The Shrinking Show - Season Two by Benton
Summary:

After the success of Season One, the mysterious studio that runs the Shrinking Show commissions a new season with eight new contestants! One again, eight contestants arrive at the set of this secretive reality show, only learning upon arrival that they will be shrunk down bit by bit, taking part in various competitions along the way. When a contestant shrinks to 1/16th of their normal size they are eliminated--usually. Things are a bit more complicated this time around.

Season Two is longer, raunchier, and all-around better than Season One. As it is a new cast of contestants, it is its own story and you do not need to read Season One to understand what is going on, but it wouldn't hurt.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Slave, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m, M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 47 Completed: Yes Word count: 250434 Read: 357500 Published: July 06 2014 Updated: April 25 2015
Story Notes:

Season Two was written between 2006 and 2008, and may not completely reflect my writing style these days. That being said, it is the longest thing I've ever written--almost as long as the longest Harry Potter book by the time the whole thing is updated!

I always love to hear comments and feedback, and I'll make an effort to reply to everyone as I upload the story.

------

 

1. Chapter 1 by Benton

2. Chapter 2 by Benton

3. Chapter 3 by Benton

4. Chapter 4 by Benton

5. Chapter 5 by Benton

6. Chapter 6 by Benton

7. Chapter 7 by Benton

8. Chapter 8 by Benton

9. Chapter 9 by Benton

10. Chapter 10 by Benton

11. Chapter 11 by Benton

12. Chapter 12 by Benton

13. Chapter 13 by Benton

14. Chapter 14 by Benton

15. Chapter 15 by Benton

16. Chapter 16 by Benton

17. Chapter 17 by Benton

18. Chapter 18 by Benton

19. Chapter 19 by Benton

20. Chapter 20 by Benton

21. Chapter 21 by Benton

22. Chapter 22 by Benton

23. Chapter 23 by Benton

24. Chapter 24 by Benton

25. Chapter 25 by Benton

26. Chapter 26 by Benton

27. Chapter 27 by Benton

28. Chapter 28 by Benton

29. Chapter 29 by Benton

30. Chapter 30 by Benton

31. Chapter 31 by Benton

32. Chapter 32 by Benton

33. Chapter 33 by Benton

34. Chapter 34 by Benton

35. Chapter 35 by Benton

36. Chapter 36 by Benton

37. Chapter 37 by Benton

38. Chapter 38 by Benton

39. Chapter 39 by Benton

40. Chapter 40 by Benton

41. Chapter 41 by Benton

42. Chapter 42 by Benton

43. Chapter 43 by Benton

44. Chapter 44 by Benton

45. Chapter 45 by Benton

46. Chapter 46 by Benton

47. Chapter 47 - Epilogue by Benton

Chapter 1 by Benton
Author's Notes:

This is the first day at the Shrinking Show!

.

            Season one of “The Shrinking Show” was broadcast nationally the summer after it was recorded in the suburban Los Angeles studio. It became an instant hit and the nation watched it with rapt fascination.

            Never mind that the story was staged, that the contestants were amateur actors and not ordinary people. Never mind that no one was actually shrunk because it was all done by expensive special effects. It was still a very entertaining show, keeping people on the edge of their seat not knowing who was going to shrink or enlarge, or what couples would form and break up.

            It wasn’t long before the studio powers decided that a second season was a perfect way to follow up the first season’s success. It was unsure how they would recruit the next round of contestants—presumably they would stage a publicity campaign but in reality grab eight new amateur actors.

            But many reality shows were searching for people, and you often didn’t know which reality show you were auditioning for. So the way Season Two grabbed its participants was much in the same way that Season One grabbed its: nonchalantly and anonymously.

 

            In a room on the ground floor of a small Southern California studio, eight finalists were signing in for the show. None of them had yet been told the name of the show nor told anything about its nature. All they knew was that it was another house-family style reality show and it would be relatively short, lasting less than two weeks.

            Andy was a tall, blonde, and handsome 26-year-old engineer from New Jersey. Standing at five feet eleven inches and slender, the interviewers for the show had described Andy as “a friendly, sociable kind of guy” who talked with a reasonable wit and felt comfortable in crowds as he was in small groups. His public release photo saw the short-haired man sitting behind a laptop, smiling at the camera. He wanted to be in a reality show for the excitement and the chance to meet interesting people. He was #1.

            Carla was a tall, slim, leggy dark brunette with red streaks in her shoulder-length hair. Standing five feet eight inches and twenty-two years old, she was a intern at the financing arm of a construction company in Connecticut. She was attractive in a nontraditional way and was described as having a seductive smile. She was described as “soft spoken but friendly”, and often looked shyly away from the person she was talking to. Her photo saw her smiling wearing a black shirt, her face framed against a window that showed a view of the sea beyond. She was #2.

            Dale was a sturdy, six foot one man with light brown hair. At thirty years old, he worked as a carpenter and in his spare time he coached middle school football. He was of a thicker build but not fat; he was strong enough that people typically chose not to mess with him. He talked in a loud voice and was rumored to have quite a temper when he was angry. He was described as “very outgoing and macho”, taking the lead in any conversation. His picture showed him standing in the lawn in front of his house in suburban Denver, Colorado. He was #3.

            Hailey was a twenty-five year old light blonde who stood at five feet eight inches. She had bounced around to many jobs but had not yet honed in on exactly what she wanted to do. She had lived with her boyfriend but upon breaking up she had moved out on her own, and she now worked as a taxi driver in South Bend, Indiana. She had been described as “flirty but cautious” at the interview, as if she was distrusting due to previous experiences. Her picture showed her in a bathing suit floating on a plastic tube in the neighborhood pool, her mouth open in exclamation. She was #4.

            Jerry was a mousy, tan-skinned 27-year-old black-haired man. He was just five feet four inches, and he was a little stout but not fat. He drove a delivery truck in an Chicago suburb, and he had been with that job for a considerable amount of time. He didn’t seem to be all that sociable, and it seemed that he took a while to warm up to others. But he was described as being “funny and sincere” when he got right down to talking, and he seemed a trustworthy sort. His picture showed him in his delivery uniform carrying a box of canned goods to a house. He was #5.

            Marie was a 20-year-old brown-haired college student. She stood at only five feet two inches, and had cuteness about her that she loved to play off of. She studied not far from her hometown along the west coast, only a few hours north of Los Angeles by car. She was very intelligent and was a good student, but she also loved to have fun with the girls. She was described as “lively and charming” in the interview, and stated she wanted to be in a reality show because of the exciting social conditions she would find herself in. Her picture showed her sitting on a couch, the picture taken from above her showing the top of her head and just a taste of what she held in her tank-top. She was #6.

            Paul was a 24-year-old Air Force vet from Virginia who kept his hair cropped short and walked upright and proud. Although he was slim he was muscular, and could dominate almost any crowd at his six foot two height. He now worked in a police department and he was known as one of their most resourceful and responsible members. He was described as being “proud and talk-able” in the interview, as he got along well with people despite his dominant personality. His picture showed him posed in his white air force dress suit with a leg up on the wheel of a historical cannon at a museum. He was #7.

            Vera was five-foot six athletic girl with dark brown hair and strong muscles from Portland, Oregon. In high school she had once been a track star, but now at the age of twenty eight she taught high school and coached girl’s track. Despite being an able coach, Vera was very reserved on one-to-one interactions and did not like divulging too much about herself. However, she was described as “very loyal and honest” when you got to know her. Her picture showed her sitting at a desk surrounded by old records she collected, a hobby of hers. She was #8.

 

            Andy, Carla, Dale, Hailey, Jerry, Marie, Paul, and Vera were the contestants selected to appear on a reality show. What the show was they had no idea, but they had all been told that it would put them in “very unusual situations”. They had signed documents where they promised to stay in until the end, and that they understood that they were walking into an unorthodox situation.

            A lamp shone gently in a maroon-colored waiting room with many chairs that was ready to accept inhabitants. Although no one was yet in the room, it was filled with a pregnant excitement over the game that was about to start.

            Dale was the first one in the room. The tall man walked in through the near door, looking around and seeing that he was first. He was wearing a white shirt and tan pants. He did not sit; he wanted to be standing when the others arrived. Hiding his anticipation, he swung his arms a bit, cupping his right fist into his left hand to distract himself. He had not met any of the other competitors but wanted to make a good impression when they came into the room.

            Andy was the second person into the room. He was wearing a button down shirt and the front pieces of his hair had been gelled stand up an inch. He was wearing a smile on his face, looking like a man who was about to launch a group meeting. He walked up to Dale and the two men shook hands right away, firmly.

            “I’m Dale, how about you?” Dale said, solidly as his handshake.

            “Andy.” Said the other in a slightly higher voice. “Good to meet you.” There was a brief pause. “So what kind of game do you think this is going to be?”

            “I don’t know.” Dale said. “Probably some sort of dating game or something like that. Whatever, I’m sure we’ll meet some nice ladies.”

            Andy let out a small laugh. “Yeah,” He said. “I bet there will be competitions too.”

            “I’m not so worried about competitions.” Said Dale, swinging his arms again just a little, looking off a bit arrogantly.

            The door opened again and in strolled Marie. The little Marie was a stark contrast to the tall Andy and Dale as she made her way over to them. She smiled and tilted her head, looking up at them, and said, “Hi.”

            “Hi,” Said Dale, as Andy said, “Hey.”

            “Well, I guess we have a head start on the others.” Marie said, still smiling bashfully.

            “It seems that way.” Dale said. “They should be arriving soon.”

            No sooner than he said that then Vera walked into the room. She attracted both Dale and Andy’s attention as she entered, and once again they introduced themselves. Vera said “Hi,”, but didn’t seem that interested in talking to them, despite Marie’s encouraging smile. But it didn’t really matter. As Vera stood off to one side, Andy started to ask Marie about where she was from.

            Paul was the next to walk in. He walked in wearing a solid line on his face and strode at a purposeful rate. Dale extended his hand to Paul, which Paul shook very strongly and solidly, as the two men tried to display their toughness to each other. They followed this up with a very tough nod to each other. Paul then moved on to talking to Vera, who seemed to be receptive to Paul, who actually talked in a much more calm and relaxed voice than one would have expected from a man who made such an entrance.

            Carla was the next to walk in. She was glad many people were already in the room because she was a little nervous about it. She was greeted by Andy, who gave her a gentle handshake. Carla started talking to Andy, who she took a quick liking to, but she couldn’t shake off the feeling that this room was eerily familiar to her, as if she had been here before, or at least saw it before.

            Jerry was the next one to walk in. He didn’t walk too far in the room, choosing to stay outside and access the situation first. But it wasn’t long before he was being greeted by the much larger Dale. Before long Jerry was talking to Dale about the selection process, and a joke he told had Dale roaring with laughter and Marie giggling as well.

            Last in the room was Hailey. She noticed that the room was full and she was the last arriver, which she wished hadn’t happened so she could have gotten one-on-one time with one of the guys first. Sizing up everyone, she immediately decided Paul was the most attractive of the lot, Jerry the least. Dale and Andy were okay too. Hailey was greeted by Marie and they almost immediately started talking about their outfits and other girly things.

            The eight of them talked for a few minutes more in little groups, members often shifting from one group to another. Off to the side of the room, in another entrance, was a ninth person hiding behind the wall. This person was very pleased about the situation. This was going to be just as good as last time, if not better. She decided that now was the time to make herself known.

            From the second entranceway entered an attractive woman in her mid to late twenties wearing an attractive sleaveless shirt and shorts, but nevertheless carrying an aura of power and authority. “Greetings, contestants.” She annonced. “Welcome to the show.”

            The talking died down immediately as the eight of them looked to the newcomer. Not a single person in the room had any dowbt who this woman was. One by one, it dawned on each person exactly who she was and what situation they were now finding themselves in.

            “Wait…you’re…” Started Dale.

            “My name is Betty and I’ll be your host.” The woman said. “Welcome to the Shrinking Show, season two.”

            There was a gasp of shock and suprize as the eight contestants looked from face to face, hardly believing what they were hearing. A few of them murmered something to their neighbors. Betty sood with arms crossed, ready for the inevitable questions.

            “But…” Dale said. “How can this be? I thought the show was staged?”

            “Yeah,” Marie said. “And I don’t think any of us are actors!”

            “I can guarintee you that none of the previous eight were actors either,” Betty said.

            “But doesn’t that mean we’ll have to do blue screen and wires?” Andy asked.

“Yeah, I don’t think I have the patience to do that!” Hailey said.

“I can assure you none of that is part of this show.” Betty said. “In fact, our special effects budget is absolutely zero.”

“Then how did you do the shrinking effects?” Asked Paul.

“Simple.” Betty said. “We have a real live shrinking machine.”

There was dead slience for several minutes as the contestants stared on in shock. But Dale broke the silence with a rumbelling laugh. “Very funny.” He said. “But really, what are we doing here?”

“I’m being completely honest.” Betty said. “The participants of the first season were shrunk, as some of you will also be by tomorrow night.”

“You must be twisting our legs.” Dale said. “There’s no way.”

“Yeah, so where you hiding our real host?” Jerry said, raising an eyebrow.

Betty let out a large sigh of feigned exasperation. “Well, since none of you believe it, I’m going to have to show you proof.” Raising her voice and shouting over the contestants heads, she said: “Sherri! You can come out now!”

All of the contestants turned to the door they had come in. At first they didn’t see any movement, but then out from the doorway came a small figure. At first glance it seemed to be a child of about five or six years old. But looking at the figure, one would see a perfectly proportioned woman standing two feet eight inches tall.

The woman, Sherri, walked forwards to them. She walked with legs thin as sticks upon feet that were doll-sized. Her waste was level to most people’s knees, and it was so small you could almost cup your hands completely around it. Her shoulders were at about the height of a person’s upper legs, and only about that width as well. Upon those shoulders sat a tiny head with shoulder-length brown hair. She had a mature face that was smiling in an excited, almost pleasurable way. She was wearing a tank top and a skirt, both of which were too small to fit onto a five-year-old.

The eight of them stood aghast as Sheri walked between them, moving in circles as to pass in front of each of them. Dale stared dumbfounded and for once was unable to speek. Paul stood perfectly still but his face betrayed his shock. Carla’s mouth hung agape as Sherri passed by her legs. Finally, she walked between Jerry and Hailey before leaving the group and walking over to Betty, who took Sherri’s hand in her much larger one.

“As you can see,” Betty said. “Sherri is a perfectly normal adult just like any of us, only reduced to half her normal height.”

There was another pause before Paul spoke: “This could be a trick. She could be a child pretending.” Both Vera and Jerry nodded their heads in agreement, but the others said nothing. It was fairly obvious that Sherri had much too small of a head and was far to slim and womanlike for even the best of costume designers and makeup artists to make out of a small child.

“Sherri, go re-enlarge yourself, dear,” Betty said. Sherri turned off and jogged lightly down to the far door, dissapering around the corner. No one said anything for two minutes as they waited for Sherri to return.

A few minutes later they heard footsteps coming from the hallway, and to their astomishment they saw a full-sized Sherri rounding the corner. Sherri beamed at them all and stopped where Betty was standing. The two women put their arms around each other’s shoulders.

“You probably recognize Sherri from the first season.” Betty said. “She will be co-hosting the show with me, and helping me out as I need it.” The eight of them remaned quiet, still trying to soak in the information.

“How is this possible?” Andy asked. “Shrinking, that is?”

“Shrinking technology was develouped a short number of years ago.” Said Betty. “But that is all you need to know. Obviously, you understand that the entire first season was not a special-effects show done by actors, but an authentic reality show done by laymen like yourselves. So you will be shrinking and taking part in an authentic reality show.”

“But—but what if we don’t want to?” Dale asked.

A smile crossed Betty’s lips. “You already signed the contract.” She said. “You’re locked in until the end of the competition. Besides, a big tough guy like you should have no problems dealing with this, right?” Dale did not speak again.

“For now, I will tell you how the game will work.” Betty said. “Since it seems you are all familiar with the first season, I can tell you this season will have both similarities and drastic differences, so don’t expect certain things to happen, because they might not. Also, the game’s story will unfold as it goes along, so don’t expect more than a day’s preparation for any event, if that. Some events will be sudden and unannounced, so don’t get too comfortable.”

“Do we still get eliminated when we reach—we reach,” Began Marie, unable to finish her sentence.

“When you reach one sixteenth normal size?” Betty finished, smiling. “Maybe, maybe not. You’ll find out when the time comes. I can only tell you the game piece by peace. What I can tell you is what’s happening now.”

All the contestants were listening fully. “In a minute I will lead you to the back of the compound, where a temporary house has been erected for the duration of your stay. I’m sure you’ll find it comfortable; it has all the amenities you could ask for. You will spend tonight together, and tomorrow at three o’clock I will take you back to this building, where you will get your first taste of shrinking. Specifically, four of you will be randomly selected to be reduced to half-size.”

They all looked at each other, varying states of worry on their faces. They had just found out that shrinking machines actually existed; that they weren’t just s fairy tail. Now they were being told that their first shrinking experience would be tomorrow. This was quite overwhelming news.

 “Well, it’s time to show you to the house.” Betty said. “Follow me!” Betty lead the eight contestants down the hallway, Sherri branching off into one of the rooms on the side. They walked from a large open hallway to a smaller and more mysterious one before finally reaching a back door.

Betty opened the door and led the contestants out to the back yard that was surrounded by a tall fence. Across the small yard was a low-lying house that was one story with no pitched roof. For being temporary it sure had a good deal of landscaping done around it; however it was mostly small plants and flowers.

They entered into the house, which was unlocked, to find a small entranceway leading into a larger room. On the left side of this room were a full kitchen and a table that could easily sit eight. On the right side of the room was a living room complete with rugs, couches, and a TV. On the other side of the room was a small hallway along which were situated the bedrooms and the bathrooms. All in all, the house had a nice homely feel, though it lacked decorations.

“I’ll be leaving you now.” Betty said. “Feel free to do whatever you wish, but do not try to get back into the compound or over the perimeter fence. I’ll be returning at three o’clock tomorrow afternoon for the first round of shrinking.”

With that, Betty waved and left the house. The contestants, who had been silent up until this point, started to speak again.

“So we’re actually going to be shrunk?” Marie asked, her eyes wide.

“It seems that way.” Jerry said.

“Maybe not.” Paul said. “That could have been a child disguised to be identical to the Sherri woman.”

“I don’t think so,” Said Vera. “I think this is for real.”

“Yes, but holy cow!” Exclaimed Andy. “Do you know what this means? Shrinking machines! Here! For real!”

“Yeah, and we’ll all be shrunk by them.” Hailey said. “Or maybe not! Maybe we’ll get lucky!”

“Did you watch the original show?” Dale said. “Everybody shrunk as small as four inches during some part of the show.”

“That’s…” Hailey said, holding up her hand and placing her fingers apart in an estimation of the size. Dale quickly pushed Hailey’s hand down.

“We don’t want to frighten anyone.” Dale said, sensing the uneasiness of the group. Vera looked particularly frightened.

“How about dinner?” Jerry interjected. “I can cook, can anyone else here?”

“I’ll help.” Said Andy.

“Me too,” Said Vera, willing to do anything to get her mind off of shrinking.

The three of them made their way over to the kitchen while the rest of the group slowly made their way over to the living room. Carla sat down first on a single chair facing the rest of the group. Dale plopped down in the center of a large three-seater couch, Hailey sitting on one side and Marie on the other. Paul sat down in another single chair on the other side of the couch

“What do you think it feels like, shrinking?” Marie asked.

“I don’t know, that’s a good question.” Dale said.

“Maybe it tickles.” Hailey said. “I could definitely imagine it doing that.”

“They never showed the actual shrinking.” Dale said, referring to the first show. “It was always implied with a flash of light.”

“They have some kind of booth.” Paul said. “I don’t think it’s mobile.”

“So we don’t have to worry about someone sneaking up on us. That’s good.” Said Hailey.

“I don’t know; there was probably a lot we didn’t see.” Dale said. “What happened after elimination, for example? That was ever shown.”

“I think they just stayed in the back.” Paul said.

“I don’t know.” Said Marie, cautiously.

Over in the kitchen the three cooks already had the meal underway. Vera was beating furiously at the mashed potatoes, her mind lost in thought. How could they shrink her? Was that legal? She had doubts about this whole deal. There had to be something wrong. Whatever it was, Vera had a very bad feeling.

Jerry was trying to take it all in strides. He was of course shocked by the revealing of the show’s true nature, but he knew he had to keep a level head if he wanted to win. He understood that he wasn’t the most attractive guy in the place and therefore wouldn’t have much chance with the ladies, but perhaps that was for the better. Relationships that went sour could cost him in voting rounds, as they had in the first game.

Andy had been surprised too, but his mind was moving in a different direction. He thought the girls here were pretty attractive, but seeing little Sherri contrast against the girls set off something inside of him. He was almost afraid to admit it, but he was actually looking forward to being shrunk! He could imagine himself at Sherri’s height, walking amongst a forest of legs, looking up at the tall girls.

In the living room, the conversation had divided as Dale and Paul vied over Hailey’s attention. Paul seemed to be less involved than Dale, his eyes frequently darting over to where Vera was cutting vegetables. On the other side of the room, Marie and Carla had started a conversation.

“Are you worried about it? Are you scared?” Marie asked.

“A little, I guess.” Carla said. “Not too much, though. I don’t think anything really bad will happen.”

“I’m nervous,” Said Marie, shaking a little. “I mean, I’ve been short all my life, but what would it be like to be really short? That kind of worries me a little.”

“Are you worried about the guys here?” Carla asked.

Marie shook her head. “Not really,” She said. “They seem like a good bunch. I think Andy’s pretty cute. Jerry’s a little creepy, though.”

“I don’t think so.” Carla said. Over Marie’s shoulder, he could see Dale employing gimmick after gimmick to get Hailey’s attention, even using the pretense of a stretch to put his hand on the couch behind Hailey’s head.

“I’m not interested in any of the guys here.” Carla said.

“I wouldn’t rule anything out.” Marie said. “I mean, look at the action they got on the first season!”

“Yeah,” Carla said. “But I’m not sure I’d like to be the small one in the relationship.”

“Last time the girls seemed to get luckier size-wise than guys.” Marie said, smiling a little. “Maybe we’ll get lucky again.”

“Maybe.” Carla said.

“I wouldn’t mind shrinking a little, I guess.” Marie said. “I mean—wow, it’s so exciting! Who knew this was possible?”

“Yeah,” Said Carla. “But I’m more worried about the people who would stay large.”

“I would worry.” Marie said. “If you get shrunk and I don’t, I’ll watch over you, okay?”

“Okay, and I’ll do the same for you.” Carla said. The two girls smiled at each other. Carla was starting to warm up to the chatty shorter girl, who she liked much more than Hailey, who seemed to be falling for Dale’s clumsy tricks in a way most girls would easily rebuke.

“Supper’s ready!” Announced Jerry. The five people in the living room stood up and made their way to the kitchen, taking their seats around the table where steaming piles of food were drawing their attention. They dished out the food and they started to eat.

“Mmm, this is delicious!” Marie said, pointing to her mashed potatoes. “Who made that?”

“I did,” Said Vera, a smile coming to her face.

“Oh yeah?” Marie asked. “It’s very good.”

“Thanks,” Said Vera.

“So,” said Dale after swallowing a very large mouthful of steak. “Anyone else here a fan of the Denver Broncos?”

“Nah, I’m more of a Raiders fan.” Vera said.

“Oh yeah?” Dale said. “Tough luck about last season.” Vera made a face.

“I’m not really a football fan.” Said Hailey.

“Yeah, I’m more of a basketball fan myself.” Paul said. “Played on the thirteenth division navy team.”

“I played a little in high school,” Voulintered Carla.

“Yeah?” Paul said. “How’d you do?”

“I wansn’t actually on a team.” Carla said, smiling. “I just played with friends, really.”

“Oh.” Paul said. “My team had a 13-3 record, but we sank at the quarter-finals to the second division.”

“With all that playing, did you have time for much fighting?” Dale asked.

“Of course!” Said Paul, looking a little ticked. “I trained sixteen, eighteen hours a day during the week!”

“Did you have to fight any battles?” Marie asked.

“No,” Paul said. “Fortunately things were quiet during my service.”

The conversation continued on, meandering through several subjects before Jerry began talking about gardening, which turned out to be an interest he and Carla had in common. Hailey apparently didn’t like spending too much time outside, whereas Dale and Paul couldn’t get enough of it.

After dinner was over, the group came to an unspoken agreement that three people that weren’t involved with the cooking would do the cleaning. So Paul, Carla, and Marie joined together to wipe the table and wash the dishes. There was little talking; Paul moved quickly with military precision. It was all Carla and Marie could do to keep up.

Dale and Hailey had taken up their previous spot on the couch, this time joined with Jerry who sat on Dave’s other side. Vera sat apart from them on a chair, and Andy sat on a second couch. Dale and Andy got into a conversation about mechanics, Hailey listening but mostly not participating. By this point Dale had his arm completely around Hailey.

After a few minutes Paul, Marie, and Carla rejoined the group. Carla and Marie talked to Jerry, who Marie thought wasn’t quite as creepy as she initially thought. Paul walked over and sat next to Vera, talking to her in a softer voice than he normally used with the others.

It was Marie who suggested that they put in a movie. The rest of the group agreed but it took a little bickering over what movie they actually wanted to watch. Dale and Paul were in favor of an action movie, whereas Jerry, Hailey, and Marie were all about a romantic comedy. Carla was more interested in a serious drama, but the mood didn’t tend that way. In the end, Andy sided with the three who wanted the romantic comedy, so that is what they ended up watching.

Paul was obviously bored with the movie and got up several times, but since there was little left to do in the house (they couldn’t call out or use the internet for security reasons) he ended up returning. Marie seemed to enjoy the movie, pointing things out to others. Carla was mildly amused by it, and Vera thought it a nice distraction. Dale was more interested in Hailey, however, and was making suggestive advances to her. Hailey too was excited about big strong Dale.

Carla watched this out of the corner of her eye. She certainly didn’t disprove of sex or relationships, but she felt that Hailey was letting Dale take things way too fast. If they keep up this way he’ll bed her tonight, she thought. Paul seemed to show an interest in Vera, and so far Andy and Jerry hadn’t made any moves.

The movie ended and they stayed in the living room and talked a little while longer. They turned on the TV and watched normal late evening programming and chatted lightly. Andy was the first to turn in, followed shortly by Jerry. Marie yawned loudly and announced she was tired. Tired of watching Dale and Hailey, Carla left for bed shortly after. It was not long after that when Dale whispered a suggestion into Hailey’s ear, and they disappeared into a bedroom together, not to emerge until the following morning.

Paul had been in the kitchen straightening things up, and now he went into the living room to talk to Vera.

“Hey,” He said. “You don’t look too happy. What’s up?”

“Oh, I’m just…” Vera started. “I’m scared about the shrinking. I’m worried about…the guys.”

“That big oaf Dale I’m sure.” Paul said. Vera nodded, and Paul chuckled.

“I don’t wan to be, you know, taken advantage of.” Vera said. “I’m pretty good at defending myself, but if I was small…”

“I wouldn’t let anything happen to you.” Said Paul. “In fact, if you ever need anything during the competition, just let me know.”

Vera smiled appreciatively. “Thank you.” She said. She felt pretty good about Paul. His rigid military style was certainly hiding a softer side, and she felt good to have him watching after her.

Vera went to bed shortly thereafter. Paul stayed up just a little longer reading the paper. His mind was on the shrinking too, thought he would never admit it to anyone. He was confident in his abilities as a fighter. He had been in many fights—and had won almost all of them. But if he was only three feet tall, he could loose a fight to anyone, even one of the girls! The idea was pretty embarrassing, but he knew where the pressure points were and knew he’d be ready in any contingency.

Paul mentally smacked himself for thinking about the competition in this way. It may be a battle of sorts, but it certainly was no fight. He doubted he would have to fight anyone, although Dale seemed like he might cause trouble. He would have to keep his eye on him.

Stretching, Paul made his way to bed, and now the entire house was asleep. There was no activity but for the creaking of crickets. Unbeknownst to any of them was a tiny figure, no larger than a mouse, running along the outside of the house. This tiny figure had a few chores to do—but stretched them out longer than they needed in order to have fun. Marie could have sworn she felt a tiny tickle on her big toe, but of course she didn’t remember it the next day.

End Notes:

And thus it begins!

Please comment on my story! I'm going to try and keep a reasonable upload schedule but I can't promise anything 100%.

Chapter 2 by Benton
Author's Notes:

This is the chapter where the shrinking begins! Enjoy

---

Jerry was the first one up the next morning, having been used to getting up early for his delivery route. He was brewing himself a cup of coffee when Paul awoke, also used to rising early for he usually worked the morning shift. The two men talked little as Paul also fixed himself a morning coffee.

Carla was the next person up. She didn’t drink coffee; she said “hi” shyly to the two men before proceeding to knit. She had brought her sewing kit with her; she was working on a scarf. She judged she would have enough free time to knit during the competition. That was certainly true—of course, she hadn’t counted on being too small to move the needles, which was now her biggest worry.

Andy was the next up, spending far more time than most guys in the bathroom getting his hair right. He was more of a morning person and started up chatting with Paul right away. Marie emerged from her room a few minutes later, yawning and still wearing her pajamas and bare feet. She wasn’t so bubbly first thing in the morning; she sat and read a magazine.

Vera woke up a little later, not looking too happy. She had had terrible dreams about shrinking, getting smaller and smaller watching crowds of people looking down at her. She sat between Paul and Jerry. Jerry began to talk about things so far removed from the competition that it made her feel a whole lot better.

Not surprisingly, Dale and Hailey were the last ones up. Dale was wearing a victorious smile as he sat down between Paul and Andy, as Hailey emerged swaggering with a hint of a smile on her face. She sat down next to Marie, who entertained her in conversation.

Jerry and Vera teamed up to make muffins for the group, and their conversations drifted around to anything but the competition. Paul relayed the story of his military experience to Dale and Hailey, putting special emphasis on anything that exemplified his manliness. Hailey ooed and awed through the whole thing, while Dale tried his best to appear unimpressed.

Marie left the room to take a shower and get ready for her day, leaving Andy to scoot over towards Carla. Andy had noticed Carla not talking very much at all, and he was strangely attracted to this girl.

“What are you knitting?” Andy asked, pointing.

“A scarf.” Carla said. “I’m thinking of giving it to my little sister.”

“It’s nice,” Said Andy, feeling it. “Do you sew often?”

“Yes,” Carla said, still looking at his work. She could tell the earnestness of the man’s actions, and she knew he had other things on his mind.

“Are you looking forward to three o’clock?” Carla asked, looking at Andy for the first time.

“Yes.” Said Andy, a little too fast and causing Carla to give him a quizzical look. “I mean, I’m excited for this to get underway. The shrinking should be, well, interesting. I always like the chance to look at things from a new perspective.”

“I guess your right.” Carla said. “Still, I hope I’m not one of the ones picked.”

“Yeah.” Andy said. “I don’t know, it sure would be interesting?”

“Are you saying you want to be shrunk?” Asked Carla, smiling an amused smile.

“Well, um, not…” Andy fumbled for words, “I mean, I want to stay in the running and all…”

“I won’t say anything,” Carla said, still smiling. “I promise.”

“Thanks.” Andy said, nervously. “I mean, that is, if there was something to say.”

Carla just smiled.

Pretty soon Marie emerged from the shower, and she suggested that they go outside. She had seen several balls out there and volleyball net and she thought it would be fun. Paul, Dale, and Vera jumped at the chance with Carla and Andy quick to follow. Jerry and Hailey seemed reluctant at first but decided to join in also.

Before anyone could say anything Paul and Dale proclaimed themselves team captians, and Paul recruited Vera before Dale could say anything. Dale picked Carla, who was the next athletic of the lot. This attracted a pouty look from Hailey, who expected to be picked because of their experience last night. Paul then picked Andy, and Dale picked Marie. Paul picked Hailey, leaving Dale with Jerry.

They played a few rounds, but the dominant combination of Paul and Vera quickly made the game quite one-sided. Paul got some nasty looks when he enthusiastically spiked the ball at little Marie, who threw her hands up in front of her face. Dale called a timeout and called for a redistribution of teams. Jerry, Hailey, and Marie all decided they had had enough, and to make the teams even Carla offered to step out too. The teams were redistributed Paul-Andy against Dale-Vera, and play resumed.

Jerry and Hailey sat around to watch the game as Carla and Marie took a little walk around the house. Neither of them were really interested in the game’s activities and instead talked to each other.

“What do you think of this place so far?” Jerry asked.

“Oh, I don’t know.” Said Hailey. “Wait until after I’m shrunk a few times!”

Jerry chuckled. “Yeah, it’s weird.” He said. “But I like the people so far.”

“Yeah,” Said Hailey. “They’re all pretty neat. But I don’t know who I can trust, you know what I mean? I don’t even know if Dale would take my side.”

“It’s all fine and good while we’re all on the same side and none of us have been shrunk.” Jerry said. “But wait until later. I can guarantee you the shrinking will change everything.”

“Yeah,” Hailey said, shivering a little with the thought. “I hope no one gets hurt though. This could be dangerous!”

“No one was hurt in the first season.” Jerry said. “I don’t think anyone here is that rough.”

“I don’t know.” Hailey said. “Paul looks like he could rough someone up real good.”

“He’s tough all right.” Jerry said. “But of course, one we’re shrunk it will only matter what size you are. No matter whether you are strong or weak, your size will determine everything.”

Hailey laughed. “So maybe I’ll end up pushing them around!”

“Wouldn’t that just take the biscuit.” Jerry said.

Out in the yard, Carla and Marie were walking and chatting. Last night they had already agreed to their pseudo-alliance. It wouldn’t mean anything yet, but the odds were three to four that one of them would remain full-sized. That sounded a lot better than the one to two individual odds.

“So what do you think,” Marie said. “In your gut feeling, do you feel you’re going to be shrunk today?”

Carla stopped and thought. She really didn’t know, but she had a feeling. “No.” She said. “Somehow, I think I’ll stay big.”

“I’ll probably shrink.” Marie said, giggling a little. “I’ve always been a small girl. I’m sure I’ll just get smaller.”

“Well, at least this isn’t the end-all.” Carla said. “There will be many chances for size-changing after this. Gosh, I can barely imagine being three feet tall; I don’t want to think about any smaller sizes yet.”

“Hey, I have a question,” Said Marie, her eyes lighting up. “It’s kind of a personal question though—sort of, that is.”

“Go ahead,” Carla said.

“If you had a shrinking machine and were in a relationship,” Marie said. “Would you—uh, if one of you was going to do it, would you want to be the big one or the small one?”

Carla smiled at Marie. Obviously the girl had given it some thought. “You first,” Said Carla.

“Well,” Said Marie, timidly, “I’m used to being tiny, so it’d kind of be interesting to…but I mean, it would be cool to be big too, I guess.” Marie giggled. “I’m not being very clear am I. I really don’t know what I’d prefer, that’s kind of why I asked you.”

“Well,” Carla said, a smile creeping onto her face. “I think I’d actually want to be the big one. That way you’d be in charge. And you can make him do what you want. And this:” Carla cupped her hands and raised them. “He would be cute!”

“Yeah,” Giggled Marie. “That would be great. But I mean, I’m still undecided. I think with a gentle man being small could be loads of fun.”

“I’m still going to go with the big.” Carla said. “I don’t trust men enough to give them that kind of power.”

“Well, we’ll see how it goes.” Said Marie, her mind lost in fantasies.

Back at the volleyball net, both sides played hard but were getting ready to call it a game. It was approaching the afternoon, and the sweaty players wanted to get a shower and have some lunch before the big event.

Vera took a nice cool shower first, the refreshing droplets washing the sweat away from her body. The game had done wonders to take her mind off the shrinking, but now that it was over the shrinking started to creep back into her mind. She looked down at her feet and up ad the showerhead and tried to imagine herself at half-size. She would only come up to her own waste, and what a scary thought that was! It would be hard to do anything, not to mention the guys. She would have Paul to count on, but she still had some doubts about him.

The others started to prepare a small lunch for the group. Dale, Paul, and Hailey all tried to fight down the stress by eating extra helpings of food. Andy—on the other hand—was shaking so much it seemed he could barely eat. Other people might have mistaken it for nerves, but Carla thought she knew it was something else.

Marie fought down nerves by becoming extra chatty. Now that everyone’s mind was on the shrinking machine she stopped trying to fight it, but instead tried talking about it in a context that didn’t involve them.

“I was rooting for Serine myself,” Marie said, reminiscing on the first competition. “But I knew when the vote came she had no chance of remaining Queen.”

“I didn’t like Serine.” Jerry said. “I was mostly rooting for Cameroon. He still should have won, in my opinion.”

“Come on, no Sandra supporters?” Dale joked, referring of course to the most unpopular character. “I liked Bill at first, but I think he wussed out.”

“I didn’t watch all of it,” Said Paul. “Too busy with work, and it was on too late. But I thought Tom was a good competitor.”

“Ah, Tom had no chance,” Hailey said. “I knew it from the start. I thought it would either be Annie or Sherri, and I guess I was right about Sherri.”

“It’s weird to think that we’re here now, that we’re following in their footsteps,” Said Marie. “We’re part of the same show! Do you think we’re really that different from them?”

“I don’t know.” Dale said. “There were some pretty extreme types in that group. I would have thought it was staged even if I knew shrinking machines existed.”

“Well, I think there’s some real nuts here!” Jerry joked, getting him a playful slap on the arm by Dale.

Three o’clock was fast approaching and the members of the house were trying to find ways to distract themselves. Paul went into his room and made his bed over and over again. Jerry convinced himself that he saw spots on the silverware he had just washed and washed them again. Carla tapped her fingers on the table, and Marie tried unsuccessfully to concentrate on her magazine.

At precisely three o’clock there was a hard rap on the door. At that moment Hailey had been closest to the door and she opened it. Standing in the door was Betty, wearing a tank top, shorts, and sandals. She was smiling with joy for seeing them all, and to announce the event ahead.

“How are you doing today?” Betty asked.

“We’re pretty good,” Hailey said as the rest of the competitors crowded around the door. They all looked fairly calm, but it wasn’t hard to detect the nerves hiding just under the surface.

“So, are you ready for the challenge?” Betty asked.

“As ready as we’ll ever be, I suppose.” Dale said nervously.

“Well,” Betty said. “You know what’s going to happen, don’t you? So all you need to do is follow me to the shrinking room.”

Betty led the group out of the house, and they followed her at a bit of a distance across the small lawn and up to the door of the compound. Betty opened the door and led them immediately down a hallway to their left, and the contestants found themselves in the dark, windowless room made infamous by the first season.

“The ones who are destined to shrink have already been chosen.” Betty said, producing four cards from her pocket. “They were picked entirely at random by a computer. When you leave here today, four of you will be normal size, and four of you will be half-size, and an eighth of your current weight.”

Betty paused to let the impact sink in. They all knew the moment had arrived, and they were all trying to compose themselves accordingly. Marie and Hailey had both developed a case of the shakes. Andy tried to calm himself, telling himself he would pretend to be disappointed if he was picked. Paul was once again standing as if he was at attention, and Dale was swinging his arms. Vera’s lip trembled a little.

“I will announce the names one by one, and when you hear your name, you will walk forward into the shrinking machine. The machine will shrink you automatically, so you don’t need to worry about pressing anything. After you are shrunk, you will proceed through the far door and wait in the far room for me to come collect you.”

Eight breaths were collectively held as Betty brought the first card to her face, out of the contestant’s eyesight.

 

“The first person to be shrunk,” Read Betty, “Is Dale.”

 

Dale nearly laughed out loud. He had known he would have a good chance of being shrunk, but he never expected to be first! Well, at least he’d be a pioneer of sorts, being the first one of the group used to it so he could help the others adjust. He walked into the booth and the door automatically closed. A few seconds later there was a bright flash of light. Somewhere, on the other side of the door, Dale was three feet tall.

The seven remaining contestants looked at each other, but all eyes were on Betty as she procured another card.

 

“The second person to be shrunk,” Ready Betty, “Is Marie.”

 

Marie really did laugh out loud. Her prophecy turned out to be true. The small girl was going to become the tiniest woman in the world. She couldn’t help shaking as she walked forward, entering the shrinking room and smiling timidly as the doors shut. There was another pause of a few seconds, then another bright flash of light.

Betty cleared her throat and read another card.

 

“The third person to be shrunk,” Read Betty, “Is Hailey.”

 

Hailey jumped a foot when she heard her name being called. She had been dreading this moment, but now she had to walk forward and accept it. The girl tried to give a smile to her comrades, but it looked more like a grimace as she shuffled forward into the shrinking machine. The door closed and once again the flash soon followed.

Andy, Carla, Paul, Jerry, and Vera looked at each other. They were almost out of it—they all knew they had almost survived. There was just one more person to be shrunk, just one more…

Betty cleared her throat again, raising another card to her eyes. She didn’t say anything for a few seconds, and then announced the last name agonizingly slowly and drawn out.

 

“The final person to be shrunk…is…” Betty said. “Jerry.”

 

Jerry nodded his head and smiled in acknowledgement. He partially suspected that this would happen to him. It was just like him—to have the irony of being picked at the last moment. He walked forward into the machine and even gave a little bow before the doors shut on him. A second later there was a final flash, and all the day’s shrinking had been finished.

Andy, Carla, Paul, and Vera looked at each other. They were standing in a much smaller group than they had come in, but they all understood that they were the lucky ones. Andy was a little upset that he wasn’t shrunk, but after watching the others reactions he was starting to have second thoughts about it. Carla felt grateful, and Paul lifted his head up proudly, although inside he knew it was all luck. Vera could feel nothing but a deep sense of relief: she had dodged the first round.

“Congratulations on avoiding the machine this first round!” Betty said. “I’m sure you’re all quite relieved. But remember, there will be plenty more chances for you to be shrunk. However, you are the leaders for now. Enjoy the power while it lasts. Now, I will go fetch your friends, so hang tight.”

And with that Betty made off down a side passageway to meet the first-time shrinkers, leaving the four of them to relax in their victory.

 

When the door closed on Dale in the shrining machine, the three seconds that passed before he was shrunk felt like an eternity. He had enough time to take in the room—it was very small, no bigger than a phone booth. The walls were a solid color and there were no protrusions except for the seams of the doors and the industrial looking light above.

Just as Dale started wonder when it would happen, it did. All he saw was a blinding flash of light that filled his vision, followed by a mild dizzy spell. He struggled to blink the dots out of his eyes and make sence of his situation.

Dale found himself in a very tall room about the floor size of a bathroom. The celing was more than three times his height and the visible screw heads on the wall were the size of coins. He could scarecely believe this was the same phone-booth-sized room he walked into just seconds before. But apart from still seing a few bright dots, he felt comopletely normal.

The door opposite the one he came in opened and Dale walked out into a second room. This room was another meeting room, slightly smaller than the one they had entered in. But to Dale is was much, much bigger. It was the size of a very large room with a two story celing. Dale saw a door with a doorknob just above his eye level. He tried not to think about a person coming through that door.

Suddenly there was another flash of light behind him. Somebody else had shrunk. Who could it be? Dale sincerely hoped that Paul would be amoung those shrunk—he wouldn’t want to compete with someone whom he only came up to the waste on.

The door opened, and out came little Marie. She was still staking a little, a smile coming weekly to her face. Marie’s mouth had dropped open in amazement the moment she saw the enlarged world around her. She had always been a short girl and used to looking up at things but this—this was a view she hadn’t seen since her very early childhood.

Marie smiled weakly at Dale but did not stand by him. Both of them were too busy waiting for the next person to emerge to talk. Marie really hoped Carla was going to stay full-sized, because at this moment she had a one in three shot of being shrunk. She wouldn’t mind Jerry shrunk, too. For some reason she didn’t want him full-sized with her shrunk.

There was another flash, and a few seconds later Hailey walked out. Her head was tilted back and her mouth agape, looking at the monumentally high celings around them.

“Honey,” Hailey said, walking over to Dale and gripping his arm, holding on to him for comfort in this new and frightening world. Dale smiled. It was nice to have a little friendly company.

The last flash occurred and they all wondered who had shrunk. Marie was hoping for anyone besides Carla; Dale was hoping for Paul. Hailey didn’t really care who turned up now that she was here.

The door opened and Jerry came walking out. Smiling jovally as he tried to pass it off as nothing, but his wide eyes betrayed his astonishment. “Hi,” He said, to which Marie weekly returned “Hi.”

For a moment they just stood there, not knowing what to do. They knew Betty would be back in a moment, and it was all they could do to brace for that moment. Seeing walls and doors was one thing, but seeing a full-blown person double their size, now that was something else.

They heard footsteps in the distance, louder than any footstep they could muster. Then they saw a shadow grow high up on the wall. Then, in a second, Betty was there in front of them. She was a sight to behold. Her hips were as high as the top of her heads, her legs as thick as their whole bodies. Her breasts were the size of pillows, and her mouth was as wide as their faces.

Betty smiled a big, thick smile as she looked down at the shrunken contestants, whose combined body weight equiled merely half of hers. “How are we doing now?” She asked, her voice sounding amplified from far above.

“We-we’re good.” Said Dale, not sure how good he really felt.

“You’ll get used to it soon.” Betty said. “But you better not get too used to it—there will be opertunities to grow as soon as tomorrow! But for now, let me take you back to see the rest of your competitors.”

Betty started walking down the narrow hallway that bypassed the shrinking chamber. The four dimunitive contestants followed her, transfixed as her legs took truly massive strides across the ground.

In the other room, the four contestants that had not been shrunk awaited the others return with an earnest excitement. They were going to see these people who they had gotten to know over the past day tiny! Carla tried to picture a little Marie, a little Dale…it was hard to picture, but fortuanitely she wouldn’t have to wait long.

First through the hallway was Betty, followed by the four child-size shrinkees close on her heels. Carla could not help a gasp of delight at seeing the tiny people. Vera put her hand on her mouth as her eyes opened wide. Andy murmered a soft “wow” and even Paul’s eyebrows raised.

The four shrunken people were experiancing the other side of the meeting. Dale looked up at the gigantic Carla, Vera, Andy, and finally Paul. He didn’t like the situation one bit, expecially Paul, but those girls sure were sights to behold. Jerry and Hailey were simply overwhelmed by the scale of everything.

Marie shreeked with excitement at seeing the tall people. To her, this was less something scary than it was something exciting and new. She nearly ran over to her big friend Carla and wrapped her arms around Carla’s leg, giving them a tight hug. Carla responded by putting her hand on Marie’s back gently.

The other six were not so eager to run up and touch each other. In fact they kept quite a distance, looking at each other with suspicion and worry. Hailey was still clinging onto Dale, who was trying his best to ignore Paul’s triumphant look.

“Well,” Betty said. “These are the sizes you’ll be stuck at until eight o’clock tomorrow evening. It will be then that you have a chance to change your situation. Until then, I have provided some extra things for your entertainment, and they should be fairly easy to find. Now, off to the house with you!”

Betty opened the door and they all walked out, big and small alike. The back yard was suddenly a lot bigger to the shrunken folk, who were careful where they walked so they wouldn’t get trampled on. Most of the tall people were courteous and paid attention to what was below them, but Paul was walking with his eyes faced straight ahead, uncaring as to what was underfoot.

Vera reached the door first and opened it for the rest of the group. The eight of them filed into the house and started staking out seats. Paul moved quickly to claim the largest easy chair and sat in it like a king perched in his thrown. Carla sat down on the edge of a couch, her little sidekick Marie sitting next to her. Vera sat down on the other side of the couch, with little Jerry filling the gap. Andy sat in another chair, while Dale and Hailey tried to keep out of sight by going off into their room.

“So what does it feel like?” Andy asked, leaning in a bit towards Marie and Jerry.

“It’s very weird.” Marie said. “I never imagined everything would look so huge! I thought I’d be the one smaller and everything would look mostly normal, but everything is just so gigantic!”

“Yeah, it’s a trip.” Said Jerry, looking to his sides at giant Carla and Vera. Something in the way he smiled indicated he didn’t totally mind the situation either.

“It’s hard to believe, seeing you,” Said Vera. “It’s almost unreal.”

“It almost makes me giddy,” Said Marie. She stood up, but even standing on the couch her head didn’t come up to Carla and Vera’s heads. She jumped down to the floor, a distance about waist height to her. “It reminds me of being a child!”

They all smiled as Marie started walking around the room, looking at everything as if she was seeing it all for the first time. Abruptly, she turned and came up to Carla.

“Carla, could you pick me up?” Marie asked, an earnest look on her face.

“Okay,” Said Carla, surprised a little by Marie’s excitement. Carla was pretty sure that if she had been shrunk she would not want anyone to pick her up, at least so soon. Carla stood up, her body towering over Marie’s. Carla bent down and put her hands around Marie’s waste, lifting the little girl up into the air.

Marie gave off a deafening whoop of joy as Carla lifted her. Carla held the small girl up by her shoulder as Marie looked around her. Carla was surprised by how little Marie weighted—she was only half her size, so she should still be somewhat heavy. But the little girl couldn’t have weighed more than fifteen pounds.

“This is so cool!” Said Marie as Carla started walking around with her. Carla gave Marie a little spin, which caused her to cry out in exclamation again.

“Hey, let’s go outside!” Suggested Carla. Marie agreed, and before long they were leading the group out the door. Even Jerry went though he was sure he didn’t want to do anything athletic. Paul was the last to go, not wanting to appear as if he was following another person’s suggestion.

They found a soccer ball and played Carla-Andy against Vera-Paul, with Marie running with Carla’s side. Everyone was a little gentler than they normally would be, since getting struck by a soccer ball at full speed would easily be dangerous for someone as small as Marie.

Dale was able to convince Hailey that they were being cowards by staying inside, so they too joined the fun. Finished with soccer, the group played a game of horseshoes with a plastic set they found in the yard. Even the small people could still throw them since they were light, however unwieldy.

After a while they decided to go inside and prepare dinner. Paul, Carla, and Andy joined the cooking crew, and while Marie begged to be part of it, Paul and Carla said it would be too dangerous for her, so she ended up sitting cross-legged on an out-of-the-way part of the countertop watching.

Vera found herself among three tiny ones in the living room. Dale and Hailey shared a single chair together, as there was more than enough room to do this. Jerry came up to Vera and started a conversation.

“So you feel lucky after that first shrink?” Jerry asked, looking up at the much larger woman.

“A bit.” Vera said. “I’m still a little worried, but after seeing you small I’m starting to feel a bit better.”

“It’s really nothing.” Said Jerry. “It is scary and all, but I’m not alone. I know everything is set up to be safe here, as long as you avoid playing soccer with big people.”

“That Marie’s really going to get herself in trouble running around like that.” Vera said.

“It’ll wear off I’m sure.” Jerry said. “So do you think tomorrow will be the same as it was in the first competition?”

“What, where we vote someone to shrink and someone to enlarge?” Vera said.

“Yeah,” Jerry said. “I think that’s going to be the same.”

“Well I hope nobody votes for me.” Vera said.

“Well, I do hope somebody votes for me,” Jerry says, smiling. “But you never know. Tomorrow may be completely different. It could be the first competitive game, for instance.”

“It might.” Vera said. “If it has something to do with physical ability I’ll be pretty confident, especially if Paul’s on my team.”

“I hope it isn’t a competition.” Jerry said. “I’m not exactly the most athletic guy alive.”

“Well, it could be a trivia contest.” Vera said.

“I’m not too bad at that.” Jerry said. “But really, I hope it’s just a straight vote. That’ll be the best.”

At that moment Paul called for supper, and they all gathered around the table. None of the shrunken people could reach their plates, so Carla had to go gather pillows for them all to sit on. They had also overestimated the amount of food the small people would eat. In reality, all four of them collectively ate half a serving, so there was a lot a food left for leftovers.

All in all, the contestants were starting to get comfortable with their situation. Jerry was starting to become less phased by everything, and Hailey was starting to calm her nerves. Dale was still the most uncomfortable: this was not a naturally tenable position for an alpha-male type. He certainly didn’t like seeing Paul as a giant but what was worse yet were the women who were so much bigger than him. It made him feel emasculated and he didn’t like it.

After dinner Vera and Paul did the dishes, freeing up the others to watch TV. Marie still wanted to be part of the operation, so Paul allowed her to dry the dishes. Being made out of glass, the dishes were very heavy and hard for Marie to handle. She managed, however, and turned out to still be a help. Paul dried the casserole dish himself—it would probably crush little Marie.

Right as the dishes were done being washed and dried, there was a knock on the door. It wasn’t as loud as Betty’s knock and didn’t carry the same authority. Wondering who it could be, Vera walked forward and opened the door.

At first she didn’t see anyone, but then her eyes fell downwards, and there stood little three-foot Sherri, smiling widely.

“Hi,” Sherri said, waving up at Vera, “Can I come in?”

“Sure,” Said Vera, holding the door open for the little woman. Sherri walked in and attracted the attention of the other contestants, who offered her a spot on the couch between Carla and Jerry.

“Betty let me come here to hang out with you.” Sherri said. “I thought it would be fun to come half-sized.”

“Weren’t you the one who was afraid of shrinking?” Asked Andy.

“Yeah, at least at first,” Said Sherri. “But over time I got used to it and even learned to love it!”

“That was some pretty neat stuff,” Said Dale. “When you killed that mouse I thought for sure it was faked, but I guess it was real!”

“As real as could be.” Sherri said. “I still keep that spear in my house!”

“You didn’t know what was happening to you that first season, did you?” Asked Paul.

“We actually had no clue.” Sherri said. “We were flying blind over the whole game. It was an experience though.”

“And you won!” Andy said. “What are you doing with your million?”

“Well, I bought a new house,” Sherri said. “Right on the coast. Not terribly big, but with a view to die for. The rest of the money I really haven’t touched yet. I’m not even sure what to do with it; I’ve never had so much money before!”

“I could think of some suggestions.” Said Jerry with a grin.

“You could buy a fast car,” Suggested Paul.

“I guess I could,” Said Sherri. She stretched out her legs and laughed: “Right now I wouldn’t be able to reach the pedals!”

“That’s funny.” Marie said. “Wow, I couldn’t imagine being small out in the world. Did you ever shrink outside of here, Sherri?”

“No, the shrinking machine’s immobile after all.” Sherri said. “Besides, we can’t take it out of here for security concerns.”

“I have to ask you a question, though.” Vera said, leaning in. “Did you—uh, on the last night of the competition, did you…get your way with all seven at once?”

Sherri smiled. “What do you mean by that?” She asked.

“Well, Betty told you that you won the rest of your teammates for the night.” Vera said. “I was just wondering if you, uh, at all…”

“I’m not telling!” Sherri said, brushing a little.

“Did you?” Asked Hailey, earnestly. “I know some racy stuff happened, with Sandra and Bill and Cameroon and all. But did you go all the way with a, um, a four inch man?”

Sherri laughed. “I’m not saying anything at all.” She insisted. Vera wondered how anything sexual with a four-inch man would be exciting, since he would really be to small to do anything. Andy, on the other hand was listening with wrapped interest in case Sherri said anything about her escapades.

“But you did something with at least Tom or Cameroon, didn’t you?” Hailey asked.

“I’m saying nothing.” Sherri said. She obviously didn’t want to tell them the truth—they would find out the fun little behind-the-scenes activities slowly as the time came.

“It’s weird to think that we’re in the same competition you were in.” Marie said. “I mean, you’re practically a celebrity!”

“I don’t think of myself that way at all,” Said Sherri. “Although a number of people recognize me in public. They all go, ‘Hey look, it’s Sherri!’. I had a few people shout ‘What’s it like to be shrunk?’ to me, which I just usually wave off with a laugh. They all think I’m an actress with wires.”

“That’s funny.” Marie said. “They’ll probably think we’re all actors too.”

“Me an actor? Now that’s funny.” Said Jerry, prompting a laugh.

“If there’re any producers out there, call me agent!” Joked Hailey. “I’m available for movies!”

“Hey, let’s see if there are any games,” Vera suggested, indicating a cabinet. Indeed the found a bundle of games, including Twister. Deciding it would be neat to try it with half-sized people they played it.

Paul and Jerry sat out, preferring instead to play a game of battleship. But the other six had a wild time as Sherri sat perched on the edge of the couch with the spinner. The half-sized people couldn’t reach the colors on the ends at the same time so they ended up at a stark disadvantage, but winning or loosing made little difference. At one point both Carla and Andy were twisted into odd configurations, and Carla finally broke, nearly crushing Dale under her as she collapsed.

They played for a while before deciding to watch a movie. Dale and Hailey retreated again to their chair where they covered themselves in a little blanket. Paul and Vera sat together on the couch, Jerry and Sherri sharing the last cushion. Andy sat on the other chair as Carla stretched out on the floor, being joined by Marie who was eager to share Carla’s ample body heat under the cover.

They ended up watching two movies lasting well into the night, and when it was all over Sherri bid them all farewell and headed off towards the compound. Slowly the rest of the group funneled off to bed. Paul retired, wanting as usual to get an early start on the day. Vera and Jerry each went off to bed, and Dale and Hailey once again snuck away to their shared room.

Marie stretched her arm out in a yawn. Looking up at Carla, who was nearby, she said, “I know this is weird but—can you tuck me in?”

Carla smiled. She was really taking a liking to the little girl, and she was so cute now that she was small.

“Alright.” Carla said, reaching down to pick Marie up. When Carla had her Marie slumped over on Carla’s shoulder, putting her hands around Carla’s neck. Carla rubbed Marie’s back gently as she carried her to her bedroom to tuck her in. She passed Andy on her way to the bedroom, and Andy just couldn’t help but stare at the sleepy Marie, wishing it could be him.

 

End Notes:

---

I hope you enjoyed! Next chapter coming soon!

Chapter 3 by Benton
Author's Notes:

The third day of Season Two begins!

The next morning Paul was again the first one up. After brewing his customary cup of coffee, he went outside to jog and do pushups. As a policeman, Paul liked to keep in constant shape in case he had to tackle someone or be involved in a chase. Now with the treat of being shrunk looming over his head, Paul responded by working harder.

It was a number of hours before anyone else got up. In fact, Jerry was the only other person up before noon. Quietly coming into the living room, Jerry decided to watch soap operas on the TV as he waited for everyone else.

Marie was the next up, alert and exited about a new day as a two-and-a-half foot woman. She went outside to the place where Paul was doing jumping jacks in a white tank top. Marie marveled at the size and power of Paul, especially the arms which whipped back and forth rapidly above his head.

“Hi, Paul,” Marie said, coming up to him.

“Hey,” Said Paul in between breaths.

“Do you always do this?” Marie asked. There was a pause as Paul finished the rest of his set.

“Yeah,” Said Paul. He picked up his towel and started to wipe the sweat off his face and neck.

“You must be pretty strong.” Marie said, admiring Paul’s tight muscles.

“I can bench quite a bit.” Said Paul, wiping his head.

“Could you bench me?” Marie said with a  sheepish smile.

“Ha, you’re just a feather!” Paul said. “Even if you were full-sized it wouldn’t be much of a challenge. You couldn’t weigh more than a hundred.”

“Can I be in you workout any other way?” Marie asked, her little toes curling in excitement.

“Hmm,” Paul said. “Tell you what. I’m going to do pushups next. You can climb on my back. It won’t be much extra weight for me but it’ll be something.”

“Cool!” Marie said. Paul lowered himself down into pushup formation and Marie climbed on his back. Marie was small enough that while her head was near his head her feet only came down to his lower back. She was obviously too small to reach all the way around Paul’s body but she gripped it the best she could.

“Ready?” Paul asked. “One…two…three…” Paul began doing pushups in a rapid methodic way, breathing in and out sharply as he did it. Marie whooped for enjoyment as she felt her ride going up and down. She could feel the huge strong muscles working underneith her body, and that thought was very attractive to her.

After Paul reached his desired number he stopped, allowing both he and Marie to catch their breaths. Paul straightened himself up, causing Marie to slide gently to the ground. Paul stood up fully, his sweaty body towering over Marie. He grabbed a towel and dabbed at his sweat-filled face.

“I’m going in for a shower.” Paul said, tossing the towel down and striding back into the house.

“It was fun!” Said Marie. She smiled in delight. She smelled a considerable amount of Paul’s sweat on her, so she decided to take a shower too. It was a challenge at this size—the knob was above her eye level and the tub was nearly twice her height in length. She thought about calling Calra for help, but she was not sure she was comfertable with her friend seing her naked yet, so Marie decided to deal with it and do it herself.

The water came down in thick globs and was travelling faster than normal when it got down to Marie’s level. It hit her in a random pattern of thuds, not enough to hurt but hard enough that it felt like a massage. At her size it felt much more water was coming down on her, although the majority of it wasn’t hitting her tiny frame. It didn’t take long before she was completely washed off.

By this time both Carla and Vera had gotten up. They took upon themselves the task of fixing breakfast for the group. Dale and Hailey slipped out of bed and quietly made their way over to join Jerry at the TV. Both of them were very nervous about being around the big people. Dale in particular shied away from the sight of the two towering ladies, backs turned, working on breakfast.

Andy emerged completing the picture. He walked over to Carla and Vera and joined them in light conversation. When Marie came out of the shower she joined the three taller people. She was struggelling with a  full-sized comb to get her hair to come out right, and Carla took pity on her. Carla set Marie on one of the stools and combed her little head of hair for her.

When Paul emerged he went into the living room and watched television with the small people, much to Dale’s dismay. Jerry could see Dale and Hailey’s uncomfort at Paul’s presence, so he tried to engage Paul in a conversation about politics. With Paul’s attention focused on Jerry, Dale and Hailey felt a little better.

Before long breakfast was ready. The eight of them sat down around the table and, having learned their lesson from yesterday, Carla and Vera only prepared food for five people, leaving the small people to split the fifth serving. Indeed, half a muffin more than filled Jerry up and Marie couldn’t even finish hers. Dale finished the rest of Marie’s half but he felt awfuly full afterwords.

They cleaned the dishes, Marie once again taking per place drying them. When it was all done, Paul announced: “We have a whole afternoon ahead of us. Who wants to play basketball?”

Andy, Carla, and Vera all jumped at the chance, but the little people felt a little dienfranchised. Marie was certianly interested, provided she could ride on someone’s shoulders, but the others seemed less interested.

“Can I ride on your shoulders?” Marie asked to Paul, thinking of the great ride she would have up at twice her height.

“Sure,” Said Paul, lifting Marie onto his shoulders. Marie gripped onto his head and started feeling emotions she hadn’t felt since she was six years old. However, she found herself more and more attracted to this muscular giant.

“Hey Dale, why don’t you join, you’ve played basketball before!” Said Paul.

“No thanks, I’ll stay inside.” Dale said.

“Come on.” Paul said. “You can ride on Vera’s shoulders. I’m sure she’ll be gental.”

Vera nodded, stepping over to Dale. “It’ll be fun!” Said Vera.

Dale thought about it for a bit. He really didn’t want to be a kid on mommy’s shoulders but at the same time he thought it would be worse to back off from a challenge from Paul. “Okay,” He said.

Vera leaned down to pick up Dale. Dale was astonished and scared by the size of Vera’s hands as they came near him. They wrapped around his waste and efforetlessly the woman picked the shrunken football coach off the ground. This was the closest Dale had been to a giant thus far, and he was awestruck by Vera’s proportions. Her muscles, her bones, her curves…everything was expanded to astounding proportions. Dispite his embarrasment he felt a strange attraction towards the giantess.

Vera settled Dale on her shoulder as his feet dangled near her chest. She rearanged her pony tale so it trailed over Dale’s right leg. Dale was not afraid of hights, but the thought of being supported by a constantly moving human being was unnerving.

“Either of you want to join?” Paul asked. Jerry and Hailey both shook their head no. “Okay, your loss.” Paul said, and with that he lead the others outside.

They teamed up Paul-Carla against Vera-Andy, and they began play. Quickly the Paul-Carla team started to win, since Vera was very cautious about the little man on her shoulder. Paul, while also cautious, was much less so, resuling in Marie whipping around and whooping at the top of her lungs. Andy and Carla were about an even mach for each other, but the lack of a person on their shoulders ment they could get a greater slice of the action.

After the Paul-Carla team was up about twenty points, Marie called for a switch of riders. Paul ablidged, picking up Marie and setting her on Carla’s shoulders. Vera follow suit placing Dale on Andy’s shoulders. Andy could hardly hide his awkwardness, but he managed to go with it.

The game started to become a little more balanced, but with the dominant players now unincumbered by a rider they soon dominated. It was still a lot of fun for Marie, though. Even though Carla was not as fast or strong she balanced Marie with much more care. Andy become stiff and was too afraid to run from place to place for fear of Dale falling off.

The game was becoming a one-on-one match between Paul and Vera, so Carla and Andy stood back and watched it go on. Within a few minutes they had withdrawn from the game completely and had sat down in a patch of grass, little Marie and Dale sitting between big Carla and Andy. Paul and Vera didn’t even seem to notice.

“That was fun,” Said Carla, still panting and sweating a little.

“I’ll say,” Andy said. “I was kind of afraid when Dale was put on me. I didn’t know how well he would stay on.” Everyone expected Dale to say something, but the little man remained mute.

“What’s wrong, tiger?” Carla asked Dale. “You haven’t said much in the past few days! You were very talkative when you were big.”

“Oh, I’m fine.” Dale said, feeling vulnerable. “It’s just—it’s weird. I never expected to be in a situation like this.”

“Yeah,” Said Marie. “But it’s a lot of fun, isn’t it?”

“I don’t know about that.” Dale said.

“What do we look like from your size?” Andy asked.

“Huge,” Said Dale, bluntly. “Very, very huge. Unbelievable.”

“It could have well been any one of us.” Carla said. “At any rate, it could all change tonight.”

“How do you think it’s going to go?” Andy said. “Do you think it will be like last season?”

“I don’t know.” Carla said. “It might be. I sure hope no matter what it is that it’s a closed vote, though. I don’t like the idea of everyone knowing who I want to shrink or whatever.”

“I dowbt they’ll do that this early in the game,” Said Dale, trying to reassert himself, “Later on though.”

“When we all hate each other more, right?” Carla said, and they all laughed a little.

“What I wonder is how small we’ll get.” Said Andy. “I know in the first season everyone eventually got shrunk down to four inches at some point, and…”

“Please,” Carla said, holding up her hand. “I don’t want to think about that just yet.”

“Yeah,” Dale said. “Three feet is scary enough.”

“I think it’ll be fun to be smaller.” Marie said. “Although I don’t want to be booted out of the competiton early. Do you think that’ll work the same way, elimination, I mean?”

“I don’t know.” Said Carla. “I hope they don’t make elimination size smaller, though.”

“They might.” Andy said. “But then again they might not. They might keep it the same for consistancy factor. Everything else has been consistant with the first season so far.”

“Yeah, I don’t know.” Dale said. “I just hope there’s a little bit of time before we start shrinking further.”

Back inside, Jerry and Hailey were watching TV and chatting. Being smaller made both of them feel more vaunerable in general, and somehow that freed them up to talk about things they usually wouldn’t.

“At one point I wanted to study Astronomy,” Hailey said. “I know I might not look it, but I’m really into stars.”

“I’ve always been into cooking myself.” Jerry said. “My dream is to open my own resturant. I don’t have the money, though. But I never thought I’d be a delivery guy for four years. When I took the job I told myself six months, tops.”

“I’ve never stayed at a job much more than six months.” Hailey said. “It’s—I don’t know, nothing I’ve done really fits me. This taxi cab thing is going on seven months now. I kind of like it, though. It makes me feel important, carting people from place to place.”

“Yeah,” Jerry said. “More interesting than food, I suppose.”

“I guess I also feel a little important being on this show.” Hailey said. “I mean, it is going to be broadcast everywhere. I just wish there was some other way besides shrinking to do it.”

“Yeah, it’s quite a price.” Said Jerry, looking around the gigantic living room and all the things that they would normally take for granted.

“I still want to see it through.” Hailey said. “I don’t really have any allies here, though.”

“What about Dale?” Asked Jerry.

“Dale? He’s fun,” Hailey said, “But there’s something about him. I don’t think he likes me for anything more than phisical. I tried talking to him last night, but he just told me he was too tired to listen.”

“And you can’t get used to it.” Jerry said. “Before long, you and he may be totally different sizes.”

“That’s really strange to think about.” Hailey said. “Things just don’t line up. I mean, I’ve seen movies and everything, but still, it’s strange.”

“I don’t know.” Jerry said, as his mind started drifting away from the moment and onto other possibilities he may come across in the future.

Outside, Paul and Vera finally finished their game. Paul won, of course, but Vera put in some serious competition. It had really been a good time for them, especially when the others left and it was just one on one.

“We should do that again,” Vera said, wiping herself off with a towel.

“Yeah.” Paul said. “Provided that we’re both full-sized in the future.”

“Yeah,” Vera answered, still not wanting to think about that. Shrinking still worried her, and in the mind was a running thought that was trying to figure out who wanted to shrink her. If she went through everyone individually it didn’t seem so bad, but she still had a feeling that several of them out there were gunning for her. Maybe Dale after she picked him up, or Carla to get her out of the way, or Jerry…

Paul went inside and poured himself a large glass of juice, gulping it down rather fast. Vera followed him in, and the four on the ground decided it was time to get inside too.

The rest of the afternoon was mostly uneventful. Once again it was maily talking and watching TV, although a few of them decided to take another walk around the grounds. Certain people, such as Dale, Hailey and suprisingly Andy were dissappering for hours at a time, presumably hiding away in their rooms.

At dinner time it was once again Paul, Carla, and Vera that did the cooking. They ate dinner more or less normally, with the small people finishing collectively half a serving. Paul and Andy did the dishes, and with the novelty worn off, Marie went to play with Carla and Vera in the living room.

Eight o’clock was fast approaching now, and all the contestants did their best to try and ignore it. They knew they were bound to be pitted against one another and if they talked about it they were sure that tensions would arise.

Carla, Vera, and Paul were sitting in a line on the one couch, with Marie in Carla’s lap. Andy was in one chair, and Dale and Hailey shared another. Jerry was alone on the floor, looking at all the giants perched up on the couch.

The nerves were rising, possibly moreso than in the first round because this time nobody really knew what was going to happen. If it was like the first season, one of the big people would be shrunk. But of course, it may be nothing like the first season. Multiple people might be shrunk, and people might be shrunk to less than half-size already! With the game’s unpredictable charicter nothing could be ruled out.

In what they would come to understand to be Betty’s habit of absolute punctuality, they heard her sharp knock on the door at exactly eight o’clock. At first they all just looked at each other, none wanting to be the one to open that door. Finally, Paul decided to be the man and open it.

“Good evening,” Said Betty, as she walked through the open door to see the group of very still, anxious looking people on the couch. “I’m glad you’re all excited about the evening’s events!”

A few people smiled weekly. They were too nervous to really way anything.

“Well, let’s all come on down to the compound so I can explain things.” Betty said, “Come on!”

Some more reluctant than others, the eight of them came off their couches and chairs and joined Betty on the walk to the compound. Marie was pretty excited about the whole thing; who knows what would happen in a shakeup? Carla was nervous, though. Although she wasn’t as scared as Vera she still didn’t want to be shrunk.

Paul knew that several people would be gunning for him because of his strong authority and powerful figure. He had to do whatever it took to block himself from being shrunk, if that were possible. Dale on the other hand knew the only thing he really wanted was to be re-enlarged.

Betty opened the door to the windowless shrinking room and the contestants stepped inside. Sherri stood half-sized waiting against the far wall, and there they found three boxes on little tables about two feet high, and a small stack of notecards next to eight pencils. They knew it was some sort of voting right off—but three options? Weren’t there only shrink and enlarge. Possibilities flooded their minds, but there was no consensus on what the third box could mean.

“Today will not be very different from the first vote of the first season.” Betty said once the people were gathered, the small people by neccesity in front. “One of the full-sized people will walk away half-sized, and one of the half-sized people will walk away full-sized.” The contestants looked at each other. Most of them had suspected that it would work this way.

“You will vote in a secret ballot.” Betty said. “You will put the name of the person you want to shrink in the box on the left, and the name of the person you want to enlarge in the box in the middle. Now, the box on the right is the block box. The block box is important, because you can use it to prevent something from happening. If a name of a small person is drawn from the block box they will not grow, and if a name of a big person is drawn they will not shrink. So in the block box place the name of the person you want to remain the same size. If the name in the block box is the same as any other name, then another card will have to be drawn.”

There were a lot of raised eyebrows and sideways glances. No one had expected anything like a ‘block box’, but when they thought about it they realised it was a neat way to stop something from happening. Of course, by all odds the block box probably would not go into effect at all, but it was an intreaguing possibility.

Sherri started passing out three cards and a pencil to each of the contestants as Betty continued talking. “I will call you in reverse alphabitical order to put you cards in the boxes. After that is done, I will draw a name for each. If your name is picked from one of the first two boxes you will stand on this far wall here.” Betty indicated the wall opposite the boxes. “But you will not enter the shrinking chamber yet, because the block box might prevent the change from happening. Now, write your names down, and choose carefully.”

There were a couple of minutes of silence as the contestants made their picks. Some made their decisions very fast, jotting down the three names almost immediately. Others took longer to contemplate strategy, thinking for a whole minute or two before they made their selections.

“Has everyone finished?” Betty asked. All the contestants nodded. “Okay, good. Now you will place them into the appropriate boxes, starting with Vera.”

 

This had definitely taken Vera some thought. She knew she didn’t want to shrink herself, obviously, and she didn’t want to shrink Paul either. It was between Carla and Andy then. She rather liked Carla, but was a little worried about her taking control. But as long as Paul was in charge things would be fine. Andy was an odd one and Vera frankly didn’t know what to make of him. Vera decided to be on the safe side and vote Carla for shrinking.

As for enlarging, Vera certianly didn’t want to see Dale re-enlarged. Hailey annoyed Vera, but Marie and Jerry were both fine. Jerry was a gental guy and didn’t seem leadership material, so Vera thought it would be safest to enlarge him.

The block vote was the easiest. She cast it for herself! If she could stop herself from being shrunk that would be the best thing that could happen.

 

“Paul, you’re next!”

Paul also had to choose between Andy and Carla, knowing that he wanted to see Vera remain full-sized. Andy was a good guy, but Carla was more of a leader. Paul’s thoughts matched Vera’s very much on this, and Paul also cast his shrinking vote for Carla.

As for enlarging, he knew Dale was out, and Jerry was out too. Paul didn’t really like Jerry too much, incompatable personalities or something. Marie was cute shrunk, but it didn’t really matter either way what happened to her. But Paul had an idea: what would be better to embarrass the living hell out of Dale than to enlarge his lady friend? Since Hailey posed no threat to him, he cast his enlarging ballot for her.

The block vote was easy: it was cast for himself. A chivelrous man would have put his block in for Vera to protect her, but this was a secret ballot and it was a competition after all.

 

“Next: Marie!”

Marie walked forward, the boxes almost as high as her head as she dropped the nearly letter-sized papers into them. The shrinking vote had been a process of elimination for her. She loved Carla and wanted her to remain full-sized. She also liked the vision of big sturdy Paul and wanted to keep him that way. Marie felt bad about shrinking Vera, who was very nervous, so she cast her ballot for Andy.

She slated herself for enlargement. Sure it was fun to be small, but it was a competition after all and fundinemtally she was in it to win just like all the others.

As for the block vote, she obviously didn’t want to keep herself small, so she decided to use it on Carla to keep her big. Carla was almost turning into a big sister for her, and if she could to anything to keep her large that was fine by her.

 

“Jerry, you’re up!”

Jerry walked up to the high tables and cast his votes. For shrinking, he really only wanted to see Paul shrunk out of the group. The arrogent, strutting man would lord over the rest of them if he was given the chance. That vote was easy.

The enlarging vote was also easy: himself.

The block vote was a little trickier. He went through the other three big people and really didn’t see anyone he wanted to protect. He knew Vera was scared of shrinking but strategicly that was nothing to go on. Thinking of the small people, he decided Dale was the best person to keep small. If Paul and Dale were both shrunk then the two loudest personalities would be kept at bay.

 

“Hailey, your turn!”

Hailey decided to cast her shrinking vote for Vera. Some might think it heartless to vote for somebody who fears it, but Hailey thought Vera was acting silly. She was more annoyed with her than any of the other big people.

It was obvious that Hailey voted for herself to be enlarged.

As for the blocking vote, there was nobody big she wanted to protect, but if she voted for another small person to be blocked then there was a chance the second vote picked might be hers. So who to keep small: Dale, Marie, or Jerry? Marie was a little too happy for Hailey’s taste, so she voted for her.

 

“Next up is Dale.”

Dale’s first two votes required the least thought of all. There was nobody he would rather shrink than Paul. The rest could be giants for all he cared but Paul had to be taken down to scale.

As for enlargement, it was obviously going to be himself.

For the blcok vote Dale was at a bit of a loss. He didn’t want to protect any of the big people and he didn’t have anything in parcticular against any of the small people. Marie was fine, and Hailey was fine. But Jerry—Dale was not so sure about him. He decided his block vote was best cast for Jerry.

 

“Now Carla.”

Carla walked up to the boxes which were lower than her waste. When thinking about her shrinking vote she fleetingly considered shrinking Andy to give him what he wanted. But she dismissed that as a silly thought, and decided to go with Paul. She was really turned off by his arrogence and frankly didn’t understand what Marie and Vera saw in him. He really should shrink.

As far as enlargement, Carla decided to be loyal to Marie. She was sure she was getting a block vote from Marie, provided she wasn’t foolish enough to cast it on Paul, so Carla thought she would to what she could to help her friend. Having Marie small was fun, but her loyalty trumped that feeling.

As for her block vote, it wasn’t too hard to cast it for herself. She suspected there might be someone out there aiming for her and it was better off to be protected.

 

“Finally, Andy.”

Andy walked forward to the boxes. He had seriously considered writing his own name for shrinking, and his hands had trembled holding the pencil knowing he had that kind of power. But he felt it was better to make a strategic choice and vote for Paul, since his assertive personality was the biggest threat to Andy himself.

For his enlargement vote Andy decided to cast it for Marie. He didn’t want one of the men to be enlarged, and he had personally thought Hailey was a little ditsy. Marie was a very attractive girl, and somewhere inside his unconcious he would love for her to be taller than him.

Strategicly, he should have cast the block vote for himself. But Andy decided he would let his feelings come out on this one issue. If someone wanted him to shrink, he would let it happen. But there was one person he wanted to protect: Carla. He took an instant liking to Carla the moment he met her and would love to do anything to keep her big and powerful, so that is how he casted his votes.

 

End Notes:

Who is growing and who is shrinking? Find out next chapter!

Chapter 4 by Benton
Author's Notes:

And now we will see who will shrink and who will grow!

All the constants stood back, looking at the full boxes. A pregnant feeling sat in the air. The change was definitely coming, and all eight of them knew they were subject to it. Particularly the full-sized ones, since they could be shrunk.

“First I will pick the person that is to be shrunk.” Betty said. She leaned over and picked up the box of shrinking cards with agonizing slowness. Four eyes watched anxiously as the box was shaken over and over again to mix the cards completely. Finally, Betty opened the lid and reached in with her head turned firmly in another direction. She pulled out a card and held it away from the eyesight of the contestants. She looked at the card and smiled. There was a pause, then she read it.

 

“The shrinking vote,” Betty said, “Goes to Carla.”

 

Carla felt her heart start to race. She was surprised: she didn’t suspect that anyone would see her as enough of a threat! She was fairly confindent that she would come through full-sized, but that illusion was shattered in this moment. Oh well, there was still the block vote, and if only she cast one for herself that was a one-in-eight shot at least. Carla would never learn it, but it was in fact Vera’s vote that selected her.

Carla walked, trembling, over to the far wall, where she tried to give a small smile to the rest of the contestants. Betty, meanwhile, was reaching over to the box of people to be enlarged. Once again she shook it over and over again, four little pairs of eyes watching in the hope that it would be them enlarged.

Betty stopped shaking the box, and reached her hand in to grab a card. She moved her hand around for a very long time, almost causing Dale to yell to get on with it. Finally, Betty picked a card. She held it up where no one could see it, and stared at it for a long time. Finally, she read.

 

“The vote for enlargement.” Betty said, “Goes to Hailey.”

 

Hailey let out a huge sigh of relife. She was going to be re-enlarged! She didn’t think her chances of good, and indeed it was her own vote for herself that did it. Smiling widely and even trembling a little, Hailey made her way to stand next to Carla, the girl who in a few minutes would only come up to her waste instead of the other way around.

“Now it seems fairly set.” Betty said. “But there is still a chance that you, Carla will be able to remain full-sized, or that you, Hailey, will stay small.”

Almost unberably slow, Betty reached over and picked up the block box and shook it as well. All eyes were on it—even the six that had not been selected were subject to it, because if either of the girl’s names were chosen another card would be drawn, picking one of them.

Finally, Betty finished shuffelling. Pealing off the lid, Betty stuck her hand inside and blindly picked up a card. For a while her face made no expression. But then it slowly broke into a smile.

 

“The blocking vote,” Betty said. “Goes to Vera. The results stand.”

 

Hailey clapped her hands together in victory. She had beet the odds! It was Vera’s card that had again been selected, and Carla resigned herself to her fate. She was a little angry: surely there must have been many more votes cast for Paul! But she understood the laws of probability and would take it and deal.

“Carla, you will make your way into the shrinking booth to be reduced to half-size.” Said Betty. Smiling just a little in resolve, Carla walked forward into the booth. The door closed around her and she found herself in a plain, blank room. For the first time she literally started shaking, knowing she was now going to be altered and there was no turning back.

Abruptly, the flash of light came. After the dots cleared, Carla found herself in a much bigger room. With a cold feeling that settled in her gut, she knew what had happened. She was tiny, and the world was huge. She thought she would be ready for it, but now that it came she was scarred.

The door on the other side opened and Carla stepped out into a massive room which she knew couldn’t have been any bigger than the first room. But seeing the ceilings so high and the walls so far away—not to mention the grains on the walls were so much larger—Carla was trembling again.

Carla was so preoccupied that she didn’t expect the next flash of light, and when it came from behind her it caused her to jump in alarm. Hailey had been enlarged; that was the only thing it could mean. In just a few seconds, Carla would see the first giant in her life.

The door opened, and out strode Hailey. The woman was simply monstrous, large, volumous legs going up to a waste and a torso above eye level, and a face so large she had only seen it on statues before. Hailey herself was all smiles—the room that had one been monstrous was little more than a glorified closet, and the ceiling was right where it should be, a few feet above her head.

Hailey noticed Carla, the first smaller person she had ever laid eyes on, other than that brief brush with Sherri on the first day. Her face lit up into an excited smile right away. Carla was so cute! Those little arms and legs, those tiny eyes! It was hard to believe this was the big, strong girl she had seen just minutes before.

“Well, hi!” Said Hailey in a very high voice. Carla’s eyes darted to Hailey’s, then quickly darted away. She was too scared to say anything, and just stood trying to look anywhere but at Hailey.

There was a sound of footsteps, and Betty appeared in the doorway. Carla looked because she could not help it. Betty was as large and magnificent as Hailey.

“I hope you’re comfortable in your new sizes!” Said Betty.

“Yes, very!” Said Hailey. Carla said nothing.

“Follow me back into the main room.” Betty said. “There I’ll give instructions as to tomorrow’s events.” Hailey and Carla followed Betty back down the narrow hallway, Hailey following closely but Carla keeping further back from the giantesses.

They emerged into the main room to find the rest of the contestants waiting for them. Hailey strode in triumphantly, looking at all the former giants that were now her size, and all the small people she now towered over. Carla came in more meekly, looking up at all the tall ones and moving very hesitantly.

Marie ran over and threw her arms around Carla, the girl now just a little bit shorter than her, and gave her a bone crunching hug. Marie could detect Carla’s uneasiness and her heart really went out to the girl.

“We’re friends,” Said Marie. “No matter what happens.” Carla hugged Marie hard, and even trembled a little bit.

Hailey stood between Vera and Andy, looking at both of them with a giggly smile on her face. She was very delighted to be back to her normal size.

“Now,” Betty said. “You will return to the house for the night. Tomorrow at three o’clock I will be arriving to start the first competition. So everybody be ready for a little exercise tomorrow!”

The eight of them left, walking the short path back to the house. The eight of them spread out: some returning to their rooms and some staying in the kitchen or living room.

Hailey was still all smiles. She really didn’t think she would be the one enlarged, she thought for sure it would be Marie since everyone seemed to like her. But she was not complaining. All the little people were so cute…and then her eyes fell on Dale.

Dale was standing by himself along one wall. He was not surprised that he had not been selected to be enlarged, and he was disappointed Paul had not been shrunk. But now that Hailey had been enlarged he was down a bedmate—or so he thought.

“Honey,” Hailey said. Dale turned around to see the woman towering over him. He had seen Carla and Vera big before, but to see someone he had known so intimately expanded to such proportions was astounding. Where the power had clearly been on his side now he didn’t stand a chance in the power of this much larger woman.

“Hailey,” Dale said, trying to put his hands out, but he was too late. Hailey leaned over and scooped up Dale, effortlessly picking up his light body and holding it close to hers.

“Oh, honey, you’re so cute!” Said Hailey, pressing Dale against her chest. Somehow the feeling of Hailey’s large warm breast through her shirt was soothing to Dale and started calming any protest he had.

“You’re so small, I’m almost afraid to touch you in…you know where.” Hailey said.

“Maybe you shouldn’t.” Said Dale, embarrassed at the possibility of being dominated so easily by a woman.

“Why would you say that?” Hailey asked. “Wouldn’t you just love to explore someone so much bigger. I promise that I’ll be gentle.”

Hailey pressed Dale against her even harder, and Dale found himself in a cuccon of support and warmth, and he relented.

“Good.” Hailey said. “Why wait until later? Let’s go off now.” And with that Hailey carried him away into their shared bedroom. Dale would have liked to walk away under his own power, but it was nice to get away from everyone. It was still embarrassing to be under the power of such a large woman, but he felt the experience might be fun.

At the same time Marie and Carla were sitting in a chair. Carla was still a little shaken about the whole shrinking experience and Marie was comforting her, stroking her back.

“I didn’t know it would be this scary,” Carla said. “I mean, everyone is so much bigger! Even the furniture is far too big to use normally. It’s just something we take for granted, I guess.”

“Yeah, it was a little scary.” Marie said. “But after I got used to it, it became very fun!”

“I think I still got a ways to go,” Said Carla, looking around her.

“You might.” Marie said. “But I’m sure you’ll get there. No matter what, though, I’m looking out for you.”

“Thanks.” Said Carla, giving her friend a hug.

Paul was messing around in the kitchen. Things couldn’t be going better. He had remained full-sized though he knew many people likely wanted him shrunk. Carla, the other full-sized person with the most leadership potential, had been shrunk. Vera had retained her size, and Dale had been further humiliated by his girlfriend being enlarged. He watched the diminutive man being carried off like a child by his mistress with a little smirk.

Vera was near him, and he spoke to her. “You alright?” He asked.

“Yeah, I think so,” Vera said.

“You know what tomorrow is, right?” Paul asked.

“The first competition.” Said Vera.

“You know what that means.” Paul said. “There may only be two full-sized people left after it. Are you ready to shrink, if that’s what happens?”

“I think so.” Vera said. “I thought about it and I’m not very afraid. I’ve seen the others deal with it, I think I could too.”

“That’s good.” Paul said. “You know I’ll help you any way I can, right?”

“Thanks.” Vera said. She turned towards Paul and gave him a hug. Paul gave her a peck on the cheek before he pulled away.

“If this were a normal situation I’d ask you out.” Said Paul. “But as it is, do you want to take a little walk outside?”

Vera smiled, extending her hand. “What a gentleman.” She said. The two of them walked hand in hand out into the starry night.

Alone in his room, little Jerry sat thinking. Well, the last vote didn’t go so bad. He didn’t think anyone would vote for him but himself so he wasn’t surprised when he was chosen. But he knew how the stakes were—if he was to have a chance at winning he would have to start thinking strategy now.

He knew from the first game that strategic alliances helped the players advance, but admittedly they only went so far. He had better form an alliance sooner than later if he wanted a chance. He bet he could get an opening with either Paul and Vera or Carla and Marie, but he wasn’t sure about either one. At any rate, if the competition was anything like last year the teams would be pretty artificial. He should wait until after the competition to make any such move. But what move would he make? He would just have to play it by ear.

Andy sat alone in his room, worrying about how things had gone. He realized he cared less about winning and more about the experience he could have shrunk. He had been ‘lucky’ so far, but he would have gladly traded places with Carla in the last competition. Well, it wasn’t his vote that shrunk her, but he was starting to feel he should have voted for himself.

Andy was a team player—that’s the way he was. In the competition he would do the best he could. But somewhere inside of him he almost wanted to loose so he would be shrunk. He had a fantasy of Betty leading him off to the shrinking booth and closing him inside. He would shrink, then go into another room where he would stand, staring at the column-like legs of the female contestants.

Eventually the contestants filtered out and went to bed. Paul and Vera told each other goodnight with a kiss on the cheek and they separated and went to their rooms. Marie and Carla both returned to their bedrooms, Carla climbing up on a bed that had been so much smaller just last night. The others were already in their rooms and they slowly went off to sleep.

 

End Notes:

Short chapter this time, I know.

Stay tuned, as the first true competition is coming up!

Chapter 5 by Benton
Author's Notes:

The beginning of the fourth day of the Shrinking Show!

The next morning the house woke slowly, though they didn’t sleep quite as late as they had the day before. Since Carla was now too small to readily help with breakfast Paul and Vera took upon it themselves to do the whole thing. They cooked pancakes and maple syrup which the rest of the group deemed delicious.

Hailey and Dale were almost late to breakfast, stumbling out in their pajamas and looking disheveled. Hailey was wearing a pleasurable, almost guilty smile from the events of the night. She had such enjoyed having a little Dale with her. Of course, at his reduced size the actual intercourse was unsatisfying, but the rest of it was so much fun! Hailey especially liked being able to cap her hands completely around his cheeks and force him down on her since it was so easy and he could do so little against it.

Dale had certainly felt excitement and arousal from the experience, but he didn’t like how little control he had. Hailey had pushed him around like he was nothing and she put him everywhere she wanted him to go. However, her right breast was the softest pillow he had ever felt and he slept curled up on top of her very soundly throughout the night.

The group had little to talk about other than speculation on the day’s games, and there were lots of theories floating around.

“I think it’ll still be a running game.” Paul said. “Remember what Betty said about exercise!”

“I don’t know if it will even be competitive.” Dale said. “Remember, a lot of it was rigged last time.”

“It wasn’t rigged.” Hailey said from the next seat. “We just thought it was because we thought the competition was staged.”

“It did seem pretty suspicious.” Jerry said. “But I think I’m going to have to side with Paul on this one.”

“I hope it is.” Vera said. “I know I’ll stand a better chance at that.”

After breakfast, Andy joined Paul to clean the dishes while the rest of them went back to the living room to relax. But it wasn’t long after breakfast before there was a knock on the door. Looking at the clock and seeing it was far to early to be Betty, Vera assumed it was Sherri. After opening the door, she found out she was right. The half-sized Sherri was standing there with some treats for the contestants.

“Nice, Smarties!” Vera said, “Come on in.” She showed Sherri into the living room and gave her a spot in the center of the couch near to where Carla and Marie had been sitting.

“Here, have some Smarties,” Said Sherri, offering the bag to the girls, they each took one of the candies, which were as large as the bigger sweet-tarts. They still tasted the same, however, and one candy was the equivalent of eight to them.

“This is good!” Marie said. “They should double their size in reality!”

“Yeah, that would be something.” Sherri said. Vera was being conservative, only taking a couple where she knew she could devour the whole thing in an instant.

Carla liked the presence of Sherri in the room. Apart from another girl her size, Carla was also put at ease by the acceptance Sherri had of her size, and the fact that Sherri had been to much smaller sizes as well helped a great deal.

“You were a little scared at the compound yesterday.” Sherri said to Carla. “How do you feel now?”

“A lot better.” Carla said. “It was frightening at first but now it’s not so bad. It’s kind of exciting, actually.”

“Yeah,” Sherri said. “I was scared out of my wits the first time I shrank. It took me a while but I got used to it. Marie, I’m really impressed with you! Most people don’t get into it so quickly!”

“Yeah, I just found it really fun!” Marie said. “I guess I’ve just always been around bigger people, and this just makes it even more exaggerated.”

“I know what you mean.” Sherri said, then turned to Vera. “How about you, are you ready to shrink?”

“Oh, um, I’m not sure.” Said the larger woman, blushing down at the three little ones smiling up at her, as if asking her to join them. “I’m still pretty worried.”

“You’ll get past it.” Sherri said. “You’ll have to. Everyone shrinks in this competition sooner or later. Betty assured me of that!”

At that moment Andy joined the group. The dishes had all been washed and dried and he was attracted by the sight of the four girls talking. “So how’s it going?” Andy said. “I heard we’re all going to shrink!”

“Yes, sooner or later, probably sooner,” Said Sherri with a smile. “Are you ready to shrink?”

“I’m trying to be,” Said Andy, attempting to put on a front. “It’s a strange idea, though.”

“It is.” Sherri said. “But just between us, I can’t wait to see Paul shrunk.”

“I’d love to see what a stopper that’d put in his ego!” Said Carla.

“Why?” Marie said. “Paul’s a good guy.”

“Yeah,” Vera said. “He’s a lot nicer than the other guys, barring you, of course, Andy.”

“I’m just tired of seeing him strut around.” Carla said. Vera didn’t say anything but looked a little miffed. Andy sensed the tension and jumped in.

“Paul’s not a bad guy, but maybe a shakeup would do us well.” He offered. “I mean, let the ladies run something for once! That won’t be a bad idea.”

“Don’t we run things all the time?” Joked Sherri. “Yeah, I know what you mean.”

“Well, as long as I’m big, that’s what matters.” Vera said, standing up. “I’m going to go find Paul.” And with that she walked off.

“I don’t think she’s too happy with you.” Marie said.

“Yeah,” Carla said. “I don’t care, though.”

“It’s my fault, though. I brought up Paul.” Sherri said.

“Don’t worry about it.” Carla said. “I’m not worried about Vera.”

Meanwhile, Dale was trying to go anywhere where Hailey wasn’t. He was sure the big girl would want to do more cuddling and cooing, telling him how cute he was. He couldn’t take that emasculation, and he would rather talk to anyone else at this moment.

He turned a corner and found himself face to face with Paul. Paul was standing there, having just come out of the bathroom, and his gaze dropped very slowly to Dale, his head staying still.

“So, Dale,” Paul said. “How was your little experience last night?”

“It was…pleasurable.” Dale said. Trying to look Paul in the eye despite his inferior size. He wasn’t going to let Dale talk down to him.

“I didn’t think you were the kind of man that would let a woman take charge like that.” Paul sneered.

“Just because she was bigger doesn’t mean I wasn’t in charge.” Dale said, flatly lying.

“I see.” Said Paul. “Well, I’m glad to see you’re powerful enough to keep a half-ton woman satisfied. We’d all like to be you.”

“You may be after three.” Dale said.

“We’ll just see.” Paul said. At that moment, there were footsteps behind Dale and Paul’s facial expression entirely changed. Dale knew this could be for just one person.

“Hey, honey,” Said Vera, coming up to Paul and holding onto his arm. “What are you up to?”

“I was just having a chat with Dale here.” Paul indicated the three-foot man on his left. “But we just finished. Would you like to go outside?”

“Sure,” Said Vera. “I thought you’d ask me for a little one-on-one at the basketball net!”

“Sounds good.” Said Paul, leading Vera away, arm in arm. “Later, Dale.”

“Later, jackass.” Muttered Dale under his breath. He started walking down the hallway away from the living room when he ran into Jerry coming out of his room.

“Hey, what’s up?” Asked Jerry. Dale just grunted, unhappy about his situation. “What’s wrong,” Jerry asked. “Paul?”

“Paul’s no big deal.” Dale lied.

“Let’s not kid ourselves.” Jerry said. “That man needs to be taken down to size. Most of us here feel it.”

“Except Vera,” Dale said. “To her, he’s the most sensitive guy in the place.”

“He really is two-faced.” Jerry said. “I think as soon as their different sizes Paul will bolt. No offence to you, but who really does want to have a gigantic girlfriend.”

“Agreed.” Dale said. While he still wasn’t that fond of Jerry, it seemed that he would be a worthwhile ally in the struggle against Paul.

“By the way.” Jerry said. “Hailey is in the south bathroom fixing herself up. I heard her talking earlier; she wants to play catch with you.”

“Uh, thanks.” Said Dale. He didn’t want to imagine Hailey, towering in the sun, throwing gentle underhand tosses and cooing as if he was a child. Dale walked off to one of the unoccupied bedrooms, thinking he could pass time by reading one of the paperbacks that was still small enough to hold.

Jerry turned and walked back towards the family room. Maybe an alliance with Dale was a plausible solution. There were so many possibilities; he had to hone in on the best one and pursue it.

Abruptly the bathroom door opened and Hailey walked out, still fiddling with her hair. Her right leg hit Jerry, causing him to fall over and land on his butt.

“Oop! I’m sorry,” Said Hailey. “I didn’t see you.”

“That’s okay.” Jerry said, getting himself up. “I’m fine.”

“Have you seen Dale around?” Hailey asked.

“Not recently,” Jerry said, thinking he would do the decent thing by saving Dale some embarrassment.

“I wanted to play catch with him.” Hailey said. “Hey, do you want to play catch instead?”

“No thanks, maybe later.” Jerry said. “I was going to go into the living room.”

“Oh,” Said Hailey, a little disappointed. “Well, I’ll be outside if you change your mind.”

Jerry was satisfied when Hailey turned and walked off. She walked out the door and into the yard. Maybe she would run into Paul and Vera out there. Jerry, on the other hand, walked back into the living room. By this point Marie had left the group to play outside, and Andy, Carla, and Sherri were sitting and talking.

“I think it’s just the muscles, really.” Carla said. “There’s not much to him otherwise, other than a very pompous military attitude.”

“Can I join you?” Jerry said, walking up to them.

“Sure,” Said Sherri, patting a piece of couch next to her. “Hop up!” Jerry hoisted himself up on the couch and pulled himself to the back. It was still a weird feeling to be sitting on a surface where his feet wouldn’t even reach the end, let alone reach down to the floor.

“We were just talking about Paul.” Carla said.

“Yeah, I don’t think much of him either.” Said Jerry.

“Well, since I’m an assistant host here, I’m not supposed to have opinions.” Sherri said, “But I was a contestant before I was a host, and I can tell you when I was a contestant I wouldn’t have trusted him one bit.”

“Is it different, being a host?” Andy said.

“Oh, very,” Sherri said, smiling. “It’s a completely different world. When I was a contestant I was stuck here at the whim of Betty and her games. Now I can come and go as I please, and I can come here at any size I want. I’m doing half-size because I like it and it makes you feel comfortable. Also, Betty lets me help her with decisions.”

“What’s she like, Betty.” Andy said. “She was very mysterious in the first season, and we really don’t know any more about her now.”

“Betty is…” Sherri’s face broke out into a knowing smile. “She’s something else, I can tell you that. There’s a lot that you don’t know about her.”

“What does she do with you back there?” Andy asked.

“I’m not going to answer that!” Sherri said.

“Maybe its better we don’t know.” Said Carla. “That way we can adjust one step at a time.”

“Yeah,” Said Jerry. “That’s the way I’d prefer it too.”

“But for now, I just want to focus on knocking down Paul. You’d support that, right, Andy?”

“Sure,” Andy said. He didn’t really have any problems with Paul, but he wanted to help Carla restore her size if he could and wanted to make an alliance with her, but he thought it was too soon to say something like that up front. The competition was still young.

“Well, all I can say is good luck.” Sherri said. “I’m going to go outside and check on the others. I’ll be watching at the competition! I can promise you that it’ll be an exiting game.”

Sherri slipped off the couch and made her way to the outside door. Behind her she could hear Andy, Carla, and Jerry talking, the subject passing back to Paul. Reaching the doorknob right above her head, Sherri opened the door and made her way out to the yard.

It was a stunningly bright day and the sun beat down on the yard with a ferocity that challenged even the toughest of eyes to adjust to. Out here some of the contestants were enjoying the fresh air in the early afternoon.

Paul and Vera had played basketball for a while, but the sheer heat caused them to stop, their bodies drenched with sweat as if they had just climbed out of a swimming pool. Right now, they were sitting on a bench and toweling themselves off.

Hailey had run into Marie, who was watching insects crawl and fly in the yard. From her smaller vantage point she could see many more details than she ever would have been able to catch normal-sized. Hailey asked Marie if she wanted to play catch, and Marie agreed.

Hailey was very gentle with the ball, throwing it as if to a child. The ball was still a full-sized baseball, which to Marie was the size of a basketball but much, much heavier. With every time she caught it Marie exclaimed with the ball’s impact, and every time she threw it she used both hands and screamed loudly in the effort. Hailey would always catch it effortlessly.

Sherri came up to them and asked if they could join. They now formed a triangle, with Hailey tossing to Marie and Marie tossing it onto Sherri. Sherri tried the underhand approach to throwing, which turned out to be a lot better with the large ball. Hailey was having enough fun with the tiny ladies that she no longer regretted little Dale was not outside with them.

On the other side of the building, Paul and Vera were up and walking around it. Their bodies already pumped from their basketball game they felt even hotter than the outside temperature, and their bodies continued to produce sweat.

“Damn it’s hot!” Said Vera as she walked along a flower bed.

“Do you want to go inside and get a drink?” Paul suggested.

“Not quite yet,” Vera said. “I kind of like it out here.” They walked around the back of the house and Vera noticed something down by the foundation: a water spout! It was about six inches off the ground and faced down, and was obviously meant to connect to some kind of hose.

“Here we go.” Said Vera, kneeling down and turning on the water. The water flowed nice and cool onto her hands and she splashed it on her face.

Paul kneeled down besides her. “Did you know this is the same fountain that Sherri, Cameroon, and Sandra washed off in at the end of the last season?”

“Really?” Vera asked, not remembering that part.

“Yeah,” Paul said, looking at the fountain. “They had to stand on each other’s shoulders to get to it. Sandra stood on a mount of dirt.” Paul moved his hand under the running faucet as if picking up a tiny bather, and then handed the invisible person to Vera, who accepted with an open palm.

“Wow,” Vera said. “It’s amazing people that small were right here.”

“Yeah, it’s pretty cool.” Paul said. “Hey wait, there’s a hose!” Paul spotted a garden hose lying amongst the bushes. It was of the smaller variety, but it would do. He grabbed the head end and screwed it around the fountain. Before long water was gushing out the tail end of the hose.

“Think fast!” Said Paul, aiming the hose at Vera and spraying her across the chest. Vera let out a quick scream of surprise, then lunged at Paul. Knocking him to the ground she turned the hose on him, soaking him across the chest and face. Sputtering, Paul pushed Vera onto the ground and she lost her grip on the hose, which began saturating the water under them.

“Oh, crap,” Said Paul, as they sat up to realize the backs of their shirts were covered in the muddy sandy soil. Paul ripped off his shirt revealing his muscular chest and held the hose up to it to wash the dirt off.

“Now maybe I can wash it right off you.” Said Paul.

“Don’t be silly,” Said Vera, and with that she whipped off her white tank top and handed it to Paul. Vera was wearing nothing but a bra under it, and her soft white breasts were accented in the summer sun. Paul looked away out of modestly as he cleaned off the shirts, but Vera walked over to stand in front of him.

“You don’t mind?” Paul asked Vera, her sparkling skin filling his vision.

“I trust you, Paul.” Vera said. Of course she was very strong but she was no match for Paul if anything happened. Paul didn’t say anything, but just kept washing the shirts. It didn’t take long, and Paul turned off the hose and rang them out.

“I’m just going to drape these over this branch to dry,” Said Paul, stepping over to a nearby tree. “It should only take a few minutes.” He walked back to Vera, who kept inching closer and closer to him. Finally, Paul put his hands around Vera’s waste and leaned in to kiss her. Vera reached up and put her arms around Paul’s neck pulling him closer in, and their kiss soon became relentlessly strong.

The two of them kissed deeper and deeper, their aggressive personalities combining to form a powerful kiss that extended into every reach of each other’s mouth. Paul pulled Vera back towards the house where they stood in its shadow and continued to make out in its shade.

Soon they had stopped kissing, and sat down on the edge of the building, arms around each other. Their bare torsos (baring Vera’s thin straps) were burning with the sun’s heat and felt strong against each other. Paul stroked Vera’s flat, muscular stomach as Vera rubbed Paul’s powerful shoulders.

They sat like this for several minutes, cooling in the shade and talking quietly. Talk shifted to the other competitors and their prospects.

“Dale’s an annoying little guy.” Paul said. “He keeps trying to push me, even though he’s smaller.”

“Carla really gets me.” Vera said. “It’s not obvious, but she’s a bitch. I think she’s bitter about being shrunk. You know I voted for her.”

“I did too,” Admitted Paul. “I think it was one of us that shrunk her.”

“Good riddance, too.” Vera said. “I’m surprise you didn’t get shrunk, considering the number of people who don’t like you!”

“Dale and Carla for sure.” Paul said. “Maybe some of the others. But I beat it, so that’s all that matters now.”

“You know Marie really likes you.” Vera said.

“Yeah,” Said Paul, flexing an arm muscle. “She’s impressed with me. She’s a cute one.”

“Yeah, I like her.” Vera said. “But Hailey; I’m not sure why but she really grates on me.”

“She’s nothing.” Paul said. “An empty head. But I kind of like how she’s treating Dale.”

“What, like a child?” Vera asked.

“Yeah, but more like a big sex toy.” Paul said. “It’s just what Dale needs.”

“That’s pretty mean,” Vera said, accusingly.

“Yeah, but wouldn’t you want the same thing for Carla?” He asked.

Vera thought, trying to picture Carla with a larger man. “Really doesn’t do anything for me.” Vera said.

“I guess it’s a guy thing.” Paul said.

“What, you’re embarrassed by larger women?” Vera asked.

In truth, there were few women he met that were ‘larger’ than him, due to his considerable muscular strength. “It’s just kind of funny, I guess.”

The conversation trailed off a little after that. Vera was enjoying sitting with Paul. He was a strong and caring man, but he had his dark side. She detected that even before he said his little bit about Dale. Still, he was basically a nice guy, and it was good to be with him.

Paul really enjoyed having Vera as well. He had been careful to take it slow with the girl and not rush into things like Dale and Hailey had. Of course, Vera was much more of a sophisticated person than Hailey, which made the end result much more satisfying. If they were the same size after today’s game, he would definitely consider asking her to bed.

They caught something moving out of the right side of their vision, and they turned to see little Sherri coming around the house towards them.

“Oh, I’m sorry, should I come back in a few minutes?” Sherri said, looking away upon realizing their shirtlessness.

“No, that’s okay,” Vera said. “What’s up?”

“I just wanted to give you a half-hour warning.” She said. “If you wanted to do anything to get ready for the competition.”

“Any word on what it is?” Paul asked.

“I can tell you it’s outside, but that’s all.” Said Sherri with a hint of a smile.

“Okay, thanks,” He said. Sherri gave a little wave and dashed off back to the front of the house.

“Well, time to get shirted up,” Said Paul, standing up and helping Vera to her feet. Indeed, the hot dry air and the constant sun had dried their clothes in the matter of just a few minutes. They pulled the very warm clothes over their bodies and headed out towards the front area.

Up in front, Hailey and Marie had long finished their game of catch and were now sitting in the shadow of a tree. They talked a little bit, but not as animatedly or fluidly as some of the others. Hailey saw Marie as way too bubbly, but they shared a number of interests as they found out, including swimming and a certain childhood TV show.

Sherri had told them about Betty’s impending arrival, and they had gotten up and walked to the house the same time Paul and Vera were coming up from the back. Marie stood among three pairs of legs as they waited for Sherri to open the door from them—though she was short and a step down she insisted—and they followed her inside.

Carla and Andy had been sitting in the living room watching TV. The little Carla sitting beside him, Andy could feel his infatuation. He wanted to see Carla as a giantess, but now that she was small he only wanted to protect her and support her. Carla saw this as a very kind gesture and started feeling warmly to the man.

Jerry had gone off to read by himself, much like Dale. But when they heard the activity in the entrance area they decided it was time to put down their overlarge books and join in. Obviously Betty was coming soon, and they were all getting ready for it.

Hailey and Marie came over to join Andy and Carla, while Paul rummaged in the refrigerator for something to drink. Dale and Jerry ran into Sherri, who was just about to go back to look for them.

“You ready for the competition?” Sherri asked them.

“I don’t think I could get readier, so this’ll have to do,” Jerry said.

“Yeah,” Dale said. “I’m ready.”

“Cool.” Sherri said. “How about you come into the kitchen to get something to drink?”

Before long the kitchen was a maze of full-sized and half-sized people drinking juice and chatting among themselves. Sherri liked it—this was as good of a crew as she and Betty had ever hoped for. Sherri had even handpicked both Marie and Jerry herself as she and Betty were looking over the applicants. Maybe it was because Marie reminded Sherri of herself, but Sherri felt strongly about including the girl. Betty had her reservations about Jerry, but Sherri felt he would do just fine in the house atmosphere.

Their talking was stopped instantly by a sharp rap on the door. Many eyes flashed to the wall clock which was showing a perfect right angle, the second hand just crossing over the minute hand. The time had come.

Hailey was the closest one to the door, and she opened it to let Betty in. Betty was wearing a belly-revealing top that cradled her breasts wonderfully, and a small pair of shorts. Despite the immense heat, she appeared as immaculate as ever.

“Good afternoon, everyone. I trust that you are all having a good day.” Betty said.

“Fabulous,” Said Paul, tipping some more juice down his throat.

“Well, competition time is near.” Betty said. “And I’m sure you’re adequately warmed up.”

“You can say that again,” Said Hailey, who was still sweating a bit.

“Well, we have an outdoor competition, and because of the heat, you will be pleased to know that it involves water!” Betty announced. What could that be, they thought? Most likely water balloons or the like, since they had not seen any signs of an outdoor pool on the premise.

“Well, follow me.” Betty said. The eight contestants followed her out the door, Sherri bringing up the rear, making sure there were no stragglers. Betty lead them to a gate in the fence which separated one part of the compound’s grounds from another. The area on the other side of the gate was a much larger area than the space around the house, and it had far more trees. It was just a tad bit cooler here as well.

They stopped under the shade of a few small trees, none of which were more than two stories high. They were thick with leaves, however, and created a great shade. At the base of one of the trees was a small box and a canister of water. The contestants gathered around Betty, the smallest once again pressing their way to the front.

“This competition should be relatively simple and relatively painless.” Betty said. “You will be divided up into two groups containing an equal number of full-sized and half-sized people. At the end of the game, the victorious team will leave the field with their size in tact. The loosing team will face jeopardy to their current sizes. But I’ll explain that later.” The contestants wondered what that meant—how was “sizes in jeopardy” different than being shrunk?

“I have selected the two most athletic people at full size to be the team captains. Paul and Vera, will you stand on opposite sides over here?” Betty indicated. Paul and Vera looked at each other: whatever the outcome was, it appeared that they would be opposite sizes. Oh well, this way at least one would be left large.

“Now we will form the teams.” Betty said. “Vera, who do you pick as your full-sized sidekick?”

There was no question between the two. “Andy.” Vera said.

“That means Paul gets Hailey.” Betty said. “Please stand by your respective team captains.” Andy and Hailey walked over by Vera and Paul, respectively. Now it was just a matter of sorting out the small people.

Betty continued: “Now you will pick the half-sized people you wish to be on your team, starting with Paul. But there is one restriction: Your team must contain one half-sized male and one half-sized female. Paul, pick a male first.” 

Between Dale and Jerry that was easy. Dale may have been a better athelete, but that was probably a moot point considering his size. “Jerry,” Said Paul.

“That means Dale goes to Vera.” Betty said. “Now Vera, you pick a girl.”

“Marie,” Vera said. There was no way she would allow Carla to be on her team.

The half-sized people walked over to the teams they were selected for. It was finalized: Paul-Hailey-Jerry-Carla against Vera-Andy-Dale-Marie. Whichever team won it would certainly result in a very different experience for the inhabitants of the house than what they had now.

“The game is simple.” Betty said. “There are nineteen eggs hidden somewhere beyond these trees.” Betty indicated the trees nearest to her. “The first team to return ten eggs to me wins.”

“So we’re hunting Easter eggs?” Paul asked.

“Essentially, yes.” Said Betty. “You will work in pairs, one big person with one small person. You will start the game with same-sex pairings, and after the first team reaches five eggs you will switch to opposite-sex pairings. But the catch is that the smaller person must stay on the taller person’s shoulders at all times. The taller person will hold the eggs, but the smaller person will hold one of these.”

Betty drew four small water pistols out of the box sitting near her feet. “These are more powerful than they look.” Betty said. “They are compressed and they can get pretty good distances. The half-sized people will aim for pairs on the opposing team and if they hit them, they will be frozen on spot for five seconds. Sherri and I will both be watching so don’t try anything.”

“The catch is,” Betty said. “You can only squirt a pair when the full-sized person is holding an egg. If you squirt someone without an egg, your pair will have to come back to the starting point and wait a five-second penalty. If you run out of water, as you likely will after about a dozen squirts, you can refill at the canister here.” Betty indicated the canister next to her. “The refilling area is also a safe zone where you cannot be squirted.”

“That covers everything. Small ones; take your weapons.” Carla, Jerry, Marie, and Dale walked forward to pick up their water pistols. They were all identical in shape and color, so no one had an advantage over another. They armed themselves, getting acquainted with the feel and the balance of the water gun. It was considerably heavier for them than it would be for a full-sized person, but not so much so that they would be unable to use it.

“Okay. Form your pairs. Remember, same sex to start.” The large people walked forward to take their smaller partners. Paul lifted Jerry up onto his shoulders, Jerry nervously fitting himself into position, all the while worried about his balance. Hailey situated Carla on top of her shoulders, the irony not lost on either of them. On the other team, Vera had set Marie in position and Andy was once again trying to balance Dale. This time, Andy told himself, he wouldn’t be so timid about it.

“Paul’s team put your eggs on my left side, Vera’s team, on my right.” Said Betty, pointing to patches of grass next to her “Get ready.” The players got into running positions. Ahead at the other side of the grass they saw Sherri, full-sized, emerge from behind a tree.

“Get set,” Betty said. “Go!”

 

End Notes:

Which team will win? Find out next time!

Chapter 6 by Benton
Author's Notes:

Let the games begin!

They were off. Paul made a sprint to the middle of the field. He knew the most obvious ones would be grabbed up first and he wanted to get those. Indeed, there was one in a lower branch of a small tree, easily within his reach. With Jerry bouncing around crazily on his shoulders Paul reached the tree. He grabbed the egg and had just turned around to run back when he saw Vera and Marie. In that split second a trail of water came out of Marie’s gun and splattered across the front of Paul’s shirt. Already, he moaned inwardly.

“You’re down!” Shouted Sherri. “One…two…three…four…five.” Paul took off again, sprinting madly to the starting point. Making a wide birth around Andy and Dale, who weren’t far away, Paul dropped the egg to the ground. But he wasn’t the first—while he had been stunned Vera had managed to grab an egg for her team.

Hailey and Carla had run into the back right section of the area. It hadn’t taken long before Carla was barking instructions into Hailey’s ear. Even though Hailey was much bigger than Carla she was taking orders from her, if for no other reason than because Hailey herself didn’t know what to do.

“Left! Your left! Down by those roots!” Shouted Carla. Hailey already had two of the unwieldy eggs in her hand, and Carla was making her get three. Carla’s idea was if they grabbed the ones in the back first they could get ahead. Hailey grabbed the third egg and with Carla shouting “Go!” Hailey sprinted back to the starting point. What the others didn’t know was that Hailey actually ran track in high school and was still very fast.

Dale tried to hit Hailey with water but it was no use. Hailey made it through placing the three eggs down, making their team’s total four. In the meantime Andy had laid down an egg, making the game 4-2 in Paul’s team’s favor.

Vera’s team was already loosing and she was angry. Marie was hanging on like there was no tomorrow so Vera thought she could try some more complicated maneuvers. She saw Paul and Jerry go for another egg and tore off in that direction. They picked up the egg and started to run away when Marie soaked Paul once again.

Paul almost dropped his egg out of frustration but resigned himself to a ready crouch. In the time he had to stand he scanned for his teammates. Hailey and Carla already had two more eggs in their hand and were rooting around for a third. But Andy and Dale were catching up to them.

“Watch out!” Shouted Paul, causing Hailey to panic. She tried to run by Dale sprayed her. Now Hailey had to wait. Carla was saying something into Hailey’s ear but no one but Hailey could hear it. Meanwhile, Andy helped himself to the egg that Hailey had been trying to reach.

His freeze time finally up Paul shot forward, running with reckless abandon towards Andy, hoping Jerry’s aim would not fail. It didn’t, and Jerry got Andy squarely across the chest. With them frozen, Paul wipped wildly around to see where Vera was. While the others were occupied Vera had deposited another egg, making the score 4-3, and she was on her way to getting another.

Paul darted forward, hoping to catch Vera in time. But Very picked up an egg and nearly flew upwards and started running backwards, a move that would have thrown Marie off if she hadn’t been gripping with a death grip. Jerry tried squirting them but they were too far away, the stream didn’t make it. The score was now 4-4.

Behind them, Hailey and Carla had become unfrozen. Hailey ran desperately to the finish line before Andy and Dale could unfreeze and squirt them. Hailey slipped on a patch of grass made slippery by a squirt and sprawled out on the ground, Carla flying off her shoulders and landing a couple of feet away in the grass. Hailey lost both eggs she had been carrying, which rolled away in opposite directions.

Paul and Vera both ran forward to try and grab the eggs. Andy became unfrozen and sprinted towards Hailey too, but he would arrive a few seconds after the others. Since Vera had no egg Jerry couldn’t squirt her, but Marie did give an effort to soak Paul for the third time. It failed, missing widely.

Andy and Dale surged forward, Dale aiming at Paul. Andy stumbled, and the shot missed wildly. Paul and Vera converged on the eggs, each grabbing one of them. Carla put her hands on her head and curled up in a protective position, reacting to the thundering giants around her.

Paul ran off with his two eggs and Vera with one, Andy unable to catch them. They deposited them at the same time, bringing the score to 6-5 Paul’s favor. At that moment Betty shouted: “Time!”

Hailey was getting up wiping the wet grass from her body. Carla also straightened herself up, growling in frustration. They sprinted to the starting line, and Andy arrived with Jerry at this time.

“Okay, good first half.” Betty said. “Now, switch your partners! Opposite sex! Let’s go!”

Paul lifted Jerry off his shoulder and placed him on Hailey’s. He then turned to Carla, who had just arrived, and picked her up and placed her on his shoulders. Carla felt an even better fit than Jerry had been. “Let’s win this,” Said Carla, who was still partially covered in wet grass.

On the other side, Vera had settled Dale on her shoulders. She knew there was little time for a plan, but she decided to stalk Paul once the game started and rely on Dale’s hatred of him to provide an accurate aim. Meanwhile Andy placed Marie on his shoulders, and she clutched his head and neck with a reassuringly hard grip.

“Okay.” Betty said. “Ready…set…go!”

Paul once again went tarring off in one direction, Hailey in another. Hailey had already spotted an egg in the bush, but it was the same egg Andy had seen. Hailey and Vera crossed paths, nearly colliding with one another. This gave Andy the advantage and he surged forward and grabbed the egg first. He didn’t get far, though, when Dale gave him a good splashing. This gave Hailey the chance to find another egg.

“Get behind that tree!” Carla shouted in Paul’s ear. Paul ran behind a tree, though he was more listening to his own intuition than to Carla. “There’s one! Down there! Down there!”

“Where?” Paul asked, not seeing it.

“There!” Said Carla, pointing her pistol at it. Paul started to lean down to get it when Carla shouted: “Vera, Vera, Vera!” Paul turned around to see Vera approaching. He stopped bending to pick up the egg, and Vera slowly moved behind a tree, waiting for Paul to grab it. For a few seconds they both just stood there watching each other. In the distance, though, Paul saw Andy deposit another egg (6-6). Marie gave a shrill whoop of delight, causing Vera a slight distraction. At this moment Paul ran diagonally across the field, feigning another egg find. Vera followed Paul rather than grab the egg herself, which caused Dale to shout “No! Go back!”

But it was too late. Hailey, who had been behind them, reached in and grabbed that egg. Hailey made for broke and ran wide in an area unguarded and scored another for the team (7-6). Meanwhile, Paul had dashed around a tree and was trying to confuse Vera long enough to grab another egg. Carla gripped Paul’s neck harder amongst all the twisting and turning, and suddenly Paul saw an egg.

Paul was about to pounce on it when Carla shouted in his ear, “No! Don’t get it!” Strangely, Paul obeyed her, and it turned out to be the right thing to do. Dale, so sure that Paul was going to grab that egg, sprayed a line of water across his back.

“Foul!” Shouted Sherri, who was the closest. “Go back to the start and take five seconds!”

“Dammit!” Shouted Vera. Throwing her arms out before running back to the start. She had half a mind to just throw Dale off of her shoulders right then and there, but she knew she had to stay in it to win.

Paul took this opportunity to grab the egg he refrained from grabbing before. He was running back to the finish line when he felt a stream of water hit him from the right side. Marie had got him, riding on Andy’s shoulders. Paul froze, leaving Andy free to pursue another egg. But in all the excitement Hailey had slipped through another egg, razing the score to 7-6, Paul’s team.

Vera had reached the starting line and Betty had just started counting her to five. With Paul frozen, only Andy and Hailey were moving. Andy was able to get a head start but it took him a little long to find an egg, now that two thirds of them had already been found. By the time he found one Hailey had already caught up to him. Andy tried hiding between some trees but Marie’s water gun found its mark, getting him on the shoulder.

Paul became unfrozen, running as fast as he could now that it was only his team that was active. “Back left! Back left!” Shouted Carla. That’s where Paul had been going anyway and he almost considered changing direction just because Carla said it. But he still went to the back left and found a boone: two eggs relatively close to each other.

Vera’s five seconds of punishment up, she bolted forward and started gunning for Paul. She was moving so fast and hard that Dale was nearly thrown off. With his two eggs in hand Paul started running back, but he lost his grip on one of the eggs and it fell out of his hands, rolling into the open and up for grabs.

Paul cut his losses and surged on ahead with his single egg. Vera recovered the second one and charged after him. Dale thought they were close enough to squirt them but when he pressed down on the trigger only a feeble trail of water came out.

“Refill!” Shouted Dale into Vera’s ear, “We need a refill!” Vera cursed as she and Paul both put down their eggs (8-7), heading over to the water canister. She took the squirter roughly from Dale and opened the water compartment, dumping it in the small tank. Once it was full, Vera frantically turned the crank to ramp up the pressure, and shoved it into Dale so hard he nearly fell off.

Meanwhile, Andy had since been released and was off after Hailey. It was payback time. Hailey was searching for an egg with Andy waiting behind a tree. Unseeing, Hailey found an egg and was starting to run back when Andy jumped out and Marie got Hailey with a string of water. Hailey cried out in surprise and ground to a halt.

“I need a refill!” Shouted Marie. Andy heeded her call and ran over to the canister, filling the gun with the same speed but none of the roughness that Vera had employed.

Paul, meanwhile, had found a second egg and was running back to the finish line. But Vera, who had just gotten out of the canister area ran straight for him, Dale spraying him across the chest with an especially rough stream of water. Vera then ran out into the field to find an egg before anything else happened. Hailey had become unfrozen from Andy’s spray and was once again making a run to the starting line. But she made the mistake of running too close to Vera, opening an opportunity for Dale to soak her across the stomach and waste areas.

Hailey cried again in anguish for being stopped twice in one run, and Vera ran out unimpeded. Paul became unfrozen and easily deposited his egg, bringing himself just one egg from victory at 9-7. Three eggs were out there, and Paul only had to net one more. He could taste victory.

Marie’s canister full, Paul and Andy ran at breakneck speeds out into the trees. Vera had already found one of the coveted objects, and avoided everyone else by running through the far right side of the area on the other side of the trees. Hailey unfroze soon enough to pursue her, but Vera had slipped to the starting line before Jerry could get into range. The score was now 9-8.

Andy and Paul were now looking all around, the little ladies on their shoulders doing all they could to keep from flying off. Carla suddenly noticed Hailey standing, mostly ignored, almost ready to move. Suddenly struck by an idea, she said, “There! There!” Pointing to absolutely nothing in a shrubby area. Paul ran to the bush, but so did Andy. This gave Hailey the opportunity to take off in a dash towards the finish line. Vera realized the trick at the last moment and tried to catch up to Hailey, but she was too far gone. Hailey ran past the starting point and threw her egg on the ground, winning the game 10-8.

“Yeah!” Shouted Hailey, shooting her arms into the sky. Jerry was nearly thrown backwards but remained on board by grabbing her neck harder, letting his no-longer-needed water gun fall to the ground. Hailey pulled Jerry off her shoulders and gave her a large kiss on the cheek, stunning Jerry by the sheer sucking power of the massive puckers. Then a delighted Hailey threw Jerry in the air as one might throw a child. Jerry flailed his arms wildly, not liking to go so high without supports. He came down and Hailey caught him easily, pressing him against her chest in a victory hug before placing the stunned little man on the ground next to her legs.

Vera was not gracious in defeat. She came to the finish line howling and cursing. She grabbed Dale hard around the waste and nearly threw him off her, dropping him to the ground roughly and causing him to roll over in surprise. Vera kicked at the ground, knowing that if she had been paying more attention Hailey may not have gotten through.

At the other side of the area there was much less drama. Neither Andy nor Marie were too phased by their loss. Marie knew she had tried her hardest and there was plenty of game left to go. Andy knew this meant what he wanted for so long was finally coming true: he would actually be shrinking this time.

A proud and satisfied Paul pulled Carla off his shoulders. He was feeling proud and happy, knowing he would be the single full-sized male. He was happy with Carla too. He wasn’t sure what the big deal Vera had with her was, but Carla seemed just fine with him. Even if she had gotten slightly bossy during the game, it was her planning that was instrumental.

“Good win.” Said Paul, holding up his hand for Carla to give him a high five, which she did. Marie dismounted from Andy’s shoulders and ran up and hugged the girl.

“I guess I’ll be smaller than you again!” Marie said, thankful that her friend would be there to look out for her, and looking forward to the excitement of a whole smaller size.”

“I guess I will,” Said Carla, embracing Marie tightly. They broke the embrace and Marie looked up at Paul.

“You’ll be just huge!” Said Marie to Paul, spreading her hands out wide.

“Yes, that I will be.” Said Paul, unable to suppress a smile.

“I guess we’ll be the same size again.” Andy said to Carla.

Carla smiled up to Andy, a smile that sent shivers down Andy’s spine, and said “Yes, we will.”

The four of them walked over to the rest of the group who were standing by Betty. They handed Betty the water pistols which she put back in the box. Nearly everyone was full of smiles. It was only Vera and Dale who looked unhappy.

“A very well-played game by all of you.” Betty said. “Now, as I said, the winning team will be unshrinkable. The losing team, on the other hand, will be reduced to half their height.” She looked at Vera, Andy, Dale, and Marie, who all acknowledged the fact with varying states of facial emotion.

“Unless,” Betty said, waving a finger. “The captain of the loosing team can volunteer to take the place of one of her teammates set to be reduced to quarter size. She would become quarter-sized herself and that teammate would be untouched. What says you, Vera?”

Vera looked at Dale and Marie. She felt disgusted with Dale at the moment, and Marie probably wanted it anyway. No need to go through a greater shrink for either of their sakes.

“No, the results stand.” Vera said.

“So be it, then.” Betty said. “Now follow me to the shrinking room where we will reduce the loosing team to their new sizes.”

She lead them through the yard to the fence through which they had come in. They walked along the side of the building and through the door to the shrinking area. The room seemed very dim after being out in the sun for so long, and it took everyone’s eyes several minutes to get used to it.

“Well,” Said Betty, “The Captain has to go first.”

Vera nodded her head in acknowledgement. She knew it was time and there was nothing she could do about it. She felt a slight trembling in her chest and arms as she walked forward into the machine. As the doors closed she had half a mind to run out and shout that she didn’t want to do it. But it was too late.

Vera stood in the quiet, small room waiting for the inevitable to happen. She didn’t have long to think about it, though, because soon the flash of light came and the world suddenly became a lot bigger.

The door into the other room opened and Vera stepped out of it, shaking. It had happened; she was tinier than a child. Despite all her muscles and trained reflexes she felt stripped and helpless. It was a scary feeling, but also a very humbling one.

A few seconds later there was another flash of light indicating another person had been shrunk. The door opened and Andy stepped out, the same size as Vera. Andy was trembling too, but with excitement. With every moment leading up to the actual event his anticipation had been rising—he would finally be small. The world would be large around him, the objects, the people.

Vera and Andy were both staring around them at the enlarged world but it was a very different feeling for each of them. Andy felt more of an excitement and anticipation whereas Vera felt an inadequacy and dread.

There was another flash, and this time two people had been shrunk. Because they were already so small, Dale and Marie had been sent into the shrinking booth together. Dale tried not to look at Marie, who was hyper with excitement and thrilled about the transformation. He would never understand someone like Marie, who wanted to become smaller, more defenseless.

When the flash came, Marie’s first impression was that she was in some kind of grand entrance hall, many feet wide and several stories high. The doorknobs were more than twice their height, and neither of them had any hope of reaching them alone. Fortunately the doors were automatic and the one on the far end swung open to reveal the cavernous room beyond.

Marie and Dale stepped out of the booth and stood with Vera and Andy, who were giants to them but still tiny in comparison to the rest of the world. Vera could hardly believe there could be ones smaller than herself, and it made her feel a little better that at least she was not as small as could be. The four of them stood there, taking up so little room in the great large space.

Once again the ominous footsteps were heard, and Betty emerged in the doorway. Four people gaped in astonishment and awe. For Andy, he was finally seeing it. It was a woman, curvy and beautiful, twice his height and towering over him, with legs as high as he and a body large enough to smother his. For Vera, the sight of a full-sized person really drove home just how small and defenseless she was.

But nothing was comparable to what Marie and Dale saw. They each only came up to Betty’s knees, and her legs were far thicker than they were. Her breasts were nearly the size of their entire torsos and they hung far above. Her face was simply massive, her mouth wide enough to contain a quarter-sized person’s head in its entirety.

“Aren’t you a little bunch?” Betty said to the tiny people in front of her. “Well, come on back and meet your teammates!” Betty walked back down the short hallway, the group of smaller people following.

They emerged in the main room and the others got to lay their eyes on the smallest people they had ever seen. To Paul and Hailey, Dale and Marie were no bigger than toys and not even remotely human-sized. Carla didn’t feel so small anymore now that over half of the contestants were her size or smaller. Doll-sized Marie was simply adorable, though. Carla opened her arms and little Marie jumped right in, allowing herself to be picked up.

“Oh, honey,” Cooed Hailey, spotting the tiny Dale. Dale, still too shocked over seeing everything in this perspective, was unable to stop Hailey from picking him up. Her giant hands could wrap around him entirely, and she lifted him up and pressed the tiny man against her chest, rocking him gently. Dale was enraged by this embarrassment and also by the fact that he strangely liked this feeling, but he did nothing to stop it.

Down below Carla, Andy, and Jerry stood together, Marie in Carla’s arms. Vera inched away from those she shared her size with, standing closer to Paul, who towered overhead. All in all they took up a surprisingly small amount of room for eight people.

“You will remain at these sizes for twenty-one hours.” Betty said. “For tomorrow there will not just be one, but two opportunities to change sizes. The first shall take place at one o’clock, the second at eight. Don’t worry, no one will be shrinking smaller than quarter size, but there will be plenty of shifting within the order you are in now.”

The others looked at each other. This told them nothing of the kinds of challenges that laid before them, or even if they were challenges. They could be votes, or even random selections.

“Stay good until then!” Betty said. “Off with you!” And with that the eight contestants filed through the door and walked back to their house. Betty watched them until they made their way inside, then closed the door.

Sherri, who had been standing in the hallway leading into the rest of the compound, stepped out. “I think that went well,” She said.

“It did.” Betty said. “I definitely like how this competition is turning out.”

“Better than mine?” Sherri asked, smiling.

“We’ll see.” Betty said. “So, have you made the call?”

“Yes.” Sherri said. “He’s definitely coming out the night after tomorrow, and he’s willing to do the shots.”

“Excellent.” Betty said. “I always like to see alumni back here. But anyway, have you selected which one you want?”

“No,” Said Sherri, giggling. “I told you I wasn’t interested in it.”

“Are you sure?” Betty asked, grinning. “I can get you any one you want.”

“I’m still not very interested.” Sherri said, looking a little embarrassed.

“Well, they’ll be here in case you change your mind.” Betty said.

“Will the devices be ready by tomorrow?” Sherri asked.

“Day after.” Betty said. “The one in the compound is going to be installed tomorrow, and the one in the house tomorrow night. There’s no reason why they shouldn’t work.”

“I’m very excited.” Sherri said. “I still can’t really believe you’re giving me so much power!”

“It gets boring when it’s just my decisions.” Betty said. “I like having you playing out some of the action.”

“When will I get to meet the people in the crew?” Sherri said. “I’ve been staying at this place a week and I’ve yet to meet anybody?”

“Oh, I’ve instructed them to stay out of our way.” Betty said. “You know this operation requires little maintenance, so they don’t even reside on site. However, you might see them later on.”

“Neat.” Sherri said.

“I have some work I need to do.” Betty said, walking off. “Maybe later we can order a pizza or something.”

 

The competitors had made their way to the house and were now fanning out into their own things. Paul decided to begin preparations for dinner, since he was the only person left full-sized that knew how to cook. It was going to be extremely easy though—he only had to cook as if he was cooking for three: himself, Hailey, and all the others combined.

Things couldn’t be better for Paul. He was now the only full-sized male, and although he would have preferred Vera by his side the air-headed Hailey was probably the next best person. Dale was as tiny as could be, and his other threat to power, Carla, was half-sized. He didn’t think events could be looking up any more.

Carla, Andy, and Marie were sitting together at one corner of the couch. All three of them were decently happy with the situation, though Carla strove to be bigger if she could. Andy was happy to be small and able to talk to Carla at the same level. Marie just loved being looked after—she was sitting in Carla’s lap as Carla sat Indian style, and she stroked Marie’s hair as she talked to Andy.

“So how does it feel to be small?” Carla asked.

“It feels great!” Andy said, confident no one but Carla and Marie could hear. “I never thought it would be this cool!”

“It is kind of neat.” Carla said. “I’m used to it by now, but it was scary at first.”

“I love it!” Marie exclaimed. “You’re both so big—but you’re not even full-sized!”

Carla and Andy chuckled at Marie’s joy. “So what do you think is going to happen next?” Andy asked.

“Maybe the same thing as last season; it’s been pretty consistent so far,” Carla said.

“So the biggest and smallest people would be pitted against each other.” Andy said. “I guess the two of us would be out of it, then.”

“I wouldn’t!” Said Marie. “I’d get big enough to hold both of you in my lap!” The comment inadvertently excited Andy.

“Yeah, I’d vote for you.” Andy said. “But it might be something completely different. Do you want to come up with a strategy?”

“What, are you suggesting an alliance?” Carla said, smiling that smile.

“Uh, yeah, I guess I am.” Andy said. “The three of us, we can be allies.”

“I like that idea!” Marie said.

“And what would we do as allies, first off?” Carla asked.

“Umm, we could enlarge one of ourselves.” Andy suggested.

“I say we go after Paul.” Carla said.

“Why him?” Marie asked, not understanding why the gentlemanly giant had to be shrunk.

“Marie, just because he’s cute and is nice to your face doesn’t mean we should support him.” Carla explained. “He’s just trying to win you over so you’ll support him. He’s doing the same thing with Vera too.”

“That seems pretty cynical to me.” Marie said.

“Well, it’s true.” Carla said.

“Okay,” Andy said. “We can shrink Paul if it comes up in a vote or something. But which one of us are we going to support to grow in a vote?”

“How about Carla?” Asked Marie.

“Yeah, Carla,” Agreed Andy. Carla smiled. She hadn’t been counting on such steadfast support. With this kind of backing Paul didn’t stand a chance.

“Okay,” Carla said. “You can support me. If I become big I’ll do whatever I can for both of you.”

“Sounds good.” Andy said, excited about the possibilities already. “But do we want to focus on anyone else?”

“Well, let’s not let Vera regain size if she can help it.” Carla said. “I don’t care too much about Dale or Jerry, so let’s not focus on them.”

“That sounds reasonable.” Andy said. “How about Hailey?”

“Oh, she can shrink when the time comes.” Carla said. “But let’s not worry about her. I’m not worried, anyway.”

Marie became tired of sitting down and decided to get up to stretch her legs. She hopped off the seat of the couch, which was as high as she was tall, and went running across the expansive living room floor.

“So you’d really want me at full-size?” Asked Carla. “Even instead of yourself?”

“Well, yeah, I think you’d make a better leader,” Fumbled Andy.

“But really,” Said Carla. “Do you want me big because you’re…interested in me?”

Andy faltered, not knowing what to say. He was sitting very near to Carla, so near that their sides were nearly touching. She was looking at him with her deep brown eyes, her short brown hair flowing beautifully around her face. Why was he holding back? Knowing no one was watching, he leaned over and planted a kiss directly on Carla’s lips.

“How’s that for an answer?” Andy asked, leaning back up. Carla was surprised—she didn’t think Andy could be so out front! But despite the situation Andy was an outgoing guy who had no trouble making the first move, and it was only the size factor that caused him nerves.

“I think I like that answer.” Said Carla, leaning over towards Andy. Excitement flowing through their bodies, they kissed and kissed and kissed again.

In another room in the house, a much less romantic event was taking place. As soon as Hailey got into the house she rushed into her room. She placed Dale on her lap and started to examine him. She couldn’t believe she had her own little toy here and it was all for herself!

But things didn’t go as planned. Dale started protesting as soon as Hailey began to take his shirt off. She ignored him, but he protested louder and even fought feebly as Hailey undid his pants.

“What’s the matter?” Hailey asked. “Don’t you want to do this?”

“No!” Said Dale. “I don’t want to!”

“Why not?” Hailey asked, tugging Dale’s pants off of him despite Dale’s efforts to keep them on. “You were okay with it last night!”

“I wasn’t! Not really!” Said Dale, not wanting to watch as Hailey removed her shirt, revealing a sensuous field of skin.

“Why don’t you want too?” Hailey said. “Are you not interested in me?”

“You’re fine,” Dale said. “It’s just—you’re so big! I don’t want to be with somebody bigger than me!”

“You know I would never hurt you!” Exclaimed Hailey, her breasts shifting a little as she threw out her arms.

“It’s not about that,” Said Dale. “It’s just that it’s—embarrassing.”

“Embarrassing?” Hailey said, a hint of menace creeping into her voice. “I embarrass you?”

“I’m the man, I should take the lead, I shouldn’t be dominated like this!” Exclaimed Dale.

Hailey was angry. “That’s a bunch of bullshit. But if you don’t want to be with me, fine.” Hailey balled up her removed shirt and threw it at Dale. The force of the shirt knocked Dale off the bed where he landed in a heap, tangled in the shirt.

Hailey reached down picking up the shirt and the diminutive Dale, who weighted next to nothing at a foot and a half tall. “You know, I should really keep you here to put you in your place.” Hailey said. “But I don’t do that, so I’m just going to teach you real embarrassment.”

Hailey opened the door to her room and threw Dale, naked, into the hall. Dale suddenly felt very vulnerable in the huge hallway surrounded by doors he could not possibly hope to open.

“Maybe Paul will lend you some clothes.” Hailey said, then slammed the door with a deafening bang.

Dale didn’t know what to do. He was miniscule and naked and had nowhere to go. He could see people in the kitchen and living room at the other end of the hall, and he prayed they would not turn their heads to look over to where he was. Dale stood up and walked along the wall towards the far end of the hall. Maybe the eighth room was still open and he could hide in there.

Before he moved more than a few feet a door opened. Dale dropped to the ground covering himself, hoping whoever it was would not see him.

But he did. Jerry noticed tiny, naked Dale crouched on the floor and it took all his self-control not to break out into a chuckle.

“Hailey kicked you out, didn’t she?” Jerry said. Dale didn’t say anything.

“You can hide in my room for now.” Jerry said. Dale got up and quickly and ran into Jerry’s room, flattening himself on the wall.

“Where are your clothes?” Jerry asked.

“Hailey’s got them.” Dale said. “My bags are all in her room.”

“That’s not good.” Jerry said. “Do you want me to get them for you?”

“Hailey’s in there.” Dale said. “And she’s not happy.”

“It doesn’t matter.” Jerry said. “I’ll be back.” And with that he had left his room and was walking over to Hailey’s. Dale was dumbfounded. Why was Jerry—a man he hadn’t quite gotten along with—now helping him?

Jerry knocked on Hailey’s door. There was a shuffling and the door was opened. Hailey, standing twice Jerry’s height and looking unhappy, was Hailey.

“What do you want?” Hailey asked grumpily.

“Can I have Dale’s clothes to bring to him?” Jerry asked.

“What?” Hailey asked, as startled by the question as Dale had been by the suggestion. “What does he need his clothes for?”

“He’s running around naked.” Said Jerry, matter-of-factly.

“That’s his punishment.” Hailey said.

“Punishment? For what?” Jerry asked.

“He was saying mean things to me.” Hailey said.

“Mean things?” Asked Jerry.

“Yeah,” Hailey said. “Now I just want to embarrass him.”

“Embarrass him?” Jerry said. “Why?”

Hailey sighed. She knew she wasn’t going to get Jerry off with a simple answer. He seemed like a good guy, and at half her height he certainly couldn’t pull anything on her.

“Come in.” Said Hailey, opening her door. Jerry walked into her room and climbed up onto her bed. Hailey sat next to him, her weight almost causing her to tip into him.

“So are you going to tell me what happened?” Jerry asked.

“He said I embarrassed him.” Hailey said. “By being smaller than me.”

“That’s…not nice, but it doesn’t seem like that insulting?” Jerry said, puzzled.

“It’s not.” Hailey said. “Not in itself. But that was—that was what my last boyfriend said to me right before we broke up.”

“That you embarrassed him?” Jerry asked.

“Yeah!” Said Hailey. “He said I embarrassed him. I used to fix his collar, straighten his shirt, you know, nice things like that. But he said he was embarrassed that I did it. He also told me he was embarrassed when I tried to say anything smart, and he called me an idiot too.”

“Wow,” Said Jerry. “That’s awful.”

“Yeah.” Hailey said. “He really hurt me a lot. And he was such a nice lover too, at least at the beginning. I really thought he was going to be the one I was going to marry.”

“Yeah,” Said Jerry, thinking back to a girl he had known two years ago who had left him for a taller, handsomer man down south. The funny thing was this man was even taller now.

“So that’s why you’re punishing Dale?” Jerry asked said.

“Yeah,” Said Hailey. “He just really upset me. Part of me just wanted to keep him here, use my size to dominate him and everything. But I didn’t want him to start saying more mean things, and besides it wouldn’t look well with the others.”

“That’s true.” Jerry said. “Don’t try to be too upset with him, though. He’s just an idiot; doesn’t know what he’s doing. Besides, you’re bigger than everyone else here except Paul. You don’t need to let little people make you feel bad.”

“You’re right.” Hailey said. “Gosh, what am I worrying about? I’m practically invincible now! I just don’t want to do anything that will damage my standing in the future.”ytymnjj

“Yeah,” Said Jerry. “So do you think you can give Dale his clothes?”

Hailey paused for a moment, then she finally got up and went into her closet. She pulled out a couple of tiny suitcases and gave them to Jerry.

“He doesn’t deserve it,” Hailey said. “But I’ll do it. Oh, and one more thing.” She leaned over and planted a kiss on Jerry’s forehead. “If you ever wanted to come back and spend time with me, you’re welcome to do so.”

Jerry smiled, a tingling feeling staying where her large lips had touched him. “Okay,” Jerry said, turning to leave. He felt very satisfied with himself as he walked into the room where Dale was hiding and put down his suitcases.

