z15th story transferred to my new account by timescribe
Summary:

See my Timescrybe2 account, as I am going to ask the admins to terminate this one as soon as I've finished moving the stories to the new account. This old timescribe account has been malfunctioning since Jan 2019, causing hassles for both me and the readers. I plan to get rid of it ASAP.

 


Categories: Giantess, Gentle, Sci Fi / Fantasy, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 4398 Read: 38963 Published: September 28 2014 Updated: October 06 2014
Story Notes:

Disclaimer:      No characters are used from the Butterfly Effect movies, only their concept of reversing time, such that the instigator remembers all timelines.

 

1. Chapter 1: A BIG SURPRISE by timescribe

2. Chapter 2: HELPFUL HARRIET by timescribe

3. Chapter 3: HARRIET THE SLIDE by timescribe

4. Chapter 4: TIME'S SWALLOW by timescribe

5. Chapter 5: THE SWISH RAN AWAY WITH THE SPOON by timescribe

6. Chapter 6: A CLEAN TRIP DOWN by timescribe

7. Chapter 7: NATALIE'S NAUGHTY NIECE by timescribe

8. Chapter 8: MELVIN'S MISSED ADVENTURE by timescribe

Chapter 1: A BIG SURPRISE by timescribe

Every school day at lunch, Delbert quickly ate his sandwiches, so that he could enjoy the dessert treat that was always included in his lunch box. There were vanilla slices, cream buns, apricot Danishes and many other delightful sugary extras.

One day, his science teacher Miss Stone came over and sat beside him.

“When I announce play time, after the other students have finished eating, I’d like you to come and see me in the classroom,” she said.

He obeyed her, and in the classroom, she knelt down in front of him.

“You like your dessert treats, don’t you?” she said.

“Yes, Miss Stone.”

“The only thing is that you always come into afternoon class with traces of sticky cream on your cheeks. You’ve got some on you today, but don’t worry. I’m going to lick it off.”

She leaned forward and steadied his shoulders with her hands. Then he felt her tongue sliding over his cheek.

“There, doesn’t that feel cleaner?” she asked.

“Yes, Miss Stone.”

That wasn’t all that it felt. His cheek was still wet from the moisture of her tongue, but even more significantly he could still feel the touch of her tongue in his mind. He had found it surprisingly enjoyable.

“Good, well I’d like you to come and see me in here at this time every day, but try eating more carefully first. I’ll lick your cheeks each day, and see if I can still taste cream on them. If you’re sticky, I can lick you clean again, but if you’ve improved by the end of term, there’ll be a surprise for you.”

Delbert enjoyed the licking, and did his best to be clean for her each time.

On the last day of term, she led him into a secret forest and showed him a portal into a giant school garden, where lots of giant girls were enjoying a fair.

“I came from here when I was 18,” she said, “I did a two year diploma of teaching in your land and then just started teaching at your school. I’ll be 21 in a few months. Before I’d done my diploma, I had already invented a shrinking formula, so that I could come to your world. For the first 18 years of my life, I used to be a giant.”

“Wow!” said Delbert.

“Today’s the day of the girls school fair, and here’s Miss Booth coming over now.  I told her what I was going to do, and she’s still my friend.”

 

They let Miss Booth see them.

“Hello Harriet,” said Miss Booth, “I bought the treat for your little student boy, just as we planned.”

To his surprise, Miss Booth lowered a plastic plate with a giant sized stick of candy on it.

“This should last you all summer holidays,” said Miss Stone, “I said you’d have a surprise.”

“Thank you both very much!” said Delbert, and took a bite, “It’s nice!”

“I’ll see you two later, if I get a chance,” said Miss Booth and returned to the giant girls to keep an eye on them in the playground.

“I don’t like candy, but I really enjoyed the taste of you, when I was licking your cheeks,” said Miss Stone, “If you’d found my homeland when I was in year 12 here at the age of 17, I’d even have swallowed you!”

 

Chapter 2: HELPFUL HARRIET by timescribe

“Swallowed me! Really?” he said, looking at her beautiful mouth as she spoke the words.

“Oh yes. I wouldn’t have known you were going to become my student back then. I didn’t discover the portal until I was 18. I was an orphan living in my late parents’ home for the last two years of school. I’d love to have gobbled you down. I had no idea until I licked your cheek clean the first day, that little boys would taste so nice. Unfortunately there’s no antidote to the shrinking formula that I invented here before I left. I can’t go back to being a giant. If I could, I would love to swallow you, Delbert.”

