City Feet, Sudden Growth City, and other unfinished junk by SoleEmbrace
Summary:

Just a compendium of stuff I've written in the past. A lot of them are unfinished, and most chapters you'll find are half finished, being drafts or random idea dumps when I had the time to write them.

I am attempting to finish my current and only story on the site, Giantess Dating Diary, but I like writing down ideas that come to me, however briefly they stay. Anyway, this is sorta like my doodle book, just roughs I've done. Hopefully somebody out there likes them :)


Categories: Giantess, Crush, Feet, Gentle, Growing Woman Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 26718 Read: 68577 Published: August 03 2014 Updated: June 23 2016

1. City Feet by SoleEmbrace

2. All You Can Feet by SoleEmbrace

3. Sudden Growth City by SoleEmbrace

4. Giantess Dating Diary Day 3.5v1 by SoleEmbrace

5. Giantess Dating Diary Day 7v1 by SoleEmbrace

6. Giantess Dating Diary Day 8v1 by SoleEmbrace

7. No Contact: Those Above, Those Below by SoleEmbrace

8. The 7 Habits of Giantesses by SoleEmbrace

9. A Big Step Up by SoleEmbrace

10. Domestication: Chapter 1 by SoleEmbrace

11. The Borrowing: Chapter 1 [NEW 6/23/16] by SoleEmbrace

City Feet by SoleEmbrace
Author's Notes:

I'm a mega fan! Admittedly, this wasn't thought out very well, but I just wanted to write a mega giantess story once. It got wordy really fast, but what the hey xD

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

City Feet

 

It started twenty years ago. The sky darkened, eclipsed by a great rift that appeared over the city. At first, only a silhouette stirred behind it, but soon, it sharpened into being, and a column of massive flesh erupted from it. To the people below, they had time only to feel a great gust of wind before their life was snuffed out from under the giant sole that descended. Feet as wide as streets filled the bustling intersection, crushing cars and bodies alike, plastering them into the crumbling tarmac below. The earth buckled under the weight of the 1000 foot giantess, a ring of displaced road mounded around where her foot had stepped on, tossing vehicles around and burying others beneath it.

 

That was our first contact with them. The giantess looked down upon our city, with barely anything in it that was taller than she was. Each step forward meant an entire block of traffic flattened under her massive soles. The panic was immediate and contagious, thousands ran from the encroaching masses of death, honking horns or running past the inevitable jam on foot. It was all for naught, however, as the feet landed one in front of another, ensuring that an entire mile stretch of road was reduced to nothing more than craters in the shape of feet.

 

Each step felt deliberate; the heel of the foot would land first, anchoring the footstep into back of the road. Next came the toes, pointed down and crashing through the roofs of the vehicles unfortunate enough to be underneath them. The sole became a canopy of darkness for the survivors still underneath, goading them to scuttle away with renewed haste, or cause them to snap, falling to their knees as they watched their inevitable demise draw closer. The toes would scrunch up the cars and people behind them, grinding them playfully between them and the balls of their feet, feeling the twist of metal and sinew churning inside the gargantuan digits. After a few seconds, the mass of tortured vehicles fell out, and the rest of the foot crashed into the occupied street below.

 

Whatever she was doing, the giantess was enjoying herself. Those who dared look up at the face of the monster terrorizing the city saw a girlish grin as her feet began wrapping around the tiny objects below. She tried a variety of things; wrapping buses and trains inside her toes, picking telephone poles and phone booths up between them, crushing small buildings with a single step, all with a look of glee or her face.

 

And as soon as she had came, the giantess was gone. Just as she was about to put her foot into another busy junction, a loud crack heralded the opening of another dark rift, and pulled the giantess through it. With a loud boom, the rift disappeared, taking the monster with it.

 

Though the destruction had stopped, there was no doubt that thousands of people had died. Twisted lumps of mangled steel lay upon the cratered remains of the streets where the giantess had played and crumbled the cars, with metal sheets like flattened aluminum cans and red blotches littering the places where she had stepped on. Several buildings had fallen over or were caved in, struck by her gigantic hips as she waded her way through the city. The metro along the street she passed had caved in under her weight, caving in a subway and stranding hundreds within. The damage was unspeakable. Many survivors had already been diagnosed with PTSD, seeing friends or loved ones splatter beneath the demon's soles.

 

We thought this would never happen again, and in a way, it didn't, but in less than six months, yet another rift opened. This time, the giantess was not alone.

 

It was on the outskirts of the same city where they landed. A dull series of thuds were heard and felt by commuters nearby. There was an immediate call for evacuation. The military scrambled their jets, and saw what their targets were. Three giantesses, all wearing the same purple uniform, stood on an open plain just past the city limits. Slowly, they made their way toward the city, almost like a slow march, with every step taken their feet feet were planted carefully and deliberately, inching ever closer to the city proper.

 

Cries of terror resounded through the city. The distant figures of the three giantesses loomed over the landscape. The distant thundering of another step taken growing ever louder, sending the citizens into a flurry of hurried panic, desperately scrambling away from the first point of collision the giantesses would have with the city. But just as they were close enough to take the first step inside, they stopped right at the foot of the first buildings, and the middle giantess lowered herself down, placing a massive, papery cone-shaped object onto the open space before them. Several houses were smouldered by the sudden foreign object, but most lay intact. As she rose back to her feet, she said a line in an alien tongue and took a slight bow, the two giantesses behind her doing the same.

 

The jets screamed towards the trio. Their missile bays opened and were ready to fire, when suddenly, the rift that brought the giantesses here opened once more, taking the gigantic beings with it. A dozen missiles flew past where their targets were supposed to be, detonating in the air as their fuses scuttled the warheads harmlessly outside the city. Once again, the giantesses had left as soon as they had came, leaving nothing but footprints in their path, and an enormous object at the edge of the city.

 

When the military investigated, they found the object to be a mass of plants bundled together in a papery wrap. A long stems fanned out to the top, where petals of various colors bloomed at the end. It was a bouquet, one large enough to be taller than a house when laid on its side, filled with alien plants of unknown origin. A hazards team cordoned off the area for fear of harmful chemicals, but the residents in the area only noted a sweet aroma in the air in their morning routines.

 

The message was hotly debated by the leaders of the world. Was this a sign of peace from the giantesses, or was it a declaration of some alien nature we weren't aware of? Whatever the reason, we never saw them again for another five years. The bouquet was too big to be moved, so city had it burnt. Concerns and fear of the giantess's return began to grow, and the countries of the world began amassing their military might...

 

We call the time five years after the One Hour War. Twenty giantesses, all dressed in purple uniforms but barefoot and in different parts of the world, appeared through the rift simultaneously. The world scrambled their military, and began an immediate offensive. Everything was thrown at them; shells, missiles, mines, nothing seemed to work. The giantess in Moscow simply laughed as explosions dotted her body. The giantess in Tokyo swept everything up with a wave of her hand, trapping the soldiers around her in an anti-gravity field, dangling them helplessly in the air as she went about her business. The armies in Berlin simply marched with the giantess, a ghostly blue aura around her controlling the minds of everything close by. In the Pacific, the navy was helpless as the giantess alternated between walking on water and diving into the sea, the strange performance allowing her to evade missiles above and torpedoes below. Washington was met with something stranger still. There were footprints in the ground, signs that a giantess had come to the city, but one was never seen. An invisible force swept through the city, yet nobody could say when it happened. The remaining giantesses had their own quirks, but not a single country invaded could do a thing.

 

Though the armies of the world were completely helpless, the casualties were minimal, and what casualties that were incurred were largely the military's own fault. These giantesses had not come with the intention to destroy, it seems, and no military force in the world have yet been able to subdue any of them. Only after a hour of continuous firing, it was clear how outmatched humanity was against these alien invaders, and a ceasefire was called.

 

Diplomatic solutions were the next logical step, but there was nothing logical about trying to communicate with a being 1000 feet tall, and there was no clear means to even talk to them, as their language was not even known to us. Helicopters were sent, attempts at dialogue were made, but the giantesses only seemed to only regard them with brief curiosity before returning to their own devices. Lights were laid about the city in the hopes that the giantesses would at least avoid those areas, and it seemed that at the very least that that was the one thing they understood.

 

The giantesses themselves were not doing much, relatively speaking. Their footfalls were still making dishes fall from shelves and any vehicles underfoot were crushed in an instant, but they were careful to move around the city. They only stepped on the most empty areas, did their best to avoid damaging the buildings, and were only about inspecting the cityscape. They collected samples; a motorcycle, a hotdog stand, a mailbox, some dirt from the park, seemingly mundane things. They whisked their samples away with a flick of their hand, summoning the same rift that brought them here into their palm and sending their specimens through. It looked completely trivial to what happened five years ago.

 

The months rolled by, and there was no sign of the giantesses leaving. There was no indication that they needed food or water, and only a night's rest was required of their bodies. They had kept themselves cloistered within their respective cities, and they seemed content to romp about their restricted areas. The places marked by lights were largely untouched, with a military blockade watching diligently if any areas were breached; none ever were. Soon, the citizens of the city could no longer bear being away from their homes, and slowly, the people returned home in spite of the looming threat of the giantesses.

 

Reluctantly, life resumed. People who had abandoned their vehicles on the road came to retrieved them, restoring traffic to the streets. Shops dusted off their window sills and schools reopened their gates, and a relatively subdued normality ensued. A good portion of the population decided to remain in other towns, but for the brave few who stayed, their daily lives returned.

 

Perhaps the giantesses were waiting for this moment, because when the city began bustling again, almost all of them simultaneously stepped across the lights which stopped them, directly into the populated areas. Panic came as their massive feet were planted in the center of an intersection. Again, people ran, the military was scrambled, and the city became chaos once more. But the giantesses didn't do anything, this time. They simply stood in the intersection they occupied, watching the humans response to their presence. No more than half a hour passed did they return to their part of the city.

 

Again, the citizens waited out the giantesses, but begrudgingly returned. The giantesses repeated the same actions, entering the first intersection they see, and observing the humans beneath them. This went on for an entire year, with nobody able to do anything about it. A small percentage of the remaining population simply gave up, ignoring the calls for evacuation. When the giantesses next entered the intersection, the cars simply drove around their feet, pedestrians hurried their steps, but continued on to their destination. The giantesses observed this, and on each of their faces a smile hung.

 

Soon, the giantesses were ignoring the lights which divided the city between them and the population, walking right into populated areas. Panic should have taken hold the citizens, but they were already conditioned to ignore their gigantic hosts, driving past their footfalls as if it were only a brief annoyance. By some miracle of the giantess's technology, the places their feet me were always empty, and the footprints they left were shallow enough that cars could still drive right through them. People began getting used to them, and the sight of a giantess became an everyday, ordinary sight. The hood of a car might narrowly scrape the sole of a giantess, or a pedestrian may get caught between her toes, but in the end, nobody was harmed or even remotely inconvenienced.

 

With their land extending to the entire city now, the giantesses walked freely through the city. Some went briefly through the rift again, returning shortly with a change of clothes. They ditched their purple uniforms for casual clothing, the giantess in Washington sporting a flowing, layered white one piece which billowed with alien geometries that defied physics to create a dramatic flutter. Another in Moscow had tight leather pants and jacket with a fur-like scarf which adjusted itself with the wind and weather, ensuring her neck was always covered sufficiently. More incredible clothing were worn, but all of them still chose to remain barefoot.

 

And it seemed like the only thing they would use to interact with us was with their feet. Every prod, grab or push was done with their toes, and with practice, the giantesses were even able to single out and pick up individual persons without harming them. They began getting bolder, manipulating bodies between their toes, helping people pick up large objects, sometimes mimicking common actions, like planting their feet next to a bus stop or stopping just before a traffic light. (But with feet the size of the street, they were mostly just creating traffic) This practice of only using their gigantic peds on us have earned them the nickname 'City Feet'.

 

Now, in the present day, twenty years after our first disastrous contact with the giantesses, they live with us as if they belong to the city. Sitting opposite a park with her feet planted inside a park, (sitting inside completely would displace everyone inside) a large crowd of people were gathered about the Washington giantess's feet. She dug her toes in so that the little people could climb up her instep themselves, and used her free foot to pick up or interact with the people there. Her toes were as big as their cars, but with some delicacy, she was able to grip human bodies with the nail of her big toe and the bottom of her second toe. She'd adjust them so they fit perfectly between her toes, and carry them off to wherever she wanted to put them. With a deft maneuver, she was able to switch them to another pair of toes, letting her hold four people at a time if she wanted to. Being handled by her this way seemed to be a source of amusement for the humans, so she obliged them the opportunity every afternoon in this park. She'd show off her dexterity with a small show, sometimes, twirling a lamp post between one end of her toes to the other, offering to step on willing volunteers to apply her own brand of massaging, and even juggle (relatively) small stone balls with nothing more than feet. She drew a sizable crowd every time she parked her peds in the park, and there were no shortage of spectators.

 

It was like this in every part of the world. The people had warmed up to their giantess guests and the giantesses were slowly learning the human's behavior. Twenty giantesses in twenty cities, who first came to us twenty years ago. There were still many questions that were left unanswered, like why the first giantess chose to attack the city, what the three giantesses left the bouquet here for, and what the current group of giantesses intend on doing, living on our planet. But for now, humanity enjoyed its peace, living harmoniously with the alien giantesses who seemed content to stay in our world.

 

In time, a boy named Arthur would change the world we live in, for better or worse, having just moved into Washington, and would be the first person to talk to the giantesses...

All You Can Feet by SoleEmbrace
Author's Notes:

An idea I had before Giantess Dating Diary. I didn't know where the heck I was taking this, so it just trails off unfinished towards the end, sorry >.>

All You Can Feet

 

It was a secret club downtown, open only to those who know about it. It was like Hotel California; membership was permanent, and you could never leave once you've entered. A thick oak door barred the way to this subterranean paradise, and inside was a poster which said, “DRINK TO NOT DIE”, with a basket which contained tiny vials of blue liquid on one side, and a basket on the other side containing emptied vials. Drink and drop, after which you go through the final door.

 

The place was called The Bare Sole. Somebody made a secret tunnel through the wall dividing tinies and giantesses, secretly bridging the two races together. Membership to the club expanded, and so did its space as they dug more and more room for more members to join, until it became a small city of its own.

 

Once inside, the tunnel opened up to a cavernous club floor. Giantesses roamed the vast club from table to table, and tinies carpeted the floor to be stepped on. The clubbers formed their own groups; girls who came with friends formed circles, smothering a tiny together with their combined feet. Tinies flocked occupied tables as they worshiped the giantess's still feet, occasionally gaining the attention of the giantess, who pulled them under their sole. A bunch stood in a row, masseuses work their feet around a trapped tiny, smushing and scrunching toes and soles into the tiny man below.

 

There was only one rule; get feet or get out. Giantesses had to be barefoot, and tinies were only allowed to wear underwear. It didn't matter in the end, though. Everybody here was out for feet. Tinies who wanted to smother their faces into the hot, oppressive soles of giant girl feet, and giantesses who wanted to smear their mighty toes against the helpless bodies of feeble men.

 

Club members got creative, to keep things fresh. Small rows of tiny houses occupied part of the club, where tinies sat inside while giantesses ran their feet through the roofs, fishing for the tinies within. Another was a small kiosk, where tinies tied themselves onto a strap, and giantesses wore them like on their soles, walking around the club floor with the tiny cushioning her every step. There was a whole throng of things to do: foot ornamentation, foot bondage, foot massaging, making out with toes, heck, one giantess managed a magic shoe, stepping on a tiny and making him disappear. It was one heck of a feat to palm a tiny in your sole.