“Here you are,” Jerry said. “I still wouldn’t recommend going near her, though.”

“Oh, I don’t have any doubt that I won’t,” Said Dale, fearfully.

 

In the other room Paul was nearly finished preparing dinner. He occasionally watched out to see what the others in the room were doing—now that he was one of two big people he felt a bit responsible. Marie had talked to him for a bit, mostly for the novelty of seeing him so big he was sure, but she walked off. Carla and Andy were sitting on a couch, but since it faced away from him he couldn’t even see the tops of their heads. Everybody else was off in the bedrooms.

When the oven was three minutes from beeping, Vera approached Paul. She was waist high to him and had a nervous look on her face. It was strange for Paul to see this girl, who he had been kissing and holding, to be reduced to such a small size.

“How are you doing?” Paul asked. “Are you handling the size well.”

“Yeah,” Vera said. “It’s not as bad as I thought, and I’m getting used to it. But I was wondering.”

“Hm?” Paul asked, looking at her. Vera almost looked sheepish.

“I was wondering if I could spend the night with you,” Vera said. “I know it’s kind of out-front of me, but I’m a little scared of being alone small like this.”

Paul smiled a little. “Certainly.” He said. “You can stay with me.” At that moment the oven began to beep, signaling that dinner was ready. He called out in a voice that could be heard throughout the house and waited for people to arrive.

It was almost funny to see little person after little person arrive. Since Hailey was the only other full-sized person at the moment it almost seemed like they were parents with a lot of little children.

Problems presented themselves right away. While half-sized people could barely see and reach over the table, quarter-sized people could not do anything at all. Marie tried standing on a chair and tried to manipulate silverware nearly as long as her arms, but it went disastrously.

“Here, come sit on my lap,” Said Carla, who had just seated herself. Even though Carla wasn’t full-sized, the little boost made Marie more able to eat with her help.

The rest of the people arrived slowly. Jerry and Andy, and Vera seated themselves around the table and started to eat. Hailey settled down on one side of the table, towering over the others. Little Dale was the last to arrive, and he quickly found out he was unable to reach.

“Come over here with me!” Said Marie, patting Carla’s other leg. Dale froze for a minute, trying not to look at Paul or Hailey. He finally decided he had no choice and allowed Carla to help him onto her lap. Hailey smiled next to him, and both of them were helped to eat by Carla, who enjoyed the task.

They didn’t talk about much during dinner, and afterwards Hailey joined Paul in doing the dishes. It was really the first time Hailey had helped out with any housework, but now that there was nobody left to assist Paul Hailey felt she really didn’t have much of a choice.

The rest of the group filtered off into the living room. Vera sat apart from the others, feeling a growing distance between herself and the other competitors. She noted that many of the others were now falling under Carla’s circle of influence: Dale seeming to be joining Andy and Marie. Vera felt that she and Paul were very much on an island of diminishing support and if they didn’t do something about it they could both be in serious trouble as the competition progressed. But for now, there was nothing she could do but watch and wait.

Carla and Marie were once again sitting together chatting and playing, but Andy was drifting off. He wanted to talk to Dale. He approached the smaller man as he appeared to be slinking off to a corner to be by himself.

“Hey, Dale?” Andy asked. Dale turned around to face the taller man.

“What?” He asked.

“I was just wondering.” Andy said, dropping his voice almost to a whisper, “What’s it like to be with a larger woman?”

For a second Dale didn’t say anything, but he could tell in Andy’s eyes that he hungered to know. “Well,” Dale started. “There’s a lot of her. Longer, thicker, everything. She’s really strong, too. You’d think you’d still be pretty strong as a man but you’re little more than a rag doll. She is basically in control of the situation. And since it takes more to satisfy her, she’ll probably make you work harder than you otherwise would have too.”

Andy couldn’t help but get excited at Dale’s words. It sounded almost too good to be true. “But I heard you left Hailey. Why?” Andy asked.

“Do you really want to be in a situation like that?” Dale asked, widening his arms. “To have no control? To have some female dominate you? That’s no way to live. I just had to get out. I mean, now that she was four times my height it would have been even worse.”

“Well, at least she let you get out.” Andy said.

“Yeah, she was a little upset that I didn’t want to participate.” Dale said, leaving out any parts involving him getting tossed into the hallway naked.

Jerry was walking around when he saw Vera alone and decided to talk to her. The woman seemed a bit distant with everyone after shrinking. She didn’t even seem to want to be around Paul at the moment.

“How are you doing?” Jerry asked. “You okay?”

“Yeah, I’m fine.” Said Vera, slightly annoyed with being asked a second time by a second guy.

“It’s not too bad, is it?” Jerry said.

“No, not really.” Vera said.

“What do you think tomorrow’s going to be like?” Jerry asked.

“I don’t know.” Vera said. “I’m kind of worried, though.”

“Why, are you afraid you’ll become even smaller?” Jerry asked.

“Yeah,” Vera said. “This is already scary, I can’t imagine being Marie’s height! And I don’t think people have taken too kindly to me here.”

“Paul has.” Jerry said. “And I don’t have any problem with you.”

“Yeah, but,” Vera said, “Especially after the last competition, I don’t think many of the others were happy with me. I was so scared about shrinking I made an awful fuss when my team lost the game.”

“It’s okay.” Jerry said. “Alliances can change in the blink of an eye here. What you have one day could be gone tomorrow.”

“Yeah,” Vera said. “I don’t know, though. This is real tough, and I guess I’ll just play it by ear.”

Pretty soon they decided to put in a movie and everyone found places to snuggle up. Vera sat in Paul’s lap and they took one of the chairs for themselves. Carla sat next to Andy at one end of a couch, putting their arms around each other under the blanket. Marie felt sympathy for Dale and sat with him for the movie up front, where the TV looked like a very large big-screen. Hailey sat by herself, a little sad she had no companionship even though she was happy to be rid of Dale. However, little Jerry sat next to her and that made her feel a little better.

As the film progressed the two couples occupied themselves with each other. Paul scratched Vera’s back delicately and Carla and Andy took turns rubbing each others shoulders. Andy was grateful that Marie had decided to keep Dale company so he could have Carla all for herself.

As the movie went on, Hailey wished more and more she had a partner. Inadvertently she felt herself reaching out to Jerry. Jerry placed his little hand inside Hailey’s big one let her close it around his in a way that was very cute and delicate. Hailey found herself gently nudging Jerry closer and closer to herself. Jerry scooted up against Hailey’s warm side and leaned his head on her.

When the movie ended they decided it was starting to get late enough for bed. Paul took Vera’s hand and led her off to his room. Marie returned to her room and used the covers to hoist herself up onto her bed, an endeavor she certainly enjoyed. Dale did the same thing, but enjoyed it much less.

Andy and Carla walked down the corridor together. Andy decided to walk Carla to her room, but decided against asking to come inside, since he felt that would be moving things along a little to fast even in the world of a game show.

“Well, goodnight,” Andy said. “I’ll see you in the morning.”

“Goodnight.” Carla said. They exchanged a small kiss, but did not stop holding hands. It seemed as though something were rooting them to the spot. An odd smile was forming on Carla’s face, more reminiscent of one of Marie’s excited smiles than her own seductive shy smiles.

“What?” Andy asked, puzzled.

“I’m not sure exactly.” Carla said. “I’m just struck with how funny this all is. We’re standing here the size of children in this huge hall! It must be something about the size, but I just feel very funny!”

“It is strange.” Andy said. “I never thought I’d be in a place like this.” Carla almost started giggling. She reached out and hugged Andy, holding him tight.

“You know that this time tomorrow we might be different sizes.” Carla said.

“Yeah,” Andy said. “Probably.”

“So you know we might not be the same size again for the rest of the competition.” Carla said.

“Yeah…” Andy said, trying to convince himself Carla was not letting him on.

Carla sighed. “You’re so thick!” She exclaimed. “All right, I’ll come out and say it. Would you like to come to bed with me?”

Andy’s mouth nearly dropped open in shock. “Really?” He exclaimed. “I mean, are you sure?”

“Why not.” Said Carla. “Normally I’m not like this; I would have made you wait a few weeks. But…there’s something about being shrunk, something about this show…it’s like it’s a different world. So what about it?”

“I just have one question.” Andy said, quieting his nerves about his most personal hope, “If we are different sizes tomorrow night, and I was smaller than you…would you still take me?”

Carla’s face broke into a wide smile. Andy was becoming increasingly transparent to her, and she didn’t mind. So why not make his day?

“Sure I will.” Carla said. Nothing could stop Andy from breaking into a wide, almost boyish smile.

“I-I’m so your man.” Andy said. Carla grabbed his hand and pulled him into her room, closing the door behind them.

In the hall, Jerry was also escorting Hailey to her room. It looked kind of funny, like a child pulling his mother, but Jerry was the chivalrous type and he would always escort the lady back no matter how big.

“Jerry,” Hailey asked when they reached the door. “Would you like to come inside?”

“I—I don’t know, Hailey,” Jerry said, taken aback by the girl’s forwardness. “I like you, but I’m not sure I want to get involved. I mean, we’re not even a couple. We haven’t even kissed yet.”

Suddenly Hailey grabbed Jerry around the waste and lifted him with alarming swiftness. For a second Jerry got a glimpse of her enlarged round face, then a second later she had planted her lips over his, giving him a powerful kiss that was so one-sided it was all Jerry could do to breathe.

“How about now?” Hailey said, pulling Jerry away.

“I still don’t know.” Jerry said, his face tingling. “This is awfully fast.”

“Jerry, you’re the nicest guy here,” Hailey said, cradling him. “I won’t treat you like I treated Dale. I won’t do anything unless you let me.”

Jerry wanted to say no, but the heat and warmth of Hailey was very attractive. She was certainly a very pretty girl and she was offering him an experience he would not find anywhere else. Besides, it was unlikely he would have a chance with any other girl, and under any situation he would be considered lucky.

“Okay,” Said Jerry. “Just promise me one thing.”

“What’s that?” Hailey asked.

“Support me if I have the opportunity to grow tomorrow, okay?” Jerry said.

“I’ll do that, I hope you become as big as you can be.” Hailey said. With that, she carried Jerry into their room and they had a lot of fun lasting well into the night.

 

End Notes:

Stay tuned for more!

Chapter 7 by Benton
Author's Notes:

The new day begins!

The next morning Paul was again the first to wake, and like usual he started the day with his morning exercises. Marie also got up early and snuck out to watch him a little bit, hiding among a few bushes. She thought it was hilarious and cute that she was small enough to hide where she was. Not even a child would manage to hide here.

She watched as Paul, a magnificent colossus, did his jumping jacks in the morning sun. She was a little sad that she had entered a pact with Carla and Andy to shrink him—she didn’t have a problem with Paul and didn’t quite understand why Carla didn’t like him. Maybe she could back out of the alliance if the votes were secret. Thinking about it, however, she felt it more important to be friends with Carla than to help Paul.

Vera was the next person to emerge, and she decided to begin the day by exercises. She was still a little paranoid about someone seeing her, something she would never feel normally, and started to feel a little sheepish about it. While someone her size would see a muscular woman, a full-sized person would see a helpless person ripe for the taking. Her exercises didn’t last long before she went back inside.

Andy and Carla got up a short bit later, trying to sneak out separately so that nobody would guess they slept together last night. No one had been watching when they went into the room together, but they didn’t think it would be hard to figure out. Andy was beside himself with joy over the experience. He had slept with several girls but Carla was the absolute best. She was very passionate and strong, and there was a deeper quality to her personality that he just loved. Added on top of that was the unreality that being less than three feet tall brought to everything. Needless to say, the bed was more than big enough for both of them.

Carla was a bit surprised by herself. Although she had slept with men before, she would have never slept with a man she had only known three days, and not one she had only dated a few hours either. But this wasn’t real life, or at least it didn’t feel like it. She was three feet tall in a house of differently-sized strangers on a game show. Besides that, she liked Andy. He was a genuine, easygoing person who was very caring. That part of him had shown last night.

Hailey and Jerry were the next ones up. Hailey had had a wonderful time with Jerry, who was surprisingly more able to satisfy her than Dale had been. For Jerry it was quite an overwhelming experience being with the larger woman, but he had to admit that he enjoyed every minute of it. Hailey held him tight when she fell asleep, and well into the morning she continued to hold on to him, wanting to lie with Jerry for as long as she could. Jerry, who was somewhat pinned by Hailey, decided to let it be.

They did eventually get up, though. When they came out into the living room Paul was already preparing breakfast and Andy, Carla, and Marie were once again sitting together. Vera was sitting on the other side of the room, not talking to anybody. Jerry knew that Hailey didn’t like Vera very much, but he felt a need to talk to her.

“How’s it going?” Jerry asked her, approaching her chair.

“Oh, not bad.” Vera said in a way that would fool nobody.

“You don’t really think things are going well, do you?” Jerry asked.

“You’re blunt,” Said Vera. “But yeah, I don’t know, I guess they could be going better.”

“Are you upset that you’re shrunk?” Jerry asked.

“A little.” Vera said. “But it’s more of the other people. Those three,” She indicated Andy, Carla, and Marie. “Andy and Marie just don’t like me because they’re following Carla. Carla doesn’t like me because she knows I’ll stand in her way of overthrowing Paul and becoming the leader.”

“I never thought Carla was really ruthless,” Said Jerry.

“She’s subtle, but it works,” Said Vera. “You can’t support her, right?”

“I’m not taking sides with her,” Jerry said.

“But I know about you and Hailey.” Vera said. “I’m sure you would protect her and go against Paul.”

“It’s part of the game.” Jerry said. “Fundamentally we’re all in it to win. I don’t want to trod on toes or anything.”

“Yeah,” Said Vera. “I still feel like I made some mistakes very early on.”

“With Paul you mean?”

“Paul is a very compassionate person,” Said Vera. “He’s cared a lot about me ever since he saw that I was scared of shrinking. And we’ve got a lot in common too.”

“But there’s something.” Jerry said.

“I don’t know!” Said Vera. “I would certainly prefer Paul to Dale or anyone else. I’m just worried that he has no support with Carla and friends working against him.”

“Well, if it’s encouraging to you, these alliances won’t last.” Jerry said. “Things will happen. People will betray people. Who knows.”

“We’ll see.” Said Vera.

Paul had brunch ready before long. Upon his call, they all arrived at the table and took their places around it, Marie once again in Carla’s lap. But Dale still hadn’t showed up. Was he still asleep?

“I’ll get him,” Suggested Marie, climbing off Carla and falling to the floor, far below table height. Marie figured that Dale would react better to somebody his own size finding him. Running down the hallway she came to the door to Dale’s room. It was open just a crack because the eighteen-inch man wasn’t tall enough to reach the doorknob to close it. Marie knocked on the door.

“Dale?” She called. There was no answer. She called again. Still nothing. Tentatively, she pushed open the door and entered the room. Dale was lying on his bed, half his body on his pillow, staring up blankly at the ceiling.

“Dale?” Marie hoisted herself up using the blankets and walked across the bed to him. “Come on, breakfast is ready! What’s wrong?”

“Do I want to go out there?” Dale said, as much to himself as Marie. “I don’t think I want to go out there.”

“But breakfast is ready, you have to eat!” Marie said. Dale stopped looking at the ceiling and started looking at her.

“I don’t think I want to.” Dale said. “Everyone’s so big out there. And Hailey, she’s out there.”

“Dale, I’m even smaller than you are!” Marie said, putting out her arms wide. “Trust me, no one’s going to hurt you.”

“I don’t even know what I’m doing here.” Dale said. “Paul hates me, Hailey hates me. They’re both full-sized. I don’t even come up to their knees, for God’s sakes!”

“They don’t really hate you.” Marie said. “Please get up!”

“What if I just stayed here?” Said Dale, morbidly.

“Come on,” Said Marie, grabbing one of his hands in an attempt to pull him up. Dale’s body lifted a little, but he did not support it and he slumped back to the pillow.

“Come on,” Marie said. “In just a couple of hours there’ll be a competition! You might be able to grow! Paul and Hailey might shrink! Come on!”

“Maybe I’ll just wait until Betty gets here.” Said Dale.

“No, don’t do that!” Marie said. “Listen. If you come with me now, I’ll help you grow if I can.”

“Would you do that?” Dale asked. “But aren’t you friends with Carla?”

“Yeah,” Marie said. “But if it doesn’t conflict with her, or Andy, I can help you! I promise!”

“Okay,” Dale said. He allowed Marie to help him to his feet, and for a moment they stood together on the mattress.

“Thanks.” Said Dale.

“No problem.” Said Marie. Dale felt a kind of outpouring of affection for the girl. He had always been an independent type, strong-willed and admittedly arrogant. But this experience turned him into the kind of person he never expected to be: the underdog. He was the little guy. Everyone around him was like the much taller kids on the playground. Not only was he smaller than them but they didn’t like him either. But Marie was the only person his size, and she had taken unnecessary efforts to help him when there could be nothing in it for her. It had been Jerry last night, and now Marie today. Maybe some of the people weren’t so bad after all.

The two of them walked down the hallway to the table where the big and bigger people sat. By this time lunch had almost been finished but Carla was patient, letting Marie and Dale use her lap until they had finished eating.

Paul did the dishes as the rest of the group relaxed. They knew an event of some kind was coming, but they weren’t as worried: Betty had said that no one would be going smaller than quarter-sized, so while individual people might become smaller than they had ever been no one was going to be smaller than any of them had ever been. This made Dale feel better: it was only uphill from here!

There was no need for anyone to discuss strategy because everyone in their mind knew who they wanted to help and who they wanted to hinder, and they couldn’t strategize any further because they didn’t know the nature of the competition that was to follow.

When one o’clock rolled around everyone was ready. They gathered themselves up and made their way over to the front door. Hailey opened it to find Betty smiling in on them.

“Well, I see you’re all ready!” Betty said, noting the attentive looks on all the faces. “Well, follow me!” Once again they made their way across the yard to the compound. Dale and Marie, who had been carried the reverse journey after being shrunk, struggled to keep up with the larger people.

Betty lead them directly into the pre-shrinking room. This obviously meant that whatever was going to happen involved simple decisions or votes. Or else their sizes had to be altered before they played a particular game. Everyone thought the latter option was unlikely, however.

Once everyone was inside, Betty began. “This is what I like to call the challenge game.” She said. “In this game everyone is eligible to change sizes, and it is theoretically possible for every person to change in this game, however it is very unlikely.”

“What will happen is this: a smaller person will have the opportunity to challenge a larger person for their height. There will then be a vote, and the rest of the group will decide if the challenger will switch sizes with the defendant or if they will keep their sizes. If the vote is a tie than the defendant shall win.”

“The only catch is that you can only issue a challenge against someone in the next direct size bracket. As such, four challenges will take place. Marie and Dale, you will each get a chance to challenge one of the half-sized people. They, in turn, will get a chance to challenge the full-sized people. Do you understand all of that?”

The players nodded in understanding. Betty passed a piece of paper and a pencil to all but Paul and Hailey, who obviously had no one to challenge. “Write down your name, the word ‘challenges’, and the name of the person you wish to challenge.” Said Betty. “Be mindful that when the vote comes, it will be an open vote, so act wisely.”

This made the players tense up a little bit. Paul was grimacing inside. This was exactly the kind of game he hated, where it was only a matter of who-liked-who that would determine what size everyone would turn out. If it was a game of skill or anything else he would have a very good chance. But this would certainly spell disaster. He was going to shrink; he just knew it.

“I will collect your papers.” Betty said, walking to each person and collecting the slips in their hands. Some of the contestants let go of their papers very hesitantly. Obviously, some very hard choices had been made.

Betty kept the piles separate, so that there was one pile of two and one of four. She mixed the piles up so she wouldn’t know which one she was picking first. She reached for one of the two smallest ones, and picked the one of the top up. The handwriting was very small as the contestant had not made efforts to make it more visible, but Betty could still read it.

“First contest: Dale challenges Vera.” Betty read. Vera felt a kind of coldness penetrate her. She knew one of them would challenge her. Perhaps both of them. She was pretty confident Dale wouldn’t win. But if Marie did, she might be in trouble.

The choice wasn’t too hard for Dale to make. Due to his pseudo-alliance with Marie he didn’t want to target Carla or Andy. It was between Jerry and Vera then, and Jerry had done a favor by getting his clothes from Hailey. It was that favor that put Jerry ahead, so he voted for Vera.

“Okay,” Betty said. “Since it is obvious what you two will chose, it is up to the other six of you to decide this. First, all votes in favor of the defendant, Vera.”

Paul raised his hand, followed by Hailey. Jerry’s hand rose too, a little bit more hesitantly. The vote was going to be a tie.

“Okay, all votes in favor of the challenger?” Betty said. The alliance of Carla, Marie, and Andy all raised their hands. It was a tie, so the win went to the defendant.

“Vera wins.” Betty said. “You will both retain your size.”

Dale suddenly found himself spitting mad at Jerry. Jerry had no more reason to vote for Vera then him! What had Dale ever done to him? He understood Paul and Hailey’s votes, and was unexpectedly glad with Carla and Andy’s support. But to be so close to growing and to have only Jerry—of all people—get in his way was beyond frustrating. Now he was stuck small until at least 8 o’clock.

“Next: Marie challenges Jerry.” Betty announced. Carla was a little surprised about this—they were supposed to be taking down Vera! Marie had known this, but for some reason Marie had opted to replace Jerry instead of Vera. What was it. Sympathy for Vera? Dislike of Jerry?”

“Okay, votes in favor of the defendant?” Betty asked. Hailey raised her hand but Paul did not. Paul saw something in Jerry, a potential that had not been yet realized, that he felt was better kept under wraps. Vera also defended Jerry. It did not look too good for the little delivery man.

“Votes in favor of the challenger,” Betty said. Paul raised his hand as did Carla and Andy. Dale voted for Marie too. Before Jerry backstabbed him he would have considered this a hard choice, but now it was clear as day.

“Very well, then.” Betty said. “Jerry, you will walk forward into the shrinking machine to be reduced to one-quarter size.”

Jerry smiled, walking off to the machine. He tried to be as jovial as always as he went to be reduced to quarter-size. He knew that dispite his good attitude the others still mistrusted him somewhat. It eluded him exactly why that was, but he wasn’t too worried. He hadn’t made any enemies, and if it came down to it Hailey was still going to be large to protect him, since he figured everyone would go after Paul, not her.

Jerry dissappered into the machine, and a few second later the light came on. Everybody knew he had been shrunk.

“Marie, you will enter the machine to be enlarged to half-size.” Betty said. Marie was smiling broadly from ear to ear. She enjoyed being small, but now she wasn’t going to be the smallest anymore! Other than that brief brush with Sherri the first day, Marie had never seen anyone smaller than herself. She imagined Jerry would be the first person she would see. Big old Jerry. She laughed to herself.

She entered the machine and waited for the flash to came. It came, and she found the room to be quite a bit smaller afterwords. It was still pretty large, and she thought it funny how she could ever think being two-and-a-half feet tall would be big.

She stepped out of the room and into the post-shrinking room, which was the size it had been after that first randomized shrinking round. Immediately, her eyes fell on Jerry. The man was standing there looking up at her with a hesistant smile, which was just too cute. He only came up to her waste and looked like a child.

Jerry was stunned by the size of Marie. He had always thought of Marie as such a little thing, expecially when she was smaller than him. She had always acted very young and childlike as well, and seeing her stand over him with her features exagerrated by scale he understand that she indeed was a woman.

“You’re so cute,” Cooed Marie in a high voice. “Can I pick you up?” Marie didn’t wait for an answer, she just scooped right down and lifted up the child-sized man. She held him in her arms, her head upon her shoulder.

“Wow, you weight nearly nothing!” Marie said. Jerry didn’t know whether this was a compliment or not, so he just stayed quiet.

“Well, Betty wants us back.” Marie said. “Here, I’ll carry you.” And even though Jerry was fully capable of walking, Marie carried him back into the main room. The other contestants watched as they emerged, the switcheroo very obviously showing itself.

“Here you are,” Said Marie, depositing Jerry at Hailey’s feet. While Marie came up to Hailey’s waste, Jerry only came up to her knee. She gaped in awe at how tall this woman was; her legs were wider than he was, leading up to a waste wich was so high as to be out of reach. Far above two sensuous orbs hung on her chest, and above that was a gigantic face that was smiling down.

Maire ran to join Carla and Andy. For the moment all three members of the alliance were the same size, but now Carla and Andy, as well as Vera, had a chance to increase their size.

“Okay,” Betty said. “Now it is time for the challenges of the half-sized people against the full-sized people. Since Jerry has been shrunk his challenge shall be removed.” Betty too, one of the papers out of the group and crumpled it. Now there were only three challenges.

“The first challenge.” Betty said, “Carla challenges Paul.”

Paul nodded his acknowlegement. He knew this was going to come. He looked his little challanger in the eye, trying to intimidate her. Carla stared directly back at Paul, unafraid.

“Okay,” Betty said. “Votes in favor of the defendant.” Vera raised her hand, but she was alone. It was obvious how this vote was going to turn out to be.

“Now votes in favor of the challanger,” Betty said. Hailey, Andy, Marie, Jerry, and Dale all raised their hands. A smile creeped over Carla’s face. She had finally done it: she had defeated Paul.

Paul had a stiff look on his face. He had known this was coming sooner or later. He knew he really didn’t have any support beyond Vera. He was just about to be the last of the group of eight to have been shrunk. Well, better last than first he thought. He knew his military training would keep his control in the face of giants.

“Paul, please step inside the machine to be reduced to half-size.” Betty said. There was something behind that smile Paul wasn’t sure he really liked, but he knew there was no turning back now. Head held high he marched forward into the shrinking booth and let the door close on him.

A second later there was a flash, and Paul was shrunk. Carla turned first to Marie then to Andy, smiling, then walked forward to the shrinking machine before Betty could even talk.

“Well I see you’re ready!” Said Betty. Carla just nodded. “Well, go ahead and enter!” Carla entered the shrinking booth, looking once again at it’s high celing and wide walls. Now it was time for her to grow.

The flash of light came and Carla found herself in the smallish phone booth. She had done it. She was full-sized once again. Carla walked out into the next room, which she found to be even smaller than she thought it would be. But of course she looked at nothing but Paul.

The little solgier was standing almost at attention, looking resolutely away from Carla and the shrinking machine. Carla giggled at this—before he had been a tall, super-masculine guy, but now he really just looked like a kid imitating a military stance.

“Well there,” Said Carla, stepping directly in front of him not a foot away. “How do you like being shrunk?”

Paul could not help but notice that the fly of Carla’s jeans was directly level with his nose and his eyes were pointed directly at her crotch. Embarrassed he looked away, breaking his military posture.

“It’s not scary.” Said Paul.

“Before we go out there, I want to tell you that you were a great partner in the egg hunt yesterday.” Carla said. “It’s because of us you’re just half-sized, not quarter-sized.”

Paul wasn’t sure what to say to that. It was obvious that Carla was at a bit of a high from being enlarged, and she took great pleasure to see him shrunk. Maybe Vera was right about her—she was a bitch. Paul had thought Carla was a nice girl, but now he was starting to realise this side of her. Oh well, at least if she keeps this up her allies might turn against her.

The two of them returned to the main room to rejoin the group. Carla was astonished at how small everyone looked. Only Hailey and Betty were her size, everyone else was smaller. Marie seemed to change in proportion to her, and now her little lover Andy was staring at her with awestruck eyes. Three was no dowbt what was on his mind. Carla smiled internally, considering how long she would make him wait before he got what he wanted.

Paul noticed Vera and he were now the same size. Paul felt good about this—when Vera was smaller she almost seemed weak and less appealing to her. But now she was the curvy, muscular woman he had made out with behind the house yesterday afternoon, and that is what he liked.

There were two more challenges to go. Betty reached into the paper and pulled out the second slip: “Challenge two: Vera challenges Hailey.”

Everyone knew this was going to come up, since Vera would never challenge Paul. Hailey looked down at Vera, giving her a caucious smile.

“Votes in favor if the defendant.” Betty said. Carla, Marie, and Andy all raised their hands. It was obvious they were going to do this, and it effectively blocked any chance Vera had of regaining her size.

“Votes in favor of the challanger,” Said Betty. Paul raised his hand immediately. He was followed by Jerry and Dale. Jerry still felt some degree of sympathy for Vera, and Dale felt he could kill two birds with one stone; embarrass Paul by enlarging Vera, and depriving Hailey of full-sized. But it wasn’t going to be enough.

“No size change this round.” Betty said. She picked up the final piece of paper. “Now for our final challenge…oh, that’s odd. It’s another ‘Carla challenges Paul’!”

Carla’s mouth dropped open in surprise, but her expression quickly changed to anger as she looked down at Andy. The look on his lovely giantess’s face sent shivers down Andy’s spine. All eyes were on Andy, and he felt himself going red in the face.

“My my, someone obviously doesn’t care about winning,” Said Betty, looking around as if she didn’t already know who had written that challenge. “Well, at any rate, this concludes our challenge, and you may return to the house. I will come again at eight o’clock, so be ready for the second challenge.”

“Any hints?” Asked Hailey hopefully.

“Nope!” Betty said. “It’ll just have to be a surprise. Anyway, off with you!”

 

End Notes:

How will the contestants strategies and attitudes adapt to the new size realities? Find out next time!

Chapter 8 by Benton
Author's Notes:

What will happen now that the sizes have been shaken up a bit?

The contestants filed out of the compound and into the afternoon sun. Carla spread her arms in freedom, relishing her newly regained size. Behind her walked Andy and Marie. Andy was watching Carla with a fixed awe as she moved her giant body gracefully, yet he felt a weight sinking in his stomach. He was starting to feel as though he really did not do the right thing.

Hailey walked a few feet away from Carla, Jerry tredding closely at her feet. He was a little worried that Hailey was going to be angry with him for voting for Vera over her in the challenge. Jerry stood by his vote, though. Vera’s need to be bigger was greater than Hailey, and frankly, Vera would make a better counterweight to Carla than Hailey.

Paul and Vera walked a few feet behind, arm in arm. Vera knew that while Paul though he was escorting her, Vera was actually helping comfort him in the wake of his shrinking. Paul’s eyes darted back and forth between Carla and Hailey and she swore she could feel a slight tremour in his hand.

Behind them all walked Dave. He was still the smallest and now only that blasted Jerry was his size. Dave knew from the moment the rules were announced that he stood no change, though he appreciated the support of the Carla-Marie-Andy alliance. He felt, though, that they were more interested in keeping Vera down than in helping him.

They entered the house. Carla immediately claimed a chair for herself, as well as the remote control for the television. It was no accident that the chair she took had been Paul’s favorite. She was going to set her territory.

Paul was a bit sulky and the chair didn’t help any. He told Vera he needed some time by himself and went off to his room to do push-ups. Everything in the room was so large to him, and he could feel his larger-than-life self-perception cracking as he exersized on the floor.

Vera wasn’t too upset about the present situation. True, it would have been better if she and Paul were the full-sized leaders, but at least they were full-sized. Carla might be the leader now but she didn’t have much backing. Vera was sure that Carla’s reign would not last much longer.

Vera spotted Jerry and walked over to him. Jerry smiled up at the woman who was twice his size and said, “Hi!”

“Hi Jerry,” Said Vera. She kneeled down to get to Jerry’s eye level, and said, “Jerry, you voted for me twice today. Once when Dave challanged me, and once when I challanged Hailey. I just want to know…why did you do it?”

“It seemed like the right thing to do.” Jerry said. “You didn’t want to be smaller and I couldn’t see any reason to make any of the others big.”

“Is that all?” Vera asked, a confused look on her face.

“I think so,” Said Jerry. “Why?”

“I just…wanted to say thank you, I guess.” Vera said. “You’ve been very kind. I want to let you know that if you needed a favor, help in a competition or something, I’ll be there for you.”

“Okay, thanks!” Said Jerry, smiling appreciatively. Vera ruffled his hair as if he were a small child, then stood upright and walked away. Jerry felt satisfied

“Ahem.” Jerry turned around and found himself looking at the huge ivory legs of Hailey, who was staring down at him from tremendous height. He was a mere doll to her and he was at her complete mercy.

“A word with you.” Said Hailey. She reached down and grabbed Jerry around the waste with a single hand and lifted him to her face. Her face alone was about half his height and her mouth was wider than her head.

“You know I should be mad at you for voting against me,” Said Hailey, poking him in the stomach with the index finger of her other hand.

“But…you’re not?” Jerry ventured hopefully.

“I won’t be,” Hailey said. “If you promise me you won’t do it again. And you stay faithful to me, okay?”

“Alright.” Jerry said. “That I can do.”

“Hey, I really can’t be mad at someone the size of my forearm!” Hailey said, now cradeling Jerry lovingly. “Besides, it’s not as though your vote changed anything. Now, would you like to do some exploring?”

“I’d love to.” Said Jerry, his senses taking over as Hailey cradled him. She carried him off into one of the bedrooms and they proceeded to have one adventerous afternoon.

Elsewhere in the room, Andy was trying to figure out how to approach Carla. She was watching TV from her chair and so far had not payed him any mind. Marie had been in her lap a few minutes ago and they chatted about things not relating to him. Andy could not help but thinking; Marie is the same size as me, and there Carla is cuddling and playing with her! His imagination was turning him on. But Marie had slipped away a moment ago, and Andy felt his time was now.

Andy walked up to the chair slowly, Carla’s long, slender legs facing him. Bracing himself, he moved to put his hand on Carla’s leg and said, “Hi, Carla,”

“Stop,” Said Carla, putting up her enormous hand a foot in front of Andy’s face. “Don’t touch me or come any closer.”

Andy didn’t know what to say, but Carla spoke first. “What were you thinking when you put down my name instead of yours for the challenge?” Carla asked. Her voice was not overty angry but there was distinct dissaproval in it.

“I didn’t think she would read it like that.” Andy said. “I just wanted to help you. Look, I’m sorry.”

“It was pretty embarassing.” Carla said. “Now everyone knows about us.”

“I’m sorry,” Andy repeated, a sinking feeling within him. “Does this mean…”

“I won’t have anything to do with you until at least the next competition.” Carla said. “And after that I’ll take you back if I want to.”

Andy felt his chances slipping away. “But,” he protested, “What about our sizes, what if they change?”

“I have spoken.” Carla said. “There’s no good arguing with me because I won’t change my mind. Come over here.” Carla motioned to the right side of the armchair. Andy quickly complied.

“You know that when you voted for me, you publicly announced that your biggest priority was not winning.” Carla whispered, though her whisper carried the weight of a shout to Andy, “You declaired you are supporting me rather than yourself. You know what that makes you: mine.”

A shiver of excitement ran down Andy’s spine. Carla continued: “Your loyalty is to me now, so you are obligated to vote and compete in ways that are in my best interest. But you must be more careful about it, because if you make your allegance too obvious people will notice, and you will be punished by further distance from me. Understood?”

“Yes, ma’am.” Andy said, looking at Carla with a sence of awe and admiration. He was completely taken and what was more, Carla knew it too. She wasn’t going to let his offense slide off easily though. Perhaps she could turn it to her advantage later…

“Now be off.” Carla said. “You know what I expect at eight.” Andy scampered off, looking for something else to do, but found it very hard to concentrate on anything with powerful anticipation taking over his mind.

Marie had had a brief chat with Vera after she talked to Carla. She wanted to see how Vera was doing and talking to her was easy now that they were both the same size again. Marie assured Vera there was no hard feelings for Vera’s voting against Marie, and Vera thanked Marie for not challanging her.

She had talked to her giantess friend Carla, her same-size aquantance Vera, so she decided to look for someone small to talk to. The thought of the two little men made her giggle. In her mind small people were so cute, and she would never do anything to hurt one of them.

Marie spotted Dave sitting alone doing nothing in particular. He looked very small indeed, sitting in a very condensed position as it was. She felt sorry for Dave; he had had rotten luck this entire competition so far, and no one seemed to really care about him. Marie thought it was important that he didn’t feel so awful, so she approached him and started talking.

“So how’s it going?” Asked Marie, her voice friendly but concerned.

“Oh, just peachy,” Said Dale, sarcasticly. “I’ve been small this entire time, there’s no hope of growing unless by pure chance, and to top it off, I haven’t had a shower in a few days.”

“Why not?” Marie asked.

“Because I can’t reach the faucet to turn it on!” Said a humiliated Dave, throwing his arms out wide.

“I can help with that.” Marie said. “I’m tall enough to reach it.”

For a moment Dale thought about it. He really didn’t want to accept help from anyone else, but he also didn’t want to go on stinking and Marie seemed like a genuine girl. Her large eyes were almost gleaming with a wish to help him as she leaned down over him.

“Okay,” Dale said.

Marie smiled. “Great! Grab a towel and meet me in the right bathroom!” With that, Marie scampered off. Dale felt nervous and a little embarrass by letting Marie help him start the water like a little child, but at this point he had little choice. Besides, he was getting along well with Marie and perhaps she could be of help to him in the future.

Dale walked back to his room and grabbed a towel. Marie was waiting for him outside the bathroom looking at her little charge with a smile. She turned the head-level doorknob and pushed open the bathroom door. Marie stepped in, saying to Dale “Come on in, don’t be shy!”

Shy was not a word often used to discribe Dale, but when it involved a woman who was to his perspective ten feet tall and over seven hundered pounds he could be somewhat reserved. But he followed her in anyway and soon they stood inside the smallish bathroom near the tub. The tub was low enough that Marie could have stepped over it, albiet with some difficulty. It came up to Dale’s shoulders, though, and he would have to hoiste himself over to get in.

“I’m going to turn on the water,” Said Marie, stepping carefully over the tub’s edge. Walking up to the spout she pulled the lever and water started splattering into the tub. Marie stood and felt it for a few seconds, then stepped back out of the tub and headed for the door. For a moment Dale was confused—wasn’t she going to switch it to shower mode?

“The temperature should be about right.” Said Marie. She reached the door, but instead of going out of it she shut it with her inside, locking them in together. Instantly a forboding feeling struck Dale deep in the gut.

“What are you doing?” Dale asked as Marie walked back towards him.

“I just thought I’d join you.” Marie said. “I didn’t have a shower when I was quarter-sized either, so I thought I’d grab a bath with you.”

Marie started to pull off her shirt, and Dale was dumbfounded. What was going on? Was this girl really going to strip naked and get into a bath with a man she had only knnown a few days? If they had been the same size this could have been a bad move for her, but because she was so much bigger than him the concern was on his end—what exactly did the giantess want from him?

Marie tossed her shirt onto the floor and then unclipped her bra. Her breasts breathed slightly with their new-found freedom, and they certianly weren’t as small as Dale might have once thought. He was in awe by them, so large and so high off the ground.

“Well, aren’t you going to take off your clothes?” Marie asked—almost stearnly—as she unzipped her pants. Dale didn’t want to disobay Marie and removed his shirt immediately. He thought after Hailey he would be able to avoid these kinds of encounteres with larger women, but here he was less than twenty-four hours later getting into a bath with Marie.

Dale was clumsily trying to undo his pants when Marie had removed her own leaving her competely naked. Dale tried not to stare, but he found it impossible to ignore the expanse of feminine beauty before him illuminated in the substantial bathroom light. All the lines and curves were in place, and underneith a flat chest a V-shaped bush made way to a vulva that was about his eye level and enormous. He had gone through all this with Hailey but doing it with Marie was like starting from the beginning all over again. Something about the quality of the light, or the strangeness or suddenness of the situation, or perhaps the innocence—or at least precieved innocence—of the girl made this special and different, feeling very diffferent feelings than he had felt with Hailey.

Marie herself appeared totally nonplussed by the situation. She stood naked before Dale like it was the most normal thing in the world, patiently waiting for him to take off his pants and underware. She didn’t seem nervous or even aroused, as if there was nothing particularly sexual about it.

Dale finished stripping, feeling exceptionally vaunerable with his unflattering erection frighteningy visible dispite his embarrasment. Marie noticed it of course, but laughed it off, feeling a kind of giddy pleasure at being able to embarrasss the little man so much.

“Here we go,” Said Marie, bending down her arms to pick up Dale. This was the part which he had been dreading. Her arms, huge and smooth, wrapped around him and he was effortlessly picked up. So much of his naked flesh was touching Marie that his body screamed in sensation. Marie had him pressed against her chest, his head on her shoulder and her left breast pressing into his chest. His erection was rubbing very obviously on her lower ribs, and his left foot was hanging over the top of her bush. Her body was warm, soft, and extremely sensuous.

With Dale in her arms Marie stepped over the edge of the tub and into the bath. The drain had been closed and the bath was gathering water. So far it had reached three inches deep—that was a little past Marie’s ankles, and a little bit below Dale’s needs.

“I thought we’d take a bath, It’d be easier for us.” Marie said.

“Where are you from?” Dale asked, at a loss to explain her behavior.

“I was brought up part of the time on a nudist colony.” Said Marie. “In my late teens I did childcare at one, watching preschoolers mostly. We used to bathe them in tubs like this. To me you’re child-sized, so it felt this was the most sensible thing to do.”

Well, this ceritanly explained Marie’s comfort with nudity in front of him and a little of her out front behavior, but even given that context Dale still felt it was strange that she would make he—a grown man—go through this same ritual as little kids even though he saw it as very sexual. Of course, the answer had to be Marie just enjoyed playing with him.

Marie sat down, placing Dale within her lap. His head was resting on one of her pillow-like breasts and he was sure his butt wasn’t far from her privates. Her arms were still wrapped around him. Marie’s body and the ever-rising warm water formed a perfect cucoon around the little man. Dale felt extremely embarrased at how increadibly aroused this whole situation made him feel.

They sat there until Marie became satisfied with the water level at about eight inches high. Of course, this was knee level to her and waiste level to Dale. She stood up, droplets of water raining on Dale from the upper parts of her body, and walked over to the tap. At normal size she would have easily just turned it off with her foot, but at half-size she had to stand up to reach it. Also, in normal circumstances with little kids she would almost never be in the tub with them.

Dale waded in the water around him. This was more like a swimming pool than a bathtub, he thought, as at his scale it was the size of a small one a person might have in their back yard. The water stirred as Marie moved past him to sit down in the spot she had just been. The water rose a little as she sat.

“Well, it’s time to get you clean.” Marie said, smiling at the short man wading haplessly around the tub. “I can guarintee you that this will be the best personal cleaning you’ve gotten in a long time, maybe forever.”

Marie splashed water on Dale. It was just a small flick of the wrist to her but it was a substantial amount of liquid to him. She reached around him and splashed him from the back, making sure his chest and back were adequately wetted down.

Marie then grabbed a bar of soap that was sitting on the edge of the tub. Ordinarily it would have been a small bar of travel soap, but to Marie it was about the same size as a normal bar. She wiped her hands on the bar until they were good and lathered with soap suds. She then put the bar of soap down and started rubbing her soapy hands along Dale’s body.

There was something to be said about wet, soapy hands on naked flesh at normal size, but that was nothing as compared to what it felt like at a smaller size. Marie’s hands covered a great distance each and they were able to exert pressure and delicateness at the same time. The heels of Marie’s hands pressed against Dale’s back while the fingers pressed against the front, creating a soothing massage-like effect.

Marie flipped Dale effortlessly around in the waste-deep water and did the same thing in reverse. She covered the entirety of Dale’s back in less than a minute with astounding thuroughness. Her fingers went up to his next, where they scrubbed it clean, then slid down his back to grasp his butt cheaks, rubbing them clean. This made Dale shudder, expecially as her hands covered his entire butt.

But it didn’t stop there. Marie’s fingers wiped under his waste between his legs, just touching the private parts barely. Then Maire touched the parts themselves. Dale’s pieces were miniscule to her and it only took her a second, but to Dale it was one of the most shocking and sensual touches he had ever felt, causing him to noticeably shiver in the water.

Marie leaned Dale back in the water, using her right hand to balance her back and her left hand to apply a new coating of soap to his left leg. Up and down her fingers went, tracing the appendage that was thinner than her arm and only a foot and a half long to her. She rubbed Dale’s cute little feet—smaller than the palm of her hand, and even rubbed between every toe. She did the same for his right leg.

To finish up, she then wiped his little arms, and had special fun playing with his tiny hands inside her large ones. Finally, with two hands of fingertips covered in new soap, she scrubbed at Dale’s scalp. She easily covered his head all at once as it was much smaller than a real child’s head. The scrubbing was intense and nearly pushed Dale back down into a sitting position in the water.

“Breathe out through your nose!” Said Marie, taking Dale out of his standing position and dunking him completely under the water. Marie raised Dale back up, water dripping from his head. Marie wiped some of the soap off of Dale before dunking him again. She held him down for three seconds before bringing him up. Wiping the water away from his hair and his eyes, Marie had finished her cleaning.

As Marie drew Dale back to her chest, Dale found himself in a world of ecstasy. He would never admit it to Marie or to anyone else, but in those last few minutes he had received the most extensive pampering and care he could remember in his entire life. Marie’s gentle but forceful rubs had sent him into a quasi-meditative state, and his mind reflected back to a time, perhaps imagined, where all his infantile needs were being taken care of. He felt a strange outpouring of affection and attachment to Marie and wanted nothing more than to be near her. His wish was granted as she pulled him backwards into herself, his head cradled by her breasts.

Marie could sense Dale’s affection in a way. The way Dale nuzzled his head in her breasts made her feel a strong feeling of fulfillment, of being a protector. She felt so good at being able to make Dale feel this way. She stroked his front gently as he rested on her, dropping into a reduced state of meditative consciousness.

They sat there several minutes enjoying the sensations. Dale must have drifted in and out a few times, but after a little bit the water was starting to cool down just enough that it no longer gave him the sensation of being a womb.

Marie felt Dale fidget on her lap a little and said, “Well, aren’t you going to clean me?”

“Huh?” Said Dale, coming to.

“Would you like to wash me?” Marie said. Dale moved off from Marie and looked at her. There was certainly a lot of surface area to cover.

“You would let me?” Dale asked.

“Why not.” Marie said with a smile. “We’re here; we might as well have some fun. Besides, you’re not a child. You can touch me!”

Dale couldn’t help but smile with anticipation. He moved over to the bar of soap and rubbed his hands in it until they were thickly lathered. He walked over to Marie, who was sitting in the water patiently, and started rubbing it on her shoulders. They were a vast expanse, bigger than even the largest football player with pads appeared. Dale found it hard to believe that this was a relatively small girl, but to her she was enormous and he could only cover small portions of her shoulders at a time.

Marie was patient, letting the little man rub her shoulders as she sat, moving gently with the rhythm. Dale used up all the soap on his hands and went back to the bar to refill them. He now was rubbing Marie’s chest, getting lower and lower. Marie was making no objections, so Dale moved his hands onto her breasts and started rubbing them.

“Mmm, that feels so nice,” Said Marie, closing her eyes. Marie’s breasts were soft and flexible under his hands, the skin heavenly smooth. They were not big in the absolute sense but to Dale they were immense, both wide and tall, enough flesh to satisfy everyone. His hands rubbed and gently squeezed Marie’s breasts with a gentle rhythm as Marie hummed contentedly with her eyes closed. To her the feeling of Dale’s little hands on her breasts was wonderful.

Dale felt he had to move on, so he started rubbing Marie’s extensive flat stomach. There was no way he was going to get to everything, and he was only getting selected places. But Marie didn’t expect him too. Dale could feel Marie’s stomach muscles under her skin.

“Okay, that’s good enough.” Marie said after a few minutes. Dale stopped and took a step back. Marie reached forward and pulled Dale forward again, hugging him to her chest.

“Oh, Dale, you’re such a sweetie.” Marie said. “I think the others have the wrong idea about you. You’re really alright.”

“Thank you.” Said Dale, his mouth squished upon one of Marie’s newly-washed breasts.

“If you ever wanted to spend time, while we were here,” Marie said. “Feel free to ask me.”

Dale was starting to think he genuinely wanted to. He had been initially embarrassed and humiliated by Marie’s babying of him, but after a while he began to feel a kind of attraction to the girl, or if he dared to say it, love. Even though he wouldn’t touch Hailey with a ten-foot pole, the idea of giantess Marie caring for him wasn’t so embarrassing anymore.

“Well, let’s rinse off,” Said Marie, standing up to her full towering height and showering Dale with soapy water. She moved to the front of the tub and opened the drain. The water made a gurgling sound as it started to exit the tub, and Dale felt a gentle tug around him. For a moment he had a wild thought of going down the drain, but he understood that even though he was small he was still far too large to fit down the shower drain.

When the water was down to only a couple of inches Marie turned on the shower. The cool water splattered down all around Dale, showering him with harsh droplets. He stood up, feeling the water strike him. Being smaller, and adding to the fact that the drops had longer to fall before they got to him, the shower was a bit rougher than he was used to.

Marie stood in the spray, most of it missing her but much of it hitting her, washing the soap off of her body. Deciding to shampoo her hair, she reached over to pick up the bottle that had fortunately shrunk with the rest of her luggage. She spread it throughout her hair and rubbed it in. Dale would have loved to have been a part of this, but as he watched Marie scrub her hair far above his reach he understood that it probably wouldn’t be practical.

Dale stood in one of the lesser sprays of water, rinsing off all the soap as Marie shampooed her hair next to him. When Marie finished shampooing her hair she actually picked up Dale, holding him into the spray and making sure he was adequately rinsed off. Finally finished and holding Dale in one arm, Marie turned off the water with the other.

For a moment Marie stood holding Dale as the water dripped off of them. It was a warm afternoon so they didn’t have to worry much about cold air. After a few minutes Marie reached down and picked up Dale’s towel. Perching Dale on the side of the tub she proceeded to rigorously dry him off. No water droplet was safe as Marie dried his front, back, head, and between his legs. Dale felt thoroughly and utterly dried off.

Marie took her own towel and dried herself off. Of course, her much longer hair would stay moist for a little while, but not too long in the dry air. She wrapped her hair in a towel, then went to retrieve her robe that was hanging on the wall. She put the robe on, covering her body in the white fabric.

“Well,” Marie said to Dale, who had climbed off of the tub. “I recommend you go out first. I don’t want the others to think there’s anything fishy going on. And remember, if you wanted to do anything later, just ask.”

“Thank you.” Dale said, fastening his towel around his waist. “It’s been a great time. I—I have to say I didn’t know it would be so good.”

Marie smiled almost timidly at the compliment. “Thanks.” Marie said. The two of them walked closer to the door, looking at each other. Abruptly, Marie bent down and took Dale’s face in her large hands and planted a kiss across his lips (and the surrounding area). She straightened herself up leaving Dale feeling dazzled and tingly.

“See you later sweetie,” Said Marie, opening the door for him. Dale walked out into the slightly cooler air of the hallway making for his room. He couldn’t believe what an amazing experience that had been. He didn’t doubt that he’d be paying Marie a visit later on.

Meanwhile, Paul had decided that it would be too much like Dave to sit and sulk in his room and not face the bigger people. He was manly enough to deal with it, even if he was no physical match for Carla or Hailey.

When he entered the living room he noticed immediately that only one of the two giantesses were out. Hailey was still in the bedroom with Jerry. In fact the only other people still out besides Carla were Andy and Vera, the latter two of which were talking on the ground.

Paul walked over to join them. They greated him as he approached.

“Hey,” Paul said, sitting down.

“Hope you don’t mind a little fraternizing with the enemy!” Vera said, motioning to Andy.

“Andy, nah,” Said Paul. “You’re not a bad guy.”

“Thanks, I guess,” Andy said. “No hard feelings, right?”

“It’s just a game,” Paul said. “A very disturbed and messed-up game if you ask me, but still a game.”

            “It’s still hard to believe.” Said Vera. “We’re three feet tall, just under. We weight twenty pounds or less!”

            “I’d think this was trickery if it wasn’t so convincing.” Paul said, looking around at the overlarge furniture.

            “This is crazy.” Andy said, his eyes wandering around and invariably falling on Carla, who was now reading a magazine.

            “Why aren’t you over there with Carla?” Paul asked. “Is she mad at you?”

            “Uh, yeah, a little.” Andy said. “Over the…you know what at the last competition.”

            “Do you really not want to win?” Paul asked.

            “I was being chivelrous,” Andy said, “It was pretty stupid though.”

            “That’s okay,” Said Paul. “It shows good charicter.”

            “I guess.” Andy said, eager to change the subject. “So what do you think tonight is going to be like?”

            “I don’t know,” Paul said. “Maybe another physical competition.”

            “I don’t think so,” Said Vera. “There wasn’t one last season.”

            “But the last competition wasn’t the same as last season, and there was only one on this day.” Paul said.

            “I’m still pretty sure there won’t be one.” Vera said. “I think it’ll be another vote.”

            “I hope not.” Paul said. Vera reached for Paul’s hand and he grabbed hers.

            Andy felt like he was intruding on something so he stood up and said, “I’ll see you around, guys.”

            “See ya,” Said Paul, as Andy walked off in search of something else to do. As Andy walked out of sight, Paul and Vera drew closer together.

            “How are you doing?” Paul asked.

            “The question is how are you doing?” Vera asked, smiling.

            “I guess I can’t get past you.” Paul said. “I’m fine, really. It’s just a bit scary, I’ll admit it. We prepared for a lot of thing in the navy, but never anything like this.”

            “They don’t prepare you for this anywhere,” Vera said. “No one ever thought shrinking was possible.”

            “Only nine people knew about it before us.” Paul said.

            “Plus the producers and whoever else was involved.” Vera said.

            “I wonder how many people are involved in this.” Paul said. “There must be a whole compliment of scientests on this. Gee, I feel like a guinee pig now.”

            “Don’t worry about it.” Vera said. “Remember that bloke from the old season, Bill, who kept going on about a consperacy, but it all went to nothing?”

            “Yeah,” Said Paul. “I’m not worried about anything like that. I’m just going to be worried about the people bigger than us.”

            “Well,” Vera said. “As long as one of us is large things we’ll be fine.”

            “Yes, so that means a good outcome on the competition, whatever it’s going to be,” Said Paul.

            A few minutes later Carla decided that she would prepare dinner. Knowing that Hailey would be to preoccupied and uninterested anyway Carla took it upon herself to make the meal. She decided on chicken, potatoes, and steamed vegetables. Before long, the smell of the food began filling the little house.

            Slowly, the members of the house started filing in to dinner. First came full-sized Hailey carrying little Jerry, both of whom looked slightly disheveled. Next Marie emerged from her room and Dave from his. Marie offered Dave a spot on her lap and Carla was surprised to see that he accepted without hesitation.

            Paul, Vera, and Andy made it to the table and they all started eating. Carla and Hailey both had seconds, but barely anyone else was making much progress. She had mistakenly given everyone else half-portions, when in fact they only would be eating one-eighth their normal amount.

            “What’s the matter Paul, not hungry?” Asked Carla, motioning to Paul’s half-finished dinner. Paul had eaten as much as double his size would have, but now he was too full to go on. Paul knew Carla had caught him trying to make up for his shortcommings, and he glared at her.

            “So what do you think the competition is going to be like?” little Jerry said, trying to break the tension pathetically from his spot on Hailey’s lap.

            “It’s going to be another vote I bet.” Marie said. She appeared to be the only one interested in the topic. “Or possibly a random drawling.”

            The dinner was mostly quiet, and people dispersed pretty quickly after the meal was done. Hailey stayed behind to help Carla with the dishes. Andy and Marie went off to talk. Jerry wanted to talk to Dave, the other person his size, but when he tried to approach Dave Dave just walked away. This made Jerry remember the vote he cast against Dave, the vote that kept him at his size to protect Vera. Jerry still stood by that vote, but he still felt a little sorry for Dave. Jerry decided to go talk to Vera and Paul instead.

As Andy and Marie chatted little Dave joined them. Marie placed Dave in her lap, cuddling and playing with Dave just like Carla had done with her hours before. Andy couldn’t help but be jealous of Dave, who closed his eyes and looked happier than he had in the entire game so far.

They generally gravitated to the television set as night fell outside, watching shows and waiting for Betty’s inevitable arrival. Dave and Jerry knew that they could go nowhere but up, while Carla and Hailey had everything to loose. The others could go either way.

Just as expected there was a sharp rap on the door at percicely eight o’clock. Carla got up and answered it right away. Sure enough, it was Betty. The others crouded around eager to hear what the hostess has to say.

 

End Notes:

Tune in next time to see what happens in this next competition!

Chapter 9 by Benton
Author's Notes:

It's competition time once again! What sizes will everyone be after the competition? Find out now!

“It is now time for the second competition.” Betty said. “As promised, none of you will be smaller than one-quarter height tonight. However, I must warn you, whatever size you have now will have no relevence on what size you become. Follow me.”

The eight contestants followed Betty to the compound, wondering what she ment by that last sentence. Their current size would not be relevent? Could that mean that they would all be shrunk durring the course of the competition?

As the group entered the compound, however, they found a long low table with eight different ballot boxes on the table. There were strips of tape seperating the boxes into three groups: two on the left, three in the middle, and three on the right. They understood that this was going to be somre form of vote, and some of the more branier contestants had suspicions as to what the boxes represented.

“This will be a unanimous voting process that could potentally benefit anyone, no matter how unpopular.” Betty said, handing out a short stack of eight cards to each contestant. Each card had the name of one of the contestants on it. Each person had a complete set.

“At the end of the vote, there will be two full-sized people, three half-sized people, and three quarter-sized people as represented by the boxes on the table.” Betty explained, “Each of you will have the chance to create your dream lineup of sizes, putting one card of your choosing into each bin. After all the cards have been placed I will select one randomly from each bin.”

The contestants looked at each other. This seemed fair and confidential, but highly risky as well.

“I’ll give you all a moment to think about your choices, but no talking or swapping please.” Betty said. “And I’ll be watching as you put the names in the bins, so don’t try to stick two into one bin or anything.”

For a few minutes it was silent save for the shuffelling of cards. Betty waited until the contestants appeared to be finished, then announced that time was up.

“Okay,” Betty said. “Hailey, you first.”

Hailey walked up to the bin and inserted her cards. She obviously wanted to stay big, and she wanted Dale to remain as small as possible so he could suffer. She put Jerry in as the other big one because of their relationship, and though she liked him being small as a full-sized man he could truly treet her right. Carla and Paul were the most assertive personalities, so she also put them in the small boxes. Everyone else went into the medium boxes.

“Next up is Andy,” Betty said.

Andy walked up and made his choices. Wanting anything but to be enlarged, he picked his ladies Carla and Marie for the full-sized bins. The other girls he put in the half-sized bins because he wanted the girls to be as large as can be. For a while he couldn’t figure out if he wanted to be half-sized or quarter-sized. On a whim he decided to go for quarter-sized so that way there would always be ladies bigger than him. He decided to give Jerry a boost and put him in half-sized, and placed the remainding Paul and Dale into quarter-sized.

“Dale, your turn,” Betty said.

Even though Dale could barely reach the table he managed to slip his cards in. He put himself and his newfound love Marie in the full-sized bins. He instantly put Jerry and Paul in the quarter-sized bins. He would also put Vera there—no, half-sized, so she could be taller than Paul and humiliate him. Hailey he would make as small as possible. That left Andy and Carla for half-size.

“Vera, you’re up.” Betty said.

Vera walked up, confident in her choices. She and Paul both went into the full-sized bins. She wished there was a third full-sized bin so she could give Jerry the chance. As it was she put him in half-sized. And what to do next? Well, the Andy-Carla-Marie alliance was aiming to put her and Paul down, no matter how friendly Andy and Marie were to her face, they were still under Carla’s yoke, so all three would go in the quarter-sized bin. That left Dave and Hailey in half-sized.

“Okay, now Marie.” Betty said.

Marie put herself and Carla in the full-sized bins. She briefly considered staying small because it was so much fun, but she was starting to see herself as a protector and she could do this best from full size. Marie put Paul in the quarter-sized bin but not without some reluctance. She didn’t have the heart to make Vera quarter-sized, so she put her in the half-sized bin, as she did Dale. Marie decided to put Jerry in half-sized and leave Hailey and Andy in quarter-sized. Andy loved being shrunk, and it would be cute to see him smaller!

“Paul, you’re next.” Betty said.

Paul confidently cast his votes. He and Vera were both put in the full-sized bin. Dale and Carla went into the quarter-sized bin without a thought. So who was the most threatening of the remaining? Paul decided it was Jerry, so he put him into quarter-sized and Andy, Marie, and Hailey into half-sized.

“Now Jerry.” Betty said.

Jerry cast his vote for himself in full-sized. He debated between Vera and Hailey for the second spot. His mind went back to Hailey’s threat earlier, and he chuckled inwardly.What she won’t know can’t hurt her he said, and voted Vera full-sized and Hailey half-sized. Jerry also put Dale in the half-sized bin because he still felt a bit sorry for the earlier vote. Out of the remainder he thought Marie was most deserving of half-sized and put Carla, Andy, and Paul in quarter-sized.

“Finally, Carla.” Betty said.

Carla instantly pegged herself and Marie for full-sized. It was the easiest choice she had to make all week. Paul should go to quarter-sized, and Dale should remain there for good measure. She debated about shrinking Andy, but decided he would be best half-sized. She decided Vera should be quarter-sized for good measure, which left Jerry and Hailey in half-sized.

“Okay.” Betty said, slowly shaking each of the eight boxes and leaving the contestants on their toes. “Now I will draw a name from one box at a time. If you are selected for a size you already are, stand against the wall. If you are selected to change sizes, proceed into the machine.”

The contestants looked at each other, anxious expressions on their faces. Betty bent down and picked up the first of the half-sized boxes. She took the lid off and mixed the cards with her hand, finally picking one.

“The first person selected to be half sized,” Betty said, “Is Vera.”

Vera was releaved. Okay, so she didn’t get to grow but she didn’t have to worry about shrinking tonight. She stood against the back wall. Betty reached for the second box of half-size repeating the shuffelling process.

“The second person to be half sized,” Betty said, “Is Hailey.”

Hailey slumped, but smiled regardless. So she was going to be shrunk, but it wasn’t anything she didn’t have to deal with before. It was only half-sized. She counted herself lucky as she walked into the shrinking machine. The door closed and there was a flash as she was shrunk.

Betty made to grab the third half-sized box, but instead grabbed the first of the quarter-sized boxes. Everyone’s interest was rapped as they watched Betty choose someone for an unpleasent fate.

“The first person to be selected quarter-sized,” She said, “Is Dale.”

“Dammit!” Dale swore out loud and made his way back to the wall. He just couldn’t get ahead, no matter what he did. He was so angry he wanted to kick something, and dejectedly he knew at his size it wouldn’t even hurt anything.

“Now let’s give someone some good news.” Said Betty, moving over to grab the second of the two full-sized boxes. The five remaining unselected people all eyed hopefully as Betty drew the card.

“The first person to be selected full-sized,” She said. “Is Carla.”

“Yes,” Said Carla softly, making a triumphant jesture with her fist. She couldn’t believe her luck—she was large and in charge still. It took a great deal of will not to skip over to the wall instead of walk.

Now there were four of them left. Chances were fifty-fifty that any one of them would be quarter-sized, but all possibilities were still opened. Betty passed over the remaining half-sized box and went straight for the second quarter-sized box. She stirred it and picked out a name, ready to tell the bad news.

“The second person to be quarter-sized,” Betty said, “Is Paul.”

Paul wanted to swear worse than Dale had, but he retained his cool. He looked around at the giantess Betty, smiling and eyeing him onward to the shrinking machine. He tried not to imagine her as twice the eight she was now. He simply couldn’t imagine it. He didn’t even want to think about what Carla would look like.

But he had no choice. Paul walked forward into the shrinking machine and the light went off. Now there were three of them left; Andy, Jerry, and Marie, and three options for them.

Betty moved to pick up the final box of half-sized. She shook it long and hard, and slowly reached in to pick out the name.

“The final person to be half-sized,” Betty said, “Is Andy!”

A smile beamed across Andy’s face. He could not believe that both he and Carla had gotten through the competition with their sizes in tact. He thought for sure one of them would be altered. Now it was only a matter of what Carla would decide. He moved to stand by the wall next to Carla, but not too close to her.

Jerry and Marie looked at each other. It was down to the two of them. One full-sized and one quarter-sized. Marie knew she would either be enlarging or shrinking. Jerry faced the prospect of being full-sized for the first time since the innitial shrink.

Betty moved to the very first full-sized box. Slowly, she took out names of those who had been selected already. Then she proceeded to shuffle the cards. With painstaking slowness, Betty picked the winner.

“The second person to be full-sized,” She said, “Is Marie!”

Marie shreaked and jumped up and down, hardly believing her luck. She would be full-sized and with her friend Carla to boot! Jerry coridally stuck out his miniscule hand and Marie shook it vigrously, shaking Jerry’s body. Letting go, Marie made her way into the shrinking machine and waved at everyone as the door closed on her as the light flashed. After a few seconds, they distincly heard full-sized Marie squeel on the other side.

“I’m going to go get them.” Said Betty. “You five kept your sizes tonight, but don’t get to comfertable!” With that, Betty dissappered down the side hallway leaving the remainding contestants to celebrate, or sulk about, keeping their sizes.

Back around the other side, Hailey had stepped out a few minutes prior to once again greet the world as half-sized. It didn’t bother her much since she had been this size before. She wondered who else was going to be coming out of the machine.

A few minutes later there was a flash and the door opened to reveal a quarter-sized person: Paul. He looked around at the giant room. He looked at Hailey, who was twice his height but still only half-sized. He was trying to absorb it all. In only a couple of minutes Betty would be walking through that door and he had to brace himself for it.

But before that could happen the room lit up again. Paul knew in a second someone else would be joining him. He tried to figure out what size this person would be, but his mind was too scrambled to think about it.

A shreak filled the air. Paul looked up to see full-sized Marie towering over him.

The girl was like a great collosal statue to him. Her legs were thicker than his whole body, her waste twice as high as his head, and her torso far above him. He could scarcely believe that she was the tiny thing that rode on his back as he exersized just the morning before last. Now she was frighteningly large; over fifty times his weight. Paul had never felt so vaunerable.

“Oh wow.” Marie said, looking down at Paul. To her Paul was now too short to even resemble a child; he was more like a doll of some kind. “You’re so cute!” She said, and without asking she bent down and picked Paul up. Paul could not move as her enormous hands wrapped around him and lifted him to several times his height in the air.

“Awwww,” Said Marie, bouncing Paul slightly and oblivious to the looks of fright on his face. It took all Paul’s navy training to remain calm. Get a grip¸ he told himself, you are only being played with by a twenty-foot tall woman, nothing to worry about…

At that moment Betty entered the room. Betty’s eyes went from Hailey, standing against the wall, to Marie, who was holding Paul. Paul determindely looked away from Betty, but Marie smiled at her.

“Well, it’s time to come back and get re-aquainted!” Betty said. She walked off down the hallway, Marie carrying Paul behind her and Hailey trailing at some distance. When they re-entered the room Marie instantly let out another shreek and ran over to hug Carla. Paul was releaved that she at least put him down before he did that.

“I knew we could do it,” Said Marie, hugging Carla tightly.

“So did I,” Carla said. Andy stood right next to where the two giantess were sharing an embrace. He had not seen Marie larger than him before and now that she was he found himself in awe of her features too. She would not have been a bad pick either, but he belonged to Carla now and there was no going back.

Meanwhile Jerry went up to Hailey, who was still a giantess to him but not much of one. Still, Hailey bent down and scooped Jerry up. “You didn’t vote for me to be shrunk, did you?” Hailey asked warningly.

“Honey, would I ever?” Jerry said, smiling. Hailey did not push it, but gave Jerry a small kiss on the cheek before putting him down.

Paul hung near the back watching the giants and bigger giants by the wall. He could not bring himself to face them, not yet. Carla was too preoccupied with celebrating with Marie to notice him, but he was sure when she did there would be a ready smirk on her face. Carla had just been growing and growing in proportion to him and there was little he could do now.

Even more than Carla, though, Paul thought of Vera. He had watched over her when he had been bigger, but now he was smaller than her. What would he say to her? What could he have to offer her anymore? He wasn’t worth much as a little man; he was weaker and slower than her. He could not even bring himself to talk to her.

“Well, that wraps it up for today.” Betty said. “Your next competition will be tomorrow, and it will be held outside at three o’clock. I will only say this about it: after the competition, one of you will be one eigth height!”

The contestants looked at each other. They knew that the seriously tiny sizes were coming all along, and now they were upon them. One-eigth size was well under a foot and they all knew it.

“Well, off with you!” Betty said. “See you tomorrow.”

The contestants all walked back to the house. Carla and Marie walked arm and arm in the front, almost giddy in having achieved full-sized status. Andy walked behind with the full-sized girls Vera and Hailey, and realised the irony: he was now the tallest guy on the show.

When they entered the house they found Sherri was there, half-sized, watching TV. “Hi!” She said as the contestants filed in. Carla forwent her conquered spot on the chair and instead sat with Marie and Sherri on the couch. Andy joined them, sitting on Sherri’s other side.

“I was watching the whole thing from here,” Sherri said. “Great going, Marie!”

“Yeah, what luck!” Marie said. “People here must like me or something!”

“Or you could have just voted for yourself,” Joked Carla.

“Shut up!” Said Marie, smacking Carla playfully.

“So do you think eliminations will start tomorrow?” Hailey said, who along with Jerry joined the group.

“I don’t think so, it’s still early,” Said Carla.

“This time last season the first elimination happened tomorrow night.” Hailey reminded them.

“Yeah, but that was because Sherri and Tom tried to sneek into the compound and use the machine to enlarge themselves!” Said Carla, looking down at Sherri.

Sherri giggled guiltily. “I got Tom eliminated doing that!” She said. “Though I think Betty rewarded me at the end for it.”

“I’ve been thinking about that.” Hailey said. “Does Betty play favorites?”

“I don’t know,” Sherri said. “She’s my boss and I don’t want to speek ill of her. I don’t think she does though. In fact, most of the choices are random anyway, not even made by her.”

“I don’t know,” Carla said. “A few of the decisions last season seemed pretty suspicious to me.”

“Well, you better hope she keeps liking you then!” little Jerry suggested from Hailey’s lap. Everyone got a good laugh at that.

Elsewhere in the room, Vera was looking for Paul. He had shied away from her earlier and she could not find the eighteen-inch man. Vera was worried about Paul, that he was taking this shrinking thing all too hard.

She found him, sitting in a shadowed corner in the kitchen. He was facing with his back to everyone, looking away.

“Paul?” Vera said, cautiously. Paul turned around. “Are you okay?” She asked.

Paul looked up at Vera, humiliation in his eyes. “I’m…fine.” Paul said.

“You took the last shrink very hard.” Vera said, sitting down next to him.

“Why are you still talking to me?” Paul demanded. “What am I to you now? I’m nothing at this size.”

“Paul, listen to me.” Vera said. “Not everything I value has to do with muscles or power or strength. I like you because of the kind of guy you are.”

Paul was at a loss of what to say for a moment. “I guess I’m acting like less of a guy now,” He said.

“You’re not less of a guy.” Vera said, reaching out and drawling him to her. “It would take a lot more than a little shrinking for me to stop liking you.”

Paul clutched his giantess lover tightly, now truly appreciating the muscles that lay under her ladylike figure. “Thanks,” Paul said. “I’m sorry, I’ve been acting like an idiot.”

“I forgive you.” Vera said, standing up and helping Paul to his feet. “Now let’s rejoin the others.”

In the other room they decided to watch a movie before bed. Hailey and Jerry shared the space under the big blanket with Marie, Carla, and Sherri, the immense body heat of the two giantesses keeping them all warm. Vera and Paul sat seperately under another blanket, Paul allowing himself to be rubbed gently by Vera, whose lap he was in. Rather than be embarrassed he started to think that this truly was the life for a man to have a woman so big and capable of so much for you.

Dale, however, was still separate from the group. He would have approached Marie if she were alone, but as it was she was giggling and laughing with Carla, Sherri, and worst of all Hailey. He didn’t really want to face four giantesses at once, his only same-sized companion Jerry, so he slunk off into his room for an early bed call.

At the end of the movie everyone stayed in the living room and chatted for a while, but soon yawns began to spread around the people. Sherri announced that she was going home, and that she would see everyone in the competition the next day. Hailey then decided that it was time for her and Jerry to go to bed. Vera and Paul were quick to follow, though they did not yet sleep in the same bedroom.

It was now only Andy, Carla, and Marie in the living room. Andy was raging with excitement watching the two yawning giantesses, eagerly awaiting what would happen. He just hoped he wouldn’t be dissapointed.

“I’m going to go check on Dale, then I’m going to sleep.” Marie said. “Goodnight.”

“Goodnight,” Both Carla and Andy said. As she walked off Andy realised it was just the two of them in the room. The suspense was killing him. Finally, after several minutes of silence, Carla spoke to him.

“I have decided that I will take you tonight.” Carla said. Andy’s face broke into a wide, unabashed grin.

“It is on one condition though.” Carla said sternly, “You are mine, you do what I say and no questions asked.”

“Oh yes, yes absolutely!” Said Andy, now shaking with excitement.

“Follow me.” Said Carla. 

End Notes:

Ooh boy! Join us next time when the story begins to earn the "X" rating I gave it!

Chapter 10 by Benton
Author's Notes:

Here is the scene that many of you were waiting for! Let's make that "X" rating count!

Andy followed Carla’s legs to her bedroom, the magical place where they had made love just last night. “Stand against that wall.” Carla commanded, pointing to the far wall. Andy obeyed and stood about a foot out from the wall, looking intently at his giantess lover.

Carla closed the door and locket it tight. She then turned around to look at Andy, who was standing several feet away and visibly trembling with anticipation. She smiled at him. He was such a sweet boy, and so taken by her and so aroused by this situation. She knew she could have him do anything she wanted. Of course, she would let him have what he wanted. But she wanted to drag it out; make it last. And she wanted to get every last bit of enjoyment out of the situation.

“Okay,” Carla said. “Tonight you will need to do everything I tell you too to do. You will answer every question I ask you, and say ‘yes’ and ‘no’ clearly. Is that clear?”

“Yes.” Said Andy, keeping his voice firm despite his shakiness.

“What is your name?” Carla asked.

“Andy,” The boy said firmly.

“What is my name?” Carla asked.

“Carla.” Andy said.

“Tell me, Andy, what is your height and weight under normal circumstances?” Carla asked.

“Five feet ten inches, one hundred sixty pounds.” Said Andy.

“How tall are you now?” Carla asked.

“Two feet eleven inches.” Said Andy.

“How much do you weigh now?” Carla asked.

“Twenty pounds.” Said Andy, doing quick math in his head.

“I am five feet eight inches tall and normal way one hundred forty pounds.” Carla said. “How tall am I now?”

“Five feet eight inches.” Andy said.

“Tell me, is five feet eight inches taller than two feet eleven inches by a little or a lot?” Asked Carla.

“A lot.” Andy said.

“How much do I weigh now?” Carla asked.

“One hundred forty pounds.” Andy said.

“Tell me, how many times heavier is one hundred forty pounds than twenty pounds.” Carla said.

“Seven.” Andy said after only a moment’s hesitation.

“What is your name?” Carla repeated.

“Andy,” Andy said.

“Tell me, Andy,” Carla said. “Who is in charge of you tonight?”

“Carla.” Said Andy, firmly.

“That’s right,” Said Carla with a smile. “And who is in charge of me?”

“Carla,” Andy said again.

“That’s right, and don’t you forget it!” Said Carla, stern but still smiling. “So are you ready to perform acts for me?”

“Yes,” Said Andy, almost begging for her to let him move on.

“Now, before I even touch you, there are things you need to do.” Carla said. “First I need you to take off your clothes. Not in a hurry—take them off casually. And don’t put them down at your feet—toss them off to your right, far enough that you couldn’t reach them without walking. Start with your shirt.”

Andy obeyed, hanging on Carla’s every word. He slowly pulled his arms into his arm holes then lifted the rest of the shirt above his head. Following Carla’s command to the letter he tossed the shirt to his right, landing several feet away from him.

“Now your pants.” Said Carla. Andy unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, pulling them down to his ankles, revealing his little legs. With one hand on his pants he stepped out of them, right foot before left, and threw them to land on the shirt.

“And now your underpants.” Said Carla. Placing his thumbs in them, Andy pulled his underwear down to his ankles, revealing a rock-hard erection that he had had since well before they even entered the room. Again he took his underwear and tossed it over with his pants and shirts.

“Are you completely naked?” Asked Carla.

“Yes.” Said Andy.

“Do you understand that you are not allowed to move unless instructed to do so?” Carla said.

“Yes.” Said Andy.

“With that in mind, can you reach your clothes?” Carla asked.

“No.” Said Andy.

“What is your state of dress?” Carla asked.

“Naked.” Andy said.

“What is my state of dress?” Carla asked.

“Clothed.” Andy said. Carla was still wearing her blue jeans and black shirt.

“How many times heavier than you am I?” Carla reiterated.

“Seven.” Said Andy.

“Who is more muscular?” Carla asked.

“Carla.” Andy said.

“If I wanted to do something to you, anything, would you be able to stop me?” Asked Carla.

“No.” Said Andy

“Do you think you should be feeling vulnerable?” Carla asked.

“Yes.” Said Andy.

Do you feel vulnerable?” Carla said.

A slight hesitation. “Yes.” Andy said.

Carla smiled again. So far so good.

“Do you have an erection?” Carla asked.

“Yes.” Andy obviously did.

“Is it rock hard?” Carla asked.

“I think so.” Said Andy.

“Andy!” Said Carla forcefully, holding up a finger.

“Yes,” Andy corrected himself furiously. Carla paused for a minute while she looked over the troublemaker.

“Put your right hand on it.” Carla said. Andy obeyed, grabbing his penis around the middle.

“Try to bend it, gently.” Carla said. Andy obeyed. It bent just slightly.

“Put your left hand on it too.” Carla said. Andy now had both hands on his penis. “Now try to bend it.” It sill bent just slightly.

“Is that as hard as it gets?” Carla asked.

“Yes,” Said Andy.

“Has it ever gotten harder?” Carla asked.

“No.” Said Andy.

“Is it harder for me then it has ever been for any of your previous girlfriends?” Carla asked.

“Yes.” Said Andy.

“Do you understand I will not accept anything less than a complete erection?” Carla asked.

“Yes.” Andy said.

“Do you understand I will accept only complete arousal from you?” Carla asked.

“Yes.” Said Andy.

“Good.” Carla said. “Now you will take your hands off your penis and raise them over your head, placing them palms together as high as they can go directly over the center of your head. You will do this slowly and with grace.”

Again Andy obeyed. Taking his hands off his penis, he moved them upwards in a motion not unlike a conductor raising an orchestra to crescendo. He clasped his hands together palm to palm, now looking more like a man about to attempt a dive.

“Now,” Carla said. “You will retain that posture and do one complete rotation to your left. Move very slowly and smoothly. Do it now.”

Andy did the required maneuver, his feet moving carefully and his body rotating gracefully. This gave Carla a chance to see all his details as he did this, from his chest to arms to legs to buns. Andy completed his one turn and returned to his previous position facing Carla.

“Now you will lay down on your back with your feet facing towards me.” Carla said. Andy did so, laying himself down on the carpet.

“I will now give you physical commands. I want you to do them quickly, but not so quickly as to be clumsy. You may not leave that spot. Understand?” Carla asked.

“Yes,” Said Andy, laying still.

“Okay, sit up.” Carla said. Andy sat up rapidly, his legs still stretched out in front of him.

“Lie down.” Carla said. Andy obeyed, resting his upper body back on the carpet.

“Spread your legs.” Carla said. Andy spread his legs as far as he could.

“Unspread them.” Carla said. Andy obeyed.

“Sit up.” Carla said. Andy obeyed.

“Sit Indian style.” Said Carla. Andy’s legs folded immediately.

“Stand up.” Carla said. Andy stood, standing at attention in a way that would make any military man proud.

“Jump.” Carla said. Andy jumped.

“Higher.” Said Carla. Andy jumped a little higher.

Higher!” Demanded Carla. Andy jumped as high as he could go, a grunt of effort emitting from him. He was even starting to pant a little bit.

“Now,” Carla said. “I want you to bend over backwards as far as you can go.” Andy obeyed, arching his back and neck.

“Farther!” Carla said. “Farther!” Andy leaned and leaned to the point where he thought he was either going to fall or crack his neck, but he held on.

“Straighten yourself up.” Carla said. Andy obeyed, once again standing straight.

“You are proving yourself to be both fit and obedient.” Said Carla. “You may now approach me, but come slowly. Walk until you are six inches directly in front of me and stop.”

Andy was about ready to shake himself to pieces but held it all in and under Carla’s gaze slowly put one foot after another as he slowly made his way up to Carla, who towered over his view ever more in every step. When Andy reached what he judged to be six inches from Carla he stopped. He was now staring directly at Carla’s waste. It filled his vision, it was far wider than him, and almost seemed to want to bust out at him.

“Are you near to me or far?” Carla asked, her voice coming from far above.

“Near.” Andy said.

“Do I physically dominate you?” Carla asked.

“Yes.” Said Andy.

“Do I dominate your mind, your thoughts, your obedience, and your desire as strongly as I dominate you physically?”

“Yes.” Said Andy.

“Do you adore and love my body?” Carla said. “Though it remains clothed?”

“Yes.” Said Andy. Boy did he ever!

“Before I will touch your puny body, you have to show appreciation towards mine.” Carla said. “You will need to show appreciation, through clothes, to every part of my body. You will do this through my program. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” Said Andy.

“Tell me, how tall am I?” Carla asked.

“Five feet eight inches.” Andy said.

“How tall are you?” Carla said.

“Two feet eleven inches.” Andy said.

“When you look at my face, which direction do you look?” Carla asked.

Andy tilted his head. He could see the upper half of Carla’s body towering over him. Her face was twice his height in the air, looking down on him with an expectant smile.

“Up.” Said Andy.

“When you look at my breasts, which direction are you looking?” Carla asked.

Andy looked at Carla’s breasts. They hung over him, dark, soft, feminine orbs accented by the tight fabric of her shirt.

“Up.” Said Andy.

“When you look at my crotch, which direction are you looking?” Carla asked.

Once again the crotch area looked about ready to jump out and devour him. “Straight ahead.” Andy said.

“When you look at my feet, which direction are you looking?” Carla asked.

Andy looked at Carla’s feet. There they were below him, at the same time beautiful and powerful, as they dominated his own little feet that stood not far away.

“Down.” Said Andy.

“Now,” Carla said. “You are to bend down and love my feet. Place your hands on them, rub them, touch them, and when you are done, kiss them.”

Andy bent down slowly as Carla towered over him higher than ever. Shaking with anticipation, Andy put his hands on Carla’s right foot. The foot was more than a foot and a half long and was tall and thick but still had a feminine elegance. Andy moved his hands all around the foot, gently rubbing the top and the sides. He ran his fingers down each of her toes, the big toes the size of his palm. He caressed and stroked the toes on both feet, and when he was done he planet a kiss in the middle of each foot.

“Now kiss each toe, starting on my right.” Carla said. Andy did so, and Carla closed her eyes and let her head roll back with pleasure as she felt Andy’s little lips kiss each of her ten toes.

“Very good.” Carla said to the cute, crouching little man at her feet. “Now, I want you to put your hands on my ankles.”

Andy did this, putting a hand on each of Carla’s ankles. Of course they could not fit all the way around but he tried to hold them as well as he could.

“You will move your hands up my legs keeping to the outside of my pants.” Said Carla. “Go slowly and appreciate every inch. Stop when you reach my knees.”

Andy did this, running his hands slowly across the jean fabric, moving back and forth, higher and higher. He slowly uncrouched as he went along. Carla’s legs became wider and wider the higher Andy’s hands got from her ankle. They were soon wide enough that even both his hands couldn’t wrap around a single leg. Andy felt the muscle on the back of Carla’s leg. It was too big to fully grab. Such power she had.

Eventually Andy got up to Carla’s knees, which were about waist height to him. He put his hands over her gigantic knee caps and waited for further instructions.

“You will now continue appreciating my legs, now from my knees to my waist. But you will do it by running your hands up the backs of my legs, slowly, and without moving them from side to side. Start now.” Commanded Carla.

Andy moved his hands to the back of Carla’s knees and started their upwards reach. Andy could feel the two thick tendons at the back of Carla’s knees under his hands. He continued moving his hands upwards as Carla’s legs got thicker and thicker and quickly became far wider than his hand. There was no way he could encompass all the beauty and power of Carla’s upper legs under his hands.

Andy continued until his hands were almost stretched out straight…he had reached the top of Carla’s leg, his thumbs just touching upon the bottom of the curve of Carla’s butt. Andy could hardly stand it. His erection was already screaming to explode and he hadn’t even been touched yet.

Carla made him wait. Little naked Andy was standing here, arms outstretched, shaking and unable to hide anything he was feeling. She knew he was dying with anticipation, but it was just so cute to watch him like this!

“What do you think about my legs?” Carla asked.

“They’re beautiful.” Andy said. “Tall, thick, shapely, powerful, strong…”

“Do they weight more than you?” Carla asked.

“Yes.” Said Andy. A single one of her legs likely weighed more than him, together they most certainly did. The tops of her legs were individually wider than he was.

“Now,” Said Carla. “You will move your hands up onto my butt. You will move them around my butt, feeling it through the genes.”

With nerouvness and excitement, Andy ran his hands higher and was now feeling Carla’s soft butt underneith her solid pants. It was expansive, stretching far more area than his hands could cover. His hands crossed seams of Carla’s pants and over back pockets as they warmed up with friction at contact with the pants.

Carla was smiling. Andy’s face was lighting up with awe and she was sure he was appreciating her. “Can you grasp a single cheek with your hands?” Carla asked.

Andy tried. “No.” He said.

“Why?” Asked Carla.

“Because they are too big.” Andy said.

“Right.” Carla said. “Now, You will run your hands across my waistline to my hip bone. Do it slowly.”

Andy did so. His hands ran slowly along her waste, bumping over every belt loop until his hands came upon the large, rock hard hip bones on either side of her.

“Now.” Carla said. “I want you to bring your hands to the center of my waist and lower them so that they are on top of my crotch.”

Andy shivered. He was letting him put his hands there! He could hardly keep his trembling down as his hands came forward and down to be placed over Carla’s crotch. He could feel the mound through the jeans and he could swear he felt it swell a little.

“Do you know what’s under there?” Carla asked.

Andy remembered very well from last night. Of course, everything was going to be much bigger now. “Your privates.” Andy said.

“Can you name a few of the things found down there?” Carla asked.

“Vulva, clitoris, vagina, labia,” Andy said.

“Collectively, are these things bigger than you?” Carla asked.

“No.” Andy said.

“That’s true,” Carla said. “But do you understand what happens to them is more important than what happens to your entire body?”

“Yes.” Said Andy.

“And how much larger are these parts than those of women you have been with?” Asked Carla.

“Very much larger.” Said Andy.

“So does that mean they will require much more attention and care than those of an ordinary woman?”

“Yes.” Said Andy.

“Are you ready to dedicate yourself to the service of those parts?” Carla asked.

“Yes!” Said Andy.

“Are you ready to put aside your personal desires, interests, and needs and become a servent of those parts?”

“Yes!” Said Andy.

“Do you swear to it?” Demanded Carla.

“I swear to it!” Andy shouted.

“Very good.” Said Carla. “Your service will begin immediately. Unbutton my pants and unzip my fly.”

It was finally time. With trembling hands Andy found Carla’s button. Like everything else about her person it was expanded to larger-than-life proportions. It was hard to unbutton it, seeing that it was facing him, as high as he was, and very large. He managed to succeed, however, and the center of Carla’s pants sagged a little.

Now it was time to unzip her fly. Andy reached under the button and found the zipper, which was the size of a jacket zipper, and pulled it down slowly. It made a soft zipping noise as it lowered. The fly was now all the way down and the two parts of her pants seperated a little at the top revealing the deep red panties she was wearing underneith.

Transfixed, Andy watched as Carla completed the job herself. She put her thumbs into her pants and pushed them down her legs to the ground. She stepped out of them, her large bare legs almost touching Andy as she stepped. Her pants now off she pushed them behind her with her foot.

Now Carla’s long, smooth legs were present in all their glory, fully as tall as Andy. The deep red panties Carla wore barely concieled anything. The shape of the outer folds of her pussy were clearly visible in the fabric as they pressed up against it in their inflamed excitement. Again Andy found himself amazed by the sheer scale of it.

Finally Carla made the next move. With almost agonising slowness she grabbed the staps of her panties and pulled downward. Now in front of Andy’s face appeared Carla’s large, soaking wet vulva. It was simply huge, a creature of its own, covered in hair and sticky secretions from its obvious arousal. Andy was in awe of it. It was calling out to him, sending messages to all his male sences to go forward and become lost in it, but he knew he must wait for the word from Carla.

Carla pulled her panties all the way off and pushed them next to her pants with her foot. She now stood still in front of Andy, her vulva pulsading with arousal. Andy could only stare at it, hungrilly.

“How big is it?” Asked Carla.

“Very big.” Andy said.

“How wet is it?” Asked Carla.

“Very wet.” Said Andy.

“Is it the object to which you plead servitude?” Carla asked.

“Yes.” Said Andy.

“Does that make it your master?” Carla asked.

“Yes.” Said Andy.

“How strong is the smell your master is giving off?” Carla said.

“Very strong.” Said Andy. The smell of Carla’s vulva was so strong he nearly couldn’t breathe.

“Your master is hungry for you, Andy.” Carla said. “Go ahead and eat it.”

After so long of waiting, Andy moved forward plunging his head into Carla’s vulva. He instantly felt her secretions running down his face and he opened his mouth to taste it. Carla’s juices filled his mouth and spilled out onto his shoulders and down his body. Standing up, he was the perfect height for the job.

Andy began to suck and to lick with his tounge. He tried to bring as much of her as he could into his mouth but it was still only a small part. He continued to lick and suck and rotate his face from side to side, feeling  waves of pleasure coming from Carla in all directions.

Andy felt Carla’s hand grip him hard in the back of the head and push him further into her groin. He was pressed in so far that parts of her vulva fell around his face, pubes tickelling his neck and forhead. He could not hope to breathe—all he could do was lick and suck at the gigantic vulva, working as hard as he could to give the most pleasure possible to his master.

Carla’s legs moved closer together, squeezing Andy through their massive muscles and locking him into place. Between Carla’s legs and her hand there was abselutely no way Andy could move. He sucked and licked harder as Carla’s giant hand pushed his face even further into her.

Andy was getting short of breath and he was sure he was about to suffocate. He flailed his arms but Carla did not relent. She kept his face planted firmly in her crotch and he could do nothing but suck and lick. He sucked and licked as hard as he could, his body starting to tremble from lack of oxygen. He was starting to black out—he was sure he was going to faint—

At the last possible moment Andy felt a sharp pull on his head and his face came free of the vulva in a sucking pop. Carla held Andy’s head a few inches from her body to allow him to breathe. Andy desperately gasped for air, choaking on Carla’s cum that had built-up around his nose and mouth. He kept spitting up the liquid, and he finally felt he was getting some decent breaths when Carla pushed him back into her suffocating vulva.

Andy tried even harder, working Carla’s lips with his tounge as forcefully as he could. Carla’s glands kept producing juices and Andy ended up with even more of it in his mouth. Carla used her hand to turn Andy’s head back and forth, smearing it across her vulva and moaning with pleasure so strongly it vibrated throughout both their bodies.

It was coming again, Andy was running out of air! In his ecstacy he wanted to stay where he was as long as he could, but he knew he would suffocate before long. Carla’s labia filled his face and his hair and upper chest were now drenched with her cum; this combining with his lack of air a serving as a baptismal as a newly-born servent to Carla’s sex and desires.

Andy was beginning to loose awareness, sensing nothing but the pressure, wetness, and ecstasy that surrounded him. But mere seconds before he would have blacked out Carla pulled his face out again. This time her legs released him too, and in his oxygen-starved state he stumbled backwards and landed on his butt, gasping for air.

Andy desperately tried to wipe the sticky cum away from his eyes so he could see. The substance was everywhere in great quantities and it didn’t seem easy to move. He managed to clear his eyes and breathing passageway, gasping for air as he looked up at giantess Carla, who towered over him half-naked and smiling in pleasure and arousal.

“That was a good start, little acolyte.” Carla said to the still-panting Andy, “But I’m afraid we’re just getting started!” Without any warning Carla bent down and grabbed Andy’s legs just above the ankles. He had just a moment to brace himself before he was lifted up in the air feet first.

Andy was hanging upside-down in the dark unable to see what was going on. Carla rotated him so that he was looking at her. Carla held him out from her as far and high as she could reach. Andy’s head hung about level with her breasts, which were still concealed in her black shirt. He could see Carla’s face upside-down and she was smiling at him.

Abruptly Carla lowered Andy down towards her feet. Andy thought his head was going to smack the floor and cried out in surprise. But Carla stopped his fall when he was inches from the ground and left his head suspended between her ankles. Slowly she raised him up and he was treated to a view of her splended bare legs as she raised him ever closer to her vulva again.

She paused raising him just inches below it. He could smell it hang just inches above him, pulsating in anticipation of another round. Andy felt another drop of cum fall onto his already soaked neck. At this point Carla shifted her hands so that she only needed one hand to hold up both of Andy’s ankles. He was astonished that she could do that. Her other hand, now freed, came up under Andy’s head and pushed him once again into her vulva.

Andy had never felt less in-control than he was at this moment; hanging upside down feet above the ground with his face being pressed into an enormous female sex. He was completely at Carla’s mercy and had no choice but to act out her every whim. He started to suck and lick again but this time Carla did more than just hold him in. With her hand that was holding his feet she began to raise and lower Andy so that his face smeared back and forth across Carla’s vulva. Carla moaned in pleasure.

Andy tried to reach out and grab onto Carla’s legs to stabilize himself but was unable to get a firm grip. The panic added to his high as he continued to have his face dragged backwards and forwards across Carla’s underside. If he tried he was able to get gasps of air here and there. His mind was overwhelmed with the fact that at this moment he was less of a sex partner than he was a large masturbation device.

Carla used Andy in this way for a couple of minutes, basking in the experience and the pleasure it brought her. Finally she brought Andy out to hang out a ways from her body. Carla had to smile at the little man, an overwhelmed and dazed look on a face that was completely covered in her own secretions. She loved what she was doing to Andy, and she knew that Andy loved it too.

Carla put her other hand on Andy’s back and laid him out on the bed. The soft cover was a welcome relife to Andy’s aching body. He lay there, breathing hard and trying to recuperate, for he didn’t know how long it would be before Carla took him again.

Andy could make out Carla standing next to the bed, smiling down at him. While he watched she grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it cleanly up and over her head. Andy was treated to a view of Carla’s stomach and her breasts sitting invitingly in her bra. Carla then reached behind her and undid her bra, pulling it off of her breasts and tossing it aside. Her breasts now hung supple and full on her chests, massive orbs of flesh that were so inviting to the little worn Andy.

Carla climbed on the bed, her weight weighing down the end by Andy’s feet. She adoped a crawling posture and crawled forward so that her chest area was over Andy. Her knees were on either side of Andy’s feet and her hands were just above her head. Andy fit completely into that rectangle of space under her body. Her breasts were hanging down towards him not even an arm’s reach away. The smell of Carla’s skin was everywhere.

“You may have regressed in size,” Said Carla as Andy continued to stare at those breasts, “But you have not regressed in mind. You still hold your individual identity and desires. You must rid yourself of these things if you are to become a truly perfect servent. Do you understand?”

“Yes!” Said Andy.

“You only exist as a servent to me.” Said Carla. “Your only desire is to pleasure me and make me happy.”

“I only exist for you!” Shouted Andy.

“What is my name?” Carla asked.

“Carla!” Shouted Andy. Abruptly Carla lowered herself down. Her breast came down onto Andy’s face, covering it like a soft warm cushion. Enough of her weight was on it that he couldn’t move, the breast dominated his face with it’s firm softness. Andy put his hand on it, squeesing it, revelling in it. He found the nipple and directed it towards his mouth, but right before he could put his lips on it Carla raised herself again.

“What’s my name?” Carla again asked.

“Carla!” Shouted Andy in desperation, begging for the breast to come back.

“And who are you?” Carla asked.

“A servent to Carla!” Andy shouted. Carla lowered herself down again. Andy found her large hardened nipple and closed his mouth around it. Sucking on her nipple gave him a deep feeling of belonging, of depenence, of connection. Her nipple emitted a kind of warmpth that spread to his whole body.

Andy felt one of Carla’s hands sneek under his lower backside. A moment later Carla was sitting up, taking Andy along with him. She was now sitting, cradelling Andy’s back in one of her ams. Andy’s mouth never left Carla’s nipple and he continued sucking, his eyes closed and his face content. It was so cute.

‘That’s right,” Carla said to the placid Andy, “Let my warmth spread to you. Let you be filled by me, in body mind and soul. Become a part of me, an extended piece of me. Become my fifth limb.”

Andy’s hand was on Carla’s breast as he sucked harder and harder. Carla rocked him gently back and forth, encouraging Andy into a blissful state. Andy’s sucking continued but started to drop off as Andy moved away from conciousness. Carla was not ready to let Andy fall asleep, however, and with a jolt tore him away from her warm protective body. Andy’s eyes opened and he looked with worry at Carla.

“Your master is not yet satisfied.” Said Carla, spreading her legs to show her still-soaking cunt. “Get down there and hurry. It doesn’t like waiting for you.”

Andy quickly scrambled to get down to that sacred spot between Carla’s legs. Carla laid back and spread out, allowing her vulva to expand to it’s fullest extent. Andy got his face and both his hands back into it. He worked hard, sucking, licking, even chewing at it as he kneded the outer walls with his hands. His body was framed by Carla’s legs, which were like low flesh walls surrounding him. In front of him was the rest of Carla’s body, out of reach to him. Carla was gasping in pleasure, sending new waves of liquid to cover Andy’s face.

“Get inside of me!” Carla said. “Be quick!”

Filled with a feaverish excitement, Andy pulled himself forward to mount Carla. Her middle was very high and he felt himself more bent than usual. He stopped when his penis was over her vagina. He felt woefully insufficient, but he plunged himself into her.

The opening was much wider and easy to get into than he remembered. The walls of her pussy were almost loose around his penis. He pumped up and down, the friction created minimal but enough to increase his arousal even more beyond his heightened state.

Andy thought of the oddness of the situation. He usually completely covered the girl he was having sex with. This time though his feet only came down to her knees and his head only came a few inches below her breasts, and he was nowhere near as wide as her. It just struck him again how utterly huge Carla was.

Andy continued pumping up and down. He reached forward and grabbed Carla’s breasts with his hands, and rubbed and pulled at them while he continued pumping. Carla made noises of satisfaction, but there was something lacking in their strength. But Andy pumped on, sweating with the effort. He was becoming more and more aroused, and he was almost ready to come!

“No!” Said Carla, abruptly, gripping his butt cheaks and pulling him out. “Your puny cock is insufficient to satisfy me! Get in there with your hands!”

Carla was a cruel mistress no dowbt, but Andy fully understood that his own sexual fulfillment was the least important part of the equation. He scooted further down on her and put his hand on her pussy. Finding the opening, he insterted three fingers and started pumping them back and forth. Carla started moaning again.

“Not enough!” Carla said. Andy pumped harder but it was not what she ment. Carla grabbed Andy’s hand around the wrist and forced it inside her—his whole hand up to his wrist.

Andy could not believe his entire hand was inside Carla’s pussy. The walls were tight around his hand and he could feel her cum running between his fingers and even under his fingernails. Using the full force of his arm he started pumping his hand in and out, in and out.

Carla exclaimed in excitement, moaning with pleasure and exstacy. Andy kept pumping his hand, using his fingers to rub the inner walls of Carla’s vagina as he went, increasing her arousal further.

Andy decided to take yet another step and put his mouth down on her heaving clitorus. It was far from his hand and it was a clear open spot and a way for him to cause more excitement. He slipped his free hand under her, trying to get it around one of her butt cheeks but since she was so heavy he could only get it on the outside of one.

“Oh yes!” Shouted Carla. “Yes! Perfect!” He pumped harder and harder and Carla’s heaving got higher and higher until finally in one perfect burst she came, spraying Andy’s face and hands with a climactic splash of cum.

“Come up here!” Carla said to the panting Andy, who had taken his mouth of Carla’s clitorus. He withdrew his hand from her cunt and the other from her cheek, and pulled himself up on to her torsoe, his sill-raging erection rubbing along Carla’s skin as he made his way up to her face where she wanted to see him.

Andy was now lying out over Carla’s front, his feet just brushing her bush and his arms propping himself up on her breasts. He looked down at her overlarge face on which rested a contented smile.

“You have done very well as a servent.” Carla said. “I am very impressed with you.”

“Thank you.” Said Andy.

“Now, sit indian style on my chest.” Carla said. Andy obeyed, balancing himself on Carla’s soft, cusionlike breasts.

“All good deeds deserve rewards, and I’ve kept you in waiting long enough.” Carla said. Her right hand came out and grabbed onto Andy’s penis. He gasped in surprise and pleasure. Even fully erect it was narrower and shorter than even Carla’s pinky. Carla began to run her thumb and forefinger up and down Andy’s penis. Andy was already so close to exploding, and in barely ten seconds he came, spouting off into Carla’s hand. It was an intense orgasm and after it peaked he felt his body calming down.

Carla wiped her hand and smiled at Andy. Now that he had come he felt a great fatigue wash over him. He was completely exausted; it took all his energy to keep Carla satisfied. It was not an easy task being her servent.

“Now it is time to go to sleep.” Said Carla. “You are still my servent now, and you will still be my servent when we awake in the morning. Do you understand?”

“Yes.” Said Andy.

“If I told you to sleep with your head in my vulva, would you do it?” Carla asked.

“Yes.” Andy said.

“If I told you to sleep with your head on my ass, would you do it?” Carla asked.

“Yes.” Said Andy.

“If I told you to sleep under me with the entire weight of my body upon you, would you do it?” Carla asked.

“Yes.” Said Andy.

“But I’m not going to make you do any of those things.” Carla said. “You will sleep right here with your head on my chest, your body curled up on mine. Go ahead and get yourself comfertable.”

Andy stretched and lowered himself down onto Carla’s left breast, which was the softest and best pillow he had ever laid his head on. Carla’s body was his matress and it felt mighty nice under him. Carla’s chest moved up and down as she breathed.

“Good night.” Carla said.

“Good night.” Andy said.

Carla reached for the blanket and pulled it up to her neck. Now Andy was completely incased in a shell, a tiny tent that was heated by Carla’s immense body heat. With the skin, the heat, and the blanket, Andy felt like he was in a womb. The heat and the gentle rhythm of Carla’s breathing lured him off to sleep, and he drifted off with blissful fleeting thoughts floating around his mind.

 

End Notes:

With that, we are now about one-fifth of the way through this story! Stay tuned as the next day begins!

Chapter 11 by Benton
Author's Notes:

It's the morning of a new day!

The next morning, as usual, Paul was first to wake. What was unusual, though, was how he lied in bed for several minutes before getting up. He thought about going outside to do his daily exersizes, but he really didn’t think it was worth it. Expecially if little Marie came out to watch him—no, gigantic Marie, who he could picture kneeling over and watching the little man do pushups, exersizes that would help him none against any of the bigger people.

This was also compounded with the fact that the door had been shut by Vera last night to ensure Paul privacy. He liked that idea when Vera suggested it, but he now realised that he was dependent on Vera to come and open it again because he could not reach the doorknob on his own. He resented the dependency though he loved Vera. He decided to do his exersizes in private; at least that might help him get his mind off of things.

In another room Hailey and Jerry had also awaken. After another adventurous night they were ready to start the day a little early. They were pleased to find that no one else had entered the living room and they were able to have control over the TV, at least for a while.

A few minutes later Carla exited her room followed by Andy. Andy was still on cloud nine; after their amazing evening together he had slept on top of Carla, half-formed sensual dreams filling his night. He had only awaken when he felt Carla’s body stirr under him. He watched in awe as his giant lover had taken the covers off herself and stretched her magnificent arms.

“Remember this,” She has said as they were getting dressed. “Though you are still mine, you must act perfectly normal as if nothing was up. Remember to support me in any way you can durring the competition, but if you cause me another embarrassment I can easily turn you away. Understood?”

Andy understood all this and he felt he had a good handle on the situation. Just support Carla how he could, but be descrete about it. As Carla started on some knitting Andy decided to join Hailey and Jerry at the television.

Meanwhile, Marie was waking up as well. She was enjoying the prospect of a day, or at least half a day, of being the full-sized leader along Carla. She thought she might go chat with Carla, maybe do some leadership things, whatever those were, and play with some of the cute little people. But then she started to think of Dale.

Marie walked to Dale’s door and knocked gently. “Dale, are you awake?” She asked sweetly.

“Yes,” Said a very faint voice from the room.

“May I come in?” Marie asked.

“Sure.” Dale said. Marie opened the door gently and entered. Dale was lying in the center of his bed, the lump of his body only taking up a very small amount of space under the blankets. He was looking at Marie with a mixed expression: he was happy to see her, but still very worried about the day.

“How did you sleep?” Marie said, sitting on the edge of the bed and causing it to lean at her.

“Pretty well,” Dale said.

“Any bad dreams?” Marie asked.

“A few.” Dale said. “Just a few. Just—vauge things, but I kept dreaming about this place.”

“So you’re still pretty nervous?” Marie asked, reaching out a hand to comfort him.

“Yeah,” Said Dale, enjoying the feel of Marie’s torso-sized hand gently against him. “I’m still not sure I want to face it.”

“There’s a competition today,” Marie said. “Who knows, you might be growing!”

“I don’t know, I’ll probably end up nine inches tall.” Dale said gloomily.

“Don’t think that!” Said Marie. She put both hands under Dale and scooped him into her lap where she rocked him soothingly. “You have a good a chance as anybody in regaining size.”

“I hope so.” Dale said.

“Do you know what you need?” Marie asked. “You need another bath. Can I bathe you?”

Dale was uncertian. Marie’s expanse of naked flesh was overwhelming enough when she was twice his height, but at four times it would be even moreso. However, he felt him self saying, “Okay.”

“Excellent.” Marie said. She propped Dale up against her shoulder as if she was carrying a baby and stood up. She found a clean towel and threw it over the same shoulder so that it obscured Dale from view. She walked to the bathroom, closed and locked the door, and put Dale on the ground.

“Take off your clothes.” Said Marie. “I’ll get the water running.”

This time Dale didn’t hesitate. As Marie turned on the water and adjusted the temperature Dale removed his pajama shirt and pants and left them on the ground. Marie followed by taking off her own pajamas, leaving them in a large pile next to Dale. Now that Marie was naked and four times his height it was all Dale could do to stare in awe. Where there had once been a cute little girl there was now a strong, powerful womanly figure. If possible, she seemed even more attractive now than she had been yesterday.

“Come on,” Said Marie as she bent to pick up Dale. She put him against her shoulder, Dale feeling the gentle pressure of Marie’s left breast over most of the lower half of his body. His body screamed with sensation.

Marie stepped effortlessly over the lip of the tub and settled down into the rising water. She sat in a leaning position against the tub’s back and cradled Dale like a baby across her chest. Dale relished in the warmth and the touch, soaking it in. Marie watched over him like a child, smiling as he entered this relaxed state.

Dale nuzzled his head against Marie’s left breast, his mouth coming closer and closer to her nipple. Marie helped shift him in that direction and said, “Go ahead and suck it. It’ll make you feel better.”

Dale hesitated for a moment but Marie pushed his face in gently. Slowly, Dale started sucking on the overlarge nipple. It was as wide as his hand and the point extended a couple of inches. It gave way gently under Dale’s mouth’s pressure but as Marie began to get aroused it became harder and pushed back. Dale sucked harder and harder and he could feel Marie’s body churn from the arousal.

Marie leaned back her head and closed her eyes enjoying the sensation. She breathed in and out heavily as she let the gental pleasure wash over her. The sucking continued for several minutes until Dale finally stopped.

“Marie?” Dale asked, his voice soft and mumbled.

“Yes, honey?” Marie asked.

“Why do you innnuh—insist on infantisi—infa—infantilizing me?” Dale asked, having trouble forming words in his relaxed state.

“I just want to help you in any way I can.” Marie said. “Believe me, you need all the help you can get. Come on, it’s time to get you clean.”

Marie abuptly lifted Dale up and dunked him in the water between her legs. Although the water was warm the shock of the movement woke Dale up. The water was perhaps two or three feet high to him which was more than enough to make him totally submerged.

Marie brought Dale up to get his breath for a few moments and then submerged him again, thuroughly enjoying herself. Bringing him up again she sat him on her leg and lathered her hands up with the bar of soap.

Dale’s body had much less surface area today than yesterday, at least in Marie’s perspective, and it took a very short time to cover all his surfaces with soap. Even Dale’s legs were barely thicker than Marie’s fingers. Within a few minutes Marie was dunking Dale into the water again to get the soap off.

“That was easy,” Marie said, placing Dale in a sitting position in the water, which now came up to his shoulders. “Let’s kick back and relax for a second.”

Marie slid forward to lie down in the tub. Her crotch hit Dale in the back as it came forward and caused him to fall backwards over it. Marie’s enormous displacement caused the water level to rise several inches and triggered a wave which bounced against the far side of the tub, raced back, and sent a surge of water over Dale’s astonished face.

Dale sputtered and shook the water out of his face stunned over what had just happened. He could feel pubes against the small of his back and he swore he could also feel parts of the very outer folds of her pussy. Embarrassed, Dale tried to scoot himself forward and ended up pushing off Marie’s pubic bone. He slid forwards into the water that was now well over three feet high to his perspective, his head not entirely clearing the crotch and causing him to get a strong wiff of her actively producing glands.

Dale clammered sideways onto Marie’s leg as Marie laughed out loud. “You’re funny,” She said. Dale leaned against Marie’s leg attempting to catch his breath.

“Come up here,” Said Marie, patting her chest right below her chin. “You can walk right on my body, it won’t hurt me.” It was true. At his present size, Dale barely weighed three pounds.

Dale climbed up on Marie’s leg, which was twice as wide as him and almost half as thick as he was tall. Balancing himself on the shifting flesh he slowly began to walk up her body. He could feel her long and powerful muscles under his feet. He stepped carefully over Marie’s hip bone and made his way over her squishy stomach, which gave way under his feet.

Because of the way Marie was reclining she was bent a little at the ribs. Dale missed this and fell straight across Marie’s breast, his head landing just over her left shoulder. Marie exclaimed in surprise and then laughed, sending vibrations through Dale’s body.

Dale picked himself up into a crawling position and sat straddled across Marie’s breast looking into her face, which was inclined at a forty-five degree angle. He gazed at it. Her face was as long as his torso but much wider. Her gentle blue eyes were the size of his hands, and her smiling lips were the size of his head. They were not far from him and he could not stop stairing at those lips. He leaned closer and closer.

And then he planted a kiss on Marie’s lips. It wasn’t a big kiss, to Marie it was just a little prick. Marie smiled and giggled softly. Dale kissed her again. Marie gave Dale the smallest peck she could muster which still covered half Dale’s face. Dale continued to kiss Marie. Each kiss did not cover much area so he kissed around trying to cover every part at least once.

Marie brought her hand around behind Dale’s head. She puckered her lips and with two fingers pushed Dale’s head into it. Marie’s soft wet lips covered Dale’s face as she sucked on it gently. Dale kissed her as widely as he could and used his tounge, hoping it would make some impression.

Marie’s tounge came out from her mouth, dancing first along Dale’s lips then across the rest of his face. Marie’s tounge was too big to enter Dale’s mouth and Dale’s tounge was too small to penetrate far into hers, though he did get as far as her front teeth, which as long and wide as they were were quite scary.

Dale and Marie resigned themselves to the fact that they could not kiss properly at this size differential, but that did not stop the making out. Marie kiseed Dale several more times across the face, then gave him a kiss across the entire front of his neck. She kissed him several times on the chest and a few on the back. Then she hugged him tight across her breast, which was just above the water line.

After a few minutes of blissful relaxation Marie said, “Well, it’s about time we wrap this up then.” She sat up causing Dale’s body to slide off and into the water. Marie stood up, causing the water level to drop several inches. Water cascaded down from Marie’s body onto Dale and all around him for a couple of seconds. Marie stepped around Dale, causing the water to swirl, and opened the drain.

As the water level started to drop, Marie turned on the shower. Water shot everywhere as Marie washed the soapy bath water off of her. Dale stood under her, catching water droplets that came off her body as if they were rain from an angel.

Marie proceeded to shampoo her hair, Dale below trying to avoid getting the falling suds in his eyes. She lifted Dale up and proceeded to shampoo his hair too for him, only needing one arm. After they were both shampooed Marie rinsed it out of both of their heads. Finally free of suds, Marie turned off the water and just held Dale for a minute as the water dripped off of them.

Marie dried herself off and did a quick towling of Dale. Marie then picked up Dale and pressed him against her middle, his head at the bottom of her breasts and his feet just below her crotch. Holding him with one hand she placed the towl around herself, pinning Dale to her body.

“I’m conceiling you.” Marie said. “So nobody suspects anything.”

Making sure the towel was secure, Marie opened the door and walked out down the hall and to Dale’s room. Closing his door she placed him down onto the bed.

“There you are.” Marie said. “Just get dressed and come out in a few minutes.”

Dale looked up at the girl he now loved, wanting to say something. “Marie,” He said at last. “You’ve been…so kind to me. What can I ever do to repay you?”

Marie smiled down at Dale. “Don’t worry about it.” Marie said. “I don’t need repayment for doing what I know is right.” Marie leaned down and gave Dale a kiss on the cheek. She then re-fastened the towel around herself and left Dale’s room to get changed in her own.

Elsewhere in the house Vera was the final person to wake up. For the first time since she arrived here Vera had gotten a decent night sleep. She was finally coming to terms with the sizechanging. It still wasn’t something she would like to do if she had the choice, but at least it was now something she could live with.

Vera heard sounds of activity elsewhere in the house, and thought it more than likely Paul was awake. She got out of bed and did a few morning stretches, then made her way over to Paul’s room.

She opened Paul’s door and found the little man doing pushups on the floor. Paul looked over to see her enter. Startled, perhaps not expecting a giantess to walk into the room, Paul jumped and went into a clumsy roll. He gained a hold on himself, reminding himself that it was just Vera.

“Hi.” Paul said.

“Good morning.” Vera said. “Did you sleep well?”

“Yeah,” Said Paul, unconvincingly.

“How are you doing today?” Vera said, taking a few steps closer to Paul but stopped short of actually touching him. Paul was still kind of nervous about that kind of thing.

“Alright.” Paul said. “I just keep reminding myself that I just have to hold it together. This can’t go on for longer than another week, and I might not be the smallest one all that time.”

“Well, at least you’re thinking the right way.” Said Vera. “Not like Dale, who’s self-destructing.”

Vera knew that comparing Paul favorably to Dale would cheer him up, and sure enough Paul’s face lit up.

“Yeah,” Paul said. “He’s pathetic.”

“Well, let’s not hold ourselves in too long.” Vera said. “We don’t want them to think they’re hiding.”

Paul nodded. Vera seemed to be taking the lead in their quasi-relationship because of both her larger sized and her increased comfort with shrinking. Paul knew he needed to get back on even footing or Vera would start to loose interest, no matter what she said to the contrary. This involved getting them both the same size, prefferably a larger size.

“See you in a little bit.” Vera said, leaving Paul’s room and heading off for the living room.

In the living room, Hailey and Jerry were playfully annoying Andy, trying to find out why he had such a happy look on his face.

“It’s not your birthday is it?” Hailey joked. Jerry chuckled.

“No,” Andy said, unable to keep the smile from his face.

“Won the lottery?” Jerry asked.

“No!” Andy couldn’t keep himself from laughing. “I’m not telling you!”

“Oh sure,” Hailey said. “Like it’s a real secret.”

“Yeah,” Jerry said. “Your face is an open book, my friend.”

“Okay, fine, so you know what it is.” Andy said. “Just try to, you know, not make a big deal out of it.”

“Oh we won’t.” Said Hailey, now smiling.

In the kitchen, Andy’s reason for being so happy was preparing brunch for the household. She decided on blueberry pancakes, something which with that you could never go wrong. She stroked the batter and hummed a little, reflecting on the adventure that had been last night.

Marie emerged from the hall fully dressed, her hair still a little wet from the shower. Like Andy she also had a big smile on her face. She walked over to Carla and said, “Good morning.”

“Hi!” Said Carla, smiling slyly upon observing Marie’s expression. “Having a good morning, are you?”

“Yeah,” Said Marie, contentedly.

“Who did you go to the shower with?” Carla asked. “Dale?”

“Yeah,” Marie said again, smiling a little guiltily now.

“The wet hair plus smiling expression gives it away.” Carla said.

“He really isn’t that bad,” Said Marie.

“I guess,” Said Carla. She lowered her voice again before saying, “You know we can’t help him, right?”

“I know,” Said Marie, a bit of a whine to her voice. “I just wanted to make him feel better, you know?”

“Oh, there’s nothing wrong with that,” Said Carla, pouring pancake batter onto the warmer creating a sizzling sound. Marie didn’t think the tone of her voice was very convincing.

“Do you want me to get the table?” Marie asked.

“Sure, go ahead.” Carla said.

Vera, Paul, and Dale all emerged from their rooms one after another in the next few minutes. The six smaller people sat and talked for a few minutes, but it was not long before Carla announced brunch. They sat around the table, Dale on Marie’s lap and Jerry on Hailey’s lap. Paul hesitated quite a bit before getting onto Vera’s lap. He didn’t really like being put in the immasculating position but then again he wanted to reach his food.

After brunch Carla and Marie teamed up to do the dishes in record time. There were still a few hours before three, and Carla thought of a suggestion to pass the time.

“Who wants to play big-person small-person soccer?” She asked.

“Me!” Said Marie.

“I’ll do it!” Said Andy delightedly.

“Why not!” Ventured Vera.

“Well, let’s head outside.” Carla said. The four of them went out and decided to play a shoulder-riding game. Andy rode on Carla’s shoulders and Vera rode on Marie’s. The full-sized girls each tried to get the ball past each other, their riders whooping for joy as they got tossed around. After a while they switched partners, Andy excited about having physical contact with another giantess.

Back in the house, Hailey was feeling a sence of power being a half-sized person amoung three quarter-sized people. She sat with Jerry and Paul talking; Dale was still keeping himself a good distance from her. But after a few minutes Hailey convinced Jerry that they needed to go wash up, and now Paul and Dale were alone in the main part of the house.

Dispite not being able to reach the three-foot counters, let alone see over them, Dale was starting to feel on top of the world. He felt as though Marie’s energy was pumping through him, sustaining him. Dale was once again starting to feel like the big football player who could boss others around, like the coach who could inspire his team to victory.

Dale was well aware of the fact that it was just Paul and him in the house at the moment, discounting the bathroom (Dale was right in assuming Hailey and Jerry were trying to follow his and Marie’s example). He knew that Paul was no longer a giant; they were on equal footing. He decided he would confront Paul now. It was a good of a time as he was going to get.

Paul was sitting on the floor in the living room. He was trying to gather his thoughts now that he was alone and there was no interferance from any larger people. He was just about to get up to stretch when he heard a voice from behind say, “Not so tough now, huh?”

Paul stood up and spun around. There was Dale, arrogent and smug as Paul had ever seen him, standing an arm’s length away and looking at Paul with an expression that reaked of payback.

“Hey, fuck off.” Paul said, waving his arm at Dale. He started to turn around but Dale persisted.

“’Hey, fuck off’? Is that they best you can do?” Dale sneered. “Not so confident now that we’re the same size, are you?”

“Don’t make me laugh.” Said Paul. Dale might be a football coach but Paul was ex-military.

“Yeah, I’m sure you don’t want to start anything without big strong Vera here to protect you.” Said Dale.

This set Paul off. “You want a piece of me?” He shouted, taking up a fighting stance. “Come and try.”

Dale swung at Paul but Paul dodged it and punched Dale one good in the cheek. Dale recoiled but recovered quickly. He feinted, causing Paul to dodge in such a way that opened him up for a blow. Dale got him good in the mouth.

Both men leaned in at each other, each waiting for the other to make a move. They made several false starts, trying to tempt each other. Then Dale lunged at Paul. Both men started hitting and kicking at each other, dignity forgotten and hate the only thing on each of their minds.

“AAAHHH!!!!” An unaturally loud scream peirced the commotion and caused both men to stop and look over at the door. In the doorway stood Marie, just having stepped in to use the bathroom. She was staring at the two of them with a look of utmost shock and revolsion on her face.

What the hell were you thiniking?” Marie screamed as she ran over to them. Before they could react Marie had picked both of them up by the waste, sat down, and placed them roughly face-down across her knee.

Holding them down firmly with her left arm, she raised her right hand and let it down on both men’s bottoms at once in a strong hearty smack.

“Aahh!” Shouted both men in unison.

“What the hell were you doing, fighting like that?” Marie demanded.

Smack (“aahh!!”)

“We can’t have that kind of behaviour around here!”

Smack (“aahh!!”)

“You’re grown men, you’re supposed to act like it!”

Smack (“aahh!!”)

“You’re both little better than animals.”

Smack (“aahh!!”)

“All I can say is thank God you two aren’t full-sized.”

Smack (“aahh!!”)

Smack (“aahh!!”)

Smack (“aahh!!”)

The spanking finally stopped and Marie slowly released her left arm. The two men looked up, dazed and moaing in pain.

“I really hope you learned your lesson.” Marie said. Her voice was starting to choke up a little. “I am really, really discusted with the both of you.”

Marie stood up, causing both of the men to fall off her knees into a heap on the ground. They scrambled back, away from her and from each other, and looked up at the collosal figure. A tear was welling in Marie’s eyes. Paul cast a fearful look at Marie, then Dale, then quickly made his way out of the room.

The expression on Marie’s face made Dale’s heart break. He didn’t know what to do, what to say. “Marie-” He began.

“I expected better out of you.” Marie said, her voice dripping with anger and hurt. She stepped over Dale’s sitting form and marched away. Dale was left there, all alone on the floor. He had never felt so bad durring the course of the game as he did in this moment. He had let Marie down terribly, and he didn’t know if she would ever want him back.

Outside, Carla, Andy, and Vera were casually kicking the ball around to each other. It was a good way to pass time and to releave stress and take their minds off the upcomming competition. Vera didn’t mind playing with the three members of the Carla alliance—whatever their rivalries they were all people and she was sure tensions between them were not more than superficial.

The door opened and Marie returned to the yard. There were tears coming from her eyes and she was sniffing softly. The others stopped playing ball and came over to her.

“What’s wrong?” Carla asked, putting her arm around Marie.

“I just had to break up a fight between Dale and Paul,” Marie said, her voice cracking. Vera’s mouth dropped open in shock.

“Who started it?” Vera asked.

“I don’t know, it was already happening when I went in.” Marie said. “It was just—awful.”

“What were they fighting about?” Andy asked.

“I don’t know.” Marie said, shaking her head.

“They’re brutes.” Carla said. “Trying to show off to each other and it got out of hand, probably. Really silly now that they only come up to my knee.”

“Were they hurt?” Vera asked.

“It didn’t look like it,” Said Marie. Her face broke into her smile. “At least until I got there?”

“You smacked them?” Carla asked, a smile coming to her face as well.

“Right across the backside.” Marie said.

“Good, that’ll show them.” Said Carla.

Vera was still not so happy. “I’m going to talk to Paul,” She said, leaving the scene, “See you at the competition.”

“Bye,” Said Andy. As he heard the door close, he looked up at the two giantesses. Andy couldn’t care less what Paul and Dale did; if they were making an ass out of themselves the more the better.

“Well,” Carla said. “As long as we’re all here, let’s talk strategy.” Carla and Marie sat down on the ground, making their heads level with Andy. He hardly needed to sit but he did anyway.

“If we’re assuming this is the game show, then most people won’t change sizes that much.” Carla said. “But it might come down to you and me vying for full-sized, Marie, so we’re just going to say may the best girl win.”

Marie didn’t say anything, just sniffled a few times.

“What’s wrong?” Carla asked. “Still upset about the fight?”

“I was really starting to like Dale,” Marie said. “I really feel he stabbed me in the back. And I never thought Paul was that type.”

Carla sighed. “Yeah, they’re not impressing anyone, that’s for sure,” She said. “At least you’re not going to want to help them now, are you?” Marie shook her head.

“Good,” Carla said. “Anyway, we might have to take votes helping or hurting people of certain sizes. So we should decide one person to help and one person to hurt from each size bracket. Who should we help from the quarter-size group?”

“Jerry,” Marie said, instantly.

“Yeah, good idea.” Carla said. “Do you agree, Andy?”

“Yes,” Said Andy.

“And who do we help from half-sized?” Carla asked.

“Well it’s going to be Andy, isn’t it?” Marie said, as if it was obvious. Carla and Andy suddenly went silent, looking at each other.

“Marie,” Carla said. “You have to remember this: Andy’s not in it to win anymore.”

“Really?” Asked Marie, astonished.

“Mmm, yeah,” Andy said, a little hesitantly. “Just don’t—tell anyone else, okay?”

“So, it’s either Hailey or Vera, then?” Marie said, still a little confused.

“Let’s make it Hailey.” Carla said. “I don’t think she’s much of a threat. She was fine when she was big before. She won’t support Paul and she doesn’t like Dale anymore.”

“Okay,” Marie said. “But—what about between us?”

The three of them looked between each other uncomfertably for a while before Carla finally said, “Well, we’ll just have to let the best girl win.”

 

Vera entered the house and walked straight for Paul’s room. She saw Dale sitting on the floor of the living room out of the corner of her eye, but she paid him no mind as he flinched at the sight of her. She walked straight through and pushed Paul’s ajar door open, not even bothering to nock.

Paul was sitting on the floor staring at the ground. The look on his face was one of uncharictaristic fright and fatiuge. Vera was happy to see that he was unhurt save for a few bruises. Paul looked as Vera entered, a mixed expression of dread and relife on his face.

“What was that fight all about?” Vera asked.

“Oh, it…it was nothing,” Paul said, looking away.

“No it wasn’t!” Vera said. “What happened?”

“Dale just decided to pick a fight with me.” Paul said. “Little prick. I guess he just wanted to face me alone.”

“But you didn’t just walk away?” Vera said.

“I snapped.” Paul said. “I shouldn’t have, but I did.”

“Marie had to break you up,” Vera said. “Did she hit you very hard?”

“Pretty hard.” Paul said, still rubbing his backside.

“You better not do this again,” Said Vera. “You’re already embarrassing yourself and me. I want you to be my size, Paul! Don’t throw it away on some stupid vengance fight with Dale.”

“I won’t fight him again, I promise.” Paul said.

 

End Notes:

Next chapter: competition time!

Chapter 12 by Benton
Author's Notes:

The competition contains a game show of sorts, and I warn you in advance that some of the questions are dumb/nonsensical. (The story originally took place in a fictional country, therefore there are still held-over nonsensical references)

Three o’clock arrived sooner than anyone expected. Carla, Marie, and Andy continued to play and horse around outside, Andy hoping that their sizes would stay just as they were. Hailey and Jerry continued to hide away from everyone else, presumably trying new erotic adventures. Vera, Paul, and Dale all sat and waited individually, the fight still weighing hevily on their minds.

The three who had been outside came in for a breather, and were sitting on the couch when Betty knocked on the door. Marie, who was feeling a bit better now, lept up and opened the door.

“Hi,” Betty said with a smile, watching everone gather in front of her. “It’s time for today’s competition, which I am sure you have all been waiting for.”

“Oh, yes.” Dave muttered from below.

“Follow me, and you will soon see the kind of game we will be playing.” Betty said. The eight of them trailed behind her around the far side of the house and into an open clearing of grass. There they were met by what appeared to be the set of a game show.

On the left were three ordinary podiums, not unlike those seen in Jepordy and other question-answer games. Straight ahead in the back were four more podiums, but these were half-sized. Behind them was the shrinking booth, brought out from the compound. On the right side were four little quarter-sized podiums, no bigger than cereal boxes.

Right in front was Betty’s podium, a bit grander than the others. But the most interesting thing was right on top of it—a tiny little eighth-size podium. The contestants stared at it, wondering who would be using it in just minutes time.

“As you probably guessed, your success in this round will depend on your ability to answer questions.” Said Betty. “They will include questions about the house, questions about each other, and questions about the outside world.”

“To make it perfectly clear what the stakes are, I will tell you exactly how many people will be at each size by the end of the game.” Betty said. “Two of you will be half-sized. Four of you will be quarter-sized. One of you will become the single, full-sized king or queen of the house. And one of you shall be reduced to eighth-size; in other words, just about nine inches tall.”

All the contestants looked at each other. Not only was there a new smaller size bracket openining up, there would also be many fewer taller people! And only one person at full size—the power was intense to think about.

“You will now file behind the podiums apropriate to your size, and we will begin.” Betty instructed. They did as they were told; Carla and Marie moving to the left; Andy, Hailey, and Vera moving to the back; and Paul, Dale, and Jerry moving to the right. Betty got behind the grand podium and looked out over the contestants. She certianly liked this batch.

“Before we begin the actual game, we’re going to do something I like to call Trading Up, Trading Down.” Betty said. “A little size-shuffeling to start things off. Nothing big. Just one person from full-sized will be shrinking, one person from half-sized will be growing, and one more person from half-sized will be shrinking.”

Betty grinned as she watched the eight of them frantically try to decide what they were doing in their heads. She loved putting them through things like this…trying to outlast each other when most of them were eventually going to her at the end anyway. Everyone worked out that this would be a net loss of one half-size position and the net gain of one quarter-size position.

“What shall happen is those who decide the fate of those to change sizes will be the ones in the size bracket directly below.” Betty said. This brough astonished shifts in many of their faces. “So the half-sized people shall decide which full-sized person is shrunk, and the quarter-sized people shall decide the half-sized people that are to be enlarged and shrunk.”

Betty waited another moment as they all thought about this. “When I ask you, you will enter the name of the person you want to change.” She said. “Keep in mind that everyone will be able to see who you vote for, so be careful about it.” The players looked down at their podiums. Sure enough, there was a button for each of the eight contestants, plus buttons for colors, the numbers between one and six, a directional pad, and a larger buzzer for aswers.

“I will now ask the half-sized people to vote for the full-sized person they want to shrink.” Betty said. “Place your votes now.”

There were three chirping sounds in quick percession as Andy, Vera, and Hailey cast their votes.

“Let’s see.” Betty said. “Andy voted for Marie. Hailey voted for Carla. Vera also voted for Carla. Carla, please step into the booth for reduction to half size.”

Carla sighed and shrugged, knowing that this wasn’t anything smaller than she had experianced thus far. She gave Marie a hug and wished her luck then stepped into the machine. There was a flash, and a half-sized Carla moved to join the other half-sized people at the back.

“Okay,” Betty said. “Now the quarter-sized people will make their two votes. To make sure one vote doesn’t effect the other, I will ask you to vote for the half-sized person you want to enlarge first, then the half-sized person you want to shrink second. You may not pick Carla for either as she was full-sized just a second ago.”

There were six chirps as each of the three of them made their two choices.

“Okay, I’ll put the votes for enlarging up on the screen.” Betty said. “Dale votes to enlarge Vera. Jerry votes for Hailey, and Paul also votes for Vera.” Vera smiled widely. “Vera, to the machine if you will.”

Vera walked to the machine and let it enlarge her back to normal size. Stepping out of the machine she looked happily at the world around her, everything as it should be. Paul was absolutely miniscue now and Carla, whose shoulders she had just been riding on, was now the size of a small child. She moved to join Marie, who greeted her warmly.

“Alright,” Betty said. “Now for the votes for shrinking. Dale votes for Hailey. Jerry votes for Andy. Paul also votes for Andy.” It took a lot of effort for Andy not to smile. He would be smaller than Carla again! “To the machine, if you will.”

Andy walked into the machine and waited in anticipation for the shrinking to come. There was a flash of light and suddenly Andy found himself in a much larger world. The door opened and Andy walked, trembling, into the daylight.

Hailey and Carla looked down on him as he came out. They were both giantesses to his eye, but even they were shrunk. He looked over in awe to Betty, Marie, and Vera. They were truly awesome sights to behold.

Andy tried not to show any emotion as he joined the three other men who were well used to this size by now. Was it a coincidence that now all the guys were small as could be? It would just have to be seen.

“Now that everything is set, the game will begin.” Said Betty. “This game will have three rounds. Each round will be played amoung the people of a similar size, starting with the quarter-sized contestants. The winner of the first two rounds will move up and compete in the next. The winner of the final around will be the full-sized ruler.”

“We begin round one.” Betty said. “Andy, Dale, Jerry, and Paul, you will be asked a question in order. The first person to answer three correctly will be the winner. If more than one person answers three than there will be a tiebraking round.

The contestants looked stoicly forward.

“Andy, question one,” Said Betty. “What is the color of the rug in the first bathroom?"

Andy honestly didn’t remember. “Green?” He suggested.

“Blue. Sorry, no point.” Said Betty. “Dale. In the movie ‘The Dark Barge’, what does Captian James wear around his neck?”

“A silver medalion,” Answered Dale, confidently

“Very good,” Said Betty. “A point for you. Jerry. Which one of the group studied for a semester at a univerity in the NVB?”

“Carla.” Remembered Jerry. This had come up in conversation a few days previous.

“Correct,” Said Betty. “Paul. Who starred as Lady Red in the big-screen adaption of the classic play Marigold Lane.”

Paul racked his brain, but he failed to think of it. “Donna McLean.” He guessed randomly.

“Wrong, it was Lana Bovard.” Said Betty. “So far, Dale and Jerry each have a point, Andy and Paul have none. Okay, Andy. Which one of the group sustained an ankle injury from playing basketball in high school?”

Andy remembered the had been talking about this. “Vera?” He offered.

“No, sorry, it was Hailey.” Said Betty. “Okay, Dale. What is the next prime number after 89?”

Dale thought about it. He nearly said ninety-one, but caught himself at the last moment and said, “Ninety-seven.”

“Very good, another point for you.” Betty said. “Now Jerry. How many protons are in an atom of carbon?”

Jerry wasn’t very good with science, but he remembered this answer because of his favorite high school teacher: “Six.”

“Excellent, another point for you.” Betty said. “Paul. In the movie Island of Hell, who was the first person to die?”

It had been ages since Paul saw the movie. He had to make a guess. “Renee,” He said.

“Renee is correct!” Betty said, to Paul’s surprised delight, “You’ve earned another point. At this time, Dale and Jerry lead with two points, Paul trails with one, and Andy still has zero.”

Betty paused for a moment before starting up again. “Andy.” She said. “You’re going to have to get this one if you want a prayer of continuing. Tell me, who is the mayor of the City of Easthill?”

Andy knew this. He didn’t really want to enlarge but it wouldn’t be bad to at least get one point. “James Scraff.” He said.

“That is correct.” Betty said. “Take a point. Now Dale, if you answer this question you will be at the very least guarinteed a tiebreaking round to continue. Are you ready?”

“Yes,” Said Dale, building his confidence.

“Your question,” Betty said, “Who, in this group, used to volinteer as a pack leader in the Child Scouts of Dayview Nudist Territory?”

Dale thought he was probably the only one who knew this answer as it related very well with an experience he had with the person in question just yesterday. He could not bring himself to meet her eyes as he said it.

“Marie.” Dale said.

“You are correct!” Betty said. “That is your third point. Jerry, if you answer this question right, you will enter a tiebreaking round with Dale. If you do not answer it correctly, Dale will continue on to the half-sized round.”

“No pressure, huh?” Jerry said, smiling.

“None at all.” Betty said. “Okay: Which senator was indited last year on the charge of soliciting a bribe?”

Jerry knew this question as well. “Lauren Lumbourgh.”

“Very good.” Betty said. “Now it is between Dale and Jerry for the tiebreaker round.” Dale, dispite being in his depths of unhappiness over Marie, started to feel a little better; this was a real chance for him.

“Dale,” Betty said. “What is in the picture frame hanging on the right side of the kitchen in the house?”

Dale remembered this. “A basket of fruit.”

“Very good!” Betty said. “Jerry, if you answer this correctly, we will have to do the tiebreaker again, but if you fail to answer correctly, Dale will win this round.”

“Let’s do it!” Jerry said.

“Jerry,” Betty said. “How many drawers are located to the right of the washing machine in the kitchen?”

“Four.” Said Jerry. There was a pause.

“I’m sorry, the answer is five.” Betty said. “Dale is this round’s winner!”

Dale shot his fist in the air in celebration. Finally, he would not be one of the smallest ones on the show! Not only that, now he will be bigger than Paul!

“If you please, Dale, enter the booth to be enlarged to half-size.” Betty said. Dale didn’t need to be asked twice. With a kind of a strut, Dale entered the booth and waited for the light to activate. There was a flash, and now everything seemed just a little bit less scary.

Dale exited the booth and took his spot next to Hailey and Carla. He looked over to Andy, Jerry, and Paul, still small and standing over to his left. This was the first time that he saw people smaller than himself and he couldn’t help from smiling. Not only was he bigger than Paul, but Hailey was no longer a giantess.

“Now Carla, Dale, and Hailey will compete in round to determine who will get to face Marie and Vera in the final round.” Betty said. “The rules will be the same, except this time you must answer four questions correctly in order to move ahead. Are you ready?”

The three of them nodded their heads.

“Okay, Carla,” Said Betty. “First question. In the house, how many light fixtures are above the mirror in the first bathroom?”

Carla was usually good at this kind of thing, but this question missed her. “Six.” She said.

“No, the correct answer was four.” Betty said. “Onto Dale. How many protons are in the nucleus of silver?”

“Sixty?” Dale asked.

“No, the answer is forty-seven.” Said Betty. “Okay, Hailey. Who played Dr. Hunt in the pyschological thriller ‘Shadow Mountian’?”

“John Grey.” Answered Hailey immediately.

“Very good, a point for you.” Betty said. “Now Carla, in the house, what object is portrayed on the couch in a pattern?”

Carla thought about it. “Flowers.” She answered.

“Very good, a point.” Betty said. “Dale. Which one of the group used to own a small dog named Rover?”

Dale didn’t remember this. “Vera?” He suggested.

“No, it was Jerry.” Betty said. “Sorry, no points for you yet. Hailey, which one of the group has a small tatoo of a Mushroom Man on their lower back?”

“Vera,” Said Hailey, who remembered seeing it the other day when Vera was picking up something.

“Correct.” Betty said. “At this point in the round Hailey leads with two points, Carla with one, and Dale with none. Okay, next question for Carla. How many trees are in the yard surrounding the house?”

Carla counted them in her head. “Five.” She said.

“Correct.” Betty said. “Another point for you. Now Dale. Which one of the group has three older sisters and one younger brother?”

“Hailey,” Dale said. He only remembered this because she talked about it durring the brief time they were together at the beginning of the show.

“Right.” Betty said. “A first point for you. Now Hailey. How many towel racks are in the second bathroom?”

“Two,” Answered Hailey confidently.

“Correct,” Said Betty. “A third point for you. All you need to do is get another point on the next round and you will move ahead. Okay, Carla, your question. How many rose bushes are on the east end of the house?”

Carla tried to remember. It was difficult, they all grew in together. “Three?” She offered.

“I’m sorry, the answer was four.” Betty said. “Dale, your turn. Which one of the group here is an avid motercycle rider?”

Dale knew the anwer though he hated saying the name. “Paul,” He said.

“Correct,” Betty said. “Now Hailey, if you answer this question right, you will move ahead to the final round. Ready?”

“Yeah,” Said Hailey, taking a breath. Full-size was within her grasp. She could nearly feel it.

“Your question.” Betty said. “Which one of the group starred in their high school production of ‘Oliver’?”

“Jerry!” Exclaimed Hailey. She knew she had it. She couldn’t help from bouncing and clapping a little bit.

“You’ve done it!” Betty said. “You may now proceed to the shrinking booth to enlarge to full-sized.”

Almost giddy with joy, Hailey entered the booth. Dave watched her with a bit of fear, but reassured himself that there was only a one in three shot of her becoming the leader. Jerry didn’t know what to make of it, his giantess lover becoming bigger once again.

There was the customary flash of light and a full-sized Hailey emerged from the booth. She shreeked in joy as she looked down on all the shrunken people before her. Smile on her face, she moved over to join Marie and Vera at the full-sized booths. Both girls acknowledged the newcomer and prepared themselves for the battle.

“Congradulations to the three of you for making it this far,” Betty said to Marie, Vera, and Hailey. “But as you know only one of you can be the Queen. This round will decide which one of you will take on that roll. But the stakes are high. The first person to be eliminated from this round will be the person who is shrunk to one-eighth height.”

The three girls looked at each other in alarm. They might be the giantesses now, but at the end of the competition one of them would be a tiny little doll.

“The second runner-up will merely join her friends at quarter-sized.” Said Betty. This was a clear departure from the first season; in that game, two people had been reduced to eighth-height. Whoever suffered that fate this time had to do so alone.

“You will all start with six points.” Betty said. “If you answer a question correctly you will earn one point while your teemates will each loose a point. You will have the opertunity to steel from another player if they do not answer correctly. As you can obviously see the number of points will rapidly decrease. To make matters more difficult, each of the three current members of quarter-size will be able to knock a point off of a contestant of their choosing for whatever reason suits them.”

The quarter-sized men smiled in acknowlegement. At least they had some power to effect the outcome of this round. “Okay, quarter-sized people, place your vote now!” Said Betty. There were three chirps as three answers appeared on the screen.

“Andy votes for Vera,” Betty said.

“Jerry also votes for Vera,”

“Paul votes for Marie.” Betty concluded. None of the players tried to show their emotions. “Okay. That means that Hailey starts the game with six points, Marie with five, and Vera with four. One more thing: all the questions in this round will have to do with other players, so the more you’ve gotten to know them in the past few days the better your chances will be to come out ahead. Are you ready?”

All three girls nodded, but they were unable to hide their nerves.

“First question.” Betty said. “What is the name of the youth football team Dale coaches?”

Vera punched first. “The Hornets?” She offered.

“I’m sorry, but no. A point off for you.” Said Betty. Vera cursed under her breath. She could swear she heard Dale talking about them. “Any steals?”

Marie tapped her buzzer. “The Raiders.” She said.

“I’m sorry, you are also incorrect.” Betty said. “A point off for you as well. Hailey, do you know it?”

“The Vikings.” Said Hailey confidently with a little twist of a smile. She remembered distinctly her short relationship with Dale in which she called him “my little viking” and instructed him to do “raids” when in bed.

“Very good.” Betty said. “A point for you and a point off for each of you. That makes Hailey vastly ahead of each of you with seven points. Marie, you have three points and Vera you have two. Be very careful now.”

Vera was having a very difficult time holding in her tension. Sweat could be seen gathering on her brow.

“The next question.” Betty said. “What is the name of Andy’s younger brother.”

Vera smacked the buzzer right away. “James.” She said. She heard Andy mentioning the name in conversation a few days ago.

“Very good.” Betty said. “Hailey still leads with six points, Vera now has three points, and Marie trails with two points.”

Vera looked a little less stressed now. Hailey still seemed happy and confident, but Marie was starting to look a little nervous.

“Next question.” Betty continued. “When Carla was in college, what was the name of the paper she wrote editorials for?”

Vera hit her buzzer. She was sure she knew. “The Campus Times.” She said.

“No, I’m sorry.” Said Betty. “One less point for you. Anyone else?”

Marie hit her buzzer. “The Campus Buzz.” Marie said. She had been talking to Carla about it just that morning.

“Very good, a point to you.” Betty said. “Hailey is ahead with five points, but Marie is not far behind with three points, and Vera is barely hanging on with one point. Vera, you understand that if you do not correctly answer the next question you are headed straight for one-eighth size.”

Vera nodded, unable to speak. She felt a sinking feeling in her stomach. She knew her chances of getting through this were decreasing by the minute.

“The next question.” Betty said. “What is the name of Paul’s German Shephard?”

This was Vera’s lucky moment. She hit the buzzer and said, “Roger!”

“Roger is correct.” Betty said. “Hailey still leads with four points, and both Marie and Vera are hanging on with two points.” Marie and Vera exchanged a glance. Very soon one of them would likely be shrinking.

“Moving along.” Betty said. “What is Dale’s middle name?”

