The Escape Redux by Nostory
Summary:

What happens when a young Englisman on vacation finds him washed up on an island? An island containing a sexy sassy giantess to boot? Fun and adventures of likes of which Jack Erikson has never experienced before!

This is a re-write of The Escape, I'm redoing it to address plotholes and the quality of the writing, it could do with an improvement. 

Credit given to fellow user vgiv, who gave me advice on character development, fact checking, someone to bounce ideas off and to critique my writing when needed! 


Categories: Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Entrapment, Gentle, Humiliation, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: The Escape
Chapters: 21 Completed: Yes Word count: 54558 Read: 145530 Published: July 18 2014 Updated: July 14 2015

1. Bios Page by Nostory

2. You Scream, I Scream, Everybody Scream! by Nostory

3. Flashback by Nostory

4. Jessica's Tale by Nostory

5. Bath and Bitching by Nostory

6. Meals and Monopoly by Nostory

7. The Sweet Escape by Nostory

8. Bungle in the Jungle by Nostory

9. Never Piss Off a Giantess by Nostory

10. Wallace's Giantess by Nostory

11. Questions by Nostory

12. Decisions by Nostory

13. Demolition Girl by Nostory

14. Convict by Nostory

15. Goddesszilla by Nostory

16. Discovery by Nostory

17. The Truth by Nostory

18. Heart to Heart by Nostory

19. Girl VS Army by Nostory

20. Home Is Where Your Giantess Is by Nostory

21. A Very Rude Welcome by Nostory

Bios Page by Nostory
Author's Notes:

I really rushed this one out, felt guilty over no update since January. Do feel free to point out any errors in the bios page. 

 

Yeah, so this is the bios page. One of the things I picked up from the Titan series, hope you like it. 

 

Jessica  蕙卿 (Huì Qīng )Chen

Jessica

Age: 21

 

Height: 195 feet , 59.44 metres

 

Measurements: 36D/25.5/36

 

Weight: 2,184 tons / 1,981 metric tons

 

Bios:

 

   People who know Jessica will tell you she’s direct when it comes to her choice of words. Because of her size, she won’t pull any punches when it comes to criticism or insults but th she won’t retract from praise when the situation calls for it. The only people who have never felt this are her parents Wallace and Maria; the sole reason being she respects them too much for it.

 

   She can put up with a lot of crap from people but thankfully most people don’t try to test her limits, she lost her temper once and after that, no one wanted an encore.

 

 As a child, Jessica always had an affinity for languages and thanks to her Spanish-Chinese background, her parents made an effort to teach her the language of her ancestors. Jessica took to it like a fish to water, becoming fluent in both Spanish and Mandarin by the time she wore her first training bra. Not even English was neglected and Jessica is proud to be fluent in the three most spoken languages.

 

 She tries to practice it with any visitors to the island and thankfully, most of them co-operate with her.

 

Jack Erikson

Jack Erikson

Age: 22

 

Height: 6 feet 0 inches, 1.83 metres

 

Personality:  

 

 Most people would describe Jack as a childish, arrogant cowardly man. These people are correct. With his wealth and connections, Jack has always had everything handed to him on a platter. Girls throwing themselves at his feet and men trying to weasel their way into his inner circle, life has been nothing short of a dream come true for him.

 

  It does help that he has the looks and charm to win them over, except for one girl, one very large girl .

 

It is because of this that Jack can’t stand Jessica . It abhors him that she isn’t swooning over him, her indifference to his wealth and looks an affront to him.

 

 Jack considers him a ladies man , reality backing his claim. He can also be naive, his parent’s large fortune has shielded from the horrors of the world and on a deserted island, that isn’t what you need.

 

 

 

Dr. Wallace   德伦 (Dé Lún)  Chen

Wallace

Age: 55

 

Height: 5 feet 9 inches / 1.75m

 

Bios:

 

 Wallace had a hard life as a kid ,growing up against the backdrop of the Cultural Revolution in China but got out  before things really went crazy. Moving to the USA via Hong Kong, he studied hard and graduated with a degree in biology from Harvard before getting a doctorate in genetics.

 

 He believes science should be used for the betterment of mankind and strives to break through every obstacle between him and the goal. Thus his decision to work with Leighton, a company that specialises in frontier science, modifying the very genome of plants and animals to benefit humanity.

 

 Not all of it worked out, he still feels the occasional pang of guilt over Jessica’s condition but has told himself it was for the best. She would be dead if not for him.

 

 He is a staunch family man , Jessica and his now estranged wife Maria the driving force behind all of his work at Leighton. He wished Maria would see it that way but now with only Jessica left, he has thrown himself into making sure she gets the best he can give her.

 

Lauren Anderson

Lauren

Age: 42

 

Height 5 feet 8 inches / 1.73 m

 

Personality:    In some respects, Lauren resembles Jessica. Both of them don’t tolerate fools, both of them have an aura of intimidation but Lauren achieves it without being a giantess.

The youngest CEO in Leighton’s eighty year history, Lauren is proud of that fact and also because she is the first woman to achieve it.

 

 Of course, she is not just a pretty face as some of her detractors whispered behind her back.  She has a business acumen most of her older colleagues lacked, allied with a ruthless streak to leave her competitors trailing have kept Leighton going strong in her twelve year reign at the top.

 

 Even after the scandal over Jessica broke, Lauren didn't flinch. She saw the giantess as more than just an experiment, working with Wallace to make sure she got everything she needed. After all, there may be a situation when she needs something from Jessica….



General Zoltan Soros

Zoltan

Age: 52

 

Height: 6 feet 4 inches / 1.93m

 

Bios: A veteran of the first Gulf War where he finished with the rank of Colonel, Zoltan comes across as a no nonense humourless man of the military. Which is true if you meet him at work but since few people ever see him outside of the military green or outside of his meetings at Leighton, its all people know about him. 

 

 And that is what he prefers so his enemies don't have anything on him. 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Please comment!

You Scream, I Scream, Everybody Scream! by Nostory
Author's Notes:

Here it is, Chapter 1 of the story! I hope its much better than the original!

 

Jack’s eyes opened, he still felt a little weak. Not surprising since the last thing he remembered was being thrown off his yacht in the middle of a freak storm. His skin felt all sticky and grimy, the result of the seawater evaporating; leaving behind salt, sand and whatever had been mixed into it.

 

  He sat up, checking himself to make sure he was in one piece. His left knee hurt a little, Jack assumed it was probably because he hit it against a rock or something equally hard while in the water.

 

  His off white shorts were now brown, Jack leaned in and smelt the fabric and to his relief, he had not soiled himself. He patted his pocket and realised his cellphone was gone, claimed by the sea after the pummeling he received from it.

 

He slowly stood up and realised there was something wrong with his surroundings. He had expected a warm sandy beach, crystal clear waters and palm trees to be the first thing he would see but here it was completely different. For starters he was indoors; an odd place to be since the last thing remembered was being tossed around like a doll.

 

Jack seemed to be under a large glass dome on top of a white plastic floor but what was even more shocking was that he was in a girl’s bedroom. Jack had deduced it from the bright pink walls, an enormous painting of horses running in the fields; their manes flowing in the wind. That painting could easily have been a mural in any building but whoever lived here was so massive it was a simple landscape portrait for her.

 

 He turned to his right and saw a bed large enough to land on a plane on and felt a sense of dread, she was bigger than a whale! It came with white bedsheets and a matching blanket, neatly folded and placed on the bed with a pair of pillows with magenta covers.

 

  “ I can’t be awake, this has to be a dream; something out of Inception. Yes, yes, I am definitely dreaming! Erikson its time to wake up!” Jack pinched himself and yelped, he had used more force than he expected, his skin now red and sore from the pinch.

 

 Nothing. No blacking out and waking up on a beach or a hospital. No, he was still in the giantess’ bedroom. Then he heard something, something that almost made him soil himself. It was a woman but she sounded loud and she was singing although her voice was muffled by the wall. Jack ran up to the glass and tried to push, he had to get out before she came out of the shower.

 

   He pounded on it with his fist but it only made them hurt and left the glass without even a single scratch, the only thing he saw clearly was the translucent reflection of his face staring back at him. He worried about what the giantess would do to him, his baby blue eyes, short neat blonde hair and chiselled features made him a hit with the ladies.

 

 “ She might use me as her personal dildo. Oh god, that hideous witch might just…” He said to himself, his English accent audible as he retched at the thought of a fat blob of a woman using him to pleasure herself.

 

  He needed to get out before the she-beast returned but try as he might, he had no way out. He was too weak to move the glass and he didn’t even have a gun to break it.

 

- - - - - - - - -

 

 “ Some boys take a beautiful girl and hide her away from the rest of the world. I want to be the one to walk in the sun! Girls just wanna have fun!” Jessica swayed with the music she played in her head, her shapely hips moving with the tune.

 

She then switched to a hum as she showered, the clean clear water pouring out from the showerhead washing off the layer of perspiration clinging to her tanned skin, a result of her morning run. Most of her runs were uneventful, today she chose to run a little faster but she found a man, a tiny man slightly bigger than her thumb. Granted, everyone was the size of her thumb but she had never seen him before.

 

 He was unconscious and she had gently carried him back and placed him under a drinking glass she got from a cabinet in case he woke up.

 

 She picked up a shampoo bottle and squeezed out a pinky sized blob  and applied it to her hair, a thick black mass as the water glued them together. Her hum got progressively softer, her little dance also slowed until she was just standing in the shower, scrubbing her hair. She was half Chinese, her porcelain skin, along with her Oriental features made it very clear she had Chinese blood. However, she had a very European looking nose and eyes, something her mother had gifted to her, giving her the most exotic of looks.

 

 Her thoughts were on the man she found. Who was he? What was he doing on her beach? She had plenty of questions and when he woke up, she would get her answers. He seemed to be different from the men who visited her every fortnight; a mixture of soldiers and scientists, the latter group including her father who took care of her. Fortunately she could feel his breath against her finger when she tested for that or she’d have to call the emergency number, finding a corpse would have been a real downer.

 

 Remembering she was washing her hair, Jessica rinsed it and washed the foam off her chest. When that was done, she got out of the shower and wiped herself with a large pink towel. She then proceeded to change into her a pair of grey cotton shorts.

 

 “ Damn you little guy, you’ve not even been here for one day and you got me changing my habits for you. I’ll miss being able to walk around naked in my own home,” Jessica said to herself in jest, smiling to herself.

 

   She only did that when she was in the house, she didn’t want to accidentally let the men from Leighton get an eyeful of her assets when they came over because she got too used to walking around in the buff.

 

 She put on her strapless white bra and finally a green tube top that exposed her midriff.

 

 “ Okay, lets see how you’re doing…” Jessica grabbed the doorknob and began to turn it.

 

  - - - - - - - - - - -

Jack was thinking about his family, how the monster would probably keep him here forever and he would never see his family again. Then he heard the sound of a doorknob turning and saw that she was coming out!

 

 He backed up against the far side of the glass as she stepped out and closed the door and adjusted her shorts before walking over, each step shook the earth and he was trapped with no way out. He could only look on in fear as she came closer and closer.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 Jessica pulled up her shorts, conscious of how Jack would view her. She didn’t want to give him a view of her buttcrack by accidents, no easy task when the bottom of her butt was peeking out from them.

 

  She walked over and much to her delight, her little guest was wide awake. A grin formed across her face and she looked down at him, the bedside table level with her navel. Jessica then removed the glass, lifting it high up above him and placing it next to him right side up.

 

Then she slowly  reached down for him, a hand the size of a normal room moving closer to him. To her surprise, he dodged it. “ Oh you like to play? I wouldn’t do that if I were you. Especially not after waking up, you looked really bad when I found you.” Jessica addressed him in a calm and composed manner before trying again to pick him up.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Jack had one thing going for him and it was that the giantess wasn’t ugly. She had an exotic look about her. She was curvy but not too much, something he liked with a pert bust stretching her top and a toned stomach with abs that were easily bigger than him.

 

 However that didn’t solve his problem. He had to run from her and it was obvious that he had very little room. His knee hurt badly but the adrenaline rush gave him what he needed to ignore the pain and dodge her.

 

 “ Oh stop it, I’m trying to pick you up,” Jessica sounded annoyed while trying her best to be as gentle as she could with him but Jack was too quick;  her fingers brushed against his back, sending chills up Jack’s spine.

 

  “ Look if you don’t stop you’ll-Now look what you’ve done,” she stated in a very annoyed tone. Jack had tripped as he tried to turn too quickly. He managed to roll on to his back, only to find her right hand coming down for him. He was unable to get out of her way this time, the soft female hand closing around him and bringing him up to Jack.

 

 For Jessica it was a relief, even if Jack had to fall for it to happen. She wasn’t sure if he was injured but looking at how he ran, he wasn’t dinged up too bad.

 

 Jack found himself trapped in a fleshy prison and he tried to fight his way out. Punching, kicking and even biting the skin but she didn’t even react, he reasoned to himself that it was because her skin was calloused and worn from the people she had crushed although her stunning look earlier suggested it was all conjecture.

 

 Jessica opened up her palm and gently smiled at him, “ Hello there. My name is-” Jessica stopped as Jack screamed his lungs out, begging her to spare.

 

 “ Get the fuck away from me you monster! Don’t you even think of making me a little snack for tea!” His British accent was clear to Jessica who was confounded by his outburst but she noticed his accent.

 

 “ Ew...that would be disgusting,” she responded, a little amused by his antics. Why would he even think of that?

 

 “ Then what the fuck do you want! Make me your dildo? Your slave?”

 

 A giggle escaped from Jessica, her smile growing wider before she burst out laughing, the soft surface of her palm shaking as she laughed. She noticed he was moving and curled her fingers slightly to prevent him from falling off her hand.

 

 “ Are you going to keep making a list of things for me to do to you or would you like me to tell you I won’t be doing any of that?.” Jessica was still all smiles, the little Briton was pretty entertaining.

 

 “ Well whatever you plan on doing with me, just don’t. Do you even know who you’re dealing with? I could be a powerful man who could make your life hell if you so much touched me.”

 

 “ No I don’t. I tried to ask but you kept screaming your head off. Aren’t the English supposed to have that stiff upper lip, emotionless and all? As for you being a powerful man, you’ve shown as much power as a newborn has.” Jessica dismissed his threat, how could she take him seriously when he was standing in her hand and trying to be scary?

 

“ I can pay you. I can give you any anything you want, just name your price and call the police. I won’t even mention what you did to me.I’ll make you look like a hero.”

 

Jessica rolled her eyes, “ What I did to you? Go head. Make sure you mention in detail how I saved your life and also tell them how you were such a whiny little bitch when I found you. The cops will want to know that. As for your money, forget it. Apparently being rich makes you a prick.”

 

 

    “ Yeah but y-y-you’re…” He found himself speechless, unable to respond to her rebuttal and also because he realised how stupid it was for him to argue against a woman whose palm he was standing in.

 

  “ You’re right. I’m sorry.” he said to her, swallowing his pride, quickly realising he was not going to convince her to let him go right now.

 

 Jessica set him back down on the table and as Jack tried to get up, Jessica gently pushed him back down causing him to gasp in surprise. He had expected the man sized finger to crush him but she did it with such precision, only applying enough force to overcome but not obliterate his body. He spotted the swells of her breasts heaving with each breath she took as she got on knees and leaned in towards the little plastic table, all the while pinning him to the ground.

 

“ Now before you get up, let me say a few things and if you want to, you can scream your head off. Okay?” she asked, resuming the gentle demeanour she had before Jack had lost his mind.

 

 Jack nodded and Jessica took it as a signal to proceed.

 

 “ One, I will not hurt you as long as you’re a guest of my house. Two, as a guest you shall respect the rules I set and be a proper guest. Show some respect. Calling your host names like giant and making her sound like something out of a badly written fetish porno is just rude.Now I don’t want to sound like I’m forcing you to do this so I’ll ask nicely; I am going to introduce myself and you’ll do the same after that. Okay?’ She tried her best to sound as sweet and gentle as possible while releasing her one finger pin on Jack.

 

 Jack looked up at a face that was much bigger than your average billboard and even though she was smiling, he could only focus on the most terrifying aspects of her.

 

 Her mouth was enormous, she could stuff him, his parents and the rest of his family with room to spare. He saw pearly white teeth in the gaps between her large thin pink lips, large enough to crush him under tonnes of bite strength supplied by jaw muscles that could rival a car crusher.

 

 Oh fuck it I’m getting out of here once she’s asleep. I better play nice or she’ll put me in her shoe or something, he thought to himself. He smiled back at her and Jessica appeared to notice, her smile widening. She believed his little trick, a good start for him.

 

 “ Go on,” he replied as the finger lifted and he was able to sit up and look straight into Jessica’s face. Jessica raised her head slightly, brushing her hair back so that she wouldn’t block him.

 

 

“ My name is Jessica Chen and how the hell did you get here?” she asked, mostly curious in her tone but she couldn’t help but sneak in a little sarcasm as well.

 

 

End Notes:

vgiv and I will be releasing our series when it is ready, hope it won't disappoint!

Flashback by Nostory
Author's Notes:

This is something that didn't turn up in the original, hope its a welcome change.

Here we learn how Jack got on to the island on top of delving into his background.

 

“ I’m Jack Erikson and you know...I’m not very comfortable sharing information about myself to strangers. Especially when you happen to be so tall, big and bux-just big.” He caught himself before he could say something he would regret.

 

 Jessica sighed, her warm breath blowing against Jack who thought he was blown back slightly by the gust of wind. Jack was grateful her breath didn’t stink although it wasn’t minty fresh;he imagined himself vomiting violently if it smelled anything like his did in the morning.

 

 “ I almost thought that was a compliment. Come on Jack, do you even know the meaning of respect? You Brits invented the English language. I’m just going to let that one slide and make you a deal. If you tell me yours, I’ll let you ask one question and I’ll do my best to answer it. If you agree and I hope you do, learn to honour your word.”

 

 Jack knew he couldn’t afford to let Jessica get mad at him before he ran away, so he did what he thought would placate the giantess.

 

“ Okay, I’ll tell you what happened and after that, you tell me a little about yourself. How you became the giant you are today.” He looked up into her eyes, full of questions and curious to know more.

 

 Jessica grinned, “ It’s a deal. As the guest I’ll let you go first.”

 

 Jack shifted into an Indian style sitting position, “ Okay, here it is. The story of how I found myself in the presence of a mythological creature.”

 

 Jessica rolled her eyes, “ I’m not a myth, myths aren’t real but if you insist that I am, maybe I should grind your bones. Aw don’t be so scared, I’m only joking! Jeezy Creezy you scare so easily!” She laughed to herself after Jack backed away.

 

  “ Don’t joke about that, we don’t know each other well enough to make jokes about making bread with my bones! What the hell is Jeezy Creezy anyway? Doesn’t sound like something an adult would say.” Jack sounded jaded as he flipped out over Jessica’s joke.

 

 Jessica giggled loudly, “ Okay, I’ll ease off on the giant jokes but you need to relax. You’re perfectly safe with me. I’d tell you what Jeezy Creezy is but then it’d spoil the joke. Just look up Eddie Izzard when you get off the island.”

 

“ Alright, here goes.” Jack said to Jessica.

 

**************

 

  Jack was at the wheel, making sure everything was  fine as he steered the yacht, the crystal clear waters of Caribbean gently breaking against the bow. He slowed the engine, bringing it to neutral and letting the yacht, named The Erikson drift. There was little risk of it being grounded, they were out at sea with the nearest island on the horizon, the tops of the palm trees forming a thin green line.

 

   His parents, Erica and Lars were lying on the deck, letting their aged skin absorb the morning sun’s rays. Erica was a mature looking woman in her younger days, with her strong facial features, blue eyes and blonde; her older look now worked to her advantage as she approached sixty. Lars was the opposite with his long but reasonably fleshed out jaw and cheeks, complete with slightly greying hair, he hadn’t done too badly in the genetic sweepstakes although he looked his age as a young man.

 

 Erica had aged better than her husband, her skin had far less liver spots than he did. Lars still had most of his hair as he entered the sixth decade of his life while Erica, a few years younger had less grey hairs than he did, her blonde hair retained the vibrancy it showed in her younger days.

 

  The yacht hardly bobbed in the water, it was a tranquil moment for them. For his parents, they could get away from their work, running a shipping empire took a lot out of them and this vacation represented a chance to get away from all of it.

 

 “ Good morning everyone!” Caitlin joyfully announced as she came up from below the deck, wearing a blue sundress with various light green flowers on it complete with a straw sun hat and a pair of dark shades. Her dress billowed in the light breeze, Jack smiled as he saw her, she was part of the reason why they were on the trip.

 

 She was quite the sight; tall, slim but with curves you could discern, a tanned brunette with greenish eyes. Jack considered himself lucky to have her. The dress twisted to fit her form, each walk showing off a rather generous bust and hips that could drive men crazy just thinking about it. She may not have had Jessica’s stature but she was Jessica’s equal when it came to capturing the attention of men.

 

 **********

 

     “ Wait, who’s Caitlin?” Jessica interrupted, breaking the flashback.

 

  “ My girlfriend, were you even paying attention?” Jack stated flatly, unhappy that Jessica had to interrupt him and more so by how she had not even paid attention to the details.

 

 “ You? You have a girlfriend? A nervous jumpy little guy like you? ” Jessica asked incredulously.

 

   Jack exhaled deeply, why did she have to think so little of him? He was an Erikson, heir to an empire worth billions! He was already one of the most powerful men on Earth!

 

 “ Not everyone thinks like that. I happen to be very calm when I’m with people my size,” he shot back.

 

  “ Or are you afraid of girls taller than you? Is Caitlin five feet tall?” Jessica pretended to be offended but she was more amused by him having a girlfriend to even be hurt by his comeback.

 

 “ I dated a volleyball player once, six and a half feet tall and kind of muscular. She could have carried me easily but was I scared ?  No I wasn’t, we dated for nine months but I am afraid of girls who make whales look like guppies and no, Caitlin is not five feet tall, she’s five feet eight inches, tall enough for me.”

 

  Jessica looked her body up and down and realising Jack was right, “ I guess I do have that effect on people. Alright you got a point there, now carry on with your story.”

************

 

  “ Why if it isn’t my favourite brunette from medical school,” Jack ran up and gave Caitlin a big hug. He looked into her blue eyes, eyes that you could get lost in for hours and her complexion, it was like the sand on a beach, smooth and uniform with the exception of a couple of freckles.

 

 Caitlin pulled away slightly and looked up, a big grin on her face. “ No Jack, veterinary school. I could operate on a dog but I wouldn’t know where to start if you gave me a person.”

 

 He kissed her briefly on the lips, “ Still medical my little pumpkin. Can’t believe I hooked up with a girl who has both looks and brains, a very deadly combination.”

 

 “ Well one of us has to have the complete package,” she replied in a sing song voice.

 

“ Oh, shots fired?” Jack’s eyebrow raised in response.

 

 Lars looked at the two and leaned over to Erica and whispered, “ And he said he’d never do any of the lovey dovey things we did.” Both of them laughed and looked over at the young couple basking in their own love.

 

 “ Jack! What’s the weather forecast for today!”  Lars hollered at Jack who turned to him.

 

 “ According to the radio station in Jamaica, clear sky all around!” Jack replied with confidence.

 

 Caitlin gently pulled Jack to her, “ Good weather, great boyfriend. It’s been a year since we got together and we’re on vacation with your parents. Will it lead to something bigger?” Jack knew what she was hinting at but he was reluctant to answer that.

 

 “ A bigger yacht?” He joked, Caitlin chuckled, biting her lip in glee.

 

“ Well...I was hoping for something else but if that’s what you want.” She let go of Jack and sauntered over to his parents, sitting on a chair and admiring the view ahead.

 

 “ You two should slow down, both of you are either in college or getting out of it. There’ll be plenty of time for you to be together. I didn’t get together with Erica until we were friends for five years because I didn’t want to rush things.”

 

 Erica rolled her eyes and scoffed at Lars, barely able to hold back her laughter. “ You took five years because that was how long it took for you to register that I wanted to be more than friends.”

 

  “ I wasn’t too sure if you were being friendly or you wanted something more. When I did figure it out, I wanted to make sure I got you at the right moment, wouldn’t want to strike too early. .”  Lars raised his hands in defence.

 

  “ Right...you might be as sharp as a tack in the boardroom but in love you’re as blunt as a pebble.”

 

 Lars leaned over and gave Erica a peck on the cheek, “ This pebble did get the girl in the end.”

 

  Erica folded her arms and gave Lars a playful shove, “ Only because this girl loved you enough to chip away at you.”

 

 “ Aww...I hope we’ll be like your folks when we’re sixty.” Caitlin cooed.

 

“ I hope Jack wasn’t like his father,” Erica said to Caitlin who shook her head.Caitlin and Jack moved to sit down, facing Erica and Lars as they adjusted the portable folding chairs.

 

 “ Jack here is a real ladies man. I’m just lucky some girl didn’t see much of him, leaving him all to me.” Jack chuckled as heard it although it did bring up some painful memories.

 

 “ Danielle was a real bi-I mean bad person.” Jack wasn’t comfortable with swearing in front of his parents.

 

 “ I know, she cheated on you in college,” Lars drank from his glass of whiskey.

 

   “ With your roomie. That had to hurt,” he  swallowed the whiskey and placed the glass back on the small table, sympathising with his son.

 

   “ We had a few choice exchanges…but since then I’ve moved on, Danielle can burn in hell for all I care but thanks to her I got the chance to meet Caitlin.”

 

  “ And don’t we make a great couple!” Caitlin giggled and gently tapped him on the nose, resting her head on his chest.

 

  “It’s in the past now. So Caitlin, tell us about that internship you got.”  Changing the topic allowed Jack to get away from the discussing ex-girlfriends and talk about more pleasant things in his life. Caitlin happened to fulfill that requirement.

 

 “ Oh,” Caitlin blushed and reached for the bottle of whiskey, pouring herself and then sipping from it.

 

  “ I’m working at a small clinic in Miami. It’ll be great to play a part in saving lives and-”

 

************

 

 Jack stopped and he had to, Jessica had started laughing and had buried her head in her hands, placing her head on the table.

 

  “ What’s so funny!” Jack was growing annoyed.

 

 “ I’m so sorry!” Jessica was fighting a losing battle against her sense of humour, her hearty laughter reverberating across the room while Jack simply scowled at her, having no power to stop her from laughing.

 

 It took several minutes for Jessica to stop and she was all smiles until she caught Jack’s glare, “ Sorry about that. I just never thought you’d date a girl with brains.”

 

 “ And just what type of girl did you think I’d go for?” Jack’s blood was starting to boil, she had not shown him any respect at all.

 

  “ Tall, blonde, busty, ocean blue eyes and a head empty enough to hear an echo; that kind of girl. She’s tall alright and with those eyes. You sure she didn’t become a vet just to look at cute puppies everyday?”

 

 Jack rolled his eyes hard, Jessica thought his irises would disappear if he did it any harder.

 

 “ She has more noble reasons for becoming a vet and no, she’s not the airhead you claim she is. Are you jealous of her? Because if I were single I think you’d be throwing yourself at my feet.”

 

 Jessica giggled and it grew louder and greater in intensity, almost like the one she let out only minutes ago.

 

  “ You think too highly of yourself Mr. Erikson; lets get back to the story you were telling me.” Jessica was amazed by how highly Jack thought of himself, she had not met a man with an ego this big ever before.

 

 “ I was but you interrupted me again. I swear if you do this one more time I’ll stop and we’ll just sit here in silence until your father comes to pick me up.”

 

 “ Okay I’ll listen like a good girl,” Jessica leaned in close and watched him closely, like a little girl listening to a bedtime story. Jack on the other hand was wary of her, her sweet innocent expression might be masking another jibe at him.

 

 “ Lets see…”

 

****************

 

  “-and learning from my mentors over there.” Caitlin finished.

 

 “ I’ll recommend you to my friends when you get your license. Remember your Uncle Bernard’s Mastiff?” Lars motioned to Jack who sat up a little.

 

 “ Oh you mean the one with the bad leg and cataracts in the eye? The whom tried to cover me in its saliva every time we dropped by?” Jack recalled fondly.

 

  “ Thats the one, Caitlin could see him when she becomes a vet.” Lars gave Caitlin a proud smile.

 

   “ Oh that won’t be for a few years. Hey Jack, the water is so clear around here! Nothing like the murky waters in London.” Caitlin was leaning over the side of the yacht, mesmerised by what she saw.

 

 “ Come on now Caitlin, the Thames is nothing compared to the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean. At least until pollution changes that but until then, I’d enjoy the sights of it.”

 

 Jack got up and leaned over and what he saw was indeed mesmerising.

 

“ Wow, this makes the Thames look like the cesspool it really is, you can’t do this without getting sick in London!” Jack leaned over and dipped his finger in the water. He then proceeded to lick it.

 

 “ Gross Jack, just gross!” Caitlin stuck out her tongue as Jack simply grinned.” Salty but unlike the Thames, no chance of cholera.”

 

 Lars chuckled, “ He’s got a point but I wouldn’t stick my finger into just any water.”

 

 The light mood was visibly darkened by a thunder clap, causing all of them to jump in surprise. Jack scanned the horizon and spotted a grey line of storm clouds on the horizon; clouds that seemed to be approaching him.

 

 “ What the-”

 

 Jack was mystified, there was no mention of this storm at all. How had it managed to sneak up on him?

 

 “ Don’t move The Erikson yet,Jack, it might stay away from us.” Caitlin was praying hard the storm wouldn’t come. She should prayed harder.

 

  A second thunderclap was heard, this one was louder and the grey wall came closer. The gentle breeze was starting to pick up, getting stronger with each second that passed.

 

  “ Are you sure you went to the right weather station?” Erica was growing concerned at the coming storm.

 

  “ Oh dear!” Caitlin exclaimed as her sunhat almost flew off, her delicate fingers grasping the edges of it before the wind could claim it.    

 

“ Maybe we could outrun it, it might sink the boat!” Caitlin was growing more worried with each second that passed, bringing the storm ever closer to them.

 

“ No, you can’t outrun something like that. It’s not possible.” Lars shot back.

 

“ Jack, let's head inside. Its coming towards us!” Erica had to raise her voice to beat the thunder. Streaks of lightning were now dancing over them.

 

 “ Alright, lets get going. Mom and Caitlin will head under while Dad and I secure anything that isn’t nailed down.” Jack motioned for everyone to head below deck, not that they needed prompting. Lars had secured some of the whiskey glasses while Jack moved   the chairs and brought them down with him. They were just in time as the first drops of rain began to fall, hitting the deck hard as the waves began to rock it.

 

 Down below it was dark and Jack flipped a switch, flipping on a small but ornate hanging from the ceiling.

 

  “ Okay, let me get to the controls. You guys just sit tight and we’ll weather this storm together,” Jack said to them as he walked over to a small touchscreen panel that displayed the status of the yacht from the anchor to even fuel levels.

 

 Jack looked at it and pressed the button corresponding to the anchor and waited for it to deploy, he didn’t want the boat to be flung around by the sea like clothes in a dryer. Then, he saw something he wished he didn’t have to see.

 

 He had gotten an error message, something had prevented the anchor from deploying but he had to go outside to know the exact details.

 

 “ At the very least it says blockage,” he muttered to himself.

 

 “ I’ve got bad news,” Jack brought him close to the group.

 

 “ Please tell me you can fix whatever it is,” Caitlin’s voice trembled with fear.

 

 “ I think we can. The anchor won’t deploy but I’ll go outside and remove whatever it is thats blocking the anchor.”

 

 Lars stood up as Jack left and gently grabbed his shoulder, “ It’s best you not go alone, its hell outside and you’ll need a helping hand.”

 

 “ Anything we ladies can do to help?” Erica enquired.

 

 Lars nodded, “ If anything happens, use the satellite phone to call for help. Police, coast guard, whatever you think will work.”

 

 “ Jack!” Caitlin suddenly got up and ran up to him. Before Jack could react, she threw her arms around him and planted a big kiss on his lips,  one of hers leg hoisted up by the power of the kiss.

