The Fire. by Bildo
Summary:

Bill has to shrink down to do his job then grow back at the end of the day.

 But what happens when a fire breaks out and His co-worker Kelly has to get him out of the building before he can grow back?


Categories: Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Insertion, Odor, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 23 Completed: Yes Word count: 78529 Read: 272975 Published: August 02 2014 Updated: November 24 2018
Story Notes:

My first story. I screwed somthing up adding new chapters so I dedeted the whole thing and will try again.

1. Chapter 1 by Bildo

2. Chapter 2 by Bildo

3. Chapter 3 by Bildo

4. Chapter 4 by Bildo

5. Chapter 5 by Bildo

6. Chapter 6 by Bildo

7. Chapter 7 by Bildo

8. Chapter 8 by Bildo

9. Chapter 9 by Bildo

10. Chapter 10 by Bildo

11. Chapter 11 by Bildo

12. Chapter 12 by Bildo

13. Chapter 13 by Bildo

14. Chapter 14 by Bildo

15. Chapter 15 by Bildo

16. Chapter 16 by Bildo

17. Chapter 17 by Bildo

18. Chapter 18 by Bildo

19. Chapter 19 by Bildo

20. Chapter 20 by Bildo

21. Chapter 21 by Bildo

22. Chapter 22 by Bildo

23. Chapter 23 by Bildo

Chapter 1 by Bildo
Author's Notes:

This is my first story. I am not to good at writing but I'll try.

I Here is a little story about my life. My name is Bill I am 6 feet tall in my mid 30s I work at a high tech plant; we have temp workers, Full time workers, and in a separate part of the shop is the room I work in with a very high tech secret machine.
I swipe my key card and enter my work room, Kelly is already there. We have worked together for almost ten years. She is a beautiful 5"10 dirty blond brown eyed girl in her early 30s.
She is a little curvy but by no means fat. She never got married or had kids she just enjoys the single free life. She will use a guy for what she needs then let him go.
Any way we work on the assembly line computer, with the fine handmade adjustments we can
do gives us a very big advantage that our competition can't touch. That is my job.
We have a machine that can shrink people to actually go inside the computer and make really fine adjustments or repairs.
Kelly looks up at me from her desk , "The K-12 is down again" .
I sigh, I was hoping I wouldn't have to shrink today, I have been trying to fix that unit all week.
Kelly gives me a look , Sorry, Guess you have to be small again today she says. Well at least its Friday I say.
I enter the shrink machine and Kelly turns it on, It takes ten minutes to shrink down to the three inch height required to work within the machine.
The door opens and I step out and look into a pair of well worn sneakers, up the blue jeans to Kelly's smiling face. We dress casual to blend in with other workers because none of them know about our secret machine. I swear she enjoys this. She loves to be in control. She shrank only a couple of times and decided she didn't want to do it any more so I got a nice raise and the responsibility to be the one to shrink all the time. I look up at her huge body and zone out thinking how helpless I feel, with one wrong move I would be a stain on the sole of her sneaker.
I snap out of it as she bends down to pick me up, no matter how much I get picked up I'll never like it.
Her huge fingers wrap around me so I don't fall out, I can smell the beagle she had for breakfast on her hand. She starts to bring me to the other side of the room so I can enter the computer then her phone rings. She stops and turns around an heads over to her dask, I don't know why she wouldn't just put me down at the computer so I can get to work before she answers the phone. I sit within her curled up fingers and wait as she blabs on the phone. God I feel so frustrated just sitting in her hand and its getting hot in here and there is nothing I can do about it.
Finally she hangs up the phone, she opens up her fingers a little and brings me up to her billboard size face and smiles "Sorry" she says and deposits me at the tiny entrance of the computer.
I enter and test my walkie talkie, Ok she says I can hear you, of course she doesn't need one to talk to me at my height she is plenty loud enough.
I tell her to shut off the power, Ok, Its off she says. I get to work smelling like the beagle she had and getting upset that she held me in her hand so long.
I need a replacement part I tell her from deep inside the computer.
What cha need she says, I need the whole lower K-12 I say.
I have to get one in the storage room she says, Well go get it! I say. I can't she says, company rules, you can't be alone when you're small. Just go, I will be all right. It will take too long to un-shrink and to re-shrink me again I would like to go home sometime today.
Then just come with me she says. What! You have to walk through the whole plant and I can't be seen! I say.
can just put you in my pocket , No way! I say. Ok, than I hope you don't mind working a little over time on this Friday afternoon she says.
I don't want to be here late today, Its been a long week and I just want to go home and relax.
OK I say in a low voice. What? She says, Ok I say again, just be really careful I don't need to get hurt.
Her hand comes toward me, Wait a sec I say, Let me see your pocket first, She turns to the side to show me her pocket, I am the same height standing on the table. Don't worry Bill there is plenty of room, I won't squish you she says with a giggle.
I am very nervous I have never done this before, I am only supposed to fix this computer with minimum human contact. The thought of being trapped in a giant girls pocket is not comforting.
Once again her giant fingers wrap around me lifting me up and gently depositing me into her jeans front pocket. Her giant hand leaves the pocket and leaves me in darkness except for the little bit of light coming from above.
It was a little tight, When she walked It would get tight then she moved her leg forward. Such a simple movement by her could make me feel so helpless; I can't wait for this day to end so I can grow back and enjoy the weekend!

Chapter 2 by Bildo

The walk to the storage room was relatively quick except when Kelly stopped to talk to a co worker.
I just sat in her pocket hoping she would get going soon, it was starting to get hot in here.
I just listened to her and another girl (It sounded like Jen an athletic girl in her mid-20s)talk about going out Saturday to have a few drinks and check out guys.
We finally got back and she carefully got me out, She grabbed me between her thumb and index finger, I felt my ribs start to compress and it was hard to breathe. The giant powerful digits gently let me down at the computer with the part I needed to finish the job.
It was lunch time when I finished the job, It just needed to be tested and fine adjustments done but that could wait till after lunch.
I stand out on the table in front of my giantess co-worker and yell up "where do you want to go for lunch" Pizza work? She asks, Sure I say.
Do you want to go in... I interrupt her NO! I don't want to go in your pocket!. She just laughs and sets me down on the floor at the shrink machine. Ten minutes later I am back to normal size. The first thing I do is look at her front jean pocket. Kelly notices me looking and smiles, Did you like it in there? She says.
No, let's just go to lunch ok.
We shared a large pizza and talked, what was it like in there she asks. When we get back you can get shrunk and I can put you in my pocket! I say a little snippy. She just puts her head down and is quiet.
I sigh, I'm sorry Kel, I know you met well and we did get the job done a lot quicker.
Well how was it she asks in a soft voice. Well Kel, I felt helpless and had no control over my self like when you stopped to talk to Jen I would have just kept walking, But instead I had to sit and wait in your pocket. Did you feel safe though? Yes.. I guess, I was more annoyed than anything else.
Well I didn't know where else to put you she said and lets out a laugh almost spitting out her soda.
I just laugh, You're a piece of work Kel, Let's get back to work.

We arrive back at work and wipe our cards to get in our department. I sigh and walk over to the shrink machine and look at Kelly, Hey, you want to shrink this time? No, you make the big bucks to do that remember she said. Can't blame me for trying
I get in and shut the door, ten minutes later I am again three inches tall. I step out to see that same pair of sneakers. Ok I yell up, let's get this shit done, she just stares down at me. HELLO, Now! I say. Hay shrimp she says, I don't think you are in a position to boss me around then her giant foot raises above me I look up in horror to see the bottom of her sneakers coming down toward me, I fall back on my butt yelling PLEASE KEL..... NO! Her foot moves away and she erupts into a fit of laughter , Oh my god, you should have seen your face! She said still laughing. I wouldn't crush you.
You scared the hell out of me you bit....... Jack ass! ( That was close, If I did call her a bitch she probably would crush me) Did you almost call me a bitch little Billy. I'm so sorry Kelly, you just shouldn't scare me like that! I had every right to be mad but I just had to suck it up, calling her a bitch is the one thing that sets her off. She is still looking down at me still not looking happy. Kelly I said I am sorry, what else do you want. Then her giant sneaker comes down next to me, I jump back and look up at her. Ok, she says, but I am not picking you up to reach the table. Well how am I supposed to get up there? I say.
Get on my sneaker and hold on to the laces. What! I say, Now! She says. Ok,ok.
I climb up on to the giant sneaker and tuck my arms and legs around the laces, I can smell the odor coming from her feet through gaps in the lace holes and the opening around her ankles.
This is asinine is what I am thinking but I have seen her kick a man so hard in the balls for calling her a bitch so I hope to get off easy.
Her foot starts to lift up, I hold onto the laces with all my might. I go up higher till I reach the table. She tips her foot to the side causing the top of her foot to press against the tong of the sneaker and pinning my arms and legs, I can't get out, I struggle but can't budge. Kel please help me. She tips her foot and I am freed. Thanks Kel I say. She lets out a laugh, Good I think to myself, maybe she is over it.
I go back into the computer and begin tests.
I do the required tests we are almost done, I can just feel the weekend coming!
What the hell is that loud noise! Damn it's the fire alarm.
I hear Kelly in a panic come on we need to get out of here. I make my way out of the computer to see and smell smoke. I hear a voice from outside the room "fork lift hit a gas line get out!"
Kelly I say get me to the shrink machine! No we have to leave! She yells. It will take to long to grow you.
No Kelly I can't go out like this, just then her large hand scoops me up with me struggling to get away but it was no use, she was too powerful. So in her front jeans pocket I went as she ran out of the building.
I hear all sorts of commotion as all the employees meet in the designated gathering area, I hear Kelly talking to other employees. It sounds like the fire is bad. I am so scared right now I am shaking.
I feel so helpless again forced to stay out of sight. I try to climb up to the top to see out, I get to poke my head out, the building is totally engulfed. Oh crap I think Kelly's friend Jen may have just saw me just as Kelly's giant finger pushes me back inside her pocket. I feel her gently rub the outside of the pocket to calm me down. I just sit there now totally dependent on her. What the hell do we or I do now I thought?
I hear her supervisor call her over. Kelly, he says where is Bill? In my pocket she says, Shit! I was afraid of that he says. Can you take him home for the weekend? God I don't know, How do I take of him she says. You will both receive full pay and benefits until we decide what to do next he says.
Can't you do it? She says. No I can't. I have two kids a wife and two dogs and a cat, He wouldn't last five minutes. The only way you will continue to get paid is if you take care of him. Ok, she says.
What the hell! I think. Don't I have any say in my own well-being!
It is so hot in here, Kelly is starting to sweat. Every time I try to climb out she pushes me back in. My clothes are damp with hers and mine sweat and she still won't let me out.
I can hear Jen call out for Kelly and they start talking. Kelly we are still going out Saturday right, Yes Jen of course, I really need a night out now!
Kel, Jen asks I thought I saw.... Aw never mind see ya tomorrow! I knew what she was going to ask but she stopped, why? Kelly does not know Jen saw me.
Kelly gets into her car in the crowded parking lot. As she sits her jeans squish me face first into her thigh, I manage to yell out in pain and she says hang in there little Billy I can't risk taking you out with all these people around.
The drive home takes about 15 minutes, I am upset that she didn't at least pull over and get me out, I am soaked in sweat.
She walks in her condo; a giant hand enters the pocket and effortlessly pulls me out and places me on her bed.
She puts things away and sits on the bed next to me and the mattress sinks in under her weight forcing me to slide down into the side of her right butt cheek. She looks at me with those beautiful brown eyes and we both start to laugh. I hope I can make it through the weekend without getting stepped on or sat on I tell her. He he I'm sorry Bill this will take some getting used to.
Her doorbell rings, She looks around in a panic trying to find a place to hide me. I end up in her sock drawer, I protest but she just closes me in the dark place. I just stretch out on one of her soft white socks and wait. I hear a male voice and recognize it as Rick, our boss. The door closes and he is gone, He didn't even come to see me. He must have been in a hurry.
The drawer suddenly opens and I see Kelly's giant face full of tears, What is it Kel? It's gone she says , What is gone I ask. The machine she answers, It got destroyed in the fire. It will be a long time to get it rebuilt. Rick will be flying to corporate headquarters tomorrow to head up a team to rebuild it.
He did give me these plug in bug repellents that send out a high pitch wave that guarantees every insect or mouse will head for the hills and I can roam the house in safety except for giants.
How long is it going to take? I ask. Maybe six months she says as she lifts me out and carries me back over to the bead taking off her sneakers and sitting cross-legged in front of me.
I sit there and can smell her strong foot odor something in me snaps and I stand up and look up at her, Dammit Kelly you should have un-shrunk me, I can't live like this, you had time to do it! No I didn't she says, we got out just in time, I saved your life. You mean you want to control it I say, You had fun with me in your pocket this morning like I was some kind of toy. That's not true she says as she starts to cry. I saved you, If it wasn't for me you would be dead! You could have put me in the machine set it and got out and I would have come out after I grew back, You would have been DEAD! She said.
Bullshit I say and get those stinky fuckin feet away from me bitch!
Ohh damn, I did it again.
BITCH! So I save your life and I am a bitch! You're going to see just what a bitch I can be little Billy.

Chapter 3 by Bildo

Gosh I am so stupid! I look up at her, She has an evil smile on her face. So you know why my feet smell worse than normal little Billy, She says, I stood in a hot parking lot for two hours watching my job burn down and worried sick
about you in my pocket. So of course I sweat a little more than normal!
She puts her socked foot near me, Like it she said. No, please get it away from me I say.
I don't think so, in fact I think you should get a little closer, she says.
She starts to take off her white cotton sock reveling her bare foot, I am very scared right now, At three inches tall she can do ANYTHING to me and I am powerless to stop her.
She opens the mouth of the sock, "Get in" She says, No Kelly please don't do this to me, please!
Her giant fingers push me into the mouth of the sock I can smell the strong foot sweat, I try to get out but she effortlessly and slowly raises the sock up and I slide down to the toe of the sock.
I look up at the mouth of the sock to see her face looking down at me still with that evil smile, Have fun she says and to my horror I see her giant pink toes coming into the sock. God no! Kelly please! I'm sorry, I'm begging you don't. Her foot still came in slowly as if to torture me, I lay on my back just watching the foot of my giantess co worker sliding on top of me. Now I my body is under the ball of her foot and my head is in between her smelly toes.
The smell is awful and I am sticking to the sweat on her feet, She pulls the sock on tighter and I am pinned under her foot. In all this I notice how soft her feet are. She starts to talk, I can't believe you called me a bitch Bill, I saved your life, you would have burned to death in that fire, the shrink machine would have taken ten minutes to grow you back and the fucking building was fully engulfed in five minutes!. If you want to die I can just put my sneaker back on and walk around, Is that what you want!
I just lay there pressed against the bottom of her foot, She is right I think to my self, I am a big jerk. Kelly, I say I am sorry, I was only thinking of my situation and not about you. How worried you must be to have this responsibility to care for me.. Can you hear me Kell I say. Yes she says sounding like she is starting to cry. I guess I deserve this I say. Her toes squeeze my head gently. I feel like such a jerk, this can't be easy for her either I think to my self. I start to push on her sole as if to massage it I use my whole body to do it. Then I heard her give out s soft moan. God does that feel good Kel? I ask. Its weird, you're so small but it feels good and my feet are killing me she said. So I continue to rub her feet pushing my back against the sock so I can rub harder. Wow! That feels really good she says.
I pushed against the sock enough to give my self a little room , I make my way to her toes and give her big toe a bear hug moving my hands up and down and did the same with the other toes.
She gives another moan of satisfaction, I think this is the best foot rub I ever had she says.
Does this mean we are cool with each other again I say.
Then I am tossed around, I tumble out of the sock and find myself laying on her bed. Yes she says, We're cool. I'm sorry I lost my temper with you she says. When I was little my dad would call my mom and I a bitch as he hit us in his drunken stupor she continued. When he died my mom and I weren't even sad, so you understand why being called a bitch sets me off. I didn't know that Kel, I said. I am so sorry.
Well you got a good foot rub out of it I say. Yes a foot rub she says smiling down at me. I look at her confused. Ohh I get it now I say, You want the other one messaged I say. If you don't mind she says.
I'll do it I say. She takes off her other sock and moves her giant still smelly foot over to me. She lays Her on her back and gets comfortable and I get to work. Her heel is down at my feet and I look up at her toes high above me. I can only reach half way up her foot but I rub as hard as I can. You want me to turn my foot to the side she says, Yes I say then I can reach it all. I start rubbing as hard as I can but don' hear any moans of satisfaction from her . How does it feel? I ask her. Its ok she says. Not as good as the other one? I say. Well not really she says. Ohh that is because I am not in your sock I say, I have more leverage pushing my back against your sock I say. I can co in your sock if you want I say. No, that's ok she says. I don't mind I say, I'll do it. I walk over to the sock laying on the bed. Well, you sure you don't mind? She says. After all the shit I caused you I said, I'm surprised you didn't make me do it.
Ok, that would be great she said, It did feel a lot better with you in there. I crawled into the mouth of the sock till I got to the toe section and laid on my back. Ready? Her some what excited voice boomed.
Ready, I said. Gently the giant soft pink still sweaty toes make their way to me, I think why am I voluntarily doing this? soon they pin me to the sock and I start rubbing. Soon I hear the moans of gratification from my giantess caretaker.
Ohh god Bill that feels so good she says. I going to have you do this to me all the time he he, its not like you can stop me she says with a little laugh.
There, How is that? I say. Can you do just a little more? She says It feels so good. Well Kelly, Its getting hot in here and I have to take a piss. Awww I was so comfy too she said. Let me pee and I will go back in I say. Promise? She said. Yes I promise I say. She lets me out and carries me to the bathroom, Ok, how are we going to do this she says. She lifts the toilet seat and places me in the porcelain edge. Whoa, I say I can just go in the sink or something I say. Eww not my sink she says, I have a toilet for a for a reason, even know your small it is still gross to piss in my sink. I stood on the edge looking at the water far below. Can I have some privacy I say to her. Oh, sorry she says as she leaves the bathroom .
I unzip and let it flow, Now I'm done and must wait on the edge to the toilet for Kelly to get me. Then I hear another voice, oh shit I have to use you're bathroom Kel . Um ... don't ugh I hear Kelly say, Meanwhile I am running full speed and make my way to the back of the toilet and hide behind the lid. I have to kind of lay down to get behind it and there is no room to stand so I just lay on my stomach hoping whoever is coming doesn't see me. The door opens and I see Jen, Kelly's friend, well she is my friend too but I didn't want her to see me, not like this!
Kelly quickly follows her into the bathroom and spots me. Are you going to watch me? Jen said a little annoyed. No, I thought there was no toilet paper. Kelly gives me a worried look and leaves the bathroom. Jen stands in front of the toilet and puts the toilet seat down, I remain still and scared to death what would happen to me if she found me. Would she crush me? Or flush me down the toilet Thinking I am some kind of weird bug? Her back is toward me now and I can hear the metal of her belt becoming un done I look and see her skinny jeans and red panties drop to the floor. At my height it was a sight to behold. She began to sit down her ass crack opened as she sat and I could smell it. It was so close to me and the quick view of her pussy was incredible, My whole body could easily fit in there .
It sounded to me like a large water fall as she peed, I could smell the strong urine splash into the water below . Then she let go a nasty fart, It was very loud at this close range, I let out a little laugh and she started to look around. Oh shit why couldn't I be quiet . She looked on the floor then proceeded to grab a piece of toilet paper and wipe herself. I watched as the giant rose up pulling her panties and jeans back up. She was leaning over to flush the toilet, It was like Niagara falls, If I ever fell in I would never be heard from again. Oh crap I thought, If she closes the lid she will see me! Then I would be good as dead.
Thankfully she left the lid up. She washed her hands and left the bathroom, Kelly came rushing in right after, What the hell! Just run me over girl Jen says. Sorry Jen I have to go too.
Kelly closes the door and whispers, Bill are you all right? I crawl out from my hiding spot and up on to the toilet seat still warm from Jens beautiful ass. Wow you must have had quite the sight Kelly said.
Yes I dad, but is was scary I said. Kelly grabbed me and curled her giant fingers around me, I do have to pee also she said. I need to put you some ware you won't get found whale Jen is here. I hope you don't mind but the only place I can put you in in here for now, She said. I looked and I was heading for the open hamper, Why in here? I said. I can't hide you in the medicine cabinet because Jen is always taking some of my Tylenol, She would fine you for sure . I promise I will let you bathe after she leaves Kelly said. I hang my head down, Ok I said. I am placed in the hamper and she closes the lid. I hear her pee, wipe ,flush and then opens the hamper lid to check on me. Get under something Kelly says, Just in case she looks in here. Why would she look in here? I said. I just want to be careful ok Kelly said.
Kelly shut the lid I could still see a little until Kelly shut the light on her way out.

Chapter 4 by Bildo

It was dark and musty in my new hamper hiding place, oh ya, she told me to get under something and hide. I am getting sick of this, she could tell Jen. I don't think Jen would tell anyone or be mean to me.
I sigh and start to dig my way under the dirty laundry. I make my way down to where I should be safe but I smell a strong scent and realize I am in a pair of Kellies panties, Have to get away from this I thought just as the bathroom light came on and heard Jen saying " I cant believe I spilled that wine and then stepped in it, Can I borrow a pair of your socks Kel?" Sure Kelly said. I going to toss these socks in your hamper Kel . Then light Flooding in, good thing I was hiding (in a pair of dirty panties I didn't have time to move out of.) Then Jen put the dirty socks in and why she would to this is beyond me but she pushed them down and me with them. I was now trapped , and yes in the dirty smelly panties.
The lid slammed shut and the light shut off. I was pressed into what seemed to me the part of the panties that spent all day pressed against Kellies pussy.
I had very little movement in my prison, the smell was very strong, I'm guessing she must have worn these within the last day or so. It got me thinking what it would be like to be in these when she wore them all day. I found myself with a big hard on. It was all too much, seeing Jens giant ass Kellies giant sweaty feet now in a pair of Kellies panties that Jen unknowingly trapped me in. Suddenly all the different smells smelled awesome to me. I had to relieve my self. My arms lad little movement and I couldn't reach down to pleasure my self. I start to wiggle around, ahh this is working, I just keep moving my crotch around, I don't want to stop but I don't want to cum in my paints. Being trapped with this now wonderful smell now gets the best of me and I yell out as I have one of the most intense orgasms I ever had.
Now I still lay trapped and now have soaked undies on. I hope when Kelly gets me she won't notice.
Well now that I have cum the strong smell that surrounds me isn't so nice any more. Once again I am trapped in a place I don't like.
What seemed like hours later Kelly opens the lid to get me out. What the hell, how did you get jammed in my panties? Kelly said. I was trying to move to another part when Jen pushed everything down trapping me in here I said.
Eww you smell like pussy she said as she held me up to her giant face. Lets give you a bath Kelly said, Is Jen... Kelly cut me off, Yes Jen went home. As Kelly spoke I could smell a strong smell of wine on her breath.
Kelly got out a cereal bowel and filled it with warm water spilling some as she brought it over to me.
A little tipsy? I said with a laugh. Maybe she said smiling down at me.
Ok strip down she tells me. Um..... o..k. I say You can leave now I say.
Well silly, In case you haven't noticed, how are you going to get into the bowl unless I lift you she said.
I don't want to get naked in front of you I said. Billy, Just do it! I am tired and want to go to bed. I will put you in the bowl and you can wash while I take a shower she says. You know screw it I'm too tired I'll shower in the morning she said. So strip down unless you want to smell all night and you won't be sleeping in my room you will be back in the hamper, she said.
Ok. I said as I stripped down. Get on my hand Billy. She lifted my naked body and put me in the bowl with a sliver of soap trying unsuccessfully to hold in a laugh. You wash, I am changing for bed she said and left for her bedroom.
I washed in five minutes and waited. Soon Kelly came in wearing a night shirt and those same white cotton socks she had on all day.
She got out a face cloth for me and placed me on it to dry off as she brushed her teeth.
Um Kelly I say, What am I going to wear?
Oh, I don't know she said, she picked up my cloths and burst out laughing when she saw the little stain in my underwear. Had a little fun by yourself she said still laughing.
She then threw my clothes in the bowl of water and scrubbed them and dried them off with a hair dryer. Here, she said as she gave me my undies back. Unless you sleep naked? She said. No I don't I said.
Ok she said as she lowered her hand down, Hop on its bed time. Her giant fingers gently curled around me as she carried me to her bedroom.
Where am I going to sleep? I asked. How about my sock draw? She said. That's fine I said.
Then her eyes widened and she smiled and said, Hay! You still have to rub my foot!
What! I said, Its late I just want to go to bed too. And I just got clean and you didn't shower yet I said.
Hay, You promised , looking at me with a pouty face, don't tell me you are going back on your word little Billy.
God I didn't want to do this now, I thought, Well I did promise. OK I said.
She put me down on the bed and removed her sock. I walked over to her foot, her toes were wiggling playfully. I began to once again crawl into the sock and before I could get to the end her foot came in on top of me dragging me to the toe section. I felt my breath leave me as I was crushed a little as her giant still smelly foot settled on me. I guess the wine made her a little less careful.
Finally the pressure let up as I heard her say "Ok little Billy get to work my little foot slave" Then she laughed a little.
She turned a laid down on her stomach as I got to work on her foot . I could hear her moan so I know I am doing a good job. She says in a groggy sleepy voice "Billy that feels so good"
Hay, I said, don't you fall asleep, I could get crushed by you in your sleep!
No answer! Oh shit she is asleep! I start to bang on her foot starting to go into a slight panic. She doesn't even feel it. Dam wine, She's passed out! How the fuck do I get out of here?
So much for getting any sleep, I have to be in survival mode the rest of the night. One wrong move by her and she could unknowingly end my life. God Kelly please wake up and let me out of here I say to myself. Please!
Suddenly she starts to move so I start punching the bottom of her foot, Then I feel the breath taken out of me as she uses her other foot to scratch what she thinks in an itch. I am moved back and forth and pressed into her foot by her big toe I hear and feel my back crack. I was pushed under her toes, I stopped moving so she would stop itching herself, It worked .... For now.
I feel her move to her side and I am squished into her smelly toes, she must have one foot up against the other, I try not to move so she won't itch. I am in pain and can't move, my face is up into the space in between her first and second toe, my whole body smells like foot sweat again, its hard to breath.
I suffer while she sleeps comfortably
I have to find a way out. I wait a little longer and then think, she has been drinking a lot of wine which means eventually she will get up to go to the bathroom, then I will defiantly get crushed!
I still can't move and begin to except what will be the enviable, I will die under her giant foot. I will just lay here in pain and wait for it to happen.
By now I am used to the smell, but it's. getting hot in here, her foot and me are quite sweaty . Oh she is moving again, I have been freed from her toes! Maybe I still have a chance, Then she rolls over completely and my left arm gets caught between her toes. Again I am stuck, the rest of me is free except my left arm pinned in-between her big and second toe. I softly say her name Kelly,....... Kelly. Please don't kill me, please...... Small tears start to run down my face mixing with the sweat from both of us. Is this how it's going to end?
Dam, it's getting even hotter, I hear her moan softly and she moves again this time on her back. My arm gest free now I just have to figure a way out. Then things shift again the foot I am in is scraping the other foot, could it be? She is using her toes to take her socks off. The sock is gathering around me, I am pushed in to the toe section but her feet are out of the socks! Now I just have to crawl out.
I feel a lot of movement and realize she just got out of bed and headed for the bathroom. That was too close. I crawl out of the sock only to discover I am under the sheets at the foot of her bed, so I start to make my way out right up the center of the bed where the sheets are looser and I can move faster.
I just make it out as Kelly comes back into the room looking like she is sleep walking. I yell up to her but she doesn't hear me. Shit she is coming back to bed. Her giant leg swings over me as she lays her beautiful body down, and me well I am right in between her legs. Great! As she moves further under the sheets her crotch is getting closer and closer until it plows me over. Now I am under her light green cotton panties, my legs and torso are trapped and my face is pressed up to her sweaty crotch.
It's strong smell starts to turn me on again, If she wasn't wearing underwear I could be swallowed up by her pussy. She is fast asleep on her back, I can't resist and I kiss her pantie, I can feel her lips through them and can feel the heat. I gently start to rub her I hear a soft moan and I notice she is starting to get wet through her panties so I rub harder. My hands sink into the soft wet cotton and now my upper body and face is wet with her juices, her body starts to move a little, I should try to get out and away but my rock hard cock says otherwise so I stay rubbing her even more, her moans get louder, her legs spread apart a little more, Her body moves up and down. W en it comes down my whole body is under her so I can only breathe when she moves up, Now I am soaked. There is something I never imagined is how erotic it is to know that she could kill me with her pussy totally unaware of me down there.
There is a loud moan as I see feel more wetness around me, suddenly the sheets lift up and I lay trapped under her and she is looking right at me. How did you........ Oh my god you were in my sock she said. I'm not wearing them now, how did you get out? Tell me how you ended up under my....... Hum..... your all wet too she said still not moving off me. So laying there under her I told her everything that happened and she said she was sorry she should never have put me in her sock and fell asleep.
Well you can get up now I said. What were you doing down there? she said smiling a little.
Well I had a giant pussy on me what did you expect! I yelled up at her.
Keep rubbing ,she said in a demanding voice. Then she started to move around on me a little, so I rubbed a little more, she moved forward a little pressing me into her panties, I tried to breath but swallowed some of her juices instead. She moaned again and got soaked again and moaned louder, she was getting a little rougher with me now. Then her giant fingers picked me up. She held me in the palm of her hand and took off my underwear with her other fingers . I was starting to get a little worried then her giant tong came out and licked my whole body and she said just one sentence that scared the hell out of me. " I WANT YOU IN ME" Um no I said I'll drown I said. But it was like she didn't hear me, like she was in some trance. I was slowly lowered down , I past by her breast still under her night shirt down further till I saw her other hand open the top of her panties as she got up on her knees and I was lowered in.
The smell was strong, sweat, urine, and her juices. I was pressed up against her wet lips and slowly pushed in feet first. I really wished she took a shower first!
With only my head sticking out she let her panties snap shut.
I started moving around and she instantly got soaked, I had to find air pockets to breathe. I was incased in pussy juice, I could feel her muscles squeezing me as more and more juices moved over me.
She has total control of me, I can only get out if she lets me, She is like my goddess.
Finally she let out a scream as her muscles almost squeezed me into a pulp as more juices started to drown me.
I felt her lay down on her back still breathing heavy. Are you ok? She asks me, I try to answer but I have too much juices running down my throat. Then two giant still shaking fingers pull me out and set me on her belly, I cough a little then I am able to talk. Holy crap Kelly! I say You almost killed me!
You gave me the best orgasm I've ever had! She said. Really? I said. Yes, she said.
Now let me put you some ware safe and lets get some sleep. I'll wash you again in the morning, lord knows you need it now. She put me in her sock drawer and I snuggled into a thick gray sock and went to sleep.

Chapter 5 by Bildo

The sock drawer was gently opened and looking down at me with wet hair from her shower was Kelly.

 It’s about time you wake up, It’s one o clock in the afternoon she said.

Here, she said, I have a bowel of warm water for you to bathe in. She picked me up and put me in the bowel with a little piece of soap.

She was looking at me like she was deep in thought. Umm…. Bill, she said  I…… I’m sorry about last night. But you were great! She said with a little giggle. And if I ever put you in my sock again I promise to stay awake.  I think I am done with that, I said.  Oh no, Please she said, That was a really awesome foot massage. I want one again sometime, Please she said with that pouty face that I fall for every time.

Ok. I said.

Hay, um Jen and I are going out tonight, will you be ok here by yourself? She said.   Sure I said, I will be fine.  I got something for you Kelly said as she held up my smart phone. I grabbed it on my way out of the building she said. Oh thanks! I said. Oh, I need to call Nicole! She must be worried sick, I said.

Nicole is my step daughter, Even though her mom and I divorced three years ago I still make time to spend with her, since  her father is two thousand miles away and has nothing to do with her I can’t let her down. She will be sixteen next week and is a good kid.

Why don’t you call her now, Kelly said. She won’t know you are shrunk, you will be on the phone .

I will call her when you go out later I told Kelly. I just don’t want to talk to her mother,  Her and I don’t get along, I said. Pam? Kelly said. Yes I said. I know her pretty good from when you guys were still together Kelly said. She doesn’t seem too bad Billy. Ahh, you didn’t have to live with her I said. If she ever found me at this size there is no telling what she would do to me.

Well are you just going to have a phone relationship with your step daughter till you get back to normal, whenever  that  happens. Kelly said.

  Well it’s her mother, I don’t trust her, I said.

Well, If you do see Nicole how will you keep it from Pam? Kelly said. I don’t know I said.

Pam was the boss in our relationship , I couldn’t go anywhere or do anything without her ok. There was a lot of mind games with her and I just couldn’t take it anymore and one day I just left . And she was mad but couldn’t control me any longer, I was free. But I promised Nicole I would still be her dad and spend time with her.

Well, Kelly and I had something to eat and spent the rest of the afternoon talking and got in touch with our boss and he told us he may have some work for us in a week of two, but I would have to be transported back and forth by Kelly since the shrink machine was destroyed.

It was seven pm  when Jen knocked on the door, get out of sight, Kelly said. OK I said and hid under the microwave table in the kitchen. Jen came in her giant boots   no more than six feet away from me. I stuck my head out and looked up. She was wearing jeans and a blue shirt, they were  going out to a local Country bar and were both wearing boots. They looked so hot I almost wish I was going with them.

Jen went out the door first and as Kelly left she mouthed the words bye with a cute waive of her hand.

The door shut and all was quiet. I had the place to myself. I better be careful  when they get back, they may be a little tipsy and I don’t want to get stepped on.

Kelly left my smartphone with me so I guess I have to make the call.

The phone rang on the other end then, Well, Hello, Nice of you to finally call. It was Pam that picked up. Sorry I said, I had a lot going on. Well, Nicole was worried sick about you after hearing about the fire, Pam said.

Can I talk to her I said, No, she isn’t here Pan said in a bitchy tone, She went out with friends after she heard on the news that there  were no injuries in the fire. I can call back later I said. Why do you sound funny? she said. Umm, …. I don’t know, maybe it’s the phone I said. The line sounds clear, It’s your voice she said, Where are you? Umm at Kellies, I said. Oh, You guys dating now? She said. No, just hanging out I said. So that is more important than Nicole! She said raising her voice a little.

 I just have a lot going on right now I said. Like what, Pam said. Just stuff  I said realizing that was a stupid answer. Why are you over Kellies instead of your own house? She said. She got me out of a burning building so I am spending some time here I said.  Yeh, so…..  you can’t go home now?  She said.

What are you trapped there? What a piece of friggin work you are Billy, she said.

N…no.. I said starting to get a little nervous.    She is only talking to me on the phone and I am getting scared, Why does she still have this hold on me. I should just tell her to fuck off but I am too scared to. What if she somehow got a hold of me , A chill ran through me at the thought.

 So Billy what’s the matter? She said.  Nothing ,I said. Speak up I can hardly hear you she said.

 I’m trying but it’s not easy I said.  What? She said then there was a long pause. What she said next made me wish I hadn’t said that.  You know before we split up Billy you told me about a machine that will shrink a person, well, did your company finally make one? She said. N .. no. I said, my voice noticeably shaking. You can’t bullshit me Billy! I know you! She said. Are you Little Billy?  Just drop it! I said

With a gut busting laugh Pam said You are! Aren’t you! how small?   Come on Billy, How small? She said in a demanding tone that made me shake. Three inches, I said in soft tone that a child would speak when making a confession to his parents . Oh my god! She said like she just won the lottery, You mean I could just put you in my pocket! This is payback for all you put us through, she said. Put you through? I said in a  loud and angry voice . You were the one who put me through shit! I said.  Watch your  fucking tone with me or I will have to come over there and step on you! She said.

Look, I said, I just called to speak to Nicole not fight with you.  Well Pam said, how do you plan on spending time with Nicole? In her pocket? Then she let out a laugh. Why don’t I come get you and I can show you to Nicole after. She said. No, I said I really don’t want to go anywhere with you.

Come on Billy, I even have Nicole’s old doll house you can stay in ha ha ha ha . It’s not funny Pam!! I said.

Oh, It most certainly is, Pam said with another laugh.

I’ll have her call you when she gets in shorty, Pam said then hung up.

I just sat on the bottom shelf of the coffee table by my phone where Kelly left it for me in a cold sweat hoping I would never be in Pam’s care.

My phone lit up, I had it on silent mode so It wouldn’t blow out my ears when it rang, I answered, Hello, Hi daddy! I am so glad you’re ok Nicole said, Mom told me you called and that you are smaller than you used to be because of that new machine that burned. She told you! I said some what disturbed.

Yes, she said and I want to help take care of you, I will be out of school for the summer in a week! Just in time for my Birthday, she said.

I just couldn’t grasp any thought of my stepdaughter carrying me around in the palm of her hand or in her pocket.

 I am supposed to take care of you Nicole, I told her. Not now Nicole said. And don’t be embarrassed  about staying in my old dollhouse, It’s awesome!  Remember you bought it for me when I was little, The deluxe model.  You are talking like I am going to live there Nicole, I said. I have to stay with Kelly, I told her. She knows how to care for me. I could hear the hurt in Nicole’s voice, But I miss you daddy, I want to take care of you, Please let me, Mom can help too. Nicole, I said , You know your mom and I don’t get along. I know but now you are tiny and helpless so mom has to be nice to you, Nicole said.

She doesn’t know her mother like I do I thought to myself.  We’ll see, I said. With that she perked up and sounded happy again. Ok, I have to go so you have a good night, I love you I said. I love you too daddy, Wait a minute, mom wants to talk to you…. Bye.

Hello, Pam’s voice chimed in. Hi I sad, What’s up, Not you ha ha, Pam said.  Very funny I said.

Pam continued, Whether we get along of not Nicole needs you and wants to help take care of you so quit being a woos and let her help.

Pam, I said I’m three friggin inches tall! I can’t just have anyone take care of me. Kelly knows how, I said, We did this at work almost every day. Plus we may be going back to work at a temporary plant next week or so. I said.

Well, Pam said, How does Kelly get you there? Maybe in her pocket book or in her pocket, I said.

Ha ha That’s so cute she said. It’s not fun for me! I said, I could be hurt or crushed so easy.

I know, Pam said in a low threatening voice.

Well, maybe I can talk to Kelly, Pam said. No!, I said. I don’t want to go with you, maybe Nicole could come over here a few times a week  and see me, I said. She wants to have you here, Pam said . Plus she will be out of school for the summer and I will be working, so you guys can spend time together ,Pam said.

Let me talk to Kelly, Pam said. She’s not home, she went out for the night I said. Where? Pam said.

Um, I don’t know, she went out with another girl from work, I said. I really didn’t want her speaking to Kelly before I could voice my opinion.  I didn’t want to go with Pam, she could be so cruel when she wanted to, and since we are not on very good terms my guess is I would be in for a lot of games with her. However, I think Nicole would take good care of me and would never hurt me on purpose, but I just don’t want Pam touching me.

Well, we’ll see , Pam said. No WE won’t I said getting angry. I think I have the choice here, not you I said.

Billy, Pam said, At three inches tall I don’t think you HAVE much of a choice, Don’t be a dick Pam said, then started to laugh. What’s so funny now! I said.  Dick!, she said, The guy I am dating, his dick is more than twice your size! She said laughing again. Just thought I’d mention that, Pam said.

I just sat quiet for a few seconds with that thought, how humiliating! She is playing head games already.

Pam, I said just cut this shit out! I’m not going to your house!, If Nicole wants to see me she can come here, She can even stay over if she wants.

We’ll see about that Billy, she said. Good bye, and she hung up the phone.

I just sat there on the bottom shelf of the coffee table with my own thoughts. When Pam wants something bad she finds a way to get it and for some reason she wants me at her house, I don’t want to be in her care, that would just be torture, and now she is dating a guy, would she show me to him?

I can’t risk it, but I do love my stepdaughter and I know she would take good care of me. But could she protect me from her mother?

 I decided to get my mind off things and watch a little TV.  Kelly left the remote with me so I started to surf the channels. I must have dozed off because I was awakened by giddy laughing and giant footsteps on the floor. I stayed hidden on the coffee tables bottom shelf, it was open on all sides so I couldn’t hide too well. Then two pairs of boots came around the corner into the living room. The TV’s on so he must be in here I heard Kelly say. What the  fuck! I say to myself. Did she get drunk and tell Jen about me?

Then I hear Kellies voice boom, Come on out Billy, Jen knows about you. She did see you poking your head out of my pocket the other day. So I jumped down from the shelf and was met with their giant cowboy boots, I looked up past their tight jeans and shirts to see big smiles. Jen moved a little bit or should I say staggered. Be careful  Jen don’t step on him, Kelly said. Sorry Billy, Jen had a few tonight so she is going to stay over, Kelly said.

Jen looked at me wide eyed, Wow! He is so cute! She said. I heard rumors at work about this shrinking stuff but never gave it a second thought till I saw him in your pocket that day, But even then I figured I was just seeing things, Jen said.

Jen sat down on the couch, Ahh, it feels so good to sit, I was dancing all night, Jen said. Kelly sat down beside her, both of them leaning over looking down at me at their feet.

I looked up at these two giantesses that could do anything to me and I was powerless to stop them.

How tall is he, Jen asked Kelly. Three inches, Kelly said. Can I hold him? Jen asked Kelly.  I started to back away.  Sure, but be careful, I don’t want you to hurt him. You are a little drunk ya know, Kelly said.

