The Virus by Prodi
Summary:

A young nurse arrives at her working place at the hospital to find everyone has disappeared. The police is completely in the dark and this is only the beginning...


Categories: BBW, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples , Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Giant, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Legwear, Mouth Play, Odor, Scat, Slave, Unaware, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FM/f, FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 93602 Read: 120952 Published: October 16 2014 Updated: November 12 2014
Story Notes:

So, after being a lurker and then a rather inactive member of this site for a long time,I finally decided to post a story myself.

Before you start reading, let me point out a few things.

Firstly, I apologize up front if some passages are written badly. English is not my first language and thus, there might be grammatical or spelling errors.

Secondly, I want to warn you that this story contains some rather graphic toilet scenes. If you don't like such content, though, they are all writteng in bold so you can skip these paragraphs if you want.

With that out of the way, now we can begin.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Ground Zero by Prodi

2. Calling for Help by Prodi

3. Investigation by Prodi

4. Lost and Found by Prodi

5. Roulette of Fate by Prodi

6. Leaving by Prodi

7. Reunion by Prodi

8. Cassidy to the Rescue by Prodi

Ground Zero by Prodi

Jennifer was working the nightshift at the front desk of the city’s hospital. By now, it was a few minutes past five in the morning on an icy cold Tuesday. It had been a hectic night with multiple emergencies coming in. A few minutes ago, she received a call from Wendy, the new girl that should’ve taken over the front desk for the next shift, informing her that she was stuck in traffic and would take a while. She also received a phone call from her friend Cassidy who worked as a nurse. She was stuck on the snow covered streets, too, and would come in later.

Jennifer yawned and took a sip from her cup of lukewarm coffee. She closed her eyes to rub them. When she opened them again, though, everything started spinning. She leaned back in her chair, waiting for the dizziness to be over, but it didn’t happen. Her field of vision began to narrow and a few seconds later, she lost consciousness.

 

Cassidy was driving carefully through what she could only call a snowstorm on this cold morning in early February. The streets were covered in snow already from the night and the white flakes were still falling from the sky in great numbers with a strong, squally wind blowing them against her car’s windshield; she could barely see two hundred yards in front of her.

She eventually reached the hospital at seven o’clock, one hour late for her shift. She quickly parked her car and went in through the main entrance, shouting a quick greeting over to the front desk before noticing that there wasn’t anyone there. In fact, there was no one in the lobby at all and it was strangely quite throughout the building. Cassidy shrugged and went over to the elevator, taking it down to the basement where the changing rooms were.

 

Jennifer woke up again a few minutes later, although she had no idea how much time had passed. She tried to open her eyes but was blinded by a bright light.

She waited a minute for her eyes to adjust, then she took a look around. She was sitting on a floor covered by a strange, bluish carpet. The ceiling seemed to be a few miles above her head. She looked at her surroundings but was only able to put two and two together when she found what seemed to be a giant computer screen a good ways above.

“What the fuck!?” She exclaimed loudly. “Did I shrink?!”

How is this even possible? She thought. No matter how, though, she had to inform someone. But how? She estimated her size at probably a quarter of an inch. At that size, it would probably take the rest of the day or so to reach an office. Currently, she realized, she was standing on her office chair. Her best bet seemingly was to climb up onto the desk and wait. Wendy would come in at some point to take her place and then would notice her. Her plan proved more complicated then she thought at first, though: She didn’t even know how she should get off her chair, much less up onto the mile high desk.

She pondered for a moment, then got an idea: Her chair was quite high, it’s armrests nearly reaching the height of the desk. If she could climb up on one of the armrests, she could probably jump over to the desk. Content with her new plan, she walked over to one of the armrests and started climbing. At her size, even the nearly unnoticeable pattern in the plastic was enough, although only barely, for her to climb.

It was exhausting, but she eventually reached the top. That’s when she heard a loud thump followed by voice shouting a greeting. Still panting from the climb, Jennifer turned around. Her eyes widened as she saw her now giant friend Cassidy standing in the door. She had expected it to be somewhat like that at her size, but really seeing a giantess like that was still a shock for her. She saw Cassidy shrug and walk off to the elevator, every step of her causing a loud thump and a slight shake even at her current position.

 

Only a minute after the doors of the elevator closed behind Cassidy, two women entered the hospital. One was an older woman in her mid forties, her jet black hair that fell down to her shoulders showing a few gray strands already, the other one was young, having turned eighteen only a few weeks ago. Being the former woman’s daughter, her hair was just as black, but a bit longer and currently tied into a ponytail. Their names were Debra and Allison Beckham and they were at the hospital to visit Allison’s three years older brother who had broken his left leg the day before. They went over to the front desk but there was no sign of someone working there.

“What’s this?” Debra grumbled angrily. “Hello!? Anybody there?” She shouted into the room.

“He or she probably went to the bathroom, Mom.” Allison pointed out.

“Probably.” Debra grumbled back. They waited.

After a few seconds, Allison sneezed. “Damn cold.” She commented, snuffling. “Think I can use one of that tissues?” She pointed at a pack of tissues on the desk.

“Why not?” Her mother answered. Allison went ahead, picked up a tissue and wiped her nose with it.

 

Jennifer had just caught her breath when, again, the loud thumping of giant steps was heard and two women stepped through the door, approaching her desk. She tried to shout for them, but they didn’t hear her.

I have to try something else. She thought as the young woman above was wiping her nose with a paper tissue. Taking a few steps backwards, she got herself a running start and jumped over to the nearby desk, realizing only in flight that it was not as nearby as she had thought, and was barely able to grab its edge and pull herself up. She shouted again and started waving wildly. The young woman was just about to throw the tissue into the trashcan under the desk and Jennifer’s face lit up when she suddenly paused.

She heard me! Jennifer rejoiced. The girls next words shattered her hope, though.

“Eww. A bug.” Allison commented as she noticed movement on the desk. The bug tried to run but it was hopeless as she brought her used tissue down on it, then she threw tissue and bug into the trashcan.

 

Cassidy quickly went into the changing room, popping a piece of chewing gum into her mouth on the way there. The basement was just as quiet as the lobby but the open lockers in the locker room made clear everyone else, in fact, had to be around here somewhere. She quickly put on her nurse outfit and went into the bathroom to use the toilet.

After she was done, she stood in front of the bathroom mirror and took a moment to comb her shoulder long, dark cherry red hair that the wind had jumbled up before tying it up like she had to while she worked. She quickly looked over the rest of herself. Her peach colored lips were glossy as always, her cheeks were a healthy red and the subtly applied eyeliner nicely accentuated her gray eyes. The men liked that, just like the innocent look she liked to put on. Content, she got back to the elevator and decided to take another look into the lobby before going up to the station to check if either her friend Jennifer was back or that new girl, Wendy, had arrived.

 

The elevator arrived in the lobby with a soft ‘ping’. Debra turned around a saw a young nurse, maybe in her mid twenties, and waved her over.

“Can I help you?” Cassidy asked, still chewing her gum.

“We’ve been waiting here for a few minutes already, but there’s nobody around.” Debra said angrily.

“We wanted to visit my brother.” Allison added.

“I have no idea where everyone went, either”, Cassidy answered, “but maybe, I can help. What’s his name?”

She sat down at the chair and clicked through a few windows on the computer.

“Paul Beckham.” The younger woman replied. Cassidy nodded.

“Ah, isn’t that the young man with the broken leg that got here yesterday?”

“Yes, it is. Do you know all the patients?” Allison asked curiously.

Cassidy smiled. “Most of them. Especially the cute and attractive ones, though.”

Allison laughed. Debra, on the other hand, didn’t find it funny. “Don’t you dare touch my son...” She said in a threatening tone.

“Hey, he’s an adult just like you and me. Maybe I’ll ask him out once he’s better and then, it’s his decision if he wants to, not yours.” Cassidy replied coldly.

“Don’t worry about her too much, she’s always overly protective.” Allison commented, earning a mean gaze from her mother.

“There he is. Third floor, room twenty five. Come on, I’ll take you there.” Cassidy said.

 

Jennifer had been trying to free herself but it was hopeless. She was stuck fast to the girl’s snot on the tissue and could barely move so she soon gave up. After a while, she heard footsteps again, followed by Cassidy’s voice as she talked to the visitors.

Now or never. Jennifer thought as Cassidy was about to get up. She took a deep breath and shouted her name as loud as she could. Cassidy’s face appeared over the trashcan and she rejoiced as she saw her giant mouth opening in what she thought was astonishment about what she saw.

Jennifer’s expression darkened again as she saw Cassidy’s tongue moving a thoroughly chewed up gum to the opening of her mouth.

“Cass! No, please don’t!” She screamed in panic, but her friend didn’t hear her. With a wet thud, the gum flew out of her mouth and came directly at her. The wet, sticky substance immediately covered all of her tiny body, sealing her mouth and nose and thus making her unable to breath. She struggled as much as she could but was unable to free herself. As time passed, her struggles got more and more powerless to the point where she lost consciousness because of the lack of oxygen. Eventually, she suffocated, her body hidden between all the trash, stuck between a used tissue and a chewing gum, never to be found.

 

Before getting up, Cassidy quickly bend down to the trashcan and spat her chewing gum into it, a completely innocent action with which she unknowingly sealed her friend Jennifer’s fate, then she led the visitors to the elevator.

 

On the third floor, it was just as quiet as in the lobby.

Now this is really strange. Cassidy thought but continued walking. Allison noticed it, too.

“What’s going on here anyway? When we visited yesterday, it was like a beehive in here...”

“It is naturally more quite this early in the morning.” Cassidy replied nervously. “But normally, it isn’t that quite.”

They reached the door with the number 25 on it and Cassidy knocked before entering with the family.

“Mr. Beckham?” She shouted into the room. There was no sign of him.

“Paul!?” Allison shouted. “It’s me, you sister. You there?!” She didn’t get an answer either. She went over to his bed which seemed unmade.

“All his things are still here.” She commented, rummaging through the drawers of his bedside tables. One of the two other beds in the room seemed used, too. The third one was unoccupied and didn’t even have sheets on it right now. There was no sign of any of the patients, though.

“Now that’s getting a tad too strange for my taste.” Cassidy commented. “I’m calling the police.”

“Do you think someone kidnapped them or something...?” Debra asked, her eyes nervously wandering around.

“I have no idea”, Cassidy replied sincerely. While Debra and Allison sat down on Paul’s bed, Cassidy quickly retrieved her smart phone from her pants pocket, sat down on the other patient's bed and dialed 911.

 

23 years old Martin Geer had been taken to the hospital because of a bad concussion and thus, he didn’t find it particularly strange when he suddenly felt dizzy in his bed. He simply closed his eyes and waited.

I must have slept in, he thought, because the first thing he heard when he opened his eyes again were loud, female voices. He took a moment to get used to the bright light shining at him.

When he could finally see clearly again, he got the biggest shock of his life. A few feet to his side, there was a woman in a nurse outfit. Only that said woman was a few hundred feet tall. Looking up, he realized that he knew that face. It belonged to a cute, young nurse named Cassidy. She had cared for him yesterday and was really nice. He also really liked her body and had thought about asking her out when he got out of hospital.

“What the fuck.” He whispered as if he feared she could hear him. Maybe he even did. “How did she get this tall?”

He looked around and his eyes fell on two other giantesses that were a hundred feet or so away. They were talking to each other but he still had trouble understanding what their booming voices were saying and only got something about calling the police.

Now that he looked more closely, he realized something: Not only the women in the room were large, but so were the cabinets, the lamps, the other two beds and... his own bed on whose sheet he was lying.

Hey! It’s not them who are large, I am just small! He realized. Damn I must be dreaming. Or hallucinating. Did I drink something? Or maybe it’s that damn concussion. He closed his eyes for a moment and rubbed them, then he opened them again. When he did, he heard a loud rustle. Looking up, he saw Cassidy pulling a smart phone from her pants’ pocket. Then she came over to him.

“Hey, Cassidy! Down here!” He shouted, jumping up and down. She didn’t hear or see him, though, and simply turned around again. He hung his head.

A moment later, a shadow fell onto him. He looked up, confused. When he realized what was going on, it was already too late: That cute nurse’s butt descended upon him rapidly and he could just drop flat on his back and hope. All hope in the world did him no good, though, when Cassidy’s smoothly rounded behind that he had found so sexy just a day ago made contact with his tiny body. He screamed in pain as the weight of tons of flesh pressed down on him. Just for a second, though; then his bones gave in and, with a sickening crunch, his body was reduced to red stain on Cassidy’s pants as well as the bed sheet.

 

Cassidy neither heard nor felt anything and was totally unaware that she had just killed a patient with her very own ass.  She tapped her feet on the ground nervously, waiting for someone to pick up the phone on the other end of the line. Finally, a male voice answered calmly:

“911, what is your emergency?”

“I’m at the city hospital and all the doctors, patients and other personal seems to be gone.” Cassidy answered slowly.

“They’re gone? What do you mean?” The man answered. “Are you in any immediate danger?”

“No, I’m not in danger. But everyone is gone. I’m here with a mother and her daughter who wanted to visit a relative and there is no one here.”

“Err, is this a joke, lady?” The man answered.

“This is certainly no joke.” Cassidy’s voice turned to anger. “Listen, I’m a nurse at the city hospital. My name is Cassidy Felton. I got to work late because of the snow and when I arrived, everyone was gone.”

“So there is no one in the building aside from you?”

Cassidy rolled her eyes. “Again, I’m here with a mother and daughter who wanted to visit a relative. We’re sitting in said relative’s room and there is no sign of any other doctor, nurse or patient. At all. Got it?”

“Could they have simply left the building?”

“All of them? Including doctors, patients, everyone? Why should they? Also, if they have, they left everything behind: Personal items, clothes, purses, everything.”

“Well, uh... That sounds strange. We’ll probably send a police patrol your way. Where exactly are you?”

“Finally.” Cassidy sighed. “We’re on the third floor, patient room number 25.”

“Okay, keep calm and stay where you currently are. We’re quite busy with the snowstorm currently and it could take a while for them to arrive.”

“Thank you.” Cassidy answered and hung up. Turning to Debra and Allison, she said: “Police is on their way. He said it could take a while because of the snow.”

The women nodded.

 

With every passing minute, Cassidy saw Allison getting more and more nervous. At some point, she went over to her.

“Everything alright?” She asked carefully. The girl blushed.

“Yes. Well, uh... I... I need to use the bathroom...”

“So what’s the problem?” Cassidy asked, confused.

“Well, I... I find this all a bit, uh, scary, you know.” She giggled. “I really don’t feel like walking through these empty hallways alone...”

Cassidy smiled. She had quite similar feelings herself by now. With each passing minute, the complete silence in the building was getting on her nerves more and more.

“It’s okay, I hear ya. Since we’re alone, you can use the patient bathroom.” She pointed at the door.

Allison’s face showed relief.

“Thanks.” She said, getting up and quickly scurrying over to the bathroom. She pushed down the door handle; locked.

“It’s locked.” She looked over at Cassidy.

“Oh?” The nurse answered, coming over. She knocked at the door a few times.

“Mr. Beckham, are you in there?!” No answer.

“Hmm, the light is on, too.” She said, looking at the switch next to the door. “Step aside, I’ve got a master key.” She commented and pulled her key ring from her pocket.

The door lock opened with a click and Cassidy and Allison entered the bathroom.

“Well, whatever happened here, they must really have left in a hurry.” Cassidy stated as she saw Paul’s crutches leaning at the wall near the sink.

“He didn’t even have time to flush the toilet after using it.” She commented further as she looked into the open toilet bowl and saw the yellow tint of the water. She quickly pressed the flush button.

“This is really strange, if you think about it.” Allison commented. Her mother had entered the bathroom now, too, and was standing behind them.

“So, his crutches are here, but he isn’t.” Allison continued. “The door was locked, though, so how did a man with a broken leg leave the bathroom without his crutches and without unlocking the door first?”

They all looked over to the window but it was only tilted, not completely opened. Just to be sure that he didn’t jump out, though, they all went over to take a look down. Debra, who had already imagined her son jumping out the window and breaking his neck upon impacting the ground, sighed in relief, when she looked down and saw only green grass with no sign of her son’s body.

“This is getting more strange by the minute.” Cassidy commented.

“Yea. So, can I use the bathroom now?” Allison asked. By now, she was nervously jumping from one feet to the other, making clear that she really had to go. Her mother nodded and left.

“It’s all yours.” Cassidy commented and left, too, closing the door behind her.

Allison considered locking the door, but the only two persons in the building knew where she was anyway so there was no need to. She quickly dropped her pants to the ground and plopped down onto the seat.

 

When Paul woke up, the first thing he did was taking a look at his clock. It was 4:30 in the morning. His single roommate was fast asleep in his bed on the other side of the room. The reason he woke up this early was a strong pressure in his bladder. Still tired, he slowly swung his legs out of bed and nearly forgot to pick up his crutches. As quietly as he could in his state, he walked over to the bathroom door, turned on the light and went inside, locking the door behind himself.

Peeing while standing was nearly impossible with his broken leg so he dropped his pants and sat down on the seat, leaning his crutches against the wall so he didn’t have to hold them the whole time. He suppressed a sigh when the pressure finally started to ease as he did his business.

He was about to get up when he suddenly felt dizzy. Thinking it would go away in a moment, he remained seated, but the feeling was intensifying instead. He was just about to reach over to the emergency button when he blacked out.

 

When Paul opened his eyes again, he was blinded by a bright light just like the other people in his situation. When he was able to see again, it didn’t take him very long to piece together what had happened to him as he looked at the giant pieces of furniture around. He quickly realized that he had shrunk and was sitting on the seat of the toilet that he had just used. He silently thanked whichever higher power there might be as he realized that if he had sat even a little more to the front, he would have probably ended up swimming in his own urine.

For a long time, he pondered how this could have happened and what the best course of action would be for him. In the process, he found that his situation seemed to have a good side, too: He was able to walk again. It was as if his leg had never been broken. His thoughts were interrupted , though, when he heard a thumping sound closing in. He sat down and listened.

Soon, he recognized the sound as the greatly amplified sound of steps. A moment later, he heard someone enter the room outside the bathroom and quickly recognized the voices of his sister and that nurse named Cassidy he met the day before.

When they entered the bathroom, he tried to shout for them but soon found out that the voice that his tiny mouth could produce was not loud enough for anyone to hear. He tried again when Cassidy leaned over the toilet to flush it but was too slow and his voice was drowned out by the loud roaring of the flush.

When his sister eventually motioned his mother and the nurse to leave the bathroom so she could use the toilet, Paul saw another chance. When she came over and sat down on the toilet seat, she would hopefully be close enough to hear him. He quickly scurried to the side of the toilet seat so she wouldn’t sit on him and waited as his sister dropped her pants.

Damn, I really didn’t need to see that. He thought as his sister’s giant, naked ass approached, casting a shadow on the toilet seat. As she sat down, her cheeks spread slightly, giving him a clear view of her pink anus.

Now or never. He thought as her butt landed on the seat, making it squeak slightly even though she didn’t really weigh much.

“Allison! Down here!” He shouted with all his might, but all she did was to lean back a bit. She still couldn’t hear his tiny voice.

Damn. He cursed. He would have to get closer to her face.  Her leg was right next to him so he grabbed a small hair protruding from it and started to climb. What he didn’t expect, though, was that Allison would feel him doing so.

 

A girlish scream sounded from the bathroom and Cassidy jumped up from the bed immediately.

“Hey, are you alright in there!?” She asked, knocking at the bathroom door.

“It’s okay. Everything alright.” Came back. “I’m just a bit nervous, that’s all.”

“Are you sure?” Cass asked carefully.

“Yea, it’s okay, really.”

Cassidy shrugged and went back to the bed to sit down once again.

 

Maybe it was because Allison had watched that horror movie last night, or maybe it was just the situation that made her so nervous. Probably, though, it was a mix of both that made her let out a panicked scream and jump off the toilet seat when she felt a tickling sensation on her right leg. When she turned around, she sighed: It was just a bug that was crawling over the toilet seat. She quickly reassured the worried Cassidy that she was okay, then she ripped off a bit of toilet paper and approached the seat.

 

Paul lost his grip when his sister jumped up and painfully dropped back down onto the hard plastic seat. A sharp pain ran through his formerly broken leg.

So much for that. He thought. Seems like, although I can put weight on it again, I still have to be careful with that leg.

 He carefully got back to his feet and looked up just in time to see his sister approach with a piece of toilet paper.

 

“Damn, you little bug scared the shit out of me.” Allison whispered. “Now, you’ll pay for that.”

As if the insect on the toilet seat had heard her, it suddenly lunged forward and tried to climb under the seat. It wasn’t fast enough, though: With a swift motion, Allison swept it off the seat, flinging it into the bowl where it impacted the porcelain wall and tumbled down into the water.

Content, she threw the unused paper into the nearby garbage can and plopped back down onto the seat to finally relieve herself, eager to exact revenge upon the bug that scared her so much. Never in her wildest dreams she would have believed that the bug she was about to pee on was her brother Paul.

 

Paul was relieved to see his sister bend down, thinking she must’ve seen him on the seat. A moment later, a chill ran down his spine as he heard her whispering. He quickly jumped forward and started to run as fast as his legs could carry him. His wounded leg stung painfully with every step but he didn’t care. He had nearly reached his destination, the space between toilet bowl and seat, when a white wall appeared in front of him.

“Nooooo! Allison! Don’t do that!” He screamed but he knew she didn’t hear him. For her, he was but an insect. He was tossed into the air. The environment rushed past him at high speed and it took a moment before he realized he was heading right for the giant lake that was the bottom of the toilet bowl. He roughly hit his head on the porcelain side of the bowl and, with nothing to hold on to, quickly slid down into the icy cold water.

Above, he saw Allison crumple up the paper and drop it into the trash before her butt once more filled his whole field of view. Paul treaded water in the icy cold lake that he realized would soon become his final resting place. Even if Allie had intended to throw the ‘bug’ into the trash, she surely wouldn’t mind flushing it with her pee, either. By now, it had gotten nearly completely dark inside the toilet bowl as Allison’s body blocked out most of the light. In a last, futile effort, Paul shouted up to his sister as loud as he could. The only answer he got was a loud sigh and the first drops of her brightly yellow pee that landed right in his open mouth, leaving a nasty taste as he was forced to swallow it.

Allison sighed in relief as she finally let go of her bladder’s contents and the accumulated pressure left her bladder together with the foul, yellow liquid. She was no pervert, neither was she particularly cruel, but this time, a smile crossed her face as her piss splattered into the water below and she caught herself hoping that the bug that scared her half to death was alive to endure that down there. After peeing for two minutes straight, her stream slowed down to a dribble and eventually stopped.

Paul tried to swim away from the front of the bowl and was luckily aided by the waves from Allie’s piss hitting the water. Soon, only a few stray drops were hitting him as he treaded water at the back of the bowl. On the good side, his sister’s pee was warming up the cold water a bit, on the other hand, being peed on by his unaware younger sister was inexpressibly humiliating to him.

Even though he knew his life was going to end the moment Allison pushed the flush lever, Paul still sighed when her stream finally stopped. He heard the rustling and ripping of his sister pulling a few sheets of toilet paper and knew that his time was nearly up. Light flooded into his prison when his sister spread her legs apart to dry off her privates. To his astonishment, though, she clenched them shut again a moment later. The reason for that got painfully clear when, a second later, a loud trumpet sound echoed through the bowl and the air filled with a nearly unbearable stench. Paul was no religious person at all, but in that moment, he spoke a quick prayer before slowly looking up.

Seems like I’m shit outta luck. He thought in a twinge of dark humor.

Allison was about to wipe her privates when she was hit by a sudden cramp.

Oh no. I really don’t want to do that with my mom and that nurse right outside the door, She thought, but the pressure at her backdoor made clear that there was no way she could hold it until she got home. A loud, tooting fart escaped her rectum, making her blush. She waited a moment, hoping that the fart would release some of the pressure, but it didn’t. Reluctantly, she leaned back and relaxed her sphincter.

Paul watched in awe as his sister’s anus stretched to make way for a long, brown pillar that slowly descended into the bowl. The stench emanating from it was even worse than her fart.

Shit, sis, what did you eat? Paul thought, nearly gagging from the smell.

Allison pushed with all her might and let out a soft moan on the verge between relief and pleasure when she felt the thick log slipping out of her rectum, sliding down into the water without as much as a splash. She exhaled. A few seconds later, the smell of her waste wafted up to her nose and she quickly started pushing again. The faster she got done with her business, the sooner she could get out of her own stink.

The turd dropped into the water a few feet in front of Paul. The strong current generated by the giant shit pile caught him completely off guard and pulled him closer to the point of impact. Paul quickly tried to swim away again.

After a while, he risked a look upwards and witnessed another turd sliding out of Allison’s ass. It got stuck about three fourth of its way out and when it didn’t budge after a moment, her asshole clenched shut, cutting through the easily forty feet wide log as if it was nothing and sending it falling into the bowl where it impacted with a splash, again pulling Paul closer to it.

It took only a moment and a soft grunt from his sister to make the rest of it quite literally shoot out of her butt, giving Paul no time to react as it shot into the water. The impact force flung him through the air and he had no idea where he was when his back suddenly impacted something soft and got stuck to it. The stench was terrible and he was certain he was about to pass out when he was suddenly lifted up into the air.

Eww. Allison thought. The splash caused by her last turd sprinkled her butt with drops of toilet water. She gave another push but was soon sure that she was now done. She rose from the toilet and quickly started to wipe her behind, dropping the dirty paper into the bowl; by now, she had already forgotten about the irrelevant little bug that she had dropped in there. She finished up quickly, washed up and proceeded to flush her waste down into the sewers while she pulled up her pants. After she made sure that the bowl was clean of any remains, she closed the lid and left the bathroom.

 

It took Paul a moment to realize that he was stuck inside his sister’s ass crack. He didn’t even want to think about what was holding him in place right now. He wasn’t out of danger yet, though: Allison started to wipe herself. Luckily, Allison was in a hurry and he was stuck very deep inside, making her miss his spot, although the white paper came dangerously close a few times.


A minute after Allison came out of the bathroom, the policemen arrived. They asked a few generic questions and then began investigating the room. Allison blushed as one of them entered the bathroom. He would certainly smell her stink...

After fifteen minutes, the search turned up nothing. One of the policemen noticed the small bloodstain on Martin Geer’s bed, but it was so small that he didn’t consider it important and thus didn’t report it. They searched the rest of the hospital but found nothing out of place there, either. After over an hour, they eventually decided to close the whole building down for a more thorough investigation by the forensics department and sent everyone home.

By that time, a good number of people had arrived in the lobby who came to visit relatives. Wendy had also arrived and after Cassidy told her what had happened, she had the rather unpleasant job of informing the people about the patients’ disappearance. Allison gave Cassidy her phone number, asking her to inform her if there were any news about her brother.

“We’re pretty close, you know?” Allison explained. “He had always been there for me and I could talk to him about anything...”

“Hey, don’t speak of him in past-tense. I’m sure he’s alright and you will see him again.” Cassidy replied, making her face light up a bit.

“I will call you at once if I hear anything new.” Cass promised. She gave Allison her phone number, too, just in case Paul turned up at home, asking her to inform her. With nothing else to do, after saying goodbye to Allison and Debra, Cassidy got into her car and made her way back home.

 

Allison was bored for most of the remaining day. She worked out a little, mostly because her mother wanted her to, but other than that, she mostly sat around, buried in thought.

Knowing that she needed something to take her mind off her brother’s disappearance, she eventually managed to persuade her mother to let her go out and have some fun in the evening. She was an adult now, after all, and her mother had to get used to that at some point. There was a nightclub a few blocks away that her friends said was really nice. As one of them put it: The food is good, the drinks even better and the music is great, too. She really wanted to go there and see for herself.

Once it got dark outside, Allison started to get ready. Maybe I should shower, first. She thought, remembering her workout session.

 

For Paul, the day was pure hell. Stuck inside his sister’s butt crack, he not only had to endure the smell of her not very clean ass, he also feared for his life every time Allison went to the toilet to pee, fearing every time that he could be shaken loose and drop down into the toilet where his sister would then unknowingly flush him away.

 It got even worse when Allison started her workout as her butt cheeks were rubbing against each other, nearly smothering him. She also soon started to sweat and runlets of it washed over his face, burning in his eyes and leaving a salty taste in his mouth. There was one good side to that, though: The sweat soon started to wash off what was holding him in place and after half an hour of workout, he eventually dropped down into his sister’s panties. It still wasn’t a pleasant experience to be in there while she was working out with her sweat dripping down all around him, but at least, he could breath freely again and the stench coming from her anus was a lot weaker than before, allowing him to notice all the other smells around, mainly sweat and the slight odor from his sister’s vagina. He didn’t care for it at that moment though, being fully concentrated on his tries to breathe without swallowing her sweat at the same time.

Although he had a bit more freedom now, Paul didn’t see any chance to escape his prison. He could have tried to climb out when she dropped her panties to use the toilet, but he feared she would see him and think he was a bug again. He was quite certain that he wouldn’t have as much luck as he had in the hospital again anytime soon and thus decided to stay with her for the moment.

When he heard of his sister’s plans, Paul had feared he’d have to endure another sweat shower while his sister would be dancing at that club, but to his surprise and delight, Allison set him free voluntarily when she went into the bathroom to shower.

 

Allison locked the bathroom door behind herself and started to get undressed. She deposited her blouse and bra on the closed toilet lid, then she pulled down her pants and panties.

Oh, I nearly forgot that. She thought when she looked down at her panties and noticed they were full of small, brown stains from her not thoroughly cleaning her butt this morning. It didn’t matter now, though, as she would clean it in the shower anyway. She put her jeans on the toilet lid with her other clothes and carelessly threw her panties into the laundry basket, then she turned on the shower.

 

Paul held on for dear life when his sister threw her panties all the way through the room. The basket was nearly full so the landing was cushioned at least a bit, his leg still protested, though. He slowly got to his feet and turned around. He didn’t know the reason for what happened next, but it was highly embarrassing to him.

He never had any sexual feelings for his sister; sure, he had noticed her body get more womanly, more curvy, over the past few years and when she asked him once, he even assured her that she was a very attractive woman, but when he looked at her, she always was his little sister to him, nothing less, but also nothing more. She was part of the family, and that was it. Looking at his giantess sister now, though, felt different. She was  easily a hundred times larger than him. Even just seeing her giant body move around with such precision was impressive by itself. He just couldn’t take his eyes off her as she entered the running shower, her hips swinging from side to side as if she was knowingly putting on a show for him.

Does she always walk that way? Paul asked himself, realizing he had never cared for such details. He knew she was still his sister - and knowing that made it even worse when he felt himself getting erect.

Allison tilted her head back as she stepped under the running water, making her multiple feet long strands of black hair fall down over her shoulders and onto her back. She let out a soft moan as the hot water ran over her body, getting Paul even more worked up.

She slowly turned around, making her hair sway in all directions. Her head was still tilted back and Paul noted that she had her eyes closed as she started rubbing her neck.

The front view was even more impressive than her backside: Her small, pointed nose looked as cute as it always did and her cheeks showed a healthy, natural red, her lips had the light coral color of her favorite lipstick and were turned up in a slight smile as she savored the water running over her. Allison liked to be as natural as possible, thus the lipstick was the only makeup she was wearing. Her wet hair was stuck to the sides of her round face, forming kind of a frame around it before it fell down onto her chest, ending just above her breasts.

Paul’s gaze involuntarily wandered further down to Allison’s firm, beautifully rounded, c-cup breasts that her female friends were so envious about with her cute, pink nipples. His gaze wandered further along her smooth, flat stomach, over the opening that was her navel and to the jungle of black hair that was her bush.

Stubborn as she was, Allison sturdily refused to shave herself ‘down there’ which had resulted in quite a few, sometimes pretty loud, discussions between her and her mom. She once asked him what men liked more and he didn’t have a definitive answer for her. In the end, he told her that, as long as it looked neat, a thick bush was just as sexy as one that was shaved into a strip or a completely hairless vagina, although he, himself, preferred  shaved women. Seeing her bush like that made him reconsider that stance, though: It looked damn hot especially now that the hair was shiny from the water. By now, the bulge in Paul’s pants had grown considerably.

Paul watched as if in trance as his sister slowly opened her almond shaped, dark blue eyes. She seemed to look directly at him for a moment, though that was probably just imagination, then she turned to grab a piece of soap. She started to hum an unidentifiable melody as she started thoroughly soaping her body. Paul was almost painfully horny by now and when Allison started rubbing the soap on her breasts, making them jiggle around in the process, he couldn’t hold back anymore. He slowly put a hand down into his pants and started rubbing himself off to the rhythm of his sister’s humming. At that moment, he didn’t care if she saw him doing it and he didn’t care how wrong it was, he just couldn’t help doing it.

It took but a minute for Paul to cum and he shot his load right there into his pants. Panting, he leaned against the wall of the basket, his cum leaving a warm trail as it ran down his legs. Able to think straight once more as his horniness subsided, he blushed, realizing what he had just done, and quickly turned away from his still showering sister, ashamed of himself. He closed his eyes, his face red as a tomato, and didn’t open them again until he heard the door close behind his sister as she left the bathroom.

 

Allison entered the club at around half past eight in the evening. Her friends seemingly hadn’t overstated: The music was great. She was pondering if she should go over to the dance floor immediately or get something to eat and a drink first when she suddenly noticed a face she knew and her lips turned into a smile.

“Hey! Cassidy! Over here!” She shouted.

 

Cassidy was a regular at the club. It was a good place to fish for a date or simply have some fun. She was quite surprised to hear a young female voice shouting for her. She turned around and recognized Allison Beckham.

“Hey Allie!” She shouted back, slowly walking over to her. “I didn’t think I’d see you again anytime soon. You’re here for the first time, right? What’re you doing here?”

“Oh, I just came here to have some fun, you know, get my thoughts off what happened...”

“Yea, right. Come on, let me buy you a drink. Or do you wanna dance?”

“Nah, a drink sounds good. And something to eat, maybe. I heard the food is really good around here.”

“Well, as long as you aren’t a vegetarian, it certainly is.” Cassidy replied, leading her over to an empty table. “So, what do you drink? Have you even drunk anything with alcohol before?”

“Uh... I had a glass of beer once, with a friend from school, unofficially... It was awful.” She grimaced.

Cassidy laughed. “So, no beer for you. Let me think... Do you like cherries?”

“Yea. I love cherries, actually.”

Cassidy smiled. “Then, sit down here and wait a moment.”

She motioned her to sit down at the table and made her way to the bar. A minute later, she returned with two glasses that she put on the table before sitting down, too.

“What’s that?” Allison asked, curiously looking at the dark red liquid.

“A cocktail. It’s cherry juice with a shot of whiskey. Try it.” She replied, taking a sip herself.

“Mmm. Tastes great.” Allison commented after she tried a sip of her cocktail.

“So, what do you want to eat?” Cassidy asked.

Allison shrugged. “I have no idea. What would you order?”

“Wait here, I’ll get us something.” Cassidy replied, took another sip from her glass and then went over to the bar again to place her order, then she returned.

“Our food will arrive shortly.” She commented, sitting back down.

 

A few minutes later, a waiter arrived with two plates. The meal consisted of chicken breast, a mixed salad and potatoes.

“I see my friends didn’t overstate.” Allison commented, shoving another piece of chicken into her mouth. “This tastes great.”

Cassidy smiled at her. “Yea, this is a great place. Now, what are your plans for tonight? Gonna go home alone? Or are you looking for some male company?”

“Hey, do I look like a slut?” She pouted.

Cassidy laughed. “You aren’t a slut just because you’re looking to have sex, you know? There are quite a few guys around here that are really nice...”

“Do you often come here for that?” Allison asked wondering.

“Not normally...” She answered hesitantly. Allison immediately noticed that she seemed to be far away with her thoughts.

“Let’s just say my last relationship didn’t go too well. “ She eventually added. “So, what about you?”

“Nah, I want my first time to be with someone who really loves me, not with some one night stand guy.”

“So, you’re a virgin, then?” Cass asked. “Well, then, you’re right, you really shouldn’t have your first time with a stranger. Okay, come on, finish your drink and let’s dance a bit, shall we?”

Allison nodded.

 

After quite a bit of dancing and one or two more cherry-whiskey cocktails, Allison left at around eleven o’clock. Cassidy stayed for a bit longer, having struck up a conversation with a hot, young guy named Charles Tate. She pondered where she had heard that name before and his face looked familiar, too. Probably, though, it was just her imagination. Or maybe, he had been in hospital some time ago? Whatever, she eventually invited him into her bed. They left the club around midnight and took a cab to Cassidy’s apartment.

 

The rest of the evening and the following night wasn’t exactly pleasant for Paul, either: Even though he respectfully looked away every time someone entered the bathroom, that didn’t keep him from hearing what they did. Not only was he forced to listen to everyone’s peeing, he also had to listen to his mother shaving her privates while she and his father talked through the door about the things they’d be doing in bed tonight.

Later, his sister came home, slightly drunk, giggling about something while she brushed her teeth. Luckily, he had been looking up to her, trying to judge just how drunk she was, otherwise, her feet would probably have crushed him as she staggered over to the toilet, slipped and stepped right into the laundry basket. He was just so able to jump aside. Allison herself didn’t even seem to notice and simply continued on her way.

As if all that wasn’t bad enough, Paul had been sleeping for maybe an hour when he was awoken by the blinding light of the bathroom lamp and had to endure his father taking a dump. It took over half an hour for his stink to dissipate enough for him to go to sleep again.

 

As always, Cassidy’s innocent face had successfully tricked her lover who was quite surprised to find that she was, in fact, pretty experienced and knew exactly what she was doing. It didn’t take long before they were lying in bed making love.

“So”, Charles said, panting after they finished, “do you want me to be gone in the morning or...?”

Cassidy thought about it for a moment. Charles seemed to be a really nice guy, smart, good in bed. He also looked like he hoped for more, maybe even a real relationship with her. The question was: Was she ready for another relationship? And did she really want to start something with a guy that she fucked right after meeting him?

Hell, why not? She thought. Putting her arms around him, she said: “No, don’t. We can have breakfast together tomorrow.”

They kissed.

“I hoped you’d say something like that.” He whispered, burying his head between her tits.

“Don’t get your hopes up.” She warned, stroking his hair. “I don’t know how far I want this to go. You’re certainly not the guy I’m gonna marry one day, but if you want, we can be, like, friends with benefits?”

“Uh huh, that’s okay with me.” He mumbled back, giving her a kiss on her left breast. Cassidy moaned softly, then she pushed him aside a bit.

“Let’s sleep now, we can fuck again tomorrow.” They smiled at each other, then they closed their eyes, drifting off to sleep in each other’s arms.

End Notes:

So, this was the first chapter of my first ever story. I already have this story completed and there are seven more chapters to go. Now I just need to know if anyone wants to read them ;)

Calling for Help by Prodi
Author's Notes:

Thanks to everyone for the reviews. I'm sorry for the wait but my free time is very limited and proofreading those chapters takes a while...

 

 

Charles knew that something wasn’t right the moment he woke up, even before he opened his eyes, when he couldn’t feel Cass’ body in his arms anymore. Taking a look around, he found himself in a strange place. The ground he was lying on was soft, but it certainly wasn’t a bed. Getting to his feet, he realized that he was standing on some kind of overhang that protruded from a much bigger object in front of him with another such overhang right above him. Looking to his left, he noticed the object had a strangely rounded shape and was extending for maybe a hundred feet into the distance. A dim light shone down on it from somewhere above, probably moonlight, but his view was obstructed by the overhang above him. In his current, sleepy state, nothing of this made sense, so he leaned his back against the wall and tried to judge where he was from what he could feel, hear and smell.

Firstly, the object was giving off quite a bit of heat. On his back, he felt slight vibrations and heard a rhythmic thumping. He also heard the sound of rushing air and, from time to time, a slight gurgling, but only if he listened really closely. Smell wise, all he got was a smell of sweat that seemed too strong to be coming from him, but that didn’t make sense at all. All that didn’t bring him any closer to solving this mystery so he started looking around again.

Most of his surroundings were in darkness so it was likely still night. For a first time, he also turned to look to his right - his eyes widened. There, a few feet away, he saw the face of his lover. It was way bigger than his whole body now, but it was certainly her. The moonlight shone down on her, illuminating her face. She was still sleeping peacefully, eyes closed, her slightly upturned nose inflated and deflated as she breathed and her glossy, peach colored lips were turned up in a slight smile. Her mouth was open a bit, showing off her shiny white teeth.

Charles gulped loudly, realizing that these lips that, not even a day ago, eagerly enclosed his dick to suck him off were now easily large enough to encompass his entire body, that this mouth that gave him so much pleasure last night could now easily swallow him whole, probably without her even noticing and that these shiny white teeth that made her smile so attractive would easily pulverize his body, should he somehow get in-between them.

With everything he knew now, he had a pretty good idea of where he was, but he looked around once more, just to make sure. Surely enough, he was sitting on one of her tits with the other one hanging above his head. Cassidy had rather small, perky b-cup breasts that Charles had thought were a bit small for his liking the night before; now they were two big mounds of soft flesh that he could even stand on. He let himself slide down into a sitting position and closed his eyes to think.

After a few minutes, Charles still hadn’t come to a satisfying conclusion. Although he had to let her know he was there somehow, walking up to her face while she slept seemed to be a bad idea. It was a long walk and a thousand things could go wrong. Cass could turn around in her sleep, for example. Sure, she was lying on her side right now, so the chance that she crushed him when she did was small, but her movement would certainly make the mattress bounce a bit and he would probably fly through the air when it did. Also, he didn’t know if he really wanted to get that close to her face while she was sleeping and who knows what would happen when she woke up to him standing in front of her face? No, that wasn’t the right course of action. At that moment, a high pitched sound followed by a loud roar shook him out of his thoughts.

 

Cassidy yawned loudly as her alarm clock went off. She had wanted to turn it off as the hospital was closed down for now and she didn’t have to get up early, but then forgot to do so. Sleepily she reached over to hit the switch, then she felt around for Charles; to no avail. She opened her eyes. He wasn’t there.

“Charles!?” She shouted but got no answer.

Where did he go? Maybe he went to the bathroom. She turned onto her back, putting her arms behind her head and waited for a moment, listening, but everything was quite.

“Damn, where did he go?” She mumbled and sat up.

 

It took a moment for Charles to realize what he heard. When Cassidy shouted his name, he tried to answer her as loud as he could, but, as he expected, she didn’t hear him. His whole world started moving as Cassidy turned onto her back. Luckily, he had been in a position that simply made him end up between her breasts when the movement stopped. He had no time to think, though, as moments later, Cass started to sit up in her bed. With nothing to hold on to, Charles tumbled down along her belly and just so managed to grab a hold on the edge of the large crater that was her navel.

 

Cassidy swung her legs out of bed. Charles’ clothes were still strewn across the room so he couldn’t be far. She shouted for him again, but received no answer. She stood up and quickly put on her clothes.

What now? She pondered...

 

Charles wasn’t very athletic and thus had some trouble holding on as Cassidy moved about. He eventually lost his grip while she was putting on her pants and tumbled downwards again with no hope to grab anything.

That’s it, he thought, I’m gonna fall to the ground and break every single bone in my body.

To his amazement, his fall was stopped and the impact cushioned by something soft. Looking around, he realized he had fallen into Cassidy’s panties. Soon, he was ascending at crazy speed, heading for her privates as she pulled her panties up.

At least it’s her front side, Charles thought as he was pressed into the strip of hair surrounding her vagina.

 

Debra Beckham was on her way to the bathroom to put the laundry into the washing machine. Just as she passed through the door, she suddenly felt dizzy. She leaned against the door frame, hoping that the feeling would go away, but soon, she lost consciousness.

When she woke up again, she was lying on a hard, cold floor. Once her eyes got used to the bright lighting, it didn’t take her too long to realize what had happened to her.

Oh shit, how did this happen? She thought.

A moment later, she realized that the how wasn’t that important right now. She was still standing in the bathroom door, which, at her size, was a really bad place to be; anyone entering the bathroom to do whatever he needed to do could accidentally step on her, which would be her certain death. Luckily, the bathroom was full of places something as tiny as her could hide and after a moment, she decided to go to a place that no one but her would be going to: The washing machine.

Debra was just passing by the laundry basket when a male voice made her jump.

“Hey, Mom! Over here!”

It was Paul’s voice. She turned around and looked, but wasn’t able to locate him.

“Paul? Where are you?”

“Over here! Up here, Mom.”

She eventually found him looking over the side of the laundry basket.

“What the fuck are you doing up there, Paul?! And why are you so small!”

“I could ask you the same, mom. Wait a second, I’ll come down to you.”

Debra watched, worried, as he swung his legs over the edge and started to climb down the basket.

“Careful! Your leg...”

“It’s nearly healed, mom, don’t worry.” He shouted back. A minute later, he stood next to her on the ground. Exhausted from the climb, he leaned his back against the basket and let himself slide to the ground.

“So, I guess you don’t have any idea how this happened, either?” He asked. His mother shook her head.

“Not the slightest. So, how did you get back home?”

“Uh...” Paul hesitated. “That’s a long story. Let’s just say Allison involuntarily took me home from the hospital yesterday.”

“So, you’ve been sitting there in the laundry basket all day?”

“Not all day, but most of it.”

“So, that means that you have been sitting in there and watching us all go to the bathroom and such.” Debra said, matter-of-factly, making an angry face. Paul blushed as he remembered yesterday’s happenings.

“You know, that wasn’t exactly pleasant for me, either.” He replied.

“Okay...” His mother answered, not sounding very convinced. “And what did you eat all day? And how the hell did you go to the bathroom?”

“Err... I haven’t eaten anything”, he stammered, “and about the other thing...” He blushed again as he shot a quick gaze up to the basket.

“You pissed into the laundry basket!?” Debra shouted at him, making him defensively cover his head with his hands. After a moment, thought, she calmed down.

“Oh well, you didn’t really have a choice, so, I’ll let that slide. Right now, we have to find out what happened and try to find a way to get back to normal.”

“You’re right. So, where is everyone else? Did anyone else shrink besides you and me?”

“Hmm... The whole hospital personal, probably, and all the other patients, considering there was no trace of them when we arrived. As for the others, when I last looked, your dad as well as your sister were still normal sized people. On the other hand, I have been my normal size a moment ago, too. Your dad was in the kitchen making breakfast, and when I last looked, Allison was still fast asleep in her bed. I think she was probably a bit drunk last night...”

“She certainly was. Now, I say we wander over to the kitchen and see what dad is up to, what do you say?”

“Yea right, let’s see if Jack has shrunk, too.” Debra agreed and followed her son out of the bathroom.

 

Pressed tightly against her privates, Charles had no idea what Cassidy was up to. A bit of light filtered through her panties, but all he saw was the hair of her bush in front of him and he was pressed against her so firmly that he couldn’t even turn around. The cloth of her panties was also covering his ears, making him nearly unable to hear, and his sense of smell was so overpowered with her female odor that he couldn’t smell anything else. What he knew, though, was that he was being rubbed along the folds of her labia with every step she took and currently was making her pretty wet.

Soon, her labia started to part and he started to slide in between them. When he suddenly felt his feet dangling in the air, he panicked and started screaming and struggling. Cassidy didn’t hear a thing, though, and his struggles just made her body react even more. With a motion of her vaginal muscles that he could only describe as a ‘bite’, he was pulled up to his hips into the opening of her love cavern.

When he realized what was happening, he stopped moving. A strange mixture of anticipation and fear filled all his senses. On the one hand, the thought of being inside of that extremely sexy girl was arousing him more than anything and he felt himself getting an erection just thinking about it, on the other hand, he feared what it would be like in there: The darkness, the most likely warm and humid air - and he feared the possibility that he would never get back out again once he was inside.

He couldn’t help it anyway, though: Cass’ hungry pussy had just taken the next ‘bite’, pulling him in up to the chest, so he decided to simply relax and hope it would be a great ride, instead of one with no return.

It took only a few seconds for Cass muscles to move again and pull him fully inside; behind him, her labia closed slowly, blocking out the sparse light that had been shining through the cloth of her panties and leaving him in total darkness. Her smell was even stronger Inside her. He knew her smell from the night before and normally, he liked it, but inside here, it was just too strong. Below him, a puddle of her juices covered the ground, making clear that he had really turned her on.

Aside from the smell, being in here isn’t all that bad. He thought as he started swimming in the pool of her juices. Swimming in her warm love juice felt great. That is until a drop of liquid fell on his face. At first, he thought it was just more of what he was swimming in, but when he noticed the taste, he realized it was something completely different...

 

Cassidy wandered through her apartment, but Charles was nowhere to be found. She had no idea that he was closer to her right now than she could ever imagine; the only thing she noticed was that she was feeling horny without an apparent reason.

Damn that man, I could really need a good fuck right now. Oh well, first, I’ll go to the bathroom and then, I’ll go look for him again. He certainly didn’t leave without his clothes...

 

When Allison woke up, she turned to look at her clock. It was past nine already.

“Damn, must’ve forgot to turn the alarm clock on.” She mumbled as she swung herself out of bed.

Why didn’t mom wake me up, anyway? She pondered. They normally ate breakfast at eight and her mother always woke her up for that if she wasn’t awake already.

Maybe she thought I’d need some time to sleep off my hangover. If that’s it, she was damn right. She thought, rubbing her aching forehead.

She quickly got dressed and slowly went into the bathroom. Aside from the sounds of the radio coming from the kitchen, everything was quite in the house, but Allie didn’t think much of that. Her dad was probably out shopping and her mother could be reading or listening to the radio or whatever.

After taking her morning pee and brushing her teeth, Allison left the bathroom and walked over to the kitchen, where she found the first evidence of something being not right: The breakfast wasn’t even ready, a bag with bread rolls was lying on the kitchen counter and a pack of sliced salami had simply been dropped to the ground. She picked it up. It was already opened but there were no slices missing yet. She put it down on the kitchen counter next to the buns, then she shouted for her parents. There was no answer.

Okay, she thought, that’s enough. Retrieving her smart phone from her pants’ pocket, she dialed the number of the only person that would probably believe her...

 

Cassidy didn’t bother to lock the bathroom door. Aside from Charles, she was alone in her apartment anyway. It took only seconds for her to drop her pants, plop herself down onto the toilet seat and start her business.

 

Behind his back, Charles heard a loud rumbling and roaring. He couldn’t identify the sound and he didn’t care what it was, either. He just kept swimming until he reached the end of the lake and then put all his weight on the wall where he assumed the exit to be located. To his astonishment, it gave in immediately. Encouraged by his easy success, he continued pushing himself through her vaginal opening, heading for freedom.

 

Cassidy let out a loud fart, then she started her pretty urgent morning pee. She peed for over a minute, then she finally finished and got some toilet paper to wipe herself.

 

Charles was delighted when, finally, he managed to poke his head out. He did so in the worst of moments, though: Cass was just finishing her pee. Her stream stopped slowly and eventually, the last few drops of her piss ran out of her urethra and down the folds of her labia. Some of it was caught early by the sparse hair of her bush, but most of it ran further down over Charles’ head. If he hadn’t known what kind of liquid it was, it would have felt like a lukewarm shower; at least until it ran into his eyes and nose where it burned like hell and into his mouth tasting horrible. A loud rumble was heard a moment later and through his narrowed eyes, Charles saw a wall of white appearing in front of him as Cassidy wiped herself dry.

At least she has also wiped off my face, he thought, but there was no time to rest as he felt liquid running down his back. He resumed his struggles.

 

After drying her privates off, Cassidy got up from the toilet and turned around to flush. She was about to throw the toilet paper into the bowl when she noticed something out of place: There was a slight, brightly red streak on the paper.

Blood. She realized, knowing immediately what was going on.

 

Charles was so caught up in his tries to free himself from Cassidy’s vagina that he paid no attention to his surroundings at all. Not that it would’ve made a difference, anyway: He was still stuck halfway inside of her. He only noticed something wasn’t right when suddenly, the toilet bowl appeared under him again. By now, he was nearly outside, only his legs from his knees down being still stuck inside. When he looked up, he saw Cassidy’s hand approaching him, holding something white. When he realized what it was, he started screaming, knowing that he wouldn’t have the time he needed to wiggle himself completely out of her.

 

If Cassidy had looked down, she would probably have noticed the tiny man hanging headfirst out of her vagina. To Charles’ misfortune, however, it was all just routine for her and there was no need for her to look down. Her hands moved nearly automatically, aligning the tampon to her vaginal opening. In a single, fluid motion of her practiced hands, she brought the applicator into position and pushed the tampon inside of herself, unknowingly sealing the fate of another tiny man. Charles didn’t stand a chance and all his screaming and kicking was for naught as he was pushed back into the dark cavern of Cass’ menstruating pussy.

 

Totally unaware of what she had just done to her last night’s lover, Cassidy carelessly dropped the tampon applicator down into the toilet. Just as she was getting up, her smart phone in her pants’ pocket started ringing. She took it out.

Hmm, that’s Allison’s number, She thought, answering the call while standing up from the toilet.

“Hi, Allie, what’s up?” She said, holding her phone in one hand while pulling her pants up with the other.

“Hi. Ummm... I - I have a problem...”

