A Night to Never Forget by James T Brady
Summary:

A story of multiple perspectives...


Categories: Vore, Giantess, Breasts, Butt, Couples, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Giant, Insertion, Mouth Play, New World Order, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 11474 Read: 82425 Published: November 06 2014 Updated: May 09 2019

1. Chapter 1 by James T Brady

2. Chapter 2 by James T Brady

3. Chapter 3 by James T Brady

4. Chapter 4 by James T Brady

Chapter 1 by James T Brady

                The night was brisk, the air was vibrant. She looked to me, with those large, inquisitive eyes, like so many times before. This was going to be a special night, two tickets, one night, and an anniversary like no other. That black dress that just seems to exude her already stunning beauty. No matter how many times I’ve seen her wear it, never does it fail to make an impression, and leave me in a constant state of fixation.

                “Hey, you alright? You haven’t said anything since we’ve left.” she says with just a bit of concern.

                “Oh… yes. Everything is fine, perfect even.”

                “There’s that optimism I fell in love with.”

                “Yes my dear, it hasn’t gone anywhere.” I reply, holding a cheeky smirk. Nudging her closer to me.

                “I just can’t believe you’ve got tickets to Lincoln Center. What a catch, I’m quite impressed.”

                “Yeah, you think I didn’t know about your fascination with early Baroque?” I’m sure she can hear the sarcasm.

                “I wouldn’t call it a fascination, I’d like to think of it as a musical appreciation, a particular genre I like. I know you are not too fond of it.”

                “Hold on, I never said I didn’t like classical music. I do like it, although I feel more at home with an electric guitar. But hey, no matter, this isn’t about me, it’s about us. And soon to be, the classiest anniversary ever, with the most beautiful woman I’ve had the fortune to meet all those years ago.”

                “I take it you’ve been reading a lot of romance novels. Even though that was kind of cheesy, you’re a great guy. And here we are, on this train, together, about to enjoy all this culture, on a perfect night.” She leans in, as I purse my lips to hers. A kiss sealed with the vigor of youthful expression. I pull back for just a second,

                “Happy anniversary.”

                “Happy anniversary.” She coyly says, barely on the tip of her breath.

Before our lips touch once more, the intercom alerts us of our impending stop, to partake in the nights festivities.

                “This is our stop babe.” As gently as I could say it.

                “Of course.” She affirms.

Out of the train, onto the platform, up the stairs to feel that brisk night air once again. The city streets, bustling, all sorts of commotion. The lights, flashing by the multitudes, as numerous as the pedestrians littering the sidewalks and causeways. A short walk more, as we hold our hands, in fine fancy attire. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, until we see a particular storefront with a growing mass of people crowding around it.

                “I wonder what that’s all about?” curiosity in her voice.

                “Probably nothing, some breaking news maybe?”

                “Maybe, but that’s an awfully big crowd. That is something you don’t see much of”

                “I guess we can take a look.” I relent.

We try to push the crowd aside but that becomes a losing battle rather quickly. A multitude of people, with looks of what I can only determine to be fear. Something is definitely happening. I try to approach a man closer to the crowd.

                “Hey… hey… sir? What is going on here?”

                “I have never seen anything like that, that’s impossible.”

                “What is impossible?”

                “I don’t even know what to make of it, apparently midtown is completely off the grid. Christ…”

                “They’ve locked down half of the city.” Someone else adds.

                “When did this happen?” I try to make sense of this.

                “Moments ago, half hour ago I think. God, she’s gigantic, like a walking skyscraper”

                “I think we should go” she clings to my arm

                “Now hold on, this can’t be real, it’s gotta be some prank or something. That’s not possible, no one can be as tall as a skyscraper.” I try to reason with her, and myself in the process.

                “I don’t know, if only I could see the TV’s.”

                “Let’s just keep going, we have a whole night planned, there is no way that this is happening. It has to be some kind of joke.”

                “I just don’t know, what if it is true?”

As if on cue, a loud bang, as deafening as anything that I’ve ever heard. An explosion, like all the world’s nuclear arms gone off at once. Everyone in the vicinity turns their collective heads, with hands covering their ears. I attempt to shield her, as all of us crowded on this street crouch to the ground. Police sirens wail in the distance, and a few come closer to us. Approaching smoke and debris fills the cold night air. I can barely make it out. Everyone turns to run, as if death follows all who don’t.

                “Come on, we’ve got to go!” I yell to her.

                “I… I…” she barely gets out under her choking breath

It’s a marathon, a sprint for our lives. Hundreds, thousands, in a mad dash. The smoke envelopes every corner of observable earth. Cars abandoned, strewn across an increasingly deadly landscape. No one is safe, more explosions invade our ears, as debris continues to asphyxiate. We ran as far as our feet would allow. Her feet could not keep up, as she discarded her heels. I held her, in my arms, not sure what would happen to any of us. I could see the blood slowly leave her soles. Pure adrenaline, a primal survival instinct awakened. There was everything imploding around us. My only desire was to see her safe, to protect her from all means of danger, that which was possible… and impossible. I look down to her delicate face, her eyes heavy with tears and wide with terror. That beautiful face, trying to comprehend, struggling to find the words. Those dark pools of ebony, looking to me, as longingly as I’ve ever known them to hold.

                For what seemed like an eternity, and probably was, we stop and hide in a nearby building, with others in tow. We collapse to our knees. Panic, mass panic, so thick in the air, as thick as the soot falling outside. It almost looked like snow, so majestic despite its ominous presence. I dare to look outside, into the heavy blanket of distilled destruction. I see, I see what I wish I hadn’t.

                She was… a goddess. That was the only way to describe it. Luminescent blonde hair, eyes, massive eyes, the most piercing blue eyes I could ever witness. Illuminated by the fire and surrounding buildings that braved her imposing stature. She was as big, no… bigger than most buildings in her path. This goddess, licked her lips seductively, almost carefree, which sent a chill down my spine. Her body... it was unbelievable. Completely nude, and not ashamed at all. Her breasts, colossal and proud, protruding over a supple frame with equally supple hips. Legs that seem to extend for miles, this can’t be real. This is a goddess, in every essence of the word.

                Luckily she seemed to stop in her tracks, but her devastation began. The goddess, tore through buildings like paper-mache, with so little regard for human life. She was several blocks away, destroying everything in path, but not in a classic rampage monster movie-like way, it was seductive, sexual, haughty even. She grinded on skyscrapers with all the motion of a dancer. Gyrating her colossal hips in a most sexual way, as if she was on exhibition for millions of city dwellers. Concrete, glass, and asphalt caved in to her erotic motions. Her breasts free swinging like the most massive of wrecking balls, plowing through many unlucky structures. I couldn’t help but get excited, but I also can’t help but feel ashamed of it, especially considering her obvious lethality, and the fact that my love is in critical danger. Like all of us who are now in the shadow of such a goddess, who inexplicably came as if to defy all reason itself.