 

 “ You be careful out there Jack.”

 

 Without saying a word, Jack nodded at Caitlin and opened the door and was welcomed back out with a blast of wind and rain to the face, the storm had gotten stronger exponentially.

 

Lars had to nudge Jack forward whilst closing the door. It was hard to see, the rain often getting into their eyes but fortunately as they turned, the rain was on their backs and not in their eyes. Caitlin was luckier as she had the two men to shield her, she quickly went over to grab the satellite phone and sat next to Erica while they waited for the men to fix the anchor.

 

 Jack leaned over the starboard side and saw the problem. The anchor chain had seaweed caught in the gears, inhibiting its movement..

 

 “ Looks like its-” A huge wave hit the port side, Jack had to grab the handrail in order to stay on the yacht. Lars did the same, the deck was slippery and it took great efforts from both men to stay on their feet.

 

 “ I’ll lean over and get the seaweed out! Just hold on to me in case I slip!” Jack had to shout to Lars despite the latter being less than an arm’s length from him, the deafening roar of the wind was making verbal communication extremely difficult.

 

“ Shouldn’t you cut it loose?” Lars shouted back.

 

 “ I got my pocket knife with me, it’ll be no problem! ” Jack gripped the handrail hard and when he felt Lars’ hand on his, he leaned over and grabbed his knife from his pant pocket.

 

 Extending his arm, he began to cut away at the rubbery seaweed, no easy task but Jack was able to remove some of it.

 

 “ Let me reach over…” He began to move forward, hoping he could get to this last strip of seaweed that had wedged itself deep in the gears.

 

 “ Be careful Jack! I’m not as strong as I used to be!” Lars was straining to keep Jack’s weight on the yacht and he was closer to slipping than staying on his feet.

 

  “ Just a little more Dad and we’ll be fine!”

 

 It was at that moment the sea, unpredictable and cruel as it could be, threw one large wave at The Erikson and threw Lars back; his hand letting go of his son. Lars was only able to watch as Jack plummeted into the ocean. He wanted to call out for him but he couldn’t find the words to do so, his vocal cords paralyzed by shock.

 

 For Jack, one moment he was being held by his father and the next he was falling headfirst into the turbulent waters of the Caribbean.

 

 He had no time to scream, no time to shout as the sea wasted no time in welcoming him by tossing him around, submerging him. He tried to pull himself above the water but he couldn’t, the current was too strong for him to do it.

 

************

 

 “ That’s all I remember,” Jack finished on a rather sombre tone, looking up towards Jessica.

 

 Jessica bit her lip and looked at the sight in front of her, “ You shouldn’t trust the local weather stations at all; trying to predict it is like you trying to understand women, it’s impossible.” She chuckled at her little joke.

 

 Jack cracked a smile, “ Well I learned that lesson the hard way didn’t I? I think I get women well enough, I do have a girlfriend after all.”

 

 Jessica just shook her head, “ She seems nice and brainy from what you told me but not smart enough to tell you how stupid it was to just lean over The Erikson and cut that seaweed. That was really dumb.”

 

 “ I’m not a sailor! Cut me some slack woman! I can only hope my parents and Caitlin are okay.” Jack fired back at Jessica, he again found himself getting frustrated by her attitude, was she trying to wind him up?

 

  “ Don’t get me wrong, I hope they’re fine too. I’ll tell my Dad about you when he comes around in two days for my fortnightly assessments.”

 

 “ Your Dad? Is he your size?” Jack was joking but a part of him wondered if she were from a family of giants no one knew about.

 

“ No, he’s small like you. As far as I know I’m the only person who could use a building as a mirror.” She wasn’t sure if he was joking or being serious, Jack had so far convinced her he wasn’t the sharpest tool in the shed.

 

 “ So when he comes around you’ll let him take me home?”

 

 Jessica nodded, “ He and his army friends will take you home when they get here.”

 

Alarm bells began to ring in Jack’s head; he hadn’t expected the army to be involved. Was this smartass giant some sort of military project? A secret military project he had no right to know? His decision to escape was starting to sound like a better plan.

 

“ Great, I guess I’ll be staying with you for the next forty eight hours,” he used the most convincing smile he could on Jessica, the same smile that had also helped him court many girls in the past would be used to deceive a giant.

 

 “ Great, I don’t get many visitors so it’ll be nice to have someone to talk to. Just follow the rules I’ve set and you should have a good time in Chen Hotels.”

 

“ I always follow the rules and its time for you to deliver on your part; tell me how you became so big.” Jack sounded less irritated this time, he would learn about Jessica’s background and the shit he had gotten himself into.

 

 “ Oh that….I’ll tell you but it’s nowhere as interesting as yours.” Jessica leaned in and managed to get a whiff of Jack, something she wished she hadn’t gotten at all.

 

 “ Oh god you stink. After this story you’re taking a bath.” She almost gagged on the smell but she managed to keep her breakfast down.

 

 “ I don’t smell that bad, I can live with it.” Jack argued, sniffing his own armpit and felt his gag reflex kicking in, realising how bad it was.

 

 “ Looking at that little reflex action you put on for me says enough,” Jessica calmly stated.

 

“ Alright, tell me your story and then it’ll be a bath for me,” Jack sounded defeated but she was right, he smelt awful.

 

“ Okay, lets see…” Jessica tapped her finger against her chin as she began to recall the little details of her life.

 

 

 

Jessica's Tale by Nostory
Author's Notes:

Jessica regales Jack with her past; or what she knows of it. 

 Jessica thought about her life, there wasn’t much to tell as she thought about everything that had happened. Would she even need to tell him everything? He had been honest with her and Jessica felt that deserved the truth from her, it was only fair.


  “ I wasn’t always this big. I was normal sized but my childhood was pretty miserable.”

Jessica was nervous, often tugging at a strand of hair as she said this, something Jack picked up on. Why would she be nervous?


“ My mother and father loved me very much and I reciprocated their love but I was sick. I had leukaemia and it was a very aggressive form of it, kept me bedridden from the ages of three to six. I might have had it earlier but I can’t remember. Dad worked long hours at Leighton, this company that had some deals with the U.S. military. I asked Dad what was it that kept him away for so long but he said it was top secret.”


 She shrugged her shoulders at Jack as he looked up at her expecting an answer. Jack was shocked at how little she knew.


 “ Isn’t it obvious? You’re a super weapon. You’ve never thought of that even once?” Jack said but Jessica didn’t acknowledge. She stared at him for a few seconds, her brows furrowed as she thought about it before dismissing it with a shake of her head.


  “Oh, like in the seven years I’ve had all by my lonesome, I’ve never, not once thought I might be a weapon? Wow, Jack where have you been all my life away from all the soldiers and military guys?” Her words oozed sarcasm.


‘They never mentioned to me anything about fighting wars, you’d think General Soros or whoever is in charge would have brought it up when I first got in here.”

 

   This didn’t deter Jack, he was convinced he was right, the facts were there, Jessica just needed to see it.


 “ Maybe you’re a last resort. When the chips are down and they need the cavalry, you’ll ride in and save the day.”

 “ Maybe but let me finish my story first. I’ve barely begun. Okie?” Jessica gave Jack the okay sign, he responded with a thumbs up.


 “ When I was six, Dad gave me a little injection. He said I had to keep quiet about it and not tell anyone or we’d all get in trouble. I asked him what it was and he told me it was something to make you better.”


 “ Did it work?” Jack asked further.


 “ No Jack, I died a week later,” Jessica threw as much as sarcasm as she could into it. Jack facepalmed himself for asking such an obvious question.


 “ I did get better. Really fast too, think of me being too weak to get out of bed one day to being able to run the length of a football field in a week. Whatever was inside, I don’t know, it cured me and gave me a normal life.


‘At least until 2004, just after my twelfth birthday in June when I started having huge growth spurts. I was five foot four inches just before the summer break, very tall for a girl my age but it wasn’t unexpected. I still went to school in fall but when I hit seven feet, things got crazy. I thought it was kind of cool, being able to look an NBA player in the eye but my folks didn’t feel the same way.


‘Mom wanted to take me to a doctor, get me checked but Dad said we couldn’t even though he wanted to. Their little disagreement led to a  crazy fight. I sat in my room, huddled up and frightened as I didn’t know what was happening. Its hard to imagine a seven foot girl just curled up and crying to herself but it happened that way. ” A fact she noted with great dejection.

Jack did find it hard to imagine her crying, shouldn’t her size make her impervious to that sort of thing?


  “ I-I didn’t know you were THAT upset.”


 Jessica smirked at him, was he that dumb?


“ Of course I was,” she scoffed while turning her head away.


“ I might be the biggest thing you’ll ever see but I have feelings too. I didn’t stop there, as you can see. When I hit eight feet the military or more specifically, the Army came in to take me away after….an accident at school. I didn’t mean for it to happen but what’s done is done.” Jessica sighed as she played the incident in her head, she hadn’t meant to hurt Jamie, a sense of regret permeating her thoughts.


“Mom made a scene, screaming the place down. Dad had to let them take me, I thought it was strange but when I saw the sign for Leighton on the building, I knew why.”  She looked away briefly, seemingly saddened by having to recall the past.


 “ What is it that Leighton does? You’ve been here long enough to have some idea of what they do.” Jack licked his lips, they were growing dry from all the talking.


 “ I wish I knew. On hindsight I should have asked Dad more but it never worked, he kept it a secret.” She brushed it off fairly easily although Jack could detect a smidgen of sorrow in her eyes as Jessica looked away.


 “ You should be more assertive!” He slammed his fist on to her table and it would have been impressive if not for the difference in size between Jessica and him.


 “ Just pick up your Dad and shake him about, force it out of him.”

 

This seemed to get a reaction out of Jessica but not the one Jack was expecting. Jessica was abhorred by his idea, “ Jack…..” She remained composed in her reply.


 “ I’m half Chinese but I still consider myself more Chinese than Spanish and I have to say that the Chinese culture places a LOT of emphasis on respecting your elders. Doing what you suggested would be offensive on so many levels.”


“ You? Respectful? With that mouth of yours?” Jack didn’t believe that Jessica was such a filial girl, bowing to her parents and being such a well mannered daughter.


“ Oh yes Jack, I’m very respectful of my elders. When the guys from Leighton come around you can ask them. They might say I can be a pain in the ass but other than that, I’ve never hurt them in anyway. Not that they’ve ever given me a reason to.”


She folded her arms across her chest and leaned in.


“ Like right now, you’ve never given me a reason to hurt you so I won’t . Back to the story now, I was tested, height and weight, blood was taken which sucked because of my fear of needles, lots of cardio which was alright, my body wasn’t close to tired when they were done. Then they kept me overnight for observation. Then it become a few days , then a few weeks and finally indefinitely when I hit twenty feet.”


 Jessica scratched an itch on her arm, pausing and allowing Jack to take it in.


“ Why not just walk out? Just leave. Make your own life.”


“ I wanted to. When I crossed fifty feet on Christmas Day 2004, I wanted to break out. Then we had Christmas lunch with the CEO, Dad and his colleagues along with one Colonel Soros, the army man who was supposed to be in charge of all this. Colonel Soros talked to me, convinced me that I had to stay.


‘ He said people wouldn’t accept me because of my size, the average citizen would see only a monster; I needed to be shielded from them. He told me it wasn’t my fault, said I shouldn’t have to face them.I remember what happened to me in school and I felt he was right, I dropped all plans to escape after that.” Jack felt as if he were seeing a new Jessica, not the witty girl with a quip for everything but  a quieter, sadder and more restrained one.


 “ Then they moved me here after I crossed the hundred foot mark, too big for the mainland but small enough for my own island. I’ve never left it since, never had a reason to. My old life was gone.”


 Jack was a little disappointed, he had hoped for something more exciting but Jessica had left out a lot of things. He didn’t want to press her on it, he needed her to be in good spirits for his escape plan to work.


 “ As I was saying before, I think Leighton wants to use you as a weapon, a super soldier. I don’t know how they did it but you are.”


 “ I won’t do it no matter what they say or do to me,” Jessica deadpanned to Jack, “ and I think they missed the boat on that one. I’ve never had an ounce of combat training in my life. I’d be a pretty shitty soldier in a war.”


 “If they asked you to fight and you don’t, where will you go?” Jack asked, not because he cared about her but he was more curious about her plans; it wasn’t as if she lived in a world designed for someone like her.


 “ I don’t know,” she replied nonchalantly, “ I could swim to South America and hide in the Amazon, maybe live amongst those tribes still untouched by modern civilization. They might welcome me but if they don’t, I can always live on my own, hunting caimans, anacondas and jaguars to feed myself. Maybe swallow a school of fish if I’m in the mood for seafood.”


 “ So that’s how you spent your days here? Coming up with escape plans?”


Jessica chuckled heartily, “ Oh no no no Jack, I read books on my tablet, a nice gift I got in 2011 from Leighton. Dad said it would keep my mind occupied but when I’m not reading, I’m exercising. Running, swimming, pushups, crunches, anything to keep me fit. Take a look.”


 Jessica pulled on the bottom of her top and as it peeled upwards off of her skin, revealing her stomach, undulating with each breath she took. Jack felt uncomfortable, he had a girlfriend and he was now staring at a tanned wall of flesh that was sculpted. Toned abdominals that proved everything Jessica before hand worked.


 Jack looked up and then averted his eyes. The bottoms of her boobs were visible, two soft orbs bigger than houses. Jessica had not realised the full extent of what she was doing and lowered her shirt as he looked away, her breasts jiggled as she did so.


 “ Oh come on, I’m not that ugly am I? You can turn around now,I’m all covered up.,”

 She patted her stomach, producing a loud smack with each pat of her hand.


 Jack turned back, “ I have a girlfriend. I shouldn’t be looking at your stomach,” He wouldn’t admit it but she had more beautiful abs than Caitlin did and she was no ugly duckling. Then there was fear, that stomach could hold an entire ship and its crew easily. He could imagining her swallowing a thousand people with space for dessert.


 “ Well if you say so, now how about that bath?”


 Jack had forgotten about that, he would need to take a bath. He did smell but he was prepared to live with it, Jessica disagreed.


 “ I guess we better get to it then. Where’s your normal shower?” He didn’t like the smile on her face, there was a catch and he could feel it creeping up on him.


 “ Normal shower? There’s one my size but no, there is no shower for you. You can use my sink. I have clothes for you, it might be a bit big.” Jessica got up and after walking a short distance to a drawer, pulled out a man sized doll and set it down next to Jack.


 Jack examined the doll or it looked like until now. Jessica was holding a crash test dummy, the flesh coloured ones with no facial features, just a large doll with movable appendages with clothes on, a simple pair of white trousers and a thin grey shirt.

 “ It looks a little big but why do you even have dolls? Aren’t you a little old for them?” Jack asked, a wry smile on him.


 “Oh no, I don’t play with them. They were for training, I had to learn how to pick up people as I grew. If not for that, you’d be squished between my fingers, you’ll wear its clothes after you’re done.” She plucked Jack off her table and upon making sure he was comfortable, made her way to the bathroom, Jack in one hand and the dummy in the other.


 


 

End Notes:

I apologise if you don't like me remaking this series but bear with me, it'll get better.

Bath and Bitching by Nostory
Author's Notes:

I really am sorry for making all of you wait for this update but I've classes now that I'm in college and it kind of takes up a lot of my time. I'll try to write in my free time, I really will but give me time to push out chapters.

 

Next on my list will be the final chapter of BFG: Bully and it'll just be The Escape and my story for vgiv's series Intersizables. Be patient with me, I know you are eager for the next update but just hang in there. Plus I know I lost fans when I rebooted this thing from scratch but it'll be better, a lot better than the original pair. Hopefully the fans I lost will come back and enjoy it.

 

Finally, this isn't the longest chapter but sometimes its quality and not quantity, so without further ado, enjoy the latest chapter!


 “ There has to be a another way!” Jack desperately protested to Jessica from the sink he was in, a large metal faucet over him.  His bath had so far gone horribly and he had yet to even get wet! He had protested Jessica’s choice of shower facilities and he definitely didn’t want to get there by being forced to slide down the smooth porcelain surface although he had managed to come to a stop without colliding with anything.


 “ I wish there was but short of picking you up and dunking you like a donut in and out of one of my cups, this is the best way,” Jessica replied, briefly considering it as a little payback for how dickish Jack was behaving. She only stopped because she was better than that, she had been raised to be above such petty acts.


 “ I bet you’d like that,” Jack said, sounding like a grouch.It  was so surreal to be in the sink, it looked like a large white room and Jessica like some sort of goddess peering down at his insignificant helpless form.


 “ Aw come on Jack, there are plenty of ways for a girl like me to pick on you if I REALLY wanted to, you know that very well,” Jessica tried her best to sound sweet and assuring, she had no intention of scaring the crap out of Jack.


 Jack didn’t bother to acknowledge her but decided to focus on the bath, too . He removed his shirt with ease, tossing it aside and started on his pants but stopped just as he unbuttoned them. He hadn’t felt it before but he remembered that he was not alone at all, that there was someone else in the room with him.


 “ I can’t change if you’re looking at me!”


 Jessica snickered but she found herself staring at his back, muscular and well formed from years of working out,she found it hard to not stare.


 “ Oh come on Jack, I need to be sure you don’t hit your head or something, you haven’t exactly gotten around without my help. Need I remind you who saved your life?” Jessica hoped she covered herself with this, she didn’t want Jack to get the wrong idea about her.


 Jack whipped around, “ It’s not that! I have a girlfriend and this...this feels wrong!” He was gobsmacked at Jessica’s inability to see this, how could she not feel this? Was she doing all this to pester him?


 “ What exactly would I do with you if I took a fancy to you? You’re not exactly the right size for me,” Jessica pointed out, what did he expect her to do with him? She could suffocate him with her lips or crush him under the weight of her mounds, he would be too fragile for any of that. Couldn’t he see that or was he that full of himself?


“ Just look away or something! I can’t clean myself if you’re going to be staring at me the whole time! I wouldn’t allow Caitlin to do that, much less a strange giant like you,” Jack blasted at Jessica.


 “ Okay okay!” Jessica threw up her hands in surrender, “ I’ll turn my back to you but let me get you a couple of things.”


  Jack watched and he had to admit it was kind of cool to watch her squeeze shower gel out of a bottle the size of a small house. A large blob, easily twice as large him landed by his side, the lime green gel was aromatic, akin to what he would use at home although he wouldn’t use anything that smelled like lemon grass.


 “ I’ll turn the faucet on, it can only be done via a button in the wall,” Jessica explained to Jack,the latter only now realising that there wasn’t a valve to turn.


 “ You can start now, keep the pressure low,” Jack instructed.


 Jessica pressed the button and then turned a knob, allowing her to control the pressure. She wasn’t too certain about what was the different Jack getting a soothing bath and death by drowning so she turned it to the lowest she could manage and hoped for the best. Jack made sure Jessica had her back to him before he slipped his pants and undergarments off and stepped under the little waterfall, the flow rate no different from that of a normal household showerhead.


 “ Oh good,” Jack moaned as the clear water washed over him, removing the dirt glued to his body. He rubbed himself down while Jessica turned her back to him although she did steal a few glances, not that Jack noticed. He was lost in his world, enjoying the cleansing process.


 This went on for a couple of minutes, the only sound was that of running water, nothing else. Wanting to be nice, Jessica decided to make conversation with Jack, it would at help to break the


 “ How did you two meet? You know, you and Caitlin?” Jessica asked, breaking the silence.


 “ Oh, I didn’t think you would ask that question but okay,” Jack answered, he wasn’t even looking at Jessica as he stepped out of the shower to lather on some of that gel, coating every inch of him in the gel and giving himself a good scrub.


 “ We met at the airport, I was on a trip to Paris with some buddies of mine. She was also on the plane, going to London but her girl friends wanted to stop over in the City of Love and explore France before that,” He paused to scrub his hair, he could feel bits of sand and dirt between the matted clumps.


 “ How do you guys mix up luggage? Isn’t it labelled?” Jessica asked but there was no barb here, nothing to beat Jack with, just sincere curiosity.


 “ We used the exact some fuschia luggage and I just picked it up without a second thought,” Jack felt embarrassed to admit but he was rather partial to pink. Jessica guffawed at the thought of him hauling around a bright pink suitcase.


 “ Sorry, it’s just that I’ve not met many men who like such feminine colours,” Jessica said in between laughs.


 “ It’s not exactly a colour I love but it’s easy to identify,” Jack stepped back into the curtain of water and washed the gel off, now mixed with the grime and muck on his skin. It came off easily, sliding off his like skin like water off a duck’s back.


 “ Caitlin chased after me and we actually argued about it for a while before I found out about the mistake. After that I apologised for the snafu and I asked her out for coffee and it came as a surprise to all of us there, both of our friends included that our hotels were only two miles away! It’s as if it were fate,” Jack recalled, getting all misty eyed as he remembered those amorous days.



  “ And then?” Jessica pressed him, keen to learn more.


  “ We became friends for three months before both of us realised how we really felt about each other. It was a big surprise that she asked me out first,” He smiled to himself as he remembered that day, Caitlin had asked him out for dinner and in the middle of it, told him how she had fallen in love with him and Jack, taken aback by it but he knew he felt the same way so he accepted it.


 Jessica spun around, “ Wait, isn’t it usually the-” Her cheeks began to be flushed as it hit her that she was staring at Jack in the buff, the latter covering his privates with his hands.


 “ Okay, please...that was close, I don’t want you seeing what I have down there,” Jack blurted to Jessica who moved quickly to face away from him.


 “ Sorry, just carry on. I was just shocked that a girl asked you out,” Jessica replied sheepishly, glad that he couldn’t see her face right now.


 “ Right. Could you please turn off the tap? I’m done and pass me a towel too, can’t wear my new clothes while I’m wet”


 Jack faced his back towards Jessica while she did so, her long toned arm passing over him and switched off the tap.


“ I’ve put the towel behind you, I cut out a little piece from mine but it should be enough. You can dry yourself off now ,I’m not even looking at you plus the clothes are next to the towel.”


Indeed they were, Jack dried himself but he did wish the clothes were more fitting, it would seem that the dummies Jessica had were larger than the average person, the shirt and trousers would have fit Michael Jordan well but not a smaller man like him.


“ Jessica, did you ever have a man in your life? I can’t imagine you never seeing a boy as being more than just a friend? Or did your parents try to arrange a marriage for you?”


 Jessica chuckled loudly, “ Oh Jack, that’s such a stereotype. I might be half Chinese but here in America that’s not something all of us still practice. Hell I don’t even know a cousin or relative who still does it. Even if they did, it wouldn’t have worked out now, few men have the cojones to be with a girl who could literally have them in the palm of her hand. As for that crush…”


 Jessica trailed off as she swallowed audibly, Jack could hear it as she remembered her days in school, the last time she ever had a crush on anyone. It didn’t end well, she never blamed herself but she did blame the third wheel in that triangle.


 “ I-I did...I was only thirteen but I was already growing into the statuesque stunner you see before you and I liked this boy. Dylan was his name  and I think he didn’t mind me even though I was at least one and a half feet taller than him. I was very apprehensive about ever talking to him thanks to my growth spurt but I think, no I’m not sure….it just ended badly for me and worse for the other girl,” Jessica stopped, she didn’t want to continue. She wasn’t going to bring up the skeleton in her closet twice in one day.


 Jack changed into his clothes and his deduction was spot on, they were big on him, his shirt hanging past his sleeves and his trousers went past his feet, he had to roll them up several times to get the desired length he wanted. Once done, it hung on him like an unwanted flap of skin.


 “ You don’t have to continue if you can’t. Puppy love can be painful, I felt my fair share of it too. Also, could you get me out of here? I’m done so you can look at me, again” Jack said.


 Jessica did so, picking up Jack and letting him settle into her hand.


 Jack noted she seemed distressed although she had attempted to hide it but her eyes seemed to shimmer as she looked down at him and as she blinked, he swore he could see a tear but Jessica wiped it using her finger.


“ Do you need a moment by yourself?” He did not want her crying in front of him, he hated the sight of girls crying.


  “ Huh? No I don’t, I am fine. It’s just that bringing up the past is painful for me. I don’t exactly get to live a normal life do I?” Jessica asked.


 “ No you don’t,” Jack replied, direct and to the point.


 “ That was a rhetorical question,” Jessica giggled at Jack’s misreading.


 “ Jack, you might have been a dick since you got here but it’s nice to have around you for company, it’s a welcome change from the rest of the people I see, adds variety.”


  Jack of course didn’t see how he was being a dick but he had no intention to challenge her on that. He planned to be out of her hair by the next morning, let her believe what she wanted.


 “I was being a dick and I’m sorry for it,” he said while lying through his teeth.


 Jessica grinned, “ That’s a good start. I accept that apology. I’m going to take you on a little tour of the island, show you some of the landmarks but we won’t go into the jungle, I don’t do so well in cramped spaces, not that I’m claustrophobic. I stopped going inside after I hit sixty feet, no room and I felt guilty smashing trees to make room.”


 “ How nice of you to think about the environment,” Jack remarked.


  “ Of course, this is a beautiful island and I intend to keep it that way,” Jessica replied.

 Jack would have wanted to stay indoors but Jessica was playing right into his hands by offering him a little tour of the jungle. He’d get a bird’s eye view of the place and what’s more, she had even disclosed her weakness! By dinnertime he would have everything he needed to know and be out of the house the moment she visited dreamland. Things could not be going more smoothly.


 

End Notes:

 If you feel like it, leave a review here and give me your thoughts on the story. I standy by what I said in the original in that I'll respond to every review, no matter what its about. 

Meals and Monopoly by Nostory
Author's Notes:

It's been more than a month since I last updated this and although the views and reviews haven't been as generous as compared to Downtrodden, I'll still update Escape.

 I like it enough to finish up all the stories I've planned for Jack and Jessica so I'll alternate between Downtrodden and Escape, writing when I have the time to do so. 

 So, please enjoy the fifth chapter of Escape, where Jack and Jessica enjoy dinner and play a few games!

 The warm noon day sun bore down on Jessica and Jack, the latter seeking respite from the heat by using Jessica’s own body as shelter. Naturally, he chose the shadow created by her breasts as with Jessica’s hand placement, just above her navel but below her bosom gave him ample protection from the sun. Meanwhile, Jessica droned on about the island as she gave what proved to be a droll tour of it, so it seemed to be to Jack.


 “ Over there’s the jungle. Papa mentioned there were armed guards patrolling a long line of electrical fencing, or something like that,” Jessica cheerfully pointed out. Jack gave an acknowledging grunt as he glanced up, her bosom jiggling with each step.


 “ I don’t really go inside the jungle, kind of mentioned that while we were still in the house. There might be wild dogs in there, can’t be too sure but I’ve heard barking at night. Since you’re not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed, I hope you’ll at least take my advice and keep yourself safe,” Jessica advised him rather gently but Jack had no intention of listening to her. No, he intended to do the opposite of what she said.


“ Of course, of course. You know the place best, I won’t go into the big scary jungle while I’m with you,” Jack falsely assured her.


 Jessica looked downwards and was surprised to find her view of Jack blocked by her own chest. Correcting the oversight, she raised Jack out of the shade and up close to her, a look of concern written on her face. Jack’s assurance wasn’t in the least bit helpful.


“ I mean it Jack, this isn’t England where the most dangerous animal is some badger or some big hairy rodent. This is the Caribbean, the freaking tropics!” Jessica said with some force but she held back, she didn’t wish to scare the little man.


 “We’ve got crocodiles waiting to grab the first thing that moves, snakes that could crush your lungs, sharks that could slice you into little pieces. Don’t take my words so lightly,” Jessica chided him.


 “ I get it. By the way, we do have bears and wolves in Europe, the biggest animal isn’t a badger, those things are hardly terrifying,” Jack replied while privately scoffing at Jessica’s ignorance. He was just waiting for Jessica to move him back into the shade, he had to cover his head with his hand just to even see her.


 “ Just don’t do anything stupid,” Jessica swiftly ended their current topic before returning her hand to her original spot, Jack welcoming the reprieve from the acidic rays of the Caribbean sun. Once back in place, Jessica resumed her tour of the island.


 ****


 “ How’s your cooking?” Jack asked Jessica as he waited for dinner at a table that appeared to be the length of a football field. The rest of the tour was short, Jack expecting the stereotypical waterfall large enough for her to use as a showerhead but it never materialized although Jessica mentioned it would have been cool to have one just for that.


Meanwhile, Jessica had taken some frozen meat out of the industrial freezer, restocked on a fortnightly schedule by people from Leighton.


 “ Is it fresh?” Jack asked Jessica as he spied her unwrapping a clump of meat the size of a bus in a kitchen that while huge from the perspective of most people, barely had any elbow room for Jessica. He couldn’t tell what kind of meat it was other than it being red meat, the little icicles flaking off the clear plastic wrap as Jessica peeled it off.


 “ It’s as fresh as frozen food can be. I don’t claim to be as good a cook as your chef Gaston but at least it’ll be a new experience for you, bet you’ve never had something like this before,” Jessica smiled to herself as she couldn’t resist throwing in another jibe at Jack.


 Unseen to her, Jack scoffed, “ Well you win, never had frozen food before but my chef’s name isn’t Gaston, it’s Marco.”


 Jessica chuckled as she let the meat thaw out and returned to the table. Sitting at a the sole chair which towered over Jack like a foreboding office building.


 “ Oh...his name is Marco? Two out of three ain’t bad. So you were one of those kids born with a silver spoon in their mouth?”


 Jack nodded, “ Yeah you could say that. I don’t think I’ve ever had one before. Not even in college, money was never an issue for me.”


 Jessica smirked and prodded Jack a little which did cause him to stumble back a couple of steps, “ Lucky you. I remember eating a lot of frozen dinners growing up. Mom couldn’t cook and although Papa could, he was always working so he never had time for that. I think I never had a thawed dinner until I was seven, after Papa’s workload got better.”


 “ He must have been working hard to support you and your mother,” Jack replied, glancing over at the meat. Jessica caught that, every movement Jack made didn’t go unnoticed from her perspective, like a drone watching its target.


 “ I know you’re hungry but let the food get to room temperature first. A little cooking tip Papa shared with me, made my meals easier to stomach.”


 “ Did you ever just go for a swim and catch some fish of your own? Maybe even a whale since one whale should be enough for a growing girl like you?” Jack could easily picture Jessica dragging a large whale out from the sea as if it were a marlin and then slicing it up to eat.


 “ Growing? No, I’m done with that, haven’t grown an inch since my last measurement. As for fishing, I have done it once or twice but when you need hundreds or even thousands of fish to satisfy your cravings, it isn’t worth the time. It was quite easy once I found them, just a matter of closing my hands around them,” Jessica cupped her hands and pressed each side of her fingers against each other, forming a symmetrical container.


 “ Then lifting it out of the water and checking my haul. Problem was I had to do it over and over again and then,” Jessica sighed as she remembered one trip. She had tried to eat raw fish, a futile attempt to inject some diversity into her diet but she had only succeeded in decimating most of the local schools of fish. She had made a promise to never ever try something so stupid like that again.


 “ I had to eat them on the go so it was sashimi. Scales and all, down the hatch!”


 “ Urrgghh…” Jack could not contain his disgust.


 “ Oh come on,” Jessica got up and walked over to the kitchen counter and began to cook the meat on a pan the size of two inflatable pools, the meat sizzling as it disassembled into smaller pieces from the heat.


 The aroma of the meat, strong and hearty was not lost on Jack as his mouth began to water from it, it certainly smelled better than it looked.


The entire cooking process didn’t take too long, Jessica didn’t even need to add any seasoning, not even salt or pepper to the meat before she slid it all onto a plate scaled up for her.


 “ You’re going to need to get your hands dirty, I don’t have anything in your size,” she said to Jack as she placed the plate in front of him.


 Jessica jabbed at the meat with a fork as long as a python and bit the meat off it.


 Jack walked up to the meat and used his hands to grab a fist sized chunk. “ Good god that’s hot!” His hands seared with pain, quickly ending their contact with the food.