“Oh?” Cassidy replied, finally managing to pull her pants as well as panties back up.

“What is it?” She pressed down the flush handle, sending the toilet’s contents into the sewer.

“Huh, what was that?” Allison asked as she faintly heard the roaring of the flush through the phone.

“Nothing. I just flushed the toilet, is all. So, what’s up?”

“Err, I didn’t want to interrupt you or something...” Allison replied shyly.

“You haven’t. I just got done. Now speak up, Allie.”

“So, uh, it’s my parents. They have, uh, disappeared. You know, just like the people at the hospital...”

Cassidy’s eyes narrowed. First, everyone at the hospital had disappeared, then, she was unable to find so much as a trace of her lover, although his clothes were still there, and now, Allison told her that her parents had disappeared, too. This was getting more confusing by the minute.

“Are you sure they’re gone?” She asked carefully, but she already knew the answer. Allie wouldn’t have called if she hadn’t been sure and she didn’t sound drunk anymore, either.

“Yes, Cass, I’m absolutely sure.” Came back in an offended tone.

“Okay, calm down.  Just wanted to make sure. You know, my, ahem, lover, disappeared, too. Tell me where you live and I’ll be right over.”

 

Paul and Debra were just so able to jump aside as Allison trampled past them in the hallway to the kitchen, every one of her steps causing a small earthquake for the tinies on the floor.

“Fuck, why is she walking so heavily?” Debra asked as the vibrations subsided.

“She isn’t, mom”, Paul answered, “it always feels like that at this size. Now come on, let’s follow her.”

The rest of the way, they moved close to the wall.

 

Allison sat down at the kitchen table, waiting for Cassidy to arrive. She was totally unaware of the three tiny people in the room, one of which was still unconscious.

 

“If we want her to hear us, we’ll need to get pretty close to her face.” Paul commented. They had made their way over to the kitchen table and were standing in the shadow of one of its legs, staring up to his sister.

“We better take care not to let her see us, though, she may think we’re bugs. Trust me, I know what I’m talking about...”

“You do? Wait, were you the ‘bug’ on the lobby desk, then?”

Paul shook his head. “No, but that probably was a shrunken person, too.”

“Damn, Allison wiped it away with a tissue and threw it into the trash...”

“Well, as long as nobody takes the trash out, he or she might have a chance to survive. I fear, though, that most of us tinies will die of starvation, eventually. I’m quite hungry, too, by the way. And thirsty...”

“Maybe we can scavenge something later. Allison has to eat, too, after all. For now, what do you think would be the best way to her face?”

Paul pondered for a moment. “Well, we’re small enough to climb up most fabrics. We could just climb her pants and blouse up to her shoulders and hope for her to hear us from up there.”

Debra nodded and motioned him to take the lead.

 

Nice place, Cassidy thought, seeing the Beckham family’s house. She rung the doorbell and a moment later, Allison opened.

“Hi.” Allie greeted her.

“Hi. Still no sign of your parents?”

Allison shook her head. “No, nothing. Come on, let’s sit down.”

She led Cassidy into the kitchen where they sat down at the table.

“Hmm. Bread rolls.” Cassidy commented, looking at the bag on the kitchen counter. “That reminds me that I haven’t eaten a thing yet...”

“Me neither. Seems like dad disappeared while making breakfast. I even found a pack of salami slices lying on the ground. How about you make us a cup of hot coffee and I turn some of those bread rolls into sandwiches, like, two for each of us?”

“Sounds great!” Cassidy commented. She went over to the coffee maker and took the can to fill it with water.

“How about salami and cheese?” Allison asked.

“Sure, sounds good to me.” Cass replied.

 

Debra and Paul were climbing Allison’s pants at hip level when the door bell rang. When Allison jumped out of her chair, they lost their grip. Luckily, Allison’s motion tossed them into the air and thus, instead of falling to the ground which would have meant certain death for them, they made a rough but survivable landing on the wooden table.

“Ow, fuck!” Paul exclaimed, holding his leg.

“Watch your language, Paul.” Debra said sternly.

My language, mom? What about your language, huh?”

Thinking about it, Debra realized he was right. The situation had made her so nervous that she didn’t watch what she said, either.

“Touché.” She replied. “What now?”

Still rubbing his leg, Paul answered: “Now, we wait for her to return.”

It didn’t take long for Allison to return together with Cassidy.

“Hey, look”, Debra commented, “it’s that nurse...”

“Yea. Her name is Cassidy. She took care of me in hospital. I think she likes me...”

“Yea.” His mother said darkly. “She does.”

Paul laughed at her uneasiness.

 

Jack Beckham awoke with a start when he was suddenly lifted into the air. He opened his eyes, confused. A moment ago, he had stood in the kitchen making breakfast for his family, then he suddenly felt dizzy. He remembered dropping the pack of sliced salami he was carrying, then everything went black. Now, he suddenly felt like he was flying.

As his eyes adjusted to the lighting, he was soon able see his surroundings again. He was lying on a soft ground of reddish-brown color that was being lifted through the air at high speed. The object he was lying on was pretty large and round in shape. As he was lying near the edge of the object, he bravely risked a look downwards. He felt nauseous as he realized he was floating a mile or so in the air, heading for a large structure of light blue painted wood. On top of that, he saw an oval, light brown structure, about the size of a house and with a large, yellowish cover over its top. It was this structure he was headed for. That structure reminded him of something, but as he was not used to his new scale just yet, it took him a while to realize what it was.

That looks like... A giant bread roll?! He thought. No. This can’t be right. If it was...

He turned around. Jack had studied biology and not in his wildest dreams he would’ve thought that something like this was even possible, but his eyes told him otherwise: He had shrunk. The object he was on was held by a giantess’ hand, and this giantess, he realized, was his daughter. The last pieces of the puzzle clicked into place the moment Allison dropped him onto the bread roll and hovered its other half over him: He was sitting on a salami slice!

“No, Allison, wait! I’m down here, sweetheart! Hey!” He shouted, but his daughter simply dropped the the bread roll’s other half on top of him, sealing him in between. Knowing this was a bad place to be, he immediately started crawling forwards, determined to get out of this prison before it was too late.

 

Cassidy put two steaming cups of coffee on the table while Allison put down two plates with two bread rolls each.

“Bon appétit.” She said, smiling at her friend, then they sat down to eat.

“So, do you think we should call the police again?” Allison asked, picking up her first bread roll.

“What good would that do?” Cassidy asked, shrugging.

“Well, they’d at least be informed.” Allison replied, taking her first bite.

 

Just as the two giant girls sat down, Debra noticed a movement. A head popped out between the two halves of one of the bread rolls.

“Hey, that’s your father!” She shouted to Paul, pointing at the bread roll.

“Oh shit.” Paul mumbled. Contrary to his mother, Paul realized the danger his father was in.

“Come on, we need to help him out of there.” Debra said, trying to run over to her husband.

Paul grabbed her shoulders to stop her, shaking his head as she turned around. “No, you can’t.”

”What!? Why not! Let go of me, I’ve got to help your father!” She tried to break free from his grip.

“No, don’t!” He shouted at her. “Look, it’s already too late!” He pointed over to the bread roll.

Debra turned back around just in time to see the bread roll being lifted into the air by Allison’s hand. Her eyes widened and she let out a scream of terror as Allison slowly turned the sandwich around between her hands, compressing the two halves slightly as her hands pressed down on them, and then moved it towards her mouth. A moment later, her daughter’s mouth closed around the part of the bread roll where her husband was located, biting down on it with relish. When she pulled the bread roll away, a large piece of it was missing, including Jack.

“Jack! Noooo!” Debra cried, tears running down her cheeks as Allison started chewing up the contents of her mouth. She fell to her knees, Paul’s hands resting on her shoulders in a fruitless try to calm her down.

 

Jack was flying through the air again and knew he was running out of time. His daughter’s giant face appeared in front of him already, her mouth opened wide to make room for the sandwich. He was already being shoved into Allie’s hungry maw when he finally wiggled himself free. He quickly dropped down. Behind him, his daughter’s teeth came down, pulverizing the bread’s hard crust with a loud crunch. There was no time to rest yet, though: Allison started chewing, tossing her mouth’ contents around wildly. Jack needed all his strength and concentration to avoid getting between her powerful molars as they slowly converted the hard bread roll along with the cheese and salami into an indiscernible mush. He tried to shout, but the crunching sounds of her chewing drowned out his miniscule voice. The worst, he knew, still lay in front of him, though: He had to avoid being swallowed along with said mush. Once he was in her stomach, there would be no escape. Luckily, he already had a plan that he hoped would work. He just had to time it right. First, Allison had to get done chewing. He really hoped that she would be done soon as the hard splinters of crust were cutting him every now and then. One had even pierced through his sleeve, scraping his skin.

 

“Mom, come on, we’ve got no time to waste...” Paul urged, but his mother was so caught up mourning her lost husband that she probably didn’t even hear him. It wasn’t easy for him, either, knowing that his sister had just unwittingly eaten their father, but first and foremost, he wanted to survive, and that meant that he had to reach Allison’s face and let her know he was there before she accidentally killed him, too. He had tried shouting for her but she still didn’t hear him so he had to get further up. That meant he had to climb her and now, while she was sitting still, was a good time to do so. Realizing that he had no choice, he left his mother sitting on the table and made his way over to his sister. With a jump, he passed the gap between the table and her body and easily managed to grab a hold on her blouse. Careful, he started climbing.

 

When Allison’s tongue moved up to her mouth’ roof to swallow, Jack was just where he wanted to be: Inside one of her cheek pouches. He quickly jumped over the row of her teeth and into the safety of the space under her tongue. A moment later, he heard a loud gulp and the tongue came down again, sealing him in. It was warm, it was humid and it certainly didn’t smell too nice, but he was alive and out of danger. Now, he could only wait until his daughter finished her breakfast. After that, he would only need to call out to her and she’d probably hear him from his current position...

 

Although the fabric of the blouse was easy to climb, it was still a long way up. Although it felt wrong to him, with no other place to rest, Paul decided to sit down on his sister’s left breast to catch his breath. He did so just as Allison finished her second bread roll and leaned back, feeling full and patting her stomach lightly, waiting for Cassidy to finish, too.

After about a minute, he suddenly heard a male voice shouting his sister’s name.

Dad! He thought immediately. He’s alive! A second later, Allison confirmed that she had heard him, too.

 

“Dad?!” Allison asked into the room.

“What?” Cassidy replied with a full mouth. After a moment of silence, Allison shrugged. “Nothing. I just thought I had heard my dad’s voice.

“I haven’t heard a thing.” Cass replied after swallowing the last of her breakfast. “Come on, let’s clean up quickly and then, we’ll call the police.”

Allison nodded.

 

Once he was sure that his daughter had finished eating, Jack shouted her name. He soon realized that her tongue prevented his shout from getting through, though, so he decided to try and climb onto it again. He waited until she lifted her tongue slightly to swallow and jumped out of his hiding place and onto her teeth which weren’t dangerous at all as long as she wasn’t chewing. From there, once her tongue came back down, he jumped over and onto it and shouted again. This time he was more successful. There were two things he hadn’t considered, though: Firstly, when she answered, the air current nearly tossed him out of her mouth, and secondly, from his current position, her voice was so loud that it nearly made his ear drums burst.

After shouting his name, Allison’s mouth closed again, sealing him in darkness once more, lying on his back near the tip of her tongue with his hands holding his ringing ears.

After a moment, light shone into Jack’s prison again as Allison continued speaking. He just rolled himself into fetal position and waited it out while holding his ears and hoping that he wouldn’t be blown out of her mouth as he probably wouldn’t survive the fall. The mouth closed for a moment again. Seconds passed and Jack stood up, hoping that it was over. After another few seconds, his daughter’s lips parted again, but this time, she didn’t speak.

Maybe she felt me on her tongue? He thought hopefully and turned around. But what approached her opened mouth wasn’t her hand coming to pick him up. He opened his mouth to scream but it was already too late.

 

Paul watched in horror when, after a momentary silence, Allison put her hand around her cup of coffee and lifted it up to her mouth. She poured the remaining contents of the cup into her mouth and swallowed with a big gulp before putting the cup away.

 

The lukewarm, dark liquid hit Jack like a tidal wave and carried him to the back of Allie’s throat. He had a hard time swallowing enough of it so as not to drown as it filled his open mouth. When he was able to breathe again, her lips had already closed behind him and, with a loud gulp, he was sucked down her gullet. He screamed all the way as the mighty muscles of her esophagus pushed him further and further. He knew that these very muscles also prevented his screams from reaching far enough for his daughter to hear, but that didn’t stop him and his screams got more and more hysterical as he neared his final destination.

 

Allison was unable to hear anything; Paul, on the other hand, could clearly hear his father’s screams getting louder and then quieter again as he passed by his position. Paul hung his head for a moment, then, he forced himself to get back up and resume his climb. If he didn’t, he knew, he could soon face a similar fate.

He grabbed the fabric just in time as Allison stood up. Her breasts jiggled under his feet and if he hadn’t held on, he would probably have fallen off. Instead, he now had a clear view to watch his mother’s demise at his sister’s and her new friend’s hands.

 

Cassidy collected the plates, stacking them over each other, then she held them at one edge of the table. Knowing immediately what she was up to, Allison helped her out, using her hand to sweep all the crumbs that had fallen onto the table over onto the plate. They smiled at each other as Cassidy walked over to the kitchen’s trashcan. She tilted the plates and together with all the crumbs, Allison’s tiny mother fell through the air and dropped down into the trashcan, her tiny form disappearing between the pile of typical household trash. Using her hand, Cassidy made sure that all crumbs were off the plate before putting them into the sink for someone to wash later.

“Okay, that’s that. What do you think? Should I call the police?”

Allison nodded. “Yea, we better let them know that more persons disappeared.”

Cassidy got her phone out and dialed. She waited. Seconds passed.

“Uh...” She mumbled, looking at Allie.

“What?” She inquired curiously.

“There... Is no one answering... The line is free, but...”

“So, you mean, there’s nobody at the other end.” Allison said nervously. It was more of a statement than a question. “Do you think they... Disappeared, too?”

Cassidy shrugged and tried two more times, but the result stayed the same.

“Shit.” She said after putting the phone away. “If even the guys at nine-one-one disappear, it’s pretty bad I’d say.”

Allison nodded. She was clearly nervous now.

“What - what do we do now?” She asked.

Cassidy thought for a moment.

“I think we need to find out what is happening. If everyone is disappearing... Well, it all started at the hospital, so maybe it has something to do with that.”

“What, do you think this is some kind of disease or something?”

“I have no idea, really. Maybe. Whatever it is, the hospital is the only lead we have, so we can only start looking there.”

Allison shook her head. “You want to investigate? That could be dangerous...”

“More dangerous than the fact that we could just disappear from one moment to another?” Cass shot back.

“Well... Perhaps, instead of trying to do this on our own, we could drive over to the local police station and see if they’re really all gone...”

“Okay, let’s check that out, first.” Cassidy agreed.

 

Jack knew that his time was up the moment he dropped into down into his daughter’s stomach. He landed with a smack in a heap of mush and, hopeless as it might be, he immediately worked on freeing himself from the sticky mass. Allison’s body was already working on processing her food: Down below, a semi liquid sludge sloshed from side to side as her stomach churned. For a moment, Jack thought about ways he could probably survive, but having studied biology, he knew that even if he survived her stomach, there was no way he would get through her intestines without being digested. The pile under his feet slowly got smaller as it was dissolved by the stomach acids and soon, he felt a burning sensation at his feet. Looking down, he found that some acid had pooled up in a hollow inside the pile.

The burning soon turned to ever intensifying pain and he dropped onto his bottom, his feet still hanging in the acid pool. Knowing that it was over, Jack decided to end it quickly and jump down, right into the acid - just that he couldn’t: His feet wouldn’t move. Looking down, he immediately saw why: The acid had already gone to work and there wasn’t much more than bones left from his feet as skin, flesh and muscles were already liquefied and mixed in with the acid that was slowly crawling up his legs now.

At least, my death is serving a purpose for my daughter, was the last thing he thought before a wave of acid washed over him. It went into every opening his body had and quickly started to dissolve him from the inside, leading to a quick death as his organs were destroyed. A while later, when every last bit of her stomach’s contents had been processed, the remaining sludge was pumped out, Jack’s remains included, and send on its way through her intestines towards its final destination.

 

After seeing his mother going into the trash, Paul momentarily considered to get down and try to free her. He quickly discarded that idea, though: He was nearly there, probably couldn’t help much anyways and it was very likely that, if she survived the fall, Debra would make it on her own. He resumed his climb and made good progress while the girls were talking. What he heard worried him greatly. If even the 911 operators had ‘disappeared’, which he knew meant they had shrunk, then it was very possible that the whole city, or even worse, the whole country, was hit by whatever it was that made people shrink. If so, he had to warn Allison, and fast, because if she and Cassidy were going to trample through the city, they could kill a hundred people or more without even noticing.

Soon, he reached the neckline of her blouse. He sincerely hoped she would hear him from here, because otherwise, he’d have to climb her hair to get further up. Putting one of his hands around his mouth while holding on with the other, he shouted up to her.

 

Allison cringed as a voice whispered her name.

“Paul!? Is that you?” She received no answer and only a confused look by Cassidy.

“You didn’t hear that, right? You didn’t hear someone whispering my name a moment ago.”

Cassidy shook her head.

“Okay...” Allison put her hands on her hips and turned around to look through the room. “If this is a joke, Paul, I don’t find it funny. Come out right now.”

There was no reaction. After a few seconds, she sighed.

“I must be hearing things, then.” She commented. “Come on, Cass, let’s go.”

 

The sudden shudder of his sister cringing caught Paul totally unprepared and he nearly lost his grip. Before he could stabilize himself again, Allison started moving and he eventually fell. He closed his eyes, certain that he was falling to his death now, and opened them again only when he felt himself hitting a soft ground. Looking up, he saw his sister’s face a good way above through a rounded ‘window’ and to his side, he found a deep crevice separating the floor. It took him only a few moments to realize that he had dropped into his sister’s cleavage. These few moments were too much, though: Allison got moving and her still unprepared brother started sliding down her jiggling breast.

Try as he may, Paul wasn’t able to stop or even slow his sliding motion and soon, he dropped down into the crevice between the two mountains of flesh and only stopped when he touched ground again. Exhausted from the climb and held in between Allison’s tits by her bra, all Paul could do was wait. He sat down, leaning his back against her soft flesh. As much as he would have liked to, he couldn’t deny that resting his body against his sister’s soft breast felt great and that just thinking about where he was was extremely arousing to him. It was nicely warm in here, he noticed, and soon, his eyes got heavy. With his ear to her breast, Paul could hear his sister’s body working. Her heart was pumping rhythmically, if a bit fast, air was rushing in and out of her lungs and down below, her stomach was gargling slightly as it processed her breakfast. With that monotone ambient noise all around, it took only seconds until he fell asleep.

End Notes:

So much for chapter number 2. The next one will probably be up on Friday. No promises, though.

Investigation by Prodi

It was only a short drive over to the local police station but the snow on the streets slowed them down. After ten minutes of careful driving, Cassidy finally parked her car in front of the building and they got out.

“Damn weather!” Allison exclaimed as she nearly slipped on a frozen patch on the sidewalk. Cassidy nodded.

“Yea. And if we can trust the weather guys on TV, it will stay like that for all week. Speaking of that, if the weather wasn’t this bad, I’d say that the streets are suspiciously empty, too...”

Allison realized her friend was right: There were only a few people walking around and they had only met five or six other cars on their way, but that could also be because no one got outside at all in the deep snow and freezing cold if he didn’t have to.

The situation was already clear the moment they entered the building and found no one at the front desk.

“Hello? Anyone there?” Cassidy shouted; her voice echoed through the complete silence but she didn’t receive an answer.

“Seems like there’s no one around. They’re all gone...” Allison commented nervously.

“Indeed, so it seems.”

Both women jerked and spun around in unison as they heard a voice to their right and sighed as they saw a police officer coming out of a hallway. The man came over to them.

“Hey!” Cassidy said. “I know you. You’re one of the officers who investigated at the hospital.”

“Yes, I am, and as such, I’m very concerned to see more people disappearing. You are that nurse that called us, right?”, he then looked over to Allison, “And you’re the girl that was visiting that morning.”

The two women nodded and told the man their names.

“I am officer Harvey Bell. Well, why are you here?” The man inquired.

After a moment of hesitation, Allison was first to answer: “We’re looking for help. My family disappeared, too.”

“And so did my, err, friend.” Cassidy added.

The officer scratched his head.

“This is getting pretty disturbing by now.” He said after a moment. “Let’s talk.”

He motioned them to follow him and led them through a series of hallways until they reached the station’s ready room. He pointed at a nearby table.

“Take a seat.”

“You see”, officer Bell said after everyone was seated, “this is all very worrying. When I came in here this morning, this room was full of people. Then I excused myself to the bathroom and when I came back five minutes later, everyone including my partner Bill were gone. So, how did it happen? Did you see anything? Did you notice any strange sounds? For me, it seems like it just happened. No sounds or anything. One second they were all there, the next second everyone was gone...”

Allison shook her head. “Same for me. I went to sleep last night and when I woke up, no one was around.” She blushed slightly as she added: “I probably wouldn’t have noticed a thing though, anyway, I was a bit drunk last night...”

“Same for you?” Bell asked looking at Cassidy.

“Yea. You know, Allison and me were at the same club last night. She went home first while I chatted with that cute guy, Charles Tate. We were getting along really well and so, I invited him to come to my place...”

“Charles Tate? The son of doctor Matthew Tate?” The officer interrupted.

Cassidy fell silent. Now she knew why he looked so familiar: He was the son of the hospital’s chief physician. She had seen him quite a few times, actually, but he never took notice of her or any other personnel at the hospital.

“Yes, that Charles Tate.” Cassidy confirmed. “Well, as I said, we drove to my apartment, by cab, of course, although I wasn’t really drunk. We slept in my bed together, me falling asleep in his arms, and when I woke up, he was gone.”

“Could he have left before you woke up?” Bell asked.

“Only if he left my apartment completely naked, as his clothes were still scattered around my bedroom floor.”

“So, you two made love that night?” The officer pressed on.

Cassidy’s face reddened, if from anger, embarrassment or both, no one could tell.

“Why is that important anyway? The only thing that matters is that he’s gone, right?”

“Calm down, I’m just trying to find a reason for people disappearing. It all started at a hospital so my first guess is that it could be some kind of disease and if you two had sex...”

“How comes everyone thinks I’m a slut!?”, Cassidy hissed, now visibly angry, “If you need to know, fine, yes, we fucked last night. I’m pretty sure, though, that I don’t have a crazy disease that makes everyone I sleep with disappear. Also, I’m pretty certain that I did not fuck every single person at the hospital, and neither Allison’s family. If this is a disease of some kind, it most certainly hasn’t anything to do with sex.”

Officer Bell raised his hands in defense. “Hey, calm down! That’s not how I meant it. I just meant that such a close, physical contact would help spreading a disease, any disease, even more.”

“I hope so.” She replied, still a bit angry.

“So, let’s talk about...” Harvey started, but was interrupted when Cassidy suddenly let out a short scream.

“Hey, what’s up?” He asked, concerned.

“Nothing.” Cassidy said, calming down and wiggling her right leg. “Just a bug trying to crawl up my leg.”

 

Officer Wade realized that trying to climb up that girl’s leg had not been the smartest idea after all when she suddenly started screaming.

Damn, she must’ve felt me, he thought. He was just climbing a short patch of exposed skin between her boot and her pants’ leg and was now trying to hold onto a very short hair on her leg that a normal sized person probably wouldn’t even notice. She was way stronger than him, though, and after a second of her shaking her leg from side to side, he lost his grip and went flying through the air, roughly impacting the hard, laminated floor of the room. He barely had the time to stand back up when a shadow fell on him. He looked up and saw the woman’s foot, clad in a brown leather boot that he had climbed just minutes before, hovering a few feet above his head. He let out a bloodcurdling scream and tried to run, but at his size, there was no way he could get away and he knew that.

At least, death came quick for the poor officer: He felt a rush of air for a short moment, then the sole of the heavy boot touched his back and sent him to the ground. Not a second later, he felt the weight of the woman’s foot pressing on his tiny body. The last thing he heard as everything went black around him was the sickening crunch of his own bones breaking.

 

Without a further thought, Cassidy brought her foot down on the dark speck that she thought was a bug and twisted it a few times to make sure she had killed it. The miniscule being’s body popped immediately under the pressure and when she moved her foot away, only a tiny, nearly unnoticeable speck of red blood remained.

“So, what did you want to say?” Cassidy asked casually; she had no idea that she had just committed a murder.

“I wanted to say: Let’s talk about how we should proceed. Someone has to investigate this, but I can’t do that alone, I fear, and seeing that I am the only police officer around here right now, I thought maybe you two could help me out.”

“You want us to help you investigate?” Allison asked surprised.

“That’s a great idea!” Cassidy chimed in.

“Yes, if you want to. I have to make a few calls first, though, inform my superiors, such things, so make yourself comfortable for a moment, yes?”

“Sure.” Cassidy said, relaxing in the chair. Her gaze fell upon a cardboard box that had been sitting on the table the whole time. Curiously, she opened it.

“What a cliché.” She giggled.

“What is?” Officer Bell asked, turning around. Cassidy was still giggling.

“This box of donuts here is.” She said.

 

When officer Bill Hatcher put the donuts down on the table, his colleague Harvey had just excused himself to the bathroom. He was going to wait for him to return before he started eating, he decided as he was proceeding to sit. Before he could even sit down, though, he suddenly started to feel dizzy. The room around him started rotating faster and faster and he closed his eyes for a moment while putting both his hands on the table, waiting for it to be over. It didn’t subside, though, and when he opened his eyes for a moment, he found that most of the others were having problems, too: some were supporting themselves on the tables like him, others were staggering through the room like they were drunk, one or two even toppled over with their chairs. A few seconds later, he felt his vision narrowing. He tried to scream but only managed a muffled yelp.

Bill woke up again to a strange, scratching sound. He carefully opened his eyes. Once he had adjusted to the brightness, he took a look around and nearly panicked as he saw the face of Harvey a few feet away: It was giant, larger than his whole body. He looked around further and realized soon that his friend wasn’t larger than he had been before; he, on the other hand, had gotten a lot smaller and was sitting on top of his and Harvey’s table. Harvey was picking up the few chairs that had fallen over, not noticing him or any of the other officers who probably shared his fate.

What now? He thought. He had to make Harvey notice him, but that wouldn’t happen unless he came over to the table. In the meantime, now that he didn’t feel dizzy anymore, he felt hungry again, and the box of donuts was standing nearby with its lid open a bit. At his size, it would take some time to reach, but why not do something productive until Harvey found him? He got moving.

The cardboard box was reached after about five minutes and he easily scaled the cardboard wall, dropping down onto the box’s floor on the inside. From there, he started climbing one of the donuts. The material was soft and bouncy, but he managed to climb it by digging his hands and feet into it. It was an exhausting task and when he finally reached the top, he needed to catch his breath for a moment. He had no idea how long it took him to reach this spot, but he guessed it were at least another five minutes. When he was finally breathing normally again, he knelt down and started to rip tiny pieces out of the chocolate coating and eat them.

After a while he heard steps closing in. Was Harvey coming over to their table? He was about to climb back down but then realized that the steps only passed by and went off into the distance again. His friend walked straight past, his destination unknown.

Hopefully, he comes back. Bill thought. As he passed the table, Harvey caused a small gust of wind, nearly unnoticeable to a human, but it was enough to make the lid of the cardboard box close, sealing Bill in complete darkness.

“Well, that’s just great.” He mumbled sarcastically. “At least I’ve got something to eat.” He knelt back down and continued eating.

 

“Oh, yea,” Harvey said, looking at the box, “Bill bought them for us before he disappeared. You can eat them if you want.”

“Really?” Cassidy and Allison asked in unison. The officer nodded, then turned back to his cell phone.

“Well, that’s nice of him.” Allison commented as Cassidy opened the box and handed her one of the four donuts from the box and taking another one for herself.

“Bon appétit.” Cassidy said to Allison who smiled back and nodded, holding her own donut.   

“Yes, bon appétit.” Then they both shoved their donuts into their mouths.

 

Bill was interrupted a short while later when he heard steps approaching again accompanied by the voices of Harvey and two different women. They came closer and, eventually, seemed to sit down at the table he was on. He stopped eating, feeling pretty full by now anyways, and listened to their conversation.

This must have happened to all of those who disappeared, he realized, they all shrank, just like me.

He pondered how something like that could even be possible, not listening to the conversation anymore, and thus was surprised when the lid of the box opened and the giant face of Cassidy suddenly stared down at him. The hunger in her eyes was obvious as she looked at the donuts, and her intent was made even more clear as she licked her glossy, peach colored lips.

Time to get out of here. Bill thought and tried to jump off the donut. Only that he couldn’t: His feet had sunken into the soft chocolate and he was unable to pull them back out. He tried to pull himself free with force, then he tried wiggling around but that made him only sink in deeper. Seeing that he was unable to free himself, he started waving and shouting up to the girl, hoping to get her attention. She took no notice of him at all, though, as she picked up the donut next to him and handed it over to her friend. By the time she picked up his donut for herself, his throat was sore from screaming, his mouth was dry and he had to catch his breath. Unable to scream anymore, he helplessly watched as the girl brought the donut closer and closer to her mouth.

A minty smell, either from toothpaste or a mint chewing gum, washed over Bill when Cassidy opened her mouth. Although normally a pleasant smell, it was so overpoweringly strong that it made him gag, and it got even worse when he was suddenly yanked forward into her mouth. He shivered in fear as he looked over his shoulder at the rows of shiny white teeth. A moment later, that teeth came crashing down, ripping through the soft donut and separating a single, giant bite from the rest. In a last effort to save himself, he opened his mouth to scream again, but just at that moment, a drop of saliva fell from the roof of Cassidy’s mouth and right into his, making him cough and sputter instead. A moment later, her tongue began moving, flipping the donut around in her mouth so she could chew it up.

He survived for a few more seconds but eventually, it came as it had to: He found himself right in between her molars. He let out a last, panicked yelp. There was no time for anything more as her teeth descended upon him. For a while, he was just pressed further down into the soft donut. When he eventually felt a resistance under his feet, he knew that his time was up. He screamed horribly from the pain as his body was slowly being compressed and one bone after another broke with a deafening crunch, but the donut surrounding him prevented his screams from escaping and thus, Cassidy remained completely unaware of the carnage she caused inside her mouth.

 

Cassidy chewed slowly, savoring the sweet taste of the donut’s chocolate coating.

Certainly not the best donuts I ever ate, Cassidy thought as she noticed a strange, kinda metallic taste in her mouth. The taste was faint, though, and was soon overpowered by sugary sweetness.

But not the worst, either. Cassidy concluded, swallowing the bite in her mouth to take the next bite a moment later. Never would she have believed that the metallic taste in her mouth was the taste of the blood from a tiny human being pulverized by her mighty teeth.

When they finished their donuts, Harvey was still on the phone and getting more nervous by the minute. As it seemed, most of his calls weren’t answered at all. The few times someone did answer, he wasn’t very pleased with what he was told. When he eventually put the phone away and turned to them again, he looked like he was deep in thought.

“It’s bad.” He said in a monotone voice.

“What is?” Cassidy asked nervously.

“Well, if this is, in fact, a disease, then it is already spreading outside the city. We’ve got reports of similar disappearances from all across the state.” He shook his head. “I’ll have to go talk to some people. You should go home now. Meet me at the hospital tomorrow at ten in the morning.”

The girls nodded and left, leaving Harvey alone with his thoughts.

 

While the girls were out of the house, Debra Beckham started slowly making her way back out of the trashcan. She, along with the crumbs, tumbled down in between the trash. Now she lay in complete darkness and had no idea where she needed to go. The air around her was filled with the smell of typical household trash. She carefully stood back on her feet, at her size she could easily stand between the heaps of trash, and started feeling around, careful as to not cut her hands on the crumbs, some of which were sharp like glass shards and had already cut her skin here and there while she was falling.

Soon, she found a small ‘corridor’ between the trash that had a slight upward slope. She had to crouch down slightly to fit through it, but it was most likely the way she came in so she started walking.

It was easy enough to feel her way forward. It was not as easy to keep breathing steadily with the smell of trash all around and every time her hand touched something soft, sticky or slimy, she wondered what it was that she was touching just to realize a moment later that she really didn’t want to know. Suddenly, she felt a cold, smooth wall in front of her: She had reached the outer wall of the trashcan.

What now? She thought. Feeling around, she realized that there was no trash above her head anymore so she probably fell straight down here. But how could she get back up? She knew there was only one way: She had to climb the nearby trash. She walked back into the direction she had come from until she felt a wall above and in front of her. It took her a moment to find a hold for her hands, then she pulled herself up. Now, she just had to find a place to put her feet, but that was just as complicated in the complete darkness.

Damn, that’s probably how blind people feel all the time. She thought, cringing, as she felt around with her feet.

After a while, though, both her feet found a hold and she started climbing.

It was a long and hard way back to the top of ‘trash hill’, filled with different smells of trash and more strange feelings under her hands and feet. Her arms were already aching when she finally saw the first bit of light. With nowhere to sit and rest and the knowledge that, if she fell back down, she probably wouldn’t be so lucky to stay unhurt again, she pulled herself further and further up.

It slowly got brighter, but the light was still too dim to see what she was climbing and thus, she nearly fell down when instead of finding a hold, her left hand suddenly sank into a soft, mushy something. She grimaced and gagged as the smell told her she had put her hand into an old, rotting piece of a banana. She quickly pulled it back out and searched for something else, but found nothing nearby. She knew she had no choice so she hesitantly dug her hand into the rotten fruit once more, deeper this time, and tried to climb it. It wasn’t easy but she did it and sighed when she was finally past it.

The journey took another exhausting three minutes, but eventually, she came close to the top.

Just one last climb! She sighed silently. In the bright light shining in, she was now able to see the pieces of trash she was climbing. The problem, though, was that, at her current size, she still had a hard time identifying objects and thus, she had no idea what it was that she was about to climb. It was of a light red color and felt soft and a bit bouncy; it didn’t matter anyway, right now, she just wanted to sit down, no matter what she would sit on. She pulled herself the rest of the way up and sank onto the bouncy ground to catch her breath and relax her arms.

Looking around, it got awfully clear what she was sitting on: It was the condom she and her husband had used last night. Jack had a habit of buying colorful condoms and make her guess the color. She smirked, then her mood darkened when the picture of Allison unwittingly eating her own father alive entered her mind again. She shook her head. There was no time for this now.

She got back up and scanned her surroundings, because although she was out of the trash, didn’t mean that she was out of the danger. She had to get out of the trashcan. The problem was that, although nearly full, there was still some room between the trash and the lid of the trashcan. The lid itself, luckily, was partially open, so she won’t have to think about a way to open it. But how could she get up there in the first place? She looked around further, but didn’t find an answer.

I’ll just have to try, She thought, maybe, if I take a running start, I can jump high enough to get up there. First, though, she had to rest for a while. The climb had exhausted her. She carefully sat down and closed her eyes just for a moment.

 

Debra’s eyes flew open when she heard the loud click of a key turning in a lock. A moment later, Cassidy’s and Allison’s voices sounded through the kitchen.

Damn, I must’ve nodded off. Debra thought. The Voices were getting closer.

 

After they left the police station, Allison and Cassidy stopped by a supermarket to buy something for lunch. While wandering through the mostly empty halls, Allison said to Cassidy:

“Hey Cass, can I ask you something?”

“Sure, what is it?” Cassidy answered. Allison seemed nervous.

“You know, I have been thinking about my family’s house. How lonely it’ll feel to live there alone. I wanted to ask you: Would you mind staying with me for a few days? I have quite a bit of room...”

Cassidy smiled. “Of course. In fact, with everything that’s happening, I don’t really want to be home alone, either.”

They grabbed everything they needed, then they stopped by Cassidy’s apartment so she could get her purse before driving back to the Beckham family’s house.

Back inside, they headed right for the kitchen to drop off what they bought. Cassidy quickly dropped her purse in a corner next to the trashcan and helped Allison putting everything in the right place. When they were done, she went back to her purse to grab one of her chewing gums, popped it into her mouth and threw the wrapping into the nearby trashcan.

“Hey, Allie. I think your trashcan is full.” She commented.

“Okay, I’m gonna take the trash out in a moment.” She replied as she was rummaging through the cabinets searching for the tools she’d need to make lunch. Cassidy waved her hand.

“No sweat, Allie. How about you make us lunch and I take the trash out?” With that, she lifted the lid off the trashcan and bent down to take the bag out.

 

Debra jumped to her feet.

Time to get out of here. She thought. The short nap had provided her with new vigor. She backed away from the side of the can and then ran back up to it, jumping up. She wasn’t able to jump high enough, though, missing the rim of the trashcan by less than an inch, and bumped heavily into the plastic wall.

“Well, fuck!” she exclaimed as she dropped down onto her behind. Just a moment later, a hand reached through the lid above her and dropped a piece of paper into the trash which landed right on her head.

Chewing gum wrapper, Debra concluded noticing the slight smell of mint. Probably Cassidy’s, she thought as she knew Allison wasn’t a fan of chewing gum at all.

She quickly crouched away under the paper. What she heard then made her shiver in fear: Allison saying she’d be taking out the trash in a moment. She nearly panicked as there seemed to be no way to escape, then she realized that Cassidy had just given her what she needed: An inch or so extra. She climbed onto the small hill of paper, crouched down slightly, then jumped and managed to grab onto the rim of the trashcan. The lid was still slightly open and she pulled herself up and through it. While doing so, she listened to the girls and heard Cassidy offering to take the trash out while Allie made lunch. Eventually, she stuck her head out and looked down, realizing there was something she hadn’t thought about.

How the hell do I get down there without breaking every damn bone in my body? She pondered. There was no way she could climb the smooth plastic surface of the trashcan. Below her stood a Purse, probably Cassidy’s, but she feared that wouldn’t cushion her fall much. I can’t simply jump down there, can I?

Cassidy made that decision for her, though: When she lifted the lid off the trashcan, Debra lost her hold and tumbled through the air towards the ground, passed through the open zipper of Cass’ purse and eventually landed on something soft. The impact still hurt and her whole body was aching, but at least she was alive and nothing seemed broken. Above, Cassidy lifted the bag out of the trashcan and tied it shut, quickly put a new bag in and then left to take the trash outside.

Well, anything is better than getting thrown out with the trash, Debra thought, rubbing her hurting legs. While doing so, she took a quick look around and found out that she had landed on a pack of tissues.

Lucky me, She thought, if I had landed on something hard instead, I could’ve died!

With no way out of the gigantic purse, Debra kept seated, massaged her aching body and listened to the girls above.

 

At some point, Paul, who was still sitting in his sister’s bra, woke up, too. The first thing he noticed when he woke up was the smell of something cooking. He listened. Above, his sister and Cassidy were chatting about this and that, mostly typical girl stuff, while they were probably preparing lunch. His stomach growled; he was damn hungry and his mouth was dry, too. Whatever it was they were cooking, he was determined to get himself some of it. His sister’s breasts were jiggling slightly with every of her movements, and every time that happened, a small space opened between her body and the bra. It was not big enough for him to simply fall through, meaning a normal human probably wouldn’t even notice it, but it was enough for him to force himself into, which he did. It was anything but pleasant, but with every jiggle, he managed to push a bit further until he eventually fell out of her bra. Having expected it to happen, he easily grabbed onto the belt of her pants in fall. From there, it was easy to climb out from her blouse and take a look.

 

As neither of them was in the mood to spend hours cooking, Cassidy and Allison decided on something simple for lunch: A simple vegetable soup with carrots, tomatoes and a bit of garlic. While the soup cooked, Allison showed Cassidy her brothers room that would serve as her bedroom until, hopefully, her family would be found. Soon, they sat down at the table and ate while chatting with each other; neither of them noticed the small, dark speck moving over the table.

 

Paul waited for the girls to go over to the table, then he dropped down onto it before they sat down. He wasn’t a fan of vegetable soup, or soups in general, but right now, he would probably eat anything, and the soup had the advantage that it was food and water at the same time.

 Today seemed to be his lucky day, too, as Allison spilled some of her soup onto the table without even noticing. She and her new friend were eating slowly while still chatting, and so, Paul had more than enough time. He walked over to his sister’s plate. The spilled soup had formed a puddle that was the size of a small lake to him. He crouched down at its edge and, as strange as it felt, started drinking it right from the table. There was even a bit of carrot floating nearby that he could take a few bites from and it didn’t take long until he felt full.

Now, where should I go? He pondered. He still needed to get in contact with his sister, tell her that he was still there. That meant there was only one thing he could do: He had to try and climb up to his sister’s face again. He quickly went back over to her and jumped off the table, landing in her lap. From there, because he didn’t want to risk being noticed, he moved under his sister’s blouse and started climbing it on the inside. He had barely reached the height of her navel when he heard them finishing their lunch. He pressed himself against the fabric and tightened his grip. A moment later, his world started moving.

 

“So,” Cassidy said after they put the plates away, “got any plans for the afternoon?”

“Umm... Not really.” Allison answered. A second later, she seemed to remember something and looked at the clock. “Shit! I nearly forgot...”

“Forgot what?” Cassidy asked, amused about her friends nearly panicked expression.

“I have a date!” She exclaimed, scratching her head.

“A date?” Cassidy wondered, “I thought you said you were a virgin?”

 “I have a date, Cass. Just because we date doesn’t mean we must have sex.”

“So, you’ve got a boyfriend?”

“Yea. We’ve been dating for a month today exactly. We wanted to celebrate it by going to the movies together.”

Cassidy put a hand on her shoulder. “Well then, you should probably get ready to leave. Don’t worry, Allie, I can take care of myself and I promise you I won’t disappear while you’re away.”

Allison let out a short laugh. “Yea, well, you know, you could also come with us, if you want...”

Cassidy hesitated. “I really don’t want to disturb you two.”

“Nonsense! A bit of company can’t hurt, I say.”

Cassidy hesitated for a moment more, then she agreed.

“Great!” Allison commented. “I just need a moment to get dressed.”

With that, she disappeared into her room.

 

Paul had slowly climbed further up while the girls were talking. If he had listened to their conversation, he would have known that his sister was about to change, but alas, he hadn’t and was caught totally by surprise when he was suddenly yanked upwards and was sent flying through the air.

The seconds felt like hours, then he finally impacted. The force of the impact made him loose his grip and he tumbled through and out of the blouse, rolled over another soft underground for a few seconds and eventually came to a halt when he got tangled inside some other piece of clothing.

At least it didn’t hurt too much, he thought. His surroundings told him that Allie had thrown him onto her bed. Her blouse was lying in front of him and a second later, a shadow fell on him as her jeans sailed over his head and landed a bit further down the bed. He tried to find out what it was that he was sitting on, but the shape didn’t look familiar at all.

It took only a few more seconds until the next object sailed over his head. This time, it were his sister’s panties, followed only a short while later by her bra and against all his good resolutions, he couldn’t help but turn around at take a peek. There she stood, completely naked and rummaging through her wardrobe. He had a good profile view of her while she did, then, she turned around in his direction, having found what she was looking for. Paul, though, only had eyes for her body, not for the piece of cloth she was holding. Her hips swung and her breast jiggled slightly with every step she took; it certainly was a sight to behold.

Paul felt himself unwillingly getting aroused once again, but he couldn’t turn around, couldn’t take his eyes off her. He stared as if in trance as his sister approached his position, not even noticing the ever intensifying vibrations caused by her.

Eventually, she came to a stop right in front of him. The black hair of her bush hung only a few inch in front of his face and her odor washed over him. He tried to look at her face, but his view was obstructed by the mountains of flesh that were her breasts. Without even thinking, he slowly slid his hand into his pants and started jacking off again as he watched her getting clothed and was soon so caught up in it that he didn’t even stop when Allison’s body was covered again by the dark green winter dress she was putting on. Then, though, she did something that made him jump and quickly pull his hand out of his pants: She bent down to him. Paul shivered, thinking she could’ve noticed him, but to his relief, she hadn’t. She just reached out with her hands to grab something - and that something was the piece of cloth he was lying on. Paul screamed...

 

In her room, Allison went over to her Bed where she stored her underwear and socks in a drawer of her nightstand. She quickly picked a pair of white wool socks, a black bra and a panty hose and deposited them on her bed, then she walked over to her wardrobe, taking her clothes off as she went.

 After a few seconds, she had found what she was looking for: A dark green winter dress that she knew was warm but still showed enough of her body. With it in her hands, she went back to her bed and put it on, then she bend down to pick up her pantyhose, not noticing the small, dark speck that was her brother sitting on it, and put it on, too. She then quickly slipped into her shoes, a pair of black loafers.

 

Paul’s screams were soon silenced when the fabric pressed him tightly against his sister’s vagina, the thick strands of hair wrapping around his tiny body as if to welcome it.

Well, at least I’m on her front side this time, was the first thing he thought, quickly followed by: This didn’t look like panties at all.

It took him but a moment to realize that he was inside a pantyhose.

“Why is she wearing a pantyhose?” He mumbled to himself, then he remembered: She was going on a date! She had been talking about it for days.

 

“My, my!” Cassidy commented when Allison came back into the kitchen, “our little virgin knows how to look sexy.”

She raised her arms defensively as her friend playfully raised her hand as if to slap her, then they both laughed.

“Really now, though, you look good.” Cassidy said more seriously.

“I know, right? I just hope Raymond thinks the same!”

“Oh, I bet he will.” Cassidy reassured her, then she picked up her purse and they left the house.

 

Each step that Cassidy took made the purse sway back and forth, shaking Debra from side to side just like everything inside. She knew that it would only be a matter of time until something hit her right on, which could hurt or even kill her, thus, she decided to do the only thing that came to her mind right away: She carefully crawled to the opening of the pack of tissues, pushed the cover aside far enough for her to fit through, then crawled inside, hiding between the layers of paper.

 

“So, where do you meet?” Cassidy asked as she noticed they were heading for a bus stop.

“Normally, he’d pick me up with his car,” Allison answered, “but with all that snow, we agreed that I would come over to his apartment and we’d take the bus to the movies.”

Cassidy nodded. It was snowing heavily once again and the wind was blowing the snow into their faces.

While they waited, Cassidy asked curiously: “So, what’s he like?”

“Oh, he’s a very nice guy. If he wasn’t, I wouldn’t be with him, after all.” Allison replied. “Paul introduced us to each other. They’re friends from his time back in school and hang out quite often even though they’re very different persons. Raymond is athletic and was one of the best on their school’s track team while Paul takes every chance he gets to sit down. Well, one day, mom and dad were out of the house and I was supposed to have a sleepover at a friend’s, so Paul invited Raymond to stay at our house for a day without telling anyone. My friend had to call it off, though, because she got sick.

Raymond came over right after his training and went to take a shower. When I came home, Paul was nowhere to be found and Raymond was just stepping out of the bathroom, wearing nothing but a towel around his waist. I was just as shocked as he was, I tell you. I remember him blushing. His head was red like a tomato as he introduced himself...”

Allison smirked. “He looked sooo cute, you know? A moment later, Paul came home and hastily introduced me.”

The bus arrived and they got on, taking the backmost seats. After they sat down, Allison continued.

“We sat together for hours, chatting at the kitchen table. Paul was quite jealous at that time because his friend spent more time with me than with him. It was like we were made for each other: We shared interests and hobbies, liked the same music. From that day, we’ve been dating. Paul got over it after a while and was even quite supportive, encouraging me to pursue my relationship with Ray even more. Well, that’s our stop. You’ll soon meet Raymond yourself.”

They got off the bus and walked for another two minutes until they arrived at an apartment building. Allison rang the door bell labeled ‘Jansen’.

“Who is it?” A young male voice came out of the intercom.

“Ray? It’s me!” Allie replied.

“Hey, Allie! I’m there in a second.” The voice replied.

Allison and Cassidy took a few steps back and seconds later, the door opened and a young man stepped out and went over to Allison right away to hug her. Cassidy looked at him.

She certainly has a good taste in men, she concluded. Raymond was tall, about 6’2” and thus about 7 inches taller than her and 6 inches taller than Allie. As she had said, he had an athletic, muscular build. His skin showed a slight tan, he had medium-length, light brown hair and similarly colored eyes in a cute, oval face. A slight hint of a beard adorned his chin under his pale red lips.

Instead of bending down, Raymond simply lifted Allison off her feet and up to his face where they kissed deeply for a second, then he let her back down.

“I’m also glad to see you, Ray.” Allison commented his exaggerated greeting. They laughed.

“You look great today. I never would’ve thought that a girl could look that - appealing - in winter clothes.”

“Why yes, thanks, Ray. You look good, too, by the way. As always...”

“So,” Raymond asked, looking over to Cassidy, “who’s your friend?”

Allison introduced Cass without mentioning any of the last few days’ strange events and Raymond immediately agreed that she could accompany them. At first, Cassidy had doubts, fearing that Raymond could take too close a look at her, but it soon got clear that he was madly in love with Allison and could hardly take his eyes off her.

 

The cinema was nearly empty when they entered and went over to buy tickets.

“I wonder why there are so few people around lately...” Raymond commented.

“Yes, very strange.” Allison said evasively.

They got three tickets for, as Cassidy noticed, a movie advertised as a ‘romantic comedy’, then, they went over to buy popcorn and drinks. They went over to the counter; the cashier, though, was nowhere in sight. They waited for a minute, but no one showed up.

“Damn bad service around here.” Allison muttered. Both Raymond and Cassidy nodded.

“Okay, no drinks then.” She concluded. “At least, someone forgot their popcorn.”  She added, pointing at a fallen over bag of popcorn on the side of the counter.

 

Melissa wasn’t too fond of her job as a cashier in the cinema but she really needed the money so she did her best to be friendly to the people she sold stuff to although it was a pretty stressful job serving all the visitors. Today, the cinema was strangely empty, though, and she was really glad when the next customers showed up. It was a young couple, barely eighteen, probably on a date, holding hands the whole time. They ordered a bag of popcorn and two cokes. Melissa picked up a bag of popcorn from the nearby shelf and returned to put it on the counter when she suddenly felt dizzy.

“Miss? Is everything alright?” She heard the young guy ask. He came over with his girlfriend to help her, but a second later, he seemed to stagger himself, as did his girlfriend. Melissa let go of the popcorn, dropping the bag on the counter, as her vision started blurring. Seconds later, everything went black.

Melissa awoke a while later. She had no idea how much time had passed, but she did know what woke her up: There was a loud, thumping sound and the floor under her seemed to be shaking. She opened her eyes. Everything looked strange. She was lying on her back so the first thing she did was get to her feet, then she looked around. All around her, she saw strange, round objects with a brightly yellow color. She touched one: It was hard like a rock. A moment later, a shadow fell over her. Looking up, what she saw took her breath: A few feet in front of her stood a giant woman. She couldn’t believe what she saw so she closed her eyes for a moment.

She opened them again when a voice boomed above her, complaining about bad service. Nothing had changed. The girl above said something about forgotten popcorn and suddenly, everything made sense. Melissa realized that the yellow rocks around her were mere pieces of popcorn which must have fallen out of the bag that she dropped before she... shrank. That realization came too late, though: The giant woman started coming in her direction. Shocked, she watched the woman’s foot coming down, easily flattening one of the popcorn rocks. Knowing that there was no chance to outrun the giantess, Melissa curled up on the ground and hoped.

 

When she took her first step towards the popcorn, Allison heard a crunch. She looked down on the ground and noticed that some popcorn had fallen out of the bag and off the corner.

“What a mess.” She commented, but otherwise ignored it as well as the crunching sounds every one of her steps caused. She eventually grabbed the popcorn and went into the cinema with the others, completely unaware that, along with all the popcorn, she also stepped on a tiny woman who was curled up on the floor, her body popping under her shoe just as easily as the popcorn did.

The cinema hall itself was mostly empty, too, with about thirty other people there. They easily found three adjacent seats and made themselves comfortable, with Raymond in the middle between the two girls. The lights went out a few moments later and the film started. Raymond placed the bag of popcorn between himself and Cassidy so she could reach inside while he alternated between putting some into his own mouth and feeding some to Allison. Little did he know that it was more than just popcorn that he playfully stuffed into his girlfriends mouth.

 

Stanley came to the cinema with his girlfriend Lexi who wanted to watch a romantic movie with him. At first, he protested because that really wasn’t the kind of movie he normally watched, but eventually, she persuaded him into it anyway, after all, she had done so much for him over the course of the two years that they had been together by now and he was even considering marrying her, he wouldn’t risk angering her because of something that simple.

It wasn’t going well from the start: First, he forgot his wallet, then, their bus got stuck in a traffic jam. When they finally reached the cinema, they got their tickets and went over to buy popcorn and drinks. Suddenly, as she was coming back with the popcorn, Stan noticed the cashier staggering. When she didn’t answer him asking if she was alright, he went over to help her, but all of a sudden, he started to feel dizzy himself. He reached over to the counter for support and saw Lexi doing the same. He wanted to ask her if she felt dizzy, too, but was unable to make a sound at all. It took only seconds until everything went black.