“Would you have swallowed me whole?”

“Yes of course. I was big enough to gulp you down intact. You’ve seen the other giants.”

“Your mouth looks so nice. It would have been nice to go inside it, for a little while.”

“It would have been a one way trip. Still, it can’t be done, so I’ll take you back.”

Delbert lay in bed that night thinking about being swallowed by Miss Stone. If only he could go back nearly 4 years to when she was a 17 year old giantess, now that he knew about the school and the portal.

Suddenly he felt time unravelling, reversing. It was the first stage of the Butterfly Effect.

He looked at himself more closely. He was nearly 4 years younger. It was daytime too. He looked at the calendar on his wall. He had indeed gone back in time. He walked to the school bus stop as usual, but then continued until he reached the portal in the forest, and emerged in the giant school. It was now morning tea time, and he saw a few girls sitting around talking, including Harriet Stone, as he looked out from the edge of the flowerbed. He took out his lunch, ate all of it, and made sure to deliberately rub some cream from the bun on his cheeks. Then he called out to the girls, and let them see him.

Harriet crawled in close and stared at him.

“I’m Delbert,” he said.

“I’m Harriet.”

The other girls introduced themselves.

“I’ve been eating a sticky cream bun and it’s left cream on my cheeks,” he said, “Since you have such a big giant sized tongue, would you mind licking me clean, Harriet?”

“Of course. I’ll be glad to help,” said Harriet.

The girl who would become his teacher Miss Stone gently picked him up in the palm of her hand and swished her enormous tongue over his entire face and cleaned all the cream off with a single giant lick.

“Thank you, Harriet. You’ve turned me into a nice clean boy.”

Harriet licked him again.

“And tonight I’m going to turn you into the main course of my dinner!” she said, smiling in the most beautiful taunting manner.

“Are you serious, Harriet?” asked another girl.

“I’m very serious,” said Harriet, “He’s delicious!”

 

Chapter 3: HARRIET THE SLIDE by timescribe

Harriet put him in her pocket and returned to go on with the day’s classes. During lunch hour, he looked up at her eating and eagerly anticipated his turn.

After school, Harriet started walking out of the school grounds with her friends.

“You can’t eat him, Harriet,” said the girl who had asked if she’d been serious, “He’s just a little boy.”

“I can eat whoever I want to eat!” said Harriet defiantly, “Say goodbye to my friends, little boy. By the time I see them again, you’ll be far down in my tummy.”

“Goodbye,” said Delbert.

“I think we should tell Miss Booth now,” said another girl.

“Oh you do, do you?” said Harriet, “I’m going to walk home with Delbert in my mouth. If Miss Booth or any other teacher comes anywhere near me, I’ll gulp him down before they can do anything about it. Or you can all just mind your own business, and he’ll at least have one more afternoon before I swallow him.”

Delbert didn’t want Harriet’s well-meaning friends to spoil his plans.

“You better just let her do it,” he said.

“Wise words, young lad. Now in you go, just to be sure,” said Harriet.

In front of her friends, she opened her mouth wide and placed him onto her tongue and then closed it. Half an hour later she opened her mouth and he could see that she was sitting at a table in her house.

She took him out and placed him on her shoulder.

“It was nice being in there,” he said, “Your tongue is very big, Harriet.”

“It was only nice, because I didn’t swallow you yet,” teased Harriet, “You can expect some huge gulps the next time you go into my mouth!”

“You’ve got me, Harriet. I’ll just have to be swallowed.”

She laughed and smiled.

She did her homework and then took him to the dining room table and sat down, looking lovelier than ever.

“Goodbye little boy. I’m going to eat you all up for my dinner now,” she said.

She put out her tongue in a taunting manner and licked him.

“You’re the tastiest meal I’ve ever had,” she said, “Now I’m going to swallow you.”

Harriet put him into her mouth and lifted her tongue up and down a little, probably to tease him. Then she suddenly drew him into her throat. He was being swallowed! It was the most exciting thing that had ever happened to him. He went down and down and down and into her tummy.

He felt a tingling all around him and realised that her stomach was beginning to digest him.

“Now that I know how much fun this was, I’ll always remember it, but I wish I could go back to this morning,” he thought.