 I decided I should hide till these two sobered up a little. I started to run and my path was blocked by Jen’s giant boot, so I ran the other way and was met with her other one, I ran right into it and fell on my ass. Oh my god! He is so cute, Jen said laughing. Her giant hand  suddenly came down and before I could try to run again I was wrapped up in her fist with only my head sticking out, my arms pinned at my sides.

Jen! I said, Please don’t squeeze me so hard, I can’t breathe. But Jen didn’t let up, I don’t want to drop you, she said. She held me up to her face, she was so beautiful.  She has blue eyes and blond hair that still has some brown near the roots so I know she colors it. Her grip finally loosens a bit so it’s easier to breath. You are adorable, Jen says.

 This girl ten years younger (26) than me never gave me a second look when I was normal size, now I am adorable?

I have to go get into my pj’s Kelly said. I’ll find you something to ware, Kelly said to Jen.

Don’t worry Kel, It’s hot and I’m just going to sleep in my undies, Jen said. Then Kelly left the room leaving me alone in Jen’ fist. I have to admit, Jen was so beautiful that I might do anything for her.

 I have to put you down for a minute, Jen said, I have to get these boots off my feet are killing me.

She put me on the ground near her boots and I saw her giant hand pull the zipper on the side of her boot down and slip her foot out. She put her giant foot down so close to me I jumped back fearing getting squished by the pink socked foot. I could feel the heat coming off it and definitely smell it.

She took the other boot off and sighed, Ahh, that feels so much better Jen said.

Jen started to take off her shirt, It was a sight to behold, I hope you don’t mind Jen told me leaning over in her pink bra.

Better move out of the way, Jen told me as she stood up to shimmy her jeans off.

I jumped back on to the coffee table shelf and watched in awe as her jeans hit the floor in front of me. She kicked them aside. Ok, you can come out now, she told me. I came out standing between her  giant pink socked feet. I looked up, she had the perfect tan, she had on matching pink panties.

Then her giant foot nudged me and I fell over. He he, I barely touched you, guess I don’t know my own strength! Jen said. Hey, um.. Kelly told me you give a heck of a foot rub, Jen said looking down at me her breasts almost spilling out of her bra. Just then Kelly came back in the room in a long t-shirt and stood next to me with her bare feet.

Kel, Jen asked, Would it be ok if Billy gave me a foot rub?  Gee, I thought, no one asks me first?

Sure, Kelly said, Just don’t fall asleep like I did, He could get accidently crushed by you.

Oh, I won’t Jen said.

 Ohh Jen said with a giggle, Could you rub my feet? Pleeeese.

Do I have a choice? I said.  He he, no you don’t she said.

Ok, I said.

 

 

 

Jen removed her sock and placed it on the floor next to me.  Get your ass in there, she said.

Jen, I said , Please go easy on me, I know you had a bit to drink and I don’t want to get hurt.

 Don’t worry twerp, she said. I crawled into the sweaty sock till I got to the toe section, then I could feel her lifting it in the air and placing it on the couch, then the giant pink soul entered the sock pinning me under it.

Jen got comfy and laid down on the couch, Hey I need some room too, Kelly said.  Oh, sorry , Jen said. Don’t worry, just let me sit and you can put your feet on my lap, I need to talk to Billy anyway and he can’t run away when he hears what I have to say, Kelly said.

Kelly sat on the couch next to Jen,  I sat in Jen’s sock helplessly pinned by her sweaty foot feeling her move her legs so Kelly could sit.

What do you need to talk to me about? I asked Kelly. Well Billy, The boss called my cell and we have to go work in the other plant in a week, Kelly said starting to laugh. What’s so funny about that? I asked.

Kelly said, It’s like I’m talking to jen’s feet he he.

Well Jen, They don’t smell as bad as mine did last night, Kelly said. Aww Boor little Billy Jen said laughing.

Then I was moving back and forth as Jen moved her feet from side to side while saying “Come on, you can rub and talk at the same time! Get too it!”

Any way, Kelly said, Jen and I met these two guys tonight and they have a beach house they rented for a week and invited us to spend the week with them. Ok….. and… I said.  We are thinking of going, We have the week off anyway and it’s going to be fun.

I sat thinking about this as I rubbed Jen’s soft sweaty feet, What about me? I said.

Well, we ran into Pam at the bar, Kelly said.  NO! NO! I said yelling at the top of my lungs.

Don’t even think about it! I said. Just hear me out, Kelly said.

I know where this is going and I don’ like it, if I could run away I would but I am trapped in this stupid sock being used as a human foot toy, I thought to myself.

I keep rubbing and thinking I have to talk my way out of this, My ex scares the shit out of me!

 

Chapter 6 by Bildo

I was feeling so helpless as these two giant woman were making decisions for me.

Billy, Kelly said, you can’t stay here all alone for a week. Yes I can, I said. I’d  rather do that then go with Pam I said still rubbing Jen’s massive foot.

Lighten up Billy, Kelly said, We talked to Pam for a while tonight and she seems nice and really cares about helping you.

Oh no she doesn’t , I said, She just wants to get her hands on me, she is still pissed about the divorce.

Kelly continued, Pam just wants you to spend time with Nicole, is that so bad? She even told us you don’t get along but she is still willing to help, Kelly said.

 My pink sock prison started to move as Jen moved her foot back and forth again, Gosh Billy don’t be so selfish, Jen said. You have someone who is willing to forget the past and help you when you need it most, what the hack is wrong with you? Jen said.

We have a chance to go on a cool vacation and you have a chance to spend quality time with your daughter , Kelly said. Your acting like an ass, she said.

Will you girls listen to me! I said, I can’t go with Pam, she’ll be cruel to me, she already started on the phone, I said.

I told the girls some of the things Pan said, Come on Billy, Kelly said, Pam told us some of the stuff she said to you, she said she was just trying to joke around with you so you didn’t feel so down.

She always was a good actress I said. 

I don’t know Billy, Kelly said I have known Pan for a while and she always seemed nice to me.

She is being pretty nice  considering how you took off on them, Jen said.

Bullshit Jen! I said. You don’t know the whole story. That woman is a crazy bitch! I said.

Well, I think you are the one being the bitch, Jen said.

Well I’m not going with her, I said So if I have to, I will leave here too! I said.

Too bad you can’t reach the door knob, Jen said as both girls laughed.

Well we are tired, we’ll talk more tomorrow Billy, Kelly said.

Jen slipped off her sock and dumped me on Kellies tan leg, I don’t need the other foot done, I’m going to sleep, Jen said. Lets make sure he doesn’t take off on us, Jen said as she picked me up. How about I put him in my boot for the night, It’s too tall for him to climb out, Jen told Kelly.  Good idea Jen, Kelly said.

Jennifer’s giant hand maneuvered my tiny body into her boot putting both of her pink socks in with me, That should be soft enough for you to sleep on or in, use my sock like a big sleeping bag, Jen said giggling a little. Then she zipped up the side of the boot, and I knew there was no way out.

Kelly went off to bed so I tried to get some sleep in my smelly bed. Good night ass hole I yelled up to Jen.

Ass hole huh? Jen said. Here, let me tuck you in she said in a sarcastic tone. Then her giant bare foot came into the boot pressing me slowly  into the sock. Jen! Stop it I said, The pressure was getting worse. I’m sorry Jen! Please stop, your crushing me, I’m sorry!

She pushed me and the crumpled up socks into the toe section. Now I just has a little room, before I at least had the whole boot. She pulled her foot out and went to sleep leaving me stuck  in the toe of her boot trapped,  with her crumpled up socks blocking my way back to the heel.

Sunday morning came and I awoke having no idea what time it was but I could hear Jen and Kelly talking.

Surprisingly I slept pretty good, I tucked into one of the folds of Jen’s sock. But now I wanted to get out and I couldn’t. The Jen’s boot started to move and the pink socks were removed and I could hear Jen tell Kelly how I was crabby last night.

The newspaper is on the front step, I heard Kelly say.  I’ll get it, Jen said Just have to put my boots on.

What! I thought, there is no way she forgot about me in here! I hear her put the other boot on and then the boot I’m in moves, I start yelling as the boot is tilted and I roll back to the toe section, I swear I heard the girls muffle a little laugh.

Jen! JENNNNNN! I’m still in here! Please don’t.  Her giant bare foot crept in slowly and I was maneuvered under her toes. There was no way she didn’t do this deliberately.

I felt pressure but not like I thought I would because I was lying sideways under her toes. I tried to hit them but my whole body was pinned by the giant pink toes, Jen!, I yell , Please let me out!

I started to panic and thrash around as much as I could witch wasn’t much, I was sweating and so were Jen’s toes. I felt  pressure then none  over and over as Jen walked outside to get the newspaper in the front porch. I could tell she was being careful so I settled down a little, She’s just teaching me a lesson I thought. She’ll let me out soon….. I hope.

I didn’t think I did anything that bad to deserve this! I started to get pissed.

Then back inside the apartment Jen took off her boot, the giant pink toes slowly made their way out and I could feel fresh air again.

I was dumped out into Jen’s hand and the two giantesses looked down at me, and in a fit of rage I started to yell and swear at them, How could you do this to me! You fucking bitches, I’m a human being for Christ sake! I continued till I looked up and saw the look on their faces and knew I was in trouble.

We were going to take you to breakfast, Kelly said. But now you can starve!

He can still come with us, Jen said nodding to Kelly and looking at her boot. Jen’s hand wrapped around me, No not in there, I said. Please! I’m sorry. Sorry. Kelly said, that’s all you say is sorry and still act like a little ass. Go ahead Jen, Kelly said. And Jen started to lower me back into her boot. I stood in the bottom of the boot looking up at the smiling face of Jen. We’re going to  Pete’s Diner for breakfast, my cousin Pam works there, Jen said with a giggle. What!, No! No! God please No! But it didn’t matter the boot was once again tipped forward and I rolled back to the toe section. Have fun I heard Jen say as her pink bare toes came in and pinned me under them again.

The ride to the diner was getting sweatier, her feet still stunk from last night, now with no socks on it was getting bad.

We got to the diner and I could barely make out Kelly saying “ could we be seated in Pam’s section?”

Sure, follow me, the hostess said.

This can’t be happening! I thought, As Jen casually walks to the table effortlessly taking me closer to the woman I hate and there is nothing I can do about it. They sat and I was so scared I didn’t want Pan to know I was here, she would love the idea of me in the boot. Pan was a year older than me, But at 37 she still looked good, She has brown eyes and long brown hair. She is very attractive but still a physco .

Hi girls, I heard Pam say. How’s it going cuz    I heard Jen say. Damn I’m toast, my life is over, Pam will have me and I can’t stop her as I lay helpless under Jen’s toes.

Coffee for you two, Pam said. Oh yes the girls said. I would love some coffee, instead I am forced to taste foot sweat, I said to myself.

Where is Billy? I heard Pam say. He is just like you said Pam, Jen said. But now he can be easily punished, Jen said with a little giggle. I heard Kelly laugh too.

Oh my god what did you do? Pam said sounding super excited. I felt Jen’s foot lifting up, In there? I heard Pam say as Jen lifted her leg to show Pam her boot. Yep, Under my toe’s Jen said.

I’ll have to try that one I heard Pam say.

The thought of being under Pam’s toes scared me, I don’t even want to be around her, it took so long to free myself from this dominating woman last time and that was at normal size.

I heard Pam say “ Hi Billy” as she kicked Jen’s foot a little, I was jolted a little. My first kind of contact with my giant ex wife, she probably gave Jen’s foot a little nudge but to me it was like being played with and I was starting to panic again. Pam’s giant foot is right outside my prison, so close to me only separated by the leather of Jen’s boot, I can just picture her standing there towering over me, she could crush me so easy.

I have to get out, I think, but I can’t. These girls have total control over me. By now my body is slick with sweat. Some of Jen’s foot sweat even goes into my mouth, I am thirsty so I swallow it. I can’ believe I have been reduced to this. Then I just give up and lay there thinking, My ex is going to have me and humiliate me and there is nothing I can do about it. Maybe I can try to suck up to her, say I’m sorry for everything and do what she asks. I don’t know, but I am very nervous.

The girls ate their meals as I lay under Jen’ sweaty toes, I don’t think they were even worried about me.

We are leaving in the morning, so you can pick him up tonight if you want, I heard Kelly say.

I listen and start so softly cry trapped under this 26 year old girls toes, there is no way out, I will just be a toy to them. I can’t imagine the crewel things Pam has in store for me.

The girls finished up breakfast and left. Before they got into Kellies car I heard Kelly say shouldn’t we take him out now?  Nah, Jen said, he probably smells , Just leave him there till we get home, Jen said.

Then she scrunched her toes a little forcing the air out of my lungs and I heard my back crack as my face was pressed into her big toe, I screamed out in pain, just as she released me.

Such a small movement by her could take my life so easily,  I felt so insignificant.

 Jen sits in the passenger seat enjoying the summer breeze through the window and the passing scenery as I lay in her musty boot covered in our sweat.

I’ll give him a bath and something to eat when we get back, I heard Kelly say to Jen. I have to go home and hit the shower myself, Jen said.

They got in the house’ before Jen took off her boots I heard her say This is so cool, think of the power we have over him, I could leave him in there all day and he can’t do anything about it.

Jen, Kelly said, We still have to work with him. He will kill us if he gets big again.

What if we don’t let him get big again, Jen said. They are working on building a new machine as we speak, Kelly said.  Can we just sit and talk for a bit, I love feeling him in my boot, The thought of him suffering a little kind of turns me on, Jen said.  Jen scrunched her toes again, let go and scrunched let go and scrunched like she was kneading dough. It hurt me getting squished like that over and over, I could breathe then I couldn’t, this went on and on and Kelly was unaware of what Jen was doing to me.

I began to beg, Jen, Please stop, I can’t take it, but my voice was too weak for her to hear.

Why won’t she stop this I thought, Does this really turn her on? I thought.

I have to hit your bathroom, I’ll be right back, Jen told Kelly.  Well leave Bill here, Kelly said.

No way, Jen said. I’ll let him out when I’m done. Well hurry up I’m starting to get worried about him, Kelly said.

Jen walked to the bathroom and I heard her un button her jeans and pull thenm down.

The toe scrunching started again. Ouch, not again, I was scrunched over and over by her sweaty toes.

Jen!, Please stop ahh your crushing me, I begged. Not till I’m finished she said.

 I didn’t hear her pee at all but did hear her  breathing getting heaver, Is she masturbating? I thought to myself . Then  the scrunches got tighter and tighter, I was being crushed to death, It felt like I was in a compacter.  Jen, Stop it , please ugg, your…… ugg  Kelly! Help me! I managed to get out between breaths. She can’t hear you, Jen said in a seductive whisper. Kiss my toes, she demanded. I better do as she says, I thought. The faster she gets off the faster I can get out of here. I start kissing as I am squished by her toes, I hear her softly moan, I keep kissing them, My crotch is being grinded  against her middle toe and now I am rock hard, more pressure is on me as she breaths heaver.

 What the heck, now the crushing, the smell, the sweat feels awesome as my crotch is pressed against her toe, I yell out “crush me you big bitch, Finger that wet pussy!” Oh god, I hear her say as she keeps crushing me, Lick my toes you little fucking slave! Jen says in a demanding whisper.

I explode and now am covered in cum and sweat as I am crushed and hear more cracks from the back adjustment her toes are giving me. She has short breaths as I am scrunched and not let go this time as she reaches orgasm.  Her toes let me go and we both relax, I hear her pull her jeans back up. Now I just wait under her sweaty toes to be let out.

Her boot comes off and I am dumped out on the bathroom floor, Jen is just sat there looking at me, her breathing starting to slow down.  I… I’m sorry Billy, I just couldn’t stop, it felt so amazing having you trapped in there, it made me so horny having this power over you, Jen said.  I had to take care of myself with you in my boot, feeling you helpless under my toes when I came was so erotic.

Something tells me you kind of enjoyed it too, Jen said.

Well not at first, I said. I was trapped in there for over two hours, and only enjoyed the last  five minutes, I said.

Hey Jen, when your done playing with him his bath bowl is ready, Kelly said from outside the bathroom door.

Oh shit, she knows what we did, Jen said. We? I said, You did it all, I was trapped , remember, I said.

She picked me up and placed me in her palm and headed out of the bathroom.

Well, I hope you didn’t hurt him, Kelly said to Jen with a giggle.

You know Billy when you are normal again we will look at each other a whole new way, Kelly said.

Jen, dropped me in the bowl, said good bye and left. Kelly and I talked a little to pass the time till Pam gets here. I spent a lot of effort trying to talk Kelly out of sending me with Pam, but she has a week planned with a hot guy so I come last. It seems that she doesn’t care what happens to me as long as she gets her vacation with this guy. So I called her out on it, Well Billy, I am 35 years old and single, time is passing me by, I need to do this, Kelly said.

I have known Pam far a long time and I think you’ll be fine; you’re just paranoid, Pam said.

Kelly, I said, what if she…… um… kills me, maybe when doing some of the sick things to me, I’m so worried Kelly, I said

Come on Billy! That would be murder, Kelly said slightly frustrated.

Why can’t I just go with you girls? I said. Because you could get killed hanging around us, We are going to drink, party and swim in the ocean, We don’t need to be worried about you! She said.

Pam will be here in an hour so quit being a wimp, besides Nicole will be taking care of you most of the time anyway and it’s only for a week, Kelly said.

Kel, I said Please don’t send me with her, I begging you.

You’ll be fine Billy, You may have to rub her feet though, Kelly said laughing.

I don’t want to rub anything on her, the thought of being in her sock rubbing her smelly feet makes me sick, I said.

Billy, I think you are more bitter  about the divorce than Pam, Kelly said, She’s moved on, she is dating a guy and I have met him and he seems ok, so Billy I think you are the one with a problem, Kelly said.

Not every woman is willing to help their ex out like this, Kelly continued.

I just sat and thought about it, maybe I was over reacting, maybe it was guilt from just leaving them like I did. I don’t know, I just know I am very nervous about this.

There was a knock on the door, Kelly answered it, in  walked Pam.

I sat on the kitchen table shaking as Pam’s giant form walked over to me and  looked down on me with a big smile, Hi Billy, she said.

 

Chapter 7 by Bildo
Author's Notes:

I tried some giant male stuff in this chapter. Just a warning  incase you're not into that sort of thing.

I could not even stand, I just sat down in the middle of Kellie's kitchen table looking up at the one who could save me and the one who I know will abuse me.
Hi Pam, I say not making eye contact with her. I want to get on my knees and beg Kelly not to send me with Pam, but I know better and If I beg in front of Pam she will do worse to me, I know it.
Wow! He is so small, Pam said. I finally looked up at her and my eyes met her beautiful brown eyes, it always bugged me through our relationship how pretty she is but bossy , controlling, and verbally (and sometimes physically) abusive she could be.
Sit down, Kelly said to Pam, Thanks, I just worked a 12 hour shift and my feet are killing me,Pam said as she glanced at me with the slightest smirk.
Well, I guess I know where I'm going later, I think to me self.
Kelly and Pam talk for another half hour about the fire and me, So Pam says looking down at me, How long were you in Jen's boot? Too long, I say. That must have sucked for you, she said, you wouldn't want to be in my sneaker now, Pam said with a little laugh.
He gives a great foot rub, Kelly said. I look up at Kelly with a pissed look on my face.
He was being a jack-ass after I saved him from the fire so I stuck him in my sock and put my foot in it to teach him a lesson, and it worked, didn't it Billy, Kelly said looking down at me with a smile.
Can I hold him? Pan said to Kelly not even bothering to ask ME!
Sure, Kelly said. It was like slow motion to me, Pam, my now giantess ex wife looks down at me, her brown eyes looking through me as her giant hand slowly opened up and heads toward me, I crawl back still sitting on my butt, she looks like a kid with a brand new pet.
I keep backing up until I hit something soft, it is Pam's other hand, I am trapped as her open hand gets closer. This is like a bad dream to me, her giant finger and thumb are on either side of me still backed up to the palm of her other hand that gently nudges me into the grasp of her fingers. Her thumb, index and middle finger gently grab me and place me into the palm of her other hand.
I lay on my back in her palm as her thumb comes over my mid section holding me in place and I am brought closer to her billboard sized face.
That's it, I am now in the hand of my ex-wife, this is it!, I am hers now, her giant hand could curl into a fist and so easily end my life. I try to move, but its no use, she has me pinned by her thumb with the slightest effort.
I feel the warmth of her hand remembering when it would gently touch my face during lovemaking and later when I felt the sting as it slapped me across my face.
Now in her hand she had total control over me, to do whatever she wants with me.
Ok Kelly, you girls have fun, Pam told Kelly. You can pick up Billy on Sunday.
The horrible things I will be subject to in the next week, I thought.
I have no pockets in my yoga pants so I'll have to put him in my purse, unless you want to ride in my sneaker Billy, Pam says as both girls start laughing.
Pam's hand closes around me and I am deposited into her purse, I look around at the stuff, pens, chap stick, makeup, various papers, a hair brush, a plastic container of birth control pills, a package of condoms, ( those creep me out because I could easily fit in one) and her giant cell phone. I jump as Pam tells me, Don't worry, it's on silent mode". I see Pam's giant face through the opening at the top of the purse as she pulls the zipper closed sealing me in.
Her fingers can so effortlessly pull the zipper and lock me in here, she is so powerful and me so powerless. I feel my prison lift up as Pam lifts up the purse and tosses it over her shoulder, not being too careful. I used to be 185 pounds now she can toss me around like nothing.
I am flung across the purse and land near the cell phone witch slides toward me and pinning me against the package of condoms.
I feel the motion stop and the car start, and we are moving. She doesn't even have the decency to check on me as I sit with her cell phone on my legs pushing my upper body against the condoms.
I could tell that my head was right in the center of the mouth of the condom as I felt the ring around my back, I traced the ring with my hands confirming, yes, I could fit in. I don't think she would be that sick would she? She obviously is dating someone. I hope he doesn't know about me, that would be the ultimate in humiliation for me. Giant girls are bad enough.
My purse transport starts to move again 20 minutes later as we arrive at Pam's house (that she got in the divorce). I feel myself being carried through the house and faintly hear Nicole say, " Hi mom, how was your day? Did you get dad yet? " Tomorrow, I hear Pam say. What!, I'm here now you big bitch! I think to myself.
The purse is put down and I hear a door close, light filters in the purse and Pam is looking down at my' Oh god I'm sorry Billy, Pam says as she lifts the giant cell phone off my legs.
Wow you could fit in there easy, Pam says with a laugh motioning to the condom I am leaning against.
Pam, I say, she cuts me off as she says hi on her cell, yes It was a long day, I'm tired. I'm off tomorrow if you want to come over. I continue to hear her conversation with what I assume to be her boyfriend.
Well, you'll just have to use your hand tonight, I hear her say laughing, I listen more, Ohh really? Then what, ahh, ok, don't start... Mom, I hear Nicole say through the closed door, I'm going to bed.. love you, love you too hun, Pam says. Where were we, Pam says, I know you want me but I'm tired, I smell, I worked 12 hours and just want to go to bed. Pam is paying no attention to me as she walks around her bedroom talking to her boyfriend on the phone. Oh ya, I can play that game too, Pam continues, Can you feel my hand on your cock, picture me stroking you ha ha, how do you like that. Oh?, Then what would you do to me, umm, ahh, ok you can stop now, No! that's not fair... umm, save it for tomorrow.
No I'm not necked. She said. You can fuck me tomorrow you animal he he he he, No, I'm going to hang up on you so stop it. I see her walk by the purse I am still in, it looks like she is touching herself through her yoga pants, and I hear her kick off her sneakers.
Ahh, you're an ass, I hear her say to the horny male on the other end of the line.
I try to climb out of her purse as she goes on with her conversation, This is going to take a while, I think.
Yes I'm horny but unlike you I can wait till tomorrow, he he no... stoooop, he he , no.
What!, I hear her say, you're in my driveway? You suck! I'll get the door, then she hung up and left the room.
Did she just forget about me, I don't want to be here when this guy has sex with my ex! Even though we are divorced I don't want to see her with another man. Could I be a little bit jealous? I thought.
I hear voices down the hall, I have to get out of here. I am almost out of the purse when two figures enter the almost dark room. Pam picks up the purse and because I was almost out of it I am thrown onto the unmade bed. Pam puts the purse in the in sweet bathroom and closes the door.
Shit! She thinks I'm still in her purse! How the hell do I get off this bed? I don't dare yell, I don't want him to see me. I hear kissing and Pam softly moaning. I am in the middle of the bed, the sheets are all messed up so it's hard for me to run (she never made the bed another pet peeve of mine) I hear zippers and shoes and other clothes being tossed about the room as the kissing continues, Need a condom the male voice says, No, I'm on the pill now, Pam says. The bed shakes as Pam sits on the foot of the bed.
Shit that was where I was going to go, I guess I will make my way to the head board.
At three inches tall I can't cover too much ground and the jumbled up mess of bed sheets doesn't help any.
The kissing is getting more intense and Pam does a backwards crab walk toward the head board not unlocking her lips with her lover. The room is dimly lit by a nightlight so maybe they won't see me.
To my absolute horror Pam's necked back passes over my, with her lovers arms straddling her.
I am on top of a clump of sheets but just over the edge is the flat sheet on the mattress. Her bare ass is dragging on the sheets and hits me and knocks me down onto the mattress, her ass settles its full weight down right behind me and I slide feet first down the indent caused by her weight. I am now staring up at her massive pussy and smell the strong odor of a long days work. I Still don't want to make a sound, I would rather get crushed than let this man see me like this.
Suddenly Pam's ass crack presses down on my lower body as her boyfriend gets on top of her, I get short of breath because I know what's coming next, and there it is, a giant sweaty smelly cock hanging over me more than twice my size! I just want to close my eyes and die, but I can't.
They keep kissing passionately unaware I could be pulverized under them.
No, no,nooooo I say to myself, This is the worst thing that could happen other than if they would do it to me on purpose.
His giant member just hung there moving back and forth like a giant tree in the wind, I noticed pre-cum starting to drip out as Pam was getting all wet.
I can't move and am forced to suffer as the giant dick drags slightly across the bed sheets on it's way to Pam's throbbing wet pussy..... and me.
His member drags slightly across my face depositing pre-cum all over my face, I wanted to puke,and coughed a little then some went in my mouth and I swallowed some. The giant member enters Pam right over me and I am almost smothered by his balls as he thrusts all the way in.
As the motion gets a little faster I am getting drenched with Pam's juices.
I watch helplessly as this giant member thrusts in and out and they start moving a little, If I get caught in that I will defiantly get pulverized. I can see the glissading juice covering the powerful member as it glides in and out.
Then it pulls out and everything starts to move and I am tossed around and disoriented. They change positions and I find myself under his sweaty balls, as Pam rides on top of him. I have to get the fuck out of here! They are starting to get a little wild and I know Pam, This will get very wild.
As they get into it a little more he is thrusting up into her a little more his balls lift off me than come crashing down on me, It smells awful down here. I just thought, When Pam and I were having sex in this position after a while she would tell me to thrust up into her and hold there for a couple seconds, she loved that. That is my only hope to get out, he is going to fast for me to do anything, plus if I try to sit up my neck could get broken when his balls came crashing back down. I refuse to die this way!
This is so embarrassing for me, If I can get out without them even knowing what happened except me, that would be great.
Ahh go deeper, I hear Pam say. I'm ready, now's my chance, he thrusts up and holds it there and I shimmy out on my back just in time. I'm free! But not out of the woods yet. I am still between their legs and there is a mountain of sheets in front of me. Its hard to walk with the bed shaking so much so I decide to crawl. The only way I see to get out is to crawl under the sheets to the foot of the bed and hope to god that they are not tucked in, then I should be able to slide down a sheet and get away.
The bed is bouncing a lot more now, His legs and feet are under the sheets and lifting them up so I go for it and crawl as fast as I can under them hoping not to get crushed by his feet.
I get safely by his feet and continue to the foot of the bed, then ohh fuck! The sheets are tucked in I'm trapped! What do I do now? It's way to dangerous to go back, I'll just have to sit here and wait till they are done, and knowing Pam like I do it won't be anytime soon.
I want to suck on it, I hear Pam say. Then the sheets come down on me as his giant feet move up a little but then a new set of feet come down towards me. Shit, Pam is getting lower so she can give him head.
Her feet come at me so fast I can't move in time and I am pushed to the end and plastered against the bottom of her sweaty smelly foot. I can hear the sucking and moaning, her foot moving back and forth a little unknowingly grinding me into the end of the bed sheet where it is tucked in.
Then her foot leaves as they change positions again. I work my way out of the crevice Pam's foot mashed me into and carefully made my way forward a little and decided to just lie down and wait for them to finish.
I then saw the sheets lift up, and Pam saw me. What the fuck are you doing here, you crawled out of my purse and up here to watch us you fucking pervert, No! NO! I said I fell out of your purse when you ,.... Sure you did Pam said as she cut me off.
You came up to watch a real man? No, I said. The giant male looked at me with discuss as Pam got up and grabbed something from the dresser and came back into bed.
You want to be a fucking pervert and watch us? Pam said in a scary angry voice.
She pulled out some thread and started to wrap it around me, what are you doing I asked her in a shaky scared voice. You want to watch us? I'll do you one better, We'll have a three sum, she said. Is that ok with you? She asked her giant lover. Anything you want, he said.
She started to tie me onto his giant member so my head was in the little indent just below his head.
I started to scream and cry out loud to her, Please Pam don't do this to me, she ignored me still wrapping the thread around me and his cock securing me to it.
How do you like that Billy? Pam said. Then they both stood up and I sit helplessly swinging back and forth tied to this powerful member.
They start to kiss and I can feel his member grow, slowly crushing me as my bonds get tighter.
She lays down on the bed pulling him down on top of her, Fuck me!, She tells him.
I can't take it! I have been stripped if any manliness I had. Pam will kill me this way.
My firmly tied body is moving back and forth as he nears his target, My begging and screams go unheard as I glide into Pam with ease. I am crushed as he moves in and out and forced to swallow fluids, I can't breath as Pam's muscles squeeze the life out of me, I am nothing but a sex toy. Their pleasure is my suffering, If I was normal size I would kick this guys ass but instead I am begging him to stop.
He takes little effort to thrust in and out of her with me tied helplessly to his dick for her pleasure.
Then a loud moan is heard from both of them as he explodes, drowning me with his and her thick juices. I cant breath and I think some bones are broken, I choke and cough as I......................
I wake up coughing, my hart pounding....... Ohh man, thank god it was just a dream. Or should I say was worse nightmare ever!
I get my bearings and all I can smell is feet, Thanks for spending the night, I hear Pam say.
No problem, he tells her. As my eyes adjust I can see two pairs of feet close to me and assume they are spooning. I hate her but why do I wish I was the one spooning her, do I still have feelings for her? I shake my head to get rid of that thought.
This man can please her more than I ever could right now.
Ok, now to find a way out without then noticing me, I don't want to be found here epically after the nightmare I just had.
Pam moves her feet a little toward the edge of the bed lifting the sheets a little and I can see light from the nightlight coming in, which means I should be able to get out that way.
I make my way out stopping near her feet, I don't know why, but I wanted to kiss them. I was almost hoping she would put me in her sock so I could rub her feet, If she could only get rid of this guy.
What the fuck am I thinking, he can have her, she is just a bitch to me, but why do I feel like this? Do I like being dominated by this woman? Is that why it took so long to leave her?
I just sit there near her feet thinking instead of getting out of here.
She is so beautiful, why does she treat me so bad? What is she going to do with me?
I waited too long, her foot moved and I was pushed back down to the foot of the bed, I want it again, I hear her say. Now she is lying flat on top of him and my arm gets caught in-between her big and second toes. I am dragged along as she straddles him, her sole are facing up and I am face down on it with the blanket on top of me witch is probably why she doesn't feel me, she thinks its just the blanket.
The smell of sex fills my little space as I lay caught in her toes.
I am reduced to smelling her feet as she fucks this man, I wish I was making love to her, Instead I have to see them do it. The kissing and lovemaking continue as she curls her toes around me still thinking it's the blanket. I can hear the juices as they go at it. His dick is more than twice my height and pleases her now, and almost killed me once tonight. When she lets go I have to make a run for it.
They finish and she lays on top of him stretched out, she unknowingly drags me back to the foot of the bed again and stretches her toes and thankfully letting me go. Then his feet stretch and push me into the blanket, now I am trapped against the bottom of his feet, not where I want to be, I start to get pissed trapped by the man who just made love to my ex-wife. The smell was pretty bad but surprisingly not as bad as Kellies the other night.
I really like you, Pam tells this guy, I... I . like you too, He says.
I just want to check on my daughter, I'll be right back, Pam said as she left the room.
Jack-ass finally moved his feet as he rolled into his stomach to check his phone. I ran at full speed only to meet up with his fore arm, I could see his screen as he texted on his phone, "Long meeting hun, will be home some time tomorrow, love ya". Fuck, he is cheating, with Pam! Pam would never be with a man that is in a relationship.
I should tell her, but not till this joker leaves.

End Notes:

I know the chapter is a little short, but I wanted to upload it. 

Have to think of some stuff for the next chapter.

Chapter 8 by Bildo
Author's Notes:

I am having a little wrighters block, I an trying to keep it interesting, but it is taking a while.

I stay hidden under the covers watching this guy text his wife or girlfriend thinking how do I tell Pam about this or should I even bother. All I know now is I have to find a way to get back to her purse so she doesn't know I was in her bed all this time. Give Amy a hug and a kiss for me, I see him text, Wow! This guy is quite the player, I say to myself. Just then Pam comes back in the room, I have no choice but to get back down to the foot of the bed as fast as I can, I can't be seen!
What you doing? Pam asks him, Just checking office e-mails, no rest even on Sundays, He says with a little laugh.
Ha ha, This guy is a piece of work, I think. I should just ignore it, but I can't. It will eventually effect Nicole. I should tell Pam, but how, She will ask how I know and I can't tell her I was in her bed all this time, I am supposed to be locked in her purse.
I have to get to the bathroom and get back in her purse and figure the rest out later.
I hear the two giants say, "Its midnight lets get some sleep"
Pam hops back into bed and they both get settled as two giant pairs of feet once again make their way towards me. By now I am used to it and just move out of the way. I make sure to stay closer to Pam's feet, I don't want to be next to a man's feet again, It turns my stomach.
I listen to them talk for a while, from what I hear Pam saying I think she is falling for this guy. She'll be in for a rude awakening.
I fall asleep for I don't know how long but I can hear birds starting to chirp so I better make a move.
The giants are still asleep so I make my way up to the head board staying close to Pam's body so I can move easier without having to crawl under the heavy sheets.
I make my way along side of Pam's legs, she only has a long night shirt on sleeping on her side with one leg wrapped around her lover. As I keep moving I can see Pam's bare ass hanging out of her nightshirt.
Stupid me I walk close to it not thinking if she rolls onto her back I would be crushed, but I just had to stop a minute and stare. I was so close I could reach out and touch it if I wanted to. I could smell her ass mixed with the smell of the sex they just had. I started moving again and made it up to her shoulders, Jack pot! The sheet is hanging over the edge and touching the floor.
Before I make my decent I see the clock radio, 5:49 am.
I think Nicole gets up at 6:00. She usually gets herself ready and just comes in to kiss her mom on her way to the bus stop.
I reach the floor without much trouble and make my way to the bathroom, the door is shut but I think I can squeeze under it. I get under the door and into the bathroom and ohh fuck, Pam hung her purse on a hook in the shower stall! I will never make it up there, not unless I grow wings.
I hear footsteps and realize it must be Nicole, she must be heading this way. This is the only bathroom in the house with a door to Pam's room and another door to the hall.
I make a beeline to get to the toe kick part under the counter. I make it just as Nicole walks in. What should I do now, Should I show myself to her? Maybe I can have her put me back in her mom's purse.
Her giant bare feet come just a few feet from me as she brushes her teeth, I peek out and up at the almost 16 year old. Her long legs up past her sleep shorts and tank top, she is such a cute girl.
She finished brushing her teeth, I decide I have to show myself to her, I step out from my hiding place and look up at her just as she turns her back to me and dropped her shorts and underwear to the floor and takes off her tank top to get into the shower. I turn away fast and head back to my hiding spot.
I can't get her attention now! She can't know that I just saw her necked, but I actually didn't, I turned fast and went back into hiding. I'm screwed now! Either way someone will find out about me seeing them. Damn, if only I just stayed put in her purse.
Nicole gets in the shower turns the water on as I sit here contemplating what to do. Then I hear Nicole say ohh what the hell mom, just then Nicole's arm appears out of the shower curtain with Pam's purse in hand with a few drops of water dripping from it, and places it on the floor and continues with her shower.
I almost start to cry, what a stroke of luck! I sprint over to the purse and start to climb the strap.
I get to the top, The zipper is open enough for me to get in.
I hang from the zipper teeth and let go falling a short distance before landing,........ on the friggen package of those damn condoms.
Well I am back where I should be, with none the wiser, thank god!
I find a wet-wipe in here and clean up a bit then I hear the shower turn off. Nicole dries off and gets dressed, does her hair and makeup. Then I feel the purse lifting up as she dries it off with a towel and hangs it back on the hook in the shower. This once little girl that I helped raise so powerful to me now just effortlessly lifted me up in this purse and hung it up. I just shake my head thinking now she will be helping to take care of me.
I hear Nicole go into her mom's room then leave. She didn't sound surprised to see her mom's boyfriend there so my guess is he has stayed over before.
I hear Nicole head out the door in kind of a rush, then all is quiet again.
I hear stirring in Pam's room then her lover walks in the bathroom and does his morning piss and leaves. Next Pam comes in, grabbed the purse and sits on the toilet, the zipper opens up and I see pam's face, heir all messed up looking down at me. Sleep well Billy? She says, Ok, I guess, I say.
She continues to talk to me as I hear a stream of her piss flow into the toilet. You will have to stay in here till Jack leaves, unless you want to meet him, she says snickering a little.
No, I say. Pam, I have to piss bad, I don't think you want me to go in here, I say.
If you go in there I'll kill you, she says with a little smile.
Here, she says as she gets me out of her purse and places me on the edge of the toilet seat. I smell her strong urine, Do you think you could flush first so I don't have to smell your piss, I say.
I only want to flush it once she says in a whisper looking down at me still in her nightshirt.
I stand in the edge and let it go, Pam turns her back to me, just then Jack walks in without at least knocking. It startles Pam and she bumps the toilet seat, The movement sends me off balance and I fall into the yellow water below, Hey don't you knock first, Pam told him a little bothered, I'm trying to pee.
Well, you have to sit down for that, unless you're trying something new, he said.
I'm getting to it, She said. She looked back quickly and noticed me in the water and sat down.
My view was taken up by my ex-wife's ass and pussy as I try to tread the yellow water.
Her ass crack opened as she sat and I could smell it's odor.
I can't go with you watching me, I heard her say. I'll leave after this, he said. No, not now, on the bowl, she said. Come on, he said as he shoved his cock in her mouth. I heard her gag a little.
I could only see a little through the space between her legs. I hope she can get him off before I drown in her piss, I am getting tired.
MOM!, I missed the bus!, I heard coming from the kitchen as the door closed, Just then Jack pulled out of her mouth and ran back into the bedroom and got under the covers. Just let me finish in here and I'll drive you, Pam said. Her boyfriend left the bathroom door open when he ran out and was staring at Pam from the bed. Thanks for leaving the door open jack-ass, Pam whispered to her boyfriend.
Well, Pee and get going , He told her. I heard a very soft, sorry from Pam as a little stream came out of her, I tried to swim away but she nailed me with it. Was all this shit worth keeping me a secret! I thought to myself. I went under as the waterfall hit me but got back to the surface quickly and swam to the edge.
One thing this smell on me will hide the smells they got all over me last night. She wipes and tosses a piece of toilet paper down at me gets up and shuts the door.
Her giant fingers grab me out of the toilet and place me in the sink then she flushes the toilet. She rinses me off as she washes her hands bringing her face close to me whispering to me a chorus of apologies.
I smell her morning breath all around me as she says I have to drive Nicole to school, just stay out of sight till I get back. Your leaving me alone with him? I asked her. I'll be back in 20 minutes, she said.
Just stay where I put you, she said, then curled my wet body up in her hand and walked into her bedroom, I'll be back in 20 minutes, take a shower if you want, she tells her cheating lover.
She reaches in the closet and reaches down to get her sneakers casually dropping me into a one of her ankle boots. She puts on a pair of sweats and runs out the door with Nicole.
Pam, in a hurry left the closet door open, the toe of her boot was pointed out towards the bed, the tongue of the boot was hanging down a little so I could see her boyfriend stretching and then sitting up in bed.
He gets up standing necked not too far in front of me, he picks up his phone and checks his voice mail, I can hear a female voice at the other end.
He dials a number, Hi hun, he says. I will be working a little today but should be home early, ok, love you too., then he hung up and made another call.
Hay Trent, what's up, I won't be in today, no I'm not sick, just got lucky last night and maybe again before I head back home and the wife thinks I'm coming home early so I'll get some from her too, he says laughing. So if the old lady calls make sure you say I was working ok. Thanks man, ha ha yep, you got my back and I got yours. No, she won't check on me, it' an hour and a half drive for her, yep, this is perfect.
Oh, this chick is pretty wild but she is starting to get clingy so I may have to dump her soon.
Who? She is single now, I just may have to hit that next, he says laughing.
I know, he continues to his buddy on the phone, I don't want a divorce, just to have a little fun on the side. If I divorce her I have too much to lose, so this work out perfect, ha ha. Ok buddy, talk to you later.
He puts his phone back in his jeans pocket laying on the floor then gets in the shower.
I just sit in Pam's boot thinking what hurt Pam is in for, but why should I care, I just have to get through this week then I will be back with Kelly and working. Maybe Pam won't do anything mean to me after pissing on me.
Pam gets home just as Jack is getting out of the shower. Oh good your out, I need a shower so bad, she tells him.
He puts his underwear on and sits on the bed waiting for Pam to get out of the shower hoping to go another round before he leaves.
Pam gets out of the shower puts on some jean shorts and a tank top and enters the bedroom seeing her boyfriend still sitting in his skivvies. Why aren't you dressed yet?, she asks him.
He stands and I can see the huge lump in his underwear as he stands close to Pam and starts kissing her passionately, Umm wait... no.. not now she says in-between kisses. His hands make their way down to her crotch rubbing her through her shorts, uhh umm, sounds come from her as I see her bare foot come towards me and hit the closet door shutting me in darkness.
I just sit in her ankle boot listening to them for another half hour, then I hear him say Ok. I have to go.
Why? It's only 10:00 in the morning, Pam says to him.
I have some stuff to do before my business trip tomorrow, he says. You didn't tell me you were going away, Pam says a little disturbed. How long? She says. A couple of weeks, he tells her.
Aww, she says, make sure you call me, she says. Ok. He said.
They share a long slow kiss and he leaves.
I am dumped out on the floor and look up at my giantess ex-wife looking down at me standing next to her bare feet( unknown to her) I am all to familiar with.
I'm sorry all this happened to you, she said. Pam! You friggin pissed on me! I yelled up at her.
Well, you finally got what you wanted, just on a bigger scale, she told me giggling a little.
What? I yelled up to her. Don't you remember Billy? When we were together you had a little too much to drink one night and you were very horny and wanted me to piss on you, she said still giggling.
I could have drowned you know, I said. Only if I flushed, she said bending over closer to me with a playful smile on her face. Come on I'll get you something to eat. Follow me she said as she left the bedroom for the kitchen. That bitch is going to make me walk! I said to myself.
It took a long time to get to the kitchen, Pam had breakfast almost ready, about time squirt, she tells me.
She lifts me up to the table and sets me down and we both eat.