                A stunning destructive force, sheer power and enormity on an impossible scale. She made quick work of all who stood in her way, in increasingly innovative ways, using all of her assets to her advantage. She plowed her breasts into an office complex, leaving two gaping holes into the edifice. Then the goddess did what I wouldn’t think anyone of seemingly human disposition would do. She plucked those poor people, held a handful high above her mouth. God… what is this…? No remorse, not even a look of second thoughts. One by one they fell. Falling hundreds of feet to assured oblivion. One by one they fell, never to be seen again, nothing but an appetizer for this insatiable deity. I could see it, even from this distance. She enjoyed it, she enjoyed every second of it. That casual roll of the eyes, like it was nothing. As if it was merely a snack. Those people, I’m sure they couldn’t even understand it, and I can only hope it was painless.

                The goddess’s next depraved act lived up to every sense of the word. She grabbed a building straight from its foundation, a miracle it was still intact. It was a delicate grasp, surprisingly so. She placed the unfortunate building in between her titanic breasts; pantomiming the obvious, yet surprisingly delicate. The structure was still intact, after many moments of riding it up and down, between the largest breasts in the entire world. The goddess stopped standing, proceeding to level the area with her mere act of sitting, where she took that skyscraper, still braving her existence, and proceeded to… pleasure herself with it. Further and further it went, as she uprooted some more buildings to place inside of her. The moans were earsplitting, in what can only be described as an ultimate display of sexual liberation. Louder and louder she moaned, reaching climax with mankind’s great monuments to commerce. The goddess squirmed in pure ecstasy, as everything collapsed around her, it felt like an earthquake. One last burst of orgasmic pleasure. I swear, every glass pane shattered from the sound. I turn to my love, shaken and tired. She speaks in a most dulcet of tones, even in a quivering and fearful state.

                “I… I… I don’t know if we are gonna make it.”

                “Don’t say that. Please don’t… say that, we will find a way out of this.”

                “No… no…” she barely gets out in a flurry of tears. I huddle her close, as close as I’ve ever held her, I can feel the tears in my eyes.

                “I... I love you, and no matter what happens, I’ll always love you… In this live or the next…”

                “I love you too.” As we both weep in unison.

No more words, silence, as we held each other. Nothing else mattered, we were completely enveloped in each other, our misery unified, coalesced. We have been together for all this time, only to see it possibly come to end tonight, on a night that was to celebrate our devotion and affection. Even though our lives are in peril, we have each other. We have found a deeper affection that only could come from not knowing our mortal fate, through this unholy act of god. All was silent, but only for a short time.  

The ground shook, the noise filled all the negative space. The goddess was close by. Loud booms accompanied her every footfall. People started to run away again, I took my love by the hand, we rose, fully, out into the street, where the goddess roamed. She was coming towards us, with her seductive gait. Glass rained from buildings on high. She was a force of nature, we stood… absolutely frozen in time. Her feet came closer towering high above us. The goddess unceremoniously grabbed a few cars, and people, and crushed them all in her hand, while we could see her free hand reach into her cavernous vagina, high above our heads. But then, she stopped, in front of where we stood. Her foot next to us, from this we could make out every ridge of her flesh. We stood, horrified and in awe, to look up to such an unspeakable sight. The goddess looked down at us, and smirked a particularly devilish smirk. A final kiss, for what would seem like the last time, as we embrace, clutching on for our lives, in the shadow of the goddess.

 

 

 

Chapter 2 by James T Brady

“This is Diane Somers, with breaking news from New York. A gigantic woman has appeared, and is wreaking death and destruction. Officials have organized a statewide alert, along with an evacuation order for the entire city. The National Guard has already been deployed, aiding the effort. Oh, and we are receiving word that the Governor is holding an emergency briefing. We take you live to it.”

“…We are undergoing an evacuation of every person in the city. We have a heavy military presence to cover all means of exit to the major bridges, with fifty thousand troops deployed, with fighter jets providing air support. We ask that everyone remain calm, and know that all precautions necessary are being taken. In the face of this tragedy, we will remain strong…”

This was suicide, millions of people trekking to any bridge that was available. It was too easy. Millions of people soon to be bottlenecked in the city’s main thoroughfares. The goddess would have no trouble in finding victims for her perverted pleasure. She lumbered through the streets, seeing thousands run through every street, the lucky ones that weren’t put to death by her foot. The hastily made checkpoints and military presence, launching all forms of aggression at her impossible stature. The gunfire and artillery were too small. Not even a flinch or a recoil of pain. She lumbered, unimpeded, as this military force was crushed unceremoniously.

Almost every stand of infantry that was placed, all along each checkpoint to provide cover for the evacuation. One by one they crumbled as the world’s greatest military force was destroyed by a singular woman of incredible stature. The F-15’s didn’t fare any better. No amount of payload was enough to even make her bleed. A lazily swatting hand cut through any air superiority.

The view from below was equally as terrifying. 

Fighter jets fell one by one, a chaotic descent that lit the night sky. They plummeted, already eviscerating the already ruined remains of the city. It was like fireworks, yellow and orange plumes streaking the sky. Buildings caught in the impact, back down from earth. The smoke rose high, blanketing the moon and stars.

The Empire State Building, still braved its existence in the midst of all this bedlam. However, that time would come to an end for this iconic structure.

A glance, nothing more than a parting look. After a while it turned into a long gaze. The goddess walked up to it, sizing it up. It stood a bit smaller, but not by much. Grabbing her ample breasts, she enclosed them around the tip of the tower. It was a perfect and pleasing fit. Her breasts bobbed and jiggled around the cement, steel, and glass.

The feeling was incredible. Having one of the world’s largest building between two of the largest breasts. What a juxtaposition of scale that many frightened bystanders had no idea what to make of it. The goddess’s eyes stared to glaze over in pleasure as she escalated the pressure. Cracks were starting to show, but she did not stop, instead she bent down to place the bottom half of the building in between her colossal flesh. The smoothness of the building felt amazing to her touch. Glancing over to give a small kiss to the middle edifice, she noticed something peculiar.

It seemed that there were still people inside, some had taken to jumping out of the various windows to escape the destruction. Having a spark of imagination, the goddess stopped tit-fucking the building and decided to hold her breasts out, hoping for the jumpers to land on her. Some did, crashing to her imposing breasts. The few survivors found themselves trapped, almost assured of swift death.

After a sufficient number of victims were tallied, they found themselves scooped up by the biggest tongue in existence. Swallowed away, never to be seen or heard from again. The uninhibited bliss of the moment was too much to bear. The goddess, realizing the Empire State Building still stood upright, began to grind on the building. The powerful movement of her curvy frame was too much to tolerate. The Empire State fell into a million pieces like a controlled demolition. The tallest skyscraper on the island was destroyed in an instant.