After a second-long pause, Marie hit the buzzer. “Charels?” She offered, but the moment it came out of her mouth she feared that it was wrong.

“I’m sorry, that’s incorrect.” Betty said. “That’s a point off. Anyone else venture a steal?”

There was another momentary pause, then Hailey’s buzzer went off. “Robert?” She suggested.

“You are correct. A point for you, and a point off for Vera and Marie.” Betty said. All eyes moved to Marie. She wore a serious expression on her face—she was aware of what had just been decided.

“Marie, you have reached zero points and you are now out of the round.” Betty said. “You must now enter the shrinking machine for reduction to one-eighth size.”

Marie nodded her head. She wasn’t in an absolute hurry to get in the machine and took her time. First she gave Vera a hug, then Hailey. Vera could not help but feel sorry for Marie; sure they were competitors, but being tiny was a fate they all feared. Marie made her way over to the machine, but bent over to kiss Carla on the forehead first. Indeed, this may be the only brief moment Marie would be larger than Carla. In a moment the girl would tower over her.

Not able to dilly-dally any longer, Marie entered the portable booth and watched as the doors closed on the full-sized world. Marie stood in suspense as she waited for the flashing light. A moment later it came.

Marie blinked her eyes trying to clear out the spots. She looked around her, her mouth open in awe. What had previously been the size of a small phone booth was now more like an atrium, with walls and celings that went far above her head. I must be less than eight inches tall Marie thought, doing some quick math in her head. The fact was utterly unbelivable to her.

The door to the outside world opened and Marie gasped in shock. The small area next to the house where the game was being held had turned immense. Even the quarter-sized people to her left were giants. Dale and Carla stood in front of her and absolutely towered, and it baffled Marie’s mind to think that they weren’t even full-sized.

All the contestant’s eyes were on Marie. They, or course, had never seen anyone so small before. Betty watched them all with amusement. She loved this part, seeing all the others shocked at shrinking, nieve to what awaited them. How she loved her job.

“Carla, if you would bring Marie over here, please,” Suggested Betty. Carla reached down and scooped up little Marie and carried her gently in her arms. The girl who had just a moment ago towered over her was now a tiny figure in Carla’s arms.

When Marie first saw Betty up close she almost fainted. Betty’s head was about as tall as she was, and of course many times bigger. Her breasts were nearly the size of small sofas. The expanse of her body was enormous, bigger than most ordinary rooms. Betty took Marie from Carla in a hand that wrapped completely around Marie’s middle. Now several times her height above the ground, Marie stood behind the little podium on top of Betty’s podium with a premium view of all the contestants.

“Okay, it is down to Hailey and Vera.” Said Betty. “Hailey has five points, Vera has one. Obviously, Vera, you have a lot of work to do if you want to catch up with Hailey. In any case, the looser of the next round will be ‘merely’ shrunk to quarter-sized.”

Hailey and Vera looked at each other. Neither of them had been that small yet, but Vera was bracing herself. She knew she could not outlast Hailey. At least at quarter-sized she would be the same size as Paul and he could stop being uncomfertable around her.

“The next question.” Betty said. “What was the name of Andy’s best friend in high school?”

Both Vera and Hailey dove for their response buttons but Hailey hit hers a fraction of a second earlier.

“George.” Hailey said. She was once again thankful that she had a remarkable memory for conversations.

“You are correct.” Betty said. “Vera, I’m afraid this seals your fate. Please walk to the machine for reduction to quarter-size.”

Hailey offered Vera a concilitory hug which Vera accepted. Vera then walked over to the machine and stepped in. She took a few breaths to calm her racing mind. She reminded herself that she would be back with Paul and everything would be fine, Hailey would not be a bad leader.

The machine activated and Vera was shrunk. Seeing the world larger than it had ever been was a shock to her, but she just focused her eyes on the spot where the three men her own size stood. She didn’t even wait for Betty to ask it; Vera walked over to her same-size compatriots. Paul embraced her with open arms and they hugged each other strongly, Jerry and Andy standing on either side to watch.

“Well, that concludes this afternoon’s competitions.” Betty said. “I trust that your new Queen Hailey will take good care of you all.” Hailey beamed at all of them, unabashadly happy about her victory.

“I will escort you all back to the house,” Betty said, stepping away from the podium. “There is nothing more schedualed for today. Your sizes will remain in tact at least until tomorrow, when we will have a few suprises.”

The contestants followed Betty back to the house. Hailey picked Marie up off the podium and cradled her, hardly believing she was holding a doll-sized human. Marie was smiling up at Hailey. Hailey could not tell if the smile was a nervous smile or a smile for some other reason.

“Uh, hold on, I have a question,” Said Dale just before Betty was about to open the door. “It was this evening last season that the first elimination took place. Is that going to be happening soon?”

“Gee, I didn’t know you were so eager to be eliminated!” Betty joked.

“No, no,” Dale said, hurredly, “I was just wondering, that’s all.”

“Information regarding elimination will be forthcoming in due time,” Said Betty, playfuly mimicing a businesslike tone, “Until then, don’t worry your pretty little head over it.” With that she opened the door to the house and the contestants filed in.

“I’ll see you all later,” Said Betty as she left the house.

 

End Notes:

Hailey as the new Queen! Marie is 1/8 size! What will happen now?

Chapter 13 by Benton
Author's Notes:

Since these next few chapters are a tad shorter than average, I'm going to try to remember to upload one a day for a bit (rather than every other day) to compensate.

Hailey looked around at all the others. None came up futher than her waste, most not even past her knee. She placed little Marie on the ground and smiled broadly at the crowd of expectant faces.

“Good evening, my subjects!” Hailey beamed. “I was thinking about laying down the rules, but I can’t really think of anything! Just be good to me and I’ll take care of you in return. Got it?”

The seven others nodded. Satsified, Hailey moved ahead and the rest of the group followed her into the living room where they fanned out.

The first thing they noticed was that the house was slightly smaller than it had been just a couple of hours ago. This was because two of the bedrooms were removed, bringing the total down to six. This happened on the first season until there were only three bedrooms. It didn’t effect the group much if at all, since Hailey-Jerry and Carla-Andy had become regular bed pals already.

Sherri was also there, half-sized, sitting on the couch and watching TV. The bulk of the contestants went into the living room to join her. Hailey claimed the chair that had previously been Carla’s, while Carla, Andy, and Marie joined Sherri on the couch, Marie needing a little lift.

“That was a neat game,” Sherri said. “I’ll never forget the night after my game last year!”

“When you went and got Tom eliminated?” Joked Carla.

“Yeah, it was pretty hair-brained, I admit.” Sherri said. The four of them only took up one cushion of the couch. Marie was sitting on Carla’s lap, and Andy was wedged between Sherri and Carla, a situation he found himself enjoying imensely.

“How is that going to work anyway?” Carla asked. “You got any word?”

“Betty doesn’t tell me much.” Sherri said. “But what little she tells me I can’t repeat to you!”

“Are we going to end up four inches tall?” Andy asked before he could help himself.

“Let me just put it to you this way,” Sherri said with a hint of a mischevous smile. “It won’t be long until Marie isn’t the shortest person anymore.”

“Ooh!” Marie said. “Does that mean somebody else is going to shrink?”

“I thought you were enjoying this!” Sherri said.

“I am!” Said Marie. “I mean, I’m nervous because everything’s so large, but this really is exciting! I just keep reminding myself how small and delicate I am, like a little fairy or something!”

Marie bounced down drom Carla’s lap, bounced across Andy’s lap, and balanced herself on Sherri’s leg. “I can’t believe I get to do this!” She said. “You know, I want to tell you something.”

The three of them leaned in. “It has always been a fantasy of mine.” Marie said. “I know it’s going to sound real stupid. But you know how little girls play with dolls. Well, when I was a little girl with my dolls, I always used to imagine what it would be like to be their size. To be a doll. I know that sounds silly…”

“No, that doesn’t sound silly at all!” Said Andy.

“All you need are some doll clothes!” Carla said. “Pitty we don’t have them here.”

“Betty has some up at the compound!” Sherri said, her eyes brightening up with excitement. “Remember how she dressed Serine and I up last season?”

Marie put her hands over her mouth and shreiked with excitement. “Yeah! Yeah! I remember!”

“I’ll go see if I can borrow some!” Sherri said, standing up.

“Yeah, that’ll be fun!” Carla agreed.

“I’ll be back soon!” Sherri said, skipping out of the living room and out of the house.

While this was happening, Hailey sat not too far away chatting idly with Jerry who rested on her lap. A few minutes later she had an idea. She pushed Jerry forward onto her legs and he slid onto the ground.

“Hey, brownie points for anyone who wants to rub my feet?” Hailey asked, smiling. If she was the queen she might as well enjoy the spoils while she could. She already had Jerry at her command but she wanted to see how many others she could net.

Hailey inclined her head at Carla and Andy, but Carla said, “No thanks.” Very firmly. Carla also put her hand on Andy’s leg, applying enough pressure to show that it was not okay with her for him to fall to this temptation.

“How about you two?” Hailey asked across the room. A few feet away on the other chair sat Vera and Paul. They had been talking quietly to each other. Paul was instantly horrified by the idea but Vera paused. She turned to Paul

There is no way…” Paul began in a fierce whisper.

“Paul, look.” Vera said. “Maybe it’s not the most proud thing to do but…well Paul, Hailey’s pretty much the only one left on our good side here, and she’s in charge. Maybe doing this little favor for her will help us.”

“I never imagined,” Began Paul.

“Please.” Vera said. “It’s not really for her. It’s for me. For us.”

“Okay.” Paul said tersely. The two of them hopped of their chair and walked over to Hailey, who beamed at them when she saw them come.

“That’s right.” Said Hailey as Paul and Vera sat around her right foot (Jerry had already claimed the left). “Ooh, nice.” She said as Paul and Vera put their hands on Hailey’s foot and started rubbing it. Her “foot” was more like three feet to the tiny massagers and it was impossible for the three of them to apply as much pressure as one single full-sized massuse. Still, it was highly enjoyable for Hailey.

Hailey leaned back and closed her eyes as she felt the three pairs of tiny hands hard at work on her feet. She knew this couldn’t last forever but at least for now she enjoyed the power she had. She leaned back and let it continue.

Paul was working away near the back of Hailey’s foot, since Vera was rubbing the front. He had a hard time comprehending that this was a real human foot and not some grotesque huge representation. Hailey’s feet still looked fine magnified four times, but every irregularity, every grain of dust could be felt.

Paul understood that Vera was still very angry over his earlier fight with Dale. In a way rubbing Hailey’s foot might be a punishment for that. Vera had hinted at him loosing the fledgeling support of Marie, who before the fight had a bit of a liking for him which was now tainted. Since most of the others were cool towards him and Hailey’s reactions were ambivilent at best Vera could be right. But being turned into a foot-rubbing servent to a giantess was just about the most humiliating thing Paul had ever been made to do.

Meanwhile, Dale was predictably nowhere to be found. Though he was now in better standing than he had ever been since the start of the game—he was no longer among the smallest—he still didn’t feel comfertable rejoining the group. It was in no small part because of Hailey being the Queen. It was fitting in an ironic way that the only person larger than him at this moment had to be her.

But it was more than that. He felt he had betrayed Marie by fighting Paul and now he didn’t want to even see her. He knew that their size proportions had been reversed from the way they were before the competition. What would he be doing now if it wasn’t for the fight? He might be taking care of Marie, cuddling her, protecting her. She might have even asked him to bathe her. It was a golden opertunity that was squandered before it ever became a possibility. He deeply regretted what had happened and just wanted to be left alone.

A short while later Sherri returned to the house holding a small bag containing doll clothes and accessories. Marie scampered up onto Carla’s leg to see. Sherri smiled as she sat down next to Carla, balanced the bag across her knees, and started to unzip it. All eyes watched as Sherri started removing dress after dress.

“We’re playing dress-up?” Hailey asked. Paul saw her diversion of interest as an opertunity to stop rubbing her foot and me moved slowly away.

“I got these from Betty,” Said Sherri as Marie examined the dresses. “Don’t worry about them not fitting—she sized them expecially for you.”

“How about this one?” Marie asked, holding up a flowered dress with ruffled cuffs, a green flowering pattern, and a bell-shaped bottom.

“Try it on!” Sherri said. “It comes with built-in support, so you can go right down to your panties.”

Marie looked around nervously, feeling vaunerable. Seven people respectfully diverted their eyes. She took of her shirt and pants and then her bra, feeling excited in a way about being naked in front of so many people at such a tiny height. Hailey could not help looking though because she had to see it to believe it; a real girl who was that tiny and had breasts the size of her fingertips.

Marie became aware of Hailey’s eyes on her and smiled nervously, but did not tell her to look away as she pulled the dress over her head. It felt very much like a normal dress with the exception that the fabric was much heavier and a bit stiffer. She oriented herself in the dress and said, “I’m ready!”

All eyes were on Marie as she did a little spin on Sherri’s lap. She turned gracefully, her dress following her as she rotated.

“Very nice,” Said Sherri.

“Lovely.” Commented Carla.

“Wow,” Remarked Hailey.

Marie smiled at all the attention she was getting. She did a few ballet jumps and ran gracefully across the couch. She was suddenly strongly reminded of her childhood ballet group where they wore outfits very much like this. Combined with the fact that everyone was so much taller than her, just as if she was a child, she was brought right back to that memory.

“Do you like it?” Marie asked.

“It’s wonderful,” Commented Andy.

“It’s really beautiful.” Hailey said.

“Thanks,” Marie said. “I really want to know what I look like. Does anyone have a mirror?”

“I have one in my room,” Said Hailey. She was about to get up when Sherri put her hand out.

“Hey,” Sherri said. “If we’re going to do this—dress up Marie like a doll—then we should do it right. We should use cosmetics, facepaint, shoes, hair,”

“You have all that?” Exclaimed Marie.

“It’s all here in the bag.” Sherri said.

“Well, what are we waiting for?” Hailey asked, standing up. “Come on, let’s do it in my room!”

Sherri and Carla immediately followed Hailey, Carla holding Marie in her hand. Andy held back for a second, unsure if it would be cooth to participate in such a girlie activity, the decided “what the heck” and followed the ladies.

Vera and Paul hung back. They had been watching from the other side of the room and felt there was little they could contribute to the activities. If Vera had been bigger she might have been interested, but she really didn’t want to deal with twice-size Sherri and Carla and four-times-size Hailey. Paul wouldn’t have been interested under any circumstances, and even less in this case.

For a moment neither of them said anything, since neither of them were that much of small-talkers. Finally, Paul broke the silence by saying, “So you figure our standing isn’t to good.”

“Well, let’s go down the list,” Said Vera, mesured annoyance in her voice. “Carla, Marie, and Andy have an alliance against us. Dale hates you, and I don’t think Jerry cares for you that much either. Hailey seems to be neutral at best.”

“So what does that mean?” Paul said. “We’re just going to have to weather voting sessions and do our best in skill competitions?”

“It means we have to support Hailey.” Vera said. “You know what’s going to happen. Tomorrow or the next day there will be a vote on whether Hailey remains the queen. You know she won’t stand a chance because everybody else is going to want to become the new queen or king.”

“So what’s the good in supporting her?” Paul asked.

“We have to vote to keep her the Queen!” Vera said. “That’s the best we can do.”

“But if you, me, and her vote, that’s only three against five! She’s going to get voted down and we’ll be stuck with Carla.” Paul said.

“You’re forgetting that Jerry is likely to vote for her too.” Vera said. “Unless he thinks he has a significant chance, which he probably doesn’t. That’s at least enough to forge a tie. Now we know for sure Carla, Marie, and Andy are going to be voting her down. That means there’s only one person left who can help us: Dale.”

“Dale!” Exclaimed Paul. “Even with the fact that he would never help me and I would never accept his help, he hates Hailey! Why would he want to help her remain large when he would prefer almost anyone else as the leader.”

“We somehow have to convince him that supporting Carla is not in his best interest.” Vera said.

“That’s really far-fetched.” Paul said.

“Look.” Vera said. “We need to take this one step at a time. When Hailey has a moment we’ll talk to her about the alliance. I’m sure she’d love to have us helping to keep her big. Then we’ll worry about Dale.”

“Okay.” Paul said. “I just really, really don’t want to rub her feet again.”

Vera laughed lightly and gave Paul a hug. “Somehow we can do this.” She said. “One of us will win.” While Paul privately felt that there was not a good chance, he held her tight and realised how truly appreciative he was to have Vera by his side.

Dale had heard the crowd of people enter Hailey’s room a few minutes before. He heard several girls including Hailey talking in high-pitched excited voices but didn’t gander a guess at what they were doing. Hearing all those voices ment that Hailey was out of the common area and it was safe for him to go out.

Dale walked into the kitchen, his eyes at level with the countertops. Even though he was still shrunk, he was feeling better about his position. There was only one person larger than him, and one person his size. Other than that there were five contestants smaller than him including his archrival Paul. Dispite everything that made him feel better.

As he walked around the kitched Dale could hear voices. Obviously not everyone had joined the little party in Hailey’s room. The voices were quiet enough to belong to people smaller than himself and were coming from the living room. He moved quietly towards them to hear who they belonged to. He quickly realised them as belonging to Vera and Paul.

Without knowing why he did it, he stepped out from behind the couch. Paul and Vera instantly stopped talking and looked up at him. Dale could see fear on their faces, even Paul’s. This satisfied him, but he also felt strangely guilty.

“Hi,” Said Dale neutrally, feeling awkward. Paul looked like he was about to say something but Vera took a step forward and stuck her arms out, blocking Paul.

“What do you want, Dale?” Vera asked with a clear bite to her voice.

“I was just walking,” Said Dale, a bit taken aback by Vera’s defensiveness.

“What are you doing here?” Vera asked. Paul started to move forward but Vera pushed him back with her arm.

“I…this is a free area, isn’t it?” Said Dale, starting to get annoyed.

“Whatever you want to do to Paul you’ll have to do to me first.” Vera shouted. Paul opened his mouth but Vera commanded, “No, Paul.”

The guilt was growing inside Dale. “I don’t want to do anything with you,” Said Dale.

“Good.” Vera said. “So just leave us alone, okay?”

Even though Vera was the size of a child to him the look in his eyes peirced like a lazer beam. Dale turned sheepishly away and said, “Sorry, I was just walking anyway.” And Dale walked off back in the direction of the bedrooms.

Dale was feeling even lower than he had felt after Marie caught him fighting with Paul that morning. Was he really that unliked that he was met with hostility even by people smaller than himself? Even though he was in good size standing, he felt he was as good as doomed. He had gotten ahead on his own merits in the last round, but as soon as the voting came he would be knocked down again.

Back in the other room Paul was angry. “Vera!” He nearly shouted. “What the hell was that?”

“Look,” Vera said angrilly. “At that size Dale could rip you to pieces like you were nothing. But he wouldn’t dare do anything to me.”

“But still, it hurts my image having a woman protect me,” Said Paul.

“Your image!” Exclaimed Vera. “Paul, you’re eighteen and a half inches tall! You don’t have an image to worry about. Besides, you’ll probably never see these people again after the next few days. Why worry what they think about you? The important thing is to hang in there until it ends.”

Paul found himself calming down. He put his forhead in his hand and sighed. “You’re right, Vera,” He said. “God, you’re right. What the hell am I doing? I’m falling to pieces here.”

From behind the tough-guy muscular ex-military exterior leaked out one solitary tear which welled in the corner of his right eye.

“Oh, Paul.” Vera said, hugging him. “I’m sorry I yelled at you.”

“Forget it, I deserved it.” Paul said. “Vera, I’m sorry I’ve been such a dick. You really are an amazing woman.”

“Oh, Paul,” Vera said again.

“Listen, if it came down to it,” Paul said, forcing himself to say it, “If it comes down to you and me, I’ll let you win.”

“Don’t say that.” Vera said. “It’s still ‘may the best man win’.”

“It’s the gentlemanly thing to do.” Paul said.

“I couldn’t accept it.” Vera said. “If I won it would have to be on my own merits, not because you wanted to be a gentleman.”

“Okay,” Said Paul, understanding her. They were silent in each others arms, then Paul spoke again: “You know what? This may sound premature, but when this competition is over, I think I might still want to know you.”

Vera smiled. “I think I would like that.”

“Let’s leave this living room for a while.” Said Paul. Vera did not object, and the two of them walked hand-in-hand to the bedrooms.

Back in Hailey’s room the girls were giggling and having the time of their lives turning Marie into a doll. She now stood before them all naked except for her panties as they prepared her to take on the roll. She was not embarrassed—growing up part-time on a nudist colony tends to make a person comfertable with her body. Hailey and Sherri were using small brushes to cover Marie with a white pouder so she would turn the pale white color of a doll.

More than anyone Marie was having the time of her life. She loved all the attention being focused on her, expecially now that she was small, naked, and vaunerable. She had never felt such a sense of freedom and liberation. The eyes of gigantic girls looked down on her as they debated amoung themselves the best way to make Marie up.

“I think we should do the dress first, then the hair.” Carla said.

“No, I want to do the hair first!” Hailey said.

“Putting the dress on over the hair will mess it up!” Carla said.

“No, let’s do the hair.” Hailey said. Since she was bigger, Hailey got her way. Carla combed it delicately with a toy comb and Hailey tried putting it in a number of styles. Eventually they decided on a braid, but Hailey’s fingers were too big to do it so Carla decided to do it instead.

Hailey reluctantly left the room to prepare dinner, though she would pop in and out many times over the next few minutes. With the hair done, Carla and Sherri carefully lowered Marie’s new red-patterned dress slowly over her head, taking care not to mess up her newly-styled hair. Once the dress was on Carla and Sherri began applying the makeup, trying to turn her into the cutest little doll they had ever seen. Andy watched from a few feet away, enjoying the show of watching the giantesses making up this shrunken woman who was even smaller than himself.

In a few minutes Hailey announced that supper was ready and she went to round up the others. Sherri had been welcomed to stay for dinner and she did so happily. Carla entered the kitchen holding Marie in her arm and Andy trailing her. Dale emerged from his room and a few minutes later so did Paul and Vera.

Paul and Vera were a little ruffled but no worse for the wear. Indeed they had been fooling around a little but their clothes had remained on the entire time. Both were skeptical of the insanely fast pace at which people in both this and the previous competition got into relationships and wanted to take it slow.

Hailey sat down at the head of the table with Jerry on her leg, clearly dominating the group. She motioned for Paul and Vera to sit down on her leg, which they did (Paul with some hesitation). Andy happily sat on Carla’s leg, and Marie stood on Carla’s other leg, since standing was the only way she could hope to reach the food. Dale was thankful that at half-sized he didn’t need anyone’s assistance to reach his plate, though he still would need Hailey to pass things. Sherri sat across from Carla, her lap also unburdoned. They all dug in to eat.

Durring the course of the meal the highlight of the conversation was Marie and her new doll-like apperance. Everyone around the table complimented her and said she looked like a natural. Excited by the limelight, Marie climbed right up on the table and did a little dance for everyone to see.

Before long Marie had become the little server girl. Barely taller than a glass, Marie carried small items of food over to different plates. She carried softball-sized peas to Carla and Dale’s plates and a couple of sword-like celery sticks to Hailey’s. She skipped and twirled from one side of the table to the other, giggling and laughing all the way.

Hailey drained the last of the milk in her glass and said, “Hey, I want to try something!” She reached over and scooped up Marie in her hand. Marie gave out a little squeal of surprise as Hailey lifted her up and placed Marie in Hailey’s now-drained glass, which came up to Marie’s shoulders.

“Do that pose from the commercials,” Hailey said. “You know, the one with the woman in the glass.”

Marie could feel the mosture of the last drops of Hailey’s drink in the bottom of the glass, but she lowered her butt and wrapped her hands around her knees. This was met with a chorus of “awe”s as Marie smiled.

“Hold up, I’m still thirsty,” Hailey said, and raised a milk carton poised to pour over Marie. Marie exclaimed and raised her hands in protection.

“I’m just kidding,” Hailey said, placing the carton back on the table. “Here, let me help you out of there.” With that, Hailey tipped the glass over so Marie came tumbelling out. Laughing, Marie stood and dusted herself off.

“If only she could scrub dishes, that would be a treat.” Hailey said.

Shortly thereafter the meal was finished and Hailey started the process of washing the dishes. Such was the responsibility of queen; you were the only one big enough to cook and clean up. Of course, she could just decide not to do it for everyone, but what good would that be? If it took a little cooking and cleaning to stay queen, then Hailey was glad to do it.

As Hailey started to scrub the dishes, Marie motioned for Carla to come closer to her. Carla leaned in a Marie said something into her ear. Carla broke into a smile, and Marie extended her arms for Carla to lift her up and carry her away into the bedrooms. Andy wanted to follow, but Carla held out a restraining hand when he showed interest. Apparently it was a girls-only event.

Andy joined similarly-sized Jerry in the living room as Sherri assisted Hailey by drying the dishes. Andy had been spending most of his time shadowing Carla and Jerry smiled when he saw the man by himself for a change.

“Hey, what’s happening?” Jerry asked as Andy sat down next do him.

“Ah, you know, just getting by at eighteen inches,” Andy said.

“Try sixteen,” Joked Jerry, remarking on his naturally shorter frame.

“I have a question.” Andy said.

“Shoot.” Said Jerry.

“At your size, and Hailey’s size.” Andy said. “Do you still, uh, do it?”

Jerry chuckled at the earnest look on Andy’s face. “You’re a strange one, you know that.” Jerry said. “But yeah. We were at this situation yesterday for a bit and yeah, Hailey dragged me off to the bedroom for a spell.”

“What is it like being quarter-sized with her?” Andy asked.

“If you want to know it’s overwhelming, really,” Jerry said. “She really takes over. Personally I think she takes things really too far.”

“Oh wow,” Said Andy, impressed.

“Yeah, you are strange one,” Said Jerry. “I guess it’s fun in some ways, but mainly it’s just…overwhelming. Now, what if I asked you about Carla?”

A big grin crept over Andy’s face as Jerry sat with his arms crossed waiting for the answer. “She’s…wow.” Andy said. “Amazing. Perfect. Words cannot describe.”

“You really enjoy this shrinking thing don’t you.” Jerry said.

“I’m afraid it’s starting to get around,” Andy said quietly.

“Don’t worry, no one really holds any grudges against you here.” Jerry said. “I just have a hard time understanding it. I mean, if Hailey were my size, then I’d really enjoy it. She would be a great normal-sized bedmate. But this whole size-difference thing it a bit too much.”

“Huh, I thought you would do anything to keep Hailey big,” Andy said.

“Well, she strong-arms me into an alliance,” Jerry said. “It’s hard to back out of it.”

“You can come over and help us,” Andy suggested.

“I don’t know.” Jerry said. “At this point it would be exchanging one mistress for another. I’m not sure what good it would do me.”

“I guess you’re right.” Andy said.

Back in the kitchen Hailey and Sherri had just finished cleaning up. Hailey enjoyed laughing and talking with Sherri. Hailey could see that Sherri was a really talented woman and that they had a lot in common. Hailey was also a bit jealous of Sherri’s gig, not to metion her prize winnings. Numerous times Hailey tried to sneekily ask Sherri if she really had her way with all seven of the other contestants at the last night of the first season, but Sherri just smiled and changed the subject.

After the last plate was watched Sherri looked at the clock and she gave a slight jump. “Oh my,” Sherri said. “I didn’t realize how late it was getting. I really need to be going; business up at the house!”

“Aw, won’t you stay for a movie?” Hailey asked.

“I’m sorry,” Sherri said, “But I really do have to go. I’ll be back tomorrow morning though. I can promise you an interesting day!”

“Sounds fun!” Said Hailey. Sherri gave her a wink as she walked swiftly to the door, then out towards the compound.

It was at this point that Vera saw her chance. She had been sitting on one of the kitchen chairs, nearly invisible due to her full-size. She was waiting for a chance to catch Hailey alone, though she suspected Sherri would keep her mouth closed if she sat in on any conversation. But now, with Hailey alone, Vera decided to approach her.

“Hailey?” Asked Vera, tapping the vastly taller woman on the leg.

“Hey Vera, how are you?” Hailey asked, smiling down at the tiny woman.

“I’m fine.” Vera said. “I was wondering if we could have a little chat.”

“Sure,” Said Hailey.

“Well,” Vera said, “Paul and I would like to offer an alliance.”

Hailey started nodding slowly, a slight smile coming to her face. “I think we better discuss this in private.” Hailey said, concious that Andy and Jerry were still in the room. She reached down, picked Vera up, and carried her to her bedroom. Another time Vera might have resented this childish treatment, but this was too important.

Hailey sat down on her bed and placed Vera on her knee. “So what are you offering?” Hailey asked.

“There’s probably going to be a vote whether to keep you Queen or not.” Vera said. “Paul and I want to help you stay the Queen.”

“Ooh,” Said Hailey, delighted by this unexpected offer. “What would you want in return, though?”

“Just watching out for us, I guess,” Vera said. “Make sure we don’t get smaller if you can help it. Oh, and if you can, there is one person you can help us eliminate.”

“Who’s that?” Hailey asked.

“Carla.” Vera said.

“Ah,” Said Hailey. “I knew you and Paul had it in for her. Of course, she has it in for you two as well. Okay, I guess I can do that.”

“Thanks.” Vera said. “It’s a deal then?”

“Deal.” Said Hailey. She held out her hand and they shook. Rather, Hailey grabbed half of Vera’s arm along with her hand and caused her to bounce.

“One more question though,” Hailey asked. “Why didn’t Paul come here in person to talk to me?”

“I don’t know, I guess he was tired.” Vera said.

“I think he’s just intimidated around large women.” Hailey said with a smile.

“Well, you know how the guys are,” Vera said.

“Except Andy.” Hailey pointed out.

“Well, he’s a screwball.” Vera commented.

“I’m not sure why he likes it so much,” Hailey said. “But I’d sure as heck love to borrow him. I bet I could just lie back and have him do whatever I want, and he’d do it with pleasure!”

“I guess,” Said Vera noncomittaly.

“What, you can’t tell me that would be fun!” Said Hailey.

“I don’t know,” Vera said. “I don’t see what’s in it, sex at different sizes.”

“You’re missing out,” Hailey said. “You should experament next time you’re bigger than Paul.”

“I don’t know,” Said Vera again.

“Come on,” Said Hailey. “Sooner or later you’ll be bigger than him and you’ll get curious. I guarintee it.”

“Okay,” Said Vera, still unsure.

“Well, let’s get back to the living room before our dissaperance becomes suspicious.” Hailey said. Vera jumped off Hailey’s lap and the two of them returned to the living room. Andy and Jerry were still there when Hailey arrived.

The four of them started chatting, and Hailey decided the best way they could talk to each other was if all three the quarter-sizers were sitting on her lap. So Hailey bent down and picked up both Jerry and Andi and placed them in her lap, Vera joining of her own free will.

Andy was thrilled by the unexpected contact with the giantess. Her hand had picked him up around the waste effortlessly, and he could sence the immense muscles beneath him in the leg he was sitting on. Hailey was far bigger than Carla had been to him last night proportionally and Andy found himself becoming aroused. He had a strong suspicion Hailey would take him if she could, and he found himself hoping that Carla wasn’t going to be back soon.

Dale meanwhile stayed in his room. He knew full well that Hailey was out there, and he just wanted to bide his time. He was thankful he was not smaller, and also feared the gradual elimination of bedrooms. Eventually he would be forced to share, and most likely with someone who was reluctant to have him around. And it was very likely that he would end up smaller again, so he might end up with a girl who would want to take advantage of him. He shook his head at the irony. In the outside world he never would have dreamed of being in this position, but here it was a cruel reality.

Paul was also keeping to himself. This was in no small part due to the fact that Dale was twice his size and thereby practically invincible. He knew Vera was trying to talk Hailey into an alliance and by now the others were probably chatting and talking together. He knew as soon as Vera saw him she was likely to pick him up and start playing with him, an extremely humiliating fate for a man whose military training had told him that he was at the top of the food chain.

After several minutes of all sitting on Hailey’s crowded lap Andy and Vera were allowed to move off for a little more room as the three of them chatted. Vera kept wondering where Paul was and if he was going to come out with them. She wondered if he had run into Dale—she shruddered at the thought of what Dale could do to him. Andy, meanwhile, wondered what Carla and Marie were doing.

Andy’s question was answered just a few minutes later. They heard footsteps down the hall and Carla, in the best voice a half-sized person could muster, announced, “Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, the ballet dancer!”

All eyes turned as Carla entered the living room. She was holding her hands cupped in front of her, and on those hands sat Marie, one leg crossed and her head on her fist, giving her a ponderous look. She was dressed in white tights and a ballet dress with little ballet slippers on their feet.

Carla moved forward and carefully deposited Marie onto the glass table. Marie gracefully slid into a balancing position on her toes, and everybody scrambled around the table to watch. Marie did a twirl, then skipped artisticly across the table and did a kick. Oohs and Aahs came from the spectators as Marie continued her routine.

Through her immense consentration getting the moves right Marie was aware of all the giants and giantesses looking down on her. The attention made her feel more energetic, more alive. She did more kicks, glides, twirls, and jumps. Finally, she did a flip that ended in a split causing shocked gasps of amazement from the entire table. Twirling around Marie ended her routine, curtseing in front of the five spectators.

Marie’s routine was met with enthusiastic applause. Marie looked around at the five beeming places feeling very happy.

“That was fantastic!” Said Andy.

“Amazing!” Cheered Hailey.

“Wonderful.” Said Jerry.

They all clapped and applauded for another minute. Then Marie ran over to Carla, who protectively scooped her up. Hailey looked down at the little girl holding the doll-sized girl. How she wanted to take Marie, see what she felt like! She thought about asking her to her room for a “private audience with the Queen”, and knew she was powerful enough that she didn’t even have to ask. But she thought about Vera, who was now supporting her, and realising that doing anything iffy like that would likely result in loosing Vera’s support, so she decided not to.

“The others don’t know what they’re missing.” Hailey said. “Let’s pop in a movie, shall we?”

“I’ll get Paul,” Vera said.

“I’ll go rouse Dale.” Carla said.

 

End Notes:

A couple questions for those who are lurking (don't feel shy about answering!):

Who do you think will be the first to be eliminated, and who are you rooting for to win the whole thing?

Chapter 14 by Benton
Author's Notes:

This chapter is pretty short!

The sun was setting on the flat desert. It was a calm evening very little brease and the sparse plants stood still in the fading light. The plants that could be seen were casting long shadows across the ground, and brighter light could still be seen at the top of the distant hills.

A car was approaching on the lonely desert road that passed in front of the studio complex. It was churning up a trail of dust that had settled on the road after today’s earlier wind swells. As it got closer, it became apparent that it was a yellow taxi, chartered out from the town many miles away.

The taxi slowed and came to a stop in front of the driveway that lead to the complex. The driveway passed through an open gate and became a circle at the palm-lined front enterance to the complex, the one the contestants had used when the game had just started, back in a time they were all full-sized.

The passanger door opened and a tall, handsome man in his late twenties stepped out. He looked around and smiled with the memories associated with the place. He opened the rear passenger door of the cab and took out a single suitcase. He closed the door, then walked around to the driver’s side to pay him. Once it was worked out, the man said goodbye to the driver and walked suitcase in hand down the driveway to the complex.

At that moment one of the front doors to the compound opened, and Sherri stepped out. She was wearing a sleveless top, shorts, and sandals, and her blonde hair shone in the setting sun. But she did not stay still long. She took off in a run to greet the man who was walking up to the compound.

“Oh Tom, Tom!” Shouted Sherri as she ran to embrace her former teammate and short-term lover. Tom dropped his suitcase so he could hug her with both arms. He smiled as he held Sherri. The memories of her came flooding back to him, expecially the memories of the dollhouse and the night of Sherri’s victory. Even now as he held her a part of him still refused to believe that it had really happened, that his entire body had been inside…

“How was your trip?” Sherri asked, drawling away at last.

“It was long,” Said Tom. “I took the bus to the train station, train to the airport, plane to the city, another train to that town over there, and a taxi to get here. But I made it in one piece.”

“You did; I’m impressed!” Sherri said. “You must be exausted. I’ll take your suitcase—I insist!” She snatched it away from him before he could say anything while making a silly face. Then she broke into laughter. She was so happy to see Tom.

“So I hear you’re co-hosting the show this season,” Tom said as the two of them started to make their way back to the complex.

“Yeah, they just had their game show competition today.” Sherri said. “There are some really interesting charicters this time around; I’ll show you tapes.”

“Share carnal knowledge with any of them yet?” Tom joked.

“No,” Sherri chorkled, smacking Tom on the arm. “I’ve been a good girl.”

“We’ll see how long that lasts.” Tom said. Sherri gave him a look and Tom changed the subject, “So, are we the only two who have come back?”

“So far yeah,” Sherri said. “I talked to Betty about it. She says we’ve all been contacted. Bill, Dave, Serine, and Sandra all said in no uncertian terms that they would never come within a hundred miles of this place ever again. Annie and Cameroon haven’t ruled out the possibility of making a return, though.”

“What about Betty?” Tom said. “Is she still up to her old tricks? Have any new insider information about her?”

“Betty’s really fun to hang around with.” Sherri said. “She has a funny sense of humor. Dry like yours, but with a bizzare twist. We went shopping over in Schaffer’s Square a couple of days before the game started. It was funny. We bought a lot of things which, well, it’ll be fun to see what the little people make of them in a few days.”

Tom snorted. “So what’s it like working for Betty?”

“It’s great,” Sherri said. “We’ve never had a run-in about anything. And guess how much she’s paying me? A quarter million for two weeks work! Unbelivable!”

“Wow,” Said Tom, impressed. “That on top of the million you already won.”

“Yeah, I know,” Sherri said. “Even after taxes that’s more money than I know what to do with. I bought a big home by the sea, that took about half my winnings. I travelled abroad a bit, and I’m having an investment firm handle the rest of it. I was excited when I came back down here, it was a chance to do something interesting!”

“Not to mention earn even more doe,” Tom said.

“Yeah,” Sherri said. “It’s penuts to what Betty makes, I’m sure. I don’t know how much exactly, but you should see the car she drives!”

“Have you seen any of the other staff here?” Tom asked. They were entering the building now, and Sherri lead them off to the right towards her apartment.

“No,” Said Sherri. “It’s a bit strange. Betty told me that all the editing and filming is done off-sight for security reasons. I guess it makes sence—that was as few people know about the shrinking as possible. Betty is the sole liason between the studio and the site here.”

“That’s a helluva position to have.” Tom said. “No wonder she’s so well-payed. She probably has a major stake in the decision-making process too.”

“She’s no hired help, that’s for sure.” Sherri said as they climbed the stairs tot he second floor, “She was one of the founders of this operation. I dowt that more than a couple of people back at the studio fully understand what is going on.”

“Yeah,” Tom said. “Even the man who contacted me seemed to be in the dark about it. He asked if I would like act in a few short scenes for the second season. He even said ‘No wire scenes will be neccissary’,”

“Ha!” Sherri laughed out loud. “He thought you were an actor. Now that’s hillarious. But I’m really glad you agreed to come. When Betty told me I just had to call you.”

“Yes, and that was about the strangest phone conversation I ever had,” Tom said.

They had arrived at Sherri’s apartment. The door was unlocked; all Sherri had to do was turn the knob and push the door. They entered Sherri’s apartment, and Tom’s first impression was a sence of wonder at how well they were treating her.

Sherri had a large, three-room apartment with a queen-sized bed, vast amounts of closet space, a big-screen TV and a sound system. The bathroom was complete with a tub and the furniture, walpaper, and tiling were all first-rate and looked brand-new. A table sat in the corner of the living room with a number of papers spread out on it.

“This is nice,” Said Tom. In the back of his mind he was wondering why Sherri had brought him here instead of showing him the place he was to stay, but the thought never drifted to the front.

“Yeah,” Sherri said, moving towards Tom, putting her hands on his shoulders, “I like it a lot, I…”

But the sentence was never finished, abruptly their mouths moved together and they started making out with great intensity. They grabbed each others arms and their mouths looked like they were in some kind of fight. They clumsily started moving across the room, nearly tripping over items on the floor.

Tom grabbed Sherri’s waste and started pulling her closer towards him. Abruptly Sherri broke off and turned her head, making an unpleasent “Mmh” noise.

“What’s wrong?” Tom asked.

“No offense, but you’re a bit dirty from the trip.” Sherri said. She smiled so Tom wouldn’t feel as hurt. “Could you just wash up in the shower right quick? I’ll be here when you get out.”

Tom knew it was a reasonable request and tried not to let the sudden end to their makeout session get him down. Sherri turned away and started walking to her bedroom, throwing Tom a seductive glance over her shoulder as she left.

Tom gave an exhilerated sigh as he walked off to the bathroom. Sherri was sure a firey woman and Tom knew he made the right decision by coming back. However distant this place had felt over the past year, now that he was here it felt like not a day had gone by. It was as if he had just stepped out and was now back for some more action.

Closing the door, Tom removed his dusty clothes and turned on the water. It came on right away and quickly changed to the temperature he wanted. Tom was very impressed with the quality of the shower, expecially out here in the dry desert. He stepped into the shower and began washing the dust off of his skin.

The water felt good on Tom’s skin and he was starting to feel clean. His mind started drifting to what Sherri was doing in the other room and if she would have any suprises for him when the water suddenly turned off.

Tom stood there confused as the water quickly dropped off him in the dry climate. Perhaps the shower had a governor that shut off to conserve water in the desert. But it had barely been two minutes! Perhaps there was a malfunction…

Suddenly, a bright white flash filled Tom’s vision and left his head spinning. It was as if he had just stared into a solar flare. He stumbled in disorientation trying to blink the spots out of his eyes. He didn’t know what had just happened but he didn’t have a good feeling in his gut.

After a minute Tom was able to see his surroundings. It looked as if he was in one of those large concrete drainage basins that you sometimes see in large cities. But it wasn’t quite right; two of the walls were vertical and there were no pipes he could see. However, as he looked up, he could see vast patterned walls that climbed higher and higher until they reached a vast white celing far above…

With a feeling like he had been slapped Tom realised he had been shrunk. He was still in the bathroom, which was now the size of a large cathedral. Towels the size of mall parking lots hung above the outside of the tub, and he could see a toilet large enough to easily flush him.

Without knowing how or why, Tom knew he was shrunk. And, if his suspicions were correct, he was smaller than he had ever been.

“Why hello, Tom!” Tom turned and almost fainted at what he saw. Sherri was standing by the tub in a white robe, and absolute collossas. She was taller than a twenty-story building and her head was larger than a house. Her robe itself was the size of a large building, and her hands were the size of cars.

Tom could not say a word, and Sherri spoke again, “Don’t mind if I join you,” And with one swift movement Sherri removed her robe revealing her completely naked body. Tom could do nothing but stare up in awe at the womanly features, blown up to unbelivable proportions. Her breasts were far bigger than him, her nipples themselves larger than his head. Her shoulders were wider than most buildings, and her stomach was big enough to build a house on. Her strong, feminine legs were the size of highways and as thick as tunnels. She had a bush with hairs more than half his height in length, and a set of sensuous female genetals that were bigger than he was. He could even smell her from where he was.

Sherri stepped over the lip of the tub with feet the size of small trucks and leaned over to turn the water on. Tom was directly below her looking up, as if she was a great monument. Suddenly there was a thunderous roar as the saucet opened up a waterfall behind him, vibrating the ground. Baseball-sized water droplets hit him as the water crept up around his ankles.

“Come here little guy,” Said Sherri, bending from the heavens to pick him up. Her hand closed around him firmly and lifted him far up into the air. She opened her hand near face level and Tom lay splayed out in her palm, itself wider than he was tall.

“Awe, you’re absolutely prescious,” Sherri said. Her face filled his entire vision and he never felt so small in his life. Finally, though, he brought up the courage to say something.

“How…how small am I?” Asked Tom.

“You are one twenty-fifth your normal height,” Said Sherri. “That makes you a little under three inches tall.”

“Wow,” Tom said in amazement. That was less than half the length of an average’ man’s penis! Each of Sherri’s fingers were longer than himself and her vagina was a vast tunnel two stories deep.

“How is this possible?” Tom asked, knowing he had been nowhere near the shrinking booth that day.

“We have two new powerful machines installed.” Sherri said, her huge wide lips moving with elegance. “One in the complex and the other in the house. Both can shrink anything within their respective dominions.”

“So I guess just avoiding the shrinking booth is out,” Tom said, laughing at the faliure of his orriginal plan not to get shrunk on the trip.

“Yep!” Said Sherri. She lowered herself down into the water which was now several inches deep. “And now you’re mine for the rest of the competition.”

Tom looked into those shining blue eyes and those wide red lips and understood that was true.

“Oh Sherri, why did I ever let myself get talked into this?” Tom asked with a bit of a smile. Sherri slowly lowered Tom down and placed him on her left breast. It was amazingly soft and perfectly warm under him. His slight weight caused it to sink just the tiniest amount. He spread himself out on the amazing surface as Sherri pressed him down.

“Oh,” Tom said, finding the nipple and clutching it like a child would clutch a teddy bear. “This is why.”

 

End Notes:

It's a mini-Season One reunion!

This and the next two chapters are pretty short, so I'll try to upload one a day.

Chapter 15 by Benton
Author's Notes:

I want to inform everyone that I now have a blog! You can find it here:

http://bentongts.wordpress.com/

I just made a post over there talking about several story ideas I have, including a few that I've already worked on a bit. Go check it out, and tell me which of those ideas sound most interesting to you!

Anyway, enjoy the chapter!

 

As the day rapidly cooled into night the eight contestants lay watching a movie under the same large blanket. It was Hailey’s idea, of course, and there was little anyone could say to dissuade her. She had the half-sized people, Carla and Dale, sit on either side of her. Everyone else could fit in wherever they wanted. Andy and Marie had both snuggled up with Carla, and Jerry had sat with Hailey.

For Paul it was a choice between bad and worse alternitives. He certianly didn’t want to sit with Dale or Carla, so he and Vera sat on Hailey’s lap as well. To make it work Hailey pushed Jerry all the way up so that his body was resting on her chest and his head was in the nape of her kneck. Paul and Vera sat lower down by Hailey’s waste.

Paul was really starting to not like this. Though Hailey was clearly the lesser of many evils, he was starting to feel like he and Vera were becoming another toy of hers just like Jerry. He knew it was important to maintain the alliance but this was just getting awful. He had brought himself down to so many lows, not the least of which was allowing himself to get into a fight with Dale. Marie, who he had gotten on well with before, was now distant towards him. So much for having a quasi-friend in the enemy camp thought Paul.

Dale tried to relax and ignore giant Hailey on his left side. He did not mind the fact that no little people wanted to sit with him, but at the same time he was starting to feel a bit isolated. Dispite himself Dale was enjoying the body heat Hailey gave off. Fortuanitely, though, Hailey only played with the small ones that were on her lap and didn’t touch Dale throughout the movie.

After the movie it was starting to get quite late and many of the group decided that it was time for bed. Dale moved quickly off by himself and closed the door. Paul and Vera tried to stay away from Hailey as she made very obvious overatures, stretching her arms and yawning loudly, saying things like “I’m tired. Let’s go to sleep.” Suprisingly enough, Jerry was also hanging back a little from Hailey. That didn’t stop her from seeking him out when it became clear to Hailey that no one else was interested.

“There you are, sweetums,” Said Hailey, picking up Jerry and holding him to her chest. “Let’s go to bed.” Jerry didn’t look too enthusiastic as Hailey pulled him away. This surprised the others—maybe their little affair/allaince was weaker than anyone thought. It bothered Paul, because if Jerry wasn’t on Hailey’s side that ment this whole allaince and all this time sucking up to Hailey would be for naught.

Carla was now the tallest one still in the living room and a smile came on her face as she recognised this fact. It was this to prompt Paul to tell Vera that it was probably time for him to walk her to her room. He did so, and even help hoist Vera up onto the massive bed before returning to his own room for the night.

“Well, just two bedrooms for the three of us,” Carla said, looking down at Andy and Marie. Andy was already erect at the thought of spending another exhilerating night with twice-his-size Carla. Marie, still dressed in her ballet dancer costume, looked sheepishly between the two of them.

“You have two choices, Marie,” Carla said. “Either you can let me carry you to your own room, or…you can join Andy and I in bed.”

This frustrated Andy a bit. He wanted to have Carla all to himself! But he had to remind himself that she was the boss. What dynamic would little Marie add to the lovemaking?

“I’ll join you guys.” Marie said, enthusiastically. At this point she was just the little cutie along for the ride and she would just see where it took her.

“Good, that was the answer I hoped to hear.” Carla said. She reached down to pick up Marie, and Marie jumped in her arms. Andy was a little jealous that Carla’s attention was focused on Marie, but he had to admit Marie looked cute and her relative size made Carla look all the more stronger.

“Follow, Andy,” Carla commanded as she turned off to the bedroom. Andy followed, a mixture of excitement and annoyance.

They reached the bedroom, the same one that Andy and Carla had shared the night before. Only this time Carla was the height Andy had been, and Andy was yet smaller, not to mention eight-inch Marie along for the ride. The bed was above waist-height for Carla and was difficult enough for her to get onto it, let alone Andy.

Carla hoisted herself up onto the bed and diposited Marie in her lap, leaving Andy to stare up at her long white legs draped over the edge of the bed.

“I’m sure you realise that we are not going straight to sleep.” Carla said down to Marie.

“Yeah,” Said Marie, nervous and excited.

“And I’m sure you know what that entales.” Carla said.

“Yeah,” Said Marie again, looking up at her protector.

“Tell me,” Carla said, “Have you ever kissed a girl?”

Marie giggled and squirmed. “Yes,” She said. “It was at a party last year and we were both pretty tipsy that night.”

“Have you ever fooled around with a girl?” Carla asked.

“We touched each other but only over the clothes.” Said Marie, still giggling.

“Have you ever had sex with a girl?” Carla said.

“No,” Marie said.

“Well,” Said Carla. “Tonight will be a night of new experiances for you.” Marie shook a little bit with excitement, and Carla turned her attention towards Andy.

“Andy, climb up here.” Carla said, pointing to her lap. Andy moved forward and looked around for the best way up. He decided to use Carla’s leg to help him, grabbing onto her foot and pulling himself up, then grabbing onto her knee and pulling himself entirely up onto Carla’s waist. He sat partially on Carla’s lap across from Marie, who appeared the size of a small child.

“Andy is much bigger than you, correct?” Asked Carla.

“Yes,” Marie answered. Indeed Andy was twice her height.

“But I am also much bigger than Andy, am I not?” Carla asked with a smile.

“Yes you are,” Marie said.

“And did you know, as of yesterday, that Andy is now my personal servent under my complete command?” Carla asked.

“You are?” Marie asked Andy, her face showing astonishment.

“Yes I am,” Andy admitted. He didn’t quite know where Carla was going with all this. Perhaps she was setting the parameters for the night.

Marie couldn’t help but give a little giggle at the news.

“Andy,” Said Carla, adressing him directly, “You must understand that Marie is our guest here tonight. You must treat her as you would treat me, and consider her commands as my commands. Is that understood?”

“Yes,” Said Andy, looking at the giggling little girl. Did Carla sence his frustration at having to share the night? She probably did—he had always felt that he was pretty transparent to her.

“Good, because now you’re going to show yourself off to us. Take off your shirt.” Carla commanded. Immediately Andy stood up and pulled his shirt up and over his head and threw it down to the ground below. Marie smiled as she observed Andy’s chest; his enlarged size relative to her made it seem all the more strong and manly.

“Now take off your pants.” Carla said. Andy obeyed and soon he was wearing nothing but his underpants, his package making an impression against the fabric.

“Marie, would you like to do the honors?” Carla asked. A nervous smile crept across Marie’s face as she stood up and walked over to Andy. From behind Andy came Carla’s large hands, locking his arms in place around his sides and immobilizing him. She was putting him at the pleasure of this tiny girl.

Marie sheepishly put her hands on Andy’s hips. His crotch was eye-level to her and she was both nervous and excited about the idea of fooling around with a man so huge, even if he was under Carla’s control. She placed her hands at the top of his underpants and slowly pulled them down.

Andy was now completely naked and his penis hung fully erect for all to see. Marie considered it with wonder; it was well over a foot long to her, thick as a thin person’s arm and far too big to be used in traditional intercourse. Still it appealed to her greatly, the great meaty member that was right in front of her face.

Marie looked up to Carla as if asking her what to do next. “Go ahead and touch it,” Carla said, “You can consider it your property for the night.”

Marie timidly put both of her hands around it. There was a slight intake of air from above as Andy felt the little hands on his member. Marie ran her hands along it, squeezing it and playing with it. Even more timidly, she moved over so her mouth was right in front of his penis.

Leaning forward, Marie put her mouth around Andy’s foreskin. He gasped with the sensation as Marie gently closed her mouth around it. She couldn’t believe how big it felt in her mouth. She teased it with her tounge while running her hand across his penis and feeling his golfball-sized balls. Andy gasped with the pleasure. Clearly, Marie was no novice when it came to stimulating men.

Aprubtly the end of Andy’s penis came out of Marie’s mouth; Carla had pulled Andy back. “Now now, we don’t want him finishing to soon,” Carla said, smiling and holding up a scolding finger. “Remember, his job is to please us tonight, and his release will be his reward if he does a good job.”

“Oooh,” Said Marie, impressed by Carla’s play cruelty.

“Now,” Carla said. “Let’s see you. Take off that dress you’re wearing.”

Marie slowly and nervously lifted her dress up over her head revealing her slender naked chest and legs. Her little breasts hung on her chest, her nipples already erect at the excitement. She looked between the faces of her two partners.

“Very nice,” Carla said. “Now let’s have it all the way off.”

For a moment Marie hesitated and Andy wondered if she was going to say no. But Marie put her thumbs under the seams of her panties and slowly pulled them off, revealing her female regions. She lifted her left foot first, then her right, then made like Andy and threw her panties over the edge of the bed.

“Very nice,” Said Carla. “Can you do one of those spins, like you did today?”

Marie spun around once gracefully, showing off a whirlwind of flesh to Carla and Andy. “You are a beautiful girl,” Carla said, taking her hands off Andy and placed them on Marie. Marie shruddered with sensation as Carla’s hands ran up and down her body.

As Andy watched he wished he and Marie could trade sizes. Thinking about it, he realised the reason he was frusturated with Marie was not because of her presence, but of the fact that he wasn’t the smallest and cutest person anymore. If Carla and Marie were bigger than him that would be beautiful! Realising this he was able to relax a little and just enjoy what he was lucky enough to be able to watch.

Carla continued stroking Marie’s body up and down, Marie gasping audiably with the sensation. Carla even pinched Marie’s little butt cheeks between her fingers and rubbed Marie’s breasts with her thumb.

“Would you like Andy to play with you too?” Carla asked.

“Yeah, sure,” Marie gasped.

“Go on, Andy,” Carla said. Andy moved ahead towards Marie. She was so small and delicate it almost seamed wrong to do anything to her. But Marie seemed to be welcoming it, so Andy leaned down and put his hands on her skin. It felt silky-smooth under his fingers. He ran his hands up and down feeling Marie’s tiny features. Marie gasped in pleasure as he did this.

“Now it is time for me to get undressed,” Said Carla. She stood up to her full height. Even though she was less than three feet tall, she still towered over Andy and Marie. They watched in awe as Carla took off her shirt and then her bra, her breasts now free far above her partners.

Carla smiled down at her tiny partners. “Come here Marie,” She said, cradelling her arms. Marie climbed into the cradle, and Carla raised her up to her left breast. “Go ahead, suck it.”

Marie took Carla’s nipple in her mouth and started sucking it. Waves of contented pleasure washed over her body. Being in this pose made her feel relaxed and cared for. Marie moaned as she put a hand on Carla’s breast, loosing herself in the feeling.

Andy watched from his position next to Carla’s leg. Carla seemed so big next to Marie, and it turned him on to see Marie in so much pleasure. Carla’s eyes were focused down at little Marie, rocking her back and forth gently. After about a minute she looked at Andy. “I have two, you know,” She said.

Smiling, Andy climbed up onto Carla’s body feeling the hot naked flesh below him. He lowered his mouth onto Carla’s large breast and started sucking. He felt Carla’s hand on the back of his head gently easing him on.

Carla closed her eyes and tilted back her head, enjoying the sensation of two little mouths at her breast. She was enjoying herself; she not only had one, but two little people at her command. Andy was as willing as always, and Marie seemed to fit right in.

After a few minutes Carla gently eased Andy and Marie off her breasts. They sat on her lap looking up at her with adoring eyes. “Okay,” Carla said. “Who wants to take off the rest of my clothes?”

There was a scramble as Andy and Marie moved to undo Carla’s button and fly. Andy undid the button as Marie zipped down the fly. Arching her back, Carla helped the two of them pull off her pants and underpants. Now all three of them were fully naked, and Carla’s privates were there in full view.

Marie stared in awe at the great heaving organ in front of her. It smelled strongly and Marie didn’t know what to do. Andy looked at it with a feeling of lust and longing, remembering the previous night.

“My master,” Andy whispered under his breath, automatically. Marie let out a little giggle, turning away from Andy to hide her face.

“Go ahead, great your master.” Carla commanded.

Andy plunged his face right into Carla’s labia. Instantly he was sucking and licking it. The moisture was flowing over his face and her scent was filling his nasels. Marie watched him with a stunned look on her face.

Carla breathed sharply and sighed with the pleasure. She cupped one of her hands gently around the back of Andy’s head, pushing him and urging him on. She turned her head towards Marie and smiled. Marie smiled back shyly as Carla’s other hand came and wrapped gently around her torso.

“Enjoying the view?” Carla asked, pressing Marie against her face. Marie nodded. “You don’t want to be out of the action, do you?” Marie shook her head. “Then come here.”

Carla patted her chest above her boobs. She released her grip on Marie and Marie climbed up on Carla’s chest, looking down at the huge face before her. Carla took her hand off Andy, trusting him to stay where he was. Carla picked up one of Marie’s hands between her thumb and index finger and lifted them out to her sides. Slowly, Carla began lowering Marie.

Carla licked her lips, and Marie started trembling with excitement as her body drew closer and closer. Soon, Marie was so close that she could feel Carla’s breath all over her front side. Carla’s tounge came out and started licking around Marie’s breasts. Marie’s body trembled as the sensation rippled through her. Carla’s tounge moved up and down Marie’s front, but then Carla lowered Marie further. Carla’s tounge darted down Marie’s body and in between Marie’s legs. Marie shuddered as Carla parted them, and started teasing Marie’s outer folds. Marie moaned outwardly as Carla’s tounge continued to please large portions of Marie’s privace’s at once.

After a few minutes Carla let Marie collapse into a panting heap next to her head. Carla pulled Andy away from her privates. His face was now dripping wet and he was gasping for breath.

“Very good,” Carla said. “Andy come here,” Carla grabbed Andy by the armpits and pulled him up on top of her laying on his back. She moved him up so that his head was cradled in her breasts, his waste was right above hers, and his feet came just to her knees.

“Okay,” Said Carla, stroking Andy’s front. “Now Marie, let’s see what you can do. Come up over here.” With that Carla grabbed Andy’s erect penis and pointed it so it was standing straight up. Marie climbed on top of Carla and Andy, and made her way over to Andy’s penis. She stood on her knees and guided the tip of it into her mouth as before. She rubbed it and licked it, causing Andy to gasp in pleasure.

“Stand up and try squatting on it.” Carla said. Marie stood up to her full—but very slight—height and walked so she was standing over Andy’s penis. She lowered herself down until her labia made contact with it. Andy’s tip screamed in pleasure as it encountered the female juices it was programmed to react with. It was far to big for Marie to insert in herself but she rubbed herself along it, causing Andy to exclaim in pleasure. Spreading herself further, Marie let the very tip of Andy’s penis slip inside her, her tiny but sturdy walls pushing against it. Andy exclaimed and felt he was close to coming. Carla sensed that and pulled Marie away.

“Now me.” Carla said, putting Marie down right in front of her large pulsating vagina. For a moment Marie didn’t know what to do but she knew Carla would not like hesistation. So she slowly crawled forward until her face was inches from it. Slowly she lowered her mouth until it was touching Carla’s labia. Carla’s private area was about the size of Marie’s head and she didn’t know how she could ever please it.

Marie started to suck on it. Instantly Carla’s juices began filling her mouth and flowing over most of her upper body. Marie’s first thought was repulsion, but she quickly decided that it was alright. She put her hands on it, rubbing stroking and squeesing it whild she sucked it hard, up and down.

“Good, very good!” Carla said as Marie continued to work harder. Andy could feel Carla’s body tremble slightly with the pleasure under him, and it aroused him. Carla gently stroked his chest with one hand.

“Wait, wait,” Carla said, bringing her hand down towards Marie’s head. Effortlessly Carla pushed Marie’s face into her groin, needing much less force than she had used for Andy a moment ago. Soon Marie couldn’t breathe, Carla was pushing her too hard. She felt her face around the opening of Carla’s vagina, then suddenly Marie felt her head slide inside.

“Ooh!” Carla exclaimed. Marie’s head was still a little big but it fit into the very opening of Carla’s vagina. Marie thought the pressure was going to squeese her head like a grape so she fought her way back out, gasping. She was in too much of a surprise to say much to Carla. Carla let her hand away and Marie went back to licking, sucking, and stroking.

They continued like this for a few more minutes. Marie was getting soaked and a large part of her wished Carla would let her stop. Yet at the same time Marie was strangely enjoying it, this bizzarre sex act with a man twice her height and a woman four times her height. Meanwhile Andy was enjoying his position on top of Carla’s body and the feeling of her stroking him.

“Okay Andy, finish it!” Carla said, abruptly pushing Andy’s torso down between her legs. Marie squealed and jumped just in time to avoid being pinned by Andy’s body. Andy quickly oriented himself so he was looking at Carla’s vagina again. He brought his right hand to it, stroked it a few times, then, like last night, plunged his hand inside.

Andy’s full hand was enough to stimulate a penis going inside Carla’s vagina. Andy found himself wishing they were either the same size or—he was aroused at the thought—he was small enough to fit inside himself! The thought of this now all-too-real possibility caused him to go faster, much to Carla’s delight.

Marie climbed onto Andy’s back and anchored herself around his shoulders. She then reached out her hands as far as they could go and started rubbing the exposed parts of Carla’s labia that she could reach. Carla exclaimed as she climbed faster and faster until she finally climaxed.

“Oh yes!” Carla said. “Come up here, you two!” Marie slid of Andy as he moved forward. Once again Carla flipped Andy over onto his stomach, cradeling his head in her breasts. Marie walked up beside them.

“I think the little one needs to get off,” Carla said, smiling at her tiny friend.

“But how?” Marie asked.

“Andy, extend your pinky,” Carla said. Andy did, and they both realised what Carla was talking about. At their proportional sizes, Andy’s pinky was about as long and thick as a penis. Marie slowly walked over to Andy who put his left hand around her back and started teasing her privates with the extended pinky.

Andy felt a little uneasy about this because Marie was so small and he felt like he would be violating her. He eased his mind by thinking about earlier in the day when Marie had been bigger than him, which had the added affect of arousing him more when he thought of her then-giant face smiling down on him as they talked earlier.

Marie made it all easier. She took Andy’s pinky in one hand and guided it into the opening of her vagina. Andy slid his finger further in. Her walls were tiny and tight but still managed to give a decent amount of pressure. He moved his finger up and down slowly at first and then more quickly as Marie made encouraging sounds. Marie exclaimed as she came closer and cloaser to climax and she even gripped Andy’s hand as if telling him not to stop. Finally, Marie came in a loud exclaiming climax and Andy withdrew his finger.

Marie sat down on top of Carla’s flesh, panting. Both ladies were now satisfied, but Andy was still raging.

“Only one loose end to tie up.” Carla said. “Marie, will you do the honors, since you seem to be so talented?”

An exausted Marie climbed up on Carla and came between Andy’s legs. Once again she gripped Andy’s penis in her hand and put the end in her mouth, licking and sucking it in that perfect way. This time Carla did not tell Marie to stop, and in a very short time Andy came to his climax. Fortuanitely Andy was able to warn Marie in time so she was not subject to his spray of sperm. The slight mess was easily wiped up by Carla with a small towlette she had by the pillow.

At last all three bedmates were tired and spent. All what was left was for them to go to sleep.

“Okay, we’re going to do the triple spoon.” Carla said. “Andy, you’re inside my curve and Marie you’re inside his.”

They arranged themselves in the spooning position which felt very good to them all. Andy could feel the huge form of Carla behind him, wrapping around him and protecting him. At the same time, he was offering that protection to Marie. Carla was happy at the chance to bring so much pleasure to her tiny playmates, and Marie was just in awe over the whole experience.

Carla pulled a cover over them and they were all heated by her body heat. It wasn’t long before all three of them were fast asleep.

 

End Notes:

I always like Multi-size scenes, it is kind of sad they are underused.

I just want to remind everyone to check out my blog again! http://bentongts.wordpress.com/

Chapter 16 by Benton
Author's Notes:

Already Season Two has more chapters and a higher word count than Season One--and we haven't even gotten to the first elimination yet!

Outside the contestant’s house the air was still and there was scarecly a sound to be heard in the cool desert night. Inside the house all eight contestants of various sizes were sleeping in various rooms, some with each other, some alone. But down in the shadows of the compound there was movement as two tiny figures stood in conversation.

“Well, are you ready?” Said four-inch Sherri, stretching her arms and looking around the giant world with the same excited feeling she got whenever she went on these late night excursions.

“Remind me again what we’re doing?” Said three-inch Tom, looking up at his larger companion. Tom came up to the middle of Sherri’s chest, and he had become more-or-less her lackey for this excursion.

“We’re going to go to the house to check on a few things.” Sherri said. “It’s a lot of fun, I’ve been doing it every night since the contestants got here!”

“Remind me while I’m still smaller than you?” Tom asked dryly.

“Well, if you run into trouble I’ll be able to help you a lot easlier.” Sherri said. “Besides, it’s fun to keep you like this!”

“As long as you make me a little bigger next time we ‘do it’.” Tom said. “I thought I was going to suffocate inside of you!”

“It felt so good when you were squirming around,” Sherri said, smiling mischevously.

“You were twice as deep as I was tall!” Tom said. “I couldn’t find the exit!”

“Maybe that’s because I held it closed!” Smirked Sherri.

“Yes, very funny that was.” Tom said sarcasticly. Sherri put her arm around Tom and hugged him to her. Dispite all the good-natured bickering they were still having a great time with each other.

“I’ll race you to the house.” Sherri said. “Go!”

Sherri took off running, Tom behind her. The distance between the buildings was only about thirty feet, but it becomes a heck of a dash when you are only a few inches tall. Due to Sherri’s size advantage she moved further ahead of Tom and finished well ahead of him.

“I win,” Said a panting Sherri to the arriving Tom.

“No fair,” Said Tom, struggling to regain his own breath. “You’re bigger than me.”

“Ah, don’t be such a sore looser,” Joked Sherri. “Now, when we go inside, just follow me and try not to make too much noise!”

For a second Tom wondered how they were going to get into the house. Then he noticed a small crease in the pannelling around the base just to the right of the front door. The crease was rectangular in shape and just a bit higher than Sherri was tall. Such a thing would have been unnoticable to a taller person unless they knew where to look.

Sherri put her fingers inside the left part of the crease and the panelling opened like a door along tiny hinges. It revealed the opening of a long passageway that stretched the whole length of the house. Tom looked it with wide eyes-he had no idea there was this system of tiny tunnels under the house!

 “Come on,” Said Sherri, stepping in. Tom followed her into the dark passageway. There were no artificial lights and the passageway was almost pitch-black in places. However, reflections of light from the stary desert sky gave them enough light to guide by. As they walked along, Tom noticed passageways heading off to the left and the right, presumably one under each room of the house. At certain points they stepped over little crevaces in the floor—points at which parts of the house could be taken off and removed.

“This is the one we’re looking for,” Sherri said, pointing to a starlit sign that read ‘Bedroom Four’ and an arrow pointing down a passageway to the right. The two of them walked halfway down the passage until they reached an opening in the celing above them. There was a small ladder built into the side of the wall that got them up to floor level and the two of them climbed it.

Tom was astonished to see that they were now inside the wall between two rooms. The wall space was no wider than he was tall, but it seemed to stretch infinitely up above him. Fortuanitely they were not going any higher for they had reached their destination. Ahead of them was a small crack in the wall that took them behind a short shelf used for stacking shoes. It was really clever construction because it would take a very close inspection to realise that the gap led somewhere.

When they emerged from the gap Tom could see that they were in in a closet. The closet door was open and they could see out into the room. It was a massive room; the largest Tom had ever been while inside the house was eight inches, and that was only for a short while. But even as everything was vastly bigger than he remembered it the memories came flooding back. The competitions, the drama, the people….

“We need to get up there.” Sherri whispered to Tom, pointing to the back of the bed near the headboard.

“How?” Tom asked. The bed looked empty but he kept his voice down anyway. The last thing he wanted was for someone to come from another room and find him here three inches tall.

“Over here,” Said Sherri, and she ran off to the back of the bed. Tom followed her as she went behind the left base of the headboard. There she pointed out a little ladder built into the back of the support which took them up to the headboard above.

“Wow,” Tom said. “There’s a lot more to this place than I thought.”

“Yeah,” Sherri said. “But I’m saving the biggest surprise for the end.”

“Biggest surprise?” Tom asked, curious.

“Don’t be getting ahead of yourself.” Sherri said. “Now, you go up first.”

Tom started ascending the ladder, the larger Sherri following under him. He didn’t want to give away his nerves to Sherri, but there was no mistaking that they were climbing several times his height into the air. He wasn’t sure how damadging a fall from this height would be on his tiny body, but he didn’t want to find out.

After half a minute of climbing Tom emerged at the back of the headboard and made way for Sherri to reach the top. He looked out on the bed and almost jumped. It was not as empty as he thought—a woman, shrunk but still far larger than himself—was sleeping near the top of the bed. He estimated correctly that the woman was quarter-height.

“Who is that?” Tom whispered to Sherri.

“That’s Vera,” Sherri said. “I like her. Remind me to show you videos when we get back.” Tom looked at Vera. Dispite the fact that she was too small to reach a doorknob on her own, Tom would not even come up to her knees if they were standing up. He wondered fleetingly what kind of woman Vera was, if she would play with him or leave him alone if she discovered him up here. He just decided not to think about it.

Sherri walked to the side of the headboard to a part where it boxed out in such a way that you would have to actually have your head inside the headboard to see. Again there was a crease, this time even smaller and finer than the one they had used to get into the house. It was unlikely a normal-sized person could spot it without magnification.

Sherri pushed the crease open and under it lied a small pannel, no more than two inches across, with three small screens and a keypad so small even Sherri had to struggle to use it. Tom walked over to get a closer look. The screens showed several images from in and around the room. The panel obviously connected all the cameras in the room, but it also mesured the temperature and humidity in different parts of the room as well as other readings.

“Can’t this be done remotely?” Tom asked. He couldn’t imagine Betty shrinking herself to check on these things durring the first season.

“Yes, but if something needs to be adjusted, I’m right here to do it.” Sherri said. She flicked though a few screens. “Everything checks out here. Come on.”

Sherri walked back to the ladder and started climbing down. Tom followed, trying to stay focused on not falling.

“Besides,” Sherri said, as they reached the bottom, “It means less people have to work on the show. The less people, the more secrecy.”

They walked back into the wall and down into the tunnels. They walked back along the branch to the central tunnel and walked towards the back of the house, this time taking a branch that went to the left. Again, they found an identicle hole that led them into the closet of a bedroom. This time the closet was closed, but the door was high enough above the ground that both Sherri and Tom could squeese under it.

There was definitely someone in this bed; Tom could tell by looking at the sheets from ground level. That meant whoever was sleeping here was more than quarter-size. This made Tom nervous because even a half-sized person could turn him into a human dildo at his size. But Sherri, nonplussed, urged him on.

Once again they climbed the ladder to the headboard and Tom looked out over the bed. This one was also inhabited by a girl, but she was half-sized. She was laying on her side and seemed to be sleeping much more deeply than Vera had been. Tom could only see her head but he could make out her outline under the sheet.

“She’s obviously taking this all better than Vera,” Tom commented to Sherri.

“That’s Carla, and she’s not the only one here, take a look.” Sherri pointed to the consol, which was identical to the last one they had used. Sherri pressed a button an an image popped up that surprised Tom. It was a view of Carla under the sheets and she was naked, but not alone. Inside her spoon was a man half her size, and inside his spoon was a girl half his size. Tom was surprised at the view; how could they get a camera down there? This added to the mystery of how so many of the voyeristic shots from the first season had been captured.

“That’s Andy and Marie. Cute, aren’t they?” Sherri said. Tom admitted it was kind of cute, but he knew that even little Marie was more than twice his height and Carla, by the looks of it, wouldn’t think twice about tuning Tom into a dildo. The fact that Carla wasn’t even full-sized as she towered over the group made Tom appreciate once again how truly tiny he really was.

“Everything checks out here.” Sherri said. “Only one more place to see before I show you your surprise.” Once again Sherri led Tom down from the headboard and back into the wall. They retraced their steps back to the central tunnel and started heading back in the direction of the house. They only went the distance of one room before turning off into another side corridor they had passed on the way here.

They entered into another closet, this one open, and Tom could tell right away that this room was inhabited by a full-sized woman. She was huge and magestic, the largest woman Tom had ever seen. She was lying flat on her back and fast asleep.

“This way,” Sherri said. Instead of directing him to the headboard as she had done the last two times she led him to the foot of the bed where covers were spilling over onto the ground. Her two gigantic feet came almost to the very end of the bed, like two large monsters looking off the edge of a cliff.

“What’s here?” Tom asked, not able to imagine anything of importance being hidden in this area.

“I’ll show you. Stay down here!” Sheri said. She walked forward to the bed and started climbing up one of the blankets. Tom’s jaw dropped as Sherri climbed the rest of theway up and emerged on top of the woman’s bed, where she was dwarfed by the woman’s feet. Then to Tom’s greater surprise, Sherri walked right over to the woman’s left foot and gave it a good tickle.

The woman stirred and Tom was mortified. The feet shifted as Sherri quickly started sliding down the covers to the ground. Tom didn’t know whether to run, hide, or wait. But Sherri was quick in coming back to the ground, and it seemed the woman wasn’t destrubed enough to be woken up.

“What was that all about?” Tom asked incredulously.

“It’s funny! You try it!” Sherri said.

“No way,” Tom said, taking a step back.

“Come on,” Sherri said, giving Tom a playful push forward. Tom sighed. He knew there was no getting out of this one. He walked forward to the base of the bed and tried to figure out how Sherri climbed it. It was not to hard to figure out—there were plenty of handholds making themselves apparents that would have never been visiable to a full-sized person.

Slowly Tom climed up to the surface of the bed, which to him seemed several stories above the ground. He was standing just inches away from a foot that was over three times his height, as wide as he was tall, and nearly as thick too. It was standing upright supported by the tremendous ankle bone, the bottom side covered in curled and wrinkled skin. Tom could not believe that this was part of a human being.

Tom looked beyond the foot to the rest of the woman. She took up the majority of the huge bed, and like Carla seemed to be sleeping peacefully. But when Tom looked carefully he saw something else. On her chest wrapped up in her arms was a quarter-sized man, and he was awake! His eyes were open and he was staring at the walls. This caused Tom to nearly jump in surprise. The man was clearly drowsy; perhaps he had woken up and couldn’t get back to sleep. That meant it was unlikely that he would look down there, and even if he did, would he see Tom in the shadows?

Tom looked down at Sherri and pointed to the man in alarm. Sherri merely made tickeling jestures back. Tom wanted to shout down to her but that would certianly attract the man’s attention. Either Sherri didn’t see him or didn’t care about him. Well, let’s get this over with said Tom to himself. He walked over to the woman’s foot, let out a big sigh, and tickled it with both hands.

There entire bed shook as the woman started shifting around. Tom thought he had woken her up. He quickly ran over to the side of the bed and leaped into the covers below, sliding down. He picked up a suprising amount of speed but then stumbled on a large protruding string. He went tumbelling down and finally rolled to the ground.

“That was hilarious!” Said Sherri, who had run over to Tom and was now helping him to his feet.

“The woman’s awake!” Tom hissed, “And she has a man with her!”

“She’s not awake.” Sherri said. Indeed the stirring had stopped. Evidently the tickling was not enough to rouse the sleeping giantess.

“She does have a man with her though, and he was awake.” Said Tom, as they made their way back to the seceret entrence in the closet.

“That’s Hailey and Jerry,” Said Sherri. “They’re nice people, but I think Hailey’s getting a little power-drunk.”

“I think Jerry’s a little uneasy if you ask me.” Tom said. “I don’t blame him.”

“Tomorrow will be an interesting day,” Sherri said. They lowered themselves back into the passageway and were heading back towards the central walkway.

“How come?” Tom asked.

“Because of the surprise I’m going to show you,” Said Sherri, smiling secretly.

“It doesn’t involve tickling any more toes, does it?” Tom asked.

“No, no,” Sherri said. “Just follow me.” They walked a little ways down the main passageway and then turned off to the side. This time they did not go halfway down the walkway but merely a few feet before there was an opening. They climbed the ladder and once again they were inside the wall. This time, however, large thick pipes ran along the side of the wall, many of them going into the wall at points far ahead. Clearly, they were in the wall behind one of the bathrooms.

“This way,” Said Sherri as they made their way along the narrow space. Many times they had to step over or slide under small pipes running along the ground. Finally they came to a thin pipe that seemed to have some kind of aparatus attached to the base. It looked like some kind of motor or pully device. On the other side was a small platform with a feeble-looking railway.

Sherri stepped over to it, and Tom tentatively followed, not liking what he was seeing. “We’re going to go up!” She announced.

“Up?” Tom asked, dubiously.

“Yes, what I’m going to show you is above.” Sherri said. “Hold on!” With that she twisted a small valve that was attached to the aparatus. There was a sound like water rushing through a pipe, and suddenly the platform took off towards the celing. Sherri whooped as Tom hung on to the railing for dear life.

The platform ascended into blackness and started slowing down. Finally there was a clicking sound as if the platform was being locked into place. Tom estimated that they were now at the height of the celing.

A small automatic light came on and revealed that they were indeed in a narrow crawlspace between the celing of the rooms and the roof of the building. Narrow was a relative term, of course, since to Tom it was at least three times his height.

“That was fun, wasn’t it?” Sherri said, grabbing Tom’s hand and leading him off onto the landing.

“I could have done without it,” Said Tom, still a little bit shaken.

“It’s not far now,” Sherri said. The crawlspace was divided up like the rest of the house and there were walls around them. They walked through this space until they reached what was clearly a door ment for people Sherri’s height. Most peculiarly, it had a lock.

“This area is extra-secure,” Sherri said, pulling a key out of her pocket and putting it in the lock. “I’m technically not even allowed to bring you up here.” The door came unlocked and Sherri pushed it open.

The door opened on a large room that was almost entierly taken up by a gigantic device that seemed to resemble a cross between a computer motherboard, an engine, and a complex electrical switchboard. There were dozens of knobs and dials indicating various levels of this, that, and the other thing. Tom could hear a faint buzzing along with what seemed like a bubbling sound.

“Any idea what this is?” Sherri asked.

“A shrinking machine?” Tom wagered.

“That’s right!” Sherri said. “This is what they look like.”

Tom walked around, looking at the various parts. Being no mechanic, he couldn’t make heads or tails of what any of the parts actually did. But he knew he was in the presence of something very powerful.

“This is something.” Remarked Tom. “Have any idea how it works?”

“Not a clue.” Sherri said. “Betty knows quite a bit about it. She said this one has advanced field projection capabilities.”

“So it can shrink anyone in the house?” Tom asked.

“Right.” Sherri said. “This model’s identical to the one in the compound, the one that shrunk you.”

Tom grunted with mock appreciation and dinged a piece of metal with his finger.

“It was just installed today.” Sherri said. “It actually takes over twelve hours to warm itself up. But once it’s warmed up it can keep running for weeks!”

“I’m sure glad we didn’t have this thing durring our competition,” Said Tom. “At least we all could feel secure in our sizes as long as we were outside the booth. I guess the players won’t have that security anymore!”

“No they won’t!” Said Sherri. “It’s going to be an interesting dynamic. Betty’s giving me a lot of imput into what happens.”

“Really,” Said Tom, impressed. “I would have never thought she’d give control to anyone!”

“I’m sure it’s not much and she holds the final cards.” Sherri said.

The two of them stood in the room, looking and listening to the human-sized machine that was going to make life very interesting for the eight people sleeping in the house below.

“Well,” Sherri said. “Let’s get going. I’m getting a bit tired and I don’t want Betty to be suspicious.”

“Good idea,” Said Tom, ready to leave this odd place and return to the relative normality of Sherri’s apartment.

Sherri locked the door as they left the room with the shrinking machine. They then made their way along the top of the celing to the point in which the elevator was still locked in. Tom was more reluctant than ever to step in, but he figured there was no use staying stuck up in the crawlspace.

Sherri turned the knob and the transport moved—to Tom’s relife—slowly back to the ground. He could hear the sounds of water running as they descended and figured the system must be hydraulic. It made sense, seeing that it could be tied right in with the shower system and avoid the need for a completely separate form of transport.

The transport reached the ground and there was another clicking sound as it locked into place just above floor level. Tom was thankful to be back at ground level as Sherri lead him back along the wall and into the underground passageway.

“Oh yeah, one more thing I wanted to show you,” Sherri said.

“Oh no,” Groaned Tom.

“It’ll be quick, I promise!” Sherri said. She lead him down the main passageway towards the front of the house. When they were only a few feet from the front she lead him down a new side passageway that terminated suddenly with no doors except what looked like a storm door built into the ground.

“What’s that?” Tom asked.

“I don’t know.” Sherri said. “I tried opening it but it won’t budge.”

“That’s odd.” Tom said. “Is it some kind of…storage space?”

“I don’t think so,” Sherri said. “What would we need to store down here anyway? I think that it’s a doorway to a tunnel of some sort.”

“A tunnel?” Tom asked. “To where?”

“Somewhere in the compound, I’m sure.” Sherri said.

“But who would use the tunnel? You don’t!” Tom said.

“That’s the thing, I can’t figure it out!” Said Sherri. “I’ve seen nobody else here but Betty. That can only mean one of two things; either she shrinks and uses it, or else there are more people here, four inches tall!”

“Geez,” Said Tom, “You know, that wouldn’t surprise me if Betty had more shrunken people here. It would be just like her to keep them under her thumb, maybe use them as toys as she used me,”

“You’re starting to remind me of Bill,” Sherri said, “He was always full of conspericy theories. I was just saying it was odd, that’s all.”

“Well,” Said Tom as they turned to go, “I always thought there was more to this place than we were let on about.”

The pair of them walked out through the passageway and sealed the door behind them. They then returned to the compound and went to bed. For a few hours at least everyone was asleep before the sun came up on another unpredictable day at the Shrinking Show.

 

End Notes:

The next chapter is a new day!

I want to remind everyone who might have missed it that I have a new blog. Please check it out if you're so inclined--I talk about story ideas I have been working on, or at leaest thinking about.

http://bentongts.wordpress.com/

Chapter 17 by Benton
Author's Notes:

Next day in the Shrinking Show!

As it was a common occurance, Paul was the first one to wake the next morning. He awoke with an odd sort of optomistic feeling, as if he had had an uplifting dream that had just slipped from memory at the brink of conciousness. Dispite the fact that he was still small and didn’t have many allies he still felt that he had a purpose seeing this competition through.

Perhaps it was Vera. His feelings for her seemed to grow deeper every day they were here together. She was the only person here not wrapped up in some power or domination scheme or a hasty relationship. Paul knew he himself came short in some categories; he had already gotten into a fight with Dale, as well as power struggles with both Carla and Dale. His hands were not clean by any means. But he hoped that if he could play a clean game from here on out Vera would see that he really wasn’t some kind of bum like Dale.

Vera was waking up around the same time. She didn’t sleep very deeply and was still a bit groggy, but decided to take a page out of Paul’s book and do some morning exersizes. For her, seeing the massive world around her was no longer something that provoked fear but rather a determination to toughen herself up, to make herself the best competitor she could be.

In the other room Hailey was waking up. She had slept nice and deeply and had pleasant dreams. It was good to be the queen, and knowing Jerry, Paul, and Vera were all on her side there was virtually no way she could fail. She gave a little squeese to her teddy bear Jerry and put him on her lap as she stretched.

Jerry had not slept well at all. He kept coming awake all night and he was afraid to move for bothering Hailey. At one point he could’ve sworn he heard something moving in the room, but he figured he was just imagining things. In any case, he was not in a good mood. He felt that more and more Hailey was not keeping true to her promise not to treat him as she treated Dale. Each day he felt less like a man and more like a toy. Well, perhaps today was the day to do something about it.

“Did you sleep well, cutie?” Hailey asked, standing as she rummaged through the closet for something to wear. She cast off her nightgown and stood naked in front of the closet. She rotated her body in a way that was meant to arouse Jerry, who she must have thought was still awed by her immense size and womanness. It was undeniable that Hailey was attractive, thought Jerry, but she was beginning to interest him less and less.

“Yes,” Jerry lied. Hailey pulled on panties and a bra, then a tank top and a miniskirt. She was thinking about the tiny men looking up the long pillars of her legs in awe and the thought made her feel sexy. She wanted to dress for maximum appeal to get the men to think about her just a little bit more.

“Here, how about this for you today?” Hailey said, pulling a shirt and pants combination out of Jerry’s suitcase. To Jerry’s dismay she began to dress him just as she would a doll. Hailey did move slowly with loving care, but Jerry still felt humiliated at this babying.

“Let’s go out and make breakfast,” Hailey said. “I’m sure the othes will be getting up soon.” Hailey went out into the hallway and towards the kitchen. Cooking for eight people had never been so easy now that the other seven were all shrunk. Hailey stopped and smiled at the thought—all the other contestants combined didn’t even match her weight. It was an exciting thought.

Paul and Vera arrived in the kitchen seperately within a few minutes of each other. Hailey greated them warmly and the four of them joined in a morning chat. Paul and Vera were feeling decently that morning, and their moods seemed to pick up similarly-sized Jerry just a little bit.

In the other room, the trio of Carla, Andy, and Marie was waking up. Andy was the first to wake up and his figeting quickly woke Marie. Shortly after Clara was also awake and the three of them were stretching, grinning at each other over memories of the wild evening they had shared.

Andy could not be happier. He was over the idea of Marie sharing with them and as long as Carla was large, he was happy. She radiated a sense of confidence and leadership that he admired, and found very favorable in nighttime situations.

Marie was giddy over the experience and could still scarcely believe she was here getting dressed with two giants that she had just had sex with. She was miniscule at eight inches tall and even these shrunken people were far bigger than her. She felt that she was in a fairy tale—an x-rated fairy tale with a whole different sort of happy ending.

“Can we do this again?” Marie asked up to Carla. Andy felt a slight pang—he had hoped to get Carla alone after last night.

“It all depends.” Carla said. “It depends on what sizes we are and how we all feel after today. Who really knows what will happen?”

“Okay,” Said Marie. She was a little dissapointed that Carla didn’t automaticly accept her, but she didn’t give up hope that there was going to be more fun later on.

Soon they joined Hailey and the others at the breakfast table which meant that everybody was present except Dale. As usual, Dale was sleeping in, avoiding contact with the others for the longest time he could muster. He was really depressed about the whole situation—he had no allies, and he had blown it with the only person who showed him any kind of liking.

Dale didn’t even feel like trying anymore. He felt that he would limp through the remainder of the competition, go home, and never come back. But something told him that he should still get out there, still be a part of the group, and still act like he had some remote chance of winning this thing.

So Dale got dressed and went out to join the group. Now that all eight of them were there, breakfast could begin. Like before, Jerry, Paul, and Vera all crowded onto Hailey’s large lap, and Andy and Marie crowded onto Carla’s smaller—but still adequate—lap. The growing alliances were becoming aparent even at the breakfast table. Hailey, the girl with one more person than Carla, felt secure that she was the winning side.

As they finished up their breakfast, the inevitable question of the day’s events came up in conversation.

“So do you think there’s going to be some kind of game?” Vera asked.

“I don’t think so,” Said Carla. “Last year this day was the beginning of ‘erratic shrinking’, remember?”

“Yeah, but remember Betty told us the game wouldn’t go exactly as the last one went.” Jerry pointed out.

“It’s been pretty consistant so far,” Vera said. “Only minor things have been different.

“I have a feeling things will be different,” Andy said.

“How so?” Asked Hailey.

“I’m not sure, really,” Andy said. “I just think they’ll be different.”

Shortly after breakfast Hailey cleared away the dishes and they started discussing ways of spending their morning. Just a few minutes into the conversation, however, Sherri entered the house, hailf sized.

“Hey Sherri,” Hailey said as the co-hostess entered. “Any news from the big house?”

“Just that Betty will be down in a couple of hours.” Sherri said. “Until then you have the time completely to yourselves to do whatever you want.”

“We were justing thinking about that.” Hailey said.

“Hey, here’s an idea,” Paul said. “There’s four of us at quarter-sized. What if we all played a game of soccer?”

“That’s a good idea,” Said Jerry, greatful for an opertunity to break away from Hailey. Vera nodded her approval as well. Andy instinctively looked to Carla for permission as if he was a child. Carla frowned slightly at this faux pas but gave him a short nod, indicating that he was free to go.

“What should our teams be?” Andy asked.

“Let’s mix it up.” Jerry said. “Me and Vera versus Paul and Andy.”

“Isn’t that quite even?” Paul asked.

“Hey, don’t underestimate me,” Vera said, giving Paul a playful slap in the arm.

Paul shrugged. “Hey, whatever you say!” He said. The four of them left through the door to play a game of soccer with a ball half as tall as they were. Left in the kitchen was a motley group of the biggest and the smallest people.

“Hell, why not play a game of catch?” Suggested Carla out of the blue. She certianly didn’t want to hang around in an awkward situation with Hailey and Dale. She looked to Dale. “You interested?”

Dale was a little taken aback, but said, “Sure.”

Carla handed Marie to Sherri as she made her way out of the door. “Hold on to her for me,” She said.

Sherri hesitated for a moment, then put Marie down on the ground. “Hey, let’s make it ‘Monkey in the Middle’,” Sherri cried and ran to join the other two. Now it was merely Hailey and Marie in the house by themselves.

For a moment neither of them said anything. Marie couldn’t help but stare upwards at Hailey, taller than a six-story building from her perspectave. Hailey enjoyed the attention as she stared downwards at the tiny doll on the floor next to her feet.

“Well,” Said Hailey. “It’s just the biggest and the smallest left together.” Hailey reached down and without even asking picked Marie up around the waste and lifted her. Marie scrambled to hold onto Hailey’ hand while she was raised into the air.

“Tell me, how does if feel to be so small?” Hailey asked, cuddling Marie against her bare shoulder. Hailey’s face filled Marie’s vision and she found it hard to avoid that large, curious stare.

“It’s…exciting, but it’s also really scary,” Said Marie in a meek voice. Hailey couldn’t help but smile at the response. Marie was so very cute, and Hailey knew she probably shouldn’t take advantage of her in the situation. But as before, her feelings were starting to get the better of her.

“I noticed you slept with Carla last night.” Hailey said.

Marie was a bit shocked at this change of topic. This really was none of Hailey’s business, but since she was in such a position of power she could not help but answer her.

“Y-yeah,” Marie said, even meeker than before.

“I didn’t know you liked girls,” Hailey said.

“I—I don’t, really, it was just a kind of…” Marie trailed off. She had no idea what to say.

“I’m not in to girls either, usually,” Hailey said. “But I am wondering what it was like? Can you tell me?”

“It was—interesting…” Said Marie, growing continually uneasy.

“Carla’s four times your size,” Hailey noted. “But…if you’re interested…I’m eight times your size. God Marie, you’re so cute!”

Hailey’s thumb and pointer finger started running slowly up Marie’s tiny legs. She didn’t know what to say but she was starting to shake with nerves.

“You’re so delicate,” Said Hailey. “I bet you’re so small that you could…slide right inside.”

Marie found her voice. “Please…put me down,” She said, trembelling.

“I’m sorry,” Said Hailey as she paused rubbing Marie’s legs.

“Please,” Repeated Marie. Hailey hesistated. Though Marie was such a cute doll Hailey couldn’t forget that she was a real person. Hailey listened to Marie’s request and put her down saftely on the ground. Once Hailey removed her hands Marie took several steps back. She was now looking up at Hailey with a look of fear more than anything.

“I’m sorry, I don’t know what came over me.” Hailey said, feeling ashamed. Marie didn’t say anything, but kept looking up at her. For a few more moments there was silence. Finally Hailey said, “Just please don’t tell the others.”

There was another pause as Marie started to take some deep breaths and calm herself down. She was starting to realise that there was a dark side to being small. It wasn’t just the fun she liked to think of it as being. If Hailey had been more serious on wanting to experement with her, there would be nothing Marie could do about it.

Without saying anything else, Hailey turned away and went to take a hot shower in an attempt to forget what just happened. Certianly Marie wouldn’t take it too hard, she had already been with on girl much bigger than her—besides, Marie wasn’t going to support her anyway. Hailey kept thinking of all the ways she could tell herself not to worry about it.

At that moment Marie’s mind changed. She no longer wanted to be the cute tiny thing. She wanted to grow, and grow as big as she got. She was fortuanite enough to scare Hailey into not playing with her this time, but who knows about next time? She wanted to be big enough to defend herself against others and have a sense of dignity one could not have as a doll.

Meanwhile, the four quarter-sized people were enjoying their game of soccer. Like Paul predicted, he and Andy handed a fairly good defeat to Vera and Jerry. Then they switched teams putting Andy and Vera against Paul and Jerry at which point Paul’s team still pulled ahead. They played in the final combination Paul-Vera and Andy-Jerry, and Andy’s team handed Paul’s team a suprising upset by beating them by one point.

Regardless of who won, it was a welcome change for the four of them to forget their prejudices and alliances and just play as teemates. Andy couldn’t help but notice that Paul had mellowed out a bit in the last few days. Shrinking must have really humbled him, Andy thought, even more than it has the rest of us.

The odd group of Sherri, Carla, and Dale were actually enjoying their game fairly well. The typically moody Carla was becoming quite animated as she ran around the yard tossing the ball. Even Dale was starting to show signs of being the brutish jock that he was at the beginning of the game. Sherri was her same bubbly self and could not be more delighted that the contestants were relaxing; letting their stress levels down. The only bone Sherri had to pick was in this game of catch Carla and Dale were both taller than Sherri, so whenever she got stuck in the middle she stayed there for a long time.

“Hey, no fair!” Sherri said as a grinning Carla through the ball well over her head and Dale easily catched it. “I’m too short!”

“As if size was ever absolute in this place,” Carla said, catching the ball from Dale.

“That’s it!” Said Sherri in mock outrage. “I’m going to go get enlarged to full-sized, then who’ll be laughing?”

Sherri pretended to walk away, but then stopped as the three of them broke into laughter. The game was over at least for now.

“So what’s been up with you?” Carla aske Dale. “You haven’t been out so much?”

“It’s Hailey,” Dale said. “You know we had a thing at the beginning, I don’t want to be around her when she’s so big.”

“Come on,” Carla said, “You were hiding away even before she was the Queen.”

“Well,” Dale said, “I guess I uh…just couldn’t get into the swing of things. You know, it’s really unnatural, this shrinking.”

“You have to just roll with it,” Carla said. “What happens if you’re coaching and your best player breaks a leg?”

“That’s different, in sports I know how to handle things.” Dale said. Embarrased, he started turning away but Carla grabbed his arm.

“Don’t run away from this!” Carla said firmly. “Maybe you’re used to being the large-and-in-charge jock and having confidence in everything you do, and this is a shock to your system. But there’s no need to go and hide like a baby!”

Dale didn’t say anything and Carla could read a look of distress on his face. She decided not to push it. The poor jock was completely out of his element here.

“I’m going to hit the bathroom.” Said Carla and dashed of for the house. Dale tossed the ball to himself a few times, trying not to pay attention to the overlarge buildings or grass near him.

“She’s right, you know,” Sherri said. Dale looked at her and took a deep breath.

“You can’t prepare yourself for this game.” Dale said. “Shrinking. What an unnatural thing this was.”

“Some of the others seem to enjoy it,” Sherri suggested.

“I guess,” Dale said, looking down at the grass. “You know, I’ve never been a very introspective person, but I think I’ve learned something about myself. I’ve relied on my size and strength over others for my self image for most of my life. I’ve always been a big guy, always athletic. Now…”

“It’s a profound shock to your system.” Sherri said, nodding.

“Yeah,” Dale said.

“It seems there’s a pattern to that,” Sherri said. “The athletic people are usually hit the hardest by the shrinking percicely for the reasons you just told me.”

“If you would,” Dale said. “Please don’t tell the others. I don’t like talking about my personal life as it is.”

“Don’t worry.” Sherri said. Craking a smile, she said, “But if you think this means I’m going to go easy on you, forget it!” Sherri punched him in the arm and then took of in a run to another part of the house.

“I wasn’t expecting it,” Said Dale, a hint of a smile coming to his face.

When Carla entered the house she used the first bathroom instead of the second one because she heard the shower running. She was glad to play ball with people other than her usual hangouts; both Andy and Marie were looking to Carla as a protector and leader, and while Carla liked playing that roll most of the time she also wanted to relax and just have fun with others. Although she had been urging Dale out of his shell. Oh well, Carla thought, it’s one of my habbits, pushing people.

Carla left the bathroom and turned to walk outside. But then she saw something she did not see on the way in. Marie was standing on the side of the room standing and looking at her feet, her already miniscule form further diminished by her stance to the point where she made herself pratically invisible. She was unmistakedly upset.

“Hey girl, what’s wrong?” Carla said, rushing over to her. Instantly Carla felt guilty about leaving Marie in the house with Hailey. Something must have happened.

“I don’t want to be small anymore,” Said Marie, looking up at Carla. A couple tears were visable on her cheek.

“Why, what happened?” Carla asked.

“It’s just…” Marie said. “Hailey’s scary. It’s scary, I’m so vaunerable!”

Marie walked over to Carla and Carla picked Marie up, holding the small girl in her arms and rocking her back and forth. “We’ll fix it.” Carla said. “I’ll find a way to make you bigger.”

“I’m sorry if I’m being a wimp,” Said Marie from Carla’s shoulders. “I’m just scared, that’s all.”

“It’s completely understandable,” Said Carla. “I’d be scared if I was that small!”

Marie didn’t know why she wasn’t telling Carla the full story of how Hailey acted towards her. Maybe it was because Marie felt embarrassed about the whole thin, or maybe it was just because she didn’t want to cause trouble for Hailey. In either case, Marie could tell that Carla knew there was more to the story than it seemed, but fortuanitely she didn’t press it.

“Would you like to go outside?” Carla asked, thinking some fresh air and sunshine might help to make Marie feel better.

“Yeah, that sounds good.” Said Marie. Carla put her friend back on the ground and they walked together towards the door. Once Carla opened it, Marie dashed out into the yard. The sun and air on her face made Marie feel much better. As she ran she reminded herself that these sizes were not permanent and it might only be a matter of minutes before things are changed around again.

Paul, Vera, Andy, and Jerry were sitting in the shade after their game talking. It was an interesting occurance; if you ignored the massive house, the knee-deep grass, and the towering bushes it almost looked like a normal gathering.

What was also interesting, Andy thought, was how much he and Paul were starting to find that they had in common. It was true that their lives had taken very different directions, Andy towards the technical and mathmatical while Paul went more towards the physical. But it turned out they had a lot of similar ideas about things in the world. Andy was slowly finding out Paul wasn’t the Navy brat he thought he was.

“So you don’t think an economic slump is coming?” Paul asked Jerry.

“Not really,” Jerry said. “Things seem to be going well.”

“If you read closely in the paper the signs are pretty evident.” Paul said. “There’s no drive to the market. In a few years things will slow down completely.”

Sherri came running along to join them. They rearranged their circle so there was enough room for her to fit. It wasn’t until after she sat down with them that they started to realise that she was their own size. She had been half-sized before.

“What have you been up to? Sherri asked.

“Just talking about the economy.” Andy said.

“Huh, that’s not something I know much about,” Sherri said, “I’m just lucky my personal economy is going so well after last season!”

There was a little laugh around the circle. It was well known that she had become a million dollars richer last year by winning the Shrinking Show.

“So what have you been doing with your winnings?” Asked Vera.

Sherri knew she was going to get tired of answering this question eventually. “I quit my job and spent a little time travelling.” Sherri said. “I spent about two weeks in the mountians and went abroad for a while. When I came back home I bought a nice house by the ocean. That’s about it.”

“Do you get bored at all?” Vera asked.

“Not really,” Sherri said. “I’ve been doing a lot of projects on my own. I’ve also made a number of apperances on talk shows!”

“What were those like?” Jerry asked.

“Pretty hilarious,” Sherri said. “They would ask me ‘How did it feel to be shrunk?’, but they had no idea I had actually been shrunk!”

They all laughed over that. “What did you tell them?” Jerry asked.

“I answered truthfully, they thought I was still acting!” Sherri said to more laughter. “Really, though, after that they started asking questions about what it was like to be in the show, how the selection was like, what it was like to work with everyone else, normal stuff like that.”

“That must have been really cool,” Andy said. “To them you were a famous actress.”

“I know, right!” Sherri beamed. “I’m even listed on Wikipedia as ‘Living SRIL Actresses’!”

“That’s when you know you’ve made it, when you’re on Wikipedia,” Paul said.

“Have you been asked to act in anything?” Vera said.

“Actually yeah,” Sherri said. “Believe it or not, they want me to play a college girl in a sitcom they’re filming in two months!”

“Are you going to take it?” Andy asked. “You should!”

“I’m not sure,” Sherri said. “I’m not really an actress! And besides once you’ve done the shrinking show, doing something where you remain full-sized and go off a script seems much less interesting!”

“That’s a good point,” Jerry said.

“I guess we’re all going to be celebraties after this to some extent,” Said Andy.

“Yeah,” Sherri said. “And you’ll all have Wikipedia pages about you.”

“Imagine that.” Paul said.

“Have you kept in contact with anyone from the first season?” Jerry asked.

“Well, Tom,” Sherri said, trying not to smile. “And I talk to Cameroon and Annie occassionally. We’re the half that still keeps in contact.”

“I’m not surprised the others wanted to shut this out of their minds.” Vera said.

“What, you wouldn’t come back after this season?” Sherri asked.

“I don’t know,” Vera said. “Maybe.”

“I wouldn’t,” Paul said.

“I don’t think I would,” Jerry agreed.

“Well, I think I’d come back,” Said Andy. The others looked at him and he read the words not surprised on their faces.

“Dale’s not going to come back,” Vera said. “Carla might. Marie might. Who the hell knows about Hailey though?”

“You might be surprised,” Sherri said. “When I was first shrunk I thought I’d never come back here, but here I am co-hosting the show!”

“I was curious,” Andy said. “You had a thing going with Tom, but at the end you had something going with Cameroon. How did that triangle resolve?”

“You’re really bringing back memories now,” Sherri said, “Well, none of us lived near each other so nothing could be really worked out. I’ve been single for most of the past year.”

“I bet you got a lot of suiters,” Jerry said.

“A few, suprisingly not that many, thanfully,” Said Sherri, raising her eyes. “I did have a brief fling with a guy in the mountians, though. That only lasted a week.” Sherri looked down at her watch, and said, “We’d beter get inside, Betty’s due in five minutes!”

Sherri jumped up to tell the others. In the meantime the four of them made their way to their feet. Andy had been made even more excited by Sherri’s discription of life after the shrinking show. Her celebraty fascinated him, and he had a hard time believing that she started out as just another contestant a year ago.

Jerry, on the other hand, was surprised by the feeling he had: attraction. He always knew Sherri was a very pretty girl, but he was starting to realise that he had feelings for her. The fact that they were both short statured and Sherri’s good nature really appealed to Sherri. He wondered fleetingly if he could ask her out sometime. He didn’t know if there was a company policy forbidding it, or even if Sherri would be interested. He had the feeling she would be a much better partner than Hailey.

Paul and Vera hung back for a second. Just in case they were about to be different sizes, they wanted to plan their strategy first.

“So what do you think this is going to be?” Paul asked. “Erratic shrinking?”

“Could be.” Vera said. “I think it’s all downhill from here, sizewise.”

“I can’t imagine getting much smaller than this,” Paul said.

“We’re just going to have to brace ourselves.” Vera said. “But no matter what, we’ll support each other.”

“Right,” Paul said. They brought their faces together in an open-mouthed kiss. Paul realised how much he loved this woman, and knew that he would do anything to help her, even if she didn’t know he was being helped.

Pretty soon they had all filed into the kitchen. All eight contestants plus Sherri were there, waiting for Betty’s arrival. The quarter-sized people were shocked to realise that Sherri, who had just a moment ago been siting with them in the circle, was once again towering over them at half-size! How could she have gotten to the compound and back so fast?

They would not have to wait long for their answer. Right at the top of the hour there was a wrap at the door. Hailey walked forward and opened it.

 

End Notes:

Now is when they learn!

Chapter 18 by Benton
Author's Notes:

Now the contestants will learn about the new twist to their lives in the house!

“Hello everyone, having a good morning?” Betty asked. There were general sounds of ascent.

“No, we’re not going to the compound,” Betty said, as some of the people made motions to go towards the door. “What I’m going to show you is right here.”

The contestants looked at each other. What could have possibly been hidden in the house?

“I’m going to tell you something that will be very important.” Betty said. “What I am about to tell you will change the nature of the game from here on out. It will cause you to think differently about the time you will be spending inside this house.”

Now the contestants were really worried. They all had the feeling that they were walking into new territory here, something that wasn’t there in the first season of the game.

“Up until now, to change sizes you had to be inside the sizechanging booth up at the compound.” Betty said. “But now, we have a new machine installed here in the house. And that is not all: this machine will be able to shrink any one of you from any point in the house.”

There were gasps of shock and surprise as Betty made this announcement. Fear spread across the faces of the contestants and for good reason—now they didn’t know when the shrinking was going to come. It could come any time—when they were bathing, when they were eating, when they were watching a movie, when they were making love. It was now a different game.

“Do not fret, do not fret,” Betty said, after a moment of savoring the paniced reactions. “There will be some pattern to the size-changings. There will be one on the hour every hour until eight o’clock tonight.”

“Up or down?” Dale asked.

“Don’t rush it, all will be explained.” Said Betty. “There will be two shrinkings for every enlarging so the pattern will be downward. However, there are some exceptions. The Queen will be immune to size-changing for now.”

“Yes,” Said Hailey, pumping her fist.

“Also, nobody can grow to be more than half-sized.” Betty said. “But is now possible for someone to be shrunk to once-sixteenth size.”

A hush fell on the group. One-sixteenth was about four inches tall. Even as of now none but Marie had been smaller than one-quarter size, and they were having trouble imagining what the world would look like at that size.

“But…one-sixteenth size is elimination, isn’t it?” Dale asked, nervously.

“Not this time.” Betty said, waving her fingers. “It is now possible to be one-sixteenth size and remain in the house.”

Another chill rolled over the group. Being four inches tall and saftely stored in the compound was one thing, but being four inches tall and still in the game was another. You could hold a four-inch person in the palm of your hand.

“So, how is it decided who is shrunk or enlarged?” Asked Carla.

“The selections will generally be made randomly,” Betty said, “Although you will have some input. I have provided boxes marked ‘Shrink’, ‘Enlarge’, and ‘Ignore.’” Betty produced three very small boxes from behind her back and placed them on the floor before her.

“You will each be given three name cards, and none of the names will be yours.” Betty said. She reached into her pocket and produced very tiny name cards which she gave to Sherri to hand out to the rest of the group. “You will put one name in each box and your decisions shall form part of the matrix. Beyond that, the computer will make the choice.”

The contestants looked at the cards they were being given, franticly trying to figure out what to do. This was a lot of new and startelling information.

“The shrinking machine answers to both me and Sherri,” Betty said. “So if you need a…favor, if you want to be a different size for a short while, ask her.”

Everyone looked at Sherri, who smiled at the responsibility. Everyone knew this was definitely going to change the dynamic as far as Sherri was concerned.

“But be reminded that Sherri has no obligation to fill anyone’s requests.” Betty said. “Well then if you would just put your names in the corrisponding boxes, I’ll be off to feed them into the computer! Just remember, the names will stay in the matrix for the entire day!”

Andy had the cards for Jerry, Carla, and Marie. He instantly put Jerry in the shrink pile as there was no question about that. Now between Carla and Marie was a little tougher. If Carla was already half-sized she couldn’t be enlarged further, could she? Then again, if Carla was shrunk durring the day it would give her a bigger chance of being enlarged. He wanted to help Marie, but he still had overwhelming loyalty to Carla. He put Carla for enlarge and Marie for ignore.

Carla had the cards for Paul, Vera, and Andy. She obviously wanted Paul to remain as small as possible, so she put his name in the shrink bin. Now it was whether she wanted to risk enlarging her competitor Vera or her boy-toy Andy. She knew Vera was pretty competitive, so she decided to cast the enlarging vote for Andy and keep the ignore vote for Vera.

Dale had the cards for Jerry, Carla, and Vera. He wished he had other cards because he frankly didn’t care what happened to these people. Vera had been annoying him so he placed her in for shrinking. He also felt that Carla was more dominating that Jerry, so he placed the ignore vote for Carla and the enlarging vote for Jerry.

Hailey noticed she had the cards for Paul, Carla, and Marie. She smiled with the satisfaction of knowing that no matter what she or anyone else chose, no one would be growing bigger than her today. Since Paul was supporting her Hailey decided to cast the shrinking vote for Carla. But she still felt bad over how she had treated Marie the other day, so Hailey gave her the enlarging vote and Paul the ignore vote.

Jerry had the cards for Marie, Dale, and Vera. To his eyes Marie and Dale had already been marginalized, so he put in his shrinking vote for Vera. Between them Jerry clearly felt Marie needed the boost more, so he put her for enlarging and Dale for ignore.

Marie, the only person who the cards were big to, had the cards for Paul, Andy, and Carla. It was interesting how she got the cards for her two bedmates plus the man she had admired at the beginning of the game. She decided to go right down alliance lines, putting Paul for shrinking, Andy for ignore, and Carla for enlarging.

Paul got the cards for Andy, Dale, and Jerry. He had hoped to get the cards for Carla and Vera so he could shrink and enlarge them, respectively. But he was still able to cast a useful shrinking vote for Dale. As far as Andy and Jerry went, he knew Andy was no longer turly competing and that ment he was no longer a true threat. Paul gave his enlarging vote for Andy and his ignore vote for Jerry.

Vera got the cards for Dale, Jerry, and Paul. Hers was probably the easiest choice of all. She was tired of the big oaf Dale being larger than her, and she wanted to help her boyfriend Paul since she knew nearly everybody else would be voting against him.

All the cards had been cast and the contestants stepped away. Betty bent down and picked up the little boxes.

“Excellent.” Betty said. “Now I hope you enjoy your day—oh, one more thing.” Betty reached into her pocked and pulled out a small alarm clock which she put on the nearby countertop.

“This clock is set to ring ten minutes before the hour,” Betty said. “So you will be able to have some…warning.”

They looked at the clock, which showed a time of 11:20. Even though it was a ways to the next hour everyone was dreading what would happen as the hands reached noon.

“I’ll be back at eight o’clock,” Said Betty as she turned to leave the building. “Happy shrinking!”

As Betty made her way back to the compound the contestants stood in shock. They had no idea something like this could be done. This was almost like a one-two punch from the orriginal day when they found out shrinking technology actually existed.

“Is…this is for real, right?” Vera asked after a few moments of silence.

“I’m afraid it is,” Sherri said. “Would you like to see me demonstate on myself?”

The rest of the group instinctively moved back from Sherri. They all watched her intently to see what she was going to do. She seemed to be fiddling with the seam of her shirt when suddenly there was a flash and suddenly a full-sized Sherri was standing in the room with that. Everyone jumped and moved back from the giantess, but there was another flash and Sherri was one-quarter height again. There was a final flash and Sherri was back to half-sized.

“Wow,” Hailey said. “That’s some power.”

“Yeah, I know,” Sherri said.

“So we can make requests of you?” Hailey asked.

“Not yet,” Sherri said. “I want to wait until after noon. I don’t want to mess with the process before it begins.”

A slience fell over the group. “Well, I want to see what happens, so let’s all stay around here,” Said Hailey. Many of the others felt inclined to object, but as it was Hailey was still the queen and what she said was still the rule. The nine of them filed into the living room; Hailey climbing onto the chair with Jerry while everyone else sat on the couch.

“Well,” Hailey said, “As long as we’re here, who wants to take bets on who it will be?”

 

Betty marched back towards the compound, triumphant smile planted on her face. She loved the look of horror and shock on the contestant’s faces once she told them that their sizes would be in jeapordy even in the house. This and the policy change about elmination were enough to shatter the player’s illusion that this would be just like the last game, which up to this point it had been.

Betty didn’t head for her apartment, nor did she head for the offices, security rooms, or even any of the recreational areas. Instead, she headed straight for Sherri’s apartment. Sherri had something in there Betty needed to borrow…

Using Sherri’s key, Betty unlocked Sherri’s door and entered her room. Betty chuckled to herself. Sherri might be a sweet girl, but she couldn’t keep her things straight worth a damn. Clothes and cosmetics were scattered around the floor which Betty carelessly flicked out of the way with her sandaled feet.

“Where would it be, where would it be?” Betty whispered. She took a bag from atop the dresser and opened it. “Nah, not there.” Betty muttered as she put it down. She looked in a few more of Sherri’s bags. Nah, she wouldn’t put it in something so small. Betty thought.

Betty stopped for a moment. She thought she heard a sound. It was very faint but very close. She bent over slowly, listening carefully. The sound was coming from inside the dressar near the top.

“Ah-ha!” Betty exclaimed and jerked the top dresser drawer open. Inside she found what she was looking for. There was four-inch Tom, sitting on a miniature chair watching a miniature TV set Sherri was nice enough to shrink for him. Or rather, he had been sitting on the chair. Betty’s quick opening of the drawer sent him sprawling and rolling to the back of the drawer. Confused, he staggered to his feet to see what had just happened.

His look of confusion turned into a look of horror when he saw who it was.

“Surprise!” Betty said, beaming michevously.

“Oh my god,” Said Tom, cowering in the drawer.

“Bet you didn’t expect to see me again!” Betty said, reaching into the drawer to pick up Tom between two fingers. “Or at least hoped you wouldn’t.”

“More the latter,” Said Tom, still in a state of disbelief that he was once again in the clutches of the powerhungry woman who had had her way with him many times before the previous year.

“Come now,” Betty said. “Do you think I’d let Sherri invite you all the way here and then not borrow you at all?”

Tom was beginning to realise that it really was foolish of him to believe that he was going to come here, hang out with Sherri for a few days, then go home. It was even sillier to expect that he wouldn’t shrink, expecially seeing that he shrank within minutes of his arrival.

“I missed having you around,” Betty said, carrying Tom in the palm of her hand as she made her way over to the survalience room. “You were always my favorite.”

“It’s a real honor,” Said Tom dryly. “But don’t you think Sherri’s going to miss me?”

“Sherri will be busy with the contestants most of the day.” Betty said, climbing down a set of stairs, “And I suppose I’ll be giving you back by the end of the day anyway. I’m planning on catching some fresh meat tonight!”

Tom already felt sorry for the poor soul. “I bet you have one picked out.” Tom commented.

“You know me well!” Betty said, nodding in approval. “Yes, I do in fact.”

They arrived in the survailance room. Even to a normal-sized person it would be an impressive sight: there were walls filled with television screens and panels full of instruments and readings. To Tom, each television was like a movie screen and the instrument panels were the size of fields. Betty put Tom down on the instrument panel and set to work.

“Always the rigger, aren’t you?” Tom smirked.

“Actually, I didn’t need to this time,” Betty said. “These guys are so predictable, even more predictable than your group was. I know exactly who I’m getting tonight.”

“Who?” Asked Tom. Since last night Sherri had filled Tom in on each of the new contestants and ran him through a breif synopsis of the show so far.

“Let’s see if you can find out by context clues,” Betty said, smiling. “We’ll have plenty of time to watch this afternoon. That is, if you can see the screen from the places I’m going to stick you.”

Betty gave Tom a wicked look and as always it gave the desired effect. Tom shruddered and took an involuntary step back, almost stumbelling over a knob in the process.

Betty pulled out the three boxes the contestants had put their cards into and placed them on the table. She took the cards out of each one and sorted them, adjusting a few variables on a simple computer program as she did.

Betty finished entering the data and ran the program. A readout appeared on the screen showing the chances each person had of being shrunk or enlarged in any particular round. The chances ranged from a half-and-half chance of being shrunk when picked to a five-to-one odds of being shrunk.

“This should be interesting to see,” Betty said. “I was right, odds are two to one that someone will shrink in any given round.”

Tom could not see the screen well from his vantage point so he turned to look at Betty instead. Even sitting down she was a collosus, bigger than almost any statue and undeniably very attractive. She was wearing a low-cut tank top and Tom could not help but look at her breasts—warm, sensuous orbs far bigger than his entire body.

Tom hoped Betty didn’t catch him looking but she did. “Yeah, they’re nice, aren’t they?” Betty said, putting her hands under them as if to display them. Tom didn’t say anything.

“I think they want you to say hello,” Betty said, trying to milk out the situation and tease Tom. Tom still didn’t say anything so Betty spoke again, “Well, you take your clothes off yourself or I rip them off, what will it be?”

Tom decided it was not worth fighting and stripped entirely down there on the instrument panel, throwing his tiny clothes aside. The thought of being cradeled by those big warm breasts was arousing him, and his arousal was unmistakable to Betty.

“Ooh, it’s trying to make up for your little size all by itself,” Betty cooed. Before Tom had time to hide himself in any way Betty picked him up in her hand. She held him up to his face to have a close look at him. Then, holding him between two fingers, she lowered him down slowly along her chest and into her breasts, letting him enjoy the view on the way down. With her hand inside her shirt Betty tucked Tom under her right breast supported by her cup. Tom felt the warm soft pressure and closed his eyes at the bliss as Betty’s breast overwhelmed him.

“Yes, you’ll be glad you came back,” Said Betty, rubbing the little lump that was Tom from outside her shirt. Tom was already wiggling less and in fact had become almost completely still. Only a small pressure upon her breast told Betty that Tom was still there at all. Heh, men, thought Betty. She had an entire man hidden on her and the only sign of him was a slight pressure on a single breast. The thought aroused her greatly; she loved dominating like that.

“Hmmm, it’s time to pick our winner for noon.” Betty said, her voice sending soothing vibrations through her chest and into Tom’s body. She pressed a button and the program picked a person to change out of all the possible combinations.

The selection popped up on the screen. “Ooh, I like that one,” Betty smirked.

 

Meanwhile, the contestants continued to sit in the living room. A few half-hearted attempts at conversation were started but nothing seemed to hold. Everyone was too nervous about noon to say much of anything.

In fact, the only talkative person in the group was Hailey. Being immune to sizechanging for the time being she was having a positively great time watching the expressions of anxiety on their faces while she tried to sprout off on any topic under the sun.

“So besides Dale and I here, everybody else likes broccolli?” Said Hailey, after an exausting interrogation of each player’s food preferences.

“That’s…what it looks like,” Said an exasperated Carla. “Can we just turn on the TV or something?”

“What, you don’t like counting down the last few minutes?” Hailey said. “I guess since there’s nowhere to go but down at this point you don’t want to think about it.”

The glare Carla gave Hailey would have made a decent impact if they were both the same size, but since that Hailey was twice Carla’s height it was easy for Hailey to shrug it off.

If seemed as though the minutes until twelve were pealing away more and more slowly as all they did was sit and watch the clock. The players grew more and more nervous as the minute hand rounded ‘11’, then was just three, two, one minute away.

“Here we are, the final minute.” Hailey said. “Anyone want to place any final bets? no?”

But no one responded. They were all too interested in watching the second hand make it’s final lap around the clock. It was a lap the second hand routinely made 1440 times each day but this particular lap seemed the longest of all.

When the second hand passed the ‘10’ the alarm clock starting ringing behind them, causing everybody to jump. They had been waiting so intensely for noon itself that they had forgotted about the ten second warning which, right now, they hardly needed.

“Here we go,” Said Hailey. “Shall we do a countdown?”

It was noon. A great flash was seen in the room and instantly seven people paniced, wondering if it was them who had shrunk. Once they all got their senses back, one person’s fears would be confirmed.

Hailey looked wildly around, wanting to spot the newly shrunken person as fast as she could. She was still seeing dots from the flash, but she blinked them away and tried to concentrate on the scene in front of her.

It obviously wasn’t Jerry. He was still sitting on her lap quarter-sized as before. The trio of half-sized people sitting on the couch hadn’t changed. Well, of course Sherri didn’t change, she wasn’t a contestant! But Dale and Carla were still half-sized, so it had to be someone else.

Hailey looked closer. Paul and Vera were still sitting next to each other, each quarter-sized. It wasn’t them either. Then who…

Hailey noticed it. Sitting on Carla’s lap were two eighth-sized people. One was Marie like before, the other was…

“Andy, you shrunk!” Carla exclaimed. Andy didn’t believe it at first he blinked his eyes trying to clear away the dots. But it was unmistakeable. Carla’s leg, which he had been sitting on waiting for the moment to arrive, had just gotten much bigger. He couldn’t help but crack a wide smile. He was nine inches tall! Carla was four times taller than him!

There were sounds all around as the other contestants made relived sounds and comments upon finding that they had kept their sizes for at least another hour. Carla reached over and squeezed Andy to her side with her hands…her enormous hands. Andy could not believe his luck.

Andy looked to his right and saw that his once-teeny bedmate Marie was now the same size as him. She was beaming at him; she was clearly happy not to be the only person in the smallest size bracket. She reached over to him and they exchanged a warm hug.

“Aww,” Said several people as the two tiniest members hugged. Almost everyone was pleased at this course of events: Andy got what he wanted and no one else had to get shrunk. For Hailey, though, it was a bit of an anti-climax.

“That’s a bit of a letdown,” Hailey murmered. She had been hoping for some good drama. Seeing the only person to enjoy shrinking getting shrunk almost felt like cheating to her.

“Well, I think we’ve sat around here long enough.” Said Carla, taking Andy in one hand and Marie in the other and moving them off her lap in opposite directions so she could stand up. “I’m not going to sit around and wait nervously for another hour. I’m going to go back outside. Who wants to come?”

Andy and Marie instantly agreed. Sherri stood up a moment later, and Paul and Vera followed. Jerry hopped off of Hailey’s lap before she could stop him, and Dale rose as well.

“Why the heck not,” Said Hailey, and stood up to join in.

Almost right as they got outside Marie took Andy by the hand and took him running through grass so high that it almost felt like they were in the savannah. Several times they tripped when their feet got caught in tangled clumps of grass roots, but the landings were always soft. They just laughed and continued running.

Hailey sat down in a reclining chair and thought she would savor the sun. She loved how it was out almost every single day here in the desert. That kind of thing could never happen where she lived.

She was the only one who wanted to sit still, however. Carla and Dale resumed the game of catch they had going earier, and Sherri once again shrunk to quarter-size so that Paul, Vera, and Jerry could play on even teams.

Marie and Andy had run far away from the other group, clear to the other side of the house and under the shade of the most enormous tree Andy had ever seen in his life. He felt so free at this size. For him each time he shrunk felt like a layer of chains were being removed from him.

As they caught their breath under the big tree Andy also realised that this was really the first time he was alone with Marie. For the past few days he had been obediantly following Carla around. Now it seemed his giantess mistress was letting him out of her sight for a while. Andy would come back to her in due time, but he felt that spending a little time with Marie was good for variety.

“So how does it feel?” Marie asked Andy now that her breathing had returned to a normal pattern.

“It’s great,” Andy said. “Who would have ever known.”

“It’s pretty neat.” Marie said. “I was hoping to get a little bigger, but having you as company makes me feel a lot better about being small.”

“I am glad we’re the same size.” Andy said. There was a pause in their conversation. The topic of last night was about to come up. Having been different sizes at the time it all seemed so surreel, and the fact that it was Carla that brought them together made it even stranger. Still, the two of them had shared carnal knowledge and were sitting here next to each other now.

“I want to thank you,” Marie said. “I had a really good time last night.”

“Oh, it was nothing, I was just going along,” Andy tried to brush it off, but Marie was persistant.

“No really,” Marie said. “I was really nervous. I had never been with a girl, and you were twice my size. But you were gentle and really sensitive.”

Marie was looking right into Andy’s eyes. She had a kind and soft face and a real honest look about her.

“You’re welcome.” Andy said at last. Marie pulled a little closer again.

“So what is it between you and Carla?” Marie said. “Are you her slave or something?”

“Well,” Andy said. “I’ve always fantasized about shrinking, and having it really happen to me was like a dream come true. I started liking Carla for her assertiveness, I think, and it kind of grew from there.”

“Oh,” Marie said, looking a little dissapointed. “So she probably wouldn’t want you fooling around then.”

“I don’t think she would mind,” Andy said. “I mean, if she brought you into the equation last night, she must think you’re okay.”

“Yeah?” Marie brightened, a firey look coming into her eyes, “Because I really wanted to thank you like this.” Marie leaned forward and started kissing Andy in the mouth. Andy brought his hands up and put them on the back of Marie’s head in her hair. This urged Marie forward, and she crawled forward so Andy was leaning back. Pretty soon Andy was lying flat on the ground and Marie was on top of him, kissing him.

The two of them continued making out for several minutes under the tree, amoungst fallen leaves that were more than half the length of their bodies. As much as Andy knew he belonged to Carla, he felt he was falling for Marie as well. She was one hell of a kisser.

“Hey,” Andy said after a few minutes. “Let’s go under there,” He indicated a patch of bushes next to the house.

“Great idea,” Said Marie. They got up and ran the few feet to the bushes that were themselves the size of large houses. The interior of the bushes was well shaded but there was enough light penetrating that they could easily see each other.

“Remember how Sherri climbed these bushes in the first season?” Marie said after another round of kissing.

“Yeah,” Andy said. “She was half as tall as we are now. That’s hard to believe,”

“We’ll probably get there.” Marie said. “Heck, if we’re down to eight inches now, four inches is just one more step.”

“I wonder if it’s the final step?” Andy wondered.

“I hope so,” Marie shruddered a bit. “At two inches tall you’d be nearly invisible.”

“Yeah,” Andy said. “But I don’t think it’s going to happen. I wouldn’t worry about it.”

“I won’t.” Marie said. She grabbed his head and a second later they were ingulfed in more kissing.

The two of them continued making out for quite a long time. They felt safe and private in the bushes. A few times Marie mentioned her surprise that no one was coming to look for them, but Andy never really expected them too. They were too busy playing games or doing something to take their mind off the next shrinking instead of just enjoying the sizes they were at.

            Now Marie was lying on her side, her face on Andy’s chest. He was laying on his back, looking up at the branches above. Marie was clinging onto him warmly and lovingly and Andy started to wonder if he was too hasty in picking Carla first. Sure her attitude really turned him on as well as her willingness to be the giantess in a sexual relationship, but there was no arguing with the warmth and affection that Marie provided. This would have to be something he thought about later, though. Right now he just wanted to enjoy this moment with Marie.

            “Look,” Said Marie, pointing out something to Andy’s right. Andy turned his head and saw a lady bug, slightly larger than his fist, walking along a twig.

            “Wow,” Andy said. That was definitely something else you could say about shrinking: you saw things in a lot more detail. Andy could see so many parts of the ladybug that he wouldn’t have been able to see normally. It reminded him of his biology classes back at high school and college.

“This really is a magical place,” Andy said. He turned to Marie and kissed her to accent the moment.

They lied there in the leaves for a few moments before they heard a sound that jolted them out of their peaceful state. It was the alarm clock ringing in the kitchen. Andy and Marie sat straight up and looked at each other in alarm. Had it been an hour already?

The ringing stopped and there was a small flash. It wasn’t the intense flash that usually came with shrinking. That meant that it happened on the other side of the house. Andy and Marie could faintly here a few exclimations drifting over from the other side of the house and knew that something had happened.

“Do you want to go see who it was?” Andy asked.

“Yeah, we should.” Marie said. “Who knows, maybe someone else just joined the eight-inch club!”

Andy and Marie helped each other to their feet. They made their way out of the bushes and took off in a jog to see what had just occurred.

 

End Notes:

Stay tuned for more!

Chapter 19 by Benton
Author's Notes:

The day continues, and more random shrinking will ensue!

In the few minutes before the alarm clock wrang there was a general lull in the activities. Carla and Dale had tired of their game after a while and were now sitting in little chairs next to the house. Sherri and Jerry were chatting them as well, Sherri remaining quarter-sized so Jerry didn’t have to feel like the little man out.

Paul and Vera had once again detached themselves from the group and took a little walk around the area. They engaged in conversation about things outside the shrinking game in an attempt to keep their mind of the continuing shrinking. They both knew that they could be the next to shrink, or even grow, but they decided not to think about it.

The question of the shrinking machine’s range had come up, however. Dale was adimant that the machine could not work in the yard and as long as they stayed outside they would be fine. Jerry argued against this, saying that Betty would have not permitted everyone to go in the yard if the machine did not work that far. The argument was ended when Sherri came in on Jerry’s side and explained that the range of the shrinking machine was great enough that there was nowhere in the yard you could go to be immune to it.

Though Dale kept checking his watch, the moment when the buzzer wrang hit everyone by surprise. Each person took a mental inventory of where everyone else was so they would know what had changed the instant they changed. In that ten-second span they realised that Marie and Andy were not in sight, but that did not significantly matter to anyone. Everyone was more concerned with maintaining their sizes.

There was a blinding flash and nobody could see for a moment. But it only took an instant before they realised that there was something there that wasn’t there before. Someone had grown—it was Vera.

Vera’s mouth dropped open as she looked around. Even though she was still small everything looked a lot less intimidating than when she was quarter-sized.

“Good going!” Said Sherri, running over to give Vera a hug. Vera bent down and picked up the quarter-sized Sherri, lifted her in the air and gave her a good steardy hug as if she was hugging a child. She turned to her right and saw Paul, now half her size. In a gesture that was halfway between concilation and celebration, Paul opened his arms to Vera. Vera picked him up and held her child-sized lover in a nice hug.

“Don’t worry, Paul,” Vera whispered into his ear. “This won’t change a thing between us.” Vera let Paul down. Hailey, the only person still larger than Vera, walked over to give her a congradulatory handshake.

“Good going,” Hailey said. “You all still don’t add up to the half of me, though!”

While the group laughed over the comment, the tiny figures of Marie and Andy came running from behind the house. They knew right away who the commotion was for.

“Vera!” Said Marie, running up to the woman who was four times her height. Vera bent down and picked up the tiny Marie hugging her.

“Wow, you’re little,” Vera said. This was the first time she had seen anyone two size brackets below herself. Vera was surprised how little and thin Marie’s legs and arms were, and how she weighed nearly nothing in her arms.

Vera put Marie down and saw little Andy there, smiling up at her. “Well, I guess I can pick up Andy too,” Vera smiled, and to Andy’s delight she lifted him up too. Just like Vera had never seen anyone a quarter her height, Andy had never been picked up by someone more than twice his height. Even more interesting, Andy had the sudden realization that his and Vera’s sizes had been the same throughout every part of the game up until an hour ago when Andy was shrunk, and now their sizes were even futher diverged. He was glad they diverged in this direction and at his size he only now appreciated what a perfectly toned athletic body Vera had. He could not help but be aroused by her as she pressed him against her before putting him down again. Damn, all the girls on this game were so attractive!

 “Well, what do we want to do now?” Vera said. “I don’t feel like going inside yet.”

“Let’s play a game of on-shoulders volleyball.” Carla said. “Half-sized and quarter-sized.”

“That’s a great idea.” Sherri said. “Paul can sit on Vera’s shoulders. Jerry, you can sit on Dale’s shoulders. And…”

“You’ll sit on mine?” Carla suggested to Sherri.

“Actually I have a a better idea.” Sherri said. “How about we give one of the eight-sizers a chance to enlarge for a bit and sit on Carla’s shoulders?”

Andy and Marie looked at each other, smiling. “You do it,” Andy told Marie. They both know what they wanted: Marie would spend a little bit of time bigger than she was, and Andy would finally be able to be the tiniest person!

“What will you do?” Vera asked Sherri.

“I’ll sit on Hailey’s shoulders and referee!” Sherri announced gleefully.

“Excellent, let’s do it!” Hailey said.

“Wait, what about Andy?” Dale asked.

“He could be the ball retriever!” Paul suggested. Everyone got a good laugh out of that. Andy shrugged and decided to go along with it.

“Ready to be enlarged, Marie?” Sherri asked.

“Ready!” Marie announced. Sherri made a movement to fiddle with her shirt again and there was another flash. Now Andy was looking at Marie’s hips as she stood over him. This was it. Andy was now the smallest person.

The game was obviously not going to be a conventional one since there were three teams and it would be futile to try to play with a net. It was more like a freeform practice session than an actual game. Once the teams got together Sherri produced a whissle and blew it, indicating the start of the game.

The quarter-inch people had a blast being swung around by their half-sized hosts. Paul felt genuinely happy for Vera’s gained size and was greatful for the swift and powerful muscle he felt under him as she moved. Dale was hard to hold on to but Jerry managed the best he could. Marie enjoyed riding on Carla’s shoulders but had the feeling Carla wasn’t being as gentle as she could.

Hailey ran around the small people, Sherri shouting out commentary and rewarding points for random things, though not seriously keeping score. A few times the ball rolled away from them and little Andy was asked to go get it. He was awful as a ball retriever; the ball was as tall as he was and heavy to move. It was a great source of laughter for the rest of the group, but after a few retreivals Andy moved back into a watching mode.

He couldn’t believe how big everyone was and how tiny he was in comparison. To him, they were big people riding even bigger people with the biggest looking down on them. Andy tried focusing singularly on Hailey. God, she was so huge! Her legs were as wide as the trunks of large trees. Her waste was higher than the roofs of most houses. He simply could not believe it.

As Andy watched, mesmerised, a fantasy started floating through his mind. Hailey was watching the game with him from the sideline. He was standing right next to her leg, to the foot that was long as he was tall. Hailey looked down at him from her tremendous height. Bending down, Hailey picked Andy up with her long fingers and lifted him up to her face.

“Man you’re so cute,” Hailey said. “You’re such a tiny thing. I always wanted to try it with someone as small as you. Why don’t you come to my room tonight?I’ll give Jerry the night off. We’ll have so much fun. You know, I bet at your size I can slide you right up inside me…

Snap out of it, Andy told himself. He couldn’t just go around having fantasies about every single woman on the game just because they were bigger than him. He had to stick with the one girl he pledged himself to and that was Carla. But then there was the tender kisses and loving glances he had exchanged with Marie. That was very tempting also. But Hailey was fairly dominating according to Jerry, she probably wouldn’t say no if he asked…

I’m getting away with myself said Andy. He decided just to focus on what was going on now and the bedtime situation could work itself out later.

The game went on for a while until the players started to get a bit tired. The taller people put down the smaller people and they all sat around the grass in a loosely organized circle. Smaller and taller people regained their breath as they looked around at each other, suprisingly happy.

“Hey,” Sherri said, looking at Hailey. “Want to make a people stack?”

“A people stack?” Hailey asked.

“Yeah,” Sherri said. “Like a totem pole, eight-sized on quarter-sized, quarter-sized on half-sized, and half-sized on full size!”

“That’s a neat idea.” Hailey said, standing up and casting many others into shadow.

“I’ll enlarge to full-size and be the second pole!” Sherri said, standing up. There was a flash and now Sherri too dominated the gathering. A few people looked to Hailey’s face to see if she minded another full-sized person sharing the glory with her, but she didn’t seem to mind seeing that it was just Sherri.

“I’m sorry Marie, but we’re going to have to put you back to eighth-size.” Sherr siad.

“That’s okay,” Said Marie, looking across at Andy. There was another flash and Marie was returned to her eighth-size stature.

“Okay, we each need a half-sized person.” Said Hailey. “There’s one too many though.”

“I’ll sit this one out,” Carla said. “Hey, maybe I’ll get us some drinks!”

“Good idea!” Said Sherri. Carla turned and walked back in the house.

“Come over here, Vera,” Hailey said. Vera walked over to Hailey, who lifted the smaller woman up and put her on top of her shoulders.

“Dale,” Said Sherri, motioning to the man she had been smaller than just a second ago. Dale walked over and allowed himself to be picked up by Sherri and placed on her shoulders.

“Here, Jerry!” Said Hailey. She picked up Jerry and handed her up to Vera, who put him on top of her own shoulders. It was a curious feeling, thought Jerry, to be on the shoulders of someone who was already on the shoulder of somebody else. The natural movements of both women’s shoulders was affecting his balance, not to mention the sheer distance from the ground.

“Come on, Paul,” Sherri said. Paul really wished he could sit on Vera’s shoulders instead of Dale’s. It was really humiliating the have to sit on the shoulders of his archrival like a child. But he didn’t want to appear to be a bad sport so he allowed Sherri to lift him up. He was greatful that Sherri did not hand him off to Dale but instead put him directly on top of Dale’s shoulders. Paul still didn’t like the feel of Dale’s overlarge muscles under his saddle but he tried to ignore it best he could.

 “Oh, Andy!” Said Hailey in a sing-songy voice. Andy could feel himself start to shake as he walked over to the towering Hailey. He was about to be picked up by a woman eight times his height. Hailey bent down slowly and carefully as to limit the disturbance of the people on her shoulders. Andy could see a cear smile on Hailey’s face as her hand came and curled entirely around him, causing a surge of exitemend to run through his body.

Hailey lifted Andy up very slowly, as if intentionally giving him time to soak in all the features of her humungous body. He admired her legs as she raised him past them, her perfect waste that was wider than he was tall. Her leen flat stomach. Her breasts, breathtakingly large orbs that he could get lost in. Past her neck and chin, then past her face that was looking at him with amusement. Hailey moved Andy up past Vera, who was still far bigger than Andy, and to Jerry, who set Andy on top of his shoulders. It was an astounding view from up there: he could see higher than even a full-sized person could see and with his perspective it was like being on top of an eight-story building.

“Marie, just you now.” Sherri said. Marie ran over to Sherri, who carefully picked Sherri up and lifted her nonchalontly to Dale. Dale passed Marie to Paul, who put her on his own shoulders. Being on Paul’s shoulders reminded Marie of the early days of the competition where Paul was full-sized and she would ride on his back as they did workouts. Like Andy, she was amazed by the view.

The door opened and Carla walked out onto the yard. Carrying a pitcher and glasses of different sizes, she turned the corner and saw the totem poles. “Oh wow,” She said.

“Isn’t this neat?” Sherri asked. Even though she knew she had three people riding on her shoulders it felt like virtually no weight.

“You could play chicken fight!” Suggested Carla, jokingly. The idea of having tiny Andy and Marie try to wrestle the other full-sized person over was ludacris, but Hailey felt like giving it a try.

“Here we go!” Said Hailey. Since Hailey was taller than Sherri she had to lean forward to get Andy and Marie.

“Wait, maybe this isn’t-” Sherri stated to say, but it was already too late. Hailey’s leaning forward destablized Vera, and while Vera managed to stay on Jerry came flying off Vera’s shoulders, Andy with her.

Marie saw this from the top of the stack and stuck her arms out to catch Andy. Andy made a grab for Marie and got her, Marie showing an extrodonary amount of strength by keeping Andy from falling. Jerry, however, fell hard into similarly-sized Paul, destabilizing him and throwing Marie and Andy backwards off his shoulders. Fortuanitely, Carla had seen what was going to happen and rushed behind Sherri just as Andy and Marie started to fall. For a split second Andy and Marie were in free fall before they landed in a heap in Carla’s arms and chest. Paul was able to keep from falling only by grabbing Dale’s head clumsily.

Daised, Andy and Marie held onto each other as they looked up into the eyes of their catcher, Carla. She was wearing a kind of scolding expression as if they themselves had been responsible for their fall.

“Hey, get off!” Dale said as Paul accidentally put a finger in his eye trying to stay on. Dale leaned back and shook violently and Paul slid off Dale’s back and fell towards the ground. Carla lazily raised a leg so that it would break Paul’s fall. His back hit Carla’s leg and he flipped around on his front, landing roughly on the ground.

“Jeez, Dale,” Sherri said, annoyed. She grabbed him roughly under the armpits and lifted him joltingly off her shoulder. She brought him forward and put him on the ground roughly, so the impact caused him to fall on his knees.

“Sorry,” Hailey said, covering her mouth. She bent over so Vera could dismount on her own.

“I was only kidding about the chicken fight!” Carla said, still clutching Andy and Marie in her arms.

“Let’s just calm down and get something to drink.” Said Sherri. Carla had thought ahead of time to put the serving plate with the pitcher and glasses down on the ground before anything happened.

“Okay,” Hailey said. She sat down and poured the soda from the pitcher into the differently-sized glasses. Hailey couldn’t help but be impressed at Carla’s thoughtfulness. She had brought a single large glass for Hailey, four smaller glasses for the half-sized people, and four shot glasses for the quarter-and-eighth-sized people.

“I guess I’m meant to be half-sized for this,” Sherri said, winking at Carla. Once again she fiddled with something on her shirt, and one flash later she was the same size as Carla.

Vera rushed over to Paul, who was still sprawled out on the ground. “Are you okay?” She asked, kneeling down and extending a hand to help him up.

“I’m alright.” Paul said as Vera easily helped him to his feet. “Just that I got humiliated by Dale and Carla in the same second.”

“Did her leg hurt you much?” Vera asked.

“No, but it probably saved me from greater hurt,” Paul said. “That’s just as embarrasing, though.”

“Don’t feel bad.” Vera said. “It was Hailey’s fault for being stupid, and every time Dale does something like that he’s just shooting himself in the foot.”

“Yeah,” Paul said. “I’ll be fine. I just hope one of them gets shrunk at two.”

“Come and get something to drink,” Vera said, taking Paul’s hand in hers. “It’ll make you feel better.”

Carla and Jerry had joined Hailey and Sherri around the drink area. Carla sat cross-legged and kept Andy and Marie strictly in her lap. She reached over and brought them both shot glasses of soda before picking up one of the medium small glasses for herself. Andy didn’t like the vibe he was getting from Carla; maybe the rendevous under the bush wasn’t as acceptable as he had thought.

Vera and Paul joined the group as well, but there was still one glass untouched. Dale was standing a few feet away looking away from the group. He felt like kicking himself. He had done it again! He had been aggressive against Paul and was caught in the act. It wasn’t quite as big of an offense as the fight before but it was enough to set back his efforts to repair ties with the group.

Most of the others didn’t pay Dale any attention, though Carla kept flicking her eyes over to him every few moments. Finally, Sherri called out, “Dale, do you want something to drink?”

“No, I’m fine,” Dale responded. Sherri was trying to reach out to him as it was her job as co-host, but he still detected a hint of anger in her voice. Sherri’s rough treatment of him after he had commited his offense was insult to injury, just like Marie’s spanking had been yesterday. He’d just assume stay away from the others for a while.

The mood was still slightly tense as the others sipped the juice. Carla kept looking down at Andy and Vera as if checking to see if they were behaving. Paul and Vera were small-talking with Hailey and Jerry, and Sherri was uncharictaristicly quiet.

“Is anybody hungry?” Hailey asked. “I think it’s getting on lunchtime.”

“What time is it?” Vera asked. Paul was the closest person with a watch, so he checked.

“One fifty-four,” Paul said.

“Wow, only a few more minutes!” Hailey said. “We can wait here until it happens.”

“Alright,” Said Sherri, giving a little smile. “I’ll just carry these glasses in.” Sherri picked up the pitcher and walked back into the house.

“Well, who do you think it’s going to be?” Hailey asked, looking around.

“Hopefully not me again, I’m getting to like this,” Vera said.

“I don’t want to get any smaller than this!” Said Marie from Carla’s lap.

“There could be another enlarging,” Jerry pointed out.