Suddenly he felt time unravelling again. He was back on the footpath approaching the school bus stop. This time he caught the bus to school and lived out the remaining few years as normal, not eaten, and not meeting Miss Harriet Stone until 5th class. He made sure to leave sticky cheeks after eating his desserts in this time too, having remembered the previous encounters with Miss Stone’s tongue. 

 

Chapter 4: TIME'S SWALLOW by timescribe

She eventually had him come to the classroom to be cleaned by her tongue and promised the end of term surprise.

This time, when she took him to the giant girls school fair and told him of her desire to eat him, he told her everything.

“To me, you actually did,” he said, and explained how he had briefly altered time and remembered all versions of the timelines.

“And you used this … time power of yours to change things back, so that I hadn’t eaten you after all.”

“Yes, but it was so much fun when you did,” he said.

“But you’re the only one who gets to remember it,” said Miss Stone.

She took him back to the school, and said farewell for the summer holidays.

Early in the next term, she sat with him during lunch time.

“Would you like it if I could still swallow you now?” she asked.

“I think I would,” he said.

“I’d like it very much too,” said Miss Stone, “At least I can still lick your cheeks, even though you don’t make a mess with your desserts anymore.”

She secretly invited him around to her home after school, promising that she would lick his cheeks again.

After the licking, she served them both some drinks, and drank hers with a hearty gulp. He looked at her neck and then drank his own too. Suddenly he shrank to tiny size. Miss Stone picked him up and placed him on a baking tray and put it into the oven. She sat in front of the open oven doorway and looked in at him.

“I said I couldn’t make myself a giant again, because there is no antidote to the shrinking formula, but I was eventually able to find the chemicals supplied on your world and make some more of the formula, which you have just drunk,” she said.

“Now you can swallow me,” said Delbert.

“I certainly can!” said Miss Stone, “I’ll be back in a few minutes, when you’re warmed up and ready to be eaten.”

She soon served him at the table and swallowed him.

He used his time reversal power and went back to just before he took the shrinking formula and told her:

“I won’t drink it now.”
“I can eventually find another way to trick you into drinking it,” she said.

“But I can still unravel time and come back,” he said.

“Then I guess I never get to have you in my tummy,” she said, “But you must have liked it a lot, if you went back to be eaten deliberately by my giant self.”

“I do. I just don’t want things to stay that way, with me being eaten forever.”

“I understand. I think you’d grow into a very handsome man, Delbert. I like what you’ve done for me, even though I can’t remember it. Would you like me to wait until you’re grown up and then marry you?”

“Yes, Miss Stone.”

So ten years later, with only Delbert able to recall the times he had been eaten by Miss Stone, he married her.

 

Chapter 5: THE SWISH RAN AWAY WITH THE SPOON by timescribe

Another boy found a portal into the giant land one afternoon in the school holidays, and saw a beautiful blond haired giant lady stepping out of her house and walking away. He wished he’d had the chance to see her, and found that time unravelled to the beginning of the day. This time he arrived in time to see her eating her lunch. From a hidden spot in her dining room, he saw her spooning a cream topped cake into her mouth.

Wishing he could have been in the cake to be eaten by her, he unravelled time again and arrived even earlier, and snuck up onto the kitchen bench. While she was checking on the cake in the oven, he managed to jump into the huge bowl of cream which she was about to whip.

Soon he saw her huge towering neck and head high above the bowl, and saw her hand reach in with the large plastic spoon and start to stir the cream. Things became very turbulent around him. High above him, her eyes had not even noticed him, given that he was almost completely covered in semi-whipped cream. She was unaware of his struggles to keep from drowning as she vigorously whipped the cream with her enormous arm and hand’s strength  behind her every movement. He knew he wanted to end up on top of the cake that she would eat, but he was not sure that he could cope with the preparation which was leading up to it. So he waited until the spoon drew near to him again and then grabbed onto the sides of it from the underside. He was then able to just ride back and forth in the cream, holding his breath when the spoon surface was underwater, and waiting his time.

Eventually he felt her lifting the spoon out, and noticed that the cream was fully whipped.