Nicole is excited to see you this afternoon, Pam said. Why didn't you show me to her last night? I asked.
Well,.. I (a shy smile spreads across her face) wanted to play with you a bit but Jack ruined that... well, maybe not, he he and besides Nicole wouldn't get any sleep on a school night with us coming home so late and seeing you small for the first time, she says. Play with me? Really? What the fuck! I'm not some toy you know!, I yell up at her. This week you are, she tells me still with that evil grin.
So what were you going to do to me?
I just wanted a little foot rub Billy, she said with a pouty face. I'm not your little foot toy Pam, hearing myself say that made me start to get a hard on. You are if I want you to be, she said poking me with her index finger witch moved down to my crotch, she yelled and made me jump, you little horn dog she said. I felt that! I bet you'll get off in my socks with my feet, she said laughing.
Ohh Billy, my little toy, she said messing up my hair with her finger and cleaned up the dishes.
I have to go to the basement, be right back, she says.
I hear her coming back up the stairs carrying something and saying, "this isn't going to work"
She enters the kitchen and places a giant dollhouse on the table next to me.
Even the dollhouse is too big for you, she says. I walk up to it and yep, too big, I remember when I bought it for Nicole her dolls were a bigger scale, no, this won't work, I said.
Well, I tried, Pam said as she brought the dollhouse back to the basement.
She came back up with a shoe box, here, this will have to work, I'll let Nicole fix it up for you, Pam said.
What will I sleep on now? I said. I'll have Nicole put her socks in there for you, that should be plenty comfortable for you, Pam said. Great, I said, more socks. And really? A shoe box.
Listen Billy, at your size a shoe box can be very comfy for you, Pan said laughing a bit.
I have to go to the store, you want to come? Pam said, putting her sneakers on. Nah, I'll just stay here, I said. Nicole will be home soon anyway, I said.
Not for three hours Billy, You can come with me, she said. No, Pam I don't want to, I said.
What if I tell you that you don't have a choice, she said. I do have a choice and I'm not going, I said.
Billy, she said taking her sneaker back off, then her sock, No Pam! I had enough of that with Jen! I said.
Billy, you put Nicole and I through enough shit we should both be able to walk around with you in our sneakers as pay back. She wouldn't, I thought, I don't want to be under my step daughters feet!
Pam lifts me off the table and places me down at her feet, and says, It won't be so bad Billy, They are clean now, just get in. Believe me I can do a lot worse to you, lord knows you deserve it,Pam said. Little does she know she has done worse to me, I just can never tell her, I think.
Com on Billy, she said, You did it for Jen and I want to see how it feels. I didn't do it for Jen, she forced me, I said. Go in on your own or I will make you, Pam said in a stern voice.
Pam, I don't have to take you shit, I yell up at her. You already took my pee maybe the shit will come next, she said with a evil smile.
She then picked me up in her two giant powerful fingers and forced me into her sock, I struggled to get away but she was so powerful. I am placed in the toe section of her thick grey sock and her hand leaves.
She holds the sock up and looks down at me from the mouth of it and smiles at me. We are going shopping for Nicole's Birthday gift, or should I just wrap you up for her, she said laughing.
The view of her giant face is replaced her foot as it comes in on it's way to pin me in with it for the next two hours or so. Pam!, No, please. I am then pinned under her toes. I feel the movement as I am slipped into her sneaker against my will. My space gets more cramped and dark as her toes settle on me. You are right where you belong you little worm, I hear her say from high above.
My frustration grows as I lay trapped under my ex-wife's toes. Five minutes ago she was treating me good then in a second she is a raving bitch too me, this is how our whole relationship went, she would be sweet, we always had great sex, then the next day she was a raving bitch. I can't go through this again, not even for a week.
I lay under her toes getting slightly crushed with every step my giant ex takes.
I hate her more and more with every step, I don't think I will tell her about her cheating boyfriend, FUCK HER!
The drive to the mall was short, then the walking continued and so did the suffering.
It was starting to get hot and sweaty in here now, I want out! It took a long time to get away from this woman now I am at her mercy
I grow angry. Angry at Kelly and Jen for sending me with Pam, and pissed at Pam for doing this to me, I start to thrash around a little, but that is not much in my confined space. Pam puts a stop to it as she puts more weight down on me, the air leaves my lungs, I let out a scream as this happens, I hear a little oops, then a giggle from Pam.
The walking continues, I am so hot and uncomfortable, I bet she is loving it.
How are you doing in there? I hear Pam's voice say as it echo's a little. It sounds like she must be in the restroom. If you behave I might take you out, she says. Lick my feet if you want to come out.
What the hell! She is making me lick her feet in order to let me out, No way, I think.
I don't feel anything Billy, It's now or never, you will be in there till I get home, getting more sweaty and smelly, and Nicole should be home by then and she can see me take you out, Pam says with a laugh.
I don't want to give in to her, but I don't want Nicole to see me pulled out of her mother's sweaty sock.
It takes me too long to make my decision and Pam walks quickly out of the bathroom Too late! She says.
No Pam! Please, I start to lick her salty toes. Ha ha , It's still too late, she says as she continues walking.
She gets her shopping done as I lay helpless in her sock. She walks out to her car puts her bags in and starts the engine. Then I feel weight lifted off me as I exit her sneaker, then I find myself dumped out into her palm. My eyes adjust to the light and I see her smiling down at me.
I decided to be nice and let you out, she tells me as she deposits me in the cup holder.
I look up her in anger, WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE KEEPING ME IN THERE LIKE THAT!
Settle down little Billy, you're lucky I let you out at all, Pam said. After what you put Nicole and I through that's just the tip of the iceberg of what we should do to you, she continued.
I.... Put you through! I think it was the other way around Pam! I said yelling up at her. I started at her again and she cut me off, Billy, I'd watch it if I were you, I have tomorrow off, Nicole will be in school and we have all day together, Pam said in a low growl.
I just shut up and sit down in the cup holder. Pam starts to drive and turns on the radio.
I hate that she has this power over me, and what if Nicole is still bitter at me? What would she do to me?
Pam turns the volume up as a Journey song comes on. She starts to sing along and dance in her seat as she drives home. Still pissed I look up at her and see her in her blue tank top, her breasts bobbing back and forth to her dancing. Her brown eyes look down at me as she sings and points at me "Don't stop believing...... hold on to that feeling". I can't stay mad, she looks so cute right now, I relax in the cup holder and look up at her and smile, she smiles back at me still singing along with the radio.
Maybe if she stays in a good mood tomorrow won't be so bad. I still have to figure out a way to tell her about her cheating boyfriend.
We arrive home five minutes before Nicole is due home. Pam places me in her purse. She puts the purse on the kitchen table and runs into her bedroom with Nicole's birthday presents.
She comes back out with a little box and pulls me out of her purse, Quick, I have an idea, get in, she tells me pointing at the little (even to me) box. I can't get in that, I will have to stay rolled up in a ball, I say.
Come on Billy, it's just till Nicole gets home in five minutes, I want to wrap you up and give you to her, Pam said. She will love it, Pam continued.
Well, ..... um.. ok, I said. I get into the box curling up into a ball so I can fit, I lay on my side but my shoulder is just about the same height as the top of the box.
I don't know about this Pam, I say. It's going to be too tight in there for me. Not as tight as it was in my sock, Pam said with a little giggle. Well, at least in your sock I could lye out flat.
Just get in Billy, Nicole will be home anytime and she will open it, Pam said.
I get in and Pam places the top on, it crushes me down a little bit and I can't move at all, I am tipped upside down, sideways and back upright as Pam wraps it up with paper and tape, I hear her wright on a tag and tape it to the box I am in.
I hear Pam's cell ring, Hello, I hear Pam say, Ohh, well when will you be here, ok see you then.
Pam hung up and tells me Nicole is getting a ride home from her friend, she should be here in a half hour, she tells me. I can't wait that long, let me out, I say.
But it looks so pretty, I did a great job wrapping it, Pam tells me.
I try to push on the box but it is no use, I am trapped till Nicole opens it up.
Never did I think I could be trapped by a little scotch tape.
You will be ok, just suck it up, Pam says to me. Pam, I didn't want to stay in here that long, I said.
I'm not letting you out, Pam said.
I can't move and it's getting in hot in here. I feel myself being lifted and taken to what I assume in Pam's bedroom. She puts the box I'm in down on the bed, I hear a zipper and the sound like her pulling her shorts down.
I hear a soft sigh come from outside my little box prison, the box moves a little and I can her fingering her juicy pussy very close to me. Pam, please let me out. No!, she said breathing heavier.
From the sound of it she must have me in between her legs near her pussy, is she getting off on this?
This goes on a little while longer then I hear her put her shorts back on.
Well that was entertaining, I say through my box to Pam. Maybe next time I'll use you, Pam says with a laugh.
She's home! Pam says. Good, I yell from my small prison.
Hi mom, Nicole says as she enters the kitchen and gives her mom a kiss. I got you an early Birthday present, Pam says pointing to the small box on the kitchen table.
Thanks mom!, Nicole says and grabs the box. It's fragile be careful with it, Pam says.
Just then Sara, Nicole's friend and her mom, Cindy walk in. Come on in guys, you can watch me open my gift, oh, and thanks for the ride Mrs. Mackey, Nicole says.
I am in a panic and I can't do anything about it, I will be shown to two more people.
Nicole sits at the table with everyone around her. Maybe you should wait, Pam says to Nicole, It's kind of a special gift. That's ok mom, Sara is my best friend and her mom is super cool, Nicole says.
I can feel Nicole start to open up the box, this is it, I am going to shock three people and I don't know how they will react.
The top comes off and I finally get to sit up, my eyes adjust and I see Nicole's face, black hair and brown eyes looking at me in aw.
Then I hear Sara's mom scream, " what the hell is that!" She says. That is Billy, Pam says.
Oh my god, dad, you are so small, Nicole says. Wow, look at him, he is so cute, Sara says.
Sara reaches for me and plucks me out of the box without warning, I find myself held very tightly in her fist, my arms pinned at my side. No, no, go easy on him Sara, Pam says. Sara opens her fist a little so I have room but am still surrounded by her fingers. I look up and see giant Sara, with her green eyes and dirty blond hair, looking down at me with a playful look on her face.
Hey, he's mine! I want to hold him, Nicole says. Sara handed me to Nicole who gently picked me out of Sara's hand.
Cindy, a blue eyed bleach blond was looking at me speechless.
It's a long story, Pam said, and began to tell the three girls my story.
Nicole held me so gently and careful, I quickly felt safe with her. After Pam explained what happened to me she told the girls not to tell anyone and they agreed. Um, .. can I hold him? Cindy said. Sure Pam told her. I just love how I am being passed around to these giant girls and no one asks me!
Nicole puts me on the table and I see Cindy at the opposite end from me. Go on Billy walk over to her so she can hold you, Pam tells me.
I start to walk over to Cindy who has a look of hunger in her eyes that makes me nervous.
She picks me up between her thumb and index finger, I cringe as she holds me too tight and places me in her palm. Her palm is soft and warm, she holds me in place with her thumb across my mid section so I don't fall off her palm.
He is adorable, the 42 year old Cindy says.
Wow, if you ever need someone to watch him he can stay with us, Cindy said.
I sit in Cindy's warm palm thinking now five girls besides Kelly know about me and I was supposed to be a secret.
Well, we have to go now, Cindy says. Oh, can I just hold him one more time? 15 year old Sara says.
If its ok with Pam, but just for a minute, Cindy said. Its ok, Pam said. I was transferred from Cindy's warm soft palm to the waiting teenage palm of Sara.
Sara curled her fingers around me as if she had some sort of prize, her hands were soft like her mother's but Sara wasn't as gentle and that worried me, I hope I am never alone with this girl.
Ok, come on Sara we have to go now, Sara's mom said. Aww, ok, here Nicole, Sara said, and dumped me into Nicole's waiting palm a little carelessly and I landed on my back. Careful honey, Sara's mom told her. Sorry Billy, Sara said as she got up to leave.
The two giant girls left and it was just Pam, Nicole and I.
Can I take Billy in my room for a while? Nicole asks Pam. Sure, I am going outside to mow the lawn then I will shower and I will take you out for dinner, Pam said. Thanks mom!, Nicole said.
Can Billy come too? Nicole said. Sure but we will have to hide him, Pam said looking at me with an evil smirk. I left a shoe box in your room for Billy, the doll house was too big, Pam tells Nicole.
Yay!, Nicole said as she carried me down the hall to her bedroom and closed the door.

Chapter 9 by Bildo

Nicole gently placed me on her bed and just stared at me.

Well, Happy Birthday  a few days early, I tell Nicole. Thanks, Nicole says.

 I will take good care of you, she says.

Lets get this shoe box ready for you, Nicole says with much excitement.

She places a pair of her clean socks in the box for a bed and a water bottle cap for a toilet and small boxes for me to sit on.

Lets try it out, she tells me as she gently picks me up and places me in the box.

Comfy? She says. Yes, thanks, I say, but you didn’t make a door for me. There isn’t going to be one she said. And I have to leave the top on, I don’t want you wondering off on me, Nicole says with a giggle.

Nicole you can’t leave me trapped in here like a pet, I say. He,he,  you are kind of like my pet, Nicole says with a giggle. She places the top on the box and I yell up at her It’s a little dark in here.

I will make some windows for you, she says.  She pulls me out of the box and places me back on the bed.

She gets out a knife and cuts out a window in the side and one in the cover. Great, I think, I can have a Way out till she covered them with plastic so I couldn’t get out.

She takes off her sneakers and socks and sits cross legged in front of me on her bed. I can smell the strong smell of her feet.

She sees the look on my face and giggles, What’s the matter? Your feet smell, I said.  Smell them, she says laughing, come on smell them.  No! I said, get them away from me, I said.

 Just then her giant sweaty feet came towards me, I tried to run but tripped in a wrinkle in her bed sheet and landed on my back with her laughing the whole time. Then her giant foot came down on me pinning me to the bed. Smell them! Smell them!, she said as the massive foot pressed down on me.

Nicole!, please don’t, you’re crushing me, I said. But she didn’t let up, she pressed her foot down on me and lifted it a little and my body would stick to it because of her sweat. She thought this was funny and kept at it. The smell was awful as she kept grinding my helpless body into the bed sheet.

I am now at the mercy of my giant step daughter!

Nicole! I try to yell out, Please stop! Then let me hear you take a big wiff then, she says.

I take a big sniff of her teen age foot and it gets a giggle out of Nicole.

She lifts her foot up just a little and I am stuck to the bottom of it but my weight  eventually frees me and I fall back down on her bed.

That was so funny! Nicole says as her foot still hovers above me.

Nicole! What the fuck! Are you trying to kill me? I say.  She was still laughing and said oh my god you were so funny, you stuck to the bottom of my foot.

Her laugh stops and she looks concerned, I’m sorry daddy I hope I didn’t hurt you, Nicole said.

For a moment I felt so powerful, I’m really sorry, Nicole said.

What’s it like being so small? She asks me. Well Nicole its scary to me, you can do anything to me and I can’t stop you, I feel so helpless, I told her. Well I guess you can’t punish me then, Nicole says with a joking laugh. 

We sat on her bed talking, So are you coming to dinner with us tonight? Nicole asks.

I don’t know, I say, I can’t have people seeing me.  Daddy, look how small you are we can hide you anywhere, she said. Well, …. I guess, where will you hide me? I say.

You can stay in my jeans pocket, she told me. Ok, as long as you’re careful and don’t where the tight ones  I don’t want to get crushed, I told her.

I hear Pam walk into the house and yell to Nicole, “I’m taking a shower then we can go”

I will have to change then, these shorts will be too tight for you, she says.

Don’t look, Nicole said as she changed. I turned my back till she was done.

Ok, let’s see how you fit, she said as she picked me up between her index finger and thumb. She lowered me into the denim pocket. How’s that?  she said. A little snug but as long as you’re careful I should be ok, I said.

She started to walk around effortlessly carrying me in her jeans pocket.

Ok I’m ready, let’s go, Pam yells as she puts her shoes on to head out the door.

Where is Billy? Pam asked Nicole. Right here, Nicole says as I feel her giant had pat the pocket I’m in.

After what he put us through you should put him in your shoe, Pam said. No ma, that’s crewel! Nicole said.  He would probably be more comfortable in your purse, Pam said with a little giggle.

Ohh, yah, I forgot about that, I hardly ever use it,  Nicole said.

Her giant fingers pulled me out of her pocket and lifted me up to her smiling face then lowered me down into her purse. Her giant fingers zip the purse shut and soon I am in the dark.

I feel her lift the purse and we are on our way.  We arrive at the restaurant and are seated, the moving stops as Nicole hangs her purse on the back of her chair. The waitress took their orders and I just sat and waited in the darkness of Nicole’s purse. I get sleepy and get comfortable in the corner of Nicole’s purse and soon I am fast asleep. As I slept I thought I heard the purse zip open and Nicole say aww, he’s sleeping and Pam say just let him sleep then, but it was not enough to fully awaken me.

Later I awoke to the purse moving carelessly and I was tossed  around inside with what seemed to be great disregard to my safety.  Then what I heard coming from the outside horrified me, “ I found it hanging on the back of the chair, the girl must have forgotten it” Well we close in five minutes another girls voice said.

Shit! Nicole left without me!  What am I going to do now? They will surely dig through the purse to look for the owner of it but Nicole has no I.D. in here. God, they will find me for sure.

I start to franticly look for a place to hide maybe under her makeup or behind the small plastic pouch of tissues.  It doesn’t matter, if she looks inside she is sure to find me.

I hear a phone ring in the distance and a girl talking, “ Yes we did find a purse….. well we are closed now you can pick it up tomorrow…..  well miss, no one will be here in 20 minutes, sorry, come by tomorrow,  we open at 11:30. Yes it will be safe, ok, bye.”

I hear worker leaving and just two girls are left to close up. They laugh and joke around a little as they clean up.  Great, I will be stuck here all night.

Just then the purse starts to move again and I am tossed around by the unaware female, Lets look inside one of the girls says, Ok, the other girl answers.  Just then the sound of the zipper opening hits my ears and I look up to see a giant hand come in and start to move things around. The giant moves the tissues into me plastering me to the side of the purse knocking the breath out of me, then a giant finger  touches me and quickly pulls away as I hear a loud eek!  What? The other female says, I touched something squishy, she said.

Then high above I see the purse open wider and two pairs of wide open eyes looking at me with utter amazement. My life is over I think to myself. What is it? One says to the other, I don’t know, looks like some realistic doll. The other girl looks closer, I don’t dare move, maybe they will leave me alone.

But then her giant hand grabs me and lifts me out, she is squeezing me too tight and I yell out in pain, she jumps and drops me, fortunately I fell back into the purse and landed on the tissues.

What the fuck! The girl says. It just screamed!

They both look in at me, one with dark hair up in a ponytail and brown eyes maybe nineteen or twenty the other with green eyes and red hair also in a ponytail I guess thirty five or so.

I have to say something ……… Please girls, don’t hurt me, I can explain this, I say.

Holy fuck! It talks, the dark haired girl said.

Please listen, I am a real person! There was an accident and I got stuck at this size, please believe me! I begged.

Your real? The redhead said. Yes I am, and you girls could hurt or kill me so easily, Isaid.

Wow! This is messes up, the dark haired girl said. Pick him up, the dark haired girl told the redhead.

As the redhead’s giant hand comes toward me she Says to me , “Don’t hurt me of I’ll through you against the wall”

She grabs me and curls her fingers around me trapping me in her fist.

Ok, what is your name? Billy, I said. Ok Billy, Explain.

I told the girls everything about the fire and how I was still trying to be a good stepdad even at this size, and that people were working on rebuilding the shrink machine.

Her hand opened and I just sat in her soft palm. I can’t believe it! I am holding a real man in the palm of my hand, the redhead said.

Can I hold him? The dark haired girl said as she handed me to the girl.

I landed a little awkwardly in her hand and both girls laughed.

We can’t leave him here, the dark haired girl said to the redhead.

Well, I have to be back here for 11:00 tomorrow  so I guess I could take him home with me, The redhead said. Ok, I have to go I have a hot date, bye Billy, nice to have met you, The dark haired said and left.

Well Billy I guess your all mine for tonight he he. Oh by the way my name is Tammy.

I hope you don’t mind me carrying you in my purse, Tammy said.

I can just stay here in Nicole’s purse it’s not a problem, I told her.

Oh no you need to be with someone so you are safe, she told me. I do have a 40 minute ride home so get comfy in there Billy, Tammy said as she lowered me in her purse.

Billy, Just a warning, Tammy said, stay hidden, I don’t want my husband or my eight year old daughter to find you.

Ok, I say, the less people that know about me the better.

I hear her make a call just as she gets in her car, “ Hi Jack, I’m leaving now, is Tess in bed?  Good, I’ll see you in soon, love ya.”

After the 40 minute drive we are at Tammy’s house, Remember Billy, stay hidden and quiet, Tammy warns me.

I feel the movements as Tammy walks up to the house and puts her key in the lock and walks in the house. She puts the purse down on the kitchen table and takes her shoes off, I’m getting in the shower Jack, she says. Then she leaves me and goes into the bathroom.

I hear the shower running then I hear some one enter the room mumbling, it’s her husband and I hear him say “damn headache, I bet she has some Tylenol in here. Then the purse moves and he starts to unzip it, I duck under a tube of hand lotion that was on an angle so I could partially hide myself.

The giant male hand came in, I looked up and could see his face, Holy fuck! It was Pam’s cheating boyfriend! What are the odds!

Thankfully the Tylenol was at the other end of the purse and he didn’t see me.

His giant hand found what it was looking for and effortlessly picked them up. I stayed hidden and quiet.

He took the pills and threw the bottle back in the purse and zipped it shut.

My hart was beating fast, that was a close one.

Ok, this will be interesting, should I tell both these woman what is going on? Or just not say anything and just get through this week so I can be back with Kelly.

 

Chapter 10 by Bildo
Author's Notes:

Still plugging along, I know this is taking a long time.

How do I get involved with this shit! I just like to lead a quiet life and now through the bad luck I've had lately I could have two giant women pissed at me if I don't tell them about cheating Jack.
I don't dare tell Tammy when Jack is here, I don't want to be in the middle of that.
Tammy gets out of the shower and into some sweat shorts and a tank top ready for bed.
It is now 11:30 pm and Jack is gone to bed and snoring already so Tammy brings me some food and water, which is good because I am starving.
She lifts me out carefully and places me on the kitchen table. She talks to me softly so she doesn't wake anyone asking me how it's like being this small, I told her it is scary, I told her how Jack reached in her purse and almost found me. Oh Billy I'm so sorry, I wouldn't want him to find you, he can be an ass, I don't really trust him, Tammy said. Yah, you and me both, I said. What do you mean? Tammy said.
Um... well... I don't know him or what he would do to me, I stammered to her.
Why do I get the feeling you know something, Tammy said. Um.. no... its just he is a giant and I don't know him, I said sounding stupid.
So, I'm a giant and you don't know me, Tammy said.
I think he might be cheating on me, Tammy said, her eyes getting a little watery. What makes you think that, I said. Well, he has strange hours at work, always has meetings and weekend trips, Its like Tess and I don't matter anymore and how you just acted, you know some men have a six sense and know when other men are being unfaithful, She told me.
I put my head down, I couldn't look her in the eye. You do know something! She told me in a loud whisper. Tell me! Her powerful hand wraps around me in a fist, I feel the pressure growing as her fist tightens. With my arms pinned at my side I am totally at her mercy.
I look up into her beautiful green eyes, Please don't hurt me.... Please Tammy! I say.
Sorry Billy, please tell me what you know, she says. Her grip on me loosens, yes he is cheating on you, I tell her. How do you know? She asks me.
Well, Nicole, the girls purse you found me in, he is cheating with her mom, but her mom, Pam is her name thinks he is single. He gives her some cock and bull story of meetings and work schedules so she thinks he work a lot, I tell her.
That ass hole! Tammy whispers in a low scary tone as her fist start to crush me, I yell out in pain and she stops, Oh, I'm sorry, let me just put you down, she says as she puts me back on the table.
Ok, now how do you know? Tammy asks me again. Pam hid me in her ankle boot in her closet and left to bring Nicole to school and I heard him make a call to you I think it was and then someone named Trent at work I think and told him all about it and asked him to cover for him if you called, I told her.
You're sure it was him? She asked. Yes, I said. I got a good look at him.
But this girl... um Pam, doesn't know? Why didn't you tell her? Tammy continued.
Tammy, she is my ex and doesn't like me much and can be very mean to me and probably take it out on me if I told her. Tammy just sits quiet and then the tears start to flow as she sobs quietly.
I wish I was big enough to hug and comfort her, she seems like a nice girl to have this jerk do this to her.
I walk up to her hand and kiss and hug her index finger, I look up at her and say, Tammy I'm so sorry this has happened to you. You don't deserve this, I tell her.
I want to tell Pam but I don't know what she will do, she might hurt or kill me in a fit of rage, I tell her.
How about we tell her, Tammy said.
Well if we tell her I would rather go home with you, I tell her.
We'll see, we can figure it out in the morning after Jack leaves for work or where ever the fuck he is going, she tells me. Now it's after midnight and I need some sleep, Tammy said.
Where will I sleep? I ask her.
Gosh I don't know, I don't want you to get hurt or found um.... I have an ugg boot you can sleep in.... only if it is ok with you, Tammy said. No one should bother you there, you should be safe, Tammy said.
That should be ok, as long as I'll be safe, I said.
I haven't worn them in a month or so, they shouldn't stink to bad and they will be in my bedroom closet so I won't be far from you, but if you don't like it just let me know, Tammy told me with a smile.
Tammy picked me up and walked to her bedroom with her fingers curled around me.
We get to her closet and I hear her mumble, where are they? Then I hear Jack speak in a sleepy voice, I cleaned out the closet, we don't need winter stuff in there now, I put them down stairs for the summer, why? He asks. Oh, just noticed.... Um.... Thanks for doing that, Tammy says. She brings me to her face and mouths "so sorry" as she has no choice but to lower me into the sneaker she just wore all day .
I am let go in her sneaker and she closed the closet door and I hear her get into bed.
The smell is strong but not as bad as Kelly's that first night.
I curl up and try to sleep but I'm not too tired. I wonder if I could climb out and walk around a bit and get away from the smell.
I look up at the wall at the heal of her sneaker, how can I get out of here. I pace back and forth breathing in the leftover smell of her feet.
I walk to the toe section and try to squeeze out between the tongue and the laces.
I worked up a sweat but managed to squeeze out almost getting tangled up in her laces.
I find myself looking at the giant closet door,
I crawl under the door on my stomach and soon find myself in her huge (well, huge to me) bedroom.
It appears they are both asleep. Well since I can't sleep I might as well explore a little.
I make my way out of the open bedroom door and step out into the hall only dimly lit by a night light plugged in the outlet .
I make my way down the giant hallway, I am almost at the bathroom when I hear footsteps behind me, I turn around quickly and see Tess, Tammy's eight year old daughter. I push myself flat up against the wall hoping she doesn't see me, Her giant bare feet pass by me and she walks in the bathroom.
I turn and make a run for it, Tammy's bedroom is on the other side of the hall, I will have to leave the safety of the wall to cross the hall. I am almost there when I hear the toilet flush, dam!, I have to duck into the nearest doorway as the footsteps approach. Shit ,its Tess's room!
I run across the carpet looking for a place to hide then I trip on a carpet fiber and land on my front side, I roll over on my back just in time to see Tess enter the bedroom I see two giant bare feet stop on either side of me. I am scared as hell as this eight year old girl looks down at me. Are you a gnome? She asks me in a soft whisper. Suddenly she bends down and I am scooped up and now am in this girls fist. Her grip on me is strong and I can't move, I have to hide you , I need to get back to bed then I have school but we can play when I get home.
No, we can't play I tell the giant girl. I see her start to get angry and I feel her fist crushing me.
Yes we are going to play, I always wanted a real life gnome! She said. Please loosen your grip, your starting to hurt me, I tell the girl. Only if you will play with me when I get home. Ok, Yes I will, I tell the eight year old. I will lock you in this box so you don't get away. Her giant hand with me in it heads to a small jewelry box on her dresser, she places me in it and closes it with me protesting the whole time.
I can only sit up there is no room to stand. I hear her snap the latch so I can't get out.
I feel her lift the box up and carry my over to her bed and whisper, I'm keeping you under my pillow.
I pushed and kicked but could not get out, she had me trapped.
I try to yell to her, Tess!.... Tess! Can you hear me. My box moves again and to my surprise it opens up and Tess is looking down at me. What's the matter little gnome? She asks. Humm I have to think quick and at the level of an eight year old or I will end up back in that jewelry box.
Tess, don't you know you can't keep a gnome in a box, we must be allowed to roam free to protect the house for you, I say trying to be convincing.
How will I know you won't run away? Tess says.
I won't be far, just go back to sleep, I tell her. Well.... Ok. Will you be here when I get home from school? She asks. Sure I say, but even in my situation I still hate to lie.
She puts her head back down on the pillow, can you put me back on the ground so I can continue to watch over the house, I ask her.
Her giant had comes toward me and again I am enclosed in her fist, she brings me to her giant lips and gives me a kiss, her lips cover my entire head then she puts me gently down on the ground. Good night she says in a sleepy voice. Good night Tess, I yell back up to her.
Ok, enough of this, I have to get back to Tammy's sneaker.
I make my way back to Tammy's bedroom thinking how lucky I am that Tess let me go but at the same time I feel bad about lying to her. I crawled back under the closet door and as I got closer to Tammy's sneakers and could smell them even before I got in them . I grabbed a hanging shoe lace and climbed up to the mouth or her sneaker and jumped in, back to my smelly bed for the night. I laid down in the toe section so I would be out of sight in case her husband went into the closet. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.
Morning came and Tammy's husband got up early and left for work or whatever girlfriend he had lined up next.
Next I heard Tammy get up and come over to me, the sneaker was tilted and I was dumped out into her palm. I have to get Tess up for school, she tells me.
Wait, I say. What is it, Tammy says. I.... um .. I got out of your sneaker last night and went for a walk and Tess found me when she got up to use the bathroom, I said. What! Tammy said. How did you get away from her? She asks. She thought I was a gnome so I played along, I told her I had to be free so I could protect the house and she bought it. I'm so sorry Tammy.
Well, maybe she'll forget about it, Tammy says. No, I have to tell her the truth, I can't lie to her, I say.
Can I talk to her before you bring her to school? I say. Really? Tammy asks. Yes, I feel bad for lying to her, I say.
Tammy gets Tess up and I talk to her and explain things to her and she seams to understand mu situation, I let Tess hold me in her hand while Tammy drives to school.
Later Tammy and I talk, I tell her about Pam and how I didn't trust her but I want to spend time with my stepdaughter.
At least now Pam didn't have to know that I knew about her married boyfriend until now.
Bill, I'm throwing him out today, Tammy said. What if he comes back and hurts you, I say to Tammy.
He won't, she says. My brother works for the government, my soon to be ex-husband will stay far from me, trust me. Tammy said.
Um, Billy, you can stay with us once in a while if you want to, Tammy said. Thanks, I tell her but I have to spend time with my stepdaughter for her Birthday then Kelly will be picking me up and we will start working again, so I may be staying with Kelly.
Ok, but I will check up on you, Tammy said with a smile.
We made our way to the restaurant to meet Pam.
Tammy put me back in Nicole's purse and we met Pam in the parking lot.
Thank you so much, Pam tells Tammy and grabs for the purse but Tammy doesn't let her have it.
Come and sit down in the car for a minute, we need to talk, Tammy tells Pam.
Tammy gently pulls me out of the purse, So...... you guys have met, Pam says.
Yes we have and you and I have something in common, Tammy says.

I'll just cut to the chase, Tammy says. You are dating a man named Jack? Well, yes but does that have to do with anything, Pam says. He is my husband, Tammy says. Pam's jaw dropped in surprise. Oh my god! Pam says, I didn't know, honest, I ..... I'm sorry I really didn't know, Pam said going into a panic.
I just sat quietly in Tammy's cup holder as the conversation continues.
It's ok,I know you didn't know he was married, Billy told me, Tammy said.
If it wasn't for Billy here we would still be in the dark about my asshole husband, Tammy says rubbing my back gently with her index finger.
The two giant women talked for the next ½ hour and then they said their goodbyes and exchanged phone numbers. Pam picked me up and gently put me in her purse and went back to her car. She put the key in the ignition and fired it up but just sat there, I could see through her unzipped purse her face just staring out the windshield and her eyes getting watery , then she just burst into tears putting her head on the steering wheel.
I'm so sorry Pam, I say up to her, he's just an ass, you can get better than him.
Thank you , she tells me, I'm so glad you found this out Billy.
Pam calmed down and drove home, the ride was quiet, when we got to Pam's house she just put her purse (and me) on her bed.
Tammy seams like a nice person, Pam says breaking the silence. Yes she is, I say.
Well there's one for you after she divorces jack, Pam says to me half smiling at me.
I think to myself if I ever go to my normal size I would love to tale Tammy out.
I have to go to the gym for a while to work off some frustration, will you be ok here by yourself? Pam says. Yes I will, I say. Ok, see you later, oh here is your cell if you need it, I charged up for you too, Pam says. Thanks pam, are you going to be ok? I tell her. I will be fine, I will just need time to sort this all out, she says. The door closes behind her and I just sit in her bed alone.
I decided to call Tammy to see how she is holding up. Hello... she says, Hi Tammy it's Bill, I just wanted to see how your doing. Oh, I've been better Tammy said. I called my brother and ass wipe will not be coming back here! He is so done! Tammy said. Well that's good, you and Tess deserve so much better, I tell her. Thanks Billy, you're so sweet, there are not to many men left in the world like you, Tammy said.
Thanks Tammy, I just don't like seeing women treated like he treated you. And Tess is such a good kid and he doesn't even see what a gift that is, I tell her.
Thanks for being so sweet, Tammy tells me. Call me any time if you want, I tell her.
He he , a date maybe? She tells me giggling a little. Well if I was bigger I would love to take you out after you get all this mess sorted out, I say. You don't have be big to take me out, Tammy said, and started to laugh and said well I guess I would have to take you out because you can't drive.
Yeh, I guess so, I said with a laugh. Take care Tammy, I said. Thanks for checking up on me, bye, Tammy said. I felt so good talking to her, She is such a nice person and even though I didn't know her that well something in me trusted her.

I spent the next two hours screwing around on my smart phone sitting on Pam's bed waiting for her or Nicole to get home.
I here the front door open and I look at the time, 1:14 pm, It must be Pam because Nicole doesn't get home till after 2:30.
Pam walks into the bedroom still sweaty from her workout with that look on her face I have seen all to often, I better watch my words so I don't set her off.
I wish I was with Tammy right now.

End Notes:

I know my chapters are short but it seems longer when wrighting them.

Chapter 11 by Bildo

I sat on Pam's bed and watched her giant form approach. Looks like you had a good workout, I said.
Yes I did, Pam said quietly not looking at me. What the fuck is it with guys, they seem to all be assholes, Pam said. Not all of them are Pam, I said. YOU WERE! She said anger in her voice.
I was not an asshole! I yelled up at her. Ha! You most certainly were she yelled down to me.
You left Nicole and I , we didn't know where you were for almost a week! Pam continued. Nicole was hart broken and I had to pick up the pieces, as usual. Pam said.
Pam! You smothered me in our relationship, I couldn't do anything! I said. I don't hang around with the guys but it would have been nice once in a while and you would never let me, I said.
Oh yes that's all you want to do is go have fun with the guys as Nicole and I sit here waiting for you to get home, Pam said. Pam, you go out with the girls all the time and when I wanted you to stay home with Nicole and I you said you deserved a night out and left slamming the door in my face! I told her.
That's because I couldn't stand the sight of you!, Pam said getting angrier.
I knew I better stop arguing with her but it was all just coming out.
Right Pam, you couldn't stand the sight of me but several times when I wanted out of the relationship you wouldn't let me leave, I swear you just kept me around so you would have someone to torture, I said.
Fuck you Billy! You suck as a human being, Pam yelled at me. You were only around to help pay the bills, there were so many real men out there a lot better than you! She said.
Oh, like that cheating one you just had, yeh, you know how to pick em, I said.
You little bastard! She said with her teeth clenched. Suddenly I was in terrible fear, shit I went too far.
So you didn't like being smothered in our marriage huh? Well how about now! Pam said as she kicked off her sneakers.
No Pam don't.... Please, you could kill me. I just want a foot rub little Billy, she said as she took off her ankle sock.
The sweat made her sock stick to her foot and it came off inside out, she pushed her hand in it to make it right side out again.
She opened the mouth of the sock, get in she said in a low evil tone. No! Pam you can't control me any more! I yelled up to her. Well, Pam said laughing, I don't think you have a choice.
Get the fuck in there and do a good job or I will crush you under my sweaty foot you little fuck! Pam said.
Pam, no! please don't do this to me! I begged. Just calm down first and I promise I will rub them for you, I said.
Get the fuck in there... NOW! Pam yelled.
Pam, I don't want to go in there when you are this angry..... please, I will do it any time you want after you calm down.
Oh little Billy you will rub my feet any time I want anyway, look at you! You aren't in any position to refuse, I could even make you my little foot slave because that is all you are worth to me. Pam said.
And I bet I could talk Nicole into making you her foot slave too, Pam said. God pam! That would be sick, I said.
Then you better get in my sock, because if I have to put you in there I won't be so gentle. She said in her low evil tone.
Ok, ok. I'm going, I said, But please Pam, I'm begging you don't hurt me. I will do this for you whenever you want just don't hurt me, I said looking into her giant brown eyes.
Whenever I want huh? Pam said with a smile. Ok, I will still crush you if you don't make an effort.
Hell you never made an effort in our marriage so you better as my foot slave, Pam said with a giggle.

I looked up at my giantess ex-wife, she had control of me again. I walked with my head hung in shame as I passed her waiting giant smelly foot and stepped into her giant ankle sock being held open by her soft fingers. I stopped just for a second to look up at her," Keep going" is all she said.
I crawled on my hands and knees to the toe section and laid flat on my back waiting for my giant ex-wife to place her foot on top of me and begin the torture.