 

When the clubbers got tired, they lounged in the resting are, which was nothing more than a sea of pillows both tiny and giantess sized. Occupants would lie down to rest, some taking advantage of other occupants. The prospective tiny took the opportunity to snuggle between the giantess's toes, reclining against the valley between the two digits, occasionally receiving a playful squeeze from the giantess. The giantesses would lazily reach out to a nearby tiny, placing her foot over him like a blanket, digging her toes into him absentmindedly.

 

When the day was done though, the club master would call for everyone to leave, and the festivities stopped and giantess and tiny made their way out separately. All of them would be back the next day, all for the thrill of meeting their sized and foot counterparts.

 

 

 

Groupies:

 

Jacob approached a circle of giantesses standing about on the club floor. They had their hands (or feet, rather) on a bunch of tinies, with two or three feet sharing a tiny at a time. Most of them were occupied, but two on the far side were waiting for their turn.

 

Jacob walked past the mass of foot orgy to the front of the two giantesses. They were watching their friends already, so it didn't take long for one of them to spot Jacob on the floor. “Oh, you want some, don't you, little man?” The blonde on the left said haughtily. She reached out with her foot, and knocked Jacob into the ground. There was no need for foreplay; everybody was here for the same thing. The giantess began by scrunching her toes against Jacob's chest, arching her heel up to put as much pressure into the ball of her foot. The crushing sensation enveloped Jacob, but miraculously, his body did not break. The blue liquid he had drunk made him invincible for some reason, but that was the last of his thoughts here today. Today, he was going to enjoy being smothered by the blonde and her friend's feet.

 

“Join in, Stephanie!” The blonde called out to her friend. With a smirk, Stephanie took a step forward and put her foot down onto Jacob's legs. She began pulling at them as the blonde continued her pressure on his chest, and Jacob let out a cry of pain and pleasure, gripping the foot on his chest tightly.

 

“Ooh, he's resisting, Mandy!” Stephanie cooed to her friend, “Teach him a lesson!” As soon as she said that, Mandy (the blonde), kept her foot pinned on Jacob, but slid it further up his body. The coarse grooves in her soles rubbed across Jacob's face., and the toes gripped his head tightly, pressing him further into the sole. Jacob was suffocating, with one foot clutching his head and another holding him down dangerously close to his crotch. He was getting a huge rise from this, and Mandy picked up on this pretty soon.

 

“Looks like our little man's going to blow, Steph,” Mandy told her friend. The two of them smiled at each other before looking back at Jacob's withering form below. “Finish him.”

 

Mandy released Jacob from her grip, and her toes found their way around Jacob's neck instead. She came down on his chest again with the ball of her foot, but left her heel hanging to make way for Stephanie. Stephanie slid her foot into Jacob's pants, stripping them down to expose his throbbing member. She pushed it up against her big toe, rubbing it rhythmically against his upper body. Stephanie was giving Jacob the biggest footjob of his life. Before Jacob came, Stephanie held down his penis tight, not allowing him to finish.

“I want you beg, little man,” Stephanie said with a malicious grin, “I want you to show me you need this. Scream for me to let you come. Tell me you'd do anything to make me let go!”

 

“ANYTHING!” Jacob screamed, “I'LL DO ANYTHING” He was at his peak. Not being able to finish was driving him crazy.

 

Stephanie let go of Jacob, and a white stream burst out like a floodgate opening its doors. His cum struck Stephanie's sole, and she took the opportunity to smear some onto Mandy's own foot. Jacob lie down on the floor, panting, completely satisfied with the outcome of today.

 

“Oh, don't think that we're already done with you,” Mandy said, licking her lips, “You've got two of us to please, so get ready to cum a second time, little man!”

 

In sync, Mandy and Stephanie's feet stepped back down onto Jacob's limp body, engulfing him once more in the hot, fleshy confines of the giantess's feet.

Sudden Growth City by SoleEmbrace
Author's Notes:

Even worse than the previous chapter, I haven't gone a page into it and my idea just tapered off >___> I was fiddling around with a slow growth story about random girls and women who just one day start growing for no reason, and hoped to write how they deal with it, but.....eh. I'm really bad at keeping with an idea ._.

Sudden Growth City

 

Nobody knows why it happens, but we knew we had to live with it. It was twenty years ago when it first happened; without cause, without warning, the first woman in the world grew into a giantess. At first, it was just an ordinary day unlike any other, and Cindy Junes was on her way to work, reading the morning papers as the crowded metro took her to her office's district. All too suddenly, she felt a tightening of her clothes; a dress suit too small for her, pumps compressing her feet, and a ring constricting her finger. As soon as it had started, she ripped free, tearing her growing body from these sudden restraints, and began displacing the people in the metro with her sheer size alone.

 

That was when everybody on the train realized she wasn't going to stop growing. People fled to either end of the train, the unlucky ones standing too close slowly devoured by the growing advance of Cindy's expanding bottom. She became so huge that her size alone tore the train in half, The front engine driving away, leaving the passengers in the back to their fate. But Cindy grew still, and when even the tunnel could not fit her, the earth buckled and erupted out into the busy street above.

 

By the time Cindy had stopped growing, she was three hundred feet tall, taller than most buildings around her, and her feet filled the roads she was standing in, crushing cars and people alike who had the bad luck of being where her footfalls would land. It was like a natural disaster. People started running en masse away from the sudden giantess, drivers scrambling out of their vehicles as their cars jammed before the roadblock of feet. Screams and yells were inevitable, and only served to distress the giantess. A giant hand reached down to the fleeing masses, but even a gentle tap managed to flatten the crowd underneath.

 

Cindy looked in horror at the blood on her hands. She only meant to stop someone – anyone – and try to explain herself to him. She was confused, naked and now had to tend to the guilt of murdering the dozens of people underneath her. Her actions must seem incomprehensible to the scrambling crowd below; her body bursting through a busy intersection, seemingly ending lives without a thought with ever action she took. If she took another step, who knows who might still be underfoot. If she called out, it would only stir their fears further. If she did anything, it would inevitably destroy the city.

 

So Cindy fell down, collapsed in the middle of the now empty streets and rolled up into a fetal ball. She waited for somebody, anybody, to come rescue her, or simply put her out of her misery. A response team and the military had come, and they were shouting at her it seemed, but she didn't care. What she wanted was for somebody to pick her up, hold her, tell her it's alright, but nobody in the world was big enough for that now.

 

Cindy continued to cry, ignoring the small people nearing her. She could see that they were getting closer and closer...and smaller too, for some reason. That was when she realized, she was still growing! She was about to crush the people next to her unwittingly, and she had to do something. Quickly, Cindy rose to her feet, ignoring the fact that she had stepped on some firetrucks, and made a mad sprint away. She didn't care where she ran, if she stayed there, she would eventually outgrow even the streets, crushing everything with her growth. She ran, leaping over buildings, crashing through overhead passes, as far as she could go. Ahead was a hill, with no buildings in sight around it. Cindy leaped up, scaling the side of the hill and fell to the slope on the other side, panting heavily at the effort to run almost half the length of the city. She looked at herself; a small shack lay by her feet, barely taller than her toe now. She must have grown several hundred more feet, and even as she sat down, she could see the top of the hill slowly shrink past her.

 

It was hopeless. She didn't know when she'd stop growing, so she continued running, finding a place where she could grow without harming others.

Giantess Dating Diary Day 3.5v1 by SoleEmbrace
Author's Notes:

This is was my initial write up for chapter 3.5 of Giantess Dating Diary, but I felt it was a bit too early for them to be anywhere too intimate. I scrapped it and rewrote the chapter to its current incarnation. Anyway, it's as unfinished as the previous few entries, so please don't kill me! I just wanted to post my scraps somewhere ^ ^"

 

 

Day 3.5: Moonlight Serenade

 

“Just a moment,” Madison told me, putting me down on her bed. Her eyes darted around the room, searching for some thing . She picked at small items like a wrist cushion, a padded box and some fluffy slippers, and looked increasingly upset as she dug through her room.

 

“What are you looking for?” I called out, curious as to what she was doing. She stopped her rummaging and looked up to me. She said in a sad voice, “Oh Eliot, I know I invited you to my place, but I haven't even a place for you to sleep.”

 

Oh. So that was why she was picking up soft-looking objects. In all honesty, I thought I was going to sleep in bed with her. “It's fine, Madison. Can't I just sleep on the bed with you?”

 

A luminescent blush washed over Madison's face, but was soon replaced with a look of genuine worry. “But Eliot, I wouldn't know what would happen to you if I...” Madison's voice trailed off, catching herself from saying any more. She spared me the gory details, but I had a good idea of what would happen if she rolled on top of me as she slept.

 

“Madison,” I assured her, “Don't worry, you won't hurt me. If we're going to be together, we're going to have to learn to sleep with each other. Besides,” I flashed the best smile I could at her, “I want this, Mady.”

 

Madison's face was flush again, and she quickly hid her cheeks with her hands. Her mind was working furiously with her heart to come to a consensus on what to do. She looked to the ground, to me, and all around, shuffling her feet nervously, her toes drumming the floor rhythmically on the floor in thought. God, I loved how honest she was with her feet.

 

Finally, she turned around and quickly changed into a blue pajama dress behind her closet door (unfortunately). She walked briskly to the bed, and in an uncharacteristic move, brought her foot forcefully down onto the mattress, right beside where I sat.

 

“A-are you sure you want this?!” Madison choked on her attempt to sound intimidating. Though I should be cowering and afraid given the circumstances, I really didn't. In fact, I felt Madison's toes grip the fabric tightly beside me, as if holding in the desire to apologize for what she was doing to me.

 

I knelt beside her foot and touched it earnestly, looking up at her enormous, beautiful face. “I am,” I said defiantly.

 

Madison seemed taken aback by my insistence, but decided to press on. She crawled onto the bed and sat with her legs tucked behind her, encircling me between her thighs. She leaned forward, hands supporting her from the side as she brought her face closer to me. “Do you really want this?” She said in what only she thought was a menacing voice.

 

Madison was testing me. She wanted to see how far I would go just to sleep together with her. In spite of her gentle personality, she was trying her hardest to pretend to be hard to play. Not that she was at all convincing, though, but I thought it was cute all the same. “I do,” I told Madison.

 

This time, the thighs came around me, and with a brief hesitant pause, clamped together like a vice, trapping everything below my shoulders in her mighty embrace. She was still careful not to hurt me, but she held me so tightly that I had to gasp for air. “Even if no one would save you while you danced with danger, even knowing that you may hurt yourself, do you still want this?” Madison was stern now, but her heaving breathe gave away the effort it took to maintain the facade.

 

I was losing breath. I had to make this quick. “I do, Madison, I really do!” I shouted with what air that was left in my lungs, “More than anything, I want us to be together!”

 

The giant walls of flesh separated, releasing me from my warm prison. I instinctively took a deep breath, the feeling of my lungs inflating again a welcome sensation. I looked up to Madison to see a small pearly tear forming around her eye.

 

“I'm so sorry, Eliot,” Madison sniffled, “I only wanted to be sure you wanted this, but I...”

 

“I know, Mady, I know,” I said, climbing up her thigh and reaching up to her face. She was just close enough for my fingers to briefly meet her cheek. “I promise you I won't get hurt. Just let me lie beside you or something, so don't worry.”

 

Madison wiped her tear away, and picked me up. She leaned her face forward to me, and gave me huge giantess's kiss on the top of my head. She smiled gently to me, somewhat reassured, and said, “Alright, Eliot. We'll be on the same bed together, then.”

 

With a twist, Madison brought her legs forward so that she was sitting on the bed with her knees tucked to her chest. I was put in front of her feet, where she could watch me from atop her legs. Madison pulled at the bedsheets with playfully with her toes, forcing me to find my balance.

 

“But it's still too early for sleep,” Madison declared, “We should get to know more about each other, yes?”

 

I felt a little tired, but Madison's suggestion woke me right up. This was what I came here for. “For sure,” I said, “There's so much I want to know about you.”

 

“Shouldn't you say that before you date someone?” Madison said with a giggle. She was awfully teasing, but it was nice to see that she had quickly returned to her good sense once more.

 

“Oh, Sylvie told me about what you liked...” Madison told me, her feet shuffling nervously before me. Oh boy, if it was what I think Sylvie told her, then it was going to be a long night, “She said you were more acutely fond of...umm...parts of the body below the ankles...”

 

Sylvie, you evil gossiper. Just because I was subjected to your feet once didn't mean I liked it. Now Madison thought I was some weirdo with a foot fetish.

 

“Giantesses have to keep their feet clean and approachable if they walk through a tiny's town,” Madison said, taking a bottle and some cosmetic items from her nightstand, “I usually do mine before bed,” Madison looked away with her cheeks glowing red, “Do...do you want to help me?”

 

Dammit Sylvie. This wasn't what I had in mind for the night. But after being held by Kat's feet, I did begin wondering what Madison's were like. I guess Sylvie was right on the money, after all.

 

“Absolutely,” I said, accidentally putting too much eagerness into my tone. Madison smiled, and opened the bottle beside me. The gentle scent of sunflower and mint flowed through my senses, and inside the bottle swam a large helping of lotion. I could only guess what it was for.

 

“Take as long as you want,” Madison told me.

 

Well, better get to work then. I contemplated taking some lotion immediately, but realized the work might get the rest of my clothes dirtied. I took off my shirt, and this evoked a small giggle from Madison. Now topless, I plunged into the barrel-sized bottle and took a swath of lotion with me.

 

Madison slid her right foot towards me, offering it to me to work on first. I took this chance to check out her feet. Like Kat's and Sylvie's, Madison's feet were well maintained. Meticulous work had gone to keeping her skin soft and fair; I was sure if I ran my hand along it now, it would sink in without resistance. She had cute, perky toes, perfectly aligned in a beautiful arc with each digit ending in adorable, puffy curves as if cushions had been inserted under them. If Madison had been looking for a bed for me, then I'd've chosen to sleep here at the drop of a beat.

 

Kneeling down, I plastered the lotion on top of Madison's foot. I smoothed it out on top first, and flattened the glob into more manageable portions. I had my first chance to touch Madison's skin. It was smooth as a baby's face, and soft as a marshmallow. I grabbed a handful of it, and the skin obeyed by folding the skin effortlessly in my grip. I didn't think it were possible for skin to be this soft.

 

I slathered the lotion across the top of the foot with my hands, quickly working and massaging the lotion into the skin. The white lotion found its way into stray cracks or crevices and melted away under the folds of skin. I took extra time with the toes. I worked my hands around the top and sides, but with her foot down I was unable to reach the bottom.

 

I asked Madison to lift up her toes, and I lie down below them, rubbing them one by one. Madison dropped the toes I weren't working on onto my stomach and legs, gently gripping me as I worked beneath her. I couldn't explain why, but I felt a huge wave of comfort from being engulfed by Madison's toes. Their warmth covered me like a blanket, inviting me into a lull of safety and knowing, enticing me to stay there forever.

 

But before I knew it, I grew curious. Instead of moving out of her toes, I crawled my way deeper in. The sole was where the feet met the ground, and an overwhelming warmth pressed down on me as I tunneled deeper in. Madison seemed to oblige me as the impassable balls of her feet lifted ever so slightly to let me through. I still had to force my way in though, as I had to push into her sole to make space enough for me. I was facing up into her sole, and I occasionally found myself to take in a face full of Madison's feet. It made me shiver. I was tasting a giant slab which spelled either unprecedented comfort or ultimate death for me. The thrill only made me push further in more, until finally my entire body was resting under her foot.