 Jack blew on them while Jessica chuckled, “ Oh don’t be a wimp. It’s warm but you’re not going to get blisters.” She mindlessly ate while focusing on Jack’s little yelps, while she did find him annoying at times, his squawks were occasionally entertaining.


 “ Did you use a flamethrower? That was fucking hot!” Jack checked his palms, they were reddish in tone but as time went by, the pain began to fade.


 “ No, the stove is a normal stove. I don’t cook it over lava, giant girl doesn’t need that to cook her food, I just eat more of it and come on, if I can eat it ,so can you.” Jessica got up from her seat and went to the counter. Pulling open one of the drawers, she pulled out a knife.


 Once she got back, she began to the cut at the meat, cutting it as small as she could. Jack for the most part watch as the hefty tools sliced bus sized chunks of meat into pieces no bigger than his hand.


 “ T-thanks,” Jack added, surprised at the precision with which she sliced and diced the meat.


 “ You’re welcome,” Jessica leaned back against her chair to let Jack eat his fill.


 ***


 Jack patted his stomach and belched a little as gas escaped through his mouth, “ Oh sorry, excuse me.”


 “ Was it...good?”  Jessica asked with a hint of trepidation although she had no idea why she even felt that way over getting Jack’s opinion  as she washed the plate with a sponge and a rather generic looking brand of dishwashing liquid.


 “ Better than I expected. No seasoning and it’s full of flavour, I thought it’d taste like an old shoe or something worse.”


 This managed to draw a little titter from the giantess as she placed her plate back onto a dish rack before going back to the table.


 “ I’ll take it as a compliment.” Jessica sat at the chair, Jack eye level with her abdomen.


“ Jack, it’s a little early for bed so I was thinking we could play a boardgame if you’re up to it,” Jessica was quick to suggest a form of entertainment although she wasn’t entirely sure if Jack even played it.


 “ Why not? Just don’t cry when you lose.” Jessica restrained herself from laughing, was he so cocky all the time?


 “ Oh? Someone think he’s good. I hope you’re not too disappointed when YOU lose.” Jessica placed her palm on the table and allowed Jack to climb on, the latter having full confidence in his skills.


 Once they were back in Jessica’s room, Jessica brought out the largest tablet computer Jack had ever seen, it could easily double as a movie screen if needed.


 Jessica unlocked it and pressed a Monopoly icon on the top right corner. The screen changed in a flash, it entirety displaying only the main menu of the game. Even though it was only a simple board game, the sight of playing on a scaled up version of it was not lost on him.


“ Okay, what piece do you want to be?”  Jessica hoped Jack would not choose her favourite piece, she had always used it in her games with her father and the many, seemingly arbitrary Leighton employees who often indulged her whims but often showed a fear of even making her pay rent.


“ I’ll take the car,” Jack answered after a momentary pause to make his choice.


“ Aww…” Jessica’s lips curled up into a frown, internally cursing her luck, why did both of them have to like the same piece?


 “ Okay...fine,” Jessica gave in rather quickly, mostly because she wanted to be a good host. She selected her piece, the top hat, her go to piece whenever someone beat her to the car.


 “ You can sit on my thigh if you like, it’ll let you see the entire board instead of that one little corner you’ll be staring at.”


 Jack gingerly moved onto Jessica’s open palm and once his feet touched Jessica’s tanned thigh, he sat down cross legged, observing the board


 “ Geez...someone takes their games seriously,” Jessica noted apprehensively, she pondered whether Jack would be a bad loser, the time to throw a hissy fit over a loss.


 “ I never let my guard down. Now come on, lets get it started!” Jack wanted to beat Jessica, she had teased him all day with jibes at his luggage, upbringing and this would be the perfect opportunity to make her eat some humble pie.


 For a while, it appeared to go Jack’s way, he managed to get all four railroads and he howled with joy every time Jessica paid rent on them, two hundred dollars hurt her badly. Jessica managed to pull some back through utilities and through the use of a few houses on Old Kent Road and Whitechapel Road.


 Unlike Jack, Jessica was less revealing about her emotions, accepting the ebb and flow of the game as it happened although she felt tempted to flick Jack off her thigh after he made some comment about her IQ but thankfully for both of them, she remained in full control of herself.


  Then, after an hour of gameplay, there appeared to be a breakthrough as Jessica completed a hotel on Park Lane and Jack had the misfortune of being forced to take a detour, the thousand pounds of rent hitting his pockets hard. For once, Jessica let out a squeal of joy , nearly falling to her side as she laughed at her smaller opponent. From then on, a win for Jessica was inevitable as her assets increased as Jack’s decreased until he was down to Liverpool Street Station, his last stand.


 “ No fair! You got lucky!” Jack kicked the ground hard, which did not amuse Jessica at all, her thigh happened to be the “ground” and she plucked him off her thigh and brought him up to her face, the sudden shift in altitude was a little jarring for Jack.


 “Now now Jack, you’ve lost and there’s no need to cry over spilt milk or kick your lovely hostess although I barely felt it, almost thought it was a little nudge if I hadn’t seen it,” Jessica was thankfully in a forgiving mood, buoyed by Jack’s failure to do what she called , “ putting her in her place.”



 “ Oh…” Jack mumbled some incoherent words, “ All right, you win. Have Liverpool Street Station or whatever else you want to take from me.  So much for that degree in business…”


  “ I thought you were going to say something about losing to a girl, hope your ego is alright,” Jessica could not resist throwing a little barb at Jack over losing, she would have back a little but the way he carried himself, not just during the game but ever since he woke up, it felt so gratifying to bring him down a few pegs.


 “ I was..but you’re also bigger and stronger than any man around so it doesn’t  hold….” Again Jack mumbled something, Jessica thought he said something about being a freak accident but she wasn’t going to pursue that any further.


 “ Best two out of three? Not as if you’ve got anything to do next morning,” Jack had a point and Jessica liked his willingness to try again, only her father asked for seconds.


 “ Okay but no more acting like a baby,” Jessica smiled as she began to set up the tablet for another round, pleased at this unexpected but welcome move from her guest.

 


 

End Notes:

Please comment!

The Sweet Escape by Nostory
Author's Notes:

It's been a very long time since I updated and I do apologise but I've been really busy with life lately so the updates have been slow to come, Downtrodden will be updated in early December. 

Much to Jack’s delight, the next game was not as one sided as the last one, even helping himself to a rather monumental triumph despite owning less properties than Jessica. Jessica herself was surprised by the stark reversal of fortunes, Jack defeating her via death by a thousand cuts through the powers of the light blue properties and the four railways, he was able to whittle away Jessica’s coffers whilst some very favourable rolls of the dice kept him  high and dry from Jessica’s hotels that dotted the virtual landscape.


 Jessica was magnanimous in defeat although the same could not be said for Jack; he was far less graceful in victory, literally dancing with joy and trying his best to rub salt into the wound, a textbook case of being a sore winner . Naturally, he dared her to go for best two out of three and Jessica obliged him with a third round, if only to shut him up when he called her a wuss for trying to go to bed and then insisting he was the best Monopoly player on the island.


  This time, both of them were evenly matched, neither able to defeat the other for a good portion of the game until Jack found himself in prison for rolling too many doubles. He cursed his terrible fortune as Jessica snapped up several key properties, Park Lane being among them. His run of bad luck continued as he picked up a very expensive hotel maintenance bill through the community chest and then a trip to Park Lane that resulted in him mortgaging most of his properties. Exhausted and  without enough assets to lead a stirring comeback, he waved the white flag.


 “ Don’t be such a sulk Jack, you did beat me, something no one apart from my dear father has ever done,” Jessica said in he most abating voice as she shut down her tablet.


 “ Although you still need to say it: Who’s the best Monopoly player in the land?” Her tone switching from consoling to teasing.


 “ Nope, not saying it,” Jack rebutted her whilst folding his arms, looking like a cross child.


 His surrounding darkened as Jessica leaned in and despite the lack of light, he could make out a pout, “ Awww….come on Jack, be a good boy and tell me,” Her lips were upturned and her eyes widened to form the most sympathetic look she could muster.


 Jack looked up, past the swells of her twin assets into those eyes begging him to give in, wondering how on earth she believed that would break his defences.


“ No,” His answer both short and abrupt before looking straight ahead.


“ Please….” Jessica smacked her thigh playfully, the ripple felt by Jack surprised him, reminding of who and what he was in the presence of. Jessica may not have intended anything else but this served to highlight how miniscule he was although the tablet and Jessica’s equally Brobdingnagian room helped a lot.


 “ Al-alright…”Jack hoped she did not notice his weakness, he was getting close.


 “ You’re the best player in all the land,” Jack conceded in a rather monotonous tone.


 “ Oh? Who is? You got to say the name,” Jessica replied, she would have settled for this but then Jack had to get all up in her face.


“ Really?”


 “ Yes, really.”


“ You, Jessica Chen are the best monopoly player I’ve ever seen,” Jack sarcastically applauded her and even threw in a bow which was enough to satisfy his host.


 “ Okay okay, no need to curtsy, it is just a board game after all, did you do that everytime you lost?”


 “ I don’t remember, I hardly lose,” Jack leapt off Jessica’s thigh, landing on her bed with a little tumble roll.


“ I think you won’t forget this one though, losing to me,” Jessica placed her tablet under the bed before lying on her side, her head propped up with her arm.


 “ Well, looks like its time for bed and you’re on the wrong bed…” Jessica drawled, Jack dumbfounded as he saw no other bed in sight save for the house sized one he stood on.


 “ Where else can I sleep? You’re not shoving me in some drawer with your socks or something are you?”


Jessica sat up and for a moment, actually thought of just leaving him in a drawer but then he’d be in a foul mood in the morning and she’d hate to have him complaining to Leighton about how she treated him.

 

“ Hold on,” Jessica said to Jack, leaving the room. Jack hoped it was to get a bed his size.


When he saw her again, Jessica carried two pillows under her arms. Without saying a word, she set one on the bedside table he had woken up on earlier in the day and one directly in front of it.


 “ So...where’s my bed?” Jack asked, puzzled at what he had just witnessed.


 Jessica chuckled, surprised he had not gotten the hint.


 “ You’ll sleep on the table , the pillow is there so you don’t sleep on the hard plastic, I once slept on concrete and it isn’t something I would recommend,” she laughed to herself, Jack wondering when that ever happened but he thought it would be impolite to ask.


 “ And the one on the floor? Some sort of trampoline?” Jack was half-joking although the thought of him falling to his death because of one stray roll began to seep into his mind.


 ‘ In case you fall but you’re kind of small and I doubt you’d roll off the table. Still, better safe than sorry,” Jessica explained.

 

“ I’ll be sure to remember that piece of advice,” Jack looked uneasy as he climbed on Jessica’s hand and she brought him to his “bed”. In her defence, it was soft and far more comfortable than plastic table top he could have been sleeping on.


  Nevertheless, he chose to lie down as far away as he could from the edge, if only to minimize his chances of plummeting to a premature demise.


 “Settled in?” Jessica asked gently, she had moved to the light switch, a switch only she could flick if needed, Jack found it impressive that whoever designed this house bothered to even install one her size.


 “ Yeah,” he answered, his eyes closed as he waited for Jessica to do the same, he’d need to do it sooner or later, strike while the night was young. Not that he could tell, he had no watch and Jessica herself had no clock on the wall although the last time he glanced at the tablet he remembered it was about a quarter to ten although that was during the second round of monopoly.


A short sharp flick extinguished the lights in the room, the only light now coming in from the window, draping Jack in  moonlight as Jessica settled into her bed. It meant he would not be completely blind during the break out, luck was going his way after all!


 “ Jack, you’re not as bad a person I thought you’d be,” Jessica called out to him, more hopeful that he hadn’t slept rather than certain.


 “ What did you expect I would be?” Jack answered.



 “ Some stuck up English prick; which you were but you had the guts not to throw those games we played, I liked that. Not many people would do that and inspite of all the whining and tantrum throwing, this was probably the most fun I’ve ever had since….since…” Jessica stopped to catch herself, taken aback at how emotional it was getting, she dabbed her eye to wipe off a droplet of a tear.


 “ Since I last had a normal life. Jack? You awake?” Jessica waited but she heard nothing so she assumed he had dozed off, surprising when she was louder than a classroom of teenagers but she didn’t want to disturb him. Just as well he was asleep, he wouldn’t have caught her on the verge of tears.


 She was wrong, he was still awake but was feigning sleep to buy more escape time, her compliment briefly tugging at his heart strings but he was still set on leaving, nothing would change that.


  Allowing her eyelids to shut over her eyes, she felt herself drifting off, silently thanking her lucky stars for giving herself someone whom despite his very obvious flaws, had at least provided a break from her monotone existence on the island so far.

 

****


   Jack waited, keeping his thoughts occupied with what he would do after he made his way back to civilization. He thought of Caitlin, his beautiful girlfriend, her sun kissed skin and how she was most likely worried sick about him, his parents were probably equally concerned, how he wished he could have told them he was alive.

   Their faces were still etched in his memory and although it may only have been a day or two since the accident, he felt as if he had spent an eternity on this godforsaken island and would welcome the comfort of his own bed, he didn’t want to sleep on some house sized pillow made for a monstrous woman.


 ‘ Well, she seems to be out like a baby,” Jack turned to the sleeping form of Jessica, her blanket only half draped over her body, even she could feel the chill coming through the open window.Jack had considered using that as his ticket to freedom but the fall would kill him. He’d have to try the front door, possibly squeeze under it.


  He got up and trudged to the mattress where Jessica’s bare back caught his eye, her shirt had ridden up in her sleep, exposing the toned and tanned wall of flesh to him. Framed by the moonlight, Jack had to admit she had a pretty fine body.


 “ Shame you weren’t a regular sized person, I know a friend or two who’d take an interest you, provided you got a less prickly personality,” Jack smirked, muffling his own chuckle with his hand cupped over his mouth.


After making sure Jessica wasn’t about to roll over him, he moved to the edge of her mattress, its precipice a daunting prospect. He’d break several bones and possibly die if he hit the ground wrong.

A slow rumbling moan from behind spooked him and in doing so, he nearly lost his balance but fortunately for him, Jack did not tumble down.


Glancing behind, Jack heard what must have been Jessica smacking her lips and moaning softly.

  

“ Almost thought you were awake,”A visibly relieved  ack said to himself, last thing he needed was to be caught red handed by her, she’d no doubt throw him in a cup or something.


 Then, it happened. Jack clapped his own hand over his mouth as Jessica began to shift. It was slow, like watching an oil tanker turn on the spot but equally astounding to witness as Jessica shifted, from laying on her right side to being flat on her back.


 Jack assumed she was done but Jessica was only halfway there, she shifted until she now faced him and to make things worst, exhaled forcefully, the force of which was enough to push him several feet but not far enough to drop him off the bed.


 “ Damn you…” Jack cursed, he need to expedite his plan or she’d wake up too soon, he’d need the forest to cover him.


 A little idea came into his head as he spotted the pillow Jessica placed on the floor, supposedly to catch him if he fell but it’d double as a safety net now, it would have to suffice! Grinning as he applauded his own genius, he positioned himself just above the pillow.


 “ Right, no time to be afraid of heights, you’ve dealt with a giant woman you can deal with a little jump,” Jack assured himself. Saying a silent prayer, he leapt off.


 The fall was rapid and when he hit the pillow, it absorbed most of the impact without hurting his body although he felt breathless thanks to the fall knocking the wind out of him. As he gathered himself, he did not bother to look back at the bed, he did not need to and now that he was no longer restricted by it, he had to make the most of what little time he had to get as far away as he could from Jessica.


 As he sped through the bedroom door and into the living room, he observed the difference in perspective and to say it was different would be a massive understatement. Before this he had only seen Jessica’s house from either her own point of view as he sat on her shoulder or hand but now that he was on the floor and seeing her world from his own, it was surreal.


 It was like Jack being in the giant’s house in his namesake’s story,as if he had left his own stepped into a fairytale.


 In the pitch blackness it was nearly impossible to see anything but he saw enough to leave an impact on him. Eventually he found what he was looking for, the gargantuan front door and to his dismay, it was closed.


 Jack had no chance of ever moving such a massive slab of wood, he’d have a better chance of lifting one of Jessica’s cutlery than that. Not that he’d need to, noticing a relatively small gap between the door and the floor.


 It was too short for him to walk through but Jack had a hunch he could crawl through it, it’d be a tight fit but he’d manage, he was slim enough to make the most of the space he had.


 “ Suppose it’d be worse if I didn’t try,” Jack thought as he got on all fours and began to crawl. His spine was rubbing against the wood , the feeling was mildly uncomfortable as his vertebrae knocked against the hardwood but he reminded himself of the fact that this was only chance at getting away, it would be gone with the night if he allowed it to pass. Worse was when his baggy clothes bunched up and clogged the minute gap,forcing him to jerk forward to relieve the problem.


 He cleared the door without any further impediments to his goal and took in a deep breath, the cool tropical air filling his lungs, he felt free, more free  than he’d ever been since Jessica had toyed with him.


 The air outside felt humid but it was a minor annoyance, now he just needed to wait it out, Jessica would come for him once she discovered he was gone but it didn’t matter, he’d be so deep inside the forest that nature would camouflage his presence from her.


 Thus he bounded off in the direction of said forest, revelling in his new state of freedom.


 

End Notes:

Please comment, it helps to motivate me and allows me to get feedback on my writing. 

Bungle in the Jungle by Nostory
Author's Notes:

The next chapter for this will be uploaded as soon as possible followed by Downtrodden, 2 Escape chapters per Downtrodden until its done. For fans of Downtrodden, you'll have to bear with me but if you like Escape, this might be an early Xmas for you.

 

Now, I really didn't like writing this chapter because of the lack of dialogue but I got it in the end, hope it turned out alright. 

 


Jack shivered, his body vibrating as a gentle but chilly breeze blew through the jungle interior, eroding his body heat. He gazed  at the moon, clutching a 3 foot long smooth branch harder as he sought to keep himself warm. The branch was something he picked up in case he had to fend off some wild animal; Jack assumed there might have been large predatory cats or dogs here, he didn’t know what exactly but he wasn’t going to take any chances.


 He could hear the croak of frogs, the chirping of crickets and other sounds from animals he could not discern by ear. Despite the lack of barking or snarls, he believed that if a predator wanted him dead, it wouldn’t announce its arrival through sound; it would do so by sinking its claws and teeth into Jack’s flesh.


 He noted bitterly how upbeat he had felt just after leaving Jessica’s oversized house but as he traversed the island’s forested interior and encountered problem after problem, the same positive feeling had seeped away, replaced by one thought: He had made a huge mistake.


 As the night went by, Jack realised he had vastly overestimated the warmth of the tropics. Sure, it could be sweltering under the midday sun but night brought with it the unmistakable bite from the cold winds sweeping through the land.


Then there were the mosquitoes that saw him as an open buffet, his arms and legs bore the marks from their feeding, reddish bumps from where his clothes had failed to shield him from their proboscis.


 His ill fitting clothes ,both top and bottom covered him more like a sheet than actual garments ought to, the sleeves covering his arms when fully extended with the pant legs dragging on the floor. Jack had remedied this by stuffing his pants into his shoes but nature had opened up new holes in his anti-mosquito defence, his clothes getting caught on sharp branches and getting torn  as Jack yanked them free.


   A howl, coming from deep within the forest kept his mind on high alert, his body now sporting goosebumps but not because of the cold, this was fear. Jack looked around wildly, holding his branch out. He paused to look beyond the canopy at the house he had left, the towering structure could still be seen. He considered heading back, it would be easy to go back, he’d just walk towards the house.


 The mere of thought it though, repulsed Jack, the idea of returning with his tail between his legs, head hung low from defeat would be too shameful for him to survive. He could picture Jessica, standing proudly over him and laughing at his latest failure. It hurt more than a pimple inside the nose.


  “ No, not ever coming back to you, I’ll die in this jungle before I admit I’m wrong,” Jack growled. He’d have to keep going, if he wished to avoid Jessica catching him then he’d have to go so far that the house would be lost amongst the horizon.


 “ No point sleeping,” he said to himself, the mere thought of being proven wrong by Jessica enough to get him off his feet. His branch held loosely in his right hand, he did a one hundred and eighty degree turn and calmly walked off further into the forest, the cacophony of animal calls broken by the rhythmic crunch of dehydrated leaves under Jack’s foot.  


***********


 Jessica moved as quietly as a mouse, she had to use the bathroom. Her hair was a mess after rolling about in her sleep but she ignored that, focusing on trying not to wake Jack, he’d probably scold her for having elephantine feet. Jessica cupped her hand over mouth, giggling at the absurdity of her made up insult.


  She turned the knob ever so delicately and squeezed into the door before closing it with the equivalent amount of force.


 Pulling down her shorts, she had gone commando for the day, she lowered her pert cheeks onto the metal throne, a slight tingle from the cool surface of it. Once she felt secure, she let loose a stream of yellow from her privates, enjoying this private moment.


 While doing so, her thoughts were on how she’d entertain Jack before her father arrived, she had a hunch he’d need more than Monopoly to keep him quiet, her head throbbed as his voice, with that crisp and overly proper English accent that only enhanced his doucheness played in her head, berating her for some minor transgressions.


 “ I bet he’d say I piss too loud or something,” Jessica was half-serious about it, the tinkling of her urine against the curved metal was all she could hear now.


 “ Then again, he does have a very unique perspective on things and the balls to tell it to everyone,” Jessica smiled sweetly but wondered if she was that desperate for company she settled for this uncouth specimen of a man. Still, she’d glimpsed a decent human beneath the layers of arrogance, inconsiderate, whiny and immaturity Jack cloaked himself with, perhaps he’d let that guy out more often.


When she finished, she decided to take a little peek at Jack, if only to see how he slept. She had a hunch he slept like a child, curled up in a fetal position.


Moving like a ballerina gliding across the stage, she peered down at the collection of pillows she used to create a makeshift bed for Jack; She saw nothing. Her smile collapsed faster than a straw hut in an earthquake when she only saw her pillow sans sleeping guest.


 “ Jack?!” Jessica was starting to panic, she couldn’t afford to have anything happen to him.She couldn’t let it happen a second time, the first incident was bad enough to get her sent here, she wouldn’t allow lightning to strike twice.


Jessica carefully moved to the light switch, watching where her feet landed in case Jack couldn’t get out of her way. She flipped it on, the room now as bright as day. Jessica searched every inch of the room , under the bed, behind pillows, anywhere a regular person could hide in.


 “ Jack, this better not be some sick joke, this is not funny!” Jessica called out to him while on her hands and knees in the hope  he’d stick his head out, his sides split from laughter because of how concerned she’d gotten over his safety like a parent searching for a lost child at an amusement park.


 She got nothing, nothing from him and she had exhausted every possible hiding spot in the room. She absentmindedly flipped her hair back as she got back up.


 She scratched her chin while in thought before the open door gave her an idea. As she ran through it in her head, it seemed to make more sense, she wished it were untrue but it was the only one that seemed plausible.


“Jack, why would you run away?” The very thought of it actually hurt her, was she that bad a host he had to run off?Given his defiant nature, she knew where he would go. The thought of him going there despite her pleas not to coupled with his betrayal of her feelings enraged her, a feeling that only grew as she searched for him. It was the equivalent of Jack flipping her off.

She flung open the door, the cold night air pricking her skin as she ran through the beach to the only place where anyone stood a chance of getting away from her: the rainforest.She stopped running when she was on the edge of the island interior, marked out by being covered in rainforest , the exterior mostly beach.


 “ You idiot, I told you not to go there but you still did. You better be in danger or else I’m leaving you there when I find you!” She roared with rage, the trees nearest to her trembling from the power of her shout, their thin trunks and slender branches vibrating.

 

 Jessica tried to squeeze through a narrow gap between two palm trees, both trees groaning as her curvaceous hips and large bust pushed them apart.


 “ Oh screw it!” Jessica swiped to her right, snapping the trunk as if it were a toothpick, it fell to the ground with a thundering crash. The act of doing so felt somewhat relieving to her, to let off the steam Jack built up in her.


 “ When I find you, you’re going to get what you deserve Jack!”

*******


“ Shite, she knows I’m gone,” Jack quickened his pace as he advanced on the little creek he found.  No doubt the entire island knew what he’d done, piss off the giant, her scream easily reaching all four corners of it. Glancing back, he didn’t see Jessica bearing down on him but he had problems closer to him for now, one being he was parched.


 He had drank adequate volumes of liquids while in the house but even so, it was barely enough to offset what he had lost through sweat. Which is what led him here, standing in front of a stream, its crystal clear waters reflecting the moon and stars above.


Jack placed his stick to his right and bent down, cupping water from the creek to sate his thirst. It was a relief to him, as satisfying as scratching an itch on the middle of your back. Jack progressed with great gusto, scooping as much as his hands would allow and gulping entire mouthfuls down.


  He would have continued until his belly bulged from the sheer volume of water but a rough growl told him he wasn’t alone. Slowly, he looked up and saw three wild dogs, their breed indistinguishable but likely the result of several generations of mixed breeding. Their fur, short and matted from the kind of grooming only years of living in the wild can bring about, their thick snouts concealing a row of razor sharp teeth and their eyes, Jack knew they were hungry, hungry for him.


  It had been luck of the worst kind, to be in their crosshairs after he paused to drink at a slender stream and once the trio of canines locked eyes with him, they were never going to pass up such a succulent supper, not when it had come to them. Jack could not identify the species although they resembled a wolf but more worn out in appearance. Also, judging by their lean frames and the hunger reflected in their dark irises, he had to run.


Jack took off at full speed and his predators obliged with a chase, their barks echoing through the forest. He twisted through tight spaces, believing they’d choose something other than him if he proved to them how much of a hassle it was just to catch him. The dogs did the same, hunger driving them closer to him.


 He ran for what felt like ages, no longer focused on what was on the peripherals of his vision but what was ahead and what was at his back, getting closer with each step.


“ Oh god, I am going to-” Jack tripped, a stray root catching him unawares and sending him tumbling down a forty degree incline. Various thorns, branches and even tiny rocks dug into his skin, leaving tiny bruises and cuts where they were, their size made up for by the sheer numbers of it.


 When he finally hit the ground, it was through some miracle that he had not broken any bone in his body. However, he did have the wind knocked out of him. Once it came back to him, he moved quickly and much to his dismay, the dogs had followed him.


 The four of them were now in a rather large clearing, the ground was hard with granite tips protruding from the ground, the rest of it covered in thick patches of grass where they was no rock to be found.


 “ Okay, come on you, I am not scared of a dog,” Jack said with venom. He bent slightly, readying himself for the inevitable deathmatch.


“ I’m not even afraid of three of you! You’re all bloody cowards, ganging up on poor me. Well lets not waste anytime then, to the death it is!” Jack beat his fist against chest in show of his machismo.


 His attackers spread out in a slow and methodical fashion, encircling him. Jack wheeled around slowly, careful not to leave a blindspot. He had lost his weapon in the fall and would have to rely on his bare fists.

This slow dance of death continued, neither party wishing to strike until it felt victory was assured. Jack shifted about, his eyes looking for weapon and as his felt struck a loose rock the size of his fist, he decided it would do. His mistake was bending forward, the sudden change in pose prompting the dog in front to attack.


 Jack let out his best war cry, laden with anger and extreme displeasure with how the past day had gone. He struck the mongrel animal square across the jaw with it, a loud crunch where bone met mineral.


 It whimpered and retreated back a few steps  but the other two were far  from done, leaping in to avenge their comrade’s injury. Jack managed to get a kick but the other got a hold of his right arm.


 “ AAAAHHHH!!!!” Jack’s pained outburst, higher in pitch than his normal voice was felt, the vice like grip of his foe’s jaw and razor sharp canines setting his nerves ablaze. He felt his tissue sliced apart by the sheer force of the bite.


 With his free hand, he jabbed at its eyes, the softest and most delicate part of its face. Instantly, the jaw released his arm and he pulled it free, rivers of blood spewing from his hand. He tried to stand, the pain was making it hard to focus, his vision blurry and the ground uneven, it was shaking, as if he were caught in an earthquake, even the savage beasts before him were experiencing it.


“ Wait, that’s not right…” He noted worryingly, shouldn’t such hallucinations be restricted to him. Each of the dogs had noticed it too and all turned in the direction of snapping bark. Trees were being flung aside , collapsing into a heap. Jack felt his stomach flutter, he knew what was coming.


Jessica.


 ******

   Jessica spotted the clearing, she’d never been here but once she heard the barks, she knew where to go, her ears picking up on the sound all too easily and unlike most people, she was able to pinpoint the direction of the sound.


 Jack’s screams moments later confirmed it , she was going at full speed after that, crashing through anything that was in her way. Trees and any plant life were smashed to a pulp under her  When she reached the incline, it was knee high to her but she was more focused on the scene unfolding before her very eyes.


  Her heart pumped furiously as she tensed up at the sight before. While the far end of the clearing could be reached through several long strides, she was aware of how little time she had.


  She’d have to eliminate the threat before she dealt with Jack. Bending her knees slightly, she aimed for the dog closest to her, it would give her the biggest margin for error. Then she pushed herself off, jumping hundreds of feet in to the air.


 A shadow fell on her target, the dog trying its best to get out of the crush zone but alas, it was too slow and became a flattened mess of blood and guts, a smear on the underside of her foot.


*******


Jack was thrown back by the force of Jessica landing, the impact  cracked the granite that lay beneath the surface, leaving him flat on his ass.  Something wet hit his cheek and when he tasted the liquid, he instantly gagged for it was blood. Jack looked at Jessica’s feet, she had crushed an animal! He backed away slowly as he let Jessica work her magic.


 With one swing of her arm, Jessica used the  dog to her left as a baseball, the back of her hand launching it high into the air. The only sound it made had come from each bone shattering from the force of the impact, there was no opportunity for a bark or a growl.


 Jessica turned to the last dog and with one stomp, crushed its body to a bloody pulp.Jack watched on in both fear and admiration. He had tried to be tough around them, they thrashed him after calling his bluff but Jessica had dealt with them as if they were roached.


 With moon at her back, Jack could not get a proper look at her face , Jessica’s silhouette was visible. Jessica approached him ,Jack’s heart in his mouth as she stood over him, pausing to choose her next move. Jack could not see it from all the way below thanks to her chest but had been able to see her, he would have noticed the disgusted expression on her face, her sneer as she eyed the pathetic little man before her.


For Jack, this was the first time he was seeing Jessica from the ground and it filled him with a sense of wonder, as if he were a goddess for the first time. Her toes wiggled, causing slight tremors before she finally made a move, grabbing Jack by the back of his shirt and pulling him up by his shirt using her thumb and index finger.


 “ Hey, you could at least-”

“ SHUT UP!” Jessica’s voice was as loud as a thunderclap, Jack grabbing his ears in pain. For the first time since he arrived on the island, he had a real reason to be afraid of Jessica, who eyed him with a great amount of irascibility. He was screwed.



 


 

End Notes:

Like in Downtrodden, please comment!

Never Piss Off a Giantess by Nostory
Author's Notes:

Here it is, the eighth chapter of this story. After this it'll be back to Downtrodden, which I know a lot of people are anticipating so I'll do my best to get it out although it'll be Christmas soon and that may take up a fair bit of my free time. 

“ Jessica, plea-” Jessica’s hand closed around Jack like a venus flytrap trapping its prey, incapacitating him with a squeeze, Jack’s ribs bending in but not snapping. Even so, it was enough to elicit a pained gasp from him.


  “You…” She brought Jack closer to her face, mere feet from her liferaft sized pink lips, her breath washing over him.


 “ Don’t talk unless I tell you to. Understand?”  She stated through gritted teeth, her anger almost unbearable. Jack could spot her teeth, each the size of a tombstone, capable of biting him in half when backed up by those powerful jaw muscles of hers bared at him. He’d have wet himself on the spot but he was saved by his empty bladder.


 “But I-”


 “ Do you understand?!” Jessica roared with the intensity of a jet engine, Jack’s eardrums nearly burst from the blast. She shook him hard, Jessica had enough of his ways, this little jaunt through the forest was the last she’d ever take from him.