When he opened his eyes again, Stanley found himself on a strange, black surface. Looking around, he found his girlfriend sitting on a large pile of yellow rocks. He carefully got back to his feet, but he seemed to be alright again. Slowly, he walked over to her.

“Do you have any idea where the hell we are?” He asked up to her.

“Well, why don’t you take a look around and find out by yourself?” She  shot back.

But as much as he looked, his surroundings didn’t seem familiar at all. All he saw was the black floor he stood on, the yellow rocks that surrounded him and a strange object that looked like some kind of giant tent. He gave Lexi a puzzled look.

“Don’t you see what happened? Dang, I thought you were a smart guy. Come up here, maybe it gets more clear then.” She reached down and helped him climb the rock pile.

The new vantage point didn’t change much, though. All he saw were a few giant, unrecognizable structures that were hundreds of feet away. Lexi sighed.

“Okay, then, what if I told you that the thing you’re standing on is merely a piece of popcorn?”

“What do you say?” He asked, looking at her as if to say ‘Are you crazy?’. He looked around again.

Well, these rocks do look quite similar to popcorn. And that tent could be the bag and all these things out there... He turned around. She was right: They still were at the cinema.

“Well, damn, that’s fucked up!” He shouted into the room. No one answered. He turned back to Lexi. ”That’s all your fault, you know? You wanted to watch that shitty movie, after all.”

My fault!?” Lexi hissed. “Well, sorry, but I really didn’t expect to shrink just by going to the cinema.”

“Still, who needs cinemas anyway? Right now, we could be sitting at home, on my soft sofa, watching a movie in TV while kissing, maybe even doing something more...”

“Oh, yea, sure, that’s why you didn’t like the idea of going to the cinema in the first place, right? Because you can’t touch my tits in here. Well, you know what? Fuck yourself, Stan. I always knew you just wanted to be with me for the sex. You never loved me, did you? All you ever saw were my big tits! I swear, if we ever get back to normal, you’ll be sleeping on the couch for a week! You can be glad that I don’t -”

Their argument was interrupted by a loud thumping sound closing in. They both looked up - and their faces paled. A group of giant people, two girls and a guy, was closing in. They just sat there, staring up in awe, while one of the girls complained about the bad service, then said something about forgotten popcorn. Only when the girl closed in on them, Stan remembered that they were, in fact, sitting on said popcorn. He shook Lexi back into reality.

“Come on, Lexi! We have to run!”

She realized what was going on a second later and followed her boyfriend down from the pile. It was far too late, though: The giantess was next to them in a matter of seconds and quickly scooped up the popcorn - and them - from the counter and shoved them into the bag that she then picked up.

“Hey, up there!” Lexi shouted, but the giant girl didn’t react.

“Hey there, Bitch! You can’t just take other people’s popcorn! Hello!” She screamed at the top of her lungs. Still no reaction.

“At our size, she probably can’t even hear you...” Stanley pointed out carefully.

“Okay, so what do you suggest?!” She hissed at him. “Shall we just sit down and wait?”

Instead of answering, Stanley demonstratively sat down inside the popcorn bag. Lexi screamed up to the girl carrying them for a few more seconds, then she started to calm down. After a few moments, she sat down next to him.

“Hey, Stanley?” She asked carefully.

“Yes, dear?” He replied softly, hugging her lightly.

“I - I want to apologize. What I said a few moments ago...”

Stan stroked her back.

“Don’t worry, it’s okay. It was me who started that argument in the first place. It was the situation. Let’s forget it, okay?”

She nodded, then they started kissing. They were so caught up in comforting each other that they didn’t even notice the lights going out above them. They snapped back to reality only when, suddenly, something loudly impacted right next to them. It was nearly pitch dark around them, but strangely, Stanley could still make out their surroundings, if only as silhouettes. Maybe that had something to do with their shrinking, too. But whatever the reason, he could clearly make out the form of a giant human hand. It quickly closed into a loose fist and rose back up, taking quite a few rocks of popcorn with it. The rest of the popcorn, including the one they were sitting on, started sliding down to fill the resulting crater.

They barely had time to recover before another hand reached down into the bag. It looked slightly different: The fingers were thicker, the fingernails shorter. It probably was a male hand while the one before belonged to a woman. It quickly closed, picking them up along with five pieces of popcorn.

“Quick! We have to jump off!” Stanley shouted. He was already on the edge of the hand when he heard Lexi screaming for help behind him. He quickly ran back to her and found that her legs were wedged in between the popcorn pieces.

“Stan! Help me...” She whimpered.

He immediately slung his arms around her upper body and tried to pull her out. Try as he may, though, he couldn’t do it. The popcorn was too heavy at his size. He tried and tried until he noticed a movement from the corner of his eye. It was the man’s other hand reaching over to them. Its thumb and index finger closed around the piece of popcorn behind Lexi’s back and pulled it up. That would have been a good thing - if the index finger hadn’t been pressing her legs tightly against said piece of popcorn. Lexi screamed as she was lifted into the air.

“Lexi! No!” Stanley screamed, watching in panic as his girlfriend was carried through the air. A bit further, he saw the popcorn’s destination: A giant and, as he had to admit, beautiful female face. She smiled, probably at the man who seemed to be her boyfriend, then her lips started to form a big ‘O’. He wasn’t sure because the darkness made it hard to discern colors, but her lips seemed to be a light red or pink color. The giant face quickly lost its spell, though, as he remembered the situation. The popcorn had, by now, closed in, and was merely a few inch away from the girl’s open mouth. He saw Lexi was still shouting, although he couldn’t hear her at this distance, and reaching out with one hand  as if to grab him. He wasn’t sure, but he thought he could see tears running over her face. Tears welled up into his eyes now, too.

“I love you, Lexi!” He shouted, knowing that she couldn’t hear him, but hoping that she’d know what he had said anyway. A short smile crossed her face, showing him that she, in fact, did. Meanwhile, the boy’s hand safely deposited the piece of popcorn inside the large ‘O’ of his girlfriends mouth and her beautiful lips closed around it.

She has nearly the same lipstick color as Lexi. Stan noticed.

The sound that followed, Stanley was sure, would haunt him for the rest of his life: With a loud plop, the girl sucked the popcorn into her mouth, followed by a quick gulp that sent it right down her throat. Demonstratively, as if she knew he was watching, she stuck her tongue out and licked her lips. Stanley sank onto his knees, weeping as the man grabbed the next piece of popcorn. After a while, part of his grief turned into rage.

“You fucking asshole!” He shouted up to the man.

His only reaction was to pick up the next piece of popcorn. Stan started kicking and punching the giant hand he was standing on. This time, he provoked a reaction: The man dropped Stanley along with the two remaining pieces of popcorn back into the bag. Looking up, Stanley saw his other hand move in to scratch the first one. He tried with all his strength, and all he had been able to cause was a minor itch. Discouraged by that realization, Stanley sank to his knees again, buried his face inside his hands and wept. Every now and then, he was tossed about by fingers reaching into the bag, and although a part of him wanted to live, there was another part that hoped that he would be swallowed, too, just so he could be with his girlfriend in the last minutes of their lives.

Lexi, however, was long gone. At least, her death came fast, although painful. The moment the popcorn dropped down into Allison’s stomach, Lexi’s fate was sealed. Digestion was already in progress, the floor of the large, dark cavern covered in a sludge of digested food and acid. Lexi rolled off the small rock when it impacted the surface, her whole body submerging in the deadly liquid. The acid entered her body through every opening it could find, dissolving it from the inside as well as the outside. It took only a few seconds of inexpressible pain until she lost consciousness, only a few more seconds until every bit of her, body as well as clothes, had been dissolved and mixed into the sludge, leaving behind only a few patches of hair and a tiny skeleton.

 

It was a miracle that, although tossed back and forth again and again, neither Raymond nor Cassidy ever picked Stanley up again. Soon, the bag was devoid of any popcorn and was put aside. The movie neared its end, too, and the happy couple on the screen was about to get married. Cassidy had noticed minutes ago that Allison had moved closer to her boyfriend on her seat. By now, she was nearly sitting on his lap. Not wanting to disturb them, Cassidy lightly tapped on Ray’s shoulder and excused herself to the bathroom, winking at him. He understood what she did and gave her a slight smile before turning back to his girlfriend.

After Cassidy left, they started kissing silently. After a moment, Ray got even bolder, putting his hand in between two buttons of her dress and stroking the soft skin of her smooth, flat stomach. Allison replied with a pleased sigh as her boyfriend patted what he unknowingly made the last resting place of a young girl. Soon, Allison’s stomach let out a faint gurgle as it emptied its contents into her intestines for further processing. Soon, the tiny skeleton would be embedded into Allie’s waste, which, in turn, would eventually find its way into the toilet and later the sewers, never to be found. The few nutrients and the bit of energy her tiny body provided would soon be used up by Allison’s body, too, leaving no evidence at all of what had happened to her.

 

For Allison’s brother Paul, the only way of knowing what happened around him was to listen to the group’s talks. He knew they entered the cinema and then went for popcorn. He also knew when the lights went out because the tiny amount of light that had been filtering through his sister’s clothes suddenly disappeared. Soon, he heard the movie starting. The faint sounds of the movie, combined with the stale air inside the pantyhose and the warmth of Allison’s body soon made him sleepy again and after a while, his eyes closed and he dozed off.

Paul was awoken when something wet dripped down onto his back. What was happening? He took a quick look around. He was still in his sister’s pantyhose and it was still dark outside. The movie was still running, too, so he couldn’t have slept for too long. Another drop of liquid ran down his back. He looked up. Maybe his sister was sweating? It was the only logical assumption. Either that or she was wetting herself, which was unlikely. A moment later, another drop of liquid hit him, right on the head this time, some of it running into his mouth. It wasn’t sweat. It wasn’t pee, either.

Dang, what are you doing, sis? He thought, realizing that she was getting wet right there in the cinema.

 

Soon, the movie ended and Allison and Raymond quickly let go of each other before the lights came back on. They stood up as if nothing had happened and, walking hand in hand, left the room to go look for Cassidy.

 

When the purse stopped shaking, Debra soon fell asleep between the layers of soft paper. She was rudely woken up by a bright light shining into her prison, easily penetrating the layers of paper above her. Because she couldn’t see a thing from her current position, Debra tried to crawl back out.

 

When Cassidy entered the cinema’s toilets, they were nearly empty. Of the six stalls, only the first one was taken. She quickly entered the next one, locking the door behind herself. Although she mainly left to give Allie and Ray some privacy, she did have to pee. The toilet looked very clean so she sat down and did her business. After she was done, she reached for the toilet paper to wipe herself off - and found the dispenser empty. For a moment, she considered leaving without wiping, then she remembered something...

 

Debra was caught completely off guard when her world suddenly moved and flipped. The tissue was picked up and folded back. She immediately recognized Cassidy’s face that was staring down at her.

“Hey! Down here!” She shouted, but Cass didn’t hear her. Instead, she found herself descending rapidly and soon looked at the small strip of short, red hair that was Cassidy’s bush. It was just then that she noticed the big, white porcelain bowl below. Cassidy was sitting on the toilet! That meant that she probably...

“Oh no. Cassidy! Please don’t do this!” She pleaded, but it was already too late. She was pressed into her bush at high speed, then was rubbed along the folds of her vagina. She grimaced in disgust as she was rubbed along the wet surface and wet strands of hair, knowing that it was more than just water. Soon, the acrid smell of pee wafted up to her nose, its foul taste filled her mouth as bits of it found their way inside. Then it was over and the now wet tissue was pulled away. A second later, Debra heard the sound of the toilet flushing and found herself flying through the air, heading for the porcelain bowl.

 

Cassidy quickly wiped herself with a paper tissue from her purse, getting up from the bowl while doing so. When she was done, she reached behind herself and pressed down the flush lever, then, without looking, she tossed the tissue into the bowl and left.

 

After a while, Stanley calmed down. With no chance to leave the popcorn bag, he could just wait and hope to be noticed. The movie, exactly the one his girlfriend wanted to watch, as he realized, came to an end and the man picked the empty bag up before leaving. Stanley shouted for help, but he knew there was no chance of him being heard. He also knew what was bound to happen next and indeed, after a moment of walking, the bag was raised up and then thrown into the darkness of a trashcan. His only hope, as small as it might be, was that someone would soon realize that people were shrinking and would, in turn, look in every small corner for survivors.

He waited for over an hour just to have his small hope shattered when a hand appeared over the opening of the trashcan, holding a half-eaten bun. The hand opened and the heavy bun fell down. There was nowhere to run. Maybe the person did it on purpose, but probably it was just coincidence, whatever the case: The bun fell into the bag with pinpoint accuracy. Stanley didn’t stand a chance when the tons heavy bun hit his body like a speeding train, crushing him to pulp in the blink of an eye.

 

Allison and Raymond were already waiting for Cassidy in the lobby. She joined them and they started making their way home. Although her apartment was much further away than his own, Raymond insisted to walk her back home, chatting and joking with the girls all the way there.

When they reached Allison’s home, she and Raymond kissed each other goodbye. Raymond turned around to leave but Allison grabbed his shoulder, stopping him.

“You know, Ray, if you want to come in and drink a coffee, maybe chat a bit more, you’re welcome...”

Raymond smiled.

“Why yes, that’s very nice of you, dear.” He responded, following her into the house and to the kitchen. The three of them sat in the kitchen, chatting for hours on end. When that got boring, they started playing board and card games. Before they knew it, it had gotten dark outside.

 

Inside his sister’s pantyhose Paul was facing a problem. He had hoped that she’d take them off when she got home, but had no such luck. His problem? He really needed to pee. As embarrassing as the thought was, he knew he couldn’t hold it in much longer. Soon, he’d be forced to let go and pee into his sister’s pantyhose. Knowing that he couldn’t help it anyway, he decided to free himself from that torture right there and then. With a bit of an effort, he managed to open the zipper of his pants and take out his penis. His face was tomato red from embarrassment and as bad as he had to go, it still took a few seconds until he was able to relieve himself. To him, his pee left a big, wet spot, but he knew that for a normal sized human, that spot was almost unnoticeably small. He quickly zipped up again. The waiting continued...

 

Debra got lucky. The tissue she was on hit the toilet seat and stopped just short of falling down into the torrent of the flushing toilet. She nervously waited, the seconds felt like hours. Eventually, the flush ended and she let out a big sigh. She wasn’t out of danger yet, though: She was alone, far away from home, smaller than a mouse and sitting on a toilet seat that was not only a few miles in diameter, but also so high above ground that there was no way she could get down from it. She had to stay and wait, and hope that someone would eventually find her. The only question was: Where to wait? On the tissue? Beside it? Somewhere on the far side of the seat, maybe?

She quickly decided that she would stay on the front of the seat because her chance of being noticed was bigger. She wasn’t going to stay on the tissue, though, because it could slip down into the toilet any second. Carefully, she crawled off the paper and sat down on the seat next to it. She had to wait for hours until, finally, she saw the stall door open. The woman that entered was a tall, slim brunette, maybe in her mid thirties, with medium length hair, brightly red, glossy lips, way too much makeup on her face and wearing expensive looking clothes as well as ear rings.
                “I’ll be right out, just have to pee.” She said to someone waiting outside, then closed and locked the stall door. She approached the toilet - and grimaced. “Damn! Why can’t the people just be clean for once!?” She scolded.

“Look who’s talking...” Came the voice of another female from outside the stall.

“Oh, shut up, bitch.” She mumbled.

She bent down, about to flick the paper into the bowl, when she noticed a movement. If she hadn’t bent down, she would’ve probably considered the small, moving speck on the seat to be a bug. Up close like this, it didn’t exactly look like a bug, though... She took a closer look, her face turning from disgust to disbelief.

“What the hell? How are you even possible?” She breathed.

Debra rejoiced. She had been noticed!

“I don’t know how this happened to me!” She shouted up to the woman, hoping she’d understand what she was saying, “Could you please help me? I need to get back to my family!”

A sinister smile crossed the other woman’s face.

“Help you? You bet I’ll help you. You know, you’re the most impressive thing I’ve ever seen in my life. My friends will be in awe!”

Before Debra could reply, the woman roughly grabbed her and stuffed her into a pocket of her jacket. Debra shouted and yelled, but the woman either didn’t hear or ignored her. A moment later, she heard splattering sounds as the woman did her business, followed by the toilet flushing, then they started moving. They were leaving the cinema and Debra had no idea where they were going...

 

Raymond looked up at the kitchen clock and noticed that it was already past ten in the evening. He stood up.

“You know, Allie, it’s getting really late. I think it’s time for me to leave.”

Allison and Cassidy got up, too. Allison went over to her boyfriend and they kissed again, then Raymond excused himself to the bathroom. Allie looked after him and contemplatively chewed on her fingernail. Cassidy noticed it immediately.

“Why so nervous?” She asked her quietly.

“You know...”, Allison nearly whispered, “I’ve been thinking - I thought about asking him to stay the night. You know, we’ve been dating for such a long time now; and I really like him. I know he wants to sleep with me. He asked me if I would a week ago. I told him I needed more time and he understood. He never pressured me. Now, I think I’m ready to take that step but...”

Cassidy smiled, knowing full well how she felt.

“But you don’t know how to tell him, right? Don’t worry about that too much, Allie. If you really do feel ready for it, just tell him. You have nothing to fear as he certainly won’t reject you.”

Allison smiled at her. “Thanks for the encouragement, Cass. I think I’ll do it.”

She gave her friend a light hug. They heard the toilet flushing. Allison let go of Cassidy and slowly approached the bathroom door. Raymond stepped out and she walked up to him.

“Hey, uh, Ray?” She asked shyly.

“What is it, dear?” He replied once he stood right in front of her, looking down into her eyes.

“Well, uh... I wanted to ask you something...” She was stammering slightly so Raymond hugged her to comfort her.

“What’s up, Allie? Spit it out. You know you can tell or ask me anything you want.”

“Well, you know, my whole family is out of the house for some time so I thought... ” She paused for a moment, then gathered the courage to go on. “I thought I’d ask you if you maybe wanted to stay the night...”

A smile appeared on Raymond’s face and he tenderly stroked her hair.

“Of course, I gladly accept.” He said.

“So, where am I going to sleep?” He added, hoping for a very specific answer. Allison didn’t disappoint him.

Allison smiled back. “Well, there’s a bit of unused space in my bed; if you want...”

“Of course I want.” He whispered, kissing her cheek. “You know, I have waited for the day you’d say that.”

“I know.” Allison whispered back. “And I really appreciated your patience, Ray. Come on, let me show you my bedroom.” She took his hand into hers.

“What about her?” Raymond asked, looking over to Cassidy.

“She knows her way around here. She’ll be sleeping in Paul’s room. Come on now.”

“Where is Paul, by the way?” He asked as she led him to her room.

“Oh, don’t worry about that right now. I’ll tell you everything tomorrow...”

Raymond settled with that answer for the moment and followed his girlfriend without further resistance.

 

With Allison and her boyfriend gone, Cassidy quickly went into the bathroom to relieve herself and change her tampon, carelessly flushing the old one down the toilet. Charles had long ago suffocated inside her. Glued to her tampon by her blood, his dead body was flushed down into the sewers along with it, destroying any evidence of what had happened to him.

 

The lights in Allison’s room were turned off when they entered and neither of them saw a need to turn them on. The sky had cleared up and the full moon shone through the window, bathing the bed that stood right under it in bright light. Allison closed the door behind them, then started passionately kissing her boyfriend.

After a while, Raymond easily lifted her up and, still kissing, carried her over to her bed, where he softly set her down onto the sheets. Smiling, Allison lay down and motioned him to climb in with her. Raymond smiled back and complied, climbing onto her.

“Oh, Raymond.” Allison whispered, stroking her boyfriend’s cheeks, “I love you. Tonight, I want to feel you inside me.”

She reached out for him and slowly opened his jacket and shirt, removing both and depositing them besides the bed.

“Your turn now...” She whispered and relaxed, bathing in the view of his beautiful, naked upper body. Raymond didn’t need to be told twice: Slowly, he opened the buttons of her dress with one hand and stroked over the uncovered skin with the other. Allison sighed. Soon, all the buttons were open and Allison took the dress off completely, dropping it beside Raymond’s clothes. He squeezed her breasts lightly through the black bra she was wearing, then he started sensually kissing her exposed skin, making her moan softly. His mouth moved down further and further until he eventually reached her pantyhose where he gave her vagina a quick kiss through the fabric.

 

Paul knew exactly what was going on from what he had heard; and he was glad because he knew that soon, one way or another, his sister would take her pantyhose off, freeing him. Once her dress fell, he suddenly had a front row seat to watch as his best friend was kissing his sister from top to bottom, finishing with a big kiss on the very spot he was at, providing him a close-up view of the inside of his mouth.

Thanks, Ray, but I could’ve gone without that, he thought sarcastically, not knowing yet that soon, he would have reasons to think that a few more times that evening.

 

Ray moved back up to Allison’s face, strongly kissing her lips. While they locked lips, Allie’s hand wandered down the side of Ray’s body until she found his waistline. There, she started unbuckling his belt. A moment later, she wrapped her legs around him and used her feet to slide his pants off of him. He was wearing white briefs which already showed a big bulge where his penis was located.

“So...” Allison whispered, “wanna see my titties?”

She smiled at him and used a hand to flip the left cup of her bra, exposing one of her breasts. Raymond immediately went to massage it, making Allison moan excitedly. After a while, his hand moved to her back and started fumbling with the clasp of her bra. Allie giggled.

“Let me help you with that, dear.” She breathed and opened her bra for him, completely revealing her breasts. Raymond immediately started licking, kissing and sucking her breasts. It felt great and Allie let him do his thing for a while before softly pushing him away.

“I showed you mine, now show me yours.” She whispered, moving her hands downwards to pat his briefs. Raymond slowly pulled them down, making his fully erect penis spring out. Allison stroked his hard shaft, then started slowly rubbing it, making her boyfriend moan.

 

Paul’s face was bright red again. Not only was he forced to watch his sister’s and best friend’s foreplay, now he also had to endure his friends giant cock hanging right in front of his face while Allie was rubbing him off. He silently prayed they’d soon start having sex so Allie would take her pantyhose off, but he had no such luck.

 

After a while, Raymond grabbed Allie’s hand to stop her.

“That’s enough babe,”, he breathed into her ear, “now let me do something for you.”

He reached down and started rubbing her pussy through the fabric of the pantyhose.

“Oh, Raymond, that feels good.” Allison moaned, sitting up slightly to kiss her lover while he pleasured her.

 

The movements of his friend’s fingers pressed Paul even further into his sister’s bush up to a point where his vision was completely obstructed by her thick, black hair and he wasn’t even able to tell where he was anymore. When Raymond eventually pulled his sister’s pantyhose down, Paul noticed it only because of the breeze of fresh air washing over him. Before he could even think of getting out of the way, Raymond’s face appeared over him and before he could react, his tongue shot out of his mouth and pressed him down against his sister’s warm flesh.

 

Allie’s moaning got even louder when her lover started licking over her labia. After a few seconds, his tongue moved further up to lick over her clitoris while his hands massaged her tits.

“Oh! Oh yes, Ray, that’s great, yes.” She moaned, squirming in pleasure under his hands.

When his head came back up to kiss her, she pressed herself tightly against him, holding him there while she reached over to her nightstand with one hand, retrieving a condom from the first drawer that she had stored there ‘just in case’ a few days ago. After a moment, she let go of him and waggled the condom in front of his face, grinning. Ray grinned back and quickly put on the condom.

“One condition...” She whispered and when he gave her a questioning look, she added: “You have to be careful with me, okay?”

She blushed slightly, and shyly added: “This is my first time...”

Raymond nodded, stroking her cheek. “Don’t worry, I promise you I’ll go slowly and carefully.”

Then, he slid a bit backwards, bringing himself into position.

 

Paul had been tossed from side to side by his friend’s tongue. If he had shouted for him while his head was so close to him, maybe he would’ve heard him, but unfortunately, that didn’t occur to him at that time as he was busy making sure that he wasn’t accidentally swallowed. When it was finally over, Paul found himself tangled between multiple strands of wet pubic hair.

It felt like it took hours until he managed to free himself even though only about a minute had passed. He had no idea where to run, but he knew he had to run - fast - and, seeing that the body under his feet showed a slight slope and figuring he could run downwards faster than upwards, he turned around and started running downhill as fast as his legs could carry him, which wasn’t easy considering he was running through a jungle of black hair seeing next to nothing. Eventually, it came like it had to: He tripped over a fold of skin and fell. Right in front of him, he noticed a dark, deep hole. He sighed. A few inch more and he would’ve fallen in. He quickly got back on his feet. When he did, he heard his sister say two words that made his blood freeze...

 

Raymond shot Allie one last, questioning look as if to ask for her permission. She smiled at him, nodded and said: “Do it.”

Smiling, Raymond put one hand on her hip while his other hand aimed his shaft at her pussy.

 

Paul screamed in terror when he looked up to see Raymond’s giant cock approaching him.

“Wait! Raymond, I’m down here!” He yelled, knowing full well that his friend couldn’t hear him. He tried to jump aside, but his tiny legs couldn’t carry him far enough to get out of the way. Before he could stand back up, he felt the touch of the rubber on his back, pushing him forward against Allison’s body. The giant penis entered the hole below him, stretching it wide open, but Paul was in luck: He was pushed away, making him slide back up the slope for a few inch until he finally came to rest sitting on top of his friend’s cock.

He got no time to relax, though: A few seconds later, Raymond pulled back again. As small a movement as it was, Paul, who was just about to stand up, was caught completely off guard. He flailed for a few seconds, trying to hold his balance, then toppled over and started sliding along the slippery rubber surface of the condom. Unable to stop his slide with nothing to hold on to, he only came to a halt when he nearly fell off, managing to grab the tip of the condom in the last possible second; then he felt movement again. He knew what was happening - and he knew there was nothing he could do about it. Turning his head, he saw the dark hole that was his sister’s pussy approaching fast, and as futile as it was, he still screamed for help. A moment later, everything went dark around him when Raymond penetrated her, slowly sinking his penis deeper and deeper.

It seemed to take an eternity when suddenly, he felt a resistance. At first he was confused, then he remembered: Allie was still a virgin. The resistance he felt was her hymen trying to resist the ‘intruder’. The pressure on his tiny body got stronger as Raymond pushed harder, then it dissipated as the penis was pulled back out, leaving Paul alone in the darkness with only a bit of light shining in through the opening. The relief was short-lived: Moments later, Raymond’s penis was pushed back in, pinning Paul against the wall behind him for a few seconds before pulling back out. This procedure repeated a few more times as Raymond was holding his promise of being careful, giving Allie time to get used to the feeling.

One part of Paul was glad that Raymond was treating his sister gently; the other part, though, hated him for it because to him, it was pure torture. With every thrust, Ray increased the pressure slightly and soon, his whole body started aching and it got increasingly harder to breath. After a few more thrusts, Paul could swear that he heard his own bones creaking under the pressure and knew that soon, his body would give in.

So that’s gonna be my end, He mused when he got a second of rest once again, my tiny, insignificant body is going to be crushed to pulp between my sister’s and best friend’s genitals while they’re fucking without having even the slightest idea of my presence.

The next thrust came moments later and as futile as it was, Paul tensed up in preparation of the impact. Again, he felt the wall at his back, again, the pressure increased and then - the wall behind him suddenly gave way and he dropped down into his sister’s love cavern.

 

Raymond had bent forward to kiss his girlfriend while his hands were massaging her breasts. While their lips locked, he pushed his cock back into her pussy once more. This time, though, he didn’t stop.

Allie clearly felt it when her lover finally fully penetrated her, pushing her hymen out of the way. When it happened, Allison moaned loudly right into his partially open mouth. She wasn’t even able to tell if she had moaned from pleasure or the short moment of pain it caused, but one thing was for sure: Having his full length inside of her felt great.

“All good?” He whispered, looking into her eyes and she immediately answered with a big smile and a playful pat on his butt.

“It’s great, hon. Thanks.” She whispered back, bathing in the sensation of his hard shaft deep inside of her body.

After a moment, Raymond started slowly moving inside of her, intensifying that sensation even more. Soon, she was letting out moan after moan as his movements got faster. When she eventually climaxed, the muscles of her vagina tightening around his cock, she wrapped her hands around his back, pulling him tightly against her body. He was breathing heavily just like she was and after another second, she felt a faint vibration inside her as he came too.

They kept that position for a few more seconds before Allie let go. Raymond rolled off of her and lay down next to her in bed. After disposing of the full condom, Allie cuddled up to her lover, happier than ever before in her life. She gave him another kiss before softly resting her head on his chest. Raymond slowly pulled the blanket over their naked bodies with one hand while the other one stroked her hair, smiling down at her. They were both exhausted and fell asleep but a minute later.

 

By the time the couple fell asleep, Paul was sleeping, too, although involuntarily. Inside Allison’s vagina, the movements of them having sex felt like a strong earthquake, tossing him from side to side again and again. Not knowing what was even happening in the darkness around him, Paul was eventually hit by a thrust from Ray’s penis with full force, knocking him out.

Lost and Found by Prodi

Cassidy had set the alarm clock she had found on the nightstand to wake her up at half past seven in the morning. When she got up, the house was totally quite. Knowing that Allie and Raymond were probably still sleeping after their ‘stressful’ night, she decided she’d go make breakfast. First, she went into the bathroom to take care of her needs and brush her teeth, then she quietly walked over to the kitchen and started making coffee and preparing breakfast.

When she was done, it was quarter past eight and neither Allie nor Ray had shown up so she decided to wander over to their bedroom door and carefully knock. She waited for a minute but there was no answer, so she knocked louder. After a few seconds, Raymond’s voice answered, telling her to come in. She slowly opened the door and peeked through it. They were lying on Allie’s bed. Raymond had made sure that their bodies were completely covered by the blankets, the clothes on the floor suggesting they were both still naked under it. Raymond seemed like he had been awake for at least a few minutes, Allison, on the other hand, was still fast asleep. She had turned on her side and was thus facing away from the door, but her peaceful snoring was a good clue. Cassidy pointed at her.

“Wake her up. Breakfast is ready.”

Raymond nodded, smiling, and carefully bend over to his girlfriend to give her a kiss right behind her ear. She mumbled something, but otherwise didn’t react.

“Honey...”, he whispered into her ear. “time to wake up...”

“Mmmm. Ray?” She answered. Still half asleep, she turned her head to kiss him. He stroked her cheek, then told her: “Your friend says it’s time for breakfast.”

“Cass? Oh damn! I nearly forgot!” She said, literally jumping out of the bed, taking the blanket with her. It was only when she heard Cassidy giggle that she remembered that she and Raymond had slept naked. Turning around, she saw her boyfriend blushing and covering his crotch. Quickly, she threw the blanket back over him and then angrily motioned the still giggling Cassidy to leave.

“Come on! Get out. Give us a minute to get clothed, ‘kay?”

“Sure, sure.” Cassidy answered and left, not even closing the door behind herself. Allison shook her head but Raymond laughed it off.

 

After they ate breakfast, the girls finally informed Raymond what had been going on the last days and what they were going to do today. After they had finished their explanation, Raymond nodded.

“Now it all makes sense”, he said, “I had already wondered why no one seemed to be at home. They’re all simply disappearing, you say?”

“That’s what it looks like.” Cassidy confirmed.

“That’s really, really strange.” He concluded. “Okay, you know what? Let me come with you to the hospital. Maybe I can help...”

Cassidy thought about it for a moment, then she replied: “The more the merrier, I’d say. What do you think, Allie?”

Her friend nodded. “Sure.”

 

Sometime over the course of the morning, Paul woke up. He opened his eyes - and didn’t see anything more than he did before. His surroundings were pitch dark. It was warm, they air was humid and the floor was wet. While his eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness, a smell entered his nose and he started to remember: He had been forced to witness his sister’s first time up close, too close. He had been pushed into her pussy by his best friend’s colossal dick and was later knocked out while they were doing it. He could only guess that he was still inside of her. With nothing but walls around, he had no idea which direction he needed to go for the exit, so, after standing up, he simply picked a direction at random and started walking.

It wasn’t long before he hit a wall and decided to turn right and follow the wall until he either found the exit or ... or what? He had no idea what would happen when he ventured deeper into her. He pushed that thought away and started walking, hoping for the best.

He had been walking for what felt like hours when his world suddenly shifted, making him fall down back where he came from.

At least now I know the right direction, was his last thought before he impacted a wall and was knocked unconscious again.

Hours passed before he woke back up. At least, with his sister standing upright now, he knew the exit had to be somewhere nearby. He crouched over the wet floor, feeling around with his hands and indeed: He found a small indentation that probably was the, currently closed, opening of his sister’s vagina. With all his strength, he started pushing against it and eventually, it reluctantly gave way. Only a bit, though: It was going to be a long, exhausting way for Paul.

 

At some point, Debra had fallen asleep inside the woman’s jacket. When she woke back up, it was still dark around, but she knew right away that she wasn’t inside the pocket anymore. Her eyes adjusted slowly and soon, she could see the room around her that was dimly lit by moonlight and the light of a street light right in front of a nearby window. It was a bedroom. The woman that had ‘caught’ her was sleeping peacefully in her nearby bed. Debra was on her nightstand, locked up in something that looked like a hamster cage, running wheel and all included, but with the plastic floor bare of any bedding. The cage looked completely unused and she wouldn’t be surprised if the woman bought it just for her. It even looked expensive; as did the rest of the room, Debra noticed upon further inspection.

Great, she thought, I’m with some rich snob of a woman that considers me a pet.

One thing, Debra noticed, though, the woman hadn’t taken into account: The bars of the cage were close enough together to keep a hamster from escaping, but Debra could probably fit through. She had no idea where she’d go once she was out, but she would feel way better when she was free again.

She walked up to the front of the cage, where the door was, facing the bed, and tried to climb out, just to realize the woman wasn’t as dumb as she had thought. Almost invisible in the dim light, the cage sides were covered with a see-through plastic foil. She tried to push it away, but the woman had taken great care to make sure it would resist any of her tries. Frustrated, she dropped back to the ground and took another look.

At least, she noted, the woman also took great care to make sure she’d survive. In the corner to the left, she found a tiny bowl with water along with a few crumbs of unidentifiable food, on the right, she found what seemed to be a tiny bed taken from a doll house along with a piece of soft cloth she could use as a blanket. On the far side of the cage, she noticed a strange bump on the floor. Upon closer inspection, it turned out to be a small pile of what seemed to be sand. Next to it, she found a pile of different sized paper shreds. Confused, she pondered for a moment before realizing this was meant to be her ‘toilet’. Another evidence that she was going to be held like a pet. That thought made her angry. She strolled back to the front of the cage and hammered against the foil with her hands.

“Hey, down there!” She yelled at the sleeping woman. “Hey! Bitch! I’m a human just like you! Let me out of here at once! Kidnapping people and putting them in a cage is a crime, you know?”

The woman didn’t wake up and Debra knew she probably didn’t even hear her, but that didn’t stop her from cussing at her for over half an hour before she dropped down, exhausted and frustrated about her situation. She couldn’t tell how much time had passed when she finally got up and shuffled over to the bed to lay down, although she wasn’t really tired after sleeping most of the day.

 

Cassidy, Allison and Raymond took the bus to the hospital. The bus was nearly empty and they easily found a group of vacant seats. They sat down and Allison, Cassidy noticed amused, was all but sitting on Raymond lap. While on their way, Allison noticed a tingling feeling down in her nether regions.

Damn, I need to control myself, she thought, not having the faintest idea that it was actually her brother’s escape attempts causing that feeling.

Soon, they reached their destination and got off the bus. Officer Bell was already waiting for them near the parking lot.

 

After minutes of hard work, Paul finally managed to stick his head out of his sister’s love tunnel - only to find out that it was, basically, in vain as he hit his head on a wall of cloth. Allison’s panty was covering the exit and it was fitting so tightly that there was no way for him to get out. Frustrated, he punched the wall a few times with all his strength - it didn’t budge. He sighed and tried to climb back inside, realizing that hanging headfirst out of his sister’s pussy could end in disaster for him the moment she pulled down her panties, but to his dismay, he soon found that her body wouldn’t let him back in that easily: Her muscles had closed the opening behind him and there was no way for him to push them back open with his feet alone. He wiggled about for a few more seconds before giving up. He’d have to wait. Waiting wasn’t easy, though: It was warm, his mouth was dry, his sister’s odor was overpoweringly strong and he was already starting to get a headache from hanging upside-down.

 

Upon meeting the officer, Allison quickly introduced her boyfriend while they walked up to the main entrance.

“Does the hospital still have power?” Cassidy asked, seeing that the lights above the door were still on.

“Well, they should have turned them off, but I guess they forgot - or disappeared before getting a chance to do so.” Harvey answered.

“Well, then, let’s see if they even locked the door.” Cassidy said and stepped up to the large, automatic glass door. As she had expected, it opened without problems.    

“Well, that’s one thing less to worry about.” She commented. They stepped inside. Everything was like it had been two days ago: The hall was clean and an eerie silence filled the whole building. Cassidy walked up to and behind the front desk and checked the door to the staff room behind it. It was locked.

“Do you think we can open that door?” Cassidy asked. Officer Bell scratched his head.

“Certainly, but why would we go into the staff room?”

Cassidy put on a winning smile. “Well, you know, Harvey, all the rooms in the upper levels: Patient rooms, examination rooms, offices, they all can be opened by a single staff key that every staff member carries, and these can typically be found right here in the staff room, waiting for the next shift’s workers to pick them up.”

The officer smiled and said: “Well, that will save us quite a bit of time and hassle, then. Step aside.”

He came over to the door, knelt down and pulled a small, metallic object out of his uniform pocket.

“Are you always carrying a lock-pick?” Allison asked suspiciously.

Harvey didn’t look up as he mumbled: “Only if I expect to be forced to make an unannounced entry.”

After a while, the lock opened with a faint ‘click’ and Harvey swung the door open.

“After you.” He said to Cassidy, grinning.

Cassidy entered the room and moments later, she came back out with a single key.

“So, where do we go next?” She asked.

They all soon agreed that the most likely place to find information would be doctor Tate’s office. The elevators, at least, were powered down and thus, they took the stairs to the first floor where the offices were.

 

At some point during the night or early morning, Debra must’ve dozed off, for when she opened her eyes again, bright sunlight was shining in through the windows; her bed was covered by a large shadow, though. She looked up and stared right into two ice blue eyes.

“Ah, I see my little pet has woken up.” She snickered.

“Listen, miss whatever your name may be,” Debra replied angrily, “I am not your pet!” She added, drawling out every single syllable.

The woman replied with a short, loud laugh.

“Tss, tss, look at you! What else are you? You’re so damn small, even my pinky finger is larger than your whole body!”

“I’m still a human!” Debra protested, but the woman only laughed once more.

“You’re really stubborn, aren’t you?” She said while taking the foil off the front side of the cage. “Oh well, I’ll teach you to pay me the due respect soon enough.”

She opened the cage door.

“Always remember that I am the person feeding you. If you act up, I may decide to let you starve for a day or two, just for fun.”

She reached inside the cage and picked Debra up.

“Okay, now, let’s start educating you, shall we?”

“I need none of your kind of education, bitch.” Debra muttered.

“What was that?!” The woman yelled at her so loudly that it hurt. “Lesson one, you little cunt: You will never cuss at me again, otherwise...”

 She put Debra back into the cage and gave her a light flick so she fell on her back, then she pressed down on her body with her pinky finger just strong enough for it to hurt.

“Ha, you won’t kill me. You want to own me, after all.” Debra croaked.

“You’re right, I won’t.” The woman replied, lifting her finger off her. “But I will hurt you if you act up or disobey me. Okay, lesson two: Any time you want to address me, you will say either ma’am or Madam Darnell. Understood?”

“I’m not your servant you fucking...” Debra started but was interrupted when the giantess gave her another, more powerful flick that send her flying to the opposite side of the cage.

“I asked you a question, pet, and I expect you to answer it. You will never talk back or disobey me, understood?!

Debra nodded, dazed.

“I asked you: Have you understood?!” The woman repeated, hovering her finger near Debra again.

“Understood, ma’am.” Debra said weakly. The woman’s expression changed to a smile.

“Great. Now that you know the basic rules, I’ll introduce you to the basic work you’ll be doing for me. Come on.”

“Work?” Debra asked confused. Instead of answering, the woman simply picked her up and started walking.

 

Doctor Tate’s office was easy enough to find and the staff key opened the door without a problem. It was a rather big office. Its right wall was lined with filing cabinets, on the left wall hung a framed picture of Doctor Tate, his wife and their son Charles. The groups eyes, though, immediately focused on the desk and, especially, the computer.

“Hey! The computer is still running!” Cassidy rejoiced, sitting down in front of the desk. “And it’s even still signed in!”

The doctor’s email program was open. He seemingly tried to write an email before he was interrupted - or disappeared. It was addressed to some government e-mail address but there wasn’t much else to it, the text containing only ‘Dear Sir or Madam’ and a bunch of empty lines. She closed the program and started looking over the system, starting with the most recently opened files.

“Anything interesting?” Allison urged.

“Hey, give me some time, okay? Most of these files are patient charts. Nothing out of the ordinary for now.” She continued her work until she found something special.               “Hey, what do we have here?” She mumbled.

“What is it?” Officer Bell asked, standing next to her.

“It’s an email. One that the doctor sent to his wife.”

“What does it say?” The others asked in unison.

“Well,” Cassidy started, but was interrupted when she noticed a movement from the corner of her eye. Turning her head, she saw a small, light speck moving across the desk.

“Damn! Why are there so many bugs around lately?” She asked no one in particular.

 

Doctor Matthew Tate had been locked into his office for almost two days now. At his new size, there was no way he could get down from his position on his own desk without at least breaking a few bones. Thinking that sooner or later someone would come looking for him, he waited. No one came, though.

He was hungry and his mouth was as dry as a desert when he finally heard steps outside. Then his door opened and a group of people came in. One of them was a police officer, another one, he knew, was a nurse from the hospital. The other two, he didn’t know, but that didn’t matter. When the young nurse sat down at his desk, he immediately started running for her, hoping to get her attention - and her attention he got, just not the kind of attention he wanted. After calling him a bug, the young girl quickly moved her hand into position right in front of him. He reflexively raised his hands in defense when her finger shot forward. It hit him like a speeding truck, flinging him into the air and off the desk. Seconds later, he roughly impacted the leg of the other girl. It hurt, but not as bad as he had feared. He quickly stretched out his hands, grabbing the fabric of the jeans she was wearing. Sadly, though, the girl had followed his flight and knew where he was. With a swift movement of her hand, she brushed him off, making him fall the rest of the way to the ground. The impact was even worse, knocking the air out of him.

“I know, right? I hate these things!” The girl standing over him boomed.

 

Allison watched as the insect tried to scurry under the desk. The poor thing doesn’t even know that it never stood a chance, she thought sarcastically. Without a bit of remorse, she swung one of her feet into the direction of the fleeing bug and brought her black sneaker down on it before bending forward to look at the computer screen.

“Okay,” Cassidy started again, “here, Doctor Tate apologizes to his wife because he didn’t come home for a few days because there was some trouble with ‘the project’. He then promises her that he’ll be home in two days and that he’ll take a few days off then. That’s not much, but at least, we now know that they were up to something, something that may have to do with our current situation.”

“Okay, but that won’t help much unless you find some more information about the project.” Harvey stated.

“Well, I don’t think we’ll find anything more about that here. The hospital has a research section. It is separate from the normal patient area, located on the two lowest floors of the basement. The problem is that this staff key won’t open the doors down there: Only a handful of people were allowed in the research section and only those had a key.”

Allison looked around. “I guess Doctor Tate was one of them, no?”      

Cassidy nodded so she reached over to a key ring hanging on the wall behind her.

“How about this?”

Cassidy quickly looked the keys over and her face brightened.

“Great, that’s the key we need.” She said, triumphantly holding a small, black key in the air. The group immediately turned around and left the office to head for the basement.

 

Matthew Tate screamed in pain, unsure if he should consider himself lucky or not. The shoe sole’s profile had saved him from being crushed; sadly, though, the same wasn’t true for his legs which were surely broken by the girls full weight resting on them. It felt like hours until the small group finally left the room. He bend forward to see how bad it was. There was next to nothing left of his legs, the tons of weight of the giant girl had crushed them into an indiscernible bloody mess. Blood was spurting out of it, staining his office’s carpet. The loss of blood, combined with the shock of what he saw, made him lose consciousness a second later. He bled to death in not even half an hour.

 

The door to the research area unlocked without a problem. Although both Allison and Harvey asked her to do so, Cassidy stubbornly refused to open any of the laboratories.

“Listen, let’s go to the offices first, okay? We don’t know what happened here. If they disappeared as suddenly as everyone else, they probably had no time to turn off all the equipment. I am not entering any laboratory without suitable protective gear.”

Understanding her reasons, the others followed her to the offices that were located on the far side of the hallway, where the elevator would have taken them if it had been working.

Doctor Tate had a second office down here and they immediately entered it. This time, they weren’t as lucky, though: The computer was turned off. Cassidy turned it on but just as she had feared, it was protected by a password.

“Well, that’s that.” Harvey commented. “We’d need a computer expert here. Sadly, though, I don’t know if there is even one left in a hundred mile radius.”

“In fact,” Cassidy replied, “I know not one, but two persons that could help us here. I just need to get in contact with them - if they’re still around, that is.”

Harvey thought for a moment.

“Well, that seems to be our only chance.” He sighed. “Okay, let’s leave for now.”

He turned the computer back off and they made their way back to the entrance. On their way there, Cassidy let Harvey give her his phone number so she could call him back. They split up at the parking lot. Harvey went his way, Raymond gave Allie one last kiss and then said goodbye, too, but not before telling her to call him when they went back so the hospital so he could accompany them again. Allison and Cassidy got back on the bus.

“So, where are we going?” Allison asked after they sat down.

“Home, for now.” Cass replied. “We’ll have to wait out a few hours as the person we’re looking for is a high school teacher.”

“A teacher? Where did you meet him? Or... is it one of your former teachers?”

Cassidy smiled. “He’s a ‘she’ - and she’s my sister.”

Allison gave her a wondering look and said: “You never told me you had a sister...”

Cassidy shook her head. “I didn’t want to talk about family after yours - disappeared. Whatever. We’re twins. There was a time, back when we were in school, where she and I weren’t really close, a time where she did everything she could to be different from me.”

Cassidy’s face turned to a smile.

“She took great care to use another lipstick, she dyed her hair a different color, hell, she even went to a tanning salon just so she could have a slightly different skin tone.” Cassidy snickered. “When we got older, though, this hostility went away and today, we’re very close. I even pick her up from work if my shifts allow it and I know most of her students.”

“But mostly the male ones, right?” Allison commented. They both laughed.

“Well, it’s not like I would refrain from hitting on the attractive ones, but that’s really not what I meant. Talking about that, how was your night?”

“Uh...” Allison stammered, “I really don’t think it would be appropriate to talk about such things here in public...”

But Cassidy laughed it off. “Oh, Allie, you really have to learn to be less shy.”

Still, she didn’t mention that topic again until they left the bus.

 

“You know,” Miss Darnell said, “All night, I’ve been thinking about what you could be doing for a living. Food, even for something as small as you, still costs money, after all.”

Debra started protesting again but a light nudge against her head made her shut up.

“I came to the conclusion, though, that you are nowhere near large or strong enough to do any meaningful work.”

She looked at her pet and saw her sigh. Her expression turned to an evil grin.

“So, I have decided that, if you can’t work for me, you can at the very least entertain me.”

Debra slouched her shoulders hearing that, Miss Darnell laughed. They reached her living room and she sat down on her armchair, putting Debra on the table in front of it. Debra took a look around. This woman had more money than she could possibly spend, that was for sure: She had two leather armchairs and a sofa that looked really expensive, as did the giant TV screen and the marble table she was standing on. To top it off, high above on the ceiling hung a large, shiny chandelier.

“Do you like my home?” The woman’s voice boomed behind her.

“I’d like it way more if I weren’t your prisoner, you cunt.” Debra mumbled back. Fortunately, her captor didn’t hear her and simply continued: “When you’re done marveling at my furniture, you should really take a look at what is in front of you, though.”

Debra looked over the table. Miss Darnell had built something that looked like a bizarre training ground made of matches and other household items.

“Jump on, I’ll give you a better view of it.” She commanded, placing her hand in front of Debra. Debra complied and was soon lifted in the air where she could look over the whole construction. It was, she immediately realized, kind of a course with only one way through it, with some larger objects forming walls on the sides. The course started off easy: There were a few things like an eraser and pencils that someone of Debra’s size could easily jump or climb over and a grid-like construction  built from glued together matches that she would need to crawl under, then it got more complicated: There was something that looked like a climbing wall made of small cardboard boxes, probably the packs that the matches were in, with pieces of matches glued to it on one side and a string hanging down to the ground on the other. That was followed by a, to her, large ladder, also made from matches, that led to the top of a plastic container filled with a clear liquid that Debra assumed - hoped - to be water, bridged by a plastic knife placed on top of it. The plastic looked strangely shiny, probably it was wet. After that, there was only a small gap separating the plastic container from a small, wooden box that was the end of the course. The gap was small enough to jump over; there was one problem, though: Mounted on the ‘walls’ with a bit of string, a key ring was hanging in the air between the two ‘platforms’. To safely reach the other side, one would have to jump precisely enough to fit through that ring.

“Hell. How long did it take to build that!?” Debra exclaimed.

“What did you say, pet?” The woman asked, putting her ear next to her hand to hear better.

“I asked how long it took you to build that. Also, my name is Debra Beckham.”

“Your name, pet, is totally irrelevant, and you will address me with ma’am. Next time, I’ll punish you, understood?”

“Understood.” Debra grumbled.

“What was that? I think I didn’t hear you. I asked if you understood?”

Sighing, Debra answered, loudly: “Understood, ma’am!”

“Very well. Now, to answer your question, it took me about two hours to built that. So, what do you say? Think you can make it from one end to the other?”

Debra thought for a moment, then answered: “Well, I’m not an athlete...”

“Okay, then consider this as an opportunity to train your body. You will run that course, no matter what, and your first try will start in just a few seconds.” With that, Miss Darnell placed her at the start of the course again. “You will start running on my command.”

Debra looked up to see her grabbing something from a nearby cabinet. When she held it up, Debra realized it was a stop watch.

“Ready?” Her voice boomed and Debra nodded.

The woman started counting down from three and, upon reaching zero, said ‘Go’. Debra started running. Although she didn’t exercise regularly like her daughter did, she wasn’t exactly clumsy, either. She jumped over the three pencils that were the first obstacles without problems. The next thing in her path was an eraser. It was too large to jump over, but easy to climb onto and over, then she dropped to the ground and crawled under the matches until she eventually reached the climbing wall. Although it wasn’t exactly hard to reach this spot, it had still exhausted her enough so that she had to lean against the wall for a moment.

“What’s up in there?” Miss Darnell’s voice boomed from above, “tired already? You really need exercise, then.”

Debra ignored her, catching her breath for about a minute, then she started climbing. It seemed to take ages to get to the top of the wall and her arms were hurting badly from the long climb. Still, she grabbed the string and climbed down on the other side before resting again. Her captor didn’t comment this time, watching in silence as she sat on the floor, panting.

When she felt ready again, she started climbing the ladder. It was long, being even a bit taller than the climbing wall was. Seen from her scale, it was about sixty feet long, actually, and it took her quite some time to get to the top. At least, though, it was easier to climb than the wall had been and was thus less exhausting.

Once atop, Debra looked over the plastic knife to her feet. The front of it was easily wide enough to walk on, and even the handle would need only a small bit of balancing, still, she was concerned: The knife was still looking wet at some spots. She carefully took her first step. Everything seemed to be okay so she started walking faster. She was already near the handle when she suddenly slipped. It felt like she had stepped on ice. Flailing wildly, she tried to regain her balance - without success. A second later, she splashed into the water, which was icy cold. Above, the woman laughed.

“Get me out of here!” Debra shouted angrily.

“What did you say? Your voice is so small.” She answered.

Still laughing, she bent down and Debra repeated her request, although a bit more respectful. Miss Darnell just grinned at her and pointed into the direction Debra had come from, saying: “Help yourself, pet.”

Debra looked where she pointed and noticed a string hanging down into the water. Sighing in frustration, she swam over to it and started climbing. The container was nearly full with water so it was only a short climb.

“You really need to be more careful there.” The giantess said. “Although it’s partly my fault, too, because I forgot to tell you that the knife is slathered with grease to make it harder to walk on...”

“Bitch!” Debra hissed lowly, then started another try.

Knowing what to expect, she took small, slow steps and eventually reached the handle of the knife. Here, it got more complicated because the handle was barely wide enough to walk on. And indeed: A few steps further, she slipped again and fell back down into the water, causing the giantess to laugh once more.

It took Debra two more tries to finally reach the end of the knife. The last jump, then, was easier than she had expected. She made it on her first try, even, sailing safely through the ring and over to the final platform. Above, Miss Darnell applauded her.

“That wasn’t so bad for a start, don’t you think? You took over an hour to do that, though... Oh well, we’ll have to work on that. Now, come on, I bet you need a bath.”

She placed her palm in front of Debra again who, too exhausted to say anything, silently stepped on and let the giantess carry her into the house’s bathroom.