 

I couldn't get to her heel, it seemed; Madison was balancing her foot there so my body didn't take the full brunt of her weight. I was fit snuggly into her arch, where there was just enough space to move and breathe. I could feel the balls of her feet and toes resting on my legs, occasionally giving me a playful grip to remind me she was there. I just lay there, awestruck that I was under a giantess's sole, willingly, and enjoying every moment of it. The heat was beginning to get to me, I think, but I've never felt such bliss in my life before.

 

Suddenly, the foot lurched away and I was left lying in the open half-naked on the bed. Madison leaned forward and looked down to me, a sly smile forming on her face. “If you're enjoying yourself there,” Madison said shrewdly, “Perhaps I can help accommodate you.”

 

Madison brought both her feet atop me. Expertly, she held me between both her soles, and flipped me onto my belly. “You'll like this, I think.”

 

I wasn't sure what was going on, but the bed frame began creaking, and I could feel the one foot Madison left on top of me steadily pushing me down. She was standing on top of me! Her foot slid forward and her second and middle toe gripped my shoulders firmly, with the second toe resting on my head. A sudden tightness came over me as her toes compressed their contents, stretching my shoulders back forcefully as the second toe held me down. She flexed her toes rhythmically, working her way down and digging into my back. She grinded the balls of her feet into specific parts of my body, twisting the muscles beneath left and right where she stepped. She lifted and stomped into my back lightly, pounding away at tense muscles and weary bones. She was giving me a massage with her feet!

 

I cried out a few times in the process of her foot massaging, but every time it was to straighten a bone or pull a muscles, and I felt better after the pain subsided. Madison was sitting down again now, and had palmed me into one sole and grinded me with the other, smearing her toes across my body as I lie down in a face full of sole. She was using both feet to attend to me, and had eased into gentler, less forceful moves.

Giantess Dating Diary Day 7v1 by SoleEmbrace
Author's Notes:

Come to think of it, I've never really elaborated on Kat's character before, have I? I had planned to talk more about her, but it just fell through for some reason or another. Oh well, you can get a feel of how she's supposed to be like here, and I hope I can put her back into the story on of these chapters :)

 

As usual, unfinished, so apologies in advance!

Day 7: No Title

 

Madison was busy talking to Claire. She was pretty much in charge of the giantesses of the town, so it was up to her to talk things out with the uninvited guest. It was all supposed to be official and stuff, so they left me behind closed doors. I was put outside, left in the charge of Katrina.

 

Madison had passed me to Kat before locking the door to her room behind her. I was cradled in her hands, a motion I thought was disallowed unless the giantess had a license. Apparently, the rules in a giantess's house were more lax to accommodate the difference in scale. There would have been no way I could have climbed to the top of the table myself, otherwise. Kat had full permission to handle me however reasonably she chose to.

 

“I'll be in charge of you for now, little Eliot,” Kat said to me with a happy hum. She ran her fingers down my back in a stroking motion, like comforting a scared animal the first time you held it. Not that I was scared, mind you, and Kat was clearly enjoying the opportunity to hold a tiny again.

 

“Oh, you're all wet,” Kat remarked as she rubbed my arm between her two colossal fingers. The pinching motion covered my entire upper arm, but it only felt like somebody giving me a light embrace. Kat's touch was as gentle as Madison's, but not as refined; her grip left my arm hanging at an uncomfortable angle, but it otherwise felt like I was just being pulled along. “Let's get you dried up. I've got a blow dryer in my room”

 

Kat turned to her room, but stopped herself before she could take a step forward. She looked down to me in the eye and asked, “Should I carry you or should I let you down?”

 

“Uh,” I scratched the back of my head reflexively. She was probably just trying to be polite, but obviously being carried would have been easier for the both of us. But then again, since Kat was so kind as to offer...

 

“I've never tried moving around the house by myself before,” I said to massive face above me, “So maybe I'll give it a shot.”

 

“Oh,” Kat said with surprise, but quickly let out a cat-like grin instead, “Alrighty, then.”

 

I felt the world suddenly lose gravity as I was propelled down to the ground. It was three storey freefall from Kat's hand to the floor. The sudden change in altitude must not have felt like much to Kat, but it felt like the first drop from a roller coaster ride to me.

 

“Here you go, then,” Kat said, as she tilted her hand to one side, sliding me down onto the soft wooden floor below. I was still disorientated from the drop, so I just sat on the floor for a few seconds.

 

I felt a dull thud beside me as Kat's foot landed barely a few inches from me. “Need a hand up?” Kat said with a mischievous grin, “Or should I say, a leg up?”

I laughed weakly to myself, but rolled myself onto Kat's foot, and tried to stand up. On cue, Kat leaned her foot on her heel and raised the front up, pulling me up with it. I was groggy still, but at least now I was on my feet. I patted the big toe beside me in appreciation, and said rather weakly, “Thanks, Kat.”

 

“No problemo,” Kat said cheerfully. I looked up into the sky and saw Kat merrily humming to herself. She was enjoying this immensely, it seemed.

 

I sauntered my way toward the looming door in the distance. It was a good fifty meters to me, and I was still in a daze, but I managed to put one foot in front of the other. As I trudged across the floor, I realized that I stumbled constantly in spite of myself. The ground I tread was deceptively uneven; closer inspection revealed numerous indents printed across the floor. I had forgotten how much a giantess weighs, the battered wooden surface sunk in where the house's inhabitants feet fell. The footprints were too shallow for anyone to notice from on high, but from where I stood, the room was a minefield of sloping craters.

 

The tremors of Kat's own footfalls followed closely behind me as I made my way forward. I'd feel an occasional puff of air blow past me as Kat took a step ahead of me. She made sure I was nestled between her feet, for some reason, and while she never once touched me, I could feel an eager pause whenever her toes drew near me.

 

When we finally came to the door, Kat opened the door for me, and waved a hand in invitingly. Inside was a messy room, a stark contrast to Madison's tidiness. Even from my height, I could see that the bedsheet was falling off one side of the bed, random articles of clothes were strewn about the floor, and a strange collection of plain white dolls about my size both on the shelf and laid about near the foot of the bed. Kat didn't seem particularly concerned about the mess, but did brush aside foreign object in my path.

 

Kat's swept a red shirt out of my way, and as she drew her foot back, it stopped briefly beside me again, toes scrunched in apparent restraint. I took this opportunity to poke it as hard as my tiny finger could muster, and looked up to the surprised giantess's face. “Say Kat, did you want something from me?” I asked my host.

 

“Oh, um...” Kat mumbled to herself, flustered that she'd been found out, “Well, can I be honest with you, Eliot?”

 

“Sure,” I said naively.

 

“Well...” Kat said, squatting down without moving her feet away from me. I instinctively stepped back as she brought herself down closer to me. I guess I still wasn't used to having someone the size of a truck hang precariously over me. “You know I don't have a license yet, right? So you're the only tiny I get to see on a regular basis.”

 

She strode over to her bed, sitting above the heap of clothes and dolls on the floor below. “It's been three months since I've come to live here,” Kat said with a distant look, “And the only reason I've chose here is...well...”

 

Kat bit her lip. Her conflicted look told me that she didn't know whether she should be honest with me or not. But eventually, her face cleared and she looked back down to me with a big playful grin, “I'm from the North, from the giantess city of Aleata. Back there, tinies aren't even allowed near our feet, and we're not to touch them with our peds either.”

 

Huh, that was odd. Claire was all over me with her feet, though. I didn't want to tell Kat about that, though.

 

“But here, it's the complete opposite!” Kat exclaimed, throwing her hands out to her sides for emphasis, “The agreement was for us to use nothing but out feet to interact with you, all the tests in getting a license are based on how well we handle a tiny with only that. It's just something I've been dying to try out all my life!”

 

Kat picked up one of the dolls on the floor with her foot, and began twirling it expertly between her toes. “I've even picked up a few tricks outside of the tests. I can do massages, change clothes, write, operate a computer, even CPR on tinies with just my feet. I can even do some things better with my feet than my hands.”

 

“But I never got to try it at home,” Kat said, “And even here, I need a silver license like Sylvie does before I even get to touch anyone...”

 

Kat let go of the doll and stepped down on it with the balls of her feet. She rubbed it up and down while scrunching her toes, kneading the doll in a rhythmic fashion. I briefly imagined myself under her sole, and wondered if I would survive such vigorous torment. Just as I wondered, Kat pulled open the doll with her other foot, and out streamed a bunch of inflated balloons amidst the cotton. It was then I realized not once did one pop as Kat worked the doll with her feet. I would have heard it otherwise.

 

I gave a small applause, and Kat responded with a curt bow. With a single step, she popped the scattered balloons and swept her handiwork aside. “I've been practicing for the day I could finally be allowed into the city,” Kat said with a smile, “...but maybe you'd like a sneak preview?”

 

Kat held that cat-like grin as she stepped toward me. I was still seated when she approached, and she put her massive toes into my lap. I knew they were heavy, with every digit larger than my head, but even with such a casual step, Kat held back her full weight from me. The warmth of her skin reminded me I was still cold and wet, and seemed inviting even with my earlier fears of being crushed.

 

But I decided against it. “Sorry Kat,” I said as I pushed myself off from under her toes, “But I can't do this right under Madison's nose.”

 

Kat seemed disappointed, but she only shrugged. “I only wanted to show off,” she said with a sarcastic sigh. She bent down and reached a hand out beside me, “I guess we should get you dried first, then.”

 

I climbed on, and this time, Kat lifted me up with a gentler incline. She brought me onto her table, in front of a gigantic hand mirror propped upright on the surface. With a tilt, I was slid off her hand and left alone on the table.

 

Kat dug through the pile of clothes strewn about, and eventually pulled out a hand towel from a pile of undergarments. She threw it on top of me, and I was buffeted by the gigantic cloth, falling to the table surface. I crawled until my head peeked out from the towel's edge, with Kat already before me, smiling.

 

“Just take off your clothes from under there, and I'll dry them off for you,” Kat said. She gave me a surreptitious wink, letting her grin widen further, “I won't peek.”

 

I blushed a little, retreating back into the towel. I was a little apprehensive, what with how Kat teased me earlier already. The last thing I wanted was to be taken advantage of by Kat. But there wasn't much I could do at the moment, so I didn't have much of a choice. Under the covers, I took off my shirt, pants and momentarily wondered if I should keep my briefs on, but shrugged and slipped off of them. I threw them out into the open, and felt a hand loom above, grabbing my wet garments.

 

I rolled the towel around myself, forming a makeshift robe for myself. I broke my head out of the fold like a hood and wrapped the rest of the two about me, drying me off. It was like a massive blanket, surrounded by that warm, fuzzy feeling of fresh fabric against skin.

 

Kat was busy on the other side of the table, hooking up a hair dryer scaled to her size to a socket in the wall. I noticed a meter above the socket, indicating how much power has been used so far. A device of that size must take a lot of power, so the town must have limited how much electricity a giantess could use.

 

Kat held my clothes flat on her palm and began drying them with her hair dryer. The noise sounded almost like a jet turbine; loud and high pitched, and I had to cover my ears before they got used to the racket. Kat seemed unperturbed by the heat as she let the hot air blow down on her hand for several minutes. Eventually, Kat seemed satisfied and laid my dried clothes in front of me. “Here you go,” she said cheerily.

 

I rolled up the towel to make way for my arm, and grabbed my clothes. With a single touch, I immediately pulled back my hand, feeling a hot singe on my skin. The excessive amount of heat from the dryer must have made my clothes as hot as fire. I swear I could see steam rising from them, like a freshly ironed shirt.

 

I gave my clothes a minute to cool before pulling them into the towel. I put them on, relishing the feeling of warm garments again, and came out fully clothed once more.

 

Kat was seated down with an elbow on the table and a hand tucked under her chin, looking my way interestedly. I walked up to her, paying attention to her hands. It didn't look like they got burnt at all. “You weren't scared that you'd burn yourself?” I asked.

 

“A little heat wouldn't hurt us,” Kat replied, flexing her fingers before me, “Giantesses have a long history of surviving harsh weather; we didn't have clothes which could fit us before, see?” Kat tugged at the collar of her shirt as if to make her point. “Surviving in the cold mountains or scorching desert came naturally to us.”

 

“Huh,” I said aloud, “Then why live in cities with tinies at all, then?”

 

Kat blinked at the sudden difficult question thrown at her. She put a finger to her lip, looking skyward in thought. It looked like she hasn't thought about it before, either. “Hrm,” she mumbled, “I haven't been around long enough to say exactly why...but I do know why we'd leave the giantess cities.”

 

Kat leaned back into her chair, ready to tell a long story. “I told you I'm from Aleata, right?” Kat began, “And that things there are way different from here. A normal family would take care of about ten tinies at a time, and we'd keep them strictly within our houses. We'd take care of them, and in return, they'd help us with small tasks and keep us company.”

 

Kat gave a sigh before continuing, “Most families aren't more than two giantesses. Even the cities are just about a hundred of us gathered together. There's just so few of us that we'd get lonely over time. Even with ten tinies living with us, if we're not even allowed to touch them, then it's as good as having a pet in a glass cage. That just wasn't enough for some of us.”

 

“So we're naturally drawn to your cities, where you're free to do as you please. We wanted to get to know you, how such small beings lived their lives, befriend you as equals, and sometimes...” Kat grinned at me as she said the next bit, “We form families of our own together.”

Giantess Dating Diary Day 8v1 by SoleEmbrace
Author's Notes:

This is the start of the trip to the North in Giantess Dating Diary. I wanted to write about the journey there and make Madison more hostile towards the Northerners, but it didn't feel right. Also, I don't know enough adjetives and nouns to make a garden sound pretty, so the North's Garden now isn't a literal garden in the actual story.

 

Again, unfinished, so apologies all around.

GDD – Day 8

 

I went through the papers in my haversack. Madison had collected a list of requests and suggestions from the townspeople with regards with the North's coming to our town, and I helped read through them. It started as a petition for whether or not to allow the giantesses in at all, but to Madison's surprise, almost everybody seemed up for it, and they've been piling on support for the meeting.

 

I reached into the envelope holding the petitions, and pulled out the first one I felt. On it were the words 'YES' or 'NO' filling almost the entire page, and two equally large tick boxes beside each of them. This one had 'YES' ticked with a bold black marker; presumably so that it'd be large enough for Madison to see. On the back was a bunch of suggestions, ranging from Northern cuisine to giantess fashion. This one's probably written by a girl.

 

I flipped through more pages. All had the 'YES' ticked, and the suggestions varied from a Northern history exhibition to local folk dance to a meet and greet session, where tinies and giantesses were free to approach each other. Some of the saner suggestions included a cultural exchange booth and a tour program, the not so sane ones involved strip dancers and foot massage parlors.

 

I was jolted by a rough bump from where I sat. I was inside Madison's chest pocket, and her breast provided a comfortable incline, letting me lie down on top of her soft, cushiony bosom. I could tell Madison was doing her best to keep the ride as smooth as possible; I felt only a gentle rise and fall of her breathing as she made her way down the open road, and the only time I felt any disturbance was when she needed to avoid something.

 

We were on our way to the North. It's been a week since Claire had been to our town, and she had conceded that a meeting between the two countries had its merits. There was a lot of preparation to be done, but the town council promised that they would handle it. All that needed to be done now was to get the Northern side sorted out. It's my school holidays, too, so I asked if I could tag along.

 

I poked my head out of the pocket. We were walking alongside a highway, with a few cars zooming by. Some slowed down to gawk at the presence of the giantess, others taking a quick picture with their phone as they drove by. Sometimes, we had to cross an exit, and Madison had to time her footfalls with the traffic, giving everybody below a brief view of her upskirt.