The smell of sweat and lotion filled my senses as her giant foot entered the musty sock.
Her giant foot rubbed across my defenseless body as it settled on top of me.
Pam laid back on her pillow and turned her foot sideways and I got to work, I started on her big toe giving it a bear hug and squeezing it as hard as I could while pushing my knees into the ball of her foot.
She starts to moan with pleasure (I know that moan well) so I know she is happy, hell I think I am a professional at this by now. I would much rather be doing this to Tammy than forced to do it to my ex-wife, at least Tammy would deserve it.
I continue to work on her toes then make my way to her arch. I push my back against her sock so I can push harder on her sole.
I rub her heal and notice it is so soft, no dry caulis spots at all, then make my way to her ankle. I hear her now soft tender voice say "Billy that feels so good" . I squeeze around to the top of her foot making my way back up to her toes and give them more bear hugs.
As I look at her giant toes I think this could be my life if she decides to keep me. Her toes are so powerful, they could extinguish my life so easy. I hate that she had such control over me, I want to be with Tammy, she would never force me to do this, I would do it because I wanted to.
I snapped out of my thoughts as Pam said " ok, next one"
Her giant foot slowly pulled out of my sock prison and I crawled out after only to fine her holding the mouth of the other sock open for me to finish my task.
I looked up at her giant face then just started to crawl into the other sock being bumped from behind by her toes as they entered right behind me and before I knew it I has pinned under her soft sweaty foot.
I started to rub her foot just like before, Enjoying it down there my little foot slave? Pam says.
I say nothing and just keep rubbing. That is what you deserve , Pam said.
I kept rubbing and could hear Pam moaning softly, She was enjoying the massage and the fact she was humiliating me. Then I heard a door close "mom, I'm home" In here Pan shouted back.
I struggle to get out so Nicole won't see me in here but Pam won't let me. Stop rubbing and I'll accidently crush you, Pam says in a low whisper.
Nicole enters the room and her and Pam talk, then Nicole says, "Mom what is that lump moving around in your sock"?
It's Billy honey, He does a great job giving a foot massage, Pam says. Eww, but don't you're feet stink? Nicole says. Pam laughs and says, yes they do.
Then why is he in there? Nicole said. He said we could have foot rubs any time we wanted, and when you need them most is after a long day at work or the gym or ...... school, Pam sad with a giggle.
I struggle and Pam presses her foot down on the bed pushing the air from my lungs almost smothering me, I stop struggling, she is too powerful to fight, I have to do what my giantess ex-wife says and it kills me inside.
Try it, Pam tells Nicole. I don't know mom, my feet really stink in these sneakers, plus I would feel bad forcing dad to smell them. Don't worry Nicole he said he would do it for us any time and it really does feel good, Pam tells Nicole. Well my do kind of hurt, Nicole says. You sure it's all right with dad? Nicole says. Of course it is, and if it's not just think of all the nights you cried after he took off and now you can pay him back having him under your foot, Pam said.
Well, ok I'll try it, Nicole says timidly. I just have to put my book bag in my room. I find myself tumbling out of Pam's musty sock landing on my back on her bed, I look up at Pam and she says Don't pull any shit, you will enjoy rubbing her feet or I could arrange a little accident, It would be a shame if you got stepped on , or sucked up in the vacuum or flushed down the toilet, the possibilities are endless, Pam said laughing softly. Just then Nicole comes back in the room, I look over at Nicole who is starting to remove her sneaker. I don't want to be my stepdaughters foot slave too, It's just not right. Pam can be so cruel and wants to humiliate me to the max.
Pam glares down at me with a look and I know I better not fight this. Nicole now has her sneaker off, I look at the soon to be sixteen year old, her pretty face down to her yellow tang top, black shorts, tan legs and the yellow ankle socks I soon will be in.
Just hold it open and he will get in and just put it on so he is under your foot and he uses the sock to push against to get leverage and it feels great, Pam tells her daughter. Ok mom, Nicole says.
Nicole takes off her sock and I walk over to her giant smelly feet I notice her ankle bracelet as I make my way into her sock,Ok dad, here I come are you ready? Yes, I say, then her giant teen age foot comes in slowly and carefully, I lay there and see the giant toes approach me in what seems like slow motion. Her sweaty toes make contact with my lower body and slowly make their way up my body until my head is under her toes pinning me beneath them.
I am so helpless, her foot stinks and is very sweaty, I try to rub it but my hands keep sticking to her sweat. I push back on her sock with my back and push my knees and fists into her sole, I give her toes a bear hug and I hear her say wow mom it does feel good . See I told you, Pam says.
I made my way around the teen age foot rubbing every toe and her sole, ankle and the top of her foot.
I was exhausted by the time Nicole let me out, her bare foot was now flat on the bed. Nicole I just have to rest for a minute, I tell her as I hold on to her ankle bracelet and then slide down the side of her foot till my butt is on the bed and I just lean my back on the side of her foot.
Getting a workout huh little Billy, Pam says as she pokes me with her big toe slightly crushing me against Nicole's foot.
Then Nicole moves her foot and I fall back onto the bed. Ok, breaks over, Nicole says with a giggle.
I get up and make my way into her other sock just before I go in I look up at Nicole's smiling face, Are you sure this is ok dad? Nicole says, I look over quickly at Pam who is looking down at me with daggers in her eyes, Yes it is, I say. Well it it's just that my feet stink so much after walking around in school all day, Nicole says. Pam chimes in, well that is when you need a foot rub the most right? And Billy did say he would do this any time we wanted right? I just don't want to make him suffer with my smelly feet mom, Nicole says. Well Nicole just think how much we suffered when he took off on us, this is kind of his way of saying he is sorry and making it up to us, Pam said. Go ahead Billy , tell Nicole it's ok and you want to do this to try to make up for everything you did to us, Pam said glaring down at me.
Visions of swirling around in the toilet to my death or getting sucked up into a vacuum cleaner run through my head so I better sound convincing so I can survive the wrath of my giantess ex-wife.
Nicole's toes stop just about two feet from me as I stand at the mouth of her giant yellow ankle sock held open by her giant fingers.
I take a deep breath and cough a little because of her foot smell then I say, Nicole I told your mother I would do this for you two any time to try to make up for what I did, and If toy just went out jogging or just have sore feet from having shoes on all day I will massage them for you, I want to do this so don't worry about me, It can be your sort of pay back for me taking off on you guys, I said getting sick down deep inside. Pam looked down at me and smiled.
Ok dad, then pay back it is! Nicole said excitedly. Just then her foot moved forward into me before I even had a chance to crawl in. Her toes came at me and her big and second toes spread out a little and my head was wedged in between them then they tightened around my neck so my head was above her toes jammed in the space between her giant toes and my body was under her foot. She dragged me into her sock by my head, I could feel my neck crack like when you see a chiropractor then I was mashed up at the toe of her sock my head still stuck in between her big and second toes .
If she moved the wrong way I feared she would take my head off my body, Get to work dad! I heard her boom from above. She moved her toes a little, a innocent little move for her but to me my head slipped down a little so my face was pushed into the webbed part in between her toes, I could barely breath, my mouth was blocked and one nostril, I couldn't yell and I could only breath in her foot smell from the most pungent part of her foot.
Come on dad get started, she boomed again. Just then I thought I heard her mother whisper something to her. Then Nicole said, If you don't start rubbing I'll crush your worthless body! Then she laughed a little, Was she enjoying this? I thought.
Just then she started to press her foot down onto the bed, the pressure was growing . I could feel the lower half of my body starting to get crushed, well I was on the bed so it felt , .... Well if you were on a bed covered up by a full water bed mattress.
The pressure was getting worse then my head started to slide downward, If it wasn't for her slippery foot sweat my head might have come off. I found myself back under her toes still enduring more pressure, It seemed my fifteen year old step daughter was really going to crush me. I could at least breath (for now) so I yelled up through her yellow sock, I'm going I'm going. The pressure lifted and I got to work. I could hear her moans of approval from above, That feels so good dad.
Hay mom did you decide if some of my friends can sleep over tomorrow night for my birthday?
Yes they can, Pam said. Just three of them, is that ok mom? Nicole said. Of course, Pam said.
Hay mom you know what would be so cool, If dad could give my friends foot massages too! Nicole said with excitement.
I bet he would love to do that for your Birthday! Pam said. My heart sank at that last statement.
I don't want to be a foot toy for a teenage slumber party.

Chapter 12 by Bildo

I spent the next ten minutes massaging Nicole's foot thinking about tomorrow night and thinking of disappearing, I don't want to be some toy for a teen slumber party.

Nicole peeled off her sweaty sock, and me with it and dumped me on to Pam's large bed.
Thanks daddy that felt so good, I looked up at the two giantesses and said, you're welcome honey.
Mom can I go over to Cindy's house for a while? Nicole asks her mom. Sure, Pam says.
Um..... can I bring dad with me? No dear that's not a good idea, Pam says. He can meet your friends tomorrow night, Pam says looking down at me with an evil smirk.

I wish I was with Tammy and not with the monster of my ex-wife out to endlessly torture me to get her revenge on me. Is she really going to let these teen girls amuses themselves toying with me?
Nicole puts her socks and sneakers back on and leaves the house. Pam and I are alone again.
You will make a nice foot slave for us Pam said laughing out loud. The sound of her laugh made me sick to my stomach and angry. You can't do this to me! I shout up to her. Oh but I can, this is payback you little fuck! Pam tells me.
Then my cell phone rings, Pam picks it up and looks at the caller ID, It's Tammy, Nicole says smiling down at me. Ok, so let me answer it, I say. Are you two an item now in such a short time? Just give me my god dam phone! I yell getting angry. My phone continues to ring. You don't need to talk to her, she is a married woman, Pam says teasing me. Not for long, I say, now give me my phone! You couldn't even protect her or please her pipsqueak, you're not even a man anymore, hell you weren't even before you shrank, Pam said as the phone went to voice mail.
Anger boiled up inside of me but some how I stayed cool.

Pam I need my phone, I tell her. This phone, she says holding it in the air. Oh look you have a voice mail as she starts to get the message. Pam that's my message, I can get it myself, I tell her but she just ignores me. Hi Bill it's Tammy I just wants to thank you for being there for me you are so sweet, maybe I can pick you up sometime this week and we can spend some time chilling together. I hope everyone is treating you good over there. Ok, have a good night, bye.
Well isn't that cute, Pam says as she puts my phone in her top drawer way out of my reach.
Pam, I need my phone........ please. You will get it when I feel like giving it to you, maybe after another foot rub, Pam says smiling but not looking at me.
No, I spent enough time at your feet, I'm a human being not your foot toy! I say yelling up at her.
I'm hungry, Pam said not caring what I said and gets up and leaves me alone on her giant bed.
Two minutes later she comes back in and starts putting her socks and sneakers back on, I have to go to the corner store and get a gallon of milk. She then picks me up, her giant fingers wrapping around me.
She deposits me into her well worn ugg boot and says, there I don't want you wondering off when I'm gone I still need a nice long foot rub when I get back.
I hear her grab her keys and the door shut. Now it is totally quiet and I am left to my thoughts sitting inside my ex-wife's ugg boot.
I don't want to rub her stinky feet again, I wish I could get out of here and hide somewhere, even take my chances and get outside and hope someone nice and caring would find and help me.
Somehow I need to get to Tammy. Even if I could get out of this boot I could never reach my phone high up in her top drawer. I just sit down in the indent Pam's foot made in the bottom of this boot.
She has had these boots a long time and the smell was a little strong, I remember her wearing them when we were still together.

I sat and leaned my back on the side of the boot defeated, knowing she would be back soon with those sweaty feet of hers wanting another foot rub from me, I have to just sit trapped in here and wait.
Then a sliver of light hits my face, I crawl towards it to the toe section and find a small rip along side where her big toe goes. I have to try to get out but the rip is only as big as my head.
I force my head out the hole and look up at the colossal boot and breath some fresh air. I continue to try to squeeze my body out. My head is right where the sole of the boot meet the wall of fabric, dirt and old winter salt is matted in here. I push and it rips just a little as I fit my shoulders out I work up a good sweat working my way out, finally I am outside of her boot looking up at it. Pam has so much power over me at this size that she can just put me in her boot.... Bitch! I mumble to myself.
I start to look for a way out of the house but that would be next to impossible unless I hid by the door and slipped out when Pam came back in.

I started to walk across her giant bedroom floor, a giant pair of fuzzy slippers lay beside her bed. I could smell a faint odor as I walked past them.
Then to my horror I heard the outside door open, Pam was back, I had to find a place to hide and quick.
I ran over to the giant wheel and metal leg on her bed and hid behind it. The small wheel was now half as tall as me, I hope I can stay hidden from her. I see her giant sneakers enter he room and immediately head for the boot. Fuck! I hear Pam shout. Where are you, you little shit! Get out here now!
I start to get nervous as Pam gets angry thinking I should have stayed put, but what's done is done there is no telling what she would do to me now if she found me.
Come out come out where ever you are Pam says in a sing song voice. I stay quiet and hidden.
I see her giant sneakers walking around the room as she looks for me, she looks under the bed and I crouch down behind the wheel and she doesn't see me. When I find you you'll be sorry Billy, Pam says in a low angry voice. I watch her franticly look around the room.
This is your last chance Billy, Pam says. I don't answer. Ok Billy have it your way , It's been nice knowing you, Pam says as she leaves the room. What does she mean by that, I'm a little scared now.

I hear some noise and banging and a door shut down the hall, it sounded like the hall closet door.
My blood ran cold with what I saw next....... She wouldn't......... that would mean death to me!
Pam enters the room with the vacuum cleaner in tow.
She plugs it in, I debate coming out but I am too frightened to move as I watch her giant sneakers move about the room and with little effort her toe pushes the button that brings the roaring beast to life.
FUCK YOU BILLY! Pam yells over the vacuum noise as she starts to vacuum the room.
I peek out looking up at her as she pushes the beast around the room not even looking at the floor sometimes, If I run out to her she could still suck me up. She doesn't care about me, I will just be one of those little accidents she warned me about, I was as good as dead.

The carpet flattened as her sneaker clad heel was right near me then it moved on. If I ran out to apologize to her she wouldn't even hear me over the vacuum, she is so pissed she would probably suck me up anyway.
I don't want to die at the hands of my ex-wife, I am so scared my life will end soon as the vacuum makes its way over to me. I can hear the pebbles and various dirt getting sucked up as my giantess ex-wife effortlessly moves the vacuum around the room.
She starts to vacuum under the bed not caring if I was sucked up in the process.
The giant machine gets closer and closer, I see her giant sneakers flex and bend as her feet move about the room. I have to get her attention before she vacuums me up, I know I will have to beg and humiliate myself ....... Just to survive. But will she see me? Will she see me and suck me up anyway? She could Easley claim it as an accident and none would be the wiser. Then I would be gone for ever.
I have never been so scared in my life I would do anything for her to make her stop.
I decided to take my chances and run out to her and beg for mercy as humiliating as it was.
I took a deep breath and ran out from my hiding place the beast was sucking up dirt all around me, I jumped up and down waving my hands but to my horror she was not looking down at me, I'm going to die today. I ran out of it's way and barely escaped it's powerful pull as small bits of dirt around me disappeared into the long tube in a flash.
I have to get her attention and beg her to stop, I got an idea, It's risky but if I can get to her feet and jump up and hit her sock clad ankle with out her crushing me maybe she would stop. I knew if I hit her sneakers she would never feel it.
With all the speed my little legs could carry me and trying to move with her feet and not ending up as a stain on the bottom of her sneaker I ran in between her feet jumped up over the lip of her sneaker and hit her ankle as hard as I could, her foot moved and knocked me down on my back, I looked up to see the treads of her sneaker over me, my ex-wife could end it all right now. Her foot continued past me and then I could see her brown eyes looking at me from far above.
I was noticed and still alive... for now she still didn't turn off the vacuum, instead an evil smile crept across her face as she dragged the vacuum towards my three inch helpless form.

I ran as she followed me around with little effort as I was using all my energy to get away from the beast.
I ran the other way only to be blocked by her foot, she nudged me closer to the vacuum with her foot. By Billy, I heard from above. NOOOOOOO! I yelled as I started to feel the suction of the vacuum.
I was in a state of panic, the vacuum in front of me and her foot in back of me. With little effort my ex will suck my helpless body into the vacuum and I am un able to stop her!

I then got on my knees in front of her sneaker and put my head on the toe section, then I heard the roar of the beast turn off. My face was looking down at the top of her sneaker, I then looked up at her yelling till I got horse.. "Please don't kill me I;m sorry please... please I don't want to die, I'll do anything you want, I'll be your foot slave, I'm begging you, I'll do anything... please don't hurt me!"
There was a moment of silence, then she spoke. I don't know, you said that before and you fucking tried to take off on me..... again! I don't trust you ! Pam said.
I promise I won't do it again, please don't hurt me, tears were flowing from my eyes as I begged her still with my head on her sneaker.
Ok, I'll give you one more chance. Pam said
I got up off my knees and stood up looking straight up at her, Thank you I said wiping the tears of my face.
Now sit there and don't move while I put this vacuum away. I'll be right back. I sat in the middle of her bedroom floor as her foot lifted over me an dragger the vacuum out of the room and down the hall to be put away, I dared not move at all, she had dominated me again.
Thoughts of what she would make me do now flooded through my mind.

Two minutes later she came back into the room, I was still in the same spot. She came over to me and put her feet on either side of me. I should just crush you now! It would be such a tragic accident, she said.

Pam nudged me with her right foot knocking me over on to my back and saw the under side of her sneaker coming down on to me. She put very little pressure on me leaving just my head sticking out in front of her toes. The pressure got worse as she pressed down a little. She is really going to do it I thought to myself. I could feel the air being forced out of my lungs as the tread of her sneaker threatened to end my life. PLEASE PAM! I'LL DO ANYTHING.... PLEASE DON'T CRUSH ME! I said begging for her to stop. Just the weight of her sneaker with out her foot in it could crush me.
Please ugh...... Pam...... I'll ..do whet ever you want, I said as her giant sneaker was slowly crushing me.
Anything huh? Pam said. Yes, I said.

Ok, I want another foot rub..... a good one and I .... He he.. want you to kiss my feet too. Pam said with a giggle. Yes, anything, I said hoping she would stop crushing me.

Her foot lifted off of me and in a flash her giant fingers curled around me lifting me up and depositing me on her bed. I was disoriented from the speed which she lifted me and then heard two loud thumps as her sneakers hit the floor and her sock clad feet quickly were on both sides of me.
Her feet stunk bad but then again so did I, I must smell like a foot myself. Pam took off her right sock and held the mouth open so I could walk in. Neither of us said a word, I just walked down to the toe section and waited for my giant ex-wife's toes to come at me, but they didn't. She closed me in the sock and then I heard drawers opening and closing, There it is, she said.

Then I heard her say "crawl out here". So I crawled out of her smelly old sock only to be met with her giant bare foot just as I got out. She was looking at me with an evil grin and was holding some thread in her hand. She grabbed me and started to wrap the thread around my waist in opposite directions so the thread stretched out on either side of me. She then tied the thread around each or her ankles. Um.... What are you doing? I asked Pam. Just having some fun, she said.
Then she started to spread her legs, the thread tied around each ankle and me in the middle , the thread tightened around my waist as the slack tightened..... ough.. she could rip me in half with this thread pulling me from each side. She spread her legs slowly, I felt my waist crushing, Please Pam, stop, your hurting me. The thread (rope to me) was tight around me as she effortlessly threatened to tare me in half. Suddenly her legs came back together and I fell to my knees thankful she didn't keep pulling me apart. She put her giant foot next to me, Kiss it, .... Kiss it fucking good you little shit, of I'll tare your little body in half, Pam boomed from above.
I didn't waist any time and begun to kiss her giant sweaty foot over and over, I had to try to make her happy so she won't kill me with this rope still around me.

I could taste the salty sweat as I kissed her feet. They were hot and smelled awful.
She started to spread her legs again and I felt the rope tighten around me, she was playing with me now.
I can't take much more of these games with her.
Then I hear the back door , Nicole is home. Mom, I'm home, I hear Nicole sing out.
She walks right into Pam's bedroom and sees me tied up with the thread that is tied to each of Pam's ankles. What are you doing to dad? Nicole asks.
I am still mad at him so I am issuing a little payback, Don't worry he is fine, Pam tells her daughter.
Here, you can take him, I'm taking a shower and going to bed, Pam tells Nicole. Pam unties the thread from her ankles but leaves it around me and goes into the bathroom.
Are you ok dad? Nicole asks. Yes I am sweetie, I say. What was mom doing to you? She was just playing around, I'm ok, really, I say. Well, ok, lets go to my room, Nicole says. Ok, um Nicole can you get my cell phone out of the top drawer? I say. Sure daddy, she says as she digs it out of the dresser then grabs me in her fist and heads to her bedroom.
We got back to Nicole's bedroom and she gently unwrapped the thread from my body and placed me on her bed. Mom's still bitter huh? Nicole says with a little giggle. Just a little, I say with a little laugh too.

Hey Nicole can you give me my phone I need to make a call. Ok if you can rub my feet one more time after he he, Nicole says. Sure, I say as if I was programmed to.
Nicole puts the phone next to me on her bed and I call Tammy back.
Hi Billy, how are you, are you ok? Tammy says. Yes I'm fine, I say.
Do you want to come over and watch a movie tomorrow? Tammy asks. Sure that sounds great, but my daughter's Birthday is tomorrow can we do it the day after? I say. That would be fine, I have to work but I should be out by 6:00 so I can pick you up on my way home. Tammy said. Cool, then it's a date, I said, see you Thursday then.
The call ended and Nicole said in a sing song voice ohhh someone's got a date.
And now you have a date with my feet, Nicole said laughing. In a flash her giant stinky yellow socks were in front of me.

Nicole pulled off her socks and looked down at me and smiled, I then walked into the putrid yellow sock and waited for my stepdaughters giant toes to enter.
They soon slowly entered resting on top of me, I started to rub her toes moving my hands in between them and soon heard her moan, Ohh that feels so good, thank you daddy, Nicole says.

I spent the next half hour rubbing her feet then she let me out and put me in the shoe box that is my bedroom.
She leaves for a while and I just pace around in my box with no way to get out on my own.
She came back with a bowl of warm water and placed it in the shoe box with me. Here, you can take a nice warm bath, Nicole said as she put the cover back on the shoe box to give me some privacy.

Thanks Nicole, I said.

By the time I was finished washing, Nicole had washed my clothes and dried them with a hair drier.
Nicole removed the bowl of water and I got into the thick clean sock she left me to sleep in.
She placed the cover back on the shoe box I was in and put it under her bed for the night, I fell asleep listening to the sounds of the bed creaking with the weight of my giant stepdaughter falling asleep above me.

I slept very good that night, in fact I didn't even wake up when Nicole got up, showered, and dressed.
I felt my shoe box gently slide out from under the bed and light flooded in as Nicole lifted the cover off .
Good morning sleepy head, Nicole says. Good morning honey, I say.
Nicole put some folded paper towels in the box so I could relieve my self and in an instant her giant hand reached in and crumpled up the paper towel and threw it away.
Are you hungry Daddy? Nicole asks. Yes! I say. She picks me up with her thumb and index finger and turns her hand palm up and releases her grip on me, I land gently on my back in the center of her soft palm as her fingers curl protectively around me. I can hear her bare feet slapping against the wood floor as she carries me to the kitchen and sets me down on the kitchen table. Pancakes? Nicole tells me.
Yes, thank you, I say.
Nicole! I yell out to her, come here. Oh, what is it? she says walking back over to the table.
Happy Birthday honey! I yell up to her with a big smile on my face. Thank you daddy, she says smiling down at me.
Sorry I don't have anything for you, It's kind of hard to go shopping at my size, I say up to her laughing a bit.
That's ok, you're here with me and that's good enough, she says.
Nicole, I will make it up to you when I..... um ... well, If I ever grow back, I say up to her.
I hope you grow back soon, now that I'm sixteen you can teach me how to drive, I rather you than mom, she has no patients, Nicole says giggling.
Hay! Nicole says. Why don't you come to school with me, It's the last day of school before the summer and only a half day.
I don't know, I could get hurt so easy, I told her.
Mom has already gone for the day, you will be alone all day, She says. That's ok, I tell her.
Well I will have to keep you in the shoe box then, Nicole says.
I didn't want to spend the day trapped in a shoe box, why don't I have a choice anymore? I just want to roam around freely, I think to my self.
I just look up at her, I'll stay here but not in the shoe box, I say. No, I don't think so, I have to know you're safe, She says.
Her giant fingers effortlessly wrap around me and place me back in the shoe box and she puts the cover back on. I start to pace around in my small space listening to Nicole putting her sneakers on and getting her back pack . It was dark and boring in my box. I feel the floor shake as Nicole starts to go.
Aww Shit, I say to myself. I yell out at the top of my lungs, Nicole!, I'll come with you! She must have heard me because her giant foot falls got closer to the shoe box, Then the cover lifted off and I looked up at the giantess standing at her full height, she just removed the cover with her sneaker and looked down at me.
She had on white jean shorts and a pink t-shirt with her new gray sneakers with pink laces. She hardly ever wore flip flops, she has pretty feet but just always preferred sneakers.
Where will I stay? I ask her nervously.
You can ride in my backpack, she says. Wont I get crushed by your books? No, I'll put you in the side pocket, Nicole says.
Ok, but please be careful with me, I tell her. I will, just stay put and you will be ok, she tells me.
Her giant fingers gently pick me up and deposited me in the side pocket of her backpack and closed the flap.

I felt the back pack lifted in the air as she placed it on her back and we were off to high school.
I just sat there feeling the gentle sway of her walk as she headed for the bus stop.
I was getting a little nervous wondering if I made the right decision but there was no turning back now.

Chapter 13 by Bildo

I stayed quiet in the pocket of Nicole's back pack during the bus ride just listening to chit chat and laughter among the teenagers.
The bus arrived at school and the movement began again as Nicole walked to class.
The flap opened and I saw the pretty face of my sixteen year old stepdaughter looking down at me.
How's it going in there so far, she says. I give her the thumbs up. She smiles down at me and says, Stay hidden, I don't want to lose you, and closes the flap.
She puts the back pack down and I can tell we are in a classroom, I can't help but climb up and peak out of the flap. I jump as right in front of me is a pair of giant feet in flip flops. I can't see who they belong to, I can only see under the desk, I realize Nicole put her back pack under her chair so I am real close to the girl's feet at the desk behind Nicole.
The room gets dark as the lights turn off and I hear the teacher say they will be watching a movie today.

The movie has been playing for a while now so I just sat in the pocket of Nicole's back pack. All of a sudden the pocket pushed in on me pressing me against the wall of it, my breath was forces from my lungs, What the fuck was crushing me!
The pressure stopped and I could breathe again. I quickly climbed to the top to look out and was horrified to see a giant toe right over my head. It was the girl sitting behind Nicole, She was absentmindedly playing with Nicole's back pack with her feet whale watching the movie.

Then the girl's toe lifted the flap and in a panic I let go falling a short distance back into the pocket.
The sour smell of this girl's feet entered the pocket as she continued to play with the flap above me.
Then the toes disappeared, I felt relief, but then the pocket started to crush again. I was pushed in my gut from what I assume to be her big toe over and over again then she must have put her sole on the pocket as my whole body was being crushed . Please stop, please! I begged to myself, this girl could kill me and not even know it. The simple innocent movements of this girl could be my end and Nicole doesn't even know what is happening.
The crushing is relentless, it comes and goes, then she plays with the flap again, I look up and see two of the five giant toes enter the pocket. I crouch down as the toes almost touch the tip of my head.
The powerful toes move back and forth over and over again as the other toes start to crush me from outside of the pocket.

My body is getting a beating from an unaware giant girl and my stepdaughter sitting above me is unaware of this too.
I decide to get out as soon as those giant toes leave, I don't want, to but I am in danger in here.

The toes crush me a little more and I am praying this girl stops long enough for me to climb out.
The big and second toe comes down further bending the top lip of the pocket down with ease.
I am squished into the fetal position as the toes crush me into the bottom of the pocket, They then start to pinch me in between them. My arm gets caught between the girls giant smelly toes and is bent in an awkward position, It feels like it's going to break then she lets go, then her toes plunge forcefully down to the bottom of the pocket sliding against me. Thank god I wasn't under them I surely would have been crushed. But now I was standing and the top of her toes were against me my face being forced in between the big and second toe as she unknowingly was crushing me into the back of Nicole's back pack pocket.

I could hear the muffled sounds of the movie playing outside as this girl was playing with my life.
Just less than a week ago I would never have thought that I would be in this vulnerable position.
Her toes stopped moving but still pinned me against them, my face still in between her toes.
Suddenly the giant toes left, but I knew they would be back so I quickly climbed to the top of the pocket, slipped over the edge and lowered myself to the floor that was not to far down.
I looked over at the giant feet that had tortured me, the toes wiggled as if the girl was bored.
She moved her feet to the back pack again and I ran to the chair leg and watched as the giant feet played with the pocket again, pushing it and kneading it like pizza dough. Thank god I got out of there.

I looked around in the dark room at the sea of feet, some in flip flops, sneakers, flats, boys and girls although this class looked like it had more girls than boys.

I have to get Nicole's attention so she can put me in a safer place.

I walked over to Nicole's grey sneaker and decide to climb onto it. I decide to climb onto the toe section because it is the easiest part to reach.
I climb up onto the tip of Nicole's sneaker and reach the first of her pink laces, then her foot leaches forward like she is stretching. I am barely holding on to her bottom lace as I look up at her stretched out leg up to her white shorts and the bottom of her desk.
Her foot starts to move back and forth and I notice her feet are under the chair in front of her, suddenly her foot hits something, it's another foot and I am throne off her foot and landed on the sneaker she hit.
Sorry Keith, I hear Nicole say. A little ha ha comes from Keith.
My body slid down through the loop on the Nike sneaker and got tangled a bit. Then booming from above, Miss Keller my I go to the bathroom, Yes Keith you may.
God no! I say to myself as I desperately tried to get un tangled. The floor went by as a blur as he walked out of the class into the hall. My body was pointed toward the toe part looking up at the boy who was unaware of me hanging on to his sneaker laces for dear life.
As he walked I could smell his faint foot odor, then he entered the bathroom and I looked up as he stopped at the urinal and unzipped his jeans as I was almost untangled, I looked up again as he started to pee, his member was twice my size shooting his yellow stream down into the urinal.

Just as he finished I got myself free as he walked over to the sink to wash his hands and I flew off his sneaker and went sliding across the floor hitting the wall behind the trash can, I got knocked out, for how long, I don't know. I woke up with a throbbing head.
I have to find Nicole, I should have just stayed on Keith's sneaker and he would have been back with Nicole by now.

I know I am in a boy's bathroom but that's it I have no idea where to find Nicole.
I start to make my way out rubbing my aching head. I crawl on my belly under the door and stand up looking at the empty hall. The I hear it, The movie playing! I run down the hall keeping my body close to the wall, getting closer toward the sound of the movie coming from a nearby classroom.

I slide under the door into the dark classroom scanning the floor for those grey sneakers with pink laces.

I looked around but didn't see Nicole's sneakers, But this was the right place, the same movie was playing. I looked up at the clock, 11:30. Oh shit, I must have been knocked out for a while, I was in the right classroom but a different period and school will be out for the summer in fifteen minutes.
I have a feeling I am fucked unless I show myself to someone, But that could be even worse.

I think if I can carefully make my way quickly around the classroom maybe I can find one of my daughters friends I can trust.
I run carefully to the back of the room and look at all the feet, I scurry around the chairs looking up at the giants to hopefully see a familiar face, but no luck so far.
Then I came to a pair of brown ugg boots, looking up I see the girl has on a mini dress, I continue looking up past her desk and to her face. It's Sara! The girl that was there when Nicole opened up her Birthday present that was ME! So she knows about me, but I do remember she was a little rough with me, but she never held a tiny person before. I have to take the chance, Shit! The movie is ending, I have to get out of sight fast before the lights turn back on. I don't see a back pack but I see she has those boots that have little pouches on the side for a cell phone or whatever. The Velcro flap is open!
I have to somehow get in there. Her leg is very close to the leg of the chair, so I try to shimmy up the thin metal chair leg, It's not easy but I did it, just high enough to drop myself into the little pouch in her boot. I jumped and as luck would have it I made it inside.
The lights came on and I felt the giantess start to move, her leg rubbed against the chair slightly crushing me and knocking the Velcro flap down locking me in. But I felt safe.

I was jostled with each step as Sara took. I had to figure out a way to get her attention, so she can call Nicole, She must be worried sick. I think it would be safer to just sit in here quiet until Sara gets home.
I don't want to risk her finding me with some of her classmates around.

Sara must have been walking home from school as she carried me effortlessly to her home.
She walked in her house shutting the door behind her. Hi mom, Sara called out. Oh Hi honey her mother Cindy said. How was your last day of school, Cindy said. Great! Sara said.

So that is where my boots were, Cindy says to Sara. Sorry mom I borrowed them, te he, Sara said.
Why do you insist on wearing those boots in the summer? Cindy asks Sara.
I like them mom, they go good with my mini dress and they are so soft and comfy inside, Sara told her mother.
But Sara don't they make your feet sweat a lot? Cindy says. Yeh, a little, Sara says.
Just put them back in my closet when you're done with them please, Cindy says.
Sara starts to walk away when her mother calls her, Sara......... Sara(louder), SARA! Um , What, Sara says.
I'm going out shopping with some of the girls in a little while so Amber's mom is going to drive you to Nicole's slumber party ok. And turn those ear buds down, you'll go deff!,Sara's mother says. Sure mom, then turns them back up and heads for her bedroom.

I have to get Sara's attention before she shuts me in her mother's closet, I start yelling but she doesn't hear me. I am just bounced around as Sara walks up the stairs.
The boot starts to move and I hear the scraping sound as Sara's foot pulls out of the boot. I hear the closet door shut leaving me trapped in the boot pouch for who knows how long.
I reach up and try to break the Velcro bond that keeps me trapped in here, but its no use I am staying in here till someone gets me out. I feel so bad for Nicole, she must be so upset that I am lost.
My world is still quiet, I can hear distant voices coming from down stairs as they go about their business unaware of me stuck inside this boot.
I find myself a little sleepy, and doze off.

Suddenly I hear someone enter the room and walking around, I don't know if I should try to yell out or not, I wish I knew who was out there.

The closet door opens and I hear someone moving hangers around, Ahh, This will go good with my jeans. It was Sara's mother ,Cindy!
I can hear her mumbling to herself and feel the boot move a little, Jesus Sara your feet stunk up my friggen boots, Cindy said to herself.
I decide to call out to her, Cindy........ I still hear noises of what sounds like shoes being moved around, I yell louder, CINDY!
All goes quiet and I hear Cindy say, What the hell? I call out again Cindy it's me Billy, Nicole's dad.
Billy? Cindy says. Yes I am in the boot pouch, I need your help!
I hear the loud tearing of the Velcro pouch as Cindy opens it up then looks down at me with her pretty face.
How the hell did you end up there? Did Sara take you form Nicole? I'll kick her ass if she did, Cindy said.
No, no, She didn't, she kind of saved me and doesn't even know it, I said.

I told her the whole story of how I ended up in here, It's my own fault I should have just stayed put, I told her. She just sat on her bed listening to me still in her boot pouch. Billy, Cindy said, If you stayed put you may have been crushed by that girl's foot, you did the right thing by getting out of Nicole's backpack. And Nicole should be more careful with you, Cindy added,

Here lit me get you out of there, Cindy says. I'm just going to tilt the boot and you can just crawl out.
Cindy tilted the giant boot onto its side and I crawled out on to her huge bed.
She then threw the boot on the floor, damn these stink, I don't know why my daughter likes to wear them in the summer, Cindy says with a scrunched up nose. Fashion Cindy, fashion, I said and we both laughed.
Cindy, I need to get back to Nicole, she must be going crazy looking for me, I say.
Um, I have to leave soon, I am going shopping, um........ let me think, Cindy says.
I can call Nicole and Pam can come get you, Cindy said. No, Pam is working till 6:00 and she is picking up pizza for the party on her way home. I said.
Shit it's only 12:30, Cindy said.
Tell you what, I can call Nicole and tell her you are ok and I can send you back home with Sara, she is going to the party anyway, but I will be out and Amber's mom is picking Sara up around 5:00 or so.

That sounds fine, I say.
Well, not really Billy Cindy says. Um, I mean, Sara is my daughter and all but I don't trust her with you, she can be a little, well , Mean..... or controlling.
I looked up at Cindy a little confused. Why do you think that? I say.
Can't be any worse than Pam , I blurted out with out thinking. What, did Pam hurt you? Cindy says looking concerned.
Um, No, Just our relationship was a mess that's all, I said covering for Pam, I don't know why though.
I wish there was a way to get you to Nicole with out Sara knowing, Cindy says.
I could hide in her backpack if she is bringing it with her tonight, I say. No, I won't be here to hide you in it and if I put you in there now she will surely find you when she is packing her stuff in it, Cindy said.

Then Cindy looks down at the boot lying on the floor, Um, I can put you back in that pouch in the boot and If I tell Sara she can wear them I bet she will, I don't think she will even look in the pouch, That is the only thing I can think of, Cindy said.
Well, If that is the only way, I'll try it, I said.
I will call Nicole and tell her where to find you and explain why I didn't want Sara to know.
But if Sara doesn't wear the boots you will just have to stay in there for the night, I won't be back till late, and as it is I will be leaving soon so you could be in there for hours before you get to Pam's, Cindy said.
It's up to you if you want to take that chance, she said.
What if Sara finds me? I said.
I don't know what she'll do, she may be fine or she could hurt you, I just don't know, Cindy said.

Maybe you should just stay here and I can drive you back tomorrow, Cindy said.
I can't do that, Today is Nicole's Birthday, I have to be with her, I said.
Ok, The boot it is then, Cindy says.
What is Nicole's cell number? Cindy asked. I told her and she called Nicole.

"yes Nicole, I will send him with Sara and Amber...... No problem,,,, No they don't know .I'm not sure I trust Sara, she can get rough sometimes so I will hide Billy in the pouch of the boot.
If she decides to wear something else on her feet I will bring Billy over tomorrow ok. You're very welcome, and Happy Birthday! Bye.
Cindy hung up and I was so relieved that Nicole would not be worried. Thank you Cindy, I owe you a big one, I say.
It's no problem, really, Cindy says. Just be careful.
Ok, I have to get going, Cindy says. Before I put you in the boot can you help me with something real quick? she says.
Sure, I say. I don't know what shoes to ware with these as she hold up a pair of jeans still on the hanger.
Sneakers, ankle boots, flats, heels? She says.
Well I would have to see the jeans on you first, It's hard to picture with those yoga you have on, I say.
Ha ha , Ok, I'll change first, Can I pick you up and put you on the floor? You can check out my shoes , Cindy said.
Sure, I said.
I stood up on her bed as her giant hand slowly came at me, her soft palm pressed against my back as the giant digits closed around me pinning my arms at my side then lifting me up. She didn't put me down right away, she lifted me up to her face and just looked at me for a minute with her big blue eyes, You're so cute, I know you don't like being tiny, but you are cute like this, Cindy said with a giggle.
Aww, thank you, I say pretending to be bashful.

Do you have a girlfriend? She asked. Well no, but I do have a date tomorrow night with a girl I met, I said.
Oh, nice! How, .... Um ..... what will you do on your date? She asked.
She is picking me up, literally, I laughed at my own joke, and we are going to her place to watch a movie, I said.

How would you get, um you know.... Romantic, I could feel her hands getting sweaty around me as she asked me these questions. I'm sorry, It's none of my business, Cindy said.
It's just I think you could still make a woman happy even at your size, her grip tightened around me a little.
Probably, I said. But I would rather be normal size.
Oh yah, of course, Here let me put you down and I'll change, Cindy said.
Her giant hand gently lowered me to her bedroom floor, she opened her hand and I stumbled and landed flat on my back on the soft carpet in between her sneakers and looked up at the 42 year old giantess in her yoga pants and tang top as she stood to her full height. For her age she was gorges!
O , I'm sorry are you ok, she said giggling. Ha ha, yes I'm fine, I said still laying on my back.
I must be quite the sight to you from down there, she said. Yes I said, as I turned my head to the side noticing how the sneaker effortlessly crushed the fibers of the carpet next to me.
I stood up and she said, lets see how tall you are compared to me, stand up against my foot.

I thought this was weird, I mean HELLO, It's obvious I'm tiny, but oh well I'll humor her.
I walked a few steps over to her sneaker and stood an inch or so from it, I was almost up to the ankle.
The giant powerful woman looks down at me and said, Wow! You look so cool standing next to me.

Glad you think so, I yelled up to her.
I want to see how tall you are without me having my sneakers on, she said.
Why? I said. But before I knew it she kicked off her sneakers almost hitting me with them and then took off her white cotton ankle socks then placed her bare foot right next to me. She thought her daughter's feet smelled, hers I'm sure were not much better.
Ok, stand up against it, she ordered. I pressed my little body against the inside of her foot, as I touched her foot I heard a soft moan from far above. There, I said I just come up to your ankle bone.
Um,... would you,... um can you touch my feet again? It just felt amazing to have such a tiny person touch them, Cindy said.
I sighed, Sure, I said. I started to kind of rub the side and top of her foot, Oh wow!, Cindy said, That feels so weird and awesome at the same time having your little hands touching my foot, I love that feeling . Oh I'm sorry Billy, they must stink, she said not even moving them hoping I would say it was ok.
I craned my neck looking up at her, Oh god they are awful , I say in a joking manner. No shah, Really? They can't be that bad, Cindy says with a laugh. Oh yes, I say fake coughing and then start to laugh.
You little wise ass, she says. Oh, please Cindy, get them stinkers away, I said laughing.
He he you little shit, I'll show you stinky feet, she says laughing at me.
Her right foot lifts up and she knocks me on my back with her big toe then her foot hovers over me like a giant space craft and she starts to lower it down on me. Her bare foot makes contact with my body and starts to push me down into the carpet. My face was under her sweaty toes, the rest of my body was under the ball of her foot. How do they smell now , she says laughing. She thinks she is joking around with me but I no longer feel that way as the air is forced from my lungs.
Maybe these stinky feet should crush you, she says as she puts a little more pressure on me apparently not realizing a little to her is a lot to me! I panic a little as it's getting very hard to breath under the immense weight.
Just as it was getting hard to breath she lifted her giant foot off of me.
That will teach you for being a wise ass, she said as she walked over to her bed to get the cloths she will change into.
I catch my breath and sit up then stand up. I see the indent of my body and her foot in the carpet.
Are you ok? I didn't crush the wittle wise ass did I? She said laughing.
You almost did, I told her, then I let out a little laugh, no use getting mad at the woman that is trying to help me.
I have to change so turn around, she says making twirling motions with her finger.
I turned around and just walked over to her closet to look at her shoes. She was done by the time I reached the closet. She put on various footwear and told me to choose a pair that looked good with her jeans.
The ankle boots, I say. They look good with your outfit.
Ok, Thanks, Cindy says twirling around me in her ankle boots to model them for me.