The goddess gave a sensual smirk, pleased with her destruction so far, as she eyed the Queensboro Bridge and widened her grin. It was a sight to behold for a hungry, sex-crazed giantess. Around ten thousand people, including the remaining armed forces comprising of a coalition of the US Army and the National Guard surrounding the evac point. There was so many to choose from this disorganized mass. She stepped forward, to re-introduce herself to these embattled denizens. She grabbed a handful right away for nothing more than a snack. She chewed loudly, making all of them know what she was capable of. She came closer, and knelt down, her massive vulva towering above. Her blue eyes, staring intently on this mob of men, women, and children.

Thousands of eyes, peering at this vulgar sight. No one dared to take a breath. Dead silence. No one choose to run or put up a fight. A few of them began to bow, and began to worship. The few turned to many. Soon nearly everyone joined in on the impromptu worship.

The goddess gleamed at the turn of events, and relished the moment. She closed her eyes and started to knead her breasts. Enjoying this age-old act of submission, she took one of her colossal hands down below her waist. She started to finger herself, pressing her immaculate fingers down her vast and cavernous vagina.

The onlookers continued there worship unimpeded. Some close by in the adjacent streets also took to this growing worship. The goddess fell to her knees, stroking her labia furiously, not resorting to killing her admirers just yet.

In and out, moving to the sounds of gunfire and unbridled fear. Faster and faster, every colossal stroke exercised with pure orgasmic ecstasy. Her free hand clasped her right nipple, violently shaking her immense breasts. This was domination in all of its uninhibited glory. It was a beyond comprehension. So many eyes observing such passion, watching and worshiping this gigantic woman get off. This was power. This was dominance beyond the likes of human imagination. Making a major metropolitan area her playground, beyond any societies’ control.

With a lustful gaze, she eyed the eyes that looked straight above her. This moment of peace was soon to be cut short, after what seemed like an eternity. The goddess fell back, sitting upright and opened her massive legs. Her gaping, dripping wet vulva now closer than ever. Her hands reached into the crowd. The worshipping stopped immediately, and became a mad dash for survival. They didn’t go far. One scoop brought hundreds up to her face.

The goddess stared keenly at her next batch of victims. The next move for this giantess was becoming fairly obvious. She lowered her hand to her vagina, pressing those unfortunate souls to her two fingers for an effortless insertion into her. Deeper and deeper her fingers pressed, unbeknownst to her, the turmoil and violence. Some were crushed outside her labia; there was no attempt to be gentle. Many did find themselves swallowed whole. Victims of a goddess reaching climax. Pumping these tiny people deep inside, the small struggles for freedom only intensified her pleasure. The mere thought of fully grown humans being an object of pleasure turned her on even further. The moans were ear-splitting. Deeper she pushed, more was all she wanted.

Another swipe at the dispersing crowd, another batch to be trapped in her folds. After her hands were free of humanity, covered only by blood, she reached for anything she could. Cars and trucks were lifted only to be crushed and smeared on her breasts. Most helicopters and tanks were met with the same fate. Crushed either by her breasts, or plunged deep inside her.

Reaching climax, she fell completely on her back, bulldozing lines of buildings. Faster, faster, this was it, she needed something big, and quick. She extended to grasp any building that would be able to fill her. It was the Flatiron building, nowhere near big enough, but it would have to do. The skyscraper penetrated, with a loud cry of pleasure she continued. It held remarkably well as a makeshift dildo. Quivering and quaking, pummeling the skyscraper into submission. In and out, faster and faster until it crumbled.

“Yes! Yes! Oh yes! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” the goddess shouted.

“Yes! I am fucking all of you little pricks!”

With one more gasp of energy, she exhaled, feeling the wetness down below. Some of her juices fell to the streets below, unluckily for those caught underneath. The entire section of her masturbation was reduced to a crater. The death toll, undoubtedly too numerous to count. Smoke billowed, the military, at least in that area, was nowhere to be heard or seen. This could only be described as the world’s largest exhibition of sexual dominance.

She laid splayed on the rubble beneath her, obviously exhausted. In the afterglow, she languidly reached and grabbed some unlucky souls that survived elsewhere. She placed three men and two women on her breasts, after stripped them ever so delicately with her fingernail. They were tiny, no doubt, but she still admired their frightened bodies. Her index finger played with one the men. Caressing his miniscule erect penis. The others watched in horror, all of them hoping they would survive.

A few minutes passed by, he came on her gargantuan nipple. Then, she ordered the remaining men and women to have sex, in the goddess’s full view on top of her left breast. Fearing any act of violence they obeyed. It was kind of pitiful, but also quite arousing. Each of them separated into couples, with the other little man joining in later. The goddess gave a lethargic gaze, enjoying the sight nonetheless, licking her lips seeing these little men penetrate these little women. One of the couples brushed up next to her nipple which was slowly growing hard. A slight moan escaped the goddess’s mouth.

“My turn” She cooed.

The men dismounted the women. Using her giant pinky finger, she pleasured both women with ease. The men were just as easily to please. One touch was all it took. The size difference seemed to heighten the pleasure for these forced lovers.

The five of them, petered out, rested on her soft flesh. After all this time, the giantess still didn’t kill them. It was peculiar turn of events. This must be the longest time the she has let anyone live in her possession. The tiny, bare captives looked towards the horizon. Daybreak. The soft light coating the ivory-toned expanse of skin. The captives sighed; exhausted, and scared for their future.  

 

Chapter 3 by James T Brady
Author's Notes:

Finally finished after having a recent moment of inspiration. Life continues to get in the way and I don't know if I have another story in me, but I've enjoyed writing this. 

 

I should have killed them ages ago, but goddamn they make a girl feel real good. Like really damn good. Their puny bodies fucking on top of my perfect form. God, it really is cloud nine. My head is still spinning from their tiny love-making. Now, what to do with them? I’m already kinda coming down. Not like I want this night to end just yet. There is still so much to do.  Should I just crush them under the full weight of my gorgeous, pedicured hands? Watch them burst into a million pieces of viscera. That would be sight. Really take my time, watch them explode in a cloud of red. Devilish, but extremely tempting.

Would that really get me hot? Hmmm, perhaps a perfect aphrodisiac. Swallow them whole or chew them to bits, make them see each other ripped apart by the biggest teeth anyone has ever seen. Arm by severed arm, leg by gnawed leg, bones spilt and twisted like the most brilliant form of modern art, with a cacophony of pitiful screams. I like that one a lot. A real standout, but my feet yearn for more blood. A perfect arch into a satisfying crunch of concrete and asphalt. Oh my god, I’m just tingling just thinking of the possibilities.

First things first. More people are needed to satisfy me. Let’s bring more hapless passerbys to feel the power of perfect dominance.

“Alright you five little fucks, time to introduce yourselves to five hundred more peons. Make all the friendships you can, because some of you are about to be introduced to the biggest mouth you’ve ever seen. Get ready littles ones, the show is about to begin.”