Like every other room Debra had seen, the bathroom looked overly expensive. The lighting came from a ceiling lamp with a cut-glass lamp shade, floor and walls were covered in yellowish marble tiles. Everything was sparklingly clean and even the toilet looked like an expensive high-tech device.

“Nice, isn’t it?” The giant woman said. As if reading her mind, she added: “The toilet even has a heated seat. That thing cost me a small fortune, but in winters like the current one, it is worth every cent.”

She walked over to the sink where she turned on the water and carefully adjusted the temperature. When she was satisfied with it, she started carefully washing her tiny pet.

As much as she hated the thought, after days of not being able to bath or shower, being washed by this giantess felt great. She also wasn’t rough or anything, actually, she was very gentle, even.

Again as if reading her mind, the woman commented: “See, I can be good to you, too; if you
earned it.”

With her fingernail, Miss Darnell scratched off a tiny piece of soap and started washing Debra’s hair. It took about half an hour until she was satisfied with her work, turned the water off and started carefully drying her pet off.

“Feeling better now?” She asked, bending so she could hear Debra’s answer.

Debra hesitated for a moment, then she replied: “Yes. Uh, yes, ma’am, I mean.”

“Great.” The woman replied, standing back up. “Now, stay where you are for a moment, okay? I need to use the toilet.”

Debra shouted after her, wanting to say something, but the giantess had already turned around. With a few giant steps, she walked over to the toilet, dropping her pants and panties while doing so, opened the lid and plopped down on the seat. A loud sigh echoed through the room, followed shortly by the sound of the woman peeing. When the splattering subsided, Debra expected the woman to get up, but instead, a strained look appeared on her face and a second later, a loud fart echoed through the room, followed shortly by a just as loud splash and an even louder sigh.

The woman remained seated for ten more minutes doing her business. Soon, Debra had to pinch her nose as the stink wafted over to her. She was relieved when her captor finally got up, wiped and then came over to wash her hands.

“What did you want to say, pet?” She asked after she was done washing hands.

“I was saying: I need to pee, too, ma’am.” Debra replied.

The woman thought for a moment, then pointed at the sink drain: “Okay, since we’re in the bathroom already, you can just pee into the sink.”

Debra nodded gratefully, pulled her pants down and peed over the edge of the sink.

“Anything else?” Miss Darnell asked after Debra was done.

Taking the opportunity, Debra replied: “Well, you know, ma’am, my clothes are completely soaked from falling into the water...”

“Oh! Yes, I nearly forgot that! Well, take them off, then.”

Debra did as she was told, placing her clothes next to her on the rim of the sink. When she was completely naked, the giantess took her clothes in one and closed her other hand around Debra herself.

“You know,” she said, walking over to the toilet, “as long as you stay with me and don’t try to run off, all the places you’ll be going will be nicely warm. Your cage is right next to the heater, even. So, I came to the conclusion that you have no real need for clothes anyway.”

Debra protested, screaming and kicking, but the woman simply tightened her grip on her. With a careless flick, she sent Debra’s clothes sailing through the air and down into the unflushed toilet where they landed on a pile of toilet paper. A second later, she pressed the flush button and the clothes disappeared into the sewers with the rest of the bowl’s contents. After closing the toilet lid, Miss Darnell carried Debra back to her cage where she left her mostly alone for the rest of the day, only stopping by to fill her water bowl and drop her some fresh crumbs of food.

 

Cassidy and Allison ate lunch and chatted a bit to pass time, then they went back out and took a bus to the school. They entered the yard just as the bell rang to signal the end of current period.

“That should have been Amber’s last period for today.” Cassidy commented. “Come on, we go up to her classroom.”

 

Still hanging upside down, Paul had long since lost consciousness, not knowing that he was in for a pretty rough ride really soon...

 

The door to the classroom opened just when Cassidy and Allison reached it and the students started leaving. Most of them really knew her and greeted her briefly. She snuck a peek into the classroom but couldn’t see her sister anywhere. Soon, the flood of students subsided. When a single woman stepped out of the room, Cassidy stopped her by grabbing her shoulder.

“Hey, Mandy. Wait a moment.”

“Wha-? Oh, Cassidy! Hi. Looking for your sister?”

Cassidy nodded. Mandy peeked around her to see who was standing behind her. “Allison?” She asked surprised.

“Hi, Mandy. Long time no see. I didn’t know you were going to high school...”

“Did I never tell you? Oh well, now you know. And I didn’t know you and Cass were friends, either...”

“We have known each other for a few days only.” Cassidy intervened. “And how did you two meet, if I may ask?”

“We know each other from gym.” Mandy replied. “Well, I really have to leave now. If you two are looking for Amber, you’re probably out of luck.”

“Hey hey, not so fast.” Cassidy stopped her once more. “Where is my sis?”

“I have no idea. Our replacement teacher said she felt sick and excused herself to the bathroom during lunch break. Probably went home after that. She wouldn’t be the only one, either. About half of the students didn’t show up today and a few more went home because they felt sick. Some kind of flue, probably. Whatever, I haven’t seen her since.  Maybe she’s still sitting on the john, heh, but really, forty-five minutes? Quite a long time, if you ask me, even if you’re sick.”

“Yea, strange. Well, we’ll still go look in the teacher’s toilet, just in case...”

Mandy laughed. “Good luck with that. The teachers’ toilet is closed for maintenance all day. As is the girls’ restroom, by the way. Everyone had to use the boys’ restroom all day.”

“Huh? They closed them both on the same day? Talk about bad planning...” Allison commented.

“Not so much bad planning as bad luck, I’d say. A pipe burst in the girls’ toilets and flooded the whole room. Well, see you! Both of you.”

With that, she left. Cassidy and Allison followed her down the stairs and then went over to the restrooms, although they knew they probably wouldn’t find anything. It was way more likely that Amber had simply disappeared on her way to the bathroom, just like so many others had disappeared without leaving a trace.

The restroom was surprisingly clean for a school restroom. The stall doors were functional and the walls were mostly clean. Cassidy immediately noticed that Allison didn’t like being in the men’s restroom: She was shifting from one foot to the other and her face was slightly red. The stalls were all unlocked and not in use.

“Seems like there’s no one here.” Cassidy commented, “Come on, Allie, let’s leave. I’ll try to call Amber’s phone and if that doesn’t work, well, there’s an alternative.”

They were nearly out already when Allison tipped Cass on the shoulder.

“What is it?” Cassidy asked.      

“Do you think... Uh - Do you think I could quickly use one of the toilets? I mean, just for a quick pee? I have to go really bad...”

Cassidy laughed. “Sure, why not? I’ll be waiting outside.

Allison quickly went back inside and Cassidy left once she heard the stall door lock.

 

That morning, Amber Felton arrived at the high school about fifteen minutes late. Normally, she rode a bike to her workplace as she didn’t like driving and, despite having a driver’s license, didn’t even own a car. Today, though, with many roads covered in deep snow and ice, she decided to take the bus instead which, like always, was a few minutes late.

When she entered the building, a strange quite filled the air. Amber didn’t pay it any attention, though: Class had already started and all the teachers and students probably were in their respective classrooms. She quickly walked up the stairs to her classroom up in the third floor, her high-heeled boots clicking loudly on the floor.

When she arrived, the classroom door was ajar but she didn’t hear any sounds that would announce the presence of students inside. Carefully, she opened the door. The classroom seemed to be empty. After looking around for a few seconds, she shrugged and walked over to the teacher’s desk.

Probably, she thought, they’re all stuck in the snow, too. Little did she know...

 

Like every time when there was no teacher present, the class had been in total disorder: Students were sitting or standing around in groups, talking loudly about this and that, a group of three guys were standing near the teacher’s desk, one sitting on the teacher’s chair and looking through the class register. Everyone was joking and messing around. That is until the first student started feeling sick, staggered and eventually fell to the floor. Soon, student after student followed suit until, eventually, the whole class was lying on the floor, on their chairs or tables, unconscious.

Most of the students woke back up at the same time and it didn’t take long for them to find out what had happened to them. Most were frightened, confused and had no idea what to do. Most of the groups were still together and were discussing what their next steps should be when they were interrupted by a clicking and thumping that quickly grew louder. The door opened moments later and all of them were in awe as they looked up to their giant teacher.

Jaime was part of the group that was standing at the teacher’s desk when it happened. Now, he was the only one of his group that was down on the ground, the others being up on the teacher’s chair and the desk itself. When he saw the giantess walking in his direction was insanely large steps, he did the most stupid thing one could possibly do in his situation.

“Miss Felton!” He shouted up to her, falsely assuming that she would be able to hear his tiny voice from down on the ground. He only realized his mistake when a shadow fell over him. He tried to run but it was too late already as  the giantess lowered her boot onto him.

A group two guys and two girls that ran over to the desk when the door opened was standing nearby and watched in shock as the boot’s heel impaled their fellow student. A tiny speck of blood was left on the ground when the boot was raised into the air again, taking the bloody remains of Jaime’s body with it.

 

Amber didn’t feel a thing. All she noticed when she stepped on the tiny man was a faint cracking sound that she didn’t pay any attention. Upon reaching her desk, she quickly placed her purse next to the chair and sat down.

 

Carl, who had been sitting at the teacher’s desk when he shrank, barely managed to jump out of the way when Miss Felton’s giant ass plopped down on the chair. Luckily, she wasn’t leaning back, thus giving him some free space at the back of the chair. Having seen his friend’s fate, he knew that she wasn’t going to hear him if he shouted, so he instead started climbing the fabric of her black Jeans.

 

Amber slowly took off her heavy leather coat, reveling the black pullover she was wearing, and hung it over the back of her chair, then she took a look at the desk, noticing that the class register was lying open. Bending forward, she took a closer look but didn’t find anything special about the page that was open so she quickly flipped it to the current page and started the dreadfully boring job of recording every single one of her students as missing. While writing, Amber felt a light itch on her back and absentmindedly reached around to scratch it, making it go away immediately. When she was finally done, she sighed and leaned back. It was then that she noticed a small, dark speck moving over the class register.

 

Vance had woken up on the teacher’s desk. Shocked to see Miss Felton towering in the room like a sky scraper, he was unable to do anything but stare at her and was only shaken out of his trance when she sat down in front of him, flipped through the pages of the class register and started writing. He shouted, waved and even jumped up and down, but his teacher was so focused on her work that she didn’t notice, only pausing for a mere second to scratch her back, so he decided the best course of action would be to walk over to the register and climb onto it, positioning himself right in front of her eyes.

When he had finally reached the giant book and was about to pull himself up, though, he heard her let out a loud sigh and saw her leaning back. Frustrated, he pulled himself the rest of the way up, then sat down on the white paper. He sat there only for a short while, though, because he soon realized that, although sitting back, his teacher was still looking at the register. He started moving to its center, waving and shouting all the way, and soon got her attention. It wasn’t the attention he had hoped for, though, as she soon raised her hand into the air in a threatening manner, casting a shadow on his tiny form.

Damn! He thought, she thinks I’m a bug! He barely managed to jump aside as her hand came crashing down, impacting the paper with a deafening thump.

“Miss Felton! Don’t do this!” He shouted in panic. “I’m not a bug! Please...”

All his pleading didn’t help him though and soon, the hand was hovering over him again, ready to crush him. This time, though, she was aiming more carefully and there was no way Vance could outrun it so he just raised his hands and pleaded for mercy.

 

Carl had reached the waistband of his teachers pants. As she was bending forward, there was a small strip of naked skin between her pants and her pullover. Luckily, though, Carl found that skin was just as easy to climb as fabric was. As he went, he had to admit that he felt slightly aroused by what he was doing. He always thought Miss Felton was hot and he certainly wasn’t the first or only student fantasizing about her: She was young and certainly didn’t try to hide her shapely body from views.

What he didn’t expect was that the few seconds he needed to climb her skin caused a quite noticeable itch. He didn’t realize what she was doing until he saw her hand reaching for his location. When she stared scratching One of her long, polished nails scratched over his sweater and, to his shock, ripped it to pieces like a scissor, leaving a faint red streak across his back. The finger that the nail belonged to hit him a second later, knocking him off. As he fell, he looked down to see a small gap between Miss Felton’s black jeans, the clearly visible black lace panties she was wearing under it and her skin. Carl was sliding down along her back, her hand following him on his heels, and was heading right for that gap. A few seconds later, he hit the fabric of her panties, slid down its slope and right into the chasm that was her butt crack, eventually coming to a halt a few inch away from her butthole.

Great. Just. Great. He thought as the smell of her asshole wafted up to his nose. To make matters worse, just a few seconds later, Miss Felton leaned back, pressing him tightly against her luckily clean anus.

 

Rescue came for Vance in from of the bell ringing, signaling the end of the current period. Distracted by the sounds of steps coming from the hallway, Amber lowered her hand and turned to the door. 

“Thank god!” Vance whispered, then turned around to run away. He had barely made it half way across the large page when he heard steps closing in, followed by a male voice.

 

“Miss Felton?”

“Yes, Robert? What is it?” Amber replied. Robert was one of the students in her biology course. Currently, though, he was not supposed to be in her class.

“Um... Where is everyone?” He asked as he saw the empty room. Amber shrugged.

“I really have no idea. All stuck in the snow, I suppose. So, what’s up?”

“Well, about that test tomorrow. I have a few questions about the stuff from yesterday. Page 72 in the textbook...”

Robert wasn’t a bad student at all. He was pretty intelligent, even. He was also normally a very nice and helpful person. Still, he kept getting low grades, the reason being that he had problems with his oral performance, mostly because he just wasn’t the type for speaking in front of an audience and often started stammering. Amber really did anything she could to help him and with no students around, gladly took her time to answer his questions. While she talked to him, she absentmindedly closed the class register, having long forgotten about the fly she was about to swat.

 

Glad that his teacher was distracted, Vance kept running to the edge of the giant book. He was nearly there when a shadow fell on him again. Looking up, he screamed as he saw Amber’s hand flipping the book shut. Like a collapsing building, the about twenty pages and heavy cardboard cover toppled over and came crashing down. Vance managed to take a few more steps and was, from his perspective, barely three feet away from the edge when the heavy paper touched his head. His miniscule body stood no chance against the tons of weight pressing down on him. The paper absorbed any cracking sounds as his body was crushed into pulp, leaving only a small red stain on the otherwise brightly white pages.

 

About ten minutes into their talk, the students of Amber’s next class entered the room, apologizing for coming in late because, as she had already guessed, the weather. She told them to sit down, not knowing that, with this simplest of instructions, she had just caused a bloody massacre in her very own classroom, while she answered Robert one last question, then she send him away and started teaching, noticing that only about half of her class was present.

 

Most students of the first period’s class didn’t survive the following minutes. Quite a few were stepped on by the other students or crushed by their butts as they sat down on chairs that, unknown to them, were already occupied, others were crushed under the weight of the student’s backpacks that they carelessly deposited on the floor under their tables. Those who were standing on tables were soon crushed by textbooks and notebooks that were carelessly dropped onto them, others were thought to be bugs and were wiped off the tables, most of them dying from the fall. Of the few that survived, most were purposefully being stepped on seconds later, leaving only tiny bloodstains on shoe soles and the floor.

 

School routine continued unhampered for the next hours and after the fourth period of the day, there were only five survivors of the first period’s class: Carl, who was still caught inside his teacher’s panties, and the group of four that had hid under the teacher’s desk. Unable to agree on a course of action, the group soon dispersed: One of them, a girl named Tamara, started climbing Amber’s purse, another one, a guy named John started climbing up her legs in an attempt to get far enough up to make himself known. The other two, a guy named Nick and a girl named Josie who knew each other pretty well, decided it would be best to stay put and sneak out of the room when everyone left for lunch break, although they had no idea where to go after that yet.

 

Tamara easily managed to reach the top of the purse. The zipper was open a bit so she decided to go inside. She jumped through the small hole, fell for a bit, then impacted on a hard surface. The object she was sitting on was giving of an odor that seemed familiar, but at her current size, it was so strong that she just couldn’t put it. It was also pretty dark inside, although not as dark as she would have thought, making her unable to see much more than silhouettes. The surface she stood on was very smooth and a bit slippery so she decided it would be best to stay put until she found out where she was.

 

Climbing a giantess, John found out, was very exhausting. When he reached her knees, he had to take an extensive break to catch his breath before continuing on his way. While he was climbing, his teacher had shifted around on her chair a few times and he also heard the bell ring again, meaning that quite some time had passed.

He had barely reached her hip when he heard the bell ringing once more, announcing that it was time for lunch break. The sudden motion of his teacher standing up made him lose his grip and he started sliding down her black jeans. He reached out with his hands, trying to stop or at least slow down his fall, but all he achieved was a pair of burned palms. It was a long way down and he felt every bone in his body protesting when he finally impacted the side of Miss Felton’s boot. Unable to react quickly enough, he rolled off the narrow rim of the boot and fell inside, sliding the rest of the way down until he impacted Amber’s sock clad foot. He was slightly dazed from the impacts and the air inside the boot didn’t help getting his head clear again: It was awfully hot, the air was stale and the confined room with filled with the smell of sweat that penetrated the thick, woolen socks. Soon, Amber started moving. It felt like an earthquake shaking him around.

Well, it could be worse, John thought, at least, I’m lying safely on top of her foot.

 

Amber headed for the teacher’s break room. Upon arriving, she saw that it was mostly empty. Looking around, she found another female teacher that she was friends with.

“Hey, Carmen.” She greeted.

“Hi Amber.” Her friend replied. “Where is everyone?”

Amber shrugged. “I have really no idea. I thought you might know...”

Carmen shook her head. “Not the slightest idea.”

Amber went over to her. On her way there, she stopped at the break room’s trashcan. All the way through the building, there had been a slight itch on her left foot, as if a grain of sand was stuck inside. She pulled her foot out of the large boot, shaking it a few times to make sure there was nothing stuck to her sock, then she held the boot upside down over the trashcan, shaking and tapping on it a few times to make the object in question fall out. Indeed, after a moment, something small fell out and disappeared into the trash without even making a sound. Amber didn’t care what it was, she was just glad that it was gone.

 

John was shaken off Amber ‘s foot, landing on the bottom of the heavy boot. The foot left moments later and in less than a second, his world started to turn. He screamed as he was forcefully shaken out of the boot and, after a while, impacted on some kind of paper. Looking around, he quickly realized that he was sitting in a trashcan and, upon inspecting the surrounding room, found that he was in the teacher’s break room. Miss Felton stood in front of him and was just putting her boot back. Over her shoulder, she talked to another teacher that was obscured by her giant body.

“This trashcan is pretty full.” Her voice boomed.

“Oh?” Another female voice replied.

“Yea, I think I’m gonna empty it.”

It took a few moments until John realized what she had just said. When he did, though, he screamed a long drawn out ‘No’ and started running. It was hopeless, though: He had landed way too far from the side of the can and wasn’t even half way there when Amber’s hands reached for the sides of the can, picking it up.

 

Amber carried the trashcan to the opposite site of the room. A few month ago, the school decided that they could save quite some money by putting up trash compactors in the rooms where the most trash was generated, like the break rooms, the cafeteria etc. Amber thought it was a good idea. She opened the lid of the compactor and emptied the trashcan into it. Seeing that the compacter was almost full, too, she closed it and turned it on. Then she returned the trashcan to its place and sat down with her friend.

 

John screamed as was buried under tons of trash. It was a small miracle that he wasn’t crushed by it. A bad miracle, though, as it just prolonged his suffering. Everything was dark around him, but John knew where he was. He had seen it a seconds before he got buried. The lid above shut with a loud thump and moments later, a deafening rumble echoed through the room announcing that the compacter had been turned on. Soon, he felt himself being pressed into the walls of trash around him. The pressure increased with every second and soon, John started screaming from pain. His screams grew ever louder as the compactor slowly did his work and it took a few more seconds until his body finally gave in to the pressure, ending his pain. No one would ever find out about his demise with all that remained from him being stuck in the middle of a block of compacted trash.

 

Nick and Josie were half way through the giant classroom when the door opened and the cleaning lady stepped inside carrying a vacuum. They froze and Nick scolded himself for forgetting that they always cleaned the classrooms during lunch break. The vacuum howled loudly as it was turned on, shaking the students out of their trance. They immediately started running back to the teacher’s desk, hoping to find shelter under it. The howling closed in slowly as the woman systematically cleaned the room, still, it seemed pretty close when they reached the desk. Nick was just about to disappear under it when he noticed that Josie wasn’t with him anymore. He turned around and saw her just getting back to her feet a good thirty feet away. One of her shoelaces had opened, making her trip over it.

“Josie!” He shouted in panic. The vacuum was right behind her. She ran as fast as her legs could carry her but the monstrous machine was mercilessly closing in. She quickly kicked her open shoe off and it disappeared into the belly of the vacuum a blink of an eye later. Nick saw Josie waving, motioning him to take cover, but he just couldn’t take his eyes off the horrible scene in front of him. In the last possible moment, Josie jumped to the side, away from the desk and from the vacuum. Nick cheered as he saw that she made it, forgetting for a moment that he was still out in the open, too. It was a moment too long. When he turned around to take cover, the cleaning lady raised the tube of the vacuum and held it in front of the desk. Nick yelped as he felt the suction and was pulled back and into the machine. Following him were loads and loads of dust and his tiny body was quickly buried in the vacuum’s bag. He soon lost consciousness from the lack of oxygen and eventually suffocated.

When the vacuum was turned off a minute later, Josie hung her head. Sure, she had survived, but Nick was gone. If he had just listened to her when she told him to hide...  This morning, before all this shit happened, she had been determined to finally ask him out. Now, she wouldn’t get that chance anymore, ever.

A shadow fell on her and as she looked up, she saw the cleaning lady passing by right next to her, her vacuum trailing behind her, rumbling loudly as it rolled over the floor. Too late, Josie noticed that the machine was swaying to the side slightly, making it head right for her. She dropped flat to the ground, hoping that it would pass over her, but she had no such luck: One of the machine’s wheels rolled right over her. At her size, even the light plastic wheel felt like she was being run over by a large truck. Although she wasn’t dead right away, she would soon be: The wheel had broken most of the bones in her body and had certainly caused internal bleedings. She didn’t have to wait for death to come get her, though: Her body was stuck to the slightly sticky rubber coating of the wheel as it turned and with every turn, her body was crushed more and more until there was nothing left but a bloody mess that was smeared along the wheel.

 

When waiting got boring, Tamara decided to explore her surroundings despite of the darkness. Soon, she ran into something that was shaped like a giant pillar. She wandered around aimlessly but no matter in which direction she went, she always ended up at a steep slope that she didn’t want to jump down without knowing what lay behind it, so she eventually returned to the pillar that seemed to be the center of whatever she was standing on and waited once more.

 

The two teachers chatted while they ate lunch. After they were done, Amber retrieved an apple from her purse as dessert.

 

Tamara was caught by surprise when the purse was opened and the object she was on was suddenly lifted up into the air. Seconds later, she was hovering in front of her teacher’s face. Thrilled by the unexpected opportunity, she ran up to her face as far as she could without sliding down and started waving before noticing that Miss Felton’s eyes where focused on a person opposite from her that she was talking to. With her euphoria subsiding, she started looking around to find out where she was. She got the shock of her life when she saw what it was she was standing on and her fear was amplified even more when she felt a gust of air washing over her body from behind. As she had feared, when she turned around, she saw her teacher’s wide open mouth, her shiny white teeth sparkling in the light. Before she could even open her mouth to cry, she was yanked towards the large, dark cavern.

 

Amber took a big bite of her apple, her teeth easily cutting through the fruit. Not in her wildest dreams would she have believed that along with it, her teeth had just cleanly cut the body of a tiny woman in halves. As she chewed, the slight taste of blood was completely obscured by the sweetness of the apple’s juice, leaving her completely unaware that something was not right. A minute later, the whole apple had disappeared down her throat, chewed to paste along with all of Tamara’s body. Soon, it would all be digested, leaving no trace of the tiny woman at all.

 

There were about five minutes of lunch break left when Amber’s stomach let out a loud growl. She held her belly as she felt a slight cramp and shortly after, she felt a very urgent need to find a toilet.

“Excuse me, Carmen, I guess I need to go to the bathroom.”

Her friend grabbed her at the shoulder as she tried to head for the bathroom door.

“The teacher’s bathroom is closed for maintenance. You’ll have to use the student’s restroom.”

Amber nodded to her friend, then quickly turned around and left, walking as quickly as she could while clenching her butt cheeks.

 

For Carl, the growling and rumbling in Ambers guts was even louder. Frightened and confused, he looked around for the source of what, to him, sounded like the growl of some kind of beast. It took a few seconds until he remembered where he was and where the sound was probably coming from. Just then, Amber started clenching her cheeks. Carl yelped as the walls of flesh suddenly pressed against him. Behind his back, he literally felt her anus pulsating; the smell coming from the opening had also gotten stronger, making it hard for him to breath. Instinctively, he started wiggling around in a futile try to free himself from her cheeks’ hug.

His struggles were rewarded seconds later in the worst possible way: Without Amber herself even noticing, her anus opened slightly, silently letting out a very pungent gust of foul air and making him sink into it a short way before closing shut again, hugging his body even more tightly. He immediately stopped moving but it was already too late for that: As her anus kept slowly pulsating, Carl was pulled deeper and deeper inside until he had completely disappeared into the stinky premises of his hot teacher’s ass. As the opening closed behind him, sealing him in darkness, Carl was almost sure that he would never see the light again. Inside the dark cavern, the stench was almost unbearable and it didn’t take long until Carl was on the verge of losing consciousness.

 

“Great. This is just great.” Amber grumbled as she was headed for the men’s restroom. When she had arrived in the women’s restroom, she had been greeted by a large hole in the floor and the floor itself flooded. A plumber was sitting in the water next to the hole, working on a pipe. When he heard her come in, he had turned around and told her that the water pipe had burst an hour ago and that the restroom would be unusable for the rest of the day. She yelled at him, angrily telling him that there was no usable restroom for women now. The man kept a straight face throughout her rant and eventually calmly told her that although he was sorry for her inconvenience, she would still have to use the men’s restroom for now.

The men’s room had four stalls and five urinals. When Amber entered, the urinals were empty. She walked along the row of stalls but to her dismay, she found all of them locked. She turned around and started knocking on the stall doors, asking the occupants how long they’d be. The last two stalls were occupied by men, the second one by a woman. All of them replied that they’d be a few more minutes. Ambers guts were still growling and gurgling and the cramps were getting stronger, too.

Damn, I shouldn’t have eaten that chili for dinner yesterday, she thought. She had already felt like she needed the toilet when she got up that morning but when she sat down on the bowl, the only thing that came out was gas. The feeling went away with that, though, so she didn’t try any further. She knocked at the first stall’s door, hoping for a positive answer from the occupant. No one answered. She knocked again, then she knocked a third time. When she still didn’t get an answer, she bent down to look under the stall door. The stall seemed vacant.

Damn, that’s not funny. She thought. She stepped around to the side of the stall and peeked over the wall to make sure that it was really empty, then she retrieved a coin from her wallet and opened the simple lock of the stall door from the outside. She had just locked the door behind her when her guts protested once more. The toilet lid was already open and Amber didn’t even notice that there already was pee in the bowl when she dropped her pants and plopped herself down.

 

Janet went for the bathroom the moment she left class for lunch break. Upon arriving, she found the first stall vacant and went inside right away. The toilet lid was open, the seat down and surprisingly clean. She pulled down her pants and panties and sat down. She started peeing right away and did so for a good two minutes. When she was done, she reached over to the roll of toilet paper but before she could rip some off, the world suddenly started spinning around her. Very soon, everything went black.

Only for a short moment, though, as she splashed into a pool of lukewarm water seconds later. She instinctively resurfaced, spitting out a load of water that got into her mouth. Whatever she was swimming in, the liquid was spreading an acrid smell, tasted awful and burnt in her eyes. She looked around. At first, all she saw were mile high, shiny white walls all around her. She looked up and saw a bright light shining from a ceiling high above her. Above and behind her, she saw a large, oval object sticking up.

It took about a minute until it finally clicked and she identified the object as an extremely enlarged version of a toilet lid. Knowing that, it was easy to conclude that the liquid she was swimming in probably was urine, probably even the urine she had just excreted seconds ago. Disgusted by that thought, she quickly swam to the nearest wall, the back wall of the toilet, and climbed up the slope as far as she could. Now, all she could do was wait and hope that the next person to use this toilet would somehow notice her before doing so.

Minutes felt like hours as she heard people pass in front of the stall door, going for the other stalls. Soon, she started wondering why no one took the first stall, then she realized the door was still locked and they all thought it to be occupied, which it, after all, was. She sighed. It was going to be a long wait...

After some time, she heard a female voice asking the other occupants if they would be out soon, receiving only negative answers until she eventually reached her stall. She knocked three times and eventually unlocked the door from the outside. When the person came into view, she found out that it was Miss Felton, one of the teachers. She started shouting and waving in the hopes that she would look down and see her. The lock clicked shut and a second later and the woman came back into view. It wasn’t her face that she saw, though, instead, she looked up at the enormous hills of flesh that formed her ass. Frustrated, she sat down and waited for the inevitable, fearing that this woman’s ass would be the last thing she’d see in her life. In the blink of an eye, the woman dropped herself onto the seat with a thump, the plastic creaking slightly under her weight. Her body blocked most of the light, leaving only two small strips of light shining in past her sides. A moment later, she spread her legs and light shone in between them, too, illuminating the middle of the toilet bowl like a spotlight. With a loud hissing sound, a stream of nearly clear pee shot out of her and splattered into the bowl, accompanied by a loud sigh.

 

Amber’s stream slowed down to a trickle after only a few seconds and when it did, her anus opened up to let out a loud, slurping fart followed shortly by a faint, nearly inaudible splash. Of course, Amber didn’t pay it any attention, she was using the toilet, after all. Without wasting a second thought on the sound she had heard, she started pushing, completely oblivious to the happenings in the bowl under her ass.

 

Carl was close to falling unconscious when the fart catapulted him out of Amber’s rectum but his head cleared up quickly when he suddenly splashed into a pool of warm water. Although being a non-swimmer, he managed to instinctively resurface, spitting out a mouthful of foul water after he did. Splashing around helplessly, he took a look around. Light was shining down on him as if from a spot light. Confused, he tried to figure out where he was. Suddenly, he heard a faint, female voice coming from the shadows behind him. He turned around. In the darkness, he saw a woman figure gesticulating wildly, shouting something that he could hardly hear. She was, however, probably his only chance of survival in this strange place, so, hoping she would understand him, he shouted: “Help me! I can’t swim!”

 

Damn, that’s bad, Janet thought.

“I’m coming to get you,” She shouted back, “but you need to get out of the way!” She added, pointing upwards before jumping into the lake of pee.

 

Carl could only understand a few words of what she had said, but combined with the fact that she had just jumped into the water, he was pretty sure that she said she was coming to help him. She had also pointed upwards, though. Just when he was about to look up, a rumble sounded from above and a second later, a long toot echoed through his prison. Carl struggled to stay afloat when a strong gust of wind pressed down on him, carrying with it an awful smell of rotten eggs. This was the moment that he realized what had happened. Still, he turned his eyes upwards, hoping that he was wrong. He wasn’t: In the darkness above, he could make out the silhouettes of the two mounds of flesh that were his hot teacher’s ass cheeks, hovering above him like two moons in the sky.

Fuck! This can’t be happening. He thought, followed shortly by: My favorite teacher has just farted on me...

 

After passing gas, Amber’s need for the toilet dissipated a bit again.

Oh no, not this time. She thought, pushing even harder, knowing that there was more.

 

Carl was still staring up to the ‘sky’ when someone suddenly tapped on his shoulder. Shocked, he nearly sank under the water again. Turning, he saw a woman floating next to him.

“Damn, don’t scare me like that!” He yelled, then he recognized the woman. “Oh, Janet, it’s you!”

She and Carl shared a few classes. Right now, though, she had other things to worry about than that.

“Yes, it’s me. Now how about you stop staring at Miss Felton’s ass and start swimming to safety?”

“But... I can’t swim!” He stammered.

“You seem to be swimming just fine, idiot.” Janet countered. “Now will you start swimming or are you gonna wait until she shits on your sorry head?”

Just then, Carl noticed that he, in fact, wasn’t splashing around anymore, securely floating on the surface just as any swimmer did. Half swimming, half being carried by Janet, they set off for the backside of the bowl. Janet was a good swimmer. Even with him supporting himself on her shoulder, they reached the back wall of the bowl in nearly record-breaking time.

“Get up there!” Janet commanded, climbing out of the water herself. But try as he may, Carl was not able to climb the slippery slope of the bowl, sliding back down into the water over and over again.

“I can’t make it!” He screamed, nearly panicking. Janet tried to pull him up, but the ground was to slippery, making it impossible to pull someone up without slipping down oneself. Sighing, she jumped back into the water, positioned herself behind Carl and pushed him up the slope from behind. When he was safe, Carl turned around to her.

“Up, up!” She shouted, waving her hand to tell him to climb further as she got out of the water herself.

Just then, a loud grunt was heard from above and Carl saw a large shadow drop from the sky, splashing loudly into the center of the bowl where it immediately sank to the bottom.

Well, damn, Carl thought, if it weren’t for Janet, I’d be buried under a giant pile of shit now.

It was then that he realized that Janet wasn’t with him. He looked down just in time to see her surface, cursing loudly as she did.

 

Janet was just out of the water when she heard the splash. The impact caused a wave of water to wash over the sides of the bowl, pulling her back into the water and, momentarily, under the surface.

 

Amber sighed, having finally passed the one log that had been stopping her up. She leaned back, softly rubbing her belly, and felt the next turd slipping out of her without the need to push.

 

Janet had just started to swim when there was a loud crackling sound from above. Looking over her shoulder, she saw another log making its way out. She accelerated her movements, but the log was sliding out of the giantess’ butt way too fast for her to escape. It took merely a few seconds before the brown pillar broke off and crashed into the water, creating a current that, again, made Janet struggle to stay afloat and pulled her back towards the center of the bowl. Before she could even recover, a soft grunt followed by a trumpet sound announced the next piece of the load which splashed into the water moments later.

 

Carl watched in horror as Janet was pulled towards the point of impact with every falling turd. Luckily, she had some time to gain a bit of distance now as the next log was sliding out more slowly. Still, her progress seemed painfully slow compared to that of the giant piece of shit that was growing longer and longer. She had barely made it a fourth of the way to the back of the bowl when Carl saw a movement up above: Miss Felton’s asshole clenched shut, cutting through the multiple feet thick log as if it was nothing. The giant shit pile collapsed like a skyscraper, crashing lengthwise into the water, the current once again undoing all progress Janet had made and even pulling her under again. When she resurfaced, she was swimming right in the middle of the bowl.

 

Amber sighed again. She felt much better already. Still, she felt that she wasn’t done yet. Just then, the bell rang, announcing the end of lunch break. For a moment, she contemplated getting up now and holding the rest until later, but a gurgle coming from her gut told her better not to. Resigned, she leaned back again and gave a small push.

 

A loud gurgle from above fueled Carl’s fear, but for now, nothing happened. Pinching his nose, he watched as Janet started swimming away. The stench in the bowl was almost unbearable by now.

Miss Felton must be smelling it, too, by now. Carl thought, hoping she wouldn’t give a courtesy flush. Nothing happened, though. The bowl was devoid of any sound and there wasn’t even a slightest bit of movements up above. It was as if Miss Felton had fallen asleep on the toilet. Little did he know that it was merely the calm before the storm.

About half a minute had passed and Janet was just leaving the brightly lit area in the bowl’s center when another, longer gurgle came from above. A wet fart echoed through the bowl seconds later, spraying drops of liquid shit everywhere. From there, it was only a matter of moments before her anus opened up again. This time, though, it wasn’t a log that it wanted to let out: With a loud sputtering and occasionally interrupted by short, wet farts, a torrent of liquid shit erupted from her butt and splattered into the water below. Carl put his hand over his nose and mouth; the smell coming from the foul liquid was terrible, worse than anything he had ever smelled in his life. He coughed, trying hard not to vomit - then he saw it.

 

Janet swam with all her might. She was close to panicking: The current created by the constant downpour behind her was so strong that her tiny body had no chance to fight it. She felt herself being pulled further and further back. The stench got worse and worse the closer she came to its source. When she reached the lit area again, she looked up to Carl who was standing on the backside of the bowl and was staring at her in shock.

“Carl!” She shouted in panic, “help me!”

 

Carl heard her shout but he knew he couldn’t help her. Hell, he couldn’t even swim! Perhaps, it would have been best if he had turned away from the scene or closed his eyes, but he wasn’t able to do either. He was frozen in place, watching wide-eyed as Janet drifted closer and closer to the waterfall of shit. Maybe it was his mind playing games on him, but he could have sworn that, just for a short moment, no longer than the blink of an eye, he saw an accusing look on her face, as if to say: This is all your fault! Then she reached the point of impact and the waterfall immediately pushed her down into the disgusting depths of the shit-filled toilet. Deep inside, Carl knew that there was no way she could survive this, still, he stood there and watched the surface of the brown swamp below, hoping that she would resurface once more.

As was to be expected, though, even after about a minute, there was no sign of her. The stream of shit slowed down and eventually subsided, and Miss Felton finished her business with a loud, relieved sigh.

If she just knew what she just did... Carl thought miserably, sitting down on the white porcelain. A moment later, his teacher’s butt lifted off the toilet seat and light and, most importantly, fresh air were allowed into the bowl. Carl stood back up, ready to do everything necessary to make himself noticed.

 

Amber stood up and reached for the toilet paper.

“Phew, that stinks.” She mumbled, deeming herself alone. She fanned her hand in front of her nose a few times, then started wiping her dirty butthole.

 

Carl waved and shouted but it was to no use: The giantess wasn’t even turning around as she wiped, simply dropping the dirty paper behind herself. The first wad landed right in the middle of the bowl, the second one, though, she threw a bit too far. A shadow fell over Carl and he let out a last yelp of fear before being buried under the dirty paper.

 

Amber continued wiping, oblivious to the fate of the two tiny students, burying them under layer after layer of paper. When she was finally done and turned around, the paper was the only thing visible in the bowl. She pressed down the flush lever and watched emotionlessly as everything inside the bowl swirled down the drain.

 

Although still alive under all the paper before the flush occurred, Carl died before even reaching the sewers as he drowned inside the pipes.

 

Amber had just unlocked the stall door when she suddenly felt dizzy.

Maybe it wasn’t the Chili, after all. She thought, wondering if she, maybe, was sick. The lingering stench of her waste made her situation even worse and she was close to panicking when she suddenly blacked out.

 

Paul woke up to a gust of fresh air as his sister dropped her pants and panties. Not knowing where he was right away, he instinctively stretched his aching body. When he remembered what had happened, it was already too late: His movement, combined with his sister bending to sit down, made him fall out of her vagina. He screamed as the ground closed in faster and faster until he eventually landed inside his sister’s panties, hitting the ground headfirst. The impact was hard enough to send him back to sleep once more.

He woke up to someone slapping him. When he opened his eyes, he saw a beautiful female face in front of him. A face that was his size. A face he knew.

“Cassidy?” Was the first thing he asked, followed by: “Am I... Unshrunk?”

She shook her head. “No and no again. I’m her sister. My name is Amber.”

“I never knew Cassidy had a sister. Hell, I never got to really know her anyway. Sadly...” Paul mumbled, still slightly dazed. “You look just like her, you know? You two look sooo cute.”

Amber giggled and shook her head. “Typical. And now, how about you come by and tell me who you are and why you just fell out of a woman’s pussy before I start slapping you again?”

Paul rubbed his head for a moment, then he sat up. “Whew... Okay, my name is Paul Beckham. The girl I fell out of was my sister Allison.”

Amber waited for a moment but Paul didn’t seem to be willing to explain so she pressed on: “Well, that makes even less sense. How the hell did you end up in your sister’s cunt? This is all so strange... Do you have any idea why you, and I, are even shrunk?”

“No idea, sorry.” Paul stammered. “Why we’re shrunk, I mean. I had a broken leg and was in hospital and your sister worked there as a nurse and she was so cute and I wanted to ask her out once I could walk again. The next morning I went to the bathroom and I was peeing when I suddenly felt sick and blacked out and next thing I know I am standing on the toilet seat, small like a fly. Then my sister came to visit me and she didn’t see me and went to use the toilet and... Whew, I really don’t want to go into details as it got quite - disgusting - after that point. That was a few days ago and I have barely survived since. At least, though, I am alive, contrary to... some other people.”

“Whoa, calm down now!” Amber cut him off before he could say anything more. “Okay, your situation sounds very similar to what has happened to me half an hour ago. Okay. So what now? I believe we should try to get somebody’s attention as soon as possible, don’t you think?”

“Uh... I don’t know. I mean, every single attempt of mine to do just that failed miserably with me either ending up in my sister’s underwear or nearly getting killed.”

“Well then, you can sit around here until you starve to death, if you want, while I try to get somebody to notice me.”

Paul sighed and followed her as she walked over to the stall door. “Okay, okay, you’re right. Let’s work together, shall we?”

“Fine with me.” Amber answered as she walked right under the stall door.

“So we are in the men’s room?” Paul asked, surprised to see a row of urinals on the opposite wall.

“Yea, the other restrooms are closed for maintenance.” Amber replied, not even stopping for a second to do so.

“Hey, hey! Slow it down.” Paul shouted, barely able to keep up with her. “Tell me where we’re going, what your plan is.”

This time, she stopped and turned to face him. “My plan is to get to a position where we will be noticed. I already mentioned that, remember? And that means we need to get off the ground.”

“Yes, I know, but - how? I mean, everything in here is so high up in the air that we have no chance of climbing it.”

Amber grinned. “If you think about the fixtures themselves, then you’re right. There is something we can climb, though...” She said, turning back around to the urinals.

“What do you mean?” Paul asked, still confused. Amber giggled.

“Are you so dense, Paul? It’s so obvious. Look at the wall.

Paul scratched his head for a moment, then it got awfully clear what she was up to: Contrary to the large tiles on the other bathroom walls, the wall where the urinals hung was built from many, small tiles forming the picture of a sunset. Each tile was still double the height of his body, but with some effort and using the small irregularities in their joints, they should be able to climb them.

“Okay, so we climb the wall.” Paul said, still scratching his head. “And then what?”

“Then,” Amber replied, “we jump over the the flush handle of one of the urinals where the next user will be able to clearly see us.”

“I don’t know...” Paul said reluctantly.

“Well, if you want, you can just stay here and get trampled. I, for one, will try my luck at the urinals.” With that, she got moving again and, knowing that she was right, Paul followed her.

End Notes:

The next chapter will probably be posted sometime over the weekend. Thanks everyone for reading so far and to all those waiting for some more feet stuff, your wait is almost over ;)

Roulette of Fate by Prodi

“So, where are we going now?” Allison asked when they were back on the bus, riding in the opposite direction this time.

“Well...” Cassidy hesitated, “there is only one other person I know who could help us, and that’s my ex.”

“Oh.” Allison replied. After a while, she said: “You never told me what happened...”

Cassidy smiled at her. “Well, I think it’s time I tell you, right?”

Mark was, and probably is, a real computer nerd. If it has anything to do with computers, he knows about it, if something can be done with a computer, he probably knows how. Sometimes, his passion for everything IT got a bit out of hand, but that didn’t bother me much back then. I was really and honestly in love with him. It didn’t matter, either, that he wasn’t able to find a job at that time. I just took him as he was. Mark is an attractive young man. I mean, sure, he isn’t the athletic kind like Raymond, but he isn’t overweight, either. He has short, black hair - well, short, at least, when he finds the time to get a haircut, and his eyes are a deep blue that made me feel as if I was diving into an ocean every time I looked into them. He was good in bed, too, and every night that we shared the same bed, that we made love and that I spent sleeping in his arms, was a happy night to me.

Cassidy shook her head, tears welling up in her eyes. Allie put a hand on her shoulder.

“That sounds like you’re still loving him...” She said carefully.

Cassidy sniveled and nodded. “I guess so, yes.”

“So, what happened?” Allison asked hesitantly. “Only if you want to tell me, of course...”

“It’s okay... Maybe telling someone will help me getting over it.”

It was, hell, I don’t even remember the date, but it was a while back. It was summer, the day had been hot, the night was nicely warm. Mark and me were living together in his house at that time. It was the day I had finished my apprenticeship. That evening, I went out with two female friends of mine that had finished their apprenticeships together with me, planning to celebrate. It was fun at first. We went to a bar, ordered some drinks.

It was all fun and games until some drunken asshole started molesting one of my friends. We should’ve simply reported him to the staff, but we were all slightly drunk. One thing lead to another and when he called my friend a dumb blonde bitch, she jumped up and kicked him in the balls. Chaos ensued and the situation got out of hand quickly. When the staff finally intervened, my friend had a black eye, her ankle was hurting badly and the guy that had molested her was holding his crotch in pain. Needless to say we all got kicked out of the bar. We brought my friend to the hospital. Luckily, it was just a sprained ankle, nothing broken. After that, I went home early.

Cassidy sniveled again before continuing.

When I came home, the house was dark. I thought Mark was already asleep. When I reached the bedroom door, though, I heard voices. I stopped and listened. I heard Mark apologizing to someone, saying that he can’t do something. A female voice replied, reminding him that his ‘new girl’ was still out and would be for some more time. That made me angry. Whoever that bitch was would soon find out that I was already there. I didn’t even wait to hear what Mark would reply, I just kicked the door open, entered and turned on the light, finding Mark and another woman lying in bed, naked, she on top of him, ready to fuck. I knew the woman. It was Mark’s ex. I always thought she was a bitch. I was sure she had never really loved him. In fact, Mark had left her because he thought she only wanted him for his parents’ money. If Mark hadn’t held me back, I would’ve beaten her up that night...

 After she had left, Mark tried to apologize. He said she had come over because today would’ve been their anniversary, that they had maybe drank a bit too much and got caught up in the moment. I didn’t care. I cussed at him, I yelled at him, I even slapped him for what he did. Then, I packed my things and left. The next morning, when my head cleared up, I regretted what I did. I realized he really had been drunk, just like me. That he had even tried to reject her in that state was a small wonder. Still, I couldn’t bring myself to pick up a phone and call him. Time went by and we both did our best to evade each other, neither of us being ready to talk about what had happened.

“I haven’t talked to him since.” Cassidy finished, hanging her head.

They remained quiet, Allison’s hand still resting on Cass’ shoulder, neither of them knowing what to say.

 

It took an eternity for Paul and Amber to reach the top of the first urinal. When they finally did, Paul couldn’t help but take a look over the side: It was one hell of a way down. Aside from the far-away floor, he also saw something else, though: There was a small, dark figure down on the bottom of the urinal that looked suspiciously like a human.

“Hey down there!” Paul shouted. Amber came over to him, looking at him as if he had lost his mind.

“What are you doing?” She asked and Paul pointed down to the small figure.

“Stop shouting he can’t hear you anyways. Save your voice.” Amber commented and as much as Paul hated it, she was right: The tiny man took no notice of them whatsoever.

“We have to help him.” Paul stated, looking around.

“Tell me how and I’m all with you there, Paul, but I really don’t see a way to do that without getting stuck in there ourselves...”

Just then, they heard the door opening and loud, booming steps approaching. They looked up to see Robert entering the bathroom - and he was coming right for them.

Amber and Paul started shouting but Rob didn’t hear them and thus, they were unable to stop the inevitable. Robert stepped in front of the urinal with his legs apart and his giant hands moved down to open his fly. Paul looked on in horror knowing exactly what was bound to happen as the giant took out his penis and aimed it at the urinal.

Wide eyed and unable to turn away, Paul watched a waterfall of yellow liquid erupting from Roberts penis. The unnoticed tiny man in the urinal stood no chance as the flood hit him and all his tries to stay afloat and swim away were for naught as the current of pee eventually carried him through the drain opening. Pushed forward by the waterfall following him, the man soon dropped into the sewers where he would eventually meet his death in between the city population’s everyday excretions.

 

After doing his business, Robert reached for the flush handle. When he did, he noticed two bugs moving there. He bent forward, about to swat them with his hand, when he realized that they, in fact, weren’t bugs. His eyes widened.

“Miss Felton?” He asked in disbelief. The tiny teacher seemed to answer something, but he couldn’t hear her so he went forward and picked both the tiny figures up and raised his hand up closer to his ears.

Rob was pretty rough in picking them up but at that moment, neither Amber nor Paul really minded. Soon, they were sitting in the palm of his hand, hovering only a few inches in front of his giant face.

“It’s really you!” His voice boomed.

“Yea! It’s me, Rob!” Amber shouted back. Quickly, she added: “Could you speak a bit more quietly? Your voice is painfully loud to us.”

“Oh, sorry.” He replied, quieter than before, but still booming. “So, how did that happen to you?”

“I have no idea, Rob.”

“Listen, Rob, you need to help us.” Paul intervened. “Could you get us to one of the other teachers?”

“Sorry, but they all already left.” He replied, not sounding all too sorry. “So, Miss Felton, who is this little guy? Maybe he’s - your husband? Or boyfriend?” Rob grinned.

“Oh, no, I just met him, actually.” Amber replied, “We just happen to share the same situation.”

Rob stared at them for a while, then he smirked.

“I don’t believe you.” He said. “I bet there’s more between the two of you. But whatever. The big question is: What should I do with you two, now?”

“You could just call my sister, she’ll gladly come and pick us up.” Paul suggested. Rob laughed.

“Oh, no, I don’t think so.”

“Come on, Rob,” Amber pleaded, “you have to help us!”

“Help you.” He replied in a manner that made it sound more like a statement than a question, “oh, sure, I will help you.”

A mischievous smile appeared on his face.

“In fact, I will help you discovering a whole new way of life. Sandra’s gonna be surprised when I show you to her. Don’t worry we’ll treat you well - maybe.”

“Please, Robert,” Amber said, a bit harsher this time, “we aren’t your pets. We’re humans just like you and Sandra. You really need to help us. Come on, it’s not so hard.”

Rob laughed again. “Oh come on! Why should I help you, huh?”

“Damn, didn’t I do anything I could to help you, Robert?!” Amber yelled at him.

“You? Help me? Ha, I don’t think you ever did anything for me aside from giving me bad grades. Now shut up, you two.”

Amber tried to protest but Rob quickly lowered his hand down to his pants and dropped the two tinies into his pocket before he got walking.

“Great, just great.” Paul groaned. “I told you it was a bad idea.”

“Well, that didn’t go as I had expected.” Amber confirmed. “Maybe Sandra will be more helpful, though.”

 

“So, you really didn’t talk to your ex for a few years?” Allison asked as they left the bus to go the rest of the way by feet. Cassidy shook her head.

“No, I haven’t. I know he’s still around, though, because I’ve seen him around town a few times.”

The walk took a few more minutes, Mark lived in a secluded, but very beautiful part of town.

“There it is.” Cassidy said, pointing at a small house.

“And it really is his house?” Allison wondered.

“Well, technically, it is his parents’ house. His father wanted him to get a bit more independent, take some responsibility. The day Mark got eighteen, he urged him to move out, offering him to pay for a small house for him to live in by himself.”

They approached the front door and Cass noticed a few things had changed since she left: The garden had gotten some attention and contained a few new flowerbeds, the walls had been painted a soft blue, perfectly matching the shiny blue car parked in the driveway. The old, wooden door that had been the entrance for such a long time had been replaced by a more modern, chestnut colored one and the old, simple ‘Welcome’ doormat had been replaced by one that resembled the ‘Enter’ key on a computer keyboard.

“Still the same old nerd.” Cassidy said, snickering as she saw the doormat.

She rung the doorbell. It took a few seconds, then the door opened and she was greeted by a woman that was about her age.

“Cassidy? Long time no see.” The woman said, surprised.

“Oh, hi, Carla.” Cassidy replied. Carla was a tall woman with ebony colored skin, black hair that fell just over her ears, brown eyes and a small nose in a heart-shaped face. She had an athletic body and nice, almost d-cup sized breasts.

“You’re still with Mark, I see.”

“Well, uh, yea. I am.”

“So, did you two get - closer - since I left?” Cassidy asked suspiciously, seeing as her old friend was stammering slightly.

“Hell no!” Carla answered, laughing. “I’d never date a nerd like him. I don’t know how you even endured him for so long. I mean, he probably knows more about the insides of his precious computer than he knows about those of a woman.”

Cassidy laughed. “You may be right. But that doesn’t make him a bad lover, trust me. Soooo... If you aren’t his girlfriend, then why are you still living with him? I mean, shouldn’t you have paid off your debts by now?”

Carla hesitated before answering: “That’s a long story...”

Looking over Cass’ shoulder, she changed the subject by asking: “So, who’s your friend?”

“Oh, I nearly forgot you.” Cassidy said apologetically over her shoulder, then she introduced her: “Carla, that’s Allison. She’s a friend that I met just a few days ago. Allie, that’s Carla; she and Mark went to the same school. She moved in with Mark - and me, when we were still together - because of, uh, monetary problems...”

“If she’s a friend, you can tell her, I don’t mind.” Carla said.

Turning to Allison, she added: “You know, I have an, uh, gambling habit that gets a bit out of hand from time to time.”

