Planet Tiny IV: Godzilla Unleashed by PA McFalls, Werrier, Belle
Summary:

Emma is back to destroy not Dylan nor Belle, but the world. She goes to Tokyo, Japan and releases the most deadly and dangerous monsters, Rodan, Mothra, Ghidorah, and the worst of them all Godzilla. Now it's up to Dylan, Belle, and Kevin to stop her from going to Japan. They're not trying to travel the world, they're trying to save the world.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Animal, Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Middle Age (50+), Couples , Entrapment, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: Happy Endings, Action/Adventure (Challenge), “Adventure is out there!” (Challenge), Worldwide (Challenge)
Challenges: Happy Endings, Action/Adventure (Challenge), “Adventure is out there!” (Challenge), Worldwide (Challenge)
Challenges: Happy Endings, Action/Adventure (Challenge), “Adventure is out there!” (Challenge), Worldwide (Challenge)
Challenges: Happy Endings, Action/Adventure (Challenge), “Adventure is out there!” (Challenge), Worldwide (Challenge)
Series: Dylan's Adventures, Adventure Diary, Planet Tiny: The ‘Small’ Adventures, Giant Girl, Transformation, Action/Adventure (Series), Micro Man, Little Lady, Andy the Android, “Adventure is out there!” (Series), Movie Theme, Worldwide (Series), Science Fiction (Sci Fi), Season 01
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 6536 Read: 35141 Published: July 04 2014 Updated: July 09 2014
Story Notes:

Planet Tiny IV: Godzilla Unleashed is my fifth story made at Giantess World :: The Home of People Large and Small, so sit back and enjoy the story.


*FYI: This story has some foren languages, but don't panic 'cause if you can't read anything other than English I'll translate it and warn you in the chapter notes.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages Throughout the Whole Story (Category Form)

  • Extras
    • Emmet: Master Builder #1
    • Tori: Dylan's Friend
    • Larry: Where are my Pants? Guy
    • Shannon: Larry's Wife
    • Metal Beard: Master Builder #2/Robot Pirate
    • Isabella Gross: Teenage Girl who thinks she's Spanish/Girl with Amnesia/Belle
    • Tom McTon: British Stranger
    • Cashier #1: Cashier in boat area going from London, England to Paris, France
    • Cashier #2: Cashier of the French Café
    • Cashier #3: Cashier of the boat area going from Paris, France to Rome, Italy

  •  

    copyright © 2014


    *FYI: I write all my stories on my phone.

     

    1. Chapter 1: Emma's Return by PA McFalls

    2. Chapter 2: Tokyo, Japan or Bust by PA McFalls

    3. Chapter 3: Emmet's Plan by PA McFalls

    4. Chapter 4: Español (1) by PA McFalls

    5. Chapter 5: Déjà vu (2) by PA McFalls

    6. Chapter 6: A Battle for a Stomach Ache by PA McFalls

    7. Chapter 7: When in Rome… by PA McFalls

    8. Chapter 8: Japanese Showdown by PA McFalls

    Chapter 1: Emma's Return by PA McFalls
    Author's Notes:

    Previously on Planet Tiny: The team had defeated dream Belle and her LEGO® Duplo army. Belle woke up and Emma was trapped deep inside Belle's subconscious and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter I visit Emmet and the others in Belle's dream unaware that it would release Emma.

     

     


     

     

     

    Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

     

    Chapter 1: Emma's Return

    Okay, so in the last story I have trapped Emma in Belle's subconscious and she was gone forever or so we thought…

     

    Wednesday, June 18, 2014

     

     “Hey Kevin,” I said. “Yes,” Kevin said. “How would you like to be my partner?” I asked. “Sure it's fun going on adventures with you,” Kevin answered. “Okay now how would you like seeing Emmet and the others?” I asked. “Sure let's go,” Kevin answered. I used the Membrain to change Belle's dream and opened the portal. We then went into it and into Bricksburg. “Dylan and Kevin welcome back,” Emmet said.

     

    Meanwhile at the Octan tower

     

    Emma got up through the hole in the wall, “Very disappointing!!!” she yelled. “Well it's not all disappointing,” Bet said. “Oh and why's that?” Emma asked. “Well I think Dylan may be in Bricksburg and opened a portal,” Bet answered. “Okay now that the portal's open I can open another,” Emma said. “So should I get us out of the dream world?” Bet asked. “Yes,” Emma answered. Emma then was free and was going to get revenge again.

     

    Now back in Bricksburg

     

    “So anyway what are you doing here?” Emmet asked. “We just wanted to say hi, but I'm afraid that's all I can say,” I answered. The world was shaking again as Belle was waking up. “Come on Kevin,” I said. We went out of Belle's dream and she woke up. “Dylan, can you please stop messing with my dreams?” Belle asked. “Well I can't last night I made a promise that I would visit them,” I answered. “Fine you can do it, but just not a lot,” Belle said. “Hahaha!!” Emma's voice laughed. “Wait Emma?” I asked. “Yes and I am here to destroy the world,” Emma's voice answered. “Show yourself you coward,” I said. Emma became visable, “Coward is some that's going to release Japan's most deadly monsters count as being a cowered?” she asked. “Wait Rodan?” I asked. “Mothra?” Kevin asked. “Ghidorah?” Belle asked. “And Godzilla?” Emma said. “How are you going to do this anyway?” I asked. “You forget I'm your biological sister and when Andy died you got 50% of power in each of your abilitys and I got the other 50%,” Emma answered. “I mean how are you going to release them and use them to destroy the world?” I asked. “Well you don't know this, but you and Emma have the ability to release them as well as trap them,” Bet answered. Emma then slapped him on the back of his head, “Idiot,” she said. “I mean how are going to use them to destroy Earth?” I asked. “Well we're first going to release them and then we're going to go into Mount Fuji and destroy the secret column that suports the Earth's axis which will then knock Earth out of orbit everyone dies,” Emma answered. “You maniac! If you destroy the Earth you'll die too,” I said. “Oh will I?” Emma asked. “Uh… he's right you kind of will,” Belle said. “No I won't Bet has a UFO that will help us escape into space,” Emma said. “Bye we won't be seeing you later,” Bet said as they flew out the open window.