 

Oh my goodness they are so tiny. I’ll leave some for later. These lucky winners, are going to taste so sweet. Oh, so delicious, even better than I remember. They pop just like candy. A delicious salt taffy is probably the closest I can even compare. Some burst between my blinding white teeth. I can already feel some limbs torn away. What a cocktail! God,it’s like my hand has a mind of its own. Oh, oh, oh yes. Hundreds sliding down my trachea, trapped in my fluids. I just fucked a building and already my hand is lowering to my more sensitive parts. I really have a one track mind, goddamn. Well, what's a girl to do when the world is hers for the taking?

No time to play coy. Time to finish off my tic tac sized aprodesiacs. Ten by ten they follow in a random mass down to my stomach. They think they’ve seen the worse. My stomach acid will be just a little bit hotter than a hot spring in the mountains. Now let's introduce the other other mob to my gorgeous and beautiful feet.

“Alright, many of your former friends are churning in my stomach as we speak. Their mangled bodies will I’m sure enjoy the warmness of my stomach acid. For you remaining specs of shit, get ready to be treated to the biggest and most gorgeous toes you've ever seen. These toes have been busy. They can use a real good massage. You sick fucks will love every second.”

 

Place em down to street level. Before I do anything, they need to worship these toes, they need to fuck these toes, and they need to enjoy every inch of flesh.

“You pathetic peons, before I end your life, I want all of you strip down and fuck these toes. Anyone who doesn’t will die swiftly. Make the right choice for your goddess.”

They are actually doing it. I amaze myself sometimes. I can barely see em, but I can see enough bare skin. Didn’t even take them a minute. These mites are really starting to catch on! 

“Yes servants! Fuck my toes. Fuck every single inch. Ignore the corpses underneath. Just keep fucking and coat my toes with your pathetic jizz! You know you like it! Your goddess commands you!”

Yes! I can already feel the little spurts of sperm. I can only imagine the sight. Staring to the sky with beautiful painted nails soaring above. Barely visible compared to walls of skin and ridges. Coated with victims both recent and old. Little men with their cocks out. Trusting in and out trying to make sense of it all. There goes my hand again, shifting and peeling the folds. Oh fuck it, these mites had their fun. Time to snuff their lives. My right foot, up and peering at the naked denizens beneath. I’m going to savor this. I was rushing things before. But now, I’m going to take my sweet little time. Lower, lower, lower still, just about to make contact with two hundred unfortunate future stains. The asphalt buckles and the bodies burst in all directions. The screams I can faintly hear. A soft landing.  

I am god! The world shifts in my favor. No one can challenge the unending nightmare of my lustful gaze.   Now I really need to finish myself off. My pussy is aching to be filled. Let’s see, the Empire State Building is a messy mass of steel and juices. Hmm, the Chrysler Building, still standing. Time to get myself acquainted. While I’m at it, Madison Square Garden is right near my pinky toe. Fuck it, I never liked the Knicks anyway. All it took was a measly toe, to destroy the most famous arena in the world. Pathetic. Hopefully those dead bugs could catch a glimpse of their goddess before girders fell on them.

Now on to the main event. A skyscraper that can make a grown woman cry… in ecstasy.  

“I’m sure all of you know who I am. We are a little beyond polite introductions. But you’re just the right size to make a girl feel...welcome.”

Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes. It feels so divine. Oh my god I’m shaking like crazy. How did I even get to this point? Squirming on the streets, toppling buildings and crushing people with my back and ass as I use a skyscraper as a giant dildo? Getting myself off as millions die under my figure. Why am I even getting philosophical? Who gives a fuck? I do this cause it feels good. To see the lines of bodies bursting as I feed my pussy the largest structures mortal men can make for me. Being a goddess is fun. There is no greater feeling than crushing civilization with the power of my urges and body. My tits are wrecking balls of pleasure, my ass is a weapon of mass destruction, my pussy is cavernous death trap to all those normal sized. This is what life should be. An empowering express of unbridled freedom.

“Oh my god you guys are just perfect. Thank you for fulfilling your goddess’s needs. Sorry for all the destruction. Wait, why am I lying? I loved every second of it.”

“Hey, there you are… You come all this way without telling me?”

“You’re looking as… big as ever”

“Glad you noticed babe. It’s the rubble that really sells it huh?" 

“You’re damn right”

There he was, my multi thousand foot squeeze. Naked in all of his extraordinary glory. Dark, almost jet black hair. A thin but very toned and athletic body. Leading to a perfect v, with the biggest dick that humanity has ever seen. Veiny and pulsating with vigor. Perhaps my time alone was longer than it should have been. I need the real thing. Not a cheap concrete imitation.

“So while I was, re-decorating Beijing, you were having your way with the Big Apple?”

“Yeah...I guess you can say that.”

“Goddamn you’ve covered in soot.”

“I got a little carried away.”

“Damn right, you destroyed half the city.”

“Yeah, It was hella fun, how was Beijing?”

“I guess you can say I stuck my dick somewhere I shouldn’t have.”

“Oh, really? Care to explain?”

“Well, there’s a giant gaping hole in the middle of the Yintai Tower. And there’s cum everywhere.”

“Everywhere…?”

“Yeah, everywhere, and it felt damn good. There’s still some reserves left in the tank if you want to really give this city a makeover.”

“Oh my god you read my mind. Skyscrapers are fun, but you can never be topped.”

“Okay then, get ready to sink this stinking island to the ground.”

He approached slowly, looking grandiose as ever. His huge member swaying back and forth, fully erect and ready to start some trouble. I’m getting chills just thinking about getting my fill. He lowers himself. Speaking as softly as a giant could,

“Ready to play?”

I shook my head to the affirmative while biting my giant lips. First he lowered his head between my legs and started to go. Lick after lick and it felt amazing! Eating me out while the surviving denizens craned their heads upwards to see the largest tongue and the largest pussy ever. My breaths got shorter as I moaned more and more to an increasing pace. His tongue was magic.

“Oh god yes! Oh, oh, oh! Feels so good babe!”

The buildings under our massive bodies were crushed by our giant thighs and feet asscores of people were crushed just by the mere act of foreplay. The smoke started to rise as rubble started to pile underneath us. It was no shock as to how amazing it felt. After a while, he lifted his head, locked eyes with me as he motioned to his dick. I knew what he wanted as I humbly obliged to my massive mate, but he stopped me just for a moment.

“Hold on, why don’t you collect some little people to put on me?”

“Oh… of course. Anything for my big man.”

I looked for a suitable crowd of terrified people. There were many to choose from. I was like a kid in a candy store. I settled on a particular mob near Times Square. There were some military figures; possibly an impromptu evacuation squad. No matter, they were going to be chosen for the ultimate sacrifice. I lowered my hand and scooped them with ease. I addressed them in a way only a goddess could.

