Justice by Firestone
Summary:

A woman seeks revenge against those who have wronged her


Categories: Crush, Feet, Humiliation, Lesbians, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 9669 Read: 22104 Published: July 05 2014 Updated: July 05 2014

1. Chapter 1 by Firestone

2. Blog Post 1 by Firestone

3. Chapter 2 by Firestone

4. Blog Post 2 by Firestone

Chapter 1 by Firestone
Author's Notes:

This story might go over your head. It's a response to SJW culture. It's also like seven months old, I just decided I should post what I have since I only have a few more ideas for it but I'm not sure if I want to end it there. Anyway here it is, it's called Justice, if you hate it feel free to let me know and if you don't you can keep your opinions to your goddamn self.

Wait, that's backwards isn't it

When Daniel opened his eyes for the first time that day, he didn't realize they were actually open for a few seconds. He was surrounded by darkness, one that didn't yield despite his eyes being as adjusted as possible. He tried to rise to a kneeling position, but couldn't move his limbs. He struggled against his restraints, his body thrashing along a rough wooden floor, but whatever held him was tied tight.

“Help!” His voice echoed quietly in whatever space he was held, adding to his dread. “Where am I? Where did you take me? What do you want from me?” The questions lingered unanswered. Daniel's breathing became more erratic and he thrashed harder against the bonds. “Let me go! Let me out! Someone, help me!”

“Stop yelling,” a soft, feminine voice said. He instantly fell still.

“H-hello? Where are you? Who are you?” The voice didn't respond. “Tell me who you are! What do you want with me?” Panic was creeping back into his voice, raising the volume again.

“I said stop yelling. You'll attract cher attention.”

Daniel paused, running over what he'd heard. “What? Whose?”

When the voice spoke again, she was hesitant. “I don't know if chi would want me telling you cher name.”

“Who? Who are you talking about? And why are you talking like that? Who are you?” There was no response to his barrage of questions. “Let me out of these restraints at least, please.”

“I can't. It's not my place.”

“Who are you? What's your name?”

“My name is Ciscunt.” There was obvious defeat in her voice as she said it. Daniel started to say something, but was cut off when the room suddenly shook and light poured in from the ceiling. Daniel let out a scream of surprise.

“Did I hear shouting?” Another feminine voice, but this one was much louder. It boomed down from the gash that had been torn in the roof of wherever he was, and for a moment he wondered if God was a woman. “You know I don't like unruly slaves, Ciscunt.”

“Yes ma'am, I was just telling him to lower his voice,” the woman with Daniel responded. He looked over and saw a young woman resting on her knees, naked except for a thick black collar around her throat. She stared intently at the ground, her gaze unwavering.

“Good girl. I'm sure he'll learn in time. Won't you, little guy?” Daniel's attention shifted skyward as a massive finger came down, prodding him in the side. He jerked hard, futilely trying to escape the giant woman, but this only drew a lilting laugh. “Come here, let's have a better look at you.” Her fingers scooped him up into her hand, lifting him out of the drawer and up to her face.

“That's better. So what's your name, little thing?” she asked. Her hand blocked his view of the lower half of her face, but he could plainly see the massive blue eyes staring at him piercingly, each eye more than half his size. He started to tremble in fear, his mouth completely dry, and would have involuntarily relieved himself on her hand if he'd had anything with which to do so. After another moment of silence, she laughed again.

“Are you nervous? Uncomfortable? Afraid, even? I can understand why. For the first time in your life, the Patriarchy isn't here to protect you.” A creeping bitterness slid into her voice. She lowered her hand and dropped him on the table, giving him a better view. Generous breasts swelled against her revealing shirt, looming over him dangerously. He raised his eyes to take in her whole face and suddenly realized how he knew her – she was a girl from one of his old Sociology classes. He didn't know much about her beyond the fact that she was antagonistic during discussions, and he thought he'd heard she hadn't done well.

“Staring at my tits again, cishet?” Her voice was low and threatening. He squirmed against the ropes holding his limbs tight behind his body and shook his head.

“No, of course not! I just want to know what happened to me!”

“Isn't it obvious?” She rose from her seat, appearing even taller to the miniscule Daniel who wriggled like a worm on her desk. “I took away your privilege. This is what it looks like when you don't have a centuries-old system of exploitation and oppression supporting you. It's just you now, all alone and defenseless, at the mercy of those you've taken advantage of for so long. Are you ready to answer for your crimes?”

“My crimes? What crimes?”

Her fist came down on the desk, the shockwave slamming into Daniel with as much force as she could muster. He shrieked wildly, twitching and flailing on the surface of the desk.

“Please! Please god don't kill me! Don't kill me, please please please!” He was already screaming himself hoarse, gripped by pure terror. The giant woman stared down at him hatefully.

“Don't tell me what to do, you little fuck. I call the shots now. I'm the one in power, understand?”

“Yes! Yes, yes, I understand! You're in charge, I-I promise I understand!”

She smiled, taking her seat. “Good. Now get up on your knees. You need to get used to showing humility and regret.”

Daniel slowly calmed himself, getting up onto his knees. With his limbs bound the task was tricky, but not impossible. “Regret? For what?”

“For silently accepting all the benefits of your station, of course.” She seemed genuinely surprised that she had to explain this. “You're a white, heterosexual male. You've been propelled through life, given whatever you need, and it all came at the expense of people like me.” He stared up at her with confusion plain on his face.

“I... I never did anything to you... I don't even really know you,” he said. It was the truth; he still couldn't remember the woman's name.

“Not me personally, idiot.” She rolled her eyes in exasperation. “Minorities. Women and people of color largely.”

“I don't...” Daniel shook his head. It was a lot to take in, especially since he didn't understand how anyone could think this of him. “I'm not a sexist. O-or a racist, I swear. I don't... I don't hate minorities.”

“Oh, for fuck's sake, quit acting like you're stupid. You know what I mean. As a white male, you're part of a system that takes advantage of the weak. You're given whatever you want in life just because you won the genetic lottery, and you don't do anything to change the situation because it's all so convenient for you, isn't it? It's so easy to just turn a blind eye to real suffering when doing something about it might mean making your own life a little more difficult.”