He let go, and slipped back into the cream and looked up and saw her sparkling tongue come out of her mouth and lick the top of the spoon, and then the underside. Then she put the entire spoon surface into her mouth and sucked on it and then withdrew it. Then she moved out of sight, taking the spoon with her. While he waited for her to return and pour the cream out onto the cake, he wished he’d been able to be licked along with the spoon.
He unravelled time just a few minutes, and was back at the point where he was holding onto the spoon. She lifted it again, and this time he did not let go of the spoon. His hands clutched tightly to the edges of the spoon, too small for he to see them. He felt her giant tongue sliding over his fingers, and knew that she was about to lick the underside too. He stayed in position and felt her tongue sliding over his spine and the back of his neck. It was a gigantic swish as her tongue passed over his back, and he was so glad to have stayed there to enjoy it. As she still held the spoon face up, she could not see him. Then he remembered what she would do next. If he could only stay on the spoon when she put it into her mouth, he might not need to wait for the cake eating, in order to be eaten by her.

He held on tight, and felt the spoon being slid into her mouth. He was now wedged firmly between her tongue and the underside of the spoon. 

 

Chapter 6: A CLEAN TRIP DOWN by timescribe

He let go of the spoon and waited for her to withdraw it from her mouth. Then he could simply slide into her throat at his leisure and be swallowed, mistaken by her for some thick blob of whipped cream, he expected.

She sucked so powerfully, that her tongue pressed him tightly upwards against the underside of the spoon. He could not move. Eventually she removed the spoon, and hid slid over onto his tummy and eased himself towards the back of her mouth.

Suddenly her tongue moved forwards, out of her mouth, and dangled in front of her face. He looked and saw that her hand was awaiting him, and could only slide onto it.

She held him up in front of her eyes.

“Hello. What were you doing in there?” she asked politely.

“I was trying to let you swallow me,” he said.

“Oh.”

“I hid in your cream.”

“That’s alright, but why did you want me to swallow you?”

“I want a giant lady to eat me. I didn’t know if you would. So I didn’t ask your permission.”

“I’m not upset, just a little surprised.”

“Can you please eat me anyway, even though you found me?”

“I suppose I could. Would you like to be cleaned up first? I could wash you, and wash my mouth out with a glass of water, and then … eat you. Are you sure you want me to?”

“Yes please, Miss Giant, and it would be nice to be washed first.”

“If you’re sure it’s what you’d like,” she said, and cleaned and dried him at the tap, and then drank some water.

“I’ll save my cake for dinner, or I can save you for dinner and eat the cake now. Which would you like me to do?”

“I think it would be nice to watch you eating your cake first,” he said, and she took him to the table and poured the cream on the cake, and then sat and ate it.

In the first timeline, he’d watched her doing it from the floor. This time he was right below her on the table, and enjoyed the fantastic sights of her hand lifting the spoon to her mouth and her mouth going to work on the cake.

At dinner time, she placed him on a plate and sat down.

“Well I’m ready to eat you, I guess,” she said, “I hope you’ll be alright down in my tummy. You do understand what will happen to you in there, don’t you? You’ll eventually be all gone.”

“I’ve been looking forward to it,” he said, “Thank you so much for helping me, Miss Giant.”

“I guess it really isn’t any trouble,” she said, “I just haven’t eaten a boy before.”

“I hope I’ll taste nice for you without the cream.”

“Do you want me to tell you whether you do?”

“Yes please.”

She picked him up gently and put out her tongue and tasted him.

“It’s not an unpleasant taste,” she said, “I hope it’s everything you were looking forward to, but you can still grab onto my back teeth before I finish eating you, if you change your mind.”

“Thank you. But you can go ahead and swallow me, Miss Giant. It will be wonderful. I thought your nice mouth was lovely, when I was in there before.”

She blushed and gave him a kiss and then said, “Well … goodbye then.”

She slid him into her mouth and slowly towards her throat, and gulped as gently as she could. He made his way down into her tummy.

 

Chapter 7: NATALIE'S NAUGHTY NIECE by timescribe

A six year old boy named Melvin found a portal and came out in a giant garden, where he was found by a ten year old girl named Portia who was staying at her Aunt Natalie’s house for the school holidays. Portia brought her dolls house out into the garden and met Melvin there every day and played dolls with him.

One day her aunt came out and stooped down and picked up Melvin.

“Portia, I’ve been telling you for days to clean up your room. Go up and do it now. I’m going to put this little boy in the oven and warm him up. If your room’s not all tidied up by the time I’ve cooked him, I’ll eat him all up.”

Portia hurried upstairs and got to work.