“Listen all you pathetic and tiny humans. You have been chosen for a great honor. To be placed on my boyfriend’s mega cock and assist us in our kinky fetish. First I demand that all of you strip naked. I want to see little cocks and little pussys so we can really appreciate the size difference. Those that don’t obey will be taken care of in a not so nice way. So accept your fate and please your masters!”

They wasted no time. Clothes were flying off at a record pace. Soon I had five hundred tiny humans all naked and ready to be taken. I lifted my hand to my big boy and dropped them all on his big boy. They clutched his shaft and I’m sure marveled at his size. Five hundred frightened and naked people on the world’s largest dick. I wasted no time as my mouth enveloped his manhood. Back and forth I sucked all of them off. They squirmed in my mouth and I took some as a tasty sexy snack. Some were swallowed whole and others were unwittingly chewed up into a mash of blood paste and it felt like heaven. He gazed at me with loving eyes and I took his cock with the utmost pleasure.

After all the mites were sucked,swallowed, and eaten, I continued to please my man. My tongue worked the shaft and gave his balls some love too. I started to taste the pre-cum which was my signal to stop. He grabbed me and set me down, across Battery Park, kneeled down and plunged his Earth-shattering penis in me, missionary position.

With the music of car alarms, sirens, and screaming all around us, he started to pump.   His massive body began to sweat, and he pushed further and further, hitting the G-spot with a rough but calculated precision. My moans shattered glass and gave many a lifetime of hearing loss. The ground started to quake. My body started to sink to the subway below. Coincidently many little men, women, and children were hiding below ground. As soon as I came to my senses with that fact I grabbed handfuls of people and mashed them in my cleavage and some got to be swallowed unceremoniously. The lucky ones in my opinion got to see first hand the giant, building destroying breasts.

As my man pumped harder and harder, I crushed many little ones between my breasts. The crinsome started to show on my flesh as it just made him hornier by the second. 

“Oh yes, dominate those bugs you goddess! Make them feel every inch of your size.”

Those were the words of encouragement I needed as I gasped at this act of giant lovemaking. I grabbed nearby buildings and crushed them with my hands as I was quickly reaching climax. I pinched my nipples as they were already hard as diamonds, and probably bigger than some storefronts. After a while he stopped and pulled out, dribbling pre cum in the process. 

“Let’s switch it up.”

“Oh yes! What a great idea! I want to see everything!”

He laid on the ground as I climbed on top of his penis, standing like a skyscraper fully erect. Now on top and able to see the destruction around us, he pumped towards the the incomparably ginormous pussy.

The feeling was out of this world. The sights of destruction all around me only got me wetter. There was blood coating the streets. Collapsed buildings that looked like a controlled demolition. The changes in elevation were also amazing. There was partial flooding near various locations around the city. That was especially hot to think about. Changing the geography of an area made me even more moist than before.  

I grinded on his cock for what seemed like hours. No secret that I was enjoying every second of it. Every so often I would grab scores of people to place on my tits. Most struggled to stay on my wildly bouncy and perky breasts but some were able to hold on for dear life. Many found my nipple to latch on to. Some horny little fellows managed to take their clothes off and masturbate to me. Finally they are starting to get it. Worship is the most sincerest form of flattery after all. Also it felt amazing to reach out my hands to crush and/or knock over buildings. The sensation was incredible. The cool glass and steel against my humongous fingers felt amazing.   I was getting close to climax, but he stopped once again. Damn he knows me so well.

We partook in missionary some more, as continued the largest act of sex in the history of all mankind. He stared at me hard as he continued to thrust his massive member.

“You like that goddess!?”

“Yes I do! Keep going, ahhh!”

“You like this big dick in you huh!?”

“Oh yeah don’t stop!”

“You like that everyone’s watching!?”

“Hell yes!”

“You like these little bugs getting off at our show!”

“Fuck yeah! Ohh!”

He knew every spot to drive me wild. I could sense that he was almost there, just like me.

“Oh I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna cum!”

“Yes! Yes! YES! Cum on city hall!”

“Oh yeah babe! Oh! Oh! OHH!”

Just like that he pulled out just in time as gallons of cum coated city hall and the surrounding area. The fluid rose as it drowned many unsuspecting citizens. What a crazy image. People drowning in cum. I almost wondered if they could see the semen squirming? The white overtook many surround neighborhoods as I lay on the ground (crushing many things in the process) panting and relishing the afterglow. He sat on the ground, surprisingly still erect and getting harder by the second.

“That was amazing.”

“Glad you liked it babe. I’m still hard.”

“Mmmmm i can see that.”

“Wanna go for round two?”

“Hell yeah! I’m ready to be fucked by a god some more!”

“Yes my goddess, your wish is my command. Let’s dominate these tiny fuckers and show them who to worship!”

“Yes! Time to show them who the rulers of this world are.”

He took his time as he took his bulging mass towards me. Ready to give New York City another display of sheer sexual power.  

Here I was, bigger than skyscrapers, getting fucked by my equally giant boyfriend, destroying Manhattan underneath us. It felt so good and felt so right. By a fleeting chance, or magic, or some kind of luck, we were gigantic and on top of the world. Words cannot describe the feeling of being so above the world. Being a force that cannot be stopped, above the trifling details of average everyday life. We are beyond physical law. We have the capability to do as we please without any interference or fear of punishment. We are the true embodiments of freedom. The freedom to fuck, to kill, to maim, to devour, and to rule over whoever, whatever, and whenever we wanted. Not many people can even taste a morsel of this power. Yet here we are; able to live a fantasy that many can only dream of. What a chance to flex our power at the natural order and scream at the top of our lungs that we are beyond the limits that others must abide. That we are the force to change the world. We are no longer powerless victims to be pushed and swayed by the hands of structure and conformity. We are the force to change the world.

 

 

Chapter 4 by James T Brady
Author's Notes:

Back for more. Thank you all for the reviews. This is my first piece of writing ever posted...well, anywhere, so seeing the read counts and the reviews mean a lot. 

 

 

 

“Hey, you up?”

“Yeah… I think so…”

“Let’s go.”

“Go? Where?”

“Anywhere but here. It’s a literal ghosttown now.”

“Well, yeah. Isn’t it beautiful?”

“Absolutely. Can’t deny that. But there are more cities to destroy. More people to show our deadly sexiness. Maybe we can actually take over the world if we continue our little death parade?

“You know, I’ve always felt the world deserved to be under our feet. Why don’t we cut to the chase?“

“Washington D.C?”

“Hell yeah, Washington D.C.”

“Just what I’ve always wanted to see. I’ve always wanted to see the Washington Monument dwarfed by this giant dick.”

“Damn right babe, I don’t even think it’s a fair matchup. Almost want to suck you off now big man.”

“Not yet, let’s wait to give the world a real big show of force.”