 

“Say, Madison,” I said, watching as Madison stepped over an exit lane, her skirt lifted on either side to give her legs enough space to lunge forward, “Why do we need to go to the North again?”

 

A giant finger reached for me, landing gently on my head and ruffling my hair. “There's a lot of things which need to be sorted out,” Madison said, “There's never been an event like this before, so we need the consent of either country before we could even begin. Sinclaire's already taken care of the Northern side, and I'll be representing our side once we're in the North.”

 

Madison gave a small sigh, and looked off into the distance for a bit. “There are other considerations, too. Inviting giantesses over unlicensed is a clear violation of our conventions, and having more than twenty at a time is against environmental safety regulations,” Madison looked down into her pocket where I was, “Did you know? There's a restriction to the number of giantesses in one place in fear that too many of us moving about would cause sinkholes or avalanches to advance prematurely. Not to mention a small town like ours probably can't support that many people at once...”

 

Madison was so deep in thought that she barely noticed a knee-high billboard in her way, and took a sudden leap to avoid it. I fell back into the pocket as the force of the jump pulled me in, landing at the bottom of the pocket with a thump.

 

There was a loud crack as the tumbling stopped, and I peeked out of the pocket once more. Madison was knelt down on the floor, having tripped over the billboard, it seemed. I was hanging off the fabric of the pocket with Madison's chest above me, and the ground was only a short distance below me. I braved the drop and landed on the dirt floor below, cursing as a sharp pain met my knees. I ran forward to right under Madison's head, where she was panting labored breaths, clutching the ground as she tried to get up.

 

“Madison!” I shouted out to her, “Are you alright?”

 

Madison rubbed her head with the palm of her head, eyes clenched shut as she tried to shake the feeling of disorientation from herself. “I...” Madison began, then turned around behind her. The billboard she tried to avoid was torn in two, leaving a gap where her foot had torn through. The billboard was some chocolate ad, and the only legible bit of writing left was the phrase “Have a break”.

 

“I suppose I need a rest...” Madison said with a sigh, straightening herself to a sitting position with her legs tucked behind her, “I'm sorry Eliot, there's just so much on my mind right now.”

 

I climbed up onto Madison's lap, and patted her massive belly. “Hey, it's alright,” I said, trying to comfort her, “Let's just concentrate on getting north, alright?”

 

Madison didn't say anything at first, but eventually looked down to me and smiled, “Yeah, you're right. We'll sort it out when we're there.”

 

I don't think I've ever asked what made Madison dislike the North so much. Even when I told her I'd like to tag along, she was adamantly against it. It took the combined efforts of Sylvie and myself to convince her otherwise. I told her how much I wanted to know more about the giantesses and Madison's homeland, and Sylvie reasoned that at the rate we were going, I would be going there sooner or later. So here I was, traveling to the North with Madison. Hopefully, I could shed some light on why Madison felt the way she did about her kinsfolk.

 

After our rest, Madison continued our trek Northward. I kept her occupied with conversation whilst sitting on her shoulder, shooting the breeze to pass our time with topics like the many visits Madison had to make around town to collect the petition forms, and how dapper people seemed of the prospect of having more giantesses coming to the town.

 

“It's really strange,” Madison mused, “Most tinies would be afraid of the presence of more of us.”

 

“I suppose the town has you to thank,” I said, “You've been a big influence on the people in town, you know? You're nice to everyone, you're always considerate of what you do around people, and...” I scratched my head, finding the words to fit my thoughts, “I guess you don't treat us tinies any lesser than yourself.”

 

Madison blinked once, mild surprise showing through her dazzling blue eyes. It took her a second to look away and suppress a giggle. “Oh Eliot,” she said, “I've never thought of it that way. It's just that...we're all living together, so we should make the most out of each other's company, shouldn't we?”

 

So it was just basic courtesy which compelled Madison. Nothing extreme like racial equality or equal rights; just consideration for your neighbors. I guess deep down, Madison was a lot more simple than most people make of her. It was her secret to befriending the town.

 

I let out a laugh of my own, patting the large shoulder I was sitting on. “That's Madison for you,” I said teasingly. I was met with a disapproving prod from Madison's finger, jabbing me a few times in the stomach. I just continued laughing as I clung onto the finger. Madison gave a pout, but eventually mellowed back out into her smile. “I guess I can be a little too accommodating, sometimes.”

 

“But that's what I love about you,” I said, leaning closer to put my head against Madison's cheek. Instantly, her face was flush with a luminescent blush, and I felt that her steps became a little more hurried than usual. Madison really is too honest, wearing her heart on her sleeve like that.

 

And soon enough, we had crossed the border between the two countries, and we were finally in the North. A few changes were immediately apparent: it was much colder here, and the roads were completely devoid of traffic, save for the occasional truck or two.

 

I retreated back into Madison's pocket, where it was still warm. “Aren't you cold at all?” I called up to Madison.

 

“We giantesses used to live up in the mountains,” Madison explained, “Our bodies were adapted to snow, so we aren't bothered that much by cold weather, even without clothing.”

 

My thoughts wandered to a snow capped mountain filled with naked giantesses romping about its slope. Was that how ancient giantesses were? My train of thought, however, was derailed by Madison's sudden stopping.

 

“We're here,” Madison said to me.

 

I poked my head out of the pocket, and gave a low gasp. Before me was a city; not a giantess's city, but a tiny's. The buildings were worn, dirty and falling apart. The roads and pavements were grimy and numerous holes remained from the lack of maintenance. The day was drawing close to evening, and several metal barrels were out on the street with fires lit within them. Several tinies were drawn to them, huddled together in blankets. There were tents pitched up on whatever vacant lots were available, and throngs of tinies milled about them. Even as the sky got darker, only a few lights were on in the buildings.

 

Madison took a tentative step into the city, but the tinies below didn't budge. They just sat and stood there even as Madison's foot came exceedingly close to stepping on them. They just felt so...defeated. Like they accepted their fate to be beneath the giantess's attention, and pretended she wasn't there.

 

Madison stepped over several more groups of tinies, minding the limited space they left between the buildings. The buildings here were pretty tall compared to back in our town. Some were easily ten storey apartments which towered over even Madison, and others were large commercial buildings, abandoned and boarded up. Whatever this place was, it used to be a pretty densely populated city, converted into nothing more than slums. I noticed that traffic lights and hanging power cables had been pulled from where they would usually be, rather crudely allowing for giantesses to pass through.

 

Further down, another large figure was making her way through the city. She had auburn hair trimmed at the shoulders, hidden under a red hat with its brim pressed up. She wore a white jacket over a deep red top and a brown skirt. Her feet were clad with furred boots, and a small pouch was tied just above her right ankle. The giantess was bent down, pulling out some tinies from her jacket and placing them onto the street. She wished them a good night before standing up again.

 

The giantess turned around and, upon noticing us (or just Madison, it seems), waved us over. “Hey there, stranger!” she called out, stepping through the throng of tinies callously. Her feet paid no heed to where they were sitting, but curiously, not once did she step on one. From my vantage point, I couldn't really make out a pattern; was there some secret to moving through the city?

 

“There's a curfew in this city,” the giantess continued, stopping next to Madison, “The tinies have this city to themselves after sundown, and it's getting late.” She spun around and took a step in the opposite direction, “Why don't I show you back to the main city?”

 

Madison followed her down the street, gingerly placing each footstep around the throng of people below. It was a good five minutes before we cleared the taller buildings, revealing the way ahead. Beyond the city was a mountainous ravine, blanketed by thick greenery which extended even into the outskirts of the city. At the bottom of the ravine was a carved path deeper into the valley, which for once towered over even the two giantesses entering it. A row of lights on either side of the ravine lit the way forward, casting long shadows against the stone cliffs. A bend ahead blocked my view of what's ahead, and I felt a growing anticipation as to what a giantess's city would look like.

 

“I'm Stephanie, by the way,” the other giantess said. She turned to face Madison, tipping her hat with a smile. “Whereabouts are you from?”

“I'm from the South,” Madison said with a blink, “Although, I was originally from garden some east of here. I work as liaison officer now.”

 

This had piqued my interest. Madison does tell me about the North ever so often, but she never says anything specific, including where she was raised in. And she was from...a garden? I had a hard time imagining that Madison would fit in a garden, or that a giantess would be able to maintain one in the first place.

 

“Hey Madison,” I called out, poking my head out from her pocket, “What did you mean when you said you were from a garden?”

 

“Oh,” Madison said with mild surprise, “That's what we call our cities, Eliot. Gardens are where we live.”

 

“Hmm...” I pondered that for a moment. A weird name to call a city, to be sure. I decided maybe Stephanie would know more.

 

“'Scuse me, Miss Stephanie,” I shouted to the giantess ahead of us, “But what's it like in this garden?”

 

It was at this juncture that I realized Stephanie had not noticed me previously. She leaned closer until her face filled my entire view. “Oh, a tiny,” she remarked before looking back up to Madison, “Is he yours?”

 

I felt like she had just completely brushed me off, and Madison too was of the same opinion, it seemed. “Eliot is his own man,” Madison said hotly, “And I believe he asked you a question.”

 

Stephanie looked blankly at Madison with a dumbfounded look. She took a blink or two before regaining her composure, drawing her face back into a friendly smile, “Ah, you said you're from the South, didn't you? My apologies, I didn't mean to offend. Here in the North, we always ask for consent before handling or engaging someone else's tiny.”

 

“Oh, umm. okay,” I said, unsure of how I should react. Madison was still scoffing at Stephanie, and held a hand over me protectively. Her fingers curled around the pocket, leaving only enough space for my head to peek out from behind her enormous grip.

 

“I think you should be telling Eliot that,” Madison said, hostility still laden in her voice. Stephanie only gave a short laugh, and said, “Of course. Mr Eliot, was it? I'd be happy to show you around.”

 

Stephanie extended a hand out to me, and I felt Madison's grip tighten on me. I was in an awkward position; I was pretty curious about the garden, but Madison was clearly agitated by Stephanie. I just froze there in indecision like a deer in front of headlights, unsure of what to do.

 

What Madison just said struck me, though. “Eliot is his own man,” she said. I guess I should make good on those words.

 

I pushed against Madison's thumb and index fingers, purely a gesture of my own freedom. In truth, I hadn't the strength to pull those fingers apart myself, and it would have been easy for them to hold me down, but Madison loosened them for me when she felt my attempts to pry them open.

 

“Eliot...” Madison began, but I only shook my head.

 

“I don't know what happened,” I said, crawling out of the pocket and jumped onto Madison's now open palm, “But you've been on edge ever since we made the trip up North. Whatever happened here, it's still no reason to get upset so easily.”

 

I held onto Madison's thumb, trying to give a comforting pat as I continued, “Just take it easy, I'll be alright. We came here not just for work, don't let a little temper ruin our trip. Stephanie didn't mean anything when she asked about me, and it won't hurt if she showed me around, right?”

 

Madison's lip curled, herself conflicted as to what to do. That's when I decided to say, “I can make my own choices. I'm my own man, aren't I?”

 

Madison looked like she wanted to protest at first, but she eventually relinquished a sigh. “Alright, Eliot,” she said, “Just try not to be reckless.”

 

I gave Madison the best smile I could muster, and turned to be received by Stephanie. Instead, a giant hand came down on my head, patting me briskly before withdrawing back to Stephanie's figure. “That's real sweet, of you, Mr Eliot,” she said, “But I'm sure you can see the garden from Madison just fine.”

 

Stephanie gave me a quick smile before turning back to the path ahead of us. Madison and I were just left there in an uncomfortable silence, not sure of how to face each other now. Madison just cupped me in her hands and said, “Well...let's go then.”

 

As we cleared the stone valley, the vegetation grew thicker exponentially. All around the grey rocks were replaced by a layer of greenery, dotted with colorful patches of flowers every few steps or so. The green slowly rose up as shrubs and trees became an increasingly frequent sight. Finally, we were out in an open space, the pathway still visible, but surrounded by a vast collection of flora. I looked around, and realized that some of the cliff walls we passed had in fact had windows carved into them, and that a good many of them had been hollowed out to form buildings scaled for a giantess. What was striking, however, was how everything had plants and trees growing around them. A vast canopy of trees and vines created a natural roof against the elements, and the pink and yellow and orange leaves of various exotic plants brought color to the green canvas, like a giant mural in the sky.

 

It was a beautiful sight.

 

“This is our old garden,” Stephanie said, pointing up at the canopy above, “Most of us have moved further in, but a couple of us still make use of the old buildings in the mountains on occasion. They're pretty useful for noisier work.”

 

We went further in still, but the further we went, the less overgrown the place looked. Soon, we were walking between rows of neatly trimmed bushes, trees planted tightly together in rows to form makeshift fences, and carefully mowed fields of grass to denote individual plots of land. Most of it only came up to Madison's waist, and we had a clear view of what was beyond it. The houses here were of more modern architecture, simple stone terraces decorated with artfully placed vines or flower patches, making for vibrant walls which stretched down the street, like a vertical flower field.

 

Stone steps made up this street's path, uneven to a tiny but smooth enough for a giantess to walk on without a hitch. Around us were several giantesses, a pair were busy fiddling with a light hung on a lamp post, switching it on as the sky darkened. Another was talking to her hand, and I had to take a second look before I realized a tiny was sitting in her palm just like me. We passed by a few more giantesses, but it still felt like there were scarcely any people here for a district of such size.

 

“This is our residential area, the eastern garden,” Stephanie said, “We all live here, and it's everybody's job to keep the garden looking like a garden.”

 

 

No Contact: Those Above, Those Below by SoleEmbrace
Author's Notes:

Hey guys. I've been busy, I'm actually studying in America for a semester for some exchange thing, and I'll be here for a semester. I've been adjusting, and I haven't found a time to write my other works properly now that I was living with three other people and have almost zero privacy in this tiny apartment, but I wanted to at least write something while it's still late at night :)

 

This one's just a quick idea I thought up with no bearing to anything, so it goes into my unfinished story collection. I originally wanted it to be about giantesses collecting tinies in jars or bottles so they touched or crushed them indirectly (no mess!), but the idea tapered off towards the end.

 

Anyway, enjoy! In the meantime I'll try to update things when I can...till then!

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

 

   The inside of a plastic container. An all clear plastic with a black cover blocking out light from the outside. Only the floor was visible, a frighteningly thin layer of transparent flooring which kept you from falling thirty or forty feet to the ground below. Underneath, the massive feet of the captor plodded along on the ground, barefeet slapping loudly as the palpitating flesh of the soles slammed into the hard, smooth marble surface beneath. From the point of view of the captive, each foot was the size of a car. Larger, in fact. Enough that were this a busy road, every step taken would have crushed a sedan or SUV entirely into a thin metal sheet shaped like the giantess’s footprint.

 

    This world was binary; rules made black and white such that there was no in between when it came to right or wrong between societies. Giantesses were big, humans were small. Giantesses lived above ground, humans lived below. Giantesses weren’t allowed to touch us, we weren’t allowed near them. No compromise, no communication, no contact. Our worlds were so alien from one another that when one side found out about the other, curiosity drove us together.