“I-I swear, I never-”

“Oh, shut up!” she screamed, instilling terror in him once more. “I shouldn't even have to explain all this to you! If you'd pulled your head out of your ass for five consecutive minutes at any time in your entire life you'd already know all of this!” Her eyes were wild and filled with rage. She reached into the drawer just beneath the desk and withdrew the woman Daniel had seen earlier, roughly tossing her onto the desk beside him. The smaller woman got to her knees beside Daniel. “Ciscunt, tell him I'm right.”

“Chi is right. You profited off of suffering and misery, and chi's only taking fair retribution. Chi doesn't do anything that hasn't been done by the Patriarchy a hundred times over.” The statement sounded practiced, with each word flowing comfortably into the next as if she wasn't saying it so much as reciting it.

“Chi? I-is that your name, then?” Daniel asked. The giant girl snorted.

“No that's not my name, you stupid little cishet. My name is Anita, and 'chi' is my pronoun. Chi, cher, and cherself. You'll do well to remember that, because if I hear you using the binary-gendered 'her,' or 'she,' I'll make it so you can't ever speak again. Understand?”

He didn't understand. This entire experience had been one incomprehensible situation or sentence after another, and it was starting to overwhelm him. Despite that, there was one thing he understood; telling this woman 'no' was almost certainly unwise. “O-of course.”

“Good boy. Now, are you ready to start your re-education?”

“M-my what?”

Anita rolled her eyes again. “You've spent the last two decades surrounded by privilege. It's going to take a lot of work to make you nice and submissive like my little Ciscunt here.” She reached out an index finger and stroked the tiny woman's face. “It's not going to be easy. Every instinct you have is going to tell you that you should be dominating me just because I'm a woman, but you're going to have to learn to suppress that.”

Once again, confusion grew in Daniel. “I... I don't want to dominate you, Anita. I never did, even when we... when I wasn't...”

“When you weren't a frail little insect?” Daniel hung his head. His new situation was terrifying, and she seemed to have no sympathy towards that. “Of course you wanted to dominate me. I saw you looking at me in class like I was a piece of meat. You think I did this to you randomly? I chose you because I looked in your eyes and I saw a rapist looking back. I saved some woman in the future – possibly even myself – from being raped. I'm a hero.”

“I'm not a rapist! I would never! I... I-I don't mean to question you, o-or anything, but... I think you have the wrong guy! I'm not any of these things, I swear! I swear to God!”

“You just don't get it, and I'm tired of trying to explain it. From now on, you're to accept everything I say as fact. There's no backtalking, none at all. Understand?” Daniel was intensely frustrated. He was sure she had the wrong person, but he'd seen the fury behind her eyes, and provoking her was the last thing he wanted. He nodded his understanding, and she smiled. “Good. Now I need a name for you. Cishet works, I guess...”

“C-cishet?” Daniel asked.

Anita sighed. “Ciscunt,” she said expectantly.

“Cishet is short for cisgendered heterosexual. It means you mentally identify with the gender you were assigned at birth, and you're attracted to the opposite gender.” Daniel looked over at the woman kneeling beside him. Her eyes hadn't moved from the ground since she'd been placed there. The level of obedience she displayed terrified him; it made him wonder if Anita was capable of turning him into that, too.

“So that word Anita keeps using for you, 'Ciscunt'...”

“It means I am cisgendered and also a cunt.”

He looked up to Anita, who smiled down at her two captives proudly. “How can you be so cruel? Why are you doing this to us?”

“Cruel?” Anita giggled. “I'm not being cruel, I'm being fair. Before her re-education, little Ciscunt here was quite the special snowflake, preaching the virtues of equality – which is great and all – but she was supporting the Patriarchy on the side. She even had the gall to slap me after I tried to talk to her about the damage she was doing to feminism.” She petted the woman's head. “Of course, Ciscunt would never even think of raising a hand against me now, would she?”

“Of course not, ma'am.”

Bile rose up in Daniel's throat. “How dare you? How dare you kidnap and torture people into submission! You're not just automatically right because someone is too terrified for their life to say otherwise! You... you... you just take away a person's entire ability to resist you and then force them to agree with you to feel good about yourself! You can't just do that!”

Anita clucked her tongue and shook her head. “I told you it wouldn't be easy to accept. The Patriarchal system in which you've lived has corrupted your mind to the point that you can't understand how anyone could even question it. But that's okay, you won't be the first guy I've re-educated.” She took him in her fingers and laid him out on his back against the desk. “Now the first thing to do is remove the main source of testosterone poisoning. Once that's gone, it will be a lot easier for you to accept your new position.”

“Testosterone poisoning...?” Daniel wondered aloud, seconds before realizing what she meant. “N-no! No! Wait, no, please!” He bucked wildly underneath her fingers, and his already-fervent efforts doubled when she produced a small modeling knife. “No! Oh god, I'm sorry! Please don't do this! I'm so sorry, I'll never say it again, please!”

“I'm sorry, too. If it wasn't for the Patriarchy, I wouldn't even have to do this.” She seemed sincerely apologetic, even as she lowered the blade to his scrotum. As soon as the cold metal pressed against his thigh he stilled completely, looking at it in fear.

“Please Anita... please please please don't do this, I'll do anything you want, anything I swear, just please don't fucking do this...”

“I'm really sorry, cishet.” The blade slid forward, then jerked to a stop. “Cispet!” Anita giggled to herself, looking down at him proudly, any trace of moroseness gone. “Get it? Because you're going to be my good little pet from now on. Cispet! Oh, I love it.” Her eyes refocused on his crotch, and the edge of the blade pressed against the top of his manhood.

“Please... Anita...” His whimpering went ignored by the giant advocate for justice, and a moment later a searing pain shot through his body. He howled, wordlessly screaming his pain to the heavens. Anita threw away the small bit of flesh she had removed, and dabbed at his crotch with a kleenex retrieved from nearby. She held the cloth against the wound, slowly stopping the blood coming out of him.