 

Goddamn, always a way with words. Going to Washington D.C., truly letting the world know who is really in charge. No President, no Congress, no lobbyist, no diplomats, just pure sexy redistribution. Ha, redistribution. Just the thought of it. Redistributing my man’s cum all over the structures of government. Letting my massive vagina be the true purse strings. Unyielding in demand for the only tax that will be apart of our new world order, human sacrifice. My breasts, so gorgeous and giant, would crush the masses so destitute and powerless.

 

 

  A new world for the people to only serve us large and powerful sex-crazed rulers. All flags and creeds will only bend to our will. One nation, under God and Goddess. Unbounded by the normal handcuffs of judge and jury, law and order. Our pure indomitable strength of haughty desire. No one will survive. All will die. It will take time, but we will do it with undying zeal. Oh my god I’m getting worked up again.

 

 

We strode lazily through the many towns and cities not worthy of our attention. Our feet collapsed the ground. Grass, steel, asphalt, it didn’t matter much. Our purpose beckoned, motivated to truly remake this country in our image. The sinkholes caused by the meer motion of walking. Cars, trucks, people, got swallowed whole, that is, unless, they were popped in a bloody haze. The soft squish is really starting to make me twitch. Our toes burst through all types of construction. Houses and buildings blown away unceremoniously. Just a little give, and little heft to the motion of our endless legs. Our legs shifting not only buildings but lives, snuffing them out of existence without even a second thought. Bodies were kicked and thrown like miniature rag dolls.

 

They flew down the street colliding with literally everything in sight. It was a hilarious spectacle if I do say so myself. In fact, we are doing them a favor.

 

How many of those tiny fucks just wasted days, weeks, months, years, decades just following orders. Consigned to a world of unhappiness barely surviving on crumbs and social security checks. Kissing that same wife or husband. The constant repetition. Everyday feeling the same. The one you loved just being there, day after day after day after day. These little bugs might have kids. Maybe they had a lot of kids, who knows. Sticking it out for their pathetic families in spite of a never ending cloud of desperate dread.  That same morning drive after your coffee, medication, or hard liquor or all of the above, day after day after day after day. You know deep down that society is just an elaborate ruse to keep you from coloring outside of any lines.

 

I used to be one of them. Hell, my big squeeze was one of them. It was so long ago it barely feels real anymore. Almost like this… this doesn’t seem real. What are the chances? The chances that we were able to give a middle finger to established physical law. No one should be several stories tall. Yet here we are, naked and proud, having a bitchin’ time all the same. Goddamn how long has it been? If you transform to a degree like this it’s easy to forget. I’m glad I forgot.

 

 

Having my head in the clouds literally is something I hope never changes. Who cares if some peons had to die? Being filled by a giant cock filled with people, real people inside, squirming for life. Crushed by these walls. Just knowing their tiny breaths for life being filled by viscous liquids, squeezed to death in these death grips. Once you know that passion, human life takes a different meaning all together.

 

Seeing people outsized by my areolas is just the kind of high you want more of. They shriek in terror as those big nipples get aroused, that is an intoxication that cannot be fully grasped. Having my man over me, feeling his breath and sweat over my supple flesh. Skyscrapers collapsing under the weight of the world’s biggest ass, making all the women in world cry, just wishing they could be me. The best sex in the world is giant sex. No doubt about it. I don’t need leather or whips or any contraptions. Just being skyscraper sized with the love of your life is something I wish I can bestow on some really hot passerbys. If only I could spot the dots that humanity now is. I doubt I can do it. Then again, I shouldn’t be this big to begin with. Impossible doesn’t really seem applicable anymore. Not in this timeline at least. The best timeline...

 

 

Washington D.C., the modern day Rome, not as impressive as I thought. New York City has a certain quality to it. So many skyscrapers jam packed in such a small amount of geography with millions of people squeezed in with no exits save for some bridges. Washington by comparison doesn’t have the structures that could really enhance the experience. I guess we'll just have to use our imaginations. It should be particularly easy to do, considering the...hmmmm...power dynamics.

 

“Look over there babe Pennsylvania Ave.”

“Hold on, why don’t we take our time. Look. We have all these little itsy bitsy streets. Let’s do a little redecorating before we storm the Capitol?”

“Yeah girl, you’ve got the right idea. Let’s have some fun on K street.”

“Oh yeah. Let’s make these suits squirm.”

 

 

Cars crashed into our beautiful toes. The little explosions gave a nice tingle, just like the whole “journey” here. Heads craned to stare at our impossible height. I reached down to grab some unfortunate tinies. Watching them try to wriggle free in full sight of these endless palm lines never cease to give me quite the chuckle. I love giving them a real eye to eye. So diminutive in their little designer suits. Time to play with my subjects.

 

“Hi there. Wow, dressed to the nines. Just for me right? I should reward you guys with a little tongue time. Don’t get swallowed, okay?”

 

 

Popped them like a tic tac. I can feel them shaking as they wrestle with the world's biggest tongue. Coating them with gallons of saliva and sloshing them around is making me feel really powerful. Up and down and side to side that go. Such a shame that their fancy clothes are completely ruined. Oh well, too bad for these pricks. They should be glad I’m not sending them on a one way trip to my trachea. Up and down, side to side, bouncing between my glorious teeth. Come to think of it, they are the size of some foodstuffs. Wonder how I can floss being this size and all. Maybe some electric wires could do the job.

 

“All right, you’ve boys had enough fun in there, now to finish your pleasurable journey.”

 

Those poor souls sitting on my palm. Soaking wet and I’m sure very scared for what I have next in mind..

 

“Time to enter the chambers of pleasure. I’d like to say it’s been fun, but none of you will be alive to feel it.”

 

 

The many multitudes were forced into my aching vagina. It felt good to have some little people in there once more. I’ve been purposefully avoiding it since the journey. Oh boy do they do their magic. The fights for survival with their fists pounding away at flesh is admirable but so foolish. If I was ever normal sized I would just accept my fate and enjoy the ride. Oh… Oh...  Oh god do they perform some magic. They move in all the right places. The struggle for life is really turning me on. Oh god I might have to take a knee.

 

“Whatcha doin’ babe?”

“Oh just having some little hands give me a nice touch.”

“Of course, you just couldn’t wait to shove dudes up your vag.”

“Hey shut up, like you don’t throw dudes down your slit?”

“Actually I’ve got eleven in there already. They must be so confused wondering where the hell they are.”

“I’ve got a proposition. Since you’ve been having so much fun. Why don’t I try to make you cum so I can pop those little fuckers out of your dick?”

“They’re probably dead already or trapped in my balls.”

“Just shut up and let me suck your dick already.”

“No complaints here. Come over here and give your big man and big blow.”

 

 

A slight chuckle escaped as I got closer to him. His dick staring straight at my eyes, massive and girthy as ever now with additional men ready to come out of his slit. Time to go to work.