 

    And here I was, a curious human fellow exploring the land above, but was soon caught and bottled up by a 100 foot menace of a woman. The giantess, from what I remember, had red hair, a fair, rosy complexion...I don’t remember the rest. All I remembered was that I was running from these feet, these massive, maw-like feet which snapped to the ground like jaws, their soles eclipsing the sky into a dark nothingness as it clamped shut against the world, where nothing underneath would see the light of day again. I ran from those feet, those snapping footfalls lunging hungrily towards me as I ran, and every time their shadows engulfed me I thought that they would devour me, leaving nothing but a red footnote beneath those colossal, leathery soles. Fear was all that raced through me, and in my blind panic I had tripped and ended just underneath the path of one of those gargantuan peds…

 

    But the darkness never came. Instead, I was quickly, almost methodically placed in a large, tall, cylindrical plastic bottle, and the black cover went over instantly, preventing me from seeing any more than the bottom. Those titanic stompers which hounded me mere moments ago continued to haunt me as their audible ‘slap, slap, slap’ continued across the floor. Clearly, I was being taken somewhere, and clearly, letting me go was not the giantess’s intent.

 

    It wasn’t long before the black cover came off. I found myself on a large expanse of fabric, atop which the giantess sat, legs spread on either side of me. I surmised it to be the giantess’s bed, with its elevated position and the presence of pillows some distance away. I looked up to see the face of my captor, who gazed back with an incredibly hungry look in her eye. It wasn’t a food sort of hunger, but one of lust. One which grew as a smile splayed across her face, her legs swept in to bring her feet next to the plastic bottle I was in.

 

    I watched in horror as I realized what she was going to do. The massive feet planted themselves on either side of the bottle, the pressed folds of skin forming footprints flat against the transparent walls like how a handprint would on a flat glass window. The shapes of my demise burned hot in my mind as I could not draw myself away from the sight, helpless but to watch as the two feet began compacting the container around me.

 

    At first, only gut-wrenching crackling sounds were heard as the strength of the feet overcame the ribbings along the cylindrical exterior of the bottle, popping the convex surfaces inward one toe at a time. when the bottle’s structure began to fail, though, I saw the bottle immediately compact to half the width I had before. I screamed as the large fleshy walls outside threatened to crush me, their merciless advance compounded only by the continued cracking as the bottle buckled under the combined forces of each foot. steadily, the walls were pinched against me, and for the first time I felt the deathly heat of the giantess’s soles against my body. I wanted to scream, but the pressure now had already expelled the air from my lungs. I cried, but the cruel, soulless expanses of flesh surrounding me could not even see me weep. I was at the mercy of the giantess’s sick game of bottle crushing, and the mercy was non-existent for a tiny bug not half the length of the same feet which were consuming me. At least, that’s what I thought.

 

    Just as my ribs felt like they were going to give, the crushing stopped. I sat in a dark pit, between the balls of the giantess’s feet, pressed all around by plastic and soles. I felt the toes above me wriggle, drumming against the flimsy material of the bottle happily. What was this bitch’s game, anyway? If she was going to kill me, then do it quickly!

 

    But she didn’t kill me. In fact, she let go of the bottle after a minute or so of soul to sole touchy feely. The bottle regained some of its cylindrical shape, and once again I was given space to breath in. I was still scared out of my wits, but a new emotion washed over me as I buckled over in tears and gratitude that I was still alive. A stupid misadventure had brought me far too close to death and feet.

 

    It wasn’t over, though. The giantess put her foot back on the bottle, rolling it to its side so that her sole slid over the cylindrical surface easily. Back and forth, back and forth, she rocked the bottle like a toy, sending me tumbling around within. I was confused at first, but a sudden jolt of pressure from the foot brought the wall back down upon me, and the sole of the foot came crashing down upon my tiny frame again. I was saved only by the plastic membrane of the bottle as I felt the toes probe at my body, poking and scrunching at various areas for a great while. I felt the heat return again, those giant prints slapping across my fragile frame with a strange gentleness. I didn’t know what was going on anymore, but all I knew was that I was piquing at this giantess’s curiosity.

 

    The stomping stopped. I was handled by a different limb now, the giantess’s hands coming to pick the battered bottle up. With a few strokes, the large lid above was popped, and the bottle was tilted over nonchalantly, sending me plummeting out and into the fabric below. I fell with a grunt, the mattress having cushioned most of my descent, and found myself between the two tormenting peds, with the face of the giantess lingering above me. She gave another sly look, and before I could react, her feet clamped down on either side of me. I gasped as the heat was now accompanied by a sour scent and a much more gripping force, my body completely plastered against the soft folds of those leathery soles. The skin was so soft that I sunk right in, leaving a me-shaped imprint upon the soles. I struggled against this titanic foot grapple to no avail, and I found myself being carried off the bed, down to the ground where a see-through ball awaited me.

 

    The ball had small air holes and was split open, but clearly had clips to hold the two halves together. There was no question about what she was going to do; her feet lowered into one half of the plastic ball, and promptly dropped inside. Expertly, before I could leap out, the feet nudged the ball halves together and clamped them shut with a satisfying click. The ball was hard plastic this time, and was tall enough for me to stand in, and I saw the flattened print of the foot pressing in from the outside on top of the ball. This was like a toy for the giantess, a little hamster ball to trap tiny humans in so that she could kick it around or manipulate with her feet.

 

    Under the weight of the foot, I wasn’t able to move around, beholden only to the giantess’s whims as she rolled me about once again. She seemed totally content to torment me with her foot, making me watch as her giant ped swayed about above me, blocking out her face and reminding me just how miniscule I was compared to her. She tried playing around in various waves, kicking the ball between her feet and slamming her toes down hard to make the ball spin faster, unwittingly sending me in a long, painful tumble. I almost wished I was back beneath her sole inside the bottle; at least it didn’t hurt as much.

 

    Just as the giantess was about to spin my ball again, she misstepped and sent my hamster ball rolling hard into the wall on the other end of the room. The force sent me painfully crashing into the wall of the ball, but the great impact had caused the ball to split back into two. I gasped, suddenly aware that I was free, and got up as fast as I could and bolted from the split ball. I spied a massive archway which led out of the room I was in, and ran with all the strength that I could muster-

 

    CRASH! A solid wall of flesh materialized in my path. The giantess took no more than three steps to get to me, and I crashed into the foot without time to evade it. I bounced onto the cold floor on my back, just in time to see the dark underside of her foot coming down on me. I howled in pain as the footfall crashed down upon me, trampling my entire body underneath, shoving my face deep into the bulbous pad of the giantess’s second toe. I tasted her skin for the first time, salty, dirty, the leftover residue of sweat clinging onto her sole. All of it smeared across me as she brought her weight down. The softness of the soles became firm boards as the gentleness from before was replaced by careless incaution. I felt the bone behind the sole gnashing me into the ground, my bones feeling like they were ready to give way before I became a bloody red mess under the tyrannical pressure being exerted upon the entirety of my form.

 

    So helpless did I feel under the weight of this giantess, that in no more than half an hour was my life hanging from a precipice more than three times, and the awareness that I could die at any time underneath her sent my body convulsing. Something just snapped as the fear, stress and tears exploded, putting me in a maddening state of delirium. I struggled despite the great mass above me pinning me down, raging for the giantess to end me now or cut me loose. This game of crush teasing was already too much for me to bear.

 

    As if in response, I felt my head be clenched by the toes above and my body was dragged along as the foot raised me up into the air. I felt the strain of my neck keeping the rest of my body attached to my head as I was slowly moved across the room, until I found myself landing back onto the soft fabric of the bed.

 

    The giantess crawled back onto the bed and kept her feet enclosed around me. She didn’t clamp down, just held me as gently as she could between her soles. She forced me to lie on her left sole as her right foot began stroking my back in rhythmic motions. My body, still flailing and confused, slowly began to calm itself. The stroking motion was almost hypnotic, the bulbous toes raking their soft surface across my small frame, like a mother would hug her child until he stopped crying. Indeed, my body did lie limp, my face buried into the side of her foot, but I cried. I cried because after all the pain and torment I went through, I just wanted to be safe again, and if it came in the form of my past tormentors, so be it. I cried because for once in my time in the world above, I was not fearing for my life, instead relishing that I was safely between the folds of this giantess’s loving feet. I cried, and I hugged the sole I rested on like it had just saved me from my fate, pushing myself as deeply into the plush skin as much as it would allow me.

 

    The giantess smiled. She knew that after all the tribulations the human had gone through, she would be the only support left that it could turn to. She purred as she felt it cling willingly to her foot, which not so long ago had been battering and demeaning it all along. The sudden change in treatment broke most tiny men quickly, and she was assured a loyal foot slave for the days to come. In the short span of time she found and tortured him, there was no question as to who was dominant, and who lived above and who lived below.

The 7 Habits of Giantesses by SoleEmbrace
Author's Notes:

Hey guys! I've been gone for a long while, and I haven't been writing much, but I have been writing! Mostly just random stories that have been stewing in my mind. I'm not very good at finishing a series, am I ._.

 

Anyway, this piece was an idea I had about giantesses and their habits with the tinies. I was all for it at first, but then the medieval-ish setting just became a bit weird. So I'm dumping it here. Hope it's something, at least x_x

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

 

Habit 1: Dominance

 

Sounds of distant drums, rhythmic and thundering, broke the silence of the village. In the midst of this forest, sequestered away from prying eyes, the village of Gan was tucked away amongst the dense foliage surrounding it. None should have known of this place save the villagers themselves, but the slow, tremorous quakes spoke otherwise. It began with the surface of basins rippling, and soon escalated to cutlery clattering and dishes falling, until the village could no longer ignore the implications.

 

A giantess was coming.

 

It was too late to pack up; all the villagers had time for was to run. Some braved the wilderness and dashed into the forest, others hurried and hid themselves in their basements. Some, none too bright, tried to salvage what they can, but a great shadow had cast over them, and with mouths agape, they witnessed the malevolent form of their invader burst forth from the thicket before them.

 

The giantess, some hundred or so feet tall, broke her stride as she came hurtling through the village’s clearing. Her colossal form took one of a woman’s, slim and curvy with a tan, covered by meager cuts of cloth which revealed the entirety of her giant figure to those beneath her. Her brown eyes, hidden behind a veil of dark, curly hair, looked down upon her quarry, the thatched roofs of her prey’s homes barely scraping past her calves, and what tiny humans would inhabit them within.

 

The giantess smiled at what she saw. Eying the closest cottage to her, she lifted her foot up on top of it, baring her naked sole to the unlucky house beneath. The sky darkened for the rooms within as the giant ped matched itself to the cottage's length, its sheer size enough to engulf the house in its shadow.

 

With a sickening crunch, the giantess rested her foot upon the house. The roof caved in to its great weight, crashing her toes right into the attic. She felt the cacophony of splintered wood and shattered windows crunching beneath her impregnable skin, and the tiny scream from a soft lump nestled right under the space beneath her toes.

 

With a squeeze, the screaming between her toes got louder, and the giantess let out an evil grin as the grins gave way to sobbing. She pulled the crying creaure from the wreckage of the roof, and saw the beaten body of a woman huddled helplessly in her clenched toe's grasp. Scars from the splintering were evident from all around her, blood dripping from numerous gashes inflicted upon her skin. She held a limp arm hanging from an odd angle: likely broken from the giantessvs squeeze. But fear had taken over pain, and the woman looked up at her cruel captor with nothing but a face of terror, a face that told the giantess that she was expecting death.

 

The giantess smiled. Her first victim made for a perfect example to the rest of the village.

 

"Heed me, dirt dwellers!" The giantess's voice boomed, taking in her hand the leg the terrorized woman, dangling her high up before the village, "Know the name of your new mistress, Tanna Han! Your village is mine, and all within shall swear fealty to me with a kiss upon my foot. Your freedom shall be the price of my mercy. But if any worms dare oppose me..."

 

Tanna stomped down on the broken cottage, completely flattening it under her heel this time. The ghastly sounds of wood and furniture giving way to her immeasurable strength rang out loudly through the village. She shook the tiny figure caught in her thumb and index finger, eliciting a pained scream from her. The hearts of what villagers heard this sunk as they clutched themselves tighter in fear.

 

"...Then I will bring tenfold the destruction upon your puny nests!"

 

There was only silence. Tanna Han had no patience for worms, however, and brought her foot up upon another house.

 

"I shall count to three," the giantess growled, "And for every number you make me count, I shall grind another of your homes into the earth. One..."

 

Tanna brought down her foot upon the house, twisting her foot to ensure that it completely crumpled beneath her mighty sole. She felt the stone and wood turn to powder as her grinding continued, but not a peep of a cry or yelp from below. Was no one inside, or did she simply crush them too quickly for a scream to let out? Either made her smile; she was assured of her power regardless. Stamping out worms pleased her as well.

 

"Two..." Tanna began, but before she could crush another house, she saw along the streets two men running towards her, yelling something that vaguely sounded like 'wait!'.

 

A large grin spread across Tanna Han's face. She saw the two men approach her, stopping a good distance away from where she stood. They began making noises, tiny voices which Tanna could not audibly hear, nor did she care what they were pleading, so Tanna brought her foot to them, her massive toes each almost as large as the men which stood before her, and commanded them with but a single word: "Kiss."

 

Then men balked, but they knew better than to keep the giantess waiting. Tanna felt little pecks raining upon her toes as the men began kissing them, and a shiver of ecstacy shot up her spine. This was it. These little men were submitting to her. They were presenting themselves to her by their own accord, and there was no doubt that they would do anything she asked-

 

No. She had to be sure. Tanna lowered a finger to one of the men and pointed its tip directly at him. "You," she commanded, "Start licking."

 

The man gave an exasperated expression, but a stern look from Tanna prompted him to obey. The man planted his face into the toes once more, driving his tongue across the length of Tanna's toe.

 

Tanna was ecstatic. She could feel the wet streaks being painted across her skin. For such small creatures, humans were able to give her great pleasure. She imagined what it would be like for an entire group of them to squirm beneath her feet, wriggling helplessly as her sole rested atop their fragile bodies, their lives held on only by her mercy...

 

Tanna looked around. Other than the two men and the woman still dangling between her fingers. There was no one else. No one else who would heed her as their mistress. Nobody else she could assert her dominance upon. This angered her greatly, and with a furious bellow, she yelled, "WHERE ARE THE REST OF THE DIRT DWELLERS?"

 

When there was no response, Tanna could feel her fury rising. "If you would not present yourselves at my feet," she growled, "Then my feet shall come to you!"

 

Ignoring the horrified men beneath her, Tanna lifted her leg back and aimed it at the next nearest uncrushed building. She swung it out as hard as she could, kicking the entire second floor cleanly off the structure. The sight of their ceiling violently disappearing incited the inhabitants still huddled on the first floor to scream. Tanna took notice and mercilessly planted her foot inside the remainder of the house. She could feel the struggles of the occupants as they wrestled with the weight of the ball of her foot upon them. She felt their feeble resistance fade as she slowly eased herself into her step, feeling their bodies pop beneath her sole in agonizing detail. She felt their legs vanish into a wet mass first, then the crunching of ribs against the curve of her ball, and finally their heads smearing into a fine paste between her clenched toes. She counted three of them, three freshly squished splotches against her otherwise perfect sole. Tanna dipped her finger beneath her foot, dredging up the blood onto her fingertip and painting her toenail with the crimson fluid of her victims. A red sheen covered her big toe, something Tanna thought looked beautiful.

 

Tanna rose up and looked upon the rest of the village again. There were people slowly coming out from their houses now, streaming towards her in a slow, deathly march befitting of the defeated. Tanna smiled, the dirt dwellers finally seeing things her way. She faced them and shouted out triumphantly, "You belong to me now. As my pets, my servants, my slaves, you will serve only me. And those in my service shall have my love and mercy, and to those who dissent, I shall show you what it means to be without them. Gather now beneath me and I shall bequeath to you all your new role."

 

Tanna waited as the villagers gathered in a tight group around her. There couldn't have been more than fifty of them, and Tanna smirked when she realized that they would fit under her foot perfectly.