 “ Y-yes,” Jack whimpered. He could see her eyes from her, burning with fury, her eyebrows twisted downwards to create the most ghastly glare ever directed at him.


 “ Good,” Jessica snorted. Without a word, she dropped her arm , letting it hang by her side while she walked back to home. It was easier now that she had carved her own path through the jungle. With each step, Jack smacked against her hip , his injured arm receiving no respite from her. He didn’t say a word, keeping the pain to himself all throughout the journey. At least he was no longer cold, Jessica’s body heat keeping him warm so he had that going for him, which is nice.


 The walk back was brief but no one said a word, Jessica bristling with anger while Jack kept his mouth shut, out of fear what she’d do to him. Jack had to endure a detour while Jessica washed the blood out from her soles, grumbling about how her idiotic guest made her do all this.


Once they got back,   Jessica brought him into the bathroom where she then deposited him on the counter  more gently than she wished.


Jack struggled to his feet while clutching his arm, the blood was now dripping rather than flowing. His blood left stains Jessica’s hands, brown from  oxidation. Jessica loomed over him, silently glaring.


   “ What..” Jessica paused briefly, shaking with anger, “ What made you even consider this imbecilic idea? Why would you want to escape?”


 Jack remained mute, lost for words. His mind worked furiously to piece together the least offensive thought possible but it wasn’t fast enough for Jessica, the deafening silence  too much. The entire table shook as Jessica brought her fist down on the sink, a few feet to the left and Jack would have been liquified.


“ Answer me! I’ve had it with your crap!” Jessica wailed.


 “I...well..I..couldn’t live like this like-” Jack stammered, his forehead lined with cold sweat. He wasn’t sure if Jessica intended to kill him for his error or was there a less fatal but more painful punishment in store for him.


 “ Ah...I wasn’t comfortable being around you, you’re really scary,” He said while looking down at the counter, feeling simultaneously guilty and ashamed of his decisions.


 Jessica lowered herself, squatting while keeping her head close to the counter, her face level with Jack, her arms crossed in front of him to keep her balance. Her face was calm but inside she wanted to tell Jack how she really felt, so she did so.


“ First, what were you even thinking!” Jessica’s voice reverberated in his chest , the same feeling you’d experience when in close proximity to a jackhammer but here, his entire body shook.


 “ Oh right, you weren’t!” She said with a sarcastic look of revelation.


 “ You are pathetic Jack, why would you even be afraid of me? Apart from being so damn big, what have I done? I have done nothing but helped you stay alive. Hell, I saved your life twice!” Jessica ranted, her face crossed with fury.


 “ You could have been left out on the beach, dying of dehydration and don’t tell me you’d have found water, you couldn’t even last a few hours without letting the wildlife turn you into a meal. All you had to do was listen to me, which you failed to do. The simplest task you had and you completely ruined that one,” Jessica’s table sized eyes noticed his arm, bloody from the attack.


Jack could tell, hoping it’d generate some sympathy and end this session.


 “ Oh right, your arm is hurt...good. A little pain for your stupidity, hope you learned your lesson,” She said as she glared menacingly at him.


 “ I can’t help you with that arm, not unless you want it removed. All I can do is let you rinse it with water, there’s no first aid kit here, no one here has ever been stupid enough to need one.” She grunted as she stood up and helped Jack get into the sink. The lack of back talk from him was rather refreshing and she knew he was scared shitless, she’d seen that look on plenty of Leighton employees when meeting her for the first time. The only difference was that the latter had no reason to be afraid but Jack was the first man to give her that reason.


 “ I-I can’t reach the tap,” Jack  jerked his head up at the faucet.

 

Jessica rolled her eyes in derision, turning it on with ease.


“ Geeze, I thought you had everything under control, no need for a huge freak like me,” Jessica responded sarcastically as she left the bathroom, closing the door on her way out.


 Jessica sighed, exhaling forcefully as she got her tablet out and began making a Skype call to her only contact; her father.


“ Please be up, I need to get that little jerk off this place before he kills himself,” she muttered as the call went through, the tired and bedraggled face of her father on the other end.


 Wallace had been asleep at his desk , he’d forgotten when he crossed into the realm of dreams , only that the sun had long since left the world. For a man in his fifties, he hardly looked the part with a largely wrinkle free face and a head of dark hair, yet to be bleached by time.


 His wife Maria liked to say it was his Chinese genes that kept him young, how it was an Asian thing but Wallace attributed it to other factors such as diet and exercise plus good stress management. The last part was important when he had to deal with Leighton and his giant daughter.


 “ Jess, what happened?” He asked, yawning audibly and visibly.


“ I’m sorry for calling so late Papa but, this is an emergency,” Jessica spoke with great concern. Wallace had rarely seen his daughter so worried over something on the island. His brain tried to come up with hypotheses, was she sick? Did she get hurt? More likely, was she lonely? She had called many times over that, just needing a familiar voice to talk to in between his fortnightly visits.


 “ What’s wrong?” He asked, a wry smile on his lips.


 “ Um...a man washed up on the shore this morning and just now, I saved him from from some wild dogs,” Jessica answered with trepidation. On hindsight, it would have been best to report this the moment she found him.


 “ What?” Wallace blurted out but only Jessica saw it, he was the sole occupant of his office.


  “ I think you tell me how he got injured,” Wallace requested..


 “ Okay but its quite a story,” Jessica rubbed her temples with her free hand. She told him about the moment she found him unconscious and how she had left him on a bed for the night then woke up to find him missing to the moment  she crushed those dogs to death, throwing her unflattering opinion of her guest whenever she could.


Wallace sat silently, trying to process the events, surprised at this visitor’s character, his lack of decorum rather striking, more so when interacting with his daughter of all people.


 “ This Jack fella is quite the man isn’t he?” Wallace chuckled but Jessica didn’t see the humour in it.


 “ More like a jerk,” Jessica fumed.


“ Okay okay,” Wallace conceded , hands in the air.


“ I can’t do anything about him now, there isn’t a boat available until the morning when all the coxswains are in. Is he dying?” Wallace asked softly, he was equally concerned over Jack’s welfare as Jessica despite having never met the man.


“ No, he’ll survive, I let him clean his arm with water,” Jessica replied,  last thing she wanted was a dead man on her conscience.


 “ Good, I’ll make some calls and we’ll come over first thing in the morning, probably need to take the chopper or something, get Jack out of there,” Wallace suggested, his daughter’s furrowed brow reflecting her frustration.


Wallace covered his mouth during a yawn, making it clearer to Jessica how much her father needed to get some shuteye.


“ Sorry,” Wallace said as he cracked his back, “ The office chairs aren’t as ergonomic as it should it be,” stretching his creaky joints and aching muscles.


Jessica chuckled, “ That’s why you should use a bed, otherwise it wouldn’t have a reason to exist. I’d take you there if I could, pick you up and march you off to bed.”


 Wallace tittered ever so slightly, it was a poignant moment whenever his not-so little girl tried to take care of him, her “telling offs” were adorable to witness at times.


“ I would let you do it too, my back isn’t what it used to be,” Both of them laughed before Jessica steered the conversation back .


 “ We’ll talk more tomorrow, I need to make sure Jack hasn’t drowned himself or something,” Jessica’s eyeballs rolled at the mere thought of returning but it had to be done, he was more helpless than an infant in her house.


“ Okay.Bye bye Jess, I need to make an appointment with my mattress.”

 “ Bye,” Jessica said quietly as she ended the call, feeling much better, most of her conversations with her father could defuse all of the animosity she had about anything. Setting her tablet down, she moved to get a fresh pair of clothes for Jack before entering the bathroom again.


 “ Here,” Jessica thrusted on to Jack after scooping him out from the sink, revealing a generic pair of cotton shirt and polyester pants for him. Jack put them on, no complaint over how big they were before climbing on to Jessica’s platform of palm to be carried to his bed.


 Jessica moved much slower and more careful than during the trip home from the jungle before she released Jack on to the pillow. Jack watched as she bent over, the fabric of her pants stretching tight over her buttocks before removing the pillows on the floor.


 “ You’re getting out again and if you somehow do, don’t count on me to rescue your sorry little ass,” Jessica chastised him as she put the pillows away in her cupboard.


 She moved back to the bed, taking a seat before saying what she needed to Jack.

 

 “ You’ll be gone tomorrow and I cannot stress how much of a relief it’ll be to get you out,” She bit her lip a little, stopping to gather her thoughts momentarily.


 “ Even after that, you ought to treat people a better, a lot better,” Jessica crossed her arms as she chastised him.


“ You’re lucky I have values, values that I stick to. You may not believe it but you’re literally in the palm of my hand and on this island, I’m in charge.


‘That means I control everything you do and if I were so inclined to, I could just make you my personal dollman and you’d be powerless to stop me. Your family wouldn’t know you were alive, the company would be completely clueless, it’s a big house with plenty of spots to hide someone as teensy as you are.”


 “ Could I just-”


 “ Not yet Jack, you’ll get your piece after I’m done,” She held up a finger to counter his interruption.


 “ Yet you’re getting out of here with all of your injuries self inflicted. You won’t be so lucky next time so try to use that thing between your ears or else you’ll be no different from the trees I destroyed while trying to save you. Now, what did you want to say?”


 Jack would not admit it but being chided by Jessica was worse than what he would get from his mother. The closest approximation to this would be if God had descended from heaven and done the same thing, Jessica had the stature and volume of a deity.


 “ You need to get out of here, this is not how a person should live,” He said, trying to let her down gently.


 “Oh goodness me,” Jessica mentally face palmed herself.


 “ Did you not hear a single word I said?” Jessica was exasperated, her lecture clearly going over his head.


“ Relax, I heard you perfectly well, you’d have to try really hard not to be heard. Since you were talking about me leaving and that is fine, I don’t belong here and never wanted to. I just think you could do a lot better than living alone on this godforsaken patch of dirt.”

“ Oh you really missed the point I was trying to make  but let me end this before your ‘flawless’ logic makes me do something I’ll regret.


‘Here, I get all the food I need with a beautiful beachfront property in a tropical paradise and until recently, no annoying little people to disrupt the tranquility I’ve had for ten years. I don’t need to get out as you said.”


 “ You might have all that but you haven’t lived, you’ve never seen the world for its true beauty, all you’ve seen are these four walls, nothing else. You act like you’re some all powerful god here, is that why you don’t want to go? You would hate to become some lowly mortal like me, just more mortal because there’s more of you.” Jack felt a twinge of satisfaction, turning Jessica’s earlier comeback against her.


   “ Oh really? Where would I go? A suite at the Ritz isn’t going to fit my foot no matter how much I squeeze it in. Perhaps your mansion?” Jessica replied.

   

 “ You?” Jack sneered, “ I don’t have  the money to support your fat ass.”


 “ But you have enough to support that gold digging hussy of yours,” Jessica shot back, watching Jack’s increasingly smug mug reverse itself into something more sombre.


 “ You leave Caitlin out of this,” He pointed at her in a threatening manner or well, as scary as a man on a giant’s bedside table could manage. Which was nothing.


 “ Why not? You cut it pretty close when you mentioned my rear end.” She gave it a hard smack and ran her fingers over  her own glutes.


“ Plus in one day, apart from your dime a dozen looks and bank account, you haven’t shown a single reason why any decent girl should want to be with you. Your girl probably sees you like a tampon, to be thrown out once she’s done with you.”

 “ You take that back!” Jack shouted but Jessica laughed and moved closer to him, leaning until her face right up in his grill.


 “ Make me,” She taunted him.


Jessica was taken aback by what Jack did, he threw a punch that hit her square in the chin but it was a little pinprick, like a grain of sand brushing against you at the beach.


 “ Is that all you’ve got? You really need to eat your spinach little man or you’ll…” Jessica puffed her cheeks and exhaled slowly, sending Jack falling on to his back.


 “ You’ll never be able to handle a real woman,” Jessica said as she decided to call it a day, lying on her bed with her back facing Jack. It felt amazing, taking Jack down a notch just with her breath. While she didn’t condone halitosis, she hoped he would gag on her breath.


 As for Jack, he just lay there, defeated and humiliated, wishing the earth would open up and swallow him.


 

End Notes:

Please comment, got less than I expected in the last update but I'll still finish this story even if people don't leave any, I just hate to leave stuff unfinished.

Wallace's Giantess by Nostory
Author's Notes:

So, I got another update. Hope you'll like it. Updates will be slower now that school's starting again but I'll do my best to update as regularly as I can. Same for Downtrodden and any story I work on. 

   The waves rock the boat back and forth, Wallace bobbing in sync with the grey company boat, thankfully more spacious this time  due to the need for transporting injured personnel.


 Today’s stop was not a routine one but it had been easy to get the clearance from Lauren, the incumbent CEO of Leighton. She wanted Jack off the island as soon as possible, making it very clear to Wallace and anyone within earshot of her office about how she didn’t want the company losing it all to a lawsuit.


   Sitting opposite Wallace was Michael, a man whose past remained a mystery to everyone in the company. When asked about his life, Michael would switch from being a former Blackwater employee to an ANZAC man tried of the quiet life and signed for Leighton. The only thing everyone could agree on was his nationality, Australian by way of his accent.


. In his early forties and standing over six and a half feet tall and built like the Terminator, he was armed to the teeth. Apart from having a Glock holstered above his heart, he kept two browning knives sheathed around his shins. That and his penchant for wearing combat fatigues made Wallace uneasy whenever he was around. Which was often since Lauren had him follow Wallace on his visits to Jessica.


Both men were joined by one of the company medics, a man named Jeff. He was a  blonde caucasian man in his late twenties carrying  .Judging from his uneasiness, squirming in his seat and watching the island as if it were to be their burial grounds, he knew he’d gotten a greenhorn. Completing the group was the coxswain, a portly middle aged West Indian man.


 “ Jeff, you’re really jumpy. First time visiting my daughter?” He asked him in his normal voice, a little rough but still friendly; Jeff actually jumping a little when Wallace opened his mouth.


 “Jessica is your daughter?” Jeff sputtered, his emerald eyes widening in shock.


 “ Oh don’t be surprised, she wasn’t born large. You’re about five foot ten, am I right?”  

 

 “ Yeah, that’s right,” Jeff answered as the island came up on the horizon.


“ Fun fact,” Wallace started on his favourite piece of trivia, Michael groaned slightly and fished his earphones out of a pocket before plugging his ears with them.


“ If Jessica were scaled down to more normal proportions, she’d be roughly your height,”


“ T-that’s not really comforting,” Jeff answered, eyes dilating at the mere thought of Jessica.


“ You’ll get used to her, she’s just like you and me. Even Michael here nearly crapped himself when he saw here, pulled his gun out on her,” Wallace laughed heartily but no one else shared his sense of humour.


“ Lies mate, I only drew my gun because she surprised me. Came out of nowhere!” Michael protested, his thick Australian accent exaggerating the emotion in his voice.

 “ Right…” Wallace said slyly.


“ Time to disembark, we’ve arrived,” The coxswain announced flatly over the intercom.


 Wallace peaked out of the porthole, Jessica was on the beach and if he knew her, she had been watching  the little grey  boat from the moment she spied it on the horizon.


   Upon disembarking, they did not have to wait long as Jessica bounded up to the fringes of the docks, careful to make sure the little dock was not damaged by her presence.


 Wallace looked straight into her eyes while the rest showed some basic courtesy by doing so but minus the eye contact, Jeff in particular looking away once they acknowledged her.


 “ I guess you must be new here. How do I know? People seeing me for the first time tend to be scared shitless, a typical symptom of macrophobia which is  the fear of giants. The only cure I’m afraid will be a course of interaction with giants,” Jessica chuckled.


“ N-name’s Jeff and you must be Jessica?” Jeff stumbled through his words, clutching his medic kit harder as stress levels rocketed.


 “The one and only. Unless you know another Godzilla sized girl.”


 Bending at her knees, she offered her customary ride to her house. Her lips shifted into a smile as she noted his reluctance to climb on.


Always the same, she thought to herself.


They always need that guarantee I won’t hurt them.


“ Come on, I won’t drop you, if that is what you’re thinking. It isn’t it? It’s a very common newbie fear,” She said to them, Wallace shaking his head in fear.


 ‘ Get on, you need to treat someone, got no time for pansies,” Michael grunted and shoved the pair on to Jessica’s palm, Jessica curling her fingers enough to cushion their little fall.


 “ Thanks,” Jessica said to the armed man who gave a thumbs up to the giantess who reciprocated with a nod of her head.


*************


 “ Hey, lazy bum,” Jessica teased as she poked at the still sleeping Jack, her tone less of a growl but far from chipper, she was still mad at Jack after all. She had let the guy sleep in, he didn’t actually need to be up until Wallace and friends arrived.



‘“Wake up, you need to get that arm checked,” Jessica said to the motionless form before her.


 Jack stirred from his sleep as a pillar of flesh and  bone jabbed at his sides, pulling him out from his dormancy. He rubbed his eyes free of the goop that lined them and stared emptily at Jessica’s moon sized face, her nerves grated as she waited impatiently for Jack to climb aboard.


  



 “ Hello Jack, we’ll be checking that arm of yours,” Jeff said warmly once Jack was lowered.


 Jack glanced at all of them but he stared at Michael the longest, in particular his weapons.


“ It’s gonna cost ya if you wanna keep starin at me Richie Rich,” Michael chuckled.


 “ Let me just get the introductions out of the way. Jack, my name’s Wallace and father to the lovely girl you see before you. Rambo over there goes by the name of Michael and the man who’ll be patching you up is Jeff,” Wallace gestured with his hand to each person he revealed.


Lovely? More like vile, loathsome, rude, Jack mentally  rattled off a series of words that he believed fit Jessica better.


Jack jerked his head away from Michael and towards Jeff. His blue eyes, clouded by a fitful sleep focused on him, Jeff at least didn’t look like he’d shoot Jack for staring at him the wrong way.

 “ Of course. You’ll be happy to know it hasn’t gotten gangrene or anything, don’t exactly know what diseases those island dogs are carrying,” Jack rubbed his eye with his non-injured arm holding out his right arm for the medics to examine.


 “ We’ll do some standard checks on it. Its too late to clean the area but we’ll draw  some blood, make sure you don’t start foaming at the mouth any time soon and after that, we’ll let Leighton decide,” Jeff announced as he  rolled up Jack’s sleeves, easily revealing the wound, now covered by a bright red scab.


 From above, Jessica watched them like a hawk, her eyes focusing a little uneasily on the bite marks on Jack’s arm, several red holes caked with blood, Jack hadn’t washed all of it off and it left a very unpleasant reminder of the previous night’s fiasco.


 “ I don’t think you guys need me for the moment so I’ll have that chat with my father,” Jessica suggested, Wallace supporting with a nod of approval. She’d finally get a reason not to be in the room while they administered medical care to Jack.


 “ That’ll be lovely, we can talk about last night,” Wallace enthused as Jessica plucked him from the group and made her way to the living room. For greater privacy, she closed the door behind her and set her father down on the dining table.


  Jessica ran her fingers through her hair, exhaling in an exasperating manner.


 “ That bad huh?” Wallace asked, referring to last night.


 “ Oh Papa I think I know what its like to be a parent,” Jessica grumbled, balling up her  fists.


 “ Jack is a man child and its so...so...frustrating to tell him something, to be so sweet to him and then have him kick over the board like a petulant brat because...because it just is!” Jessica smashed her fist into the table.


 While the table shook, Wallace remained emotionless while his daughter vented. Everyone in the situation would probably have shat their pants.


 “ Dear God, was I ever like this to you?” Jessica buried her face in her hands, peeking through the gaps at Wallace.

 Wallace chuckled, his face lighting up as he remembered a time when Jessica was still small enough to give piggyback rides.


 “ No, you weren’t and you aren’t. Goodness know how we’d react if you threw a tantrum right now,” Wallace assured her.


 “ Probably give me a timeout, ground me, take away my tablet,” Jessica joked, both father and daughter cracked up over this.


 “ Oh you know I would,” Wallace affirmed. Jessica had kept her fist on the table, Wallace leaned against it and this prompted Jessica to gently uncurl her fingers to support his back.


“ Careful, we wouldn’t want another accident,” Jessica tried to laugh but the incident was too fresh for that.


 “ So, Jack seems handsome doesn’t he?” Wallace’s eye glinted with mischief, Jessica shaking her head and chuckling to herself.


 “ Papa I don’t think you should quit your job to become a matchmaker.”


 “ Oh come on, I was only joking about you and Michael but you should consider Jack. Young strapping man who washed up on a deserted island. You know the rest...it’s practically a fairy tale!” Wallace embellished his words while waiting for Jessica to retort.


“ Oh please….” Jessica lamented, “ Until he learns to act like a responsible adult, nothing will ever happen between us. I like a mature man who at least gives you the impression he can look after his woman.”

 “ And,” Jessica put it as bluntly as she could, “ Jack is none of that right now.”

*******


 “ So Jacky, how does it feel?” Michael grinned as Jeff wrapped some bandages around his arm, the occasional jolt of discomfort as the white sterile wraps were tightened.


 “ Careful, not too tight…” Jack advised Jeff.


“Nothing a man like myself won’t survive. It should recover within the month,” Jack added, a little intimidated by Michael, hence the need to act macho.


“ Oh no no my man,” Michael guffawed, slapping his thighs.


 “ I meant your little tiff with Jessica, heard she went full blast. I’m surprised to see you still here, in one piece.”


Jack shrugged his shoulders, as if such a thing were natural, a dime-a-dozen event.


“ I’ve never been a religious person but this felt almost biblical,”  Jack raised his arms up, elbows bent inwards at a sixty degree angle.


 “ Don’t move or the bandages won’t be tight enough,” Jeff pulled down Jack’s right sleeve, the left was fine as it is.

 “ Sorry,” Jack whispered to Jeff.


“ Bet you were praying to God after that though,” Michael replied and he laughed at Jack’s squeamish expression.


 “ That bad huh?” Michael asked.


 “ Should I even apologise?” Jack mused out loud.


 “ When a girl like that,” Michael pointed jerked his thumb at the two hundred and fifty feet door or rather, what lay behind it, “ directs her wrath at you, an apology is the bare minimum.”


 Jack knew it, he was just looking for a reason not to. Perhaps there was a loophole, one where Jessica had to apologise to him but Michael disagreed. Maybe Jeff would provide a counterpoint.


 “ What about you….medic? Should I use the s-word on Jessica?”


“ It’s not really my business, I’ve never even seen her until today,” Jeff was quick to avoid involving himself in such matters, for now he just wanted to finish what he came here for and get off the island.


 “ Seems you’re right about the apology but you don’t know she makes you feel.”

“ Tell me then,” Michael prodded.


 “ I can’t describe it fully but I urge you to try it sometime, get a giant woman to yell you at the top of her voice, it really puts your life into perspective. You feel...small,” Jack conceded, Michael wasn’t forcing him into this.


 Michael strode up to Jack and patted the latter’s shoulder gently, his gloved hand pressed against the fabric of Jack non-descript top.


 “ There, there, she’s doesn’t mean it. I’ve known Jessica for the last five years and she’s never hurt anyone. Except for that incident when she was 13,” Michael was nonchalant about the whole thing but this aroused Jack’s interest. She had mentioned an incident before but at the time he’d never thought to press her on it but this would be a more favorable scenario.


“ What incident?” Jack hoped it wasn’t classified or some shit like that, that would certainly kill his chances of learning more.


 “ Hmm…” Michael rubbed his chin, his five o’clock shadow bristling against his palm.


 “ I guess I can tell you but don’t reveal it to anyone. Not that you will, who would believe you got saved by a giant? If you did divulge this, people would think you’’ve gone  loco,” Michael made the crazy sign, spinning his finger by his head.

“ Cross my heart and hope to die, I’ll never tell anyone about this place,” Jack stated flatly.


 “ Great,” Michael cupped his hands together jubilantly, “ It’s nothing much really. Happened when she could still fit inside a normal house. She got into a fight at school with another girl. Jessica got off without a scratch but the other girl….” Michael puffed his cheeks and exhaled, blowing out a steady stream of air.


 “...She had to drink her meals through a straw. Not really certain what happened to her after that, only that her injuries weren’t crippling ,” Michael could almost empathise  with the victim, he once had to have his jaw wired shut after a stray IED shattered it.


 “ Jessica was eight feet at the time, probably had at least 3 feet on her victim, that’s awful. This never got out? Sounds like a big story to me,” Jack asked, feeling skeptical about the story.


“ We’ve got enough clout about us to suppress a scandalous story like that. Remember that when you’re out with your friends,” Michael tapped his finger against Jack’s forehead.


 “ You’re done,” Jeff said as he and Jessilyn packed up.


 Jack lowered his arm, eager to do so for it had begun to ache from being still for so long.


“ Does the girl have a name?” Jack queried.


Michael snorted, chuckling heartily.


“ That she does. If you ever feel like doing a little digging, google Jamie-” The door opened and in came Jessica, traipsing towards the trio with Wallace in hand.


“-Oliver has an excellent selection of Italian recipes if you ever feel like cooking your own meals,” Michael changed story without skipping a beat. Jack was mightily impressed by this, he’d then elaborated over his favourite risotto by the time Jessica stood over them.


 “ Oh Michael, sharing your love of Italian cuisine again?” Jessica grinned down at the group, Wallace rejoining them once he stepped off Jessica’s hand.


 “ You know I love my pasta , no matter the noodle used. Now we best be making a move, Jack’s all patched up now,” Michael knew what would happen next, it always happened when they tried to leave.


 “ Aw…” Jessica pouting, trying her best at doing puppy dog eyes. Michael and Wallace would both admit to the sight of her frown and wide eyed look of misery would probably get Jessica what she wanted but professional integrity dictated otherwise.


 “ Sorry little girl, Michael’s right. I’ll check with the company to see if we can arrange a visit within the week,” Wallace tried not to look at Jessica but it wasn’t out of shame or anything, he was actually smiling.


 Also, he was trying his best not to laugh, Jessica always used this trick on him  and it never failed to amuse him. No, he was afraid he’d actually say yes to staying and never leave.


 “ I’ll call you after dinner. Same time?”


Wallace looked up and nodded, “ Same time.”


“ I’ll go but I’d like a moment with Jessica, just the two of us.” From the corner of his eye, Michael gave Jack the thumbs up. It didn’t make Jack feel better but he didn’t want to have Jessica of all people bearing a grudge against him.


 “ I think you-” Michael grabbed Wallace by the shoulder and pulled him towards the exit, clicking his tongue in displeasure.


“ Now now Wally, lets have the two pups say what they need to. We don’t need to intrude on their moment. Same goes for you Jeff, vamos.”

 Jeff needed no prompting, he was already a hundred feet ahead of the group.


 “ So,” Jack begun, grunting and swinging his arms, his hips following. Those words,his tongue defying his brain’s orders were hard to verbalise but he needed to get it out.

 “ Are you just going to thrust your hips back and forth? Is that a British mating ritual?” Jessica grew more puzzled.


 “ No...I’m...I’m...sorry,” he blurted out. It was done. All she had to do was accept it and move on.


 “ Sorry? For what?” Jessica shot back, scratching her chin.


 “ Sorry for running away and making an arse of myself. Sorry for making you worry about me , I was totally bang out of order.”


It was a lot more than he planned to concede but he had done it, cat out of the bag.


“ Okay….I accept,” Jessica still couldn’t quite believe it but if he was going to show humility and actually show remorse, she was going to take it.


 “ Thank you for being so magnanimous. Thanks for...everything. I’ve got a plane to catch so I’ll be going. Goodbye Jessica.”


“ Not quite, you still need me to open the door,” Jessica’s voice a little perkier after his apology.


 She did more than open the door and despite Jeff insisting he could walk, Jessica carried the group to the docks where she waited until all of them had boarded, saying her goodbyes.


Then when the boat left and chugged back to the mainland, she watched on, her eyes clouding as somehow, she found herself already beginning to miss Jack. It was illogical and she found herself asking why she would even want him back but that was she felt.


 

End Notes:

Please comment!

Questions by Nostory
Author's Notes:

Well, this is will be the last Escape chapter for a while, I got a story that needs to  be written before I get back to this.

I may have rushed this so there might be a few errors in the chapter, feel free to point it out.

 When he got to the mainland, Jack had to pass through a military checkpoint but it was a brief stop, Wallace and Michael waiving Jack’s need for any kind of search. A by the book officer tried to enforce it but Michael threatened to bring up the delay to Lauren. They got through.


 After a long ride in a civilian car escorted by military jeeps through swamp and unmolested forests, Jack reached the headquarters of the Leighton Corporation , finding himself being driven in by an entire convoy of vehicles.


 “ Do I really need that much protection? You afraid of  Godzilla coming to step on me?” Jack looked back at the multitude of vehicles , weary from the long ride. He was more troubled by the military presence than the thought of Jessica coming to settle his debt.


 “ Better safe than sorry. I’d love to explain why but you can ask Lauren that when you see her, she wants to have a few words with you,” Michael’s explanation wasn’t helpful, Jack’s worried thoughts showing on his face, eyes wide with fear and forehead wrinkled with anxiety.


 “ However I promise you it has nothing to do with Jessica, the girl wouldn’t hurt a fly,” he was jovial as the car came to a stop.


 “ She did step on three dogs,” Jack almost felt pity for one of them, its body exploding like a grenade when her foot crushed it.


“ She stopped them from turning you into dog chow didn’t she?” Wallace said, waking up from the little nap at the front. Jack had nothing to say after that.


 Following that, both men escorted Jack into an elevator but only Michael followed him all the way up to Lauren’s office, Wallace exiting without a word on the fifth floor, mumbling to himself about some paperwork that needed to be filled in.


  Lauren herself was a blonde woman in her early forties but the multitude of wrinkles on her face revealed a level of stress commonly afflicting people in seats of power. Jack had expected her to receive him like a foreign dignitary but she only gave him a cold stare, her icy blue eyes scrutinising him.


 A chill ran down Jack’s spine, he did not like how she looked at him. She eyed him as if he were a grain of sand caught in her eye but just as soon as he was done analyzing that, her expression warmed considerably and she now gave him a little smile, as if he were now a pearl.


“ Is that an Australian accent ?” Lauren flashed Jack a smile, warm and friendly, a side of her she never showed in the boardroom.


Jack cringed, his mouth pulled into a grimaced as his eyes narrowed. This happened too often in the States, Jack’s rather subtle accent being mistaken for Australian. Jack assumed Lauren jumped to this very wrong conclusion because of Michael, the only way he could be more Australian would be if he were to carry jars of Marmite around with him and quote Crocodile Dundee.


“ No, it’s an English one.We sound more classy, Australians can sound almost like a Anglicised rednecks,” Jack answered curtly but if he wanted, he could have been more open with his displeasure  but he did not; Lauren projected an aura of dominance and his gut told him not to test that.


 “ Oh yes of course, it slipped my mind,” Lauren laughed heartily.


She leaned in a little closer, her fingers intertwined with each other, “ Before we let you go, I need to describe to me…” She lifted a finger as she pondered her next words, “ in full detail, the events of your little stay with Jessica. Leave nothing out because I am obliged to inform you that if we find out you withheld or falsified facts, you could be persecuted for endangering state secrets and it’ll be more than just perjury.”


 “ When you put it that way,” Jack tried his best at a poker face but  he wasn’t as good as Lauren, his uneasiness seeping through a weak facade.


“ I really have no choice but to tell you everything and I assume that you’ll be getting Jessica’s side of it too so  there is no chance of her turning me into the villain,”He hissed.


 “ Go on then,” Lauren folded her arms across her chest and reclined against her chair.


   Jack did as told with great gusto, even describing the events on the yacht and how Jessica proceeded essentially insulted every pore in his body with her put downs and wit.


 “ Strange,” Lauren commented in a drab fashion, Jack’s story was unremarkable to her and really, it matched up perfectly with the accounts given by many of Leighton’s employees.


 “ She never did it with me, must be something about you. Anyway I wouldn’t be offended, life be mundane on that sand heap. She probably used you as a toy to entertain herself, nothing more. So, other than that arm and a bruised ego you’re perfectly fine?”