“I'm sorry I had to do that, but you're going to see that it was for your own good, Cispet. You've already taken your first step down the path towards throwing off the shackles of the Patriarchy. I'm very proud of you, you know.”

The agony was unbelievable. It was like nothing he'd ever experienced in his life. Not only was the physical sensation the most brutal thing he could imagine, but the humiliation of being castrated by this college-aged giant for crimes he'd never even committed intensified it so much more. He started wonder if maybe she wasn't wrong, if somehow he was the monster she'd claimed he was. More than anything, he needed what had happened to him to make sense. He wanted to know that he hadn't lost his testicles at the whim of a psychotic girl. Right now, he was more ready to believe he was a rapist.

“I'm so sorry...” he said in a low, pained voice. “I'm so sorry Anita... I'm so so sorry...” He repeated the line over and over in as loud of a voice as he could muster. He felt one of her giant fingers caress his side.

“I know you are. It's not your fault. I know you want to be a good boy, and I'm going to help you out, okay?” She pulled the tissue away from his crotch. Already the bleeding had slowed nearly to a stop. She set it aside and pulled out her phone, positioning it over him.

“Wh... what are you doing?” he asked.

“Just getting a picture for my blog.” A second later the camera flashed and clicked, indicating a picture had been taken. “I want to document your progress.” She plugged her phone into her computer and moved her hands over to the keyboard, turning her attention away from him. “So what do you think, Cispet? Are you ready to get untied yet?”

“Yes, Anita.”

“You promise you won't try to run away?”

“Y-yes, Anita.” She raised an eyebrow, having caught his stutter.

“I don't know... let's keep you in them for another day. Just to be safe. I'm sure by tomorrow you won't even have the energy to flee.”

“No, please, Anita, please let me out, I promise I won't run!”

Anita just chuckled to herself as she opened the drawer and slid her two prisoners back inside, sealing them once more in darkness. Daniel called out for the next few minutes, but he got no response. In the following hours he tried to make conversation with the woman trapped there with him, but she refused to speak to him. Based on the noises she made, it sounded like she barely even moved. To Daniel, trapped in isolation as he was, it felt like years before he finally became exhausted enough to pass out.

 

Blog Post 1 by Firestone

 Crushing the Patriarchy

 

I got a new toy! I know a lot of you have become unsatisfied with Ciscunt ever since she became all submissive and shit (although isn't that the point?) so I went ahead and got a new one! I think his name was David, but now I'm calling him Cispet (It's like Cishet only a thousand times more clever!)

We didn't do much together today, he had a lot to learn really fast. He tried to say the same old dumb shit we've all heard, that he's just wants equality or whatever, and that he totally isn't a rapist. Typical patriarchal bullshit. I decided I needed to nip his backtalk in the bud, so I took his balls off with an x-acto knife, that's the picture above.

I don't know what I'll do with him tomorrow. I need to come up with a way to show him what the Patriarchy does to minorities. I'm sure I'll come up with something. I tamed Ciscunt, I can tame a little rapist too.

 

Dailydoseofdestiny likes this

 

WonderAndDarkness likes this

 

Diecisscumdie reblogged this from CrushingPatriarchy

 

RollingStart likes this

 

KatieKrusher reblogged this from CrushingPatriarchy and added:

OMG! He looks absolutely pathetic!!! You're doing great work, and now that you have a new one maybe you can kill Ciscunt? Don't forget to take pictures! <3<3

 

Akumaunchained reblogged this from CrushingPatriarchy and added:

Is this real? This can't be real, right? That picture looks really real. What the hell is this?

 

PenisnotMightier likes this

 

Chapter 2 by Firestone

 Anita stretched as sunlight played across her face. It was just past nine on a Tuesday morning, but she was only barely aware of that fact. Classes were the only thing in her life that kept the day of the week relevant to her, and since she had taken the semester off to focus on herself she found she was often losing track of the days.

She rolled out of bed, groggily making her way over to her computer. A worn blue bra was draped over the back of her chair, so she slipped it on and sat down at the desk. As she rested her hands on the top of the desk, she thought about the two tiny lives trapped inches below.

“Are you two ready to play?” She slid the drawer open dramatically, causing her captives to roll forward as it came to a sudden stop. The little man looked worn and tired, clearly waking from a restless sleep.

“Please... Anita...” His voice was a low rasp, something that delighted Anita to no end. She decided to play off of that first.

“You sound thirsty, Cispet. Do you want some water?” He nodded up to her, his eyes pleading. She stared back down at him. “Of course you do, water is essential for life, right?” After another urgent nod, she narrowed her eyes. “Speak up.”

“Yes, Anita,” he said.

“Good boy. So it would be cruel of me to deny you water when I have so much of it, and I would literally not even notice the loss of the amount of water it would take to satisfy you, right?”

Her insistent tone was scaring Daniel. He just wanted some water. “Yes, Anita,” he repeated.

“Then why were you so comfortable supporting a system that denies millions of people water on a daily basis?”

Daniel was at a loss for words. He still didn't understand how she could think such terrible things of him. The more she spoke, the more he thought she saw him as some horrible dictator who was personally in control of all the world's resources and policies. He shook his head, hoping to be allowed a non-verbal response this time.

“Answer me, you little shit.” Anita plucked him up by his ankles, dangling him upside-down in front of her face. “How could you live with yourself?”

“I-I couldn't, Anita, please...”

“You seemed pretty comfortable whenever I saw you. I bet you've never even one time protested anything, have you? Never sacrificed your own luxuries for the less fortunate? Never spoken out against injustice at all, have you?”

“Why are you doing this to me!?” The exclamation tore at his throat, leaving it burning as he hung from the cruel woman's fingers. Her lips curled up into a grin.

“You're finally starting to understand, Cispet. You're really taking your first steps towards sympathizing with the oppressed. I'm proud of you.” She laid him out on the table and focused on her computer for a moment, typing something into a notepad. He watched her from his back.

“S-so... may I have water?” It hurt to talk, but hurting was quickly becoming a norm for him. His crotch still thrummed in pain, but he was doing his best not to think about it. She glanced down at him, smiling and shaking her head dismissively.