Ok, I have to go, I am running late, Sara is out with Amber and should be back soon, you will have to stay in that boot pouch till Amber's mom comes over to pick the girls up and that will be your ticket to get to Nicole.. IF Sara wears the boots.

Ready? Cindy asks me as she lowers her hand to me. Yes, I guess I have to be, I say.
She picks me up between her thumb and index finger and lowers me into the pouch.
Are you sure you want to do this? She asks. Yes, I say, I don't want to miss Nicole's Birthday. I'll take the chance.
Ok, Good luck Billy, she says and closes the flap. Um, Cindy, can you leave the flap open please? I say.
The Velcro tears open and Cindy is looking down at me, I can't leave it open, Sara could easily see you or you could fall out, It has to be shut tight, sorry, Cindy says with a pouty face.
Her giant finger shuts me in and soon I will be at the unaware mercy of her teenage daughter Sara.
I just sit down in the slightly cramped space waiting for Sara, I am getting worried about Sara finding me, I mean if her own mother doesn't trust her.... I don't know,... I wonder if I made the right decision.
I am bored, I think I have been in here for at least two hours. Just the smell of leather, swayed, and a slight foot smell is all that surrounds me.

I drifted off to sleep and was awakened hearing two girls laughter coming from a distance. Sara and Amber must be back.
I can hear them talking down stairs, I start to get nervous and try to get out but it's no use I can't budge the flap. I wasn't scared of Sara before Cindy warned me, but now I find myself sweating, just hoping I will make it to Nicole's in one piece.
I then hear the two voices getting closer, then they are in the room with me.
My body is bumped around the small space as I feel the boot lifting into the air. Like them, My mom called me and said I could have them, I hear Sara say. Wow those are cool, Amber says, Can I try them on? Sure, you can even ware then tonight if you want, Sara says.
I hear and feel the rubbing as Amber's foot glides into the boot right on the other side of the wall that separates me from her foot.
The giant girl walks around unaware of her tiny passenger being bumped around in the boot pouch.
I then hear a car horn beeping , The girls franticly get their stuff together as the car horn beeps again, jees mom I'm coming, Amber says.
I am tossed around as the girls run to the car.
Inside the car I hear Amber's mom, " Amber, Your dad fell off the ladder and hurt his leg, It's not serious but he can't drive. I need to go home and bring him to the hospital but your sister isn't home yet, I need to have you home, she's not old enough to stay by herself. I will drop Sara off at Nicole's, it's right on the way. I'm so sorry Amber, If we get back in time I will bring you to the party."
Aww, but mom Ashley is twelve she is old enough! Honey don't argue with me, It shouldn't take long.
Oh shit what am I going to do now! I can't just revile myself to this girl and Nicole will think I am ok and still at Sara's house if she sees Amber without the boots on.
I wonder if I should just yell for Sara but that could be worse. The car stops and Sara gets out, Bye, I hope your dad is ok, see you later,...... I hope, Sara says as she runs to Nicole's house.
The car stops and I feel my world moving again as Amber runs in the house to wait for her little sister.

I stay totally quiet as Amber goes about her business. I am hoping her mom and dad get home soon so Amber and I can get back to Nicole.
I hear the door open , Hey, I'm home, shouts Ashley. Amber tells Ashley the dad fell off the ladder story and that it's not serous and he just needs it looked at. Ok I hope he will be ok, Ashley says.
I thought you had a Birthday party to go to tonight? Ashley says . Not now, Mom says I have to watch you, Amber says in an annoyed tone.
I am twelve! I think I'll be fine, Ashley says. Well not according to mom, Amber says.
Lets go watch tv, Amber tells Ashley. They walk into the living room and turn on the tv.

So how was your last day of school Ashley? Amber asks. It was great Mrs. Crowley let up play soccer all day then we had ice cream, then after I got home mom let me go over to Steph's house and we played more soccer, it was so fun, now my feet are killing me, Ashley said as she kicked off her sneakers.
Well now there killing me! Amber said. Rub my feet pleeeeease, Ashley says. No!, get those disgusting smelly things away from me, Amber says. Smell them, cone on smell, Ashley says laughing.
Get those away from me, go wash your friggin feet!, Amber says a little mad.
When did you get new boots? Ashley says. They are not new, they are Sara's she is letting me wear them tonight but they are getting hot, Amber said as she pulled the boots off her feet.
I just sat quiet listening to the girls talk then Amber took off the boots, I felt her foot leave the boot and all was still again.

Those are neat, what is that little pouch on the side for, Ashley said. My heart started to beat faster as I heard the girls mention the pouch I was in.
Oh, I never noticed that, must be for a cell phone of something, Amber said.
I have to pee, grab the phone if it rings, Amber said as she got up and walked out of the room leaving the boots me and Ashley alone.
I don't know what to do, I can't let them find me. Then to my horror the Velcro starts to come un done, light pores in and I hear a gasp and as my eyes adjust I see a giant young face of what must be Ashley looking directly at me.

Chapter 14 by Bildo
Author's Notes:

This is taking me a long time, wrighters block sucks.

Why don't they fly? Sara says. They don't think it is a good idea to take Billy on a plane, they search everything these days and they might find Billy, Pam says.
I looked up in fear as this twelve year old looked down at me with her big brown eyes. We just stared at each other for a second, Oh my god are you real? She said. Um, yes, I had an accident and shrunk, I need some help, I said. Did Amber put you in here? Ashley asked. No, Sara's mom did so I can get back to Nicole, I said. Huh? She said. I sigh, It's a long story, I said.
So Amber doesn't know you are hear? Ashley says. No she doesn't.
Just then her eyes quickly dart around and her giant fingers enter the pouch and grab me out, and wind gets knocked out of me as this giant girl has me a little too tight between her thumb and index finger.
Amber comes out of the bathroom as Ashley stands up and quickly balls her fist around me.
What are you doing Ashley? Amber asks. Oh, nothing, just checking out your boots, I'm going to my room now, see ya, Ashley says.
It's dark and moist in Ashley's fist, I hear her close her door and it sounds like she locked it too.
She opened her hand and I fell a short distance to the comforter on her bed. She sat on her bed in front of me, her white ankle socks with pink dots on them just a few feet from me at my size and I could smell their foul odor. So, Tell me your long story, she says. I don't have much time, I say, I need to go back in the boot so I can get back to my daughter's Birthday party.
How come you are hiding in a boot? She says. I told her how Sara's mom doesn't trust her and how Nicole is waiting for me and everything got screwed up when Sara let your sister borrow her boots.
Now here I am with you, I said.
What's it like being this small? Ashley asks. A whole lot of helplessness, depending on other people for everything. Like getting off this bed, I can't unless you carry me. I have to worry about getting stepped on or hurt if someone holds me too tight or drops me, the list is endless. I say to her.
Well I won't hurt you and I would be gentle see, she gently wrapped her hand around me, her giant fingers closing around me with just my head sticking out from her fist. She brought me up to her huge face. She just stared at me for a minute pushing her dark blond hair from her eyes with her other hand.
My life is literally in the fist of a twelve year old, she then lowered me to the floor, opened her hand and I found myself staring at her socked feet. You are so small, my feet are much bigger than you, I can see how it could be easy for you to get accidently stepped on.
She moves her giant foot over me and I scream, No! Please don't step on me Ashley!
I'm not going to step on you, I just want to compare your size to my foot. I promise I won't crush you, She said. Do you trust me? She says hovering her foot over me. Yes, I said knowing I have no choice anyway.
Ok, lay down, she said. I lie down as her sweaty socked foot comes down on me just touching my body.
They must smell bad huh? She says. Yes they do, I say hoping she'll get it off me. But she didn't, she just started a playful laugh, smell them, take a big whiff, she said pushing her foot down on me just enough so I couldn't get out. She started to scrunch her toes forcing my head in in-between them, The smell was bad and she wouldn't stop. Ashley, Please stop!, They really stink! I yelled into her sock. I know huh, she said still laughing, I do this to my sister all the time but she can push it away, you can't. I think it's so funny, Ashley says.
Try to get out, she says as she lifts her foot off me a little, I slide out from under the giant foot but before I am all the way out she puts it down on me again pinning my legs. Her toes are on my legs and I can't get out from under them, she is not hurting me just holding me there forced to smell her sour feet.
She is laughing at me from far above, It's so funny to see you stuck there smelling my feet, she says giggling.
Ashley please move your feet, I say. Ok, she says and the giant toes that were on top of my legs moved up on top of my crotch her middle toe presses down on my crotch, I try with all my might to push it away but her giant toe but It is so much more powerful than me. Up up they go Ashley says as her toes move up and are now on my gut, then they move up my body again resting on my neck the tip of her second toe brushing my chin. I look up at the giant girl looking down at me her dark blond hair hanging down.

Why are you doing this to me? I yell up to her. I'm just joking, it's funny to make someone smell my feet and they can't do anything about it, I really wish it was my sister though, she hates my stinky feet, Ashley said.
Can you please stop now! Please Ashley? I say as sweet as I can so she will let my go.
Kiss my toe and I'll stop, she says. What? No, I'm not doing that to a twelve year old! I say.
Come on, she says. No, I won't do it, I say. Ok, I can wait, she says just leaving her foot on top of me but I am determined not to give in to her. Well? I said. Well what, she said playfully.
It must have been five minutes under her foot and it was starting to get hot under here, Damn she is stubborn.
OK, I say you win! I knew I would, she says giggling. I looked at the giant toe brushing my chin and pressed my mouth to it and gave it a kiss.
She laughed and removed her foot off me, and as if nothing had happened she bent down and picked me up. Lets show you to Amber so she can help you, she may freak out at first cause she is afraid of bugs but once she sees you are a person she will be fine, Ashley says.

Hay Amber I have something to show you, Ashley says. I sat in Ashley's cupped hands hoping Amber doesn't freak out and I end up hurt.
What is it, Amber says a little annoyed. Ashley uncups her hand and I see the giant Amber staring at me.
Ashley! What is it! It's Nicole's dad, Ashley says.

Whoa! How did he get so small? Amber says looking wide eyed at me.
The machine that shrank me burned up in a fire so I have to stay this way till it is rebuilt, I say to Amber from the palm of Ashley's hand.
Oh, so you will get big again, Amber says. Yes I will, I just don't know when, I tell her.
Ca.... Can I hold you? Amber says, Sure, just be careful, I can get crushed so easy in your hand, I say.

Ashley tilts her hand and I slide off in to Amber's upturned palm.

I look up at the two giant sisters and say, I need to get to Nicole's house for her birthday, she is expecting to find me in the pocket of those boots. Amber puts her thumb across my chest to hold me in place, It is a little too tight but I rather that than her dropping me.
How did you end up here? Amber said.
Well, It's a long story, Nicole took me to school and had me in her backpack under her chair and the girl sitting behind her started to play with the pocket I was in with her feet almost unknowingly crushing me, She was unaware of me, it wasn't her fault. But anyway I climbed out, things happened and we got separated so I wondered around looking for her but all I could find was Sara, so I hid in her boot pocket and she never found me but later her mom did.
Sara's mom hid me back in the boot so Sara would bring me to Nicole without even knowing it, I said.
Why didn't Sara's mom just give you to her instead of hiding you? Ashley asks. She doesn't trust Sara with me, I said. Oh yes, I can see that, Sara can be crewel when she wants to especially if she has a big advantage, Amber said.
Well I guess I am glad she didn't find me then, I said.
We won't hurt you, Amber said. You will just make me smell your feet, I said looking up at Ashley making a face at her.
Ashley! You didn't! Amber snapped at her. I was just having some fun with him, Ashley said.
None of this matters now, I need to get to Nicole, I said.

I have to wait for my mom to get home, then I will take you with me, I promise, Amber said.
I hope it is soon, I said. Oh, and I sorry about your dad, I said. Thanks, Amber said, It's no big deal he is not bad, just a sprang ankle but the E.R takes so long you know.
The phone rang so Amber gave me back to Ashley and answered it , and after a brief conversation she hung up. Mom and dad should be home in 20 minutes or so.
I have to go pack some things, Amber said as she ran off to her bedroom.
I just sat in Ashley's palm looking up at her big brown eyes. I wish you could stay with me tonight, Ashley said.
Thanks for your help Ashley, I said. You're welcome, she said.
Ashley sat on the couch and placed me on her bare thigh while she watched .t,v.
I couldn't help but notice how smooth and soft her skin was. Amber came bounding back in the room franticly getting her stuff ready to go. She had on her pajama bottoms and a tang top then stopped and looked down at me sitting on her sister's thigh. Ok Billy are you ready to go, I need to hide you before mom and dad get home. I'm ready, I say.
Are you sure you want to back in the boot? I can put you in my backpack or just my pocket, Amber says pulling open the pocket of her Pj'S.

It was 9pm when the car pulled up the driveway. Their home Amber said as she quickly but carefully grabbed me off Ashley's thigh, Where do you want me to put you? She says. Wherever you want, I tell her.
Ok, she says as she places me in her pajama pocket. I hear Ashley say , "Be careful with him and don't let anyone hurt him".
I won't Ash, Amber says.
Amber's mom helps her dad in the house and hurries back out the door to bring Amber to the party.
I am bounced around a lot in Amber's pocket as I bounce off her thigh and the other wall of her pocket as she runs to the car. She sits down and the movement stops as the car speeds off to Nicole's party.
I am lying on my stomach on her thigh as the movement and bumps of the car cause Ambers thigh to wiggle, I feel like I am on a giant waterbed.
We finally arrive at Nicole's and I slide to the bottom of Amber's pocket as she stands up.
She hugs and kisses her mom and runs inside with me bouncing all around in her pocket.
Amber! You made it! We saved some pizza and cake for you, I hear the giant girls say.
You can put your stuff in Nicole's room, Follow me, I hear Pam say.
They make small talk as they walk down the hall to Nicole's room the sound of the girls getting further away.
Amber puts her things down and kicks off her boots, I hear Pam say, " oh those are cute boots".
Can I check them out? Pam says. He's in my pocket, Amber says. What? Pam says. Billy, He's in my pocket, Amber says again. You found him? Pam said. No my little sister did, Amber said. Is he ok? Pam said. Yes, I am going to give him to Nicole in a little while when I can get her alone, Amber says.
Amber left to go join the party and I am thankful she didn't give me to Pam.
Here Amber have something to eat, Pam says. Amber sits at the kitchen table with me helplessly waiting in her pocket and has some pizza and cake as the other girls pile on the couch in the living room waiting to start a movie. Sara and Nicole join Amber in the kitchen. I have a gift for you in my backpack, come on I give it to you, Amber says. Amber and Nicole walk down the hall to Nicole's bedroom where as Sara goes back to the living room.
Amber opens her backpack and pulls out a small box wrapped in nice pink gold and orange Happy Birthday paper.
Nicole opens it, oh thank you I was looking at this ankle bracelet in the mall just the other day! Nicole said.
I have another gift for you, Amber says with a big smile. Light shines down on me as Amber's giant fingers enter the pocket. Her index finger bumps against my head pushing me down a little bit but then rubs the front of my body as I am hit softly from behind by her thumb then the pressure increases as she pinches me between them and I am lifted out and placed in her palm.

Nicole's eyes went wide and started to tear up as she looked down at me in Amber's palm.
Oh my god daddy I thought you were lost, I was so glad when Sara's mom called to tell me you were ok, and when Sara didn't have the boots on I figured you were still at Sara's house, I'm so sorry for not keeping an eye on you, I was so scared I would never see you again and what horrible things could happen to you at this size, thank you so much Amber, I love you!
Nicole, calm down...... ok..... breath..... see, I'm ok, you can enjoy your Birthday party now, I told her.
Here Nicole, take him, Amber said as she transferred me to Nicole's up turned palm.
Come join the party dad, Nicole said to me. Well I don't know, I don't think it's a good idea Nicole, I said.
Come on dad only one girl hasn't seen you yet. Nicole said. Who is here? I said. Amber, Sara, who both have seen you and Katelyn who is the only one who hasn't seen you, she is cool though, she is one of the best Cheerleaders on our football team, Nicole said.
She didn't wait for my answer and just carried me down the hall to the living room where the other girls were waiting for the movie to start.
Hay girls my dad is going to join us for the movie, Nicole says. Is he still , you know small, Sara says excited. Yes he is Nicole says. Katelyn just has a confused look on her face.
Amber is standing next to Nicole joined soon by Sara all staring down at me.
What are you guys looking at? Katelyn says. Come and see Sara says. Katelyn gets up and looks at me in Nicole's palm. Holy shit! What the fuck is that! Katelyn says looking down at me her blond hair hanging down almost touching me. He's not an It, He is my dad, Nicole tells Katelyn.
Holy fuck what happened to him? Katelyn asked. Nicole told the girls the story of how I ended up like this.
Katelyn was a cute blond haired blue eyed girl with pink streaks in her hair who was a tough girl that didn't take any shit from anyone, she looked at me helpless in my stepdaughters palm.
Hold him, Sara tells Katelyn. Shut up Sara, I think I should ask Nicole's dad if he wants to be held, Katelyn says a little annoyed at Sara.
I think I like this Katelyn I thought to myself.
Would you mind If I held you, Katelyn asks me. You can hold me, I tell her.
Nicole carefully tips her hand and I slide into Katelyn's waiting palm.
Katelyn curled her giant fingers around me almost into a fist so I couldn't fall out. Wow this is amazing I am holding a grown man in my hand, Katelyn said.
Wow Katelyn, you could squeeze the air out of him if you wanted to, Sara said. Really Sara! You're a sick fuck! Katelyn snapped. Can we start the movie now? Amber said. Yes Nicole told her.
Pam poked her head in, Girls I'm going to watch some t.v. in my bedroom now, watch out for your dad Nicole. I will, good night mom, Nicole says.

The four girls had their sleeping bags blankets and pillows on the floor and got comfortable and started the movie.
Katelyn put me on the floor with them ready to watch the movie.
Sara was digging in her bag and pulled out some nail polish. Hey Nicole your dad can paint our toe nails! Sara said. Good idea! Nicole said, can you do it daddy? Well, um .... I guess so, I sad not really wanting to do it. You don't have to paint their toes if you don't want to, Katelyn says looking at Sara.
It's ok, I'll do it, I say.
Sara opened the bottle of light blue nail polish and handed me the brush and was the first to put her sweaty toes in front of me. I took the brush and with a bit of effort I began to paint Sara's toes.
I started with her big toe and worked my way to her little one, every time I looked up at her she was staring down at me and it made me a little uncomfortable.

After about ten minutes I was done painting Sara's toes, the strong polish mixed with foot sweat is all I could smell.
Next, I yell out. Katelyn says she is all set, Nicole likes the polish she has on already and Amber doesn't like blue polish so I guess I'm off the hook for the rest.
The girls are sitting on the couch except Sara, she is sitting on the floor with her back up against the couch and her knees pulled up to her chest, and me, I am sitting at Sara's feet. The girls were watching the movie but Sara was watching me.
Suddenly her giant foot pushed me over so I was flat on my back and I was quickly pinned under Sara's stinky foot
I was helpless under the crushing weight of Sara's foot, her soft sole was pushing the air from my lungs as my ribs felt like they would crack any minute.
Suddenly her foot was instantly lifted off me as I heard some yelling from one of the girls, It was Katelyn.
I looked up to see Katelyn easily put Sara in a leg lock around her neck as Katelyn was sitting right behind Sara up on the couch. I ran as the two giantesses fought so I wouldn't get hurt.
Katelyn forced her feet into Sara's face, "Here smell my feet you sick fuck! See how it feels to be forced to smell feet you bitch!" Katelyn yells to Sara as she over powers Sara and puts her feet in Sara's face.

Katelyn lets Sara go, Touch him again and I'll kick your fucken ass, Katelyn says.
Katelyn's giant hand reaches down and picks me up gently, are you alright? She asks me. Yes I,... I'm fine I say out of breath.
Thanks for saving me from her, I say to Katelyn. No problem, Katelyn says looking at Sara with daggers in her eyes.
I hear the phone ringing then stop, Mom must have got it Nicole says.
Want me to hold you in my hand when we watch the movie? Katelyn says to me. Um.. sure I say. I know Katelyn is just trying to keep me safe but she can't stay up all night with me and it's 10:00 pm.
Katelyn's palm was warm and gentle, her fingers curled up just slightly as she rested her hand on her lap.
We all quieted down and started to watch the movie. Then we heard Pam's door open and she came down the hall and into the living room.
Hi girls, Pam says, I need to take Billy, his co worker has to pick him up tonight. Awww why? Nicole wines. They are going to the main office in Ohio first thing in the morning and I need to get him ready, Kelly will be here in an hour.
Really? I say. Really, Pam says. Crap, I have a date with Tammy tomorrow night. I say as I see Katelyn looking down at me in the palm of her hand with a frown.
Can't it wait till at least tomorrow? I say. Then I think of how I would make it through the night with out Sara getting a hold of me, ok, I say.

Why can't she pick him up in the morning? Nicole says. Well I don't think any of you girls will be up at 6:00am and Kelly needs to get an early start, it's a long drive, Pam says.

Can I have Billy now? Pam says. Can we just have five minutes with him mom then we can bring him to you in your room, Nicole says.
Ok, sure, Pam says as I hear her shuffle back down the hall in her slippers to her bedroom.

Are they taking you to Ohio to help you grow back? Katelyn says to me. God I hope so, I say.
Aww, but he's cute at this size, Sara says. Sara! If I grow back I'm going to kick your butt! I say laughing lightening the mood.
I was passed from had to giant hand saying good night to the girls. The last hand I was in was Sara's. I was very uncomfortable in her hand as she looked down at me, I am so sorry for what I did to you earlier, she said. Um, it's ok, I said.
Nicole can I bring your dad to your mom? Sara said. Um, .. sure Nicole said. You think that is a good idea? Katelyn says. It's just down the hall, Nicole says.
Cool, Sara says as I feel her hand close around me, my arms pinned at my sides only my head sticking out from her fist as she gets up and makes her way to Pam's room.
As Sara leaves the room I feel her fist tighten around me, the air is forced from my lungs and I can't breathe. She looks down at me with an evil smile. I look up at her begging the giant fifteen year old to stop. What's the matter? Can't breathe? She says. She loosens her grip as she gets to the door using her other hand to softly knock on the door.
Come in, Pam says. Sara walks in, oh hi Sara, Pam says Thanks for bringing him. You're welcome as she dumps me into Pam's waiting palms.
I was so glad to be away from Sara but not to thrilled to be in Pam's hands again but Kelly will be here soon.
Sara leaves and closes the door behind her. Pam looks down at me and says, Well, Kelly will be here in 45 minutes so that is time for a ½ hour foot massage and 15 minutes to bathe you and get your stuff ready.
She pulls off her slippers and the socks she has worn all day opening the mouth of the sock and says, get in.

Chapter 15 by Bildo

I guess I can take a ½ hour of torture from my ex-wife (It's pathetic I have to think that way).
I get on my hands and knees and do the all too familiar crawl into the smelly sock.
I get to the end and the sock starts to move, I soon see the pink toes of my giant ex-wife coming in to pin me against them.
O.k. little Billy, get busy rubbing my tired feet, she says with a giggle.
I rubbed her giant smelly feet then after she dumped me out in the palm of her hand. She filled the bathroom sink with warm water. I stood at the edge of the sink and started to take my clothes off when pam poked me in the gut with her powerful finger and I fell sliding down the curve of the sink landing with a splash.

Pam stood over me laughing at me treading water with my clothes on.
What the fuck Pam! Now my clothes are wet! I said.
She was still looking down at me big as life resting her arms on the counter. Your clothes need to be washed anyway, they smell like feet, Pam said laughing.
She put a little squirt of liquid soap in the water then her giant fingers splashed around me to make it suds up. Take your clothes off and wash them in the soap then I'll rinse them and dry them in 30 seconds with the hair dryer, she said.
I did as she said and gave her my washed clothes so she could rinse and dry them. She held them in her giant cupped hand and turned the water on above me, the water was a little cold as it spilled over her cupped hand and in between her fingers right on me. Uhg! That's cold I shouted up to her. Awe calm down you big baby, it's only for a second, Pam said.
She pulled out the hair dryer and in less than a minute my clothes were dry.
Meanwhile I was still treading the soapy water, You ready to come out? Pam said.
Knowing I couldn't get out myself Pam placed her giant hand into the water under me, but then her fingers curled up except her index finger which went in between my legs then lifted up. Just the top half of my body was lifted up out of the water and the rest of me straddled her finger. The weight of my body was crushing my nuts, I tried to grab higher up her finger but it was vertical, and the soap made it too slippery to get a grip. The tip of her finger was curled up and between my legs making my cock and balls pressed hard against it.
I'll give you a little treat, Pam said. Just then her other hand or should I say her fingers started to push on my lower back making me slide back and forth on her soapy finger. I sported an immediate erection.
Pam! No! Don't do this, I have a date tomorrow....... Th... this...... isn't right..... You won't be here... Remember? Pam said. She kept pushing me crushing my balls on her soapy finger making me hump her finger. I guess this will have to do for now little Billy, She said. No, Pam plae....ase.. stop.. uaaugg... no... I could hear her giggling as my legs dangled splashing the water, I gave up and wrapped my arms around her finger as she continued to make me hump her finger. I pressed my face to her finger, kissing it like a lover, my dick was rock hard and about to explode. I was going to cum on my ex-wife's fingers, and that I did. I yelled out her name as I hugged her finger as hard as I could as I was cumming and said " I love you!"
Then her ringer shook me off, I fell back under the water and when I surfaced Pam was standing at her full height and just staring down at me. God! What did I just say! I thought .
Pam looked down at me, her eyes looked like they were starting to water. Did you say you love me? She asked. Treading water , I swallowed hard... .. Did I still love her? This controlling woman who ran my life for so long. Who took complete advantage of me in a shrunken state, made me massage her big sweaty feet, who almost vacuumed me up. Why would I still love her? Do I like to be controlled? Tortured? Humiliated? I felt something, but I am not sure how to explain it.
Am I going to get myself right back in her control when it took so long to get away from her?
I didn't have long to think as her giant hand dove in the water under me and gently lifted me out of the sink. Her hand was so warm and gentle as she brought me closer to her huge face, suddenly I , for some strange reason, felt safe and blurted out, "yes I still love you".

She smiled at me, so soft and gentle and was about to say something when there was a knock at the kitchen door, It was Kelly here to pick me up.

I was so confused, I knew Kelly was going to take me back to the main office lab so they could have me work on more computers and maybe with a little luck un shrink me, and there was Tammy, she was supposed to pick me up after she got off work tomorrow, but now I didn't care about any of that, I just wanted to stay with Pam. I wanted to rub her feet, please her, some how even make love to her. How could she have so much control over me. I have the perfect excuse to get away from her but I want to stay. I look up at Pam and say, I don't want to go. I want to stay with you, I'll rub your feet, I'll do what ever you want.
You.... Um..... really feel that way? Pam said, her voice shaking a little. Yes, I said and I am so sorry for how I treated you when we were together.
And I am sorry for what I did to you these past few days, Pam said. No Pam, I deserved every bit of it, I should have to rub your feet every day, I said to her almost in tears.
What the hell is coming over me? Has she got me so screwed up I will do anything for her? I am literally putty in her hand.
Do you really want to stay with me? Pam asks.
Yes, I do. Lets go talk to Kelly, I say.

Pam cups her hand around me and walks quickly to the kitchen to let Kelly in. Come in Kelly, have a seat, Pam tells her. Pam puts me on the kitchen table and the two giant women sit down.
Kelly, I was thinking I would like to just stay here, I am sorry you came all this way, I said.
Oh, um... well o.k. but our boss is working on the machine and it coming along faster than we thought, Kelly said.
Oh, I said and just stared down at the table.
Hay wait, Jenn is going on Monday if you want to stay the rest of the week, it's only Wednesday, you can go with her if you want, Kelly said. That would be cool, I said looking up at Pam for approval.

That would be good, Pam said.
Kelly called Jenn and Jenn said she would love the company for the long drive.
Ok. Well I have to go, I have to be up at 6:00 am, Kelly said. Thanks Kel, and drive safe, I said.
Kelly left and Nicole and the girls gathered around the table, You are staying all week! Nicole said. Yes I am honey, I said. Now you can sleep with us tonight, Sara said. Nope, He is sleeping with me, Pam said smiling down at me.
Tam told the girls to go watch the movie and she would clean up the dishes.
Do you want to go in my pocket while I clean up? Then I will just carry you in there to the bedroom after, Pam said. Sure I said. I started to feel a hard on starting as she picked me up and she felt it. She held me between her thumb and index finger and rubbed my crotch with her other finger. Save that for later, she said as she slid me into her front pocket of her sleep pants.
I has jostled around as Pam cleaned up. Here I am in my ex-wife's pocket by my own choice as the powerful woman lifted dishes many times my own weight and effortlessly placed them in the dish washer.
Her sleep pants pocket was quite roomy and once in w while I would bounce off her thigh, Then she would giggle.
She has so much power over me, just carrying me around like some little object, I can't even get out of her pocket without her help. Why all of a sudden is this turning me on? Just hours ago I hated and was scared of this woman, now I trusted her.
Would she turn on me again? Would she hurt me. I swear she would have sucked me up in the vacuum that day if I hadn't begged her for mercy. She can end my life in a flash if she wants to and it is now turning me on!

I hear her start the dishwasher and then I am rocked back and forth as she takes me to her bedroom.
I hear the door close and within seconds her giant fingers appear as they grip around my torso to fish me out .
Pam places me on the bed then sits down with her socked feet facing me. She looks at me like she is thinking about something, Well I guess you will have to call Tammy and tell her you can't go out, says Pam as her giant socked foot comes at me. Her toes hit my chest and knock me on my back and pin me under them.
What are you going to tell her, Pam says as she scrunches her toes on me, they squish me , crushing my little body between the under side of her toes and the ball of her foot, it's hard for me to breath but when I can get a breath it is of dry foot sweat.
He he, I kind of like you at this size, Pam says still playing with me with her toes.
She moves her foot so only my head is sticking out from her toes. So what are you going to say? Pam said again. I'll tell her I am going to the main office lab to help work on the shrink machine, I say.
She gently taps on me with her big toe. How about you tell her we are giving it another try, she says.
God, there she goes telling me what to do again. Ok, I'll do that I say, You better, Pam says putting some pressure on me.
She leans over and grabs my cell phone on her night stand. Um, Pam no, it's almost midnight I'll call her tomorrow.
Do I really want to try again with Pam? I don't know. Just then her foot starts to drag back and forth over my body, she put her entire foot on top of me pressing me into the bed sheets, my dick is at full erection now, my body forms around the shape of her foot as she puts more weight on me.
Then she lifts it off of me, I quickly stand up and rip off my clothes , I love you , I shout to her. She smiles a very happy smile down at me, O.k. show me how much, she says. I run in between her out starched legs toward her pajama clad crotch but am suddenly blocked by her hand. In a shy voice she says, I should take a shower first, I worked all day, I don't care I say to her and start kissing her giant fingers.
No.... I probably smell bad she says as her fingers push me away a little. What's wrong with me? I am so Horney I don't care what she smells like, I just want her now! I think to my self.

I dart around her fingers and sprint between her legs to her crotch, she keeps saying no,no, ... don't but her hand doesn't stop me, her legs even spread apart a little.

I ran face first into her crotch, it was so warm and it did have a strong odor but I didn't care.
You're not getting any till I take a shower, she said down to me. I began to rub my whole body on her crotch, I could feel it getting warmer and Pam was breathing a little heavier.
No... B.. Billy,,,,, that's not ahh... fair, her hand grabbed the pajamas on her thighs and balled up the materal up in her fist. Billy, don't she said again. I kept rubbing her and could almost feel the wet come through the material. Billy! Pam yelled on a loud whisper. I looked up at her beautiful face and smiled still rubbing her crotch. Trapped behind her pj's and panties was her pussy, her sweet, sweet pussy and I wanted it so bad.
Please, please, Pam! I'm begging you ,I want you now! I shouted up to her. She must be very horny too because the smell down here is very strong now.
O.k. bud, you asked for it, she said as one hand grabbed me and the other opened her panties. She lowered me down into the hot musty prison. Her fingers let me go and I slid down and I felt her wiggle till I was down where she wanted me. She was so wet by now my feet slid right in her easily. I was in up to my chest when she let her panties snap shut. I wiggled in some more so just my shoulders and head were sticking out. The smell of her juices, sweat and urine surrounded me and I loved it! I could hear her deep moans of pleasure all around me.
Then came pressure from outside, she was pushing me in further. I moved around and rubbed everything I could, I could feel her bucking her hips as she moaned. Her juices were filling my mouth and nose, I had to keep wiping it away so I could get a breath in, her pussy tightened around me, it was the strangest feeling, like maybe wrapped up in a water bed mattress lathered with oil.
It squeezed and squeezed again harder each time. Ahhhhhh... I want to leave you in there all night! I heard Pam say muffled by all the juices flowing around my head.
I came what seemed like gallons as Pam's pussy gave me one more long squeeze. Her last orgasm pushed me out but I didn't get far still trapped by her panties and a flood of her juices.
I sat there for a minute then yelled out to her, Pam are you gonna let me out? NO! cane the answer form above. I want it again! She said.
I was tired but worked my way back in her, I felt her flip over in the doggie style position and she was moving like she was getting fucked from behind. Ahh fuck me Billy! Come on fuck me! She said in a loud whisper. She came again and not thinking she sat down. I was upside down still in her and my head was forced into her lips, I couldn't breath. I thrashed around and she got off of me. Light blinded me as she opened her panties to get me out.
I'm sorry, um.. oh god.. you were great! So were you, I said. Oh look at you, you're soaked, Pam said. I know, It's awesome, I said. I haven't had an orgasm like that in years! Pam said.

Pam laid back down, her head on her pillow and her hand on her stomach and me in her hand. I think you are going to need another shower little Billy, Pam said.
Lets take a bath together, Pam said with a big smile. Um... ok. I said not sure I liked the idea.
Pam left me on her bed and went in the bathroom to fill the tub. It didn't take long and the tub was full of hot water. She came over to the bed and snatched me up, my sticky body held in her fist. Something about being held in a giant fist that could tighten and end your life still made me nervious.

Pam brought me into the bathroom and held my necked body over the water and then let me go. It felt like jumping off the high dive, the wind whistled in my ear as I free fell to the hot water below, and through all of this I could hear Pam laughing.

I hit the water with a splash and went under. I made my way back to the surface and floated on my back looking up at my ex-wife that just dropped me in, she was still laughing at me.
Oh my god! The look on your face, Pam said. Ha... ha... very funny I said to her. She stripped off her pajamas, socks, and panties and her huge form entered the water with one foot on either side of me.
She slowly lowered herself down, I could feel the water rise as her body sank into the tub. Her knees were bent up so she had room to lay down. A wave brought me up to this beach called her stomach.
Her breasts were like giant hills sticking up out of the water moving back and forth with the waves.
I swam up and stood on her stomach the water rising and falling as she breathed. The hot water felt good and so did touching her soft wet skin.
She helped me up the slippery slope of her breast and I laid on her nipple. It was large and I started to rub it, I felt my member growing and decided to hump it. Her giant hand reached under the water and she started to pleasure herself.
Her breathing got faster and she let out soft moans. I could feel her exhales on my nude body. Her erect nipple felt so good on my crotch mixed with soap I slid around easily. It wasn't long before I came over her nipple as her body shuttered as she gave herself an orgasm that was intensified by me on her breast.
I laid slumped over her nipple still breathing heavy my whole body moving up and down with Pam's heavy breathing. I sat up and then slid down the mound of her right breast and was suddenly waist deep in water standing in between her breasts.
Oh, it must be after 1am Pam says, and I have to be at work by 7am. Pam uses her toes to pull the drain and the water starts to recede.
Pam sits up slowly and I slide down her belly over her crotch then into the water with a splash as Pam laughed at me.
She stood up to her full height, she was like a dripping sky scraper. Pam left the tub and started to dry off as I treaded the rapidly descending water. I was gradually floating towards the whirl pool over the drain. Um... Pam! I yelled up to her. She looked down at me and by this time I was starting to spin around the whirl pool. I body slammed into her soft fleshy palm and her fingers gently closed around me.
She brought me up to her face and said, don't want you going down the drain now do we ha ha. I don't want to get rid of you yet, but if I did, I'd just use the toilet. She then just smiled at me and placed me on the bathroom counter on a face cloth she put out for me and dressed herself in some sleep shorts and a tang top.

I hope she would never flush me down the toilet. If she was really pissed, she might. I quickly wiped that thought from my mind and dried myself off.
She scooped me up in her giant hand and went in her bedroom, Where can I put you for the night? Pam said, but seemed like she was talking to herself and not me.

Billy, Pam said, It's 1:30 in the morning I'm just going to put you in my sock drawer for the night. I was going to take you to work with me but I think I will just leave you in here, I will be back by 1:30 in the afternoon anyway.
Ok. I said. Then a thought occurred to me, What about the kids? I asked her.
Can you hear the giggling? She said. I bet they will be up past 3am. I may be home from work before they get their lazy asses out of bed.
Pam placed me in the open sock drawer. What about my clothes? I said. Just put your necked ass in one of my socks, that will keep you warm, especially those thick grey ones, Pam said. Good night, Pam said and without much effort she shut the drawer and left me in darkness.
I felt around in the direction of the grey socks she spoke of, I found them. They were folded in half but I still fit in them easily and they were warm.
I got my whole body inside the top half of the sock thinking how many times they were on her feet and now serve as my bed.
I fell into a deep comfortable sleep. Next thing I heard some rummaging around in the room outside my drawer. Pam must be getting ready for work, I thought.
It sounds like she is trying to be quiet so she doesn't wake me, that is sweet I think to myself.
I get out of the sock, the chill hits me on my naked body. I need my clothes, I thought.
I make my way over to the wood wall of the draw and bang on it. " I'm awake honey and cold" I yell out.
The noise stops outside, I bang on the wood again. " I'm up hun" I yell out again.

The draw pulls open and I fall on my back as it opens landing on one of Pam's socks. The light blinds me as she opens the draw, I smile up at her and say good morning as my eyes adjust to the bright light.
As my eyes adjust my happiness turns to horror as I realize I am looking up at the face of Sara.

Chapter 16 by Bildo

We both just stared at each other with our mouths open. Then I remembered I was completely necked.

 I covered myself the best I could and Sara smiled down at me.

 

  Sara, what are you doing in here? Where is Pam? I asked. Oh, she went to work an hour ago, Sara said.

  Well I think you should just go, you don’t belong in here, I said a bit nervous.  I don’t think so, Sara said down to me, her hot morning breath surrounding me.

 Just then her giant hand appeared in the drawer coming at me, I ran to the back of the drawer, tripping and stumbling over Pam’s giant folded socks, but it was no use. Sara’s giant fingers found me, her thumb and index finger pinching my calf and ankle. I was effortlessly dragged across the socks, messing up the neat folds in them as I tried to grab on to them thinking I could actually stop her, but this fifteen year old is much too powerful.

 I felt my body leave the confines of the drawer and was hoisted in the air hanging upside down by one leg.

The hole room was spinning as my leg and arms flailed about. I was in full blown panic as this giant girl held me upside down.

I was lifted to eye lever with her, her giant brown eyes looking me over. I then remembered I was necked, but I didn’t care, I was more afraid of her dropping me.

 She laughed at me, more of her bad morning breath washing over me. Please! Sara! Put me down, I pleaded with her. She started to walk and with that I started to swing back and forth, so scared she was going to drop me I pissed myself. Unknown to me she has her other hand below me in case I fell.

 

 I heard a hushed eewww come from her as my piss landed in her hand that was below me. She ran into the connecting bathroom with me dangling the whole way and before I knew it I was in freezing cold water. I looked up at Sara from in the toilet bowl, she was washing her hands in the sink.

 I yelled to her,S…S.. Sara! Get me out of here!  I looked around the bowl as I treaded the cold water noticing the stains under the rim and flecks of shit dotted at the back and the strong smell or urine around me. I guess Pam hadn’t cleaned it in a while.  NO! Sara whispered down to me, you pissed on me so you can stay there. She closed the lid and I was left with only the light coming from under it.

 I got pissed and yelled to her, Sara! Get me the fuck out of here now you fucking bitch! I just heard a snicker from outside of by cold watery prison. I mean it Sara, Pam is going to kill you when I tell her what you’ve done! I said.

Well I’ll just have to make sure you don’t tell her, Sara said as I saw her shadow and heard the lid creak as she sat down on the lid.

 I didn’t like the way she said that, what the hell is she going to do to me, she wouldn’t kill me would she?

 Sara, get me out! You will be in trouble, I yelled noticing my voice echo in the toilet bowl.

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WILL BE IN TROUBLE LITTLE BILLY! Sara said with an evil but quiet tone.

Then I herd the toilet handle jiggle. Saraaaa…. Noo… don’t do it! I said so scared I pissed again.  By Billy, I heard Sara say as she got up and opened the cover to look at me. She looked down at me, her blond hair hanging down as her left hand reached for the handle, she pushed it down a little I heard the woosh of water start. No Sara PLEASE don’t ! I promise I won’t tell anyone… PLEASE!