 

 

His size was as impressive as ever as I made some room in my throat to accommodate. In and out my lips moved as my tongue worked it’s usual charm. The sloshy mess felt amazing but it was with purpose. I wanted to see those little business fucks spill out of his pisshole coated with semen. The thought was pushing me further as I deepthroated his entire mass.

 

“Oh god give me that cum. Give it you fuck!”

“It’s coming girl, it’s coming.”

“Yes, come on! Give me your cum, give me your cum!”

“Oh, oh...oh yes goddess!”

 

I felt the explosion in my mouth as I felt some puny men drop down my throat. Oh my god some were still alive. Just imagine the journey those people had. First scooped up by a giant, then slammed into a giant dickhole, then jizzed out into the mouth of a giantess. What a career path, I have to say.

 

“Aaaaahhh, that tasted good.”

“Yeah, you felt them, didn’t you?”

“I did. It felt great. Tiny fucks deserve to be swallowed.”

“Yeah. Fuck them. They deserve nothing less.”

“Wanna get busy?”

“Nah, not yet. Let’s save that for the White House. Why don’t we explore some more. Wanna split up?”

“What, you don’t like me anymore?”

“Nothing of the sort. I just think a little personal time will really get the blood pumping for later. We can have our own destruction and fun, while staring at each other in the distance, and getting even hotter at the idea of the fun ideas that we come up with. Absence makes the heart grow fonder after all.”

“Alright. Come to think of it. A little personal fun wouldn’t be such a bad idea. I’d like to introduce Washington to more of my stellar tits and ass.”

“And I’d like to introduce D.C. to my ungodly dick and wrecking balls.”

“I see whatcha did there.”

“Hot and funny. What a lethal combination.”

“Oh jeez boy, just go and fuck a building or something.”

“With pleasure.”

 

With that little smirk, he discovered the Smithsonian Museum right under his legs. In no time whatsoever he plunged his cock into the museum. Leveling all of the priceless art into rubble in no time flat. I couldn’t help but smile.

 

“Wasting no time eh?”

“Can’t help it. I’m horny for good culture.”

“Goddammit, I’m leaving.”

“See you soon goddess.”

“See ya big god man.”

 

With that absurd exchange we went our separate ways. I almost don’t know where to start. The geography is more spread out that the Big Apple. Well, I guess I could at least finish off K Street.

 

There was nothing artful about my rampage. This wasn’t about an orgasm. This was a message to all those who might stand in our way. Pure unadulterated bloodlust. Sometimes you gotta leave the romance to the side. My feet were about to get real busy.

 

Every crash of every footfall measured on all the seismographs I’m sure. Buildings were obliterated without a glance. The ruined wreckages began to pile as the smoke and embers rose to the sky barely above these all seeing eyes. The sirens became the trumpets and horns to my death march. No structure will stand. All will perish under the new might of the new world order.

 

My fists are the equalizer to upend the status quo. The earth will not be led by the specters of money, resources, and religious dogma. All of these have no purpose anymore. F-16s will no longer deliver payloads of missiles to the impoverished and enslaved of global capital. I stand the only decider of life and death. My methods are...more compassionate after all.

 

There is no deception. I am truthful in my desires. The realpolitik in the shadows has been mercifully destroyed in place of an existence without deception or lies. No one is free from crime of modernity, from corporate masters of influence to the paid for bureaucrats to the common folk who live without a thought to the slavery and subjugation that gives them daily modern life. All of you will bend to the age of gods. There will be no shadows to hide behind.

 

 

Do I always get this Biblical? Jeez I’ve gotta settle down. One by one and brick by brick, these toned legs were built to destroy. Rows of restaurants and office complexes fly into impossible space. The chaos has really done a number on the populace, they’re scared stiff. Well what better time than any to go human stomping. Crunch, the pavement sinks so satisfyingly. That little give really is giving me a dopamine high.

 

Another satisfying press into a group of useless creatures. This time go real slow. Come on, feel the press in the sole. A little bit more. Such an easy motion but earth shattering for most. Another loose collection of souls need some love too. Nice and slow this time. Putting all of my weight on those toes, feeling the pop, these fucks have no chance. Oh yeah I’m definitely gonna need to be filled up. Mommy wants to feel good.

 

How did I not see this before, it’s literally the perfect size. The Basilica, the largest church in the country. Oh yeah the symbolism is undeniable. Hell, it’s the perfect size to fill my godlike pussy. Why not? Time to crush all these imaginary gods anyway. There is only room for two after all.

 

 

Stomping with reckless abandon. Crushing those in my way with even more haste. My pussy is aching for some action. The spire is barely as tall as my calf. Doesn’t matter to me, Just the right size to make my body quake. As I position myself I can see some itty bitty soldiers firing away behind some trucks. They have to realize this is not gonna work. No matter. They can fire all they want. I can’t be bothered to even kill them, not when I’m literally dripping here.

 

“Hey you little shits! Can’t you like fucking wait!? I wanna get off.”

 

 

How unbelievably cute. They can shoot all they want cause this ass is gonna ride. Fuck yeah! I can feel the stone shifting under all this pressure. The masonry is beyond mangled as the spire fills my inside. All the right buttons being pushed as the streets start to crack under the force and weight. My ass working hella overtime as my bounce shifts the footing of these toy soldiers. Fuck yeah! Fuck yes! Stare at me! See the true queen of the throne pleasure herself.

 

“Attention soldiers. If you maybe want to make it out of this alive, I suggest you worship your goddess. Watch your goddess hump your pitiful church to the ground! Renounce your old gods and worship me and my boyfriend! Worship me!”

 

Yes yes yes! I’m cumming so much. Wait. What’s this I see? Soldiers putting down their weapons. Nice first step.

 

“Worship me! Worsh...Worship me AHHHHHH!”

 

 

Damn that feels unbelievable. These soldiers are actually worshipping me. Stripping down and bowing to me. Oh yes that’s what a girl likes to see. Hundreds of little dicks showing me some love. Time to reward these guys. With one giant pump the Basilica crumbles into a million pieces as I observe the mini battalions. Time to force their devotion to me.

 

“Okay. I like what I see. Time for your final expression of devotion. Enter me. If you don’t, this finger will end you!”

 

 

As I spread my legs on top of the ashes of multiple city blocks, the soldiers don’t move. Bad decision. They are going in whether they want to or not. My index finger lands on ten soldiers as they explode in a burst of viscera. Suddenly the cowards rush into the gaping maw of my cunt. One by one they enter until I just shove them with a hand swipe. Holy fuck I can barely move. Nothing like hundreds of men in uniform spelunking into goddess’s cave. Hmmm. So good! God damn!

 

Everything shivers inside me. The men under the mercy of my command. I stand to my full height as I see my boyfriend near the Capitol building. I need to get his attention. I need that big dick. I wanna fuck on top of Congress.

 

“Hey big boy.”

“Hey big girl. Whatcha up to?”