     

    “Uh… Dylan,” Kevin said. “What is it?” I asked. “You know how she said she'll knock the Earth out of orbit?” Kevin asked. “Yeah,” I answered. “Well what would happen if we go too close to the sun?” Kevin asked. “We'll fry,” I answered. “And it it goes to far?” Belle asked. “We'll freeze,” I answered. “We have to get to Tokyo, Japan and stop her,” Belle said. “It looks like another adventure,” Kevin said. “Oh my G O S H!” I said. “Come on boys we have a planet to save!” Belle said placing us on hed hand. We were off on another world saving adventure only this time we're leaving the US and into Tokio, Japan in Asia.

    End Notes:

    Next time on Planet Tiny: We start our journey to get to Tokyo, Japan by first going to Europe in Dublin, Ireland. Stay tuned.

     


     

    If you have any ideas on how I can improve, about what happens next, or what happens in the next story of Planet Tiny then please place it in the review box below.

    Thank you.

     


     

     

    *Note: Each main series like Planet Tiny: The ‘Small’ Adventures or The Adventures of PA McFalls will end when the dates hit a year (365 days) later.

     

    Chapter 2: Tokyo, Japan or Bust by PA McFalls
    Author's Notes:

    Previously on Planet Tiny: Kevin and I went into Belle's dream to visit the Emmet and releasing Emma by mistake. Then we came out and Emma appeared and told us that she was going to unleash Japan's four most dangerous monsters and use them to destroy the column inside Mount Fuji then knock the Earth out of orbit. Now it's up to Belle, Kevin, and I to save the world again and that's what you misssd on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter the team is going to the air port to get to Ireland and England in Europe.

     


     

    Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

    Chapter 2: Tokyo, Japan or Bust

    Okay, so you now know Emma's plan for world domination, but now let me tell you about how we get to Europe and what we do when we get there.

    Wednesday, June 18, 2014

     

    We arrived at the Pittsburg International Airporst, “Hey Tori,” Belle said. “Wow look who's seeing the world,” Tori said. “What do you mean?” Belle asked. “I mean you've been here two weeks ago,” Tori answered. “Anyway one ticket to Ireland,” Belle said. “Wait does your mother know you're here?” Tori asked. “No she's on a buisness trip for the summer,” Belle answered. “Isn't there anyone at the house?” Tori asked. “No my mother trusts me alone at the house,” Belle answered. “Well anyway one ticket to Ireland that'll be $37,” Tori said. “Awesome!” I said. “What was that?” Tori asked. “What was what?” Belle asked. “That noise it sounded like something tiny about ½ of an inch just said awesome,” Tori answered. “I think you may be hearing thing,” Belle said. “Anyway thanks,” Belle said handing over the $37. “Wait why one ticket?” Kevin asked while sitting on Belle's shoulder. “Because you two are too tiny that you won't even be noticed,” Belle answered. “The plane to Ireland will be leaving in five minutes,” the woman on PA speaker said. We got on the plan and left our home in the good old US of A and heading to Europe.

     

    In about 6 hours and 53 minutes later it was 2:28 PM in Hanover, PA and 7:28 PM in Dublin, Ireland. “Wait this is Dublin, Ireland?” I asked. “Yes,” Belle answered. “Where the green and the leprechauns?” I asked. “That's what Ireland is on TV, but this is what it looks like in reality,” Belle answered. “Okay Emma should be around here somewhere,” I said. “I see them!” Kevin said. “Quick Belle run to that ally!” I said. Belle was running to the ally and Emma was shoting us. “Eat laser,” she said. “Belle throw me,” I said. “What?” Belle asked. “No time! Throw me!” I yelled. Belle threw me and I turned into a bird while I was airborn. “Bet faster,” Emma said. I came and started attacking. We fell on the sidewalk and Emma got up and started to fly. “You can't stop someone so powerful,” Emma said. “I defeated you twice this week,” I said. “Yeah, but after I the whole girl invasion battle I found out I had 50% of your powers and learned how to use them in the UFO in Belle's dream,” Emma said. “Should I blast him with a laser?” Bet asked. “Not yet,” Emma answered. “So long suckers!” Bet said as they left. “Dylan you okay?” Belle asked as she picked me up. “I'm fine, but we've gotta hurry before she destroys the Earth,” I said as I turned back to human. Belle started to run, but Emma was nowhere to be found. “Where did she go?” Kevin asked. “England,” I answered. “How do you know?” Belle asked. “I have Andy's intelligencd,” I answered. “When did you get that?” Belle asked. “I got Andy's abilities after his death and that's how I stopped Emma from controling your brain,” I answered. “Got it,” Belle said. “Oh and Belle on this mission try not to eat me,” I said. “I'll try,” Belle said. “Thanks. Do you even know how many times you ate me?” I asked. “Once,” Belle answered. “Nope three times,” I answered. “What you just taste good,” Belle said. “Belle I'm not kidding,” I said. “Sorry,” Belle laughed. “What are we waiting for we have to get to the docs,” Kevin said. “Right let's go,” Belle said. We wemt to the docs and saw Emma on a boat. “There she is,” I said. We got on the boat and Belle put us in her hair and put on sunglasses, a scarf, and a hat. “You okay guys?” Belle asked. “It's a lot nicer in in here then I thought,” Kevin said. “I'll take as a yes,” Belle said. She got on the boat and was off.

     

    “Okay we just have to find Emma,“ I said. “Okay Belle look for two fly sized figures,” Kevin said. “I see them,” Belle said. Belle started chasing Emma and caught her. “Ah crud,” Bet said. “I should just step on you right now,” Belle said. “No Belle you can't just kill her in cold blood,” I said. “Why?” Belle asked. “Well for starters we'll never hsve another adventure again,” I said. “Good point,” Belle said. Belle instead just picked her up and put her in a jar. Later that night Emma escaped and went out the open window. 