A little water started to come down the sides, this bratty girl was really going to flush me down the toilet. I tried to swim to the side but the little water that was coming down washed me back to the center  which by now was slightly turning. Then she stopped.  Please Sara, I don’t want to die! Please!

 

 Well Billy, Now you will surely tell someone if I get you out, soooo um… no. Sara said. She pressed the handle again and the water came down again filling the bowl a little more. Dam! I know it won’t take much more water till it just flushes me away.

Sara,  Please….. I will do what ever you want! Just don’t kill me! I begged. The water stopped again. Humm, let me think, Sara said.

 

Meanwhile I keep swimming to the edge but there is no way I can make it up the porcelain walls.

Looking down at me Sara said, “Will you rub my feet if I let you out?” Yes! Yes! Of course I will, I said thinking that is an easy way out of this. There must be more to it than just rubbing her feet I thought. She is a sadistic bitch, she wouldn’t let me off that easy.

Her giant hand reached in the cold water and her fingers wrapped  around me lifting me out and into the sink. She rinsed me off with warm water. I lay in her palm as the warm water washed over me, I tried to cover myself but she moved my hands aside with her finger.

I heard you guys last night, Sara said. What? I said.  I came in to use the bathroom and I listened at the door connecting to Pam’s room hehe. Well I could hear Pam but not you. O……k.. I said not sure how to respond to this.

How do you guys,.. well… you know…. Do it?  Sara, I don’t think it is any of your business, I said. 

Tell me about it, Sara said. I don’t think so, I responded.

 How about another swim then, Sara said as she threatened to drop me back in the toilet.

Ok, ok, what do you want to know, I said. Well, um, how do you two have sex? She said. We manage, I said hoping to end this awkward conversation.

 She put the lid down on the toilet so she could sit down on it with me still wet from the sink in her palm. Come on, I heard Pam and you guys were in to it big time, Sara said.

Does she put you inside her? I mean you could Easley fit, I wonder how that feels? Sara said her eyes looking up as if picturing it. I tried to cover my member as it started to grow thinking back to last night.

Sara pushed my hands aside again, This is turning you on isn’t it, Sara said. What was it like inside her? Sara asked as her thumb brushed against my member which instantly turned rock hard. Um, Sara , don’t, I said.

 I would love to try having a little man someday, Sara said looking down at me still touching me member with her thumb. Sara, Ple… please stop.  Does Pam put you all the way in her? Sara asked.

 Sara, stop it now! I said. Her thumb stopped on top of my hard member and she pushed down a little.

Come on Billy, just tell me how it was and I’ll put you down so you can rub my feetzees, Sara said with a pouty face.

I let out a long sigh knowing this girl will not let up. OK, Sara, Pam and I had a little fun last night, she likes how I feel inside of her.

OK Sara is that enough? I said sarcastically. It will do for now, she said.

 Then she put me down on the bath mat and hovered her right foot over me.

When I tell Pam about this girl she will be banned from this house for good, I thought to myself.

OK, Sara lets let this over with, I yelled up to her. Suddenly her foot lowered her big toe poking me in my chest and knocking me flat on my back and quickly the giant soft sour sole was on top of me pinning me to the bath mat.

 

I could see her face looking down at me from in-between her big and second toe. She  put some pressure on me and started to move her foot in circular motions. My cock was pressed in the folds of her foot. Sara! Wa…. Waa  what are you doing? Oh just making sure you don’t tell anyone about what I did to you, she said.

I was trapped under this sadistic teens foot and she is going to get me off against my will.

Sara, this isn’t right…. Please stop!  Oh god… oh no…. Sara ugh.. st.. stop. I was nearing climax, she was going to make cum. I lost all self-control  and found myself wrapping my arms around her middle toe, now the smell didn’t bother me, I hugged her toe as tight as I could and came all over her soft sole.

 

 I figured you’d like that, Sara said down to me still under her foot. That wasn’t fair, you forced me, I said out of breath.

 

I think you liked it, Sara said. No I didn’t I said. Yes you did! Sara said , as she showed me the video she took on her cell phone.

 

There I was hugging her toe and even kissing it, not looking forced to do it at all.

 

What do you think Pam would say if she saw this, Sara said with an evil smirk. Oh god, there is no telling what Pam would do to me if she saw this, I thought.  OK Sara, you win, I said defeated.  Please don’t show her that, I said.

  So, we have a deal then, Sara said. Oh, and another thing, If they ever need help watching you, I want to do it, Sara said. And you will go with me willingly right? She said.  But Sara, I….  she interrupted me, RIGHT! She said waving her cell phone at me. I looked down at the floor thinking this little shit is going to black male me for ever now. Yes ,I said up to her. She rose up to her full titanic height and looked down at me.

 

 There, now this will be our little secret, Sara said. Now if your family ever needs someone to look after you I would love to, Sara said winking at me.

 She lifted me up to her face and gave my body a kiss with her huge lips, a kiss that lasted longer than it should. I had her saliva all over my body as her tongue licked me.

She rinsed me once more then placed me back in the sock drawer. She smiled down at me then shut me back into darkness leaving me wondering what the hell just happened.

 

 

I just sat in the dark on Pam’s soft socks. Soon my eyes adjusted so I could see from the sliver of light coming in from a small space at the top of the drawer.

I looked around and figured I better try to fold the socks that got messed up when Sara dragged me out of there.

 

After I finished I curled up on a pair of thick grey socks and fell asleep trying to forger the terrible morning I just had. I will be at this teens mercy as long as she has that video of me. Pam would do something horrible to me if she saw it, I just know it.

 

 

The draw slowly opened and I awakened  to bright light in my eyes. Hey lazy bones I heard Pam say. I see you slept good on those old grey socks. Those are so comfy on my feet.

 Yes, they make a great bed, I said.

 Well sleepy head you must be hungry, I’m taking the girls out to Fran’s Burger and ice-cream parlor for lunch, do you want to go? Pam said.

 I was starving so I said sure! Ok, we are leaving in 10 minutes, Pam said.

 Pam quickly changed out of her waitress uniform as I watched from her bed where she put me.

 She stripped down to her bra and panties and I just looked at her and smiled my erection showing her how I feel.

 Her giant finger rubbed my member then left me, Later, She said. Aww I said looking up at her pouting.

 She put a tank top on then her giant hand grabbed me and opened so I was laying  on my back in her palm. Then she mashed me into her crotch of her panties, it was moist  and had a strong feminine odor and just like that she put me back down on the bed. That will have to do for now, she said with a laugh.

 

 She tossed my clothes to me and told me to get dressed so we can get going.

 

 Oh Pam, I almost forgot about my date with Tammy tonight, I have to call her and cancel, I said.

Do you still want to go out with her tonight? Pam said to me with that look on her face I know all too well as jealousy.

No, of course not, I said.  But I owe her a phone call don’t I? I said. Yes you do, I’ll get your phone, Pam said.

Pam dug in her purse and got my phone out,  I don’t know why she put it in her purse. Why didn’t she leave it with me so I could use it when she is gone.

Pam walked back over to her bed where I was sitting only having time to put my underwear on.

She sat Indian style with me in the middle , her weight causing me to slide down against her moist panty clad pussy.

 It smelled so sweet after her morning of shift at the restaurant. I climbed out towards her socked feet  that also had the odor of being trapped in sneakers all morning. My mind went back to early this morning to what Sara did as I looked at Pam’s feet. If Pam ever found out, these feet would probably crush me to death.

 

 What’s her number? Pam said. I can do it, I told her. Oh no…..  I’ll help you, Pam said a little snippy.

It’s in my contacts under Tammy, I said hoping to talk to Tammy in private.

 Pam placed the call and put it on speaker phone and put it between her legs with me so I could be heard by Tammy.  Just before it started to ring I said to Pam, “can I talk to her alone?”  NO! I don’t think so, Pam said, the look in her brown eyes making me regret what I just asked her.

 Pam ’s index  finger came down and pushed me in the gut sending the air from my lungs. I still don’t trust you yet! She said.

 

  Hello Bill! The  excited voice of Tammy said. Hi, I said getting my breath back. How are you, I said. Good, work is busy but it’s all good, Tammy said.

 Tess is all excited to see you, Tammy said. Oh,…  I said thinking how disappointed the poor little girl would be.

 Um, Tammy, I won’t be able to go out tonight,..  um…. Pam and I had a long talk and we decided to give our relationship another try, I’m really sorry Tammy, I said. There was a long pause ,  Oh… um well that’s .. great, are you sure that’s what you want? Tammy said. It sounded like Tammy was going to get into more deep conversation so I had to slip into the conversation that Pam was listening.

 

 Yes, It’s going to be better now,  right honey, I said rubbing Pam’s heel. Oh, is Pam there? Tammy said. Yes , I need someone to hold my phone, I said with a laugh.

  Oh… Hi Pam, Tammy says. Hi, Tammy, how is everything going for you? Pam says. It’s going… I moved assholes things out and hoping for a quick divorce. Well I wish you guys the best of luck, Tammy says but sounding a little disappointed. You too Pam says. Thanks, maybe we could all hang out sometime after we all get settled, Tammy says.

 Ok, Pam says rolling her eyes. Well take care Tammy, I said feeling bad for her. Ok bye Billy, keep in touch, Tammy says. Ok, I said and then Pam’s giant finger touched the screen of my phone ending the call.

 You just had to slip it in that I was here, Pam said as she tossed my phone on her pillow.

 Just letting her know for sure we are back together hon, I say looking up at her. Hum… Well I still don’t know if I can trust you. It will take a long time to gain that back, Pam said.

 I walked over to her panty clad pussy and touched it, Pam moved a little.  No Billy, we have to go, the girls are waiting, Pam says. I have to change her mood because if her mood continues like this it will be a miserable day.

 

 I pushed my body into her panties feeling the moisture making it’s way through.

 Billy… um…. No,   Pam said starting to breath heavy.

 Yes! I yelled up to her as I rubbed her through her panties, Her legs made no effort to close and her had did not remove me. I rubbed harder and Pam let out a soft moan. She laid back pulling her feet up a little so her knees were pointed to the celling her legs still spread open.

I kept rubbing her as her breathing got heavier.  A stronger smell coming through her crotch.

 Billy! You son a of a bitch! Pam said sounding mad.  Oh shit I pissed her off, I thought as her giant hand came down towards me.  Oh shit I did it now!

 

 

Chapter 17 by Bildo

 Pam’s giant fingers came down, I thought she was going to swat me away but instead her fingers pulled her panties out to the side of her pussy. GET IN THERE! She ordered.

 

Pam moved her panties aside to expose her giant wet sex. I walked over to it and Pam’s finger nudged me inside then let her panties snap shut trapping me inside.

My body was squished into her pussy by her tight panties, my feet slid into her then my hips, then only my head was outside of her slippery lips. Her juices running over my face and into my mouth, I could feel her moving and bucking her hips as I moved my legs and arms to please her.

 

 I could here her moaning as her walls started to crush me, It wasn’t like being crushed by a foot or something but… how can I explain it…… like being between two slick waterbed mattresses,  that form around you but can still suffocate you.

 Her juices flow heavy and I have to struggle to get air. I panic just a little and thrash around this makes her walls close in on me again.

 I get a pocket of air and am ok again, my dick is rock hard and I manage to get my underwear off  (that is as far as I got getting dressed earlier)  I now don’t care about getting crushed, I am lost in the moment of being trapped in my powerful ex-wife’s pussy.

My orgasm is intense as I run my tong over any part of her that is near my face. She orgasms so hard it forces the breath out of me as a rush of fluids cover me.

 I cough as her juices enter my mouth and nose. She relaxes and everything settles down.

 She gets up and starts walking. Well are you going to let me out of here? I yell to her the best I could through the juices still surrounding me.

 Oh, I’ll let you out all right you little asshole she says, then laughs.

Light floods in as her panties drop to the floor at her feet, I’m hanging upside down still only my head sticking out from her lips. Then she sits on the toilet, I see the water down below. Ready for a swim? Pam says.  It’s not a real far drop but I’d rather not, I say to myself.

Pam, No! I say. Haha, you have no choice honey, You wanted to be in there so you get what you deserve, Pam said laughing.

I start to feel her pussy start to push me out slowly. I was once taller than this woman, now the simple act of her pussy is going to send me for a cold gross swim….. un known to her for the second time today.

I feel some warm urine making its way past my body and run down my face and in my mouth on its way to the cold water below. She is really going to do this to me? What the fuck!

Her giant lips start to part and I feel my body slipping from their warmth.

 Then the stream of her piss gets stronger and I free fall from her pussy with her piss and land head first in the cold toilet water, and some one used it before Pam because it is already yellow with a piece of toilet paper in it. I dove right through the toilet paper and was trying to tread water with the paper tangling around me as Pam’s stream showered down on me.

 The paper wrapped around me like a wet blanket only I could Easley push my hands through  to rip it.

Liking your shower Billy? Pam said laughing, her laugh sounding like she really thought it was funny instead of an evil suffer you bastard laugh, which I was grateful for.

 

 Pam wiped herself and tossed the paper down on top of me, as the paper absorbed the water it molded around me, the smell of urine was all around me.

I could still tread water but the toilet paper was around my head so I could only see light  but nothing else.

 

  Well you made me all nasty so now I have to take a shower, sit tight, Pam said with a giggle as she closed the lid leaving me in almost darkness.

Pam! Don’t leave me in here! I yelled. You’ll be fine, you need something to cool you off you horn dog hahaha, Pam said.

 No! Pam! Please don’t leave me here! PLEASE!!

 Shup up or I’ll flush you down! Pam said. Pam this isn’t a joke! I said, Let me out!  After my shower, Pam said.

I heard the shower turn on, PAM!..... Shit she can’t hear me now.

I tried to get the toilet paper off my head but it was no use I was just wasting energy I needed to stay afloat. I felt like I was in a swimming pool under the pool cover only a pool of piss. And she thinks its funny. Well I have to stay on her good side, but why? Is she going to do stuff like this to me on a regular basis? It may be fun for her but not always for me. I was rethinking this relationship and wondering how it would be with Tammy. I never even gave it a try and Tammy and her daughter seemed so nice and gentle. What did I do, well maybe this relationship will get better in time. My thoughts were interrupted by the click of the bathroom door gently closing. Pam must have not locked it and who ever entered did not knock and with the noise of the shower I didn’t hear the door open and neither did Pam and Pam didn’t hear the door shut either, but I did and I was in a panic.  I hope some one was just going to brush their teeth but my hopes were gone as light entered the bowl then faded as the toilet creaked slightly from the weight of whoever was sitting above me. I couldn’t see through the paper around my head but I supposed it was good that I couldn’t be seen ether. Oh god this could be my end!

 Hay!..... who’s in here! I heard Pam say.  Oh, just me mom, Nicole said. You’ll have to wait till I’m done! Pam said almost in a panic. I’m already on the toilet mom, Nicole said a little snippy.

 A warm stream started to come down on me as my step daughter started to pee. On one hand I was glad she didn’t see me under the paper but on the other I wanted to yell to her not to flush. But I don’t want her to see me like this. But not saying anything would be certain death.

 Um… honey,…  please don’t flush the toilet, the water will get too hot in here and burn me, Pam said to Nicole. Thank god! Good thinking Pam I thought to my self. Ok mom, Nicole said. But Sara has to go too. Tell her to wait, I’m almost done, Pam said.

 Nicole’s warm stream was pounding down on me, the paper around my head started to rip and I was exposed directly to the hot stream . I looked up in time to see her giant hand holding toilet paper to wipe herself then drop the piss covered paper down on me, hiding me again.

 

 As Nicole opened the door to exit the bathroom Sara barged in, I have to go wicked bad….

 No, No,No! Pam said as she turned off the shower and hastily wrapped a towel around herself.

 I’ll be out in a minute, Pam said as she sent Sara back out the door and locked it.

Pam looked down at me swimming around in the yellow water and toilet paper. That was a close one, Pam said as she erupted in a fit of laughter.

 Here, let me get you out of there, Pam’s fingers went into the yellow water around me and placed me in the sink rinsing me off with warm water and soap, her fingers snaked between my legs and rubbed my crotch like she did before until I hugged her finger tight and came on them.

 

 Pam dried me off and held me in her giant hand as she flushed the toilet and brought me into the bedroom to get dressed.

 

 Um, Pam…. I lost my underwear in your….. um….. pussy. What! Hahaha,  It probably got flushed down the toilet, Pam said. Guess you will just have to go commando little man.

 

It felt weird without underwear on . Pam got dressed in tight black yoga shorts  a tang top and flip-flops.

Ready my cute little boyfriend slash ex-husband, Pam said with a giggle.

 Your enjoying this aren’t you, I told Pam. Yes I am! She said.

 

 Pam, why did you do that to me? I said, It wasn’t fun swimming in piss you know, I said a little angry.

 

 I was just having a little fun with you little Billy, Pam said. Pam, if we are a couple again you can’t treat me like this! I said.  You have a lot of making up to do after fucking over Nicole and I, so if I want to have a little fun with you once in a while, get over it, Pam said looking down at me.

 Now lets go, Pam said.  I don’t think I want to go, I said. Ohh really? Pam said getting a little angry.

 

 She stood with her hands on her hips looking down at me with that look like she was going to do something crewel to me. She did look hot in those yoga shorts, and I don’t want to be on her bad side.

  Ok Pam,  I’ll go, Im sorry for getting snippy at you, I said to her hoping she wouldn’t do anything bad to me.

  That’s better, she said as she lowered her hand down to me to get on.  I stepped onto her open palm and sat down and she lifted me up to her face, her lips close enough to touch. Do you still love me? She said, her warm breath  washing over me . Yes, I do, I said. Her lips came down on me, pressing me into her palm in a gentile soft kiss that lasted for about fifteen seconds, I reciprocated the best I could. I love you too, but just a little warning, don’t ever hurt us again Billy, Pam said with a serious face.

 

 In a moment of weakness looking into her beautiful big brown eyes I said, I love you Pam, and you can do what ever you want with me tonight.

 With that she smiled at me, Well little Billy……….. I just might have a little more fun with you tonight…. After all you will be leaving tomorrow for god knows how long. And when you … well.. If you grow back it won’t be as much fun, Pam said. Your kind of like my little pet right now, tee heee hee, Pam said laughing a little.

  Oh, I see how this is now you big brat! I said shaking my finger at her with a smile.

 Good, now lets go the girls have been waiting long enough, Pam said. Pam closed her fingers around me and walked out to the kitchen where the girls were waiting.

Ok girls lets go, Pam said as she started to put me in her purse. Um….. Pam? Do you want me to hold Billy? Sara said. Pam looked down at me in her purse, It’s ok, I said looking back up at Pam and thinking I have to go with Sara so she won’t  show Pam the black male video.

 Here, Pam says moving the purse to Sara letting the giant teen reach in and  grab me out herself.

 Sara’s eager digits enter Pam’s purse and wrap around me a little tightly, her face smiling down at me through the opening as she lifts me out.

 

  I am carried to the car in Sara’s closed fist noticing  Katelyn watching me and Sara. Katlyn didn’t trust Sara with me. Can I hold him for a while? Katelyn asks.

 Give Sara a chance for a little while then you Amber and Nicole can have a chance to hold him, Pam says.

 The girls all get into Pam’s suv and put their seatbelts on. Sara puts me on her lap as she secures her seatbelt then picks me back up in her coiled fist.

 

  We arrive at the restaurant  and Pam asks Sara to give me to Katelyn to carry inside.  But we have to hide him don’t we? Katelyn says. Just close your fist around him, Pam says.

 Katelyn’s giant fingers gently close around me as the girls walk across the parking lot to the burger joint.

 Her fingers were warm and gentle for a girl who was so tough.

 

 The girls picked a table in the corner so I could hang out on the table with less chance of being seen by other people.

 I was passed to Amber when the waitress came over to take the girls orders and she nervously cupped her hands around me till the waitress left.

 After the food came I walked over to Pam and she gave me some of her cheese burger and curly fries, of course it took very little to feed me.

We were ready to leave and Pam got an idea, “Hay it’s only 2:00, how about we go to the water park”.

 The girls all say yay! Lets go! But not Katelyn. Um, …. I can’t, I’m on the rag, Katlyn says rather bluntly.

 

 Eewww, the girls say at the same time. Go fuck yourselves, Katlyn says, then laughs.

 Aww, come any way, Pam says. Nah, I’ll just go home, my mom is gone away for the weekend with her loser boyfriend so the house is all mine, Katelyn says.

 

 What are you going to do? Put more pink streaks in your hair? Sara says laughing. No, but I might put some blood on my fist dick weed! Katelyn says to Sara.

 Ok, enough already, Pam interrupts. Do you girls have bathing suits with you? Pam asks. Sara says yes and Amber says no. Oh Amber you can borrow one of mine, Nicole says. Oh, cool! Amber says.

 

 What about Dad? Nicole says. He can come down the water slide with me! Sara says. No, no, Pam says he will have to stay home.

 Um, Pam, I can’t go and Billy can stay with me if you want, Katelyn says. Oh no, that’s ok Katelyn, but thanks for the offer, Pam says.  It’s no problem, really, Katelyn says. Are you sure? Pam says.

  Yes, Katelyn says, we can watch some movies till you get back.

 Well if you really don’t mind, Pam says.

 

 

    Pam pulled up to Katelyn’s house and Katelyn got out with me in her back pack and waived good bye and went into her house.

 I was bouncing around in the back pack and slid down to Katelyn’s dirty cloths. I was now wedged between Katelyn’s smelly socks and her t-shirt.

  I felt Katelyn put the back pack down. I can’t let you out till I find the cat and lock her in the cellar, Katelyn said. Excellent idea! I shouted from inside. 

  I just waited with the pungent smell of her socks as she looked for the cat. It was rather comfy except for the smell, but I was tired with everything that went on today. Well I guess the smell wasn’t too bad. I managed to crawl into Katelyn’s sock for a quick nap whale waiting for her to get the cat witch she was having a hard time finding. I waited, and eventually fell asleep in her sock.

 

 Half an hour later Katelyn found the cat sleeping under a pillow on her mom’s bed . Dam cats sleep in such stupid places, Katelyn said as she made sure the cat was locked in the cellar.

  Katelyn opened the back pack only to find me sound asleep in her dirty sock she wore all day yesterday.

 Katelyn gently lifted the sock out of the back pack my sleeping body sliding down to the toe section.

 Katelyn looked at the lump in her pink sock, dangling it in the air in front of her face. Why the fuck would he want to sleep in my smelly sock? Katelyn mumbled to herself.

 Katelyn laid her pink sock with me in it on the couch and yawned,  I could use a nap too, she said to herself, and walked down the hall of her empty house to her bedroom to take a nap leaving me on the couch asleep in her sock.

 I was awaken be a voice I never heard before. “Fucking ass hole, he can stay there by himself….. he is taking me away for the weekend….. fucker… my car, my gas, and he has no money and askes me to pay for the room? Fuck him!

 I dared not move, The woman, I’m guessing is Katelyn’s mother, Came back home and is pissed. She walks away and I hear some noise and a door open, “What are you doing in the cellar sweetie”.

 

 My blood runs cold as I think this woman just let the cat loose and has no idea I’m here. If I shout the cat will find me first. I have to sit tight and hope Katelyn gets me before that fucking cat or her mother.

 

Chapter 18 by Bildo

    I sat motionless in Katelyn’s pink sock hoping I wouldn’t be found. I didn’t know where I was so I tried to spread the threads on the sock to see, It looks like I’m in the Livingroom on the couch. Could Katelyn be here too? I have to see so I slowly crawl out of the sock and find myself on a beat up couch then I hear giant foot steps so I ran to the back of the couch and slid down between the cushion and the back  of the couch.

  A giant woman approached holding a laundry basket, she looked to be in her mid 40s a little on the plump side with dark brown hair and had on black rimmed glasses .

 

 I guessed it was Katelyn’s mom. She sighed, oh that kid, she said as she picked up the sock I was in and put it in the laundry basket.

 She left the room and I heard her giant foot falls going down to the basement. Soon after I heard water running, she was doing laundry and I was dam lucky I got out of the sock or I would have been drowned in the washing machine.  But that still leaves me at the mercy of that cat. Where was that beast any way?

 

I started to climb out of the crack and got back on the cushion then I saw the top of a tail go by the couch, I turned around and jumped back down the crack and went down to the bottom but then fell through a hole and landed in the liner that most couches have under them. I was too far down to reach up and get out the way I fell in, so I had to find another way out.

 

  Then I heard the couch creak a little and looked up the hole I fell down and saw fur, The cat was on the couch, fortunately for me I think I am in a safe place.

 

I quietly explore and despite this couch being beat up the liner has no holes in it that I can get out through. I can see the floor below through the mesh with all the dust bunnies spread around the hard wood floor.

 Where the hell is Katelyn? I can hear her mom walking around and eventually comes in the room and sits on the couch. The couch creaks and comes down toward me under her weight bit not low enough for me to reach the hole I fell down. I hear the tv click on and she settles on a channel and pats the cat for a while.

 After a while she gets up and puts the clothes from the washer to the dryer then sits back on the couch.

  I am now debating whether to show myself or not, But she would only hear me and not see me and would never be expecting a three inch man under her couch. I’ll just have to wait for Katelyn to come near where I am and start to yell to her.

 

I hear foot steps coming and the voice of Katelyn’s mom, “Well it’s about time you got up” . What are you doing home mom? I thought you weren’t coming home till tomorrow, Katelyn said.

 Well dick head was being his usual dick head self so I came home without him.

 

Um….. mom… did. You see my pink socks? Katelyn said.

 Yes honey, you have to learn to pick up after yourself. MOM! Where are they! Katelyn said in a panic.

 

 Jeez Katelyn! Calm down, I washed them, Her mom said. There in the dryer, they should be done  soon, relax!

 Katelyn ran down to the basement just as the dryer beeped.

  NOOOOOO!!! Katelyn screamed and her mom was off like a jet to the basement.

 I could hear Katelyn crying hysterically as her mom was trying to find out what was wrong.

 If I tried to yell no one would hear me so I just waited for them to come back upstairs.

 They came back upstairs after what seemed like a long time and were going to the other side of the house, I just have to look through all of this mom, I have to at least find him, I heard Katelyn say.

 I’m so so sorry honey, I never knew about this, her mom said.  It’s not your fault mom, it’s all mine, I wasn’t careful with him! Nicole and her mom trusted me! Katelyn said, her voice shaking.

 What am I going to tell them! Katelyn said still crying.  I don’t know honey.

I decided to yell. HELLOOOOOO….  I’M DOWN HERE!

  The couch creaked a little bit but not enough to be a person, I realized my mistake as a cat’s paw lunged into the hole I fell into just missing me. I ran as fast as I could to the other side so  I would be safe. The cat was relentless, reaching in and making the hole wider but I think it will not rip enough for the cat to fit through…. I hope.

  What the heck? I heard. What are you doing you stupid cat? It was Katelyn’s mother.

 Oh my god… could it be? Katelyn’s mom said.

 Come here Rosie…. The cat’s paw disappeared and I heard footsteps walk away and a door close then the footfalls came back.

  Hello….. a soft voice said. If you’re in there you can come out, the cat is in the basement now.

 I was not sure if I should show myself, but this woman is my only chance right now.

 I decided to walk over to the hole I fell through, I looked up to see a blue eye looking down at me.

 Oh my god! Are you ok? Katelyn thought you went through the washer. She will be so relieved. Katelyn’s mom said.

 Um… yes .. I’m ok, I said.

  Let me help you out of there.  Her giant hand squeezed in the hole. I guess you can just get into my hand? She said. Um.. yes, just be gentle with me please, I said.

I made my way over to her open hand wishing it was Katelyn’s instead. But I had no choice, I got into her waiting hand and her fist closed around me, a little too tight but bearable.

 It got tighter as she pulled her fist through the hole, I felt the air leave my lungs but loosened as soon as it was through.

 Her hand opened and I was staring up at her huge face.

 Um.. hi, I’m Nancy, Katelyn’s mom.  Hi, I’m Bill. Thanks for saving me. I don’t know what I would have done if the cat got through that hole, I said.

 Oh I’m sorry for letting the cat up, Nancy said. Don’t worry, you had no idea I was here, I said.

 Oh god! I have to tell Katelyn you are ok, she is in her room looking through the laundry for your body, Nancy said.

  Well I’m back from the dead, I said with a laugh.

 Lets go, she said as her fist closed around me and she walked to Katelyn’s room.

 

Katelyn, Look who I found, um,  well the cat found him, Nancy said as her hand opened up and I looked up at the tear filled face and bloodshot blue eyes of Katelyn.

Oh my god… oh my god! You’re ok! More tears fell as Katelyn plucked me out of her mom’s hand.

 Katelyn brought me up to her huge lips and kissed my body over and over again. I thought I killed you, I thought you went through the washer and dryer, Katelyn said, her voice shaking and more tears falling.

 I sat in Katelyn’s open hand and rubbed her thumb after she released me from her smothering kisses, I’m ok Katelyn, your mom saved me, I said.

 Thank you soooo much mom, Katelyn said.

  Maybe its good it happened this way, I mean that you told me about him before I found him. I probably would have freaked out and stomped on him if I didn’t know about him, Nancy said.

 I looked over Katelyn’s hand to the floor where Nancy’s foot was clad in a hiking boot. Yeh….. that wouldn’t have ended well, I said with a nervous laugh.

 

We all talked for a while and I explained to Nancy my situation and how I hope it won’t be long before I can grow back to my full height again.

 It must be so scary being this small. Nancy said. Oh yes, it can be very scary, I said. I have to depend on you big people for everything, and it makes me feel so… well helpless.

 The girls keep wanting him to give them foot massages, Katelyn said. Haha.. oh, did you get one too  Katelyn? Nancy said with a little giggle. No mom! I don’t want to make him do that to me.

 Oh damn, my feet are killing me in these hiking boots, Nancy said with a laugh. Mom! Katelyn said.

 Just kidding, Nancy said laughing.

 I kind of knew Nancy was just half kidding by the look on her face.

 Whats with the boots anyway? Katelyn asked her mom.  Me and looser were going hiking today but he was more interested in drinking more beer in the hotel. Well now he is there by himself. Nancy said.

 Then Nancy went on a rant about her boyfriend and how they had a romantic hotel on the lake with hiking trails all around and all he wanted to do was drink, so she left him there. And I paid for everything! Nancy said getting angry.

 Sorry Billy, I’m just venting.

 It’s ok Nancy, I said. I would have been on those trails in a heart beat, fuck the drinking, I said.

Well that is because you are a real man, Nancy said. Well real little, I said with a laugh.

 

 Well if you give good foot rubs at that size, that’s that is impressive, Nancy said.

 I thought it was a little odd that she would say that.

 How do you rub giant feet? Nancy said a little timidly. Mom! A little personal! Katelyn said.

 Sorry, just curious, Nancy said. I’ts ok, I said. Um Pam puts me… um she’s my ..girlfriend…..  well she puts me in her socks then puts them on, I said.

 In her socks? Why? Nancy said. Um, .. I can push my back against the sock and can get more leverage to push harder on her foot, she says it feels great, I said.

 Can I hold you again? Nancy said. Sure, I said. Katelyn gently placed me in her mom’s waiting hands.

 Katelyn got up and left me with her mom and went to the bathroom.

I looked Nancy over quickly, she had on a grey t-shirt jean shorts and those hiking boots and gray thick socks. She was a little over weight, she had a little belly roll and thick thighs but she was good looking with her tan skin and nice smile with those blue eyes looking at me through black rim glasses.

 She must have noticed me check her out   because she said, I’m trying to loose some weight, I like to hike but my looser boyfriend…  um.. maybe  ex-boyfriend now just wants to sit around and drink.

 Then Katelyn yells out… MOM! There’s no rags left! Oh I’m sorry honey. I forgot to get some, Take the car and go to CVS I’ll give you some money, Nancy says.

 

Billy will be ok here, Nancy said. Is that ok with you Billy? Nancy said. Its fine I said.

With that Katelyn grabbed the car keys and left.

 Nancy carried me back out to the living room. I have to go to the bathroom, can I put you down in here some were? Nancy said. Um.. yeh just put me on the floor, I said.

She placed me on the living room floor and turned around to walk away. I watched her as her thighs wiggled as she walked away her boots pounding against the floor.

 She was a bigger girl but not huge, she carried herself very well, her ass even looked good in those jean shorts, even her thick grey socks and boots looked good. Was this turning me on a little? For some reason I think I want to rub her feet. All this shrinking stuff is getting to me, women who can easily control me and do what they want with me. Did I secretly enjoy this? Do I have a foot fetish?

 My thoughts were interrupted as Nancy came back into the room.

She stopped in front of me, I just stared at her huge hiking boots and socks that held her sweaty and sore feet in them. The boots that could so easily crush me into a bloody stain in the thick treads of her boot.

 I have to take these boots off, stand clear Billy, my feet probably smell bad, Nancy said laughing.

I’m used to it by now, I said up to her.

 You rub them when they stink and are sweaty? Nancy said.  Yes, all the time, I said looking down a little embarrassed  that I just said that.

 Mine shouldn’t be too bad, I don’t ware these often, Nancy said.

 Her giant fingers untied her boots with ease and she used the tip of her foot to pry off each boot, she kicked them aside then put a foot on each side of me. I could feel the heat coming off of them and they did smell, but not too bad.

 Um… I.. could give you a little foot rub if you want? Why did I just say that! Pam would not like me doing that, but I can’t seem to help myself.

 Really? Like .. in my sock?  Um sure, I said. But they are sweaty, isn’t that gross? Nancy said.

 It’s ok, I said.

 Can I ask you something? Nancy said. Yes, of course, I said.  I know you have a girlfriend, but do you think I’m …  um…. Ok to look at, I know I’m over weight, maybe that turns by boyfriend off. I mean he would never offer to rub my feet, Nancy said.

 You are very pretty Nancy and yes you are a little over weight but you can work on that and you have a nice personality, I said. I think you just ended up with a man who only cares about himself, I said.

 Um, won’t your girlfriend get mad at you if you rub my feet? Um, yes she will, but you saved my life so I won’t tell her, just keep it between us ok, I said. Deal, she said.

 She pulled off her right sock, so how do we do this? She said. Just lay it down and I’ll get in then you put your foot in it so I am under it then I get to work, I said.

 Billy, do you have a…….  thing for feet? Nancy said. Um.. I don’t know… um  maybe, this is all new to me.

 I’ve heard of a lot of men that have a thing for feet, a fetish…. Yeh, a foot fetish I think, Nancy said.

  I guess so, I said nervously.

 Ok Bill. I’m 43 years old and I know about foot fetishes and other fetishes that men have and its ok. Nancy said.

 Really? I said. I didn’t think I had a foot fetish, I said but knowing deep down inside that I probably did.

 

 Why else would you volunteer to go in my stinky sock, Nancy said. Yeh, I guess you’re right, I said hanging my head down in shame.

 Its ok, I’m not judging you, I don’t think it’s strange at all. Maybe if more people were open to different fetishes relationships would be better……. Hotter. She said.

Oh, ok, But we don’t have to do this if you don’t….. Nancy interrupted me, Just get in my damn sock, she ordered. And I won’t tell anybody, not even my daughter, ok? Nancy said.

 I started to crawl in her sock, I stopped and looked up at her, thanks for saving me Nancy, you’re my hero, I said to her with a little laugh.

 Your  goddess, she said with a smirk.  Now get going my little foot toy before Katelyn gets home.

I made my way in the moist sock and laid on my back, then her huge foot slowly came in first brushing against my feet then up my legs, torso, chest, then over my face. She pulled the sock up and I was mashed to the ball of her sweaty foot.

 I got to work pushing and rubbing her foot and heard her moan, That does feel good Billy! Can I borrow you from time to time? Nancy said with a little giggle. I’m sure we could work something out, I said kiddingly.

 Her scent was all over me and her skin was soft. I can’t believe I enjoy this now and all these girls I met seem to like me under their feet, maybe it makes them feel powerful.

As I rubbed this woman’s feet I was lost in thought, thinking of how many girls feet I rubbed or was forced to rub and why for some reason the girls liked me under their feet. Did they feel powerful? They controlled me and I was helpless, they could easily crush me with one step. Was I starting to enjoy this too? The helplessness, the domination, being put in places that could harm me with one wrong move by the giantess.

I was brought out of my thoughts by Nancy’s booming voice.  Ready to do the other one Billy?

 Her foot slowly left the gray sock, it reminded me of a subway disappearing down the tunnel. The sock collapsed a little around me as I crawled back out.

She had the other sock ready for me, her moist foot ready to follow me in. Billy, she asked, you seem like a nice guy and cute too, especially at this size. Does your girlfriend treat you good? She said.

I looked up at her for a minute, Um…. Yeh, she’s ok. I said. You don’t sound too convincing Billy, Nancy said. We were married before and we hated each other after the divorce. Then she found out about how I was shrunk and for the most part stuck like this . She convinced the two girls that were taking care of me to give me to her when they went to the beach to party for the week.

 

 Didn’t you have any say in the matter? Nancy asked. Nope, I said. I begged the girls not to give me to Pam, I was so scared of what she would do to me, but one of the girls is Pam’s cousin and Pam put on the sweet caring person act and no matter how I begged Kelly and Jen I ended up in the palm of my ex-wife’s hand.

What did she do to you? Nancy asked with a curious yet concerned look on her face.

I really don’t want to talk about it, I said. It’s all in the past, we made up and decided to be together again, I said with my head down wondering to my self why I was with Pam again after it took so long to get away from her physically and mostly emotionally.

 Sorry Billy, I shouldn’t pry into your life, Nancy said.  It’s ok, Just if I talk about some of the stuff we went through I get upset, I said. And I’m trying to put it all behind me.

 Well something must have went right because you are back with her, Nancy said. Yeh, I said , all I could think of was my stepdaughter and how I needed to be there for her and that helped me get through the rough patches, I said.

 You know Billy, to me you don’t look happy, Nancy said. I just want to be normal size again, I said.

Don’t make yourself be with anyone you don’t want to be with Billy. If you really wanted to be with her why are you rubbing my feet? Epically when feet turn you on, Nancy said.

 

 I looked at Nancy’s pretty foot right there in front of me, smelling it’s sweet aroma, she is right, why am I with my ex, the woman that walked around with me in her sneaker and almost vacuumed me up.

 Um…… I don’t really know….. I guess I didn’t think it through, but I am a little safer on Pam’s good side, I said with a little laugh.

 

 So…. I’ll take that as you are not happy Billy, Nancy said down to me.

How long have you officially been back together with her? Nancy said. Um, a couple of days, I said.

I still had a raging hard on talking to her standing next to her toes.

 You don’t have to do my other foot, Nancy said. It’s ok, I’ll do it, I said. No, I don’t want to interfere in your relationship, I’m not that kind of person, she said. I want to I yelled up to her not realizing I must have sounded desperate. You really like feet! She said shaking her head. I’m sorry, I’m being stupid, I said. Well, ok, you can rub them, but you have to be naked, she said. Huh? I said. You heard me Billy, Naked.

 I didn’t say a word, I just slowly removed my cloths with thoughts of how Pam would kill me I she found out. 

Before I could get in the sock Nancy’s foot pinned me down on top of it. She started to rub her foot all over my body and cock, I was rock hard and in heaven, I must be a sicko I thought, but didn’t care.

 She then took her foot off me and placed it flat on the floor. I want to watch you fuck my foot, Nancy said seductively.

I was sweating with desire and leaned over her toes thrusting my member between her two middle toes. I must look like a total fool but I didn’t care and proceeded to passionately kiss the top of her foot.

 I could feel little twitches from her toes slightly lifting me up and down as I fucked them.

 I finally exploded in between her toes and collapsed on the top of her foot breathing heavily.

 

That was pretty hot to watch I must admit, Nancy said. I probably looked stupid, I told her.

 No, not at all, how many guys with a foot fetish get to do what you just did, Nancy said.

 

Ok, you better get dressed before Katelyn gets home, she said then she put her socks back on, put her boots in the hall closet and went to the bathroom.

I grabbed my cloths and walked out into the hall near the bathroom. I could hear a slight moan, then some heavy breathing. I just stood outside the door for a while listening. I heard more moans then juicy sounds and the rhythmic thrusting of fingers in a pussy.

The door was open a crack, but I wasn’t sure I should go in, then I heard a soft whisper “ohh Billy” as the thrusting sound got faster and from the sounds of it her juices were running heavily.

 She is masturbating thinking about me?

 I decided to walk in. I rounded the corner of the door and saw her slightly reclined against the tub sitting on the floor her panties only pulled down enough for her hand to fit in.

 Her jean shorts were in the corner and her gray socks still on her feet.

 

 I dropped my clothes on the floor and walked over to her gray socked foot.

  Nancy pulled her legs slightly up to her chest her giant feet sliding quickly away from me. Leaning her head back and closing her eyes she thought she was alone as her powerful fingers slid in and out of her soaked pussy.

 I was just staring at her panties, her hand hidden in them thrusting in and out when the motion stopped. Billy! What are you doing in here! My quick witted response was “you watched me now I can watch you”.

 No,Billy. I don’t want you to see all my fat jiggling around. Nancy, you don’t look bad at all, I yelled over to her.

 Billy I’m 165 pounds….. I’m fat, she said.

You are fine Nancy, I said. I walked over to her socked foot and started to rub it, I kissed it and told her to continue.

She just stared at me and slowly started to move her fingers into her pussy again.

 I stood next to her ankle staring at the lump moving within her panties. Her glasses were off and her blue eyes were just staring at me as her rhythms got faster.