“Oh, no, not right now. When I feel like it.” She stayed focused on the computer, leaving him to lay there in agony. “By the way, how are you feeling now that you're a eunuch?”

Daniel looked at her incredulously. Was she taunting him over his castration? He looked away, his face turning red with humiliation. Anita finished typing and turned back over to him, snickering. “Sorry. Still a sore subject, then?” She reached out and grazed his crotch with her index finger. He gave a sharp spasm, rasping in pain as he twitched on the desk. She giggled further. “Yep. Definitely still sore.”

She pulled the tiny woman out of the drawer and slid it closed, placing her beside her newest prize. “So, Cispet and Ciscunt. A match made in Heaven, huh? I bet you'd like to fuck her, wouldn't you? Probably all you can think about since you got here, fucking her and me, huh?” Anita snickered. “Well, I guess you're not thinking about it anymore. How does your little dick even work now, anyway? Can you still get hard?” She tried to gently stroke his penis, but her finger was too big for such a precise motion and she irritated the severed skin, sending him into another fit of pain.

“Jesus, what a child. Because I'm nice I'm going to give you 'til noon to get over this little tissy you're having about this, all right? Then I don't want to hear one more peep of complaint.” She rolled her eyes, then settled them on the girl. “So, Ciscunt, how was spending the night with him?”

“He was loud last night, Ma'am. He didn't stop talking until it was perfectly clear that nobody was going to respond. He insulted you a lot, and complained about the pain you'd put him through.” Anita smirked at this. “He tried to convince me to help him escape, and when I didn't respond he asked to at least be freed from the ropes.”

Daniel couldn't believe what he was hearing. How could this woman, who was in the same position he was, rat so freely on a fellow prisoner? He squirmed on the desk, hurting all over and avoiding Anita's wicked, scrutinizing gaze.

“So you were being a bad little boy, were you? You know I'm only doing all of this for your own good. Who knows, one day I might even be willing to reintegrate you with society.” She winked down at the two of them. “But only once you're ready to fight the Patriarchy with every fiber of your being. Okay?”

“Y-yes, yes please...” He begged, while the girl beside him just nodded her assent.

“Good, very good.” She studied his form for a moment, considering her options. “So, do you really like your new name, Cispet?”

Daniel wasn't sure how he was supposed to answer. “O-of course...” he muttered.

“I'm serious. I'm going to give you the chance to change your name if you want. It's up to you.” Daniel studied her expression, looking for some sign of deceit, but she seemed honest enough. He nodded slowly.

“Yeah... yeah.” It still hurt to talk, but recent experiences had dramatically shifted his perspective on pain.

“Okay, great! You know I gave that option to little Ciscunt here when she was in your position and she turned me down. Didn't you?”

“Yes ma'am,” the tiny woman beside Daniel said.

“I'm so happy you want to change it, Cispet. Now, in order to change it, of course, it has to stop being true. We need to free you from your own cissexuality.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, little boy, that you need to stop thinking of yourself as a boy. We're going to get you a new, girly name, give you some girly things to wear and break you free of all your preconceived notions of gender roles!”

Daniel was mortified. “No... no, I like being a man!”

Anita just laughed. “Well, unfortunately the ship has already kinda sailed on that one, doncha think?” She gestured at his mutilation. “Now come on, get on your knees. I need to dub you with your new name.”

“No! I won't! I'm not a fucking woman!” He screamed his already-parched throat raw, squirming against his restraints. Anita easily reached down and set him on his knees, holding him in place while he struggled.

“Now now, don't be a naughty girl. Just accept it and it will go a lot easier, okay?”

“I won't! I fucking won't, do you hear me?” A blow landed on the side of his face, causing him to scream in pain. Anita cocked her finger against her thumb, preparing another one.

“Listen to me, girl. You'll do exactly what I say because if you don't there's going to be a lot of fucking pain, do you get me?” Daniel sagged in her grip, wishing he could wake up from this nightmare. She gave him a jostle, whipping his neck hard to one side. “Do you?” she insisted.

“Yes! Fuck, yes...” Daniel pleaded, rolling his head from side to side.

“Good. Now, what do you want your new name to be? Dougette? Is that... even a thing?”

“Wh... what?”

“Well you know, I'm trying to play off your name, make it girly-sounding.”

“My name... isn't Doug. It's Daniel.”

Anita dismissed him with a wave of her hand. “Oh, whatever. We don't really want to reference your Patriarchal name anyway, do we? Gotta get you as far away from all that poison as possible. From now on we'll call you... Joanna. Do you like that name?”

He hated that she prompted him constantly for responses. The ordeal would be much easier if he could suffer these indignities in stoic silence, staring hatefully up at her with his pride left intact. Instead, she constantly forced him to verbally give in to her; to acquiesce, even if under duress, to her cruelties. “Yes,” he muttered in a low voice.

“Speak up, Joanna. I couldn't hear you.”

“Yes, Anita, I like the name.” He raised his voice, grimacing.

“Good girl.” Her gaze slid towards the actual woman kneeling before her. “Little Joanna here's leaps ahead of your progress by a day in, wouldn't you say?”

“Yes, ma'am,” the well-trained woman replied.

“You know, it kinda makes me wonder why I even keep you around. Tell me why I do it, Ciscunt.”

“T-to make sure the values of... of feminism and equality are instilled in me, ma'am.”

The giant girl leaned back in her chair, idly sliding her two pets closer together. “Ciscunt, tell Joanna about yourself. Tell her how you got to be where you are today.”

The woman faced Daniel and spoke in a voice loud enough for Anita to hear. “Well... I saw this boy, and I went to go talk to him because I thought he was cute – e-even though I know now that I didn't really think that, I was just conditioned to!” She shot a worried glance at Anita, who nodded softly. “And, um... so I talked to him, and Anita, chi tried to protect me from him. Chi said that he had gotten a grant and taken it away from someone who actually needed it, and who actually earned and deserved it. I was uneducated at the time and brainwashed by the patriarchy, so I got angry at cher. I regurgitated lies I had been told my whole life, and when I couldn't overcome cher logically I lashed out and struck cher on the face.” The woman whose name Daniel didn't even know had tears in her eyes, as if the act of telling the story was frightening her.