 

"Do not run," Tanna commanded, "Run and you run will from my love, my mercy. Run and you will die. Run and I will kill you."

 

The villagers only gave a terrified look at Tanna, but none dared to move an inch. Obediently, they stood still, even as Tanna put her colossal foot above them, even as the leathery sole pressed down on them, even as the pressure forced them into the ground.

 

It was pure ecstasy, the lives of an entire village trapped helplessly beneath her. With a careless thought, she could end them all in an instant. She could paint the town red, bloodying its streets with her fresh new offerings, feeling as every man woman and child gave their lives only to bring Tanna this one moment of catharsis. Years of hiding in the forest only to end under the very thing they hid from. Tanna finish things right here and now...but she didn't. She had bigger plans than a split second of pleasure.

 

"This is my love," Tanna said as she felt the dirt dwellers squirming underfoot, "This is my mercy I impart to you all. You struggle beneath me, too helpless and too weak to hope to survive. But remember softness of my skin as it smothers your faces. Remember the warmth it gives as your bodies melt beneath it. Remember its scent as your nostrils are filled with my smell. You fear that my foot would only bring you death, but I say unto you that here beneath me, you are safe. Safe in my love, in my mercy. Safe in your rightful place in the world."

 

Tanna Han lifted her foot from the masses, spying their astonished and even grateful looks. Grateful that they were alive. They hugged each other, as if they had passed a great ordeal, and Tanna couldn't help but find a smile creep across her face once more.

 

"Now," Tanna commanded of them once more, "Swear yourselves to me. Bring your lips upon my skin, your tongues across my form, and you will prove to me that you are worthy of being under me."

 

The villagers didn't hesitate this time. They immediately scrambled around Tanna's foot, kissing and licking her ped fervently like their lives depended on it. Tanna felt hundreds of little wet mouths worshipping her magnificent feet. She couldn't help but laugh boisterously as her new pets clung to her, heedless of the blood of their own as they worked their little tongues across her toes. Things were going to be fun with this batch of humans. The gears in her mind whirred with countless new ideas on how she was going to toy with them.

 

As she was saddled in thought, Tanna's eyes drifted back to the first woman she still held in her hand. She shook her a little, but no response came. Tanna took a closer look and saw that her body had become deathly pale she had bled out her injuries.

 

Such a waste, Tanna thought to herself. Still, even in death there were ways for dirt dwellers to serve her. Tanna casually popped the woman's body and swallowed. No sense leaving behind perfectly good food. And there was surely more to come when Tanna was through with the villagers beneath her...

A Big Step Up by SoleEmbrace
Author's Notes:

Another chapter of something I abandoned halfway! There's something about writing about mega giantesses that really gets me going. Maybe I'll include more of them in my current works >w<

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

 

It should have been a regular day. Another Monday, a cold morning, just one more alarm reminding me that work was in a couple of hours. Covers off, feet on the floor, and a few icy steps later I’d be in the toilet brushing my teeth and washing my face. All part of the daily routine. I swung by the kitchen to pour myself a coffee, took the TV remote in my hand and tuned in to the morning news. What I saw almost made me spit.

 

“Citizens of Step City, this is an emergency notice!” A reporter yelled hoarsely into his mic. The studio he was in shook violently, raining dust down upon him. A pop-up showed a helicopter filming the largest woman I’ve ever seen standing over the rubble of crushed buildings.

 

“A gigantic woman, estimated to be half a mile tall, had just stormed through Crush City,” The reporter continued, shielding his head from falling debris, “And is currently headed your way! Anybody from Step City, evacuated immediatel-”

 

Static. The channel’s signal was lost abruptly just a split second after a ghastly crunching sound blasted through the speakers. I just stood there in my PJs with a dumbfounded look, my mind unable to process what I have just seen. How was it possible that anyone could be that size? My answer was answered by the rhythmic rumbling of distant tremors. Not only was it possible, but as I saw through my window, she was coming over here, and fast.

 

Already, the giantess’s figure was visible against the horizon. Crush City was only a some tens of miles from Step City, and had I noticed sooner, I would have seen her silhouette against the eastern sunrise, the massive ball of flame caught between her legs. In a single bound, she grew closer to my city, her figure growing ever larger and closer. I could make out her features now: long auburn locks flowing down against fair white skin, hazel eyes and a devilish smile on her face. With an odd ceremonial-looking bikini getup which exposed all but her indecencies, her curvaceous body was flaunted openly for all to see. Her feet still fell behind some small hills, but it was clear from her exposed red ankle strap that she was wearing heels.

 

I didn’t need any more convincing to run. I grabbed my keys and bolted for the door, PJs and fashion be damned. I leapt down the steps of my apartment and ran towards my car. The neighbors were already scrambling to get out of here, and I got into my own getaway vehicle and keyed the ignition.

 

The car whined for a moment, but the sputtering only ended in silence. I glanced at my dashboard; no gas! I cursed myself for forgetting now of all times to pump the tank. I went around and couldn’t find the spare petrol can in the boot. Just my luck.

 

The tremors were getting more violent now. I could actually feel myself lift from the ground as what can now be unmistakably the giantess’s footsteps drew closer. Panicking, I looked around to see if anybody would give me a ride, but the car park had already emptied out. I just stood helplessly in place as a dark shadow engulfed me. The shaking was getting cataclysmic. Parts of the buildings around were visibly crumbling from the force, and I could only watch helplessly as the quaking threw me onto the ground.

 

The shadow was growing pitch black now. I looked up just in time to see the sole of a red heel filling the sky. In that moment, I was reminded of how the alien ships in that movie Independence Day loomed over the city, replacing the blue firmament with its dark, eerie hull. I found myself reenacting the scene as the sole hovered in the air menacingly, threatening to come down and crush me at any moment. My face drained when I saw the giantess’s face just past her toes, a wide grin adorning her mouth as she watched the feeble humans run from the spot she was about to step. In that one instance of horror, I realized that she was enjoying herself.

 

Without warning, the sole came crashing down, grinding whatever was beneath into a fine paste. The leathery fabric of the heel quivered against its occupants motions, the massive foot scrunching and squirming as it desperately reached for something to feel. Step City only had low buildings in its limits, and the short-lived trampling was not enough to satisfy her. The giantess let out a frustrated moan and kicked off her footwear, dipping her toes back into the already flattened landscape. She dug into her own footprint, scraping through the curved crater of rubble for anything that could satisfy her burning lust. She was close to deciding just to step on a fresh part of the city when a small crunchy feeling tickled the space between her toes.

 

I had hid in my car as the giantess’s footfall struck the ground. The heel fell some small distance from me, but the force was so great that it displaced the tarmac beneath me so violently that the entire car was catapulted into the air. I let out a scream as I saw the ground leave me, soaring high enough that I was over the giantess’s toes. I saw for the first time that her heels were strapped simply with a thin red band around the bottom of the instep and on the ankles.

 

The giantess roared, deafening me as her fingers attacked her straps, releasing her feet from the bindings. I had just hit the turning point of my trajectory as she shot her feet back into the ground again, and I felt myself fall right toward those massive stompers. Her instep was relatively long, giving her feet a good, long arch and her toes were long and slender, curved together and pointing forward from much use of footwear. Even in my terror, these thoughts raced through my head; I couldn’t help myself when I saw a pair of perfect peds. I imagined how it would be like to run my fingers through a human-sized set of those toes, but I never imagined I’d actually get my wish.

 

I clung on tight as a braced myself for the inevitable impact, but instead of a bone shattering crunch, the car bounced off the side of one of the giantess’s soft, bouncy toes, right between her big toe and second toe. The car continued tumbling between each wall, tumbling around inside, until it came to a sudden stop between the space where the two bulbous tips of her toes met each other. The car jutted out vertically here, and I felt the pull of my seat belt as I found myself hanging down from my strap. The fair skin surrounded the car, and as the giantess continued her probing of the ground, the walls of flesh around me began to compact as she scrunched her toes together.

 

I screamed as the metal frame of my car buckled around me, but in nothing short of a miracle, the churning stopped, and I felt the toes relax themselves. The back window above me had long since been shattered, and with what ounce of wits I had left in me, I scrambled out of what little was left of my car. Great grooves formed waves across the surface of the giantess’s toe tips, and they were just the right size for me to climb them. I went as high as I could, just in time to see the two toes brush against each other rigorously, reducing my car into a thin metal smear between her wiggling toes. I was thrown back up into the air, where I landed just where the skin met the big toe’s toenail. I panted, body sore from all the abuse this giantess’s foot had inflicted upon me.

 

As I tried to figure out what to do now, I felt the most peculiar sensation in my head. A voice ran through my head, loud, lustrous and feminine, with a deep, resounding moan of such force that it reverberated through my entire body.

 

“Mmm,” the voice said hungrily, “I can feel a live one clinging to me.”

 

“Wha-” I was going to say, but the toe beneath me lurched into motion again, sending me flying off in another direction before I could say anything more.

 

“Yesss,” the voice said with a moan, “I can taste your fear. Struggle, squirm, suffer; I will feel all of it, little worm. Your goddess hungers for foot food, and you shall be my nourishment.”

 

“I-” I struggled to speak. The toe began batting up and down, bouncing me like a basketball along the length of the giantess’s toenail. I wanted to cling on for dear life, but the smooth surface of the nail afforded me no grip. I flailed about helplessly, beaten within inches of death from the constant pounding. I could feel blood welling up in my mouth, and I thought for a moment that this was how I was going to die; juggled to death as a plaything to a giantess’s toenail.

 

The bouncing stopped, and I had landed expertly between the giantess’s two toes again, evidence of my car’s remains smeared as silver streaks where the toes had once rubbed together against each other. Somehow, I was pinched in place non-fatally, sandwiched firmly between the two massive walls of hot, spongy flesh. Screaming wouldn’t have done me anything; I’d just cough up more blood, and anybody within earshot would be dead anyway. I just let my body hang limply from my toe prison, and took solace in the fact that at least I was being executed by the loveliest feet I’ve seen in my life. If I was going to die, then I didn’t care any more. I felt a rise coming in boner, and my member prodded against the fleshy walls of these beautiful feet.

 

As if in surprise, I was suddenly released from my oppressive confines. I fell to the ground, some fifty feet in the air, and landed in a surprisingly soft mold of earth, hurting like hell but cushioning my fall. The force of the giantess’s feet flexing through it must have loosened the ground considerably.

 

“Foot dirt,” I heard the voice in my head again, “Heed me if you are alive.”

 

“I-I’m alive,” I managed to stutter out, surprised myself that I am indeed alive despite my ordeal, “How are you talking to me-”

 

“That emotion swelling within you,” The voice boomed, ignored me, “It is not fear, it is not suffering, it is not anguish. I’ve never felt the other foot meals give off such passion. Explain yourself.”

 

“I…” I said, looking up at the giant face above who now looked back at me with intense focus. I gulped, and tried to find my words. This could spell life or death for me…

 

“I...have an eye, er...goddess,” I said, remembering that the giantess had called herself that earlier, “An eye f-for a beauty below the ankles. I-I was so overwhelmed by the sight of yours t-that I couldn’t help but admire them, in spite of my fear.”

 

There was a long silence as the giant face above continued to scrutinize the pile of dirt I was presumed to be in. I tried to make sense of what was happening as well; the giantess must have some sort of telepathy to be talking straight into my head, and she uses her feet to consume the emotions of the victims of her trampling for...sustenance? The more I ran things through my head, the less sense they made.”

 

“Rejoice,” The voice resumed in my head, finally, “For you shall be granted purpose higher than the foot meals around you. Reenact your passions upon my divine arches, and you shall live on beneath me, foot slave.”

 

A chill ran down my spine. The title ‘foot slave’ did little to alleviate my sense of foreboding. I didn’t have much choice, though, as the giant shadow of the giantess’s foot pressed down on me. Feet the size of entire building blocks collapsed on top of me, and I thought I was sure to embrace death this time, but instead I found myself plastered beneath what must have been the arch of her foot. A warm light had enveloped me; I still felt the pain and pressure, but my body remained in one piece. Was this the giantess’s doing?

 

“Swear fealty to your goddess foot, foot slave,” The voice said.

 

“I-...I swear!” I yelled muffledly into the folds of the giantess’s foot skin.

 

“Swear with your body, not your voice, curr,” The goddess growled, “I desire only your passion; my divine protection ends if you displease me, and you can join the ranks of the foot meals beneath my heel.”

 

I panicked. I tried to whip out my member, but under the weight of the giantess, I could not even move my hands. I tried to thrust my pelvis into the fleshy ceiling, but my hips weren’t strong enough to resist such titanic strength. I could only manage a pathetic wiggle, but the friction alone was just barely enough to get my boner going. I felt a rise, and willed myself to jerk off against this gargantuan sole. It took a bit of memory and imagination to convince my member that I was in the process of a footjob, but in a moment of intense epiphany I felt a stream of pleasure eject itself onto the foot.

 

I felt the fleshy ceiling rumble above me as the giantess, now my goddess, clenched her toes in satisfaction. “Exquisite,” she said, still projecting her voice in my head, “You will make for a lasting morsel, foot slave. Know your goddess’s name to be Odalys, and you shall ever serve under her.”

 

I felt a sudden burst of vertigo as Odalys’ foot rose up from the ground, but instead of watching it rise into the air, I found myself clinging to her sole inexplicably, the ground beneath falling away from me. The feeling reversed as her footfall landed in some suburb next to Step City, grinding up the houses underneath with ease, yet leaving me intact. I was convinced some sorcery was involved in all this now, and that Odalys might even be an actual goddess as she claimed to be.

 

I watched as Odalys stepped farther and farther away from Step City, her hunger satiated by my mere self, it seemed. I took solace that nobody else needed suffer this fate, of being consumed by the weight of her foot’s maw, clamping down onto the ground like a great jaw chomping down on its prey. It was strange being plastered underneath something so big and so destructive; half of me still can’t get over how I’m not dying under such cataclysmic force, yet another half of me thanked high heaven that I was still alive. I could even move about the surface of the sole, apparently being pulled by an invisible force much like gravity toward the foot, but I would still be flattened still when the foot met the ground again. It was a long while before I knew where Odalys was going.

Domestication: Chapter 1 by SoleEmbrace
Author's Notes:

Hey all, things aren't going too well for me unfortunately, and as my luck, grades and free time ebb away, I've had moments where I just needed to write something to let off some steam. (I'm fine, though! I'll make it)

 

This one's from a while ago, and an itch I needed to scratch. I really like writing about worlds where giantesses are in charge, but still somehow coexisting with humanity and maybe even finding a place for us in their society. Their rules, our lives, but a real place people might consider living in :)

 

Hope y'all enjoy!

 

 


 

 

 

“...Two hundred years ago, the last ever war with the then-named ‘Gargantuans’ ended. Since then, humanity and the giantesses have come to various agreements which kept the world in relative peace…”

 

Jack’s head began nodding off. It was always hard to keep awake in Mr. Mannel’s history lessons, and not two sentences in did Jack begin to doze off already.

 

Just as he was about to slump down completely on his desk, a sharp prick gouged into the nape of Jack’s neck. It was Christie, trusty ballpoint pen in hand, who poked him from the seat behind him.

 

Christie was a pretty blonde with long, thin curls falling from either side of her head, with a red spectacles frame before some striking almond eyes; eyes which stared with irritation at Jack’s lack of interest.

 

“Don't fall asleep!” Christie whispered harshly, “We're just getting to the good part, and you know what happens if Mr. Mannel catches you dozing!”

 

“Yeah, yeah,” Jack said with a small yawn.