 Jack had hoped for more, maybe Lauren would punish Jessica but as pleasing it sounded, he didn’t wish for that anymore.


  “ Yes,” Jack felt ridiculous at what he was about to do next but  he had to ask the question.


  He leaned in a little, bursting to the seams with laughter at the comical nature of his quiry but he wouldn’t leave without asking.


“ What exactly do you need Jessica for? Some giant soldier thing or is she an X-men?”  He found both idea preposterous.


 Lauren shrugged her shoulders and formed a gun shape with her hand, which she then pointed at Jack.


 “ If I tell you, I’ll have to kill you,” She pulled the trigger on her imaginary gun and chuckled but her dark humour did not catch on with Jack.


 “ Oh? That kind of secret,” He slumped back, disappointed with her answer.


 “ I wish I could tell you but I have orders to obey. Maybe when its declassified I’ll let you in on it.”


 “ Okay, how long until I get home? And why the need for so much protection? I felt like the president on the way in,” Jack felt it pertinent to ask.


 Lauren’s eyes shifted away as she thought about it,” Soon my dear, very soon.” He didn’t know it but she had big plans for him.


 “ I’ll get you to your room for the night, all of our drivers are out at the moment. I’ll take the second question as a compliment but just know its for security, that’s all I can say,” Lauren pressed a button on her phone, a buzzing sound permeating throughout the room.


 A knock followed by a turn of the doorknob revealed Michael, calmly strolling in.


“ You rang Madam?”


“ Yes I did Mike,” She forcefully jerked her head towards Jack.

 “ Take the young man to his room and make sure he’s comfortable,” That would be Jack’s final meeting with Lauren for the day.


**************


 Jessica deposited her plate in the kitchen sink and turned the smooth metallic faucet. A jet of water strong enough to pin a man to the floor poured down. Slowly, Jessica scrubbed the plate with a sponge the size of a Prius. Her mind was elsewhere, flipping back to the day before.


 Why, she asked herself? She was racking her brains over this feeling, a new one. She had longed for companionship, missing Wallace during her first weeks here. It was a literal nightmare, every bout of sleep brought with it horrific dreams. She’d dream of crushing her parents as she went from 8 feet to 200 feet in seconds, stepping on Jamie as her body took on a mind of its own, meting out bloody revenge to all who had crossed her.


  There weren’t any dreams for now but then Jessica hadn’t slept all day. For the first time in her life she trekked through the jungle, keeping to the path she made. It was an eye opener as its denizens got an eyeful of the largest being on the planet. Most of them fled but a few stayed to watch.


  Then she lay in bed and reflected on everything that had happened. Often she’d get all philosophical and ponder about religion, science and whether a day would come where she’d get to return to USA. All of these took a back seat to Jack, his body and mind were all she could think of right now.


 Right now, she needed her father again. Firing up her tablet and Skype, the familiar sight of her father materialised on the screen.


“ Jessica? I didn’t expect you to call so soon,” His eyebrows creased as a look of apprehension formed.


 “ Sorry Papa, am I interrupting something? Is Jack okay?”


Wallace shook his head, “ No you’re not sweetie. I was just about to go for dinner but I  won’t deny my favourite daughter time with her father.”


 “ Sorry, it’s just that I...I don’t how to say it but,” She nibbled on her thumbnail, she had to be crazy for having such feelings.


  “ I miss Jack,” Jessica blurted out. Those were not the words she expected to ever use in the same sentence, why now?


 “ Oh my…” Wallace gasped, lips parting in shock.


 “ Is it love?” Wallace had to address that elephant in the room before he could move on to another line of questioning.


 Jessica gagged, she wasn’t twelve anymore but the thought of her and Jack hooking up for some amorous relationship really sickened her.


“ No no, it’s not love. I don’t feel lighter when I see him and I don’t hear the sound of wedding bells whenever he opens his pothole so it’s out,” Jessica expelled air from her lips, relieved at this.


 “ Then what do you think it is?” Wallace asked, choosing to adopt a more passive role in this little investigation.


 Jessica scratched the back of her head, particularly the base of her skull as she thought hard about it. Her lips pouted as the answer crashed into her like a train through a brick wall.


 “ He brought a new experience with him,” Jessica feeling lighter, curling her toes and feeling proud of her revelation.


“ Jack getting washed up broke the routine of it and everything we did wasn’t the same old banal stuff I’d do by myself. Papa, could you talk to Lauren about letting me have a facebook account on this contraption?” Jessica’s eyelids closed slightly as she anticipated his answer. She may have been a grown woman but she always felt like a little girl around her father, he exuded the most fatherly aura she’d ever felt.


  “ I’ll try but didn’t you ask her last Christmas? She said no,” Wallace hated disappointing her, the pangs of guilt gnawing away at him as he often blamed himself for Jessica’s current predicament. He did his utmost to wear a mask of exuberance, only taking it off when alone.


  “ Try again. I know she said it would give away too much but lets be honest, how big do I look on the otherside?”


 Both knew the answer to that question, Wallace nodding silently, Jessica had made her point.


“ I can’t promise it but you hey, I’ll try.” The sound of a door opening spooked Wallace, his colleague Ravi was there to


 “ Wallace we need you at-” Ravi’s Indian accented voice was slow and enunciated but Wallace


 “ Thank you Ravi,” Wallace turned back to face Jessica and looked at her, guilty he had to cut short his talk with Jessica.


 Jessica sighed and smiled at him whilst her head shook, “ Go on, I’ll still be here when you come back.”


“ Thank you for understanding,” The screen faded to black, once again leaving Jessica an isolated figure.


********


 “ This will be your room,” Michael flung open the door.


 Jack was mildly disappointed by what he saw,a simple mattress minus covers and  in one corner of a narrow room. The dust in the air smothered his lungs, grating against his airways.  As a result, he coughed, hacking and wheezing each time he had to draw breath.


“ Couldn’t you get a less dusty room?” Jack wheezed between breaths, his shirt over his mouth.


 “ Sorry, I’ll open a window and get a breeze in. This was the best we could do on such short notice. You’ve been through college, you must have lived in filthier dorms.”


Jack snorted as he walked in, it was truly derelict but if it was just for the day, he’d suck it up and sleep in such conditions.


*********


 Lauren swirled the glass of scotch  on rocks , watching the liquid twirl clockwise, switching back and forth. When her nerves got frayed and the pressure became too great, she’d lock herself in her office and help herself to a glass of whiskey or any alcoholic beverage she stocked, consuming it to some slow and relaxing classical music, Mozart being a favourite of hers.


 Sometimes when needed, she often went for an extra glass which could easily escalate in to her downing an entire bottle of it. Her expression was a little glassy eyed but she still had a firm grip on sobriety to prevent any embarrassing slips of the tongue.


 “ Ma’am,” Her company landline bristling with static, Lauren grumbling to herself about rude interruptions.


 “ What is it?” She asked the voice on the other side, Sherry her secretary the culprit behind this interruption.


 “ A Mr. Soros is here to see you.”


 “ Crap,” Lauren mouthed to herself. Sherry had left her line open and she could hear her being reprimanded by the man on the other side.


 “ Sorry Ma’am, Colonel Soros is here to see you,” She whimpered.


 Lauren groaned, she had hoped he wouldn’t find out so quickly but she had to deal with it sooner or later.


 “ Send him up,” She answered. Slumping back into her chair, she waited for the knock on the door from the last person she wanted to see right now.


 

End Notes:

Please comment!

Decisions by Nostory
Author's Notes:

It's me again, with another update! Told ya I would be updating more frequently now that the summer break has arrived. Not that its ever not summer in Singapore but my college follows the international timetable so I  got 3 months to finish my current stories. 

 

I hope people still care about this and Downtrodden, plus Dance! Downtrodden will be next on the list of updates, can't let my biggest story go unfinished. 

 

Lauren always felt small around Colonel Soros. She couldn’t understand why,  whether it was his six foot four inch frame, well muscled despite celebrating his fifty second birthday recently;It could have been his voice, rough and sounding like an old school Hollywood action star. It could also have been his gaze, intense and full of energy. Most likely, it was all three things together

 

“ Evening Lauren.” Zoltan seemed to be in a cheery mood, the thinnest of smiles on his lips.

 

“Evening Colonel.”  She sat in her seat, slightly buzzed from her seat but well aware of what’s coming. She imagined this is how a prisoner  on death row felt, waiting for the short and sudden drop.

 

 Zoltan sat down and poured himself a drink , he didn’t ask and he didn’t care whether Lauren gave a damn about it.

 

 “ How is the guest?” He sipped the whiskey, enjoying the warmth it brought to his throat as it slid down.

 

 “ He’s fine. We’ll have him out of here after tonight. He’s not a problem,” Lauren dismissed it with a wave of her hand.

 

  Zoltan chuckled, she had misread the question completely. “ No, not that little piece of trash. I meant someone far larger and more valuable.” He noticed her eyes were a little glazed , how much had she been drinking? He needed her sober for the next part.

 

 “ She’s fine, got another recording of Wallace talking to her. She won’t try to escape, she isn’t dumb enough to think she could pull it off. Besides, where could someone like her go?” Lauren chuckled heartily, more than Zoltan did. He didn’t find any of it humorous but then again, his ex-wives all agreed that he lacked a funny bone.

 

  “ You think its funny? Our secret is out and you still have the cheek to laugh about it?” His voice began to rise in volume, the colour from Lauren’s face fading with each increment. She knew what was coming.

 

 “ We  could have had another huge scandal on our hands!” He stood up and slammed his hands down on the table, its creaking the only sound audible to Lauren. She was shaking but fought to maintain her steely facade.

 

“ I nearly torpedoed my career convincing Washington she was an asset! Sellers wanted her put down because he said we created a monster. You were there…” He jabbed his finger into Lauren’s sternum. She was hurting from it but stood up to look him in the eye.

 

  “Of course I did...we both came this close to committing career suicide!” Lauren held her hand up in Zoltan’s overcast face, finger and thumb barely an inch apart. While both were locked in a staring contest, Lauren’s own mind raced back to her first and last trip to the White House.



*****

 

“ So,” President Sellers jabbed an accusing finger at Lauren and Zoltan, backed up by his various aides and yes men.

 

 He was in his sixties, about to embark on a second term when the incident occured. His eyes narrowed in pure fury and while Zoltan wasn’t an easy man to intimidate , the leader of the free could do the trick. That tended to compensate for his pudgy and stocky frame.

 

He opened a brown plastic file and flipped through the pages before settling on a profile. Lauren gandered a look, heart in mouth.

 

 It was Wallace, a younger version smiling back at Sellers.

 

“ Miss Anderson, does your company see laws as guidelines than actual rules?”

“N-no Sir.” Within her own mind, she was bemoaning her bad luck. Wallace had doomed them with his callousness.

 

“ At the very least, you could have kept her on your premises rather than let her wander around freely with the rest of population. Now I have to deal with your project putting a middle school girl in the hospital!”

 

 He turned a page and slid the file to Lauren, who caught it before it hit her in the gut.

 

She looked down at it and the sight was unsettling. It was a face, or what ought to have been a face. Her jaw was unhinged and bone could be seen sticking out of her flesh, destroying the lower left half of her face.

 

The brunette girl had a swollen eye and several cuts on her cheek, her looks destroyed by this.

 

“ By the way, that was one punch. From an eight foot tall girl in an apparent fit of rage,” Sellers said grimly, head awash with scenarios of a twelve year old Amazon going on a killing spree. No, he wouldn’t allow it.

 

“ We’ve spoken to everyone involved, paid them off ,swore them to secrecy on pain of death,” Zoltan explained nonchalantly. Unlike Lauren, he kept a calmer disposition, his poker face masking his emotions.

 “ And the girl?” Sellers pressed on, a vein in his temple throbbing as he grew impatient.

 

 “ She’s with us until we work out something,” Zoltan replied.

 

“You better,” Seller’s eyes narrowed.

 

“Because I swear if I go down because of this, you two will be right beside me.”

 

*****

 

“ Yeah I remember the fear of watching the most powerful man in the world kill you with his eyes,” Lauren answered sharply.

 

 “ Good because a far worse punishment is going to happen if Mr. Erikson starts telling people about the giant woman who saved him,” Zoltan swallowed the rest of his drink. Overall, it wasn’t the best whiskey he had drunk but he never wasted food or drink.

 

 “ Who would believe him? He has no proof that Jessica even exists.” She waved his concerns away.

 

 “ You’re getting paranoid but I could always make him disappear,” A thin smirk on her lips.

 

 Zoltan shrugged his shoulders , “ You could always grind his bones and feed him to her.”

 

Lauren wasn’t’ sure if he was joking, the idea cruel and cartoonish.

 

 “ I’m joking,” He chuckled, laugh full of mirth and proving his ex-wives right.

 

 “ But keeping him here for a bit longer wouldn’t hurt, scare him into thinking the men in black will show up and take him away if he talks.”

 

Lauren giggled, it was a good idea, good enough to try.

 

“ I could do it, would work. Jack Erikson may look like a man but when I talked to him, he was shaking like a boy who got sent to the principal’s office. I could tell him anything and he’d be too scared to question me.”

 

“Whatever it is,” Zoltan stood up, he needed to leave.

 

“ Tell me so I can at least explain it to my bosses, would hate to  have to find out through other channels,” He turned back and shot her a glare.

 

“ Got it boss,” Lauren gave him the thumbs up.

 

Lauren waited , she didn’t want him to suddenly walk in again. She needed him gone for the next part of her plan.

 

 

 

*****

 

Jack tossed and turned, kicking up a cloud of dust with each move of his. Which only served to irritate his airways even more. He had been irritated ever since they threw him in this dump of a room, he deserved better.

 

“ God, what did I do to you offend you?” He whispered, lip trembling with anger.

 

 He did have better and it was all there for him on the island.

 

Sure, he thought, Jessica may have been this freak with a sharp tongue , desire to insult everyone she met and inability to wear clothes that didn’t draw attention to her bountiful bust and perky butt but she at least had a less dusty room.

 

 Her pillows were more comfortable too and cleaner, his currents one were blackened from dust. Sweating in the poorly ventilated room only made it worse, the dust clinging to every sweat soaked part of him. He could have passed for a chimney sweep.

 

 He inhaled sharply , his exhaling turning into a hacking cough.

 

He’d give almost anything to get out of the room. Tossing and turning , he settled for sleeping on his left side, it was the easiest to fall asleep.

 

*****

 

She had done enough waiting, convinced that Zoltan was miles away before she locked the door.

 

She took a small key out from her breast pocket and unlocked her personal drawer, where she kept a red satellite phone, its back cover containing a few Korean words. There was only one number on it , the number of the person who gave her the phone.

 

A simple push of a button was all it took to call the man.

 

“ Mr. Park?”

 

There was considerable static but it wasn’t unsual, her friend’s government wasn’t one to keep up with technology, unless it was military.

 

“ Good evening Miss Anderson,” His English was proficient enough for her to understand over the static and strong Korean accent.

 

 “ How is my favourite communist doing?” She asked , her voice all saccherine.

 

“ No time for jokes Miss Anderson, we’ve been waiting for months. You promised us the formula months ago  and we’re no closer to getting it. Supreme Leader grows impatient,” He growled. He had good reason to be upset, failure was not tolerated in Pyongyang, just ask the team that went to the World Cup.

 

 Lauren sighed, amused as she shook her head.

 

“ My dear, I cannot just give it to you so easily. People would notice. However, the time is right and within ninety six fours, you can make your own soldiers to crush Seoul or whatever it is they want to do, the possibilities are endless.”

 

She could almost imagine a smile on the end, probably relief too since he had inherited the position only months before. Her previous middleman was a Miss Choi who had been switched one day without Lauren even being informed.

 

“ That is good news, what happened?” He enquired with an almost childlike curiosity, going against Lauren’s image of him as a Korean version of Zoltan.

 

“ Oh nothing much, just a little distraction to get all of America looking one way. Then I’ll give what you want.”

 

 “ Sounds...perfect. I’ll expect you in Yangon by the week’s end Miss Anderson. Bring the plans with you and all will be good,” He sounded elated, like a great weight being lifted.

 

“ Excellent Mr. Park, I will not disappoint. Goodbye and Heil Supreme Leader!”

 

Lauren hung up. Her next call could be done on the less secure company line.

 

“ Hello, Lieutenant Wilson?”

 

“W-what, who is it?” The voice on the other end answered back in between yawns. Lauren would normally berate them for the lack of military decorum but her mood was too good to let something as minor as that get in her way.

 

 

“ It’s me, Lauren.”

 

That was the cue for shouting the other end as Wilson woke his buddies up. Good, she thought, they knew what was coming.

 

 “ Sorry Ma’am, I didn’t know it was you. Wasn’t expecting such a late call.”

 

Lauren chuckled, “ No need to beat yourself up. You know what you have to do. Order 66.”

 

“ Y-you sure ma’am, you want us to shoot her down? But why?”

 

 “Simple my little pilot, we’ve received some very distressing reports from the men in white coats. She has a tumour in her brain, inoperable and it's causing increased aggression. We fear one day she’ll decide to leave her island and vent her anger on the helpless people of the Caribbean.”

 

More disbelief and questioning could be heard on the other end, Lauren waited for them to calm down.

 

 “ I-I see. Well, orders are orders. We’ll be on it,” He replied, disappointed but at least willing to carry out her orders.

 

“ Good, make sure she doesn’t get up after you’re done,” She said with force before hanging up.

 

Lauren reached for the whiskey bottle and began pouring herself another drink, this time to celebrate. For once, she’d get what she deserved. Over the years she had began to resent her job , from managing a multi-billion dollar company to being some highly paid babysitter , it could not have been more humiliating.

 

 Wallace, Zoltan and the big bitch herself would soon know how furious a scorned woman could.

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Please comment, leave your reviews and tell me how much like or hate it! 

Demolition Girl by Nostory
Author's Notes:

Yep, another week another chapter, on course to finish the story before the summer's end. 

 

Jessica was still asleep when two grey  F-35s flew over her house, turning sharply as they circled the perimeter of house. The loud roar of their engines was dampened by the walls and half a mile of altitude above the target.


 All the while she snoozed, gripping her blanket a little tighter as she dreamt of a more normal life, unaware of the two metallic demons flying high above.


 “ This doesn’t make sense, isn’t she supposed to be a gentle giant? “ Lieutenant Wilson said over the comms to the man in the other plane, his colleague Captain Rhodes, a man of African American descent fond of keeping a bushy mustache while his Caucasian counterpart preferred a more clean shaven look.


 “  I believe so but the reports don’t lie, she nearly killed a man on the island. They found him with  blood all over him. Said it was a sign of aggression and its incurable too,” He replied as he they completed another circle, looking for a trace of Jessica.


“Okay, confirm that target is indoors.Ready to engage on 3.”


“On 3,” Wilson repeated.


The first missiles hit the house dead centre , caving in the roof and showering Jessica with plaster and concrete, waking her to the sight of most of the roof gone. It was a massive hole , as big as she was tall.


“What the hell?”  She practically jumped out of bed,peering out into the hole, now doubling as a skylight.


  She could see the cracks in the wall and the smell of burnt concrete, the edges of the hole charred by the blasts.


 “ Okay, this isn’t natural,” Jessica ran from the hole, whatever was there would return soon. Her mind shifted through several gears from sleepyhead to wide awake, her life was in danger and while she knew she could take a hit , planes were a whole new ballgame.


  The only option was to run and there was only one way out. Jessica flung open the front door and stepped out. It might have been better to just burst through the wall but Jessica liked her house as it was.


  Unfortunately, both pilots  knew that. The second blasts hit her as soon as she cleared the house. Two short range missiles hitting square in the chest; Jessica didn’t even have time to scream as she was flung through a wall, creating a hole in it while she lay there.


“Uuuhhh…..” She pushed off the ground. Her knees were wobbly as she adjusted, mind fill with the thought that she could actually die today. She grasped her chest, feeling a few broken ribs but thankfully, none of it had pierced her lungs.


 Looking down, her shirt was charred but her skin had survived the heat; but not the impact as her ribs would attest. Now only her bra was hanging out, all red and no frills.


 “Come on Jessica, what do we tell death? Not today,” She stumbled as said a line her father often used, waiting for the next wave while her body healed. She turned her gaze up at the sky, hoping to spot them. She did, thanks to her eyes being fully adjusted to the morning light.  Two pale dots but more importantly, they left a contrail behind them.


“What did I do to you guys! Is it over Jack?!” She roared. If it was Jack, he’d be hearing from her soon.


 *****


 “Come on Jack, time to go,” The guard said as he rapped on the door.


Jack sat up, his arm still hurting but the thought of leaving this god forsaken room was enough to get him off the mattress. His shirt lay in a corner, he had taken it off to cool himself in the poorly ventilated room.


He soon realised it was easier to get out of a shirt with one than to put it back on.


“Give me a minute!” He grasped the shirt with his slinged arm while trying to fit it over.


“Hurry up Jack!” The voice grew more impatient as he knocked on the door.


 “ You could come in here and give me a hand, its not easy putting on a shirt with only one arm. You should try it some time!” Jack grunted as he struggled, pulling it over his good arm but sending it through the neck hole.


Trying again, he managed to get it through the right hole this time but it wasn’t fast enough.


 “ Ok, come on Jack!” The guard  was practically banging on the door now.


“Where are we going?” Jack asked as he slotted his slinged arm through the hole, relieved he got that out of the way.


 ******


 “Come on, where are you! “ Jessica ran down to the beach as she followed the route they chose. Right now, she could only see one of them and she was sure the tiny little bastard in the cockpit could see her too.


  “ I’m not afraid of you, I’m too big to fall!” Jessica beat her chest proudly before wincing, she’d forgotten about those ribs. Even her body couldn’t mend them that fast.


 ‘Where’s your friend huh? Your wimpy little-” She was thrown into the water by a blast to the back, throwing up pool sized quantities of seawater into the air. Jessica pushed herself up, the blow to the back hurting more than she imagined.


 “ Cowards, hitting a girl in the back,” she cursed as she stood up. Wading back to the shore, she counted her blessings for being so big, a smaller person would have died from that hit. She also noted that a smaller person wouldn’t even be in this situation.


 “ You wanna throw things right?” Jessica reached for the nearest coconut tree and yanked the knee high tree out, its roots shredded as she uprooted it.


 She then pulled out its long thin spindly leave until it was nothing but trunk and root. She turned slowly as she watched for the plane, gripping the tree when she spotted it, flying low. She smiled at the pilot’s hubris before throwing it like a javelin.


 “What the-” Rhodes exclaimed, pulling up quickly but luckily for him, it flew too low.


  “Didn’t expect that from her,” He panted , thanking his lucky stars for her poor aim.


“Well climb higher, she can see us,” Lieutenant Wilson said as a another tree missed him. He had to admit it, the girl was resourceful, coconut trees as javelins was something he’d never seen in his life until now.


  “That’s right, retreat in your little tin birds!” Jessica threw another tree at them, it missed but it seemed to be getting them to back off.


 Back in their planes, Wilson was getting worried. Their plan did not account for Jessica having ammunition, it was a simple bomb drop and that would be it.


 “What now? We’ll run out of missiles before we even kill her!”


  “ Hold on,” Rhodes said as he dived towards Jessica, he had a plan that was crazy but it could work.


 Jessica didn’t expect to see the plane diving towards her but prepared herself for its approach with another tree, there were plenty of them lining the coast.

It flew low enough for Jessica to make out the little dents on the wing and even look inside the cockpit and straight at the pilot, confidence coursing through her veins. They couldn’t hurt her and as it came close enough, she raised her arm over head, aimed and calmly hurled the tree.


  Rhodes had expected that and quickly turned on his side, allowing the projectile to fly past him where it then severed several other palm trees before embedding itself in the ground. Adjusting the plane to its standard horizontal approach, he then fired two of his missiles at Jessica.  She gasped, pupils dilating as she saw the missiles heading for her. Before she could move, both slammed into her chest and threw her back.


 *******


The guard flung open the door just as Jack finished putting on his shirt, aggrieved by how long Jack had taken.


 “What did I say about hurrying!” He hauled him up another guard came to assist.


“Where are we going?” Jack got on to his feet to avoid being dragged along.


 Neither guard responded as they walked Jack down a long empty hallway. Jack began to worry, this sort of thing never ended well in movies. If he was the hero he expected them to attack him.


 They finally stopped when they reached a loading bay where several trucks were parked, one of them had the engine running. Jack guessed it was the one Michael standing behind.


“Alright Jack, on your knees.”

“Wh-aaah!” Jack fell to his knees as one of the two nameless and stocky guards kneed him in the back of his knee.


 “Sorry mate,”He offered an apologetic look but Jack doubted his sincerity.


 “But we can’t let you go home, you know too much,” He looked down at Jack, the same look on his rugged face.


 “ I- I don’t, I know nothing except you’re Aussie,” Jack felt the hope draining away. His worst fears were confirmed, this was going down exactly like it did in the movies.


 Michael shook his head while the two guards stood there , eyes on Jack.


“ You know about Jessica and that is too much already. Now I am allowed to tell you where you’re going: Rockford Camp. More secure location and definitely less dusty,” He chuckled to himself.


 “Now-”


Jack stood up and headbutted Michael in the stomach, sending him to the ground and knocking the wind out of him.


  Emboldened by this, he turned his attention to the guards but they were faster than him , the closer of the two delivering a punch to his face and knocking him off his feet.


 “ Damn it , I had hoped you would come quietly but you had to choose the noisy way,” He stood over Jack, disappointed at what the latter did.


 “Lights out Jacky,” He delivered a punch on to his face, knocking Jack out cold.


*****


Jessica ran, blood all over her chest. She should be dead by now but whatever had happened to her was keeping her alive. Her spunk when dealing with the planes was gone, she had never felt so close to death since her brush with cancer.


 She headed to the place she hated most: the jungle. It was cramped but the canopy offered her a good hiding spot until they left. If they decided to give up but she didn’t know if that was even an option.


 She flung her arm out, pulverizing trees in her panicked state as she tried to hide but she could hear the jets closing on her, encouraged by her flight.


 As she tried to turn, she heard the sound of gunfire as bullets pelted her back, burying themselves under her skin as she cried out in pain, like being stabbed by hundreds of hundreds of needles.


  It was a sign, she thought to herself of how the tides had shifted. To be so low as to hit her in the back, those planes were practically hovering off the ground if they could shoot her in the back.


  She stumbled, pushing past a very unlucky piece of jungle flora before stopping in a clearing. She was starting to slow and her brain had made a very fatal mistake.


 Bullets were small enough to pass between the trees but a missile? That needed more room. She just gave him that.


“Oh shi-” Rhodes and Wilson emptied their rounds into her, bullets hitting from front and back, the latter firing from the front.


 She fell over, too weak to get up. In a last bid to stop them, Jessica weakly held up her hand, soaked in her own blood.


 “Should we let her go?” Wilson could see the pain and anguish on her face, tears were starting to mix with the blood on her face; she was becoming more human in his eyes with each second that passed.


 “Can’t, you know it and I know it. We got to make sure she is down or Zoltan will have our asses. Son you knew this when you signed up for the job. Jessica Chen is a potential threat to our nation and we just got the order to neutralise the threat,” Rhodes moved his thumb over the trigger button, ready to finish her off.


“ You’re right, I was weak.”


Wilson started first, firing his last two missiles into Jessica, then Rhodes fired one of his, saving the last one for something else. All three hit their targets and exploded in a ball of fire, Jessica barely had time to react. There was no scream, she didn’t have the energy for that.


 As the last hit, her raised hand went limp and fell by her side, her body bloodied and broken, eyes open and staring up into the heavens where her soul would go.


 Convinced she was dead, Wilson and Rhodes flew off, leaving only a broken giantess behind.


They should have stayed for something rather unusual happened, something no one expected. While she was on the brink of death, Jessica’s own body kicked into overdrive, repairing itself before Death could take her. From within, broken bones began to heal, damaged organs began to heal ,even her heart had been fixed. Punctured lungs made good as new, livers given a new lease of life, everything was mended


Next was her skin, burnt to a crisp from where the missiles had struck her, charred skin began to flake off, leaving on the red flesh exposed to the world. That too soon got a new covering of epidermis, no blotches or scars to give away the damage done to it.


Then finally, it brought out its final and biggest improvement. Her clothes began to tear, what was left of her top was shredded by her own body as it grew, her pert bottom tearing through her shorts like a snake shedding its now too small skin. Her arms and legs lengthened, pushing out in all directions as the spilled out of the crater she was in.


 All that was left of her clothes were her bra and panties, already red before the attack. Both strained against her expanding body before it decided she was big enough and stopped. Under the morning sun and eerie silence of the island, Jessica Chen lay there, good as new but unaware of her new body.


 



 

End Notes:

Please comment! 

Convict by Nostory
Author's Notes:

Not too much Jessica here but I'm sorry, the next one will have plenty of her!

 

When Jack came to, the first thing he noticed was that he was behind several dull grey metal bars. Michael stood there, a great big smirk on his face while he smoked a lit cigarette, exhaling clouds of nicotine laced vapour with each breath.

 

There were a few other guards in army green uniforms there but none of them paid attention to him.

 

 “Where am I?” He asked, his brain flooded with cries of pain from all over his body; his knees and face in particular shouted the loudest.

 

 Michael took his cigarette out, tapping it as hot ash fell to the floor, clasping it between his thumb and index finger.

 

“Your new home,” Michael gestured with his arm behind Jack.

 

Jack turned and saw...well it was better than the previous room they shacked him up in. It had a metallic toilet bowl with no privacy whatsoever. With a window that was at best a rectangular hole in the concrete with metal grills crisscrossing it. Still, it wasn’t the dust capital of the world.

 

“I ought to sue your arse off,” He threatened but it didn’t seem to scare Michael, it only made him laugh his arse off.

 

 “ Really? Way I see it, you attacked my men here. We’re just holding you until a trial date can be set,” Michael stepped closer to the cell, stopping with his nose inches from the bars.

 

 “ When will that be? When can I see my lawyer?” Jack did not believe that, the whole thing stank of lies and deceit.

 

Michael shrugged his shoulders lightly, “ I don’t know, you committed a crime against the military, there is no lawyer for that, little boy. You should know better,” He said it with force, enough to demoralise Jack.

 

 He held up his hands, hoping Michael would throw him a lifeline. He didn’t dare look at Michael, he could feel the latter’s  eyes burning a hole in his skull.

 

 “ Look mate, I don’t know anything about Jessica. I don’t even remember what happened. I think I have amnesia, the last few days are like a blank canvas, there’s nothing there,” He said hysterically.

 

Michael placed the cigarette in his mouth and inhaled sharply, the lit end glowing brighter as Michael’s lungs pushed oxygen through it. Out came smoke, straight into Jack’s face, the latter coughing as he tried to expel the irritant from his lungs.

 

“Well MATE, I can’t help you there. You’ll have to wait. How long, I don’t know? Don’t really care either,” He said as he walked out.

 

Jack slumped against the wall, eavesdropping on the other guards in the room. He didn’t even have a cellmate although that thought became more appealing when he realised the upside of being the only person to relieve himself on that toilet seat.

 

Still, he looked out at the window and felt regret,that it was all of his own doing that got him here. What exactly did he do to deserve all this? He rapped himself on the head, hoping it was all a bad dream. His worst run in with the law before this was going sixty miles in a fifty five mile zone, that was it.

 

 Surely, the cavalry would come in and save him. His parents would bail him? Maybe, by some miracle Jessica would do it. He could imagine her standing over the cell, pulling off the roof with her otherworldly strength.

 

A tear ran down his eye when he realised how that was impossible, Jessica would never save him. He had treated her like dirt, after she saved his sorry ass twice. Crushing those dogs was easy but he had insulted her even more after that. His apology, sincere as it was, didn’t seem to register on any level to her, her face emotionless.

 

“ Ah what the hell, she probably forgot about me already. I’m nothing to her,” He muttered to himself.

 

Outside, Michael stepped into an empty storeroom and dialled his phone.