“I don’t think so,” Carla said. “Betty said there would be two shrinkings for every enlargement, and since we have had one already I’m pretty sure the next two are going to both be shrinings.”

Carla decided she wanted to stretch. She put Marie and Andy off her lap and stood up, pacing slowly around the yard. She never went very far from them, however, and Andy had the impression that she was still watching them, closely.

Hailey decided to sit back and watch the others as the minutes ticked by. It was almost like noon again with everyone so uptight and untalkative. Unlike the first time though, Hailey didn’t try to interject and suggestions for betting.

The buzzer sounded. The contestants looked at each other, all scattered around the yard. Sherri came running out of the house to watch. What was going to happen?

A flash went off and for the third time that afternoon each of the seven players that weren’t Hailey frantically tried to figure out if it was them who had changed.

Carla looked around her—the house, the garden, Hailey…they were all larger than she had ever seen them before. She had been shrunk to quarter-size.

“Wow, Carla!” Hailey exclaimed. Vera turned to see her competitor shorter than her for the first time since early on in the game. Paul felt a sense of relife seeing that Carla was no longer larger than him. Carla herself shrugged as if to say “Oh well”.

“Carla!” Exclaimed Marie as she ran over to her friend, who was now merely twice her size instead of four. Oddly enough Carla didn’t even acknowlege Marie, she only glanced at her briefly before looking away. A hurt look appeared on Marie’s face.

“Now that it’s done, let’s go inside,” Said Hailey. She stood up to her full height and walked into the house. Vera, Paul, and Jerry followed her. Carla followed at a distance but did not acknowelege either Andy nor Marie.

“What do you think’s wrong with Carla?” Andy asked, hanging back with Marie for a minute.

“I’m not quite sure.” Marie said. “She’s never been smaller than half-size before. She’s been used to being larger than everyone.”

“That can’t be it in itself,” Andy said. “You’ve always gotten along with her.”

“She must be mad about us.” Marie said. “I think she feels betrayed.”

“But she was the one who put us together sexually last night.” Andy said. “I thought she was writing you into our thing, a three-way relationship, you know.”

“Yeah, but that was when she was in complete control of the situation, and now she isn’t.” Marie said.

“Are you sure?” Andy said. “That sounds a little petty, if I can be exused for saying that.”

“Andy, you need to know something about the female mind,” Marie said. “We don’t do three-way relationships. We’re too competitive. Carla brought me in last night because she knew she could control me and she didn’t think you’d be interested in a girl smaller than yourself. No, I’m serious!” Marie added when Andy gained a skeptical look.

“Anyway, now that we’re the same size we’re naturally compatable, and Carla’s kicking herself for giving us this opertunity to move as a duo right under her nose.” Andy finished.

“So what should we do?” Andy asked.

“I don’t know,” Marie said, distress coming to her voice. “I like Carla a lot and I won’t want to hurt her. But I also don’t want to loose you, even to her. I don’t know what I want to do.”

“I’ll talk to her.” Andy said.

“She’s too mad right now, give her a chance to calm down.” Marie said. “Besides, nothing is constant around here. In a few hours I might be bigger than you again. Or you might be bigger than me. Or Carla could be eight inches tall with us. You never know.”

“Yeah, you have a good point,” Andy said. “I won’t do anything for now, just give her a little bit of room.”

“Okay, good.” Said Marie. They exchanged a brief hug, then ran inside to sit with the others.

Back inside, everyone was having a tough time figuring out how to situate themselves at the table. Vera and Sherri were both half-sized and were the only ones that could provide their laps, seeing that Hailey was busy preparing the lunch. Vera took Paul on one leg and Jerry on the other as Sherri took a reluctant Carla. When Andy and Marie arrived Sherri patted her other leg, indicating they were to share. Andy and Marie allowed themselves to be lifted up. Now they were in close proximity to Sherri, the one powerful alliance now amoung the smallest people at the competition. Carla was still not speeking to either Marie or Andy, but Sherri remained ignorant of that fact.

After a short preparation of the food, Hailey served everyone at the table. At long last, Dale arrived from outside and took his place at the end of the table. No one talked very much except Hailey and Sherri, who really had no reason to worry about the shrinking.

It was clear that the playful mood shown earlier in the day had diminished in favor of a moodier atomsphere. Nearly everyone had some kind of drama; some kind of problem with another player that was giving them great grief. Sherri knew full well that her own competition went through periods like this as well, but they still weren’t fun to go through.

After lunch Vera and Paul went into the living room to watch TV. Carla slunk off Sherri’s lap and followed. Andy and Marie hung back, standing near the divider waiting to see what would happen.

“So Sherri,” Said Hailey, now drying the last of the plates, “Betty said you can answer our requests for size changes.”

“I could, she gave me permission,” Sherri said noncommitally.

“I want you to shrink Jerry for me,” Said Hailey. Jerry looked up in alarm but Hailey took no notice. “It doesn’t have to be much, just half of what he is now. Could you do that?”

Sherri only had to look at the expression of sudden panic on Jerry’s face to know her answer: “I’m sorry, I’m not going to do that.”

“You’re not?” Hailey asked. “Why not? Betty said you could.”

“It’s still up to my judgement.” Sherri said. “I don’t want to do it.”

“Well you’re no fun.” Hailey said grumpily. She put the last of the plates back in the cabinet. Finished with the job, she grabbed Jerry roughly and walked off to the living room with him.

“Jeez,” Sherri muttered to herself. She didn’t say anything to Andy and Marie by the wall, and it was dowbtful she even knew they were there. Sherri stretched her arms and said, “I could use a break from this for a while.”

One flash later Sherri was full-sized. Andy and Marie watched as she left the kitchen and walked to the door. They heard the door open and shut.

“I wonder how long she’ll be gone,” Andy said.

“I don’t know,” Marie said. “But I think we should be getting to the living room. If we don’t show up soon Carla might get more upset.”

“Okay,” Agreed Andy, and they made their way to join the others.

 

End Notes:

Stay tuned for more!

Chapter 20 by Benton
Author's Notes:

Next Chapter yo!

Sherri walked back across the yard to the compound, thankful for a little time off from the game. She felt that her presense was becoming more of a hinderance to the contestants than welcome companionship. She thought she might pop in later nearer to eight in the evening to see how things were going, but for now she decided to go back to her room.

Upon entering her room Sherri decided to take off her tank-top and shorts because they now had grass stains on them from the game. She was about to rummage through her clothes for something else to wear but decided to stay in just her bra and panties for a little while. It was a freeing feeling and she felt very sexy in her undergarments.

For a moment Sherri wondered what she would do, but then her mind drifted to little Tom in the dresser drawer prison she made him and smiled. She had shrunk the television, books, a lamp and a refrigerator for Tom to enjoy while she was away on the show. She even installed a bathroom area for him to use. It might be seen as heartless as keeping Tom in a place like that when she could have easily enlarged him so he could use normal facilities, but she liked the idea of him being like a toy in the cabinet that she could take out to play with any time she wanted.

“Oh Tom,” Cooed Sherri as she stepped up to the dresser, opening the drawer slowly so he wouldn’t be startled too much. But Tom wasn’t there! What was more, the chair and the television had been carelessly knocked over as if the drawer had been open carelessly and too fast.

There was only one possible explination for this. “Betty,” Whispered Sherri. She must have snuck in and snatched Tom when Sherri was at the house. Well, there was nothing for it but for Sherri to find Betty. Sherri debated on whether she wanted to get dressed again but decided she would just throw on a robe.

Pulling the fluffy pink robe around her Sherri left her apartment and walked down the hall to Betty’s. Sherri didn’t know how Betty was going to react when she asked her for Tom. Sherri didn’t even know how annoyed she should be at this. Betty had voilated her room, but then again Betty had paid Sherri a large sum of money to appear on the show.

Sherri knocked on the door. “Betty?” She asked. There was no response. Sherri couldn’t hear any noise from inside the room; no television, music, or signs of movement. Betty wasn’t there.

Sherri decided to try a few more rooms in the compound. She might have taken Tom to Room 215, the hot tub room, or one of the other scarcely used rooms in the compound. But when she walked by the survalience room she could hear sounds coming from it, and as she walked up to it she found the door was open and entered.

To Sherri’s surprise, Betty was sitting slouched back on her swivel chair completely shirtless, her left hand down her pants while her right hand was on the keypad controlling the cameras. Betty was completely unabashed about being in this position and even greated Sherri delightedly.

“Sherri darling, surprised to see you back here!” Betty said, rotating her left hand in a circle. It didn’t take a super sleuth to deduce where Tom was at that moment, but Sherri decided to ask anyway.

“Where’s Tom?” Sherri asked, a look of annoyance on her face.

“Wouldn’t you like to know?” Said Betty mischevously as she sat up in her chair. “I can show you, but you have to be sure you want to see?” Betty ran her finger along her lips in a seductive manor.

“Well, uh,” Sherri said, not sure what to answer. She didn’t have long to think, however, because there was a flash of light and Sherri found herself four inches tall in the immense room looking up and across at Betty’s twin white pillars of legs.

Betty got off her chair and kneeled down in front of the tiny Sherri. “Awe dear, it’s been a long time since we’ve done this,” Betty coed, gently slipping Sherri’s robe off her body. Sherri just stood there as Betty examined her doll-sized body, beautifully accented by the sexy underwere Sherri was wearing.

Betty cupped her hand around Sherri and stood up, bringing the little girl up to her face to gaze at her. Sherri, who was now an old pro at shrinking, just played along and lied out in a seductive position across Betty’s hand.

“Oh Sherri, I’d be lying if I said I didn’t miss you,” Betty said. Indeed, even as Sherri had been around Betty for almost two weeks now, this was the first time any kind of sexual encounter had happened between them. Up to this point Betty had mainly treated Sherri in a semi-professional but always friendly way. Now Sherri was once again Betty’s toy.

“Let’s see the rest of you,” Betty said. Sherri reached behind her back and undid her bra, holding it out from her as she puffed out her chest to highlight her breasts. She then layed down on her back and worked off her panties, leaving her entirely naked and stretched out on Betty’s palm.

“That’s better,” Betty said, looking down at Sherri. “Now, you want to see where Tom is?”

Sherri knew where she was going and only had a split second to prepare herself. With her other hand, Betty grabbed Sherri’s feet between her thumb and index finger and brought Sherri to her body. With her now-freed hand, Betty pulled an opening in her shorts and panties. In the dim light Sherri could barely make out a tiny naked Tom, looking up with surprise to see Sherri joining him.

Sherri was hit with the overwhelmingly feminane smell of Betty’s genitals as Betty’s hand deposited her inside and closed the gap. Now the corridors were extremely tight and Sherri found herself pressed up against Betty’s pelvis. It was almost completely pitch black, but Sherri could feel Tom below her in the region of Betty’s vulva.

“Nice to see you the same size as me again,” Said Tom dryly. Sherri laughed hollowly as she felt Betty’s hand push her downwards, smearing her against both Tom and the giant vagina.

The tiny couple exchanged a quick kiss as Sherri started to find herself completely saturated with Betty’s fluids. Sherri had almost forgotten how this felt—she had been the dominant one in most different-sized parings. But she decided to roll with it and give Betty what she wanted.

“That’s right,” Said Betty, moving her hands in circles over the spot where Sherri and Tom were wedged against her crotch. She felt extremely sexy doing this, expecially being shirtless and masturbating in the survalience room. In a normal studio this would, of course, be considered very bad behaviour but this was Betty’s studio. She made the rules, and she liked it that way.

 

Back at the house people were splintering off from the main group to do their own thing. Dale, as had become customary, had slunk off to spend time alone in his room. Paul and Vera took off to spend some time together. Many expected that they were exploring their new size difference, but they were still not quite comfortable doing that.

Jerry had also slouched off to be on his own a little later when Hailey wasn’t looking, leaving the awkward combination of Hailey, Carla, Marie, and Andy still in the family room. Hailey was on the recliner, reading a magazine, and Carla was sitting at the opposite end of the couch from Andy and Marie.

“So do you think it’s okay for me to talk to her?” Andy said, glancing over to Carla for what must have been the fiftieth time that hour.

“Not yet.” Marie said. “We’re nearly at three o’clock and someone is about to change. We’ll wait for that to happen and go from there.”

Andy thought that Hailey might call everyone back into the living room as the hour approached, but she seemed to be indifferent to the impending shrinking as if it was completely uninteresting to her. It would take a little longer to find out who changed sizes this time for sure.

When the ten-second bell wrang, Hailey put her magazine down on her lap and smiled. Apparently the size-change still held some relevance for her. Andy and Marie looked at each other, and Carla’s head sprung up in alertness. In the other rooms, Dale, Paul, Vera, and Jerry all heard the ringing and in those few seconds tried to prepare themselves for anything.

For the four that were not in the living room the flash was very distant and they all breathed a sigh of relife knowing they had gotten through another round. In the living room, however, the flash was blinding. Before the dots had even cleared from the contestants’ eyes, though, it was already clear what had happened.

At the far end of the couch where Marie and Andy had once been the same size, now Marie was twice as tall as Andy. She had grown to quarter-height making her the equal to Carla.

Marie’s mouth dropped open in astonishment. Her growth was the last thing she had been prepared for and it was a suprising but very welcome development. Unable to help herself she turned and hugged the little Andy.

“Marie!” Exclaimed Hailey. “Congradulations!” Even a small smile was coming onto Carla’s face.

From another room a door opened, and Vera came down the hall. She entered the living room and scanned the area before seeing Marie.

“Wow, you grew!” Vera said. “I was certain the next person was going to shrink! We’ve had two of each now!”

“I know!” Marie said. “It’s pretty amazing.”

“There is always the chance for more enlargements,” Carla said, breaking a long silence. “Marie just happened to get lucky.”

“That makes two of us!” Vera said. “Tough luck, Carla.”

“Yeah, well, it happens.” Carla said grumpily to Vera.

“Well, is anyone interested in doing anything?” Marie asked, excited over her enlarged size.

“I just want to keep it low-key for a while,” Hailey said. “It’s the middle of the day.”

“Oh, okay,” Marie said, a little dissapointed. She settled back down into her seat and Vera left the room to rejoin Paul. Marie was still a little jumpy, and with a new level of confidence in her she decided to talk to Carla.

“Hey,” Marie whispered to Andy. “I’m going to talk to Carla and smooth things out. Just stay here, it’s better if you’re not directly involved.”

Andy started to say something but Marie laid a finger on Andy’s lips and Andy instantly obeyed and kept silent. Marie stood up and walked across the cushions to similarly sized Carla, who looked up at Marie as she approached.

“So you happy to be bigger?” Carla asked. It was hard for Marie to judge Carla’s voice; it was completely neutral.

“Yeah, it’s good,” Said Marie noncommitally, sitting down next to Carla on the couch. “So how’s quarter-size?”

“It sucks,” Carla shrugged. “But you get used to it.”

“Look Carla, I think we need to talk,” Marie said. Carla merely looked at Marie, so Marie continued, “Carla I, uh, think we have a misunderstanding about what happened last night and, uh, what it ment.”

Carla was still looking at Marie without speeking. Marie continued, “Last night you brought me into the loop with you and Andy and, uh, I didn’t know it was just for that night.”

At last Carla spoke, “I just wanted to give you a little boost, give you something fun to do,” She said. “I honestly don’t mind if you mess around with Andy, I really don’t. He knows he belongs to me at the end of the day.”

“Yeah, it was me who pressured him anyway, it’s really my fault, not his,” Marie said. She felt a certain coldness towards Carla for the way she treated Andy as if he were property and not a person. Marie didn’t know much about this kind of kinkiness but she believed people were people and should be treated as such. Carla didn’t mind lending her property to Marie as long as Marie returned it. Andy deserved better.

“So,” Said Marie, trying to change the subject, “What do you think’s going to happen at eight o’clock tonight?”

“I think the Queen’s going to be challanged.” Carla said.

“What do you want to do about it?” Marie asked.

“I think it’s pretty obvious,” Carla said. “We go with the plan we talked about before.”

“Supporting you, right,” Marie said, trying not to display the resentment she was feeling.

“That’s right.” Carla said.

“But don’t you think we’re in trouble?” Marie wondered. “I mean, Hailey has worked out an alliance with Paul and Vera and she has Jerry, won’t she prevail?”

“Not neccissarily.” Carla said. “I think there are cracks in that alliance. Anyway, there is one way to bolster our position.”

“What’s that?” Marie asked.

“One of us needs to talk to Dale, get him on our side.” Said Carla.

Marie knew it was true. Dale’s support was essential if they were to have a solid half of the group on their side. She was a little upset with the way Dale had been acting—but she thought he deserved another chance. Maybe bringing him inside the loop and giving him allies would make him shape up a bit.

“I’ll talk to him.” Marie said.

“Are you sure?” Carla asked.

“Yes,” Marie said. “I’m the one he feels bad about. If I talk to him and tell him that it’s okay he’ll be much more likely to help us.”

“That makes sense,” Carla said.

“I’ll go ahead and do that now,” Marie said. She stood up and prepared to dismount from the giant couch.

“Marie,” Carla said. Marie paused from lowering herself down to hear what Carla had to say, “Thanks for understanding.”

Marie didn’t know what to say. She wasn’t even sure she knew what Carla ment by that statement. Marie figured she was probably referring to Andy and the fact that she acknowleged that he was Carla’s property. Marie knew she wouldn’t confront Carla about her treatment of Andy, at least while the game was still on. So she simply said, “You’re welcome,” and finished lowering herself down.

In a chair a short distance away Hailey was oblivious to the dealings of the small people as she watched TV. Jerry, however, sat very still on Hailey’s lap as he listened to every word of their conversation. He could care less about Andy and that whole situation, but watching the dynamic of Carla and Marie discuss strategy was interesting. His wheels were turning and he had the feeling that there was more going on than met the eye.

Jerry had made up his mind; he was going to betray Hailey tonight. The thought had been in his mind for a while now but it was only now that he realised that he could not only get away with it but it would also play to his advantage. This was his in with Carla and Marie’s alliance, as well as his excape from Hailey. He would tell nobody about this, of course. They would find out when the vote came.

As Carla watched Marie leave the room she realised that things really were going well, even though moments before she felt things were not going her way. Her shrinking from half-sized to quarter-sized had come as a blow to her. Even though she knew she was as likely to change sizes as anyone she hadn’t expected this particular turn of events. Plus, the situation with Marie and Andy had gotten out of control and dispite what she had just said to Marie she wished she had never brought Marie into the situation.

As it was, though, Carla realised that things were starting to fall into place for her. Things were working out the way she wanted them to and with a little luck she could be on her way to victory.

Carla stood up and walked over to Andy. Half her size, Andy looked up as Carla approaches.

“Carla,” Andy said in a voice that bordered on reverence.

“I’m forgiving you for your fling with Marie,” Carla said. “As long as you remember who you pledged yourself to.”

Carla picked up Andy by the arm and lifted him up to her face. Andy felt far smaller than half Carla’s size as she gazed at him intently.

“You do remember who you belong to, don’t you?” Carla asked, her voice low and stern.

“Yes ma’am,” Andy responded. “I belong to you, Carla.”

“Very good,” Carla said. She softened her gaze then leaned over him, kissing him on the face. “Now come with me. I can think of many ways you can serve me before dinner.” Carla carried Andy into her bedroom and they were gone from view.

Meanwhile, Marie was knocking on Dale’s door. At first there was no response, so she knocked again. Finally, she heard Dale’s voice speek from the other side: “Who’s there?”

“It’s me, Marie,” Marie said. There was a pause and for a moment Marie started to have second thoughts. The last time she and Dale had spent time together Marie had been larger than Dale and so easily put him on her knees and smacked his backside when she discovered him fighting with Paul. Now he was far bigger than she—would she be safe?

At last, the door opened. Dale, half-sized but still twice Marie’s height, stepped out and looked down on her. The expression on his face was mixed as if he was happy to see her but aprehensive at the same time.

“Hi,” Dale said, his tone cautious but soft, “Why are you here?”

“Can I come in?” Marie asked. “I just wanted to talk.”

“Sure,” Dale said, opening the door more widely. Marie followed him into the room. Dale sat down on the floor, possibly to be less intimidating to Marie.

“How have you been doing?” Marie asked.

“Alright,” Dale said, nodding a little with a blank expression.

“I’ve noticed you’ve been spending a lot of time in here.” Marie said.

“It’s because of Hailey,” Dale said, lowering his voice a little.

“Not all because of her,” Marie said, smiling a little. “I know why you’ve been avoiding the group.”

Dale didn’t say anything. His pride was holding his tounge. Marie walked closer to him.

“Dale, we all loose our temper sometimes,” She said, putting her little hand on Dale’s arm. “What I’m saying is that I forgive you for loosing your temper with Paul.”

Dale looked into Marie’s little but earnest face. How different she seemed now as a tiny person than the giantess she had been before. He even felt a little guilty—with the way he was acting he should be far smaller than her.

“Thanks,” Dale said. “I, uh, I’ve been a bit of an idiot.”

“Oh, none of us are acting normal in this stupid game,” Marie said, throwing her hands in the air. Dale chuckled a bit.

“That’s for sure,” He said. “So is that why you came here, to tell me that?” Dale added. He could tell by Marie’s expression that she had more to say. However, Marie was feeling a bit conflicted. Was she here just to do Carla’s bidding? After all it was she Marie was supposed to tell Dale to support, not herself!

“Oh, that’s all.” Marie said with an unconvincing smile. Dale looked quizically at Marie and Marie knew she couldn’t pull this over on him. “Well, you’re not going to vote to keep Hailey, are you?”

“Of course not!” Dale said, smiling genuinely.

“Carla wanted me to pass on the message,” Marie said hastily, but even as she was saying it she worried she might be making a blunder. “She wants me to tell you that if you support her instead of Hailey that she’ll make life easier for you.”

“Oh,” Dale said. “Is that what you’re doing too?”

“Yes, I guess so,” Marie said, looking at her feet. “But I want you to know that the other thing was all me, I really meant it.”

Marie walked forward and put her small arms around Dale’s large neck giving him a hug. “I know you do,” Dale said. “You’re the most genuine person here.”

“Thanks,” Marie said, heading back for the door. “See you around!”

“Bye,” Dale said, smiling at Marie’s dissapering form. He smiled, secure in his knowledge that he knew who he would be voting for to replace Hailey.

For the remainder of the hour people generally kept either to themselves or in pairs. Paul and Vera remained alone in one of the bedrooms, Carla and Andy in another. Hailey and Jerry remained in the living room and Dale in his own room. Marie decided to take a walk outside. At less than nine inches tall everything was wonderously huge and she decided to soak in the beauty of it all. She didn’t mind being out alone and away from the others—there didn’t seem to be anything dangerous lurking about.

Carla and Andy had found an interesting way to pass the time. They had both taken off their clothes and Carla had donned a loose-fitting robe. She then sat back and read a book while Andy crawled into the space between the robe and Carla and on Carla’s orders had commensed kissing her stomach very lightly all around. Carla had him kiss her breasts and finally her genitals while she read.

No one flocked into the living room as four o’clock approached, but everyone looked over their shoulders at clocks to see how close the top of the hour was. Marie did come back into the house, standing in the hallway awaiting to see what the results were. She knew there would be a chance that she would be shrunk again, erasing the gain she had made an hour ago. She dearly hoped that it wouldn’t happen.

Dale didn’t think that he would be able to reach the door if he was shrunk, so he opened it and for good mesure stepped out into the hallway. He could make out Marie at the other side of the house, standing and waiting. He could go back to being quarter-sized. Still, he could not be smaller than Paul.

Paul and Vera sat together in their room. Paul very much hoped that he would not be shrunk further. Being quarter-sized was bad enough and already Dale was larger than him. Carla was no bigger and that was a relife. He felt a bit selfish, but he realised he wouldn’t actually mind it if Vera was shrunk to a quarter-sized with her. She tried her best to keep a respectful distance and an understanding that Paul found proximity to her uncomfertable when she was a giantess. Still, it would make him feel so much happier if they could touch like normal people.

The buzzer wrang throughout the house indicating that there were only ten seconds to go until four o’clock. There was anxious waiting all throughout the house followed by the usual flash.

“Who was it?” Hailey asked. Jerry was still sitting on her lap quarter-sized, and the flash looked like it had come from inside one of the rooms at any rate. Holding Jerry, she got up to look around her. Dale was standing in one end of the hallway and Marie in the other, still half-sized and quarter-sized respectively. Well, that was four people down.

“Hey, was it either of you?” Hailey asked, rapping on Paul and Vera’s door.

“No,” Came Vera’s voice from inside the room.

“That means it’s either Carla or Andy.” Hailey said.

When the buzzer had sounded, Andy felt it was good to get out from under Carla’s robe just in case one of them grew and took up all the room. He scrambled out and he and Carla looked meaningfully at each other.

There was a terriffic flash of light, and with a thrill Andy realised it had come from this room, meaning one of them had changed sizes. He blinked wildly, furiously trying to rid the dots from his eyes. Had it been him or Carla?

He looked around the room. It was just as massive as it had been before. He was still nine inches tall; he had neither shrunk nor grown. But Carla…

Carla had expanded to half-sized again, meaning she was just under three feet tall. That might not have been much, but to Andy she was tremendous. Her face was nearly the height of his whole body. Her feet sticking out from her robe were over half his height. Her legs were far longer than him, and the robe covering her body seemed like a vast tarp.

“My goddess!” Andy said in awe. Carla, realising the change, smiled down at him.

Before either of them could say anything else, there was a knock at the door. “Hey, which one of you was it?” Hailey asked.

Carla stood up and casually bumped Andy with her foot causing him to fly back under the bed. Andy took the hint and hid behind the draped covers while Carla drew up her robe around her and answered the door.

“You got bigger!” Hailey exclaimed. Marie was also there, once again looking up at Carla. Both of them had a surprised expression on their faces; there had been more enlargements than shrinkings so far.

“Yeah,” Carla said, unable to supress a smile. “What luck, right?”

“I was hoping for more shrinkings, but oh well, it doesn’t affect me!” Hailey said. She turned to walk away, Marie following. Carla closed the door and Andy peaked out from behind the covers to look at her.

“Come over and stand before me.” Carla said, using her ordering voice. Andy obeyed. Carla had been four times his height earier that afternoon, but they had been around others and unable to explore the difference fully. Now she towered over him, wide at the shoulders as he was tall, her face twenty-two feet above the ground to his eyes.

“This is a most fortuanite turn of events, isn’t it?” Carla asked.

“Yes it is,” Andy replied.

“What are some words you would use to describe me now?” Carla asked.

“Gigantic, enormous, awe-inspiring, beautiful, stunning,” Andy spouted off.

“Very good,” Carla said. “How would you imagine you look to me?”

“Tiny, minisuce, insignificant, itty-bitty,” Andy said.

“That’s right,” Carla said. “Very good. Now, I bet it nothing would give you more pleasure than to see me discard this robe so that you could see my body in it’s full glory.”

“Yes, absolutely,” Andy said.

“What will you do to earn such a pleasure?” Carla asked.

“Whatever you require of me,” Andy responded.

“You must love each part of my body in turn with all your abilities.” Carla said. “You must do this in the order I tell you.”

“Yes, I will do it,” Andy said.

“First, you must carress each of my toes and kiss them three times.” Carla said. “Start with my left foot and move to my right.”

Andy rushed forward and obeyed. Carla’s toes ranged in size from just smaller than his fist to nearly the size of his entire foot. He rubbed and carressed them each individually, kissing them with his tiny lips. Carla looked down on him with her arms crossed and a stern expression on her face. She could barely feel his lips on her feet, but it turned her on to see Andy so dedicated.

“Very nice,” Carla said after he had finished all the toes. “Now stand back and gaze upon me as I remove this robe.”

Andy took two steps backwards and looked up at Carla, as excited as he was the night before last when he had made love with twice-size Carla for the first time. Carla was moving with agonizing slowness, leaving Andy to wait white-nuckled for the treat he was about to receive.

Carla put her hands behind her back and stood in an almost angelic pose. For a brief second Andy caught the sight of skin appear from the space between the flaps. An instant later Carla was completely revealed, the robe cascading behind her like a great tarp falling to the ground.

Andy’s mind was boggled with what he was seeing. Carla’s naked body towered over him and her sheer feminine beauty rendered him speechless. Her long sleek legs were twice his height and far wider than him. Her knees were at eye level and they themselves were bigger than his head. Her genitals hung twice his height above the ground, far above his reach. Her tremendous breasts, larger than the largest pillows, were more than three times his height off the ground. Her great large face gazed down at him calmly and the shoulder-length hair emerging from her head was long enough to blanket him. He couldn’t find words to discribe what he was seeing, and fortuanitely Carla didn’t ask him to supply any.

“Come forth, stand underneith me.” Carla said, spreading her legs slightly. Andy walked forward, dwarfed by the gigantic white pillars on either side.

“Look up,” Said Carla. “Do you see your master?”

Andy looked up. Carla’s vulva was huge and starting to get wet. “I see it,” Andy said.

“She’s a lot bigger now, isn’t she?” Carla asked.

“Yes,” Andy answered.

“She’s bigger, but her hunger hasn’t diminished.” Carla said. “You will have to work a lot harder to satisfy her hunger now, understood?”

“Understood.” Andy said.

“Try to reach your master.” Carla said. Andy obediantly stuck his hands in the air. He even stood on his tip-toes. But no matter how high he stretched he was only able to reach about three-fifths of the way up Carla’s leg.

“That will never work.” Carla said. “You must climb.”

Both a thrill and a dread went through Andy. How could he climb Carla’s body? Of course it was a very arousing thought, and he was fairly athletic, but could he stay balanced without falling, or worse, hurting and angering Carla?

He had to take a chance; he had no choice. Andy walked over stand on Carla’s right foot and surveyed the scene. Her leg was vast and wide; it would be a stretch to wrap himself around it. But he had to try; he would try climbing Carla’s leg as if it were a large tree trunk. After all, he only needed to go up a few feet.

Andy reached as high as he could, grabbed with his arms, and hoisted himself up, wrapping his smaller legs around Carla’s leg. Carla surveyed him as he reached higher to hoiste himself up again. It took just two hoists before he was able to reach out and touch Carla’s vulva. Making sure he had a good grip with his legs, he reached over and touched it. It was large and soft and full of incredible amounts of liquid, much of which started dripping down his arm as he touched it.

Andy felt the warmpth of Carla’s hand on his backside, holding and supporting him. More confident, he brought both hands over to caress the vulva, to move his hands inside her lips and feel her there. Andy allowed his legs to relax as he felt himself being entirely supported by Carla’s hand. Pretty soon he was sitting on the palm of her hand and she was pressing his face and upper torso against her wet vagina.

“Very good.” Carla said, the pleasure interjecting into her voice as Andy squirmed around under her. “Now keep it up.”

 

End Notes:

Hope you liked it!

Chapter 21 by Benton
Author's Notes:

Sorry about the delay in getting this chapter posted!

Meanwhile, outside the room Hailey had started preparing dinner. She timed it so it would be ready by five, just as the next random size-changing would take place. She decided to make a nice big meal—if the rumours about her Queenship being challanged were true, she wanted to leave the best impression in the mind of her allies.

Vera and Paul had emerged from their room. Vera decided to help Hailey with dinner the best she could at half-size, and Paul went to sit in the living room. Marie was also there and she was his size, yet they didn’t talk at all. Dale was there and he was flicking through the channels on the television. Jerry arrived in the living room as well and decided to strike up a lighthearted conversation with Marie.

In all, the mood was generally more relaxed than it had been all day. Paul eventually joined the conversation with Marie and Jerry, careful to steer the topics away from anything relating to the game. Dale had an urge to join, but at his size he felt awkward and didn’t really want to talk to Paul.

By quarter to five the smell of dinner was filling the house; Hailey had really outdone herself. She always knew she could cook, she just never really had the motivation to do it thuroughly before. Vera was very helpful, and the two women were getting along with each other better than any other time during the show.

The only two who hadn’t emerged were Carla and Andy. No one really dowbted the reason that they had not been seen in an hour. Marie tried not to think badly about it, though it was hard. Carla was probably in there dominating Andy making him do her bidding and he was perfectly content to do it, all the while in a constant state of awe over her size. Other than Marie, though, no one really cared about the wayward couple. They could do whatever they wanted as far as they were concerned. Paul was happy that Carla was staying away—she was once again bigger than he was.

“Dinner’s nearly ready,” Vera said, entering the living room. She glanced at the clock, which read just five minutes to five o’clock. “We set four places, but we don’t know if we’re going to have to take one away or add one.”

Dale and the smaller people chuckled. They followed Vera into the kitchen where Hailey towered over the counter, slicing a loaf of white bread.

“I thought we could just start with the bread before five,” Hailey said. “That way nothing funny happens if someone shrinks on someone’s lap or something.”

Not sure if they wanted to sit in the seats yet, the five smaller people stood at the foot of the table while Hailey handed them each part of a slice of bread—for even the half-sized a whole slice would be an entire meal in itself.

The door opened from the other room and Carla came walking towards him. It took a lot of concentration but it was also possible to see little Andy sprinting along at Carla’s heels. They had been keeping track of the time and finished their act with a few minutes to spare before five. Andy could not help but have a wide smile on his face. He couldn’t believe how big and exciting Carla’s body was at this ratio; he felt he could have gotten lost in the softness of her breasts.

They were both clothed now and Carla was perfectly amiable greating the rest of the people. It was good to be taller than most of them again. Andy was shorter than every last one of them and he still wasn’t tired of looking up at them, expecially the towering Hailey. The rest of the team greated them with nods as they chewed on their bread.

“Here you go,” Hailey said, handing Carla a quarter of a slice and Andy a piece so small it was practically a large crumb. But Andy smiled and thanked Hailey as he received it; it would be more than adequate for him.

At that moment the alarm went off again. They were all together; they would all know instantly who had changed. Ten seconds later the flash occurred and once again everyone looked around them.

The group looked instantly smaller. The mini-skyline of half-sized heads was down by one; someone had shrunk. It only took a second to find out who: Dale was now quarter-sized and looking up at the rest of them. He looked across at similarly-sized Marie and up at Vera, who had been his own size a moment before, and shrugged.

“Well now,” Said Hailey, who was unable to repress a smile. “I guess we won’t be needing this fourth plate!” Hailey moved over to remove the plate. As only full- and half-sized people could reach the table, and the halves barely at that, only three places were needed.

Hailey, Carla, and Vera sat at the table. Jerry obediently jumped up onto Hailey’s lap, and Paul on Vera’s. Andy instantly jumped up on Carla’s lap and so did Marie, deciding to swallow her disagrements with Carla just for the moment. Dale looked from Hailey to Vera to Carla, trying to decide who was the least of the three evils.

“There’s plenty of room over here,” Carla said, scooting Andy onto the same leg as Marie and offering the space. Well, Dale thought, I was supposed to be helping them. So he walked over and let himself be helped up onto Carla’s leg.

Andy was so small that he had to stand up to reach the plate, and even then only his head popped up over the lip of the table. “Aww,” Hailey said as he popped up, reaching as far as his four-inch arms could to grab food.

“Well I guess you’re the new little guy now,” Hailey said to Andy as he tried to reach across the table again. “Well come on, climb up on the table!” Andy hoisted himself up. He walked forward, standing next to a glass that was nearly as tall as he was. The towering figure of Hailey’s torso and head dominated the other side of the table.

Andy was elated. How many more of his fantasies would this amazing vacation fulfill? Here he was, walking on a giant tabletop with giants of all size looking down at him, the largest being this attractive blonde female looking at him?

“The Queen wants a grape,” Hailey said, a bit of a smirk on her face. She leaned over the table, her gigantic face just inches from Andy. Knees trembling, Andy ran over to the grape bowl, pried a grape loose from the vine, and ran back to Hailey’s face. She opened her mouth, a cavernous hole far wider than his body. Andy half threw, half pushed the beachball-sized grape through Hailey’s huge soft lips and into her mouth. Her mouth closed and there was a great crunching sound as Hailey’s teeth ripped the grape apart. Andy was amazed to be near such power.

The rest of the dinner Andy was running around fetching things for people, mostly for Hailey. He loved being ordered around by Hailey almost as much as Carla. While he was doing it he felt a pang of guilt knowing that Carla wasn’t too happy about it. Then again, while Hailey was the queen it was hard to dissagree with her. Hopefully Carla would understand.

Indeed, it was with a colder feeling than usual that Carla helped Andy off the table at the end of the meal. Hailey moved to start the dishes, half-sized Vera helping the best she could.

“Let’s watch a movie,” Hailey said. “That way we’ll all be together for the next two shrinks and it’ll kill time before eight.” By the nervousness that crept into Hailey’s voice it was easy to tell that she was thinking about her upcomming challenge. She tried not to think about what it would mean if she was voted out. Last year it meant elimination, which included being shrunk to four inches. Hailey shruddered at the thought. She had not been smaller than half-sized this entire competition and didn’t think she could handle that great of a shock so well.

They spread out in the living room, sitting in pairs or small groups in different places. Hailey took her normal chair with Jerry in her lap, predictably. Vera and Paul sat together at one end of the couch, Carla and Andy at the other. Dale and Marie set apart from the rest of the group and each other. Marie was continuing to grow grumpy about Carla, and Dale felt just as disconected as ever, and now with his reduced height he felt even less comfertable than before.

They were barely passed the opening credits when the alarm wrang again. Everybody jumped; they had not been expecting the shrinking to come so soon. Forgetting about the movie for a moment, they all looked at each other with anticipation.

There was a flash, but it was very difficult to see what had changed. At first glance it seemed like everyone was the same size they had been just a moment before. All the half-sized people were the same size they were just a moment ago, and so were the charges in their laps. But if one looked closer at the corner of the couch Marie had been sitting in before they would see that she was even smaller—Marie had gone back to being one-eighth size.

“Aww,” Hailey said, looking at the tiny girl who curled her legs into her body in surprise. She looked around at the room, renewed in its giantness and scariness. Marie had hoped that this wouldn’t happen. Everything was just too large, she was just too vaunerable. Unnoticed to everyone else, a tear trickled down the side of her face.

The attention of the group slowly went back on the movie. Hailey stroked Jerry absentmindedly as she watched the screen. Vera tenderly rubbed Paul’s shoulders which caused Paul’s reluctance to be near Vera large to reduce somewhat. Carla did not show active affection to Andy—she was still a bit upset about the table incident, though she did allow him to lean against her.

Marie, however, was getting more disturbed and sad. She had felt that she had made friends with Carla. But durring this day she found herself more and more distanced from the girl. Perhaps it was a big mistake to join in with her and Andy last night. If only Carla and her were getting along a bit better, this eighth-size thing wouldn’t be so bad. Carla would put Marie on her lap and she would be protected. But as it was she was all alone. She wasn’t even particularly waiting for eight o’clock. Sure, she would support Carla to overthrow Hailey, but she wouldn’t feel much better about it now that they weren’t talking.

The movie was a good one and kept their attention over the next hour. Marie considered leaving and going off by herself for a bit, but realised that she was still more comfertable in the company of others.

The group was a bit more prepared for seven o’clock than they were for six. They knew the hour must be approaching and they often glanced at the clock as the movie continued. By the last few minutes it became very hard for anyone to concentrate on the movie and by the time the ten-second buzzer sounded nobody was surprised.

Once again for what was presumably the last time that evening there was a flash. Instantly everyone knew what had happened because Vera gave out a little yelp. Everybody looked over to Vera and saw that she was still the same size. But right there on her lap was little eighth-sized Paul. He had been shrunk right on top of Vera.

Paul looked up in horror. Not even smaller! Now all but two of the contestants were larger than him. Carla towered over him, and Dale was larger once again. Vera seemed almost imhumanly huge as she held him, comforting him. He resisted the urge to break free from her and sat still, his military training kicking in to prevent him from showing emotion.

“Aww, little Paul,” Hailey cooed, looking at him. She had a strong urge to reach out and touch the little man but the thought of the alliance kept her in balance. She turned back to face the movie. From well on the other side of the couch Marie tried to get a look from around Carla. Even though she was still a bit angry with Paul, she now felt some sympathy for him, reduced to this size with her.

The movie was relatively short, and by seven thirty it was over. The group of people slowly got up and stretched themselves, knowing it wasn’t very long until the mysterious eight o’clock meeting.

Not much time had passed before they got a little surprise: Sherri returned, knocking at the door half-sized and looking like she had just come from a taking a shower.

“Hi guys,” Sherri said as Hailey let her in. “How’s it going?”

“Well, there’s been a lot of shrinking going on,” Carla said.

“Yeah, I’ve been watching it from the house,” Sherri said. “You really got lucky didn’t you, Carla?”

“Yeah, I’d say so,” Carla affirmed. “So, any word on what’s happening at eight?”

“You’ll find out in just a few minutes, though I daresay it’s not too hard to guess,” Sherri said, winking.

“Ah,” Said Carla. “So what’s happened with you anyway?”

Sherri knew exactly what had happened to her. She had spent some quality time with Tom. She had also spent quality time in, on, and all around Betty’s humungous body while Betty kept her at four inches tall. She might be a co-host to the rest of the contestants, but with the snap of the fingers Betty could turn her into a little plaything once again. Betty was kind enough to let her go around seven, giving Sherri enough time to take a shower before returning to the contestants. Betty still had Tom when she let Sherri go—who knows what she was doing to him now?

“I’ve been around,” Sherri said. “You know, hosting stuff.”

“I see,” Said Carla, though Sherri could tell by the tone of Carla’s voice that Carla knew there was more than met the eye.

Hailey was strangely quiet and withdrawlen in the last few minutes. She knew her queenship was going to be challanged, she just knew it. She felt a little cheated—last season Serine had been given two whole days of being the unchalanged Queen; she was only getting a day and a half. She knew the game wasn’t supposed to be exactly the same but damn it, she had won the game show competition fair and square and she should be rewarded for it!

Vera and Paul were standing out of the way in the corner of the room. Paul was looking almost panicked.

“Do you want to wait in the other room?” Vera asked, knelt down in front of the little man.

“No!” Said Paul, shaking as he looked up in to Vera’s giant concerned face. “I want to stay out here.”

“Then what’s wrong?” Vera asked.

“Nothing’s wrong.” Paul said. “It’s just—oh god damn it, I can’t take this.”

“It’s just a couple more minutes, then something might happen.” Vera said.

“Hailey, Carla, what’s the difference? I’m tired of all these giant people!” Paul yelled. At his size, his yell didn’t go very far and no one else looked over.

“Please try to calm down.” Vera said, reaching out a hand to comfort him.

“You’re not helping!” Paul shouted. “You’re just too big!”

Vera felt annoyed and strongly considered leaving Paul to deal with being nine inches tall by himself. But she took a deep breath and remained by him.

“I’m sorry I’m bigger than you,” Vera said. “I really wish I was down there with you, I really do.”

These words seemed to have an impact on Paul. He took a deep breath and said, “I’m sorry, Vera, I’ve been a wimp and an idiot. I promise that no matter what happens in this contest I’ll be calm and in control.”

“That’s my man.” Vera said. Paul smiled up at Vera, realising once again how great it was to have her. Swallowing his pride, he walked up to his giantess girlfriend and opened his arms to her. She picked him up and pressed him against her soft warm chest in a great hug.

The rest of the group hung around in the living room for the final minutes while they waited for Betty to show up. Carla was talking to Sherri, holding Andy against her shoulder like a small child. Apparently, she had forgiven him for his infraction with Hailey earier, since it was out of his control. Jerry had struck up a conversation with similarly-sized Dale. Hailey had—thankfully—left him alone for a bit. A few minutes into the conversation, they found themselves abusing Hailey pretty vigerously. This caught Dale quite by surprise, as he had thought Jerry was her willing partner.

“And the way she talks, I’m surprised she graduated eighth grade with a vocabulary like that!” Jerry said, in better spirits than he had been in all day.

“If you think like that,” Dale said, “Why are you supporting her?”

There was a conflicted look in Jerry’s face. On the one hand he didn’t want to blow his cover but on the other hand Dale had him cornered, so he decided he might as well admit it.

“I’m not supporting Hailey tonight,” Jerry said quietly.

What?” Dale exclaimed.

“Not so loud!” Jerry said. “You can’t tell anybody.”

“I won’t.” Dale said. “But why are you doing it?”

“Are you kidding?” Jerry hissed. “You were with her, you know how it is! She was upset after you dumped her. I comforted her. She wanted to be with me and promised to be gentle, not to make the same mistakes. But she slowly became just as controlling as she was with you.”

“No wonder.” Dale said. “And here I was thinking you were a wacko like Andy who actually enjoyed it!”

“No, not at all.” Jerry said. “Heck, I’d like to have the tables turned if I could.”

“This is great,” Dale said, almost beside himself. “Paul and Vera sucking up to her all this time, not knowing it’ll be for nothing? It’s almost too good.”

“I can’t wait to see the look on her face,” Jerry said.

“Hey,” Dale said. “If you’re not going to support Hailey and you can’t vote for yourself, who are you supporting?”

“I don’t know,” Jerry said. “I hadn’t thought that far ahead yet.”

“I have a suggestion for you,” Dale said. “If you and I both vote for her, there’s a very good chance she’ll get it.”

“Who?” Jerry asked. Dale leaned over and whispered the name in Jerry’s ear, concerned that someone would here.

“Oh,” Said Jerry, nodding in understanding. “Okay, I’ll do that then.”

The minutes were ticking away and eight o’clock was rapidly approaching. Glanecs towards the door became very frequent as the minute hand finished it’s hourly trek to the top of the clock.

Finally, at exactly eight o’clock, there was a sharp knock on the door. Trembling a little, Hailey walked forward and opened the door. Betty was standing there, full-sized an in-charge as always, wearing a low-cut tank top and very short shorts. She was smiling that sinister smile the group had learned to expect.

“Come with me, for the trial of the queen awaits,” Betty said. Hailey felt a shiver inside. She knew it! She was going to be challanged! Well, she had four votes, maybe a tie gave her a chance…

Carla was the first to follow Betty, holding Andy. Vera followed, respectfully letting Paul jog along beside her. Marie allowed half-sized Sherri to carry her to the house, though she dowted she would trust any of the contestants at this moment. Hailey, Jerry, and Dale walked behind, each staying away from the other for the time being.

They entered the compound and with it the room that all other voting competitions had been held up until this point. Even though they clearly did not need to be here in order to shrink and enlarge anymore, the booth was still a strong psychological symbol to all involved and undowbtedly symbolic to all the viewers who would be watching the show’s big summer release.

Inside the room voting podiums had been set up in accordance with each person’s size. They were in a circle so that everyone could clearly see each other. There was a single full-sized podium for Hailey, two half-sized podiums for Carla and Vera, two quarter-sized podiums for Jerry and Dale, and three eighth-sized podiums for Andy, Marie, and Paul. They didn’t need to wait for instructions; the contestants filed behind their respective podiums and waited for directions.

“I’m sure you’ve been expecting this all day,” Betty said. “After a long day of immunities, it is finally time to put your Queen on trial. Before you vote, I must tell you what is at stake. Since your Queen’s reign has only lasted a day and a half, she is not facing elimination if she is voted out.”

Hailey allowed herself to relax. At least she would still be in the game no matter what.

“Instead, the Queen will be merely reduced to eighth-size.” Betty said, smiling at Hailey.

Hailey’s breath quickened. Eighth-sized—that was not so bad considering that she thought she was facing elimination just a moment ago. Still, it was far smaller than she had been up to this point in the game. She didn’t know how she would deal with being smaller than everyone after having been bigger for days.

“It’s time to vote.” Betty said. “If you want Hailey to remain your Queen for the time being, hit ‘yes’. If you wish to remove Hailey and replace her, hit ‘no’. You may vote now.”

There were the sounds of eight differently-sized hands hitting keypads. Everyone had voted. The air was thick with anticipation, and Hailey’s heart was beating so fast she was surprised the smaller people didn’t hear it.

“Now we will show the results on the screen.” Betty said. With that, the screens in the front of the podium lighted up with either ‘yes’s or ‘no’s. The vote was clear. Hailey, Paul, and Vera had all voted ‘yes’. Carla, Marie, Jerry, Dale, and Andy had all voted ‘no’.

Hailey’s blood ran cold. Jerry had betrayed her! How could he do such a thing? Hadn’t she looked after him and protected him for the last few days? Hadn’t she kept him out of harm’s way while she was the queen? And this was how he repayed her?

“It’s a clear five to three vote against Hailey.” Betty said, nodding as if she had expected this all along. “I’m sorry Hailey, but you have to go into the booth to be reduced to one-eighth size.”

For a moment Hailey considered not going, just stubbornly remaining beind the podium and refusing the shrinking. However, she knew very well that Betty could shrink her without Hailey even having to use the booth, so she just gritted her teeth and bared it. She walked forward into the small room and the door closed, followed a moment later by an intense flash.

“Sherri, if you would fetch Hailey for me,” Betty said. Half-sized Sherri walked through the passageway seperating this room and the next. There was silence as everybody waited for Sherri to return with Hailey. And they didn’t have to wait long; just a moment later Sherri returned, holding a very frightened nine-inch Hailey in her hands.

Hailey had been absolutely astonished to see how vast the inside of the booth had turned when she was shrunk. It was like some great atrium—she dreaded seeing a person who could fill it.

She almost had a heart attack when the other door opened behind her and Sherri emerged to pick her up. She couldn’t believe how massive the woman was and how effortlessly she picked Hailey up from the ground. What was worse was that Sherri wasn’t even full-sized!

When Sherri brought Hailey back into the room, her eyes bugged upon seeing Betty. She was bigger than Hailey could have prepared herself for. She was like a toy to her, a doll. Was this how Hailey had appeared to Marie and Andy just minutes before?

“Very good.” Betty said. “Sherri, hold onto Hailey for a while. Now, contestants, you have diposed your Queen. You must now select a new King or Queen to replace Hailey. You can vote for anyone except yourselves, and you cannot vote for Hailey again. And I’m sorry Hailey, as the deposed queen you get no vote.”

The rest of the contestants avoided looking at each other. Undowbtedly no matter what happened everyone’s attitudes towards each other were about to change. They looked at their keypads: all eight names were there, for each of them six were eligible to push. Everyone knew who they were going to vote for.

“Alright, vote now.” Betty said. Again, the sounds of hands slapping buttons. A tense silence followed the selections. Betty let them wait before displaying the results, giving that sinister smile.

Finally, she said, “Let’s see what we all voted for.” The front of the seven booths lit up with the name of one of the contestants as follows:

 

ANDY:           CARLA

CARLA:         MARIE

DALE:                        MARIE

JERRY:           MARIE

MARIE:          CARLA

PAUL:                        VERA

VERA:            PAUL

 

Marie started breathing in and out rapidly. Her? They chose her? Marie simply couldn’t believe it—it was Carla that Marie had been trying to get everyone to support, but they voted for her instead! She had thought that Carla would get it, or at least that the dissonents would go for Vera or someone else, but never she, Marie!

“Well, it looks like Marie is the winner!” Betty said. “Marie, you are the new Queen. Please make your way into the booth for re-enlargement.”

Tiny eight-inch Marie made her way across the room, looking up at all her friends and contestants as she went by them. In just a minute she would be looking down at them—she would be the Queen!

Marie entered the vast room which was larger than she had ever seen it. The door closed, and she looked up at the celing far above. She couldn’t believe she would be filling most of this vast space in just a moment—then there was a flash, and she did fill most of the space! Marie had not been full-sized since the game show, and she was stunned at how small the space was.

Not even needing to wait for assistance, Marie strode into the far room. It was really small, almost too small for a room. Marie had been used to wide open spaces so much that it almost seemed odd that rooms would be so tight-fitting.

It took Marie a few moments to realise that someone was in the room with her. Not having looked down, Marie missed little half-sized Sherri. She was standing there, looking up at the larger girl with a smile on her face.

“Hey girl, how does it feel?” Sherri asked.

“It feels great!” Marie said. “I can’t believe it was me!”

“Well, follow me back,” Sherri said. Marie followed Sherri back through the narrow hallway into the first room, which again surprised Marie by it’s smallness. Even more suprising than the room, however, was the people! Only Betty was her size—all the contestants were miniscule, more toys than actual humans! Carla, always seen as large and powerful, only came up to her waste. Dale and Jerry, her two surprise supporters, were even smaller. Andy was absolutely miniscule, like a Ken doll! Marie could not believe that she had just been that size and Hailey had seen her that way. For that matter, little tiny Hailey was standing there on the floor, looking up at Marie with a look of fear on her face.

“Congradulations, Queen Marie,” Betty said. “Now, before you all go back to the house, the Queen has a few matters of business to take care of. First, she will select one of her supporters to reward with a boost in size.”

“Jerry!” Said Marie with a smile. The little man had done a very brave thing by turning against Hailey, and his support of Marie was really a pleasant surprise to her. Marie was feeling warm feelings towards him, so she decided it would be the best to give him the reward.

Quarter-height Jerry walked into the shrinking booth and there was a flash. A moment later Jerry emerged walking arm-in-arm with half-sized Sherri. Jerry also had a large smile on his face. He had been stuck at quarter-size for a very long time, and he was happy to be finally moving in the right direction.

“There is one more thing.” Betty said. “A Queen must be stern and not tolerate dissent. You must pick one person who didn’t support you for the crown.”

Marie took a deep breath. She knew that no matter who she picked someone would be upset with her. But that was the nature of the game, and one of the risks that came with being the Queen. But she knew who she had to pick; the one person she, Carla, and Andy had decided on a while back.

“I pick Paul for elimination.” Marie said, careful to look at Betty and not at Paul. It was a good decision because Marie missed Paul’s expression of shock and fear. Even Paul could not completely control his emotions when faced with the unknown while shrunk to four inches tall.

“Very well,” Betty said. It was hard not to notice a very wide smile creeping onto her face. “Paul, please enter the booth for reduction to one-sixteenth size.” Betty looked at him expectantly. Paul looked back at that gigantic face on the titanic woman. Betty was already so massive; how could she possibly get any bigger? Paul swallowed, put his eyes ahead, and walked steadily into the shrinking booth.

There was a flash, and everybody knew Paul had just become the new smallest contestant, and he was now out of the running. Sherri started to move forward to retrieve him, but Betty held out her hand.

“I’ll attend to Paul in a minute.” Betty said, a chilling smile crawling across her face.

“You will now return to the house,” Betty said. “And you’ll do what Marie tells you because she is your Queen. I will return to you at two o’clock tomorrow afternoon and we will play another game. The Queen’s size will not be in jeapordy durring the game, so rest assured, Marie. But everyone else can consider their sizes under dire threat.”

Betty paused for affect while the group wondered what this game could possibly entail. “But be warned, there may be sizechanging before then, and without warning!” Betty held up a finger. The contestants were clearly warned—at least this afternoon their size-changings were on the hour and they got a ten second notice.

“Well, off with you.” Betty said. “I’ll see you all tomorrow.”

The seven contestants and Sherri left the compound to go back to the house. Marie lead the way, with her half-sized sidekicks Carla and Jerry following, Carla carrying Andy in her arms. Vera trailed behind with Sherri, and Dale trailed behind them. All the way in the back was tiny little Hailey, looking at the giant outlines of Marie, Carla, and Jerry and hating all of them.

Marie opened the door and they all stepped into the light of the house. All the smaller people streamed in, standing in a group under her. She could not believe how little space seven people could take up: she knew she was heavier than all of them combined! This Queen thing would take some getting used to.

“Aw, it’s good that we’re all here,” Said Marie, smiling at how cute everyone looked. “I think this calls for some desert. Who wants ice cream?”

Carla and Jerry followed Marie over to the cuppord. Even Dale followed. Sherri shrugged and joined them. Marie scooped herself out a large bowl of ice cream and delighted herself with giving everyone else more ice cream than they could reasonably eat.

Vera hung back, angry. She couldn’t get the vote out of her mind. It was all supposed to go according to plan! She had rubbed Hailey’s feet, sat in her lap, done all sorts of nice things to her, and now Marie was in charge and Paul was eliminated! She was bitter and angry. If only she had known, she would have tried to make other plans.

Vera was not the only one upset. In a shaded corner by the wall, Hailey stood alone, eight and a half inches tall and crying into her arm. Vera felt instant sympathy for her. Sure, when Hailey was Queen she made Vera rub her feet and serve her, but seeing her small and abandoned really made Vera’s heart go out to her.

“Are you okay?” Vera said, kneeling down over the tiny crying girl.

“I hate Jerry!” Screamed Hailey. “He betrayed me!”

“I know he did.” Vera said, putting her hand on Hailey’s little back.

“I thought he liked me!” Hailey said, still hysterical. “I treated him well and everything. I gave him more than any women could give and he still betrayed me! Why do all men do this to me?”

“Calm down, Hailey,” Said Vera, trying to comfort her.

“You don’t understand!” Spat Hailey. “You’ve never been through this.”

“Hey, I’ve had my share of shitty boyfriends,” Vera said. “And I’m as mad as you about this. Because of Jerry’s betrayal, Marie took away my Paul!”

“Paul was nice to you, wasn’t he?” Hailey asked.

“Paul is a great man, he always stayed strong…” Vera said, but Hailey’s expression told him that was the wrong thing to say.

“You see!” Excalimed Hailey. “Everyone seems to find decent men but me. All I got was that shithead Dale and double-crossing Jerry!”

“It’s just bad luck, that’s all.” Vera said. “Look, we have to think about the situation we’re in. We’re down an ally, two really. We’re going to have to think about this if we want to keep above water.”

“You…you still want to be allies after the way I treated you?” Hailey said, looking up at Vera in astonishment through tear-stained eyes.

What choice do I have? Was the first thought that sprang through Vera’s mind. But she thought about it, decided to be sensitive, and said, “Yes. We had a deal, didn’t we?”

“Oh thank you Vera,” Said Hailey, running forward and hugging Vera. Vera picked Hailey up and held her tightly to her chest. “You’re a true friend.” Vera smiled, and a tear nearly came to her own eye.

Meanwhile, the rest of the contestants were eating their ice cream and as usual were trying to mine Sherri for information about tomorrow’s game.

“So no word at all?” Marie asked, smiling hopefully.

“None at all, sorry,” Sherri said. “Though I can guarintee it will be fun. I helped put it together.”

“So it’s a highly organized game.” Carla said.

“Maybe,” Said Sherri.

“I have been wondering about one thing though,” Said Jerry. “By this time on the last competition there had already been three eliminations and there’s only been one so far. Are all the eliminations going to be bunched up at the end?”

“You know I can’t tell you.” Sherri said.

“Do you know who’s going to win?” Marie asked.

“I don’t have any idea,” Sherri said. “I was surprised as anyone that I won last year. I thought I was a gonner when I was eliminated, I never expected un-elimination.”

“Will that happen this time around?” Carla asked.

“I can’t tell you anything!” Sherri said, throwing out her arms in mock exasperation. “But you have to be ready for anything.”

“So what does happen to someone after elimination?” Jerry said. “There were a lots of hints in the first show, and a lot of rumors afterwords. Of course, I dismissed them as a bunch of nonsence before, but now that shrinking is real, well, I wonder?”

“Now that I really can’t tell you.” Sherri said, close to giggling.

“Sounds kind of sinister,” Carla said. “I bet I know what Betty’s up to back there.”

“I say nothing,” Sherri said, sealing her mouth for what felt like the hundredth time that evening.

They all finished their ice cream shortly after, and Marie rinsed all the bowls before putting them into the dishwasher. She had had to help a few of them: none but Jerry managed to eat the entire scoop that she had given them.

“Hey, let’s all watch another movie,” Marie said, feeling snuggly. “We’ll all sit together, come on!”

Marie ran into the other room and sat down in the armchair that had been Hailey’s, and before Hailey it had been Carla’s. It was the chair of the chief, the Queen, and it was extremely comfertable. Carla and Jerry joined Marie right away, each of them getting a leg to sit on. Carla motioned for Dale to sit on the leg Andy wasn’t occupying and he did so. When Vera popped up, Marie slid Carla and Jerry over to make room. Vera sat on Carla’s other side away from Jerry, holding Hailey in her lap.

“Looks like we’re out of space.” Said Sherri. There was a sudden flash and Sherri reduced herself to quarter-sized. She hoisted herself up onto Marie’s knee and looked at Jerry, now twice her size.

“Can I sit with you?” Sherri asked.

“Go for it!” Said Jerry. Sherri went forward and snuggled into Jerry’s lap.

As the movie started, Marie was content. She felt the gentle weight of seven shrunken bodies sitting on her own and it made her feel good. She had never expected to be the Queen, but now that she was she could only feel good about it. She knew in her heart she would treat everyone fairly and not abuse her power.

However, one of the seven people currently being gently warmed by Marie’s body heat felt very much like there had been an abuse of power. Vera was sitting on Marie’s left side, head pressed gently against her chest and little Hailey on her lap. She was unable to concentrate on the movie: she was worried. She was partially worried because her chances of winning the competition were nearly over. Marie was the Queen, Carla was half-sized, and unless the game was purely a skill competition Vera had little chance to coming out ahead.

But mostly she was worried about Paul. He was already loosing it when he was nine inches tall. Now he was four and a half inches tall and in the hands of Betty. Whatever Betty was doing was anyone’s guess. Vera hoped that Betty was treating him well.

 

End Notes:

What is in store for Paul? Find out next time!

Chapter 22 by Benton
Author's Notes:

Sorry it's been so long since the last update! I'll try not to make waiting this long a habit.

Anyway, we've had our first elimination! What happens behind those closed doors of Betty's compound, I wonder?

When Paul was first shrunk to one-sixteenth size he looked up into the vast space of the shrinking booth, the size of a fifteen-story building, with a look of fear on his face. Paul had not fought in any wars when he was in the military, but he was well trained for one and he was using all his training to keep calm and alert in this state. But the military never trained you for this: being completely helpless, smaller than someone’s hand.

Nothing happened for a little while. He wondered who would come for him. Maybe it would be Sherri; she was now as tall to him as Betty had been a moment before. But Betty…Paul tried to imagine how big she was right now but couldn’t grasp it. The thought frightened him so he didn’t think about it any more.

There was a sound and the door swung open. The sight that Paul saw overwhelmed his imagination and frightened him to the core. Betty was there, tall as a skyscraper, looking down on him from an extreme height. Her feet were the size of limousines. Out of them came legs that were wider than he was tall. They raised powerfully in the air higher than the tallest buildings in most smaller towns. They supported her waste, itself the size of a house, and out of it grew Betty’s exposed middle, which was the size of a suburban yard. Above that were her breasts, the size of cars, hanging inside her tiny shirt. Above that was her face, vaster than any face he could imagine with eyes the size of his head and a mouth that could easily admit him.

“Hi there, Paul,” Betty said. She spoke softly but the vocal chords creating them were so massive that they filled him. “You’re tiny, aren’t you?”

Paul could not say anything. He could only stare at the giantess.

With a slow deliberate movement like a mountian shifting, Betty kneeled over to pick him up.Her arm was the size of a trailer, and her hand was far bigger than Paul. He wanted to move but could do nothing as the massive hand curled around him with fingers that were nearly as big as he was with little finger muscles that were bigger than the biggest muscles in Paul’s leg.

Betty lifted Paul off the ground, very high off the ground in fact. He almost got vertigo looking at the sheer distance and not daring to believe a single person could be taller than this. Betty held Paul about a foot from her face. It filled his entire vision now and seemed larger than ever.

“You’re such a darling, Paul,” Betty said in that powerful soft voice. “I knew you would be the first one to go. It was inevitable.”

Paul was confused and worried. He was eliminated and he was off the cameras. Presumably he would not be sent home—the eliminated contestants from the last show appeared again in the un-elimination round and again at the end. So he was sticking around, and Betty had complete control over him. He knew nothing good was going to happen.

Betty opened her hand and Paul found himself sitting on her open palm several dozen relative feet off the ground. This was nothing to worry about; he had had training with heights in the navy. He had even jumped off helicopters! But there was something about being in a giant woman’s hand, which was moving slightly with the muscles and blood inside it, that was far different and far more frigthening.

Betty started tipping her hand to the left. Paul sat still for a moment, but the hand continued slipping until it became more verticle and horisontal. Paul started sliding and leaped into action. He flung himself on the hand, grasping onto the edge of Betty’s index finger as the hand went totally vertical. Betty stopped the rotation as Paul hung there, trying not to look down at the ground.

With a smile, Betty continued rotating the hand. Paul hooked his feet to the other side of Betty’s hand and tried to stay balanced, but the rotation was getting too seveer. Quickly, while he had time, Paul climbed over Betty’s index finger onto the back of her hand, stumbelling and causing him to hit his head on the knuckle of Betty’s middle finger. He then straightened himself out as Betty’s hand became vertical again.

“You’re so cute,” Betty said. “I’m glad I got you.” She pointed the index finger from her other hand and pressed it onto Paul’s butt, pinning him to her hand so he couldn’t move.

Is this what she’s going to do, play with me? Paul asked wildly. He had been many things in his life, but he never imagined himself as a toy that could easily be manipulated by one finger and have nothing to do with it.

Abruptly, Betty blew across her hand in a sudden and fast gust. It would have been enough wind to throw Paul completely off her hand if he hadn’t have been pinned down, and he squirmed instinctively. Betty chuckled.

“We’re going to have fun tonight.” She said. Betty turned her hand over so Paul fell into the palm of her other hand. Paul was filled with bewilderment as he looked up into Betty’s face. A second later there was a rhythmic movement: she had started to walk. Where could Betty be taking him? Maybe to a holding cage, where he would wait until it was time for the end of the show—but he couldn’t be that hopeful. He had a sneeking suspicion that he would be staying with Betty at least for the time being.

Betty walked up a flight of stairs to the second floor. She walked a short way down the hallway and opened a door to the bedroom. Was she taking him to her own private bedroom? The room had clothes scattered on the floor, a dresser, a desk, and a bed the size of a football field.

“Here we go.” Betty said. To Paul’s horror, Betty reached her other hand down into her pants and a second later extracted a naked man his own size completely covered in Betty’s vaginal juices. Paul was horified and bewildered; this man wasn’t one of the contestants, but he was strangely familiar.

“I’ll leave you here for Sherri,” Betty said. Opening the top dresser drawer in which there appeared to be a very spartan apartment scaled to his size. As Betty was putting the man in the drawer, Paul could swear the man met his eyes and mouthed “Good luck” to him.

Betty shut the drawer trapping the man inside. She then made her way out of the room and Paul understood that this was Sherri’s room, not Betty’s.

“That’s Tom, from the first season,” Betty said. “We like to keep him around here. Sherri and I share him.”

Recognition hit Paul like a ton of bricks. Of course, this was the same Tom, the man who had been eliminated first last season. But he was filled with a horrible feeling…had Tom really been here a whole year as a slave to Betty and Sherri’s sexual desires? Was he, Paul, going to be trapped here, never allowed to leave?

Betty walked further down the hallway until they reached another door. This one was locked, so Betty had to reach into her pocket for a key. Paul knew what this was: this had to be Betty’s room. This was the point of no return.

The door opened, and the room that met Paul’s eyes was much more lavish than Sherri’s. There were three rooms; a fully operational kitchen, a living room complete with big-screen TV and a sound system, and a bedroom with a soft bed covered in pillows and light fixtures that allowed moody lighting. The studio really spared no expense with Betty. This seemed to further Jerry’s theory that Betty was very important in the company and not merely a host.

“Do you like it?” Betty asked. “I sure do.” Paul continued to say nothing. He hadn’t said anything since he had been shrunk, and he was content to go on keeping his mouth shut for as long as possible.

Betty placed him down on the countertop, putting him level with her stomach. Paul instinctively backed away from the edge. Betty continued to smile down at him, causing him to feel an even greater sense of dread.

“What branch of the military were you in?” Betty asked. “Speek, boy!”

“Navy, ma’am,” Paul said, throwing in the ma’am automatically. Betty unzipped and reached into a small bag she had there and to Paul’s surprise pulled out a complete navy uniform looking as if had been freshly pressed at the cleaners.

“Put this on,” Betty said, laying it out in front of Paul. Paul stared at it and up at Betty, who just smiled down at him. Apparently she expected him to change clothes right under her gaze. Knowing that this would likely be the least of this evening’s embarassments, Paul stripped down to his boxers and started putting on the uniform; socks, trousers, shirt, books, jacket, and hat all went on. It was a size or so too big, but otherwise felt comfertable and familiar. In any other circumstance this uniform would make him feel empowered and strong, but being small enough to be swallowed by this woman in one gulp kept him feeling very small.

“Dashing,” Said Betty. “Turn to the side, would you?” Paul turned to the side, making an effort to be rigid and militaristic. The suit helped, and it helped calm his nerves. “The other side.” Betty said, and Paul did an about face.

“You’re really darling.” Betty said. “Like my own toy soldier. Now march up and down this countertop for me, tut tut!”

Paul did as he was told. He marched back in forth, feeling very much like he was back in basic camp being singled out at random to march in front of the group. He had always been told that he was an exemplerary soldier. Now he was an exemplerary toy soldier.

“Very nice,” Betty said, “I’ve always liked a nice military man.” Betty reached and plucked Paul off the table in mid-stride. She held him and flipped him over a few times as if inspecting him. Of course, her handling of him had left his uniform so ruffled it would have never passed a real inspection.

“A lot of old movies show sailors fighting off great monsters,” Betty said, as she carried Paul into her bedroom, “But I bet those monsters were never like what you’re about to face.”

Betty placed Paul on top of the dresser, which was slightly higher than the countertop had been. Betty stood about a foot away from the dresser and started reaching for something behind her back. Paul knew what she was doing instantly. Betty grabbed the back of her shirt and pulled it up over her head. A bra the size of two large industrial-strength hammocks was all that was holding up Betty’s breasts. She reached behind her back again and undid the bra, letting her boobs hang freely.

Paul could not believe the size of them. If they had been hollow he could have fit inside one without even having to curl up. They were great hill-like mounds on Betty’s vast white chest.

“Like them, don’t you?” Betty said, moving them around with her hands playfully. “Many have.”

Paul stood and stared, but Betty wasn’t done stripping. Betty reached down to her pants and undid the button. Putting her hands in the front and the back she pushed her pants and underpants completely off and stepped out of them. Here was the real monster. Her vagina was there, far larger than him, listening with juice and giving off an almost overpowering scent.

“This monster has swallowed braver men than you.” Betty said, teaingly. “Do you think you can survive?”

Paul had no response. If Betty’s eventual goal was to get him inside there then there was nothing he could do to prevent it.

“Come over here,” Betty said, once again reaching over to pick him up. Betty walked across to the bed and laid across it, a small mountian of pillows supporting her back so her upper half was inclined.

Betty held Paul near her face looking at him. “Look at me,” Betty said. “Quite a view, isn’t it?”

Betty turned Paul so that he could look down her body. Indeed it was an impressive sight. Betty was an extremely attractive woman at any size. At this scale it was just overwhelming. It seemed like her feet were miles away, that the curves of her breasts, hips, and legs were the features of rolling hills rather than an actual woman’s body.

Betty lowered Paul down and placed him on the top of her chest above her breasts. It was rough here; Paul could feel one of Betty’s upper ribs, as thick of a pipe, under his booted feet.

“Now start marching again.” Betty said. Paul marched, going back and forth across Betty’s chest. Her skin moved a little under his feet but he had marched on looser ground before. Betty watched Paul go back and forth. He could only go about six steps in either direction before he had to turn around, but Betty seemed to be enjoying it.

“Halt. Good, soldier.” Betty said. “Now I want you to go and rest on one of my boobs, back up. Go on, you pick.”

Paul hesitated, then obeyed. He scooted down the valley between Betty’s breasts, then chose the left one to lay on. He bent forward and put his arms across it. Even through his uniform he could sense that the breast was very soft and warm. It sunk just a little bit under his miniscule weight.

“Too bad there aren’t any cameras in here,” Betty said. “This would make a hell of a photograph. Kind of show a contrast, military uniform and female skin.”

Paul dearly hoped that Betty was being honest. Being on the shrinking show was bad enough, but having everyone he knew see him as a toy soldier would be absolutely horrifying.”

“Well Paul,” Betty said. “I think it’s time for you go face the monster.” Paul slowly straightened himself up. There was nothing else about it. Betty was going to put him in her vagina. Figuring she’d probably ask him to strip, he started to undo his jacket.

“No no,” Betty said, stopping him. “I want that uniform good and soiled in my juices.”

Paul stopped undoing his jacket and refastened the part he already undid. Why she wanted him to go in there fully clothed was anyone’s guess. Perhaps the uniform was part of his appeal; who knew with this crazy woman?

“Now I want you to act like you’re under enemy fire,” Betty said. “Get down and crawl across the plain, through the bush,” She smiled at her pun, “and face the monster.”

Thinking that this was the most bizzare thing he ever did, Paul dropped down and crawled across Betty’s stomach to her groin. He had been trained to fight in many kinds of terrain but never this. With each inch that he moved the smell of Betty’s vagina grew stronger and stronger until it was nearly hard to breathe. He moved over her belly button and soon was moving through her bush. The hairs were not very long but he still got snagged on a few of them, but he fought his way through. The mound of Betty’s clitorus was straight ahead. He slowed down; he really didn’t want to go on.

“Come on, in you go,” Betty said. He felt her finger on his butt again, this time it was pushing him forward. She slid him onto the surface of her moist lips. Almost instantly the juices started flowing through the fabric of Paul’s garments and he felt them sticking to his skin. Betty spread her monstrous legs, causing the outer parts of her lips to stretch. She put her whole hand on top of Paul and pressed him in. The lips were all around him, moisture was coming at him from all sides.

“Oh yes,” Betty said as she started sliding Paul back and forward. The coarsness of the fabric excited and aroused her, and she continued to excrete all over Paul. By now all of his clothing was entirely saturated with the liquid. He had already lost his hat. She flipped him over, rubbing him face up, then on his sides. Paul gasped for air at any chance he could get, and each gasp was met with a rush of the liquid into his mouth.

After a couple of minutes Betty pulled Paul out and layed him on her public bone. He gasped for air, spitting out the strongly scented liquid. His uniform felt twenty pounds heavier with all the juice it had absorbed; it was much thicker than water or sweat and he didn’t think the smell could ever come off.

“I think the monster won that battle; she marked you with her scent,” Betty said. “Now she must claim final victory—take off your clothes and be prepared to be swallowed whole!”

This was it, he was going to be put inside her, reduced to nothing more than a human dildo. He took off his soiled clothes, which was much harder now that they stuck to his body. He took off his jacket, shirt, boots, and trousers. Even his underpants were completely soaked through. He was now naked and feeling very vaunerable. Betty was looking down, peering at his tiny anatomy and apparently pleased with what she saw.

“Now it’s time.” Betty said. Paul’s body sprung with sensation as Betty picked him up by her thumb and index finger. Paul wondered which end of him Betty was going to insert first, and he was relieved to find that she was positioning his feet to make the first plunge.

He felt the sides of Betty’s labia on his bare feet, and then unmistakibly they had been worked into a hole. Paul felt as the vagina swallowed up his legs, his waste, his torso, and finally his head. His arms were over his head but they were soon swallowed up as well.

The pressure was immense; Paul was being squeezed from both sides. The walls of Betty’s vagina were soft, though, and extremely wet, so it wasn’t actually painful. Paul couldn’t even keep track of all the sensations he was feeling and everything he was hearing. He felt Betty’s fingers find him and soon felt himself being dragged up and down, up and down, up and down.

The motion became faster and more vigerous. With each upthrust Paul’s head came clear of Betty’s vagina, and he tried to get a breath of air each time this happened. The movements became yet faster, the pressure stronger. Paul didn’t know how much of this he could take. Then finally Betty came. It was like an earthquake. The motion stopped and Paul felt the biggest squeese yet. Then, relaxation.

Paul grabbed onto the outside of Betty’s lips and pulled himself out of her vagina, which was easy considering the level of lubrication. He pulled himself across her labia and back into her bush, gasping for air.

“That was great, little man,” Betty said, gently lifting Paul off her crotch. Every square inch of his body was soping wet and he was exausted. “Lie here,” Betty said, placing Paul on her right breast. The soft warm flesh felt amazing under his worn body, and he soon found himself curling up. Sleep was overtaking him. Betty put her hand gently over him, creating a cuccoon of warmpth.

“Sweet dreams,” Betty said, and turned out the light.

 

End Notes:

I hope you liked it!

I want to inform everyone that I made a new post at my blog:
http://bentongts.wordpress.com/

Go there to see the rough draft of the introductory chapter to a story I am working on called "The Tiger Women", or "Ownership". This is the premise: In the near future, China has defeated the United States in a large war. Since so many Chinese men died in the war, Chinese society is now lead by a class of powerful women. American men are lured to China under false pretenses, shrunk, and sold to these women as to be used as servants, sex slaves, and status symbols. It's good, I promise!

Chapter 23 by Benton
Author's Notes:

Betty has her first victim? How aobut the seven still at the house.

Back at the house, the movie had finished and different people were going in different directions. As had become normal Vera ducked out almost right away, but this time without Paul. She could not keep her mind off him and worried that it would be a long time before she managed to fall asleep.

Marie remained seated in her chair, reveling in it’s comfort. No matter what anyone tried to do, they just didn’t have adequate furniture for anyone smaller than full-size at the house. Marie had never realised how much she took for granted that everything that was made was roughly the right size for her to use. Being small really threw that sense out of wack, and she was glad to experience that sense of fit again.

Meanwhile, Carla had struck up a conversation with Jerry.

“I’m glad you’re on our side now,” Carla said. “What made you change your mind?”

“It was the best thing to do.” Jerry said. “Hailey was suffocating me, really, it really feels great to be free of her.”

“So why did you choose Marie instead of someone else?” Carla asked.

Jerry decided not to mention his agreement with Dale. “She seemed like the best.” Jerry offered mildly.

“She is pretty good, I’m glad for her.” Carla said. Jerry found it odd that Carla didn’t seem to be upset about Marie getting the Queenship instead of her. They had been fighting earlier in the day, so why was Carla so calm about all of it?

“I wonder how long she’ll have,” Jerry said. “Last season the second Queen had until the final competition to reign.”

“I don’t know, there’s really no way to tell.” Carla said neutrally. Jerry was a bit dissatisfied with her anwer—he had been hoping to get a hint of her feelings, motivations, or anything, but she was really letting nothing go.

“Have you noticed we’re down to four bedrooms?” Carla asked, changing the subject, “And Vera has already taken one?”

“Yeah, it’s kind of weird,” Jerry said. “I’m going to ask Dale if he wants to share a room. I don’t think there would be any problem there—we probably wouldn’t even be able to hear each other snore at this size.”

“I’m claiming one, and Marie will undowbtedly claim one.” Carla said. “That leaves Hailey roomless.”

“Hmmm, I wonder what she’s going to do?” Jerry wondered, though after his experience with her he didn’t care very much at all what happened to her.

“Who knows?” Carla said with equal unconcern.

“Do you think we should talk to Marie about it?” Jerry said, a little pang of guilt springing up in him.

“Nah,” Said Carla, waving him down with her hand. “It’s not a big deal, she’ll find something.”

“Yeah, why worry ourselves with it.” Jerry agreed. “Well, I’d better talk to Dale.”

“See you in the morning,” Carla said, then slunked off to a room to claim it before someone else did.

Jerry found Dale talking to Sherri by the corner of the room. Both of them were quarter-size; that is, half his size. They looked up when he came over to them.

“Hi,” Sherri said. “How’s your evening?”

“It’s well,” Jerry said. “I was just wondering if you wanted to share a room with me, Dale. I promise the bed will be gigantic and we won’t be anywhere near each other.”

Dale chuckled, looking up at the larger man. “Okay,” He said. Dale hadn’t liked Jerry at first but he was definitely warming up to him.

“Alright,” Sherri said. “I’m glad to see you’re working things out. I have to say, Jerry, that you surprised a lot of people when you voted against Hailey. Not me though!”

“Yeah, I had a feeling you might be expecting it,” Jerry said.

“I love it when the game gets thrown for a loop like this,” Sherri said. “I knew you would vote against Hailey, Jerry, but I didn’t expect Marie to replace her! If it weren’t for you two it could be Carla or even Vera right now!”

“Hopefully this will mean she’ll be extra nice to us,” Jerry said with a smile.

“Hopefully,” Repeated Sherri, “But you never know for sure with that game.”

“That’s the one thing I’ve learned here,” Said Jerry. “You never know for sure about anything.”

“Well, I’ve got to be heading off,” Sherri said. “I’m looking forward to seeing you at the game tomorrow. I promise it’s going to be extra fun.”

“Goodnight, Sherri,” Jerry said. Dale nodded his good nights as well, and Sherri made off for the door to return to the compound. “Well, let’s claim a room before they’re all gone.” Jerry said, and he and Dale left the living room.

Sherri just got a glimpse of giantess Queen Marie getting up to take the closest of the bedrooms, as was her perogative as queen, before Sherri left the house. She walked across the yard, enlarging herself halfway through and taking the last few steps full-sized.

Sherri knew that Tom had been squirming around in Betty’s crotch durring the whole voting session; the signs in Betty’s behavior were obvious. Sherri was a little grumpy with Betty for taking Tom so long. She probably still had him. Sherri walked up to the door of Betty’s room but saw that the light was off. Betty was sleeping and Sherri didn’t want to wake her—the last thing Sherri wanted was to turn into a sex toy for the second time in a single day.

Heading back in the direction of the stairs, Sherri entered her own room. She decided to look inside her top drawer on the off-chance that Tom was there. She opened it and, lo and behold, he was there! He was still sticky looking but no worse for the wear.

“Let you go, did she?” Sherri asked.

“Yeah,” Tom said. “She traded me for a new model, that new guy who was just eliminated, what’s his name?”

“Paul,” Sherri said, grimicing a little. “I knew she was going to grab him. I wish she wouldn’t, but of course I can’t do anything about it.”

“Got me off the hook.” Tom said. “I’ve had more contact with female reproductive organs these last couple of days than men get in their whole lives.”

“Eww, you still smell like Betty,” Sherri pretended to be grossed out, and they had a good laugh about it. “Come here, I’ll clean you up.” Sherri picked up the naked, sticky man and brought him over to the sink. She turned on the water, testing it before she put Tom under the spray. Tom was used to this; to him it was more like standing under a very steady waterfall than a shower.

Sherri rubbed her fingers in a bar of soap then started rubbing those fingers up and down Tom, who felt soothed by the pressure. “We got to make you presentable,” Sherri said, “We’re going back out there.”

“Again?” Tom asked, trying to keep the bubbly stream of water out of his mouth and nose, “Haven’t we had enough already?”

“It’s a daily thing,” Sherri said. “Besides, it’s a lot of fun.”

“Well, if you say so,” Tom said.

“Good, ‘cause I do say so!” Sherri said. She finished rincing Tom and turned off the water. She grabbed a small hand towel and wrapped it around Tom, squeezing it gently to help dry him off. It felt like a royal massage to Tom; he had to remember to ask Sherri to do this again sometime.

“Betty must have turned the A.C. up a bit,” Tom said when Sherri unwrapped him. “It’s chilly in here.”

“Aww, that’s just because you’re little and wet,” Sherri cooed. “Here, I know what will warm you up quickly.” She picked Tom up and lowered him into her shirt, placing her between her bra and her breast. Instantly she could feel Tom relax, soaking up the heat, softness, and sheer draw of the warm boob.

“Now to check out the cameras,” Sherri said. With Tom’s slight presense on her chest, she left her room and made her way downstairs to the security room. She scrolled through many of the cameras seeing where everyone was.

“Everybody should be in bed by now,” Sherri said. “Well I’ll be—Andy and Hailey are still up. They’re chatting with each other, how unlikely.”

Sherri reached into her shirt and pulled out Tom. “Well, it’s time to go.” She said. “I’m sorry but I’m going to have to make you three inches tall again.”

Tom shrugged. “Figures,” He said. There was a small flash and Tom went from four and a half to three inches in the palm of Sherri’s hand.

“I just have to get you some clothes, then we’re good to go,” Sherri said.

A few minutes later the two of them were making their way across the yard for the second night in a row. Tom once again came only halfway up Sherri’s chest. He was beyond thinking anything normal would happen on this trip; Sherri was in charge of what he did, and that was when Betty wasn’t interfering. He would just go with the flow and hopefully they would let him out at the end of this thing.

They reached the house and entered the passegeway under the main floor. “What’s on the agenda for tonight?” Tom asked.

“We have to visit a few rooms.” Sherri said. “Bathroom one and bedrooms two and four. Just making sure everything’s in line.”

“That doesn’t sound to hard,” Tom said. He wasn’t looking forward to going into rooms with sleeping giants again, but hopefully they would be well unconcious by the time he got there and pose no threat.

“Wait a minute,” Sherri said, stopping them halfway down the central stretch of hallway. She stood very still and Tom tried to figure out what had made her stop. Then he heard it—there were faint voices coming from above.

“Hey, I just had an idea.” Sherri said, brightly. “I’m going to drop in on them.”

“You are?” Tom asked.

“Yeah,” Sherri said. “You know what? You go ahead, check the cameras in the first couple of rooms. It’s not that hard, the controls are straightforward.”

“Are you sure?” Tom asked, not really wanting to be seperated from Sherri in this underground world.

“Yeah, go ahead.” Sherri said, waving Tom off. Tom continued deeper into the house while Sherri backtracked to the last side passage they passed by. Sherri walked down the passage a short distance before she reached the ladder that would take her into the wall seperating the living room from one of the bedrooms. She climbed the ladder and walked alongside the wall until she found the secret opening behind the chair.

As Sherri creeped behind the chair she could hear the voices agai. “I know it might seem impossible,” Andy was saying, “But you can really get to love being small.”

“I can’t!” Hailey said, obviously distraught. “I’m not suited for this! I don’t have control over…anything!”

“Don’t worry about it,” Andy said. “I’ve been small for a while and I love it!”

“Well, you’re different,” Hailey said. “You’re weird.”

“You enjoyed having Jerry around small, didn’t you?” Andy asked.

“Yeah, at the time, the little weasle,” Hailey said bitterly.

“So did you think that Jerry didn’t enjoy being small with you?” Andy asked.

“I thought he liked it, he must have hated it though,” Hailey said.

“Well, just try to get into that mindset,” Andy said. “You know, try to feel what you wanted Jerry to feel…”

“I think I know what you’re trying to say,” Said Hailey. “And I really appreciate it, I just don’t think I could do it.”

“You know, if it makes you feel better, you made a stunning giantess.” Andy said.

“You think so?” Hailey said, her voice a bit warmer.

“Yeah, of course!” Andy said. “I nearly lost it when you made me get you that grape.”

“You really are weird,” Hailey said again, but in a much warmer tone than before, “You make a very cute little person, you know.”

“I’ve been told,” Andy said. “It’s just in my nature.”

“I wish I could have had you instead of Jerry.” Hailey said. “I bet you would have been a lot of fun.”

“Yeah, I know!” Andy said, his voice getting excited. “Over the past two days I’ve always looked up to you, just wondering what if?”

“Too bad that can’t happen now.” Hailey said. “I should have just snatched you up. Now I’m sure you have to go back to Carla.”

Sherri chose this time to emerge from the couch and join the conversation. At first they didn’t see her approaching.

“I guess, she’ll probably be—woah, Sherri!” Andy exclaimed. Sherri was standing between Hailey and Andy half their height and looking up at them. They were both surprised to see Sherri there, showing up after she had already supposedly turned in and sixteenth-size to boot.

“Sherri, what are you doing here?” Hailey asked, happy to see someone smaller than herself more than anything else.

“Oh, I like prowling around here at night,” Sherri said.

“You willingly make yourself this small when you could just stay big?” Hailey asked in astonishment.

“Yeah!” Said Sherri. “After my competition I felt completely comfertable as a tiny person! It’s almost sexy in a way,”

“Yeah, it is!” Andy said.

“I really don’t get you two,” Hailey said, shaking her head.

“I guess I just feel more alive this way,” Sherri said. “I’m so glad Betty asked me back, I really missed all this.”

“Well I’m never going to feel that way, that’s for sure,” Said Hailey.

“I don’t know,” Sherri said. “I was scared out of my wits the first time I shrunk and I got used to it.”

“So what are you doing anyway?” Andy asked.

“I come here at night sometimes, just to check on things.” Sherri said.

“Wait, have you been spying on us?” Hailey said.

“Come on now,” Sherri said, rolling her eyes, “We have hundereds of cameras in this house! If I wanted to spy on you, it would be a lot easier and safer just to do it from the security room. No, I just like the hands-on feel of coming down here.”

Hailey just sighed and shook her head in disbelife.

“So, have you got sleeping arrangements all planned out?” Sherri asked.

“I’m going back to Carla,” Said Andy, sounding as if he couldn’t wait. “She’s going to—wait, Sherri, can I ask a favor?”

“What’s that?” Asked Sherri.

“Carla’s probably upset that she didn’t get picked as Queen.” Andy said. “I thought it would be a nice surprise if I showed up…well, what I’m trying to say is can you shrink me to your size?”

Hailey’s mouth dropped open. “What?!” She exclaimed.

Sherri giggled. “You sure?” She asked.

“Yeah,” Said Andy, alight with energy. “Make me four inches tall, can you?”

“Wouldn’t that make you elminated?” Hailey asked, astonished that anyone would request such a backwards step.

“Not neccissarily; one-sixteenth size doesn’t mean automatic elimination this time around,” Sherri said. “But I do warn you that it will damage your standing.”

“I don’t care!” Andy said. “I just want to be smaller.”

“Very well,” Sherri said, a smile on her face. There was a bright flash and now Andy had joined Sherri in looking up at Hailey.

“Wow, thanks,” Said Andy, looking at similarly-sized Sherri. He let his eyes wander around the room. Everything had grown to unbelivable proportions: the interior of the living room was now the size of a vast cathedral. He couldn’t even imagine the people that could fill up such a space.

“I can’t believe you just did that,” Hailey said, looking down at the man who came up to her waste.

“You’d better run along to Carla now before I decide to change you back,” Sherri said, grinning at Andy.

“Right,” Said Andy, turning to leave.

“Wait,” Hailey said. Andy turned to face her. With an abrupt movement she lifted him off the ground, brought his face into hers, and landed a large wet kiss on and all around Andy’s mouth. Andy was taken by surprise and was immediately aroused.

“Just in case this is all we get to do,” Hailey said. She then put Andy down by allowing him to slide sensually down her body. Andy looked up at Hailey, beeming.

“Goodnight Hailey, thanks for…thanks for everything.” He said, stammering as he looked up at her. “Thanks again, Sherri!” Andy said, then turned away and dashed towards the bedrooms.

“So you got sleeping arrangements?” Sherri asked.

“No,” Said Hailey, her heart sinking. She hadn’t thought about it; now she realised she had a major problem.

“I got something to show you.” Sherri said, motioning Hailey to follow. The two women walked across the floor of the living room and into the kitchen. Sherri lead Hailey to a gap behind the far counters. Sherri could walk through it; Hailey had to shuffle sideways. They only moved a few inches before they reached an enclave, and Hailey’s jaw dropped.

Here was a tiny little bedroom with furniture scaled for someone one-eighth size. The enclave was only about six inches deep and a foot long, but it was big enough to squeese in a small bed and even a table.

“I don’t believe it,” Hailey said.

“I set this up before the show started.” Sherri said. “Make sure no one else sees you here or they’ll start getting jealous.”

“Sherri, you’re a gem.” Hailey said. Hailey scooped Sherri up like a child and gave her a kiss on the cheek before putting her down again.

“You’re welcome,” Sherri said, mooving back through the opening as Hailey stretched out on the bed. “Goodnight, Hailey.”

“Goodnight, Sherri,” Hailey said as Sherri made her way back into the living room.

Andy sprinted across the living room, unable to wait a second longer to get to Carla. Wild thoughts ran through his mind: what would she look like now? As big to him as Hailey or Betty had seemed this afternoon, he reasoned. That was absolutely massive; Carla could wrap her hand around him. He could snuggle his entire body around her breast. He might even be small enough to slip himself into her vagina.

Bustling with excitement and worried that he might come out here in the hallway, Andy reached the bedroom door. It was closed and he thought he might have to knock. But he realised that there was a gap between the door and the ground, small enough not even a nine-inch person could squeese through, but Andy at four-and-a-half inches could!

Andy got down on all fours and did his best impression of a military crawl under the door, entering the bedroom and standing upright again. It was pitch black in the bedroom: the shades were drawn and the only light was that very small sliver that came through from under the door.

He stood for a moment, trying to let his eyes get used to the darkness. After a few moments he could see the outlines of the room’s furniture. Over on his right stood the dresser the size of a narrow city building. Straight ahead loomed the bed, several stories high and very very wide. From his vantage point he could not see up onto the bed but by the way the coveres were crumpled he knew there was someone in there, a giantess who could make his evening.

Andy walked forward. There weren’t any sounds coming from the bed. Had Carla gone to sleep already? That seemed unlikely. He was sure she would be sitting up waiting for him.

“Carla?” Andy called as she walked ahead. There was no response. “Carla?” He said again, then added: “I have a surprise for you.”

There was a russeling sound like a bridge segment being jossled into place and a most unexpected voice said, “Andy, is that you?”

Andy froze, horrified. It was Marie’s voice, not Carla’s. Somehow in the excitement of shrinking he had forgotten that the rooms were all mixed up. He knew he should leave, run, flee, but he stayed rooted in the spot.

There was more rustelling and then there was a small click. Suddenly, light from the little lamp on the bedside burst forth and stung Andy’s eyes. He threw his hands up to protect his face. Even though the light was meager, it still took a few minutes for it to adjust.

When Andy was able to look, he saw up there on the bed the largest human being he had ever seen in his life.

Marie was sitting up in her bed but her posture still struck Andy with a strong sense of wonder. She was like a sphynx, face far taller and wider than he with eyes the size of his head and a mouth that could easily open to admit him. She had a body wider than some houses and unbelivably long legs from which the outline he could make out from under the covers.

Marie’s massive voice spoke again: “What are you doing here, how did you get so small?” In an instant there was movement. The massive hidden legs swung around with unbelivable speed as Marie moved into a sitting position on the edge of the bed. Andy watched in awe as this massive orchestration of muscles and skin took place, and a split second later he saw Marie’s carlike hand reaching for him.

With a great exhilerating feeling Andy felt Marie’s hand close around him and lift him high up off the ground and towards her. He could not believe the state he was in—he was mere inches from Marie’s huge soft face sitting in her palm, completely supported by her and caught like a loose rodent.

“Well, why?” Marie asked. She spoke softly and gently but the force of her words still hit Andy like a minor concussion wave. He was astounded by the girl’s power and beauty, he could not respond.

“Marie,” He said, his voice full of reverence.

Marie sighed through her nose, an action which caused a significant wind to blow over Andy. She was obviously trying to work this out herself. Obviously, he must have gotten Betty or Sherri to shrink him—probably Sherri because she was more likely to be around. But why had he come to her, just because she was the biggest?

“Andy, it’s just me,” Marie said, her voice a bit cross. She knew the look in Andy’s eyes. He was looking at her as one would look at a great marvel of the world, or an angel or something like that. Marie was sure Andy would get down on his knees and worship her if she left him to it, and that was just what she didn’t want.

“Marie, you’re so…” Andy said, trying and failing to find words to discribe Marie’s sheer awe and beauty.

“Calm down Andy, I’m not Carla.” Marie said, her voice definitely stern now. “I don’t want you to worship me.”

Marie’s voice filled Andy with ecstacy. He wanted to shout praises to her, but he bit his tounge. His heart was hammering through his head; he tried to get his breathing under control. He looked into the great deep blue eyes of his captor, willing his breathing and heartrate to lower themselves to something approaching a reasonable rate.

“Andy, why are you here?” Marie asked calmly and evenly.

“I—I thought,” Andy stammed. “Oh Marie, you’re so beautiful!”

“Andy, don’t!” Marie said sternly. She wanted him to stop talking this way but she was aware that every harsh word that came out of her mouth aroused him. She also felt flattered and a little flustered with the way Andy was treating her—she couldn’t help it, any girl would feel that way! But she knew she had to stick to her values.

“Look,” Marie said. “I don’t want you to treat me like you treat Carla. I’m not into that stuff. I’m not your master, I’m not…anything. I’m just Marie.”

It took a few seconds for Andy to regain his breath again. He looked into her soft eyes and tried to compose himself again. “I’m sorry, Marie,” Andy said. “It’s…it’s hard to help it.”

“I understand,” Marie said. “Now, can you tell me why you came in here?”

Marie was so huge, and Andy’s mind jumped to the parts of her that he couldn’t immediately see. There was a whole massive body, long powerful legs, thousands of times more massive than him, all feminine beauty! But he tried to keep those thoughts in the background as he responded to her.

“I…I was going to Carla’s room,” Andy said. He knew he had to tell Marie the truth but was worried about making her upset. “But I forgot the rooms had changed.”

“Oh,” Marie said, slightly dissapointed. A large part of her selfishly wanted Andy to come into her room to give himself to her. The fact that it was just an accident was a bit of a blow to that part of her, but the way he was treating her was making up for it.

“I can’t imagine what I look like to you,” Marie said. She was trying to work her way cautiously back into those grounds. If she had known Andy was going to come into her room she would have turned him away and sent him back to Carla, but now that he was already here she strangely felt like keeping him. Carla didn’t deserve this man—he was too kind, too sweet to treat like a toy.

“Marie, you’re wonderful,” Andy said, still having trouble trying to keep his emotions under control but at least now he had a path to release them. “You’re…you look like the perfect woman should be.”

Marie knew it was partially the size talking, but she smiled and blushed all the same. “And you, Andy,” Marie said. “You’re the cutest little thing I ever saw. You’re like a delicate animal or a doll.”

Andy’s body squirmed as he heard Marie talking about him that way. Marie was a wonderful girl—he had known it in the afternoon when they had been the same size hugging and kissing under the bushes, and now at more than eighty feet tall in his eyes she was even more stunning.

“The whole time, last night,” Andy said. “The whole time I was wishing you were bigger than me, not smaller.”

“I bet you were.” Marie said. “Andy, this shrinking thing means a lot to you.”

“It always has,” Andy said. “This has been the best week of my life.”

“Is it just my size that attracts you?” Marie asked. It might have been a bit crass, but she needed to know.

“Oh, no, no, nonononono…” Andy stammered, a look of fear coming into his eyes. “I always liked you Marie. You have a wonderful personality, you’ve very pretty…this size thing, it just seems to magnify all that.”

“I think I can accept that answer,” Said Marie, smiling warmly at Andy. It was darling how she could feel his entire body tremble in the palm of her hand.

“So what is it with you and Carla?” Marie asked. “Why do you let her treat you like a slave?”

“She—it’s just always been a fantasy of mine,” Andy said. “To be the plaything of a larger woman. You know, an enlarged woman, not a heavy woman,”

“I knew what you ment by larger woman.” Marie said. “But why, Andy? Fantasy is one thing, but to actually let a woman go and treat you like that, it’s not right.”

“She’s not hurting me,” Andy said. “All I have to do is listen to her commands.”

“Andy,” Started Marie. She figured she might as well be forthcomming with what she really felt. “I think you could do a lot better than Carla. I mean sure, she fulfills your kinky fantasies but you have to realise that she’s suffocating you!”

For the first time since he entered the room Andy was starting to feel the smallest bit upset with Marie. “Carla’s a fine woman,” Andy said, defensively. “It’s just a game we play. We could stop playing any time we wanted and act normal towards each other.”

“Andy, when you’re in that kind of a relationship the game affects how you feel about each other,” Marie said. “You might decide to stop playing, but it’s left a mark on your minds. Carla will always see you as her little toy, and you’ll always see her as your master.”

Andy stopped to think about this for a moment. There was a grain of truth in what Marie was saying.

“I don’t know.” Andy said. “I’ve always been attracted to women like Carla. I don’t know why, maybe my mother…”

“Oh Andy,” Marie said. “Come on now. You’re attracted to me, aren’t you?”

“Well…yeah!” Said Andy, nodding to show that it was a strong affirmative.

“There you go.” Marie said. “You’re attracted to me and I’m not dominating or demeaning or anything. I like to think of myself as the opposite of Carla. I believe all love should be a mutual thing, not matter the size difference.”

Andy couldn’t help but think about the massive arm that was holding up this hand, and how little strain he was putting on it. He thought about the even bigger side that this arm was attached to, and the sheer mechanics of the muscles and everything. God, Marie aroused him so like this. He could hardly contain himself. Fortunaitely Marie was about to make the first move.

“I really like you Andy,” Marie said. “I think you’re the nicest and fairest of all the men here. I wanted to be with you even as you were hooking up with Carla.”

The sensations were almost killing Andy. Marie was arousing him so much. Was she going to do anything?

“Marie, thank you, I’m flattered, I, uh…” Andy stammered. He was unable to say anything. He was trembling so hard he was sure Marie must have felt it.

“Oh Andy, I want to kiss you,” Marie said. “Take off your clothes.”

It was the suggestion Andy had been waiting for. Shaking so much that he had trouble doing it, he removed his shirt, flinging it away from Marie’s palm and down to the bed below. He nearly ripped his pants and underpants as he hastily pulled them down all at once. Now he was naked in Marie’s hand, his erection harder than it had ever been.

Smiling, Marie closed her eyes and brought Andy to her mouth. She covered his body in gental fluttering kisses, her soft lips covering great portions of Andy’s skin at a time as the played over him. She turned him around and around, exposing every part of him to the kisses. Andy was in heaven; the feel of the great but gentle lips, Marie’s warm and humid breath, and the delicate strength of her fingers added to a perfect sensational experience.

“Oh Andy,” Marie said, pulling the tiny quivering man away from her lips at last. “I want to touch you and play with you all night long. Would you like that, Andy?”

“Yes ma’am!” Andy almost shouted. He couldn’t believe his luck. All thoughts of Carla and anything outside this room were swept from his mind.

Marie swung her legs up onto the bed and reclined against her pillows. Her breasts made soft little hills under her nightshirt. Marie lowered Andy down just at the neck of the shirt at the base of her neck.

“Go ahead, crawl in there and touch them.” Marie said, her voice vibrating Andy more than a foot massager. He was estatic. He dropped down on his hands and knees and crawled under the nape of her neck. Her breasts were right in front of him; two perfect soft mounds of flesh far wider than he was tall. The shapes were perfect and they radiated a powerful heat that drew Andy on.

Andy climbed on top of Marie’ left breast and was amazed beyond anything he had seen that night. Her breast was the perfect texture, soft but supportive, and it radiated heat while still managing to stay somewhat cool to his touch. It also had the sense of being alive, with all Marie’s womanly energy flowing through it. He could even feel her massive heartbeat hammering through her chest. He spread out his entire body over it and let himself sink into it like the best beanbag chair in the world.

“That’s nice,” Said Marie, placing her hand on top of Andy on the outside of her shirt and slowly rotating it in a small circle. “Oh Andy, you’re perfect.” She said. Andy felt so warm and precious there, lying against her beating heart. She could scarecly believe that it was an entire human being lying there, hardly making an impression on her single breast.

In the minutes that followed, Andy played on, around, and between Marie’s breasts as if it were the best playground he had ever experianced. Marie had brought her hand under her shirt and was playing with all of Andy’s limbs. His arms and legs were like twigs to Marie; she treated him with the utmost care as she moved him around and rubbed his body.

Another smell besides the scent of Marie’s skin started to fill the air. It was the unmistakible scent of Marie’s vagina, giving off juice at the pleasure Marie was receiving. Andy smelled the scent and he soon realised that it was overpowering his senses, through Marie’s clothes and everything. The thought of what lie down there filled his mind. It was far bigger than he was; big enough to swallow him whole and then some. It was the embodiment of femininity and desire, and it was large enough to consume him without a second thought.

“I can’t stand it!” Marie said, gasping with pleasure. Andy felt Marie’s entire body raise as she arched it to pull of both her pants and panties. Now that it was in the open Marie’s scent filled the air, Andy gasping with it’s power. Marie brought her other hand down there and started stroking herself rhythmicly causing her entire body to covort with waves of pleasure under Andy. It was almost too much to bear.

Andy scrambled off Marie’s breasts and ran up to her collar bone, standing tenatiously on the continuall moving terrain. Marie’s eyes were closed and her face was locked in the expression that every man loved to see—the look of a woman caught in the throws of pleasure.

“Marie,” Andy said. “Let me go down there.” Marie opened her eyes and looked down at Andy. His tiny face was filled with an almost boyish excitement and a very intense longing.

“Are you sure?” Marie asked. “Do you think it’s safe?”

“I’m positive!” Andy pleaded. “Please let me go?”

Marie had worrying thoughts about such a tiny and delicate figure trapped amoung her mighty female organs which were heaving with almost animal pleasure. She never felt as strong as she felt now.

“Okay,” Marie said. “But please be careful!”

Andy took off running down Marie’s body, running right over the top of her shirt. He slowed as he approached the base of it. He could see it in the dim light provided by the bedside lamp. Marie’s enormous vulva was there, seperated by a low protective bush. Andy trembled with excitement. He had always wanted to do just this, and he could not believe he was about to do it.

Andy got down on his hands and knees and crawled through the bush. The hairs tickled him as he passed by. The smell was overpowering and Andy thought he might completely explode. Andy finally latched onto Marie’s clitoris with his hands. He heard Marie gasp with pleasure far behind him and her entire body rocked as if it were a great ship cought on a choppy sea. Andy squeezed the clitoris as hard as he could. He knew it wasn’t much, but by the sounds Marie was making he knew it was having an impact.

Unable to stay where he was, Andy pushed himself forward onto Marie’s vulva. It was completely soaked and the fluid started to drench Andy. It was more liquid than he could have ever imagined, far more than he had experianced with Carla. And he was only on the outside!

Marie gasped with the sensation as Andy moved around her private area. She put her hand down there to help him move around. Marie seperated her lips with her fingers, exposing Andy to even more liquid. Andy could not believe all the different sensations he was feeling, all the textures and scents and vibrations.

Marie kept pushing Andy deeper and deeper into her lips and Andy knew there was only one place left to go: insider her vagina itself. He started searching Marie’s labia with his hands looking for any kind of opening. Finally, he found it, the enterance to the vagina at last. It was a very tight hole held shut by muscles of power Andy could not begin to imagine. But he plunged his head down and pushed with all his might, finally managing to poke it inside with the walls squeesing his head…

Then he felt himself being dragged out by his feet. “Feet first, Andy,” Marie called from above. He quickly spun around, and Marie helped Andy find the hole with his feet. They found it, and Andy started to push himself in with all his might. The walls closed and gripped against his legs as he pushed. He then felt Marie’s index finger and thumb grip him at the chest and give him the required help he needed.

Andy felt and watched in wonder as his knees dissappered into her vagina, then his waste, then his stomach. He was more than halfway immersed now, only his chest, shoulders, and head were sticking out. The pressure was great but Andy had the impression that he was only taking up a small part of the potential room. After all, he was far smaller than the average penis.

“How do you feel?” Marie called between two gasps.

“Amazing!” Andy yelled. “You feel amazing!”

“I’m I hurting you?” Marie asked, concern in her voice.

“No, not at all,” Andy yelled back. “Put me in deeper, I can hold my breath!”

“Okay, just for a little while,” Marie said. The pushing continued. Andy’s shoulders were immersed and soon his head was too. A second later Marie retracted her fingers leaving Andy completely submerged in her vagina.

This was it, thought Andy. This was the pot of gold men had sought after for ages. The walls gripped him on all sides, the liquid surrounded him. He felt as one with Marie’s body; he could feel every sensation traveling through her, every little motion magnified hundereds of times. He was a whole man swallowed by a woman’s sex organ. He felt that he was a part of Marie, just a tiny part, one amoung thousands of tissues and organs in the body. It was a wonderous feeling unlike anything he had ever felt.

The walls near his head pushed outward and Jerry felt Marie’s fingers come to pull him out. He felt his head come clear and he gasped for breath. Marie stopped his extraction at the same point, just below the shoulders.

“How did that feel?” Marie asked.

“That was spectacular!” Andy shouted. “I could have gone longer. Please…move me up and down, I want to make you come!”

“Okay,” Marie said. Tightening her hold around Andy, she lowered him a little, then raised him up again. Soon she had him bobbing up and down in her vagina, mimmiking the thrusting patterns of a penis. As an exprement Andy curled his legs a little bit as she moved.

“Ooh, keep doing that,” Marie cried. Andy continued to move his legs around as he went up and down, up and down. The motion got faster and faster and also rougher. Marie was almost forgetting about Andy’s delicateness and thinking more about her own pleasure. Andy nearly felt as though he was going to be shook into unconciousness, but he took immense pleasure in Marie’s continuing disregard for him as anything but a sex toy, if only for these few moment.

“Oh god, oh god, oooooh,” Marie cried as she finally came. The heaving stopped as Marie experianced orgasm, her pelvis slowly returning to it’s normal state. Andy hung there in her vagina, it’s relaxing muscles slowly pushing him back out onto the surface of her labia.

Marie grabbed Andy and with startelling speed hugged him too her chest. Marie pressed him against her breast so hard he feared his head might explode.

“Oh Andy, that was wonderful,” Marie said. “Are you alright?”

“I’m fine,” Andy said, his breathing returning to normal. He had lost how many times he had ejaculated durring the course of the event. Many more than he ever had—it was astounding how aroused he got durring this act. Marie was a true goddess.

“You must be soaked,” Marie said. “Here,” She bunched up part of her shirt and pressed him with it. He felt some of the liquid leeching off, but he was sure he’d stay sticky for days.

“Maybe I was wrong, Andy,” Marie said. “You are a ton of fun when you’re small.”

“I think I love you, Marie,” Said the tiny winded man. Marie brought Andy to her lips and kissed him again.

“Now I think that’s quite enough for one night,” Marie said. “Want to go to sleep?”

Andy didn’t want to answer. He was winded and completely exausted, but on the other hand he never felt more alive, more alert than he felt at this moment with Marie.

“Here, I’ll show you to your sleeping spot,” Marie said, lowering Andy gently down onto her breast again. Almost immediately the comforting warmth and softness put Andy’s body at ease. He started to feel groggy and tired.

“I don’t think I ever want to go back to Carla after this,” Andy said in a slurred voice as he felt sleep starting to come over him.

“Don’t worry, you won’t have to,” Marie said. “Goodnight Andy.”

“Goodnight Marie,” Andy said, and shortly thereafter sleep finally overcame him and he found himself having the most peacefull rest of his life.

In the next room, Carla was sitting up in her bed. Carla was annoyed. Andy should have come to her; he always did. She had made sure to grab a bedroom early before others could take all of them, but she assumed that Andy would be quick in following her in. What was keeping him?

Carla sat with her arms crossed, a grumpy expression planted across her face. She could think of several different punishments to use on Andy when he showed up, and amused herself by figuring in which order she would be implimenting them. But Andy continued to not arrive and Carla found herself more and more grumpy.

One of Carla’s senses perked up; Something was happening nearby. Someone was moving around in the room next to her. Of course, it was Marie. Only Marie was large enough to affect the thin floor as she moved across it. Carla listened carefully; Marie was talking? But who was she talking too?

A feeling of dread filled Carla. Andy was in Marie’s room; she just new it. There were only two roomless people at this moment, and it was unlikely that Hailey would have taken up bunk with the woman who replaced her as Queen; Hailey would be staying with Vera if anyone at all.

No, it was Andy. The allure of her size must have been too great for him. He must have gone into Marie’s room and she must have taken him in. Carla was a bit angry at herself for this—hadn’t she instructed him better? Hadn’t she made it perfectly clear to him who his master was?

There was still a hope. Marie would rebuff Andy and send him back out, in which case he would probably come crawling back to Carla. Even though things had gotten cooler between the two girls, Marie would probably respect Carla enough to return her property. Carla smirked; if this was the case, those punishments she thought of would have to be made very severe indeed.

But the minutes passed and there was no sign of more movement, or of Andy meekly knocking on Carla’s door asking for readmittance. Then Carla heard a sound she could never forgive—moaning. Genuine female pleasure sounds, being emitted from Marie next door. They were loud enough that Carla didn’t even have to be listening intently to hear them. She and Andy were going at it.

This was one step too far for Carla. This was beyond what her playful yet humiliating punishments would cover. She had to strike back at Marie. She had half a mind to go over there and yank the girl’s hair and force her to relinquish Andy. However, as Carla reminded herself, Marie was no longer the little girl Carla could carry around. Marie was full-sized, and Carla was the size of a young child to her. Carla would not last a second against Marie. Carla had lost this battle.

Carla lied back on her bed and turned out the light. She wasn’t very tired yet but there was nothing else for her to do. Marie’s moans were still coming from the next room and Carla thought she could make out her saying things to Andy. Carla tried to shut out the sound by thinking about anything else. Her job. She imagined sitting in the office, answering the phone, doing budget calculations and talking to accountants, locking a protesting 8-inch Marie in her desk drawer before going home that night…

It was no use. Carla couldn’t stop thinking about it. She lay there with her eyes open, looking around the dim room illuminated only by reflected light from the stars outside. She was finally starting to relax. The anger was flowing out of her and she started to have a greater sense of awareness of things in the room.

Carla noticed something out of the corner of her eye. At first she thought it was just the bottom of the covers russelling, but that was impossible because she had been lying perfectly still and there was no brease. Then she saw it again. There was definitely soemthing moving around, something very small.

In an instand she sprung into action. Carla sat up and located the tiny moving object, which she recognised to be a person, and snatched it up in her hand. She could feel the person reacting in shock over her sudden movements. She opened her hand to let the figure sprawl into her palm, and she was not prepared for who it was.

“What the fuck!” Exclaimed Carla as she staired in surprise on the little man in her hand. “You’re that guy from the first season, aren’t you, what’s-your-name?”

“Tom,” Said the little man, a bit flustered but otherwise calm.

“What the hell are you doing here?” Carla asked.

“I flew down here a couple days ago to pay Sherri a visit.” Tom said, a touch of dry sarcasm finding its way into his voice. “I should have expected it wasn’t going to be quite that straight-forward.”

“Shit, I thought you were…never mind,” Carla said. “But damn, what the hell are you doing in the house?”

“Sherri’s been sneeking down here at night to adjust cameras and things.” Tom said. “She brought me along but then she seperated us.”

“So Sherri’s going to come looking for you,” Carla said, a curiosity starting to grow in the back of her mind.

“I don’t know,” Tom said. “I’ve already been snatched once, but that was by Betty.”

“Betty, hmm,” Carla said, realising that now was her chance to ask about those mysterious events up at the compound. “So what does she do up there with you anyway? Did she use you as a sex toy?”

A grin came to Tom’s face. “Let’s just put it this way,” Tom said. “When you get eliminated you better hope to God that she likes you.”

Does she like me?” Carla asked. She might as well find out; the question of what happened after elimination weighed on her mind as much as anyone else’s.

“I honestly have no idea,” Tom said, shrugging his arms. It struck Carla how relaxed and nonplussed Tom was about being tiny and trapped in a giantess’s hand.

“Couldn’t you see anything Betty was doing?” Carla asked.

“Honestly, I couldn’t really see much from my—ahem—vantage point,” Tom said, rolling his eyes a little.

“Ooh, I see,” Carla said, grinning. “So that’s what they’ve been keeping you around for, both Betty and Sherri.”

“Pretty much.” Tom admitted.

“So do you do anything else here?” Carla asked.

“Not really,” Tom said.

“So that’s you’re only purpose here: this,” Carla slowly inclined her head to look down at her own crotch, then up to look at Tom with a grin on her face. He was six inches tall to her…just about the perfect size.

Tom didn’t even have to wait for Carla to say anything else. With a resigned look and a bit of his grin, Tom reached to take off his shirt, then undo his pants.

“Ready to fulfill your purpose?” Carla asked the now-naked Tom sitting in her hand. With her other hand she was running the fingers along the elastic of her pajamas, stretching them provocitavely.

“Do your worst.” Said Tom.

Maybe tonight wasn’t a total loss after all though Carla as she pulled her elastic seam open. Tom could see and smell his destination as Carla lowered him down. A couple of minutes later, Tom would break his own record for the highest number of vaginas a man has been completely immersed in.

All across the house eight people slept. Some slept soundly, but most slept a bit fitfully. No one really knew what was going to happen next on the show, and the continued shrinking of the group made everyone nervous; anyone could be reduced to four inches, and what would Betty do with them then?

 

End Notes:

And thus ends a very eventful day! Stay tuned to see what tomorrow will bring!

Chapter 24 by Benton
Author's Notes:

Sorry about the long wait again! I'll try not to wait so long.

Also, if you haven't already (and even if you have), check out my Blog! I've posted three new entries since I last updated this story.

http://bentongts.wordpress.com/

Enjoy the chapter!

The next morning Vera was the first one to wake. She was the only one to have a bedroom all to herself in the house but she still did not feel fully rested. She could not help thinking about Paul; four inches tall and in the clutches of that mysterious Betty. She hoped the rumors were not true and all Betty did was to hold him in a small room until the end of the show, yet she had a bad feeling that this was not the case at all.

As Vera left her room and went into the kitchen it struck her that she had no idea where Hailey had spent the night. Vera saw Carla and Marie take a room each, and she knew for certain she would have not spent a night in the room occupied by her two former boyfriends, both giants to her. So where had she slept? Probably on a couch, or maybe under one. Vera instantly felt guilty about not sharing her room with the diposed former Queen.

She knew her chances of success in this game weren’t good. She didn’t have any strong alliances besides Paul, and he was finished anyway. She did have an alliance of convenience with Hailey, but Vera really felt like she had been slacking in her support of the girl.

There was one way that Vera could attempt to get on everyone else’s good side, however: she could cook for them.

Vera walked into the living room and carried an ottoman back to the kitchen. She stood on the ottoman, using it as a stool to see over the counter. Without it the countertop was as high as her head; with it, her head and shoulders stuck out above it. She could not help but laugh at how silly this must look. It brought back memories of when she was six years old and used to help her mother prepare dinner.

Vera considered what to make. She had not been full-sized for a long time now and wasn’t completely sure how far their supplies had been depleated since she hadn’t helped to cook. Well, she wasn’t letting size get the better of her. Doing something her mother would have scolded her for, Vera hoisted herself up on the counter by pushing herself up with her arms and throwing over a leg.

It was a surprise to Vera how much food there still was in the cupboards. Then again, it made sense when she thought about it. At the very beginning of the competition Vera and Jerry had to make dinner for eight full-sized people. In the past few days Hailey had only been cooking enough food for two people as all the small ones ate collectively less than what a single full-sized person would consume.

Vera decided on a simple breakfast of poached eggs. She picked up the heavy and unweildy egg carton and put it down at her feet. She opened it up; half of the dozen eggs still remained. Vera decided to use four of them; that should provide an adequate breakfast for the group.

The task was difficult. In order to cook them she had to retrieve a metal pan from the lower cupboards; a pan that was heavy under normal circumstances. To Vera it felt like she was lifting a thirty-pound weight at the gym. Making breakfast had turned into quite a workout! She put the pan on the burner and cracked the eggs onto it. She had a difficult time with the spatchela—it’s handle had obviously been made for larger hands.

In a few minutes the eggs were almost done. They were sizzling on the pan and the smell was starting to fill the room. Certianly it would attract others, Vera thought. And a moment later she was proved right; Jerry and Dale had just entered the room.

“Morning, Vera,” Said Jerry, “Mmm, that smells good,”

“Thanks, I just thought I’d make breakfast for everyone.” Vera said. “Let Marie sleep in a bit.”

“That’s nice of you,” Said Jerry. Vera looked at him; she knew she should be mad at him for violating the alliance, but somehow she wasn’t. He was just too much of a nice guy and Vera wasn’t sure he wanted to be in the alliance so much in the first place.

“Did you sleep well?” Vera said, giving the eggs one final flip.

“Very well, actually,” Jerry said. His smile was faltering as if there was a conflict inside him. “Vera, I want to tell you something.”

“What’s that?” Vera asked, confused.

“I’m sorry I betrayed the alliance,” Jerry said, looking down as he said it. He looked down, much different than his usual assertive means of talking, “You and Paul only went through the motions because you thought there were four of us on the same team. All that sucking up to Hailey did you no good because of me. I’m really sorry about that.”

“Jerry, I understand.” Vera said. “I remember what Hailey was like as the Queen, how she treated you. Dale, you know what a nut she is, right?”

“Yeah, I sure do,” Dale said, speeking for the first time in front of the two taller people. At least this was one thing he agreed with them on.

“She was driving me crazy.” Jerry said. “I had to get away. I should have talked to you first.”

“You wouldn’t have known whether Paul or I would have told Hailey,” Vera said. “You did what you needed to do.”

“Thanks, Vera,” Jerry said. “It means a lot to me, your forgiveness. I feel bad about Paul, I’ll try to help you get him out of I can.”

“Hey, are you playing both sides?” Vera asked, grinning.

“Um, not exactly playing…” Jerry said, looking uncomfertable, “But, well, you know…okay, maybe a little.”

“Who isn’t, really?” Vera asked. “Are there really even sides anymore? I noticed that Carla and Marie barely talked to each other last night.”

The eggs were finished. Vera turned off the burner and transferred the eggs onto a large plate where she cut them up.

“Okay,” Vera said. “That’s two whole eggs for Marie. Half an egg each for Carla, you, and I. That leaves the last half—so that’s a quarter for you, Dale, and an eigth each for Andy and Hailey, whenever they show up.”

As Vera cut the eggs with a small (but to her a very long) knife Jerry and Dale could not help but be impressed by her thoughtfulness. Jerry rushed forward to help Vera distribute the plates with the portions of eggs upon them.

“I don’t want to steel your thunder cause I know it’s your breakfast, but I think it’ll be good to put in some toast as well,” Jerry said.

“Go for it,” Vera said. “That’s a good idea.”

Jerry went to retrieve some bread while Dale hung in the background, not able to do much at his diminished size.

“I wonder why no one else is up,” Jerry said. “Maybe we’re too small to make much noise moving around here.”

“I’ll go see if they’re up.” Said Vera, and with that she left the kitchen to knock on doors.

As Andy woke up from a deep sleep, he had to convince himself that he was still alive and not, in fact, dead and in heaven. He was still on Marie’s breast where he had slept all night. It was the perfect cussion, soft but supportive, with the gentle heartbeat of Marie surging through him to provide him a soothing but powerful sense of the great life in the woman that was his host.

Andy woke up nearly an hour before Marie but he didn’t dare move. Partially it was because he did not want to wake Marie, but mostly it was because he was just too comfertable where he was. Marie was still in a very peaceful sleep and her chest rose and fell in a mythodic pattern. It was soothing beyond relife; it felt like Andy was on some great gentle ship that was riding the waves up and down.

A few times Marie would shift in her sleep causing a few moments of irregular sensations, but they were also a thing of beauty. Marie was very much alive, and Andy had never been this connected to life of this magnitude. He tried to calculate how much Marie weighed from his perspective. How much was sixteen cubed, anyway? Andy’s usually mathmatical mind was unwilling to think; he figured it must be several thousand, meaning Marie was well over a hundered thousand pounds. Weights of that magnitude were usually only used when pouring concreate for a bridge of a skyscraper; for a person to have those satistics was just mind-boggeling.

It seemed as though Marie was finally stirring. A string of motions that could have been just another sleep movement continued on, and Andy heard and felt Marie give a great exhale of breath as she made her way into the concious world.

Marie had had a marvelous sleep. Stretching her arms, Marie started to sit up a little. This caused Andy’s world to tilt a little.

“Do I smell eggs?” Marie said to herself. Propping herself on her elbows Marie sat up all the way. This caused Andy to fall of her breast completely; he half slid, half tumbled down Marie’s front under her shirt until he landed on the top of Marie’s left leg, having just cleared the hard hip bone.

“Oh Andy, I forgot you were there!” Marie said, scooping up Andy in her hand and holding him close to her face, and adoring look upon it. “How did you sleep?”

“Wonderfully,” Andy said. “So did you—I felt it!”

Marie smiled. “I know you did.”

There was a moment of silence while giantess and tiny man looked at each other. They had shared a wonderful night with each other and they were hardly sure what to say.

“You know we do have to go out there,” Marie said.

“Can we wait just a little bit?” Andy asked. He knew that these magic moments might be the last they spent together at least at this size ratio. He wanted to make it last.

But an interruption came in the form of a knock at the door. Andy was worried; what if it was Carla? It was Vera’s voice that greated them, however: “Hey Marie, breakfast is ready whenever you want it. I made eggs.”

“Thanks Vera! I’ll be out in a couple of minutes.” Said Marie, raising her voice from the whisper she had been using with Andy to a tone able to penetrate the door. It was the loudest sound Andy ever heard a person make; he couldn’t imagine the size of the lungs and vocal chords it took to produce such a sound.

“Well, I guess we should be going out there,” Marie said, dropping her voice back to it’s previous levels.

“I don’t know if I want to go out,” Andy said nervously. Carla was out there, and everybody else would be wanting to know why he was half the height he had been when they all went to bed.

“I’ll have to put you somehwere until you can exit innoculously,” Marie said. “Maybe I’ll just leave you in the room somewhere.”

“It’s always been a fantasy of mine,” Said Andy, unable to help himself, “A giant girl has me, but she has to pretend she doesn’t, so she carries me around in her, her…”

“Pocket?” Marie suggested, smiling a little. Andy was going to say “body”, but he knew that would really be pushing it.

“Yeah,” Andy said, still getting a thrill thinking about riding around in Marie’s pocket.

“Well, okay,” Marie said. “Since you really want to. But we should both get dressed first.”

Marie put Andy down on the bed a few inches from her, then reached on the ground to pick up Andy’s tiny discarded garments. She smiled at the size of them—she wouldn’t have been able to stick her pinky in one of Andy’s pantlegs—and gave them to the tiny man. Marie then stood up and the entire world seemed to shift upwards for Andy as the bed became liberated from all her weight.

Andy looked up in awe at the giantess Marie before him, her private area in full view as well as the beautiful curves of her hips. Andy almost couldn’t concentrate on dressing himself as he watched Marie pull on a pair of panties and then a pair of blue jeans. He got a glorious glimpse of Marie’s breasts as she took off her night shirt and replaced it with a bra and a normal tight-fitting t-shirt.

“Marie?” Andy asked once she was finished.

“Yes?” Said Marie.

“Will we be able to do this again?” Andy asked.

Marie looked down at Andy. “We don’t know what size we’re going to be after this,” Marie said, “But even if we don’t get another chance we still have had this perfect and magical evening together.”

“Thank you for it,” Andy said. “I really mean it. You are the nicest woman I have ever met.”

Marie scooped up the now-clothed Andy brought him to her mouth planting the gentlest of kisses on his face, her lips surrounding his head. “Now off to breakfast,” She said, and lowered him carefully into her right jeans pocket. Andy could feel the warm and powerful presence of Marie’s upper leg through the inner fabric. This aroused him all over again. He was going to hide in a girl’s pocket as she went about her day, others around her oblivious to the fact that she was carrying a tiny man. Marie smiled, feeling kind of mischevous, and she left the room to join the others at the table.

When Tom was waking up the first thing he did was try to figure out who’s now-dry vulva he was half-sunken into. It didn’t look quite like Betty’s and did didn’t look much at all like Sherri’s. It was a slightly smaller scale than he was used to—then he remembered; it was that girl from the new competition. What was her name, Carla?

He couldn’t help but laugh at his perdicament. No guy had ever been in the situation he had, waking up and trying to figure out who owned the gigantic female sex organ he was lying in. He had been lying in an awkward position and he had a bit of a kink in his kneck, but he felt quite rested nonetheless.

It had been a hell of a night. If he had thought this girl would go any easier on him then that alpha-female Betty then he was sorely mistaken. Betty had treated him roughly and very teasingly, but this Carla treated him purely like a toy. She was curious, no dowbt, but very much knew her way around her own body and gave Tom a pretty thorough tour of it as well. The only time Carla seemed to aknowlege that he was still a person was when she would trap him in a part of her body to tease him, then laugh, much like Sherri had done the night before.

Tom thought that if he could get off Carla’s body nice and easily he could slip on through the passageways under the floor and back to the house. At least Sherri would give him a shower, feed him, and fuss about him a bit. Who knew what Carla would do.

He tried pushing himself up and stradelling the dry organ as he moved himself backwards over it to the space between her legs. But it was no use, in the process of doing it he rubbed over the organ. Being the most sensitive place on the female body Carla was stirring in no time. A second later Carla’s hand came and knocked Tom the ground as if she was swatting a bug. She picked up Tom and held him to her face.

“Well well, we’re up now aren’t we?” Carla asked.

“I suppose we are,” Tom said.

“Sleep alright?” Carla said.

“I slept like a baby,” Said Tom. “You wore me out.”

“Good,” Carla said. “Tell me, am I your favorite now?” She smiled at him, expecting a response.

“I’m not sure—yes, of course, Carla,” Tom said, correcting himself in mid sentence.

“Good,” Repeated Carla, then immitated a very girlish face. “So, how am I compared to the others.”

“Well, you’re smaller,” Tom said.

“Smaller?” Carla said, giving Tom an annoyed look.

“The size ratios were different.” Tom said.

“Oh,” Carla said. “What else?”

“Well, you were very rough,” Tom said.

“Was I the roughest?” Carla asked.

“I think so, though Betty had her moments.” Tom said. “Sherri was less rough with me.”

“I know I can be quite a scary woman sometimes,” Carla said, grinning evily, “I just hope you enjoyed it.”

“After all this time you get used to it,” Said Tom.

“Say, I hope you don’t mind if I keep you a little longer,” Carla said.

“I expect I don’t have a choice either way,” Said Tom, the sarcasm returning.

“Nope!” Carla said. She grabbed his feet and dangled him by them, then dropped him about a foot to land once again on her vulva, which was once again wet. She put her hand on top of Tom and rotated him in a circle, pleasuring in his helplesness when suddenly there was a knock on the door.

“Who is it?” Carla called.

“It’s Vera,” Said the voice. “Breakfast’s ready if you’re hungry.”

“I’ll be down there in a sec, thanks,” Carla said.

Carla held onto Tom with her hand as she stood up and strolled over to the full-length mirror mounted on the wall. She held out her hand with Tom in it and looked at herself and him in the mirror. She could ignore the fact that she was currently just under three feet tall; comparing her scale to Tom’s she was a towering figure of femininity. Carla thought she looked very sexy standing there holding a tiny man with his feeble little arms and legs, and his even feebler twig of a penis. Carla played with her breast a little, squeesing it and rubbing it. She knew she was turning Tom on by it as well and she welcomed it; he was, after all, completely under her command.

Carla needed somewhere to put Tom while she got dressed, and of course what better place to put him than inside herself? Watching herself intently in the mirror, she turned Tom upside down and inserted him slowly into her vagina, until just his head was sticking amoung the folds of his labia so that he could breathe. Carla smiled at the image in the mirror; it was hard to see Tom’s head at all.

Now with her hands free, Carla proceeded to get dressed, pulling on panties, shorts, bra, and a shirt. As she was putting on her shirt she felt Tom climb free from her vagina, but that did not bother her. As long as he stayed in the cup of her crotch he would provide her with endless secret arousal and amusement.

Marie entered the kitchen and looked down at the distributed plates of eggs and at Vera, who was smiling up at her expectantly.

“You made this?” Marie asked, impressed at Vera’s motivation.

“Yes,” Vera said. “Jerry made the toast, though. I have to give him credit for it.”

“And I suppose the big plate is mine,” Marie said, looking down at the two eggs on her plate.

“That’s right.” Vera said. “Enjoy!”

The four people seated around the table started to eat their eggs and toast, figuring that the others would be arriving soon. Sure enough, a couple minutes into eating Carla approached from the hallway.

“Hi Carla,” Vera greated her. Marie tried not to look at Carla. She was ashamed of steeling her man away, even if it was for his own good and he completely went along with it. At the same time, she didn’t want to let Carla know that she did.

“Good morning,” Said Carla. Seeing Marie as a giantess and sitting there at the table brought a new wave of anger to Marie. She stole Andy…she didn’t know where Andy was, most likely back in Marie’s room. Carla would have to go see if she could sneak back there and take him. However, she knew she couldn’t let Marie know that she knew about Andy.

“We’re still short by two,” Jerry said. “The little ones haven’t showed up yet.”

“Do you think they’re okay?” Vera asked, concern in her voice.

“Probably,” Carla said, her voice a little colder than intended.

Marie felt guilty about Hailey. She knew she couldn’t be responsible for everyone here all the time, but she was the Queen and she should be looking after her little subjects. Where had Hailey gone?

Hailey had woken up some time before in the tiny shrunken bedroom built into the back of one of the closets. She had slept soundly, greatful for this little properly-scaled place hidden away from everyone else. She heard the sounds of voices and scraping chairs in the morning, but she could not tell who they belonged to or what they were saying.

After a good while of sitting and listening, Hailey decided she better go out there. They might start worrying about her and search for her, and that means they might discover this little cubbyhole. She decided to leave on her own terms, getting dressed and then setting off for the kitchen.

Hailey peaked out from the back of the cabinet and saw no one within visual range. She left the cabinets and walked towards the living room, deciding that she had better come from that direction to make it seem like she had slept there. As she walked the kitchen table came into view from behind the cabinet. Five people were seated around the table; Marie was the most visible, obviously, and half-sized Carla, Vera, and Jerry were all there, quarter-sized Dale sitting on Jerry’s leg. She could not see Andy, but of course at four inches tall it would be almost impossible to spot him from this distance.

Marie was the first one to spot Hailey as she approached. “Hailey, you’re up!” Said Marie. Hailey tried not to look at Marie—it had been less than twenty four hours ago that their sizes had been reversed, and Hailey had held a tiny Marie in her hand and made a pass at her out of sheer curiosity. Hailey didn’t want to think about the fact that it was she who was the doll, the curiosity.

“Sit with me, Hailey!” Vera said, patting her leg. Hailey walked over to Vera; she felt affection for Vera; the girl that had sucked up to her so much when she was Queen was all Hailey had to cling to in this house.

“I guess that’s everyone but Andy,” Jerry said as Vera helped Hailey into her lap and gave her the tiny egg slice. It was only an eighth of an egg but at Hailey’s size it seemed like dozens.

“Where is Andy anyway?” Vera asked, looking at Carla because she was the most likely person to know of his whereabouts.

“You know, I haven’t seen him,” Carla said, trying to sound like this was the first time she thought about it, “He’s been missing all night. Maybe he was sleeing in the living room?”

“He’s sure to turn up,” Jerry said.

“I think we should look for him after breakfast,” Vera said. “Just to be sure.”

“Okay, good idea,” Carla said.

Marie stayed quiet durring the talk about Andy and dearly hoped no one would think it suspicious. She could feel the tiny movements of Andy in her pocket. When no one was looking, she snuck him a few crumbs from her egg for him to eat. She would have to leave him somewhere and let him be found by one of the others. That wouldn’t explain how he got to four inches tall, but Marie reminded herself that she wasn’t responsible for that.

Breakfast was wrapping up, and thankfully Jerry voulinteered to do the dishes which left Marie free to plant Andy somewhere. Vera and Carla were also joining the search, and Marie wanted Vera to be the one to find Andy, not Carla. Thinking that this was the one time Marie wanted to be smaller, she snuck outside to find a place to leave her little charge.

Marie heard a sound from behind her and wipped around to see what it was. The sound turned out to be the compound door opening; full-sized Sherri had stepped out and was making her way to the house.

“Sherri!” Hissed Marie, trying not to make too much noise. Sherri looked around and spotted Marie, who was motioning for her to come over.

“Hi Maire, how’s it going?” Sherri asked.

“I got a bit of a problem.” Marie said.

“I know you do,” Sherri said with a bit of a grin. “I’ve been watching on the cameras.”

“So you know I have to hide Andy, but I don’t want Carla to find him.” Marie said.

“Is that so?” Sherri said. “Yes, an interesting turn of events last night was.”

“So will you help me?” Marie asked.

“As a matter of fact, I think I can,” Sherri said. “You see, I came down to talk to Carla about something anyway. While I’m talking to her we could have Andy wander in and be found by somebody else.”

“Good idea,” Marie said. She wondered why Sherri had to talk to Carla but decided she didn’t want to intrude on Sherri’s business. Marie reached into her pocket and pulled little Andy out. He blinked in the bright light, smiling as he looked between the faces of the two giant women.

“Have you been listening to what we’ve been saying?” Marie asked.

“I’ve been trying,” Andy said.

“I want you to be found by Vera, not Carla,” Marie said. “So pretend you slept under the couch or something and walk up to her, okay?”

“Alright.” Andy said. He would miss being with Marie, but he was sure his fun as a shrunken person on this game was far from over.

“Can you do one more thing for me?” Marie asked. “Could you make Andy eigth-sized again?”

“Why don’t we keep him this big.” Sherri said, smiling down at the tiny man, “I made him that size because he asked me to, and that’s what he can tell everyone.”

“Are you sure he’ll be safe?” Marie asked, concerned.

“Andy doesn’t have anything to worry about,” Sherri said. “Besides, it’s only going to be for a short while anyway.”

“What, because of the competition?” Marie asked, suddenly curious.

“Yes, it’s going to be a neat one.” Sherri said. Before Marie could ask any questions, Sherri said, “Well, leave him on the doorstep in a minute and let him take care of the rest. I’m going to size down and talk to Carla.”

“Thanks for your help,” Marie said.

“Your welcome.” Sherri said. There was a flash and Sherri was now half-sized. She walked around to the front of the house and entered.

“Well, this is goodbye for now,” Marie whispered to little Andy. “We have to pretend that none of this happened while we’re around other people.”

“Okay.” Andy said. “Thanks again for everything.”

“No problem.” Said Marie. Making sure no one was looking she walked to the front of the house and put Andy right inside the front door. He blew one last kiss at her and ran off towards the inside of the house.

Carla knew straight where she wanted to look first. While Vera wasted time looking in the living room Carla headed straight into Marie’s bedroom. She looked on the headboard and under the covers, then under the bed. Andy was in none of those obvious places. It was time to start digging.

“Come out here you little bastard,” Carla said as she dug through Marie’s huge clothes piled in the corner. “Come out now and I promise that your punishment will be mearly painfull and not dangerous like I first intended.”

But still Andy did not come out. There were so many places a nine-inch man could hide; he wasn’t that small. Carla looked through Marie’s closet, dug through her extra bag, but still nothing.

Carla cursed to herself. Marie must have been better-prepaired than Carla had originally thought. She must have either hid Andy higher up than Carla could reach—unlikely, because there wasn’t much at the top of the closet, or outside the room altogether. And if he was outside the room he could be anywere.

“Hey, Carla,” Carla spun around and saw Sherri entering the room. She was her own size and wearing a knowing smile on her face. Carla knew at once what she had come for—the little squirming presense on her crotch was ever detectable.

“Well hey, Sherri, how’s it going?” Carla smiled back.

“I believe you have something that belongs to me,” Sherri said with a grin on her face. She glanced briefly down at Carla’s crotch, indicating she knew.

“I do, do I?” Carla asked, smirking.

“Yes,” Sherri said. “I’d like you to hand him over, if you would.”

“Why don’t you reach in there and take him yourself?” Carla asked. She was determined to toy with Sherri for as long as possible.

The smile started to come off Sherri’s face being replaced by an annoyed expression. She really didn’t want to reach into Carla’s pants.

“Come on, Carla,” Sherri said. “I don’t want to make this difficult.”

“I don’t mind difficult,” Said Carla, still grinning.

“I could enlarge to full-size and make you give him to me!” Sherri said, starting to sound a little angry.

“Ooh, I’d like that, that sounds like fun!” Carla teased. Apparently Carla was as comfertable on the receiving end of dominance as she was on the giving end. Right now Tom was getting a little extra coating of juice.

“Come on, Carla,” Sherri said. She was getting really annoyed with Carla but still wanted to stop short of giving Carla the satisfaction of making Sherri force her.

“I’ll tell you what,” Carla said. “I’ll give you Tom if you give me Andy. I know you know where he is.”

“No, I’m not going to get you Andy!” Sherri said, her voice raising. “Just give me Tom, or I’ll make trouble for you.”

“I do like trouble,” Said Carla, stepping closer to Sherri. Without warning Carla surged forward planting her lips on Sherri. Sherri’s eyes bugged as Carla kissed her. She had obviously not expected that.

Carla was taller and stronger than Sherri. Carla swatted Sherri’s hand away as she sought to use the size controls embedded in her shirt. Carla grabbed Sherri’s butt through her jeans with both hands causing the smaller girl to moan in spite of herself.

“I can give you better than Tom,” Carla said, whispering in Sherri’s ear. Carla continued kissing Sherri, and Sherri found her resolve weekening. Sherri had become used to these kind of encounters with other girls because of the last season, so she wasn’t as terriffied as she would have been normally. Carla was an extrodonary kisser in Sherri’s opinion and she found herself carring less about what she had come to do.

Carla spun Sherri around and pressed Sherri’s backside against her own body, holding her hips with her hands. “You might be a co-host with access to shrinking machines now,” Carla said, whispering into Sherri’s ear. “But you’re still the same little contestant you were last year.”

While Carla kissed Sherri’s cheek and neck she reached into her own pants and pulled out Tom. She then reached into the front of Sherri’s pants and slowly slid Tom down to her crotch, causing Sherri to gasp.

“There you go, sweetie,” Carla whispered as she rubbed Tom in a circle on Sherri’s vulva. Tom was now getting a fresh coat of Sherri’s juices to cover the layer of Carla’s juices that already blanketed him. Sherri gasped with sensation.

Carla spun Sherri once around and gave her one final, long kiss. “If you ever want to play, no matter the size ratio, I’ll be here,” Carla said, smiling to the hostess.

Sherri smiled weekly, a little off her element. “Th-thank you, Carla,” Sherri said, and she turned to leave the room.

Well, Carla had given up Tom and she was no closer to finding Andy, though it had been fun to make a move on Sherri like that. It was true that the co-hostess was not as tough or on top of things as she liked to make it seem. Still, Carla chose to give Tom back because she didn’t want to end up in trouble. After what Tom told her about Betty, Carla didn’t want to stirr up too much trouble around the house.

Meanwhile, Andy made his way across the floor quickly, trying to position himself to make it seem as though he did not just come through the front door. Standing by the wall, Andy noticed the towering form of Vera, bending over a couch searching for him.

“Andy, Andy,” Vera said, attempting to coax him out.

“I’m over here!” Said Andy. Vera turned around, a look of surprise coming onto her face.

“Andy, you’re half the size you were yesterday!” Vera said, reaching down to pick Andy up.

“Sherri shrunk me,” Andy said. “But I slept out here!”

“I don’t know why you wanted to do that,” Vera said. “But oh well, at least you’re accounted for, I’d better tell Carla!”

“Wait,” Andy said, suddenly. “Uh, can you, um, not give me to her for a while?”

“Really, are you sure?” Vera asked, puzzled.

“Yeah,” Andy said. “Just until the competition, please?”

“Whatever you say,” Said Vera, still confused on why Andy did not want to go back to Carla. As small as he was they would probably be able to take their strange relationship to a new level. But she followed his wishes.

“Can I tell Marie, at least?” Vera asked.

“Yeah, tell her you found me.” Andy said a little too happily. Vera decided it probably wasn’t worth it to make sense out of his strange behavior and called to Marie.

“Hey Marie, I found him!” Vera said. Marie entered from where she had been waiting outside and smiled in feigned surprise.

“Wow, you’re so tiny!” Marie said. “How’d it happen?”

“He said Sherri shrunk him.” Vera said. “He also says he doesn’t want to go back to Carla.”

“Really?” Marie said, once again acting shocked.

“Yeah,” Vera said. “I didn’t ask why.”

“Well, let’s pretend it was our idea so Carla doesn’t get mad at him,” Marie said.

“Good idea,” Vera said.

At that moment the door to Marie’s bedroom opened and Sherri stepped out. She was looking flustered and disheveled, not strong and in command as she usually was durring the times she was co-hosting.

“Sherri, I didn’t see you come in!” Said Vera. She had been searching for Andy when Sherri snuck past her several minutes ago.

“Oh, uh, hi Vera,” Sherri said, smiling feebly. “I’m sorry I can’t stay, I have to run.” And without saying anything else Sherri made her way between Marie and Vera and went out the door back on her way to the compound.

“That was very, very strange.” Vera commented. It was certianly adding up to a strange day.

“Yeah,” Marie said, herself not even able to figure out why Sherri was acting in such a way. She needed to get something from Carla—had Carla done something to her?