    End Notes:

    Next time on Planet Tiny: The team arrives in England and searches for Emma again and I go back into the Dream World to get some help from Emmet and the others to make a plan to stop Emma, Bet, and their Japanese monsters from knocking the Earth out of its orbit. Stay tuned.

     


     

    If you have any ideas on how I can improve, about what happens next, or what happens in the next story of Planet Tiny place it in the review box below.

    Thank you.

    Chapter 3: Emmet's Plan by PA McFalls
    Author's Notes:

    Previously on Planet Tiny: The team makes it Dublin, Ireland and starts looking for Emma. Kevin then sees her and Belle throws me and I turned into a bird to stop her, but it ended up as an epic fail. Emma then goes on a boat to get to England, so Belle puts Kevin and I in her hair and goes after her. Belle catches Emma and puts her in a jar, but she escaped her prison and flies out the window and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter the team arrives in England, but I was going to need help from Emmet, so I put Belle in a deep sleep so I can Enter the Dream World and get help from Emmet and the others.


    Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

    Chapter 3: Emmet's Plan

    Okay, so now you now how another one of our epic adventure begins, but now let me tell you about what Emmet's plan is for me to stop Emma and her four Japanese monsters from destroying the Earth.

     

    Thursday, June 19, 2014

    “Good morning Dylan,” Belle said. “Good morning,” I said, “Morning Kevin.” “Good morning guys,” Kevin said. “Wait weren't you suppost to be look out,” I asked. “I was looking out,” Kevin said. “Then why were you sleeping?” Belle asked. “I don't know one minute I was watching her the next minute I was out like a light,” Kevin answered. “Emma must of put you to sleep,” Belle said. “She couldn't have she doesn't even have that ability,” I said. “How do you know?” Belle asked. “Because she said she has 50% of my power and I don't even have the ability to put people to sleep,” I answered. “How do yoy know? Have you tried it before?” Kevin asked. “Well uh… no,” I answered. “Well maybe that's why you think that,” Belle said. “Try it on that fly on the wall,” Kevin said. “Okay I'll try,” I said. I blasted a blue laser and the fly fell off the wall. “Is it dead?” Belle asked. “I don't think so,” I said. “How long will it last?” Kevin asked. “I'd say to the max of six hours,” I answered. “So what's the plan?” Belle asked. “I don't know, but I have an idea of who might,” I answered. “Who?” Kevin asked. We looked at Belle and then Kevin knew. “Oh no not this time,” Belle said. “Come on Belle we have to get back in the Dream World to get a plan from Emmet,” I said. “Isn't there another way?” Belle asked. “Belle listen to your boyfriend we've gotta get a plan from Emmet,” Kevin said. “Fine,” Belle said. “Okay, so we have two hours until we arrive in England, so lay down when we're done I'll wake you up,” I said. “Okay,” Belle said as she got back in her bed. “Okay ready on three one,” I said putting Belle in a deep sleep. “Wait what about two and three?” Kevin asked. “I don't know that's just what the idiots do on TV,” I answered. I activated the Membrain and went into the Dream World.

    “Good afternoon honey,” a young man said. “Larry where have you been?” a young woman named Shannon asked. “I was out walking the dog silly,” Larry answered. “Larry we don't have a dog,” Shannon said. “We do now,” Larry said. “What happened Lady?” Shannon asked. “Well I was out in the park when a lady away for some reason,” Larry answered. “I think I know why she ran away,” Shannon said. “Why?” Larry asked. “Look downward,” Shannon said. “Hony where are my pants?!” Larry said in shock. “Where are my pants?!” Emmet said as he was watching TV. Kevin and I ran through the door. “Emmet we neen your help,” I said. “What is it?” Emmet asked. “Gather up all the master builders we need a plan to stop my sister,” I said. We went to the Octan tower and thought of a plan. “Okay we can't do much out of the Dream World, but we can help you,” Emmet said. “So what be ye plan,” Metal Beard said. “Okay Dylan when Emma reaches releases the monsters and gets to Mount Fuji if she destroys the column you'll attack Godzilla making him put his hands up and then you will use your abilities to turn him to stone,” Emmet explaned. “Okay what about Kevin,” I asked. “You, Kevin, and Belle will be chased by the other three and they will run into each other causing them to get angry and kill each other,” Emmet explaned. “Got it,” I said. “Thanks guys see ya,” Kevin said. We left before Belle started to wake up. “Okay and wake up,” I said. “Okay you can only do that when you need it,” Belle said. “Okay Lond you ;">The boat let everyone out and we went into town. “Okay Belle the plan is…” I started to say. “Don't worry I know the whole plan,” Belle said. “How do you know?” Kevin asked. “You were in my head remember,” Belle answered. “Oh… right,” Kevin said. Just then a laser hit Belle causing her to fall. “Belle!!!” I yelled.

    End Notes:

    Next time on Planet Tiny: Belle wakes up with amnesia and thinking she's from spain and now we must help her know who she is an American teenage girl and my girlfriend and partner. Stay tuned.


     

    If you have any ideas on how you can improve, about what happens next, or what happens in the next story of Planet Tiny please put it in the review box below.

    Thank you.

    Chapter 4: Español (1) by PA McFalls
    Author's Notes:

    Previously on Planet Tiny: Kevin and I go into the Drean World of Belle to get a plan from Emmet on how to stop Emma and four Japanese monsters. Then when we went to London, England, but Belle got hit by a laser causing her fall and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now this chapter is part 1 of the memory loss mission and in this chapter Belle wakes up with amnesia and thinking she from Spain and it's now to Kevin and I to go into her head to help her brain get back on track, but Belle's memory isn't the only thing lost, Bricksburg is lost as well.

     


     

    *WARNING: This chapter contains Spanish, but it will be translated for the people who don't know how to read Spanish.



     

     Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

    Chapter 4: Español (1)

     

     Okay when we left off Belle had been shot by a laser and has fallen, but now let me tell you the first part of the epic Spanish memory quest.