 I decided to walk closer to her crotch with her watching me the whole time. I made it over to her right leg spared out. I reached out and touched the underside of her thigh, “No Billy! She said in a loud whisper. Her thrusts got faster and deeper.  I kissed her leg, she moved it away but I followed it and kissed it again.

  Get away Billy, I don’t want to hurt you, she said.

 I walked closer to her crotch and peered in through the leg hole in her panties, waves of warm sweet smelling air hit me with each powerful thrust she made.

 Billy, I don’t want you to get hurt, Nancy said. I want to see you close up! I said. Yes, But I don’t trust myself, She said still breathing heavy.

 

 I trust you Nancy, I said.

 No, Nancy said. We went too far, you are with Pam and even know you don’t seem happy with her I don’t feel right about this, Nancy said.

 Her hand slipped out of her panties and she shooed me away. Nancy,….. p… please use  me, I said sounding pathetic. I stroked her giant wet finger then walked past it and over to her crotch staring at the big wet spot on her panties. I touched the warm wet spot and could smell it’s strong aroma.

 Billy…. Uhhh … noooo…… don’t…. it’s not….  Uhh  right, I’ll hurt you… Nancy said in labored breaths.

 

 

  I pushed into her wet panties and she let out a soft kind of scream and growl at the same time. Her large thighs jiggling on both sides of me. She smelled of sweat but I didn’t care I just shoved my body into the wet material.  I looked up past her budging stomach at her face, she was intently watching me.

  Just use me Nancy! I yelled up to her. I turned pushing my back against her womanhood looking down her powerful legs, her toes flexing in her grey socks.

 Suddenly her giant hand roughly wrapped around my fragile body and I was shoved into her panties then her hand left me and I heard the elastic waistband snap shut. 

 

Chapter 19 by Bildo

  It was dark and sweltering hot in Nancy’s underwear and soaking wet. I Easley slid down in between her  swollen lips, my legs sliding in her with ease. I wiggled myself further inside Nancy’s sex as she moved and bucked more and more. I was covered in her juices and now trapped in her panties and was being smothered by her wet pussy, her muscles would squeeze the breath out of me as her orgasms intensified. I finally came with so much force I almost passed out.   Was I now craving to be used by giant women? What am I turning into.

 

  Her last orgasm pushed me out of her but I only went as far as her tight panties let me go, her juices flowing over me as I hear her yell my name from above.

 Then everything settled down. Nancy pulled her panties down enough for me to slip out the leg hole rubbing my now slick body against her inner  thigh.

 My little feet hit the ground, I looked up at Nancy “that was awesome!” I said.

 I have to get you cleaned up before Katelyn gets back, you must  want to get this smell off of you.  Nancy said.

  You smell awesome! I told her. I hiked in the heat and sweat like a pig and you like it? She said.

I know it’s strange, I said looking down, but it’s hard to explain, I said.  You don’t have to explain Billy, some men enjoy a little sweat she said smiling down at me.

 Nancy gently picked me up and washed me off under warm water then I got dressed and we waited on the couch for Katelyn to get back.

 Um, Billy, how will you be able to be with Pam after what we just did? Nancy said. I know I can never tell her about this, I think she would literally  kill me, I said. I think it was a mistake getting back with her, I said, but I will be safer as her boyfriend than her ex-boyfriend, I added.

 

Would she really hurt you? Nancy said. I think she would literally kill me, I said.

 Couldn’t you just stay at your home and have people you trust check on you? How did you end up back with her anyway? Nancy said.

 You could even stay here if you wanted to, Nancy continued. I wouldn’t let Pam near you.

 Thanks, but Pam has a way to get what she wants and I just have to cooperate till I can grow back again, I told her.

  Well you have to do what you have to do I suppose, but I feel it’s so wrong, Nancy said.

 Just then we heard Katelyn  pull back in the driveway. Billy, I just want you to know sex was just as good with you at this size as any other man I have been with….. maybe even better, Nancy said with a playful smile on her face just before Katelyn came through the kitchen door.

Hi mom,  Katelyn says as her giantess form enters the living room.  How is Billy doing? He is a very interesting little man…. Um .. sorry….  Just man, Nance said with a giggle.

Ha ha , funny I said laughing also.

We all talked a little and Katelyn gave me some food and a drink of water. Shortly after Pam came back to pick me up.

  Pam walked in as I was sitting in the middle of the kitchen table, I looked at her giantess form coming over to me and a chill ran through me thinking what she would do to me if she knew what just happened between Nancy and me.

 

  Pam thanked them and put me in her purse and went home. I was nervous sitting in the darkness of Pam’s swaying purse. I have to get it together, but I couldn’t stop thinking about Nancy and how she smelled and why it turned me on so much. Maybe this small and helpless thing was brainwashing me to like it.

 I have to snap out of this! I have to get big again!

 

 

 When we got home Pam’s giant hand reached into her purse for me, instantly she had me in her closed fist. I didn’t like this anymore with her, I didn’t want to be around her.  I knew soon I would get a break from her as Jen will be picking me up soon to go to the main plant we worked at.

 Pam brought me to her room and put me on her lap as she sat on her bed.

 Billy, we need to talk, Pam said. Ok, I sad. Billy, now that we are back together I think you will not need your condo any more. You can sell it and use the money to fix up this place.

  I guess so, I said not too thrilled with the idea. What’s wrong Billy, Pam said her voice raised up a little.

 

  I … um .. I just didn’t think of that I guess, I said.

 Well you will be here now so you have to pull your share, not to mention you did leave Nicole and I with unfinished projects I had to pay contractors to finish, Pam said.

Can we just wait till I get big again to sell it?  Well Billy, what if you don’t get big again. There is always that possibility you know, Pam said.

  Can we just give it some time Pam, I am a little overwhelmed with everything right now.

 Sure, Pam said but don’t wait too long. Shit needs to still be done around here and I know you can’t do it at your size, I’ll have to hire Jake again.

  Jake? Isn’t that the guy that flirts with you all the time, I said. So…, Pam said with a little smile, he is good eye candy, but it doesn’t mean I’m going to sleep with him unless you don’t keep me happy little man , Pam said giggling.

  Pam! That’s not funny, I said, thinking of her doing god knows what with me if she decided to screw him and I couldn’t even stop her if I wanted to.

 Calm down little jealous man, I’m just kidding……. Maybe.. hahaha… Pam said. Pam kept laughing.

 What is so funny, I asked her.  I was just thinking, his cock would be bigger than your whole body, Pam said.

 Memories rushed back to me about the night I got accidently tangled up with her and her lover. Something I never want to experience again!

 Ha…ha, Pam your funny, I said pointing at her.  I thought so Billy, Pam said.

 Just then the door bell rang. Pam coiled her fist around me and got up, that must be Jen, Pam said.

 

  Pam opened the door and let Jen in. Hey cuz, Is the little guy ready? Jen said. Yes he is, Pam said.

 I put some Kleenex in my purse for him, I figured that is the best place for him to travel and be comfortable, Jen said.

  That would be fine, Pam said.

  Pam  gave me a kiss and winked at me as she put me ion Jen’s purse. Love you , Pam said. I love you too, I said back, no sure I even loved her.

 Well I have to run, it’s a long drive and It’s already 5:00, Jen said as her giant fingers zipped her purse shut, sealing me in.

  I sept most of the way. It was comfortable for me with the tissues to lay on.

 

    It was 10:00pm when we got to the hotel and the purse unzipped and it took a while for my eyes to adjust. Then I saw Kelly’s smile. Well hi there little Billy, she said. Kelly reached in and took me out and sat me on the bed.

 We have to get some sleep, we need to be at work at 7am Kelly said. Tomorrow you will ride in one of our purses till we get into the restricted area, then you can come out and get to work, Kelly said.

 Kelly put me back in Jen’s purse for the night and zipped it shut I assume for my own protection.

 I was hard for me to sleep, I slept so much on the ride here.  My mind drifted to Pam and what she said about the contractor…. Jake. She seemed to get a kick out of her comment about his dick being bigger than me.  What if I couldn’t keep her satisfied, she does have a big sexual appetite. Would she just have sex with him and put me in a drawer of something when they do it and I’d have to listen to it.

 Why should it matter to me after all I just cheated on her big time, so I guess I would deserve it.

  Would she still use me after she was with him?

I may be gone for weeks, can she last that long without sex? I have no control over her, even if I was in the palm of her hand. I have no control over anything anymore!

 I tossed and turned, Thinking about Nancy and how erotic being with her was at this size but if I was normal size I’d rather be with Tammy. Tammy is so nice and has a great little girl. I would love to be with her when or if I even get big again.

 I don’t miss Pam at all, what the fuck is wrong with me! Why did I get involved with her again. If I never said I loved her that day in her hand as she washed me …. Uhg……. If I really loved Pam I would have never cheated on her I know it.

 I need to be big again! I need to be big again! My thoughts raced until I finally fell asleep.

 

  The next morning Kelly gave me some breakfast which consisted of a few crumbs of a beagle and a few drops of coffee.

 Next she placed me near the hotel sink already filled with warm water so I could get washed up.

 Kelly grinned as she lifted my naked body out of the sink and put me on a facecloth.

Soon I was dressed and back in Jen’s purse on our way to work.

 

  Work was uneventful for the next two weeks, I talked to Pam on the phone every night, I told her I missed her (but I didn’t) and she said she missed having me in her pussy and having me massage her feet. She also asked me to send her some money so she could get a few things done around the house.

I sent her some money like she asked so she could have the garage door fixed or did she just want to tease Jake.

 Three weeks into work Jen and Kelly left me in the hotel room alone in the nightstand drawer.

 Later I heard the lock click and the door open. I didn’t want to say anything fearing it was the maid. I stayed quiet then light entered the drawer and when my eyes adjusted I saw Pam smiling down at me.

Oh my god! Hi Pam! I said. I think I was glad to see her. Living with Kelly and Jen was getting so vanilla.

  Did you miss me? Pam asked. Yes, I said.

 Pam reached in and grabbed me into her fist and set me down on the bed. Strip, she ordered.

 I didn’t need to be asked twice, soon I was standing nude in the middle of the bed.

 Pam started to shed her cloths, first she sat on the bed and kicked off her sneakers and socks. Then she took off her t-shirt reveling her black bra, then took off her jeans  and laid down on the bed with her thighs on either side of me. I started to walk to her black panties when her hand blocked me. My feet first little man, Pam said.

 I walked down to her moist feet and started to rub them, Pam moaned in approval.  Her feet were sweaty and smelled a little but not too bad because I noticed she had new sneakers, black Nikies with pink laces.

 We talked as I rubbed her feet, How is Nicole? I asked. She is fine, Pam said. She wanted to come too but she has a job at the grocery store now and had to work all weekend, you would be proud of her, she is a hard worker.

  Oh good for her, I miss her too, I said. She misses you too.

 Did you get the garage door fixed? I asked. Yes, Pam said smiling and turning away.

 Jake fixed it huh, I said. Um,…. Yes, Pam said. He came yesterday. Pam , why are you smiling, I said.

 So he is good looking and when he was sweating working on the door I got a little horny but I didn’t do anything with him so just relax Billy. I’m here to take that out on you, Pam said laughing.

 With that she pulled her panties open at the leg hole and told me to get in now! I left her foot and ran the length of her legs till I got to her already soaking wet pussy.

 I dove in and she closed me in. She didn’t let me out for what seemed like hours.

 By the time  she was done with me I was so sore and tired. Pam I don’t know if I can take any more! I said with a laugh.

 I laid back later in the palm of her hand.  Um, Pam, can I ask you something. Sure Billy.

 Did Jake really make you this horny? Well Billy, I haven’t got laid in three weeks and watching him work yesterday …….. um…..getting all sweaty…..  Pam’s face got red. Umm… we kissed, I’m sorry Billy. I’m sorry.  I, .. I just miss feeling the weight of a man on top of me, feeling his hot breath on my neck, Pam said still red in the face not looking at me. But It was just a kiss, nothing else Billy, she said.

  I love you inside of me, you feel so good, and I would be lying if I said I wasn’t turned on by how  I could do what ever I want to you, Pam said.

 But sometimes I fantasize about having a big cock in me.

 I can’t be here often enough and I have needs. I didn’t do anything else though, Pam said still red in the face.

We were quiet for a few minutes then I spoke up. Um.  Pam,  um, It’s ok, I know I can’t always please you at this size, I can’t protect you and Ican’t even blow hot breath on your neck….. so, if something happens, .. um….. between you two, …  I understand.

 What do you mean, Pam said looking at me confused. Look at me Pam! I’m three inches tall and I’m sore all over and tired after what we just did. I can’t keep up with you, I said thinking if they got together permanently I could get away from her without her killing me… literally.

 Billy, you and I are a couple and I have no intension of having Jake as a boyfriend, but … um… now that you mentioned it, maybe I could have some fun with him, um…. Once in a while if you sure it’s ok? Pam asked. Um, yes it’s ok Pam, I said thinking I may be off the hook having to be in a relationship with her.

 

 This might work out good for me, so I thought.

But don’t you screw around on me though Billy. What!? I said. I’m the only woman in your life, you should be thankful I will still take care of you  after what you did to Nicole and I, pam said. I think I might actually  enjoy this, Pam said suddenly confidence in her voice.

 So you can be with other men but I can’t be with other women? Is that what you are saying? I said.

 Yes Billy. I was going to ask you but you mentioned it first, Pam said.  Why don’t you just leave me and be with him, I said. Well Billy, right now you make a lot more money than him and he likes to drink. Although drinking to me is no big thing in terms of sex I can’t deal with it in every day life.

 

  Besides it kind of turns me on knowing his member , … Well.. is bigger than you, Pam said.

 Pam that’s not fair! I started to argue with her, why not just let me be with someone else too! I said. Because Billy, I have been through a lot after you took off and this I think could be something for me! She said. Not an excuse for you to play around, Pam said. You had things so easy, no worries, do what you want when you want as Nicole and I have to deal with the mess you left us in! Pam said raising her voice at me. So please don’tpiss me off or someday I may forget to take you out of me when he comes over. She said staring down at me.

A chill ran down my spine at her words and I just hung my head down and shut up.

 

 

 

 

Chapter 20 by Bildo

Pam  spent the night in my hotel room and Kelly and Jen got another room for the night.

She made me sleep in her sock inside of her sneaker all night. I laid awake in her sock knowing that even if she sleeps with another man I am still,  well….. her toy.

 

  I had a pit in my stomach thinking how the heck could I get out of this. She will never just let it go,. Every time we have a little argument she has to bring up the past and she gets  more upset, and now if she has sex with this guy I will still be at her beck and call.

  I don’t want to be with her after he sleeps with him. I know I more than deserve it after what I did so I’ll just have to roll with it if it happens.

 After about three hours of tossing and turning in her still moist sock I finally fell asleep.

 Morning came too soon as I was awakened with being lifted out of her sneaker still laying at the bottom of her sock.

 I was still trying to fully wake up as Pam’s voice all tired sounding asked me to rub her feet, and at the same time her giant foot was entering her sock and pinned me at the bottom. I squirmed around and rubbed her foot the best I could , her moan told me I was doing good.

  I managed to reach up and hug her big toe, squeezing as tight as I could smelling yesterdays perspiration from those black Nikes. I repeated the process on the other four toes and slid down to her sole and pushed my back against her tight sock witch gave me more leverage to push harder on the bottom of her foot.

 After a half hour of so she let me out and I started to walk over to her other foot.

 Oh, do you have enough energy to do the other one too? Pam said sounding a little sympathetic.

 I crawled into her other sock and was quickly pinned to the bottom and got to work massaging her giant car size foot.

 Then she spoke, Billy, I’m sorry about last night, I love you and It’s hard on me with you so small, but I love you this size. I just wish you could change sizes when ever I want you to. I love you so helpless but also would love you big and on top of me thrusting  into me. You willing to let me experience that with another guy means a lot to me, Pam said. I love having these conversations as I am wedged in her sock knowing if I say the wrong thing she could easily crush me.

 It… It’s ok Pam, I said.

  It wouldn’t be all the time Billy, just when I’m well, you  know, really horny. Pam said.

   I just kept hugging her middle toe not knowing what to say, I just passionately kissed it, I don’t even know why. Then I heard her whisper, thank you.

 

  A little later Pam let me out of her sock and held me in her palm. I looked up at her and asked her how was it when you kissed him?  What!? Pam asked a little taken back. Jake, um… how was it? Um, why? Did you want to know? Pam asked a little confused.  Um, yah, um.. only if you want to tell me, I said.

 I can but won’t that make you feel bad? I know it must have hurt you to hear that in the first place, Pam said.

 It’s fine Pam, I’m ok. I was just a little curious that’s all, I said.

 Did you think about me when you kissed him? I asked.

  Um…. No, she said with a sigh, not till after I kissed him, then I felt bad and he finished up the work and left.

 What made you kiss him? Was it a long kiss? I don’t even know why I’m asking her these questions.

 

 Boy you’re a curious little one, Pam said. I guess… I said.

 Do you want to hear all of it? And you won’t get mad at me? Pam said. Sure I said.

 Well Jake was working on the garage door and it was quite hot out , he had jeans and a tang top on and his shirt was wet with sweat and I brought him out an iced tea. And we chatted a bit while he drank it and he said I had nice legs, I was waring those sleep shorts you bought me and a tang top, she continued.

 I could feel her palm getting warmer as she shared her story with me.

 And when he was done I walked up to him to take his glass and my hand brushed his, .. Are you sure you want to hear this? Pam asked interrupting her story.  Just go on, I said.

 

  Okayyyy, she said. When I got close to him I could smell his sweat and started to get turned on combined with his complement about my legs.  I stood close to him and turned my legs in different directions telling him my legs are fat. He said my legs were perfect, I felt like a giddy little girl, I told him I hadn’t shaved in three days and put the empty glass on the shelf and lifted my leg up to show him and lost my balance and grabbed his shoulder.

 I feel weird telling you this, she said.  Oh yes your weird all right, I said to lighten the mood a little.

  You’re a jerk little Billy, Pam said with a little laugh.  Then she got a serious look on her red turning face.

 

 He.. . He ran his hands up and down my leg as I still held on to his shoulder , his hands were a little rough….. um. .. It felt good, and he said I had smooth legs and gently let my leg back down and we just stared into each others eyes and our lips got close to each other and before I knew it we were passionately kissing, I was hugging him and   loved his sweaty body pressing against me. I started to get very wet down there and then broke off the kiss and almost went in for another but then thought of you and whispered sorry to him and just went back in the house.  And after he left I did masturbate thinking about him.

 That’s quite the story, I said to her but she just stared at me with a blank look on her face.

 I miss it Billy, Pam said. You could just leave me to someone else you know, I said.

No Billy, you’re mine. I won’t give up the experience of how you make me feel when your tiny. But  I do long for a touch of a real man, she said. REAL MAN! I snapped back at her. Pam I am real! I yelled up to her. I not just some toy you play with whenever you want!  I am a real man but your just a controlling bitch! I said to her.

  What! Listen you little bastard! Pan snapped back, her fingers curling tightly around me.  Well little Billy a real man wouldn’t let me have sex with another man, and you know what? You can’t even stop me!

 Your fucken lucky I didn’t vacuum you up that day or fucking step on you or flush you down the toilet! Your nothing Billy! I can do what I want and if you ever get big again I know Jake could kick your ass so don’t fucking push me! Pam said with fire in her eyes.   You should be kissing my ass! She continued.

 Um…. So kiss it… Pam said as she leaned her still naked body to the left and  shoved me under her ass.

  Her butt cheeks were spared and I was placed on the bed on my back and she leans back upright the light fades as her ass hole descends on me. I see the wrinkles of her pungent ass hole as it touches my body, pinning me under her.

  Kiss it you little fucker! Her commanding voice tells me.  It’s hot and all I can smell is her foul odor around me. My body is actually sticking to her hole! She drove six hours to see me, worked up a sweat last night when we had sex and hadn’t showered yet this morning.

 Why didn’t I just shut my mouth! I thought to myself. My mouth has gotten me into more trouble since I became small then it ever has when I was normal size.

 Go on Billy…….. Kiss it! The crazy bitch’s muffled voice commanded.

 I turned my head to the side and kissed the left side of her sticky ass hole. I could hear her giggle and then she said “here I have a kiss for you” Pam’s hole opened and pushed down on me and a loud fart came out of her vibrating me violently. The smell was pungent like she had to take a shit soon. I was disoriented and my ears were ringing. I couldn’t hear and couldn’t move. Even after she got off of me I still was unable to move.

 I tried to see but everything was black and I passed out.

 I woke up later laying on a clean sock in the middle of the bed.  Pam was sitting next to me already dressed and with a towel on her head from the shower she just had.

  Your awake! She said. I was worried I really hurt you. I was about to yell at her but thought better of it.

 I think I’m all right,   I said to her. I tried to stand but my whole body felt tingly like then your arm or some other body part falls asleep.

   Pam looked concerned and put her finger down to me to hold on to for balance. I held on to her finger tip and stood. I was wobbly but got better as I slowly moved my arms and legs.

 I’m sorry Billy, I didn’t realize what a close range fart could do to you. Please don’t  do that to me again Pam.

 I’ll fill the sink so you can bathe, you smell like ass, Pam said with a little chuckle.

 

   Pam carried me to the sink and I washed up and got dressed. Pam held me in the palm of her hand and looked down at me. Billy, I have to drive back home now…. Um…. I… I’m sorry about what I did to you and …. I’m sorry I kissed Jake. It was wrong, Pam said.

 

  I looked into her brown eyes and melt. It’s ok Pam. You’re right, I can’t even kiss you properly at this size. So … if you need…… well….. well, It’s ok, I said.

 

 Pam’s smile got wide and she said, thank you Billy, It means a lot to me that you’re ok with this… And I won’t do it often, Just when I really need a real man.. Um I’m sorry Billy…. I met just a normal sized man, Um …. Just till you get normal again.

  I know what you mean, I told her.

  She brought me to her giant mouth and kissed my whole body then put me down in the middle of the bed. She grabbed her purse and waved at me as she left the room to drive back home….. And possibly to the arms of another man… A real man.

 

Chapter 21 by Bildo
Author's Notes:

Well, Pam wants a real man and little Billy has no say. I think some jiant male stuff is part of the fantisy of being shrunk and helpless. 

 Thanks for your comments. I takes me a while to wright new chaptors.

 

I sat alone in the middle of the messed up sheets on the bed just deep in thought. Pam was going to sleep with another man and I could do nothing about it. Her gorgeous body sitting in her car, her feet, bigger than me with a little pressure on the gas pedal  making her car carry her back home, so far away from me.

  Why do I feel sad and a little hurt about this? I don’t love her, she plays awful games with me, hurts me  , humiliates me and controls me. I flip flop so much about her! And it makes me mad. Do I love her? Do I hate her? Do I just want to be with Tammy or Nancy?

 What will it be like after Pam has sex with him? Will he have a condom on? Will he pull out? Or will he just make a mess in her? Will she clean up really good before she puts me in her again?

 I just lay there in the giant messy bed so confused.  The opening of the door snapped me out of my thoughts, I looked up in horror as the hotel maid let herself in to clean the room and make the bed, SHIT! The bed I’m in!

 I think I can run to the edge of the bed and easily slide down the sheets to the floor and hide until I see her pull in a vacuum cleaner. Dam! I can’t be on the floor now .

  I decided to chance it and hide under the sheets hoping she just re-makes the bed and not strip it. Some times if you have a room multiple nights they won’t make  the bed every day.

   I heard the vacuum start up and she did a quick job and then cleaned the bathroom , then she sat on the bed. I carefully  peeked out from under the sheets and looked . She looked like an older Hispanic woman, maybe late forties. She was not fat but not a looker by any means. 

  She looked around and got up and closed the door, then she walked back to the bed and laid down , her legs clad in baggy sweat pants on ether side of me.

 She kicked off her old sneakers then took her sweat pants all the way off. She then took off her dark blue panties that had some holes in them . I watched as her tan knees rose up and spread apart in the air, her worn socked feet flat on the bed on either side of me still hidden under the sheets, only my head peeking out.

 I saw her hand make its way down to her hairy  pussy. She spread her lips with two fingers then inserted them inside her.

 I heard the sound or her juices as her fingers thrusted in and out of her, she softly moaned something in Spanish. Her thrusts would be quick then slow down, her head was back on the pillow, her eyes closed.

 

  As her masturbation continued her  knees still bent made their way down to the bed and the socked soles of her feet met each other and me just watching her pussy didn’t notice her feet coming towards me. My upper body got pinned between her two sets of toes as they met.

 I got lucky and was between her toes so I wasn’t crushed. I didn’t want to move so she would not feel me there. Her feet only had a faint odor which I thought was odd because her socks looked old with a few small holes in them.

 Her rhythms got faster and her toes put more pressure on me then she lifted her feet a little and spread her legs letting me drop about 15 feet (at my size) to the crumpled blanket below. I was ok and quickly looked up at the climaxing older woman. Her head was arched back as she came. I decided to make a run for it and made it to the edge of the bed and slid down the sheets to the floor but landed in her discarded underwear.  

  It had the familiar smell of pussy I have come to know a lot lately. I saw her feet swing over the side of the bed and  I ran under the bed as she got dressed and stripped and remade the bed. Thank god I didn’t stay there.

 Why the hell didn’t Pam think of hiding me instead of just leaving me in the middle of an unmade bed .

 

I hung out under the bed after the maid left and waited for Jenn and Kelly to return.

 Hours later Kelly came in, her sneaker clad feet walking to the bed I was under. The bed springs creak as she sits above me and she kicks off her sneakers. They land in front of me with a loud thump one landing upright the other landing on it’s side, the opening facing me. I could feel the heat and smell coming out of them.

  I walked out from under the bed and yelled to Kelly, “Where is Jenn”? I asked. Kelly looked down at me as she placed her socked feet down on both sides of me. She met a guy so we won’t see her till work tomorrow, she said.

 We went to a reggae fest all day and she met a guy and well you can guess the rest, Kelly said.

 

   My feet are killing me, she said. Yeh, there killing me too, I said laughing. She nudged me with her big toe and nocked me over, Wise ass she said.

 Um… Billy.. could… would you rub my feet… um, if you want, Kelly asked. I looked over at her black sock still on her foot, um sure Kell, but…. Well…. Um Pam….  Kelly cut me off, I won’t tell her, or Jenn if that’s what your worried about Billy, I know how Pam gets, Kelly said.

 Yeh, um ok. I said. Kelly curled her hand around me and lifted me to the bed and put her feet in front of me. In my socks? Kelly said smiling down at me.

I nodded yes . She slipped off her socks and I crawled inside followed by her still sweaty foot.

 

I found myself in the usual position under another foot and started to rub it and soon I heard her moan in approval.  Kelly, I yelled, “Don’t fall asleep! I wont, she said with a giggle.

 45 Minutes later I was done her feet and so tired.  Between Pam, the maid and Kelly’s feet I was bushed.

 

  Kelly and I sat and talked about work and the rebuilding process of the building and the shrink machine.  

 Then about 8pm my cell phone rang, It was Pam facetiming me.  Kelly set the phone up for me and waived hi to Pam, I’m getting in the shower so you guys can talk, Kelly said.

 How was your ride home? I said. It sucked , there was an accident on the interstate and I was stuck in traffic for almost two hours, Pam said.

 Is Kelly in the shower yet? Pam said. Yes it’s running now, I said. Pam’s phone moved from her face to a close up of her wet pussy. I wish you were in here little Billy, she said in a low seductive voice.

I would just push you in, she said as she put her middle finger deep inside her. I’m so horny Billy, I didn’t have enough of you this weekend, she continued. I wish I had you in me for the long drive home, She said as her finger pushed in and out of her pussy slowly making slurping noises.

Oh Billy, I want you here locked in a little hamster cage, your hands tied to the bars…… Her thrusts got quicker and she added another finger. You would look so cute like that.

 You want to tie me to the bars of a cage? Pam that doesn’t sound too fun for me you know, I said.

 But I would love it, She said.  I could piss on you, you little helpless man, Pam said.

Really? I said a little disgusted.  Well I don’t want you pissing on me, I said.

 

  If I tie you up to the bars you have no choice, or maybe I’ll put you in my underwear and do it, Pam said in a low husky voice. It was like she was in a trance of sexual hunger where she imagines stuff but now she is saying it to me.

 Then the camera went back to her face, Billy, you are mine and I can do what ever I want to you. You put Nicole and I through a lot so if I want to play a little mean with you I can, Pam said laughing still fingering herself.

 Pissing on you is nothing compared to how you left us, Pam said getting a little angry. Just be thankful I don’t shit on you, she said holding the camera close to her brown eyes.

Pam, I said I was sorry to you so many times, really, I am truly sorry for what I did to you and Nicole, I said hoping to calm her, she is still scary even a five hour drive away.

 You better be and just grin and bare it. If I want to do things to you, I will! It makes me feel better, Pam said. I hate it when her mood swings like this, I thought.

 I wish I could do something to you right now, Pam said. Like what? I said. Where is Jenn? Pam said.

 She met a guy and staying over his place I guess. I said.

Just you and Kelly tonight? Pam said. Yep, I responded. Well Isn’t that nice, she said. Nothing is going on! I said a little angry. Better not be, Pam said. But It’s ok for you and Jake though , I said.

Don’t you fucking through that in my face after YOU were the one who suggested it! Pam said.

 I’ll fuck him all I want little Billy! You agreed to this!  But I didn’t agree to you messing around ! she said.

 

  You were with several women in the time we were not together, going out and having fun, traveling! She said yelling so loud I had to turn down the volume on the phone.

 I couldn’t get a word in,  You know how many men I was with when you took off huh? Take a guess, she said.

 Um.. I don’t know.. It’s not my business, I said. One! She said. One fucking man and he was fucking married! I spent most of my time taking care of this house and Nicole! And where were you?

  Um… is all I got out. NOWHERE! The kid needed you and you were out having FUN!

 Pam, I’m not even her father, I yelled back. Her piece of shit father left when she was two and doesn’t even call her! I thought you were different…. Nicole thought you were different, I thought you were different, Pam said her voice lowering to almost a whisper, I could see a tear fall from her eye and I suddenly felt like a piece of shit.

Pam’s voice got low and shaky, If I want to have a little fun with a guy after all you did to us…. I think I deserve it, Pam said. You’re lucky if I don’t tie your little arms and legs to the cage and make you watch us. I have to go… goodbye, Pam hung up before I got a chance to say anything.

 

  I tried to call her back, but she didn’t answer. I hung up and called again, then left a message,  “ Pam… um its me, I’m sorry. You do whatever you want and I won’t say anything.  I’m sorry, I do love you and I guess I deserve to be tied to the bars of a cage…….. Bye”

 

 

 Kelly came out of the shower wrapped in a towel her long wet brown hair hanging down.

 Something wrong? She asked. Huh? Oh… no, I said. You just look .. well, bummed out, Kelly said.

Pam and I had an argument, I said, but I’ll be ok.  What happened? Kelly asked. Oh, she was just reminding me how much I hurt her  and Nicole when I left.

 Wasn’t she really controlling and that’s why you left? Kelly said. Yes she was but she was just looking out for Nicole, I guess I can’t blame her, I said.

 Kelly sat down beside me on the bed the towel rising up her leg a bit showing past her mid thigh.

 Billy, she told you what to do and where and when to do it , Kelly said. No Kell, I wasn’t that good to her.  You know Billy, maybe you like being controlled by a women, Kelly said.

  No. It just seems that way, I said. No Billy I think you ….. well maybe not like it but maybe you need it, she said.

  What do you mean? I asked. You need it, that’s all, she said. Kelly spread her leg a little and I could see a glimpse of her freshly washed pussy.

 Go under my towel Billy, It’s ok, Kelly said. What… um… why? I said.

 Jenn is getting some and I haven’t gotten anything in a month, Kelly said. Kell, I can’t, I said.

 Kelly pulled her knees up to her chest, her feet flat on the bed on each side of me giving me a perfect view under her towel at her pussy.

 Pam, wouldn’t …… I said. Billy, Kelly interrupted you already rubbed my feet and we did do stuff before that I doubt you told Pam about.

 No, she doesn’t know, I said.  Well I could use a little attention Billy, Kelly said.

  Kelly, I don’t feel right about it, I said.  Okayyyy, Kelly said and picked up her phone and scrolled through her messages, not moving her position in front of me.

 I just stared at her pussy that could Easley swallow me, I could see it glistening with wetness and it wasn’t from her shower.

 I took a step closer. I knew it was wrong  then felt a nudge from behind. Kelly pushed me with her hand, I tried to resist but she was too strong. Then she said, Billy I know you won’t do it on your own so I’ll help.  She pushed me to about six inches away and her hand left, I was alone under her towel, her legs bent at the knees against her chest. I was under a big tent, just me and her pussy. I walked closer, I could feel the heat of her. I looked up just seeing the green towel above me and her belly and her hungry pussy.

 

  I was arms length from it now. I reached out and touched the outer lip on the right. She jumped a little and moaned like she was about to cry. I could see her instantly get wetter. I could smell her sweet aroma. Then I used both hands. Her giant form shuttered with another moan escaping her mouth.

 

  I couldn’t help it and pushed my whole body into her sex. I went in head first even though I knew I could suffocate.

 Oh GOD! I heard through the juices surrounding me. I pushed my arms out to make some room for air to get in, It was like being in-between two waterbed mattresses trying to push them apart , but the more I pushed the more juice flowed. I was now swallowing some of her discharge but still managing to breathe but everything was moving. Kelly was moaning and moving around suddenly she had a crushing orgasm pinning me flat in her pussy as she let out a long moan that must have lasted ten seconds . The breath was crushed out of be but I didn’t care because I came hard and long. I looked up and was laying face up looking and the pussy I don’t remember sliding out of.

 Ahhh, god that felt good, Kelly said from above.  Are you ok Billy? I just lay on my back looking up at Kelly leaning over me her still wet hair hanging down almost touching me. Yes, I’m ok, I said in a weak voice.

 I was soaked with her juices and was getting sticky. My whole body smelled like her.

 Kelly placed her hand down to me palm up, “get on Billy, I’ll wash you in the sink”.

 I sat in the middle of her hand that smelled like shampoo and soon a cascade of warm water was running over my tiny body.

 After she placed me in her purse for the night, for the last month I slept in Jenn’s or Kelly’s purse. I wish I had something more comfortable like a nice shoe box or even a nice doll house, but the girls said it would look weird when the maids came in to clean.

 

  Kelly’s face filled the opening of the purse as she looked down at me. Billy, I think you like being used and controlled by us big girls, I’m sure a lot of guys would love to be in your position, she said.

 Kelly gave me a little wave and said goodnight as she zipped her purse closed.

 

 All the next day at work I felt bad about Pam and what Kelly and I did. I’m just a fucken slut, a woman’s toy! That’s all I am, seems like that is all I’m good for now.

  For the next four days I didn’t hear from Pam, she usually called of at least texted me every day.

 It was Thursday night and Kelly and Jenn were going out to dinner with some friends from work. Jenn looked at me and texted something on her phone then they left. Five minutes later my phone rang, it was Pam’s number, I used my whole hand to slide to answer. I heard Pam’s voice, I wanted to see her too but she didn’t facetime. 

 Hi Pam, I said cautiously. Hi, she said in a serious tone. I was worried about you, I said. I doubt it, she said.

   How is Nicole doing? I said. She is good, her and Katelyn want to drive out this weekend to see you.  They have some time off of work. That would be great, I said all excited.

  When are they coming? I asked. Saturday afternoon, and they want to stay till Sunday, Pam said.

 

 Are you coming too? I said. There was a long pause……. And a quiet.. No, I .. um I’m having company over, She said.

 I didn’t have to ask. I knew who the company is……. Jake.

 

      Um.. o… okay, I said as a pit formed in my stomach. 

   You knew this was going to happen Billy, she said. Yes Pam I know, and you deserve this, I said.

  I think I do, she said , confidence in her voice. I need this, Pam said, I need to feel a man in me, I want to feel his weight on top of me. I want to feel him explode inside of me, she said.

  He’s wearing a condom right? I said. I’m on the pill, she said.

 Um… ok.  You have a problem with that Billy?  No… I guess not, I said. I want to feel him fill me up, she said rather bluntly. I’ll be cleaned up by the time I put you back in there, so don’t worry, Pam said.

  But with how you’ve been lately I should just shove you in right after he’s done!

  Oh Pam please don’t do that to me, I said. Just tell Nicole to call me when she gets there on Saturday so I don’t worry, she said.

 Ok I have to go, Pam said. Ok, I love you , I said. Yep, is all Pam said, then hung up.

 Jen and Kelly came back around 9pm and I was sleeping on the end table.  I woke up as Kelly came over to me. Time to go in the old purse little man, she said.

  Her giant digits gently curled around me and  lifted me up and deposited me in her purse. Good night Billy, the girls said and zipped it shut.

 

 Friday was uneventful at work,  same old same old. The girls got back the  hotel with me well hidden in Jen’s purse till we got back to the room. Jen placed me on her bed. So, your daughter  is coming here Saturday, Jen said. Yes, I’m looking forward to seeing her, I said. I am worried about them driving this far though, Katelyn just got her drivers license two months ago but I hear she is a good driver, I told Jen.

 

 Well if she wasn’t a good driver my cousin would never let Nicole ride with her, Jen said. Yes I know, I said.

 Jen and Kelly went out for dinner leaving me by my self like always so I wouldn’t be seen.  This time Jen left her purse on the floor for me if I wanted to explore a little.

  I climbed out and walked around the hotel room then jogged around to get some exercise. The whole time feeling happy to see my step daughter tomorrow but bothered knowing Pam will have no one home so she can have her fun with another man.

 I get pissed at my self for letting this bother me because I have done so much worse to her. I cheated on her several times, but…..  (sigh)…. I don’t know,  If all the things she has done to me justify it. Her walking around with me trapped in her smelly sneaker, almost vacuuming me up, leaving me in the toilet and pissing on me and then her irresponsibility leaving me in there as she took a shower getting me pissed on unknowingly by my step daughter and almost flushed away.  Oh and Pam farting on me, yeh that one sounds hilarious I know until you are a three inch man under a giant sweaty ass hole!

 

 I was sitting by the leg of the end table when Kelly and Jen got back from dinner. Kelly’s sneakers come carelessly walking into the room with Jen behind her reminding  Kelly to be careful that I’m on the floor some ware.

 Ops that’s right, wouldn’t want to step on the little fella, Kelly says with a little giggle.

 

 I’m over here I yell out waving my arms. Kelly looks over and down at me. We brought you back some food and some drinks, Kelly said or should I day slurred.

Don’t mind her Jen said laughing, she had like three drinks in just an hour.

I walked out to meet the girls and Kelly put her sneakers on both sides of me, a little too close for comfort in her state.

 Kelly nudged me a little hard with her foot knocking me over . Be careful Kell! Jen yelled .

 I stood back up catching my breath from the giant rubber sole that hit me. Kell , I don’t know if I should leave you here alone with him, Jen said.

  He’ll be fine, I’m done drinking, go ahead on your date. Kelly said.

 Kell, why don’t you come too and meet Mark’s cousin. Jen said Nahh, Little Billy here can be my date, Kelly said.

 Sorry Kell, he belongs to my cousin, Jen said.

Yeh, yeh… Whatever, Kelly said. I’m serious Kell, Pam would be so pissed, and you don’t want to see that. Jen said. I’m so horny Jen, Kelly said. So then come out with us!  Jen said.  Well… um.. is he good looking? Kelly asks. Jen pulls up a picture of him on a social media site and shows Kelly.

 Okay, I’ll go! Kelly says after seeing the picture.

 Jen goes in to shower  and Kelly sits on the bed and kicks off her sneakers, they land on the floor with a thump about ten feet (from my perspective) away from me. I could smell the stench from them.

 Kelly looked down at me with an evil grin, then with her feet dangling off the bed just inches from the floor she gently poked me with her sweaty white socked toe. I fell on my butt and got back up and was poked by her other stinky foot, a little herder this time sending me a short distance and my upper half landing in the mouth of her sneaker laying on its side. Kelly! Stop it! I yelled up to her feeling the heat coming from within the just removed sneaker. Make me, she said looking down at me smiling.

Again her foot assaulted me pushing me into the sneaker, me protesting the whole time. I’m just playin with ya, Kelly said giggling.

 Does it smell good in there Billy? I couldn’t fight her foot as she was much too powerful for me. She used little effort to push me all the way into her sneaker then grab the side of the opening with her toes and tip it up wright.

 Here, want some company Billy, she said laughing as her powerful foot entered the smelly space.

 Her toes wiggled as they approached me , Kelly singing the theme from the Twilight Zone.

 

Kelly! Please stop! You’re going to crush me, I yelled as her toes made contact with my body and pushed me till the other side of my body made contact with the wall of the toe section.

She stopped…… then wiggled her toes slightly grinding my body against the toe section of her damp sneaker.

 Kell! Stop please! She had a few drinks and I know with just a little more pressure from her my rib cage would crush. She had me pinned her toes still playfully grinding me , pulling up to the roof of the sneaker and back down with her movement. If I was under the middle of her toes it wouldn’t be this bad but I am on my side and her toes are pushing against my front side and the wall of her sneaker is at my back.

 Then as I thought my stomach and back would touch her foot quickly pulled out and everything spun as I was harshly dumped out on to the thankfully soft blankets.

 Just fuckin with ya Billy, Jens done time for me to get into the shower.