“If it wasn’t for that, she’d be a really nice girl.” Cassidy commented teasingly.

“Okay, enough of that. I guess you’re not here to come visit me?”

“No, I’m not. So, where is he?” Cassidy asked.

“Mark?” Carla asked. “As far as I know, he’s in the bathroom currently.”

Just then, the sound of a flushing toilet was heard from inside the house, confirming her words. A few seconds later, the clicking of a lock followed by the sound of a door opening and then closing again was heard.

“Mark?!” Carla shouted into the house. “Here is someone who wants to see you!”

With a few quick steps, Mark came to the door and Carla stepped aside. When he saw who was at the door, he froze.

“Ummm... Hi, Mark.” Cassidy said shyly.

“Cass.” Mark replied, not knowing what else to say.

For almost a minute, neither of them moved or said a word. Allison and Carla stood nearby and watched in disbelief. Neither of them had ever seen Cassidy that tongue-tied. Eventually, Mark regained his composure, walked over to Cassidy and, to everyone’s astonishment, hugged her. Cassidy didn’t resist. After a moment, she even snuggled up into his arms and eventually hugged him back.

“It has been so long.” She whispered, her voice shaking.

“Too long. It has been too long, Cass.” Mark said, softly kissing her on her cheek. Tears welled up in her eyes.

“I did you wrong back then, Mark,” She whispered, leaning her head against his chest, sobbing lightly, “can you  forgive me? Tell me you’ll forgive me...”

“Shhh. It’s okay.” He answered, stroking her hair. “I forgive you, Cass. What I did back then was just as wrong. It’s okay.”

Looking up to him, Cassidy asked: “Why didn’t you call me? Why haven’t you ever tried to make it up?”

“Probably because of the same reason that you never called me.” Mark replied. “I didn’t know what I could say or do to make it up...”

They hugged for a few more seconds, then, Mark softly pushed her away.

“As much as I’d like to think you came just to say that,” Mark said, shooting a look at Allison, “seeing that you brought company makes me think that you are here for something completely different.”

Cassidy snuffled and nodded. “Yea. We... We need your help.”

Mark nodded understandingly and invited them all inside.

They sat down at the large table in Mark’s kitchen and Cassidy started with a question: “So, did you notice anything out of place the last two days?”

Mark thought for a moment, then shook his head. “No, should I?”

“Well, didn’t you notice that everything, the streets, the stores, everything is strangely quiet and empty lately?”

“Now that you say it,” Mark admitted, “yes, you’re right. There are very few people around lately.”

“That is because they are disappearing, Mark.” Cassidy replied sternly, then she started telling him the whole story, starting from the morning she came to the hospital and found everyone gone up to the point where they found the email about the ‘the project’ on doctor Tate’s computer.

When she finished, Mark said: “Okay, that all sounds very weird, but how can I help you with that?”

“Well,” Allison said, “we went down into the hospital basement, into the research section. We hoped to find out more about that project in there, but the computers are password protected. Cassidy thought that maybe you could help us with that...”

Mark sighed before answering: “Okay, listen. If you want, I’ll come with you, I’ll try to help as much as I can, but: I don’t know how much I can do. It’ll all depend on just how secure their computers are and if we can get physical access to them or not.”

“That’s all we can ask for.” Cassidy concluded. “I don’t think it will be too hard for someone like you. Just tell us what you need to hack them and we will go get it for you, shouldn’t be a problem.”

Mark shook his head, chuckling. “Cass, this isn’t some Hollywood movie, you know? Hacking a computer is much harder in real life than it looks in movies. I’m not even sure we can get into them without knowing the password.”

“Okay, just promise me that you will try everything possible, then.” Cassidy said with a pleading look.

“You bet.” Mark answered, patting her hand. “One more thing, though: This will have to wait until the weekend. I have to finish a big project for a client so...”

“A client? So, you found a job?” Cassidy asked surprised. Mark smiled.

“It isn’t really a job. I’m working as a freelance programmer. A pretty well-known and respectable one, by now.”

“Oh. Okay, then, meet you on Saturday?” Cassidy asked.

“Yea. Just tell me when, I’ll come right over to the hospital.”

“Is ten o’clock okay for you?”

“Still the early bird you’ve always been, huh? Okay, I’ll be there.”

Cassidy nodded and said thanks, then they got up to leave.

“Hey, Cass?” Mark asked hesitantly just as she was leaving. She turned around to face him.

“Yea?” She asked.

“Well, I thought... If you need a place to stay...”

Cassidy smiled. “Not really. You know, Allison here has a nice home of her own.”

“Okay,” Mark said disappointed.

“But,” Cassidy added, “maybe, we could talk, or even see each other, a bit more often than we did the last few years. I mean, even though we aren’t together anymore, nothing prevents us from being friends, right?”

A smile appeared on Mark’s face. “That would be great, Cass.”

He waved them goodbye until they disappeared around a street corner. Carla put a hand on his shoulder.

“You still love her, don’t you?” She asked.

Mark nodded. “To me, no one can replace her. She’s the only girl I ever met who seemed to understand me, the only one who didn’t try to bend me to match her ideas of a perfect man.”

Carla nodded. “I know, and you know what? I think she feels the same.”

“I don’t know.” Mark sighed. “I wish she would but... I fear she still hasn’t completely forgiven me.”

 

Back at home, Cassidy called officer Bell and informed him of the plan and the officer agreed to meet them on Saturday. The rest of the day as well as most of the following Friday was boring for her and Allison. Raymond didn’t have time to come over, either, and thus they spent most of the time at home. Bored to death, they eventually decided to go to the nearby club again on Friday evening to have at least a bit of fun.

 

For Debra, Paul and Amber, these two days were neither boring nor fun at all. Miss Darnell made Debra run her ‘track’ two more times that Thursday, timing every run of hers. She would’ve made her run it a third time if she hadn’t been interrupted by a friend of hers coming over. Not wanting the other woman to see Debra, she quickly stuffed her into the breast pocket of her blouse before opening the door. Riding in that pocket was most unpleasant as Debra was tossed from side to side with every bounce of Miss Darnell’s boobs. At least she learned her first name from the two women’s talks: It was Rita. The other woman’s name seemed to be Evelyn. When Evelyn left, it already was time to sleep.

The next morning, Debra woke up to Rita Darnell’s voice booming: “Get up, sleepy head! Time for your exercise!”

Debra sleepily rubbed her eyes.

“So early in the morning?” She protested half awake.

“What did you say? I think I missed something there.” The giantess answered in a dangerous tone.

“Yes, ma’am, time for exercising.” She quickly replied and rushed over to her bowl to take a sip of water before her ‘owner’ picked her up. They walked to the living room and Debra was once more placed at the start of the track.

“But, ma’am,” She protested again, “I need to use the toilet - badly.”

“Well, pet, you should’ve thought about that earlier. First comes your exercise, then I’ll wash you and then, you can go to the toilet. And don’t you dare peeing on my furniture.”

Frustrated, Debra complied and ran the track. Her time was pretty bad this time: running with an aching bladder full of morning pee wasn’t easy. When her captor dropped her back into her cage, the first thing she did was running for her sand pile. At that moment, Debra didn’t care that Rita was watching over her shoulder: She simply squatted down and instantly started peeing, wetting the whole pile of sand as she went for over a minute.

When she finished and pulled her pants back up, she turned around to see that Miss Darnell was still there. Reaching into the cage with her hand, she roughly pushed Debra aside and, using a plastic spoon, shoved the soiled sand pile into a small plastic bag, then she took a hand full of fresh sand from a nearby bag and deposited it in the cage. After she was done cleaning the cage, she locked the door and secured it again with plastic foil before speaking.

“Okay, listen up. I have a few things to tell you: Firstly, your performance on the track this morning was dismal, I hope you know that.”

Debra tried to protest but was cut off right away.

“I’m not interested in your excuses, pet! I think you need an incentive, so I decided that the amount and, especially, the quality of food and drink you get will depend on your track performance. You will run the track three more times today, once before every meal you get. If you do well, you’ll get some bits of the things I eat, it’ll be delicious and I may even give you something more than just water to drink. Maybe some orange juice or something. If you do as bad as this morning, though, you’ll live of breadcrumbs and water, understood?”

“Understood, ma’am.” Debra said with clenched teeth.

“Very well. Secondly, I have a few friends coming over tomorrow after lunch. I will show you to them. You’ll treat them with the same respect that you treat me with and you’ll obey any of their orders unless I object, understood? Also, you’ll run the track for them, and you’ll do so the best you can.”

“Yes, ma’am.” Debra replied again.

Content, Rita left to do the housework. Debra did as well as she could on her next runs and indeed, Rita rewarded her with a real feast every time. The reason Debra made that effort, though, wasn’t that she wanted the food in the first place, but rather that she feared that she’d need to be well-fed to get through the next day. One dictatorial Giantess was bad, a group of women like her would probably be hell on earth.

The price for her excessive eating, though, she had to pay on the same night. She woke up in her bed, sweating. The reason was awfully clear right away: Her guts were rumbling and her stomach was cramping every few seconds. Half asleep, she jumped out of bed and waddled over to her sand pile where she squatted. She barely made it before her sphincter gave in, releasing the contents of her bowels with a loud splattering. It stank terribly.

Before returning to bed, Debra buried her waste and the paper shreds she had used to wipe as good as she was able to, but it couldn’t completely contain the stench and she was glad when she finally felt herself drifting off to sleep again.

 

Exhausted from the preceding events, at some point, Paul and Amber had dozed off inside Robert’s pocket and only woke back up when they heard the young man’s voice booming above:

“Hey, Sandy honey, I have something to show you!”

After a few seconds, the voice of a young woman replied: “What is it? Some kind of present, Robbie sweetheart?”

“Kind of.” He replied, putting his hand into the pocket of his pants. When he opened his palm and Sandra took a closer look at its contents, her eyes widened.

“Are they - real?” She asked, shocked.

“Very fucking real, hell yes I am!” Amber shouted up to her.

Sandra was also a student at the school Amber was teaching at, though she didn’t know her very well because she didn’t normally teach her. She had been the replacement for her sports teacher for a few weeks, though, and knew she was very good at gymnastics, a fact that was reinforced by her athletic body. She had long, blonde hair that was currently tied back into a pony tail, green eyes that always sparkled playfully and a cute, round face with full, red lips. Only her nose seemed a bit too large for her face, a fact that most men typically ignored once their gaze wandered a bit further down to her massive, double d-cup breasts.

“Where did you find them?” Sandra asked curiously. “How did they get so small?”

Rob told her the few things he knew. When he finished, Sandra looked down at the two tinies again. Amber froze in fear as she saw the evil grin on the girl’s face.

How can a girl with such a face suddenly look so vicious? She thought to herself.

Paul had noticed her expression, too, and whispered: “Fuck, I told you this was a fucking bad idea, didn’t I?”

Before Amber could reply, Sandra’s voice boomed from above.“Well, Miss Felton, how does it feel not being in charge for once?”

She laughed so loud that it hurt the tinies’ ears.

“Oh wow, this is great. You know, my boyfriend told me everything about you, you bitch. You don’t like him, do you? Well, too bad. The times of you judging him are over. Now, we’re the ones in charge and I have a thousand ideas what I could make you do now that you can’t resist. This is gonna be fun.”

“The hell? What did he tell you?!” Amber shouted angrily. “I bet most of it are either lies or exaggerations.”

“Oh? I probably would listen to your side of the story, too, if I had any doubts. Too bad for you, though, I know quite a few students that tell similar stories. You know, there’s Haley who you gave a bad grade just because of her bad handwriting.”

“That wasn’t just bad handwriting!” Amber protested, “her work was barely readable enough to grade at all!”

“That’s what you say. She isn’t the only one, though, there’s also Ava who you never help out like you help other students. Why is that? Just because she’s overweight?”

“That has nothing to do with her figure or anything! She just never asked for help!” Amber protested once more.

“Oh, shut up, there are at least five more students that have problems with you and your way of teaching, Miss Felton. Now, however, we will be teaching you.” She giggled. “Come on, Rob, let’s find a safe place for them so they don’t run off and then, we can discuss what to do with them in private”

A prison for the tinies was soon found in form of an old marmalade jar. Robert quickly dropped them inside and then put the jar on his nightstand in his and Sandra’s bedroom.

 

After the students left, Paul asked: “So, is it true?”

“What is?” Amber asked.

“What she said about you. That you’re preferring some students over others.”

Amber stared at him angrily and hissed: “You know what? Fuck all this. I’m a human, too, you know? Yes, maybe I have subconsciously preferred some students over others, but none of that was intentional. I did every fucking thing I could to help Rob with his problems, we talked just this morning, and this is what I get?” She yelled the last words, then she turned around and Paul heard her sobbing slightly. He headed over to her and put a hand on her shoulder.

“Leave me alone, asshole.” She snapped, pushing him away.

Paul, however, didn’t give up and this time, she turned around to face him. Tears were running down over her face as she looked up into his eyes.

She really looks just like Cassidy, Paul thought.

“I’m afraid, Paul.” She sobbed. “I ... I feel so vulnerable. I don’t know what to do...”

Her voice broke and she started weeping loudly. Trying to comfort her, Paul hugged her lightly. Upon feeling his hug, Amber immediately pressed herself tightly against him, putting her head on his chest as she wept. Paul understood the hint, hugged her more tightly and started slowly patting her back.

“It’s okay.” He whispered. “Everything’s going to fall into place.”

“I don’t know.” Amber whispered back, “Robert had always been so nice, and now this. I never thought he could be like this...”

“Shhh.” Paul tried to calm her. “I’ve survived three days with no one knowing about me being there. How bad can this get? At least, they know about our presence.”

“Damn.” She sobbed , slowly calming down. “Thank you, Paul. I’m glad you’re with me.”

It took a minute or so more for her to fully calm down. While she did, Paul listened to the faint voices of Robert and Sandra. Robert was talking so quietly that he couldn’t understand a word but Sandra was talking loud enough so he could at least pick up a few words. What he heard didn’t make him feel better:

‘Are you real?’

‘We aren’t ten year olds, you know?’

‘Well, if you put it like that, this could be fun after all...’

There was a longer pause, then a short giggle followed by: ‘Yes, I’ll certainly do that.’ and a little later ‘Nah, I don’t wanna risk killing them.’

Paul shivered at this last words. Luckily, Amber seemingly hadn’t heard a thing. When she had fully calmed down, she looked up into Paul’s eyes and asked: “So, you said you know my sister... Does that mean you’re dating her?”

Paul shook his head. “I never had  a chance to ask her out.”

Amber put on a cheeky grin and replied: “Well, you know, that’s great.”

Before Paul could ask what she meant, she grabbed his head and gave him a long, hard kiss on the lips. Paul was shocked at first, but quickly shook it off and kissed her back. They were still kissing when the door burst open a few seconds later as the two students came back in. They laughed as they saw the two tinies kissing.

“Oh, how cute...” Sandra cooed. “Look, Robbie, our two tinies are in love!”

“I told you he’s more than just a stranger. I still bet he is her boyfriend. Or even her husband.”

They walked over to the jar.

“Okay, enough of that now.” Sandra said, knocking loudly at the jar to get the tinies’ attention before pressing her face against the glass as to hear any answer they might give.

“Listen up, you two,” She said sternly, “for your fate has been decided. Considering that we’ll have to be feeding you, we have decided that you’ll have to work to earn this ‘service’.”

Paul shook his head in disbelief about what he had just heard. “You do know that we can’t really do any work at our size, do you?” He asked. Paul remained calm, Amber, on the other hand, not so much.

“Yea, he’s right!” She yelled. “Also, are we your slaves or what? I won’t even consider doing any kind of work for you!”

“We’ll see about that. In fact, you can consider yourselves our slaves, if you want, although I would prefer worshippers. Also, while we’re at it, from now on, you may call me your goddess.”

“Goddess!? Pah!” Amber spat out. “You’re no goddess. You’re nothing more than a giant bitch.”

“You’re pretty mouthy for such a small girl.” Sandra said angrily. “Maybe this will teach you a lesson.”

With that, she took a step backwards, picked the jar up and gave it a good shake, tossing its occupants from side to side. When the shaking stopped, Paul and Amber were lying on their backs, dazed and with their bodies hurting from the many times they impacted the walls.

“I hope this was clear enough now.” Sandra said, bending forward to put the jar back in its place. “So, do you want to hear what’s the deal?”

Hesitantly, Paul answered: “Yes, goddess.” Then he bowed submissively. This only enraged Amber even more, though.

“Paul! You can’t just accept this! She’s no goddess, damn, she’s just a particularly bitchy student. We can’t just...”

She was interrupted by two giant fingers closing around her and started screaming when she felt herself being lifted into the air.

“Listen up.” Sandra said loudly, holding the helpless Amber right in front of her mouth. Amber grimaced, the loud voice was hurting her ears.

“You better get used to this very fast.” Sandra continued, quieter now, but in a cold, dangerous tone, “otherwise, I may get to the conclusion that you just aren’t worth the hassle and then...”

She trailed off, waiting a few seconds, then she abruptly tossed Amber towards her face, opening her mouth wide to catch her. Amber screamed as she flew past her shiny white teeth and into the dark, wet cavern. Behind her, the girl’s lips closed, sealing her in near complete darkness. A blink of an eye later, she bumped into a rough, slimy surface. Just as her eyes were adjusting to the darkness enough for her to see silhouettes again, the floor under her feet began moving.

 

Sandra smiled a naughty smile and started swishing her prey around in her mouth, using her tongue to press her against the inside of her cheeks, all while looking at her boyfriend, giving him a good view of the small bulge moving from one side of her mouth to the other. Paul, still sitting inside the jar, watched, too, and immediately noticed that Robert was getting aroused from what his girlfriend did. His breathing got faster and after a moment, a slight bulge got visible in his pants.

 

Amber was screaming non-stop as she flew around the giantess’ mouth, every once in a while scraping by one of her teeth, ripping parts out of her clothes and leaving red scratch marks on her skin. When Sandra’s lips finally parted, Amber sighed in relief. She quickly got up onto her feet, expecting to be picked up again. Instead, though, when she looked outside, all she saw was Robert’s giant face coming closer. A moment later, his lips parted slightly and Amber was soon in darkness again, looking from one mouth into another. It didn’t take long before the giant couple’s lips met with a wet smack. Amber was sucked over into Roberts mouth, then back into Sandra’s as they kissed, then, they started playing with each other’s tongues.

Amber could barely see anything. One second she was in Robert’s mouth, his tongue wrapping around her body like a Python, making it almost impossible for her to breath, the next moment she was passed back over to Sandra who seemingly loved the feeling of pressing her into her cheeks or against the roof of her mouth. In the few, short moments where she was lying still, Amber shivered in disgust thinking about all the bacteria in the considerable pool of sticky, lukewarm saliva that had gathered around her.

 

From Paul’s point of view, it all looked way less dramatic, although he knew that it probably was a pretty unpleasant experience for Amber. The couple kissed for at least a minute before parting.

 

 Amber heard the smack of their lips letting go of each other just after being passed over to Robert again. By that time, Amber was anything but sure if he was going to spit her out or just swallow her with their combined saliva. She turned around to look outside through Roberts still slightly open lips.

Robert gave Sandra a questioning look that she understood immediately.

“No, don’t swallow her. Wait, I have an idea.”

With that, she opened the buttons of her blouse and folded down one cup of her bra, exposing her breast. Smiling, she pointed at it and Robert understood the hint, taking a step towards her.

 

Amber was catapulted out of Roberts mouth with great force, covered head to toe in a wave of foamy saliva. A second later, she hit the wall of soft flesh that was Sandra’s tit, the saliva gluing her onto its surface. She remained in place for only a few seconds, though. Just when the saliva started running down the curvature of her boob, Sandra scooped it up with her hand and started rubbing it all over her breast, taking Amber along for the ride.

 

Robert smiled as he watched his girlfriend spreading their saliva over her tit that was soon glistening wet. He managed to hold back for a few seconds, then the lust got the better of him and he tried putting a hand into Sandra’s pants. Gently, yet firmly, she pushed his hand away using her free hand.

“Let’s save that for later, shall we.” She said, more as a statement than a question, then she turned back to the small woman that she had positioned on the top of her wet, hard nipple.

“Now for you. I hope you learned your lesson, tiny.” She said, picking her up before folding her bra back up and closing her blouse.

“The next time, I may just swallow you right away. On the other hand... That felt really good, you know? Maybe I’ll make you my mouth toy, what do you think? Yea, that’s a good idea! Every time you misbehave, I’ll make you my mouth toy for a day. I’m gonna toss you around my mouth and suck on you all day like a baby sucks on a pacifier. How would you like that?”

Amber was too exhausted to answer. All she could do was shake her head weakly, signaling that she wasn’t too fond of that idea. Sandra laughed.

“Well then, you better behave like a good, tiny slave should.”

She walked back to the nightstand and dropped Amber back into the jar. She collapsed the moment her feet touched the ground and Paul ran over to her right away. Amber was exhausted, but seemed to be fine otherwise. Her clothes, though, were practically destroyed: Her pants were missing big patches of fabric and all that was left of her blouse were a few scraps of cloth. At least, her underwear was still intact, making it at least a bit less embarrassing as Paul bend over her.

“I’m okay,” She gasped, “just a bit out of breath.”

Paul helped her to her feet. The motion made the last pieces of her blouse fall down to the ground. Her ripped pants slid off her hips seconds later, leaving her standing in her black lace underwear.

“Now that you’re back on your feet,” Sandra’s voice boomed, “let’s talk about the work you’re gonna do. I had planned to give you something easy to do at first, but as it seems, Miss Felton desperately wants to work real hard, so...”

She paused for a moment, staring at the tinies with an evil grin, then she continued: “Here’s the deal: Me and my Boyfriend are going to watch TV for a while. While doing so, we’re going to take off our shoes and socks and then, the two of you will go to work and clean out the dirt under our toe nails. At your size, you should easily be able to do that with your bare hands. When the movie is over, I expect that both of us have sparklingly clean toe nails, otherwise we’ll punish you, understood?”

“Understood, goddess.” Paul answered right away. Amber, however, cussed at Sandra, though under her breath. A nudge from Paul’s elbow made her shut up and a moment later, she reluctantly replied: “Yes, goddess, I understood.”

“Very well!” Sandra answered.

Robert left to turn the television on while Sandra picked the tinies up and carried them carefully into the living room. They sat down on the sofa right next to each other, taking off their shoes and socks and carefully tossing both into a corner of the room. Then, Robert started the movie while Sandra dropped the tinies off on the ground next to their feet.

“Okay, go to work now. I warn you, though: Don’t try to run off, otherwise, I’ll stomp you!”

To reinforce her words, she used her big toe to make both tinies fall onto their backs and then pressed down on them lightly for a moment before retracting her foot and planting it back on the ground.

 

“We better get working.” Paul said once the students were focused on their movie, “God knows what she’ll do if we don’t.”

“Why don’t you ask him? Your ’god’ is sitting right next to her, after all.” Amber hissed back.

Angrily, Paul replied: “You know what? I don’t even believe in god, and after all, you are the one that got us into this in the first place, so fucking start working now or else...”

“Else what? You gonna beat me up?”

Paul sighed. “Well, fuck you. I’m gonna do what I’m told. You can stay put if you wish, but I’m not the one who’s gonna end up in her mouth...”

With that, he turned around and wandered over to Sandra’s giant foot. After a moment, he heard Amber’s steps behind him.

“Paul! Wait! I’m sorry, really...”

Paul, however, kept walking, ignoring her until she, eventually, said: “Okay, I know what you want to hear. Damn, okay, I admit, I’m the one responsible for this. Are you happy now?”

Paul turned around.

“In fact, yes. Yes, I am.” He replied.

“Okay,” Amber sighed, “now, let’s work together before she puts one of us in her mouth again, shall we?”

Paul nodded. “Okay. The more work we get done, the less likely they are to do something that hurts us - I hope. So, what do you think? Do we do them one by one, together, or do we split up?”

“I think maybe it would be better if one of us goes over and starts working on Robert. Who knows? He might get angry if we work on Sandra’s feet only.”

“You’re right.” Paul replied, nodding once more. “Well then, what are you waiting for? Get moving...”

He saw in Amber’s eyes that she was about to protest once more, then she changed her mind, turned around on her heels and wandered off without saying another word.

Paul soon found that cleaning toenails was tedious as much as it was disgusting. He was just the right size for this kind of job, though: He could easily pull himself up onto her toe and even was small enough to reach between toe and toenail with his hands, which was what he was doing most of the time: reaching under her toenail, grabbing large chunks of assorted dirt and pulling them out, sometimes using his feet to support himself against her toe when particularly stubborn heaps of dirt got stuck on the way out. That alone wasn’t so bad. Even though touching the filth that was caught under her toenails made him feel sick at first, he soon got used to it. What was worse, though, was the smell of sweat emanating from her foot, caused by the hours that she had been wearing her shoes at school. It wasn’t overpowering, but it was bad enough to make him retch once or twice.

The fact that Sandra was very ticklish at her feet made his job even harder as her toes twitched from time to time when he touched them and he soon wished he had decided to take Robert instead who, as he noticed when he looked over to Amber, was sitting perfectly still. That was about to change soon, though, for it didn’t take long until the couple started making out above.

The more they got caught up in their activity, the more they subconsciously moved their feet, and both Paul and Amber had to watch out so they didn’t get kicked away or crushed under a toe. Still, they managed to clean the giant students’ toes pretty well. Once he was done with every single one of her toes, Paul decided that it would be better to get some distance between him and her feet. Amber, he soon found, had come to the same conclusion and was already sitting on the floor a few feet away. Breathing heavily, he joined her a few moments later, sitting down next to her as he wiped the sweat from his forehead.

“Well, that was one hard piece of work.” He mumbled. Amber nodded; she was just as exhausted.

A few minutes later, the movie drew to a close and the students let go of each other. Sandra looked down to the ground right away. Her face darkened for a second when she didn’t see her slaves anywhere, but soon brightened again when she found them a bit further away, sitting under the table.

“Ah, there you are.” She said and reached out to pick the two tinies up. Then she started inspecting her and Rob’s toenails.

“Well...” She said, “you could have cleaned them more thoroughly, really.”

She smiled, seeing the frightened faces of her tiny toys. After a second of bathing in their fear, she added: “But it’s okay, I guess. You didn’t have much time, after all.”

Even from her high up point of view, she could clearly see the two sighing in relief.

“Let’s get you two back into your jar.” She then said and carried them back to the bedroom.

After dropping them off, neither of the students showed up again for the rest of the day. For Paul and Amber, that was a mixed blessing: On the one hand, they got much time to rest, on the other hand, they soon started getting hungry and thirsty, and they also needed to use the bathroom. It was already pitch dark outside, as they saw through the window on the opposite wall of the room, when the couple came back.

“Look, you two, I even remembered to put something aside for you to eat!” Sandra said in a sugary voice.

She came over to the jar and carelessly dropped a piece of meat into it, nearly burying Amber under it, then, she reached down into the jar, more carefully, and deposited a plastic cap filled with water next to it. She was already about to turn around again when she noticed the man knocking on the glass. She bent down, putting her face against the glass again, and asked: “What is it, tiny?”

“Well, you know, the meat and the water is nice and all, but we really need to go to the toilet...”

The giantess laughed. “Toilet? Do you really think that we’d let you use our toilet? Pah! Look around, there’s plenty of room in the jar to do your business. If I feel generous, I’ll even clean it out tomorrow - maybe.”

With that, she turned around, walking over to the wardrobe to retrieve some clothes before leaving the room again together with her boyfriend.

“Great, just great.” Amber growled.

“Yea,” Paul added, “especially since...”

“Since what?”

“Well, uh...” Paul whispered, shyly, “especially since I have to do more than just pee...”

After a moment of silence, all Amber managed to say was: “Oh...”.

After a while, she shrugged and added: “Well, everybody poops, right? It’s not your fault that you have to do it in here and you can’t do anything about it.”

“I think I’ll be able to hold it in.” Paul replied. “At least for a while...”

Amber shook her head. “You know what, Paul? Don’t bother. You’ll need to go anyway at some point, so you can also do it right away and save yourself the pain of holding it.”

“Well, if you’re okay with that... I don’t even have something to wipe with, though...”

“Yea, that’s a problem, I guess.” Amber said, looking around, then she saw something and smiled.

“You know what? There are shreds of my clothes scattered all over the place, how about you use these?”

Paul’s face lit up. “Well, if you don’t mind?”

“Nah, they’re destroyed anyway. Come on, let’s go over to the other side of the jar, away from the food...”

They walked all the way through the large jar, collecting the pieces of Amber’s clothes on their way.

“Can I go first?” Amber asked hesitantly. Paul nodded.

“Sure, ladies first.”

Amber gratefully nodded back and Paul turned around to give her the privacy she deserved. A second later, he already heard the trickle of Ambers pee hitting the glass floor. He turned around only when he felt Amber’s hand tapping on his shoulder. With a relieved look on her face, she said:

“Your turn. I’ll wait for you over there.”

She pointed to the far side of the jar. Paul nodded and went over to the yellow puddle that Amber had left on the floor. Before walking off, Amber shouted over her shoulder:

“Hey Paul? Thanks for showing so much decency...”

“No sweat. It just felt like the right thing to do. Now, though, how about giving me some privacy, too?”

Amber laughed. “Sure, see you back on the other side.”

Paul did his business, wiped and then did his best to clean off his hands using shreds of cloth and his own spit before returning to Amber who was just putting her hands into the cap of water, scooping up some of the liquid for herself to drink. Paul stood next to her and drank some water, too, then they tried to rip a piece out of the giant block of meat next to them. Even with their combined strength, though, they found themselves unable to do so and ended up just biting into it instead.

After a while, the students returned, both clothed in pajamas. Neither of them took notice of tinies at all as they turned the main light off, leaving only a small lamp on the nightstand on the other side of the bed to illuminate the room, and walked over to lie down. By that time, Amber and Paul had eaten enough of the meat to feel full, even though, for a normal sized person, it had been mere crumbs that they had bitten out of it. With nothing else to do, they lay down on the cold glass floor to try and sleep.

 

“So, are you in the mood?” Was the first thing Robert asked as they climbed under the sheets. Sandra laughed.

“Are you even able to think of something other than sex?”

“Yea - not when I’m in bed with you, though.” He replied, grinning.

Instead of answering, Sandra grabbed his midriff and pulled him towards herself, then gave him a strong kiss.

“I have to admit, me neither.” She whispered, putting her hand onto his crotch. Almost immediately, she felt a small bulge appearing. She smiled and relaxed as her boyfriend started kissing her neck.

Before long, they had taken off each other’s clothes and soon after that, they started making love.

 

Meanwhile, Amber, who was wearing nothing but her underwear,  had cuddled up to Paul to keep herself warm in their cold glass prison.

“That must be heaven for you.” She quipped, nodding in the direction of the nude giant couple, “I mean, as a man, for you that must be like watching porn for free...”

Paul laughed. “Really, I could easily go without it in exchange for getting out of this mess. Also,” he added teasingly, “don’t tell me women don’t watch porn...”

“We certainly do.” Amber affirmed.

She reached out and softly stroked Paul’s cheek. “But we prefer making love for real. What do you say? Wanna make our own porn?”

Paul giggled. “I don’t know, this feels so strange...”

“Why?” Amber, who was already climbing onto him, asked, “because you like my twin sister?”

“No, that’s not it.” Paul responded, “I didn’t even get to know Cassidy, after all. It’s more the situation, the place. It just doesn’t feel right.”

Amber was now sitting on his belly, close to his crotch, and clearly felt something poking her from behind.

“Well, seems like your body sees it a bit differently.” She commented and bent forward to give him a soft kiss.

Paul blushed, but as strange as it felt to do so, Paul returned the kiss and soon even started hugging her. After some seconds of kissing, Paul started to relax and loosen up.

“You know,” Amber whispered, “I haven’t had sex in - hell, it feels like it has been ages...”

“Why?” Paul replied, “I mean, it can’t be hard for a girl like you to find a willing man...”

“Well, I guess it’s just that my work takes up so much of my time that I never found a chance to pursue a relationship.”

Paul snickered. “Well, now we have all the time we want.”

They kissed for a while longer, then the kissing turned to fondling and from there, it was only a few more moments before Amber took off the few clothes she had still been wearing and despite the cold glass floor, Paul did, too. They were both caught in the heat of the moment and soon, Amber lowered herself onto his dick and started slowly riding him. It took a few seconds before Paul realized what they were doing and quickly pulled out.

“What’s up?” Amber whispered huffily.

“Well, do you really want to risk getting pregnant in here?” Paul asked back. He could clearly see that the realization hit her like a rock.

“Don’t worry, though,” He whispered, stroking her hair with one hand and putting the other one on her crotch. “I promise you I can pleasure you just as well using my hand.”

He felt around the strip of short hair covering Amber’s bush and soon found the spot he had been looking for. Slowly, he started rubbing her clitoris and Amber immediately started moaning.

“Wait!” She interrupted him. “I want to give you something back, too.”

With that, she turned herself around and started working his penis with her hands and, soon, her mouth. It didn’t take long until the tinies were moaning in unison with the giant couple on the far away bed. Coincidentally, they also climaxed all at the same time, the only difference being that Robert shot his load right into his girlfriends vagina while Paul came into Amber’s mouth that she had tightly closed around his cock. He could clearly feel her sucking as she swallowed all of it before letting go. It wasn’t long before the giants turned the light off and went to sleep. Paul and Amber followed suit shortly after, being exhausted as hell, and their lovemaking made them forget their situation at least long enough to fall asleep peacefully.

 

The peaceful feeling went away quickly when they were roughly awoken by their goddess’ booming voice.

“Time to get up, tiny toys!”

Sandra waited as the tinies did what most human beings do after being woken up: They yawned and sleepily rubbed their eyes.

 Once she was sure both were awake and listening, she continued: “It’s breakfast time.”

She quickly removed the old meat and cap of water from the jar and threw both into a nearby trashcan, replacing them with a small piece of bacon and a new cap with what smelled like cold coffee.

“Robert and me need to leave for school now. Enjoy the few hours of freedom you get. See you in the afternoon.”

With that, Sandra turned on her heels and left.

 

 After looking at their breakfast, Paul grumbled: “You know, I’m not really a fan of coffee, and cold coffee is even worse.”

“Take it or leave it, I’ll drink it all myself if you don’t want it.” Amber replied, greedily taking the first sip of the cold, dark liquid.

“If I had an alternative, I would.” He said, reluctantly stepping next to her to take a drink of his own.

They ate as much as they could, not knowing when they would get their next meal, then they sat down and enjoyed the period of rest they had been granted while happily chatting about everyday stuff, both of them avoiding to leave as much as a remark about their situation.

 

Their grace period ended when their tormentors returned at about three in the afternoon.

“Hey, my little tinies, we’re home!” Sandra fluted. “Did you miss us?”

She gave the two a naughty grin as she walked over to the jar and then waited for Robert to follow her, who then took the word:

“You know, we’ve decided that the four of us can’t be sitting around at home all day. We’ve got to stay fit, after all, so, my girlfriend had this great idea.” He snickered.

“Yep. As you might remember, Miss Felton, I’m very proud of my body, and it takes some work to keep it in shape like this. For this reason, I usually go for a jog in the afternoon. So, today, I could finally convince Robert to come with me, and because I think it would be very rude to leave you two tiny things alone for such a long time, I decided that you’ll come with us, too.”

“That’s crazy and an astonishingly stupid idea of yours!” Amber griped, “if you make us run around outside like this, we’ll probably die.”

“You still got no respect for me, do you?” Sandra replied shaking her head. “Oh well, that’ll change over time. You know, I was really going to clean out your jar, but now, as a punishment, I’ll leave it like it is for today. Now, however, it’s time to leave, come on out of there.”

She reached into the jar and picked the two tiny forms up with her fingers, carrying them over into their living room where she plopped down on the sofa.

“Robert, would you help me with this?” She asked. Robert affirmed and knelt down in front of her.

Amber risked a look around to try and find out what the couple was up to. Sandra’s and Robert’s shoes were lined up in front of the sofa and both the students were currently barefoot, their socks lying on the nearby table. Robert picked up a pair of socks and Sandra stretched out her right foot so her boyfriend could help her slip into the first sock, then she stretched out her left foot.

Before helping her with the second sock, Robert said: “Okay, honey, time to decide.”

Sandra bit her lip, pondering for a moment, then answered simply: “The boy.”

Robert nodded. Using his free hand, he reached for Paul, picking him up by his legs. Amber, who tried to hold onto him, nearly fell off the hand, but Sandra reacted quickly, closing her hand into a fist.

“You should really be more careful.” She said sternly, “you nearly fell to your death.”

Paul, who was slowly realizing what they were about to do, screamed all the way down as he was lowered towards Sandra’s foot. Robert set him down on top of it, then gave him a light flick with his finger, making him fall on his back. The last thing he saw was Roberts giant, smiling face before a wall of fabric obstructed his view.

After slipping into her second sock, Sandra wiggled her toes a few times, giggling as she felt the tiny man’s body tickling her foot, then she stood up and motioned Robert to take her place.

“Your turn, sweetheart.”

Rob sat down and Sandra quickly helped him into his first sock, then positioned Amber on his other foot just like he did before and pulled the other sock over the tiny woman. After they were done, they quickly slipped into their shoes and left the apartment.

 

The tiny bit of light that had been penetrating the fabric of the thick winter sock was soon blocked by Sandra’s shoe, leaving Paul in complete darkness. Not that there was much to see anyway. The giantess started walking, he felt the motion under his back and every time she set her foot back on the ground, his surroundings vibrated slightly.

That’s not as bad as I expected. Paul thought. Little did he know that it was about to become living hell for him.

 

Sandra and Robert strolled towards the nearby park. There was a small, paved way that ran all the way around the park in a circle. Sandra loved jogging there as the nearby trees not only provided a nice environment, but also kept the air fresh and clean.

“Come on, don’t be so sluggish.” Sandra said, accelerating her pace as they entered the park.

 

Paul felt the vibrations getting stronger and more frequent and soon, he felt himself shaken from his resting spot, sliding towards the front of the sock. He quickly grabbed the fabric above him, holding himself in place. This wasn’t an easy task, though, and soon, his arms started hurting. It didn’t help, either, that he soon noticed a slight smell of sweat in the air that he knew would just grow stronger over time.

He had no idea how much time had passed when he eventually had to let go and dropped back down onto the warm surface of Sandra’s foot. The skin was, by now, covered in a thin sweat layer and Paul clearly felt the wetness soaking the backside of his shirt. The sour smell of the liquid almost made him sick and it got worse by the minute. Paul felt himself sliding again and this time, he was too weak to do anything about it. He slid along the surface, finally dropping down in between Sandra’s big and second toe. The smell was even worse in this confined space and Paul gagged a few time before he got used to it.

Can this even get any worse? Paul muttered. His question was answered just a minute later when Sandra accelerated her pace even more and really started sweating. Drops of sweat as large as Paul’s head emerged from pores in Sandra’s skin and started slowly running along the smooth curve of her foot, heading right for him.

God I hope Robert doesn’t sweat as much, Paul thought, thinking about Amber, yet he knew it was nothing more than wishful thinking. If anything, Robert would probably sweat even more... Paul was shaken from his thoughts when he felt wetness on his face. A drop of sweat had run along Sandra’s big toe and was now dangling from the edge of her toenail, right above his face. It swung back and forth for a moment, stroking his face as it went, then it separated and splashed down on him, covering his face and upper body in sour smelling liquid. Paul coughed, spitting out what had found its way into his mouth.

Fuck! In its own way, this tastes even worse than pee! Paul thought. It only got worse as time passed and more and more sweat was chasing down Sandra’s foot. Only a small portion of it was headed for him, of course, but at his size, it was more than enough. Luckily, the fabric of her sock was absorbing most of it, otherwise, he would’ve been lying in a pool of sweat by now. The downside of it was that the sock started smelling, too, making it hard for Paul to breath, all the while he was now evermore often forced to swallow some of her sweat, almost retching every time he did, just to free his mouth so he could even try to take a breath.

 

Sandra felt the motion on her foot. She knew that the tiny man had slid in between her toes. For a moment, she considered crushing him under her toes, enjoying the thought of how devastated Miss Felton would be if she presented her with the blob of bloody pulp that once was her lover, but he hadn’t done anything to deserve that and the fun she could have with him while he was alive by far outweighed that of killing him like this. They kept jogging until they had completed five laps around the park and were back at the main gate.

“Got enough?” Sandra asked her boyfriend. They were both breathing heavily. Robert nodded and she added: “Let’s go home, then.”

As they walked home slowly, Sandra got an idea...

 

Paul was relieved when their pace slowed. His relief was short-lived, though: On their way home, Sandra started wiggling her toes. Soon, Paul had completely lost his orientation as the toes moved up and down, clenched and relaxed. Paul was, however, sure that Sandra was doing that on purpose, rather than subconsciously, as he never even got close to being crushed under or in between her toes. She just kicked him back and forth and any time he came to a halt between two of her toes, she started massaging his body with them, thoroughly rubbing her stinky sweat all over him and into his skin.

It’s gonna take ages to get rid of the smell. I’ll have to take a dozen or so showers! Paul silently lamented as he felt the disgustingly wet toe drawing circles on his back. Eventually, though, Sandra got tired of her ‘game’ and, with a last motion, one of her stinky toes pressed him face first into the front side of her sock where she kept him for the rest of the way. With the wet skin pressing onto his back and the foul smelling, wet sock in his face, the sour smell was overpowering and this time, Paul couldn’t hold back anymore: He doubled over slightly and started heaving, eventually emptying what little his stomach contained into Sandra’s sock. Luckily, she didn’t even notice the miniscule amount of mostly liquid stuff that Paul produced and it was all soon sucked up by her sock, leaving nearly no trace of Paul getting sick inside it. Gasping for air, Paul now could do nothing but wait and it seemed to take an eternity before he was finally greeted by a gust of very welcome, fresh air.

 

Sandra and Robert plopped down on the sofa again where they took off their shoes and socks. After doing so, Sandra picked their socks up, reaching into them to carefully pluck the tinies out. Both looked a bit shaken and glistened with their sweat, but were otherwise okay.

“Rob, sweetheart, I think we could need a bath. Would you prepare one for us?” Sandra asked and her boyfriend affirmed, the look on his face making clear that they were up to something once more. Robert left and Sandra leaned back and relaxed for a moment, keeping the tinies safely in the palm of her hand.

 

“You look terrible.” Amber said as she and Paul met up again.

“Thanks, you look fabulous, too.” He hissed back.

Amber laughed. “So, any idea what might happen next?”

“You heard her: They’re gonna take a bath.”

“Somehow, I fear the implications of that.” Amber responded.

“I don’t know, I could really need a bath...”

“Me, too. But do you really think they’d do that for us without having a reason to?”

Paul shook his head, then they sat down and waited for the things to come.

It didn’t take long before Robert returned. Sandra stood up and they walked into the bathroom together. The bathtub was filled with steaming hot water and in the middle floated a big, plastic toy ship.

“How would you like a nice cruise through our bathtub?” Sandra asked the tinies in her hand. Without even waiting for an answer, she lowered them down and put them onto the ship. The couple then quickly took off their clothes.

“Step in already, sweetie, I need to pee real quick.” Sandra said. Robert nodded and carefully stepped into the hot water while his girlfriend hurried over to the toilet.

Seeing Roberts giant genitalia hanging above him reminded Paul of his night in the laundry basket. He blushed and quickly lowered his head as Robert lowered his body into the water, only looking back up when the giant was completely inside. Soon, they heard the toilet flush and Sandra quickly followed, sinking herself into the water on the other side of the tub. For a while, they just sat there and relaxed, letting the hot water clean the dirt and sweat off their bodies, then, Robert sat up slightly, saying: “What do you think, honey?”

Sandra nodded. “Yep, it’s time.”

 

Paul and Amber sat on the toy ship the whole time with no way to escape. They let out a yelp of surprise when Robert suddenly started pushing the plastic toy forward. In front of them, Sandra raised herself out of the water slightly, just enough so that her enormous boobs stuck out of the water, and their ship was heading right for these giant hills of flesh.

Once the ship ran aground between them, Sandra squeezed her tits together, burying Paul and Amber between tons of soft flesh. They heard the students above giggle. After a moment, the mountains parted again.

“So, did you like that?” Sandra’s voice boomed from above. “You know, Robert has a present for you, too.”

She held the ship in place as a shadow fell onto it. The tinies looked up but didn’t even get time to scream as Robert lowered his genitals onto the ship, burying its front under his ball sack. Another giggle was heard before he raised back up and Sandra said: “And now, enjoy the show.”

They positioned the ship between Sandra’s breasts once more, then Robert bent forward and started kissing his girlfriend. Wedged in between Sandra’s boobs and with Robert’s currently limp penis hanging behind them, Amber and Paul could do nothing but look on as the two giant students made out.

They sat there for maybe two minutes, watching Roberts penis getting more and more erect. Soon, it was pointing straight forward and Robert backed off.  Sandra started moving, causing waves on the water that washed over the small ship as she got on all fours and turned around. When she stopped, Amber and Paul were sitting right under her shaved vagina.

“Take me now, Rob.” Her voice boomed, and the tinies watched in shock as the giant’s cock slowly moved forward, sliding into Sandra’s vagina like a key sliding into a lock, the signature ‘click’ being replaced by a faint slurp. With their whole field of vision taken up by the giant bodies, they had no choice but to watch as the giant couple fucked in the bathtub. Their motions soon got quicker and with them, the water got more turbulent. The ship started rocking from side to side and Paul noticed Amber getting pale.

“Don’t you get sea sick!” He shouted, trying to make himself heard over the loud moaning from above, “who knows what she might do if you vomit into her bathtub.”

Amber nodded and swallowed hard. Soon, it got evident that the students were close to climaxing. Sandra let out one last, loud moan, then she quickly slid forward, making Robert’s penis slide out of her. She quickly turned around, grabbed his shaft with her hands and started rubbing it. It took only two rubs to make him cum and, giggling, she aimed his penis downwards on the ship.

Realizing what was going on, Paul quickly dropped to the ground. Amber was not as quick and when the first wave of sticky spunk rained down on them, she was washed over board and fell down into the water. As much as he wanted to, Paul couldn’t help her: He had to keep his head down while more waves of white goo hit the deck and the water around it. He knew it was over the moment the giants started moving again, climbing out of the tub.

“Hey, where’s Miss Felton?” Sandra’s voice boomed. She bent down, looking right at Paul.

“Answer me, tiny!” She commanded.

“Where she is? You washed her overboard with his fucking cum.” Paul yelled at her, gesturing towards Robert. Too late, he realized what he just did. Luckily, Sandra just laughed.

“Well, that’s life, right?”

“Please, goddess!” Paul said, now in a subservient voice, “you have to go look for her.”

“In your dreams, slave.” Sandra replied, reaching for the drain plug. “Your girl better gets back up there real soon, otherwise she’s going down the drain.”

With that, she pulled the plug out and the ship started moving, pulled towards the drain by the current. Robert and Sandra then left the room, leaving Paul alone with his problems. The ship soon reached the drain opening and started sinking down onto it as the water level lowered. There was still no sign of Amber, though.

Maybe she already went down into the sewers... Paul thought miserably. Then he heard a voice. He jumped to his feet. It was Amber, and she was screaming for help. He looked over the water and saw her a bit away, screaming and yelling as the current pulled her towards the drain.

“Keep calm, I see you!” Paul shouted over to her, then he bent forward. When Amber passed below him, he reached down with his hands and Amber quickly grabbed them. He knew that he wouldn’t be able to pull her up so he concentrated on holding her in place until all the water was gone.

Once the tub was empty, Amber let go and dropped down to the ground. Seconds later, Paul swung his legs over the side of the ship and jumped down, too.

“Damn, that was close.” Amber said. Paul nodded, still out of breath.

They sat down on the floor of the bathtub and waited. After a few minutes, the couple returned and Sandra picked them up.

“Ah, I see you made it. Believe it or not, I’m glad you did. This will make tomorrow a lot more interesting.”

Paul asked what she meant but she only smirked, dropped them off in their jar and disappeared again, leaving them alone with their thoughts.

Leaving by Prodi

Cassidy, Allison and Officer Bell met up with Mark in front of the hospital. Raymond arrived soon after. Mark was carrying a laptop in a bag and was also wearing a backpack. With the keys they retrieved during their last visit, they entered and made their way down into the basement offices.

 

“That’s the computer.” Cassidy pointed out.

“I see.” Mark responded and sat down in front of it, booting it up. As expected, he was greeted with the login screen asking for a password. Mark bent down, inspecting the computers tower. When he found what he had been looking for, he unpacked his laptop and started rummaging through the stuff in his backpack.

“You do know that what we’re doing here is illegal, right? Just saying...” Mark commented as he pulled a rather long cable from the backpack.

“That’s why I’m with you. To make it less illegal.” Harvey replied.

Mark nodded. Using the network cable he had been carrying, he quickly connected his laptop with the office computer and booted it up, too. He typed on his keyboard for a while, then he smiled.

“You know why so much data is stolen all the time? Because no one cares about security nowadays. I really would have expected some better security measures in a laboratory like this. Okay, the hard disk is readily accessible for anyone who is connects to the computer directly. What are we looking for?”

“Anything about a strange research project going on down here in the last few days or weeks.” Cassidy replied. Mark nodded and started searching through some folders.

 

Debra didn’t receive much attention from her ‘owner’ that Saturday morning. Rita barely took the time to feed her pet and clean its toilet before storming out of her bedroom to prepare the house for the friends she had invited. Debra could do nothing but sit in her cage and listen as furniture was moved, dishes rattled and glasses clinked. Soon, she smelled things cooking in the kitchen. The first guests arrived around noon. Debra listened to them talking. There were at least ten different voices, all female. At about one o’clock, the door swung open and Rita entered.

“Time for you to entertain my guests.” She said, grinning. She removed the cover from the cage and picked Debra up, stuffing her in the breast pocket of her blouse.

 

Rita’s guests had, by now, gathered in the living room, sitting around the table in the room’s center on which Debra’s running track stood. The track itself, though, was currently hidden under a towel. Rita stood next to the table and then raised her hands telling her friends to be quite for a moment.

“So, I told you I want to show you something special.” She started as the whispering ceased. “In fact, some days ago, I found something that I bet not one of you has ever seen before. First, though, I’ll show you this, and maybe you can take a guess at what I found.”

With that, she removed the towel from the table, revealing the small track. With a well aimed throw, she tossed the towel across the room where it landed safely in a laundry basket.

“So, what do you think this is used for?” She asked, smirking.

“It’s some kind of - running track. For a pet maybe?” Evelyn said curiously. “Though I know no pet that would be so small, yet clever enough to run this track...”

Rita let out a short laugh. “You’re absolutely right, Evelyn. It’s for a pet. A very special pet, which I’m gonna show you now.”

She saw the excitement in everyone’s faces as they all waited to see the pet that was smaller than a mouse, yet intelligent enough to run a track. With a winning smile, Rita reached into her breast pocket, closing her hand around Debra as she lifted her out and placed her on the edge of the table. Her guests reacted with a collective ‘Oh!’ and Rita giggled silently.

“Is she - real?” One of the women asked and carefully prodded Debra with a finger, pricking her lightly with her nail.

“You bet I am, bitch!” Debra hissed, kicking at the giant finger.

“Your pet is pretty rude, Rita.” The woman commented. With a stern look, Rita picked the tiny back up, holding her in front of her face.

“What did I tell you?” She said in a frosty tone. “You’re gonna pay my friends the same respect you pay me. You know what happens when you’re disobedient, do you?”

“Yes, ma’am.” Debra said between her teeth.

“Good.” Rita nodded, placing her back down on the table before turning to her guests again.

“Why is she naked?” Another woman asked. Rita grinned.

“That prevents her from running away. After all, who would go outside into the wintery cold without something to wear? Now, my little pet here will be today’s main attraction. She’ll be running this track a total of three times and I want all of you to guess how long it will take her, and to make it worthwhile, I even have something for you.” She reached into the pocket of her pants and retrieved what looked like very expensive necklaces.

“These three very expensive, original Indian necklaces that I bought on my last vacation. Whoever makes the closest guess on each run will get one of them. To make it more interesting, I’m gonna make the track harder for every run so you have to take a new guess.”

Her guests cheered. All but Evelyn, who asked: “So, does she do that freely?”

“Freely?” Rita laughed. “No way. She does it because she knows she won’t get food otherwise.”

“But that’s... That’s cruel!” Evelyn shouted. “I mean, isn’t she a human, after all?”

The guests got quite, looking back and forth between Rita and Evelyn. Rita smirked.

“Look at her, Evelyn. Does she look like a human? She’s damn small for a human don’t you think? I mean, even a newborn is larger than her...”

“Yea, right!” One of the other women commented, “I wish my three daughters would’ve been this small when they were born, would’ve saved me much of the pain when they came out of me.”

They started laughing again, and as uneasy as she was, Evelyn couldn’t help but join in. When everyone calmed down once more, Rita continued:

“Of course, our tiny runner here will need some time between the runs to rest, eat and drink. Meanwhile, I cooked enough to feed all of you and I also bought a few bottles of wine and a crate of beer, as well as a selection of non-alcoholic drinks for those who prefer that. It’s all in the kitchen and you’re all free to help yourself.”