 

“Come on , pick up you Yankie twit,” He said to himself as the dialtone  played.

 

“Michael? What is it?” Lauren asked , sounding bothered.

 

“Well Jack is safe and he’s up, already mouthing off about suing me.”

 

“Good, just keep him there until the deal is done, I can’t risk him ruining everything.” Michael rolled his eyes, of course she’d ignore the mouthing off part, it was always about her.

 

“ The money has already been transferred to a private Venezuelan account for us to access. You’ll come over when I give you the signal.”

 

 “Right boss but…” He scratched the back of his neck worryingly, he hadn’t mentioned it to her but something bugged him.

 

“What is it?” Lauren said, trying to yank the question out.

 

“ It seems a bit harsh to have her killed, that’s all. She’s a sweet girl, kind of sheltered and uneducated about the world out there but nothing awful,” He said.

 

Lauren laughed, laughing as if Michael had cracked joke of the year. Michael didn’t get it, Jessica was dead and she was laughing?

 

 “ Oh Michael, I never intended for her to die. Order 66 was conceived by Zoltan when he feared Jessica would grow out of control. However, that was made for a one hundred and forty foot tall Jessica, two hundred feet Jessica is made of much sturdier stuff.”

 

“Why do it?”

 

“ Why?” Lauren blurted, “ Because I cannot move without Zoltan breathing down my neck every time Jessica so much as farts without his permission. I need a distraction. When Jessica wakes up, she’ll be mad. She’ll want answers and she will find them; but not without inciting chaos and panic. The world isn’t and will never be ready for a girl like her, she doesn’t truly get it but it doesn’t matter, she’s served her purpose. Got it?”

 

“Got it, over and out,” Michael said. He didn’t feel remorse but this one was different, he’d attended Jessica’s sixteenth birthday; he had watched her grow up, he never knew any of his previous targets. You haven’t truly seen everything until you watch a giant teenager cut into a cake the size of two classrooms, plus all the poignant stuff she had with her father.

 

 He pushed back any tears that tried to form ,this was the job; this was his career and he’d finish the job he was hired to do. His ability to carry out tasks deemed squeamish to others was exactly why he was in demand; not that it made for happy memories afterwards.

 

********

 

Jessica woke up, the sun hanging lower as blue sky began to turn orange. She guessed it to be the late afternoon and confirmed it  after spotting the sun hanging low in the sky, stripped by horizontal lumps of clouds. Jessica didn’t know how long she was out, it could have been anything from hours to months.

 

 However she could spot a sunset when she saw it, she’d been on this island for so long she could point to the exact spot on the horizon where the sun would sink into and also the spot it would make its daily ascension into the heavens.

 

Jessica began to notice a tight pain around her shoulders and waist. As she stood up, causing various oddly shaped tree trunks to fall off her, she identified the problem. Her bra and panties were too small. Strange since all of her clothes fit her to a T.

 

 “God, did I put on weight?” She stood up and looked down, her breasts pushing out from all sides as they tried to break free. She considered tearing her bra off and letting her jugs hang free but the thought of nudity was an abhorrent idea to her.

 

Jessica remembered she had been bombed to within an inch of her life so she chose her next step carefully, her body although healed probably needed some careful handling.

 

Her first step said no; there was no muscle strain or any shot of pain that told her to stop what was doing and rethink her next move.

 

 That in itself was a surprise, was her body that good at healing? All those bullet holes in her back, the feeling of her body being used as a human pinata , all of it was good.

 

She took more careful steps but the lack of pain, Jessica took bigger steps until she felt safe to resume her normal walk. The first thing she did ? Head for home.

 

 It would have been a good idea, if home was still standing. Jessica arrived to see her house totally destroyed, not even a pillar was left standing. Jessica’s face contorted itself into anger, the only building she could normal now lay in ruins!

 

 “ F-fu-screw you pilots! My couch is gone, my wonderful velvet couch!” Jessica waded into the pile of concrete and wood, hoping to find something she could salvage from it. Her tablet would have been nice.

 

She did find it , broken into two with the glass shattered into thousands of minute shards. Jessica tossed it aside as she grunted in frustration. So they destroyed her home but more importantly, why had they done it?

 

 She hadn’t figured it out an answer while running and now when all was quiet amongst the ruins of her home, none came to her. What was clear though, was that she could not stay here anymore. They had taken her home.

 

 Looking out at the setting sun, she knew only one option: Find them and get her answers. Jessica smiled hopefully as she looked at horizon; she knew where the planes went once they left her island, their contrails painting a giant arrow in the sky for her to follow. The boats were no different, they tended to follow the trail left behind by the planes.

 

 She wasted no time in stepping into the water, it felt cool under the influence of the waning sun. As it rose up and engulfed her body, she began to wonder one thing: How would the world react to her? She had never been out there since was twelve so it would be at the very least, a novel experience. Whether she was ready didn’t matter, that had long since been decided by powers beyond her control.

 

 

 

*******

 

“ Michael, why am I hearing reports of Order 66?”  Zoltan asked. Michael wished he hadn’t called, this was not the right moment.  

 

Michael had meant to call but he had to drive down to Leighton all the way from Rockford Camp in the north, a fifty mile journey that took two hours of continuous driving.

 

 “ Sorry boss, it got awfully crowded every time I tried to make a call,” Michael turned down a corridor, looking for someone. He couldn’t ask for him, that might create a trail of breadcrumbs for people to follow.

 

 “ You’re right, Lauren sent it through and it seems they pulled it off too. So far no word on if she survived,” He took another turn, miffed at Leighton’s floor planner, the corridors were endless and winding.

 

 He stopped suddenly, causing a small intern to crash into his back; Michael apologised before answering that annoying buzz from the phone.

 

 “ Why was I not informed?” Michael took caution at the aggressive tone Zoltan adopted, it was like watching a volcano leak magma. You knew the eruption was close but there was nothing you could do about it.

 

Michael spotted his target and if he didn’t move now, he’d lose him. Unfortunately that meant hanging up on a ready to explode Colonel. Screw it, he’d do it now and suffer later.

 

“Not now, I’ll talk to you later, got to see someone about something important,”He hung up just as he heard a yell from the other end.

 

Michael moved quickly, his steps louder as his boots hit the ground , drawing Wallace’s attention. The latter was packing, ready to head home but had stopped once he heard Michael coming in.

 

“ Can I help you Michael?” Wallace smiled warmly, twisting the knot in Michael’s gut.

 

Michael shut the door and advanced on him, looking very guilty.

 

“ Don’t repeat anything I told you here okay?” Wallace nodded, unsure of where this was going but in a secretive company like Leighton,  it wasn’t unusual to hear this phrase bandied about.

 

 “ Good because they put in Order 66, Jessica might not be alive but we can’t be sure,” Wallace’s pupils grew at least two sizes. His hand started to tremble as his knees grew weak. He had to lean on his desk for support.

 

“ Goodness,” He placed a hand on his forehead, had he heard correctly? They used it on his little girl?

 

 “ Why? Why would you even do that to my girl?” He asked in anguish, tears congealing.

 

Michael felt terrible, Jessica was nearly family to him. Watching her father take the news of his daughter’s possible passing was terrible to watch; the knot in his stomach now unbearably tight.

 

“ I didn’t but she might be alive, they never updated the protocol. I know you hated them but the weapons used were designed for a smaller girl, not the Jessica of today.”

 

Wallace looked at him with barely concealed rage, veins throbbing and fists all balled up, when he spoke it came out as a growl, “What do you want? I know I hated them but Lauren forced me to create them for that impossible scenario: the rogue giantess. So I did it and now I have, they finally use it on her!”

 

 He fell on to Michael who thought it was an attack but as he held the scientist in his arms, he realised Wallace was crying. Michael , in a rare moment of compassion, patted him on the shoulder.

 

“ I’m sorry but I have a plan to save her. I will confirm this when I can but for now, lets assume she lives,” Michael said. It was far more comforting than to believe the other scenario.

 

“ Right. Tell me what do, ” Wallace dried his eyes with his sleeves, tissue nowhere to be found.

 

“I think she might leave, swim to the nearest city for islands and from there, no matter how the people receive her...you have to find her , tell her to find Jack,” Michael held his tongue. He wished he could reveal more but any more would betray the mission.

 

“ W-what’s going on with Jack? And how do you know she’ll head for Florida, or even America?”

 

“She’s a smart girl, she knows which direction to go. Plus we’re storing her on an island a hundred miles from the mainland so it isn’t too hard. Just know that Jack is being held at Rockford Camp , tell her to find him there before something terrible happens. Now go but dry your eyes out first,” Michael reached into his pocket and handed Wallace a tissue.

 

“What makes you think she’ll want to save him after what you guys did to her?” Wallace wiped his eyes and nose gently as he as replied.

Michael smiled knowingly, “ Because you are the one person in the world she will listen to without question. She loves you and if you tell her to save Jack,she would do it.”

 

He chuckled slowly, “ Which would make you the most powerful person in the world, not Jessica. I bet she’d give her life for you, do anything to make you proud.”

Wallace listened silently but nodded, “ Okay, I’ll keep an eye out for her.”

 

“Good.”



 

 

End Notes:

Don't be scared, come on up and tell what me you think about the story, doesn't matter if you love it or hate it, just tell me! Leave a comment below!

Goddesszilla by Nostory
Author's Notes:

The end is coming, about 5 or 6  chapters to go after this one and then its over. This summer will see the end of all my active stories then  the next phase comes in , sequels and new stories set in the sandboxes of vgiv, The Doctor and my own. 

Jessica didn’t know how long she had swam but she guessed it to be hours as she treaded water several hundred feet from the city of Miami. She guessed it was Miami, having grown up in the area due to her father’s work with Leighton and she recognised the many stalls set up around the beach, packed with people buying and browsing various food items. There was even a large tent nearby, with what looked like a small carnival , complete with games and entertainment for people.


And there were plenty of people , much to her dismay. Although none had noticed her head bobbing up and down with the waves,a handy boost to her mission.


“Great, the one day I decide to visit America and it's packed to the brim,” she complained to herself.


 Her hair was slick after hours in the ocean, pushed back behind her shoulders as she scanned the beachfront. Nobody was tanning themselves so she’d have a clear path.


 She looked down, wishing she didn’t have to show up in underwear. Resigning herself to her skimpy outfit, she paddled forward until her feet touched the sandy ground. Strange, she thought. Jessica had a clear idea of how far from shore her feet would touch down on the seabed but this time, it was quite a bit further than she thought.


 She didn’t have time to think as by now, people had spotted the giant woman and began to point and in the era of the smartphone , whip out their phones and take many pictures. Jessica looked down at them as she raised herself to shore, gallons upon gallons of water falling off. She appeared to move in slow motion as each muscle in her pulled her body free of the ocean.


 When she reached the sand, Jessica noticed all of the beach had stopped to stare.


“Hi,” She waved at them, flashing her brightest smile inspite of the circumstances.Maybe they wouldn’t run. She was wrong, they did. Screaming their heads off too.


 “Hey, that’s not very nice! I’m big but as you can see, I’m a human being and not Godzilla! You’d be lucky if Godzilla even looked like me!” She frowned but she wasn’t too disappointed with them as a path began to open up.


Jessica stepped over the multitude of footprints in the sand , dripping seawater all over as the crowd fled into the city. She carefully stepped around and over them, those directly below her getting quite the view of her perky butt as she stepped over them. The one thing she didn’t like: their speed. She didn’t want come too close but  they weren’t fast enough to outrun her mile long legs.


Stepping on them wasn’t an option, Jessica didn’t fancy murdering people at all. So she watched, watched the lanes they took and where they fled to , making sure they could at go somewhere.

 When she stepped forward, she felt a  tear in her panties. Jessica felt her butt and sure enough, there it was, her oversized butt had destroyed the last pair of underwear she ever owned and made her moon everyone.


 “Crap,” She looked around for something, something to wear. All of the food stalls were too small but the tentage, now that looked big enough. She reached for it and found it tethered to the ground. Nothing a little elbow grease never solved, she thought. Using more strength, the hooks broke and she was left with a large piece of waterproof cream coloured tent.


 “ Okay, anyone peeks at me while I’m changing, he or she will get it from one!” She looked around but nobody bothered to look back, they were all too fixated on running from her.


 She tore it straight down the middle and tied one half around her curvy hips. She smiled, her dad used to say that she had child bearing hips whenever he taught her about Chinese culture.


“Sorry Papa but unless Leighton’s stowed a giant man away somewhere, these hips won’t bear any children,” She chuckled to herself as tied a knot at the side. She had wanted a sarong but it only fell mid-thigh so it looked like a mini-skirt. Reaching under it, she tore the remainder of her panties and dropped it to the ground.


Next was her bra, it wasn’t tearing but the straps were cutting into her shoulder. Jessica unhooked it and let out a sigh of relief, her chest finally free of such suffocating constraints.


She threw it some distance where it crashed to the sandy ground with a distinctive whump.


She wiggled her hips, testing her new outfit while stretching, making sure her curves wouldn’t tear the thing at any point. She imagined she’d have to do quite a lot of hard running during this spontaneous sojourn.


With the crowds now some distance away, Jessica took her first steps into the city. Her first steps on to asphalt proved too much for it, the roads cracking and creating web like patterns with every step.


“Gosh, I thought I’d feel small. So much for the big city,” Jessica peered over rows of buildings that frankly, disappointed her. She was aware of her colossal body but weren’t these towers of steel and concrete supposed to be bigger? Right now she could look over the top of at least four fifths of the building here.


 Jessica carefully stepped around cars, parked and abandoned by owners trying to get away from her. She paused at a building with very reflective glass panels, her own reflection staring back at her. She stared back at the tall, rather stacked girl, it was one of the few structures taller than her. Jessica had only seen her own body in parts, Leighton never got a full body mirror so to see all of her at once...it was amazing to see how much she had changed since leaving home as a scared twelve year old Amazon.


She leaned in, examining her own face. Her pointed nose, a gift from her Spanish mum but the rest of her, her eyes especially, came from dear Wallace. Except for her tan, enhanced by years of beach living.

For the people hiding from her inside, it was heart stopping to see her lean in, those chocolate pupils staring back at you. Others below glimpsed the rest of her body and a few less morally challenged  individuals chose to snap pictures of her chest, stomach and legs.


 All watched Jessica, wondering what her next move would be, busty chest rising and falling with each breath, her toned stomach with abs harder than granite undulating like a wave.


A loud roar shook the glass around her stomach, sending people away from it.A terrified businessman hid behind an overturned table, the only people not doing so were because of the lack of hiding space. The latter group got to watch as Jessica’s helipad sized hand moved up to massage it.


 Jessica looked down, the hunger within her had came so suddenly but as she thought more, being beaten to within an inch of your life, recovering from that in a matter of hours and then swimming god knows how many miles to Miami ought to leave you starving. She looked around the rapidly emptying  streets, no food at all. Eating people was definitely out, Jessica sticking her lifeboat sized tongue out in disgust for even thinking that.


She turned away from the full body mirror she had and scanned the area for something; a restaurant, a fast food joint, pub or even convenience store. She spotted something, a little hot dog cart left behind by its owner.


 “Sorry everyone but I’m hungry and I got to eat,” Jessica went for it and using her nail, sliced through two inch steel like it was paper. She shook it like one might shake a container of Tic Tacs, buns and a variety of uncooked hot dog tumbling on to her hand.


Her brow slid down in disappointment, this was hardly enough but it would have to do ,she told herself.


  She tossed the food into her mouth, her saliva soaking it into a pinkish brown mush before she swallowed.


 “Not enough,” Jessica grunted as she searched high and low when spotted something at the end of the street: A Walmart, with its cheerful blue and yellow words calling out to her, lights still on which could only mean fresh food. Her mood picked up, she’d definitely get enough to satisfy her ravenous stomach. Patting it in delight , she strode over, steps quickening in anticipation of the meal ahead.


 Inside though, the mood had already been tense. In particular, Caitlin was there, picking up some groceries of her own when news of the giantess hit the city. She wanted to flee via her own car, drive it back to Palm Creek where she stayed, courtesy of Jack.


The employees of the supermarket and some very alarmed members of the public quashed any notions of fleeing. They barricaded themselves inside, insisting it was for everyone’s good. A large Hispanic man going only by Carlos, his name tag identified as such insisted they build wall of trollies to protect themselves from it.


Caitlin hid herself in the vegetable  corner while people piled trolleys on top, chaining them together while outside, the giantess stood there , as if she were trying to do something. Caitlin just wanted to be home, the thought of being killed by this creature driving her insane.


When she came towards them, everyone fell back behind the barrier. A few brave and possibly unwise souls grabbed whatever they found; largely shovels, hammers although one guy found a nail gun lying about and quickly loaded it with batteries and nails.

 

They moved fast but so did she, her feet in the parking lot within minutes as she stood there. Inside, everyone watched with bated breath as she pondered her next. When she bent down, knees touching the floor, they knew what would follow.


“Sorry, I don’t want to do this but I’m so hungry,” She moaned, her voice muffled but clear enough to be understand. No one knew what was coming until something hit the ceiling with such force it cracked the tiles just above them, showering plaster all over.


 The next blow came, breaking open the ceiling and revealing her face. The nail gun guy fired a volley straight at her. Jessica held up a hand, each nail failing to penetrate her skin, falling back down with its tip blunted.


 “So sorry but I’m hungry and I understand how freaky it is to see me, the biggest person in the world but I got my reasons to be here,” Jessica spoke apologetically while widening the hole, larger chunks of plaster and concrete falling down.


 Jessica soon grew tired of enlarging the hole and resorted to pulling the roof off in one piece, placing it in the carpark gently to avoid any further scares. Now she could see the layout of the store clearly and where all the good food was.


 Jessica eyed the produce section, it's green vegetables and rainbow of fruits appealed to her after eating some rather tasteless buns and raw hotdogs.


“Er...you can bill the Leighton Corporation for this, I didn’t bring my wallet with me,” Jessica reached down for a platter of vegetables. She could cauliflower, broccoli, lettuce and a ton of other leafy greens. Anyone near it soon put distance between it, only Caitlin stayed near, too afraid to even move.


 Jessica brought the wooden containers to her mouth and tilted it back, all of the vegetables sliding towards her gaping maw. She was so hungry that when it was all done, Jessica swallowed whole, letting out a little belch at the end.


 “Sorry,” Jessica didn’t waste any more time, eyeing some sweet fruits this time.


Down below, Caitlin shifted uncomfortably as she watched Jessica put away enough food to feed everyone in the supermarket for a week. Her mouth could fit a car or two without problem and, she gulped, that meant people. She could in theory swallow a man whole.


Caitlin screamed for help but none dared move as her hands came down, seemingly for her. In her panic, she failed to notice the rows of fruits next to her and grasped them for support. Jessica lifted them, Caitlin holding on to it without thinking. Her loud screams were for nothing as no one came to help.


Her hand slipped and she hung on with one arm before Jessica finally noticed. She easily pulled Caitlin from it, bringing the terror stricken woman up to her face.


“Sorry, I didn’t see you there,” Jessica rolled her about, using her thumb to feel her body for injuries.


“Nope, you’re not hurt all. Say, you’re kind of pretty. Your boyfriend must be pretty worried huh? I assume you have a boyfriend, a girl like you definitely has one,” Jessica’s pupil watched her, Caitlin unnerved by it size, worse still, by how her skin could stop a nail gun without so much as drawing blood.


“ Sorry you guys got caught up in it. You and the rest of what I think is Miami,” Jessica set Caitlin down on the floor where she scurried back to join the rest of the group, shivering from her brush with death.


Once done, Jessica left. She didn’t have to wait long for her next obstacle, a line of police cars with policemen behind them , pointing their guns at her.


“Hello officers, would you care to let a girl pass?” She stood there with her hand on her hip. She doubted their guns could hurt her, the maniac with the nail gun had failed.


 “ Sorry but we can’t let you do that. You’re causing a lot of problems in this city,” a voice answered from below.


 “Oh come on now! I’m just tall, surely you could let that one slide. It isn’t illegal to be tall now is it?” Jessica chuckled.


She leaned in, hands on her knees for balancing, those men in blue pointing up at her.


“Now,” Her breath hit them and someone rather stupidly fired straight at her, hitting her on the nose.


“I’ve been locked up on an island for over a decade now.Surely you would let me come out and smell the roses wouldn’t you? You can also stop shooting me, your bullets can’t hurt me,” She stated, pointing at a rather guilty looking guy.


“ Yeah you, shooting a defenceless little girl like me,” Her lips pushed out in a pout.  


“You should be ashamed of yourself,” Jessica stood up straight, just in time to spot a helicopter heading towards her.


It looked military , she knew from the stencil font that said ‘United States Military’ on it.  Plus there these huge gun barrels on its fins, she guessed they were machine guns.


“ Giant, please stand down,” said a soldier inside over the speaker.


“Not until you get me Colonel Soros or whatever rank he has now. I want to know why he got my house destroyed. What did I do to make everyone so mad at me? ” Jessica looked straight on at the helicopter, displaying none of the light wit she had when dealing with the police.


 Instead of answering, Jessica got a hail of bullets straight on her chest. She held up her arms instinctively to block but she soon realised none of it was actually hurting her.


“Ha! Your puny little pellets can’t hurt me,” She laughed but perhaps it was too soon for a missile hit in her the chest, sending her stumbling back. This time though, she managed to regain her balance and looking down, there was some charring but her skin had survived with a slight redness from the heat.

Jessica spotted the owner of the culprit, those F-35’s from earlier were back to dole out more pain.


“Okay, that hurt a little bit more than I thought but it seems like you boys and your toys couldn’t even scratch me,” Jessica angrily waved her fist at them. Another volley of guns and missiles followed.She tried to grab a missile and to her surprise, she managed to hold it in hand although it took all of her strength to keep it there before sending it up into the air where it exploded overhead.


 “Alright,” She began to run , jumping over the policemen and looking for the quickest road out of town. Apart from those men in blue , no one else was around so that made running down the narrow roads.


As the missiles came flying in , Jessica began to worry for the town’s people. The disregard they showed, firing at her without even thinking about civilians.


So far they were accurate or perhaps it was because shooting at Jessica was akin to hitting that proverbial barn door. Either way,Jessica couldn’t afford to let it go on for longer or risk hurting people.


Still at full sprint, she continued her run but made sure to move inland while her attacks pursued her with no mercy, bullets bouncing off her back. The missiles were more painful but nothing she couldn’t handle. In fact, she was amazed at how her body had adapted, from nearly dead to barely hurt, she liked the new change.


 After running through a maze of roads, she spotted an exit, presumably to suburbia. It would do, she thought. Jessica ran down it, trying her best not to step on any cars or vehicles. All three pilots were amazed at her top speed, her gazelle like legs gave her a velocity they estimated to be on par with a Formula One driver, perhaps more if she had another gear or two to change to.


Once out, Jessica looked back at the planes, still pursuing her. She stopped briefly, looking at where the road would take her. Jessica guessed to more homes and whoever wanted her dead, clearly didn’t care about collateral damage.


Deciding where to go would be hard but for now, she chose isolation. The swamp would be a good place , she thought. She didn’t know where but ran towards the most heavily wooded area she could find, there were less chances of people being there.


 After that, she didn’t know where to go but hoped to think of one soon, one thing was clear to her ever since she arrived: This world wasn’t and will never be suited for a girl her size. She needed a new home fast.


 

End Notes:

Please comment!

Discovery by Nostory
Author's Notes:

Quite a scattered chapter but it comes together soon, I promise! 

“ What the bloody hell is wrong with you?” Zoltan roared at Michael, sitting as far away from him as he could. He had been through both Iraq wars but none of that compared to Zoltan’s wrath. In the conference room at Leighton, a thirty inch television screen played the latest news from Miami, showing Jessica causing chaos and panic with her mere presence. He could have been eating a very relaxing dinner but here he was, stuck in an office with Michael after nightfall trying to wring out information from him.



“ L-look I had to run errands, dangerous errands where I couldn’t afford to be interrupted. It is critical that I complete them. Which I did but,” Michael looked back at television, shaky camera footage from civilians as Jessica changed into something more comfortable.


 “It seems I was a little late,” He turned back to Zoltan, the General’s nostrils flaring. If they flared anymore, he thought Zoltan would be shooting white smoke out of them.


 “ First I find out someone ordered Jessica killed then she shows up on American soil and creates our very own Watergate. Well done! Are you still working for Lauren? Because that,” Zoltan pointed straight at the screen, “ sounds like something you’d do for her. I don’t know why she is doing it but there has to be a more tangible reason than to fuck around with Order 66.”


 Michael shook his head, “ I’ve always worked for you, ever since you doubled my paycheck in 2009.”


 Zoltan snorted, skeptical over his claim of loyalty.


“I’ll take it for now. Do you know where Wallace is? I’ve tried calling the man but he is uncontactable. Starting to think he might have planned his own daughter’s breakout. Pretty risky too but-” He stopped as he looked behind Michael and at the screen. He had never stopped watching but as Jessica leaned into a building, he saw something off, mouth slightly ajar.


“S-she’s bigger,” He pointed behind.


Michael turned back again, “ Looks the same to me. How can you even tell?”


“I met my first wife in that building, she worked for JP Morgan. Jessica shouldn’t be able to look into the top floors, she’s only 195 feet tall, she should be somewhere around the 20th floor, that looks like the 25th floor. It doesn’t add up,” he pulled up a file on her, pointing at it.


“Yep,” Michael whistled, “ That’s some serious OCD right there,” That earned him a death glare from Zoltan, but it was worth it but Michael kept that to himself.


“ I know I’m right. So where’s Wallace?” He closed the file and put it away.


“ I sent him away after Order 66 happened, told him to take some time off. Disappear for a bit. I can honestly say I have no idea where he went but,” He smiled knowingly, a genius level idea forming in his head.


“We find Jessica, we might find him.You can ask him all the questions all you want,” He leaned back, relaxing against his chair.


 “Good idea but if the man is smart, he’ll stay invisible. President Richards is already demanding to know why we never informed him of a biological weapon like her.I’ll need to fly up to Washington, brown nose for a bit and tell him not to shoot at her.”


“Any casualties?” Michael asked.

“None, a woman is claiming Jessica tried to eat her and a few want to sue the city for Jessica stepping on their cars but no actual dead people. Good too, those idiots actually dared to shoot at her in Miami,” He rapped his fingers against the table, frustrated by how everything was going.


“ Good, more problems,” Michael said sarcastically, only ticking off Zoltan more who glared with the intensity of a small sun.


“ I’ll need to deliver a press conference soon,” Zoltan looked troubled by the attack but he fought the urge to vent.


“After I spoon feed President Richards the standard ‘We’re dealing with it as best as we can’ shtick,” Zoltan formed quotations marks in the air.


“And he swallows it. First though, we need to find the giant woman we misplaced,” That thought was most uneasy. How do you lose a two hundred foot giantess? It was like misplacing a redwood in a sea of bushes.


No matter though, he had to find her or his career would be over. His and Lauren, the mere thought of the latter made his blood boil.He’d deal with her too.


*******


“Sasquatch!” The wrinkly elderly man screamed, his pale wrinkled skin illuminated by the waning quarter moon as Jessica rose up from the river, breasts bared while her lower half remained submerged. Her wet hair clung to hair, covering up her areolae. Jessica wiped the excess water from her face, knowing very well that she had a visitor. Strange, she thought, to find someone in the swamps of Florida.


She had wanted to find Wallace, her father would know what's going on but she couldn’t just walk up to Leighton, she had to find someone or some way to get to him without alerting the world to her presence. Which meant she didn’t need this man sneaking peeks at her goodies, incensing her to no end.


“ Sasquatch? Do I look like a hairy ape thing to you?” Jessica pointed at her chest, chuckling as she waded to shore. She shook her hair dry, showering the terrified geriatric gentleman with her a shower of river water.

The man fell back but Jessica paid him no attention as she put on her clothes. He watched her dress herself, his grey eyes watching her in the poorly light surroundings. Jessica had no such problems as she turned all of attention on to him, probably trying to get to his car. No, she thought, he would bring the entire USAF on her. Too risky.


He let out a yelp as Jessica pinched his sides and pulled him close. Her eyes, unlike his, were adjusted to the murkiness of the night and she could easily see him whereas his own failing eyes struggled to make out her visage.


 “ What do you want with me?” He asked.


Jessica offered her most peaceful and reassuring smile, “ I just want to talk.”


 “Wait, you’re the giant woman who attacked Miami!” Thank you captain obvious, she thought.


Jessica nodded, “And not the finger sized creature you mistook me for.”

He wondered what she meant but as Jessica shifted her fingers about, he realised she meant her own fingers! His  heart felt weak , to call Sasquatch little;what an idea!


“ I also didn’t attack Miami, I came here for answers. People destroyed my home and I intend to find out why,” Jessica opened up her hand and let him stand on her palm.


“ Heard you took out a supermarket,” He said respectfully.


She shook her head gently, “I was hungry! I couldn’t exactly call Dominoes for a delivery could I?”


The man chuckled, breaking the slightly tense atmosphere, “ No you couldn’t. Now miss...how do I address you?”


“Just call me Jessica. What about you?”


“Walt,” He answered, unsure where this surreal conversation would even  go, how do you talk to a giant ?


“Walt, that’s a little like my dad’s name. He’s your size , in case you were wondering. There isn’t a magical race of giants out there, I’m one of a kind. So far. So Walt, you want to tell me why you were peeping at me while I washed up? Being a dirty old man isn’t good, not at all,” Her tone became more serious and so did her expression, her smile disappearing and replaced by a more downcast face.


“I-I heard something loud , water splashing so I stopped the car to take a look.”


“Not very smart are you Walt? What if I were a bear or alligator, you’d be supper for them. Luckily for you I’m not as dangerous as any of them,” She eyed him, he was scared out of his mind. Just like the people back in Miami, making her heart sink a level or two. Was she as intimidating as King Kong?




“I’m going to give you the benefit of doubt Walt, that you really thought I was some strange animal,”She could feel the relief emanating from him.


“Now I have to make a move, you can either come along or I can let you go but,” She raised her finger up.


“You have to promise me not to tell anyone I was here.Or I might come find you,” Jessica was half-serious about it.


 “Now, where is your car? An old man like couldn’t have just walked into the middle of the jungle?”


 He pointed beyond some trees, Jessica made a note to stay away from there. Roads tend to attract traffic and if anyone saw her, she would have to leg it.


“ Okay,I won’t follow. But remember our deal,” She set him down and watched him amble away. Once convinced he had left, she stood up and walked off, the old bugger would probably tell everyone he saw her anyway. Just her luck, she thought.


“In one day, I’ve been bombed,shot at and now horny old men try to peep at me while I bathe! Just perfect!” She swung her arm out and obliterated a mangrove tree unlucky to be in its way, continuing on.


 Sooner or later someone would have answers, she thought. She just needed to keep track of civilization, she’d need to raid more supermarkets soon.


 


*******


“Sorry, could you turn that up?” Jack gestured from behind the bars. He had been feeling down but when he heard reports of a giant woman attacking Miami, he knew who it was and why she was there.


 “Why?” The tall soldier with the crew cut shot back.


“I need to know if she is coming this way, my life might be in danger!” He shook the bars as hard as he could; which equated to no shaky bars, just him looking like a shaved ape.


The guard chuckled to himself, “ We’re perfectly safe. She was seen heading towards the swamps. Probably eating an alligator or one of those inbred swamp people.”

“No! I made her mad, that’s why she is here. To get to me,” Jack answered back.


The guard came closer until he was just a couple of feet away.


“Are you ill or something? Prison driving you nuts? This freak just came out of the sea like a kaiju and you think you had something to do with her? I mean I don’t mind getting close to those jugs,” He held his hands out from his chest as if to show how well endowed Jessica was.


 “ But you are out of your mind!”


“But I-” Jack leapt back as a baton smacked against the metal, making a dull groan.


“Enough with your crazy rants! Now shut up and keep your conspiracy theories to yourself before I beat you with my stick!” He waved his baton around threateningly, reminding Jack of the beating that landed him in here.It was enough to make him slink away quietly back to his bed.


