie had the good sense to hide them from her father after Tyler shrunk), then went for the window. “We can do this again, right?”

            “Oh, don’t worry about that, my little slave,” Katie replied gleefully, ideas for their next encounter already flooding through her mind.

            “Can’t wait,” Tyler added, slipping silently through the window and into the night.

 

            The End

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4703