Natalie took Melvin to the kitchen and switched on the oven at low temperature.

“Are you really going to eat me?” he asked, strangely thrilled at the prospect.

Natalie looked at him sternly.

“Yes I am,” she said, “I know you must find that unfair, but my niece needs to learn to do what she’s told.”

She put him in the oven and closed the door. He watched her doing other things in the kitchen until he saw her come over and open the door.

“Are you going to eat me … all the way down to your tummy?” he asked.

“I think you already know that that’s the only way a person can be eaten,” she said, “It’s no use trying to talk me out of this, little boy. If Portia hasn’t come down with her room cleaned up, by the time I put you into my mouth, I’m going to swallow you.”

Natalie took him to the table and sat down.

She looked at him with no hint of mercy in her pretty but stern eyes, and brought her hand close to him. He saw her hand opening, and looked at the approach of her fingers and thumb. He felt them gently closing around him and then he was lifted up towards her face. She opened her mouth wide in front of him and moved him towards it. He stared in at her tongue and couldn’t believe that she was about to give him such a thrill as a punishment for her niece.

Suddenly Portia ran into the room.

“It’s all done!” she said.

“I’d better come and inspect it,” said Natalie and all three of them went upstairs.

The room was perfectly tidy.

“Good, now keep it that way. I think you’d better send your little friend home now, and then you can help me get dinner ready for both of us.”

Portia carried him outside and put him near the portal. There was about an hour of sunlight left in both their worlds.

“I don’t want you to come here anymore,” she said, “It’s too risky.”

Melvin left despondently. It wasn’t until two years later, that he thought of asking Natalie to eat him anyway, once Portia had left her house and gone back to school.

He went back to the giant house, but an unfamiliar lady told him that she’d bought the house 

 

Chapter 8: MELVIN'S MISSED ADVENTURE by timescribe

He wished to return to that time, and then time unravelled for him, and he came to the first day of school term back then. Portia would be gone. Wagging school himself, he made his way to Natalie’s house, slipped under the door and went to see her in her lounge room.

“I’m sorry, but Portia’s not staying here anymore,” said Natalie.

“I came to see you,” said Melvin.

“What about?”

“If Portia hadn’t cleaned her room up in time, would you have really liked eating me, when you did it?”

“I should think so. You’re very lucky she got the job done in time. I’m sure you would have made a very tasty meal.”

“When you were putting me into your mouth, I thought your tongue looked wonderful, Natalie. I just missed the chance to touch it, when she came back.”

“Well you’d better not ask me to let you touch my tongue now. I’m not going to spend the rest of the day with the taste of you in my thoughts, now that I won’t be eating you.”

“I came to ask you if you would eat me, please, Natalie. I think it would be fantastic.”

“Really? That’s very kind of you. Did you want me to do it that day too?”

“Yes. I was hoping that Portia wouldn’t make it in time.”

“Now I understand why you really asked me how far I’d go with it. So do you actually want me to swallow you?”

“Yes, I do.”

“Then I’d be happy to let you touch my tongue. How about I put you into my mouth for a little while, and then you can tell me what it was like, before I put you back and swallow you.”

“Yes please.”

“Are you absolutely sure? I don’t think I could let you go after I’ve tasted you.”

“I don’t want you to let me go. I’m sure.”

She placed him gently into her mouth. He lay on her tongue and looked down her throat. He felt the soft moist flesh of her huge pink tongue just below him. He slowly slid himself back and forth a little. It was surreal to know that he was inside a giant woman’s mouth, just as though he were any of the pieces of food she had eaten in her lifetime. In a few minutes she took him out.

“Was it as nice as you’d hoped?”

“Yes, it was lovely. Did I taste nice?”

“You’re absolutely mouth-watering, little one.”

“I’m glad Portia’s gone back to school.”

“I’ll never tell her that I’ve eaten you anyway. She might not respect me after that.”

“She told me never to come back. So she won’t miss me if she visits you again.”

“That’s helpful to know, but Melvin, I don’t think I can talk for much longer. I’m very keen to gobble you down now. Would you like me to give you a goodbye kiss first?”

“Yes please,” he said, and felt the touch of her huge lips.

Then she opened her mouth, put out her tongue and lowered him onto it. She drew it back into her mouth, taking Melvin with it, and gulped him suddenly into her throat and swallowed heavily. He was on his way down to her tummy.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4609