The guests cheered once more.

“Now!“ Rita shouted, trying to make herself heard, “we will start with the first run!”

The guests got quite. Rita walked around, handing everyone a small sheet of paper and a pen so they could write down their bets without the others seeing.

“Don’t forget to put your name on the paper.” Rita urged.

“What happens if two of us make the same guess and win?” One woman asked when she returned her paper.

“Then, I’ll put the winner’s papers into some container and pick one randomly.” She replied.

After everyone wrote down their guesses, Rita returned to the table, picked Debra up and placed her at the start of the track.

“You know the deal. The better you do, the better your food.” Rita said to her, “Get ready.”

She pulled a stopwatch from her pocket and held it up.

“Ready - Set -Go!” She said aloud and pressed the button on the watch.

Debra started running the, by now,  all too familiar track, feeling the pairs of giant eyes resting on her, watching. She ran the track in record time, partly because, as she noted, the greased plastic knife had been replaced by a piece of wood, partly because she knew she’d get better food if she did, and maybe, just maybe, she admitted to herself, she also wanted to show off.

Rita hit the button on the stopwatch the moment Debra’s feet touched the final platform. She then went through the papers looking at the times written on them. Eventually, and with a frown on her face, she handed Evelyn one of the necklaces. Forcing a smile, she congratulated her on her good guess, which was just five seconds off. Rita picked Debra up. The group left for the kitchen to eat and Debra was rewarded with a big piece of meat and a plastic cap filled with apple juice.

 

The women sat there eating and talking for nearly two hours before they returned to the living room for the next run. Rita dropped Debra off in her cage, giving her a chance to go to the toilet while she prepared the track. She took everyone’s guesses again, excluding Evelyn, of course, as she had already won one of the necklaces, then she put Debra back at the track start and let her run again.

This time, Debra found, the greased knife was back. However, since she had done this many times before already, she knew how to safely cross it. It slowed her down, of course, which was what Rita wanted it to do, but at least, she didn’t fall down into the water this time. After the run, another woman received a necklace and Debra was put back into her cage, waiting for her final run while the women talked and drank outside.

As time passed, Debra could clearly hear some of the guests getting more and more drunk. Some started babbling and giggling nonstop, others lamented about their sex lives, one woman started cursing over how small her breasts were and that she was sure her husband would leave her one day because of them. Even Rita spoke with a slight slur. The only voice that sounded completely sober the few times it was heard was that of Evelyn. It was already getting dark outside when a drunk Rita stumbled into the room and roughly grabbed her.

“C’mon tiny pet. ‘tis time for your last run.” She said slowly.

Being carried by Rita right now felt like a boat ride in that she was constantly swaying from side to side. She carelessly dropped Debra over the starting area of the track, making her land painfully on her butt. Debra got up and looked around.

As Rita was no longer able to, Evelyn took the guesses and operated the stopwatch this time. When she looked at the track, she noticed Debra looking up to her and gave her a reassuring smile before raising the stopwatch.

“Ready - Set - Go!” She said, leaving Debra no time to think about her smile.

The tiny woman started running. She soon found out what Rita, in her drunk mind, had done to make the track even harder this time: Most of the stuff was covered in a thin film of reddish liquid that was probably wine. Everything was slippery from it and it took Debra quite a bit longer than usual to run the track. When she finally finished, it had taken her nearly two hours. Evelyn called out the time and looked through the guesses, handing out the last necklace. Upon hearing how long Debra took, Rita frowned and came over, picking her up.

“Ya know,” she slurred, “’tis was way too slow. I think you’re not gonna get dinner tonight.”

With that, she carried her back to her cage and carelessly tossed her inside, making her yelp in pain as she hit the ground, then she walked away without even closing the cage door.

Debra rubbed her hurting limbs. She could try and run away now, but where would she go? Rita was right, going outside into the cold without anything to wear would be suicide. Also, in her current state, Rita would probably kill her if she found her, so she decided to simply stay put, hoping that her drunk owner wouldn’t get any funny ideas. Soon, the guests started leaving one by one and it got quiet in the house.

Evelyn was the last guest to leave. Debra heard them saying their goodbyes, then the bedroom door opened and Rita staggered inside, crashing onto the bed without even looking over at her cage - or bothering to turn off the lights. A minute later, she was snoring loudly.

 

Debra pondered if she should leave the cage and hide while Rita slept, but that wouldn’t do her any good. She couldn’t leave and she couldn’t go without food for long. Also, even when sober, Rita would be royally pissed if she had to come looking for her. She was still pondering when she heard a faint creak coming from the hallway, which was strange, as Miss Darnell’s floor normally didn’t creak at night. And indeed, a few seconds later, a head appeared in the door. Evelyn’s head. She looked over to Debra’s cage, putting a finger on her lips to signal her to be quite, then she snuck in and reached for her. Debra considered screaming for help, but Rita probably wouldn’t hear her. Also, it couldn’t really get any worse. Evelyn picked her up and stuffed her into the breast pocket of the black blouse she was wearing, then she left as quietly as she came in.

On their way out, Debra took her time to look up at Evelyn’s face. She was a pretty, middle-aged woman, probably as old as Debra herself. She had an oval face and short, maybe even a bit too short, dark brown hair. From what Debra saw, she was small, even for a woman, maybe 5’1”, which made her breasts, who Debra guessed to be at least D-cup, look even larger in comparison. With every step she took, Debra could feel her boob jiggle behind her back and soon, the rhythmic motion started making her sleepy. She barely noticed them getting into a car before falling asleep.

She woke up half an hour later when she was hit by something cold and wet. Evelyn had left the car. It was snowing again and a snowflake had hit her nude body. She shivered and was glad when they entered a house a few seconds later. Wide awake again, Debra climbed up to the edge of the pocket and peeked over it. They were passing through a living room and entered a bedroom seconds later. Evelyn reached for her pocket and, upon looking down, saw Debra peeking out of it.

“Hey there.” She said friendly, then gently picked her up and dropped her on the soft sheets of her bed. She then lay down on her belly so her face was level with Debra. Debra looked into her eyes, but all she saw was kindness.

Could it be? She asked herself, feeling this was too good to be true.

“Well, um... Thanks.” She started. “I really appreciate your efforts to save me. Now, however, I want to know: What’s the catch?”

“The catch?” Evelyn asked, “what catch?”

She tried to sound innocent but there was something in her eyes that caught Debra’s attention.

“Sorry but: I don’t trust anyone anymore. I just can’t believe that you helped me just because you could; that and you just look like you want something from me.”

Evelyn blushed.

“Is it so obvious?” She asked and Debra nodded. Evelyn took a deep breath, then she spoke:

“Okay, listen. I don’t know what you think of me right now, but I’m not like Rita. I know this is all strange; for both of us. I mean, I don’t even know you, don’t even know your name, yet, you’re sitting on my bed, completely nude.”

She took another breath. “I want you to know that, first and foremost, I rescued you because what Rita did to you was wrong in so many ways, I just couldn’t leave you in her clutches. See, we’re all rich girls, Rita, me, and all the others. We may seem arrogant to you and most other people, and we probably are, but Rita is different. She’s simply a bitch. She’s worse than all of us together, looking down upon everybody, even her friends. I never got along with her in the first place. The only reason she even invites me is my family’s wealth, and the same thing is true the other way around. I don’t want to bother you with all the economic and political implications, let’s just say both our families profit from keeping a good relationship with each other.”

She shook her head and took one more breath. “That said, I have to admit, I didn’t do this without second thoughts. I really do want something from you.”

Debra nodded. “Go on, tell me. Everything’s better than running through Madam Darnell’s track like a lab rat. My name is Debra, by the way.”

Evelyn snickered. “Madam Darnell? Did she make you call her that? Well, that’s just typical. Well, Debra, my name is Evelyn. Nice to meet you, by the way.”

She instinctively reached out with her hand, then she realized what a stupid gesture that was and gave Debra a single finger to shake instead.

“I already knew your name, Evelyn. I overheard it when you and Rita were talking. Nice to meet you, too. Now, tell me what you expect from me.” Debra spoke in a soft, calm voice. Evelyn seemed to be a nice woman and whatever it was that she wanted from her probably wouldn’t be that bad.

“You know, this is a bit, uhh... Strange. I mean, you normally don’t talk about such things with a stranger...” Her face turned red again but Debra smiled at her reassuringly so she went on.

“The thing is, you need to know: I’m a lesbian. This is one of the reasons why Rita is looking down on me. When she first found out, she called me a pervert and even kicked me out of her house. Luckily, our mutual friends weren’t quite as sensitive. Now, this is what everybody knows about me. There is something, however, that no one, not even my own family, knows about; and that is that I am what is called a macrophiliac. Do you know what that is?”

Debra shook her head and Evelyn started to explain:

“That means that a person gets aroused by the thought of, uhh - sexual interaction with someone who is either much larger or much smaller than the person themself.  In my case...”

Debra, who started realizing what Evelyn was getting at, interrupted her. “So, what you say is, you want me to have sex with you?”

Shocked by Debra saying it that openly, Evelyn blushed once more and nodded shyly. When she saw Debra’s angry look, she quickly added: “Don’t worry, I won’t force you. I mean I’m not going to rape you or anything. It is just a plea, not an order. You’re still a human and not a pet, and no matter what your answer will be, I’m going to help you the best I can.”

Debra’s look softened. She walked over to Evelyn’s face and lightly stroked her cheek. She had been right, Evelyn was a respectable person.

“Evelyn, tonight is probably the only chance you get in all your life to live out this fantasy of yours. Yet, you leave the choice to me, knowing that most people would probably say ‘no’.” Debra hesitated, then she made a decision.

“You did me a big, a huge favor when you got me out of there. Now, I think it’s just fair for me to give you something in return. So, tonight, I’m yours. I mean it. Take me. Do what you have always dreamt about, what you thought could never come true. I’m not a lesbian myself, I never had sex with a woman, but I guess that doesn’t matter, as you will be in charge anyway.”

Evelyn’s face lit up. “You really mean that, right? My god, I didn’t even expect you to say ‘yes‘. Thank you, Debra, now you’re the one doing me a huge favor. I promise I’ll be careful...”

Debra smiled. “We’ll see about that. As long as I’m alive tomorrow, I’m fine, though.”

Evelyn thanked her once more, then she started taking her clothes off. When her pants came off, Debra noticed there was a small but notable wet stain on her panties, indicating that she was really aroused. After stripping herself, she picked Debra up, stretched out on the bed and held her in front of her face. Debra shivered momentarily as she saw her big, red lips part, revealing rows of shiny white teeth guarding the entrance to an enormous, dark cavern. The teeth parted soon after and Evelyn brought Debra even closer to her mouth, eventually dropping her on her lower lip.

“Uh, hey, what are you doing?” Debra asked nervously.

“Relax.” Evelyn whispered back, taking great care not to move her lip.

She is trustworthy - right? Debra said to herself.

Even if she wasn’t, though, now, it was too late to do anything about it. If Evelyn wanted to eat her or something, there was nothing she could do about that, so she simple took the advice and tried to relax. From above, Evelyn’s upper lip lowered onto her, sandwiching her between what felt like two soft pillows. After a few seconds, Evelyn started sucking on her body and, from time to time, rolling her around on her lips. Debra soon started liking the feeling, getting aroused herself and, realizing this was the closest she’d get to kissing her partner, she started kissing Evelyn’s upper lip, hoping she’d feel it. A slight twitch of her upper lip told her that she, in fact, did.

After a while, Evelyn stopped sucking and parted her lips slightly. Her tongue moved slowly, picking Debra up and wrapping itself around her body. Debra felt a flash of fear as she was pulled into Evelyn’s mouth, but soon leaned back, knowing that Evelyn wouldn’t do anything to hurt her. The tongue started moving from side to side, bathing Debra in warm saliva. Normally, she would’ve been disgusted by the thought alone, but right now, she was so horny herself that she didn’t care. Evelyn carried her around her mouth, sucking and rubbing her against the insides of her cheeks and the roof of her mouth, but ever careful to keep her away from her teeth. Debra had a damn good time while it lasted and was even a bit disappointed when the tongue stopped moving. A second later, Evelyn’s lips parted and she softly spat her out onto her hand. Debra was dripping wet, yet she smiled at the giantess face in front of her.

“I see you liked it, too.” Evelyn commented, smiling herself. Debra nodded.

“Then, let’s go on.” Evelyn said, leaning back and placing Debra on her neck.

“What am I supposed to do now?” Debra asked, confused. Evelyn giggled.

“Even though you’re not a lesbian, you are a woman yourself, and as such, you probably know what a woman likes. Think about it...”

After a moment, Debra turned around and made her way over to Evelyn’s enormous tits. She started climbing one of them, but soon struggled climbing the smooth, soft hill. Evelyn noticed her predicament immediately and gave her a lift with her hand. Once atop the mountainous boob, Debra wrapped her body around Evelyn’s hardened nipple and started humping it. She was soon rewarded with Evelyn moaning and her body bucking under her. She went on for about a minute, then started licking and even biting her nipple. Evelyn’s moans intensified, as did her movements. After another minute or two, Evelyn gave Debra a slight push, making her slide down the curvature of her boob.

“Time to move further down.” She whispered.

Debra heard her no problem and wandered down along her belly, rounding her navel until she eventually reached her pussy. Just like Debra’s, Evelyn’s nether region was completely devoid of any hair. Debra walked along her labia, making her moan in pleasure once more, until she reached her most sensitive spot. She started rubbing herself against her clitoris. Evelyn’s moans got faster with Debra’s motions and Evelyn’s pussy started getting wet all around her. Soon, Debra felt herself sliding towards it’s opening slightly.

Letting go of the giant clitoris, Debra let herself get carried by Evelyn’s twitching movements and as she slid into her further and further, she started rubbing herself against her vagina’s inner walls, and the feeling on her bare skin, her boobs and her butt soon made Debra wet herself. After two more minutes, Evelyn couldn’t hold back anymore. She reached for her pussy with one hand, using the other to rub her own boobs, grabbed Debra’s tiny form between her fingers and started ramming her in and out of her pussy like a dildo, so caught up in her lust that she didn’t even realized what she was doing. Debra, on the other hand, simply enjoyed the rough, yet pleasurable ride.

Evelyn took one more minute before she climaxed with a loud moan. Her body bucked wildly, her fingers let go of Debra, leaving her inside her clenching pussy while she used both her hands to squeeze her own boobs. For a moment, Debra thought she’d suffocate, then she was flushed out along with Evelyn’s juices.

Both women lay on the bed, panting, Debra lying in the wet patch created by Evelyn’s cum. After a moment, Evelyn remembered her and reached down to pick her up.

“I hope you enjoyed it, too.” She panted happily.

Debra smiled. “It was a bit rough in the end, but otherwise, it felt great!”

“Oh, I’m sorry. I really let myself go for a while there.”

“Oh, no, don’t be. It was great fun.” Debra replied.

Evelyn affectionately stroked her nude body. When she ran her finger over the other woman’s pussy, she felt its wetness.

“Did you cum, too?” Evelyn asked curiously, though still slightly out of breath.

“Nah, but that’s okay.” Debra assured her.

“No. No it’s absolutely not.” Evelyn replied with a naughty grin. “Let me help you with that.”

She lowered Debra in front of her mouth again, then her tongue shot out and she started licking her backside. Debra started moaning immediately from the touch of the tongue’s rough surface. Her moans intensified as the tip of the tongue found its way into her butt crack, licking the soft flesh inside. From there, it took only a few more seconds until it found her vagina, licking over its opening as well as her clitoris. It felt great. Debra could feel every single taste bud on Evelyn’s tongue as they rubbed along her privates, stimulating a thousand points at once. Debra came soon after, pouring her juice onto her giant lover’s tongue. Smiling, Evelyn pulled her tongue back in and swallowed Debra’s juice with a small gulp.

“Liked it?” She asked the panting Debra. The tiny woman nodded.

“Fuck yes, that was great!” Debra exclaimed breathlessly, “that felt better than my husband’s dick ever could. Heck, I think I’m becoming a lesbian.”

The two woman laughed. Evelyn placed Debra on her pillow next to her own face, then she asked:

“So, you’ve got a family?”

“I had a husband and two children, one son, one daughter.” Debra replied, hanging her head.

“What happened to them? Did Rita...?”

“No. No she has nothing to do with this.” Debra stopped her. “My daughter was still normal sized when I last saw her, and my shrunken son is probably still with her. My husband, well...”

“If you don’t want to talk about that...” Evelyn quickly said. Debra sadly shook her head, tears welling up in her eyes.

“Oh god, Evelyn. The horror... You can’t know how that feels.” She sobbed. “You know, I lost Jack only a short while after we shrank, he... He got eaten. By his own daughter. Without her even knowing...” She started weeping and Evelyn softly stroked her body, trying to calm her.

“That’s terrible.” She whispered. “I wish I could help you.”

Debra calmed down after a while and her whining turned back into sobbing. She turned to Evelyn and said: “It’s okay. I’ll learn to live with it. If you really want to help me, though, you could take me back to my daughter.”

“I will. Just tell my where you live and I will. But now, I think we should sleep a few hours, what do you say?”

Debra looked at the clock that stood on the nearby nightstand and nodded. Just when Evelyn was about to turn the light off, the doorbell rang.

“Huh? Who could that be?” She said. The bell was soon followed by a powerful knocking.

“I’m coming, just a second!” She shouted as she quickly got dressed. The knocking repeated, though, so she rushed to the door clad only in her underwear.

 

“I found something.” Mark said after working on his laptop for a while.

“What is it?” The others asked in unison.

“They’re videos labeled as ‘Project A257 Protocol’. Five in total. The last one has been copied to this hard disk in the early morning of last Tuesday.”

“That must have been shortly before everyone started disappearing.” Allison commented.

“Can you play the videos?” Cassidy asked. Mark nodded and they all gathered around his laptop as he opened the first file. On the screen, they could clearly see Doctor Tate standing in front of a table in one of the labs. A group of men and women in lab coats were working in the back.

“Scientific project protocol, project A two five seven, entry number one, Doctor Matthew Tate, lead scientist.” He spoke into the camera. Behind him, the sound of a door opening was heard.

“Doctor Tate?” A female voice asked.

“Yes, that’s me.” Tate turned around and stepped over to a nearby table. A moment later, three persons, one woman and two men came into view, all wearing suits. The men were carrying what seemed to be a sealed glass jar.

“Ah, Colonel. Welcome to our lab.” He greeted the woman.

“Remember, Doctor, no names.” She reminded him sternly, then her face brightened. “Here, take a look at what all this secrecy is about.”

She motioned the men behind her to put the container on the table. One of the other scientists had come over.

“Looks like water in a jar.” He commented.

“It is.” The woman replied.

“But there must be more to it, no?” Tate asked, looking at the object, “otherwise, you wouldn’t be carrying it around in a sealed sample container.

“Of course there is more to it. What you see here is a water sample taken from a frozen Antarctic lake.”

Tate nodded. “I see. That’s interesting for sure, but why do you come to me with that? I mean, I’d think that the military has its own research facilities.”

“We do. However, our last try to analyze one of the water samples failed and the scientist in charge of it disappeared without a trace.”

“How many of these samples do you have?” Tate inquired.

“We had two, now, this is the last one.”

“And you have no idea what happened to your scientist?” Tate pressed on. The woman shook her head. Tate sighed.

“Okay, Hanson!” He shouted over to one of the other scientists. “Listen, I want you to put up a bio-hazard sign on the door. And turn the ‘no entry’ light on. I don’t want anyone to enter this lab without wearing protective gear.”

The other scientist nodded and went off.

The video ended and Mark opened the next one. It started, again, with Doctor Tate looking into the camera. This time, he was wearing a protective suit, holding its headpiece in his right hand. After his introduction, he said:

“The first set of tests is over. We’re sure that what we found inside the water is some kind of virus. It is impressive, looking at a virus from eons past. There is nothing special about the water itself. What we found out about the virus suggests that it could be able to infect humans, though we’re not sure yet. We are sure, however, that it is not able to spread through the air.”

The video ended and they started the third one. This time, the doctor was wearing his lab coat again. He looked concerned.

“This virus is - different. Different from anything I’ve seen in my career. It is unpredictable - and absolutely deadly, as it seems. We mixed some of the infected water into the water of three of our lab rats. Once inside the bloodstream, the virus started spreading. Although it spread at different paces inside each rat, it spread rapidly. The virus itself seems to attach itself directly to the cells of the infected’s body - every cell of the body, which would make it very hard, maybe even impossible to cure. Once it has infected every single body cell, which took from ten to twenty hours for our rats, it somehow makes its host disappear. From what we found out, we assume that infecting a human body completely would take the virus between two and seven days.”

Everyone in the group was nervous by now. What they heard was bad. It only got worse when they listened to the fourth video.

“One of us got infected yesterday. It was an accident. There was a tear in one of his gloves. He got some of the water on his hand. We washed it off, we gave him any medication that we thought could stop the infection. It didn’t help. We took a blood sample. The result is disturbing. The virus spreads even faster inside a human’s body. Hanson disappeared six hours after his infection.” Tate shook his head. “I wish I could say his death wasn’t in vain, but I feel that we’re nowhere near understanding this thing. We’re not even sure yet how it makes someone disappear in the first place. Whatever, research on something like this has to be done in a sealed-off facility, rather than in a hospital lab. I’m calling the colonel now.”

Mark nervously moved to the last video. All of them hoping that, against all odds, the scientists might have found a cure in the last moments. The picture was different this time: The recorder seemed to be lying on the floor facing the ceiling of the lab.

“I hope this thing does still work.” A faint woman voice said from off screen.

“Well, you dropped it in the first place.” A male voice answered.

“Is it on?”

“Yes, yes it is.”

Two persons, a man and a woman, wearing lab coats came into view, literally climbing onto the camera lens.

“Well, uh, hi?” The woman said, nervously, her voice barely audible. “I’m Doctor Abbott and this,” she pointed at the man next to her, “is the believed to be dead Doctor Hanson.”

“You may have noticed that you’re seeing us from a pretty, um... Strange perspective.” Hanson interjected.

“This is because the virus doesn’t kill people. It merely shrinks them. I’ve found out a few things. I documented all of it. The documents are on the table over there,” She pointed somewhere behind her. “More interesting, though, is the fact that I may have found a way to make a vaccine, maybe even a cure.”

A loud click was heard in the background, followed by the booming sound of heavy steps.

“Oh shit!” Hanson exclaimed.

“Listen,” Doctor Abbott said, turning back to the camera, “there is a way out of all this. You may have noticed that some people are immune to the virus. It is because of their...”

“What’s this?” She was interrupted by the voice of a woman that drowned out hers. A second later, a hand reached down for the camera, picking it up and making the two tiny scientists tumble to the ground. The perspective spun around and the camera was dropped onto a few sheets of paper on a nearby table.

 From this new point of view, Cassidy and the others could see that the woman who picked the camera up was a cleaning lady going about her duty, cleaning the floors with a mop. She continued with her work, not knowing that the camera was running. Down on the ground, two bright specks were seen hurrying away. It was pointless, though. Soon, they were caught by the woman’s mop. What happened then was not visible as the body of the woman soon blocked the view, but they all knew that the tiny scientists had no chance to survive.

“Well that’s... bad.” Mark said, closing the video. The others only nodded.

“Does that mean that all the other people shrank too?” Allison asked, a glimmer of hope in her eyes. Cassidy knew immediately what she was thinking and put a Hand on her shoulder.

“Allie, I’m sorry to say this, but: Don’t get your hopes up. They were alone for days now and, hard as it sounds, most probably died from starvation by now. Even if they didn’t, there are a thousand things that could happen to someone that small...”

Allison knew her friend was right. She nodded, sniffled loudly and tried hard to hold back the tears welling up in her eyes as she thought about her family. After a moment, officer Bell asked:

“Mark? Can you copy these files?”

Mark nodded. Grabbing into his backpack, he took out an USB stick, plugged it into his laptop and started copying. Once he was done, he gave the stick to Harvey.

“Thanks. I’m going to show this to my superiors. Now, let’s leave. I don’t want to stay here any longer.”

The others nodded. On their way out, Cassidy noticed the small camcorder sitting on a shelf near the door, still resting on the sheets of paper from the lab.

Can’t hurt to take a look at these. She thought and stuffed them into her purse before following the others.

 

Harvey left in his police car while Mark offered the others to give them a ride. Raymond decided he’d stay with Allison the rest of the day and when they arrived, Cassidy invited her ex boyfriend to come in, too. Mark hesitated for a moment, then accepted. They all needed a bit of distraction now and what could be better for that purpose than spending some time with friends?

They soon sat together in the living room, watching TV and talking about everyday stuff. Allison calmed down rather quickly, having already accepted the fact that it was highly unlikely to even find a trace of her family when they found everyone disappearing days ago.

The hours ticked by and soon, it started to get dark. Raymond and Allison left for their bedroom, leaving Cassidy and Mark alone on the sofa. They chatted a few more minutes, but Cassidy soon realized that Mark wanted to say something and didn’t know how to do so. Putting a hand on his shoulder, she said softly:

“Mark, I see you want to say something. Go ahead, tell me.”

“Well, I... It’s just...” Mark began, stuttering. He cleared his throat, then tried again. Just then, they heard a knock at the front door. They looked at each other. Who could that be at so a late an hour?

 

Paul and Amber were so tired that they didn’t even wake up when their captors got out of bed and left the apartment to go shopping.  When Paul finally came to, he felt something soft under his hands.  He slowly opened his eyes, realizing that what he felt was Amber lying in his arms. He smiled, foggily remembering them cuddling up against each other last night after the lights went out. He also remembered them kissing a few times, then, they both fell asleep. Amber had turned around during the night and was now lying with her back to him. He looked around, listening, but there was no trace of the giant couple. Once he was sure that they were alone, he gave Amber a soft kiss on the back of her neck. Amber stirred, turning halfway around to look into his eyes.

“Are we alone?” She whispered, and when Paul nodded, she pulled his head down and locked lips with him. They kept kissing for a while, their tongues playing with one another. When they parted, they both smiled.

“What a great way to wake up.” Amber cooed.

“I hoped you’d say something like that.” Paul responded, stroking her cheek with one hand and using the other one to push a stray strand of hair out of her face.

“So, where did the gods go?”

“I have no idea. They were already gone when I woke up.”

“Think we got enough time?”

Paul looked confused. “Enough time for what?”

“Well,” Amber said, getting up. “Enough time - for this.”

With that, she pushed Paul down onto the ground. With a quick motion, she opened his pants, freeing his penis. She slowly started pleasuring him with her mouth, getting him hard in no time. Paul looked up when he felt her removing her mouth from his shaft and watched as she got up, slid her panties down her legs and positioned herself over his manhood.

“Hey! I thought we talked about that!” He interjected as he saw her lowering her body onto him.

“Yea, we did. I’m pretty sure, though, that you won’t get my ass pregnant.”

Reaching behind her back, she spread her butt cheeks as wide as possible, then she lowered her butt onto Paul’s stiff cock.

They were just climaxing when they heard the door open. Amber waited barely long enough for Paul to shoot his whole load into her butt before getting up and pulling up her panties. Paul quickly zipped up, too, but they soon found that their haste was uncalled for. They were left alone most of the morning as the students ran around their apartment preparing for whatever it was they had planned for today. Sometime around noon, the door bell rang. It did so three more times in the following half hour and every time, a new voice could be heard.

“Seems like they invited some guests.” Paul said darkly. Amber nodded.

“You know what is even worse?” She said, “I know all of the voices. They’re all students. The girls are Haley, Ava and Miranda, the boy is named Simon.”

“Let me guess: They’re all students that hold a grudge against you?”

Amber nodded. “Yea. You already know Haley’s and Ava’s story. Miranda and Simon are probably here together. I don’t teach Simon personally and don’t really know him, but Miranda... She’s a complete slut. Once, I caught her smoking in an empty classroom before school started, then, while being her class’ replacement sports teacher for a week, I nearly locked her inside the school’s gym. Luckily, I noticed her missing before I left, so I went looking for her and found her in one of the showers, fucking with one of the male students. And what did she do when I told her to get her clothes back on? She just cussed at me for interrupting her, not even embarrassed or anything, and told me to fuck off so she could finish. She only complied when I threatened to drag her outside nude as she was.”

“So why don’t they kick her off the school? I mean, shouldn’t smoking in the building and fucking in the showers be enough of a reason for that?”

“Certainly. I’ve seen students kicked off the school because of way less, however, the reason she’s still one of our students is that her mother is some wealthy bitch that is sponsoring the school who would probably stop doing so if we kicked her daughter off.” Amber explained frustrated.

Just then, the door swung open and a smiling Sandra entered the room.

“How are you two?” She asked happily. “I just remembered we haven’t seen all day! You two were still fast asleep when we left. I hope you slept well, because today’s gonna be an interesting day for us all. Come on, I’m gonna introduce you to some friends.”

Without waiting for an answer, she picked the two tinies up and carried them over into their living room. Even through her closed hand, Paul and Amber clearly heard Sandra’s booming voice from above.

“Now, gals and guys, it’s time for the big surprise I promised you! You know this one teacher that all of you hate, Miss Felton? Well, now, you have a chance to exact revenge.”

With that, she opened her hand, enabling the others to see the two tinies sitting in her palm. An amazed whisper sounded from the group as they stared in disbelief. Ava was the first one to snap out of it. Her expression changed to an evil smile.

“Hah, this is great. I can think of a hundred things I could do to her while she’s so small. Can I hold her?”

She reached out with one hand but Sandra quickly pulled hers back.

“Not so fast. Every single one of you could certainly come up with an idea for an interesting kind of punishment and you’ll all get your chance. We need to make some rules first, though. The first, most important one is: Don’t do anything that could kill them. I mean it. They’re way more fun while alive.”

“I’m not gonna kill them. I’m sure they’re gonna think they’re about to die, though.” Ava said, snickering.

“All good and well as long as they aren’t killed - or seriously hurt. For now, though, I’ll put them back into the jar we keep them in. Then, I’ll listen to everyone’s ideas and pick the first one to get them.”

“Hey, Sandra?” Miranda asked, “who’s that boy who is with her, anyway?”

“We’re not sure.” Robert answered, as Sandra was already heading for the bedroom, “we believe, though, that he’s either her boyfriend, or maybe even husband.”

“Well, that makes it even better, right?” Ava said cheerfully and the others shared her euphoria.

“Simon? Come on, I have an idea, but we need to talk about it in private.” Miranda said and the two left the room just as Sandra came back. One by one, Sandra listened to their ideas, then she made a decision.

 

It didn’t take long until Sandra returned to pick Paul and Amber back up.

“So, everyone has pretty neat ideas as to what we could do to you two, and I decided that Miranda and Simon will be the first to get you, then Haley, and finally Ava. Every single one of them told me what their plans are, and as you can probably tell, I’m pretty excited.”

They entered the living room and as she passed the tinies to Miranda, she added: “I hope you two will enjoy your ride as much as I will.”

Her lips turned up into an evil grin as she said that, then she turned around and motioned the others to follow her.

“C’mon ladies, you can help me and Robert make dinner while Miranda and Simon entertain our guests.”

“Hey Sandra?” Miranda called after her as she started to leave, “any special place you want us to do it?”

“Certainly not in our bed.” Robert answered instead, “but as I know you, you certainly don’t mind doing it on the sofa, either.”

Miranda grinned. “Certainly not.”

The others had soon disappeared into the kitchen and Simon went over to close the living room door while Miranda stretched out on the sofa.

“So, how come you are so small?” She asked the two tinies who were sitting in her palm. Amber was about to answer but before she could even say a word, Miranda interrupted: “Don’t bother, I really don’t care.”

By now, Simon had also returned and was sitting down on the edge of the sofa.

“So, Miss Felton, I hope you remember Simon? He’s the guy I was fucking when you walked in on us.”

Simon put on a forced smile that quickly turned into a mischievous grin.

“You know, that probably wouldn’t have been so bad,” Miranda continued, “if you, at least, would’ve had the decency to go away and let us two get dressed after it, but instead, you stood there in the door, not even batting an eye, and watched us until we had our clothes back on and left. All this leads me to think that you, in fact, like watching other people in the nude. And without their consent, too.”

“I’m not a voyeur!” Amber shouted angrily, “ and what you two were doing clearly wasn’t right! You...”

“Oh, shuddup.  You’re just angry because I found out your secret. Now stop bitching and cheer up, we’re going to give you just what you want. You wanna look at people in the nude? Wanna watch them banging? Well, now, you’ll get to take a look up close. Come on, Simon, I’m all wet already, let’s get this show on the road.”

“Oh no, not again.” Paul mumbled.

“What?” Amber asked, but Paul didn’t get a chance to answer. Miranda raised her hands in the air, closing it around them for a moment as Simon pulled her blouse off, and thus squeezing the air out of them. When her hand opened up again, they stared right into Simon’s eyes who was just grabbing Miranda’s pants, sliding them down along with her panties. Using her feet, Miranda lifted her butt slightly to allow Simon to pull her pants off, then she lay back down, raising her back instead so he could unhook her bra. Once she was completely naked, she dropped the two tinies between her massive, d-cup breasts.

“Just wait there for a moment while I help Simon out of his clothes, would you? You can meanwhile enjoy your great view of my big tits.”

She shot them another smile, then she squeezed her tits together for a moment, sandwiching the tinies between the massive mounds of flesh, pressing it against them so tightly that they couldn’t even hear her giggle above. After a few seconds, she let go. Simon was now kneeling over her on the couch    and she began opening his pants while he pulled his shirt off. Amber tapped on Paul’s shoulder.

“Hey, dumbass! That’s our chance to escape.” She whispered. She was about to run off, but Paul grabbed her shoulder, holding her back.

“Where do you think you’re going? There’s no way we can get off her body, let alone down onto the ground, in time, and if we make her look for us, we’ll probably just make matters worse.”

“Fine, you can sit around here and stare at this slut’s tits all day if you like,” Amber snapped, angrily pulling her arm away, “but I’m gonna try my luck and run.”

With that, she ran around the boob and disappeared out of view. He sadly shook his head. There was no way she was going to get away with that.

It took but a minute before Simon was naked, too, his clothes carelessly thrown onto the floor. A shadow fell on Paul when Simon straightened himself, making his giant cock hover right above Paul’s head. Miranda went to pick him up, then stopped.

“Hey! Where’s that little bitch of a teacher?” She yelled at him.

Paul shrugged. Both Miranda and Simon looked around and eventually, Simon found her. He smiled.

“Found her, honey.”

“So where is she?” Miranda asked. Still smiling, he used his thumb and index finger and plucked Amber’s tiny form out of her armpit. Miranda had closed her arm just as Amber tried to drop down onto the sofa, trapping her in between her arm and chest in the process.

“Right here.” Simon said triumphantly. Turning to Amber, he added: “You know, I would’ve taken you now, anyways, so...”

Miranda smiled. “Yea, it’s time.”

One quick motion later, Paul was dangling by his feet, which Miranda held between her fingers. Her hand rose up to her face and Paul shivered in fear as her big, red lips parted.

“Hey! You can’t eat me!” He shrieked, “Sandra said you can’t kill us!”

“Who said anything about killing?” Miranda asked innocently, then she dropped him onto her tongue like a piece of candy.

As he sailed down into the dark, moist cavern, Paul caught a glimpse of Simon doing the same with Amber. Miranda’s lips closed behind him, sealing him in complete darkness. Knowing that there was nothing he could do, he just lay down on her tongue and waited to find out what she was up to.

 

In Simon’s mouth, Amber was way less calm. The moment she hit the rough surface of the giant’s tongue, she started kicking and punching it, forcing Simon to put her in the space under his tongue to prevent himself from instinctively swallowing the nuisance in his mouth. He didn’t keep her there for long, though: Soon, his tongue picked her back up and his lips parted once more. His tongue shot out and Amber started screaming, knowing right away where she was headed. A second later, her scream was drowned out by a loud, pleasured moan.

Simon had moved a bit, now squatting over Miranda’s face, pointing his partially erect cock right at her mouth, then he bent forward and down to her pussy. His tongue found her spot right away, making her moan loudly. She relished in the pleasure for a moment, then she opened her mouth and started returning the favor in kind.

 

When Miranda opened her mouth, there was only a short moment of light before it was blocked out again, but It was enough for Paul to see what was about to happen. Despite his previous experiences, he still screamed when Miranda’s lips closed around the gigantic dick hanging above her face.

 

Miranda smiled. She could clearly hear the tiny man scream inside her mouth. Slowly, she started licking up and down along Simon’s shaft, making sure to press her little ‘payload’ tightly against his member, all the while thinking about how inferior the tiny man must feel right now, which made her even hornier.

 

And indeed, all Paul felt at that moment was pure humiliation as his body slid up and down along the hardening giant cock. Amber’s situation was just as bad as Simon’s tongue slid her up and down along the slimy wet surface of Miranda’s pussy lips. From time to time, he also put her on his tongue’s tip and pressed her back against the small, hard pole that was his girlfriend’s clitoris. Every time that happened. Miranda let out a loud moan and Amber could feel her body shivering in pleasure.

 

In the kitchen, Sandra, Robert and the others were preparing dinner. Even though the living room door had been closed, they all could clearly hear the couple’s loud moans. Sandra smiled, knowing what was happening to her tiny prisoners right now, and also knowing what still was in store for them.

 

The torture went on for multiple minutes. When his tongue finally let go, Amber found herself positioned right over Miranda’s vagina. Simon reached out with his hands, spreading her lips apart a bit more, then his tongue shot out one more time. It hit Amber like a hammer and pushed her half way into the giantess’ pussy, then Simon let go of her lips, leaving Amber wedged in between them.

 

 On the other side of the sofa, Miranda was also coming to a stop. She didn’t want Simon to cum in her mouth, after all. She carefully placed Paul on her tongue tip and pushed him forward against the tip of Simon’s dick, depositing his tiny form inside it’s opening with only his head and shoulders sticking out, then she leant back.

“Come on, Simon, let’s get our two tiny guests back together, shall we?” She said, playfully slapping his butt. Simon turned around.

“Any time, dear.” He answered, bending forward to kiss her while aiming his dick at her pussy.

Amber’s eyes widened when she saw the giant penis slowly approaching her. As it crept closer and closer, she noticed something looked wrong with its tip. Narrowing her eyes, she took a closer look, and her eyes widened even more when she realized what she was looking at.

“Oh shit.” She whispered, then, shouting, she added: “Paul! Down here!”

Paul was still stuck inside the opening of Simon’s penis when he heard Amber’s faint shouting and located her between Miranda’s pussy lips a moment later.

“Amber! You need to get out of there!” He shouted back.

“Very funny, Paul, but guess what? I’m just as stuck as you probably are!” She replied.

Paul tried to answer, but at that moment, Simon thrust forward, ramming his cock against Miranda’s cunt.

“Uh, hi?” Paul said, grinning, as he found his face pressed tightly against Amber’s.

She shook her head slightly, replying: “How do you do that? How do you manage to grin in a situation like this?”

“That’s just my nature.” He replied, shrugging, then he pressed his lips against Amber’s.

They kissed for a few seconds, then Simon pushed forward, sinking his member deep into Miranda’s dark cavern. Paul felt himself being pushed against Amber even stronger and after a moment, Miranda’s muscles gave way and let her slip inside, followed shortly by the giant cock. When he saw Amber fall down, Paul reacted quickly, closing his arms around her.

“Hold on!” He shouted, “can you climb up?”

 “Wait, I’ll try.” Amber replied. She reached for his shoulders, grabbed them and tried pulling herself up.

“Okay, you can let go now.” She said once she had pulled herself up far enough to grab the penis itself.

Just when Paul did, Simon started pulling back out, just to thrust back in a moment later with full force. The sudden motion nearly made Amber lose her grip and Paul, who wasn’t holding onto anything, slid further down, disappearing into Simon’s dick completely. Simon’s rhythmic motions slowly accelerated as he fucked his girlfriend and with each thrust getting stronger and stronger, Amber soon had a hard time holding on, and Paul didn’t show up again either. Thinking of him, Amber got an idea.

Yea, she though, that’s probably my best chance.

Slowly, she pulled herself further up. It wasn’t easy with the whole world rocking back and forth around her, but she eventually managed to climb over the opening, holding onto the top with her hands and standing on the lower rim with her feet. After resting for a few seconds, she carefully put one feet into the opening. There was no resistance, the way was clear. She carefully placed her other foot into the opening, too, then she let go with her hands and slid down into the narrow tunnel. She slid down the completely dark tunnel for about five seconds before her feet hit something soft and a yelp sounded below her.

“Oh, hi Paul.” She said, giggling.

“You could’ve warned me!” He protested.

“Sorry, hadn’t thought about that. Could you make way down there?”

“Uh, sorry, but I’m stuck. And that’s a good thing, too, don’t wanna slide down any further, really.”

They fell silent, waiting. Soon, both started feeling sleepy. There was very little oxygen inside Simon’s penis, and it got less with every breath they took. The rhythmic slapping sounds of Simon’s and Miranda’s bodies colliding above didn’t help, either, and they were both pretty dazed when Miranda suddenly let out a loud moan.

 

“Oh, oh yes! Mmmm. I’m cumming.” Miranda moaned.

A tremble went though her wildly bucking body and she felt her pussy clenching around Simon’s dick as she climaxed. Simon continued for a few more seconds before pulling out, then he rose slightly and aimed his cock at her big breasts. Miranda reached out with her hand. Simon needed barely more than a touch of hers to finish, shooting his load all over her tits. Miranda smiled, basking in the afterglow of her orgasm. Simon bent forward to kiss her and she greedily reciprocated. When he let go, Miranda looked down at her boobs  - and noticed something out of place.

“Oh, hey! Look who’s around.” She said, giggling as she recognized the two tiny specks that were glued to her tits by her lover’s cum. Simon looked down and giggled, too.

“I hope you enjoyed the ride as much as we did.” He commented, earning a menacing look from Amber.

“Yea.” Miranda added, “although, I thought you’d be down in my pussy right now. Oh well, saves me the hassle of fishing you out.”

After a few more seconds, she plucked the two out of the mess and got up. She went into the bathroom, Simon following her. She plugged up the sink’s drain and quickly filled it with water, then she tossed the tinies into it.

“You may clean yourselves up now.” She commented, then stepped over to the shower, entering it along with Simon to clean herself up as well.

 

The water was icy cold. Paul and Amber shivered as they cleaned themselves the best they could. Luckily, Miranda didn’t take long and soon fished them back out. They returned to the living room and went for the kitchen from there, Miranda carrying the two tinies carelessly in her closed hand. When they entered, it smelled of dinner cooking.

“Mmmm. What are you making us?” Miranda asked.

“Moroccan grilled chicken.” Sandra replied, grinning, “extra spicy.”

Miranda took a deep breath, let out another ‘Mmmm’, then, she went over to Haley and passed the two tinies to her.

“Here, your turn now.”

Paul and Amber tumbled head over heels as they switched hands. When they looked up, they were staring into Haley’s face.

Haley was a young, pretty woman. She had little less than shoulder long, blonde hair framing a beautifully round face, her dark blue eyes didn’t convey even the slightest feel of coldness and her naturally red lips always seemed to show a smile. She was a nice girl and normally wouldn’t hurt anyone. Her only problem, a problem no one aside from her close friends knew about, was that she sometime had trouble staying focused, which was why she, from time to time, had trouble writing in a readable way. Deep inside, she knew she couldn’t blame her teacher for that, and she didn’t like what Sandra was doing in the least. Still, she had to come up with something she could ‘punish’ Miss Felton with so she wouldn’t look like a wimp. Now that she felt the two tiny humans in her hand, feeling their soft but strangely cold skin, she felt even worse. She looked down and mouthed a quick ‘sorry’. Aloud she said: “Okay, time for the next round. You ready?”

She knew waiting for an answer was useless so she just put the two on the table she was sitting at and reached for her purse, retrieving a nail polish set.

“So, I decided you two are gonna help me put new polish on my nails.” Haley spoke up. Amber immediately protested.

“How do you think we’re gonna do that huh? We’re so fucking small that we won’t even be able to hold the damn brush!”

“Oh, but you won’t have to.” Haley said hesitantly.

Sandra intervened, smiling: “No, you won’t, because you are the brush, right, Haley?”

“Yea, right.” Haley answered, unscrewing the bottle.

Amber wanted to protest, but Paul held her shoulder and shook his head. Up until now, Paul had always been right, and her stubbornness always got them into trouble, so she shut her mouth and waited in silence. Haley carefully picked them up, and dunked both into the nail polish up to their shoulders, then she put one hand flatly on the table and placed each of them on one finger nail.

“Okay, start painting.” She said.

Amber was even more angry now. She looked over to Paul, hoping for his support now, but he still shook his head.

“The faster you do it, the faster it’s over.” He shouted, then, he dropped down onto his belly and started rolling his whole body along the fingernail.

Amber grimaced, then she followed suit, rolling over Haley’s finger nail like a miniature paint roller. Every time they were done with one nail, Haley would pick them up using their bodies like a brush to paint small spots they overlooked, then she dunked them into the polish again before putting them onto the next nail. This continued until they had painted all her finger and then toe nails. Paul had feared the worst when Haley lowered them down to her toes, remembering his last foot experience, but Haley’s feet were sparklingly clean and almost free of any odor. When they were done, Haley put them on the table while the polish dried, then she took them to the bathroom for cleanup, carefully carrying them in her palm. Once they were alone in the bathroom with the door closed. Haley spoke up.

“I just want you to know that I’m sorry for this.” She said. She turned on the sink and started adjusting the water temperature.

“I know this isn’t right. My problems really aren’t your fault. I had to do something, though, who knows what Sandra would’ve done otherwise?”

She carefully lowered the tinies into the water and started cleaning them off.

“I hope it wasn’t too bad for you, really. What Miranda did was... Disgusting. And Ava...”

The moment the water was turned off and they were safely back in Haley’s palm, Amber spoke up.

“You know, you can save us from that. From Ava, I mean.”

Haley shook her head. “Sorry, but Sandra won’t let me.”

“Hey, you two are the same age. No reason to let her boss you around, you know?”

“No, but the others will be supporting her...”

“Still, now is your chance to really apologize for what you said you were forced to do.” Amber pressed on. After a moment of hesitation, she shook her head.

“Sorry, I can’t.”

“Haley!” Amber pleaded, “look, you just have to hide us, then tell her we fell down the drain or something.”

Haley sighed. “Listen, Miss Felton, I really would help you if I could, but Sandra... She’s so different. I never thought she could do something like what she’s doing to you right now. If I tell her I accidentally killed you, she might just beat the shit out of me. Sorry.”

Amber kept insisting, but Haley didn’t listen anymore. With an emotionless expression on her face, she opened the door and walked back to the kitchen. The others were already sitting at the table and Sandra was just putting down the last plate. Sandra had brought the jar that had been the tinies’ home for the last few days and granted them a small grace period as the girls ate, then Ava picked them up.

She stood in the middle of the room, holding both tinies in a strong grip, barely able to breathe.

“You know,” she announced, “that dinner was delicious, although maybe a bit too spicy.”

Sandra grinned. She made it extra spicy on purpose after hearing what Ava was up to. Her expression quickly darkened, however, when she heard Ava’s next words.

“However, I don’t really feel full. After all, a fat girl like me must have an extra big stomach, too, right?” She angrily stared at Amber. “It feels like something is missing. A small snack as dessert, maybe, and you’re about the right size for that.”

With a single, swift motion, she flipped her hand and had them dangling by their feet, hovering them over her mouth. Amber coughed as Ava’s foul breath was washing over her and even Paul held his nose.

“What do you think? Wanna take a look inside?” She asked and opened her mouth wide.

“Wait!” Amber yelled at her. “You can’t eat us! Sandra said you need to keep us alive.”

“Do I look like I care?” Ava replied. The others hadn’t heard what Amber had said, but they could imagine. Sandra took a few steps towards her.

“Ava,” she said threatening, “don’t.”

Ava looked back and forth between her friend and the tinies that were completely at her mercy, then she made a decision.

“Ah, fuck this, you’re going down.” She said.

“Ava!” Sandra yelled, running up to her, but it was already too late. Ava let go, dropping the couple down into her mouth, and quickly closed her lips. Just when Sandra reached her, she swallowed with a loud gulp, then she smiled and provocatively stuck her empty tongue out.

“Ah, they tasted great.” She said, snickering. Sandra, however, was all but amused.

“You’re gonna cough them back up right now.” She said coldly, but Ava only gave her a funny look.

“How you think I’m gonna do that, huh? They probably already joined your spicy chicken in my stomach.”

“You will bring them back up right now.” Sandra repeated, her expression turning from angry to outright murderous. Ava’s eyes widened as she took a few steps back until she stood with her back against the wall.

“Seriously, get over it.” She stammered, “they’re gone, okay? Forever. Bye, bye.”

“Now, Ava, or else...”

Ava’s face turned from frightened to angry. “Else what? You gonna kill me? Get over it! We’re both adults. You can’t boss me around like that.”

“Simon, Robert? Come here.” Sandra commanded, then she turned back to Ava. “If I could, I’d fucking shrink and swallow you, but alas, I can’t, so...”

Robert and Simon stood next to her and she commanded: “Grab her arms, hold her tight.”

“What are you doing!” Ava shrieked as the boys grabbed her arms. Without saying a word and without giving Ava time to react, Sandra stood in front of her, held her mouth open with one hand and rammed a finger of the other one down her throat, making her gag and, eventually, puke, spreading what was left of her stomach’s contents all over the tiled kitchen floor. Haley was the first one to come over, kneeling down next to the mess and looking over it with her eyes. It didn’t take long for her to find the two tiny bodies almost buried in a pile of half-digested sludge. She quickly plucked them out and went off towards the bathroom.

“You bitch!” Ava croaked, “I’ll make you pay for this.”

“We’ll see about that.” Sandra replied. She walked over to the kitchen cupboards and retrieved a few paper towels, throwing them in front of Ava.

“There. Robert? Make sure she cleans her mess up, then show her the door, would you?”

“Sure, sweety.” Robert answered.

“But, what about the tinies...” Ava protested.

“Shut up, bitch.” Sandra interrupted, “Haley will carry out your plan instead.”

Haley, who had, by now, returned, carefully tapped on Sandra’s shoulder.

“Oh, you’re back. How are they?”

Haley looked concerned. “The boy is back on his feet. He seems to be fine, but hurt his leg when he hit the ground. Miss Felton, on the other hand, is unconscious and her right arm looks all red and blistered...”

Sandra looked back down on Ava who was cleaning the floor and shook her head. After she was done cleaning up and left the apartment, Sandra motioned Haley to follow her.

“Come on, we’ll go look for our tiny guests. Where did you leave them?”

“On the bathroom sink.” Haley replied.

When they arrived, Amber was awake.

“How is she?” Sandra asked.

“Her arm’s hurting badly.” Paul replied, “got anything that could help with that?”

“Oh, suck it up.” Sandra replied, but Haley put a hand on her shoulder.

“Let me help them, Sandra.” She said and after a moment, Sandra nodded.

“Okay. There should be some burn ointment in the cabinet above from a few weeks ago when I burnt my hand.”

“Yea, that’ll help. Got a few soft paper tissues? And maybe a piece of string...”

Sandra went out of the bathroom and returned seconds later with the items. By that time, Haley had found the ointment and unscrewed the small jar. She ripped a piece off from a tissue and carefully spread a bit of ointment on it, then she bent down to the tinies.

“That’ll burn a bit.” She warned, sounding really concerned, then she carefully pressed the tissue against Amber’s arm. Amber flinched slightly, but soon got used to the burning sensation. After a while, it subsided and she relaxed.

“Better?” Haley asked and Amber nodded.

“Good. Then let me fix this.” She took the piece of string Sandra had brought and rolled it around the tissue, making it a makeshift bandage.

“Okay, now pick them up and come back to the kitchen.” Sandra commanded and left the bathroom. Haley lowered her hand in front of the tinies.

“Jump on.” She said softly. Paul complied right away but Amber stubbornly sat down where she was.

“Please,” Haley said, “don’t make me pick you up. I might hurt you.”

Amber still hesitated, even though she could tell Haley was really concerned.

“Something like that won’t happen again. I promise.” Haley tried, “I’ll personally have an eye on you from now on.”

“Amber,” Paul helped her out, “you’re just making it harder for all of us.”

With a sigh, Amber gave in and stepped onto Haley’s palm. Haley carried them back into the kitchen where the others waited.

“Okay, now,” Sandra said once all was silent, “Haley, as I already said, will take Ava’s place. Haley?” She turned towards her. “You know what Ava had planned right?”

Haley nodded.

“Good. Then, do it.”

Haley looked down at her palm. Paul looked afraid, Amber angry. She mouthed a quick ‘sorry’ once more, then she lowered her hand to her crotch. Holding her pants and panties open with her other hand, she lowered the two tinies inside, then she realized something.

“Uh, we got a problem.” She said to Sandra.

“What kind of problem?” She asked.

“I uh, I’m only wearing a thong. I don’t know where to put them...”

Sandra thought for a moment, then she said: “Well, put them in your ass crack, then. There’s enough space in there and your thong will hold them in place.”