“It's okay, Ciscunt. I'm not going to punish you again for it. You already understand what you did wrong.” The tiny woman nodded, quickly thanking Anita. “And after that I followed her 'til she was alone, shrank her and helped her break free from oppression. She was much more disobedient than you were, Joanna. I think it's because I didn't cut anything off of her. Maybe I should have taken those tiny titties, huh?” She nudged Ciscunt's bare chest with the tip of her forefinger. The obedient girl just rocked back on her haunches, making no move to resist Anita.

“Anita,” Daniel began, straightening his back to seem more formal. “When is our education going to end? How will we ultimately prove to you that we've learned from our mistakes?”

Their captress took her gaze off of Daniel, clearly considering his question. She got up from her chair, taking slow steps through her room. “Hmm. You want to go free, huh?” she asked rhetorically. “I suppose you're right, I should release you when you've learned your lesson. But how on Earth to ensure that you've done so?” She looked at her desk, with her two tiny toys, and tapped her chin. “I guess the first thing is to make sure that you've undergone everything that the Patriarchy puts those it oppresses through. Ciscunt, have you ever been raped?”

“N... no, ma'am.”

“And of course you haven't, Joanna, because you only recently became a woman, and men can't be raped,” Anita said as she reached into a box of cotton swabs, withdrawing one and twirling it around in her fingers. “Fortunately, you're now in a position to experience it first-hand.”

“No...” Daniel said, backing away through a slow, uncomfortable squirming motion. “No, please, you can't do this... don't do this...”

“Don't be silly.” Anita casually fell back into her computer chair, sliding it up against the desk. “Of course I can do this, and I'm going to do it. Now, do you want to go first or second?”

“What are we supposed to learn from this? This is just cruel, mindless, pointless torture! You're not advocating for anybody's rights, you're just... you're just acting out your own sadistic power fantasies!”

While Daniel raged, Anita regarded him with a cool stare. There was a small lull in which she waited to see if he would continue before she spoke. “Well, Joanna, you were wondering how I would know when you're ready? Little tirades like that show me that you're definitely not.” She took Daniel in one hand, face-down, and aimed one end of the swab at his ass.

“No! No! You can't do this! Let me go! Help me! Someone, help me! Ciscunt, please, tell her! Help me! Someone, please heeeelp!” Daniel's shrieks were hoarse and quickly truncated by the forceful entry of the swab through his unlubricated anus. He howled mindlessly in pain, bucking as hard as he could against the intrusive stick, only managing to injure himself further.

“That's a good girl. Just like that,” Anita coaxed as she violated him. She could feel his fingers digging into her own, his minute struggles doing little more than to remind her just how weak she'd made another member of the Patriarchy. And it had been so easy, too!

“Did you know that a woman is raped every other minute? Can you believe that? And that's in the United States, not some third-world country! In our civilized, protected culture, men rape women all the time.” She gave the swab a twirl in her fingers, savoring the feeling of all of Daniel's muscles tensing at once. “And one in twenty-five men is a rapist. How many men do you think you come across on an average day outside? At least twenty-five? I'd wager it's a lot more, but even assuming that's right, that means that on an average day, you're in close proximity to a rapist. Every day. Women every single day have to be afraid of what you're going through. They live with this fear, and what do men do about it? They leer at us. They make advances at us. They are part of the most terrifying gang on Earth to women and then they all – all men, collectively – behave like the people they claim they're not. Do you understand, Joanna?”

“Yes! Please, yes! I understand Anita, I'm so sorry!” he screamed. The pain coursing through his body showed no signs of softening. It tore through his mind and set every nerve of his ablaze. He was only vaguely aware of what his tormentor was saying, but when she prompted him for a response he was more than ready to tell her whatever she wanted to hear.

“I'm really glad to hear that, little girl.” Anita set him down on the desk once more, withdrawing the swab from his ass and spinning it in her fingers, observing it with amusement. The white cotton was stained with Daniel's blood, running part of the way down the stem. “Ciscunt, it's your turn. Get on all fours and turn around.”

The shrunken woman did as she was told, while Daniel watched through half-lidded eyes, laying on his side on the desk. He could feel a thin, warm trail of blood leaking from his anus, and he tried not to think about it. Anita's words ran through his mind over and over, even as Ciscunt's shrill shrieking began. He wanted to tell her what a hypocrite she was. He wanted to rage at her injustice, call her a monster and a rapist and potentially even a murderer, but the lesson he had just been given was too impactful. She was all-powerful to him now, and she would use that to its fullest extent. She would do whatever she felt like because nothing was not in her power to do.

So Daniel laid silent on the desk as Anita force-fucked Ciscunt with a swab, humming amelodically to herself. Eventually she set the tiny woman down, looking at her two little toys. Ciscunt, ever the obedient slave, returned to her kneeling position. Daniel could hear her softly weeping.

“So, Joanna, did you want that drink of water? Maybe something to eat?”

“Y-yes...” he muttered. Anita leaned closer, her warm breath spilling over him.

“I'm sorry, I didn't catch that.”

“Yes, Anita. Yes please.”

“Yes ma'am. You will show me respect, Joanna.”

“Yes ma'am.”

“Good girl. You two stay right there, I'll be back in a second.” She stood up and walked to her kitchen. Daniel looked over at his female counterpart, who was crying more audibly now that Anita was out of earshot.

“How can you be so loyal to her? She's a psychopath, Ci-” He stopped himself. “What is your real name, anyway?”

She just looked at Daniel with an expression of hatred. “My name is Ciscunt, as yours is Joanna. As for what just happened to us, it wouldn't have if you would have just kept your mouth shut! You and your obnoxious pleas for freedom.”

Daniel was shocked. “Are you saying this is my fault? She's the fucking crazy person who's keeping us like her own personal torture-toys!”

“No, che's keeping us to help us. Che only hurts us when we step out of line, Joanna.”