     

    Thursday, June 19, 2014

     

     “Belle!!!” I yelled. “Is she dead?” Kevin asked. “No her chest is moving,” I answered. Belle's eyes opened and she got up. “Belle thank God,” I said in relief. Belle then used her hand to swat at us thinking we're bugs. “What the heck was that for?” Kevin asked. “¿Quiénes son ustedes?” (Transition: Who are you people?) Belle asked. “What?” Kevin asked. “She asked who we are,” I answered. “Why is she speaking Spanish?” Kevin asked. “Kevin I think she has amnesia,” I answered. “Amne what?” Kevin asked. “Amnesia it means partial or total memory loss,” I answered. “Okay, but how that explain why she's speaking Spainish?” Kevin asked. “¿Belle de dónde eres?” (Transition: Belle where are you from?) I asked. “¿Quién es Belle?” (Transition: Who's Belle?) Belle asked. “Eres,” (Transition: You are.) I answered. “No, no estoy,” (Transition: No I'm not.) Belle said. “Then who are you?” Kevin asked. “Please Kevin let me handle the talking,” I said. “Okay,” Kevin said. “Dijo entonces ¿quién es usted?” (Transition: He said then who are you?) I said.. “Estoy Isabella,” (Transition: I'm Isabella.) Belle answered. “De todas formas, ¿de dónde eres?” (Transition: Anyway, where are yoy from?) I asked. “Soy de España,” (Transition: I'm from Spain.) Belle answered. “I think I see the problem,” I said. “What is it?” Kevin asked. “Kevin I've got good news and bad news,” I said. “What's the bad news?” Kevin asked. “The bad news is that she knows her own name,” I answered. “Okay what's the good news?” Kevin asked. “Oh wait that was the good news,” I said. “Then what's the bad news!?!” Kevin asked a little paniced. “Oh the bad news is that if we don't get her brain back to normal she may be like this for life,” I answered. “Okay so what's the plan?” Kevin asked. “Well we're going on a trip inside Belle's head,” I answered. “Ask her if she minds,” Kevin said. “Isabella, ¿te importa si nos vamos de su cabeza?” (Transition: Isabella, do you mind if we go inside your head?) I asked. “Sí,” (Transition: Yes.) Belle answered. “Well I guess she'll never be normal again,” Kevin said. “Don't give up hope I have an idea,” I said. “What is it?” Kevin asked. “You'll see, SLEEP!!” I commanded while blasting the blue laser. Belle then fell asleep and we went up her nose. “Ew Belld really needs to blow her nose,” Kevin said. “Who knows,” I laughed. “How can you be joking at a time like this?” Kevin asked. “Sorry,” I said. We made it to Belle's brain. “Okay there should be a door around here,” I said. “A door?” Kevin asked. “There's a lot of things about the human body you people don't know,” I said. “Give one example,” Kevin said. “I did about the secret path to the Liver,” I said. “Right so how mush time do we have?” Kevin asked. “A doy at most,” I answered. “Wait wbat are things stuck in her brain?” Kevin asked pointing go some LEGO® bricks. “Oh no,” I said.

    To be Continued

    End Notes:

    Next time on Planet Tiny: The memory quest continues when we find out that the LEGO® Universe is at risk of being gone forever and Kevin and I must find the main controls and place the Membrain in the slot that everything that Belle knows… which is not much now. Anyway I have to place the Membrain in the slot to be able to save Belle and the LEGO® Universe, but I get a surprising visit from a lost friend.

     


     

    If you have any ideas on how I can improve please place it in the review box below.

     

    Thank you.

    Chapter 5: Déjà vu (2) by PA McFalls
    Author's Notes:

    Previously on Planet Tiny: Belle woke up with amnesia and thinking that she's from Spain, but the only thing she knows is her real name Isabella Gross, but not her nickname Belle. I had an idea to go into her brain and help her brain gain lost memory, but Kevin found some LEGO® bricks stuck in her brain and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now this chapter is part 2 of the epic memory mission and in this chapter Kevin and I have to help Belle… uh… I mean Isabella regain her memory back within a day or her memory will be gone as well as the LEGO® Universe.


    *WARNING: This story has some Spanish in it that I'll teanslate for you.

     


     

    Characters, Roles, and Known Ages


    Chapter 5: Déjà vu (2)

      Okay so now get ready the second part of the epic memory quest.

     

    Thursday, June 19, 2014

     

    “Wait what are these things stuck in her brain?” Kevin asked pointing at some LEGO® bricks. “Oh no,” I said. “What is it?” Kevin asked. “Kevin do you remember going to Bricksburg while Belle was in a coma?” I asked. “No I don't even know where this Brickstown is,” Kevin answered. “It's Bricksburg,” I corrected. “Right Bricksburg. Anyway why am I like this size in the first place?” Kevin asked. “Do you remember Lord Osiris and Lady Universe?” I asked. “Nope,” Kevin answered. “How about the girl invasion and Belle growing to 23½ feet tall?” I asked. “Nopety, nopety, no,” Kevin answered. “Uh oh,” I said. “Who's Belle anyway?” Kevin asked. “My girlfriend. You were the one who talked me into telling her that I had feelings for her,” I reminded. “Well I don't know anything your talking about, but I do think that you need to see someone about your crazy talk issue,” Kevin said. “Don't call me crazy,” I said in anger. “Okay Mr. Crazy Pants,” Kevin taunted. I punched Kevin and he was fighting me. “Dylan don't,” Andy's voice said. “Andy is that really you?” I asked. “Yes why do you ask?” Andy asked. “Well for starters you're dead,” I answered. “Well if I'm dead why can you see me?” Andy asked. “You're all in my head,” I said to myself. “Well I'm here to tell you that you are not mortal,” Andy said. “Yeah then what am I?” I asked. “You are immortal because you are a God,” Andy asked. “God of what?” I asked. “You are the God of size & shape,” Andy answered. “What does that mean?” I asked. “It means that you can change anyones size and/or figure,” Andy answered. “Wait if I'm a God doesn't that make Emma the Goddess of size & shape?” I asked. “That's right!” Emma said as she flew around Belle's brain. “Oh crud,” I said.