“But...” Haley protested, but Sandra interrupted her with a loud sigh.

“Okay, if you insist. Put them in your butt crack, then.”

The group laughed and after a second, Haley joined in. When they calmed down again, however, Sandra motioned her to finally do it. Haley gave the tinies one last, apologetic look, the she swung her hand around to her back. She carefully placed them between her butt cheeks, then clenched them together so they wouldn’t fall out before she let her thong snap back.

“Great.” Sandra commented, “that’ll teach them. Now, what are we gonna do the rest of the evening?”

The group decided they’d watch a movie or two in the living room. When she sat down on the sofa, Haley took great care to find a position where she didn’t put too much pressure on her butt cheeks, hoping that it wouldn’t be too bad for the tiny couple in her crack. After the first movie, Haley heard her guts gurgling. She knew what it meant. It was a side effect of Sandra’s extra spicy food. The exact side effect, in fact, that Sandra wanted to achieve.

Half way through the third movie, Haley got up. She was just about to excuse herself to the bathroom when the doorbell rang. Robert and Sandra’s apartment was on the ground floor and from above, they heard more doorbells sounding. Whoever it was, he rung every doorbell in the whole house. The group got up and collectively walked over to the door. Sandra pushed the button for the intercom.

“Who’s there?”

“This is the police speaking,” A male voice came back, “this house has to be evacuated. Please come out as fast as possible.”

“Evacuated?” Sandra asked, “why?”

“That will be explained to you later. Would you just come out now?”

Sandra thought for a moment, then she answered: “I’m sorry, but we can’t do that. You’ll have to come in here so we can see that you really are a policeman. Come in, please.”

She pressed the door opener. A sigh was heard through the intercom and then, heavy steps walked up the small stair leading to the ground floor apartment’s door. Sandra watched the man entering through the door’s spyhole and only opened it when she saw that the man was, in fact, wearing police uniform.

“Sorry for the inconvenience, officer,” She apologized, “but one can’t be too careful these days.”

The officer nodded.

“That’s right.” He replied, his voice muffled slightly as he was, as Sandra realized only now, wearing a face mask. He was also wearing gloves, she noticed.

“So, what’s all that evacuation stuff about?” She asked him.

“You see, there is a kind of virus spreading in the city. We’re evacuating everyone right now. If you’d just wait outside, we’ll send a van to pick you up.”

“Thanks for the offer, but I have a car myself and can give our friends here a ride.” Robert replied, making a gesture as if to embrace the whole group. “Just tell me where we should go.”

The officer hesitated for a moment, then he said: “Fine, drive onto the highway, then head north. From there, all but one way will be blocked. Just drive on until you reach the camp we set up nearby.”

Robert nodded. “Okay, we’ll pack our stuff and leave.”

“I have to insist that you come outside now.” The officer said sternly.

“And I have to insist that you give us a minute to pack our stuff.” Robert replied in kind.

The officer sighed. “Okay, pack your stuff, but hurry, and don’t pack too much, we don’t have much room at the camp.”

The group left to pack the most important stuff while the officer climbed up the stairs to look for the other residents, though it seemed as if no one else was home. When he came back down, the group of students already stood in front of the door. They left the house and Robert walked over to his nearby car. With Ava gone, the five of them fit into the car rather comfortably. The police officer watched them drive off before he continued his work at the next house.

 

When Evelyn opened the door, she was greeted by a young man in a police uniform. When he saw her in her underwear, his face turned a bright red.

“Uh, I’m very - very sorry, miss.” He stammered, “but uh, you know, there is this virus spreading and - uh - I have been ordered to evacuate everyone in this area and drive them to the nearby camp we set up.”

Evelyn put on a fake smile and replied: “Well, then, I better come with you, right? Don’t wanna get infected. I’ll be out in a second okay? Just need to get dressed.”

“Uh, yea, sure.” The man stammered, but Evelyn didn’t hear that as she practically slammed the door in his face. She returned to her bed where Debra waited.

“I guess you heard everything?” She asked the tiny woman while putting her clothes on. Debra nodded.

“Yes. I hope you’re gonna take me with you?”

“Of course I will!” Evelyn pouted. “How could you even think otherwise? I mean, technically, we’re lovers, right?”

Debra grinned. “Yep, we certainly are.”

After she was dressed again, Evelyn picked Debra up.

“So, if we’re lovers, I hope you won’t mind...” She trailed off, grinning.

Before Debra could say anything, she reached into her cleavage and put Debra securely into the left cup of her bra. Debra noticed right away that the bra was a pretty loose fit. Evelyn probably didn’t fasten it as much to leave room for her. For a moment, she considered protesting, but the giant mound of soft flesh wasn’t too bad of a place to be so she shut up, leaned back and relaxed while her resting place slowly bobbed up and down in rhythm with Evelyn’s steps. She opened the door just as the young officer was about to knock once more. When the door suddenly opened, the man stumbled forward and his closed fist hit Evelyn’s boob instead.

“Oh shit! I’m sorry...” The man stammered, his face turning red once more. Evelyn giggled.

“It’s okay, not your fault. So, show me your car, would you?”

“Ah, sure.” He replied, leading her over to a blue police van.

“You can sit in front with me.” He said. After a moment, he quickly added: “If you want, that is. I mean, it’s not like I want you to sit in front. With me, I mean. I mean it’s not...”

He was interrupted when Evelyn laughed out loud. “Calm down now, would you? It’s okay, I know what you mean. Hell, you behave like a school boy on his first date.”

The officer blushed.

“Sorry.” He muttered.

“Stop apologizing. Now get in there so I can sit down, would you?”

“Ah, right, sure.”

The man climbed into the driver’s seat and Evelyn took the passenger side. Once both had their seat belts on, Evelyn being extra careful not to get her tiny ‘passenger’ stuck under it, they drove off. On their way, they stopped on a few more houses but found no one at home and when they eventually drove onto the highway, it were still just the two of them.

 

Cassidy and Mark approached the door when suddenly, a voice from the outside shouted: “This is the police speaking, open the door!”

They both recognized officer Bell’s voice right away and Cassidy quickly opened the door. Outside stood Harvey Bell accompanied by two more police officers. All wearing gloves and face masks. The two unnamed officers were pointing their guns at the door, and Harvey also had his gun drawn, though not raised.

“Put your hands above your heads.” He commanded loudly the moment the door opened.

“Harvey? What’s going on here?” Cassidy asked confused, taking a few steps back.

“Hands above your head I said!” Officer Bell snapped. Cassidy reluctantly complied, as did Mark.

“Down to your knees.” The officer ordered, then he quickly secured their hands with handcuffs. Cassidy tried to say something but the look on Harvey’s face, combined with him nearly unnoticeably shaking his head, made her shut up. Once he had them secured, he turned around to the other policemen who were still pointing their guns into the house.

“Seems like their friends are missing.” Turning back to Mark and Cass, he asked: “Did Allison and Raymond go home?”

Cassidy hesitated. Harvey knew very well that this was Allison’s home, which probably was a hint at what answer he wanted to hear. Hoping she was right, Cass answered: “Yea, they went home half an hour or so ago.”

Harvey nodded, shooting her a quick smile. Sweat was running down his forehead as he turned back to his companions.

“You heard it. I can handle these two alone, go look for their friends. The guy’s name is Raymond Jansen. Shouldn’t be hard to find.”

“Are you sure...” One of the men asked, his weapon still raised.

“Damn, do I look like someone who needs a babysitter, officer!?” Harvey snapped, “look at them, they’re handcuffed. What are they going to do? Bite me? This isn’t some silly zombie movie! Now go find their friends, would ya?”

Intimidated, the officer nodded and left with his partner. A moment later, they heard a car turn on and drive away.

“That’s that.” Harvey said. He retrieved a small key from his pocket and quickly opened the handcuffs.

“I hope it didn’t hurt too much.” He said apologetically, “these two were a real nuisance.”

“They certainly were.” Cassidy replied darkly, rubbing her wrist. “So, what’s going on?”

“The moment they found out about the virus, they contacted the CDC. After analyzing what little data we had, these guys almost lost their minds. They ordered to quarantine the whole city and are already planning for a pandemic. Right now, we tell everyone we can get ahold of that we’re evacuating the city, in reality, though, we’re just moving everyone into a quarantine camp they set up nearby to isolate them from the rest of the world.”

“Why did you try - pretend- to arrest us?” Mark pressed on. Harvey took a deep breath before he spoke.

“Well, the CDC has a special interest in you, as in: They think you’re immune and want to study you in the hope of finding a cure, or at least a vaccine. I was ordered to arrest you, but as you see, I’m not going to comply.”

“So, you’re disobeying your orders, alright, but what shall we do now?” Cassidy asked.

“Well, I think we really should go to that quarantine camp. The risk of spreading this virus... But I don’t want you to become their lab rats. What I thought is that, maybe, I could help you get around all the checkpoints and roadblocks they set up and help you get into the camp without anyone knowing who you are.”

“But won’t they recognize us?” Cassidy asked suspiciously.

“Who would? Most of those people don’t even know you and the ones that do don’t know that they’re searching for you.”

Cassidy hesitated for a moment, then she sighed.

“Sounds like we don’t have much of a choice, anyway. We can’t stay here, there’s no chance to get away with a car when all roads are blocked, and running off into the wild won’t get us anywhere either in the long run... Okay, we’re coming with you.”

“Hey, you can’t just decide for me!” Mark protested.

“Got a better plan?” Cassidy countered and Mark shook his head.

“Nah. I just wanted to let you know that I still have a free will of my own.”

“Okay, now,” Harvey interrupted before they could start a fight, “where are Allison and Raymond?”

“Oh, uh, well...” Cassidy hemmed, “they’re, kinda, well...”

“They’re probably fucking in their bedroom.” Mark spoke it out for her.

“Well, go get them, we need to leave before my partners get suspicious.”

“Should I do it?” Mark asked Cassidy, but she shook her head.

“No, I know Allison way better then you do. I’ll go interrupt her.”

 

When Cassidy approached the door, she could already hear Allie’s loud moans out in the hallway. She knocked, carefully at first, then stronger. There was no reaction. She took a second to gather her courage, then she pressed down the handle and peeked into the room.

“Oh yea, Ray.” She heard Allison moan.

They were lying on the bed, the sheets had been carelessly thrown to the ground. Both were completely naked, with Raymond on top thrusting into Allison. From Cassidy’s point of view, she could see Raymond’s butt and Allison’s face as well as her breasts which Raymond was kneading with one hand while his other held Allie’s hip. Cassidy looked aside, embarrassed. Without looking, she reached around the door and knocked on it on the inside. The couple, however, still didn’t notice her. All she heard were their ever intensifying moans of pleasure. She loudly cleared her throat, but that didn’t get through either. Just as she was about to say something, Allison screamed loudly: 

“Oh, yes, cum inside me, Ray!” A second later, she let out a last, loud moan as she climaxed, shortly followed by Raymond. Cassidy stood there, ashamed, and waited for them to finish. It wasn’t until Raymond rolled off Allison to lay down next to her that he noticed Cassidy.

“Uh, Allie...” He said, softly shaking his girlfriend’s shoulder.

“Hmm?” She mumbled, still panting. Raymond pointed to the door and she looked up.

“Oh, huh? Cass?!” She said surprised, instinctively covering herself. “What the fuck are you doing? How long have you been standing there?”

“Uh, err, maybe a minute or so...” Cassidy replied shyly.

“Go easy on her,” Raymond said laughing, “don’t you see how embarrassed she is? What’s up, Cass?”

Cassidy was still looking away as she said: “Uh, you know, Harvey is here, and he needs to tell you something so, could you, like, get clothed again and come to the living room for a moment?”

“Sure,” Raymond said, “now would you close the door so we can get dressed?”

“Uh, sure.” Cassidy replied, closing the door as she stepped backwards out of the room.

 

It didn’t take long for Allison and Raymond to arrive in the living room where Cassidy and officer Bell quickly explained the situation.

“So, we’re leaving right now?” Raymond asked just to be sure.

“That’s the plan.” Harvey replied, “my partners are just now searching at your house, and if they don’t find you and Allison there, they’ll probably return to see if you showed up. We need to be gone before they return.”

Raymond nodded. “Okay, we’ll follow you. I guess?” He looked over to Allison.

“Yes, we will. Just give us a minute to pack a few things. At least a bit of clothing and maybe money. There’s a small safe in my parents’ bedroom where they put their savings and I know the combination for the lock...”

Harvey nodded and Allison went off to her room. She packed a few clothes for herself and some that she hoped would fit Cassidy, then she entered her brother’s room and packed some stuff for the boys. On her way, she also picked up Cassidy’s purse. Next, she went to the bathroom, picking up all the medicine from the cabinet. Who knows? Maybe they’d need them, and finally, she went to her parent’s room to retrieve their money. When she opened the safe, her jaw dropped. There were at least two thousand dollars inside. As it didn’t fit her small wallet, she stuffed it into a pocket of Cass’ purse before returning to the others. She handed Cassidy her purse.

“Careful with it!” She warned, “ I had to put the money in there because it was so much.”

“How much did you find?” Cassidy asked, curiously inspecting the side pocket.

“Enough.” Allison reassured, “probably about two thousand.”

Cassidy nodded and they left the house. They all got into Harvey’s police car, Cassidy on the passenger seat, the others in the back.

“Where are we going?” Cassidy asked as they drove off.

“To the north side of town.” Harvey answered, “from there, we’ll continue by feet to get around the road blocks.”

Reunion by Prodi

“This is outrageous! Intolerable! Get your hands off me!” Evelyn yelled, pushing the man’s hand away that was resting on her pants’ back pocket. The ride had taken nearly two hours. They had been stopped at each road block - there were quite a few - and every time, the officer accompanying her had to show his badge. He finally dropped her off at the gate leading into the makeshift camp, which wasn’t more than a large, fenced in area next to what looked like a military barracks and connected administrative buildings. From there on, men and women in military uniforms wearing gloves and face masks made sure that no one left the line leading to the entrance. She stood in line for thirty more minutes until it was her turn and now, this young soldier in front of her insisted on ‘searching’ her by touching every single spot on her body.

“I’m very sorry, miss, but we can’t let anyone inside without searching them first. You know, we had multiple incidents where people tried to smuggle tinies into the camp. You see, a tiny inside the camp would severely increase the infection risk for all inhabitants. I apologize, but we will have to search you and if you don’t cooperate, we’ll do so by force.”

Fuck the infection risk, Evelyn thought. She wasn’t going to hand Debra in no matter what.

“Listen, idiot, and keep your goddamn hands off my ass,” Evelyn griped, pushing the soldiers hand away once more, “I think you’ve got no idea who you’re talking to! The name is Evelyn Baker. Does that ring a bell for ya? My father is a damn important person. You wanna search me? Fine, I’ll empty all my pockets. I’ll even let you look through my wallet, which is the only thing I have with me aside from the clothes I’m wearing, and that’s it. You’re not gonna touch me again in any way or I’ll slap your sorry face until it’s red like a fucking tomato, understood?”

The young soldier thought for a moment, then nodded. This woman had looked familiar to him from the start. Now that she had told him her name, he knew why: She was none other than the daughter of a senator. Evelyn quickly turned all her pockets inside out. The only thing that fell out was her wallet. The soldier picked it up and looked through it. There was nothing suspicious inside. He looked over her ID just to see if she really was who she impersonated. Content with what he found, he handed the wallet back and waved her through.

Inside, Evelyn found, the camp looked even worse. The people were living in different sized tents, there was no power, diesel generators had been set up to power large flood lights that lit the camp in the darkness of the night. The tents weren’t heated. The military was giving out blankets to protect the people from the cold. A soldier showed her to an empty tent that would be her home. He also handed her a rather cheap sleeping bag, an additional pillow and a few blankets to keep her warm, then he left. Evelyn went back outside, too: After the long drive, she had to use the bathroom.

There was no running water, and thus no toilets, either. She soon found out that there was not even an outhouse. The people were going to the bathroom in large plastic buckets. Here and there, she saw rolls of toilet paper next to the buckets, most, however, had to settle with old newspapers and such for wiping. She walked over to the nearest bucket. It was filled half way with dark yellow liquid and sheets of soaked, half dissolved paper were floating around on the surface. Evelyn quickly lowered her pants just enough to do her business, squatted over the bucket and started peeing. The sound of her pee hitting the plastic seemed awfully loud to her, but the people around didn’t care. When she was finished, she tore off a piece of paper from a newspaper lying next to the bucket to wipe herself off. The paper was icy cold and damp from the snow trickling down onto it. She quickly dropped the used paper into the bucket, stood up and left for her tent, eager to wrap herself into a few blankets to escape the cold.

Back in her tent, however, the first thing Evelyn did was to take Debra out of her bra.

“Are you alright?”

Debra nodded. “Yea, thanks for smuggling me inside, Evelyn.”

“No problem. We’re lovers, remember? Also, the next few days are gonna be hard and I can really use some company.” Evelyn smiled down at her tiny friend.

“Yea, me too. Can you do me a favor?”

“Sure, what is it?”

“When you’re outside, could you keep an eye open for my daughter? She looks, well, kinda like a younger me...”

“Of course I will, no problem, Debra. Now, though, we should go to sleep, don’t you think? It was a long day...”

Debra nodded gratefully. For a few seconds, they thought back and forth as to where Debra could sleep. Inside the sleeping bag would be dangerous so Evelyn suggested that she could put a loose blanket next to it for Debra to sleep on, but they feared someone could come in and notice her.

“Well, how about this?” Evelyn eventually asked, picking Debra back up and stuffing her back into her bra. “Think you can sleep safely in there?” She asked smiling.

“You bet I can!” Debra replied. The bra would hold her in place just fine. “If this isn’t too uncomfortable for you...”

“Don’t worry, I’ll get used to it.” Evelyn replied.

She rolled over on her side, wrapping herself in two more blankets to keep warm, then she closed her eyes and quickly dozed off. Meanwhile, Debra snuggled up against the soft, warm flesh of Evelyn’s breast, thinking about everything that had happened before slowly drifting off herself.

 

Sandra, Robert and the others arrived about an hour later. They had made it to the first checkpoint in their own car, but the police officers there were far more strict than the ones in the city and insisted on them getting into a police van for transportation to their destination. The line had gotten even longer then it had been when Evelyn arrived. It moved forward slowly. After twenty minutes in line, they were only half way to the gate and Haley was stepping from one foot onto the other.

“What’s up?” Sandra asked her quietly. Haley blushed.

“Your spicy food is taking its toll. I have to fart.” She whispered back.

“Come on, we’ll find you a toilet.” Sandra replied and they left the line together. They didn’t get far before a soldier stopped them.

“Hey! Get back in line. No one is allowed to leave.” The young man said.

“Listen, stupid, we’re not going anywhere, okay? My friend just needs to use the bathroom.”

“Sorry, miss, but we can’t allow that. You’ll have to wait until you get inside.”

“But at this pace, that’ll take another half hour!” Sandra complained.

The young soldier, however, insisted on following his orders by the letter and after a moment, the two girls reluctantly returned to their friends. Haley managed to hold it for ten more minutes by clenching her butt cheeks, completely forgetting about Amber and Paul trapped inside, then, however, the pressure got too much: A loud, trumpeting fart escaped her rectum, then another one, then a third one. Haley blushed. She knew her friends had heard it, and so did the people near her. She just hoped it didn’t smell too badly; a hope that soon was shattered when the rotten stench wafted up to her own nose.

When they finally reached the camp’s gate, they were greeted by an older soldier, maybe in his mid forties, probably an officer.

“So, we can make this quick, or we can do it the hard way. I have only one question: Are there any shrinkees with you?”

“Why do you want to know?” Sandra inquired.

“Because you will need to hand them over to me now.” The man replied sternly. “The risk that one of them could infect other residents is too big. So, got any? Or do I need to search you?”

”Nah, we’ll hand them over freely. Haley?”

“Uh...” Haley hesitated, “I’ll need some privacy for that...”

“What, are you carrying them in your cunt or what?” The man asked.

“Uh, not quite, but pretty close.”

The soldier sighed. “Listen, girl, either you get them, or I’m gonna strip you down in front of everyone until I find them, your choice.”

Hesitantly, Haley put a hand in her pants and felt around the back of her thong. She quickly found the two tiny forms and plucked them out. When she raised her hand, Paul and Amber were staring at her in disgust. She was confused for a moment, then remembered.

“Oops, sorry.” She mumbled, earning a funny look from Sandra, as she handed them over. When the officer took them, he immediately noticed their smell and grimaced.

“Good. Anyone else?” He said, looking around. The rest of the group shook their heads. After a quick search of their pockets, they were let inside.

 

“Oh, fuck it! This is just too complex for me.” Cassidy uttered.

“What is?” Harvey asked, “what are you even reading there?”

Cassidy had been flipping back and forth through a stash of papers she had taken out of her purse.

“These are the documents from the laboratory.” She mumbled, “you know, the ones that shrunken scientist talked about in the video. I found them when we were leaving the office and decided to put them in my purse, now I’m trying to find out what it was that made her think she found a cure.”

Cassidy wasn’t a doctor, but she had enough medical knowledge to understand the basics of what she read. All the formulas and genetics stuff, though, was a different thing and far from anything she had ever learned.

“Don’t rack your brain on that, Cass,” Harvey replied. He was just pulling into a parking lot. “There are way more knowledgeable people out there trying to find a cure right now.”

“Hmmm. That are those guys that want me in their lab so they can poke me with their needles, no? Yea right, they’re surely gonna find a cure like that.”

“Don’t be so harsh about them. They’re only doing their job, after all.”

Harvey turned off the motor and they got out of the car. Cassidy quickly stuffed the papers back into her purse, then she followed suit.

“You know, Harvey,” she commented as they were wandering out of the city and towards the forest visible against the darkening evening sky, “all this quarantine and immunity stuff sounds a hell of a lot like one of those cheap zombie movies, and you know how these typically end? They end with most of humanity extinct. If I can help even a little bit to prevent that from happening, I’ll fucking do.”

“Then maybe you want me to hand you over to our scientists after all?” Harvey joked.

“Hell no. I’m still pretty fond of my live. Also, that probably wouldn’t help even a bit.”

As they continued, the moon rose into the sky. It was still snowing, even though not as bad.

“It’s getting damn cold out here.” Allison commented.

“Yea.” Cassidy added, “if we could find a warm place to stay the night, that would be great. Speaking of which, where are we gonna sleep, Harvey?”

“What do you think why we’re heading for the forest?” He replied, “there’s a camp ground there on the edge. It’s one of the first places they evac’d. We will probably find a load of abandoned tents there.”

“Hopefully along with some food and such.” Mark commented.

“I got some in here.” Harvey said, pointing to the large backpack he was carrying, “there probably won’t be any at the campground as they have been gathering stuff for the camp. Tents, on the other hand, we had more than enough, so there was no need to dismantle these.”

Harvey remained right. There were more than enough tents at the campground. Soon, they found a group of three tents right on the edge of the forest that looked like a nice place to sleep. Each was big enough for two persons, contained two sleeping bags and even battery powered lamps.

“Okay,” Cassidy said, “these look nice.”

When the others nodded, she continued: “I think it is out of question that Allison and Raymond get a tent of their own. Harvey should take another one and I take the third. Thus, the only question remaining is: Where do you want to go?”

She turned to face Mark as she said that last words.

“So, why don’t I take the third tent, and you share with officer Bell?” He asked teasingly.

“Because I am a girl and you two are guys, and, don’t take this personally, Harvey, but I do not want to share a tent with someone I barely know personally.”

“It’s okay!” Mark laughed it off, “just a joke. If you don’t mind, I’ll share your tent, then. Maybe we can finish the talk we were having when Harvey arrested us...”

The group laughed and through their laughter, Allison suddenly heard a rustling sound. She motioned the group to be quiet and a second later, they all heard it. It was coming from a nearby group of bushes. Reaching behind himself, Harvey retrieved a flashlight from a side pocket of his backpack.

“We know you’re there! Stop hiding!” He shouted, aiming the light cone of the flashlight at the bushes.

A moment later, a dark figure rose from the ground. It took Cassidy a moment to realize that the person, who turned out to be a woman, wasn’t dark just because of the darkness, but also because of her dark skin. She shielded her eyes with her arm as she stared angrily at the officer.

“Carla?” Mark said, surprised.

Noticing the suspicious look on Carla’s face as she stared at officer Bell, Cassidy quickly added:

“It’s okay, he’s with us, helping us.”

“I hope so.” Carla said angrily, “now, could you please point that thing elsewhere?” She pointed at the flashlight that Harvey lowered a moment later.

“What are you doing here?” Mark asked, still surprised about her presence.

“They came looking for you, Mark. The police.” She shot Harvey another look. “They searched the house, turned everything upside down. I was out shopping at that time. I saw them enter just as I was coming back home. When I saw what they did, I decided it would be best to take my stuff and run. What’s going on here?”

Cassidy and Harvey once again told their story. After they were done, Cassidy said:

“Well, seems like we need to reorganize the tents, then. Sorry, Mark, but I guess Carla would rather share the tent with another girl rather than a guy.”

Carla just laughed, though.

“It’s okay. If you want to share a tent, by all means do. Living in a tent with your officer friend here for a few days can’t be worse than living in a house with Mark for multiple years.”

“Hey, you never complained!” Mark defended himself.

“I never got a chance,” Carla shot back, grinning, “you either sit in front of your computer and don’t hear a word I say, or you’re talking non-stop about some shit I have no clue about until I’m on the verge of falling asleep.”

Cassidy was the first one to laugh. A moment later, Mark and, of course, Carla joined in. The others stood by the side, feeling slightly left out. On one hand, Cass felt sorry for them, on the other, though, she thought that they could consider themselves lucky that they never had to cope with that side of Mark. On some days, he really was like that. A single ‘wrong’ word could trigger an hour long monolog about technical stuff. Other times, when he sat in front of his computer thinking about how he could solve a certain problem, he seemed to be far, far away. He could sit there, sometime for half an hour on end, without as much as moving a muscle.

Cassidy smiled when she reminisced. When Mark was like that, you could do almost anything without him taking notice. She once made a bet with Carla that she could disrobe him without him noticing, and indeed, she could pull all his clothes off without him saying a word about it. He only snapped out of it when she tried to give him a blowjob right there, at which point he jumped out of his chair like a scalded cat, naked as he was. Contrary to her, he didn’t find it very funny at that time, especially when he heard Carla giggle behind him.

“Okay, enough of this.” Officer Bell interrupted her memories, “we should get some sleep. It’s a long walk to the camp.”

“You’re right.” Carla said, “lead the way, officer.”

“Please, call me Harvey.” He told her.

“Okay - Harvey.”

“Good, one more thing. Carla, you have been here for quite some time now, are there any toilets nearby?”

She shook her head.

“Not really. There is one on the other side of the campground, but they seemingly cut the water supply so the flush doesn’t work. Also, it’s quite far away.”

“Okay, then. Luckily, I’m prepared.” Harvey announced. He put down his backpack and opened it.

“So, if anyone of you needs to go to the toilet, there’s a roll of toilet paper right here in the backpack.” He pointed out, “just don’t waste more than necessary. We only have two rolls and it’s going to take at least two days to walk to the camp. If you need to go, there should be plenty of secluded spots in the forest. Just take this with you.” He fished a small shovel from the back pack and placed it on the ground next to it. “Just dig a small hole, do your business and bury your waste afterwards. If anyone of you is a regular camper like me, this probably isn’t all that new to you, if not, you’ll get used to it quickly. Questions?”

No one spoke up. After a moment, they all went off into their tents. No one turned their light on. They were all tired from the day’s revelations. Cassidy and Mark placed their sleeping bags next to each other and quickly climbed into them. As it was awfully cold, the only piece of clothing they took off were their shoes. They lay down on their sides, facing each other. Cassidy could feel Mark’s breath stroking over her face.

“So, what did you want to say?” She asked.

“What?”

“Back in Allison’s house. On the sofa. When we were alone...” She softly reminded him.

“Oh, yea, that...” He said slowly. Cassidy smiled; Mark was as shy as he had been when they first met.

“Did you forget?” She said innocently when he remained silent.

“No, no I... It’s just... I know we had that already, but I just wanted to apologize again. For what happened back then...”

“Shhh.” Cassidy said, gently stroking his cheek, “it’s all forgiven and forgotten, okay? We did each other wrong back then, let’s just leave it at that. Time goes on, so let the past be the past and let’s focus on the present.”

Mark looked at her face. It still was the face that he had fallen in love with. The peach colored lips that formed such a beautiful smile, the gray eyes that looked so innocent, yet intelligent. He could feel her hand’s smooth skin on his cheek and maybe, just maybe, there was a sensual sparkle in her eyes. Without thinking, Mark bent forward and kissed her lips. Cassidy greedily kissed him back, pressing her lips against his and opening them slightly so their tongues could play with each other like they had done countless times in the past. It was nearly a minute before Mark realized what he was doing and broke away.

“I’m s-sorry” He stammered, blushing. Cassidy smiled at him.

“It’s okay. Don’t stop.”

“Really?” Mark asked surprised.

“Really.” Cassidy confirmed.

A second later, they were embracing each other, lips locked once more in a deep, sensual kiss. After a while, Mark got more brave. With his eyes closed, his hand reached over into Cass’ sleeping back, feeling around for her chest. Cassidy had just waited for that moment. With a quick move, her hand opened the buttons of her blouse, then she guided Mark’s hand over to her boobs, placing it on top of the left one. Mark lips turned up into a smile as he felt the soft flesh of her breast. His hands moved skillfully over the curves that he knew so well, making her moan as he kneaded her tits.

“I wish we could go back in time.” Mark whispered, “then we could try again.”

“We can’t. But you know what?” Cassidy whispered back, “I will give you a second chance here and now.”

 “For real?” He asked hopefully.

“For real.” Cassidy replied.

To emphasize her words, she took his hand off her breasts and led it further down, into her pants, putting it on top of her panties, right on her crotch. She had felt herself getting wet down there the moment Mark kissed her and she knew he could feel that now.

“I must be dreaming.” Mark mumbled, “and I hope this dream never ends...”

“It’s very real, dear.” Cassidy said, kissing his cheek. “You know, I’m feeling pretty lonely in this sleeping bag... Care to join me?”

Mark opened his eyes. “It’ll get pretty cramped in there, don’t you think?”

“I won’t give you much time to think about that, I promise.” Cassidy replied, winking.

A moment later, Mark had slid over into her sleeping back where they lay tightly pressed against each other. Neither of them cared, though. Even inside the tight sleeping bag, it took Cassidy’s skilled hand just a few seconds to pull Mark’s pants down. When they were both naked, they started kissing and fondling each other. Cassidy loved every second of it. She felt the warmth of Mark’s body against her own, his manly chest pressed against her boobs and his erect member pressing against her left leg down below. She shivered as his hands ran up and down her body’s smooth curves causing wave after wave of pleasure. Yes, Mark was a nerd, but contrary to popular believes, that didn’t make him a bad lover. In fact, when they first slept with each other long ago, it took him but a minute to find all the right spots to touch, and he hadn’t forgotten any of that, either: He still knew exactly where to touch her to make her moan in pleasure.

When Mark eventually entered her, it felt great to her. She felt his cock moving slowly, tenderly inside her pussy. At that moment, she felt something that she never knew she was missing over the past few years - and she remembered what it was called: Love. She realized Allison had been right: She had behaved like a slut. She had sex over and over, and every time it had been a different man sharing her bed. It had felt good, sure, but it had just been sex. It had just been two adults satisfying their lust, always. For the first time in years, she felt more than pure lust. For the first time she felt that her partner really cared for her.

“I missed you so much, Mark.” She whispered, tears welling up in her eyes.

“I missed you too.” Mark replied just as lowly.

They locked lips again as he accelerated his thrusts, moaning right into each other’s mouths, and held that position until they both came. Cassidy could feel Mark’s hot juice shooting into her pussy, felt every tremble of his cock that her vagina’s muscles had greedily clenched around as if to hold it in there forever.

“I love you Cass.” Mark whispered as he slowly pulled out.

“Love you too, hon.” Cassidy replied, putting her head on his chest. They fell asleep in that position seconds later.

 

When he saw their destination, Paul’s jaw dropped. In front of them stood a giant fish tank and inside it, there were hundreds of shrunken people. When he looked over to Amber, he could tell she felt the same way.

“This, my tiny fellas, is your new home.” The older soldier’s voice boomed. “Don’t get used to it too much though, our scientists are very eager to ‘study’ every single one of you, and until now, they never returned a test subject.”

Paul looked up at the man, trying to judge if he was serious or just trying to scare them, but his face was but an emotionless mask as he dropped them into the tank and left.

 

When Mark woke up, he was still holding his girlfriend in his arms. The reason he awoke was pretty obvious: His bladder was aching as if it was to burst. He didn’t have a chance to take a leak before they left, thus he needed to go really badly now. Carefully, he pulled his arms from under her body and slid out of the sleeping bag. Still, Cassidy stirred. He gave her a soft kiss on her cheek.

“Shhh. Sleep on.” He whispered. Cassidy smiled upon hearing his voice and after a moment, she was snoring peacefully once more. Mark quietly left the tent and walked over to the backpack in the middle of their tent group. He wasn’t sure if he just had to pee, so he took the shovel and a roll of toilet paper and left for the woods.

He didn’t want to walk far and there was a tree with a thick trunk nearby that seemed ideal to hide him from view. He went behind it, made sure that he couldn’t see the tents from there, then he dug a hole and dropped his pants to take a leak. When he was sure that he was done and didn’t need to do anything more, he pulled his pants back up. As he had only peed, he decided to leave the hole where it was, especially since his pee didn’t even go into it. He turned to leave.

 

Carla had always been a morning person. She woke up the moment the first rays of the sun filtered through the tent. Harvey was still asleep, snoring loudly on the other side of the tent, so she quietly stood up and left the tent. It had stopped snowing for once, the sky was clear and the morning sun shone down onto the group of tents.

First things first, Carla thought and walked over to the backpack. Strangely, though, she found the shovel and one roll of toilet paper missing.

One of the others must be up already, too, She thought.

Not wanting to interrupt him or her while doing their business, she waited.

After half an hour, though, she became suspicious.

Maybe, she thought, one of them left the equipment in the woods in their sleepy head. Would be typical for Mark.

She proceeded towards the forest. There was a tree with a thick trunk that immediately caught her eye. It was the closest, almost perfect spot. She went over to it and indeed, she found the shovel and toilet paper there, along with an already dug hole.

Strange, she thought, why would someone dig a hole and then leave without going into it? Maybe someone’s constipated and wasn’t able to go? Yea, that must be it.

All that would fit Mark pretty well. She imagined him waking up at night because his guts were acting up, sleepily grabbing shovel and paper and stumbling towards the tree to dig a hole. When he tried to go, though, he found that he couldn’t. When he couldn’t go, he left in frustration, forgetting shovel and paper in his sleepy state.

Yea, that sounds like something Mark would do, she concluded, oh well, now I don’t have to dig a hole myself.

She quickly pulled her pants down and squatted above the hole to do her morning business.

 

Mark woke up. He felt cold. A loud sound had awoken him, one that remotely sounded like steps. What was going on? He slowly opened his eyes, but had to close them again a moment later as the sun blinded him. Where was he? He tried to remember. He had woken up in the middle of the night, went into the woods to take a leak, did that, then bent down to grab the shovel and toilet paper, and then - nothing. He couldn’t remember. Had someone kidnapped him? Did someone knock him out or something like that? Why was he lying in the open?

The step sounds got closer and were almost unbearably loud now. He needed to open his eyes right now. Using his hand to shield them, he tried again. His vision slowly cleared up. He was lying on his back, staring up into a clear, orange morning sky. It was cold, but it wasn’t snowing anymore. Slowly, he turned his head to the source of the step sounds that had, by now, stopped. He flinched when he saw something big and black right next to him, then he realized it was merely a boot. A giant boot. Filled with fear, his gaze wandered up the boot, over the just as giant, dark blue jeans which was, in turn, replaced by a thick, dark green winter jacket and finally up to the head sticking out of it. A dark skinned head, with a face he got to know very well.

“Oh shit!” He mumbled, then he gathered his breath and shouted as loud as he could: “Carla! Down here!”

It was to no use. Carla was towering so far above that his words could never reach her. Then, she did something he hadn’t expected at all: She dropped her pants. Mark watched in awe as her jeans and cotton panties slid down to the snowy ground. From his point of view, he could look straight under her jacket, giving him a nice view of her smooth, ebony colored legs and up to the strip of trimmed black hair on her crotch. He just sat there and stared as she squatted down, giving him an even better view and revealing her pink vagina.

Wait, he suddenly realized, why is she squatting down?

A shiver ran down his spine as he took a look around and found what he had feared he’d find: He was sitting in a large crater, Carla towering above him, and on the crater’s edge, he saw the shovel and the white roll of toilet paper. That meant that he was...

“No. Carla, wait! I’m down here!” He yelled, hoping she’d be close enough to the ground now to hear him. Seconds went by without as much as a movement up above.

She hasn’t heard me, Mark thought. “Carla! Down here, damn it!”

This time, he saw her moving. At first, he wasn’t sure if she moved deliberately or if it was merely her body shivering from the cold, but then, he saw her hand reaching down.

Yes! He cheered. “Over here, Carla!”

What he didn’t realize was that she wasn’t reaching for him at all. Her hand stopped at her pussy where her fingers carefully spread her lips apart. Mark stared in awe as the light of the early morning sun illuminated her nether regions, making her pink vagina stand out even more against the dark skin. A moment later, a drop of liquid emerged between her parted lips and dripped to the ground, then another one. When Mark realized what was going on, it was already too late: The force of Carla’s stream increased and her pee hit him full force, throwing him to the ground and crashing down on him like a waterfall. He instinctively tried to scream, but all that got him was a mouth full of foul tasting piss that he had to swallow. The acrid fluid also got into his nose, burning like hell inside and making it hard to breath.

Soon, the rather small hole started to fill up with Carla’s piss and the current started pulling Mark towards the center of what was, to him, a rather large, bright yellow lake that filled up more and more, soon making it necessary for him to tread water. For Mark, it was a blessing, though: It meant he got away from the point of impact, after all, and that meant he could finally breath freely again. More free than before, at least: The acrid smell in the air still made taking deep breathes rather unpleasant, but at least he could open his mouth again and his nose got a chance to recover.

Now that he was out of the immediate danger, he also got time to assess his situation, coming to the conclusion that he absolutely had to make himself noticed: At his size, he’d probably take all day to walk back to the tents. Also, his clothes were soaked, which was a problem, too, considering the icy cold wind. Right now, Carla’s warm piss kept him from freezing, but that would change soon: He could already feel the liquid around him cooling down.

Okay, Mark thought, let’s do this step by step. First, I need to get out of this hole, otherwise, chances  are that Carla will bury me after she’s done.

This, however, he soon found, wasn’t easy, either: The walls of the hole still towered multiple feet above the water, and even though the water level was still rising, it did so very slowly, and Carla’s stream was already slowing down. There was no chance that it would rise enough for him to climb out.

Damn, I should’ve dug a nice, round hole, instead of one with steep walls, Mark thought, but who would’ve thought that I’d end up inside it.

Mark was still pondering how to get out of this mess when Carla’s stream turned into a trickle. The last few drops of her pee landed right next to him, stirring the water slightly, then it stopped completely. Mark looked around frantically. Time was running out. Suddenly, a loud rumble sounded from above. Before Mark had a chance to look for the source of it, he felt a strong gust of wind hitting him from above, stirring up the water und pushing him under the surface.

Mark quickly resurfaced, spitting out the liquid that got in his mouth, then, he greedily took a deep breath - and started coughing. The air that had been relatively fresh a few seconds ago was now filled with an awful stench. Slowly, it dawned on him what had happened. Before he could think about the implications, another rumble was heard from above and another gust of stinky wind hit him. This time, however, he was prepared and managed, although barely, to stay on the surface. A second later, Carla let out a grunt and Mark heard a faint crackle from above. He looked up and saw his worst fears confirmed: Carla’s asshole was stretching wide, making way for a giant piece of shit that slowly crawled out of her. Mark screeched in panic and started swimming away, realizing that his position in the hole’s center put him directly under Carla’s ass.

To Mark, it seemed like he had barely moved when Carla let out another grunt. He could feel a blow of air on his back when the big lump fell down. It splashed into Carla’s pee just a few inches behind him, and the splash sent him flying through the air. Screaming in terror, Mark watched the lake getting smaller as he sailed through the air, then rapidly closing in again as he fell and, eventually, splashed back into the yellow puddle. He swam back to the surface, spitting out pee once again. The stench had gotten nearly unbearable by now, mostly thanks to the stinking brown lump floating in the center of the hole.

Lucky me, Mark thought, if this was a toilet or, horror of horrors, an outhouse, instead of a hole in the woods, I would probably suffocate from Carla’s stink.

Carla still wasn’t done. After a few seconds, her butt hole opened once more and another turd made its way out. Mark was treading water near the edge of the hole now and with nowhere to run, all he could do was watch. His eyes widened as he saw Carla’s anus stretching even more than before. The log was as thick as a tree trunk and it’s light brown color made it stand out against Carla’s dark skin.

As the log slowly got longer and longer, Mark looked up at Carla’s face. Her eyes were almost closed and she was clearly concentrating, but pushing out this monster of a turd didn’t appear to be much of a strain for her. The tip of the log soon reached the water and a few seconds later, it hit the ground of the hole where it started to curl around. When it finally reached its end, the dozens of feet long piece of shit collapsed like a skyscraper, forming a neat pile on the bottom of the hole.

Carla let out a relieved sigh. She tried to push once more, passing a bit of gas, then she finally felt done.

Mark could see the gust of wind stirring up the water once more. Luckily, though, its smell never reached him. Not that it would’ve made much of a difference anyway, the stench emanating from the two big turds was already so bad that Mark could barely breath. Above, Carla reached behind herself, grabbing the roll of toilet paper. She quickly pulled off a few sheets and used them to dab her pussy dry, then she wadded them and started cleaning her dirty ass crack. After sliding the paper back and forth a few times, she pulled her hand back to take a look, then she dropped the dirty paper down into the hole.

Mark grimaced. The paper wad landed just in front of him. Not only did it stink, he also had a clear view of the light brown streaks smeared across it. While Mark pinched his nose, Carla tore off some more paper and wiped once more. Looking at the paper, she found that it was almost clean. She folded it over, slid it through her crack one more time, then she dropped it and got up.

Mark watched Carla’s giant figure straightening high above. He saw her turn around, pull her pants back up and reach for the small shovel.

So, that’s it, he thought, Carla was going to bury him along with her stinking pile of waste without even knowing.

A moment later, she had a load of dirt on the shovel and was ready to pour it down into the hole. When she was just about to tilt the shovel, she was interrupted by a voice.

 

When Cassidy woke up, she found Mark was gone so she got up and left the tent, stepping outside into the cold morning. When she walked over to the backpack, she found that the shovel and toilet paper were missing, too. Thinking Mark had gone to do his morning business, she walked over to what she thought was the most likely spot for him to go to.

She slowly approached the thick, old tree. In the light of the rising sun, she could soon make out the shadow of a person cowering behind the tree. Smirking, she snuck closer, careful to keep the tree between her and Mark. When she was right behind the tree, she jumped out from behind it.

“Boo!” She shouted, giggling.

The person in front of her jumped, dropping the shovel. Only that it wasn’t Mark, but Carla.

“Oh, uh, Carla, hi.” Cassidy stammered.

“That was not funny, Cass. I nearly got a fuckin’ heart attack.” Carla replied, staring at her angrily.

“Sorry.” Cassidy apologized, “I thought you were Mark.”

“Mark? Isn’t he with you?”

Cassidy shook her head. Carla shrugged.

“Well, if you see him, tell him next time when he goes to the bathroom at night, he better brings the shovel back to the camp with him. I waited half an hour thinking he was out here when he really just left the damn shovel lying here.”

Cassidy smiled. “Sure thing, I’m gonna tell him. Now, uh, I really didn’t want to interrupt you or something...”

“No problem. I was done anyway. Just gonna fill that hole back up.”

She reached for the shovel once more but Cassidy held her back.

“Don’t bother. I need a toilet anyways. Saves me the hassle of digging a hole of my own.”

Carla hesitated. “You sure? I mean, I poo’d in it...”

“Yea, I’m really sure ‘cause I gotta go really bad.”

Carla nodded and left, walking back to the tents.

 

Cassidy looked down to inspect the hole. There was soaked toilet paper that had sunken down to the ground, one lump of shit floating on the brightly yellow water and one larger pile at the ground of the hole.

That’s not that bad. She thought.

Much worse was the fact that, in her shock, Carla had dropped the shovel right into her pee. Cassidy reached for the grip and slowly pulled the wet shovel out, holding it over the hole for a moment so all the pee could drip back down into it, then she deposited the tool next to the toilet paper roll.

 

Mark stared up into his girlfriend’s eyes. He had shouted for her, but there was, once again, no reaction. The dark cherry red hair on her head looked glamorous as the sun light shone down on it, and so did the equally colored hair of her bush that he got to see when she dropped her pants and panties. Her glossy lips parted and she let out a loud yawn as she squatted over the hole, and the innocent look of her eyes didn’t even fade when she reached down to spread her pussy lips.

Mark snapped out of his trance-like condition the moment he saw where her hand went, realizing he was in the same situation he was in when Carla did the exactly same thing. By that time, it was already too late again, though: Cassidy’s pee hit him right in the face and he, once again, took a bath in the foul, yellow liquid.

Cass’ piss tasted and smelled even worse than Carla’s. Mark did his best to stay afloat and spit out as much of it as possible instead of swallowing. Staying afloat was no easy task, though: The waterfall of urine was causing waves on the water. For a normal sized person, these waves were merely small wavelets, to Mark, however, they were strong enough to push him under if he wasn’t careful. The waves also pushed him further and further back towards the center of the hole, although unbeknownst to Mark, as he was too focused on treading water.

Mark sighed when Cassidy’s stream finally subsided. In doing so, he noticed that the smell of shit had gotten stronger. He must have drifted closer to Carla’s poop. Before he could even take a look around, he heard a loud gurgle coming from above. Looking up, he found himself right under a woman’s anus once more.

Hell, not again. He thought.

Cassidy’s face turned into a grimace when she started pushing. A trumpeting sound came out of her rectum, then another.

If Mark would’ve had a hand free, he would have pinched his nose. The gusts that Cassidy produced weren’t strong, but the stench was terrible. Another gurgle resonated from above, shortly followed by a slurping wet fart that sprayed drops of shit all over the hole, one of which splashed against Mark’s back. He dry heaved a few times as he smelled Cassidy’s shit and simultaneously felt the thick sludge running down his neck.

This is gonna be bad, Mark thought, looking around for somewhere to hide from what was coming.

 His eyes wandered from side to side, but there was only one thing that could possibly provide some cover: Carla’s floating turd. He almost gagged again just thinking about it, but he had no choice. As fast as he could, he swam over to the brown lump.

He had just reached the side of the stinky hill when a loud squelch announced the first wave of shit. One after another a series of small, soft turds shot out of Cassidy’s ass and splashed into the water, causing waves to wash in every possible direction. Carla’s turd started moving, pulled to the center by the current of the impacting shit. As disgusted as he was, Mark quickly sunk his hands into the rather hard, brown surface. He started climbing, not caring for his surroundings, and stopped only when he was sitting on top of the lump.

Out of breath, Mark dropped to the floor. Naturally, the stench was worst at its source, which made filling his lungs with much needed air rather problematic. He could only take small breaths through his mouth while holding his nose shut the best he could. Only then, he looked around and realized that his floating island was drifting towards the center of the hole where Cassidy was still happily firing one turdlet after another out of her ass. His eyes widened in terror as he inched ever closer to his certain death. He momentarily considered jumping back down into the water, but he was much too weak to even get up. Another turd slipped out of Cassidy’s asshole, impacting right in front of Mark where it collapsed into a mushy pile and then - it stopped. Mark’s whole body was shaking in fear when he turned his gaze upwards. Was she done? Up above, he saw a small piece of shit still hanging from Cass’ ass, swaying back and forth. She kept flexing her butt hole, trying to cut it off, but it didn’t budge. Mark sighed in relief when he saw his girlfriend reaching for the toilet paper.

Cassidy knew there was a turd still clinging to her. Before she wiped, she purposefully wiggled her butt. She sighed when she eventually felt the sticky mass fall off from her ass, then she started wiping, drying off her bush first, then moving the paper back over her crack. Without even looking, she dropped the paper into the hole, knowing that it was all dirty, and grabbed another few sheets to wipe again.

Mark sighed once more when the last bit of Cassidy’s waste dropped in the water next to him, instead of landing on his head. Now, all he could do was wait and hope for Cassidy to hurry up. He started shivering. Without the warming pee, the wind felt icy cold through his soaked clothes. Cassidy’s dump had been way more messy than Carla’s and thus, she naturally took longer to wipe, having to do so several more times before she was really clean.

Cassidy eventually finished and got up. She grabbed some snow from the ground nearby and rubbed it between her hands to clean them, then she pulled her pants back up and went to grab the shovel.

At some point, Mark ran out of luck when Cassidy dropped a wad of paper straight down on top of him. With the stained paper above and the stinking turd below, Mark felt like he was suffocating. He had to find a way out, and soon, otherwise Cassidy would certainly bury him. With no better idea, Mark started clawing at the toilet paper, slowly ripping apart layer after layer.

When he emerged from the paper, the first thing he saw was the shovel right in front of him. Knowing this was his last chance, he started jumping up and down and shouting.

Cassidy tilted the shovel, pouring the first load of dirt into the hole. When she turned to take another load, she saw a small movement from the corner of her eye. Turning back, she saw something crawling over her used toilet paper.

Mark saw Cassidy’s eyes narrow as she bent towards him.

Yeah! He silently cheered.

“Mark!?” Cassidy exclaimed lowly.

“Yes! Finally! Honey, sweetheart, you need to get me out of here!” He shouted back.

“Oh my god...” Cassidy whispered, putting a hand in front of her mouth.

“Listen, Honey! It’s damn cold down here. And damn stinky... Would you get me out of here?”

“Uh... Sure.” Cassidy said, her voice shaking. She carefully reached out with her hand, picking her dirty boyfriend up. “You were there the whole time, right? I mean, I...”

“Honey, that’s really not the right time for this!” He interrupted her. “I need to lose this soaking wet clothes, and then I need something to keep me warm...”

“Oh, uh, sure.” Cassidy looked around.

“This will have to work for now.” She then said. Carefully, she stripped Mark’s tiny form down, then she wrapped him in a few sheets of clean toilet paper and stuffed him down into her bra.

“Comfortable in there?” She asked, beaming down at him, and for the first time this day, Mark smiled, too.

“Very much so. Thanks Cass.”

“Hang in there. I’m just gonna bury my dirty deed, then we return to the camp.”

 

Back in their tent, Cassidy pulled Mark out of her bra.

“Mark I... I’m sorry.” She started, “I probably did to you the most terrible thing one human could ever do to another.”

“It’s okay. You had no idea I was there. I forgive you, hon.”

“I’m glad you do.” Cassidy replied, carefully raising Mark to her mouth, but he resisted.

“Don’t do that, Cass. I’m still all dirty, remember?”

Cassidy grinned. “Oh, yeah. Wait, I can help you with that.”

She opened her mouth and before Mark could answer, she spat into the palm she was holding him in, bathing him in her saliva. Using a few sheets of the toilet paper he had been wrapped in before, Cassidy started carefully cleaning his tiny form off. Mark hesitated at first, but with every second, it felt more and more like taking a relaxing bath with his girlfriend washing his body. He closed his eyes, reminiscing about a day in the past when he and Cassidy had really taken a bath together, sensually cleaning every inch of each other’s bodies.

 

“Hey, Mark? Did you fall asleep?”

Mark’s eyes flew open when he heard his girlfriends voice and the first thing he saw was her giant, smiling face.

“Uh, no, no I didn’t.” He stammered, but Cassidy’s expression made clear that she knew otherwise.

“Well, okay, yes I did.” He reluctantly added.

“Just wanted to tell you, you’re sparklingly clean now.” Cassidy said, giggling.

Mark immediately noted that he, in fact, was. There was no more smell and no more sticky feeling on his skin. Also, he noted, Cass had wrapped him in a soft, warm paper tissue now, instead of toilet paper. Cassidy noticed him nestling himself into the paper and smiled.

“You like your new blankets?”

“Very much so.” He replied.

Cassidy picked him up a moment later, raising him to her face once more. This time, he didn’t resist when she pushed him against her large, peach colored lips. His body was gently pressed into the soft skin. Cassidy puckered her lips slightly, allowing Mark’s body in between them, then closed them around him, giving him a full body kiss.

Mark felt great, feeling the slight suction on his body as the warm, slightly wet lips embraced him in a passionate kiss. It was a very different feeling, one that he never knew before, and, as he had to admit, it felt better than a normal kiss ever could. All the time since Cassidy stuffed him safely into her bra, he had been thinking how dreadfully boring life would be in this form, but now, for the first time he thought he could really get used to it. If Cassidy was to care for him, that was. He tried his best to kiss her back, pressing his lips against one of hers with all his might, hoping she’d feel it. When her lips parted and she pulled him back out, her face showed nothing but love for him.