“For fuck's sake, my name is Daniel!”

“No! No it is not!” Ciscunt screamed, her voice startlingly high. “It is Joanna! You are a girl!” She got to her feet, stomping over towards Daniel, who tried uselessly to squirm away. Her foot lashed out, kicking him in the chest to punctuate her words. “Just! Fucking! Obey!”

“Please...” he moaned, rolling away from her blows, but they stopped just as suddenly as they'd begun. Ciscunt was kneeling at his side, facing the front of the desk. Anita stood over her prisoners with a plastic bottle cap filled with water and a small square of cheese.

“What's going on here?” she demanded, sitting down in her chair.

“N-nothing, ma'am.”

“It wasn't nothing, Ciscunt.” Anita's voice was low. “Tell me what happened right now.”

“Sh-she was trying to get me to disobey you again, ma'am. I was frustrated with her because she doesn't appreciate your generosity, and I... I lost my temper with her.”

“You have no place to criticize her, Ciscunt. Joanna is trying to make a change in her life, moreso than you ever have. You sit there and take advantage of my generosity, so of course it's easier for you to acclimatize to living under my rules. Joanna wants to be different; just look at her. She's already made incredible progress in the short time she's been with us.”

Ciscunt was pale as a ghost. It was clear she had displeased Anita, and she was fearful of the consequences. “P-please... I'll change, ma'am, I swear I will! I-I want to be broken of my cisgendered thoughts too!”

“Crocodile pleas,” Anita spat. “You don't want to understand what not being cisgendered is, you just don't want punishment. Isn't that right, you little whore?” Ciscunt cowered in silence beneath Anita's glare. “Isn't it!?

“Y-yes!” she screamed, jumping. “Yes, please please don't hurt me Anita! I'm so sorry, please I'll do anything to make it up to you!”

Anita regarded her toys calmly, looking back and forth between her tiny girls. She put the objects in her hands on the desk. “Untie Joanna,” she commanded coolly. Ciscunt hurried to do as she was told, unbinding her fellow captive. Daniel stretched his legs, rubbing his chafed wrists as he looked up at Anita.

“And what do you say, Joanna?” his captor prompted.

“Thank you, ma'am.” Daniel didn't have the energy to fight. There was food right there, easily enough for him to eat his fill. He was determined to toe the line until then. Once he was fed, he told himself, he would fight back.

“You're very welcome, little Joanna. You want to be a good girl for me, don't you?”

“Yes, ma'am.”

“Say it out loud for me.”

Daniel swallowed; it was a dry, painful action. “I want to be a good girl for you.”

“Very good! Go ahead and have what you like. You, Ciscunt, kneel and watch her. Obedient girls get to eat first. Disobedient bitches like you have to wait. Do you understand?”

“Yes ma'am.” Ciscunt's tone was resentful, but Anita decided not to comment on it.

Daniel dug into the cheese as powerfully as he could. It was somewhat hard and unforgiving, but he managed to tear a few chunks out, greedily bringing them to his mouth. The moisture from the food helped, but he had to lean over and drink from the bottle cap to get anything down. He stayed this way for many minutes, ignoring Anita's amused gaze as he ate like an animal before her. Finally he sat back, looking up to her face.

“All finished?” she asked. Daniel nodded. “Good girl. Now, Ciscunt, would you like some too?”

“Yes, ma'am.” She looked at the ground as she spoke. It definitely wasn't going to be this easy.

“Tell me, my little Ciscunt: if you had a dog and she acted out, would you punish her?”

“Yes, ma'am.” There was a sinking feeling in Ciscunt's chest as she spoke the words.

“So you agree that animals that act out of line need punishment?”

Yes, ma'am.”

“Do you feel that you acted out of line with me?”

Ciscunt hesitated. She wasn't sure if she was being given a true out, or if Anita was once again toying with her. “Y-yes, ma'am,” she finally acquiesced.

“And, just one final thing, so that you and I are in total agreement, and nobody feels the other party is being unfair...” she lowered her face to the table, her gigantic eyes staring directly into Ciscunt. “Are you an animal?”

“Y... yes, ma'am. I'm your animal, ma'am.”

Anita was beaming as she raised her head back above the desk. Daniel wasn't sure which position made her seem more intimidating; however, both certainly made him feel helpless.

“Well, there you have it then! Don't look so glum, Ciscunt, it's not like I'm going to kill you or anything.” Anita giggled, taking the bottle cap up from the desk and shooting the contents into her mouth. She looked down at her pets, affecting a sympathetic look. “Oh, honey, were you thirsty? Here, this should help you feel better.” Gathering up saliva towards the front of her mouth, she spat into the bottle cap and set it down before Ciscunt. “There you go! Now get on your knees and lap it up!”

Glumly, Ciscunt did as she was told. She lowered her head to the bottle cap and began to lap up the stale, slimy fluid. She grimaced as she swallowed it down. A sudden flash followed immediately by a mechanical whirring only served to make her feel worse. Anita had taken a picture of her humiliation.

Daniel silently watched the scene unfold. He wasn't sure whether or not he should feel pity towards his fellow captive – after all, she had been enslaved a lot longer than he had. Who knew what effect that could have on a person, or even what effect it would ultimately have on Daniel? She was only doing what she knew to keep out of trouble, and it had still gotten her punished. The two of them lived under the rule of a psychopath. All bets were off.

“Oh, I can't wait to blog this. Katie's especially going to be excited to see it. You remember Katie, don't you dear?” Anita rubbed the back of Ciscunt's head, inadvertently shoving her face into the spit. “She's the one who recommended I leave you tied to that ceiling fan for an entire day once, do you remember that?”

“Yes, ma'am,” Ciscunt said between gulps, doing what she could to keep her mistress happy.

“Oh of course you do.” Anita giggled. “Well anyway, I'm sure she'll love it. And as for you, little Joan-”

“Oh – mygod,” a voice rang out through the apartment, followed by a loud slam of a door. In stormed a tall blonde girl who threw herself against the living room couch, dropping a small object on the coffee table as she passed it. “You will not believe what just happened to me.”