“Oh nothing, just fucking around with a bunch of soldiers in my pussy.”

“I can see that. Your eyes give it away.”

“Ye...yea...yeah.”

“I guess it’s time to destroy those useless fucks in Congress.”

“Let’s do it! Let this be the start of our new empire!”

“One nation under giants. Indivisible. With sex and destruction for us.”

“So lame! Ugh! Just shut up and mash these soldiers in my cunt.”

“Yes goddess.”

 

 

And just like, he tackled me into the Capitol. The dome collapsed as the smoke and debris rose high into the sky. He bent me over, my ginormous ass lifted high into the sky as he pounced with reckless abandon. His cock slammed in and out of my vagina as America’s finest were crushed into a thick and bloody paste. With more roughness than our escapades in New York, my giant boy sent me to heaven.

 

Feeling every yard of his massive member, as he grunted for all of Washington to hear, it was peak ecstasy as he kept plowing while the smoke continued to rise. In the corner of my eye I spotted tanks, mortars, helicopters, jet fighters, every ounce of American military might in formation, ready to strike. I chuckled as they started to open fire.

 

“They’re firing at us.”

“Yeah and I don’t feel a thing big boy.”

“Good. These little fucks will never learn.”

“They don’t matter, we run the country now.”

“Yes goddess. We own America.”

 

Little bullets, missiles, shells, and whatever else didn’t even register any pain. We are so above humanity. Just little men with little toys. The only thing that matters is us. Our attraction is the only thing that matters. That and fucking each other’s brains out.

 

 

Congress is basically a crater now. The mess only heightened our passion as he still pumped away. His hands touching my breasts as they swung wildly. Some news helicopters were bounced away by the swinging masses of flesh. After a short while he pulled out and I saw his tip coated in dark red. I sat down, rubbing my clit as I sucked off the blood. The blood swirled in my mouth as the sounds of gunfire filled the air. My tongue was working overtime to clean his meaty shaft. The precum mixed with the blood to create quite an interesting cocktail. I gave a reach as I plucked the Washington Monument and placed it in my hand.

 

“Goddamn it’s so small. It would make the perfect dildo.”

“Damn right, how about I give your tits some love while you work the Monument.”

“Yes, I wanna try this out.”

 

 

Just like that he hovered over me as his cock plunged into my cleavage. His shaft squeezed real good between the largest tits on earth. My other hand maneuvered the structure to fit the pink folds. The sensation was out of this world.

 

Why waste money on sex toys when all you have to do is to get real big and go to any city. A city is just a collection of fragile sex toys after all. What a perfect way to show humanity that you are above it all. They deserve no compassion, only subservience to get this big couple off. The double team of bliss was sending me into overdrive.

 

The love of my life forcing that thick and pulsating penis making my tits jiggle and bounce. His toned body sweating so hard for me. Staring with a striking gaze. It’s so good to know that he has loved his new height just as much as me. What’s the use of being big and nice after all? When you have power, it is only reasonable to use it to its fullest extent. Being meek has no place when you reach the heights we have. Compassion and godhood is a combination that just doesn’t make sense. Being bad is just so much more fun. Life is meant to be enjoyed. That’s how we choose to live our life.

 

 

The army continued its pitiful attempts at defending the homeland. The endless barrage of missiles is really starting to get on my nerves. My big man is already getting close to blasting a huge load. His moaning is kinda giving it away, but I get an idea.

 

“Hey big man.”

“Ugh, yeah babe?”

“Instead of blasting me with your cum, why not give it to the million man army over there?”

“Yeah? You wanna see the biggest weapon of mass destruction explode?”

“Fuck yeah, kill those assholes with your cum.”

“With pleasure my goddess.”

 

 

Just like that, he took his dick from my expansive cleavage and aimed straight at the rows of military might. This Washington Monument will take my boy’s place for the time being. I plunge the phallic monument deep into my cleavage as I prepare to see the show. He takes his lithe but toned body, leaning over the numerous military divisions. His dick pointed straight at rows of tanks and support. He gives a vigorous tug to his cock as I hear his grunting deafen all those under him. No holding back, everyone can look forward to being blasted by the biggest gun of all.

 

With one giant stroke he lets it all come out. My word I don't think I’ve ever seen him cum that much! Everything from tanks to jeeps to little jarheads are blown away and I’m sure killed on impact as the white stuff just keeps coming. Looks like a power washer even. Soon the front of the destroyed Capitol is literally flooded with semen. At the same time, the Washington Monument crumbles into debris in between my breasts. I leap to my feet and give him a giant embrace.

 

“That’s what I’m talking about.”

“What a great idea. I feel so goddamn powerful.”

“Why don’t we give the White House a little visit?”

“Sure. Maybe we can get some cameras on us.”

“They have been on us.”

“No, I mean really on us. I want everyone to know that we run things now.”

“I see what you’re saying. I’ll deliver the speech to our new dominion.”

“As you wish goddess. Empress of America.”

 

 

The White House still stood. I can only imagine the panicking within the walls. Men who have been too powerful for too long running around like headless chickens. Counting the minutes they still have to live. The President and Vice President are probably long gone. Not like I care. They don’t matter anymore. Not even worth a single second of my time. They can hide in a bunker until the end of time. We will still be here, making America our playground.

 

My feet dwarf the White House. I stand at my full height. Breasts out and proud and my ass giving a lot of survivors a lot to look at. Time to deliver the Empress’s state of the union.

 

 

“America! Your time has come and gone. This country and this earth exists only to please me and my giant boyfriend. There will be no efforts on our parts to pretend to even listen to you little insignificant bugs that pass for humans. We are beyond punishment. We are beyond reproach. We will do as we please when we please. Any attempts at our lives will be met with divine judgment and death. Your lives only exists for consumption and pleasure. If we choose to devour you or use you as instruments for our lovemaking, take it in stride. Take pride in knowing that your useless lives can be sacrificed to true gods. Sacrifice is the highest form of worship. I suggest that all of you get used to it now. There are no choices. Pray to us. Be willing to devote yourselves to us. We have spoken.”

 

I can spot some helicopters in my periphery. If that can’t be broadcasts, then I’m sure enough people heard it. My big man is teasing his head in full sight of me. About time I show him some more love.

 

“That was hot.”

“I’m sure you would love it. Why don’t I take care of that? I wanna make the White House the White House.”

 

He gave me a smirk as we hovered over the diminutive building. My tongue curling around his tip. Making sure I savor the moment as well. His thickness embraced by my lips as I tease my clit with my free hand. The biggest cock in the world is all mine. Too bad ladies. I sure millions would love to be in my spot.

 

I pull my lips free as he is ready to cum. God damn like a bottle rocket his jizz blasts the White House away. Damn. The spillage soon makes a puddle as the debris piles high. Coated in a nice sheen of sticky white. I tend to my aching pussy as he lowers himself to me as he whispers, “I love you”

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4679