Jen stepped out of the bathroom in dark blue panties and matching bra.  She noticed me looking at her but just turned away and put on a sexy black mini skirt and low cut tank top, then a pair of black three inch heels.

 Later Kelly emerged from the bathroom in a towel and rummaged through the drawers for something to wear.

 Kelly picked out an outfit and just dropped her towel on the floor and proceeded to put on a bra and panties.

  Jeez Kell, nothing like exposing your self. Jen said. Nothing he hasn’t seen before, Kelly said. What’s that supposed to mean? Jen asked. Um… nothing… I’m sure he’s seen naked giant woman before.

 Just Pam as far as I know, Jen said a little curious. Yeh, that’s what I meant, Kelly said not so convincing.

 

 Did you guys do something together? Jen said looking back and forth between Kelly and I.

 Nooo, Kelly said not convincingly and smirking. Oh my god Kell! You did fool around! Jen said. Jen turned to me, what did you guys do?  Um… ahh….  Hanging my head I tried to think of an answer then Kelly interrupted. We did have sex a long time ago, she said saving me from thinking up a story.

 

 How long ago? Was he small? Jen asked in a stern voice. He was… um…. Small, Kelly said smirking a little. But it was before him and Pam got back together.

 Kell, Pam will still be pissed you know, Jen said. Oh? What about the time you played with your self with him trapped in your boot huhhhhh? Kelly said. That was before I knew …. Ahh  okay, lets just go out and forget this. Good, Kelly said in a confident tone.

  Billy, you can just stay on the floor till we get back, Kelly said as she wrapped her soap smelling singers around my body and gently placed me on the floor near her disguarded  sneakers.

 I looked up at the two colossal women Jen in a sexy mini skirt and Kelly in a pair of tight jeans and low cut blue short sleeve shirt and knee high brown boots with a low heel, kind of plain but so sexy.

 

 Bye Billy Jen said as the girls shut the door then I was left by my self. I just sat down and leaned my back against Kelly’s sneakers hoping Jen wouldn’t tell Pam about my interlude with Kelly.

 Seconds later Jen came back into the room, almost forgot, Jen said as she put my cell phone on the floor and under the end table so the cord could reach to charge it. Then she turned  on the ball of her foot and was gone again.

  I decided to facetime Pam not sure if it was a good idea or not. To my surprise she picked up. Well hi there stranger, she said. Now she seems happy? What the fuck is with this woman, oh well I’ll take this little miracle, I thought.

 Hi Pam, I said. Are you on the floor? Looks like you’re under the bed or something, is everything okay? Pam said sounding a little concerned. I’m fine, Jen thought I could roam around more and the charging cord could only reach the outlet from under the end table, I told her. Oh, that makes sense, she said.

  Where are the girls? Oh they went out, they have dates tonight, I said.

 Well if you hear the door open get under something, you don’t want to get stepped on, they may not be too careful if they have had a few drinks you know, Pam said. Yes, that would suck, I said.

 If anyone is going to step on you it will be me, Pam said laughing.  I’ll try not to earn that honor, I said laughing with her.

  Nicole’s excited to see you tomorrow, Pam said. I am too, I said. What time is she leaving, I asked.

 She wants to leave by 11, and should be there by 4, She said. Her and Katelyn want to order pizza and watch a movie with you, Pam said.

 I looked at Pam’s brown eyes on my phone, Pam you look beautiful , I said. Things haven’t changed so don’t suck up to me Billy, Pam said. I looked around at the vast floor around me and Kelly’s giant sneakers off in the distance. I felt so insignificant. And I talk tough about Pam when she’s not around but just give in when I am face to face of facetime with her. I guess I am scared of her and a little more now that Jen knows Kelly and I fooled around.

 No, Pam, you are really beautiful. Billy, I just got off a ten hour shift at the restaurant,  Pan said as she undid her pony tail and let her hair flow down her shoulders.

 She looked amazing and right now I would do anything for her. Why am I thinking this way. A real man wouldn’t think this way knowing what she was going to do this weekend, and I guess a real man wouldn’t do what I’ve done to her.

 I was jolted out of my thoughts. Billy, I’m not changing my mind about this weekend so don’t try to butter me up.

 No, no. Pam. Anything you want to do to me…. Um… I know I deserve it. I heard a couple of thuds as Pam I assumed kicked off her sneakers.

Yes you do. I wish you were here Billy, my feet hurt so much tonight.  She sat back on her bed so I could see more of her and she pulled off her socks and massaged her own feet. If I was there I would rub them all night for you.

 I would like that, Pam said. Are you going to give me an attitude after Jake comes over? Pam asked.

 No Pam, I deserve it. Would you say that if you were here? Pam said. Um… sure, I said. Um, where would I go when you and him…. Um…..  have sex! Pam interrupted   a little excited. Maybe I’ll just put you in the closet…um maybe in one of my boots so you can hear us, or would you like to watch? Pam said laughing still rubbing her own foot.

 I don’t think I want to be anywhere near when you  have him over, I said.

 Pam stood and took off her black work jeans and shirt, I just looked at my phone with my jaw hung open, she’s so beautiful. Next her sports bra and panties came off and she sat back on the bed and spred her legs showing me her wet pussy.

   Billy, I’ll put you where ever I want to put you she said as she slid her fingers in her wet pussy.

 Um… ah.. okay, I stammer out watching her pleasure herself wishing I was with her now.

 Take your cloths off Billy, Pam orders.

 I instantly did as I was told and was soon buck naked . Wow someone’s horny, Pam says with a chuckle.

  Yes Pam I am, I wish I was there so you could shove my in you! I said losing myself in the moment.

  Pam was aggressively fingering herself now. FUCK! I want you in me too little Billy … ohhh, I want to feel you little body squirming in my pussy! I started to jerk off, I was so hard watching and listening to her.

 That’s it little Billy, stroke that little dick! I want you kissing my feet you little fuck!, Pam said.

 Will you kiss my feet little Billy, Pam’s eyes were closed and her head leaned back.  Yes Pam I will worship your feet,…. Your whole body, I said not in my right mind, lost in this new erotic chat that was new to me. I could hear the slurping sounds coming from her pussy as she fingered herself.

 Keep stroking that small little dick you small man! Ahh, Jake’s cock will be bigger than your whole body Billy, what do you think of that? Pam said .  For some reason I was so horny what she said only turned me on more.  Yes I know Pam, I bet you can’t wait to have his giant cock thrust into you! I said.

 

  Pam stopped fingering herself and opened her eyes and looked at me. Oh Billy, I love you! Thank you for letting me do this. I love you too Pam. I want you to be happy and you can do anything you want with me…… even.. um .. make me watch.

 Really?! Pam said as she resumed fingering herself. Oh god yes Pam! Make me! I said defiantly not in my right mind still stroking myself.

 Oh fuck Billy, just imagine if you got in the way during sex! His big cock could crush you into a pulp inside me, she said as her eyes rolled in back of her head.

 I want to put you into my hand and press you into Jake’s hairy fucken balls Billy! Would like smelling his sweaty ball bag that you could fit in?

  Yes! Is all I said and Pam began to reach orgasm.  Feeling you being crushed in my pussy by Jake’s dick makes me so hot!!!!

 Pretend you are there Billy!  What? I said. Please Billy pretend you are in my pussy as he is about to crush you. Beg Billy! Fucking beg for us not to crush you! I want to hear you beg!

 I was almost at orgasm myself and would do anything she asked.

 Pam! Please let me out! I yelled, Please don’t do this to me!  He’s entering me you little worthless man, you will soon be reduced to nothing but mush in our cum! She said so out of breath I thought she would pass out.

   It’s crushing me! Please have mercy! I can’t breath and my bones are breaking ! I can’t lie, I was enjoying this but in the back of my mind I hoped it would never happen.

 Pam, his cock is too strong for me!

  Jake, please don’t kill me, I’m begging you! Please spare me ! When I said that Pam came hard and I saw her squirt. It landed all over her lovely legs and she rolled onto her side and tucked herself into a ball hugging her pillow. And I heard her softly say “I love you Billy, always have”.

 

  I too came hard looking at her ass facing me as she curled herself into a ball wishing I was pressed into it’s foul smell.

 We were both quiet for a few minutes. Pam spoke first, sitting back up her beautiful face came closer to the phone, sweat running down her face.

 Billy….. That was amazing, I never roleplayed like that before, she said.

 It was awesome honey, I said.

 I’m going to think about this tomorrow night with him and imagine you in me …. Begging not to be crushed, Pam said.

  I love you, I said.

 Billy, um…. Can…. Um …can I tie you up sometime and make you watch us please?

 

 Pam, Look at me. I’m three inches tall. I couldn’t stop you if I wanted to , I said. Good answer, Pam said in a low seductive voice.

 

  Billy, I won’t let him see you . Okay.

 How? I said. You’re small enough to hide. I could even rub his balls with you in my hand and he would never know, Pam said. Un… no… please not that Pam, I said. Well like you said little Billy, you are too small to stop me, she said with a laugh.

  I just looked at her hoping she would never do that to me. Fantasy is one thing but actually doing it is another. It wouldn’t end well for me.

 Billy, I have to go. Nicole will be home from work soon and I want to get in the shower first.

 I’ll call you tomorrow to let you know when she is on her way, she said. Bye Billy, oh and thanks for the great orgasm, she said.

   No, thank you, I said. Oh really….. pam said with a new twinkle in her eye.

 We hung up and I was once again left to my thoughts hoping she wouldn’t make me watch them, or make me … um… touch him. Memories of the last time I was almost crushed during sex came flooding back to me .. and…… what the fuck….. I started to get hard again.

 

Chapter 22 by Bildo

My thoughts wondered as I sat under the end table. I thought about the session Pam and I just had and I masturbated again. Why was this turning me on?  Why? Does being this small and helpless somehow turn me on?

 

 I eventually ended up falling asleep curled up by the leg of the end table. I must have been in a deep sleep because I didn’t hear the girls come back. But did wake up to a bright light from a cell phone at my back, but decided not to move. The light moved way and I could hear Jen and Kelly whispering, “Just leave him there, he must be tired. Just cover him with something so he doesn’t get cold”

  I heard boots and cloths coming off as the girls got into night shirts for bed.

 

 I was closest to Kelly’s bed and saw her boots quietly placed on the floor, then she giggled as she put her socks on me for blankets.

 Kell, don’t they smell? Jen said with a little chuckle. No, I only had them on for a little while tonight, Kelly said.

 

  Well Kelly’s socks were warm but did indeed smell but I was too tired to care.

  More clothes came off and landed on the floor next to me.

 Kelly’s jeans, t-shirt, bra, and panties. She put on a night shirt and on her way into bed her toe hooked on her panties and they were tossed my way, maybe on purpose?

 

  The girls seemed to fall asleep fast. The floor was not too comfortable so I got up and was assaulted by the smell of sex, it was coming from Kelly’s panties. I don’t know why but I walked over to the soiled panties, the smell was stronger as I stepped over the elastic waistband. Soon I was directly in front of the crotch wrinkled up on the floor.

 I reached down and touched it. It was slick with Kelly’s juices and what was left from her lover. My hand sunk in the wet mess and I imagined that this would be how Pam’s panties would be this weekend.

 I started to get hard again and took off my clothes . I used the thick spunk on my hand to stroke myself. Soon I found myself lowering down to my knees. I looked up and hoped the girls were sleeping, I wouldn’t want them to see me doing this.

 

 The smell was erotic, I soon found myself lying in Kelly’s underwear coating my body in her and her  lover’s leftover juices. My body slid easily over the small wet spot witch was like a gooey puddle to me.

 

 I humped the giant material imanaging it was Pam’s and her lovers juices.  This is so wrong but turned me on so much. I finally came and just collapsed in the wet spot.  Suddenly I was startled as I was poked by Kelly’s giant finger. I rolled on to my back and saw her smiling face looking down at me in the light from the parking lot shining through the space in the curtain.

 

 She didn’t say a word and I quickly stumbled over the underwear and back to the socks that was my bed.

 I used one of the socks to clean myself up and got into the other sock like a sleeping bag.

  I wonder how long she was watching me? Or why she didn’t say anything. Oh well, fuck it. And I just fell asleep in the smelly sock.

 

Morning came and Kelly just smirked at me. Jen went into the shower and Kelly said, Well did you have fun last night in my panties? I just looked down. That wasn’t only my gizz you know, she said.

 

  I know, I said. Sorry I was really horny.  That’s okay, I enjoyed watching you, Kelly said.

 

  So you enjoyed rolling around in our gizz? I don’t know… um… well, I was just really…  I just needed to release.

 Don’t worry about it, I’ll give you more wet panties when I go out with him again, Kelly said giggling.

 

  Um… no..  that’s okay. I said embarrassed.

 

Kelly, um…. Please don’t tell anyone what you saw last night…. Please, I begged.

 Don’t worry Billy, she said. It will be our little secret.. hahaha, little… she said giggling.  Kelly, I need to be big again! This small shit is fucking me up so bad, I can’t figure it out ! I’m not gay or.. whatever. I started to cry. I just can’t explain why I ……. I do this… and it turns me on, I said through tears.

 

  Kelly’s giant hand came down and her fingers wrapped gently around me and lifted me up to her face, you smell like .. um.. sex , Kelly said as she brought me to the sink to wash me up.

 

  Don’t worry Billy, you will be big soon. They are working on a new machine, just hang in there, Kelly said in a gentle concerned voice.  And if you have any.. um … well, urges, you can come to me and I won’t tell anyone, okay? Kelly said. Thanks Kell,  that means a lot to me. This is so embarrassing, I said to her as I was now clean and drying off on a facecloth.

 

I got dressed just as Jenn got out of the bathroom from her shower, then Kelly went to take her shower.

 

  My phone rang and Jenn seeing Pam’s name come up answered it. Hi cuz! How’s it going? Oh they did…  Ok, so they should be here by 1:00.  Ok, take care cuz… Here’s Billy. Jenn put the phone near me on the end table. Hi hon, are the girls on their way? I asked. Yes, they should be there by 1:00 Pam said.

 

  Oh, cool! I can’t wait to see them, I said with excitement.  They are so excited to see you too, Pam said sounding rather chipper, and I know why…..  Tonight is her night with Jake.

 

 Tell them to call me as soon as they get there Billy. I will.  Ok, love you, I said. I love you too honey, Pam said with a little hunger in her voice. Then we hung up. I was thinking I’m glad I’m not going to be there when she has sex with Jake, I don’t think I want to hear or see them doing it. But I know she wants me to watch them at some point and I don’t ….  And she wants to tie me up…. I hope she doesn’t do that to me… And I’m getting hard again…. I hate this!

 

 12;45 And the kids showed up! Nicole excited to see me scoops me up from the end table and has me in her coiled fist and kisses my head. I missed you dad! Nicole says. I missed you too kiddo, I said.

 Nicole used her other hand to face time her mom to tell her they made it safe.

 Nicole held me up to the phone so Pam and I could see each other. Hi hon, I said. Hi little Billy! Pam said in a chipper voice, then chuckled. Pam looked hot, she had her hair pulled back in a pony tail and was wearing a tight gray tank top. You look nice, I said. Awww thank you sweety, Pam said as she put the phone down on the table and stepped back and modeled her whole body for me, Tight black ¾ length leggings and a pair of black Nikie sneakers . She was looking so hot I almost melted in my daughters coiled fist, But….. I knew Pam was going to be with another man tonight…. With my fucking blessing.

Ok, well glad you got there safe and call me tomorrow before you girls leave, Pam said. Love you, I said to Pam. Pam put her face close to the screen and winked at me then with out a word ended the call.

 

 We’re hungry, is there a pizza place that delivers near by? Katelyn says. Yes, here is a list of places that deliver, Jen says as she hands the hotel directory to Katelyn.

 

  Will you girls be ok if Jen and I go out for the night? We’ll be back first thing in the morning. Kelly says.

 Oh .. um .. yes, sure, but where will you guys sleep? Nicole says.  We have some friends we can stay with. But don’t tell any hotel staff you girls are here alone, technically you have to be at least 18. Kelly said.

  Oh, no problem, Katelyn says.

 All four girls ordered pizza and sodas, we all ate, talked, laughed and had a good time.

  Jen put the leftover pizza in the mini fridge for the girls for later and around 5pm Jen and Kelly left for the night leaving their cell numbers in case Katelyn or Nicole needed them.

 

 Later the girls were getting ready for bed and Nicole decided to get in the shower first so Katelyn  and I just sat on the bed together and talked.

 Owh my feet are sore , Katelyn said as she pulled off her boots. I knew I should have worn my comfy sneakers for the trip. She took off her pink socks and sat on the bed next to me in her black jeans and pink T-shirt.

 I looked over at Katelyn’s pink soft looking feet and could smell them as they were about 20feet (at my size) away from me. Katelyn saw me looking at her feet and quickly pulled them away from me. Oh Billy I’m sorry. My feet smell. I didn’t mean to put them next to you, Katelyn said.

  It’s ok, It doesn’t bother me, I said.

Really? I don’t know how you can stand it. I can smell them from here, Katelyn said. I think it’s so unfair of us big people to assault you with our foot odor, and Nicole says they even have you massage their feet .  It’s ok Katelyn I really don’t mind. It’s just one of the only things I can do at my size to make them relaxed, I said. But…., feet? They are sweaty and gross, Katelyn said. Well, I guess I’m just used to it now, I said.

 I love getting a foot rub but I won’t ask anyone because I think my feet are gross, Katelyn says giggling.

 

Foot rubs can relax your whole body Katelyn, If you have someone who doesn’t mind a little sweat then don’t worry about it, I said.

 Soooo… I take it that you um… don’t mind feet? Katelyn said looking a little shy.

 No, I don’t.

 

 She moved her feet a little closer to me. So… um..  my mom …. Um… well she said you rubbed her feet and that… well… you kind of liked it. But please don’t tell anyone she told me, she would kill me, Katelyn said.

 

  I looked down, my face beet red. Oh… I’m sorry Billy. Really I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to embarrass you, Katelyn said.

 No, It’s ok Katelyn. Um … well some people like different things, and well, I don’t mind rubbing feet, um well… shit I’m  sorry Katelyn you probably think I’m a gross pervert, I said.

 Billy, I don’t. If you … um ..don’t mind… um, you can massage mine… but only if you want… you don’t have to, I know they are sweaty and stink, Katelyn said looking embarrassed herself. 

 I’ll do it, I said. I’m just curious how it feels… you can stop any time you want Billy.

  Ok, just get comfy, I said. Katelyn sat up against the headboard and stretched her legs out and laid her feet to the side. I walked up to her giant foot and put both hands on the ball of her foot and she quickly yanked it away. I’m sorry Billy, It just felt weird, she said. That’s ok, but please be careful, one wrong move and you could crush me, I said.

  Oh… I don’t ever want to do that, maybe we shouldn’t do this, she said. It will be fine, you just have to keep still, ok. Katelyn gave out a long exhale and slowly moved her foot back to me.

 

 Again I pushed my hands into the soft   doughy flesh and she slightly flinched but that was all. I started to bear hug her toes and she just stared at me then I saw her close her eyes and I felt her start to relax.

 

 This girl is the only one of Nicole’s friends including Nicole herself that I think truly protected and watched over me. This it the least I could do for her.

 I worked on both of her feet and they didn’t smell as bad as others I have been with.

 

 You know Billy, um.. I think my mom likes you, Katelyn said. I stopped rubbing her feet and looked up at her leaning on her heal. I think your mom is nice, but I am with Pam, I said. Oh, I know ! I didn’t mean it like that.. um .. well yeh I guess I did but I don’t mean to break you guys up…  she just thinks you are a really nice guy. She has a looser boyfriend…. I’m sure ex-boyfriend by now… I’m sorry, I’m rambling, she said.

 No worries I said as I continued rubbing her feet.

  Well my mom just thinks Nicole’s mom is not nice to you, and … well I know my mom would be super nice to you and she can hold her own so no one would do shit to you.

 

 Thanks Katelin, that really means a lot, I said.

 Katelin looked down at me with a serious look on her face and said, If Pam or anyone hurts you…  even Nicole, just find a way to tell me and I can get you out of there… I know where the spare house key is.

 

 The words she just said to me melted my heart. Someone really cared for me as a human not a tiny play thing for amusement. I hugged as many parts of Katelin’s feet as I could, grateful someone had my back if I needed them, She softly moaned….. 

 I rubbed Katelyn’s feet till we heard the shower turn off, and soon a freshly showered Nicole came walking out with a towel around her head and a t-shirt and sleep shorts on.

 

 Next, Nicole said. And Katelyn got up and went into the bathroom for her shower.

 

 Nicole plopped down on the bed, bouncing me around. We talked and laughed and soon Katelyn came back out from her shower.

  The girls and I chatted till 1:00 in the morning, then it was time for bed. Nicole set up her open suit case and placed me in it to sleep. I curled up on her grey t-shirt and quickly fell asleep.

 

  The girls woke up around 9:00 and let me sleep and quietly slipped out for the hotel breakfast. I woke up and noticed the girls were gone. I couldn’t climb out of Nicole’s suit case so I just walked around it. I went to the back and soon found myself walking on Nicole’s red panties. I just stood on them thinking, wow…. I’m standing on my stepdaughters panties. I made my way back to her folded t-shirt and laid back down and waited for the girls to return.  Soon after they came back laughing and joking around being girls.  They brought me back some breakfast witch I gladly ate.

 

 By 11:00 Kelly and Jenn came back and we all talked for a while, then It was time for Katelyn and Nicole to head back home.

 Kelly asked If I minded  being alone for the day as her and Jenn were going to the lake with their male friends. She felt guilty offering to bring me in her purse but I knew that wasn’t a good idea. Go ahead, I’ll be fine here, I said.

 Kelly set me up on the floor and plugged in my phone so I could watch movies of whatever so I’m not bored.

 Nicole wrapped me up in her fist and kissed my head, I love you daddy, she said. Then set me back down on the floor between her feet. I looked up at my towering stepdaughter  I love you sweetie, I said as her and Katelyn waved to me and walked out the door.  Kelly and Jenn walked out with them, We’ll put this on the door Billy, Jenn said holding the do not disturb sign. 

 The door clicked, and I was all alone.

 

I walked around for a bit ….. then remembered Shit, I have to call Pam and tell her the girls are on their way home.

 I called her, It rang a few times before she picked up. Hello, she said a little out of breath. Um… hi Pam, the girls left 20 minutes ago, sorry I didn’t call you sooner, I said. Oh that’s fine, ok, talk to you later, then hung up before I could talk again. I knew why, she was still with him.

 

 Almost 2 hours later my phone rang, it was Pam facetiming me. Hi Pam, I said. Hey there little guy she said. The girls called me, they stopped to eat and should be home in an hour or so, Pam said. Oh good, I said. Are you there alone? She said. Yes, I answered. Awww, poor little Billy…. Nicole told me Kelly and Jenn had dates for a day at the lake, Pam said.

 Are… um.. well, is he gone? I said. Yes, she said. Her pretty brown eyes looking at me .  Ok.. did … um…  are you okay? I said. Oh, yes I am, Pam said as she put the phone in her end table so I could see lying naked on her messed up bed .

 She looked so hot lying there, her hair messed up and a look on her face I’ve seen before, after a night of hot sweaty sex.

    Do you want to hear about it?  I don’t know why but it was like I was in a trans and said yes.

 Relly….. Pam said.  Um,, well, I guess so, I said not sure if I really want to hear about the sex my girlfriend/ ex wife had with another man.

  Well, we had a few drinks, then he started kissing me, Pam said. It felt good to be able to actually kiss a man, she said, making me feel like so much lesser of a man. Then he actually carried me to the bedroom and put me on the bed and laid on top of me, and kissed me more.

 Before I knew it our cloths were off and he was pushing himself inside me, she continued.

It was so hot to finally feel the weight of a man on me again, she said.

 Do you want to watch us sometime little Billy? Pam said in a baby voice. N… no.. I.. D..d. don’t I said stuttering my words.

His cock is more than twice the size of you Billy, She said rubbing herself. Ok, Pam, that’s enough, I said getting flustered. I don’t want to hear anymore.

 Billy! You said you wanted to hear about it! And I’m going to fucking tell you! Pam, I changed my mind, I said.

 You will listen you little twerp, she ordered. I got mad at that, It all built up inside me and then I snapped.

  Listen Pam I don’t have to listen to your slutty escapades… and,… and how fuckin big he is, I’m a god dam human being and don’t deserve to be treated like this by a controlling fuckin cunt like you! I yelled to her.

 I was so mad I was sweating and breathing heavy.

Pam looked furious and sat at the end of her bed so her face was right near the phone. You little fucking bastard! I……………   I hit the end button hanging up on her.

 I just sat with my head in my hands thinking what she will do to me now, my heart started to beat fast… oh my god! What the fuck did I just do! She might actually kill me!

  I have to get big again….. I can’t keep going through this shit.  I need to be normal size so she can’t control me any more.

 I phone ringing pulled me out of my thoughts. It was Pam calling me back.

 A whirlwind of thoughts on how I could apologize to her raced through my mind, then I thought I just wouldn’t answer it, but that would make it worse. I had to face her. So I reluctantly answered her facetime call.

 I answered, her angry face appeared.   Hello little Billy…. Having trouble with your phone? Pam, I can’t stand this anymore! I’m sorry for yelling at you, I said.

How dare you talk to me like that you little fucken ….. you… you think because you are far from me you can do that! Huh! She screamed at me.

 Pam, I just…….  SHUT THE FUCK UP!, Pam said cutting me off. Do you realize I can crush you in my fist, I could put your arms and legs in-between my toes and break then one at a time, or I could step on you slowly till you couldn’t breath any more and crush you!  Pam, I, Don’t interrupt  you little bastard! It’s my turn to talk, and I swear if you hang up on me this time I will drive my ass down there and put you into so much pain you’ll wish you were dead!

 You had me so pissed I had to vent and told Jake about you. My heart sank. She actually told him about me?!

 He is so much more a man than you are or were. When I get ahold of you, you will get on your knees in front of both of us and apologize.  What! Pam ! Why him too?  I said. Because you need to be taught a lesson little Billy. Isn’t that right Jake, To my horror Jake came into view and now both of them could see me in my miniature form.

  That’s right hon, he said as he pulled Pam in for a kiss.

  Get on your knees now! Pam commanded to me. Pam…  NOW! Pam said. Better do what she askes or I may drive down to you with her, Jake said,

Nothing could be more humiliating to me ever than getting on my knees on camera in front of My ex-wife and her new lover, but I did it,

 I’m sorry Pam, I didn’t mean to talk to you that way,  You’re going to make it up to her right? Jake chimed in.

  Yes I will, I said on my knees and looking at the ground, I felt like less than nothing.

  How will you make it up to us little Billy?  Pam said as I heard Jake chuckle at what she said.

 

I’ll…. I’ll do whet ever you want… ok? I said. Well, that’s more like it, Pam said. You will be our little toy for a while, she said.

Here’s what’s going to happen Billy, This can go easy or hard But it’s your choice.  Ok Pam, what is it?

 

  When you get back here I’m going to tie you to Jake’s big cock and then he’s going to fuck me and your corporation determines if he will be gentle or if he fucks me hard and rough. 

 I was nothing…. I just put my head down and said ok.

 Pam then pulled down Jake’s shorts reveling his at 8 inch cock as I sat there on my knees looking at the monster,

 If your good this will only be a one time thing and I expect you to act like an  excited gay kid on Christmas. This ultimate humiliation should teach you a lesson, Pam said as she stroked Jake’s hard member.

 Pam moved the camera up close to Jake’s throbbing member, this is the monster you will be tied to Billy. You pissed me off real good this time so this is what you get! Pam said.

 Jake then pushed her down on the bed and Pam still held the phone at his dick, I watched the powerful member slip easily inside her pussy and start pumping in and out.

 I watched the love making with horror, wondering If I could even survive this sick 3-sum.

 I hope the day never cums.

 Oh Billy, you’ll feel so good inside me with Jake pumping your helpless body in and out of me, Pam said as she moaned in pleasure.

 His cock glistened with her juices  and soon a deep grumble from the man and his balls pumped all the cum he had to offer… Right into my ex’s pussy and where I will soon be.

 

Chapter 23 by Bildo
Author's Notes:

Urolagnia

The next three weeks were uneventful, working a lot, sending money to Pam as she requested. Pam and I talked about every two or three days. She said she had sex with Jake twice in the last three weeks. The thought sickened me, but not because of jealousy but the fact that she will not let me go.

 

 The shrinking machine is coming along well and I’m hoping I can grow back before Pam uses me for her and Jake’s sex toy.

It’s late October, the leaves are changing , the air is crisp and …. Oh shit! Pam’s Birthday is next week!

Over the last three weeks  I held my tongue with Pam hoping she will be nice to me but I feel like I’m going to explode.

  Back at the hotel I tell Jen, I need a few days off to go back home for Pam’s birthday. Jen got the O.K. from the boss and she will get some paid days off as well because she will be driving me home. Poor Kelly has to work.

 

      I tell Jenn not to tell Pam, I want to surprise her for her birthday. 

7:00 am Wednesday I am riding in Jenn’s purse on my way home for a long weekend.

 I don’t know if I really care about Pam’s birthday but me surprising her should give me some brownie points and maybe keep me on her good side… I hope.

 

Five hours later we are back in town and Jenn drives by the restaurant Pam works at  and sees her car still in the parking lot. I can have you home before 1:00 Jenn tells me. Ok, I know where the spare key is hidden, I tell her.

Jenn brings me home and gets the key hidden under the potted plant and opens the door and drops me inside and with a wave of her hand “bye Billy, have fun” she says as she shuts the door.

 I’m alone in Pam’s kitchen for the first time in months. It’s now 1:00 in the afternoon and she should be home soon.

I start to walk around the giant house, listening to the tick of the well clock, and the fridge kicking on and off.

I make my way past some of Nicole’s sneakers and boots by the door and I go to the living room.

 I eventually walk down the hall to Pam’s bedroom. I look up at the giant unmade bed and I start to get hard thinking how she will use me any way she wants for her birthday. And maybe she will forget about Jake….. I hope.

 I hear the kitchen door open and shut. I run out to the hall and see Nicole walking with her backpack to her bedroom. She is on her phone and her giant chucks walk past me. I hear her telling someone she will be right over. I want to tell her I’m here but she looks like she is in a hurry and I don’t want to delay her so I just stay out of sight.

 Nicole went to the bathroom and then was back out the door and I was alone again.

 

  The sunlight is fading, I look up at the clock on the wall, It’s after 5:00.

 I wait and wait. The kitchen is now dark. I just sit on the kitchen floor leaning my back on Nicole’s boot.

 Suddenly I see the reflection of car headlights on the wall. Pam must be home. I felt sad for her working such a long day on her birthday. I’m going to give her a nice long foot massage no matter how bad they stink.

 

  I hear the key in the lock and the door opens and I can make out Pam’s giant figure in the dark room before she flicks on the lights and I’m temporally blinded. When my eyes adjust she is kicking off her black Nikes and I am almost hit by them. I better show myself so she doesn’t accidently step on me.

I look up at her… she has black ankle socks on with yoga pants on and a t-shirt with the restaurant name on it. She looks so beautiful, her messed up hair hanging down. Why am I melting at the sight of her right now? I just wanted to grin and bear it this weekend and stay on her good side. But I find myself wanting to really please her! I feel so fucked up but I’m going to make her feel special tonight … well the best I can at my size.

  I quickly strip off all my cloths and I run around her discarded sneakers  yelling happy birthday at the top of my lungs! Pam jumps and looks down in surprise and for a second I thought she was going to stomp on me.

 Oh my god Billy what are you doing here!  I wanted to surprise you for your birthday Pam! I say. You can do anything you want to me ! I yell up to her standing close to her sweaty sock clad feet.

 Suddenly the kitchen door opens and I hear Pam in a panic say look out and stop a giant work boot from stepping on me….  I look up and see Pam and Jake looking down at me.  Well little Billy I guess you get a surprise too, Pam says.

  I’m in aw looking up at my giant ex-wife and her lover. I can’t run, I know what is going to happen to me tonight and I have to do what she asks or I’ll regret it. I never thought Jake would be here tonight. I just wanted to be with Pam alone, but not now.

 So Billy you decided to do this on my Birthday huh? Um… uhh…. Well.. I  yes, I said.

 Happy Birthday to you! Jake says to Pam.

 I just put my head down knowing I put myself in this situation.

 I need a moment with Billy, I’ll be back shortly, Pam tells Jake as she picks me up off the floor and brings me to her bedroom.

 I ride in Pam’s coiled fist, her powerful fingers wrapped around me, the same fingers that may tie me to her lovers cock later.

 She puts me on her unmade bed and sits next to me. Billy, thank you for coming here on my birthday.

 I wanted to surprise you, but I didn’t expect Jake, I said.

 Well Billy, he gives me things that you can’t at your size and I’m enjoying it. I know, I said hanging my head down.

 But there is something you can do for me little Billy, Pam says as she pulls her black ankle sock part way off her sweaty foot. I just walked over to it, the sock was pulled down to about just past the heel so I got on my back and shimmied inside the smelly prison.  Aww, good job Billy boy, Pam says as she puts her sock back on.

I start rubbing her foot, getting between her toes and I hear her exhale and relax.

 Billy, that feels so good,  Um…  well, things between Jake and I have gotten… well  um … I like him being around and he likes me too, Pam says. I stop rubbing for a second and Pam puts her foot down and crushes me a little, Don’t stop Billy, she says. I continue to rub her feet.

 

 So then you’re going leave me? I say to her. Um, no Billy, that’s the thing, I want you both. Jake to make love to me like a man and protect me and you my little ex-husband to do what ever I want.

 I didn’t dare stop rubbing her feet and my hart sunk knowing she was going to do this to me. If she has another man so be it but fuckin let be go on with my life! I started to tear up and get emotional trapped in Pan’s sock unable to get out till she let me out. I kept rubbing as I talked to her with a shaky voice.

 Pam, please let me go. I don’t want to be with you if you are with Jake, please Pam don’t do this to me! I said almost crying.

 Aww come on little Billy, Pam says in a baby voice. Besides Jake doesn’t like to rub feet.

I just can’t give you up Billy, Pam says. I still have to try to stay on her good side, I just can’t snap on her, at least for what I know is going to be too long of a weekend. I have to do as she wants, the shrink machine is so close to being ready.

 Pam, why? Can’t you just let me go? I say still massaging her foot.

 Billy, I thought long and hard about how you talked to me last month and how you treated Nicole and I. And I think you need to pay for what you did. You always get the easy way out! But not this time Billy!

 You’re going to be my little slave and I have things I want to do to you that turn me on Billy.

 Pam! You can’t just use me as a slave! What the fuck! I’m human Pam!  You want to fuck around with Jake , go for it, but I’m not going to be a part of your sick fantasy! I scream at her.

Ohh little Billy, you can’t stop me, Pam says in a low scary confident voice.

 It’s going to be a nice long weekend Billy and it would be a shame if something tragic happened to you wouldn’t it. As pam said that her foot pushed down on the mattress with me pinned between them.

 Fuck you Billy! Pam said as her foot started to crush me. I felt the air forced from my lungs as the pressure increased. She’s fuckin crazy! I think I just felt a rib crack! Um right under the ball of her foot, the bitch is crushing me .  Then a pain like lightning through my chest, now I know she broke one of my ribs, It’s hard to breathe and she’s not letting up, her smelly foot surrounds my body… molding  to me. She might end my life right here and now.

 Suddenly she lets up and I can get a few breaths (of foul foot stench). My ribs are killing me, and it’s hard to breathe.

 Pam, I think you .br.. oke… my  uhh.. ribs, I tell her. Aww, you know Billy. I don’t fuckin care anymore, Pam says very coldly.

There is a knock at the door, come in Pam says. Everything all right? Jake asks. Oh it’s perfect, Pam says.

Keep rubbing my foot Billy! Pam yells down to me. I continue rubbing her sweaty foot the best I can.

 I hear Jake laughing as he says, “He’s in your sock? Dam that must smell”!  Come here, I hear Pam say. Then I hear passionate kissing. This is so humiliating, my ex-wife making out with another man with me trapped in her sock with her stinky foot.

 Then I feel something poking me , pressing me into Pam’s foot. Ya know what that is little Billy? Pam said…. It’s a real man Billy, Pam said. She was using her foot to rub Jake’s member! Every time she pushed me into his dick the pain in my chest made me almost pass out.

 Then Pam takes her sock off and dumps me out. I look up and see Jake’s giant member high above me and I can smell his days odor on it.

 Pam looks down at me, she looks mad, fucking pathetic is all she says. What the fuck! I think to myself. Why is she so mad at me? I’ve never seen her so cold.

Pam tells Jake to lie on his back and she roughly grabs me and put me between Jake’s legs near his sweaty balls.

 Pam’s giant face comes down and start sucking on Jakes shaft. It glistens with her saliva.

 Jake starts to moan and I just stand there watching  and holding my ribs.

 Then Pam mouth releases Jakes member and hovers over me. She lets a glob of spit drop on me from her mouth. I get covered from her spit. I am worried, I’ve never seen her like this. It’s like she doesn’t care if she kills me or not. I wonder if she knows something.

 Pam gets up and grabs something off the dresser and comes back to the bed.  To my horror it a roll of thread and I know what it’s for.

 Climb up to his cock, Pam orders. No Pam I can’t do this! I say. Fucking do it slave! She yells to me .

 No Pam! I say. Pam used her index and middle finger to push me back first into Jakes sweaty balls, she pushes hard and I am in a lot of pain and scared she will really kill me.

 She pulled her fingers away and I just sat down , my back leaning against Jake’s balls, his dick slowly getting flaccid and appearing above me.

 I catch some of my breath and crawl away from the balls.

 Pam’s giant hand starts to jerk him off bringing the giant member back to life.

 Now Billy, climb up his balls and lay on his dick…. Now! Pam orders.

 Totally defeated I start the walk to Jakes hairy balls and grab some of the hair to pull myself up the giant bag.

 I reach the base of the shaft and lay down on it. No, not there, up higher near the head, Pam orders.

 It’s fairly easy to get to the head because it’s resting on his belly.  That’s good, right there, Pam says as my head reaches the spot that gets sweaty just below the head. She starts to wrap the thread around me and Jake starts to get harder making the thread tighter around me.

 Jake was quiet through all of this and just let Pam do her thing.

 After I was completely secured to the giant member Pam started to make out with Jake again and started to stroke Jake with me helplessly along for the ride.

Pam stopped then   brought her face over to me, her mouth opened and she took the cock along with me into her mouth, her tongue swirling around me covering me with saliva and pre cum.

 She pulled out and looked at me bound to the underside of Jakes member with a very serious look on her face.

 You know Billy, I knew you were coming here. I know a LOT of things about you. I know you’re a cheater and a liar! She said rather calmly.

 You know I have ways of finding out things little Billy. I know you had sex with Kelly even when we were together and heard rumor you have got a piece from Katelyn’s mom too.

 How many others Billy! Huh? How many, she growls at me.

Now you’re going to pay and you know what? I don’t even care If you die! You deserve this you little fuck!

 Does it feel humiliating Billy? Just like you have humiliated me?  Take a deep breath Billy you’re going to need it, Pam says with an evil smile.

I struggled for my life to get away but the thread held me firmly in place. Pam! I’m sorry! Please don’t do this! Please!  I’m begging you!

I turn my head to the side to see Pam shedding her cloths. This cock smells and I can’t take it! I have to get away but I can’t move.

 Pan straddles Jake and her pussy is getting closet to me. I can smell it’s strong aroma, and it’s soaking wet.

Ohh Billy you’re going to feel so good! The tip of his dick starts to enter Pam as she slowly lowers down on to it.

 She is in total control of me! I did cheat on her several times and said I still loved her. I hurt her so much. I guess I more than deserve this.

 Just before Pam’s pussy lips wrap around my head she says to me,  “ oh by the way Billy Jenn told me the shrink machine will be in full operation tomorrow! Too bad you are stuck here” I screamed! Pam! Please don’t kill me! Noooooo….. I feel her crushing wet lips around me as she takes the giant member all the way in.

 I am getting crushed as the giant member grows. The thread is digging into my body and causing me great pain and making it almost impossible to breath as the two giants have passionate sex, not caring about me at all.

 Pam rides the giant member, up and down, up and down, the friction make it unbearably hot and the juices are going down my thought

 I can hear all of Pam’s weight slapping down on Jake’s thighs. I can’t breathe… I droning in their juices, his dick grows some more as he starts to reach orgasm and I feel the thread so tight that more ribs break and I think my arm just dislocated.

 They don’t even care and just keep fucking hard . My body starts to fee l numb, I can’t feel my arms or legs.  I can hear Jake moaning and Pam screaming out in passion, I feel pam’s pussy crush me and I can taste blood in my mouth from my injury’s

 Then I hear a big moan as he cums and breathing is now impossible.

 They  finish but she stays on top of him still leaving my battered and broken body inside her.

 Finally she get off him and sees my lifeless body still helplessly bound to the giant member.

 She unties me, my eyes are barely open and I can’t feel anything  and hardly breathing. I look dead to her.

 Soon I find myself in Pam’s coiled fist, when she opens it I am freefalling into the toilet. The water is cold, I can feel that but nothing else and I can’t move or speak.

 I can see Pam looking down at me with tears in her eyes. I loved you, why did you have to be a cheater, she says.

 Water starts to cascade all around me and starts to swirl.” I love you” was the last words I heard. I tried to say them back…. Then everything went black.

 

        The End……. ?

 

End Notes:

A sad ending, but I was running out ideas that would go with the story. But want to do some new ones.

 Sorry if you're dissapointed.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4484