As if to answer her question, Carla came out from Marie’s room a moment later. Her expression was hard to read; Marie was unable to tell if she was pleased or disapointed. But a second later Carla spotted Andy in Vera’s hand and her expression instantly changed to one of anger.

“There you are!” Carla said. “How the hell did you get so small?”

Normally the image of a towering Carla was arousing to Andy, but seeing her so mad was striking more fear into him than pleasure.

“I found him in the living room,” Said Vera, her voice turning cold. “Sherri shrunk him.”

“Oh you found him, how convenient,” Carla sneered at Vera. Marie must have made the hand-off to Vera to try and conceal the fact that she had had him earier. Had Andy been shrunk before or after Marie got her hands on him? It didn’t matter, either way was bad enough.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Vera asked, her voice definitely cold now.

“Look, thanks for finding him.” Carla said, not sounding thankful at all, “So can you just give Andy to me, please?”

“I’m sorry, I can’t do that.” Vera said.

“Why the hell not?” Carla asked, outraged.

“Marie and I decided on it for Andy’s protection.” Vera said. Carla looked in angry disbelife between Vera and Marie.

“Look,” Said Marie, cutting into the argument between the two smaller women. “I’m the Queen, and if I say Andy stays with us, then that’s what’s going to happen.”

“God damn it, I voted for you!” Carla said.

“I voted for you, what does that prove?” Marie asked.

Suddenly with no warning there was a great flash. Knowing someone had just changed sizes, three women blinked their eyes furiously to see if it had been them.

Quarter-sized Carla looked up at Vera, whom she came to the waste on, and Marie, or whom she only reached the knee. She didn’t know who did it or why, but she had bee shrunk.

“What the fuck!” Screamed Carla, kicking the back of a nearby couch in rage. Carla had been spiriling out of control since last night and now she finally lost it completely. Carla hit the couch a few more times in her anger.

Marie and Vera looked at each other then walked away from Carla. Marie still felt pitty for Carla; even if she was now sleeping in the bed she made for herself, she knew Carla wasn’t a bad person. She had just gotten too involved with things. If Carla had cooled down and realised relationships made here were only temporary she might not have gotten herself into this big of a fix.

 

End Notes:

Ooh, boy. Things are getting conentious.

I'm going to be very annoying about this, but please stop by my blog and leave a comment!

http://bentongts.wordpress.com/

Chapter 25 by Benton
Author's Notes:

I'm uploading this chapter the night after the last chapter to try to get back into things!

Note: I added a few new categories for the story because I felt that I hadn't added enough. I think all the tags I added are accurate, though some might be foreshadowing...

Anyway, if you haven't already, check out my blog! And if you have already, I want to inform you that I've updated it twice since my last posting. So come on over and see what I'm up to if you feel up to it. Also, I am starting to re-post my WordPress entries as journal entries on DeviantArt, so visit there also. (While you're there, check out my Favorites collection that I have curated--there are great GTS and SW artists on DA that are deserving of your time!)

http://bentongts.wordpress.com/
http://phillygts.deviantart.com/

 

And without further ado: the next chapter.

Meanwhile, back in the house, Betty was preparing brunch in her apartment for herself, Sherri, and their miniature male guests. She was in a good mood; the game was going very well, and the next competition was almost completely ready.

Paul stood on the table watching the giantess prepare the food. What she did to him was humiliating and unforgivable, but at the same time he did have to admit that there was some strange arousing element to it. In the beginning, he had not enjoyed it at all because he demanded to be in control and while Betty’s single finger had more power than his entire body he could not have that. But once he realised he didn’t have to be in control, he became more relaxed. He knew Betty would have her way with him no matter whether he resisted or not so he decided to let it happen. When it was happening, he realised what a sexy thing this was, being engulfed by female sex organs and soaked in female juices. This was not the way he would have preferred to be a part of a sex act, but he tried to enjoy it for what it was.

It all felt so surreel to Paul anyway. These past few days he hardly felt that he was even on his own planet and not off in a parallel dimension. This was not anything he had expected to experience in his life, but now that he was, he decided he would be a good soldier and stick it through to the end.

“Sherri should be here any moment.” Betty told Paul. Paul had to dash out of the way as Betty put steaming plates of food in front of Sherri’s and her places. The glasses that Betty filled with orange juice were twice as high as he was. The volume of juice these two ladies would be consuming was far, far greater than his body mass. It really was a surreel situation to find himself in.

There was a knock on the door. Betty smiled and walked into the living room, opening the door to let Sherri inside.

“Hi, good morning,” Betty said.

“Good morning,” Sherri said, walking through the opening into the living room. “How are you.”

“I’m fine,” Betty said. “I trust you’ve been watching the screens all morning, I’ve taken the morning off so far.”

“Yes,” Said Sherri. She was relieved that Betty hadn’t seen the incident with Carla less than an hour ago. Who knew what kind of teasing she would have had to endure?

“So did you pick a person to shrink?” Betty asked. “I left that entirely up to you, remember?”

“Yes I did,” Sherri said. “In fact, I delegated the task to Tom to give him something to do.”

“You did, did you?” Betty said with a little grin. “And did you bring Tom?”

“I did!” Sherri said, reaching into her shirt and under her bra. She withdrew Tom, now fully dressed and looking wholly nonchalont about the situation.

“So Tom, who did you pick?” Betty asked.

“I picked Carla just for the irony,” Tom said dryly. Betty laughed.

“Yes, that made my evening last night,” Betty said. “You and Carla made quite a pair. I thought she was going to run off and keep you for a moment.”

“I bet she would have if she controlled the shrinking machines,” Said Tom.

“Too true,” Betty said. “Remind me never to let Carla co-host this show, she’d be after my job.”

They all had a good laugh at that. “Anyway, to the kitchen,” Said Betty. Sherri followed her into the familiar kitchen where two plates of steaming food were waiting. Between them stood the four-inch figure of Paul.

“Hi Paul,” Said Sherri, smiling at the miniscule man who stood there watching them arrive. Paul held his hand up in a curt wave as Sherri and Betty took their places at the table. Once Sherri sat down Paul saw her putting another figure onto the table a few feet away. Who was it? wondered Paul. Maybe someone else had been eliminated—but when the man walked closer, Paul could see it was Tom.

“Hi,” Said Tom, as if this were no more unusual than meeting someone on a public square. “We never really met. I’m Tom.”

“Paul,” Said Paul, shaking his hands. This strange world operated on it’s own laws, and he figured he might as well go along with them.

“So how did you enjoy Betty’s nether regions?” Tom asked with a grin.

Paul wasn’t even sure how to go about answering such a question. “It was warm…wet…” He said.

Sherri and Betty laughed from above; They were watching the exchange between the tiny men.

“Paul was fun last night.” Betty said. “We could trade, if you like.”

“No thanks, I’m fine.” Sherri said. She had mantained friendly host-to-contestant relations with the eight of them, at least until Carla’s kiss. She felt it would be a violation of that if Paul was neck-deep in her vagina.

“Suit yourself,” Betty said. “Anyway, you still haven’t picked one that you want. I told you, I could get you any one of them all for yourself.”

Paul looked at Betty in disbelife. Was Betty deliberately skewing the game for her own pleasure?

“No, I’m satisfied, really,” Sherri said, glancing down at Tom and giving him a smile. Paul at least felt he could have respect for Sherri; the girl didn’t seem to want to cheat or use any contestants sexually besides Tom, who she met as an euqal in the first season anyway.

“We’ll be pulling in two more tonight if you change your mind.” Betty said. Paul assumed they were talking about the competition. He dearly hoped that Vera would not have to be subjected to this, though he was unsure if Betty treated women contestants like she did men contestants.

Sherri didn’t respond, she merely smiled. The two women started in on their food, the men sat around the plates. Paul felt awkward but tried to look neutral; Tom almost looked bored. He must be well used to this after all the time he must have spent small.

“So how close is the next competition to being ready?” Sherri asked.

“It’s done!” Betty said. “It’s going to be a blast…are you two men ready to do some test runs?”

Test runs, thought Paul wildly as the two giantesses stared down at him. What could Betty mean by a test run?

“Tom’s ready for sure,” Sherri said, showing a little grin. “I’ve tested parts of it on him already.”

“Ooh,” Betty said as both women giggled. “That sounds good.”

“You sore at all?” Betty asked Tom.

“Nah, just a little knocked around, that’s all,” Tom replied, making the two women laugh yet again. Paul was more confused than ever. Was the game sexual in some way? He dowbted it, yet after his experience with Betty the previous night he was ready to believe anything.

“It’s too bad you can’t be part of it,” Betty said, looking down at Paul this time, “It’s going to be fun. But we have a great place you can sit and watch it!”

Paul dearly hoped that this wouldn’t be anywhere on the body of these giant women, but his chances didn’t look too good otherwise.

Before long the women were done eating, the massive mounds of food and drink big enough to feed armies vanished. Paul and Tom had each broken off a few crumbs of food to eat and Paul found himself stuffed on a mere crumb of scrambled eggs.

After they had finished eating, Sherri voulintered to help Betty with the dishes. Leaving Tom and Paul on the table the two women scrubbed their plates and silverware. They chatted idly about things unrelated to the game for a few minutes. Working together, the two women had the dishes done in very little time.

“So, is it off to the game site, then?” Sherri asked.

“Indeed it is,” Betty said. “You grab your man and I’ll grab mine.” Paul felt once again the large hand of Betty wrap around him as she picked him off the table. They left the kitchen and headed out of Betty’s apartment altogether. Paul had no idea what lay ahead, but with more dread than anticipation realised that he would soon find out what this competition was all about.

Back at the house, things were starting to cool down after the fight over Andy. Marie and Vera had decided to go outside, taking little Andy and Hailey with them. The four of them sat together in the grass chatting. It was mostly Marie and Vera talking to each other, since Hailey and Andy were tiny and hard to hear.

“It was fun being shrunk,” Marie was telling her. “But I was really starting to get creeped out by it.”

“I would have never believed it, but I’m actually starting to see that,” Vera said. “I mean, I still wouldn’t want to be small if I could help it, but it’s not that bad.”

“Yeah, wait until we’re four inches tall, though,” Marie said. Everybody looked down at Andy just to take in how tiny he was.

“I’m pretty sure we’ll all be that size before long.” Vera said.

“I wonder if Betty even has the legal right to do all this?” Marie said.

“Who knows,” Vera said. “There probably aren’t laws on the books about shrinking machines because no one knows they actually exist.”

“And the public will think we’re actresses,” Marie said.

“Imagine that, Vera the actress,” Vera said. “It’s every young girl’s dream, isn’t it, to be an actress?”

“I wanted to be a dancer when I was a little girl.” Marie said. “I took dance classes through most of my life.”

“I did athletics,” Vera said. “I’ve always done sports.”

“Hasn’t it helped you in the game?” Marie said.

“No, my team still lost the watergun competition,” Vera said. “I don’t think it was mainly my fault, though.”

“I remember,” Marie said with a chuckle, “You were really irate about being shrunk to half-sized. Remember when we thought that was really small?”

“Yeah, strange,” Vera said, looking at the giantess reclined in the grass, “It’s still small, though, if you took this size out into the world.”

The two women continued talking for a while. Marie was glad she was friendly with Vera again; being in an alliance with Carla meant she had to distance herself from Paul and Vera and she had always regretted that. True, without the alliance she would probably not have made it to become Queen, but she regretted missed oppertunities for friendship all the while.

Though Vera was happy she was now getting along with Marie, she realised that they were two completely different people. Apart from being significantly older, Vera also had a different way of looking at life, something deep-seated that the two women did not share. Though they would get along Vera knew that Marie was not the kind of person she would be friends with outside the show.

Meanwhile, inside, Dale was walking the living room alone. He knew that a few of the others were outside but he still felt reluctant to join them. He still felt that sense of embarrasment about his size, his loss of manliness. He realised that by this point in the game it was quite silly, but he still felt more comfertable by himself.

As he walked in front of the couch, he noticed he was not alone after all. Someone his own size was lying on the floor. But that didn’t make sense, nobody was his size! When he walked up, he saw that it was Carla.

“Hey,” Dale said, happy he had someone his own size to talk to. Carla turned her head to look at him, then slowly sat up.

“Hey, Dale,” She said.

“How did you get this size?” Dale asked.

“Must have been somebody up at the house,” Carla said. “They shrunk me with no warning or explination.”

“Really?” Dale said, starting to get nervous. Were they doing that now, shrinking people just for the hell of it?

“I think I know why they did it,” Carla said. “I got upset over Andy betraying me,”

“Oh,” Dale said, feeling a bit relieved. “What were you doing?”

“You know, shouting, things like that,” Carla said, a little bit of a grin coming to her face.

“Well our chances are pretty stuck in the mud, aren’t they?” Dale said.

“Probably,” Carla said, pulling herself up to stand. “Now that I’ve lost my allies, and you haven’t got any to begin with.”

“Don’t remind me,” Dale said. “I’ve been off-stride on this game since the first day. I haven’t felt like myself.”

“Well, you’re used to being the big oaf, aren’t you?” Carla asked, grinning.

“Yeah,” Dale said. “I’m usually on top of things. What you’re seeing now isn’t who I really am.”

“Maybe what I’m seeing now is who you are when you don’t have your size to hide behind.” Said Carla.

“Hey,” Said Dale, annoyed, “You’re one to talk. You always flip out whenever someone shrinks you.”

“I never said I was perfect,” Carla said, shrugging. “Let’s face it, this game has brought out the worst in all of us,”

“You’re telling me,” Dale said, nodding solomnley.

“If you’re thinking about that scrap you had with Paul, forget it,” Carla said. “He had it coming.”

“It was still stupid of me.” Dale said.

“Who cares,” Carla said. “Paul’s a jackass, and if he were here right now he’d come up to our knees.”

Dispite Dale’s dislike of Paul, he was a little discomforted by the evil glint in Carla’s eye as she said this.

“What is it with you and shrunken men?” Dale asked. “You and Hailey and Marie?”

“I just like being in control,” Carla said. “I might not have even enjoyed it so much, but Andy was so enthusiastic that it was great.”

“Being with Hailey twice my size was scarry enough,” Dale said. “I can’t imagine being much smaller than that.”

“You might as well ask Andy,” Carla said bitterly. “He got himself shrunk to four inches tall and he’s been prairie-dogging in and out of Marie’s cunt ever sinse.”

“No thanks,” Dale said, chilling at the thought.                   

“I do admit things got carried away between Andy and I,” Carla said. “If I see him I should appologize.”

“Well you’re bouncing back quick.” Dale said.

“I’m not appologizing to Marie, just Andy,” Carla said, making the distinction clear.

“Does that mean the alliance is off?” Dale asked.

“Probably,” Carla snorted. “Fat load of good it’s going to do anyway now that Marie’s hanging out with Vera.”

“Well, since we’re both on the outside, do you want to form an alliance?” Dale offered before he could stop himself.

Carla considered him. “You want to? Are you sure?”

“Yeah,” Dale said. “If either of us can do anything to help the other, we will!”

Carla thought about it for a moment. “Okay,” She said. “Sounds pretty straight forward to me, I’ll do it.”

“Excellent.” Said Dale. “Finally, somebody on my side.”

“Good.” Carla said. “Just one more thing, though. Where I come from, we like to seal deals with a kiss.”

Before Dale could do anything Carla plunged her lips against his, giving him a long hard kiss that caused him to stagger two steps back in surprise. Carla leaned against him, her body radiating a kind of intense energy. Dale willed the kiss to go longer as he stood there dumbfounded by the force of the sudden kiss.

Carla pulled away and smiled at Dale. He was about to say something but before he could Carla put her finger over his lips, silencing him. “Remember, whatever happens.” Carla said, then turned and walked away.

Dale stood there dumbfounded. He had felt a thrill of excitement when Carla had kissed him but also a sense of dread. What had he entered, an alliance or a partnership? He had seen Carla tower over him before—hopefuly she wasn’t indicating that she’d be taking him as hers no matter what the outcome of the competition was. Now even though he was helping Carla, he had special reason to want to remain larger than her.

Time was ticking on, and the competition was nearing. Marie decided that it would be a good idea to feed everyone lunch before it started. The smaller contestants filed into the kitchen and milled about together while lunch was being fixed. Vera was still watching Andy and Hailey as if they were her young children and Carla couldn’t get anywhere near them. Jerry arrived and made friendly conversation with Carla, surprised at how he was looking down at her for the first time in the competition.

When lunch was ready Carla and Dale sat on Jerry’s lap, while Andy and Hailey sat on Vera’s. Marie served the food to the miniature people, then sat down and proceded to eat herself. Hailey and Andy could not even reach the food on their own, so they had to get up on the table and sit by the plates. Andy had never been this small at the table before; it was the size of a cortyard now.

“Well, what do you think it’s going to be?” Marie asked. “Do you think it’s going to be voting, or a physical activity?”

“It’s been voting the last couple of times,” Jerry said. “I think we’re actually going to have to move this time.”

“But how will that work?” Vera asked. “We’re all different sizes, no game could possibly be fair.”

“Maybe fair is not on Betty’s mind,” Commented Marie.

“Or possibly they’ll make us all the same size for the competition.” Jerry said. Everyone looked at him in alarm. “Hey, it happened last season.”

“Yeah, but that was not until the very end,” Marie said. “And then they were all made sixteenth-size!”

“We might not get that small,” Jerry said. “But I have the feeling we’ll be shrinking.”

By the time they finished lunch it was already one-thirty. The typical nervousness that came into the group before any competition was settling in on them. Marie knew that she would still be Queen after the game, so she was not nervous. However, everyone else was. Undowbtedly someone would be eliminated in this game; the show had gone on so long and only one person had been eliminated thus far. But who would it be, and how?

“It might be a team game again,” Vera said as they waited in the living room. “It makes sense, six of us that are competing, three and three.”

“Will we get to choose our teams?” Jerry said.

“Maybe,” Vera said. “We chose teams before, remember?”

“I don’t think there are going to be teams,” Carla said, speeking up for the first time since they were all together.

“No? Well, we’ll see in a few minutes anyway.” Vera said.

Time seemed to drag and each of the contestants tried to relieve stress in their own way. Vera decided to do some pushups and other exersizes to loosten her muscles in the case of a physical competition. Jerry seemed to relieve stress by being extra sociable. Hailey and Andy weren’t that stressed—it couldn’t get too much worse than where they were now.

Finally, two o’clock approached and there was a sharp wrap on the door. Marie, who had been siting on the couch, walked over to answer it. Betty was standing in the door, Sherri behind her on her left side. Both women were full-sized and had big smiles on their faces as if they were about to receive a big treat.

“Good afternoon, contestants,” Betty said. “Have you been having a good day so far?”

There was a general nervous accent. “Good,” Betty said. “Because now it is time for the day’s competition. If you would follow me to the compound, then.”

Betty and Sherri turned to walk back to the main building. Marie led the troop of smaller people; Vera carrying Andy and Hailey with Carla and Dale jogging to keep up with the rest of the group. They entered the familiar door that went into the room with the shrinking booth. The room was empty except for the people in it; there were no booths, no boxes to put names. This seemed to preculde any kind of voting game, but what was it, then?

“The crew here at the compound has been hard at work building the setting for your next competition.” Betty said. “It will involve the six of you—those who haven’t been eliminated and who aren’t the Queen. But in order to participate, you must be shrunk to one-sixteenth size.”

A chill ran through the group. Their worst fears had been realised—it was time to shrink. Carla, Dale, Vera, and Jerry had not even been as small as eighth-sized yet, and now they were passing it straight by to become sixteenth-sized. Hailey would have her current size halved, but Andy would be the only one unchanged.

“I could have you all go through the shrinking booth,” Betty said. “But that would take too much time, so I’m just going to have our new systems shrink you right here in three seconds. Two, one…”

There was a blinding flash of light. The contestants blinked, and looked around them. To six people the world was utterly massive. Three gigantic women stood around them like vast statues, staring down at them. They were spaced a good distance from each other—they took up a lot less room this way.

Vera started to feel a little shaky in the legs. She was absolutely miniscule now, absolutely powerless. Dale’s breathing increased, and Jerry actually started humming nervously. Carla felt the tension inside of her but willed herself to relax. Hailey was shaking as well, but Andy was pretty much the same as he had been all morning; in awe over the giantesses piering down at him.

“You’ll get used to your new sizes quickly,” Betty’s voice boomed down from far above. “And if you’re lucky it will only be for the competition.”

Betty paused as the little people continued to look around them. She savored moments like this.

“At any rate, it is time to move on to the competition.” Betty said. “Marie, put your hands together like this.” Betty cupped her hands together and Marie immitated her. “Now, kneel over and put your hands on the ground. You’ll be carrying your teemates to the site of the contest.”

Marie was nervous at the thought of her task. Fit all six of them in her cupped hands? It was possible, sure, but if she made one mistake someone could fall off! She knew better than to argue with Betty, however, so she complied with Betty’s orders.

Kneeling down from the heavens, Marie put her hands down on the ground. The six shrunken people looked aprehenisvely at the gigantic fingers, then they slowly made their way to get on. Andy was the first one on, climbing against the heel of her hand. The other five of them climbed in much less enthusiastically.

“Be careful, please,” Marie said to them once they were all in. She raised her hands from the ground and soon they were all high in the air. It was very crowded in Marie’s palms and people were scrunched up against each other.

“Follow me,” Betty said, opening the door that lead further back into the compound, a place where the contestants had not been since their first day. Sherri held the door for Marie, smiling sympathetically as Marie slowly made her way through.

Andy swore he could feel Marie’s heart pounding through her wrists as she followed Betty and Sherri down the hall. There were a few doors on either side of them and straight ahead there was a fork in the hallway. The right fork would take them to the front entrance of the compound where they had all entered to be in this crazy competition. The left fork lead to the other side the compound, and no one knew what lied in that direction. Betty took the left fork.

They passed a staircase but did not go up it; they stayed on the first floor. They saw windows on the right side of the hallways but heavy curtians prevented them from seeing what was inside. They met another fork and this time turned right, now leading towards the front of the building but the side away from the enterance. Betty stopped at a doorway near the end of the hall. On it a label proclaimed “Room 102: Conference Room”.

“Here we are,” Betty said. “Once we get inside I will explain the rest of the rules.” Betty opened the door and walked in. Marie and Sherri followed. The sight that met Marie’s eyes was almost enough to make her drop her passangers.

 

End Notes:

It is underway, but far from over! Who will emerge victorious, and who will be eliminated? No matter what, things are about to change around Betty land.

Also, I hate to be annoying about it, but once again here are the links to my blog and DA account:

http://bentongts.wordpress.com/
http://phillygts.deviantart.com/

Take a look! And stay tuned the biggest competition in the game so far, which will take three chapters to complete!

Chapter 26 by Benton
Author's Notes:

And now: the Competition!

There were no tables or chairs in the conference room. Instead, the room was filled from wall to wall with an intrecate maze. Partitions six inches high ran across the floor, branching in different directions, crossing over and under each other. It was not just a maze, though, it was also an obsical course. There were more objects scattered throughout the maze than a person could easily count. There were balls, buckets, articles of clothing, and other seemingly ordinary household things. They all seemed to be strategically placed; they were also part of the game. Apart from simple partitions, there were complex structures that in some cases were several feet tall. In the center of the maze was a tall lamp post which towered over everything else.

“Wow,” Marie said quietly. The other contestants were in amazement, looking around over the maze. A few of the cleverer ones were already trying to find a way through it, but there were so many layers and illusions that is was impossible to chart a course through. Not to mention they couldn’t even tell where the exit was.

“We call this the labarynth,” Betty said. “It is an obstical course designed to be very difficult for the participant, and very amusing to watch. Marie, you can put them down now.”

Thankful, Marie kneeled over and placed her hands on the ground. The six contestants climbed out of her hands, greatful to be on solid ground again. They found that they were looking at the entrance to the maze: there was a tall solid partition with six gerbil-sized tubes sticking out. Over each of them was a number from one to six.

“In this game there are twenty-four hidden yellow ribbons.” Betty said. “They are the size of headbands to you. Your goal is to return three of them to your hook, which is on the other side of the maze. You can bring back as many ribbons as you want, but it will not be a bonus if you have more than three.”

“Now,” Betty said. “There is a pattern to the outcome of this game. There are slots of sizes that you can fit into at the end of this, but there are only four slots. The first person back will be enlarged to half-sized, the second to quarter-sized, and the third to eighth-sized. The fourth person will remain at sixteenth-size but be allowed to return. The last two people to return, however, will be eliminated.”

Betty waited a few moments for this news to sink in. Only three of them would be growing at all, and two of them would be eliminated! The stakes were higher than anyone thought.

“I will give you five minutes to talk over strategy, say your goodbyes, whatever you need to do, then we will start.” Said Betty. “Five minutes begin now!”

For a moment no one moved; the magnitude of the task and it’s importance were just starting to sink in.

“Well,” Jerry said after a moment. “This is some game, isn’t it?”

“Yeah,” Came a general murmur of acknowlegement.

“I guess alliances don’t mean much now, do they?” Vera asked.

“No, I guess they don’t,” Jerry said.

“Not like they ever did,” Hailey said angrilly. Now that they were all the same size again she felt her confidence start to come back.

“It’s not the time or place for that.” Vera said, sternly. “We’re all on our own here. I think we’re just going to have to let the best players win.”

“Hey, can I talk to you for a second?” Carla said suddenly to Andy. Andy felt a chill run down him. He had betrayed Carla by sleeping with Marie, what was she going to say to him? Even though she was his own size—slightly shorter, even—he was still intimidated by her.

“Look,” Carla said, grabbing Andy’s arm and steering him away from the group. She glanced around to see if Marie was watching, but the giantess was talking to Betty. “I don’t want to know why you slept with Marie last night, but,”

“It was an acccident!” Said Andy automatically. He wasn’t surprised that she knew; he had suspected it for a while by her behavior.

“It was?” Carla asked in spite of herself.

“Yeah, I got the bedrooms mixed up.” Andy said, hanging his head a little. This made Carla feel a bit better; Andy had still wanted to come to her.

“Whatever, I just wanted to say that I’m sorry for pushing things too far.” Carla said. “I let things get out of hand, and when it went out of my control I reacted jealously.”

“You don’t need to appologize,” Andy said. “I was unloyal…”

“Andy…” Carla said, mixed up on what to say. After a moment’s hesistation, she just shook her head.

“Carla, Marie might be Queen.” Andy said. “But you’re still my Queen.”

Carla looked at Andy. Were there tears forming in her eyes?

“You really enjoyed all that?” Carla asked.

“Enjoyed it, it was like a dream come true!” Andy said.

“Well I’ll be damned,” Carla said, smiling. “You really are a nut.”

“So are we still together after this thing?” Andy asked.

“Hell yeah!” Carla said, beaming. “Just remember, don’t finish until after I’ve finished, okay?”

Carla winked and kissed Andy on the cheek before going to join the rest of the group.

“Well, I might give you help if I run across you, Vera, but no one else.” Hailey said. The rest of the group had gotten into an argument.

“We’re all the same size now, it doesn’t matter,” Dale said.

“Screw you, Dale. You too, Jerry!” Hailey said. “I hope it’s you two that are eliminated and Betty never lets you see the light of day again!”

“Hey, calm down.” Vera said. “All of us have an equal chance here.”

“So much for talking strategy,” Jerry said. All the others seemed to do was bicker.

“There’s not much strategy to be discussed, it sounds straight forward,” Said Dale.

“Here’s some strategy for you,” Hailey said, looking at Dale angrilly. “When I’m around you better guard your ribbons carefully, cause I’ll…”

“Okay, your five minutes are up,” Boomed Betty’s voice from above. The contestants looked up at her, awaiting the next instructions.

“It has been randomly decided who shall enter through which tube.” Betty said. “When I say go you may start the race. Sherri, Marie, and I will be watching the race at all times. Anything is fair game short of intentional bodily harm. Keep in mind that the flags may be hidden anywhere in the game, so look carefully through anything you might find. And beware each other!”

“You will enter the tubes as follows.” Betty said. “Dale, in tube one. Jerry, tube two. Vera, tube three. Andy, tube four. Carla, tube five. Hailey, tube six. Get into your places.”

The six tiny people stood behind the openings to their respective toobs, Dale on the far left and Hailey on the far right. Dale wondered briefly whether each path had an equal chance of leading to ribbons and the exit.

“On your marks, get set, go!” Shouted Betty. Instantly six people jumped into six different tubes.

The tubes were pitch black; there was no way for any of them to tell where they were going. The tubes were too small to stand up in, they had to make their way along the passageways on their hands and knees. It was not a straight shot. The tubes went left and right, climbed and down slopes, and in some cases even seemed to turn back in on themselves.

Jerry wondered if the tube was ever going to end when suddenly his tube straight down. Unprepaired for this sudden shift, Jerry toppled headfirst into the opening and found himself landing on a soft surface. He was out of the tube and he could see again—he had landed in a large pile of marshmellows! The marshmellows were miniature; about the size of his head; and they worked like a bunch of pillows breaking his fall.

He felt the marshmellows clinging to him as he pulled himself up. His clothes were now covered in the sticky sugary substance of the mashmellows. He realised there might be a ribbon hidden in the marshmellows, so he dug through them, pushing them aside as he looked under the sticky chunks. He could find no ribbons so he decided to move on. Seeing a single way to proceed between two walls of partitions, Jerry started jogging to continue his quest to collect the ribbons.

Vera’s tube kept going up and up and up! It was an exausing climb; she wondered how high she was going. She was well above the maze now—she must be in one of those larger structures that she saw. Finally, around a bend there was light. She climbed out of the tube and found she was on a platform with high walls all around her. It was a large platform that seemed to be bare except for a large white object, as long as she was tall and about half as wide as it was long.

As Vera stepped along, she realised that the platform was covered in a layer of water up to her ankles. She took off her soiled shoes, knowing they would most likely be returned to her later, and proceeded. She came up to the white object and realised what it was—a bar of soap! What was that here for?

Then Vera realised. Ahead of her was a curved, sloping track that headed forward towards the center of the maze. She’s got to be kidding me Vera thought. They actually expected her to ride the bar of soap! She considered just walking, but she didn’t know how long the path was and she needed to move as quickly as possible.

Starting with a run, Vera lept onto the bar of soap. Her momentum pushed the bar of soap forward just enough to enter the start of the track. The soap almost slowed to a stop, then the wet soap started to accelerate. Vera looked for something to hold onto but there was nothing. The bar went around a curve to the right, then a curve to the left, all the while increasing in speed at an alarming rate.

The soap was shooting ahead, and Vera could see a hard curve to the left coming. Vera cried out as the soap shot around the curve, wipping Vera around. She managed to stay on the soap by holding onto the edge. The turn went three hundered and sixty degrees in a circle and then into a little dip. Vera screamed as the soap went down the dip and was finally brought down to ground level. The soap decelerated quickly on the dry floor, and Vera quickly rolled off. As Vera came to a stop the bar of soap continued to slide forward, bouncing off one of the partitions and spinning to a stop.

A little winded and sticky with soap, Vera stood up. She must be somewhere near the center of the maze; she couldn’t make out the conference center walls. She was in a long straight passageway that had several openings on each side. She chose the nearest one to the left and ran through it.

Dale’s tube was not that long and only had a short incline near the end. Like Jerry’s, it ended in a shop drop downward. Dale fell and landed in some sort of hammock. He looked around him; the hammock was several times larger than him, and there were two large openings on either side of him. In an instant he realised where he had fallen—into a giant pair of panties!

Disgusted and hoping that they were unused, Dale crawled out of the right leg opening and tried to make out where he was. He was on ground level, surrounded by partitions with an opening ahead of him. Not wanting to waste any time, Dale moved ahead. The passageway made several sharp turns which Dale scooted through without too much trouble.

Turning a corner, Dale found himself up against an obstruction. Colored pencils had been suspended between the two sides of the partition an inch apart each like thick horisontal bars. There were eight of them and they were too close together for Dale to slide through; he would have to climb them. He tugged on one and found it to be quite sturdy. He climbed up the colored pencils until he could see over the top of the partitions. He could not see very far because a larger structure was on his immediate right. A few inches ahead were another set of colored pencils blocking the enterence to the other part of path, but between the two sets there was another path.

Dale had a choice to make: which way would he go? He had a strong feeling that the best course of action would be to climb over the secondary path and stay in the main direction that he was going. He carefully spanned the gap between the two sets of colored pencils and hoisted himself over the far wall. He was in luck; as he climbed down he saw a little yellow ribbon pinned to a partition nearby. He walked up and removed the pin, taking the ribbon.

Excellent, thought Dale, I’ve already got one. Now feeling a renewed force of energy, Dale ran forward to see what else he could find.

Andy’s tube seemed to go upwards in a spiral. He felt like a gerbil in this tube, except gerbils could move a lot faster. The tube was not as long as some of the others; he saw the termination of the tunnel in what appeared to be a small box with an open lid. The floor of the box was lined with a thin paper. He realised what it was: he had just come out into a tisue box! The tissue box seemed to be held in the air by no support other than the tube itself; he was about a foot off the ground.

For a second Andy didn’t know how he was going to get down and thought he might have to ask for help, but he saw a shoe string that had been attached to the end of the box. He could simply climb down into the passageway below. Before he went down, though, he decided to get a scope of the situation where he was. He could see a fairly good segment of the maze from where he was. To his left, he could see Dale climbing what appeared to be a ladder made of colored pencils. He could not see any of his other competitors, though, and it did seem like his best option was to take the path directly below him.

Suddenly Andy was struck with a thought: maybe there was a flag hidden in this tissue box! Betty had said that the flags could be anywhere in the game, why not here? Andy dug through the tissue, throwing it out of the box as he went. He spotted a tiny bulge about half way down and felt for it: it was a flag!

Happy that he was off to such a strong start, Andy tucked the flag into his pants and began his descent down the shoestring. Once he was down in the passageway he started to make his way forward. The passageway stayed mostly straight with slight curves leading him deeper into the maze. He then reached a fork and he could make either a ninety degree turn to the left or the right. He decided to take the right fork, which seemed just as unremarkable as it lead him even deeper into the maze.

Carla’s tube was perhaps the shortest of them all. She had only made a few short turns when she found herself tumbelling out of the tube and into a sturdy white hammock. Carla looked around her and found she way laying in a cup of a bra. Rolling her eyes at what she saw as a lame joke, Carla climbed out of the cup and tried to figure out how to make her best way forward.

There were three different options for Carla. She could go ahead, left, or right. The left and right paths seemed to skirt the outside of the courses going under the tubes. The intuitive choice would be to go straight, which seemed to be a course heading straight into the maze, or at least right, which went towards a hidden corner. But Carla went left, the most hidden and darkest path of all.

Carla walked under the tubes, wondering which of her fellow contestants were crawling around in them above her. The path took a sharp right turn, heading into an enclosed area that reminded Carla of those crooked houses you see at fairs and amusement parks. After a few more sharp corners the blackness was almost complete; she had to feel her way around the walls.

Carla’s hand felt something small and stringy. A ribbon? But when Carla pulled it a pannel came undone, exposing a very long crawlspace lit by what appeared to be strung Christmas lights. It must have been a few feet long; to Carla it seemed like miles. She couldn’t even see the end and part of her wanted to turn around. Carla made herself get down on her hands and knees and crawl through it, figuring there must be some kind of reward after a tunnel this long.

Hailey’s tunnel seemed to go a long way in a single direction. She had made a right turn away from the enterance; apparently the tunnel was taking her towards the right side of the maze. After crawling for what seemed like ages, the tunnel curved back to the left and suddenly dropped off. Hailey found herself tumbelling onto a soft plastic surface: bubble wrap! She had landed on a pad of bubble wrap with bubbles larger than her fist.

I probably couldn’t even pop one thought Hailey dryly, as she got up to assess her situation. The path she was on only had one direction and that was straight ahead. She ran forward, not wanting to be left behind in the game. The path made a left turn and she found herself in a larger corridor with many openings.

Hailey took the first left and found that it was a dead-end. The only thing in this corridor was a small plastic ball that came up to Hailey’s chest. Hailey wondered for a moment if she should bring the ball with her; it could have some use after all. But she decided against it: there didn’t seem to be much of a point and it was awfuly heavy.

Leaving the ball behind Hailey ran into the passegway on the other side of the main corridor. In here there was absolutely nothing, not even a ball. Frusturated, Hailey ran out and took the second path on the left. This path at least seemed to lead somewhere. Hailey rushed down it as it curved even futher to the left. The path ahead led up to a fork, but Hailey noticed a ladder hanging down in the middle of the path. Looking up, she saw that the ladder led up to a large hollow plastic sphere with two holes in it: one on the bottom and one on the side leading to a transparent tunnel. The entire aparatus was supported by strings that themselves were attached to thick ropes that spanned the conference room.

Hailey could not tell where the transparent tube led, but she figured it would be a good bet that a ribbon was at the end. She climbed up the ladder, which swayed with her miniscule weight as she made her way up. She entered the transparent ball and looked down the long plastic tube. Sure enough, there was a flag clear on the other side, as well as what looked to be a tube leading downward.

Not wasting any time, Hailey started crawling down the passageway. She hoped that no one would be entering from the other side or this whole endevour would be proven worthless. She could see through plastic tube although the image was distorted. There was someone running beneith her but she was unable to tell who it was. Unpreturbed, Hailey pressed on.

After what seemed like ages, Hailey finally made it to the other side. She grabbed the ribbon and secured it around her belt. She looked below her. The transparent tube below went straight down for a few inches then curved to the side. It looked like it was going to be a wild ride. Hailey climbed in the tube, closed her eyes, and let go.

Jerry had been travelling through the maze, which seemed to double back on itself at every opertunity, for several minutes. He even retraced his steps several times. This isn’t going to be easy, thought Jerry. He saw a branch on his right that looked like he had not been down before. Jerry took the turn and sure enough the passageway was leading steadily away from the area he had been stuck.

Still, there were no flags here. He passed under a transparent plastic tube in which someone appeared to be crawling. From where he was there was no way to tell who it was, but it didn’t really matter. His only mission was to find flags. The path curved to the left, then the right, then to the left again. As he walked, he swore he could start to hear a clattering sound. As he rounded the path the clattering sound got louder.

Turning a final corner, Jerry met a sight that astounded him. He had reached a large clearing near the center of the game field. Here was an O-shaped railroad track and a model train running through it. The model train was a large one and Jerry thought he could even fit inside some of its four cars. He was near the start of one of the turns, and on the other part of the track the train went into a tunnel, which it emerged from seconds later at the far turn. In the middle was a set of model railroad scenery, including a large and realistic looking wooden barn in the very middle.

Jerry knew he had to board that train. There was undowbtedly a flag there inside somewhere. He stood and watched it pass him one time, just studying it. The train was not moving very fast; he could probably grab onto it as it went by. He walked up to the track. Steadying himself, he watched and waited as the train came up to him. As soon as the engine passed he grabbed onto a bar on the side.

Now Jerry was on the train. He held on for dear life as the train wipped around the corner, his feet sticking out as it made the sharp turn. Jerry knew he had mere seconds between curves and he had to move as fast as he could. He managed to spot an enterence to the car behind him just before he was plunged into darkness.

Inching his way along the car, Jerry made sure he had a good grip as he rounded the next corner. Now that he was in the light and in the straightaway, he climbed into the railroad car. The inside of the car was very cramped; he had to duck to stay inside. There were tiny plastic people molded into some of the seats. With much irony, Jerry realised he was a giant to them.

Jerry made his way between the tiny seats, careful to keep his balance as the train rounded another corner. Just before the train plunged into darkness Jerry saw it: the ribbon. It was wrapped around a plastic woman’s arm in a seat near the back of the train. Jerry scooted along to the back of the train and by the time it rounded another corner he was undoing the tie.

“Sorry ma’am, but I need to take this,” Jerry said with a smile to the little plastic woman, who remained oblivious to Jerry’s theiving of the yellow ribbon. With the ribbon in hand, Jerry thought about what he should do. Maybe he should leave the train and continue along a path? No, there was probably one more ribbon on this train.

Now in the light once again, Jerry realised that he could walk straight from this car into the next. Waiting one more turn, Jerry walked through the narrow divide that seperated the two cars. He had just entered the second car when he heard a loud thunking sound. He instantly realised what it was: someone else had just jumped on the train.

The underground crawlspace that Carla traveled terminated in the large wooden barn in the center of the railroad tracks. Carla had also heard the sounds of the tracks as she made her way through the tunnel, but couldn’t put her finger on what it was. When she climbed out of the end of her passageway and into the barn she was rewarded with a ribbon. It was sitting on top of a pile of grossly oversized hay.

Taking the ribbon and tucking it into her pants, Carla made her way out of the barn and back into the light of the windowed-conference room. She realised that she was in the center of a short model railroad. Around her were small plastic decorations; plastic people that were far shorter than her.

Carla knew there must be at least one ribbon on the train. She decided she would have to board it. She waited until it came back around the track to her and jumped onto the engine. The train sped around the corner and Carla was pressed against the engine by centrifigul force. Holding onto the engine, Carla inched her way along the train.

Carla had the misfortune of choosing the side of the train without easy entrances. The best she could do was stick her head into the window and look around. They were on a straightaway and Carla could see all the way down the three cars. There was already a person inside: Jerry. He was in the central car and clearly had a flag already. He was looking around. Carla cursed. Somehow, she had to get past him.

Putting her hand on the top of the car, Carla started to climb on top of the train. The insides were cramped and it would be slow-going for Jerry—he woudn’t be leaving the train any time soon. Maybe if Carla could catch up to him on the top of the train she could sneek up and steel his flag.

Jerry looked around nervously. There was no sign of the person who had just jumped onto the train. It was hard to see everything, obviously, but it was clear the person had not come inside the train yet. He decided to ignore them for now, making his way slowly across the second train, looking to his left and right as he went. As he reached the back of the car, he heard a sound. It was the sound of someone moving on the roof. The other person was up there.

“Haha, there it is!” Carla’s triumphant voice came from above. She must have seen a ribbon, Jerry thought. If he moved fast enough he might be able to get there before her. He shuffled fast into the third compartment, bumping himself hard on a seat as the train rounded another corner. Was it just him or was the train gaining speed?

Suddenly Jerry saw a ribbon, but it was here in the rear compartment. Three ribbons on this train? He could have them all, and all he’d have to do is find the exit. Jerry grabbed the ribbon and quickly made his way to the door of the car, putting the ribbon with the other one in his pants. After flying around another hair-rasing corner, Jerry hoisted himself up by climbing up a window and onto the top of the train, instantly reaching for something to grab onto.

Jerry found himself face to face with Carla, who was crawling towards him. “Ha! You fell for my ruse!” Carla shouted over the clattering of the train. “There was no flag up here, but I sure like the look of yours!”

Jerry felt a flush of anger at himself over being tricked. He had to get out of this train and get away as soon as he could before Carla could steel his flags. But it was too late to get away, Carla made a daring jump forward and grabbed onto Jerry’s hands. They flung around another corner and into the darkness, each trying to dislodge the other.

Suddenly, they came around the corner at the fastest speed yet. Too preoccupied over fighting each other to hold on, Jerry and Carla were thrown from the train. They flew through the air, hit the ground hard, and rolled to a stop. Jerry layed face-down on the floor moaning. He was unhurt but winded.

Jerry felt a tug on his pants. Carla had stole his ribbons! “Hey!” Yelled Jerry but it was too late. Carla was running away with his two ribbons in her hands and one more ribbon tucked into her pants. She had cheated—all she had to do now was find her way to the exit and she would be the second-largest person next to Marie, and Jerry had to start over at square one.

On the side of the track, the three women were watching the proceedings. Betty held a large remote control with several knobs and buttons in her hand. She had been controlling the speed of the train, increasing it when she saw both Carla and Jerry on the roof.

“Ooh, oh no!” Marie said as the two tiny figures came toppling off the train. An expression of worry came across her face as the two figures lied motionless on the ground.

“They’re alright, you’ll see,” Betty said. They could just make out Carla getting up, stealing Jerry’s ribbons, and running to the nearest exit. A short while later Jerry got up, defeated looking, and walked much more slowly to a separate exit.

“Can she do that?” Marie asked, concerned.

“Anything’s fair in this game short of killing each other.” Betty said. “Here, do you want to run the train for a while?”

“No!” Marie exclaimed, horrified.

Vera had been running through passageways for several minutes now, none of them seeming to go any place. Though she still had the energy to keep running, she was getting more and more frusturated as time went on. The others were probably finding flags by now, why wasn’t she?

One thing was for sure; she didn’t seem to be doing any good by just walking the paths. She looked up at one of the walls. They were eight feet high; she could scale them easily enough. With a running jump she grabbed the top of the wall to her left and hoisted herself over.

Now Vera was not in a passageway at all. Rather, she was between passageways. There were still partitions around her, but they all curved away and she knew she was definitely drawling outside the lines now. Vera decided to head in the direction of the light post, which she knew to be in the center of the maze. When she got near it, she jumped up and hoisted herself over the wall of another partition.

Vera found herself on a path that came right up to the base of the lightpost. She looked up at it as she approached. It was like a tall building to her, looming over the entire gaming field. She looked down the stalk of the lightpost to the bass. There was a ribbon there, right in front of her. Vera grabbed it, satisfied with her first gain.

It would probably surprise Vera to know that far up above her in the light post was not a street light, but something entirely different. What would have been the light fixture was actually a miniture high-tech survalience room, and two little men were certianly surveying the scene.

“This is a hell of a view,” Said Tom. From the windows he could see just about every part of the maze and track the progress of the individual players. Even better, the room had access to each of the dozens of cameras that were hidden inside the maze. Tom was flicking threw the views, watching as Dale found his second ribbon, hidden in the fingers of a female’s left hand glove that way lying in a dead-end passageway.

“Come on, Vera, you can win this thing,” Paul said, looking down at Vera, who was now trying to cross a rotating cylindrical bridge and having considerable difficulty, considering that the rate of rotation was variable and in fact being controlled by Betty just to make life difficult.

“You know, I thought they were going to stick us in the barn or something.” Tom said. “This is pretty sweet. I’ll have to thank Betty later.”

Paul looked at his companion in the cramped servalience tower. “You almost seem happy about all this,” Paul said.

“Hey, it’s what you make of it.” Tom said. “We just happen to live in a world that is controlled by a domineering giantess, I just choose to make the best of it.”

“I can’t do it,” Paul said, as he watched the tiny speck that was Vera far below.

“It takes time, trust me,” Tom said. “Eventually the carnal pleasures will trump your military training.”

“I don’t think so,” Paul said.

“You wait and see,” Tom said. “Hey, you know whoever’s going to be eliminated here will probably join us later. Who do you want to see.”

“No one,” Paul said. “Those I like I want to see remain, and those I don’t like I don’t want to be around back here.”

“Well you’re boring.” Tom said. “That Carla’s a fox, but she’s winning right now.”

“I wouldn’t touch her with a ten foot pole,” Said Paul, who had heard Tom’s story about his experiances with Paul’s worst enemy.

“You’d like to see Vera again, wouldn’t you?” Tom asked.

“Not back here.” Paul said. “I wouldn’t want her subjected to the same sexual things that I had to endure.”

“It will be fun,” Tom said. “Betty would insert both of you in her together. Your penis would be in Vera, and your whole body would be in Betty!”

“Please, just shut up for a while.” Paul said. Tom, the less muscular of the two men, complied.

 

End Notes:

So it begins! Tune in next time for more!

Chapter 27 by Benton
Author's Notes:

The competition rolls on.

Andy had slowly wound his way to the back half of the compound, but any other ribbons hidden here seemed to elude him. He hadn’t found any special areas of the maze yet; the repitition of the partitioned paths was bordering on monotony.

Turning a corner, Andy thought he spotted something. It was a ball; it only came up to his knees, but it was heavy when he lifted it. It was a bouncy ball! What good was a bouncy ball going to do Andy? He decided to take it with him. Obviosuly, there must be some reason for the bouncy ball in the game, otherwise it wouldn’t be there. He bounced it as he made his way along the path. It was funny how he couldn’t get it bouncing very high at all—if he was normal sized he could have this thing shooting all the way up to the celing, which here seemed like miles above.

Andy turned another corner and was met with a new surprise. There before him was the largest box of cerial he had ever seen. It was a kind of a brand cerial; the box was three stories high. There must be a ribbon inside there. Andy walked up to it, pushing it. While heavy, he discovered that the box was nearly empty. He put his arms up as high as he can and gave it a shove. It rocked. He pushed it again as it continued to rock. Finally, the cerial box toppled over.

The bag was already opened and a few pieces of cerial slid out as the box hit the ground. Andy got down on his hands and knees and piered inside. There was only a little bit of cerial in the box but the light was bad; he could not see if there was a flag or not. He crawled inside the box, half expecting one of the ladies to pick it up and take him away with it. The fantasy excited him, but he realised that he must keep his mind on the game. Trying not to let his shadow block his view, Andy rummaged through the crumbs that always collected at the bottom of cerial boxes.

Finally, he found it! The ribbon was completely buried in crumbs and was filthy, but at least Andy found it! Putting this ribbon next to his other one Andy made his way back out of the box and onto find a third flag.

Hailey was having much less luck. Though the tube seemed to drop her in a central location, she couldn’t seem to find any more ribbons. She had been through many passegeways, even over a rickety bridge made out of glued popsicle sticks, but she still came up dry. Dammit, there were twenty-four of them, how come I can’t find any? Hailey thought furiously to herself.

Turning a corner, Hailey came to an apparent dead end. But attached to the far wall was a large red button, the kind you would see on arcade games. There was an inscription on it, but Hailey could not read it from where she was. She rushed over to it, and was elated as she read the message: “This button gives you a temporary size boost. Use it wisely.”

Eager for any kind of advantage, Hailey pressed the button. There was a flash of light, and Hailey found herself looking over the walls of the partition. They now only came up to her waste. She hadn’t just doubled in size, she had tripled in size!

No longer barriers, the partitions were mere annoyances as Hailey stepped over them. For the first time since she had been disposed as Queen, she was in a very good mood. She was powerful at this height. She could see over many partitions into many areas of the game, and if she ran into another contestant they would not be able to do anything as she relieved them of their flags.

Hailey’s heart jumped when she saw the one person she wanted to meet. Little Dale, barely above knee-height to her, was running down a partition, two little flags tucked into his pants. Dale saw motion out of the corner of his eye and was horrified to see a gigantic Hailey bearing down on him.

Dale broke into a flat out run, hoping to find somewhere small he could hide and Hailey couldn’t get him. How did she get so big, that isn’t fair! Dale felt like screaming. But it was no use. The partitions did not lead Dale in a straight line away from Hailey, in fact they curved and started to head back to where she currently was. In a few swift movements Hailey crossed the last of the partitions and towered directly over Dale.

“I bet you weren’t expecting to see me!” Hailey said, beaming down at her horrified ex-partner.

“Oh my god,” Said Dale, and tried to make a dash for freedom. Hailey easily stopped him, knocking him over with a good kick.

“I’ll take those,” Said Hailey, her large fingers removing the ribbons from the back of Dale’s pants. “By the way, I never adequately thanked you for leaving me.” Hailey brought her hand down in a hard smack across Dale’s buttocks. Dale groaned in pain. Hailey smacked him two, three, four times.

“There’d be more but I’m in a bit of a hurry.” Hailey said. “Take care!” And Hailey left a winded and flagless Dale to pick himself up and start over.

Hailey was on top of the world. She had three flags—all she needed to do was to make her way to the other side of the game and put these flags up on her board, whatever that was. She would be half-sized in no time!

There was a flash of light and Hailey once again found herself at four inches tall. The temporary size boost turned out to be quite temporary after all. Now she had to make her way back to the end in the normal way. Still, looking on the bright side, she had made significant progress while she was larger. The end couldn’t be very far away.

Suddenly, the ground that Hailey was walking over opened itself up, and with a scream Hailey fell several inches into a small dark room. Somehow, a trapdoor had opened and there was no way for her to get out.

Up above, Paul was continuing to stare out the window, watching Vera’s progress as she moved across the board. He wasn’t too sure of his girl’s chances—she only had one flag and had entered a particularly confusing part of the game. All the paths doubled back in on themselves, but there was a slight chance that Vera would stumble on the path that would take her to the large structure a few feet away from them.

“Hey, I got one.” Tom said, sounding triumphant. Paul tore his eyes away from Vera and turned towards Tom.

“What are you talking about?” Paul asked.

“A person.” Tom said. “I found something out. We can do more than just view cameras up here, we can actually control a few things down there. There are three trap doors on the board I can open and close, and this girl just happened to walk across one a second ago!”

“Which girl?” Paul demanded, nervous even though he had just been watching Vera mere moments before.

“Hailey, I think.” Tom said. Paul looked at Tom’s viewscreen. Sure enough Hailey was there, trapped in a little pit under a trap door. From the looks of it, she was throwing an absolute fit.

“I can let her out by opening the side door,” Tom said, “But I’m not going to.” He grinned sinisterly.

“Can you trap Carla?” Paul asked, caring less about Hailey.

“I could if she walked over one of the doors, but she’s nowhere near them.” Tom said. “Want to keep an eye out for it? It’ll give you something to so.”

“No, that’s alright,” Paul said, his eyes drifting to another monitor that was showing Vera’s movement. “Just tell me if she gets close to one, and don’t you dare trap Vera.”

“I wouldn’t dream of it,” Said Tom.

Down below, Jerry was wandering down an enclosed passageway near the underground segment of the model railroad. He had not moved very far since his encounter with Carla. His left arm and hip were hurting him; he had landed on them in a pretty ugly angle. He was angry with Carla; she would probably be the first one to finish the maze, and he would most likely be eliminated.

Jerry struggled to walk up an incline. He was not having much luck finding new flags. He wasn’t trying very hard anyway: he might as well just let himself be eliminated. At least it would give him a chance to relax, take the pressure off.

But then Jerry turned the corner and found something that would change his mind. He reached a small room built into the scenic mountian, and in this room was a large bowl filled with nothing but…jello!

Jerry could not believe it. The jello was green, and it was chopped up into little bits and piled all over each other. Even at full-size it would have been a feast of jello. At his size, it was like a swimming pool. It was every boy’s dream to jump into a giant bowl of jello. To the best of Jerry’s knowledge, he was the first one to actually do it.

Jerry climbed on the edge and allowed himself to fall backwards into the jello. It supported his weight, jiggling as it sunk slightly to support him. He leaned back on it, letting it support him and thinking he might stay here a while But something made him stop to look…there, on the bottom of the bowl, was another flag! Frantically digging through the jello, he picked the ribbon of the bottom of the bowl and tucked it into his belt. He was not out of the game yet!

Covered in jello and filled with a new energy, Jerry rushed out of the room. There were other tunnels in this faux mountian, and there must be other flags here. If he found them, he could still rush to the finish and beat the others!

Carla was angry. She had three flags—she had won the game, all she had to do was find the exit! But with every turn she seemed to be getting more and more frusturated. She was going in circles, she knew it, and her increasing frustration made it harder for her to concentrate. Unbelivably, she had even found a fourth flag sitting conspicuously on a large wooden peg.

Now with four flags and a flaring temper, Carla made her way down a path she swore was new, but she started cursing out loud when she found that the path lead her back to a four-way junction she had seen three other times. She felt that if she had to wander around here any longer she’d have to start trying to kick down walls.

As she walked down another passageway she saw someone approaching. It was Dale; he looked gloomy and defeated. He was not carrying any flags.

“Dale, what happened?” Carla asked.

“I had a run-in with Hailey.” Dale said. “She took all my flags.”

“She took—how did she manage that?” Carla asked.

“She was three times our size.” Dale said.

“What?” Carla exclaimed. “How?”

“No idea,” Dale said. “She must have found something, I don’t know.”

“Is she still around?” Carla said, scanning the area she could see.

“I don’t know.” Dale said.

“You’re pretty behind.” Carla said, doing a calculation in her mind.

“Yeah, I guess I am,” Dale said, gloomily.

“Well, here,” Carla said, taking out one of the flags from her pants and holding it out to Dale. Dale looked at it unbelivingly.

“Are you serious?” Dale asked.

“Dale, we’re allies and I need you in it.” Carla said. “Take it before I change my mind.”

Dale took the flag and fastened it to his own belt. He knew why Carla did it—she only needed three flags to finish, and if she ran into Hailey or anyone else Carla would be wiped out, no matter if she had three or four.

“Thanks.” Dale said.

“Look, don’t go that way.” Carla said, pointing to the direction in which she had come. “It doesn’t lead anywhere. Do you know where the exit is?”

“I think it’s that way.” Dale said, pointing down another path.

“Thanks,” Carla said, dashing off in that direction. “Good luck!”

Vera had still not found any flags, but at least she felt she was moving somewhere. She was nearing the base of a very large contraption that she could only discribe as a verticle crooked house. It was the second largest thing there, next to the lamp post, and she figured that there must be flags inside.

The path she had been taking took a sharp turn and came right up to the front enterance. Vera went inside, and instantly she was met by a sight that would drive a young child crazy; the inside of the structure was filled with nothing but stairs, ladders, and hiding spaces of all size and variety.

Vera climbed up the first staircase and started her search. There was nothing here on this floor. She climbed a rope ladder to an overhang, then a staircase made out of toothpicks to another level. Here was a large collection of wintergreen mints the size of tires, but as she searched through them there was no sign of ribbons. Frusturated, Vera tossed a mint out an opening in the structure, watching it hit the ground below and crack in two. There must be a ribbon up here somewhere!

After finding the ribbon in the cereal, Andy too felt as though he had just been walking around in circles. Though he was in almost the complete opposite corner of the maze as Carla, he was also in a very difficult spot. He continued to carry the bouncy ball with him as he went, however. He didn’t think he would use it, but he liked to think of it as lucky.

As he turned a new corner, he saw something that could make his ball very lucky indeed. Suspended over a large area surrounded by partitions was a verticle array of four buttons. One green button was in the center, the other three red buttons made a triangle around it. Below the buttons there was a small inscription: “Hit the green button and you will receive a ribbon. Hit a red button and there will be trouble!”

The panel was too high to hit by hand; he would have to toss the ball at it. He stood, trying to position himself. It wasn’t that hard of a shot, it should be relatively easy to hit the green button. As long as he made the shot he would have three ribbons and he would be able to finish the game, provided he could find his way to the exit.

Andy took aim with the ball and through it. It hit a space between the buttons and bounced back to him, doing nothing. He caught it on the rebound, and prepared to throw it again. Concentrating, he threw it a second time. Unfortunaitely his toss did not have the power needed and the ball hit the red button on the lower left side of the panel.

Instantly the ground parted from under Andy and he found himself falling. He fell a few inches and landed in some kind of underground room. Was he stuck? No, he wasn’t—he noticed an enclosed passageway that lead out to his right. He followed the passageway as it curved around to the left. The passageway came to an abrupt end, but right above it’s end he could see another passageway and there was something hanging down: a tube sock.

The sock seemed to be attached to the upper platform by staples. Andy wondered if it would support his weight but then remembered: what weight? At sixteenth-size he weighed just under a single ounce. His weight couldn’t move much of anything. He grabbed part of the sock, bunching it up so he could climb. He grunted and groaned, but he managed to get all the way up to the passegway above.

As Andy started walking down the passageway he knew he should consider himself lucky; there could have been no side door and he would have been trapped in the underground room until the end of the game. He decided not to try any games that had that level of risk to them.

Turning another corner Andy found himself in a longer, straighter passageway that seemed to hold promise. Sitting in it was a big-wheeled remote-control car. Andy walked up to it, looking at it. It was about six inches long, and the wheels came up to his waste. It was one of those battery operated units, and Andy couldn’t see any controls. Of course I can’t see any controls Andy thought They never expected anyone to actually ride it!

The car revved, causing Andy to jump back. It was live! Did it have some kind of artificial intellegence, or was someone driving? There was too much in the way where he was to see the giantesses watching on the side of the conference center. The car revved again. It seemed to be indicating for Andy to get on. Cautiously, he walked up to the car, mounting it and lying facedown on it, grabbing a firm handhold.

Suddenly the car came to life. It shot forward down the track at breakneck speeds. It reached the end of the long corridor in no time, and took an abrupt left. Andy would have been thrown off if he wasn’t holding on with all his might. The car jolted down another passageway, taking up most of the clearance as it did so. It made a right, then a left, this time bumping the wall and jolting Andy.

Andy tried to keep track of where they were going but it was no use. The car moved and turned so quickly that everything became a blurr. The car came out onto a large open space at the base of what appeared to be a slide. The car shot diagonally across the space, passing what appeared to be a large bar of soap randomly discarded near the end of the clearing.

The car flew into another passageway, now heading in the general direction of the back of the conference center. The car narrowly made a few other turns, knocking Andy around as it bounced off walls. Now the car and Andy were surrounded on both sides by structures. If someone was driving the car, they could not see where it was going! The passageway made a sudden turn to the left, but the car was racing full-speed ahead straight into the far wall!

The car rammed headfist into the partition causing it to be pulled out from the ground. The action caused the car to flip forward as it smashed through the partitions. Andy was detatched from the car and found himself being flung through the air. His back hit a partition and he fell to the ground.

Unhurt, Andy stood up. The car lay upside-down a few inches from him admist a haphazard pile of broken partitions. But he noticed something else. There, on the bottom of the car, was his third ribbon. Gleefully, Andy took the ribbon and started running down the path that seemed to lead in the right direction. He was going towards the exit and towards victory.

Dale was moving towards the end of the maze, but he knew it would be useless to go to the end now because he only had one flag. He could post the flag he had and come back to look for more, but that would be a waste of time. He might as well look for two more ribbons now.

As he rounded the corner, Dale saw something sticking up over the partitions not far away. It looked like…a pink plastic roof? That was certianly odd. What could that be? The path he was on wound closer to that area, and a moment later it broke into a clearing and Dale saw what it was: a barbie house.

It was a very simple two-storied barbie house, and it was giant even to Dale’s scale. The barbies were eight or nine inches tall, twice Dale’s height. He chuckled to himself, thinking how odd it was to be a dwarf to a doll. The first room was a kitchen, and only had three walls, the fourth opening up presumably so little gigantic children could play with the dolls.

Dale walked up to the barbie, slender and plastic, sitting on the chair. It was smiling off into the distance, paying him no attention. She was wearing a little pink dress that left her legs bare, but something yellow was sticking out of her chest—a ribbon! Dale could not reach it from the ground, he had to think of another way to get up to it. He decided to climb up on the barbie’s lap, though he felt very silly to do it.

“Sorry ma’am,” Dale said as he reached into barbie’s chest and retrieved the ribbon. He now had two; he tucked the first one next to the other one in his pants and hopped down off barbie’s lap.

Dale decided to look around the barbie house a little more. It was colored in such bright colors that he was surprised kids didn’t have an epiliptic fit playing with it. He walked into the next room where he saw a baby barbie doll—his own size—in a crib. At the back of the room was a plastic staircase leading to the second story. The staircase was awkward but Dale managed to climb it.

At the top of the stairs Dale found a bedroom with a sloped celing. There was a barbie and ken doll lying in bed, a thin piece of fabric acting like a quilt lying over them. All the other funiture was plastic and solid—nothing could be hidden within it.

Dale took the fabric and pulled it off barbie and ken. Barbie was lying naked in the bed, her featureless body lying in the closest she could be to a sexual pose: her legs were bent forward and backwards instead of side to side. Ken, however, was clothed in pants and a shirt. Dale was starting to understand how Betty’s mind worked and he knew where the next flag would be. He reached into ken’s pants and sure enough there was a ribbon there where ken’s crotch should have been.

Smiling, Dale knew he now had three flags and could finish the game. Feeling like he should complete the scene, Dale bent barbie’s legs back into a regular sleeping position and slid the blanket back over the plastic couple. He then walked down the stairs and out of the house, picking the path he thought would lead fastest to the exit and took of running down it.

Vera had been looking around the crooked house for what seemed like ages. She climbed more stairs, ladders, and ropes than she had in sports training. She had searched through many piles of useless stuff: giant lipstic bottles, empty candy wrappers, even a pile of nuts and bolts. But still no flag.

Now Vera was reaching the very top of the crooked house and was starting to loose hope. After all this time she only had one flag. She wondered how the others were doing—she hadn’t seen any since the start of the race. Maybe they were all finished—maybe she was doomed to be eliminated.

Taking a break, Vera sat down on a die that was randomly left on the side of one staircase. What was she doing, anyway? Maybe this building was just a distraction and there was never anything in here at all. She was starting to feel a bit upset: things really weren’t working out for her. First their alliance was betrayed, then she lost Paul. Now she was loosing a competition. Vera’s hopes for winning were looking bleak.

Knowing she couldn’t stay here, Vera climbed the stairs to the top of the structure, knowing that it was her final hope to find a ribbon. The top room was more than four feet above the ground, or in Vera’s perspective, more than ten stories high. It was a large room with a steeply sloped celing. There was no far wall; it opened into the rest of the game. She could see over everything else straight to the exit. She squinted, trying to see if any of her teemmates had made it, but she couldn’t see anyone! Could it be that no one else finished the game yet?

With a new sense of optomism, Vera started serching for the room, knowing there must be a ribbon here. What she found, however, disapointed her. She found a ribbon alright, but it was not the correct ribbon. It was a long, thick, white ribbon. Vera was sure it wouldn’t count. But on the ribbon was written a little inscription: “To find your yellow ribbon, take the string.”

Vera looked up. Sure enough, there was a large string attached to the room. The one end was high up on the wall that she came in on. The other end was miles away, far below and far far ahead deep into the game near the exit. Vera couldn’t exactly tell where it ended, but she seemed to spot a pool of water somewhere near the termanus.

Vera knew what she needed to do, but she felt crazy doing it. To slide down the string like some kind of Indiana Jones, flying over the game so dangerously far below? But Vera was ready to do it: she had gone bungee jumping before, back in her vacation ot the mountians. This should be a piece of cake next to that!

Pulling on it, Vera tested the stength of the string. It was a very thick string, more like a rope to Vera than a string. It was fastened very tightly at this end. Vera could not see the other end, but she assumed that it was tightly secured there as well. She took the white ribbon and threw one end of it over the string. She grabbed that end with her other hand. The ribbon seemed strong and she didn’t dowbt it would hold her weight.

Well, it was now or never. Vera took it at run, leaping off the edge of the structure. The ribbon caught right away and she found herself swiftly sliding down the string. The world went by in a blurr. She was flying far over partitions, tubes, and smaller structures, far into the rear of the game. She wondered fleetingly if any of the other contestants could see her.

Vera was gaining a lot of speed and wondered if she would be able to stop safely when she reached the end. The wind tore through her hair and she could not help but shout out in excitement. Forget the ride on the bar of soap, this was the most daring thing she had done so far!

Looking ahead the pool was fast approaching. Vera closed her eyes. The ribbon met the end of the string and stopped abruptly. Vera, still moving quickly, was torn away from the ribbon and hit the water hard, sending her several inches under the surface. Vera kicked hard, propelling herself to the top of the water.

Breaking the surface, Vera took a deep breath and looked around her as she treaded water. The pool was a fishbowl that had been filled to the surface. There was a path surrounding the base of the fishbowl, and another one at the level of the fishbowl’s lip. Vera climbed out onto the level surface, the water cascading off her. She was completely soaked—fortunaitely, there was a towl on a peg close by. Vera rushed forward and picked up the towl, and as she did, a ribbon fell out of it.

“Haha!” Vera cried in triumph, still on a rush from the ride over here. She now had two ribbons; she only needed one more to finish the game. She quickly toweled herself off—her clothes were soaked through, she wouldn’t be able to dry them fully right now—and made her way forward. She threw the towel aside and took the right branch, knowing that victory could be close at hand.

            Up in the tower, Paul had been watching Vera’s progress on the video. He had known there were no flags in the tower; he could see the whole thing on the screens. He was nervous for her when she slid down the string, but happy when she found the ribbon wrapped in the towl.

“That’s my girl,” Paul whispered at the screen as she ran off down the passageway. There were other ribbons in the area; she wouldn’t have that much trouble finishing.

“That Carla sure is lost,” Tom said with amusement. Paul took himself away from his view of Vera to see what Tom was talking about. Sure enough, Carla was lost in another segment of the maze and she looked quite irate.

“Serves her right,” Paul said. “Hey, do you know if there are any trap doors nearby?”

“For her, no,” Tom said. “Though there is something that will really put her in a twist if she keeps going this direction.”

“Good, what is it?” Paul asked. Before Tom could answer, the concil beeped.

“We have a message.” Tom said, pressing the button. Betty’s voice filled the room.

“Hailey’s been locked up long enough.” Betty said. “Release her or there will be hell to pay.”

“Well, I better do it.” Tom said, switching over the view to that of Hailey sitting in her cell. She had given up flipping out and was now sitting, defeated looking, waiting for the competition to end.

“‘Hell to Pay’, humph,” Paul said. “She’s already using us as dildos.”

“Paul, that’s what Betty does when she’s happy with you,” Tom said, looking at Paul with a dry smile on his face.

“Remind me not to get on her bad side, then.” Paul said.

“You won’t need reminding.” Tom said. “Okay, I’m letting Hailey out now.”

Hailey was sitting with her knees up to her chest, her three flags laying a few inches from her. When she first fell into this hole she kicked, screamed, and clawed, trying to find a way out. But it was no use. There was no way out of here unless someone of larger size came and picked her out, and that would only happen when the competition was all over and she was eliminated.

Tears were coming out of Hailey’s eyes. Everything was falling apart for her in this game. She felt like everyone had abandoned her. What had she ever done to them? Now she was going to loose the competition, and have nothing but the humiliation to remind her.

There was a shifting sound as if something had just moved behind her. Hailey looked around. One of the walls of her prison had opened, leading into an underground passageway. Hailey could not believe it: she still had a chance! She grabbed the three flags, tucked them back into her pants, and ran down the subterranian passageway towards freedom.

Jerry would like to think he had been making progress in the last few minutes, but he still only had his one flag. He had though he was in luck when he saw a left-handed female glove lying discarded on the path, but he found no ribbon inside. By this point in the game, it was entirely possible that there had been a ribbon there before but someone else found it already.

He was in the back right corner of the maze now, and he was definitely somewhere he had not been before. The path he was on left ground level, going in a tight circle as it moved upwards like a ramp built over a spiral staircase. He continued to follow the path until it took a sharp left and he saw, leaning against a wall, a pair of popsicle sticks.

Jerry looked at them for a moment. Why were they here? Nearly everything else was here for a reason, so there must be a point to them. They were just longer than he was tall, and a litle wider than his feet. Since they were very light Jerry decided to take them along with him. It was a good thing too, because when he turned the next corner he saw the reason for their placement.

He was standing at the end of the passageway overlooking a wide area under him. Straight across from him, on a platform of equal height, was a ribbon sitting there in plain view. Between him and the flag were four thick pillars each about four inches across. The pillars were flat on the top and there was just enough room for Jerry to stand on one.

So I have to make myself a bridge, thought Jerry. It was a fun idea. He had a strong feeling that this particular idea was Sherri’s, not Betty’s, since it didn’t involve nudity or any kind of serious physical risk.

Jerry layed out the two popsical sticks side by side between the platform and the first pillar. They spanned the distance well with an inch to spare. He put his weight cautiously on one of the sticks. It held him easily. Careful not to loose his balance and fall two stories tot he ground, he walked to the pillar. Taking a deep breath, he picked up the toothpicks and moved them to span the first and second pillars. There was no turning back now. If he dropped a toothpick he would be in sreious trouble.

Carefully keeping his balance, Jerry walked across from the first to the second pillar. He did the same walking from the second to the third, then the third to the fourth. Finally, he laid down the toothpicks to span the final gap between the fourth pillar and the far platform. He walked across it and happily grabbed the flag in his hand.

He hung himself from the side of the platform, and let himself drop the few inches to the wide passageway below. Getting himself up, he knew he must move quickly. He was near the end of the maze but he still needed one ribbon to be able to finish. He took off to his left in search of his final ribbon.

Dale was covering new ground. He felt in a very good mood; it seemed like every turn he took was taking him closer to the end of the maze. He clutched the three ribbons in his belt covenantly. As long as three or less people had made it to the exit, there was no way he couldn’t survive this round!

He was very close to the edge of the maze now. He took a left and round himself on a path sloped upwards. The path curved to the left, then to the right, then opened up into a great clearing: it was the end of the maze. A board was hung across the wall there and the six of their names were on it in a row with a pin under each of their names. There were no flags on the board yet. Could it be? Dale wondered, Could I really be the first one to finish the maze?

Not wasting any time, Dale took off running towards the board. He got there in two seconds. He took the pin off the board and drove it through his three ribbons, securing his win. A great clapping soud filled his ears. He looked to his left. Giantesses Betty, Sherri, and Marie were beaming down at him, clapping.

 

End Notes:

Well, we have our winner, and the first person to survive the elimination?

Who will be the other three to get through, and the two that will be eliminated?

Chapter 28 by Benton
Author's Notes:

And now...the conclusion of the competition!

“Great job, Dale!” Sherri said. “You won!”

“Wow, I did!” Dale, said, a wide smile coming to his face. He had not only completed the race, but he was the winner, the first across. That was even with his brush with Hailey that cost him two ribbons.

“You will be enlarged to half-sized,” Betty said. “But we must wait until the game is over so we don’t give it away to the others, so just hang back here.”

Dale complied. He didn’t mind being four inches a little while longer if he knew he was going to be three feet tall in a few minutes. It may not be full-sized but it was the next best thing, and the best a person could get out of this competition.

Carla knew she must be getting near the end but she couldn’t seem to find the right path. One moment she seemed to be heading towards the far wall where the end of the maze was, but the next moment the path turned back on itself and was heading back in the direction of the lamp post.

Finally it seemed that she was going somewhere new. She took a path that was curving up to her right gently. The curve became sharp, and suddenly turned downward. Carla was frusturated and was not paying enough attention. She stumbled and fell onto the downward-sloping segment. She slid for a few inches until the platform dropped off entirely, and Carla fell, landing in a lump at the bottom of a passageway.

Was she trapped? No, there was a door ahead of her, but it was closed. Did it have a knob or a button? It had neither. There was only a slot which read: “You must insert one ribbon here to continue”.

One ribbon? Carla only had three! She had gave her fourth ribbon to Dale! Angry over her moment of weakness, Carla roared and kicked the door, which did nothing but make a loud clanging sound. She looked around at the walls; they were too high to scale. She had to give up a ribbon, otherwise there would be no passing through.

Reluctantly, Carla pulled a ribbon out of her pants and stuck the end into the slot. The door swallowed it up like a hungry animal. The door slid open, and before Carla could allow it to want a second ribbon she slid through it. The doorway lead into an underground passage that seemed to go below some other segments of the maze. Carla walked it—she might be down a flag, but at least she was free. There would be other ribbons, but would there be enough time?

Hailey was having a much worse time. Now that she was free, she was trying to run as fast as she could to find the exit. But she somehow got stuck on a path that weaved it’s way towards the front of the game. Her relife at being freed was turning into frustration once again as the path made a right turn.

Just ahead Hailey saw something. It was a bra, hanging from a string! She went up to it, thinking there might be a fourth flag inside. But when she got there, the only thing she saw was the end of an opaque tube—one of the six tubes the contestants had crawled through at the beginning of the game! She had made her way clear to the beginning of the course!

Hailey through a fit, kicking the underside of the bra. Now how was she going to get to the end in time? She had two options; go straight or turn right. Hailey turned right because that lead directly into the center of the maze. She hoped that this would take her more or less speedily to the other side so she could finish.

Andy was very close; he could feel it. He had gotten lost for a little while and feared that he might be loosing time, but he was headed in the right direction now. He had passed through a rather large passageway with four tall pillars standing widthwise through the corridor. The leftmost pillar had two popsical sticks suspended from it. Andy wondered what it was all about and who had been there, but knew it wasn’t important. He ran through the area and made a left at the next junction point.

He was now running along the far wall of the maze. The end was getting closer. The maze took a left turn, then another left and he found himself running away from the end. Fortuanitely, Andy was able to find a right fork that branched it’s way back. He was running along the edge of the maze again when he found a side path that sloped upwards. He dashed up that path, knowing that this was it.

And it was: Andy had found the end of the maze. Beaming with his three ribbons in hand, Andy ran up to the board. Only one other person had beat him to it. He didn’t look to see who it was; he just pinned his ribbons up on the board. Gigantic clapping met his ears.

“Great job!” Marie beamed down at him. “I knew you could do it!”

Andy saw the three giantesses looking down at him. He also saw the person who had beat him: Dale. He was standing against the wall with his arms closed.

“Good going, Andy.” Dale said. “You’re going to be quarter-sized, now.”

“Cool,” Said Andy, sweating profusely as he walked to stand over by Dale. “How long have you been here?”

“Oh, just a few minutes,” Dale said. “I’m glad you didn’t wait for Carla. I kind of worried you would.”

“Have you seen her?” Andy asked.

“Yeah, she has three flags.” Dale said. “I’m surprised she didn’t beat me here, actually. She had four when I saw her—she gave one to me because Hailey took my others.”

“She gave you a flag?” Andy exclaimed.

“Yeah,” Dale said. “I really hope she makes it out alright.”

“That makes two of us.” Andy said.

The underground passageway that Carla had been traveling terminated into a regular walkway. Carla took the left fork which curved and ran parallel to the end of the game, though several feet back. This area looked untouched; it was a good sign. The passageway ran straight for several feet, and Carla noticed something. On the left side of the path there was a large fishbowl completely full to the brim. It was a large fishbowl, about three times her body height deep. And there at the bottom of the pool lied the third ribbon that Carla needed to finish.

Carla needed to find a way into the fishbowl, but fortunaitely one was close at hand. Just ahead of her was a path that curved upwards and intersected with the platform that was level with the fishbowl enterance. Carla ran up the curing path to the upper platform and was met with a surprise: Someone had been here already!

It was pretty obvious. There were little puddles of water on the ground and even a small towel lying there discarded. Looking up, Carla even saw the end of a very long string with a white ribbon draped over it. The string went up and back to the top of a very large structure near the end of the maze. Apparently someone had already been here, gotten wet, but had completely missed the flag.

“Idiot,” Carla muttered to herself. She kicked off her shoes, then quickly pulled off her shirt and pants, now wearing just her underware. Carla tucked her two flags into her panties and made sure they were secure. She walked over to the edge of the water and dove in.

Carla swam to the bottom of the pool. The ribbon was right there, weighed down by what looked like a metal washer. Carla moved the washer aside and grabbed the ribbon. She kicked off the bottom and floated quickly to the surface. She broke the top of the water and kicked to the side of the pool. She got out, dripping water onto the already-soaked platform. She considered putting her clothes back on, but figured it wasn’t worth it because she was so wet anyway. She tucked the third flag into her panties; finally, she had enough flags to finish.

Carla ran forward and picked the passageway on her right. The passageway she walked along sloped downwards and was about to split into a left and right course. She was about to take a left turn but then she saw—just breifly—a shadow of another person. Someone else was around.

Jerry knew he was running out of time. He was near the end of the maze and was close enough to hear the giantesses clap and congradulate two different people, which ment that only he and one other person could finish the maze. The tallest he could get was eighth-sized. He still didn’t have his third flag.

His sides were starting to ache. Not even in the water gun game did he exert himself this much. His arm pits were moiste with sweat, and there were droplets of sweat dripping off his forhead. But he knew he was in major trouble if he didn’t hurry up.

Jerry turned the corner and found himself in an area that he could only describe as the laid-out contents of a woman’s closet. There were three pairs of shoes on the ground, as well as a purse, shopping bags, and cosmetic supplies. If a ribbon was hid anywhere, it was amoung this junk.

As Jerry climbed into each shoe and felt around the toes for anything unusual, he thought to himself dryly how much fun Betty must have had buying all this stuff. She would like to make him believe that this stuff was all selected by studio employees, but Jerry had the strong feeling that Betty and Sherri went shopping together before the show to buy everything for the maze. He wasn’t sure why, it just had their personalities around it.

All six shoes turned up negative. Jerry came to the purse next. It was a large purse; he had to climb the strap to get on top of it. He found it was zipped shut, so he grabbed the zipper and pulled. The zipper was hard to move; his tiny strength had very little effect. He pulled as hard as he could, using his body mass as a counterweight. Finally, the zipper came open enough for him to slip inside.

The purse was full of all kinds of things, and by the feeble light Jerry could barely make out what they were. They were all things a woman might have normally in her purse including cosmetics and personal care items. It was so cluttered that Jerry thought it might not be worth it to try for a ribbon in here. But he found it—it was near the back of the purse partially wrapped around a lipstick bottle.

Jerry tucked the ribbon into his pants and crawled out of the purse. But before he dropped back down to ground level, he realised he could get a good view from up here. He was not far away from the end: he could make out three different paths that terminated there! He traced the nearest path with his eye. He followed it with his eyes, going around turns and taking forks until it came nearly up to his feet! It was just on the other side of the partition and he was high enough to jump over it! However, he also saw on the right side of the exit, opposite from where he was, two figures were moving. He had no idea how many flags they had, but he must beat them!

Careful to memorise his route in his mind, he jumped off the purse, clearing the partition and landing heavily in the path. Knowing where he had to go, he made a left turn. Following his mental image of this part of the maze’s layout he made a left turn, went around a hundered and eighty degree bend to his right, a ninety degree turn to his right, right fork, left fork.

Jerry knew he was on it: The final path that led to the exit. Running up the final incline, he could see it ahead: the board with six names on it. Ribbons were only displayed under two of the names. He had done it: he had survived. With one last burst of speed, he made his way to the board and posted his ribbons.

There was another round of applause. The three giantesses were congradulating him. Sherri in particular seemed to be beaming.

“Great job!” Sherri said. “I was rooting for you!”

“Thanks,” Jerry called up to her. He looked around and saw the two people who had beaten him: Dale and Andy. They were standing against the wall, nodding towards him. Jerry walked over to join him.

“It’s a stag party!” Dale said. “What happened to the ladies today?”

“I don’t know,” Jerry said. “I thought for sure Carla was going to win. She had three flags ages ago.”

“I know!” Dale exclaimed. “I ran into her when she had four! I thought both she and Hailey were going to beat me!”

“The ladies must all be lost,” Jerry said.

“We’ll get one of them.” Andy said.

“I guess us men are getting enlarged,” Dale said. “We’ll be in control for once.”

“Don’t forget about Marie,” Jerry reminded him.

“Oh yeah, right.” Dale said.

Up in the tower, Paul was watching the game apprehensively. Vera, Carla, and Hailey were still left in the maze and only one of them could still survive elimination. Hailey was out for the count—she had gotten completely and utterly lost in an area near the model railroad. She appeared to have lost all sense of direction.

But both Carla and Vera were near the exit. Neither of them were on a path that would actually take them out of the game, but both could make a correct turn at any time that would lead them there. Also, they were very near to each other. They were just a few turns and junctions away from running into each other, and what would happen then? Paul knew Vera was a very athletic girl, but Carla could gain an advantage if she surprised her.

Worse yet, Vera was still one flag short. It wouldn’t help her to finish now if she didn’t have enough ribbons to proceed. Paul knew there were still a couple nearby. He grew restless from sitting, he had to do something.

“Tom, can we do anything to help Vera?” Paul asked.

“I don’t think so,” Tom said, who had been following the underwear-clad Carla on the monitor.

“Come on, what kind of controls do we have up here?” Paul asked. “The trap doors are all somewhere else on the board, do we have any access to shrinking machines or anything?”

“Do you really think Betty would leave shrinking machines in the hands of us?” Tom asked with a dry chuckle. “I found this cool water cannon, though.”

Tom pressed a button and a small jet of water squirted out of a completely unrelated part of the maze.

“Will you focus?” Paul growled, raising his voice, “You want that damn Carla here, don’t you? And I want Vera to stay in the game. We have to find some way to help Vera or hinder Carla, do you understand?”

“Hold your horses!” Said Tom. “I’ll look around the area, see what I can control.” Tom pressed several buttons, examining the controls. He made a wall a few feet away from Carla open and close. He pressed a few more buttons, and a couple of red lights lit up temporarily on the board.

“Hey, what was that?” Paul asked.

“Looks like I can operate lights and buzzers,” Said Tom.

“How loud can you make them?” Paul asked.

“Pretty loud.” Tom said.

“Let’s use one to direct Vera somewhere. Is there any buzzer with a flag nearby?” Paul asked. Tom searched though the digital map.

“Here’s one,” Tom said. “There’s a buzzer right here, and over there is a flag on a candle. It’s closer to Vera than Carla.”

“Do it!” Paul said. “Maximum volume.”

A loud whooping sound and a bright flashing light stopped Vera in her tracks. What was that? Was the game over? Had four people already reached the finish line? It stopped, but she did not hear calls from Betty that the game was over. It started again. If it was not telling her the game was over, then it was supposed to be directing her attention! She ran towards it.

Carla heard the buzzer as well and came to the same conclusion. Whatever it was, someone was trying to call her attention to it. Vera and Carla raced along parallel passageways towards the source of the sound. Vera’s passageway made a straight shot to the buzzer; Carla’s curved away, but a thin side passage made out of transparent glass with no side support actually traveled over Vera’s passageway. Carla went that way, and looked down on the path. Someone was coming—it was Vera! So that was who she had been dogging all this time. Excellent. She would wait for Vera, and when she came by, jump down and tackle her.

Vera found the source of the noise, and when she approached it the sound and light stopped, giving her the distinct impression that whoever was using it had been signalling her specificly. Who was trying to help her? Was it Betty, Sherri, or Marie? Vera didn’t have time to think about it. She needed to figure out why she was being signaled.

Vera glanced down the passageway to her left, then the one to her right. On her left there was an assortment of small scented candles. On top of one of them was a ribbon. Vera dashed over it, taking the ribbon off the top. She breathed a sigh of relife. She now had three ribbons and could complete the game.

Now it was only a matter of which way to go. She could go back the way she came or keep walking ahead, either seemed to have an equal chance of bringing her to the end. She chose to go forward. It was a very fateful decision, because in going forward she brought herself right under the passageway where Carla was hiding. Carla waited until Vera was just under her, then she jumped.

Vera caught the motion out of the corner of her eye and moved out of the way just in time. Carla managed to grab Vera’s shoulder and push her to the ground, but was not able to land on her as she had wanted. Vera rolled out of the way as Carla hit the ground. Carla was in her underwear and had a crazed look about her.

Vera got up as quickly as she could and started running. She had no idea how long Carla had been following her nor how many ribbons Carla had—she saw a glint of yellow as she fell so she had at least one—but Vera knew she had to distance herself from her competitor as fast as she could. Carla recovered quickly and started chasing after Vera.

The women ran down the passageway until Vera took a sharp right at the first intersection. Clara followed, but Vera was able to throw her off by taking a counterintuitive second right instead of continuing straight. The women were now running down different passageways, both looking for the end and both preparing to fight the other if they came across each other again.

Vera made a few more turns at breakneck speed. It was not the time to stop and think about directions; Carla could be hiding around any corner. The way Carla was acting ment she most likely had one or two flags and needed Vera to steel the third and final flag. She just had to stay away from Carla.

Carla knew she didn’t have to find Vera in order to win, but if she took Vera’s flags she would be unable to finish. That meant that Vera would be sent back to see Paul with Betty and Carla would be rid of her. Carla was not looking for Vera, but if she ran across her she would try her best to take Vera’s ribbons.

Vera had the feeling she was closer to the exit than ever before. There was a long straight passageway with a left turn two-thirds of the way down it she was sure lead towards the exit. But as soon as she started making her way down it, she saw Carla from the other side. They raced to be the first one to the passageway, but Carla had a clear advantage.

When they were just inches away from the passageway, Carla turned to go up it. But it was a feint. Shortly after she started turning, Carla wipped around and tackled Vera hard to the ground. Vera felt her head smacking against the ground, knowing that it was going to hurt later. Carla was on top of her, but Vera’s ribbons were pinned under her body, Carla couldn’t get to them!

Vera shoved Carla hard in the shoulder, pushing the dark-haired women off her. Vera started to get up but Carla recovered quickly. She pounced towards Vera again, but Vera held out her leg to stop Carla. Carla grabbed Vera’s leg, causing Vera to de-balance again. Vera fell onto her front and Carla made another dive for Vera’s ribbons. Vera rolled over just in time. Carla landed off balance on Vera’s front, and Vera managed to curl her legs around Carla’s middle, trapping her.

Vera used all her strength to flip Carla over so she pinned her on the ground. Carla swung, but Vera jumped off her at the last moment. Now disentangled from Carla, Vera made a dash for the passageway. Carla was not kept down for long; she got up onto her feet and persued Vera closely.

The passageway wound around several tight corners and was an incline. Vera lost time rounding the corners and Carla was gaining on her. Finally, in a straight away Carla lunged for Vera’s legs, managing to grab them and forcing both women to the ground once again. Carla tugged on Vera’s legs dragging the woman’s body towards her so she could grab the flags but Vera acted instinctively. She flipped around and kicked Carla.

But it was no ordinary kick. Vera did not kick at Carla, but rather across her. The kick caught on Carla’s panties and with a ripping sound they tore down the seam. The panties came loose, and the ribbons that had been secure in them fell to the ground. While Carla scrambled for the ribbons Vera got up and started running again. Carla tried to hold up her panties but it was no use. She discarded the ruined undergarment and chased Vera wearing only her bra, holding the ribbons in her left hand.

They were rounding the final curves. Vera had a considerable lead. Finally, they broke into the open at the ending platform. Out of the corner of her eye Vera saw the three men standing there; they had already finished. If she could just make it she would be the last one to survive.

Dale, Jerry, and Andy were taken aback by the apperance of Carla, naked except for her bra, chasing after Vera who seemed to be running for her life.

“Stop her! Stop her!” Carla called. Dale started to move forward, but Jerry stepped out in front of him. Dale tried to push Jerry aside—Carla was his ally and it looked as though Vera had assaulted her. Jerry showed uncharicatistic strength, however, and pushed back at Dale, keeping him from passing through. Andy just stood, dumbfounded by the unfolding scene.

Vera ran forward and pulled her pin out of the board. She expected Carla to tackle her again, but she felt something quite different. Something very heavy landed near her on the ground causing a large tremmer. Vera looked behind her. A gigantic foot was in place just inches behind her. Vera looked up to see who it belonged to. There stood Marie, dominating the scene, holding a struggeling Carla in her hand.

“Go on, finish it!” Marie said. Vera pressed her ribbons against the board and put the pin through them. The two giantesses and Jerry all burst into applause. Andy tentatively joined them, while Dale stood there stewing.

“Great job,” Betty said, smiling as if the whole scene had been a priceless visual treat, “Vera, you were fourth to return and you survive, though you will not be enlarged. Carla, I’m sorry, but as fifth, you are eliminated.”

Carla now hung limp in Marie’s hand. It was over; she was eliminated. Oh well, at least she didn’t have to face Andy.

“Hailey, who hasn’t finished the maze, comes in sixth place and is also eliminated,” Betty said. “Marie, if you could be so kind as to find Hailey and bring her over here.”

Marie nodded, and moved to walk across the course. Crossing the course was much easier when you were sixteen times taller than the intended participans. Marie was carefull to step between partitions but still managed to knock some over anyway. It didn’t matter much; she didn’t even know if the maze was going to be reused or not.

Carla was so tiny in Marie hand that Marie might have forgotten about her there if it weren’t for the incident that just happened. There was a time not so long ago that Carla was Marie’s protector, her safe haven. Now Carla was loosing it, and she was a mere doll in the palm of Marie’s hand. If Carla had made it, Marie would have taken her back and protected her, but Carla was being eliminated. Marie stopped Carla at the last moment from tackelling Vera. She knew Carla would only be getting herself in more trouble, and Marie hoped that Carla would understand that Marie was doing her a favor by preventing her from fighting Vera.

Hailey knew the game was over. First she had heard buzzing sounds coming from far away near the end of the game. Then she heard noise and commotion from that area—multiple giants had been talking. It turned out the path she took led her into a quagmire of interlocking and backtracking walkways. She had only just managed to find her way out into an area containing a model rail set, but even the train was no longer running.

Hailey could feel Marie coming before she could see the giantess. Marie stepped over the partitions and even the raised paths with ease, spotting Hailey and bending down to pick her up.

“I’m sorry,” Marie said as she scooped up Hailey in her free hand. “The game’s over. You and Carla are being eliminated.” Hailey noticed Carla in Marie’s other hand. Carla looked defeated and was not looking at Hailey. Hailey said nothing as well as Marie made her way back to the clearing.

“Very good job, guys,” Sherri was telling the others. She bent down, picking up Dale and Andy with one hand, and Jerry and Vera with the others. She open her palms so they could sit as she looked down on them.

“Did you enjoy the ride?” Sherri asked Andy, “That was me behind the controls, you know.”

“That was you?” Andy said. “Yes! It was a fun ride.”

“Were you controlling the railroad?” Jerry asked, raising an eyebrow.

“No, that was me,” Betty said, snickering.

“I still can’t believe I was first.” Dale said. “And that Hailey was last. She robbed me, early in the game.”

“Yes, we saw,” Betty said. “But Hailey was stuck in a little trap for several minutes, which didn’t help.”

“And Carla,” Dale said. “She gave me one of her flags! Without her I wouldn’t have been first. I might not have even made it at all!”

“Carla helped you?” Vera said, incredulously. “She tried to kill me!”

“No way.” Dale said from Sherri’s other hand. “Carla wouldn’t try to kill you. You attacked her, didn’t you?”

“I did no such thing—” Vera began.

Quiet, you two!” Sherri hissed, her voice breaking up the fight right away.

Marie returned carrying Carla in one hand and Hailey in the other. Betty looked around and smiled. Everyone was here.

“A very well-played game by everyone,” Betty said. Vera and Carla glared at each other from their respective holder’s hands.

“Dale finished the race first, so he will be enlarged to half-size.” Betty said. “If you would, Sherri, place Dale on the ground for re-enlargement.”

Sherri bent down and put Dale on the floor. There was a flash of light and Dale was returned to half-sized. He looked around him. The conference room didn’t seem quite so big anymore, and even though the three ladies still towered over him he was amazed how small the little people in their hands were.

“Next, Andy, you were the second to finish, so you will be enlarged to quarter-sized.” Betty said. Sherri put Andy down on the ground and a moment later he was a foot and a half tall, looking at the knees of the giantess. He actually didn’t much mind being taller—he remembered what Carla said about going overboard and had to agree. They were still all fundimentally in it to win, including him.

“Jerry, you finished third, and a such you will be enlarged to one-eighth-size.” Betty said.

It’s not much but it’s better than nothing, Jerry thought as Sherri put him down on the ground. A second later Jerry found himself doubling his height.

“Finally, Vera, you finished fourth.” Betty said. “You do not get enlarged at all but you get to return to the house with the others.” Sherri carefully put Vera on the ground near Jerry, every bit as tiny as she was in the maze. Vera wondered how she could ever successfully navigate the house that this size.

“And I’m sorry, but Carla and Hailey did not finish in time, so they will be coming with me.” Betty said, an all-too-familiar sinister smile creeping across her face. “Marie, if you would please,”

Betty held out her hands expectantly and Marie placed Hailey and Carla in those outstreached hands. Betty did not grip Carla as tightly as Marie had, and her naked lower body was exposed for all the larger people to see.

“That is all for this afternoon, but I will see you again back here at eight o’clock,” Betty said. “So if you would lead your fellow contestants back to the house Marie, and Sherri, if you could stay and help me for a moment.”

“Excuse me,” Marie said, nervous about interrupting the host, “But what’s going to happen at eight o’clock?”

“That,” Betty said, her sinister smile growing, “Is for me to know and for you to find out!”

Marie looked nervous. She hated not being in the know about things. But she knew better than to press Betty, so she looked down at the four small people of various sizes that were returning with her to the house.

“Jerry, Vera, do you want a ride?” Marie said. They both nodded appreciatively. Marie curled her hand around Jerry’s middle and Vera’s entire body and picked them up. “Come on, guys,” Marie said to Dale and Andy and lead them across the edge of the conference room and out the door they came in.

Now that Dale was eight times taller he could see over all but the tallest elements of the maze. Only now did he appreciate how much work had gone into it. It was simply gigantic; more than thirty feet long with twisting, winding paths that climbed over each other and several open areas with full-sized objects in them. He realised he hadn’t even seen half of it when he was in it.

As they exited into the hallway, a thought struck Andy: they were walking through the compound unsupervised! This was his chance to break away from the group and check out the place. He had always wondered what lied in the many unused rooms that lined the corridor, expecially the large room obscured by thick curtians. He didn’t think he would be able to reach the doorknobs, though, even if he jumped. Besides, the entire place was lined with cameras and he knew he wouldn’t be able to get away with it.

As Marie led them unerringly down the path that lead to the door, Andy knew that Marie wouldn’t let him go errant from the group. As wonderful of a girl as Marie was, she was a rule-follower, a team-player. She wouldn’t do anything out of line or anything that would jeapordize her charges. Andy did notice, however, that Marie paused at the room with the shrinking booth, giving it a good hard look before opening the door and proceding into the sunlight.

 

End Notes:

Seven has now become five...and Betty has gained two more little people! Stay tuned for more!

Chapter 29 by Benton
Author's Notes:

Hailey and Carla have been eliminated! What awaits them behind the walls of Betty's compound?

Betty and Sherri watched the five surviving contestants leave the room and walk back to the house. As they dissappered from view, Betty slowly directed her gaze down to the two tiny women in her hands. Carla and Hailey were both looking up at her with looks of aprehension on their faces. They were heading into the unknown now and they could only hope Betty was merciful.

“Sherri, can you bring our other friends over here, I’d love them to meet these fine ladies,” Betty said. Sherri nodded. Carla and Hailey were bewildered: was Sherri going to go fetch their teemates again? They were even more confused when they saw Sherri stepping her way through the maze. Clearly everyone was out, so who was she going to get?

Sherri walked right up to the lamp post in the center of the maze and put her hands on the lamp, which was just above Sherri’s head. With a jerk Sherri twisted the lamp to the right and pulled it free. She brought it down to her chest and carried it carefully as she made her way back across the maze to Betty.

“Let’s let our gentlemen out for air, shall we?” Betty said. Cradeling the lamp against her chest with one hand, Sherri unscrewed the top with the other. Betty transferred Carla and Hailey into the same hand and reached her other hand inside and almost immediately felt one tiny figure latch on to her finger. She waited just for a few moments and another more reluctant figure latched onto some of her other fingers.

Carefully securing her catch, Betty brought her hand out of the lamp like a child who had just taken cookies from the cookie jar. She unfolded her palm next to her other hand and Tom and Paul came into sight. The shocked expressions on Carla and Hailey’s face showed they were expecting just about anything but this.

“Hello Carla, we meet again,” Tom said slyly, “And I see pants aren’t a factor this time either.”

Carla felt uncomfertable in her nakedness this close to the two similarly-sized men, particularly Paul. She had the strong feeling that he was enjoying seeing her vaunerable like this.

“I don’t believe we’ve met,” Tom said to Hailey. “My name’s Tom.”

“Hailey.” Hailey said in a meek voice. “Hey, I remember you. You were on the last season!”

“That’s right!” Tom said. “And now I’m back for more.”

“If that’s true then you’re nuttier than Andy,” Carla said, finding her courage to speek.

“It’s nice to have all of you here.” Betty said. “A right little reunion. A perfect group to play a little game?”

“Wait, what kind of game?” Paul asked. Were there still competitions for those who had been eliminated.

“You’ll see,” Betty said. “Come on, Sherri, let’s go!”

Betty and Sherri made their way out of the conference center and back down the hall. They went up a flight of stairs to the second floor, and walked down the hall to a closed door. Paul and Tom instantly recognised it as the dreaded gate to Betty’s personal lair. Since Betty’s hands were full of small people she had Sherri reach into her pocket for the key and unlock the door.

Betty gave the two tiny girls a chance to marvel over the delux accomidations Betty had made for herself, with the big-screen TV and surround-sound system, rich stone countertops and expensive-looking plates and silverware in a transparent case. Betty walked into her living room and something came into view that had been hidden around the corner a moment ago: a dollhouse.

Tom knew this was not the same dollhouse he had been a tenant in durring the last season. It was of a different scale—a person twice Tom’s size would feel at home in it. It was a very large dollhouse; it was two feet high and it sat on a two-foot stool. There was a kitchen, a living room, a porch, a staircase, and two bedrooms, all fully furnished and decorated.

“We’re going to play—house?” Hailey said, hardley believing it.

“That’s right!” Betty said as she deposited the four shrunken people on the table that housed the dollhouse. “The house is about to receive five new residents.”

“Wait, five?” Tom asked, looking slyly over his shoulder at giantess Sherri, who had been watching them from the background. Her confused look gave way to surprised understanding just in time for an almighty flash to fill the room, and then Sherri was a giantess no more.

“Yes,” Said Betty, scooping up little Sherri and putting her on the table with the now-similarly-sized contestants. “I woudn’t want to leave Sherri out of the fun, now would I?”

“Of course not,” Said Sherri. She didn’t seem bothered at all by being shrunk. In fact, she almost seemed excited to play the game.

“So we’re roll-playing?” Carla asked, a little bit relieved that they were doing something she was already experianced with.

“That’s right!” Betty said. “If you go into the kitchen you’ll find several outfits there. They’re all real clothes I shrunk, I promise! Change anywhere you find a spot, and when you’re done we’ll pick out charicters. I’ll be back.”

There was general movement into the kitchen as Betty left the room. They barely came up to the top of the kitchen table, but fortunaitely the costumes had all been layed out across the chair. Carla got there first so she could have first pick. She chose a small short dress that looked like it came out of an old-fashioned sitcom.

Sherri picked out a fluffy dress with frilly shoulders, and Hailey picked out a small tee-shirt and a skirt. Tom picked out a sweater and trousers, and Paul opted for what looked like an old-fashoned suit. Paul and Tom went out to the back of the house to change while Hailey walked into the living room. Sherri went out onto the porch to change while Carla decided to change right where she was.

The five of them were all dressed when Betty returned. She had changed clothes as well: instead of the tank-top and mini shorts she had been wearing before she was now wearing a long white robe. Tom knew exactly what the robe ment, and knew as a matter of absolute certianty that Betty was not wearing anything under that robe.

“Is everybody ready?” Betty asked as the others reassembled in front of the house. They all looked at each other’s outfits—Sherri’s dress seemed slightly too big for her making her look smaller than she already was. Tom and Hailey looked the most normal out of the group while Paul looked slightly funny in his outlandish suit. Carla felt that her dress really showed off her legs; she thought she looked quite hot in this outfit.

“It’s time to decide who will be playing which role.” Betty said, examining her little dolls. “Hmmm. I know! Paul and Carla can play husband and wife!” Carla looked across at Paul with a sly smile. Paul tried—not entirely with success—to not look revolted.

“You’ll have to be enlarged to fit the house,” Betty said. “Here we go.” There was a flash of light and Carla and Paul stood twice as tall as the others, just on either side of nine inches tall.

“Sherri and Hailey, you can be their young, elementary-school age daughters,” Betty said to the two women who were now waste height to their ‘parents’. “And Tom, that leaves you to be the itty bitty baby.”

Betty grinned at Tom specificly this time. Tom knew this was going to mean shrinking, but how small was he going to get? He was already just four and a half inches tall. He had a feeling that he was about to break his own size record.

“Here you go, Tom,” Betty said. There was another flash and Tom’s size was cut in half, making him just over two inches tall.

Even as used to shrinking as Tom was now he had a hard time seeing the world so large without feeling dizzy. The walls and celing all seemed so far apart, and Betty was now more than twenty stories high to her. He bet he could stand up in her mouth if he had to. Her fingers were even larger than him and her hand was the size of a large room. She could swallow him and barely feel him as he went down.

“Perfect,” Said Betty as she looked down at her variably-sized cast. Tom was a speck of a person now, it was absolutely priceless. “This is the scene: it is afternoon. Carla is in the kitchen fixing dinner while the girls play in the living room and the baby is in the crib. When I cue you, Paul the husband returns from work. To your places!”

A pair of legs stepped into Tom’s vision. Tom looked up and saw Carla grinning down at him. “Come here, baby,” Carla said, scooping Tom up and carrying him across the house to the crib. Sherri led Hailey into the living room while Paul walked unenthusiatically to the front door.

Immediately Carla started imitating dinner preparation. The cabinets actually opened but there were no condiments inside; Carla merely mimicked the motions with her hands. In the other room Sherri and Hailey sat cross legged on the floor. Sherri mimmicked playing with dolls; Hailey nervously copied her. Tom laid in the crib almost looking bored.

“I wonder when Paul’s going to come home,” Carla said, immitating the bright voice of a stereotypical housewire. “He’s really been taking his time.”

“Okay, Paul enter,” Betty said. Paul walked slowly forward over the lip of the table and into the house, looking reserved and not saying anything.

“Oh honey, you’re home!” Carla said, smiling as she saw Paul emerge. She walked right up to Paul and planted a fat kiss on his lips. This caused Paul to stop in his tracks as he stared at Carla incredulously.

“So how was work?” Carla asked, pretending to return to the cooking. After Paul did not answer, she said, “Honey?”

“You’d better play along or you’ll be playing a different role!” Betty warned from above.

“I—it was fine,” Paul said. “Another ordinary day at the office.”

“Oh, nothing exciting then,” Carla said, pretending to take a roast out of the oven. “Dinner’s finished if you want to call the girls.”

“Girls,” Paul said, raising his voice slightly but still sounding wholly unenthusiastic; “Supper’s ready!”

Sherri came scampering into the room like an excited six-year-old should. Hailey followed, trying her best to immitate the co-host.

“Here you go, sweetie,” Carla said, helping Sherri into her chair. Hailey, who didn’t want this help from Carla, climbed into her chair on her own. Pretty soon the four of them were immitating eating, Carla the most convincing and Paul the least.

“So how was school today?” Carla asked Sherri, “What did you do?”

“I added six plus seven today without any help!” Sherri beamed, kicking her legs under the table.

“Very good!” Carla said in a voice an adult would use to adress a very young child. “What about you, Hailey?”

“I, uh, I cut out shapes from a magazine,” Hailey said.

“Very nice,” Carla said. “Paul, aren’t you glad we have such talented children?”

It took Paul a while to remember that he was supposed to be speeking. “Oh, uh, yeah, it’s nice.” Paul said at last.

“Wait a minute, you haven’t fed Tom yet!” Betty said, grinning down at Carla. A knowing look came across Carla’s face as she stood up and made her way across the room. She stopped at Tom’s crib and theatrically pulled down the top of her dress so her breasts came free.

“Feeding time, little baby,” Carla sniggered, cradeling Tom in her arms. Tom knew it was pointless to do anything else and clasped his mouth around Carla’s nipple, sucking hard on it.

Carla dragged the scene out, rocking and bouncing baby Tom gently back and forth as she fed him. Those others could tell that Betty’s attention was on Carla and Tom—they slowly stopped pretending to eat.

“Very good,” Betty commented as she surveyed the scene before her. Carla continued breastfeeding Tom for several more minutes before lowering him back down into the crib.

“Bring your dishes to the counter table,” Carla commanded her daughters as she straightened out her dress, “Who’s going to help me do the dishes?”

The two girls immitated carrying their plates and placing them on the countertop which was about the height of their heads. Carla pretended to put the dishes into the sink and scrub them with an imaginary rag.

“Honey, aren’t you going to help?” Carla asked Paul, who was still sitting at the table and wasn’t moving.

“Okay, okay, new rolls, new scene.” Betty said. “Paul, you’re being demoted to the six-year-old son. Tom, you’re the new husband, and Sherri, you’re the babysitter. Tom and Carla are out right now.”

As Betty talked, the people’s sizes changed accordingly accompanied by flashing lights. Carla looked smugly across to Paul, who had been halved in size. Tom was trying to disentangle himself from the crib which was now far too small for him.

“Take your places,” Betty said. Tom and Carla went outside the house while Sherri, Hailey, and Paul stayed in the kitchen. “And start!”

“Hey you guys,” Sherri said brightly down at Hailey and Paul, trying to get into the babysitter role. “Want to play a game?”

There was a pause before Hailey said, “Sure, a game!”

“Have any ideas for a game, Paul,” Sherri asked.

“Oh, I don’t know…” Paul said, not attempting to raise the pitch of his voice.

“How about twenty questions?” Sherri suggested. “That’s a fun game,”

“Yeah, all right,” Hailey said.

“I spy something that is—red.” Sherri said.

There was a moment’s hesitation. “An—apple?” Paul ventured.

“Okay,” Betty said, dismissively. “Tom the husband is going to arrive home of his wife Carla and is going to seduce the young baby-sitter.”

A sly smile made it’s way across Tom’s face as he entered the kitchen from the ‘outside door’.

“Good evening,” Tom said, smoothly.

“Oh, Mr. Jones, I didn’t expect you back so soon!” Sherri said, feigning surprise as she stood up to greet him.

“I ended the meeting early and came right home.” Tom said. “Don’t worry, you’ll still get full pay—you don’t have to leave yet.”

“Oh, thank you, Mr. Jones!” Sherri said, doing her best to immitate an innocent teenage girl.

“It’s getting late,” Tom’s voice was dropping to just above a whisper. “I think it’s time we send the kids to bed.”

“Oh, okay,” Sherri said. “Paul, Hailey, bed!” The two smaller people shuffled awkwardly out of the room in the direction of one of the two bedrooms.

“They were very well behaved, sir,” Sherri said, reacting nervously to Tom inching closer towrads her.

“How about you, have you been well-behaved?” Tom asked. He moved forward and slid his hands around Sherri’s waste. She twisted nervously in his hold. “It’s okay, I like naughty women.”

“Mr. Jones I’m—I’m barely half your age!” Sherri said.

“That’s okay,” Tom said. “I know how to treat you.” Tom leaned forward and he and Sherri kissed for several moments. They pulled away, Sherri moaning contentedly.

“Oh Mr. Jones,” Sherri said, acting as if she was falling for him. “But what if Mrs. Jones finds out?”

“Mrs. Jones won’t be back for hours.” Tom said. “Until then, it’s just you and I, dear,”

With that Tom and Sherri continued kissing, and Tom jestured towards the bedroom. In a scene that was almost a repeat of that night one year ago at the compound, they were undressing each other and climbing into bed together. They knew they would have only a few moments before Betty interveigned.

“Okay, now,” Betty said, causing Tom and Sherri to pause their lovemaking for a moment, “Carla, you’re going to come home early and discover your husband in bed with the young babysitter!”

Carla smiled. That’s just what she hoped Betty would tell her to do. Striding forward, Carla entered the kitchen. “Honey?” She called as she marched through. She walked into the bedroom and stopped dead in her tracks, surveying her adultering husband.

“Hey!” Carla said forcefully, pointing to Tom. “What did I say about sleeping with other women?”

“I-I’m sorry,” Tom said. “She came on to me, and…”

“I said not to do it…” Carla interrupted, “Without me!”

A look of genuine astonishment came across both Tom and Sherri’s face as Carla took off her dress in a number of swift movements. She stood over the bed naked for a few moments before lifing the covers and crawling in on top of them. She felt as he skin brushed across first Sherri’s and then Tom’s as the threesome began.

“Oooh,” Betty said from in front of the dollhouse. Not even she had expected this. Tom snapped to a moment later followed by Sherri, and they were soon rolling around, kissing, rubbing, and squeesing each other. In the bedroom next door Paul and Hailey couild only guess what they were doing.

“Not without me you don’t!” Betty said. Tom and Sherri knew this moment would come as they felt Betty’s hands come and wrap completely around the three of them, lifting them out of the dollhouse. Carla was stunned, but understood that she would be getting aquianted with Betty’s body very soon.

“Hmm, a little big.” Betty said. “I’ll fix that.” One flash later and the three of them were sixteenth-sized. Taking up less room they fell into a disoriented heap, all of them easily inside the cup of Betty’s hands.

“I can think of a much warmer place for you to make out,” Betty said. She brought the three of them closer to her body and tipped them into the neck of her robe. Tom, Sherri, and Carla went bouncing down Betty’s chest, feeling the warm soft presence of Betty’s boobs under them. To Tom and Sherri this was nothing new, but to Carla this was a completely new experience. Was this really how it had felt for Andy?

Paul and Hailey had been watching with horriffied fascination as their fellow contestant and the two former contestants dissappeared down Betty’s torso, reappearing only as small lumps as they continued to roll down her. Betty put her hands on her chest outside of her robe as she arranged her little captives into positions in which she wanted them to be placed.

“Ahh,” Betty said as she gently but firmly pressed her three squirming captives into her chest. “Now that’s a good feeling.”

Betty’s eyes flashed upwards and fell on Paul and Hailey, who jumped with the sudden attention. Betty smiled at their fright.

“I haven’t forgotten about you two,” Betty said, grinning evilly. “You’re going to play a special part as well.”

Paul and Hailey glanced at each other. What was Betty about to make them do?

“You know what curious kids do together when they’re all alone and no one is watching?” Betty asked. “They play doctor!”

They both looked very nervous now. Neither of them had seen each other naked yet. They hadn’t shown any romantic interest towards each other with Paul and Vera together, and Hailey going after Dale and then Jerry. Now it looked like things were going to be fast-forwarded between them. Paul only hoped that Vera could forgive him for this transgression.

“Go ahead, take off your shirt, Paul.” Betty said. Reluctantly, Paul did so. He knew from last night’s experience that if Betty wanted something she would get it in one way or another.

This was all new to Hailey. She was on the larger end of things for so much time before this; she had made a little Paul rub her feet and do other things. Now here Paul was, her size, taking off his shirt and heading for a likely sex act. She figured she might as well enjoy it—Paul was a rather hunky guy.

“Now your shirt, Hailey,” Betty said. Hailey lifted off her tee-shirt and threw it aside. She still had her bra which with she came in. She unclipped the bra and tossed it aside as well.

Now Hailey’s breasts hung free in Paul’s vision. Dispite himself he had to admit that they were amoung the most perfect pairs he had ever seen.

“Hailey, take Paul’s hand and place it on your breast.” Betty said. Hailey took Paul’s hand, which he had at his side, and slowly placed it on top of her left breast. She trembled slightly at the feeling of his fingers on her. Hailey’s hands came away and Paul held his hand there on his own.

Then, without any prompting, Hailey reached forward into Paul’s pants and found his penis. It was already fully erect, and Hailey could feel Paul’s body react as she played with the penis in her fingers.

“Excellent!” Betty said. “Now you, Paul!”

Paul took his hand off Hailey’s breast and with both hands reached down into her skirt. He felt her soft and perfectly contoured skin tremble under his fingers as he reached around and found her already-dripping wet pussy.

They helped each other ease their clothes off as Betty watched intently. Paul and Hailey now stared at each other’s naked forms and could not help but be aroused by them. They had both been blessed by proportionately beautiful bodies.

“Now kiss like you mean it,” Betty said. “Draw together.”

Paul and Hailey stepped towards each other. Paul put his arms around Hailey’s naked lower back and Hailey gripped Paul’s head, drawing his mouth into hers for an intense and powerful kiss.

“Beautiful!” Betty said as the two of them continued to make out, “You’re naturals!”

Without any warning, Betty’s hand closed around Paul and Hailey and lifted them up. Paul and Hailey squirmed in fright, their bodies rubbing against each other in the tight grip of Betty’s hand. Betty slouched on her chair so far that she was almost horisontal.

Betty let her untied robe fall off her, exposing her entire front. Tom, Carla, and Sherri were there, lying in an awkward heap on top of Betty’s breast. Now her man-sized vagina was in the air and the scent was getting everyone’s attention.

“Who wants to take the plunge?” Betty asked, spreading her legs and stroking the top of her cunt slowly. All five of the shrunken captives stopped what they were doing to look over in fear.

“How about you two?” Betty asked the couple in her hand. “You look all hot and ready!”

Paul looked at Hailey in alarm. Betty’s pussy was tight enough when it was just him, but now she was going to put two people inside? Hailey was also visibly shaken—the idea of being completely immersed in another woman’s sex organ was frightening to say the least.

“There’s a trick, though.” Betty said. “I’ll let Sherri tell you.” Betty plucked Sherri off her chest with her other hand and held her at level to Hailey. Sherri leaned over and whispered in Hailey’s ear. Sherri seemed to be assauging Hailey’s fears because Hailey’s look of fright started to diminish. Sherri whispered something else, and Hailey’s face broke into the smallest of grins.

“Ready?” Betty asked, putting Sherri down. “Here we go.” Pressing Paul and Hailey together Betty lowered them down until they were at the lips of her vagina. Slowly Betty pushed them in, as their feet, legs, middles, and finally chests were submerged.

It was extremely tight and there was absolutely no room to move—Paul felt that he and Hailey were going to crush ribs against each other’s sticky bodies. However, in the little room they had, he felt Hailey’s hands shift. She was reaching for his penis! She found it, and then shifted her entire body. Incredulously, Paul felt his penis sliding into Hailey’s pussy. He was inserting himself two different ways at once!

Betty started moving them up and down, slowly at first but then gathering speed. Paul felt the motion of his own penis going up and down in Hailey and he moved closer to orgasm. Up above, Betty’s heaving was causing a tumultuous situation  on her chest, giving Carla a chance to ambush Tom and knocking him into the space between Betty’s breasts, lowering herself on top of him as she let the motion of Betty’s body carry their sex effortlessly. Sherri, who had been put down on Betty’s pelvis, reached down and started working Betty’g gigantic clitorus, only inches from where a couple of contestants were going in and out of Betty’s body.

A few moments later, the climax was reached. As Betty came tembling waves shot through her body. Paul and Hailey came a moment later, in the midst of a gush of vaginal fluids from Betty. Tom reached a somewhat painful climax as Carla relentlessly rode him, and refused to get off once he had finished. Sherri moved out of the way as Paul and Hailey came out and laid on Betty’s body, panting.

Betty relaxed, her body becoming still. She felt some activity in her chest area, and reached down and plucked Carla off Tom, much to Tom’s appreciation. Carla flailed as Betty held the tiny girl over her face, and Betty noticed Carla’s private area dripping with fluid. Betty lowered Carla to her mouth, putting her tounge between her captive’s legs and licking her vulva. Carla reacted instinctively, her tiny legs flailing, but it did not have any effect on Betty who licked up a combination of Carla’s own fluids and Tom’s semen.

Finished with her licking, Betty placed Carla on her beast. She then lifted the other four tiny people to the same breast and layed them in a steamy pile.

“You guys are getting better all the time.” Betty said.

 

End Notes:

Next chapter we catch up with the five remaining contestants!

Chapter 30 by Benton
Author's Notes:

Now we catch up with the five remaining contestants back at the house!

 

As the five surviving contestants walked back to the house, Marie could sense a tangible sense of tension returning to the group. Dale still ardently believed that Vera had attacked Carla and that was the reason why Carla was eliminated and Andy, still very partial to Carla, agreed with him. However Marie had seen the entire scene unfold and knew full-well that it was Carla who engaged Vera. Jerry believed that side of the story, and Jerry and Vera were the smaller ones. It would have to be up to Marie to protect them from the larger Dale.

As Marie opened the door to the house a sense of fright settled in Vera. She was only four and a half inches tall, absolutely miniscule in the world of the full-sized house. Nothing here was usable to her, she would have to be carried around by somebody the entire time! At least she avoided being eliminated—she didn’t know what that entaled, but imagined that it had to be far worse.

Entering the living room, Marie flicked on the television. She placed Jerry and Vera on her legs, each taking up very little room. Dale and Andy jumped onto the couch. For a few minutes they just watched the television and nobody spoke.

“That was quite a competition.” Andy said, breaking the silence. Everyone looked over at him.

“It was,” Marie said. “It was scary to watch. Someone could have gotten hurt.”

“Someone did get hurt,” Dale said. It was the last thing Marie wanted, an opening to a discussion about Carla.

“Dale, please,” Marie said. “I saw what happened. Carla made the attack.”

“Did you see what Vera did to her?” Dale argued. “She ripped her clothes off. And Carla helped me win when she didn’t have to!”

Vera felt smaller than ever as the giant on the couch across the room accused her of violence. Her only relife was that she was sitting in the lap of an even greater giantess.

“Dale, she only fought in self defence.” Marie said. “And since I’m the Queen, it’s my version that stays, so you better keep quiet!”

Dale looked for a moment like he wanted to hit somebody, but took a deep breath and calmed himself down. He still remember how he and Marie had been close just a small number of days before, and seeing her eyes bore into him with such anger made him sad. Even now after he won a competition nothing seemed to be going right. Carla, his ally, was gone, and the Queen was the one person who was the angriest with him.

After a few minutes Jerry left the room to find a more solitary place to relax. Andy was still sitting next to Dale on the couch but they didn’t talk: Andy was still conflicted as to what side of the story to believe. He wanted to believe what Dale said, but knew the kind of person Carla could get when put in that kind of situation, and thus was more inclined to believe Marie.

Though Vera was miniscule, Marie could feel the woman shift several times on her legs, much more often than the normally rock-solid woman would. She was clearly uncomfertable and scared, expecially after being accused by a man eight times her height.

Gently, Marie cupped her right hand around Vera and lifted her up to where she could see her. Vera was trying her best to keep a steady face but it was clear that she was still frightened. Marie gave her a gentle smile.

“Do you want to get out of here?” Marie asked in a whisper, so that Dale and Andy couldn’t hear, “Want to go into the tub with me? Some swimming might help,”

Vera was unsure whether she was comfertable with Marie’s collossal naked body and felt that their friendship wasn’t that far along yet, but she found herself nodding before she could stop.

“Alright,” Marie whispered, getting up from the chair and started walking to the bathroom, Vera sitting loosely in her hand. She was a terriffying distance from the ground but did not want to betray her fright by gripping onto Marie’s finger.

In any case, it was only a few feet to the bathroom for Marie and she put Vera down gently on the counter, thankfully several inches from the edge. Marie stepped back and stretched. Vera got a good view of the woman; she was vaster than the widest tree, tall as an upturned mansion.

Marie bent over the tub and closed the drain before running the tap. A thundering waterfall of cool, clear water came down from the spout. Marie tested the water with her finger and adjusted it accordingly. The water pooled below in the large pool that was the bathtub.

Now that the water was filling the tub, Marie straightened up. Without saying anything else she removed her shirt, the vast motion moving enough air to create a strong breeze where Vera was sitting. Vera tried not to watch as she started to take off her own clothes, tossing them into a pile next to the sink.

Now finished undressing, Vera turned around to face Marie. Now completely naked, Marie’s body was overwhelming to the eye. Such a vast expanse of skin—Vera could see almost every minute definition in Marie’s muscles, bones, and curves. Though Vera never had any lesbian feelings she could not help but be awed at the great curved shape of Marie’s breast and the sheer size of her pubic area.

Marie grinned as she looked down at Vera. “Have you ever been skinny-dipping before?” She asked. Vera was absolutely tiny to Marie, her arms and legs like twigs and her individual features very difficult to make out.

“Once or twice,” Vera said. She had gone skinny-dipping in a pond when she was very young. Unlike Marie, who had lived in a nudist colony for months at a time, Vera had never been inside one, and never had been that comfortable about being naked around people, or those people being naked as well.

“You’ll like this.” Marie said. “It’s like swimming in a lake after a really hot day.” Vera shruddered involintarily as Marie’s hand wrapped around her—she could feel Marie’s thick skin touching just about every part of her body.

Holding Vera firmly, Marie stepped into the water. It was nice and warm as she had wanted it. Holding onto the side of the tub, Marie lowered herself gently into the water, which raised as most of her body went beneith it’s surface.

Vera was awed at how Marie filled the entire tub with her shoulders and head still above the water. Vera wondered how she was going to swim—Marie took up almost all the room. The top of Marie’s breasts stuck up above the water, and the water was shallow over her stomach and groin. Only between her legs was there enough room.

And that’s just where Marie put Vera. “Here you go,” Marie said, bending forward and dropping Vera into the water between her knees. Vera entered with a soft plunk and let herself be submerged for a few seconds before rising to the surface and treading water. Marie was right; it was extremely warm, and Vera felt very refreshed to be floating in it. To her it was about twice as deep as she was tall.

Vera turned around to face Marie and couldn’t help but notice that she was looking right up Marie’s spread legs. Marie’s posture was incredible, like something dirty magazines were made of. Vera knew that Marie wasn’t doing it intentionally but it still brought a lump to her throat.

“How does it feel?” Marie asked, raising her head a little to take a look at the tiny form of Vera swimming four feet away.

“It’s—it’s very nice, very warm,” Said Vera.

“That’s good,” Marie said. “I bet you never thought you’d be swimming in a bath tub, did you?”

“No, I can’t say I ever have,” Vera said, letting out an uncharistaristic nervous laugh.

“Try swimming around a little,” Marie said. Vera agreed, and dove back under the water, her form nearly invisible beneith the ripples on the surface. Marie thought for a moment how odd this all felt. True, she had bathed with Dale before, but he was a quarter-sized at the smallest, and here Vera was just four-and-a-half inches tall. Dale had always been visible; she could always feel him, but Vera was so tiny Marie had to concentrate to realise Vera was even there.

Vera felt the water tug against her hair as she swam under the surface. She felt Marie’s legs as she came up near the side of the tub. Vera tried opening her eyes but the water was already saturated with Marie’s skin oil and made them sting mildly. Marie’s presence was affecting everything in the tub. The water almost tasted like skin, Vera was met with peach wherever she looked, and she could hear a grinding sound every time Marie shifted a muscle.

After a few minutes of swimming Vera came to rest on Marie’s left knee, which nearly stuck out of the water. Marie smiled down at Vera.

“Are you enjoying yourself?” Marie asked.

“Yes,” Vera said.

“I’m glad,” Marie said. “I was worried I’d be overwhelming you.”

“It’s okay.” Vera said. “I-I rather be stuck with you than any of the other guys out there.”

“Thanks,” Marie said, her voice filled with genuine appreciation. “I think I’d be overwhelmed in your situation.”

“You were nearly this small,” Vera pointed out.

“I was, but I didn’t have half the group turned against me for no good reason.” Marie said. She patted her stomach. “Come up here.”

Vera was reluctant at first, but didn’t want to disagree with a person that large. Vera swam carefully along the side of Marie’s leg, climbing up onto it near the hip bone. Vera was very aware that she was passing by Marie’s privates—they were still underwater and the smell was masked, but Vera was still intimidated.

Reaching the stomach, Vera sat down in the shallow water that lapped her stomach and back gently. Above Vera Marie’s breasts rose above the water formidibly and behind that Marie smiled gently down at the tiny woman.

“Are you worried about those guys?” Marie asked.

“Yes,” Vera admitted. She had never felt so small, so vaunerable than she did when Dale was accusing her of attacking Carla.

“I know Andy will come around.” Marie said. “He still has feelings for Carla, but he has a good heart, so he’ll see sence. Dale, I don’t think he’ll change. He’s been a blockhead since this thing started.”

“I really don’t feel safe around him.” Vera said. She remembered how she had stood up to Dale when he had been twice her size; not at eight times her height she dowbted she could so much as look him in the eye.

“Don’t worry,” Marie said. “I’ll keep you with me. You’ll be safe from Dale, I promise.”

“But what’s going to happen at eight tonight?” Vera asked, unable to stop her concerns from spilling out.

“Nothing’s going to happen,” Marie assured her. “You and I will still be here.”

Vera knew that Marie knew there was no way to be certain about that, but she appreciated the woman’s comforting all the same.

“I hope Paul comes back,” Vera said, realising a moment too late that Marie, like everyone here except her, did not like Paul. There was a tense silence for a moment, but Marie’s kind and gentle voice did not leave her.

“Maybe he will,” Marie said. “There’s always a chance for that,”

“Yeah,” Vera said. “Hey Marie, I really want to thank you for taking care of me, I really appreciate it. You did it when you didn’t even have cause—we were in opposing alliances.”

“Oh, I don’t care about that,” Marie said. “Alliances are just a silly part of this game. Looking out for someone who needs it is more important.”

“Thank you, Marie,” Vera said.

“Can I hug you?” Marie asked. Vera was confused for a moment; how could Marie “hug” her at such a great size difference?

“Sure,” Vera said, more out of curiosity than anything. Marie reached over and gently picked Vera up. Marie carried Vera a short way before placing Vera on her breast, squeezing her in a little. At first Vera was taken aback, but then she felt comforted by the soft warm tissue. It brought back memories long forgotten. Vera could hear and feel Marie’s tremendous heart beating under her chest.

Marie brought Vera up from her chest and was now holding her in her hand again. “Do you want to swim some more or are you good?” Marie asked.

“I think I’m good now,” Vera said.

“Okay,” Marie said. Holding Vera firmly in her hand Marie stood up out of the tub. The water level dropped spectacularly and for a brief moment there were waterfalls on Marie’s body as a vast amount of water dripped off.

Marie placed Vera on the counter, handing her a dry washcloth that was large enough for Vera to wrap herself up in several times over. Marie herself took a large towel from the rack and started to dry herself off with it, starting with her hair. After a few minutes Marie stepped out of the tub and toweled herself off.

“Feeling any better now?” Marie asked, now wrapping the towel around herself.

“Yeah, a bit,” Said Vera. Much of the tension she had been feeling before had gone away and she found herelf feeling very safe in Marie’s company.

“I’m glad.” Marie said. “I’ll keep you with me for the rest of the day, would you like that?”

“I would,” Admitted Vera.

Marie smiled, carefully picking Vera up again. “I’ll take you to get some fresh clothes on,” Marie said. “We can stay out of everyone’s way for a while.” And with that they left the bathroom.

Back in the house Andy and Dale continued to watch television for some time. Andy felt nervous sitting next to twice-sized Dale, who was still in a grumpy mood. Andy thought about leaving, but couldn’t think of much else to do.

“It’s incredible,” Dale said. “First Hailey, now Marie. All these psychoes leading us.”

Andy felt a rush of anger from Dale calling Marie a “psycho” and thought it was terribly unfair, but he said nothing.

“And that Betty,” Dale said. “Who the hell knows what she does.”

“Do you…do you think the rumors are true?” Andy entered the conversation tentitively.

“The rumors?” Dale said, and Andy noticed a look of fear come across his face. “I don’t know, I don’t think so.”

“You don’t think so?” Andy asked.

“No, that couldn’t be legal, the studio wouldn’t let her,” Dale said. There was another awkward pause.

“I think they’re true,” Andy said plainly.

“No they’re not!” Dale said, his voice raising slightly, “There’s no way!”

“Alright,” Andy said, resignedly. He knew that Dale was becoming very unreasonable out of fright, and that it was better not to respond to that.

In truth, Andy really did think the rumors were true. Deep inside the compound Betty was having her way with Paul, Carla, and Hailey. Maybe Sherri too? No, probably not, or else Sherri wouldn’t have come back, maybe the two of them were in it together. Andy was torn between a desire to see what happened back there and a desire to get through. Though he still had loyalty to Carla, Marie had convinced him to be in it to win. He was sure Carla would understand.

“You’ve been with Carla,” Dale said. “Could she have attacked Vera like that?”

Andy wanted to say yes, because Carla did have her aggressive side. However he found himself saying, “Maybe.”

“It doesn’t matter now, she’s out.” Dale said. “I owe a lot to her. Without her I might not have made it through. I definitely wouldn’t be first.”

“There is a way,” Andy said. “Unelimination, it happened last time, I’m sure they’ll be doing it again!”

“Maybe,” Dale said. “I’d certianly vote to get Carla out, wouldn’t you?”

“Yes I would,” Andy said.

“So is it agreed?” Dale said. “We both vote to get Carla out.”

“Agreed.” Andy said, sticking out his hand. Dale shook it with his much bigger hand. After that they didn’t say anything for a few minutes more. Eventually Dale got up to go outside—he knew Marie was still in the house and didn’t feel like talking to her when she came back into the room.

Dale stepped outside into the warm desert afternoon. It was sunny again and the wind was calm. Even though he was taller than all but one person here he still felt small. At three feet tall the perimiter fense towered over him and the window ledges were above his height. The well-mown grass seemed tall and thick to him and the trees very large.

It was bad that Carla was gone for yet another reason—he had no ally in the game. Though their alliance had been very brief—only formed that morning in fact—he felt that at least he was not alone in this game. He had never been alone—he was always fairly popular in school, spending time with his jock friends, and he never went too long without a girlfriend. He was in a bit of a dry spell when he signed up for the competition, in fact that could have been one of the deciding factors. He had hit it off with Hailey that first night but size differences turned her into a monster. But now he was all alone, and it was a very strange and desolate feeling.

Dale heard something and saw something move. At first he thought it was some kind of animal but after a second realized that it was Jerry. He was walking across the yard away from Dale; perhaps he had seen him.

Dale didn’t know why, but he was soon shouting, “Hey, Jerry!” and running to catch up with him. Since Dale was much larger he easily caught up to Jerry, who looked up at the man four times his height with a look of fear on his face.

At first Dale didn’t know what to say to Jerry. He felt an annoyance towards him, mostly over preventing him from aiding Carla at the end of the competition, but also for previous encounters.

“What’s with you, man?” Dale asked finally. Jerry shot Dale a very confused expression. Jerry didn’t know what Dale was getting at but a feeling in the pit of his stomach told him it wouldn’t be anything good.

“What do you mean, Dale?” Jerry asked.

“Whose side are you on, really?” Dale asked. Jerry had no idea why Dale was accousting him like this; he figured it must be out of pure frustration.

“What? No one’s side! My own side, I guess,” Jerry said. “What’s going on?”

“Nothing really,” Dale said. “Just that you were supporting Vera, then you weren’t, then you were again back at the competition, what’s with that?”

“I was never against Vera,” Jerry spoke, but realised that might not be the best thing to say to an irate Dale. “Look, we all got through didn’t we?”

“Carla didn’t,” Dale said.

“Look, she even attacked me before she attacked Vera,” Jerry said, his anxiety rising, “It was just a game for God’s sakes, why are you getting so irate?”

“No reason,” Dale said. “Just that no one’s on my Goddamn side here, everybody’s fucking against me!”

Dale was starting to wave his arms around and Jerry was starting to get seriously worried. If Dale struck him at this scale he could be seriously injured. But then he saw something behind Dale that made him crack a smile of relife.

“What—” Dale started, looking behind him. He flinched visibly as he saw Sherri approaching. Sherri was half-sized like Dale. She seemed to have change clothes since the competition and she was smiling an amused smile.

“What’s going on here?” Sherri asked, placing a hand on Dale’s shoulder.

Now it was Dale’s turn to get nervous. “N-nuh-nothing, nothing’s happening,” Dale said.

“Not fighting, were we?” Sherri said.

“No!” Dale said. “No, I wouldn’t…”

Sherri stepped past Dale to look at Jerry. She bent down in front of him and peered at him. Jerry was shaken but not hurt, and he looked up into Sherri’s eyes. There was a peculiar expression there, one he had only seen before, also when she was looking at him.

Sherri reached down and picked Jerry up, smiling as she cradled him in her arms. The feeling was comforting to Jerry—he didn’t feel an overwhelming sense of control coming from Sherri as he felt from Hailey. It was more protective—but more than that.

Dale watched, confused, as Sherri stepped back to stand by him, holding Jerry. He didn’t like at all the look she was giving him.

“You know, no two contestants can be the same size for the time being,” Sherri said, putting Jerry on the ground next to her. “But I still have authorization to change your sizes as I see fit. So I think I’m going to switch you two around.”

There was only enough time for an expression of alarm to come across Dale’s face before a flash of light filled the air. Now Dale was the one nine inches tall, stairing up at Sherri and Jerry as they looked down on him.

“Maybe you’ll think before you loose your temper next time!” Sherri said, grinning down at the small man. “Now off with you!”

Angrier than he had been this whole time, Jerry cursed fuck under his breath as he walked away from the two of them. Jerry watched him go around the side of the house and dissappear with a found feeling of relife.

“Wow, thanks for that!” Jerry said, smiling at Sherri. He noticed that his enlargement had brought them very close to each other.

“You know, Jerry, I’ve been watching you for a while,” Said Sherri, smiling at him.

“Watching me bungle through this crazy competition?” Jerry said.

“You’re doing well.” Sherri said. “You know, we have a lot in common.”

“Well, we are very short.” Jerry said. A second later they both burst into a fit of laughter upon realising the pun he had just made. Sherri put her hand on Jerry’s chest to support herself.

“Oh Jerry, you kill me,” Sherri said. She leaned her mouth closer in towards him, and Jerry leaned forward to meet her. They kissed romantically as they stood there, a kiss that went on for several minutes.

“You know, I had a feeling you were up to something,” Jerry said after they stopped kising a few minutes later.

“Well, you felt right,” Sherri said.

“Isn’t this highly irregular, a hostess and a contestant?” Jerry asked.

“Oh, this whole game is highly irregular,” Sherri said, giving Jerry a quick peck. “Besides, I can’t rig this for you, rigging is in Betty’s hands!”

“What about those flings from the last season,” Jerry asked. “Cameroon, that guy Tom, they didn’t work out?”

“Cameroon lived too far away for anything to happen,” Sherri said. “And Tom…he’s more of a toy, really.”

“Am I a toy too?” Jerry asked, slyly.

“Only if you want to be!” Sherri said, bopping him on the nose with a finger.

“Come on, let’s get a room,” Jerry said. Grabbing his hand Sherri let Jerry lead him into the house and into Jerry’s bedroom. He closed the door and the two of them weren’t seem for a little while.

Marie and Vera had been passing the time in Marie’s room. Marie had stretched across the bed and Vera was sitting across her chest, and the two of them had been talking. Dispite Vera’s innitial feelings that she didn’t relate to Marie very well, she found herself becoming more and more comfertable talking to the girl as time went on.

“But that Patti, she’s a real piece of work,” Vera said. “She was caught trying to sneek supplies out of the gym, wanted to check her fat index at home I think.”

Marie laughed, causing her chest to vibrate a little. She had been listening to Vera’s stories about her job and home life for a good part of an hour now.

“She got caught, of course,” Vera said. “Got a detention for that, she did.”

“It’s still hard to believe you’re a teacher,” Marie said. “You’re just to…cool to have been one of my teachers!”

Vera laughed. “You didn’t have any cool teachers?”

“Well, okay, I had a few,” Marie said. “Never gym teachers, though. Had a history teacher in eleventh grade I really liked.”

“I try to be a good teacher,” Vera said. “I really push the students. Some of them resented it I think, and I’m starting to understand why.”

“How is that?” Marie asked.

“This game,” Vera said. “I mean look at me, I’m the size of a doll! This game has really humbled me. I don’t think I’ll ever come back to this place when the game is over, but it’s really taught me a few lessons.”

“I hear you,” Marie said. “I mean, I’ve always been used to being small but wow, what an experience!”

“Do you think you’ll ever come back?” Vera said.

“I don’t see how I’d get the chance,” Marie said. “There’s going to be another season with new people, but I’d love to come back here.”

“You’re crazy, girl,” Vera said, and they both laughed. “Would you be saying the same thing if you were my size, though?”

“Maybe,” Marie said, grinning. Marie didn’t quite know why, but this place didn’t seem to freek her out as much as the others. Possibly it was because she was so used to being small that it didn’t phase her as much.

“Gee, I’m getting hungry!” Vera said, standing up on Marie’s chest.

“Yeah, me too,” Marie said, holding onto Vera as she sat up herself. “Maybe some omelettes tonight, yeah, that sounds good.” Marie thought as she stepped out of the room and walked back into the kitchen.

The house felt strangely deserted to Marie as she looked around the kitchen for the ingrediants she needed. She knew everyone was smaller now and there were fewer people, but she was surprised how much five people present could feel like hardly anyone at all.

“I’ll set you down on the table,” Marie said. “Is that okay with you?”

Vera had a momentary thought of Dale prowling around and finding her tiny and defenseless on the table. “Can—can you keep me closer to you?” Vera asked, unable to hide her concern.

“Hmmm,” Marie said, frowning slightly. “I’m kind of afraid you’ll get burnt by drop of something from the pan.” Marie looked around “Okay, I’ll put you over here, that way I can see you, is that alright?”

“Okay, that’s fine,” Vera said as Marie placed her on the far right of the counter. Here it formed a V with the wall and she could see the entire kitchen and living room area. With Marie an arm’s reach away she felt much safer than she would have behind her back on the table.

Marie turned on the burner, adding the eggs and the other ingrediants, knowing that the smell of the food would soon lure everyone into the room. In the next few minutes, however, it seemed that no one was coming. Marie found this very odd, and even a little lonely.

Then, from the corner of her vision, Marie spotted a small person peaking out from behind the half-wall seperating the kitchen and living room. He was quarter-sized…it was Andy!

“Hey, Andy!” Marie said good-naturedly as the knee-height man entered the room tentitively. Andy smiled. He seemed unusually nervous to be in Marie’s company, as if afraid if she was going to scold him.

“Hey Marie,” Andy said. “There’s something I wanted to tell you. I believe what you said about Vera and Carla. I think Carla did attack Vera first.”

Marie smiled back at Andy. This was not what she had been expecting him to say, but it made her happy to hear it nonetheless. “Thanks, Andy,” Marie said. “It’s good for you to be big enough to say that.”

Andy laughed at the pun. “Where’s Vera?” Andy asked, figuring that the tiny woman must be in Marie’s general area.

“She’s up here,” Marie said. No sooner than she spoke did Vera come up to the edge of the counter, looking down on the man on whom she only came up to the knee. Vera smiled and waved.

“Hi, Vera,” Andy said, smiling back. He wanted to make perfectly clear that he was sorry about what had happened before.

“Dinner’s going to be ready soon,” Marie said. “Have you seen the others?”

“Not recently,” Andy said. “In fact, I have no idea where they are.”

“We’ll give them a few more minutes,” Marie said.

In another minute the omelettes were ready and Marie set appropriate-sized slices on plates around the table. She didn’t need to set a plate for Vera—the small woman would be eating little bits from Marie’s plate.

Andy looked up expectantly at Marie, knowing that he would likely have to sit in her lap to be able to reach the table unless he wanted to stand on his chair. But Marie didn’t sit quite yet—in fact she looked concerned.

“I’m going to go get the others.” Marie said. She picked up Vera and said, “I’ll be back in a moment, Andy.”

Leaving Andy to wait in the kitchen, Marie walked down the hallway to see if any of the bedroom doors were closed. One was—Jerry’s. Marie knocked gently with her Vera-free hand.

“Jerry, are you there?” Marie asked. Jerry did not reply, but there appeared to be a rustelling sound coming from the room.

“Uh, yes, hi Marie,” Came Jerry’s voice, sounding somewhat disoriented.

“Are you alright in there?” Marie asked, a bit confused.

“Yes, I’m fine,” Jerry said. “What do you need?”

Marie could swear she heard another sound coming from the room—a female voice.

“Dinner’s ready!” Marie said.

“Oh, okay,” Jerry said. “Well be…I mean I’ll be there in a moment.”

“That was strange,” Marie said aloud, walking away from the room. He was with somebody in there. But Hailey and Carla were both eliminated…it must be Sherri! Now that Marie realised it she felt like she should have known it all along. Jerry and Sherri were a good match, their names even made a cheesy rhyme.

Now there was only the matter of Dale. He was half-sized and shouldn’t be too hard to find. “Dale,” Marie called out as she poked her head into the other open bedrooms, but Dale was nowhere to be seen. He wasn’t in the living room either, though Marie greatly dowbted he would be in there anyway. He didn’t seem to be anywhere in the house. Maybe he was outside?

But a quick lap around the house revealed nothing. Dale was nowhere around the house. He seemed to have dissappered completely. Marie returned to the kitchen to notice that Jerry had joined Andy at the table, but she also noticed that Jerry was half-sized. That wasn’t right, Jerry was only eighth-sized before?

“I can’t find Dale,” Marie said, “And why are you half-sized, Jerry?”

“Oh, that,” Jerry said. “A little switch was made.”

“A switch?” Marie asked. “You mean Dale is one-eighth size?”

“Last I saw him,” Jerry said.

“But how…” Marie started to ask, but there was a knock on the front door. Marie looked up on the clock…it was much too soon for Betty! It must be Sherri, but how did she get from the bedroom to the front door without passing by them?

Marie opened the door and sure enough Sherri was standing there, half-sized.

“Hey Marie,” Sherri said, “May I come in,”

“Sure,” Marie said, stepping aside to let the smaller woman through, “But where’s Dale?”