Anita's eyebrows raised and her voice took on a softer tone. “What's wrong, Becca?” she asked as she moved towards the couch.

“This... this fucking rapist, right?” she indicated towards what Daniel realized was a tiny man on the coffee table. “He gets on the elevator with me so that it's just me and him, and right off the bat he doesn't even apologize for putting me in that position.”

Anita clucked her tongue and shook her head, looking disapprovingly at the little man. “That's a big no-no, little sex offender.”

“It gets worse. Then, he asked if I wanted to go for coffee. Like, fully turned around, faced me, looked me in the eye and asked point-blank if I wanted to meet for coffee sometime.” This had a dramatic impact on both women, who looked down scornfully at the frightened man on the table. “So before he could make another move I pulled the thing out of my purse and shrank him. I nearly painted him into the floor of the elevator right then and there, but I thought maybe you'd like the opportunity to re-educate him.”

“There's no hope for someone that far gone,” Anita said, disgust apparent in her voice. “But this will be a good learning experience for my newest little pet. Wait right here.” She got up and walked over to the desk, scooping Daniel into her hand. She shook a finger firmly at Ciscunt, as if to say Don't move, and brought Daniel over to the coffee table, setting him down. The other man had landed on his leg when he fell, and it was twisted unnaturally underneath him. Tears were streaming down his face and he was noticeably trembling.

“Joanna, meet my girlfriend Rebecca. Becca, this is Joanna, my newest little girl.”

The blonde girl, Rebecca, stared down at Daniel with a scrutinizing glare. “He doesn't look like a-”

She agreed that the only way for her to truly understand the Patriarchy from the other side was to join the other side.” Anita pushed him over and spread his legs, revealing what she had done to him. Rebecca barked out a laugh, holding her hand over her mouth

“Oh my God!” she exclaimed, giggling through her hand. “Can I touch it?”

“Of course!”

The giant blonde reached out a finger and prodded Daniel's mutilation. It was a painful action, and Daniel squirmed uselessly underneath her as she toyed with him. “Oh my God, Anita. This is inspired. What's her name again?”

“Joanna.”

“Little Joanna. That's an adorable name, I'm sure we're going to have lots of fun with you.”

“We will, we will,” Anita insisted, pushing Rebecca's hand aside for the moment. “But right now is a time of learning. Joanna, get on your knees and face this monster.” Daniel did as he was told, facing the helpless man in front of him.

“Now, did you hear everything Rebecca said?”

“Yes, ma'am,” Daniel responded.

“So what did he do wrong?”

“He... he, uh,” Daniel racked his mind, trying to remember the story. It had seemed fairly innocuous, and he had been too busy wondering what had gotten them in such a fuss to remember the details. He tried for a vague answer. “He tried to rape her, ma'am.”

Rebecca snorted. “He certainly would have if I hadn't shrunk him right away.”

“No, honey, he hadn't raped her yet. I'll guide you to it: do you think he should have been on that elevator in the first place?”

Daniel followed the context of her tone, unsure of why this was the correct answer. “N-no, ma'am.”

“And why not?”

“B... because... because he-”

“Please, I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me!” the man screamed, but Anita reached over and pressed down firmly on his bent leg, drawing another series of screams from him.

“You stay quiet, you fucking monster.” She turned back to Daniel. “Why shouldn't a man get on an elevator alone with a woman?”

Daniel was at a loss for words, looking between the two giantesses helplessly. Rebecca sighed. “How long have you been educating her?”

“Only since yesterday afternoon. She's had a really tough time, and she's definitely putting in effort. It's okay, little girl. I'll help you through this. See, by getting on the elevator alone with her, he was subjecting Rebecca to his oppression. He was saying, 'I don't give a fuck how comfortable you are because I'm a man and you're a woman, and you're just going to have to deal with that'.” She looked between the little men on the table. “Do you understand that?”

“Yes, ma'am,” Daniel lied. His heart raced faster with every word of insanity that came from Anita's mouth.

“And then,” Rebecca chimed in, leaning forward. “To make matters worse, he fucking looks at me, even moreso saying that my comfort is irrelevant to him.”

“Finally, he asks her for coffee.” Anita's tone indicated that that statement should be enough to understand the outrage. The giant girls looked down at Daniel expectantly, but his blank stare told them everything. Rolling her eyes, Anita continued. “How is she supposed to respond to that, Joanna? Answer me.”

“I-I don't know, ma'am.” Daniel shook his head. “Couldn't she... couldn't she just say yes or no?”

“Like I would ever say yes to that misogynistic piece of shit,” Rebecca spat. “He disgusts me.”

“And if she says no, what do you think happens then? Assault, rape, and probably murder. He's cornered her in an elevator and is using his masculinity to oppress and intimidate her into sex, one way or another. Do you understand that, Joanna?”

Daniel nodded. “Yes ma'am.”

“So what should his punishment be?”

“Oh, I-I don't... I don't know, ma'am.”

“Go on. Consider it your first strike back against the Patriarchy. Here it lies before you, crippled and wounded.” The girls clasped hands as they stared down hatefully at the injured man before them. “What should we do with it?”

“Can't we just take him in and re-educate him?” Daniel hated to suggest that fate for any innocent person, but he could see the answer Anita was waiting for in her eyes.

“I already have you and Ciscunt, and besides, this guy is an active rapist, not just a probable one.”

“I'm not a rapist!” The man had recovered enough from Anita's prodding to call out in his own defense again. “I swear, I wasn't going to attack you! I just... I thought you were pretty, I'm so sorry!”

Rebecca sneered down at him. “We both know tonight was going to end up with one of us bleeding and begging for their life. You're just upset that the Patriarchy wasn't there to make sure it was me.”

“N-no, I would never-”

Decide, Joanna. And decide well.” Anita's voice was low and threatening. Daniel looked at the man who stared back at him.

“Please, man...” he whimpered. “Please,”

“Kill him, ma'am,” Daniel said softly.

“I'm sorry, what was that?” Anita leaned forward, cupping her hand behind her ear.

“No, come on man, don't do this!”