 

Christie was a bit of a geek with modern history; specifically, she was enraptured by the idea that humanity could one day reclaim itself and break ties with their giantess mistresses. At present, the world was pretty much run by giantess, and the human race was dedicated to their service. Even a human sized school like this one was a rarity these days, with most people heading straight to a vocational school to quickly secure a place where they'd better serve their giantess benefactor.

 

“...Though human civilization then was in shambles, it turns out that the resources of our giantess counterparts were much more vast than we realized. In a bid to save what remained of humanity, they began to buy everything they could from us: land, technology, businesses; eventually, we had nothing left to give but our rights, so it came to be that we started selling ourselves…”

 

Jack’s eyes began to flutter. This was all ancient history to him, like a broken gramophone playing the same vinyl over and over again. He'd heard it so many times before that having to hear it all again was quickly becoming a chore. His vision got blurry, and just as he was about to return to dreamland, a second stab punctured his neck again.

 

“What did I just say?!” Christie hissed.

 

Jack flinched and turned around. The girl was still bright eyed and attentive, like she was able to absorb everything Mr. Mannel said. Jack only gave Christie an incredulous stare, “I can’t believe you actually find this interesting.”

 

“Of course I do!” Christie replied enthusiastically, “Learning the basis of the events which led us to our present condition is vital to overturning it!”

 

“It sounds to me,” Jack said, “like the giantesses did us a favor by saving us from poverty. Humanity wouldn’t have survived if they hadn’t basically bought us over, right?”

 

Christie seemed to beam at those words. “So you have been listening to class!” She squealed.

 

Jack sighed, shaking his head before turning back to the front, “I only remember because I’ve heard it for the millionth time…”

 

“...Our old cities were refurbished to accommodate the giantesses, and eventually, what remained of any trace that we were once there are the subterranean infrastructure beneath the now enlarged streets and buildings. Human colonies downsized into nothing more than residential blocks, and overcrowding became the next big problem…”

 

This time, Jack didn't even get to doze off. A third pinprick told him that Christie had inserted her pen into his neck once more.

 

“Don't you think that we're being too lenient on the giantesses?” Christie quipped, “They practically took everything from our civilization, and we're left with only their handouts to survive. Wouldn't you want a world where humanity was free from them?”

 

Jack turned around and gave Christie an incredulous stare, “Isn't your benefactor Ms. Susan? The welfare officer for our city?”

 

“Yeah,” Christie replied.

 

Jack looked forward again and saw that Mr. Mannel was still reading from his book, never raising his head. He took the opportunity to turn back around and point to Christie’s bag.

 

“You get, like, $20 a day for lunch money,” Jack said, “Plus Ms. Susan doesn't make your household do anything extraordinary other than the usual weekly maintenance. She lets you come to school, for crying out loud. Why on earth would you think you're being treated unfairly?”

 

“Not me,” Christie corrected, “But the world on the whole. Knowing that most of humanity don't have a Ms. Susan taking care of them doesn't sit well with me, but if we all had the power to decide our lives for ourselves, then nobody needs to be afraid of who they get!”

 

“That's just-” Jack began, but was interrupted by the sound of somebody clearing his throat behind him. Unfortunately for Jack, that someone was Mr. Mannel.

 

“You seem awfully chatty today, Mister Benick,” Mr. Mannel said in a deep huffy voice, “Why don't we put that voice to good use and read section seven-A to the class.”

 

Jack’s face went red as snickers rang out across the class. He didn't care to look at Christie’s expression, so he swiveled back forward and picked up his textbook. Section seven-A was written there, titled ‘Domestication’.

 

“Overpopulation affected humanity severely,” Jack recited, “So much so that many chose to hide in the homes of giantesses, where they stole food and water, and were guaranteed shelter if they weren't caught. But it didn't take long for the giantesses to catch them in their act; many were deported as soon as they were found. The problem only escalated when enough people to fill a town began migrating illegal into their dwellings, living hidden behind cupboards and floorboards.

 

“This was the beginning of the Domestication Movement. With the giantesses taking the human migration issue seriously, they drafted an agreement that any human who enters a giantess's home comes under her possession without question. That means that the people living with the host giantess are subject to any rules laid down by their host, and must obey them or risk deportation. Conversely, the host must still only make reasonable demands of her human charges, and ensure their well-being is preserved. Humans, without exception, have a right to leave their household of their own accord, and may return to a human suburb or find a new hostess who would take them in.”

 

Jack was going to read the rest of the section, but was promptly cut off by Mr. Mannel.

 

“Very good, Mister Benick,” he said with a gruff snort, “Hopefully this will keep you on the same page as the rest of the class.”

 

Jack heard the rest of the class stifle their laughter. He might have said something if he wasn't just in trouble already, but his chance to was snatched away when he felt a familiar pinprick on the back of his head.

 

“Haven't you had enough?” Jack whispered back to Christie.

 

Christie ignored Jack’s comment and dove straight into her question: “Don't you think the term domestication make it sound like the giantesses are making pets out of us? It's a clear violation of our individuality if we've no choice but to be obedient!”

 

I ignored her statement. Now that Mr. Mannel had taken notice of me, I needed to actually look like I was listening to class. As he continued reading the rest of the passage, I saw that his eyes would occasionally look my way, just to check on me.

 

I felt a second poke to my neck. Christie continued her crusade against her so-called mistreatment: “Furthermore, not only are we partial to their will, a typical household would only have occupations related to their host, vastly limiting what they are able to do in life. Even with our supposed free will, we are still bound by giantesses and their rule over us. This discrepancy in freedom should be unacceptable in a humane society!”

 

“Did you even listen to my passage just now?” Jack turned around, finally annoyed with Christie enough to retort, “If you're unhappy with one host, then you're free to find another one.”

 

Before Christie could reply, the school bell rang and the class clamored to keep their things and leave. Jack stuffed his textbook into his bag and got up as quickly as he could. Christie tried to stop him, but Jack had just about enough of her squabbling. Let her believe that humans were being oppressed; some people were actually happy with the current system.

 

Jack got out to the school yard, and stopped to take in the view around him. The entirety of the school was located in the headmistress’s garden, who herself was a giantess, and surrounding the school premises were exotic flora and hedges far larger than the building which housed us. Larger still was the house the headmistress stayed in, which practically eclipsed the school in size. It was a veritable mansion, a sure sign of her wealth, and there was no doubt that several schools could fit inside if everything was moved indoors. It was because of that same wealth that it were even possible for her to host a school in the first place.

 

In front of the school yard, though, another sight beheld Jack. Just outside the school gates, there stood a dozen of them: the so-called tyrannical giantesses who have come to pick up their charges. Each one of them towered over the school at a hundred feet, some standing even taller with their heels on. They were huddled about the gate, watching as the students came before each of them.

 

Each giantess had a distinct way of rounding up the students. One blonde giantess in jeans and red heels opted simply to scoop up any students who came close enough to her feet and verified verbally that they were from her household. “You one of mine, hon’?” She would say. Those who replied to the affirmative were put into an airy-looking handbag, others were put back down gently to the ground.

 

Another giantess clad in a dark dress and black flats had her students form up into rows of three. She wasn’t particular about whoever was in line, but simply counted them up until she had the right number of people. When she was satisfied, she bent down and asked them, “Is there anyone else?” When nobody responded, she took the students by the fistful, and tossed them into her tote bag. Her footsteps thundered into the distance as she left the school premises. That giantess looked by far the least comfortable to be handled by.

 

Jack saw a familiar face amongst the towering women: Miss Susan, Christie’s hostess, was squatting down next to a group of students, her hands extended down to them such that they were able to run about and play amongst her fingers. “Richard,” she would call the students by name, and talk to each and every one of them individually by addressing them directly, “Are Christie and Andrew coming?”

 

Jack was too far away to hear Richard’s response, but he saw Miss Susan nod and say, “Alright, let's be off, then.” She didn't put them into a bag like the other giantesses, but instead had a box with human-sized seats bolted on which the students sat in. When everyone was inside, Miss Susan lifted the box to her chest level where she and her students were still able to converse, and went on her way.

 

Finally, Jack spotted the one who was waiting for him: a giantess with a bored expression who looked to have just graduated from her teens, with long dark curls for hair and deep tree bark brown eyes highlighted with thin mascara. She wore a fashionable getup consisting of a loose shirt and a short dress adorned with a multitude of clips and straps which pulled the fabric around her shapely figure. A pair of dainty silver sandals held her feet above the ground, just a few feet from where the students under her care were waiting obediently.

 

This was Shirley, the young hostess of ten families, including Jack’s, all who lived under the same roof, in her apartment. As a hostess, Shirley was pretty lackadaisical, doing only the bare minimum to take care for us. She was more interested in her own affairs, to the point of being negligent, so every now and then she needed some prompting from her charges.

 

Not to say she was a bad hostess; Shirley was content to leave her humans to their own devices, hardly ever asking them of anything. There was a much greater sense of freedom around her household without having to worry about any demands she might have for them. Jack heard that in other households, their hostess made them do menial tasks like nail care or removing a sock, while more assertive giantesses would do things to belittle her residents, like making them massage her or wearing them around her body like accessories.

 

Shirley was none of those things, thankfully, but recently she had begun making small demands of Jack’s household. She complained that her lack of motivation in caring for them was because she didn't feel appreciated, so now, whenever they met her, Shirley would play a little game with them.

 

Jack walked up to Shirley, towards the group of students who were also waiting to be fetched home, mingling in their hostess’s enormous shadow. As Jack approached, Shirley, who was busy scrolling through her car-sized phone, noticed the little figure coming up to her feet. She squinted her eyes and leaned in closer to get a better look, an annoyed expression on her face.

 

“You’re late, Jack,” Shirley’s voice boomed above.

 

If there’s one thing Shirley was good at, it was how she was able to put a name to every face she’s met. Even the six or so students who were sitting by her feet were recognizable to her with just a glance; a far cry from most giantesses who couldn’t even remember their own charges without prompting. Her unusual talent didn’t take any effort on her part, but the household was thankful she didn’t think of them as faceless rabble. It left some shred of dignity to be called your name instead of ‘you’ all the time.

 

“Yeah, sorry!” Jack yelled back up. Standing from ground level, even talking to a giantess right underneath her still meant you were talking to someone whose ears were ten storeys up.

 

“That makes you the last one to make it here,” Shirley said, lowering herself to the ground so that she was crouched right above me, long, towering legs looming like smooth hanging cliffs, threatening to crash down on Jack at any given notice, “Everybody else has already given me a kiss.”

 

“Er,” Jack said nervously, “We’re not doing that kissing game again, are we?”

 

“Of course we are!” Shirley stated, like it was obvious, “It made everybody so motivated to come here after school faster. Everybody has to kiss every part of me, and only one part’s still left unappreciated.”

 

Jack saw Shirley’s toes wiggle in anticipation. Those behemoth digits raked themselves across the soles of the sandals they were on, like they were hungry for something to feed them. Jack gulped. This could only mean one thing…

 

“Uh…” Jack said hesitantly, backing away as a growing sense of dread filled him, “You don’t mean I have to-”

 

“Kiss my foot!” Shirley exclaimed cheerily, “It’s only fair since you’re last, and it’s not your first time doing it either!”

 

Jack had been the loser of the last game as well. He remembered what it was like: approaching the giant ped and smelling the brew of scented foot cream with light sweat, and then having to taste it as his lips passed the top of Shirley’s foot. It wasn’t something he wanted to experience again.

 

“L-look, can’t we just-” Jack bargained, but his words were cut short when Shirley’s toes suddenly launched themselves into Jack’s stomach. Falling on his back and gagging at the sudden trauma, Jack clutched at where he had just been kicked, too winded to even noticed as Shirley’s foot rose over him. He first saw a massive shadow eclipsing the noon sun above, then a sudden burst of pain throughout his body as hot, plush flesh slapped itself on top of him, like a ton of mattresses had fallen upon him. Shirley had pinned Jack down with a single step.

 

“You’re going to kiss my foot, one way or another,” Shirley commanded. Jack felt the foot on top of him slide up his body, drawing the wheel-sized toes up his head. The index toe pushed down mercilessly into Jack’s face, causing him to give muffled yelps of protest as he squirmed in place. The tormentingly familiar tastes and smells flooded in as Jack’s nose picked up Shirley’s foot odor and his tongue accidently brushed against the bottom of her toe. He wanted to wretch, but there was hardly any room as Shirley’s foot continued to entrap him.

 

“Just give me a kiss from there, and we’ll call it quits, hmm?” Shirley qooed, obviously enjoying herself as she continued to feel Jack’s struggles beneath her foot, “Just thrust your head into my toe as hard as you can, and I’ll know you’ve done it.”

 

Jack was still reeling from being stepped on, but composed himself just enough to not be entirely freaked out by the flesh enveloping him. He tried to yank his hands from beneath Shirley’s sole, but his strength couldn’t match the gigantic pressure pushing him down. As if Shirley had felt this, her foot lifted off of him just enough that his arms could reposition themselves. With his hands free, Jack put them on either side of the toe above his face, and pulled himself up as hard as he can, pressing his face into the soft nub. He didn’t even have to pretend that his lips were puckered up into a kiss: the action alone seemed to satisfy Shirley, and the massive foot retreated back to its sandal, leaving Jack to lie in the dirt, gulping large volumes of fresh air back into his system.

 

“Hmm, good work, Jack,” Shirley called from above, “Looks like we’re finally ready to go back. Everybody, let’s go!”

 

Shirley’s hands descended to the ground, cupped so her palms were joined together to form a wide platform for us to get on. There were seven students, including Jack, all from Shirley’s household, although none talked to each other. They just happened to live in the same place, that’s all. Wordlessly, they all got on, huddled closely together in a circle, except for Jack, who stilled smelled like the bottom of Shirley’s foot. The other students gave him a wide breadth, pinching their noses as if he were something repulsive.

 

Without warning, the world fell away from the ground, and they were lifted up into the air. Shirley began walking, and strong rush of wind swept through the students. Giantesses moved at incredible speeds, even at a walking pace, but the effects were only felt by the humans who rode along with her.

 

Jack looked around. The other kids consisted of four girls and two other guys. Jack recognized them all, but whenever he tried to talk to them, all they’d say was: “What’s the point of coming to school?” and “Why even come here if we’re just going to end up some giantess’s pet anyway?” Their conversation topics were dour and depressing, but it was the truth. Even going to school, few ever make it to college, much less a relevant occupation. There was simply little demand for thinking humans, only for more hands to serve the giantess’s needs.

 

Without so much as a cough between them, the group had arrived at Shirley’s home. An apartment room on the first floor, just convenient enough that anybody who wanted to run away didn’t have to worry about traversing giantess scaled stairs. Shirley lowered her tiny humans down, then unceremoniously dropped them a few feet above the hard wooden floor, unconcerned about whether it would hurt. She simply got back up and keyed the lock, opening the door just long enough for everyone to get inside.

 

Once inside, Shirley closed the door shut and locked it behind her, walking across the small hallway and further into the apartment, abandoning her charges at the entrance. ‘Fetching you back home is all I’ll do,” she once said, and she had followed her words to the letter, washing off all responsibility of them once they were back inside.

 

Jack sighed. The trek back to where his family lived would’ve taken a few seconds if Shirley took him along further into the house, but would now take more than a few minutes on legs of his size. Jack’s family lived in Shirley’s room in a corner where a giantess-sized shoe box resided, with a single hole for an exit and a cardboard partition separating the living quarters from the bedroom.