“Oh, I shrunk him,” Sherri said. “He looked like he was going to start another fight. I’m not sure where he went to.”

Both Sherri and Jerry seemed unconcerned about Dale’s whereabouts but Marie was starting to get worried.

“We need to find him,” Marie said. “What if he tried to run away? At nine inches tall he wouldn’t last very long.”

“The cameras would have picked him up if he tried to leave,” Sherri said. “Remember, it’s nothing but desert in every direction, even a nine-inch man couldn’t get away without being detected.”

“Still, I want to find him,” Marie said, “It’s the right thing to do.”

“I’ll look for him.” Andy said, stepping into the conversation. “I’m the only person here he isn’t mad at, it’ll probably be best.”

“Okay,” Marie said, still looking nervous.

“He’s probably still outside,” Sherri said as Andy made his way to the open front door and out into the yard.

It was very sunny outside and extremely bright. Andy had a strong feeling that Dale was sulking in one of the branches. “Dale, hey Dale,” Andy called as he walked around the house. In the very back he noticed something sticking out from under one of the bushes.

“Hey Dale, is that you?” Andy asked.

“What do you want?” Came Dale’s angry reply.

“I just wanted to tell you dinner’s ready,” Andy said.

“Fuck dinner, I don’t want to go in there.” Dale said.

“Do you want me to bring something out for you?” Andy asked.

“No, goddammit, I just want to be left alone!” Dale shouted.

For a moment Andy really wanted to add something, to tell Dale to shape up and stop being such a whiner about things, but thought better of it and decided that no further words could help the situation.

“Okay, if that’s how you want it,” Andy said, then turned off to walk back into the house.

“Dale’s not coming,” Andy said as he reentered the kitchen.

“Is he okay?” Marie asked.

“He’s really angry,” Andy said. “I think we better leave him alone for now.”

Marie still had an uneasy expression on her face as she hoisted Andy into her lap to reach the food.

“I don’t feel we’ve been right to Dale,” Marie said as she started in on her food. Jerry and Sherri had already started eating.

“I don’t know,” Jerry said. “He’s been a jerk to everyone recently. I tried getting through with him but it just never seemed to work.”

“It’s becoming a pattern with this game,” Sherri said. “The guys who are used to being big and in charge are the ones who break down in here. It’s girls like you, Marie, who are used to being on the smaller end of things who adapt quickly.”

“I was thinking that,” Marie said. “But, I mean, hasn’t Dale suffered enough humiliation yet?”

“I don’t know, it looked like he wanted to beat my face in when I was one fourth his size,” Jerry said.

“Yeah, maybe you’re right, Jerry,” Marie said. “Dale’s not behaved well. But still…”

Marie trailed off, unable to think of more exuses for Dale’s behavior. She wanted to think of some reason that they should all be nicer to him, but memories of all his past deeds made it difficult. Marie decided that she wouldn’t go out of her way for Dale, but she would at least protect him from retribution if anything came up, though she knew Jerry wasn’t the physically violent type at all.

Throughout the rest of dinner there was little conversation. Jerry and Sherri kept trying to avoid each other’s eye. They knew that Marie knew about their new fling…the way Jerry had acted when Marie knocked on the door was a dead giveaway. They also had the feeling that tiny Vera had figured it out as well, for she could see the expressions on their faces with great detail. She didn’t even need to have been in Marie’s hand at the time to figure it out. Andy, on the other hand, seemed happily oblivious, enjoying his dinner from Marie’s lap.

The only person who remained tense was Marie, but because of Marie’s superior size her body language dominated the atmosphere, making everyone feel a little tense by association. Jerry suggested that they put in a movie as a way to calm things down and pass time until eight, and Sherri quickly agreed.

“Go ahead, I’ll join you in a moment,” Said Marie, lifting Andy off her lap, standing up, and beginning the dishes. Vera stood and watched as Marie lifted up dishes the size of helipads and brought them over to the sink to clean them.

Andy joined Sherri and Jerry as they started the movie and not even he could fail to make the conclusion about the two of them as they snuggled together under a blanket. A few minutes in Marie joined them, sitting in the usual Queen’s chair placing Vera in her lap.

The movie was a great help, lowering the tension dramatically. It was a funny movie, and Marie’s laughs really changed the mood of the rest of the group. Part of the way through the movie Marie let Andy sit up on her lap, a position he loved as he fell into the warmpth and softness of her. Meanwhile Jerry and Sherri cuddled under the blanket and Dale continued to not be seen.

By the time the movie was over night had fallen and eight o’clock was approaching, and inevitably the topic was turning to what would be happening in just a few minutes.

“You’re still not going to tell us anything, are you?” Jerry asked Sherri.

“Nope!” Sherri said, grinning. “It’s more fun to see you guess!”

“Well we haven’t had two competitions in a day yet,” Marie said. “But you never know, there’s a first for everything!”

“I think it’s going to be another vote,” Jerry suggested.

“What did they do this time last season?” Andy asked.

“I think they were already down to four people by that point.” Jerry said.

“So it really could be anything.” Andy said.

“Yes it could!” Sherri said, grinning. They pressed her for several more minutes but could get no further answers out of her.

There wasn’t much time to do anything before eight. Jerry changed his clothes quickly while Andy enjoyed a quick snack. It was now five minutes to seven and Dale had still not shown up.

“Maybe I should go out and get him,” Marie said.

“Don’t worry about it,” Sherri said. “If he’s not back when Betty arrives, She’ll get him, don’t worry.”

But Dale did not show up and when Betty knocked on the door at eight only the five of them were there to great Betty.

 

End Notes:

So what is coming next? Find out next time!

Chapter 31 by Benton
Author's Notes:

And on we go!

“Hello, contestants!” Betty said as she beemed down at all the small people standing around Marie’s legs. “I trust you’ve all been very anxious to see what this appointment is all about?”

“Yes, we are,” Marie said. “But…Dale’s not here, he’s been gone for a while!”

“Yes I know,” Betty said, dismissively like she had known it all along. “We’ll just pick him up on our way to the compound. So if you’ll just pick up the smaller people, Marie, we’ll be on our way.”

Andy felt Marie’s right arm bend around him as she easily lifted him up. In her other hand Marie has holding Vera gently in a loose fist. Half-sized Jerry and Sherri were on their own, ready to follow.

“Right this way,” Betty said, leading the group of people out of the house. She turned left and walked along the side of the house knowing exactly where she was going. She stopped in front of a particular clump of bushes and announced to it: “Come out, Dale, it’s eight o’clock!”

“I don’t want to!” Shouted Dale’s voice from the bush. “I’m done.”

“You’re done when the show is over,” Betty said. “That’s the contract you signed.”

“I don’t care!” Dale said. “I don’t want to participate!”

“Well Dale, if you don’t come out then I’m afraid I’m going to have to reach in there after you.” Betty said. She bent down and stuck her hand into the bush. There was a rustelling sound and a few second later Betty’s hand emerged, clutched around the middle third of a screaming, struggelling nine inch Dale.

“That could have been easier,” Betty said, giving Dale a threatening look that served to quell his strugelling. “Well, everyone’s here, let’s head back to the building now.”

The seven people headed towards the compound in the light of the bulb on the exterior wall of the compound. Betty opened the door with her Dale-free hand and led the contestants into the room where they had had so many votes.

It was clear this was their final destination. There were four booths set up in a row, all different sizes ranging from half-sized down to sixteenth-sized. Only four booths and none of them full sized—Marie gasped in understanding. No, it couldn’t be

“Today we will be deciding whether Marie remains your Queen, or whether somebody new takes the position.” Betty said, placing Dale in front of the appropriate screen and stepping back.

Marie was shocked. She thought she was in for good—there had only been one challenge last season, she had not been expecting a second challenge. Could it be that in just five minutes she would be four inches tall, eliminated?

“Answer wisely,” Betty said. “For if Marie remains Queen, she will pick someone to eliminate. But if a new King or Queen is elected, he or she will choose someone to eliminate, and that person could be the newly diposed Queen.”

Marie shook nervously. She looked at the four small people standing behind the booths, judging her fate. Which of them would vote to keep her? What would happen if there was a tie? In her paniced state she could not think about any of these things clearly.

“Now if you would be so kind, place your votes. If you want Marie to remain the Queen, press ‘Yes’. If you want her to be diposed, press ‘No’. Vote now.” Betty said.

All four of them pressed a button on their screens. There was a tense silence for a moment before Betty said: “Now I will reveal the votes.” The screens on the front of the podiums lit up and the votes were displayed:

 

JERRY: YES

ANDY: YES

DALE: NO

VERA: YES

 

Marie felt a wave of warm relife flush through her body. She had made it! Somehow, they all found it in their hearts, or in their interests, to keep her the Queen, except obviously Dale who was clearly on nobody’s side at the moment.

Andy had the easiest time voting yes. Of course he wanted Marie to remain the Queen; he didn’t want the job himself, and couldn’t see anyone else he wanted more. For Vera too the choice was easy; she would have felt much less comfertable with a man in the top spot—with the exception of Paul who had been eliminated—and she knew she didn’t have enough support to have the spot herself. Besides, Marie had been very good to her and Vera felt a degree of affection for her.

Jerry’s choice was a little more difficult. He liked Marie all right, but he knew he was still in it to win. In the few seconds afforded to them Jerry thought about the situation. If Marie was voted down as Queen it would be up to the four of them to select a new one. If no one could vote for themselves like last year, Andy would have voted for Vera because she would have been the only female left, and Vera might have voted for either Andy or himself. Jerry could have voted for Vera and gotten her, but felt he was much more comfertable with Marie anyway.

Dale was still highly distraught over the events of today, and he voted against Marie simply because he was frusturated with her as he was frusturated with everyone. He didn’t care who became the next King or Queen because he knew full well it wasn’t going to be him.

“Well Marie, you’ve survived the vote,” Betty said. “You remain the Queen, and now you must use your power to eliminate one of the other contestants.”

Marie’s eyes fell immediately and predictibly on Dale. She hated to dump him when he was feeling as low as he could, but with the way he was acting it would definitely be a lot nicer in the house without him.

“I’m sorry Dale,” Marie said, “Your time is up.”

Dale nodded curtly. He knew that this was coming. He knew if anyone was going to be eliminated, no matter how, it was going to be him. Now all he had to do was await what was coming to him.

“Well Dale, make your way to the shrinking booth to be reduced in size for elmination.” Betty said.

At the other end of the room the great door to the shrinking booth opened. It was like opening a door to a cathedral of some kind it was so high. Dale knew it would be ridiculous to refuse to go in: they would shrink him in there or they would shrink him out here; either way it was no use.

Dale walked into the shrinking booth and the door closed behind him. A moment later there was a flash of light and everyone knew he was shrunk. No one moved for a couple of moments. The look on Betty’s face was a mystery to most, but Sherri understood it as a look of anticipation for when Betty would retrieve Dale.

“Well, congradulations for retaining the throne,” Betty said to Marie, “And good job the rest of you keeping yourself one step ahead of elimination. Don’t get to comfertable, though, for tomorrow we start early—at twelve noon I will be by once again to collect all of you, so be ready!”

Marie, Jerry, Andy and Vera turned to leave. Half the contestants had now been eliminated; they were the survivors. Their odds of winning had been doubled, but who knew what kinds of twisted things Betty had planned for them next?

Dale stood alone in the shrinking booth. He was once again the same size he had been durring the maze competition earlier in the day. The difference was that then he had a chance to get through the competition and move on. Now there was no moving on; he was finished. The competition was over for him.

Suddenly the vast door in front of him opened and he found himself stairing at two female feet in sandals, each far larger than himself. Looking up he found the amazing form of Betty towering over and staring down at him. She was smiling that same infuriating smile she always did when she had her pray cornered, but since it was directed at him and him alone this time, Dale felt his blood run cold.

“Dale,” Betty said in a powerful whisper that filled the entire room. “I’ve been looking forward to this,”

Needless to say, Dale did not like the sound of this, and he said nothing as Betty continued to stare down at him. She seemed to be savoring the moment, the site of tiny Dale standing on the ground cowering before her.

“Come over here,” Betty said. “Come stand between my feet.”

For a moment Dale didn’t move; he was too scared. He thought that if he refused to play Betty’s game that she would grow tired and just put him in his cage or wherever he was supposed to go until the conclusion of the game. But the look she gave him was a dire warning that life would be a lot more difficult for him if he didn’t move.

Slowly, cautiously, Dale walked forward into the space on the floor in between Betty’s massive feet. As he did so he looked up at Betty; she seemed taller than ever when he was right under her, as if he were walking up to a large building.

“Tell me,” Betty boomed down to him, her face just visible around the curve of her breases, “Do you have any idea what goes on back here?”

“N-no,” Dale said. He didn’t have a clue what went on after elimination but had desperately hoped that it would only involve waiting for the end of the competition so that he could go home. However, from the rumors he had heard both after the first season and from this season’s contestants, he had a bad feeling that this wasn’t the case.

“Well, you’re about to get a firsthand experience.” Betty said.

Dale said nothing. The fear was nothing short of petrifying, but he still wouldn’t give into her.

“Now, you will do what I tell you or there will be consequences.” Betty said. “Get onto my right foot.”

She shifted her giant right sandaled foot to emphasise. Dale looked at it. It was the size of a killer whale. He could see the tendons in her ankle which must be helping to support a tremendous weight. Still he did nothing. After a few moments Betty started to slide her right foot out of her sandal as if it were the easiest thing in the world.

“You’re going on my foot or you’re going under it.” Betty said, moving her massive right foot nearer to him. Still, Dale did nothing. Surely Betty wasn’t going to crush him! She could do any number of things to him but it she killed him—the cops would be after her. He would be missed back home.

“Have it your way then,” Betty said. Unbevabily, Betty lowered the front of her foot onto Dale.

Dale’s legs buckled and he fell onto his back. The pad just below her toes covered his legs and torso, crushing him, and he found his head wedged in the gap between her second and third toe. There was a smell of sweat on her feet and Dale could hear the blood corsing through her toes. He thought his body was going to break under the pressure.

“How about we give you a little squeese?” Betty said, and Dale heard him even though his ears were covered by the toes. Betty’s toes curled, pressing Dale’s head into itself and pressing his shoulders into his body. He thought that his skull was going to crack in half and his spinal chord would buckle and break in two. Through his pain he saw that grinning face miles above.

“STOP!!” Shouted Dale. The pressure let up somewhat. “Okay! I’ll do it! I’ll do whatever you say!” Dale pleaded, wanting nothing else but for the pain to stop.

The pressure was relieved entirely as Betty lifted her foot off Dale. Dale lay there in pain, trying to regain his breath. He also realised that he had been sweating all over.

“That’s good.” Betty said. “Now, get onto my foot like I told you to do the first time.”

Still hurting, Dale got up onto his feet. Betty’s right foot had slipped back into her sandal. Slowly he walked over and climbed onto her foot. He could feel its massive bones beneith his feet.

“You might want to hold on.” Betty said. “We’re going for a walk.”

Dale tried to reach around Betty’s ankle. His arms weren’t long enough; it was like a too-large tree-trunk. His hold was tenuous and he hoped that he wouldn’t fall off. Betty began walking, a horrible motion of Dale being slammed into Betty’s leg bone, thrown upward, and then backward. It was the upward and backward part that scared him the most, because it seemed like he could fly off at any moment.

As Betty made her way down the hallway at astonishing pace, Dale tried to keep track of where she was going but it was no use. The scenery was bluring by so fast that he could not make heads or tails of where they were at any moment. The motion of Betty’s leg threw him off so much that he couldn’t tell when she was rounding corners, climbing stairs, or anything else.

There was a momentary respite as Betty stood still, then a few more steps before Betty came to a stop. Dale’s head was throbbing, his vision was swimming, and he thought he would pass out at any moment. He felt a warm surface come from behind him and pry him off his hanging point on Betty’s ankle. As he fell backwards, Betty’s hand seemed like the most comfertable and welcome place he could be.

“That better?” Betty asked. Dale’s vision was starting to clear up and he could see Betty’s huge face looking down on him; evidently he had been raised up to Betty’s eye level.

“Yes,” Muttered Dale weakly. He didn’t know what else he could say. Any resistance he might have had was shot.

“It’s funny.” Betty said. “You were one of the toughest guys coming in, but you turned out to be one of the worst preformers. I think the two go hand in hand. In the outside world you are a big, strong jock that no one dares mess with. But I’ve taken your superior size away and with it the mask you have been hiding behind. Behind your size you have no stength; you fold like a deck of cards.”

Dale said nothing. Each of Betty’s words—which were spoken by powerful vocal chords that vibrated him as she talked—seem to weeken him further. He felt every one of those four little inches now.

“Out there, you had your way with women,” Betty said, “But in here, I, a mere woman with no extrodonary physical strength, can cause you so much hurt by doing so little. Why, I haven’t even done anything to you yet and you’re all ready to pass out.”

Dale still said nothing. There was part of his mind that was asking him to scream out for mercy at the woman who had the power over him. There was another part of his mind that was telling him to do the most shameful thing of all—cry. He fought back both temptations with every bit of strength he had.

“I’m going to lay it on you, how powerless you are.” Betty said. “See this?” She pointed to her lips with her free hand. “This is a mouth that has given many kisses, no different from the mouth of any other women you’ve ever kissed. However, at your size, it could be the kiss of death. These lips could part ever so slightly to admit your body, and then close tight and you would never be able to part them. Your body is a ragdoll to my tounge. If I wanted, my teeth could grind you into a million pieces in just seconds. Or I could swallow you, and you would disentegrate in an acid bath inside my stomach, so small it would not even count as a snack.”

Dale stared at Betty in a horrified silence. Seeing the look on her face and feeling every bit of the size difference, Dale truly felt that any one of these things could occur.

Dale found the hand he was on was moving backwards, and a second later he was placed sitting down on a shelving unit that Betty was facing. Dale noticed for the first time that he must be in Betty’s apartment, but his horror and fear made him unable to take in any details.

“And now,” Betty said, and with a start Dale realised that Betty was taking off her shirt. She whipped it off rapidly and took off her bra as well, giving Dale a breathtaking view of Betty’s chest with the nipples on her ample breasts erect and pointing towards him.

“These,” Betty said, cupping one breast in each hand and bouncing them a little. “Givers of milk, protection, warmpth. The eye candy of men the world over. These soft little things could crush you, if I brought them over there and let their full weight sit on you. These gental mounds of flesh could suffocate you with ease.”

“And finally,” Betty said, and a horrified Dale realised that Betty was taking off her pants and panties, leaving her entirely naked before him.

“This.” Betty said, pointing down to her vagina. The sex organ was red, huge, and wet. It was topped by a bush that Dale could probably get tangled in. The grace of the female form exploded many times. Horrified as he was he could not keep his eyes off it.

“The man’s dream.” Betty said. “You spend nine months wanting to get out, and the rest of your life getting back in. The gentle, firm, and perfect tube in which you love to insert your ever-ready dick, for not only does it give you the most perfect sensations along your penis that you could never replicate with your cupped hands, but it gives you the ultimite feeling of accomplishment, of domination, of conquest. A woman layed is a woman conquered.”

Dale let out a terrified wimper. He could see drops of cum already forming on her vulva and she was moving her hips in such a suggestive and frightening way that he felt that they would jump out and swallow him at any time.

“The muscles down there are the strongest in any human, male or female,” Betty said. “Powerful at normal size, they are incredible to you, bigger than the motors that move tanks or ships, enough power to easily crush you just by expanding or contracting agaisnt each other.”

Betty was smiling at Dale like she had never smiled before.

“And now,” Betty said. “I am going to do the ultimate thing in stripping you of any layer of yourself that you still hold in tact. That place on my body, the sacred place that every man wants to conquer, is going to conquer you.”

For a moment Betty did not move, she only stared at Dale. Then her hand made to grab him. Dale whimpered, almost ready to scream outright as the hand closed around him before he could scoot backwards at all. She held him low, so that her vagina was inches away, and he could smell it’s emense scent.

Betty brough her free hand down and extended her index finger, forcing it under the neck of dale’s shirt. It pressed against him heavily for a moment before it painfully ripped completely in half down the back. Betty flicked it off carelessly as Dale felt each arm of the shirt rip off just around the armpit.

She put her finger into the side of his pants by his hip and pulled outward. The pants would not give easily and this time Dale really did scream with the pain. Finally, the pants tore off of him painfully, releasing him from a stranglehold that made him feel like his body would be crushed into a fleshy lump.

He was now completely naked and looking into Betty’s vagina and could hold in the terror no longer. He screamed and screamed and tried fruitlessly to get away as Betty’s strong fingers held him down. Betty walked over to her bed and sat down on it, stretching her leg. Without even the ceremony of first rubbing him full of her secretions, as she had done to Paul, Betty shoved him headfirst into her vagina.

The pressure was intense on all angles; Dale was being pressed on all sides. He was completely covered in strong-smelling liquid. He was inside Betty’s vagina, flanked by muscles of unimaginable power. She squeezed her hips a little bit causing the walls to close in tighter and Dale felt once again like he was going to be crushed.

Her hands still holding his feet, Betty began to move him up and down. He wanted to shout with terror but there was no air, only fluid. He enhaled it by accident, caughing and gagging, his mind frantic for air. There was an intense rubbing sensation as she moved him faster and faster inside her. Dale’s head was hammering from the lack of air and he felt squeesed to death; he thought he was finally going to pass out when Betty came. After one final squeese, the strongest of them all, the walls relaxed.

Gravity taking effect as Betty leaned forward, Dale gentally slid out of Betty’s vagina, landing softly on the bedspread before him. His eyes stinging, he could just make out Betty’s towering waste, torso, and head above him, the building-sized legs that flanked him, and the giant, pulsating monster that had just eaten him alive and spit him out again as if it didn’t enjoy the taste.

All the fight had left Dale. All thoughts had left his mind—he was a completely broken man. He could do nothing but stare up through his secretion-soaked eyes at Betty feeling completely and utterly subservent.

And then he did the most shameful thing of all. For the first time since he was eight years old, he cried. Not just a few tears, but downright bawling. He did not think about how his dad would have hit him if he had seen. He did not think about how he was embarrassing himself to his friends and girls, whether they be there or not. He did not think at all. He was completely broken.

“There, there,” Betty said, cupping her arm around Dale and lifting him up. She placed him on her breast and let his gentle weight sink into it. It was the most comfertable and inviting surface he had ever been on—it felt like he was touching comfort itself. Shamelessly and without any thought, he squirmed upon it as if there were nothing in the world he had more affection for, tears ending as an almost stupid smile grew on Dale’s face as he regressed all the way past adolescence, past childhood, to the earliest stage of infancy where the only thing known was the mother’s warmpth.

“That’s okay, let it die,” Betty said. Dale could no longer hear her as he was falling into a state that was more a trance than actual sleep. “Let it die and be reborn. Betty will not let anything happen to you.”

Satisfied with herself, Betty reclined to a laying position on her bed, feeling the soft weight of Dale upon her breast. This is what it is all about, Betty thought. Dale would probably never think or feel the same way again, and he would certianly never forget about her. If only every stuck-up, chauvinistic jock in the world could be put through the same thing, Betty thought, the world would be a much better place. They would get what they deserve.

Betty let Dale lay on her breast for a considerable amount of time before carefully moving him to another surface. The deeply-sleeping Dale did not stirr as she did this.

 

The four remaining contestants stayed together in the living room for a little while following the most recent Queen vote. All of them were happy to have survived for this long, and all of them wondered what was happenning to Dale in the seceret halls of the compound. Or, for that matter, what was happening to Paul, Hailey, or Carla.

It felt different to be in a group of four people, Marie thought. It seemed much more personal to her. In a larger group it was possible to have subsections, but in a small group such as this people were forced to interact with everyone else. There was no way around it. The dynamics of the game had changed.

Andy was overjoyed with the situation. He was sitting in Marie’s huge lap, his sides gentally being stroked by her, not having to worry about Carla getting angry or even Dale. Neither Jerry nor Vera had any interest what Marie or Andy did with themselves, and Andy was greatful for it. Now that there were no more competitions or uncertianties for the rest of the day Andy was certain Marie would take him back to bed with her. If only he could get even smaller, it would be perfect.

Tiny Vera was sitting on Marie’s leg to the right of Andy, who dispite being much larger than her still took up a very small area of Marie’s lap. She felt some sense of relife for still being in the game, though she was still nervous about her tiny size. With the threat or Dale’s erratic behavior removed she felt a little more confident, yet she still felt small enough to worry that she could easily be forgotten, slipped through the cracks, or something like that.

There was a knock on the door, a more gental wrapping that would suggest Sherri rather than Betty. Because he was unincumbered by lap-sitters, Jerry jumped up to answer the door. Sure enough, he opened it to reveal a half-sized Sherri standing at the doorway. Jerry’s face broke into a smile as he looked at his secret lover, resisting the urge to kiss her right there. Sherri returned the smile, feeling much the same way.

“Hi, Sherri!” Said Marie from the couch, Andy and Vera feeling her body shift as Marie turned to wave at Sherri.

“Hello,” Sherri said as she and Jerry walked back into the living room to sit down. “Good to see you still around!”

“I’m glad to be hanging on,” Marie said. “When Betty said that there would be a vote for the Queen, I thought I was a goner for sure!”

“The Queen was voted out last season,” Sherri said, “But not this time. This room is full of your admirers!”

Andy beamed up at Marie from her lap. Jerry and Vera smiled more weakly.

“I don’t know how much longer it’s going to help me,” Said Marie. “I mean, we’re all equal in the end. We’re all going to end up competing at four inches, aren’t we?”

“You’ll see,” Said Sherri, a teasing smile upon her face.

“Poor Dale,” Marie said to general surprise. “I wonder what it feels like for him to be eliminated? He was so scared before.”

“I’m sure he’s going to be fine,” Sherri said. “After the general shock, of course.”

“I feel bad about sending him away.” Marie said blankly.

“Don’t.” Jerry said firmly. “He was not acting well and was dangerous to the group. You did the right thing.”

“I guess I did,” Marie said, but her voice sounded hestitant.

“Think about it this way,” Jerry said. “You know he would have eliminated you in a second if he got the chance, and he probably wouldn’t think twice about it.”

“Yeah, that’s true,” Marie said, and she started to feel just a bit better about the decision she made.

“At any rate, he’ll be reunited with the other three before long.” Sherri said.

“What does happen back there?” Andy asked, his curiosity spilling out of him before he could stop himself.

Sherri’s mouth broke into an amused grin. “You almost seem as though you can’t wait to find out.”

“No, I want to stay in the game!” Andy said, clutching for Marie’s arm for reassurance as he did. Both Sherri and Jerry gave a little smirk at this.

“Okay, fine, I’ll admit it since everyone knows.” Andy said. “I love shrinking! I love it!” He through his arms wide, his face smiling in liberation, and Sherri laughed out loud.

“Hey, if you love shrinking so much, would you care to trade with me?” Vera asked, the tiny woman saying her first words since they had come back from the voting. She felt all the giant eyes turn towards her. “I mean, if that’s allowed,” Vera said, shifting uncomfortably under all the stares.

“Certianly it’s allowed!” Sherri said, because Andy looked as though he was going to kiss Vera. “Betty has given me the power to swap sizes between contestants if I see fit. Here you go!”

A moment later there was a flash of light and now an eighteen-inch Vera sat on Marie’s left leg and a four-inch Andy had just fallen into the gap between Marie’s legs. Andy cried out with jubilation upon seeing his size.

“Oh, thank you Vera!” He said, turning towards her and throwing out his arms.

“No, thank you!” Vera said, deciding to indulge the tiny Andy in a hug as she was certianly greatful for the switch. Even though she was still much smaller than full size she felt that she would not just simple dissappeer.

Andy pressed against Vera tight, feelingt he warmth of her body through her shirt. Vera was now as tall to him as Marie had been a moment ago and he felt a rush of gratitude. Finally, he let go and stared up at Marie, now once again the amazing towering giantess that he had been inside of last night.

“Marie,” Andy said, his voice almost trembling with reverence as he turned to her. Before Andy could truly embarras himself, Marie picked him up easily with her hand and placed him against her chest in the best and kindest hug she could.

“Thank you so much, Sherri,” Vera said, as she climbed off of Marie’s lap and back down to the floor. “This feels a tad bit less unnatural than sixteenth-size.”

“You’re welcome.” Sherri said.

“So, in a mood to tell us what’s in store for tomorrow?” Vera asked hopefully.

“Nope, sorry,” Sherri said. “Each day is a surprise, I’m sure you know that by now!”

“I’m just eager to know, sorry,” Vera said. “I know that we’re getting near the end.”

“We are,” Sherri said. “I’m sure at this time in two days we’ll know who our winner is.”

“Really?” Marie said, her words vibrating Andy who was still on her shirted chest. “That soon, huh? This competition has sure gone by fast.”

“Huh, speak for yourself!” Jerry said, though grinning, “It feels like we’ve been here forever.”

“I know what you mean, both of you,” Sherri said. “Durring the first season, I felt like any time spent here was too long. But only at first, by the end it seemed over much too quickly.”

“I guess I’m somewhere in the middle with that.” Vera said. “So many things both good and bad have happened, but I do admit that I’ll he happy when it’s time to go home.”

“That’s the most common feeling,” Sherri said. “Four contestants from the first season refused point blank to ever come back.”

“I don’t know if I would,” Vera said. “Well, we’ll see after it all ends.”

“It might not be any of us,” Marie said. “Remember, Sherri was eliminated, then un-eliminated, and she ended up winning!”

“It’s possible, sure,” Sherri said. “That is, if there’s un-elimination tomorrow.”

“And you’re not going to tell us I’m sure.” Vera said, crossing her arms.

“Of course not,” Sherri said, good-naturedly.

“I bet there is,” Jerry said.

“I agree,” Marie said. “What’s the point of keeping everyone else around if there isn’t an un-elimination later?”

Sherri said nothing, but just smiled.

“Well, if you don’t mind, I think I’d like to head back to my room,” Vera said. “Evening excersizes before an early sack, you know. I want to be well-rested in case I have to do something athletic tomorrow.”

“We don’t mind at all, Vera,” Said Marie kindly.

“Thanks again for the switch Andy, and Sherri!” Vera said. Andy was too busy being on Marie’s chest to take any notice, but Sherri responded, “No problem!”

“Goodnight everybody,” Vera said, and headed off for her room. Marie, Sherri, and Jerry all waved goodnight to her as she departed for the bedrooms. Marie then looked down to check on Andy who had seemed to slide out of touch with reality for the moment. Jerry used that moment to poke Sherri and give her a jesture that clearly asked if she wanted to get out of there. Sherri made the smallest nod of an affirmative.

“Well, I think I need to be heading back,” Sherri said, stretching. As quietly as she could, she slipped the word “outside” into Jerry’s ear.”

“Okay, goodnight Sherri,” Said Marie as Sherri got up to leave. If she thought it was strange that Jerry did not say goodnight she didn’t say anything. Scarcely a minute had passed before Jerry announced that he felt like a solitary walk around the grounds for a few minutes before bed.

“I’d hate to leave you two all alone,” Jerry said, an ironic but not unfriendly smile upon his face.

“Ah, don’t worry about it.” Marie said. “Andy will watch out for me.”

Andy’s head turned up at the mention of his name, but Marie petted him gently and he lolled in the sensation.

“Goodnight, Jerry,” Marie said. Jerry said his goodnight and slipped a little to eagerly out the front door.

Marie waited until Jerry was long gone before saying to Andy, “Gee, they don’t hide it well do they?”

“What did you say?” Andy said, looking up into Marie’s immense soft eyes.

“Nothing, dear,” Marie said, cupping her hand around Andy, pulling him off of her chest and slipping him under her shirt.

 

Vera was in a very good mood. She had unexpetedly increased her standing through the best of means: a win-win situation. No one was hurt or confused, and both she and Andy had ended up better off according to their own ways of looking at the whole shrinking thing.

As she did crunches Vera almost laughed to herself. For someone who thought she had no chance she now felt pretty good about her chances. Of course, she wasn’t as well-liked as either Marie or Jerry and probably had less of a chance of winning if the eliminated contestants had a say, but she still had a chance.

As she worked out she thought about Paul. Poor Paul, he was knee-high to her, somewhere in the bowls of Betty’s compound. She wondered if Betty had Paul locked up in a cage somewhere with Carla, Hailey, and Dale. They weren’t exactly the best company for him, since he had been rivals with Carla and expecially Dale.

If you were here I’d scoop you up in my arms and not let them get you, Vera said, thinking of the baby-sized Paul. But that was sillyness—he was far tougher than Dale, and the girls he didn’t have to worry about. She wanted Paul with him, she wanted Paul to be full-sized and for her to be full-sized. She wanted them to play a sweaty game of one-on-one in the hot desert sun, then go for a swim together, tight-fitting bakinni for her and little shorts for him. Or, if it was allowed, nude. Then they would shower together, kiss, make love, the water making their skin tender…

The other women in the competition might be more outwardly affectionate, but Vera sure knew she had her romantic side. She wasn’t all jock—there was definitely a softened side to her, something only her closest friends and most imtimate lovers got to see. Vera was not as tough as she looked.

But Vera looked very tough now as she finished her push-ups. Wiping the sweat from her, she opened her bag and prepared to get ready for bed. Two days and it will be over, Vera thought, two days and Paul and I can go on a real date, a normal six feet all each, give or take a few inches.

Vera felt that she wouldn’t even be dissapointed with not winning. This was a very interesting and even life-changing experience, and if she got Paul out of it the game would have been all worth it.

Even though she didn’t have to win to be happy, she felt that her chances were better than ever.

 

End Notes:

We are down to four now! Who has the best chance!

Also, I want to inform you that over the last few days I have been writing a new story. It is short, silly, and stupid, but I've been having a lot of fun with it. I'll post it soon!

Chapter 32 by Benton
Author's Notes:

And here comes the next chapter!

Jerry closed the back door and walked to the shadow of the house where Sherri waited for him. Without saying anything Sherri put her arms around him and they engaged in a long, romantic kiss.

“Think they suspect anything?” Sherri said, a silly grin on her face.

“Probably, but who cares,” Jerry said, smiling dismissively. “All partnerships here are very transparent.”

“That’s very true,” Sherri said.

“So what are we doing tonight?” Jerry asked, sure that Sherri had a better scope of the Compound’s possibilities than he did. “Are you going to take me anywhere or are we just going to play in the bushes?”

“Hey, do you want to go out?” Sherri asked, and Jerry was stunned by the preposition. By somewhere he had ment somewhere in the compound; Sherri had taken it to mean somewhere in a greater sense.

“Out?” Jerry asked. “Can we do that?”

“Sure,” Sherri said. “As long as we’re quiet about it.”

“Did Betty say it was okay?” Jerry said.

“More or less…” Sherri said, looking a little uneasy. That uneasiness crossed into Jerry, and he asked what she ment by “more or less”.

“Well,” Sherri said, with the guilty aura of someone divulging secret information, “Betty said I could have my way with any contestant of my choice…”

“Your way?” Jerry asked, surprised.

“…and this is my way,” Sherri said. “I want to go out with someone on a real date, return them, and have a good time, not grab them when they’re helpless like Betty wants me to do.”

“Betty wanted you to have your way with one of us?” Jerry said, astonished.

“Well, yeah,” Sherri said. “I wouldn’t though, I don’t believe in it.”

“But does Betty…” Jerry started.

“I’m pretty sure you’ve guessed by now,” Sherri said. “That the eliminated contestants aren’t just sitting in some cage right now.”

Jerry thought about it. Was it true? Were Paul, Dale, Carla, and Hailey being subjected to Betty’s whims right now, four-and-a-half inch people being used as sex toys, liking it or not?

“That’s scary,” Jerry said. “To think that’s what awaits me if I get eliminated.”

“You won’t get eliminated, I’m sure,” Sherri said. Jerry looked at her, quizzicly.

“I thought you said you couldn’t rig it?” Jerry asked.

“I can’t…but I’ll try my best if I have any say,” Sherri said, smiling a little sheepishly.

“Well, I’d rather win on my own than have help.” Jerry said.

“That’s why I like you so much,” Sherri said, giving him another kiss. “You’re so principaled. And you’re not a jerk like some of the other guys, or an airhead like Andy.”

“And you’re not a crazy fiend like Hailey or Carla,” Said Jerry, kissing her back. They kissed for several more minutes.

“Hey, let’s not forget about our date!” Sherri said.

“Oh yeah,” Jerry said. “Where are we going?”

“Come with me,” Sherri said, and grabbed Jerry’s arm, almost pulling him along. She took him along the left side of the compound where the contestants had had their very first physical competition amoungst the trees. She brought him up to a tall gate which none but the most determined normal-sized escapee could dare to cross and unlocked it with a special key.

They were clearly now to the more “public” yard of the compound, not that the compound ever seemed to have any visitors. There was a small flower bed and a semi-circle of concreate as the driveway cuved around to a loading zone in front of the building. Jerry felt as though the two of them were children sneeking around the front of the compound being three feet tall and all.

Sherri brought them to the compound’s garage which was on the left side of the compound a little behind the enterance. Reaching above her head to the keypad that controlled the lock, Sherri pushed in a seven-digit code and the garage door rumbled open.

Jerry had never seen vehicles so large, being half-sized, but even if he was full-sized he would have been impressed by the car. Sleek, sporty, and sliver, the car that sat in the center of the garage looked as thought it must have been worth two or three hundered thousand dollars. It must have been imported; certinaly no car manufacturer in this country could make a car so fine. Next to the car was a large white van with no windows apart from the front, which he assumed to be some kind of studio equiptment van, and an expensive looking motercycle.

“I bet we’re not taking the car, are we?” Jerry asked.

“No, it’s Betty’s and she’d never allow it,” Sherri said. “And we shouldn’t take the van; it hasn’t moved since I got here and I don’t even know if there’s gas in it, plus I don’t know if I could even drive it.”

“The motorcycle doesn’t have a backseat installed.” Jerry said, his hopes falling. “Both of us can’t ride.”

For a second Jerry thought that Sherri would say that leaving was impossible. But a small smile started to grow on her face.

“There is a way.” Sherri said.

A couple minutes later the expensive motorcycle was roaring out into the starry desert night with it’s single rider clutching the bars, her hair flailing wildly behind her as she shot down the lonely desert road.

However, there was more than one person on the motorcycle. In the pocket of Sherri’s riding jacket was little four-inch Jerry, pearing his head out cautiously as the wind buffetted him with extrodonary force. This had to be the wildest, craziest thing he had ever done. He was riding, four and a half inches tall, in the coat pocket of a woman he had barely known a week as she went into a public place, away from the safety and seven hundred cameras of the compound. Thinking about it that way made it seem all the more exciting. For a moment he even felt that he understood what Andy was so excited about.

The compound was in such a remote place that it took almost twenty-minutes of driving at seventy-five miles an hour to reach the nearest town. The town they reached wasn’t much—barely with a population of four thousand—but it was the largest settlement for almost a hundered miles around, and it was a mecca of sorts for the tiny villages that were scattered in the desert hills, as this area was a little less flat than the pancakelike tract of land the compound was located on.

Near the center of the town was a place called the Town Meetings. Centered around a small fountian that only remained on for a few hours a day to consere water, the Town Meetings was an outdoor mall, park, and community center all rolled into one. Many small shops lined the paths of the Town Meetings selling everything from clothes to food to books and movies. There was also a Theatre and a Bath House that—Sherri was pleased to find—was open twenty-four hours a day. It seemed odd to have such a large Bath House out here in the remote, water-scarce desert. But she assumed it was the town’s way of hanging onto a vestibule of civilized life so far from any major cities.

Sherri parked in the motorcycle lot adacent to one of the stores and dismounted. Though it was April and the desert days were hot, the temperature fell quickly at night and it was already in the low sixties and threatening to drop into the fifties, so Sherri decided to keep her riding jacket with her.

“How are you doing down there?” Sherri whispered down to Jerry.

“I’m great!” Jerry said. “That was some ride.”

“Hope you weren’t thrown around too much,” Sherri said, concerned.

“Nope,” Jerry said. “These jackets really are as tough as they claim to be.”

“I’ve been to this place a few times with Betty,” Sherri said, continuing to whisper in case anyone was nearby and thought she was talking to herself, “There’s a clothing store that I like a lot, I hope you don’t mind if we stop in.”

“Ah, I see why you wanted me shrunk,” Jerry said dryly, “So you would have a captive audience for clothes shopping.”

“Ha ha,” Sherri said, “Anyway, if you’re good and patient, I might take you into the dressing room with me.”

Sherri didn’t have too look to hard to see Jerry’s face breaking into a large grin.

She took off walking out of the well-lit parking lot into the outer ring of the Town Meetings. There were a fair number of people out doing their shopping. Sherri said hello to many of them as she passed, more out of politeness than anything since she didn’t know anyone in the town. Jerry peaked his head out from Sherri’s pocket watching in amazement as giant after giant passed by. He was fascinated by how many different kinds of people there were of all ages and sizes, something that he would have found quite ordinary at normal-sized.

There were far more women than men at the Town Meetings tonight, the predominant group young women in their teens and twenties. The older people having done more of their shopping earlier in the day, the younger people came here to hang out in the evening, socialise, visit the theatre, arcade, and bath house. Jerry watched as Sherri walked by a group of four giggling teenage girls, each holding an ice cream cone far larger than himself. They were stunning, such carefree and articulate beauty, and Jerry suddenly found himself wishing he was out of Sherri’s pocket and at their feet, ready for them to discover him with curious fascination. Damn it, I am turning into Andy! Jerry thought, shaking his head and trying to dismiss the thought.

Sherri made a left and entered the brightly lit clothing shop she had told Jerry about earlier. The store was filled with clothing the size of mid-rise buildings hanging from hooks as high as skyscrapers. Sherri navigated easily through this massive clothing jungle, occassionally passing other women who were searching through the racks themselves.

First Sherri went to the shoe section which was located on the right hand side of the store. Picking out a few boxes, she spent the next few minutes slipping her gentle feet in and out of different shoes, feeling their size. Jerry could see straight ahead into the slanted mirror. He could see Sherri’s reflection clearly; he was just a speck sticking part of the way out of her jacket. It was as if he was looking at himself from a great distance. Sherri’s reflection caught him looking and smiled down on him.

Even after looking at five different pairs of shoes Sherri put them back, opting not to buy any of them. Even the sudden windfall of money in the past year did not change her habbits—she was a choosey spender. Instead she walked back to the clothing area, brousing through the racks choosing things to try on in a few minutes. Jerry was starting to get excited again—pretty soon it would be just the two of them in the fitting room.

And sure enough, within a few minutes Sherri had an armful of clothes and was making for the fitting rooms at the back of the small store. To Jerry’s great excitement she stepped inside one of the changing booths and drew the curtian. Sherri put the clothes down on the shelf, then Jerry felt a shift. He no longer felt the presence of Sherri’s body behind him; she had taken off her jacket. He was looking at her back and the smooth curve of her side for a second as she slipped the jacket off behind her, then hung it on one of the hooks on the wall.

“How are you doing?” Sherri said, picking Jerry up out of her pocket and holding the virtually weightless man in her hand.

“I’m well,” Jerry said. “This is—wow, this is some trip.”

“I know, isn’t it?” Sherri said. “I’ve never been into town small before, maybe I’ll ask Betty to take me sometime.”

“Maybe after the show’s done I can return the favor,” Suggested Jerry. Sherri beamed back at him.

“I’d love to do that,” She said. “But I’m not sure Betty would allow that, you know, for security reasons. You understand. Anyway, you ready for a little show?”

“Absolutely,” Jerry said. Sherri smiled suggestively and placed him down on the bench in the corner so she could have both hands free for dressing. Jerry was just below waste height to Sherri, which made Sherri look even taller than she was; and behind her was a mirror with a reflection Sherri in it as well.

“Now I’m going to be asking for your oppinion about things, so keep in mind I am much bigger than you  when you answer,” Sherri said, shaking a warning figure.

Sherri reached down and pulled off her shirt, exposing the flesh of her torso and her round full breast held up by her bra. In the mirror he could see her back, her shoulderblades shifting like trucks beneith her skin. Jerry had never seen such an expanse of flesh before—Hailey had only ever been four times his height—and he felt his jaw drop. Reaching into her pile of clothes, Sherri pulled out a green shirt. She pulled the shirt over her head and fitted it into place, covering up the flesh that had just been revealed. The shirt was tight and accented her breasts nicely, the huge soft beasts that were once more hidden behind the great tarp of a shirt.

“How do you like it?” Sherri asked, looking at her reflection in the mirror.

“It’s very nice,” Jerry said, not knowing what else to say.

“Feels a little too tight,” Sherri said, shifting around. A second later she was peeling the shirt off, once again exposing Jerry to the plentiful field of flesh. She bent over to rummage in the pile, her breasts just asking to burst out of the bra, before finding another shirt. This one was light blue and as she put it on all her features seemed to dissappeer under it.

“Now that one is way too big,” Sherri said, taking it off again. She tried on a few other shirts, one with a nice plunging neckline and a low belly cut. Jerry announced his approval of the shirt, and Sherri said he would buy it.

Now it was onto the pants. Jerry watched in rapt fascination as Sherri unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans and pulled them down like a tent being folded after use. Jerry got a view of her beautiful, ivory legs eight stories tall and wider than elevator shafts. He marvled at their shape and their beauty, all the way up to where they met her thin underware that left little to the imagination. My God, thought Jerry, how large her privates must be!

Soon enough Sherri’s legs were covered again as she tried one pair of jeans, then another. The second pair of jeans accented Sherri’s legs and her butt perfectly and had just the right amount of flaire. Both being from the Midwest, the California style was still somewhat of a novelty to both of them. Sherri added those jeans to the buy pile.

After trying on several more pairs of pants it came to the moment that Jerry was looking forward to the most: the dresses. He knew what it ment: the unclipping of the bra. First Sherri had to remove her shirt once again, leaving her in nothing but her bra and her panties. This in itself was an astounding sight to Jerry. She was a tower of feminine beauty, a breathtaking sight with those most private parts so tantalizingly hidden away.

Sherri smiled and looked at Jerry, knowing full well that he knew what was coming. For a second Sherri toyed with the idea of making Jerry take off his clothes as well out of fairness, but she knew it was only one step from her having him right then and there in the dressing room and she didn’t want that, not yet anyway. So with a delicate slowness Sherri undid the clip of her bra, and let it fall away gently from her breasts, expopsing them in full.

This was the most impressive site yet. Her breasts were large enough that he could have hidden easily inside one of them. Those giant, perfect rounds of comfort and beauty. He was stunned that anything could hit him so powerfully. Sherri looked down at them and then over to Jerry, who she knew was staring at them, transfixed.

“You like this, huh?” Sherri said, moving from side to side gently, stirring her boobs and giving them life. Jerry watched them, transfixed. Smiling, Sherri reached over to one of the dresses. It was a shocking deep purple and it had a low V and came down to her ankles. It was stunning on Sherri and she decided it was one she absolutely must have.

Sherri tried on some other dresses, a light blue one that came down to just past her knees, a silky white dress that made Sherri look like some kind of angelic figure, and a strange yellow dress that looked like it was more wrapped around Sherri than actually worn by her. With each transition between dresses Jerry got yet another look at that beautiful body, only tiny panties covering her privates. Though all the dresses looked stunning in Jerry’s opinnion, Sherri decided only to buy the purple dress she had tried on first.

Having tried on all she had brought into the fitting room, Sherri put her normal clothes back on. The bra returned, fastening Sherri’s breasts in place. Next came the shirt and the pants, and finally the riding jacket.

“Time to go back in,” Sherri said, lifting Jerry off the bench and placing him once again into the jacket’s chest pocket. He enjoyed a brief sensation as Sherri bent down to pick up all the clothes and another as she straightened herself.up. She left most of the clothes in a bin by the dressing rooms and went up to the register to buy one shirt, two pairs of pants, and the purple dress.

Leaving the store Sherri contemplated where to go next. She thought about getting ice cream and sharing it with Jerry, but the thought of him falling into the frozen cone made her nervous. She thought they could go into a craft store, or a music store, or take a stroll through the park, but those things would benefit her the most, he wouldn’t be able to enjoy them.

Then Sherri thought of the Bath House. It was a cozy, inviting building with fogged-up translucent windows decorated by ivory pillars, suggesting an anchient Greek influence on both the archiatecture and the idea of a bath house itself. She had been there once with Betty and knew that there would be plenty of empty private tubs this time of night. The bath house owed its existance to the same thing the town itself owed its existance to: a sizeable aquifier beneith the ground. Still, she had read that the water was carefully recycled to avoid waste.

Jerry’s delight picked up again as he noticed that Sherri was walking towards the bath house. There was no question at all of what lied inside, and the prospect of being together with Sherri, naked in a shallow pool of hot water, was tremendously arousing.

Sherri entered the bath house and instantly was met by a pleasant wave of warm humid air. There was a young dark-haired woman in a tank-top standing next to the booth, greating them.

“Good evening ma’am,” The woman said. “Private or public?”

“Private, please,” Sherri said. “For two.”

The woman smiled warmly, assuming that Sherri had either a date or a close friend who was to be arriving shortly. Little did the woman know that Sherri already had her date with her!

“Room eleven is open,” Said the woman, handing Sherri a pair of towels. “Enjoy!”

Sherri walked through the opening to the left which lead to the private bathes. The first stop was the dressing room with its benches, lockers, and showers. No one was there at the moment, but someone could enter at any moment. Looking around, Sherri picked up Jerry and put him on the top shelf in one of the open lockers six feet above the ground.

“Take off your clothes now, it’s only propper,” Sherri whispered, her eyes twinkling. This was it—Jerry was going to see Sherri giant and naked. He had seen her naked before, of course, but they were both the same size at the time. He watched her as she took her own clothes off; first removing her shirt and bra, once again freeing her breasts, then removing her pants and finally her panties.

Every bit of Sherri’s beauty was accented by the size, the gentle curve of her butt as large as a house, the V of her public region, and finally her privates themselves. Jerry could not bring himself to believe how big they were. Her vulva was the size of a car, and he was sure her vagina was deeper than he was tall.

“Ready to go in?” Sherri asked, seeing that Jerry was now also naked. He was openly gawking at her but she did not mind—she was sure she was quite a sight to a man so tiny.

Sherri carefully picked up Jerry and held him protectively up to her breast as she closed the locker door and made her way back to the door that lead to the baths. She was sure that no one who saw Jerry would believe for a second it was a real shrunken man, but she didn’t want to take the chance. On the way to the bath Sherri passed a woman coming the other way, naked and clutching a towel. She wondered if Jerry had seen.

However, Jerry had not seen because his view was entirely blocked by Sherri’s hand, but he did not mind that. She was helping him avoid being seen and he was greatful for it; even more greatful for his position, for he was up against the soft tissue of Sherri’s breast. He could feel her heart beat beneith her skin and hear the groan of giant muscles as she walked.

It only took a moment for Sherri to walk the short distance to room eleven. She opened the door to reveal a small circular tub which was about four feet deep sunken into a surface a foot and a half above the floor. As soon as the door was closed she brought Jerry out from her breast and hung up her towel.

Jerry looked down at the water. It was larger than a tub, larger than a pool even. To him it most resembled one of those navy tanks in which they tested submarines or other water equiptment. But to any full-sized person it was just an ordinary two-or-three person bath house tub about five feet in diamiter with a ledge running around the edge for sitting and a small staircase to help people get in and out. The lighting in the room was low and moody; adittional light filtered in from outside via the translucent windows. There were small lights in the tub itself which gave off a gentle and inviting light.

Sherri walked up the steps to the edge of the tub then began to lower herself in, first one leg, then another, then she sat so that the water came up to her upper chest. The water was warm and felt great on her skin. She was still holding Jerry in her outstretched palm over the center of the tub.

“The water’s fine, ready for a dip?” Sherri asked.

“Sure,” Said Jerry. Sherri tipped her hand and Jerry dropped into the water with a faint plop that barely disturbed the water’s surface.

Jerry came to the surface and started to tread water. It was amazing how this little tub could become a vast and deep swimming pool at one-sixteenth-size. He looked across to Sherri. In one regard she was like an iceburg—though the part he could see towered over him, he knew it was only a small part of her body. But that was where the similarities to an iceburg ended, for Sherri was warm and inviting. The water came up just above the top of Sherri’s breasts which floated just beneith the surface, boyant on the gentle waters. It was a breathtaking effect.

Jerry paddled around a bit, thankful for the swimming lessons he had taken at his community pool. Sherri watched him, amused to see Jerry taking up so little room as she seemed to take up half the tub all by herself. Jerry alternated between paddling around and treading water, always looking up at her.

“Here,” Sherri said, extending her right index finger to Jerry in the middle of the tub. He grabbed onto it and Sherri pulled him across the surface of the water to her body. As Jerry neared he felt his foot bump against the soft and yielding surface of Sherri’s breast. She spun him around gently to lean against her chest.

“So how does it feel,” Ask Sherri, “To be out here, tiny, in a public place more than twenty miles from the nearest machine that could re-enlarge you, in the care of a game show co-hostess you just met days ago who works for a shady, unpredictible boss?”

“Putting it that way it sounds like something out of a movie!” Jerry said. “Or a cheap novel of some kind. Writers in this country have a tendency to churn out this kind of stuff.”

Sherri chuckled sending vibrations through her chest. “Yeah, I guess it does,” Said Sherri. “I have to admit this is some of the most fun I’ve ever had, these last couple of weeks.”

“So you really don’t know much about Betty even though you work for her?” Jerry asked.

“Not really,” Sherri said. “I know that she’s the boss of this whole operation, not just the hostess of the show.”

“How can you tell?” Jerry asked, who had been curious about the same thing.

“Well, I negotiated directly with her about the winnings from the first season, and I negotiated my contract for this season with her as well.” Sherri said. “A man definitely called to schedual a meeting with me, but in person I haven’t met anyone else in the crew.”

“Not anyone?” Jerry asked, astonished. “Not a camera man or a sound man or…anybody?”

“No,” Sherri said. “I’ve been doing a lot of the camera adjustments myself but if there’s anyone else at the compound I haven’t seen them.”

“It’s highly suspicious,” Jerry said. “I would be much more worried if this was the first season and I didn’t know that the previous season went by without a hitch.”

“You know what,” Sherri said, dropping her voice a little dispite the fact that nobody was there to listen, “Betty doesn’t have her cameras and microphones here so I can be frank.”

Jerry’s interest piqued immediately. Sherri’s breasts seemed to swell under him as she revealed things she was nervous to talk about.

“Back in the first season, there was this one guy, Bill if you remember, who swore that there was no show at all.” Sherri said. “Of course he was wrong, but it seemed believeable at the time. But more than that, Bill believed that this was part of something bigger, some sinister conspiracy of which Betty was the kingpin. For a while I even was inclined to believe him.”

“You don’t believe him now?” Jerry asked.

“Well, the million arrived in my account and transferred just fine,” Sherri said. “Then the show was broadcasted, and the idea there was no show was out of the question. Then Betty asked me back for a co-hosting job, another quarter million to me. All those things seemed to indicate that everything was legit, that the whole operation is legit but to keep secrecy they only let us see Betty.”

“You don’t sound completely convinced, though.” Jerry said. Sherri smiled a little; Jerry was certianly an observant fellow.

“Well, Betty is certianly a strange woman,” Sherri said, and Jerry swore he could feel a bit of a shiver running through her, as if she was afraid of biting the hand that had fed her one and a quarter million dollars and tons of unique size-changing experiances. “First of all, the things she does to us in the back…I’m sure you must know by now. Those things—I can’t see how they would be allowed by anybody, secret operation or not. Of course, there might not be any cameras in those areas because I haven’t seen any on the monitors, and Betty might be keeping this seceret from her supervisors, or her subbordinates, or whatever. But somehow I don’t think something of this magnitude could be kept under wraps.”

“And if one of the contestants went public about it, they would be laughed at for suggesting there were really working shrinking machines,” Jerry said, understanding.

“Right,” Sherri said. “So Betty might be the only face of us to the studio as well as vice-versa. But there’s more about her. She makes herself out to be a hostess, a person working in entertainment above anything, but she drops hints in her conversations, unintentional hints I’m sure, but hints of another life.”

“Betty never talks about her past, not much anyway,” Sherri elaborated, “And when she does it’s always about something that happened long ago. The last few years have been a dark hole she has said nothing about. And yet—yet—she drops hints.”

“I’m not exactly sure I’m following,” Jerry said, “Hints about what?”

“I’m trying to figure out how to explain it,” Sherri said. “But she’s educated, and I don’t just mean educated in the way a person who passes four years of college is educated, I mean truly studied. She seems to know everything about computer systems, for instance, and electricity and mechanics. And she knows hard science too. It’s not like she talks about it directly, but it’s just the casualness she has around anything of that nature she displays, a complete control. And once in a while when she talks she’ll say something that reminds me of my old high school chemistry teacher. Not in any concrete way—it’s like they have the same vocabulary. Do you understand what I’m getting at?”

“Not…exactly,” Said Jerry, though he felt his mind was slipping around the answer. “Can you give me a hint?” He smiled up at her with his little joke.

“I think she invented the shrinking machine.” Sherri said. “Or at least was on the team that invented it.” When Jerry shot her a dowbtful look, Sherri said, “I’m serious! I really think she did!”

“The thing is,” Jerry said, trying to explain himself quickly lest his lifeline out here get fed up with him, “If she had the technical know-how to invent and build a shrinking machine then why, of all things, would she be wanting to run a game show?”

“That’s what’s been getting me too,” Sherri admitted honestly. “For the life of me, I can’t think of a better answer than ‘because she enjoys it’.”

“But the other people who invented it, this can’t be all they wanted to do?” Jerry asked.

“That’s why part of me thinks she invented the shrinking machine on her own,” Sherri said.

“I know she’s smart, but I just can’t see that,” Said Jerry. “For one thing, where would she have gotten all the money? The start-up must have been a terrible cost.”

“One thing I’ve learned about Betty is that she is extremely wealthy,” Sherri said. “When we went shopping, she bought diamonds, pearls, gagets and expensive outfits without a seeming thought about the money. And you’ve seen the car she drives!”

“You know, it could just be that she comes from money,” Jerry said, pondering. “A lot of them have that attitude, even in this country. Or else she made her money in some other means before the show started.”

“Or it could just be that she’s taking every cent of the game show profits for herself,” Sherri said darkly. Jerry did not reply and for a moment there was no sound but the gentle bubbling of the water.

“Well, let’s not burden our minds with it.” Sherri said. “If there’s one thing I’m sure of, it is that this season will end and the contestants will be going home in three days, me a couple of days after that. I dowbt any of us will be back; possibly she might invite the winner of this season to co-host the next but even of that I’m unsure.”

“That’s good news,” Jerry said, leaning further back into Sherri’s soft flesh. Sherri’s hand curled around him and he felt himself being lifted up again.

“Hey, want to dive off my shoulder?” Sherri asked.

“Sure thing,” Jerry said. Sherri placed him carefully on her uneaven left shoulder. Jerry kept his balance feeling the shoulder bones beneith Sherri’s flesh. He folded himself into a diving position and lept into the water below.

Jerry allowed himself to sink down a few inches beneith the surface. He opened his eyes. Since the water was non-clorinated and seemed to have few minerals, it did not sting his eyes. Beneith here was the most spectacular view. It looked like he was floating in space, and not very far from him was the larger part of the iceburg. Sherri’s body from her breasts all the way down to her toes sat gleaming there underwater, the refracted light playing off her skin in curious patterns. Sherri was sitting with her legs slightly apart, just slightly apart, but apart enough for him to come up with a plan.

Smiling to himself, Jerry swam forward and downward above Sherri’s legs to that beautiful spot where he could see her vulva sitting peacefully protected by the two great legs. He swam up to it, the great red monster, as it sat peacefully, sleeping. He put his hand on it. He put his other hand on it and clutching the folds he pulled himself close to it. Even with the water he could feel an intense heat coming off of it and it seemed to be trembling under his touch.

Knowing he could not hold his breath for too long, Jerry pushed off Sherri’s crotch in a straight line to the surface, rising past her stomach and coming just outside of her breasts. As he caught his breath he saw Sherri looking down at him.

“I felt that,” She said, smiling. “Do it again.”

Having regained his breath, Jerry went underwater again. He swam alongside Sherri’s belly and used the curly hairs of her bush to pull himself faster up to the vulva. He was able to get an even better hold than he had had a minute ago, pressing himself into Sherri’s vulva. Lodging himself in with his legs, he tried to reach into her labia with his arm. Her skin was tight and not easily forthcomming to such a tiny arm, but he did manage to reach one layer inwards, an area that was closed to the water but Jery found his hand soaked in her secretions.

Jerry stayed affixed to Sherri’s labia, pressing and hugging it. However, his breath began to run out quickly from the extra energy he spent, and he soon found himself resurfacing again. This time he felt Sherri’s hand behind him pressing him gently into her breast.

“You’re starting to get me horny,” Sherri said, licking her lips sexily and smiling suggestively. The thought of Sherri horny for him at this size both excited and scared Jerry, and thought he felt the entire tub move as Sherri shifted her position slightly. If he could see more clearly underwater he would have been able to see that she was now starting to stroke herself gently with her left hand.

Sherri lifted Jerry from the tub, and he was now sitting in a small layer of water on Sherri’s hand. She held him near her face, nearer than she had ever held him. Her face filled his vision spectacularly. The way Sherri licked her lips with a tounge the size of an alligator turned Jerry on spectacularly, and there was no way Sherri couldn’t have seen it.

Sherri pursed her lips gently, as if getting ready to kiss. She brought Jerry up to her lips kissing him tenderly, each kiss covering more than half of his body. Just barely, she felt his erection touch her lower lip, no larger or more detectable than a broken-off piece of graphite from a pencil.

To Jerry, the sensation was one of the most stunning he had ever experianced, the great soft lips moving aross him. His penis was rubbing her lower lip directly and if he wasn’t careful he would go off right then and there, though the amount of semen Sherri would have to taste would likely be negligable.

Manipulating Jerry’s body carefully with her hands, Sherri slid Jerry’s left foot between her lips. She was now rubbing her lips with his leg in much the same way as she had been licking it before. She pushed his other foot in, and soon he was almost up to his waste in Sherri’s mouth. He could feel Sherri’s teeth with his feet; they were nearly the size of tombstones. He was looking up to Sherri’s tremendous eyes on either side of her nose, which were staring down at him and past him.

With a shrudder Jerry realised that Sherri’s tounge was returning, moving along his legs at first but them licking the front and back of his torso. He felt a little shrudder as her tounge moved across his privates. It was if she was sampling him more than anything.

Sherri sucked gently, pulling Jerry in past his waste and giving him the curious and mildly alarming sensation that he was being pulled down a drain. Now he could definitely feel Sherri’s hot breath on every part of his body, expecially the lower parts which felt like they were in a room where an exceptionally hot and steamy shower had just been running. But in that room also was a great moist, slimy monster which snaked its way around Jerry as if it wanted to taste him all.

Quite suddenly, the suction and a sudden tounge retraction combined to pull Jerry completely inside Sherri’s mouth. The darkness was complete and he was trapped inside the very hot and steamy cave. For a second he paniced feeling claustrophobic, but the part of him still thinking rationally knew Sherri would never actually swallow him. He still could not help but remain in a state of continuous motion in the hype of the moment. It was hard to realise that the semi-circle of large hard rocks around him were actually Sherri’s teeth, and that her tounge was below him and the roof of her mouth above him.

Sherri could not help but smile as she moved Jerry around in her mouth with her tounge. The urge to put all of Jerry in her mouth was too strong to resist, even if it ment he would be angrier with her later. Sherri might not have been as big onto this fetish as Betty was, but for some reason this appealed to her. She liked having the entirety of a person in her mouth, feeling their shape with her tounge, tasting them, engulfing them. Had it really been a whole year since she had done this with all seven of the other contestants from her season? Jerry would be the eighth to experience this, she thought.

After half a minute of total engulfment Sherri pushed Jerry out of her mouth with her tounge and he landed gently on her hand. Soaked in syliva, Jerry layed there panting, trying to regain his strangled breath.

“That was okay, wasn’t it?” Sherri asked, worried that she might have frightened Jerry.

“Y-yeah,” Jerry said. “But that was—wow, that was weird.”

“It is, isn’t it?” Sherri said as Jerry’s breathing slowly came back to normal. She was pleased; at least he didn’t seem to be upset.

“Hey,” Jerry said in a slightly breathtaken voice. “Can you drop me in the water?”

“Sure,” Sherri said, and tipped her hand so Jerry could slide in.

Though the water was nearly as warm as their bodies, it felt almost cool to Jerry as he felt Sherri’s saliva stream off him. He could not believe how much saliva had been in Sherri’s mouth and how it covered every surface of him. He knew that others—Andy most likely amoung them—had been covered completely in a different bodily by-product, this one strictly female. Jerry wondered if he would be joining that group in a short time. Is that what he wanted?

Jerry swam around underwater, the swim refreshing. He turned around and looked at Sherri, once again marvelling at how large and beautiful she was. Then something interesting happened: Sherri’s legs, looking so large that it seemed impossible that they could move, moved apart from each other and back into each other in the space of a second or two. When this happened Jerry first felt a sensation of the water thinning all around him, reminding him of gaining altitude in an airplane. He was drawn forward towards Sherri’s knees with startelling force. A split second later he was hit with a thick wave of water that felt as dense as the bottom of a fourteen-foot-deep pool. The thick water threw him backwards just as fast away from Sherri’s knees.

Resurfacing, Jerry said, “Wow, did you do that?”

“Yeah,” Sherri said with a bit of a twinkle in her eyes.

“That was amazing!” Jerry said. “Do it again!”

Jerry dived, and Sherri did it again. This time she drew her legs wider and snapped them back together faster, causing Jerry to tumble a bit in the water. Resurfacing again, he said, “That’s really unbelievable that you can do that. I mean, water’s heavy and that’s a massive amount of energy needed to make it wave like that. I guess—wow, this really hits home the size differential like nothing else can.”

Sherri smiled, loving the little man. The sarcastic-but-good-humored guarded Jerry was out for a moment, and a man who was discovering and feeling new things with boyish excitement had replaced him. It made her feel very warm inside knowing she was able to give him these gifts. And it was not over—there were many things she wanted to do for him once they got back in the house.

“Are you ready to go back home?” Sherri asked.

“Yeah, I’m exausted.” Jerry said. Certianly between the swimming and the startelling experience in Sherri’s mouth he could use some rest.

“Let’s go back home—well, back to Betty’s Castle at least,” Sherri said, and Jerry chuckled.

Holding Jerry in one hand, Sherri stepped out of the tub, enough water cascading off of her to fill a decent-sized swimming pool to Jerry’s perspective. Placing Jerry carefully on a small bench in the corner of the room, Sherri picked up her towel and dried herself off. This action caused the jiggling of several body parts which was a very arousing specticle for Jerry. He wondered if Sherri was going to dry him with the corner of hew towel, but in the couple of minutes it had taken her to dry off he found he was also completely dry. He felt he should have expected, since he had seen faster drying even at half-sized, but the sheer speed of the drying at sixteenth-size was astounding.

Throwing the towel around her shoulder, Sherri picked up Jerry and held him to her breast again as she made her way out of the room and back to the locker room. There was one other person in the locker room, a dark-haired woman of about twenty-five, and she was naked—just removing her socks when Sherri arrived—and quite attractive. Sherri opened her locker and put Jerry on top. He caught sight of the dark-haired woman and stared at her transfixed. She was every bit just as pretty as Sherri, and her curves seemed perfect. Jerry jumped when he realised Sherri was looking at him, and had seen him peeping.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” Jerry said, blushing considerably.

“It’s all right.” Sherri wispered, not wanting the woman to think she was talking to herself. “Hell I would still be staring if I was your size.”

“I guess I should get my clothes on,” Jerry said, wanting to get off the subject of the young woman, who had just left for the tubs, her butt cheeks moving astoundingly with each step she took. Though the dressing room for this bath house—like most bath houses aross the country—was gender neutral, he still felt indecent looking at a girl who didn’t know he was even there, expecially when his date was present.

“Nope,” Sherri said, and to Jerry’s surprise she snatched his clothes up in her fist and slid them into her jacket pocket.

“Hey, won’t I be needing them for the ride back?” Jerry asked, a bit indignantly, “It’s pretty cool outside.”

“No you won’t,” Sherri said, who was now stepping back into her panties, caging the beast for the moment, “Because you’re going to be riding someplace much warmer than my jacket pocket.”

Sherri grabbed her bra and held it up to Jerry’s platform. He gawked at it, completely surprised and delighted.

“Pick a side, mister,” Sherri said. Almost trembling, Jerry climbed into the cup that was about to go on Sherri’s right breast. “I’m sure my body het will keep you more than warm enough. An the next room you’ll be seeing after this is the inside of your bedroom at the house.”

“Sherri,” Jerry said. “You are one amazing woman.”

Sherri beamed at him. “Have a nice trip,” She said, then put on her bra.

A minute later Sherri emerged into the lobby, fully clothed and grinning as if the best possible things were happening. The girl at the desk noticed her returning alone and said, “The other person never showed up?”

“Yeah, pity,” Sherri said, but could not break her smile. The woman looked confused for a moment but then waved it off. Sherri payed for her time in the bath house, marvelling at how much cheaper it was out here in the boonies dispite the lesser quantity of water here.

Sherri left the building, ever present of the lump under her right breast with every step that she walked down. She could feel Jerry moving around, but only small, contented movements. Her bra was not tight enough to crush him against her breast, but taught enough to cradle him and warm him. And under her shirt and her riding jacket he would receive all the benefits of her body heat.

Sherri returned to the motorcycle parking lot and began her trip home.

 

End Notes:

Back to the house for the next chapter!

Chapter 33 by Benton
Author's Notes:

Sorry about the length of time since the last update.

Marie and Andy had remained together on the living room couch for a long time after Sherri and Jerry had not-so-tacitly slipped away. Marie wondered if they had gone up to the compound and if they were doing something not so different from what she and Andy were doing at the moment, but it was unlikely Andy was thinking the same thing, or anything at all.

Being fully clothed and sitting on the couch, one might think that Marie was just resting or meditating by herself if it had not been for one small, moving lump that travelled throughout her body, all the way from her chest down to her ankles and back and forth several more times.

Marie’s body was Andy’s ultimate playground. They had started playing together, clothed, shortly after Jerry had left, and the feeling had just been so right that neither of them felt like changing it. Marie would sit still and enjoy the sensations as Andy climbed around her body, giggling or gasping if he happened to come across a sensitive area. But otherwise she was very calm, meditative even; at peace.

Andy had snuck around almost every surface of Marie. He had climbed through her waste several times but had not lingered there, knowing that would be the sign that it would be time for more serious stuff, which would have to be moved to the bedroom. Marie had held her legs out at a forty-five degree angle so Andy could climb them, popping out at her ankle and then climbing back up again. He had even tried cramming himself into Marie’s sock once.

Andy had discarded his clothes eventually, one by one. I’m wearing two outfits thought Marie jokingly, as she was sure the tiny garments were laying on her body somewhere though she could not feel all them. Little naked Andy had moved around her body like a soldier in a combat training simulation. There was a certain mischevous feeling about having done it on the couch, even though the only other person in the house was Vera, and Jerry could return at any time.

Eventually, Andy had crawled up to Marie’s right breast and had started to drowse off on it. After allowing it for a few minutes, Marie picked him up and suggested they head off to the bedroom. This suggestion energised Andy all over again, and they went back to their room where Marie took off her clothes as well.

Marie decided to be a little more loose with Andy this night than last. Instead of sitting by passively, letting him do things, she played more of an active roll, sliding him around her body, rubbing him against her privates and (Andy had to persuade her on this) inserting him into her head-first.

They were already well into this by the time that Sherri arrived back with Jerry in tow. She had checked the compound’s monitors to make sure no one was in the public area and no one was, just as she figured. She snuck quietly back into the house and gone into Jerry’s room where she had released him from his warm fleshy confinement.

They spent an hour playing with each other, then Sherri enlarged Jerry to full-size (“Don’t tell anyone,” Sherri had said) and they played around that way for an hour, having sex the normal way. Then Jerry, marvelling at how small Sherri had become, put his arms around his lover and they fell asleep in the spooning position.

All in all, the five people who slept in that house that night were very happy people who were at peace with things in general.

 

At seven-thirty in the evening Betty had delivered dinner to her four four-and-a-half-inch guests at the dollhouse and told them to occupy themselves until further notice. They had known that there was going to be some kind of competition or vote at eight o’clock, but it sounded like neither Betty nor the inevitable eliminated contestant would be arriving shortly after.

Carla, Hailey, Paul, and Tom had eaten together around the same table at which they had play-acted Betty’s fantasy of live dolls just hours before. They were more amiable with each other than they had been before the five-on-Betty sex experience that was still fresh on their minds (the smell was still present on their bodies). Even Carla and Paul seemed to downplay their rivalry, or at least to look past it at the moment.

Though Tom felt very comfertable, he thought it strange to be sitting here with three contestants from the Shrinking Show and not to be a contestant himself. He had been half-expecting Betty to come back to tell them all, as she had done last year, that there would be an unelimination round and Tom would have a chance to get back in the game as a contestant. The idea made him smile with the irony.

The dollhouse was not devoid of things to do. Betty had left several books around the house, a few board games, and a couple packs of cards. Since there were four of them they decided to play a game of bridge since they all knew the rules, Tom most expertly. They had played battle of the sexes, with Tom and Paul on one team and Carla and Hailey on the other. At first Hailey was not doing well but she seemed to pick up very quickly as the game went on. This caused Carla to think that maybe Hailey wasn’t as much of an empty head as she had always made her out to be. There certianly was more to Hailey than met the eye.

As they were playing, they joked that the winning team would ask for permission from Betty to be enlarged to one-eighth size while the loosing team would remain at one-sixteenth. In the back of their minds they thought it might not be a joke after all—Betty had a pretty twisted sense of humor after all.

After an initial lead of several games, the male team found their lead starting to erode as the women won several good games in a row. When the women were just one game off, Tom called for a break.

“Ha, you just want to preserve your lead!” Carla said, placing her hands on her hips and putting on a cross expression.

“Hey, it felt like a natural breaking point,” Tom grinned as he and Paul stood up. “Besides, I think it’s time for a snack.”

As the two men walked towards the kitchen behind Carla she rolled her eyes, causing Hailey to let out a little giggle.

“Wow, these potato chips look like they were shrunk down for us,” Said Tom, picking up a small tin of ruffled chips. Carla turned around to look.

“I would think after all this time you would know all of Betty’s little secrets,” Carla said.

“You make it sound like I’ve been here all this time,” Tom said as he came back to the table with the chips. Paul was reaching into the cabinet for four plastic glasses for drinks.

“You were the first eliminated in the last season, and it looks like you’ve been back here a little longer than us,” Carla said.

“You’re almost right.” Tom said. “But I got here a couple of days into the competition. And I’ve been with Sherri more than Betty durring that time.”

“I can’t imagine Sherri is as bad as Betty,” Hailey said.

“Oh, Sherri can get…creative,” Said Tom with a grin.

“She became the co-hostess after winning the first season.” Carla said. “Will the winner of this season be asked to co-host season three?”

“I don’t have any idea.” Tom said. When Carla fixed him with a stare, he said, “I really don’t, honest! Hey, Sherri might be an employee to Betty but I’m sure as hell not, I’ll tell you anything, I don’t care. But I honestly don’t know.”

“Well, it’s not like any of us have a chance of getting back in,” Hailey said, the traciest bit of defeat in her voice.

“Well, there’s un-elimination,” Carla said. She turned to Tom again. “Well Tom, if you’re not afraid to tell us anything, is there going to be un-elimination this time around?”

“I’m pretty certain there will be.” Tom said. “I heard Betty and Sherri talking about it, well, around it anyway, and it seems very likely.”

“So one of the three of us,” Carla said, looking from Paul to Hailey, “Or else the person who was eliminated tonight. Who was it anyway, Tom?”

Tom held up his hands in mock exasperation. “I’ve been here, I know as much about it as you do.”

“Ah, you know these things are always rigged.” Carla said dismissively.

“I don’t think Dale stands a chance,” Paul said, entering the conversation after several minutes of silent listening. There was a bit of a pause. Everyone knew that Dale was a bit of an awkward subject for both women; Hailey had been emotionally triggered by Dale in a bad way when their short fling had ended, and Carla’s spur-of-the-moment act of kindness was what allowed Dale to come first in the obstical course competition and Carla to be eliminated. And then there was the matter of the kiss she had given him and the alliance they had made just before the obsital course, she wondered if that would lead to any expectations. Still, she wasn’t worried about him.

“Yeah, I’d say he doesn’t stand a chance,” Carla agreed finally. It was very likely that Dale would be joining them soon, all jittery after Betty gave him what was sure to be a very physical orientation to the compound’s upstairs. If Dale arrived in that state he would really be no threat at all; Carla could even put him under her thumb if the situation arose.

“Marie’s Queen so she’s not going to get eliminated,” Said Hailey sourly.

“She’s too well-liked anyway to be eliminated,” Carla said.

“I don’t think anyone’s going to eliminate Andy or Jerry,” Said Paul. There was another silence and everyone knew what he was thinking. They had found out that Paul, unlike Dale, was as big of a man on the inside as he was outside. Now that he was eliminated he could only think about Vera, hoping that she could stay in, hoping she would not have to endure the things that he, Carla, and Hailey had endured back here. Carla didn’t really understand what Paul saw in Vera other than the superficials; both being athletic and things like that. It seemed to her that Hailey would be a better match for him than Vera, since Hailey needed a loyal man and had not found that in either Dale nor Jerry.

Jeez, I’m wishing the best for my nemesis and thinking positively about him, Carla thought with an ironic inner-grin. I really am growing soft. Yet she didn’t think it was that; the experience with Betty had a way of equalizing everything. The game of one-upmanship between her and Paul had effectively ended, and even though she felt she had been ahead she felt no sour feelings about it. He was still cool to her and she was cool to him, but there was no longer that angry animosity. They had both been eliminated with frankly only a single shot each of getting un-eliminated, if that. There is more comrodary between losers than winners, Carla thought dryly.

After they had finished their snack, Tom turned to Carla and said, “Hey, how about one more game to see if you can tie with us, since you were so insistant about it.”

“Sounds good.” Carla said. “And if we win, we force a tiebreaker. Remember, the winning team goes to eighth-size!”

So they played another game, and the women did win. But there was no tiebreaker round because Betty reentered the room just as the final cards were being placed onto the table. Her entry was unmistakeable—the door swung open and she was simply too big to be ignored. The first thing Tom noticed is that she was alone—she was not carrying someone at least. He knew from experience that Betty was apt to toting people around on other parts of her body.

“Hey everyone,” Betty said, coming to stand in front of the table. Tom could tell she was in one of the best moods he had ever seen her in. That almost certianly ment one of the other contestants had just had a total immerison experience in Betty’s body and it had been particularly memorable. Well, that’s good, Tom thought dryly. Maybe she won’t want to sex us up so bad now.

“Hi, Betty,” Said Carla. Dispite the experience earlier on Betty’s body, Carla did not fear the much larger woman. “What’s up?”

“Well, one of your other little friends has been eliminated,” Betty said. Her eyes seemed to fall on Hailey as she said this.

“Is he here?” Hailey asked, assuming it must be either Dale or Jerry with an expression like that.

“I’m just giving this person a little break,” Betty said. “You know how I’m kind like that.”

“Can’t you tell us who it is?” Hailey asked. “Surely it doesn’t make a difference!”

“Nope,” Betty said, smiling maddeningly, “You’ll find out tomorrow morning, though.”

“With the un-elimination?” Hailey asked, hopeful.

“Well, tomorrow anyway,” Betty said. This was driving Hailey up the wall. Why couldn’t she just tell her?

“So what’s the ajenda for tonight?” Tom asked dryly. “Are we going to be dolls again or are we going straight to sexy time?”

Betty smirked mischevously. “Actually, I’m prepared to leave you alone tonight. Well, mostly. I could use one of you for a little, ah, light sexing before bed tonight.”

Betty reached over the group of them eyeing each one in turn. She wanted to make them all nervous. Her hand hovered over Paul for a bit, then reached down and plucked up Tom instead.

“Figures,” Said Tom as Betty suspended him over the table by his feet. Slowly and deliberately so that everyone could watch she brought Tom up to her chest, and dropped him into her shirt.

“Good night everybody,” Betty said, smiling as she walked out, massaging the place where the little lump of Tom had landed. She closed the door behind her and none of them saw her again until the morning.

“That’s a relife,” Said Hailey. She felt a little nervous here, the only buffer between archrivals Paul and Carla. Not to mention she now felt a little awkward around Paul herself since she and Paul had had sex together while inside Betty’s vagina. But that seemed so unreal that Hailey could almost make herself believe it didn’t happen at all.

            As it turned out they didn’t talk that much; Carla discovered a television set behind a panel—it was only a ten-inch screen, but to them it was somewhere between a bigscreen and a movie screen. Hailey sat between Carla and Paul as they watched telivision, shows about people—wherever they were—that were much bigger than them.

            After a short while, though, they were getting tired. First Paul went to bed, seaking out the large and suprisingly comfertable bed in the master bedroom. Then Carla took the small bed in the child’s room. Hailey discovered that there were only those two beds in the house. She could have slept on the couch—but she crawled into bed next to Paul. As she stretched out she put her arm on the handsome man’s chest. Paul, who was dreaming about Vera, did not notice.

 

End Notes:

Sorry that this chapter was a bit short, but the next will be the start of a new day! And what an eventful day it will be!

Chapter 34 by Benton
Author's Notes:

Sorry about the long wait between chapters this time! I can be a forgetful person and I forgot to upload the next chapter for about two weeks!

Anyway, the start of a new day.

            Though the first person to wake the next morning was Andy, not much happened until Sherri and Jerry woke up. Andy had fallen asleep on Marie’s bare stomach, and when he woke up he was still there. He floated in that state halfway between dreaming and awakedness, basking in the memory of the wonderful night he had just shared. He thought a little about getting up, but Marie was still asleep and he didn’t want to disturb her. He just continued laying there, rising up and down with each of Marie’s slow sleepy breaths. This, he was sure, was contentment.

            Sherri woke up with Jerry’s arms around her. She felt warm and protected and she could feel the air from his breath around her head. She grabbed his hand and started rubbing it gently, trying to wake him. She started to grind her butt into him a bit, and he slowly started to wake up from that.

            Pretty soon Sherri had rolled over and the two of them were kissing, enjoying waking up in one of the best ways that they could. After a few minutes Sherri had rolled on top of him and they were kissing furiously, her breasts just bearly brushing Jerry’s upper chest. She moved backwards and for a moment Jerry thought that she was going to sit on his erection.

            Instead, Sherri said, “Jerry, you were wonderful last night. I just want to give you this little present before I run back up to the compound.”

            There was a blinding flash that was so close that it hurt Jerry’s eyes, causing him to see dots. As his vision cleared, he saw an empty space where Sherri had been just a moment before. Where did she go? Jerry asked with early-morning thickness, surely they haven’t invented teleportation as well!

            But then Jerry felt a sensation, a very light sensation, travelling up his leg and up to his torso. At first he thought he was imagining the sensations, but then he realised that something very real was happening.

            “Hi Jerry, recognise me?” Came a small voice from so close that Jerry jumped. He looked for the source of the noise. There, standing next to his ear, was a four-and-a-half inch Sherri.

            “Wow, Sherri,” Said Jerry, picking up the tiny woman in his hand. She let him willingly, smiling as she sat naked in his palm. This was an unexpected surprise; not long ago a huge expansive person, now Sherri was a tiny complete pacet of femininity sitting in his hand.

            “I’ve never done this with a guy before,” Sherri said, giggling and kicking her legs around playfully, the legs that were far smaller than his individual fingers.

            “Really? Wow,” Jerry said, a bit surprised, but then thought about it; she had been big for most of her encounters and when she was small it was only Betty who was big.

            “Come on, feel me, don’t be shy,” Said Sherri, laughing. Carefully, Jerry extended a finger and ran it along her legs. She put her tiny legs up over her finger as if she was going to be carried away on a spit. He gently moved his finger around her tummy, causing him to laugh and kick convulsively.

            Feeling more at ease, he moved forward to touch her breast which was no bigger than the ball of his finger. He could feel Sherri sqirm under it. He lowered his finger and touched between her legs.

            “Ooh, Jerry,” Sherri said. Jerry continued to play with her with his fingers for several more minutes, Sherri enjoying it immensely.

            “Is this how it felt when you were small?” Sherri gasped.

            “Yes, pretty much,” Said Jerry with a smile.

            “Jerry, put me in your mouth,” Sherri said.

            “Are you sure?” Jerry asked.

            “Absolutely,” Sherri replied breathlessly. Jerry did as she asked; he lifted her up and over his body to his mouth. He lowered him in slowly, feeling her legs slide between his lips, until she was standing lightly in the squishy area just inside the teeth. His lips were holding her up at the waste.

            “Oh wow, this is amazing!” Sherri said, wiggling around. Wanting Sherri to have as enjoyable of a time with it, he started licking her legs. As she cried out with pleasure, he licked her torso as well, then started to lick the outside of her vagina. He could not be delicate or percice with a tounge so large and Sherri’s body so small, but he tried his best and Sherri’s shaking, shouting body seemed to indicate that he was doing well.

            He sucked on her body lightly as he continued to lick her, her legs flailing around his tounge. He could barely taste her secretions; it was more like a faint hint of a taste rather than the taste itself. Before long, and much sooner than he expected, Sherri came, sending tiny waves of shock into his lips wich were clutched around her hips.

            “Oh Jerry,” Sherri said as Jerry helped her out of his mouth. “I want to do one for you,”

            “Ah, you don’t have to,” Jerry said, not wanting Sherri to have the task of arousing his giant manhood.

            “Please, I want to, to thank you for what you’ve given me,” Sherri said, smiling at him. He marvled at how tiny her shoulders were, how her head was no bigger than a grape and her legs like the fingers of a child.

            “Oh, alright,” Jerry said, chuckelling with mock reluctance. Sherri took off running down his body to his penis, which was already fully erect from all the commotion. Jerry could feel the gentle weight of Sherri standing on his pelvic bone, inspecting it.

            Sherri had seen a fair number of penises, and since she had come on the Shrinking Show some of them had been almost too small to see without looking very closely. However, this was the first time she had stood next to a penis that towered over her, like a statue or a monument. It was a couple feet thick to her perspective and about one and a half times her height. The detail she could make out was suprising as well; she could see all the veins and arteries.

            Sherri walked forward and hug the penis like a tree trunk. Instantly great waves of convulsions went through Jerry’s body. Sherri felt the muscles under her move and the penis shifted notably. She laughed—he might be a giant, but was it really he that had the power? She knew the old saying “men always thought with their smaller heads”, and she suddenly had the ridiculous notion that this eight-foot oblisque was a person, with it’s brain under it’s “head”. If the idiom was true, it was this “person” who really controlled Jerry, and this “person” really wasn’t much bigger than her at all! And it didn’t have arms, so it couldn’t ward off her attacks on it.

            Acting as if she was climbing a palm tree, Sherri jumped up and wrapped her legs about a third of the way up Jerry’s penis. Again it trembled with the feeling. Sherri felt the penis with her hands—it was time to get to work. Size differences did not change where the tender spots were, and Sherri worked them expertly putting as much force as she could into each stroke, each squeese, and with each passing moments the throbbings got greater and greater as if the “person” she was wrapped around was flexing a massive, muscular body all at once.

            Jerry felt himself about to come, and didn’t want Sherri to be covered in his sticky semen, so in the split second before he came he snatched Sherri off her and brought her quickly to his chest. His penis erupted like a white volcano and semen spat out of the top, then oozed. Sherri watched the display from a safe distance with considerable awe. Though she half wanted to be under the spray when it came, she worried how hard the semen would have been to get out of her hair when it was dry.

            “That was incredible,” Jerry said to the tiny panting figure in his hand, “I never thought someone so little could do so much,”

            “I’m just full of suprises, aren’t I?” Sherri asked, grinning.

            “I’m glad I got you out of the spray in time,” Jerry remarked. The sticky mess was solidifying and he knew he needed to clean it up soon.

            “I think I got some of the test-fire,” Sherri said, looking down at a little filmy substance on her arm that was glittering in the light.

            “I’m sorry, Sherri,” Jerry said.

            “That’s alright,” Sherri said. “At least when I smell it for the rest of the day I’ll think of you,”

            “Ha ha,” Jerry chuckled. Sherri jumped out of his hand and ran up to his mouth and bent her face over, lips puckered as if to give him a kiss. Jerry gave her a little smooch that covered most of her face, causing her a little giggle.

            “Well, I have to be heading back now,” Sherri said, stepping off Jerry and walking towards the edge of the bed. “I have to shrink you to half-sized now.”

            There was another great flash and Jerry felt the bed rush outwards in all directions under him. When he looked next he could see that he was now once again a few inches shy of three feet tall. Sherri, now about nine inches in his eyes, stood at the edge of the bed and said, “Goodbye, Jerry, I’ll see you later!”

            Then Sherri climbed off the edge of the bedsheets and was gone. Jerry did not see a flash and wondered if Sherri made her way back to the house just as she was—naked and tiny. That seemed unlikely but then again he knew that he did not know everything about this little house of wonders.

            Smiling, Jerry laid back on his bed, deciding that getting up could wait a few minutes while he relived the last twenty-four hours again in his head. A more exciting time he could not remember for ages.

 

Not far away, Vera was completing her morning exersizes. She had slept peacefully and she had the feeling, irrational though it was, that wherever Paul was he was thinking about her too. As she did her workout, she thought about the day and wondered what would be happenning. The winner would not be decided today, she reconed. If she did her math right the final day of the competition would be tomorrow. That would mean that at least another person would be eliminated today.

When Vera left her room and entered the shared areas of the house she noticed that she was the first one up. That was not suprising, but a bit dissapointing because she was feeling upbeat and wanted to chat with someone. She felt she had truly loosened up through the competition and that now quarter-size felt like nothing to her after being at one-sixteenth. She laughed that she ever feared half-size.

After a few minutes there were signs of movement in an adjacent room and after a few minutes Jerry came out. Twice as tall as Vera, he was walking around with a big smile on his face, not his usual ironic grin, but a genuine smile of great joy. Vera had a feeling she knew what could be causing it, but she didn’t want to say anything about it.

“Good morning,” Vera said to the little giant.

“Hi, Vera,” Said Jerry. “How’s it going?”

“Not bad, not bad at all,” Jerry said. “You ready for today’s events?”

“What, you know what they are or something?” Vera jabbed.

“I don’t know anything you don’t know,” Jerry said.

“So you’re not sleeping with the enemy?” Vera asked. Okay, maybe she had said something.

“I see no evil, I hear no evil,” Jerry said, still grinning but looking a little uneasy.

“Jerry, it’s okay,” Vera said, quickly. “I don’t mind, none of us do. We know you’re not cheating or anything.”

“Thanks,” Jerry said, a little more at ease. “It’s just, well, a little fun, you know.”

“It’s more though, isn’t it?” Vera said. “You really like her, don’t you?”

“She’s great,” Jerry said. “I really never thought I’d run into someone like her. Of course, we’re what, less than twenty-four hours into this thing and I haven’t got to meet any of her pet perves or quirks yet. But so far she seems like the kind of woman I’ve spent the past decade trying to find.”

Vera smiled at him. “You know, I feel much of the same way about Paul,” She said. “He’s really…there. All there, if you know what I mean. Even though he’s four years younger than me—and I’ve only ever dated older men up until now—I feel this strength and maturity coming from him.”

In that moment talking to her Jerry realised that the competition was changing them in exactly the same way. They had both come into the competition with some almost indetectable barrier up: Jerry with his cynical humor and general distance, and Vera with an independence streek and a she-jock persona. In this crazy competition, though, they had both found love, or at least the possibility of love, and that was opening them up to being the brighter people they had each been earlier in life. Though both of them were in their later twenties and often acted closer to forty, they each felt very much eighteen all over again today.

“Paul is a good guy,” Jerry said, trying to get back around to the moment as the revelation bounced around in his head. “I had my dowbts about him at first, you know, but he never seemed to fold like Dale.”

“I’m just worried what Betty’s doing to him,” Vera said. “I know he’s tought, but I’ve seen how large a person looks when you’re that small and…well, I don’t think all the navy training in the world can help you there.”

Jerry realised that he probbaly knew more about Betty and what happens in the back room than Vera, but didn’t want to get into it too much with the fear of upsetting Vera.

“Paul’s going to come out fine, I think,” Jerry said unhelpfully.

“I think so too,” Vera said. “I just hope she’s being kind to him. Dale I don’t care about, even Carla or Hailey, but if she did anything to my Paul I would be very mad.”

There were creeks coming from the other room of a magnitude to suggest that a full-sized person was moving around in there. A minute later it was confirmed as Marie came out, fully dressed for the day, smiling down at the to smaller people holding the toylike Andy in her hand.

“Morning,” Jerry and Vera both said up to Marie.

“Morning, wow,” Marie said, looking down at the eagerly smiling faces, “We’re all a happy bunch aren’t we! I would think that you would be gripped with anxiety right now!”

“You’re not,” Jerry pointed out.

“Yeah, well…” Marie faltered. Jerry noticed the hand holding Andy seemed to shift a little.

“We’re just a more easygoing bunch,” Jerry said, trying to deflect the conversation away from their budding romances, of which his was arguably the most controversial with his lover being a co-hostess, “What they did is eliminate the more aggressive and competitive candidates and left us kinder folk.”

Even as Jerry said it he was not sure it was true; Vera was easily tougher than Hailey, though he reflected that Vera was more likely to be fair than Hailey when put into a position of power.

“Sounds okay,” Marie said. “Anyway, who’s up for breakfast?”

Before long Marie was over in the kitchen preparing breakfast for the group. Essentially it was a meal for one, since even half-sized Jerry took up so little food by himself. As they sat around the table, Marie offered up her own lap for Vera as Jerry sat on his own across from her and Andy moved around the table itself.

Inevitably, the conversation drifted over to noon’s event, which was approaching in just a few hours since the contestants had gotten up fairly late. The talk was light and mild.

“I don’t think it can be a physical competition,” Marie said. “I mean, we’re all such different sizes that it would be ridiculous.”

“They could make us all the same size again,” Said Jerry. “They did it yesterday for the obsicle course.”

“That’s right,” Marie said with a first sudden pang of worry that she might be loosing her Queen immunity sooner than later. It was inevitable but still worrysome.

“They could have us voting on each other again,” Vera said.

“Oh, I hope not,” Marie said. “I’ve grown so well aquainted with you, I’m not even sure who I’d vote for.”

“I think we’d each have someone in mind, though we’d never share it.” Jerry said slyly, not looking at any one person in particular.

“Hey, you’d better not be thinking of voting me off!” Vera said indignantly from Marie’s lap.

“I wouldn’t dream of it,” Jerry said, smiling and looking away innocently.

“Yeah right,” Vera smirked, then turned to Marie. “Anyway, anything on the agenda today for us before noon?”

“Well…” Marie thought. “Not really, not all of us. I just have a strange urge…for some reason I want to bake today!”

“Bake!” Exclaimed Jerry in ironic exasperation. “Of all things, baking!”

“I know,” Marie said with a foolish smile. “It’s a completely random thing to do, but there you have it.”

“Isn’t it too warm to bake?” Jerry asked, for the temperature was already in the eighties and promised to crest ninety again by the afternoon.

“Ha, you silly northerner,” Marie laughed. “If you lived in Southern California you wouldn’t use your oven all year because it would be too hot.”

“Point taken,” Admitted Jerry. “Up there any day that isn’t rainy and cool is pretty much a holiday to us and we all go out and get ice cream.”

“I couldn’t live in the midwest, I’m too much of a sunshine girl,” Marie said. “But anyway, I’m going to get to baking. You can do whatever you want, I’m not going to care.”

“Suit yourself,” Jerry said with a final friendly chuckle, then he left to take a walk around the grounds.

“I’ll be around,” Vera said, then got up to go into the living room.

After a few minutes of searching through the kitchen supplies to see what they had Marie decided on making a small iced cake. Everyone else being so small would make the cake go a long way, and she thought about offering a piece to Betty as a kind of a peace offering. A bribe, Marie joked in her mind.

Estimating that the cake would be finished in time with almost an hour to spare, Marie donned an aprin and got to work. She point-blank refused to allow Andy to ride on her or stand anywhere near her as she cooked. She was pretty sure nothing would happen to Andy, but if she accidentally got something burning hot on him he could easily be hurt or killed in his delicate state and it was not worth the risk. Andy did not protest much because he could see Marie’s logic. He resigned himself to watching from the other side of the counter six feet over from the cooking area.

While Marie started to mix the ingrediants Jerry was taking a walk outside. He was partially doing it for the excersize and the fresh air, but he was also hoping that Sherri would see him on the cameras and come out to him. However, after spending several minutes walking, he decided that it was very unlikely to happen. He was thinking about her—did Betty closely regulate Sherri’s time? Did Betty still ask Sherri for sexual favors? Jerry couldn’t see Sherri accepting coming back if that was included. But then again he didn’t know—Sherri certianly had a kinky side to her that this place brought out.

Vera watched the television for a while, sitting in a pool of sunlight coming through the window onto the living room rug. She thought about what she must look like reclining there, a largeish doll with a tank top and shorts. For the very first time she though of her smallness as something sexy, something pleasant and desireable. The thought surprised her but strangely aroused her at the same time.

As Vera relaxed the time away that morning she started to smell the odor of the cooking cake wafting in. From the smell of it the cake was going to turn out delicious. She thought about how tall a cake was, and tried to imagine it four times as high, four times as wide. That’s an immense cake, Vera thought to herself. She could scarcely even imagine how large the cake would seem to Andy.

The smell was almost overpowering to Andy, who was mere feet away from it on the counter. Over the past hour and a half he had been watching Marie work. He was far enough away from her that he could see all of her in his vision. Behind the aprin Marie was also wearing short shorts and a tank-top, though these were even more tight-fitting than Vera’s were. He could see the definition of her breasts, her hips, and her legs easily and watched with gentle grace while they moved. Without even trying to be Marie was sexy, even as she splattered herself with bits of the food she was making.

Now that the cake was baking Marie had turned her attention to the frosting. The frosting was much easier to make and didn’t require heating. Feeling it was safe to get closer, Andy inched closer and closer to Marie, who was stirring the bowl with a force that could easily grind him to pieces if he would be in the bowl.

“Looks good, doesn’t it?” Marie asked, glancing at him as she continued to stirr. It was a great bowl of frosting to Andy.

“It looks delicious,” Andy said, struggelling to get his voice over the scraping sounds the spoon made on the metal, “Though I hope you can forgive me if I can’t keep an entire piece down.”

Marie chuckled. “You’re all right, you are,” She said. She continued stirring for a few more minutes until she was absolutely convinced that it had achieved the perfect consistancy. “Now I guess we wait,” She added.

Jerry did not say anything; he was staring that the bowl of icing, just inches away, and his imagination was racing. He knew exactly what he wanted: the icing was there, he was tiny, and Marie was standing right there. All the ingrediants were there, and he knew he wouldn’t be able to forgive himself for letting the moment pass. Yet he was too nervous to say something. He just turned his head and looked up at Marie.

Marie looked down at Andy and saw he had a pleading expression on his face. He knew what he wanted—she knew the icing was going to be eaten by other people and she didn’t want him contaminating him. But yet, there was another way that was almost as good. Marie let a smile creep slowly onto her face and watched as Andy’s expression changed from one of pleading to one of delight faster than a traffic light.

“Take off your clothes,” Marie said, softly so that only Andy could hear. Delighted, Andy started to strip his tiny garments. He was so excited that he got caught in his shirt. Marie thought about helping him but figured she would just end up ripping it outright.

In a very short time Andy was completely naked and fully erect, his tiny penis looking almost as happy as he did himself at the prospect of being covered in icing. He made motions to climb over the side of the bowl but Marie said, “No,” very gently. Andy stopped, frozen for a second, worried. Could she be denying him this treat?

Moving slowly, Marie picked up a spoon from the countertop and dipped it into the icing. She brought the icing over to Andy and tipped the spoon over his head. The icing came down slowly in great glops and it dripped down his front and his back. Marie scooped up another spoonful and let it drip carefully around different parts of his body until he was completely covered in a thick layer of white icing. A large, sticky puddle was forming around his feet.

Putting the spoon down, Marie went to lift Andy. The icing seemed to make his tiny body twice as heavy. She wondered if he could breathe all right through it, but he seemed not to be struggling.

“Mmm, you are a tasty morsel,” Marie said, then brought Andy to her mouth. She began to lick the icing off of Andy, spinning him slowly around and gliding her lips and tounge across his body. In every second she could feel him spasming with extascy in and around her mouth.

When Andy had been licked mostly clean (it was impossible to get him completely clean) Marie lowered him back down, holding him horisontally as she dripped a second coating of the icing onto his body. She brought him back to his mouth and licked him clean all over again. She was pleased to taste that the icing turned out real well. She snickered at the thought that this was the first time a four-inch man had been used in leau of a kitchen utensle or one’s own finger as a dipping device. As she continued to enjoy the taste, she detected a faint trace of a flavor that didn’t come from the icing.

“Hey, did you just come in my mouth?” Marie asked with joking scorn.

“Yes,” Andy admitted after his body calmed down enough to answer. How could he help it—it was so damn erotic.

But Marie did not scold Andy. She noticed that Andy had grown erect again and decided to give him a little treat, one that he could do for her. She dipped two of her fingers in the icing and slowly but sensually rubbed her breast with the icing. She then lowered the trembling aroused Andy to her breast to lick it off. Andy felt extremely sticky on her, but she felt she could deal with a little stickiness at the moment.

Marie patted the Andy-lump gently. He was safe and out of view for the moment; it was time to ice her cake. Noticing that dispite how covered Andy had been she had actually used very little icing on him. She happily covered the cake with the icing making it look more inviting than ever.

Now it was time to servet he cake. She called for Vera and Jerry and moments later they arrived; Vera from just over in the living room and Jerry from outside, where he had just spent some quality time relaxing in the shade listening to the desert quiet and looking up at the clear blue sky.

“Wow,” Vera said as Marie placed the iced cake on the table before she and Jerry. She had tried to imagine how large the cake was earlier but it couldn’t prepare her for the size of it. It looked as large as a beanbag chair. Well, her careful diet could be damned for a day as Marie cut her a small—but rather large—slice.

“This is delicious,” Said Jerry as he bit into his own piece, which still seemed very large to him at half-sized. The eating utensils were bit awkward and he found himself accidentally getting cake on his face, but that was okay.

“I’m glad you like it,” Marie said, enjoying her own piece. “It’s an old family recipee.”

“They are the best.” Jerry said. “This is sinfully good!”

Vera ended up eating a suprisingly large amount of her slice and Jerry managed to consume an entire thin slice, the equivelent of eight such thin slices if he had been regular size. Even Marie had taken a second larger slice. When they had finished, they noticed that eleven thirty had passed and that noon was quickly coming.

Both Jerry and Vera headed off to different bathrooms to wash up and get the cake off their faces. Marie knew she would have to go there in a minute to wash off her sticky breast. Then she realised that Andy was still there, practically glued to her breast now, and he did not have any cake.

Marie pealed Andy from her skin and held him up. He had that dreamy expression on his face and it took a few careful pokes to snap him back into reality.

“Want some cake?” Marie asked.

“Huh?” Andy responded.

“Do you want any cake?” Marie repeated.

“Oh, sure,” Andy said, snapping out of it.  Marie gently placed Andy into the wedge that had been cut out of the cake, letting Andy marvel over the fact that he was surrounded by a cake tall as him and wide as a medium-sized room.

“Pull off a few crums for yourself, and don’t touch anything you’re not going to eat,” Said Marie, smiling and waving a warning figure. Andy nodded in acknowlegement and proceeded to pull a few small chunks of cake away to eat them.

A few minutes later Vera and Jerry had returned from the bathroom and Andy had his cake, which at his size looked like he didn’t take any at all. Marie brought Andy into the bathroom where she washed him and herself off. It didn’t make them completely clean but she figured it would have to do for the time being. She brought Andy into their bedroom where he put on some clean clothes, and then joined Jerry and Vera in the living room where the clock now read just ten minutes to noon.

 

End Notes:

Next chapter we see what's up in Betty's compound on this new day.

Chapter 35 by Benton
Author's Notes:

Back to Betty's compound and the eliminated contestants!

Hailey made sure to move out of the bed when she felt the first signs of Paul stirring next to her. She didn’t know if Paul had detected her moving in with him at any point durring the night, but seeing how quiet he had been over the last twenty-four hours it seemed unlikely that he would say anything even if he did.

When Hailey entered the downstairs floor of the dollhouse she discovered that Carla was already awake, reading a novel she had found on one of the shelves. Carla looked up as she heard Hailey arrive.

“Morning,” Said Carla, then turned back to her book. Hailey sat down on an armchair and let her mind drift. She was not fully awake—she had slept fitfully last night. Though she had slept at sizes smaller than full-size over the last few days, this was the first night that she had slept this small. It had been odd enough sleeping in a secret bedroom behind a cabinet; several times in the night she woke up with the realisation she was sleeping in a dollhouse bedroom up on a table within a strange compound. It was a very unsettling thought.

She didn’t know how Carla got on so well with it. Carla sat there, calmly reading her book. Carla, who had not been even as small as eighth-size before the maze competition, seemed to be taking this in strides. Maybe Carla is the kind of person who has a rock-hard inside that can take this kind of thing without becoming paniced or worried. As for Paul, well, he had been eliminated for two days, so she assumed he was a tad bit more used to it know, but even he seemed sturdy and quiet about it.

Paul came downstairs a short while later. He looked a bit grumpier than usual as he looked from Hailey to Carla and said, “Morning,” gruffly. He stood around waking up for a few moments before heading to the kitchen cabinets and digging around with them. Hailey suddenly realised that he was going to fix breakfast! That struck her as awfuly generous.

To Hailey’s amazement, every appliance that Paul flicked on seemed to work. Someone had obviously taken great lengths to ensure that this dollhouse functioned as a mini-house. Before long the smell of cooking omlettes had filled the tiny dollhouse, and Hailey would not have been surprised if a hint of the smell had traveled to another room.

Without saying as much as a word Paul cut a slice out of the omlet and put it on a place for Hailey. He put another slice on a place which he placed on the table, presumably for Carla when she paused from reading her book, since as of yet she had not acknowleged the cooking a few inches away. He took a third piece for himself and sat down at the table. Hailey joined him, and a minute later Carla put down her book and came to the table as well.

They were just about to take their first bite when the door to the room opened and Betty entered. This unexpected arrival caused them all to jump—there had been nothing but the movements of their own small bodies thus far and heaing something so large move was a shocking reminder of their scale.

Betty was wearing a top that was a cross between a small tank-top and a sports bra that exposed her belly and most of her breasts, and very short shorts. The exposure was overbearing, expecially as she bent down to talk to the three of them.

“Good morning people, I see you’ve got the kitchen equiptment working fine there,” Betty said.

“Good morning,” Hailey and Carla responded; Paul just looked up at her silently.

“I’ve got a surprise for you,” Betty said, bringing her right hand from around her back. In it she held something—no, a person—no, Dale! “He was the one we eliminated last night.”

She placed Dale on the kitchen floor a few inches away from the others. He looked out of sorts—he had an expression of confusion and fear on his face, but it gave the impression of having been fixed on there for some time. He even seemed diminished beyond his size; he was holding himself less proudly, less like a confident football coach and more like a child who feared being caught in wrongdoing.

“I’ll leave you to mingle for a little bit,” Betty said. “I’ll be back in a little bit so we can play dress-up. So long!”

And as simply as that, Betty left the room closing the door behind her and leaving Dale standing fixed on the spot where Betty had left him. All eyes were on him and they were staring at him without knowing what to say.

Hailey had been angry at Dale for saying that she embarrassed him, expecially after she allowed him to lay her on the very first night before any sizechanging had taken place, and she was angry that he somehow finished first and she last in the maze competition when she encountered him and stole his ribbons. But now she felt a pang of pitty for Dale, who was standing there like a man who didn’t know where he was or what he was doing.

Dale could not think of a less comfertable group to be with right now. Hailey had humiliated him twice, and he and Paul had been bitter rivals since the game started. And Carla—she had sacraficed her fourth ribbon, her safety, to help him recover from the encounter with Hailey, and that cost her finishing the game as one of the first three. He had sworn to help her if he could but here he was, eliminated right along with her. What a waste, he was sure Carla was thinking.

The staring went on for several more minutes until an expression of softening seemed to come to Carla’s face. She had little reason to be angry with Dale, and seeing him here in such a pathetic state was causing her heart to melt a little bit.

“Dale, there’s some omlete on the counter if you want it,” Carla said, pointing to the top of the range where the remainder of Paul’s omlette sat. Dale turned his body as if he was going to walk over there, but his feet did not move. It was as if he was scared to go over there, scared to touch it, scared to do anything.

“Aww, have this one,” Carla said, pushing her own plate of omlette to the place at the table that had been Tom’s last night, motioning for him to sit down. She could not stand him looking like this. Dale took a few steps forward, more baby steps than anything. Sighing, Carla got up, walked over, and grabbed Dale on the arm, almost pulling him over to the table and forcing him down in the seat. His body responded limply and automatically.

Carla walked over to the range to get herself another piece of omlette trying to be as fast as she could, because she knew the last two people Dale wanted to sit with right know were Hailey and Paul, though she was pretty sure Betty would not be a welcome sight either.

As Carla sat down she noticed that Dale was staring down at his omlete, fork in hand but not moving at all. This was getting exasperating.

“Eat!” Carla said loudly to everyone. “Eat, dammit!”

Dale began to move his fork hand to stab the omlette, and a fraction of a second later Hailey and Paul were both eating. The four of them ate in silence, the tension hanging thickly in the air around them. It must have been Betty’s way of being funny sticking Dale in here with us, thought Carla.

“So how did you get eliminated?” Carla asked. She realised that depending on the circumstances it might be difficult for him to say. His moved and nothing but short gasps of air came out for a few minutes before he was ready to talk.

“I—I, Marie eliminated me,” Dale said at last. “It was a vote, the Queen. I voted against her, so I was eliminated.”

“Ah, that Marie,” Said Carla rolling her eyes, though understanding why Marie would have done it. She would have likely done the same if she was in Marie’s shoes. If Carla had been the queen though, it would have been goodbye to little Vera instead.

After the rest of the breakfast passed in complete silence Paul rose quickly and untactfully loudly, clearing up all the plates and bringing them back to the kitchen for washing. Hailey got up a little more slowly, nervously, and went to follow Paul.

“Come upstairs with me,” Carla said kindly to Dale, putting her hand on his arm. “Come on,” She urged Dale to his feet and together they walked out of the room and up the stairs to the upper floor of the dollhouse.

Carla motioned for Dale to sit down on a chair, and she sat across from him on another chair. He continued to sit very still, not moving and looking utterly defeated. It shocked and even disturbed Carla to see Dale this way.

“Tell me what happened,” Carla said. Dale made some noises in his throat and said nothing.

“What did Betty do to you?” Carla asked, for she knew this was the only way he could be acting like this.

“She—” Dale began, but his voice froze up again.

“Did she stuff you into herself?” Carla asked bluntly. There was no point beating around the bush.

“Yes…” Dale said.

“And did she do anything else to you?” Carla asked.

“Not…not really,” Dale said. He could have been lying, of course, but Carla could tell that it was probably true. It confused her a little. Paul and Hailey had both been in Betty’s cunt, and they had not turned out this way. Although Carla herself hadn’t taken the plunge, she couldn’t see how it would be that terrible. Either Betty was extrodonarily rought with him or there were other things going on internally.

“Dale, you’re not the first person she’s done this to,” Carla said. Dale said nothing, and with an embarrassing start she realised that Dale was crying a little.

“Listen,” Carla said, trying to sound sympathetic while beating down twin demons of annoyance and revulsion at a full-grown man blubbering like a child. “In a few days it will all be over, you’ll be on a plane back to—God damn it, stop crying!! Are you a man or not?

Carla finished in a shout, startelling Dale so much that he stopped crying. For the first time since he was dropped in the dollhouse he looked Carla in the eyes. His face was red and puffy.

“You knew you were signing up for something unusual, but you never expected shrinking. But now that it’s shrinking, who cares?” Carla said loudly. “Deal with it! That’s what the rest of us are doing. Why are you so scared? Do you think that everyone hear hates you? Someone’s going to step on you or swallow you or, whatever?”

“Damnit Dale, I thought you had balls,” Carla said. “Pull yourself the hell together. I’m listening to you just because I hate to see people act like this. Now grow up Dale like the rest of us.”

Dale sat stunned through this verbal lashing, and finally things started to click together in his head. She was right of course—none of them came into the game in any different states. He just dug himself a hole and barried himself inside it.

“I’m sorry, Carla,” Dale said, in a calm and almost normal tone. “I just feel like I’ve been living a nightmare. I just…want to get out.”

Carla thought about yelling at Dale again, but decided against it. She tried to picture what it would be like to be Dale—large an in charge out in the world but put him in here and suddenly he was at the whim of gigantic women. Add to the fact that Betty made Carla look like a passive sex partner in comparison. Carla recalled a time when she came down with the flu, back when she was thirteen. Her fever got so high that she hallucinated in her sleep—she thought she was a prisoner of war for what seemed like days, thought it had only been for one night. The dream was very realistic and she thought it was actually happened—it no longer scared her to think about it, but it had for a number of years afterwards. Dale must be feeling the same way as she did durring the dream, but in his case it was for real.

“Come here,” Carla said, opening her arms, “Give me a hug.” Slowly Dale complied, laying his head right down on Carla’s chest as she put her arms around him, feeling his tense body on hers and patting his back slowly. Carla knew that although she had a very sexually-charged personality, she was not “affectionate” in the truest sense of the word; she rarely cuddled unless she liked the person considerably and almost never did cutesy things like holding hands. That was more of Marie’s thing, probably. But the fact she was giving Dale a hug was an odd one in itself.

Downstairs, Hailey was watching Paul clean the dishes. Hailey thought about asking but Paul had a very steady frown on his face and she was afraid to say anything to them. He scrubbed the plates furiously, then wrinced them and dried them with a towel. Hailey dowbted that Paul really needed to do any dishes at all and it was just giving him something to do.

“What do you think Carla’s doing with Dale?” Hailey asked, trying to find something to start a conversation around.

“Knowing Carla, she probably has Dale flat on his back and she’s bouncing up and down on him,” Paul said with a hint of a growl, and Hailey was taken aback.

“Do you really think Carla would do that?” Hailey asked.

“Use somebody like that when they’re down? Sure,” Paul said, rubbing a particularly nasty spot vigerously.

“You really don’t like Carla, do you?” Hailey asked.

“No I don’t.” Paul said, a tone of definiteness in his voice.

“You hate her more than Dale even?” Hailey asked, wondering how he could hate the competitive, sneaky, but reasonable girl over the chauvanistic, shallow spineless man.

“Dale is too pathetic to hate,” Paul said. “He’s not worth my time.”

Hailey was stunned at Paul’s vitrol. He never seemed to get quite this angry. Slowly, he turned towards Hailey and she felt a prick of fear.

“You wouldn’t have known, but I was watching the competition,” Paul said. “You didn’t see it, because you were locked in that pit, but I was there at the maze competition; I was watching from that big streetlamp in the center. Carla jumped on Vera to prevent her from surviving the competition. She almost tore Vera apart. If it weren’t for the fact that Vera was a little stronger and faster Carla would have seriously hurt her. I’m not surprised Carla didn’t bring that up while we were playing bridge.”

Hailey was shocked yet again. Carla, who had always seemed so mild, had savagely attacked Vera at the competition? Hailey, who had not been present when Carla had flipped out the previous morning, was surpised at this new revelation.

“You really care about her, don’t you?” Hailey asked.

Paul looked up at Hailey. Memories came back of staring up at a smiling, taunting Hailey four times his height as he and Vera rubbed her feet for a favor that never came because of Jerry. Hailey, who was so low on scruples that she allowed the transparently useless Dale to bed her on the first night. She was almost a female Dale in her way, Paul thought. But she was standing here staring at him looking honestly concerned, and Paul felt himself soften just a little.

“Yes I do.” Paul said. He put down his rag, he had finished his dishes. It was true, he thought, we were all equalized in elimination. We’re all humble toys together.

“You are so lucky,” Hailey said. Paul could swear he could feel her tremble a little bit as if she was going to cry. Was Hailey cracking as well, was the strain of the game finally getting to her? Paul didn’t feel he could comfort her very well; he and she had very little in common and even the fact that they had had sex—albiet in an unconventional and not quite consentual way—didn’t change that.

However, Paul heard footsteps coming down the stairs of the dowlhouse and saw Carla approaching. She looked neutral, even a little annoyed.

“Leave Dale alone for a bit, okay,” Carla said, trying to sound tender and utterly failing, sounding stern instead. “He’s in a bad way.”

Paul slammed his hands down, heaved an angry sigh, and walked out of the room. Carla’s eyes followed him coldly for a second. Men, she thought. Hailey remained there, herself looking close to tears for God-knew-what reason. Man, of all the people I had to get stuck with I had to have a passive-aggressive Navy brat, a spineless coward, and an overly emotional bimbo, Carla thought, am I the only one whose keeping her head here?

Hailey looked at Carla for a few moments as if she was afraid of her. Finally, Hailey meekly said, “Did you know Paul really loves Vera?”

This was the wrong thing to say. Carla’s frustration broke. “Of all the things!” Carla yelled, “Why the fuck would I care about that? The navy brat and the little she-bitch together. And a crying, thirty-year old baby upstairs. What the fuck!

As Carla shouted she realised that she was loosing it too. Was she not as immune to the stresses of shrinking as she thought, or was it just the people getting to her.

“Look,” Carla said, pretty quickly as she saw a tear start to eek out of Hailey’s eye. “I’m sorry about that. I shouldn’t have yelled at you.” Hailey didn’t say anything and sniffled a few times, then pity got the better of Carla. “Okay, what’s bothering you?”

Hailey looked at Carla trying to steady herself. Finally, she responded with a question. “Do you love Andy?”

Carla stared at Hailey for a second, then broke into laughter. She was asking him about Andy? This was truly absurd.

“Andy?” Carla struggled to quell the laughter. “I…I like him and everything. Do I love him? I don’t know, I don’t think so. Maybe there hasn’t been enough time. Or maybe because he licks my boots, and I can’t love somebody who licks my boots. Or whatever, I honestly don’t know.”

Hailey continued to stare at Carla almost pleading, so Carla continued talking, “I mean, what am I supposed to say? Why are you so interested in couples all of the sudden, are you—wait. You’re lonely, aren’t you.”

Hailey nodded grimly. The connections had fallen into place in Carla’s mind. Hailey had had a lot of bad relationships in the past, Carla could tell. Women had a way of reading each other’s behavior better than any man could, and she knew just by watching her that Hailey had been hurt in the past. Then there had been the whole thing with Dale, then Jerry. And how she had snuck into bed with Paul a few hours after Betty had made them have sex together, sleeping beside him even though she knew his mind was fixed on Vera. Hailey was lonely, perhaps desperately lonely, and all this drama was unhinging her. It didn’t have to do with the shrinking at all.

“Hailey, I understand.” Carla said. “You want a solid man in your life. You’ve dated many but none of them have turned out to be that way.”

Hailey nodded. “It’s like I have a knack for attracting male garbage,” Hailey said miserably.

“Don’t think it’s your fault,” Carla said, but a little voice in the back of Carla’s mind that always whispered truth was telling her the reason Hailey attracted trash was because she thought so low of herself that she subconciously acted the part of a trash magnet because she thought decent guys were too good for her, but she obviously said nothing.

“I don’t know,” Hailey said uncertianly.

“Well, I understand what you mean,” Carla said. “I’ve had many boyfriends but not a single one lasted more than three months. None of them were staying material, if you know what I mean.”

“At least you knew when to give them the boot,” Hailey said. “I dated a complete looser for two and a half years.”

“Sometimes you have to travel through a bunch of jerks to find the right one,” Carla said lamely, not really knowing how to relate. Hailey seemed to appreciate the support, however, and she looked greatful.

“I often don’t think I’ll ever find him,” Hailey said.

“Don’t think like that,” Carla said. “Just think more positively about yourself. You deserve a good man, remember that. The more you think it the more likely men will think it. Then you’ll stop attracting trash.”

Carla observed a hint of a smile coming onto Hailey’s face. “Thanks, Carla,” She said.

“No problem,” Said Carla. “You’re a sweet girl and the guys here aren’t good enough for you. Well, Andy’s all right but he’s mine.”

Hailey laughed. Her spirits seemed genuinely lifted and it made Carla feel good. The annoyance at her other team members seemed to be ebbing away—Dale and even Paul were pretty petty people when she thought about it.

“I’ll be in the other room taking a break,” Carla said. “I’m sure Betty will be back at any time.” Hailey nodded as Carla left to sit down on her own, thinking about what had just happened. Poor Hailey, still going after “the one” at twenty five and getting nothing but junk. It wasn’t that hard to find an alright man, but some girls know how to hone in on them and some don’t. Or in Hailey’s case she had chosen men that were the opposite of what she really wanted.

In any case, Carla couldn’t really relate to Hailey personally about it, because a steady man was never something Carla really wanted in life. She was too fiercely independent and men were more toys to her, even full-sized ones, as well as tools that drove her places and bought her gifts. She always called it off when things began getting too serious. Some of them took it better than others. There had been one boy who had proposed to her—fucking proposed to her—after only having known each other for just under three months. She dumped him on the spot and it hurt him a lot. That was the only one that really bothered her, the others she could care less about. She always had the tendancy to find guys who would kiss her feet. That was a flaw as well as a gift—they worshiped the ground she walked on but she could not respect them. She could never respect a man who kissed her feet, but she would never date a man that didn’t because there were few things Carla hated more than a man who thought of himself as more important than her. There had been one like that when she was eighteen. That relationship hadn’t made it a month. When she had tried to break up with him he had started yelling at her; real angry yelling unlike the pleading whining yell she was used to hearing. She wondered idly if he still had the scar above his right eyebrow from the lamp she had swung at him. In any rate he had not spoken to her after than, in fact Carla thought he probably moved. The thing that had happened with the other boy, the one who had proposed to her, had been a year ago. She had taken his virginity, that was probably why. She wondered if he had managed to find another girl after her and the pessimistic part of her mind dowbted it. She had made a personal policy after that not to break in virgins. She had only slept with one virgin since, and she hadn’t known he was one until afterwards, but for the way he acted she thought he could have been nearly as experianced as her. He said he learned a lot through pornographic movies. He was twenty-four years old who looked thirty and spent all of his time watching porn and learning from it. Pretty pathetic. But Andy had not been a virgin. She had suspected it before she asked him, assuming he had had sex but not that much, and it was confirmed; he had had three partners before Carla, the first one five years ago when he had been twenty-one. Carla wondered what kind of a hormonal mess Andy had been back when he was nineteen or twenty. She was glad she knew him now and not then. She had been seventeen five years ago and was already very experianed. She had even been suspended for three days for getting to third base with a senior in the boiler room after school when she was a junior. She had promised to handcuff him to the pipe of the boiler room sink but that never panned out. He had been feeling her through her open fly when Mr. Doughraty had discovered them. Idiot boy had been making too much noise. Oh well, if he had come five minutes later they probably would have been fucking through their zippers. Ah, high school memories, it was a fun time. She had already been experianced by that point. She had her first time when she was fourteen, two months to the day before her fifteenth birthday, with an equally curious fifteen-year-old boy in his parents’ house while they were out shopping. It had been the summer before her ninth-grade year and she had entered that year broken in, already seeking out new guys, because that summer love fling didn’t last. They had stayed friends and even hooked up one other time when they were eighteen, but Carla hadn’t seen him in two years. Carla had been able to go straight to college after eleventh grade, being as fucking brilliant as she was, and she managed to bed a twenty seven year old divorcee with two kids a month in. Thank god for liberal sex laws, they had said, because almost anywhere else that would have been highly illegal. She had never slept with someone that many years older than her again, and she had never slept with anyone more than two years younger. Wait, had that one boy been three years younger? No, two, his birthday had been just a few months after hers. That was only five or six months ago wasn’t it? He had been a college sophmore and he thought it was awesome to sleep with someone he precieved as a high-powered businesswoman, though she was merely an accounting assistant, an interning accounting assistant at that. Still, she had worn her work attire durring sex and it had driven him crazy. Well, at least the top half anyway, the bottom half was naked and busy pumping her up and down. She was on top almost all the time; she liked the control. She remembered the first few times she tried it when she was fifteen she got the angle all wrong and ended up sore for a few days, but she got the hang of it quickly. She only did it the traditional way with guys she liked a lot. Or rather, guys she was about to dump because that usually ment it was getting too serious. She had let Andy take her lying down that first night, she wondered what that ment. Probably she had liked him. Or else the shrinking was messing with her brain.

Shrinking, thought Carla, it’s so weird, it makes everything different. Her sexual exploitations of the past sounded so normal and rational compared to the last several days. It was like the two Carlas were different people; she couldn’t imagine lumping this experience with the rest of her exploits, it was too different. …and then there was this time with a shrunken man… it was just too surreel.

She didn’t know what to make of it. She couldn’t even wrap her head around the fact that even as she was sitting here thinking about her past sex life she was four and a half inches tall. With a starting revelation she remembered that at this moment she was smaller than any of the penises of the the men she slept with. That was a disturbing thought. She thought of them all in her mind, all erect and eager to meet her. They had been the joysticks to a great game; play the level right and you could win any number of things from those suckers. But the thought of her standing next to a giant penis was not an appealing one.

No, Carla did like shrinking, but she liked to be the larger person. It made sense, it was part of her personality. She loved how Andy treated her; how much he loved to be toyed with by Carla. She thought what would have happened if she had been able to shrink any of her previous exes. Most of them would have loved it, she assumed. The boy she fucked with her work clothes on would have loved to have been carried around in her leather purse, which was another present from a guy who would have made a carreer out of pleasuring her if he could, likely to move into her pants and undowtedly spend tons of his parents’ money on building a little comfertable pad down there. That rugby player she had slept with when she was sixteen would have resisted at first, she was sure, but would have gotten into it dispite himself anyway. The man she had hit with the lamp would have hated it no matter what, but she would stuff him inside head first and watch his little legs kick from inside her just to humiliate him.

She had not been able to fuck with Andy at anything less than quarter-size, but she had done all sorts of things when she had caught Tom the night before last. The feeling of an entire man wriggling around in her pussy was the most empowering feeling Carla had ever felt. He had been good-natured about the whole thing, which really felt much more like masturbation than any kind of sex, but if it was masturbation then it was the most erotic masturbation she had ever had.

Carla had felt so high with power that she even made a pass on Sherri, which was highly unusual in itself because before the show Carla had had very few experiances with girls. There had been a couple, but Carla was not particularly attracted to girls. She had one two-girls-and-a-guy experience, but as she found the guy was mainly getting off from watching Carla and the other girl, a short redhead, go at it, she decided to go for the guy himself, causing the redhead to get angry and the guy to feel guilty. They had been a couple but did not last long after that; Carla felt pretty sure that experience had been a major contributer. She had not done a trio like that again until Marie and Andy, and she was even regretting that a bit because of the sexual possibilities it opened up between those two.

Then there was the matter with Betty—what a crazy woman. As many men Carla had slept with over her nearly eight-year sexual carreer, she was sure Betty had slept with far more. She was even more of a power junkie than Carla, and that astonished her. Carla knew better than to compete with Betty—she was the hostess and she had the power. Even if Carla had run into her in the outside world she dowbted she could compete with her. Betty seemed like the kind of woman who could take whatever she wanted whenever she wanted and no one could stop her.

Then there was the whole deal of a giantess Betty playing with her. That was a strange experience and Carla truly didn’t know if she enjoyed it or not. She wouldn’t repeat it voulintarily. Betty putting her up to her waste in her mouth and licking her between the legs was too much for her. But she had managed to fuck Tom the normal way then, and that was good. Tom was a pretty dynamite bedfellow, and if she had met him in the outside world she probably would have slept with him a couple times before going separate ways because Tom was far too self-assured for her taste.

It was a strange place, all right, and Carla knew that it was not likely to end here. Carla would consider herself very fortuanite if she got out of this competition without first taking a trip to Betty’s cervix. Well, it would be a funny story to tell some day. Or not, because it was unlikely anyone would believe her.

Carla realised that much time had passed through their remeniscing, and that Hailey had rejoined her in the living room. She did not say anything, but smiled at Carla as she settled down in a nearby chair. Carla didn’t know if Hailey wanted to say anything of just sit there, but before she could find out there were footsteps approaching—not the small footsteps of Dale or Paul, but the low booms of Betty approaching from the other room.

The door to the room opened and Betty walked in again, dressing in much the same revealing way as she had yesterday. Following her was full-sized Sherri, who was wearing a more conventional tank top and shorts. Betty’s eyes flickered first to Dale who was lying on the bed, Paul who was sitting alone in the dining room, and Carla and Hailey who were sitting in the living room.

“Well,” Betty said, “It’s eleven o’clock and there’s going to be a vote in one hour. One of you is going to be un-eliminated.”

All four of them immediately lit up, now interested. Betty beamed down at them.

“But you have to look your best for the competition,” Betty said, “So that’s why I brought body paint and costumes. We’re going to play a little dress-up, so everyone come here to the table edge.”

Betty grinned wickedly at the reluctance of Dale and Paul to get up from their spots and come come over, as well as the more resigned acceptance by Hailey and Carla. Oh well Carla thought as she walked over, at least I’lve have this story to tell.

 

End Notes:

Which of the four do you think will be un-eliminated?

Chapter 36 by Benton
Author's Notes:

Now someone will be un-eliminated!

Marie was clutching Andy in her hand as she stood in the hallway, the clock reading just four minutes until noon. Jerry and Vera were each standing around her legs, shifting aprehensively. They didn’t know what lied ahead, if it was unelimination, a game show, a physical contest, or just a vote, but they were pretty sure that one of them would not be coming back to the house.

“Well,” Jerry said. “I decided I no longer fear elimination. Betty doesn’t worry me.”

“Be careful!” Marie said, alarmed. “If Betty was watching she might make things more difficult for you later!”

“It’s okay,” Jerry said. “This shrinking stuff is kind of fun once you get used to it.”

“You too?” Vera exclaimed. “Is everyone going bonkers around here?”

“You and Paul should have tried it, it’s enjoyable,” Marie said. “You might still get that chance, you know.”

“You might get the chance whether you like it or not,” Said Andy, saying one of his rare comments from Marie’s hands.

“Hey!” Marie said, squeesing him a little. “It’s not nice to make Vera more nervous.”

Right at the knick of noon there was a knock on the door. Marie walked forward and opened the door with her Andy-free hand. Betty was standing there, looking as powerful as ever, grinning expectantly at the contestants.

“The time has arrived,” Betty said. “Come follow me.”

And without any hesitation and without any talking, the four of them followed Betty. The feeling of aprehension was growing in their bellies, and Andy felt slightly excited. This could likely mean the end of his time with Marie at this scale, but it could open up any number of other possibilities.

They entered the compound and their eyes were immediately drawn to four podiums set up along the wall. They were arranged according to size, and Andy’s three-inch podium was almost too hard to see because it barely stood out. Full-sized Sherri stood on the opposite side of the podiums from Betty, an excited smile on her face.

But with a shocked gasp from Marie and a pointed finger later their eyes were directed towards the true feature of the room—in the far corner of the room there hung a birdcage, and inside it were the four eliminated contestants.

They had all been significantly made-up and costumed. Paul was wearing a completely white suit; the shirt, buttons, jackets, shoes and pants were all one hundered percent white, and he looked like some sort of jazz singer or dancer from the olden days. Dale was—it was hard to tell exactly what Dale was. He looked like a cross between a colorful street vender, a clown, and a crazy concert-goer. He had horisontally striped pants that were held up by suspenders over a shirt that was half polka-dots and half checkered. He was wearing a wig of wild spiked hair that was dyed bright green in the middle. Over all of it he was wearing a dark leather jacket, open, which gave him a very odd and confusing apperance overall.

Hailey had been made up to look like a faerie. She was wearing a skin-tight golden body suit that had a little tutu, and small golden wings protruding from her back. Her legs and arms had been covered in glitter and she was wearing little gold slippers. She had even been given a golden wand with a star on the end to complete the picture.

Carla had been dressed exotically, like a dancer at an adult club or and adult movie actress. Her outfit consisted of what was essentially a ribbon which started as a scarf around her neck, traveled under her right arm and covered her right breast, leaving her left breast perfectly visiable, traveling around her left side and covering the center of her butt and her crotch area, where it terminated in a loop up to meet itself on Carla’s left hip. It was sliver and shiny and felt odd to walk around in but not limiting unless she bent in certain ways. Most of the rest of her body was taken up by a blue and purple body paint design that camophlaged her left breast and with a little glitter gave the impression of her stomach and back being like looking into the night sky. She had no shoes; instead she had painted-on slippers which connected by designs up her legs to the paintings on her upper body. Carla had to say she was impressed by Betty and Sherri’s ability to create such complex designs on her, expecially because she was so small. They had taken more time on Carla than any of the others, whose level of body paint was minimal.

The four of them stood or sat there in the birdcage, a good six feet above the ground, looking down at the surviving contestants. Marie was staring in awe at the tiny people’s costumes and Andy was wishing Carla wasn’t so far away.

“You probably have guessed what this game is,” Betty said, “Unelimination. One of your little group will be eliminated and replaced by one of these costumed people here. Now if you would get behind your podiums.”

Jerry and Vera walked to their podiums keeping their eyes fixed on the little people above in the jar. Marie put Andy carefully down on the ground at his own podium before making her way to hers. The way Jerry and Vera were transfixed on the tiny people in the birdcage one of them might have trampled him by accident. She uneasily noticed how close Andy’s podium was to Betty’s foot, which was not concieled at all in her flip-flops, and how much Andy was staring at it.

“This is how it’s going to work,” Said Betty. “You will each pick the name of someone you want un-eliminated. Then the game shall proceed from there. Pick now.”

Marie thought about it for a second. Her first inclination was to pick Carla because they had been friends, but Carla had turned sour and negative at the end and Marie worried that letting Carla back into the game would give her an opening to out-compete her. Hailey was less of a competitor, but Marie still remembered the look of lust on Hailey’s face as she held a trembling eight-inch Marie in front of it. That left Dale and Paul, the two fighting boys. She had felt really bad about eliminating Dale before, and he looked so downtrodden up there in his ridiculous costume. She could pick Paul, who was not all that bad, and he would be reunited with Vera. However, the two of them could make an effective block against her and whoever else was left, so she decided against it. Dale it was then.

Jerry ticked off Dale and Hailey in his mind immediately. He could not forget his fling with Hailey and how she treated him, not at all like wonderful Sherri, and he could not forget how Dale almost attacked him at four times his size. It was between Carla and Paul, the two most competitive ones. He thought maybe it would be better to vote in someone he liked that would be less competitive, but he didn’t want to risk another problem. Somehow though he seemed to fear Paul’s returning less than Carla’s, so he picked Paul.

The choice for Vera was clear and instantanious: Paul. She could see him standing with the others up in the birdcage, and even though she was far away, she could swear she was looking into his eyes and seeing the expression on his tiny face. The expression was a mirror of her own—longing, a yearning to be with the other. Even though know words were exchanged, they knew.

Andy knew who he must pick: Carla. He had pledged his allegance to him, and even though Marie had told him he could do a lot better than Carla and had two very wonderful and persuasive nights, there was something so irresistable about Carla that made him want to serve her, get down on his knees and do whatever she demanded. She would want to win the game, of course. Andy would help her do that.

“Everyone picked a person they want to bring back?” Betty said. The four contestants of various sizes nodded. “Excellent. We will put your person of choice up on the big screen.”

An almost invisible flat-screen TV that had been built into the wall behind them flickered with life and displayed the name of each contestant and the one they wanted to un-eliminate. Elimined and non-eliminated contestants alike looked at the names. Some where quite frankly shocked by what they saw there. Carla was flabbergasted that anyone had picked Dale. Paul was shocked that two people had picked him. And Hailey felt her hopes fall and her fairie-costumed body drooped in resignation. Nobody had chosen her—not that she had expected anybody to, she had no allies anymore. But to have everyone else selected but her was an embarrassment, a shame.

“Now we will let fate decide which one of these people shall be brought back.” Betty said. “The screen will cycle through the names randomly, and Sherri here will press the button to stop it.”

Sherri stepped forward holding up a small remote control, her finger on a circular button near the center, a nervous grin on her face at the power being thrust upon her at this moment.

“Ready,” Betty said, “Go!”

The computer highlighted the first name. Then it moved to the second, then the third, then the fourth. It started over at the top and went faster, and faster and faster again until there was just a blurr of light. All eight contestants watched it with wrapt attention. Sherri let it run for a moment, then shut her eyes tight as her finger came down to land on the button…

The screen came to a stop on “ANDY: CARLA”

Carla breathed a sigh of relife and surprise as she realised that she had just been un-eliminated! She was returning to the game; she had a shot at the million and that fabled night with all seven other contestants at her mercy. No one in the birdcage with her seemed very celebratory, but she could swear she could see little Andy from far away smiling. Ah Andy, you bloody fool Carla thought as she grinned.

“There is one more thing I did not mention before,” Betty said, the sinister smile returning to her face. “The person who is un-eliminated will replace the very person who voted for her at the same size. So Andy, I’m afraid this means that you are eliminated.”

Andy felt a rush of different emotions at the same time. He was eliminated! He had always dowbted he would make it to the final three, let alone win, expecially with his attitude. But to actually hear the words you are eliminated really brought the reality down on him. And he would be leaving just as Carla was entering! Well, he had helped her, but they wouldn’t get to spend any time together. But apart from all this, he knew he was only minutes from being taken away in the back room, and he had a chance to see if all the myths surrounding Betty and her methods were true.

Carla was still happy she was returning, but annoyed that she would only be four and a half inches tall. She was sure Marie would still be alright to her, if not friendly, but she had had negative run-ins with Jerry and Vera at the maze competition, expecially Vera. She didn’t think Vera the type that would try to extract vengance when she was at such an advantage, but Carla figured she had better be careful anyway.

Betty walked up to the birdcage and unlocked the door. Carla stepped willingly out onto Betty’s waiting hand as the other three looked at her moodily. Betty closed the cage door behind her over the three tiny people and brough over to tip into Marie’s hands. Carla looked up at Marie, that soft, young face, so large and dispite it all so innocent. Now she would have to rely on her mercy to see her through.

“And you are coming with me,” Betty said, and in a swift motion that sent Andy’s stomach and lust both soaring Betty plucked him off the ground and clutched him in her hand. As she held him in a loose fist, she stepped back to address the group.

“You can enjoy these sizes for just a little longer,” Betty said, “Because today will hold another competition; and it will not be very long before it starts. At five o’clock you will be back here, and you had better have your muscles stretched.”

The candidates of differing sizes looked at each other. A physical competition it would be, then? That almost certianly ment that more sizes were changing no matter what, and only a few more hours until it happened.

“Now off with you,” Betty said, opening the door to the outside. “Enjoy your size while you still can.”

Marie was first to the door holding Carla, and she was followed by Jerry and Vera. While they were all happy to still be in the running, they were very nervous about what was to come. It had come down to the wire now, and they knew that the final stages of the game were now upon them.

Betty closed the door after them, and looked from the contestants in the birdcage to Sherri. “Sherri, if you would be so kind as to bring these three back to the dollhouse. I won’t be needing them; I have other business to attend to.” Betty grinned down at Andy, who was trembling with both fear and excitement.

Sherri walked over to the cage and took it off its hook, causing the little ones inside to grab the bars for support. She waved goodbye to Betty and Andy as she dissappered down the hall with cage in hand heading into the bowels of the compound.

Now it was just Betty alone holding Andy in the palm of her hands. It was much as she had expected—the little man was looking up to her with an almost rabid excitement. He knew what was coming of course, or at least suspected it. He would be fun to play with, certianly different from the other men.

“Andy, Andy, Andy,” Betty said, able to feel his minute body quiver through the skin on her hand. “I’ve been watching you for a while and I have been looking forward to this moment. You’re not like the other men I’ve captured in this fashion. They were scared, surprised, defiant in some cases, until I put them right of of course. No, you are downright thrilled to be here and I’m sure you’re willing to throw yourself down at my feet and grovel.”

“That’s good, because know this,” Betty brought Andy right up to her face where it dominated his vision. She lowered her voice right down to a whisper as she said, “I will tolerate nothing less than complete obediance, do you understand?”

Andy could barely talk for several seconds. Betty was so overpoweringly arousing as she held him in her hand so close to her face that he found himself shaking tremendously. This was certianly a woman who would dominate and control Andy in a way that Marie never would.

“Y-yes…master,” Andy said. Betty smiled at him.

“That’s a good boy,” Betty said, but even as she said it she made to seize Andy’s feet with the thumb and index finger, hoisting him up into the air and dangling him precariously over the ground so far below.

“I have to make sure,” Betty said. “Who is it that you serve?”

“Betty!” Shouted Andy.

“Who is it that is holding you up right now?” Betty asked.

“Betty!” Andy screamed.

“Who is your goddess, your queen, your idol?” Betty asked, basking in the power.

“Betty!” Andy yelled again. Finally, Betty let him back down into the relative safety of her palm.

“Very good,” Betty said. “Now you will accompany me and I will use you at my leasure. Stay obedient and you will be rewarded.”

Without waiting for another word from Andy Betty closed her fist around him and started walking out of the room. She walked the familiar route along the hallway and up the stairs to her apartment at the compound. Carrying around a tiny man on her person had become so nonchalont that it was almost ordinary to her, except that each man reacted in a different way. Andy, of course, was the only one who showed no displeasure at the situation, but Betty was determined to make him sweat at any rate.

Arriving at her apartment at the compound, Betty opened his hand and allowed Andy to take a look around. Undowbtedly he was fascinated by the lavishness of the place and impressed even more by the sheer scale.

“This is where I live,” Betty said. “And I’ve just brough home a new toy to play with.”

Andy shivered in his hand. Betty talking to him this way was driving him completely up the wall.

“Now I have to see if the toy is what the package promised,” Betty said, “Take off your clothes!”

Andy did as Betty asked immediately. Moving so quickly that he nearly tore his shirt, he removed all the clothes on his body until he was completely naked, his full erection no longer hidden.

“Hmm, very nice,” Said Betty, reaching out a single finger to stroke Andy’s body. Andy reacted visibly as her finger touched him, tracing his tiny stick legs and arms, his torso that wasn’t much bigger than the ball of her finger, and of course the little penis that was no bigger than the point of a pencil.

Without warning Betty pinched him around the waist and lifted him up in front of her face, causing his legs to flail wildly in fear. She was now holding him very close and he was starting to have pangs of real fear.

“You think you know what goes on back here,” Betty said. “You think I take scared little guys like yourself and give them a little treat, do you?”

Andy said nothing, but was worrying even more what Betty had in store for him now. Maybe the mean streak that others had noticed was really going to come out here and it wouldn’t just be a fun sex ride as he had thought.

“Well, I’m afraid not,” Betty said. “It is my pleasure that you are serving, not your own. If it shall pleasure me to see you struggle or torment, then that is what you shall do. Understand?”

Andy nodded. Betty carried him into the kitchen area and placed him down on the kitchen table. He stood there in apprehension as Betty opened up the refrigerator and cabinets, taking out materials to make a sandwich. Perplexed, Andy watched as she set down the materials not far from him on the table. Was she going to force him to make her a sandwich at this size?

But Betty appeared to be putting it together herself, or at least it seemed that way for the first few seconds. Betty laid the bread down on a small plate and opened the jar of manaise, but instead of reaching for a utensal she grined wickedly at Andy.

“Put some mayo on my sandwich.” Betty commanded. For a second Andy didn’t do anything—how was he supposed to do such a thing. But then he decided he’d better move before Betty thought he was disobeying her. He ran up to the jar of mayo and looked at it; the jar was taller than himself and there were no utensals laying around. He knew what Betty ment for him to do: climb in and coat himself with the white goey substance.