     

    Meanwhile outside of Belle's head

     

    “¿Dónde estoy?” (Transition: Where am I?) Belle asked. “You okay ma'am?” a 38 year old British man named Tom McTon asked. “¿Quién es usted?” (Transition: Who are you?) Belle asked. “I'm Tom McTon and your in London, Englan,” Tom answered. “¿Me puedes entender?” (Transition: You can understand me?) Belle asked. “Of course I can understand you my mum was a Spanish teacher and taught me every word in the Spanish Dictionary,” Tom answered. “Estoy Isabella,” (Transition: I'm Isabella.) Belle said. “Nice to meat you Isabella,” Tom said. “Espera, ¿cómo pudeo entenderte?” (Teansition: Wait, how can I understand you?) Belle asked. “I am actually skilled at having people from Spain or any other country that speak Spanish to know what I'm saying without talking their language,” Tom said. “¿Has visto a dos errores de tamaño hijos adolescentes?” (Transition: Have you seen bug sized teenage boys?) Belle asked. “Bug sized teenage boy?” Tom said. “Sí,” (Transition: Yes.) Belle said. “Isabella it must be all in your head,” Tom said. “¿Mi cabeza?” (Transition: My head?) Belle asked herself. “Yes your head,” Tom answered. “¡Dios mio!” (Transition: Oh my God!) Belle said. “What is it?” Tom asked. “Los dos chicos están en el interidor de mi cabeza después de que yo les dije que no,” (Transition: The two boys are inside my head after I told them not to,) Belle said. “Okay I think you've been out side to long let's just go to my house okay,” Tom said. “Bueno,” (Transition: Okay,) Belle said. “So Isabella do you have a last name?” Tom asked. “Es Bruto,” (Transition: It's Gross,) Belle answered. “Gross huh,” Tom said, “Sí,”(Transition: Yes,) Belle answered.

     

    Now back inside Belle's head

     

    “I was the one who made Belle lose her memory and speak Spanish,” Emma said. “You were?!” I asked angerly. “Yes she was and the only thing she remembers is her first and last name,” Bet answered. “You're dead,” I said. “Oh I forgot soon everyone will forget that Belle was even born,” Emma said. “Well that explains why Kevin acting like we never went to Planet Tiny,” I said. “Hey Dylan I found a door,” Kevin said. I went in and saw the main controls. “Don't you dare,” Emma said. I held up the Membrain and placed it in the slot that controls all info. “I… am… doing… it,” I said while holding the Membrain down with 4 volts of electronic energy coming out of the controls. “No!!” Emma yelled. “Make that be a lesso, to you,” I said. “You'll pay for this,” Emma said. “Come on Kevin,” I said

     

    Meanwhile outside of Belle's head

     

    [Ah-choo] Belle sneezed us out and caught us. “Belle say something,” I said. “Uh… something,” Belle said. “Yes you speak English again,” I said in relief. “Guys I told you not to go inside my head,” Belle said. “We had no coice,” Kevin said. “Anyway let's get out of here,” I said.

    End Notes:

    Next time on Planet Tiny: We leave London, England and go to Paris, France, but Belle loses me when she has lunch in a French café, but I bet you have a good idea of where I'll end up. Stay tuned.


    If you have any ideas on how I can improve or about what happens in the next story of Planet Tiny please place it in the review box below.

    Thank you.

    Chapter 6: A Battle for a Stomach Ache by PA McFalls
    Author's Notes:

    Previously on Planet Tiny: Belle got hit by a laser and fell, but then she woke up with amnesia only knowing her real name and she thinks that she's from Spain meaning she thinks she's Spanish. I then had of an idea to go into her head to give her brain a boost. We then went up her nose and onto her brain, but Kevin finds some of the LEGO® bricks from the LEGO® Universe. Kevin then forgets everything about our adventures. He calls me crazy making us fight, but luckily Andy came and told me that I'm the God of Size & Shape meaning Emma is Goddess of the same thing. Emma and Bet arrive and Emma said that she was the reason why Belle thought she was Spanish and had amnesia. Then Kevin found the door to the control room. I then went in and placed the Membrain in the main controls causing 4 volt of electronic energy to come out of it as well as Belle to regain her memory and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now on this chapter the team leaves London, England and to Paris, France, but Belle loses me when she eats me, Emma and Bet finds me and we'll have a battle, but the question is, Will I win this battle of good vs. evil?


    *WARNING: This story has some French in it, but I'll translate it for those of you who don't speak and/or read French.

     


    Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Belle: Dylan's Girlfriend/Partner
  • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero
  • Cashier #1: Cashier in boat area going from London, England to Paris, France
  • Cashier #2: Cashier of the French Café

  • Kevin: Dylan's BFF/Partner
  • Emma McFalls (15): Villain/Dylan's Biological Sister
  • Bet: Emma's Right Hand Man
  • Chapter 6: A Battle for a Stomach Ache

    Okay so now that you know how I regain Belle's memory, but now let me tell you how I get eaten by Belle yet again and fight Emma in her stomach.

     

    Friday, June 20, 2014

     

    We got on another boat ride to get Paris, France. “Okay so we're here do any of you have any money that they use here?” Belle asked. “Well I have an ability to get money from any country like British Pounds (£), French Euros (€), US Dollors ($), Chinese Yen (¥), and lots of others,” I answered. “Okay the sign says £5 per person,” Belle said. “That'll be £5,” the cashier said. I gave Belle the £5 and she carried us onto the boat.