 

As Jack drew closer to his house, the ground rumbled as Shirley came down the corridor into her room. Jack was walking along the wall, where he'd least be likely to get stepped on, but stopped anyway to watch her pass by. As Shirley swung into the room, Jack saw that she was wrapped in a bath towel, still dripping wet. In the time he took to walk back home, Shirley had already finished taking a shower. It made Jack somewhat angry, thinking about it.

 

Shirley walked in. Naked soles fell just a few feet from Jack, and the force of Shirley’s footsteps sent a light spray of water from her body onto Jack. The miniscule droplets were nothing but a fraction of an ounce to Shirley, but was more than enough to get Jack’s clothes wet. Just his luck.  

 

As Shirley continued deeper into her room, Jack was left to wade through the newly formed puddles in the wake of the giantess. It felt like an impossible amount of water for just the excess off her skin; Jack wondered if Shirley had deliberately rained down upon him out of some devilish mischief. Probably not. Even now, Shirley’s attention was directed towards drying herself with her bath towel, unperturbed by the fact that anyone could see her completely undressed. As far as Shirley was concerned, humans weren't important enough to put a dent in her dignity. It was like stripping in a forest, with only the trees and undergrowth watching.

 

Jack sighed. He could see his ‘house’ now, one of the many boxes piled together in an unattended part of Shirley’s room. This was where Shirley kept the most useful of her charges, where we were within her reach if she needed something. (Which was, thankfully, a rare occasion)

 

Jack looked toward Shirley, who had by now finished dressing and was on her phone talking to someone, most likely a friend. It seemed she wasn't intent on calling for anyone today, either. He shuddered when he remembered the last time she did, where everyone had to scrub the mud off her sandals and feet after stepping in a soft patch of dirt. They moved enough grime to create a mud hut for an entire family to live in, and everyone was covered head to toe in the disgusting sludge.

 

Finally, after a three minute walk across Shirley’s room, Jack had reached the front of his home. Still soaking wet, he took off his shirt and left it and his shoes outside to dry. The door to the inside was nothing more than the torn part of the shoe box hinged to the side with tape, and a simple latch to keep it closed. Undoing it, Jack stepped through, into his home.

 

Space was a commodity here, even with the size discrepancy, but any pleas for a larger house fell on Shirley’s deaf ears. The inside was split into only two rooms, the living area and the bedroom, but the inside was still cramped from his family's possessions.  Jack was an only child, so he took the sofa while his parents slept on a single mattress together in the bedroom. The living quarters was stuffed with things from Jack’s parent’s work, so there was hardly any space for him aside from the sofa. Navigating the place was a challenge in and of itself, with the threat of stepping on small pottery or badly stored tools wherever you stepped. Having lived here most of his life though, Jack was able to tiptoe his way without disturbing anything, and grabbed a fresh set of clothes from the makeshift ‘open’ closet consisting of hangers hanging from the ceiling.

 

All in all, it wasn’t the best of places, but it was home.

 

The inside was lit up by an array of giantess-sized Christmas lights which ran through all the houses in Shirley’s room. Because of this, light was communal amongst us, meaning if one person turned on the light, everybody was going to get light. Curfews had to be imposed as a result, and Jack was always scrambling to get his homework done before then. Jack sat down lazily on his sofa, looking through the day's worksheet. His parents were still out, so he was finally alone for the day. If he could just finish these problems quickly he would have the rest of the day to himself.

 

RUMBLE.

 

It was just the usual quaking as Shirley walked around her room, but today, Jack felt it considerably closer to home. She didn't ever approach the houses unless she needed-

 

SNAP.

 

The roof burst open with a crack. Jack gaped as light poured in from above, the flimsy cover of the shoebox removed easily by Shirley as if it were nothing. The clothes line tethered to the roof holding up the clothes hangers fell away, raining laundry down on Jack's face. He flailed as he freed himself from the avalanche of clothes, falling on his back into a pile of books. His eyes uncovered, Jack saw the face of his gigantic host through the nonexistent roof of his house. A fit of panic paralyzed him when Shirley glared intensely in his direction.

 

A few seconds passed without any exchange of words. Shirley simply continued to stare at Jack, like she was observing him. Finally, after what felt like an eternity to Jack, she let loose a sigh, and spoke.

 

“You'll do,” Shirley said, just before her massive hand reached into Jack's house to scoop his limp, terrified form. Fingers as thick as tree trunks coiled themselves around his body like hungry pythons, clutching him tightly enough that any resistance against Shirley's grip was met with futility. Jack felt himself rise up to his captor’s waist length, where Shirley forced the diminutive body of Jack into her jeans’ pocket. It was tight, and against the rippling thigh movements as Shirley began to walk, Jack was merely a passenger, something forced to feel the titanic muscles moving the giantess’s frame forward undulating against his skin, pulling and stretching mercilessly as he was taken on a long journey to some unknown place.

 

Jack suffered a great many abrasions as the rough fabric of Shirley's jeans tortured him, but respite came as Shirley's hand returned to retrieve him, pulling him free of this merciless prison. The fresh, cool air of the outside blew gently across his rashes, relieving Jack of the pain he had to endure.

 

…Only to find that his tribulations had just begun.

 

Shirley dropped Jack on top of a marble table, in a room Jack did not recognize. The smooth, cold surface felt welcoming to Jack's raw skin, but his respite was short-lived as he turned around.

 

Before him, seated just across the table, was a second giantess. She had silky amber hair bound in a tight knot held together by exotic hairpins, with a fair complexion which did not betray her age; a fine beauty were Jack reading a magazine. But her eyes told a different story, their steely gaze showing no hint of friendliness. Those almond irises contained pupils which focused so intensely on Jack that their stares felt like needles, pinning Jack to the ground, making him be unable to move.

 

“I've brought one, discipline minister,” Shirley said to the other giantess.

The Borrowing: Chapter 1 [NEW 6/23/16] by SoleEmbrace
Author's Notes:

Hey guys! I'm still writing, believe it or not x.x I had a bit of down time recently, but I didn't know what to write for Growing Dates just yet :( So I wrote another idea I had at the time.

This time, I've borrowed from the Borrowers, and I've always wanted to write about unaware stuff for a while. It all just clicked :^) Hope you guys like it!

 

 


 

The Secret World of Borrowing





In the fledgling hours of dusk, as the sun excuses itself behind the glistening horizon of the sea, the city of Temis prepares to retire for the day. Shops rolled down their shutters, women walked their children home, and the usual bustle of commuters hurried back as the sky grew dimmer.

 

Temis wasn't an especially large city, but it was a busy one nonetheless. The throng of people racing back to their homes signaled the beginning of the peak traffic hour. The roads were packed at this exact hour everyday without fail; perpetuated by the monotonous ritual of work-eat-sleep the citizens of Temis experienced each day. Their schedules were predictable to a fault, and today was no exception.

 

That made their houses perfect for Borrowing.

 

“Hurry up, Ambrose!” A small voice called from below the shelf of an open kitchen cupboard, “I can hear their metal cages coming!”

 

“Just a second, Joshua!” Ambrose called out, “I've almost…got…this…sugar bag…open-”

 

With a yelp of surprise, a loud pop was heard from the cupboard.

 

“Ambrose!” Joshua yelled out in panic. He was about to mount the climbing rope which dangled from the cupboard, but the jerking motions from above alerted Joshua to his sister's descent.

 

Ambrose slid down, a triumphant grin on her face as she lowered herself down to the kitchen tabletop, next to Joshua.

 

“I got it!” Ambrose squealed excitedly, holding her basket before her to reveal the fine grains of white sugar tucked safely within, “With this much, we could survive the whole summer without having to go out again!”

 

Joshua sighed. He was ready to scold his reckless sibling for taking so much risk in staying outside for so long, but her smile was honestly one of the few joys the small boy had left in his life.

 

Ambrose and Joshua were Borrowers: a race of three inch tall people who live within the floorboards of a giant’s household. They were siblings, and the only Borrowers left in this house, or their entire neighbourhood for that matter. Their parents, braving the open sky when the previous owner of their home moved out, sought a new host to borrow from. The two siblings waited even now for them, but their parents never did returned.

 

Just as they were on the brink of starvation, a new tenant had arrived, and they were saved as their new owner left her food out in the open as she unpacked her furniture, saving the siblings from hunger.

 

Now, they must Borrow the traditional way, raiding the giant’s stash when she was absent.

 

“Well, let's hurry then,” Joshua said, looking out past the far window, worried that the owner would return any minute, “Before Christmas returns.”

 

Christmas was the nickname they gave their hostess. It was a cold winter night when they first saw her, and Christmas had decorated the living room with Christmas decorations despite living alone. She had a plate of roast for herself by the fireplace, with a lonely expression. She looked like she was musing over something, but the thoughts of giants were alien to the siblings, and they thought little of what she was thinking. All that mattered was the food she had. The trash bin was rife with leftovers that day, which made for easy pickings for the Borrower siblings. It was a joyous Christmas feast that day, where they were saved from hunger, and they decided to call their new hostess ‘Christmas’ in her honor.

 

Ambrose, meanwhile, was none too pleased that her brother was overlooking her achievement so dismissively.

 

“Hmph,” Ambrose said with a pout, “You could have said ‘good work’ or ‘well done’ like daddy used to say, at least.”

 

Joshua looked back at his sister and sighed. There was no saying no to her with that face. He petted her long, dark hair, ruffling it up affectionately as he said, “Good work, sis.”

 

Ambrose grinned as her brother's hand rocked her head left and right. She was already fifteen years of age, but having no real parents to care for her, she was no better than an adolescent girl. Joshua lamented the fact that he was unable to teach her to grow up properly, but she was all he had, and spoiling her was all he could do to keep himself sane.

 

Just as the siblings had their moment of respite, a loud rumble sounded out from the outside. It continued until a telltale sputter killed the rumbling, announcing the arrival of a metal cage.

 

Christmas had returned.

 

The sound of the main door opening sent the siblings into a panic. Ambrose backpedalled away from the noise, but realised Joshua was still frozen in place. She began pulling at his arm, begging him to move.

 

“We have to go back, Joshua!” Ambrose yelled.

 

If there was one rule to being a Borrower, it was to never be seen. Ever. To be seen was to die, as those who were captured were never to be seen again. If there was one thing their father drilled into their heads, it was that primal fear for the humans.

 

Joshua snapped back to reality with his sister's incessant tugging.

 

“No,” Joshua said firmly, hiding his own fear with a serious expression, “She might see us if we run back now. We've got to hide here.”

 

Joshua heard the rhythmic thuds of Christmas’ footsteps grow closer. She was heading into the kitchen, right where they were!

 

“Quick, hide here!” Joshua yelled, pointing at a black mug. It was tall enough to hide them, and more than wide enough to fit them both. The siblings dove behind it, cowering in the shadow of the drinking cup.

 

Thump, thump, thump. The sound of Christmas’ feet slapping against the wooden floor grew louder, until it abruptly stopped. Joshua chanced a glance around the mug, and saw their mistress right before the table they were on.

 

Christmas was massive; twenty Borrowers standing on each other’s shoulders would not have reached her full height. Her hair was a light brownish color, bangs tied into girlish braids and hair flowing all the way down her back. She wore a sleeveless sweater top and her arms held large paper bags which she put onto the table, precariously close to the mug the siblings were hiding behind.

 

Ambrose had to hold her mouth as tears streamed down her cheeks. If Christmas heard her crying now, they were certain to be found. Joshua held her tight in an act of reassurance, but his own trembling was no source of courage. Dreadingly, they waited for Christmas to leave.

 

Christmas began unpacking the paper bags. They were foodstuffs which Joshua knew would be put in the Cold Place, a towering structure which billowed cold winds when any of its three doors were unsealed. A massive store of food lay within, but a Borrower's strength alone would never have been able to open it. It was by Christmas’s strength that such a massive constuct could even be moved, opening the giant gateway like it was an afterthought. Such was the power of the humans.

 

Though they were so close to Christmas, she had not once spotted them, and thankfully, Ambrose’s sobbing had died down as well. Christmas was about done, too, as she tossed the used paper bags onto a nearby shelf. Joshua watched as she took an empty jug from the cupboard and filled it up with water. She put it down on the far side of the table, and reached for-

 

“Oh no,” Joshua muttered.

 

The mug the siblings had been hiding behind ascended rapidly into the air, completely voiding their hiding spot. Out in the open, the siblings panicked and ran as fast as their little feet could take them. Ambrose had fresh streams rolling down her cheeks, whispering to herself, “We're gonna die, we're gonna die, we're gonna die.” Joshua said nothing, his efforts focused entirely on getting behind something else as fast as possible.

 

They rounded a set of salt and pepper shakers and pressed themselves hard against them. Joshua looked back and saw that Christmas was reaching for the water jug, her attention turned away from them. It seemed like a stroke of luck that they had not been spotted, and Joshua breathed a sigh of relief as he watched Christmas walk away.

 

“T-that was close,” Joshua gasped between labored breaths.

 

Ambrose just sat there crying, no longer needing to hold back. Joshua reached his hand out to pat her back, giving her an encouraging rub.

 

“We survived,” Joshua said to Ambrose.

 

“B-but…we almost died, didn't we,” Ambrose mumbled between sobs.

 

To that, Joshua could say nothing. It was true: this was the closest brush with death they've ever come across in all their lives as Borrowers. It would have been all over if Christmas was even a little more observant, and they were sure to have been captured then.

 

“C’mon,” Joshua said, rising to his feet, “We've got to go back.”

 

Joshua felt Ambrose pull at his sleeve, a weak and timid pull, even by her standards. Joshua turned around, and saw his sister holding her basket’s lid open.

 

“I…I spilled out most of the sugar…” She mumbled, fresh tears of guilt and despair falling from her eyes, “W-while we were running…”

 

Joshua looked into the basket. There was a fifth of what there was before they had to hide. With only that much sugar, it meant they had to come here again.

 

“It's fine,” Joshua lied, “There's still enough for us in here.”

 

“R-really?” Ambrose said with a sniffle.

 

“Really,” Joshua replied, “Right now, let's just think about getting back home first. We don't know when Christmas is coming back.”

 

The two Borrowers tied ropes around their waists, rappling down the side of the kitchen table. They landed gingerly upon the ground, then peaked around for any sign of danger.

 

Nothing. The room was completely still, devoid of Christmas’ heavy footfalls or any other sign of life save themselves. They'd have no problem dashing to the far wall, where a secret hole in the ground would lead them beneath the floorboards, and back home.

 

On the count of three, the siblings dashed across the kitchen floor, running as fast as they could. They were out in the open,and the two tiny scavengers did not look up to appreciate the gargantuan furniture around them. The tables, the doors, the Cold Place; to a Borrower, they rose to the air like skyscrapers, unfathomably large constructs upon which the giant humans imposed their will. It would have been nauseating to look at, how nothing in the world was scaled to you, and so the siblings did not look.

 

Joshua chanced a peek at the door, however. He was always cautious, but this time, he saw Christmas standing still in the hallway, her gaze unmistakably locked to the same ground Joshua and Ambrose stood on. She didn't do anything; just stood there watching with an unreadable expression on her face.

 

Joshua decided to not tell Ambrose, and together they ran to a foot mat. Lifting off the edge of the mat revealed the tiny hole which led to their home, and Ambrose dove in hurriedly.

 

Joshua glanced back at the hallway, but Christmas was nowhere to be seen. Had she seen them for real, or was it chance again that she looked in their direction and did nothing? Joshua felt he had used his entire life’s worth of luck that day, and hurried after Ambrose, putting the mat back to its original position. Satisfied that their secret passage was secure, Joshua leapt down into the space beneath the floorboards, and headed back home.

 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4489