“Liked it?” She asked.

“Yea. You?”

Cassidy nodded, grinning. “It was great. I even felt you kiss me back in there.”

Mark sighed, knowing that he wasn’t completely unable to show her he was loving her, too. His doubts returned, though: They would never be able to really have sex again. When he voiced his concerns, though, Cassidy laughed it off.

“We’ll find a way to handle that. Later. Now, I guess it’s time to tell the others that you shrank. Think we should tell Carla what happened?”

Mark shook his head. “Nah, it would just be embarrassing for both of us. And for you, too.”

 

The group took the news in mixed ways. Allison and Raymond seemed shocked, Harvey concerned, and Carla just nodded with a blank expression, making Cassidy wonder if she had already realized what had probably happened.

“So, what do we do with him now?” Allison asked.

“What do we do? We take him with us, of course.” Cassidy replied angrily, “we already found a means of transportation.”

She smiled down at Mark who, wrapped in his paper tissue, was already stuffed into her bra again.

“I didn’t imply that we should leave him behind.” Allison quickly said, “what I mean is: Are we even able to keep him safe? I mean, it’s really cold out here, he has no clothes, and he’ll need a place to sleep.”

“I’ll gladly take care of keeping him warm at night.” Cassidy said with a suggestive grin, making the others laugh.

 

A few hours later, the group had eaten a small breakfast made from the things Carla had with her and packed up their stuff to leave. In addition to the stuff they had been carrying the whole time, they also packed the sleeping bags, knowing they wouldn’t be able to reach the evacuation camp today, thus would have to sleep out in the open tonight. They walked as long and far as their legs carried them, only stopping from time to time to drink or relieve themselves in the bushes. When it started getting darker, Harvey changed their walk direction slightly. Soon, Cassidy noticed a dark silhouette in front of them that soon turned out to be a building.

“Where are we going?” She asked suspiciously.

“As I said, I’m a pretty regular camper. It’s not the first time I’m out here. You may have noticed we changed direction slightly and are now walking towards the highway. The building up ahead is a rest stop. It has been evacuated just like every other building nearby so we have it all to ourselves.”

They slowly approached the building. As Harvey had said, it was abandoned. The doors were locked, though. There was also a gas station next to them with its backdoor ajar.

“We’re sleeping over there in the gas station building.” Harvey pointed out.

“Why not inside the rest stop itself?” Allison inquired, “they probably even have a few rooms with beds and all...”

“And probably an alarmed door. And if we break into it, we’ll have to listen to said alarm the whole night. Thanks, but I rather sleep in a sleeping bag on the gas station floor.”

Allison nodded, accepting his answer, and followed the others to the gas station. They entered through the back door, closing it behind them, and quickly set up their sleeping bags around the building.

 

“You really want to care for me, Cass? I mean, look at me, I’m so tiny...”

“Stop this, Mark. I don’t care how tiny you are. I loved you before you shrank and I still love you now no matter what.” Cassidy replied softly. She was lying on her side in her sleeping bag and Mark was standing in front of her face.

“I know. I love you too, Cass. I only wish I could prove it to you. At my size, that’s rather complicated, though. I mean, look at me, my dick is so small you wouldn’t even feel me inside you.”

Cassidy reached out with her hand, tenderly stroking Mark’s back with her index finger.

“Mark, dear, tell me, did I ever care about the size of your penis?”

“Well, no, you didn’t.” Mark said, “just as I never cared about the size of your tits. Although, right now, they look pretty massive.” He glanced to the side and into Cass’ cleavage. Cassidy snickered quietly.

“I’ll always love you, Mark.” She added after a moment, bending forward to give him a smacking kiss.

Mark smiled back, motioned her to stay still and then started climbing up her face. When he was on top, he bent down and kissed her cheek. Cassidy let out a slight giggle. Mark’s kiss tickled her.

“So, what do we do now? Any plans?” Cassidy asked. Mark lay belly down on her cheek, his head hanging over the side looking right into Cassidy’s eye.

“I don’t know,” he answered sincerely, “I’m so exhausted from the days happenings.” He added, yawning.

Cassidy remained still for a while, her eye watching Mark who was pulling himself back up onto her cheek. She felt the warmth of his tiny body on her skin, felt a slight tickle whenever he moved, and she could tell that, no matter how tired he may or may not have been, he was still excited by all this. She knew because she clearly felt his tiny errection poking her cheek. After a moment, she picked him up and turned onto her back, then put him on the tip of her nose.

“So, you wanna go to sleep now?” She said teasingly, “or do you wanna explore the possibilities of your new life a bit more?”

With a quick motion, she pulled her pants and panties down and started lightly stroking her labia. Mark glanced down, then back at her face.

“You really know how to make a man horny, honey.”

“Hmm. I know, right?” She said, “so, wanna take a look around?”

“Well, getting to know my lover’s new proportions can’t hurt...”

“Great, then, let’s start right there.” She tilted her head slightly, making Mark fall off her nose, then opened her mouth, catching him with her tongue. She heard Mark screaming inside when she closed her mouth after him. His screams soon subsided, though, when she started sucking on his body. She played with him for a while, sometimes she sucked him like a lollipop, then she swished him from one cheek to the other, carefully making sure to keep him away from her teeth. She kept doing so until he was completely drenched in her saliva and she started to fear that he could drown in it, at which point she stuck her tongue out and carefully picked him up with her thumb and index finger. Mark looked even more exhausted than before, yet he smiled at her.

“I see you liked your ride.” She commented. “Lean back then, I’m not yet done with you.”

This time, she didn’t drop him into her mouth, instead, she put him in between her lips, closing them around his neck so his head stuck out. Mark felt the lips holding him turn up into a smile and a moment later, he felt her wet tongue feeling around his feet. He struggled slightly as Cass licked over his soles, tickling him, then her tongue found its way between his legs. He felt it slowly creep up along his legs until it finally found his tiny penis and balls. He let out a loud moan when Cassidy’s tongue tip moved over his genitals. Her tongue tip alone was easily larger than his miniscule dick, easily slapping it from side to side, still, Cassidy was very careful with her movements. Mark moaned louder and louder with every second.

For Cassidy, pleasuring Mark was easy. She had always been good with her mouth, and his tiny size made it even easier. She made sure to rub the rough surface of her tongue up and down along his cock and soon was rewarded with even more moaning.

Mark was in heaven. Cass’ rough, yet soft tongue felt like he was being touched by a hundred hands at once. Every now and then, she’d also suck on him, then again, her tongue shot over to the tip of his cock, making him feel every small bump on its surface. A moment later, her tongue suddenly moved around his back, giving his butt a wet slap before getting back between his legs to pleasure him some more. He soon had to admit that this felt better than any blowjob he ever got and despite Cassidy’s careful movements, he soon couldn’t hold back anymore.

Cassidy immediately noticed the new taste in her mouth and knew right away that Mark was cumming. Her tongue greedily caught every single drop of his tiny load. Once she felt Mark go limp, she pulled her tongue back and swallowed. Still holding Mark between her lips, she let out an approving ‘hmmm’, knowing that the vibration of her lips would feel good for Mark, then she pulled him out. Mark was breathing heavily, but he looked content. Very content, in fact.

“That was great!” He shouted the best he could and he could see on Cassidy’s face that she heard him.

“I’m glad you liked it, Mark. Now, it’s your turn to satisfy me.”

Carefully , she lowered her hand into the sleeping bag. On his way down, Mark noticed that Cassidy had taken her blouse and bra off and was now lying completely naked inside her sleeping bag. She put him down in the valley between her breasts.

“Okay, get to work.” She said in a playful tone.

Mark lost no time. His tiredness was quickly forgotten when he saw the giant mounds of soft flesh next to him. He started climbing her boob, and on the way up, he could already feel himself getting hard again. Once atop, he approached Cass’ nipple. Unsure how to start, he eventually bent forward and started kneading it with his tiny hands. He soon realized that wasn’t enough, though, so he lay down on it with his whole body and started rolling around. This time, he was rewarded with a soft moan and the feeling of her nipple hardening. Inspired by his success, he did everything that came to his mind: He started licking, kissing and even biting her nipple. Soon, it stood out like a small mound of its own, at which point he started humping it, earning even more moans of pleasure from the girl he loved. He only stopped when he heard Cass whispering from above.

“Time to move on.”

Her hand reached for him, but he was faster. He jumped off her nipple, then let himself slide down her curves until he reached her stomach. He slowly worked his way down, kissing her every few feet, making sure to put a few extra kisses on the sensible flesh around her navel as he passed it, then he finally reached the bush of red hair surrounding her pussy.

Cassidy watched from above as her tiny boyfriend disappeared between the strands of hair. Although they were not more than slight tickles, his kisses had felt great and even now, she could still feel his tiny wet lips touching her skin from time to time as he made his way to her labia.

Mark soon found what he was looking for. Cass’ clitoris, which was about his height, towered in front of him. Just as he did with her nipple, Mark threw his whole body against it. He humped, kissed and licked it, and he more or less carefully sunk his teeth into it, and Cassidy’s moans got so loud that Mark thought they had to be audible all the way back to the city. While Mark worked her clit, Cassidy herself grabbed her boobs and started squeezing them. She was in ecstasy, wildly bucking her hips as waves of pleasure washed over her. After a while, she let go with one hand, moving it down towards her pussy to stroke her slippery wet lips. While doing so, she got an idea.

“Mmmm. Hey, Mark, honey,” she whispered between moans, “how brave are you hm?”

She didn’t wait for an answer, mostly because she knew she wouldn’t hear him anyway. Using her fingers, she spread her labia wide apart.

“What do you think? Care to take a look inside?”

She didn’t need to ask twice. Mark immediately let go of her clit and turned towards the new opening. He ran over to it and immediately slid inside where he started rubbing himself against her vagina’s walls. Meanwhile, Cass let go of her labia, sealing her boyfriend inside, and resumed his work on her clit with her finger. With the combined work of Mark’s body and her own hands, she climaxed soon after.

When Mark felt the muscles around him contracting, he knew what was going on. He fondly remembered those same muscles closing around his cock when Cass was about to cum. Now, however, they were closing around his whole body, and Mark felt as if they tried to strangle him. Only for a moment, though, then a wave of Cassidy’s love juices hit him, flushing him out of her body. A moment later, he was watching his girlfriend bask in the afterglow of her orgasm. He was lying in the wet patch she left between her legs and his face showed a content smile. After a few seconds, Cassidy, still breathing heavily, bent forward to look at him, noticing his erection right away.

“Oh hey, I see you’re close to cumming again, too.” She said with a grin, “come on, let me help you out.”

She picked him up and brought him back to her face, dangling him in front of her open mouth, then she put his tiny penis between thumb and index finger of her other hand and carefully rubbed it in between. The feeling was so intense that Mark came right away, shooting his cum right down her throat. When he finished, Cass stuck her tongue out and licked over his whole body, cleaning off her own juices as well as a few stray drops of his cum that ran down his legs, and gulped it all down.

“This was seriously the best sex I ever had.” Mark commented after they had caught their breath.

“Yea, right? You did a very good job, too. I can’t wait to do that again tomorrow. Now, though, we have to think about a place to sleep for you. I would rather not have you out in the open.”

“I’d know a place...” Mark commented, shooting a naughty look down at her pussy.

“You think you’d be safe there?” Cassidy asked. She sounded hesitant, but not averse.

“I can just crawl inside and sleep there.”

“But do you have enough air inside me?” She asked nervously, fearing she’d find him dead in the morning.

“I’m tiny, remember? I don’t need much air. I think it’ll be enough for one night, and if I really need to get out, I’m just gonna rub your insides until you cum.”

They both laughed.

“Alright, but be careful, okay? I just found my love for you again and I don’t want to lose you any time soon.”

“Don’t worry, I can take care of myself. Just make sure to get me out of there before you get up.”

“I will, don’t worry. Okay then, get in there.”

She lowered him down to her pussy and spread her lips for him. She felt a tingle when he climbed inside, then he was gone and she shut the entrance behind him.

“Good night.” She said, hoping he’d hear her voice in there, then she turned to her side and closed her eyes. For a few seconds, she felt a tingling sensation inside her pussy as Mark roamed around looking for a nice place to sleep, then it stopped and everything went quite. After a minute or so, Cass fell asleep.

 

That night, Cassidy had a wet dream as intense as she never had before. She was in Mark’s house, in his bedroom, to be exact. She dreamt of Mark, normal sized at first, kissing her body up and down and caressing her. They proceeded to take off each other’s clothes, then Mark pressed her down onto the soft bed sheets. He climbed on top, gave her a sloppy kiss, then he proceeded to enter her. Just when his penis slid into her, however, he started shrinking. Cass had no idea how it looked when someone shrank, but in her imagination, it looked like Mark was slowly melting away. Smiling, she watched as he got smaller and smaller until he fit into the opening left by his penis, at which point she grabbed him in between her fingers and started pumping him in and out of her pussy like a dildo. She went on with that until she climaxed, letting out a last, loud moan.

 

Cassidy opened her eyes. She was breathing heavily. Above her, the first thing she saw was Allison’s concerned face. Sunlight was shining into the building, telling her that the night was already over.

“Uh, hi.” She said breathlessly.

“Is everything alright? You have been dreaming quite noisily. Where’s Mark?”

Cassidy blushed and shot a look down into her sleeping bag where her hand was still touching her wet pussy. Allison followed her gaze and a grin appeared on her face.

“Oh, I see. Have fun, you two.” With that, she turned around to leave.

“Hey, wait, it’s not like that. I was just dreaming, I swear.”

Allison giggled.

“It’s not like we didn’t all hear you two last night. Little Mark seems to be a very good lover, indeed.” She commented, then walked away.

When she was alone again, Cassidy realized that she was, in fact, holding something between her fingers. Remembering her dream, she carefully pulled the object out of herself and brought it to her face. As she had expected, Mark was grinning at her.

“Well, that was one hell of a way to wake up.” He commented.

“Uh huh, it certainly was. Now, could you explain to me what exactly happened? And how?”

“Well, what should I say? I was sleeping, and you were too, I think. I woke up when I heard you moan and went to take a look. Your pussy was all wet so I could easily slip through, then you suddenly grabbed me and, well...” Mark blushed.

“Then I used you like a sextoy, am I right?” Cassidy finished and Mark nodded.

“Well, did you like it?” She asked cheekily.

“As I said. One hell of a way to wake up. Fun aside, it was nice, although a bit on the rough side. I can’t blame you, though, because you weren’t even awake. What did you dream, by the way?”

Now it was Cassidy who blushed as she told him what her dream was about.

“So, you wanna use me like that again?” He asked when she finished.

Cassidy shook her head. “Not if it’s not a nice experience for you, too.”

“I think we can probably make it work,” Mark argued, “you just have to take it a bit more slowly. Also, it’s probably more fun when I’m fully awake and aware of what you’re about to do.”

“Well, if you’re game, we can try it tonight. Now, however, we should really get up.”

 

“Oh shit!” Cassidy blurted. They had just eaten lunch and were resting for a moment.

“What is it?” Allison asked, coming over to her. Cassidy was studying one of the paper sheets she had taken with her from the hospital. Now she put it down.

“Come over here, everyone!” She shouted, and the group quickly gathered around her.

“I know why we’re immune.” She came right to the point.

“I’m not, remember?” Mark commented from down inside her cleavage.

“Yea, I know, Mark.” She replied before turning back to the others. “Tell me your blood type, everyone.”

Raymond was the first to shake off his confusion. “I’m an O.”

“Me, too.” Carla commented.

“As am I.” Harvey replied, seeing what she meant.

“Well, I am, too. What about you, Allie?”

“Uh, well, I don’t know...” Allison answered.

“She’s an O, too.” Harvey answered in her place. All eyes turned to him.

“That’s not even possible.” Allison commented, crossing her arms in front of her chest, “also, how would you know?”

She eyed him suspiciously, then it dawned on her. “Hey! Now I remember!”

“Really?” Harvey answered, nervously shifting weight from one feet to the other.

“Yea. Why didn’t you say anything? You were the man that helped me and mom back when I was in school.”

Harvey’s expression turned from nervous to smiling.

“You have a pretty good memory, I see. We only met that one time.”

“Could you tell me what you’re talking about?” Raymond interrupted his girlfriend.

“It was years ago. I was still a teenager,” Allison reminisced, “Dad was away for a few days and he had taken the car so mom had to pick me up from school by foot. We were walking home when suddenly, a dog jumped at me and bit into my leg. Mom tried to get it off me but it didn’t budge. No one took notice of our situation. Then Harvey drove by. I didn’t know who he was back then, all I knew was that he stopped his car in the middle of the road, not caring about the other drivers honking behind him, and jumped out of his car to help us. He managed to get the dog off my leg, then carried me over to his car and drove us to the hospital. The wound was bleeding heavily so they tested my blood type right there, just in case.”

She looked to Harvey. “I never got a chance to thank you. I passed out in your car and when I woke up, you had already left.”

Harvey smiled and nodded. “A very good memory.”

Allison smiled back. “Still, that doesn’t change the fact that I can’t be an O.”

“Why not?” Cassidy asked.

“Because my mom’s a B and my dad an AB, and if I remember correctly what I learned in school, that makes it impossible for me to be an O.”

“That’s right.” Cassidy nodded, “still, you seem to be, because that’s exactly the reason why you didn’t shrink by now.”

“Maybe it’s a coincidence? I mean, Mark shrank just a day ago, too...”

“Yea, because he somehow managed not to get infected until then, however, you had more than enough contact with infected people, including me, so it’s very unlikely that you didn’t catch it by now. Now, that either means that we’re witnessing a very rare genetic anomaly, mutation or some such, or...” Cassidy trailed off.

Or one of my parents has been cheating and they never told me.” She finished the sentence. Cassidy nodded.

“Your mother, to be exact, because you couldn’t be an O with your father being AB.”

“Also, you look way too much like your mother to not be her child.” Harvey added, trying to relax the atmosphere a bit.

After a few seconds, Cassidy broke the silence: “Okay, now the bad news: I have no idea what made Doctor Abbot think that she had found a vaccine, let alone a cure. Maybe, though, I just don’t know enough about this stuff to find it.”

“Maybe we can show these documents to someone at the camp.” Harvey said, “maybe they can find something. Now, let’s get moving, it’s still quite a way to go.”

 

It was late in the afternoon when they approached the camp.

“Cassidy?” Harvey said, putting a hand on her shoulder, “give Mark to me.”

“What? Why?” She asked angrily.

“Listen, they’re going to search you all when you enter the camp. Tinies aren’t allowed inside because of the infection risk so if they find him, they’ll take him away. Me on the other hand, I’ll not be searched. Why would they? I’m a police officer, after all.”

Cassidy hesitated for a few more seconds, then she reluctantly grabbed into her cleavage.

“Good luck.” She said, kissing Mark’s tiny form.

“I hope you’ll need it more than me.” He replied, then she dropped him into Harvey’s careful hands who, in turn, dropped him into a pocket of his uniform.

“Keep your head down in there.” He commanded, then they approached the gate.

As Harvey had said, they let him in without a word while the others were thoroughly searched. A bit too thoroughly, for Cassidy’s liking, up to the point where she was just short of slapping the young soldier across the face. Eventually, though, they were let in and another soldier showed them their new home. As they were considered a group, they all got assigned one large tent to live in. Once they were safely inside, Harvey quickly returned Cassidy’s boyfriend.

“Take good care of him, Cass.” He said sternly, “he can’t be seen by anyone.”

In the days it took them to reach the camp, the situation had changed drastically. The plastic buckets that served as makeshift toilets for the first day had been replaced by portable toilets, life in the camp proceeded more orderly, everyone was provided with three meals a day and enough fresh water, and for those who had some money with them, there even were a few snack stands around, selling hotdogs, hamburgers, French fries and the like. With all the money Allison had brought, life wasn’t great, but it could’ve been worse.

 

In the early afternoon of the next day, Cassidy and Allison took some of the money and went out to buy some hamburgers for the group. No one knew how long they'd need to stay at the camp, but they hoped it wouldn’t be that long that money would become a problem. The ‘lunch’ the military provided everyone was a joke. There was a short line at the hamburger stand so Cassidy and Allison joined the end of the queue. The woman in front of them looked over her shoulder at the newcomers - her eyes widened.

“Miss Felton?” She said, surprised.

Cassidy chuckled. “I guess you’re mistaking me for my sister. You’re one of her students?”

“Uh, kinda. My name is Haley.”

“Why so surprised?” Cassidy pressed on.

“Well, you know, when I last saw your sister, she was shrunken, and I thought...”

“So you saw my sister after she shrank? That’s interesting, tell me more.”

“Listen,” Haley said nervously, “can we talk about that some other place?”

Cassidy nodded. “Sure, just follow us to our tent, will you.”

Haley agreed, following them after they bought their hamburgers.

 

Evelyn was aimlessly strolling through the camp. Debra was with her, sitting safely in the breast pocket of her blouse. Right now, she was sticking her head out to take a look at their surroundings when they just so happened to come across Cassidy, Allison and Haley.

“Hey!” Debra shouted, “that’s my daughter over there!”

“What? Where?” Evelyn asked. She looked around and quickly found who Debra meant. “Ah, yes, she looks just like you. So, do you want me to give you back?”

Debra hesitated, if only for a second. Evelyn was a nice person and she had to admit that she really liked the kind of strange sex they were having every night, still, her family had to come first.

“I’m sorry, Evelyn, but yes, please.”

“I understand you. You need to get back to your family.” She made sure that no one was around, then she carefully stroked Debra’s head.

“Maybe,  we can meet again at some point. Come on, let’s follow them now. Do you know who the other two girls are?”

“The redhead is a nurse from the hospital, the other one, I don’t know.”

 

Cassidy quickly introduced Haley, then they all sat down to listen what she had to say. Just when she opened her mouth to speak, the tent entry parted and a woman poked her head inside.

“What is it?” Harvey asked, approaching her angrily, “don’t you know that entering peoples’ homes like this is considered very rude?”

She looked at him, immediately noticing his police uniform.

“I’m sorry, officer, I’ll be gone in a second. I just wanted to talk to Allison Beckham.”

Allison stood up. “You came for me? Why?” She inquired, coming over to the entrance.

“I think it would be better if I told you in private.” She pointed out, looking at Harvey.

“Oh, no, Harvey’s a friend. He’s been helping us the whole way here and there’s nothing to hide from him.”

“Are you sure?” Evelyn said, still not fully convinced. Instead of Allison, Debra answered from below. She had recognized Harvey’s voice right away and now that she knew it really was him, she shouted: “It’s really okay, I know that man.”

“Well, if you insist.” Evelyn said, seemingly to no one in particular, then she reached into her breast pocket. She reached out to Allison who, in turn, held up the palm of her hand so Evelyn could drop inside whatever it was she had for her.

“I hope you’ll take good care of her.” She said, smiling. Allison’s eyes widened.

“Mom?” She almost yelped. A moment later, she raised her up to her face and was pressing her against her cheek.

“I missed you, mom.” She said, her voice shaking, tears welling up in her eyes, “I thought I’d never see you again.”

“It’s okay, sweetie.” Debra croaked, “but please, not so tight...”

“Oh, sorry!” Allison stammered, lowering her hand again so she could look at her tiny mother.

“Well, uh, I have to leave now...” Evelyn said, stepping outside again.

“Where have you been the whole time?” Allison asked her mother, who was still sitting in her palm. They had gathered in the center of the tent again.

“That’s a long story, sweetie. Just let me tell you that I missed you, too. Right now, I’m just glad to be back with you. Maybe, at some point, I’ll tell you what happened. In private.”

Allison nodded. While Allie and her mother were talking, Cassidy’s eyes wandered over to Harvey, who was once more nervously shifting weight. Every time Allison’s mother was involved, something seemed to bother him. When Allison and her mother were done enjoying their reunion, everyone’s attention shifted to Haley again.

“So, you said you knew something about my sister.” Cassidy stated. Haley nodded.

“You see, a few days ago, Sandra invited me over to her house. I had some, uh, trouble with your sister before, although it really wasn’t her fault.” Haley shook her head, “when I arrived, there were some other guests, too. We all took seats, then Sandra walked in and showed them to use. She somehow got ahold of your sister, along a with some guy that she said was her boyfriend or husband.”

“My sister isn’t married, and she has no boyfriend at all.” Cassidy interrupted. Haley shrugged.

“Well, that’s what Sandra told us, and that’s also what it looked like.”

“Care to describe the guy she was with?” Cassidy pressed on.

“Sure.” Haley said. When she finished, Allison practically jumped up.

“That’s Paul!” She shouted.

Cassidy nodded. She hadn’t known Paul much, but the description seemed to match, although she had no idea how he could’ve managed to travel from the hospital to the school.

“Okay, now, do you know where they are?” Cassidy asked. Haley hesitated.

“The military took them away.” She finally said, “they searched us when we came in, and they took them away.”

After a moment of silence, Cassidy said: “Thanks, Haley, that helps.”

Haley nodded and turned to leave. Before she left the tent, she said over her shoulder: “I hope you get them back. I really do.”

Then she was gone.

“I’m going to get them. Right now.” Cassidy said sternly.

“Cass,” Harvey argued, “you aren’t dumb. You must know that they’re not going to give them back to you like that.”

“Well, I have something to trade.” She said, smiling, waving one of the hospital documents, but Harvey shook his head.

“They’ll just take the documents from you and leave you standing there. These guys are soldiers, trained to follow their instructions to the point.”

Cassidy smirked. “You know, Harvey, them being soldiers could be an advantage, even.”

When she noticed his confused look, she continued: “I’m a girl, right? I have ways...”

She wiggled her butt. “And soldiers are often quite... Desperate.

“Hey! You can’t do that!” Mark shouted up from his spot between her boobs.

“Shut up, Mark. It’s not like I’m doing this for fun.”

“But...” He tried to complain, but a quick squeeze of her boobs silenced him.

“It’s your decision.” Harvey said hesitantly, “just, for the love of god, be careful. You never know what might cross a soldiers mind...”

“They’re like any other men, just a bit more rough. Trust me, I slept with a soldier before. But sure, I’ll be careful.”

End Notes:

So, the story is drawing to a close. One chapter to wrap it all up. I hope to find the time to post it on Wednesday, as always...

Cassidy to the Rescue by Prodi

The sun was setting when Cassidy left the tent. She had left Mark in Allison’s caring hands and her purse was empty aside from the documents. She had made plans and backup plans in her mind, depending on the reaction of whoever she’d meet. Harvey was pretty helpful in that he was able to find out where the tinies were held. Cassidy slowly approached the small, isolated building next to the barracks. She knocked on the door and was greeted by the face of an older soldier.

“What is it.” He grunted.

“I heard you’re holding some shrunken people here... I just wanted to know if my relatives were among them...”

The soldier looked her over. “Firstly, you’re calling me Sir, or lieutenant, whatever suits you better, secondly, yea, there’s a girl looking almost exactly like you.”

“That’s my sister!” Cassidy said cheerfully, faking a smile, then she gave the lieutenant her famous innocent look.

“Please, could I take them with me into my tent? They won’t run around the camp, I promise!”

“No.” The man grunted.

“No? Please! I’ll pay you...”

“I’m getting paid by the government, Miss.” He replied brusquely.

Cassidy took a step towards him and stroked his cheek and chin with her hand. His skin felt rough from his beard stubbles and his breath smelled of cigarettes.

“They aren’t going to pay you the way I could.” She said seductively, reaching down to stroke his crotch with her other hand.

There already was a sizeable bulge in his pants and it got even larger when she touched it. The man’s eyes glistened with lust and she smiled, knowing that she already got him. The man hesitated for a second more, then he motioned her to come inside. They entered a small room. Of course, there was no bed. Whoever was on watch here was to stay awake, after all, but there was a sofa and television.

The man shoved her over to the sofa, pushing her down onto the fabric. In no time, he had taken her clothes off and started kissing her. Cassidy let him, knowing that it was the only way to get Paul and her sister back, even though she was disgusted by this horny old man. He kissed her neck for a few seconds first, then he wandered down to her boobs, licking and sucking her nipples. Cassidy moaned involuntarily under his touch even though she wasn’t turned on at all. At least, though, she wasn’t forced to smell his breath anymore now.

His mouth wandered further, his beard stubbles tickling over her skin, until he eventually reached her crotch. His tongue slipped over her pussy lips a few times, then he pushed it inside. Cassidy bucked. As much as she disliked the man, he knew what he was doing. He didn’t do it with any passion, though.

After a few seconds, he grabbed her hips and roughly turned her onto her belly. She heard a rustle as he dropped his pants, a second later and she felt his member knocking at her backdoor. She moaned, not in pleasure, but in pain, when the man sunk his errection all the way into her ass and started thrusting, not caring for her feelings at all. For the following two minutes, Cassidy constantly hovered between pleasure and pain, not even knowing herself which of the two made her moan, then she felt his hot, wet load pouring into her rectum. The man sighed in pleasure and Cassidy sighed in relieve, knowing that it was over now. The lieutenant pulled out a short while later and sank down onto the sofa. Cassidy stood up to collect her clothes, but he stopped her.

“Lay down!” He commanded, pointing next to him. Cassidy complied and the man closed his arms around her.

“Yea, like that.” He commented as she pressed her breasts against his body. “You’ll stay with me for the rest of the night. Tomorrow, we’ll have fun again, and then, you can take your relatives with you, understood?”

Cassidy nodded. “Okay, but, can I, at least, go to the bathroom?”

The man nodded, pointing at a nearby door. Behind it, Cassidy found a small room, barely large enough for the toilet and sink inside. She plopped herself down onto the seat, shivering in disgust as she expelled the man’s cum along with her usual waste. Her plan, however, seemed to work out nicely. She hurried to get done and returned to the lieutenant, laying down beside him again.

“Don’t you try anything funny in the night.” The man warned, ”the door to the holding area is securely locked.”

He didn’t need to tell her. She had already noticed the keypad next to the door. The man was clearly exhausted and fell asleep a moment later. Not wanting to risk anything, Cassidy stayed put and closed her eyes, too.

 

When she woke up, she found that everything had went as planned when she opened her eyes to find a tiny, still sleeping soldier in front of her face. The man jumped to attention immediately when she moved, causing vibrations that must have felt like an earthquake to him. Before he could react, Cassidy picked him up, holding him face down by his feet.

“Hello there.” She said, putting up the most evil grin she could muster.

“Uh, hey, let me down!”He shouted, but Cassidy only stared at him in silence.

“I’m a military officer! You can’t simply do this!”

“I can do whatever I want,” Cassidy said sternly, “and I don’t think you’re in a position to give orders right now.”

Cassidy let go of his feet and the man screamed as he saw the floor approaching rapidly. He screamed even more when Cassidy caught him again, spraining his ankles in the process.

“Ow! You fuckin’ cunt! I’ll make you pay for this. You won’t get away with it!”

“I won’t?” Cassidy asked surprised, “who will stop me? You?” She laughed. “Open your eyes, lieutenant, no one is ever going to know what happened here. Now, let’s free my sister, shall we? Tell me the code.” She walked over to the number pad. The soldier grinned and let out a barking laugh.

“I’ll never tell you, bitch!”

“Oh, I think you will. After all, I have a thousand ways of torturing you. Do us both a favor and tell me right away.”

When the man remained silent, she purposefully twisted his sprained ankle some more, but all that did was make him scream and cuss at her even more, then she got an idea. She wasn’t really going to do it, but she hoped the threat itself was enough to convince the stubborn old man. She walked over to the bathroom.

“You know, lieutenant,” She said, putting a hand on her stomach just for the show, “I always need to use the bathroom in the morning - badly.”

In reality, she didn’t need to do anything but her usual morning pee, but the man didn’t know that.

“Care to go for a swim, huh?” She said, grinning, and dropped the man into the anything but clean toilet bowl. The man screamed and trashed about in the cold water. Cassidy bent down.

“You really don’t wanna tell me the code?” She asked.

“You won’t do that! You can’t simply do that!” He yelled back at her.

“Can’t I? I have pooped on a shrunken man before, you know.”

“You’re fuckin’ crazy you know that? You’re the most crazy bitch I ever met!”

“What a mouthy little piece of shit you are.” Cassidy said, narrowing her eyes. “You better make up your mind quickly, though. Once I’m sitting on the bowl, I won’t stop until I’m done.”

She prepared to stand up when the man shouted: “Wait, don’t! I’m telling you! I’ll tell you the code!”

Cassidy smiled. Her plan had worked out without her needing to do anything gross. She carefully plucked the man out of the bowl, drying him off with some toilet paper, then she walked back to the keypad.

She quickly entered the code he gave her and the door unlocked, letting her into a large room.

“Thank you.” She said to the man, then, before he could start cussing at her again, she stuffed him into her pants’ pocket and stepped into the room in front of her. The large fish tank in the center immediately caught her eyes. Inside it, she saw hundreds of small specks crawling around. Upon closer inspection, she found her suspicion confirmed: They were all tiny people.

 

“Hey, Amber, look, there’s your sister!” Paul cheered. Amber turned around. He was right. In the door to the room stood her giant twin sister Cassidy. She stuffed something into her pocket, then she strode to the tank.

“Amber!? Paul!? Where are you?” Cassidy called out. Two tinies emerged from the rest of the group seconds later and Cassidy went to pick them up, immediately recognizing her sister’s red hair.

“Good to see you, sis!” Amber shouted as she was raised up to Cass’ face.

“Yes, I’m glad, too.” Paul commented. Cassidy smiled. As Haley had said, Paul and Amber were constantly holding hands. They also stood pretty close to each other.

“I see you two got to like each other.” She commented.

“Uh...” was the only thing Paul got out, so Amber took over for him:

“Yea, we got pretty close. I hope you aren’t mad at me for stealing him...”

“Not at all, sis.” Cassidy said, laughing, “in fact, I’m back with Mark now.”

“You are? But I thought you hated him for what he did?”

Cassidy shook her head. “You know, I really never did. I just didn’t realize that I was still in love with him the whole time. Okay, let’s leave now. Paul, your sister wants to see you.”

“Allison?” He asked surprised, “is she here, too?”

“Everyone is. We also found your mother, by the way.” Cassidy replied.

“Hey, that’s great news.” Paul cheered.

“Hey, wait!” He then shouted when Cassidy was about to lower her hand. She gave him a questioning look.

“What about the others?” He asked, looking back to the fish tank.

“Yea, he’s right, we can’t just leave them here. They’re going to kill them - or worse...” Amber added.

“I don’t know...” Cassidy said hesitantly, looking over to the tank. There were hundreds of tinies there. “I can’t carry all of them.”

She tried to think of a way to help when suddenly, an old man stepped out of the group and waved to her.

“Yea?” She asked, bending forward.

“Pick me up, would you? I want to talk to you!” He shouted. Cassidy carefully picked him up and brought him close to her face.

“Yea?” She repeated. The man sighed.

“Listen, we heard everything. We understand you can’t rescue all of us. Many of us are like me: Old men without much of a family left, but there are also some young men, women and even children. Please, take them with you. If you can’t rescue us all, at least rescue those that have their whole lives still in front of them.”

Cassidy thought for a moment, then nodded. “That’s the least I can do. Okay, I’ll put you back now. Tell everyone to get ready.”

She lowered the man back into the tank, then opened her purse. She took the documents out of it, looking around for a place to put them, and eventually decided to just leave them in front of the tank, then she turned to the tinies again and lowered her hand into the tank with her palm facing upwards.

“Okay, climb on. Women and children first.” She commanded. Wave after wave climbed onto her hand. She stored everyone in her purse, first the women along with their children, then the fathers, then miscellaneous young men and women, and finally other family members of those she had already saved. Eventually, her purse was full. She closed the zipper and stood up. The old man was still standing there, looking up at her, smiling.

“Thank you!” He shouted sincerely.

“You’re welcome. I just wish I could’ve done more.” She said, looking over the tinies. There were still at least two hundred left in the tank.

“We’ll get along. Don’t blame yourself, girl, you did what you could to help.”

Cassidy nodded. Carefully, she dropped Amber and Paul into the breast pocket of her blouse, then she slowly left the building, careful not to shake her purse around too much.

 

Back at the tent, the others were almost holding their breath waiting for her. They all gave her questioning looks when she entered and their faces lit up when they saw her smiling.

“It’s done.” Cassidy stated. She walked over to Allison. Debra was once more sitting in her palm.

“Here’s someone who’s eager to meet you two.” She said, reaching into her pocket.

The first thing Paul saw when Cassidy removed her hand was his mother running up to him. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Amber next to him.

“Paul? What the fuck?” She exclaimed, confused. Paul laughed, as did Amber.

“Mom, may I introduce, this is Amber. We’re... Well, I’m not really sure.”

“You’re not sure?” Amber pouted, “after all we did with each other, you say you’re not sure?” She turned to Debra. “Don’t let him fool you, he’s definitely my boyfriend.”

“Thanks for clearing that up.” Paul commented, giving her a sloppy kiss before turning back to his mother, who frowned.

“I think you’re going about this way too fast, Paul.” She said, looking Amber over.

“Too fast? Mom, we’ve been together for days now.”

“Paul, I can understand why you teamed up in your situation, but, how much do you really know her, hm?”

“I know that she’s a teacher, for example, I also know what she likes to drink, her favorite movie. Mom, get over it. We had days of spare time with nothing to do but talk to each other.”

“Yea. Also, he knows how my ass feels on the inside.” Amber commented.

If looks could kill, Amber would’ve dropped dead right then.

“Paul...” Debra said angrily, but he quickly raised his hands to stop her.

“Mom, please. It’s not like you and dad never talk dirty. In fact, I heard you do so that one evening I spent in our bathroom, remember? Or do you want me to recite what you and dad said?”

Debra sighed and rolled her eyes. “Hell, okay, I give up. What did I do to deserve this? God, you’re just as stubborn as your sister is - I still missed you, though.” She added, wrapping her arms around him.

“I missed you too, mom.” Paul hugged her bag.

“Hey! What about me?” Allison complained from above, “didn’t you miss me?”

“You bet!” Paul shouted back and motioned her to lift him up to her face. Once he was level with it, he went over to her cheek and gave her as strong a kiss as he could muster. Allison giggled.

“Missed you too, Paul.” She gave him a quick kiss, her big lips enveloping his whole body.

“With that out of the way.” Cassidy eventually interrupted, “there are two more problems we need to think about. The first one being what we will do with these.”

She carefully put her purse down and opened the zipper. The others gathered around her to look inside.

“Well that’s - interesting.” Harvey was the first to break the silence. “So, you freed all of them, instead of just Paul and your sister?”

“Not all, but as many as I could.” Cassidy replied. Harvey nodded.

“They really aren’t much of a problem, you know? Live in your purse will be a bit cramped, but otherwise... We should easily be able to provide enough food and water for them. They won’t be living in luxury, but everything’s probably better than what they had before.”

“Okay, then, here’s problem number two.” Cassidy said, reaching into her pants’ pocket.

“Who is that?” Allison asked, looking at the tiny man that Cassidy was holding rather uncomfortably at his feet.

“This,” Paul answered instead of Cassidy, “is the asshole of a lieutenant who held us captive.”

Cassidy nodded. “Yea, and I have no idea what we should do with him. I mean, if we just let him go, chances are that they find him and he tells them about us.”

“So,” Allison concluded, “if we can’t let him run, our only options are to either keep him, or...”

“Or we kill him.” Paul finished her sentence coolly. “Seriously, this guy’s an asshole. No reason to keep him around.”

“Do you really think that?” Allison asked, shocked.

“Yea. You can’t understand that, Allie. You haven’t been there. The things he said, and that sadistic grin on his face every time the scientists came to get another subject.” Paul shook his head.

“I don’t know.” Cassidy said, shaking her head herself. She had been standing close enough to hear some words of what Paul said and it wasn’t hard to figure out the rest.

“Your decision.” Paul said, crossing his arms, “it’d be easy, though: Just drop him on the ground and step on him like you would on a bug.”

Cassidy looked the man in the eyes. She remembered what he had done to her, the disrespectful way he had treated her. He really seemed like someone the world would be better off without. She made a decision.

“You’re right. I say we get rid of him. Any objections?”

“Nah, I’m all for getting rid of him.” Amber replied, putting an arm around Paul’s back.

“It’s probably the best for us.” Harvey confirmed. With all this support, Allison voiced her consent, too, followed by her boyfriend.

“Mark wants me to tell you he is with you, too.” Harvey added. Carla nodded, too, and in the end, even Debra, who was protesting the whole time, changed her mind, though only after the lieutenant had started cussing at all of them and threatening to kill them. Cassidy put him down on the ground. His sprained ankles made it impossible for him to run or even walk away at a meaningful pace. Cassidy raised her foot, hovering it over the tiny soldiers head, ready to crush him. She hesitated. After about three seconds, she carefully set her foot back down and picked the man back up.

“I can’t. I can’t do that.” She said. “Anyone who wants to do it?” She asked everyone around.

No one spoke up. Paul and Amber looked at each other.

“You thinking what I think?” Amber asked. Paul nodded.

“Hey, Allie!” He shouted up to his sister, “I want to talk to Cassidy.”

Allison motioned Cassidy to come over and held Paul in front of her face.

“Yes, little man? Got an idea?” Cass asked.

“Well, if you don’t want to do it yourself, I know someone who’d gladly take care of it for you. If she’s around, that is.”

 

Ava had arrived at the camp only hours after Sandra and the others. Right now, she was walking up to one of the hotdog stands. The sun was setting, bathing the camp in orange light. Suddenly, she felt someone tap on her shoulder. Her eyes widened as she turned around.

“Miss Felton? Wha... How?” She stammered. The woman smirked.

“No, I’m not. I heard what you tried to do to my sister, though.”

Amber and Paul had told her everything about Ava and now, she hoped to use that to her advantage.

“I - I’m so-sorry.” She stammered.

“Calm down, would you?”

“You aren’t mad at me?” She asked nervously, not knowing what her opposite was up to.

“Hell yes, I am. But - we could make a deal.”

“What kind of deal?” She quickly asked.

“Well, you see, I have this asshole of a shrunken soldier with me.” She said, pulling the lieutenant out of her pants’ pocket once again. “I don’t know what to do with him, but I can’t risk him running away, either, so I thought you could take care of him?”

Ava’s eyes lit up. “Hey! That’s the old pervert that grabbed my tits and ass when he ‘searched’ me at the gate! You really want me to...?”

Cassidy nodded.

“Deal!” Ava said, holding her hand out.

“My pleasure.” Cassidy replied, dropping the man into Ava’s hand and strolling off.

“Time for some sweet revenge, you pervert.” Ava whispered to the man in her hand. “First, though, I need something to eat.”

She quickly stuffed him into her wallet that she had been holding anyway, then she walked over to buy two hotdogs with mustard. She slowly ate the first one while she thought about what she was going to do with the man, then she got an idea. She quickly swallowed the last bite while making sure that no one was around, then she retrieved the man from the wallet.

“You know,” She said, smiling sinisterly, “I think you’d make a nice desert after that hotdog.”

She held the man right in front of her mouth, making sure that her breath carried the smell of hotdog over to him. In turn, the man started thrashing about and cussing at her.

“Don’t be such a little bitch! You’ll like it, I promise! It’ll be nicely warm and cozy in my belly. Come on, let me taste you.”

“You can’t do this! I’m a living person like you!” The man shouted, but Ava didn’t care. She ripped his clothes off, throwing the tiny pieces to the ground, then she slowly shoved him into her mouth and licked over his body. A second later, she spat him back into her hand, grimacing.

“You taste awful, old man.” She commented. “I think I need something to go with you.”

The man struggled as she dangled him over her second hotdog, then she let go, dropping him into the mustard covering the sausage.

“That’s better.” She commented, pressing his head down into the yellow paste for good measure. She was just about to take a bite when she noticed a familiar face nearby.

Heh, that would be even better, She thought, lowering the hotdog and running after the person.

 

“Hey, Haley!” Haley heard a voice behind her. She turned around. It was Ava. Her mouth was smeared with mustard and she was holding an untouched hotdog in her left hand.

“Hi Ava. What’s up?” Haley asked. Ava was still one of her friends and after some time in the camp together, she had soon forgiven her.

“You know, I bought these hotdogs...” Ava said.

“Hotdogs? I only see one.” Haley teased.

“That’s exactly the problem. I already ate the other one, but now I feel full. On the other hand, I don’t want to throw this one away, so I thought maybe you’d like one?”

You are feeling full? Oh my god, I’m witnessing a miracle.” Haley teased further, “tell me, how many did you buy?”

Ava only rolled her eyes. Haley laughed.

“So many? Well, okay, hand it over.”

Ava handed her the hotdog, purposefully turning it so the man was right at its front. Just then, she saw his head peek out of the mustard.

“Hmm. I love hotdogs with mustard.” Haley said, sniffing loudly. Her eyes were half closed so she didn’t see the soldier standing on her food. The lieutenant, on the other hand, still had a mouth full of mustard and was unable to shout for her.

“It’s even still warm.” Haley added cheerfully, then she slowly slid the hotdog into her mouth. She took a big bite. Her teeth easily cut through the bun, ripping off a large piece of it. She started chewing slowly, savoring the taste. Ava’s expression turned into a cheeky grin.

“What’s so funny?” Haley asked with her mouth full. Maybe it was an illusion, but when Haley opened her mouth, Ava could’ve sworn she saw a speck of blood mixed into the yellow mustard.

“Nothing, Haley, nothing at all.” Ava replied, barely able to contain her laughter as she turned around and left. Haley shrugged and walked off the other way while she continued chewing.

The lieutenant never even had a chance to clear his mouth and shout, Haley’s mighty teeth pulverized the tiny body in her mouth without her even knowing, the mustard overpowering the faint taste of blood with ease. A moment later, she swallowed, sending the chewed up food along with anything that might have been left of the lieutenant down into her stomach for digestion. Her digestive juices quickly took care of any remains, leaving behind only a few bones that would soon find their way into Haley’s waste. When Haley went to the toilet later that day, she didn’t even suspect anything. After doing her business, she unceremoniously flushed her waste  away, thus getting rid of any evidence of the lieutenant’s fate.

 

Eight days later...

 

Cassidy immediately dropped into the soft sofa in Allison’s living room, happy to be back. After finding the documents that Cassidy left behind, it took the scientists merely a few days to develop a vaccine that was now being distributed all over the world. Sadly, they weren’t yet able to find a cure, though. In the meantime, the camp was closed down and everyone sent home. Lead by Harvey, Cassidy and the others started their long walk back to town. When they reached Harvey’s car, Carla went home by foot while Cassidy asked Allison to stay a few more days at her place until she and Mark got everything sorted out. With her brother and mother still shrunk, there was more than enough space so Allison agreed and Harvey offered to give them a ride.

As their walk had taken some time, live in the city was already normalizing when they returned: The schools had reopened, and so had the hospital and many stores, pharmacies and so on. As they made their way back to Allie’s house, they stopped by multiple shops to buy a few things, knowing that, after being one week without power, most things in the fridge would have gone bad by now. At Cassidy’s request, they also stopped by a pharmacy, although she didn’t tell anyone what she bought. Once they were home, Harvey helped carrying their shopping bags inside while Allison and her boyfriend unpacked them.

Cassidy forced herself to get up. She went into the bathroom. After about two minutes, she came back out and went straight into the kitchen.

Everyone was gathered here: Harvey was putting down the last bag, Allie and Raymond were still unpacking stuff, Debra was sitting on the kitchen counter along with Paul and Amber, watching, and Mark was aimlessly wandering around the table. Cassidy walked over to the table and sat down.

“Hey, Mark, come here, honey, I need to tell you something.”

Mark came over and she put her hand on the table so he could climb on, then she raised him up to her face. Meanwhile, Allison and Raymond finished unpacking, closed the fridge and turned to listen what Cassidy was to say.

“Mark, honey, you remember that night at the campground, the night before you shrank?”

“Of course I do!” He replied, “what about it?”

“You remember what we did before we went to sleep?”

“Uh, sure, but...”

“Well, I have some news for you.” She interrupted,  “and now It’s up to you to decide if it’s good news or bad news for you.”

Mark looked up at her questioningly.

“You see, Mark,” Cassidy said, smiling, “in that one night, you really managed to get me pregnant.”

Marks eyes widened. In the background, Allison was giggling and when Cassidy looked up, she could see that Harvey was also smiling, all of them probably thinking about the comical side of the situation. Once he regained his composure, Mark sighed.

“Great,” he lamented, “this is just great. I’m gonna have a child, and it will be at least twenty times larger than me the moment it is born.”

Cassidy laughed, as well as Allison, who had come over so she could hear Mark’s answer. Mark was grinning, too, signaling that, even though he realized how hard it would be, he considered it as mostly good news.

“Talking about kids...” Allison said after a moment and walked over to the counter.

“Oh hell, don’t tell me you’re pregnant, too!” Debra lamented.

“No, not that.” Allison said quickly, “I have to ask you something, though. Hop on.”

She put her hand on the counter and Debra climbed into her palm so she could lift her up to her face.

“I have to ask you, though, mother: Who the fuck is my father?”

She didn’t sound angry or anything. She had known for quite some time now, after all, yet, Debra cringed, then hung her head. She remained silent for a few seconds which Cassidy used to get up and walk over to them so she could hear Debra when she spoke up.

“Fuck!” Was the first thing that came out of Debra’s mouth, then: “How did you even find out? Not even Jack knew...”

“My blood group. I found out because I learned my blood group is O, which is quite impossible considering your and dad’s blood group.”

Debra shook her head. “I had hoped I’d never have to explain this...”

She fell silent again. While waiting for an answer, Cassidy looked around the room - and noticed Harvey nervously shifting from one foot to the other again. Things like that seemed to make him nervous. Maybe he found it embarrassing listening to private things like that. Either that or...

“Are you gonna tell me who my father is or not, mom?” Allison broke the silence. Her voice was slowly gaining an angry tone. Debra looked up. At the same time, Cassidy’s expression changed into one of realization.

“I can tell by her face that your friend has already put it together.” Debra spoke up, pointing at Cass.

“Yes, Cassidy, you’re right. I’m ashamed to say this, but, Allie. Your real father is in this room with you right now.”

“Wha-?” She turned to Cassidy, then followed her friends gaze to Harvey who was still nervously shifting weight.

“Is this true?” She asked, approaching him. Harvey nodded shyly.

“Yes, Allison. Yes, it is.”

“We have gone through all this together...” Allison trailed off. She went silent for a moment. When she had regained her composure, she asked: “Why didn’t you tell me?”

The question was clearly aimed at Harvey, but he only looked away.

“Neither of us is proud of what we did, Allison.” Debra answered instead.

“So, you cheated on dad, yes? And shortly after Paul was born, too. Or is he Paul’s dad, too!?” She said, angrily pointing at Harvey.

This time, it was Debra looking away while Harvey answered: “No. Paul is really Debra’s and Jack’s child.”

Far away on the counter, Paul sighed in relief.

“You know, Allison, I knew your mother, and also your father, since we were in high school, and Debra, well, she always knew I had a crush on her...”

His face turned slightly red as he looked down on the tiny woman in Allison’s palm. Debra looked up and smiled at him, then nodded for him to go on.

“I also knew, however, that Debra didn’t feel the same way, and when your parents started dating, I decided to keep a bit of distance. You see, I just wanted for your mother to be happy. We kept in contact the whole time, though. I was there when they married, and I offered any help I could when your brother was born.”

Harvey sighed. “Your father was still studying biology at that time and one day, at least that is what your mother had told me, he came home to her and told her he’d be away for a week in another state. They got in a fight about him leaving her alone with your brother. He still left the next week and when he did, Debra turned to me for support. I helped her out that week, watching Paul when she went shopping and the like. The whole time, she was upset that Jack left her alone. She ranted and she lamented that he didn’t love her as much anymore, and I tried my best to convince her otherwise. She slowly started calming down. She was so glad I helped her...”

Harvey shook his head and Debra started speaking: “It was Saturday and your father was to return on Monday. I felt so lonely, and it got worse with every day, so that evening, I had the dumbest idea of my life: I invited Harvey to stay for dinner, to celebrate our years long friendship, and I bought a bottle of wine to go with it. We both got drunk and after Paul was asleep...”

“After my brother was asleep, you two just so happened to rip each other’s clothes off and fuck, right?” Allison interrupted, angrily gazing at Harvey. “And on your and dad’s bed, too, I guess?!” She yelled at her mother.

“We...” Debra started, but Allie cut her off.

“Shut up! I should crush you cheating bitch to pulp under my fucking shoe!” Allison yelled, threatening to throw her mother down onto the floor. Harvey put a hand on her shoulder.

“Allison, don’t do anything you may regret later on.”

Allison sighed, shaking her head. “I could never do something like that, no matter how mad I am right now.”

“As I already said,” Harvey continued, “neither of us is proud about all that...”

“You don’t need to explain anything more.” Allison interrupted once more, “I just wish you had told me earlier.”

She put her mother, who was still quite shaken from her daughter’s threat, back on the kitchen counter.

“Right now, though, there are more important things to think about. We have a purse full of shrunken people that we have to find a home for, and in due time,” Allison walked over to her boyfriend, smiling as she nestled up to him, “in due time, I may get a bun in the oven myself.”

Raymond smiled back at her and immediately bent down to kiss her...

THE END

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4638