    We arrived in Paris, France and went to a café. «Puis-je prendre votre commande?” (Transition: “May I take your order?”) the cashier asked. “What did he say?” Belle asked me in her purse. “He asked if he could have your order,” I answered. «Madame pourquoi parles-vous de votre sac à main?” (Transition: “Ma'am why are you talking to your purse?”) the cashier asked. “What do I say? I don't speak French,” Belle said. “I have an idea just open your mouth,” I said. Belle opened her mouth and I went in. “Euh… Madame avez-vous juste manger un bogue?” (Transition: “Uh… Ma'am did you just eat a bug?”) the cashier asked. “Ehuh… oui, je parle de sacs à main et j'aime insectes alimentaires», (Transition: “Uh… yes, I talk to purses and I enjoy eating bugs,”) I answered with Belle's voice. “Puis-je avoir votre…” (Transition: “Can I have your…”) the cashier started to say. “Pouvez-vous avoir mon quoi?” (Transition: “Can you have my what?”) I asked with Belle's voice. “Votre commande,” (Transition: “Your order,”) the cashier answered. “Okay Belle what do you want?” I said quietly down Belle's throat. “Attendez vous êtes Belle droit?” (Transition: “Wait you're Belle right?”) the cashier asked. “Oui,” (Transition: “Yes,”) I answered with Belle's voice. “Vous voulez dire la même Belle qui a sauvé le monde d'un roi étranger de Planète Minuscule?” (Transition: “You mean the same Belle that saved the world from an alien king from Planet Tiny?”) the cashier asked. “Euh… oui c'est moi,” (Transition: “Uh… yes that's me,) I answered with Belle's voice. “Wow, c'est un honneur de vous avoir dans mon café!” (Transition: “Wow, it is such an honor to have you in my café!”) the cashier said with excitement. “Merci,” (Transition: “Thank you,”) I said with Belle's voice. “Et vous parlez français,” (Transition: “And you speak French,”) the cashier said. «Je fais», (Transition: “I do,”) I said with Belle's voice. «Eh bien, où est Dylan?” (Transition: “Well where's Dylan?”) the cashier asked. “Vous voulez dire que mon petit ami?” (Transition: “You mean my boyfriend,”) I said with Belle's voice. “Oh, uous deux are fréquentez? Dites-vous ce que vous pouvez avoir que tout ce que vous voulez sur la maison pour le plus grand héros du monde,” (Transition: “Oh, you two are dating? Tell you want you can have anything you want on the house for the world's biggest hero,”) I gave him Belle's order of spaghetti, a sandwich, and a milkshake and he gave her it and walked to a table. I was coming out of Belle's mouth, but I jumped on to the fork that was coming to her mouth. “Dylan!” Kevin said. “Where is he?” Belle asked putting the fork into her mouth. “Not again,” I said. [Gulp] Belle swallowed me again. “Kevin where's Dylan?” Belle asked again. “Well… uh… going to your stomach,” Kevin answered. “Oh my God!” Belle said, “Please tell me I didn't.” “Sadly you did,” Kevin said. “I got to call him luckily he has his phone with him,” Belle said.

     

    Meanwhile inside Belle

     

    “Ahhhhhhh!!!!!” I yelled falling down Belle's throat. Just then my phome rang. “Hey Belle what's up?” I asked. “What's up?” Belle asked over the phone. “Oh, not much just going to your stomach. Yeah I'm going to die,” I answered. “That's not what I ment and you seam calm about that I ate you for the fourth time,” Belle said over the phone. “I am trying to remain calm,” I said. “Tell him tbat Andy said that he's a God so he won't die,” Kevin said. “Oh, Kevin said that you're a God so you won't die,” Belle said over the phone. “Okay bye,” I said as I hung up. “Okay where was I? Oh right ahhhhhhhh!!!” I yelled. I fell into Belle's stomach acid and Emma came. “You can't stop it just enjoy it,” she said. “Emma show yoursslf,” I said. Emma appeared and shot a laser. “Ow!” Belle said. “What is it?” Kevin asked. “I think Dylan may be in a fight with someone,” Belle answered. “Emma,” Kevin said. “Wait Emma's in there to?” Belle asked. “Yes she is and she's tuff too,” I answered on the phone. “You'll never win you know,” Bet said. I used my powers to blast them both. “Now stop this madness,” I said. “You really think you won,” Emma said as she got back up. Emma then flew up Belle's throat. “This isn't over I may have lost this battle, but not the war believe me you won't get away with this!!” I yelled. It started to rain soda and the stomach acid started to bubble. “Yes! Belle you're a genius!!” I yelled. [Burp] “Oh, excuse me,” Belle said as she caught me. “Thanks I am really getting tired of that,” I said, “Come on we're going to Rome,” Belle said. “Oh boy Italy here we come,” Kevin said.

    End Notes:

    Next time on Planet Tiny: We get to Rome, Italy and get help from the wife of Julius Caesar MCCCXLVIII named Andreina Caesar (Meaning Man;Warrior), because you know what the say “When in Rome, talk to Caesar's wife.”


    Sorry about the bad pun it's all I could come up with that starts with “When in Rome--” and MCCCXLVIII is the Roman numeral for 1348.

     


     

    If you have any ideas on how I can improve or about what happens in the next Planet Tiny then place it in the review box below.

     

    Thank you.

    Chapter 7: When in Rome… by PA McFalls
    Author's Notes:

    Preciously on Planet Tiny: The team left London, England and went to Paris, France. We got lunch at a local café and after we ordered Belle ate me yet again, but maybe it could be a positive thing because I find Emma and have a battle with her, but I lost and Emma escaped and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter we leave Paris, France and go to Rome, Italy and get some help from the wife of Julius Caesar MCCCXLVIII who's name is Andreina Caesar.

     


     

    *WARNING: This chapter contains both French and Italian, but wait before you run outside screaming like a banshee in your underwear and pounding on your neighbor's doors in the middle of the night just know that I'll translate it for you.

     


     

    Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

     

  • Belle: Dylan's Girlfriend/Partner
  •  

  • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero
  •  

  • Kevin Rigby: Dylan's BFF/Partner
  •  

  • Cashier #3: Cashier of the boat area going from Paris, France to Rome, Italy
  •  

  • Andreina Caesar (43): The Wife of Julius Caesar MCCCXLVIII
  •  

  • Emma McFalls (17): Villain/Dylan's Biological Sister
  • Chapter 7: When in Rome…

     

    Okay so now you know how I got eaten yet again by Belle, but now let me tell you how we get help from Andreina Caesar, but do we know everything about this 43 year old woman?