“Good, now stay there.”


**********


Michael sifted through Lauren’s drawer, pulling out folder after folder in the hopes of gathering evidence against her. He flipped through them, adding to a growing pile of papers and notes, some printed if Jessica or any serum was mentioned.


He was sure no one would follow, that Lauren and her cronies would be out for the night, so much so that he didn’t notice the men gathering outside the office, the shadows outside the room, only visible through the translucent glass windows.


 “ Michael, I must say this is no surprise at all,” Lauren walked in coolly.


Michael dropped the folder, it landed on top of the pile he made which sent crashing to the floor.



“Just packing files for our trip to Burma,” He said, hoping she wouldn’t notice anything.


Lauren looked at the pile of files on the floor and then straight at him; or rather, straight through his lie.


 “Oh Michael,” She said pity.


“I really wished you weren’t the traitor spying for Zoltan,” she said as 3 men carrying pistols walked in, their firearms pointed straight at Michael.


“ I have always been loyal to you Lauren,” Michael backed away, hands up in surrender.


Lauren shook her head, “No Michael, you’ve always been loyal to the green. Should have known Zoltan would make you a bigger offer.”


 “H-he didn’t, I just had a change of heart. You think it's wise to do what you’re about to do? I don’t want to see a race of giant commies running around;Jessica is enough,” He felt his back touch against the wall, there was no way out.


“ I don’t care. Let the world deal with it, I’ll be living the high life and no one will ever think this was all a distraction,” Lauren snapped her finger and before Michael could answer, each man fired his gun, darts  hitting him in the chest and neck.


He tried to pull it out but the chemicals were taking effect, sending him crashing to the floor, vision blurry, world spinning before his vision became overwhelmed by black.





 

End Notes:

Please comment!

The Truth by Nostory
Author's Notes:

Okay I should still be able to upload stuff but after this week I'll be pretty busy so it will be a slow 2-3 weeks before normal service resumes. There may or may not be story updates, will keep you guys posted.

“ Couldn’t stay away from me too long eh?” Jack said gloatingly , awake and staring right at him. He didn’t know how long him had been here but it was bad enough to be in here, let alone with Jack.


 Jack on the other hand delighted in seeing Michael in jail with him ,the jailer going to jail amused him to no end.


 “ I don’t give a damn about you Jack,” He grunted while looking around outside. No one, not even the cliched sleeping guard.


 “ God we’re fucked,” He stood up and ignored Jack, feeling his neck for the spot where the dart had penetrated his skin. It felt the same, save for a tiny scab.


“ I know, Jessica is here to get me,” Jack resigned himself to his fate. Michael looked at him like Jack was an idiot, what was he going on about?


“What are you talking about? Jessica ain’t here for you? She’s a distraction,” He said while looking through the bars.


“Distraction? I don’t get it,” Jack expected an answer soon, why and what did they need her for? And if Michael was in here, who was the mastermind?


 “ You don’t get many things and I’m not going to bother explaining it to you,” He looked back at Jack briefly, affirming his view that that brainless pretty boy wouldn’t need it.


“Oh come on, we’re both stuck here together, throw me something,” Jack pleaded to Michael.


 Michael turned around and leaned against the bar, sighing at the fact he had to be stuck with Jack of all people.


 “ At best we get rescued and nothing comes out of this. At worst,” His tone darkened as he felt an almost apocalyptic dread come over him, “ We have to learn Korean.”


*******


 “Jessica, I need you awake.”


 Jessica’s eyes pricked up as the voice roused her from her sleep as well as a constant nudge on her forearm. Her eyelids flipped up as her vision shifted from blurry to clear , the sight of her father in jeans and red and white checkered shirt shocked her system into full alert.


 “Papa!” Jessica rose up but instinctively covered her chest , her almost skanky outfit was not something she wanted to wear in front of her father.


“ How did you find me?” She asked him as they talked on the wide open field, the swamps were nearly impossible to sleep and Jessica wasn’t open to the thought of uprooting entire sections of it to make a suitable sleeping area.


As to how Wallace got to her, she spotted a small boxy blue car nearby, at least telling her he drove.


Wallace could see the worry written on his gigantic daughter’s face but he managed to project an image of calm to her. She needed it, after twice being shot at and having her home destroyed.


 “ It wasn’t as hard as you think, a twenty storey woman stands out pretty easily,” He chuckled , which managed to bring a smile on to his daughter’s lips.


“ Why were they shooting at me? Papa ,why does the company want me dead? Was it because of Jack?” She lay back down on her stomach, her hair flanking Wallace. From the bewildered look he had, she guessed he didn’t know much about it.


 “Only Lauren or Zoltan  could authorise that but I don’t know who did it or why. I do know you need to get Jack out, he’s being held at Rockford Camp.”


 Jessica’s reaction was both a reflex and one of utter disgust,  “ No I’m not, I need to know why I’m  homeless. You need to take me to Lauren or the Colonel, explain to them I did no wrong, it was all Jack’s fault!”


 Jack, the mere mention of him was enough to upset her. Rescuing him would be out of the question.


  “I got the information from Michael but he isn’t picking up his calls, his phone appears to be off. Jessica,” His voice shifted to an almost sage like voice. Jessica tensed up as she knew what was coming.


 “With great power comes great responsibility,” Wallace said , amused Jessica mouthed the words to his most overused line since she grew.


 “ I know the line but what trouble is he in? He probably deserves it too, the little douchebag. Got himself nearly killed by wild dogs and that’s after he got himself thrown overboard. I saved his little butt twice already, don’t need to make a third!”


Wallace shook his head, looking at her with a stern gaze, “ You know that’s wrong, the boy isn’t smart enough to know what to do. Rich guys like him probably have had everything handed to them, he’s only now realising how hard it is to make it on your own.”


“Papa, he is a pain in the butt. Plus I’m no superhero, you don’t lock up a superhero,” she said with a bitter undertone.


 “ So if I am not a superhero, what am I?”  


Wallace wished she hadn’t asked that. She could have asked it at any moment, in the 10 years since it became clear she wasn’t an ordinary person, when her strength and size exceeded that of any human before her.


 But she did not, as if afraid to know the answer.


“Papa?” Jessica called out to him while he was lost in his own thoughts.


“What am I? An experiment? Some sort of next generation soldier?” She asked, dreading the answer but she couldn’t go back, her curiosity had been piqued.


 “ You really want to know?” He asked , even now he felt guilt over what he did.


 “Yes but,” she raised one finger up to stop Wallace from answering, “I am probably a super soldier.Like a bigger Captain America.”


 “That’s more or less correct. How long have you known?” In hindsight, he realised it wasn’t that hard to guess ,what with all the military personnel involved, no effort was made to hide the officers and men from her.


Jessica shrugged, the confirmation of what she was actually had less impact than she thought. Not the earth shattering kind that made her life flash before eyes, leading to some final catharsis. No, she was almost apathetic about it.


  “ I guessed the answer, plus why would a Colonel get involved? It is mighty fishy. But why me? Why did Leighton choose me out of all the people they could have used?”


Wallace gave her a look, part guilty but also relief, she wasn’t too sure why he would be relieved.


“They didn’t. I chose you, you were so sick,” His lip quivered as he spoke.


 “ That you had nothing left but to use your own work to save me?” Her lips curled into a ‘O’ shape in surprise, that part she hadn’t expected.


“ Yes, I watched you everyday go for chemo while we waited for a bone marrow donor but as time went by, we knew that wasn’t coming. Your mother and I couldn’t stand to watch our only child wither away in bed. We need a cure and I had one.”


*********

June 1998


Wallace sat in the room, silent as he held the syringe in his hand; the only sound coming from the hacking coughs from Jessica, only six and already she flitted between life and death. By her side were various machine, hooked up to her to monitor her vital signs while she slept, the occasional beep in between her coughs.


 Her bills were costly but it was nothing compared to the emotional strain placed on him and Maria.


 He held the syringe up against the moonlight filtered through the gossamer curtains, the cool sea breeze causing it to flutter.


 A clear liquid was all that was within. It had been easy to pilfer, just announce a bad batch and send it to be destroyed. He had put in great thought but now, just seconds away from saving her, he stopped, his conscience had seconds thoughts.


 He had seen the serum’s work on the veterans they brought in, some missing a limb or full control of their muscles and all of it had come back, even regrowing limbs. Curing cancer was a whole other ball game on its own but there was hope.


His own thoughts were interrupted by a howl of grief from the master bedroom, Maria crying herself to sleep again. These crying sessions were becoming more frequent as Jessica’s own condition worsened.


“So it’s settled then,” He muttered to himself and quietly walking over to Jessica. She had lost a great deal of hair , nearly bald as the remaining strands of hair provided a sparse covering.


 Good, he thought, she could sleep despite the coughing.


 He prepped the needle, squirting a little of it out as he checked for air bubbles before finding a spot on Jessica’s tricep, gaunt and pale. The vein was easy to find as he pricked her skin, Jessica’s own body tensing up.


Her face scrunched up in pain but she didn’t wake as he pressed down, injecting her with what he hoped would save her life.

******

“So that’s why I had a little red dot on my arm in the morning. I always thought it was a mosquito bite” Jessica said as it finally became clear.


“But why am I so...vertically gifted?” Jessica pressed on, leaning in closer to Wallace, he was one of the few people she could do it to without the usual hyperventilating and screams that followed from being so close to a face as tall as a two storey house. She wasn’t sure how to feel right now, neither anger nor grief came to her.


  Wallace peered into her eyes, unable to make out her thoughts so far. He chuckled to himself, “ I wish I knew. We tested your blood but we couldn’t find anything.”


“So what did you find out? Apart from super healing like Wolverine, I survived being bombed!” Jessica thumped her chest with her fist proudly but also thankful her own body had saved her from certain death.

 “ Oh?” Wallace’s eyebrow curled into a convex shape, “ What else did you learn?”


“Uhh...I’m strong like a Saiyan, got the whole ‘what doesn’t kill you makes stronger’ thing since the same missiles couldn’t budge me in Miami…” She gently picked up Wallace, holding him close to her. Which is when she realised something was amiss. Wallace was smaller, had he shrunk? No, people didn’t shrink like that.


 You idiot, she thought to herself. If he didn’t shrink, you grew! Damn , she grew, would it happen again? She definitely did not want another.


 “ I might be bigger, you were about as big as my thumb but now you’re smaller than it,” She was shaking a little from the thought, she didn’t wish to get any larger.  Learning at 17 that she had stopped growing was a milestone for her,another growth spurt would lead to more trouble.


 “ I-I,” Wallace was at a loss for words, the virus had never been so independent in other test subjects.


 “It seems Ambros has a mind of its own. When you got hit by the missiles, it might may have told the body to go beyond repairs but to improve; making sure you wouldn’t be hurt so badly by the same weapon again.”

“Ambros? You named the thing you injected me with?” Jessica gave Wallace a strange look but he had done more eccentric stuff.


Wallace cracked a sheepish grin, his hand passing over his face, “ Okay it seems bad now but at the time it seemed like a good idea, we called it Project Olympus.”


“And you made a Titan. How many rules did you break to make me?”


“Too many for my liking. Some of those could get me a life sentence in jail  but I’d do it again if I had to,” Wallace replied as he leaned against her thumb, Jessica doing her best to keep him on a horizontal plane.



“ No jail could hold you, I’ll break you out; I promise,” Jessica declared , Wallace couldn’t help but be filled with warmth from hearing that, he couldn’t have been prouder.


 “I’m touched , I really am,” He placed his hand over his heart but he had more pressing things to address.


“But you could start with breaking Jack out, that poor little man shouldn’t be a part of this. I’ll call Zoltan, get him here. He might know more,” Wallace reached for his pocket but Jessica pushed her pinky against her pocket, preventing that from happening.


 “Where will you go after this? You can’t stay with me , it’ll be too dangerous. Will you head back to the apartment?”


 Wallace shook his head, “ I can’t , I have to go into hiding”


“How will we see each other? I never liked the fornightly visits but I can’t stand the idea of losing you forever. You’re all I have left!” Jessica almost cried at that last line, holding back tears as her throat ran dry and a lump formed as she imagined life without Wallace.


 “Don’t worry, I’ll find you again. I’ve never abandoned you, not when Ambros made you an Amazon and certainly not now or ever,” he assured her while patting her pinky.


Jessica understood what he was signalling for and retracted her pinky , Wallace grabbing his phone to make the call.


“Hello? Zoltan? I found Jessica, you can come get her.”


 

End Notes:

Please comment!

Heart to Heart by Nostory
Author's Notes:

Yeah I'm moving fast but I think it will be best if I finish this story so I can work on Downtrodden exclusively. Sorry if there are mistakes here but I'm rushing here. 

Only 3 chapters left, it'll be ending soon but I hope you've enjoyed the ride. 

Zoltan thanked his lucky stars , he was just on his way to Washington when the call from Wallace came in. Zoltan was amazed at  how one man managed to find a giant woman when millions of dollars of drones and thousands of soldiers couldn’t was beyond him.


   In the end he didn’t care, all he had to do was call the White House and proudly announce he had found Jessica and he would have to reschedule. They let him go, seemingly afraid of what Jessica could do if she was not in their custody any longer.


 He had of course wanted to go alone but someone had gotten wind of Jessica’s location and  stupidly sent a battalion of infantry and artillery to pen her in, something he only found out after disembarking the chopper. Which is how he found himself in a wide open field, thirty miles from the rich enclave of Palm Creek arguing with a very obdurate major over how to deal with Jessica; who at the very least seemed to be amused by all the tanks and infantrymen pointing their guns at her, Wallace nowhere to be seen.


“Now I know you’re not used to being in the presence of someone so large but do you have to stare at my chest? I can see your beady little eyes moving up and down ogling me,” A loud thunderous laugh rolling over the men, half of whom switched to making eye contact with her.


 She was lying on her stomach, watching everyone , not even perturbed by all the firepower they had brought. If she could survive F-35s, she rationalised, then rifles and tanks ought to be child’s play.


“ Major Williams, I don’t care who sent you. Tell your men to stand down and let me deal with Jessica,” Zoltan ordered the middle aged pudgy Caucasian man.


 “That thing is a threat, she caused untold amount of damage in Miami. I cannot let you walk in there, she could flatten you under her palm if she wished,” Williams replied.


 “Major, the only damage was a flattened Ford Fiesta and about a hundred grand in food. No human casualties and the only injuries were caused by civilians trying to escape. None of it by her. I suggest you check your facts,” He glared down at him.


  “We’ve never dealt with-” Williams’ latest attempt to bar Zoltan failed as he shoved him aside and walked on, the former stumbling about as he tried not to fall over. He wasn’t even in combat fatigues or wearing the standard load bearing vest in such situations.


 “ Jessica,” Zoltan called out, catching the giantess’ attention as she looked down.


“I was wondering when you’d come to talk to me General,” she replied, hardly feeling down, despite having her father leave her again.


“How’s the real world treating you?” He asked , aware of the murmurs from behind as the rest watched the odd sight of a General talking to a scantily clad giant.


“ A lot of screaming, shoot and running from me. Is this how the world is today? Shooting everything’s that different seems to be the trend nowadays,  ” Jessica replied sarcastically.


 “ The world wasn’t ready, which is why you have to come back.”


“No,” Jessica answered firmly, inching closer to Zoltan. The sudden movement prompted the soldiers to raise their rifles towards her, hundreds of clicks as the safeties were switched off.


“No, safeties back on. I can handle this,” he said as another round of clicks sounded off.


“Why not?” He had dealt with a moody Jessica before, this should be no different.


“Because someone bombed my house and left me for dead so I think I am owed an apology and an explanation. Plus I’m not going back, the world knows I exist. You kept me there because you were afraid of how people would react if they found about me. Now they know so I won’t go back.”


 “ Well I didn’t order your house bombed or else why would we even be talking?” Zoltan spread his arms , gesturing towards the battalion of men not firing at her.


  Jessica shifted about, getting on to her knees, unsettling the men as she rose higher into the sky. She thought it best to refrain from fully standing, let them get really used to being around her  first.


“ Good point so that leaves Lauren but why her? And why is Jack at Rockford Camp?”


She immediately knew Zoltan had no idea about that, his befuddled expression said it all.

“I thought he got released, where did you get that information from?”

“Papa told me, said he got it from Michael,” Jessica said.


He still didn’t believe her , why Lauren would authorise this but so far, in the aftermath of all this, he hadn’t thought to even contact her. Neither had she made any attempt to reach him, remaining eerily silent on the matter while he raced about trying to put out the fires started by the media.


Something was wrong and worse, he knew nothing until now.


 “I haven’t heard from Michael but I think Lauren is planning something, I don’t what it is but she is the one who tried to kill you.”

Now it was Jessica’s turn to be the disbeliever, “ I don’t know why she would but let me go to Rockford Camp and I’ll find out why.”


 She didn’t know what to feel right now, why would Lauren do such a thing? She was always happy to see Jessica, a motherly smile on her every time they met. She granted Jessica a lot of leeway, letting her wonder about the island freely; a tablet complete with internet access and thousands of e-books ; any reasonable request was likely to go through, Lauren granted it. Occasionally her father would have to talk to her and even if it was denied, Lauren was gentle about it.


Why would she turn on her this way? Her train of thoughts was interrupted by Zoltan, already working out a solution to their predicament.


“ Jessica, I’ll send soldiers in, lock down the place and we’ll get answers. You just stay here and we’ll take things from there,” He turned but Jessica placed her palm in front of him, blocking him off whilst sending a slight vibration through the field. Zoltan did a one eighty turn, facing her, some what surprised she even tried that on him.


“ Why send them in? Isn’t Rockford one of your army camps?” She couldn’t fathom why he’d need to do that. If Lauren was up to no good, a simple call would be enough to stop her. Why would he even need such a drastic course of action?


Zoltan sighed, he had an idea of where this would be going. He looked up at Jessica, brows slanted down as she frowned.


“ Through one of our deals with Leighton, we let them use one of our camps in the event we needed to train people strengthened through any projects we started with them. I know all of the men there may wear green but they answer to Leighton and if Lauren is up to no good, they won’t stop over a phone call.”

“ You mean I could have been there, learning how to fight?”


Zoltan chuckled, so she knew what she had become. Wallace must have told her.


“ It’s only for people between five to seven feet, you don’t qualify.”


“ Oh, so what would you have done with me? Send me in to force some less civilized natives to surrender, worship me as a goddess?” Jessica asked jokingly.


 Zoltan laughed along, they were the only two having what could be called a normal conversation,to everyone else it was as relaxing as a Mexican stand off.


 “ Hardly, you were never meant to go overseas. Your status as a weapon was never intended for foreign deployment. Now wait here while I-”


“ General, you can keep your men in green here. Why risk all of that when you have one woman who can do all of their jobs?” Jessica said ,this time dead serious about it.


“Ah,” That was what come out of Zoltan’s mouth. It had a lot of merit and very little drawbacks, save for one. Jessica had no experience in combat, at all.


“ Good idea but you’re no soldier, you don’t know what it is like to be in a warzone,” he rebuffed her offer, leading to Jessica scoffing at his refusal.


 “ I’ve been bombed and shot at AND I survived without a scratch on me. I can lift a tank,” Jessica did so , lifting a nearby tank the size of her hand easily, it had weight but to her, it felt like solid air.

This did have the unwanted desire of startling men near her but Jessica allayed their fears by quickly putting it down.


 “ Easily and looking at all the toughed grizzled veterans pissing their pants from the sight of me, I’ll be the scariest thing since Batman and Robin. I should come out in one piece unless you ALSO gave Lauren an air force” She grinned happily at her own argument, there was nothing else to add.


 “ No I didn’t give her any planes, the two who bombed your house are not authorised to do anything else she asks. You can go in their stead but you’re not going in there and wrecking the place.”

“Got it.What are the rules?” Jessica gave Zoltan the thumbs up.


 “ No killing anyone, or at least do your best to not to take any lives. I don’t want blood on our hands, this is not a war against some distant land where no one will recognise the dead. Don’t use lethal force, I’m hoping they’ll surrender the moment they see you but there’s always a few idiots who won’t listen.”


 “You know I’m very gentle. I never broke anything and if I did,it’s because of your shoddy workmanship,” she flashed an impish smile.


 “ Right, I’ll have the chopper guide you to the place because I am going to assume your Dad never left you directions to it,” Zoltan said. He looked back at all of the men gathered and back at Jessica. There was certainly a lot less risk involved, he made a mental note to mention this to President Richards when the inevitable tongue lashing came; it might soften the blows.


“ No, he only called you,” Jessica answered.


“Of course he did- that clever bastard,” Zoltan suddenly exclaimed, understanding why Wallace had even called him in the first place. Really clever, he thought.


Jessica didn’t take well to the term Zoltan used and made it clear, “ Hey that’s my dad!”


“ Calm down, I call a lot of people bastards. Anywhere, you better get going. I don’t know when or where Lauren will be but just get to Rockford Camp.”


 This time Jessica rose to her full height and to those below, it was like the Statue of Liberty had come to life.


 “ If I do this, will you promise to let me stay off the island? I am not going back there, there’s nothing for me.”

Zoltan thought about it, the whole idea of her on the mainland, running free made him uneasy. It wasn’t her though, there were smaller but no less powerful people who would make a lot of noise about that.


“ We’ll see,” He answered. It was the best he could do for now.


*******

“ Lauren, please,” Michael pleaded to Lauren who had dropped by to pay him a visit. He noted the spring in her step as she walked in, the laugh lines on her face visible from her grin. She was wearing more casual wear, jeans and a loose cotton shirt that she didn’t bother to tuck in.


“ I always knew Zoltan had a mole planted in Leighton. Before I knew it was you, I actually thought it was Wallace for a while , thought Zoltan would blackmail him using Jessica but no, it was you,” She pointed a finger at him.


 “ I bet it was more money; and you were a total fool in taking it,” Lauren paced around the room as she went off on her monologue.


 “You could be in Yangon with ten million dollars after Mr. Park closes the deal but you had to get greedy and take a little extra pocket money. Bet you were going to betray me weren’t you? Take all the money for yourself” She stopped pacing as she waited for Michael to answer. From the back , Jack watched the drama unfold as he kept to himself, hoping no one would notice him.

“ I was,” Michael answered curtly, “ I was planning to go with you to Yangon, make the deal and then leave you with nothing. Until I found out you were selling to the North Koreans, that is where I drew the line.”


“ Drew the line?” Lauren snapped at him.


 “ You’re a goddamn mercenary. I read your files, you worked for Blackwater for god’s sake! How many Iraqis did you torture and kill under them? Yet you would take the high ground over a simple transaction?”


 “ I just couldn’t stand the thought of having a bunch of 200 foot Koreans marching on the major capitals on the world and imposing a dictatorship on them,” Michael deflected his eyes from Lauren, feeling remorseful.


 “Had I known you were planning to sell to Kim Jong Un I would have ended the deal a lot earlier and we’d never be in this mess. Surely you can see that? You would be causing anarchy in the world if the deal goes through, you’d be creating Lovecraftian gods!”


Lauren laughed and if she had laughed any harder, she’d have reached the level of a Bond villain.


“ The world is already in the crapper. I’m just shaking it up a bit. Doesn’t matter to me at all, I’m just getting what I deserve: one final payday before I retire.”


“You’d have that too if you stayed on as CEO and played it straight. Why do this?”


“Because I’ve had enough of playing babysitter to that overgrown brat!” Lauren’s sudden upturn in volume shocked Michael who took a large step back as she lost her temper.


“ When I became CEO at the age of 32, the youngest in the history of the company and what happened after that? A mad scientist turns his daughter into a monster and I have to feed, clothe and hide her from the world while the government is paralyzed by indecisiveness.


‘One moment it is train her to be a killing machine then its keep her locked up forever. All this while Zoltan slowly moved in and placed a glass ceiling on the company while I spent every day reviewing Jessica’s condition. Enough is enough, I’m doing what I should have done years ago and set her free, let the people of this ‘great’ country decide her fate!”


She slammed her hand against the bar, a loud bang echoing throughout the room.


“ You’ve gone mental,” Jack spoke up as he moved to the front, he couldn’t keep quiet any longer.


“ Oh Jack, I almost forgot about you,” Lauren remarked.


“ You really want to be the woman who ends the world? Letting a bunch of crazy communists take over?”


 “Communists, capitalists, fascists, what does it matter?” Lauren shrugged nonchalantly.


“I don’t care and the both of you can rot in here for all I care. This time tomorrow I’ll be in Burma and rich while you two will be here until somebody remembers to even let you out. Tah, I have a plane to catch , ” Lauren waved goodbye to them as she walked off.


 From there it was a short ride by car to a nearby airfield where Lauren’s private plane, a G5 was being prepped and ready for take off while several technicians in blue work overalls ran safety checks. Lauren approached one of them, keen to know how much time before she could leave.


  “How much longer?” She asked one of them.


“Give it a couple of hours, we need to refuel and make sure everything is in order,” He replied.


“Alright, I can wait. Has the pilot arrived?”


He nodded, “ Yes, waiting in the cockpit. Probably napping.”

Lauren chuckled, “Let him sleep,  it will be a long flight.”


  


 

End Notes:

Please comment!

Girl VS Army by Nostory
Author's Notes:

Here it is, 2 chapters to go! Hope you guys enjoyed the big scene in this one.

“So,” Jessica blew a sharp burst of air through her cheeks, hand on her hips like a superhero as she surveyed the site before her, the sun clocking out as it dipped below the horizon.


 “This is Rockford Camp?” She turned to her right, the helicopter sent to guide her hovering and creating a breeze the blew her hair as she faced it. She imagined to the people inside, she must have been quite a sight. To the pilot, all he could see was her face, larger than a billboard as she looked at him. Thankfully she had malice intended although whenever she moved to pull him closer, the sudden jolt did scare him.


 “ That’s right ma’am,” He answered over the speakers.


“ Do you know if they’ve got any um,” Jessica shook her hand as she thought of something to say.


“Any nukes or planes?”


“Highly doubtful, the US government would never give them that kind of weaponry,” replied the pilot.


 Jessica sighed, this was as far as he would go before she had to fight through a small army of men to save the little douchebag. Again, for the third time; she would make sure he knew that.


“ Well thank you for taking me here but you really need to keep up, I had to stop and turn back a few times. Where’s that wonderful American horsepower I keep hearing?” She pulled the chopper in, shaking him about as she looked about and playfully rapped on the hull of the aircraft.


“Ma’am don’t do that, this is military property,” He was shaking from being tossed about like a toy.


“Sorry there,” Jessica leaned in and planted a kiss on the windscreen, leaving an imprint of her plush lips on it.


“ Okay, off you go then. Tell the General everything that happened while I get the prisoner,” Jessica released her grip and watched as the chopper took off, flying off at a snail’s pace.


 She turned back to the camp where she noticed soldiers rushing about, mobilising in jeeps and arming themselves with rifles and all sorts of weapons.


“  Would anyone like to surrender? I won’t hold back once I start,” Jessica issued the ultimatum with her most commanding voice, chin out and hands on hips. She waited for a response but the mobilisation only continued,her offer not even acknowledged.


 “Fine.”


********


“Is that Jessica?” Jack rushed to the grilled window in his cell and looked through, barely able to get a glimpse of her.


  Which is all he got as Michael shoved him aside to get a proper, the young Englishman hitting the wall like a crash test dummy.


 “Ow! You could have hurt me,” He cried as he massaged his shoulder.


 Michael turned, the slightest of smiles on him, “ Get over it you pussy, our ride out of here has arrived.”


 “ What makes you think she’ll win? Sure she stepped on a few dogs for me but modern technology can bring down anything.”


This didn’t dampen Michael at all, he had grown used to Jack’s idiocy in the past few hours, more than he would have liked to but he had been through worse. Jack however, ran a few of those moments really close.


“ Jack, just shut up and enjoy the fact that our rescuer is here,” He turned from the window and leaned against the wall of the cell, content his plan so far had worked.


*****


“ Frankly I’m surprised she is even here,” Lauren said calmly while sipped from a bottle, straw in mouth while having a conversation with the base commander on her phone.She had moved in to a small corner of the large greasy hangar nearby, occupying herself with her phone until the call came in.


“ What do you propose?” He asked, unable to disguise the panic in his voice. He couldn’t understand how a woman who had never fought in a war like him could even keep her wits when faced with a giant woman. With the stories going around , like how she was born after China conducted illegal nuclear tests near some islands in the South China Sea or how the giantess was actually an indestructible robot from Russia; those were the two most popular theories on what she was.


 “ I don’t know, just kill her and move on! You’re the expert in killing so use your guns and shoot her until she stops breathing!” She blasted into the phone.

I’m surrounded by idiots, she thought tiredly. She wasn’t about to let Jessica ruin her plans. How had she even figured out where she was?


“Michael….” His name escaped her lips almost without a thought, the traitor probably ran off and told someone.


“Who is Michael?” The commander asked.


“ No one you have to be worried about. Just deal with the woman and...bring me Jack,” She hung up and continued sipping on her water ,tossing her phone on to a nearby table in the hangar, not even the least bit worried.


******


“ Okay ,” Jessica stepped forward as about a hundred men stood before her, M-16’s directed right at her.


 “Guess it’s about a hundred of you versus one of me. Sounds fair, wouldn’t want to make it too easy on you guys,” She chuckled mirthfully as she advanced, stopping at a hundred feet before them. She beamed down at them, the sight of their guns and only guns was great news to her, she would get through unscathed. Only problem was the no kill rule she and Zoltan agreed. Killing those men in green would be easy, a swipe of her arm or stepping on them would break them.


How would she stop them without killing?


“ Step away monster or we’ll fire,” said a thin middle aged man in the front, Jessica assumed he was their commander. Her eyes zoomed in on his shoulders, the two silver bars giving his rank of captain away.


Jessica laid down on her stomach, face about fifty feet from them as she calmly looked upon the men who were supposed to stop her. She said nothing but watched, watched as they looked their scopes, as they shook from the sight of her and running all sorts of gory thoughts through their head, imagining the pain she would inflict.


 “ Is that how you address a lady?” She asked, pouting.


“ Fire!” Shouted the captain, immediately followed by a hail of gunfire, rifles discharging and spent bullet casings flying everywhere as bullets pelted her face, arms and amusingly, Jessica noted some targeted her cleavage.


“Oh boy,” She sighed, waiting for them to reload.


 Then one hit her in the eye and then she blinked, the slight irritation gone as quickly as it came.


 “ That almost hurt,” She remarked as several rounds bounced off her lip.


Eventually they did stop and as they reloaded, Jessica moved into action.


 She put her lips in an O shape and inhaled, chest ballooning as her lungs sucked in air. As they watched and reloaded, Jessica let loose the air she trapped inside her.


 To her surprise, it worked as her lungs pushed out the air with the force of a mid level hurricane, the soil was being kicked up and men were pushed back, the weaker of the lot sent flying back. It was...too easy.


 “ Wow boys, you better get your A game on. Can’t even hold up to a little wind,” She stood up and moved quickly as the men tried to regroup and fire on her.


 Jessica stepped over the barbed wire fence, the sad little barrier only coming up to her shin. Once over, she felt the tickle of bullets on her back, it felt soothing and she couldn’t let out a contented moan.


 She turned back and watched as they fired, it was almost adorable to watch such tiny things try to hurt her.


 “ I’ll give you an A for effort. F for results though,” She laughed as she turned around and walked around the asphalt roads inside, sirens blaring as barricades were set up to keep in her. She shook her head, didn’t they know she would step over it easily? Like walking over a pebble.


 Now that she was in, she needed to find Jack but she didn’t know where.


“I know,” she said as a rather ingenious plan came to her.


She walked through a barricade, pushing it aside with her feet easily while the asphalt cracked from the weight of her body as she tried to find somebody who knew where Jack would be. Or at least looked like he knew.


 Down below, the men from inside rushed back in, dodging potholes made by her walk as they tried their best to dissuade her, shouting curses at her. Jessica heard them and slowly walked to a four way junction, watching the whole camp converge on her.