Andy jumped and grabbed the very top rim of the mayonaise jar, and with a grunt of effort he managed to pull himself up. He tumbled forward into the half-filled jar, landing with a sticky splat in the mayonaise. It was not like icing—at this volume it was quite overwhelming and he struggled to keep it away from his eyes.

Now coated with mayo, Andy pulled himself up over the top of the glass and back onto the table, smearing plenty of mayo on the rim and sides of the container. He moved across the table back to the place where the matress-sized bread slices were lying, and spread himself out on them, rolling over and over depositing the mayo on the bread. He hoped it was working—he still felt like he was covered in mayo.

He stood up and looked at his work. There was a fair bit of mayo on the bread, most likely not enough to satisfy anyone who liked to put more than the slightest coating of the stuff on their sandwitches. He looked up at Betty’s towering face waiting for her instructions.

“Well, put some on the other side too,” Betty said.

Andy dashed back over to the mayo jar, hoisting himself up over the rim which was harder this time because of the mayo on the outside of the jar. He tumbled in headfirst and found his face coated by the substance. He uprighted himself and tried to shake the mayo from his face but some still got into his eyes, stingting slightly. Wanting to work quickly, he slathered himself with the mayonaise and climbed back out of the jar, fully concious that much of the mayo was being scraped off as he hoised himself over.

He rolled over the second piece of bread trying to get as much mayo off as he could. As he did this he realised he was overextending himself and he gasped for air. Winded, he looked up at Betty who was smiling down at him. Betty then reached over and put a piece of lettuse on top of Andy.

“What?” Andy said in astonishment. “What are you doing?” Betty continued grinning as she put two tomato slices on top of the lettuce.

“Don’t you see?” Betty said. “I’m making a manwitch. It’s my favorite kind of food.” Andy was horriffied—was Betty really going to eat him?

“But—you cant!” Andy said.

“Can’t I?” Betty said in a bit of a threatening tone. “I’ve already had two—you know how Dave and Bill from the first season haven’t spoken to media, right?” Andy tried frantically to think—he hadn’t seen them at the end of the show, had he? In his frantic state he could not remember.

Betty put the other piece of bread onto the manwitch and pressed down firmly. Andy felt as if he was being crushed as he was compressed, the mayo oosing between his legs and between his arms and his body. He felt a jolt as Betty picked up the manwitch and brought it to her lips, ready to eat him feet first.

All kinds of thoughts jumped through Andy’s head in these seconds. One was of disbelife—Betty surely couldn’t eat him, could she? Someone would certianly learn about it. What would it feel like to be digested? Would Betty chew him into tiny pieces first and then swallow him? What would hurt more, being sliced and crushed to bits by Betty’s immense teeth, or burned to death by her stomach acid?

Soon Betty’s face overwhelmed Andy’s vision and her lips opened to admit part of the sandwitch. Struggeling to break himself out of the position of being plastered into thebread, he managed to curl his legs in just as Betty’s teeth bit through and carried away a sizeable chunk of the sandwitch and started chewing it.

“Hey, no man in this manwitch!” Betty said, looking down crossly at Andy’s head poking out from under the bread as she swallowed the bit of sandwitch. Betty then brought the sandwitch in for another bite.

Andy had to curl up even farther to avoid this bite—it was so close that he felt himself rock forward and his feet came in contact with Betty’s front teeth, pushing against them so he would not slide forward anymore. Betty felt the slight pressure and opened her mouth so Andy could slide in. Desperately, Andy flung his feet out and caught Betty with a little kick to the nose.

Andy felt two of Betty’s fingers grip his legs tightly and before he knew it he was being pulled free of the sandwitch. The sandwitch was cast aside and Andy found himself hanging upside-down in front of Betty’s face.

“Why you little turd!” Betty said threateningly. “I guess I’m just going to have to eat you outright!”

Betty raised Andy above her face and looked up at him opening her mouth wide so Andy could see all her teeth, her tounge, and the opening of her throat which was the slide to hell. Andy only had time to yell out a brief “No!” before Betty released him to plunge into her mouth, closing it around him.

It was pitch black and extremely hot and moiste. Andy yelled and yelled as he was buffetted around by Betty’s tounge, not knowing which way was up or down, or forward or back. Betty smiled as she casually tossed Andy around with her tounge. She could hear his cries faintly from inside her mouth, but his prescense would not be noticable to anyone who was just looking at her. For perhaps the thousandth time she basked in the sense of power that she felt.

Finally, she pushed him towards the back of her mouth. She wasn’t going to really swallow him, of course, she was just going to give him the scare of his life. He had the case of the fetish real bad and would worship her on bended knee at the merest suggestion. However, Betty wasn’t just going to let him walk right into what he wanted like Carla did—she would make him pay a price for it and once he came out the other side he would be more hers than he ever could have been before.

Using the method she had practiced several times before, Betty started to swallow Andy before catching him in her throat for a second and pushing him back up into her mouth. All the while he flailed and resisted though it had little effect—the crushing force of the walls of Betty’s throat easily stopped any feeble resistance from Andy’s arms or legs.

Betty spit Andy up into her hand. With his heart beating rapidly, the sticky Andy gasped for air as he looked up into the eyes of the woman who had nearly swallowed him. His mind, as active as it had been before, was blank now except for the feelings of feer subsiding and relife taking over.

“Ah, I decided to spare your life,” Betty said in the tone one would use deciding between two colors of drapes. “Let’s get you cleaned up.”

Betty carried Andy over to the sink and turned on the water. She made sure it was warm before putting Andy under the spray. The water was heavy but relaxing, calming his body and washing away the saliva that coated him. After a few minutes of this washing Andy felt very relaxed indeed, and there was a warm feeling  in him towards Betty that had replaced the fear.

After the water was turned off, Betty’s warm hand wrapped around Andy and lifted him up. “I spared your life,” Betty said. “Now I will accept nothing from you but complete devotion, do you understand?”

“Yes, master,” Andy said.

“Very good,” Betty said, starting to bend down to put Andy on the floor. “Now you will kneel before me and bow to my glory.”

Betty put Andy down not far in front of her two enormous feet out of which the rest of her massive body arose. She was taller than the buildings of most towns and every feminine feature was thrown into sharp relife, filling Andy with a sense of awe and wonder. He flung himself forward, bending all the way to the ground.

“Kneel before your goddess, you little speck,” Betty said. “Declare your loyalty to me,”

“I am loyal to only you, my goddess!” Andy exclaimed.

“Do you renounce everyone else?” Betty asked.

“I renounce everyone else but you!” Andy yelled. Betty brought her foot slowly forward and placed it so her heel was on the ground and the pad below her toes hovered threateningly above Andy. He looked up at it in fear but did not move.

“If you are loyal to me you will not flee from my feet, wich have enough power to squish you into goo without any real effort.” Betty said. Andy did not move. “Now, are you loyal to me?”

“Yes!” Andy shouted.

“Do you recognise my complete and total power?” Betty asked

“Yes!” Andy shouted.

“Do you love even this foot that can easily crush you at any instant?” Betty asked.

“Yes!” Andy screamed.

“Kiss it.” Betty said. “Kiss the bottom of my foot.”

Andy got up to his knees and he kissed the bottom of Betty’s foot. A second later Betty mooved her foot and settled it on the ground next to Andy. The next thing that Andy felt was Betty picking him up and bringing him to eye level once again.

“Very good,” Betty said to the tiny man as she started to walk out of the kitchen and towards the bedroom. “Now that you know your place, you will now be required to pleasure me. You will do so with every ounce of your strength, and even if you tire you must keep going until I am satisfied.”

Betty sat down on her bed and put Andy on her leg. He looked up at her as she sat there, admiring the round curve of her breast from inside her shirt and her face. Though she was his master and had an aire of power and authority, Betty was not that much older than he was. For a fleeting moment Andy wondered how Betty had become so powerful so quickly.

The thought was cut off quickly as Betty started to take off her shirt, predictibly, as did every guy she shrunk, Andy looked up at her newly freed orbs with fascination as she took off her shirt and bra, tossing them aside. Not giving Andy much time to gawk she carelessly brushed him off her leg with the flick of her hand so she could take off her pants and panties.

The speed at which Betty removed her clothes surprised Andy, who could not help but stare in fascination at the shapely expanse of white skin before him. True he had seen Marie naked at a similar scale, but a combination of the extra light and Betty’s increased veluptuousness made it an even more amazing sight.

Sitting up Betty spread her legs just a little, and she picked up Andy and put him between them. With her legs on either side of him like corridors, he found himself looking straight forward at Betty’s pussy. It stood there huge and glistening like a living creature, it’s odor pulling him in.

“Do you see that?” Betty asked. “That is what you must pleasure. Something that normal-sized men have so much trouble doing when it is the size of their hand. It is larger than your whole body now, but you must please it.”

Andy stared at it, beads of secretion the size of his fist were already forming. He felt so honored to be given this opertunity to be completely immersed in Betty’s sex organs, he could not help but falling down on his knees again, bending before Betty’s cunt as she looked down at him from her great height.

“Good,” Betty said. “You know where you belong. Now go to it, it awaits you.”

Andy stood up and almost ran over plunging himself into the soft sticky walls of his outer labia. He celebrated the feeling of the secretions overcoming him, the smells overpowering him, and the gigantic body part reacting to his touch. A moment later he felt Betty’s hand behind him pushing him in and starting to rub him around.

Betty was pleased. She reclined into a laying position as she masturbated herself with Andy. She could tell that he was absolutely frantic with trying to satisfy her. That was how she liked it. It was a welcome change to have a toy that was willing, though it was so much fun to break a person down into a servent.

She let herself wander off as she more and more absently continued using Andy to please herself. She wasn’t going to just use him in a rush like she had with the others, she was going to utterly wear him out with endless contact. He should like it anyway, she figured. It was as good of a way to spend any afternoon here in her luxury apartment in her television studio in the middle of nowhere.

 

End Notes:

One of these four will be the one to win the whole competition. Who will it be?

Chapter 37 by Benton
Author's Notes:

Unelimination has occurred, and the day rolls on!

Jerry and Vera walked on either side of Marie’s legs as the full-sized girl lead the way to the house, clutching tiny Carla in her hand. Marie wasn’t sure she liked the trade-off—her partner/boytoy for her romantic rival—but she was confident that while Carla was doll-sized Marie could keep her under control and prevent any harm.

Jerry was feeling pretty good about his position. He was half-sized, and at this point in the game that was a very good place to be. He didn’t really have any contentions with any of the three surviving contestants, and even though Sherri promised no favors he still felt protected while they were having their fling.

Carla felt mixed about the outcome as she sat in Marie’s palm, which had been sweating slightly out of nerves. She was back in the game, which was certianly a good thing, and she was back in the running for the prize money. However, though Marie was still carring for her out of a protective motherly sense, Carla knew that the giantess had a much cooler feeling towards her than she had before. Also, there was the loss of Andy to Betty, and she knew fully well what was taking place at that building. Andy would be plunging into a second pussy that was not hers and there was nothing Carla could do about it. Even if she did get him back after the game it was dowbtful he would feel the same way as he did on those first two nights together.

They all entered the house without talking to each other, each of them going their separate ways. Jerry decided to go into his bedroom to spend some time alone, hoping that Sherri would stop by at some point. Vera decided to exersize in her room—at quarter-size there was always enough space. This left just Marie in the room, holding Carla.

Though she had her tiny competitor in her hand, Marie felt quite alone. She actually missed the days that there were all eight of them there at the house. Sure many of them didn’t get along some of the time, but she liked them all and wished they could be around.

Marie opened her hand and looked down at the tiny, exotically dressed living doll in her hand. Carla was certianly a pretty girl, Marie knew, and Marie suspected she might have got a lot of men outside in the world. But she was a strange girl all right, and Marie didn’t know if she was the type she would hang out with out there. Carla was looking at her with an expression of almost enjoying herself but at the same time being slightly defiant, stricking a somewhat suggestive pose as she propped herself up to look at the giant Queen.

“Well, you’re back,” Marie said matter-of-factly.

“I know I am,” Carla said, smiling slightly.

“And you survived a night in Betty’s lair,” Marie said. “What was that like?”

For a moment Carla debated with herself on what she would tell Marie. She knew Marie had all the power in the world over her physically, but Carla had something that Marie didn’t, which was knowledge of the goings-on of the compound, and that gave her some form of power over Marie.

“Not too much,” Carla said, shrugging in what she hoped would come across as a midly infuriating way.

“Nothing really?” Marie asked, giving Carla a look as if telling the doll that she didn’t believe her “Nothing sexual?”

“Well,” Carla felt her resolve slip a little at Marie’s stare, “There were a few, uh, encounters, but they were nothing more than what goes on here.”

Marie knew there must be more to it than that, but she realised that she wasn’t going to get more information out of Carla unless she used her size to coerce it out, which was something she didn’t feel entirely comfortable doing.

“Let’s get that body paint off,” Marie said, changing the subject. “It could irritate your skin if you leave it on too long. I’ll help you get washed and changed.”

“I actually kind of like staying like this,” Carla said, leaning backwards so her exposed breast pushed upwards.

“No, I think we want to get the paint off.” Marie said firmly, almost parentlike. This made Carla angry—how could this younger girl tell her what to do? But Carla knew she had no choice while Marie was a giantess. Plus, it was Marie’s natural motherly instinct, honed by working with kids at that family nudist camp, that was controlling her. But Carla sensed—and she felt she was pretty accurate about this—that Marie was just a little jealous of how Carla had been made up and how it accented her body. True Marie was a pretty girl, but she was smaller (usually) and less rounded and curvey than Carla. This was female competitiveness at work.

Marie carried Carla into one of the bathrooms and put her on the side of the sink. Marie expected that Carla would not be embarrassed being naked in front of her and Carla wasn’t. Reluctantly Carla stripped off her garmet, a streak of unpainted skin became visible where the sash had just been.

Marie turned on the water, felt it with her fingers and adjusted it to the temperature of a warm bath. Once the water had reached an acceptable level—about up to Carla’s shoulders in the middle of the bowl, Marie turned it off and motioned for Carla to go in.

Laughing internally at the absurdity of taking a bath in a sink, Carla lowered herself into the steamy water. It felt good on her skin and she could already feel the pain start to run, coming off her skin in little tendrels of color and dispersing into the water, discoloring it slightly.

Marie watched as Carla soaked in the water for a few minutes before reaching for the soap. She knew that scrubbing was the best way to get the paint off and she was going to do it whether Carla liked it or not. Carla was under her protection now and Marie couldn’t help but thinking of her as helpless.

Putting small but sufficient amounts of soap on her fingertips, Marie started to gently scrub Carla. Marie was astounded by how tiny, delicate, and fragile Carla felt under her fingers. The tiny girl was easily shifted by Marie’s movements and Marie could easily move her arms and legs to reach every part of her.

Carla closed her eyes and tried not to think too much about what was happen because she didn’t feel she could afford to feel humiliated. As gentle as Marie was trying to be her little fingers felt like heavy people pressing up against Carla, smothering her in a layer of soap. Her movements were almost rough enough to cause Carla to loose her balance. Carla could feel Marie’s fingers on her breasts and butt and wondered if Marie was taking some extra delight in this.

It did not take very long for all the paint to come off and Marie drained the sink, rincing Carla off in a stream of water from the spout that was so thick that Carla had to hold her breath for part of a minute. After Marie shut off the water she let Carla stand for a moment for it to drain and Carla opened her eyes to get a glimpse at Marie. The giantess had a very even almost unreadable look on her face as she looked down at Carla, her small but still car-sized breasts partially exposed by the tank top she was wearing as if to further embarrass the tiny Carla.

Marie grabbed a small tissue and wiped up the rest of the water that was still clinging to Carla, which was funny to Carla because a tissue usually could hold very little water before coming apart and here it was completely drying her. Carla dried extremely quickly because of her size, and Marie picked Carla up out of the sink and started heading back to the bedroom.

“We’re down to three bedrooms now, so you’re with me,” Marie said matter-of-factly. “I’ll be taking care of you.” Carla smirked as if to say great in a sarcastic tone, but she dowbted Marie got it.

Marie entered her bedroom and put Carla on the top of the bedroom’s dresser as she picked up a tiny suitcase that Carla recognised as her own. Marie fumbled with her giant fingers to open it but she managed the task somehow, and started taking out clothes. To Carla’s astonishment, Carla realised Marie was picking out an outfit for her. When Marie was in caretaker mode, apparently, she got into it all the way.

Clutched carefully between her thumb and index finger, Marie brought over to Carla panties, bra, shirt and pants for her to wear. Carla wondered dryly if Marie wanted to dress her as well, but Marie let Carla dress herself.

Marie then preceeded to comb Carla’s hair with a shrunken comb found in Carla’s luggage, a feat which was very impressive to Carla considering that her hair was now less than an inch long and any uncarefull movements could be very painful to her. But Marie did it with such delicacy and grace that Carla expected that she must have combed many doll’s hair before.

When they were done, Marie scooped up Carla once again and brought her in the living room, where Marie placed Carla on her lap as she turned on the television. Marie was really taking control of her, Carla thought, and Carla wondered for a minute if Marie would catch her if she tried to sneek off. But Carla decided not to try it.

As she sat there, Carla could not stop thinking about Andy. She knew he had been as small as her—for how long she didn’t know—and he and Marie had been intimate. Perhaps Andy had already been inside Marie. The thought angered Carla—she had wanted to have that privelege, and now Marie and likely Betty had taken that from her.

Carla wanted to talk to Marie, find out what had happened, and try to draw some boundaries with her. Even though Carla knew the competition would be over soon she felt a greater connection with Andy, even if he worshipped her, and Carla suspected it was part of it. Same size or not, Andy could be the coolest toy in her collection.

But Carla was nervous about talking to Marie—Marie was a collossus! The giant girl was already treating Carla like a doll and dowbted she would take her too seriously right now. Plus, this might make things more difficult for Carla. But dammit, Carla never had problems talking to anyone before, expecially other girls who were less dominant personalities than her. Carla closed her eyes and tried to focus on Marie as the short, younger, easygoing girl she was than the all-powerful giantess she always was, and while the thought was in her mind, she turned around and said, “Marie?”

Marie looked down at Carla. “Yes?” Marie asked.

“I want to talk to you about Andy.” Carla said. A bit of a scowl came across Marie’s face but before Carla could feel intimidated she barrelled on, “I know we’ve both been, uh, intimate with him, and, uh,” Carla was faltering. Marie’s expression was cold and Carla faltered under it.

Marie wasn’t sure what to make of Carla’s attempt at engaging her. Surely Carla couldn’t be seeking to start an argument about Andy now, when he was out of both of their hands and in Betty’s.

“That’s right,” Marie said, not at all afraid to admit it to a romantic rival who fit in the palm of her hand.

“Well, I want to know, um, what kind of feelings you have for him?” Carla asked. “Were you talking about anything, um, after the competition?”

Marie looked at Carla coldly, “That’s not your business, but no,” Marie said. “We haven’t talked about it.”

“I was just wondering, that’s all,” Carla said, clearly nervous at facing down a giant, “Because I felt that when I was with Andy, you know, that there was something between us. You know, a greater bond.”

Marie’s sour look remained. She was pretty sure Carla wasn’t really telling the truth but didn’t want to call her on it. Instead, she said, “I’m pretty sure his attraction to you was primarily based on the size difference, so don’t get the wrong impression.”

“No, I think it’s more,” Carla said, though she didn’t sound convincing.

“I don’t like the way you were treating him.” Marie said flatly. “I think treating him like a toy is not right.”

“We were just playing, you know that,” Carla said.

“Maybe, but psychologically those roles stick.” Marie said. “You might be playing at first but eventually he’ll always think of you as the dominant on and you won’t be able to respect him for it.”

While Carla was impressed with Marie’s ability to stumble upon the reason none of Carla’s relationships worked out for long periods of times, she did not want to be haulted by it, “And it wasn’t that way with you?”

Marie sighed. The movement of her chest was like the hydraulic breaks on a bus setting. “Maybe,” Marie said. “But I’m taking everything that happens here with a grain of salt. I don’t think anything permanent will come out of here.”

“So you won’t mind if I persue Andy after this?” Carla asked.

Marie felt angry at Carla for asking this. Marie knew Andy was a nice guy and Carla was taking advantage of him with her domineering attitude and longer sexual experience. Marie just thought about tiny Andy in her hand, so loving, so ready to throw himself at whichever girl had the size advantage over him.

“Just stay away from Andy.” Marie said, a bit of growl in her voice. “You’ll hurt him and I won’t allow it.” She looked at Carla angrilly for a few more moments then looked back at the telivision to indicate that the conversation was over.

Carla was mentally kicking herself over having started the converstion. What had she expected to gain by it? She knew fully well that Marie wasn’t going to let Carla get away with persuing Andy. It was true that Carla did not truly think she felt a deeper connection—well, unless you counted the deep sense of satisfaction Carla got when Andy worshipped her like no other man she had ever known.

Well, thought Carla she sat on the gigantic leg of her titanic rival, the tides will turn, and I might yet have a chance.

 

Sherri carried the birdcage carrying three glum-looking eliminated contestants back to the dollhouse rom as per Betty’s instructions. Betty had hinted that she wanted to spend some “quality time” alone with the new eliminatee. Sherri didn’t know whether or not Betty had manipulated it into being Andy, but the way Betty was talking beforehand Sherri was sure that Betty was going to net a new guy.

There was considerable time to kill before the next competition and Sherri had been instructed to spend it with these three contestants and Tom, if she wished. Tom had been in his tiny top-drawer apartment durring the competition, and he had the chance to watch on the television if he so chose.

Sherri entered the room with the dollhouse and put the birdcage down on the dollhouse table. She unhatched the door and gestured to the surface of the table, inviting everyone to come out.

“Everyone feel free to change out of those clothes and relax.” Sherri said. “There’s plenty of time to chill before the next competition. I’m going to be back in just a moment,” Sherri said.

Sherri turned and left the room, leaving Paul, Dale, and Hailey in the opened cage. For a moment no one moved, then Paul and Hailey started slowly making movements towards the door. They got there at the same time, and Paul gestured for Hailey to exit first. The two of them walked silently across the table and into the dollhouse kitchen.

Hailey turned to Paul, “Well, that’s it then, we’re out?” Hailey asked.

“It looks that way.” Paul said.

“You don’t think there’s going to be a second un-elimination?” Hailey asked hopefully.

“I dowbt it,” Paul said. “There wasn’t one in the first season.”

“But the way Sherri talked just now,” Hailey said. “Something about hanging until the next competition.”

“She was probably talking about herself,” Paul said. Hailey’s expression fell noticably.

“Yeah, I suppose you’re right.” Hailey said. “I’m just a little angry—I mean Carla, how did she get back in! Is Andy really that much of an idiot?”

“Well, yes,” Paul said. “And I’m sure she’s safe under Marie’s protection.”

“I’m not sure,” Hailey said. “The two of them did kind of have a falling out after you got eliminated.”

“How severe?” Paul asked, interested.

“Enough, I think.” Hailey said.

Paul couldn’t help but smiling. “Well, maybe there’s still a chance then,” Paul said. At first Hailey thought that Paul changed his mind about a second un-elimination, but then she realised that he was not talking about himself, but Vera.

Once again Hailey was surprised how much Paul was taken with Vera, and once again further dissapointed that Paul would not return her affection for him. Suddenly feeling uneasy in Paul’s presence, Hailey said, “I’m going to the shower to clean this glitter off.” And left.

Paul sat down on the living room couch and realised he was in a suprisingly good mood. The fact that he was four and a half inches tall was bothering him less all the time, and he found it a matter of pride that he was handelling himself so much better than Dale. The coach was still standing in the birdcage, staring out blankly into the room where several normal-sized belongings of Betty were lying on the floor and on a cabinet.

Vera was still in the running. Paul felt good about her chances. Carla was itty bitty, no larger than him, and probably held no sway around the house anymore. Paul didn’t hold a grudge against Marie for eliminating him, nor Jerry for contributing to that elimination. He had held the grudge before, but he realised that they were just playing the game. Though both Marie and Jerry were bigger than Vera, Paul knew that sizes could change in an instant in this game and so could fates.

 

Sherri returned to her room and stretched her arms far above her head. The game was getting more interesting by the moment and she knew it would not be long before the winner was decided. She wanted to change into a tank top, but decided she would do it while talking to Tom to give the tiny man a little show.

Without giving him any warning Sherri jerked open the top dresser drawer, giggling in amusement upon seeing Tom sprawled out on the floor next to the chair he had undowbtedly just been sitting on. Tom recovered quickly, standing up and staring at Sherri with an expression as if to simply say “how rude!”.

“How’s it going Tom, did you watch the elimination?” Sherri said.

“Yeah, that silly Andy boy,” Tom said. “Well, I’m sure he’s getting his dearest wishes answered now.”

“I’m sure Betty’s not going to make it easy for him,” Sherri said as she started to take off her shirt.

“Hell, I bet Betty could swallow him and he’d still enjoy it,” Tom said dryly.

“Well, if there’s one thing we know about Betty it’s that she has an unlimited number of ways to tease and break someone,” Sherri said, bending over to look at the clothes in a drawer a few levels below him, giving him a view of her cleavage inside her bra. Tom acted like it wasn’t affecting him but Sherri knew that it was.

“So you want to come to the dollhouse and hang out with the others?” Sherri asked.

“I guess,” Tom said. “If all you want to do is ‘hang out’.”

“What do you mean?” Sherri said, selecting a new tank top and pulling it over herself.

“Well, you have two ripe strong men and a flexible woman down there at your disposal, four inches tall and waiting for you,” Tom said.

“Are you suggesting I pull a Betty with them?” Sherri asked.

“It’s what Betty wants you to do, I’m sure of it.” Tom said.

“But I told myself I’m going to stay proffessional!” Sherri said. “That I take advantage of my power as hostess and do that to the contestants!”

“But you already have,” Tom said. “Like Jerry, for instance.”

“That’s different, it’s mutual with us,” Sherri said.

“And from before with Carla, Paul, and Hailey,” Tom said.

“But that was Betty-coerced, I was as small as they were!” Sherri said.

“But you already crossed the line at that point,” Tom said. “They’ve already been in a sex act with you. Not to mention last season when you did all seven of us that you defeated all night long.”

“But we were all contestants then, we were on an equal playing field, somewhat…” Sherri said. She knew she was loosing this argument, so she shifted, “Look, why do you care so much?”

“I just like the idea,” Tom said. “I just think it’s funny to see Paul and Dale treated that way by one person then another.”

“And Hailey too?” Sherri said. Tom only grinned. “You want to get with Hailey, don’t you?”

“Why not?” Tom asked. “She’s not paired right now, and she wants a decent guy doesn’t she? Besides, you’re getting some on the side with Jerry, I think I can persue Hailey if I want.”

Sherri sighed. “I guess you and I could go in there and do some…sexing up.”

“That’s a girl,” Tom smiled.

“But,” Sherri said, leaning in, “If I’m going to do that, you’re going to have to do something extra for me.”

Tom couldn’t imagine what it could be. He had already been in, on, or outside of practically every part of Sherri’s body.

“I want you to become even smaller for me,” Sherri said, grinning down at Tom, “I want you to be smaller than you’ve ever been before.”

Tom had a brief shriver of fear. How much smaller than he was could he get. “How small can you make me?” Tom asked.

“In theory, as small as I want,” Sherri said. “I have the device remote right here, I can do anything to you!”

“I have an idea!” Tom said, struck with sudden inspiration. “You can make me very small, and I can hide in the cup of your ear!”

“My ear?” Sherri asked, bringing her finger up to her right ear and scouting out the shape. “Why would you want to do that?”

“So I can still talk to you.” Tom said. “When you go back with the other contestants, I can whisper things to you, tell you what to do.”

Sherri smiled. “That sounds pretty sexy to you, doesn’t it?”

“Oh yes, it does.” Tom said. “No one will know I’m there.”

“But if you’re in my ear you won’t be able to see what’s going on!” Sherri said.

“That’s true,” Tom thought for a moment, “Hey, I have an idea! Why don’t you use a handheld mirror! That way I can see what you’re doing, and you’ll get  pretty good view yourself. I bet you haven’t seen what it looks like when your cunt swallows a guy alive, have you?”

“I haven’t,” Sherri said. This whole idea was a bit crazy, but Sherri was feeling daring. “Okay, we’ll do this your way. Take off your clothes, darling, we won’t be able to find them if you take them off after you’re shrunk.”

Tom obeyed. Being naked in front of these giantesses was like second nature by this point. Once Tom was naked, Sherri lowered her hand and held her palm flat so Tom could board, and he did.

“I want you to be in my palm in case you are too small to pick up carefully,” Said Sherri, as she toyed with the remote with her other hand.

“Wait, how small are you going to make me?” Tom asked apprehensively.

“I was thinking about a quarter-inch.” Sherri said, grinning evilly.

A quarter inch!” Tom exclaimed, horriffied. “I was thinking more along the lines of an inch or so!”

“I want you small enough to fit in my ear comfertably.” Sherri said. “This is going to be great. You’re going to be sixteenth-sized to a sixteenth-sized person. You’re going to be, wait…two hundred fifty-sixth size!

“Oh my god!” Tom exclaimed. “Are you really going to do that?”

“Yes I am,” Sherri said. “And here you go.” With that, Sherri pressed the button.

Instantly Tom was transported to a world that defied description and pushed his belief in his sanity. Sherri’s palm was the size of a tennis court making a gentle and uneaven bowl, her fingers the size of jet airplanes sticking out of her hand ahead of him. He could see thousands of folds on Sherri’s hands, the biggest like little ravines that were as deep as he was tall. He could see every texture on her hand and he could feel the tiny amounts of body oils heavily on his feet.

As he turned around to look up to Sherri the sight was too vast to believe. Her arm was like a great flesh-colored skyscraper that extended horisontally forward, her elbow bone a gigantic bulge like a foothill of a mountian. Her face was two hundred feet long; it was as if he was looking into the face of a mountian, it was even a bit hazy. Sherri’s red smiling lips were as thick as highways and her mouth could easily open to admit entire buildings. Her tounge was like the vastest whale, her teeth were the size of houses. Her nostrils could swallow cars, and her eyes were so vast that he could have hid several times over just within the pupils themselves.

Tom could not help but think of how big Sherri was on the whole—she was undowtbedly over two hundred stories high, taller than the tallest of buildings. A man on the top of any of the tallest buildings would still be looking up to her waste—her legs flanking the buildings far thicker than they were. Her breasts must be the size of warehouses, her nipples like grain silos. Her hair could string a suspension bridge, and her muscle power could move cities or start earthquakes. Her feet were larger than city blocks, each step she took would create a crater in which an entire village could fit. Her belly button itself could hold a small pond.

To Sherri Tom was but the merest speck. She could still make out his major features—his head, chest, arms, and legs, but she could barerly discern anything further than that. She could scarcely imagine what she seemed like to him. She was almost afraid to talk for fear that the simple act of exhaling could throw him off her hand entirely.

“Wow Tom, I can barely see you!” Sherri said, trying to exhale as little as possible as she spoke, making her voice low and throaty. To Tom it felt like the vibrations of a steadily crumbelling mountainside, and it sounded as if her voice was projected over a stadium with the cleanest sound quality he had ever heard.

“Sherri, I couldn’t miss you if I tried.” Tom said. Sherri craned her head a little, causing massive amounts of light brown hair to shift.

“I can’t hear what you’re saying.” Sherri said. “I can barely hear your voice at all, it’s like the faintest whisper on the wind.”

Sherri drew her hand with Tom on it closer to her face as she said this, some syllables hitting Tom like a shot from an air cannon. Her huge red lips were smiling, and Tom was sure at any minute a quick intake of air would suck him into the sticky, gigantic cave.

“Get on my fingertip,” Sherri said, putting the tip of her other index finger into her palm. The tip of her finger itself was the side of a tennis court, and in order to get on Tom had to climb up a relatively steep slope using the tiny folds of her fingerprint as handholds to get him up over the digit.

“Here we go,” Sherri said, once she was sure the speck of Tom was on her finger, and raised it up to her right ear until the sensitive tissue felt the almost inperceptable weight of Tom on her ear.

This was certianly an odd vantage point for Tom. The skin curved upwards towards the edge of her ear, which was a comfort because Tom didn’t want to think about the thousand-plus foot drop on the other side. He could see most of the curves of her ear as well as little hairs that stood in it at sporadic distances, inperceptable to most people but the size of his arm to Tom. Ahead and below him somewhat, he could also make out the enterance to Sherri’s inner ear.

“Can you hear me?” Tom asked. His voice sounded different in Sherri’s ear because of the acoustics, it sounded a bit louder even to me.

“Yes, I can hear you now,” Sherri said. Her ear vibrated very little with the sound—because of the way the ear was structured it did not pick up much sound from Sherri herself, rather her voice sounded like it was being projected from the other side of a mountian but loudly and clearly.

“I can’t tell you how weird this is,” Tom said.

“Tell me about it,” Sherri said. “I can barely feel you in there. You sound like an earphone turned way down. Man, I hope I don’t forget you’re there and stratch my ear, that’ll turn you into dust!”

“Thanks for the warning,” Tom said.

“No problem,” Sherri said. “Now let me get my mirror and let’s have some fun.” Sherri opened up her purse, which itself was the size of a large misshapen boat, and pulled out a handheld mirror the size of a hockey rink. Clutching it in her hand she started to make her way out of the room and towards the dollhouse room.

As she was approaching the room Sherri was having second thoughts about this. Certianly this was a kind of violation of trust, because she dowbted the three of them would be willing. However, with her past experiances in mind and the incredible rush of power she got from imagining how big she must appear to him, she decided she was ready to go for it.

While Sherri was turning the door to enter the room, Hailey was nearing the end of her shower, washing out the last of the shampoo that Betty had generously shrunken for them. Paul was sitting on the couch in the living room watching the tiny “big-screen” television, and Dale in his ridiculous outfit was still sitting in the birdcage where Sherri had left him.

“Are you ready for instructions?” Tom asked as Sherri turned the doorbell.

“Yeah,” Sherri whispered. She was already starting to feel excited.

“Walk in, move your shoulders a bit from side to side, and say, ‘Hi guys!’.” Tom instructed.

Sherri pushed the door open and entered, moving her shoulders side to side in a way she knew would accent her breasts. Putting on a large somewhat sinister smile, she used a friendly voice to say, “Hi Guys!”

Paul turned around from the couch to look at Sherri with a puzzled expression on his face. Dale merely glanced up from where he was sitting. Hailey, still in the shower, did not hear her.

“Ask them how they’ve been doing and if they’re bored.” Tom said.

Sherri was still moving seductively towards the table. “How are you doing?” Sherri asked. “Are you bored?” Still nobody said anything. Paul was still looking with a confused look on his face and Dale was still largely non-responsive.

“Concentrate on Dale, flirt with him.” Tom said.

“Hey sweetie,” Sherri said, going onto her knees so that her face was only just above Dale’s eye level in the bird cage. “Why are you looking so down? I can cheer you up!” Slowly and deliberately, Sherri licked her lips. A slight look of fright crossed Dale’s face. Was he about to become the plaything of yet another woman?

“Take off your shirt, slowly.” Tom said. Sherri complied, removing her tank top very slowly and deliberately. Now her bra was presenting her breasts most seductively. “Keep flirting!” Tom said.

“Do you like what you see, honey?” Sherri said, moving her chest back and forth in front of his line of vision. Dale was looking at them, clearly, but his expression remained blank.

“Now unclip your bra.” Tom said. Sherri did so, and presenting her full unhidden breasts to Dale was certianly arousing her. “Rub your breasts across the bars so that your nipples stick in.”

Sherri did so, the cool metal of the bars causing her nipples to get firm and erect. Between each bar they stuck into the cage, each the size of Dale’s fist, a mere inch away from him. Dale’s eyes were widening a bit, but it was having a dissapointinly small effect from Tom’s vantage point.

Looking up, Tom noticed that Paul had been watching the situation from the couch about a foot away. Tom decided that it was time to bring Paul into this.

“Look up at Paul.” Tom said. Sherri’s eyes flickered up to Paul from where they had been fixed on Dale. This caused Paul to jump in a very silly way and Tom sniggered from inside Sherri’s ear.

“Ask him if he’s enjoying the show, then tell him to strip.” Tom said.

“Are you enjoying the show?” Sherri asked sweetly. Paul didn’t know what to say—he had been watching raptly as Sherri had been acting less like herself and more like Betty, and now his focus was on him.

“Can you take your clothes off for me?” Sherri said. “I want to see those famous muscles again.” Sherri smiled expectantly, and Paul knew it was foolish to disobey this kind of order from a giantess. He removed his shirt, shorts, and underpants and stood naked in the living room, looking at Sherri expecting another order.

“Reach over and pick him up slowly.” Tom said. Sherri reached out with her arm at snale’s pace. Paul’s eyes followed her hand as it came closer and closer to him, knowing there was nothing for him to do but to wait for it to come and pick him up. Finally, Sherri’s large, soft, and warm fingers closed in a grip around Paul’s naked and nervous body, and she lifted him up out of the dollhouse and towards herself.

“Hold him there for just a second.” Tom said. “Now, slowly lower him along your body.” Keeping her hand close to her chest, Sherri lowered Paul past her breasts and over her stomach.

“Now, and it’s important to keep your eyes on Dale while you do this, slowly lower Paul into your pants and press him against your labia.” Tom said. Sherri obeyed. Keeping her eyes fixed on Dale she slowly pushed Paul down behind her pants and underpants and felt as the tiny man made contact with her sex. Paul saw everything go completely dark and the smell of the woman’s odors overcame him. Soon he was awash in Sherri’s juices, astounded by how fast all of this was going.

Dale had been watching this with horror. He didn’t care too much about what happened to Paul but Sherri’s sudden transformation worried him. If Paul was being inserted into Sherri’s vagina then where was he going to go?

“Tell Dale that your nipples are swolen.” Tom said. Sherri moved her breasts side to side a little more to direct Dale’s attention back to her nipples.

“They’re swolen, aren’t they?” Sherri said. “Do you want to help with that? Come on, just move forward and place your hand on this one right here.”

For a second Dale didn’t move, but then he started to come forward. At that moment they heard the sound of a small door closing that distracted everyone—Hailey had come out of the shower.

“Greet her,” Tom said.

“Good afternoon, Hailey,” Sherri said. Hailey, who was wrapped in two towels, almost fell over to see Sherri there, kneeling in front of the birdcage with her naked breasts pressed up against it teasing Dale.

“Umm, hi,” Hailey said nervously.

“As her to help you out with Dale, and tell her to loose the towels.” Tom said.

“Hey, maybe you can help me with this creature,” Sherri said, looking down at Dale, “There’s no need for those towels as well.”

Hailey didn’t like the idea of walking around naked that much, but the idea of helping Sherri possibly do something humiliating to Dale was an appealing one. Taking her towels off and throwing them on the ground, Hailey made her way downstairs and out to the birdcage in all her tiny nakedness.

Dale, still sitting, turned around to look at Hailey. This situation was just going from bad to worse. The naked woman stood over him with her arms crossed. She might be no bigger, but she was certianly in the power because of Sherri.

“Say something about their past, then make Dale lick Hailey’s pussy.” Tom said.

“I understand you had a little…past together.” Sherri said. Dale and Hailey avoided looking at each other—it was a sore spot to both. “Well, Dale, you have a chance to remedy some of that now. Crawl over to Hailey and lick her between the legs.”

Dale’s mouth dropped open. Of all the things, certianly not this! Sherri looked down at him sternly, and Hailey was now looking at him expectantly.

“Well, I guess you better do it!” Hailey said, opening her arms as if to say oh well. Dale move slowly forward towards Hailey, and a moment later she felt his hot breath on her pussy, and a second later, his tounge. Hailey moaned in enjoyment, gripping Dale’s hair to hold his head in place as he continued to lick her.

The situation was certianly odd to Sherri. She was letting an almost microscopic man in her ear telling her to make one man lick his ex-lover’s privates, all the while slowly rubbing Paul across her vulva. She knew she didn’t have to take instructions from Tom and decided she would make her own way soon.

“Now make Dale take off all his clothes.” Tom said.

“Stand up.” Instructed Sherri. Dale gladly stopped licking Hailey’s pussy and stood up, though he was sure nothing good could be coming. “Now, I want you to take off your clothes.”

Dale knew this had to be coming sooner or later. He certianly wanted out of this ridiculous outfit Betty and Sherri had dressed him in, but he would much rather would have done it alone in one of the rooms. Grudgingly, with Hailey standing right next to him, he began to remove his outfit.

Because the outfit had been so awkward to put on, Dale was struggeling to take it off. Hailey freely offered to help and yanked off his shirt in a very rough fashion, almost sending Dale tumbelling to the ground. In a moment he had also taken off his pants and the two of them were completely naked next to each other.

“Excellent,” Sherri said, not waiting for Tom’s input. “Now, Dale, let’s see what you can do about my nipples.” Sherri reached over and picked up Dale and placed him on her right breast. It was at a good slope but still more vertical than horisontal and Dale had to clutch the breast to stay onboard.

“That’s good, but I was going to have you make Dale and Hailey fuck in between your breasts,” Tom said. “Just pick up Hailey and tell her to—”

“Hey Hailey,” Sherri said, instantly cutting off Tom’s tiny instructions in her ear. “I have a little surprise for you.”

“What surprise?” Tom asked, bewildered, “What are you—hey!” For the world outside was darkened by the apperance of Sherri’s gargantuan index finger. Sherri placed the finger in her ear and started to move it upwards to where Tom was. There was no avoiding it—Tom found himself awkwardly sprawled out on Sherri’s gigantic finger as she carried him out of her ear.

Tom kept his eyes shut as the world moved wildly around him. He expected at any instant to plunge hundreds of feet to his demise, but he never left Sherri’s finger, and all at once the movement stopped. He opened his eyes just in time to see a surprised and delighted giantess looking down at him.

Well, Hailey was no giantess, she was only just over four inches tall, but to lint-sized Tom she might as well be a giantess. Tom didn’t know what Sherri was doing—this wasn’t part of the plan! Well, of course shrinking at all hadn’t been part of the supposed “plan” he and Sherri made prior to his arrival, and that hadn’t panned out so well.

Hailey picked up Tom off of Sherri’s finger and felt like she was a full-sized queen again for a moment. She could scarcely believe that a person could be so small. The sarcastic first season veteran she had been playing cards with the day before was now a tiny little toy in the palm of her hand.

“Wow!” Hailey said as she looked at Tom with a glint of lust in her eyes. In relative terms as well as absolute, this was the smallest person Hailey had ever laid eyes on. She always wanted to experement with a man this small, to insert him into herself and other things, but she had been denied the opportunity before.

“Hey, I wanted to try something,” Sherri said. “Hold on.”

Sherri took out the hand that had been holding Paul in her pants. Paul was soaking wet with Sherri’s secretions and Hailey gaped in astonishment; she had not known that Paul was in there. Sherri deposited the sticky Paul on her left breast—the one without Dale—and then preceded to take off her pants. Hailey didn’t know where Sherri was going, and worried she would be going for plunge number two in another woman’s pussy.

Sherri reached over and picked Hailey up, and with Dale and Paul holding onto her breasts for dear life she made her way over to the couch that was against a wall. She lied down on the couch, causing her breasts to shift and Dale and Paul to get tossed slightly, and placed Hailey on her bare stomach.

“I wanted to play with Tom between my legs at this size, but I was worried he could get lost or crushed, or drowned!” Sherri said. “This way you can act as an intermediary. Want to do it?”

“Sure,” Hailey said. “How do you want me to play it?”

“Be creative!” Said Sherri. “And you two guys, you better start sucking or I’ll start smacking!” Dale and Paul quickly took to the task of sucking on Sherri’s nipples.

Well, Hailey thought, she would be playing in and around the woman’s cunt anyway and would need another shower, but if it was for an even less doimant male toy it would certianly be enjoyable. Hailey walked towards Sherri’s bush, letting Tom get a good view of where they were going. Tom tried not to think of the size of things—Sherri’s vagina was a vast sea cave that could swallow whole ships.

“Here,” Said Hailey, putting Tom down in the middle of Sherri’s bush, which came up to Sherri’s knees and easily towered over Tom’s head. “See if you can reach it from here on your own!

Tom could not believe he was transversing through a woman’s bush the size of a large suburban yard where each public hair was like a strong spindily tree or vine. It was hard enough for Hailey to step through it—her feet kept getting tangled—but Tom had to climb his way through groups of hairs that were very close together, and the hairs themselves barely budged with his tiny weight.

When Tom found himself unable to move another inch he heard Hailey’s laughter coming from above. “You’re tied up in a woman’s bush!” She said. Mercifully, Hailey bent down and freed Tom from his entanglement. Hailey carried him forward until she reached the opening of Sherri’s lips.

Like every part of Sherri, these outer lips were massive to his perspective, a hundred feet long and several dozen feet wide. Little lakes of glistening secretion stood on them. The entire organ was pulsating slowly as if it were a gigantic sea creature of some kind beached on this great shore of flesh and hair.

“Here you go,” Hailey said, putting Tom on the outside of the lips. She was amazed at how absolutely tiny Tom looked on them. “Can you feel that?” Hailey turned to look back at Sherri but jumped as she saw she was looking at herself. Sherri was holding up a handheld mirror near her pussy so she could watch everything too.

“I can’t even feel him really, it’s so weird.” Sherri said.

“Well, you’ll feel this,” Hailey said, and grabbing Tom she pushed herself forward onto Sherri’s vulva and flipped herself forward so that she was now looking up Sherri’s body, not down it. Sherri’s expanse of skin extended to the twin rises of her breasts, each which contained a reluctantly succling man, and above that Sherri’s face which was watching with curiosity and excitement.

Hailey stuck her hand between Sherri’s folds and started rubbing Tom on her inner lips. Tom felt as if the liquids were being forced right into him as he was pushed along endless fleshy walls, and he could scarecly believe this was all part of a woman. Sherri was watching in fascination; from her distance she could barely make out Hailey’s little arm sticking into her pussy, let alone the microscopic Tom.

Sherri reached down with her other hand that wasn’t holding her mirror and pulled her lips open a little bit. “See if you can squeese yourself in there at all,” Sherri said. Knowing that her shower had now been for naught, Hailey tried to bury herself into Sherri’s labia as deep as she could go. This was much less frightening when she had been shoved into Betty’s cunt with Paul, essentially being penetrated while penetrating a woman with her entire body. Hailey held Paul against herself as Sherri pressed her in with her fingers. Tom felt like Sherri’s secretions were an ocean around him.

Finally after a few minutes of this Sherri relaxed, letting Hailey slide into a sitting position on the ground in front of her vulva. Tom gasped for breath as he desperately tried to free himself from blobs of secretion larger than his whole body. Thankfully Hailey helped him with this and made sure the much smaller man was clear of the feminine substance.

“That was exciting,” Sherri said. “You two can stop now.” Dale and Paul stopped sucking on Sherri’s nipples immediately and looked at her expecantly, as if waiting to be dismissed. Instead, Sherri closed her hands around Hailey and said, “Hold on!” As she brought herself back to a sitting position. Dale and Paul once again clutched desperately to Sherri’s breasts as she walked back to the dollhouse.

Sherri put Hailey back in the dollhouse before saving Dale and Paul from the cliffs of her chest, the tired and (in Hailey’s case) soaking wet people waiting as if for further instructions.

“I think I’ve had enough for now,” Sherri said. “But thanks a lot guys, you really made it fun. Hailey, feel free to hang onto Tom for a while, and treat him well!”

“Oh, I will!” Hailey said.

The three naked four-inch people each went different ways into the house, presumably to get cleaned up and dressed. As Sherri reached around to put her panties back on she heard the water turn on as Hailey went back into the shower. It only took Sherri a couple of moments to put on the rest of her clothes.

“Well,” Sherri said as she straightened her shirt, “I’m going to be off for a little bit, so just hang around and have fun.”

“Wait! Hold on!” Paul shouted from below. To Sherri’s astonishment she saw that Paul was still naked and he appeared to be jotting down a note very quickly. “Almost done,” He said.

“You want me to pass on a message?” Sherri asked.

“Yeah, it’s for Vera,” Paul said, finishing it and handing out the tiny paper for Sherri to take between two fingers. “I just want to let her know I’m all right, you know.”

Sherri glanced at the note. It was very short and indeed had Vera’s name at the top. She was genuniely surprised at this—Paul really cared for Vera, something that was much more personal than the random flings that always took place at this compound. Sherri suddenly felt sorry she used Paul like a toy.

“You’re a good man,” Sherri said before she could stop herself. “And anything that happens back here…it’s not personal, you know.”

“Understood.” Paul said, his expression unreadable. Sherri looked at him for a moment then turned to leave without saying another word. Though the experience had been fun, she could not help but feel just a little bit cheap.

 

End Notes:

The second to last competition is coming next chapter!

Chapter 38 by Benton
Author's Notes:

HOLY CRAP GUYS, I totally forgot that I never finished uploading this story! A thousand apologies for the 5-month gap between updates, totally my bad there. If you haven't already figured out, I can be a fairly inconsistant person; I tend to go through periods of heavy interest in something followed by near complete apathy--I have to be truly "motivated", if that makes sense. However, I am comitted to completing my upload of this story! Only a few chapters to go!

Anyway, the second to last competition begins now!

 

Back in the house Marie layed stretched out on the couch, her head propped up on pillows at one end and her feet up at the other. She marveled at the fact that she was the only one left in the competition who could do this—only one other person would take up even half the couch, anyone else just a small fraction.

Marie knew that Betty had told everyone to exersize their muscles, but Marie felt a little tired. She thought about going outside and running, perhaps, or tossing a ball to herself. But then she thought about Carla and what she would do with her—keep her in her side pocket to flop around as she exersized? No, that wouldn’t do, and Marie certianly wasn’t leaving Carla alone. Not just because Carla could get hurt, but also because Carla could not be trusted.

Carla herself was laying on Marie’s covered chest. Marie didn’t mind and in fact she had put the tiny girl there because it was the softest part of her body. Carla was not so angry anymore—there was a certain comfort the breast gave to her and she rested on it peacefully, enjoying the up-and-down motion of Marie’s breathing.

Both women suspected that current size would no longer be relevent after the next competition. After all, how could you have any kind of practical physical competition where each of the players was a drastically different size? The whole situation with Marie as the coddelling mother and Carla as the troublemaking child would be ending soon, and they both knew it.

Vera had been exersizing in her room when she heard a quiet knock on the door. Wondering who it was she moved over to answer it when she saw a piece of paper slip in through the opening under the door. Someone was sending her a message—most odd, but she decided to read it:

 

Vera-

 

How are you doing? I’m holding up back here at the compound. Strange things happen here but nothing I can’t handel, I’ll have some interesting stories to tell when this is all over. I know you can win, baby, so stay strong!

 

Love,

Paul

 

Vera’s heart lept at reading those words. The paper looked like it had been enlarged because of the texture, and the untidy scrawl made it look like the usually unscrupulous Paul had written it in a bit of a hurry. Still, the message was heartfelt and too the point. Paul was such a great man, and Vera felt good to have him, even if he was in the custody of Betty and likely subjected to odd sexual play if the rumours were true, and everone tended to think that they were.

Vera thought about Paul, where he was now and what he was doing. He was probably knee-high to her, back there with Andy, Dale, and Hailey. What they were doing was anyone’s guess. Hopefully Betty left Paul alone and was spending more time with the willing Andy, but Vera dowbted it.

Paul had been eliminated first—Vera thought it was terribly unfair, but did not fault Marie for it. She had been cold to Marie for a while but the way Marie had treated her when she was four inches tall was very kind, even unneccissarily kind. Marie made the best Queen out of any of them and Vera found herself wondering how she ever found herself in alliance with Hailey before. Vera hoped that Paul was avoiding Hailey wherever he was as well.

This resolve fired up Vera to win—she knew she could do it. When all the sizes were equal she was the strongest, the fastest of all those remaining. She had to win, and not only for her own pride, but for Paul as well. If she won she would split the money with him, she didn’t care. She could buy a bigger house and take a nice vacation.

But the thought of the real world seemed a million miles away. Now she had to contend with the reality of being a foot and a half tall in a room in an isolated Southern California studio. It was strange to think of this as the reality and the real world as the “other”, so to speek. Though it had been just over a week, Vera felt as though she had been at the compound for a lifetime. The shrinking sure played with you psychologically. Vera dowbted that while she would never forget about this place after she left, she would also have a very hard time convincing herself she was ever here in the first place.

Jerry was alone reading in his room. For a while he was half-expecting Sherri to join him, since she had an odd penchant for turning up at odd times all over the house, but it became clear after a few minutes that she had other things to do back up at the compound. Being half-sized wasn’t bad at all, expecially after some of the smaller sizes he had experianced before.

He figured that he would do some stretches or something before the next competition. He had never been the most athletic person but he felt he had a little spark in him today, that he might be able to do whatever task Betty had ahead of him. He thought about everything physical they had done thus far and anything from the previos season. He and the others would probably all end up being four inches tall again, and one of them would be eliminated. Vera was certianly the most athletic of them all, and Carla and Marie were certianly still more athletic than him. His best hope was that he would get lucky, or at least one of the others would have a bad day.

As he turned the page of his book he felt something touch him. He looked over to his left side and there was little four-inch Sherri standing next to him.

“Well you’re quite the sneeky one!” Jerry said, picking up the woman who was an eigth of his height and hugging her to him. “How do you get around so stealthily?”

“I could tell you, but I’d have to eat you!” Sherri said from his shoulder.

“Eat me?” Jerry asked.

“It sounds more sexy than ‘kill you’,” Sherri said. “Little Jerry, going down my throat.” She traced her throat downward with her finger.

“Ah yes,” Jerry said. “Disintegration and suffocation in a pit of acid is definitely much preferred to normal methods of execution.”

“Of course,” Sherri said. “So what have you been doing?”

“Just reading,” Jerry said. “How about you?”

“Remember, me swallow you.” Sherri said, grinning.

“Right, right,” Jerry said, rolling his eyes. “Still no hints or favoritism I see, what good is this fling?” He asked jokingly.

“Well, if that’s how you feel about it, maybe I’ll just leave!” Sherri raised a mock pouting tone and slipped out of Jerry’s arm and strutted off for a couple feet before turning around.

“Or,” Sherri said, “I can get my revenge!” There was a flash of light and suddenly Jerry found himself sixteenth-size again, his matress-sized book laying next to him.

“Ah, hey! I won that size fair and square!” Jerry complained as Sherri ran back over to him.

“It’s hard to do this at different sizes!” Sherri said, and threw her arms around Jerry giving him a long, wet kiss.

“We could have done it at my old size!” Jerry said.

“Yeah, well this size is more fun,” Sherri said. “Come on!” Sherri pulled Jerry along to the center of the room where there was nothing but wide open floor.

“What are we doing here?” Jerry asked.

“You want me to show you favoritism, don’t you?” Sherri said. “Well, I can get you ready for the competition by getting you warmed up. So go long, and let’s play ball!”

Sherri pulled out a small ball she had been keeping in her side pocket and tossed it towards Jerry. He tried to catch it but missed—the ball went tumbelling towards the wall and he went running after it.

They would continue playing ball for a while until Jerry started gettting a little tired. They then noticed that five o’clock was approaching.

“I thought the point was to warm me up, not wear me out!” Jerry said, wiping off the sweat with a towel.

“You’ll be fine.” Sherri said. “Just drink a little water and you’ll last through the competition.”

“You’re making it sound tough,” Jerry said. “You’re getting me worried.”

“I do have one last thing for you,” Sherri said, kissing him. “Are you ready?”

Sherri was taking a few steps back. Jerry looked at her puzzled, “All right,” He said in an unsure voice. There was a flash and suddenly Jerry was looking at Sherri’s toes—she had become full-sized.

Sherri scooped up Jerry and held him up to her face. “Hey, no fair, why do you get the size now?” Jerry said.

“Hey, no contradicting the giantess!” Sherri said, swatting Jerry playfully on the butt with her middle finger and causing him to tumble over in her hand. “This will help you, so take off your clothes.”

“Ah, so the human insertion game is supposed to help me?” Jerry joked, removing his clothes.

“Watch it!” Sherri said, waving a pointing finger. “No, that’s not what it is. Trust me, this will help.”

Now that Jerry was naked Sherri sat down on the bed and put Jerry on her lap. She put him face down and spread out his limbs. She then began rubbing parts of his body gently between two fingers, loostening the muscles.

“Now, can you say this isn’t helping?” Sherri asked.

“Yes, that feels nice,” Jerry said.

“It’s helping your muscles too.” Sherri said. Since Jerry was so small it only took a minute to finish the massage, and when it was done she held him up in front of her.

“Feeling a little looser now?” She asked.

“Yeah,” Said Jerry. “Thanks, Sherri!”

“And maybe we can play that ‘human insertion game’ later,” Sherri said, grinning wickedly at Jerry.

“Maybe,” Jerry said.

“For now, just hug my breast for good luck.” Sherri said. She reached Jerry into her shirt and under her bra. She felt his little body hug her right breast, and she even felt his little lips kiss her nipple. Sherri pulled him out and put him back on the bed.

“Well, get dressed and I’ll re-enlarge you,” Sherri said. “The competition’s starting soon and I have faith in you.”

 

Back in the living room Marie was sitting up with her feet on the living room table. Also on that table was Carla, who had gotten tired of sitting around and was now jogging. She had crawled across Marie’s leg like a downed tree trunk over a small ravine to the table and was now jogging.

“Come on,” Carla said, smacking the underside of Marie’s foot as she passed on yet another lap. “You know you want to join me, just go ask Sherri to make you sixteenth-sized like me!”

“No thanks, I think I like this size better,” Marie said as she watched Carla make another lap. Marie was now regretting not doing more with her afternoon, but because of watching Carla and the other two keeping to themselves, there were not that many options. She supposed she could have run outside and left Carla to herself—realisticly, there’s not much trouble such a tiny girl could get into on her own.

Marie heard a door open and turned to look. By now it was almost second nature to look lower to the ground because everyone else was bound to be so small. It was Vera, quarter-sized, walking towards the kitchen. She was dressed in an athletic top and shorts.

“How are you doing, Vera?” Marie asked.

“Doing well, thanks,” Came Vera’s suprisingly chearful response. “You ready for the competition?”

“I guess.” Marie shrugged, taking her feet off the table and getting up. “We don’t know what it’s going to be, though.”

“I figured to just be ready for anything,” Vera said.

“Sounds good.” Marie said.

A moment later another door opened and half-size Jerry entered, followed by a half-sized Sherri that Marie swore had not entered the house anytime durring the last few hours. Jerry looked pretty active and was even swinging his arms a little.

“So is everyone ready?” Sherri asked.

“Born ready,” Vera said, boldly looking up to the two new arrivals twice her size.

“Nice spunk!” Sherri said. “Well, only a few more minutes now.”

As the last few minutes before five o’clock ticked away Marie regretted more not being more warmed up seeing how energetic Vera, Jerry, and Carla all were. Marie knew at this moment she had more mass than everyone else in the room put together and more strength as well, and she had led that lure her into a false sense of complaciency. Ah, that is the curse of the Queen.

 

This had been one of the best afternoons yet for little Andy.

He spent hours upon hours not straying further than an inch from Betty’s warm giantess flesh. After his brush with death at Betty’s hands, she seemed to be using him so casually it was almost as if he was not a person at all. This kind of treatment just drove him up the wall with arousal. For what seemed like ages Betty was gently rubbing him against her vagina as she read a book, or watched TV, or even just layed there and daydreamed.

Andy had traveled other places as well. He had been on both Betty’s breasts for a considerable amount of time. He had been all over her stomach, her legs, even in her hair. He had been on her butt cheecks and her back, and he even cleaned each one of her toes. His few hours of servitude to the great giantess hostess was out of this world.

Finally Betty decided to turn up the heat and get herself off, regardless of the physical toll this would take on Andy. She inserted him into herself forcefully headfirst and pulled him up and down, Andy almost suffocating on the juices that were filling his nostrils, but loving every minute of it.

After this final sexual act Andy was allowed to rest on Betty’s breast. He could not help thinking about how much he loved this afternoon and would love to be Betty’s sex slave for the rest of his life. This was certianly the way to live.

Andy was dissapointed, then, to hear the next words. “You’d better get some clothes on,” Said Betty. “The next competition is in a few minutes, and you’ll watch from the dollhouse like the rest of the eliminated.”

The tiny mad grudgingly put his clothes back on as Betty went into her closet to pick out what Andy thought was a very sexy outfit that she would wear when doing her hosting duties. Once they were both dressed Betty picked up Andy and carried him along down the corridor to the room with the dollhouse.

Betty entered the dollhouse room and looked into it. Dale was sitting in one of the bedrooms alone and Hailey and Paul were sitting at the kitchen table. Betty knew Tom was there too—when she was masturbating herself with Andy she was watching Sherri’s little orgy on the monitor. She was proud of Sherri, she was doing a very good job of things. After the competition, of course, it would be time for Betty to re-assert herself as boss.

“Hey guys,” Betty said. The three of them had heard her come in and were now all looking towards her. They probably feared it was time for another sexing, that is unless they had been watching the time, in which they would know it was nearly time for another competition.

“I have the last guy eliminated here for you,” Betty said, placing Andy on the lip of the table. “The next competition is going to start in a few minutes and you can watch it on the little closed-circuit loop here. All five of you, that is.”

The three men looked confusedly around. The five of them? There were only four eliminated contestants here. Hailey, however, looked a little embarrassed.

“Hailey, there’s something in your pants for us isn’t there?” Betty teased. Guiltily, Hailey reached into the front of her pants and withdrew quarter-inch Tom from inside her vagina. Andy, Paul, and Dale all gasped in shock. Paul and Dale had not seen Tom before durring the little orgy before, and ever since Sherri left Tom had been with Hailey. All three of them had never expected to see someone so small.

“Sorry,” Said Hailey, shrugging apologetically.

“There’s nothing to be sorry for,” Betty said. “You’re doing well. Now if you don’t mind, place Tom on the floor so I can enlarge him to your size.”

Hailey did as she was told, placing the microscopic sticky Tom onto the floor. There was a small flash and Tom was once again standing at four inches tall, naked, and covered from head to toe in Hailey’s secretions.

“Very good.” Betty said. “I’ll be back in a bit with a new person for us, and then I’ll introduce you guys to Room 215.”

With a wink, Betty turned to leave. Hailey stood there awkwardly next to Tom, who was her size and covered in her vaginal fluids. Hailey’s own odor was coming off Tom so thickly it was overpowering her—she simply could not believe she was standing so close to that much of her own juice.

Hailey had spent what seemed like an eternity trying different sexual experements with Tom. Certianly Hailey had been more gental than Betty or Carla, but she was far more curious and it made for the encounter to be even more weird. It was strange enough to be put entirely into a woman’s vagina, it was even stranger to think he was inside the vagina of a woman who was small enough to be put into a full-sized woman’s vagina. Life here certianly was strange.

“Oh my god, you’re that guy from the first season!” Andy said, walking up to Tom with an astonished expression on his face. “Is it true what Betty said that you’ve been here since the first season?”

“No,” Said Tom, a very definite tone to her voice. “Sorry to dissapoint you, bud, but everyone goes home when the game’s done. No shrinky-dink fun for you after.”

“Oh,” Said Andy, not able to hide his dissapointment.

“You think you’re the little-man expert,” Tom said, a sound of triumphant joking in his voice, “How many vaginas have you been inside?”

“Um…two,” Andy answered. It was true, both Betty and Marie.

“Try five,” Tom said, grinning at Andy in a slightly condescending way. “Though there’s three more ladies here, you might tie me before the game is done.” He shot a sideways glance at Hailey, then strode off to get cleaned up before the competition.

Andy and Hailey looked at each other awkwardly for a moment. Then they both looked away.

“Do you know what Room 215 is?” Andy asked.

“I have no idea,” Hailey said. “But I have the feeling we’re all going to end up naked and sticky again.”

The idea excited Andy, and he could not help but grinning. He noticed that Paul and Dale were standing nearby, Dale with a very angry look on his face.

“Hey,” Andy said, looking at Dale. “What’s up?”

“I think he’s wordlessly saying that he’s going to beat the snot out of you if you keep acting like you enjoy this shrinking crap,” Paul said, striding forward and grabbing Andy by the shoulder. “But you’re okay by me, and I don’t think he’s going to do anything.”

“What’s wrong with him?” Andy asked, because Dale was still staring at him, not moving, talking, or blinking.

“Ah, well each of us went through ‘The Betty’ before coming here,” Paul said. “Dale’s the only one to come out of ‘The Betty’ looking like that, so go figure. Turns out he has no balls.”

Chuckelling, Paul walked away. Andy looked from Hailey to Dale, not sure what to say. Finally Dale gave one last look of loathing at them and turned away, trudging back to another room to be alone.

“Well,” Hailey said after another awkward pause, “Betty left some popcorn for us in the kitchen. Let’s pop it and watch the competition.”

 

When five o’clock came there was a sharp knock at the front door of the contestant's house, right on schedual as usual. Marie, Carla in hand, opened the door and sure enough Betty was standing there in front of them.

“Good to see everyone.” Betty said, looking from full-sized Marie to tiny Carla, to Sherri and Jerry standing waste-high to Marie and knee high Vera, lowest to the ground of all of them. “Are you ready for the competition?”

“Ready as I’m going to get,” Jerry said.

“Well, I appreciate an honest answer,” Betty said. “Follow me up to the building, there must be no delay.”

The small troop of contestants and Sherri followed the hostess up the path to the compound’s back door where they entered the room too familiar to everyone involved. They almost didn’t notice the flash for Sherri as the grew back to full-sized just outside the compound foor after everyone else had entered. This made Vera in particular feel very small looking at three pairs of knees, but she told herself not to let her resolve weaken.

“This game will involve all four of you, so there is no immunity for the Queen this time,” Betty said, grinning at Marie.

“I figured as much,” Marie said.

“Furthermore,” Betty continued, “All four of you must be one-sixteenth size in order to play this game, so Marie, please put Carla down on the floor.”

Marie felt a tingling sense of nervousness as she put down her tiny rival on the ground a foot in front of her. Marie knew as soon as her fingers were no longer in contact with Carla that this was likely the last time she would be picking up the much smaller girl in this fashion—in just a moment they would be of equal size, and it was dowbtful this arrangement would ever come to pass again.

“Okay, shrinking time!” Betty said, smiling widely. There was a great flash and a second later all four contestants were just four inches tall.

To Vera this was a flashback to the maise game—she remembered how alert she was for that and knew that she had to keep up that kind of focus now. Jerry had been this size several times since that game, each time with Sherri.

Marie, however, was the last contestant to have never experianced this size. She had been all the way down to one eighth-size on two occasions before but she had never been this small. She was astounded at how gigantic Betty and Sherri were, how their legs stretched like great ivory pillars and how their bodies appeared like collossuses.

“Okay,” Betty said. “I grab two and you grab two and we’ll make our way into the competition room!”

Betty reached forward and picked up Jerry and Carla. Sherri followed lifting Marie and Vera, Marie amazed and definitely intimidated at how easily she could be carried in the palm of Sherri’s hand. The hostesses with their tiny contestants passed through the narow hallway that bypassed the shrinking booth and emerged in the next room where contestants usually waited while they came to terms with their new size.

But this time the room was not empty. Of all things there was a table tennis table right in the center of the room. On it lay two table tennis rackets and a ball. It was not a usual table tennis ball, but a small rubber ball that looked to be very light. None of the contestants liked what they saw…were they going to be put in the line of fire?

“We are going to be playing a little table tennis,” Said Betty as the two women diposited the contestants on the table. “Or rather, Sherri and I will be playing table tennis and you four will be playing tennis on the table.”

Betty reached into her pocket and withdrew four shrunken tennis rackets. She put them on the table and the nervous contestants each walked over and picked up one. They looked at each other with brief nervous glances.

“The game is quite simple,” Betty said. “Sherri and I will play ping-pong across the table with these little rubber balls. We will be trying for a consistant volley—the job of each of you is to try to intercept the volley and send it over the net. Each time you do this you will earn a point. However, if you hit the ball and it does not make it over the net for some reason you will loose a point. Understood?”

The four of them nodded. It was almost as if two games were being played at the same time.

“We will divide into teams based on the flip of this coin,” Betty said, pulling a dollar coin out of her pocket. “We’ll start with Carla. Call it, Sherri,”

Betty tosssed the coin in the air. “Heads!” Sherri said. Betty caught the coin and flipped it over to see the result.

“Heads.” Said Betty. “Carla, you’re on Sherri’s side. Next, we’ll flip for Jerry. Call it, Sherri,”

“Tails,” Sherri said. Betty flipped and caught the coin again.

“Tails it is.” Betty said. “Jerry, go join Carla on Sherri’s side. Marie and Vera, you’re with me.”

Carla and Jerry climbed over the net to stand on the other side while Marie and Vera spread out on their side of the table. No one was quite sure to stand, and the pressure certianly came on when Sherri and Betty took their sides on either side of the table, their bodies towering and dominating over the tiny contestants. Fire would be coming from both sides. The contestants generally found their way to the center of their respective halves about two-thirds of the way up to the net.

“I’ll serve first,” Betty said, holding up the ball. Marie was turning her head backwards and forwards, trying to catch a glimpse of Betty’s serve which was coming from behind her. It felt like Betty was keeping her in suspense, when suddenly Betty made a fast and abrupt serve.

Marie screamed and ducked even though the ball was several inches to her left. The ball bounced on Betty’s side of the table and went cleanly over the next. It bounced once again on Sherri’s side before Sherri hit it back. The ball bounced several times through the middle between the contestants before anyone dared approach it.

Jerry, who was across from Marie, decided to make his move. He waited until he saw the ball whiz by him towards Betty before he moved to the middle. The ball was coming nearly at him so he took a good wack at it. While light, the ball was slightly heavier than he had expected. Still, it went over and bounced more calmly on the other side.

“A point for Jerry!” Betty said. Betty went to hit the ball but before she could Vera took the opportunity to run over and wack it with such a swing that there was little dowbt that Vera played tennis independently. Vera’s hit put the ball over the net and in perfect position for Jerry to hit it again. This time went over Vera’s head and Betty had to hit it to keep it going.

After a few more volleys Jerry was ready to hit it again, but right before he did he felt a whole body slam into his as Carla took the shot from him. He was a bit stunned for a moment, but then realised after seeing the way Carla handeled the maze competition that he should have known to expect less than clean play from the strong girl.

Carla’s hit sent the ball over and straight for Marie. With a little scream of fright Marie took a wild swing at the ball. Unfortuanitely it was far too level and the ball went into the net, putting Marie a point into the hole. Betty took the ball from the net and served it again.

The volley progressed for a little while as Vera scored two more points and Carla scored one. Carla was certianly becoming more and more aggressive, and not always to her benefit. Vera, on the other hand, was running the board because Marie was too scared to run after any balls beyond that first one.

Finally Jerry thought he was going to get a good swing in but right as he was about to make contact Carla colided with him once again, sending the shot into the net. Jerry swore loudly but Betty said, “That still counts.” Jerry was back to zero.

As the volley continued Jerry began to feel more and more strongly that the situation was unfair. Vera was dominating her side because Marie wasn’t even participating, whereas Carla was so aggressive that she prevented any chance he had of scoring again. A bit of a game evener came when Vera missed a close shot putting her back down to two points.

Marie was also getting angry, but this time at herself. The balls were whizzing by over her head and she knew she ought to take a wack at one, but it was just too scary. All she could think about was the ball hitting her and throwing her across the table. But she knew she had to do it if she wanted to have a prayer of not being eliminated. She swallowed, inhaled deeply, and waited. As luck would have it a ball was coming directly into her corner. Marie swung at it, hit it, and the ball went up and over the net.

Marie cheered, she was now at least tied with Jerry! But the joy only lasted for a second, as Jerry caught Marie’s ball far before Carla could get to it and sent it back over the net. Vera rebounded Jerry’s hit which went over the net and came towards Carla. Carla swung at it and hit it, but the ball didn’t clear the net. Carla threw her racket down and swore loudly.

“Okay,” Betty said, “Time for our first rotation. Jerry, join my side, Vera, go over to Sherri.”

The two competitors eyed each other as they crossed over the net in opposite directions. Jerry was happy about this—he was now on the same side as Marie, which would make things much easier for him. Vera, however, was now stuck with Carla. The memory of the maze hung on each of their minds and they shot each other an unpleasent look before play began.

Betty served the ball and Vera and Carla both ran towards it, but it moved too quickly for either of them to hit. Sherri hit it back, but it went evenly between Jerry and Marie for either to hit. Vera and Carla both came to the center of the net, elbowing each other, because that’s where they figured the ball was heading. It did, and they both reached for it but Carla’s racket touched it first, sending the ball over and towards Marie. Marie swung at it, and for the second time she made a successful hit.

Now the pressure was on. The ball landed far on Carla’s side and she wasn’t able to get to it. Sherri sent the ball flying back over. Jerry knew that it was going to be long, so he ran backwards and swung at it while it was coming at him. He sent the ball flying right over to the place where Vera and Carla were fighting for it. Vera made a swing for it and so did Carla. Carla’s racket clipped Vera’s and this was enough to cause the ball to fly into the net, loosing Vera a point and putting her even with Carla and Jerry and a point ahead of Marie. Vera growled in frustration.

Jerry tried to recover the ball but he too could not get it over the net. Now he was tied for last with Marie, but Marie ran up and hit the rebound of the net up and over, putting her ahead of him! Marie was really starting to find her game.

Vera was able to recover her lead by sending the ball over. It landed between Jerry and Marie and this time both of them ran for it. Jerry managed to put it over, sending him to tie with Marie and Carla just behind Vera.

The ball was clearly on Vera’s side, but in Carla’s attempt to keep it from her she lunged at Vera, trying to swing in front of her racket. The jump was badly aimed and Carla landed heavily on Vera sending both women sprawling. While this happened Carla’s racket tipped the ball but did not send it over, sending her to last place.

“Fuck!” Shouted Carla as she got up and walked away from Vera. Sherri grabbed the ball and prepared to serve it again. Vera stood up and threw her racket to the ground and started marching towards Carla, enraged enough to start a fight.

“Okay, it’s time for our second rotation!” Betty interjected before any fight can be started. “Carla, you’re on my side and Jerry you’re back with Vera.”

Perhaps happy to get away from a fight that she would likely loose if allowed to continue, Carla quickly hopped the net to stand next to Marie. Jerry climbed over to stand next to Vera, the best player and most competitive of them all. Vera, cooling down enough to know a fight would not be wise, went back and picked up her racket.

Sherri served the ball and Carla got a clean shot at it, making up for the point she had just lost and tying for second place. Vera got the rebound and cemented her lead with another point. This time Carla could not reach it and Betty had to continue the volley.

Vera scored two more points as she surged further and further in the lead, making it pretty much certain that she would not be the one eliminated. Also, Carla and Marie each got one in on their side, putting them each ahead of Jerry. This made him nervous because he had no idea when Betty was going to call time. If she did so now, he would be out and that would be that.

The ball was coming at him again. Surely this time he would be able to hit it…but no! Vera outmaneuvered him and hit it over yet again, putting herself four points ahead of everyone else. The ball was coming right for Marie and she seemed to be aiming squarely at it, but Carla lept at a contestant once again, not only knocking Marie’s aim off with her racket but knocking Marie’s racket clear out of her hands, but not before that racket hit the ball into the net. Marie and Jerry were now tied for last place.

Betty served the ball again while Marie scrambled to recover her racket, throwing a shocked and hurt expression at Carla. Carla was not paying any mind, just keeping her eye on the game. Sherri and Betty exchanged a few vollies before Vera scored yet another incredible point. Carla hit the rebound and put her two points ahead of Jerry and Marie, and this time the ball was coming straight at Jerry. Vera was too far away, this was all his! He hit it strongly and it flew over the net and clear over the heads of Carla and Marie. Instead of hitting the ball back Betty caught it and said, “Time!”

“The final score is: Vera with eight, Carla with four, Jerry with three, and Marie with two,” Betty said. “Marie, I’m sorry but you are eliminated.”

Marie hung her head and sighed. She had not felt optomistic about this game, but after a few successful hits thought she really had a chance. Maybe without Carla’s interference she might have survived. Then again, Carla was rough with each of them.

Carla and Jerry were both relieved to have gotten though, both having been last for short periods and fearing the worst. Carla didn’t feel bad about the kind of game she played. She was an aggressive person by nature, and if Betty didn’t like that she would have said something. She used her aggressiveness to her advantage and came in second.

Vera felt vindicated and victorious, knowing all along that she had the best chance of winning. A smile on her face, she walked over to shake Jerry’s hand. “We move on,” Vera said simply.

“Congradulations to the three finalists,” Betty said. “You now will have a shot at the grand prize, because the final competition begins right away. Sherri, take Marie upstairs and wait for me.”

With a pitying look on her face, Sherri gently scooped up the dissapointed Marie, who now even had a couple of tears in her eye, and exited the room. Now it was only Carla, Jerry, and Vera. The three of them were on an even playing field and they were the only ones left with a shot at the gold.

“You might remember last year’s competition was to survive the night outdoors,” Betty said to the three tiny people. “Well, this competition will have a similar theme, but will be much, much harder. I will put the three of you out in a piece of the desert over a mile from the compound, and it is up to you to find your way back.”

Vera’s jaw dropped. Being four and a half inches tall outside the protected walls of the compound? Anything could happen out in the desert! There were snakes, rats, all kinds of spiders…never mind that it wasn’t certain there were no other people out there! She had been held together by the resolve that once the competition was done she would go away unharmed, but that certianly wouldn’t happen if someone found a four-and-a-half inch girl wandering around the desert and picked her up!

A look to the faces of the other contestants showed that they had similar feelings. The color had drained out of Carla’s face and it almost looked as though she would have accepted the loss and enjoyed a nice evening orgy instead. Jerry had been outside the compound shrunk before, but that was only under the protection of Sherri.

“You might think this is dangerous, and you would be right in thinking that,” Betty said. “That is why we will be monitoring your condition at all times and we will come out if you need any help. Also, Vera, since you were the winner you receive this.”

Betty pulled something out of her pocket and handed it to Vera. It looked like a large backpack with several roles of tarp sticking out the back. Vera took it and put it on her back, and found it suprisingly less heavy than it looked.

“In this bag are three tents as well as some small rations.” Betty said. “You are in charge of them and may distribute them in any way you like. If you get tired of carrying it and give it to someone else, however, it will be up to them how to use it.”

Vera nodded. She figured with her strength and stamina there should be no need to pass it off onto Carla or Jerry.

“Lastly, you will each receive these,” Betty said, pulling out small radio devices that could clip on the contestant’s tiny wastes. “This is a communications beacon. If for any reason any of you wants to quit, just press and hold down the center button. It will blink red for five seconds before turning a solid red. When it is solid red one of us will come out to get you.”

“And to make it harder for you to stick it through, there is added inscentive. If you decide to drop out early you will receive a hot bath, and furthermore you will be allowed to remain full-sized until the end of the competition.” Betty said. The contestants looked at each other, Vera and Carla in particular. Each of them was masking their expressions so there was no way the other could tell what they were thinking.

“That’s it,” Betty said. “Now I am going to put you three in this small container,” Betty brought up a small black rectangular box from under the table. It was lower than they were tall—the only way the constants would be able to fit was by sitting.

Betty placed the container down on the table and opened a small door in the top of the box. The inside was like a mirky tomb and none of the three wanted to venture inside. However, Betty, thoroughly enjoying this and sporting a smile, said, “Come on in, you don’t want me to have to make you!”

The three of them walked timidly forward, eyeing the box. None of them wanted to be the first one in the box, but they also didn’t want to hang around too long. Finally, Carla climbed up over the edge and lowered herself into the box, settling herself on the left side. Vera followed, entering the box and sitting all the way to the right. There was nothing for it for Jerry to take the middle seat and separate the enemies.

Even with the lid still open the box was extremely dark. It was as black inside as it was outside and the walls let in no light. They crammed their faces closer together to look out at the main sight that was Betty’s face, shining in the electric light and smiling down at them.

“Once I set you down the box will release you in one minute.” Betty said. “You may start heading towards the house in any way you like. You may stay together or travel seperately, I do not care. But now that you are locked in I must tell you your final goal. You must re-enter the house and enter the victory cup. It is a large cup, relatively speeking, and you will find it quite easily if and when you manage to re-enter.”

The three of them tried to remember all this with their nervous minds. Enter the house and find the victory cup. Sounded easy enough. Getting there was going to be the problem.

“With no further ado, I’d like to get this competition started,” Betty said. “So I’ll see you on the other side!”

 

End Notes:

We're down to the final three! Who do you think is going to win? Who are you rooting for?

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

If you're curious what I've been up to story-wise, I just made a new entry on my blog talking about the things I've been working on in the last few months! I urge you all to take a look, because I'm really curious what you guys think about my ideas:

https://bentongts.wordpress.com/2015/03/18/status-of-current-projects/

Chapter 39 by Benton
Author's Notes:

Now the final three begin their final competition!

Betty flipped the lid back on the container and Carla, Jerry, and Vera were thrown into total darkness. There was a jolt a second later as Betty picked up the box and started to carry it away from the table. The three of them were thrown around roughly and blindly. Jerry could feel himself bump into his two neighbors while Carla and Vera felt themselves bump into Jerry and the wall.

Finally the motion stopped but was replaced with a different kind of motion. This new motion was smoother, yet still contained a number of small bumps. They could hear the roar of a giant motorcycle engine, very familiar to Jerry and obvious enough that the women also knew what it was.

They said nothing as the ride continued, and even if they had wanted to talk it would have been nearly impossible over the roar of the engine. A combination of friction and their body heat was causing the cramped space to warm up considerably and beads of sweat were starting to form on each of their bodies. In the midst of all the vibration Jerry could swear he felt a hand on his left leg squeesing it gently. It must be Carla—perhaps she was living out another one of her strange fantasies, or perhaps she thought by being handy with Jerry in this box he would possibly see her more favorably than Vera once they got out, but if that was what Carla was selling Jerry wasn’t going to buy.

The motorcycle ride continued for a few minutes until they felt the bike come to a hault and the motor noise die. For a few moments there were the rough movements again as Betty picked up the box and lowered it to the ground. The three of them could feel as the box touched the ground and after which it stayed perfectly still.

“You’re on your own.” Betty said, “Goodbye!”

There was the sound of the engine revving as Betty got back onto the motorcycle and rode away, the noise trailing off into the distance. Now there was nothing but the wind, a wind which shifted the box ever so slightly and reminded everyone that they were most definitely outside.

After a few moments Jerry was aware that he could hear Vera breathing heavily beside him. True it was warm in here, but Jerry got the strong sense that Vera was having a claustrophobic attack.

“It’s been—it’s been a minute now, hasn’t it?” Vera asked, unable to hide a tone of panic from her voice. Carla, who had just been fighting off the sensation that the box was still moving and oppressing a feeling of nausia, saw this as an opertunity to play off what was obviously one of Vera’s fears.

“Nah, no more than fifteen seconds, we have time,” Carla said, making sure to shift herself audiably inside the box.

“No, it’s definitely been a minute,” Vera said, her panic rising.

“It’ll come soon,” Jerry said, trying to defuse the crisis.

“What, are you scared?” Asked Carla.

“I just…don’t like tight spaces.” Vera said.

The pun was too good and too cruel to resist. “You better hope I don’t win, then, or I’m going to put you in a tight space!” Carla said in a biting voice.

Shut the hell up!” Screamed Vera so loud that Jerry thought his eardrums might explode. At that moment one or the other of the women started to shift which caused a chain reaction and suddenly the whole box was full of people. Vera tried frantically to back away from Jerry and into the wall while Carla tried to climb over Jerry to get to Vera. Between the climbing and the kicking Jerry felt like he was getting smashed until at last, thankfully, there was a clicking sound and the lid came open and the sun came pouring in.

There was a scramble for the exit, but because she was on the top of the heep Carla climbed out first, followed closely by Jerry. Jerry helped an extremely flustered Vera out, and the three of them stood in the blinding sunlight. It was so bright that they could not even look at the ground because the sand was reflecting too much light. Even Carla and Vera stopped trading barbs and stood blinking in the bright evening.

For several minutes they stood there, slowly able to let more and more light into their eyes until they were able to look at the desert without it hurting. It was well into the evening so the sun was low in the sky, but it was still high enough above the distant hills that it was bringing a lot of light onto the scene.

“Well,” Jerry said at last, “What are we going to do?”

“Speek for yourself,” Carla said. “We’re not a team, we’re opponents.”

“I think we aught to stick together, at least for a while,” Jerry said.

“I don’t want to stay around her!” Vera said, pointing at Carla.

“Feelings mutual!” Carla said, the two women glaring at each other from a distance of about a normal foot away.

“Ladies, please!” Jerry said. “What are we going to do, each pick a separate direction and walk it? There’s only one right way to go and we’re all going to have to move in the same direction. Please, just for a while anyway.”

Vera and Carla both looked at Jerry, considering his proposal. The three of them could travel together, but when they got within sight of the house it would be a litteral scuffle where they would likely have to fight each other at the site of the cup. Carla knew Vera was a stronger fighter than her and Jerry both, and would win based on that. However, Vera did have the backpack and if Betty was correct it would take them into tomorrow to reach it, so she carried vital supplies that they all needed.

“Okay, let’s stay together,” Carla said. “At least until we get in sight of the house, then we can all walk fifty paces away from each other or something.”

Vera considered her proposal. Having the supplies, Vera would have much rather gone off on her own and left Carla and Jerry to fend for themselves with no supplies. But there was the matter that if they went off in different directions there was a satistical two in three chance that Vera would not be traveling the fastest route to the house out of any of them, and that’s assuming she was even going the right way. Even so, if the other two had made up their mind to go the same way, there was nothing she could do to prevent them following her if she chose her own way.

“Fine.” Vera said. “Just for a little while only.”

“We need to establish the direction first.” Jerry said, looking out over the desert. “We need to know where the compound is.”

This was clearly a task easier said than done. Though it may seem easy to find a large two-story building in the middle of a mostly flat desert, the combination of the haze from the sand and the small contours too subtle to matter to a full-sized person made it impossible to tell for sure from their four-inch vantage point.

“Well, I can kind of make out a shape against the hills over there,” Said Vera, pointing to the west. Jerry squinted in that direction. That could be the compound over where she was indicating, then again it could have just been a rock or just a reflection caused by the sand.

“Sounds good to me.” Jerry said. “I kind of had a feeling Betty was taking us east anyway.”

The two of them looked to Carla now. She was squinting towards the west too but couldn’t see anything she would mark as the compound at all. She could see several vauge lumps in the distance but thought those might be hills more than anything. Still, Carla didn’t have a hunch about any other direction.

“Okay, let’s go.” Carla said.

Leaving the tiny black box behind the three finalists started their long trek across the desert. It was certianly going to be a long evening, and undowbtedly each of them had to be on guard against both the elements and each other, for in a second this alliance of convenience could turn into a back-stabbing free-for-all.

 

As Sherri carried Marie out of the room in which she had been eliminated. Marie sat in a bit of a state of shock at being eliminated. She knew it was possible, but she hadn’t been fully prepared for her. Just a half hour ago she was the reigning Queen of the house, everyone else coming up only to her waiste or below, Carla even in the palm of her hand. Now Marie herself was in the hand of a giantess, and she was being carried away into an unknown and unfamiliar part of the house.

“Are you doing alright?” Sherri asked in a kindly, almost motherly voice that strongly reminded Marie of herself talking to her charges just hours ago.

“I’m fine,” Marie answered. “It’s just a surprise, that’s all.”

“Yeah, that was a rough game,” Sherri said. “It’s nothing compared to what the three of them are going through now, if that’s any solice.”

“What are they going through?” Marie asked.

“A trek through the desert at one-sixteenth height,” Sherri said.

“Wow,” Marie remarked, feeling a little relieved dispite of herself that she got to stay indoors where she was safe and warm.

“Marie, I like you, so I want to let you in easy on what goes on back here,” Sherri said. The change in Marie’s expression told Sherri that the girl knew what to expect.

“So…all the rumours…” Marie began.

“Yep,” Sherri said. “I’m afraid so.”

“And at the end of the last season…” Marie said.

“Yes.” Sherri said. Marie’s mouth dropped open in astonishment.

“All seven of them at the same time?” Marie asked.

“It was a hell of an experience,” Sherri said, “I don’t think I’ll ever forget it.”

“So that means,” Marie began, “Whoever wins this time, whether it’s Jerry or Vera or Carla…”

“Let’s take this one step at a time,” Sherri said before Marie reached the inevitable conclusion. “For one, Betty hasn’t even told me about that part yet. Besides, we have other things to worry about.”

“The…sex stuff?” Marie asked bluntly.

“Yes,” Sherri said. “I don’t know what Betty has planned for you, but I can put it this way…if you get through the entire evening without being in or on some gigantic female labia or vagina, it would be a first.”

Marie shruddered, remembering how she had tried to imagine what her giantess body looked like from Andy’s perspective, and knowing she would soon experience it firsthand with another giantess.

“Well, I’ll be ready.” Marie said. “I’ve voulinteered at nudist colonies half my life, that should count for something.”

While they were talking, Sherri had been making her way through the compound towards the room with the dollhouse. Marie, of course not knowing what to expect, was surprised to see it along with it’s inhabitants.

“Marie!” Andy said, running up to the front of the house and throwing his hands in the air as a kind of greeting. “I watched the competition here, it’s too bad its you!”

“Yeah,” Said Marie as Sherri placed her on the lip of the table in front of Andy. “But it’s okay, I’m not sure I’d survive a trek in the desert.”

“Welcome to crazy town, Marie,” Paul said, walking up, Dale and Hailey trailing. Marie felt slightly awkward with Paul looking at her. After all, it was she who eliminated Paul in the first place because he was too much of a competition. She had also been responsible for Dale’s elimination. He was not looking at her.

“Thanks, Paul,” Marie said uneasily. To her surprise, a fifth person came up from behind the group, and she fainly recognised him…

“Hey, you’re Tom from the first season!” Marie said.

“The one and only,” Tom said, smiling dryly and extending his arms to the side.

“What are you doing here?” Marie asked.

“Well, I’m playing the role of the village whore, dip stick, pap smear, whatever you’d like to call it,” Tom said, dryly.

“Um, right.” Marie replied awkwardly. “So, does anyone know where we’re doing now?”

“Betty said something about a Room 215,” Hailey said. “Tom knows what it is but he’s not telling any of us.”

“Hey, I’d like to maintain some kind of leverage here!” Tom remarked.

“Hey Sherri, you know what it is don’t you?” Andy shouted up at the hostess, who had been watching all of them with interest.

“Yes, but I don’t want to ruin the surprise!” Sherri said, grinning.

“A hint, maybe?” Paul asked.

“Okay, a little hint,” Marie said. “I hope all of you can swim.”

“Swim?” Said Hailey. “A bathtub?”

“A pool?” Wondered Andy.

“A hot tub?” Ventured Dale, unexpectedly.

At that moment the door opened and Betty entered the room. She was wearing a leather jacket that had some sand on it, a hint as to where she had just been. The contestants all looked up at Betty, smiling her confident smile and knowing exactly what fate she had selected for the group of them.

“Why, thank you for watching them Sherri!” Betty beamed. “But I think for the rest of the night you can be one of them, you know, for old-times sake.”

There was a flash of light and Sherri dissappered from view. Betty reached down and picked the miniature Sherri off the floor and put her on the lip of the table with the others. Now there were seven miniature people, almost a crowd. This was even better than last year, Betty thought.

“Excellent, now we can all head over to room fifteen.” Betty said. “Except…one of you should be made full-sized to accompany us.”

A look of shock and mesured optimism jumped onto the five newer faces. They had no idea this was coming and the thought of being full-sized again was an appealing one.

Even though Betty had already made her choice she wanted to keep them in suspense as long as they could, orally stretching out her decisionmaking process. “Hmmm, it should be a new contestant…female…not recently big.”

Right after Betty said those last words she snatched Hailey from the middle of the crowd so big that she yelled out a yelp of fright. A split second later a wave of something approaching giddiness was coursing through her body. She was going to be full-sized, and these chumps would all remain tiny!

“Here we go,” Betty said, bending down and putting Hailey on the floor. She straightened up and a moment later activated the enlarging sequence. There was a great flash of light and suddenly the space next to Betty was filled by Hailey, full-sized and looking as if she had just won a game show.

“Oh my god,” Hailey said, looking down at the six tiny people on the table. She didn’t even have this kind of power when she was Queen—people had been larger then. Here they were all tiny, so delicate and so errisistibly eroticly small.

“Well, grab a handful and follow me.” Betty said. Betty reached out and picked up Sherri and Paul in one hand and Andy in another. Hailey was still standing still as a rock, her mind still reeling over what just happened. “Hailey, let’s go!”

Hailey picked up Tom, Dale, and Marie, hardly believing that she was actually holding these people in her hand at the same time. She could feel their little bodies under her fingers as she stood there in awe.

As Betty turned to leave the room Hailey snapped to attention and followed her, not wanting to disobey a single command of Betty’s lest she strip Hailey of her newly re-aquired full-sized status. Betty lead Hailey down a number of hallways. Hailey followed, not really paying attention to where they were going at all.

When they came upon the door numbering two-fifteen Hailey could swear she could hear something humming inside. Betty opened the door using the two fingers of her right hand that were not clutching Andy, and Hailey felt a blast of hot, humid air. As she followed Betty inside, she let out a gasp of surprise at what she saw.

“A jaccuzzi!” Hailey exclaimed. Sure enough, in the center of the room was a bubbling hot tub that had more than enough room to fit the two women and six tiny people. There were benches around three of the walls, and another door that seemed to lead into a small sauna.

“Well, you’d better get your little guys undressed,” Betty said. “We don’t want anyone’s dirty clothes soiling the water!”

This was better than Hailey could have ever dreamed. She sat down on the bench and put Tom, Dale, and Marie on her lap. She felt she had all the power in the world right now. “Okay, take off your clothes!” Hailey said. The three of them started to comply but Hailey pointed a finger at Dale, which caused everyone to freeze. “You, slowly.”

Tom and Marie took this time to undress quickly and unceremoniously while Dale preformed an awkward slow strip for Hailey. Hailey loved seeing Dale this vaunerable, so small and meek. Hailey didn’t know why she enjoyed doing this so much to a visiably downtrodden Dale. Maybe if he hadn’t bedded her that first night when they still didn’t know if shrinking was a trick or reality she would be acting different, but then again maybe not. She had gotten with Jerry in circumstances entirely under her own control, and if she had him here she’d be making him do exactly the same thing.

Sherri, Paul, and Andy were meanwhile getting undressed in Betty’s lap. Andy embarrasedly tried to hide his very obvious erection, with obvious non-success. Betty took advantage of this awkwardness and said, “Did you get a splinter or are you happy to see me?” Andy blushed and tried not to look at anyone.

Marie and Tom finished undressing well before Tom and both hung back, both trying not to look at each other’s naked bodies but both succumbing to the temptation anyway. They caught each other’s eyes as they checked each other out. Tom’s eyes flashed up and down Marie once quickly, and he said, “Touche.”

Once all the tiny people had undressed Betty placed them on the bench next to her and stood up. She looked at Hailey expectantly, who moved her own tiny people and stood up as well.

“It’s your turn, Hailey.” Betty said. “You can’t be afraid to bare all in front of little people, they’ll see every detail in full glory.”

Feeling slightly nervous dispite her exhileration, Hailey started to remove her clothes, starting with her tank top and moving her way down. All the while the tiny people watched her in amazement, expecially Andy seeing the fourth woman disrobe in front of her over the course of the competition, and the third in this massive scale. Meanwhile, Betty had been undressing as well. Both curvey and sensual bodies hung there in front of them, and Andy could just explode looking at them.

“Time to get in the tub!” Betty said. She scooped up her three and made her way towards the little steps. Hailey grabbed her three and followed. The two women stepped in the water and slowly lowered themselves down into it’s blue depths. Once they were seated, they lowered the small ones in to float.

The water came up to just about halfway up Betty and Hailey’s breasts while the six small people floated between them. Fortuanitely all six could swim and they tread water, looking at one or the other of the giantesses who were sitting back enjoying the warm water on their skins.

Before anyone told him to, Andy started making a break for Betty, swimming towards her breasts which sat so enticingly just at surface level. “Look at him go!” Betty said as Andy butterfly-kicked to her, latching onto her breast and smiling a trumphant smile.

Hailey raised her arm, considering plucking a person out of the water. She paused, not knowing how much free reign Betty was giving her. Betty, however, smiled and simply said, “Do it!”

Wanting to be as quick as possible Hailey reached down and snatched Dale out of the water. She could feel him shout and jump in her hand as she picked him up and she had a sudden rush of power and arousal. She looked at him clutched in her hand, so scared and powerless, a complete reversal from their first night together.

“Ah, Dale,” Hailey taunted. “Tipical male. Wanted to bag the hot blonde girl when everything was going your way, but ran away as soon as things started getting rough. But this is one girl who isn’t letting you go—you’re going to have to pay for everything you did!”

With that Hailey closed her hand tight around Dale and plunged him deep underwater. Everyone in the tub watched in amazement as Hailey positioned her arm in a way that there was no dowbt where she was putting Dale.

“Ooh, you’re a mean one!” Betty said approvingly.

“Oh yeah,” Said Hailey between gasps of pleasure.

“Is he putting up a good fight?” She asked.

“For such a small guy,” Hailey responded.

After about a minute, Hailey pulled Dale out. Dale Sat in Hailey’s hang, coughing and gagging and gasping for air. He could not believe she had just done that—being rubbed up against her like that caused valuable air to be squeesed out of him and time seemed to slow down the longer he was down there.

“Ah, I’ll give him a break,” Hailey said and placed Dale mercifully on her shoulder. Sitting in the spot between bones and leaning against her neck, Dale sat back and tried to catch his breath.

Meanwhile Betty plunged her hand underwater and moved it around, buffetting the tiny swimmers about. She made sure to touch a few feet with her index finger causing the four tiny people to look around in alarm. Abruptly Betty grabbed Paul’s feet and dragged him underwater with such speed that Marie actually screamed.

A second later Betty’s hand emerged from the water clutching Paul, who felt thrown by the whole thing and was trying to get the water out of his nose. “Ah, Paul, my first catch of the season,” She said. “I think you’ll balance out Andy well down here.” Betty put Paul on her right breast as Andy was on her left.

Eager to play more with the small people, Hailey plucked Sherri out of the water. It was another reversal—the contestant was holding the hostess in her hand, the hostess who had just held her a moment before.

“The tables have turned my tiny friend!” Hailey said, running her finger along Sherri’s body and feeling it’s tiny contours. “Strange how you were so big just a minute ago, and now you’re a toy to me!”

Sherri felt Hailey easily separate her legs and started to feel her between them. Curse Tom for his suggestions—now Sherri was going to face the inevitable truth of what goes around comes around.

“I’ve been here,” Hailey said, feeling the minute outer folds of Sherri’s pussy with her pinky finger causing Sherri short gasps. “Strange to think it was bigger than me once and now I can barely feel it. Maybe you’ll visit mine…too bad it’s under two feet of water and I’m too nice to put you down there.”

Hailey felt Betty’s foot touch her leg and she looked up to the fellow giantess that mouthed “Soon.” Across the tub to her. A wave of excitement washed through Hailey—maybe she would have more time with these tiny people to perfect the techniques she had tried with Tom!

“Andy, swim over to Hailey,” Betty said, looking down at the little man on her left breast. Andy looked up at Betty, a bit surprised that his master was giving him away. “Go on, Andy, I want to share!”

Obeying his master, Andy pushed off from Betty’s breast and started swimming across the tub towards Hailey, passing Marie and Tom on his way. As he swam he looked at the giantess who was watching him arrive with an expectant look on his face. He remembered many times looking at Hailey while they were both still contenders in the house, how her tight tank-tops really acented her breasts and how her shorts really showed off her curvey form, and trying not to think about it because he belonged to Carla at the time. Now, though, Betty was telling him to go to her and the giant naked woman was expecting him, and he would finally make contact with her great white flesh.

Andy reached Hailey and wrapped himself around her right breast, Hailey feeling his body clutching it and she smiled. The man all too eager to serve a giant woman was now hanging on her breast.

“Isn’t that cute?” Betty said. Betty leaned forward so that her chin approached the water; Marie and Tom quickly swam out of the way in opposite directions. Betty sucked a small amount of water into her mouth, then ejected it in a concentrated stream towards Andy on Hailey’s breast. The stream of water smacked against Andy’s buns like a fire hose and he jumped in exlimation, Hailey giggled with the sensation.

Abruptly, Betty leaned the rest of the way forward and planted her mouth right on Hailey’s left breast. Hailey let out a little yelp of shock as Betty began licking and sucking her nipple. This was just about the last thing she expected and the sensations overtook her. To Andy, who was an inch away from Betty’s ear watching the hostess suck Hailey’s nipple, this was just about the coolest thing he had ever seen.

Betty’s leaning had put her own breasts and therefore Paul almost a foot underwater, and Paul pushed off from the giant fleshy orbs to get back to the surface. Not wanting to open his eyes in the hot water which was undowbtedly ripe with bodily oils and perhaps now secretion fluids, he swam blindly, colliding headfist with Betty’s other breast as he struggled to make it to the surface. Once he cleareed her breast he bumped her arm before he finally broke the surface of the water.

Paul had ended up on Betty’s left side, which was the same side as Marie. Marie, who had never seen anything quite like that paddled away towards the side of the tub, scared that she might get included in the giantesses’ lovemaking. Marie saw Paul come up from underwater and started to swim in her direction. A small wave of relife made itself known inside Marie.

“Paul, come over here!” Marie called, her voice nearly drowned out by Hailey’s moans as Betty’s tounge danced on and all around her nipple. Paul heard Marie and started to swim over to her. “Paul, this is scary!”

“They’ll mostly be interested in the guys,” Paul said, stopping a short distance from Marie and treading water. “So hopefully they will be gentler on you.”

Meanwhile Hailey continued to moan in pleasure at Betty’s sucking. Then, unexpectedly Hailey felt Betty’s hand on her vulva and it instantly started massaging it, causing a spasm of arousal so sudden that Hailey threw her shoulders back. This caused Dale to tumble backwards and for a second he thought he was going to fly right off her shoulders and down to the floor nearly four feet below. He saw the floor under him and paniced, reaching for the first thing he could get his hands on. At the last minute he grabbed onto Hailey’s long blonde strands which arrested his fall. Hanging dangerously over the edge by the hairs of a wildly distracted aroused woman, Dale tried to hold onto the hair with all he had using his hands, arms, and legs. Hailey, who was so enraptured in the pleasure, didn’t even notice the extra weight.

Finally Betty let off of Hailey, and looked satisfied into Hailey’s face which was wildly aroused. “Well,” Betty said. “Aren’t you going to return the favor?”

Hailey sprung forward towards Betty’s breasts so fast that all the water in the tub shifted. The displaced water swirled around clockwise on Hailey’s right and counter-clockwise on her left. Marie and Paul were not moved much but were buffetted by great waves as they crashed against the side of the tub. Tom, however, was swept swiftly along to the place where Hailey had just been and the water took him up and onto Hailey’s back. Memories flooded in of a very similar night last year as Tom found himself climbing up Hailey’s back to her neck. He decided to wait on Hailey’s neck under her hair until a situation presented itself.

As Hailey started sucking Betty’s nipples Betty reached under water to hold Hailey’s breasts, on one of which Andy was still clutching bewlidered and submered. Betty plucked Andy from the breast and brought him up out of the water, looking at him and smiling.

“Hmm.” Betty said. “Take a deep breath, toy,” Betty smiled a sinister smile as Andy’s eyes bluged and he obeyed quickly. A second later Betty had him back under water down at her pussy, where she began to rub the tiny frantic man.

Hailey’s movement had also put Dale back into the water and the hair on which he was grabbing was now resting on the surface. Thankfully, he let off the hair and tried to swim away. However, Betty noticed this and plucked Dale out of the water.

“You’re not going anywhere,” Betty said, and placed Dale on her own breast. Resigned to the fact that he wouldn’t be getting away, he stayed there and just hoped it would all be over soon.

All the while Sherri remained clutched in Hailey’s hand above the water. She dowbted that Hailey even remembered she was here and was just holding onto her out of habit. Durring more intense moments of pleasure Hailey gripped Sherri more tightly and the tiny hostess feared that she would be squeesed to death if Hailey didn’t let go.

Betty let go of Andy and pulled Hailey’s face gently away from her breast. Andy floated up along Betty’s body and broke the surface not an inch from Dale, where he started gasping for air. Hailey finally let go of Sherri, who fell with a little plop into the water a short distance away.

Betty then stood up in the rub. Dale hung on for dear life as the breast grew higher and higer as Betty stood. Down below the rushing water caused Andy to crash into Betty’s ascending body twice, first in the ribs and then in the stomach. Now Betty’s belly button was about two inches above the water; the start of her bush was just below.

Hailey was urged to stand up and she did as well. The two women, who must have been within an inch of each other’s height, stood with their breasts almost touching. Smiling, Betty leaned forward just a little and rubbed her breasts against Hailey’s. Hailey responded by moving her breasts back and forth as well. This caused Dale to become dislodged and he found himself being smashed between the soft but heavy orbs of the two women.

“Why so afriad, most men would kill to be in this position!” Betty asked as Dale struggled to get into a better position. Andy, watching from below, would certianly have traded places with Dale in a heartbeat.

Betty looked around to pick out another person to enter into their enterage. She decided on Paul, and Marie gave out another short scream of fright as Betty plucked him right out of the water next to her and brought him up to eye level. She licked her lips as if contemplating what to do with him.

“Paul looks like he’s out of breath,” Betty said. “I think we need to do a little mouth to mouth.”

Paul looked puzzled, and so did Hailey. But all became clear when Betty opened her mouth and inserted Paul up to his waste, then leaned forward towards Hailey. Hailey opened up and took Paul from the waste down, and a second later they were locked in a kiss. Paul was buffetted about by the women’s great red tounges as they fought their battle, always keeping him in the middle of it. At no time did Paul know whose mouth he was in, nor which tounge was which or whose teeth or lips he was brushing against. In all this excitement Paul managed one dry thought that was becoming a theme of his time one the show—with everything he had learned in the Navy, nothing had prepared him for this.

One of Betty’s hands was around Hailey’s waste, the other was holding the back of her head. Tom could feel Betty press Hailey’s hair down and knew that he would be dragged into the situation anyway in a moment, so he decided he would enter it on his own terms. Pushing himself around to the front of Hailey’s neck, he threw himself down her front, rolling a couple times over her upper chest and landing in the nest that their breasts made together.

Betty pushed Paul all the way into Hailey’s mouth and withdrew her own, ending the kiss. Moving away the two women created a big enough gap between their breasts which allowed Dale to fall through, dropping several stories into the water below with a little splash.

Hailey and Betty looked down to their breasts where Tom was sitting peacefully perched bewteen them. “Tom!” Said Betty, whose mouth wasn’t full of Paul, “You crafty guy, how did you get up here?”

“You know me,” Tom said. “I always like to keep abreast of the situation!”

Hailey laughed so hard that Paul came free of her mouth. Hailey caught the man as he came stickily over her bottom lip and fell into her hand. Paul gasped for air and tried to wipe the saliva from his eyes. Hailey breasts shook so much from the laughing that Tom had to grab onto Betty’s for support.

“You’re quite the punster, you know that Tom,” Betty said.

“You present me with big opertunities.” Tom said, gesturing to Betty’s breasts around him.

“Eh, not so good.” Betty said, peeling Tom from her breast. “What do you say we get out of this tub. Don’t want to get pruny, do we?”

Betty reached down and picked up Andy and Sherri as she stepped out. Hailey held onto Paul while she grabbed Marie and Dale and follwed Betty out of the tub, trails of water coming off their bodies as they did so.

Betty pushed open the door into the sauna room. It was big enough to seat several people normally, and more than spacious enough for the two women and their six tiny people. Betty first laid out a towel at the right end of the main bench and placed her three tiny people on it. Betty indicated that Hailey should do the same, and Hailey put her own tiny people down next to Betty’s. Then Betty started to lay towels over the rest of the bench, creating a soft and absorbant surface throughout.

The two women stood a foot apart looking at each other, the whirlwind of the experience causing Hailey to appear as if she was younger and fresher as she stared longingly into Betty’s eyes. Betty drew forward placing her hands around Hailey and giving her a deep french kiss, audiable moans coming from Hailey as their two bodies rubbed together. This was quite a sight expecilly for the male members of the shrunken group. Even Paul couldn’t help but be aroused at the sight of the giantesses lovemaking.

Breaking away, Betty steared Hailey towards the center of the bench and sat her down. Betty then steered Hailey’s shoulders and pushed her down into a lying position, stretching her legs out along the table. Hailey’s feet came within inches to where the little people were sitting, the bottoms of her feet towering over the shrunken group.

Betty kneeled beside Hailey running her finger along the woman’s body, teasing her nipples as she went. Hailey layed back and gasped in short bursts of pleasure as Betty played with her body. Betty then looked towards the small people and extended her hand causing a ripple of panic to noticeably cross their faces. She selected Dale and brought him forward.

Betty dropped Dale into the space between Hailey’s breasts. Betty then grabbed both breasts and pushed them together, trapping and squeezing Dale. Instinctively he struggled for freedom, and Hailey gasped at the sensations. Betty released the brests, freeind the suffocating Dale. She pushed him up onto one of the breasts where he lay winded trying to catch his breath.

Smiling, Betty reached over and this time picked up Paul. She licked him once across the front before beginning to rub Hailey’s vulva with him. Hailey moaned some more as Paul found himself being covered in the feminine secretions of the third woman in just a few days, this time of the woman who he had repeatedly turned down while she made quite overt advances towards him. Now it seemed the choice was being made for him.

Betty removed Paul from Hailey’s vulva and pulled him slowly upwards along Hailey’s body to her other breast where she let him lay. This reminded Paul strongly of earlier when he and Dale were on Sherri’s breasts, the main difference being that Hailey was paler and her breasts were just a tad bigger.

“Now we just need someone to go in here,” Betty said, sneekily putting a finger into Hailey’s cunt and listening to her gasp with the sudden sensation. Betty moved her finger around feeling her vaginal walls before withdrawling it. She looked back at the four remaining tiny people, considered them, and chose Andy. He felt a rush of excitement as he was picked up—was he really going to be put inside Hailey’s pussy?

“Here, slave, I’m lending you to a very good friend.” Betty said to Andy as she started to rub him against her vulva and clitoris in the same way she had done Paul. “But is that enough? You’re a big girl, Hailey, you could use a twofer. Would you like a twofer?”

Hailey nodded. The thought of two tiny people in her snatch at the same was the most empowering thing she could think of. Betty looked back at the three tiny people, hostess, contestant, and guest. Her hand hovered over Sherri for a bit before it came down on Marie, the little girl reacting with a short exclimation as Betty picked her up.

“Don’t act surprised little missy!” Betty said to the shrunken girl in her hand. “After all, you’ve had a man inside your delivery box, it’s only fair that you get to visit someone else’s. At least you’ll be doing it with someone you know.”

Betty placed Marie next to Andy on Hailey’s pubic bone. Marie clutched Andy and said, worryingly, “What’s going to happen, Andy?”

Andy managed somehow to sound concerned and sympathetic over waves of anticipation about what was going to happen. “We’re going in together,” Andy said. “We’re supposed to have sex inside Hailey.”

“But…but can we do that?” Marie asked panicedly. Partially, she was worried about being crushed to death in Hailey’s pussy. Also, she was faced with the possibility of having actual same-sized sex. She had had sex many times before the show of course, but never until at least a few weeks into the relationship, and somehow sex with people who were smaller than penises seemed less like sex and more like masturbation. Here she was expected not only to have sex with someone her own size, but to be a mere toy, a dildo for the pleasure of a giantess.

“I’ll stick you if you stick me.” Betty said, reaching back and snatching up Sherri and Tom, the last two people not currently on a giant naked body. “You two were the first to do this, I believe, so this is quite literally familiar territory.” Betty placed Tom and Sherri into Hailey’s hands. “You two!” Betty said to Andy and Marie. “Get with the kissing!”

Andy moved forward to kiss Marie. In all the commotion Marie had forgotten what a good kisser Andy was. Memories of their little fling under the bushes while Andy was still technically seeing Carla flashed to mind. Marie felt her body spark to life and suddenly felt very feminine, moving up to Andy to rub his body against hers as she felt his erection rub against her. She knew she was going to be fine with at least the Andy part of the equation.

Betty pulled herself into position over Hailey, Andy and Marie cowering as Betty’s gigantic waste came over them, threatening to squash them into oblivion if Betty decided to lie on top of Hailey. But before that could happen Betty balanced herself on one arm and grabbed Andy and Marie. She ancored her elbow and stuck Andy and Marie feet-first into Hailey’s cunt.

Hailey gasped as she felt the two distinct figures in her pussy pushing against her walls. Andy and Marie were smashed against each other as vaginal fluid starting pouring all over them. Marie was scared—it was tight and she worried that any time Hailey could tense up and squeese them like grapes. Andy put his arms around Marie trying take as much of the crushing pressure on himself as he possibly could.

Knowing what she must do, Hailey pushed Sherri and Tom into Betty’s pussy. Though they were hanging upside-down out of it, this was still a very familiar position for both of them, and although Tom had been in five vaginas by this point he could still recognise Betty’s at a blind line-up by it’s particular smell, shape, and the texture of the secretions. In a way Betty was the most fun—she was by far the most experianced at this, plus her cunt was larger and more accomidating to two people.

Betty leaned down and kissed Hailey as they each started to push each other’s tiny pair up and down in their pussies. As Betty pushed Andy and Marie faster and faster, Andy felt himself slip into Marie. She gasped, and she held onto him for stability as Betty’s merciless fingers brought them up and down. To Andy, this was quite a remarkable experience—he was not only inside a woman the traditional way, but he actually inside a giant vagina at the same time. In a real way, he was satisfying two women at once.

As Betty continued to work Hailey faster, Hailey responded in kind. As they kissed their breasts rubbed together, knocking Dale and Paul all about their chests. Their sex continued faster and faster, sweat forming on their bodies, their jucies flowing over the bounds of their sex organs.

Finally, Hailey game in a loud shouting climax. It traveled through her body, feeling like an earthquake to Andy and Marie, who had reached their climaxes at exactly the same time. Hailey’s pussy relaxed allowing Andy and Marie to slide out. Betty released them, grabbing Hailey’s hand instead and helping the girl force Sherri and Tom up and down faster and faster until Betty came as well.

The two women looked at each other as their breath continued to come fast for a moment, then it started to slow down. Hailey’s hand slid out of Betty’s vagina area and a very sticky Sherri and Tom fell into it. Andy and Marie scrambled off Hailey’s waste because a moment later Betty laid down on top of Hailey, creating a squishy sandwitch of both women’s cum where Andy and Marie just were.

Betty looked down in delight to see both Dale and Paul partially trapped between their breasts, struggeling uselessly to get free. Betty giggled. “Was that fun for you, Hailey?” She asked.

“Oh yeah,” Hailey said breathily. Betty decided to take mercy on the poor tiny men trapped under her breasts and decided to roll off Hailey. Marie gave out a little scream as she noticed this and started to run away. Andy looked back and saw Betty approaching, but he could not move fast enough and Betty’s butt came over him like a brick wall.

Betty laughed as her motion freed two little men and trapped another. She enjoyed the sensation of Andy wiggling around under the soft tissue of her cheek for a moment before freeing him and holding him up.

“Ah, great job, like usual,” Betty said, placing Andy on one of her own breasts. “And you, Marie,” Betty snatched up Marie from around her waste. “Not so bad for a first time, was it?”

Marie was still trying to catch her breath and didn’t say anything. Betty gently put the soaked and sticky Marie on top of her other breast to relax. Marie was truly winded after the event and found the soft flesh of Betty’s breast to be extremely comforting.

Betty reached over Hailey and found Hailey’s hand, removing Tom and Sherri from her palm. Betty put Sherri on top of Hailey’s vulva, audiably hearing the sounds of the sticky secretion meeting. She put Tom on top of her own, laid back, and relaxed. In a few minutes Betty wanted to check on the progress of their friends in the desert, but for now she just wanted to bask in the afterglow of the octagonal orgy.

 

End Notes:

Next chapter we return to the tiny ones' trek through the desert as the fun in the house continues! Will any of the three give up? Fnd out next time!

Chapter 40 by Benton
Author's Notes:

The final competition continues!

Jerry, Carla, and Vera had been walking for a little over an hour towards the west with very little conversation. The sun was getting lower in the horison and it was very hard to look in that direction, though they reflected that in another hour it would likely be behind the hills and no longer a problem. Of course, after that would come the problem of nighttime itself, with all it’s darkness and dangers.

The situation between the three of them was definitely tense, and they often looked over at each other to see if they were still keeping up. They had not really passed anything of much interest, unless one counted shrubs the size of trees and at one point a couple of mouse bones the size of dog bones as interesting.

Jerry didn’t want to admit it, but his feet were starting to hurt a bit. He was never that much of an athelete and he was certianly nowhere near in the shape that the two women were in. But there were no signs that either of the other two were starting to show pain. Vera and Carla were plowing forward at a pace that Jerry found very difficult to keep up with—he hoped that they didn’t hear his panting or see the sweat that was forming at his hairline.

Finally, to Jerry’s great relife, Vera said, “How about we take a short break?”

While Jerry felt a wave of gratitude towards Vera, Carla of course had a biting remark, “No rest for the weary, we leave the weary behind.”

“Come on, Carla, just for a minute.” Jerry said.

“Is that pack getting too heavy for you?” Carla asked. “Want me to carry it for a while?”

“Nice try,” Said Vera, sitting down on a small rock nearby and pulling out her pack to look inside. Jerry sat down next to Vera on the ground to her left. Carla walked about a foot ahead of them, seriously considering just going on, thinking that there could be a chance she could get to the house all in one shot and beat both of them. However, she did have to admit, if only to herself, that her feet could use a break and she didn’t want to be without the supplies in Vera’s pack. Without saying anything, Carla walked back to her two competitors and sat down next to them.

Vera saw indeed that there were many things inside the bag. There were three folded-up tents, several bottles of water, some energy bars, as well as flashlights and matches the size of carving knives. Vera handed out a bottle of water and an energy bar each, and the three of them consuming them each without telling the other how much they actually needed the supplies.

Vera considered handing Jerry and Carla each a flashlight so no matter what would happen they could all see in the dark. But if Carla had a flashlight that would likely empower her to break apart from them and get ahead, and Vera needed all the advantage she could get. She decided to keep the flashlights to herself for the moment.

They ate and drank quickly, not saying anything to each other. They could hear night sounds starting up around them even though it was still a bit of a ways to dusk.

Finally, Carla said something, “I think we’re going the wrong way.”

Vera looked over at Carla. “The wrong way?” Vera asked.

“Yeah,” Carla said. “The house is more to the south of here and we’ve been going straight west.”

Jerry sighed as the two women stared at each other. “No,” Vera said. “We’re going the right way, you can kind of see the outline already.”

“No, that’s not right.” Carla said. “It’s over there,” Carla pointed towards the southwest where there was an equally hazy ridge of hills.

“Carla, don’t you remember that there’s a road that runs east/west to the north of the compound?” Vera asked. “If you’re right, we would be on the other side of the road.”

“And why wouldn’t we be?” Carla challanged. “From everything we’ve seen from Betty so far, is it really hard to believe that she would make us cross the road?”

“No, but I’m pretty sure there’s no road over there.” Vera said, indicating the direction in which Carla had been pointing.

“There’s no way to really tell,” Jerry tried interjecting himself between the two women, “Barely a car a day uses that road, we’re not likely to see or hear one.”

“I distinctly remember feeling a left turn and going off the road.” Carla said. “You can’t say that, Vera, you were to busy being scared out of your mind!”

“Carla, please!” Jerry said. “I remember several turns, it was hard to tell the road from dirt, you don’t know.”

“Well, you guys can keep walking in the wrong direction,” Carla said, standing up and brushing herself off. “I’m going back to the house.”

“Go ahead then,” Vera barked angrilly. “Go get lost in the desert. Maybe you’ll meet a nice hungry snake on the way.”

Carla laughed hallowly. “You’d better hope a snake finds you before I win this game.” Carla said, grinning wickedly. “I can’t wait to have you two in the palm of my hand, expecially you, Vera. We’re going to have some fun!”

With that Carla left the two of them, storming off towards the southwest. Jerry thought about calling after her but he decided it was better this way. If Vera was right, this would mean he had one less person to contend with for victory. Besides, Vera carried the supplies and Jerry didn’t want to be without them. However, if Carla was right, Jerry likely faced the prospect of a giantess Carla with a particular vengance against him. He really didn’t have a strong feeling either way on which direction was right. He couldn’t make out a damn thing in the horison—the compound could be in the complete other direction for all he knew. But he was hedging his bets with Vera and that was what he was going to stick with.

“Well, should we be off?” Vera said, repacking the bag and zipping it tight.

“Good idea.” Jerry said. The two of them stood up and started travelling once again towards the west.

Though the tension was down with just the two of them, they still talked little. There was no reason for either to hold a grudge against the other at the moment, still, there was little conversation. They were still competitors, and Jerry knew that Vera knew there was no way he could keep up with her in the long run. Vera moved at such a great pace that Jerry felt that he would likely be sore the next morning and unable to keep up with her even if he tried.

As the sun finally started to sink below the hills, each of the three remaining contestants had the feeling that there was still a long way to go.

 

Inside a second-floor bedroom in the compound, Hailey sat naked on a bed. Five tiny people, also naked, sat in and around her lap. She could not believe that Betty had simply left her alone with five tiny charges, one of whom was not even a contestant.

Hailey and Betty had laid together after one of the most bizzare yet arousing sex acts in which Hailey had ever been a participant for a few minutes until Betty decided that it was time that she and Sherri checked on the progress of the three others. Betty told Hailey to go to room 209, which was the unused bedroom she was currently in, and grabbed up Sherri and left.

Hailey looked down at Tom, Andy, Paul, Dale, and Marie, tiny little action figures in her lap, knowing that she could do whatever she wanted with them. Thoughts battled each other in her mind and cancelled each other out, resulting in Hailey mainly just sitting there looking down at them. The five contestants for the most part were trying not to look at Hailey or each other.

“Five little toys,” Hailey said, causing all five faces to point up at her. “Betty left me with five little toys. What to do with them? Oh my goodness!”

Hailey brought up her finger and teased the little people by holding it near them, watching them as their eyes followed her finger. She traced Dale’s body for a moment before casually flicking him off her leg, causing him to land in a heap on the bed. It was so amusing that with almost no effort from a single finger she could send a grown man flying through the air.

“You should’ve chosen your words more carefully,” Hailey said, as Dale pulled himself up to a sitting position, not wanting to stand. At an earlier time in the game he might have made a snappy reply, but now he sat there knowing that it was futile and downright stupid to talk back to a giantess.

“You deposed me as Queen,” Hailey said, now running her finger up and down Marie’s side. “I hope you enjoyed the spoils,” Hailey said. Marie stood rigidly with a fearful expression on her face—she was all-too aware that she was the only shrunken woman on the premesis and therefore the most vaunerable. Plus, Hailey had always made her nervous, and Marie would rather be in the hands of almost anyone else—even Betty!

At that moment a big smile crossed Tom’s face. Out of the blue he darted forward lunging into Hailey’s stomach and making a climb for her breasts as if that was the one place in the world he wanted to be.

“Woah, you’re a feisty one,” Hailey said as she plucked him off her chest, “What’s gotten into you all the sudden?”

“I thought I’d take advantage of the distraction and grab myself some more titty time,” Tom said, grinning.

“Why you little—I oughta…” Hailey said, giggling. “You really can’t get enough of the giant ladies, can you?”

“Well, I’m the resident expert!” Tom said. “There are very few girls who have passed through these walls and not held me in their giant hands!”

“You are a piece of work,” Said Hailey. “What is it exactly that you do here?”

“I’m a professional toy and next generation dildo,” Tom said.

“Ha,” Hailey laughed, “But you don’t have other roles, official duties?”

“I tag along with Sherri and do what she tells me,” Tom said. “That is unless Betty overrides her and takes me for a while.”

“All spoils go to the hostess,” Hailey said, “God, how I envy her.”

“Well, you’ve got the meglomania part of it down,” Tom said. “Now we’ll just hope you’re better at hosting than staying out of traps.”

“Why you little shit!” Hailey exclaimed, laughing dispite her annoyance. “You know, you are really asking for a little butt whopping, I bet my fingers could really do a number on your precious rump!”

“I just can’t help myself sometimes,” Tom said, grinning.

“I’m surprised how you can stand up to giantesses so bluntly!” Hailey said.

“Well, I just have to remember not to let size fool me—we all stay the same size up here,” Tom said, tapping his head.

“You’re so right,” Hailey said. “Some people just fall to pieces,” She eyed Dale, who was staring off into space.

“Of course, it still helps to keep your size—I’m afraid I’m not too good at that,” Tom joked, indicating Hailey’s giant fingers that were holding him.

“Yeah, you were the very first one out last time,” Hailey said. “And it was Sherri who got you into that, and she ended up winning!”

“Sherri’s best bits of cleverness often come when she’s not thinking at all,” Tom said.

“You’re not sore at all?” Hailey said. “Sherri got you eliminated, won a million dollars, and still you’re her little toy!”

“Nah, Sherri’s a sweet girl, and we all did what we had to do in the game. Well, those of us that didn’t wuss out,” Tom remarked. “Besides, I came back willingly. The shrinking machines aren’t portable, you know, it’s not like she could come and kidnap me,”

“So you’re with her right now,” Hailey said.

“No, not really!” Tom said. “She might have current control over me but she knows I’m still a free agent.”

“So you’re still open to dating someone?” Hailey asked. Tom could easily tell through Hailey’s huge fingers that she was feeling attracted towards him, and had completely forgotten about the four contestants.

“I don’t see why not,” Tom said. “Just know if a horny giantess lays her hands on me I have no choice but to go with it, and if I have to go with it, I might as well enjoy it!”

“I’m a horny giantess,” Hailey proclaimed, and as if to embellish the point she licked her lips slowly.

“I can see you are,” Tom said.

“So there’s no way you could say no if this horny giantess asks you out to dinner?” Hailey asked.

“Well, if I said no I’d probably still get a spanking, so its win-win for me.” Tom said. Making a small happy moan, Hailey pressed Tom against her cheek in a hug.

Hailey could not help but feel a strong sense of attraction towards Tom. There was the sexual stuff, of course, which was accented by the sheer strangeness of him being a shrunken man. However, Tom was intellegent, witty, and completely unafraid in situations that would cripple lesser men with fright. Even though she was holding his tiny body in her hand she did not think of him as a little man—like Tom said, you can’t let size fool you. Could she dare to hope that Tom was the kind of man she had been looking to find for ages?

“You’re a really sweet guy, Tom,” Hailey said, swinging her leg around to lie on the bed. The four contestants gasped and dropped down as low as they could as the giant truck-sized leg swung not an inch over the bed. Marie almost got pinned under the leg and only barely got out in time, jumping out towards Andy and falling in his arms.

“Do you think Betty will let us go out?” Hailey asked. “Is there even anything around here? I know we’re in the middle of the desert.”

“Well, there’s a little town about twenty-five miles from here,” Tom said. “The one you all took the chartered bus from,”

“So can we go?” Hailey asked. Part of her could not believe she was passing up a chance to spend more time with shrunken people to go on a date with this man, but she felt something between them.

“It’s up to Betty, ask her,” Tom said. “She might allow it. She let Sherri out of the compound with a contestant yesterday for a date, I don’t dowbt she’d allow it again.”

Really?” Hailey asked. “Who?”

“If you can’t figure that one out, seeing as three of the four guys are here…” Tom smirked.

“Oh, Jerry, duh,” Hailey said. “Pfft. Let her have him. That just leaves more of you for me!”

Meanwhile, the four contestants sitting on the bed watched this echange. Dale was sitting near the edge of the bed where Hailey had left him and he was still staring into space. Andy now had his arm around Marie and could feel that the girl was still tense and anxious that at any moment something could happen.

“You know what he’s doing, right?” Paul said, walking up to Andy and Marie. The two of them looked blankly up at him.

“He’s, uh, hitting on her, I guess,” Andy said. Marie was too nervous to analyse the situation.

“He’s distracting her, taking her focus off us,” Paul said. Both Andy and Marie mouthed “Oh,” and nodded in sudden understanding.

“I would have never thought…Tom…” Marie said, feeling a rush of gratitude towards the former contestant, whom Hailey was now playing with in her fingers.

“Remind me to thank him later,” Paul said.

“Do you think he really likes her?” Andy asked.

“I don’t know. Probably,” Paul added on consideration. “She’s pretty weak-willed, he knows he can get far with her with just an innitial investment.”

At that moment the door to the bedroom opened and everyone’s eyes turned on the spot where Betty was entering the room. Now clothed in short-shorts and a tank top, the hostess dominated the attention of all in the room.

“Ah, good to see you’ve also discovered how good a servent Tom is,” Betty said, as the naked Hailey moved into a sitting position, causing the bed to shake and the tiny people to almost loose their balance.

“Um, Betty, I wanted to ask you something.” Hailey asked.

“Yes, dear, go ahead,” Betty said gently.

“I was wondering if Tom and I could go out on a date.” Hailey said. “You know, out-out.”

A smile slowly crossed Betty’s face, though neither Hailey nor anyone else could read exactly what it ment.

“You’re cute,” Betty said. “I’ll allow it.”

“Thank you!” Hailey said, feeling a rush of gratitude.

“I’ll lend you one of my motorcycles, I know Tom can ride.” Betty said.

“You’re so kind.” Hailey said, getting up from the bed, which shifted upwards in the absence of her weight causing Andy to fall over.

“As for the rest of you, I’m afraid you’re coming with me.” Betty said. Smiling that trademark smile that ment she was fully enjoing her giantess status, she reached down and picked up Dale, looked at him for a moment and slipped him under her low-cut shirt between her breast and her bra.

Andy’s heart beat as he saw Betty’s hand coming for him. However, Marie was picked up instead, the little girl gasping in panic as Betty lifted her up to her face.

“Don’t be afraid, little one, I won’t hurt you.” Betty said, giving Marie a gentle kiss. Betty then lowered Marie down into the other cup of her bra where Marie was pressed gently against the giant orb.

Betty then picked up Paul and snickered as she held him only about waste hight. “Your position is the most enviable of them all,” Betty said. With her other hand she opened the seem of her shorts and slipped Paul right down in, once again insuring that his recently-dry skin would once again be soaked in Betty’s female fluids.

Betty watched as Andy stared up at her, undowbtedly wondering what she was going to do with him. She savored the moment before speeking to him.

“Now, you will get to do something very special in a few minutes. You’ll just have to wait” Betty said, and picked him up and simply held him in her hand.

Now that all the four shrunken contestants were somewhere on Betty’s body, it was just Hailey and Tom left. Betty looked at them and smiled. “I’m going to let you go, but the thing is: how will I know you’re not just going to desert the show once you leave these gates?”

“Desert the show? I wouldn’t do that!” Hailey said honestly.

“Well, I’ve come up with a pretty sure way to ensure that it doesn’t happen.” Betty said, grinning. “Come on over, let’s get you suited up and ready to go, because I feel there is going to be some pretty important business for me to take care of in just a few minutes…”

 

Out on the desert the sun had gone down over the hills and the sky was rapidly beginning to loose its glow. The temperature was also dropping quickly and small gusts of air easily buffetted Carla’s body as she tried to move forward.

She had been trudging forward on her own for some time now. Early on she had lost sight of the other two and was clearly by herself. Still confident she had made the right decision, Carla trudged on defiantly against the wind and the sand that blew around her, something that would have stopped a less-determined person.

On the trail Carla saw several things that made her pause. First there had been a lizard the size of a large dog looking at her. The way it sat perfectly still and gazed at her made Carla stop in her tracks for a full minute, feeling a little swell of fear rising in her dispite her self-reassurances that the little reptile had no intention of making her into a snack. She could see its reptilian eyes, toes, and scales with more detail than she could have ever imagined. The thought crossed her mind that at normal size this lizard would have easily been drawfed by her shoe, let alone her whole body. God, how she missed being big. But soon, soon.

The lizard ended up scampering away, and she met a few other animals on her trip. A few spiders scuttled across the ground paying her no attention, and she saw many smaller insects that she still easily dwarfed. Fortuanitely, she saw no animals larger than herself. Just stagebushes the size of houses, and the occasional joshua tree the size of a high-rise.

As Carla continued travelling she had plenty of time to think. Her mind crossed all sorts of thoughts, from the absurdity of the situation to begin with, to wonder what the eliminated contestants were doing at the moment, and eventually to non-competition topics from her regular life. Was her ham-fisted boss going to get replaced as all the rumors contended he might?

Carla ran over every person she could think of in her mind, making a note that each and every one of them was a giant to her now. It was not a comforting thought but had a sort of morose curiosity about it. It included all of her friends, her co-workers, and as she had already noted, all her ex-boyfriends. It also included her parents, though her father had always been larger-than-life to her anyway. Her 20-year-old younger brother was a giant, and would that be a comfort to him if he knew? Also, the few pets she owned as a child would have also dwarfed her in this state.

Another gust of wind blew sending shivers through Carla. She regretted wearing just shorts and a thin T-shirt—surely she must have known that something like this was coming. She kicked herself mentally for the lack of planning. Still, for the moment she was determined she was going the right way was going to be the winner.

As time went on and the temperature got colder and colder, Carla began to feel less and less sure of her course of action. She had definitely hated walking with Vera but Vera had had the pack. If she had hung around Vera a little longer she might have been able to trick Vera and steal the pack, or at least certain supplies in it. But then again Vera was physically stronger than Carla and probably had more stamina, even though Carla herself was in excellent shape. Vera might have drove Carla into exaustion trying to get the pack rather than the other way around.

Coming out of a cloud of thought, Carla realised that with the sun behind the hills the haze over the desert had died down. She could see the outlines of the distant hills clearly and started to think that if she could get a higher vantage point she could see exactly where the compound was and how much further she had to travel.

After walking a few minutes she found what she wanted—a small rise in the earth that would help her see over some of the smaller bushes. There was something else that could help her: a bush was also growing on this mound. It was a thorny bush, and these thorns would have been a nusance to any full-sized person. However, to Carla, they were like steps of a ladder she could use to get even higher.

Carla climbed the bush out to a thick leaf that lay horizontally and was strong enough to support her weight. She could see over nearly everything but the sparse joshua trees, and it was fairly easy to look around them. She scanned the horison, first looking south and west for the compound. Not seeing it, she looked to the north, and then to the east, and then back south again.

Finally, she spotted it and her heart fell.

The compound was not to the south as she had predicted; it was to the northwest. She had been travelling tangent to the house for hours and had been heading in the wrong direction for a while now. It was so far away it was easy to miss, the building’s duabe colors melding well with the surroundings. Carla was sure she was farther from it now than she was when she had gotten out of the box.

Doing something she had often done as a child but had not done in several years, Carla curled up into a ball right there on the leaf, thinking about her prediciment. If Vera and Jerry had continued on the course they had been going they would certianly reach the house before her, making her third even if she finally made it there. For a wild moment she thought she would continue walking all through the night, ignoring every sign of exaustion and soreness, in the desperate hope that Vera and Jerry might sleep long enough that she would be closer, if not already there, when they woke up.

Carla felt like kicking herself for not having sticking with them. Not only would she be in the running, but she would have also had food, water, and whatever other supplies had been in that bag. She should have known that it was a bad idea because even if Carla had gotten ahead she would have no supplies to help protect or sustain her. She knew that it was one of her biggest flaws—acting impulsively and thinking about the consequences later.

Carla didn’t want to quit—a million dollars was a lot of money, and she could scarcely imagine what she would do with all of it. Besides, quitting was not in her nature. It was something that had been worked into her by her father, a moderately successful businessman who just turned fifty. He had told her that the only way she would get what she wanted was by persistance, and not letting up on her drive. He also taught her the value of high self-worth, in that she deserved to get what she wanted to get, and by achieving that goal she would be fulfilling the high expectations she set for herself.

Her dad would not want her to quit this race, Carla knew that. However, even he would concede that the chances were next to none giving the situation. Plus, Carla knew what awaited her at the compound if she quit early: A warm bath, and the chance to be full-sized until the end of the game! Both thoughts were appealing ones, and she had no reason to dowbt Betty’s sencerity since she had not lied to them yet.

Carla drew a big sigh as she prepared to finalize her decision. Her finger hovered over the radio on her hip. This would trigger Betty to come pick her up and would ensure her final resignation from the shrinking show. Oh well, at least she would receive ten thousand dollars, which was no small change either, and she wouldn’t have to worry about being four inches tall anymore.

Carla pressed the button. After a few seconds it flashed red indicating that the signal was being transmitted. Now it was only a matter of waiting—she hoped Betty would be kind and get to her sooner rather than later. It was still not long after sundown and it was already chilly—she was afraid how cold it would get, and how easily the cold penetrated her body which was less than an inch thick.

The red light continued to flash as Carla waited and waited. A few minutes into her waiting she swore she could hear a buzzing. It sounded like a motorcycle engine and her hopes lifted. It got louder and she realised it was indeed a motorcycle engine. Carla could see Betty coming from the distance. Even though Betty was very far away—meaning several hours walk—from Carla, she and her bike dominated the horizon and Carla once again got an appreciation for how small she was compared to the hostess.

Betty rapidly closed the gap between herself and Carla, the roaring becoming defening to Carla as the metal monster approached. Betty parked the bike a few feet from Carla’s position and stepped off. Betty spotted tiny Carla sitting on the leaf of the stagebrush and smiled down at her.

“I was wondering when you would call for help,” Betty said, kneeling down so that her face was level with Carla. “I’ve been watching you troop on in the wrong direction for hours now!”

Betty scooped up Carla, and Carla never thought she was more greatful to be in the palm of another person. “We’ll bring you back to the compound and get you cleaned up,” Betty said. “I hope you enjoy being full-sized!”

Betty put Carla in her shirt pocket before getting back on the bike and roaring off. Carla was amazed that the distance would have taken her the greater part of a day to cross as a tiny person, but Betty’s bike was able to cross in a matter of minutes. It was indeed just a few minutes later that the sounds of the bike started to reverberate outside the pocket, indicating that they had entered some sort of garage. Betty didn’t let Carla out to have a look, however, as she left the garage and walked through the compound with Carla in her pocket.

Carla felt Betty walk up some stairs, indicating that they were now on the second floor. Betty made her way down the highway and Carla could feel her shirt shift as Betty opened another door. At last, Betty reached into her pocket and pulled Carla out. Carla looked around her and saw they were in a decent-sized bathroom.

“I thought I’d take you directly here so you can wash off all the dirt and sweat from outside,” Betty said.

“Thank you,” Carla said, her first words to Betty after being picked up and indeed her first words since that angry exchange with Vera when they split directions.

“It’s time to get you enlarged,” Betty said, and she placed Carla on the floor about two feet from herself, looking directly at Betty’s feet. A swell of anticipation washed over Carla a second before there was a bright light, and suddenly Carla was standing right next to Betty looking the hostess in the eye.

“You like?” Betty asked, smiling as though she and Carla were close personal friends.

“You’re too kind,” Carla said cordially, feeling a rush of relife knowing her size was now in synch with the rest of the world.

“Hey, I’m a woman of my word,” Betty said. “I told you that you would get full-size and a bath, and that’s what you get. It’s the least I can do after you getting this far. This bathroom and the bedroom beyond the door are yours for the night.”

“I appreciate it,” Carla said.

“Well, I’ll leave you alone to get cleaned up.” Betty said, “I have other eliminated contestants without the benefit of full-size to attend to.” Betty winked as she left the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

Carla took off her dirty clothes and put them on the floor. She stretched out her naked body, reveling in the fact that everything that had worried her out there was tiny to her now. The bush she had climbed was not even waste-high to her now, and that lizard she had encountered was small enough to be easily crushed under her shoe without her taking any notice, not that she would purposefully crush an animal. What expecially made her happy was the fact that Vera and Jerry were still tiny and could both fit in the palm of one of her hands. Carla looked down at her naked body and imagined Vera on it, humiliating her rival and forcing her to please Carla. Alas, it wasn’t going to happen, because Vera was still in the game and Carla was not, and Carla dowbted she would ever lay eyes on a four-inch Vera again.

Carla turned on the shower and stepped into its steamy jets. The water felt so good on her skin, the warm water caressing the chilled skin and chipping away the dirt. This was the first time she had had a propper shower in days—the closest thing she had recently was that scrubbing by giantess Marie when she had still been Queen, and they had both been in the game. Carla snickered thinking that Marie was also tiny to her at this moment, and wondering what the small girl was doing.

Eventually even those thoughts died down and Carla just basked in the water, reflecting on the experience as a whole. Well, it was a game well-played. She would have done a few things differently, of course, even before the whole outside game. But she was satisfied with her attempt, and the memory of having not one but two men being entirely inside her vagina would be something she would not ever forget, plus the fact she had been inside another woman’s as well. Yes, this game was unforgettable to her, and her only regret was that she couldn’t take a piece of it home with her.

 

End Notes:

Three has become two!

Chapter 41 by Benton
Author's Notes:

Night falls once again on this seculded desert location!

Over the hills a motorcylce climbed, shooting swiftly through the desert night towards the small town that stood out amidst the vast wilderness. Tom gripped the throttle of the bike edging it up to eighty-five miles an hour. In his ear he heard Hailey whoop in fear and joy as she clutched his waste tighter.

They were riding Betty’s less expensive bike, though it was fortuanitely a two-seater. The bike still handled better than anything Tom had ever owned, even if the controls were a tad-bit unwieldy. However, he reminded himself that it was only this way because of their present circumstance.

Hailey held on to Tom tightly as he blazed on at speeds well over the speed limit of seventy on this rural road, hoping there were no cops lurking. However, the sparesly traveled road did not seem to have another car on it at this hour, let alone a policeman. She enjoyed the feeling of the air rushing past her greatly as she had her first motorcycle ride in several years.

Tom was finally forced to slow down as he pulled onto the main road into the town. He had been to this town once before—this was where he had chartered the cab to take him to the compound. He drove up to the road paralelling the Town Meeting and parked in one of the motorcycle spaces.

After getting off the bike Tom helped Hailey off. They hung up their helmets as they walked the southern end of the Meeting, most of the stores still open for evening shopping. Hailey insisted on holding Tom’s hand, and although he wasn’t that much into things like that, he decided he didn’t mind. As they walked, they got curious looks from passerbies, looks that turned away quickly because the people sporting those looks did not want to be considered rude. This was largely due to the fact that almost every adult in the town was at least a head taller than Tom and Hailey.

As Betty’s way of making sure they didn’t ditch the show, she had both Tom and Hailey reduced in size just a little bit to an even five feet. This allowed them to pass for normal, albiet very short, people about town, but make them want to come back for their last few inches to be given back.

Hailey, who was relatively tall as women went, found it very amusing to be short and could not help but giggling as the townspeople oogled at the short couple. Sure, she had been shrunken down as far as four and a half inches, but somehow being only twelve percent smaller in a public place seemed stranger than being tiny in the compound. It was probably because everything at the compound and the house seemed so surreel, as if she had walked out of real life and into a strange sort of dream, whereas here was a town scene that you could find replicated any number of times all throughout the country.

“Hey, want to get some ice cream?” Hailey asked as they walked up to an ice-cream parlor.

“Sure, why not,” Tom replied, and the two of them headed in. The store had a decent number of people enjoying ice cream, from teens to families and even a few elderly people.

Hailey instantly went for the bar stools high off the ground so she could enjoy dangling her feet from them and feel a little childish, as being this size had that kind of effect. Tom sat next to her, and they waited for their waitress to arrive.

Their waitress, a teenage girl tall by normal standards with the name Sue printed on her nametag, appered to be six foot six in Tom and Hailey’s eyes. She was obviously amused by the two tiny people in front of her, a short man and woman that happened to be dating. “Hi, welcome to the Ice Cream Bowl, what can I get you?” She asked.

“I’d like a double scoop of strawberry.” Ordered Tom.

“Me too,” Said Hailey.