    Friday, June 20, 2014

    “You know we should have a name for our team,” Belle said. “How about Team McFalls,” I suggested. “No let's do Team Rigby,” Kevin suggested. “No it can't be a last name it just won't be fair,” Belle said. “Good point, so how about Team Tiny,” Kevin suggested. “I know how about Team Amazing,” I suggested. “Dylan you just gave me an idea for it,” Belle said. “What did you come up with?” I asked. “Team Awesome,” Belle answered. “Belle once again you are a genius,” I said. “Well Team Awesome it is,” Kevin said. “Okay, so anyway the sign says that the boat will cost 13 € per person, but in the US Dollar or USD for short it'll be $17.71,” I said. “Wow, that's eight more then last time,” Belle said. “Actually Belle last time it was in British pounds (£), but this time it's in French euros (€), so if last time it was £5 which in euros (€) is 6.283 € and it's now 13 € which in British pounds (£) is 10.34 €, so then this is just an estimate of course, but it'll be 4.061 more than last time,” I corrected. “Uh… yes I definitely knew that,” Belle said. “Okay Mr. Smarty Pants. What's 2²?” Kevin asked. “Uh… 2²=40?” I answered. “Oh come on Dylan you know everything there is to know but you can't even solve a simple math problem like 2×2,” Belle said. “Uh… 2²,” Kevin corrected. “Same difference,” Belle said. “Well math wasn't Andy's best subject,” I said. “Anyway we're almost next you know what to do right?” I asked. “Put you in my mouth and when you talk just open my mouth when you're talking just like I'm lip singing,” Belle answered. “Correct and one more thing this time don't swallow me,” I said. “Okay I promise I won't swallow at least I'll try, but first give me the 13 €,” Belle said. I gave her the 13 € and she put me in her mouth. “Suivant,” (Translation: “Next,”) the cashier said. “Un bateau pour Rome, Italie s'il vous plaît», (Translation: “One boat to Rome, Italy please,”) I said with Belle's voice. “Il est juste là-bas et ce sera», 13 €,” (Translation: “It's right over there and it'll be 13 €,”) the cashier said. Belle gave him the 13 € and got on a boat to Rome. [Spit] Belle spit me onto her hand and we were on our way to rome the city of Rome. “Uh… Dylan,” Belle asked. “Yes what is it?” I asked. “Well aren't we doing something illegal?” Belle asked. “What do you mean?” I asked. “Well isn't make money illegal?” Belle asked. “You mean counterfeiting?” I asked. “Yes aren't counterfeiting?” Belle asked. “No that means that you're making fake money, but the money I give you is 100% real,” I answered. “Got it,” Belle said.

    Later at around 7:04 AM we arrived in Italy, but at around 3:45 PM we arrived in the city of Rome. “Man can we go to Pisa instead?” I asked. “Why?” Belle asked. “Well I want to eat the Leaning Tower of Pizza,” I answered. “Uh… It's Pisa not Pizza you can't eat it,” Kevin corrected. “You mean I skipped lunch for this tower of stone?” I asked. “Okay Dylan what's up? You've been acting a lot less smart since last night when Kevin ask you what the answer to 2² is,” Belle asked. “Well to be honest I have no clue,” I answered. “Well let's go talk to that woman if she can help,” Belle suggested. “Okay you know what to do,” I said. “Right,” Belle said. “Okay open wide,” I said. Belle opened her mouth and this time I walked in. Belle then walked over to her. “Mi scusi signora,” (Translation: “Excuse me ma'am,”) I said with Belle's voice. “Sì,” (Translation: “Yes,”) the woman said. “Sono Belle e volevo sapere se mi potete aiutare,” (Translation: “I'm Belle and I wanted to know if you can help me,”) I said with Belle's voice. “Aspetta Belle? Colui che ha sconfitto un re aliena dal Pianeta Piccolo?” (Translation: Wait the Belle? The who defeated an alien king from Planet Tiny?”) the woman asked. “Beh in realtà quelling era il mio ragazzo Dylan,” (Translation: “Well actually that was my boyfriend Dylan,” I said with Belle's voice. “Beh, io sono Andreina Cesare bello incontrare la fidanzata di un eroe così coraggioso e nobile,” (Translation: “Well, I'm Andreina Caesar nice to meet the girlfriend of such a brave and noble hero,”) Andreina said. “Aspetta un minuto è il vostro Giulio Cesare?” (Translation: “Wait a minute is your husband Julius Caesar?”) I asked with Belle's voice. “Oh I have an idea,” I said with a normal voice. “Sì,” (Translation: “Yes,”) Andreina answered. “Dylan I could use some help here,” Belle said quietly. I went part way down her throat and to her voice box. “Okay so all I have to do is set her language to all of them,” I said to myself. “Dylan are you in my throat?” Belle asked. “Yes I had an idea to change your language from English to world,” I answered. “Well hurry up and don't fall I don't have any soda to get you out of my stomach,” Belle said. “I'll be careful,” I said. “So you almost done?” Belle asked. “Just finished,” I answered. “Belle you okay?” Andreina asked. “Wait I can understand you,” Belle said. “What do you mean?” Andreina asked. “I mean I had Dylan in my mouth helping me speak in foremost languages,” Belle answered. “What about now?” Andreina asked. “Dylan went down my throat to my voice box and changed my language from English to world,” Belle answered. I flew up Belle's throat and out her mouth. “Anyway can you help us?” Belle asked. “Us?” Andreina wondered. “Yes us, Kevin, Dylan, and I,” Belle said. “Okay sure so to Asia?” Andreina asked. “Yes let's go,” Belle said as she walked. “Okay Emma we've got them right where we want them,” Andreina said. “Perfect just take them to the trap in Russia,” Emma said over the phone.

    We left Italy and went through Europe into Russia. “Man it's cold,” I said. “How much longer?” Belle asked. “Won't be long, but can you stand on that red ‘X’ please?” Andreina asked. “Oh really that's the oldest one in the book,” Belle said. “Okay if your sure,” Andreina said. She pressed the button on a remote and sleeping gas came from under Belle's feet. “Not again,” Kevin said in a tired voice. “Wait you've done this before?” Belle asked as she passed out. “Yes,” I answered as I passed out.