“Come on, we don’t have all day,” Jessica waited as the men stopped and assembled, now adding grenade launchers and machine guns. Nothing she couldn’t handle but it was fun to see them try different toys on her.

“ So...you can have the first shot,”She stood by and waited. It was a short wait as machine gun pelted her chest, rippling the portions that were hit. Grenades hit her chest, a popular target but like the machine guns before them, it did nothing although Jessica felt a little warmer than usual.


 “ Instead of shooting at me to make me leave, why not um….you tell me where you keep your prisoners and once I get him I’ll go,” Jessica gave a friendly smile.


 No one heard so she resorted to her next step: raising her bus sized foot up and slamming it down as hard she could. The resulting quake knocked many off their feet, Jessica using the down time to grab the little commander she spotted earlier.


 He wasn’t fast enough as her tree sized fingers, as thick as logs closed in around him and she raised him up to face level.


 “ You heard me? Where do you keep the prisoners? I’m here to get a friend out,” She asked.

 

“Not telling you anything bitch!” He squeaked from her clenched fist.


“ Call me names eh?” She retorted as her grip on him increased, putting his body under pressure.


“O-okay!” He cried out from the pain as his rib bent, Jessica careful not to go too far with the crushing.

“I’m sorry! Just look for the detention barracks, all our prisoners are there!”


“Thank you,” Jessica set him down as his men attended to him.


She went from walking and in to a light jog, reading the signs as she looked from lane to lane, section by section.


She did find it, the facility right in the middle of the camp. It was a short, 3 storey building with a metallic fenced off courtyard she assumed the detainees would walk around in, their daily exercise or so.


 Stepping through the fence, the thin metal doing nothing but crumpling under her, she kneeled down and did what she could, call out for Jack.


 “Jack! Where are you!” She listened but heard nothing.


“Come on Jack, I came all this way to rescue your bratty ass so play along for once!”


“ Jessica!” Jessica’s ears pricked up at the call of her name although the voice wasn’t Jacks at all , she recognised it as Michael.


 “Michael?” She raced over to the window on the second floor, her eye filling it as she saw Michael inside but Jack was nowhere to be found.


 “How did you get in here? Where’s Jack?” She spoke quickly, anxious to know.


 “They took him, Lauren’s men took him somewhere. She’s probably with him right now at the airfield,” He was relieved to see her, that big brown eye blinking back at him.


 “ Where?”


“Uh…” Michael knew the area well but Jessica did not, he thought about going with her but Lauren probably beefed up the security around it and as good as a fighter he was, the superweapon standing before him could do his job a hundred times better.


“ You can’t miss it at your height, probably 10 or 20 miles away from here, just go ahead of the building and run, as fast as you can. If Lauren leaves this country, we’re doomed,” He said with urgency.


 “Ok, you want me to get you out of here? This wall should be easy to tear off?” She asked. She tapped her finger against it, remembering when the people at Leighton would test her strength by letting her punch a wall. There was a lot of concrete here but nothing a little elbow grease couldn’t break through.

 

“Why not,” Michael said.


“You might want to take a step back,” Jessica cautioned him, watching him retreat as far back as he could.

 Readying her fist, Jessica slammed it into the wall, the entire section breaking apart. She stuck her fingers in yanked the upper floor off, leaving Michael with an open air cell.


 She then pulled the bars off cleanly, leaving Michael with a clean shot of an escape.


 “ I’ll be fine, you go on ahead,” He urged her.


 Jessica nodded and sped off, running off in the direction he specified.


******

“This is crazy! You don’t need me at all,” Jack was forced into a chair ,arm still in a sling as two men held him at gunpoint, Lauren not even looking up from her phone.


“ I do actually, there’s a very big problem and I know,” She pointed at him, “ That Jessica will want you alive. So you’re my hostage until I leave US airspace then once we land, I’ll send you home,” She didn’t even skip a beat, her own demeanour as cool as a cucumber.


 Jack was forced down onto a wooden chair, rump colliding hard against it.


“Watch it!” He complained as he rubbed his sore butt.


 “ Oh Jack,” Lauren laugh forcefully, “ Your Ritchie Rich act will be missed but-” The earth shook , Lauren’s drink and other small objects vibrating on the spot, each subsequent shake brought out the same result, a little wiggle and Lauren even saw ripples in her drink.


  She looked at the horizon and saw it: Jessica, running at full speed towards her. In full stride, over four hundred miles an hour , she was closing in fast. She’d have to put her final plan into action and soon or Jessica would be standing over her at any moment.


 “ Get him onto the plane. NOW!” She barked, irked by their sluggish movement, only the pilot moved with any sense of urgency, already in the cockpit despite pleas from the technicians that they weren’t done.


 After all, she had the most to lose out of all the people involved here.


   Jack knew this and moved slowly, even going limp when Lauren’s grunts tried to drag him along.


 “Jack,” Lauren unholstered one of the men’s pistols and pointed it straight at Jack’s face, not in the mood to deal with this shit.


 “ Move or I’ll just put in a bullet in you,”She threatened, looking serious about it, finger over the trigger.


 “ If you shoot me, you won’t have a shield,”Jack countered, rather proud of find a hole in Lauren’s threat.


 Lauren lowered her arm but kept the pistol directed at Jack, stopping just when the barrel lined up with Jack’s groin. Jack’s smile faded and he swallowed hard as he saw his own defence fall apart.


 “ Who said anything about killing you?”


Jack straightened himself  , cowed by her revised threat and gave no trouble as he walked in, sitting down on a seat while Lauren sat across him, gun pointed right at him.


 “ See Jack, it pays to listen,” She said as the plane began to move down the runway, Lauren expecting a quick getaway.


******

The twenty mile run had barely raised Jessica own pulse, her breathing steady and she hardly perspired from it.


 Which was good for her but the bad news was that Michael had neglected to mention that if she ran from Rockford, she’d wind up at the opposite end of the airfield, handing the advantage to Lauren.


 She could hear the sound of its engines roaring , making it easy to spot the aircraft but she soon realised she had little time before it moved out of reach.


 So she chased it, this time ignoring the designated paths and simply crashed through buildings, its brick and mortar falling to her superior body as she assumed no one would be inside and why would there be? Going by Miami and even Rockford, people ran from her so what would they stick around for? Waiting for Jessica to do a magic trick?


 She made it to the runway just as the plane reached the three quarter and quickened her pace until the plane was within arm’s reach.


Then, it began to take off, rising slowly as Lauren badgered the pilot to move faster, Jessica would be able to grab the plane, not exactly a problem when it was only half as long as she was.

Even then, she could do nothing but whine as the best this G5 could do was a slow but steady ascent.


 “Oh no you don’t!” Jessica lunged forward and grabbed the plane by the wings, her own body weight breaking them like a pair of chicken bones.


******


 The moment Jessica put her weight on those wings, the resulting breakage sent everything inside tumbling as people , drinks and anything not nailed were sent flying as outside, Jessica rolled the plane about,trying not to drop it.


“Ah!” Jack cried as he bumped his injured arm against the ceiling before colliding with one of Lauren’s grunts who himself was trying to grab on to something to stop the impromptu zero gravity experience.


 Lauren herself fared no better,trying to hold on to her gun, bumping against seats and people.


 The plane soon became upright and everyone fell to the floor, Jack trying to scramble away while Lauren and her goons tried to restrain him. He didn’t get far in the narrow plane, a man twice his size blocking way out while his accomplice stood behind.


 “ Gotcha Jack!” She pressed the gun into him just as a loud metallic screech filled the interior of the plane.


 All of them looked up, almost forgetting the situation as the ceiling groaned, something big sliding along it outside, bending the ceiling inwards and producing the screech. The groans turned into cracking as the ceiling parted, revealing Jessica, looking down at them , particularly Lauren with unbridled fury in her eyes.


 A part of her wished to smash them like the dogs she fought off but a calmer part of her said no, it would go against the morals her father imparted on to her.


“ Look here Jess-” Lauren , Jack, her two grunts and the pilot were pushed to the ground as Jessica’s hand pressed them flat against the floor the plane, the pressure so great none of them could move their arms or even breath properly.


 “ No, you look here Lauren. What you’re doing to me,  whatever it is, it’s awful. I never hurt you but you used me for something, tried to kill me but you failed. I want you to know this,” Jessica could feel which finger held down Lauren and pressed harder, feeling the slightest hint of a struggle under the fleshy canvas.


 “ That all I have to do is put a little weight on you and you’re gone. My finger alone weighs tons but I’m holding back. I don’t need to but I am, remember that.”


With that she let go of them but scooped up Jack while the other four got back up on their own, their bodies aching and creaking from the blow of her hand.


“So it looks like I snagged a hat-trick of rescues or whatever you English people use for three goals in soccer.”


“Y-yes,” Jack answered, still dazed. Jessica couldn’t wait long, she would have to make sure no one fired at him while the cavalry came in. However, she couldn’t risk

“ I’ll keep you here, a little safekeeping but never mention this to anyone or I’ll…” She looked at Jack, mightily embarrassed by what she was about to do but managed to crack a sheepish grin.


 “ I’ll have a little talk with you like I did after the first night,” Jessica said to a very dazed Jack.


She lowered her hand and when Jack saw where he was going, he snapped out of the daze and into confusion and excitement as her chest moved closer , Jessica’s mighty cleavage like a dark tempting ravine.  



She parted her breasts slightly and pushed him in , letting it embrace him, figuring it would act like a bulletproof vest of sorts.


 Inside, Jack could not believe what she had done but he had to admit, the warm soft mounds that somehow counted as breasts instead of mountains were amazing! Caitlin had a perky rack of her own but Jessica’s were a lot better on top of being far bigger.


 He wanted to tell her this, probably pay her the first compliment he had ever given but she had urged him not to so he wisely kept his mouth shut.




“ Now, guns down,” Jessica ordered the group outside of her bosom.


Lauren and her men threw them out of the plane. Jessica noted where all 3 were, the trio opting to aim for the same spot and raised her fist , smashing them flat while cracking the runway itself. She didn’t care too much for it, she was just glad it was all over.


Then she easily scooped them out and without asking, released them on to the runway. None of them what she was doing until she picked the plane, now sliced apart like fresh salmon and bent it, twisting it into a circle where she then placed it around them, forming a little fence.


Lauren and co, the pilot included huddled together as they waited for Jessica’s next move but all their giant captress did was smile sweetly down at them.


 “ Oh come on, I’m not going to grind your bones to make my bread. The General might, once he is done with you.”


 

End Notes:

Please comment!

Home Is Where Your Giantess Is by Nostory
Author's Notes:

One more chapter after this, I noticed that the reviews stopped after a while and I guess its my fault, the last third hardly changed from the original so no point commenting on it. Well this chapter is different so there should be something to talk about!

 

Thanks for being patient enough to follow the reboot, almost done then you'll get a proper sequel!

“ Did you really have to destroy them?” Zoltan sighed as he looked at the remains of the three buildings, an administrative building plus an armoury split into two different buildings. Made of steel and concrete and standing proud, but all of them failed to hold up against Jessica’s kneecaps, plowing through them in mere seconds.


 Right now it was contained chaos, military personnel swarming the place to account for casualties( thankfully zero at this point) and property damages. Anyone caught in Jessica’s one woman rescue attempt were being tended to by a small army of medics at Zoltan’s seven o’clock, coincidentally also the time on his watch, the sky now various shades of blue and red as the sun peeked over the horizon.


 Then there was Jessica, no one really knew what to do with her at this point so she set her butt down on an empty area, a thousand tonnes of human flesh and bone cracking the exact point her glutes touched down.


 Jessica was exactly  what Zoltan found himself looking at, Jessica’s bus sized feet planted into the ground, legs spread open but not exposing her unmentionables while she watched the military clean up the aftermath of the fight.


 “ Hey!” She protested, one eye on Zoltan but also keeping an eye on Lauren, now being led away by military police to what she presumed was jail. Anywhere would do, Jessica thought to herself, that woman had used her and she would not stand for that. Lauren could count herself lucky she didn’t encounter a less merciful giantess, Jessica thought.


 “ That..” Zoltan pointed at the buildings she demolished, “ cost us millions. I’ll have to write the equivalent of a novella explaining everything that happened. Why? Because you’re my responsibility but-”


 He held up his hand to stop Jessica, who was about to speak.


 “ But it is much better than writing a novel explaining why Lauren managed to sell our secrets to North Korea,” He broke out  the thinnest of smiles, Jessica surprised to even see it from a man rumoured to be incapable of smiling; or at least that is what she heard.


 “ Oh thank goodness, I thought I was in trouble,” Jessica wiped her forehead with her hand.


  Zoltan smirked, “ No , far from it. Now lets get you to the coast, you’re heading back to the island.”


  Jessica was somewhat shocked to hear it, she thought she wouldn’t have to go back. As far as she knew, keeping her there was redundant thanks to recent events.


 “Why? The world knows I exist. Isn’t that why you kept me there? So the world wouldn’t have to know I existed,” She growled.


 “ Where else would you go? The world was never made to handle someone of your scale. You should have noticed it back in Miami, at least in your house you can feel normal,” Zoltan countered, remaining calm. He hadn’t expected this from Jessica, he was going for a more accepted response to returning. He hadn’t heard of a single complaint from her about island life so why now?


“ And what is left for me back there? My house is wrecked. You can’t expect me to go back in these rags and live there like King Kong,” Jessica gestured at her clothes, right now just large pieces of tarpaulin wrapped around to cover her modesty; a job it barely fulfilled with her rather generous cleavage and curve of her butt clearly revealed to the world.


 “ And you can’t keep raiding Walmarts for food. Lets face it, you need us as much as we need you. Your family can’t afford you and your friends are non-existent,” Zoltan expertly countered, Jessica quickly running out of arguments.

Jessica stared at the hard concrete floor, mulling what he had just said. He was right, she thought. She had no friends and Wallace could not afford her expenses for even a day.


********


“You seem to be okay,” Jack listened to the medic, a squat Hispanic man as he finished a very thorough examination, the whole time failing to notice who Jack was.


 Jack had been shaken when Jessica’s palm fell on to him hours earlier, trapping him, Lauren and everyone else on the plane she snatched out of the sky like a shark leaping out of the water for its kill.


 The feeling of tons of soft flesh, a twitch away from breaking his frail body was unlike anything he had ever experienced. Only the fact that he knew Jessica had perfect control of her body kept him from panicking.


“That arm should be fine,” he was about to dismiss Jack when he recognised Jack.


“You!” He pointed at Jack, shocked he hadn’t even recognised Jack at all, all smiles.


 “You’re Jack Erikson, the missing billionaire!”


Jack nodded tepidly, he didn’t want this to turn into a feeding frenzy where everyone mobbed him for his autograph or something.


“ Shush,” Jack pressed his fingers against his lips.


“I don’t want people to know who I am but yes, I was missing.Just happy I can finally go home,” he replied.


 The medic chuckled, “ Yep, finally away from that freak over there.”


He pointed at Jessica, Jack noticing her animated argument with Zoltan. After this, no more Jessica. Just him, Caitlin and the normal sized people he ought to be with.


“ She’s not too bad,” Jack pitched in a defence.


“Once you get past her whale sized body and propensity for a tease,” He said, his gut welling up with a sense of wanting.


“ Whatever it is, you shouldn’t be near it,” the medic replied, Jack recoiling from the way he addressed Jessica. It? Freak? She was no monster.


 “ Look mate, how do I address you?” Jack readied himself for a verbal joust.


 “Jose and frankly I don’t care what you think about Frankenstein over there. If the rumours are right and it is some experiment cooked up in a government lab then it should be far away. Man should not be messing with life that way,” He waved away Jack who walked off, incensed by Jose’s put down of Jessica.


 Jack walked some distance as the line of injured men and women chugged along, standing and watching Jessica’s conversation with Zoltan.


 He picked out talk of moving back, how Jessica was homeless but the most striking feature was Zoltan actually having the guts to argue with Jessica. Here was a man, imposing as he was actually arguing with a woman whose thumb could squish him.

 

 And it felt more like home than hanging with medic. Which was all he needed to walk over and join them. Plus he had some ideas to unload on to them.


*******


 “ I don’t care if no one will take me in,I am not moving back in. I’ll live in the swamps, the forests if I have to! Besides, you can’t force me!” Jessica threw her hands up as if to dare Zoltan. She thought he’d lose the cool as a cucumber demeanour by now but nothing, he still hadn’t betrayed any cracks in his facade.


 “ I could spend all week listing why that plan wouldn’t work and we wouldn’t even be halfway there,” Zoltan replied.


“ You might not have to live in the swamps,” Jack announced himself. Both Jessica and Zoltan looked over to him, Jack offering a small awkward wave and smile.



 “ Erikson, this is not a discussion for you to butt in,” Zoltan waved him hand away.


 Jack smirked, “ I think it is General. Just hear me out.”


Jack walked closer, positioning himself perpendicular to both of their gazes before commencing his proposal.


 “ You, you giant hobo have no place to stay,” He pointed at Jessica, her eyebrow shooting upwards at his rather apt but odd description of her.

 

 “While you,” He directed his other hand towards Zoltan, “ Want her to go back to wherever she came from. I eavesdropped a lot of it.”

 “Your point being?” Now Zoltan’s cool as cucumber look was starting to break, Jack’s snake oil sales pitch doing the trick. Jessica on the other hand, was curious to see what he had to say but folded her arms across her generous bust.


 “ I can give both of you a compromise. Jessica gets a place to stay , with me,” He pressed his fingers against his chest.


 “And she doesn’t have to go back.”


“I-I um…” Jessica searched for the words. Should she even accept? This man, the one she described as an annoying douchebag offering her lodgings when she had nothing left? Why the hell would he even put that on the table?


 “ Bullshit,” Zoltan called it as he saw it.


  “Do you know how much she eats? My dear boy, the cost of feeding her and clothing her would eat through your bank account faster than termites in a woodshop,” Zoltan chuckled. Now that he thought of it, Jack’s offer was laughable at best.


 Jack clapped slowly, “ Good point but at last count, my family’s personal assets tallied up to twenty billion pounds, most of it cash. I can afford to feed a village of giants if I need. Clothing her will not be an issue. So…”


Jack turned to face Jessica, now very aware that the ball was in her court.


“ I-I accept,” Jessica answered, swallowing hard as she wondered where she would go from here.


Zoltan sighed, “ Think again. You’re not meant for civilian life.”


“This is my decision,” Jessica said, finding a stronger voice within as the repulsive idea of living on that island came back.


 “And it is final.”


 “ Fine, I can’t force you to come but you’ll see; you will find out the hard way neither you nor the world is equipped for someone like you. You’re a weapon Jessica, it’s what you are since Wallace made that fateful decision. When your little game of play pretend is up, you’ll come back crying . And I’ll be waiting,” He said, disappointed with her choice but his hands were tied. He walked away from them, boots scraping against the little chunks of gravel from the scuffle.


“ Jack, you sure about this? I don’t even know if I can fit into your high life,” Jessica’s heart pumped faster, she extended her fingers and gently scooped up Jack, bringing up to her face.


 “ You’ll be fine. You saved my life thrice, it is the least I could do for you. Also my way of saying sorry.”


“For what?” Jessica’s pearly white teeth revealed themselves as she smiled down at him.


“ For being a total arse , a real berk,” He said softly but Jessica heard him, her enhanced ears able to capture the sound clearly.


“ You’re forgiven but are your parents okay? Is Caitlin fine with me staying there? I assume you’ll tell them,” Jessica said with caution.


Jack shrugged his shoulders, “ I haven’t had a chance to make a call in days. Doesn’t matter, I’ll talk them into letting you stay. I promise, you’ll get a proper Erikson welcome, nothing less for a guest.”


 “ I hope it isn’t running and screaming like a what was that you called yourself? Berk? A total berk,” Jessica giggled, her humid rocketing past Jack.


 “ No,” Jack covered his face briefly with his palm.


“ That was me being a berk. You’ll get a better one,” He chuckled.


“Where exactly do you stay? Am I going to be staying in a castle?” Jessica asked, half serious. She wouldn’t be surprised if Jack actually owned one.


 “That’s back in the old country, you’re getting a place called Palm Creek. Not too far from here, a rather exclusive community.”


Jessica’s mouth curled into an O shape, she had heard that name come up once, in her briefing to rescue Jack.


 “Oh we’re not far from it, I could get us there within the hour.”


Jessica stood up and placed Jack on her shoulder, legs dangling over her shoulder blade.


 “ Just point the way and I’ll do the rest.”


 

End Notes:

Please comment, tell me what you think of the chapter and story as a whole!

A Very Rude Welcome by Nostory
Author's Notes:

Here it is, the final chapter for this story but it isn't over, it is far from over.

Zoltan had assumed he would have time to rest, to catch up on sleep and gather his thoughts before the political bickering began. At one in the morning he should have hadr a long hot shower, a shot of his favourite bourbon and  be relaxing in his king sized bed which once held two but now just one soul.


 That would have been his plan if the White House hadn’t decided to call for him the moment he was driven out of Rockford. Call being used loosely here because it turns out his military driver had taken a detour and sent him straight to Miami International Airport on a 747 bound for the capital.


 He had wished they allowed him to pack some luggage but as he was being driven to the White House, he spotted a small group of protesters camping outside the grounds; which he could see as a cause for concern by all the politicians. He spotted some crudely made banners, a large ‘J’ sloppily painted on to it but other than that, he didn’t know what petty cause they had taken up.


“ Unlikely they want to thank us for making Jessica,” Zoltan commented rhetorically on the group of probably fifteen protesters out there.


After being dropped off and walked through the long hallways, he wound up inside the brightly lit Oval Office, face to face with the incumbent president Cyril Richards and...no one else. Strange because Zoltan would have expected to be facing Cyril and all of his lackeys, not just the boss himself.


  In his sixties and a quarter of the way through his second term, he had aged visibly from the man Zoltan saw five years ago. His sleek pulled back mane of hair, once as dark as coal now looked had a more salt and pepper look.


 Wrinkles wove their way across his face and his eyes sported two eyebags. Having to deal with the fallout from Jessica wasn’t going to help any of that.


 “Sit down,” Cyril ordered.


 “ I was expecting more of your people,” Zoltan coughed, using his fist to cover his mouth.


 “ What I’m going to tell you is best kept between the two us. Anymore and it would complicate things,” He didn’t make  eye contact too much, eyes darting about as if he were hiding something  from Zoltan.


 “ I’m sure you saw the protesters outside.”


Zoltan nodded, his fingers gripping his pants as a sense of unease swept over him. One did not simply meet the president in the middle of the night all alone and come out the same.


 “Not too many, it should blow over.”


Cyril scoffed at that, “ It won’t. Now its fifteen, tomorrow it will grow ten fold and beyond that, I shudder to think of the numbers. I did not ask for that monstrosity to be made but here she is, out and about.”


 “Neither did I, one of the scientists took matters into his own hands and tested military grade serum on his daughter,” Zoltan added on, offering his most reassuring smile. It didn’t assure Cyril one bit, the most powerful man of the free world wearing a scowl on his grim mug.


 “ Doesn’t matter who used what on who, the world is going into a frenzy over her. Ally and enemy alike are now viewing us with suspicion, the Europeans are calling it a violation of human rights while the Russians and Chinese are using her as an excuse to increase military exercises, increase spending claiming it's all in the name of protecting themselves.”


Zoltan assumed he was done but then Cyril pulled out his HTC phone, unlocking it with a forceful swipe and using its Chrome browser to access a webpage he had bookmarked.


 “ Look at this, the reaction on the ground to her is simply madness! There’s talk of a cult formed around her, calling her the avatar of Gaia and how she has come to lead us to a new era. That is on top of the usual government conspiracy crap, calls to put her down. It is bloody chaotic!”


He slammed his fist on the table before pointing straight at Zoltan.


 “And I blame you for all this. I’d blame that blonde CEO too but she’s being charged with selling to the North Koreans so its all on you to fix this.Bring her back in so she can be our greatest weapon. ”


A hard lump formed in Zoltan’s throat, the full weight of the scandal suddenly pressing down on his shoulders.


“ I kept her safe for ten years, kept her on that island. It is because of me a two hundred foot woman remained a secret. You want to pin it on someone, pin it on Lauren because she took everything apart in her selfish scheme!”

 Zoltan’s cerulean eyes narrowed in anger, he could tell this was a game of pin the blame on the scapegoat.


 “ Oh really? Because the world will not know what Lauren did. We don’t need another scandal to break out. So that just leaves you to pick up the pieces.”


 “What do you want me to do?” Zoltan asked with trepidation.


 “Bring her back and do it more persuasively; but don’t do it too obviously, I would hate to see what’s left of our goodwill sullied because the public thinks the big bad government is bullying the sweet ‘little’ girl.”


Zoltan gritted his teeth, this was a surefire way to hide Cyril’s involvement, keep his hands clean. Then if anything went wrong, all Cyril had to do was hang him out to dry and he’d stay safe.


 “ What if I say no? Walk out of here,” He threatened.


 Cyril laid back, chuckling to himself.


 “Doesn’t matter , I’ll hire someone else to do the job. Someone less likely to question me and with no connections to the she-beast at all,” He twiddled his thumbs nonchalantly while Zoltan’s plan collapsed on itself.


 “ Fine. I’ll do it, bring her back in.”



***********


 “ You sure you can pay for all of this?” Jessica asked Jack , sitting in the palm of her hand which was propped against her chest, Jack unknowingly using her bosom as support for his back.


 Down below, Jessica lifted her foot off the road and revealed the flattened remains of the station wagon she had trod on, its metal hull crushed flat while oil leaked from it. Peeling it off, she set it on the roadside while looking around uneasily at Palm Creek.


 It was smaller than Miami in scale which was not the issue but rather it was how short all the buildings were. Nothing in this tiny place reached her knee, the local church spire did its best but fell short of the expectations Jessica had.


 Which only served to make her feel even less welcome, the disparity in scale made her feel too damn big to even live here. There were a few two storey shophouses, some department stores which only had two floors like the shophouses, Jessica spotted a supermarket and a several residential areas likely inhabited by only the fabulously rich and that was it.


 It could have doubled up as a toy town for her if she wished.


   “ I could probably pay for the entire town if you chose to step on their cars,” Jack said , looking straight up into Jessica’s moon sized face.


 Why was it so easy now? Before this they squabbled over everything but during  the walk here he and Jessica had been pretty amiable over everything so far as he sat in her palm and talked about everything they could think off.


 “ Sorry for that, you’ll definitely be writing a lot of checks,” Jessica sighed.


 “ For the woman who saved my life thrice,I don’t mind,” Jack replied.


 She curled up her fingers in an almost protective move, Jack feeling the tips of fingers press against her feet.


 “ Thank you, I’ll find a way to pay you back for this.” Jessica stepped over a shophouse as Jack signalled for a shift in direction.


 “More like I should be paying you after you saved me from the ocean,  wild dogs and an evil CEO,” Jack used his fingers to count off each time Jessica saved him.


 Jessica’s chest shook gently as she chuckled loudly, her laughter rolling across the town.


 “I hope you don’t get into anymore trouble or you’ll have to marry me for it,” She beamed down at him.


 “ Oh in that case next time just leave me to die,” Jack joked.


 Jessica giggled, these jokes were a lot better than his prissy attitude days before. This would definitely be more liveable than what she had imagined before.


 It didn’t take long after that for them to clear the town itself, Jack directing Jessica down a very empty poorly lit road for about five miles or so, Jessica’s long toned legs easily covering the distance in the time it takes to boil an egg before reaching his house. The boundaries of the property were marked by an eight foot hedge and metal spiked gate which she easily stepped over.


 “You stay at Wayne Manor?” Jessica  asked,  rather impressed by what she saw below. It was small, Jessica guessed about 3 storeys from the ground up, its stone walls painted in a faint saffron hue. Its roof was flat but raised at a slight incline to allow rainwater to flow off, the entire house feeling like a set out used for  Downton Abbey.


 “No but I sometimes I wish I did,” Jack smirked as a light from within the house switched on.


 “Ah, guess you woke someone. Better set me down so I can explain…” Jessica  set Jack down, just in time for a twenty something tall blue eyed brunette to burst out the front door, screaming at the sight of Jessica.


 “ Jack get over here before she eats you!” Caitlin called out to Jack who was by Jessica’s foot.


 “ Calm down Caitlin,” Jack said in a hushed voice, this was not the reaction he was anticipating.


“Hey I don’t eat people, I eat what the rest of you people eat. Just more,” Jessica leaned forward onto her haunches, gently letting her arms touch the ground.


 For Caitlin, it was reliving Miami all over again as the oriental giantess leaned in , keen to get a better look at her. It seemed she had forgotten all about the incident as two dark pools focused on Caitlin’s minute body.


 “Hang on,” Jessica’s pupils widened, Caitlin backing away while Jack followed her but not to protect as he grabbed her and offered an explanation she wasn’t listening to.


 “You’re the girl I met in Miami. The one who got her blouse snagged on carton of potatoes,” Jessica pulled her back, blushing as she remembered.


 “Yeah you nearly killed me you monster! Cost me my favourite blouse too,” Caitlin huffed.


 “ Caitlin, let me introduce you to Jessica,” Jack stepped between the two, trying to mediate but he could feel the anger burning inside Caitlin; this meeting was already on shaky ground.


“ Jessica, this is my girlfriend Caitlin. Caitlin, this is my rescuer Jessica who is some sort of homeless super soldier. She’ll be living with us!”


“What!” Caitlin’s shrill voice seemed to split the air, crackling in the humid night air.


 She pointed her middle finger at her accusingly, “ We’re not going to let her stay here! She’ll eat you into bankruptcy, there is no way your parents would even let you keep her?”

 “Excuse me,” Jessica called out from above, miffed at Caitlin’s comments.


 “I’m not someone who is to be kept,” She added but Caitlin just outright ignored her and moved back to Jack, the cause of her anxiety.


“ She is trouble. If she stays with you there will be a lot of problems coming our way, problems bigger than us. She should not exist for a good reason alright?” Caitlin pleaded.


 Jack, for better or for worse, replied without a pause in between.


“ Doesn’t matter. This woman saved my life Caitlin and I intend to repay each and every time she did.”


 He turned back to Jessica who had been watching the little exchange, anxious to know if there was any change in the plans Jack had made.


 “ Sorry but you’ll have to sleep under the stars tonight. We’ll work out something tomorrow along with food and water,” Jack said.


 “It’s fine, I did spend the last two days doing just that. As for food, I promise I won’t go after those poor defenseless supermarkets anymore, heard they’re endangered,” Jessica smiled down to them in the hopes of defusing a tense situation. What were the odds the woman she allegedly came close to eating would be the girlfriend of the man she met on the island a few days back? Small word, she thought to herself.


 “ Okay great. I’m going to hit the sack, it's been too long since I had a proper bed,” Jack yawned as he waved goodnight to Jessica before passing through the door; Jessica trying to peek inside but failing as Caitlin blocked her view of it, mighty pissed at her.


 “I don’t care who Jack says you are, whether you’re his rescuer or his childhood friend; I’ve got my eye on you,” She wagged her finger like a mother telling off her errant child.


 “ Because to me, you’re just a freak who in an ideal world would be getting vivisected to find out what makes you so monstrous. Consider yourself lucky you aren’t,” She hissed, her words puncturing Jessica’s thin skin easily.


 Caitlin didn’t even bother to wait for a reply, turning her back to Jessica and going back in, presumably to check on Jack.


 “Wow…” Jessica managed to find some words, choking on them as she held back tears.


 “ This girl has issues.”


 

End Notes:

Please comment, would definitely appreciate it if someone took the time to give a review of the entire story from top to bottom. What you thought was good, was bad and what I could do to improve the sequel.

I realise it took me almost a year to finish this reboot of the original and there's definitely been some lost fans of the story but now that this is over, I can work on a more original sequel that would be a lot better than Aftermath.

A big thanks to vgiv who had a huge amount of input over the new direction this would go in and definitely to people like gadget who reviewed consistently. 

The title of the sequel is Uptown Girl but it definitely won't happen until I finish Downtrodden. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4419