“I said you should kill him, ma'am.”

“Please! I'm not a bad guy! I swear to God, please! Don't do this! Don't kill me, please!”

“You wanna do the honors, dear?” Anita asked her girlfriend. Rebecca grinned.

“I'd love to.”

“Please! I'm so sorry! I'll never look at another woman again, I swear! I swear to God, man! Please! Please don't fucking do this! Don't fucking do this! I don't deserve this, please!” His shrieks became shriller and shriller as Rebecca's foot lowered on top of him, slowly crushing him into the coffee table. Soon he wasn't saying words, just letting out animal howls of pain while Rebecca and Anita giggled and snickered above him, Anita cheering her girlfriend on as a man died beneath her foot.

“I'm so sorry...” Daniel whispered, looking into the man's eyes one last time before his body was broken and twisted beyond recognition, just a pile of human pulp on the table and stuck to the bottom of Rebecca's foot. The girls laughed as Rebecca playfully brought her foot towards Daniel, causing him to recoil in disgust.

“Scamper away, little Jo!” she giggled, chasing him around the table. A few times she knocked him down with her sole, smearing some of the remains onto his back, but he was always quick to be on his feet and running away again.

“Rub some of it into her face,” Anita suggested. She reached out and grabbed him, holding him wrapped up in her fist, with only his head and shoulders exposed.

“No! No, please! No!” he screamed as the viscera approached. Rebecca rubbed it back and forth across his face, and Daniel could feel the sticky blood covering his skin, the metallic taste on his lips and tongue. Anita dropped him back to the table and went to get some paper towels, still chuckling to herself.

“So... Joanna, huh?” Rebecca said as her laughter died down. Daniel was shivering in pure disgust, his eyes and mouth screwed shut, and he did his best to pretend he was anywhere but there. “Hey.” He heard a loud snap from above. “You look at me right now, you little bitch.”

Daniel was helpless to disobey. He looked up, opening his eyes. He could feel the drying blood on his eyelids, and every twitch of his face reminded him of its presence as well.

“Do you really want to fight the Patriarchy, or are you just trying to fuck my girlfriend?”

The question thoroughly confused Daniel. Wasn't this all just a show? A sadistic game that they played because they were sociopaths with no other source of amusement? Was this part of the game, too? Regardless, Daniel was hesitant to open his mouth, and Rebecca reached out, grabbing him by the ankle and holding him upside-down in front of her face.

“Listen to me, you sassy little cunt. If I so much as catch you sneaking a peek at her tits I will burn your eyeballs out of your skull, do you hear me?”

“Yes! Yes ma'am!” Daniel was thoroughly terrified, his position and her vivid threats pushing aside any other concerns he may have had. The golden-haired goddess stared hatefully at him for a few seconds more before finally tossing him back down to the table where he landed on his front, knocking the wind out of him.

“Here, let's get that schmutz of rapist off of you,” Anita said as she returned with the towels. Daniel gasped in a panic for breath, filling his lungs once before Anita took him in her hand and roughly wiped him down.

Anyway, what I wanted to say before that oppressor distracted me is that the girls want to go out, and they wanted to know if we're coming too.” Rebecca said.

“Oh, sure! Let me just lock up the little pets.” Anita scooped Daniel up in her hand and returned to the counter on which she had left Ciscunt. The tiny girl had remained kneeling where she'd been told, and her owner smiled. “Have you learned your lesson, Ciscunt?”

“Yes ma'am.” she said, shifting her balance slightly. It was clear kneeling for such a prolonged period – especially on a hard surface – was causing her great discomfort.

“All right. Becca and me are gonna go out now, so you two are going to go back into your drawer, and you're gonna do anything little Joanna here tells you to do, do you understand me?”

“Yes ma'am,” Ciscunt repeated, her voice devoid of tone.

“Good little girl.” She gathered up Ciscunt, pressing her tiny captives together as she made a gentle fist around them, and brought them back to their prison. Her fingers uncurled and the two tumbled out of her palm and onto the wood surface below. “You two behave and maybe I'll bring you back a special treat! You'd like that, wouldn't you?”

“Yes, ma'am,” the two responded in unison. Anita just smiled and slid the drawer shut, humming to herself as she left her apartment, arm-in-arm with her girlfriend.

 

Blog Post 2 by Firestone

 Crushing the Patriarchy

 

Okay so some of you already know this 'cause I told you in person, but for all my online friends, we made real progress today! Okay first off, I renamed Cispet into Joanna, because she really does want to see things from the other side. So much so, in fact, that she looked a rapist right in the eyes today and asked me to bring my Foot of Justice down on the oppressor! The pervert made a gross mess all over my table but it was so worth it. You could really see in Joanna's eyes how much this is affecting her. Honestly, I think she's my magnum opus. She's becoming a true opponent of the Patriarchy! It feels good knowing that I'm doing good things.

Oh, and as always, Ciscunt was mostly obedient. She's definitely been making an effort, but even after a few months of this she's slipping up. She attacked Joanna today! Can you believe that? I punished her by making her drink my spit out of a bottle cap (photo above) and she was a meek little mouse after that. I used to be unsure of my own ability to truly convert people, but after seeing what a success Joanna is, I'm starting to think it's just Ciscunt being a... well, a cunt! We'll see.

Tomorrow the girls are coming over to see my pets! They'd better be on their best behavior. Don't worry guys, I'll take lots of pictures and make sure to keep you all updated. That's it for now!

 

KatieKrusher reblogged this from CrushingPatriarchy and added:

Kill her! Kill her! Kill her! Haha, but seriously you're great, CP. Joanna seems like such a sweetheart, I wish I lived closer to you! >_< Can you take more pictures of her?

 

Headm80 likes this

 

LetItGoFuckYourself likes this

 

Diecisscumdie reblogged this from Crushing Patriarchy

 

NotCalledWomenopause likes this

 

NarutoFan111111 reblogged this from CrushingPatriarchy and added:

hahaha whaaaaaaaat is this you're a freaky chick yo never stop shining

 

PrincessPoptarts reblogged this from CrushingPatriarchy

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4371