    End Notes:

    Next time on Planet Tiny: Team Awesome wakes up in an abandoned Chinese building and I figure out exactly where we are and find out that Andreina is working for Emma as well as an old friend now we must travel to Tokyo, Japan and start the final showdown between good vs. evil is about to begin. Stay tuned.


    If you have any ideas on how I can improve on my stories place something you like and something that needs work (at least 3 of each) please place it in the review box below. Thank you.

    Chapter 8: Japanese Showdown by PA McFalls
    Author's Notes:

    Previously on Planet Tiny: Team Awesome leaves Paris, France to Rome, Italy and got help from Andreina Caesar and went to Russia, but Andreina became a traitor and traps us by spraying sleeping gas and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter we wake up in a abandoned Chinese building and find out that Andreina is working for Emma as well as our old friend Ki McTie.


    Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

    Chapter 7: Japanese Showdown

     

    Okay this is where it all ends Emma will release the four monsters and the question is Where is our hero when you need him?

     

    Saturday, June 21, 2014

     

    “Uh… where am I?” Belle asked while she was waking up.“Well looks like Sleeping Beauty has just woken up,” I said. “Good morning,” Andreina said. “You! How could you do this?!” I asked angrily. “Well for starters I'm at war with Tokyo and it deserves to be destroyed,” Andreina answered. “You don't know my sister she's using you to get to her goal,” I said. “I don't believe you,” Andreina said. “What are you saying?” Kevin asked. “Anyway you're just going to be here to rot,” Andreina said. She left and walked down the stairs going down the mountain. “I think I've seen this place before,” I said. “Where?” Belle asked. “This is the Jade Palace,” I answered. “The what?” Kevin asked. “The Jade Palace it's from a movie called Kung Fu Panda,” I said. “Hello idiots,” Ki said. “Ki!?!” all three of us said. “I knew we couldn't trust him,” I said. “Aw Dylan you don't seem to happy to see me,” Ki taunted. “Well I'm not,” I said. “Well uh… I'll be right back,” Ki said. “Okay guys I have a plan,” I said. “Thank God,” Belle said. “What is it?” Kevin asked. “Belle you see that sword?” I asked. “Yeah,” Belle answered. “Well it's called the Sword of Heros,” I said. “Well it looks like I can reach it,” Belle said. “That's the plan,” I said. “Oh so you want her to reach the sword and cut the ropes?” Kevin asked. “Precisely,” I said. “Okay… almost… got it,” Belle said while grabbing the sword. “Okay Belle you know have a weapon,” I said. “What about me?” Kevin asked. “Just give them the old one two,” I said. “How? I'm too small to fight someone,” Kevin asked. “I know that's why I am going to give you mussles 10 times stronger than Hercules himself,” I said. “Okay boys let's go,” Belle said. “Not so fast,” Ki said with an army. “Okay men this is what we trained for,” a soldier said. “ATTACK!!!” I said. We were fighting like heros. “Okay Kevin flip him,” I commanded. “Haven't your mother ever told you not to hit a girl?” Belle asked sarcastically. “Uhhhh…” the soldier thought. Belle then hit him with her sword. “Belle pick me up and throw me,” I said. “Okay,” Belle said as she picked me up. She then threw me and I turned into a bird and flew out the door and onto the roof. I then turned back into a human and climbed up the roof. “Where you think your going?” Andreina asked sarcastically. I was climbing the roof with the crazy lady casing me. “Hey over here,” I taunted. Andreina came and broke the one piece that holds the ancient building together. “Whoa this whole building is coming down,” Belle said as she picked up Kevin. “Belle catch me,” I said jumping of the building. Belle caught me just in time before I hit the ground. “Okay let's go guys we have a planet to save,” I said. We went to another boat that cost ¥21. I gave Belle the currency and we were on our way to Tokyo.

     

    “Okay I'm now releasing the monsters,” Emma said. [Roar] Emma released the four monsters. “Okay to Mount Fuji!” Emma said. “Oh no we're too late,” I said. “Dylan remember what Emmet said?” Kevin asked. “Right Belle slice the heads off of Ghidorah, and get chased by Rodan. Kevin you have to get chased by Mothra,” I said. “How will that work?” Belle asked. “Well they will get so mad that they will destroy each other,” I answered. “What about Godzilla?” Belle asked. “Don't worry I've got special plans for him,” I answered. “Now come on Belle,” Kevin said. I turned into a bird and went to find Godzilla. “Okay Belle go there's Ghidorah,” Kevin said. “Okay get ready to die,” Belle said slicing hid head off like wet toilet paper. “Okay there's Rodan and Mothra,” Kevin said. “Destroy them,” Bet said. Belle put Kevin down and he started running fast. “Dylan didn't tell me her gave me speed,” Kevin said. He ran in front of Mothra. “Hey you stupid dinosaur bug,” Kevin taunted. Mothra chased him while Rodan chased Belle. They went to an intersection and switched course. Mothra and Rodan ran into each other and killed each other. Meanwhile I found Godzilla heading toward Mount Fuji. “End of the line!” I said. “You're too late the column is almost destroyed,” Emma said. “Or is it?” I asked sarcastically. “Yes and it's coming down,” Emma said. The Earth was moving a little of course. “Okay eat fire,” I said launching a fire ball. The mountain was starting to come down when Godzilla put his hands up. “Now eat stone,” I said turning him to stone. “My plans ruined,” Emma said. “That's right and I got a new home for you two,” I said. Belle came over with the jar and trapped Emma and Bet. “I will return this isn't the last time you've seen the All Powerful Evil Emma,” Emma said. We went home and the world was saved.

     

    The End

     

    “Bye guys see you in the next one,” I said. “Oh come on!!” Bet said.

    End Notes:

    Well that's all for now hope you'll enjoy the next one I call it Planet Tiny V: Journey to the Center of Belle.

     


     

    This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4369