“It will be up shortly,” Said the waitress, smiling and walking away, undowbtedly off to tell her co-workers about the cute short couple.

“You think you’ll be able to finish a double-scoop?” Tom asked, grinning at Hailey.

“Oh, I’m sure,” Hailey said. “I’ve had it plenty of times!”

“Yes, but remember everything’s bigger,” Tom said quietly as to not be overheard. “Two scoops to us is almost the size of three!”

“Oh wow, I don’t know then!” Hailey giggled, almost forgetting that the size difference applied to ice cream as well as everything else.

“Well, you’ll have to try,” Tom grinned. “Can’t be wasting good ice cream now, can we?”

A few minutes later the ice cream arrived and they began eating. It didn’t look that big to Hailey to start out, but as she continued eating she began to appreciate that it truly was bigger.

“So what’s life been like after the show?” Hailey asked. “Do you get recognised in the street at all?”

“You’re interested to see how things will be for you after this,” Tom said, grinning. Hailey smiled nervously. “Well, people recognise me from the show from time to time, and when they ask me if I’m that Tom I always say, ‘I get that a lot, but no.’”

“Really?” Hailey asked. “Why do you say that?”

“I don’t really need the attention,” Tom said. “I’m a junior accountant, not an actor after all.”

“I’d enjoy it,” Hailey said, smiling with the thought that she may be a celebraty. “I’d like to be known as the girl from the shrinking show. It might bring me carreer advantages, who knows?”

“Well, so far the only one who has been helped carreer-wise is Sherri,” Tom said. “She’s gotten acting offers, plus she’s the season’s co-hostess,”

“No one else has gotten offers?” Hailey asked.

“Well, Sherri’s the only one I’ve kept in touch with.” Tom said. “I talked to Annie a few times early on, apparently her involvement with the show raised a few eyebrows in her circles but hasn’t led to any acting offers.”

“I’m not sure I’d make much of an actress anyway,” Said Hailey.

“I don’t know,” Tom said. “You’ve certianly got the looks of one,”

“Aww, thanks,” Hailey said, blushing a little.

“Still, you should know that everyone from the shrinking show has a standing offer to return whenever they want.” Tom said.

“Really?” Hailey said, feeling a rush of excitement. “So this might not be the end after all?”

“Yeah,” Tom said. “But so far I’m the only one crazy enough to come back, besides Sherri, and she’s getting paid.”

“So why did you come back?” Hailey asked. “You like this shrinking thing, don’t you?”

Tom shrugged. “There’s more than one way to look at it,” Tom said. “Some men see it as a great embarrassment, a humiliation of some kind. I just tend to look at it as getting to score on a bigger scale than any man has known.”

“You’re an odd one,” Said Hailey. “But I like that about you.” She leaned over and whispered to him, “I would make love to you no matter what size you were.”

“I’ll have to take you up on that.” Tom said.

They finished their ice cream and headed out of the shop, paying Sue the waitress whom had been eyeing them curiously throughout their entire time in the parlor. Hailey insisted that she try on a few pieces of clothing at a nearby botique just to see what size she would fit in being five feet tall. Upon being greated by the clothing attendent, Hailey said, “I’m kind of hard to fit,” Which caused both her and Tom to go into a fit of laughter.

After they left the clothing store they walked down the central green of the Town Meeting until they came to the bath house. They smiled at each other, each knowing what the other was thinking.

“They say half the people who get a room in the bathhouse don’t spend much time in the bath at all.” Tom said.

“Shall we go in?” Hailey asked.

A minute later they were inside one of the rooms of the bath house, naked in the steamy air, covering all the bases in record time as the couple enjoyed sex as two (almost) full-sized people. Of all the sexual experiances Hailey had in the game up to this point, this one with Tom was easily the best, and perhaps one of the best in her life.

 

Andy sat in the darkness tapping his foot in anticipation. He had been shut in this box for almost half an hour now and he wanted to know what would happen.

Andy watched as Betty prepared her little trick so that Hailey and Tom would not desert the game, and Betty had held him up to watch them go as they roared away on one of Betty’s motorcycles.

“Now, what to do with little Andy?” Betty said. Betty carried Andy back into her bedroom, exciting him that perhaps this was going to be another one-on-one sexing time or some other weird kind of roll-playing game that Betty had concocted. But in fact she only brought him to a shoebox and placed him in.

“Now,” Betty said. “You know that there are six women in this compound including Sherri and myself. Only one of them can be your giantess. So I am placing you in this box, and the woman who opens it will be your master forever. Bye bye, Andy,” Betty blew a kiss as she put on the lid and sealed him in the darkness.

Andy sizzled with anticipation as Betty carried the box and put it in another room, and he retained a rock hard erection as he waited for someone to open the shoebox. Each minute seemed to drag on waiting in anticipation. Who would be opening the box?

For a while Andy thought he could hear a shower running nearby. This raised his excitement—could the woman who would be his new master be in the shower at this very moment? After a few minutes the shower stopped and more time passed. He was starting to ache with anticipation—who could it be?

Just when his mind started to wonder a little bit there was a jolt as the cover was yanked off the box. His eyes—which had become used to the dark—struggled to adapt to the new flood of light. There was someone there, but he couldn’t see who—

“Andy?” Came Carla’s voice.

Instantly a thrill went through Andy: it was Carla! He was being given back to her, his orriginal master, the girl he had feelings for ever since this game started! He was shaking with excitement as all kinds of renewed feelings for Carla came flowing out that he forgot that he still had.

Carla picked up Andy and held him up in front of her allowing Andy to get a good look at her. With another thrill he realised she was wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around her chest—she had obviously come from the shower. Her hair was still wet as well and appeared several shades darker at the moment.

“Imagine that, you showing up on a box that had ‘For Carla’ on it,” Carla said. “I can say you’re the nicest thing that’s ever come out of a box with my name on it. Well, that DVD-payer/Gaming system I got for my birthday is a really close call.”

“They just told me the person who opened the box would be my new master,” Andy said. “And it’s you! Oh Carla, I’m so glad it’s you!” Andy reached for Carla’s thumb and hugged it intensely. Carla was touched by the light pressure that was all Andy could manage to do, and a smile began to cross Carla’s face as she began slipping back into that all-too familiar role.

“You’re been with other women while I was away,” Carla said, her voice becoming stern.

Andy looked meekly into Carla’s eyes, “I couldn’t help it, they are so much bigger than me.”

“You promised me your undying servitude,” Carla said.

“I’m sorry! I had no choice!” Andy said.

“You went into Marie’s room while I was still in the game.” Carla said.

“It was an accident!” Andy said. “Marie wouldn’t let me leave when I came in!”

“And I’m also sure you had it out with Betty as well,” Carla said.

“She has her way with every tiny person!” Andy said.

“I’m not interested in excuses.” Carla said. “Beg for forgiveness.”

Andy got down on his knees in Carla’s palm and put his hands together. “Please, please Carla, I’m sorry,” He said. “I swear I will never be with another girl if you take me back.”

“Insufficient.” Carla said, coldly. “Turn around and assume the position for spanking.”

Andy turned around, bending down and easily exposing his naked butt to Carla. Carla brought up her other hand and placed her index and middle fingers against her thumb. She brought her hand up to Andy and released her fingers, letting her two fingers snap sharply against Andy’s backside.

Andy yelped and jumped, and Carla did it again.

“Renounce those women,” Carla demanded as she spanked Andy yet again.

“I renounce them—AH!” Andy said as Carla smacked him the hardest yet, which was still a flicker given the enormous stength of Carla’s fingers compared to Andy’s whole body.

“Renounce them by name, one by one,” Carla said, casually smacking the tiny man yet again.

“I renounce Marie!” Andy said. Smack. “I renounce Betty!” Smack. “And I renounce Hailey!”

“Hailey! I didn’t know about that one.” Carla said, smacking Andy one more time.

“That’s all of them I swear!” Andy said, holding his hand in front of his face as he looked back, cowering, at Carla’s fingers poised to swat again.

“Very well,” Carla said. “You can get up now.” Andy turned around to face Carla. Even though she had smacked him several times and given him a sore bottom, or perhaps even because of it, he was feeling more and more aroused towards Carla.

“Do you have any idea how small you are compared to me?” Carla asked. It was not a retorical question: she was trying to get Andy to realise how absolutely tiny he was.

“Um, sixteen times?” Andy asked, because that was what he had been shrunk to and he assumed Carla was full-sized.

“Right, but how many more times mass do I have than you?” Carla asked. Andy thought: sixteen to the third power. Well, sixteen squared was 256, what was 256 times sixteen…he couldn’t concentrate.

“Um, four thousand and….ninety six?” Andy managed to pull it off, his mind quickly throwing the factors together. There was a reason he excelled in math classes at college.

“Very good,” Carla said. “I did the calculation earlier, and you’re right. Four thousand and ninety six, that’s how many times I am greater than you in mass. Four thousand. I also did an estimate of your weight—right now you weigh less than two-thirds of an ounce.”

“Wow,” Said Andy, starting to get an appreciation for just how small he was. A pound would appear to be two tons to him.

“You are so small you could not possibly offer the slightest resistance to anything I feel like doing to you.” Carla said, gripping him in the middle and casually shifting him around.

“No I cannot,” Andy said. “You are my master.”

“That’s right.” Carla said. “Not just now, but forever more as well. You are under my command.” Carla placed Andy on the bed before her and then in a single graceful gesture removed her towel, leaving her totally naked to Andy’s eye. Though Andy had seen Carla naked before, seeing her at this vast difference left him breathless.

“How does your goddess appear to you?” Carla asked.

It took a moment to let the words out: “Carla,” He said. “You are the most beautiful…and sexy woman I have layed eyes on.”

Carla smiled, slowly running her hand up her side. She sat down on the bed next to Andy causing the bed to bend in under her weight. Andy fell and tumbled into the side of Carla’s leg softly. He looked up to see Carla still smiling.

“Come, run up my body to my face.” Carla said as she reclined. Andy complied. With a bit of a running jump, he manadged to get up on top of Carla’s leg. He ran up her hip and her stomach, climbing up and over her soft right brest and making his way to her neck, where he stood looking into her giant face.

“I can see you, my little man,” Carla said gently, the vibrations shaking Andy gently as Carla’s mellon-sized eyes were trained on him. She picked him up gently and held him above her face, just gazing at him for a while. Andy was such a sweet boy, so tender and playful, and completely taken by her. She wished she could take him home like this, just to have him. She lowered him to her mouth and felt his head in his lips before giving him a very gentle kiss.

Letting the moment of softness pass, Carla sat up clutching Andy in her hand. “Now,” Carla said. “To ensure that you will be mine and no one else’s for the rest of time, you must be baptized inside of me.”

Andy looked at Carla with a look of excitement. Was the time coming? He could scarecly wait for it.

“Once you are covered in juices and squeesed by my most special place, you will be baptized in my name,” Carla said. “Once you do that you will belong to me forever.”

Carla shifted so she was sitting on the edge of the bed with her legs moderately spread out. She put Andy between them so that he was facing her. Her vagina sat in front of him by a few inches, her legs flanked him on either side like thick castle walls, and the rest of Carla’s body towered overhead like a great watchtower of femininity. He already felt surrounded by Carla, and soon he would be inside. Her pussy was already quite wet in anticipation of his arrival.

“Go ahead,” Carla said. “Walk forward and immerse yourself in it. Rub yourself into it, let the liquid flow all over you.”

Andy walked forward and put his hands on the great heaving organ. Already he started to feel the secretion run along his hands and down his arms. This was the real deal. This was Carla, and he was touching her feminine parts that drawfed him, and soon he would be swallowed up by them.

Andy pushed himself fully into the giant soaking vulva. Grabbing onto it, he pushed himself into it as hard as he could, the liquid starting to cover his whole body. He tried to push himself deeper into the folds. Carla’s hand approached from behind gently nudging him deeper as the giant organ surrounded him.

Carla picked up the little soaking Andy, and stretched out, allowing the opening to her cunt to be accessable. “Now,” She said, “It is time.”

Carla lowered Andy towards her pussy and like a guided missle slid his legs along the opening until Andy felt them slip inside her. She continued pressing him in as his waste, shoulders, and head were all swallowed up by Carla’s enormous sex. Andy was now completely consumed by Carla’s pussy.

Feeling and thinking nothing but amazement and arousal, Andy sifted around inside the great crushing, churning, and alive walls of the vagina. Her flesh occupied every space that his body did not. He could not help the chemicals from reaching into every part of his body.

Carla’s fingers returned to grip him around the middle and began pulling him up and down, causing very detectable waves of pleasure to wash over Carla’s body. Carla moved him up and down faster and faster as Andy gasped for air every time his head popped out of Carla’s pussy.

“Yes!” Carla shouted between gasps of pleasure, and loud enough that Andy could hear. “You are mine! You are mine! Say it!”

“I am yours!” Andy screamed, the pressure and lack of oxygen causing him to get dizzy. “I am yours!”

“Say my name!” Carla shouted.

“Carla!” Andy shouted. “Carla! Carla!”

A moment later they both came, an explosive wave of pleasure rocking over Carla’s body and squeesing Andy almost to the point of a blackout. Andy’s minute stream of semen was completely undetectable to Carla, who was heaving with the aftershocks of her heavy orgasm.

For a moment Carla let the winded Andy lay on the top of her vulva just above the enterance to her cunt. Then Carla lifted the soaking and exausted Andy to her face and simply smiled at him.

“You are now mine.” Carla said softly, almost gently, smiling at the tiny man.

“I am yours,” Andy panted. “I am yours.”

And Andy knew he really ment it. Though he had gone off on a sidetrack with several other girls at this competition he realised now that it was Carla who he had liked all along, Carla the one he was ment to be with. He understood it now, and it was a kind of a peace that came amidst the excitement. Carla was his girl, his mistress, his master, and he would follow her wherever she wanted to go.

 

The sun had long since set creating a nearly pitch-black landscape that was only illuminated by stars—unbelivable in their brightness out in the open desert—and the little flashlights that both of the surviving contestants had.

They had seen and heard the motorcycle in the distance and saw Betty ride out into the desert, and they knew that could only mean that Carla was being picked up. This was a vindication for Vera: Carla’s arrogence got her eliminated at last, and also eliminated any chance that Vera would have to look up to a Carla larger than herself.

The two of them trudged on well into the night, Jerry aching and panting as he struggled to follow Vera. He hung a good two feet behind her but managed to keep pace, though at a large cost. He couldn’t imagine this not hurting tomorrow morning: his feet, ankles, and knees were all begging for him to stop. Clearly, being small did not help the fact that he was well out of shape.

Jerry did not know how Vera managed to plow on at such a brisk pace without showing the slightest sign of exaustion, and that was with her heavy pack. He knew she was well in shape but she moved like a robo-hiker, not even stopping to take a drink of water or use any other supplies.

It seemed more and more likely to Jerry that he did not have a realistic chance at beating Vera back to the house. There was no way he could compete with her stamina, and if he was aching now, it was nothing to how he was going to feel in the morning.

Just when Jerry thought that Vera intended to walk all through the night and simply exaust him into quitting, Vera stopped at a clear spot in the desert free of any plants, and said, “Hey Jerry, want to camp down for the night?”

Jerry panted several more times before he was able to answer. “Oh-okay,” He sputtered between gasps of air.

It was decided they would set up tents and set up a camp fire before they went to bed. Vera had her tent up pretty quickly and as a mesure of goodwill even helped Jerry with his. She felt a little bit sorry about how she was pushing him to exaustion, but also felt confident that she would be able to lead considerably over him the following day.

Dowbting their tiny flame would amount to much of a fire hazard in the sparsely-vegitated desert, the two of them felt confident lighting fire to a pile of small leaves and plant matter of the volume that could easily fit in a normal-sized person’s hand. There were a few matches in the pack each the size of Vera’s arm. To light one she had to swipe it with all her might against the side of the pack, which Jerry held, and a blindingly bright flame sprung to life. Placing the match in the campfire, Vera and Jerry watched as it quickly spread to the entire pile and lit up the desert for many feet around.

The fact that the fire looked much more like a candle flame than a real campfire added to the surreal feeling of the situation as the two of them sat around it. Jerry felt himself almost nod off a couple times as Vera sifted through the pack, trying to decide what they would need tommorow.

“Here you go,” Vera said, tossing Jerry a snack bar. Jerry managed to catch it, and he started to eat it, realising that under all his aching he was pretty hungry too. A minute later Vera also passed him a water bottle. He felt greatful that it was Vera he was stuck with at the end and not Carla, because he dowbted that Carla would have shown him this kind of charity.

For several minutes they did not talk to each other. Dispite being on mostly friendly terms and sticking together on this long unusual walk through the desert, they were still competitors and they knew that tomorrow one of them would be the winner and the other one would not.

Finally, after several minutes, Vera spoke: “So what are we doing tomorrow?”

Uncharictaristicly, Jerry didn’t have anything to say. He was dreading this moment, when the two of them would truly begin having to act as opponents rather than friends and compatriots. He merely shrugged his shoulders.

“I think each of us should wake up on our own, and head off by ourselves.” Vera said. She looked Jerry in the eye, waiting for an anwer. Her gaze was stern but also contained a pang of regret that the two of them need oppose each other.

“That sounds reasonable.” Jerry said.

“We should be more than half the way there.” Vera said. “I’ll leave you a bottle of water and another granola bar for tomorrow. That way you can keep your hands off the bag.” Vera grinned at him, trying to show humor, but it was a weak smile, belaying how much stress and exaustion the two of them were under.

Off in the distance there was a buzzing sound. It was like that of a motorcycle engine, but somehow different. Not the massive, earth-shattering roar of Betty’s bike from earlier, but a smaller sound, one that was more on their scale.

Four-inch tall Sherri emerged into the clearing riding Betty’s motorcycle, stirring up a little dust behind her as she came to a stop. She climbed off the motorbike and removed her helmet, showing Sherri’s clean, bright face which stood out in stark contrast to Vera and Jerry’s weary ones.

“How are you doing?” Sherri asked, walking up and sitting across the camp fire from the two contestants.

“Oh, we’re hanging in there.” Vera said. She was a little annoyed at the apperance of Sherri, who showed every sign of having a shower in the past couple of hours, something Vera would have killed for at the moment. Sherri’s cheerful manner was almost offensive to Vera, but Vera allowed herself to relax and not let it get to her.

“Betty sent me out to check on you,” Sherri said. “You know, make sure you weren’t eaten by a fox or anything.”

“Charming,” Vera said, trying not to think about elephant-sized foxes that she wasn’t completely sure did not transverse this desert.

“Did she give you permission to shrink her favorite motorcycle?” Jerry asked, raising a tired eyebrow.

“Not strictly speeking,” Sherri said, grinning mischevously. “But what’s she going to do, swallow me hole?”

“She might,” Vera mumbled, and Jerry and Sherri looked over at her. “Hey, I’m going to get some sleep. Don’t wake me.” With that Vera ambled off to her tent drawing the flap and almost immediately falling into a somewhat fitful slumber.

“What’s going on with her?” Sherri asked, moving slowly around to Jerry’s side.

“I don’t know,” Jerry mumbled sleepily. “She’s probably more tired than she lets on.”

“So how are you doing?” Sherri asked, coming around to Jerry and planting a kiss on his cheek.

“I’m plum exausted.” Jerry said. “I honestly don’t know if I’ll be able to move a muscle at all tomorrow.”

“Let’s see what we can do about that,” Sherri said. She sat directly behind Jerry putting her legs on either side of him and started rubbing his shoulders. Soothing waves of relife flowed through Jerry’s body.

“Wow, you have no idea how good this feels,” Jerry said as Sherri continued to massage his shoulders.

“You know what else would feel good,” Sherri said, leaning over and whispering into Jerry’s ear.

“Mmm…” Said Jerry. “I’d love to, but I’m too exausted to do anything.”

Sherri helped Jerry to his feet and beconed him over to the other tent. “Don’t worry about it,” Sherri said. “You lie still and I’ll do all the work.”

Jerry could not believe such a great ending to yet another very weird day at the Shrinking Show. He laid down on the tent floor and was drifting in and out of conciousness as Sherri undid his belt buckle and pulled down his pants to just above his knees, fondeling his gentitals gently until they got hard. Sherri mounted him and rocking gently she slowly brought him to an easy orgasm, the only sound escaping from him a contented sigh.

Falling asleep not a minute after that, Jerry went out like a light and had peaceful dreams throughout the night. Sherri laid down on his chest and listened to his heart slow into its nightime rhythm before she too fell asleep, leaving all quiet and dark on the desert floor.

 

The motorcycle rolled to a stop as Tom and Hailey returned to the compound, killing the engine and removing their helmets. The couple dismounted the bike, both smiling broadly. This had to be the most fun Hailey had had durring this whole competition—sure playing with tiny people was fun, but to be treated to a date by such a gentleman as Tom was a far greater pleasure.

“What are we going to do now?” Hailey asked. “Is there an extra bedroom in the compound for us?” She added hopefully.

“Betty told us to come up to her room after we came back.” Tom said.

“Aww,” Hailey said. “I wished we had stayed out longer.”

“Me too,” Tom admitted. “But we had to come back sooner or later. I mean, you don’t want to be stuck this size forever!”

“No,” Hailey sighed, following Tom out of the garage and into the house. “No, it would be just to strange being only five feet tall for the rest of my life.”

Tom lead Hailey through the compound up the familiar stairs to the second floor where Betty’s room was located and knocked. A second later Betty opened the door, standing a head taller than then wearing her tank top and shorts.

“Nice to see you again!” Betty said. “Come on in, the game is already in progress!”

Tom and Hailey were nervous as to what they might find on the inside of the room, but at first glance all they could see was full-sized bikini-clad Marie laying down in front of a game board kicking her feet in the air. On closer inspection, they saw four-and-a-half-inch Paul and Dale standing on the board, presumably acting as game pieces.

“Hey, how are you doing?” Marie jumped up to her feet to great Hailey and Tom, obviously lording her few inch advantage over Hailey, a reversal from normal times.

“Paul’s my piece and Dale’s hers.” Betty said. “Would you like to join us, Hailey?”

Hailey looked at Tom, smiling. “Sure,” Hailey said. A moment later there was a flash of light as Tom was shrunk to the same size as the smaller men. Hailey picked him up, admiring the tiny man in the palm of her hand and grinning about how he had reverted from a gentleman to a toy.

The three women got to the game, rolling the dice and commanding the men to move the number of spaces indicated. Frequently, the girls would pick up their men or otherwise play with them, causing the game to degenrate into giggle fests every few minutes.

At the end, however, Betty won the game. She elaborately made a show of picking up the three tiny men and dropping them one by one into different parts of her shorts. Smiling with the sensation, she turned her eyes to the two woman.

“Oh, I almost forgot!” Betty said. “The winner gets to keep the other girls too!”

Hailey and Marie only had time to register looks of shock before they two were shrunk, and a moment later they were also cowering in Betty’s hand, looking up at her in horror and forboding.

Betty proceeced to put Hailey and Marie into the cups of her bra before retiring to her bedroom. She would have a fun time sexing her five little toys before they would all go to sleep, awaiting the final day in which the Shrinking Show would be concluded.

 

End Notes:

The next day will be the day in which the winner is crowned!

Chapter 42 by Benton
Author's Notes:

The final day of the Shrinking Show begins!

The early morning light glowed through the fabric of the tent as Jerry found himself slowly coming to conciousness. It didn’t take him long to remember where he was and what size he was, but somehow none of it seemed to bother him. He could feel Sherri’s sleeping body next to his shifting slightly as he drew closer towards the waking stages.

It was the last day of the competition, and it was just him and Vera remaining. At the beginning of the show Jerry thought he would have no chance against the taller, more athletic contestants he was competing with. But here he was, having outlasted all but one of the contestants, including all the guys. Now it was a matter of being first or second, of winning a million dollars or a hundred thousand dollars. Either way, that was a hell of a lot of money.

Sherri was waking too. He could feel her shift next to him and heard her sigh as she gained conciousness. Sherri sat up slowly, causing the cover they had been lying over to slide off them and expose them to the chilly early morning air. Sherri was naked, and her nipples were already becoming erect from the cool air.

“Mmm, you’re great to wake up to.” Jerry said, smiling as Sherri bent down to give him a good morning kiss, her breasts pressing delicately on his chest.

“So how did you sleep?” Sherri asked.

“Like a baby.” Jerry said. “Your little job did the trick.”

Sherri smiled, standing up as fully as she could in the small tent. “How are your muscles?”

Jerry moved his arms and legs. They were certianly sore, but not so sore as to prevent him from carrying on with the game. “They’re alright.” Jerry said.

“Turn over,” Sherri said. “I’ll give you a massage before you get dressed.”

Jerry rolled over onto his front and Sherri bent down over his body. She started massaging his shoulders, eventually working her way down to his arms and legs. “You sure this isn’t cheating?” Jerry asked.

“Not cheating,” Sherri said, “Giving you a fair shot.”

Jerry had to admit that he was handicapped against Vera, and he really couldn’t object to all the kind attention he was receiving from the little co-hostess. Jerry wondered if there was a camera hidden in the tent, but dowbted even Betty with her wizardry would have been able to hide a camera that was too small to see from tiny people. He assumed there were probably cameras around the campsite, but the insides of the tents were private.

“You know,” Sherri said, while rubbing his upper leg muscles, “I think we’re the first couple to have done it all four ways. Both normal sized, me shrunk, you shrunk, and both shrunk.”

“We’ve had quite a ride,” Jerry said. “I’ve gained carnal knowledge beyond what any man has wanted.”

“Ha,” Said Sherri, smacking Jerry’s butt playfully as she finished the massage. “You should be thanking me.”

“I’ll thank you,” Jerry said, sitting up. His face was about at level with Sherri’s vagina and for a moment it looked as though he was going to kiss it. But then all of a sudden he grabbed her around the waste and blew into her stomach making a loud raspberry.

“Argh!” Sherri exclaimed, collapsing into a laughing fit. Sherri pulled Jerry up to his feet and the two of them exchanged a kiss.

“Well, get yourself dressed so you can have an early start.” Sherri said.

“You think I should leave before Vera gets up?” Jerry asked, reaching for his pants and pulling them on.

“That’s what you agreed to last night.” Sherri said. “It’s every man for himself now.”

“And I should just leave the campsite like this?” Jerry asked, pulling his shirt over his head.

Sherri gave him an exasperated look. “The camp size is all of a foot across.” Sherri said. “If needed be Betty or I could come back and pick it up…in one hand.”

Jerry grinned at the thought of a giantess Sherri towering over the camp, stooping as she picked up the tent he was hiding in—he had to admit Andy was rubbing off just a little on him.

“Alright,” Jerry said, “I’m ready to go.”

“Take off first, and I’ll leave later.” Sherri said. “The sound of the motorcycle might wake Vera, so I want you to be away first.”

“Sherri, how can I repay you?” Jerry asked, feeling enormous gratitude towards the woman.

“Well, I already have my million,” Sherri said. “Once you get your million we can go down to Panama and get ourselves a yacht.”

“It’s a deal.” Jerry said. Sherri handed Jerry his granola bar and water bottle and patted him on the shoulder.

“If we’re lucky, maybe I’ll see you later,” Sherri said striking a suggestive pose.

“I sure hope so.” Jerry said, leaning over and giving Sherri a final kiss before he opened up the flap of the tent and walked out.

The sun had only started to come up a short while ago but daybreak occurred very quickly in the desert, and the sky gave every indication that this was to be another bright and virtually cloudless day. The air was still cool from the night but Jerry knew that it would not take very long at all for it to warm up. He could vaugely make out the outline of the house from atop a small mound and he made his way towards it, thinking that maybe if he was lucky he would make it back by lunchtime.

A few minutes into his walk he heard the distant sound of a motor and knew that Sherri was taking off back for the house. He knew she was likely heading back to the compound for a hot shower and some breakfast. She would probably become full-sized and spend time watching him and Vera on the monitors. It occurred to him that Sherri might have additional sexual encounters with Tom or others of the shrunken people. Somehow, even that didn’t bother him. This was a place that operated under Betty’s strange promiscuous rules and tradition was out the window. It would be great if somehow he could keep up something with Sherri after the end of the game, but if not he would be at least satisfied with the memory of what they had shared.

Jerry took one last look at the camp, which was now pretty far behind him and starting to dissappeer into the desert haze. He could faintly make out the two tents that still stood erected, but could not tell whether Vera was still in her tent or if she was already up and on her way, possibly catching up to him.

Putting his eyes forward, Jerry trudged on. He didn’t want to obsess over Vera and where she was in relation to him. He just wanted to focus on his own march forward with the hope that he would be the first one back in the house.

 

Carla woke up gradually feeling extremely content and happy. She allowed herself to remain in the meanest stage of conciousness, an almost meditative mood which allowed her just to precieve that which was around her. She was lying on her back, naked, with covers reaching up to her neck. She gently felt the soft pressure from the covers on top of her and she sheets covering the matress below. She could just detect the minute weight of Andy sleeping soundly on her left breast.

Without moving a muscle Carla focused on her body, where parts of it were in comparison to others. She thought about the distance between her head and her toes. This was an exersize she had done often, but in the shrinking context it carried that much more meaning. She thought about every part of her body and how the parts were connected and shaped. She enjoyed the thought of herself as a giant, beautiful creation. She felt secure and powerful, as if she could do anything.

Carla’s concious mind slowly flitered itself in as she moved inevitably closer to full waking. She wiggled her toes gently, concentrating on their size and their distance from her eyes. She tried to put herself in Andy’s perspective, to see herself and the scope of her body through his eyes. The rush of power it gave her was soothing and gave her a great sense of satisfaction.

Carla shifted her body slowly, imagining the earth-moving sensation it must be giving Andy. It seemed that the action was waking Andy, because he too started to stirr, reflexively hugging Carla’s breast which he had been snuggled against. Carla raised her arms to either side of her head and arched her back in a morning stretch. This completely woke Andy, as he inclined his little head to look into Carla’s massive face.

Carla placed her index finger on Andy’s back running it up and down, feeling his arms, legs, and butt. They were all so small, smaller than bite-sized candy and so delicate. Andy was at her complete mercy, and the feeling was so empowering to Carla.

“How did you sleep, little man?” Carla asked, stroking Andy gently.

“Wonderfully, my master,” Andy said, reverently.

“Good,” Carla said. “I am pleased.”

Carla casually turned Andy over to lie arched out on Carla’s breast. Between her thumb and index finger she felt his tiny little feet, legs, hips, and oh, what was this?

“Up already, huh?” Carla said, taking up his miniscule twiglike member and rubbing it gently between her fingers.

“I—I can’t help it, master!” Andy said. Carla knew it wouldn’t take much to make the little guy come, so she took her fingers off.

“I’m not letting you get off this early in the morning.” Carla said. “Who knows what will be in store for us today? You’ll have to hang on there.”

“Yes Ma’am,” Andy said.

“I desire to lay here a bit longer.” Carla said. “You will crawl to my belly and start kissing it, gently.”

“Yes, master,” Andy said. Obediently the little man crawled across Carla’s chest towards her belly, and began kissing it around her belly button. Carla knew that Andy was getting a good look at her vulva, sitting less than two body-lengths away. Carla decided to give him a treat by placing her hand on top of her vulva, rubbing herself slowly and moving her body gently in the rhythm. She could feel little Andy go into a frenzy on her stomach. She was drunk with power.

This went on for a few minutes when Carla felt a bit of a tingelling sensation on her toes. For a second she thought Andy might have left her stomach and gone down to her feet, but she could still clearly feel him on her belly. She twitched her foot forward and it made contact with a tiny person, knocking the person down.

“Ooh, what do we have here?” Carla asked, pinning the person to the surface of the bed with her foot. She could not tell who it was just by the feel of the person, she couldn’t even tell the gender. The person struggled for a bit while Carla soaked in the fact that she had trapped a completely unknown person under of her foot. After a moment, Carla sat up and reached down to see who it was.

“Hailey!” Carla exclaimed as she brought the four-inch woman into her sight. “What the hell are you doing here? Want to get part of the action?”

The tiny Hailey was shaking a bit but kept her voice steady, “Um, Betty wants to invite you over to her kitchen for breakfast. She made pancakes.”

“Mmm, that sounds good,” Carla said. She was aware that Andy was watching the two of them, and she figured it was probably time to get a move on as well. “Very well then, let me slip into something.”

Placing both Andy and Hailey—whom Carla noticed was also naked—aside on the bed, the full-sized woman proceeded to dress herself in a neautral shirt and shorts. Once she was ready, she picked up the two tiny contestants, slipped her feet into flip-flops, and headed out the door towards Betty’s room.

 

The sun was streaming into Vera’s tent by the time she awoke, having slept fitfully and uneasily through the night. She was already in an agitated mood upon waking, her mind having been unable to completely calm itself from all the events that had taken place over the last few days.

Vera hated to wear the same clothes for the second day running, but she had nothing to change into and had been uncomfertable sleeping naked in the desert, a tiny four-inch morsel for anything that could choose to devour her, she had slept in them. She would just have to face it though—it was no worse than the end of a soccer tournament on a particularly muggy day.

Staggering out into the open sunlight, it took Vera a minute for her eyes to adjust to the blinding daylight. She noted that the sun had not risen too far above the horison, so it must be no later than six in the morning, seven max. That was good, at least that gave her a good start on the day.

Vera walked over to Jerry’s tent to see if he was awake yet. She remembered with a bit of annoyance Sherri and Jerry getting a little touchy-feely before she went to bed and wondered if she would find the two of them in a naked spoon. However, after all she had seen she wasn’t ready to let a little thing like that bother her.

Vera opened up the shades to reveal that Jerry was absent from the tent. Some of the blood drained out of Vera’s face. Jerry had gotten a head start on her. How long—a minute, an hour, the whole night—she did not know. But what she did know was that he was closer to the house than her and if she didn’t start moving she wouldn’t have a chance of catching him.

For a minute Vera thought about leaving the pack with the tents, but she decided that if it took a while to get to the house she would at least have enough food and water. The same could not be said for Jerry who only had one of each, for Vera had wisely slept with her arm around the bag as to be awakened if anything was altered, and nothing was missing in the morning.

There was no use sticking around. Taking out a bottle of water to drink on her journey, Vera started off in the direction of the house. As she walked her bad mood started to lift a bit. Physical exersize had always been a great spirit raiser for Vera. She felt strong and alive dispite her size, and in her gut she knew that with every stride she was closing the gap between her and her opponent.

 

With the hand that was not holding her two ex-rivals Carla knocked on Betty’s door. She was flattered that the hostess of the show had invited her to breakfast as an equal, woman-to-woman, not hostess to contestant. She was even more excited that presumably all the tiny people would be there to play with. Maybe Betty saw Carla as a like-minded lady and wanted to get to know her better. For a fleeting moment Carla even wondered if she could be a co-hostess in the future even if she didn’t win.

“Come in,” Said Betty pleasently, and Carla entered the room.

Betty was sitting at the kitchen table which was arranged for two, set as if it were a formal dining event with tall wine glass, nice plates, and fancy silverware. In the middle was a stack of delicious-looking fully-formed pancakes as well as a bottle of syrup, a bowl of strawberries, and a spray can of whipped cream.

“Mmm, it looks delicious!” Carla said as she sat down across from Betty. As she did this she noticed Tom and Paul standing on either side of the plate of pancakes, naked, looking at her. She smiled at the two diminuative figures as she sat. Carla had never been at this much of a size advantage to Paul and she found it incredibly arousing to see how miniscule he was now.

“It’s my homemade recepy,” Betty said. “Homestyle pancakes…with a side of little man sausage, of course!”

Carla laughed as she placed Andy and Hailey on the table. Hailey took a few steps cautiously forward onto a landscape in which she was the only tiny woman, and two giantesses dominated. Andy, of course, looked estatic at the situation.

Betty grabbed a pancake between her fork and knife and dragged it over to her plate. Everyone watched as she cut it up and spread syrup over it and then brought a piece of it to her mouth. “Dig in!” Betty encouraged.

Carla took a pancake for herself making sure to move her knife close eonugh to Paul that he jumped. She smiled, knowing that under his tough exterior Paul was terrified of her at this moment. Perhaps she could find some way to bring this out.

Being an astute observer, Carla noticed that their party was two contestants short, so she asked, “Hey, where are Dale and Marie?” Carla could already think of some scanalous places Betty could have them.

“Oh, I have the two of them working on something for the show,” Betty said.

“For the show?” Carla asked, confused. “I thought they were eliminated!”

“They are,” Betty said. “They’re just helping the remaining two contestants. I had Sherri suit them up and they should be getting outside just about now.”

“I see,” Carla said, wondering how much help Dale could really be to anyone at this stage.

“Hey Tom,” Betty said, instantly drawing Tom’s attention towards herself. “I want a strawberry—fetch me one!”

Tom walked to the bowl of strawberries—which had all had their green tops removed—and picked one out one that was half as tall as his body. He struggled to carry it over where Betty was sitting.

“That’s far enough,” Betty said as Tom approached. Tom stopped. “Now, hold it up to me as an offering to your goddess.” With his arms shaking with the weight, Tom raised the strawberry over his head. Grinning, Betty leaned her face down towards it revealing her powerful teeth.

“Keep your palms flat!” Betty said, as she clicked her teeth together a few times as a warning. Tom looked away as Betty’s face lowered down over him. Betty opened her mouth preparing to admit the strawberry. Suddenly, however, Betty dropped down and closed her lips around Tom’s shoulders, causing him to flail in surprise. She lifted Tom into the air by her mouth, his legs flailing in the air, until her head was tossed back. She opened her mouth again to allow Tom to slide all the way in.

“Mmm,” Betty said, grinning across the table to Carla, her mouth full of both strawberry and Tom. She moved them around for a moment then she bit down.

There was a discernable crunching sound as Betty started to chew and Hailey actually cried out in horror. Betty continued to chew and swallow for a minute while everyone watched in fascination.

A minute later Betty stopped chewing and smiled widely. Everyone waited anxiously as Betty just grinned back at them. Then Betty pushed Tom’s head out of her mouth with her tounge. First his head, then his arms and shoulders and the rest of him, out onto her waiting hand.

Tom smiled meekly, shaken and covered in saliva but otherwise unharmed. After all the experiances Betty put him through it seemed it was still possible to scare the crap out of him.

“Wow, that was incredible!” Carla remarked, ignoring Andy as he looked up at her with an almost pleading look to try out the experience himself.

“You should really try the syrup,” Betty said, indicating the bottle that was next to Carla, “It’s really something!”

Carla picked up the syrup and smiled down at Hailey and Andy, an idea striking her.

“Hailey, stand on top of that pancake, would you?” Carla asked. Timidly, Hailey made her way to the center of the pancake and looked back at Carla hesitantly.

“I see we’ve got ourselves in a sticky situation,” Carla said teasingly, twisting open the bottle above Hailey. Carla noted the figure of the woman that made up the bottle. “Oh well,” Carla said. “This won’t be the first time this competition you’ll be covered in a woman’s sticky discharge.”

With that Carla squirted Hailey full of syrup. Hailey shreaked and almost fell backwards as the syrup hit her with a force and splattered all over her body. It stuck to her in such great globs that she actually felt its added weight on her. Pools of syrup were forming as it ran off her body and onto the pancake.

“Well, spread it around!” Carla commanded. Moving hesitantly, Hailey put her foot into the center of the syrup and started timidly spreading it around.

“That’s not how you do it!” Carla said. “Here, let me show you…” Carla picked up Hailey around the middle and rubbed her along the pancake. Hailey felt so many odd sensations at once that she didn’t know how to react—she laughed with hysterical nervousness and flailed her arms and legs.

After a few moments the pancake was covered in syrup and Carla left Hailey sitting, sticky and panting, on the top of the pancake. “Wow, you’re really covered in it!” Carla said. “Maybe Tom and Paul can do something about it. Come here, boys!”

Nervously Tom and Paul walked forward, Paul holding back a bit. They stared up at the mischevous giantess and wondering what she had planned next.

“Go on, lick the syrup off Hailey,” Carla said. The two men walked towards Hailey. Tom kneeled down next to the winded girl, smiled, and started licking her chest. Paul, under stern gaze from Carla, also kneeled down from the other side and started licking Hailey’s stomach. Hailey giggled in pleasure as the two mens’ tounges traced her body lapping up the syrup. Andy watched fascinated from the sidelines knowing Carla would never let him do that to any other woman besides her.

“Ah, that’s not going nearly fast enough.” Carla said. Brushing the two men aside effortlessly she lifted Hailey into the air and put the tiny girl in her mouth up to her head. Hailey shreaked as Carla sucked on her, drawing off her sweet, syrup-coated body.

“Mmm, you’re delicious!” Carla said, pulling out Hailey and once again spraying her with the syrup. Carla put the newly-soaked Hailey back in her mouth and licked her clean once again. After she was done she placed the exaused Hailey back on the table and decided to start eating the pancakes normally.

As the two women ate Betty invited Hailey and Tom to come over to her plate to eat, and they did so looking over their shoulders as Betty consumed great quantities of pancakes around them. Likewise, Carla also invited Paul and Andy to eat at her plate. Paul looked over his shoulder with much paranoia as Carla continued eating.

Paul was very nervous about the whole situation and it took all his self-control to prevent it from showing. Surely Betty had provided him with many frightening experiances but there was something about Carla that he feared more. Perhaps it was the personal nature of their rivalry, cast early on in the game. There was the fact that Paul milked his fleeting size advantage over Carla early on and it seemed to backfire.

There was also something about their rivalry that was purely sexual, and Paul always knew that. Carla was a tough woman and Paul had only ever liked strong women, but even more than that she was almost teasingly flirtatious with him through the course of the game. When they had been the same size she had used this flirtation to attempt to disarm him, embarrass him, and loose his alpha dog position. It was rare that he was challanged by a woman in such a way and it made him a little uneasy.

This, of course, was made completely worse by the fact that Carla was presently a giantess. Paul was absolutely miniscule to Carla; he was but a toy if she so choose to make him one. So far she had not touched him, but it could just be she was leading him into a false sense of security. The flirtatious grins she aimed at the table were clearly ment for him and not Andy, whom everyone knew was already far gone under Carla’s spell. No, she was soaking in every moment and would not make a move until she felt the time was right to do so.

“Paul,” Said Carla sweetly, causing Paul to snap his head up in alarm. She was grinning down on him, her lips spread thin across a smile wide enough to swallow him without a second thought.

“I want you to lay down in the center of the pancake.” Carla said. “Go on.” Having no choice but to obey, Paul laid down in the center of a pancake that Carla had freshly laid upon her plate. He looked up at Carla’s face so high above wondering what she could be planning next.

Carla picked up a knife from the table held it up, causing Paul to visibly tense up in fear. Carla smiled at his reaction for a moment before stabbing the fork into the pancake right next to Paul’s right side. The metal was almost touching Paul’s body and he could not help but look at it fearfully.

“Now remain perfectly still if you want to keep all your body parts!” Carla said, and she proceeded to cut the pancake around Paul’s body. Paul felt the food shift under him as Carla easily cut through it, trying not to think about how effortless it would be for Carla to slice off one of his legs.

Carla cut down the left side of his body, then up between his legs and back down and around the other side of his body. She worked slowly to ensure that she could keep the knife as close to Paul as possible without actually cutting him, and to ensure that Paul’s panic level stayed high. Finally, Carla made a complete cutout of Paul.

“Now roll off the pancake.” Carla said, and Paul did as he was told. Once Paul was sitting next to the plate Carla picked up the pancake, pushing through the cutout of Paul with her fingers.

Carla held up the man-shaped piece of pancake in front of her pinching it around the waste. It looked like a thick gingerbread man.

“See this?” Carla asked, holding the piece near her face. “This is all you are, Paul. You are this pancake slice.”

Carla licked the side of the pancake seductively for a second, then lowered it to put some syrup on it. She picked it up and held it in front of her face again.

“Mmm, Paul, you look so tasty, I think I’ll eat you!” Carla said to the pancake. Then with one motion she folded the slice into her mouth and started chewing the pancake. She chewed it slowly all while looking at Paul.

Finally swallowing it, Carla smiled. “Mmm,” She said. “You’re in my belly now, Paul, you were my snack!” Carla licked her lips and looked at Paul flirtaciously to incite his arousal and further his embarrassment. It was working…Paul lifted his leg a little subconciously in an unsuccessful attempt at hiding his growing erection.

“Ooh, what’s this?” Carla said. Reaching forward she touched Paul for the first time, easily seperating his legs with two fingers and exposing his genitals. Carla put the tip of her enormous index finger on the top of Paul’s penis and balls, slowly rotating around.

“You’re enjoying this, little morsel,” Carla teasted. “You’re enjoying loosing this rivalry to me, to being reduced to a toy for me, a giant woman, to use at my disposal.”

Paul didn’t know what to think, and at any rate he wasn’t thinking because his mind was in the grip of terror and humiliation. Carla scooped him up in her hand and held him close to her face.

“Here you are,” Carla said. “In the palm of your rival’s hand. A woman’s hand. A toy.” Carla put the tips of her thumb and forefinger around Paul’s penis and rubbed them back and forth. Carla felt the tiny member get harder as Paul desperately tried to think of anything non-sexual to kill the physical arousal.

“I could make you come right now.” Carla teased as Paul’s legs wrapped around her finger in an unconcious and ineffective measure of resistance. “I have more control over your puny body than you ever will.” Paul kept trying to resist but knew that he was being pushed closer and closer to the edge.

“But I’m not going to do that,” Carla said, removing her fingers and giving Paul a respite. “Because in the end your pleasure is meaningless. Its mine that is supreme.”

Carla looked down her body at her waste where her vaginal walls were already getting moist in anticipation of the arrival of the defeated rival. Paul instantly knew where he was going and a wave of final terror washed over him.

“Tell me, Paul,” Carla said. “Did you ever think you would end up here?” And without an answer Carla lowered Paul ceremoniously down her body and pushed him into her pants. She pressed him against her soaking vulva allowing the secretions to run over and cover Paul’s body. She giggled gently in pleasure as Paul struggled against it.

Paul now found himself at the maximum position of humilitation. Perhaps if he had not put so much stock into his rivalry with Carla early in the game this might be merely intolerable and not completely unbearable. As he rubbed against Carla’s gigantic sex organs he tried to think how this was no different than Betty’s, and falling back on the old fantasy that all this could be a dream of a hoax, and it would all be over soon.

Carla smiled with pleasure as she withdrew her hands and looked across the table at Betty, Paul trapped against her vulva. Andy had been watching the whole scene with fascination and maddenning arousal and was in complete awe of Carla’s powers. Tom and Hailey were also watching trying to hide any facial expressions, but Betty was clearly smiling and enjoy herself.

“I hope you don’t mind if he stays down here a bit,” Carla said to Betty.

“No no, I don’t mind at all.” Betty said. “You can keep him for a bit—but remember, only a bit,”

“I understand.” Said Carla

“Well, the rest of us not pleasuring our runner-up should get back to eating.” Betty said as the three tiny people on the table made their way back to their respective plates. “I want to get cleaned up and go down and watch the contestants on the monitors. Everyone can come and root for your favorite finalist.

 

End Notes:

Next chapter a little something is added to spice up the finish!

Chapter 43 by Benton
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the slip in my upload schedule, but here is the next chapter! There are only two more chapters plus the epilouge to upload!

It was now late morning and the sun was climbing well into the sky. Jerry thought that it must have been at least ninety degrees outside. His muscles were screaming and he was sweating profusely. He now saw clearly compound and the house and could swear that he was not that far away, but it seemed like his progress was painstakingly slow.

A few times he just considered quitting, concieding, and giving the game to Vera. She had run a good show and he didn’t dowbt that she deserved the prize. Still, he noticed that through all the hours and the slow pace of his walking he had not seen Vera. That could mean any number of things—that she had travelled in a different direction, she had gotten lost, or she woke up so late that she was still well behind him.

It was the absence of Vera that kept Jerry going. The nearest approximation to a straight line between their camp and the compound was the path that Jerry was following, and he figured he would either see Vera catching him or he would continue to remain ahead. He figured that if he could survive this strenuous day he would thank himself for it for years to come.

Jerry bemoaned the fact that this game had to take place in a desert. It this was a forest or grassland there would be a chance he would run into water lying around, not to mention shade from the opressive sun. However, there was far less fauna out here and Jerry would rather be hot and aching than facing preditors that saw him as an easy snack.

In the distance Jerry thought he saw something coming towards him, something small. Was it Vera? No, it couldn’t be, it was coming from the house. There would be no reason for Vera to turn around if she was ahead of him. He squinted, trying to make out the form of the person, but it was to hazy and the person was too far away.

Jerry’s heart lept at a thought—maybe it was Sherri! Sherri could be coming out to give him food and water, and perhaps encouragement. That would make the most sense, and Jerry really hoped it would be her.

But as the person got closer Jerry saw that it was not Sherri—it was Marie. The eliminated contestant was walking across the sand towards him, sporting what looked like a small backpack on her back. Jerry was bewildered by the girl’s sudden apperance and started to wonder whether she had snuck out of the house or had been sent out.

Jerry noticed something else as she approached him—they were not quite the same size. They were close, but Marie was just a bit taller than him, maybe by a head and a half. This was also puzzling as Marie came closer, a bit of a determined smile on her face.

“Hi, Jerry!” Marie said as she finally came into Jerry’s immediate vicinity. Standing next to her, Jerry came up to mid-chest level. If he was four and a half inches tall, he figured Marie must be about six.

“Hi, Marie,” Jerry said in an out-of-breath pant.

“I bet you weren’t expecting to see me!” Marie said, grinning.

“No, I…uh, can’t say I was.” Jerry said. “And you’re…”

“Taller?” Marie asked for him. “Yes. Before I left, Sherri bumped me up to one-twelfth scale to better help you.”

“Sherri?” Jerry asked.

“Yeah, she’s the one who sent me out here.” Marie said. “She said that Betty told her to send two of us out here, one to help each of you.”

“I see,” Jerry said, thankful that he got Marie, who was the most likely to be fair and helpful out of the eliminated bunch. “Whose helping Vera?”

“I don’t know.” Marie admitted. “Whoever it was must have been sent out before or after me. Here, take this,”

Marie took the small bag off her shoulder and handed Jerry a large water bottle. Jerry grabbed it eagerly, drinking nearly half of it in one gulp.

“Oh, thank you,” Jerry said, “I’d be lying if I said I didn’t need this.”

“I have some food too,” Marie said. “Do you want any?”

“In a couple minutes.” Jerry said. “I just need to rest for a few minutes.”

“Okay,” Marie said, sitting down on the ground. “Come lean aganst me.”

Jerry sat down and leaned himself against Marie’s side which was very comfertable. The 3:4 size difference between them reminded him of being a kid and the sizes the adults were to his perspective.

“You know I have to ask this,” Jerry said. “So don’t take it the wrong way: What’s in it for you to help me?”

Marie giggled, “Always the cynic, aren’t you. You don’t think I’m doing this out of the goodness of my own heart?”

“Um, well I…” Jerry stammered, wondering if he had just made a serious misstep with the only person who was presently helping him.

“I’m just kidding,” Marie said, laughing at Jerry’s nervous reaction. “Well, I was offered five thousand dollars as a prize if you won. Plus…immunity.”

“Immunity?” Jerry asked, confused.

“Immunity from…well, the person who wins gets all the eliminated contestants to him or herself for the night, and I would be, well, immune from that if you won.”

“So it is true,” Jerry said. “So last year, Sherri and all those other contestants—wow, and I just slept with her last night!”

“So if you win, you will be able to have all seven of them for a night!” Marie said. “Well, make that six, because I would be immune.”

Jerry hadn’t even thought about this part of the reward. He thought about a tiny Hailey, Vera, and Carla standing on his body just as Sherri had done the night before last. Was that something he wanted?

“And if we loose, we’ll both be exploring Vera-land tonight?” Jerry asked.

“Looks that way,” Said Marie.

Jerry was happy that it was Vera out of all the female possibilities that he could end up visiting if he lost. He would be scared to death of a giantess Carla, and he already had too many experianes with the not-even-that-big giantess Hailey earlier. It also made him wonder who was helping her, and who would be immune in this case.

“Take this energy bar,” Marie said, handing a snack to him. Jerry took it thankfully and started eating it.

“How did you find me?” Jerry asked, the thought popping into his head.

“Sherri showed me where you were on the computer,” Marie said. “She basically gave me a direction and I started walking. She gave me a radio in case I got lost, but told me only to use it for an emergancy.”

“Did you happen to see where Vera was by any chance?” Jerry asked.

“Nope,” Marie said. “Sherri only showed me where you were. She didn’t mention anything at all about Vera to me, so I know just as much as you about where she is.”

Jerry knew this line of reasoning precluded the idea that Marie might have run across Vera on the way towards him. This was encouraging because it also showed that Vera wasn’t directly ahead of Jerry—if she was closer to the house she was also well off on the side.

“Well, are you ready to start walking?” Marie said, standing to her feet.

“I guess I’m as ready as I’ll ever be.” Jerry said as Marie easily pulled him to his feet. “We’d better go while I still have the fight in me.”

“Well it only took me an hour and a half to get here, so it’ll probably take two hours with your little legs.” Marie said.

“Two hours, that’s it?” Jerry said. The amount of time sounded like a lot, but with all the walking he had done the night before and this morning it ment that there was not that much further to go.

“Yep, the end is in sight!” Marie said.

“Well, let’s go!” Jerry said, and the two of them started walking towards the direction of the compound, which no longer seemed as far away and imposing as it had just minutes before.

 

It was not too far off noon and Vera found herself trudging on across the desert towards the compound. She was happy with her progress—she had only needed two brief breaks so far, and she was nowhere near exausted. Sure she felt the strain of using her muscles this intensely for so long, but she knew she had plenty of fight left in her.

For a person her size Vera felt that she was moving very fast. Why was it, then, that she had not caught Jerry? She was sure he could barely move half as fast as her at the moment, and that was if he had a full day’s compliment of food and water, which he didn’t.

However, as Vera reminded herself, the sheer size of the desert and their tiny sizes made it easy to miss each other. If the path that Jerry took was only slightly different Vera could be too far away to see him even if she did pass him. The thought comferted her and gave him strength. She probably passed him already and he didn’t even know it!

The house and compound certianly didn’t look far away. She was sure that if she was full-sized she could make it over there in less than a five minute walk. But she was nowhere near full-sized and it seemed like it was taking forever to get there. It grew slowly in her line of vision as she got closer to it, and she knew that it could all be over and she would be the victor if she could just make it.

As Vera passed a towering stagebrush she was in a good mood. She was not thinking about Jerry anymore or about any of the other contestants. Physical excersize had always had a positive effect on Vera’s mind.

“Hey.” Came a voice from the direction of the stagebrush. Startelled, Vera whipped around to see…

“Dale?” Vera said, her blood running a bit cold as she saw similarly-sized Dale standing below the stagebrush. He did not have the defiant expression Vera had grown to expect on his face—rather it was a look of resignation and defeat. Certianly loosing the competition hadn’t hurt Dale that much?

“What the hell are you doing out here?” Vera asked sharply when Dale failed to give a follow-up to his greeting.

“Sherri sent me out.” Dale said, his voice sounding dull, “I’m supposed to assist you.”

“Assist me?” Vera asked, thinking that Dale would definitely be more of a drag than an asset in his condition. “How are you supposed to assist me?”

“I’m supposed to find you and walk with you back to the house.” Dale said.

Vera thought about making a snappy comeback, but was too angry to even do that. She remembered Dale as a giantess who came out of the maze competition far larger than herself. Vera remembered how Dale had supported Carla even after her merciless and savage attack on her in desperation to not be eliminated from the maze. She remembered the fights Dale provoked Paul into and how he was largely responsible for dragging down Paul’s reputation along with his own.

“I don’t want you near me,” Vera said. “Go away.” Vera turned and started striding off towards the compound again, but Dale was quick to catch up with her.

“Wait, wait!” Dale said. Vera did not wait—she kept walking—but did not stop Dale from talking.

“I can be helpful to you when we get back to the house.” Dale pleaded.

“Yeah? How?” Vera demanded, not slowing her stride nor turning her head to look at Dale.”

“I know where there’s a whole under the fence.” Dale said.

“Is that so?” Vera asked.

“And the objective is to get the victory cup!” Dale said. “I know where it is!”

“Why are you so intent on helping me?” Vera demanded, coming to a full stop. She could think of no reason why Dale would want to help her—if they weren’t bitter enemies before the maze competition, they certianly were afterwards.

“Look, Vera,” Dale said, his face coming to life just a little with the fight that had been his trademark early on in the game, “I did some really, really stupid things. I was a complete asshole to you. I should have known better, I…”

“The reason that you’re helping me.” Vera repeated loudly, drowning out Dale’s blithering apology.

“Well,” Dale said, scratching the back of his neck and looking a little embarrassed. “Sherri told me I would get five thousand dollars if you win,”

“Uh-huh,” Vera said coldly. “And anything else?”

“Um…well…immunity.” Dale sputtered.

“Immunity?” Vera asked, confused. “How can you have immunity now, you’ve already been eliminated?”

“No, no, it’s not that kind of immunity, you don’t understand,” Dale said. “It’s…” Dale was unable to finish his sentence and a flash of the defeated, deadenned look came over his face again.

“What kind of immunity?” Vera asked, a little less coldly than before.

“Well…” Dale stammered. “Immunity from….immunity from the…sex stuff.”

“Sex stuff?” Vera said. “What do you mean, sex stuff?”

“You haven’t been back there,” Dale said, his voice sounding a bit haunted, “Betty will do…things to you. I’ve…I’ve been inside her, Vera. All of me.”

Vera watched as Dale, the muscularly built football coach, trembled and looked downright pathetic. Through Vera’s anger at him she also felt a flash of pity. She also felt a wave of worry over what would happen to her if she did not win…would a similar fate await Vera? It seemed that they were more in the same boat than Vera had previously thought.

“You say you know things that will help me.” Vera said.

“Yes,” Dale said, enthusiastically.

“Well, come along.” Vera said. “But you better keep up, because I’m not slowing or stopping.”

A rare smile crossed Dale’s face as the two of them turned to walk back towards the house. Two formal rivals walked together knowing that in each other they had the chance to avoid horrors that could await them and, expecially in Vera’s case, come across a great reward.

 

Sherri sat in the control room looking over the many screens that it contained. Most of the screens showed no activity—they were parts of the house and grounds, and nobody was there. She could see the kitchen, the hallway, and the interiors to some of the bedrooms and they might as well be still pictures. Still, in a little over an hour some of them could become highly useful again as the two contestants and their assistants made their way back over to the house to finish the game.

Right now Sherri was more closely focusing on a panel of screens that showed views of the desert. Hidden in bushes and desert scrubs tiny cameras sat, telescopic lenses able to view distances a quarter-mile away with great percision, very useful because it was rare that any of the contestants walked close enough to any of the cameras to get a close-up shot. They had no microphones, however, so they were unable to transmit and sounds or words that the contestants were making.

Fortunaitely, however, Sherri had bugged both Jerry’s shirt and Vera’s bag when she had been at the campsite. She impressed herself over how she managed to do it—while Jerry was sleeping Sherri had reached into the pockets of her pants that had been lying next to the bed and pulled out the microphone, attaching it to Jerry’s shirt which was also lying next to their bed. She had done this while they were both naked and their bodies were pressing against each other, and she had still not woken him. For Vera’s she had to sneek into her tent before she was awake and slide it into the bad while Vera had her arm around it. Still, Sherri had managed to do it even as she saw Vera was sleeping fitfully. Sherri still had all her skills.

Betty had put Sherri in charge of sending out Marie and Dale to meet Jerry and Vera, respectively. Betty had chosen the two of them and who they would be supporting, and Sherri understood why. There was certianly a drama aspect of putting Dale with Vera, and that would certianly be an interesting twist with viewers. However, putting Hailey with Jerry would have been a little too much drama, so the much more neutral Marie was chosen instead.

Giving Marie a little size boost was Sherri’s idea. She tried to convince herself that she was doing it because Marie was smaller and because Vera and Dale were two athletes, but she really believed she was doing it to give Jerry a boost. In her heart she really did want Jerry to join the “millionares club” along with herself, and maybe Betty would even let them co-host together in the future. She liked Jerry a lot and found it a bit sad that they lived so far apart.

However, Sherri knew she was a co-hostess and she had to play it fair. She had a little bit of leeway with this and that, and she knew that Betty rigged both games in far more wide-reaching ways than she would ever let on to Sherri. Besides, Sherri wouldn’t feel right if she just gave the game to Jerry. She liked Vera and knew she would be okay with it if Vera won. Still, unlike her victory this season’s champion would not be subject to the “judges’ rating”, which Sherri suspected was probably just Betty choosing the winner herself, and chance was a bigger factor here.

The door opened to the control room and Betty strolled in followed by full-sized Carla. Carla looked inquisitively around at all the monitors before settling into a chair next to Sherri. Betty took a seat on Carla’s other side.

“This is a neat place,” Carla said. “So this is where you watch us.”

“That’s right,” Betty said, scrolling through several images of the empty house. “Anything you ever did at any part of the day was recorded here.”

“Cool,” Carla said, looking at the view. She had expected that there would be as many cameras as there were.

“So where are the little people?” Sherri asked.

“They’re here with us,” Betty said. She reached into her shirt and pulled out Tom and Hailey from her right and left bra cups, respectively. Hailey gawked at all the theatre-sized screens while Tom smiled at her expression—it was nothing new to him.

“Carla, why don’t you show us your tiny people?” Betty asked.

Slowly Carla reached down into her own bra cup and extracted Andy, who was still smiling ear-to-ear about getting to ride in Carla’s bra. He beemed at Sherri, completely unpreterbed about his nakedness.

All your tiny people.” Betty repeated sternly.

Reluctantly, Carla reached down into her pants. A second later she procured Paul, sopping wet with Carla’s secretions and sore from Carla having slid him up inside her at the end of their breakfast, and leaving him that way as she talked to Betty. Paul was completely humiliated and exausted but relieved to be back out in the open air.

Sherri smiled at Paul, not at all surprised that this had happened. “So you got him,” Sherri said.

“Yes, I got him good.” Carla said, smiling wickedly at Paul. Paul tried to focus on the screens and not meet Carla’s eyes.

“It won’t be very long now,” Sherri said, pointing to some of the monitors, one of which showed dots representing contestants that were getting very close to the house indeed.

“That’s right,” Betty said. “So that means we’re going to have to get ready for it.” Betty cast her smile upon Carla.

“What does that mean?” Carla asked, but she did not have a good feeling.

Betty reached over and snatched Andy and Paul from her hands, now holding four tiny people at once. “The victor gets to spend the night with all the contestants at one sixteenth-size.” Betty said. “All the contestants.”

“But you said I’d be full-sized until the end of the competition!” Carla complained.

“Until the end, yes,” Betty said, smiling wickedly, “But now its ending, and it’s time for you to become small again!”

“Hey, that’s not fair!” Carla said, a feeling of dread creeping up inside of her.

“Who said any of this was fair?” Betty said. A moment later there was a flash and little four-and-a-half inch Carla was sitting on a lawn-sized chair looking up at a towering Betty. She was once again a tiny thing.

“It’s a bitch isn’t it?” Betty said, picking up Carla and adding her to the collection of people in her hands. Carla was the only clothed person amidst the four naked people. She smelled a strong stench of what she startelingly recognised as her own pussy juices, as they still coated Paul from head to toe. He was looking determinandly away from Carla.

Even Andy was looking away—for some reason the thought of Carla shrunk down was intolerable—he wanted Carla as a giantess! He wanted her huge and strong, somebody that could simply hold him in the palm of her hand and make him do her bidding. Somehow a shrunken Carla didn’t seem quite the same.

“Well, I suppose that’s everything then.” Sherri said. “Do you want me to keep an eye on things here while you get the little ones ready?”

“Nah, I think we’re safe to come away from the screens for a few minutes.” Betty smiled that mischevous smile, and Sherri only had a split second to realise what was happening before it did.

With a flash Betty was left as the only full-sized person in the room. She bent down and added Sherri to the collection of people in her hand, making a full half-dozen. Betty shook her hand so that they all fell on top of each other in a disorginized mass, and they struggled to right themselves and remove their mostly-naked bodies from each other.

Betty laughed out loud. “Ah, you guys are so cute.” Betty smiled. Having all these tiny people in her hands was great—this was how the game should be.

“It’s time to get you cleaned up.” Betty said. “We can’t give the victor smelly, dirty toys, can we?” And laughing, Betty marched out of the control room back upstairs to her own apartment where she would enjoy cleaning the tiny people off in preparation for the final moments of the game.

 

The outer wall of the compound towered over them like the side of the cliff as Marie approached. The wooden fence appeared as if it were the great fortification of the most fantastically protected fort in the world.

Marie reached up and took Jerry off her shoulders, bringing him down to the ground in front of her. She had been carrying him for the last few minutes. Jerry had become completely exausted and almost couldn’t walk another step. He wanted to wait, but Marie decided she could carry him on her back for a while. He was not any heavier than a seven or eight-year-old child and while she could feel the extra weight on her knees as she walked, it was not enough to stop her. Marie might not have been particularly strong or fast but she was known to have great stamina.

“Well,” Marie thought out loud, “What do to now?”

The wall ahead of them was solid from top to bottom, the gaps in between each wooden plank were barely wide enough for Jerry to stick his hand through, let alone allow anyone to walk through.

“There has to be some way out of here.” Marie said. She looked up and down the wall and along it looking for any weakness, but she really felt she was just stalling because there seemed to be no weaknesses in the wall at all.

“Well, I don’t suppose we could dig,” Marie said.

“I’m pretty sure these boards extend at least a couple inches into the ground.” Jerry said. “With our little hands we’d never move enough dirt in time.”

“Well, there’s no way through it or under it.” Marie said.

“That leaves over and around.” Jerry said. “And I think we can rule out over. So we’ll have to find a way around.”

“I don’t know,” Marie said, looking worried. “I don’t remember seeing any gaps in the fence.”

“I got it!” Jerry said, brightening up. “We can go around the front of the compound.”

“The front? You mean the very front?” Marie asked.

“Yeah, wasn’t there just a simple gate in front of the driveway?” Jerry said. “Something we could easily get through.”

“Yeah, I think you’re right!” Marie said. “And isn’t there no real barrier seperating the front of the compound from the ground around the house?”

“Just a little wire fence, something we can easily slide though!” Jerrry said.

“There’s only one problem,” Marie said. “In order to do that we’re going to have to go all the way to the front of the compound to get in and all the way back here to get back to the house.” Jerry acknowleged this. They would have to travel both ways lengthwise along the compound to get in.

“I don’t see any other way,” Jerry said, shrugging.

“Well, let’s go then.” Marie said. “Do you need me to carry you anymore?”

“Nah, I think I can walk from here,” Said Jerry.

The two of them set off along the nearly endless wall of the compound heading north, hoping that there would still be enough time once they got through into the compound and made their way back to the house.

 

Quite a ways south of where Jerry and Marie made contact with the wall, Vera and Dale were coming up to it right at the southeast corner. The two of them had been walking in silence not sharing a word about anything as the wall loomed taller and taller in their line of vision.

Vera was still angry with Dale and she didn’t think that would ever change even if he helped her win the game, but at least she was able to keep her anger at bay and accept his help. If this hellish game did anything good for Dale it certianly put him in his place, she thought, and he would think twice about the way he treated women in the future.

Dale was not really angry with Vera anymore; he never really had any reason to be except for how she always outcompeted him. He had been a bit jealous of how Paul and Vera had latched onto each other strongly while his pick of Hailey turned out to be an emotionally unstable disaster, but those feelings were more directed at Paul than at Vera. After his experiances with Betty at the compound the only thing he cared about was getting this competition over with as quickly as possible and if helping Vera ment that he would get immunity from whatever sick sexual games were planned later, than he might as well be Vera’s outright ally.

Vera was, however, happy with the way that Dale was able to keep up and even lead her at certain times. Like Paul, Dale was strong and athletic and kept up a solid pace the entire time. Vera, who was starting to tire a little from the constant walking, was even starting to trail Dale. But she didn’t want to show any weakness in front of her formal rival so she kept up with him.

“Well, we’ve made it to the wall” Vera said dryly, putting her hand on it. “Now where’s this great secret opening you know of?”

“It’s around the southwest corner,” Dale said. “I saw it when I was walking around one day. It’s a spot where the dirt dips below the bottom of the fence and it should be small enough to crawl through.”

“So it’s on the western wall?” Vera asked. That was on the opposite wall of the compound, granted the compound was much longer north-south than it was east-west.

“Yes, but just barely.” Dale said, a suprising amount of eagerness in his voice, “Come on, there’s no other way around except going around front, and that will take ages.”

“Alright,” Vera said. “Let’s go.”

The two of them started heading south along the eastern wall, then at the corner made a turn and started heading west along the southern wall. Though Vera wouldn’t trust Dale in normal circumstances, she knew he was being sinscere here. There was no reason Dale would lie to Vera about something that would get them back to the house in hurry, because there was no way Dale wanted to loose that immunity.

It actually took far shorter than Vera expected to transverse the length of the southern wall. She had forgotten how narrow the compound was and even as a tiny person it only took her a few minutes. All the while they could see the roof of the house peeking out over the fence as they slowly got closer to it, then further away as they rounded the southwestern corner.

Vera gazed out along the western fence, which stretched on and on to come to a corner up near the road. From this angle she could see no oddities and said so.

“I promise you it’s this way,” Dale said. “Come on!” Dale actually grabbed Vera’s arm and pulled her forward. Vera angrilly yanked her arm back from Dale but nevertheless followed him as he headed onwards across the wall.

They walked for several minutes and Vera started to wonder if Dale had misremembered the location of the hole or whether there was even a hole to begin with and Dale was just hoping for one out of desperation.

But lo and behold, after a couple of minutes of walking, they came upon a spot where the ground dipped lower but the fence stayed at an even elevation. Vera could see the fence posts get narrower and finally terminate at points which were just above the soil’s top. The two of them rushed along the base until they finally found the lowest point in which there was just enough room under two of the fence posts that they could sneek under.

“See, I told you!” Dale said, and ducked down to travel under it, but Vera stuck his arm out in front of her chest.

“Uh-uh, I go first,” Vera said. “That way if you get stuck I can go on without you instead of being stranded out here.”

Dale scowled but let it go. The space certianly was tight and Dale was definitely the bulkier of the two. Vera got down on her hands and knees and pushed her way into the hole. It was a squeese but she managed to pull herself through.

On the other side Vera found herself under the shade of several bushes that were planted next to the fence. She moved aside so Dale could get himself through, which he did with a little difficulty. Now they were both back inside the compound, only mere feet from their prize, the end of the game, and victory.

 

Betty stood grinning over her kitchen sink. A person who might have been watching from behind might be wondering why the woman was so happy about doing household chores, but it wasn’t dishes that were in the since, they were shrunken people.

Sherri, Tom, Carla, Andy, Hailey, and Paul all stood in a line, all naked and looking up at Betty. Betty smiled. Too bad there wasn’t time for games with the six of them—the mix of three girls and three guys of differing personalities and receptiveness to the shrinking process would make for a wonderful afternoon teasing them and using them sexually. But there would be time for that later.

“Well, it’s time to get you clean,” Betty said, pulling the small water hose from its place at the top of the sink and activating it. She made a quick sweep of the six tiny people, all of whom recoiled as the cool water hit them.

“Oops, I forgot to warm it up first!” Betty said, putting her hand over her mouth in a fake jesture of embarrassment. Betty ran the water against her hand for a moment until it was nice and warm, then started to gently deluge the four of them.

“Put your arms above your head and turn around so I can get everything.” Betty said. The six of them complied with varying degrees of enthusiasm, and Betty grinned at their tiny naked piruettes.

“Now it’s time to soap up.” Betty said, placing a bar of soap in the center of the sink. The tiny people approached it tentitively. “I want you all to form a circle and lather the person in front of you.”

Betty watched in amusement as each of the tiny people took soap in their hands and started rubbing the body of the opposite-gendered person in front of them. In all they looked kind of timid and sheepish about doing it, though Tom looked like he was enjoying himself and Carla still looked thuroughly cross. Andy was nervous about rubbing another woman’s naked body besides Carla, but Tom was having the most fun rubbing Carla and being rubbed by Sherri.

“Okay, turn around and switch!” Betty commanded. As the rolls of rubber and rubbee were switched the group continued with the rubbing equally awkward. Paul felt even more awkward rubbing Hailey than rubbing Sherri, expecially as he heart Hailey moan softly in a nervous pleasure. Carla felt better now that Andy was rubbing her and not someone else, but was still being very rough on Tom, which he actually enjoyed more as he rubbed Sherri in front of him.

“Excellent,” Betty said, beaming at her soapy little toys. “Now it’s time to wash off. Here we go!”

Betty turned the hose on them again, hitting them with almost enough force to knock them over as she sprayed the suds off them. Many of the contestants spun around to make sure that all the suds were removed, but Betty squirted them on all sides just to make sure.

Just for fun Betty decided to stick her hand in the sink and push the tiny people together as she sprayed them. The tiny people stumbled in surprise in the slipry sink and tried to prevent their naked bodies from rubbing up against each other, but Betty was relentless in colluding them together. She was ammused how helpless the tiny people were against her one mere hand, and she spread her fingers out to further feel the tiny bodies of the people as their tiny muscles flexed trying to get away with her.

“You guys are too precious!” Betty laughed as she released the tiny people to fall on themselves in a soaking, naked mess. Finally she turned off the hose and the people got to their feet looking slightly winded.

“I’ll be right back,” Betty said, and she walked off quickly towards the bathroom. For a moment the contestants wondered if she had to pee, and they looked at each other without saying anything. But a moment later Betty came back clutching a hair-dryer in her hand and an intense expression on her face, causing the six of them to cower.

“I think it’s time to dry off now!” Betty said, plugging in the hair dryer and putting it immediately on full power.

The hot dry air hit them like a swift desert wind, knocking them off balance and sliding them backwards across the bottom of the tub. Andy foolishly tried to stand up only to be thrown backwards again as the air pushed him over. Betty laughed as she continued to point the hair-dryer at all the tiny people. It didn’t take long for all the water to blow off their tiny bodies and hair.

Finally, Betty turned off the hair dryer and put it down. She placed the end of a towel partially in the sink. “Climb up here.” Betty said indicating the kitchen counter. One by one the tiny people used the folds of the towel as grips for pulling themselves over the top and out of the sink.

Betty reached into her pocked and pulled out three small objects that were almost inperceptable to a normal-sized eye.

“Three combs.” Betty said. “Every man is to pair up with a woman and comb her hair.”

Carla snapped her fingers and pointed at Andy sternly. Andy happily obeyed her, coming over and accepting a comb from Betty. Paul was worried for a moment Hailey would want to hair with him but she went over and affixed herself to a grinning Tom, leaving Paul with Sherri.

Sherri smiled sympathetically at Paul. “Just a few strokes, I’ll be fine,” Sherri said. Paul was relieved, expecially as he sat the merticulous care Andy and Tom were taking with Carla and Hailey respectively. Still, Sherri’s hair was fairly easy to comb through and she didn’t make it any more difficult than it already was.

Betty watched them, thinking how funny it would be if she made them try to comb her hair. Another time, perhaps. She knew that Vera and Jerry were getting closer to their target and it wouldn’t be long before Betty had to go and award the winner.

“Okay, I don’t need you ‘Season One’ people for the moment, so you can both go back in here,” Said Betty, indicating Sherri and Tom. She picked them up and slid them inside her bra where she felt them snuggle against her breast.

Now it was only Paul, Hailey, Andy, and Carla standing here, naked and looking up at Betty. They were waiting for her next instructions. They probably had no idea what was coming up ahead, and Betty was soaking up the anticipation before she laid down the news.

“Now the four of you are going into a box.” Betty said, the little people hanging on her every word. “And the next person who opens the box will be the competition’s winner. And this winner will have you—all of you—for him or herself—for the entire night.”

A look of shock rolled across their faces as the rumors were confirmed. Andy couldn’t decide whether he was excited or nervous, all the color had drained out of Carla’s face, and Paul and Hailey looked generally nervous.

“That’s right,” Betty said. “That’s what will happen to you four, plus the team of two that doesn’t win this afternoon, in just a couple of hours.”

Betty reached down below the counter and pulled out a shoebox and placed it on top of the counter, grinning. The four contestants now knew full well what it ment, and they could not help but stare at the box that would be their confinement, their holding cell until the final victory sex celebration, in which they would be the toys.

“Go on, get in the box,” Betty said. For a moment no one mooved, then the four of them all started moving slowly towards climbing in.

This was the second time Carla had climbed into a box in two days, but this time made her much more nervous. Yesterday when this happened she was still in the running to win this game, but today she was heading towards being a sex toy for either her chief female nemesis or some man. If only she had gone in the right direction, stayed with Vera and Jerry for a little while longer, it could be her winning the game right now, her sexing six tiny people within an inch of their lives. But alas, she couldn’t change that now. She would have to just get through this and she would be on her way home tomorrow.

For the three others it might have been less dramatic but was no less worrying. Though Andy was excited about the chance of getting to go into the last of the four women’s vaginas he didn’t know what Carla would do, and he really didn’t know what would happen if Jerry ended up winning. Hailey was expecially nervous about a giantess Jerry and was rooting for Vera for that reason.

Paul was the strongest in rooting for Vera at this point. He very much dowbted Vera would want to sex all of them, but he knew that up to this point Vera was the only person who had not have to endure being a sex toy for someone, and he didn’t want that to change. Paul knew he would just be okay if Vera’s face was the first he saw when the box was opened. If not—that would just be terrible for both of them.

The four of them were now in the box, none of the eliminated contestants sitting near any of the others. They looked away from each other and up at Betty, nervously waiting for any other instructions.

“Remember,” Betty said as she slowly and tauntingly lifted the lid to close the box to the world, “The next person you see is the victor, and who you will belong to for the night!”

With that Betty clamped down the lid on the box and brought blackness to the worlds of the four tiny people inside. She allowed the box to just sit there a moment while Betty soaked it in. Then Betty picked up the box and started walking out of her room so she could go back to the control room. But as she was walking she very abruptly turned the box ninety degrees so the little people fell noisily into a pile of nakedness at the end of the box. She even thought she could hear Carla scream through the box’s walls.

“Yeah, I’m a bitch.” Betty said, smiled, and kept walking.

 

End Notes:

In the next chapter we will have our winner. Who do you think it will be?

Chapter 44 by Benton
Author's Notes:

Spoiler: The winner is revealed at the end of this chapter!

The walk to the front of the house took longer than either Marie or Jerry suspected it would, and by the time they finally got there Jerry’s little burst of energy was wearing off and his legs were starting to ache worse than ever before, causing him to slow down.

“Here, let me carry you again,” Marie said, and Jerry felt her hands under his armpits as she lifted him up and put him on her shoulders. Jerry felt Marie’s firm shoulders rotate as she trekked on for both of them.

As it turned out the gates to the front were not even shut and they were able to walk right in. The whole time they walked across the circular ending of the driveway Jerry kept getting the feeling that someone could pull up anytime and see them. It seemed, however, that no one was in the compound except for the contestants, the hostess, Sherri, and Tom.

Jerry could only muster enough mental curiosity to vaugely wonder what rooms all those extra windows were for and who worker or lived there as they passed by. His normal curiosity was much blunted by his physical exaustion and his drive to make it back to the house as quickly as possible.

Marie started carrying Jerry once they crossed the fence that seperated the front area of the compound from the sides and the back. They walked along the long grassy yard opposite the one in which they had played capture the flag with water guns, a game that seemed like it took place over a year ago from Jerry’s perspective.

“You’re really trooping!” Jerry said as Marie pressed on along the side of the compound, the house becoming increasingly visiable around the far corner of the compound. “Aren’t you tired at all?”

“Ah, it’s not that bad,” Marie said, though Jerry could tell by the sound of her voice that she was panting a little.

“Do you want me to get off and walk for a little bit?” Jerry said.

“What, and slow us down, are you crazy?” Marie breathed, and laughed. She tightened her hands around his ankles as if showing her commitment to carrying him.

“Marie,” Jerry said. “If we win this thing…”

“If you win this thing.” Corrected Marie.

“No, if we win this thing, because there’s no way I could have done it without you,” Jerry said. “I want to give you a bigger share of the winnings than five thousand dollars.”

“Aw, no Jerry, that’s okay,” Marie said, though he could tell in her voice that she was flattered.

“No really, you deserve it,” Jerry said. “You only lost the ping-pong game because Carla was being really unfair, and you’ve helped me here so much.”

“Jerry, I couldn’t accept that from you!” Marie said, declining him friendily.

“Just a little bit?” Jerry asked. “How about 5%?”

“That’s fifty thousand, there’s no way I can take that much!” Marie said. She didn’t speek for a moment, then said, “Well, I guess I could accept half a percent.”

“Just five thousand?” Jerry said. “How about two percent, twenty thousand? That’s a nice solid payment towards a home.”

Marie sighed. “I guess I can’t talk you out of being generous.” She grinned. “Okay, what about one percent, plus you come shopping with me in the city and buy me nice things?”

“It’s a deal,” Jerry said. Marie took her right hand off Jerry’s ankle for a minute to shake his much smaller hand.

It was high noon and they finally were making their way out into the open in the yard they had all become familiar with durring their stay at the house. The sun was at its hottest ever but at the same time Jerry felt that he didn’t care quite so much. The end was in sight.

 

            Vera and Dale had made their way to the back door of the house. They were now within the property and they just had to find a way in. Since the back door was the closest spot to where they emerged, they came there try and find a way in.

            “Well, the door’s closed.” Dale said, stating the obvious first. “And there’s no other way in that I know of.” He put his hand on his chin and bent forward, thinking.

            Vera’s heart was still thumping from the vigerous walk but only now was it starting to die down a little, and with it the optomism she had been carrying. Had she really come this far just to be faced with a closed, locked, and impregnable house?

            “Maybe there’s a hole in the panelling, or a pipe we could crawl through,” Dale thought out loud, but his voice was very unconvincing.

            But then the idea struck Vera. “Windows!” She exclaimed out loud.

            “Windows?” Dave asked, not following.

“One of the windows might be open.” Vera said. “That could be our only way in!”

“But the windows are so high off the ground, how will we get up there?” Dale asked.

“When Marie was cooking the other day I was standing on the countertop and I noticed branches of a bush coming straight up to the kitchen window…” Vera said. Abruptly she got up and took off in a run towards the east side of the house. Dale quickly got up and followed her.

Vera rounded the corner of the house and ran out to a point where she could clearly see all the windows of this side of the house.

“A-ha! I see it!” Vera said, pointing joyously at a window that was open halfway down the house, and in front of it was a large bush with its branches extending all the way up, waving in the wind.

“You were right!” Dale said, catching up to Vera and looking where she indicated. “Do you think those branches could hold our weight, though?”

“Dale, we weigh next to nothing.” Vera said. “Those twigs look sturdy enough for us. Come on, let’s go!”

The two of them sprinted over to the base of the bush, which to them was like a great tree that stood alone in a clearing. The branches were low enough for the two of them to climb them. They did not know this, but this was also the bush under which Andy and Marie had made out durring the beginning of their short-lived fling, twice the size that Vera and Dale were at currently.

Vera climbed up the branches first with Dale following shortly behind. At first the branches were thicker then their wastes and completely uneffected by their miniscule body weight. The higher they got, however, the more the tinning branches sagged under them, and the further the branches were from each other.

They were walking along a branch a good two and a half feet from the ground, still a foot shy of the windowsill height. Vera had mapped out a visual path to go to get to the windowsill, and she was fairly confident that the branches between here and here would support her weight.

Next to her, though, Dale was shaking as he tried to follow her cautiously along the branch. He was breathing more heavily than he had durring any point of their walks, and it looked like he was afraid to take another step.

“That’s the one thing,” Dale said. “I’m not good with heights.”

Vera almost wanted to laugh, but restrained herself. “Well, that doesn’t make being small any easier,” Vera said. “Well, we each have our own thing. I’m claustrophobic myself.”

Vera scooted along the branch and looked at her next target. It was about eye level an arm’s-reach ahead of her. Calculating her move, she leaned forward, going into a controlled fall as she grabbed the thick twig with both hands. She hung suspended from it for a second before swinging her body. On the second swing she swung her right leg up and over the twig and using that foothold managed to pull herself on top of the twig. It sagged an inch or so when she got on it but otherwise it was holding her.

Dale, however, was staying where he was, looking up at Vera with a look of fear in his eyes. Vera looked back at him and said, “Hey, aren’t you coming?”

A moment passed before Dale responded, “I don’t think I’ll be going with you from this point on.”

An unexpected pang of emotion hit Vera as he said that. Was she—actually sad to loose his company.

“Are you sure?” Vera said. “We’re so close. Don’t you want to finish it together?”

“It’s okay,” Dale said. “I helped you the best I could. And if you win I still get immunity whether I’m with you or not.”

“Well, it’s your choice,” Vera said, no trace of anger left in her voice. “I guess you’ll just have to wait here for Betty to pick you up or something.”

A totally different kind of flicker of fear passed over Dale’s face, but left him pretty quickly. “Well, I’ll have my immunity so she’ll probably just carry me back to the compound.” Dale said.

“Well, I’ll see you later,” Vera said, inching over to another twig where she pulled herself yet higher.

Abruptly she turned around to Dale again. “Wait.” Vera said. “You said you knew where the victory cup was?”

“Yeah,” Said Dale, shock filling his face upon realising that he almost forgot to tell her this crucial piece of information. “Sherri was debriefing me in the control room, and while she was talking I caught sight of one of the screens. The cup is in the center of the kitchen table. Sherri didn’t mention it and I kept my mouth shut. I’m sure the other person they sent out doesn’t know about it.”

Vera smiled, a genuine beaming smile that bridged her face. This was better news than she could have ever hoped for—she knew where the victory cup was and Jerry almost certianly didn’t.

“Thank you, Dale,” Vera said, before turning to continue her ascent. She made her way up two more branches, the last of which came almost all the way up to the windowsill. By this height they were very spindly and sagged considerably under Vera’s weight. Still, Vera inched along slowly and at the very end she managed to put her hands on the top of the windowsill, pulling herself up and over onto the sill itself.

Before she dissappered from view, she turned back to Dale to say her final pre-victory goodbye. “Hey Dale, before I go,” Vera said. “I just want to say thank you for all the help that you have given me and—well—I think I’ll be be able to let my grudges go.”

Dale smiled back up at her. It was the most animated she had seen him so far today and the most positive she had seen him the entire game. “I know you’re going to win, Vera.” Dale said. “I’ll see you on the other side.”

With that Vera gave one final wave before dissappering from view and heading on through the open window and into the kitchen.

 

At the front of the house Marie picked Jerry off her shoulders and put him down on the ground in front of her. Jerry had come and gone through this front door many times durring his stay here but never did he have to come up to it all of one-sixteenth-size, and it certianly looked imposing for a house of its exceedingly small size. Even the stairs would seem an insurmountable task if slightly-larger Marie wasn’t there to help him.

But Marie wasn’t looking at the stairs. She was scanning the base of the house for something else. Curiously, Jerry asked her why she was doing this.

“I know how to get into the house.” Marie said. “There’s a definite way to get inside, I just have to find it.” Marie started walking slowly towards the house.

“What is it?” Jerry asked, walking to keep up with Marie.

“I came across it one night when I was going through my bag in the closet.” Marie said. “It was a trapdoor, almost invisible. I picked it up and it seemed to connect to a system of tunnels under the house, build expecially for someone your size.”

“Really?” Jerry said, but as soon as he said it he was hit with a wave of revelation. It was obvious that this system must exist! This was how Sherri had been able to sneek around the house undetected all these times, this was how she managed to sneek off after they had sex without opening any doors!

“Hey, I found it!” Marie said, pointing to a spot and sprinting towards it. Following her, Jerry saw what she was looking at. Concieled by shadows, shrubs, and clever craftwork that made it look like part of the base panelling, was a tiny door that lead to a five-inch-high tunnel that ran under the house.

“Jackpot!” Jerry said. “Let’s see if it’s unlocked!”

Marie pushed the door gently and it swung open. She whooped out loud, rejoicing.

“Excellent!” Marie said. “Now we just need to get inside and find that cup and we’ve won!”

“I have some ideas,” Jerry said.”

“Well, you go first,” Said Marie, indicating the door. “I’m a bit big and if I get stuck I don’t want you to be delayed.”

Jerry stepped up into the hallway and walked forward. It was much darker in here than it was outside, the only light coming from the doors and dim bulbs that lit the way. The tunnel was low and narrow, just a head taller than him and barely wide enough for a person his own size to squeese by him.

Marie had to really cram herself in to fit. She had to duck down as she walked and even then she took up most of the room in the hallway. It was a good thing to be a bit bigger outside, but as soon as she came in here her size was more of a liability than an asset, and she wished she could shrink herself down to Jerry’s proportions.

The hallway seemed a mile long and Jerry could scarecly believe it was under the same little house they had lived in for the last few days. The tiny tunnel certianly gave the whole house an illusion of great size, as if it were some sort of bunker or warehouse.

Jerry noticed that Marie was lagging behind him. She was having trouble moving through the tunnel at any respectable speed and was getting snagged on any irregularity she came across.

“Having trouble, Marie?” Jerry asked, looking over his shoulders at the taller woman.

“Don’t wait around for me.” Marie said. “If I get stuck you’ll have to go on and win the game yourself.”

“It’s not that bad,” Jerry said, but Marie shook her head. Suddenly her eyes lit up with an idea.

“Hey, pretend we’re in some sort of cave and I’m a monster you have to run away from.” Marie said, her expression tinkling with mischeif.

“No, just…” Jerry starred.

“RAWR!” Marie growled in mock menace, throwing her arms up in front of her and causing Jerry to jump.

“Okay! Message received,” Jerry said, breaking into a smile and turning around to continue his way down the hallway. Marie continued to fight her way forward through the constricted hallway.

Jerry noticed several hallways branching off on the side but he didn’t know which one to pick—there were no labels that he could see. He knew that he had to get out of the main hallway sooner or later or he would keep on walking straight through to the back door on the other side. Jerry decided to pick a branch to his left a little before halfway down.

“I’m going this way,” He shouted back to Marie, indicating the side hallway.

“Okay, just go ahead and start looking, I’ll be there as soon as I can,” Marie said.

Jerry moved quickly down the side hallway, which seemed to terminate abruptly halfway across the length of the house. Where it terminated, though, he could see a latter that lead up to a closed trapdoor. He climbed the first three steps of the latter and found that the trapdoor came off quite easily. Reflected sunlight shined down into the tunnel as Jerry climbed up and out.

Jerry found himself inside one of the closets of the look-alike bedrooms. Since everyone was moved out of the house the closet was empty, a shoe rack the size of a child’s playground set and truck-sized hangers the only things that remained. The door to the closet was partially opened so he made his way out into the bedroom, where the sun poured in from the windows.

“Where could it be.” Jerry said. There were so many hiding places. It could be on the bed, on the headboard, under the bed, on the dresser, in any one of the dresser drawers…and that was just in this room! There were several other rooms of this configuration, not to mention all the others. The victory cup could be in any one of them.

There has to be a simple solution, thought Jerry. If he and Vera had to search the entire house for the cup it could take hours, expecially with their limited sizes. Never durring the course of his long trek through the desert did he think that there would still be a long portion of the competition still to go after he made it to the house.

There was the sound of movement coming from the closet as Marie pulled herself out of the tight opening, having no need for the ladder. Finally free of the constrained space, she rushed over to Jerry and noticed the concerned look on his face.

“What’s wrong?” Marie asked.

“The cup could be anywhere.” Jerry said. “Literally, anywhere.”

Marie knew it was true. She had no idea where the cup was—Sherri had not told her anything about it. She would hate to have the final leg of this competition turning into finding a needle in a haystack.

“Simple, it has to be simple,” Jerry mumbled, trying to think.

“What?” Marie asked.

“The location of the cup, it has to be simple,” Jerry said. “Well, cups are usually in the kitchen. Let’s go there.”

“That makes sense.” Marie said, and the two of them turned to make their way out of the bedroom and into the main hallway towards the kitchen.

“You know Betty’s sense of humor,” Jerry said. “I bet it’s going to be right up on the table or something like that.”

 

Fortuanitely the kitchen counter was right below the window ledge so it was a drop of only a couple of inches for Vera. She had almost done it—she was now in the kitchen, in almost exactly the same spot she was standing when Marie was cooking the meal. Now she just had to see if it was there…

…and it was. Sitting in the center of the otherwise-clear kitchen table was a single small glass. It had a small ribbon tied around it—ironically the same kind of ribbon used in the maze game—and there was no mistaking it. Vera knew that she was perhaps a mere minute away from winning the game. All she had to do was figure out how to get over there.

First Vera surveyed the scene. The table was at about the same height as the counter, maybe slightly lower. It was surrounded by four chairs which were decently pulled in to the table. Unfortuanitely there was no way to travel between the counter and the table while remaing at the same level. It seemed that the only way Vera was going to get there was by climbing down using the drawers and then climbing back up using the chairs. But it was at least twice her body height from the floor to the chair and three times her body height from the chair to the tabletop. If only Dale could have mustered the balls to overcome his fear of heights he might be here to help her.

Vera had to think of another way over. She couldn’t climb up so she had to think of a way to get across without dropping to the ground. Nothing was coming to mind, however. Every idea was ridiculous or fanticiful in some way: using some object as a bridge, somehow floating over…none of it was very sound. If only there was a simple and easy way to cross over.

Suddenly, Vera got it. She had almost completely forgotten about the pack on her back as she had become more or less used to it, but she was pretty sure it had what she needed. She almost ripped it off her shoulders and threw it down in front of her rummaging around until she felt her hand touch…

Rope.

Vera pulled out toe rope and almost kissed it. This was the way she was going to cross the divide between the counter and the table. She would tie one end of the rope to a fixture on the counter—the sink would work well—and make a lasso to ring around the top of one of the side support colomns of the nearest chair.

The idea was almost like something from a movie.

The rope was firm and strong, and Vera had no dowbts it would hold her. She first went about tieing one of the ends to the base of the sink. Then she found the other end and tied a lasso, estimating the size of the top of the chair’s support colomn and making it slightly bigger so that it would hopefully get lodged in the crafting near the top and not slide down to the bottom.

Finally, Vera was ready to toss the lasso to the chair. It was a bit of a distance from where she was standing but she knew she was generally a good aim. She took aim and threw the rope but went wide to the left, the lasso smacking quietly against the chair before falling towards the floor.

Vera quickly grabbed the rope and pulled it all back in with fireman speed, readying herself for another throw. She threw it and missed again. She cursed under her breath and realed up the rope. She tried it a third, fourth, and fifth time, missing each time. Each time she missed she felt time slipping away. She did not know where Jerry was but he could be in the house this very minute—he could have found another way in and his assistant could still be with him.

Vera took a deep breath and focused on the target. She had a pretty good idea by this point how the rope felt in her hands and moved in the air. She looked intently at the chair and visualised the rope sailing through the air and looping itself around the top. Taking a deep breath she brought her wrist back and tossed the rope. It went up and over the gulf of space and came down right on top of the side fixture. Vera pulled it tight. She couldn’t believe it—she had done it!

The rope was still not tight and she had to go back and adjust her knot by the sink. But her end on the chair held firm, stuck against the metal fixture and unlikely to budge. Now that she made the rope tight, it was time to cross.

Vera put her two hands on the rope just off the counter and pushed her body gently off the edge, now just supporting herself by the rope. She would have to do hand-over-hand climbing to get over the floor since there was no way she could walk it like a tightrope.

It was a long way down and even without Dale’s fear of heights it was difficult to put one hand in front of the other and head away from the safety of the sturdy counter and be reliant on a mere rope for support. When she moved her hand there was a moment in which she was only supported by one of her hands, and the motion made her body rock dangerously as she headed further away from the counter and out into open air.

“You are a crazy woman,” Vera said out loud to herself. “You are a crazy, crazy woman.”

The thought occurred to Vera that in real life she was only three feet above the ground, and thought that made her laugh out loud. She was only waist high to herself at normal size and she was worried about falling to her death. She was not sure how much damage a fall of ten times her body height would do to somebody of her stature, but somehow the knowledge that she was only three feet off the ground gave Vera further resolve to continue.

Vera had just passed the midpoint of the rope and was now starting on an incline. It was trickier but it also ment that she was getting closer to the chair and ultimitely the table. Her upper body was starting to get a little tired from the effort but she fought it, knowing that in only a minute she could have this game all wrapped with the victory cup in her posession.

Suddenly Vera saw motion out of her right eye and to her horror she saw that Jerry had just entered the kitchen. Not just Jerry, but Marie—and she was a slightly bigger scale than Jerry! This brought a sudden rage of fury to Vera—Betty or Sherri was trying to rig the game! But I’ll show them thought Vera, I’m almost there.

“Oh my god, she’s almost got it!” Marie shouted, and the two of them took off towards the table. Jerry could feel his heart pounding in his ears and for a moment all soreness was forgotten as this was do-or-die time.

“We have to get you up there before she gets there!” Marie said as the two came up to the table. “I can hoist you up to the chair and then pull myself up, then I might be able to get you up to the table!”

“I have a better idea!” Jerry said. “Move Vera’s chair!”

To Vera’s horror Marie and Jerry ran to the base of the chair the end of her rope was tied to. She still had about a quarter of the length to go and started to speed up her process, going as fast as she could without risking slipping and falling to the ground.

Jerry came to the front right leg and Marie to the front left. They started pushing with all their might, hoping the chair might budge. It wasn’t budging at all and Vera thought she might be safe after all. But suddenly the chair shifted just a little making a rubbing sound against the floor and slacking the rope just a little bit, sending shivers of panic throughout Vera.

“It’s working!” Jerry said. “Push again, now!”

The chair mooved again as Vera felt the rope droop. Now battling against an incline and a rope that now sagged much more readily under her weight Vera pushed on, nearly getting to the chair.

This time when they pushed it the chair rocked a little and for a wild moment Vera thought the chair would tip all the way over. But just a few more hand-over-hand movements and she would be there. She moved forward a bit and finally she was able to reach out with her legs and make contact with the chair. She quickly pulled herself forward off the rope and onto the top right colomn of the chair. The table was slightly lower and a couple inches away. Vera would have to time this perfectly.

But then there was another shift and Vera felt the chair vibrate as it moved yet further away from the table and she decided that timing be damned, she had to move now if she wanted to be able to move at all. She lunged towards the table trying to give herself as much forward force as she could muster.

Vera’s top half hit the table and all she could think of was an irrational picture of Marie grabbing her feet and pulling her off the table, even though Marie and Jerry were well below. Vera hoisted her entire body up onto the table in a blind panic, landing just beyond the lip in a heep.

Waisting no time, Vera got to her feet. As she did so, a rush of relife swept her body. She was on the tabletop now. She was safe—all she had to do was run forward and take the glass to win the game. She could even hear Marie exclaiming “No!” below.

Vera broke into a flat run making it to the center of the table in no time at all. The victory glass sat right there in front of her, her height, shiny, and light. She wrapped her hands around the base and hoisted the cup into the air. A moment later she was aware of flashing lights and buzzers, but her mind could not even process the thought right now. She had won, she had won.

 

End Notes:

We have our winner!!!!!

Just two more chapters plus the epilouge to wrap this whole thing up.

Chapter 45 by Benton
Author's Notes:

We have a winner!

If you skipped pervious chapters or accidentally ended up on this chapter and don't want to be spoiled, don't scroll down!

.

.

.

Marie and Jerry could not see Vera pick up the cup but they knew she had done it as soon as the lights and sirens started going off. Marie moaned her dissapointent while Jerry took a deep breath. So he didn’t win. It was still okay though—a hundred thousand dollars was far move than he ever expected to have. An exaused Jerry collapsed against Marie and she put her arms around him, allowing his head to rest gently on her chest.

Vera’s head was going swimmy from exaustion, the harrowing experience she had had on the string, and finally winning the grand prize after all this time competing. As blood rushed into her arms to keep the cup aloft she felt her vision partially black out and for a moment she thought she was going to pass out in a euphoric heap. But the moment passed and Vera remained stable, soaking in the victory.

As the lights and buzzers stopped a door opened to Vera’s left and Betty emerged from the bedroom in which she had been waiting. She walked up to the table and looked down at the tiny little athlete, sweating and holding up the victory cup.

“Vera, you have won the competition and the show,” Betty said as Vera put the cup down on the table ahead of her. “How do you feel?”

Vera panted a few times before she was able to answer. “I feel…good!” Vera said, grinning up at the giantess hostess.

“Now it’s time to bring you back up to the compound to re-enlage you and give you your reward.” Betty said. Instead of snatching up Hailey as she usually would have done Betty laid out her hand gently for Vera to board, which she did. Vera found Betty’s palm unusually comfertable and she reclined against the ball of her thumb as Betty’s fingers curled around her waste gently and protectively.

“As for the runner up and the little sidekick, you’ll be sent to join your eliminated friends!” Betty smiled wickedly to the two tiny people at her feet.

There was a sudden flash as Marie was reduced in size to be the same scale as all the others. This caused Jerry, who was leaning against her, to almost knock her over as the now-similarly-sized Marie could no longer so easily support him. Smiling that wicked smile Betty bent down and picked the two of them up and dropped them into a single crowded side pocket of her pants, causing the two sweaty figures to be pressed together.

“And now let’s not forget to collect your little friend Dale,” Betty said. Holding Vera gently in her hand Betty strolled out of the house and made her way to the east side of the house and the bush where Vera had left Dale.

Dale had climbed down from the branches and was now waiting in the shade of the bush, knowing that no matter what happened Betty would be arriving. Not that he was happy to see Betty, but he knew that he had no other choice but to wait.

Dale recoiled at the sight of Betty but managed to keep himself calm. He desperatley wanted to know who won but was afraid to death to ask her.

“It’s okay my dear,” Betty said in a sweet tone one would use to talk to a child, “Vera won, and you have your immunity.”

Dale felt a great swelling of relife inside him. He was safe—no more being manipulated by giant women for him. Vera had done it—he didn’t know how, and to be quite frank he didn’t really care—but Vera had done it and the game was finally over.

Betty picked Dale up and put him in her other pocket opposite the one which held Marie and Jerry and turned to head back into the compound. Using the door the contestants had always used for these voting rounds Betty entered into the voting room and walked into the traditional shrinking booth, lowering her hand with Vera on it to the ground so Vera could easily dismount. She did so and gave a smile up to Betty as the hostess turned to leave the shrinking booth through the second door.

“In a moment you will be full-sized,” Betty said. “I’ll see you on the other side.” And with one final smile Betty closed the door leaving Vera alone in the shrinking room.

A thrill ran through Vera’s body as she anticipated the return to full-size. When Betty had put her down she had been next to Betty’s foot, a titantic mamoth thing in a sandal the size of a large car. It was almost unimagineable to Vera that in a second her foot would be just as massive. It was hard to believe her body would tower just like Betty’s had.

Then, with a flash, Vera returned to full-size.

The shrinking booth was now the size of a phone booth and Vera had a sudden feeling of claustrophobia, thinking that she would continue to grow until she burst the room wide open, but the feeling passed. She had not been full-sized since the second day of the competition and had almost forgotten what it was like not to have everything be massive, open, and difficult to use. She would have to get re-used to this size all over again.

Vera pushed open the door and saw two chairs next to a small side table. In one of the chairs sat Betty. Not giantess Betty, but just normal-sized Betty, a woman who didn’t look so threatening or intimidating anymore. She found herself being surprised that the chairs were perfectly sized for her and that she didn’t have to climb on them, and the room felt like it was more of a box or a closet than an actual room. She had forgotten how small most rooms really were.

“Come, sit down,” Betty indicated the seat next to her. Trembling a little, Vera took two steps over to the chair and sat down in it, swearing that she had never felt a more comfertable chair.

“So tell me,” Betty said, now switching to the role of the interviewer, “When the game started and you learned it was the Shrinking Show, did you think you would be the one who would win?”

“No!” Vera said honestly. “I was terrified out of my mind—I was sure I was going to be one one of the first ones eliminated!”

“And not only were you not eliminated, you are the only person in the history of the game thus far to have never been eliminated!” Betty said. Vera hadn’t thought about it but she realised it was true—even though Sherri had won she had been eliminated at one point and was brought back in later.

“So what would you attribute your success in the game to?” Betty asked.

Vera laughed: this was turning out just like being interviewed by the local paper after the girls soccer team she coached won the series last year.

“Oh, I don’t know,” Vera said, her responses understandably less eloquent and informative than that previous interview, “Raw nerve and a shit load of luck, I suppose.” Vera laughed again. “I guess I just fought tooth and nail through the whole thing. Carla tried to knock me out of it at the maze but I hung on. I came close to elimination a few times, but I stayed in it.”

“So what do you plan to do with the million dollars?” Betty asked.

“I…I haven’t even thought about it,” Vera said. The thought that she was now a millionaire had not yet sunken in. “Maybe get a bigger house…possibly with a tennis court…and some nice clothes?” Both Vera and Betty laughed.

“It must be hard to take in,” Betty said.

“Absolutely,” Vera said. “It’s…not something I would have ever imagined happening to me.”

“As was the shrinking, I’m sure,” Betty asked with a grin.

“Oh yeah,” Vera said, a look of amazement on her face. “I don’t think I’ll ever forget being small.”

“Speeking of which,” Betty said. “I have to award you the rest of your prize.”

“My other prize?” Vera asked, puzzled.

Without saying another word Betty reached under the side table and brought up a small shoebox. Vera looked at it curiously for a second, then Betty removed the lid and Vera’s jaw dropped as she looked upon the six tiny eliminated contestants.

Andy, Carla, Hailey, Jerry, Marie, and Paul were absolutely tiny to Vera, who had never seen a person that was one-sixteenth her own size. These were people she had gotten to know, both loved and hated, over the course of the game, sometimes bigger and sometimes smaller. But here they were, itsy bitsy, with little twiglige arms and legs and bodies so small that they would be drawfed just by Vera’s hand alone. She could hardly believe she had been that small just minutes ago.

The reactions on the contestants faces were a range of emotions from fear to excitement. There couldn’t have been a greater difference of expression on Carla and Paul’s faces. All the color from Carla’s face had drained and she was looking up at Vera, now a collosal giantess, knowing full well that Vera could do whatever she wanted with her defeated formal rival and minute Carla could not do a thing about it.

Paul, on the other hand, was looking absolutely delighted. He had been hoping and hoping for Vera to come out on top, to never have to experience Betty’s most intimate regions, to finally push past the people that had been harmful to her the entire game. Now she safe, she was the victor, and Paul could not be happier. Whatever happened from here on out Vera was in charge and the nightmare was over.

The reactions were more mixed for the other four—Andy was unsure whether he should be excited or nervous about the chance to complete the list vaginas of female contestants he had been completely immensed in, expecially when the shrunken woman whom was supposed to be his master was the likely subject of Vera’s greatest wrath.

Marie knew she had treated Vera generally well over the course of the game but she was a little nevous about the way she had tried to move the chair that Vera was on at the very end—that might give her a sour feeling towards the little ex-Queen and now Marie regretted the last ditch effort to keep her from winning. Jerry also felt nervous for those same reasons, plus the fact that he was the oh-so-close runner-up who had both snuck off early on the final day of the competition and had help from an assistant that was bigger than anyone else in that part of the competition. Hailey felt very neutral about it, knowing she would be able to roll with whatever came since she had been both on the giantess and sex toy ends of these games before.

“You can have all six of them,” Betty said, “For the entire night.”

“Wow…” Vera breathed, looking down at the tiny people. She didn’t know what to do…here they were, her rivals so small and defenseless, essentially being handed to her with complete power over them. She thought fleetingly of what she might do to punish Carla, and things she could do with others.

But really, when she thought about it, it wasn’t in her nature. The thought of little people inside of her made Vera more anxious than aroused, and she knew that these little people had been through enough durring this game and she didn’t want to add to it. But if she turned it down, did that mean they would revert to Betty’s control? Vera came up with a compromise with herself.

“There’s only one person I want,” Vera said. Smiling, she put her hand into the shoebox in front of Paul. Paul, smiling up and swallowing his pride, stepped forward and sat in the palm of his giantess lover as she lifted him up out of the box. At that moment, Paul did not feel shame or any of the other emotions usually felt when Betty picked him up. Instead he felt a new feeling that he had not felt in a long time—he felt truly safe, as if by picking him up Vera removed him from harm.

“Are you sure that’s what you want?” Betty said, eyeing the contestants and eyeing Vera provocatively, daring her to change her mind.

“I’m sure,” Vera said. “Shrunken people might be your thing, but they are not mine. I only want to be with Paul.”

“Very well,” Betty grinned, putting the lid over the five contestants left in the box and bringing on darkness. “Remember, you have access to my quarters and Room 215 for the rest of the night. Enjoy yourself and congradulations again!”

“Thank you!” Vera said, and smiling glowingly at Paul in her hand, she made her way out of the room and would soon be taking Paul up to Betty’s bedroom, which had been marked specificly for her so she would know where to go.

Betty was now the sole large person in the room, and she was aware of the eight tiny people in her possession. There were the two people in her bra, little Dale in her pocket that she could not touch, and the five other eliminated contestants in the shoebox. Betty had expected Vera not to take them all, but she had hardly guessed that the winner would be leaving the hostess with so many fine toys. She could not use Dale—after all a promise was a promise—but she had seven people that could provide her with pleasure all night long.

The five people in the box shielded their eyes as the lid was lifted up and all they saw were a gargantuan pair of mischevous, female eyes.

“Oh, we are going to have fun tonight!” Betty said.

 

That night was a romp.

When Betty got back to the room she unleashed all the tiny people onto her body, letting their little movements be the foreplay to get her sexual energy up for the sexing marathon. Once she was good and wet she went through great pains to see that all seven tiny people would never forget the geography of her vagina, vulva, labia, and clitorus. She sexed them each extensively and relentlessly, first individually and then in pairs.

Always having been an extremely orgasmic woman, Betty came several times, each time bringing bone crushing pressure to whatever lucky tiny happened to be in her cunt at the time. She also placed the tiny people shoulder-deep in her mouth and sucked on them as she masturbated herself with the toys, rotating through them and giving the others a respite laying exaused on her breasts and stomach.

After a while Betty decided she didn’t want to be the only giantess in the action and made Sherri full-sized so that the hostesses could play with the little contestants. Initially nervous, Sherri could not resist Betty’s suprisingly extensive knowledge of her on-buttons. The tiny people were sandwiched between the giantesses’ bodies as they made love to each other.

Andy was estatic as Betty’s and Sherri’s tounges wrestled him between them in a great soppy kiss, and Sherri was able to add four new people to the list of those she had completely enclosed in her mouth, licking them and feeling their features with her tounge, tasting their individual flavors.

Betty pared an explosively-excited Andy with Hailey to put inside Sherri’s pussy, while Sherri pared Carla with Tom for Betty’s, and Marie and Jerry got to feel what it was like when four giant bressed closed in around them on all sides.

After these sweaty exersizes Betty allowed the group to splinter off bit by bit. She allowed Sherri to go off with Jerry for a fun-filled night of their own, giving Sherri complete control over hers and Jerry’s sizes, of course. They would celebrate the night by going through all four scenerios they mentioned back in the tent the previous night, but when they finally found time to sleep tiny Jerry lay peacefully curled up on Sherri’s giant breast while she savored the feeling of his light, tiny, warm pressure and knowing she had made him very happy.

With five remaining tiny people Betty decided to play with their sizes a little bit. Betty doubled Marie’s size and made Carla lick her pussy, but made Andy worship and serve other parts of her body so Carla wouldn’t have the humiliation of him watching her be made into a submissive.

Betty then enlarged Hailey to quarter-sized and made her hoiste Marie into the air and lick her smaller pussy, licking Andy and Carla together in her mouth all the while counting how long Tom could stay submerged in her cunt without air.

Finally, Betty decided to enlarge Carla and allow her to take Andy off to another room to reassert her dominance over him. Carla would go on to ritualisticly humiliate and punish Andy for all the things that Betty made him do to her and other women, even though it was not Andy’s choice. Still, Andy loved every second and by the end of the night he could not believe he had ever lived any other life other than one that was in service to the great and powerful Carla.

Now only with three tiny people, Betty reshrunk Hailey to one-sixteenth-size and shrunk Tom once again to one:two-hundred-fifty-sixth-size, or sixteenth-size to sixteenth-size. Betty made Hailey and Marie stand in her mouth and as she sucked them they kissed each other, passing the speck of Tom between their mouths. After that she took a cue from Sherri’s book and had Hailey lead Tom down an adventure in her vast pussy.

Finally exaused from a whole evening of sex-making, Betty brought Tom back to sixteenth-size and allowed him and Hailey to make sweet lovemaking in the valley of Betty’s breasts all the while making Marie sleep on top of Betty’s vulva, as she did after a bit of difficulty. Jerry and Hailey would fall asleep in the warm cradle of Betty’s chest and Betty herself would fall asleep a very happy woman.

 

Meanwhile Vera had brought Paul back to the luxurious pad that was Betty’s on-site apartment and carefully placed Paul on the side table next to the bed.

“I can’t believe I did it!” Vera said to the tiny man. “I won the competition!”

“I’m so proud of you,” Paul said glowingly, allowing more emotion to be expressed than at any point durring the game.

“I’m just so glad I got you out of there,” Vera said, looking glowingly and protectively at her little man. “From what I heard Betty put you through terrible things. Were you hurt at all?”

“It wasn’t all completely terribe,” Paul said, suprising even himself as the words came out of his mouth. “Though it was kind of, uh…different than what I was used to.”

“Well, I’m all dirty from the hike,” Vera said. “I’m going to hop in the shower and then, um, maybe we could play a game or something.”

Vera blew him a kiss before heading off to the shower, and it aroused Paul in a very different way than it would have if Vera and he were the same size. As he heard the shower run, he could not help his mind from wondering to the beautiful giantess in the shower whom he absolutely loved, and fantasies were already forming in his mind.

As Paul’s erection grew he didn’t know what to make of himself. He never wanted to be small; he had been humiliated by Betty and Carla and even Marie—but he couldn’t shrug off the fact that underneith it all he had the feeling—just a feeling—that maybe this whole thing was starting to grow on him, if only just a little.

When the water turned off he felt himself start to sweat a little in anticipation of Vera’s emergance from the shower. For some reason he was even more excited to see Vera because she was a giantess right now.

Vera finally emerged from the shower, towel wrapped around her chest as she picked up a comb and started to brush through her long brown hair. Her shoulders were bare and her lower legs and feet were emerging from the bottom of the tower and it was driving him crazy.

“Vera?” Paul asked, feeling more nervous than he had since asking out his first date at the tender young age of twelve.

“What dear?” Vera asked gently, turning and gazing lovingly towards Paul, a little surprised to find the tiny naked man had an erection that was beyond his ability to hide.

“Can you come over here?” Paul asked in a earnest nervousness that almost seemed more charictaristic of Andy than himself.

Curious, Vera stepped lightly over to the nightstand. Her towel-laden body towered over him and her soft beautiful face gazing down at him was sending him into an excitement he didn’t know how to deal with.

“Vera,” Paul said, his words coming halteringly, “Betty taught me a lot…about women at this scale.”

Vera’s expression fell into a bit of a pitying frown. “Paul,” Vera said. “You know I can’t make you do anything for me tonight, it wouldn’t be right.”

“No, but I want to do it for you.” Paul said. Vera’s expression turned to one of mild shock and a little confusion.

“I—I’m sorry,” Paul said, instinctively shrinking a little under the giantess’s gaze. “It’s just…I’ve been having these feelings, just little feelings at the back of my mind. And…and its you, Vera! I love you, and I don’t care what size you are, I want to show my affection for you. And this might be the only chance we’re going to get, so…I just want to make you happy to the best of my ability.”

Vera didn’t say anything for several moments, merely looking down at Paul thoughtfully. Then she finally said, “The other girls on the game seem to get a kick out of it. I really don’t understand it.”

“I don’t know why,” Paul said. “Maybe it’s a power thing.”

“I don’t want to have power over you,” Vera said, frowning a little.

“Not power,” Paul said. “I don’t want a power game. I just want to make love to you.”

There was another long pause as Vera considered Paul. Then she said, calmly, “Maybe there is something to it if all the other girls like it.”

Paul felt his excitement rise as Vera gently brought her hand over to gently scoop him up. She held him up not far from her face, watching as he looked back at her, obviously excited. Her face filled his whole vision as she filled his entire mind.

“How does it feel to be sitting in my hand?” Vera asked so low it was almost a whisper. Paul was so excited he could barely speek.

“I can’t explain it really,” He said. “I don’t know why—but I’m feeling really excited right now.”

Without saying anything, Vera brought her other hand up near Paul preparing to touch him. She didn’t know how to go about this—this was unlike anything she had tried before. She eyed his bulging penis, barely a twig to her, and inched her finger towards it. The tip of her finger touched the tiny member and she felt Paul’s whole body spasm with the reaction, and she drew her finger away as if she had been stung.

“Boy I feel silly,” Vera whispered, smiling widely in her nervousness.

“Don’t feel that way,” Paul said.

Vera smiled gently, holding Paul a little further from her body. She didn’t want to admit this to Paul right now but she was feeling a bit aroused herself. She loved Paul and only wanted to pretect him in this state, but she had to admit she was sexually attracted to him even now dispite their size difference. She really did want to make love to him and like he said this might be her only chance.

Bringing her hand behind her back Vera undid the tie of the towel and let it fall to the ground, revealing her collosal naked body. Paul gaped in astonishment as he gazed upon it, finding it more beautiful than any of the other naked giantesses he had been forced to endure.

“I’m going to sit down on the bed now,” Vera whispered, and she did so. While she did she was aware of how impactful her full-sized weight was upon the matress and how miniscule an impact Paul’s weight had on her hand. Gently lowering him down Vera placed Paul in her lap.

Paul was looking up at Vera’s face above, under it two great brests the size of small cars. Under his feet he could feel the pulse of Vera’s vibrant, alive body. He was well aware of the organs that lay just behind him.

“What do we do now?” Vera asked, feeling awkward but still a little excited.

Acting on instinct, Paul leaned forward until his chest was resting on Vera’s curved stomack. He stretched his arms out and closed his eyes, just trying to take in the sensation of Vera’s body. He kissed her stomach lightly a few times causing little chills to flow through Vera’s body.

“Lay down on the bed,” Paul suggested softly. “I want to show you a few things.”

“Okay,” Vera said, still nervous but overcome with a sense of curiosity. She swung her strong, luxurious legs over the bed and reclined on the pillow, giving Paul and grand landscape to work with.

Paul started slowly, merely walking on Vera’s body and allowing her to feel the sensation of his tiny weight transferred through his feet onto her. After a few minutes he started playing with her breasts, hugging and kissing them and teasing her nipples. As far as physical sensation went it wasn’t much but just watching Paul at work on her aroused her for reasons she couldn’t understand. As he continued, whispered calls of “be careful” were replaced by little giggles, “ooh”s, and finally moans of true pleasure.

Paul also climbed right into Vera’s mouth, something that alarmed her at first, but then she realised it would be a chance to give something back to him, so she licked his body and played his penis on her tounge. She closed her lips gently around his middle and actually started genuinely enjoying the sensation of Paul wiggling around in her mouth.

Vera used her suction powers to keep Paul in her mouth even after a few attempts to leave, something which for some reason excited Paul all the much more. Vera was enjyoing having him in her mouth too much and was amused by the way the slightest amount of suction could keep him put dispite the efforts of his best muscles to get him out. She realised that her right hand had wondered between her legs and she was now slowly stroking herself.

Finally Vera let Paul free, and he climbed stickily over her chin and back onto her chest, only to head determinantely southward. Vera innitially wanted to stop him, but a strong feeling of wanting him to go on came over her and she allowed him to crawl right between her hand and her vulva. She gasped partially in pleasure, partially in shock that this whole thing was happening at all.

Paul spread himself out like a starfish over Vera’s vulva and pushing off her skin he started to move himself around in a circle. Vera gasped—he was litterally using his entire body to give her a rub! Paul was making Vera feel very special indeed. Subconciously, she started using her hand to rub him in small circles. She became concious of the fact that she was doing it but did not stop—in fact she was sure Paul was enjoying it, so she rubbed him a bit more firmly and started to gasp even more excitedly.

Peul could not believe the world of pleasure he was in as he went round and around over Vera’s vulva, the gentle pressure pushing him into her labia a bit. He was almost ashamed to admit it but this was the most fun he had ever had with a woman, full-sized or not. Vera was putting on just enough pressure to make it enjoyable but not the selfishly crushing force Betty liked to use.

“Paul,” Vera panted, as she found herself getting closer and closer to climax.

“Yes?” Paul called from down on Vera’s vulva. For a minute he was afraid she was going to ask him to stop, but he could not have been prepared for the next thing she was about to say.

“Paul, do you do…inside?” Vera asked, daring to believe the words were coming out of her mouth, but knowing that she must have Paul inside her now to make the experience complete.

An excitement greater than any Paul had felt rushed over him as he moved to work himself inside Vera. She gasped out in astonishment as she felt his little feet and legs slip inside of her, then his waste and chest. Her walls squeezed him gently as she realized to her amazement that she had an entire man in her vagina.

“Grab my torso with two fingers.” Paul said, his own gasps of pleasure making it hard for him to talk. He felt as Vera’s thumb and index finger gently but firmly gripped him around the torso.

“Now move me up and down,” Paul said excitedly.

“Will that hurt you?” Vera asked.

“No, it won’t hurt me,” Paul promised.

“Okay.” Vera said, and scarcely believing what she was doing she started sliding Paul up and down in her pussy.

“Yes, that’s it!” Paul said, but his words were already being drowned out by Vera’s immense moans of pleasure as she moved Paul up and down faster and faster, his little wiggling body exciting her like a penis with limbs. She felt herself getting closer and closer to climax, as the rubbing of Vera’s vaginal walls against his penis and indeed his whole body was giving Paul the same effect.

Vera exclaimed loudly as she came, the orgasm rocking her entire body and causing a flood of secretion to engulf Paul as her pussy squeezed him tightly His own orgasm, while intense and immensely satisfying, was completely overshaddowed by Vera’s earthquake which dominated Paul’s universe for several seconds.

Vera’s breathing slowed down as she relaxed herself. She slid Paul out of her and let him collapse exausted onto her bush. She allowed him to lie there for a few moments while she regained herself, then picked him up and brought him to her face.

“That,” Vera said. “Was amazing.”

“It sure was,” Paul said. As Vera held her little lover in her hand both of them realised that something special had just happened between them and a bond had just been created, stronger than anything the two of them had felt before. After engaging in this most inimate and personal act the two of them felt that they would now and forever be connected.

Vera hugged Paul against her breast and allowed him to rest there as she to drifted off into a bit of a euphoric meditative state. This hellish game filled with all sorts of weird and unusual things and charicters had just produced one of the best days of Vera’s life. Between winning the million and this experience with Paul, she would have to say that this experience truly was tops.

They lied in bed for perhaps an hour when they heard a knock on the door. Vera siezed up in alarm, wondering who it could be and why they would be knocking when Betty assured her she’d have the whole night alone with Paul. Vera quickly sat up and flicked a blanket over her naked body before saying, “Come in.”

The door opened and it was Sherri. She seemed to be wearing some type of tight negligee and there was a suspicious lump on her right breast that Vera expected must be a person. For a wild minute she thought Sherri had come to join her in some sort of sexual escipade, but by the way she smiled at Vera kindly Vera knew she must have come for something else.

“Hey Vera,” Sherri said. “You weren’t sleeping, were you?”

“No, no,” Vera said.

“Hey, I just wanted to give you something.” Sherri said. “Well, it’s more of a gift for Paul really.”

“What is it?” Vera asked a bit defensively. Vera didn’t like Sherri adressing Paul and her hand cluched Paul protectively—Vera vowed she would never let another giantess hold her tiny Paul.

“I know you wanted to enjoy this night as much as possible, so I wanted to give Paul the gift of size,” Vera said. “I want to make him full-sized.”

Vera went from suspicion to ecstacy in a second. She was going to have Paul, normally and fully! She felt immediately thankful as she scooped the tiny man from her breast and held him out to Sherri.

Sherri was a bit surprised that Vera had retreived Paul from her body, thinking that there was no way Vera was going to be interested in that kind of thing, but here it was in front of her. For a moment she wondered if Vera would just rather leave Paul small for the night.

But as Vera looked at Sherri eagerly and said, “Okay, enlarge him!”, she knew that wasn’t so.

“You might want to put him on the ground.” Sherri said, grinning. “I’m sure you’ve forgotten, but full-sized men can be a bit heavy.”

Smiling, Vera placed Paul on the floor next to the bed. Both women looked at the tiny man for a moment until there was a flash—Paul had been restored to full-size!

Paul looked around him. This was the first time Paul had been full-sized since the very beginning of the competition, and like Vera he could not believe how small everything looked. But he looked down at Vera—she was no longer a giantess, but she was still the most beautiful woman Paul had ever laid eyes on, and she gazed lovingly back up at him.

“Welcome back, Paul,” Vera said, extending her arms out to him. Paul reached down and Vera felt his strong, manly arms wrap around her and she just melted into his embrace. Then, to Vera’s surprise and delight, Paul lifted Vera right off the bed and held her in his arms, Vera whooping with surprise and delight.

“I’ll leave you two alone,” Sherri said, smiling as she quietly and quickly closed the door to resume her evening with Jerry.

Paul easily held his same-sized lover in his arms as she sensually stroked his chest. The couple smiled each other as their bodies were together.

“Do you still like me now that I’m normal?” Vera asked, teasingly.

“Baby, I like you more than ever.” Paul said. Vera chuckled as Paul leaned in for a kiss, and it quickly became the first of many passionate kisses the couple would share.

After spending a significant time fooling around on the bed and just enjoying being together, the couple had sex normally for the first time. Having Paul inside her—the normal way—just felt so right to Vera, and afterwards the couple lay in the spooning position on the bed, Paul as the big spoon with his arm wrapped around Vera. Now it was Vera who felt protected and warm from the body heat of her partner, and it was a feeling much greater than anything she experianced while Paul was small. This is how it was supposed to be, and this was how Vera knew that their relationship was destined to last far beyond the walls of this compound.

 

Meanwhile, while all this was happenning, Dale sat alone in the drawer-apartment in Sherri’s room that had been Tom’s. He watched TV and ate snacks for many hours before going to bed. He had no contact until the next morning when Betty went around to re-enlarge everyone, and he was greatful for it.

 

End Notes:

Just one more chapter to finish things out, plus the epilouge!

Chapter 46 by Benton
Author's Notes:

And here it is, the last chapter, a short one to wrap everything up!

By mid-morning the next day, it was all finally over.

All of the eight contestants plus Tom had been returned to full-size and their things had all been gathered together. After a final breakfast together in which only lighthearted conversation took place the nine of them went to the front reception area of the compound to await the two vans Betty had sent for to bring them to the town. Once they got to the town they would be going on trains and busses in all different directions, most of them eventually taking planes, all heading for some place or another they each called home.

It was a bittersweat moment for Hailey as she stood among her former competitors, things in hand, waiting for the vans as if they had been just out at a theme park. Many of these people had been towering giants to her, others had been tiny toys, some both. Many of them had even been inside of her, but she could hardly believe that now looking around at them. Jerry and Dale, both short-time flings, stood several feet away. Little Marie gave Hailey a goodbye hug, which astounded Hailey given that Marie had been one of those people she had used as a dildo durring her flirtation with power at the hands of Betty.

“So you headed back to Indiana?” Tom said, approaching Hailey.

“Yeah,” Hailey said, but without any enthusiasm. “I suppose I am.”

“Back to the taxi I guess,” Tom commented.

“Yeah,” Hailey said again. “I don’t know if I’ll stay long, though. I’m thinking about moving.”

“Oh?” Tom asked. “Where to?”

“I don’t know…” Hailey said, “I heard your area is pretty nice!”

Tom chuckled. “I warn you,” He said. “I’m hard to keep single but I’m also hard to keep hitched.”

“What, you don’t think we have a real shot?” Hailey asked, looking a little worried.

“I didn’t say that,” Tom said.

“You still have feelings for Sherri?” Hailey asked.

Tom laughed. “It was just a fling with us. We were fuck buddies, that’s all,” Tom said. “The attraction was there…but we knew it wouldn’t work with a serious shot.”

“And now she has Jerry…” Hailey said.

“Ah, don’t think about him.” Tom said, taking Hailey’s hand. “You’re all right, lady.”

“So you want to give it a shot?” Hailey asked. “Making it out in the real world?”

“What the heck?” Tom grinned, then he and Hailey pulled in for a kiss.

For Dale, this day could have not come soon enough. Though he felt he at least made up with Vera at the very end the gulf between him and every other person made it so awkward that he couldn’t even manage but a brief handshake to any of them. The whole experience—particularly those moments with Betty—was a severe shock to the psychie and he wondered if he would ever be the same again. He felt like it had been a damaging experience on the whole but thre was a part of him—just a small part—that said that this experience knocked down something inside him that should have been knocked down long ago, and that without it he could now grow to become a better person. He didn’t understand it that much, never having been too good with the psycho-babble, but even in all this he felt optomistic.

Marie was in high spirits as she clutched her bright luggage and waited for the van. It had been quite an experience, and though she definitely felt uncomfertable many times and there were many things she would prefer not to repeat, overall she felt it was a great experience. She felt some degree of affection with all her former competitors and even asked many of them to keep in touch.

Jerry had said his goodbyes to Sherri already. It was a bit of a sad experience because they both knew that they probably couldn’t make it out in the world. It was a very fun time while it lasted, but both of them were starting to build lives in very different places doing very different things. Dispite this, they were determined to remain friends, and they had exchanged contact information with Jerry pledging to write as soon as he got back home.

Paul and Vera had been inseperable since the night before. They simply laughed off all the cold looks from Carla and even got warm smiles from Marie and Hailey. They were already talking about plans of how they could be together. Vera was very attached to her school and to her team that she coached, and Paul was really tight with his firefighting unit. But Paul felt that this love with serious and a love of this kind required sacrifices. He knew it would be tough but he was prepared to leave his unit and take a new job in the vicinity of Vera’s hometown. Of course, this would not happen right away but he had a feeling it would come in a short matter of months.

Andy was possibly the only one in a truly sad mood at the end of the game. He tried to tell himself that he was excited about going back to his job and to his life, but it felt empty in his mind. Though he had a decent-paying job he rarely felt that rush of satisfaction he got from solving problems that he felt all the time when he first started a few years back. Truth be told, the experiances he had with Carla were the best in his life, and though he figured she would never agree, he was prepared to throw all of it away and live with Carla, doing whatever it took to please her. That would make him very happy, but still there would be something missing—all his life he had dreamed about shrinking machines and being shrunk, and now he was one of only a handful of people in the world who had ever experianced it, and now it was being taken away from him. Shrinking machines didn’t exist in the outside world. There they were fantasy, and Andy wondered if with enough time out in the world he would start to think that his time on the shrinking show was only something he imagined in his wildest daydreams.

Marie was looking for Carla, since she had not had a chance to say goodbye to her yet, when she felt a tap on her arm. She turned around and Jerry was standing behind her, smiling as he slid something in her hand.

“What’s this?” Marie asked, looking at the piece of paper Jerry had given her.

“It’s a check,” Jerry said quietly, trying not to attract attention. “A piece of my second-place winnings.”

Fifteen thousand dollars?” Marie exclaimed, reading the number Jerry had written. “I can’t except this, Jerry!” Marie tried to thrust it back to him, but Jerry pushed her hand back to herself.

“No, I want you to have it,” Jerry said. “It’s for everything you did for me on the last competition. I would have been a goner without your help, I wouldn’t even have finished, let alone come a stone’s throw from winning.”

“Jerry, I can’t…” Marie said.

“I’m still walking away with eighty-five thousand.” Jerry said. “What you have is more than Carla got for third place, and quite frankly, I think you should have been in the final competition, not her. You were cheated out of your chance at winning, and this is for that.”

Marie said nothing for a moment, unsure whether to accept it or not. Then, finally, she slid it into her pocket.

“Okay,” Marie said, leaning over to give Jerry a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Andy was hearing the quiet conversations around him without really listening. He was still feeling sad about leaving and knowing Carla would not be in his life, and even if she was it would not be the same. He was thinking about his job with a morbid matter-of-factness and wondering how he could ever go back after experiancing this.

Suddenly, Andy felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around and there was Sherri, her face burning with a feverish excitement that surprised Andy given the more somber mood that surrounded the end of the game.

“What?—” Andy began, but Sherri cut him off.

“Come with me. Hurry!” Sherri said, “Bring your stuff!”

Wondering what the heck Sherri could be wanting to show him but also filled with excitement that he may get to do one more thing at this magical compound, he picked up his bags and followed Sherri at a jog back into the compound.

Sherri led him through the front gate and past the main reception area, down a side hallway and into a small room that may have been someone’s office. Standing in this room, packages beside her, was Carla. She was grinning. Andy’s excitement and curiosity were building to a level where he was actually shaking.

“Listen to me.” Sherri said, drawing his attention her way and speeking very seriously. “What we’re about to do will have serious consequences on your life outside the compound but you might find it extremely enjoyable if you accept.”

“Okay…” Andy said, daring to believe what Sherri was about to say.

“How would you like to go home, with Carla, at a size of four and a half inches tall?” Sherri asked. Andy’s mouth dropped open—he must be dreaming! There was no way Sherri could be actually saying what was coming out of her mouth!

“Uh—um…YEAH!” Andy exclaimed.

“We can shrink you, right here, and you can go home with Carla as a shrunken man,” Sherri said. “Nobody would know about it but us three, not even Betty. Are you prepared to do that?”

“Yes, yes, oh god yes!” Andy gushed.

“Okay,” Sherri said. “you have to understand, though, that this change is considered permanent. Once you leave this compound you cannot be re-enlarged, since the only shrinking machines are here.”

“I understand,” Andy said.

“Also, you will have to leave everything you know behind,” Sherri said. “You won’t be able to see or talk to anyone you know. You will have to send them a messege telling them you’ve moved to another country or something. Are you prepared for that?”

“Yes I am.” Andy said, adamantly, anxious to get on with things.

“So you are prepared to live with Carla as a four-and-a-half inch man?” Sherri asked. “To accept the full-time limitations and dependencies of being such a small man, and to give up everything that you know as your life?”

“Yes, yes, please,” Andy said, almost pleadingly. He looked at Carla. She was standing with her arms cross, her sinister smile failing to mask her obvious excitement.

“Very well,” Sherri said. “You will say a final ‘I do’, and I will shrink you. Do you accept the size-change and all its consequences?”

“I do.” Said Andy, firmly and without hesitation.

“Okay then.” Sherri said with a tone of finality. “Say goodbye to the full-sized world.” A feeling of anticipation unlike anything Andy had ever felt was growing over him making each moment feel like hours.

And the last thing Andy saw was Sherri smiling at him as she adjusted the shrinking controls before a blinding flash filled the room.

Andy was looking at two pairs of giant, sandaled, female feet. His breathing came fast and short—he was hyperventilating from euphoria! The two women towered over him—just like he knew it should be—and they were both looking down at him with wild smiles of amusement.

“Aww,” Sherri said, as Carla wiggled her toes in a wave formation, sending Andy further out of his mind. He watched as Sherri bent down to pick him up, her giant hand closing around him and lifting him off the ground.

Andy felt that he might just come with no physical stimulation at all has he looked from one giant face to the other, both women beaming at the little man who had made the ultimate decision to give up a normal life to stay that way.

“Better put his stuff in your pocket, I don’t think they make anything in his size,” Sherri almost laughed out loud. A chuckelling Carla bent down and picked up Andy’s two suitaces and effortlessly slid them into her side pocket. She then laid out her hand, ready to accept Andy.

“Safe travels, little man,” Sherri said, giving Andy a little peck, her soft lips covering most of his body for an instant, causing him to blush. A moment later Sherri put Andy into Carla’s hand—Carla’s hand, the place where he belonged, and the woman he belonged to.

“You’ve made the right choice,” Carla said, beaming down at her man-toy as he looked up in wide-eyed reverence to her. “Who do you adore?”

“Carla!” Andy shouted.

“That’s right.” Carla said. “And who do you serve?”

“Carla!” Andy repeated.

“And don’t you forget it!” Carla smiled. “Now, I have the perfect place for you to hide on the way back.”

Without saying anything else Carla slid Andy into the v of her shirt and under her bra, resting him gently between the cup and her breast. She smiled as she felt Andy excitedly slide into place, making himself comfertable against the giant warm orb. He hugged it with all his little might to show his support of Carla and his excitement to start his new life.

Carla turned to Sherri. “I can’t describe what this means to me,” Carla said, grinning broadly.

“Just be good, alright?” Sherri asked grinning. The two women exchanged a hug and a peck on the cheek.

“I’ll never forget this,” Carla said. With one last smile at Sherri she picked up her luggage and headed out the front door to the sidewalk at the front.

Just moments before the two vans had arrived and the drivers were in the process of loading the luggage into the back of the van. Carla slipped into the group and handed her luggage to one of the drivers, trying to mask her huge smile and fit in with the crowd.

No one missed Andy as they got onto the van—the riders of one bus figured he was on the other and vise-versa. In fact no one that day would give a second thought to Andy’s whereabouts, ignorant of the fact that he was a teeny tiny man who was going home with his giantess mistress.

The contestants gave one last look to the compound as the vans pulled away and headed back out onto the dusty rural road heading back to the small town. For better or for worse, the Shrinking Show had changed each of their lives, and even if they never would go back, they knew it and Betty would remain in their thoughts forever.

 

End Notes:

Stay tuned for the epilouge!

Chapter 47 - Epilogue by Benton
Author's Notes:

And here it is: the Epilogue, the final entry in Season Two. It's finally time to click the "yes" button on the "Complete?" tab and have this fully uploaded.

Dan Ransmith was sitting at the table eating the lunch he prepared for himself, taking a break from the notes he had scrawled across several sheets of paper to watch television. It was certianly a busy season—the time of the show—and Betty barely allowed them any sleep while they worked on the project.

Normally Ransmith would be working on the latest improvements to the shrinking system—all simulated of course because Betty would never trust any of them with a real shrinking machine—but today his notes were concerning the ordering of film clips for the television broadcast of the second season of The Shrinking Show. Betty demanded that over twice as much footage be used since the network distributing the show had asked Betty for twice the episodes as the first season.

“Did Betty give you the word on whether we can use the clips with Tom?” Ransworth’s colleauge, Bill Diller, said as he entered the room.

“What? Oh yes, they’re fine.” Ransworth said as he continued to watch the soccer game on the television.

“Something on your mind?” Diller asked, noticing Ransworth’s preocupation. Ransworth sighed.

“It’s just this time of year, you know,” Ransworth said. “The contestants come, they compete, and they go home. We don’t go home.”

Diller nodded solomnly. It was true—they had been Betty’s slaves for two and a half years now. It was as if they were prisoners in jail, yet they had committed no crime, except for simply being in the way of an ambitious woman who will let nothing stop her.

Betty was always telling them how good they had it—the mini complex she had constructed for them was much “nicer” than a jail cell, given that they each had their own bedroom, they had a large TV with an extensive cable package, and access to some of the best computers that could fit in a room. Betty always fed them healthy, decent-sized meals, and when the competition was on she brought them out into the compound and into the yard one at a time for a change of scenery. Snickering, she would add that she always satisfied their sexual needs too, though Ransworth felt that most of the time he was just being used to satisfy hers.

However, it was not truly better. The men had no control over their environment—Betty controlled every aspect of it right down to what they wore. There was no privacy either: there were cameras in every room of their little complex that Betty could watch—and often did—and those cameras were on a different network than the main cameras in the house and the compound so they couldn’t even see what they were filming. Also, they had no connection to the internet and absolutely no communication to anyone other than Betty. In that way it was worse than a prison, because at least in prison you got to write to your family members.

“I’m just glad the excitement’s over,” Diller said. The contestants had just gone home today and Betty was allowing for a bit of breathing time before the extensive editing process was to begin.

”Now for a month of editing, plus a year of experementing with our hands tied behind our back.” Ransmith said.

“If only we had access to all our old equiptment, plus having access to all our old reaserch material, we could fulfill her demands in half the time she gives us.” Diller said. The memories of the last faliure were still painful—Betty had wanted truly portable shrinking machines by the start of the season and when she didn’t get them she made sure all four of them paid.

“Any idea whose story we should play up in the first act?” Ransmith said.

“No idea,” Diller said. “Ask her when she talks to us again.”

Betty communicating with them was always a very frightening experience, since Betty would literally remove an entire wall from the complex and essentially replace it with her face. It was never known in advance whether she would be in a good mood or bad, feeling businesslike or frisky. The four scientests lived on the edge of her seat.

“I wish she’d just shrink us a good film editor,” Diller joked darkly. “I wasn’t trained to do this crap.”

“Don’t say that!” Ransmith said sharply. Apart from the fact that Betty could hear what they were saying if she so chose to listen, jokes about bringing anyone else into this prison were not at all welcome by him.

“Well, at least we’ll almost certianly have portable machines by the next season.” Diller said. “We might even get rid of the excess light problem.”

“That might be pushing it,” Said Ransmith.

“It could be a pleasant surpise for Betty,” Diller grinned.

“Shut up, Dill.” Ransmith said. Tensions were high in the place durring any time when you were shut away with the same people for two years, let alone under their circumstances. As Ransmith ate his sandwitch he felt a subtle vibration and heard dull thuds in the distance, the telltale sign that a full-sized person was approaching.

“Here she comes,” Ransmith said, flicking off the TV and turning to the blank white wall.

“Odd,” Diller said. “She already talked to us once today, I didn’t think she’d be back.”

“Maybe she’s lonely since the contestants left and wants to put you in headfirst,” Ransmith smirked.

“That’s the last place I’m worried about going if Betty’s lonely,” Said Diller, dryly. The thuds continued, then stopped, then started up again.

“She’s sure taking a while coming over here.” Ransmith said. “I wonder what she’s doing, she doesn’t keep anything else in this room?”

“Who are we to question the ways of the giantess?” Diller said dryly.

The thuds continued sporadically for a minute before the sound of something landing on the top of the little complex causing both men to jump. They heard the sound of something scraping—presumably fingers—on the top of the room they were in.

A second later there was a jolt which caused Diller to grab onto the wall for support. It was almost as if the complex was being yanked, as if Betty was trying to take it off the wall. Sections of the complex creeked and rocked as the force was applied to different parts of the building.

“What the hell she getting at?” Diller commented. Ransmith was confused as well—if Betty wanted to intimidate them there were much more effective ways—this was just strange.

The creaking and groaning stopped and there was silence for a moment. Then a couple of thuds and the loud scraping again, as if Betty was trying to peel away individual parts of the structure.

“This is fucking weird.” Ransworth commented bluntly, not knowing Betty to do anything like this in the past.

At long last the scraping sound came to the metal door, which shook on its hinges as giant fingers fiddled with it. Ransworth and Diller expected it to fling open any moment now but the scraping sound continued, almost as if Betty had forgotten how to open the door.

But at last, the door swung open.

“What was that abou—” Diller started, but stopped dead as his mouth hung open in astonishment, for what he and Ransworth saw was the most shocking and startelling thing they had seen their entire time in this long confinement.

The face was not Betty’s. The face looked in upon them with an expression of utter shock and disbelife as the eyes travled over the men, their surroundings, their food and their work, and back to the men. The mouth lay open and the tounge within the mouth lay limp. It was not hard to read a giant face and this one was telling them that the owner of this face had come across something she had never expected to see and was now looking at something that shocked her to the core.

“Oh my God,” Said Sherri.

 

End Notes:

Well everyone, it's been fun! I've very much enjoyed uploading this 2006-2008 work of mine and reading your comments and reviews as they've come in. The next thing you'll see from me will probably not be Shrinking Show related, but I plan to upload more work soon.

I wrote a detailed blog post about the Shrinking Show including Behind the Scenes and a detailed discussion of its future. I urge everyone to check it out and leave a comment! (here or there, it doesn't matter):

https://bentongts.wordpress.com/2015/04/25/the-shrinking-show-behind-the-scenes-the-future/

So with that I say goodbye for a final time on Season Two, and I'll see you again with new work very soon! Keep an eye on my blog for updates!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4373